Actions

Work Header

By Arrangement

Chapter 11: The only one for me is you

Summary:

What will happen when our favourite couple get home?

Notes:

It has been over a year! No idea how that happened, too many lockdowns to count and time slipped away. Trying to get back into writing, so this is part one of the sequence of events to see how it goes.

Hope everyone has stayed happy and healthy.

No beta and writing this on my phone. So many excuses, I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment if you think it is worth continuing.

Updated on 14th May, no smut sorry don’t think my writing can handle it just yet so a fluffy morning after.

Chapter Text

To say the car ride home was uncomfortable was the understatement of the century. The silence that settled in the car was deafening, the initial spark of lust had been well and truly extinguished as the car ate up the miles to their home. The passing time only seemingly to make the atmosphere heavier as both men thought about the events that had transpired.

Makoto chewed his lips, worrying at what his annoyed-looking husband was going to say when the arrived home. Was it just him or was the journey longer than usual? He had realised how he had handled the situation was not the best approach as it had left his unsuspecting husband very much in the dark to think who only knows what. But, Makoto was still so embarrassed about the whole turn of events. The students had come to him weeks prior to the festival pleading with him to sing with the band after one of them had overheard the sandy-haired coach singing while sorting equipment. After a week of increasing pleas and begs Makoto finally gave in, setting out instructions that under no circumstances would anyone tell anybody about what they were doing.

Following the dark-haired man into their home, Makoto turned to look at him, forcing his eyes up to gaze into the teal ones he loved so much. Sizing up how much trouble he was in he thought “Yes, definitely annoyed, definitely should have told him.” The green-eyed man dropped his gaze and resumed chewing his lip, feeling fingers pulling his chin up Makoto found he was looking back at his husband.

“So...” Makoto started before petering out.

“So...” Sousuke echoed.

“I’m sorry.” He replied weakly knowing that it sounded pretty lame. “They begged me, for a week! How could I say no?”

Sousuke sighed “Why the secrecy?”

Makoto looked into the teal eyes of his husband that were full of concern.

“I don’t ...” he started before stopping abruptly, taking a breath he tried again. “I was embarrassed, it was really embarrassing, singing in front of all those people. I just couldn’t...” stopping again and whispering “I’m sorry.”

The man standing in front of him let out another long sigh. “Do you know how worried I was? Every night for weeks there was a note, I know we didn’t have a traditional relationship from the start.” Sousuke stopped, collecting his thoughts. “I thought you had had second thoughts.” The teal-eyed man gazed into the widening green eyes of his husband who was staring back in shock.

“Never” he replied quickly “Argh! I feel so stupid.” Before he could continue a hand closed over his mouth to stop him.

“Stop. Let’s chalk this up to lack of experience.” Raking his eyes over the outfit Makoto was still wearing, taking the sandy-haired man’s head in his hands he brought his head in to kiss his husband. The spark from the concert reigniting as they fought for dominance, pulling away Sousuke looked at Makoto again. “Mako” he whispered “You have no idea what you do to me, and you in the outfit should be illegal.” And lent back in to claim the other’s lips again in a fierce embrace.

Sitting across from each other at the breakfast bar the next morning, tired green eyes raked over his husband clad in soft pyjama pants. The kiss marks, bruises and the odd scratch adorned his body, Makoto saw Sousuke was conducting the same evaluation as he glanced down at his own chest to see it was in a similar state. Last night for want of a better word had been wild, once they had cleared up the misunderstanding both men had been eager to show the other just how much they had missed them. This had continued into the early hours of the morning until fatigue had finally won and both men had fallen asleep still wrapped up in each other’s arms.

The sandy-haired man looked at his husband who, even though looking worn out, was sporting a small smirk as he took in the extent of the marks on Makoto’s body.

“Morning.” He croaked out.

Makoto opened his mouth to greet his husband but found his voice was equally as hoarse as the other’s.

“Morning.” He replied, his voice not more than a whisper.

“How are to feeling?” Sousuke asked “Last night was wild! I only just managed to make breakfast.”

“Yeah.” Was the reply, as the green-eyed man grabbed a glass of water and proceeded to drain it in one go, clearing his throat he said “Sore, tired but that was amazing! But let’s never let a misunderstanding get so out of control, even if the make up sex is mind blowing.”

Makoto smiled shyly at his husband, Sousuke’s eyes widened before quietly chuckling his response, nodding in agreement.