Actions

Work Header

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Summary:

An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Follow the lustful story of a big-dick futanari who indulges herself in lots of depraved, carefree sex while becoming a hero in a dark, immoral fantasy world.

Contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, etc.

This story is also cross-posted on ScribbleHub

Chapter 1: After Death

Chapter Text

“Pardon?”

“I said, I want you to reincarnate me in a generic fantasy world with a game-like system as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and irresistible smile.”

“Wh-wh… hah?” the blonde, scantily-clad goddess with full lips and giant tits appeared to be malfunctioning.

“You can’t do it?” the old man asked, disappointed. He thought the meaning of the goddess’s phrase “near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation” was pretty straightforward. The old man took a sip from the teacup the goddess offered him when he awoke in her garden, sitting at a round golden table, opposite of the goddess.

“I-I-I… What’s a futanari?” Luluna finally asked. Yes, the big-tittied goddess’s name was Luluna.

“You don’t know?” the old man, Simon, was legitimately surprised.

“Should I?”

“Everyone knows what’s a futanari!”

“They do?”

“Well, if they don’t know, they should!”

“Should they?” Luluna raised her eyebrow and took a sip from her porcelain cup. “I don’t know, and I don’t feel like I’m missing out on something.”

“Oh, but you are,” Simon smiled imagining the busty goddess with a dick, fucking her twin sister, then spraying her load all over those gigantic cow tits.

“I don’t have a twin sister!” Luluna shouted slamming her teacup against the table, breaking it to pieces. Some of the tea sprayed on her pure white dress. It didn’t escape his attention that the goddesses’ cheeks were as red as a beetroot.

“That’s too bad,” Simon smiled, noting to himself that the goddess was capable of—at the very least—peeking into his imagination. But how could he control himself? Each time he looked at Luluna’s natural bosom, he wanted to titty-fuck her. To think that I died without experiencing something like that at least once! Holding her breasts tightly together… My hands would probably sink into her—

“Stop that!” Luluna waved both her hands in front of her. “That’s it! Clairvoyance, OFF!”

“Ok-ok, I’m sorry,” Simon chuckled.

“You have no shame!” Luluna frowned. “Every time it’s the same thing! So what that I have big breasts! Did you know that I finished top of my class in worldbuilding?”

“Alright, I get it! I really am sorry,” he apologized, sincerely worrying that he hurt the goddesses’ feelings.

It probably does get pretty annoying, if all of this blonde’s interactions with perverts like me end up with her seeing images of being ravaged in all kinds of degrading ways. Simon was also thankful that humans never developed any mind-reading abilities in his lifetime… Where were we? Oh, right!

“As I was trying to explain,” Simon continued. “A futanari is a sexy girl of legal, consent-giving age with a functioning dick!” he explained the obvious to a goddess that—honestly—should have known better. “Sometimes a futanari also has a pussy, sometimes just a dick. Usually, if a futanari has only a dick, then she also has balls, but if she has a pussy, then the dick is usually an extension of her clitoris. Though, of course, a futanari can also have all three: dick, balls, and pussy.”

“I think I’m going to be sick,” the goddess said weakly with disgust on her face.

True, she does look a little pale, but what does she have to be disgusted about? I think it’s pretty sexy for a smoking hot woman to have a dick to fuck another girl with and fill her up with semen, that—

“Oh, I almost forgot!” Simon smacked his fist against the palm of his old wrinkly hand. “Make sure to give me a skill that allows me to choose when my cum can impregnate the women I’m fucking!”

“A skill?”

“Yes, a skill!” Simon snapped back at the useless goddess. “Didn’t I mention a game-like system? You’re a goddess, aren’t you? How can you not know these things? Role-playing games with systems, skills, health points have been part of our world since the last century!”

“I… I’m sorry—I’ve just recently been promoted to this job,” Luluna apologized, all flustered. “And I haven’t gotten such a strange request yet.”

“How many people have you offered reincarnation to so far?” Simon asked out of curiosity.

“Only three,” Luluna lowered her head.

“And what did they choose?”

“Well,” Luluna looked away, stalling her answer. “One of them wanted to reincarnate as a talented actor that would become a star as a child.”

“Boooring,” the old man rolled his dim eyes.

“The other one wished to be reincarnated within a family where he would have three younger and three older open-minded, perverted sisters…”

Simon whistled, impressed with his predecessor’s choice.

“And the third one?” he asked.

“He asked to be reincarnated as a hot nympho girl that was immune to STDs and had no gag reflex,” Luluna mumbled, lowering her head even lower.

“Well, obviously, my world must not have any STDs at all,” Simon said, grateful for the reminder.

“But why a girl with? And with a… A penis?” Luluna asked.

“Because girls are hot! And I want to be hot! But I also want to fuck other girls! And a lot of them! Petite ones, voluptuous ones, MILFs and their daughters, princesses and their sisters… If I see a hot girl with a nice ass, I want to bend her over and fuck her right there. And I want all of them to love it and beg for more!”

“Did… Did you never grow up?”

“I thought I grew up,” the old man said. “I thought that such depraved fantasies were beneath me. All my life I lied to myself.”

Luluna shook her head and then slapped her cheeks twice. To regain composure? To wake up?

“Listen, you were a brilliant researcher,” the goddess said, trying to redirect the conversation. “I mean, you found a cure for cancer! And you were a loyal husband! A father to three beautiful daughters. A man who was respected, who—”

“Regretted his life choices on his death bed,” Simon finished the goddess’s sentence properly. “I only did those things because it was the “right” thing to do. I didn’t cheat because it was the “right” thing to do. I wasted the best years of my life studying and working instead of partying and fucking hot chicks.”

“But your work was revolutionary!” the goddess kept pestering him, reminding the old man of his past life. “You saved hundreds of thousands of lives! Your name will be recorded in the annals of history! You will be remembered for—”

“I DIED REGRETTING MY LIFE!!” Simon shouted at the top of my lungs, letting out his repressed feelings. “Do you really think I cared about what I did for humanity when I was lying in my own shit, weak and in pain, realizing that I never once had a threesome!? Do you really think I care that some ungrateful imbeciles might stumble upon my name in Wikipedia a hundred years from now while my corpse rots away six feet under!? And that’s assuming they’ll finally start human trials now that I’m dead and can’t profit from my own research! By the time they’re done with it, my name most likely will be nowhere near the final product!

“I’m making a difference”, “I’ll be remembered for this”, “I’m a good family man”—It’s the kind of bullshit I used to tell myself during those long, lonely nights in the lab, while my colleagues were high on drugs, screwing barely legal teenagers!”

Simon spat to the side, into the lush grass, disgusted with himself. “I wasn’t honorable or a great man. I was a fraud! A coward who didn’t have the guts to tell his wife he wanted to leave her a long time ago! Eventually, I escaped into my work completely, comforting myself with fantasies of fame and glory. In the end, I was denied even that…”

Simon chuckled and realized that his eyes were wet.

“That is true—in the human world you will finally gain the recognition you deserve long after your death,” Luluna said somberly. “But here, in the higher realm, you are recognized for your work! Karma cares not for fame, glory, or intentions. Only hard work and the end result matter. And your soul has extraordinary potential for great things! Even though your memories will be erased, even though you might face countless hardships, souls like yours are needed for—”

“No! Please! Don’t send me back into that meat grinder!” Simon pleaded. “Losing my memories… Learning nothing from all of my regrets and suffering? Wouldn’t I end up making the same mistakes again?”

“No life is the same as another,” Luluna said. “But for a soul to achieve great things, sacrifices—”

“No!” Simon shouted. “I’ve sacrificed enough for one lifetime! Do you have any idea what I went through in the last years of my life? The crushing weight of soul-ripping regrets?”

“If it was so horrible, why not erase all those painful memories and start over?” Luluna asked.

“Have you ever had to lie to someone on their death bed by saying “I love you”?” Simon asked. “Just because you were too big of a coward to break their heart early enough to give them a chance to find someone who would have truly loved them?”

“I can’t say I have,” Luluna said quietly.

“I am the only one who knows. If you erase my memories, then it might as well never had happened. But it did! I know! And I don’t want to forget that! Even those horrible last years of my life, they were mine! No matter how painful… To forget everything… To erase everything... Erase me? When I finally know what I truly desire? For what? Another round of noble sacrifice? What was so noble about it? Call me selfish, evil, or a monster but I want none of it! If my work really was recognized here for something, I want to cash out that karma for all it’s worth and drown myself in wish-fulfillment and carnal pleasures!”

Luluna sighed and said, “While that is possible—I must warn you, if you choose to tarnish and debase your soul to such extents as you propose, we will not meet again.”

Simon took a deep breath and said, “I am who I am right now. And right now, finally, I choose to be true to myself!”

“Very well,” Luluna closed her eyes and waved her arm in a large arc. Bright, sparkly light followed her hand. “Let us see about this world you wish for…”

Chapter 2: On The Altar (18++)

Chapter Text

The blinding navy light that filled the cold, unwelcoming room subsided, returning to its origin in the center of the oval room, where a stone altar was placed on a pedestal. About two dozen hooded figures in blue robes were on their knees in a circle around the altar.

With the disappearance of the otherworldly light, the room returned to the dark, lit only by a dozen torches upon the granite walls. The men and women inside the room waited for their eyes to readjust to the dark after the sudden miracle of their ritual.

One of the men adjusted quicker than the others. Garbed in gold and purple, with a long, twisted staff in his hand. The topper of the staff was a cracked skull of some small, misshapen creature. That man was the first to see the shape of a girl's naked body, laying on the altar.

“SUCCEEEEESSS!!!” the man in purple shouted as he jumped up from his knees. “The hero that has been promised is finally here!”

It was this screeching voice—bouncing from wall to wall—that awoke the girl. She opened her eyes and sat up, startled, and overwhelmed by her returning sensations.

The last time she was alive, she felt very little besides pain and cold. Her eyesight was almost gone and all her hearing did was subject her to that unending, one-note ringing noise.

In hindsight, she should have realized that she also felt very little in Luluna’s realm. Certainly, no cold. But no warmth either. At least, her insides weren’t continuously ripping themselves to pieces. But how could she not notice that the tea had no flavor or consistency?

It all contributed to the surreal experience of suddenly inhabiting a living, breathing, healthy, youthful body. Her sharp hearing was assaulted by the unbearable echoing of the shouting madman. Her keen eyesight quickly adapted to the dark. She saw the hooded figures surrounding her better than she ever could for the last five years of her previous life, though she did not know what to make of the strange gold symbols all over one of the men’s layered robes. She felt the cold of the hard slab she was resting on. Even the strange aching, rising heat just below her abdomen.

“She’s alive!” the same man in purple shouted again when he saw the naked girl sit upon the altar. But then he froze and just stared at the girl, mesmerized. It took him several seconds to snap out of it. “Ah, Forgive me!”

The man in purple dropped to his knees, prostrating himself before the girl on the altar. The other figures followed suit—prostrating themselves as if before a deity. There was little doubt that the girl was not human. Her beauty alone would be enough for some to deem her divine. However, the small leather-like wings on her back and a thin, long tail with a heart shape at the end, suggested a more sinister origin. The color of the girl's hair that reached her shoulder blades was also unnatural. A color that some had seen in the lakes of the Forbidden Valley.

Ah! Could it be? The girl’s heart skipped a beat. For a moment her excitement managed to override the barrage of sensations. Did that goddess really do it? A wish-fulfillment fantasy world with a system? Only one way to find out!

The girl extended her slender hand and shouted, “Status!”

Before the girl’s eyes a semi-translucent, square window appeared, a variation on countless games, novels, and tv shows. The girl grinned from ear to ear as she studied her own status tab. She wiped her eyes when the window got blurry from tears.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

1 (0%)

Health Points

100/100 (+0.2/sec)

Arousal Points

20/20 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

20/20 (+0.05/sec)

Physical Attack

4

Physical Defense

1

Magic Attack

4

Magic Defense

3

Speed

2

 

“Beatrice,” the girl read quietly. “I like that name.”

“You heard that!?” the man in purple raised his head and shouted to the others. “Our savior just revealed her name! Beatrice! What a splendid name! Etch it into your minds! Spread it across the land! The name “Beatrice”! Praise our Savior, Beatrice!”

“Praise!” all in the room—except for Beatrice—repeated in unison.

Beatrice was still unsure of what was going on. She was sweating and breathing heavily, though she clearly understood it was not even warm in this room. Even though she was sitting, she felt light and heavy at the same time, somehow off-balance. An imposter in a stranger’s body.

Beatrice tried adjusting and shifting her weight just slightly. As she did so, she felt a weight around her chest she never felt before. She looked down and saw a pair of natural splendor. Something that she never got to see in such shape and volume. Not in real life, anyway. And so close! On full display, though from an unusual angle.

Beatrice’s hands reached all on their own. Before she even realized what she was doing, she was already breathing hard and massaging her soft breasts with both hands. The aching, pulsating heat below her abdomen, grew only stronger, demanding immediate attention.

Beatrice looked to the source of the heat. She gasped when her eyes fell on a thick, throbbing cock between her legs. By all indications, she was clearly in a developed woman’s body—thin waist, wide hips, slender arms and fingers, large breasts as soft as her thighs. And yet, there was this thing that at first glance did not belong on a woman’s body at all. But if that erect, veiny penis did not belong on Beatrice’s body, why did she feel so good stroking it?

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned. That’s right! This is what it felt like! Oh, God, how long has it been!?

“Ooooh!” The futa girl increased the pace of her hand, tightening the grip around her pulsating member. She could think of nothing else except the increasing, trembling build-up at the base of her cock. Something forgotten and yet familiar was approaching fast. And she wanted nothing else but to experience it as soon as possible! With her free hand, Beatrice kept massaging her soft breasts. She felt her cock trembling and tried pinching her pink, hard nipple with two fingers.

“Haahhn!” Beatrice cried out and arched her back as if a bolt of electricity ran through her spine. The rapidly growing pressure in her throbbing shaft burst, unleashing waves of pleasure through the girl’s body. Beatrice moaned and kept furiously stroking her cock while it shot load after load of thick cum high into the air.

“Ah, the first blessings from our Savior!” the man in purple shouted and extended his hands above him, with the palms of his hands facing up. “Savor the shower of our Savior’s deepest essence and beg for forgiveness! For we not worthy!”

The other hooded men and women followed their leader's example—extending their hands toward the shower of their Savior's deepest essence.

The ramblings of the high priest barely even registered in Beatrice’s mind, who was still basking in the afterglow of her first orgasm in this new body. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The pleasure that was lost to her... The pleasure that she had no hope of experiencing ever again… It was here. Now. Stronger than she ever remembered. And after such a long time, this wasn’t nearly enough. Beatrice’s cock was still just as hard and ached for more.

Chapter 3: The Devourer (18++)

Chapter Text

"Elen! Elen!” A girl with long fiery-red hair screamed and kicked while she was held tightly around the waist by a muscular older man. Both lightly armored, the man’s naked, sweaty muscular shoulders were reflecting the light from the scattered torches lying on the ground, next to the bloodied corpses of their fellow comrades. They were underground, deep in the tunnels beneath the mountains.

“She’s gone, Helen! Gone!” The muscular man with a blue mohawk shouted in the girl’s ear, trying to talk some sense into her. Helen’s torso armor was covered in some slimy translucent liquid that had the stench of rotten eggs and made it more difficult for the man to prevent the struggling girl from slipping away.

“Aaah!” the other survivor, Elen, cried out. She was on the ground, on her back, twitching, and jerking, her perky C-cups bounced with each movement. The plated and leather armor that served as Elen’s protection was destroyed. Some pieces were ripped apart, others—melted, scattered all around Elen, leaving her almost entirely naked.

Elen’s facial features were similar to Helen’s but twisted. She was sweating, her face was bright red. Tears rolled from her eyes and saliva leaked from her open mouth. At times, Elen’s eyes rolled back into her head as she struggled under the assault of a giant fleshy abomination.

Elen’s entire lower body up to waist was already inside the creature’s repugnant mouth. The fat, protruding purple lips of the creature’s mouth enveloped the girl’s waist. Slimy liquid continued seeping from the creature’s mouth. Slowly, inch by inch, the creature sucked Elen deeper inside.

“Uaah!” Elen cried out again as her whole body spasmed. She appeared too weak to put up any resistance to the creature. Elen managed to put her hands on the putrid lips of the creature. Whether it was a coincidence or the creature reacted to the girl’s touch, the fleshy monster effortlessly lifted the girl several feet from the ground and slammed her back down.

“GHAAH!” Elen let out another cry. She stopped fighting back and laid there, breathing heavily. Her entire body continued twitching, even her hard nipples. With her last remaining strength, Elen reached out to her comrades and called her sister’s name, “Hel… Helen… Helen!”

“Let me go!” Helen screamed as her companion slowly retreated with the girl in his arms. “She needs me! She’s pleading! Brock, I beg you! Help her!”

“We can’t help her!” Brock answered between heavy breaths. “Think of Lily! Who will take care of her if you stay!? Do you really want her to lose both her older sisters in one night!?”

“B-but!” Helen looked at her older sister. She never saw her sister in such a state and barely recognized her. Why was she making that face? A strong, proud warrior, Elen saved them all countless times, and when she needed their help… Helen couldn’t hold back her tears. Their eyes locked for the last time before Brock pulled Helen away around the corner of the repugnant tunnels.

When Helen returned home and wobbled inside like a living corpse, she barely mustered the courage to face her little sister. But even then, she couldn’t look Lily in the eyes when she finally gathered the strength to tell of their older sister’s demise.

“Why didn’t you save her!?” Lily, the blue-haired nine-year-old cried. “Elen always took care of you! Why couldn’t you!? You can never do anything right! I hate you! Bring me my sister back!”

Helen took the barrage of accusations without an answer. She simply clenched her fists and teeth, cursing her own uselessness.

“I wish you were the one who was killed!” Lily screamed and stormed off into her room.

Helen huddled in a corner and wept.

That night Helen couldn’t sleep. She futilely rolled naked on her bedsheets. She was sweating. Burning up. Each time Helen closed her eyes, she saw her older sister’s face. That vulgar expression. At first, Helen lied to herself. That’s not what I saw. Not Elen. She would have never… She begged for my help. She called my name! And I didn’t help…

But as the night progressed, Helen’s excuses made less and less sense to her. She knew what she saw. As much as Helen tried to deny it, that scene was not something she had never seen before. That unmistakable expression on the face of lesser adventurers who met a similar fate. The face of ecstasy. Her sister did not cry out in pain. She cried because of the intense pleasure. Elen did not call her sister’s name to plead for help. She reached out inviting Helen to join her.

How could they have known they would encounter a Devourer in those tunnels? An S-class monster that Helen only ever heard rumors of. It was beyond the skills of even someone like her older sister. The fluid that the malformed abomination constantly secreted, was only one of its deadly weapons.

The taste, the smell, even simple direct skin contact with the fluids of the Devourer has an immediate effect on humans. What matters is the level and length of exposure. Even momentary contact with the fluid weakens the Devourer’s prey. Over time, it drives both men and women mad with lust. Helen had no idea what the long-term effects of the contact could be. She never knew anyone who lived to tell the tale.

Helen now knew that the fluids also had acidic properties, as they heavily damaged her armor. But because of this discovery, Helen had some peace of mind that the fluid did not reach her skin because she did not have a single burn mark. Not even a rash. But for someone like her older sister…

Both the belly and the mouth of a Devourer are supposed to be always filled with that dangerous fluid. To have her lower body submerged in those fluids… At the peak of their effect, they continuously alter the human mind and body, until all, five senses are only capable of deciphering any sensation as pleasurable and arousing.

Helen wondered if her sister was still alive, inside the belly of the devourer. Was she thinking of her sister right now? Helen realized it was unlikely.

Eventually, the Devourer’s fluids dissolve the human mind completely—it is simply overwhelmed by the continued overstimulation that it has not evolved to endure. Before long even the most strong-willed humans would not be able to form coherent thoughts. Their entire existence devolves to the simple need to orgasm again and again, willingly giving themselves to the ever-increasing levels of pleasure they could never experience during normal sex. Even if they beg for more, even if they beg to stop, the result is the same—absolute submission to the endless waves of ecstasy, no matter what is being done to them. The human part is gone. The only thing that remains is semi-conscious flesh, drooling from the demonic pleasure that never ceases.

Helen continued fingering her drenching pussy, imagining what it would feel like to be in the place of her older sister. She remembered her older sister’s twitching nipples. Helen always thought her sister was better in every way, including her looks. To see her dear sister in such a state. Even though it was so wrong, why did Helen find it so arousing? Why couldn’t she stop masturbating, thinking of all the ways her sister’s hot body was toyed with?

When Elen reached out and called her sister’s name to join her in the clutches of the Devourer. What if she did? Would they be both inside its belly now? Entwined, licking each other, cumming again and again while the monster’s fluids drive them both mad.

Even when Helen climaxed for the second time to these depraved fantasies, it was still not enough. How could it be enough? When her older sister could experience so much more!

If Helen went out right now, would she be able to reach that same creature that swallowed her sister? Would she make it in time to join her older sister in the belly of the beast? She couldn’t. She didn’t deserve such pleasure. She made her choice when she ran away. Even if she regretted her decision now, she would never make it to her sister on her own.

Helen now only had her fingers and her fantasies to satiate that ache that never went away. Her sheets were drenched, her throat was dry and sore but Helen continued assaulting both her holes again and again until she finally passed out early in the morning.

Over the next several days Helen barely functioned as a human. She drank little and ate almost nothing. She even left her dear little sister to her own devices. Not because she hated her or held a grudge for what Lily said. Helen was simply kept forgetting that Lily existed. All her thoughts were with her older sister and the Devourer. During both the day and night, Helen could think of little else, sinking deeper and deeper as her fantasies got more depraved, shameful, and increasingly arousing.

Their supplies ran low, and the debt that had only increased due to the sisters’ failed expedition was not going anywhere. However, Helen had no place in her mind for such things. After a few days, Lily got seriously worried about the state her sister was in, but Helen either weakly brushed off her concerns or outright ignored her little sister.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Lily was not supposed to open the door to strangers. She hid in the corner of her room, with her ears covered, but the knocking—that soon turned into banging— had already continued for well over an hour. And all this time Helen ignored it completely. Helen did not leave her locked room, nor even so much as respond to Lily’s frightened calls for help.

After another hour of banging on the door, Lily couldn’t take it anymore. She rushed out of her room, run to the wooden door, that still somehow remained on its rusty hinges, and opened it wide.

A tall pale man in his mid-twenties with short spiky silver hair stood at the entrance. He wore purple robes with golden symbols and looked calm and collected for someone who had banged on a door for several hours.

“May I come in?” He asked Lily.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Lily asked in a strong tone, looking directly into the man’s crimson eyes while clenching her fist tight for courage.

“My name is Lucarad,” the man answered and bowed. “I am looking for Helen. You must be Lily?”

“I-I am,” Lily answered.

“A pleasure to meet such a lovely young lady,” Lucarad smiled. “Is your sister still here? Is she well? Could you call her for me?”

“I… Already tried. What do you want with her?”

“I want to help. May I come in?”

“Y… Yes,” Lily said.

The next moment Lucarad rushed past Lily with a gust of wind, like a dog that’s been let off its leash. He rushed to the second floor as if he knew where Helen was all along. Without knocking, he broke down the door into Helen’s room and found her on all fours on the wooden floor—moaning and fucking herself in her ass and pussy with the hilts of her daggers.

Chapter 4: The First Priestess (18+)

Chapter Text

Helen ignored the man in purple robes that just barged into her room. No, it was more correct to say that she didn’t even notice him. Had her house been burning down, she probably would not have noticed that too. Helen only gripped the blades of her daggers tighter and moaned louder as she increased the pace with the hilts of which she assaulted her holes. Her hands were bleeding through her damaged armored gloves.

“It looks like I made it just in time,” Lucarad said, completely unfazed by the sight before his eyes. Out of his purple robes, he pulled out a small misshapen skull and raised it high into the air. Lucarad then chanted words in an unfamiliar, crude language.

A black mist formed around the skull. And as Lucarad continued his chanting, a similar mist seeped directly out of the pores of Helen’s skin, flowing into the skull. Helen screamed and jammed the hilts as deep as she could inside her, up to the crossguards.

She tensed up and trembled while the last of the black mist was drained out of her. After that, she collapsed on the ground—breathing hard but alive.

“Ah... It worked?” Lucarad gasped. His grin grew wider. “Ha! It worked! Bwahahahaha! Suck on it, Ginhels! You all laughed at me! Well, who’s going to have the last laugh now!? Hahaha!!”

As Helen came to her senses, her eyes grew wide. She gasped in horror, finally aware of her actions, as if awoken from a dream.

“Lily!” Helen screamed and ran out of her room, down the wooden stairs. She found her little sister close to the stairs and fell to her knees at her side. She hugged her tightly and cried.

“Please forgive me!” Helen wept and begged her sister, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry I’m such a useless sister! I’m sorry for everything!”

Lily just stood there, in her sister’s tight grip—speechless and confused. Finally, she said, “Sister, you’re crushing me.”

“Oh!” Helen let go of her little sister and wiped the tears from her own eyes. “I-I’m sorry.”

Then Helen looked at the young man in purple robes, who stood behind them at the base of the steps.

“Thank you,” Helen said. “But… Who are you?”

“My name is Lucarad,” the young man smiled and bowed like an actor on stage. “And I’m the one who’s going to save this world!”

“Huh?”

“Are you deaf?” Lucarad asked and his smile disappeared. “I said I’m going to save this world! And for that, I will require your assistance!”

“M-my help?” Helen pointed at her useless self. She was convinced that she was the one who desperately needed help.” What could I possibly do to help save the world?”

“That!” Lucarad pointed at Helen’s pussy, still moist from her earlier actions.

“Ah!” Helen screamed, flustered, and covered her private parts. She only now realized that she’s completely naked before her little sister and a complete stranger.

“I am searching for humans who came in contact with the Taint and somehow managed to survive,” Lucarad explained. “Which is not easy, because every single one of them is not long for this world. In one way or another. I require the essence that people like you continuously produce.”

“E-essence? Produce?” Helen asked. Her cheeks were as red as cherries.

“I will explain more on the way. I’m taking you with me to the capital.”

“W-wait, no! I can’t!” Helen protested. “What about Lily? I can’t leave her. I can’t go at all! I have debts I need to take care of. The winter is coming, and—”

“Your debts will be taken care of,” Lucarad assured Helen. “Your sister will also be provided with enough supplies and provisions to prosper until your return. I may not look it, but I have certain influential sponsors.”

“But I can’t leave her on her own!” Helen insisted.

“That’s right!” Lily supported her sister. “We’re staying together!”

“The capital is no place for a cute little girl,” Lucarad said. “You had no problems leaving your sister alone for weeks before.”

“How do you know that?” Helen asked.

“Typical life of a commoner Adventurer,” Lucarad said, waving off such dangerous, pitiful existence. “You think you’ll be able to provide a better life for your sister on your own?”

“Y…” The word stuck in Helen’s throat. After her older sister’s demise, she had no self-confidence to speak of.

“I’ve wasted enough time here,” Lucarad said and turned towards the exit. “But I must warn you—the drain I performed was only temporary. Now that you are Tainted, your body will continue to produce more of the essence. You will eventually succumb, and your little sister will be left alone anyway. But without anyone to support her.”

Helen was left speechless. Lucarad did not wait for an answer and slowly walked toward the door. When he placed his hands on the handle and opened the creaking door, Helen shouted, “Wait!”

Lucarad smiled and then turned to Helen, “You have ten minutes to get dressed and set your affairs in order. I’ll be outside.”

As soon as Lucarad walked out the door, Helen placed her hands on Lily’s tiny shoulders and said, “Lily, I’m sorry for being such a useless sister! If I was any better, our big sister would be with us. If I was any better, I could solve this on my own. But I can’t. I have to make sure that you’re safe and taken care of. That responsibility is on my shoulders now. And right now I can only do that by going away. But I promise I’ll return!”

“Promise?” Lily asked, tearing up.

“Promise,” Helen said softly and hugged her sister tighter. She then had to hurry to get dressed and pack her things.

Helen’s only good armor was ruined, so when she got dressed she looked no different than a peasant. When Helen went outside, Lucarad was already on his black horse.

Helen hugged her sister one more time and said, “Take care of our home until I return. Can you do that for me?”

Lily nodded.

“Good girl,” Helen said as tears rolled down her cheeks. “You’re a much more dependable younger sister than I am.”

Helen walked alongside Lucarad’s horse. Only when her home disappeared behind the grassland slopes did she speak to her new companion.

“I’m grateful for your help, but how did you even know I needed it? How did you find us?”

“Brock told me I could find you here,” Lucarad said without looking at Helen.

“Brock!” Helen exclaimed. “I completely forgot! I was supposed to meet him days ago! We’ll have to—”

“He’s dead,” Lucarad stated matter-of-factly.

“No!” Helen gasped and froze in place, covering her mouth with her hands.

“No stopping!” Lucarad raised his voice. “We have a lot of ground to cover! You stopping and delaying us, will not bring him back.”

Helen took a deep breath and continued walking, hurrying to catch up to Lucarad’s horse.

“What happened?” She asked.

“The Taint plays tricks on human minds, as you are well aware of yourself. One of the very few coherent things I was able to deduce from his ramblings was where you lived and that you might also be affected by the Taint.”

“And how am I supposed to help you… Save the world?”

Lucarad grinned and dug into his robes with his right hand. He then pulled out an old, wrinkled scroll and showed it to Helen before putting it back.

“I will not be saving the world directly,” he said, barely able to contain his excitement. “Legends tell of a hero that will one day arrive in this world. For decades I’ve studied these legends until I found these old scrolls. They foretell a summoning using the very same energy that we want to destroy. And after many more decades and grueling experiments, I have finally found a way to harvest it!”

Decades? Helen thought and looked at the young man.

“I need to find many more affected by the Taint!” Lucarad said with excitement. “Together we will summon the hero that has been promised! The hero that will be able to fight and defeat the demons and their creatures! The hero whose very essence will be strong enough to defeat and cure the Taint!”

Years later, Helen found herself in a cold, dimly lit room, on her knees, reaching with her hands and sticking out her tongue for the essence of a lust-filled being that they had summoned.

Chapter 5: Arousal Points (18+)

Chapter Text

“What a splendid being!” The man in purple robes shouted as he caught the futanari’s raining cum into the palms of his hands, grinning like a madman. “Her face, her breasts, her pussy, her dick! She is perfect in every way! We are all truly blessed to see the mythical Futanari in our lifetime!”

At the same time, for a couple of brief seconds after orgasming, Beatrice was lucid enough to realize what she was doing in front of all these hooded strangers.

Did I seriously just masturbate in front of all these people!? Beatrice was shocked by her own actions. What the hell was I thinking? No matter how good it felt, I should have had some control and used common sense! But… They don’t seem to mind. In fact, they’re catching my cum with their hands and tongues? They’re happy!

When a white drop fell near the corner of Lucarad’s mouth, the young man licked it off his face and continued, “Many thought Futanari to be fairy tales. Stories passed around by whores in brothels. But I knew the truth! I’ve always known!”

Ah, that’s right. If this was a normal world, I’d be either thrown in jail or raped right here where I lay! Yet they keep babbling something about me being a savior? That damn Luluna goddess! She really came through on this one!

“Hnn,” Beatrice let out a moan when she realized she’s been massaging breasts and cock this entire time. What the hell? I just came a minute ago! The head of my penis should be hurting if I rub it like this. Why am I still so hard? Why does it still feel so good? Wait! What was that in my status?

Arousal Points

15/20 (+0.01/sec)

Arousal Points? Beatrice wondered what it meant. Health Points, Mana Points, and the like were standard fare for most roleplaying games. Mana Points were sometimes Energy or Stamina Points, but they usually meant the same thing as far as game mechanics went. But this. And I’m down five points. Could it be from cumming? If only I could right-click—

Arousal points.

A Succubus rarely thinks of anything but sex. Its need for sexual pleasure constantly grows, and the longer a Succubus goes on without release the hornier it gets. As Arousal Points get closer to the cap, Succubus’s brain prioritizes search for pleasure over everything else, until the Succubus can think of nothing else but sex and self-satisfaction, whatever the cost.

“Haaah,” Beatrice moaned. Something like this is a part of my system? And the points did decrease when I orgasmed. But that means I need to cum four times to bring it back to zero? And the regeneration rate per second—

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned again and bit her lip. She could no longer do any math. Not right now. She couldn’t do anything else. All unnecessary thoughts were overridden by her primal need. Beatrice was still horny and couldn’t resist stroking her cock, lubed by her own cum that trickled down her shaft after the big sprays of her first orgasm.

“Are we cured?” one of the hooded figures in blue robes—a man—asked.

“I don’t feel cured,” another figure—a woman—spoke up.

“Are you complete morons?” Lucarad—their leader—shouted. “The Taint cannot be cured so easily! Not from a couple of droplets! Even if they come from the Savior!”

Beatrice paid little attention to the hooded figures. Her cock demanded her undivided attention. Her previous orgasm was sublime, but it seemed that it only reignited her desire for pleasure. The nerves that were long dead and severed in her old body, were at their prime in this lust-driven body and ached for more.

What those Arousal Points meant, how they controlled her actions, Beatrice had already forgotten. She was hard and horny. That was all that mattered to her now.

“Our hero is still horny!” Lucarad shouted. “Don’t you see she’s overtaken by the lust of the ritual!? Taking all of your lust we collected over years! Something that a normal human being would be driven mad by! We must show our support! We must show our gratitude to our Savior and service her properly! Hurry! Prove your devotion!"

"Helen!” Lucarad screamed and pointed at the girl with his index finger. “It is time for you to do your part in the salvation of this world! You did not withhold from sex for a month for nothing! Prove your usefulness! Take care of our Savior who in turn will make this world safe for you and your little sister!”

“Useful”, yes, Helen thought as she rose to her feet and approached the altar. This is what I came here for. This is how I can take care of my little sister. How I can be useful. I can finally be useful. With small, timid steps, Helen approached the big-tittied futanari who was again lost in pleasuring herself.

Chapter 6: The Priestess And The Futanari (18++)

Chapter Text

Once at the altar, Helen leaned toward the futanari’s cock. Amazing, the priestess thought, studying the thick piece of meat. She watched how the futanari slid her gentle hand up and down the veins of a hot, thick, pulsating cock. Nothing like the other priests, Helen thought and then gasped. Where are the testicles? How could she cum so much without them? Truly a being of legends!

And her pussylips! Helen kept staring with her mouth half-open. Such an amazing shape! What is that liquid leaking from her? No! I can’t possibly touch her there! I have no right! Do I even dare touch her cock? Do I dare to interrupt her? No, I have to! It is my job to satisfy the cock of our Savior! The High Priest himself ordered me to do so! I can do it! I can! For my little sister!

Helen finally mustered the courage to reach for the hot object. She didn’t dare to touch it with her hand. She probably knows much better what to do than me. I can do only one thing. Something she cannot do! Helen opened her mouth and slowly lowered it over the head of Beatrice’s cock. She took it into her mouth and licked the head of the cock with her tongue.

“Oooooh!” the futanari cried and tensed up from the new sensations.

If only Elen could see me now! Helen thought. She would be so proud of me! I’m helping save the world! Yes! This is required of me. I must do my duty as a priestess. It is not for my enjoyment. But… If I touch myself, the Savior might enjoy the show and have her relief faster. Yes—for the relief of the Savior! I’m doing this for the Savior, not for myself. The Savior will love to see me plunge my fingers inside my naughty pussy. Look! I can take three fingers inside me so easily!

Helen’s efforts did not go unnoticed. Beatrice took a look at the redhead that was sucking her off. She had always dreamed of having sex with a girl that enjoyed giving head so much that she could not help but reach toward her own pussy.

Helen felt Beatrice’s cock expand inside her mouth. Oh, the Savior likes it! Her cock is as hard as a rock! She really likes it! She likes me! I’m doing a good job! And I can make her feel even better! I can take her deeper—

“Ugh,” Helen gagged and had to let go of Beatrice’s cock to take a breath. As Beatrice’s cock exited Helen’s mouth, they were connected by strands of spit. Beatrice’s entire cock was wet and slippery from Helen’s spit. And while the redhead breathed deeply from her inexperienced mouth, she instinctively knew to stroke the futanari’s cock to keep the stimulation going, spreading her own lube all over it.

Once recovered, Helen took the futanari’s cock into her mouth again, as deep as she could, pressing it against the opening that led to her throat.

“Uuugh, so good!” The futanari moaned and arched her back.

“Good”? She said “good”! She said that word! She praised me! Helen thought while servicing the futanari’s cock. I’m doing a good job! See, older sister? I’m not useless after all! See what a good cocksucker I am? I wish you were here right now! I wish we could suck this cock together! We could rub each other’s pussies as we serviced this thick piece of meat. Lick each other’s saliva off it. You would like that, wouldn’t you, big sister?

Beatrice couldn’t know what Helen was thinking, but she could feel that the redhead enjoyed her cock. And that was all that mattered to Beatrice. She placed her hands on the back of Helen’s head and pushed her down, penetrating the gentle opening to the girl’s throat, plunging deep inside.

“Glhrgh!” Helen gurgled, her eyes teared up from the unexpected violation. She convulsed and gagged, barely holding back from vomiting. But the futanari just kept roughly moving her head back and forth for her own selfish pleasure.

“Hhhn! Incredible!” Beatrice moaned. “So, this is what it feels like!? Ugh! The pressure—Haah! The pleasure of having my whole cock inside a pretty girl’s mouth!”

It only took a couple more of rough bobs of Helen’s head for the futanari to unleash her second load down Helen’s throat. The redhead could feel the semen pumping directly into her stomach, overflowing her canals, filling up her mouth. She struggled to break free until finally, Beatrice released her head.

“Gaaaah!” Helen gasped for air and let cum leak from her mouth, while Beatrice sprayed more over her messy face.

 -5 Arousal Points.

 

Arousal Points

11/20 (+0.01/sec)

 

Two tabs quickly flashed through Beatrice’s mind in rapid succession now that she had climaxed, but her thoughts were elsewhere—with the redhead she just used for her pleasure.

Helen was exhausted. She collapsed on the floor at the altar. But seeing her breathing hard, her pretty face smeared with cum, tears, and saliva, only excited the futanari more. Beatrice’s dick remained hard. She lusted after Helen’s body. She wanted to rip off her robes and violate her fully—a proper reward for the good service.

“Priscilla! Victoria!” Lucarad called out the names of two more women among his members. “Do you not see our Savior’s lust-filled gaze? Have you not yet realized that a futanari summoned by lust will not be satisfied so easily? Hurry up and help Helen take care of our Savior’s needs!”

Chapter 7: Ararachni (18++)

Chapter Text

“Heavenly Strike!” Victoria screamed and cleaved the last enemy, an Arachling in half. The two feet high, eight-legged creature fell motionless, four legs to each of the halves. The heavily-armored warrior with blonde, wavy hair swung her claymore to shake off the purple blood off the blade.

“We really should have prepared more before heading out,” a petite girl with twin ponytails said while healing the wounds of another party member, a knight named Rebecca. She wore heavy armor, similar to Victoria, but relied on her trusty short sword and heavy triangular shield.

“Nonsense, Priscilla,” the leader of the party, Amarantha said. She was tall and slender, her bob haircut suited her deep purple hair. She wore black leather armor and had a single curved dagger for a weapon. “How could we delay any longer when the villagers literally begged on their knees for our help?”

“I agree with Amy!” A green-haired ranger, Cassy said. “If we waited any longer, the girls might be beyond saving.”

The ranger wore a cute, short, low-cut light green dress that revealed a good third of her large breasts, while also put her thighs on full display thanks to a combination with her white stockings. On her back, Cassy had a quiver full of finely crafted arrows and a small bow as her weapon. If all those things were not enough to give away her origin, her long, pointy ears left no doubt that Cassy was an Elf.

“They are probably beyond saving already,” Victoria said.

“This discussion is pointless now,” Rebecca said as she stood up and took up her weapons. “We must find Ararachni before its spawn wears us down.”

The five girls ventured deeper into the web-covered tunnels. After about five minutes since their last combat encounter, they finally found one of the girls from the villages.

“Here, come quick!” Cassy screamed.

“Quiet!” Rebecca whispered, worried about them attracting more unnecessary enemies.

The girls rushed to Cassy, but none of them could say a word when they saw the villager. The girl was pinned to the wall, completely nude, wrapped in webs. Only her perky breasts and pussy were exposed. All her limbs were bound to the rocks, except for her left arm, which was pressed to her torso. By mere luck or by some devious purpose, the girl’s free hand ended up right at her crotch. And she kept continuously rubbing her clit over and over while her pussy extruded a strange white liquid.

“Happy… Happy… So happy,” the girl repeated over and over again.

“It’s like she’s in a trance,” Rebecca said.

Cassy slowly reached to the liquid, but Victoria grabbed her hand.

“Don’t touch it!” Victoria said in a strong, ominous tone.

“But we have to help her!” Amy said.

“These webs are all connected,” Rebecca said, pointing at the complex maze of webs that spread from the girl all over the walls, disappearing in the darkness ahead. “If we try to free her, the whole nest will be warned of their prey trying to escape.”

“First we deal with the main threat, then we free who we can,” Victoria concluded. “Let’s go.”

The five girls went further. Rebecca first, followed by Victoria, then Amarantha, Priscilla, and the last—Cassy. The ranger looked back, worried. “I hope nothing happens to her while we’re gone,” she said.

“She’s beyond our help anyway,” Amarantha said with a smile.

“What? How?” Priscilla asked.

“Haven’t you heard?” Amarantha asked. “How else did you think Ararachni’s little spawn can drag human girls away so easily?”

“Don’t they use large numbers?” Priscilla asked.

“Yes, that’s the lie the villagers tell themselves to ignore the fact that the girls let themselves be taken away,” Amarantha said.

“Why would they do that?” Cassy asked.

“Because the poison of these creatures is highly toxic to humans,” Amarantha explained. “It affects the brain, that drowns the human in pleasure. Consumed by lust, the prey is unable to resist. Even the webs are soaked with this poison.”

As the group walked deeper into the tunnels they saw more girls, all bound in compromising positions. All of them nude, all of them lost in their own little worlds of ecstasy. The few of the girls that were still able to speak coherent words, all kept repeating similar things. Joy. Pleasure. Some even begged for more, clearly driven mad already.

“How horrible!” Cassy teared up.

“But why do they only abduct girls who are eighteen years old or older?” Rebecca asked.

“For impregnation,” Amarantha giggled. “Ararachni and its spawn sense when the girl’s bodies are ready. Ararachni uses human girls to lay its eggs and grow its brood. Sometimes the girls lay a dozen eggs at a time. That is the other reason why they poison the brain to produce so much pleasure. Without it, the mutation of human bodies needed to successfully produce the offsprings would be unbearable.”

“No,” Cassy gasped and looked around at the girls who were not even aware of their presence.

“Exactly. And the side effect of such heavy alteration is that when the girls finally lay eggs for the first time, they reach such peaks of ecstasy that their brains simply malfunction. They want nothing more but to lay eggs again and again, eagerly waiting for their turn to be impregnated once again. They probably don’t even remember that they’re human.”

“Ugh, I think I might throw up,” Priscilla said, looking paler than usual.

“This is a new form of evil,” Rebecca said with disgust on her face. “We have to find that creature right away and rip it to pieces!”

“Yeah, about that,” Amarantha said and disappeared from sight.

“What?” Rebecca looked behind her when something flashed through the air.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that,” Amarantha said with a smile, standing inches behind Rebecca.

“Ghuagh!” Rebecca choked when her throat split open and blood poured forward.

Chapter 8: Hidden Desires (18+)

Chapter Text

“Kh… Kha—” Rebecca choked on her own blood. She tried to hold the gaping wound on her neck with her hand, but it was no use—the blood kept pouring through her fingers.

“REBECCAAA!!!” Priscilla screamed and rushed to her fallen sister in arms.

“You traitorous—” Victoria dashed at Amarantha with her claymore drawn, but the assassin disappeared from her sight.

Amarantha appeared behind the Victoria and thrust her dagger through the gaps of the warrior’s armor—at the waist and behind the knee, both critical hits. Crippled, Victoria fell to her knees while Amarantha sprinted to Priscilla.

Because Amarantha’s [Blink] spell was on cooldown, Priscilla saw the purple-haired assassin coming and managed to dodge a fatal attack at her neck, but the second attack from Amarantha proved just as deadly. The assassin effortlessly cut through the side of the healer’s light armor and rushed to her last target while Priscilla bled out on the ground behind her.

“AMY! STOP!” Cassy desperately screamed. She raised her bow and managed to nock an arrow despite her shaking hands. The ranger grit her teeth, aiming at the swift and nimble assassin, but there was no conviction on her face. The terrified girl could never have imagined that one of their own, someone with whom they’ve spent their entire lives ever since they escaped from that dreadful orphanage, would betray them in such a cruel and senseless way.

“Please, why are you—” Cassy tried to reason with her dearest friend but was swiftly silenced. Forever. Cassy never found out why Amarantha betrayed her and the others. The only mercy she received was a quick death—the ranger’s decapitated head fell to the ground at Amarantha’s feet before her headless body toppled over.

“MURDERER!!!” Victoria screamed and swung her claymore at the standing Amarantha. But the assassin effortlessly dodged the attack and increased the distance from the warrior until they were at least thirty feet apart.

Amarantha gracefully landed on her feet, while Victoria barely managed to stand. She used her claymore for support and pressed her wound with her free hand. Victoria looked at the grinning, self-satisfied assassin and said, “You bastard... How could you do this to your sisters?”

“We’re not even related,” Amarantha shrugged.

“We’ve been together for eighteen years!” Victoria screamed. “How could you!?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Amarantha asked sarcastically and raised her hands as if the others should have seen this coming. “Remember the night when the four of us had some fun while you sat in the corner polishing your claymore?”

“… You’re going to have to be more specific,” Victoria said. Way too many cold winter nights flashed through her mind when her lesbian sisters in arms kept each other warm the best way they knew. Victoria was the only one who refused to participate, despite the blatant advances from the others, especially Priscilla.

“That time I asked Cassy to put small wooden balls into my pussy which I then slowly squeezed out while she fingered my butt?”

“Oh, no,” Victoria gasped as the horrifying truth dawned on her.

“That’s right!” Amarantha proclaimed. “For years I have fantasized about oviposition! To have a creature like Ararachni lay its eggs inside me. To deliver them with a smile on my face like a good incubator! Eventually, my fantasies were not enough. I rushed our expedition to this lair. And when I saw how happy the girls here are, I made up my mind. I want nothing more than give my body to Ararachni!”

“Then why didn’t you just go here alone and disappear along with your disgusting fantasies!?”

“And risk you killing the creature? No! You were the only competent adventurers in the area. Obviously, you all had to die!”

“You’re insane!” Victoria screamed.

“It’s the rest of the world that’s insane!” Amarantha said. “Why should I suffer through the rest of my life, fighting for scraps to sustain a meager existence, when a much better option exists? No pain. No worries. Just pleasure for the rest of my life in the best way I could possibly imagine!”

“I’ve heard enough!” Victoria said and raised her claymore. Her whole body ached from each move she made, but Victoria’s resolve was strong. “I will kill you for what you have done. Here. Now!”

“You can try,” Amarantha smiled wickedly and licked the blood off her dagger.

“Heavenly—Gah!”

Victoria’s attack was interrupted. Both she and Amarantha were covered in webs right where they stood. Out of the shadows, their original target, Ararachni, approached. An eight-legged abomination.

“Ara… Ara,” the monster hissed in a high-pitched voice, that pierced the ears. Ararachni was grotesque. Its flesh was sickly red, green, and purple. Each of its legs was of different lengths and thicknesses. The head of the monster was asymmetrical, with fifteen protruding black eyes, covering the head seemingly at random.

It approached Amarantha first, towering over the girl.

“Valkyrie’s Last Stand!” Victoria shouted. Her blade shined with divine light, melting the surrounding web from the claymore and her arm. Ararachni paid no attention to Victoria. Instead, the monster salivated over Amarantha. Victoria managed to cut the rest of the webs that held her and freed herself. She looked ahead at Amarantha, who was face to face with the eight-legged abomination.

“Ah, Yes!” Amarantha extended her one free hand toward the monster. “For so long… I’ve waited for so long! Please, take me now! I can’t bear it anymore!”

Victoria raised her claymore, ready to charge and strike down her former comrade, but hesitated at the last second when she saw Ararachni already raising its many crooked appendages above the captured girl.

If I move there now, even if I can strike down Ararachni’s prey, it will surely strike back against me in vengeance, Victoria thought. And as I am right now, I won’t be fast enough to avoid both its legs and the webs.

“V-Victoria…”

Victoria turned around and saw Priscilla, bleeding, covered in webs, but with open eyes.

“Priscilla!?” Victoria screamed in surprise. She’s alive!?

Victoria left Amarantha to her fate and limped toward Priscilla.

“Hold on, dear sister,” Victoria said and freed Priscilla from her ropes. Victoria then helped Priscilla up, supporting most of her friend’s weight.

“Ugh,” Priscilla moaned, wincing from the pain that emanated from the gaping wound on the side of her torso. “If I somehow make it through this I will eat you out as no girl has ever done before. Which would be—cough—completely immoral if we were related by blood.”

“It’s a good thing we’re not,” Victoria said, indulging her friend’s fantasies. Anything to keep her alive while they took their first steps away from the monster’s lair. “Let’s get out of here while we still can!”

Though Priscilla was usually light as a feather, Victoria’s own wounds were getting the better of her. Even killing a single Arachling they encountered on their way out took Victoria to the brink of collapse. Did I seriously think I could kill Amarantha and get away with it? Victoria thought and almost laughed at her foolishness.

Victoria tried not to look at the trapped girls—lost in pleasure—that she passed. I can’t help them. I can’t help them, Victoria kept repeating. I can barely get myself and Priscilla out. And the way they are… They would probably resist, even if I was in any condition to help.

They look like they’re in heaven… How can it possibly feel good enough to throw your life away? To betray your non-blood-related sisters in arms? How could she? Amarantha, you treacherous snake! Did you get what you want? Are you drowning in pleasure like these girls? Are you having fun as your reward for killing your friends? Your lovers?

Victoria’s blood was boiling. That fate is too good for that traitor! I should go back and cut off her head! If she enjoys being a monster’s plaything that much, maybe she’ll enjoy being run through as well! I might be able to get away… And if not… If Ararachi does capture me... Would it be that bad? At least I’d get to have my revenge.

The price for killing a comrade is giving yourself to the monster to have its way with you? Somehow that seems right. Would it make me a bad person if I gave myself to that fate? If I enjoyed that? But what about Priscilla? Do I take her with me? Would she be ready to join me among the other girls trapped here? We would both end up impregnated by Ararachni? For the rest of our lives, our only purpose would be to lay eggs for monsters and climax each time

“Light… There’s light up ahead,” Priscilla uttered weakly.

The voice of her dear friend snapped Victoria out of her delusions. She did not even notice how far she managed to walk while lost in her own fantasies. Her friend’s voice gave Victoria the strength to take the last steps outside Ararachni’s lair.

“Haaaah,” Victoria gasped and collapsed on the ground from overexertion. Her consciousness faded.

“Victora? Victoria!” Priscilla shouted, trying to shake her friend back to reality, not noticing that blood kept pouring from her own wound.

“Perhaps we can help?” Priscilla heard a man’s voice.

She looked up and through a haze saw two figures standing on the rocky terrain that surrounded Ararachni’s lair. A young man with short white hair and in purple robes slowly approached her. Timidly trailing just behind him, was a redhead in blue robes. That was when Priscilla's body finally gave out and she fell unconscious next to her Victoria.

Chapter 9: Cow Tits (18++)

Chapter Text

Two cloaked figures approached Beatrice who was still on the altar, unable to control her lust.

The shorter figure removed the hood that covered her face, revealing a youthful girl with blue twin ponytails, about twenty years old. Unlike the others, this girl, it seemed, went out of her way to adjust her robes to be form-fitting. In several places, she accomplished this by strapping and tightening old leather belts around the baggy cloth, such as around her torso and arms. If her goal was to show off her petite figure, she accomplished that.

The taller figure next to the twin-tailed girl also removed her hood, revealing a beautiful woman with long blonde wavy hair. She had strong features and sharp eyes.

A bodyguard? Beatrice wondered, judging by the blonde’s stern expression.

They stopped just a few feet from the stone altar. The short girl hopped behind the blonde and grabbed hold of the blonde’s prominent breasts, fondling them through the robes.

“Priscilla!” Victoria screamed and looked back at the twin-tailed girl. The blonde seemed shocked and ashamed but did nothing to stop the little pervert.

“Masturbation and a half-decent blowjob won’t cut it when you have girls like us,” Priscilla said while looking Beatrice straight in the eyes. “Wouldn’t you rather fuck one of us? Or both of us?”

“Priscilla—Ah!” Victoria exclaimed, blushing and deeply embarrassed about the degrading ways her friend spoke about them both. “How can you say such things?”

“How can I?” Priscilla asked and sunk her hand into Victoria’s robes, digging deeper and lower, past the blonde’s abdomen, until she reached her target between Victoria’s thighs. “You’re the one who’s not being honest here!”

“Ahn!” Victoria moaned and clenched her fists, trying to control herself under the assault of Priscilla’s skilled fingers.

“You’ve never gotten this wet, this fast with me!” Priscilla complained. “Could it be… Is it because of the Savior? Is it because of her looks? Or because the size of the Savior’s cow tits rivals your own?”

‘Cow tits’? Beatrice thought and massaged her breasts. Sure, they’re big, double Ds most likely. But they’re not saggy in the slightest!

“D-don’t say—hn—such things!” Victoria whimpered in a way that Beatrice would never have expected when she first saw her.

Priscilla kept up her attack on her friend’s weak spot with one hand while undressing her with the other. Without wasted movements, without relenting her assault even for a second. It was clear to Beatrice that the twin-tailed girl had done this many times before.

As soon, as the blonde’s ample right breast dropped into the open, Priscilla pinched the exposed nipple.

“Hyah!” Victoria screamed while Priscilla continued undressing her. Victoria’s entire upper torso was now on full display and Beatrice was able to appreciate Priscilla’s frustration. Victoria’s breasts were massive and with no bra to support them, gave in to gravity.

“This really pisses me off!” Priscilla growled while sliding the remaining robes down Victoria’s legs. “I can tolerate you being blessed with these watermelons. They’re two of the reasons I like you, but I absolutely hate how you go into heat the moment you see another set like yours!”

“That’s not true!” Victoria cried.

“Who are you trying to fool!?” Priscilla yelled and plunged two fingers deep between Victoria’s swollen pussy lips.

“Ooooh!” Victoria moaned and arched her back while Priscilla stood behind and fingered her.

“At least your lower lips don’t lie,” Pricilla said with a wide grin and kept finger fucking the blonde. “Don’t think I didn’t see the way you rubbed your thighs under your robes! The way you squirmed when you saw our Savior’s big perky tits! The way you licked off every last drop from your hands, I saw it all! I’m always watching you!”

Victoria just stood there with her eyes closed and let Priscilla have her way with her, moaning all the way while Priscilla berated her. Just as Victoria got used to Priscilla’s unrelenting rhythm, Priscilla pulled her fingers out of Victoria’s drenching pussy and raised them up close to the blonde’s face.

“See how wet you are?” Priscilla asked as she held her fingers—glistening with Victoria’s pussy juice—close to Victoria’s lips.

“Aaah,” Victoria opened her mouth and took Priscilla’s fingers inside, sucking on them, licking off her own juices with her tongue.

“Good girl,” Priscilla said softly and smiled.

Priscilla stood up on her toes, reaching to Victoria with her wet tongue, salivating for a kiss. Victoria turned around and gladly accepted Priscilla’s tongue inside her mouth. They embraced in a passionate kiss.

Chapter 10: Selfish Sister (18++)

Chapter Text

How these two have changed, Lucarad thought as he watched two of his priestesses make out. The Taint did a number on them. Was it the powerful poison of Ararachni combined with near-death experience? At first, their fantasies revolved around submitting themselves to monsters for impregnation. I suppose it was only a matter of time before they had to take care of their sexual frustrations with each other.

Or was it a coping mechanism to deal with what happened to them in those tunnels? Lucarad wondered while Victoria undressed Priscilla, revealing her slender A-cup breasts. The girls got only more excited and continued exchanging sloppy kisses. Either way, there really is a limit to how much I can keep the Taint in check with my Skull of Nightmares.

Victoria’s and Priscilla’s passionate lovemaking was interrupted when warm white liquid sprayed over their one side.

“Ah!?” Victoria exclaimed and separated from Priscilla’s lips when something warm and sticky splashed on her cheek. She winced instinctively, protecting her eyes as more of the white liquid sprayed over them, coming from the altar.

“Aaah, aaaah, uuuuh,” Beatrice kept jerking her cock, aiming and spraying her cum directly at the girls. She splattered on both the girls’ sides—their thighs, hips, stomachs, most of Victoria’s right breast, all over their hair, especially Victoria’s golden locks.

In her past life, Beatrice had never witnessed two hot girls make out right in front of her and for her amusement. She simply couldn’t hold back. When the girls locked in a kiss as they undressed, all Beatrice could think about was cumming on their faces and have them lick her cum off of each other.

 -5 Arousal Points.

 

Arousal Points

7/20 (+0.01/sec)

 

Unfortunately, Beatrice did not fully fulfill her fantasy. Beatrice’s inexperience with her new body, combined with her heightened arousal, overexcitement of indulging in her missed fantasies, and heightened sensitivity of her penis from cumming two times before, led to poor control and aim. Only two meager shots reached Victoria’s face.

“Haaah,” Beatrice breathed deeply, trying to regain her composure. She was sweating, her heart was beating wildly. But most of all Beatrice was deeply ashamed of her poor performance.

So, this is what it means to be a level 1 succubus? She asked herself. Did I even last a minute?

However, Beatrice’s lamentations vanished from her mind when she saw the twin-tailed blue-haired lick the cum off Victoria’s cheek.

“My my, aren’t we lucky?” Priscilla said as she continued collecting all of Beatrice’s cum off Victoria’s face. Once she was done, she added, “Although the taste hasn’t improved.”

“Sh-she already came three times,” Victoria said quietly while looking at Beatrice’s cock with hazy eyes. “But her... T-thing is still hard?”

“Yes, it is,” Priscilla said and grinned, staring at the futanari’s cock herself. “How badly do you want to be fucked by it?”

“W-what!?” Victoria exclaimed, seemingly surprised by Priscilla’s words.

“Don’t play coy!” Priscilla giggled and slid her index finger across Victoria’s pussy lips. “You’re so horny, your juices are literally flowing out of you! Do you want to be fucked by the savior that badly?”

“Hn, don’t say such things,” Victoria whimpered.

“I can’t blame you, she’s a stunner,” Priscilla said and glanced at Beatrice who again gently massaging her shaft. “You always did have a thing for giant tits. And this one even comes with a thick piece of meat to ravage you with. She really is everything you could dream of, isn’t it?

“Please stop,” Victoria begged and teared up.

But Priscilla only added another finger to her second attack on Victoria’s pussy and said to Beatrice, “See what a hopeless slut my dear sister in arms is? She puts up this high and mighty act, but as soon as she sees a pair of big tits she goes in heat!”

“Ahn, No!” Victoria moaned and had to lean on Priscilla because her legs were shaking from the stimulation.

“Don’t you dare lie to me!” Priscilla shouted. “Do you really think I don’t know about all the times you sneaked out at nights for a quicky with the local tavern wench? I knew the true reason why you never joined us for the fun nights! It was because our breasts weren’t big enough for your taste! And I know you secretly made advances on Cassy, even though she cared only for that snake, Amy!”

“H-haah… H-how?” Victoria barely managed to speak, powerless against Priscilla’s fingers.

“Didn’t I tell you? I’m always watching you! And your encounters with the wenches? At first, I had a hard time figuring out which you enjoyed more—having your cow tits licked, or burying your face in a pair of another’s. But I made sure to study carefully the techniques you used on each other.”

“Ah! Y-you mean…”

“That’s right! I followed you! Every. Single. Time. Hehe,” Priscilla giggled and licked her lips, quickening the pace of her fingers inside Victoria’s pussy, while rubbing her swollen clit with her thumb at the same time. “Even during the coldest winter nights, after all the others were asleep. I could barely keep myself warm, you know? Buried in the snow under the tavern’s window. I often ended up with frostbitten fingers, despite doing my best to keep them warm in my pussy. I often used four at once to be efficient, while I watched you warming yourself in the embrace of another. That’s how I learned all your deepest desires!”

“Please—hn—No!”

“The toys you carved out of wood, and the way you used them on those wenches. You never brought them out with me! Even though I learned to lick your breasts the way you like! Even though I learned to treat your pussy properly! Is it just because my breasts aren’t big enough!? Did you fantasize about big-breasted wenches every time you lay with me?”

“N-no! Ahn!” Victoria denied Priscilla's accusations.

“Don’t lie to me!” Priscilla screamed. “Your pussy lips never lie! That’s why I love them! I know you’re fantasizing about the Savor! I know you want her to take you like a man would while you lay on your back and squeeze her breasts! I know! I had to climb the uneven, slippery tavern walls to look through the second-floor window, so I know!”

“Ahhh! Ahn!” Victoria only moaned. She no longer had the strength or the will to argue against Priscilla. Over a decade of combat experience and training was the only thing that still kept the blonde warrior on her feet, despite the growing waves of pleasure.

“The Savior really is the perfect woman for you!” Priscilla screamed, her own eyes watered. “She has huge tits, unlike me! She has a thick dick, unlike me! I would gladly fuck you if I had a dick between my legs as the Savior does! I would gladly smother you with my breasts if they were big enough!”

Priscilla momentarily relented her assault on Victoria’s clit and pussy, and wiped the tears from her eyes. “But it’s alright. It’s fine! It’s not your fault you are this way. Although we were once only sisters of combat, we have are now sisters of love. And lovers forgive. I will always forgive you, no matter how selfish you are! No matter how many times you betray me!”

With reddish and wet eyes, Priscilla turned to Beatrice and said, “Well, miss Savior-sama… A flat-chested little sister or a big-tittied onee-san—which would you prefer as your first fuck in this world?”

Chapter 11: A Moment of Clarity (18+)

Chapter Text

“Hn—hah?” Beatrice couldn’t believe what she just heard. The futanari had stopped massaging her cock for a while now. She just sat on the edge of the stone altar, taken aback by the twin-tailed girl’s outburst of anguish, caused by—how it ultimately seemed to Beatrice— nonreciprocal love.

“I’m saying that this blonde slut is desperate for a futanari cock,” Priscilla said with a forced smile and spread Victoria’s pussy lips to reveal her welcoming wet hole. “What are you still waiting for? I find it hard to believe she’s not your type, but I suppose that is why the High Priest, Lord Lucarad offered me as well, just in case you had a fetish for girls cursed with tiny breasts.”

Beatrice didn’t answer. Priscilla, was it? Despite everything she said a minute ago, this girl is inviting me to fuck her… Friend? Sister? Lover? While she just watches with an aching heart? She’s even offering herself despite having feelings for that big-breasted blonde?

“Why are you hesitating?” Priscilla asked. “Your cock is still hard, which means you want to fuck at least one of us, right?”

Suddenly, Beatrice thought the same thing. Why am I hesitating? Just moments before I couldn’t help but masturbate and pleasure myself over and over again in front of everyone, not caring about what they might think of me! No, I completely forgot about their existence! What has changed now? Is it that “Arousal” system? Is it controlling me that much?

Beatrice mentally brought up in her mind’s eye the specific stat.

Arousal Points

10/20 (+0.01/sec)

Wasn’t it at seven Points before? Beatrice tried to recall through the haze of pleasure and orgasms. Either way, it is recovering at a frightening rate!

Though Beatrice had no clock to tell how much time had passed, by doing quick math in her head she started to realize how fast her AP would max out every time.

“If these girls are not to your liking, we have many others!” The white-haired High Priest said loudly, from farther away. “If you’ve taken fancy to Helen, you may use her however you see fit to satiate your lust!”

“N-no-no, it’s fine!” Beatrice responded quickly while she was still lucid. Arousal wasn’t the issue—Victoria and Priscilla were plenty hot.

Ah! Beatrice nearly gasped and her eyes went wide. She had completely forgotten about the redhead she was enamored with mere minutes before and looked beneath the altar she was still sitting on. Helen was on the floor, at Beatrice’s feet. She was leaning with her back against the altar with her eyes closed, sucking on her index finger while rubbing herself between her legs. Helen’s blissful face was as clean as it could be, which—as Beatrice summarized—meant that she cleaned herself off with her fingers and licked them clean, now savoring the aftertaste.

That scene made Beatrice’s dick swell to its full form. It ached to ravage the redhead, who was clearly lost in pleasure and would probably indeed let herself be used in any way Beatrice wanted. Isn’t this what I wanted? Why I came here? Beatrice thought, fighting desperately against her base instincts that grew stronger with each passing second. No, Beatrice wanted to take care of something else, something fleeting—Priscilla!

Beatrice looked at the petite blue-haired girl, who now ended up in a rather awkward position along with Victoria—their further fate entirely dependant on Beatrice’s choice. They both looked at Beatrice.

Victoria’s surface thoughts were easy to read for Beatrice. The blonde looked at the futanari with guilty anticipation. She breathed hard, her face was flushed, and she kept squirming and rubbing her thighs craving for more stimulation that Priscilla stopped providing.

Priscilla’s pained expression was more complex. Beatrice looked deeply into Priscilla's teary eyes, trying to figure the girl out, and her relationship with Victoria. Though Priscilla clearly waited for Beatrice’s response, it wasn’t clear what result she was truly hoping for.

She already cried once, Beatrice thought. If I reject her now completely, take the redhead for my pleasure, while ignoring all of what Priscilla had done, how she poured her heart and soul out... How would she handle it? What would happen to her? What would it say about me?

This strange cult seems eager to please me in any way I see fit, but what about those I reject so blatantly? Would there be consequences for them? I find it hard to believe there wouldn’t be, considering how easily their High Priest was ready to discard his offering for a different one.

“My Lady, Beatrice—” Lucarad addressed the futanari again, but she interrupted him.

“It’s fine!” Beatrice said loudly and got off the altar that she spent all her time on in this world up until now. “I’ve made my choice!”

Chapter 12: Futanari’s First Threesome (18++)

Chapter Text

When Beatrice stood up—tall and proud in the nude, all her assets on full display in front of two dozen people—she caught herself with the thought that she should have been way more embarrassed than she was. And yet—despite her hard dick pointing at the ceiling as it swayed from side to side with each of the futanari’s movements—Beatrice felt no shame in the slightest. Was it because of the whole Arousal system? Because of her Succubi race? Or was it simply her true pervert nature taking over?

That didn’t matter to her now. She had to concentrate all of her willpower on one task. Beatrice walked past the redhead who was in her own little world of pleasure. The futanari did not dare to look at the lewd redhead, fearing her own uncontrollable impulses. She instead slowly moved toward Victoria and Priscilla, toward the offerings this cult provided.

Beatrice was always partial to women with big tits, but something about the twin-tailed girl seemed particularly enticing. Was it just her petite, youthful body? Sure, Priscilla looked around twenty years old and her body was in its prime, but Victoria did not look more than a couple of years older and had much more womanly, voluptuous shapes.

At first, it was Priscilla’s open, playful attitude that caught Beatrice’s attention. Something, that Beatrice rarely experienced directed directly towards her in her past life. And definitely never that blatantly by a girl she never even met before.

Usually, that kind of open seduction would mean that the girl wanted something—either cheap thrills or money. Either way, it was an attitude Beatrice used to look down upon. In retrospect, she realized—all too late—that she looked down upon it because it was either not directed toward her, or she foolishly and cowardly avoided the places where she could experience it.

But here, even if all these people did want something from Beatrice, she had nothing to offer but her good looks and her hard, willing cock. On top of that, whatever this group of people really was, it looked like they practically worshipped her. If these people wanted a lustful sex goddess, Beatrice was more than willing to play the part.

And here I thought that goddess was innocent to these kinds of things, Beatrice thought as the realization set in that she could choose whichever pretty girl she wanted to fuck. If this keeps up, it really will be a one-of-a-kind experience.

Beatrice reached the two girls, who were both on their knees by now. They looked up at the futanari, past her erect dick that would have cast a shadow on Victoria’s face, had it not been for the poor lighting.

Beatrice wanted to fuck Priscilla, she really did. But the girl had become more than just a faceless fuck-toy to be used. Beatrice pitied her. She wanted to treat her properly. But she also wanted to shove her dick inside the twin-tailed girl... Grab her narrow hips and drive her up and down a futanari’s girthy cock. Watch Priscilla’s flat stomach, impatient to fill her insides with semen... Fuck I really am a pervert, Beatrice thought while dirtier and dirtier images flashed through her mind. No, she deserves a different prize first.

“Victoria,” Beatrice finally spoke and looked the naked blonde in the eyes. “If you want my dick inside you, turned around and lick Priscilla’s pussy.”

“Ah!” Victoria and Priscilla gasped in unison. Their eyes opened wide, Priscilla’s cheeks turned as red as cherries.

“B-but… Your tits… I want to…” Victoria mumbled sheepishly.

“Do you really only think about yourself?” Beatrice asked Victoria with a strong, scolding tone. “Are you always that selfish? Or only when you’re in heat?”

Am I pushing this too far? Beatrice wondered. No, if they see me as someone to be revered, I have to display a strong, confident, commanding side. And I must learn how far I can push my authority in this group.

“I’m n-not… Selfish!” Victoria moaned. Her hands buried between her closely-held together thighs. “After all I did… I just… You’re so… I was ordered to take care of your needs! That’s why… I… Wanted to… Your breasts—”

“If you make Priscilla cum, I’ll let you touch my breasts,” Beatrice interrupted Victoria’s excuses. “What I want right now is to take care of my needs by using your pussy while I watch you take that girl to heaven with your tongue. Now turn around!”

Victoria stared at Beatrice’s breasts, then at Beatrice’s cock. After an audible swallow, Victoria turned around on all fours, raising her into the air toward the succubus’s cock, while lowering her face to Priscilla’s crotch.

Priscilla hesitated for a moment. It seemed she could not foresee such a scenario and could not believe it even as it was happening. But she did lean slightly back, resting her hands on the floor. Finally, without saying a word, Priscilla parted her legs for Victoria.

Yes, this is my will, so you have no choice, Beatrice thought. No need to sugarcoat it. Especially for Priscilla—that way it will be easier for her to accept what she wanted all along.

Priscilla’s chest moved up and down, barely able to withstand the anticipation. She trembled just from Victoria placing her hands behind Priscilla’s thighs while the blonde moved closer with her mouth to the petite girl’s dripping pussy.

“Ahhhh!” Priscilla moaned and closed her eyes when Victoria’s lips finally touched her most sensitive area.

From her position, Beatrice could not see the details, but the slurping sounds coming from where the girls were connected, and Priscilla’s loud moans gave the futanari all the information she needed. When Beatrice saw Victoria run her hand down to her own clit and start rubbing it while juices dripped from her pussy, she could no longer hold back.

Beatrice got down on her knees and pressed the tip of her hard cock against Victoria’s overflowing wet pussy.

“Mmmn,” Victoria moaned while servicing Priscilla’s clit with her tongue. Her juices ran down the futanari’s shaft, signaling how ready she was. She slid her hand across the length of Beatrice’s cock, aiming it inside her slippery hole.

This was simply too much for Beatrice. She grabbed Victoria’s thighs and thrust deep inside her pussy, shoving her entire length inside in a single motion.

“Mmmmm!” Victoria moaned into Priscilla’s pussy. The rough movement pushed her further into Priscilla, who could not have been happier.

“Ahn, yes!” Priscilla moaned. She leaned forward and put her hands into the blonde’s luscious hair. Priscilla grabbed Victoria’s head tightly and pushed her deeper into her crotch. “Aahhhhh! Yes! This is where your lying lips belong! Right here, sucking on my clit!”

While Priscilla used Victoria’s upper lips for her pleasure, Beatrice pounded the blonde’s pussy as fast as she could. She could not control herself. She was in heaven.

My threesome! My first threesome! Beatrice kept repeating in her mind while she grunted and moaned. It was one thing to watch two girls have fun with each other. But to participate in it. To have one of the girls willingly service them both, to fuck her roughly while all three of them moaned, thinking of nothing else but their pleasure. How could she hold back?

Beatrice was too excited. She felt the familiar, pleasurable pressure building, and she gladly raced toward it. Her cock was aching to release inside Victoria’s tight pussy. She thrust hard and deep into Victoria until the rising pleasure overwhelmed her and she shot her first stream of cum into Victoria’s pussy. Beatrice groaned and sunk her nails into Victoria’s plump ass while continuing to unload inside the lustful blonde's warm pussy.

 

-5 Arousal Points

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Points available!

 

Chapter 13: Unleash Your Lust! (18++)

Chapter Text

“Yes, that’s it! Oh, don’t stop!” Priscilla moaned as she kept holding Victoria’s head, pushing it into her throbbing clit. Priscilla wrapped her skinny legs around Victoria’s upper back, like a spider that caught its prey. The blonde was not going anywhere until she properly satisfied Priscilla.

And Victoria gladly obliged. She held tightly onto Priscilla’s small ass, raking it with her fingernails.

“Ahhh, yes!” Priscilla screamed and threw her head back. She bit her lower lip as tears of joy formed in the corners of her eyes.

Beatrice did away with the announcements of the system from her mind’s eye. Beatrice was still inside the voluptuous blonde that she just came into. There was no way she would interrupt her first threesome to fiddle with stats and skills. Neither could she possibly go limp during a threesome, despite having already cum four times. Seeing the two girls enjoy each other made the futanari swell again and it was the perfect opportunity to finish what she had started.

Beatrice was well aware that she came first, without bringing Victoria to climax. And that simply could not be left unattended. What kind of a revered lust hero was she, if she couldn’t make a slutty big-tittied blonde cum at least once? Beatrice was not about to quit. Her pride as a newly-summoned succubus was on the line!

As her dick hardened, Beatrice moved her hips again, sliding her back and forth inside Victoria’s cum-lubricated pussy.

“A-again!?” Beatrice heard Victoria’s surprised voice, shocked about the succubus’s lack of any refractory period. Victoria must have parted her mouth from Priscilla’s pussy, because the petite girl clamped down on Victoria with her legs, tightening her grip and putting the blonde back in her rightful place.

“YEESSS!!” Beatrice heard the High Priest’s ecstatic voice behind her. “Our Savior celebrates her arrival to this world in the only proper way—by bringing pleasure to the sexually frustrated! Drowning them and herself in lust! We must follow the example of our Savior!”

“Everyone, unleash your lust!” The high priest screamed even louder. “Your pent-up feelings, your frustrations, your deepest desires that you held back for so long in preparation for this ritual, let it all loose! We must celebrate and bless this day by joining our naked bodies in the oldest and holiest of human acts! An act that brings love! An act that brings life! An act that shall bring us salvation!”

Through her peripheral vision, Beatrice saw men and women all around her undress and remove their robes. But the succubus only cared about the two girls in front of her and paid little mind to what the others did around them. Similarly, Priscilla and Victoria paid no attention to the other priests and priestesses. In fact, neither of them reacted to the newly-started orgy at all. Perhaps, they did not even notice. All of their attention was on each other.

As Beatrice moved in and out of Victoria, she realized that all the present men and women were already naked, engaged in sexual acts with each other. One bald man fucked a skinny, bent-over brunette from behind, while another man took her head and pushed her down on his cock, shoving it down the woman’s throat. He rocked his hips back and forth to his own rhythm. Each time he entered her all the way up to his balls, his cock bulged her throat.

Two other women—twins it seemed—sat in the corner and scissored each other. Several men were around them, stroking their cocks while a young woman with short red hair serviced them.

Beatrice even recognized the high priest—the only one here with white hair—having his way with Helen. She was on all fours, with her robes pulled over her, thrusting his cock inside her ass. The high priest pushed the redhead’s face against the stone altar, where she gagged on Beatrice’s cock earlier before. Helen moaned in pleasure and scraped her fingernails against the stone, clearly enjoying giving herself to carnal pleasures.

But despite all the men and women losing themselves in depravity, not a single one of them dared approach and interfere with Beatrice’s threesome. Not once did one come within a ten-foot radius of the succubus. Are they too scared to disturb us? Beatrice wondered. Is it per High Priest’s instructions? As long as they did not get in her way, Beatrice didn’t care.

Chapter 14: Sloppy Kisses (18++)

Chapter Text

As the dark oval room filled with echoes of grunting men and moaning women, fucking all around the Succubus, Beatrice concentrated her efforts on Victoria.

Beatrice moved her hips faster and faster. Each of Beatrice’s thrusts into Victoria pushed the blonde into Priscilla’s pussy. Slowly, but surely, Beatrice took control of Priscilla’s pleasure. The faster and deeper the futanari moved, the greater stimulation Priscilla received from Victoria. Priscilla moaned each time Beatrice reached Victoria’s deepest point. Beatrice felt as if she was fucking the petite twin-tailed girl.

“Mfm, yesh,” Victoria moaned through her busy mouth as her body trembled. She moved her hips against Beatrice’s cock, eagerly slamming her shaking hips against Beatrice.

“Ugh, I’m—” Beatrice gasped. She felt the pleasure emanating from her cock rising rapidly. But she wasn’t alone. Victoria pushed her hips with all her force, impaling herself on the futanari’s rod. Beatrice heard the blonde’s muffled screams as she tensed up and her pussy clamped down around the futanari’s aching cock.

Even as she came, Victoria buried her face into Priscilla’s pussy. That, combined with the excitement of seeing her dear sister lost in pleasure, brought Priscilla closer to her own climax.

“Ah, yes!” Priscilla screamed. “Make me cum! Aaaah! Make me cum, Victoria-chan!”

The blonde’s inner muscles kept pulsing around the futanari’s cock inside her, and that sent Beatrice over the edge. She gripped Victoria’s hips tightly and thrust into her shaking pussy, exploding inside Victoria.

As Beatrice filled Victoria with her cum, the blonde gripped Priscilla’s ass and pulled the petite girl’s hips into her face, shoving her tongue deep inside Priscilla’s pussy. Priscilla lost herself in pleasure.

“I love you! Ahn!” Priscilla screamed as her whole body shook from head to toe. “I love you so much, Victoria-chan! Victoria-chan! Victoriaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!”

With shaking hands and legs, Priscilla kept pushing down Victoria, trying to raise her pleasure as much as possible. To extend her orgasm as long as possible.

-5 Arousal Points

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Points available!

Again, information tabs appeared in Beatrice’s mind’s eye, informing her of progress in this world’s system, and again Beatrice removed them from her mind’s eye. It was a distraction from the scene before her.

Beatrice pulled out of Victoria and got up. She then walked around the fucked blonde and reached to her face. With a gentle touch, Beatrice guided the blissful blonde to her sticky cock. Victoria understood right away—she parted her upper lips before they even reached the futanari’s cum-smeared dick. The blonde gently kissed the slippery head with parted lips and slowly took it inside her mouth. She licked the cum and her own juices with her tongue, sucking off the remaining liquid with her lips.

“Ahn,” Beatrice moaned as she watched the blonde work on her half-numb cock, enjoying the heavenly service. She then saw Priscilla get up on her knees beside Victoria.

Beatrice didn’t know whether Victoria could not or decided on purpose to not take the full length of Beatrice’s cock inside her mouth, even though it had softened and was not as girthy as before. This left plenty of Victoria’s pussy juices on the shaft, mixed with the futanari’s cum. And Priscilla greedily licked it all, savoring every drop of her lover’s juices.

Priscilla moved her tongue and lips inch by inch, closer to Victoria’s lips that were still around the head of the cock. The two girls’ lips connected at the tip of Beatrice’s cock. But they did not part from it. Instead, they stared directly into Beatrice’s eyes, keeping their lips around the tip of her cock. Victoria’s lips were on the left, Priscilla’s lips were on the right. They then slowly moved in unison, sliding their wet, sticky lips back and forth on Beatrice’s shaft.

“Haaahhh,” Beatrice moaned. Her cock was aching, hurting, but she still got hard from the double blowjob of two lovely girls, on their knees before Beatrice. Victoria and Priscilla continued to service the futanari's penis, sucking and licking the trembling shaft from both sides. Finally, they parted from Beatrice’s cock and wrapped their arms around each other’s naked bodies, exchanging sloppy kisses.

Their tongues were out. They pressed them together, licked each other’s lips, invaded each other’s mouths. The two girls moaned softly while they exchanging the sticky, bubbly mix of saliva, cum, and pussy juices.

Oh, God, that's hot! Beatrice lost her mind when she saw her fantasies become reality.

The futanari grunted as she violently jerked her penis. It hurt, but she continued regardless. Her cum-addled brain could barely separate pain from pleasure. She was too turned on by the sight of two girls passionately exchanging her cum in their mouths. Beatrice wanted to bring herself to climax one more time as fast as possible. To cover these two girls with her cum while they made out and played with her cum—that would be heaven. That imagined image of her splattering all over their faces, repeated over and over in Beatrice’s mind. She felt the numbing heat build again at the base of her shaft.

“Uuhhh, haaah,” Beatrice grunted as she jerked her cock with both hands as fast as she could. The friction hurt, but the pleasure increased with the pain. Beatrice’s tits bounced back and forth, her whole body trembled. She leaned over her cock, losing all sense of reality. She let out a deep grunt and lost control of her body.

Beatrice’s entire body convulsed as she shook and moaned through her mind-numbing, orgasm. Each jet of cum that rushed through the futanari’s cum brought her pain and blissful pleasure at the same time. She was still trembling even after cum had long stopped flowing out of her cock.

Beatrice couldn’t tell how long she stood there, tortured by her orgasm. Finally, her shaking knees gave out and she collapsed on the floor, lost in the afterglow of her orgasm.

When Beatrice came to her senses, she saw Victoria and Priscilla licking the remains of her cum off of each other’s faces. Beatrice couldn’t help but smile gleefully as she laid back on the floor and watched the two girls embrace in a deep, passionate kiss.

Chapter 15: Stats

Chapter Text

After cumming so many times that she lost count, Beatrice finally calmed down enough to analyze her situation. The orgy of naked priests around her was approaching its climax. Victoria and Priscilla were in each other's arms, lying on the floor next to Beatrice. For once, Beatrice was able to observe the two girls without the urge to ravage them. This gave her an opportunity to look through her own stats with greater care.

Beatrice recalled leveling up two times during her intercourse, so it seemed a good idea to finally figure out what changed and how this world's "system" worked.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

3 (2%)

Health Points

140/140 (+0.28/sec)

Arousal Points

0/30 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

40/40 (+0.1/sec)

Physical Attack

6

Physical Defense

2

Magic Attack

6

Magic Defense

4

Speed

3

 

Ah, my Arousal Points are down to 0 from all that… “Sensual experience”. I suppose this confirms that I’m currently way too reliant on these points to be able to think clearly. What a strange system. Is this because of this Succubus class? Why is it even a class? Shouldn’t it be a race? I guess that would be “Demon”, but my race isn’t shown here.

Maybe that Luluna did a shoddy job with the system. The whole Arousal Point thing seems more like a curse. Or is it some form of deep commentary on the cursed nature of the Succubi? Can I interact with this in any way—Ah!

Beatrice imagined pressing on the [Class] tab, then the [Succubus] tab, like she would by right-clicking on them in a video game, and somehow that resulted in an additional information window appearing before her. But though these tabs kept appearing, Beatrice felt that only she could perceive them.

Succubus

An ancient Demon of lust and desire. Even the weakest of the Succubi can be dangerous. Their near-ceaseless arousal and extraordinary beauty can drive most men mad with desire. And while a Succubus will gladly engage in sexual activity to satisfy its own desire, repeated acts with a Succubus can drain and weaken its prey, sometimes even leading to their death.

The Succubi are one of the few Demons that grow in power both through combat and sexual activity, rapidly expanding their arsenal of powers. Among the Demons of this world, none can match a Succubus in the sheer variety of skills they can learn.

A mature and experienced Succubus is a dreadful foe, skilled in many Crafts. Even a defeated succubus is dangerous. If outmatched in direct combat, the Succubus will rely on other methods to escape, outwit, or subdue its foe.

In appearance, a Succubus is similar to a Human. Apart from her extraordinary beauty, the identifying physical features of a Succubus include long nails, bat-like wings, and long, slick tails.

 

Woah, Beatrice gasped, left speechless from reading her own description. I guess that explains how I was able to gain two levels without so much as fighting a fly. If I can continue leveling and gaining stats by fucking my way through this world, I might as well avoid combat entirely!

Ah, wait! Beatrice realized what she just read and looked behind her. Indeed, on her back was a set of two tiny, bat-like wings. Growing directly out of Beatrice’s skin between her shoulder blades, they were hardly bigger than the open palm of her hand.

When the succubus looked lower, she indeed saw a long tail growing just above her butt, where her tailbone would be. How did I miss this? Beatrice asked herself, and quickly remembered that she was too preoccupied with… Other things. Her purple tail was currently lying on the stone floor, but Beatrice could easily get it to move. It was as easy as moving her arm. The tail was just another part of her body.

Beatrice looked through her stats again. And while she could not recall the precise number of each of her stats when she saw them last, it was clear that every position increased in number. All my stats increased through leveling. Even the Arousal Points are up by ten points, which is definitely a good thing. Though at their current regeneration rate, it gives me… Fifty minutes till cap! Not much at all, she frowned.

If I can level through sexual activity, my best bet might just be to combine pleasure with work and gain as many levels as possible so that I can get this Arousal system under control. Heh, if this would be the “grinding” of this world, that might just be the best grinding I’ve ever heard of. Not a bad way to spend a week or two, if you ask me.

Beatrice tried to interact with the [Level] tab the same way she did with the [Class] tab but got very little information out of it.

Level 3

Current level – 3. Progress to the next level – 2%.

 

Yeah, sure! Might as well add “Can’t you read?” to the tab while you're at it! Beatrice complained sarcastically to the inanimate system. With no information on the amount of experience I gain per act, how much I need, and how fast it might fall off, this does make it harder to predict my leveling rate. Do I need different partners? Different sexual positions and acts? Both?

And even if I avoid combat, gaining more stats is still advisable to avoid some freak accident. Beatrice double-checked if her Health Points meant what she thought they meant.

Health Points – 140/140

Current Health Points – 140. Maximum Health Points – 140.

Current Health recovery rate +0.28 Health Points per second.

Health Points are a numerical representation of the overall condition of a character’s body. Wounds suffered in combat, illnesses, curses, falling off a cliff—all contribute to loss of Health Points. If Health Points ever reach zero, the character dies.

Alright, pretty straightforward. Though, depending on how this system works, the saying “death by a thousand cuts” might become quite literal.

More importantly, my class description did say “Demons of this world”. Which means there are others out there. For now, the smartest thing to do would be to avoid reducing my Health Points to 0. Which in turn means avoiding any possible hostile encounters with any demons for as long as possible.

The start of this world is a promising one, but until I learn more of this setting, in which difficulty direction it is skewed and how heavily, I should be cautious.

There is also a question of how human society will treat me. I am a demon after all. And even if these sex-crazed lunatics worship me, how the rest of the world will interact with me is still an open question. In order to not only survive but prosper in this world, I need to gain more information from the main priest once they are done.

Beatrice looked around and realized that not much progress has been made in the orgy of the priests.

Chapter 16: Current Skills

Chapter Text

Huh? Beatrice blinked twice. They’ve made so little progress? I could’ve sworn that fat guy was about to blow his load at least five minutes ago! I was analyzing my stats and reading information tabs all this time, and yet…

Beatrice did not have a watch to look at the time, but she had the next best thing her character’s information in which three of her stats had a clearly defined recovery rate per second. Beatrice popped open her information and checked the one stat that was recovering in points.

Arousal Points

1/30 (+0.01/sec)

 

That confirms it! Beatrice thought. No matter how the system rounds up the Points to full, no more than three minutes could have possibly passed.

Beatrice could have sworn that she spent a lot of time analyzing her stats and reading the information tabs. But Beatrice’s system information was manifesting inside her mind. Reading through several pages of a book might take minutes, but the thoughts and processes inside a human—or in this case, a Succubus’s—mind operate on another level.

Beatrice had no intention to waste a single moment while she waited for the High Priest to be done with Helen. Better learn as much as I can about myself within the system while I have the time, Beatrice thought. The skills! The class description implied I should have a large variety of them. Most of the cool skills probably come at later levels and might take considerable effort to unlock, but I need to understand what I have to work with right now.  Before I get to those Skill Points I was offered for leveling up.

Now, how to get that information? Beatrice wondered and tried imagining in her mind what her skill tab could look like. Skills?

Skill List

Name

Craft

Rank

Unnatural Beauty

Mischief

B

Succubus's Wings

Combat

F

Succubus's Thermoregulation

Combat

E

Succubus's Tail

Eros

F

Futanari Succubus's Dick

Eros

E

Futanari Succubus's Semen

Eros

E

Sharp Claws

Combat

F

Daze

Mischief

E

 

 Bingo! Beatrice smiled and proceeded to check her skills one by one.

 

Skill Name: Unnatural Beauty

Skill Rank: B

Type: Mischief Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Such is the beauty of a Succubus that few can resist staring at her. Many may find the succubus to be the most beautiful female they have ever laid their eyes on. Great Willpower or B-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected by the Succubus’s beauty.

 

Skill Name: Succubus's Wings

Rank: F

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Tiny wings on Succubus's back. Hardly anything more than decorative.

Can protect from fall damage by additional 2 feet compared to humans.

 

Skill Name: Succubus's Thermoregulation

Rank: E

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: The Succubus’s body is able to control its body temperature slightly more effectively than a Human. This allows the Succubus to withstand colder and warmer climates for long periods of time before suffering damage or ailments such as frostbite, ultimately making it easier to wear skimpy outfits.

 

Skill Name: Succubus's Tail

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: One of the lesser-known weaknesses of a Succubus. With little protection from damage, the tail is also one of Succubus’s most sensitive erogenous zones. Even grabbing a Succubus’s tail can severely weaken them. The full extent of the debilitating impact depends greatly on the extent of the Succubus’s Arousal.

 

Wait, what!? Beatrice was shocked at the discovery she made just now. The first thing she did was wrap her tail around her waist to keep her weakness close and out of reach of prying hands. Did Succubi really have such a weakness? Beatrice had to admit that she did not know much about Succubi apart from their mythical great powers and fondness for carnal pleasures. I’ll need to be more careful in the future.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Dick

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Even among the already-rare Succubi, a rarer being still is a Futanari Succubus. Possessing the reproductive organs of both genders, it is the only type of Succubus that can successfully impregnate female Humans.

The five-inch dick of a Succubus might not look like much at first, but what it lacks in length it makes up with its veiny girth, ensuring a ‘tight fit’ in nearly every situation.

A successful climax lowers Arousal by 5 Points.

No cooldown? That’s what Victoria said, Beatrice smiled at her little joke.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Semen

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 50ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Beatrice glanced at the naked Victoria. The succubus had no conscious intention of getting the blonde pregnant, and yet she had mixed feeling about her discovery that Victoria was beyond a doubt “safe”. Obviously, Beatrice would not want to get any woman pregnant unless the woman wished for it. And yet. And yet. What was this fleeting feeling of subtle disappointment? Was it the “male” part of her that had the natural urge to spread its seed? And to know that there was no chance. No risk. Unless she decided to. Only one way or the other with a hundred percent guarantee…

Beatrice tried not to dwell on the thought and checked her remaining skills.

Skill Name: Sharp Claws

Rank: F

Type: Combat Craft / Toggle

Cost: 6 Stamina per minute

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Description: A Succubus can extend its fingernails into sharp, long, deadly claws. Often considered as a sure tell sign of the Succubus preparing for combat, it can also be a feign to scare off any unwanted company.

Once activated, increases the Succubus’s Physical Attack by 25%.

Well, that looks underwhelming, to say the least, Beatrice frowned. And it basically halts my Stamina regeneration. No wonder this skill is ranked as the bottom of the barrel. The “toggle” most likely means that I can activate and deactivate it at will. I’ll have to test it out at some point, but the cooldown is most likely in place to prevent me from activating the skill for a split second during an attack and then toggling it off to conserve Stamina.

Skill Name: Daze

Rank: E

Type: Mischief Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 30s

Description: A single-target magic spell to temporarily disorient an opponent. The target will be affected for up to 20 seconds. Maximum cast range 20 feet. The target must be in a clear line of sight. This Skill may be resisted by higher-level enemies.

Beatrice let out a deep sigh. Most of these are atrocious, the succubus concluded when she closed her last skill’s information tab. There is no way I’m going anywhere near a fight with the abilities of this caliber.

Going through her current skills reaffirmed Beatrice’s earlier strategic plan—fucking her way to power. And she had to use her Skill Points accordingly.

Chapter 17: First Enhancement (18+)

Chapter Text

Alright, I should have some unspent Skill Points, right? Beatrice thought, further analyzing her character’s system. Let me see… “Skill Points”?

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

12

Unused Skill Points

4

Skill Points in Combat Craft

3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

3

 

Oh, I received four Skill Points total during the level-ups? Alright, that should give me some options. Now, to see how they work…

Skill Points

Total Skill Points – 12. Unused Skill Points – 4.

Skill Points are used to enhance skills and acquire new skills Requirements must be met to acquire and enhance skills.

 

Hmm, seems simple enough, Beatrice thought. Now, about those requirements… If I wanted to enhance a skill… Skill enhancement… What would the requirements be for the [Unnatural Beauty] skill?

Skill Enhancement: Unnatural Beauty (+1)

Skill Rank: A

Type: Mischief Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Such is the beauty of a Succubus that few can resist staring at her. Straight women turn gay for her, Men cannot help themselves but lust for her body, overcome by the desire to impregnate the succubus and have her bear their child.

Great Willpower or A-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected by the Succubus’s beauty.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

Skill Points in Mischief Craft: 15

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 8

 

Oh, Jesus! Alright, some leveling required for that one. What about new skills? And since my current strategy is to use my Succubus body to its full potential… Sex Craft!

In her mind’s eye, Beatrice navigated through her skill tree, searching for skills she could learn, oblivious to the priest orgy around her. Then she came upon a skill that instantly piqued her interest.

Skill Name: Arousal Pool

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 10 Points and additional 2 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 3

 

“Sold!” Beatrice said out loud and acquired her first new passive skill. Sure, it would have been wiser to refrain from spending her Skill Points so soon and so impulsively, but Beatrice also learned to appreciate having a clearer head. Like a drowning woman that finally got above the surface to fill her lungs with fresh air, being able to think about other things than sex and having some self-awareness was refreshing. At least for a short moment.

This should help me keep a clearer mind for at least a couple of minutes longer, she thought, and checked her current AP stat.

Arousal Points

3/46 (+0.01/sec)

 

Still nowhere near optimal, but at least it gives me an hour until I really start losing it, Beatrice thought after doing quick math in her head. It’s going to be a long day…

Hmm, could I just enhance this skill also? Beatrice wondered and inspected the enhancement information of [Arousal Pool].

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 20 Points and additional 5 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 6

 

Not just yet, eh? In that case, it might be wise to invest in my main weapon…

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Even among the already-rare Succubi, a rarer being still is a Futanari Succubus. Possessing the reproductive organs of both genders, it is the only type of Succubus that can successfully impregnate female Humans.

The six-inch thick and veiny dick of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

A successful climax lowers Arousal Points by 20% of maximum AP.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 4

 

Ah, it switched to percentage removal? Must be because of the rapid increase of the Arousal Point cap. And my dick is increased by an additional inch? It’s not like five inches is small or anything, but… For the additional Arousal Point removal, I probably have no choice but to enhance the skill. Yes, for the Points, Beatrice reasoned. Though, in all likelihood even if the enhancement just increased the size by half an inch Beatrice would have still enhanced the skill.

As echoes of moans and screams of pleasure grew louder and louder Beatrice returned from her character management back into reality. She looked around and saw about what could have been expected to take place while she was fiddling with her Skills.

Most of the girls were already covered in cum. A few of them laid on the floor exhausted. Most of the girlseven those that were exhausted beyond the point that they could move or form coherent sentences were still taken for yet another round by the men that still had the stamina to continue.

The two twins were on their knees, with arched backs, facing each other. Each of the women had one man behind them. They were both probably at least twice the age of the women as they already had plenty of gray hair on their heads and chests. They held the two women’s arms behind their backs and pushed their faces into each other.

The men clearly didn’t care if they kissed or not and simply used them for their pleasure, which the twins seemed to enjoy. The women simply swayed there with their cheeks pressed against each other, tongues rolled out, and eyes rolled back. They moaned and giggled meekly. Their breasts were flopping back and forth while the men took them roughly from behind.

A young woman with short red hair laid not far from them, passed out with a happy smile on her face. Even with the poor lights from torches on the walls, Beatrice could see that the redhead barely had a square inch of skin that wasn’t covered in semen.

The High Priest himself had just finished unloading into Helen’s butt. As soon as he pulled out, the redhead turned around and lunged at his thin, long cock, licking it clean with her tongue.

The orgy was reaching its conclusion.

Chapter 18: Gifts

Chapter Text

As the sex orgy concluded Beatrice and Lucarad found themselves knowingly looking at each other. Still on the floor, next to Victoria and Priscilla, Beatrice looked directly into the eyes of the High Priest. The High Priest stared right back into the eyes of the naked succubus while he wiped the remaining liquids on his cock against Helen’s face. It was clear to both Lucarad and Beatrice that their sexual desires had been tamed, at least for now, and time had finally come for open communication.

Beatrice stood up from the floor. For the first time, she was fully conscious of her nakedness and not as dismissive of it as before. Especially when Beatrice found more and more dazed eyes looking straight right at her. Men and women alike looked at their Savior in wonder. Many of them were still recovering from the unrestrained, primal sex, and some were still basking in the afterglow of their orgasm.

“Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Our Saviors body is second to none!” The high priest was the first to speak. He spoke loudly and passionately, barely restraining his voice from shouting. Victoria, Priscilla, please tell us of your experience with the Savior!”

“Ah!” Victoria gasped and looked around. All eyes were now on her. She seemed uncomfortable with such attention. The blonde pulled her legs closer and tighter, and meekly covered her nipples with one arm. She looked lost at what to say. Victoria looked at the succubus that took her from behind not long ago, and stuttered, “I-I… It was…”

Why is she so ashamed now? Beatrice wondered. Is this not a normal occurrence among these priests? Was she simply lost in the moment with Priscilla? Did she not expect the High Priests question? Beatrice couldn’t deny that she too was interested in hearing a review on her own performance.

“Speechless I see,” The High Priest put words into Victoria’s mouth. “I understand. We can only imagine how hard it is to compose yourself after experiencing what you did. And with the image of a perfect being still right here, before your very eyes. The memory of her inside you still fresh, forever burned into your mind… I understand. Though concealing even an inch of that smooth, immaculate skin is a crime against all humanity, it seems we have no other choice.

We must gift our lady Beatrice new clothing and dress ourselves, lest we risk losing our minds from staring at her most seductive parts for too long! Cindy, Mindy, what are you waiting for!? Bring our gifts to the Savior!”

While the High Priest and most of his followers put their robes back on, two buck naked voluptuous brunettes grabbed one small package each, wrapped in fine red cloth, and rushed to Beatrice, holding the packages in front of them. The succubus recognized the twins that were scissoring each other earlier before they got passed around like cheap whores during their lust-induced stupor. But it did not escape Beatrice’s attention that as one of the twins ran, a little bit of white liquid rolled down her cheek to the corner of her lips. The woman licked it off before she reached the succubus.

When Cindy and Mindy stopped a few feet before Beatrice they bowed before the succubus and held up the packages like humble gifts from commoners to a queen.

“Behold, Lady Beatrice,” Lucarad spoke again, pointing to the twins. “Humble gifts from our small congregation!”

The packages or the twins? Beatrice wondered half-jokingly. Considering her experience with Victoria and Priscilla, the succubus couldn’t be certain, but she decided not to ask and simply took the first package and opened it. Inside Beatrice found two pieces of light-blue lingerie.

Beatrice held it up and wondered exactly how much was it supposed to cover. The lace bra and panties—though undoubtedly pretty—were barely a step above a string bikini set. Then again, ever since Beatrice got off that stone altar, she didn’t feel particularly cold either. No doubt thanks to that [Succubus's Thermoregulation] skill, she thought. Well, it is pretty, and I should wear at least something. I can always get something else later.

With that reasoning and slight curiosity about what could be in the second package, Beatrice put on her new panties. This won’t hide my penis at all, Beatrice thought when the fabric pressed her flaccid penis against her body. If anything, it accentuated her penis, and anyone not completely distracted by her giant breasts would notice it immediately.

With the bra, she had to fumble more than she would have liked to. In hindsight, it wasn’t surprising, and Beatrice should have expected it since she never wore a bra in her previous life. But the priests had no way of knowing that, and Beatrice grew increasingly embarrassed as she awkwardly tried to hook the bra together behind her back.

Each passing second seemed like an hour, Beatrice started to sweat. How hard can it possibly be? Beatrice cursed at herself. Why am I fucking up something so simple so hard?

Even the High Priest’s wide grin noticeably wavered for a moment as he watched Beatrice grunt and struggle. Finally, with a deep sigh of relief, Beatrice succeeded. She half-expected some achievement to appear, like “Putting on your first bra”, but thankfully Beatrice was spared the fate of a jab from a sarcastic system.

To move on as quickly as possible, Beatrice opened a second package and saw inside only a thin dark-red choker. Though Beatrice took the gift, she raised an eyebrow, wondering the purpose of this item.

“A rare and valuable item,” Lucarad explained. “Enchanted with the blood of a Phyx, when worn this choker can rapidly heal and close up cut veins and arteries in the body, essentially all but completely preventing its wearer from bleeding out.”

Sounds impressive, hope I’ll never need it, Beatrice thought as she put the choker around her neck. I wonder if there's a way to check this item for additional stats? There is an RPG-like system, after all. So... Inspect? Appraise? Analyze?

An information tab did appear in Beatrice's mind's eye. But not due to a specific word. Beatrice was slowly learning that interacting with her system was more like eating or walking, rather than pressing a button on a keyboard. No one thinks of each finger they carefully put around a spoon before bringing it to their mouth, they just start eating after an inner, nameless command that doesn't take even a fraction of a second.

Item: Choker of a Phyx

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +10

Physical Defense: +3

Magic Defense: +6

Effects: Bleed resistance +80%

Not bad at all. In that case, what about my lingerie? Beatrice wondered.

Item: Pretty Lace Bra

Item Class: Uncommon

Health Points: +5

Physical Defense: +1

Magic Defense: +1

Effects: Persuasive Set (2/2) - Persuasion +15%

 Item: Pretty Lace Panties

Item Class: Uncommon

Health Points: +5

Physical Defense: +1

Magic Defense: +1

Effects: Persuasive Set (2/2) - Persuasion +15%

... Is persuasion like some hidden stat or skill check? Beatrice couldn't help but feel that she was being messed with, though she had no proof.

“T-thank you for the gifts!” Beatrice said, realizing that she barely said a word the entire time she’s been here.

“We are the ones who are grateful for your arrival,” Lucarad said and lowered his head in a bow. “The world is in peril! It is all but destroyed by monsters and demons from Beyond! And only you can save what is left!”

“Huh?” Beatrice let out as her mouth dropped half-open.

Chapter 19: The Other Redhead

Chapter Text

An awkward pause hung heavily in the dimly lit room.

“My Lady,” the High Priest finally spoke. “How much do you know about the state of this world?”

“I… Well, you see,” Beatrice tried to come up with some half-believable excuse as fast as possible. “The summoning has messed with my memories it seems! It’s as if I am in this world for the very first time.”

“What!?” Lucarad exclaimed. He then paced back and forth, mumbling to himself, “How can this be? A savior was promised. A savior has arrived. But yet the savior has no idea what needs to be done? Was I wrong—no, that is impossible! Ah, her powers! Victoria!”

Lucarad shouted and pointed at the blonde that was now dressed and remained close by Priscilla’s side.

“Victoria, you never answered my question!” Lucarad accused his priestess. “How did it feel to have the savior inside you!? What was the experience like!?”

“Ah, well,” Victoria stalled and looked away. It was obvious she had hoped that everyone would forget about her. “It felt really great! More than that! It was…”

“Amazing!” Priscilla added.

“Who asked you?” Lucarad glared at the petite blue-haired twin-tail girl.

Lucarad pulled a misshapen skull out of his robes and walked toward Victoria. He put it up close to her face and stood motionless for several seconds.

“Still there,” he said somberly. He quickly put the skull away and said loudly, “We must hurry to the king at once!”

Lucarad walked up to Beatrice, bowed slightly, and said, “My Lady, please follow me! I will explain further on the way there.”

“Alright,” Beatrice agreed. It’s not like I have that many options. And I need to find out what exactly is the deal with this place.

“Ember!” Lucarad called. A young woman with short red hair rushed to the High Priest. She was dressed in the same blue robes that everyone else, but Beatrice remembered her cute, freckle-covered face and the mouth that she used to service the priests’ cocks not even twenty minutes ago.

“Follow us!” Lucarad commanded the girl. “Cindy, Mindy, watch over Victoria! Notify me immediately if there are any changes! The rest of you clean up and return to the Tower of Meditation!”

Then Lucarad hurried to the only door in the oval room and opened it. With a long, annoying squeak the door opened. Ember and Beatrice followed the High Priest out of the room.

“Light of the dying Phoenix,” Ember whispered, and a small flame formed in the palm of her hands, lighting the path forward.

The path took the trio through the dark and narrow stone corridors. The ceiling was so low that the high priest had to slouch all the way to a winding staircase up. The air was noticeably fresher here and Beatrice took a deep breath.

“Yes,” Lucarad said as they ascended the stairs. “The Chamber of Sacrifice has ventilation shafts built that bring fresh air from the outside. But in these tunnels, many of those shafts have collapsed. We are deep under the Royal Palace.

We had to perform the ritual in secret because there are many who are fine with the way things are now. Others simply refused to believe and—well, it doesn’t matter now. We will stand before the king and will present the Savior of this world.”

“You keep calling me “the Savior”, but what do you expect me to do?” Beatrice asked.

“The demons from Beyond are terrifyingly strong in their own right,” Lucarad said. “But what is truly deadly about them is that many possess the ability to corrupt even the strongest and most resilient of our warriors! They are able to unleash, what I call ‘the Taint’. It robs our warriors of their strength, their will to fight, their will to resist.”

The trio ascended to the next level of the dark tunnels and proceeded forward. The corridors, twisting and turning, steadily led them upward while Lucarad continued his explanation.

“The scrolls have foretold that a mighty hero will come to this world. That hero would possess the power to resist even the most terrifying powers of the demons from Beyond. The Savior’s fluids could combat the effects of the Demon fluids. Though the scrolls were not clear on how much fluids would be needed and how long before the effects would take place. “

“They also were not clear on exactly which of the Savior’s fluids would possess the cure,” Ember added.

“True, the scrolls were not clear on a lot of things,” Lucarad nodded. “That is one of the reasons Ember will be staying with you, My Lady.”

“It is a great honor,” Ember said.

“As well as being an exceptionally skilled bodyguard she is also skilled in many other areas,” Lucarad said. “It is her duty to always be by your side to satisfy your every need. I would also humbly ask you to consider experimenting on her!”

“What?” Beatrice asked, shocked at the proposition.

Ember looked back and explained, “If you used me to test the limits of your abilities, perhaps you could discover some hidden powers within you. We may need to explore… More unconventional techniques.”

“I-I see,” Beatrice said, trying to keep track of all the strange directions her knowledge of this world expanded to.

Chapter 20: The Palace

Chapter Text

Beatrice did not know what else to answer to Ember’s proposition. A cute young woman, no older than twenty, encouraging to use her in any manner of “unconventional” ways?

But they are expecting me to perform, Beatrice thought. She opened up her skill list and quickly read through their descriptions again, while they continued through the dreary underground. Her skills had potential but required much investment. I’ll have to go through their enhancement routes one by one and figure out the optimal enhancement route.

But I can’t continue disappointing this cult. This High Priest seems loyal, but if continue to be way below his expectations that could change, and suddenly. If there’s one thing this Priest isn’t, it’s a level-headed individual, Beatrice concluded looking at Lucarad’s back.

Then again, I might be overthinking it. So far this world has been doing nothing else but showering me with willing girls, literally worshiping my name, gifts, praise, convenient developments, and promises of a heroic future. If this was a dream it would seem too good to be true.

A minimal effort of careful consideration never hurt anyone, Beatrice thought. In times like these, overconfidence is the proper stance. I will have to do what I have to do anyway, so being confident will just give me extra respect points without changing the actions I have to take later. Failure is never an option anyway, and even at failure, early confidence could help me bluff, while meekness would only cement my fault.

“You don’t have to worry!” Beatrice said with conviction. “It is only a matter of time before I regain the full extent of my powers. And if Ember is willing to assist, I will gladly accept her aid to speed up that process!”

“Exactly!” The priest agreed. “You need to grow stronger, and I have no doubt you will! Your vigor is already impressive and I sense there are many other areas in which you will not only improve but surpass any living being!”

They exited the winding paths and narrow corridors and through a hidden door in the wall entered a darker, but decorated hall. It had wide red rugs on the floor, though dirty and showing signs of age. The pictures on the walls with intricately cut wooden frames, painted in gold were dusty, Beatrice saw several cobwebs and even one spider that was the size of her glans.

As they walked through the halls, turned one sharp corner, then another, the lighting improved, but little else. The dusty halls were strangely empty. Beatrice noticed that the dusty iron chandeliers were spread unevenly, she even saw the holes in the ceiling, confirming her suspicion that many were removed. The same could be said for other things. The lonely empty tables, empty spaces on the walls… Did this place get robbed or something? Beatrice couldn’t help but imagine what these halls might have looked like in better times.

