Actions

Work Header

The Murderer

Summary:

It's 1993. Three towns exist in a peaceful manner: Humans, Other, and Deer People (a subspecies created when an Other and a human got together and decided to mass produce a third species to even things out with the already existing towns) The Other are simply, monsters. Any kind can be considered an Other, it just needs to not be human or typical animal. The dominant Other subspecies, Seekers and Dimensionals (some sort of other dimensional hybrids and tall human-like monsters that tell their gender by eye color) Long story short, a war started, and here we are.

Chapter 1: Decapitation

Chapter Text

 I'm in the room with them, we all know what's about to go down. Since my "friend" (come to think of it, how do we even know each other?) started some bullshit, I'm about to be killed. I don't mind, honestly. I've seen pretty much all this world has to offer, so I'm all set. I get shoved into a dark room and I can sense that I'm being stared at. I don't like being stared at, but I brush it off since I know it's just her. Remmy Howler, to be exact. She's a snooty teenager who wouldn't shut the fuck up about how her family is going to kill my entire species and destroy the entire Other town. I hate her, with a burning passion. She's annoying, and if it were up to me, I'd have her beheaded in my family's basement.

 Anyways, her dad comes in. Did I ever tell you how much of a dirty smug asshole this guy was? No? Well sit your ass down because you're about to hear of the worst human of al time: Dan Howler. Dan wouldn't stop talking about how I "got in his way" and "assaulted his wife with a knife", and in my defense you shouldn't sneak up on someone to kidnap them. So here we are, it's my last breath and Remmy is just smiling with glee.

"Can I do it daddy?"

He nods.

All I saw was her face.

She did this to me.

My life flashed before my eyes, and holy hell it was something.

Not good, but not bad either.

I'm content with death, but I really wished I could've at least kicked the bitch where the sun doesn't shine.