Actions

Work Header

The Murderer

Chapter 2: Reborn

Summary:

Don't you love it when your mysterious friend brings you back from the dead?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

 I know that he's supposed to be writing this or something, but let me introduce myself. I am Mouth, the one who started that whole murder death craze in 1993. I don't even know what I did but I don't care.

 I found his body in their abandoned house's basement. It was only 2 hours after, so I figured I could at least bring the poor bastard back to life since he didn't do anything wrong. He's heavy. Very heavy. He's got a good build, I don't know why it was so hard to drag him to my house. I also snagged a tv from the house. Did I mention that they left that place like it once was? They just weren't there. Weird.

 Anyways, hooking the body up to some life support system, I had begun to basically use everything I knew (because object heads aren't born, they're made) to bring him back. The whole process took 3 days. He was up on the first day, but all he did was stare. I couldn't stand being down there, so I asked my friend to check on him sometimes. He managed to break things when he started to walk around. He also twitched and groaned. As someone who has both anxiety and Kinemortophobia, it was not fun, those three days were hell. 

When it was the final day, he finally spoke. His voice got deeper, and generally more creepier. It was like he actually knew that I was supremely creeped out and no longer wanted to go through with the plan to revive him.

"Howdy Mo-"

"Talk one more fucking time you are getting kicked out"

I don't play with shit like that. He still groans, twitches, hell even his voice distorts. It is not a fun time being around him. I didn't even mention the staring. He can read you like a book, especially if you are not ok with zombies, like me. I kicked him out on the third day, and now I have no idea where he is or what the fuck he's doing. I hope he's at least 50,000 miles away from me.

Notes:

Well, here we meet an unnamed Other who's determined to bring Rick back for his bloody revenge.