After turning yet another corner they finally encountered people. Two young men, shirtless, passed out on the floor. The droll that trickled from the corner of their mouths formed a small puddle under their cheeks.

Lucarad and Ember didn’t even acknowledge their existence by looking at them and just walked straight past the unconscious men.

“Are they alright?” Beatrice asked. “Shouldn’t we help them?”

“We have more important things to do,” Lucarad said coldly. “They’ve made their choice. Let them sleep it off.”

Further ahead the trio encountered a small group of people, all men, quietly talking among themselves. They looked like they were somewhere between thirty and fifty years old. Their clothing reminded Beatrice of medieval noblemen. Long costumes with long sleeves, tailored cloth leggings. All in a variety of colors—blue, red, green, and brown. No unifying scheme.

When the men saw the approaching trio, they first all fixed their eyes on Lucarad first. One of the men was about to say something, but then his gaze fell on Beatrice, as did the others. All of them stood speechless, eyeing the succubus from top to bottom. Her long legs, her tail that was wrapped around her waist, her breasts, covered by a thin lace bra, her tiny wings on her back. It didn’t take long for their stares to settle on the futanari’s crotch.

“L-luca, is that—” one of the men finally spoke up.

“What is she?” the other man asked.

“Exactly what you suspect!” Lucarad said loudly, with a smug grin.

“No way,” a third man gasped.

Lucarad, Ember, and Beatrice continued past them.

Once Beatrice was sure they couldn’t hear her, she whispered to Lucarad, “They didn’t seem to react like I was their savior.”

“Yes, well, they’re idiots,” Lucarad disregarded the intelligence of anyone who disagreed with him.

“Will everyone at the palace react to me this way?" Beatrice asked. "What about the king?”

Lucarad stopped. They were standing at the twenty feet tall double doors. They were white with a golden frame and handles. On each of the doors, there was a golden sigil—a sword put through the head of a monster.

“As I’ve set before, our congregation is small,” Lucarad spoke softly. “I hope to gain additional financial support from the king. But that goal is only optional. Every single person—both in the palace and in the entire city—has a badge on them,” Lucarad said and got out a small rectangular golden badge. “That is how everyone tells each other apart from potential refugees or enemies that might attempt to sneak in. And that is the only thing we need from the king—your ability to move freely through the city. And the king will be easy to convince. I will speak first.”

And with those words, Lucarad pushed the doors open.

Chapter 21: The Man Behind The Throne

Chapter Text

The giant massive double doors gave in easily to Lucarad’s forward motion, suggesting more strength within the skinny white-haired High Priest than meets the eye.

Ember and Beatrice followed the High Priest inside, finding themselves inside a giant throne room.

Like the other places within the palace, it seemed a pale shadow of its former glory. The hall that could easily fit twenty elephants was nearly utterly empty of decorations. The couple dozen people that were inside, standing together in small clusters, seemed like ants here. They all stopped their discussions and look at the arriving trio. Like before, though at first, the nobles looked at the High Priest, their gazes quickly switched and remained on the practically naked, big-breasted succubus. Beatrice tried no to look back at them and continued walking behind Lucarad.

Lucarad, Beatrice, and Ember walked on the wide red carpet that led directly to the throne. The throne stood on an elevated marble platform, that stretched from one side of the room to the other, was wide enough to fit an orchestra, and had five steps along its length to ascend to it.

Upon the golden throne with a narrow, five-foot back, sat an elderly man with long, unkempt grey hair and a messy beard. His garbs were worn and dirty. The golden crown on the man’s head was about the only thing that informed of his royal status. In front of him, he had a small table with a glass surface, on the same level as his knees.

Standing just behind the throne stood a single guard in heavy armor. Nearly seven feet tall, he had a weathered red cape and a giant claymore behind his back. The figure seemed to have no weakness. Not a single spot of skin was visible. The helmet covered the guard’s entire face, not even his eyes were visible. Beatrice would’ve mistaken him for a statue, had the guard not moved his head slightly in the direction of the arriving trio.

Beatrice couldn’t help but feel a menacing aura emanating from the guard. He seems like the type that would rush into combat ahead of the other troops and dominate the carnage, she thought of the knight.

The guard did seem to draw attention to himself. Only when the doors closed behind them and Beatrice looked back, did she notice that there were two more guards at the doors behind them. Looking around, the succubus counted eight guards apart from the one behind the king. They were armed with spears, taller than the men themselves, but even though they were also heavily armored none of them were as menacing as the guard at the throne.

Beatrice wrote it off to the fact that their helmets were open and revealed the faces of the men—young, clean-shaven, with a sense of duty in their eyes. But deep inside Beatrice knew, the guard behind the king was unlike the others. He’s not human, a thought flashed through Beatrice’s mind. Thus far, she had only seen and met humans. But in no way did she feel any kinship with the guard.

Apart from the guards, on the platform stood a girl who was talking with one of the guards. Unlike the others, she paid no attention to the arriving trio, until they were nearly at the throne. Her bright aqua eyes met with Beatrice’s for a moment, though they were not friendly, nor welcoming.

The girl had straight ruby hair that reached her shoulder blades. Several of her long bangs fell on the girl’s face but her bright aqua eyes shined through. She wore an embroidered blood-red dress with a tight waist. Her gloves ended above her elbows. Her black choker was adorned by a ribbon. Her collarbone and shoulders were covered, but the dress was low-cut, revealing the so-called “boob-window”.

Beatrice also could appreciate the look of the girl’s thin, smooth, naked thighs, which were revealed thanks to the black over knee boots and the cut-up dress that looked like a miniskirt. A separate part of the dress, attached with belts and brooches reached all the way down to the floor.

“Lucarad? How dare you show up like this unannounced?” One of the nobles scoffed at the passing High Priest.

“It’s fine!” the man on the throne spoke.

One of the guards on the platform took a step forward and announced to the approaching trio, “You are standing in the presence of king Selirius, of the Sinatus line, the eighteenth ruler of the Kingdom of Larpsus!”

The king leaned forward and put his nose on the glass surface of the table, pressing his left nostril against the glass. Beatrice finally saw a line of black powder on the table surface. The king closed his right nostril with his finger and slid his left nostril across the black powder line, vacuuming it all inside.

“That's the good stuff!” the king exclaimed as he straightened his back and shook his head. He then wiped under his nose with his finger and looked at the trio that stood within permittable speaking distance from the throne. “Now, what is it that you want from me this time, Lucarad?”

Chapter 22: Presented To The King

Chapter Text

Lucarad took a step forward and spoke loudly and proudly, “I have come to inform you, that The Hero That Was Promised, the one who will save this world as foretold by The Scrolls, The Savior, has finally arrived to this world!” Lucarad said loudly and proudly, and then bowed to the king and added, “Thanks to me, of course!”

The High Priest’s announcement was met with laughter from the other nobles present.

“Again with that nonsense, Luca?” one of the nobles asked in-between laughter.

Even a few guards couldn’t help but chuckle, although the king and the princess retained a stern expression.

“Haven’t we had enough ‘Saviors’ come through these doors?” another noble asked.

“Those were all imposters! Liars! Thieves!” Lucarad snapped back at the nobles.

“And what makes your presentation any different?” another man among the noble crowd asked with contempt. Beatrice could not see him at all, save his glistening, oiled bald head. “We have seen enough "saviors" to last us several lifetimes! Men, women, catboys, fishpeople, zombies, and cripples... Now you bring this… This... Half-human stripper?”

“Despite the persistent interference from some of the vermin present,” Lucarad continued talking to the king while throwing death glares at one of the noble groups, “I was finally able to perform a successful summoning ritual! Dozens of men and women risked their lives—"

“Sex-crazed lunatics!” a noble shouted over Lucarad.

“Risked their lives to summon forth a hero that will bring us salvation!” Lucarad spoke louder, bordering on screaming, to bring his point across over the annoying noble’s insults. He then reached into his robes and continued speaking passionately, “This event has been described in detail in The Scrolls—”

“The authenticity of which is still greatly disputed by the Royal Scholars,” a short bald man interrupted Lucarad and stepped forth from among the other nobles. The five-foot-tall man wore golden robes. His thin, gray beard dragged on the floor behind him as he walked up the steps and took his place on the right side of the throne. “You dare bring this… This… Thing! A stranger, an unknown monster into the very heart of our kingdom!? Look at her! Some kind of half-male, half-female abomination!”

“That’s right! Look at her! What is that between her legs!?” The nobles nodded and added to the bald man’s accusations.

The man continued speaking, “You risk the lives of everyone present! If your word and those smelly old scrolls in your possession are the support to your claims, then this woman you have brought is just as likely to be an assassin to slay our righteous ruler!”

The nobles gasped and the guards pointed their spears at Lucarad and Beatrice.

“Is this what it has come to!?” Lucarad shouted. “You would point your weapons at unarmed men and women that have come offering you help? Has the noble rule of the Sinatus line fallen so low that it would strike down potential allies, giving in to fear and paranoia? The king I knew would break bread with any stranger willing to fight demons in his name. The Selirius I knew would trust those strangers to guard his back in the battle against the horrors from Beyond!”

“Enough!” The king raised his voice.

Beatrice nearly gasped when she heard king Selirius’ voice. For a moment, she had forgotten altogether the king was still there on his throne. He had no presence. Even now he seemed lethargic, even though he seemed in high spirits after interacting with the strange black powder.

“What do you want from me, Lucarad?” the king asked. “I’m too old and crippled to return to battle, and the treasury is spent. All I have are my useless counselors and spoiled daughters with no allies to sell them to.”

“This woman is The Hero That Was Promised!” Lucarad insisted. “The one who would save this world! The one who shall cure the Taint! Have we really fallen so low that we cannot scrape together even the bare minimum of finances for such a cause?”

“Ha! ‘The Taint’!” the bearded bald guy scoffed. “More of your baseless claims and delusions! Have you not heard the king!? The royal treasure is bone dry and you know it! And If this woman really is who you say she is, she will have no problem procuring funds for your dysfunctional cult of fanatics by doing “favors” for the local populace.”

King Selirius raised his hand demanding silence and asked the High Priest, “Do you know how many “heroes” this kingdom has been through?”

“Yes, I do, but this time—"

“Do you know how many times I’ve heard ‘but this time’?”

“Let her prove her worth!” Lucarad insisted.

The king sighed and closed his eyes. No one dared utter a sound for those few seconds. Then the kind opened his eyes and said, “Very well.”

“Your Highness!” the short bald guy exclaimed and turned to the king.

“Shut up!” Selirius growled at his counselor and then looked at Beatrice. “You haven’t spoken a word since you got here, young lady. What is your name?”

“M-my name is Beatrice, Your Highness,” the Succubus said, stuttering a bit from the sudden question from the king. But she quickly regained her composure and kept her cool.

“And are you the savior of this world?” the king asked. “Have you come here to rid this world of all the monsters and demons from Beyond?”

“That is exactly why I am here!” Beatrice lied through her teeth.

Chapter 23: The Reward for Saving the World

Chapter Text

The king smiled when he heard Beatrice’s positive answer.

“So be it,” Selirius said. “Savior, this is your first Royal Quest! Kill twenty Demonlings and bring me their heads. If you do that, I might just believe you to be the hero we’ve been waiting for.”

“Demonlings?” one of the nobles asked the other as if he’d misheard.

“Twenty?” another one repeated.

“She might as well go kill herself right now,” someone else spoke amongst the present nobles.

“Poor girl.”

“Combat is no place for beauties like that.”

Now I’m a beauty again? Beatrice thought and raised an eyebrow as she listened to the nobles, remembering how she was labeled a monster minutes ago. Their opinions change with the slightest breeze.

“That’s right!” Another noble agreed, emboldened by the comments of the others. “She should have stayed where she belonged—on her knees, getting plowed from behind by a rich noble!”

Many of the nobles chuckled and laughed.

How about I plow you from behind? Beatrice thought to herself, though in reality, she would not want to even breathe the same air as those men. She did however make a mental list of people that were now on her bad side.

“Indeed,” a particularly arrogant young noble jeered. “With her looks, she should put her womb to good use and produce plenty of sons for someone worthy.”

“Like you?” the arrogant young noble’s friend snickered and all the nobles laughed together.

While the nobles laughed Beatrice imagined impregnating their wives as just revenge for such comments. I’d probably even let you lot watch how your wives beg me to fill their wombs with my cum, Beatrice thought with a smile and even got a little harder due to her vivid imagination.

Beatrice then looked at the girl in the blood-red dress. I wonder if she also has to endure their comments? Who is she? Another noble? Then why is she standing apart from the others? The princess? This decrepit king produced such beauty?

 Beatrice continued to stare at the girl. Her enticing cleavage. Her smooth thighs. Thanks to the fitting dress, Beatrice could imagine exactly how the girl would look naked, on her back, with her legs spread open. Who will be the lucky guy to pick this cherry? Do all the nobles imagine her on her knees, just as they imagine me? None of those scum is worthy. She… Deserves a hero…

“Thank you, Your Highness!” Lucarad spoke loudly, over the poor attempts at humor by the nobles. “To that end, I would humbly ask for you to give the order to have a badge issued to Beatrice so that she can move within your city.”

“Done,” the king said.

“And what is the reward for saving the Kingdom of Larpsus?” Beatrice boldly asked the king.

Lucarad looked back at the succubus. For a moment anger flashed across his face, but he masked it instantly with genuine surprise.

“Hoho, aren’t you putting the cart before the carriage?” the king asked Beatrice.

“I want to know what I’ll be risking my life for,” Beatrice explained with a smile.

“I see,” king stroked his messy beard. The stray gray strands refused to fall into place. “Somehow I have a feeling you’ve already decided on your reward. What is it that you desire for saving my kingdom?”

Beatrice silently pointed to the girl in the blood-red dress that stood in the shadows, a distance behind the throne. When the girl saw the succubus pointing at her, her stern demeanor broke. She was shocked and outraged.

The king looked behind him. His gaze stayed for the moment on the girl. Then he turned back, looked at Beatrice, and started to laugh hysterically.

“Oh? Bwahaha! Is that it!?” Selirius asked, laughing himself to tears. “You can have her now!”

“WHAT!?” countless nobles screamed in unison, astonished and refusing to believe what they just head.

Wait, seriously? Beatrice snapped back into focus from the sheer shock of the king’s outlandish response. I guess that’s the type of world I’m in.

“Your highness!” the bald counselor exclaimed.

“Hm?” the king looked at his counselor and stroked his beard again. “What’s the big deal? You’ve gifted plenty of women for favors to our friends, allies, and even enemies. Giving away a single one for saving the kingdom seems perfectly reasonable.”

“Those scam artists have not saved anyone yet, Your Highness!” The counselor tried to reason with his kind. “Lady Mary is a princess! Your daughter!”

“Bah, what’s the big deal?” Selirius asked and shrugged. “I’ve got more of those upstairs! Maybe this will motivate our newest hero better than the others? I wonder why I hadn’t considered such a strategy before?”

“FATHER!” The princess shouted and stormed forward to her father, trying to somehow get through to her parent. “I’m a fair maiden! I’m not going to be traded as some furniture for a favor!”

“You’ve been a fair maiden for long enough!” The king shouted back and slammed his fist against the armrest of his throne. “You’re the princess of a king! It is in your job description to have your pussy traded for political favors!”

“Kh,” Mary took a step away from the throne, speechless, disgusted with her father.

“I’ve had enough meetings for today,” the king said. “Mary, you would do well to go to your room with the Savior and train in the skills of a proper woman. The Savior seems to have the necessary tool between her legs, and I’m sure she will gladly aid in your training. Will you not, Savior?”

“O-of course!” Beatrice said. “If that is what the princess desires—“

“Who cares about what the princess desires!?” Selirius shouted. “I am the king! It only matters what I desire! Here is your second Royal Quest, ‘Savior’! Teach my useless daughter how to properly please a man! Do not return to me until she can make any man cum at least two times within ten minutes!”

Some nobles were still stunned at this development. The others chuckled. One young, heartbroken noble had a single tear roll down his face. He then glared at Beatrice, fueled with youthful rage.

“Your Highness—” the royal advisor tried to protest again.

“We will use Silas here as the benchmark,” the king gestured with his wrinkly old hand to his bald advisor. “Maybe that will stop his incessant complaining. Eh, Silas? How would you like to stick your little pecker into my eighteen-year-old daughter?”

Is he senile? Beatrice wondered. What was that black powder? Medicine? Drugs? Is he senile and on drugs?

“I-I-I—” the bald counselor stammered, unable to answer his king. He sweated buckets and had to wipe his forehead and eyes with the sleeves of his dress.

“What?” Selirius grinned menacingly. “The king’s daughter is not good enough for you?”

“Of course, not—I mean she is—I mean I would never—"

“Bwahaha, I’m just messing with you!” the king broke into laughed again and repeatedly slammed his fist against the armrest of his throne. “I rather not subject myself to such a woeful sight, hahahaha!”

So, that’s the king? Beatrice could hardly believe that this lunatic was still in power and not assassinated a long time ago.

“Lord Lucarad,” Selirius—finally calmed down somewhat—called the High Priest who took a step forward after the king called his name

“Yes, your highness?” Lucarad asked and bowed.

“Stay with me for a while,” the king said. “You always have some new bizarre stories to tell. As for the rest of you, layabouts, unless you have a good story or Black Powder to share with me, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ALREADY!!”

“You better go with the princess,” Lucarad whispered to Beatrice. “We will meet later.”

Princess Mary threw a scornful look at the succubus and Lucarad before turning around and walking to the nearest door behind the throne room.

Beatrice and Ember hurried up the wide stairs, after the princess. The guards let them pass and then dispersed themselves, along with the advisor Silas, and the other nobles.

Only the menacing, faceless, king’s royal bodyguard remained in the throne room together with the High Priest Lucarad and king Selirius.

Chapter 24: Princess Mary

Chapter Text

Beatrice and Ember walked at a brisk pace through the door at the back of the throne room, following princess Mary. They found themselves in a spacious white oval room with a dozen simple wooden doors all around that were also painted white. Beatrice walked into the oval room just in time to see Mary disappear through the darkness of a door straight ahead.

“Wait!” Beatrice called out. Mary didn’t wait.

“Tsk,” Beatrice was now annoyed. Why did that High Priest have us go with her? She clearly doesn’t want anything to do with us? I look like some creepy stalker.

Beatrice rushed ahead, into the dark, determined to put a stop to this farce one way or the other. She ended up nearly running into a wall. Beatrice looked to her side and saw Mary, standing with crossed arms, looking directly at the succubus.

“Oh, you weren’t fried to a crisp?” Mary asked, seemingly disappointed.

The princess stood at the start of a long bright corridor. The walls were painted gold with white panels on both sides at three-foot height. The ceiling was also white while the floor cover was made of dark wood. Despite countless fixtures on the walls and ceiling emanating bright light, the hall felt claustrophobic, as there wasn’t a single window in sight.

“Of course not!” Beatrice scoffed, having no idea why she should have been burned to a crisp.

“Did you really think we were demons from Beyond?” Ember asked.

“I had hoped to finally see that useless barrier in action,” Mary frowned.

Wait, but I am a demon! Beatrice thought. And one that’s supposed to be summoned by the same powers that those mythical demons from Beyond are said to have. Why didn’t that barrier work on me?

“But now that you’ve utterly disappointed me in the one thing I expected from you, you can just stop being an eyesore and go die somewhere,” Mary said. “Don’t you have a quest to do?”

Ah, the quest! Beatrice concentrated and tried to imagine how a quest log would look in her mind’s eye. Sure enough—a quest log manifested itself.

Quest Log

Active Quests

Royal Quest:  Proof of Heroism

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

 

Beatrice imagined clicking on the quest name to expand it or pop it up in a new tab with more information, and the system did not fail her.

 

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

1.       Find and kill twenty Demonlings.

2.       Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius.

Rewards: Princess Mary

 

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

Objective:

1.       Teach king Selirus’s daughter how to properly please a man

2.       Return to king Selirius with his daughter once she can please a man at least two times within ten minutes

Rewards: ???

 

“…” Beatrice was speechless. She was left wondering whether the system had a sense of humor, and how exactly would the ‘rewards’ be distributed.

But the king did say I could have her already, Beatrice thought and said, “About the whole quest and reward thing—”

“Get in line!” Mary interrupted the succubus. “Every man and woman in this city wants to have sex with me. What’s your S.E.C.R.E.T. rank?”

“S-secret rank?” Beatrice asked.

“Oh, don’t even start that shitty ignorance act!” The princess rolled her eyes. “It’s so grating! As if there’s anyone left in this entire palace besides some of my dimwitted sisters and that senile old man that doesn’t know about the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild? Or do you think a ‘fair maiden’ such as myself should be spared such ‘unpleasant’ knowledge? I joined that guild the day I turned eighteen!”

“I was summoned into this world… Like two hours ago,” Beatrice confessed.

“Are you shitting me!? You mean to tell me that the whole story that lunatic spewed wasn’t a pile of horseshit?”

“E-eh, no,” Beatrice stuttered while Mary rapidly circled Beatrice, taking a closer look at all the succubus’s features with great interest. Ember stood a couple of feet from both girls, following Mary with her eyes.

Beatrice was taken aback more and more by the princess Mary’s behavior. It was strange for her to see this beautiful princess with piercing bright yes swear like an old construction worker. Whatever Beatrice thought she imagined princess Mary to be, that image was falling apart.

Who would have thought she had such a filthy mouth? Beatrice looked at the lips of the princess and imagined in what other ways the princess dirtied her mouth when—

“Hyaaaaah!” Beatrice cried out in a high-pitched voice and Mary jumped back eight feet in surprise.

What the hell was that!? Beatrice wondered breathing hard. It was just for a split second but her whole body was rocked by orgasmic pleasure. I almost creamed my panties! And I’m not even fully hard yet!

“I just thought the tip of your tail looked funny, so I grabbed it,” Mary said.

Seriously!? All that from just her touching my tail?? Beatrice recalled learning about it in her [Succubus's Tail] skill description. But for the sensations to be so overwhelming… Ah! It dawned on Beatrice why she was so sensitive, and she brought up her character’s information tab.

 

Arousal Points

34/46 (+0.01/sec)

Chapter 25: Succubus’s Tail (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Not good, Beatrice thought, still recovering from the sudden burst of pleasure. No wonder it felt so incredible! The [Succubus's Tail] skill’s effect scales with Arousal Points. The closer I get to my max, the higher the impact. My class is really full of weaknesses! How could I possibly ever go into combat with such a set of skills!? But conversely, that means... If it felt so good from just her grabbing the tip of my tail with her hand... Then, if she touched it more… With that naughty mouth of hers…

Beatrice’s mind was bombarded by images of all the ways she could make use of her tail. In Beatrice’s daydreaming fantasy in mere seconds Mary was already on her knees, at the succubus’s mercy.

“Oh, you’re much more well-endowed than most of the shitters in this palace,” Mary said with a sly smile as she subtly pointed with her index finger at Beatrice’s crotch. The head of the futanari’s erect penis was sticking out of her lace panties.

“Want a taste?” Beatrice blurted out without thinking.

“You are tempting me, I will not lie,” Mary said with hunger in her eyes. “I have no doubt you’d perform better than most of the shitters in this palace who are only good for one thing… I shouldn’t… But…”

Mary looked around and stormed to the nearest door. She swung it open and shouted, “Get out!”

“Kyaaaa!!” Beatrice heard two high-pitched screams.

Within five seconds Beatrice saw two half-naked catgirls running out of the room. Their lower garments were similar to a French maid uniform and they both pressed some loose clothing to their breasts as they ran past princess Mary. Both girls had a pair of small furry ears sticking out of their candy-colored hair at the top of their head, next to the black and white headpiece.

As the catgirls ran down the hallway, their long furry tails swinging behind them, Princess Mary took a step into the freed room that the catgirls ran out of. She then turned around, looked at Beatrice and Ember, and said, “Don’t just stand there! Get inside! Or are you that much of an exhibitionist?”

With that, Mary went into the room. Beatrice followed the princess, Ember was close behind.

The room was spacious, in similar colors to the hallway, with a large double bed at the far-side wall. Unfortunately for Beatrice, this room was also devoid of windows. The succubus sighed, starting to wonder if she’ll ever see the light of day.

Beatrice stepped over a pink bra that was lying on the wooden floor. It was clear as day what the two catgirls were up to in this room. The scattered lingerie. Messy bedsheets. When Beatrice saw two empty glass bottles on the floor by the bed, she chuckled. Did we miss a party or something? The succubus wondered. With each passing second, she was wished more and more that princess Mary had kept the catgirls around for some playtime.

How did Mary know they were here? Beatrice wondered. And weren’t those two maids? They had maid uniforms after all. Is that really what maids and servants are up to in their free time in this palace?

“I’ll have you know that I’m an A-rank in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild!” Mary said proudly. “B-ranks and above are highly discouraged from engaging in any sexual activity with D-ranker trash and below. Most of the garbage in this palace is D-rank at best.”

“And who the fuck is that anyway?” Mary asked and pointed at the redhead as if she was asking about a piece of furniture. “Your personal fucktoy?”

Yeah basically, Beatrice thought and looked at her bodyguard, acknowledging how close the princess was with her demeaning remark.

“My name is Ember,” the redhead said softly and calmly, displaying no emotion toward Mary’s rudeness. “I am Lady Beatrice’s personal assistant.”

“Oh?” Mary smiled as she slowly approached Beatrice and looked at Ember like fresh prey. “And are you going to assist Beatrice in this?”

Mary gently put a single finger on Beatrice’s slick tail that was still wrapped around her waist.

“Hn!” Beatrice let out a moan and tensed up. Shivers went down the futanari's spine, culminating in a gentle, warm tingling along the length of her hard cock. Beatrice was expecting this touch, she knew what was coming. Perhaps that was the reason why the pleasure wasn’t nearly as overwhelming this time compared to a sudden attack.

Meanwhile, Mary circled around Beatrice, sliding her finger slowly along the succubus’s tail. Beatrice bit her lip to avoid moaning. She clenched her fists and ended up standing on her toes as her body moved on its own, mimicking her rising, trembling cock. Even if Beatrice’s swollen penis had not been pressed up by her panties, it would have still been pointing straight at the ceiling.

“Some of our beastkin servants have similar reactions if their ears or tails are touched properly,” Mary said and stopped behind Beatrice. “But none have reactions nearly as strong as yours. And their fur is disgusting. On the other hand, your tail does not have a strand of hair on it. It’s smooth. Strong. Long. Inviting.”

Princess Mary got down on her knees and opened her mouth, reaching for the heart-shaped tip of Beatrice’s tail.

Notes:

Thank you for reading! More chapters cumming!

In case you want to join my discord or w/e here are all my social links in one place

Chapter 26: Her Own Tail Inside Her (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice realized what the princess was about to do.

“Wait—” was the only thing Beatrice could meekly say before princess Mary put the heart-shaped tip of the succubus’s tail into her mouth. Beatrice’s tail spasmed, unleashing a shockwave through her entire body. That same shockwave rushed down the entire length of the futanari’s cock in a wave of warm pleasure that causing her cock to swell and twitch.

“Ghuuu,” Beatrice groaned as thick bursts of semen erupted out of her penis head that was sticking out of her lace panties. Beatrice shot rope after rope of cum, hitting the exposed skin of her underboobs, splattering all over her giant breasts and bra strings.

-9.2 Arousal Points

 Mary took the tip of the succubus’s tail out of her mouth and snickered, “Hehe, that was fast! Now I know that your thing is real and not just a rotting piece of stinking meat stitched on there. And look at how wet you are!”

The succubus’s panties were soaking through. Her juices were even trickling down her inner thighs.

But Mary wasn’t done. She firmly grabbed the end of Beatrice’s tail asked with a voice of a kid that was about to pluck the wings off a butterfly, “I wonder what will happen if I do this?”

With one hand Mary slid Beatrice’s panties to the side, and with another—guided the succubus’s tail to her pussy.

My pussy? Beatrice realized and screamed, “Wait! No!”

But it was too late. Mary plunged the succubus’s own tail inside her wet hole without restraint or mercy.

“Whuaaaaahhh!!” Beatrice screamed as her whole body spasmed violently. Mary did not stop. She used the succubus’s tail like a cheap dildo and thrust it in and out of her squelching pussy. Waves of pleasure kept rocking Beatrice’s body over and over with each thrust. And with each thrust her cock twitched and swelled. It was too much for the inexperienced succubus to handle. Within seconds of Mary’s vicious assault on Beatrice’s pussy, the succubus’s cock burst for the second time.

Beatrice was still shooting cum into the air when her legs gave out and she fell limp to the floor.

Instead, she fell into Ember’s soft embrace. The redhead did not let Beatrice fall face-first on the floor in the middle of a brain-numbing orgasm. Beatrice rewarded her loyal bodyguard by spraying her blue robes with her thick cum.

-9.2 Arousal Points

But Mary wasn’t satisfied. Ember saw a wild look in the eyes of the princess that had found herself a new toy. She simply slid her hand lower on the succubus’s tail before tightening her grip.

Beatrice twitched but was too weak to resist. She simply whimpered, “Huuu, no.. No more… Please… I can’t... Anymore…”

There was no way Mary would stop now. She moved the succubus’s tail inside her pussy once again. Despite dripping wet, Beatrice let out a yelp of pain. Mary only picked up speed with each plunge, eager to see the futanari’s reactions.

Ember was worried for Beatrice and considered stopping this, when she realized that the Savior bucked back onto her own tail, meeting the princesses’ rough thrusts. Beatrice’s head remained lowered as she moaned loudly, clutching the freckled girl’s robes with both hands, barely able to withstand the pleasure of the assault by her own sensitive tail.

Even though Mary took control and was in charge of the rough pace, Beatrice felt as if she was fucking herself. The pleasures of both man and woman joined in a united attack on an already weak mind was not something humans were made to handle.

With tears in her eyes, Beatrice looked up at her adorable bodyguard. She was glowing. Maybe it was her cum-addled, malfunctioning brain causing hallucinations. Beatrice didn’t care. She reached up and kissed Ember on the lips, pushing her tongue inside the girl’s mouth. Ember didn’t resist. She gladly met the Savior’s tongue with her own

“Let’s see how far you can take this!” Mary shouted and thrust the succubus’s tail as deep inside as it would go.

“MMMMMMMMFMFM!!!!” Beatrice screamed into Ember’s mouth. Her own tail was pressing against something inside her. Attempting to break inside into a forbidden place. She felt it with her tail, she felt it with every single cell inside her pussy. When her tail broke through, Beatrice’s mind went blank.

Ember held Beatrice’s convulsing body tightly while Mary grabbed the succubus’s trembling tail with both hands and thrust it in with all her strength. Again. And again.

Beatrice moaned continuously into Ember’s mouth in a single note while her twitching cock jerked up and down, spurting cum and spraying Ember’s robes completely. Even once the last drops of cum were squeezed out of Beatrice’s twitching cock, Beatrice still trembled in the ecstatic pleasure with her eyes rolled back. Ember wondered if the Savior could recover from this.

-9.2 Arousal Points

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Points available!

“Princess, the queen, that is your mother, requests your presence,” Ember and Mary heard a soft voice coming from the door. Both of them turned their heads and saw a figure with a small frame standing by the door, inside the room, looking straight at them.

Notes:

Thank you for reading! More chapters cumming!

In case you want to join my discord or w/e here are all my social links in one place

Chapter 27: Little Pet

Chapter Text

Beatrice’s orgasmic misadventure was interrupted suddenly and rudely by someone entering the room. Beatrice had still not come to her senses and hung limply in Ember’s arms, basking in the afterglow of three consecutive, mind-shattering climaxes.

Ember heard the door squeaking open just moments before, but had no chance to warn the others as she was busy exchanging mouth fluids with Beatrice. Still supporting Beatrice in her arms, Ember looked at the small figure at the door.

Similar to the two catgirls before, there stood another beastkin with a somewhat melancholic expression.

“What the fuck, Noel!?” princess Marry growled and slipped her right hand under her dress. “GET OUT!!”

Mary got out a knife from beneath her dress and threw it directly at the beastkin’s face.

The knife flew straight through the beastkin’s melancholic expression like through thin air.

“I’m sorry, My Lady, but I am not here,” Noel said somberly. “That is, I am here where I am currently standing, but my ‘here’ is not your ‘here’, where you are, which is the bedroom of one of our head maids, namely Tabitha. And where you are is not where I am, therefore you cannot interact with me in the direct physical manner which you just seconds ago attempted, which was impaling my face with a throwing knife. And you cannot interact with me in such a manner because this is a projection. That is an image that I am projecting to your location along with my voice, thoughts, and physical appearance. This means, that although you cannot interact with me in a direct physical manner, you can interact with me by using your voice to convey words—”

“Oh, shut up!” Mary shouted at Noel, with her voice and expressions full of contempt, and slowly got up from her knees.

Unlike the previous two catgirls, Noel was properly clothed. But instead of a maid uniform, Noel wore a dark suit with an olive-colored strap running to the side from where a necktie should have been. Noel was short, no more than five-foot-tall, with a narrow frame. Two furry cat ears, as well as a small seed-shaped green gem, stuck out of Noel’s olive-colored hair that barely reached the shoulders.

“What the fuck does the old hag want from me?” Princess Mary asked as she dusted off her blood-red dress.

“Her Highness wouldn’t say,” Noel answered. “But you should know that because she never states her reason for summoning her daughter whenever she summons you.”

“Sure, just let me run to her every time like a fucking call girl,” Mary said as she threw death glares at Noel. She then turned to Beatrice, threw her a small brown badge, and said, “Here’s your stupid badge!”

Beatrice was only now coming to her senses, so Ember caught the small item instead. All Beatrice could do was look half-lucidly at the item that was supposed to grant her the right to safe passage through the city.

“Is that any way to talk to our guests?” Noel asks. “That is, they are your guests, in a certain way. However, I am speaking on behalf of the royal body, and as such the guests become ‘our’, and I find it is not polite to shout or scream at someone you have just been fucking with their own appendage.”

“Tch, you have some balls on you,” Mary scowls. “Just because you’re my mother’s sex slave you think you have the right to waltz around the palace, give out orders, and speak ‘on behalf of the royal body’ as if you’ve ever been a part of it? I am a princess!! THE princess! Firstborn! You are nothing!!”

“Although my physical presence is indeed not where you are, that does not mean that I do not exist. And even where you are located right now, some of my being does manifest a visible form and an audible voice. Therefore, to say that I am—”

Another dagger flew through Noel’s face and impaled its blade deep in the wall behind the beastkin.

“It was a joke,” Noel explains, unfazed by the princesses’ futile attacks. “That is, I obviously understood what you meant by your saying that I am ‘nothing’ and it was hurtful. Thus I decided to misdirect my objection to your accusation by stating the facts that countered the direct pronoun definition of your statement instead of the adjective informal meaning—”

Another dagger flew through Noel’s face.

“Do not make the queen wait,” Noel said. “That is, for your own sake, it is in your best interests to arrive at her quarters.”

And with that statement, Noel vanished.

“Who the hell was that?” Ember asked.

“My mother’s little pet,” Mary answered, still looking where Noel was a moment ago. But with the beastkin gone, her anger visibly subsided. “Unfortunately, I don’t have much time to play with you anymore.”

Beatrice finally recovered enough to stand on her own two feet and adjusted her damp panties.

“Let me help with that,” Ember said and crouched at Beatrice’s feet. The redhead mumbled some kind of enchantment, her hand started to glow red. Ember placed her hand on Beatrice’s panties and pressed them hard against the futanari’s crotch.

“Hnnn-hot!” Beatrice moaned and winced.

“It will only take a moment,” Ember said as she dried Beatrice’s lace panties.

Mary watched this scene with amusement and said, “I don’t know how serious your whole thing about saving the world is, but you need to develop better resistance. I suggest you join the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild. It will do you some good.”

The princess then went to the bookshelf that stood next to the bed. She slid her finger across the upper row of books until she found what she was looking for – a thin, dusty blue book, that would most likely go unnoticed by anyone not looking for it. Mary pulled the book out halfway, then inserted it back. She repeated that two more times, and on the third insert the whole bookshelf slid to the side, revealing a hidden passage behind it.

“Go straight, never take a turn, and this tunnel will take you outside the palace,” Mary explained to Beatrice and Ember.

“Can’t we take the normal way out?” Beatrice asked.

“The throne room will be locked for hours,” Mary said. “And even if you were not morons and knew the other ways outside through the Oval Room, this is the quickest way.”

“It’s not a good idea to wander around the palace without Master Lucarad,” Ember said while she dealt with the massive cum stains on her robes. With both her hands she heated up her robe to the point that steam formed around her. Once she was done, she and Beatrice went closer to the passage, where Mary waited for them.

“Good luck!” Mary said with a smile. “I’m looking forward to our next meeting. And you better not come back as some shitter D-rank! I expect more of somebody who can come three times in two minutes!”

And with that the bookshelf slid back into its original place, leaving Mary alone in the room.

Chapter 28: More skills and Enhancements

Chapter Text

As the bookshelf closed behind them, Ember used her [Light of the dying Phoenix] to form a flame in the palm of her hand as a source of light.

"She could have given us one of those light thingies inside the palace, or at least some torches," Beatrice complained. "Were we supposed to walk here in the dark?"

Either way, with nothing much to do in these dull tunnels, the duo proceeded down the sloping rocky formations.

“Have you been in these tunnels?” Beatrice asked with a passing interest.

“Not in these ones," Ember answered. "The palace is a maze. In more ways than one.”

I guess we'll be here for some time, Beatrice thought with a sigh and decided to spend her time productively by going through her skills and spending some hard-earned Skill Points. She brought up the Eros Craft skill tree in her mind's eye and started looking through a list of skills, most of which were grayed out.

One skilled piqued the succubus's interest. It was grayed out which meant she was not high enough level to get it right now, but she still brought up the skill's information tab to see the details and how many levels she was away from acquiring this skill.

Skill Name: Dream Invasion

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 4 hours

Description: Invade the dreams of a single sleeping target. The succubus has direct control over the target’s dreams. No bodily harm can be done but has the potential to break the target's mind and spirit.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 30 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 12

 

Damn, I have much more fucking leveling to do before I can get that skill, Beatrice thought with slight disappointment and took a look at another potential skill.

Skill Name: Dick Growing

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 3 minutes or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 7

 

“Fuck!” Beatrice cursed when she read the description “Cannot cast on self”. Maybe one of the later enhancements would let me do that? But can’t check those until I get the skill.

Beatrice brought up her Skill Points summary tab to see how many Skill Points she has and in which Crafts.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

14

Unused Skill Points

4

Skill Points in Combat Craft

3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

5

 

Alright, I’m still getting two Skill Points per level. I just need to put two more into Eros Craft. Let’s see what other skills I have available. Oh!

Skill Name: Arousing Touch

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 25 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: With a single touch the Succubus can increase the arousal of her target. For maximum effect touching erogenous zones is recommended. Great Willpower or C-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

 

This will combo really well with the [Dick Growing]! And it’s just a useful skill all around to improve someone’s mood. Sold! Not just one more Point…

Now I just need to improve another skill and I’ll have the Points I need, Beatrice thought as she went through her possible skill enhancements again. Not high enough level… Not high enough level and Craft Points… Aha!

Skill Enhancement: Succubus’s Tail (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: One of the lesser-known weaknesses of a Succubus. With little protection from damage, the tail is also one of the Succubus’s most sensitive erogenous zones. Even grabbing a Succubus’s tail can severely weaken them. The full extent of the debilitating impact depends greatly on the extent of the Succubus’s Arousal. During climax, Succubus will shoot cum through her tail as well as through her dick.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

                                                                                                                                                         

Not that much of an improvement… Ah, but this way I could shoot my cum in two girls’ mouths at once! Or fill her mouth and pussy at once. Or mouth and ass. Or even… I’ve changed my mind—this enhancement is great!

Beatrice enhanced her [Succubus’s Tail] skill, double-checked to confirm she now had seven points in Eros Craft, and went back to the Skill tab to get the coveted [Dick Growing] skill.

 

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

14

Unused Skill Points

1

Skill Points in Combat Craft

3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

8

 

I better leave the last Point unused, just in case, Beatrice decided and then checked what the future held for her [Dick Growing] skill.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

“Hehehehe,” Beatrice couldn’t fully suppress her laughter, imagining the things to come.

She then checked her current stats after the recent level-up.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

4 (6%)

Health Points

180/180 (+0.32/sec)

Arousal Points

14/53 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

50/50 (+0.13/sec)

Physical Attack

6

Physical Defense

8

Magic Attack

7

Magic Defense

12

Speed

4

 

Even after that… “encounter” with the princess, I still have some Arousal Points left, huh? Beatrice summarized and stared at Ember’s adorable freckled face while they walked side by side. I don’t need to take care of it now… But it would be wise to test out my new abilities before going into the city.

“What?” Ember asked, catching the succubus’s intense gaze. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Undress,” Beatrice ordered.

Chapter 29: Licking For The First Time (18++)

Chapter Text

Ever since sharing that passionate kiss in one of the princess Mary’s room, Beatrice wanted to fuck her redhead bodyguard. And Ember’s readiness to follow the succubus's order without questions or hesitation made Beatrice want to do her even more.

Ember chanted a spell and placed several flames along the stone walls to light the surrounding area while she herself began undressing her blue robes.

Beatrice already saw the young redhead naked once before—when she was servicing the other men during the cult’s orgy. But this time Beatrice could watch the girl closely as she revealed her perky C-cups, her narrow waist. Beatrice felt her cock grow. The tip of her penis already peeked out of her small panties.

The light from the flames fell on Ember from the side accentuating her subtle but visible abs. The redhead was clearly fit, but she did not have the bodybuilder's “six-pack” that Beatrice preferred not to see on a woman anyway.

“How old are you?” Beatrice asked while admiring Ember’s youthful skin.

“Twenty-five,” Ember answered while she slid out of the remaining robes, revealing her pink pussy.

“For real!?” Beatrice was shocked. “How is that possible? You can’t possibly be older than twenty! I-I mean, good for you!”

In all her time here (which wasn’t even half a day), Beatrice was yet to savor the taste of a girl’s pussy. And she certainly appreciated Ember’s nicely shaved pussy that only had a thin trimmed line of pubic hair going straight up from the top of her pussy lips.

“Make a pillow out of those robes and sit your butt down,” Beatrice instructed Ember with a smile.

Her bodyguard understood the succubus’s intent and smiled back before she sat down, leaned back, and spread her legs. She even looked up at the succubus, licked two fingers with her tongue, and slid them across her pussy lips, parting them slightly, enticing Beatrice.

Beatrice got down on the stone floor, realizing just how freezing cold it was. Ember noticed her Savior’s momentary hesitation and after a quick inaudible chant placed her hands on the floor. Heat spread from her across the floor, warming it up considerably. In seconds Beatrice felt surprisingly comfortable on this medieval heated floor.

Beatrice approached Ember slowly. The futanari succubus was eager to jump the girl, and her big hard dick was the undeniable proof if the lust in the succubus’s eyes was not enough. Still, Beatrice held back. She wanted to toy with her bodyguard, and she had new Skills she wanted to try out on her too. Ember was willing and even excited to be her Savior’s little test subject.

Beatrice started out slow. She slowly licked Ember’s smooth and warm inner thighs, patiently working her way closer to the ultimate prize. The first time Beatrice licked Ember’s pussy lips she did it as lightly as possible. Ember’s deeper inhale through the nose was all Beatrice needed to know she was on point.

Slowly and subtly Beatrice increased the pressure and speed of her tongue, sliding it between Ember’s lower lips, attacking from different angles.

“Mm,” Ember moaned softly when Beatrice touched her clit with her tongue for the first time.

With a smile at Ember’s reactions, Beatrice continued moving her tongue around Ember’s clit in circles. Although at first Beatrice had intended to already use her new Skills by now she changed her mind and decided to see this through with just her experience from her past life.

Beatrice found new excitement in licking a new, fresh pussy of an obedient girl. When was the last time? Beatrice wondered. Too long ago to even bother counting the years. It was Beatrice’s first time in this world and she was determined for this to be one that Ember remembers for the rest of her life.

Beatrice didn’t even bother using her fingers. She decided that her tongue alone will be enough. She continued alternating between using her lips and her tongue. She sucked on it gently, then swirled her tongue around it while it was still in her mouth, continuing this for minutes and minutes on end, getting Ember wetter and wetter.

Beatrice felt Ember’s juices flowing, mixing with her saliva. Ember moaned louder. But Beatrice wouldn’t give her a quick, strong orgasm. She continued teasing the redhead, driving her to the finish line as slowly as possible. Every time Ember tensed up, and moaned louder, Beatrice eased up her tongue work, bringing Ember back, edging her on.

Ember moved her hips toward Beatrice’s tongue, desperate for more pleasure, more stimulation, more pressure on her clit. Beatrice gave her that pressure but eased up each time Ember was close.

“Ohh, not again!” Ember whimpered. “I was so close!”

Beatrice didn’t care. She knew what pleasure awaited Ember if they continued this dance. Soon Ember was raising her butt and thrusting her hips at Beatrice. She rested on her forearms and clenched the crumbled garments beneath her in her fists. The cloth was wet from Ember’s sweat and a puddle of pussy juices mixed with Beatrice’s saliva.

“Don’t stop! Please don’t stop this time!” Ember begged as her moans got louder and echoed through the tunnels.

She’s ready, Beatrice decided. She grabbed Ember’s butt with both hands, squeezing her firm cheeks that tensed up as Beatrice sped up her tongue across Ember’s swelled, throbbing clit.

“Oh, yes! Ohhh, yessss!!!!” Ember moaned and arched her beck. Beatrice felt her clit tremble in her mouth as Ember’s entire body was rocked by an overwhelming orgasm.

It took Ember half a minute before the waves of pleasure let up enough so that she could sink into the wet robes beneath her. Her breasts moved up and down as she struggled to calm down and regain her breath.

Chapter 30: Sucking For The First Time (18++)

Chapter Text

Beatrice had no intention of ending this with just a single orgasm for her bodyguard. The main event was yet to start. After giving Ember a minute to calm down she slowly started licking her swollen clit again.

“Mmmn,” Ember moaned. She reached to Beatrice’s head, holding it, not sure whether to pull away and protect her over-sensitive pussy or to give in.

Ember did not stop Beatrice, and that was all Beatrice needed. After a couple of minutes of easy playing and luring Ember back into the land of pleasure, Beatrice used her first skill. She touched Ember’s clit with the tip of her tongue and cast [Arousing Touch].

“Ohhhh!” Ember moaned and her entire body convulsed. A stream of liquid spurted into Beatrice’s face.

Did she just squirt? Beatrice asked herself, barely holding back a self-satisfied smile. Either way, the succubus was not about to stop here. She continued assaulting Ember’s pussy with her tongue while before casting her second spell.

Beatrice had checked her stats before. She had fifty stamina to work with, and [Arousing Touch] cost twenty-five Stamina, leaving her with another twenty-five. [Dick Growing] cost twenty Stamina. It actually made some sense why [Arousing Touch] would cost more as it could even be used in combat as a form of crowd control, debilitating a single enemy. Either way, using both skills left the succubus with a meager five Stamina points and possibly defenseless in a case of a sudden attack. But for this experiment that was all Beatrice required.

Beatrice put her hand on Ember’s abdomen and cast [Dick Growing] while sucking on Ember’s clit.

“Oh my God!” Ember squirmed in pleasure as the magic spell took effect.

Beatrice felt something grow just outside her lips, rubbing against them, and her nose. She looked down and saw a limp penis, growing just where Ember’s two pussy lips merged. The dick was summoned limp, but with Ember sinking deeper into pleasure it grew firmer by the second.

“Ooohhh, Whaat-Hnnn,” Ember couldn’t even form sentences as pleasure overwhelmed her.

As if Beatrice couldn’t tell before that Ember was lost in ecstasy by her leaking pussy, it could now be doubly confirmed by her growing, temporary member.

“Wh-whaahn—is—hoooh—going oooooon!?” Ember moaned and looked down, only to see her own erect penis swaying with each of her uncontrollable spasms.

Beatrice saw that her bodyguard’s face was flushed. Bright red. The redhead was truly in heat. Her eyes were as wet as her pussy. The girl couldn’t hold back from reaching to her swollen cock.

“Uhnn!” Ember moaned just from touching the tip of her newly formed penis. “W-what is this... Is this what men feel like... When they touch themselves?”

With her right hand, Ember reached to her pussy, sliding it between herself and Beatrice’s lips. Ember rubbed it across her wet lower lips and sunk her fingers inside to lube them up with her own juices. Then she smeared those very juices across the upper part of her throbbing cock and moved her hands up and down.

Beatrice was as hard as a rock as she watched this scene and continued to lick Ember.

“Nhaaah! No way!” Ember moaned as her whole body shook. She couldn’t handle the overwhelming pleasure. Her already-sensitive clit, enhanced by magic was stimulated to greater heights than ever, increasing her arousal to which new penis responded with its own heat-waves and demands for stimulation, sending more pleasure across Ember’s body, forming a feedback loop that slowly but surely drove the poor girl insane.

Beatrice’s cock throbbed as she listened to Ember’s sultry moans. She looked up and saw the redhead massage her cock with lustful abandon as any man would. Beatrice couldn’t hold back from reaching to her own cock and jerking it with both hands as well.

Beatrice didn’t know what had got into her. It could not have been just the Arousal Points. Was it Ember’s pussy juices? Or was she just too high on lust from seeing this young, adorable redhead moan and twist her skinny, youthful body as she massaged her erect cock, giving herself up to new sensations?

Beatrice knew the true way to give pleasure to a cock. From first-hand experience, the futanari knew that just mere hands were, good, but nowhere near enough. And the succubus got the urge to give her bodyguard proper pleasure.

She stopped licking Ember’s pussy, and moved upward, reaching to Ember’s cock with her mouth.

“M-my lady?” Ember uttered weakly when she saw Beatrice’s lips approach her throbbing penis. Beatrice was close, too close. “Hah! Wh—hnnn... What are you—”

“Aaah,” Beatrice opened her mouth and took the tip of Ember’s cock inside.

“Oh God!!! Ahn!”

What am I doing? Beatrice wondered as she licked the head of Ember’s cock with her mouth. It was the first cock Beatrice sucked in this world. The first cock she had sucked ever. Once upon a time, she could never imagine herself doing something like this. But now...

Beatrice remembered how Helen serviced her on the altar. How much joy she gave. How much joy she received. And how Helen serviced the High Priest, to the point that her throat bulged. Could I do that too? How would it feel to take it deep down, all the way?

Just at the thought of taking another cock deep into her mouth, imagining the pleasure she would give, made Beatrice’s own cock swell. She rubbed it furiously with one hand while rubbing Ember’s cock with another. Beatrice had to know just how deep she could take it.

“Ahn! Lady Beatrice... Lady Beatrice!!! S-Something... Nnhhh!”

Beatrice could feel that Ember was close. The redhead’s cock swelled in the succubus’s mouth. It was now or never. Beatrice opened her mouth as much as she could and slowly lowered herself on Ember’s throbbing cock that was about to explode.

“Ghaa,” Beatrice let out involuntary sounds as she stretched her mouth to the limit. It can’t fit! Beatrice thought. I can’t possibly take anymore! Her own body resisted, yet Beatrice tried to get just a little more inside. With both hands, she jerked her own cock, about to burst from the mere realization of what she was actually doing.

“Ahn! My Lady, I... I—” Ember arched her back. She was no longer in control of what was coming. Her hips shook, signaling the wave of cum that was about to burst.

Beatrice lowered herself more on Ember’s cock. The tip of it pressed hard against the back of Beatrice’s mouth and she gagged involuntarily. She winced and felt tears roll down her face.

“Aaaahhhh!!!” Ember screamed and released rope after rope of cum right in Beatrice’s mouth.

“Blrgh!” Beatrice gagged again when the first rope of cum hit her the back of her throat. And at that same moment—while her mouth was under assault—her lower body shot waves of hot pleasure across her body as she burst her own load, splashing cum against the stone floor below her.

Beatrice rose from Ember’s cock as the second rope filled her mouth. As soon as the foreign dick slipped out of her mouth, Beatrice felt more cum splashing right in her nose and across the left side of her face and closed eye.

“Gaaah,” Beatrice let cum drip from her open mouth right on the cock that she just sucked while she squeezed every last drop out of her own cock.

Ember moved toward the blue-haired succubus, lovingly put her hands around Beatrice’s head, and started licking her own cum off Beatrice’s face. Soon, her cum-covered tongue found its way into Beatrice’s mouth and the two girls exchanged deep kisses. Both their mouths were full of the redhead’s cum, and they gladly slurped it out of each other’s mouths, mixing it with their saliva and greedily gulping it down.

 

-10.6 Arousal Points

Chapter 31: S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild

Chapter Text

“That was... I don’t have any words,” Ember gasped as sweat rolled down her entire body. After her climax, her temporary magical dick softened and quickly shriveled, smaller and smaller until it disappeared. Finally, the redhead asked, “Was that one of your new powers?”

“Yes,” Beatrice answered.

“Then did your powers fully return to you?”

“No, not yet,” Beatrice said. “It will probably take some time, but I am getting stronger with each passing moment.”

Beatrice checked her stats to see how much progression she made toward her level five.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

4 (55%)

Health Points

180/180 (+0.32/sec)

Arousal Points

14/53 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

50/50 (+0.13/sec)

Physical Attack

6

Physical Defense

8

Magic Attack

7

Magic Defense

12

Speed

4

 

Half a level, huh? Beatrice thought. Not bad, but not spectacular also.

Then the futanari looked at her recovering bodyguard. Who cares about levels? Beatrice thought while she gazed deep into the redhead’s green eyes. She’d do this again even if she would not get a single experience percentage. But Beatrice knew she had to proceed forward, otherwise, she’d make no progress at all at this rate.

“We should go,” Beatrice said with a deep breath and got up. She then extended her hand to help her bodyguard up too.

After a couple of minutes of cleaning themselves up and getting dressed (which for Beatrice wasn’t much, but she wasn’t complaining thanks to her [Succubus's Thermoregulation] passive), the girls moved further down the tunnel.

The route was monotone. The girls took care not to venture into any side tunnels that connected to this tunnel and not to deviate from their sloping and twisting path. To kill some time Beatrice sparked up a conversation about something princess Mary had mentioned before.

“Do you know anything about that S.E.C.R.E.T. guild the princess talked about?” Beatrice asked her bodyguard. “She mentioned ranks, but was never clear on what that guild was all about. Although I have a suspicion.”

“You really are not from this world,” Ember concluded and sighed a little. “At least not from this kingdom. What little is left of it that is.”

Ember was silent for a moment, thinking how to approach the subject, and finally said, “Unlike what the guild’s acronym would suggest that guild is anything but “secret”. Sexual Entertainment and Carnal Rapture Expertise and Talent Guild, that’s what it stands for. And it ranks its members accordingly.”

“Haa, so it’s basically a sex club?” Beatrice asked.

“Club?” Ember raised an eyebrow. “It has nothing to do with weapons.”

“No, no, I meant as an organization for sexual activities… It’s a term we used in our world, ah never mind.”

“Ah, how foolish of me!” Ember exclaimed. “Of course, you would also have such guilds in your world!”

“Yes, well, they are illegal in many places,” Beatrice said. “More importantly—how did the royal princess end up wrapped up with such a guild?”

“As the princess said, there are very few people that aren’t,” Ember said calmly. “Without a doubt that guild’s buildings are the most popular in the entire capital.”

“Buildings?”

“The guild rapidly expanded and took over the surrounding area. Now it is an entire district with its own tavern, shop, lodgings.”

“Nobody has anything better to do?”

“Exactly! The Kingdom of Larpsus is in ruin. This is one of the last cities in the entire kingdom that is still deemed completely safe from the monsters and demons from beyond. It also has become completely isolated. Which is one of the reasons everyone must have a citizen’s badge on them. The guards are always on the lookout for any potential infiltrators or refugees that might try to sneak in during supply deliveries.

Food is more often stale than not. Morale is low. Even in better times, people were looking for distractions in this overcrowded city. That’s how the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild formed originally. And although the guild has never been recognized officially—that would require a royal degree—restrictions have been lifted and laws softened over time.

Public nudity, masturbation, consensual sexual activities are not only legal, they are all but encouraged. As long as nobody involved is under the age of eighteen, anyone can have sex with anyone anywhere. With a few exceptions. And the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild provides a handy service in this regard. Anyone who is registered in the guild and has a rank within it is guaranteed to be eighteen years old or older.”

“By being a member of this guild, you’re basically signaling you’re up for guilt-free sex,” Beatrice concluded.

“Exactly! It lets both parties skip formalities and lets you know how skilled your potential partner is. Needless to say, the ranking is more forgiving for women, but in this city, nobody is left without plenty of sex.”

As they walked, Beatrice looked at her bodyguard, paused, and finally asked, “Are you a part of this guild?”

“I am,” Ember said and got out a badge that was different from Beatrice’s citizen badge. Ember’s badge was metal, small enough to easily fit in the palm of the girl's hand. It had the shape of an eggplant and even had leaves engraved on one end. In the middle, a prominent letter “C” was engraved with two signatures below it.

Chapter 32: 32: Mercenaries

Chapter Text

Beatrice looked at the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild’s member badge that her bodyguard showed her with a tinge of sadness. Rank “C”, huh? Beatrice thought. I wonder if the ranking is similar to my skill rankings.

“What’s the lowest rank in that guild?” the succubus asked.

“F-rank,” the redhead answered and put away her badge back into her robes.

“H-how—" Beatrice stopped her own question. She was about to ask “How long have you been a part of this guild?”, but got a feeling that she might not want to know the answer. Instead, the succubus recovered with a different question. “How does the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild determine the ranks of its members?”

“Part of it is peer review,” Ember answered as she and Beatrice proceeded forward. “But the final decision is always with the guild’s Inspectors.”

“‘Inspectors’? No doubt that’s a dream job for many around here,” Beatrice smiled.

“Wait!” Ember said suddenly and stopped. She extended her arm in front of Beatrice and the succubus walked straight into it, boobs-first. Beatrice almost let out a moan from how her nipple pressed through the thin cloth of her bra into Ember’s open palm.

About fifty feet in front of the two girls five figures appeared one by one out of a connecting tunnel and slowly walked toward them. Three men and two women. They stopped about thirty feet in front of Beatrice and Ember. Standing side by side, the five-man group completely blocked the way forward.

“Ha! I told you she’d be here!” the scrawny guy said. “In your face, Bob!”

“Alright, alright, you don’t have to rub it in, Garry,” the bulky guy with a neckbeard said as he drew his loaded crossbow.

A fight already? Beatrice thought, slightly worried. I had hoped to avoid any combat, at least for now.

Ember stood next to the succubus and carefully observed the newly-arrived group.

“But how can we even be sure that this is that “Savior” chick we’ve been sent for?” The tallest of the two girls in the group exclaimed. She looked like she was in her early twenties. She had long green hair and a fragile frame. Most of her skin was exposed as she wore several pieces of green cloth that roughly formed a very loose idea of what mage’s robes would look like if designed by a pervert. And while none of her private parts were completely exposed, the mage’s outfit left very little to the imagination.

“Are you kidding!? Look at her!” The shortest of the group screamed. She was a girl in a dark-blue ninja outfit with bleached hair tied in a high ponytail and long bangs falling on her face. In contrast to the scantily clad, skinny mage girl, the ninja had almost none of her skin exposed. Even her mouth and nose were covered by a dark-blue cloth mask.

“Do you know of any other women in this entire godforsaken city with a huge dick between their legs!? Or have you finally lost your sight along with all your other senses you fucked away?”

“Hey!” The skinny mage protested with a pout.

“Well said, Olivia,” The tallest of the group said with a nasty smirk. He was in his early thirties, and was good-looking, with a square jaw. But his entire demeanor emanated a malevolent intent of somebody you did not want to meet alone in the dark. He wore nothing but black pants and an open vest, revealing his shredded abs. “For once, luck is on our side!”

“Oh, I knew you could do it, Sebastian!” the mage instantly changed her demeanor from a pouty girl to an overly supportive lover. Although the mage was nearly two heads taller than the ninja, Sebastian towered over her. She wrapped her skinny arms around Sebastian’s giant biceps and kissed it. Then she looked up lovingly at the man who did not even bother looking back and cheerfully said, “This will finally restore your relations with young Julius!”

“Hey, stupid! You’re not supposed to reveal the name of our boss!” the ninja girl screamed at her female companion.

“What does it matter, Olivia?” The girl pouted. “They’re as good as dead anyway!”

“The slut is right,” Sebastian said. “Their luck ran out when they ran into me.”

“Oh, come on, Sabby! You know I like it when you call my name!” the mage pouted again. “Ta-bi-tha. Remember? Now, how about I tell them who exactly wants to kill them and why? I found it quite funny and I think—”

“Think?” Sebastian interrupted Tabitha and snorted. “I do not keep you around to think! I’m amazed your cum-addled brain can still form coherent sentences!”

Garry and Bob laughed, while Olivia kept her eyes on Ember and Beatrice. Tabitha did not react in any way to Sebastian's remark or her teammates' laughter, though for just a split-second Beatrice noticed the mage’s eyes glaze over.

“But damn, she’s a looker!” Bob pointed out. “Do we really have to kill her? Like right away? Can’t we have a little fun first?”

“Seriously? Again with that crap? You’ve been in the S.E.C.R.E.T. District for the past week! Haven’t you had enough?” Olivia seemed repulsed.

“Nah, Bob is right on this one,” Sebastian said and scratched his abs. “She’s a ten out of ten!”

“Hey!” Tabitha pouted again.

“That’s just how it is,” Sebastian said coldly. “That doesn’t mean I plan to keep her though! As long as we bring her head to Julius, nobody can blame us for having some fun.”

“Hey, if her dick works, maybe have her fuck her friend?” Bob suggested. “We could take turns taking her from behind while she does it!”

“Nice idea! I like it,” Sebastian said and smirked again.

Nope! I am not getting done in by these rejects! Beatrice decided. But I really don’t want to fight either. That would mean investing in my Combat or Mischief skills. And I don’t even know how high-leveled these guys are. If this is a standard wish-fulfillment setting, I should be able to mop the floor with these losers and brush their teeth with my cock! But I better play it safe, for now.

Beatrice threw a glance at her bodyguard who’d been standing beside her all this time and calmly listening to the exchange of the five-man group. She’s calm and focused—that’s a good sign, Beatrice thought. So far bluffing hasn’t failed me, so no reason to stop now!

Beatrice raised her chin a little, straightened her shoulders, puffed out her impressive, barely concealed breasts, and asked in a confident, slightly dismissive tone, “Who the hell even are you? Some wannabe mercenaries?”

“We’re not just any wannabe mercenaries!” Tabitha shouted and took a step forward. “We're Golden Daggers! And Sebastian is the greatest mercenary in the entire kingdom! And his cock is the girthiest of them all! He's just been slightly unlucky lately with lousy jobs, that's all!”

The ninja girl audibly groaned as her eyes rolled back into her skull.

“You really have no idea who you’re messing with, do you?” Beatrice asked. “Honestly, you’re beneath me! I might as well let my friend toy with you and not bother dirtying my own hands.”

The succubus took a couple of steps back, past Ember. As she walked past Ember, Beatrice whispered, “You’ve got this, right?”

Ember simply nodded and took a step forward.

“Why don’t you surrender peacefully?” Bob asked and aimed his crossbow at Ember. “I have lots of ideas about what to do with you and very few of them involve impalement by an arrow.”

“Sure, let me think about it,” Ember said sarcastically as she raised her hand.

Chapter 33: Roasted

Chapter Text

“Bob—” was the only thing the ninja girl had time to say before Bob fired from his crossbow, aiming at Ember’s stomach.

“[Unholy Roasting]!” Ember shouted the name of her spell and a dark flame flew from her hand directly at Bob, intercepting his arrow. The arrow disappeared in the flames, disintegrating from existence.

“Uwaaah!!” Bob scream and tried to dodge the firebolt, but he was too slow. The flames engulfed him completely.

“Aaaaaaahhhh!! UuAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!” The man screamed in agony running back and forth while the tunnels filled with the stench of burnt meat, leather, and hair. Within a couple of seconds, Bob collapsed to the ground and burned silently as the flames slowly subsided.

“You bitch!!” the scrawny guy, Garry, screamed and ran at Ember while throwing knives at her.

“[Curtains of Hell]!” Ember shouted and a wall of flame rose in front of her. Five feet wide, seven feet high, reaching all the way to the ceiling. The knives entered the flames, but did not go out, burnt to a crisp.

“What are you standing there for you useless whore?” Sebastian shouted at Tabitha and got out his greatsword.

“I-I’m sorry,” the green-haired mage whimpered. “I’m still weak from… this morning.”

“Useless slut!” Sebastian cursed and ran at Beatrice, aiming to run past the firewall together with Garry.

Beatrice took a couple more steps back as the flame wall in front of her bodyguard dissipated. Come on, don’t make me fight! Beatrice thought and glanced at Ember. If they get any closer I’ll have to active my [Sharp Claws] and use [Daze] on one of them.

“[Curtain Fall]!” Ember shouted.

The same wall of fire that appeared in front of her now fell from the tunnel ceiling right on top of Sebastian and Garry.

“Guh!” Sebastian tumbled and dodged the flames at the last second. He ended up against the tunnel wall and nearly lost his sword.

“AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!” A scream once again filled the tunnels.

As Sebastian rose to his feet he looked at Garry and saw the scrawny man fall to his knees as most of his clothes burned away.

The poor man let out the most gut-wrenching screams of pain as he touched the molten flesh on his face with his charred hands. He only had a single charred pinky and both thumbs remaining, cracked and burned like campfire wood that was about to crumble.

His fingers stuck to the molten flesh of his cheeks that were blue, black, pink, and white, burned all the way through the muscle. His nose was gone completely, revealing the openings in his skull. Both his cheeks were black and white as his eyes poured down his face, leaving blackened, soul-chilling openings.

What… the… Beatrice was left speechless by the power her slender, unassuming bodyguard could unleash.

Suddenly, the ninja girl appeared behind Ember, having dashed through the carnage. Without a moment of hesitation, Olivia thrust her kunai through Ember’s robes, just above the waist. She sunk the blade through the cloth and deep into Ember’s flesh, all the way up to the hilt, before turning it to open up the wound.

“Guh!” Ember let the air out of her lungs and arched her back with and looked back with wide eyes, astonished by the ninja’s sudden attack. The next second her entire body burst into flames.

“Ah, a fire clone!?” Olivia winced from the heat and jumped further back from the blazing hot flame where Ember’s body should have been.

Now Olivia found herself way behind Beatrice, separated from Sebastian and Tabitha. The green-haired mage ran up to Sebastian while Ember was nowhere to be seen.

“[Phoenix Tears]!” Ember shouted, materializing in a cone of fire even further behind Olivia. Ember formed a circle with her index finger and thumb at her mouth and spit fireballs one after another at Olivia, driving her away from Beatrice, nearly pinning the ninja to the wall, and forcing her to retreat to hop and dash back to her comrades.

Olivia kept a few feet of distance from both her comrades and the walls to avoid getting pinned by area of effect attacking spells that Ember hurled one after another so effortlessly. The narrow but obstacle-free tunnels proved greatly advantageous for the fire-wielding mage.

“Enough of this!” Sebastian shouted and took his broadsword into both hands, holding it firmly in front of him. He got deeper into a stance and let out a deep grunt. His silhouette started glowing light-blue, increasing in brightness.

Charging some sort of an attack or a power-up? Beatrice thought. I could interrupt it, but… Beatrice looked behind her. Ember calmly walked forward, toward Beatrice. They’re completely outclassed, aren’t they?

Giving me such a strong support unit right from the start… Beatrice thought, remembering the goddess Luluna. Someone that can not only waste my enemies but gladly satisfies any of my needs? It’s like I’m playing a game with cheats! But although it is fitting to let my underlings do my dirty work for me, it is also dangerous to have them remain stronger than me. I’ll have to adjust that eventually.

“Ghek!”

Beatrice quickly looked back at Sebastian and saw blood seeping through his throat and a knife next to his neck that was in the mage girl’s left hand.

“T-t-t-t-Tabith—” Sebastian attempted to speak while looking behind his shoulder.

“Now you remember!” Tabitha cheered and sunk her knife into the side of Sebastian’s neck, splitting the previous wound wide open.

“Ghlruahk!” Sebastian choked on his own blood and dropped his sword.

“WHAT!?” Olivia turned her attention from Ember and saw Sebastian fall to the ground while futilely trying to keep the wound in his neck closed.

The ninja girl pressed her feet against the ground to leap away from the treacherous mage, but the ground under her lit up in a two-foot wide, bright-yellow circle. Olivia’s feet barely got a couple of inches into the air before her arms and legs were bound together tightly by four bright-yellow rings. The ninja girl plummeted to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

Chapter 34: Use Me! Abuse Me!

Chapter Text

Sebastian gurgled his last gasps, lying in the pool of his own blood while the green-haired mage, Tabitha, jumped on bound Olivia’s back, and pressed the ninja girl’s face against the ground. She then leaned to Olivia’s ear and said with a smile, “[Golden Rings] take a while to channel, but they are very effective. Unlucky for you, you never once saw me use this spell.”

Ember came up to Beatrice and whistled.

“A friend of yours?” Beatrice asked.

Ember shook her head.

“I’ve heard stories, but I never believed them,” Tabitha said gleefully and looked at Beatrice and her bodyguard while holding down Olivia. “That one day a savior would come to our world with sexual potency greater than any demon from Beyond!”

“You traitorous whore!” Olivia barked. “You betrayed us to join Lucarad’s lunatic cult? Do you seriously believe that scam artist?

Scam artist? Beatrice noted.

“Since when did you start giving a damn about this rotten world?” Olivia continued berating Tabitha.

“I don’t!” Tabitha smiled cheerfully. “Don’t tell me you haven’t heard of the sexual bliss that demons from beyond can grant human females? I have fantasized for years about that! The only reason I’ve stuck around with that useless brute was that he had the biggest dick that was willing to fuck me and was mercilessly rough during sex. There wasn’t a day I didn’t have to waste most of my mana to heal the bruises Sebastian left all over my body.”

“N-no way,” Olivia grew paler. “That’s why you were always so useless in fights?”

“Oh, but it was worth it!” Tabitha moaned, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. “Every time he pounded my pussy while choking the life out of me I was imagining that I was in a demon’s deadly grasp. Fighting for my life while my body and mind betrayed me-bringing me to ever greater heights of ecstasy!”

“You’re insane!” Oliva shouted and struggled to break free, but Tabitha’s binding spell remained strong, leaving the ninja girl squirming like a worm.

“Everyone in this city is the ones who are insane!” Tabitha shouted. “Why are we locked away here like prisoners!? Why can’t we each pursue our dreams freely!? You really think some second-rate sex with selfish assholes is enough when I know that there’s true bliss out there? Ah, but now I do not need that.”

Tabitha pulled Olivia’s head up by her hair, looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes, and said, “Oh, great Savior, please forgive me for getting in your path and not putting a stop to this charade sooner! Please, accept this humble gift from me. Do with her as you please. Fuck her, rape her, kill her—”

“What!? Get off you psycho!!” The ninja girl screamed and struggled fruitlessly.

“I’m not going to kill or rape a bound hostage,” Beatrice tried to calm the situation.

“What? But she tried to kill your friend!” Tabitha was perplexed. “Oh, you have something worse planned? Will you feed Olivia to that redhead? She looks like the cannibal type.”

“Haa?” Ember’s jaw dropped open. Even your usually reserved bodyguard was absolutely flabbergasted at what she heard.

“Whatever it is, please, I beg of you,” Tabitha continued pleading, ignoring Olivia’s screams and struggles. “Drown me in the pleasure that mere mortals cannot hope to achieve! Even if it is just once! Even if it means my death! As long as I’m able to experience ultimate bliss at least once in my life, I’ll be happy.”

Is she for real? Beatrice thought. Maybe the ninja girl is right, and this mage is simply not well. She just confessed that she was beaten daily. I really shouldn’t indulge her. No matter how much she wants to be roughed up and have her holes filled with hard cocks. Ah, and I have my tail. I bet she hasn’t experienced- No! No! Think!

Beatrice lightly slapped her cheeks to get a hold of herself and cleared her throat. Then the futanari succubus finally spoke, trying to maintain the high attitude that served her so well, “Y-you’re making a lot of assumptions. Why are you even so convinced that I’ll be able to give you what you want? And do you think I’d want that?”

“Ah!” Tabitha whimpered. “A-am I not good enough?”

“N-no, that’s not it,” Beatrice stammered. Did I just hurt her feelings?

“B-but I stopped the fight!”

“After it was already obvious that your side lost,” Ember said with cautious suspicion.

“No! It’s not my fault!” Tabitha cried out as tears built up in her eyes. “I was low on mana, and this spell was the only one I knew would work on Olivia. It took time to charge. Everything happened so quickly! I tried to stall! Please believe me!”

Beatrice and Ember looked at each other, gauging whether the other one took Tabitha’s words seriously.

“My feelings are true! I swear! And this girl that tried to harm your friend” —Tabitha pulled on Olivia’s hair even harder, arching the ninja girl’s neck backward—"Here take her! If you don’t want her, maybe your cannibal friend can use her?  She clearly gets off on burning people alive. Use her! Use me! I’ll gladly let you burn me alive while you ravage my body!”

“I’m not a cannibal!” Ember protested.

Oh boy! Beatrice was convinced that she was dealing with a total nutcase.

“Have you come to this world to save it?” Tabitha continued her monologue. “Or to fuck the last remnants of humanity into blissful ignorance while everything crumbles around us? Whatever it is, please make me a part of that! I have much to learn but I will do whatever it takes to improve as a mage! Are you searching for women to fuck into submission? Men? I will gladly assist you and lure them to you! Just rape me alongside them just as mercilessly! No! Even more mercilessly! Ravage my body as a demon would!

Will you go into combat against the demons? Use me as a cheap meat shield against their attacks and fuck my dying body as a demon would! Use your bodily fluids to keep me just on the edge of life! The thrill of life and death… Not knowing when I will breathe my last as you choke me with a giant cock inside my womb and tail deep in my ass… Oh, I’m wet just from the thought!”

Tabitha leaned against Olivia with sultry moans. Her hand was already between her legs and she breathed warm air into the struggling ninja girl’s ear.

“Stop it! Get off me, you freak!” Olivia screamed.

Beatrice was left speechless. She had no idea how to respond or what to do with this sudden proclamation by the horny, masturbating mage. Was Tabitha ill? Then what did that make Beatrice who finally noticed that she had a raging boner?

Chapter 35: A Toy (18+)

Chapter Text

The mage was not right in the head. Beatrice knew that. It was abominable to ask someone to rape another and fantasize about that. Beatrice knew that too. Only a truly sick person would get aroused at the prospect of having a sexual intercourse that would end in death. It was. It was and yet Beatrice found her heartbeat quicken and her dick grow stronger as she watched the demented girl masturbate atop her captured former comrade.

Beatrice did not find the thought of raping an unwilling victim exciting in the slightest. She was hard for a different reason. In all her life, this or the previous one, she never experienced sex with a partner who truly got off on rough, hardcore sex. Not any of the light butt-slapping. The really depraved stuff.

Eventually, Beatrice had settled for the thought that women who claimed to be into that sort of stuff on the internet were either lying or were actually men posing as women for laughs. Sure, Beatrice saw all kinds of degrading stuff in pornos, but that was just that—videos for cheap entertainment. One sicker and more extreme than the other, fighting for attention in the oversaturated market. Or it was something desperate women would let men do to themselves for one sad reason or another.

Sure, it might have been a shallow and narrow-minded perspective. But it was a way for Beatrice to cope with the fact that she never encountered a true masochist that would get horny from a strong hand around her neck and a hard slap across the face.

But to see a young, twenty-something-year-old, laying on another girl right there in front of Beatrice, masturbating to the fantasy of being roughly fucked in all holes while being choked out, genuinely begging for the ultimate taboo, with no strings or conditions attached, nothing for her to be gained… For Beatrice, it was a surreal sight.

If she finds pleasure in being used in the most extreme ways imaginable, would I be in the wrong to give it to her? Beatrice wondered as she listened to Tabitha’s moans and lightly slid her fingers across her hot cock, craving for stimulation. If it is her dream. Her ultimate desire. If I was truly the only one that could give this girl what she desperately craved for, begged for, why would it wrong for me to fulfill her fantasy? God knows I want to stuff her full.

But I can’t, Beatrice argued with herself. Not yet. The person she imagines me to be. The savior that is greater than any demon from beyond. I’m not that person yet. But what if I confess that to her? How disappointed will she be? She just betrayed her team for this. Will she hate me? What the hell am I thinking!? I want to fuck her brains out and push her masochism to its limits!

“Ahn, please!” Tabitha begged. “I can see your hard cock! Why aren’t you ravaging me with it? Please, shove it down my throat—haaah! I can take it! My gag reflex is long gone! But if you want to see me vomit, you can just punch me in the stomach. I’ll lick it up if that’s what you’re into, just—mmf—please... Do you want me to crawl to you on all fours?”

Tabitha got up on her hands and knees and slowly approached Beatrice and Ember. The ninja girl tried to use this opportunity to get out of her restraints but only managed to roll around on the ground as the yellow rings binding her remained strong.

“Ahn!” Olivia screamed when walls of flame appeared on both sides around her.

“Don’t move!” Ember ordered in a soul-chilling tone. Both Olivia and Beatrice understood that Ember could end the ninja’s life with the snap of her fingers without a second thought or hesitation.

Doesn’t that mean I would be lying to her? Beatrice desperately fought against her rising urge to ravage the crawling, begging mage. Using her? But that’s what she wants!! Does she even realize what she’s asking for? Can she even handle my huge cock inside her ass? What about my tail? Oh my God, I could fill her ass and pussy at the same time, all by myself!! What would that feel like? Would she moan? Would she scream? Would she cry? Would it be from pain? From pleasure? Both? How do would I know? I heard there are safe words for—whogivesafuckjustfuckheralready!!! I want to fill her ass and have her scream from masochistic pleasure!

It’s been so long since I’ve fucked! Beatrice was losing it. She moved her panties to the side. They were in the way! The futanari slowly stroked her cock as she watched the green-haired girl crawl toward her. As hot as that quickie with Ember was, I didn’t screw her. And that princess screwed me!! How long was it? How long were we here?

“Ahn!” A moan escaped Beatrice.

The realization flashed through Beatrice’s mind that her Arousal Points must have been close to full again. But she did not bother to look if that was the case or how full they were. No. She did not look on purpose. Beatrice knew she wanted to fuck a true masochist. This gift from heaven was too good to pass up! No Arousal Points would change that.

The succubus gathered what little remained of her willpower and moral values and said to Tabitha, “If your only wish is to be ravaged and consumed by a demon, I will not grant you that wish now.”

“Ahn?” Tabitha moaned in disappointment and looked up at Beatrice. The futanari’s cock cast a shadow on Tabitha’s face from the light of Ember’s fires.

“One day, I will grant you the pleasure that no mortal being has ever experienced in this world,” Beatrice said and reached down to Tabitha’s neck. Beatrice noticed her hand tremble for a moment. She was about to experience a different side of herself. A darker side. One she had fantasized about in her past life, but never got a chance to explore. Never hoped to explore.

Beatrice grabbed and squeezed the mage’s neck tightly, pulled her up to her own face, and said, “But only if you prove to be a fun and useful toy!”

“Gh,” Tabitha smiled despite struggling to breathe.

“Is that what you want?” Beatrice asked. “To be a fun toy?”

“Ghee,” Tabitha nodded.

Slap!

Beatrice slapped Tabitha hard across her face.

“I can’t hear you!” Beatrice said strongly.

“Gh-hyeesh,” Tabitha struggled. “Yesh!”

“’Yes’ what?”

“I... whanth... tho bhe... hah... thoy!”

Beatrice spat in Tabitha’s eye and asked, “What kind of a toy?”

“Whath...hevher... hyou whanth!”

Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s neck and the mage collapsed to the ground, coughing and gasping.

“Prove it!” Beatrice ordered.

Chapter 36: A Real Toy (18+)

Chapter Text

With a hard cock, Beatrice looked over the gasping mage lying at her feet. What little cloth used to cover Tabitha’s private areas was already sliding off. Only one of the mage’s perky C-cups remained covered, revealing the light pink nipple on her right breast.

Beatrice barely held back from ravaging the mage, but she deliberately commanded the girl to prove her depraved commitment to what they were about to do.

Beatrice was going out of her comfort zone. She was not a harsh or cruel person in her past life and had no intention to become one in this life. But even as a sexual game, the succubus had never acted out a role this fierce. And while it was something she had fantasized about, it was only under the condition that the enjoyment was mutual.

Beatrice had no tolerance for cruelty. No matter how rough or degrading the sexual treatment that Tabitha demanded would be, even if tears rolled down the mage’s eyes and she cried in pain, Beatrice had to be certain Tabitha got mental or physical pleasure from the act.

The succubus did have the [Arousing Touch] skill, but according to the skill’s description, it only worked to increase the arousal. And Beatrice was not willing to use that skill to make someone do something they would not otherwise.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Beatrice asked harshly while Tabitha recovered.

“I-I’m sorry!” startled, Tabitha jumped to her knees. She was still breathing hard as spit drooled down her lower lip and chin, but she wasted little time and started stroking Beatrice’s hard cock with one hand while she wiped her eyes with the other.

The succubus found this scene incredibly sexy, and her arousal kept her hard despite the friction being slightly unpleasant. But after only a couple of strokes, Tabitha realized her error and spat on Beatrice’s dick to lube it up with her own saliva and proceeded to stroke the entire length of the futanari’s shaft with both hands.

“That’s better,” Beatrice grunted. But not even ten seconds had passed before the horny succubus already grew impatient. “How long do you plan to give me a second-rate handjob?”

“Ah!” the flustered mage gasped, realizing the error of her ways, and opened her mouth, moving her head closer to the succubus’s cock.

First, the mage took just the tip of Beatrice’s cock, stroking the shaft some more, while her tongue slid around the underside of the glans. But Tabitha breathed deeper through the nose, relax her jaw and let Beatrice’s cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. As her cock filled Tabitha’s mouth, Beatrice felt resistance in the back of the mouth, the mage’s throat was not yet ready to accept the veiny girth of Beatrice’s member. But Tabitha was determined, adjusted her tongue under Beatrice’s cock, and—while looking into Beatrice’s eyes—simulated swallowing to open up the entrance to her throat and let Beatrice inside.

Tabitha slowly slid her slippery lips across Beatrice’s shaft, struggling with even just the head of Beatrice’s penis inside her throat. Despite being only six inches long, the girth of the succubus’s cock proved a challenge for the mage—her stomach involuntarily jerked and she gagged on the cock before her lips could touch the base of Beatrice’s ball-less cock.

“Ghaah!” Tabitha withdrew from Beatrice’s cock before the contents of her stomach escaped her. A thick strand of translucent saliva still connected her mouth with Beatrice’s cock when Tabitha got back to jerking it, coughing for the violation of her narrow throat.

“Is that all you’re capable of?” Beatrice asked the mage, shaming her for her poor performance. “Just moments before you were spouting all that nonsense about wishing to be used, and yet this is your limit?”

“No! I’m sorry!” Tabitha cried, stroked the futanari’s cock, and put it back into her mouth, almost as if in an apology. She tried to force it down her throat again, but with a similar result—pulling back coughing, and spitting as her eyes watered again. “I’m sorry—cough—It’s just that you’re so… Compared to Sebastian—I thought he was big, but you…”

“What? Did he have a straw for a cock?” Beatrice asked. Spoiled by the skill of the girls from her sex cult, the Succubus had quickly gotten used to the idea that anyone could effortlessly service her slightly above-average girl-cock.

Ember chuckled. She stood some twenty feet from Beatrice, keeping an eye on the bound ninja girl.

“He doesn’t compare!” Tabitha gasped before taking Beatrice’s cock back into her mouth. She bobbed her head, sucking and licking veiny member, competently servicing the succubus while letting her throat rest.

Meanwhile, Ember walked closer to the both of them and said, “I’ve seen this from time to time in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild—girls getting used to one partner, thinking themselves to be far more skilled than they actually are. She just needs to be properly broken in.”

Both Beatrice and Tabitha looked at the redhead and found a devilish smile on her face.

“If only I had my toys with me,” Ember lamented as she looked down on Tabitha. “I’d have you pay for those remarks about me.”

Toys, huh? Beatrice thought as she recalled seeing something about this in the Skill Tree. I do have one more Skill Point left…

Letting Tabitha service her, Beatrice mentally retreated into her Skill System and opened up the Skill Tree in her mind’s eye. The succubus glanced over all the locked or acquired Skills and found the one she remembered.

Skill Name: Summon Sex Toys

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 5 Stamina

Cooldown: 5 Minutes

Description: Allows a Succubus to summon toys that are unavailable to the inhabitants of this world. Summons a flexible silicone dildo, that lasts for up to thirty minutes. Limited adjustments of size and shape are available before summoning.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 2

 

At the time Beatrice thought it to be an utter waste to use a Skill Point on something like this. But now the choice was obvious to the horny Succubus who was too intrigued by her bodyguard's suggestive comments. Without a second thought, the overly excited futanari traded her last Skill Point for a dildo on demand.

Chapter 37: Using a Toy on a Toy (18++)

Chapter Text

With the cost of just 5 Stamina, Beatrice did not hesitate to use her new Skill to summon the biggest dildo she could and ended up with a flexible, silicone, pink dildo in her slender, delicate hands. In length, the dildo was just below seven inches, not including the decorative testicles which the Succubus herself did not possess. The succubus frowned for a moment when she realized that her summoned toy was longer than her own real live thing, but cheered herself up with the fact that she was the clear winner in the girth department. The dildo also had a suction cup base, but Beatrice could not foresee it coming into play with the uneven surfaces of the tunnels they were in.

“Will this work?” Beatrice asked as she tossed the dildo to her bodyguard.

“Oh?” Ember was surprised to see the new item appear seemingly out of nowhere, but despite that effortlessly caught the toy into her left hand.

“What is this material?” Ember asked, not even bothering to hide her amazement as she closely examined the dildo in her hands, sliding two fingers across the smooth surface of the artificial phallic object.

“Something from my realm,” Beatrice spoke in half-truths. “So?”

“It’s a little on the small side, but it will serve its purpose,” Ember said with a mischievous smile. The redhead then walked up to Tabitha while Beatrice took a couple of steps to the side, to have a clear view of everything. For a second Tabitha reached to Beatrice’s cock, which moved away from the mage, but recoiled her hand when Ember’s shadow fell upon her.

Even though Ember herself was of a smaller frame, Beatrice couldn’t help but feel that the redhead towered over Tabitha. It was more than just a matter of size. Beatrice could almost feel a subjugating aura emanating from her bodyguard. Judging by Tabitha’s timid expression, she felt it too. She pulled her hands closer to her naked chest, looking at Ember with curiosity and worry. Holding the pink dildo in her hand firmly by the balls, Ember looked down at her prey with a smile of a jock that was about to deflower a clueless, naïve college girl. And her intent proved far more dastardly.

Without warning, Ember jammed four fingers into Tabitha’s mouth, pulled down the girl’s jaw, forcing her mouth wide open, and thrust the pink dildo into the girl’s mouth and down her throat, all the way to the base, pressing the silicone balls into Tabitha’s chin. Beatrice saw Tabitha’s throat bulge as her back arched and her entire body jerked.

Beatrice saw Tabitha convulse through her stomach once. Twice. On the third time, Ember roughly pulled the dildo out. The girl rose half a foot, following the dildo with her contorted, wide-open mouth. Thick saliva escaped her, attached to the dildo and Tabitha collapsed to the ground coughing, covering her mouth, afraid that her stomach contents would follow the dildo.

But Ember gave the girl no rest—she grabbed Tabitha by the neck and with a single hand pulled her up—back on her knees where Tabitha belonged—displaying feats of strength that should not be possible for a girl her size.

“Open you mouth!” Ember commanded in a strong and merciless tone. Not even a hint of kindness remained in Ember’s red eyes, which—usually warm and passionate—now appeared impossibly cold.

Tabitha did not dare to disobey her new master, whose voice bounced from wall to wall, echoing through the tunnels. With teary eyes, she opened her mouth and Ember jammed the dildo back down her throat. This time though she did not hold it down. She pulled the dildo nearly completely out, Beatrice even saw the edge of the fake head on the dildo appear on the inner edges of Tabitha’s trembling lips before Ember again forcefully thrust the dildo into the gagging girl's mouth. She thrust the dildo in and out of Tabitha’s throat with a relentless speed, as if trying to test just how much she can get away with.

“Glhu-glhu-glhu-glh-glh—” depraved squelching escaped Tabitha’s throat as her neck bulged and contracted, her lips and neck were covered in throat slop that Ember pulled out along with the dildo and drooled down to her tits in long, sticky strands.

“Glhu-GLHUHAAAA!“ Tabitha finally escaped Ember’s assault and coughed out a small while puddle of slop that landed on her thighs and smeared across them.

“Kha! Kha!” With tears in her eyes, Tabitha coughed and gasped for air as more liquid hanged from her mouth in thick strands, slowly drooping down. She tried to wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, but Ember grabbed her hand and smacked her across the face with the dildo.

“Who told you to touch your mouth!?” Ember asked the girl in a loud voice. She then let go of Tabitha’s hand and with her own hand smeared the thick saliva from Tabitha’s mouth all across the assaulted girl’s reddish, wet face.

“That’s a good slut!” Ember said with a smile as she grabbed tightly Tabitha’s both cheeks, squeezing the degraded girl’s face. “Who’s a good slut?”

“Ghi am,” Tabitha gasped.

“Then open that fucking mouth wider!” Ember demanded, but instead of waiting for the girl to act, forced her mouth open with her hand before thrusting the dildo back in.

Beatrice jerked her cock with both hands. The sight of a beautiful naked woman in the prime of her years on her knees, gagging and gurgling on a long dildo in her throat was too much to bear. She’s not resisting at all, Beatrice thought to herself. It took immense willpower for the futanari not to cum then and there, as she wanted to cum inside the dominated girl, yet didn’t want to interrupt her own private show.

But when Beatrice saw Tabitha reach down to her pussy and start violently rubbing herself off, that took the succubus over the edge. She knew she was beyond the point of no return. She rushed to Tabitha and Ember—

“Ah!” Ember noticed the succubus approach and stepped aside while pulling the dildo out of Tabitha’s mouth just in time for Beatrice to grab Tabitha’s face with both hands and thrust deep into her mouth.

“Mff!” only for a brief moment muffled moans escaped Tabitha’s mouth, before Beatrice’s cock penetrated her throat.

“Ghuuu!” Beatrice grunted as she finally unloaded her cum down Tabitha’s throat. At the same time, Beatrice felt cum rush through her tail. Recalling the additional effects of her Upgraded [Succubus's Tail (+1)] Skill, Beatrice had only enough time to move her twitching tail and aim the head at Tabitha’s naked back before a fountain of sperm erupted and splattered all the throat-fucked girl. Beatrice held Tabitha’s head down tightly, pushing her down on her trembling cock as much as she could, and slightly jerked her hips forward with each rope of cum that she sent into Tabitha’s stomach while more sperm flowed down her spine, toward her ass.

-10.6 Arousal Points

Chapter 38: Punished (18++)

Chapter Text

“My, you’re an impatient one,” Ember said with a sly smile as she watched Beatrice grunt like an animal while holding Tabitha’s head firmly with both her hands and cumming down the submissive girl’s throat with the entire length of her cock fully stimulated by Tabitha’s mouth and throat.

Only when the very last drop was squeezing out of her cock, did Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s head and let the girl finally gasp for a breath of fresh air. Beatrice still breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath through her mouth. She looked down at her cock which was still firm and covered in bubbly, translucent, thick saliva. She then looked down at the violated Tabitha who struggled to come to her senses after the prolonged assault on her throat first by Ember, then by Beatrice.

Beatrice looked at her own two hands, still slightly trembling from the excitement. The succubus understood that although she had passed the buck to her bodyguard, in the end, she used the girl for her own pleasure all the same. Was that who she really was? Could she really pass all the blame on the Arousal System? Beatrice kept reminding herself that Tabitha was really into being violated. She even masturbated during it after all!

But in the end, Beatrice’s experience in these kinds of plays was severely lacking. Even though this was a completely different life from her previous one. Even though she was a completely different person now. Even though she had resolved to devote her life to precisely these types of perversions that she missed out on in her previous life, Beatrice could not disregard the fact that it was a real human being she just abused. It’s fine, she kept telling herself. Just another type of sexual act that we both enjoyed in our own way. Stop being such a soft, pathetic weakling! You’re a different person now! This girl is literally all you could hope for! A gift from the heavens! Get a grip!

Beatrice’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Ember took a swift step toward her and grabbed the succubus by the throat. The freckled redhead’s momentary toyful demeanor swiftly changed back to a rough, dominating one. She did not let go of Beatrice’s by the throat, instead, she tightened her grip, squeezing hard on the gentle neck of the succubus, and said, “You’ll have to be punished for interrupting my play!”

“Wh-what—gkh—are you doing?” Beatrice asked weakly, struggling not only to speak but also for breath from the sudden cut-off of the oxygen by her own bodyguard.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ember asked ominously and then grabbed Beatrice’s sleek, overly sensitive tail about ten inches from the tip and jammed it into the Succubus’s wet pussy without warning.

“GHGHHUAAKHHHAAA!!” Beatrice screamed as her entire body jolted from the overstimulation. Her back arched, sending her big breasts flopping into the air as the Succubus’s eye’s bulged from the sudden wave of mind-crushing pleasure.

Overly excited, the Succubus let her guard go completely and let her major weakness—her sensitive tail exposed for abuse. Just a simple touch of her tail would be already pleasurable all on its own but combined when thrust into her pussy that already was dripping wet from the degenerate show before her and thrust deeply by her own tail that was even more sensitive than her own cock...

To be thrust into and in some sick, perverted, arousing way be also the one that ends up doing the thrust... Penetrating herself... Feeling the foreign object hit something deep within her while also feeling hitting something with her tail WHILE the airflow of to her brain has been suddenly obstructed... Was there any wonder that she couldn’t stop leaking cum from her cock, disregarding the fact that she came not even a minute ago?

 

-10.6 Arousal Points

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Points available!

 

But it took the cum-addled mind of the Succubus some time to realize that her twitching cock was already shooting her second load of cum. And even as she realized this, she could do little more than whimper weakly while looking down at the dark-red, gigantic head of her cock that continued oozing cum that fell to the floor, increasing the puddle under her feet.

Beatrice bit her lip, unable to come to terms with her mixed feelings of intense pleasure and deep shame. She still felt both her tail deep inside her and Ember’s strong hold on her neck. Realizing that both of those contributed to her mind-shattering orgasm, Beatrice wrestled with the reality that she might have discovered masochistic tendencies she never knew she had.

Was it wrong? Shameful? Degrading? If anyone knew... But the pleasure what undeniable! What did that make of her? Was she just another pervert? No better than the mage that proclaimed her wish to be used, abused, and ultimately fucked to death?

All those questions disappeared from Beatrice’s mind she felt Ember’s soft lips upon her own. Ember’s warm, gentle hands, sliding across her shoulders. Ember’s soft tongue entering her mouth. Every touch was kind, soft, and reassuring. Beatrice embraced her bodyguard and the two girls exchanged a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Chapter 39: Tag-teamed (18++)

Chapter Text

“I think that slut is ready for some proper treatment,” Ember said with a smile while lovingly looking into Beatrice’s eyes.

“Y-yes,” Beatrice answered with a single word. At that moment the succubus felt she would’ve agreed to anything Ember proposed, but she couldn’t deny how her heart jumped at the thought of continuing this new experience with Ember’s guide. And it turned out that her heart wasn’t the only thing that jumped as Ember's downward look and coy smile pointed to the reawakening of the futanari’s cock.

Just as Ember turned to Tabitha who was on her knees beside them, Beatrice grabbed the redhead’s hand and said, “Wait!”

Ember turned around with a curious smile and warmly asked, “What is it?”

Beatrice swallowed, inhaled, and said, “I want us to both to fuck her at the same time! From the front and behind!”

Ember slightly opened her mouth, but before she could reply Beatrice activated her [Dick Growing] Skill, casting it on Ember, using her hand for the direct skin contact requirement.

“Ah!” Emer gasped when she felt a familiar growth and throbbing between her legs.

“We don’t have much time,” Beatrice reminded Ember.

Her bodyguard replied with a wink and turned around to Tabitha, pulled her by the hair, and said in a loud, cold voice, “You hear that slut? On your hands and knees.”

Ember roughly shoved the girl into position and undid her own robes.

Beatrice walked around Tabitha, who got into a doggy-style position as commanded. Tabitha looked disoriented and confused but gasped when she saw a huge hard cock unveiled from under Ember’s robes.

Ember did not miss the opportunity to fill the opening so graciously provided.

“Oh, yes, I remember now!” the redhead moaned as for the second time in her life she enjoyed the warmth of a girl’s mouth around her cock. “But don’t think I’ll be nearly as gentle as I was with her.”

“Mmf?” Tabitha obviously didn’t have a clue what Ember was talking about.

However, the redhead’s words left a big impact on Beatrice who’s cock filled with blood and swelled further at the thought that Ember obviously would treat her differently. Thinking about the pleasure they gave each other before and would give again, Beatrice now wanted to fuck this submissive girl together with her caring bodyguard. The futanari got on her knees behind Tabitha, put the swollen head of her cock against the girl’s pussy lips, and thrust inside, all her length, all at once.

Each of the succubus’s thrusts fucked Tabitha further into Ember’s cock, forcing Tabitha to gag as the cock kept pushing through, forcing open her jaw and squeezing down her throat.

“Ah, let’s turn this slut around!” Ember told Beatrice.

Beatrice saw no reason to object and the two girls withdrew out of Tabitha, before flipping her on her back. Beatrice wasted no time. She lifted up the girl’s legs, putting them on her own shoulders, and proceeded to thrust into her pussy, watching the breasts flop back and forth. With Tabitha on her back, it opened a straight path for Ember to reach even deeper down Tabitha’s throat.

“Open wide!” Ember ordered Tabitha.

Tabitha eagerly opened her mouth, but instead of a cock she had the silicone dildo thrust into her mouth instead.

“Ghlu-ghlu-ghlu—” Tabitha let out the same sounds from her throat as before under Ember’s relentless assault. The girl coughed and whimpered when Ember finally let her catch her breath only to reward Tabitha with hard slaps on both her cheeks with the slop-covered dildo.

“Why are you crying!?” Ember shouted. “You don’t want your throat roughed up!?”

“I—KEHE—I want—OOH! … Your cock… I want your cock!” Tabitha begged as she moaned with tears in her eyes and bit her lower lip from the similarly brutal assault of her pussy by Beatrice.

“Who cares what you want!?” Ember disregarded Tabitha’s pleas with a devilish grin. “If you want it that badly, beg for it!”

“Plea-ghu—” Tabitha’s plea was interrupted by the same dildo thrust down her throat.

“I can’t hear you,” Ember said as she thrust the dildo in and out of the gagging girl.

“Pl-glhu-please—ghaaa—give me—ghuaa—your cock, I—ghu-ghu-ghu-ghu-ghaaaa… I want it so bad,” Tabitha whimpered.

Ember laughed and said, “Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue!”

“Ah~” Tabitha gladly obeyed. Saliva dripped from her stuck-out tongue, down her turned-over face, and even got into her left eye, which she closed, but kept her mouth as wide open as she could. Tabitha even pushed her breasts close together and forward, trying to entice her new mistress in any way she could.

Ember aligned her hard cock with Tabitha’s open mouth and finally rewarded Tabitha with the thing she desired so badly.

Chapter 40: Double Attack (18++)

Chapter Text

Tabitha cried from joy when she felt Ember’s cock in her mouth, but her face soon contorted in the struggle as Ember pushed deeper than ever before due to a favorable position. While Beatrice fucked Tabitha’s pussy, she saw her neck bulge further and further down, clearly noting the depth of Ember’s cock.

Ember was not satisfied with just that, however. She put both her hands on Tabitha’s neck, squeezing tightly, and proceeded to thrust her own hips back and forth, using the girl’s throat like a cheap sex toy.

“Haah, this whore is first class!” Ember grunted as she choked Tabitha, squeezing her neck around her cock, stimulating her cock beyond reason.

Beatrice was astonished that Ember still hadn’t cum. The succubus had no doubt she would’ve cum by now, and the only reason she hadn’t already was her two previous climaxes mere minutes ago. But even despite that Beatrice had to slow down her own pace inside Tabitha because the way Ember used Tabitha was too stimulating for Beatrice’s senses.

The succubus knew first-hand that submitting to yourself to rough handling could bring immense pleasure. And this was doubly confirmed by the way Tabitha’s pussy muscles contracted around Beatrice’s cock in rhythm with Ember’s thrusts.

Beatrice could barely withstand the unusual stimulation around her cock and couldn’t help but wonder what heights of pleasure was Tabitha reaching from such brutal choking and throat-fucking and if she too would drown in ecstasy should she find the courage to give herself to such degrading treatment.

Finally, the stimulation proved too much for Ember. The redhead thrust harder and faster. Her moans grew loud enough to rival Tabitha’s gurgling and squelching. Beatrice could clearly see Tabitha’s face turn red and got legitimately worried for the girl’s wellbeing. But before she could decide whether to do something, Ember thrust hard, arched her back, and climaxed into Tabitha’s throat while squeezing the girl’s neck tightly.

The second her orgasm subsided, Ember let go of Tabitha’s neck and withdrew her softening cock. With the orgasm reached, her temporary cock quickly shriveled and disappeared.

Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Tabitha cough and desperately gasp for fresh air to fill her deprived lungs. But just as Beatrice's mind was put at ease about Tabitha’s wellbeing, her thoughts were swiftly overtaken by a singular purpose—she was not yet done with the girl. She too wanted to experience the orgasm brought on by fucking a totally submissive girl senseless.

Beatrice pulled out of Tabitha’s trembling pussy, got up, and walked over to Ember. The succubus then kissed the redhead passionately on the lips, recalling how great it felt when Ember did that to her. Satisfied with the kiss, but still desiring a greater satisfaction, Beatrice retraced her bodyguard’s actions and pulled Tabitha up by her hair, into the proper position on her knees.

But before Beatrice gave Tabitha the same treatment Ember did, she picked up the slippery pink dildo that Ember left on the ground.

“Ah,” Tabitha gasped, frowning in disappointment as she looked at the toy that—as she thought—was once again about to replace the real thing.

But Beatrice—hard at the thought of what she was about to do—placed her left hand on the back of Tabitha’s head, guiding her mouth onto her veiny cock while leaning forward, over Tabitha.

“Ooh,” Beatrice moaned in pleasure as her cock slid inside the warm, lubricated, thoroughly stretched mouth of Tabitha. And while she slowly pulled Tabitha down on her cock, with the dildo in her right hand she reached for Tabitha’s asshole. Beatrice placed the tip of the dildo against Tabitha’s tight muscular ring and slid it around in a small circle, smearing it with the girl’s own, thick throat juices, preparing her back entrance.

“Mmm!” Tabitha moaned, realizing what the succubus’s plan was, but that was all she had time to do as Beatrice pushed the lubricated dildo into Tabitha’s ass with a singular purpose.

“Mhmmm!” Tabitha moaned into Beatrice’s cock, but the succubus only pushed Tabitha’s head further onto her engorged cock, pushing through the entrance to her throat. It was no difficult task, as Ember had properly prepared the girl for her Savior.

After the first inch of Beatrice’s cock entered Tabitha’s throat it was a matter of seconds before Beatrice was fully inside Tabitha’s mouth once again. And this time she had no intention of letting Tabitha go. Instead, the futanari gripped the pink dildo tightly and pushed it deep into Tabitha’s asshole, all the way to the balls of the silicone penis.

Tabitha moaned and her throat muscles contracted around Beatrice’s cock. Beatrice’s already great pleasure from the extremely tight fit inside Tabitha’s throat was now magnified by the irregular massage of the girl’s throat muscles.

Beatrice lost herself more and more by the second from the pleasure. Her right eye twitched, her hands trembled. Eager to increase the pleasure even more she started thrusting the dildo in and out of Tabitha’s asshole. Just like Ember did to Tabitha’s throat previously, which gave Beatrice the current perverted idea.

Tabitha gagged, moaned, and cried, choking on the succubus’s cock, yet at the same time cumming through her asshole. To increase her own demented pleasure, she once again started rubbing her clit wildly.

This time, Beatrice didn’t even notice the arousing act. She was lost in her own little world of heavenly ecstasy. She moaned and screamed, letting her own tears of joy flow from her eyes, further obstructing her already blurry vision, impaired by her dopamine-overloaded brain.

Feeling her orgasm approaching fast and cum build-up at the base of her cock, Beatrice kept vigorously abusing Tabitha’s twitching asshole and pushed Tabitha’s head down on her cock with what little strength she had left, wishing to penetrate as deep as she could, wishing for an even longer cock to thoroughly ravage the girl’s throat. And when Beatrice felt the familiar warmth and taste of Ember’s lips upon her own, she moaned into Ember’s mouth, letting go of the dildo to pull the redhead closer to her, and—finally—exploded down Tabitha’s throat while savoring the taste of Ember’s lips, tongue, and their mixed saliva.

-10.6 Arousal Points

Chapter 41: A Dilemma

Chapter Text

Beatrice regained her senses in her bodyguard’s warm and gentle embrace, with Tabitha laying at their feet, naked, on the cold stone floor.

I really am a horrible person, Beatrice thought. After all here she was, resting, cared for by her bodyguard for whom she was quickly developing feelings she had not felt in decades in her past life. However, what made Beatrice feel horrible about herself was not the fact that they both left Tabitha on the floor, used and discarded, but rather it was the fact that Beatrice could not muster herself to console the used mage or make her feel as cared for as Ember did. Despite the fact that Beatrice knew first-hand how important it was, how safe and reassured it made her feel.

Beatrice thought herself to be better than that. Was it just because she enjoyed Ember’s slow caressing that much? Or was it because Tabitha explicitly wished to be treated like that and much worse? Did Tabitha get exactly what she wanted? Beatrice couldn’t bring herself to ask.

“We should take care of her,” Ember said, nodding toward the bound ninja girl, Olivia.

Beatrice’s eyes snapped wide open as if awoken from a trance. She had completely forgotten that the ninja girl was alive and conscious all this time. Even now Olivia was staring them down, quietly, sending death wished with her eyes, but not visibly taking any action toward escape.

“Don’t worry, I kept an eye on her so that she didn’t try anything stupid,” Ember explained when she felt the succubus tense up. “But you should get dressed. It’s about time we moved out of these tunnels before more trouble finds us.”

Getting dressed for Beatrice didn’t mean anything more than put on her light-blue bra and panties, and required only about as much time as it took to find where she discarded them during her sex craze.

“Aha!” Beatrice finally found what she was looking for, and while she put her only clothing on, she considered the exact meaning of Ember’s words. And that meaning was clear even before Ember clarified.

“The only logical choice is to kill her,” Ember said while toying with a small flame at the tip of her fingers. “We obviously can’t walk around the city in broad daylight with a bound prisoner on a leash, and letting her go is out of the question.”

Beatrice was conflicted. Obviously, the ninja girl had intended to kill both Beatrice and Ember for profit, possibly after letting her scumbag friends rape them, had they gotten the chance. And the others had already either paid with their lives or—in the case of Tabitha—submitted in both mind and body.

On top of that, this is supposed to be a wish-fulfillment world for me! Beatrice reminded herself. Why should I spare any thoughts toward anyone wishing me or my friends harm? Off with her head and be done with it, she tried to encourage herself.

The decision should have been that simple. But For the second time today, Beatrice had to come to terms with the fact that it’s not that simple of a choice when staring into the eyes of a living, breathing human being. Beatrice tried to imagine herself slitting the bound girl's throat. The thought churned the stomach. She couldn't kill a helpless prisoner. Even though she knew very well that the ninja girl would not be as kind if the situation had been reversed.

In self-defense? Maybe. But right now that would be cold-blooded murder. As revenge for something Olivia and her partners miserably failed to do. There has to be another way...

“Ah!” An idea popped into Beatrice’s head. “What if we act like she’s just one of our slaves? Surely, something like that shouldn’t be unheard of if the city is anything like I suspect it is—with nearly all its inhabitants a part of a sex guild. At least until we figure out what to do with her.”

“You’re just delaying the decision that has to be made now,” Ember pointed out. “And what you’re suggesting would only work if that girl played her part, which she has no reason to do. She can easily make a scene as soon as we’re in sight of the city guards.”

“Then why not hand her over to those very guards?”

“And tell them what? That this girl that we drag around like a slave, attacked us with four others, but we killed three of them and fucked the fourth one silly? Best case scenario we all get locked up together and waste precious time hoping for Lucarad to free us.”

"Bring her to Lucarad?” Beatrice suggested more timidly, discouraged at how easily her suggestions got shot down one after the other.

“We don’t know how long he’ll be with the king. It would be foolish to disturb any royalty with something like this and we must concentrate on awakening your powers as quickly as possible.”

Beatrice sighed and looked at the silent ninja girl.

Finally, Ember broke the silence with a suggestion, “If you’re that intent on keeping her alive, I suggest we cut off both her arms.”

Chapter 42: A New Discovery

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WHAT!?” Beatrice screamed and looked back to her bodyguard, barely believing what she heard. “What are you saying? That’d kill her outright! She’d bleed to death!”

“I can cauterize the wounds to prevent that,” Ember reassured the succubus.

“W-wha... Th-that’s torture... No, worse! That’s... N-no way,” Beatrice was taken aback by Ember’s proposal, afraid to even imagine doing something like what her bodyguard suggested.

“I’m just doing my job to keep you safe,” Ember explained. “If you don’t want me to kill an assassin that tried to take your life and will no doubt try again if given the chance or sell valuable information about us to our enemies, I have to propose the next best thing to ensure your safety and prevent any realistic retaliation from this girl. Ah, I’ll have to cut her tongue out too!”

“We’re not cutting out her tongue!! We’re not mutilating or torturing anyone! No way!”

Ah, I’m seriously defending someone who tried to kill me? Beatrice thought. But cutting limbs, tongue... Something like that...

“Speaking of torture, I didn’t bother bringing it up because it quickly became obvious that you’d be against it, but we should get additional information out of her about who would want to kill the world’s Savior desperately enough to send assassins.”

“Tabitha can tell us that! We don’t need to torture anyone!”

“Sigh, as I thought. You’re too trusting. All of this could be a ploy to infiltrate our... organization. I can manage to keep an eye on this degenerate if she continues satisfying your needs and makes you happy, but two is absolutely out of the question.”

Beatrice didn’t answer. Ember’s logic was merciless, but not without reason. And as much as Beatrice was against senseless violence, she also couldn’t think of a better alternative. Just let the ninja girl go? That’s naive, Beatrice concluded. But the alternative? Killing someone in cold blood? Torture? Even if I don’t do it with my own hands, simply standing by would be just as bad. No, worse! Is there no better way?

“You’ve been awfully quiet,” Beatrice finally said to Tabitha. “Do you have anything to say considering the fate of your friend?”

“S-she’s not my friend, never has been!” Tabitha said and glared at Olivia. “And as I’ve said before, do with her whatever you desire.”

“Oh, so it’s not like you have no feelings toward her,” Ember grinned as Tabitha’s comment piqued her curiosity.

“She’s mean!” Tabitha shouted while looking at Olivia.

The ninja girl didn’t respond. Ember shrugged her shoulders, quickly losing interest at the lack of drama.

Beatrice turned to Olivia but kept her distance from the bound captive in case of any unforeseen surprise attack.

“What do you think we should do with you?” Beatrice asked Olivia. “Ember made a strong case for your execution.”

“If you let me go, I promise to never come after you again,” Olivia pleaded with a teary eye.

“Pfft,” Ember snorted. “Can’t blame her for trying.”

“I swear it! On my mother’s heart! I’ll even leave the city if that’s what you want! Just please don’t kill me!”

“Ember is right,” Beatrice said. “I can’t blame you for trying, but you obviously would say anything for us to let you go.”

“I’ll tell you everything I know! Anything you want to know! What—”

“Sebastian was employed by Julius,” Tabitha said loudly, interrupting Olivia. “He’s in love with princess Mary and has been vying for her hand for over a year. Furious that she’s been promised like a cheap whore to a random freak of nature, he hired several groups of assassins to hunt you down and bring him your head.”

Olivia was left speechless with a half-open mouth. Beatrice could see that Tabitha clearly did additional damage to Olivia’s already dire situation by taking away her main bargaining chip.

Ember chuckled, realizing the same thing.

“SHE’S LYING!! That’s not who hired us at all!”

Ember laughed and said, “Nice move. Trying to undermine our trust in Tabitha and hope to gain new information from you. But you forgot that I don’t trust either of you. And you’re not a very good liar.”

“She’s the one who’s lying! Not me! Please! Not like this… My sister… I have to save her…”

“Oh boy,” Ember sighed after rolling her eyes at the new sob story.

“Your sister?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow, dubious of the ninja girl’s new story.

“Yes,” Olivia cried. “I’ve only got into this dirty work because it’s one of the few ways left to earn any money. She was kidnapped by lord Belmot’s men. He lives in a literal fortress on the edge of the city. Someone with my skills has no chance to rescue anyone from there.”

“Belmot? Who the hell is that?” Beatrice asked.

“A slave trader,” Ember said. “One of the most influential men in the city. His desires… Are unconventional.”

Beatrice has a bad feeling and hesitated to ask.

Ember felt Beatrice’s hesitation and added, “Yeah. He doesn’t care for all the carefree sex the city is drowning in. He’s only interested in raping unwilling girls until they completely broken and then selling them for cheap. Before that, he offers to sell them to the highest bidder, often back to their own family. For a gargantuan ransom.”

I’m gonna be sick, Beatrice thought. The new discovery hit her like a truck. What kind of a world is this?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in!

Chapter 43: Decision

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With Beatrice rattled by what she just heard, Ember stepped up and quickly reminded everyone of her view on the subject, “That little sob story obviously doesn’t change anything though. She might be lying. It’s not that hard to come up with. There are many who know about Belmot’s… activities. Either way, she’s too dangerous to be left alive!”

Beatrice didn’t respond, yet again, trying to fight the right course of action. Both Ember and Olivia waited, trying to gauge where the succubus’s thoughts lied. Then, with a flash of determination in her eyes, Beatrice briskly walked closer to the bound ninja girl, crouched down, and asked her, “What do you want?”

“… What?” The ninja girl asked, perplexed, clearly not understanding the question it seemed.

“I mean exactly what I asked. What do you want? Literally. Anything. Even if you said nothing but lies all this time. If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?”

“My sister’s freedom of course!” Olivia spoke up passionately, even a little angry that she was accused of lying about her sister.

“Anything else?” Beatrice asked calmly.

“Ah… I guess… A place where I could take care of her. I don’t even want to imagine what she went through already.”

“That’s it?”

“Isn’t that enough?”

“More than enough. And if you sincerely want all of that—work for me!”

“What!?” Ember lost her composure.

Beatrice disregarded her bodyguard’s shock. She did not let her eyes off Olivia, and said, “That Julius Ceaser or whichever guy you were working for, clearly is either a weakling or a coward or incompetent, if he sent you to do his dirty work. And whatever he promised to pay all of you combined can’t be enough to pay off someone as despicable and power-hungry as that Belmot you’re describing. That is also the reason I asked what you wanted. Because if it was money, that is also more than arrangeable. And you’ll need it to properly take care of yourself and your sister. I’m sure lord Belmot will have more than enough for all of us.”

“How can you possibly promise all of this?” Olivia asked with clear distrust.

“It’s simple—we’re going to kill Belmot, free every single person he’s imprisoned, and take all of his stuff as our own.”

Ember whistled behind Beatrice, moved by the Succubus’s ambitious plans.

“You talk as if you can just waltz up to Belmot and slit his throat!” Olivia said, annoying at the ease with which Beatrice disregarded the difficulty of the task. “His fortress might as well be impenetrable! And most of the city guards are either directly or indirectly on his payroll. What gives you the right to spout such nonsense and play with my feelings!? From what I’ve seen, you’re just a sex-crazed nympho just like Tabitha!”

“Oh, I’m much more than a sex-crazed nympho!” Beatrice stood up and spread her arms, her tiny wings, and unwound her tail from her waist. “I’m a Succubus! The Saviour of this world. Summoned her to finally deliver this world from the evil that has besieged it! And I will start with this city!”

Beatrice took a breath to fill her lungs and continued her declaration, “Now, don’t get me wrong—By no means am I here to undo all the wrongdoings of the world. I am a Succubus! What I want is to have lots and lots of hot, passionate, satisfying sex. And sometimes just to press a hot girl against a wall and pump her pussy full of my cum… Erm… But how can I possibly go on blissfully drowning myself in non-stop carefree sex after what I’ve just learned?

I am by no means a moral Succubus! In fact, I’m probably a horrible person myself. Shallow… Egotistical… But I am also not about to sit idly and do nothing when there is some rich, corrupt, sadistic, malevolent, disgusting piece of shit raping and selling girls at this very moment, in the exact same city I am in! He’s going DOWN! Who’s with me!?”

Beatrice looked around. The freckled redhead was smiling, in a “well, damn” sort of way. She raised up her hand at her head level, signaling that she’s in, while chewing a bubble—What is she chewing!? Beatrice wondered, realizing that there probably shouldn’t be any chewing gum in this fantasy world.

Tabitha also excitedly raised up her hand and passionately announced, “I’m in! Even if you use me as nothing more than a distraction for the guards to violently rape and fill all my holes before you cut their dicks off as they cum inside me!”

Beatrice looked at Olivia. Olivia looked back at Beatrice, battling with distrust, utter defeat, and wishful thinking. Finally, the ninja girl said, “Don’t you dare let me down after giving me a sliver of hope!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in!

Chapter 44: Stats, Tabs, and Skills.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I won't lie—I’m going along with this more out of morbid curiosity than anything else,” Ember said to Beatrice as they both stood next to the bound ninja girl while Tabitha undid her spell.

“Ugh,” Olivia moaned, finally free from her bonds.

The ninja girl clearly had issues moving her limbs after being bound and remaining in the same position for… Hm, I wonder how much time has passed? Beatrice wondered. Has it even been an hour?

The stench from charred remains of Bob and Garry had spread through the tunnels in full force, and Beatrice wondered how she didn’t notice it before. It smelled of seriously over-burned chicken—a smell all too familiar to Beatrice, as she never was much of a cook and frequently managed to burn her meals, engrossed in her formulas. Maybe she wasn’t as hungry, as Beatrice realized that she hadn’t eaten a single thing since she got here. And as much as doujins would like you to believe otherwise, cum was not the only nutrition required for a slut.

“Please tell me there’s something decent to eat on the other side of these godforsaken tunnels,” Beatrice asked Ember.

“We have been here for a while, haven’t we?” Ember scratched her shin and looked up and to the side in thought. “I can’t say that this city spoils its citizens with a rich choice of food. But don’t worry, I might know just the place!”

The four girls got themselves in order and prepared to move forward when Ember said with an insincere smile, “Olivia, you wouldn’t mind taking the lead, right? Just keep straight and down, alright?”

“… Sure,” Olivia said coldly. It was obvious to everyone except Tabitha that Ember preferred to watch Olivia’s back and not the other way around.

Before moving on, Tabitha glanced at Sebastian, remembering the many nights she spent with him. And after massaging her pussy as she gleefully relived the moment where she slit Sebastian’s throat, Tabitha moved on with the others, striking her former lover from memory.

While the party of four girls moved to the exit of these dark, stone tunnels, lighted only by Ember’s fire magic, Beatrice, as always, decided to spend her time productively, assessing her stats and skills. She vaguely recalled leveling up during her lustful threesome. So, she brought up her character stats menu to check what has changed.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

5 (1%)

Health Points

200/200 (+0.36/sec)

Arousal Points

23/60 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

60/60 (+0.15/sec)

Physical Attack

7

Physical Defense

8

Magic Attack

8

Magic Defense

13

Speed

4

 

A slow rise, Beatrice thought. I need to measure my strength before I go assaulting any fortresses. I can’t do it against Olivia or Ember, and risk failure. Not after I boasted so much.

But first thing’s first. Beatrice remembered that her [Arousal Pool] Skill had a level 5 requirement for an enhancement. And it was an enhancement she desperately needed to keep her clear mind for as long as possible. Normally that might not have even been much of an issue if all Beatrice wanted was to suck and fuck.

But now, with her new self-imposed mission looming over her, she could not afford to lose her mind to her lustful Succubi nature. Not unless she wanted to end up as a cheap sex toy for Belmot and his lackeys.

And with that in mind, Beatrice used one of her two Skill Points to enhance the [Arousal Pool] passive Skill to rank E.

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 20 Points and additional 5 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 6

 

Beatrice immediately checked her main stats to confirm the effect of the enhanced passive.

Arousal Points

24/85 (+0.01/sec)

 

Alright, that’s a massive increase! Beatrice celebrated. For a moment she felt a tinge of sadness, realizing that she just permanently prolonged how much she would have to wait to reach that euphoric, mind-breaking pleasure state, even if just by some minutes. But the succubus shook her head and focused on numbers to get her mind off those shameful, pussy-lubricating thoughts.

With this I have… Eh… Zero point zero one times sixty… That’s zero point six per minute… Eighty-five divided by zero point six… Ugh, I’m sure could’ve done this math in a couple of seconds back in the day... I wish I had a calculator.

After a little bit of struggling, Beatrice determined that it would take a little over two hours and twenty minutes for her Arousal Points to fill up completely. This, combined with her [Futanari Succubus's Dick] enhanced passive that lowered her Arousal by 20% with each climax, meant that she would be fine as long as she came four times about every two hours.

Never would have thought that impulsive fantasy sex as a futanari succubus would involve this much math.

This left Beatrice with just one Skill Point left. Beatrice glanced at the next possible Enhancment for [Arousal Pool].

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+2)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 30 Points and additional 8 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

Fourteen, huh? Beatrice thought and brought up her Skill Point tab.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

16

Unused Skill Points

1

Skill Points in Combat Craft

3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

10

 

That would require me to continue focusing on Eros craft. And the increase is not that big comparatively. Though it will add up with levels.

More importantly, is there any point for me to switch out of Eros craft now? I might need some serious firepower soon, but considering how underwhelming low-level skills are without significant investment—Beatrice’s stomach growled again, and she decided to delay planning her strategy until it has been filled.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 45: Murder Zone

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Finally!” Beatrice rushed to the exit when she saw the faint glimpses of natural sunlight breaking through an opening up ahead. It may not have been smart, but the succubus wanted to finally breathe fresh air. The final few steps of the tunnel made sudden, sharp twists and turns. Beatrice had to stop suddenly to not drop several feet down from the side of a rough and uneven mountainside. Beatrice leaned against the sharp rocks that obscured the entrance to the tunnel and took a long, deep breath.

“Aahhhh,” Beatrice exhaled with a smile on her face. A gentle breeze brushed her cheeks. The air was fresh, something that a city-rat like her in the past life was not used to. Most of the view was obstructed by a wall of pines, but that only added to the pleasant change of scenery. Beatrice might have even gotten a glimpse of the sunset as the sky above her was nearly perfectly clear, save a few small white clouds, smeared across the sky as if with a brush.

Even in the evening, it was still pleasantly warm, Beatrice could tell that her [Succubus's Thermoregulation] passive did not have to do much work in these conditions. She looked around and realized that she stood nearly at the very base of a steep cliff. Some six feet below her flowed a narrow river, no more than thirty feet wide.

“Are you sure we’re actually in a city?” Beatrice asked, finding it hard to believe she was not in some forested mountain valley.

“A very large one, yes,” Ember answered. “This area provides a great cover for this emergency exit from the palace.”

Beatrice looked up. Indeed, high above her head, she saw blue flags, blowing in the wind, mounted at the tower peaks that were firmly rooted into the rocky terrain.

“Olivia?” Ember called out the ninja girl that was a couple of steps behind.

“Yes?” Olivia answered with an audible sigh.

“What are you waiting for?” Ember asked with a smile. “You know this area too, right? Lead the way!”

Without objections, but also without much enthusiasm, Olivia took the lead and led the girls down to the edge of the river and the crossing that consisted of nothing more than a couple of rocks, sticking out of the water. They were too narrow to balance on without risk of falling into the water and too far apart to reach the next one without going into the water anyway.

Of course, Olivia jumped onto the nearest rock, landing with but the tips of her toes, before hopping onto the next one, and with one more effortless jump the ninja girl was on the other side.

For a moment, Beatrice wondered if Olivia would try to escape, but saw a small flame in the palm of Ember’s, turned away from Oliva, but clearly ready for a deadly strike.

Calm with the thought that Ember had things under control, Beatrice decided to concentrate on how to get over this river herself. She was pretty sure she could not pull off the same acrobatics that the ninja girl did, and she certainly wasn’t about to embarrass herself in front of everyone by trying.

Investing her one remaining Skill Point into her [Succubus's Wings] passive seemed absurd because when she skimmed over her available Skills and Enhancements before, it was clear that wings would take a lot of investment before they became useful. And while flying would indeed prove an incredible advantage against melee opponents, her Eros Craft proved that it takes major investment into any craft to unlock the more powerful versions of skills.

But the water did not seem to be literally filled with shit and piss, despite what Beatrice would’ve expected of flowing water in a major medieval city, so perhaps just getting across the old fashioned way would be fine?

“How deep is this?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“Roughly to the knee, if you don’t slip from the path,” Ember said. “This part is deceptively shallow.”

“Oh, that makes this—WUAH!!” Beatrice couldn’t help but scream when she noticed a naked body of a muscular man in the river, flowing face down and approaching the crossing in the mild stream.

“Ah, the main reason the tunnel to the palace is so well hidden here,” Ember smiled as she looked at the body. “Years ago, a certain royalty made sure to turn this forested area into an all-but-legal zone for murder and body disposal. You’re in trouble if you’re caught by guards of course, but for you to be caught there have to be guards assigned to patrol this area.”

As the body flowed past them, Beatrice saw the deep cut in the man’s neck that nearly severed the head completely. No blood flowed out of the gaping wound any longer.

“The river flows through a culvert under the outer walls some three hundred yards ahead,” Ember pointed ahead, though the view was completely obstructed by the trees. “The bodies are neatly washed away without the need of having them rot in the city or contaminating the entire river had they been dumped upstream. Of course, any attempts to contaminate the river elsewhere are punished severely.”

“Why not instead concentrate efforts to stop the actual murderers instead of providing ways for them to dump bodies?” Beatrice asked.

“Did you forget that we just murdered three people an hour ago?” Ember asked. “Don’t think we’re the only ones who think to be ‘justified’.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 46: Commitment

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With the sunlight obstructed by both the unseen city walls and the thickly forested area, it was rapidly getting darker soon after all four girls crossed the river.

Beatrice wasn’t a fan of walking in the dark through an area where murderers and assassins disposed of evidence of their wrongdoings, but after she thought about it, she found a new perspective.

Not to mention her feet hurt quite a bit as she was the only one not wearing any shoes or boots to speak of. Beatrice checked her stats and saw that she did not suffer any actual damage, so at this point it was more of an annoyance than anything else.

Realistically, who would be sent to do such dirty work? Only lackeys, Beatrice concluded. Even if a murder took place right here, nobody of note would want to stoop to carrying or dragging a dead body around. At least I wouldn’t—I would end up ruining my image as a leader!

And a skilled assassin would not be caught dead with a body anyway. They’d just take proof of their deed and leave the rest to deal with the mess. Which means, running into some lowlifes might actually be a very useful—

As if right on cue, Beatrice and the others noticed four figures crossing their path just some forty yards ahead. Just as the girls stopped in their tracks when they saw a possible threat, so did the four men.

One of them was a long, slender man. He had long, straight black hair, tightly-fitting leather armor, and two katanas strapped crossed on his back. It was not at first obvious it was even a man, especially in the decreasing light. He had both feminine and masculine features. But with a visible bulge in his pants, but no sign of breasts, Beatrice concluded it to be a man, perhaps an androgynous man, but a man nonetheless, and not a futanari like herself.

The shortest of the four was, simply put, a furry with orange fur. Armed like a rogue, he bore more resemblance to a bipedal fox than a human. Beatrice was well aware of the fascination with beings such as this in certain communities in her past life, though she herself never found much kinship with those people, despite their detailed descriptions of why they felt how they felt.

Beatrice would’ve wondered if this fox boy was indeed a boy or a man, if not for the writing in white letters on his armor that read: “yes, I’m 18. no, I’m not interested in some fun.”

The third man was rather unremarkable in everything but his age. He was probably no less than fifty, though, as Beatrice often noted, a grey beard always made a man look older than he really was. Scrawny build, a single short sword at his side with a bloody blade. Completely unimpressive.

The fourth man was a rather bulky one, to say the least. He wore red, heavy, spiky armor. In shoulder width, he was probably as wide as the other three men combined, which made him seem much shorter than he actually was. He had rough, unkempt hair, and lost an eye in combat that was now replaced by a black eyepatch. At his back, he had a morning star. The ball was as large as the man’s round head, and much like the old man’s sword, it was also painted with blood.

In short, four ruffians had crossed Beatrice’s path. Perfect!

Alright, let’s see... Stamina Points...

Stamina Points

60/60 (+0.15/sec)

 

Good. That gives me enough for... Yeah, should be enough. Just barely.

Beatrice turned to Tabitha and told her quietly, but firmly, “If you intend to stay at my side then expect to be used in any way I see fit and be thrown into the jaws of death at a moment's notice. If not—run away now, and never show up before me again.”

“I would rather impale myself on the nearest branch than run away from you!” Tabitha said with steel commitment.

“Good,” Beatrice said, turned back to face the new company, and took a step forward to be in front of the group.

The men did not take action at first. They seemed to be judging what to do with the sudden encounter, just like the girls did.

“What... The hell... Is that?” the bulky eyepatch guy spoke slowly while looking at Beatrice with bewilderment. And no surprise—she was almost naked, with wings on her back (that the men would not have seen had she not turned to Tabitha), and a tail wrapped around her waist.

“Huh—What!? Is that a demon or something?” The greybeard asked, taking a step back from the group of four shadowy silhouettes.

“No idea, John,” the fox boy said with a surprisingly gravelly voice and reached for a dagger.

The long-haired man also reached for his katana and said, “We should—”

“Wait, don’t tell anyone you saw us!!” Beatrice shouted and stepped forward.

“Huh?” the greybeard seemed stunned by the sudden plea.

“What are you doing?” Ember whispered.

“I’m a succubus, aren’t I? I can deal with this,” Beatrice whispered to her bodyguard and continued walking slowly toward the group of the four ruffians.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 47: Sad Ending (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What... What are you?” the eyepatch warrior asked the approaching blue-haired girl.

“An unfortunate daughter of a demon and an innocent woman,” Beatrice said with teary eyes. “Please! I’m willing to do anything it takes to protect my secret and remain in this city with my friends!”

“Anything?” The androgynous man asked with a smirk.

Anything,” Beatrice reassured him and took another step forward.

“Wait, what the fuck is that!?” The eyepatch guy pointed at the futanari’s crotch.

“The unfortunate consequence of giving birth to a demon’s baby,” Beatrice said and slid her panties to the side, revealing both her pussy and her soft penis. “But I also have a perfectly functioning pussy! I cum buckets when fucked rough. But you can also do my loyal slave, who’ll do anything you command. Tabitha!”

The green-haired mage walked forward and already begun undressing, revealing her perky C-cups.

“Please—ahn—be merciful,” Tabitha said as she played with her own nipples and smiled at the long-haired androgynous man. “I know how to be grateful.”

“Oh, I bet you do,” the long-haired man smirked and walked toward the mage. “I really needed this after hauling bodies for a whole day.”

The eyepatch warrior also seemed more interested in Tabitha, walking toward her while readjusting his cock in his pants.

“Jade, can I have her ass after you’re done?” He asked his partner. “She looks like she has a tight one.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Jade answered, barely paying attention. Tabitha took two of his fingers into her mouth and guided them to her pussy.

Beatrice concentrated her efforts on seducing the other two men.

The fox boy meanwhile continued looking intensely at Ember, past the succubus’s shoulder. “Wait, don’t I know you?” he asked Ember loudly while squinting.

“Who knows,” the redhead shrugged and looked at Tabitha. The mage was holding onto Jade and moaning while he fingerfucked her.

“Who cares about her?” Beatrice asked the fox boy and pouted. She then put her hand on the fox boy's elongated mouth, guiding his gaze to her big breasts instead. “Wouldn’t you rather look at something more pleasant? I have never buried a fox’s nose into my tits before.”

Beatrice then leaned to the fox boy and whispered into his ear, “I can’t imagine anything sexier than getting my pussy knotted and pumped with semen.”

Beatrice then moved a step away and looked down at the fox boy's pants. To her delight, she saw an immediate effect of lies—a rapidly growing bulge in the furry’s pants.

“I’m not sharing pussy with no furry,” the greybeard grumbled with a scowl.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Beatrice took a step toward the old man. She looked directly into his eyes, put both her slender hands on his cheeks, and cast [Arousing Touch] on the disinterested man. “I’ve learned many skills to help me survive in this world. Even my mommy said I was talented.”

While still gently holding both hands on the old man’s cheeks, Beatrice squeezed her massive tits together with her arms, showing off their natural cushiness. She then unwound her tail from her waist and slid it across her stomach up to her tits. She slid her tail into her own bosom, pressing upward between the soft flesh until the tip of her heart-shaped tail popped out on the other side.

“Ahn!” Beatrice couldn’t help but moan softly from the tit-job she just gave her overly-sensitive tail.

Focus! the succubus reminded herself.

The old man was blushing with a wide, salivating grin.

“You will be gentle, won’t you?” Beatrice pleaded innocently while batting her eyelashes.

“Oh, sure, I will,” the old man undid the belt on his pants and dropped them, revealing his wrinkly, but strongly erect penis.

Beatrice looked to the fox boy, who also revealed his throbbing intent for the Succubus.

“Oh, you boys,” Beatrice graced the two men with a coy smile, standing between them, and reached for both their cocks. She then activated her [Sharp Claws] toggle skill and sliced off both their dicks with her freshly-extended razor-sharp claws.

“WUAAAAAA!!!” Both of them screamed in agony and dropped to their knees, holding their bleeding, shortened cocks, futilely trying to stop the bleeding.

“YOU BITCH!” The old greybeard growled at the succubus, looking up at the demon, just before she sliced his neck, cutting an artery. Beatrice then did the same to the furry and left both of the men to bleed out in the moss while she dashed to Tabitha who was under Jade, with her legs crossed behind his back.

Twenty feet! Twenty feet! Beatrice kept repeating and cast [Daze] on the bulky, eyepatch warrior as soon as she was in range before he could strike against her.

“U-huh?” the warrior shook his head, took an unsteady step, and fell sideways to the ground like a drunkard.

“What happen—” Jade was about to turn to look, but Tabitha grabbed his head and reached up for a deep kiss.

“Concentrate on me!” Tabitha moaned, moving her hips against Jade’s, giving him the final pleasure of her pussy before Beatrice sliced his neck with three of her claws.

“Ghahhhhhaalgh,” Jade choked on his own blood that poured out of his three gaping wounds that nearly severed his head.

“Ahhh!” Tabitha moaned and smiled as warm blood sprayed across her face, neck, and tits, while she continued moving her hips, pulling Jade closer to her with her legs, planting his still-hot cock into her pussy, fucking the life out of the dying man, accelerating his demise.

By that point, killing the eyepatch warrior was an afterthought.

And with all four men dead, Beatrice was greeted with a familiar message.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 48: Looting The Dead?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Skill Point? One? Beatrice wondered as she read the notification that popped up only for her to see. She hurried to check her total Skill Points. And indeed, her suspicions were confirmed.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

17

Unused Skill Points

2

Skill Points in Combat Craft

3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

10

 

Last level I had sixteen Skill Points, Beatrice sighed. Seriously, only one per level now? At least gaining levels was easy until this point. Wait... What did I...

Beatrice looked at her blood-stained hands and for a moment froze up. I really did just that? So easily? And my first worry was Skill Points?

Beatrice knew she’d have to stain her hands sooner or later. But she couldn’t help but be astonished at how easily she did that. And without hesitation? But what was there to hesitate about? More rapists and murderers, praying on the innocent and defenseless... More importantly...

Before deactivating her [Sharp Claws] Skill Beatrice walked back to the old greybeard that she left to bleed out. She walked past Tabitha, who laid in a puddle of the long-haired ruffian’s blood with a delighted smile on her face and a distant gaze into the dimming sky above them.

Considering how easily I seduced these morons, no doubt half the city will be lusting after my appetizing body, the succubus thought, worrying that she’d be attracting a little too much unwanted attention. I better cover up myself at least a little bit.

Beatrice had no intention of removing the clothes off the gutted, bled-dry men, most of which would not fit her anyway. But one item she found perfect for her use—the old man’s cloak. It was so generic and forgettable that Beatrice didn’t even notice it when she first saw the four ruffians.

This should counteract my own sexiness at least a little bit while I’m in the city, Beatrice theorized while removed the cloak from the dead man’s body. It was soaked in the man’s blood on one edge. The succubus cut that part off with her claws and deactivated her [Sharp Claws] toggle Skill.

Item: Damaged Generic Grey Cloak

Item Class: Common

Physical Defense: +2

Effects: While covered up, lowers Speed by 1 Point.

 Figured that it would have negative effects, Beatrice sighed. She put on the cloak and looked at her information tab.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

6 (12%)

Health Points

220/220 (+0.4/sec)

Arousal Points

47/95 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

34/70 (+0.17/sec)

Physical Attack

8

Physical Defense

10

Magic Attack

9

Magic Defense

13

Speed

4

Speed is the same as the last level. So, it increased by one point? Beatrice brought up the information on her speed and saw a [-1] penalty originating from her cloak.

My Speed increased by about one point every two levels… Same for Physical Defense, not counting the item buffs. The largest increase has been for Magic Attack, which kept increasing by one point per level. But this tells me next to nothing!

Without a way to find out the stats of others, Beatrice couldn’t even hazard a guess for how well she was progressing. And considering how nobody brought up the concept of stats or systems even once, she was left assuming that nobody else was even aware of such a mathematical representation of everyone’s capabilities.

Beatrice looked to her party members. Ember and Olivia were walking toward her. Olivia looked at Tabitha with disgust as she passed the blood-covered mage and checked the bodies one by one, making sure they were dead before going through their belongings.

Ember didn’t grace Tabitha with more than an uncaring glance. She stopped the mage and surveyed the bodies with her eyes from a distance before walking toward the succubus.

Beatrice reached for the greybeard’s sword and took it into her hands to check the sword’s statistics.

Item: Poorly Crafted Short Sword

Item Class: Common

Physical Attack: +8

Speed: -3

“Bah,” Beatrice dropped the weapon. While it would contribute to her damage, she did not feel like carrying something so heavy for such a pitiful increase in stats. She took a step toward the fox boy and reached for her dagger when Ember arrived.

“Impressive,” the redhead said with a smile. “And nice thinking on the fly to make them lower their guard. Obviously, your little story had holes, but the horny bastards were thinking with the wrong heads. Lucarad will be overjoyed to hear how quickly your powers grow.”

“One of them seemed to recognize you,” Beatrice pointed out while she inspected the furry’s dagger. “Did you know these people?”

Item: Common Steel Dagger

Item Class: Common

Physical Attack: +5

Ember shrugged, just like she did the last time, and said, “I might have encountered some of them once or twice. No matter how big this city is, with everyone stuck here, sooner or later people start recognizing each other.”

Beatrice sighed and put the dagger down next to the body. Just as she did that, Olivia crouched next to her and went through the pockets of the dead men.

An all-powerful Succubus, capable of seducing men and women with a couple of words and a single touch, carrying around a common old dagger? Beatrice felt insulted. She did not become a Succubus to burden herself with junk worthy of a commoner or an NPC in an MMORPG. I’m finding a better cloak the first chance we get.

“Not much but a few coins on them,” Olivia said as she stood up next to Ember and Beatrice. “Their payday must’ve been after they finished their business here.”

“I need better clothes,” Beatrice blurted out what she was thinking, barely paying attention to what Olivia was saying.

“... I agree,” the ninja girl said. Though the girl’s face was covered, Beatrice could tell from Olivia’s eyes alone that she was not impressed with the succubus’s latest acquisition.

Ember chuckled and said, “Leave it to me.”

“Good,” Beatrice said and cleared her throat, looking to switch the subject fast. “Is there any way to tell who these men were working with or for?”

“It’s not like bandits and assassins get signed contracts with their employers,” Olivia said.

“... Were they also part of the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild?” Beatrice asked, remembering that even Ember had the guild’s badge.

“They were,” Olivia confirmed and added, “Bottom of the barrel. I didn’t see it even worth mentioning. What do we do with the bodies?”

“Leave them—a little gift to the city guards,” Ember smiled. “No use for us to delay here, waiting for more trouble.”

“Agreed,” Beatrice said, feeling her stomach doing flips from hunger. “How far is it to that place you mentioned?”

“Not too far,” Ember said. “It’s near the edge of the forest.”

“Then let’s go,” Beatrice said but looked back, realizing that they were missing one person.

Tabitha only just now got up and started cleaning herself up by scrubbing the blood off her body with fresh moss from the ground. All the while she smiled and seem upbeat as if she just got out of a refreshing bath.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 49: In The Shadow Of The Wall

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With the sun gone, the surroundings darkened by the minute. Though her eyes adjusted, soon Beatrice could barely see ten feet ahead of her in the dense forest. Ember did not light a way for them, to avoid new unwelcome encounters. Their every step seemed eerily loud in the dead-silent forest. Beatrice started to forget they were supposed to be inside a busy city.

“We’re close,” Ember said and pointed ahead at the tiny glimmering yellow dots that appeared and disappeared in the tiny gaps in the trees. Though they looked dimmer than the stars, Beatrice understood that those lights came from the patrolling guards, high on the pitch-black city walls.

As the group approached the walls, Beatrice saw another dim light up ahead, shining through a square opening. They approached a large house. No, more like a barn or some storage, Beatrice thought, looking at the dark silhouette.

Suddenly, Ember lit up a small fire in her hand. Just as quickly she quenched it. She then lit it up again. And quenched it. In rapid succession, she did this four times.

Morse code? Beatrice thought at first, but the signals made little sense in morse code. Which meant they were in fact just that—a signal.

“What are you doing?” Olivia spoke in a hushed voice and ran up next to Ember. “Somebody’s going to see that!”

“That’s the idea,” Ember answered and calmly walked forward. “Unless you’re itching for another fight?”

Olivia held one of her kunai tightly, anticipating an ambush. But no ambush came even as the group approached what turned out to be two buildings, built in the shadow of the eighty feet high solid stone walls of the city.

The first building that drew them with its solitary light, turned out to be an impressive (for medieval times) two-story stone and wood building with a gable, tiled roof. The light came from a single window in the wall facing the forest, next to a wooden door.

Next to the house, connected by a short but sturdy stone and mortar tunnel, stood a far more impressive building, built with the same stone and mortar as the tunnel. Over fifteen feet high, twice as wide, thrice as long. It seemed like the house was built as an addition to this windowless building rather than the other way around.

As Beatrice walked closer to the stone behemoth, she felt a cool breeze coming from the building. She touched one of the smooth round stones in the wall and her skin nearly stuck to it.

“Freezing cold,” Beatrice uttered, recoiling her hand before her skin froze to the stone.

“It has to be,” Ember said with a smile and went to the two-story house. The others followed.

“Who lives here?” Beatrice asked.

“A butcher,” Ember answered with a smile and knocked on the wooden door. Nobody answered. Ember knocked again and shouted, “I know you’re in there, Samuel! Why are you hiding from me?”

Silence. Then Beatrice heard footsteps. She heard metal scraping against metal, then the door finally opened.

Inside stood a rather short, aging man. His ginger hair was fighting a losing war against the grey strands on both the man’s beard and receding hairline. He was barely taller than Olivia and twice as wide.

At least, he’s not starving, Beatrice thought.

The man’s greyish, dirty shirt was probably once white. Over it, he wore a brown leather apron that had visible stains of blood.

“How you’ve been?” Ember asked cheerfully, spreading her arms for a hug. Samuel did not reciprocate. He did not even so much as force a smile. Instead, he kept staring right into Ember’s eyes. It was obvious to Beatrice that the man was not happy to see the redhead.

“You…” The old man uttered, growing paler by the second. He acted as if the undertaker had arrived. “What do you want?”

“Is that any way to greet those closest to you?” Ember asked and—not waiting for an invitation—welcomed herself inside Samuel’s home. She walked past the man who did not dare stop her and looked around.

From what Beatrice could see inside past Samuel’s wide figure, was a rather simple abode. A candle burned on a wooden table. And the succubus’s gaze immediately fixed on a pile of red apples, that laid on the table next to the light.

“Not bad, not bad,” Ember said, shaking her head in approval of Samuel’s home. “How are your knees by the way?”

“… Fine…” Samuel mumbled.

“Fantastic!” Ember turned around and clapped her hands. “Then you won’t have an issue with holding up to your part of the deal, right?”

“I already asked you—what do you want?” Samuel repeated.

“So cold! Do you get that from your daughter?” Ember joked, pretending to be hurt. “But don’t worry, I don’t want anything much. Just a warm supper for me and my friends, and a place to stay for the night.”

Samuel looked behind him, at Beatrice, Olivia, and Tabitha that still stood outside.

“I don’t have that many—”

“Sure you do!” Ember interrupted the butcher. “This place is big enough to house a dozen people!” You’ll figure it out, right?”

“One night?” Samuel asked Ember.

“One… Maybe two. Can’t you at least invite my friends inside first?”

“… Make yourselves feel at home,” the butcher said solemnly to Beatrice and the others and gestured them inside.

“Thank you,” Beatrice said before stepping over the threshold. Olivia bowed her head slightly to the man of the house and followed the succubus inside. Even as Beatrice walked inside, she couldn’t help but feel like the man was being blackmailed at best.

“What deal are you talking about?” Beatrice whispered to Ember while Tabitha entered and Samuel closed the door behind the mage.

“Oh, nothing much—just saved his kneecaps from some loan sharks, as well as his daughter’s virtue… Isn’t that right, Samuel?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 50: Jenny

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That’s one way of looking at it,” Samuel said.

“Oh, come on! Why are you acting like that?” Ember asked, still all smiles. “Don’t pretend like you’re not much better off here! A lot of people would kill to be in your position, you know?”

“And how many died for me to end up here?”

Ember sighed and plumped down on the nearest wooden chair that stood next to the door they walked in through. She then looked up at Samuel and said, “Somebody was going to die that day. I have no doubt I’ve made the right call in helping you out. Need I remind you how you ended up in that particular predicament?”

Samuel once again did not answer. He walked across the room to one of the shelves and seemed to preoccupy himself with searching for something.

Tabitha sat down on another empty chair. Olivia leaned against the wall and seemed about as uneasy as Beatrice would be if not for the succubus’s hunger that led her to the table with the enchanting pile of fruits on it.

“And why do you always keep this place so dark?” Ember criticized Samuel and lit a flame at the tip of her finger.

“Stop that!” Samuel finally raised his voice. “Do you want to burn this whole place down too!?”

“That was an accident! And a long time ago. I’m much better at controlling my powers now! Ah! Speaking of which, where is the little ice princess?”

“… She’s busy.”

“You should bring Jenny here,” Ember said. “Even if you’re ungrateful, I need to show my friends that at least somebody is happy here, otherwise they might think—"

“Auntie Emma!” A short, waify girl in plain clothes appeared in the farthest doorway, opposite from the entrance. The girl was no more than twelve years old. Her fiery red hair was tied in a single, thick braid that reached nearly to her knees. Her clothes were covered in red stains—both dried and fresh. She had a similar apron to Samuel’s, clearly cut down from one meant for an adult and still seemed loose.

The girl stood there for a second with excited wide eyes before running with her arms spread straight to Ember. Beatrice’s bodyguard barely had the time to stand up before the girl wrapped her arms around Ember’s waist and hugged her lovingly. “It’s been so long! I’ve missed you, Aunie!”

Beatrice saw a vein pop on Ember’s temple.

“Pft!” Tabitha barely held in her laughter by putting a hand over her mouth and puffed cheeks.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to call me ‘Auntie’?” Ember lightly scolded the girl.

“But you are my aunt, aren’t you?”

“On a technicality,” Ember said while looking at Samuel.

“You’re daddy’s sister! That’s the definition of an aunt, not a technicality! So, you’re my Auntie!”

“Wait, how old are you?” Olivia asked Ember.

Ember glared at the ninja girl. At that moment Beatrice knew that Ember could not set people on fire just by looking at them, otherwise, Olivia would be burned to a crisp.

“It’s not my fault our dear mother didn’t know when to stop when it came to pumping out offsprings!”

“Don’t talk about grandma like that!” The girl pouted and lightly hit Ember on the side of the hips.

“What? It’s the truth! Now, are we getting something to eat or not?”

Samuel breathed heavily and said, “I’ll get something ready.”

“Oh?” Jenny exclaimed in excitement and her eyes lit up. “I’ve just finished cutting some delicious calves and—"

“No meat!” Ember interrupted her.

“What? B-but those are the best—”

Ember put her hand over her niece’s mouth, leaned down, and whispered something in the girl’s ear.

“B-but,” Jenna stuttered, still trying to argue.

“No ‘buts’! I’m a vegetarian and I will not have any of you eat any meat in front of me!” Ember instructed everyone, then turned to Beatrice, put her hands together, and added, “Please?”

“Ah… Shure… I ghuess,” Beatrice said while stuffing her mouth with a giant apple. “I’m famished… So…”

Tabitha rushed to the table to join Beatrice. Oliva showed restraint though her hungry gaze betrayed her. The ninja girl finally pulled down her mask (rather anticlimactically as Beatrice had started to expect the ninja girl’s face reveal to be reserved for some dramatic moment) and said, “I’ve… The thing I’ve had to survive on some days… I couldn’t possibly complain.”

“Great! Thank you!” Ember said with seemingly genuine relief.

Meanwhile, Samuel lit a glass oil lamp and took it with him.

“Come, Jenny,” Samuel motioned his daughter to him. “We have some work to do to prepare everything for our… Unexpected guests.”

“Sure!” Jenny hurried to her father and waved to everyone. “See you soon!”

After the back of the girl disappeared into the shadows of the next room, Tabitha said, “I can’t remember the last time I saw a child that cheerful.” She then took another mouthful of the crunchy fruit.

“I can’t remember the last time I saw a child,” Oliva said and took her own bite.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 51: Demonstration

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wait, what do you mean?” Beatrice took her eyes off her apples for a moment when she heard Olivia say something disturbing.

Olivia sat down on the opposite side of the room from Ember, while Tabitha and Beatrice still stood at the table.

“Well, who would want to have their son or daughter running around in a place like this? I mean… My sister…” Olivia dropped her half-eaten apple and covered her mouth with a whimper.

Ember rolled her eyes and said, “Her imaginary sister aside—”

“FUCK YOU!” Olivia screamed. Tears rolled down her left eye. Olivia’s right eye was always concealed by the bangs of her bleached hair.

Why are you antagonizing her? Beatrice wanted to ask her bodyguard. She couldn’t help but wonder if Ember somehow drew pleasure from putting everyone else on edge.

“Whatever,” Ember didn’t even bother looking at Olivia. “The point is that this city is basically cut off from the rest of the world apart from the infrequent supply deliveries.”

“Food,” Beatrice realized.

“Correct! Too many additional mouths would make things even worse in an already starving city. So, as one of the perks of participating in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild, they provide mandatory sterilization potions for all their members.”

“S-sterilization?” Beatrice stuttered.

“Well, it’s supposed to be temporary, but we’ll see about that.”

“A distraction and population control all in one,” Beatrice concluded.

Ember nodded.

That would explain why everyone so far seemed so carefree about cumming inside. Beatrice recalled a few of her sexual encounters and blushed from the sweet memories. Wait! Didn’t I…

Beatrice was sure she saw something about this already. While finishing up her fourth apple, she went through descriptions of her current Skills and found what she was looking for.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Semen

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 50ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

  Ah, of course—a “Toggle” skill. Just like my Claws, the skill isn’t active unless I choose to.

Beatrice glanced at Tabitha’s naked belly. The thought of impregnating this young mage stirred something within her. Beatrice swallowed hard. What would win? The S.E.C.R.E.T. guild’s sterilization potion or succubus’s powers?

As Beatrice filled her own stomach with one apple after another, her hunger for food lessened, and a deeper, greater need rose to the surface, previously concealed by her body’s primal need for sustenance. Has it been that long? Beatrice wondered. But she soon realized that it didn’t matter.

She double-checked her main stats. There was only one stat that mattered to her now.

Stamina Points

70/70 (+0.17/sec)

Seventy points… Good, more than enough.

“Do you actually have a plan on how to rescue my sister?” Olivia asked Beatrice, disturbing the succubus from her thoughts, much to her annoyance.

“Do you?” Ember asked in response, literally guessing Beatrice’s question.

“I did,” Olivia answered. “By bringing your heads to Julius and earning my sister’s ransom.”

“And how did that work out for you?”

Olivia didn’t answer that. She just glared at Ember with her one eye that wasn’t covered by her hair. Beatrice tried to recall if she always found this type of hairstyle sexy.

Beatrice cleared her throat and said, “As long as I can take care of Belmot’s lackeys a couple at a time, it should be relatively straightforward.”

“Few in Belmot’s forces are as weak as those four back in the Shadow Woods,” Olivia said. “And I hope those were not the limits of your abilities, because that would mean you’re much slower than me.”

“Speed isn’t everything,” Beatrice said. “Yes, you’re probably faster than I am… For now...” Beatrice walked closer to the sitting ninja while staring her down. “If you take your dagger and attack me right now, you might even be able to kill me—”

“NO!” Tabitha screamed and rushed between the succubus and the ninja girl.

Ember shifted in her chair.

Beatrice was happy with this small test. Tabitha again proved loyal to a fault, and Ember wasn’t about to let her get killed either.

“I have powers that you can’t even dream of,” Beatrice said to Olivia.

“Like what?” Olivia asked.

Oh, you want a demonstration? Beatrice almost said that aloud. Well, if my speeches are no longer working on her, then why not?

“I guess I have no choice,” Beatrice shook her head. “I’ll have to give a demonstration of my powers by using them on you. That should put it to rest once and for all, right?”

“If you can beat me,” Olivia added.

“By the way, how old are you?”

“Twenty-one, why?” Olivia raised an eyebrow.

“No reason.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 52: Secret

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You sure about this?” Beatrice asked Olivia who was sitting on a chair in front of her. “You really have no idea what you’re signing up for.”

“On the contrary—I saw your earlier fight. You gained the element of surprise on a couple of horny idiots who thought with their lower heads first. That won’t work on me.”

Arrogant, Beatrice concluded. Good.

“Alright, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“You misunderstand,” Olivia said. “I sincerely hope that you have what it takes to help me save Emily. But I need more than just words. And this is the simplest way to see what you’re truly made of.”

“No, I understand quite well. But for your test to work, you have to be willing to go all out against me, like any of Belmot’s men would do. And in that case, I obviously can’t hold back either. Not when my life is on the line.”

Still sitting on the chair, Olivia stared the succubus dead in the eye and reached for her dagger.

“Woah, not here obviously!” Beatrice gestured to the ninja to calm down. “We’re guests here after all. We shouldn’t stain our host’s house with blood.”

Beatrice walked over to the window from which she saw the same forest they came from and said, “We'll go there. Tabitha, stay here and make sure that supper is waiting for us when we get back. Oh, and don’t let that little girl near the windows.”

“M-me?” Tabitha pointed her finger at herself and sunk in disappointment. “B-but I wanted to see—”

“That’s an order,” Beatrice said calmly. “If you can’t handle that much, I’ll find someone else, who can.”

“N-no! I-I mean… Yes, sir!” Tabitha gave a trembling salute to the Succubus.

Beatrice barely held back a grin. A pleasant chill ran down her whole body. Giving out orders… Loyal servants… I could get used to this.

“This won’t take long,” Beatrice said to her loyal mage and went to the door.

Ember, who was already sitting next to the door, stood up and opened it for Beatrice, letting the Savior pass first. Olivia followed a couple steps behind. Ember followed the ninja’s back with a look that a snake would give to a clueless mouse. She then followed the two girls into the night, closing the door behind her.

As the trio walked the very narrow distance between the house and the first trees of the forest, Beatrice looked up behind her at the flickering yellow lights far above them on the city walls. She thought she had some thoughts about those guards above them, but now she only wondered if the guards would be able to hear them from so high above.

“Let’s go a little deeper not to attract unnecessary attention,” Beatrice suggested, though she had no intention of allowing objections.

“Good idea,” Ember said. “Wouldn’t want to give away any of our secrets… I wonder how many men and women were guided into the Shadow Woods just like this? Never to return.”

Again, she does this, Beatrice noted. Is she trying to ruin the mood?

“Nobody is going to be killed,” the Succubus said and glanced at Oliva. The ninja remained composed and focused.

“This is enough, isn’t it?” Olivia said when she looked back and could barely see the light from Samuel’s house anymore.

“Yes, this will do just fine,” Beatrice said and stood next to Olivia. “Oh, and just in case… If something did happen to me. You asked how I planned to deal with Belmot’s forces…”

“Yes?” Olivia looked up at Beatrice. The ninja’s curiosity broke through her stern facade.

“Can you keep a secret?” Beatrice asked.

“Of course!” Olivia exclaimed without hesitation.

“Very well,” Beatrice smiled mischievously and leaned to Olivia’s ear. The succubus put her hand to her mouth to make sure Ember couldn’t hear the “vital” information and whispered into Olivia’s ear, “I will kill them if there is no other choice, but I would much rather make them my sex slaves.”

“How?”

“Like this,” Beatrice said softly and put the palm of her open hand over Olivia’s mouth for maximum skin contact, and cast [Dick Growing].

“MMMF!!” Olivia’s eyes grew wide in horror when she felt something grow between her legs. It pressed against her skin-tight ninja outfit, aching to burst free.

Beatrice couldn’t help but smile when she saw the growing bulge where there should not have been one. The succubus activated her [Sharp Claws] and carefully cut through Olivia’s dark-blue fabric. A big, fat cock sprung out through the hole, ready for action.

“Hard already?” the succubus exclaimed, overjoyed at the sight. “I haven’t even done anything yet! Don’t tell me you were horny all this time? You should’ve said something sooner—I would’ve gladly helped!”

Olivia’s muffled moans only enticed the succubus further. She was surprised how little Olivia ended up resisting.

“I thought you were stronger than this,” Beatrice said. “Don’t worry, I’ll make it all better.”

Beatrice deactivated her [Sharp Claws] so that she didn’t hurt the girl by accident. She then put her hand around the shaft of Olivia’s new-grown dick and cast [Arousing Touch].

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 53: Three Minutes (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ooohn!” Olivia moaned into Beatrice’s hand the second the succubus used her [Arousing Touch] skill while gently squeezing Olivia’s already-hard cock.

“That’s it… Slowly,” Beatrice whispered into Olivia’s ear and slowly started moving her hand on the throbbing member that grew from Olivia’s clit. Beatrice was careful. She adjusted her grip to move the foreskin on Olivia’s cock along with her hand and not irritate the still dry and sensitive cock that Olivia acquired for the first time in her life.

“S-stop…” Olivia uttered weakly between ragged breaths. But the drops of precum that leaked from Olivia’s rock-hard cock betrayed her own body’s true desires.

“You like this that much? A man’s cock?” Beatrice asked and slid her fingers across Olivia’s precum to use it as a lubricant for the ninja girl's cock.

“W-what have you done to me?” Olivia asked.

“Opened a whole new world for you.”

“Ah! It’s… Tingling… The more you touch it… Stop it… Please… No more!”

“Alright,” Beatrice said and let go of Olivia.

“Hah?” Olivia gasped and fell backward right on her butt. Beatrice took a couple of steps away from Olivia while watching her cock swing back and forth from the girl’s fall.

“W-why?” Olivia muttered. She couldn’t keep her eyes off her giant, grotesque cock that refused to go away and was nothing like the rest of her maidenly body.

“Why? You wanted me to stop, didn’t you?” Beatrice asked the confused ninja.

“Y-yes, b-but,” the blushing ninja-girl was at a loss for words. She kept squirming back and forth, trying to resist. She didn’t dare to touch her cock that visibly twitched and demanded stimulation.

Olivia closed her eyes, took several deep breaths, gathered what little of resolve she had remaining, glared at Beatrice, and shouted, “Get this thing off me right now, or I swear I’ll kill you!”

“Alright, alright calm down,” Beatrice said, unable to hold back her smile. Neither was Beatrice able to hold back her own erection from the thoughts of how much she wanted this desperately defiant ninja. “You can easily make that cock disappear. All you have to do is cum within the next… 2 minutes. Otherwise, it will stay on you forever.”

“WHAT!?”

“Of course! Remember the tunnels?”

“Tunnels? What about them? It was dark… And I got tired of looking at your disgusting depravities!”

“Tired? Or you wished to join us?” Beatrice asked and her smile widened. “Were you horny all this time? Was that why you were so cranky?”

“…” More blood poured to Olivia’s face.

“Beatrice is stalling,” Ember spoke up.

Olivia and Beatrice looked at the redhead who stood a short distance away. Ember leaned against a wide, sturdy tree and watched the unfolding scene with great amusement, and quickly added, “Can’t you see that Beatrice wants you to end up with that dick between your legs forever!? You have to cum before it’s too late! Though it would be funnier if you didn’t. Your popularity in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild would skyrocket.”

“N-no!!” Olivia screamed in tears and put her hands around her cock. She instantly started jerking her hard cock like possessed.

Beatrice’s and Ember’s eyes met, and they exchanged a knowing smile. Of course, their story about Olivia’s magic dick staying forever was complete bullshit. Three minutes was only how long Olivia’s temporary dick would last before the low-level skill’s effect ran out. A flaw that Beatrice was now determined to fix as soon as possible to extend her playtime with her friends.

“Nh, I have to get this off!” Olivia moaned as she fiercely jerked her cock, squeezing it tightly with both hands. “How will I ever face my sister like this? I have to—Hn—Get… This off… Ahn! Why does it feel so… Me doing this—haah—while my sister is… Ah!”

Beatrice removed her panties and stroked her own erection. She watched the moaning twenty-one-year-old girl. The girl that was so defiant. The girl that had glared at her through those sexy bleached bangs so many times before. The girl that had even threatened to kill her. The girl that was now with her ass on the grass and jerking her own brand-new dick in the middle of the forest while thinking of her sister. Beatrice wanted this girl to be her new toy.

The succubus slid her fingers to her pussy. She was already wet. Both her organs desperately wanted sexual satisfaction. Her dick wanted to ravage the temporary-futa ninja. To fuck Olivia while she came through her clit-dick and covered herself in cum. But Beatrice’s pussy wanted that same hard cock deep inside to reach that aching spot and taste the ninja’s first-ever ejaculation.

“Not much time left!” Ember reminded Olivia and giggled.

“U-huh!” Olivia half-moaned, half-whimpered.

She didn’t even notice Beatrice walking up to her until the succubus was already standing right in front of her. Olivia looked up and the first this she saw was Beatrice’s own erection. The thick, veiny dick of the futanari succubus looked intimidating. Olivia’s heart skipped a beat when she imagined having something like that inside her.

“Ah!” Olivia winced when a drop of liquid nearly got in her eye. But there was no rain. The skies were clear. That’s when Olivia’s gaze fell on the succubus’s juicy, wet pussy. Beatrice gently touched her own pussy lips with both hands and slowly spread them apart, enticing Olivia with a warm, wet hole, craving for a dick.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 54: Cumming at the same time (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You want to stick it inside, don’t you?” Beatrice teased the horny ninja girl.

Olivia bit her lip. She couldn’t stop masturbating, and her eyes were fixed on the succubus’s wet pussy.

“I promise you will enjoy this just as much as I will,” Beatrice said and slowly lowered herself onto Olivia’s cock.

“H-hn,” Beatrice herself could not hold back her moan. Just the tip of Olivia’s cock touching her pussy lips was nearly enough to send her over the edge. She never had a cock inside her. She never had been fucked. Despite all kinds of perverted things she did in this world already, this would be something new. Beatrice recalled the few ecstatic seconds of Princess Mary assaulting Beatrice’s pussy with her own tail and hoped this would feel just as well.

Even though Beatrice already had sex countless times today with many different girls and situations, she felt as if she had been sex-starved for months. She was hornier than ever before and needed a good fuck. Beatrice didn’t care what was right or wrong, she needed to be filled right now. The succubus looked at Olivia’s entranced, bright-red face, and knew that the over-stimulated girl would not last more than a few seconds. Only a few seconds and her dick would disappear.

“Better make it count,” Beatrice said aloud to both herself and Olivia and impaled herself on Olivia’s huge dick in a single resolute motion.

“OOOOOH, FUUUCK!” Beatrice cried out. Her orgasm started the second she filled herself. It built from deep within her pussy and radiated outwards. Beatrice slammed her hips against Olivia’s crotch. Up and down, fucking herself with Olivia’s magic cock, wishing to drive her building orgasm as high as possible.

“Ahh!! Huahh!! What have you done to me!?” Olivia moaned and screamed. But instead of resisting, she put her hands on Beatrice’s naked hips and helped herself to the futanari’s tight pussy. She raised Beatrice up and down on her cock, while Beatrice’s own rock-hard cock swung down and up, spraying precum all over Olivia.

“Yesss! Fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me! Fuck me with your cock!” Beatrice screamed while thrashing on Olivia. She was burning up. She felt Olivia’s cock swell and tremble inside her. Olivia was about to cum. Olivia was about to cum for the first time and give Beatrice’s inexperienced pussy its first taste of cum. Beatrice’s cock twitch at the thought. She felt her cum build up at the base of her swaying shaft. “I feel you, Olivia! Ah, I feel you! Give in to the pleasure of the cock! Spray your girl-semen inside me! I want to feel you cum inside me when I cum!!”

“Ugh! Then have it, you dumb nympho!” Olivia screamed and thrust her hips up, against Beatrice. Olivia was defiant to the end. The surprised succubus got knocked off-balance and Olivia used this to rise up and push Beatrice to the ground.

“AAAHHHH!” Beatrice screamed as her mind went blank. But not from pain. Not even from surprise. The tip of the succubus’s wrapped tail was the first to hit the ground. The sudden impact against the overly sensitive organ jolted Beatrice’s entire body and broke the valve that held back her orgasm. White and yellow sparks flashed across Beatrice’s mind, while cum rushed through both her tail and cock. Her swollen cock twitched one more time, right before the first jet of cum burst out, flying straight into Beatrice’s open mouth. While the tip of her tail unleashed a torrent of cum against her naked back.

Olivia pinned the helpless succubus beneath her and with her remaining strength, thrust her swollen cock into Beatrice’s convulsing pussy, as hard and deep as she could just as Beatrice came through her cock. “This is what you wanted, eh? Your pussy ravaged while you cum disgracefully? Then take it! Take all my cum like the cheap slut that you are while you choke on your own! Ghu—”

With an almost animalistic grunt, Olivia thrust inside Beatrice again and tensed up as her mind went blank. Olivia’s eyes glazed over and she let her own orgasm wash over her as she relished the feeling of her cum rushing through her cock, exploding into the crazy nympho’s tight pussy.

Through a fog, Olivia watched Beatrice shoot rope after rope of cum from her own cock. Each shot matched Olivia’s own torrent into the succubus’s pussy which made Olivia feel like she was the one covering Beatrice's face, tits, and stomach with her sticky cum.

-19 AP

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 55: Enjoying The Show (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Still between Beatrice’s legs—who was on her back, covered in her own cum—Olivia unloaded rope after rope into the futanari succubus’s clamping pussy, each shot releasing more dopamine in her brain. The ninja girl had no idea men could cum so much. Nor that it felt so good.

As Olivia’s cum sprays grew weaker, so did her cock grow softer and smaller. She pulled out of Beatrice’s still twitching pussy and cum poured out almost instantly. Olivia took her soft cock in her hands. By now her stream of cum was little more than a trickle of a few white drops with ever-increasing intervals. The orgasmic effect subsided. But not only that. Olivia realized that her cock was not just softening like any man’s would after a climax, but that it was in fact shrinking further, turning back to its original form of a girl’s clitoris.

“Ah, no!” Olivia gasped in dismay, realizing that the cock that granted her that indescribable, addicting pleasure will disappear in a matter of seconds. But the ninja instantly cowered her mouth with her hands, realizing just what exactly she just said.

“Missing it already?” Beatrice said with a sly smile. Despite the strong orgasm, a single quick fuck was nowhere near enough to satisfy the rapidly growing appetite of the succubus. Beatrice was itching to return the favor to the ninja.

“What!? No!” Olivia snapped back at the succubus, but her eyes turned back to her shrinking cock that was now barely more than an overly enlarged clit that quickly returned to its normal form.

“I see,” Beatrice said with a smile and slowly got up to a sitting position. “Well, as you can see I can use my powers to make anyone lose themselves in pleasure. Even someone like you.”

“Y-you can do this to anyone?” Olivia asked.

“Yes, although I can’t make them do something they wouldn’t. It’s not mind-control. I just make them more honest with themselves.”

“A-and you can do it any number of times?”

“... Why?” Beatrice asked barely holding back her widening grin. The futanari would make this girl her’s.

“B-because there will obviously be many guards in the fortress!” Olivia got flustered. “Can you really take care of a dozen at a time?”

“Oh?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow before slowly standing up. As she rose, her steel erection came into full view of Olivia. The cock of a succubus that had just unleashed so much cum, seemed to only grow thicker and bolder, twitching for a fresh, tight pussy to violate. The ninja girl stared in awe at the veiny rod that seemed to tower over her face.

“You still doubt my power?” Beatrice asked, looking down on the wide-eyed ninja girl, whose one eye was covered by yet-unstained bleached hair.

“Y... Yes!” Olivia answered with a challenge and for a moment managed a serious face.

Beatrice looked into the ninja girl’s challenging eye. They both understood what this challenge meant and both knew what was coming next. Beatrice’s gaze fell lower, past the ninja’s stomach, to the cut cloth below her abdomen. Beatrice saw the glistening liquid trickling from Olivia’s exposed pussy lips. Olivia followed Beatrice’s gaze and realized what the succubus saw. The ninja swallowed hard.

She’s mine! Beatrice declared, dropped down to Olivia, and pulled the girl closer to finally taste her lips and tongue. Olivia did not resist for a second. She parted her lips for the succubus’s invading tongue and welcomed it in her warm, salivating mouth.

Beatrice glanced to the side at Ember, who seemed to be perfectly content with leaning against a tree, providing minimal light with her controlled fires, and enjoying the show of two hot chicks making out.

Beatrice couldn’t care less if she was watched. She was enjoying herself and that was all that mattered. And growing quickly accustomed to her fabulous body and ever-growing powers, she didn’t find it difficult to come to the conclusion that most of the people who watched her would be jealous anyway, wishing it was them who the succubus decided to drown in pleasure.

While the girls played with each other’s tongues, Beatrice undressed Olivia. Olivia did the same to Beatrice, though the Succubus only had her cum-stained bra on by this point.

“Mf,” Beatrice moaned in frustration as she fumbled undoing the many layers of Olivia’s complexly tied ninja garments. I thought I was better at this! Beatrice cursed how rusty she had gotten. Did I get distracted by Ember after all?  For a second Beatrice wished for a skill to instantly undress any girl, before realizing how pathetic that would be if she couldn’t do it on her own.

But then she thought of how hilarious it would be if she could undress any person at any time, preferably from a distance. That would be one way to catch enemies by surprise. Literally lowering their defense, ha! Wait, concentrate! Beatrice re-engaged Olivia’s tongue while the ninja girl put her hand behind her own back and undid the part of her binding that Beatrice was stuck on.

When Olivia’s upper garments finally fell, Beatrice could feast her eyes on the slender pair that were Olivia’s breasts. She had nowhere near the outrageous size that most of the girls seemed to sport that Beatrice came across, but they suited the ninja’s smaller frame perfectly. Beatrice’s cock twitched at the thought of covering them with her semen.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 56: Refresh Cooldown (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice reunited with Olivia’s lips, leaning forward when a sudden electrifying shock made them both moan and tremble. Because of her sheer size, Beatrice ended up pressing her breasts against Olivia’s, and their nipples touched. Beatrice never experienced something like this. Though she touched the nipples of her new female breasts plenty of times already, pressing them against the nipples of another girl felt completely different. And much more arousing.

Beatrice slid her hand to Olivia’s breast to find out how she felt. At the same time, she noticed Olivia’s hands ignore her giant tits outright, and instead slide toward a body part, that girls usually didn’t have.

“You really liked my gift that much, huh?” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear.

Olivia nodded.

“If you behave properly from now on, I might just... 'Gift' you again,” Beatrice whispered. The next second a shiver went down her spine when she felt Olivia’s fingers gently slide across her hard shaft.

“Ughn!” Beatrice moaned and bit her own lip. She couldn’t hold back any longer. A favor had to be returned! She pushed Olivia down. This time the ninja was the one on her back. Beatrice barely held back from ravaging Olivia right there on the spot. But the succubus's desire to submit the ninja girl to her will was greater. She wanted Olivia to experience fully the pleasures of being a futanari girl, and experience her in the process. After that, she’ll be mine, Beatrice concluded. Forever!

The succubus didn’t even consider how possessive she had become. Only her base desires mattered to her in this state. She held down Olivia’s arms—though it wasn’t like the ninja girl resisted—and locked with her lips again. At the same time, Beatrice went into her mind’s eye straight to her Skill List looking for a skill she had completely disregarded before.

Combat Craft really has all kinds of crazy skills, Beatrice thought as she scrolled through an impressive list of skills. [Sharp Claws] was obviously a Skill designed for combat, but Skills like [Succubus's Thermoregulation] and [Succubus's Wings] seemed to be just lumped in there with the rest of “general-purpose skills”. And one such skill was [Refresh Cooldown].

Skill Name: Refresh Cooldown

Rank: C

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: x3 Stamina of target Skill

Cooldown: 12 Hours

Description: Allows a Succubus to refresh the cooldown of a single Skill for triple the stamina cost (cannot be used on this Skill).

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 6

Who would’ve thought something so horrible would come in this handy in such a situation? Beatrice couldn’t help but giggle.

At first glance, at three times the cost of any Skill it refreshes, [Refresh Cooldown] Absolutely ravaged Beatrice’s current Stamina Pool of 70. [Sharp Claws] was a Toggle Skill, so it would be pointless to use on that, and Beatrice didn’t have any other Active Combat Skills.

And even if she wanted to compromise two enemies at once by using [Arousing Touch] on them and bypass that Skills’ cooldown, she wouldn’t be able to. With her current Stamina Pool, she outright couldn’t afford to refresh the cooldown of that skill. Twenty-five times three was more than seventy. Basic math.

For [Refresh Cooldown] to be at all viable, she’d need to dramatically increase her Stamina and acquire low-cost, long-cooldown Combat Skills worth refreshing. That was Beatrice’s logic before.

However, thanks to her rapid Stamina regeneration at 0,17 per second, Beatrice already had her Stamina back up at 70 since she used her skills on Olivia just a couple of minutes ago.

Beatrice acquired [Refresh Cooldown] the moment she opened up the Skill’s description to confirm her choice. And the very next second she used it to refresh the thirty-minute cooldown of [Dick Growing].

Wait thirty minutes to add another addicting toy to a sex party!? As if! Beatrice declared to the transcendental system while she continued to toy with Olivia’s soft and warm tongue.

This left her with just ten Stamina Points. Just ten Stamina Points away from casting the refreshed [Dick Growing] Skill on Olivia. Just a minute away before Beatrice would fuck her very own made futanari girl for the first time. Just a minute away from showing Olivia the other side of heavenly pleasures that a futanari girl can experience.

Just a minute away from getting Olivia hooked on the drug that was two simultaneous orgasms brought forth by the continued, intense, simultaneous stimulation of both cock and cunt. Each organ feeding into the pleasure of the other, complementing each other, overloading the brain with dopamine. Enough to make anyone hopelessly addicted.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 57: Letting Go

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice was done with taking care of her Skills in her mind’s eye and returned her full attention to the naked ninja girl beneath her. And that’s when the Succubus noticed that her excitement did not match Olivia’s. Still reserved. Still unable to let go of her inhibitions. Ever since Olivia filled the succubus’s pussy to her satisfaction, she refused to commit. Timid nods, half-assed making-out. And that’s with liquids gushing out of her pussy! Beatrice enjoyed dominating a submissive girl as much as the next succubus, but this one was not being honest with herself. And it really started to piss Beatrice off.

Beatrice straightened her back and looked down at the naked girl beneath her. Olivia could not keep her eyes off Beatrice. No wonder—the succubus was a killer! Both her face and body were enough to turn heads even in this depraved world. And Olivia had already shown that she had no qualms about girl-on-girl action when she roughly screwed Beatrice to her heart’s content.

And yet, after a momentary glimpse of a girl that let go of all restraints, that passionate Olivia was locked away again. Not even trying to play with the succubus’s giant, 100% natural cow-tits? What an insult! And the way she timidly touched Beatrice’s cock like a virgin despite operating her own temporary one like an experienced futa girl was a joke! Olivia kept hiding her true self. Pretending to be someone she wasn’t. Someone above such base desires? For whom exactly did she put on this show of a ‘serious, proper girl’? Herself?

Olivia reminded Beatrice of someone. And Beatrice’s anger grew. But it wasn’t Olivia she was angry with.

Beatrice sighed and asked the girl beneath her, “When was the last time you truly let go and had fun?”

“Let go!?” Olivia snapped into reality and stared dead in Beatrice’s eyes. “Did all the cum get into your brain? Every day is a fight for survival here! I’ve had to sell my soul just for a chance to save my sister—”

“Enough!” Beatrice cut off Olivia’s tired speech. “Sister this, sister that! When was the last time you lived for yourself!?”

“For myself!? Are you dense? I have responsibilities! Emily—”

“Yes, yes—you have to save your sister,” Beatrice scoffed. “God forbid you so much as crack a smile without tormenting everyone—including yourself—about how horrible it is to smile while your poor little sister is in captivity.”

“Why you—"

“Why not abstain from eating?” Beatrice suggested. “If there are so many people starving in this city, shouldn’t you be ashamed about how you stuffed your mouth with those apples?”

“How dare you!” Olivia shouted and rose up from the soft moss, but Beatrice easily pushed her down.

“How dare I what!?” Beatrice asked. “Finally enjoy myself instead of waking up one day to realize that my whole life passed me by?”

“Oh, so I should just forget about everything and fuck my way across the city like ninety percent of people here!? Oh, I might as well drug myself to numb the pain, like the remaining ten percent? Screw everything! Right?”

“Maybe a day of that is exactly what you need,” Beatrice shrugged.

“W-what?”

“Let’s say you save your dear little Emily,” Beatrice proposed. “But that’s not enough. Saving her life is one thing. Then comes the living part. You had to save her, which means she’s incompetent enough to need saving. Then you’ll—no doubt—will protect her further. Can’t possibly let anything happen to Emily after you’ve gone through all that trouble, right? How old is she by the way?”

“Thirteen,” Olivia grit her teeth.

“Alright, so you protect her for five or so years until you think she’s old enough to be on her own. But then you’ll still hover over her like a hawk. Who knows what kind of horrible boyfriend she might find? Still so fragile after that traumatic experience, right? So you’ll continue to suffocate your little Emily—”

“I would never!”

“—until she can’t take it anymore and runs off just to escape from you.”

“She would never!”

“Why not? By that point, you’d be the dullest, most obsessive person she’d know.”

“I-I’m not!”

“Right now, your whole existence revolves around saving your sister! You can’t possibly allow any form of joy for yourself while Emily is suffering, right?”

“How can I? I have to give it my all to try and help her! If I don’t, I’ll never forgive myself if I fail!” Olivia teared up. “And even with giving it my all it's painfully clear that I’m simply not good enough, so how can I take it easy when I’m such a failure?”

“And if you save her, what will change?” Beatrice asked. “If you’re that hard on yourself, you won’t be able to enjoy yourself until you secured a good life for the both of you. And that seems to be no easy feat in this place. Starvation. Mobs. City run by seemingly insane royalty. When do you plan to finally relax?”

“You mean give up? The streets are full of those who gave up on any hope for a decent life. I will not!”

“No, I don’t mean giving up.” Beatrice shook her head. “I mean relax. Live a little. Because one day you’ll wake up and you’ll be fifty. If that’s even attainable with your lifestyle. And you better have something to show for it by then.”

“… I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. What’s the point in talking about what I’d do if I saved Emily when I haven’t even done that?”

“We will save your sister, that I promise to you,” Beatrice said with conviction. “But it will not be today. And it will not be tomorrow. What I can also promise you, is that if you keep bringing up your sister in every other conversation, someone will kill you before the sun sets tomorrow.”

“Well sorry for worrying about my sister!”

“Kh—I’d think you did that on purpose, had you shown any sign of a sense of humor,” Beatrice cracked a smile. “What I want to know is what can you do right this second that would help Emily?”

“I…”

“Well?” Beatrice asked. “Just lay on the floor and think about her all night? That won’t help. You need sleep, so you’d just make things worse. Feel guilty that you’re in a warm bed, while she’s in a cell? Sad, but that doesn’t help her in any way. Train? You’ve been through two life-or-death fights just in the last couple of hours. Your body and mind need rest too.”

“Oh, really?” Olivia raised an eyebrow. “And your proposed method of rest is…?”

“That’s right,” Beatrice smiled and placed the palm of her hand on Olivia’s abdomen. “Let yourself go.”

And with that, the succubus cast her [Dick Growing] Spell on Olivia for the second time.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 58: Enjoy yourself! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ah!” Olivia moaned when warm tingling spread through her abdomen. She looked down where Beatrice gently pressed the palm of her hand and saw a gentle light seep between the corners of Beatrice’s hand and Olivia’s skin. The pleasant warmth kept coming, with Beatrice’s hand acting as the source. At first, tt spread on the surface of Olivia’s tummy, like a gentle tide of a warm summer ocean. It then seeped deeper under Olivia's skin, spreading forth in all directions within her body. Her belly, her thighs, between her legs.

“Hn,” Another lewd sound escaped Olivia’s mouth when the pleasure reached her lower organ.

The succubus slowly moved her hand down and with it—the warm fuzzy feeling that Olivia couldn’t help but enjoy. As the warmth moved lower the pleasure increased, and Olivia’s hidden wish was only that it would move lower faster.

“Hah,” Olivia gasped when Beatrice’s lower palm touched the ninja girl’s labia. Close! Beatrice’s hand was so close to the point where Olivia needed the Succubus’s touch the most!

“Let go,” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear.

Olivia reached down, placed her hand on Beatrice’s, and guided it toward the desired spot.

“That’s it,” Beatrice smiled.

Olivia was immediately rewarded with the sweet pleasure she coveted. The warm tingling engulfed her clit and sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

“Ahn!” Olivia moaned and arched her back. The sudden surge of pleasure was greater than she anticipated. And it did not cease!

What started as a pleasant, gentle massage, quickly escalated. Olivia felt something grow at the epicenter of the pleasure that spread from the succubus’s hand. And as it did, the pleasure grew. Rapidly.

“Mmm! W-what’s—Ah!” Olivia could not form words. Though she had a feeling what was happening. And she gave herself to the transformation.

“How interesting!” Beatrice giggled. “Is this reaction because it’s your second time with the spell? Or simply because you’ve willingly accepted what is coming? Both?”

Olivia felt something grow at the epicenter of the warmth. Her swollen clit, caressed by unseen magic to orgasmic levels, grew beyond common norms or reason. And with it, the pleasure grew to orgasmic levels. Olivia did not resist. She embraced the change. Embraced the pleasure.

“That’s it!” Beatrice encouraged her. “Let it all go! Forget it all and give yourself to the pleasure! Enjoy the fleeting moment of bliss! Here, in the dark, you are safe from the everyday troubles of the world. No one knows. No one cares. Nothing else exists. Only your pleasure. You know you want it! Embrace your own desires!”

“Yes! Ah!” Olivia moaned as her clit grew in Beatrice’s hand. Olivia knew these were all temptations. But was it so wrong to give in to them? Olivia knew the succubus was right—no matter what she did tonight, nothing would change. So what does it matter? Why hold back? At least she’ll have something sweet to hold on to before she throws herself on a suicidal mission! And no one would know either way. And even if the entire world knew, what would it matter? Who would judge her? This whole city was rotten to the core!

“Shh!” Beatrice saw wrinkles form on Olivia’s forehead and massaged them away with her free thumb. The twenty-one-year-old was still troubled. She shouldn’t be. Not tonight. Not now. Beatrice leaned closer for a kiss. Olivia’s lips parted instantly, and the girls’ tongues entwined.

Fuck it all! Olivia cursed the world and erased it from her concern. Who knew if either of them would even survive the week? Fuck it all! She embraced her temptress, her source of blissful oblivion.

Make me forget! Olivia prayed and grabbed Beatrice’s massive tit. It couldn’t possibly fit in the petite girl’s hand! Olivia squeezed it hard, in frustration and bit Beatrice’s lower lip.

“Give me it all and make me forget!” Olivia whispered her command. “I want all of it! Every—Ahn!”

Olivia tensed up and sunk her nails into Beatrice’s malleable tit. She did even realize when it happened, but her clit was already long and hard enough to be stroked in length by the Succubus. And that was what she did! Olivia looked at Beatrice and saw a devilish smile.

“You’re mine!” Beatrice declared as she expertly massaged Olivia’s girl-cock and sent waves of shuddering pleasure through the ninja’s body. And that was what Olivia wanted.

“Yes!” Olivia moaned and threw her head back. She wanted more! More!

As Beatrice stroked Olivia’s clit-dick toward a familiar, throbbing satisfaction, Olivia craved additional stimulation. She let go of the succubus’s breast and plunged two fingers into her aching pussy. They effortlessly slid into her tight, wet tunnel, further feeding the inhibition-freeing drug that was pleasure.

Olivia barely registered how loud she must’ve been. She did not care. The stimulation of both her pussy and cock made her remember the euphoric bliss she experienced when she filled the succubus full of semen. And she vividly recalled how Beatrice lost herself, cumming from over-stimulation of both her sex organs, spraying cum all over her sex-craving body. Olivia wanted that. She needed that.

Lost in pleasure, Olivia didn’t even notice Beatrice shift down, closer to the organ she so enthusiastically serviced. Then, she felt something familiar, but not where she ever felt it before. Soft. Plump. spreading around the tip of her girl-cock.

Olivia opened her eyes, looked down, and saw Beatrice—spreading her lips around the cock she was still stroking. Then Beatrice stopped stroking and lowered her lips down on Olivia’s cock. Lower and lower. The succubus’s hot, wet mouth-hole reminded Olivia of the succubus’s pussy. She stopped caressing herself and watched Beatrice lower her head, inch by inch take more of Olivia inside her mouth.

Olivia tensed up. Her butt twitched as something built rapidly at the base of her cock. She felt it once before—the pleasant tingling before the storm. Olivia felt her cock hit resistance in the back of Beatrice’s mouth. For a split second, Olivia was disappointed that her pleasure would not continue rising further. But then she felt Beatrice push further down still. The tip of Olivia’s swollen cock pressed hard against the resisting walls in the succubus’s mouth. But then Olivia heard the succubus swallow, and—with a pop—her cock slid deeper into the tight, wet depths of the succubus’s upper hole. Olivia’s mind went blank.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 59: You can’t cum yet! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With her cock buried deep down Beatrice’s throat, Olivia’s pleasure skyrocketed to the inevitable crescendo. The succubus had succeeded in achieving what Olivia desired. Nothing else existed—only Olivia’s throbbing girl-cock, massaged by the highly enthusiastic tongue and throat muscles of a Sex Demon.

“Ohhhhh—” Olivia gasped, unable to control herself and at the mercy of Beatrice’s eager mouth. A tingle ran from her shaft to her asshole. She knew that she was close. Somewhere far in the back of her mind Olivia did not want it to end so quickly, and yet she could not wait for her climax, eagerly anticipating the blissful surge that came the last time cum rushed through her magical organ. In fact, the thought of cumming deep down the succubus’s mouth enticed Olivia further.

Just how much did Olivia have to endure in the last couple of hours? Nearly killed. Bound. Belittled. Ridiculed. Humiliated. And all because of this Demon! Fiend! Nympho! Shameless slut! No better than the free-use whores in the S.E.C.R.E.T. District! Yes! If she enjoys it that much, why not give her what she wants?

Olivia moaned. She was close! So close just from a couple of seconds of the succubus’s demonic service. Perhaps she underestimated this Demon from the start. The tingling spread through Olivia’s lower body. Her muscles spasmed. Olivia closed her eyes and embraced the inevitable wave that—

“Hn—What!?” Olivia nearly screamed in frustration. Mere moments away from her orgasm, her bliss was abruptly and unceremoniously interrupted. Olivia looked toward the source of her disappointment and shouted, “Why!?”

Beatrice had wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of Oliva’s cock and tightly squeezed, which cut off Olivia’s orgasm like a knife cutting a sausage in half. Beatrice then slowly moved her head up, sliding her lips up the length of Olivia’s shaft while her tongue slithered from side to side at the bottom of Olivia’s cock. Finally, with a slurping sound, and while releasing bubbles of spit along with it, Beatrice let Olivia’s cock out of her mouth. Thick, hanging saliva strands still connected Beatrice’s full lips to the tip of Olivia’s saliva-smeared cock even as the distance between them slowly grew.

“Aaahh,” Beatrice gasped and smiled with a self-congratulatory satisfaction while looking right into Olivia’s jade-colored eye. The other eye was—as always—still obstructed by her bleached bang, which somehow managed to remain in perfect condition throughout the day, despite the tumbling, the fighting, and the making out in the middle of the forest. Beatrice made a mental note to find out what kind of magic Olivia's hairstylist used.

“It looks like you enjoyed my little service a little too much,” Beatrice noted.

“Why did you do that?” Olivia asked, frustrated.

“Because I’ve recently discovered that taking a cock into my mouth from time to time actually turns me on a whole lot!”

“No! I mean, why did you stop me from cumming!?”

“You wanted to cum into my mouth that badly, huh?” Beatrice giggled.

“Of course!” Olivia no longer saw a reason to pretend otherwise.

“But you don’t get to cum so easily,” Beatrice said. “The spell lasts for three minutes, and I intend to use every last second of it!”

That’s when Olivia noticed the succubus’s tail rise into the air and watched it steadily, purposefully approach her mouth. Olivia tightly pressed her lips together and slightly recoiled back from the tip of the tail as if a snake approached. The phallically-shaped tip of Beatrice’s tail stopped just a few inches away from Olivia’s sealed lips.

“Really?” Beatrice frowned. “You want me to worship your snake, but you refuse to even land a kiss on mine?”

“Ah... I-I...” Olivia mumbled. She realized Beatrice had a point. Yet Olivia was still reluctant. She did not look back fondly on her last few experiences with “snakes”, and would rather forget those whole experiences altogether.

“How about a deal?” Beatrice asked. “Service for service? You might just rediscover yourself... Just like I did!”

And without a moment wasted, without even closing her mouth after her last word, Beatrice went down on Olivia’s cock again.

“Ahn!” Olivia gasped from the sudden stimulation and the horny succubus did not miss the opportunity to sneak her tail into an open hole.

"Mfmm~!" Olivia found her own mouth stuffed just like Beatrice's, though with a little extra encouragement, but with no less satisfaction.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 60: Mouth and Tail (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Mmm,” Beatrice moaned with a mouthful of cock. And although the mental satisfaction from pleasuring another girl was great, her true source of pleasure came from Olivia’s mouth.

Beatrice already knew how dangerously sensitive her tail was, as well as how deviously pleasureful its stimulation can be. The psychotic Princess Mary demonstrated that perfectly well when she made the succubus cum in seconds by stuffing her pussy with her own tail. But that was just a memory. This was real. Her tail slithering deeper into Olivia’s unprepared mouth, reaching all the way to the back of her mouth before recoiling back. And then further in again.

As strange as this blowjob was, it felt no less good than any other time she had her futa-cock serviced. No, it was better. Her tail was much more sensitive. The pleasure from fucking Olivia’s mouth with her tail was incredible. And although Beatrice made sure to continue squeezing Olivia’s cock hard at the base to prevent the ninja girl from climaxing prematurely, Beatrice herself had no qualms about cumming as much and as fast as she desired. And desire she did.

Beatrice used her free hand to stroke her aching primary cock that was long overdue for some much-needed stimulation. With her mouth she continued going down on Olivia’s girl-dick, pushing down and letting it back into her tight throat, while her tail thrust back and forth inside Olivia’s mouth, never fully leaving her heavenly upper hole.

Olivia did not resist any of this. Why would she? A deepthroat service from a stunning girl while being kept on the brink of orgasm from her overstimulated cock? Yes, please! Thought Olivia as she pinched her hard nipples and gave her mouth to succubus’s use.

Beatrice could not last long like this. She did not want to. She sprinted toward the finish line. A pleasant tingling that started at her groin, spread to her thighs and both phallic ends. Beatrice continued jerking her cock faster and faster while using the same speed to satisfy her tail with Olivia’s mouth. The warm, saliva-filled mouth was all that was needed for the overly sensitive tip. The forceful massage of her throat-muscles that—despite making her gag—provided a completely different kind of carnal, degrading pleasure was just what was needed to blow past the point of no return and reward the stimulation of both her phallic ends with a much-needed release.

Beatrice moaned into Olivia’s cock and unleashed a torrent of cum from both of her fat cock-heads.

“Ghh!” Olivia gagged when the succubus suddenly stormed her mouth with thick ropes of cum that quickly filled her tiny mouth to overflowing.

The euphoric succubus was busy milking her cock for all it was worth, but she showed mercy and withdrew from Olivia’s mouth, only to splatter more cum all over her face and tits.

-19 AP

 

“Gaaah,” Olivia breathed heavily and let Beatrice’s cum drool out of her mouth. The semi-white liquid splashed on Olivia’s pale skin, just between her small breasts, and flowed down to her belly in thick strands, completely marking Olivia’s body.

But the Succubus wasn’t nearly done. Despite covering the ninja girl's body in spunk, as well as leaving an equally impressive puddle on the moss underneath both girls, Beatrice was as hard as a rock. Even her tail was squirming for more as if having a life of its own. But there was one more organ that the succubus left unsatisfied.

Beatrice held on to Olivia’s cock for dear life, afraid that as soon as she loosened her grip, Olivia would cum and thus lose her temporary toy. I really need to improve that spell ASAP, Beatrice cursed as she raised her hips and moved directly over Olivia’s cock, ready to straddle her to satisfy her pussy.

“Ah,” Olivia moaned weakly—excited, yet disappointed at the same time. The ninja girl had her pussy ignored this entire time and had secretly hoped that the succubus would fuck her, just like she did before.

“Oh, don’t worry,” A devilish grin formed once again across Beatrice's face. “You will not be left empty any longer.”

Beatrice’s tail that had just explored Olivia’s upper hole was now moving to satisfy her lower one. The tip of Beatrice’s tail just lightly touched Olivia’s pussy lips, yet it was enough to make both girls moan in ecstasy, salivating at the pleasure that was about to follow.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 61: Accept Yourself! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Yesssss,” Olivia purred when Beatrice slowly pushed the tip of her tail and parted Olivia’s labia. The poor, deprived girl was so wet, that the tail slid in effortlessly.

The pleasure was equally intense for Beatrice. She bit her lower lip as she aligned her own pussy with Olivia’s swollen shaft, aching for release. And while Beatrice slid deeper inside Olivia’s cave of wonders, she lowered her hips and filled her own tight, wonderful cave.

“Aahhh!” Beatrice moaned as the air was pushed out of her lungs in tandem with having her pussy jammed full of thick girl-cock.

“Ooohh, yesssss~~!” Olivia screamed in pleasure unapologetically when the pleasure from both her sex organs reached her brain. She did not even have to do anything. The girl simply leaned back against her arms, threw her head back, and let the pleasure take over her mind and body.

Meanwhile, the horny succubus held nothing back and fucked herself silly, using Olivia’s temporary cock as her own personal toy.

“Yes! Yes! yes!” Beatrice screamed in ecstasy while she jumped up and down Olivia’s fat, hard rod. Her giant tits bounced in the opposite direction. The sight was magical, and the body of a succubus took care of itself well—Beatrice was free to enjoy herself without the fear of her tits ever sagging despite her impressive proportions.

As Beatrice jammed Olivia’s cock deep inside her gushing twat, her own cock swayed up and down, trembling as it prepared to shoot yet another magical load of cum into the air. That alone would have been enough to make the horny succubus cum in minutes. But the addition of another layer of pleasure coming her tail, which Beatrice used to thrust in and out of Olivia’s tight little hole, was enough to make Beatrice cum right then and there.

Cum flew from Beatrice’s swaying cock, covering both girls with thick loads. It was the third time Beatrice had cum in the past half-hour, yet the amounts of cum were as large as ever. Olivia was in her own blissful little world and didn’t even notice how she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to catch stray ropes of cum that flew in all directions.

-19 AP

 

At the same time, Beatrice kept pumping so much semen into Olivia’s pussy that any girl would get pregnant. But Beatrice did not choose to do so just yet. Her Skill [Futanari Succubus's Semen] was kept toggled off the entire time. She made sure to do that while she was sane so that she did not impregnate every girl in the city during the highs of her horniness.

Instead, Beatrice continued slamming hard down against Olivia’s cock, shoving it as deep as she could into her hungry cunt. Neither did she stop fucking Olivia’s pussy. Even as she continued spasming and moaning in throes of orgasm, she just kept fucking herself to ever greater heights of pleasure. Beatrice’s cock was hard, her tail ached for tight, wet pussy, and she swore to never ever deprive herself of her desires again.

Beatrice finally let go of Olivia’s cock, unleashing all the built-up tension all at once.

“OOOOOOHHHH~” Olivia screamed and fell back. She could not take it anymore. She had never experienced anything like this. What girl did?

Both girls lost themselves. As Beatrice fucked herself silly she pinched her own nipples—taking a page from Olivia’s book—and discovered to the surprise of no one that she quite liked the tinge of pain to spice up her mind-blowing orgasms.

An ordinary human would have simply passed out from so much continuous stimulation, but Beatrice just kept going. Going and smiling. She was finally free. Free of inhibition. Free of reservations or pent-up frustrations. With each thrust, she accepted herself more. Not ashamed, but proud. Proud of everything she liked. Everything she enjoyed. Everything she experienced and would experience.

Maybe that’s why Beatrice was so hard on Olivia? She did not want the twenty-one-year-old to make the same mistakes Beatrice did, when she had a life full of potential ahead of her. Some of it will be good. Some will be painful. Olivia has to experience it all! And so will Beatrice!

And as both girls experienced the pleasure they provided for each other, Olivia’s swollen, hurting cock could not take it anymore. Mere seconds after Beatrice let it loose, it throbbed and twitched and trembled under the succubus’s relentless assault, until finally, Olivia erupted and unleashed her own cum deep inside Beatrice. The succubus clamped down on Olivia’s cock, and as the sperm hit her womb, Beatrice let out a guttural moan and climaxed for one more time.

-19 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 62: Standing in the Group

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Incredible,” Olivia uttered weakly as she wiped away sweat and cum off her forehead. She laid on the fresh, summer moss, next to Beatrice, both of the girls were covered in each other’s semen.

“Don’t you feel silly now, that you could have slept through your entire life without experiencing something like this?” Beatrice asked Olivia while gently caressing her giant, cum-stained breasts.

“I… I would like to do this again… After…” Olivia searched for words as she came to grips with herself, the possibilities before her, as well as responsibilities.

“I understand,” Beatrice said, seeing how the ninja girl struggled. The succubus then rolled and gave Olivia a soft, gentle kiss on the lips.

After their lips parted, still connected by a thin strand of saliva, Beatrice said, “We both have a lot of things to do. But now, even if you never get a chance to do something like that again, at least you have something to feel good about.”

“Y-yeah… Thank you,” Olivia said with a tint of melancholy.

As the heat of the moment passed, and both girls calmed down, having each fulfilled their pent-up sexual frustrations, the light around them grew brighter—Ember approached them from just beyond the trees, with an illuminating flame in her hand. As she walked closer, the flame grew dimmer. Ember only kept the bare minimum amount of light necessary for the girls to conduct their business. She made sure they could not be seen from the walls through the thick greenery of the Shadow Woods.

“Here,” Ember said and handed the two girls a couple of pieces of clean cloth with her free hand.

Olivia jumped up from the shock, having completely forgotten about Beatrice’s bodyguard’s presence nearby this entire time. After all—where did the light come from in the dead of night?

Olivia grabbed the cloth and hurried to cover herself from Ember’s belittling gaze and annoyingly white teeth that showed through the redhead’s grin.

Post-sex cleanup was never glamorous, especially not for someone who produced as much cum as this horny futanari succubus did. However, even as Beatrice cleaned the cum off her otherwise near-silky skin, Beatrice did not feel the slightest hint of guilt or shame. Neither for how she acted, how she enjoyed getting filled with cock in both mouth and pussy, getting covered with the sticky reward that came with climaxing, nor for how she acted toward Olivia, neither for the fact that Ember saw their entire depraved, lust-filled intercourse.

Beatrice and Olivia simply had a good time in the best way they saw fit. They gave in to their desires and they enjoyed themselves without holding back anything. What would they have to be ashamed about? What would they have to hide? If someone even tried to shame either of them for it, it would only show their ignorance and jealousy. Beatrice would know. In her past life, she might have labeled such behavior as ‘risqué’ or outright ‘slutty’. What nonsense! Never again!

This is my time! Beatrice declared with a confidant smile as she put on her panties.

However, the succubus noticed that Olivia did not have as easy of a time getting rid of all her insecurities.

“Did you enjoy the show, Ember?” Beatrice asked with a smile.

“It was entertaining, I must admit,” Ember replied with a similar smile.

“Why didn’t you join us?”

“I wasn’t invited.”

“Well, you certainly missed out,” Beatrice said. “Not only was the sex incredible, but we also both discovered something new about ourselves, didn’t we, Olivia?”

“Ah? Y-yes,” Olivia muttered as she hurried to get dressed.

“And what did you discover, Olivia?” Ember asked in a mocking tone. “Your place as our Savior’s new little sex toy?”

Beatrice noticed tears form in Olivia's eyes, before the ninja her face in silence and shame.

“Apologize!” Beatrice ordered.

“H-huh?” Ember raised an eyebrow and turned her head toward Beatrice, slightly confused. “Me?”

“Yes, you,” Beatrice said.

“For what?” Ember asked, clearly unhappy. “Do I need to remind you that she tried to kill you, and then lied repeatedly just to save her skin? It’s fine to have fun with her if you wish to do so, but as far as I’m concerned, her standing with us is far below the masochistic mage!”

“And what is your standing with us?” Beatrice asked.

“I-I…” Ember stuttered. The redhead was clearly taken aback by the change in Beatrice’s behavior, but she quickly recovered.

“I am your faithful bodyguard and loyal servant of course!” Ember said and bowed.

“It is also your duty to always be by my side to satisfy my every need,” Beatrice reminded Ember.

For a split moment, Beatrice thought she noticed Ember tense up.

“Yes of course! Whatever is your wish, I will carry out my duties in whatever way the Savior sees fit!” Ember said with conviction. “And should you require to test out your capabilities, please do not hold back in experimenting on me!”

She even recited that little instruction from Lucarad, Beatrice thought. So what was that? Did she simply get carried away by mistake? Is she scared Lucarad might find out?

How about a little test? Beatrice thought and approached Ember.

The succubus checked her current stamina.

Stamina Points

60/80 (+0.2/sec)

 

Heh, time flies by fast when you’re having fun, Beatrice thought, marveling at how quickly her Stamina regenerated. 12 Points per minute. And unlike Arousal Points, there were no downsides to this regeneration.

Thus, when Beatrice placed the palms of her hands on Ember’s soft cheeks and leaned in for a kiss on the lips, she had more than enough Stamina Points to cast [Arousing Touch].

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 63: Aroused Redhead (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“L-lady Beatrice—” Ember started, but it was too late. The succubus made her move and their lips connected.

Did her lips really feel so good before? Ember wondered as she got light-headed. Beatrice’s lips were soft and warm. And when Beatrice’s lips slowly parted to make way for her tongue, Ember’s lips gladly welcomed it all on their own.

Damn spell, Ember thought as the two girls embraced. A pleasant heat spread through Ember’s body. Starting from her lips and mouth—which Beatrice was now thoroughly exploring with her tongue—the heat spread lower. Lower…

“Hnm!” Ember moaned into Beatrice’s mouth and squirmed. The pleasant, spreading heat had reached below her abdomen. And after seeing such a wonderful reaction, Beatrice couldn’t possibly hold back from putting her hand there. She started to slowly caress Ember’s pussy over her blue robes.

But that wasn’t enough. Both Beatrice and Ember knew it wasn’t enough. The succubus snuck her hand through the redhead’s layered robes and slowly worked her fingers past Ember’s belly, toward her shaved pussy. Soon Beatrice touched Ember’s lower lips directly.

“Ohh!” Ember moaned when her whole body jolted. She momentarily parted from Beatrice’s lips, breathing heavily.

“It looks like our show was more than a little entertaining for you,” Beatrice said with a devilish grin and kissed the side of Ember’s neck. She felt just how wet Ember really was. Her fingers effortlessly slid across Ember’s drenched labia. Beatrice knew this reaction was not just from her [Arousing Touch] Skill. The redhead’s robes were wet long before Beatrice cast her spell.

Beatrice gently nibbled on Ember’s ear and slid two fingers inside the redhead’s moist cavern.

“Mm!” Ember moaned again and dug her nails into the Succubus’s perfectly smooth skin, nearly piercing the upper layer.

Beatrice moved her fingers in and out of Ember’s wet snatch, steadily picking up her pace. The wet squelching sound was blatant, despite all the layers of Ember’s robes that should have blocked the obscene sounds.

As Beatrice pumped her two fingers in and out of Ember’s drenching snatch, more liquid flowed out and covered Beatrice’s hand. The succubus turned her wrist as she continued fingering her bodyguard, in an effort to find and hit her g-spot.

Ember’s knees grew weaker. Beatrice felt her bodyguard put more and more weight on her shoulders. By now, it was clear that Ember could no longer even stand upright and would have fallen had it not been for the succubus. Ember was now relying fully on Beatrice for support and—more importantly—for pleasure.

Truthfully, Beatrice did not fully expect such a response from her bodyguard, when she first moved in for the kiss. And with such wonderful reactions, her futa-cock stirred again, despite having climaxed countless times already. However, Beatrice had other plans for Ember’s satisfaction.

Beatrice pulled Ember closer and looked past her, at Olivia. The ninja girl was now fully clothed, leaned against the nearest tree, and was staring at the succubus and her prey, unable to take her eyes off the two girls. Olivia’s face was flushed, her chest moved up and down. When Beatrice’s and Olivia’s eyes met, Olivia brought her index finger to her lips instinctively to calm herself, unable to look away from Beatrice’s piercing gaze.

After a few more seconds of intense finger-fucking, Beatrice parted her lips from her Ember’s upper lips and her fingers from the girl’s lower lips.

“Haaah?” Ember breathed heavily and looked at Beatrice in confusion. For a moment, Ember caught herself with the thought of disappointment that the succubus had ceased her movements. The string of glistening saliva that connected the two girls’ sweet lips tore when Beatrice took a step backward and revealed a cheeky smile. The succubus had a more devious plan than simply making out with her bodyguard and bringing her to a quick climax.

Ember lost her balance and fell over—her legs still weak and thighs trembling from the stimulation she just experienced, and so rudely was now denied.

“Wh-what happened to you?” Ember asked and looked up at Beatrice. “You’re… Different...”

“Oh?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow. “Didn’t I say we both discovered something new about ourselves?”

“And what was it?”

“For me?” Beatrice asked with a slight smile and pondered for a moment. She then answered with conviction, “Determination!”

Beatrice then raised her eyes back to Olivia and her smile grew wider. Olivia swallowed hard, afraid to imagine what a Succubus’s smile could entail this time.

“Olivia, come here, please,” Beatrice spoke aloud. “I have an important task for you.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 64: Sex Toy (+1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“A-ah, y-yes!” Olivia jumped up and hurried to Beatrice, wary of making the succubus wait.

“Don’t worry,” Beatrice reassured the ninja girl, feeling her unease. “I only want you to help our mutual friend.”

“Ah… H-help how?” Olivia asked and looked at Ember who had a flushed face and was breathing heavily. Though Beatrice’s stimulation had stopped, it only made the effects of [Arousing Touch] stronger on an unsatisfied body.

“Well… About that,” Beatrice paused and looked through the list of her current Skills.

Skill List

Name

Cost

Craft

Rank

Unnatural Beauty

 

Mischief

B

Succubus's Wings

 

Combat

F

Succubus's Thermoregulation

 

Combat

E

Succubus's Tail (+1)

 

Eros

E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1)

 

Eros

D

Futanari Succubus's Semen

 

Eros

E

Sharp Claws

6/m

Combat

F

Daze

10

Mischief

E

Arousal Pool (+1)

 

Eros

E

Arousing Touch

25

Eros

D

Dick Growing

20

Eros

D

Summon Sex Toys

5

Eros

F

Refresh Cooldown

x?

Combat

C

 

At first, Beatrice had thought of giving Olivia a dildo, but on second thought, that would be a little too simple. No, Beatrice decided to check what other options she had.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

18

Unused Skill Points

2

Skill Points in Combat Craft

4

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

10

 

Two skill points left to use, huh? Beatrice thought when she double-checked her Skill Point tab. She then brought up the list of unacquired Skills as well as possible Enhancements to her current ones. Beatrice nearly burst out laughing when she saw a Skill that did not serve many purposes to her currently (save a comedic one) but had lots of possible applications in the future.

 

Skill Name: STRIP!

Rank: F

Type: Mischief Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 Minutes

Description: Forcibly removes all clothing and armor off a single target. Great Willpower or E-Rank and higher protective spells are required for the target to remain unaffected.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 20 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

 

Great Willpower or protective spells? Beatrice wondered. Assuming that any decent opponents would have ways to resist this, it still might be a hilariously viable way to deal with some mook. Beatrice thought and made a mental note to consider acquiring this Skill later.

Beatrice then moved on to other Skills and hovered over the description of the one Skill that she most assuredly could not wait to upgrade.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

Still out of reach, Beatrice frowned in disappointment when she was reminded of the requirements for the Enhancement. With the requirements being both [Character level: 8] as well as [Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14], even if Beatrice sunk both her unused Skill points into Eros Craft, she’d still need two more levels to unlock that beauty of an upgrade.

But what an upgrade it was! It dealt away with nearly every limitation Beatrice could think of. Or at least mitigated them to the point of not being actively disrupting.

Not today, Beatrice sighed and swiped the description away from her mind’s eye, moving on to the next Skill.

The succubus disregarded both the Combat and Mischief Craft Skills. She was looking for something simple for now.

Oh! Beatrice smiled in delight when she found exactly what she was looking for in another possible Enhancement of her current Skills.

Skill Enhancement: Summon Sex Toys (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 5 Stamina

Cooldown: 5 Minutes

Description: Allows a Succubus to summon toys that are unavailable to the inhabitants of this world. In addition to summoning a flexible silicone dildo, that lasts for up to thirty minutes, can now also summon a remote-controlled egg vibrator. Limited adjustments of size and shape are available before summoning.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

 

“Perfect!” Beatrice said and enhanced her Sex Toy Skill.

“Huh?” Both Olivia and Ember asked in unison, when Beatrice finally said something after around fifteen seconds of contemplation, both blissfully unaware of what enhancements Beatrice had made using her mysterious System.

“Hold out your hand, Olivia,” Beatrice said as she slowly extended a lightly closed fist.

Olivia swallowed, stepped closer, and extended her hand, palm up.

“Good girl,” Beatrice said and hovered her fist over Olivia’s trembling hand, before casting opening it and casting [Summon Sex Toys].

The very next moment Olivia felt two light objects fall into the palm of her hand.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 65: Turning On the Egg

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“W-what is this?” Olivia asked Beatrice, looking at the two egg-shaped pink objects in the palm of her hand. She moved her hand up and down to gauge the weight of the two foreign objects. They were about as light as an egg, unnaturally sleek, and painted in pink color in a perfectly smooth layer, unlike anything Olivia had ever seen before.

So, it really does have no wires? Nice! Beatrice thought looking at the vibrator and its remote control. Since the toy would disappear in half an hour anyway, battery life wasn’t an issue. But time was. As always, with these low-level Skills…

“See the one with the three buttons?” Beatrice asked Olivia and pointed to the slightly bigger of the two pink objects.

“B-buttons?” Olivia asked, confused.

“Oh, right, of course,” Beatrice realized Olivia couldn’t possibly know what a button was in this fantasy world. “See the bigger thing with those three circles on it?”

“Y-yes.”

“That’s the control for this thing,” Beatrice explained. “Don’t worry—this whole thing is a lot simpler than you might think.”

Well, actually this one object was far more complicated than Olivia could possibly imagine, but operating it was simple enough, and that was all that mattered to Beatrice.

“And what do I do with this c-control?” Olivia asked.

“You keep the control with you. The better question is—what do you do with the vibrator?”

“Eh? What’s a ‘vibreter’?” Olivia looked at Beatrice, completely confused.

“It vibrates, silly!” Beatrice smiled. “Look, I’ll show you—”

Beatrice took the control out of Olivia’s hand and pressed the middle of the three buttons, the one between the ‘+’ and ‘-‘. The vibrator in Olivia’s hand started buzzing and vibrating immediately.

“AAAH!!” Olivia screamed and recoiled her hand in a split second as if she just burned it against a blazing hot pan, dropping the vibrator on the moss beneath their feet.

“Careful,” Beatrice said and turned the vibrator off. She then picked up the egg-shaped toy, dusted it off, and said, “You’re supposed to keep it clean! And if you drop it often enough, it will break eventually—though it doesn’t matter with this one.”

Beatrice then returned the vibrator back to Olivia, though she hesitated to take it into a hand again, reacting the same way that someone would if they were handed a cursed necklace.

“As I said, don’t worry—it doesn’t bite,” Beatrice said. “Try not to drop it this time, okay?”

“I-I’ll do my best,” Olivia answered.

“… I’m not asking for you to go and cut your way through the entrance to Belmot’s fortress on your own,” Beatrice said in a much colder tone. “Just don’t drop the damn egg, alright?”

“Y-yes!” Olivia replied like a soldier would—straightening her back and clenching the pink egg in her fist. Olivia suddenly started wondering why indeed was she fidgeting over something so small and insignificant. By this point, it was unreasonable to think that Beatrice would try to harm her after what they just went through.

Eh? Olivia’s eyes opened up a little wider. I’m… Trusting her?

“That’s better,” Beatrice complemented the ninja girl. She then looked at Ember that was still sitting on the ground a few feet away from them, paying close attention to what was going on.

She doesn’t speak up after I’ve just left her there and ignored her existence, Beatrice noted. Is she just obediently waiting, or does she want to find out what exactly I’m planning? Both?

“Alright,” Beatrice returned her attention to Olivia. “Now, I’m going to turn it on again. Ready?”

“Yes!” Oliva nodded, preparing herself mentally as she would before a fight to the death.

For the second time, Beatrice pushed the middle button on the control, and for the second time, the vibrator’s buzz was heard, this time from within Olivia’s fist.

Olivia tensed up, but within a couple of seconds completely relaxed. She even felt silly now about her over-reaction before.

“Well? How does it feel?” Beatrice asked.

“Kind of… Ticklish?” Olivia said, not sure what to make of this never-before-felt sensation.

“Can you think of any possible uses for such an item?” Beatrice asked with a cheeky smile.

“The vibrations are too small to cause any harm,” Olivia said as she started inspecting the vibrator in her hand. “From what distance can it be activated? It might just be loud enough to be used as a distraction to get a guard’s attention—”

“Wrong!” Beatrice interrupted and rolled her eyes. “One more chance.”

“W-what… What if it was force-fed to someone?” Olivia asked. “Could it be used as a torture device?”

Beatrice snorted out a laugh.

“I’m sorry,” the succubus said, still laughing. “I’ve never even considered that someone might ingest one of those things. And I’m now kind of surprised I’ve never heard of it. I mean how many stories I've heard of people going to the doctor about how they sat down on a—Ahem! Nevermind...”

Olivia just looked at Beatrice, perplexed.

“But you are kind of right—it could be used as a torture device… Sort of,” Beatrice said and looked at Ember.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 66: The Fleeting Moment

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wh-why are you looking at me like that?” Ember asked. Like Olivia, she had no idea what the succubus was planning, nor could possibly know the true purpose of the two small objects Beatrice had summoned.

“Are you really going to pretend that you have no idea?” Beatrice asked her bodyguard, that by now should know quite well for what purpose most of the perverted succubus’s Skills are used. And Beatrice had a feeling her bodyguard did already know what was coming.

But Beatrice wanted to nudge Olivia a little into the desired direction. So she turned to the ninja girl and asked, “Olivia, how did Ember’s comments make you feel?”

“T-they… They hurt, obviously!” Olivia said.

“Then, she should be punished!” Beatrice instantly delivered her predetermined judgment.

“I…” Olivia hesitated, obviously worried about what Ember would do to her later if she acted against her now.

“Why are you hesitating again?” Beatrice asked. “I thought we already had gotten through this.”

Olivia clenched her fist. Was she really scared of Ember? But what would have happened had Tabitha not betrayed her? Could she have won? Or would she end up burned alive like Bob and Garry? Olivia would have liked to tell herself that she stood a chance, but deep down she knew that Ember had toyed with Olivia’s entire group.

“So, Ember shouldn’t be punished?” Beatrice asked. “You’re fine with being shamed and humiliated just for giving in to your urges for once in your life?”

“Of course not!” Olivia snapped back.

“Oh? And what will you do about it?” Beatrice asked.

“Humiliate her!”

“… Good,” Beatrice smiled, satisfied that she got through to Olivia.

“But I don’t want to hurt her,” Olivia said as she looked closer at the pink egg-shaped object and turned it in her fingers, trying to figure out what kind of magic made it vibrate before.

“Don’t worry—it won’t hurt her,” Beatrice said.  “Quite the opposite in fact.”

“What do I do with this?” Olivia asked.

“It’s quite simple. Take the vibrator, go to Ember, and put it between her legs.”

“What!?” Ember and Beatrice both asked in tandem.

“Absolutely not!” Ember protested and started rising from the ground. “I will not have this little—”

“Sit down!” Beatrice ordered.

Ember fell back on her bum, flabbergasted by Beatrice’s commanding demeanor.

“Good,” Beatrice said. “You said it yourself, remember? Besides your duties as my guard, you are also here to help me test out my growing abilities and skills. You’re the one who encouraged me not to hold back.”

Ember swallowed.

“And I have no intention of holding back ever again. Olivia?” Beatrice called the ninja’s name, reminding her that she was given a task. “I’d say whenever you’re ready, but that little toy is on a timer, so… Don’t keep us waiting too much longer.”

“R-right,” Olivia stuttered and walked toward Ember.

The redhead shifted back a little and kept her legs closed.

“I’ve made a promise to you, lady Beatrice,” Ember said. “'Help the Savior in any and every way that is required.' That is the task given to me by the High Priest Lucarad. But he said nothing about letting some no-name gutter trash lay hands on me!”

Beatrice sighed.

“G-gutter trash!?” Olivia repeated through grit teeth. “Beatrice, I have a better idea! How about I take this egg and shove it deep up her arrogant little ass!”

“Oh?” Ember jumped up. “Try it! I’ll send you to Samuel well done and ready to serve. On a fucking kabob!”

“Enough!” Beatrice shouted before it got any worse.

Beatrice rubbed her forehead in frustration. She took a deep breath through the nose and exhaled. Another inhale, repeating a breathing exercise she used on many occasions in her past life to deal with stressful situations.

What am I going to do with these two? Beatrice wondered. Her plan for some light sexual teasing culminating in a sensual orgasm almost turned into a bloody fight to the death.

“Just… Just forget it!” Beatrice said and put an end to this. Needless to say, the moment for erotic play was not only gone—it had packed its things, got on a ship, and was already halfway across the ocean to Argentina. Only this fantasy world probably had no Argentina.

“Let’s go back,” Beatrice said. “And you two will be sleeping in separate rooms tonight.”

“Considering that we’re staying at my brother’s house, I could just have her thrown outside like a d—”

“No!” Beatrice said flatly and put her hand on Olivia’s forearm before the ninja drew one of her kunai.

“Fine,” Ember sighed. She then got her robes in order, rekindled the dying flame in her hand, and with a smile said, “After you.”

Beatrice made sure to stay between the two girls while they walked back through the woods to Samuel’s house.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 67: Unexpected Company

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Although Beatrice was sure that her little “demonstration” for Olivia did not take more than an hour, the night had fully set in by now. And the stars that were dim and barely noticeable when they approached the wall of the city last time, were now bright and many. Even through the dense trees, Beatrice caught glimpses of just how many stars there were in the sky. Beatrice actually looked forward to exiting the forest just to marvel at the sky that hasn’t been polluted by her previous, modern world.

The trio swiftly navigated the forest thanks to the light provided by Ember. And as they approached Samuel’s house, and Beatrice saw a light coming from the familiar window, she suddenly stopped when she saw more lights approaching the two buildings. Torches. She concluded, judging by the uneven movement and flickering lights. Nearly identical as those many lights that moved far above them, atop the eighty feet wall that surrounded this city.

Olivia also noticed the lights and reached for her kunai.

“Were we expecting company that I wasn’t aware of?” the ninja girl asked.

The only one who did not seem to give a damn about the lights was Ember.

“I think I know who came to Samuel for a visit,” she said.

And just like last time, she lit up and quenched the fire in her hand. Again, and again—four times—she gave her signal and proceeded to move ahead, to the abrupt edge of the Shadow Woods.

As the trio moved closer, it became obvious Beatrice’s keen sight did not fail her—those were indeed torches she saw. Four men with torches to be exact, next to the stone and mortar fifteen-foot-high building that was connected to Samuel’s house.

Only two buildings stood here, beneath the wall. And with enough open space in three directions from the buildings to see any intruders long in advance, it was clear that whatever was going on here, it was under the watchful eye of those atop the walls. Beatrice also guessed that there had to be some hidden door or passage that led from the walls, to swiftly deal with any unwelcome company, though she could not see one now.

“Who goes there?” A deep, animalistic growl formed human words, coming from the direction of the group of dark figures.

“It’s just me,” Ember replied as she exited the woods and confidently approached the unknown group. Beatrice remained just a step behind her bodyguard. Olivia—another step behind Beatrice and always opposite of Ember, as Beatrice was determined to keep the two at a distance for the time being.

It turned out, that instead of four people, there were in fact seven. One figure did not hold a torch and instead seemed to be commanding the operation. Two more dark silhouettes exited the stone building, which Beatrice had assumed before was some kind of cold storage. The two men left with empty hands from the building, went up to a large, but simple wooden wagon, and lifted off some kind of large bag.

Beatrice recognized one of the silhouettes—the well-fed Samuel. Whatever he and his partner were unloading and carrying into the stone building was heavy enough that it required two people. And while Samuel gave many impressions, weak was not among them.

Something shady was going on under the cover of the night, in this remote, secluded area. That much was painfully obvious to Beatrice. She made sure not to let the four figures out of her sight. And as the trio approached, it grew apparent that all five were men, beastkin to be exact (in Beatrice’s old world they’d be simply referred to as ‘furries’), and all were armed to the teeth. In fact, for most of them, their teeth were also their weapons.

The largest, most imposing figure among them was a bipedal beast with the head of a lion. Like a lion, he had a prominent, even royal, golden mane. And unlike Samuel, his large figure resembled a turned-over triangle—a dream shape of any bodybuilder.

A steel breastplate on his chest and a giant claymore on his back. And among everyone present, this lionkin looked like the only one who could even lift such a weapon. A commanding presence.

Two other beastkin resembled hyenas. And they acted like it too—jittery, with dumb smiles on their faces, garbed in poorly sewn-together leather armor. Beatrice wondered if it was even safe to trust with the torches, and half-expected that at any moment one of them would set the other on fire. However, they also had at least ten blades between them and seemed like the first that would cause trouble at the slightest provocation.

Two more men were wolfkin. The entire time they had stood like statues near the wagon. But when they saw the approaching girls, they walked forward and took position just behind the lionkin. Their swords looked like toothpicks compared to the giant claymore. And the wolfkin themselves looked like boys in presence of a man, but that was a misleading play on the eyes due to the lionkin’s figure. Beatrice even wondered if that was on purpose—the wolfkin get underestimated to their advantage, while the lionkin looks like an unassailable mountain by comparison.

“Well, I’ll be damned!” the lionkin growled and took a step toward Ember. “You manipulative, double-crossing, pyromaniac! You’ve got a lot of nerves showing your face here after what you’ve pulled!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 68: 68: The Haul

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh?” Ember raised an eyebrow. “Look who’s grown a pair since we’ve last met.”

The wolfkin growled put their paws on the hilts of their swords.

Another fight already? Beatrice thought as she looked at the lionkin’s threatening grimace. Use [Daze] on one wolf, and have Olivia take care of the other one, she strategized and got ready to toggle on her [Sharp Claws]. Maybe it’s time to put some Skill Points into Combat Craft.

The hyena’s kept jittering back and forth between the wagon and the wolfkin, clearly unable to come to a decision whether their job is to continue protecting the wagon or join their boss against the new opponent.

Wouldn’t the boss expect them to be the first to act? But what if it’s a test of whether they’d keep to their original task or abandon their post? But it’s their job to hack and slash intruders! But it’s also their job to follow their boss’s orders without question!

The hyenas got nowhere in their closed logic loop and continued running a ten-foot little spring back and forth, having already trampled a narrow path for the two of them.

Samuel and his giraffekin partner didn’t even bother to stop to look at all the commotion and simply continued hauling the bags.

The lionkin suddenly started laughing in full force, his voice echoing against the massive walls behind them. Even his laughter was menacing though. A jaw filled with razor-sharp teeth, each longer and thicker than Beatrice’s index finger. It also flashed through Beatrice’s mind that there wasn’t a single person present whose entire head wouldn’t fit inside this brute’s gaping maw.

The lionkin smiled from ear to ear and screamed, “I’ve missed you, you little devil!”

He then ran up to Ember with a gleeful smile and with arms spread wide. But no matter how cheerful the lion may have seemed, the half-open jaw of a predator still made it look like the lionkin was running in for a quick snack. Beatrice dashed aside quickly and not a moment too soon as the giant, muscular lionkin would have probably swiped her away without even noticing.

“It’s been a while Bernard—UF!” all the air got squeezed out of Ember’s lungs in one, powerful hug. “Bh-Bernard? Hu—BERNARD!”

“Yes? Oh! My bad, my bad!” Bernard laughed and let Ember go. “I keep forgetting how fragile the frame of our most seasoned killer is.”

“Right,” Ember said and dusted herself off from all the hair that already stuck to her robe.

“When are you coming back?” Bernard asked. “I have contracts piling up, and we could use someone with your set of skills.”

“Not for some time it seems,” Ember answered. “I did warn you that this would be a big one.”

“I know, I know,” Bernard waved his gigantic paw. “It’s just that… Something’s been missing ever since you went to that group.”

“Uhuh. How’s tonight’s haul?”

“Erm,” Bernard looked at Olivia and Beatrice that stood just behind Ember. Out of the two, the lionkin studied Beatrice far longer. From top to bottom. “Th-the commoners aren’t really supposed to know about this place... But more importantly—who is this stunning beauty?”

“It’s fine, they’re with me-eeh?” Bernard moved Ember aside mid-sentence and approached Beatrice.

“Where are my manners?” Bernard asked and took Beatrice’s hand with his giant paw. He then brought Beatrice’s hand to his jaw, but before Beatrice decided if she should slit his neck with her [Sharp Claws], he kissed her hand gently. “My name’s Bernard. A pleasure to meet you!”

“B-Beatrice,” Beatrice stuttered, surprised, trying to get a read on the eccentric beastkin. “L-likewise!”

“Oh, enough you old pervert!” Ember took Bernard’s paw off Beatrice’s tiny hand.

“My apologies,” Bernard said and winked to Beatrice with a light smile.

Beatrice’s heart might have just skipped a beat.

“Right! The haul!” Bernard reminded himself and looked back at the wagon. “Better than usual actually. We were already on our way here when we picked up four more to add to the pile. In surprisingly good condition too. The young foxkin lad looked particularly healthy, so my bet is that he’ll go on some royal’s plate.”

Huh? Beatrice wondered if she heard that right.

“Wh-what?” Olivia stuttered.

“Yeah, I didn’t believe it too at first,” Bernard concurred, though he might have missed what exactly was the ninja girl so surprised about. “Most of the beastkin meat is repulsive, but foxkin are an unusual exception, so it is rare to find a body so intact.”

“Oh,” was all that Beatrice could say as it all clicked together in her head. Oooh…

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 69: Tongues

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Foxkin on a royal’s plate... Samuel is a butcher… A shut-off, starving city… Beatrice replayed in her mind everything she learned in the last couple of hours. A city constantly on the verge of starvation. To the point that they have to limit their population while distracting them with non-stop, cheap thrills...

As Beatrice came to terms with what she just learned, her feet got a bit wobbly. Light-headed and on the verge of throwing up, it took all her effort just to stand upright.

Where do they get their supplies from? Beatrice wondered. I thought from some outside farms. It has to be! There would be enough bodies to feed an entire city! They’d literally run out of people!

“I’m a vegetarian and I will not have any of you eat any meat in front of me!” Beatrice recalled her bodyguard’s words. The succubus looked at her bodyguard, realizing that even then, despite her often-belittling attitude, she was looking out for their best interest.

Now that Beatrice thought about it, it did seem strange that there would even be any vegetarians in this medieval-like fantasy world, though Beatrice was not particularly educated on the subject. In her past life, she could not imagine depriving herself of the countless cuisines involving seafood, beef, and the like.

What was it that Samuel said? Beatrice tried to recall. No! It was the girl!

“I’ve just finished cutting some delicious calves”, Jenny’s cheerful expression flashed in Beatrice’s mind. She thought that the butcher’s daughter was talking about some young bovine. Beatrice’s stomach churned when she realized what Samuel actually meant.

She said ‘delicious’! They’re both… Beatrice looked at the father with disgust, just before he disappeared into the bowels of his storage, carrying another—what was now apparent—bodybag.

Beatrice looked at the carriage—filled with bags—and finally noticed that many of the bags were damp. The blood of the fallen still leaked from some of the recently deceased, collecting into a dark-red puddle under the carriage.

The morbid realization that one of her murder victims would eventually be served on a plate with some sauce, was revolting. Beatrice kept looking at the bags, wondering which one had the foxkin that was so prized by Bernard’s group, or if perhaps that corpse had already been strung up on some meat hook by Samuel.

“Wait,” Olivia was also struggling to catch up to reality. Beatrice looked at the ninja girl, whose face lost all color from disgust. “You mean… The bodies that we left behind… They’re in those bags? Carried in to be—”

“You left those bodies?” Bernard asked Olivia.

Olivia realized she said too much even before the silent wolfkin drew their swords.

“Heh, nice going, dumbass,” Ember chuckled and crossed her arms. “You do remember that you’re not supposed to confess to murder to the city officials, right? What kind of a murderer-for-hire were you?”

“These are city officials?” Olivia asked with contempt.

Beatrice understood the ninja’s scornful disbelief very well. The six beastkin looked more like some thugs for hire—like Olivia—or outright members of some more sinister criminal organization. Combined with the fact that they were literally hauling dead bodies for cannibalistic purposes, it did not make them seem like candidates for representatives of the people.

Then again, considering exactly what impression the powder-snorting king left on Beatrice, she concluded that perhaps it made perfect sense, that these would be the types that the rulers would employ to oversee their city.

The succubus looked up at the wall, where the guards patrolled. It was impossible that they did not know. Even if this section was left to a handful of trusted individuals, there was still a chain of command that had to be involved. There was no way this was some small-time operation.

“Lucky for you, it’s below Bernard’s paygrade to deal with insignificant lowlifes such as yourself,” Ember said to Olivia with an ever-demeaning smile. “Right, Bernard?”

“I suppose she’ll avoid getting her butt spanked tonight,” Bernard said with a laugh, and the wolfkin sheathed their swords. “Are you sure it’s okay for these two to know about this? Can they keep their mouths shut? There’s also another one inside the house, and I hadn’t decided what to do with that one.”

“She’s also a part of our group,” Ember said. “I know how much you like parting tongues from their owners’ mouths, but there’s no need for that this time.”

Beatrice looked at the silent wolfkin and understood that their silence was not fully voluntary. She then looked at the hyenas, neither of whom could still sit or stand in one place for more than five seconds. She saw that there was not even a hint of a tongue waggling in their half-open, saliva-drooling jaws.

It also became increasingly apparent to Beatrice that Ember was by no means below Bernard, and most likely not even on the same standing as him.

Just what the hell is she? The succubus asked herself and wondered how this girl—one who seemed to be knowledgeable in many areas that were beyond the knowledge of the commoners—ended up in a sex cult, following the orders of some deranged lunatic, and eventually as a bodyguard for a succubus.  

Notes:

Thank you for reading! More chapters cumming!

In case you want to join my discord or check out other places I'm at here are all my social links in one place
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 70: Widowmaker

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“All this time… Those few slices I shared with… Dead men floating downstream…” Olivia kept mumbling quietly.

“Aw, cheer up!” Ember tried to cheer up the ninja insincerely and patted the hunched girl on the back. “It’s not like all the meat in this city comes from corpses. There are also rats, maybe a small birdie, if you’re lucky. And some salted pork does make it into the city from time to time—”

“YOU KNEW!!” Olivia screamed and kicked Ember’s hand away. “You knew all this time!”

“Yes, and?” Ember asked, clearly annoyed as she rubbed her lightly bruised wrist. “I warned you not to eat the meat—you didn’t eat any. What more do you want, you annoying little twat?”

“Fuck you! How can you be a part of something so disgusting!? How long did you know!?”

“On second thought”—Ember turned to Bernard—"I think you better remove this one’s tongue.”

“With pleasure,” the lionkin chuckled and took a step toward Olivia.

“Back off!” Olivia grabbed her kunai and leaped backward to gain solid fifteen feet of distance between herself and the lionkin.

“You think you’re out of reach of my Widowmaker?” Bernard grinned menacingly as he grabbed the hilt of his claymore.

“No one is getting their tongues removed,” Beatrice said and stepped between Olivia and Bernard. She kept a firm tone but did not raise her voice, purposefully, to deescalate the situation. “Not today, anyway.”

“You heard the lady, Bernard,” Ember smiled to her friend.

“Well, now,” Bernard grinned and let go of the hilt of his claymore. “When was the last time someone willingly came in front of my Widowmaker. I suppose if the courageous, big-breasted beauty values her comrade’s tongue that much, I’ll let her keep it for now.”

“Thank you,” Beatrice said, glad to resolve a stupid conflict so easily. Then she looked at Ember and said, “And you—stop provoking her!”

“Alright, alright,” Ember waved off Beatrice’s remark. “If you’re that fond of your new toy, fine. But, my Lady, if that girl keeps it up, she will not just get herself killed—she’ll put you in danger as well.”

“You’ll have to be a little bit more understanding of her shock at the discovery that the citizens here are unwittingly being turned into cannibals,” Beatrice said.

One of the cheap negotiating tricks that Beatrice had learned in her past life—half of it is in the voice. As long as she managed to get her own emotions under control—speaking calmly, even slower and softer than usual, always provided a much better result than engaging in petty shouting contests.

And it was easier for the succubus to get over the repugnant discovery, as at the very least she did not have the misfortune of getting served corpse meat. On the bright side, she no longer felt hungry, despite having eaten nothing but some apples the entire time since she got here.

With things deescalating, Olivia also put away her weapons. Beatrice even thought that she saw the ninja breathe a sigh of relief.

“Though I find it strange that no one noticed this all this time,” Beatrice said. “How long has this been going on?”

Ember and Bernard glanced at each other.

“I’m sure that where you come from, you have marvelous feasts that would make our king jealous, if he hadn’t melted what few brain cells he had left,” Ember said.

“Where does a beauty such as yourself come from?” Bernard asked Beatrice.

“Not now, you horny bastard,” Ember cut off the lionkin. “As for how long… Let me think… Three? No, four. I’ve known about this for four years. But this has probably gone on in one form or another for over ten years, as this place became increasingly isolated. It always starts with cats and dogs in besieged cities.”

“And when was the last time someone ate fresh chicken or pork to know the difference?” Bernard asked. “Any proper meat that we do get here is already half-spoiled anyway, even with what little salt they can spare to try and preserve it.”

“Ugh, can we, please, not talk about this anymore?” Olivia asked. All three looked at the ninja girl.

With the adrenaline from the sudden threat of a fight to the death wearing off, the ninja looked even paler than before.

“Agreed,” Beatrice nodded. “This one evening might be enough to fuel my nightmares for a month.”

“Do you have nightmares?” Ember asked.

“I—” Beatrice froze mid-response. Do succubi have nightmares? As far as she knew, succubi are supposed to invade the dreams of others. She even had proof of this in the form of a [Dream Invasion] Skill that was still out of her reach.

But Beatrice had only just become a succubus. Or inherited the system of one. In whatever way Luluna’s god powers worked that created this whole situation. So, when a succubus sleeps, what do her dreams look like? Beatrice wondered. Do succubi even sleep?

“Let’s find out,” Beatrice said.

Ember questioningly tilted her head and raised an eyebrow.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 71: A Proposition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As the trio of the girls were about to leave the beastkin to their work and go to the other building, where they were supposed to stay the night, one girl hesitated—Olivia.

“I think I’d rather spend the night outside,” she muttered.

“Terrific,” Ember said before adding, “Just don't get into another argument with Bernard or you’ll also end up on somebody’s plate.”

Olivia did not even have it in her to form a retort.

“Nobody’s spending the night outside,” Beatrice put a stop to any more foolish ideas. As much as she wanted to keep Ember and Olivia separately, she also didn’t want Olivia to get into more trouble, which seemed more and more likely, especially when the ninja girl is distressed.

“But... That house,” Olivia muttered weakly.

“Don’t worry—you’re in good company with Samuel and his sweet, innocent little child,” Ember chuckled. “Just like all the other—”

Beatrice glared at Ember and the redhead stopped.

“Sorry,” Ember apologized insincerely and walked toward Samuel, who just came out of his storage.

Beatrice sighed, walked up to Olivia, and put her hand around the listless girl.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Beatrice whispered. “But if you’re going to keep that attitude up, you’ll never be able to sleep with anyone in this city ever again.”

“That’s exactly my intent!” Olivia said and grit her teeth in new-found determination. “I’ll gut that pig Belmot like the subhuman swine that he is! Then I'll free Emily and take her as far away from this revolting city as I can!”

“By all means,” Beatrice said quietly. “But in the meantime you’ve got to keep it together. And remember—just like you—that girl inside this house is a victim of circumstance. Just like you, I was disgusted with them all at first. But now—I feel sorry for her. Having to grow up in such a world, not even knowing any better...”

“And you’re supposed to be the ‘Savior’ that’ll make everything better, right?” Olivia chuckled bitterly.

I will certainly try, was what Beatrice’s old self would say. Beatrice paused for a second before answering, “Without a doubt, I will make this city a better place!”

“Good luck with that. Some places… Some people are beyond salvation,” Olivia said and looked at Ember who had just walked up to Samuel.

 “You did have the time to prepare something edible for us, right?” Ember asked her brother, clearly having not lost her appetite despite what she witnessed.

“… Jenny has the table ready,” Samuel said without even making eye contact with Ember.

“Great!” Ember cheered and clapped her hands. “Oh, and don’t worry—we’ll be out of your hair tomorrow.”

“Fantastic,” Samuel said flatly and went with the giraffekin to the carriage to unload another bag.

“Alright, we’ll leave you guys to it,” Ember lightly waved to Samuel, Bernard, and his wolfkin.

“Wait!” Bernard called out to them and ran up to Beatrice.

The giant lionkin grabbed the succubus’s hand and asked, “If you wait for but a moment, wouldn’t you rather spend your night with me?”

“Haah?” Beatrice’s mouth dropped wide open.

“My place might not be much, but it is certainly far more luxurious than this isolated butcher shop!” Bernard continued making his case. “A beauty such as yourself deserves a good company, and someone who not only can protect her, but also take care of her every need.”

Ember cleared her throat to get Bernard’s attention and gave him a challenging look.

“Are you saying that I’m not a good company?” the redhead asked and crossed her arms.

“You are a perfectly adequate company,” Bernard said with a straight face. “And I would be glad to have you join us as well! However, there are certain things that even you cannot do.”

Ember snorted and said, “Do tell,” while trying to hold back from laughing out loud.

“I am not the same lionkin you knew when we parted ways!” Bernard explained and turned back to Beatrice. “My dear, I’ll have you know, that I’m the holder of the rare and prestigious A rank in the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild!”

“My, my, the horny bastard has been moving up in the world,” Ember laughed, half-impressed.

“Ah… Wow! That’s… Impressive.” Beatrice tried to formulate a response while also not looking into the eyes of the horny beastkin. “You’re only the second person I’ve met today that has an A-rank in that guild.”

“Bwahaha!” Ember laughed out loud. “That’s a rejection if I ever heard one.”

“B-but why?” Bernard asked, heartbroken. “You and I, we are made for each other! Think of what beautiful children we would have one day!”

Oh boy! Beatrice realized it was time to get out of this animal’s grasp before he really tried to impregnate her, while Ember continued laughing in the background.

“I’m sorry, but I simply cannot take you up on your proposition,” Beatrice tried to be as kind as she could to the lionkin. “It’s… It’s not you—it’s me!”

“I... I don’t understand,” Bernard seemed crushed and visibly got a foot shorter as if the entire world was on his shoulders. However, he did not press the issue and let go of Beatrice’s hand.

“Sorry big fella,” Ember clapped on Bernard’s back. “There’ll be other big-breasted women for you to fertilize.”

 “Impossible!” Bernard cried out and turned his back toward the girls. Rejected and betrayed! “Where will I ever find such a heavenly creature ever again?”

“Is he going to be alright?” Beatrice quietly asked Ember.

“Yeah, don’t worry—he does this all the time,” Ember smiled.

“Alright, maggots, back to work!” Bernard growled at his henchmen.

Olivia, Ember, and Beatrice went inside Samuel’s home.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 72: Supper

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The moment Beatrice stepped through the door, Tabitha jumped from the table, knocking the chair aside, and ran right into Beatrice’s face.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME!?” The skinny, half-naked, green-haired mage screamed.

Beatrice pushed Tabitha back and wiped the mage’s spit off her face before saying, “Calm down! We’ve been gone for like an hour or something.”

“It felt like years!” Tabitha cried out.

“Don’t exaggerate,” Beatrice said. She felt like she had to calm down her companions a little too much lately. I might need to find some more-level-headed partners, she thought.

Tabitha then switched her gaze from Beatrice to Olivia. The ninja still had her head lowered. But what was actually disgust and sickness due to Olivia’s recent discovery, Tabitha interpreted as after-sex shame.

“You,” Tabitha hissed. “Don’t tell me… You hadn’t… Don’t tell me you did it and you didn’t even let me watch!”

“Don’t forget your place!” Beatrice said firmly, but slightly raising her voice involuntarily. The succubus did not intend to raise her voice, but she simply couldn’t handle another fight right now. Beatrice also noted that Tabitha had started to develop some possessive traits. As if she already doesn’t have enough unhealthy personality traits! Beatrice thought.

“Eh?” Tabitha squeaked like a mouse and dropped to the floor. “I beg your forgiveness! I don’t know what I was thinking! When I imagined you at what you do best, I just…”

“It’s fine,” Beatrice sighed. “It’s been a very, very long day.”

“Then may I offer you some supper before you all go to bed?” the butcher’s little twelve-year-old with a single, thick red braid falling to her feet cheerfully asked, reminding of her presence, and gestured to the table with a humble array of food. Beatrice looked and saw several plates with boiled potatoes, carrots, some more apples, bread, and filled cups.

“Exactly, what I wanted to hear!” Ember said and rubbed her hands, excited to fill her belly.

“Oh! It’s great!” Tabitha jumped to her feet with excitement. “Everything’s fresh! I don’t know who these guys are that they can get this type of stuff, but it’s incredible! We should come here more often! And you absolutely have to try the stew!”

“What?” Ember asked and froze in place when she heard Tabitha’s suggestion.

“The stew! The little kid didn’t even bother offering it, and just kept eating it in the corner by herself, mumbling something about her father’s instructions not to offer it to the guests… But she didn’t mind sharing, and it’s delicious! By far the best I’ve eaten in ages!

Oh, no, Beatrice’s heart sunk. She had a bad feeling. And for a good reason—the mood in the room went sour. Ember stood in like a statue, not taking another step to the table. Jenny looked away and nervously played with her fiery red braid. Olivia looked paler than a corpse.

“Did the stew have any meat in it?” Ember asked.

“Oh, some of the very best!” Tabitha exclaimed, trying to share her joy. “Not like that smelly old stuff they serve at the Limp Pony!”

“I’m guessing you weren’t paying attention to what’s been going on outside?” Ember asked Tabitha.

“Why?” Tabitha wondered. “There was this big lion that came and talked with the girl’s dad. He couldn’t fit through the door so they talked outside. The dad said he had a delivery to take care of, but that he’d be back real soon, and that his daughter would arrange the food for us. I-I’m sorry, Beatrice! I tried waiting for you! I thought you’d all be right back! But it smelled so good! And I was so hungry!”

“Did you forget that Ember asked not to eat any meat here?” Beatrice asked.

“B-but she wasn’t here, and I thought…” Tabitha’s voice trailed off.

“Look, Samuel is a butcher,” Beatrice stated calmly. “But where do you think the meat in your stew came from?”

Tabitha shrugged. Then, as if a lightbulb lit up above her head, she raised her hand and called out, “Oh, I know, I know! That delivery that just arrived!”

“Very good,” Beatrice congratulated her like a teacher her pupil. “And do you know where that meat came from that they delivered?”

Tabitha thought for a couple of seconds and then answered, “Does it matter if it’s actually delicious and not the half-spoiled garbage I usually have to live on?”

“Ah,” Beatrice thought about what the mage just said. What must life be like when one of the most basic of human needs is met with about the same quality as what bums would get back in her old, modern world?

The succubus walked up to the little girl, patted her on the head and made a silent vow—I’ll make this world a better place!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 73: Guard

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I think I’ll just go lie down somewhere,” Olivia mumbled with a broken spirit. Clearly, she would not have an appetite for quite some time. Beatrice wondered if Olivia got enough nutrition from their time spent together in the woods—No! Concentrate! Beatrice reminded herself.

“For once, you might have the right idea,” Ember said.

The fact, that her bodyguard said that, really surprised Beatrice and clued her in that this evening was truly over.

“Eh? Seriously?” Tabitha seemed the only one that could not (or simply refused) to read the mood. “You won’t even try it?”

Whether it was her succubi nature or the fact that she had not been fooled into unwittingly consuming corpse meat, Beatrice was not as squeamish about trying some fresh vegetables. She went to the table and filled her plate with a little bit of everything that clearly was not meat, nor was it at any point close to any meat.

“Do we have some rooms we’ll be staying in, or—?” Beatrice asked the little girl, Jenny.

“We do keep several rooms prepared at all times,” Jenny answered quietly with a lowered head.

“Since people come here often with new deliveries and to take the processed ‘product’, it is part of their job to also have lodgings available at all times,” Ember explained and also walked up to the table to grab a few things to eat, her hunger getting the better of her. “Though I thought I was clear about the meat.”

Jenny squeaked like a mouse and bowed deeply, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

“Don’t terrorize the poor girl,” Beatrice scolded Ember.

“’Poor’, eh?” Ember said.

“Also, make sure to keep these two” —Beatrice pointed at Ember, and then at Olivia—“As far away from each other as possible.”

“Understood!” Jenny replied. “There are three free rooms upstairs and one more on the first floor.”

“I’m staying next to you, obviously,” Ember said to Beatrice and took a bite out of a carrot. “So, Olivia will be down here.”

“Fine with me,” the ninja girl said. Clearly, she did not care much one way or another.

“That means I’ll be next to Lady Beatrice!” Tabitha cheered.

“I wholeheartedly recommend that we tie them both up,” Ember said to Beatrice while gesturing at Tabitha and Olivia.

“Oh!? And what will you do with me after binding my arms and legs!?” Tabitha asked with even greater excitement, her cheeks turning red.

“Just leave you on the floor, alone,” Ember said the opposite of what Tabitha hoped for.

“Then I refuse!” Tabitha pouted.

“Since when was your compliance a factor?” Ember asked playfully.

“It’s fine,” Beatrice smiled. She was glad that Tabitha’s near-oblivious attitude somehow proved positive, and—at the very least—slightly revitalized Ember. “Jenny, could you guide me to my room?”

“Yes! Right away!” the girl raised her head and went to the door leading out of the guest room.

“At the very least let me place a protective spell at your door!” Ember asked Beatrice.

“Do you have one that will not incinerate anyone that walks by my door by accident?” Beatrice asked.

“… No, I do not,” Ember confessed.

“In that case, I’ll politely refuse,” Beatrice said, took her plate, and walked to Jenny. “Lead the way!”

Jenny grabbed a candle on an old, bent, metal holder and led Beatrice through an otherwise completely dark corridor. Beatrice saw a couple of wooden doors to the left and right, but nothing noteworthy. Perhaps, for these medieval times and in this world, this house could be counted spacious and far more than an ordinary butcher had any hope to dream to afford, but it certainly wasn’t luxurious.

At the end of the wooden corridor, Jenny turned right and led Beatrice upstairs. Beatrice stopped and turned her head left when she felt a familiar chill coming from a door just further ahead opposite the stairs to the second floor.

“You’re not allowed to go there,” Jenny said from a few steps above Beatrice.

The succubus wondered how exactly this girl hoped to stop anyone should they decide to ignore that rule. But considering, that Beatrice knew what exactly that door led to, she had no interest in visiting that place, and instead followed Jenny upstairs, and eventually to her crampy, but separate little room.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 74: Unwelcome Company

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice’s temporary room was nothing to write home about—small, uninspired wooden panels without any décor, a single bed, chair, table, and two wooden boxes to put belongings into. While Jenny lit a few candles on the table (a fire hazard, if Beatrice ever saw one), the succubus walked up to the solitary window in this room and saw an utterly depressing view—a wall of giant, uneven, gray stone blocks only a couple of yards from the window.

I’ve seen prison cells more welcoming than this, Beatrice sighed and stepped away from the window to put her plate with lukewarm vegetables on the table that was full of cracks and splinters. At least I haven’t seen any cockroaches yet, Beatrice thought and knocked three times on the table—a silly superstition.

“The wood is sturdy,” Jenny said, misunderstanding why the succubus knocked on the table.

“Good. Thank you, Jenny,” Beatrice said, took another apple from the table, and went to the bed to lie down.

The bed was, surprisingly, reasonably soft and comfortable—the solitary saving grace of this room, but also the most important part. Even the pillow felt nice. Beatrice rose a bit and pressed her hand against the giant cushion that was probably filled with feathers. Beatrice then wondered what was under the bedsheets that made the bed so soft and comfy. However, concluding that ignorance was bliss, she quickly stopped herself from uncovering any more undesirable secrets of this establishment.

“I will take my leave then,” Jenny said and went out the door, closing the squeaky door behind her, and leaving Beatrice alone in the dim, depressing room.

Samuel must really not want any guests to overstay their welcome, Beatrice thought as she looked around the room. Now that the room was not completely dark, she saw that every corner was full of spiderwebs. The corner opposite of her bed even had green mold spreading.

Bugs! Beatrice thought and jumped from her bed to check the sheets and blankets. She checked and rechecked, making sure that she was not sharing a bed with any skittering, unwelcome company.

Thank God, Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief when she found nothing and checked under the bed to be sure.

After she was done with her inspection, Beatrice plopped back on the bed, took another bite out of the red apple, and wondered if she should instead say ‘Thank Luluna’ from now on. ‘Thank God’ was such a common phrase that Beatrice got used to using it without thinking, but God did exist. A Goddess to be exact! In a skimpy outfit, with wide hips, and giant tits!

Damn! Beatrice cursed, realizing that despite all her newfound freedom, lust, and vigor, she could not try out all her sexual powers on the Goddess herself. Beatrice imagined giving Luluna her own futa-dick to make her cum with. Even better—summon an identical twin sister of the Goddess and have them fuck each other silly!

Fuck! Beatrice realized she was getting horny again. She tried to think of something else. How much she needed to do tomorrow. Whether to invest in her Combat Craft or not. But it was no use! Beatrice turned from side to side, but her dick kept aching even while soft. She simply wouldn’t be able to fall asleep like this.

Those two damn idiots! The succubus cursed her petty companions—Ember and Olivia—who just couldn’t help themselves not get into a fight right when things were getting interesting. If Beatrice had a literal ball sack under her futa-dick, she’d no doubt have a case of blue balls.

Beatrice brought up her stat information in her mind’s eye to check the one stat that was on her mind.

Arousal Points

39.8/105 (+0.01/sec)

 

Figures! Beatrice thought and sighed. Though she had fully satisfied herself with the ninja girl—even grew as a person, some might say—but her Succubi nature was starting to get the better of her.

Maybe just a quick wank? Beatrice thought, feeling her futanari cock grow in size, ready for action. She threw off the thin blanket and confirmed with her own eyes what she felt—her cock was already halfway outside her light-blue, lace panties.

And just as Beatrice was pulling down her panties and letting loose her fast-growing erection, she heard a knock on the door.

The succubus hurried to throw the blanket over her exposed, standing proudly upright cock, and asked, “Who is it?”

“I-It’s me, my Lady,” Beatrice heard Tabitha’s voice.

Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief at the fact that Ember had not in fact put a protective incineration spell at her doorstep. At least not yet.

“C-cum in,” Beatrice stuttered, welcoming the mage inside, and came to terms with the fact that she was even hornier than she had first thought.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 75: A Welcome Company (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The door to Beatrice's room opened and—as expected—a skinny, skimpily-clad twenty-something-year-old girl with long, fresh grass-colored hair stepped inside from the shadows of the corridor. Her practically exposed cleavage was only one sudden movement away from a nip slip, while her long, toned legs were utterly exposed for viewing pleasure as her garments were designed by a pervert who sought to only cover the mage's private parts, and nominally at that.

“I-I’m sorry, my Lady,” Tabitha apologized nervously and turned around to close the door behind her. The square straight fabric of her lower garment trailed behind the mage's movement, showing off most of her bubbly butt.

“The more I thought about you and that two-timing— …” Tabitha started to explain herself, but stopped, searching for the right words. “I’m sorry, I just couldn’t sleep! I tried to calm myself by masturbating, but it’s just not the same when I told feel your hands around my neck or your fat cock down my throat!”

Beatrice swallowed. This is not what she needed to hear if she had any hope of calming down.

“I tried to squeeze put my hand around my neck myself, but it is simply not the same!” Tabitha passionately explained. “Please! I—”

Tabitha’s eyes fell on the blanket, under which Beatrice hid her nakedness. More specifically, Tabitha’s gaze fell on the area just around Beatrice's crotch, where the futanari’s erection stood tall and proud, lifting the blanket like a tent.

“Oh,” Tabitha smiled mischievously, brought a finger to her lip, and lightly bit down on it. “I… I see.”

The green-haired mage closed the door behind her. She then put her hands behind her back and undid her upper garment—which was little more than a skimpy, green crop top—letting it drop to the floor, revealing her ample, yet perky breasts.

Fuck, she’s hot! Beatrice thought and rose up on her bed. The succubus threw the blanket off her body, revealing her massive erection.

“You want this?” Beatrice asked while pointing at her hard, veiny cock.

“Oh, yes!” the green-haired mage salivated and slid her hand under her skimpy, thigh-revealing skirt. The lewd sound that filled the room instantly gave away what Tabitha was doing and how horny she was for some succubus cock.

“Who gave you the right to start masturbating in my room?” Beatrice asked, getting into the dominating role that the mage enjoyed so much.

“A… Ahn!” Tabitha removed her hand as if she’d just been whipped. “I-I’m s-sorry, it’s just that—”

“That you’re a horny slut,” Beatrice finished saying what they both knew to be true. “I already know that. Now, ask for permission to touch your pussy in my presence!”

“Haah… M-may I please touch my pussy?” Tabitha asked, breathing hard. She leaned back against the door and slid what little piece of fabric she had covering her wet cunt. Her pussy juices were already flowing down her inner thigh.

“P-please, my lady! Hn, I need it so bad…”

“Spread those lips,” Beatrice said as she sat down on the side of her bed.

“Ahn,” Tabitha moaned and obeyed. She pulled the outer lips of her clean pussy with her fingers, revealing the pink fruit within. She then slowly slid her finger toward her clit.

“Don’t touch it!” Beatrice interrupted Tabitha’s sneaky actions. “Did you really think I wouldn’t notice?”

“Hn—B-but my lady,” Tabitha whimpered. “It’s aching so much!”

“And because of that you thought to disobey me?”

“I-I didn’t mean to!” the horny mage cried.

“It just can’t be helped,” Beatrice sighed and stood up. It’s not like her own cock wasn’t aching to ravage that tight, wet cunt, desperate for some rough dicking. “If you can’t control yourself for even a minute, despite my instructions, I’ll have to punish you.”

“P-punish!?” Tabitha asked. The corners of her lips could not hide her excitement as they formed an anticipating grin. The mage then moved one of her fingers forward to her clit and pressed against it, to finally give it the attention it so desperately craved.

“Does the prospect of getting punished excites you so much that you don’t even bother holding back?” Beatrice asked.

Beatrice couldn’t tell whether Tabitha indeed just sought a momentary relief when she touched her clit, naively hoping that it would ease her need for more while she waited for further instructions, or if she really purposefully went against Beatrice’s instructions, excited by the prospect of some devious sexual punishment. But whatever it was, Tabitha could not hold back. She began circling her finger around her clit, while with her other hand she started moving all four fingers up and down her labia that she was supposed to keep pulled apart.

“You really are hopeless,” Beatrice said and moved toward the masturbating mage. It only took a couple of steps for the two to be within an arm’s reach. And as soon as they were within that range, Beatrice quickly moved her arm and grabbed a tight hold of Tabitha’s neck.

“Gyeeesh!” Tabitha groaned in excitement and moved her fingers faster.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 76: A Masochist (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Gheek,” Tabitha choked as Beatrice slowly but surely squeezed the mage’s neck. But her choking sounds were overshadowed by the sounds her wet pussy made as she feverishly rubbed her labia and clit with both hands, euphoric from the start of the succubus’s rough treatment.

“What a nasty slut,” Beatrice whispered in Tabitha’s ear, and with her free hand thrust three fingers inside the green-haired mage's cunt.

“Chg-hiiii,” Tabitha’s uttered some guttural moan with a wide grin as her eyes rolled up and face turned red, while she let herself be rough-handled by the succubus.

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Beatrice asked while she thrust her fingers in and out of Tabitha’s squelching pussy, faster and faster.

The mage’s body trembled under such assault, but she asked for only one thing, “More!”

“Seriously?” Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s neck and let the mage fill her lungs with much-needed oxygen. “You’re asking for more punishment?”

“P-please,” Tabitha whimpered, breathing hard while her face skin color returned to its natural pale tone.

“Earn it!” Beatrice growled, roughly turned the mage around, and pushed her against the door.

“Ugh,” Tabitha grunted when her boobs got pressed against the wood.

But Beatrice wasn’t nearly done. She placed her hand on the back of Tabitha’s head and kept her face pressed hard against the door. With her other hand, Beatrice moved the small piece of cloth that was Tabitha’s lower garment out of the way, putting the mage’s ass and pussy on full display.

“Hn,” Tabitha moaned into the wood and shook her greedy ass up and down, craving to be filled by Beatrice’s thick, hard rod.

“Quit that twerking!” Beatrice commanded and slapped Tabitha’s so hard that the sound echoed across the room.

“Ahn!” Tabitha cried out from the sudden pain, but instead of trying to break free or asking for Beatrice to stop, she just moved her ass higher into the air, as if daring Beatrice to slap the other cheek.

“I told you to stop moving!” Beatrice repeated her command and slapped Tabitha’s other ass cheek.

Tabitha moaned again and just moved her ass further against Beatrice, shoving it into the succubus’s groin.

Beatrice wasn’t angry with Tabitha. Not even for a moment. It was an obvious game they both played, and both were aroused by. Even though Tabitha had tears forming in her eyes from the sharp slaps across both her butt cheeks, she continued moving her slapped ass up and down Beatrice’s hard cock, rubbing it with her bubbly, bright red butt.

“There’s no helping you,” Beatrice said and grabbed Tabitha’s butt cheek to keep her still while she aligned her cock with Tabitha’s drenching pussy.

“Ohh—” Tabitha held her breath in anticipation when she felt Beatrice’s cock touch her needy cunt.

If Beatrice wanted to be considerate and gentle, she’d obviously move slowly, and patiently, while her partner relaxed and adjusted to the thick phallic object that would stretch any tight pussy to its limits. But Tabitha had no need for consideration, and clearly no patience for going slowly.

Just as Beatrice thrust her cock hard and fast inside Tabitha’s craving cunt, Tabitha moved her hips against Beatrice to meet the invading cock and fill herself up as fast as possible.

“UUAAAHHH!!” A deep scream escaped the mage’s lungs as her well-lubricated pussy was stretched to it’s limits in one swift motion, mixing pleasure with pain—a double dose of sensations that the mage so desperately needed to get off.

“You can’t even wait for one second!?” Beatrice grunted and started fucking the horny mage with all her might.

“Yes! Uuuhh! Don’t stop!” Tabitha moaned, not listening at all to what Beatrice was saying.

The succubus’s thighs slapped against Tabitha’s as both girls quickly found a matching rhythm to satisfy each other. Each time Beatrice rocked her hips back—Tabitha moved further. And when Beatrice’s cock was just at the entrance of the wet warmness, nearly slipping out, both girls swiftly moved their hips toward each other, slapping their sweaty skin together, filling Tabitha up to her womb.

The stimulation for Beatrice’s cock was incredible. Beatrice couldn’t believe that such a masochistic slut was still so tight and hadn’t been fucked loose and passed around by every perv in town.

Beatrice felt a familiar tingling and knew her orgasm approached, but she wanted to do something before she came.

Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s head and cast her Skill [Summon Sex Toys (+1)]. Two familiar pink objects appeared in the succubus’s open palm. The same two objects, that she didn’t get to use earlier tonight in the forest.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 77: Is it Wrong to Bring a Vibrator to an Isekai World? (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With her cock still deep inside Tabitha, Beatrice stopped moving her hips. She looked at the pink vibrator and its remote control in the palm of her hand, and smile like the devil itself.

“Whyyyy?” Tabitha cried out, complaining about the stop of her deep, hard railing. The mage moved rocked her hips, impaling her pussy on the succubus’s fat rod, but it simply wasn’t the same without the hard thrusting that Beatrice provided.

The stimulation was most certainly pleasureful for Beatrice, who was already so close to cumming. However, Tabitha was getting ahead of herself, and the horny succubus had a lewder idea in mind than just screwing the masochist against the wall until they both came.

Beatrice squeezed hard on Tabitha’s ass, digging her nails into the mage’s soft, malleable butt, and forcefully stopped any further movement by Tabitha.

“Nooo!” Tabitha cried and turned around to see what was the reason for depriving her of the pleasure they both obviously enjoyed. In mere moments her eyes focused in on the two pink objects in Beatrice’s hand.

“W-what is that?” Tabitha asked.

“Your undoing,” Beatrice said ominously, with a devilish smile.

The succubus then pulled out of Tabitha’s pussy. The mage clamped down hard on Beatrice’s cock, desperately holding on to the veiny staff of pleasure with her inner muscles. But Tabitha’s twat was too well lubricated by her own lewd juices and Beatrice’s cock—covered with the natural lubricant—escaped her grasp.

“P-please put it back in!” Tabitha begged and started shaking her hips again. Like a bitch in heat, she signaled her mate that she needed her hole filled and creamed by spreading her scent and liquids, hoping to get her mate interested in finished what she started.

But Beatrice was interested. Interested in driving Tabitha into a sexual frenzy. The fact that Tabitha got off on being treated like a cheap whore, choked, slapped, and beaten, was plain as day. But Beatrice saw other ways to overstimulate the needy mage. Ways that did not require leaving her partner covered in marks and bruises.

Beatrice pressed the ‘on’ button on the vibrator’s remote control. The small room the girls were in was instantly filled with the light buzzing sound that emanated from the egg-shaped vibrator. Beatrice pushed down the ‘+’ button that increased the intensity of the vibrator and threw the remote away.

“W-what is that sound?” Tabitha asked as she looked at the vibrating pink egg with fascination while the remote controlling it clanked against the wooden floor twice before sliding under the bedframe.

“The source of your blissful agony for the next twenty-nine minutes,” Beatrice said with excitement. She then took the egg in her fingertips, lowered her hand, and pressed it against Tabitha’s wet, needy pussy.

 

“Hn-YAAAA!” Tabitha’s eyes went wide as her whole body trembled from the sudden, overwhelming, buzzing stimulation. “Ssssooooooo-HNNNN~!”

Tabitha dug her nails into the wooden door, bracing hard to deal with something she could not possibly have ever experienced in this world. The egg merely touched her pussy lips. But the vibrations penetrated deep within her. They tormented her clit, they shocked her inner walls, causing them to twitch and contract.

“It’s-HUAAA—It’s tooooo muuuuch~” Tabitha cried under the assault on her sensitive pussy. Her body instinctively pulled away from the buzzing toy, but Beatrice grabbed the mage’s hips and pulled her back into place for maximum stimulation.

“You were the one who decided that it was okay to repeatedly disobey my instructions,” Beatrice said loudly so that she could be heard over the buzzing and the moaning of a mage in heat. “This is your punishment!”

“HHN—I’m—Ahn—I’M~” the masochist felt something building between her legs. The unrelenting stimulation that made her entire body tremble provided sensations the mage never knew existed. And even though it hurt, even though she thought she couldn’t possibly endure it, Tabitha felt something big rising with each wave of muscle spasms that her body went through. “UUhhh~I... I… I think I’M-mmmhnuuuu~”

Beatrice knew what the mage meant. She saw many girls this day go through all the stages of giving themselves to carnal pleasure. Including herself. Some denied they wanted it, like Olivia. Others pleaded and bargained for it, like Tabitha. In the end, they all accepted their basic instincts.

They all do, Beatrice thought. Humans, Beastkin—They’re all the same. Eventually, they all succumb to their basic, animalistic desires to receive pleasure that comes as a reward for propagating like bunnies.

And even if some had learned to control the act of insemination, the pleasure remained. No, it did away with any excuses to hold back.

“Haaah… L-lady B-b-b-beatriiiii~” Tabitha stuttered when another wave of mind-breaking pleasure rocked her body. “Hnnnn… I’M… I’M-I’M—”

Tabitha was on the very edge. And just as the stimulation of her pussy lips drove her to the very apex of her pre-orgasmic bliss, Beatrice moved the vibrating egg and pressed it hard against Tabitha’s swollen clit.

“HYAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!” Tabitha screamed and arched her back as an electrifying shockwave blasted through her entire body and a stream of translucent liquid blasted from her spasming cunt.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 78: A Vibrator Deep Inside (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Cumming without me, huh?” Beatrice said with a devilish grin while Tabitha screamed and spasmed, squirting out of her twitching cunt, with her back still arched, her nails dug into the wooden door, wet from the mage’s spit and tears of agonizing joy.

The floor was wet from Tabitha’s pussy shower. The puddle reached Beatrice’s naked feet. The succubus removed the continuously vibrating egg from the mage’s swollen clit to give Tabitha a momentary reprieve.

But the succubus’s mercy was deceitful. Beatrice wondered if Tabitha was foolish enough to think that this was where her punishment had ended. Beatrice grabbed a fistful of Tabitha’s dark-green hair, roughly pulled back, arching the mage’s back further still and bringing her ear closer to the succubus’s full lips that brought words of despair.

“This is for squirting all over my feet,” Beatrice whispered, took the egg-shaped vibrator, and jammed it deep into Tabitha’s hyper-sensitive, post-orgasm cunt.

“AAAAAAHH!” Tabitha screamed and involuntarily scratched the wooden door when her still-recovering pussy was once again attacked—this time from within. With the egg stuck halfway inside, the vibrations it emitted spread throughout Tabitha’s pussy—from her pussy lips, all the way to her unused womb.

But Beatrice was just getting started. Aching for a pleasureful release of her own, she aligned her thick, aching cock with Tabitha’s sensitive pussy lips, took Tabitha by the hips, and brought the mage down on her cock, while thrusting forward herself.

“GUH!” A single gasp escaped Tabitha as all air was pushed out of her lungs with a single, powerful thrust from Beatrice. Momentarily, Tabitha’s brain did not even register anything else besides the bliss of being filled by an alpha-cock, but the mage was about to be reminded of what awaited her.

Beatrice pulled back and thrust a second time, lodging the buzzing, vibrating egg all the way into Tabitha’s wet, hot tunnel. That was when Tabitha’s mind realized what was happening—the small vibrating tormentor was just lodged against her womb. And as the vibrations began stimulating her womb directly, the masochist let out a shriek as she started cumming instantly, mere seconds after her previous orgasm.

“Ooh!? You like it that much?” Beatrice grunted as she felt Tabitha clamp down around her aching cock. “Then you won’t mind if I help myself, will you?”

Beatrice started pounding Tabitha’s spasming cunt with all her strength, thrusting all the way inside. Tabitha’s writhing, unbearable orgasm turned into a wonderful stimulation for Beatrice’s cock. As if Tabitha’s pussy had turned into a specially constructed toy of her own, continuously tightening around the futanari’s cock, providing constantly changing and unpredictable stimulations along all its length.

Beatrice was already so horny, that it only took seconds of such unique stimulation to send the succubus over the edge and start pumping copious amounts of cum deep into Tabitha, filling every nook and cranny with thick, hot, creamy mass.

“YEESHHHHHHH” Tabitha cried when she felt the succubus’s cock tremble within her and unleash hot seed deep into her already-burning pussy.

But Beatrice came not only through her futa-dick. In the heat of the moment, she completely forgot that should she orgasm, cum would also rush through her tail. The succubus had already lost several loads that shot aimlessly from her twitching tail all over Tabitha’s back as well as Beatrice’s own shaking tits before Beatrice guided it toward a proper cum repository.

“MMFFF!?” Tabitha’s wide-eyed muffled surprise signaled that a good connection had been made as Beatrice unloaded her remaining cum into Tabitha’s mouth. And despite already missing several shots, the great amounts of cum a succubus unleashed with each orgasm meant that Tabitha’s mouth was filled within seconds and the mage had no choice but to swallow the succubus’s bitter cream. Not that Tabitha had any objections to such filling “misfortune” as she greedily gulped down every shot that went inside her while swirling her tongue around the bottom of Beatrice’s tail’s tip.

Apparently—contrary to what the tightness of her pussy might have suggested—Tabitha was quite an experienced and skillful cum-swallower, as even during the first few waves of cum that filled up her mouth, the mage did not let a single drop of cum go to waste. She did not let cum shoot through her nostrils, nor did any cum leak through the corners of her lips.

Maybe she preferred having her upper hole used, Beatrice thought as she flew in her own orgasmic bliss while her cock and tail were milked for all the cum they had stored in the last hour or so.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 79: When One Vibrator is Not Enough (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

-21 AP

A familiar tab flashed through Beatrice’s mind’s eye, but she could not care less about it. The succubus did away with the tab as fast as she could to concentrate on pounding the trembling, screaming mage.

Despite having just climaxed and filled her partner in both her lower and upper hole, Beatrice was still as hard as a rock. Tabitha was trapped in an unending orgasm—each thrust from the succubus’s futa cock lodged the vibrating egg hard against the mage’s womb, sending a new wave of agonizing pleasure through her body.

“MFMMM-DHONT SHTOPH!!!” Tabitha screamed out when Beatrice finally retrieved her tail from the mage’s mouth that had milked it dry.

“HUUUUUUU—MOOOOOOOORRRRR~” The pain and humiliation seeking mage was already on the verge of going mad, however the unabating pounding of the entrance to her womb preventing Tabitha from passing out. The masochist’s trembling legs had already given up and the only reason she was still upright was that she braced against the wooden door while Beatrice impaled her on with that rock-hard piece of meat.

Beatrice held on to Tabitha’s hips for dear life, thrusting in and out of Tabitha’s magical pussy as if possessed. Nobody could go soft when fucking such a nympho that got off on being rough-handled. It was a self-sustaining positive feedback loop. The harder and roughed Beatrice fucked Tabitha, the farther Tabitha fell into the depths of sinful rapture, in turn clamping down on Beatrice’s cock, providing endless joy to the succubus which only further enticed the mage to dig her nails into Tabitha’s flesh and fuck her with ever-growing vigor.

Beatrice’s own senses were on the brink of overload. And not just her swollen cock that grew so large it might start hurting if this continued.

The sight of the thrashing bent-over naked girl before her, with an arched back and bright-red butt, slapped by Beatrice’s hands and groin as she screwed the masochist silly. The moans, entwined with screams. The scent from all the passionate sweat and juices that the girl kept releasing as she got her hole so wonderfully abused.

Beatrice was now only seeking ever greater heights of pleasure for both of them. In her half-orgasmic stupor, the succubus decided to use her [Summon Sex Toys (+1)] Skill again. It only had a five-minute cooldown, which had just come up, and Beatrice did not hesitate to abuse the short cooldown and the low, five-Stamina cost. Tabitha was too far gone to notice that the succubus had ever-so-slightly slowed the speed of the jackhammering of her pussy while she summoned the second vibrator into her hand.

Tabitha even did not notice that the buzzing sound had spread through the room again despite the fact that the vibrator was still clear, and relentlessly attacking her womb, and could not have spread the sound through the room while lodged so deep. Even when buzzing intensified as Beatrice ramped up the vibrator to the maximum (before dispensing with the controller as she did with the previous one) Tabitha just kept uttering guttural gasps and moans. Had the whole world gone on fire, the mage would not have realized it, nor cared.

Tabitha did not even pay attention while some sleek object was slid across her sticky, sweaty, naked back.

Only when Tabitha felt something press against her other hole, forcing it open easily by using the excess supply of white, sticky lubricant that had trickled down her spine, did Tabitha get an inkling that something was about to happen.

Beatrice had coated the second egg-shaped vibrator with her own sperm that was so readily available on Tabitha’s back, pressed it against the mage’s asshole, and pushed it in, pressing it down with her thumb.

“UH!” Tabitha grunted as the lubricated egg got easily pushed through her anal sphincter.

“Hnnnn—” Tabitha braced when she felt the vibrations inside her other tight hole, spreading the strong waves deeper inside, assaulting her inner walls from the other side. Her half-numb pussy was now under a triple-front, merciless attack by two sourced of vibrations and a cock that had swollen to past reason.

Little did the mage know that that was just the warm-up. Barely a second after the vibrator entered Tabitha’s rectum, another, thicker shape pressed against her sphincter. The pleasure-crazed succubus pressed the thick tip of her tail against Tabitha’s asshole and mercilessly pushed inside.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 80: Behold, the Power of Two Vibrators! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“OOOOOHHH FUUUUUUCK~!” Tabitha yelled out as Beatrice pushed inside the mage’s tight asshole using her tail.

With one hand, the succubus held Tabitha by the hip as she plowed her pussy with her swollen futa-cock, and with another, the succubus grabbed her own tail tightly and pushed it deeper inside Tabitha’s rectum.

The heart-shaped tip of the tail was already inside, pushing the vibrating dildo deeper inside Tabitha’s canal, but there were so many more feet of this all-natural dildo left to go. Inch by inch, the thick black tail was forced deeper into the cum-lubricated ass. No less girthy than her futa-cock but far longer than any cock in this world, it was only a matter of how much the masochistic mage could handle.

“UUUUUGGHHHH,” Tabitha grunted as she tried to deal with the pain coming from her ass that struggled to let the succubus’s tail so deep inside. Though it was slight—and even unnoticeable to the eye—Beatrice’s tail increased in diameter from the tip all the way to where it grew just above the succubus’s voluptuous butt. And Tabitha felt both her sphincter muscles stretch. Even when the girth increased a tenth of an inch—she felt it. The endless increase. The pain that further fed the masochist’s everlasting orgasm.

“You’re tearing me apart!” Tabitha cried.

“And you love it!” Beatrice grunted as she kept fucking Tabitha’s pussy. Beatrice then pulled her tail slightly back out, before plunging it back, full force, deeper than ever.

“UUAAGH I DOOOOO~~” Tabitha screamed as another small stream of watery liquid shot out of her vagina. Tabitha squirted so much already, that there was hardly any liquid left to eject. A great puddle formed at both the girls’ feet—Tabitha’s watery ejaculation mixed with Beatrice’s potent cum that was pushed out of Tabitha’s stuffed pussy, drop by drop after each hard thrust.

The girls could only hope that it didn’t already trickle through the gaps in the wooden floorboards down to the first floor and on somebody’s head. Not that any of them had the awareness or the brain capacity left in their cum-addled brains to consider such things.

“What a good little slut!” Beatrice praised Tabitha for taking such unrelenting fucking so well. “You’re mine to do with as I please, aren’t you?”

“OOOOH YESSS!!” Tabitha’s moans were like screams. She was completely at the mercy of the attacking succubus. With no strength or desire to stand or resist, Tabitha gladly gave all her holes to be used in whichever way Beatrice saw fit. The only thing she wanted in return was pleasure. And she got it in spades! Even all the pain from getting stuffed past reason eventually turned to pleasure.

“DO ME! FUCK ME! RAVAGE ME! BREAK ME! I AM YOUUURSSSSS~!” Tabitha screamed in a half-lucid, euphoric trance.

Tabitha’s womb was already half-numb from the ceaseless vibrations that coursed through it, combined with powerful thrusts that threatened to invade the organ directly, while another vibrator was lost deep within her rectal bowels, massaging her backdoor muscles while the succubus’s tail spread them to their limit.

Beatrice was already on the verge of orgasm even before she entered Tabitha’s rectum. The momentary arousing distraction had slightly decreased her efforts toward reaching a climax, but now it was inevitable. When the succubus felt new pressure against her cock, coming from the stretched, trembling inner walls that separated Tabitha’s two fuck-holes, she grunted and unleashed a second wave of cum, no less potent nor less copious than her first.

“OOOOOOOOOOHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!” Tabitha screamed as her insides were filled with more hot, sticky liquid.

But with both Tabitha’s holes stuffed full of cock and tail, the futanari’s cum could not escape the mage’s body. The succubus’s tail pumped Tabitha’s bowels full, sending the cum further up her inner canals. But inside Tabitha’s already overflowing pussy the cum-pressure kept rising. There was only so much that could leak outside, past the tight, sacred connection of cock and pussy. Thus, the hot load of cum was forced directly into Tabitha’s womb.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~” Tabitha screamed. “I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT! I FEEL YOU INSIDE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~”

“I AM INSIDE YOU!” Beatrice screamed in reply as she herself could not stop cumming. “AND YOU ARE MINE! FOREVER!!”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS~~” Tabitha shrieked as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. There was only so much rising pleasure a human mind could take before overloading.

-21 AP

 

Even though Beatrice’s orgasm should have subsided, even though her swollen cock hurt from the overstimulation, the convulsing masochist’s spasming holes were too irresistible to stop screwing. As long as Beatrice had strength, as long as she had breath, she had to continue giving Tabitha what she so desperately craved. And after just a few more powerful thrusts, Beatrice felt the third wave of cum unleash.

Beatrice’s mind went white. She could not see or hear. The succubus’s body only knew one thing instinctively—to fuck and breed the sexy bitch in heat before her.

Beatrice jammed her tail as deep inside Tabitha’s ass as she could, thrust her cock hard into Tabitha’s pussy, pushing the convulsing mage against the wooden door, shoving aside the vibrator inside her pussy and nearly breaking into her womb directly, and started pumping the holy nectar directly into Tabitha’s womb.

-21 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Both girls passed out as they came. And even as they collapsed on the floor, in a puddle of ejaculate, cum, and sweat—they were still connected. By luck or some other divine power, Tabitha fell directly beside Beatrice, with the succubus’s arm at her waist. And when Beatrice’s other arm fell atop Tabitha’s other side it looked like both girls fell asleep like that. Calmly sleeping like two newlywed lovers—embraced and happy.

Both girls were unconscious for many hours, and even the vibrations of two egg-shaped vibrators inside Tabitha’s ass and pussy could not awake her. A subtle hum remained in the room until the magic of the items ran out and the vibrators disappeared as if they had never existed.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 81: Setting The Stage

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You shall go no further, foul demon!” A boy, clad in armor way too big for him monotoned in a robotic voice. He was no more than eight years old, yet the steel armor he wore was real. As was the dagger in his hand, that looked like a sword for such a small figure. And the realness of his armaments showed in a way that the boy could barely stand up straight and used both hands to keep the steel dagger above his waist.

“Grrrr-agh! You are no match for me, foolish hero!” Another boy growled at the armored kid who could barely keep his balance. This boy seemed not much older, maybe a year. Two at most. He was also a beastkin, type-cast for his role as a scary monster. He remained on all fours even when he talked, and was dressed in several layers of furs with strange, cracked black plates sewn own all over his garbs at random places, and a twisted black helmet that hid half his face. Clearly, he played the role of some monster or a bug.

“Take that! Gu-rah!” the ‘bug’ lightly pushed the armored ‘hero’ who unceremoniously fell on his back with a loud thud.

“Gasp! Oh no!” a dozen children cried out in make-belief horror.

The children stood upon a brightly lit stage. The stage was large enough to fit no less than a hundred people, should such a need ever arise. And the several dozen rows of seats that were placed in a semi-circle arc facing the stage could seat an audience of at least four hundred humanoid beings.

But currently, there was barely any audience present. A couple of maids sat in the front row. They had several trays of untouched food prepared in front of them: fruits, bread, cheese, thin slices of ham. The food was obviously not for the maids, but for those that were on stage. Or someone among them.

Two guards in plated armor, armed with long, sharp spears, stood at their post at the tall arched doors that were the entrance to the auditorium. Several more guards were spread throughout the auditorium, though none close to the stage itself.

“Oh no! Our chosen hero has been defeated!” One of the girls among the crowd of children exclaimed and turned toward a teenage boy beside her who had a golden crown on his head. He wore old, ruined clothes that clashed with the real gold crown on his head. A gray wig and a messy fake beard glued on his jaw suggested the teenager was playing an older man.

“What shall we do, king Selirius?” another child among the crowd asked the teenager with the fake beard.

“I do not know, nor do I care!” the bearded teenager declared and sniffed his finger, sliding it past his nostrils back and forth several times.

“It is hopeless!” another kid declared. “Left without a hero! Left without a leader! We are doomed!”

“But wait!” A girl cried out and pointed off stage with a trembling finger. “Who is that approaching from the distance?”

The kids looked to the side of the stage, where the girl was pointing, emphasizing their search by blocking their eyes from the non-existent sun. Strangely though, despite the fake premise and situation, a tinge of unease was present. A smell of true fear, that seemingly had no place in this playful children’s play.

Several children were sweating, though the air in the auditorium was far from hot. In the back row of the small crowd, a few of them were even trembling and glancing at each other. The girl who pointed the finger could not stop her hand from shaking, as if a real monster had been approaching, opposed to the make-believe one that stood on all fours before them.

“Fear not for I am here!” A girl’s voice echoed through the auditorium.

A pink-haired teenager walked on stage, followed by two more girls carrying red banners. The red banners displayed a single-color female figure that held a bolt of lightning in her hand above her head, ready to strike down those below her. All three girls wore armor, though the pink-haired girl stood out by far.

An undisputed beauty even at such a young age, the thirteen-year-old had her armor decorated with shining jewels. Even her braid—that collected her hair in a graceful, luscious ponytail—was pure gold with three diamonds at the top.

The girl stepped on stage with utter surety. She held her head high, her back perfectly straight. A slight smile, because she knew she was the best. The whole world belonged to her. The whole world was her stage.

One of the unremarkable boys in the crowd took a step forward and asked, “Who is this fair beauty?”

The pink-haired girl grimaced. Her perfect aura snapped as her face contorted in a rageful fury.

“THAT’S WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!” the pink-haired girl screeched like a banshee and unleashed a crackling wave of electricity straight at the boy.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 82: Electrifying Jade Beauty

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WAAAAAA!” all the children screamed and jumped away from the boy that was struck by electric magic and collapsed where he stood.

“YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!” The pink-haired teen shrieked as she shot electricity out of her hand at the poor boy. “You were supposed to say ‘Who is this jade beauty?’!!!!!”

“GHUAAAAAAAAAA~~!” the poor boy screamed in agony and lost all motor functions as electricity tore through his body, making him spasm uncontrollably.

“KYAAAA~~” all the kids screamed in horror and huddled together, away from the poor boy and the girl that tortured him.

“H-H-HEUUUUEAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!” the boy screamed in a broken, throaty voice as smoke spread from his mouth and skin while he thrashed on the ground uncontrollably. The electric attack used the liquid inside the boy’s body as a conductor, boiling and frying his inner organs, turning them to mush.

“M-my lady!” One of the guards rushed to the stage, his purple cape flowing behind him.

“One more step and I’ll fry you with him!” the pink-haired girl shouted at the guard before focusing her attention back on the source of her uncontrollable fury and intensifying her electric attack with both her hands.

“Run! Summon lord Belmot!” one of the guys at the entrance to the theater urged the other. The guard opened the big door and rushed off through the impressive, decorated, high-ceiling, arch-shaped corridor. The other guard remained to guard the entrance to the pink-haired monster’s playground.

“UAAUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~!!” the dying boy wailed in agony. A stench of burnt meat spread from the dying boy as his skin turned black, the ghastly smoke intensified, and the boy’s shirt set on fire. He stopped making noise after his eyeballs started boiling and exploded out of their sockets.

The other kids bawled and covered. A few of them hugged each other, hoping the other would somehow spare them of this horrific scene. Several girls and boys fell on the floor in a fetal position, several more of them fell on their knees and threw up. However, not a single one of the children dared to run away. Despite the horror, they stayed. They knew what fate awaited those that dared to run.

When the pink-haired teenager finally ceased her electric attack, the boy was hardly anything more than smoldering charcoal in human form with burning clothes, spreading the stomach-churning, putrid stench of burnt meat, hair, and leather.

The pink-haired teenager stood there, breathing hard as if she had just run a marathon. Her fury seemingly passed. But then the teen took in a deep breath and shouted at the top of her lungs, “DAAAAAAAAADYYYYYYYY!!!!”

“Coming, my sweetie!” An older man’s worried voice echoed through the auditorium, coming from the entrance.

An overweight lord ran through the doors and between the rows of seats, hurrying to his daughter. He had pink, puffed cheeks, a thin, curled, gray mustache, and a thin, swirling, gray goatee. His hairline was severely receding, to the point that most of the top of his head was bald, and only on the sides the man still possessed a fair layer of short, but curvy hair.

His clothes were mostly different shades of purple, with several pieces of jewelry decorating them. On his fingers, he had three rings with different colored gems. A golden chain hung around his neck and reached all the way to his bloated belly. The belly, in turn, hung over a tightly strapped belt, for there was no belt that could secure such belly at the belly button.

The man’s legs were disproportionally skinny, and as he ran, he scurried, hurrying to place the next step before his top-heavy body fell over. and a golden chain hanging from his neck, reaching to his bloated belly.

By the time the old man reached the stage, he was already bright red from exhaustion and looked like he could pass out at any moment. The guards ran to his sides to make sure he did not fall over.

“I-I’m here—haah—my princess,” the pink-haired teen’s father gasped, half-bent over, bracing against his knees with both arms.

The maids jumped up and hurried to bring cups of water to their lord. The man grabbed a cup and quenched his thirst. But just as he was done with the cup, he suddenly dropped it and grimaced in revulsion.

“U-ugh!?” the bloated man closed his nose his hand to try to block the stench and looked at the body on the stage, finally realizing what had happened. “N-not again!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 83: Daddy’s Little Princess

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What do you mean ‘not again’!?” the teenager shouted, turning to her father. “You’re the one who keeps bringing me these rejects, daddy! I try and I try, we rehearse and re-read and repeat, and yet this is the result!? Someone can’t even repeat a SINGLE LINE PROPERLY!?”

In fury, the girl launched another wave of electricity at the smoldering corpse, but it did not even move. All the nerves were fried. The body was utterly destroyed.

“Lady Ophelia!” one of the maids—a catgirl with whiskers, pronounced orange fur, and fluffy ears—took a step forward. “You must not talk to our lord like—KYAAAAAAAA~”

The pink-haired girl zapped the catgirl with her electric powers, sending the furry flying several rows of seats backward.

“Who the fuck hired this furry slut that dares interrupt me!?” Ophelia shouted and looked around, searching for the culprit.

The other maid only looked at the catgirl that now laid amidst broken chairs. The experienced made knew better than to make a sound or sudden movements.

“Uuugh…” the electrified catgirl maid moaned weakly and rolled on her back, holding her side that got smashed into the hard wood of the chairs. She was alive at least, and apparently without a broken back. Far luckier than some other newbies, the experienced maid thought to herself.

“Haah… Haah…” Ophelia breathed hard, calming down after another outburst. The two girls behind her (each no older than twelve or thirteen, like the princess) stood still like statues, not daring to move a muscle. They knew their job—to hold the banners perfectly vertical, perfectly aligned with each other. And by doing their job to perfection, they were able to stay by Ophelia’s side without getting barbecued. But even their experience could not prevent them from completely hiding their terror of their leader, though they tried to mask it as best they could.

“M-my princess…” The sweaty father stuttered and pulled a hanker-chief out of his back pocket to wipe the sweat off his forehead. “You can’t—”

“I CAN’T!?!?” the teen bellowed, interrupting her own father.

“I-I mean… You really shouldn’t do such things,” he hurried to correct himself and wiped away more sweat from his forehead. “It’s not easy to get these children here. There are already such disgusting rumors spreading about me, and each time you—”

“You just don’t love me enough, daddy!” the girl interrupted again, crossed her arms, and theatrically turned her head away. “If you really loved me you wouldn’t worry about what peasants say and instead would find me better play-partners!”

“O-of course I love you!” lord Belmot’s assurance sounded more like a plea.

“You keep saying that, but you never keep your promises!” the girl puffed her cheeks.

“I-I…” Belmot stuttered, trying to remember which specific promise Ophelia referred to, as the girl’s list of demands brought about by her whims was extensive.

“You said that I would be the princess of this kingdom!” Ophelia reminded. “You lied!”

“You’ll always be my little princess—” lord Belmot tried to weasel his way out.

“A REAL princess!”

“B-but… T-things changed! I can’t just go in and tell the king to—”

“I want to be a princess!” the girl shouted and stomped her armored foot down on the wooden stage. “I want to! I want to, I want to-I-want-to!”

As Ophelia threw her tantrum, repeating the same thing while stomping her foot down, again and again, electricity sparked around her. The shot-tempered girl wittingly—or even worse, unwittingly—was charging another attack.

“A-alright, my sugar!” lord Belmot caved in. He shouted so that Ophelia could hear him over her own tantrum. “You’ll be a princess! I promise! I’ll figure something out!”

“Oh? Really!?” Ophelia instantly changed her demeanor and looked at her father lovingly and excitedly, like a kid before Christmas that was promised a puppy. “Promise, daddy?”

“I promise,” lord Belmot promised with a smiled lovingly, though the corner of his mouth twitched, hinting at the many worries deep within his heart.

“Good!” Ophelia clapped her hands and switched her thoughts to present issues. She turned around to her terrified playmates and announced to them as if nothing had happened, “Alright, we’ll take it from the top! Kevin, you’ll take the role of… of…?”

“Tom,” the girl behind Ophelia whispered.

“Yeah, Tom,” Ophelia nodded. “Take five minutes to get into positions and repeat your lines. And somebody—get this stinking gutter trash off my stage!!”

Two of the guards looked at each other, sighed, pulled up their purple collars to use them as masks against the stench, and—reluctantly—went on stage to take the charcoal corpse away.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 84: Return To Reality (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah~” Beatrice let a soft moan escape her lips as she turned, lost between the realm of dreams and reality.

But what was reality? A bitter reality. Lying on a hospital bed. Old. Weak. In pain. Broken in both body and spirit. And alone. All alone. How could she let her life turn out this way? How could she give up on her dreams so easily? Why did she realize it so late? What’s the point in having regrets now? Beatrice cursed herself and felt her eyes get watery in despair. Why now? Why only now when my body is withering away into nothingness! Stupid! So fucking stupid! … Wait.

‘She’? ‘Her’? That’s right! The dream! The dream where she was young and beautiful. A girl unlike any other. In a world full of sin and carnal desires. In a world where countless girls fell at her feet, captivated by her beauty. A succubus whose many powers and abilities drove girls mad with lust. They worshiped her. Worshiped her dick. Submitted themselves to it. Succumbed to their true selves. As did she.

Such a wonderful dream.

“Hn!” Beatrice’s body trembled. Reality called. Something pulled her out of her dreams.  In her last days, she often shivered uncontrollably as her body gave out, giving up the fight for her very life.

No! Please no! Beatrice desperately resisted the pull back into her bitter existence. She hung on to those sweet fantasies with all her feeble strength. She wanted to stay there—in that magical world where she could do whatever she pleased, fuck whomever she chose. A whole world her playground! Ripe for the taking! She just had to reach out and grab it!

“Haaah… Mh… No,” Beatrice whimpered weakly. She felt her temperature rising. A warm feeling spread from her groin. “H-huh?”

Beatrice finally, slowly opened her teary eyes, wondering what was going on. Her sight still blurred and misty, she could barely see anything. The poor light that came from a small, solitary window did not help. Though the hospital room had a much bigger window. She could afford at least that much in her final days.

It must be raining, Beatrice thought, but realized that she did not hear a single drop outside. Instead, she heard a strangely familiar slurping sound.

“Ah,” Beatrice moaned again as the pleasant feeling grew stronger. She saw a green figure move up and down at her groin.

Aliens! Beatrice thought in her dazed horror. I’m being abducted!!

Beatrice moved on her bed to get away from the small green monsters that slid up and down on her wet, slippery dick, warming in, making her feel so good.

“Mfm!? You no longer like it, my lady?” the alien spoke in a girl’s voice.

“H-huh!?” Beatrice wiped away her tears with the back of her wrist and rubbed her eyes to finally see better.

When Beatrice opened her eyes again, she saw the green-haired Tabitha, naked, laying on her stomach between Beatrice’s half-spread legs. Tabitha held Beatrice’s saliva-smeared futa-cock and licked her lips like she had just sucked on a sweet lollipop.

“Tabitha!!” Beatrice exclaimed and teared up again. It wasn’t a dream! It’s not a dream!!

“Yes, that’s me,” Tabitha smiled and went down on Beatrice again. The green-haired mage pushed herself all the way down on the futanari’s six-inch cock, invading her own throat.

“Guuuh!” Beatrice grunted and clenched the bedsheets in her fists from the sudden tight pleasure.

Tabitha held her head still like that for a couple of seconds—all the way down on the succubus’s fat cock—before moving back up and releasing the girthy joy-lollipop, covered with a fresh coat of her own throat juice.

“When I woke up you were already hard as steel, covered in cum,” Tabitha said as she stroked Beatrice’s long, hard shaft. “I slurped it all up, but even after that it only took a couple of strokes for you to unleash another load of your thick seed. I almost missed it!”

I… Did I come even before this? H-how many times? And I’m hard again? Beatrice was shocked, still coming to grips with the fact that she’s in a young, healthy, eighteen-year-old girl’s body, and not in a decrepit, decaying, wrinkly corpse!

That’s right! Beatrice reminded herself. It’s only natural for a healthy young futa to be hard in the mornings!

“For a moment I thought you didn’t want my mouth around your cock anymore,” Tabitha pouted teasingly.

“Stop slacking off!” Beatrice commanded the teasing mage and gave her submissive slut what she wanted—strong hands behind her back and a hard push down on a girthy cock that belonged to be lodged deep in the masochist’s throat.

“Ghurgh~” Tabitha gagged from the sudden rough handling but looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes with a happy, cock-stuffed smile.

I’m back!! Beatrice cheered and begun thrusting her hips up while rocking Tabitha’s head up and down on the swollen, saliva-lubricated cock. I’m here!! Oh, thank you, Luluna!!!

I will not let this opportunity go to waste! Beatrice promised as she face-fucked her gagging slut.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 85: Morning Wood Serviced Properly (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ugh, that’s a good mouth-hole!” Beatrice grunted as she continued facefucking Tabitha.

“Ghlr-glhr-glhr~” Tabitha let out slobbering throat sounds as her eyes rolled into the back of her skull from the rough morning deepthroat.

“Ooooh, that’s good! Your throat feels real tight right now,” Beatrice complimented her submissive mouth-hole, enjoying the thorough massage of her cock by Tabitha’s throat muscles.

What could possibly beat a morning deepthroat? Beatrice tried to recall the last time she even had a morning blowjob in her past life... When was it? It must’ve happened once or twice, right? Must not have been that impressive if she could not even remember. And it no longer mattered. The slutty mage was here, right now—taking Beatrice’s to heaven by doing nothing more than letting herself be used as the succubus’s morning cum-dumpster.

“Hang on, little slut, I’m almost done,” Beatrice moaned and quickened her pace. She felt her orgasm approach.

Judging by Tabitha’s incomprehensible moans, it wasn’t obvious whether the mage was happy or disappointed that she would get a reprieve so quickly. Beatrice suspected the latter. And she was right! The masochist got off on the rough treatment and would have preferred to continue servicing the succubus in whichever way was required. But it couldn’t be helped that Beatrice found such utter submission so arousing! The succubus held the back of Tabitha’s head tightly, pushed her as far down as she could—all the way to the base of her futa-cock—and thrust forward, pumping load after load of her futa-cream down the mages gullet.

“Ga-khhhh,” Tabitha snorted as she struggled to contain the massive fountain of cum that the succubus could unleash. Far greater amounts than any mortal man could pump out—it took a special kind of cum-starved whore to gulp it down without letting any go to waste.

But—just like last night—Tabitha expertly handled her duty and swallowed all of her morning protein shake like the good little slut that she was.

-25 AP

 

Only after Beatrice was done unloading every last drop down Tabitha’s throat did she release the mage for a much-needed breath of fresh air and closed her eyes, relaxing in the euphoric daze of an early morning orgasm.

I wonder how many times I came before this? Beatrice wondered as the after-glow of her orgasm subsided. Tabitha mentioned that Beatrice was covered in cum. And that was before Tabitha blew the unwitting, sleeping futanari to another orgasm.

That Arousal system! Beatrice concluded that her Arousal Points must have continued rising even as she slept, and no doubt were the instigator to her wet dreams.

I was lucky to get any sleep at all! Beatrice thought and secretly thanked Tabitha for taking care of her morning horniness even before Beatrice realized how much she needed it.

“What a cute little thing you are,” Beatrice said as she looked into Tabitha’s eyes and gently caressed the mage’s cheek.

“T-thank you,” Tabitha said with a cute smile.

Was it any surprise that it made Beatrice want to fuck this cute girl even more?

“O-oh?” Tabitha gasped in surprise and looked at the futanari’s cock that slowly took shape once more right beside her face.

“Come here,” Beatrice said to Tabitha quietly. And even if it wasn’t meant as an order, Tabitha obeyed without hesitation. Both girls embraced in a deep kiss, swirling their tongues in each other’s mouths with their eyes closed. All the while Tabitha ground her hips, sliding her moist pussy up and down against Beatrice’s hardening cock, hastening the return of the morning soldier to his full, stalwart, one-eyed potential.

“Mfm,” Tabitha moaned into Beatrice’s mouth and slid forward, aiming to penetrate her constantly needy pussy with the futanari’s thick cock head.

“Not so fast,” Beatrice whispered as she looked into the mage’s horny blue-green eyes. The color of the ocean water at some fancy resort beach. Beatrice wondered if it was within her power to bring such a paradise to this dark world. No! It wasn’t a matter of ‘if’! She would absolutely make this world a paradise. Her paradise!

And Beatrice was going to start by giving a little bit of paradise to her morning lover. Why not? Her other two companions already had a momentary chance to experience the heavenly joy of a futa’s pleasures. It only seemed fair to let Tabitha have a taste of these forbidden delights too.

And with that in mind, Beatrice made a proposition to Tabitha that the girl could not possibly refuse, “Milk my cock with your ass and I’ll give you pleasure you’ve never experienced, and never will again without me.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 86: Assfuck (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The constantly pleasure-seeking mage did not have to be told twice to climb on top of the futanari’s crotch and raise her ass over the throbbing, veiny girl-cock. If anything, Tabitha’s face got even more flushed, and her breathing through her mouth more labored. She smiled excitedly as if she was just waiting for an excuse to impale her ass with something thick and hard.

Beatrice relaxed for a moment and simply enjoyed the view of Tabitha’s youthful body. Narrow waist, flat stomach, and especially the ample cup size of her perky breasts. Are breast implants really not a thing in this fantasy world? Beatrice wondered, trying to understand how such a skinny woman could keep so much fat in her breasts. Yet Beatrice could see no scars, and as the mage got on top of her in a cowgirl position, her breasts swayed and changed shape under the forces of gravity completely naturally.

But while the succubus appreciated Tabitha’s two gifts from God (or Goddess in this world), all of Tabitha’s attention was on the futa succubus’s thick, glistening rod. She took the veiny, wet piece of meat into her hand the guided the futa-dick to her rectum.

“Ah,” a moan escaped Tabitha’s lips as she slowly pushed her ass against the girthy tip, and slowly—but surely—pushed down against the straight member, opening the backdoor for her favorite toy with little effort, as it was lubricated by her own throat-slop.

“Ghuh,” Beatrice grunted as her cock got buried deep in Tabitha’s tight hole in a matter of seconds. She did not even have time to get impressed or give the mage a degrading complement before Tabitha already had begun rocking her hips and massaging her back tunnel with the futa’s meat.

Beatrice placed her hands on Tabitha’s hips, feeling her hip bones lightly stick out against the skin. The succubus licked her hips and help Tabitha raise her hips, while Beatrice herself begun thrusting up and picking up the pace.

It did not take long for both girls to lose themselves and move faster and faster. Beatrice was amazed at how good her cock felt inside Tabitha’s ass. The tightness between the mage’s ass and pussy was so similar, it was almost unbelievable. And thanks to the proper lubrication performed by Tabitha, there was no unpleasant friction for either of them.

Beatrice didn’t even notice how fast her pleasure built up, as she had already begun to experience the first tingling signals of an approaching orgasm. She had to properly control her rhythm so that she did not climax too fast. Yet she couldn’t hold herself back from giving Tabitha more degrading comments they both enjoyed so much.

“What a good little ass-slut!” Beatrice said with a smile as she squeezed Tabitha’s hips harder and thrust upward deeper to expand the skinny mage’s tight asshole with her fat cock after every compliment.

“Yes! I’m your ass-slut!” Tabitha embraced her role with pride. She met Beatrice’s thrusts with her own movement to give the succubus maximum pleasure and milk her cock properly as she was instructed. Like a good little slut. “I’m your throat-slut! Anything you desire! Just please expand my ass more! Rip me open! Use all of my holes as your private cum dumpster! I need your cum! I live for your cum! Fill my ass!”

Hearing such degrading confessions, aroused the succubus even more—hardening her cock and further stretching Tabitha’s tight ass.

“Uuuuuu~ ” Tabitha moaned and pinched her own nipples as she bounced faster and faster on Beatrice’s cock. “I feel you! I feel how much you like my ass!! I love how you’re stretching me even more!”

It took considerable effort for Beatrice not to cum already, despite the fact that her dick had clearly been already milked several times this morning, even while the succubus was unconscious. Beatrice theorized that it was that very morning milking that lowered her Arousal Points enough for the succubus to be able to control herself to such an extent and not just fuck Tabitha wildly to a breaking point. Though she probably would love that, Beatrice thought and her dick swelled from that thought.

The thirsty mage had worked her pretty little mouth off, and the succubus—feeling that she could manage to last a little while longer—decided to reward the mage properly for her morning service.

The succubus placed the palm of her hand just below Tabitha’s flat stomach and cast [Dick Growing].

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 87: Euphoric Bliss (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“OOOOOOOOH~” Tabitha uttered a guttural moan from a sudden magical surge at her abdomen and looked down to confirm her stimulating suspicions. She felt—and then she saw—her already huge clit swell further and further, and further. It grew beyond reason and with it, the burning desire to touch it, to rub it, to suck it, to stick it somewhere. Anywhere. To fuck. To be fucked. And each time Tabitha slammed against Beatrice’s girth, each time her asshole stretched a little more, her clit swelled a little more.

“Ah! Ahn! Uah!” Tabitha kept fucking her asshole by slamming herself against the big fat cock of the futanari succubus. With each new thrust, the mage was rewarded with more pleasure in her butt which in turn accelerated the growth of her own throbbing girl-cock.

“What? … Whaaat…. What is—Aaaaaah!” Tabitha screamed in a mix of shock and ecstasy as her tongue hung from her mouth and her thighs twitched from the double pleasure. She just kept smashing her ass against Beatrice’s groin, pummeling her ass with the futanari’s thick cock while her small sexual button transformed into a fully formed, functional, aching for satisfaction, battle-ready cock.

Tabitha reached with her hands to her newly formed, aching futa-cock, but Beatrice reacted quickly. The succubus grabbed Tabitha’s arms by the wrists and bound them together behind the bouncing girl’s back.

“AHN~!” Tabitha cried out. Denied the quick and easy satisfaction of her male organ, she continued to impale herself on Beatrice’s cock, desperate to somehow quench her ever-growing thirst for satisfaction. Tabitha even increased the pace with which she fucked herself, jumping up and down on Beatrice’s hard cock, ravaging her ass, filling the room with the lewd, squelching sounds of wet flesh of two horny futa’s slapping together. All the time Tabitha was unable to take her eyes off her hard, swaying cock.

But Beatrice wasn’t done yet. She knew how to properly take care of a cock-whore that got off on choking on cocks. Beatrice sent her tail upward, slithering it along the mage’s spine until the tip of her tail reached the mage’s neck.

“Ah?” Tabitha gasped and shuddered from the sudden tickling at her nape by the heart-shaped tip of the succubus’s tail. Before the mage even had the time to think, the tip of the tail lunged forward with the speed of an attacking snake, as if it had a will of its own, and wrapped itself around the mage’s neck.

“GHKAKH!” Tabitha gasped as the tail tightened its grip around her neck like a python choking the life out of its prey.

For a moment Tabitha instinctively tried to break her arms free from Beatrice’s tight hold, but as soon as she slammed her ass against Beatrice’s groin and lunged that fat cock up her ass, Tabitha's grin widened and the masochist's true nature kicked in.

“Ghuaaghhh~” Tabitha gurgled with a wide, satisfied grin as saliva foam formed at her half-open mouth. Each second that she was deprived of oxygen increased her euphoria. Her cock grew harder, her thoughts grew simpler, and her pussy juices kept flowing as she shook her ass, thrusting towards the fast-approaching blissful climax.

“HEYSH, YESH, YEEESSSH~!!” Tabitha kept repeating with a half-sane smile as she grew unable to think of anything but sex and dicks. She grew increasingly light-headed, her hips moved purely on instinct now. The mage’s oxygen-deprived brain further intensified the pleasure from the rough ass-fuck. And each source of the tight, stretching push against her insides, each second of squeezing tightness around her throat, or the sweet, tingling pain—all of them the masochist’s cum-addled brain only interpreted further fuel to her pleasure.

Tabitha’s swollen cock head started twitching. As the mage flew higher toward bliss, she sensed her ultimate pleasure approach. She yearned for it. She needed it. The ultimate happiness. Pure bliss. Pure ecstasy.

“GHAA~ YYEEEEESSSSSSS~!” Tabitha cried from the heart as her dopamine-raddled mind went white, and her cunt unleashed a jet of translucent liquid all over Beatrice’s stomach. Tabitha’s body could take no further, and the pressure relief valve that was her futa-cock opened up.

“UAAAAAAAAAA~~” Tabitha screamed as cum rushed through her cock. The protective function of a cock’s orgasm was meant to act as a blocker before the continuously increasing pleasure would break the human mind. However, as it released the pressure in form of thick futa-cream it rewarded the brain for the breeding attempt by unleashing more dopamine directly into the pleasure circuits of her already malfunctioning brain.

The sudden surge temporarily tripled the pleasure that Tabitha’s ecstatic body experienced, sending her further into euphoric madness. Tabitha’s body involuntarily jerked and spasmed under the attack of the waves of pleasure that consumed her.

During all this madness, Tabitha’s felt her ass fill up deep by a hot, hard object. Pushing in deep within her, it swelled and twitched before unleashing hot, thick cream into her bowels.

“Ghaaaaagh~” Tabitha moaned weakly as she floated barely conscious from the absolute bliss that the filling of her ass provided. The warm fulfillment spread all the way to her belly. And as Tabitha choked out by the tight grip of the succubus’s tail around her neck, and with a girthy cock lodged deep in her ass, she experienced the purest orgasm of her life through her temporary cock and unleashed rope after rope on her big-titted succubus partner.

Each rope of cum sent a new wave through the mage’s skinny body, forcing her to arch her back and utter another low, gurgling gasp of ecstasy while her swinging cock sent cum flying into the air, landing in thick strands on Beatrice.

Her stomach. Her huge tits. Her face. Her luscious hair. Absent-minded Tabitha marked the voluptuous succubus with her thick spunk and in her euphoric flight didn’t even notice how the horny, orgasming succubus accepted Tabitha’s girl cream into her open mouth, sticking out her tongue to catch a little more.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 88: The Bittersweet Reward (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Beatrice continued thrusting into the choking, thrashing mage’s clamping ass, she herself could not go on much longer. Beatrice saw how much sick joy the masochist got from getting choked out while her ass was pounded and her hard, throbbing futa-cock swung up and down, aching for release.

Beatrice wanted to see Tabitha cum through her cock. She needed to see it. A hands-free, stimulation-free cock climax, brought upon by unrelenting ass-pounding, magnified by the intense pleasure the mage felt as she struggled to breathe. Tabitha was so close. So close. The masochist kept moaning and gurgling, barely holding on to consciousness which only further magnified the pleasure she felt.

And watching that erotic scene—the scene of pure, unabashed, masochistic surrender to pleasure—aroused Beatrice further by the second. With each thrust, the succubus was closer to her orgasm. She only hoped she could match her orgasm with Tabitha’s. Cumming at the same time—Beatrice wanted that so badly! She needed it!

Beatrice could already imagine it: unleashing her thick load into Tabitha’s tight asshole while the convulsing, euphoric slut erupts from her temporary meat rod and covers them both in hot cream. Beatrice wanted to see and feel her entire body get covered in cum. Her succubus body was too hot to not do so. At the very least she had to cover with cum her giant breasts that bounced up and down while she rammed Tabitha’s ass. It would be criminal not to! At least those need to be smeared with the sticky liquid. Her stomach too! And her face?

Fuck! Beatrice cursed as her pussy twitched and her cock throbbed at the mere thought of how sexy she was. She wanted to mark her own face. Using Tabitha as a proxy, she needed to get a load across that sexy face. The Succubus’s tongue rolled out of her mouth without her even realizing it, salivating to catch at least a drop of the hot reward that she had earned for holding on for so long without cumming.

But the horny succubus’s imagination proved her undoing. The synergetic mix of her depraved, degrading sexual fantasies together with the tight, thorough stimulation of the entire length of her cock, combined with the auditory and visual stimulation of Tabitha’s majestic pre-orgasm performance, sent Beatrice over the edge. Beatrice felt she passed the point of no return and her only choice now was to sprint across the finish line to maximize the pleasure of her climax.

With both hands, Beatrice squeezed Tabitha’s hips hard and pulled her down on her cock, aiming to impale the mage’s ass with all the force she had while at the same time she thrust her hips up, forcing her throbbing cock as deep as she could into the spasming mage’s asshole. A couple more of such moves was all it took for Beatrice to see sparks before her eyes as her cock erupted, sending wave after wave of cum into Tabitha’s bowels.

And the succubus’s efforts were rewarded. As she sent her first rope of cum into Tabitha’s clamping rectum while squeezing her tail around the gurgling mage’s neck, Tabitha’s cum-addled brain could take no more of such extreme overstimulation. The masochist's cunt was the first to let loose—squirting its liquid all over Beatrice’s groin and abdomen while Tabitha’s limbs twitched and bent in all directions as her swinging cock erupted, unleashing waves of cum in all directions.

Tabitha’s cum-fireworks were complimented by the cum that rushed through Beatrice’s tail. Accompanied by even more pleasure, the succubus’s tail unleashed amounts of cum no smaller than Tabitha did. The first wave from the tail hit Tabitha directly in her face, but the aim of the tail was poor and it kept splashing its load with no better aim or control than Tabitha’s swinging cock.

Beatrice threw her head back, her body arched on its own as she gave herself to the pleasure of emptying her cum reserves into the euphoric, spasming Tabitha while the two futas marked each other’s bodies with thick loads of sticky, glistening girl cream. Both futanaris lost themselves in euphoric pleasure with their tongues hanging out. Both girls got to taste their bittersweet reward for the hard work they did and the bliss they gifted each other.

-25 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 89: 89: Level Ups, Stats, and Items

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah, haaah,” Beatrice breathed hard as laid on her bed, basking in the afterglow of her magnificent orgasm. Her glistening, cum-stained breasts rose up and down with each heavy breath.

Beatrice wiped away the sweat and cum off her forehead and raised her head a little to look at Tabitha at her feet.

“Ghee~heee~,” Tabitha uttered satisfied sounds as she laid powerless at the succubus’s feet with that same happy grin she had when she climaxed. Every couple of seconds her whole body twitched which caused her cunt to eject another weak spurt of translucent pussy juice.

It was clear to Beatrice that Tabitha would need some time to recover from such euphoria-inducing sex, and right now the masochist needed to simply rest.

Beatrice herself had no desire to move from where she was after such wonderful morning sex, even though a new day had begun and she knew she had a lot to do.

Might as well look through my stats, Beatrice thought of a way to spend the resting time productively as she recalled a level-up notification flash through her mind as she climaxed. In her mind's eye Beatrice brought up her main information tab and her eyes went wide for a moment.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

10 (7%)

Health Points

300/300 (+0.56/sec)

Arousal Points

5.4/135 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

110/110 (+0.28/sec)

Physical Attack

11

Physical Defense

12

Magic Attack

12

Magic Defense

16

Speed

6

 

Level 10!? Beatrice gasped. Wasn’t I just level 7 yesterday?

The succubus tried to recall what could have caused such a rapid increase in levels and that’s when it struck her. Through a fog, Beatrice vaguely recalled her last night’s depravities with Tabitha when they both found it difficult to sleep. The succubus tried to remember if she saw notifications for a level up, but Beatrice’s mind was so far gone by the time she climaxed that she could remember little else other than pure ecstasy as she filled every hole the mage had.

Three level-ups, huh? Beatrice still could only barely believe it. She had leveled up during sex before, of course. In fact, it was currently her main way of leveling up, besides that one time in the Shadow Woods when she practically single-handedly dealt with the band of ruffians, with a little help from Tabitha’s sexual distractions. However, it usually took more than one sexual encounter to gain a level up. And even if she had just enough experience to level up after another one more orgasm, it hardly explained the second level up, not to mention the third.

How many times did I cum this morning while I was sleeping? Beatrice wondered again as it looked like her Arousal System brought new meaning to the term ‘wet dreams’.

Looking through the rest of her stats, Beatrice appreciated that her Arousal Point maximum increased without increasing the regeneration rate. After doing some quick math in her head, Beatrice counted that it now took well over three hours for her Arousal Points to max out. Two hundred and twenty-five minutes to be precise. Which wasn’t all that much, to be honest, but still a lot better than the half hour that she started with.

Beatrice had no intention of ceasing her sexual exploration of this world but being less at the mercy of the system certainly helped. Otherwise, the succubus risked finding herself hopelessly aroused in the middle of a life and death fight. Now Beatrice could also begin exploring her combat options, which she has no chance of avoiding in this dark and twisted world.

A hundred and ten Points in Stamina also helped. The succubus’s Stamina Points kept increasing at a steady pace of ten Points per level and it broadened her capabilities in both sex and combat. And especially if the opportunity arose for sex during combat.

The value of her other stats was less transparent. Sure, Beatrice managed to dispose of the four ruffians, but chances were that they were utterly weak and provided no valuable metric for how powerful Beatrice actually was. And the items Beatrice had in her possession did little to increase her combat capabilities.

Item: Choker of a Phyx

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +10

Physical Defense: +3

Magic Defense: +6

Effects: Bleed resistance +80%

 

Item: Pretty Lace Bra

Item Class: Uncommon

Health Points: +5

Physical Defense: +1

Magic Defense: +1

Effects: Persuasive Set (2/2) - Persuasion +15%

 

Item: Pretty Lace Panties

Item Class: Uncommon

Health Points: +5

Physical Defense: +1

Magic Defense: +1

Effects: Persuasive Set (2/2) - Persuasion +15%

 

Item: Damaged Generic Grey Cloak

Item Class: Common

Physical Defense: +2

Effects: While covered up, lowers Speed by 1 Point.

 

Beatrice sighed as she looked through the pitiful statistics of her items. In her past life, one of her friends was an MMO addict. Beatrice recalled looking at the gigantic tabs with walls of text and numbers for some of the best items that her friend spent months acquiring. Compared to those video game items, these looked pathetic.

Other than the Bleed Resistance and possibly Persuasion stat (which at 15% was next to impossible to test out anyway), her items were nothing to write home about and needed a replacement at the first opportunity.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 90: More New Skills

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Concluding that her combat stats are unreliable at best, Beatrice decided to shift focus to her Skills, as they had not failed her thus far. A quick glance at her Skill Points tab confirmed the most important aspect of her level-ups.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

21

Unused Skill Points

4

Skill Points in Combat Craft

4

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

2

Skill Points in Eros Craft

11

 

Four Skill Points to use, huh? Beatrice’s mind rushed to the [Dick Growing] Enhancement.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

However, as enticing as the enhancement was, Beatrice could not afford to get this upgrade right now. Even though she now had the levels required to enhance the skill, she still required three more points in Eros Craft. And that would mean ignoring her combat capabilities. And now that Beatrice was able to think with her brain instead of her cock for more than three minutes, she decided to save the bedroom fun-time enhancements for later.

Which left the choice of either Mischief Craft or Combat craft. And since Beatrice had ignored both of these crafts for so long, her options were currently severely limited, locked behind the Craft Point requirements.

Ah! With an excited grin, Beatrice instantly rushed to her Mischief Craft Skill list and found the one she saw before. Confirming that all the requirements were met, the succubus purchased her first new Mischief Skill.

Skill Name: STRIP!

Rank: F

Type: Mischief Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 Minutes

Description: Forcibly removes all clothing and armor off a single target. Great Willpower or E-Rank and higher protective spells are required for the target to remain unaffected.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 20 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

 

“Hehe,” the succubus giggled deviously. Sure, she could only use the skill once every half hour, and she wouldn’t be able to take down high-level targets with it, however it should severely hamper her opponent’s ability to fight. And the cheap Stamina Cost combined with her [Daze] Skill, expanded her Crowd Control arsenal to deal with several assailants at once.

However, Beatrice couldn’t deny her inner voice that the main reason she got this skill was simply that it looked fun. After all—this is my wish-fulfillment world, is it not?

But Beatrice knew she also needed ways to deal with single, more powerful opponents. For that, she went to her Combat Craft and found a starter Skill that just served such a purpose.

Skill Name: Extend Claws

Rank: F

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: 5 Stamina

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Description: Rapidly extends a single, needle-sharp fingernail in a straight line for up to two feet in length in the direction the fingernail is pointing.

Requires [Sharp Claws] to be active.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4 

 

Beatrice felt comfortable trying to deal with her enemies swiftly and from a distance whenever possible, to avoid any chance of actually getting hurt. And to that end, she searched both Crafts for a low-level Skill she could acquire that would further increase her survivability. And there was one such skill in Mischief Craft.

Skill Name: Illusionary Split

Rank: D

Type: Mischief Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 5 Minutes

Description: Sends a hallucinogenic energy wave into the target’s retinas, doubling the target’s vision and forcing it to see two identical versions of the succubus for five seconds, with no way of telling which is the real one.

Requires eye contact. Maximum cast range 20 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 7

 

Beatrice liked the idea of causing confusion and disarray. Picking off disoriented enemies one by one seemed much more alluring than fighting tooth and nail. Not to mention the succubus wanted to avoid damaging her perfect skin at all costs, even if the game-like system would regenerate her back to full health in a matter of minutes.

With three skills used up, Beatrice decided to—once again—keep one in reserve for an emergency and took a look at her growing Skill list.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

21

Unused Skill Points

1

Skill Points in Combat Craft

5

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

11

 

Skill List

Name

Cost

Cooldown

Craft

Rank

Unnatural Beauty

-

-

Mischief

B

Succubus's Wings

-

-

Combat

F

Succubus's Thermoregulation

-

-

Combat

E

Succubus's Tail (+1)

-

-

Eros

E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1)

-

-

Eros

D

Futanari Succubus's Semen

-

-

Eros

E

Sharp Claws

6/m

10s

Combat

F

Daze

10

30s

Mischief

E

Arousal Pool (+1)

-

-

Eros

E

Arousing Touch

25

30m

Eros

D

Dick Growing

20

30m

Eros

D

Summon Sex Toys (+1)

5

5m

Eros

E

Refresh Cooldown

x3

12h

Combat

C

STRIP!

10

30m

Mischief

F

Extend Claws

5

2m

Combat

F

Illusionary Split

10

5m

Combat

F

 

Time to do some combat leveling so that I can expand my arsenal even more, Beatrice thought with determination and rose from her bed, excited to increase her power in all Crafts.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 91: 91: Sexual Tally

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With all her business with Skills done, Beatrice was ready to go and started looking for her clothing (which was still mostly just bra and panties). Beatrice’s search did not take long as there were very few items in the room, to begin with. Mostly just the two girls’ clothes and some leftover food from yesterday. Beatrice found her panties. They laid on the wooden floor and the white fabric (with a slight tint of blue) stood out on the old wooden panels. Beatrice dusted off her panties before putting them on and looked at Tabitha who had fallen into a gentle slumber.

That’s when the succubus thought of an idea. If the system tracks so many of my statistics, skills, and levels. Wouldn’t it also track my… “encounters”?

With that logic in mind, Beatrice tried calling different variations in her head of what such a hypothetical “stat page” could be named while imagining this tab and trying to call it into her mind’s eye.

Sex stats! Lewd stats! Sexual statistics! Intercourse Information! Intercourse accounting! Lewd stats! Succubus’s journal! Taboo statistics! Encouraged statistics! Horny stats! Horny log! Horny dog stats! Horny dog log! Happy fun time stats! Snu snu stats! Sexual accounts! Sexual activity stats! Trophy case! Trophy tally!

One of those names, or more precisely a certain combination of those names, worked and indeed a statistic of Beatrice’s recent sexual activities appeared. Beatrice went through them, point by point.

Sexual Tally

Number of Sexual Partners

7

Number of Climaxes

23

 

Seven already in a single day, huh? Beatrice counted. So that’s… Tabitha, Ember, Olivia… And the rest were priestesses? No, didn’t I only have sex with three of them? Then the other… The princess! Even though I didn’t get so much as play with her tits a little! I’ll have to pay her a visit and return the sexual favor that she gave me.

And 23 climaxes… At this point I’m not even sure if that’s too many times or too few, considering how much I’ve been fucking yesterday. Thank the Goddess for my quick recovery time or my dick would have fallen off by now!

Beatrice went further down the list.

EXP gained through sex

1 097

 

Well… This tells me fuck all since my level progress is measured in percentages. Luluna clearly cut some corners in a few places.

At least this confirms that I do in fact gain experience and levels through sex as if that wasn’t obvious. But is it flat exp? Is the growth exponential? Is the length of the intercourse a factor? Do I get bonuses for new girls or new positions? Bonuses for originality? It’s not impossible, considering how many levels I’ve milked just out of Tabitha…

Number of Threesomes

2

Number of Foursomes

0

Number of Fivesomes+

0

 

... Clearly, I need to step up my game. Even if this is still infinite times more threesomes than I had in my past life.

Total amount of Cum Unleashed, ml

1 145

 

… … Too bad they’re going out of their way to limit reproduction in this city, otherwise, I most definitely could have opened and sustained an artificial insemination clinic all on my own.

Maybe if I continue leveling my [Futanari Succubus’s Semen] Skill, it’ll develop some healing properties and I could open a potion shop?

Beatrice wasted no time in switching to her Skill Enhancement options to find what kind of upgrade was currently possible.

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 150ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

 

Disappointing, Succubus sighed and closed the Enhancement description, upset that she couldn’t go through with her Operation Healing Potion Shop right now. I guess I shouldn’t have expected too much out of a D-rank Skill.

Wait! Beatrice realized her error nearly instantly. Wouldn’t making it taste like each person’s favorite food be good enough!? In a world where they’re eating half-rotten garbage!? Screw the potions! I can open my very own Cum Restaraunt!!

The temptation to upgrade the Skill that Beatrice was ready to forget and ignore grew by the second. Maybe a little later, Beatrice finally decided. At the very least, I need to see how this day goes first. And if the amounts of ejaculations keep increasing at such a rate, I’ll eventually be able to fill a bathtub in an afternoon.

Now.. what else...

Times Got Pregnant

0

 

Well, obviously! I am after all protected by my [Futanari Succubus’s Semen] Skill. My [Dick Growing] Skill seems to operate under the same logic as it is a spell created by me… Otherwise, I would’ve already been in trouble. But it says nothing about semen from other males, so I should be careful about that.

Now then, all that’s left here is

“Huh?”

Pregnancies Caused

1

Number of Offsprings

0

 

...

“WHAT!!?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 92: P-pregnancy!?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Huh?” Tabitha rose from the bed, drowsy and lethargic. She looked at the succubus that just shouted across the room in shock and disbelief.

“A-a-ah,” Beatrice stuttered looking at Tabitha. “I thought I saw a cockroach...”

“Huh?” Tabitha slowly looked on the floor from side to side, still half-awake.

“I guess it was just a spider... Ahem, never mind!” Beatrice cleared her throat and tried to regain her composure, and got busy searching for her bra to hide her agitation. “Time to get moving anyway.”

“A-ah, of course!” Tabitha jumped up, casting her slumber away. She looked out the window. Despite the utterly blocked view by the stone wall, it was still obvious that the sun got even higher since she started working on Beatrice’s cock. “How long was I out?”

“No idea. Long enough,” Beatrice said as she covered her massive tits with the tiny piece of cloth that was her slutty bra and moved over to the only table on the other side of the room, where some leftover food still remained.

“Get dressed, eat something, and meet us downstairs,” Beatrice said as she took a bite out of a boiled potato and took some veggies with her. “We’ll be leaving this place as soon as possible.”

With that Beatrice opened the door to her room and hesitated for a moment before taking a step outside. She wouldn’t put a defensive trap that kills the target it’s supposed to protect, right? Beatrice reassured herself and took a single wary step on the other side of the doorframe.

Nothing happened, Beatrice did not get set on fire by Ember’s supposed spells, and Beatrice proceeded outside. The corridor was as dark during the day as it was last night. Not a single window. Not a single candle. Depressing and claustrophobic even for Beatrice who never had many issues in narrow places or fear of elevators. The succubus moved slowly, taking small steps, one at a time, while placing her hand against the wall to guide herself in the dark, despite the rising urge to get out of this bleak place as fast as possible.

And as Beatrice treaded through the darkness, she tried to make sense of what she just saw in her [Sexual Tally] tab.

How did I get anyone pregnant? Who was it?

The [Futanari Succubus's Semen] Skill is supposed to be absolute! I always kept it toggled in a way that doesn’t get anyone pregnant. Is the System malfunctioning? Was the description a lie? The system never seemed malicious toward me, or anyone else, despite having plenty of opportunities to screw me or others over.

Are some Skills bugged? It’s not impossible, considering how many corners Luluna cut in the System. Or did I somehow toggle the Skill on by accident? No way! I’ve never accidentally used any other skills.

More importantly, who is pregnant? At least it’s not me—the [Sexual Tally] tab kindly confirmed that. So it’s one of the seven girls. But who? Can’t be the princess, since I didn’t even get to touch her! I didn’t even penetrate Ember yet, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t cum into that first priestess that sucked me off... So, that leaves… The two other priestesses, Tabitha, and Olivia… No matter how you look at it, Tabitha is the most likely one. To think that the biggest nympho could be the one that managed to get herself pregnant!

Didn’t they talk about how this town went out of its way to curb any chances of unwanted reproduction? That was one of the purposes of the depraved S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, right? So it doesn’t work all of the time? Far more likely that the magical power of a succubus overpowers whatever shady attempts the Guild made to stop pregnancies.

But how do I confirm this? I can’t just walk up and ask “Do you feel pregnant by any chance?”. I could try to find out if they have some sort of pregnancy test in this magical world. Though that is not necessarily the biggest worry. Women usually notice when they’re pregnant pretty quickly. The more important thing is…

Beatrice stopped when she reached the staircase to the first floor as the major realization finally caught up with her.

Oh wow, that’s right! I’m going to become a parent again, aren’t I?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in and Chosen Juan!

Chapter 93: The Little Ice Mage

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice looked at her hands as the crushing responsibility of parenthood set in. What is this? Trembling already? Beatrice laughed at herself. It hasn’t even been a day since conception, so it’s literally nine months away, and I don’t even know the mother… What the hell?

Beatrice’s mind flashed to her three daughters from her past life. How could she have failed so horribly? She had so many chances to make things right… In the end, those arguments seemed so petty… Beatrice wondered if they even bothered showing up to her funeral. Did anyone?

I have another chance! Beatrice clenched her fists. This time I will not fail my children! And all the more reason to fix this broken world! No cannibalism or starvation! They will be able to walk out of their home without fearing for their lives! I’ll make them proud!

… I just need to figure out who the other parent of my child is…

The reinvigorated succubus walked down the steps toward the light that came from the corner turn at the bottom of the stairs. It was getting hard to believe that Beatrice was supposed to be in some kind of livable home and not a dungeon.

And just as Beatrice got to the last few steps and was actually now able to see where she put her naked feet, the door opposite of the stairs opened, unleashing a cold gust of air as if it was a walk-in fridge. And—remembering what exactly was stored past that door, and how cold the walls felt on the second building attached to this house—Beatrice concluded that the door did in fact lead to a giant refrigeration unit.

The surprising part—that in hindsight should have been obvious—was when Beatrice saw the butcher’s little daughter walk through that door and close it behind her with hands that were paler than a corpse. No, not pale—they were covered in a thin layer of ice. From her elbows to the very fingertips, the girl’s hands looked like they belonged on a snow witch.

But Jenny’s hands and fingers were not frostbitten. Nor did they have gangrene that should have developed had she literally let ice build up on her arms. The girl moved her fingers freely when she closed the door shut behind her.

When the girl turned around, she did not show any sign of surprise or embarrassment. The girl simply took two steps toward the mostly-naked succubus, bowed, and said, “Good morning!”

“G-good morning!” Beatrice replied, feeling the chilling air that Jenny emitted. That’s not because she spent too much time in that place. She’s the one who maintains the cold, Beatrice now realized. What a “nice” system they’ve developed here. The old man butchers mutilated gang members and murder victims for meat, while his own daughter makes daily walks through the slabs of human meat, preventing them from spoiling until delivery.

“Breakfast is ready—” Jenny informed, but then noticed the succubus carrying some leftover veggies from yesterday. “Oh, you’re already… I can pack what I’ve prepared for you so that you can take it with you…”

“I-it’s fine,” Beatrice didn’t want to trouble the little girl too much. She felt even more pity for the little redhead now. What a way to let a child grow, Beatrice thought, imagining how fucked up Jenny’s psyche will be by the end of it all. Or does this count as a decent life in this world?

Enough! Beatrice clenched her fist and stormed past Jenny, through the corridor that led to the guest room where Ember and Olivia were already eating, sitting on the opposite sides of the room, as far away from each other as possible.

Ember was sitting at the table, opposite of Samuel who kept his head down and avoided making eye contact with both Ember and Olivia. Utensils clanking against the plates were heard clearly, as neither of the trio said a word. Ember merrily took a drink from her cup and seemed to pay no mind to the fact that neither Olivia nor even Ember’s own brother enjoyed her company.

“Ember!” Beatrice called out to her bodyguard and walked straight toward her.

“Oh? Good morning!” Ember said as her lips formed a cheeky grin. “How was last night? Did you get a good night’s sleep? I thought I noticed someone come into your room, but I—”

“What can you tell me about those Demonlings the King mentioned?” Beatrice interrupted Ember’s bullshit and got straight to the main point.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 94: Demonlings

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The room fell silent the moment Beatrice said the word ‘Demonlings’. The very air got heavy.

Samuel raised his head, blood drained from his face, similarly to how Olivia looked yesterday when she learned the secrets of this grim establishment. Olivia herself was not looking much better. It was hard to tell whether the ninja girl was still reeling from yesterday’s discoveries or if this was the effect of hearing the name of some monsters Beatrice knew nothing about.

“What do you want to know?” Ember asked. For once, there was not even a hint of her usual carefree or sarcastic attitude.

“Everything,” Beatrice said flatly. “What are they? Where are they? How strong? How many? Why does the king want them dead? Though, judging by their name alone, and everybody’s reaction, I assume they’re at least the partial cause of this whole mess?”

Ember sighed, then took a sip from her cup to water her throat. Then she asked the succubus, “How much do you remember of what the High Priest Lucarad told you?”

“Oh, after the whole orgy thing?” Beatrice specified and tried to recall. She realized that between all the sex, attempts on her life, more sex, and then some more sex on top of that, she had completely forgotten her talks with the High Priest before she met the powder-snorting king.

“Something about the Demons from… Beyond?” Beatrice spoke slowly, pulling the words through a thick cum-fog that shrouded her memories. “That these Demons have appeared some time ago and nearly destroyed this world, right? He also mentioned some sort of corruption and how I’m the one who could somehow combat the effects of it.”

“Right,” Ember took another sip with her eyes closed. “Now, starting with your last question. Yes, the Demonlings are a part of the menace that plagues this world. They are one of the weakest and most numerous among the forces of the Demon Legions that crossed into this world.”

“But don’t let the word ‘weakest’ fool you,” Olivia said ominously.

“How strong are they then?” Beatrice asked.

“Well…” Ember paused and looked at Olivia. “That one would be torn to shreds in a matter of seconds…”

Olivia glared at Ember but did not respond to yet another insult.

I-is that actually true? Beatrice wondered why would the ninja girl not even try to make a retort like usual.

“If the four of us fought together…” Ember paused again as her eyes wandered, studying the ceiling. “And no—I’m not talking about you, dear brother. Rather that nympho on the second floor, that’s still recovering from the railing that our Savior gave her.”

Beatrice blushed and looked away.

“Which is good, because we need you to awaken as many of your powers as fast as possible,” Ember said, without a hint of sarcasm. “You’re the biggest X-factor of this small little group of misfits. But realistically, if we use the other two as meat shields, we’d probably end up killing a couple of Demonlings before we’d be done for.”

“T-that few?” Beatrice stuttered. “If they’re that strong, how is there anyone left alive at all?”

“Well, the king did just nonchalantly give you a quest to start fighting the Demons of the Beyond,” Ember shrugged. “They are part of the Demon Legion proper, not some off-shoot monster mutations that the world is full of now! Lucarad presented you as a Savior that would save the world, so the king gave you an appropriate quest for a hero. If it was that easy, the whole nightmare would have been dealt with long ago.”

“The problem with Demonlings is that they are always moving in large numbers,” Olivia explained. “If you throw large enough count of bodies against them, they eventually can be pushed back. But if it’s just a small party, it doesn’t matter if the task is to kill two or two hundred of the monsters. They’re not the type of enemy you can just pick off one at a time. We’re either strong enough to defeat the entire group, or we shouldn’t bother. Yes, I do not stand a chance against a group of those insects. Neither does Ember—the Demonlings are near-impervious to all but the highest tiers of magic.”

“And regular arrows or other such ranged weapons can’t pierce their armor,” Samuel added. “The ballistas that are on the bastions around this city are strong enough pierce through those things, but... I don’t expect you to be allowed to take a ballista, nor that you would want to haul it across the rocky terrain outside these walls.”

Holy shit, Beatrice said to herself, realizing how strong she needs to become before she can complete her starting quest.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 95: Sex And Violence

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hearing how ludicrously powerful her first real enemies are, Beatrice brought up one of her two quests that King Selirius gave her, to confirm it.

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

1.       Find and kill twenty Demonlings.

2.       Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius.

Rewards: Princess Mary

 

Somehow, I doubt that Princess Mary will simply consent to become a trophy for some 'proof of strength' test, Beatrice thought when she remembered what her reward for the completion of the quest was supposed to be. So, this was supposed to be that challenging? Or has the old man simply lost his mind? Or he doesn’t care? Judging by the state of his castle, probably the latter.

“I’m guessing no one here has a trophy Demonling head hanging on a wall of their home?” Beatrice asked jokingly.

“As if,” Ember half-smiled at the sad joke.

“And if we were to go looking for these Demonlings, we’d be able to find them?” Beatrice asked.

“S-sure,” Ember confirmed this with hesitation while wondering if Beatrice seriously intended to go looking for the monsters.

“Alright, then I just need to get strong enough to wipe out the Demon Legion foot soldiers,” Beatrice said as if all it would take for her to get that strong would be some push-ups and squats.

“H-how do you plan to achieve something that no single person has been able to do for over a decade?” Samuel asked.

“I’m not like any of the others,” Beatrice stated confidently.

“Oh, everyone’s here already?” Tabitha’s voice came from the corridor as she walked into the room where everyone was talking, past Jenny who stayed at the door, leaning against the wall.

“Perfect, we’re ready to go then?” Beatrice asked everyone.

“Go where?” Olivia asked.

“To get stronger, obviously!” Beatrice answered. “Ember, there have to be other forms of entertainment in this city besides sex, right?”

“… Sure, though it depends on what you mean by entertainment.”

“Fights! Blood and violence!” Beatrice said as she spread her arms.

After all, it worked for Ancient Rome, Beatrice thought. Whenever people needed to be appeased, Sex and Violence came to the forefront. Surely, they’ve tried something like that here too. If the people require distraction, then besides sex, offering them live shows of desperate souls fighting each other for a loaf of bread seems like a no-brainer. In a starving city where extra mouths are a liability, there is no better alternative!

“Oh, you’ve got a taste for blood after your yesterday’s performance,” Ember asked with a curious, anticipating smile.

“‘Excited’ you say?” Beatrice repeated quietly and looked at her hands that she stained with the blood of four men yesterday. “I did erase four souls, didn’t I? And even if you say it was self-defense, there were ways that avoided murder.”

“Y-you? Yesterday’s dead…” Samuel’s eyes widened when he realized who was responsible for his yesterday’s ‘work’.

“Even if it was self-defense, I killed them without hesitation,” Beatrice continued, ignoring Samuel. “They would have done the same to us, so fair is fair, but that’s not even the reason.”

This is my wish-fulfillment world, after all, Beatrice said to herself, but not to others. Sex, drugs, and rock n roll, was it? The opposite of my previous life… I could blame the succubus or demon nature of my new person, but that would be just an excuse.

“It was exciting!” Beatrice confirmed. “To be able to get rid of scum with my own hands. Make the world a little better in a couple of swift motions. And every time I fight, I become stronger. Every time I kill, I become even stronger!”

“Ah~ Wonderful!” Tabitha exclaimed and clapped her hands, love-struck by Beatrice’s confession.

A concerned look developed on Olivia’s pale face.

“And every time I become stronger, we are that much closer to rescuing your sister,” Beatrice said to Olivia, reminding the ninja girl of how they even ended up together. “I must first rescue this one city before I can proclaim to having the strength to rescue an entire world!”

“Something changed about you,” Ember said with a sly smile.

“My resolve grew,” Beatrice said. “I will not hold back. Never again! Now, lead the way!”

“Heh, Yes, My Lady!” Ember stood up and bowed.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 96: Back into the Shadow Woods

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Bye-bye!” Ember waved to Samuel and his daughter as she, Beatrice, Olivia, and Tabitha walked away from the house, back into the Shadow Woods (but this time into the southern part, rather than the west from where they exited last night.

“Bye~!” Jenny waved to her aunt. Samuel didn’t bother saying a word. His relief at seeing his sister leave could not surpass his desire to never see her again.

Once their conversation about what to do next was over, there was little reason to linger. Olivia was itching to leave the source of the unwitting cannibalism in the city and sat as close to the exit door as she could the entire time. And the lack of love between siblings in Ember and Samuel was obvious, despite Ember’s seeming cheerfulness.

Jenny had already prepared some provisions for them to take until they reached the populated area of the city. No meat, as per the request of everyone except Tabitha who even seemed disappointed. Beatrice wondered if the mage simply played dumb but then figured that would be giving her too much credit.

Either way, with the food prepared, and the next goal set, the group had no reason to stay.

“When am I going to be able to eat such delicious, fresh meat again?” Tabitha lamented.

“Don’t you stuff your mouth full of fresh meat all the time?” Olivia asked.

Though it was a thinly veiled insult, Tabitha merely giggled and looked at Beatrice. Beatrice caught the mage’s look and smiled back. The succubus saw nothing insulting in sucking cock if that was what made someone happy.

As the group approached the woods, Beatrice used the chance of the light of day to look at the base of the giant walls that the house stood next to. She quickly found what she was looking for—a small gate at the base of the stone, through which the guards could no doubt quickly come to the defense of the building. Beatrice looked up and confirmed that—just like yesterday—there were tiny figures, far up above, patrolling the walls and keeping an eye on the city’s meat supply.

The group entered the forest, walking in near parallel to the huge wall that surrounded the city.

“We won’t be staying in these woods for long, right?” Beatrice asked, getting a little tired of the same scenery over and over again. As much as Beatrice enjoyed the fresh, unpolluted air and the morning chirping of the birds, she also already had in mind the next stage of her wish-fulfillment journey. And that journey had very little to do with walking on moss, over branches, and animal feces for the second day in a row.

“Ah, not really,” Ember answered. “It won't take the whole day at least. But you do understand now why that place has to be further away from the public eye?”

“But if there is such vast space available within the city,” Beatrice wondered as she looked around. “Why not just cut down the entire forest and use this land to grow crops?”

“It’s not like they didn’t try,” Ember said. “But something is wrong with the soil. Whether it was poisoned on purpose or damaged during one of the costly sieges many years ago, either way the result is the same. Nearly nothing grows. And even though it may not look like it, this forest is also dying.”

“It doesn’t look like it,” Beatrice said as she looked around and under her feet where she took steps on fresh moss.

Ember knocked several times on one of the trees she passed by. The hollow sound revealed a concerning issue.

“Hollow,” Ember said. “More and more each year. Cutting this forest down would provide little more than firewood. That’s why a more drastic approach was chosen.”

“But isn’t that… Your brother?” Beatrice asked. “How did he end up with such a… Responsibility?”

“That’s a long story,” Ember said with a smile.

“Can we please not talk about that place ever again?” Olivia asked with a ghastly appearance.

“Only if you never bring up your kidnapped sister again,” Ember replied joyfully.

Beatrice sighed.

“Oh, don't worry,” Tabitha tried to cheer up her succubus lover. “They’re just cranky because they didn’t start their day with an exquisite orgasm... Or several!”

“Good point,” Beatrice said.

“Haaaaaah!?” Oliva gasped as her cheeks turned red and she looked at the half-naked mage. Then she looked at the half-naked succubus. Both of the girls were always half-naked. Both of the girls were hot as hell. Both were very open about their libido. Perhaps it made enough sense for her not to be shocked.

“At least there’s some color back on your face,” Ember chuckled.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 97: Morning Routine (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It took a couple of seconds for Beatrice’s brain to register that Tabitha might have been even more right about the whole morning orgasm thing than she even realized. After all, who wouldn’t have a better day if they started each morning with a blissful orgasm? To Beatrice the answer was obvious. And the succubus was all too painfully aware from her past life that even a morning quickie was woefully sparse for the majority of people due to the same, depressing, monotonous morning rush of everyday life.

Beatrice remembered her depressing mornings in the office and imagined how different the aura in the office would be if everyone had some nice, passionate sex in the morning before getting to work.

Beatrice looked at Olivia. The girl had tell-tale signs of morning depression and deep dissatisfaction with her situation in life. The succubus asked the ninja girl, “Olivia, you sure you don’t want to—”

“No!” Olivia cut off the Succubus, quickly and correctly guessing what she was about to suggest.

“Do you even know what you’re passing out on?” Beatrice asked the ninja girl. The succubus was slightly disappointed that Olivia had so decisively and brashly dismissed her offer for some ‘fun’ in the morning. “Didn’t we have a talk about holding back yesterday?”

“Not everyone is so open-minded about casual polyamorous, guilt-free sex as you,” Olivia answered. “You should join the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild. Without any sarcasm or joking—you’d fit right in, and would be quite happy there too.”

“You’re no fun,” Beatrice said, embracing her own open-mindedness toward sex. But the succubus was not about to force the issue. That would just kill the mood even more.

“Forget it, My Lady!” Tabitha scoffed. “She wouldn’t be able to handle all of your vigor anyway. Ohn~ Just remembering it…”

Even as they walked, with Tabitha trailing last, she slid her hand under her skimpy lower garment and moved her fingers between her legs.

“Mff, if you need to release some pent-up frustrations because of that frigid, stuck-up brat’s denial, you can take it all out on me! I’ll accept all of you!”

Beatrice looked back at the skimpily-clad, sexy green-haired mage that not only had fingers at her pussy, but also massaged her perky breast as she walked. The cock of the futanari succubus stirred at the sight, despite having cum not even a full hour ago.

Perhaps a quickie, Beatrice thought, figuring that a cock that if her cock was getting hard again and she had a sexy girl that wanted it, what possible reason would there be to deny them both of what they wanted?

“Haah, M-my lady,” Tabitha moaned as she leaned back against a tree and dug her fingers deeper into her pussy. Her face was red. The mage did not even bother trying to hide what she was doing. “Y-your cock… Please! I see it rising! I want it… I need it… Again!”

Tabitha further enticed the succubus by sliding her lower garments aside and revealing her naked, shaved pussy that was already wet from desire and the finger-fucking that the mage gave herself.

“Very well,” Beatrice said and turned around, toward her horny companion.

“You… you can’t be serious!?” Olivia gasped when she saw Beatrice move toward Tabitha with a throbbing intent.

“Heh,” Ember chuckled. “I actually just wanted to suggest taking a detour to go check on something. If it’s alright with you, I’ll just go ahead and do that now. It shouldn’t take more than an hour.”

“That’s fine,” Beatrice agreed without letting her eyes off the masturbating mage. After all, they’ve been through in just the last day alone, the succubus trusted her bodyguard enough to let her act on her own. And it gave Beatrice plenty of time to take care of her needy companion.

“I-I’ll go with you,” Olivia said to Ember and walked toward the redhead, eager to escape the discomforting situation.

“You stay,” Beatrice commanded Olivia in such a strong and imposing voice that the ninja froze in place.

“You heard the lady,” Ember smiled and walked off, deeper into the forest, taking a sharp turn from the direction they were going in up till now.

“M-my Lady…” Tabitha moaned, calling for attention from the succubus. The squelching sounds from her pussy spread through the forest, making every living being aware that there was a bitch in heat here, desperate for satisfaction.

“Why are your tits still covered?” Beatrice asked and ripped off Tabitha’s skimpy top, satisfying her eyes with a beautiful titty drop of a youthful female’s perky breasts, further enforcing the futanari’s own erection that now required immediate attention.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 98: Masturbating Cocksucker (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn!” Tabitha let out a moan when her perky tits were so suddenly and rudely exposed.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Beatrice asked in a dissatisfied tone, getting into her dominating role that Tabitha came to expect from the succubus. And Beatrice would be lying if she said that it was all for show and that she did not also enjoy ordering the horny girl around.

Tabitha’s eyes fell on Beatrice’s crotch, where a throbbing six-inch cock was already well out of the succubus’s panties, looking straight up at the mage.

“Haaah,” Tabitha grinned excitedly, salivating at the mere presence of the futanari’s manly part, anticipating the joy that was to come.

The mage moved her fingers faster in and out of her pussy and grabbed her naked breast, pinching her nipple hard for the additional spicy stimulation, letting out a provocative moan, when suddenly, “GHUUUHK~”

Tabitha choked because Beatrice grabbed the mage by her neck, pinning her against the tree. Beatrice wrapped her fingers around the mage’s neck and squeezed hard, pressing her thumb against the pulsating artery of the girl.

“What the hell are you waiting for?” Beatrice asked Tabitha intimidatingly, not lightening her grip around the mage’s neck in the slightest. “You get me worked up and now expect me to just stand here with a cock in my hand?”

“Gheee~” Tabitha grinned, drooling from the corners of her mouth and just intensified her own finger-fucking, already losing her touch with reality.

“Get down on your knees and start sucking!” Beatrice ordered Tabitha and roughly shoved the mage down.

Am I overdoing it? Beatrice wondered for a moment, concerned for the girl’s wellbeing. But Tabitha put her hand around Beatrice’s cock and started stroking it with no hesitation, so the Succubus’s worry was unnecessary. Tabitha swirled her tongue around the head of Beatrice’s cock, sliding it up and down on both sides while jerking off the succubus and continuing to masturbate herself all at the same time.

Beatrice was honestly impressed that Tabitha managed to all of it at once with such precision. However, it was also not what she instructed the cock-slut to do.

“I said suck it!” Beatrice reminded Tabitha, put both hands behind Tabitha’s head, and pushed the girl down on her cock in a single motion, hitting the back of her mouth and penetrating her throat in a single thrust.

“GLHBR~” Tabitha gagged and jerked from the sudden invasion, but Beatrice just moved her head up and down, using the girl like a masturbation toy.

“Glhr~Ghlr~Glhr~” Tabitha gagged and gurgled as her eyes rolled back while Beatrice continued face-fucking her.

“Stop it! You’re hurting her!” Olivia screamed and ran closer to the duo, unable to stand on the sidelines any longer.

“Hurting her?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow. She then grabbed a fistful of Tabitha’s green locks and pulled the fuck-toy off her thick, throat-slop-lubricated cock that was just getting used to the stimulation that would have led to a quick climax.

“Ghaaaa~” Tabitha gasped for air even as her tongue still reached for the futanari’s glistening, slop-covered cock that quickly went out of reach of the cock-loving nympho.

“Look at her!” Beatrice said to Olivia, turning Tabitha’s face toward the distressed ninja.

“Gheee,” Tabitha had a satisfied grin across her messy face. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but those were tears of joy. Deprived of cock to choke on, Tabitha returned to masturbating herself to orgasm while roughly massaging and squeezing her breasts.

“Don’t you see how much she enjoys this?” Beatrice asked Olivia. “You’ve been in the same group with her for how long?”

“N-not that long!” Olivia got flustered and even redder from embarrassment. “I-it’s not like we got in each other’s faces bout everyone’s sex lives! And that Sebastian guy she was with was a real nasty piece of work!”

“That’s then and this is now,” Beatrice said. “You have one more chance, one opportunity to get to know your comrade better. Will you take it?”

Comrade?” Olivia asked, questioning the use of an honorable word to describe what in her mind was a dishonorable person. “You mean the one who back-stabbed me at the first opportunity, offered me up as a sacrifice, and almost got me killed?”

“Oh, I see, how foolish of me,” Beatrice said and let go of Tabitha’s hair. Tabitha slumped further down beneath the two girls, moaning and masturbating herself to heaven.

“W-what are you—?” Olivia took an uncertain, single step back from Beatrice who took several confident steps forward and leaned to Olivia’s ear.

With a widening, plotting grin, and a seductive voice, Beatrice whispered into Olivia’s ear, “You still have more pent-up feelings to take care of, don’t you?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 99: The Ninja Girl’s Confessions (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I… Have no idea what you’re talking about,” Olivia feigned ignorance, denying Beatrice’s accusations, even as she trembled from the succubus’s warm breath gently tickling her ear.

“Really?” Beatrice chuckled and slid her hand toward Olivia’s abdomen and continued whispering in Olivia’s ear, enjoying the ninja girl’s cure reactions. “The one who back-stabbed you at the first opportunity. The one who offered you up as a sacrifice for me to rape or kill. Your words, not mine. You mean to tell me you felt nothing when you watched this traitor get her face fucked mercilessly?”

“O-of course not-Hn!” Olivia stuttered and a little moan escaped her lips. “I’m not a degenerate, like her!”

“A degenerate?” Beatrice found Olivia’s comments funny. “Then what does that make me who finds pleasure from that degenerates impressive throat skills? What does that make you, who lost herself while I rocked my hips against your magical girl-cock? Did you forget how many times you came while we fucked each other silly and marked each other’s bodies with our cream?”

“T-that was-Ahn~!” Olivia moaned and shuddered when Beatrice slid her hand between the ninja’s clothes.

"Looks like you fixed up your outfit from last time," Beatrice chuckled.

"O-of course I did! I-ah-I can't... Hah, walk around like..."

"Like your favorite pastime is getting off on getting your pussy pounded by a succubus while you shoot cum all over yourself from your very own dick?" Beatrice asked as she touched the dishonest girl’s moist pussy lips. “Look at how wet you are already! I didn’t even do anything yet.”

“That’s because of your… Voice… Ahn, the way you… Touch me,” Olivia breathed heavily. Hot air escaped her mouth.

“Then I should stop touching you?” Beatrice asked.

“Ah?” With a flushed face and glossy look in her eyes, Olivia hesitated, leaving her mouth half-open. Her thin, trembling lips were too inviting for the succubus to pass up the opportunity. She moved her free hand behind Olivia’s head and quickly locked lips with the girl, sticking her tongue inside. Olivia replied in kind without hesitation.

“Ahn~ M-my lady!” Tabitha moaned and masturbated at the girls’ feet while they both made out. She craved for rough attention from the packing futanari. “I… Please! I’ll do anything you want! Just… Ahn~ … Give me more!”

Beatrice parted her lips from Olivia and said with a smile. “You see? Even though causing you such distress, Tabitha can think of nothing but cock! Are you still going to deny that you got wet from watching Tabitha get what was coming to her?”

“S-she gets off on it anyway,” Oliva whispered timidly and looked away.

“And you got aroused from it anyway,” Beatrice said and stuck a third finger inside Olivia’s dripping cunt.

“Hhhhn~” Oliva dug her fingers into Beatrice’s shoulders as another pleasureful shudder ran across her spine.

“Why not do both yourselves a favor and give that masochist what she wants?” Beatrice asked a leading question with a cheeky smile.

“W-what do you mean?” Olivia again looked away from the succubus’s seductive gaze, pretending she did not know what the succubus suggested.

“What else?” Beatrice asked softly and kissed Olivia’s neck while gently massaging the insides of the ninja girl’s pussy. “Remember how much you liked it last time?”

“I-Ahn-I do!” Olivia confessed and tilted her head, exposing her neck for more tremble-inducing gentle kisses. She sunk her hand into Beatrice’s luscious hair while caressing the succubus’s back with her other hand, moaning, reveling in the memory of how amazing it felt yesterday.

“Are you going to tell me you haven’t thought about it since then?” Beatrice asked, showering Olivia in kisses, subjugating Olivia to her will with nothing more but indulgence in consensual pleasure.

“I-I did,” Olivia confessed.

“When?”

“A-ahhh… All night! Hn~ How could I forget something like that? With all the disgusting discoveries we made in that place, it was the only thing that could help me forget the living nightmare that I’m in!”

“You masturbated, didn’t you?”

“O-of course! I came to the memory of cumming inside you! I’ve never experienced such deep powerful orgasms! I tried replicating it with my fingers… Hn… I… I… I tried jerking my clit… It just wasn’t the same!”

“Don’t tell me that was the reason for your sour mood,” Beatrice giggled and kissed Olivia on the lips again to comfort her.

“D-don’t laugh!” Olivia pouted and parted from Beatrice’s lips as tears formed in her eyes, though her one eye was still obscured by her thick, bleached bang. “Don’t you understand what you’ve done to me!?”

“Opened a whole new world for you,” Beatrice said as she looked directly into Olivia’s eye and gently moved her fingers inside Olivia’s pussy.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 100: Justice (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn,” Olivia moaned and trembled from Beatrice’s skillful fingers. She could barely stand on her feet and had to support herself by holding onto Beatrice’s shoulders. “Op-opened a new world?”

Beatrice did not respond. She just listened to Olivia’s frustrations while guiding her towards orgasm.

“T-this world… The murders… The depravities… The deceit… The revolting truth of just how much the people here are lied to! All the scum that have spread and multiplied within these walls… I want to fight it… I want to destroy it! Haaah~  And yet I spent the whole night trying to forget it all, thinking of nothing but how good you made me feel! I’m as disgusting as everybody else here!! I have no right to judge anyone!! Hhhh-nnnn~”

Olivia shuddered and held tight onto Beatrice, teetering on the verge of a tearful orgasm.

“Haaah… P-please, my lady,” Tabitha begged as she writhed on the ground, desperate to remind about herself. She grabbed Beatrice by the leg with her one free hand while she humped her hips against her fingers that she sunk into her squelching pussy.

“See?” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear, turning her slightly so that she could see the naked mage at their feet. “Here you are, crying your heart out, and that one could not care less. Selfishly concerned only about her own cravings. She’d probably betray you again without a second’s thought if it meant getting my cock faster. She’s even doing it right now—betraying your feelings, your needs, hoping that I forget about you, begging for me to discard you and go satisfy her instead. She deserves to be punished, doesn’t she?”

“Haah, p-punished?” Olivia whimpered.

“Isn’t it about time you stopped pretending you don’t know what I mean? Isn’t it time to stop lying to yourself? How long will you carry those feelings? Burying them deeper will only make it worse.”

“I-I’m not like this-Hn~! I’m a good… Good-ahn!”

“Of course you are!” Beatrice reassured Olivia with a kiss on the cheek and then put her soft, wet lips around the ninja girl’s earlobe, kissing it, playing with it with her tongue, all the while slowly fingering Olivia’s pussy.

“I-I need it too!” Tabitha begged. “P-please! Don’t ignore me! I’m not like that frigid liar! I want it! I need it! Please, I’ll do anything! Do anything to me!”

“Frustrating, isn’t it?” Beatrice continued whispering in Olivia’s ear. “You do your best to hold back, to be a better person than most. And all you get is ridicule, dismissal or contempt. Don’t hold your frustrations inside. Don’t let them fester! Let them go! We can help you. We accept you! We’ll accept all of you. Just say the word.”

“Mf~” Olivia moaned. She hesitated. She wanted to, but she hesitated.

“She represents all that is wrong in this city,” Beatrice continued. “Treachery, depravity, selfishness, disregard for the well-being of others. Your desire for punishment is not wrong. It’s justice! Why can’t justice feel good? Is it right for others to drown in the pleasure of shortsighted, instant gratification, while you’re supposed to deny yourself those simple treats of life that is otherwise surrounded by hardship and misery? Are you supposed to be a saint and fight your inherent human nature until your dying breath? That’s not right! That’s not just!”

“Aaah!! L-lady Beatrice! P-please!” Tabitha cried.

“She wants it,” Beatrice whispered. “She knows she’s been bad. She knows she’s nothing but a slave to her pleasure-seeking instincts. She needs to be punished for it! For everything that she’s done. She needs your justice. She can’t go on without it.”

“It… Ahn~ I… Hn~ That’s not… It-hn-can’t be…” Oliva moaned louder and louder with her eyes closed. The succubus’s fingers, her warm, sweet words… It was too much for the ninja girl to handle.

“If you hold back your justice, you will not be hurting just yourself,” Beatrice whispered. “You both will only suffer, deprived of what you desire. But if you punish her, and punish her for everything, if you deliver justice, you both will find serenity. That’s what true justice brings! Justice through punishment! It is not about cruelty or vengeance. It is about finding peace.”

“Y-yes… Hn~… Piece…” Olivia repeated weakly.

“Will you take it upon yourself to be the deliverer of justice?” Beatrice asked.

“I… I don’t know if I can.”

“Follow your feelings. Follow your heart. Punish her for what she has done, and if you hold nothing back you will find justice.”

“I-Ah~… I will try…”

“Good girl,” Beatrice lovingly kissed Olivia on the forehead, pressed two fingers against Olivia’s G-spot, and cast [Dick Growing].

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 101: Disobedient Pet (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Aahhh~” Olivia moaned as Beatrice’s Skill [Dick Growing] took root. Channeled from the tips of Beatrice’s fingertips that pressed against Olivia’s g-spot, the magical energy sent pleasure waves through Olivia’s pussy, all the way to her clit on the other side.

“Aaah!!” Olivia screamed. Her clit was already sensitive from the succubus's sensual caressing. Now the magic sent waves throughout her body, concentrating their assault on the ninja girl’s clit. At first, it tingled, then it twitched and swelled.

“I-It’s… Uwah! Why is it soooo goooood!?” Olivia arched her back and thrust her hips forward, repeatedly jerking them back and forth, unable to control the pleasure of her clit rapidly growing into a fully functional, hard, and aching-for-satisfaction dick.

“Diiiiiiiiick~~” Tabitha uttered guttural sounds. The horny, naked mage let go of Beatrice’s leg and reached for Olivia instead, who was humping the air in a new lustful stupor while holding onto Beatrice.

“Aahh!?” Olivia gasped in surprise and recoiled when Tabitha tried to climb her legs like a ghoul, salivating for cock.

Beatrice was quick to respond. She sunk her hand into Tabitha’s green locks and pulled her hard, away from Olivia.

“Aahn!” Tabitha desperately tried to reach Olivia’s cock that was now just barely out of reach. Olivia’s twitching cock was mere inches away from Tabitha’s grasping fingers.

“Who gave you permission to go for any other cock than mine!?” Beatrice asked and wrapped her coiling tail around Tabitha’s wrists before she could harm or scare Olivia even more. She then turned Tabitha away from Olivia, toward her own cock. Tabitha barely had the chance to shift attention from one cock to another before the succubus thrust it into Tabitha’s salivating mouth and pushed forward, shoving it deep down Tabitha’s throat.

“Ghhh-hmf!” Tabitha gurgled while Beatrice roughly moved her head back and forth, thoroughly fucking her throat. This throat training lasted only for a couple of seconds before Beatrice completely pulled out her cock, along with a thick coat of Tabitha’s throat-slop.

“Ghuuuaaaa~” Tabitha’s tongue followed the thick futanari cock even as she gasped for a breath of fresh air.

“What made you think you could interrupt me when I was with another girl?” Beatrice asked.

Tabitha did not answer and only reached for the futanari’s cock with her mouth. Tabitha’s hands were still bound, and Beatrice had no intention of letting go of the cock-slut’s wrists. Instead, she wrapped another ring around them and tightened her grips so that the mage could not escape.

Beatrice raised Tabitha’s arms high above her head and pulled back to keep Tabitha from reaching the object of her desire, stretching her slim, sexy figure, raising her perky tits to even greater prominence. And all that Tabitha could do in response is stick her tongue out toward Beatrice’s hard cock.

 “Are you even listening!?” Beatrice asked.

The answer was obvious. Denied a cock, denied a way to pleasure herself, Tabitha could only squirm and whimper while moving her hips to stimulate her nether regions any way she could.

“Answer me when I speak to you!” Beatrice commanded and slapped Tabitha across the face with her cock.

“Y-yesh!” Tabitha answered, though her gaze was glued to the futanari dick that was in front of her face.

“I guess you can only listen with your mouth,” Beatrice said when she saw how needily Tabitha tried to touch the futanari girl-cock with her tongue. “You want this, right?”

“Y-yes! Please!” Tabitha begged.

“Too bad,” Beatrice scoffed and pulled Tabitha’s wrists further back, further separating Tabitha from what she craved. Beatrice crossed her arms as she looked down on Tabitha’s tearful dismay and added, “If you truly wished for my cock, you should have been a proper sex slave and not gotten in the way!

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Tabitha cried in desperation. “I’ll be better! I’ll never get in your way again!”

“Unfortunately for you, I’m not the one you should be apologizing to,” Beatrice said.

The succubus then used her tail to turn Tabitha’s wrists, which forced the girl to contort her body in the same direction. Guided with the same grace as a disobedient horse, Tabitha was turned back toward Olivia.

While Tabitha’s attention was on Beatrice’s cock, she had no way of seeing what Olivia was doing. But Beatrice did. The playful scolding and teasing of the masochistic mage required little concentration from the succubus and she was able to keep an eye on how the horny ninja girl massaged her temporary girl-cock, masturbating to the sight of a succubus and her disobedient pet.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 102: Anger and Pleasure (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah,” Tabitha switched her attention to Olivia’s twitching cock. She reached to Olivia again, but Beatrice kept her at bay, tightening her tail’s grip on Olivia’s wrists.

“Not yet!” Beatrice exclaimed. “Did you forget already?”

“I’m sorry!” Tabitha cried out to Olivia. “I’m sorry! Please! I need a cock!”

“’S-sorry’?” Olivia repeated, coming to her senses from her pleasure-stupor. “Do you even know what you’re apologizing for?”

“I… Eh… For interrupting you and Beatrice!”

“You don’t even remember!?” Olivia shouted in fury. Overtaken by rage and lust, the ninja girl rushed to Tabitha, her hard erection swaying with each hurried step, grabbed the cock-deprived nympho by the head, and thrust her cock deep inside the salivating hole.

“GuAAAAHHH,” Olivia twitched and grunted as the warm pleasure of Tabitha’s mouth-hole overtook her body. Olivia bent over Tabitha’s head, rolling her eyes in pleasure, holding still and letting the new sensations consume her.

However, Tabitha herself was the first to move. Not satisfied with just having her mouth defiled, she pushed further toward the base of Olivia’s cock to scratch the unsatiable itch in her throat.

“Uaahh~?” Olivia shuddered when she felt her cock push against a tight, hot opening. The girl instantly recalled the phenomenal sensation that was a deepthroat, which also reinvigorated her anger.

“Really!?” Olivia shouted and pulled Tabitha’s head and mouth off her cock.

“Guah!? Nhnoo!” Tabitha whimpered in disappointment with her tongue out and waggling for cock.

“You neither know nor care about what you did and only care about pleasuring yourself using me as some cheap cock-toy!?” Olivia was furious. “You almost got me killed!!”

“Wha—GHLU!!” Tabitha’s only word of response was interrupted by a rageful thrust of cock down her throat.

“This is what you wanted!?” Olivia screamed and thrust back and forth, in and out of Tabitha’s mouth. “Just this!? Only this!? You don’t care that who you betray? You don’t care who you get killed? As long as you get a big, fat cock, it’s all the same to you!?”

“GHLagu-GHLRA!” Those were the only sounds Tabitha could make in response while her tearful eyes rolled into the back of her skull from the merciless throat fuck.

“UAHH~~ I was scared shitless!” Olivia continued mixing rage and pleasure, drowning her pain with the pleasure she got from savagely fucking Tabitha’s tight, slippery throat. “That redhead bitch had every intention of killing me! And you just kept enticing them! Hnn~!! Using my life as some cheap bargaining chip!”

Olivia kept thrusting faster and faster, without a care for whether Tabitha could breathe or not when a cock was lodged down her throat and blocked her windpipe. No, it wasn’t like Olivia didn’t care. She just forgot. The pleasure that was fueled by rage was too much for Tabitha to handle and the inexperienced throat-fucker just kept absent-mindedly racing toward a quick finish.

Olivia’s first deepthroat blowjob from a succubus was divine, but now she could attempt to relive that experienced by controlling the tempo in whichever way she wished. And she wished to go faster, deeper, as far down Tabitha’s throat as she could reach. A familiar feeling was building fast, and Olivia did not have the willpower to delay it. She wanted this gratification. She deserved this gratification.

“You wanted this right!?” Olivia asked as she kept bulging Tabitha’s throat. “Anything to get a cock down your throat! You always were a useless slut that got off on being used. Well, how does it feel to be used by me!? You thought you could trade my life for a fuck!? WELL GET FUCKED! GET FUCKED! CHOKE ON MY COCK!! CHOKE ON MY COCK WHILE YOU DROWN IN MY CUM!!”

Olivia looked down at the face she was fucking. Tabitha was barely present. Her eyes were white, saliva bubbled at the corners of her mouth as she let Olivia have her way with her. And seeing Tabitha in such a degrading, pathetic state, seeing the one who almost ended her life get fucked senseless, used, and humiliated was what finally opened the floodgates.

“EAT MY CUM YOU CRAZY SLUT!” Olivia screamed as her cock swelled and unleashed blast after forceful blast down the mage’s throat. Tabitha was barely present at all, but she kept with Olivia’s cock and continued sucking, vacuuming all of Olivia’s juices.

“Yesssss! Ghuuuh~! just like thaaaat~” Olivia grunted as the pleasure waves that came with each pump of cum through her cock overtook her completely and she gleefully poured more and more thick jizz directly into Tabitha’s stomach.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 103: Recharge (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Good job,” Olivia heard Beatrice’s soft whisper in her ear. It awoke the ninja girl from her orgasm-induced trance enough to become aware of her surroundings and reflect on what she was doing.

Breathing hard and sweating profusely, Olivia did not even notice the succubus approach her from behind. Tabitha’s arms were no longer bound by the succubus’s tail and fell weakly toward the ground, while the succubus slowly slid her hands all over Olivia’s body, and into her outfit, one hand even reaching her perky breast and hard nipple.

“You might want to let Tabitha breathe a little,” the succubus suggested as she played with Olivia’s nipple. Olivia finally noticed that she still had her hands behind Tabitha’s head, holding her in place and that her cock was still down Tabitha’s throat, choking the masochist to death.

“AH!” Olivia instantly let go of Tabitha’s head—as if caught by the police with a smoking gun—and withdrew her long, girthy cock from Tabitha’s throat.

“GHUUUAHGH, GHOUH-KHUUH,” Tabitha coughed and gagged, spitting out thick strands of messy, slippery liquid as she gasped for life-saving oxygen, taking in hard, ragged breathes through her messy mouth.

“Not bad at all for your first attempt,” Beatrice said when she looked at the state Olivia’s rough facefucking left Tabitha in and went back to kissing Olivia all over her neck, shoulders, ears...

“Ahn, so soon?” Olivia whimpered in disappointment when her magical temporary girl-dick softened and shriveled the second it left Tabitha’s mouth. Each second it shriveled by an inch until it returned to its original form as a swollen clit of a horny girl.

Beatrice’s [Dick Growing] Skill was only Rank D, after all. And this meant cumming only once was enough to end the magic.

“But that was hardly punishment,” Beatrice commented on Olivia’s performance. “Even if my spell lasted for an hour, you would not have held out long enough to make full use of the extra time. And then there’s another issue… Tabitha, how was it?”

“Ih-haah-Inhredlbl,” Tabitha uttered weakly in between ragged breaths and she slowly came to her senses.

“See? You gave her exactly what she wanted,” Beatrice said to Olivia and giggled.

“B-b-but… You said… What I wanted… And I was even more… Than I thought…” Olivia stuttered and grasped for words, trying to figure out what she did wrong.

“It’s fine, it’s fine!” The succubus comforted Olivia with another kiss and slowly began undressing her. “I did tell you that you did a good job, didn’t I? It’s just that you ended up doing all the work, that’s all.”

“All… the work?” Olivia was confused. “B-but Tabitha… She’s barely breathing.”

“And that’s just one of the things that get that masochist off,” Beatrice explained calmly while further undressing Olivia and exposing her petite, twenty-one-year-old figure to Tabitha. “But she has to satisfy you too. We’ll just make her work extra hard now to make it up to you… You hear that, Tabitha?”

“H-huh?” Tabitha looked up weakly with a dazed look and a piece of cloth fell on her face. Tabitha removed that and saw a nearly completely naked Olivia standing over her, with the seductive succubus behind her, caressing the youthful body.

“You see this?” Beatrice pointed to Olivia’s cleanly shaven pussy. However, Tabitha’s attention quickly shifted to the hard cock of the futanari succubus that appeared just beneath Olivia’s pussy, sliding through the ninja girl’s thigh gap.

“Ah~” Tabitha moaned and slowly got on her knees, ready to service another cock.

“Woah there!” Beatrice put a stop to Tabitha’s sucking intentions by putting her sleek black tail in front of the cock-slut’s eyes and wagging it in a ‘tsk-tsk’ motion. “You’ve had your fun, now it’s time for someone else.”

“Uhm… Hah… Beatrice?” Olivia’s breathing grew heavier as she looked at the long, hard cock between her legs. Even though she had climaxed mere moments ago, the succubus managed to excite her again. It took all her willpower not to start fingering herself on the spot, or (even worse!) jump the succubus’s cock and fuck herself silly, swinging her hips up and down, stretching herself on the fat girth.

“What can I say?” Beatrice chuckled. “I’ve been horny for a while now thanks to that cock-hungry slut, and seeing you two have so much fun… Can you blame me for wanting to screw you both where you stand?”

“Oh, yes~!” Tabitha exclaimed and her entire body and posture sprung to life, reinvigorated at the thought of having a threesome with Beatrice. But just like last time, Beatrice’s tail, swaying in a ‘tsk-tsk’ motion put a hold on Tabitha’s intentions.

“Not so fast!” Beatrice said, smiling like the devil itself. It was clear, that Tabitha would not get what she wanted as easily as she got it with the inexperienced Olivia.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 104: A Contest (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I have been holding out for some time now without participating,” Beatrice said as she pressed the tip of her cock against Olivia’s pussy lips. The girl did not object in the slightest, and even moved her hips a little, just barely sliding her wet pussy back and forth on Beatrice’s cock, as if hoping that nobody would notice her massage herself with Beatrice’s hard, fat girth.

“Oh, despite what I’ve said earlier to Olivia about prolonging the pleasure, I won’t be able to keep myself from cumming for long either. Not when this horny girl is already rubbing herself on me like this,” Beatrice said with a smile, making Olivia blush even more. “So, you better make her cum even faster, before I release inside her!”

“W-what!?” Tabitha exclaimed and sunk her tensed-up fingers into the wet moss beneath her that she covered in her own liquids just moments before. She wanted to be the one to have her holes ravaged by the thick cock of a succubus! Tabitha raised her ass into the air, arching her back to try and entice Beatrice into changing her mind.

“You heard me. Lick her clit and pussy and make this sweet girl squirm in delight while I fuck her!” Beatrice said, having already made up her mind. She moved her hips to press the tip of her cock against Olivia’s pussy, effortlessly parting the juicy lips, ready to accept the thick pussy-pleaser.

But seeing the effort Tabitha put in, Beatrice moved her tail toward Tabitha’s dripping cunt and lightly slapped her against it.

“A-ahn!” Tabitha cried as her whole body shuddered. However, her expression was that of sweet delight, instead of pain or suffering how it would have been for some other girl from such abusive treatment. Tabitha shook her ass and instantly started moving her hips toward the abusive tail, grinding her freshly beat and red pussy against Beatrice’s sleek tail. “Oh~”

Tabitha wasn’t stupid when it came to this. She knew that she wasn’t supposed to pleasure herself. Her goddess made it more than clear. And that was exactly why Tabitha did what she did. Not just for the current pleasure, but for the “reward” that would follow shortly.

“Heh,” Beatrice let out a chuckle. Even now she was somehow still getting impressed at how Tabitha managed to find joy in all forms of painful and degrading treatment. The succubus relented, pulled her tail away from Tabitha’s drenching pussy, and slapped it again, much harder than the last time.

“AAAAHH~!” Tabitha cried even louder even as her ecstatic grin grew wider. Again, the masochist got exactly what she wanted.

“What a hopeless whore,” Beatrice sighed theatrically as if she did not get hard from having such a wonderful and willing sex addict as her personal toy.

“Listen carefully. Make Olivia cum before I climax and release inside her! Do that and you’ll taste heaven,” Beatrice promised. “Fail, and I’ll tie you to a tree and have you watch how I make her cum over and over while denying you any attention or satisfaction!”

“Nooo!” Tabitha cried as her bliss turned to horror.

“Ehh?” Olivia woke up from her pleasure stupor just enough to wonder if she heard Beatrice’s words right. But Olivia got no chance for clarification or even a say in the matter of her pussy’s pleasure.

Tabitha leapt to Olivia’s pussy with her tongue out and—without wasting a second—got to work before Olivia had any time to pretend to object. At the same time, Beatrice pushed her cock further against Olivia’s pussy, easily slipping in deeper, parting Olivia’s drenched pussy walls that were lubricated and ready to accept Beatrice’s cock, and plunging deep into the tightness of the warm pleasure-hole.

“Ahhh, shit,” Beatrice groaned from the sweet pleasure that suddenly came over her swollen cock.

The succubus had been aching to fuck these girls for a while now, but once she plunged herself inside the sopping wet hole and felt the wonderful stimulation of slick youthful flesh enveloping her cock, she could not hold back from fucking the owner of this wonderful, overflowing pussy silly. Beatrice began fucking Olivia’s hole with ever-increasing ferocity. Each thrust inside the flooded cunt, gave just enough satisfaction to crave for more, just enough to make Beatrice thrust a little harder, a little faster.

“Oohhhh, yessssss~” Olivia moaned and arched her back, throwing her weight onto Beatrice, surrendering herself to the succubus completely.

“N-not yet!” Tabitha cried as she licked Olivia’s clit and pussy like her life depended on it. Tabitha had her fair share of girl-on-girl experiences, but never before in her life was she this desperate to make another girl cum.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 105: Double The Pleasure (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Tabitha realized that the succubus went into a lust-frenzy. The cock-slut had seen this before in Beatrice, she knew that it would not take much time for Beatrice to cum now. And she also knew that Beatrice had no reason to hold back, as the horny sex goddess could cum again and again with little effort. Tabitha was terrified of being left out and forced to watch her sex goddess have fun with others while deprived of pleasure herself. And Tabitha’s fear invigorated her efforts to pleasure Olivia’s clit and pussy to absolute perfection.

“Oh, fffffffffuck YES!” Olivia let out cries of ecstasy as her pussy was assaulted from both inside and outside. Having avoided any lesbian interaction all her life, she was somehow astonished at how well a woman could pleasure another woman’s sex organ, hitting all the right spots, with just the right intensity.

Getting more and more excited as her brain zoned in on the pleasure while blocking out any unnecessary thoughts, Olivia not only embraced Tabitha’s service, she demanded more of it! Olivia grabbed Tabitha’s head and pushed her into her crotch for extra pressure on her needy clit, which had gotten used to the stimulation levels of a throbbing cock.

At the same time, Olivia moved her hips against Beatrice’s pistoning cock, that despite its girth somehow managed to fit her perfectly every time. Thick enough to stretch her pussy walls to a reasonable limit, yet not so much that caused pain instead of pleasure.

Even though Olivia had experienced a cock of similar size once before, the experience was horrible and painful, nothing like with Beatrice. She couldn’t believe that a cock this large could feel so good inside her small pussy, and happily pounded herself against it, enjoying every inch of the hot, fulfilling rod that massaged her inner walls in incredible ways, putting different levels of pressure along its veiny length.

Olivia couldn’t know that the succubus’s [Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1)] Skill came with bonuses other than just a mindless pole of meat that mere human jocks could offer.

The six-inch thick and veiny dick of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

 

That was part of the description of the Skill that only the succubus knew about. And while the length might not have come even close to the extraordinary specimen of the male population, the succubus could more than make up for this small deficit of a low D-ranked Skill with other bonuses that no ordinary male possessed.

And with such magnificent cock inside her, Olivia was quickly sent to the heavens.

The ninja girl kept moaning without a care in the world, sending the passionate moans of her gentle voice throughout the forest. Her body trembled from the expertly and purposeful assault of two determined pleasure-sluts. She had given up on holding her own weight a long time ago, supported by Beatrice’s surprisingly strong hands and cock, while she let her pussy be used as a cock-sleeve for the succubus’s cock. With each thrust inside her, each lick and suck around her clit, Olivia came closer to her second mind-shattering orgasm. And that was exactly what Beatrice wanted.

Beatrice kept smiling gleefully as she held Olivia in her arms and had her way with her, corrupting the girl into happily accepting the pleasure from someone she actively despised.

Not only that, the whole threat to Tabitha was nothing but a ploy. Beatrice had cheated a little when she made this competition. While it was fun to lightly play with and torment her nymphomanic cock-slut, Beatrice had no intention of passing out on a wonderful threesome she could have. The fact that Beatrice would not be able to hold out long was absolutely true. But Beatrice had full faith in Tabitha’s tongue and mouth skills. And combining that with her own cock that Olivia was already dripping for… There was no woman on the planet that could endure such simultaneous service without rising to the heavens in pure bliss.

And as Beatrice’s own cock twitched and trembled, ready to unleash a healthy dose of cum inside the young fertile female, Beatrice just had to double-check one thing.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Semen

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 50ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

 

The skill was clearly toggled off. So Beatrice could not impregnate Olivia. Then how did I last time-Ugh! The succubus could no longer think. She fucked further and further toward rapture, and the pressure within her finally reached a critical point. Just a few more thrusts! Beatrice felt it clearly as she dug her nails into Olivia’s silky skin. And that’s when Olivia’s pussy walls clamped down on Beatrice’s cock and the ninja girl embraced her orgasm.

Olivia’s body shuddered and Beatrice only had the time to moved her tail in front of Olivia’s sultry, moaning, open mouth, aiming inside it. With just a few more pumps inside Olivia’s clamping pussy, Beatrice unleashed the first wave of cum inside the corrupted ninja girl’s mouth and pussy.

Olivia greedily collected Beatrice’s seed that shot inside her mouth, barely keeping up with swallowing it while excess shots sprayed more sticky, white jizz across the girl’s orgasmic face and hair.

Beatrice shot each load of her hot cum with a deep, powerful thrust of her cock.

Olivia continued meeting those thrusts by slamming her hips down against the hot pulsating cock of the succubus while holding down Tabitha’s head in her crotch, digging Tabitha’s lips and tongue into her swollen clit to prolong her heavenly orgasm as long as she possibly could.

Only when Beatrice’s cock and tail were completely emptied and cum leaked out of both Olivia’s mouth and pussy, did the ninja girl weakly slump into the succubus’s warm embrace, resting her back against Betrice’s massive soft tits.

-27 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 106: Reward (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Another level? Beatrice was slightly surprised when she saw the second and third notification tab flash through her mind’s eye while she released the last few spurts of cum inside Olivia. The ninja girl performed well, and now Beatrice expected her to do even better.

Despite the decrease in Arousal Points that Beatrice’s succubus nature restored so rapidly and required the release of to think properly and simply function as anything else but a sex machine, Beatrice was now as horny as ever, excited to further release Olivia’s inhibitions and pull her into the world of carnal pleasures.

“You liked it that much?” Beatrice asked Olivia before turning the ninja’s head closer and giving her a loving kiss on the lips. Olivia was still basking in her post-orgasm bliss and simply went along with everything Beatrice did, even slipping her tongue into the succubus’s mouth to taste Beatrice’s saliva while giving the succubus a taste of her own love juices. Beatrice did not mind this in the slightest and the two stunning females swapped the mixing liquids back and forth in their mouths. This excited Beatrice further and made her cock harden again just when it was getting soft enough to let cum slip out of Olivia’s pussy, which Tabitha greedily devoured every last drop of.

The nymphomanic mage that was just done licking Olivia to a quick orgasm, was now sliding her tongue all around Beatrice’s cock, even slithering her tongue in between the hardening shaft and Olivia’s pussy lips to collect those extra few drops of the succubus’s love nectar. All the while she fingered her cock-deprived pussy with two fingers, moaning out warm breath into Olivia’s and Beatrice’s sex organs. This only further hurried the rise of Beatrice’s cock to full form as the succubus formed her next carnal plan for further ways to pleasure herself and her girls.

We’ll still be in this forest for a while, Beatrice thought to herself when she remembered Ember’s words. So, I won’t really need [Refresh Cooldown] Skill for some time still. And since my leveling is going so well right now… Some would say it would be foolish of me to hold back… Heh…

Wait! How long has it been since I cast it? Do I even need to use [Refresh Cooldown] Skill? Beatrice checked her [Dick Growing] Skill and saw that indeed, of the thirty-minute cooldown, there were only a little over five more minutes left before she could use the Skill again. I guess I can wait at least that much to save the twelve-hour cooldown on the [Refresh Cooldown] Skill.

Beatrice parted lips from Olivia, thin sicky strands still collected their lips. She let Olivia rest on her huge tits and massaged and played with the ninja’s breasts. A little cum had trickled from Olivia’s face down to her torso and breasts, and Beatrice made sure to smear it across those nice, small breasts for lubrication to avoid friction during the boob massage.

“Tabitha really did do a wonderful job, don’t you think?” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear as she kept playing with her breasts, once in a while lightly touching the girl’s nipples. “You used her throat like cheap cock-sleeve to please your dick, then you used her tongue and lips to massage your clit. Her mouth really has been working overtime.”

“I-Ah-I deserved at least that much for… For everything she’s done to me,” Olivia said between hot breaths as she too enjoyed Tabitha’s cum-collecting tongue work combined with Beatrice’s massage.

“Oh, no doubt,” Beatrice chuckled softly. “But for all your demands for Tabitha to get fucked, you only fucked one of her holes. Something that you should absolutely fix to deliver proper justice for what she’s done to you, don’t you think?”

“A-again…” Olivia stuttered when she realized that there was more that the succubus still expected of her. “I… I don’t think I can.”

“Of course, you can!” Beatrice encouraged her with a smile. “Hey, slut! Enough drinking rewards that were not meant for you! You have to work for your cum!”

“B-but I did as you commanded!” Tabitha complained. “I made her cum before you released! I felt her shudder just moments before you filled her second-rate hole with your magnificent seed! You promised a reward! You promised I would taste heaven!”

“That is true...” Beatrice said less with a simple agreement and more with foreboding ominousness. And, having said that, Beatrice writhed her tail, moved it to Tabitha’s ignored pussy that only had the girl’s thin fingers for stimulation (a poor substitution for the long, thick cock of a succubus). Without warning or preparation, Beatrice thrust her tail inside Tabitha’s wet cunt, impaling Tabitha all the way up to her womb.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 107: Seconds ‘till Dick (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GUAAAAAAAAH!!!” Tabitha screamed as her whole body was moved forward and lifted several inches from the ground by the sudden, forceful penetration by the succubus’s long, thick tail.

“Look at her,” Beatrice told Olivia while mercilessly thrusting her tail inside Tabitha’s gushing, squelching cunt, pounding the girl’s womb repeatedly.

“YEEEESH!! OUAGHHHHHHH-yAHAAA~~” Tabitha collapsed beneath Beatrice’s feet and writhed on the ground, belly and tits up, arching her back while Beatrice bulged her abdomen with her tail. “THAAAAAAAAAAAHNKYOUUUUUUUUU~~”

The sight of the masochistic beauty writhing on the ground with a bulging belly, pinching the nipples on her bouncing breasts as hard as she could to intensify the forbidden, painful pleasure, made Beatrice harden and swell to full force inside Olivia’s cum-and-pussy-juice-lubricated pussy. Beatrice couldn’t possibly stop herself from slowly moving her cock inside the hot pleasure-hole even as talked to Olivia, further compromising the ninja’s morals.

“See what a hopeless degenerate she is?” Beatrice whispered to Olivia. “You were right about her, of course. But unless you push her limits, you will not gain any fulfillment out of the justice you deserve. You cannot hold back. This isn’t the girl who will appreciate your concern if that means she gets only second-rate fucking. She must feel your punishment! The pleasure and gratification must be absolute for it to be true justice!”

“B-but I cannot… Ahn! I do not have a tail such as yours… Hnnn,” Olivia whimpered and moaned as she too could not hold back from rocking her hips against Beatrice’s rock-hard cock that filled and massaged her pussy in all the right ways. “And even the cock you gave me…”

“Do not worry, I will have it back,” Beatrice said and nibbed Olivia’s ear. “But even if you do not possess the length of my tail, with our efforts combined, I’m sure you will be able to deliver the justice you deserve and have a satisfying peace of mind.”

“I… I will try,” Olivia promised with closed eyes as her mind once again wondered, unable to process anything but pleasure.

“Excellent,” Beatrice smiled and kissed Olivia on the lips. The two girls swirled their tongues together, exploring each other’s hot and wet mouths, while Beatrice brought up her [Dick Growing] Skill in her mind’s eye and counted seconds until she could cast it again.

Tabitha could not even count one plus one as her mind was blasted with over-stimulation coming from her pounded womb while she thrashed and screamed with her eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out as if possessed.

Meanwhile, Olivia enjoyed her gentle fucking and French-kissing with the succubus. Every couple of seconds Olivia sneaked a peek at the thrashing masochist and secretly hoped that the succubus wouldn’t notice that her pussy got slightly wetter from the sight of Tabitha’s ruthless pounding combined with her degrading ahegao look and animal-like howls.

And the second the cooldown for Beatrice’s [Dick Growing] Skill was up, she cast it on Olivia once more by channeling it through her throbbing cock, pushing hard and deep, reaching Olivia’s womb and channeling the stimulating magic directly through it, sending Olivia into another orgasm.

“O-oooooohhh~” Olivia shuddered and clamped on Beatrice’s cock when the unexpected orgasm took hold of her. Her entire body twitched as she enjoyed another blissful moment in the hands of the succubus. But none of her body parts twitched as hard as her clit which had seen more action in the last twenty-four hours than in the past year combined.

With each second Olivia’s clit swelled and grew, sending pleasure waves through Olivia’s body with the growth of each beautiful inch of its girth that any girl would lust over. It rose to the occasion and took the familiar form that Olivia was starting to get used to seeing. The form of a fully functioning and impressive girl-cock. Ball-less, yes, but that has never stopped Olivia from spurting copious amounts of girl-cum.

And though Olivia’s temporary girl-cock had no balls, she kept her pussy, keeping the pleasure that girls experienced when filled to the brim with cock.

“Excellent,” Beatrice smiled and looked over the shoulder of Olivia’s petite body that she held in her hands: legs up in the air and spread apart, pussy filled, and cock twitching for a hole to fuck.

Olivia didn’t dare to confess that she was only partially hard because of Beatrice’s skillful fucking. Her true desire was to ravage Tabitha that writhe underneath them. Olivia bit her lip, unsure what to do. What to do with her sinful, burning desire. Perhaps just imagining it would be enough? But just thinking about fucking Tabitha into madness just like Beatrice was doing right that second made Olivia desire it even more.

Olivia’s cock burned. It hurt. Despite desperately craving stimulation, Olivia didn’t even dare touch it, afraid to cum prematurely. She wanted to fuck Tabitha. She needed to screw her in all the fucked up ways she could imagine. She had to be punished. It was justice after all, wasn’t it? Olivia was mortified by her own desires, but she could not deny them.

“Do it,” the sweet whisper of the devil was all it took.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 108: Justice Unleashed (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Something snapped inside Olivia when she heard the succubus’s sweet, temptatious words. She braced against Beatrice, rose from her cock, and jumped to the writhing Tabitha who laid on her back and moved her hips against Beatrice’s tail that continued ruthlessly assaulting her womb.

“Enjoying giving up your useless twat for fucking?” Olivia asked with ominous contempt as she got on her knees at Tabitha’s face and placed her hands on the moaning girl. Olivia hovered her throbbing cock over Tabitha’s face with obvious intent just as her gaze met the lust-filled eyes of Tabitha. The tail-fucked girl opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

“Here’s some more!” Olivia screamed and jammed her cock all the way in Tabitha’s throat.

“GLHUGHHRHL” Tabitha gurgled from the rough impalement as the spit roast commenced in full force.

“UYEAAAAAH!” Olivia grunted like an animal as she lodged her cock into Tabitha’s throat. The mage was tits up and Olivia could clearly see her cock bulging Tabitha’s neck. She grabbed Tabitha’s neck and squeezed tightly, feeling her own girth through Tabitha’s throat muscles.

“GGHLRHHHHHUAHHGH!!!!” All Tabitha could do was continue gurgling incomprehensibly, choking on Olivia’s cock while the crazed ninja strangled her neck and the succubus used her tail to keep pounding the masochist’s womb.

Olivia held Tabitha’s neck tightly and moved her hips back and forth, using Tabitha’s throat and neck as nothing but a cheap cock-sleeve.

“GHUAA-HAAAAH~! This is too good! I could come like this in seconds!” Olivia kept moaning and groaning with an ecstatic grin as she thrust her hips into Tabitha’s face.

However, Olivia quickly had to stop her movement, once again lodging her cock deep down Tabitha’s throat. “But you’re not getting off as easily as you did last time!”

Olivia roughly and swiftly withdrew from Tabitha’s throat, letting oxygen flow to the used masochist’s cum-addled brain.

“GHUAAAA-HAAAA… M-moarh~” Tabitha begged half-lucidly as her chest moved up and down.

And Olivia planned to give Tabitha just that. More ruthless fucking. She grabbed a fistful of Tabitha’s hair and rolled over the punishment-loving slut over by her hair. She then moved around Tabitha who was now laying on her tits and cunt that Beatrice continued merrily fucking with her tail.

“Ass up!” Olivia screamed and leaned over to slap the mage across the ass.

Tabitha obeyed without a second’s thought. She braced against the ground on her elbows and got into a doggy-style position, raising her ass high up in the air. She waggled her butt up and down, both from Beatrice’s tail-fucking and to signal that this horny bitch in heat wanted even more.

Beatrice saw what was coming and for a moment stopped her tail’s thrusts inside Tabitha to change positions. She moved around Tabitha and got behind Olivia, while the ninja prepared for the ass invasion.

“Eeeeehhhh?” Tabitha whined as she instantly noticed the abrupt end to the fucking of her womb. And she reacted accordingly. By supporting her upper body weight with just one hand now, she moved her hand to the tail that stopped inside her pussy and started forcefully moving it herself, fucking herself with it like a horny slut would with a dildo.

Is she for real? Beatrice could barely believe what a gem she found. The level of Tabitha’s dedication was actually admirable.

Oblivious to anything but sex, Olivia got on her knees behind Tabitha’s shaking ass. She smeared Tabitha’s throat-produced lubricant across her entire cock and pressed it against Tabitha’s backdoor opening.

“Ungh,” Tabitha bit her lip in anticipation and shook her ass repeatedly, pushing back against the cock that pressed against her closed anal opening. Tabitha couldn’t stand a second of waiting. With the tail’s stimulation abruptly ended, she sought more by impaling her ass against Olivia’s cock herself.

“Impatient whore!” Olivia screamed and slapped Tabitha’s ass roughly. Again, again, and again. She then grabbed Tabitha by the ass, plunging her nails deep into the mage’s skin, and thrust forward, completing the anal invasion that Tabitha herself had started.

“How do you like that!?” Olivia screamed as she fucked Tabitha with all her force and slapped her ass once more, turning both cheeks bright red from the bruising.

Standing behind Olivia, Beatrice got on her knees to be on the same level with Olivia, got close to the lust-driven ninja, and whispered, “Let me help you a little.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 109: Envy and Fall (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Olivia kept pounding Tabitha’s ass, Beatrice moved behind Olivia and prepared to join the lustful party. The succubus first pulled her tail out of Tabitha’s pussy that was used as nothing more but a dildo. It was so lubricated that Tabitha had no chance of holding on to it, though the mage desperately tried to.

Beatrice then raised her tail to Olivia’s lips and whispered, “Taste it.”

In her sex-frenzied Olivia gladly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and sucked on the tail of the succubus. She would have done so without an invitation.

“Good girl,” Beatrice praised Olivia, kissed her on the neck, and parted her tail from Olivia’s mouth to move it towards further lewd purposes. And those purposes were to slither her tail up Tabitha’s back and reach her neck. The succubus wrapped a circle around it and forcefully pulled Tabitha by her neck off the ground, up and back toward the duo.

“Ghuuu~” Tabitha once again found herself choking with her dripping tongue stuck out as she rose from the ground with her back arched in a big arc and her tits flopping through her euphoric convulsions.

Beatrice pulled Tabitha close to Olivia and whispered to the ninja, “Grab her and don’t let go!”

Olivia did not have to be told twice. Just as Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s neck, before the ninja could collapse back on the ground, the tail of the succubus was replaced with Olivia’s fingers, which squeezed tightly.

Beatrice then quickly moved her tail to its previous position inside Tabitha’s needy, spasming twat, but before resuming the thrusting Beatrice prepared her cock for satisfaction as well.

“I want to feel you fuck her,” Beatrice whispered to Olivia and aligned her cock with the ninja’s pussy.

“Yesss! I need your cock inside me!” Olivia confessed and licked her lips. She did not realize how much she needed to be filled until the succubus stated her intentions. And now she could not think of anything better than being properly satisfied for punishing a treacherous nymphomanic bitch.

“Fuck me while I fuck this garbage whore!” Olvia grunted and fucked Tabitha’s ass with even greater passion as she tightened her grip on Tabitha’s throat.

“As you wish,” Beatrice smiled and thrust into both Olivia’s and Tabitha’s drenched cunts at the same time.

“GHUAaAA~!” Both Olivia and Tabitha moaned in a slutty chorus as their pleasure doubled.

Beatrice moved her hips with horny abandon, enjoying every moment of passionate sex with the two inhibitionless, horny beauties. She fucked Olivia’s squelching pussy with her fat cock, swollen from the arousal she got from experiencing this depraved scene that went far and beyond anything she had could have ever hoped for or even imagined in her past life. Beatrice matched her rhythm with Olivia to thrust deep inside her just as Olivia was at her deepest inside Tabitha’s ass, pushing the ninja girl an inch further in, fucking Tabitha through Olivia.

And while Olivia lost herself in the sweet pleasures of both a man and a woman, Tabitha, was beyond the realm of mere mortals. Her ass and pussy were pounded violently. She felt her sex goddess through Olivia, savoring every little push and painful thrust that the succubus added to her forbidden and twisted euphoria. Olivia’s tightening grip, slowly but surely deprived Tabitha’s brain of oxygen, sending the masochist further and further into a flying, lightheaded, dream-like euphoric bliss.

Tabitha could not even tell when she started cumming. She simply gave herself to the narcotic pleasure as she twitched and spasmed under the relentless assault.

In this state, Tabitha’s only wish was that Beatrice could fuck her ass as well. Olivia’s cock was good enough, but the tail of the sleek, twisted inches of the succubus’s tail allowed for depths impossible for mere humans. Tabitha wished to be fucked thoroughly. And even as she spasmed, gurgled, and screamed in ecstasy, she imagined her sex goddess taking all of her holes at once, filling her deeply. Endlessly. Completely.

The convulsions of a masochistic bitch in heat were not to be taken lightly by an inexperienced cock owner like Olivia.

“YEASH! TAKE IT! TAKE ALL OF IT!” Olivia kept fucking orgasming Tabitha over and over. She felt the masochist clamping from pure ecstasy. And she couldn’t help but feel jealous. Olivia’s jealousy only fueled her efforts to fuck Tabitha with even greater force, as her own cum-addled brain imagined that it was she that was fucked to madness but the succubus and lost in carefree ecstasy.

In ecstasy where no troubles existed. Where she could just let go and be fucked, again and again, surrendering to mindless pleasure to numb the pain of this world.

“Harder!” Olivia begged. “Fuck me harder! Like her! More! I want more!”

Beatrice herself was approaching orgasm. The stimulation of both her cock and tail inside two drenched, spasming pussies of sex-craving sluts was too much for any mortal. But who was Beatrice to refuse a girl that begged her for a thorough fucking? Even if this meant bringing this depraved threesome to a close, Beatrice was glad to end it on a high note by providing proper stimulation for all participants. The succubus had been gentler with Olivia before, but now she increased her efforts to please her growing sex-addict in one final sprint toward sweet, simultaneous climax.

“Yesh! That’s it! More! More!” Olivia lost herself utterly in the twisted delights of hedonism. A faint glimpse of her former self could not believe the words she was saying, the things she was doing. But that could not possibly hold her back now. She wanted to fall. She wanted to lose herself just like Tabitha. Not think about anything. Only sex. Only pleasure. “Even more! All of it!”

Feeling that she understood what Olivia wanted, Beatrice placed her hand around Olivia’s neck and gently squeezed.

“YEEEEESHHH!” Olivia grinned as her own cock swelled and ached. The double pleasure multiplied by the forbidden one sent Olivia into a pre-orgasmic bliss. Her eyes rolled back, she grinned just like Tabitha, preparing herself for the orgasm that was approaching, and just whimpered, “Mhoar~”

“GHUU~” Beatrice squeezed tighter around Olivia’s neck, delivering the ninja the same taboo pleasure that the ninja delivered to Tabitha. At that moment, both Beatrice and Olivia went past their thresholds for building pleasure. The pressure within their cocks could no longer be contained.

Both futanaris' minds went blank, overloaded with the stimulation not meant for mortal brains, and their throbbing cocks finally unleashed the copious, hot payload into their respective hungry holes. And although Beatrice ended up the only one without getting any of her holes filled with the hot reward of futanari sex, she more than made up for it by filling her two half-lucid partners to overflowing.

-29 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 110: Fast(er) Recovery

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah, haaaah,” Beatrice breathed hard, trying to recover as she laid amidst a small pile of cum-oozing, sexy, naked female forms. All three were knocked out by the intensity of their last intercourse and had barely the strength to breathe. Though the succubus was fairing better than the two girls that she had just violently fucked.

“Tabitha?” Beatrice moved closer to her green-haired partner that took on the most intense stimulation not only of the trio, but of anyone Beatrice had ever met. In this life or the previous one. Beatrice lifted the mage’s sticky, wet bangs of hair from her face to look at the semi-conscious girl and asked, “Are you alright?”

“… I-I… Inhredble…” Tabitha muttered weakly with a satisfied smile. “M… My… Sex… Ghoddessss~”

But even though Beatrice knew Tabitha enjoyed this kind of rough action, the succubus also felt responsible to take good care of the mage. Despite Tabitha’s confessions to her desires to experience even greater stimulation and experiences, Beatrice had no intentions of letting anything happen to her willing sex toy just yet. Especially if Tabitha crowned her as a ‘Sex Goddess’, it only gave Beatrice all the more reason to be a proper Goddess to her loyal acolyte.

Since the system felt so generous to me lately, I can afford something like this, Beatrice thought as she searched through her list of available Skills. There it is!

Skill Name: Fast(er) Recovery

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Description: Despite the marvelous, otherworldly orgasms, sex with a succubus can be taxing for mortals. This skill heals succubus’s sexual partners from their post-sex exhaustion, restoring a portion of the target’s Health Points and Stamina Points. The target and the succubus must have had sexual intercourse for this skill to be usable.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Cannot be used on the same target more than once per hour.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 6

 

Beatrice had disregarded such single-purpose, one-dimensional Skill before, but looking at the condition of her partners and figuring that the likelihood of things getting even crazier in the future was highly probable, Beatrice decided that this Skill might be not only a worthy investment but also a humane one. Though the irony of a “humane” approach from a care-free, wish fulfillment-oriented, pleasure-seeking sex Demon was not lost on Beatrice.

The succubus acquired the Skill, put her hand on Tabitha’s naked breast, and immediately used the rejuvenating Skill to heal the barely lucid masochist.

“E-eh?” Tabitha’s eyes snapped wide open as if she just awoke from a trance. She even rose from her horizontal position a little. “W-what happened? I feel… Strangely… Energetic?”

“We can’t be lying here all day, so I’ve decided to speed things up a little,” Beatrice said feigning indifference. Beatrice wasn’t about to show how much she cared for her twisted little pet, especially when it seemed to Beatrice that Tabitha wanted exactly the opposite. “Get yourself in order and gather your things. I’ll use the same Skill on Olivia in a couple of minutes and we’ll be moving on as soon as Ember returns.”

“O-of course!” Tabitha said and jumped to her feet, rejuvenated and smiling ear to ear.

‘Rank D Faster recovery’? This is some high-tier insta-heal! Beatrice thought, looking at Tabitha’s energetic appearance. The Skill seems to be a resounding success! Highly situational? Sure! But highly effective as well. And it seems that the likelihood of multiple-partner intercourse also has been accounted for judging by the low cooldown... And only a one-hour limit on re-use time? Does this system expect me to solve every problem with sex? Need a level-up? Sex. Need to heal a party member after a tough battle? Sex.

And as Beatrice watched Tabitha energetically moving back and forth gathering her things, as if she had just downed a huge mug of coffee, Beatrice brought up her Sexual Tally.

Sexual Tally

Number of Sexual Partners

7

Number of Climaxes

25

EXP gained through sex

1 580

Number of Threesomes

3

Number of Foursomes

0

Number of Fivesomes+

0

Total amount of Cum Unleashed, ml

1 305

Times Got Pregnant

0

Pregnancies Caused

1

Number of Offsprings

0

 

Still the one, huh? Beatrice looked at the ‘Pregnancies Caused’ part of the Tab and then looked back at Tabitha. Could it really be her?

Beatrice recalled Tabitha’s confessions. Her proclamations and desires. Her greatest and darkest wishes. How would someone with such twisted desires react if they discovered that they’re pregnant?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 111: Minutes After Guilt

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

While Beatrice waited for the two-minute cooldown to use [Fast(er) Recovery] on Olivia, she brought up her character information tab to confirm the level-up notifications that kept popping up before her eyes just minutes before.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

12 (14%)

Health Points

340/340 (+0.64/sec)

Arousal Points

9.2 /155 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

120/130 (+0.325/sec)

Physical Attack

12

Physical Defense

13

Magic Attack

14

Magic Defense

17

Speed

8

 

So that wasn’t a mistake, Beatrice concluded. Two more levels... I’m really making progress. The level-gaining rate was out of this world this time. Why though? The ‘EXP gained through sex’ in the ‘Sexual Tally’ tab confirms that the level distribution is not completely random. Though this whole system is confusingly gamified, there should be some logic to it. More experience for threesomes?

Certainly, I remember gaining levels in my previous times too, but I don’t remember gaining two within such a short time. Or am I mistaken? And if I remember correctly, in leveling games each level is supposed to take longer to acquire than the previous one. Did it have something to do with Olivia? Something specific I did to her? Or something that she did?

“Bah! Guessing is annoying!” Beatrice cursed, slightly frustrated. She looked at Olivia, who laid naked next to her. Her breathing was slow and peaceful. “Asleep!?”

Beatrice chuckled. After all that, she just falls asleep like a baby.

However, Beatrice had no intention of staying in this place any longer. She placed her hand on Olivia’s naked shoulder and cast [Fast(er) Recovery].

“Rise and shine,” the succubus whispered in the ear of the sleeping ninja girl, gently shaking her shoulder. “We’ll be going soon, so you have to get ready too.”

“Mhm, I had the weirdest dream,” Olivia mumbled still with her eyes closed.

“That’s wonderful,” Beatrice replied with a smile.

“H-huh?” Olivia slowly opened her eyes. “Wh-where...”

The effects of the spell sped up Olivia’s return from the world of dreams. She rolled on her back, looked at Beatrice, focusing her eyes, and quietly said, “Oh... You’re... Then before-AH!!!”

Olivia’s eyes snapped wide open and she jumped into a seating position as if electrified and then coiled up, covering her nakedness as best she could with her arms and legs. Though Olivia was obviously filled with vitality and energy from Beatrice’s [Fast(er) Recovery] Skill, a dark shadow fell on the ninja girl’s eyes from her messed-up bleached hair.

Olivia quickly looked around in terror, confirming her surroundings. Her gaze stopped on Tabitha for a moment, who was already dressed and was killing time by juggling four magical rings of yellow energy, eerily merry like a kid. Olivia’s eyes then fell on Beatrice’s stunning naked form. The ninja could not stop herself from letting her eyes fall between the futanari’s legs as if confirming that the succubus did indeed still have her cock which was currently soft. Beatrice somehow could tell that images flashed through Olivia’s mind, recalling which hole that cock was filling just recently, as well as every other depraved little detail.

Olivia sunk and curled up, resting her head against her legs, only her dim eyes were barely visible from beneath the messy bleached hair as she stared into the ground at her naked toes, mortified about the events that had transpired now that her sex-frenzied oblivious daze had passed.

Beatrice felt a little sad for the conflicted girl and tried to cheer her up, “Don’t be like that. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. You did splendidly! We all had a good time, didn’t we?”

“J-just leave me be for a little,” Olivia murmured into her legs.

Beatrice sighed, but respected Olivia’s request. The succubus got up and searched for her own bikini-like two pieces of clothing that she somehow threw off in the heat of the moment without even noticing, nor recalling where it was.

Just as Beatrice managed to find and put on all of her few possessions, she saw Ember walking through the trees, returning from the same direction into which she walked off not long before.

“My my,” Ember did not even try to hide her joyful sneer. “I give two horny lovebirds their privacy, yet what do I see? The high-and-mighty little ninja! Naked and wallowing in shame! That delightful, guilt-ridden expression alone is enough to make my morning!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 112: Light Teasing

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WAAAAAHHH!!!” Olivia screamed in fury and threw a kunai at Ember.

Beatrice did not even have the time to wonder where could have the ninja girl hidden that kunai as she was still completely naked. The kunai flew through the air at the speed of a gale, aiming straight at Ember’s disparaging smile, only to disintegrate within her flames that sprung up from her open palm, inches from her unflinching face.

“Well, that woke you up,” Ember laughed. “But have you considered the consequences of your actions? What would have happened had you been actually competent and managed to kill me right now?”

Olivia did not answer. She did not seem much fazed about the fact that her attack utterly failed, nor about the fact that one of her kunai got disintegrated.

Tabitha caught all four of her energy rings in her hand and observed with great interest what would happen next like a curious passerby staring at a burning building, waiting for the inevitable explosion.

“Hm… Is it my turn now to send an unprovoked attack at you?” Ember asked and compressed her file into a small fireball the size of an orange.

“You will do no such thing,” Beatrice said calmly but firmly to Ember.

“Aw, well that doesn’t seem fair at all!” Ember jokingly complained before crushing the fireball in her fist. A few thin flames slipped through her fingers and dissipated within seconds.

Tabitha seemed genuinely disappointed and also let her energy rings disappear one by one.

“But Ember is right,” Beatrice said as she turned to Olivia. “Since you got your spirits back, we can proceed forward.”

“I take it you had a good time?” Ember asked Beatrice as she approached closer while Olivia swiftly hurried to her belongings.

“Not just me,” Beatrice said while still looking at Olivia. “I just wish she’d be more honest about it too. Each time I seem to break through to her, she locks up all over again. Really, it’s two steps forward, one step back with that one.”

“Your patience is impressive,” Ember said. “You do remember that you still have a cult full of men and women who’d kill for a chance to sleep with you?”

“And yet none of them are here,” Beatrice replied. “Just because Olivia doesn’t fall to my feet and lick them clean doesn’t mean I should discard her in search of an easier lay. I’m fairly confident that nearly every single person in this city would gladly sleep with me.”

“Ah, so it’s the thrill of the hunt?” Ember smiled. “Taking someone who at first rejects you. Seducing them, corrupting them until they are yours…”

“I never made her do anything she did not want to,” Beatrice said. “By the way, it’s been an hour already? I completely lost track of time. Where were you?”

“Just collecting a small package,” Ember said and adjusted a hidden item within her robes. “Oh, it’s nothing fancy, in case you were wondering. As a mage, I don’t use weapons, so I would have no need to hide them. Gold on the other hand… Well, let’s just say half of the people in Lucarad’s cult would slit someone's throat for much less than what I have here right now.”

“So… You put a stash of money here before joining the cult?” Beatrice asked. “That doesn’t seem like an action of someone with plans to stay within the cult long-term. And that cult didn’t seem like the type to attract someone with long-term plans.”

“I wasn’t even hired to stay there long-term,” Ember shrugged.

“What was the reason you were hired?” Beatrice asked.

“To temporarily boost Lucarad’s group’s fighting capabilities. I’m still not sure just how strong he really is, though he’s not weak by any means. But if he was the only one with above-average combat potential, his little cult would have probably been slaughtered a long time ago.”

“A mercenary,” Beatrice said. “Is there any other profession in this entire city here besides mercenaries, bandits, and guards?”

“You’ve just met a butcher,” Ember pointed out.

“You know what I mean. So far it seems that all anyone does here is kill and/or fuck.”

“That sums up this city quite nicely actually,” Ember said with a smile. “Isn’t that right, Olivia?”

“How has no one cut out your tongue yet?” Olivia asked in response, approaching Beatrice and Ember fully clothed and ready to go.

“That indeed is a question you should ask yourself next time you think about doing something stupid again,” Ember said with a smile of a venomous snake.

“You’re the one who keeps provoking her,” Beatrice said.

“And she’s the one that tried to kill us both yesterday,” Ember reminded. “If she can’t even handle light teasing, I can just execute her on the spot as I planned to do in the first place.”

“That won’t be happening,” Beatrice said and moved forward through the forest. “Let’s go!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 113: Cries For Help

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice, Ember, Olivia, and Tabitha proceeded quickly through the Shadow Woods. Ember was leading the way, followed by the succubus, then Olivia, and Tabitha was last, covering their flank. The forest seemed to be purposefully preventing them from staying near the giant city wall that should have been an obvious and easy guiding marker. The rocky terrain and went up and down, often with nearly straight falls or climbs, treacherous pitfalls were obstructed from view by trees both standing and fallen. It was a hazard that no one would go through willingly. And as they maneuvered around these hazards, they got further and further away from the city wall, until it was completely obstructed from sight.

“That path is a nightmare, and not even the shortest way out of here,” Ember explained without worry as they seemingly lost their giant position marker. “A portion of the forest continues along the wall all the way to the East Gates. Those that can navigate this place don’t waste their time there.”

Under Ember’s guidance, they moved exceptionally quickly through the winding paths of the maze-like forest and managed to cover more ground in just three hours than anyone unfamiliar with this place could hope for in a day. And as they moved out of the deepest parts of the Shadow Woods, more and more light passed through from the bright noon sun.

Beatrice kept an eye on the sulking ninja girl whose mood remained unchanged. After some time had passed, she tried to break through to her partner for the second time and said, “If you’re mad at Ember… Or at me—”

“I’m mad at myself!” Olivia snapped, cutting off Beatrice mid-sentence. “I’m no better than Tabitha! No, I’m far worse!”

Getting such a reaction, Beatrice realized that it was still too early to have a rational dialogue with Olivia. And she would not have gotten a chance anyway.

“Help! Help!” cries of a young girl sounded through the forest. Louder and louder with each one.

“Can’t you hear that?” Beatrice ran up to Ember, who continued to lead the way as if nothing had happened.

“Of course, I can,” Ember said as she continued walking.

“And?” Beatrice asked a leading question.

“I’m your bodyguard, remember? Leading you toward guaranteed trouble is the opposite of my job description.”

“I won’t be much of a ‘Savior’ if I ignore calls for help,” Beatrice said.

“Even if it’s a trap?” Ember asked and stopped, turning toward Beatrice.

“Especially if it’s a trap! If there are scum here who’d use cries for help as a way to lure and punish any remaining good-hearted people, they must be dealt with first.”

Ember smiled and pointed away from where she was leading up till now, “It’s coming from that direction.”

“Hurry up!” Beatrice shouted to the others and ran first toward the desperate pleas for help.

After several minutes, as they got closer to the source of the screams, Beatrice also heard other voices.

“How is that brat so fast?”

“How did she still not collapse?”

“She ain’t no ordinary brat! Or did you forget!?”

Beatrice finally close enough to see figures approaching from up ahead. And the closest figure was also the smallest. A young girl in a dark dress with long, flowing brown hair, fluffy ears, big breasts, and a giant fluffy tail desperately tried to keep the distance between herself and half a dozen armed men that followed her. And despite tripping and falling at least two times, she somehow still managed to run fast enough to not get caught.

“Help! Please help!” the beastkin fox girl pleaded for help when she saw the barely clothed succubus and ran toward her “Killers! Murderers! Monsters!”

“You’re the monster, you fucking slut!” one of the men chasing the girl screamed. He wore heavy armor, had a round shield and a sword on his back.

Though they had different weapons (spears, bows, swords), all six men had the same uniform armor and purple capes flowing behind them.

Beatrice was impressed that they could run at all in that getup through this terrain. And she couldn’t even hazard a guess how long this chase had taken place. If nothing else, their physical condition was outstanding, even if they had failed to catch up to a child. And considering the many magical and physical abilities that inhabitants of this fantasy world possessed, Beatrice wondered whether the men were indeed slow due to their armor that they should not have brought if it would have slowed them down, or it was the case that the young, but wide-hipped and big-breasted fox girl was actually much faster than anyone would have expected.

“What the hell?” Olivia ran up to Beatrice and looked at the commotion. Her eyes went wide, and she froze in place when she saw purple capes blowing behind the armed men.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 114: Birthday Present

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Who’s there?” a man with spiky green hair stopped in his tracks when he saw Beatrice’s group approach. He instantly took the bow from his back and nocked an arrow. His flowing purple cape moved, for a moment revealing an orange symbol sown into it—a human heart skewered by a long spear.

Now that the fox girl was closer, Beatrice appreciated how enticing the young beastkin looked. And even the fully covering dress could not obscure her prominent womanly features. Despite having a long, fluffy tail and clearly animalistic, furry ears sticking out from her hair, the girl otherwise looked completely human. Beatrice could have easily mistaken her for a cosplayer if not for the fact that she was indeed in a fantasy world, as well as the fact that the tail continued to move on its own instead of hanging down like a cheap prop.

“P-please help!” the buxom fox girl begged in tears as she fell to her knees at Olivia’s feet, grabbing tightly with trembling hands into Olivia’s clothing. Her eyes and cheeks were bright red from crying and exhaustion. She could barely breathe but still could not stop crying. “P-please! T-they killed my parents!”

“I… I see,” Olivia uttered through grit teeth. She did not even look at the girl. Instead, she stared down the men with burning fury. As if it were her parents those men had killed.

“Let go of her and back off!” one of the men—the biggest among the six men—ordered Beatrice’s group and took his spear. The others followed suit and took up their weapons, ready to cut down anyone that stood in their way.

Beatrice momentarily glanced at the ninja girl and saw that her clenched fists were trembling. The Succubus looked at the six men and asked, “It takes four men to muster up the courage to chase after a single, defenseless girl?”

“Hah! Defenseless!? She’s a monster!” the shorter of the men, with orange mohawk haircut, screamed as he pointed the tip of his sword at the crying fox girl. “She killed three of my friends in a blink of an eye!”

Beatrice was momentarily taken aback by such accusations. Looking at the bawling, trembling girl, certainly, she didn’t seem like the type that could hurt a fly. But upon looking carefully, she did notice that her dark dress was sprayed with blood.

“Then she’s lying about her parents?” Beatrice asked, convinced that the men had ill intentions for the girl they hunted.

“Who the hell do you think you are!?” the biggest of the men—and apparently their leader—shouted. He only had a long spear for a weapon. Despite his size and wide shoulders, his face was lean, which meant that under all that armor he packed massive muscles. He had a neatly shaved beard and a short, shaved haircut. Beatrice thought how this man would’ve definitely been a celebrity, maybe even a movie star in her old world. “The Purple Capes Do not answer to a bunch of half-naked whores!”

“Haa…” Beatrice was at a loss for words. Despite the man’s looks, his tone and choice of words were almost stereotypically awful. She wasn’t even insulted, rather she was amazed at the brazenness of these people, even disappointed a little. Sure, they looked intimidating, and even if the leader of these ‘Purple Capes’ happened to be as dumb as a brick, he had more than enough muscles to compensate. However, Beatrice knew full well that physical strength was not all that mattered in this world and was surprised that these men would disregard the potential for magic so easily. Unless they were in fact that strong…

“Oooh, this is going to be good,” Ember said and took a couple of steps closer to Beatrice and Olivia. “Nobody has dared call me a whore for a long time!”

“And apparently it also has been a long time since you’ve seen what happens to those that get on the bad side of The Purple Capes,” their leader said.

“Captain Flavna warned Lord Belmot about this,” the other man complained to his buddies. “You show the slightest hint of compassion, and even the lowest of drags start stepping on your head, forgetting their place.”

“Agreed,” the leader nodded. “Makes sure to leave their faces intact. Captain Flavna will want the people to look into the dead eyes of those who step out of line. And keep the big-breasted whore alive. She is definitely my type.”

“Mine too!”

“No mine!”

“You hear that!?” the leader shouted and laughed. “You’re lucky that you have a nice bod! You’ll get the privilege of servicing the cocks of The Purple Capes!”

“Charmed,” Beatrice said with disgust.

“Don’t worry,” the archer said with a smirk. “We’ll make sure to take you alive to the barracks to share with the others after we’re done with you so that you get a chance to experience everything that the Purple Capes have to offer!”

“And what about the girl?” Olivia asked, putting her hands on the girl’s shoulders protectively. “You plan to ‘experience’ her too?”

“Ew, hell no!” the leader grimaced. “Who do you take me for? The Purple Capes do not lay with animals! Nor do I have any interest in any woman whose breasts don’t at least rival the size of her head!”

“She’s a birthday present to our Captain!” the mohawk swordsman grinned. “She recently developed a taste for foxkin.”

“W-when you say ‘taste’…” Beatrice hesitated to ask.

“Her parents are getting chopped up as we speak to be served at the birthday party,” the mohawk man cleared any doubt from what he meant by ‘taste’.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 115: One Versus Six

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” the fox girl screamed and collapsed to the ground. She bawled and covered her ears with her as if that would help shut out the knowledge of what fate fell on her parents.

Beatrice had a rising urge to widen the mohawk man’s grin from ear to ear just for the fact that he said those heinous atrocities with such glee. But the succubus was not the only one whose blood reached a boiling point.

“You know… I’m really glad you guys showed up,” Olivia hissed in a low, trembling voice. She kept her head down, her eyes were hidden in the shadow of her hair while her fists were clenched with iron resolve.

“You shouldn’t be,” the brute said with a smirk as he rested his spear on his shoulder. “I have no intention of sticking my cock in flat-chested idiots. Though… If you kill the other two and hand over the girl, I will be merciful.”

“Recently I’ve been learning to deal with my pent-up feelings,” Olivia continued, completely ignoring what the smirking brute said. “That I shouldn’t suppress them… That I should be true to myself… You’ll do just fine as outlets for my pent-up frustrations!”

Olivia jumped over the fox girl and dashed straight ahead—one versus the six men.

“Die then!” the leader of the Purple Capes screamed and got into a combat stance, pointing the tip of his spear at the quickly approaching ninja girl.

“She really thinks she can take them all on?” Ember smirked.

Beatrice wondered the same thing. Either Olivia thought she was strong enough to deal with this threat or she just foolishly threw her life away in a fit of rage. In either scenario, Olivia made her choice to fight alone. I hope you know what you’re doing, Beatrice thought as she watched Olivia’s back.

As Olivia approached the men, she threw a kunai at the youngest of the Purple Capes—the man with the spiky green hair, the only one who had a ranged weapon. The archer shifted his weight and leaned away from the kunai that would’ve otherwise pierced his neck. For his reply, he released his arrow straight at Olivia’s head, but the ninja girl dodged the arrow with equally little effort. As she did so, she got a small round sphere out of her weapon pouch and threw it against the ground where the Purple Capes stood. The sphere exploded, releasing a cloud of smoke into which Olivia disappeared along with five out of the six men.

The leader of the Purple Capes instantly leaped backward out of the smoke cloud.

“Stupid!” he cursed. “Everyone, just fall back!”

Per his orders, the remaining four Purple Capes ran out of the smoke cloud one by one, coughing and gasping for air.

“Cough-Toxins!” the mohawk guy gasped with closed, watery eyes as he waved his hand in front of his face to clear the air faster. It didn’t help as he already breathed some of the smoke in, and he leaned on his knees, coughing roughly like a sickly man.

“Moron! Back in formation!” the leader commanded.

Just as the last of the four men appeared out of the smoke, Olivia leaped out of the dissipating smoke cloud with a kunai in each hand, charging straight at the leader of the Purple Capes.

“Idiot!” the man shouted and with a swift thrust impaled Olivia through her chest.

“Ghuh!” Olivia gasped and coughed up a massive amount of blood as the spear pierced her lung.

“ARGH!” The man moved forward, completely stopping Olivia’s momentum, pushing her back. Holding his spear, he then jumped into the air and pushed Olivia to the ground, pinning her and driving the spear deeper through her bleeding body.

“What were you thinking?” the leader asked as he stood over Olivia, surprised by the sheer foolishness of the young warrior.

The convulsing ninja girl tried to answer but choked and coughed out more blood that poured out of her mouth. She could not even muster the straight to raise her arms that laid spread out above her head. The tip of the spear was wide enough to completely destroy her left lung and a good portion of her ribcage, which further damaged her internal organs and caused massive internal and external bleeding.

“Brutal!” Tabitha exclaimed with excitement. She acted as if she was watching a gladiatorial fight rather than as if she just saw her comrade get skewered.

Ember sighed and shook her head.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 116: Arousing Fight

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Seriously!? Beatrice could barely believe what she saw. She really had more faith in Olivia and did not expect her sexual partner that she put so much “hard work” into to be incapacitated so brutally by the first opponent she fought. Beatrice really thought Olivia had more potential than that. Maybe it was only the sexual potential? Beatrice wondered, getting hard at the memory of her most recent threesome.

“Cough-Good job, Steve-Cough!” the mohawk swordsman cheered his leader while the green-haired archer quickly approached the mohawk swordsman from behind.

“Are you okay?” the archer asked.

“Y-yeah,” the mohawk swordsman answered through his coughs. “More importantly, we still have 3 more to take care of! Right, Steve?”

“Yeah, but—!!” Steve let go of his spear and turned around just in time to raise his arm and use his armguard to block a kunai aimed for his nape.

“Gh-hhh!” mohawk guy choked on his blood that poured through the gash in his neck that Olivia made.

“What the hell!?” the other Purple Capes screamed and charged Olivia. The ninja girl threw another orb against the ground, creating a new smoke cloud.

Steve pulled the kunai out of his armguard. A couple of droplets of blood followed the tip of the kunai that was thrown with enough force and speed to just barely penetrate the thin metal. Steve turned back to the corpse that her so skillfully impaled and saw that it was his own man—the young archer—that laid half-dead on the ground, rapidly bleeding out and losing consciousness, impaled through his decimated chest.

“Shadow Body Swap,” Ember said with a smile. “Not too bad, though she fucked up and missed her chance to kill the biggest threat.”

“B-body swap?” Beatrice asked, wondering how exactly that could work. Even with magic, the physical implications went beyond anything that she theorized possible in her previous world. The succubus’s mind instantly went to the sexual potential of such a “body swap” skill.

“It’s not an actual swap,” Ember explained, crushing Beatrice’s newly born fantasy. “The naming might be confusing, but at the end of the day it’s nothing more than an illusion. Although she made it look like that ‘Olivia’ was charging in to attack their leader, unless that archer really did want to murder his friend, nothing would have happened.”

“Wow, you know about that skill?” Tabitha asked, impressed.

“It’s a lousy skill,” Ember said, clearly finding nothing to be impressed about. “It works only in situations like this. And there is no way that trick will work a second time.”

Like last time, the Purple Capes escaped from the smoke cloud within seconds, but as the last of the men escaped the concealing smog, a kunai flew his joint behind the knee. The man stumbled and fell, sliding forward. Olivia did not miss her opportunity to finish the man off by jumping over him and stabbing him in the back of the neck. Olivia then pulled out both kunai and threw it at the other two men to stop them from retaliating while she leaped backward to increase the distance between herself and her enemies.

Just as the distance between Olivia and the two Purple Capes increased to be safely out of reach of their spears, Steve appeared behind Olivia and pierced her from behind, straight through the heart.

“Ghuh!” Olivia choked on her own blood and her body stiffened from the sudden impact for just a second before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Instead of Olivia’s body, Steve now found himself holding the mohawk guy’s body impaled on his spear.

“Annoying cunt!” Steve cursed and shook the mohawk guy’s body off his spear.

“Corpse Possession,” Ember said quietly with a smile on her face, content to be just an observer for this fight.

Could she actually be able to do this? Beatrice wondered with hope, now that Olivia’s opponents were down to three. The succubus cheered on the ninja girl, even as images flashed through her mind of a naked, orgasmic Olivia with a pussy full of the futanari’s cock while they both fucked Tabitha.

Oh, fuck, Beatrice realized that she was literally getting hard while Olivia fought not only for her life but to also avenge the parents of the sexy fox girl.

Beatrice quickly brought up her information tab, looking only for a single stat.

Arousal Points

128.2/155 (+0.01/sec)

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 117: Ass Fucked Fight (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Figures, Beatrice thought when she saw that her Arousal Points were close to the cap. She realized how long they’ve wandered through the Shadow Woods before this encounter, and it now made sense why her mind kept drifting more and more toward sex. Looks like even with all the leveling I did, 3-4 hours without sex is still the limit. I’ll have to enhance the [Arousal Pool] Skill some more.

But Beatrice did not even get to bring up her Skill Enhancement tab. A familiar sound distracted the sexually frustrated Succubus whose mind kept wandering toward sex. Beatrice looked behind her and saw that Tabitha was already leaning against a tree with her legs apart and naked nether regions, masturbating to the sight of blood and death.

Beatrice quickly glanced at the buxom fox girl that pleaded for help, realizing that she hadn’t heard the girl make a sound for some time now. It looked like the beastkin girl had simply passed out. Whether she passed out from exhaustion or stress, Beatrice couldn’t tell, but the succubus had to do something about her hard cock and fast before she ended up assaulting the sexy teenage kitsune that they were intending to protect. Beatrice needed a release. And she needed it fast.

As Olivia desperately fought the remaining three Purple Capes, Beatrice swiftly walked to the masturbating mage, past Ember who only raised an eyebrow when she saw the futanari succubus rush past her with a hard cock sticking out of her panties.

Beatrice turned Tabitha around—face against the tree and ass toward the succubus’s hard cock. Tabitha did not protest in the slightest, she moaned when Beatrice turned her around and licked her own pussy juices off her fingers before bracing against the tree as she lifted her ass higher to provide the succubus easier access.

Beatrice had no time for games. She needed to cum fast, in case the fight went poorly. Luckily, Tabitha already lubricated herself properly, and Beatrice did not want to even think about whether she could have held back from fucking Tabitha dry if she had to. And that’s when the horny succubus realized her own intentions. Beatrice slid her cock up and down Tabitha’s pussy, rubbing it between the mage's pussy lips, lubricating it with the sweet juices of a horny nympho masochist. And then, without warning, Beatrice plunged her cock deep into Tabitha’s ass, all six inches in one go.

“UAAARGH!” Tabitha screamed from the sudden pain and scratched her nails against the tree bark.

“Keep quiet and don’t distract Olivia!” Beatrice growled as she started ass fucking Tabitha. “You get off on this anyway! Why else would you shake your perky ass so tantalizingly!”

“Uuuugh-Yes!” Tabitha moaned. “Aghn! I wanted your big fat cock in my ass!!”

“I told you to stay quiet!” Beatrice slapped Tabitha’s ass and continued the fast, rough pounding.

And while Tabitha got her ass pounded by Beatrice, Olivia desperately fought to avoid getting her ass handed to her by the remaining Purple Capes. The ninja girl still had enough stamina to avoid the attacks from Steve and his two lackeys. One of those lackeys collapsed shortly after he ran out of the second smoke screen, unable to last even a minute in the fight against Olivia. He fell to his knees and coughed roughly just like the mohawk guy did before his unfortunate demise.

“One breath was more than enough!” Olivia declared and threw a kunai at the man’s neck, slicing his jugular.

The man collapsed, coughing and bleeding. Each cough further forced out a strong spew of blood out of his neck that he could not possibly contain by simple pressure application with just his trembling hands.

With just two opponents left, Olivia was momentarily locked in close combat with the last of Steve’s men. The man proved a proficient spear user despite his lack of any distinguishing characteristics or personality quirks. But his combat ability was competent enough to let Steve take this opportunity to use a skill of his own.

“Eight Spears of Virtue!” Steve shouted the name of his attack and threw his spear high into the air above his head. The spear turned red in color, then split into two spears. Then those two spears split again, those four spears split again until there were eight spears in total levitating in the air above Steve’s head.

“Die!” Steve screamed and commanded the spears forward with his hand, aiming them at both Olivia and his own man.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Gawb1in, Chosen Juan, and Torasque!

Chapter 118: Cumming to Support

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Steve’s eight spears rushed through the air at incredible speed. Neither Olivia nor Steve’s own man anticipated that Steve would fire his spears at them both while they were in melee, fighting to the death. Steve’s man’s surprise was bigger as he got impaled from behind through his chest, stomach, and shoulder. His eyes were wide from sudden shock as he lost control of his body mid-air and blood spewed out of his mouth and wounds.

Olivia’s surprise was similar, though less fatal. As she was facing the direction from where the spears flew, she noticed the approaching death soon enough to partially avoid it. She only got nicked in her left upper arm and thigh.

“Guh!” Olivia tumbled sideways as fine sprays of blood trailed after her from her wounds.

“There really are no depths to which Purple Capes won’t sink,” Olivia said with disgust. “Even killing your own teammate!!”

Steve did not bother to give Olivia a response. That would mean giving his wounded opponent time to recover. Steve simply smiled while preparing his next attack, not even so much as blinking at the fact that his former ally fell to the ground, bleeding out.

Steve moved his hand back in a motion as if he pulled something back. And at that time the three spears that were lodged deep in his comrade withdrew violently out of the body, further ripping apart his flesh and causing even greater massive bleeding. Along with those three spears, the five spears that flew past their targets also returned back. Steve stopped them mid-flight and with his hands commanded the spears to fly at Olivia.

The ninja girl dodged the next batch of attacks as best she could, jumping from one corpse to the next, but her thigh wound slowed her down each time she put pressure on her left leg. Olivia fell on one knee and used her last kunai to hit a few spears mid-air and knock them off their course.

“You’re done for!” Steve cheered with a grin that a psycho serial killer would be proud of. He rushed forward, commanding two spears to return to him. He grabbed a spear into each hand and lunged at Olivia, supported by more spears that flew behind him.

Steve impaled Olivia with both spears through her chest, pinning her to the ground. Once again, Olivia’s body disappeared in a puff of smoke, revealing the hole-ridden corpse of the most recently deceased Purple Cape who fell victim to Steve’s own attacks.

But this did not dampen Steve’s spirits in the slightest. He let go of the two spears that impaled his companion, turned his head, and commanded his six spears at one of the bodies further away on the ground. One of the bodies suddenly jumped from the ground, revealed to be Olivia. But she moved too late and one of the spears cut through the side of her stomach.

“Aargh!” the ninja girl screamed in pain and fell on one knee on the ground, pressing her hand against her fresh wound. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

“Bwahaha! Tired already!?” Steve laughed, pulled the two spears out of the impaled corpse, and ran at Olivia. “You should have hidden better if you wanted to rest!”

The ninja girl threw several kunai at Steve in an effort to slow him down. But the weapons that she collected with such effort while narrowly avoiding Steve’s attacks, were avoided all too easily when Steve jumped sideways and springboarded off a tree to change his direction. This put him on a direct course toward the wounded ninja girl that was quickly running out of options.

“Unpleasant Restraints!” a female voice chanted the name of a spell. Six straight, thick yellow lines materialized a couple of feet from Steve (who was still mid-air), surrounding him, pointed at him like arrows. The magical yellow lines flew at Steve a second after appearing, aimed at his waist, but Steve spun his spears around him to knock the magic away, shattering the lines into hundred little pieces that dissipated and ceased to exist.

But the lines stalled Steve’s attack enough for Olivia to move out of the way and Steve was left with no better action than to land on the ground and prepare to face the unknown assailant.

With his feet back on the ground, Steve took a combat stance that allowed him to observe all his enemies. Closest to him—only about twenty feet away—stood Olivia. Forty feet away, at a different angle, partially obscured by the trees, stood Tabitha and Beatrice. Steve’s keen eyesight allowed him to see that for some reason Tabitha had stains of thick white liquid on her lips and chin, and the same liquid also flowed down her inner thigh.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 58 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 119: Steve Versus Three

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“H-huh?” Steve blinked twice, not believing his own eyesight. Steve was not so innocent to not understand what that thick white liquid was that stained the half-naked green-haired mage. What he did not understand however was the source of the liquid, since the enemy group he encountered was comprised of females only, while all the men that were not Steve were already dead. That’s when Steve finally noticed the bulge between Beatrice’s legs, hidden in her panties.

“W-what… What are you!?” Steve shouted at Beatrice in disbelief. He could not understand how he missed it before, nor could he comprehend why or how such a stunning female beauty—perfect in every way—would have an organ that did not belong to be located anywhere on stunning female beauties.

“What do you mean?” Beatrice asked. The succubus had very little desire to exchange any words with the abhorrent, traitorous man who hunted helpless girls after slaughtering their parents. However, she was more than willing to stall for time to give Olivia a chance to recover.

“Y-you were so perfect!” Steve shouted in frustration.

“Were?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow.

“Obviously!” Steve couldn’t understand what the big-breasted, defective bimbo couldn’t understand. “Decently symmetrical face! Smooth skin! Wide hips! Breasts as big as your head! Your body screams ‘fuck me and fertilize my womb’! But then why do you have a penis between your legs!? A perfect body ruined!”

“Ugh,” Beatrice groaned in disgust. “Such shallow thinking.”

“Beatrice is not ruined!!” Tabitha shouted. “She is the perfect being! Capable of granting levels of ecstasy that your wrinkly penis and non-existent sexual technique could not even dream of beginning to approach!”

“My penis is not wrinkly!!” Steve shouted. “That’s it! You all die! The one-trick ninja, the defective beauty, the slut that lets herself get fucked and creampied in mouth and cunt while her teammate fights—”

“It was an anal creampie!” Tabitha corrected Steve.

“AAAARGH!!” Steve screamed and sent all eight of his spears flying straight at Tabitha. And while the spears flew away from him, Seve adjusted the angle of his forearm as if to block something and shouted, “Shield of Dignity!”

A snow-white heater shield materialized in Steve’s arm. Big enough to cover over eighty percent of Steve’s body. All four angles of the shield were sharp, the top part of the heater shield had two arcs that united in the fourth sharp angle. The shield’s material was impossible to tell as it was surrounded by a white glow. It was certainly thick enough to withstand a blow even if it was made of wood. And Steve wielded this shield effortlessly despite its size and thickness.

Steve spun around in place, just in time to block an attack aimed at his back. Olivia crashed into the shield at great speed, her kunai-bearing arm bent at an unnatural angle. The force of suddenly stopping as running into a brick wall would have already been enough to knock Olivia back, but by adding his own strength to the counterblow Steve violently hurled Olivia back, sending her flying back-first into a nearby tree.

“GUAH!” Blood escaped Olivia’s mouth as she crashed against the tree sideways, her back arching. For the third time today, Steve saw blood fly out of the ninja girl’s mouth. But this time there was no puff of smoke, no body double to replace the ninja girl and take on the damage in her stead. She collapsed to the ground under the tree with a broken arm and possibly broken back.

“So, you really can’t use your replacement techniques while attacking?” Steve asked though he did not anticipate nor care to receive an answer from Olivia. Her defeated body lying on the ground was enough confirmation for his theory.

Olivia either used an illusion to hide her presence among an enemy group or cast an illusion on one of her enemies to cause confusion. Or both. The illusion caused Steve to think that Olivia ran at him with weapons ready for a killing blow, but in reality, the attack would never have come. Similarly with how Olivia replaced her own body with that of a corpse. Corpses could not attack unless moved by high-ranking magic that very few people possessed. Clearly, this barely average female warrior was not capable of such magic.

Within two seconds from when Steve sent his flying spears at Tabitha, Olivia was defeated, and her body laid on the ground before the flying spears even reached Tabitha or Beatrice. Steve did not even bother wasting his time to finish Olivia off and instead turned his attention to his fresh opponents.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 58 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 120: Steve Versus Two

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Arcane Shield!” Tabitha put up a thin, glowing, yellow magical shield in front of her before Steve’s spears reached her. Unfortunately for Tabitha, Steve’s spears broke right through the thin shield, shattering it, and nearly impaling the mage.

“WUAH!!” at the very last second, Tabitha dodged the spears by falling on her face while three of the spears flew over her body. The rest lodged themselves deep into nearby trees, two times outright shattering the thin, brittle trunks and causing more splinters to shower over Tabitha.

Steve recalled his flying spears for another attack when two big-breasted succubi appeared before him, both with raised arms, they looked as if they were about to hug Steve and snuggle him with their giant, soft breasts.

“This would make for a very pleasant afternoon,” Steve said with a melancholic tone and sighed before shouting, “If only you weren’t defective!!”

Steve’s resolve allowed him to see that instead of a hug, the succubi unleashed their sharp, long, deadly claws from where their fingernails were supposed to be. Steve swung his heater shield and aimed to maim the head of the succubus on the left side. But that succubus vanished as if it never existed and the succubus on Steve’s right side pointed her index finger directly at Steve’s eyeball.

“Extend Claw!” Beatrice said with a tone of a cold-blooded killer and her already sharp fingernail rushed forward, extending directly where Beatrice was pointing—into Steve’s eyeball.

“Ghuh!” Steve moved his head and leaned away, but the extending claw was fast enough to nick his cheek.

Beatrice had no chance to do further damage as—with a motion of his free hand—Steve commanded his eight spears that returned from the attack on Tabitha to impale Beatrice. The futanari succubus was just barely fast enough to avoid being hit, but that was mostly because she was directly between Steve and the spears, and Steve had to restrain the speed of the spears to avoid impaling himself.

“I’m the one who marks female faces! Not the other way around!!” Steve shouted as he stopped the spears in front of his face and straightened his posture. This revealed a bloody scratch across the right cheek from which a thin stream of blood poured down.

“In that case, I’m taking over your face marking job,” Beatrice declared, putting on a confident front while she considered her options.

“Your breasts are a hundred ounces too light to take me on!” Steve responded and took one of his spears into his right hand, keeping his giant shield in his left while seven spears hovered above him.

Beatrice was now 15 Stamina down from using her [Illusionary Split] and [Extend Claws] Skills, both of which were now on cooldown, as well as losing 6 Stamina per minute that she kept her [Sharp Claws] active.

But before Beatrice decided on her next move, both she and Steve noticed sudden movement through the trees.

“Sadist’s Whip!” Tabitha shouted while a magical, brightly glowing yellow whip flung through the air toward Steve’s neck. Tabitha approached from Steve’s left side with her whip in her hand.

But before the whip could wrap around Steve’s neck and strangle him, Steve simply moved one of his spears to intercept the whip. It neatly wrapped around the spear, Steve commanded the spear to fly to his right side, which suddenly jerked Tabitha’s arm who did not let go of the whip in time and sent her flying straight into Steve’s giant Shield of Dignity.  Steve prepared an intimate introduction of his shield to Tabitha, and—like with Olivia—intercepted the hapless mage with full force and a heavy thud, before knocking her back and sending her body flying: broken and unconscious. When Tabitha landed with another thud she did not so much as twitch.

Beatrice barely resisted the urge to facepalm. Within four seconds of extending pleasantries with Steve, Beatrice was down her second ally who had no right engaging into melee range.

Steve was turning out to be a far tougher opponent than all his dead lackeys combined, while most of Beatrice’s allies turned out to be the opposite. In the end, Beatrice’s fears of Olivia being indeed too overconfident and rash were confirmed. It did not really surprise Beatrice, because otherwise, Olivia would have probably tried to take on Belmot’s fortress on her own by now.

Meanwhile, Tabitha proved to be a barely competent support mage whose both defensive and crowd control capabilities were easily outmatched by the first semi-competent opponent they’ve encountered. And this left Beatrice re-evaluating her combat stats as well as her chances of victory.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 121: Steve Versus One

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I will give you this one chance,” Steve said to Beatrice after swiping Tabitha away like a bug. “If you surrender now and hand over the fox girl, I will take you to captain Gamesh. He practices holy magic, and he might be able to cure you of your deformities.”

“Thanks, but no thanks,” Beatrice said while still wondering what to do.

The succubus’s only accomplishment thus far has been that she was the only one that succeeded in actually drawing blood from Steve. The 25% Physical Attack boost from [Sharp Claws] Skill brought up Beatrice’s Physical attack to 15, which seemed enough to chip at Steve’s health, but Beatrice did not hold much hope that that puny number would be enough to cut through Steve’s Shield of Dignity. She wasn’t even sure she’d be able to cut through his armor.

That was the consequence of devoting so much of her attention to Eros Craft Skills, even though that did pay off in its own way because Beatrice managed to gain 11 levels in less than 24 hours while having lots of fun and with minimal fighting.

If Combat Craft was not cutting it, and Eros Craft was out of the question since Beatrice had no desire in engaging in any sort of sexual conduct with this particular opponent, that left Mischief Craft as the only remaining option. However, Mischief Craft Skills had a particularly nasty drawback in that they could be resisted by high-level enemies. And by each passing second, Steve proved himself to be just that.

This is my wish-fulfillment world! Beatrice reminded herself. I will not be undone by some prude who can’t handle a girl with a big, fat dick between her legs!

“So be it!” Steve shouted and charged Beatrice.

“Ah!” Beatrice was quickly running out of options. Putting all her faith into her status as a Saviour and a hero of her wish-fulfillment world, crafted for her by the Goddess Luluna herself, Beatrice raised her arms forward and pointed the palms of her hands at Steve as if intending to block all eight of his spears with her bare hands. The succubus channeled her recently acquired Mischief Skill and shouted “STRIP!!”

As Steve ran at Beatrice, his armor vanished in an instant. His helmet, purple cape, boots, pants—everything except his spears and magic shield was gone in an instant.

“Wuah!” Steve lost balance because of the sudden change of weight and misplaced a step, causing him to stumble and fall face first at Beatrice’s feet.

Beatrice was stunned herself for a split second—shocked that her Skill worked so well. But the momentary lapse passed and Beatrice lunged with her Sharp Claws at Steve’s exposed nape.

“GARGH!!!” Steve grunted like a beast and knocked Beatrice’s claws away with his shield.

Beatrice leaped back to avoid the same fate as Olivia and Tabitha while Steve rolled on the ground away from Beatrice before jumping to his feet.

Beatrice cursed her own inexperience with combat. If she did not get surprised by her own Skill and delay her attack or if she did not waste her [Extend Claws] on a pointless attack and waited for a better opportunity, Steve would have been dead already. Instead, they were both again at some thirty feet away from each other, though this time Steve had no clothes to speak of.

“Defective Monster! What did you do!?” Steve shouted and covered his nakedness with his Shield of Dignity.

“D-do you… You have no willpower, do you?” Beatrice asked.

“I have tons of willpower!” Steve protested.

But the [STRIP!] Skill’s description was quite clear.

Great Willpower or E-Rank and higher protective spells are required for the target to remain unaffected.

 

Beatrice smiled. Steve was literally wide open for her attacks. With no armor to protect himself apart from that annoying shield, Beatrice only needed one slice across a major artery. The only issue was Steve’s offensive capabilities. But since it turned out that Steve’s willpower was so weak that he could not even withstand an F-Rank Skill, Beatrice had an easy way to finish.

“What’s that behind you!?” Beatrice pointed behind Steve’s back and ran forward.

“As if I’d fall for such an old trick!” Steve said and prepared to take Beatrice on.

But that was exactly what Beatrice wanted. Her only goal was to reduce the distance from her opponent from thirty feet to twenty feet, and as soon as she was in range she cast her [Daze] Skill.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server and other places check out My Linktr
to also see ways to find advance chapters.

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 122: No Steve

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“H-huuuh?” Steve’s expression changed the moment he was hit by Beatrice’s [Daze] Skill. The hard look of an experienced, vicious warrior transformed into that of a deeply confused, drunken fool.

All eight spears fell on the ground around Steve, and his Shield of Dignity dug into the earth under its own weight as Steve barely kept it upright.

The [Daze] Skill would last a whole twenty seconds, but Beatrice only needed two. With Steve’s shield barely protecting his legs and abdomen, Beatrice had countless angles to finish him off.

I wonder how many experience points I’ll gain from this? Beatrice wondered as she closed in on her first kill of the day.

“H-huh-AARGH!?” Beatrice screamed and covered her eyes from the blinding light that engulfed Steve and repelled the succubus. Everything was white even with her eyes closed shut. Along with the light and the strange repelling force that threw her back, a high-pitched sound assaulted Beatrice’s ears. Like a one-note signal from a TV that was cranked up to eleven.

Beatrice fell on her butt, disoriented and blind from the light that suddenly assaulted her retinas at point-blank range. But before Beatrice could think of what to do, the sound that blasted Beatrice’s ears suddenly stopped and the forest fell quiet, though Beatrice’s ears still ringed in the aftereffect. And although Beatrice was still blind, seeing nothing but huge bright light bulbs, she felt that no more light emanated in front of her.

Slow, light footsteps informed Beatrice that someone was approaching her from behind. Beatrice tried to get up to her feet and face whoever was approaching, but her attempt was far too slow and clumsy to have a chance at protecting herself from any possible enemy and she ended up falling back on her butt, not only blind but also dizzy.

“He’s gone,” Beatrice heard Ember’s voice.

“What was that bright light?” Beatrice asked, still seeing nothing but white bulbs and blurred-out shadows. “Did he run away?”

“No, that was some sort of a teleportation spell,” Ember said.

“I’m surprised you didn’t rush in sooner,” Beatrice said.

“Was I mistaken in thinking that you wanted to test your abilities?”

“Of course not! But it was close…”

“I had a spell already on the move at one point, but you got it under control,” Ember said and crouched opposite of Beatrice. Then Beatrice felt Ember’s hands on her face and her bodyguard said, “Open your eyes.”

“I-I already tried, but I still see nothing but white,” Beatrice said but opened her eyes again. The result was the same—a barely visible shadow that was supposed to be Ember’s face, obscured by huge bright white bulbs.

“You’ll be fine,” Ember said. “The damage is not permanent. You should have some of your sight back within ten minutes.”

That’s a relief, Beatrice thought and then realized, “Wait, how did he use any spells at all? He was done for!”

“That means that he wasn’t the one who used the spell,” Ember said. “The Purple Capes have powerful people among them. If you made the mistake of thinking that Steve was the most that they have to offer, you might want to reconsider your plan of taking on Belmot’s entire forces.”

“N-no… It’s fine,” Beatrice said and sighed. “I just need more training… How’s that fox girl?”

“Still out cold.”

“And how are the other two?”

“Oh? I think this is the perfect opportunity to be rid of them both.”

“Ember!”

“Alright, alright, I’ll go take a look,” Ember said without much enthusiasm as if she was asked to babysit two annoying, spoiled children. She slowly got up and added, “But if they’re that weak, there’s not much point in keeping them with us.”

“Olivia did fine one against them all,” Beatrice said.

“She acted foolishly,” Ember insisted.

“Yes,” Beatrice agreed. “But right now, my power level is similar to theirs.”

“That will change quickly,” Ember said. “You’re already faster and stronger than yesterday. Those losers won’t keep up with your growth.”

“Even so, they’re important to me,” Beatrice said. “Go.”

“I don’t see why, if that’s your wish…” Ember’s voice trailed off as she probably went to check on Tabitha and Olivia. Beatrice still could not see well enough to be sure.

Beatrice sighed, disappointed in her performance, as well as the fact that a possibly huge chunk of combat experience just escaped her. Beatrice had several reasons to keep Tabitha and Olivia around. The only reason she wasn’t ready to mention was that one of them was likely a becoming mother of her future child.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 123: Captain Flavna

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ghah!” Steve gasped as he fell on all fours against the hard, cold floor. He was no longer in the forest, but he was still naked. The spell successfully moved him away from danger. Steve was in a large, but poorly illuminated room. The only light came through several narrow windows in the thick exterior wall.

The last thing Steve recalled was the deformed half-naked whore charging at him, casting another spell on him. A few seconds later, the light engulfed him. But the teleporting spell was not his. And even if Steve did possess the magic abilities to master such a spell, he would not have been able to do anything under the debilitating effects of the spell that was cast on him by the deformed whore.

Steve looked up and saw his savior—sitting at a long but simple wooden table, enjoying her dinner. Even with the standard armor and shoulder pads that all Purple Capes wore, her small figure and narrow shoulders were obvious. Her black hair was done in a ponytail that reached just to her nape, except for the three thick bangs of black hair that fell across her thin face, nearly reaching the tip of her nose. With plenty of eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, and black lipstick the girl looked like some rebellious teenager. And yet, this skinny nineteen-year-old had the mark of a captain.

The captain had a large plate in front of her. And on that plate was unmistakably a well-cooked, humanoid lower leg, that the captain was eating without utensils.

“C-captain Flavna!” Steve kneeled, keeping his head low.

“You had twelve people to bring me a couple of foxkin,” the girl spoke. “How did you end up needing saving?”

“S-she was more powerful than we anticipated,” Steve tried to explain his failure. “She killed three of my men in an instant!”

“My men, not yours,” captain Flavna corrected Steve. “But you lost eight of my men, not three. Who killed the other five?”

“We ran into a… A strange group,” Steve murmured and looked away.

“Is that right? ‘A strange group’?” Flavna asked as she looked at Steve with utter disgust.

Flavna dropped the leg that she ate and disappeared from Steve’s sight. The next moment she reappeared in front of Steve – as if she had teleported – and front kicked Steve across his face, sending him flying up. She then threw a spinning kick into Steve’s stomach that popped like a gunshot and sent Steve flying back against the wall, smashing into the stone with a greater force than with which he incapacitated Tabitha and Olivia in his fight.

Steve fell face-down, naked on the cold floor, with a giant bruise on his back. His entire body trembled as he tried to raise his body even a couple of inches off the floor, but he started coughing up blood before he could even raise his head to look at Flavna.

“You lost eight men!” Flavna screamed. “You failed your mission! You brought shame to the uniform you wore! And you can’t even do a proper report!?”

“You shouldn’t scream like that,” a man spoke up from the other side of the room. He stood between the windows, obscured by the created shadows. Much taller than captain Flavna, he was not currently wearing his standard-issue armor. He was clearly muscular, but not over-buff muscle-bound like Steve. Rather, he looked strong and agile. With spiky dark blue hair that flowed back, except for a couple of short strands that fell across his dark blue eyes. Like Flavna, he also had a captain’s mark on his chest. Gamesh, the only man of equal ranking to Flavna among Belmot’s entire forces. He was utterly calm and composed, with his arms crossed, and simply added, “It makes your face wrinkly. And it also makes it seem like you’re not in control.”

“C-control?” Flavna asked and brushed away her three long bangs that fell across her eyes. “This little piece of shit was two seconds away from being on his knees, naked, face in the mud, ass to the sky, getting rammed like a common whore! He let some random group of nobodies and a fucking fox make an utter fool of him! Of us!”

Flavna swung her thin leg again across Steve’s jaw, sending blood and several teeth flying through the air.

“All our reputation that I’ve built over the years! All our power!” Flavna shouted at Steve, unable to control her rage as she stomped on Steve’s head and pressed it against the stone floor. “It’s bad enough that you’re a disgrace! You made the Purple Capes look like a joke!”

“They were weaklings anyway,” the blue-haired captain shrugged.

“Not you too!” Flavna shouted, seemingly exasperated as she took her leg off Steve’s head. She then took a few steps toward Gamesh and said, “Our power comes from our reputation. Our reputation depends on the strength, effectiveness, and ruthlessness of my soldiers. The King is getting increasingly difficult to predict. The murder princess just added another charred body to my list of things to take care of! Meanwhile, Belmot is even more useless than usual!”

Lord,” Gamesh mumbled as he visibly shook his head and looked to the side, reminding Flavna of the skipped honorific.

“He hasn’t been deserving of that title for over half a decade,” Flavna said with disdain. “But if the other nobles start getting ideas…”

“Aren’t you angry just because he didn’t bring the fox girl for you to cook?” Gamesh asked.

“I deserve something for all I’m dealing with!” Flavna shouted in frustration at Gamesh, but then looked away and took deep breaths to calm down. She then walked over to Steve and with a swift kick to his kidney flipped him over.

Flavna then stepped on Steve’s chest, leaned against her knee, grinding her heel into his chest, making his ribs creak, and said, “Start from the beginning. Don’t leave any details out.”

“Or do,” Gamesh said and revealed a menacing grin. “I’ve been looking for new test subjects.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 124: Physical Exam

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Bad news,” Ember said when she returned to Beatrice from the inspection of the wounded. “Olivia might live, though she’ll be an utterly useless cripple for the foreseeable future. And Tabitha has massive internal bleeding and will probably die within the hour.”

“What!?” the half-blind succubus struggled to her feet the moment she heard the terrible news.

However, unlike the distraught succubus, Ember did not seem all that concerned. She said ‘bad news’ but nothing in her tone indicated any worry or even a hint of sadness for the situation of her party members.

“Help me get to Tabitha first!” Beatrice told her uncaring bodyguard.

“Sure thing,” Ember said and put her arm around Beatrice’s waist. Despite showing zero care for the well-being of Beatrice’s new toys, Ember had no intention of hindering the future Saviour. Though that did not stop her from trying to convince Beatrice of the futility of her actions, while slowly guiding the succubus toward her fallen friends.

“There isn’t much we can do for them now,” Ember said as she and Beatrice slowly walked in tandem. “Tabitha will die in pain and Olivia will eventually starve. No one will waste their time on a cripple.”

“Don’t you have any healing spells or items?” Beatrice asked her uncaring bodyguard.

“Sadly, healing is not something I have any talent in,” Ember said, again without sadness.

Shit! Beatrice cursed, thinking what to do.

“Here we are,” Ember said and stopped with Beatrice next to Tabitha who was lying on the ground.

Beatrice fell on her knees next to Tabitha and tried to perform an examination as best she could. Beatrice knew human anatomy better than most in her field. This would have been easy if she had any equipment from her past world or if—at the very least—she wasn’t half-blind. As it was, Beatrice was forced to rely on nothing more than her sense of touch, as well as her ears that were blasted just a couple of minutes ago.

“Tch,” Beatrice realized how awkward and difficult it was performing palpation with her long fingernails. She moved her fingers slowly, applying varying degrees of pressure. She did not dare to move Tabitha. Within the first thirty seconds, it was obvious that she had several broken bones in just her left arm. And judging by the force with which Steve threw Tabitha around, a broken spine was likely.

Beatrice found an artery on Tabitha’s neck and measured her pulse. While she did that she heard the obviously abnormal breathing.

“Pulse is through the roof,” Beatrice said grimly.

Second by second, inch by inch, Beatrice reluctantly confirmed Ember’s grim prognosis.

“How far are we away from the city?” Beatrice asked while she continued her exam, momentarily forgetting that they were in the capital, just a very strange one, that had a gigantic forest within its walls for some reason. “I mean... Actual civilization. A doctor or healer or something?”

“At least another three hours,” Ember answered. “And that’s without carrying wounded. Obviously bringing someone here would be too late.”

Of course, Beatrice gave up on any outside help and instead applied pressure on Tabitha’s upper left abdomen.

“Tender,” Beatrice mumbled to herself, despairing even more.

“M-my G-g… Goddess… It... W-was...” Tabitha mumbled barely audibly between her short breaths before succumbing to another wave of violent coughing.

“Shut up, you fool!” Beatrice snapped, nearly in tears. Even with her vision foggy and still obstructed by dimming white lights, Beatrice could see that Tabitha was coughing up bubbly blood.

“The lungs,” Beatrice said and moved her examination to Tabitha’s ribs. There was bruising and swelling all over.

Fuuuuck! Beatrice despaired internally and fell back. Her mouth was dry. The succubus forcibly filled her mouth with saliva, swallowed hard, and took a deep breath.

“Broken bones, dislocated shoulder, ruptured spleen, broken ribs, punctured lung,” Beatrice listed off what she found just in a couple of minutes of a surface-level physical examination.

“The best thing we can do for them now is put them out of their misery,” Ember suggested. “A mercy killing.”

“SHUT UP!” Beatrice screamed at Ember, flatly refusing the barbaric solution. Instead, she turned to her own Skills for a solution.

I still have two points to spend! Beatrice thought as she went through the list of potential Combat Craft Skills in her mind’s eye. But she could not find what she was looking for. Neither could she find it in the Mischief Craft. As for Eros Craft…

[Fast(er) Recovery] really is the only healing Skill I can get? Beatrice despaired. We’re not talking about a little post-intercourse exhaustion here! Her internal organs are on the verge of shutting down!!

With nothing better to offer, Beatrice gently put her hand between Tabitha’s breasts, barely touching the bruised area, and cast the rejuvenating Skill.

Beatrice remained completely still for a couple of seconds, holding her breath while she listened to Tabitha’s labored breathing.

Nothing! Beatrice lowered her head, realizing her Skill had no effect. The answer to “why?” was obvious.

Skill Name: Fast(er) Recovery

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Description: Despite the marvelous, otherworldly orgasms, sex with a succubus can be taxing for mortals. This skill heals succubus’s sexual partners from their post-sex exhaustion, restoring a portion of the target’s Health Points and Stamina Points. The target and the succubus must have had sexual intercourse for this skill to be usable.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Cannot be used on the same target more than once per hour.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 6

 

‘Must have had’! Be more specific!!! Beatrice wanted to scream at the nebulous system. Beatrice needed to have sex with the person she wanted to heal. But apparently, this also meant that she needed to have sex right before using this Skill.

“Fuck!” Beatrice cursed and brought up her Skill Enhancement tab and searched for [Fast(er) Recovery].

Skill Enhancement: Fast(er) Recovery (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 30 Stamina

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Description: Despite the marvelous, otherworldly orgasms, sex with a succubus can be taxing for mortals. This skill heals succubus’s sexual partners from their post-sex exhaustion, restoring 20% of the target’s maximum Health Points, 20% of the target’s maximum Stamina Points, removing debuffs and status effects of Rank C or lower. The target and the succubus must have had sexual intercourse for this skill to be usable.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Cannot be used on the same target more than once per hour.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 12

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 12

 

Beatrice jumped to her Skill Point Tab to confirm her Skill Point distribution.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

23

Unused Skill Points

2

Skill Points in Combat Craft

5

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

12

A glance at her information tab confirmed what Beatrice already knew.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

11 (14%)

 

I really have no other choice, do I? Beatrice thought, understanding what needed to be done, and acquired the enhancement for her [Fast(er) Recovery] Skill.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 125: ED

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With a decent healing Skill secured, Beatrice had only one thing left to do—complete the prerequisite condition for the Skill to be usable. Again, Beatrice swallowed hard. She needed to have sex with the dying girl.

Slowly and with great anxiety Beatrice moved to take her position between Tabitha’s legs. The closer Beatrice got to her position, the slower she moved. Beatrice was sweating. She knew what needed to be done. All that it required was a raging hard cock. A hard cock and a quick pounding were all it took in this world to save someone from dying. At least for a magical, Goddess-blessed sex demon-like Beatrice. There was only one problem. The succubus was not getting hard at all.

True, she had a quickie with Tabitha in the middle of Olivia’s fight just to calm down, but that was it. It was just to calm down. She only came two times. Just in case, Beatrice checked her Information to make sure that her Arousal Points had not gone into the negative for some reason.

Arousal Points

73.28/155 (+0.01/sec)

 

Big surprise, Beatrice thought as she looked at her nearly half-full Arousal Point Pool.

Maybe if she had taken a hit from Steve as bad as Tabitha or Olivia, Beatrice could have written her current flaccid condition as some sort of physical trauma. But no, Beatrice knew exactly what this was. Something she had not felt since she was summoned to this world. Performance Anxiety.

Beatrice knew she had no reason to be worried about her performance. Not after nearly twenty-four hours of non-stop sex. She knew she could make girls cum. She knew she had more stamina than most and could get hard again and again. She knew all that. But why was she stuck in her head? Why was she repeating the same thing over and over, convincing herself of things she already knew to be true?

It was embarrassing. But more importantly, she had no time for this! Tabitha’s life was hanging in the balance! Was that really all it took? A little bit of pressure for her confidence to crumble? Why?

This makes no sense!! Beatrice screamed internally as she massaged her soft cock, trying to get her soldier to perform. She closed her eyes, recalling all the good times she had in this world. She remembered how just this morning Tabitha gave her such a wonderful start to the day. But it only made things worse. The pleasant memory turned to pain as Beatrice instantly remembered how badly bruised and beaten Tabitha was currently, laying at her feet.

Even though she could barely see it at the time, Beatrice’s own imagination did all the work for her. Beatrice could clearly see as if with her own eyes, every dark blue and red bruise across Tabitha’s chest, the broken arm, the blood on her lips. It was even worse, because Beatrice’s imagination was not limited by her eyes, and she clearly envisioned how Tabitha’s organs bled out internally, how the broken rib that punctured Tabitha’s lung, drove itself deeper with each labored breath of the dying mage. In and out of the tissue, damaging it further.

And Beatrice was supposed to have sex?

What a cruel joke, Beatrice thought, cursing her own education that allowed for such vivid images.

Beatrice realized that all of this anxiety and damn erectile dysfunction started from her reservations at the thought that she had to perform the highly questionable act of having sex with a dying girl.

No! She’s not dying! Beatrice reminded herself. She won’t die! I won’t let her! That’s exactly why I need to do this! Pull yourself together, dammit! Are you a succubus or not!? If you won’t do this, she WILL die! Ember could not give two fucks! And even if she did, she has no way to heal wounds like this and we’re still in the middle of nowhere!

Fuck! Beatrice almost hit her own dick in frustration. I don’t have time for this!! Every second like this felt like an eternity. How long has it been? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Tabitha didn’t have either hours, or minutes, nor even seconds! Even now, Beatrice was wasting precious seconds. As if a giant old-timey clock was put against Beatrice’s ear, she could vividly hear the last seconds of Tabitha’s life ticking away. If it continued like this Beatrice would lose the mother of her unborn child!

No! Beatrice argued with herself. I don’t… I don’t know that… But… Even though Beatrice had no proof. She could not shake off the feeling that it was true. That Tabitha was the one who was pregnant. As could sweat poured from her forehead and into her semi-open eyes, the succubus realized that her hands were shaking.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 126: Distraction (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Fuck! Come on! Beatrice cursed herself, her thoughts going in circles. If only she didn’t play around! If only they took this more seriously! If all four of them attacked together, this wouldn’t have happened! But Ember wasn’t to blame. Beatrice was. Beatrice was the one who wanted to test her limits as well .as the limits of her companions. She didn’t want to constantly rely on Ember. And this was the result.

In desperation, Beatrice returned to her memories, trying her best not to think of Tabitha. She had plenty of other lewd memories just from her first day in this world.

Beatrice recalled her first threesome in Lucarad’s underground lair. How she seduced Olivia for the first time. But it was all for nothing. Each time her mind returned to Tabitha. Her thoughts dashed from Lucarad’s lair to a similar underground tunnel and her quickie with Ember, which naturally flashed forward to the same place where she took Tabitha together with Ember. The memory of the seduction of Olivia led to an even hotter one together with Olivia and Tabitha. A memory that instantly turned bitter and returned Beatrice to the present. Even when thinking of Olivia—

Olivia!! Beatrice's eyes snapped wide open (though her vision was still foggy and good for nothing) when she remembered that she had another teammate to attend to. While Beatrice was wasting her time wallowing in regret and self-blame, Olivia’s condition was no doubt getting worse! Beatrice recalled how Olivia’s back smashed against the tree. And here she was…

“Fuck!” Beatrice shouted in frustration as she stood on her knees over Tabitha. Pathetic! Pathetic!

That’s when Beatrice felt Ember’s breath at the back of her ear.

“It’s alright,” Ember whispered as her hands slid across Beatrice’s skin.

Ember slowly undid Beatrice’s bra and gently caressed her big breasts. Her fingers circled Beatrice’s nipples, sending electrifying shocks up Beatrice’s back. Ember used the same tricks on Beatrice that the succubus used on Olivia: playing with Beatrice’s ear lobe, licking at sucking it, while her hands massaged Beatrice’s massive breasts. Ember then slid her fingers down, across the succubus’s seductive belly, toward Beatrice’s cunt and dick, which started to grow firmer from the redhead’s skilled stimulation.

Beatrice was desperate to forget her predicament. To think of something else, anything. The succubus gladly gave herself to Ember’s seductive touch, which distracted her from her own doubts and replaced the crippling thoughts in her mind with much more pleasant feelings.

“Yes, that’s it,” Ember chuckled when her hands reached Beatrice’s growing dick. She lightly wrapped her finger’s around Beatrice’s cock and stroked it slowly, touching it just enough to stimulate but to keep Beatrice wanting more. Ember then brought her fingers to Beatrice’s lips and said, “Lick them!”

Beatrice not only licked those fingers, but she wrapped her big lips around them, lubricating them with her saliva while she imagined them inside her pussy. Ember planned just that—she withdrew her fingers from Beatrice’s mouth and rewarded the succubus for following her instructions by pressing them against Beatrice’s pussy lips, circling slowly across them.

Whether it was Ember’s skill or Beatrice’s own desire to drown her mind in oblivious pleasure, but the futanari’s pussy quickly filled with juices that prepared her for the much desired, imminent entrance. Beatrice moaned when Ember slid two fingers inside her. Ember’s offensive was incredible—the redhead seemed to know exactly how and where to apply pressure to provide the most pleasant stimulation by using nothing more than her two fingers.

“Cough-Ghuuuaaah-Cough! Cough!”

Tabitha’s painful coughs through ragged gasps for air pulled Beatrice right out of her pleasure world. Like a bucket of cold water, it instantly snapped Beatrice’s mind back to reality and the succubus was made painfully aware of the gravity of the current situation.

Am I that easily distracted? No, that was exactly what I needed! The hell? Stay focused! This is for Tabitha!

But the thought that Beatrice let herself be toyed with and got an erection out of it when she couldn’t manage one by her own power, sent new doubts into her mind. She gained pleasure by submitting herself and running from her responsibility to heal her teammate! What sort of leader does that!? This had an instant effect on the firmness of her erection which did not go unnoticed by Ember.

“I could have saved her, you know,” Ember whispered in Beatrice’s ear as she took a firmer grip around the futanari’s dick and picked up her stroking pace along with the pace of her two fingers inside Beatrice’s pussy. “But it’s okay. We have each other. I can take care of all your needs.”

Ember’s words made Beatrice furious. Again and again, the same thing!

“I already said we’re not letting them die!” Beatrice said through grit teeth.

“It’s too late, and you know it,” Ember whispered into Beatrice’s ear and chuckled. “I was looking for a chance to get rid of this whore. I could have intervened in the fight before it got to this, but I held back on purpose. I wanted both these useless sluts to get themselves killed. They held you back anyway! Distracted you from your goal. Stole your attention from me. But not anymore! Now I can have your big dick all to myself!”

Beatrice snapped and before she realized what was going on, she was on top of Ember, pinning her bodyguard to the ground.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 127: The Only One (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Finally!” Ember giggled and looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes. The succubus straddled the redhead and pressed her wrists to the ground, squeezing tightly.

Beatrice’s blood was boiling from rage as she looked back at Ember. How could this girl laugh so gleefully about the death of others? It took the succubus a second to realize that Ember’s robes had somehow come undone in the scuffle and now one of Ember’s perky breasts was exposed. Beatrice’s eyes fixated on the tantalizing hard pink nipple.

“Yes! That’s it!” Ember moaned with a seductive smile and squirmed underneath Beatrice, which caused her robes to further slide off her body. “You want it, don’t you?”

Beatrice didn’t answer, studying the seductive body of her bodyguard. Firm breasts, flat stomach, smooth skin. The peak of female fertility.

“It hurt when you didn’t even look at me anymore,” Ember said and continued rubbing her thighs against each other. “If I knew I would get such a quick and firm reaction, I would’ve gotten rid of those two a long time ago!”

Firm? Beatrice questioned, but then looked down and realized that her dick was hard as a rock for her bodyguard’s body. Though Beatrice had tasted Ember’s pussy, and even had Ember’s temporary dick in her mouth, she never conquered her bodyguard fully.

But anger again swelled inside Beatrice’s chest. Ember was fine with going against her orders and dispose of her valuable companions just to get her dick inside her?

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Beatrice asked, barely able to control herself.

“I’m not about to beg for attention!” Ember pouted. “It’s not hot if you don’t want me. Who’d want a dick inside them out of pity? I wanted you to ravage me like there’s no tomorrow! And that meant that those two needed to go!”

“It was not your choice to make!”

“It was! Because now I have you on top of me. I’d kill anyone for that! I just didn’t expect that those two dumb whores would get themselves killed so easily and spare me the trouble! Hahaha!”

Beatrice lost it. She ripped Ember’s robes off the redhead’s already semi-exposed body, spread her legs, and thrust her hard cock deep inside Ember’s pussy.

“UAAHHH~” Ember gasped as air was pushed out of her by the sudden powerful thrust.

Beatrice let go of Ember’s wrists and grabbed the girl by her hips.

“Is this what you wanted!?” Beatrice shouted as she thrust her cock in and out of Ember’s tight, wet pussy.

“Yessss~! Ahn~! This is exactly what I wanted!” Ember moaned and smiled, and laughed as she ran her hand all over her body.

Beatrice raised Ember’s hips into the air as she kept fucking the tight female. Ember's robes fell underneath her, exposing the redhead fully to the succubus. Only at the arms did Ember’s blue robes still remain attached to her, crumpling under her shoulder blades while Beatrice fucked her harder and harder, pushing her into them with her powerful thrusts.

Ember partially supported her lower body by the very tips of her toes, the calves of her skinny legs flexed doing so. The position made Ember’s stomach appear even flatter, to the point that Beatrice was half-expecting to see Ember’s abdomen bulge from her thrusts if only her dick was a little longer.

“Yes! That’s it! Keep going!” Ember moaned as she brushed her red hair off her face and bit her finger, barely able to deal with the stimulation. “Fuck me to your heart’s content!”

As Beatrice was losing herself in the simple, carnal pleasure, something pulled on her conscience. She looked at the moaning sexy girl she was fucking, her ecstatic expression of getting filled by a hard cock, but instead of Ember, Beatrice momentarily got a vision of Tabitha, who lived for Beatrice’s cock, and was now dying.

Beatrice’s movements slowed. She continued fucking Ember, but the redhead instantly noticed the drop in passion. The tiniest decrease in the girth of a swollen cock-head in a tight pussy could not escape Ember’s attention.

The redhead braced against the ground, wrapped her legs around Beatrice’s hips, and swiftly leaped up from the ground until she was face to face with Beatrice. Ember’s breasts slapped against Beatrice’s massive tits and Ember instantly started rocking her hips with Beatrice’s cock deep inside her. She put her hands on Beatrice’s face, turning her away from Tabitha.

“No! Only me!!” Ember said with firm conviction while looking at Beatrice. “I’m-hn-all that you need! The only one! The Savior’s cock is mine! AHH! Mine alone! You don’t need those useless sluts! Second-rate cum-dumpsters! Good riddance! Haha!”

Beatrice’s eyes went wide and red from shock and fury. Then they narrowed, like that of a predator, and the succubus said just one thing while her tail sprung into action, “Be careful what you wish for!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 128: Hate Fuck (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh?” Ember grinned with anticipation once she heard Beatrice’s foreboding words and saw the tail swirl towards her nether regions.

But Beatrice no longer minced words and did not explain herself further. If Ember wanted to replace Olivia and Tabitha, and take on all that the “sex goddess” succubus had to offer, then so be it!

Beatrice held up Ember by her perky little butt and pulled out of her fucked cunt. But Ember did not stay empty for long. Beatrice moved the tip of her tail to and pushed it against Ember’s drenched pussy lips, and at the same time, she pulled Ember closer by her butt and aligned her fat cock with Ember’s backdoor entrance.

“W-wait—” was the only word Ember got out before Beatrice thrust inside the redhead’s vacant holes, filling her up all the way in a single, powerful thrust.

“UAHHHH~!” Ember screamed out as she threw her head back and dug her nails into Beatrice’s shoulders, scratching the succubus’s skin.

Beatrice pulled back, but only far enough to not slip out of neither Ember’s ass nor twat, and thrust again inside her, full force as deep as she could, filling Ember to the brim. Having a six-inch, as hard as steel rod shoved up her ass was already hard to handle for Ember, but there was no pussy in this world that Ember knew of that could contain the length of Beatrice’s lewd tail.

Beatrice reached Ember’s womb with the first thrust of her tail, and with the second thrust, she pounded against Ember’s fertile organ full-force, cementing her presence inside Ember, making sure that the redhead never forgot this experience.

Beatrice wanted to see Ember’s flat belly bulge, and now she got her opportunity. She threw Ember off her upper body but still held her hips firmly. Ember’s shoulder blades hit the ground and the redhead once again found herself under Beatrice, with an arched back and a stuffed pussy. Her cunt was in the air, facing Beatrice, her tits bounced back and forth from the rough fucking. And Ember kept her ecstatic grin all the way through it.

“Ahn! Yes! Just like that! Fill me up! Mess me up!” Ember moaned and screamed, wincing in discomfort when Beatrice thrust particularly deep. Beatrice’s cock and tail rubbed against each other through Ember’s thin inner walls, providing enough stimulation that Beatrice would’ve ordinarily cum by now.

But something snapped within Beatrice. Her bodyguard’s disobedience. Her disregard for life. The reveling in the imminent death of people to who Beatrice grew attached. Ember needed to be taught a lesson! But to think that she’d be enjoying this so much! Reveling in it! Beatrice fucked Ember harder and harder, but Ember seemed to be insatiable, moaning for more.

“You enjoying this that much!? This was what you wanted all along!?” Beatrice grunted as she kept hate-fucking Ember, confused whether she was punishing her bodyguard or giving her exactly what she wanted. “You called them ‘whores’ and ‘sluts’, but you’re no better!”

“Yes! I’m a whore! A slut! A slut for your big cock! Use me however you see fit!” Ember cried out and put her hand on her abdomen, where it bludged from Beatrice’s particularly hard and deep tail thrusts. “I’m the only one the Savior will ever need! The only one who will take care of the Savior’s lustful desires!”

“What do you know about my desires!?” Beatrice screamed. She was hurting on the inside, on the verge of breaking mentally, but her cock was as hard as a rock and the stimulation she got from massaging her sensitive tail by fucking and bulging Ember’s tight cunt was almost too much for Beatrice to handle. This back and forth of emotions was the only thing that kept Beatrice from cumming already as she took out her frustrations on Ember.

“AHN! I know what your cock wants!” Ember replied through sultry moans. “That hard cock that’s about to fill up my ass with your holy seed!”

“M-my goddess?” Tabitha moaned weakly behind them.

Beatrice froze and turned her head. Tabitha’s whole body was trembling as she attempted to sit up through sheer willpower. But Tabitha’s attempt was unsuccessful and as she collapsed back down after getting only a few inches off the ground.

Beatrice looked at Tabitha in pain, then turned back to Ember.

“You’re ready for her,” Ember said quietly with a smile, feeling that Beatrice’s cock was at its peak of girthiness and strength.

“You…” Beatrice instantly realized what Ember was doing this entire time, but there was no time to waste. The succubus pulled her cock and tail out of Ember and moved over to Tabitha before it was too late.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 129: Emergency Healing (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice’s confidence was back. Thanks to Ember’s machinations, the succubus was as hard as she could possibly be, on the verge of unleashing her load, and fully ready to complete the prerequisite steps to using her healing Skill. Within two seconds of pulling out of Ember, Beatrice was already towering over weakened Tabitha, who still could only lay on the ground.

“Y-yes,” Tabitha smiled with building excitement when she saw Beatrice approach her with a raging boner between her legs. “One final fuck from my goddess!”

Tabitha spread her trembling arms, welcoming Beatrice, and said, “Please! Cough! Take me! I’m ready! Impale me with your cock! Send me to—”

“Shut up!” Beatrice commanded as she got into position between Tabitha’s legs and aligned her swollen cock with Tabitha’s pussy.

Beatrice couldn’t help but be amazed. Even now, in this condition, Tabitha was getting wet at the mere thought of getting fucked by Beatrice. Or was it because she was about to get fucked in this horrible condition that Tabitha was getting aroused faster than ever. Her pussy juices were already leaking out of her pussy and forming a puddle.

Beatrice hadn’t checked Tabitha’s pussy during the physical examination—there was no need for it—but now she couldn't help but wonder if Tabitha was aroused even before she saw the futanari succubus approaching with the massive erection.

Beatrice looked into Tabitha’s eyes and spoke slowly, choosing her words with care, “Listen carefully, this is not your final fuck! You will not die here today!”  

“Eh?” Tabitha seemed confused, almost disappointed.

But Beatrice was adamant. She knew of Tabitha’s perverted fantasies. Tabitha confessed them herself. The mage might have indeed been perfectly happy with this outcome, even ecstatic about it. But Beatrice had other plans.

Even as the succubus slowly spread Tabitha’s glistening pussy lips and pushed inside, she did so not with hard, brutal roughness that Tabitha nearly always begged for and got wet for. Instead, Beatrice proceeded with the utmost care, going out of her way to avoid any possible harm.

Beatrice put her hands on Tabitha’s hips, holding them firmly, but not squeezing too hard. She held Tabitha in place by the hips so that she did not move any more than necessary, protecting the mage’s damaged organs. The succubus did everything in her power to prevent Tabitha’s wounds from getting any worse.

“There are still so many things that neither of us has seen or experienced,” Beatrice said as she slowly fucked Tabitha. “It would be an incredible waste to deliberately miss out on so much more pleasure that life has to offer.”

Tabitha seemed to have already resigned to her fate, even anticipated it. She put her hands around Beatrice’s forearms. She attempted to squeeze them to show her resolve but was too weak physically. But there was still life in Tabitha’s eyes, and she argued for her fate, “But dying here would be the greatest pleasure of them all! Using myself for your cause… The way he smashed my body! Just remembering it—”

“Shut up and listen to me!” Beatrice interrupted Tabitha’s foolishness. “I forbid you to die! As long as I wish it, you will remain alive and do everything in your power to stay alive!”

“B-but, I—”

“You gave yourself to me! Fully! To use in whichever way I see fit! You do not get to simply take it all back by dying at the first opportunity! You are mine! And you will remain by my side for as long as I wish! Is that understood!?”

“Y-yes!” Tabitha squeaked like a mouse.

“Good!” Beatrice smiled. “Here’s your reward!”

Beatrice thrust her cock forward one more time and let go of Tabitha’s hips. With her swollen cock twitching deep inside Tabitha’s moist warmth, Beatrice braced with her forearms against the ground and leaned close to Tabitha.

“Ahn!” Tabitha let out a soft moan just before she received a warm kiss from Beatrice.

And as their lips pressed closer together, Beatrice came deep inside Tabitha’s pussy.

The girls continued kissing with open mouths, their tongues entwined while Beatrice continued pumping her seed into Tabitha. Beatrice disregarded the metallic taste of blood, she wanted to comfort Tabitha. And before Beatrice’s cock released one final spurt of cum, Beatrice used [Fast(er) Recovery] to heal Tabitha from her mortal wounds and save her life.

-31 AP

 

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 130: The Strategy

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Take a deep breath,” Beatrice said as she placed her ear between Tabitha’s breasts. “Breath out. Breath in… Incredible…”

Beatrice continued her physical exam of Tabitha, barely believing what she felt and saw. Beatrice’s eyesight continued to return, but even her impaired vision could not hide the supernatural improvement of Tabitha’s condition. Sure, Tabitha still had many wounds, but her life was beyond any doubt no longer in danger.

“You should rest here for a little more while you can because we’ll be moving on soon,” Beatrice said to Tabitha.

“Give the command! I’m ready to follow you wherever you please,” Tabitha answered.

Beatrice stood up and walked to where Olivia was supposed to be.

“Those are some advanced healing powers you have,” Ember said to Beatrice when the latter passed her. The redhead had already put on her robes and save for her messed up hair there was very little to indicate that Ember had just been plowed like a cheap whore.

“Those were some advanced acting powers you have,” Beatrice answered and stopped to talk with her bodyguard.

“Thank you!” Ember smiled, seemingly genuinely happy to receive such praise. And that genuine happy smile seemed somewhat eerie, coming from Ember and considering what exactly Beatrice was praising.

“An interesting strategy to antagonize me on purpose.”

“You just looked so sad with that flaccid dick in your hands,” Ember chuckled. “You usually get uncontrollably horny if you haven’t had sex for some time, evidenced by your earlier intercourses with Tabitha, especially the one in the middle of a fight. We were walking for about three hours. So, three to four hours is about as much as you can handle before you need to screw some hot girl again, right?”

“Very perceptive,” Beatrice said, thinking to herself that she really needs to increase her Arousal Point pool.

“Thank you!” Ember chuckled again. “But since you fucked Tabitha during the fight, so you could not have been horny enough to want to fuck a dying girl that you fancy so much for some reason. Not to mention that if you had been, your dick would not be so pathetically small. So, it had to have been something else. I bet it on being some sort attempted further development of your sexual powers.”

“And the solution was to get me angry enough to hate fuck you?”

“I’ve seen many guys with confidences issues,” Ember laughed. “Some require different approaches, but in the end, it all comes down to them thinking too much and just needing to be dragged out of their own heads.”

“Well, your continuous antagonism toward Tabitha and Olivia made your ploy very believable.”

“When it comes to their combat powers, I did not lie,” Ember said flatly. “They’re barely worth what they cost to feed. But I will not deny that sometimes cheap meat shields come in handy, and since you need to recover more of your powers to fully come into your own as this world’s Saviour as Lucarad’s Scrolls predicted, sex slaves will come in handy to help you in developing your powers.”

“They are not sex slaves!” Beatrice insisted and walked to where Olivia was supposed to be.

“Call them whatever you want,” Ember shrugged and followed Beatrice. “The name of an object doesn’t matter. Only its purpose matters.”

“People aren’t objects,” Beatrice said as she approached Olivia.

“Again, you’re too concerned about names,” Ember chuckled.

Beatrice sighed. She was grateful for Ember’s help in saving Tabitha’s life, but somehow Ember found a way to undermine even that. The succubus decided it was more productive to concentrate her efforts on Olivia.

The ninja girl was unconscious, and a quick inspection revealed that she was in a similarly rough shape, like Tabitha.

“Olivia!” Beatrice attempted to wake Olivia, being careful not to move the damaged ninja girl.

She awoke easily, though she was obviously weak from her battle.

“W-what happened?” Olivia asked as she looked at Beatrice. Then she looked around, saw Ember close beside her, and asked, “Where’s the last one?”

“He’s gone,” Beatrice answered as she continued her inspection of Olivia. “He used some sort of magic to escape. And you have a broken back.”

“A… A… B-broken?” Olivia teared up. All her hopes of saving her sister, of having her revenge… It all crumbled in a blink of an eye. “I couldn’t… I couldn’t even dispose of a few underlings! I thought… I thought that I could at least manage that much… If you could bring at least some justice to this rotten world… And now… And now…”

“It’s not over yet,” Beatrice said as she finished her exam of Olivia.

Considering what state Tabitha was in just minutes before and that now she was not only not choking on her own blood, but was even ready to walk all on her own, a simple broken back seemed trivial compared to bringing someone back from the brink of death.

“How!?” Olivia shouted and tried to get up, but obviously, she could not. Everything below her waist was paralyzed and refused to obey her commands. “Look at this! I’m a cripple! It’s over!”

“It isn’t,” Beatrice said. “I can heal you.”

“Y-you can? How?”

“Take a guess,” Ember chuckled.

“H-huh?” Olivia looked at Ember with a foreboding feeling. Ember was smiling, and Olivia did not like that at all.

“Let’s just say that you probably won’t feel a thing,” Ember said while Beatrice pulled out her dick.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 131: Post Battle Indulgence (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Several minutes later the deed was done, and Beatrice used her [Fast(er) Recovery] Skill to heal Olivia’s broken back along with her other—albeit minor—injuries.  

“You feel that?” Beatrice asked when she squeezed Olivia’s big toe.

“Y-yes!” Olivia said in amazement. She even moved her toes all on her own. Then she blushed and added, “it’s not the only thing I feel.”

“Oh, right!” Beatrice pulled out of Olivia and wondered where to wipe her cock that was covered in cum and Olivia’s pussy juices.

The succubus turned toward some big leaves on one of the nearby bushes when she heard a scream: “Waaaaaait!”

Tabitha rushed to the rescue, limping and breathing heavily, with an even redder face than Olivia. The green-haired mage dropped to her knees at Beatrice’s feet and licked the succubus’ cock clean.

“I didn’t dare interrupt your ritual,” Tabitha said. “But that doesn’t mean I couldn’t masturbate as I watched you fuck her into health. And I most certainly will not allow your delicious nectar to go to waste!”

“You would have done quite well in a certain person’s certain cult,” Ember crossed her arms and chuckled while Tabitha moved from Beatrice’s cock to Olivia’s pussy to collect the leaking goods.

“W-wait!” Olivia tried to push Tabitha away and close her legs, but Tabitha’s skilled tongue proved too pleasant to the girl that just got her sensations back. Olivia relented and simply enjoyed letting Tabitha do her thing.

Seeing the eager mage on all fours, licking the semen out of another hot girl’s pussy, got Beatrice hard again. Having her dick licked clean was already a turn-on, but this sealed the deal. Beatrice got on her knees behind Tabitha, grabbed her by the hips, and thrust into the wet pussy that Tabitha had finger-fucked mere moments ago.

“Ohmf, Yemfs!” Tabitha moaned into Olivia’s pussy as Beatrice fucked her doggy style.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full!” Olivia scolded Tabitha half-heartedly. The ninja girl threw her head back and enjoyed the rising pleasure. Tabitha had already sucked out all the cum that was to be found within Olivia and was now licking Olivia’s juicy pussy just for the thrill of it.

Beatrice hadn’t planned on turning this into an after-battle threesome, but when a girl suddenly just starts licking another girl’s pussy while wagging her own wet hole in the air, begging for attention, how is a succubus supposed to resist?

“That’s it! Make her cum!” Beatrice commanded Tabitha while plowing her from behind.

“Mfm! Yes! I will! Ahn! Imfm will!” Tabitha rose from Olivia’s cunt just long enough to moan and fill her lungs with air, before getting back to work. When she was filled with Beatrice’s cock, she would do anything to keep it inside. Licking another girl to orgasm was just a bonus. Tabitha slid two fingers between Olivia’s pussy lips and slowly pushed them inside while working on Olivia’s clit.

“Oh, God!” Olivia moaned. She never had her pussy licked by a girl before. She was never attracted to girls, so this was supposed to feel wrong. Disgusting! But it didn’t! It felt fucking amazing!

Olivia felt her orgasm approach quickly. And with that pleasureful feeling, a certain shameful thought crept into her mind. If Beatrice hadn’t healed her back, she would have never experienced pleasure like this again. She was supposed to be worried about her sister, and yet here she was—moaning and thrusting her pussy into another woman’s mouth like a slut, relieved that her sexual adventures were not over.

“What a horrible person I’ve become,” was what Olivia wanted to say. Instead, she screamed, “More! Ahn! Deeper! Fuck me deeper! Lick my clit more!”

Olivia decided to ignore her conscience. No, to drown it! Drown it with pleasure! And she begged for it! Begged for Tabitha’s skilled tongue and fingers to make her forget herself.

And as Olivia approached her orgasm, so did Tabitha and Beatrice, spurred by Olivia’s shameful begging.

“So close~!” Olivia moaned. “Make me cum! Ahn! I’m gonna cum! Ahn!”

Olivia’s tongue stuck out as she begged for release. And the sight of her open mouth and wet tongue was too much of a temptation for Beatrice to resist. As the succubus approached her orgasm, she moved her tail toward Olivia’s open mouth and tongue. Olivia started licking and sucking the tip of Beatrice’s tail all on her own. That sent Beatrice over the edge.

The succubus trembled as her cock and tail twitched and shot ropes of cum into Tabitha’s cunt and Olivia’s open mouth. This set off a chain reaction that quickly led to the orgasm of both the girls. Tabitha dug her face into Olivia’s crotch, pressing her tongue against the horny ninja girl’s twitching clit, while Olivia’s abdomen spasmed in orgasmic waves and she caught Beatrice’s delicious cum with her tongue.

-31 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 132: Enhancements

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Another level? Beatrice thought with amazement as she, Olivia, and Tabitha got themselves up and back into a presentable condition.

Better do this now, to lessen the chance of similar mid-battle “crises” in the future, Beatrice thought as she went to her Skill Enhancement tab intending to use her newly acquired Skill Point to Enhance her [Arousal Pool] Skill.

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+2)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 30 Points and additional 8 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

Ah, fuck, Beatrice cursed, remembering the number of Skill Points she had last time she checked. Adding a Point to that from the [Fast(er) Recovery] Enhancement, would mean...

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

24

Unused Skill Points

2

Skill Points in Combat Craft

5

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

13

 

Yeah… Damn!

“My Lady,” Tabitha put her hand on Beatrice’s shoulder.

“Ah! Yes?” Beatrice returned to reality from what must have looked like her daydreaming to the others.

“Are you okay?” Tabitha asked, concerned.

“Yes! Of course… Just let me think for a minute,” Beatrice said and walked aside for a minute.

Do I really commit my last two Points to Eros? Beatrice wondered. She did plan to train her Combat capabilities, though the leveling up of Skills always returned back to How many Skill Points she could acquire.

And there was another Skill waiting for Beatrice at fourteen Eros Craft points.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

Do I really pass up on this fun? Beatrice contemplated.

With only two free Skill Points left, she had to use the first one to get to fourteen in the Eros Craft, and only then could she Enhance either [Arousal Pool] or [Dick Growing].

“Beatrice!” Ember called to the succubus. “We really have to get going to make good time.”

“Yeah, yeah, just a minute,” Beatrice said without even looking at her group.

As tempting as [Dick Growing] Enhancement was, it was basically a “have even more perverted, depraved fun” Skill. And after so climaxing five times within the last hour, the succubus had drained her Arousal Points to the very bottom which allowed her to think clearer than ever. The succubus wanted to be free to make her choices as often as possible. And that meant siding with [Arousal Pool]. This also came with one additional bonus—the Skill that Beatrice would acquire to get to fourteen Eros Craft Points.

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 150ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

 

Fuck it! Beatrice decided and used her first Skill Point to enhance [Futanari Succubus's Semen].

If all else fails, I’ll just open that Cum Shop I’ve been thinking about and sell my Cum as flavoring to the inhabitants of this accursed city, Beatrice thought half-jokingly and laughed.

And with both requirements for Enhancing [Arousal Pool] for the second time complete, Beatrice enhanced that Skill too. As soon as she did, she opened up her Information tab to confirm her new stat values.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

13 (1%)

Health Points

360/360 (+0.68/sec)

Arousal Points

1 /214 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

140/140 (+0.35/sec)

Physical Attack

13

Physical Defense

13

Magic Attack

15

Magic Defense

18

Speed

8

 

Almost six hours, Beatrice concluded after doing some quick math in her head.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 133: The Fox Girl

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice hurried back to her group. All of them were standing, clothed and ready, even Olivia. The ninja girl was favoring her left foot, was red-faced from what happened minutes before, and was even more reserved than earlier, but at least she wasn’t an invalid.

“What are your plans for the girl you so valiantly saved?” Ember asked Beatrice.

“Oh, right,” Tabitha exclaimed. “I completely forgot about her!”

Beatrice decided not to confess so readily that she too had forgotten about the foxkin that they started this whole mess for. But the succubus couldn’t be blamed! Between fucking because of Arousal Point horniness, fighting for her life, fighting for the lives of her friends, and having a quick celebratory threesome, how could she remember?

“Wasn’t that girl the whole reason you charged into that fight in the first place?” Ember reminded Tabitha.

“No, she was the reason Olivia charged in,” Tabitha corrected Ember. “I followed Beatrice.”

“This is pointless,” Beatrice stopped the bickering before it could grow in force and hurried past the group to where they left the fox girl. “Better go check if she’s even alive or if she ran away already.”

The fox girl had not run away. Nor did she die. She was sleeping. Calmly. The girl hugged her orange tail like a body pillow. Her fox ears twitched once in a while in her sleep. Other than those two features, and a cute button nose, she seemed indistinguishable from a human.

Beatrice felt bad for waking the girl up, considering what that girl had gone through today, but she had no choice. They couldn’t stay here, and Beatrice most certainly had no intention of leaving the girl here. The fact that the fox girl was incredibly hot even with her fully covering dress on, had almost nothing to do with Beatrice’s decision to take the girl with them.

Beatrice crouched next to the girl, gently shook the fox girl by the shoulder, and said, “Wake up!”

After a few repeats, the girl did wake up. She slowly opened her eyes that were still red from crying. And when the late teen saw Beatrice’s face, she teared up again and asked, “It wasn’t a dream, was it?”

“If you’re talking about your parents being dead and probably already chopped up into portions for meals of some psycho, then no,” Ember said without the slightest hint of compassion.

Beatrice was left with her mouth open and no idea how to follow that one up while two teardrops ran down the fox girl’s cheeks.

“What’s your name?” Beatrice asked so that she didn’t have to constantly refer to the fox girl as ‘the fox girl’.

“Rafaelia,” the girl answered and slowly got up to a sitting position.

“I’m Beatrice,” the succubus said and extended her hand for a handshake.

Rafaelia just stared at Beatrice’s hand and did not reciprocate the handshake.

“At least you’re safe… Kind of,” Tabitha tried to cheer the girl up. “Do we take her back to her home?”

“Are you insane?” Ember protested. “The Purple Capes will no doubt be waiting for her there!”

“They might also be busy with carrying her parents’ remains to their captain,” Olivia added. “What was her name? Fauna?”

“No, it was Lava!” Tabitha objected.

“Doesn’t matter!” Beatrice intervened. “Her parents are gone! Either Belmot’s men took what they wanted and returned from whence they came, or they doubled down their forces there, waiting for the girl and/or us. And since one of them managed to escape, the latter option is more than likely.”

“Either way, there’s no point for us to go there,” Ember concurred. “Unless someone got a taste for blood and is looking to charge into another suicidal fight?”

Olivia frowned and looked away. She was now even gloomier than during her post-sex walk of shame, and it wasn’t hard for Beatrice to understand why. Olivia had her one opportunity to test her capabilities against the forces that held her sister. And she failed. There was little doubt that Olivia was now her harshest critic, and neither false words of encouragement nor further shaming would help.

“How badly do you want to get stronger?” Beatrice asked.

Olivia looked at Beatrice with eyes full of determination and ask in reply, “Do I even need to answer that?”

Beatrice smiled, “No. We’ll be looking for a fight tonight. Though not with Purple Capes. If your resolve is indeed that strong, you’ll start by walking off what remains of your wounds through sheer willpower because we have no time to lose.”

Beatrice then turned to Rafaelia and said “You have a choice to make. Will you walk the path of revenge? Or do you want to step aside from violence and try to salvage what chance at normality you still have?”

“Normality?” Rafaelia tilted her head with a questioning look. “I want to carve out that captain Fauna’s guts and force feed them to her for what she’s done!”

“O-oh?” Beatrice let out a sound of surprise and shook her head, wondering why she hadn’t expected this sort of a response from a traumatized teen that would obviously want revenge.

But before Beatrice could respond, Rafaelia wiped away her tears and added, “Are you planning to fight those Purple Clowns?”

“Absolutely!” Olivia declared and clenched her fist, trying to regain some of her lost resolve.

“Then please take me with you!” Rafaelia pleaded. “I want to slaughter as many of them as I can with my own hands! I know that I’m weak and useless, and would probably get in the way, but I… I need this! I have no gold or items to offer except my dirty body… But I will do anything if you let me come with you and help me slowly torture that captain pig!”

“E-eh,” now Beatrice was at a complete loss for words. “Offering your body…”

“I know it’s not much!” Rafaelia continued her plea. “Obviously a beauty such as yourself can no doubt get as many hot men and women as she pleases at any time of the day, but… but… My daddy’s best friend said I was the best cock sucker he ever had!”

“O-of course he did,” Beatrice sighed.

“It’s true!” Rafaelia insisted. “I ate his wife out too, and she squirted right in my face from the pleasure while her husband fucked me from behind! I’m really good! All my neighbors know it! Go ask them!”

“You’re hired,” Ember said with a smile.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 134: Klapsus

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Welcome to Klapsus, the capital of the Kingdom of Larpsus!” Ember announced to Beatrice and gestured toward the countless rooftops as both girls stood atop one of the last sharp hills that overlooked the busy streets below.

After several more hours since the fighting, healing, sexing, and recruiting, Beatrice’s group of five (increased by one by the latest addition of one vengeful and prideful fox girl) had finally emerged relatively unscathed (thanks to Beatrice’s emergency healing) out of the walled-in capital’s stupidly large and difficult to traverse forested area.

“Finally!” Olivia gasped and fell to her knees when she emerged out of the woods dead last, even behind the newly recruited, teenage fox girl.

Beatrice couldn’t blame the ninja girl. Even Ember managed to hold in her usual snide remarks, which by her standards could be taken as high praise. Even though Beatrice’s healing did fix Olivia’s broken back, she was still severely hurt and had to limp and struggle to keep up with the others as they all navigated through the rocky, twisted, uneven, dying, seemingly unending Shadow Woods. Even for the succubus, the journey was not easy as her developing physical abilities tried to keep up with the growing demands.

The one person who was absolutely glowing was, surprisingly, Tabitha. Even though she had suffered even greater injuries than Olivia, even though she should have been in an even greater pain as she tried to keep up with the pace set by Ember—

Oh, of course! Beatrice almost slammed her forehead with the palm of her hand. Of course, the masochist would be glowing with satisfaction and smiling from ear to ear after being subjected to several hours of grueling, unrelenting, glorious pain-inducing march!

And while everyone enjoyed a breath of fresh air after leaving the smothering Shadow Woods, Beatrice took in the sight that was the capital of the kingdom she was summoned to save.

The medieval buildings of the city were placed haphazardly and stuck tightly together without any regard for planning or efficiency. It reminded Beatrice of a maze that was continuously upgraded and made more complex. In fact, after looking carefully, it was clear that the city became more and more cramped over time.

What might have been once a meticulously planned and crafted city landscape became overbuilt and overcrowded as countless new houses were built next to each other, on top of each other, adding uneven, mismatching floors to buildings that could barely support them. One house managed to grow into a four-story monstrosity that was supported by haphazardly added thick wooden beams that went into surrounding damaged buildings.

This overbuilt maze went on for miles and miles, with barely an end in sight. Far away, Beatrice saw what should have been gigantic, eighty feet high stone city walls. They looked tiny and completely threw Beatrice’s sense of scale and distance.

Once in a while, a particular structure stood out from the crowd. Most of them were unmistakeably fortresses, sitting atop rocky elevations. Strong, tall, and impressive compared to what was going on beneath them. Beatrice recalled that one of these fortresses was supposed to belong to lord Belmot, so she simply turned to Olivia, whose hateful, unwavering gaze pointed straight to the farthest building. A separately walled-off behemoth that looked smaller than the others only because of the distance. When compared to the city walls, the many peaks of Belmot’s keep seemed to be even higher than the walls themselves.

Beatrice tried to find the palace from which she emerged yesterday. All the way to her right, greatly obstructed from sight by the forest that she stood in the shadow of, she saw the familiar blue flags, resting calmly over the tower peaks. The palace looked impressive, but it was clear that it had not been maintained for many years. If this continued, the royal palace would no doubt end up looking like some bleak, haunted abandoned fortress of evil. The very place that it was meant to be the opposite of.

“Why are you looking at this dump as if you’re seeing it for the first time?” Rafaelia asked Beatrice and pulled the succubus out of the moment.

“Ah, right, you don’t know,” Beatrice remembered that very few people actually knew who she was supposed to be, and even fewer would believe her, as evidenced by her meeting with the king. “I’m not from around here.”

Rafaelia looked at Beatrice and studying her from head to toe. Just at that moment, the wind blew Beatrice’s cloak back, allowing the fox girl a close inspection of all succubus’s buxom features. Rafaelia’s eyes stopped at the bulge in Beatrice’s panties, but she quickly averted her eyes.

“If you’ve come here looking for sex, you’ve come to the right place,” Rafaelia said while blushing a little.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 135: Streets of Klapsus (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The moment Beatrice and her group got down from the overlooking hillside and into the streets of city proper, Beatrice realized what she was in for. The city did not disappoint.

The medieval-like buildings were non-descript, generic, and nothing to write home about. Pressed against each other, these one-story, two-story, and three-story buildings looked cramped, many of the wooden doors and misaligned no doubt caused major heat-loss issues in the winter. Though Beatrice had no conclusive evidence on what kind of climate this city was in, and whether there was any winter at all. But the succubus did not care to ask and figure the simple climate matter out, because all her attention was on something else.

Beatrice could barely control herself as she walked through the city. The overwhelming majority of the city’s citizens walked around in extremely revealing, slutty clothing. Skin-tight shorts, fishnet shirts with no bras underneath, exposing all shapes and sizes of breasts to those that would desire to cream them. Many girls seemed to struggle to keep their pants on that stayed around their hips, strapped by worn belts. But none of those girls seemed to mind that their bubbly butts were half exposed to the public, with nothing but a thin string from thongs or g-strings “covering” them.

A petite elf walked past Beatrice wearing no pants at all, and instead of panties she worse only strapped together, tiny, narrow black belts that barely covered the slit of her shaved pussy. Public indecency clearly isn’t a thing here, Beatrice concluded, realizing just how much she already enjoyed walking through this degenerate city. Beatrice and the elf looked back at each other and the elf smiled mischievously. Beatrice’s growing cock throbbed, and the succubus knew it would not be long before she would lose all control and jumped some hot chick or three.

Beatrice’s group walked further into the city, walking past a couple casually having sex in plain view. Some wolf-life beastkin lifted the girl up by the hips and pressed her back against the wall of one of the houses as he thrust his cock inside her. The cat girl wrapped her legs around the guy’s legs and moaned in his ear. After a particularly powerful slam, the cat girl dug her long nails into the beastkin’s furry shoulders and bit into his ear.

One skinny guy was sitting on a bench, laid back, with his arms spread and resting against the wooden back of the bench. His shirt was unbuttoned, revealing a flat, nearly hairless chest and a little belly, and his pants were down around his ankles. Two imposing bodyguards stood behind this unimpressive looking man, while two dark-skinned, big-breasted blondes (that wore nothing but thongs and string bikinis that were too small to cover their nipples) were on their knees in front of him, licking the skinny man’s average-sized cock from both sides, covering it in their drool, before taking turns deepthroating it down to his hairy balls.

“Are we in that S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild district?” Beatrice asked, barely looking away from the sight.

“Huh? No!” Ember laughed. “That’s several miles over in that direction.”

“Amazing,” Beatrice uttered as she continued looking around. Even with all the upgrades, she did to her Arousal Pool, the succubus could barely control herself when presented with such degenerate sights.

The succubus thought that Tabitha’s mage outfit was slutty, but compared to some of the girls here, the masochistic slut was modest. Meanwhile, Ember, Olivia, and Rafaelia were dressed like catholic nuns by comparison.

Beatrice wondered how much non-stop, casual, carefree sex and public displays it took to normalize this to the point that an average person could walk these streets as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

“Shit!” Olivia cursed, bringing Beatrice out of her daze.

As hard as it was, Beatrice looked past all the naked flesh and sex and saw what Olivia noticed further down the street: three Purple Capes, fully armed and armored, walking toward them.

Already? Beatrice sighed in disappointment. Even though the chances that every Belmot’s Purple Cape guard would already know how Beatrice and the others looked like, it wouldn’t be wise to take any chances, and starting a fight the moment they appeared in the city was definitely a bad idea.

“This way,” Ember said and spirited away sideways into a nearby alley. Beatrice and the others followed her before the Purple Capes could see them through the thinning crowd.

Once in the alley, Beatrice saw that they walked in on a couple of naked girls having a little fun. Namely, a bunny girl with long, fluffy white ears pressed against a brick wall with one leg raised in the air. Squatting under her was a big-breasted blonde with long blond hair and giant tits hanging down, waiting for somebody to milk them while she ate out the bunny girl.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 136: Cover in the Alley (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“S-sorry!” Olivia apologized instantly, the moment she noticed that the alley had already been taken by a pair of indulgent, sexy ladies.

The bunny girl looked at the five uninvited guests but didn’t answer. Not even a word. Just a blushed, sweaty expression of a mix of shame and bliss. The big-breasted blond glanced at the newly-arrived group, but as it didn’t look like anyone had any intention of interrupting them, the blonde did not interrupt her actions and continued to eat out the bunny girl.

“W-we should go,” Olivia was about to turn around.

“We should get undressed,” Ember said and wasted no time opening up her robes to reveal her naked upper torso.

“The hell-mfm!?” Olivia’s shocked outrage was interrupted when Ember pushed her against the wall and sealed her lips shut with a kiss.

“If they did not see us before, they will definitely see us if we go back out now,” Ember said when she parted her lips from Olivia’s. “Which do you think that the Purple Capes are more likely to notice: a pile of naked flesh making out in a sex-drowned city or five frigid, nervous weirdos hiding in an alley next to two naked, obviously unrelated girls?”

“Makes sense to me!” Tabitha said cheerfully, got on her knees, and pulled down Beatrice’s panties.

“Whoa!” Beatrice let out an automatic surprised exclaim, though she made no attempt to stop Tabitha’s action. Upon a momentary reflection, Beatrice realized that her automatic “modest” reaction was some archaic reflex from her past life where people were supposed to—for some reason—object to sudden, public sexual advances as if it was something bad and should have been frowned upon.

Beatrice took a mental note that she should curb such unnecessary reactions while Tabitha unleashed Beatrice’s erection that had been bothering the futanari succubus during most of the walk through the streets of Klapsus.  

“Get in deeper,” Rafaelia said and pushed Beatrice and Tabitha deeper into the alley.

Beatrice didn’t object and let Rafaelia lead them deeper, as (upon further reflection) it made sense to at least somewhat conceal themselves from the Purple Capes and not stand three feet deep into the alley.

Tabitha managed to not fall over even while pushed in a crouching position. The experienced cock-sucker would not be so easily parted from a cock she worshipped.

Rafaelia guided Beatrice to the wall right next to the naked bunny girl and her big-breasted lover. Beatrice’s back barely touched the brick wall when Tabitha opened wide and took the full length of Beatrice’s cock down her gullet in one go.

“Haah!” Beatrice gasped from the sudden, but much-needed stimulation to her ignored cock that had started hurting from all the arousing scenes it throbbed to partake in.

Beatrice had grown accustomed to Tabitha’s excellent throat skills, but what neither Beatrice nor Tabitha had expected was that Rafaelia would drop her dress on the ground and drop on her knees behind Tabitha’s back, pull the narrow piece of cloth that covered Tabitha’s ass and crotch aside, and plant her mouth right on Tabitha’s pussy, eating the mage out with every bit of passion that the unnamed blonde had for the bunny girl’s pussy.

“Mmn,” Beatrice moaned from the pleasant stimulation as Tabitha’s reaction was instant—the skinny green-haired mage’s throat muscles contracted around the thick shaft from the unanticipated pleasure. And as the fox girl licked ate out Tabitha, Tabitha kept staring into Beatrice’s eyes, watching the succubus’s cute reactions that Tabitha’s throat contractions caused.

Whether Olivia liked it or not, Ember’s argument made sense. And since Olivia was unwilling to start a fight with the Purple Capes right in the city, that meant committing to Ember’s plan. Though, in this case, Ember did all the committing—kissing Olivia while undressing her and messing up her hair. All Olivia had to do was half-heartedly reciprocate Ember’s actions.

By the time the Purple Capes reached the alley, both Ember and Olivia were already naked from the waist up and making out, while Beatrice, Tabitha, and Rafaelia were in a full-blown threesome, competing for who would make the other cum faster. Rafaelia’s decision to also rub her own pussy was a particularly nice touch, appreciated equally by Beatrice who had a soft spot for visual stimulation, the three Purple Capes who stopped and gawked at the sight of seven naked young women having sex, and the fox girl herself who, as it turned out, knew how to put on a show while also enjoying herself.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 137: Moustache (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Woah, look at that!” one of the three Purple Cape guards said as he stopped the others and pointed into the alley where seven young women were indulging themselves.

“Nice,” the other said with a lecherous smile and whistled.

“Come on you perverts, haven’t you—Well I’ll be damned!” The third guard said in shock when he saw what he saw.

Maybe we overdid it a bit, Beatrice thought when she realized that even though Ember and Olivia seemed to just be casually making out, she and the others were providing a far more spectacular scene. Some random girl getting nailed by some random dude might be nothing of note in this city, but seven stunning beauties playing with each other without a single dick in sight might be just a little too much for an average pervert with a working dick.

And now that Beatrice was able to sneak a closer look at the three men that were part of the Purple Cape guards, she knew right away that these were just the type of men that could not simply ignore a lack of dicks in an orgy.

Two of the men looked like they barely hit their twentieth birthday. Their naïve eyes, lack of any poker face or subtlety, as well as the bulges pressing against their trousers just under their body armor were just a few of the indications that these two young men were at the prime of their horny youth. Easily excited by a pair of naked titties and any warm pussy that spread open for them, not satisfied until they spread their load at least three-four times per day.

The third man was a more seasoned man, the wrinkles on his forehead as well as the sporadic strands of gray hair giving away the many years he already spent spreading his seed. His main feature however was the giant mustache that put even the most blatant pornstaches to shame. Covering his mouth completely, it looked like it belonged at the end of a heavy-duty floor brush. Beatrice almost felt the aura of a special kind of pervert that radiated from this man.

“Looks like you ladies could use some company,” the pornstache man said, his heavy mustache barely moving. “We all know that just a few fingers will not be enough to fill those slutty holes of yours, right foxie?”

Rafaelia glared at the man with murderous intent, but her blatant killing intent was obstructed by the shadows of the alley and her fur-like orange hair that fell over her eyes.

“Sorry, boys”—Ember giggled—“No dicks allowed in this party.”

“‘A-allowed’?” the 'pornstache man parroted and took a step forward. Raising his voice he asked, “Who the hell do you think you are!?”

“Forget it,” one of the younger men said and put his hand on the pornstache’s shoulder. “Hardcore dykes are ill in the head anyway. We can always find girls with a proper appreciation for hard cocks.”

“Bah! Whatever!” the mustache man shook off the hand off his shoulder. “None of you could handle my huge cock anyway!”

And with that—raising his nose high and closing his eyes, with an insulted, almost pouty expression—he walked away from the alley. The other two men followed him slowly, not taking their eyes off the naked women until they were completely out of sight.

“Enough!” Olivia said as she broke free from Ember’s embrace once the Purple Capes were gone. “Wragh!! Typical scum!”

After a couple of deep long breaths, Olivia peeked out from the corner of the alley and with a nod confirmed that the Purple Capes had moved on.

“No dicks allowed?” Beatrice laughed as she looked at Ember while Tabitha continued to hide her dick in her throat.

“It’s not my fault those losers can’t handle a basic shit test,” Ember shrugged and walked outside of the alley to look around.

“We do kind of stand out in the crowd in th-HAAH~!” Beatrice said but was cut short by Tabitha’s actions. It appeared that Beatrice was not the only one horny, and now that the Purple Capes were away, Tabitha let Beatrice’s dick out of her throat—just long enough to take a much-needed breath—before taking it all in again, giving her sex goddess an exquisite throat massage. All the while the fox girl was on her knees half-naked, eating out Tabitha, spurring her on to indulge her carnal pleasures (not that Tabitha needed much encouragement on that front).

“There’s an acceptable inn just a little up ahead,” Ember said as she returned to the alley. “Well, it’s barely above the pathetic standards of this city, but I know the owner.”

Beatrice found it hard to concentrate on anything Ember was saying or doing when she was right in the middle of a deepthroat blowjob, while the girl who blew her got eaten out by an apparently equally lewd newcomer to the group, AND while two complete strangers continued their own sexual indulgences right next to her.

“Then… We go there?” Olivia suggested to Ember, trying her best to not look directly at the perversions that took place well within her peripheral vision.

“Define ‘we’,” Ember chuckled while looking at Beatrice quickly lose herself in her carnal desires.

“You-haah-go on ahead,” Beatrice said in between ragged breaths. “We’ll be there soon.”

“Aye, aye,” Ember saluted Beatrice, and then said to Olivia, “Looks like it’ll be just you and me for now.”

“D-don’t… Don’t do anything stupid! Either of you!” Beatrice strongly warned the bitter duo.

“Yes, yes, she’ll be in one piece when you get back,” Ember said as she walked outside.

Olivia followed Ember silently and took one last conflicted look at Beatrice and the others, before disappearing from sight.

Meanwhile, Beatrice did something she wanted to do the moment she saw the two girls indulging themselves—she touched the bunny girl’s naked shoulder and cast [Dick Growing].

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 138: Two Horny Futanaris in an Alley (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The long-eared bunny girl let out an inaudible gasp as Beatrice’s warm, pleasant, tingling magic spread. From the girl’s shoulder that the succubus touched, through her perky, ample chest, down her flat stomach, all the way to her clit that was in the big-breasted blonde’s mouth, taking root in the bunny girl’s pleasure button.

The blonde opened her eyes in surprise when she felt something grow within her mouth. She let it out of her mouth for a moment to confirm her suspicions with her eyes. Indeed, the bunny girl’s clit was growing fast, its head expanded and took an unmistakable shape of a male pleasure organ.

The blonde did not recoil in fright. She did not scream or cry. She just looked at her bunny partner to confirm if the girl was in pain or fear, and when she saw the flushed expression that could only belong to a bitch in heat, the blonde smiled and went down on the bunny girl with an even greater passion than before. And even as the bunny girl’s cock grew by the second, the blonde bobbed her head and took the cock all the way to its pussy base each time without fail. The bulging of the blonde’s throat confirmed what everyone could already tell—that the blonde bimbo was no stranger to taking cock down her throat.

Beatrice’s chest moved faster as she got more and more excited by how accepting and lewd the citizens of Klapsus were. She put her hand on Tabitha’s head and slowly bobbed her back and forth, matching Tabitha’s rhythm with the blonde’s. Beatrice looked at the nubile bunny girl’s expression of succumbing to the primal joy of getting your hard dick sucked by an eager, skilled, hot, and genuine cock-loving slut.

Beatrice wondered if she had the same expression as the young bunny girl. Probably not quite, Beatrice thought as the bunny girl’s gaze that was mixed with surprise and discovering anticipation gave away the fact that she had never experienced the pleasures of being on the receiving end of cock worship.

The blonde let out the bunny girl’s fully-formed, sticky saliva-covered cock just long enough to take a breath. Several thick strands already connected the blonde’s lips to the cock she serviced. The bimbo stuck out her wet tongue and slapped it with the bunny girl’s dick with an excited, grin. She then smeared those juices all over her face and stuck two fingers deep within her mouth to lube them up. And as she took the bunny girl’s dick back into her mouth, she moved slid hand between the long-eared girl’s skinny thighs, moving her lubed-up fingers to the girl’s small, perky butt.

The bunny girl’s eyes went wide, she suddenly tensed up, and ground her nails into the bricks of the wall she was leaning against for support. Her silent cry, when two fingers invaded her butt, was made audible by Beatrice when Tabitha suddenly took her cock as deep down her throat as she could, her nose pressing against Beatrice’s soft smooth skin. This, in turn, was caused by an excited but ignored Rafaelia who started roughly finger fucking Tabitha’s pussy with three fingers at ever-increasing speed while sucking on her juicy, swollen clit.

Beatrice was close to cumming, and so was the bunny girl. And as if both cock-loving sluts had agreed upon this beforehand, both Tabitha and the big-breasted bimbo eased up on their stimulation to prevent a premature end to their joy.

However, this was not something Beatrice had agreed to. The succubus was far too horny to take it slow. And Beatrice knew that when she was this excited, there would be no issues in repeating her performance. She placed both hands behind Tabitha’s head and put her mouth back where it belonged—choking and salivating on her fat cock.

Both the bunny girl and the blonde looked at Tabitha like hypnotized, marveling at Tabitha’s skills of near-effortless cock-pleasing.

Maybe the girls here are too used to men that go limp and out of commission after cumming just once? Beatrice wondered while she used Tabitha like a toy for her cock. The succubus decided to reassure her alley-sex neighbors.

“If you’re worried about ending the fun too soon—don’t,” Beatrice said while she moved Tabitha’s head up and down her cock. “That dick will disappear in three minutes no matter whether you cum or not, but I can gift you one more round if you like it that much!”

Hearing that, the blonde did not waste another precious second. She took the bunny girl’s cock all the way down her throat. The big-breasted bimbo closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of cock massaging the back of her throat while her giant tits swung back and forth. Bubbles of spit escaped through the gaps between her big lips and the bunny girl’s long shaft that disappeared and reappeared out of the blonde’s mouth. The bunny girl raised her left leg and placed it over the bimbo’s shoulder. She pulled the blonde closer, further down on her cock, confirming without words that she was enjoying what the blonde did and wanted more of it.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 139: Two Simultanious Throatpies (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Neither Beatrice nor the blonde could know for sure when the three-minute timer on Beatrice’s [Dick Growing] Skill would run out, but the blonde was determined to taste the bunny girl’s cum before the time was up. Even while she was enjoying herself, the blonde’s double stimulation of the bunny girl’s cock and ass was more than enough to bring a virgin to orgasm within seconds. It was after all why the blonde eased down just moments before. But now she was back at it full-force, with nothing held back. And while Beatrice could not know whether the bunny girl was a virgin or not, she was most definitely a cock-virgin.

The bunny girl’s breathing quickened, her chest moved faster and faster, and she curled her fingers and toes as her entire body tensed up. She threw her head back and arched her back in a silent cry of ecstasy as her cock throbbed, approaching the limit of pre-orgasmic pleasure before dam burst and she unleashed her load down the blonde’s throat.

As Beatrice watched the cute, innocently sexy bunny girl, the succubus was overcome with the desire to fill the bunny girl’s open mouth. To feel the bunny girl’s lips around her shaft while she slid it deep inside and gave her a taste of her potent semen. And the horny, overexcited succubus could not find a single reason not to.

Just as both futanaris were about to cum, Beatrice sprung her tail to life and moved it toward her alley-sex neighbor’s open mouth. The bunny girl opened her eyes wide when she felt the heart-shaped tip of the succubus’s tail enter her mouth and slide further inside. At its widest part, Beatrice’s tail tip was just as wide as the head of her cock, and simulated the feeling of a cock in a girl’s mouth perfectly, even though it was so sensitive that Beatrice winced, barely able to withstand the stimulation.

“Swallow!” Beatrice instructed, feeling her orgasm overtake her as cum built up at the base of her cock and tail, ready to flow.

The bunny girl obeyed without hesitation. She swallowed, again and again. The swallowing motion moved the muscles of her throat and allowed Beatrice’s tail to slide further in, down the bunny girl’s throat just as the combination of two points of simulation sent both horny futas over the edge.

Bunny girl’s cock twitched repeatedly and shot its copious contents into the back of the blonde bimbo’s mouth who looked like she was having the time of her life, massaging her mouth and throat with her favorite toy like there was no tomorrow. When the blonde felt the first rope of cum hit the back of her mouth she sealed her lips shut around the bunny girl’s shaft and moved her lips all the way down to the base of it, bulging her throat, and ensuring that she took every last drop directly into her stomach.

Beatrice—who was already on the verge of cumming from facefucking Tabitha, witnessing the sexy bunny girl take her in so willingly and enthusiastically as she herself came down her big-breasted friend's throat with her magical cock—was driven over the edge by the double throatjob.

Beatrice pushed Tabitha down on her throbbing cock and made sure to repeat her neighbor’s performance. In an explosive climax, Beatrice unloaded copious amounts of her potent seed deep into Tabitha’s convulsing belly while also filling the belly of the bunny girl through her long tail that was lodged somewhere down the bunny girl’s stretched throat.

And while Beatrice pumped gagging Tabitha’s stomach, Rafaelia kept fucking Tabitha from the other side, now with four straight fingers and the speed of a jackhammer. Tabitha’s hips twitched and trembled as her eyes rolled back and she came with a mouth full of cock and pussy full of fingers.

And as the three girls came, Beatrice kept cumming and cumming down two throats at once, seemingly without end. In her orgasmic stupor, Beatrice could not understand why she had one of the longest orgasms in her life, but she did not care. The succubus simply threw her head back and enjoyed the bliss of two simultaneous throatpies, unleashing load after load, after load, filling the bellies of two sexy sluts with the daily required portion of protein, making good progress toward the daily minimum.

-42.8 AP

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 140: The Power of a Name (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Beatrice came down from her dopamine high, she was able to finally think of things other than showing dicks into sexy girls’ holes. And something had been bugging the succubus ever since she gifted the bunny girl her temporary pleasure stick. The girl had yet to let out a sound. She did not let out even so much as a peep. Not when her clit grew and turned into a cock, not when she felt a girl’s lips and tongue around the tip of her cock for the first time, the wetness of her tongue, the warmth of her moist mouth. Even as she came, she did not let out ecstatic moans (though at that point Beatrice might have been at fault for shoving her tail so deep down the bunny girl’s throat).

It wasn’t like Beatrice expected cries of gratitude or something, but she was expecting some audible reaction. The lack of any such reaction made the succubus genuinely intrigued.

As far as Beatrice was concerned there remained only two possibilities: either a sudden cock growth on a fully female girl was so pedestrian in this world that even a skilled deepthroater could not make it exciting (which was actually not impossible in a world this perverted), or the girl was physically unable to speak. And the bunny girl's facial expressions made the former option highly improbable.

Beatrice exhaled deeply when Tabitha finally let the futanari’s softening cock out of her mouth with a big smile. Even after such a thorough throatjob, she managed to lick clean the dick of her sex goddesses. Rather than continuing to guess and make assumptions, Beatrice decided to simply talk with her sex-alley neighbors while everyone took a moment to rest and recharge.

“Is something like this common in this city?” Beatrice asked the two original temporary residents of the alley.

“Fellatio?” The blonde asked when she took the cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. She slowly and lovingly stroked it while the cock shrunk until it turned into an overly swollen, but otherwise normal clitoris of a young woman.

“More common than kissing,” the blonde continued and gently kissed the bunny girl’s hypersensitive clit. “But my long-time friend suddenly growing a cock while I eat her out? First time I’ve seen something like that.”

“I’m Beatrice by the way,” the succubus extended her hand for a handshake, but the blonde simply looked at it, confused as to what to do with an offered empty palm of a futanari girl.

“My name is Galla,” the blonde said and slowly rose to her feet. She was just a couple inches shorter than the bunny girl, whose height was accentuated by her narrow frame and long bunny ears.

Beatrice appreciated Galla’s thicc, well-toned thighs, and butt, no doubt trained by having to constantly carry around such massive breasts. Every time Galla dropped to her knees to suck some hard cock and rose up after the deed, she ended up performing a full, weighted squat. No wonder her legs and butt were trained.

“My parents believed that names have power,” Galla said with a smile as an answer to Beatrice checking her out. “So they gave me a name that started with a letter ‘G’ in hopes that I would develop breasts that men would fight over.”

“It worked!” Beatrice said as she marveled at the beauty of all-natural watermelons that only in a fantasy world could retain the firmness that they had without sagging below Galla’s waist.

Galla smiled back at Beatrice before she embraced her friend and moved in for an open-mouth kiss, which the bunny girl instantly reciprocated. The bunny girl’s breasts disappeared in Galla’s massive bosom, even though the bunny girl was not exactly an A-cup either.

While the two girls made out, Beatrice had to admit that even her own ample bosom could not compare in sheer volume. Though there was also a point to consider that it is a matter of taste.

And just like some people preferred gigantic melons that they could lose their dick in during a titjob, others preferred flat-chested girls that they could easily lift into the air and pound senseless right there on the spot, while the girl threw back her head and arched her tantalizing flatness that the guys wanted to cover with cum, inside and out.

To each their own, Beatrice said to herself while her cock rose as she imagined how a titjob could feel when performed by such love pillows.

“You made a certain promise,” Galla said with a smile after parting from the bunny girl’s lips, reminding Beatrice of what she said while her brain was in pleasure-pleasure, fuck-fuck mode.

“Oh?” Beatrice smiled back, as her cock rose faster and harder, twitching for another round.

“You know, a certain dick for a certain cute girl,” Galla said with a tantalizing smile as she looked directly into Beatrice’s eyes while running a finger across Beatrice’s hard shaft.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 141: Delicious Little Bunny (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Don’t worry—I remember,” Beatrice said, excited to get her hands and cock all over Galla’s giant milk cans. “But won’t the cute bunny ask for it herself? How else are we supposed to know if she likes it or not?”

“Hah!” Galla scoffed. “As if you couldn’t tell!”

“I don’t even know her name,” Beatrice said.

“Her name’s Alice. And, unfortunately, she’s mute,” the blonde explained. “Unfortunately for others that is. Because I find it to be a positive rather than a detriment—her silent reactions absolutely adorable!”

“That is true,” Beatrice agreed as she looked at Alice’s big, anticipating eyes that kept jumping from Beatrice’s face to her cock. The bunny girl’s desire was clear without words. And Beatrice could not deny that the Alice’s flustered, embarresed, and at the same time aroused expressions were indeed cute.

“So, we’re up for round two?” Galla asked as she continued playing with Beatrice’s cock by just using her fingertips.

“What’s in it for Beatrice?” Tabitha asked as she stood up. “Why should she use her mana to grant freebies left and right?”

Mana? Beatrice noted. The succubus’s Skills did not use mana, but Stamina instead. But that might not have been true for other powers in this world, like Tabitha’s magic. More importantly, Beatrice felt a tinge of hostility emanating from Tabitha toward Galla.

“I suppose simply watching an incredibly shy, but incredibly cute bunny girl grow a dick and get sucked off to orgasm while she silently moans in ecstasy is not enough?” Galla asked. “But no worries—I’m more than capable of servicing two cocks at once. And I’ve never sucked cocks that were attached to such beautiful young women, so it is an experience that I have no intention of passing up!”

“That’s more reasons why you want Beatrice’s cocks, not a single one why she should grant them!” Tabitha insisted and swiped away Galla’s hand from Beatrice’s hard dick.

Is she jealous? Beatrice realized. It wasn’t like the slutty masochist had never shown such signs before. And Beatrice understood that Tabitha must have been worried that with a nearly endless parade of hot, horny sluts this city had to offer, she might end up getting less and less attention herself. But as adorable as such a reaction was, Tabitha was not actively getting in the way of Beatrice and a titjob of her life.

Galla sighed and said, “I was convinced we were all mature enough, that no one needed to state the obvious. But I do have two, very big reasons to get what I want.”

As Galla said that she caressed her giant, watermelon-sized tits. The woman clearly had no issues with self-confidence and for a good reason. It would take an extraordinary person to pass up on an opportunity to play with such toys.

“Tabitha,” Beatrice said her loyal mage’s name.

Tabitha looked back at Beatrice, turned pale in a second, and dropped on all fours instantly, prostrating herself before the futanari succubus.

“I’m terribly sorry, My Lady! My Queen! Please forgive my insolence!” Tabitha cried for forgiveness. Even the slightest hint of displeasure on Beatrice’s face was enough to make Tabitha terrified of falling out of favor with her sex goddess.

“It’s fine, get up, get up,” Beatrice helped Tabitha to her feet before the teary-eyed mage completely killed the atmosphere. “I’m not angry as long as you trust that I know what I’m doing.”

“O-of course I do!” Tabitha exclaimed. “You could do no wrong! I don’t know what came over me that I dared intervene! It will not happen again!”

“Alright, alright, that’s enough, that’s enough,” Beatrice calmed Tabitha by snuggling her face with her breasts and patting her head.

“She gets emotional sometimes,” Beatrice explained to Galla.

“I think I understand,” Galla smiled. “But I do have one more reason to give why I ask for this magical favor. You see, it’s Alice’s birthday today!”

“Birthday?” Rafaelia exclaimed. Beatrice had almost forgotten about the fox girl that ended up on the far end of festivities, though she performed her assign duties splendidly.

“Eighteenth birthday, to be precise,” Galla added as she looked at the approaching, nubile fox girl. Physically, she resembled the bunny girl. But the look in Rafaelia’s eyes was nothing like Alice’s naïve, innocent one.

“An important date, as you understand,” Galla continued. “When I found out, I just had to taste her fresh pussy. Luckily it wasn’t that hard to convince her. After all, despite being shy, she’s still a healthy bunny girl. Poor thing had been masturbating nearly non-stop! I just had to show her that there are other pleasures in life besides her naughty fingers and pillows!”

“Well, why didn’t you say so?” Rafaelia said with a grin and looked at Alice like a fox would look at a small, delicious little bunny.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 142: Birthday Experience (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Alice met Rafaelia’s gaze for but a moment before looking away. The fox girl licked her lips and grinned.

Oh, that’s right! Beatrice remembered. In her horniness, Beatrice didn’t even notice that her new fox girl companion did not react at all to a female having a cock. Galla, a clearly experienced bimbo, said that she never saw a futanari—No! She said she never saw a girl suddenly grow a cock. Does that mean that there are other dickgirls in this world after all? How can they react to something like this so calmly?

Unless... All three of them are completely depraved sluts that get even more aroused when they see a stunning beauty with a hard cock that twitches for their holes? Is this world that degenerate? Was Olivia one of the last outliers that I corrupted?

But before Beatrice could consider whether she did right by Olivia, Rafaelia came up to Galla and kissed her right on the lips while playing with one of Galla’s big, hard, pink nipples. Beatrice’s cock reacted the moment Galla parted her lips and let the fox girl’s tongue into her mouth. And the succubus was not the only one watching closely. Both Alice and Tabitha watched with bated breath as the two girls who did not even know each other suddenly started making out.

Rafaelia parted her lips from Galla’s and—while still playing with Galla’s nipple, caressing it in circles and pinching it slightly—whispered something into the big-boobed bimbo’s ear. As Galla listened, her lips formed a grin not dissimilar to Rafaelia’s.

“I myself had my eighteenth birthday less than a year ago, so I can attest to how important such a date is for a blossoming young woman,” Rafaelia said as she devoured Alice with her eyes. She then said to Beatrice, “I suggest we give this eighteen-year-old birthday girl an experience she won’t soon forget!”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Beatrice said and used [Refresh Cooldown] on her [Dick Growing] Skill.

Galla came up to Alice, gently kissed her on the lips while caressing her cheek, and asked, “Are you ready for round two, my dear?”

The bunny girl, red-faced as ever, nodded.

“Have fun,” Beatrice smiled and placed her hand on Alice’s pussy.

So wet! Beatrice noticed as she cast [Dick Growing] while slowly and gently massaging the bunny girl’s swollen clit and pussy lips.

Alice bit her lips and threw her head back as she let the succubus’s magic take its roots inside her for the second time. Alice’s breathing got erratic, the bunny girl let out inaudible gasps as she gave in to the pleasure that came with growing a dick through succubus’s magic.

And while Alice enjoyed the very tip of the pleasure iceberg that was about to hit her, Rafaelia got on her knees, face-to-dick, and studied the growing process.

“Amazing,” Rafaelia gasped. She brought her nose close to the tip of the magic cock that had almost completed its growth and whiffed the swelling organ that already twitched for a warm hole.

Just in case, Beatrice confirmed with Galla, “You don’t mind sharing?”

“Not when it’s temporary, and for our both benefits,” the blonde smiled. “And especially not when it’s an offer like this... Alice, look at her!”

The bunny girl lowered her gaze to the fiery fox girl that was on her knees, studying the magical girl cock. The predator that mere moments ago looked like she was about to eat Alice, was now looking to swallow a very specific part of the bunny girl. The fiery fox’s thin lips were mere inches away from Alice’s cock.

Galla got down next to Rafaelia and sunk her hand into the fox girl’s luscious, thick, furry hair.

“See the way she looks at your cock?” Galla asked while playing with Rafaelia’s ears. The blonde then slid her finger into Rafaelia’s mouth and forced it open. The fox girl’s tongue rolled out, dripping saliva while the fox girl looked at Alice’s cock as if hypnotized. “This stupid little slut is a hard-core lesbian it turns out!”

Bullshit! Beatrice thought, remembering Rafeaelia’s previous confessions. But the succubus let the story play out while doing her best to hold back from laughing.

“Those men had no idea how right they were about this one!” Galla said as she further stretched Rafaelia’s mouth open, degrading the fox girl even further. “But she figured that as long as the cock is attached to the girl and it’s only temporary, she can get away with having a taste while still remaining a lesbian, isn’t that right?”

“Ghaarh,” Rafaelia let out a deep breath that was supposed to mean agreement since her eyes were still glued to Alice’s hard cock, but obviously the fox girl could not speak properly while Galla played with her mouth.

“Look at how desperately she wants to suck it!” Galla exclaimed and turned her attention from Rafaelia to Alice. “What do you say we give this clueless, horny lesbian a thorough experience of girl cock?”

Alice nodded, biting her finger in anticipation.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server and other places check out My Linktr
to also see ways to find advance chapters.

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan and Torasque!

Chapter 143: Girl Cock for a “Lesbian” (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Lesbian!? Beatrice questioned the preposterousness of Galla’s story about Rafaelia. Even if Rafaelia’s claims about her sexual exploits were a complete fabrication, the fox girl’s previous actions betrayed her obvious experience around sex.

But it wasn’t like the succubus minded this little white lie. After all, it was for the benefit of the birthday girl’s experience, so why would anyone possibly deprive her of that? If anything, Beatrice was now even more interested in how the bunny girl would act with her second round of dick possession.

The bunny girl did not react verbally, but her dick twitched from the warm breath that escaped Rafaelia’s pried open mouth.

“Why are you still not gagging on Alice’s beautiful girl cock?” The big-breasted blonde asked the fox girl as she pulled on the corners of Rafaelia’s lips, stretching them to their limits while also prying them further apart, forcing Rafaelia’s mouth open as far as was possible, spreading it wide, contorting the fox girl’s innocent-looking face.

Beatrice watched with silent awe as Galla toyed with Rafaelia’s face, preparing her and the bunny girl both physically and mentally for the upcoming service. That was when she felt Tabitha’s hands around her hard cock, caressing it from behind Beatrice’s back. Despite Beatrice’s reprimand, the horny mage could not hold back from touching the futanari’s hard cock that was left unattended.

“That’s a better look for a cock-slut!” the blonde grinned, put her thumbs behind Rafaelia’s ears, and moved the fox girl’s head like an object onto the bunny girl’s temporary cock. “Haha! That’s it!”

The alley was instantly filled with the slobbering sounds of cock repeatedly penetrating a girl’s tight throat. Alice braced for the stimulation, digging her teeth deeper into her knuckle while her cock bent in and out of Rafaelia’s gagging mouth and throat.

“Yes! Service hear cock real good!” Galla kept encouraging Rafaelia with a wild grin. “Don’t hold back! It’s a girl cock, so you’re still a lesbian! We don’t have much time, so you better make her cum within the time limit!”

Galla let Rafaelia come up for air just long enough to let the fox girl fill her lungs with air and smear the hanging saliva across Rafaelia’s messy face before pushing her down right back on Alice’s hard cock.

Not even three feet away from them, Beatrice could no longer be satisfied with just Tabitha’s hands. She moved her tail to Tabitha's neck, wrapped around it.

“Ahn! Hehe,” Tabitha giggled with excitement when she felt familiar, but light pressure around her neck. A subtle but certain pull of the tail guided the mage down toward the ground, on her knees. Tabitha hurriedly followed the tail’s guidance, with elation crawling toward the succubus’s dick even faster than the tail pulled her toward it. She took Beatrice’s dick in her mouth as soon as she was in range to do so before the rest of her body could even reach the optimal dick-sucking position.

Galla moved Rafaelia’s head all the way on bunny girl’s cock, all the way to the base, bulging Rafaelia’s throat and making Rafaelia gag as tears rolled down her face.

However, despite the fact that it looked like Galla blatantly abused the teen fox girl, Rafaelia kept a wild grin on her face that was not merely the product of Galla’s controlling hands. The excitement in Rafaelia’s eyes was not something that could be controlled by someone else. Rafaelia watched Alice’s reactions and got off on how much pleasure the bunny girl received from her mouth skills.

“See how much this slutty fox is enjoying your bunny dick?” Galla asked Alice while she controlled Rafaelia’s head and moved her up and down bunny girl’s cock. The fox girl’s throat made unsavory sounds, her eyes were wet, her stomach involuntarily convulsed. Her body’s natural reaction was to gag when a giant object was shoved so deep where it normally would not belong.

“I don’t care that your body doesn’t want to accept it!” Galla berated Rafaelia. “You’re a cock-slut! And a slut’s throat is meant to be filled with cock!”

Galla pulled her fingers out of Rafaelia’s mouth and with one hand pushed Rafaelia’s head down on Alice’s cock while with another hand, shoved three fingers deep into Rafaelia’s pussy.

“Mmmfm!” Rafaelia moaned with a mouth full of cock while Galla gave her pussy the same treatment and the same squelching intensity that Rafaelia gave Tabitha’s pussy not long ago. Rafaelia’s entire body started spasming and her pussy gushing from the double-pronged attack on her mouth and twat.

“There! Much better!” Galla said with a smile. She let Rafaelia come up for air again, but only let the fox girl take a couple of ragged breaths before kissing her hard on the lips. The two girls exchanged sloppy, passionate kisses, and Galla slurped out the sticky saliva out Rafaelia’s mouth while continuing to finger-fuck the fox girl’s pussy.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan, Torasque, and Tobias Miller!

Chapter 144: Three Mouths for Two Futanaris (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Galla and Rafaelia did not leave the bunny girl’s cock unattended for long. They did not even part their lips when they moved back on the bunny’s hard shaft, enveloping it with their lips, sliding along its full length from both sides. The bunny girl looked at them with a silent scream as she was already close to orgasm from the sudden double blowjob.

Galla and Rafaelia laughed and parted their lips from Alice’s cock so that she did not climax prematurely. They then took turns deepthroating Alice’s cock, one long, deep move at a time, while playing with each other’s pussies.

Beatrice’s jaw nearly dropped from what she saw while Tabitha merrily sucked her off.

When Beatrice first saw this eighteen or nineteen-year-old teen fox girl, she saw a damsel in distress, a cute girl that needed protection. Rafaelia’s later confessions shocked Beatrice, even if they perhaps should not have in this lewd world.

But this alley experience completely changed the succubus’s impression of the girl. Even earlier, the way Rafaelia instantly dropped her dress to sell the “lesbian orgy” scene and jumped at the chance to lick Tabitha’s pussy. There was no hesitation. The fox girl was eager to do it.

And now that the trouble had passed? The fox girl doubled down on stuffing her face with cock. A magical cock of a total stranger! A true denizen of a morally bankrupt city! Gone was the image of an innocent girl in trouble. Instead, the image was now that of another sexy, slutty young brat that lived for cock and pleasure.

Her parents were murdered! She was hunted for termination! Beatrice kept reminding herself. Is this just a coping mechanism? Is she that broken? Or is she no more broken than any other man or woman in this city?

And how broken was Beatrice that she now wanted to facefuck the slutty little fox girl? The succubus was too horny now to ask herself that question. Instead, she took Tabitha by the hair and pulled her off her throbbing cock. The succubus moved closer to Alice, Rafaelia, and Galla, moving her cock next to Rafaelia’s face. And when the two girls swapped again and Galla took Alice’s cock deep down her throat, Rafaelia moved in on Beatrice’s cock without even waiting for an invitation.

“Ohh!” Beatrice gasped as Rafaelia bobbed her head up and down on the succubus’s cock. The fox girl looked up and grinned, satisfied with the response to her skills.

This left Tabitha ignored and sad, but Beatrice was not about to leave any of the three girls unattended. She let Rafaelia go, took Tabitha by the hair again, pulled her closer. Tabitha’s mood instantly improved and she opened her mouth for Beatrice’s cock just in time to receive it, while Beatrice gave Rafaelia a different treat, one that the fox girl had not yet been accustomed to.

Beatrice moved her tail to Rafaelia’s mouth to quickly remedy the fact that Rafaelia’s mouth had been left empty. Beatrice slithered her tail deep down Rafaelia’s throat, testing the limits of the fox girl who was not prepared for such deep invasion.

The fox girl gagged and choked on the succubus’s tail. Beatrice withdrew her phallic tail to let the fox girl recover while taking an interest in another participant instead. Galla had let Alice’s clit-dick out of her mouth, of which Beatrice made Rafaelia aware by using her tail to shove the fox girl’s face into the bunny girl’s cock before moving that tail to Galla’s curious mouth.

By this point, all five girls were close together. Beatrice was shoulder to shoulder with Alice, while Tabitha, Rafaelia, and Galla were on their knees next to each other servicing the futanaris. Beatrice’s long, nimble tail allowed her to fill any empty mouth that was left without a cock for more than a second. Rafaelia ended up being the one who swapped phallic objects most often—from cock to tail to cock—barely having the time to catch a breath before getting stuffed, while also managing to finger-fuck herself whenever Galla was unable to.

Beatrice preferred to use her tail on Galla, not the least because the tail’s length allowed her to slither through the blonde’s massive bosom before reaching those big, soft lips. But even while taking in the formidable length of Beatrice’s tail, Galla did not neglect the other girls—pushing Rafelia’s head down on a cock whenever she caught the fox girl slacking, while also fingering Alice’s overflowing pussy, now that the bunny girl was on the verge of orgasm.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan, Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 145: Horny for the Fox Girl (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Despite how hot it was standing shoulder to shoulder with a sexy futanari bunny girl while enjoying blowjobs from three sexy sluts that were on their knees, loving every second with the dicks they were granted, Beatrice was too aroused to leave it just at this. Her discovery of the fox girl’s character left the succubus horny and throbbing to fill the legal teen’s pussy and pound her from behind like a true cock-lover deserved to be pounded. And seeing Alice so close to cumming, the horny succubus could not resist the temptation to further increase the bunny girl’s birthday futa-girl experience to the maximum.

Tabitha had just let Beatrice’s cock out of her mouth to lick the length of the futanari’s girthy shaft from the outside when Beatrice suddenly grabbed her by her green, luscious hair to pull her tongue away from the cock of Tabitha’s dreams. Tabitha still tried to reach Beatrice’s cock with her tongue, when Beatrice grabbed Tabitha by the neck and pulled her up from her knees.

“Hold on for a moment,” Beatrice said to Tabitha whose disheartened face due to parting from the cock she loved was utterly ruined from her second throatjob in this alley. “You’ll get a proper treatment after I deal with the birthday girl and her temporary fox-pet!”

Having said that, Beatrice kissed Tabitha with an invigorated passion, having made up her mind how to satisfy all the girls while also making herself happy. Tabitha and Beatrice exchanged mouth fluids for a couple of seconds before Beatrice let Tabitha’s neck go and the mage collapsed to the ground, breathing hard and waiting for more from her god-like master.

Tabitha followed Beatrice’s cock with her eyes while masturbating to deal with her cravings while Beatrice walked around her and Rafaelia.

Beatrice got behind Rafaelia whose fluffy tail wiggled like that of an excited puppy. Beatrice wrapped her long, sleek, black tail around the fox girl’s waist and lifted the girl’s lower body up.

“What a nice ass,” Beatrice said as she slapped Rafaelia’s ass, making the fox girl’s tail straighten in a line. Rafaelia could not react much more than that because her head was currently pushed down by Galla onto Alice's cock, who was passively but quickly approaching her climax.

“So, gagging on a cock still counts as lesbianism as long as there’s a girl attached to it, right?” excited Beatrice mocked Rafaelia’s and Galla’s cheap, porn-flick-worthy story for Alice’s benefit. “Then—since I’m also just a girl with a throbbing cock for sexy sluts—if I fuck your pussy right now, that will still count as girls making love, right?”

Galla looked like she was barely holding back from laughing when she looked at Beatrice. Galla pulled Rafaelia’s head of the bunny girl’s cock and asked, “You don’t mind, right? It’s just us girls here after all. You can please two girls at once, right?”

Rafaelia looked at Galla. The fox girl was breathing heavily, her fiery hair stuck to her saliva-smeared face and covered her hazy eyes that she could barely focus.

The fox girl wiped the hair off her eyes and said, “Of course! This is nothing! That little bunny is just standing there, still like a statue, while your hand got so slow that I was wondering if you fell asleep. Maybe Beatrice can operate her girl-dick a little better before I get bored.”

Beatrice listened to this with wide eyes. At no point did it seem to anyone like Rafaelia was bored or simply going through the motions instead of enjoying herself. Though there was one other explanation. Beatrice put her hand on Rafaelia’s crotch and slid two fingers inside the fox girl’s pussy.

The fox girl tensed up, in an effort not to moan when she just made such a defiant proclamation, but the succubus got all the information she needed. The ease with which Beatrice’s finger slid inside Rafaelia’s drenching lower lips proved that her upper lips made up adorable little lies about boredom.

Beatrice was not surprised. After all, if the fox girl made one story to spice up the encounter, why not another? Only this time, it seemed, the bunny girl’s blonde friend was excluded. And even if Galla did catch on to Rafaelia’s cheap ploy, she certainly did not let it show.

Galla’s shocked silence lasted for a couple of precious seconds. And that shock swiftly turned to fury.

“You heard that, Alice!?” Galla growled with an animalistic grin as she grabbed a fistful of Rafaelia’s furry hair. “This slut is unimpressed by our efforts! We’ll just have to step it up a notch while she gets railed from behind, lesbo-style!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan, Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 146: Cum For Two Fertile Bitches in Heat (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Galla parted Rafealia’s lips with her fingers and pushed the fox girl down on Alice’s cock with such a force that Rafaelia barely got time to prepare herself. In a single motion, the bunny girl’s cock was back in the fox girl’s mouth. Galla pushed Rafaelia down all the way until the fox girl’s button nose sunk into Alice’s skin and her chin pressed against Alice’s wet pussy.

Galla then put her hand below Rafaelia’s jaw and started moving the fox girl’s head back and forth on Alice's cock, not letting it out of Rafaelia’s throat for even a moment. Galla moved her hand lower to Rafaelia’s neck to feel the bulge increase and decrease with each slow, deliberate movement.

Beatrice knew that the inexperienced bunny girl would not last long under such stimulation. Beatrice moved the fox girl’s long, fluffy tail to the side to get a good view of her behind. She then grabbed Rafaelia by the hips and plunged her cock deep into the wet, naughty cunt that made all kinds of stories to fill her holes with cocks.

The fox girl moaned into Alice’s cock, and Beatrice quickly picked up the pace, aroused to no end by her new sexy, young companion who clearly loved cocks way more than she led on.

As for Alice, whose pussy was left woefully unattended by the enraged blonde who concentrated on Rafaelia, Beatrice has plans for that too. Before the time ran out for Alice’s temporary cock, and having already experienced one of Alice’s holes, the succubus moved her tail to the bunny girl’s nearly-gushing pussy that twitched from pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure and thrust her tail inside.

Alice’s entire body was rocked as her brain got blasted by the sudden penetration. The bunny girl’s body continuously twitched, her back arched and eyes rolled back from electrifying surges of pleasure coming from both cock and cunt, each more exhilarating than the other. Beatrice mercilessly fucked Alice’s pussy while Galla fucked Alice’s cock by using the fox girl’s mouth and throat like an onahole.

The bunny girl would have screamed across the entire town if she could, letting every single citizen know the bliss of getting deepthroated while your wet, needy pussy is stuffed and stretched to the absolute limits, bordering on unbearable.

“Is this still boring for you, huh you fox-slut!?” Galla yelled with a wide grin as she felt Alice’s cock move in and out of Rafaelia’s throat whose own eyes started rolling back into her skull from the relentless throat-fucking combined with a thorough pounding from behind.

It wasn’t Rafaelia’s first rodeo, but she could not remember the last time she experienced a fucking of this intensity. On average the guys were so thrilled to have a stunning, innocent-looking young girl like her go down on their cocks as if they spewed out honey that they barely had the effort to do their part as well. Rafaelia had her urges like any other girl. She wanted to get thoroughly taken, pounded, and bred as nature intended. And this merciless spitroast was exactly what she needed.

Rafaelia let out deep, incomprehensible sounds into the cock in her throat as she salivated at the thought of tasting the semen of an inexperienced dickgirl she was about to bring to orgasm with her throat alone. The cock that pounded her pussy was just girthy enough to fill her properly, stretch her just to the limits, as if it was made to breed her cunt. And as the fox girl envisioned getting bred like the bitch in heat that she was and started shaking from the approaching orgasm as she gagged on an inexperienced bunny girl’s cock in her throat, Rafaelia’s only regret was that the cock inside her was not just a little longer to pound against her womb as well.

Beatrice grabbed Rafelia by her narrow waist and moved her hips faster and faster, slamming her thighs against Rafaelia’s ass as she plunged her cock as deep into the girl’s sublime, tight, hot pussy as she could. The double stimulation from two fresh, clamping pussies of girls in animalistic heat was too much for the succubus to bear.

Beatrice moaned louder and louder as she watched Alice throw herself against the wall behind her as her legs trembled and were about to give out from the level of mind-altering pleasure for which her mind (that only knew the gentle pleasures of her own fingers and a few other objects) was not prepared. The bunny girl’s hips moved on their own, spurred by the succubus’s tail to plunge deeper down Rafaelia’s throat and unleash all that cum right where the fox girl craved for.

And as Beatrice lowered her gaze to the waify fox girl, at the absolute prime of her sexual health, the body that men would kill for, and the sexual appetite that countries would go to war for, she felt Rafaelia clamp down on her cock again and again as she started convulsing in climax, and that sent the succubus over the edge as well.

Beatrice’s breathing got more and more erratic, she moaned louder and louder as she lost sense of where she was, and—after a few more thrusts—her mind went white as she felt the euphoric rush through her cock and tail. But even as cum rushed through both her phallic organs, Beatrice kept thrusting deep and hard, on pure instinct, driven by some primal desire to plant her seed as deep into the two fertile girls as she could.

-42.8 AP

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan, Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 147: Two Down, Two to Go (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah! Aaaahn!” Beatrice moaned in bliss as she kept cumming and cumming, pumping her potent seed deep inside two sexy girls she just met today.

Beatrice finally stopped cumming long after her white juices overflooded the girl’s pussies and leaked out with each of the succubus’s jerking thrusts.

As Beatrice regained her senses, she first withdrew her tail out of the bunny girl’s twitching pussy. The bunny girl herself had just stopped pumping her second load of the day (as well as her entire life) from her temporary girl-cock down Rafelia’s throat. A thick stream of cum poured out of the bunny girl’s fucked pussy while barely stood on her trembling legs with her back against a wall, staring obliviously somewhere far into the distance, basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm she had in her entire life.

With her orgasm coming to an end and the duty of the dick she was granted dutifully fulfilled, the bunny girl’s temporary girl-dick shrunk rapidly inside Rafaelia’s mouth. The fox girl gasped for air, finally able to breathe while Galla still held her head by her hair.

After such a life-changing, intense experience Alice no longer had the strength to stand. No one could say what force kept her upright through the event, but now that it was over, the last specks of energy forsook Alice and she slid along the wall, down and sideways, to the hard, cum-soaked, uneven pavement beneath her. Before the bunny girl powerlessly fell into a puddle of cum at her feet, her soft, shrinking dick slipped out of Rafaelia’s mouth and returned to its original state as a clit (albeit swollen and aching).

The fox girl faired similarly. After spending three minutes on the giving end of several deepthroats, culminating in a brutal throat-fuck, controlled from the side by a different person entirely while yet another girl pounded her pussy just the way she liked it, the fox girl collapsed right where she was—in an alley, at the feet of a girl that filled her throat with cock and stomach with cum, satisfied and pleased by the fucking she orchestrated for herself.

Rafaelia laid on her side on the pavement with a satisfied, open-mouth grin on her face, breathing hard to regain her oxygen levels. As the girl calmed down, she slowly caressed her swollen pussy lips with her fingers, reliving the fresh memory of taking it like a good girl and enjoying every moment of it while a mix of Beatrice’s cum and her own juices oozed out of her through her fingers.

But there were still several young women in the alley left who were filled with energy. And none more so than the succubus herself. Despite having cum twice already, the double fuck seemed to only further invigorate the futanari sex demon. Beatrice’s cock did not even go soft when Rafaelia powerlessly slid off it. And now the succubus had her eye on the big-breasted friend of the resting bunny girl.

Of course, big-breasted was an understatement when it came to Galla. How her breasts managed to retain their shape without plastic surgery that would make them look like inflated balloons, Beatrice could not even begin to imagine. Plastic surgery could not accomplish this.

Beatrice saw her fair share of “giant porno cans” that looked more like a joke than something she could be aroused by. Usually, when breasts began approaching such proportions they came in two groups. Either they looked like volleyballs with skin stretched over them, or they sagged down to the model’s belly because gravity existed.

Galla’s breasts defied gravity. They managed to look soft and natural while not sagging under the force of gravity as if held up by an invisible push-up bra. Beatrice did not know what spell the parents of the giant, watermelon-like breast owner cast on the woman, or whether it was the gods themselves that blessed the blonde bombshell, and, to be honest, she did not care. Beatrice had a hard-on for the blonde with the giant tits and narrow waist and just had to experience that body. The fact that Galla had just helped her sexy friend to a fuck and throatjob from a bunch of strangers was an arousing character bonus. And judging by the way Galla looked at Beatrice’s cock, she was more than willing to experience Beatrice’s assets as well.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan, Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 148: Galla’s ‘Assets’ (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Too horny to wait for even a second longer, Beatrice walked over to Galla and said, “Your turn.”

With a cheeky smile, Galla took Beatrice’s cock into her hand and started stroking it. Galla was the perfect cock worshipper.

She looked into Beatrice’s eyes as she kissed the tip of her cock, licked it, took the tip of it into her mouth. Just the tip, but it was enough. She sucked on it, wrapping it with her big lips while gently stroking the rest of Beatrice’s shaft with her hands, not breaking eye contact with Beatrice even for a second.

How many men and women has she hypnotized with those big green eyes? Beatrice wondered. The succubus knew this look too well. Most popular porn actresses and high-tier escorts had it nailed down and could say “I want your cock” just with her eyes.

Galla did not answer the question she could not hear. But she smiled with a cock in her mouth. And with a smile that would subdue a lesser person, Galla let Beatrice’s cock out of her mouth and licked the whole length of Beatrice’s shaft with her hot, wet tongue, up and down, covering Beatrice’s cock with her saliva. She then started kissing the tip of Beatrice’s cock again, from different angles, while stroking the shaft with both hands, slowly picking up the pace.

“How does a cute girl like you come upon such a magnificent toy?” Galla asked. “I’ve never heard of such magic.”

“I was born with it,” Beatrice answered with a half-truth.

The futanari succubus was indeed born with it in her past life. And in this life, she was summoned with it. But the more precise answer would be that Beatrice had custom-designed her own body with the help of a reluctant Goddess. And whether succubi with a cock would normally exist in this depraved world that the aforementioned Goddess either found or created, Beatrice could not say.

“And unlike the cock you gave to Alice, this one won’t disappear if you keep cumming again and again?” Galla asked and took Beatrice’s cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head in a swirling motion, taking Beatrice’s shaft deeper and deeper into her wet warmth while also stimulating Beatrice’s cock with her tongue.

“A-ah-Absolutely not!” Beatrice answered. And as much as she enjoyed Galla’s warm-up performance, her gaze kept jumping to the blonde’s giant swaying tits. This did not go unnoticed by Galla, who was used to jokingly reminding people that her eyes were a little higher.

“You’re not the first one unable to take her eyes off my ‘assets’,” Galla said with a smile, let go of Beatrice’s cock, and slid her hands across her breasts. She lifted them up a little higher and pushed them together for Beatrice’s viewing pleasure.

“Many men have a hard time deciding whether they want to cum on these beauties or on my face, or both, or in my mouth, or creampie me while sucking on my nipples,” Galla said as she lifted her tits even higher, bringing her nipples closer, and leaned in to lick one nipple and then another while looking at Beatrice. “But, without exception, every single one of them wants to smear their load all over my tits at least once in their life.”

Beatrice could not agree more with such a notion. And her tail moved into action to make that thought a reality. Beatrice used her tail to grab Rafaelia’s dress that she left lying around and threw it just behind Galla. The blonde barely had the time to look behind her at what Beatrice was doing before the succubus used her tail to throw Galla on her back and on that dress. The next moment Beatrice dropped to her knees with her legs apart over Galla’s waist, leaned further down, and took Galla’s giant breasts into her hands.

“Haah, incredible!” Beatrice exhaled as she groped the giant gifts from the gods.

Galla’s breasts felt amazing! How can they be this soft and moldable while she’s laying down, yet remain so perky when she’s standing? Beatrice asked herself in awe as she kept cupping the giant pillows, playing with them in her hands. Beatrice moved her hands to Galla’s nipples and stroked them with her thumbs.

Of course, they’re hard! Beatrice expected nothing less and gently pinched the poking nipples. They were hard and poking out. Beatrice had to take them into her mouth. She had to lick them! And a second later that was exactly what she did when she lowered her mouth and started sucking on Galla’s hard nipples.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Chosen Juan, Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 149: A Girl’s Pleasure (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Mmm, Yes!” Galla moaned and caressed her own breasts while Beatrice sucked on her nipples. “Neither men nor women can resist my breasts! You’re in love with them as well, aren’t you?”

Beatrice had no time to answer silly questions. Her actions were all the answers anyone needed. Beatrice kept working on Galla’s nipple with the tip of her tongue, sucking on it with her lips, swirling her tongue around it. Beatrice then did the same to Galla’s other nipple while continuing to sink her hands into them, between them, exploring every last inch of this wonderful flesh. Neither was Beatrice content with just sucking on the nipples. She further explored those giant breasts with her tongue and lips, pressing Galla’s breasts together and licking between them, imagining how her cock will feel there when she sinks it into Galla’s bosom. Beatrice salivated at the thought and did not hold back from covering Galla’s breasts with her saliva, preparing her for the hard cock.

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned and squeezed Galla’s breasts hard on pure reflex when she felt someone’s wet, warm tongue between her legs. The succubus finally parted her tongue from Galla’s heavenly tits (even though she could not compel herself to stop massaging those tits with her hands) and looked back to see a familiar naked body of a skinny girl, with long, green locks of hair falling to the side while the owner of that body buried her face between Beatrice’s legs.

“W-what are you-Ahn!” Beatrice moaned, unable to finish a sentence while Tabitha continued to lick her pussy. Waves of pleasure made Beatrice’s entire body shudder each time Tabitha’s wet tongue slid across her pussy and touched the base of her hard cock.

“Haah… Aaah!” Beatrice moaned with her eyes closed, barely keeping herself from falling on top of Galla.

What the hell!? Why does it feel so good!? Beatrice realized that during all this time as a futanari dickgirl she experienced a lot of things: being on both ends of blowjobs, stuffing tight pussies with her fat cock and getting her own pussy pounded and filled with cum, screwing more hot women in the past twenty-four hours than in her entire past lifetime. But—somehow—Beatrice managed to avoid having her pussy eaten out this entire time.

Is this what girls feel like!? Beatrice wondered in amazement. She thought that creaming deep into a sexy girl’s tight pussy while getting her own pussy pounded was the pinnacle of sexual bliss. Oh, what a fool!

Without saying a word, Tabitha continued eating out Beatrice’s exposed pussy. She took a mouthful of Beatrice’s juicy pussy lips, slid her tongue across them while breathing hot air on them through her mouth. Each time Tabitha’s tongue reached the base of Beatrice’s cock, another wave of pleasure ran down Beatrice’s spine.

“Uuuuhn!” Beatrice collapsed on Galla’s tits with her back arched and ass high up to give Tabitha the best possible access.

Beatrice could not possibly protest such sublime treatment. She gladly gave in to it and returned to playing with her latest favorite toy—Galla’s giant tits.

“Go ahead—enjoy them!” with a sultry voice Galla encouraged Beatrice.

And enjoy them she did. Beatrice continued to lick Galla’s tits all over, slowly losing her mind from enjoying the first cunnilingus of her life. Her cock swelled and ached. The seconds between the times that Tabitha touched Beatrice’s aching cock seemed to go on forever. Even though it seemed that Tabitha’s tongue lingered a little bit longer at the base of Beatrice’s hard shaft each time it reached it, it wasn’t enough. The succubus wanted more stimulation. Galla’s tits were the only thing that kept Beatrice from reaching to her cock and jerk herself to orgasm while Tabitha ate her out.

But Beatrice had another “cock”. She moved her black tail further, sliding it between her and Galla’s body, quickly approaching the mountain of fatty flesh that were Galla’s tits. Spit continued to escape Beatrice’s open mouth with each of her moans. The succubus did not stop that. She used that spit to cover the tip of her tail before she slid between Galla’s tits.

She pressed the tip of her tail between Galla’s breasts, gently enough not to slip inside until she lubricated herself. Beatrice knew that salvia dried out quickly so she made sure to apply a thick coat with her hand.

“Aaahn!” Beatrice moaned and squeezed the tip of her tail when she felt Tabitha’s lips on the base of her cock. An open, sloppy kiss, with Tabitha's tongue circling Beatrice’s cock’s stretched, veiny skin. Tabitha had been slowly spending more and more time with Beatrice’s cock, and now, she did not part from it. Beatrice’s pussy was absolutely drenched. So that it did not get left out, Tabitha caressed Beatrice’s squelching pussy lips with her fingers while she slowly slid her wet lips and tongue up the length of Beatrice’s shaft, approaching the engorged, aching tip.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 59 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 150: Finally a Titty Fuck! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

To the surprise of no one, Tabitha could not resist the tempting allure of a big, fat cock staring at her face. She was a cock-lover to the end. As much as she enjoyed eating the pussy of the sex demon that she worshipped like a goddess, gagging on the cock of that same goddess was an even greater joy, impossible to resist.

And as Tabitha massaged Beatrice’s pussy while sticking her middle finger inside the wet hole to massage and finger Beatrice's pussy simultaneously, Tabitha approached the tip of Beatrice’s cock with her tongue and took it in her mouth. Tabitha purred in delight when she finally got Beatrice’s cock back into her mouth. She supported herself on her elbow underneath Beatrice's hips while she sucked the engorged lollipop.

Tabitha squirmed and rubbed her thighs. She needed more. And in her pleasure-seeking mind, there was only one solution. She grabbed Beatrice's ass, took her cock deeper into her mouth, and pulled down, signaling Beatrice to lower her hips so that Tabitha could continue sucking while laying on the ground. This freed up the arm Tabitha used to support herself and she was now to finger her own pussy with her legs spread wide while sucking and rubbing out Beatrice.

Beatrice moaned when her cock entered Tabitha’s mouth. The pussy massage had turned her on too much, making Beatrice unable to withstand the final act. For a regular woman, this would be the concentrated effort on pleasing the clit, in the futanari’s case this was sucking on a big fat cock that twitched from the build-up to the climax.

Realizing that her climax was approaching Beatrice lost all inhibition and started titty-fucking Galla with her tail with nothing held back.

“Ohhh,” Beatrice moaned into Galla’s nipples as she slid her tail back and forth between Galla’s saliva-covered tits, deeper and deeper with each thrust. It took an impressive boob size to even attempt a titjob that did not look pathetic. Even then, Beatrice had considered it more of an aesthetic pleasure, a gimmick for pornos. As it turned out, exceptions existed.

Beatrice’s tail did not simply disappear underneath Galla’s massive boobage. Her tits were surprisingly soft and malleable and did not leave any part of Beatrice’s tail unsatisfied. And—when lubricated by the saliva of a succubus—the friction was non-existent.

Beatrice knew her spit should have smeared about and dried up quickly. Instead, it felt like the succubus had used a top-grade lubricant. And when lubricated between such heavenly tits, Beatrice felt like her sensitive tail was inside a pussy. A pussy that Beatrice could massage, squeeze, lick, pinch, and toy with however she pleased. Beatrice wanted to go deeper. Galla’s pussy-tits felt too good to be true and Beatrice wanted to stimulate as much of her tail as possible.

“Ahh~” Beatrice moaned as she thrust her tail deeper and deeper between Galla’s soft tits. And as she thrust her tail deeper into Galla’s bosom, Beatrice realized that she’d been rocking her hips up and down without even realizing this.

The succubus mind had somehow gotten used to the pleasure that came from her nether regions, as well as also getting used to the fact that the pleasure would increase if she moved her hips. And when welcomed by such an inviting mouth, who wouldn’t thrust deeper inside it?

Tabitha had not said a word this entire time, but the slurping, gagging sounds that escaped her mouth along with bubbles of spit was all the language the succubus needed. Beatrice smiled as she bit Galla’s nipple, realizing that both her pussy’s squelching sounds from Tabitha’s rubbing and fingering as well as Tabitha’s gurgling as her throat was stretched out by the futanari’s fat cock had become nothing more than simple background noise to her depravities. The only noise she needed.

Beatrice pressed Galla’s tits together, squeezed them, and molded them so that the blonde’s hard pink nipples would be together and the succubus could suck them both at once while she thrust deeper between those malleable gifts from gods.

“Mfm, yes! That’s it!” Galla moaned as Beatrice kept fucking her tits while getting rubbed out, fingered, and sucked off. Obviously, Galla could not let herself be the only one with an idle pussy when she had two working hands. Leaving her tits in Beatrice’s capable hands, the blonde had been pleasuring herself for some time now. And when Galla saw the swollen black tip of Beatrice’s tail push through her tips and appear inches from her chin, Galla opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, welcoming the insatiable intruder.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 151: Two More Throats (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice only noticed Galla’s invitation because she felt the sudden lack of stimulation around her tip. Realizing that in her effort to massage as much as possible of her tail, she managed to push through even the tits as big as Galla’s, the succubus was not so shy to not accept Galla’s inviting tongue.

Beatrice’s orgasm approached quickly. She rocked her hips faster and faster, pushing Tabitha to the ground, continuing to pound her mouth and throat even as Tabitha had no room to back off, and no choice but to let her mouth-hole be used by the futanari, just like they both liked it. And as Beatrice pounded Tabitha’s throat with her primary cock, she thrust further into Galla’s mouth.

The length was not an issue when it came to Beatrice’s tail. And once the tip of her tail was again nestled comfortable in a woman’s warm, tight organ, the succubus resumed her tail-fucking in full force. The titty-fuck combined with an escalating blowjob! No matter how deep Beatrice seemed to thrust, after each time she pulled her tail back, Beatrice thrust deeper. And deeper. Stimulating more and more of her tail while the tip of her tail got sucked in somewhere tight and deep.

Beatrice finally parted her mouth from Galla’s tits and saw Galla with her head thrown back, her mouth penetrated by the succubus’s sleek, black tail. Even as Beatrice watched this she could not stop. Her cock already trembled as cum built up at its base to unload into a needy, cock-worshipping girl. And when Beatrice noticed Galla’s engorged throat bulge, when she saw it move, matching with the thrusts of the insatiable, sexual tail, Beatrice realized that she was titty-fucking Galla all the way to a deep deepthroat. And as Beatrice watched Galla’s bulge grow and retract in tandem with her thrusts, she came, unloading two more simultaneous loads. Only this time Beatrice into tight throats instead of cock-loving sluts instead of tight pussies.

-42.8 AP

 

Beatrice felt Tabitha squirm underneath her as she gulped down the cum that Beatrice pumped down the submissive girl’s throat. With each climax that Beatrice experienced in this quick alley diversion, her loads became smaller, but they were “smaller” only by comparison to the bucketloads that only Beatrice was capable of unleashing.

“A-amazing!” Beatrice moaned as her whole body shuddered from two unbearable sensations as two tight throats massaged her sexual appendages, sucking out every last drop of cum the succubus had to offer. And that was but one of the reasons that prevented her from going soft.

And how could she? How could she go soft for even a second, going from threesomes to foursomes to threesomes with four girls enjoying themselves with her cocks!? And it was time for Beatrice to enjoy herself some more with those girls.

Even after cumming for the third time in the past half-hour, Beatrice was not done. It was not her Arousal System that prevented the succubus from calming down. It was her inner pervert with an insatiable desire to enjoy herself as much as possible when an opportunity presented itself.

Beatrice pulled her tail out of Galla’s throat, one last pump of cum splattered across Galla’s lips that the blonde instantly licked up, not showing even a sign that her airways had been obstructed just now.

“This… I’ve always loved a good load of cum in my mouth, but this taste is… Something else,” Galla said and swallowed. “Had I known that you were that delicious, I probably would have insisted on taking it all in my mouth so that I could savor the taste properly.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Beatrice said with a smile. Who wouldn’t love hearing praise on their taste?

At the same time, Beatrice lifted her hips to exit Tabitha who seemed reluctant to part with a cock that was still hard, and held on to it with her throat muscles alone. But she had already milked every last drop that Beatrice’s cock had to offer, and Beatrice had other plans on where to put it next.

“Ahhh,” Tabitha moaned when her mouth was finally free of Beatrice’s girthy meat, both pleased and disappointed at the same time.

Beatrice stood up and looked at the two sex addicts at her feet. One looked at Beatrice with a challenging gaze, the other—practically begged for more with her eyes. The succubus knew that all three of them were thinking the same thing—that the fun was not over.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 152: Marking The Territory (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Time for your reward for a good service,” Beatrice said to Tabitha with a smile. The succubus then wrapped her tail around Tabitha’s waist and threw her onto Galla.

“Uf!” Tabitha landed softly with her face into Galla’s bosom.

And before either of the girls could say a word, Beatrice got on her knees behind them and slapped Tabitha on the ass.

“Ahn!” the girl moaned and aligned her wet pussy with Galla’s.

Beatrice couldn’t help but smile at how the sex addict could read her mind. She rubbed the tip of her cock across Tabitha’s pussy, toying with her, prolonging the wait, making the girl tremble.

“What a sexy face,” Galla said as she caressed Tabitha’s cheek. “Is that woman’s girl-cock that good?”

“Mhm,” Tabitha whimpered as she bit her lip in anticipation of Beatrice’s hard cock inside her. She pushed her hips against Beatrice’s cock, but only earned another slap on her ass instead of a cock inside it.

“Come here,” Galla pulled Tabitha closer and kissed her on the lips.

And as the two girls started making out, Beatrice smiled and took the opportunity to fulfill another of her long-time fantasies. The succubus aligned her cock with two sopping wet pussies that the girls already started rubbing to satisfy each other, and pushed her cock between them.

“Mm~” The girls moaned as they lost themselves in each other’s mouths, each other’s arms, rubbing their tits together.

“Incredible!” Beatrice grinned as she rocked her hips.

After cumming three times, the succubus had much more self-control and was able to enjoy the pussies at her leisure, without fear of cumming within a minute. Beatrice squeezed Tabitha’s ass cheeks and spread them apart, gaining a full view of Tabitha’s adorable little butthole. Beatrice lubed up her fingers between Tabitha’s and Galla’s pussies and thrust two fingers into Tabitha’s ass.

The mage reacted instantly with more moaning while she tried to rock her ass to the rhythm of Beatrice’s fingers without parting her pussy from Galla's pussy and Beatrice's cock. Galla and Beatrice both knew that the masochist needed much more than that to satisfy her ass, but Beatrice’s tail was busy. The succubus slid it between the girls’ bodies, through Galla’s massive tits, until it appeared right at their chins. Beatrice did not even need to say a word for the two girls to start licking the tip of her tail like a lollipop.

“Ooohn~, good girls!” Beatrice said with a shudder and let her cock slide inside Galla’s pussy.

“Oh, it does feel nice!” Galla laughed and licked as much of Beatrice’s tail’s length as her tongue could reach, while Tabitha sucked and swirled her tongue around the tip. “I can see why you love it so much!”

Not to leave, Tabitha unsatisfied, Beatrice pulled out of Galla and thrust into Tabitha. Then into Galla, then into Tabitha, again. Beatrice kept alternating between two delicious, squelching pussies that rubbed their clits together while the succubus took turns pounding them. This, along with the sublime blowjob of her tail, made concentrating on fingering Tabitha’s ass a little difficult.

But a helpful flashback to one of the previous encounters with Tabitha’s ass, helped Beatrice realize what she wanted to do to spice things up and make both of them happy. Beatrice cast her [Summon Sex Toys (+1)] Skill and summoned a large, purple, silicone dildo. Without much fanfare, she pressed the tip of the dildo against Tabitha’s prepped butthole and pushed it inside at the same time as she thrust her cock into Tabitha’s pussy.

“Oooooooohnh!!” Tabitha screamed in a mix of pain and delight when two of her holes got filled at once.

Beatrice continued double-penetrating Tabitha with both cock and dildo while Galla sucked off her tail. But that would not do. Beatrice also wanted to fuck Galla, and what better way than letting the blonde experience the lengths of the tail that her throat was so familiar with?

And as Beatrice continued to fuck Tabitha, she recoiled her tail and then thrust it deep into Galla’s pussy.

“Aaahhhh!” Galla lifted her back from the ground when Beatrice’s tail hit her womb. The blond arched her back from the sudden sensations and grabbed into Tabitha’s hair. She pulled the mage back to her lips and the two were back to exploring each other’s mouths while the succubus explored their pussies.

Luckily the succubus’s tail’s thrusts were independent of Beatrice’s hips movement, which allowed her to manage fucking both girls simultaneously while they continued to make out. And as Beatrice picked up her pace, she sensed her final orgasm approach. Only one question remained on Beatrice’s mind who found herself fucking two girls at once, whose hot, sweaty bodies rubbed against each other in passionate lovemaking: whether to fill both their pussies or cover them in cum?

And as much as Beatrice loved unloading deep into craving wet pussies, the two entwined bodies presented themselves as targets too sexy to be left unmarked by her seed.

Beatrice pounded their pussies harder and harder, jamming the purple dildo deep into Tabitha’s ass to grab her by the hips and concentrate all her efforts on the two sweet pussies while Galla sunk her nails into Tabitha’s back and started scratching the girl’s back as she dealt with her womb getting the pounding of a lifetime. And once Beatrice reached a point of no return, once cum poured through with no holding back, she unloaded the first shot deep where it belonged before pulling out to mark both sluts as her territory.

Beatrice pulled out her cock and shot rope after rope all over Tabitha’s ass and back, while she pulled her tail out and slid it back between the sweaty pile of flesh, creaming between Tabitha and Galla as it slid further along. Their pussy lips, their stomachs, their tits. Beatrice even managed to reach the other side of Galla’s boob valley and shoot several loads on Galla’s face.

Tabitha instantly started licking Beatrice’s cum off Galla’s face, but the blonde did not simply let Tabitha swallow the sticky prize. She stuck her tongue into Tabitha’s mouth and the girls spent the next minute swapping Beatrice’s cum back and forth while smearing the rest across each other with their bodies.

 

-42.8 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 153: Applause (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah, haaah,” Beatrice breathed heavily as her heart beat wildly against her ribcage.

While Galla and Tabitha continued making out, Beatrice looked at Tabitha’s cum-stained back and sexy, perky but that still had the base of the purple dildo sticking out of the girl’s ass. The succubus could not resist slowly pulling the dildo out halfway just before pushing it right back in with a twist, causing Tabitha’s entire body to shudder as she moaned into Galla’s mouth.

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap* *Clap* Clap*

Beatrice looked toward the sound of clapping that came from the entrance to the alley. Tabitha and Galla also parted lips to look in the same direction.

How could Beatrice not notice it before? On the side of the middle of a street, at the entrance to the alley where Beatrice, Tabitha, Galla, Alice, and Rafaelia just had an impromptu orgy, stood an entire crowd, applauding and cheering for the performance they just bore witness to.

Oh, right, Beatrice thought, smiling awkwardly, wondering how did she seriously expect no one to notice the depraved fucking that was happening not even twenty feet away from a busy street. And then Beatrice realized that she expected nothing, and simply wanted to fuck as soon as the immediate danger passed.

Men, women, and beastkin of all shapes and sizes blocked the exit out of the alley completely. The alley was barely ten feet wide, so many of the viewers had to squeeze in at the corners of the buildings, set up boxes to watch over the shoulders of the "front-rowers", or on the ground, at the feet of a particularly beefy cowkin. The cowkin had white skin with many black spots all over him and wore nothing but a few simple pieces of cloth that covered his private areas. Nothing else needed much covering, as his muscles appeared to be harder than steel, with cling film thin skin that wrapped around every curve of his muscles.  

Two busty, half-naked elf girls were sitting on top of the cowkin’s wide, muscular right shoulder. The cowkin held up the girl that sat closer to the edge of his shoulder with a single hand around her tanned thigh, while both elf girls were currently making out with their hands down each other’s crotches. Beatrice’s best guess was that they had been pleasing each other while watching the show and now—like Galla and Tabitha moments before—were basking in the fresh memory of the experience and each other’s mouths.

Those two elf girls were the only ones too busy to applaud (even the cowkin clapped by slapping his palm against his massive thigh that was as thick as a tree trunk) but were obviously not the only ones that were indulging themselves to the sight they beheld. A busty milf with a red, pixie haircut slumped against the wall of the alley with her thick legs spread wide and face covered with cum that several men had clearly taken turns using. The milf smiled as she applauded Beatrice while licking some cum off her lips. Several other viewers had their pants down around their ankles, but none seemed too bothered by this slight immodesty, and happily applauded the performance by Beatrice’s crew.

“'Xcuse me! Coming through!” Beatrice heard a high pitch voice coming from somewhere below the cowkin’s massive thighs.

Beatrice looked toward the sound of some girl and at first saw something akin to a giant, white hairball, squeezing through and around the legs of the tightly packed crowd. Then Beatrice noticed a pair of large, strangely shaped ears sticking out from the front of the hairball, confirming that this was at the very least some kind of a creature.

Once the creature had squeezed through the crowd, it rose from the ground, revealing itself to be a five-foot-tall beastkin girl who let her snow-white hair grow all the way to her feet. Little else but the girl’s cute, determination-full face and giant ears could be seen as her luxuriant hair ended up covering the rest of her body.

The girl’s fox-like furry ears seemed disproportionally large for her head, even by beastkin standards. She had a small, black button nose and brown eyes with vertical slit pupils.

The girl walked toward Beatrice while rummaging underneath her hair. Once she was only a couple of feet away from the buck-naked succubus, she pulled out a small, egg-shaped, metal item. She held it up, right to Beatrice’s face like an overly proud officer showing off her badge. The metal item fit well in the girl’s small hand. In the middle of the “badge”, a prominent, golden letter “A” was engraved.

“A-rank scout for the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, Felicia Thundershnauf, at your service!” the beastkin girl announced with excitement and a wide grin across her face.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 154: Felicia Thundershnauf (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That was quite something else!” the little white-haired, beastkin girl cheerfully exclaimed as she hit her badge back somewhere underneath her luxuriant hair. “Mind telling me your name?”

“Huh? Ah, right, sure,” Beatrice tried to adjust to being interviewed naked in front of a live audience after an orgy. “My name’s Beatrice—”

“Hey, isn’t that Rafaelia!?” Felicia shouted in excitement and ran up to the fox girl that was still sleeping naked on the ground. She inspected Rafaelia’s face for a second and shouted, “It is her!”

“You know her?” Beatrice asked while at the same time scanning the alley for her bra and panties that she pulled off somewhere, in the heat of passion not even noticing where.

“Of course I know her!” Felicia scoffed. “I won a whole apple in a bet on whether she would suck and fuck her father’s two oldest friends on her father’s birthday!”

“How would you even know?”

“They’re all members of the Guild, silly! Even her father! Though for some reason he stopped coming to the Guild’s district ever since Rafaelia joined.”

“Yeah, I wonder why,” Beatrice rolled her eyes. But she also noticed that the crowd had started to disperse now that the fun part was over, much to the succubus’s relief.

“Don’t you have more important things to do?” Galla asked the newly-arrived S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild’s official scout while still holding Tabitha in her arms.

“Your giant cowtits hold no power over me!” Felicia announced and moved her open hand in a wide arc in front of herself as if casting a protective barrier or dispelling a charm.

“Why did you even come here?” Beatrice asked Felicia.

“Well, obviously to-Ooh, what’s that!?” Felicia suddenly changed the subject and ran up to Tabitha. More precisely to Tabitha’s ass, from which the purple silicone dildo was never pulled out.

“What a strange texture,” Felicia said as she put her hand on the dildo. “I wasn’t able to get a good look and thought you were just using a regular— It bends! And it also seems so flexible!”

“So if I do it like this,” Felicia said as she pulled the dildo out halfway and then thrust it back inside. In and out, in and out she fucked Tabitha’s sensitive asshole for a couple of seconds to the sound of Tabitha’s loud moans who did not expect her ass to be assaulted again so quickly, suddenly, and roughly, before pulling the dildo out completely.

“Incredible!” Felicia exclaimed with a wide grin, shining bright like a star and revealing a cute little fang. Her giant ears twitched, and she said, “I carve wooden cocks as a hobby. And never in my life have I come close to creating anything like this!”

“You can keep it,” Beatrice said, knowing full well that the toy will disappear within thirty minutes, but she hoped that it would help them get rid of this strange... Person.

“Great! So how does that work?” Felicia asked Beatrice while pointing at the dick between the futanari’s legs with one hand, and with another throwing the dildo away, over her shoulder. Felicia walked over to Beatrice, crouched at her feet, and started poking the succubus’s limp dick with her finger. “It feels so real! What materials you used to make this?”

“It’s real!” Beatrice said.

Felicia’s giant furry ears twitched again. She looked up at Beatrice with a look of doubt, and then laughed, revealing her cute little fang for the second time before adding, “Yeah, right! I wasn’t born yesterday!”

Felicia grabbed Beatrice’s dick, way too firmly to be anything else but painful, and said, “I just need to take this off, to inspect it—”

“Woah!! The hell you are doing!?” Beatrice shouted, grabbed the girl’s wrists, and tried to get her off her dick.

Despite the fact that the beastkin girl’s arms looked to be no stronger than twigs, it proved surprisingly difficult for Beatrice to overpower the little monster.

“L-let go!” Beatrice demanded.

“Nuh-uh, I saw it first!” Felicia protested.

“Saw what first!?” Beatrice shouted.

“Your fake penis, obviously!” Felicia stated the supposedly obvious.

“That doesn’t even make any sense! And it’s not fake! Let go before you do something stupid!”

“I’m not stupid!”

“You are literally trying to rip my dick off!”

“Women don’t have real penises! Who’s stupid now?”

“W-wha!?” Beatrice stuttered, momentarily stupified by the absurdity of the situation. The unpleasant pain coming from the strong grip of Felicia was dampened by the frustration of dealing with a completely unreasonable brat. Still, Beatrice tried to reason with the girl while fighting the increasing desire to punch her. “... Does... Does this look or feel fake to you? An entire crowd saw me unleash my seed through it!”

“That’s why I need to inspect it!” Felicia said, not budging an inch. “The S.E.C.R.E.T Guild would find countless uses for the strange, realistic, attachable, cummable penis!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 155: A Fake Penis? (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“If you let go, I’ll tell you how I made this toy seem so lifelike and attached it just above my pussy without any visible seams,” Beatrice said to Felicia as a gamble to get her dick free from the beastkin’s grasp.

“Aha! So you admit that your penis is fake!” Felicia shined triumphantly.

“Of course!” Beatrice played along, hoping to put an end to this. “Have you ever seen a woman with a real penis attached? But there’s a trick to this invention of mine. And if you just keep pulling, you’ll damage it irreversibly!”

“Fair enough,” Felicia said and—satisfied that she was proven right—let go of Beatrice’s sore dick.

Finally! Beatrice let out a heavy sigh of relief, took a step back from the crazy beastkin girl, and said, “Tabitha, wake up Rafaelia and get dressed! We’re late for our meeting. Meanwhile, I need to talk to our new friend here for a couple of minutes.”

Tabitha did not need to be told twice. She parted from Galla’s embrace and stood up easily despite the recent sudden ass penetration by Felicia.

“Alright, look,” Beatrice returned her attention to Felicia and tried to talk as calmly and be as reasonable as humanly possible, “Even if I explain and demonstrate every aspect of my ‘toy’ to you, I’ll still be the only one physically capable of using it. It really is one of a kind in this world, as far as I can tell. And the fact that you never saw anything like this, only confirms that I’m right.”

“Wrong!” Felicia declared and crossed her arms underneath her hair. “Inventing something new and amazing is truly difficult, on that everyone can agree. But once an invention has been created and tested, copying and recreating it is laughably easy by comparison. And besides, you’ve already proven that by duplicating your toy on that unconscious bunny girl!”

“That was a temporary one,” Beatrice said. “Unlike the original, those copies disappear after a couple of minutes.”

“So it just needs a few tweaks, no biggie!” Felicia seemed to be set on getting her hands on Beatrice’s ‘toy’.

Beatrice sighed. Obviously, this beastkin’s unreasonable desires could not be met. Beatrice had no intention of cutting her own dick off to satisfy some random brat’s fleeting curiosity and neither did Beatrice have any intention of getting into a second physical altercation over her own dick.

Beatrice saw one way out of this, but she was hesitant to go that route. Beatrice had to confirm something first and asked Felicia, “How old are you anyway!?”

“Huh? Isn’t it obvious?” Felicia asked, seemingly genuinely surprised that Beatrice would not have figured out her age by now. “Twenty-one!”

“Bullshit!” Beatrice protested the fact that this little shrimp with an attention span of a fruit fly could possibly be twenty-one years old.

“How dare you!” Felicia got angry over Beatrice not believing her. “You mean to imply that I look much older than twenty-one?”

“What? Of course not!”

“Then I don’t understand you at all!” Felicia said. “I’m a member of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild. Only people of age eighteen or older are permitted to join. And one of the many requirements of becoming a Scout for the Guild is to be a member of the Guild for no less than three years. Everyone knows this!”

“Is that true?” Beatrice asked Tabitha who was in the middle of helping Rafaelia get dressed.

“Y-yes, it’s true,” Tabitha nodded and handed Beatrice her cloak, bra, and panties.

“Oh, thank you! Just a moment,” Beatrice said to Felicia and quickly got dressed herself. “Alright, Tabitha, are you ready to go?”

“Always ready!” Tabitha exclaimed and wrapped her hands around Beatrice’s breasts from behind. “To the deepest, darkest nest of demons, if you wish! Even if that might mean getting trapped and sexually tortured for all eternity! Hopefully—”

“Not today,” Beatrice cut off Tabitha’s daydreaming.

“Do you plan to reveal your toy’s secrets or not?” Felicia raised her voice.

“Sure thing,” Beatrice said and walked up to Felicia. “Give me your hand!”

Felicia raised her eyebrow but gave Beatrice her left hand, curious to see what this had to do with the 'toy' between Beatrice's legs.

“Good,” Beatrice smiled. “The secret is, that my dick is absolutely, one hundred percent real. As are the temporary ones that I am able to grant to others, even if those ones do have an unfortunately limited lifespan.”

“You—” Felicia was about to say something, but was interrupted when she felt something grow below her abdomen because Beatrice had cast [Dick Growing] on Felicia while holding on to her hand for direct skin contact.

“Ahn!” Felicia moaned and fell to her knees.

The beastkin girl suddenly felt pleasant warmth rushing through her, emanating from her hand. The warmth spread and concentrated below her abdomen, along with the growing pleasant sensations as something tingled and continued to grow, due to Beatrice also casting [Arousing Touch] for good measure.

“You’ll have three minutes to discover whether that growing thing between your legs is real or not,” Beatrice said to Felicia. “Maybe, if you ask really nicely, Galla over there might even help you in your ‘discoveries’.”

Galla—still naked and on the ground—looked at Beatrice and Felicia with an approving smile.

“Let’s go,” Beatrice said to Tabitha and Rafaelia, and the three women left the alley, leaving the unbelieving beastkin together with Galla and an unconscious bunny girl to reassess her beliefs.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters (where I Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 156: A Cat Girl’s Inn

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“It was this one, wasn’t it?” Beatrice asked Tabitha and Rafaelia looking at the first inn they came across in the direction in which Ember and Olivia left the alley.

“Unfortunately,” Rafaelia and Tabitha said in unison and both let out a sigh.

The trio stood in front of a wide three-story building. Wide, by comparison to the narrow, poorly constructed buildings leaned that pressed against it on both sides, leaning against it. The inn’s first-floor walls were stone, while the second and third-floor façade was wood and plaster. It had five narrow windows on the second and third floors and four windows on the first floor. Elevated by two steps, the inn’s main entrance was through a large arched heavy wooden door, big enough for even the cowkin that Beatrice saw at the alley to pass through.

Over the door, hanging from a metal pole was a wooden sign that swayed a little in the wind that started to pick up. From both sides, the sign had a carved eggplant, painted purple that was crossed out with a fat red line and a circle around it. Under the crossed-out eggplant, the name of the inn was carved and painted in bright red letters. ‘The Wholesome Inn’.

Beatrice walked up to the door and saw a large parchment pinned right in the middle of it.

“No fucking, sucking, or inappropriate touching,” Beatrice read the warning on the note, written in bold red letters.

“Yeah, a really uptight place,” Rafaelia said with a sour expression. “Of all the places in this city… Why would any of you pick this one?”

“To take a break from all the screwing that’s going on all around us?” Beatrice asked. It made perfect sense for the succubus that at least some people would want a break once in a while if even non-Sex District or whatever streets were overwhelmed with debauchery.

“I’m pretty sure I’m banned here,” Tabitha said quietly.

“What?” Beatrice turned around and looked at Tabitha. The succubus was about to open her mouth to ask for a reason but instantly realized that there was no mystery in what possible reason could her cock-worshipping, sex-addicted, masochistic companion her banned from an inn like this.

“We’ll see what we can do,” Beatrice said and wondered whether Ember predicted that someone like Tabitha would be banned from this place. And if so, would she do something about it before Tabitha’s arrival or whether she picked this place for exactly that reason to screw with what Ember viewed as ‘useless’ companions.

The giant door swung open, nearly hitting Beatrice right in the face. The succubus just barely managed to get out of the way and jump off the stone steps without falling over. And just as Beatrice got out of the way, she saw a man fly out of the inn right past her and land face-first in the middle of the street, sliding further across it, sanding his face against the dirty, cum-stained pavement.

“And don’t let me see your face here ever again!” a tanned woman shouted with a throaty voice at the man she just effortlessly hurled out of the inn as she took a step outside the door.

It was no surprise to Beatrice that this woman could send men flying. The woman had an impressive muscular build. She wore baggy brown pants that had about twenty pockets and a white tank top that showed off her muscular arms and shoulders. The woman also had three golden rings pierced through her left ear. And she had pink, spikey hair that went in all directions, nearly hiding her cat ears despite not even being long enough to reach her nape. And if the cat ears were not enough of a giveaway, the staple tail behind her confirmed that Beatrice was dealing with a cat girl.

The crowd that the man slid through laughed and pointed fingers at him.

“Looks like another one couldn’t keep it in his pants in Y’Shtara’s inn!” one man laughed his ass off while copping a feel from a buxom woman next to him that he had his arm around.

“It’s as if certain people view it as a challenge,” another man laughed.

“To see who manages to sex the innkeeper?”

“More like who sets a new record in the innkeeper’s regular ‘Fool Hurling’ contest!”

“How about you grab her butt and go for a record?”

“Try that and I’ll break every bone in your arm!” the muscular cat girl shouted, warning the smartass idiots.

“I wish she’d step on me!” one of the shorter men in the crowd confessed with dreamy eyes.

“Ugh,” Y’Shtara grimaced with disgust and was about to go back into the inn when she finally saw Beatrice staring at her.

“What are you looking at?” Y’Shtara asked and crossed her arms.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 157: The Cat Girl’s Younger Sister

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Intense!" was what Beatrice first thought of the buff cat girl’s dominant personality. Now that Beatrice looked back on it, she could not recall the last time people did not readily submit themselves to the succubus’s whims and wishes. Apart from those that actively sought to harm her or those that she deemed as allies, obviously. And most of those people were now dead.

“W-we’re looking for our friends that came here earlier,” Beatrice answered the cat girl, Y’Shtara. “You’re the owner of this inn, right? Have you seen a young woman in blue robes, with shoulder-length hair and cute freckles on her face?”

“The cutthroat mercenary that would laugh at the pain and misfortune of even her own allies?” Y’Shtara asked.

“T-that’s the one,” Beatrice confirmed the rather spot-on description of her bodyguard.

“Never heard of her,” Y’Shtara said flatly as she shook her head.

“A...” Beatrice was speechless for a second, before realizing that the cat girl was obviously pulling her leg. And Y’Shtara’s laughter confirmed this.

“Yeah, the bitch told me that a big-titted exhibitionist would be arriving soon, escorted by a barely legal fox girl and a skimpily-dressed, green-haired nympho,” Y’shtara said. “I’ve had enough of smelling stale cum. Follow me inside, but the green-haired cock-slut stays out.”

So not only was the ban thing real, but she remembers it? Beatrice thought as she wondered how many people did this innkeeper have to ban over the years of running an inn in a city as degenerate as this one.

Beatrice judged Y’Shtara not to be a person that would budge on her decision easily, so she decided to skip the pointless, time-wasting arguing or demeaning pleading. Instead, the succubus walked over to Tabitha and quietly said, “Stay right here and do not move from this spot until one of us comes to get you. Got it?”

“Yes! Absolutely!” Tabitha exclaimed with the determination of a brainwashed cultist. “I will not move from this spot for as long as it takes! Even if I starve and have to beg for random passersby’s cum for sustenance!”

“... That’s the spirit!” Beatrice said with a smile, feeling confident that she would find Tabitha at the entrance to the inn even if a week had passed. Not that Beatrice intended to leave the nympho alone for a whole week in the middle of a street full of degenerates. Thinking that, Beatrice also added, “You’re forbidden from engaging in any lewd activities while you’re waiting here! Not even so much as touching yourself is allowed!”

“Aaah!?” Tabitha sighed, visibly distraught. “B-but, but—”

“No ‘buts’!” Beatrice said. “Can’t you see that the innkeeper that so kindly welcomed us inside is running a wholesome establishment?”

“I… Understand,” Tabitha answered in a sunken tone.

“Good,” Beatrice said and followed Y’Shtara into the Wholesome Inn.

The inside of the inn was bright and lively. The light coming from the windows helped a great deal while it was still bright outside, but deeper into the common room the lighting was complimented by many candle lights and rushlights on the tables of the guests as well at the long desk of the innkeeper. Currently, the desk was serviced by another, smaller cat girl who, like Y’Shara, had pink hair, but much longer and done in a luscious thick braid.

Compared to the big and muscular Y’Shtara, the cat girl that currently handed out drinks had a tiny frame, though her barmaid’s low-cut white shirt complimented her big chest. The shirt kept the cat girl’s shoulders exposed, had flared sleeves and two straps that ran from just outside the upper cleavage area and around the back of the girl’s neck, performing the necessary duty of containing the cat girl’s breasts and preventing sudden wardrobe malfunctions.

The lower part of the cat girl’s wardrobe consisted of sexy low-waist shorts and contoured her round behind, showing off barely just an inch of skin where the girl’s thighs curved into her perky behind.

“My younger sister, Y’Shlata,” Y’Shtara said to Beatrice. Clearly, it was nothing new that Y’Shlata’s radiating positivity drew the attention of all who came to the Wholesome Inn for the first time.

If Beatrice had to describe Y’Shlata in one short phrase, it would be “tits on a stick”, though not in a way that looked weird or improbably unnatural. And there was more to the girl that attracted her to the patrons. She had an unwavering, cheerful smile and was kind to everyone that spoke to her, no matter whether they were tall or short, pretty or ugly. Even as the men stared at her cleavage, thighs or behind, Y’Shlata laughed and paid it no mind, which earned her generous tips.

Beatrice took notice that even while some men salivated while looking at the cheerful cat girl, not a single one dared to so much as accidentally touch her, let alone grab her behind. It did not take much deductive reasoning to realize that such monumental restraint coming from the perverted residents of this depraved city was due to the menacing aura that radiated from Y’Shtara. One look from the buff cat girl at a patron that let his gaze linger on her younger sister for longer than was deemed tolerable made that patron shrivel in stature while he found a sudden and deep interest in the inn’s ceiling’s massive wooden support beams.

Beatrice came to the conclusion that men’s stature was not the only thing that Y’Shtara effortlessly made shrivel if she chose to. Then again, judging by the dreamy eyes with which some drunken men and beastkin followed Y’Shtara’s every step, it looked like both cat girls had a substantial fanbase here.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 158: Mugged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice looked around the relatively bright and highly lively common room of the Wholesome Inn. The succubus saw many men, women, beastmen, and beastwomen sitting around the tables, chatting at the innkeeper’s desk, playing card games, cracking jokes. There wasn’t a single man or woman that didn’t have a large wooden mug at less than a foot’s distance from their hand, and a good portion of the patrons here were already red-faced drunk.

Surprisingly, and without a doubt the credit belonged to Y’Shtara, there indeed was no inappropriate behavior going on in sight. At least no more than in any regular bar filled with drunks that Beatrice ever was to. And considering that just on the other side of the wall there were hot couples fucking in the streets, this was an impressive achievement.

However, despite the abundance of alcohol, Beatrice hardly saw any food on the tables. She saw some dried-up stuff that a few men were biting chunks out of and chewing between emptying their mugs.  And as much as Beatrice would have liked to imagine that it was indeed beef jerky that they were chewing or, perhaps, some dried fruit, she knew better than to try and find out what exactly was offered here for dinner. In the best-case scenario, it would be something long past its expiry date.

“Wait, what are they all drinking?” Beatrice asked Y’Shtara, realizing something.

“Beer, obviously, like everywhere else,” Y’Shtara answered as if it was a stupid thing to ask. “Don’t even bother asking for the stronger stuff. I’m not risking getting my hand chopped off for some drunkard’s momentary satisfaction.”

“‘Stronger stuff’? No, I don’t want any stronger stuff, but that’s beside the point,” Beatrice said, trying to get to the main issue. “Beer is made using grains as one of the main ingredients, like most alcohol. So, how are there any problems with food when you can afford to drown your city in beer?”

“She’s not from around here,” Rafaelia added, seeing Y’Shtara’s questioning look.

“Another refugee?” Y’Shtara sighed. “But don’t ask me. Take it up with the S.E.C.R.E.T Guild or the Purple Capes. They’re the ones that are somehow able to provide us daily with countless wagons with barrels full of the stuff.”

“Don’t do that unless you want to disappear,” Rafaelia added. “She’s just messing with you. And I’ve heard rumors that Lord Belmot has locked away deep in his dungeons a magician that can summon endless supplies of beer. Beer magic!”

“I don’t have time for this,” Y’Shtara shook her head, tired of listening to nonsense. “Look, I’m not sure what Ember is scheming this time, and, honestly, I don’t care. I’ll just tell you what I told her—if you cause me trouble, no amount of jewels or favors will save you.”

“We’re not looking to cause any trouble!” Rafaelia tried to reassure the buff innkeeper cat girl.

Y’Shtara scoffed and said, “You have no idea what company you’re in if you think that.”

“We won’t be causing any trouble for you,” Beatrice specified, knowing full well that even that was wishful thinking. It was only a matter of time before Beatrice caused a great deal of unrest because there was no way that getting rid of Belmot and his Purple Capes would not send this city tumbling into a free-for-all frenzy for power.

“But where is Ember?” Beatrice asked as she again looked around to confirm that Ember did not return from the restroom or something.

“See that staircase?” Y’Shtara asked, pointing at the wooden stairs in the furthest corner of the common room. “Go up to the second or the third floor, then go to the last two rooms down the hall on either floor.”

“What?” Beatrice got confused about why she was given multiple destinations.

“Ember paid a hefty sum for four rooms,” Y’Shtara explained while looking at the table with three wolfkin. All three of them were clearly drunk, but one could barely keep his head up and spent this whole time staring at the other cat girl's, Y’Shlata’s, cleavage with googly eyes and his long, salivating tongue hanging out.

“Two rooms at the end of the second floor, two at the end of the third,” Y’Shtara said, not even looking at Beatrice. “I even ended up moving one of my current tenants.”

And without saying another word or even so much as “goodbye” or “good luck”, Y’Shtara went about her business, straight to the googly-eyed wolfkin. She stood right in front wolfkin with her arms crossed, blocking his view of her little sister.

“Would you like another drink?” Y’Shtara asked with the tone and expression that conveyed nothing but murderous intent. “Or would you like to rent a room for a couple of hours with my sister?”

“Ohnly ifou jhoin us,” the wolfkin slurred with a stupid grin, feeling particularly funny in his drunken stupor. Two other wolfkin that sat at the table with him, scrammed out of sight as fast as they could.

“No problem,” Y’Shtara said as her eyebrow twitched. “One more drink before you go?”

“Shure-ghualrghh—”

Y’Shtara grabbed the wolfkin by the throat, lifted him up with one arm, and shoved the wooden mug into his open mouth, breaking his front teeth and pouring the liquid down the beastkin’s throat.

“Right this way!” Y’Shtara said to the wolfkin, implying that she’s taking him to his room for a threesome with the two cat girls.

Accompanied by the laughter of the regulars in her inn, Y’Shtara unceremoniously dragged the wolfkin toward the exit by his throat as he flailed and gagged with a mug in his mouth, opened the door that led outside, and threw the wolfkin out with the mug still jammed in his mouth.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 159: Rumors

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Woah!” Rafaelia gasped, eyes wide and mouth agape, as she looked at Y’Shatara’s handling of another no longer welcome guest. The fox girl then turned to Beatrice and said, “I think that she desperately needs a good dicking.”

“And I think that you better keep such comments to yourself unless you’re looking for a similar treatment,” Beatrice said to Rafaelia quietly, turned around, and went toward the stairs that led to the upper floors where Ember and Olivia were supposed to be.

As they walked past the tables, Beatrice was met with many lecherous gazes from men as well as a few women, but nothing more than that. Beatrice’s body was mostly covered by her grey old cloak, but even that could not hide the fact that her breasts were no smaller than the barmaid’s and the beauty of a succubus was in a league of its own if her [Unnatural Beauty] passive was anything to go by.

Meanwhile, Beatrice took note of the strange game that was played at some of the tables. The players each had a set of wooden “cards” face-down on the table in front of them in a row, partially covered by a cloth. The cards were worn and scratched all over the place, and it looked like the players kept trading the cards with their opponents, picking one at a time until they found another pair of symbols and threw that pair down to an ever-growing pile on a table.

It didn’t take long for Beatrice to figure out that the main skill in the game was finding the card they needed from the other player’s row relying on the marks and scratches on the backs of those cards that were slowly revealed over time.

“Do you know what the payment was?” Rafaelia asked Beatrice as they approached the stairs. It looked like the fox girl had precisely zero interest in the games she had probably seen a hundred times over.

After thinking for a second, Beatrice said, “There’s little chance of it being just gold.”

“No chance,” Rafaelia nodded. “Gold and trinkets have been plummeting in value for over a year now. Made even worse when the palace treasures flooded into the city.”

“Were they stolen? How?” Beatrice asked as they both walked up the stairs to the second floor.

“Who knows?” Rafaelia shrugged. “I didn’t care enough to ask where my gifts came from.”

Beatrice had a feeling she knew what kind of gifts Rafaelia was talking about. If what the fox girl confessed about her past was true, it was unlikely she was left without compensation for all the dick sucking, even if she never directly asked for it. The succubus did wonder what the fox girl did with all her gifts since Rafaelia did not have any visible jewelry on her person.

“I haven’t exactly been to many royal palaces,” Beatrice said. “But it was obvious the local one had seen better times. And if the palace was not simply ransacked, I don’t understand why would the king need to give or trade away any of his wealth for anything in a closed city that he controls. Unless he doesn’t—”

“You were in the palace!?” Rafaelia asked with surprise and amazement.

“B-briefly, once,” Beatrice answered, realizing that she would probably not get much or any useful information from this commoner fox girl.

“What was it like?” Rafaelia asked and tugged on Beatrice’s cloak as her excitement grew. “Is it true that the king’s brain has been infested and taken over by demonic parasites?”

“W-what?” Beatrice stopped in place, a step away from the second floor

“Isn’t it?” Rafaelia asked fervently. “I heard that the king’s body and mind have been possessed by Demons. That he turned into a senile lunatic who snorts demon powder off his daughters’ asses as he fucks them in hedonistic orgies! And anyone that opposes his rule, the king sacrifices to the demons from Beyond in bloody rituals where the royal family cut open their victims alive and bathe in their blood and guts as they fuck for the glory of the demons!”

“... O-oh?” Beatrice did not know how to answer such wild accusations against the king. But then she thought back to her meeting with the half-senile King Selirius, the way he acted, how he talked about and treated one of his daughters. Beatrice wondered what Princess Mary had to go through to end up the way that she was, and had to concede that there might have been more truth to those embellished hell-stories that Rafaelia had heard than Beatrice was comfortable acknowledging or even imagining.

“The king... Did not seem well adjusted,” Beatrice said as tactfully as she could to avoid fueling unproven rumors while also not defending a king that probably belonged in a mental institution or rehab.

“Ha! I knew it!” Rafaelia shouted triumphantly. “Lucy owes me some pussy licking!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 160: Clap

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hey, aren’t you going to check here?” Rafaelia asked Beatrice when she saw the succubus go straight to the third floor without stopping at the second floor, where two of the four rooms rented by Ember were supposed to be.

“Waste of time,” Beatrice said as she went further up the stairs. “I have a feeling I know why Ember booked so many rooms and in such specific locations.”

Beatrice got up to the third floor of the Wholesome Inn and walked down the dim hall to the very last room on that floor. The floor did have several windows, but what little sunlight could get in through the recently-cleaned windows was mostly blocked by the ugly buildings built on top of one another, right next to the Inn.

And, true enough, when Beatrice turned the round handle on the last door in the hall and pushed forward, she saw Ember’s and Olivia’s backs right in front of her. Ember was barely far enough away to not get hit by the opening door. And knowing Ember, she was not simply lucky to be standing just out of reach. But something was up. Olivia did not react to Beatrice’s arrival at all. Not even so much as turn her head to see who came in. The ninja girl was in a combat stance, completely still, focused on something in front of her.

Ember turned her head and looked at Beatrice with a subtle smile. The freckled redhead then put her index finger to her lips, signaling Beatrice to be quiet. She then looked at Olivia’s back, raised both her hands, and… Clapped!

A whoosh of air followed Olivia’s arm that moved suddenly and with purpose. Nearly instantly, Beatrice heard something hit the wall. A second later, a little thud notified the succubus that something fell on the wooden floor. In a blink of an eye, it was over, whatever it was.

Olivia quickly turned to Ember and with a proud grin shouted, “Beat that!”

“Was that your best?” Ember asked, not worried in the slightest.

“What the hell,” Beatrice walked into the room, followed by Rafaelia, and quickly figured out what was going on.

An empty wooden mug laid on its side on the floor at the leg of a table, with a kunai lodged halfway through it.

“Speed contest?” Beatrice asked.

“She seemed convinced that she could beat my flames with her little toothpicks,” Ember shrugged.

“How do you plan to figure out who wins without a precise measurement?” Beatrice asked.

 “My point exactly!” Ember concurred. “I suggested that we simply aim at each other to see who dies first without even launching their attack, but your little ninja pet chickened out.”

“Because unlike you, I’m not a psycho who would kill over a simple bet!” Olivia raised her voice in anger.

It’s way too easy for Ember to get under her skin, Beatrice noted.

“Oh, don’t worry, I promised Beatrice that you’d still be in one piece by the time she got back, so burning you to a crisp would be out of the question,” Ember enjoyed toying with Olivia. “I would simply burn your hands to a boiling point. No biggie. All you’d have to do is spread your legs for Beatrice and she’d heal you right back up, right?”

“You…” Olivia ground her teeth.

“Ember, what did I say about not doing stupid things?” Beatrice asked.

“I was just killing time while you were having fun,” Ember explained with a chuckle. “Besides, you managed to heal a broken back! That kind of power opens a lot of doors for potential fun and torture!”

“A broken back!?” Rafaelia asked with shock.

“I know, right?” Ember said with great enthusiasm, though Beatrice feared it was for all the wrong reasons.

At least something impresses her, Beatrice though.

“Your turn,” Olivia said to Ember through grit teeth.

“Oh, right, right,” Ember laughed playing an airhead. “Whenever you’re ready.”

Olivia clapped instantly, the moment Ember finished the sentence, before she even closed her mouth, taking the cocky redhead at her word.

Ember responded in kind and snapped her fingers as Olivia’s hands just started to part after the clap. The wooden mug that laid on the floor burst in flames instantly, as if it was doused in gasoline beforehand and ignited by mere sound.

Olivia’s mouth opened in shock while her ego visibly deflated.

“I win?” Ember asked with a grin as if the answer wasn’t obvious.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 161: Fox Girl’s Story

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wonderful,” Beatrice said in a flat tone, not finding anything wonderful at all in starting a fire in a room with wooden floor, walls, furniture, and ceiling. “Can you put that out beforeyou burn the whole building down?”

“Of coruse, of course, don’t worry,” Ember laughed and with a snap of her fingers the fire that engulfed the wooden mug on the floor died out, leaving a charred mug and floor behind.

“Did you know that Tabitha wouldn’t be let into this inn?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“I could not care less,” Ember shrugged. “It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, but I don’t particularly miss her company, and we won’t be staying long here anyway. The fights will start after sunset, and I’m sure that slut can take care of herself for a couple of hours until then.”

A couple of hours, eh? Beatrice wondered how to spend her free time until her upcoming “combat training”.

Beatrice couldn’t help but smile that her bodyguard paid attention and did not forget what Beatrice was looking for in this city besides sex. Beatrice needed to become stronger. It was painfully obvious that Steve was far from the strongest warriors that Belmot’s forces had to offer, and Beatrice couldn’t afford to struggle with such minions if she was serious about getting rid of scum and improving the life in this city.

“After sunset?” Olivia repeated with a grim expression. "What 'fights' are you talking about?"

“The Forge of Champions, of course!” Ember clarified as her smile grew wider.

“You can’t be serious!” Olivia raised her voice. “Why are we going… You can’t possibly be thinking of participating in that abhorrent debasement of human life!? That’s—”

“Olivia,” Beatrice interrupted Olivia before she got into another pointless argument with Ember. “Go get Tabitha and get her here.”

“B-but… Beatrice, please reconsider!” Olivia pleaded.

“We will talk about it later,” Beatrice said. “Tabitha is waiting at the inn’s entrance.”

Olivia sighed and said, “Alright, I’ll be right back.”

As Olivia walked past them, toward the door, Rafaelia said to Beatrice, “That Yshtrata brute didn’t look like the type that changes her mind easily. Why would she let Tabitha in?”

“Because we won’t be asking,” Beatrice said as she followed Olivia with her eyes, making sure that the ninja girl heard every word before she left, “I have full confidence in Olivia’s abilities to sneak in Tabitha unnoticed.”

Olivia smiled and put on her mask to cover her mouth and nose before closing the door behind her.

Once Olivia was out of the room, Rafaelia plopped down on the one bed that was in the room and let out a deep, relaxed breath, “Ahh, this is nice!”

Weren’t this girl’s parents killed mere hours ago? Beatrice questioned the fox girl’s unusual behavior.

“You’re holding up well, considering the circumstances,” Ember said to Rafaelia while leaning against a wall and watching carefully for the fox girl’s reaction. It looked like Beatrice’s bodyguard was also suspicious.

Rafaelia sighed, got slightly up off the bed, leaning back on her elbows, and asked Ember, “Do I need to be constantly crying and weeping? I could, but crying to the point of swollen eyes and red face is tiresome, hurts a little, and—most importantly—makes me ugly. Tears don’t suit my face unless I’m going cross-eyed while gagging on a cock! Besides, wouldn’t it get annoying for you to have a girl around that does nothing but cry, and is surrounded by an aura of despair so thick that she’s liable to jump out of a window at any minute?”

Beatrice listened to Rafaelia with a half-open mouth. Everything single word that came out of the fox girl’s mouth kind of made sense, considering everything that happened up until now since they “saved” her from the Purple Capes, and the way she’s been behaving. But it was still shocking to hear such a sociopathic viewpoint coming from a young, pretty girl that was still in her late teens.

“None of the men that chased you denied your story,” Ember said, calmly analyzing Rafaelia’s words. “And the one with the ridiculous mohawk even admitted that they indeed were cutting up your parents for their captain. Were they simply mistaken?”

“Oh, no-no, they did kill my ma and pa just like I wanted,” Rafaelia confirmed nonchalantly. “But I didn’t think they’d break our deal and then try to kill me too.”

“Deal?” Beatrice hoped that she misunderstood as her shock slowly mixed with ever-growing disgust toward the fox girl.

“So you did kill three of Purple Capes yourself?” Ember asked.

“Yeah, but there were too many for me to handle, so I ran,” Rafaelia said and plopped back down on the bedsheets, staring at the wooden ceiling.

“Then the whole crying for help...” Beatrice started to say, though she knew by now what the answer was.

“It worked, didn’t it?” Rafaelia asked. “Obviously, I don’t want to die, but few people in this city who would even consider standing up to those purple goons. On the other hand, if they got a chance to act a hero for a pretty girl that would be very grateful...”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 162: Crazy

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Holy hell, Beatrice tried to come to terms with what kind of person she “rescued” and invited into her group. Has everyone in this city gone crazy? Beatrice looked back at the people she met so far and had a hard time remembering a single person that wasn’t damaged in some way.

Lucarad and his entire cult had lost themselves in sex orgies. The king, who had obviously lost the plot, his daughter that he clearly abused, at the very least verbally. Trigger-happy mercenaries all over the place, that seem to get off on killing and abusing their strength as soon as given the chance. Belmot’s Purple Capes (who are supposed to be keeping order in this city) were actively and willingly participating in kidnappings, murders, and cannibalism, while Belmot himself continued kidnapping children for sinister purposes.

Ember’s brother, the butcher, seemed to be sane and composed, though bitter and resentful. But that very fact that he managed to remain sane and composed when his job was cutting up human and beastkin corpses for food, and making his daughter participate in the process, made him possibly the craziest of all.

As for the commoner inhabitants of Klapsus... The norms of a civilized society had clearly degraded. This very inn’s owner, Y’Shtara, seemed to keep order with an iron fist, but, as far as Beatrice was concerned, that only begged the question: in what other way was the buff cat girl damaged like the rest?

“Why would you do something like that?” Beatrice finally asked the fox girl.

“When did this become an interrogation?” Rafaelia asked with a frown while twirling her hair. “At least be specific.”

“Why make a deal with those butchers to kill your parents, obviously!” Beatrice clarified the obvious, raising her voice slightly. The fact that she needed to be specific, was even more worrying.

“Why not?” Rafaelia asked. “One was a drunk, abusive murderer, while the other was simply a drunk that watched it all happen without a care in the world.”

The fox girl stated this as calmly as someone would state what they had for breakfast.

Figures, Beatrice thought.

“That’s still a leap,” Ember said. “If you wanted to get rid of your parents that badly, you could have reported them. They would have been arrested and most likely executed anyway.”

“Neither of them had ever been arrested before despite all that they had done,” Rafaelia said and started playing with her fluffy tail while laying on her side, with her back toward Ember and Beatrice. “I later found out that some of my parents’ friends that they let pass me around had enough power to keep them out of trouble as long as they did them favors. In the end, I figured that as long as I’m sucking cocks of some Purple Capes anyway, I might as well use that to get some information and make favors of my own. Though I still don’t know why they tried to kill me too.”

“Chances are that your parents had run out of favors or got on the wrong side of a bigger fish,” Ember said. “They would have killed you all sooner or later anyway, you simply got lucky with your timing and accelerated things.”

“Oh?” Rafaelia had about as much reaction as she would if Ember simply told her what time it was. “A betrayal is a betrayal. That Fauna bitch wanted to eat me. Serve me on the same table as my shit ma and pa. Obviously, I have to return the favor. Do you know if that Fauna captain has any parents or siblings?”

Jesus! Beatrice shuddered. She looked at Ember, Ember glanced back at her with an acknowledging nod. The succubus could tell by Ember’s expression that they both thought the same thing—this fox girl was a nutjob.

“No, I’m afraid I don’t,” Ember answered Rafaelia, mirroring the fox girl’s calmness.

“Too bad,” Rafelia sighed as she looked at the pointy tip of her tail and adjusted a few hairs. “Oh well!”

The fox girl suddenly jumped up on the bed and sat on her knees, facing Beatrice. With an excited smile, she said, “Speaking of which, I had never properly thanked you for saving me!”

No, we were not speaking of that at all! Beatrice thought, barely holding back from recoiling from the crazy fox girl.

“I am very grateful!” Rafaelia smiled suggestively as she got on all fours on the bed and slowly crawled toward the succubus. “I got a taste of you in that alley, and I’ve been waiting for a chance to continue what we started.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 163: Please? (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice stood in place, having no idea what to do with the hot but oh-so-crazy fox girl that made sexual advances toward her. The fox girl had many issues, and Beatrice had no idea how she would handle any form of rejection. Beatrice glanced at Ember, who still stood to the side, leaning against a wall by the window, with her arms crossed.

Meanwhile, Rafaelia crawled off the bed and now crawled on the floor until she reached Beatrice’s legs and crotch, remaining on all fours, looking up to the succubus from a submissive position while she slowly started to undress, without breaking eye contact.

“I’ve seen how much you enjoy shoving your cock down horny girls’ throats, just like they want,” Rafaelia said with a cheeky smile, slowly wagging her fluffy tail from one side to the other as she unveiled her perky C-cups.

The fox girl then opened her mouth, tongue hanging out, and stuck four ringers into her mouth, as deep as she could. She moved them in and out, finger-fucking her own mouth until her stomach churned and she gagged involuntarily.

“Ghaah~,” Rafaelia smiled like a degenerate slut as she let her saliva trickle down her chin. “I want you to use my mouth just like you like to!”

Don’t stick it in crazy! Don’t stick it in crazy! Beatrice kept repeating, but then she remembered—Fuck! I already did!

“Please?” the fox girl peased with a tone of desperation as she stuck her hand between her legs and started playing with herself. Her ears twitched as a sultry moan escaped her. She bit her lips and grabbed her breast while continuing to rub herself.

Fuck, Beatrice couldn’t turn away from such a show. And even though she tried her best not to act on her base instinct, her cock slowly grew harder.

“Hold that thought!” Ember finally spoke up and approached Beatrice from the side, waking the horny sex demon from the trance.

“Oh, you want to join too?” Rafaelia asked. “We can take turns sucking Beatrice off, but this time I’ll be the one to swallow her load!”

“Great! We’ll need you to keep all that enthusiasm while staying here and continue masturbating,” Ember said.

“Huh?” Rafaelia didn’t understand

“Moan as loud as you feel like too,” Ember continued. “I and Beatrice will go and make sure that no one else can hear you.”

“I figured that was the reason you took so many ‘buffer’ rooms,” Beatrice said, eager to distract herself and use any excuse to leave this room at once. “This is supposed to be a 'wholesome inn' after all, and Y’Shtara didn’t seem like the person who would turn a blind eye if someone complained about the noise.”

“Correct!” Ember nodded and said to Rafaelia, “So, please, go all out! And once we’ve made sure that everything is fine, you’ll get your holes pounded until you can’t stand up anymore!”

“Alright!” Rafaelia said, got her hand from between her legs, and sucked her fingers dry. She then jumped up and smooched Beatrice right on the lips. Beatrice barely managed to keep her lips shut, so Rafaelia licked her face across with her wet tongue all the way to the ear, which she then bit and licked all over. Beatrice’s cock rose faster and harder from the fox girl’s hot breaths and sexy slurping as the fox girl stuck wet tongue as deep as she could while also wrapping her lips around every part of Beatrice’s ear, licking, sucking, like it was the most delicious candy in the world.

Beatrice imagined Rafaelia’s lips around her cock, how she forced it down the slutty fox’s throat and used her just like she asked to do. The succubus felt the girl’s warm hand caressing her long, hard shaft. Rafaelia wrapped her tail around Beatrice’s thigh, slowly moving it up to the succubus’s crotch. The fox girl’s fur felt so nice to the touch, even providing additional warmth as it enveloped Rafaelia’s hand that gently massaged Beatrice’s cock, making for an unusual, but surprisingly pleasant experience. If this went on Beatrice might have busted right there if she hadn’t already cum so many times not long ago.

Then Rafaelia withdrew from the succubus. With a naughty smile, she slowly walked back while licking her lips, got on the bed, pulled her dress up, and spread her legs, revealing her smooth, wet, pink pussy. Rafaelia licked and sucked two fingers before going down and start massaging her pussy lips, moaning quietly and slowly, all the while looking into Beatrice’s eyes.

“Perfect! Keep at it!” Ember encouraged Rafaelia and pushed the mesmerized succubus out of the room.

Beatrice did not resist getting pushed away, though she kept staring at the masturbating fox girl for as long as she could, even tilting her head while her body was disappearing behind the frame until both Beatrice and Ember were finally out of the room and Ember closed the door behind them.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 164: Is It Wrong to Stick It in Crazy?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“T-thanks,” Beatrice said with a sigh after Ember closed the door behind them. The door did not completely block out the moans coming from the room, however, as Rafaelia seemed to have taken Ember’s task as a challenge.

“Sure, it looked like you wanted a quick break,” Ember said and gestured Beatrice forward. “It would be a bad idea to get on Y'Shtara's bad side while we stay here, so we most definitely need to check how much of that horny fox's noise gets through the floors and walls here, knowing how wild you get when you let loose."

Beatrice blushed, and said, “I can still hear the noise coming from all the racket down below.”

“That will help, yes,” Ember agreed, hearing the laughter and yelling from the drunks on the first floor. “And the guys that are will be staying on the third floor are currently getting wasted down in the common room, so they won't be an issue in the near future.”

“But that girl... Her parents did a number on her,” Beatrice said as they walked toward the stairs. “Has everyone lost their minds here?”

“No,” Ember said flatly. “But this place is far from ideal for growing up. And it will get worse if things don’t improve soon.”

“What can we even do with her?” Beatrice thought out loud. “She’s too unpredictable to keep around. Too dangerous to leave. After all, she did manage to kill three men and escape. And who knows what she’d do if she viewed us as ‘traitors’!”

“Oh?” Ember seemed surprised. “If that’s how you see her, then the course of action is obvious. Killing her here would be a bad idea, but disposing of her during the fights would be a simple task. Though I am surprised about your attitude toward the girl.”

“What do you mean?” Beatrice asked Ember as they went down the stairs to the second floor. “She conspired to kill her parents, abusive as they were if we are to even trust a word she says. But then she pretended to be in grief about it, and now described it all as if it did not even concern her!”

“And you still seemed to barely keep yourself from jumping her,” Ember pointed out with a smile while they went to the second last room in the hall.

“T-that’s... Because... When I see a hot... The way she acted...” Beatrice tried to rationalize her reactions to herself more than to Ember. “I’ve also never thought that... Cat girls... Fox girls! Those were supposed to be just some sick fantasies of sad otakus, not a real-life sexy... Bah!”

“O-otak... What?” Ember clearly didn’t understand.

“Nevermind,” Beatrice cut off that line of thought and cleared her throat. “A-anyway, it was simply a momentary lapse of judgment! I’m not that desperate to screw anything that moves!”

“You’re not?” Ember seemed surprised.

“No!”

“But in order to regain your full powers, I thought it was best to waste no opportunity that presented itself? You are getting stronger by the hour, that much I can see. Why would you care by what means you attain your powers when the entire world is at stake?”

Good point, Beatrice thought, but then shook her head and said, “In a city like this, it is stupidly easy for me to have sex as much as I want without the need to entangle myself with unpredictable, unstable crazies that show no emotions about killing their parents and might change their allegiance at a moment’s notice!”

“Strange,” Ember said as she put her hand on the handle of a door. “You didn’t seem to mind double-teaming Tabitha in every hole until she passed out and turning her into your personal fuck-toy despite all the self-destructive tendencies that one has. Not to mention that she entered her “relationship” with you by killing her previous fuck-buddy without batting an eye and betraying her one remaining teammate.”

“That...” Beatrice didn’t have an answer to that one. “I... I was exceptionally... Aroused! So soon after the summoning, I wasn’t thinking straight and—”

“Why are you making excuses?” Ember asked, turned the handle, and pushed the door open to a ready but vacant room, nearly identical to the one they left Rafaelia in.

Huh? Wait, why am I? Beatrice wondered while Ember entered the room, realizing how weak-minded that sounded. What exactly is wrong with fucking a sexy fox girl if she’s literally asking for it? She wanted it, I wanted it. Who was I trying to impress?

Beatrice went into the room where Ember was looking at the corner between the wall and the ceiling, listening to the faint but recognizable sounds of a girl in heat.

“I’m here to protect you and help your powers grow,” Ember said. “And I’d gladly dispose of both Olivia and Tabitha, and this latest slut too, but not because there’s anything wrong with you using them to further your goals or just have some fun with them. I just see no reason to keep around useless or untrustworthy baggage. At least, I thought Olivia wasn’t trustworthy, but it turned out that she’s simply useless.”

That’s right, in the first place I came here to have fun! Beatrice reminded herself. Life here is horrible for nearly everyone, no wonder so many of them end up messed up! If I want to help them that much and as soon as possible, I should use every opportunity to get stronger!

What was I even thinking? Beatrice felt like slapping herself for subjecting herself to some ludicrous societal values from her past life of a “morally righteous individual”, that only amounted to pretending to be someone that no one wanted her to be, including Beatrice herself.

Give that slut exactly what she wants, get stronger, and then take care of those cannibalistic sub-human walking garbage! Everybody wins! So what if she killed her parents? Why should she feel remorse if they were abusive, drunkard murderers that led to her turning out the way she did in the first place?

Beatrice walked up to Ember, gave her a kiss on the lips and said, “Thank you!”

“H-huh? For what?” Ember asked with a smile.

“For pointing out how silly I was,” Beatrice said in graditude.

“S-sure,” Ember said, blushing slightly.

Surprised by at the unusual response from her bodyguard, Beatrice started to wonder how often Ember actually heard the words “thank you” toward her in a genuine way or received any form of kindness in this harsh world.

“Sometimes you worry too much,” Ember said, looking away for a moment. “Besides, as far as the High Priest Lucarad or even the king himself are concerned, if it meant you saving this world while making them more powerful by proxy, they wouldn’t give the slightest fuck about who you had to fuck, kill, or both. That man even offered you his daughter for a laugh, after all.”

“I’m not as morally bankrupt as that crazy, drug-addled, perverted madman,” Beatrice said. Not that bankrupt.

“B-bank-rupt?” Ember asked, not understanding the word.

“Nevermind,” Beatrice said and shook her head. “But stop calling Olivia and Tabitha ‘useless’.”

“Speaking of useless, why not hold a contest between the three useless sluts?” Ember suggested. “A match to the death! The strongest one gets to stay with us and might even be of some remote use in the fight against Belmot. You don’t really need all three to fuck, anyway!”

“Absolutely not!” Beatrice refused, but it wasn’t just her voice that echoed through the room. The succubus turned around and saw Olivia and Tabitha, standing in the doorway behind her.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 165: Is That a Challlenge?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Absolutely not!” Beatrice and Olivia shouted in unison their refusal to hold a three-way deathmatch. Olivia had refused just as strongly and loudly as Beatrice. On the other hand—perhaps not surprisingly—Tabitha did not voice her refusal toward Ember’s proposition.

“Took you long enough,” Ember said, unimpressed with the speed with which Olivia snuck Tabitha into the inn.

“Fighting for the right to be Beatrice’s personal fuck toy…” Tabitha murmured as she fidgeted in place. “My holes would be the only ones to satisfy her needs? Ahn~ To be the only one to take a goddess's cock into my mouth then ass, then mouth again while she slowly strangles me with her tail... Hn~”

Olivia looked at Tabitha with a grimace of utter revulsion and took several steps away from the mage who already had her hand between her legs as she daydreamed her debauched version of a honeymoon with Beatrice.

“Oh, but what if I get mortally wounded in that fight?” Tabitha suddenly realized and looked at Beatrice with desperate anticipation. “Would you grant me one final fuck, one final, deep, and powerful orgasm before I pass?”

“We will not be holding any deathmatches amongst ourselves!” Beatrice spelled it out, as it looked like she somehow wasn’t clear enough the first time she objected.

“Aw,” Tabitha made a face in disappointment.

“Alright, if the rooms are surprisingly decently sound-proofed,” Beatrice said, eager to change the subject from deathmatches. “And if this is all that we can hear in this room, we’ll be fine. Let’s go back to our room.”

“Sound?” Tabitha asked and looked around. The green-haired mage then concentrated her hearing and after a couple of seconds asked, “Wait! What’s going on? What did I miss? Did Beatrice have sex without me and now that beastkin girl is fingering herself as she reminisces the glory that is Beatrice’s dominant cock?”

“Not quite,” Ember said with a smile and the group went out of the room and followed Beatrice back to the third floor. Though, Olivia clearly did not forget Ember’s suggestion that easily.

“How did you know we’d be down there?” Beatrice asked Olivia when they were on the third floor.

“The door was open, and I saw you through the window as we scaled the wall on the backside of the building,” Olivia explained and then glared at Ember. “More importantly, that little—”

“Don’t even start,” Ember rolled her eyes. “You’re outclassed in every regard. Combat prowess, intelligence, basic common sense… The only reason you’re kept around is that Beatrice enjoys playing with you and watching you agonize as you realize that you’re just another simple sex addict, no better than the lowest of whores that you so desperately try to elevate yourself above of.”

Olivia clenched her fists and grit her teeth so hard, Beatrice feared they would crack.

“Jealous?” Olivia snarled, her face red in fury.

Ember suddenly stopped, turned back to Olivia, and asked with a laugh, “Pardon?”

“You heard me!” Olivia said. “If we’re kept here just for the sex, as you say, then that means that you’re simply horrible at it and no fun for Beatrice!”

“W-what?” Ember’s poker face cracked.

“By your own logic, why else keep such “useless sluts” around unless you’re a frigid bitch that can’t satisfy Beatrice?” Olivia asked with a growing smile, ecstatic to have finally found a chink in Ember’s armor. “I’ve never seen Beatrice even so much as kiss you! Of course! Why would she? When she knows she can have a much better time with me and Tabitha!”

You were passed out before and absent now, Beatrice thought but did not say out loud. Beatrice found it amusing that in desperation to strike back at Ember, Olivia ended up glorifying her sexual experiences that she so was so ashamed of before.

“This is ludicrous,” Ember blew off Olivia’s accusations without even looking at her and walked to the room where Rafaelia was masturbating.

“Ha! Face it! That’s why you constantly harass us!” Olivia pressed. “So many times you wanted to get rid of your competition!”

“She even wanted to kill us while we were wounded!” Tabitha added.

“WHAT!?” Olivia shouted. She then turned to Beatrice and asked, “Is that true?”

“Oh please,” Ember stopped right before entering the room where Rafaelia was, having heard enough of this nonsense. “You finally got your dusty pussy pounded for a couple of times and suddenly you’re some sex expert? You wouldn’t last five minutes in Lucarad’s cult.”

“Beatrice! Give me a cock again!” Olivia demanded as she glared at Ember. “I’ll screw her brains out to the point that she begs me for more!”

Ember shook her head and said, “You’ll cum in a minute and that’ll be the end of it. Another failure to add to an ever-growing list of disappointments that sum up your pathetic existence.”

“Beatrice!” Olivia waited for the succubus’s help.

“Do it,” Ember encouraged Beatrice. “I’ll enjoy making her shoot her load right in her own face after she begs me to make her cum.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 166: Eager and Enhanced (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Sure, but obviously not here,” Beatrice reminded that they were still not even in their room and gestured all of her companions inside.

Beatrice hesitated to use her [Dick Growing] Skill on Olivia. As fun as the potential “fuck-match” between her and Ember promised to be, Beatrice knew all too well how it would end. Her temporary dick could only last three minutes at most, regardless of what Olivia or Ember did. And that meant that one way or the other the whole “contest” could only last 3 minutes at most.

Beatrice was also well aware that the time Ember spent with High Priest Lucarad’s sex cult had forged Ember and all the other priests and priestesses into hardened sex veterans. After all, Beatrice saw first-hand that Ember was used to much more than a quickie with a single eager cock owner.

Just the one example of how Beatrice and Ember had their way with Tabitha was enough for the succubus to be convinced that the freshly hatched pervert in the making had no chance against the experienced and hardened sex priestess, even if she was a temporary one. There was no way Ember wouldn’t be able to make Olivia cum in those 3 minutes, long before Olivia could even dream of achieving her goal. Which meant that, as it stood, Olivia was guaranteed to suffer a catastrophic loss.

“Ahn~! Finally!” Rafaelia exclaimed the moment she saw Beatrice walk inside.

The fox girl jumped from the soaked sheets, buck naked, and rushed to Beatrice with needy excitement, “I couldn’t stop fantasizing about your cock and tail stretching my—”

“Woah there!” Beatrice caught Rafaelia with her hands and tail. However, thanks to Ember’s much-needed pep talk, Beatrice had no intention of holding back from screwing a fresh, tight pussy when offered for a second time.

“What did I miss!?” Tabitha demanded to know, now even more frustrated than how she was on the floor below, while Olivia simply closed the door behind them, focusing all her attention on Ember.

Using her tail, Beatrice got Rafaelia’s hands behind her back and bound her wrists together by wrapping her sleek, black tail around them, leaving the fox girl’s slim, C-cup figure vulnerable and completely exposed for Beatrice’s viewing pleasure. Rafaelia even arched her back on purpose, curving her figure and making her youthful flat stomach even more enticing as the succubus imagined thrusting her cock into Rafaelia’s wet pussy, pounding and stretching as deep into the girl’s abdomen as she could.

“Stay just like that a moment and you’ll get what you want,” Beatrice said to the fox girl with a smile and stuck two fingers into the fox girl’s pussy. The succubus’s fingers slid in effortlessly into the hot, drenched cunt of the girl that spent all her time here masturbating, just like instructed.

“Good,” Beatrice said. The succubus withdrew her fingers from Rafaelia’s cunt and brought them to the restrained fox girl’s lips for cleaning. Horny and thirsty, Rafaelia swallowed up the two sticky fingers, sucking and licking every last drop of her own juices.

Beatrice’s cock came alive again, and the succubus knew that this time there would be no holding back until she fucked this horny eighteen-year-old into every hole and filled them all with cum to overflowing.

But the succubus had something she needed to do first. Already horny and excited for a new round of screwing, Beatrice decided to help Olivia. And the one Skill Point Beatrice got during her alley “fun time” was just enough to make things “interesting”.

“Come here,” Beatrice told Olivia, who was just a few steps away.

In her mind’s eye, Beatrice brought up her skill enhancement tab and used her one remaining Skill Point to enhance the one Skill she had her eye on since before she even met Olivia. With a near-instant confirmation, Beatrice enhanced her [Dick Growing] Skill to [Dick Growing (+1)].

“Have fun,” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear and gently bit her earlobe, making direct skin contact and casting [Dick Growing (+1)] on the ninja girl.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 167: Bonus Futa (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Huh?” Beatrice let out a barely audible sound when she saw a sudden notification of a level up come up.

H-how? Why—… Whatever, I’ll figure that out later! The already-horny succubus decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and instead expeditiously brainstormed what to do with her new free Skill Point so that she could turn her attention to the fox girl that was long over-due another pounding.

Swiftly scrolling through her possible enhancements, Beatrice stopped at a Skill that already served her in situations like this, despite its supposed design for Combat applications.

Skill Enhancement: Refresh Cooldown (+1)

Rank: B

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: x3 Stamina of target Skill

Cooldown: 6 Hours

Description: Allows a Succubus to refresh the cooldown of a single Skill for triple the stamina cost (cannot be used on this Skill).

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

 

Not wasting a moment, Beatrice enhanced the Skill. That action came with the most important benefit of all: the instant Beatrice enhanced a Skill, its cooldown refreshed. And that meant only one thing.

“Come here,” Beatrice grabbed Tabitha’s skinny arm, pulled Tabitha toward herself, and kissed her right on the lips. Unlike her last kiss with Rafaelia, neither Beatrice nor Tabitha kept their mouths closed. And as their tongues entwined, Beatrice used her [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skill to refresh the cooldown of [Dick Growing (+1)], and immediately cast that Skill on Tabitha.

As the growing spell took root in Tabitha’s clit, Beatrice parted her lips from Tabitha’s and said, “Make Ember beg for your cocks and cum I’ll take you to heaven with my cock and tail while you cream into my sexy bodyguard.”

“With pleasure!” Tabitha said, already imagining Beatrice’s cock inside her, rewarding her for a job well done.

“You’re getting way too ahead of yourselves if any of you think that these two weak-willed, second-rate sluts will be able to accomplish anything more than splurge a couple of ropes of cum on each other,” Ember said, completely unimpressed by her supposed “conquerors”.

“Show Ember why she was wrong to ever consider getting rid of either of you,” Beatrice instructed Tabitha and Olivia, having full faith in her friends with benefits.

“Don’t make me laugh!” Ember said as she undid her blue robes. “This will be over without me even getting wet.”

For once, you might be the one that underestimates them, Beatrice thought as she looked at her overconfident and slightly annoyed bodyguard while Olivia and Tabitha approached her with growing cocks between their legs as they undressed.

Olivia’s desperation to finally get one over you can only be matched by Tabitha’s willingness to do literally anything to have my cock fuck her senseless. Beatrice thought as she looked at the growing bulges between the girl’s legs. Not to mention that their cocks are not quite what you’re used to from the men of this world.

Knowing full well what exactly she had just unleashed on Ember, as well as the fact that she set up her bodyguard for a surprise she had no way of predicting, meant that Beatrice intentionally and of sound mind fully broke through any safeguards she kept on her perverted side.

This time, Beatrice had no excuses in form of “my Arousal system made me too horny and unable to think clearly” and the succubus knew it. Beatrice’s supposed morality had almost cost her the unforgettable fun and pleasure that all five of them were about to experience, and Beatrice had Ember to thank for that. And the gratitude of a succubus was two rock-solid cocks, ready and willing to deliver a pounding that any good girl deserved.

And with that in mind, Beatrice turned her full attention on the fantasy-turned-reality fox girl she had restrained with her tail. Rafaelia squirmed in place, imitating pathetic attempts at breaking free from Beatrice’s tail’s firm grasp. But the fox girl’s slutty smile and inviting look in her eyes told the opposite story: the nubile teen couldn’t wait to get down on her knees and choke on the cock of a futa succubus.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 168: On Your Knees! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“On your knees!” Beatrice commanded Rafaelia.

The fox girl obeyed, with her hands still bound behind her back she dropped to her knees at Beatrice’s feet.

“Aaah~,” Rafaelia opened her mouth and let her salivating tongue roll out while she stared into Beatrice’s eyes. No words were needed to say what she wanted.

Beatrice moved her panties to the side and let her massive cock drop on the fox girl’s face.

“Worship it!” Beatrice commanded.

"Hah," Rafaelia grinned and got to work. She only had her mouth to work with but she put all the available tools to use. She kissed the tip of Beatrice's cock, wrapped her lips around the side of the cock, sticking out her tongue, and slid down its length, covering it with saliva. And while Rafaelia slurped the length of Beatrice’s erection, pleasuring every inch of it, Beatrice dropped her cloak, unhooked, and removed her bra, and even slipped out of her panties, getting rid of everything that was in the way.

“Now, take it in your mouth,” Beatrice instructed. “All of it, in one go! Until you gag yourself with my cock.”

Rafaelia did not hesitate to obey. She opened her mouth wide and took Beatrice’s thick, girthy cock inside. Inch by inch, she moved her head lower and lower. Beatrice felt a resistance when the head of her cock reached the back of Rafaelia’s throat, but the pause was momentary as Rafaelia dutifully did as Beatrice commanded and pushed through, stuffing her throat with the futanari’s meat in one go.

“Good job,” Beatrice praised Rafaelia. “Keep it all in.”

The fox girl kept Beatrice’s cock down her throat even as seconds passed. Her ears twitched as she suddenly gagged and snot shot through her nostrils, but she kept the cock down her throat. With her arms bound behind her back and mouth voluntarily self-impaled all the way on Beatrice’s cock, Rafaelia looked utterly submissive as she looked up at Beatrice with her lips around the base of a thick cock, which fueled Beatrice’s arousal and made her swell within the fox girl’s throat.

As several more seconds passed, it became harder for Rafaelia to remain composed. Her body and brain required oxygen, something the girl did not prepare when she hurried to please the succubus, and—by proxy—herself.

The girl’s entire body rocked involuntarily as it struggled to free the blocked esophagus. Her bound hands behind her back made the struggle all the more desperate. Rafaelia’s eyes watered as she gagged again and again on Beatrice’s cock until, finally, the need to breathe overcame her and she pulled back.

“GHUAAAAGH~” Rafaelia gasped as she freed herself from Beatrice’s girthy member that was now covered in the fox girl’s throat-slop while more strands hung from Rafaelia’s mouth.

“So, is this what you wanted?” Beatrice asked while Rafaelia choked and coughed, gasping for air that filled her lungs.

“Y-yes,” Rafaelia gasped, teary-eyed as her chest moved up and down.

“You want more?” Beatrice asked.

“Yes,” Rafaelia nodded.

“‘Yes’ what?”

“Yes, please!”

“What do you want?”

“I want your cock down my throat! Please, let me stuff my throat with your big cock! I want to choke on your big cock and make you cum!”

“As if I’d cum from just that!” Beatrice said, grabbed the back of Rafaelia’s head and thrust into her mouth, pushing through her esophageal sphincter and down her throat.

“You’re addicted to cocks, aren’t you?” Beatrice asked as she face-fucked the young fox girl.

“Mhmh~” Rafaelia moaned her agreement and nodded barely in the brief moments when Beatrice’s cock withdrew from her throat.

Beatrice pulled out and asked, “You want more of my cock?”

“Yes, please!” Rafaelia pleaded tearfully and got cock down her throat as a reward.

“You love getting your face and throat fucked?” Beatrice asked and pulled out to give Rafaelia a moment’s reprieve.

“I love it-Ghuurgh—” Rafaelia said through a gasped and got a mouthful of cock.

“You love getting used for your holes?”

“Haah~ I do! Ghulk~ Haaa~ I love making men happy with my mouth and pussy! Gholk-gholk-gholk-Uwaaaahh~ I love this!” Rafaelia gasped, stuck four fingers into her mouth to pull out more of her throat-slop, and smeared it across her face with a wild grin.

“I love to gag on cocks as they cum down my throat!” Rafaelia grinned with an open mouth as she jerked Beatrice off. “I love to writhe under horny men as they pin me down and pound me into the ground until they fill my womb and ass with cum! The way they want to take all of me, rough me up, tell me what a slut I am while they gangbang me!”

“Then that’s what you’re going to get!” Beatrice said as she resumed the merciless throat-fuck of the fox girl. The girl that looked cute, huggable, and naïve, with adorable fluffy ears, now had the face of a used porn star: smeared with tears and spit, gagging on a huge cock while looking right in her target audience's eyes, while her fiery fluffy ears twitched with each choking sound she made.

Only the fact that Beatrice had already climaxed countless times not long ago, held Beatrice back from pumping Rafaelia’s throat and stomach full of cum. But Beatrice had no intention of holding back. If Rafaelia fancied herself some irresistible seductress that got off on effortlessly making simple men crazy into man-handling her, Beatrice was about to show what true dominance looked like.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 169: Spit Roasted Fox Girl (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Using the growing strength in her arms and tail, high on adrenaline, Beatrice lifted Rafaelia and threw her on the bed, legs away and face toward her hard cock. The succubus pulled Rafaelia closer so that the fox girl’s head hung off the edge of the bed and aligned her long, hard cock with Rafaelia’s mouth that was already open and salivated to be filled again.

Beatrice held Rafaelia’s shoulders down and pushed forward, slowly, watching how her cock, inch by inch, disappeared in Rafaelia’s mouth. Beatrice kept pushing, past the warmed-up entrance into Rafaelia’s throat and watched how it expanded to fit the hot cock into it. Once fully in, Beatrice started rocking her hips, fucking Rafaelia’s throat as they both moaned from pleasure, moving in and out, but never fully out of Rafaelia’s hot, wet and slippery mouth.

Beatrice picked up her pace and watched how Rafaelia’s chest rose and fell, how her stomach moved as the girl’s chances for respite grew shorter and less frequent. Rafaelia moved her arms toward her pussy and started fucking herself with her fingers while rubbing her clit with the other hand. But that wouldn’t do. Beatrice thrust as deep as she could down Rafaelia’s upside-down throat, leaned forward, and rubbed Rafaelia’s swollen clit fiercely from side to side, while Rafaelia fucked her pussy with two fingers as her stomach churned and she gagged.

Rafaelia’s hips rose into the air even as she kept fingering herself. The girl squirmed from side to side, unable to control her movements even as she moaned into Beatrice’s cock.

“Gghuhuaaaah~” Rafaelia gasped for air when Beatrice finally withdrew out of Rafaelia’s throat and mouth, pulling more thick strands of slop out of Rafaelia’s mouth. One final chance to rest and fill her body with oxygen before.

“More~” Rafaelia gasped as she massaged her pussy. “Please! I’m so close! I whant to—haaah—cum… While you cum!”

Hearing this, Beatrice jumped Rafaelia, though, perhaps, not quite how Rafaelia imagined it.

Beatrice took hold Rafaelia’s head on both sides and thrust hard and true, so far nothing unexpected.

“Ugghhn,” Beatrice let out a satisfied grunt as her cock was back in the warm, tight, welcoming hole. But the succubus was only getting started.

While Rafaelia played with her pussy, Beatrice moved her long, sleek tail that was idle for far too long and pressed it against Rafaelia’s fingers and pussy.

“Mmh?” was all that Rafaelia l let out before Beatrice pushed her tail forward, into the girl’s tight pussy while her fingers were still there.

Rafaelia moaned and rubbed her clit with greater speed while her pussy got stretched and penetrated deeper, past the point that her fingers could reach. Rafaelia kept her fingers inside her pussy, spreading them apart in a V-shape while Beatrice moaned as she slid her sensitive tail through them, deeper, as deep as she could.

Only when Beatrice hit the final resistance point with her tail did she move her tail back, at the same time moving her hips back, and, in unison, thrust forward with both cock and tail, assaulting Rafaelia’s throat and pussy at the same time.

Beatrice let her inner pervert loose on the needy teen that kept asking to get pounded like the fox in heat that she was. The succubus could no longer even fathom why she kept herself from ravaging this tight beastkin earlier.

All Rafaelia could do was rub her clit, squirm, moan and gag as Beatrice fucked her from both fronts. Beatrice thrust faster and faster, getting off on fucking such a sexy body that was before her on full display, thrashing from side to side, curving, enticing to be pounded and inseminated.

Beatrice grabbed Rafaelia’s shaking tits and squeezed them tight as she rocked her hips faster. Completely lost in pleasure, Beatrice tried to penetrate deeper, stretching the fox girl’s pussy to its limit. And as Rafaelia arched her back, stretching her smooth skin across her ribs, something pressed and pushed against the fox girl’s sunken stomach. Beatrice saw her own tail bulge against the fox girl’s abdomen. And that sent the succubus spiraling into lustful depravity.

Beatrice thrust as hard and deep as she could, ravaging the moaning beastkin slut, fantasizing about pounding her as hard as deep as nobody ever did or could, filling her with semen, making her climax as she screamed her name, forever engraving her name in the fox girl’s mind. Nobody would compare ever again!

And as Beatrice’s own body jerked in rising pleasure, feeling the imminent arrival of absolute bliss, Beatrice thrust forward, wishing to inseminate the fox girl as she climaxed. Beatrice pushed as deep as she could into Rafaelia’s expanded throat and started jerking the bulge, jerking herself through Rafaelia’s neck, while she continued to stretch and fuck Rafaelia’s pussy to a euphoric orgasm.

Rafaelia continued letting out muffled moans into Beatrice’s cock as she rubbed herself out to orgasm. Her moans of ecstasy were blocked by Beatrice’s cock and could not escape her throat even as her own body thrashed in orgasmic waves, impaled and fixed in place from two opposite ends.

Beatrice’s entire body rocked in waves of pleasure as she saw sparks and her orgasm overtook her. She shot rope after rope of cum directly into Rafaelia’s stomach, squeezing and pumping her own cock through Rafaelia’s neck while also filling Rafaelia’s womb with semen through her tail while the owner of the cum-filled holes moaned under Beatrice’s shadow.

-48 AP

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 170: Begging Fox Girl (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice couldn’t tell how long her orgasm lasted, how long she kept pumping the fox girl full of cum, though it felt like an eternity. Only after Beatrice withdrew from Rafaelia’s throat and cunt and shot a few more loads across the beastkin’s face and tits did Beatrice vaguely recall that she, at some point, enhanced her Semen Skill, greatly increasing the volume that she let out with each climax. And even if that volume grew smaller with each consecutive orgasm, it still was far greater than any single man could ever hope to unleash into a sexy nymph’s tight pussy.

And as Beatrice stood above Rafaelia who was now barely lucid and breathing hard, trying to recover from such merciless spit roasting, she watched an endless stream of semen leak out of Rafaelia’s overfilled pussy.

Beatrice could not describe the feeling that possessed her. She could not even understand it. There was nothing particularly special about this pretty, sexy, fertile, tight eighteen-year-old that possessed the fluffy ears and tail of a fox and the spirit of an insatiable whore. But for some reason, Beatrice’s cock remained rock-hard. The futanari succubus was overcome with the desire to pound the young slut utterly senseless and inseminate the womb of the fantastical owner of that flat, seductive stomach again and again, and again until she put a baby in that belly.

“That... Hah~... Was-Huh?”

Beatrice didn’t even let Rafaelia finish praising the succubus for the awesome fuck. Beatrice flipped Rafaelia around on the bed, got on top of her. Beatrice’s massive breasts plopped on Rafaelia’s smaller, cum-stained tits. Beatrice moved in for a deep kiss, which Rafaelia gladly reciprocated. As they kissed, Beatrice stuck her finger’s into Rafelia’s cum filled pussy. The succubus fingered Rafaelia with two fingers while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

“Are you done already?” Beatrice asked as she made the fox girl moan again.

“Usually most men are by this point,” Rafaelia smiled cheekily.

“I’m not most men!” Beatrice declared and replaced her fingers with her hard cock.

“Ahh!” Rafaelia gasped with a satisfied smile when her pussy got filled again.

“What an insatiable little slut!” Beatrice said and rose up. She then lifted Rafaelia’s butt up. Even with a thick cock already inside her, Rafaelia wagged her tail in anticipation of more.

Of course! Beatrice thought. After what she went through just now, a simple missionary pussy fuck would put her to sleep. The succubus pressed the semen-covered, cock-shaped tip of her tail against the entrance into Rafaelia’s ass... And did nothing.

“W-why did you stop?” Rafaelia moaned and moved her hips, trying to fuck herself with Beatrice’s cock. Obviously, that could not compare to what she wanted.

“Because you’re taking me for granted,” Beatrice said, tormenting Rafaelia.

“There are plenty of sexy women, desperate for my cock,” Beatrice said as she nodded toward the scene that was developing in that very same room. An emotion-filled threesome between Ember, Olivia, and Tabitha, that Rafaelia completely forgot about and erased from notice while she got her senses fucked out of her. “You already had one orgasm. If you’re already satisfied and don’t care one way or the other for another, I’ll take my cock to where it will be truly appreciated.”

“No!” Rafaelia protested, rose up, and wrapped her arms and legs around Beatrice.

“I want more!” Rafaelia said and kissed Beatrice.

“Who cares what you want?” Beatrice asked.

“Please!” Rafaelia begged and rocked her hips on the futanari’s hard cock. “Please fuck my pussy! Please fuck my ass! I want to cum again! I want to feel you stretch me out as you fill me to the brim again!”

Beatrice leaned close to Rafaelia’s ear and whispered, “If I keep filling your womb up like this, you’ll end up pregnant.”

“Oh, yes please!” Rafaelia screamed, dug her long nails into Beatrice’s back, and started shaking her hips on Beatrice’s cock. “It has been so long since anyone got pregnant in this city. The foxkin are dying out. I would do anything to get pregnant!”

“Then beg for it!” Beatrice commanded as she bit Rafaelia’s ear and thrust deep into the fox girl’s pussy.

“Ahn~! Please get me pregnant!” Rafaelia begged through sultry moans and matched her hips’ rhythm with Beatrice’s. “Fill my womb up with your cum and knock me up!”

Beatrice’s cock swelled from hearing such sweet pleas. In all her life, both this and the previous one, the succubus never heard such words. Even though she had kids in the past, things happened as they happened. To hear this sexy, foxy young woman beg to be inseminated and fertilized, awoke deep and primal urges within Beatrice that she could not control. Instead, she escalated.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 171: Impregnated Fox Girl (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice grabbed Rafaelia by the hips, pressed her tail that was lubed with cum and pussy juices against the fox girl’s ass, and thrust inside both her tail and cock, while pushing Rafaelia down to meet the tail and cock full force.

“Ah~” All the air got pushed out of Rafaelia’s lungs in a single thrust as she arched her back, shoving her tits in Beatrice’s face.

Beatrice did not waste her chance to suck on the fantasy creature’s perky breasts while double penetrating her and feeling her cock and tail rubbing through the girl’s thin and pleasant inner walls. Beatrice kissed, sucked, licked, and bit all over until Rafaelia’s tits were glistening with a thin coat of Beatrice’s saliva. The succubus even got a taste of her own cum, finding that—for some reason—it tasted like boiled octopus, served with parsley and lemon juice—her favorite.

Beatrice started salivating but shook her head from the distraction when Rafaelia’s moans and the tightness of her two holes reminded the succubus of the present—insemination of a tight young bitch in heat.

Beatrice withdrew from Rafaelia and flipped the fox girl over. Rafaelia instantly got into position on her hands and knees, looking back at Beatrice with a longing expression, shaking her butt and tail for attention.

Beatrice grabbed a fistful of Rafaelia’s fiery hair, pulled her up by it, and commanded, “Beg for it!”

“Please, fuck my ass and pussy!” Rafaelia begged.

“Why?” Beatrice asked and grabbed Rafaelia’s neck, squeezing it lightly at the sides.

“Because I want you to cum inside me,” Rafaelia whimpered. “I want you to cum inside my tight little pussy and get me pregnant!”

“Please!” Rafaelia pleaded as she rubbed herself. “Please, I want it so much!”

“Fine!” Beatrice let Rafaelia’s hair go and pushed her head into the bedsheets.

With Rafaelia’s face down and ass up, Beatrice grabbed her by the hips and penetrated Rafaelia’s pussy. Her ass soon followed as Beatrice pounded the fox girl doggy style while she clenched the bedsheets in her fists and moaned in ecstasy.

“Yes! Ahn~! Amazing! Cum! Cum inside and fill me up!” Rafaelia moaned while her face was covered in her own hair. “I want you to cum! I want your cum! I want to cum when you cum! Get me pregnant! I want a baby! I want your baby! Please give me a baby!”

Rafaelia’s moans and pleas for impregnation spurred Beatrice on and quickly brought the succubus to the edge of another orgasm. In her mind's eye, Beatrice toggled ON her [Futanari Succubus's Semen] Skill. The moment she did so, Beatrice’s cock and tail swelled beyond reason. Beatrice felt as if her cock was harder than steel.

Beatrice fucked Rafaelia with all intention of getting her pregnant. But somehow the knowledge that she had just put the final piece in place and irreversibly set things in motion for a guaranteed impregnation of this sexy, nubile young woman that begged to be fertilized, made Beatrice even hornier as she felt two potent loads build up at the base of her cock and tail.

“Oh, Yes~! I feel it!” Rafaelia moaned. “I feel you swelling! I feel your cock trembling! Haahn~! You’re so big! You’re soooo ffffucking big!”

In this pre-orgasmic moment, nothing mattered. The threesome that was happening right beside them might as well have happened in another universe. The fact that the young beastkin that Beatrice double-pounded into the bed was a murderous psycho did not matter. Only her tight holes mattered. The tight holes that welcomed her cock. The tight hole that had a fertile womb ready, waiting, and begging for the potent payload.

“Cum!” Rafaelia moaned as her pussy clenched around Beatrice's cock, not letting it go, pulling it deeper toward the womb that needed potent sperm. “Ahn! Cum inside! Cum inside me! Get me pregnant! Make me cum as you get me pregnant! I want it! I want a baby! I want your baby! Please give me a baby! Please! Cum! Cum! Cuuuuuuuuuum~~”

As Rafaelia begged and screamed, Beatrice tensed up, dug her fingers into that perky, trembling ass, thrust with all her strength as deep as she could, and unleashed a torrent of cum into both Rafaelia’s holes. Both of them lost their senses in the blissful glow of the impregnation-induced orgasm.

And as Beatrice moaned and trembled while shooting rope after rope of her potent semen out of her twitching cock, Rafaelia’s pussy’s clamped around it, milking that cock for every last drop of semen, even though the fox girl’s womb and pussy were already overflowing and cum started leaking out and forming a puddle on the bedsheets.

-48 AP

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 172: A Whole Two Dicks! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Tabitha looked on longingly at Beatrice who commanded a slutty, home-wrecking beastkin whore to get on her knees and rewarded the trashy slut with her holy dick right on the beastkin’s face.

“Mmh,” Tabitha moaned as she started stroking her cock, fantasizing about being the one with Beatrice’s cock on her face. The shameless harlot was about to have the divine succubus all to herself, getting choked, pounded, creampied in all holes, stealing all of that holy cum that rightfully belonged in Tabitha’s insides!

“Tabitha!” Olivia called out to the absent-minded, masturbating futa dick owner.

“Ah?” Tabitha snapped out of her trance.

“Beatrice gave you a task!” Olivia reminded her hopeless partner. Though she held no love for Tabitha, Olivia was smart enough to realize that she will need all the help she could get in taming Ember. “Are you going to ignore Beatrice’s command?”

“N-no! Of course not!” Tabitha snapped to action and got undressed.

“Oh no! A whole two dicks against little ol’ me!” Ember feigned fright sarcastically, barely holding back laughter as her robes fell at her feet. “I’m shaking in my boots!”

“You’re not wearing any boots!” Tabitha pointed out.

“Neither am I shaking,” Ember said. “Now come to mama—I’ll take care of both your aching little hard-ons!”

Olivia rushed forward and shoved Ember against the wall in anger. The redhead’s back and butt smacked against the wooden wall, but she kept her head upright with only a single hair touching the wall. Not even a hint of anger showed on Ember’s face. She continued smiled and said, “Impatient, aren’t we?”

“On your knees!” Olivia parroted Beatrice’s earlier command.

“As you command,” Ember said with a smirk and slid down with her back against the wood of the building until her face was right in front of the wood of a temporary futanari ninja.

“W-worship it!” Olivia commanded Ember with about the same authority in her voice with which an angry bunny would command a lioness.

Ember rolled her eyes but did as commanded. The redhead licked Olivia’s futa cock like a lollipop. She covered it with saliva so that her slender hand could caress it without friction, she breathed hot air on through her open mouth as she stroked Olivia’s shaft while saliva dripped from her tongue, tempting Olivia to stroke herself with the moist warmth of Ember’s mouth. And Olivia greedily took Ember up on her offer.

“Choke on it!” Olivia demanded as she grabbed Ember’s head and pushed the freckled redhead down on her aching dick.

With her lips wrapped around Olivia’s hot cock, Ember kept her eye contact with Olivia the entire time, even as Olivia violently rocked Ember’s head up and down the entire length of her cock, moaning and groaning each time she reached Ember’s throat.

“That’s right! Ahn! Take it! Take it like that!” Olivia shouted triumphantly. “Not so high and mighty now, eh? Take it all the way! AHH! YES!! LIKE THAT!”

“Wait, me too!” Tabitha called out when she ran up and stood right beside Olivia with a hard-on aching to be satisfied.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Olivia asked as she pulled Ember off her cock and hit her head against the wall. “You said that you’d take care of two of us, right? Go on!”

Ember glanced into Olivia’s eyes, then switched her gaze to Tabitha’s cock and started stroking it as she put the tip into her mouth, sucking and licking it, covering it with thick saliva. But she did not leave Olivia’s cock unattended. With her mouth and one hand busy with Tabitha’s cock, she jerked off Olivia with the other.

“Ahn! Why couldn’t we do this sooner?” Tabitha wondered out loud as she pinched her nipples and watched Ember take her cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. “I would have loved for you to suck both me and Beatrice! Then we could both suck Beatrice’s cock! We would warm up Beatrice’s cock and take her first load on our faces! Lick it off each other and swap it in our mouths! We could lie on top of each other and choke each other out while Beatrice stretched both our asses at once!”

“Hey, hey! Don’t forget about me!” Olivia called out to Ember, not even listening to Tabitha.

Olivia got tired of settling for a second-rate handjob and decided to return to what she came here for. The horny, angry ninja girl grabbed Ember by the hair and forcefully pulled her off Tabitha’s cock. Ember only had a second to take a breath while Olivia pulled her closer and pushed her down on her needy cock.

As soon as Olivia felt the warm breath from Ember’s mouth, she thrust forward with her hips, pushing Ember against the wall and then pushing forward until she felt the squeezing tightness of the redhead’s throat.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 173: Worship and Repent! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn! That’s better!” Olivia purred with menacing joy, satisfied to be back to face-fucking her bitter enemy.

“You wanted to get rid of us, eh? Wanted to kill us!?” Olivia asked, grimacing in delight, as she complimented her each word with a hard thrust down Ember’s throat as she got rougher with the redhead. “Murderer! Criminal! What about all my comrades that you killed!? Their souls cry out at night for retribution! They call for me to bring them justice! And I will!! Deliverer of justice! Me! Pay for your crimes with your mouth and cunt! Repent as you satisfy the cock that harbors the will of all that have fallen to your pyromancer ways!”

Olivia face-fucked Ember harder and faster, completely lost in her world as she sought her twisted retribution. Tabitha watched this while jerking her cock with Ember’s hand. But with each second, Olivia’s merciless treatment of Ember got Tabitha hornier and hornier. The masochist started to envy Ember. She fantasized about being the one that murdered Olivia’s teammates, friends, relatives. Anything and everything to have Olivia unleash her wrathful cock upon Tabitha’s throat.

Tabitha fingered her pussy as she squeezed Ember’s hand in a tight grip around her cock and jerked herself faster and faster, contemplating when to remind Olivia that she was the one who betrayed her to get assaulted and wonderfully violated. But how to get Ember to fuck her too? Ember didn’t have a dick after all! What a pity!

Tabitha closed her eyes and kept fantasizing about an angry threesome in which she was a helpless slave to their fury, climaxing over and over while they fucked her holes into ecstasy.

What a nice fantasy Tabitha must be having, Ember thought when she saw Tabitha masturbate both her cock and pussy with her eyes closed. For that brief moment, Ember found more interest in wondering what Tabitha could have been thinking about than paying attention to Olivia’s verbal onslaught, even as Olivia kept shoving her fat cock down Ember’s throat with increasing aggressiveness, fucking her face into the wall behind her.

“Do you feel it? Do you feel the souls of every man and woman you insulted with your tongue and burned alive with your flames?” Olivia grunted through her moans as she made Ember gagged on her swelling, climax-approaching cock.

Olivia neither saw nor cared about Tabitha, all her ire, all her justice was focused on Ember. “Your cruel tongue does well, making amends to the cock it insulted! How does it taste? How does justice taste? You will be begging for forgiveness before the evening is over! Begging the cocks of all that you ever harmed for mercy! All their cocks in combined and fucking you through my cock! My! Mine alone! The one cock that you must please! Ah! The one cock you must worship! Repent! Uhh! Worship and repent as the cum of the cock of justice fills your mouth and stomach! Hah! Take it! Drink it! Drink it and repent!”

And as Olivia screamed rough moans of bliss, her cock reached the threshold of the pleasure it could take before it could hold back no longer. Ember felt it too. She felt Olivia’s cock twitch and tremble in its pre-orgasmic throes. At the same time, she felt Tabitha’s cock twitch in her hand that Tabitha squeezed to the point of numbness, lost in her own little fantasy world.

Both futa girls were about to cum, but Tabitha was the one whose cock head swelled and was about to burst first. Intent to make both girls unleash their loads at once, Ember used her one free hand and shoved three fingers into Olivia’s pussy that had been gushing juices for some time now. Whether Olivia notices it or not, in her crazed, lewd power trip she got so excited and horny that her pussy was absolutely gushing juices, craving attention. And Ember gave that attention to the power-mad futanari’s pussy.

Already on the brink of release, high on shoving her cock down Ember’s throat and pleasuring herself with it, plugging that annoying hole and making it silent for once in the annoying bitch’s life, already felt better than any drugs Olivia could have even imagined taking to numb the pain of her life as her body and mind were rocked by waves of gratifying, long-overdue pleasure.

But when Olivia suddenly felt something thrust into her pussy, a shockwave of ecstasy blasted through her. Olivia suddenly realized that her pussy had longed to be filled for ultimate satisfaction while she had her revenge on Ember. And that realization swept through Olivia’s body in the form of the most exquisite orgasm as her hips jerked on their own, thrusting forward, down Ember’s throat and unleashing rope after rope of cum down the redhead’s stomach. Each shot of cum Olivia released rocked her brain with the pleasure of a fresh orgasm as she got off on the realization that she pumped her semen specifically down Ember’s throat.

Olivia rolled her eyes in ecstasy, not even noticing how Tabitha unleashed rope after rope of cum in unison with her. Tabitha shot her load haphazardly, spraying it everywhere: on Ember’s cheeks, forehead, lips, and nose, into Ember’s hair, and on her breasts, while also spraying the walls behind the redhead that kept swallowing Olivia’s passionate payload while finger-fucking Olivia’s clamping, twitching pussy.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 174: Love and Justice (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah,” Ember breathed out with a self-satisfied smile as she leaned against the wall, finally catching a moment’s rest from Olivia’s relentless verbal and physical assault. Her face, hair, and tits were covered in futanari’s cum, lips and chin were covered with a mix of cum and spit that was dragged out with Olivia’s cock. Ember wiped a little of it off her lips with the back of her hand and glanced at Beatrice that had her own fun taking Rafaelia from both ends at once.

Ember then returned her attention to Olivia and Tabitha, both of whom collapsed on their butts powerlessly after achieving orgasms by using Ember (each in her own way) and unleashing strong loads onto and into the redhead.

“You have the potential to start your own little depraved cult,” Ember said to Olivia as she wiped more of Tabitha’s cum off her face. “Though Lucarad will not appreciate the competition.”

“Why are you acting as if you’re done?” Olivia asked as she spread her legs and revealed a hard-on that had not waned in its potency or girth. “We’re just getting started!”

“What!?” For once Ember showed legitimate shock. “How? It should have disappeared!”

“It would have,” Olivia smiled and rose up back to her feet. “But your attitude clearly shows that you have not yet repented for what you have done. And the cocks of your victims will not rest until justice is delivered!”

“And is justice keeping your cock upright too?” Ember asked Tabitha who also rose to her feet with a hard-on of similar strength to what it was just before her climax.

“‘Justice’?” Tabitha asked, put her index finger to her lips, and looked upward as if wondering what that word even meant. “Now that I think about it… Here I was, fantasizing about all of us having a wonderful time, but then I realized: had you really let me die as you planned to countless times, I would not be able to experience Beatrice’s cock inside me ever again! I would not feel the tightening grip of her tail around my neck or the vibrating stones that she pushed inside my womb with her cock!

“And why? Because you don’t like me? Because you’re jealous that you can’t take as many inches of Beatrice’s tail up your butt as I can? How dare you! Only Beatrice gets to decide when I die! Not you! Would it be justice if you deprived me of the joy of Beatrice’s cock and company? Would it be justice if you deprived Beatrice of the right to end my life as she pleases? To use my body as a meat shield if she so chooses? No!

“Olivia is right! We must use our cocks to speak, not words! And even if your mind will never accept us as true Beatrice’s companions, your pussy will accept the pleasure of Beatrice’s gifts! These very cocks were granted to us by Beatrice to please you and teach you of many forms of her love! And if your love for Beatrice is true, you will cum from the mere knowledge that her gifts are filling your holes with her holy nectar!”

“And while you keep telling me how much you idolize Beatrice, she’s busy filling some random beastkin girl she met today with her ‘holy nectar’ literally behind your back,” Ember said to Tabitha, gesturing toward Beatrice and Rafaelia screwing on the bed on the other side of the room, behind Tabitha and Olivia.

“It is true, it hurts me greatly to not be the only one to warm Beatrice’s cock inside me,” Tabitha said with clenched fists. “But a goddess such as Beatrice cannot be pleased by myself alone. Her needs and desires are many, and it is not our place to question ‘what’ or ‘why’. A sex goddess is free to bless as many as she desires with her seed. I can only hope to bask in her warm presence for as long as she will have me. But that is for her to decide! Not you!”

“Love and justice, huh?” Ember chuckled as two cocks approached her for the second time. “So be it! Show me what you’ve got! If your cocks refuse to learn their place, I’ll just make them cum until neither of you can even muster the strength to speak!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 175: Switching Strategies (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Justice cannot lose! Will not lose! I’ll make you repent with my cock of justice!” Olivia declared as she approached Ember who sat with her back toward the wall.

“How many times will I have to suck you off before you give up?” Ember asked the two persistent futanaris.

“Until you cum with your mouth and ass full and spasming,” Tabitha said with a naughty smile as she slithered on the floor toward Ember.

Distracted by Olivia, Ember didn’t even notice when and how Tabitha managed to end up with her belly on the floor, slithering toward her like a degraded crackwhore would slither on the floor to lick up her drugs mixed in a puddle of cum. However, Tabitha had far more spirit in her eyes than Ember gave her credit for.

“Your unfaltering optimism is impressive at least, if nothing else is,” Ember said, switching her gaze to Olivia’s approaching cock and considered how to make the persistent ninja cum as fast as possible.

Olivia stood over Ember and moved her cock ever closer to Ember’s cum-smeared face. With a smirk, she told Ember, “Say ‘Ah’!”

“Ahn!” Ember moaned when she felt Tabitha’s hot, wet tongue gently slide across her clit.

“Good girl,” Olivia whispered in Ember’s ear and started licking her own cum off Ember’s face.

“Hn, what are you two-hn-doing?” Ember closed her eyes and leaned away from Olivia’s tongue, but Tabitha’s tongue made her movements sluggish and indecisive.

“She’s good, isn’t she?” Olivia asked as she followed Ember’s face and continued her cleaning job, collecting the cum in her mouth. Olivia was aware first-hand of Tabitha’s pussy-licking skills and trusted the multi-skilled nympho magician to get the job done.

Tabitha worked on Ember’s clit and pussy slowly, with patience, taking her tame in building up toward the inevitable goal. Unlike the last time Tabitha licked a girl to orgasm, she had all the time in the world to do it, and the spirit of this one would mean that she would need that time.

Tabitha licked around Ember’s clit, each circle was followed with an enveloping kiss as her lips closed around Ember’s clit, gently sucked and slid off it as her tongue returned for another round. At the same time, Olivia’s tongue slid across Ember’s cheek, toward her lips that parted in soft moans. And when those sweet lips parted again, Olivia slid her tongue inside and gave Ember a taste of her cum that she collected and mixed with saliva in her mouth.

T-the hell? Ember was taken aback by the sudden change in approach, and as the warm pleasant feeling around her clit built, her tongue moved on her own to meet Olivia’s tongue and cum it brought. And as Ember and Olivia swapped cum back and forth with their tongues, Olivia already celebrated victory. The ninja was at a point where she did not care what methods she had to use to get Ember to eat her cum. Cumming down her throat was a victory, yes, but the way Ember casually wiped it off her face and lips afterward rubbed Olivia the wrong way. The ninja would not satisfied until Ember stuck her tongue out for her cum like she loved it, and it didn’t matter what she had to do to get to that. Even if she had to lick the face of her enemy. Even if she had to kiss her, caress her, play with each other’s breasts, caress her hard cock—

“Mf!” Olivia moaned in surprise while she and Ember still kissed. The ninja girl felt a slender hand play with her aching cock. And it felt fucking good! Having her cock stroked by the woman, the same woman that took her cum in her mouth and swallowed it! The same woman that constantly insulted and berated her was swallowing her cum and stroking her cock!

Ember used her one free hand to pull Olivia away and whisper in a sultry voice, “I want the rest of it!”

Olivia didn’t need to be told twice. She licked the remaining cum off Ember’s face and stuck her cum-covered tongue back into Ember’s welcoming mouth. The redhead sucked and licked all of it off, continuing to stroke Olivia faster and faster. When Olivia heard Ember swallow, she dug her fingers into Ember’s breasts, squeezing them hard while Ember jerked the futanari’s swelling cock with both hands.

Ember parted her lips from Olivia’s, looked right in the eyes of the ninja girl, and said, “I want even more!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 176: Learning Her Place (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Olivia paused for a second. She looked back into Ember’s eyes, unable to believe what she heard.

“Please! Ah!” Ember pleaded as she stroked Olivia’s cock while Tabitha’s tongue made her moan. “I want more of your cum!”

“Work for it!” Olivia demanded as she rose to her feet and presented her hard cock to Ember’s lips.

Ember took Olivia’s futa cock into her hand, stroking it while looking at Olivia that couldn’t wait to cum into her mouth, and—with an “Ahn!”—opened her mouth and moved forward to take Olivia into her mouth and give the ninja girl exactly what she wanted. With her other hand, Ember pushed down Tabitha’s head into her pussy to apply more pressure to herself and experience greater pleasure from the experienced tongue while she sucked off Olivia.

“That’s it! Suck it like a good whore!” Olivia commanded Ember while under her feet, Tabitha ate out the redhead, encouraged by the same redhead that sucked Olivia’s cock. “You must have sucked countless cocks at Lucarad’s command didn’t you? How many times did the High Priest use you for quick relief?

“No doubt that’s why you’re so desperate to lord yourself above others! Some cheap revenge for all those times you were commanded to suck wrinkly old cocks? Well, how about now? Aren’t you happy to suck a strong youthful cock that remains hard no matter how many times it feeds you with semen?

“You’re secretly addicted to semen aren’t you? You’ve gotten addicted to being treated like a cock sleeve! A cum dump! A cum dump that’s desperate for cum! A murderous cum dump! You don’t deserve my cum! True justice would be withholding cum from your murderous mouth!”

“No! Please!” Ember moaned and pleaded when she heard Olivia’s threats. “Please give me your cum! I’ll be a good girl from now on! I’ll do anything you say!”

“Then open wide and beg for my cum!” Olivia demanded, high on power with a hard cock swelling and aching for release.

“Ahn! Please feed me cum!” Ember pleaded with her tongue out while she pushed Tabitha into her pussy with both hands. “I want your cum! I need your cum! I’ve been a bad girl! A bad girl that’s hungry for cum from your big cock!”

“Swallow every drop!” Olivia commanded, held the back of Ember’s head with one hand and jerked herself off with the other until her entire body jerked and she sent rope after rope of cum flying into the redhead’s open mouth.

“Aaahn~” Ember grinned with an open mouth while Olivia sprayed her tongue and filled her mouth with cum. The redhead showed Olivia her mouth, filled with creamy substance, and swallowed it all with several gulps. She then took Olivia’s cock into her mouth and licked it clean while wrapping her legs around Tabitha. Ember tensed up with a cock in her mouth and moaned as she came from Tabitha’s tongue.

“Finally, you’re learning your place,” Olivia said, still hard from watching Ember swallow her seed while cumming. “But justice is not done with you.”

I wouldn’t have it any other way, Ember thought.

“She’s ready to accept more of Beatrice’s love,” Tabitha said as she licked her lips and rose up from between Ember’s legs. Tabitha remained on her knees, which put her erection in plain view. The massive erection of a futanari’s transformed clit stood proudly upright, hard and tall. Tabitha stroked herself as she looked at Ember.

Olivia grabbed Ember by the back of her neck and threw the redhead to Tabitha’s erection.

“Ghuh!” Ember grunted as she landed roughly on the floor, with her face at another hard cock.

“Lube it up as best you can,” Olivia said to Ember in a menacing tone.

Ember understood well what Olivia meant and wasted no time to lick, suck, and cover Tabitha’s cock with all the saliva she could muster. Ember knew that simple saliva would not be enough for what was to come so she went deeper and deepthroated Tabitha while Olivia got behind Ember, raised the redhead’s ass, and thrust into her wet pussy.

“Haah, you are tight for a sex cult slut!” Olivia moaned in satisfaction and rocked her hips. “And so wet! Were you that desperate for someone to take you from behind again? Or are dripping with anticipation to get your ass pounded too?”

Ember didn’t answer. She couldn’t, not when she had a cock down her throat. She bobbed her head, stimulating her throat until she gagged, but even then she kept Tabitha’s cock in for a few more seconds.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 177: Double Penetration (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah~” Ember gasped as she let Tabitha’s cock out, covered with the slippery lubricant straight from her throat.

“Good enough!” Olivia said and flipped Ember over.

Both Olivia and Tabitha raised Ember off the ground and held her above their hard cocks. Ember was with her back toward Tabitha who pushed her lubricated cock against her ass, while Olivia aimed to screw Ember’s pussy.

“When was the last time you came with your ass?” Tabitha asked as she pushed her cock up, slowly penetrating Ember’s asshole.

“It doesn’t matter!” Olivia said. “Justice demands for her to pay for her sins with her body! Even if she were an anal virgin, her only job is to please the cocks of retribution!”

Olivia pushed Ember down, onto Tabitha, until Tabitha’s cock was deep inside.

“AAAaaahn!” Ember screamed out from the sudden, rough penetration, for which Olivia slapped her across the face.

“Silence!” Olivia demanded and stuffed Ember’s mouth with cock. “You have no right to scream when you ignored the screams of so many of your victims!”

Ember grabbed Olivia’s shaft and stroked it as she bobbed her head and sucked Olivia off, while Tabitha fucked her ass.

“That’s more like it!” Olivia moaned. “Rock your hips too! Don’t make Tabitha do all the work!”

Ember followed Olivia’s instructions. She caught Tabitha’s rhythm and met her cock while sucking and moaning. Olivia breathed harder and faster, watching Ember get ass-fucked, servicing the cocks of the two people she valued less than dirt.

“Good job! Here’s your reward,” Olivia said, grabbed Ember’s head, and gave her a good, hard face-fuck, letting all her pent-up feelings out through her cock.

Olivia got hornier and hornier, listening to Ember gag and choke on her cock while Tabitha pounded the redhead’s ass. Olivia watched Ember’s gurgling face. More and more of Ember’s red strands of hair stuck to her face, sticky from all the dried drool and cum, while Olivia fucked her mouth and throat like a pussy. But Olivia wanted to take Ember fully.

“Time for the main course!” Olivia said as she pulled out from Ember and pushed her down onto Tabitha.

Olivia watched Ember’s tits rise and fall as the redhead coughed and gasped for air with her head thrown back right beside Tabitha’s and legs spread wide in the air, inviting Olivia’s cock into the one hole that saw the least action, while barely an inch lower Tabitha’s cock slid in and out of Ember’s ass.

“What a surprise that a sex cult slut wants both her holes filled at once!” Olivia humiliated Ember and penetrated her pussy, thrusting hard and deep, finding a matching rhythm with Tabitha so that both cocks filled Ember up in unison.

“Haahn!” Ember moaned with her head thrown back as both her ass and pussy were taken.

“Doesn’t it feel amazing?” Tabitha asked as she fucked Ember’s ass. “Two of Beatrice’s cocks in you at once! Fucking you! Stretching you until you cum in ecstasy!”

“She might finally learn her place!” Olivia moaned. “On her back with a cock up her ass, that she lubricated by using her throat, and another cock pounding her pussy so that she can feel them rub her insides from both sides!”

Olivia fucked Ember faster and faster, getting off on watching Ember’s tits flop back and forth as the redhead moaned with a face wet from all the face-fucking.

“Yes! This is your place!” Olivia grinned with triumph. “With your legs spread wide for any cocks willing to take you! Take our cocks! Take them both! Never forget how they feel! Etch their shape into your mind and remember your place as you’re filled with our cum!”

“I, I feel you Olivia!” Tabitha moaned. “I feel you through her!”

Ember could do little more than moan as even the air got pounded out of her.  

“Take our cum, bitch!” Olivia grunted as she pounded Ember’s pussy. “Take both our cum in both your holes! Get double creampied! Satisfy the cocks of justice with your holes and you might start your path down the path of redemption!”

“Ahn! Fucking Beatrice’s close friend’s ass with the cock that Beatrice gave me! This is bliss!” Tabitha moaned and quickened her pace as she grabbed Ember’s hips tightly. “Take her love! You want it, don’t you! Take her sweet, creamy love in your ass! If only I had a tail like Beatrice to choke you out as she would do to me! If only...”

Tabitha threw her head back as she moaned and fantasized, approaching climax, “Ahn-What!?”

Tabitha gasped in horror when she looked back at the room upside down and saw Beatrice and Rafaelia entwined.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Kristofer McCain!

Chapter 178: An Opening! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Tabitha tried to forget. All this time she did her best to forget as she played with Beatrice’s gifts. To forget that Beatrice fucked some other toy in all the ways that Tabitha wanted to be fucked. Tabitha knew that Beatrice fucked many pussies. She knew that she had no right to object or intervene. But it still hurt!

And now that Tabitha was fully aware and reminded of what was happening, Tabitha concentrated her hearing and heard what exactly the conniving fox was screaming as she used her holes to take advantage of Beatrice.

“… Cum inside me! Get me pregnant! Make me cum as you get me pregnant! I want it! I want a baby! I want your baby! …”

While Beatrice fucked the fox girl’s both holes simultaneously with her tail and cock, the fox girl dug her fangs into the succubus and begged to be creampied and impregnated.

“No!! I want Beatrice’s baby!” Tabitha cried out. “I want… Inside me…”

An opening! Ember’s eyes glared as soon as she noticed a lapse in Tabitha’s concentration. Tabitha thrust her hips like a bunny on autopilot as she dreamed of Beatrice’s cum. Ember slid off Tabitha’s cock and guided the jack-hammering piece of meat into Olivia’s pussy that was twitching to be filled.

“Hnhaaaaah!?” Olivia cried out from sudden, unexpected stimulation when Tabitha’s hard cock thrust into her unprepared pussy. This distraction allowed Ember to escape Olivia’s cock, while Tabitha continued to pound Olivia’s pussy, without a single care as to what hole her cock was screwing.

“Ahn, Tabitha! Haaaah~ Tabitha!!” Olivia fruitlessly called out to the other futanari but got no other reaction than more thrusts into her wet pussy. And with each thrust of Tabitha’s cock, Olivia rocked her hips more and more to meet it.

Why is this happening!? Olivia whimpered and moaned as she gave herself to the pleasure, confused, but aroused. She was prepared to cum and fill Ember’s pussy. She dominated the redhead with her cock! But why did her pussy never stop aching for attention? Why did she cum so fast when Ember thrust her fingers inside her? Why did getting her hole stuffed and pounded feel so fucking amazing!?

“Fuck her!” Ember said in Tabitha’s ear with a grin. “Fuck her hard until you cum inside her! Can you feel her cunt twitch from pleasure? That’s how Beatrice feels right now! She can’t help but want to inseminate a bitch in heat that’s begging for it! Just like this twitching cunt is begging for it! Fuck her! Grab her hips and pound her! Cum inside her! Find out how Beatrice feels! Experience Beatrice’s orgasm as you creampie a tight little slut!”

“Haaah!” Tabitha grabbed Olivia’s hips and pounded the ninja’s pussy with newfound energy.

“Ahn! What’s going ooonnn!?” Olivia moaned wildly, confused, and horny out of her mind. She couldn’t help but slam her hips against Tabitha’s cock, driving Tabitha’s cock as deep into her clamping pussy as she could while her twitching cock swung wildly up and down, leaking precum and about burst the main payload.

“Do it!” Ember cheered Tabitha on while playing with her tits. “Cream her! Fill her womb! Cum together with Beatrice! Get this slut pregnant just like Beatrice impregnates that worthless whore!”

“Ahn! Yes! Worthless!” Tabitha moaned as her mind went white and she could only think of cock, cum, and pussy. “Worthless stealing slut! Get pregnant! I’ll fill your womb and get you pregnant! Get pregnant! You want cum!? Here’s your cum! I’m cumming! I’m cumming, lady Beatriceeeeeeeee~”

Tabitha thrust into Olivia as hard as she could. The skinny girl’s hips rose up from the floor, her back arched, her entire body convulsed through waves of pleasure as she unloaded her seed into Olivia’s clamping pussy.

“Ahhhh! I feel it!” Olivia moaned. She slammed her flesh against Tabitha’s. Her cock swung up and down even as it twitched and swelled. Her clamping pussy overflowed with juices, lubricating Tabitha’s cock to reach as deep as it possibly could, ready to accept the futanari’s seed. “So good! So gooood!! Why? Whyyyy!? AAAAAaaaaaaaaah~~~”

Olivia met Tabitha’s thrust with the full weight of her body. The electric shocks of absolute pleasure rocked her body and she screamed in ecstasy as she shot rope after rope of cum through her cock without even touching, spraying it all over the girl’s body that just creampied her.

Tabitha kept moaning as she cummed and unleashed her hot load deep into Olivia’s pussy. And as soon as she felt the first rope splash across her face, Tabitha opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to catch more of the salty seed that the futa ninja sprayed all over the futa magician.

Only after Tabitha came down from her high, did she see Beatrice’s hard cock and big tits above her, casting a shadow on her cum-covered body. Tabitha could barely see Beatrice’s face past her giant tits, but even that glimpse was enough to know that the succubus was not pleased with her.

“Pathetic!” Beatrice said as she looked down on her cum-covered sex partner.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Tobias Miller, and Mega!

Chapter 179: Impressed, But Not Surprised (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah,” Beatrice sighed as she leaned back on her arms and watched the collapsed fox girl that laid on the bed with her ass and pussy still full of cum, tail, and dick. Beatrice’s dick was softening now that she had climaxed for a second time, but it was still large enough to remain in Rafaelia’s pussy and contain an ample load of cum within her despite the amounts that had already leaked out.

The big-busted succubus’s giant tits moved up and down as she rested from the intense fuck, while the fox girl laid on her back, barely lucid, resting and drifting into slumber with the thought that she might have just become one of the very few fox girls in this city to be successfully impregnated in years.

As the succubus came down from her high, she kept recalling how she pumped the fox girl full of cum, thrusting as deep as she could reach, with the full intention of fertilizing the young woman’s womb.

Little did anyone know that the succubus had an extremely simple method of checking whether the insemination was successful. Beatrice brought up her Sexual Tally tab to confirm the results of her “deed”.

Sexual Tally

Number of Sexual Partners

10

Number of Climaxes

42

EXP gained through sex

2462

Number of Threesomes

4

Number of Foursomes

0

Number of Fivesomes+

1

Total amount of Cum Unleashed, ml

2605

Times Got Pregnant

0

Pregnancies Caused

2

Number of Offsprings

0

 

I really did it! Beatrice thought to herself and got a little harder inside the fox girl from the knowledge that she had just gotten this hot eighteen-year-old pregnant. In her old world, such an act would almost assuredly lead to a ton of trouble. Even more so, considering that this is already the second young woman that Beatrice got pregnant in barely two days since she arrived to this world!

Something that would be scandalous, even career-ending in her old world, in this depraved fantasy world Beatrice felt like celebrating! No matter what possible challenges and responsibilities this brought to Beatrice—nothing was beyond her power if she put her mind to it!

Beatrice resolved that the day of birth of her child would be celebrated! She had nine months to get rid of the scum within this city and make life here better for everyone, not just her children. But first…

Beatrice looked to the other side of the room, where a threesome had been going on for some time now. A threesome between two horny futanaris with something to prove and one cocky, snarky, but highly competent redhead bodyguard with nice tits, sexy body, and adorable freckles. For a moment, Beatrice had completely forgotten all about the threesome. No—she could not care less about it while her mind and cock got off on impregnating a sexy fox girl.

And now, as Beatrice looked to the culmination of that threesome, she saw one futanari on the floor thrust her hips up and fuck the other one’s pussy, making them both cum, causing the fucked futanari to spray the cum from her swinging cock all over her fucker’s face and body, which she gladly caught with her mouth and tongue while pumping load after load of cum deep into the clamping pussy she so excitedly pounded. All of this was cheered on with great excitement by the very same grinning redhead that the futanaris were supposed to fuck into submission and put in her place.

Beatrice sighed. In hindsight, she should have expected such an outcome. And though the succubus was impressed that her bodyguard was able to turn the tables on the hard and horny futanaris, make them fuck and spray each other with cum, Beatrice was not surprised that an utter masochist and an inexperienced sex addict in the making failed at subduing an opponent far above their rank not only in combat but—as it turned out to the surprise of no one—also in lovemaking.

But this would not do. Tabitha, Olivia, Ember—all three of them would learn the wrong lessons if Beatrice allowed them to continue as they were. And the more Beatrice applauded Ember’s perseverance and triumph over the two would-be conquerors, the hornier she got to give Ember what Tabitha and Olivia failed to.

Beatrice looked down on cum-covered Tabitha, the temporary futanari’s cock was still inside Olivia who did not have the strength nor the will to climb off the hard cock while she was milked through her pussy for her last drops of cum.

Both of them were sexy even in their defeat, and ordinarily, Beatrice would have been more than happy to give them even more pleasure. But they were not meant to be defeated. Beatrice gave them the hard, veiny tools they required for success.

“Pathetic,” Beatrice said, looking down on Tabitha’s satisfied, cum-smeared smile.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 180: Dealing With Her Futanari Comrades (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I can’t say this hasn’t been fun,” Ember said to Beatrice with a cocky smile while on her knees next to Tabitha’s head, playing with the mage’s green, cum-stained locks. Ember then looked to the bed where the impregnated fox girl drifted into slumber and added, “Though I probably did not have as much fun as you. The impregnation fetish—”

“Stand up,” Beatrice said, interrupting Ember.

“Oh?” Ember smiled slyly and as she rose to her feet she asked, “What is expected of me now?”

“To enjoy yourself,” Beatrice said and kissed Ember.

The succubus pressed her redhead bodyguard closely. Even through her massive breasts, Beatrice felt Ember’s heart beating. Such a fighting spirit! Beatrice thought, with some admiration toward her entrusted bodyguard.

As they kissed, Beatrice slid her other hand lower, until her fingers reached Ember’s thin, trimmed line of pubic hair. Even when Beatrice reached Ember’s clit, the redhead did not even think of stopping the succubus. Even as Beatrice played with Ember’s clit, the redhead only moaned through hot breaths. Beatrice parted from Ember’s lips and said, “Enjoy yourself just like I will, because this is your reward.”

Beatrice then used her [Summon Sex Toys (+1)] Skill and summoned a remote-controlled vibrator, which she instantly activated using the remote control that appeared in her hand behind Ember’s back, and pressed it between Ember’s pussy lips, just under her clit.

“Aaahn!” Ember trembled and dug her fingers into Beatrice’s arms.

“This is just a warmup,” Beatrice said with a smile. “As you’ve just proven that two inexperienced futanaris are not nearly enough to properly satisfy you, your reward can be nothing else but an experience that will leave you breathless.”

“This… Hn, that thing that you summoned yesterday? Ah!”

“Yes,” Beatrice whispered in Ember’s ear. “See what you passed up on that time?”

Beatrice applied the pressure of the vibrator slowly. She turned on the vibrator on the lowest setting on purpose, just as she deliberately did not stimulate Ember’s clit directly. The vibrations that went through Ember’s pussy were just enough to “wet the tongue” and left plenty of room and time for growth in intensity. And Beatrice used that time to deal with her two futanari comrades that utterly failed at their task.

“Enjoying yourselves?” Beatrice asked both Tabitha and Olivia as the girls slowly came to their senses.

“B-Beatrice… I… I…” Tabitha stuttered, at a loss for words. Her goddess gave her a task, and she failed. She failed her goddess!

“Oh, why stop now?” Beatrice asked Tabitha and moved her tail to Tabitha’s crotch. “Didn’t you enjoy fucking Olivia? Didn’t you see how much Olivia enjoyed getting creampied while spraying her cum all over you?”

“N-no… That’s not…” Olivia, mortified by how her supposed domination of Ember ended, tried to come up with any explanation. Not to Beatrice—to herself. How did she end up cumming through her cock, with another cock inside her, yet again?

“It was Ember! She tricked me!” Olivia pointed at the redhead who quietly enjoyed the vibrating pussy massage.

“She tricked you into spraying your cum all over Tabitha as you climaxed from a creampie?” Beatrice asked, barely holding back a laugh at the utter absurdity of such an excuse.

“And why have you stopped moving your hips?” Beatrice asked Tabitha and she squeezed Tabitha’s clit-dick with her tail. “Did Ember also trick you into fucking Olivia? Or you’re simply already done enjoying my gift?”

“N-no! Aah! Of course not!” Tabitha cried out.

“Oh, I’m so glad to hear that,” Beatrice said with a smile while she slid her finger between Ember’s vibrating pussy lips. “In that case, continue on! Here, I’ll even help you get into the mood again.”

Beatrice let go of Tabitha’s clit-dick and moved her tail lower, to play with Tabitha’s long-ignored, but wet pussy.

“Ahn~” Tabitha moaned from her goddesses’ touch. However, playing with Tabitha’s pussy was not what the succubus was talking about when she offered help. It was simply lubrication. Beatrice moved her tail slightly lower and pushed her tail against Tabitha’s ass. That was all the preparation Tabitha had before Beatrice thrust hard and deep, plunging no less than eight inches straight into Tabitha’s rectum in less than a second.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 181: Futa on Futa on Futa (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GYUAAAAAAAH!” Tabitha cried out as her eyes snapped wide open from the sudden single-thurst invasion of her ass. The very same thrust that Tabitha felt not only deep within her bowels, but also within her cock. The stimulation was so sudden and overwhelming that for a moment Tabitha could not even tell if she’d been fucked into her ass or straight into her clit-dick.

Before Tabitha could even properly process what happened, she already shot a fresh load into Olivia’s pussy, before her cock could even properly harden again. A single, powerful thrust into Tabitha was all it took to milk her.

“Ah? W-what the hell are you doing?“ Olivia exclaimed when she felt another hot load unleash within her pussy. And as Tabitha's cock hardened, Olivia blushed, realizing that her pussy craved to be filled again, and saw her own cock rise along with Tabitha’s.

Tabitha’s eyes rolled back mid-scream as the familiar, euphoric tingling that rushed through her dick combined with the overwhelming shockwave that blasted through her body from her stuffed ass. What might have been immeasurably agonizing, mind-numbing pain to others, was heavenly bliss for Tabitha. The masochist only uttered a single word, “More!”

“That’s the spirit!” Beatrice encouraged Tabitha. “Pass on your feelings to Olivia, too!”

“W-what?-AHH!” Olivia was not mentally prepared, but she could not even finish her feigned protest before Tabitha already moved her hips and thrust her rapidly swelling cock deeper into Olivia.

Tabitha’s actions were rewarded in the best way she could ever imagine—the goddesses’s tail moved ever deeper into her. For every seven inches of her tail that Beatrice pulled slowly out of Tabitha—rubbing the long length of her tail against the inner walls of Tabitha's intestines—she roughly and powerfully thrust eight inches right back in.

Only yesterday, this would have resulted in Beatrice cumming swiftly and prematurely, but Beatrice's absurdly frequent sexual encounters had taught her the levels of endurance she could not have even imagined, which the succubus could now use to prolong her lewd encounters and play with several girls at once as she pleased.

“Amazing! Incredible!!” Tabitha screamed, losing her mind. No one had ever fucked her ass as Beatrice did. Nobody was ever as deep, nobody's thrust was ever as powerful. And never before did Tabitha have a cock to cum through while her ass was ravaged. With each deliberate thrust of Beatrice’s tail, another shot of cum ejected out of Tabitha’s milked cock.

“Hahhn~! H-how?” Olivia moaned as she got creampied again and again. The futanari ninja couldn’t even tell whether Tabitha was fucking her or if she herself slammed against Tabitha’s cock as she masturbated herself to orgasm.

“Does it feel that good, Olivia?” Beatrice asked while playing with Ember’s pussy and moving the vibrator closer and further from the redhead’s clit.

“It does! It does!” Olivia moaned as she bounced on Tabitha’s cock while jerking herself off, completely lost to the animalistic pleasure.

“And you would selfishly take all that pleasure for yourself?” Beatrice asked. “Did you not plan to make Ember feel just as good as you do now? What about justice? Have you resigned yourself to simply bouncing on cock while masturbating? Did you not aspire for more? Does your justice amount to so little?”

“H-huh? B-but-Ahn!” Olivia whimpered as tears built up in her eyes. She wanted to stop. She had to stop. But each time Tabitha thrust up into her pussy, each time Tabitha shot another load inside her, Olivia's resolve shattered. That sweet, forbidden pleasure that built up rapidly as she masturbated while a futanari nympho creampied her again and again! She was so close! So close to cumming again! Through cock and pussy! “Cumming through cock and pussyyyy!”

Olivia arched her back and moaned in ecstasy as she shot another load all over Tabitha while slamming her hips against the futanari to milk herself dry. I’m so pathetic! Olivia thought even as her tongue hung while her body spasmed from the pleasure.

“Yes, it does feel good,” Beatrice agreed. Her cock was rock hard from seeing the two sexy futanari’s screw each other. “The pleasure is too great for mere mortals to resist! Get it out of your system! Cum! Cum again! Let go! Cum as much as you need to! Then you’ll be able to focus on the task at hand!”

“Ahh, yesss~~!” Tabitha and Olivia cried out in unison. Somehow, Beatrice’s approval broke open something inside them and got rid of whatever remnants of guilt they had.

Without even going limp, Olivia let all of her inhibitions go and rode Tabitha like there was no tomorrow while continuously jerking herself off, playing and pinching her small breasts, moaning like a cock slut that she was.

“Do me more lady, Beatrice!” Tabitha moaned. “Please! Fuck me as I fuck her! Make us both cum!”

“I soon won’t be able to reach any deeper from where I stand,” Beatrice laughed, reminding Tabitha that there were limits to the length of her tail. And as soon as Beatrice thought that, she made a mental note to check for ways to fix that later.

“Please! Please, lady Beatrice, I want more!” Tabitha begged as she thrust her hips upward, clenching Beatrice’s tail with her butt, and then slammed herself down, trying to impale herself on Beatrice’s tail and get as much of it inside as possible.

Realizing that there was no going back, Olivia did whatever she pleased to get herself off again and again. She rubbed her pussy that Tabitha screwed, stuck two fingers inside herself to screw fill her pussy even more, and fuck herself together with Tabitha’s cock.

Olivia even started wondering how Tabitha felt like with her ass getting screwed by Beatrice’s long, cock-like tail. She pressed her well-lubricated index finger against her ass and surprised herself with how effortlessly it slid into her lewd body, causing another, smaller orgasm and shoot more cum on Tabitha’s cum-covered body.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 182: Making the Most of Futa (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Mmnf,” Ember moaned as her legs trembled from the increasing stimulation around her clit and pussy.

Beatrice kept playing with Ember. Moving it closer and farther, pressing it hard against Ember’s clit and moving away completely for long enough that Ember desired to feel the vibrator again. Her pussy was wet for a decent cock, and it took all of Ember’s willpower not to push herself onto Beatrice’s hard cock that pressed against her pussy lips just enough to add to massage them without penetration, just enough to make Ember wish to be penetrated.

Beatrice already increased the intensity of the vibrator to the second level out of four while also making time to torment and play with the cum-addled temporary futanaris.

“See how good it feels when you stop worrying about silly things?” Beatrice said to Olivia, who fingered her ass into another orgasm as she masturbated her aching dick while Tabitha pounded and creampied her over and over again.

“Yeahn!” Olivia moaned her answer as she let the pleasure ruin her mind.

How many times had she cum through her cock in the last few minutes? She could not care less! How many times did she let herself get creampied by a traitorous nympho that betrayed her just yesterday? It did not matter! How many mind-numbing orgasms did she have while masturbating her thick futa cock as she impaled herself on a crazy nympho’s fat futa cock? Not nearly enough!

“Good girl! Make the most of it!” Beatrice encouraged Olivia while pressing the vibrator against Ember’s clit again, and turned up the vibration intensity to the third level. “If life deals you shitty cards, takes everything from you, it is only just that you find ways to take back! Find what little happiness and pleasure in this world you can! And if such an opportunity presents itself, grab it without hesitation! Grab your justice!”

“Ahn! Yeesssss! Justice!” Olivia moaned with a lewd voice and a depraved expression that she despised so much in others.

Olivia realized that Beatrice was right. She realized that if she gave up all her shame, dignity, and common sense already anyway, she might as well make the most of it! A finger felt so good already! What about two? What about three? Olivia fingered her ass, escalating by the second. The next thing she knew, she was already fucking her ass with four fingers. And after coming this far, Olivia saw no reason to hold back. After cumming so much, she needed to escalate even more.

Olivia mustered enough willpower to part from Tabitha’s drenched cock for a second. Excessive amounts of semen poured out of Olivia, covering Tabitha’s cock like a waterfall. The masochist kept thrusting into the air, fucking the cum waterfall, oozing more cum as she moaned and cried in pain and ecstasy from Beatrice’s tail fucking her harder and deeper than any before.

Olivia moved her hips and aligned her other hole with Tabitha’s cock. Despite the warm-up with the girth of four fingers, the lewd ninja had intended to take her first cock in her ass slowly. But “slowly” was not something that Tabitha was even capable of understanding by that point. The moment that the perpetually orgasming nympho felt a hole at the tip of her cock, she pushed that hole down by the hips of the owner and thrust up to fuck and inseminate it while feeding more sweet pleasure to her pleasure-addicted brain.

“HAAaaaaaaaah!!!” Olivia cried out as her ass was suddenly, rudely, roughly, and thoroughly invaded by Tabitha’s cum-drenched cock.

But what Olivia felt was no pain. Or, rather, it was a strange, “filling” feeling. The way Olivia’s pussy craved to be thrust into and filled, the way she thrust and stretch her ass with her fingers, it felt right to have a hot cock in her ass. With hot, horny blood circulating in its veins. And in that single, life-altering thrust into her ass, Olivia felt cum rushing through her cock.

Tabitha thrust, again and again, plunging her cock to the base into Olivia’s ass. And as Tabitha fucked her, Olivia stroked her twitching cock, shaking and trembling from a powerful orgasm that started deep within her and swept through her body.

And as Olivia climaxed hard from getting her very first anal fuck, she knew her life would never be the same. There was no going back to normal for a girl that let another girl fuck her in the ass with a magical cock and orgasmed by jerking off her own magical cock. Cumming with both cock and ass, letting herself be milked and getting off on it, shaking like a drugged whore with a perverted, shameful grin on her face, and loving it!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 183: First Futa Unleashed (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You’re both ready,” Beatrice said to her moaning bodyguard, turned her around, and pushed her down on her knees. The succubus parted the vibrator from Ember’s clit for just a moment, just long enough for Ember to long for it. The second Beatrice placed it back between Ember’s pussy lips, the redhead moved on her own to meet it.

“Ahn! Beatrice!” Ember moaned, leaning against her elbows, grinding her hips against the small vibrator that stimulated her clit in ways she had never felt before.

Beatrice had all but reached the limit of holding back her urges. She massaged Ember’s pussy with her cock, doing her best not to touch the vibrator directly with the head of her cock. The vibrations that Beatrice felt spreading through Ember’s pussy were already barely tolerable in her aroused state. But she also held back for far too long.

“Isn’t it about time you let Ember feel your justice?” Beatrice asked Olivia.

“Yes! Justice! Ah! Justice” Olivia moaned as she thrashed in her orgasm and aimed her last shots of cum at Ember’s face.

“Your true justice! Not that half-assed attempt from earlier!” Beatrice told Olivia. “You had the spirit, but neither your mind nor your body was prepared. This time, you shall not fail!”

“No… Haaaahh… no, I won’t,” Olivia said as she came down from her high and looked at Ember that was on all fours with her ass toward Beatrice’s cock. The Ember that escaped her cock and tricked her into getting fucked by Tabitha. The Ember that laughed while she tricked Tabitha into fucking her and watched the ninja cum involuntarily. The Ember that always made fun of her. The Ember whose fault it was that she was now in this humiliating position. Cumming endlessly and loving it.

“Yes, you deserve to feel like I do!” Olivia said in a menacing tone as she rose from Tabitha’s thrusting cock.

“O-Olivia?” Tabitha called Olivia, whimpering and moaning, sad that she didn’t have a hole to stick her cock in anymore, but too weak to even attempt a chase after any of the holes available in this room.

“Shut it!” Beatrice demanded Tabitha to be silent and reprimanded the masochist for interrupting Olivia by instantly pulling all of her tail out of Tabitha’s ass and thrusting it into her mouth instead, pushing deep into her throat, bulging all of it and shutting Tabitha up, nice and tight.

“You liked watching me cum non-stop, didn’t you?” Olivia asked Ember, ignoring Tabitha’s ass-to-mouth violation.

“Ah?” Ember finally looked at Olivia, but only a second later her mind and pussy were filled with Beatrice’s cock. “Aahhh!”

Beatrice rocked her hips and slowly fucked Ember while continuing to stimulate the moaning redhead’s clit with the vibrator.

“Yes, like that!” Olivia said. “Pussy is made to be filled with cock! And I filled it! I came with it! Cumming with my pussy. Cumming with my ass. Cumming with my cock!” Olivia recounted all the ways she let loose, thanks to Ember while lightly stroking her unyielding erection. “If I had another cock at my mouth, I would have sucked on it until I came with my mouth too!”

“Yeah-hah! I knew a worthless slut like you would appreciate it!” Ember said with a condescending smile even as Beatrice took her from behind.

“Oh, I did!” Olivia said with a similar condescending tone, but more foreboding, as she leaned toward Ember’s face. “It was mind-blowing! And justice demands I return the favor!”

Not waiting for Ember’s response, Olivia shoved four fingers into the redhead’s mouth and roughly finger-fucked her face until Ember’s eyes watered and she gagged. Olivia pulled out and laughed as she held up her glistening fingers into the air and admired them, “This will do!”

“Ghaaaah!” Ember gagged and coughed, but the momentary displeasure was quickly overridden by Beatrice’s pleasant rhythm in and out of her pussy.

“Thanks for the returned favor,” Ember said to Olivia with a glare. “But I’ve seen more passion from decrepit old geezers.”

Smack! Smack! Smack! Olivia hit Ember’s face from side to side with her dick and then thrust it into Ember’s mouth, filling it up. Olivia then leaned forward, over Ember’s back, until she could reach Ember’s ass with her glistening fingers.

“I haven’t even started returning the favor!” Olivia shouted and pushed her index finger into Ember’s ass. Then she added a second, then a third, all the while keeping her cock in ember’s mouth, pushing it further in as she reached to fill Ember’s ass and spit roast the redhead all on her own.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 184: Second Futa Unleashed (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Nothing to say now, huh?” Olivia asked Ember, knowing full well that the redhead could not speak with a cock down her throat. “But you need not speak! Just open up to justice! Open your holes and let justice inside you!”

Beatrice couldn’t help but chuckle a little as she continued taking Ember from behind while watching Olivia finger-fuck Ember’s ass. There was just one member missing. Two cocks were good, but fingers were a poor replacement for another potential cock. A cock that Beatrice summoned, but which ended up being misused. She looked at Tabitha who was already convulsing as she gagged on Beatrice’s tail halfway down her throat with her eyes rolled back into her skull as she humped the air with her rock-hard cock that finally stopped unleashing cum now that her ass was given rest.

“For how long are you going to be content with simply fucking the air?” Beatrice asked and pulled her tail out of Tabitha’s throat and mouth.

Tabitha finally raised her back from the floor, but only to crawl on all fours toward Beatrice’s tail, which the succubus purposefully kept out of Tabitha’s reach.

“P-please! Give me more, lady Beatrice!” Tabitha begged as she reached for the succubus’s tail.

“Why would I do that?” Beatrice asked. “What have you done to earn my favor?”

“B-but-but-but, you said to cum as much as we wanted!” Tabitha whimpered and jammed four fingers into her desperate, tail-craving asshole while masturbating her hard cock. The fingers were obviously no substitution at all for what she had just moments before, but Tabitha was desperate.

“Yes, so that you would be able to—ah!—focus on your task!” Beatrice reminded Tabitha, even as she herself was finding it hard to keep her concentration when Ember’s pussy was clamping down on her cock so pleasantly. “And what was your task?”

“Cuuuuuum!” Tabitha uttered a guttural moan as she stretched her asshole to the breaking point— inserting her fingers into her ass, all the way to the knuckles. The surge of the pain made the masochist cum again through the cock that she pumped as if it was the last source of liquid in a scorching desert.

“Yes, to cum!” Beatrice agreed. “But not for you alone to cum! You seem content with fucking any random hole, getting fucked by any random pussy. But I had higher expectations for you! Will you also submit to Belmot’s cock if he offers it?”

“No! Of course not!”

“What if he offers you to get gangbanged by his entire army until you can think of nothing but cum?”

“P-please stop! I’m loyal to you!”

“Yet you ignored my command! You were told to make Ember beg for your cock and cum, not to end up a begging slut yourself!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Tabitha moaned and cried as she thrust her fingers in and out of her ass, going deeper with each thrust until she was fisting her ass while milking her cock. “I failed you! Please punish me! Choke me! Pound my ass! Penetrate my womb! Fuck my throat all the way to my stomach!”

“Very well, I will punish you!” Beatrice said. “But not by fucking you just the way you want. Your punishment must be more… mild!”

“Hnah? M-m-mild?” Tabitha whimpered, confused whether she heard correctly. Tabitha couldn’t even recall the last time she heard such a word, and could not possibly comprehend Beatrice’s intent by using such a word.

“Light kisses on your forehead, gentle pats on your head,” Beatrice explained. “You will be restrained with padded, comfortable restraints, well-fed and nourished. The only sexual stimulation you shall receive will be gentle pussy licking once a day. But only enough for you to get aroused. To crave more. You’ll want to be ravaged, but instead of cocks you will only receive hugs to make you feel better. Until the feeling of a cock inside you becomes nothing but a distant memory.”

“Nooooooooooooo!” Tabitha cried out in horror. “Anything but that!!”

“Then get off your hands and knees and make Ember regret she ever thought of discarding either you or Olivia!” Beatrice commanded. “Make her cum with your cock! Make her plead for more so desperately that she never considers getting rid of either of you ever again. Because if you fail to give Ember the fucking of her life, if you fail to make her beg for you to fuck her, you will never feel my cock or tail inside you for the rest of your life!”

Scared as she had never been scared before, Tabitha leaped up to Ember with a single purpose in mind.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 185: Two Futas United (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Move aside!” Tabitha demanded and shoved Olivia away before the ninja could even realize what happened.

“Ghah!” Olivia fell to the floor, her cock and fingers forced out of Ember’s holes. Olivia looked up at her assaulter and saw that Tabitha already took her place in front of Ember, fucking the redhead’s mouth, while Beatrice took her pussy from behind.

“I was first!” Olivia shouted, rose to her feet, and rushed to take a place next to Tabitha.

“You’re too slow!” Tabitha responded, with desperation in her voice. “I have to make her cum now! I have to make her mine! I have to make her beg!”

“I was working on her butt too! You’re in the way!”

Both futanaris pushed each other, attempting to take sole possession of Ember’s mouth, but made no progress. Tabitha remained with her cock in Ember’s mouth, though could not go deeper due to Olivia’s interference. And Olivia, having failed to get rid of Tabitha, changed strategies to sharing Ember’s mouth instead.

“I guess, she’ll just have to take us both then!” Olivia said, pushing her cock into Ember’s mouth that was already occupied with Tabitha’s. “Open your mouth wider!”

“Gh-ghuahahhhh~” Ember could only gasp as her lips were stretched to their limit while two cocks entered her mouth and fought for the space within. Saliva dripped out of her mouth as Olivia and Tabitha rubbed against the inside of Ember’s cheeks, palates, tongue, as well as each other’s cock, competing for who will be first to push deeper within.

“Tch! You’re in the way!” Olivia complained. “I can’t get a good angle at all because of your meddling!”

“That’s because-HYAAAHN!” Tabitha’s reply was interrupted when Ember—while remaining in a doggy-style position—used her hands and fingers to strike back at the futanaris by attack their weaknesses: Olivia’s pussy and Tabitha’s ass.

It was rather impressive how Ember could maintain a completely horizontal back while only on her knees, using her trained abdomen muscles, as well as holding onto Tabitha’s and Olivia’s cocks with her mouth for extra support.

Ember’s fingers inside Olivia’s pussy and Tabitha’s ass felt good for the respective girls, but—after the surprise factor passed—those fingers did not compare to what both futanaris just went through.

“She still will not submit!” Tabitha said.

“But compared to before, this is nothing!” Oliva said with surprising confidence. “We’ll just have to work together!”

“How?” Tabitha asked.

“If she’s that desperate to make us cum, we should help her along,” Olivia said and kissed Tabitha, sliding her tongue into Tabitha’s mouth, while thrusting her fingers into Tabitha’s empty pussy.

“Hnah-alright!” Tabitha moaned as she accepted Olivia’s tongue and fingers and responded by sliding her finger into Olivia’s ass.

The two futanaris shared a passionate moment, kissing and fingering each other while they warmed their cocks in Ember’s mouth, while Ember fingered them. They then looked into each other’s eyes as they parted from their kiss and said, “Together!”

Olivia and Tabitha placed their free hand behind Ember’s head, fixing the redhead’s head in place and thrust their cocks in unison. Ember’s throat could not handle two cocks at once, so the futanaris were content with pushing into the back of Ember’s mouth with each powerful, jaw-dislocating thrust, while they fingered each other.

Ember’s assault on Tabitha’s and Olivia’s holes paled in comparison to their passionate fingers. The two futanaris knew how they wanted to be treated, and gave each other exactly what they would have loved to receive. Tabitha slid more and more fingers into Olivia’s asshole while Olivia thrust four fingers in and out of Tabitha’s pussy with the speed and vigor that bordered on fisting, trying to simulate the girth and power of a cock.

And although their nor Ember’s fingers could not compare to Beatrice’s cock—nor their own—the knowledge that they quickly regained control of the situation, that they found some strange, perverted comradery and were able to effortlessly give each other pleasure, where there was only resentment before, brought both Tabitha and Olivia to a quick and powerful climax.

The futanaris French kissed as they brought each other to orgasm and shot two loads of cum in unison into the back of Ember’s mouth.

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned from the pleasure as she felt Ember’s pussy clamp down on her cock. Ember finally reached climax herself from the double assault on her pussy by Beatrice’s vibrator and cock while Tabitha and Olivia unleashed their loads into her mouth.

“That’s more like it,” Beatrice said with a smile as she looked at Tabitha and Olivia who shared a passionate kiss while filling Ember’s mouth. The succubus sensed a change in the aura around the two futanaris. She felt that they were both now ready to do what they wanted to for such a long time.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 186: Futas in Sync (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah,” Tabitha moaned as she came down from another orgasm and looked at Ember. Cum poured out of the redhead’s mouth, where two dicks warmed themselves, pressing against each other and cuddling, just like their owners.

“Why are you letting it fall to the floor?” Tabitha asked in dismay. She pulled out of Ember’s mouth and went down to Ember’s mouth to collect it all with her tongue. She licked, sucked, swallowing as much as she could, even cleaning Olivia’s cock clean.

“To have so much cum in one day! I do not know what kind of magic this is, but our new goddess has truly blessed us!” Tabitha said after swallowing another load while stroking her cock, ready to go forward and unleash even more of Beatrice’s liquid gifts.

“Hn, you like this blessing too?” Olivia asked Tabitha, enjoying the unexpected but much-appreciated blowjob.

“Hnahaaah,” Tabitha moaned and took Olivia’s cock deeper into her cum-loving mouth.

Having my cock licked clean and sucked after an awesome blowjob… Olivia looked at Tabitha as she enjoyed her skillful service. Is this what’s it like to be Beatrice?

Tabitha’s reputation was never a secret to Olivia ever since they were in a team with Sebastian. She often wondered with disgust about what men could find so arousing about this cock-craving slut sucking yet another cock like she had so many before. Oh, had she known before! The way Tabitha stroked her cock while playing with her breasts as she bobbed her head on Olivia’s cock!

Olivia just had to experience what Beatrice experienced! She grabbed the back of Tabitha’s head and thrust her cock hard and deep while pushing Tabitha as far down as she could, gagging the green-haired slut on her cock, moaning as she felt Tabitha’s throat contract around her cock.

“But we can’t have all the fun to ourselves!” Olivia said as she let Tabitha go, reminding herself, as well as Tabitha, of their main goal. Olivia looked at Ember, the pyromancer’s face was wet with saliva, gagging tears, and cum, but her eyes were still defiant. Still not begging for more.

“We must not slack until justice has been delivered!” Olivia said and her eyes fell on Ember’s narrowing waist as the ninja thought of the juicy hole that was hidden on the other side of Ember’s hips. Her corrupt mind leapt to an obvious idea. “And we will do it together!”

Beatrice quickly realized what Olivia had in mind. Holding the vibrator with two fingers, the succubus grabbed Ember’s tits with both hands and lifted Ember up from her doggy-style pose, displaying the redhead’s sexy, untamed body for both futanaris.

“Hn!” Ember moaned again from the strong vibrations against the nipple of her perky C-cup.

“Don’t worry, I’ll find a good hiding spot for this,” Beatrice said to Ember and took the vibrator away from Ember’s breast while pulling out of her pussy. “It looks like that sweet hole of yours will be working double today.”

“Heh, after your girthy cock, I won’t even notice her little pecker,” Ember chuckled with winded breath.

“Little, is it?” Olivia said as she grabbed Ember by the waist and thrust her cock into Ember’s wet pussy.

“Then we’ll just have to compensate,” Tabitha said as she slithered on the floor, getting between Ember and Olivia.

“Wh-what?” Ember gasped when she felt Tabitha push her cock against her already busy pussy. Having also figured out Olivia’s intent, the crazy mage attempted to insert her cock together with Olivia's.

“Ah!” Olivia moaned as she felt Tabitha’s cock press against hers, trying to squeeze into the pyromancer’s tight pussy. Not once did Olivia and Tabitha have teamwork such as this. They could barely stand each other, and now they were so in sync, practically reading each other’s minds! Olivia partially pulled out of Ember’s pussy and pushed her cock up against Ember’s pussy walls, attempting to stretch Ember’s pussy as much as she could to help Tabitha invade the tight hole.

“Hn, You can’t be-aah-serious!” Ember gasped. “AHHHn!?”

Already not prepared for a double frontal assault, this left Ember utterly defenseless against a backdoor invade. What was first “only” familiar vibrations of an egg that was pressed against her anal sphincter was soon added upon by a familiar fat cock that pressed the egg—lubricated by Ember’s pussy juices—deeper inside.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 187: Filled by Three Futas (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hnaaah! What is this?” Ember moaned as Beatrice pushed the vibrator deeper into her ass with her cock. Ember’s ass was already warmed up by Tabitha earlier before, and this allowed the lubricated egg-shaped vibrator to slide in near-effortlessly.

At the same time, Tabitha finally pushed the first inch of her cock into Ember’s pussy, joining Olivia who was already half-inside. They stretched the redhead’s pussy to its absolute limits. And with each inch that Beatrice pushed the vibrator further into Ember’s ass, the vibrations spread throughout Ember’s inner walls. Olivia’s and Tabitha’s cock in one hole, Beatrice’s cock in the other one. All pressing against the thin inner muscles that separated them. All felt with increasing intensity by Ember thanks to the stimulating vibrations that escalated within her.

“Come here,” Beatrice said and turned Ember’s face so that she could kiss the girl that had three dicks inside her. Ember gladly reciprocated the kiss, trying to manage the intense stimulation within her.

And while Beatrice took Ember’s lips and tongue, Olivia sucked on Ember’s breasts while she waited for Tabitha to push further in and join her deeper inside Olivia’s pussy.

Tabitha did her best to squeeze her cock into Ember’s pussy as fast as possible while making sure to not cause the redhead any harm. However, Tabitha got distracted when she saw Beatrice’s tail, unattended, moving back and forth in the air. The green-haired, abuse-craving cock-lover could not resist such temptation. She grabbed Beatrice’s tail and took the tip into her mouth, sucking on it, licking it, inch by inch taking it deeper into her mouth until she moaned blissfully when she felt it hit the back of her mouth.

“Hey! Concentrate!” Olivia called out to her distracted futa ally.

Beatrice looked at her busy tail-sucker, momentarily parted from Ember’s lips, and said, “Tabitha can multitask, isn’t that right?”

“Mhmm,” Tabitha nodded in agreement, grabbed Beatrice’s tail with both hands, and pushed it down her throat while also moving her hips to push her cock into Ember’s pussy.

“Ooohhh,” Beatrice moaned and locked lips with Ember once again. A cock in Ember’s ass, with vibrations pulsating through it, a tail down Tabitha’s throat, massaged by the throat muscles that seemed determined to suck her tail down all the way to the green-haired tail lover’s stomach. It took all the willpower Beatrice had not to violate them both with rough thrusts to bring herself to climax as fast as possible.

Despite gagging, Tabitha was ecstatic that Beatrice allowed her to satisfy her need for having Beatrice’s cock-objects inside at least in one of her holes. Even as she teared up, even as her stomach convulsed, she held Beatrice’s tail strong and pushed another inch of it down her throat. Then another. The length of Beatrice’s tail allowed for a throat stimulation that was deeper than any cock in this world could manage. When satisfied so spectacularly, a task such as filling a moaning girl’s pussy with two cocks was laughably easy.

“Mfn!” Olivia moaned as she circled her tongue around Ember’s nipple. Tabitha’s cock pushed further into Ember’s pussy, filling the already limited space and providing even greater stimulation for Olivia. Feeling Ember’s tight cunt filling up, Olivia began rocking her hips, grinding her cock between Ember’s pussy walls and Tabitha’s cock.

“Mmmmm!” Ember cried out into Beatrice’s mouth from the stretching movement of two cocks in her pussy. She bit Beatrice’s lip, clawed at her back, trying to handle the unprecedented filling of her holes.

Beatrice felt Ember’s struggle and decided to help her bodyguard. As they swirled their tongues in each other’s mouths, Beatrice cast [Arousing Touch] on Ember to further lift her bodyguard to heaven. To heaven, where Beatrice already resided.

Beatrice was amazed at how long she was able to endure such unrelenting stimulation. After holding herself back as she toyed with, instructed, and cheered on her futanari partners until they gained the confidence and resilience required for their task, the succubus was free to fully indulge herself, to fully concentrate on her own pleasure. And that pleasure built up until it could no longer be contained or endured.

Beatrice’s cock and tail swelled from the overstimulation. The tightness of Ember’s ass was made even tighter by the pressure coming from Ember’s double-stuffed pussy. And combined with the vibrations that spread and came from all directions—not only through Ember’s pussy and ass but also from the vibrator itself, directly onto and into Beatrice’s cock!

Wishing to intensify Ember’s experience Beatrice inadvertently intensified her own! And with more and more of her tail disappearing down Tabitha’s suctioning throat, Beatrice felt that familiar building tingling that came with the rapidly escalating pleasure from the depraved, extreme futa on futa on futa on girl group sex.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 188: Cum of the Three Futas (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Even as the pre-orgasmic succubus used her [Arousing Touch] Skill on Ember, Beatrice recalled that with certain willpower the skill could be resisted. But that also assumed that the target would want to resist. And Beatrice was convinced that even if her stubborn, determined, and skilled bodyguard could resist such a low-level Skill, she would not choose to do so. She would embrace the surge of warm pleasure. And Beatrice was right.

As the warm magic washed over Ember, spreading from her mouth, down her throat, together with Beatrice’s saliva that she swallowed, past her abdomen, through her erogenous zones, down her arms and legs, all the way to the very tips of her fingers, so did the pleasure increase. Twofold. Fivefold. Just as the tightness inside a tight pussy could only be raised by stuffing more cocks into it, that tight filling was reverberated by the vibrations of Beatrice’s vibrator from ass to pussy and back to ass. The pyromancer was on fire and she bit Beatrice’s tongue as she spasmed and came with three cocks inside her.

“See that, Tabitha?” Olivia cheered as she felt the vibrations in Ember’s pussy intensify and grow, transforming into full-on spasms of Ember’s pussy muscles. “She’s finally appreciating our cocks!”

“Ghunglrlhg~” Tabitha only gagged in response, and Olivia saw more and more of Beatrice’s tail get sucked down Tabitha’s bulged throat.

“Concentrate!” Olivia shouted and slapped Tabitha.

“Ghhurhhh~” Tabitha shuddered and moan-gagged.

Olivia got a feeling that Tabitha enjoyed the hard slap across the cheeks of her full mouth. Olivia remembered how much Tabitha got off on getting choked by Beatrice. Olivia wanted to cum inside Ember. She was already so turned on, so close to full conquest of the stubborn pyromancer. This throat-fuck-slut was in the way of that. She needed to be punished! Those that get in the way must be punished, Olivia thought as her hand reached all on her own toward Tabitha’s engorged neck.

“Ghhuoooooo!” Tabitha gasped breathlessly with trembling lips as her mouth opened wider than the girth of the tail. But no air could pass into the blocked throat, which was further squeezed by Olivia.

“You’re in the way of justice!” Olivia repeated, again and again, choking Tabitha while rocking her hips and fucking Ember’s pussy. The slick friction against Tabitha’s cock combined with all Olivia’s attention on Tabitha, made Olivia feel like she was fucking Tabitha. Yes! Fucking Tabitha’s cock! Fucking her while choking her! That’s what you get for getting in my way!

You like this, don’t you!?” Olivia snarled as she tightened her grip, feeling Tabitha’s cock swell, pressing back against Olivia’s cock, taking up even more space inside Ember’s cramped pussy, making it even tighter! Making it even better! Olivia thrust harder and faster, grinding and fucking both Tabitha and Ember.

“That’s what you get! That’s what you get!” Olivia repeated again and again amidst moans and groans. “Justice! Justice for both of you! Take it all!”

Tabitha only gurgled as her entire body convulsed and thrashed. Tabitha’s eyes had long rolled back and, leaving only the teary, cum-addicted whites. Whites of the eyes. White as cum.

What neither of the futanaris was aware of was that their animalistic depravities, combined with the spasming of Ember’s pussy and ass, sent Beatrice over the edge. Feeling her bodyguard cum from three cocks in two holes, while her tail was massaged, squeezed, and suctioned deep within Tabitha’s throat, there was only so much of such unimaginable depravity that Beatrice could take before she jerked and unleashed her thick loads of cum into Ember’s ass and Tabitha’s stomach.

The moment that Tabitha felt cum pumping down the length of Beatrice’s tail inside her mouth, inside her throat, Tabitha’s mind exploded in blissful ecstasy as the masochistic addict embraced the first rope of cum into her stomach.

“Cum! I can feel you twitch and spasm!” Olivia shouted. “I know you want to cum! You want to cum, you gagging whore! I’ll fuck and choke you until you cum! I’ll give you my justice! Cum and fill that arrogant bitch! I’ll cum too! We’ll both cum as we stretch her to the point that only our cocks will satisfy her! Cum! Cum you slut! Cuuuuuuuuuuuum~~”

Olivia arched her back as she squeezed Tabitha’s throat with both hands, thrust hard, and pumped her seed into Ember’s overstuffed pussy. As Olivia came, she felt Tabitha’s cock twitch just like its convulsing owner and shoot its sticky contents into Ember, mixing together with Olivia’s cum. A soup of cum. Pleasure and cum. Those were the only things that Tabitha’s cum-addled brain could think about as she choked on Beatrice’s tail while accepting her cum and spasming in ecstasy.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 189: Lust for the Cocks of the Three Futas (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh,” Ember moaned as she came down from her orgasm, stuffed with cocks and cum of the three futas that filled her holes. But the fire that awoke within her did not die. It did not even weaken in the slightest. The fire of pleasure burned hot within Ember, requiring more fuel, more cocks to consume and satisfy itself.

Ember looked at the three futanaris around her.

Beatrice was still in the midst of orgasmic throes as her tail jerked and twitched, pumping more cum into Tabitha’s stomach. Ember felt Beatrice’s cock shooting more cum deep within her, but Beatrice had stopped her movements as she basked in pleasure. And passive cumshots could not satisfy the pyromancer.

Tabitha was lost. That was clear to Ember at a glance. Tabitha’s cock twitched within Ember’s pussy, but that was out of orgasmic reflex as she thrashed in either bliss or agony, or both. Beatrice finally pulled her tail out of Tabitha to let the fucked woman breathe, spraying more cum across Tabitha’s face. If it were any other slut abused like this, Ember would fear for the survival of the poor chocked and throated woman. But Ember had seen Tabitha go through similar experiences before. It was what the masochist asked for, after all.

Then there was Olivia. Ember watched her climax from the domination even more than from the pleasure of sex. Olivia’s cock kept thrusting into Ember’s double-penetrated pussy even while Olivia was busy punishing Tabitha, concentrating all her effort on punishing the masochist. And that was the energy Ember looked for to satisfy her.

Ember leaped to Olivia, drawn to the fire of Olivia’s emotions, and pinned the futa ninja to the floor. She wanted Olivia’s attention on herself. She needed it all on her. As Ember pinned Olivia, both girls moving falling forward, Ember involuntarily slipped off Beatrice’s and Tabitha’s cocks, but Olivia’s cock remained deep within her pussy as she slammed her hips onto it while passionately kissing the futanari ninja.

“Who said you could disrupt my delivery of justice?” Olivia asked Ember and grabbed the redhead's wrists. Olivia then held Ember’s arms behind her back as she thrust upward into Ember’s pussy. But it wasn’t the same. Ember felt half-empty, and Olivia found the stimulation lacking. What could compare to the previous orgasm? But the aroused and power-hungry ninja was not about to stop.

“If you want cock that much then get on all fours like a bitch!” Olivia demanded of Ember and threw the redhead off her.

“I said ass up!” Olivia shouted and slapped Ember hard on the left buttcheek. Then again—on the right.

“Ahn! Yes!” Ember couldn’t tell what came over her. She just had to be taken. With her face pressing against the wooden floor, Ember raised her ass toward Olivia. And the ninja did not hesitate to insert her cock into Ember’s cum-filled ass. It oozed Beatrice’s cum and Olivia gladly thrust inside, fucking Ember from behind like a cheap bitch to the sound of stirring and squelching of Beatrice’s cum.

But even that no longer was enough for Olivia. Olivia barely felt the strange vibrations coming from deeper within Ember’s ass. Olivia thrust four fingers into Ember’s pussy, attempting to simulate the tightness that a single cock could not achieve. Olivia pulled out of Ember’s ass, pulling more of Beatrice’s cum out, and slapped Ember again.

“Stay like that!” Olivia commanded Ember. The ninja then rushed to Tabitha and slapped the girl across the face, bringing the masochist back to her senses. “Are you done already?”

“Hnaah?” Tabitha reacted with all the energy of a coma patient.

“Have you forgotten what will happen if you do not fulfill the task that Beatrice gave you?” Olivia asked and slapped Tabitha again.

“AH!” Tabitha gasped and awoke instantly when she remembered what horrible repercussions awaited her should she fail. Tabitha scrambled to get on her feet but awkwardly stumbled forward, ending up on all fours, like Ember.

Olivia did not miss this opportunity to spread Tabitha’s cheeks and thrust into the masochist’s ass.

“Haahn!” Tabitha screamed. “Wait! I have to... Beatrice’s task—”

“Who’s stopping you?” Olivia asked with a laugh as she fucked Tabitha’s ass. Tabitha’s behind was slightly looser than Ember’s, but Olivia did not exchange one hole for another without a plan that would bring them all joy. The ninja found Beatrice’s tail, grabbed it near the tip and pushed it against Tabitha’s ass and her own cock, slowly pushing it inside.

“HNUAHNAAAAA!!!” Tabitha screamed and jerked, arching her back as her cock jerked with her and shot out a rope of cum across Ember’s back.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 190: Finish of the Three Futas (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

But Olivia was not done with just squeezing half an inch of Beatrice’s tail’s tip into Tabitha’s ass. She pushed more and more. And as she did so, Tabitha’s hips twitched and jerked while the masochist cried and moaned yet again. Her cock jerked for a hole to fill. And when Tabitha saw Ember’s ass in front of her, she did not need to think twice.

Tabitha grabbed Ember’s ass and plunged her cock inside while more and more of Olivia and Beatrice entered her behind. And as Tabitha moved on instinct to plunge her swollen, milked cock into the nearest warm hole, Olivia pushed more and more of Beatrice’s tail into Tabita.

By now, there was so much cum on all of them, in all of them, that lubrication needed not to be thought about. Though, one could have wondered if lack of lubricant would have stopped Olivia in her aroused, power-mad state of mind.

Olivia moved her hips and moaned in satisfaction when she felt her cock squeezed tight as she pushed it and rubbed against Tabitha’s anal walls and Beatrice’s cock-like tail. Each push forced more moans out of Tabitha, pushed her cock closer to another cumgasm, made Tabitha fuck Ember even more feverishly.

“S-see? See what you would have missed out on!?” Tabitha asked amidst her cries and moans. Two phallic objects in her ass at once, one of those Beatrice’s. Pushing, spreading her apart. Each inch that Tabitha's ass was filled with by two phallic objects, seemed to make her cock swell further as if it was her cock that was getting penetrated from behind, pleasured, urged into action. How could she not fuck? How could she not cum?

What Tabitha might have lacked in girthiness, was overcome by the constant orgasmic state of her cock and mind. And as Tabitha’s ass was so wonderfully, brutally filled, stretched, stimulated, and used for pleasure, so did Tabitha used Ember’s ass for pleasure. With all the vigor that she could muster, Tabitha fucked Ember’s ass just as she desired to get fucked. Just as she got fucked. And though Olivia’s cock and Beatrice’s tail moved slowly and purposefully, Tabitha pounded Ember’s ass with the strength of a raging stallion, desperate to breed its mate.

“Haaah! Yes!!! More!” Ember cried, unable to even comprehend what she was saying. Something happened. Something changed when she was in Beatrice’s arms. But whatever it was—it did not matter now. All that mattered was the passionate, fiery energy that took Ember and gave her pleasure.

“Haah! Ah! Ah-ha! Haha! Hahahnaaahhhhhh!” Tabitha moaned and laughed, hearing Ember moan. “You hear that!? She wants it! She likes it! She needs it! More of my cock! You hear that, Beatrice!?”

“I heard!” Beatrice said as she got behind Olivia and pushed her cock into the ninja’s wet pussy.

“Hnah!?” Olivia moaned in surprise and jerked from the sudden surge of more pleasure.

The succubus could not possibly stand back for so long while her futas had all the fun with her loyal bodyguard all by themselves. It didn’t even surprise Beatrice that Olivia—lost in her power trip—did not even notice Beatrice approach until Beatrice’s cock was already pushing into her.

“What are you so surprised about?” Beatrice asked. “It’s my tail you’re using after all! Don’t tell me you weren’t hoping that I’d come to fuck you horny pussy while you ravage Tabitha!”

“I-haah-I was!” Oliva moaned and fucked Tabitha’s overstuffed ass faster while her mind was filled with Beatrice’s cock. “Please! Harder! Harder!”

“You need not ask!” Beatrice said as she fucked Olivia faster, harder, deeper. The chain of cocks was now complete. From Beatrice to Olivia, from Olivia to Tabitha, from Tabitha to Ember. Beatrice only wished she could fuck all of them at once. She had but one choice!

“Ahh-no!” Olivia moaned when she felt Beatrice’s tail pull out of Tabitha’s ass and leave Olivia’s cock there all alone.

But Beatrice did not intend to leave her tail in the cold open air for long. She plunged her tail into Olivia’s ass, planting five-six inches in one go.

“Hghnu!” Olivia gasped with wide eyes as all air was pushed out of her without a second to react. Her cock twitched inside Tabitha, threatening to burst if Beatrice kept pleasantly milking her. But the very next moment Beatrice was already out and thrusting into Tabitha’s pussy instead.

“Hnah! Beatrice!” Tabitha cried out blissfully and let out a small drop of cum out of her cock when she felt Beatrice plunge that tail all the way to her womb. Just like with Olivia, Beatrice withdrew out of Tabitha and reached into Ember’s pussy next. Just barely under Tabitha and Olivia, but Beatrice was able to reach the pussy of her bodyguard, making Ember moan in satisfaction.

After a single, powerful thrust into Ember, Beatrice pulled out and returned to Olivia, invading her ass once more.

“Ahn! Don’t stop!” Olivia begged for Beatrice to stay inside her ass. Her ass and pussy. Both filled by the succubus while she fucked Tabitha’s ass.

But Beatrice did not care for Olivia’s selfish pleas. The succubus fucked Tabitha’s pussy next, then Ember’s, then Olivia’s ass once again. One after another, round after round, with increasing speed and depth, with shortening pauses in between switching holes. All the while Beatrice kept fucking Olivia’s ass, letting her tail do the work. All the while Olivia kept pounding Taibtha’s ass, waiting, salivating for another filling thrust into her own ass, hoping that the next thrust would be the big one, that she would be the one in who Beatrice stays. Into who Beatrice unloads both her loads.

“Yes! More! Beatrice!” Ember moaned as her pussy gladly welcomed Beatrice’s tail. “You’re improving so much! Ah! Take me! Make me cum! Make me cum again!”

“Me!! Please ravage me!” Tabitha begged. “I’ve been a good cock-girl! I’ve made Ember beg! I’ve made her moan with my cock! With my cock in her ass! I’ve been a useful cock-girl! Please fill me! Please cream me! Fill me and cream me as I fill and cream Ember's ass!”

Beatrice was losing her mind. Three hot young women wishing to be fucked in all holes by her. Two of them made dick-girls and were now fucking each other. The depravity of it all made Beatrice crazy with lust. She fucked them all! As fast as she could. She did not even notice when she slipped her tail into her own pussy, but before she knew it, she was fucking four wet, twitching, begging holes one after another, her own pussy included.

The room was filled with the moans of four young women lost in depravity as they fucked each other and wished to be fucked. The pussies sucked in any object that entered them, desperate to hold on to it, desperate to cum with it. Their cocks twitched as the aching pleasure became unbearable. They grabbed whichever part of flesh they could and thrust with all the might that they could muster as they unleashed their cum into each other with shuddering orgasms while Beatrice made sure to fill every single one of them with her cum, herself included.

 

-48 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

-48 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

 

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 191: Twenty Minutes

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Beatrice came to in a heap of cum-drenched, naked female bodies, she vaguely recalled system notifications flashing before her eyes one after another. Level ups, Arousal Points, Skill Points, typical notifications in semi-translucent blue boxes that she got used to seeing. In her crazed state, the succubus disregarded those completely. Everything was kind of a blur by the end of her sexcapade.

Beatrice would not have even been surprised if it turned out that she had dreamt of giving Tabitha and Olivia dicks to fuck Ember with and joining them after impregnating a fox girl. But the fox girl was sleeping naked on the bed, just like Beatrice left her. And Tabitha, Olivia, and Ember were lying naked next to her, passed out from cumming so many times.

No wonder! Beatrice thought, recalling just how much cum Olivia and Tabitha ended up unleashing during their time with their temporary dicks. A Skill Point well spent! The enhancement of her [Dick Growing] skill was most certainly worth it, Beatrice thought with a smile as she recalled Olivia and Tabitha fucking each other, Ember, cumming from getting fucked...

Beatrice looked at Olivia, at Tabitha. They slept so peacefully. Their breathing was calm, nothing like they were just a little while ago. Their cocks were also finally gone—

Ah! Finally!? Beatrice had just remembered something. She double-checked the description of her [Dick Growing (+1)] Skill, barely believing what she read.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

 

The dick-growing effect was supposed to last only 20 minutes!

That was 20 minutes!? Beatrice’s jaw nearly fell to the floor in shock. She vaguely recalled when she cast her first [Dick Growing (+1)] spell on Olivia, before refreshing its cooldown to use it on Tabitha too. That was before Rafaelia! Beatrice felt like she had spent days fucking non-stop, emptying her non-existent ballsack into everything that moved in the room, including herself by the end of it.

Still, it wasn’t like Beatrice was complaining. She glanced at the window, confirming that—though the evening was setting in as the sun slowly set, threatening to disappear behind the city walls at any moment—it was nowhere near dark yet. Which meant Beatrice had plenty of time to get to the fights that she planned to participate in. Forge of Champions, was it? Beatrice recalled that the fights are supposed to take place after sunset.

And I did level up, didn’t I? Beatrice thought and brought up her information tab.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

17 (1%)

Health Points

430/430 (+0.84/sec)

Arousal Points

0.5 /266 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

140/180 (+0.45/sec)

Physical Attack

16

Physical Defense

12

Magic Attack

18

Magic Defense

18

Speed

12

 

A quick check of her Arousal Points confirmed that they did not go into the negatives. Otherwise, after cumming so many times, Beatrice figured she’d be in triple-digit-negative by now. Still, with 266 Points regenerating at 0.01 per second, Beatrice had over seven hours before she reached the cap and got really desperate for sex. Which was not even comparable to the half of an hour she started out with. Then again, not reaching the Arousal Point cap did not seem to stop Beatrice from fucking silly anyway.

So many levels just through sex... Not a bad way to level up. Despite participating in several fights, Beatrice reliably leveled from fighting only one time, when she ended up dealing with four scumbags. Even during her last fight with Steve, she leveled up after the fight, after several “healing” sessions.

Beatrice counted back, trying to recall all the times she leveled since her fight with Steve. She remembered getting Level 13 after her last, quick threesome in the woods, then a level in the alley, another level here, and... By the looks of it, two more levels now.

Even with five more levels, it doesn’t feel nearly enough to make a big difference.

Beatrice looked at how the leveling had impacted her combat stats and while Health, Arousal Points, and Stamina Points all continued to rise consistently (with a big help from [Arousal Pool (+2)] Enhancements), her combat stats looked not only unimpressive but also wrong, from how Beatrice remembered them. Beatrice was convinced they were higher before. And my health also grew by 20 Points per level, so why is it—Oh, right, the items! Beatrice remembered that she was completely naked apart from her Choker of a Phyx. Maybe if I get some proper armor to boost my fighting performance, until I get strong enough to not require it...

Even though Beatrice was able to incapacitate Steve with her [Daze] Skill, she could not finish him off in time. And if Steve somehow got a way to counter her low-level Mischief Skill... Beatrice felt completely outclassed in terms of pure raw power when she, Ember, and Olivia took on one of Belmot’s henchmen. I need more power!

But first, I need to clean up, Beatrice thought, feeling how sticky she was, and started praying that this dark, medieval fantasy world had a shower with hot water.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 192: Forge of Champions

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Perhaps, Beatrice should not have been surprised when she found a door in their room that led to a bathroom with a shower in it. After all, what kind of wish-fulfillment world would not have ways for a sex-seeking succubus to clean herself up after an indulgent foursome?

A tiny room, with little more than a toilet and a small space with uninspired curtains that separated the tiled shower space from the rest of the bathroom. However, Beatrice was surprised even more pleasantly when she turned the red metal shower knob and felt the heat from the hot water pouring from the shower head that made the room quickly fill with steam.

Beatrice wondered what made this instant supply of hot water a reality. Was it some powered heating that used wood, gas, or coal, or was it instead several water and fire elemental magicians that were slaving away in some dungeon to provide some basic necessities for the city? How many magicians would it take to provide for a city of this size? Maybe not as much as Beatrice would imagine. Maybe it was only some select few districts or buildings that had the privilege of hot water and pipes for it to flow through?

However, in hindsight, it made sense that this city would have ways for the inhabitants to properly shower and clean themselves. Otherwise, the carefree sex would quickly become disgusting if every person in the city reeked of semen, shit, and piss. Recalling her encounter in an alley, Beatrice should have noticed how strange it was strange for her to not notice any foul smells from the girls or the alley itself. Or from the citizens they passed as they walked through the depraved, free-for-all streets of Klapsus.

Beatrice washed her naked body under a pleasant stream of warm water, enjoying a different kind of heat as she spread the liquid soap across her skin. The soap foamed easily under the stream of water, and Beatrice realized that, for some reason, the soap smelled of peaches. Beatrice couldn’t help but feel odd that the city had had a supply of alcohol, soap, and hot water would still have to resort to unwitting cannibalism for survival.

“Hey!” Beatrice heard Ember’s voice behind her. The succubus turned around and saw her naked bodyguard mode the yellowish curtains and step into the shower space to also wash her body.

“I must say, you might end up impressing me,” Ember said as she took the soap and applied it to her own enticing body that she submitted to cock and tail mere minutes ago. “Your powers are growing with the speed I have not witnessed yet.”

“How do you view my chances in those Forge of Champions you’ve mentioned?” Beatrice asked.

“If you’re hoping to get by on just your sexual prowess… It might be enough for you to get through the fodder, but I do hope you develop your combat potential just as quickly as you do your sexual one,” Ember said.

“Tell me more about this ‘Forge of Champions’,” Beatrice said to Ember while calmly finishing washing the soap off her body. After so much sex, the succubus was able to remain calm even in the presence of such a hot young woman, that just a week ago she would only dream of simply viewing naked, let alone fucking. At least for now, the succubus was able to concentrate on her next goal. And as eager as Beatrice was to test and grow her combat abilities, as confident as she was in her chances in dealing with nearly any challenge that was thrown at her in this world, Beatrice still wanted to know what exactly she was getting into.

“What is even there to say?” Ember said, pausing for a moment. With an expression and tone of voice as nonchalant as one would have when describing the rules of a poker game, the redhead said, “It is simply another way for the city to get rid of over-eager, over-confident idiots that are desperate for cheap fame and glory. Countless faceless S.E.C.R.E.T. guild failures, those that wish to prove something and rise in status above a no-name, forgettable, dismissible peasants that no one would even notice disappearing or outright suicidal fools, they all enter the competition, where only a single champion is crowned.”

“Fights to the death, then?” Beatrice asked.

“They often end up as such, even though it is not a requirement,” Ember said. “But there has never been a single Champion that had not drenched his or her hands in blood. Weakness is easily abused there.”

“I’m guessing, but I assume that—just like with many other things in this city—the royalty turn a blind eye to this?” Beatrice asked.

“Of course!” Ember confirmed, happy that Beatrice caught on so easily. “True, that these types of fights are not technically legal, and most certainly they would be unheard of in better times. But now? Some genuinely believe that a true Champion can be born in that arena. At least that is what most pretend to believe.”

“And where are those ‘Champions’ now?” Beatrice asked.

“Dead or vanished without a trace,” Ember answered.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 193: Planning for the Fights

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“We’ll need to get you some proper armor,” Ember said while she and Beatrice got dressed after their shower.

“Ah!? Shopping!? With Beatrice!?” Tabitha sprung back to life, elbowing Olivia in the face by accident.

“Ow! The hell!?” Olivia cursed from the rude awakening, trying to figure out just what exactly happened.

“Shopping?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow. The succubus could no imagine walking into a shop to buy some armor like she would to go buy a loaf of bread. And considering that even buying a loaf of bread seemed to pose a challenge in this city, she couldn’t help but ask, “Does such a thing as ‘shopping’ even exist here?”

“For those that know where to look, and have something of value to offer,” Ember said. “And no-these two are not coming.”

“Aw! Why not!?” Tabitha pouted.

“Because if you had two brain cells to put together, you’d be able to figure out that under these conditions nobody is allowed to just sell or buy armor and weapons that are actually good,” Ember said. “Which you should have known anyway if you were capable of thinking of anything other than cocks.”

“Like you thought of mine earlier?” Tabitha asked.

“... I’m not endangering my contacts by bringing more people than necessary,” Ember insisted. “Nor am I waiting for you two to get into a presentable state.”

“Oh, I can go like this, no problem!” Tabitha said cheerfully.

“And that’s the problem,” Ember said. “Olivia, it looks like you know where the games will be held, right?”

“Yes,” Olivia confirmed without much joy, rubbing her bruised cheek.

“We’ll be there at sunset,” Ember said. “Whether you come or not is up to you. But unless you plan to go there as free entertainment, I suggest you get cleaned first.”

“I don’t need reminders to cleanse my body after sex with you,” Olivia said.

“Cute,” Ember said flatly and went toward the door.

Beatrice appreciated Ember’s haste but did not immediately follow the redhead out of the room. Instead, Beatrice looked to the bed where Rafaelia was still sleeping. Beatrice did not want to wake up the fox girl after such an intense intercourse and asked, “Does anyone have anything to write with?”

“I can burn a note if you want to,” Ember said and lit a small fire on her finger.

“I can carve one,” Olivia said as she looked around to locate her belongings.

“N-no, that’s fine,” Beatrice said, having no intention of leaving such a barbaric message behind. “I’ll ask downstairs... Will you two be coming to this Forge of Champions?”

“Of course!” Tabitha said. “But can’t I come with you now?”

“Ember is right on this one—the quicker we are the better,” Beatrice said. “Meet us there, and don’t get into trouble!”

“Alright,” Tabitha said with a sullen voice and posture.

Olivia was obviously hesitant in giving her reply. Seeing this, Beatrice added, “You don’t have to come. I have no illusions that this is a dangerous endeavor for many reasons.”

“Yes, she’s better off staying here and babysitting the kitty,” Ember said with a smile.

“I’ll be there,” Olivia said, rising to the challenge.

“Good! See you soon, then,” Beatrice said and walked out of the room together with Ember.

“Ember, would Belmot’s men be there?” Beatrice asked Ember as they walked down the hall toward the stairs. “As the supposed upholders of the law and order, they shouldn’t even show their faces at such illegal games, correct?”

“Correct,” Ember confirmed. “With that said, it would be foolish to even assume that they are not well informed about what happens there, especially concerning potential strong fighters.”

“The better I perform, the bigger the target on my back,” Beatrice concluded. “That much is to be expected.”

“True, but also do not think of yourself too highly just yet,” Ember said. “It’s not like you’re the first one to get into a fight with the grunts of the Purple Capes. Your little fox friend murdered three of them shortly before you and Olivia sprung into action, and that’s also not even close to an exception. They have a lot to deal with, so their first priority will not be to talk with every spy and informant on their payroll in the entire city to be on the lookout for three non-descript young women that beat up six armed men.”

“They won’t mention that part,” Beatrice assumed.

“Which keep them from increasing the priority on this, for now,” Ember pointed out. “And as for the Forge of Champions, it will take several dominant victories before anyone even cares to remember your name for longer than a minute. And to that end, it’s the reason why we need to change up your appearance for when you start piling up victories.”

Beatrice smiled, glad to have such a capable bodyguard at her side, and said, “You really put a lot of thought into my earlier little desire for some combat experience.”

“Not really,” Ember shrugged. “Basic logic and deductive reasoning can only be impressive when compared to those two sluts who are barely capable of more complex thoughts than animals.”

Beatrice shook her head, getting used to the idea that it will take a lot more than half an hour of wild sex to impress Ember.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 194: A Note

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The common room was as lively as Beatrice left it. It might have even gotten more crowded, despite Y’Shtara’s best efforts to reduce the number of her, particularly lewd and misbehaving patrons. Well, Beatrice understood that in this city there were very few non-lewd citizens, but in the Wholesome Inn, they had to at least pretend to be able to keep it in their pants.

“We don’t really have time to stop for a drink,” Ember said to Beatrice when the succubus stopped after only a few steps away from the stairs. “And I didn’t think of you as someone who’d need to bolster their courage before a fight—"

“It’s not that,” Beatrice said as she scanned the room for the owners of the inn.

Through the disorderly movements of a noisy, busy, drunken crowd, Beatrice was able to locate Y’Shlata, Y’Shtara’s little sister, the small-framed, but big-breasted cat girl in a barmaid’s outfit. The succubus moved swiftly through the crowd toward her target, which caused her to rub her big breasts several times against random drunken beastkin as she squeezed past them. None of them dared to comment or complain. Which Beatrice took as either them being too drunk to notice or having the feat of a certain cat girl put in them.

“Something to write with?” Y’Shlata repeated with a surprise, unsure if she heard the giant-tittied vagabond’s request correctly “You mean you actually know how to write?”

“Of course!” Beatrice said as three thoughts flashed through her mind:

One, it had completely slipped her mind that illiteracy might be an issue in this city, in fact, she should have assumed as much until proved otherwise. And even if she left a written message, there was no reason to think that a commoner like Rafaelia would be able to read it. If anything, it was more impressive that Beatrice had come across at least two literate companions in Ember and Olivia, who did not deny their ability to write;

Two, Beatrice instantly realized that she had no reason to think that she could actually write in the language this world. Though she was able to communicate verbally and all her system information was written in plain English for her benefit, she was simply taking for granted that there would be no differences when it came to putting words on paper. For all she knew, the goddess Luluna simply gave her the means to understand the tongue of this world, figuring that a degenerate pervert would not even think of picking up a pen when there was so much sex to be had.

And Beatrice’s third realization was that—despite her beauty—she indeed must have looked like the poorest of the poor in the ragged old cloak that she used to cover her body. And while that worked fine to conceal her “assets”, it also made for poor first impressions, and it was about time to address this issue with a change of wardrobe.

“Very well, I should still have some ink and paper here,” Y’Shtala said as bent behind her counter and searched through the lower shelves for the desired items. “Ah! Here you go!”

Y’Shtala passed over the counter a sheet of yellowish paper, a feather, and a stained bottle of black ink to Beatrice.

Here goes nothing! Beatrice thought as she sunk the quill into the ink and started writing with a feather quill for the first time in her life.

“I might be a little rusty,” Beatrice said with embarrassment at her own handwriting when she saw how horribly smeared and uneven her letters ended up. Forget the quill, when was the last time Beatrice held a pen other than signing consent forms in a hospital with a trembling hand?

“Can you even understand this?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“A little,” Ember chuckled.

Beatrice passed the sheet of paper back to Y’Shlata and asked, “Could you take bring this note to the room…”

“Three-seven,” Ember reminded Beatrice.

“To the room three-seven, along with some food?” Beatrice finished her question. “Do you have anything… Good?”

“Oh, you’re Y’Shtara’s friend?” Y’Shlata asked Ember when she realized who had paid for that particular room, along with three others.

“‘Friend’ is a strong word, but I did pay for the best,” Ember confirmed.

“We certainly have the best beer around!” Y’Shlata said with pride.

“No alcohol for the fox girl that’s resting there!” Beatrice insisted, a little louder than might have been necessary, remembering a highly important detail at the very last second. “I’ll take the note for a moment… Need to remind her of that too…”

Y’Shlata looked a little confused and a lot insulted that somebody would refuse her beverages.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 195: Pregnancies (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You really got her pregnant?” Ember asked Beatrice once both of them were out of the Wholesome Inn and back on the depraved streets of Klapsus.

“Yes,” Beatrice nodded. “I take it that’s rare in this city? At least that’s what Rafaelia said as she begged to be creampied.”

“Rare, to say the least,” Ember confirmed. “Whether it’s the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild’s machinations, the Purple Capes with their alcohol distributions, or something else, somehow, someone has managed to halt the potential population growth dead in its tracks.

“To think that you managed to bypass it this quickly! We’d need proof that it wasn’t random luck, as there are rumors of a few pregnancies here and there, though few women are rarely seen with bellies, much to the dismay to pregnancy fetishists.”

“Pregnancy fetishists? Like Rafaelia?”

“Kind of, though that’s not the specific kink I was referring to. There are several kinds of them!” Ember said with a cheerful smile. “One of the kinks—the impregnation fetish to be precise—you just witnessed with that fox slut. That fetish has also been spreading recently.

“Many guys get off on the idea of impregnating some random slutty girl, just like the girls get off on playing with the ‘what if’ scenarios. ‘What if this brute gets me pregnant because I’m too horny to say ‘no’? And the knowledge that their fantasies have next to no chance of coming true only adds to their happy-go-lucky, thrill-seeking approach that would have otherwise led to every female within the city getting knocked up within a week.

“But then there are those with the fetish for pregnant women. Lactation, bellies, high on hormones and horny out of their minds soon to be mothers, you name it! And the men and women with those fetishes have been severely deprived of scratching that particular kink itch… Maybe that’s one of the reasons that no sane pregnant woman would go out in the streets. She’d likely end up gangbanged for a whole week without rest!”

“If anything, that makes me wonder why no pregnant woman has done so, judging by the level of insane depravity that’s going on in this city,” Beatrice said.

“True, must be something else then,” Ember agreed. “Either way, a successful pregnancy might just be the first real proof of your otherworldly powers. That is if you could successfully repeat impregnations and prove them. Oh, if true, when Lucarad finds out, he will not shut up about this for as long as he lives!”

“Considering that powers that be are going out of their way to limit the possible pregnancies, I would prefer to wait before proving my growing powers,” Beatrice said.

“Well, even without proof, it is only a matter of time before the soon-to-be mother realized it herself,” Ember said. “Even without previous pregnancy experience.”

“But if what you said before is true, I might need to worry about her safety,” Beatrice said.

“Eventually. Without a direct inspection by a Fertility Magician, she should be safe for at least a month.”

“Fertility magician?”

“Yes,” Ember laughed. “The few of them that are still alive have been a laughing stock ever since the pregnancies abruptly dwindled. All they’re good for now is determining if a woman is pregnant, which they also cannot do, because nobody is pregnant.

“Last I heard, one of the magicians had resigned herself to becoming a cum-dumpster, claiming that her fertility magic works through her pussy before resorting to begging anyone with a half-working dick to cum inside her and make her pregnant so that she can restore the Fertility Magicians to their former glory.”

“I see…” Beatrice looked around for ideas to change the subject and end the awkward silence.

“By the way, what about the old people?” Beatrice asked after looking around and realizing that she rarely saw a single person past fifty. “Do I even want to know?”

“If they can get pregnant?” Ember joked.

“You know what I mean.”

Ember sighed at the poor reception of her joke. “Part of it is that few people in this city have a kink for sex with older men and women. Not when there’s an abundance of young, fresh meat on the market, metaphorically speaking of course.”

“Yes, metaphorically,” Beatrice said, as her stomach turned at her yesterday’s discoveries.

“That, and older people simply don’t have the stamina to keep up with the young ones, so obviously you would see them about less often,” Ember continued as they both walked past half-naked male and female forms, ignoring the couples that blatantly fucked out in the open. “Needless to say, the current conditions would first take their toll on the weak and sickly.”

“It looks to me like the ones in charge have stopped just short of literally executing people to prolong their supplies and whatever this sorry excuse for existence is,” Beatrice said. “Is there an actual plan on how to get out of this desperate situation?”

“Sure, there is—we’re all waiting for the chosen hero!” Ember said with a mocking laugh, not even pretending to be sincere. “The Forge of Champions has been created to find a—you guessed it—a champion! A champion among the pathetic rags that would go out of the city and take on hordes of demons instead of staying here and fucking silly for the rest of his life!

“King Selirius himself is dutifully handing out quests to brave adventurers that are willing to risk their lives for the Kingdom! Whenever he is lucid enough to speak coherently, that is.”

Everyone’s either given up or holding on to the last vestiges of power, Beatrice concluded as she walked past a naked woman that was on her knees, taking a cock up her ass while gleefully catching piss in her mouth from two guys at once.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 196: Bunny Over a Barrel (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Ember guided Beatrice through the winding, ever-indulgent streets of Klapsus, Beatrice’s eyes were bombarded with countless sights of depravity. The dark, wooden benches that were placed at irregular intervals along the streets were rarely left empty. Beatrice imagined starting a drinking game and taking a shot each time she saw some new combination of different kinks, pairings, or the number of participants, but realized that she would probably die from alcohol poisoning before she walked a mile.

Just now, Beatrice passed another bench where some shirtless, slim but shredded young man with long purple hair guided a white-haired beastkin’s head toward his crotch by using the horn the horns of the beastkin as handles.

But the amazing part for the succubus was little these scenes stirred her, how calm she managed to remain as she walked past one perversion or another. As if her senses got so overwhelmed with non-stop bombardment of sexual stimulation all around her, that they got dulled toward it.

Sure, the succubus had already lost count of the number of times she orgasmed today, but it was still surreal to walk past scenes that put most porn to shame with barely a reaction from her cock. Scenes that she could not have even hoped to witness or partake in her past life.

The quickness with which Beatrice was getting used to seeing countless random strangers engaging in all manner of depraved acts out in the open without craving for some of the action alarmed her. To think that seeing a sexy, blonde bunny girl get bent over a barrel and spit roasted by a couple of guys that high-fived each other as they did so would barely make Beatrice’s cock twitch!

If anything, Beatrice was disappointed with the performance of two guys that had her way with the blonde bunny girl. As the succubus slowed her steps and paid more attention to the over-the-barrel threesome, she saw both guys cum quickly in the girl’s mouth and ass before shooting a few weak spurts on her butt and face and be pretty much done. The guys got dressed even when it was obvious that the bunny girl was left unsatisfied. The craving in her eyes was unmistakable, but the guys already got their fix and did not seem interested.

Inexcusable! Beatrice thought, holding back her anger.

“Beatrice?” Ember quietly called out to the succubus, seeing her stop completely, watching the bunny girl that was left on her own, naked over a barrel.

“I’ll just take a moment,” Beatrice said and took a step toward the girl.

“Don’t attract unnecessary attention to yourself!” Ember warned Beatrice.

Beatrice frowned at the bothersome constraint to her momentary indulgence. Still, she walked forward. An injustice had to be corrected!

“Huh?” the bunny girl looked up when she saw a cloaked but beautiful young woman approach her.

“Come with me if you want to cum!” Beatrice said and offered the bunny girl her hand.

The bunny girl accepted the hand of a stranger, and the moment she took it, a warm pleasant feeling enveloped her hand and spread to her forearm. The bunny girl was helped up from the barrel but by the time she was on her feet, she already required support to walk as the pleasant tingling spread through her body. She did not even care where she was guided to while something warm and sleek pleasantly massaged her pussy as she leaned on the cloaked stranger for support.

The next thing the bunny girl knew she was somewhere with her back against the wall, her legs around a waist of a stunning beauty while her ass and pussy were thrust into, hard and fast, while her clit was massaged with three wet fingers.

The bunny girl felt the filling shape of the girl’s cocks inside her. She felt how the strange, sleek, unnaturally long cock scraped every drop of the inferior spunk out of her, preparing her to be filled by a true alpha’s seed!

The bunny girl could not keep her hands off the god-sent stranger, French-kissing her sudden fucker without a care for how a girl could fuck her as she did, how she could stuff her full of hot cocks as she did. She just wanted to submit to her. She wished to take all of her, wished to give all of herself to her. Harder! Faster! Double-penetrated while her clit was stimulated so wonderfully. A triple stimulation that she had never felt in her life! A triple stimulation, that quickly brought her to a deep and powerful orgasm.

And as the bunny girl submitted to the girl and climaxed in her arms while impaling herself with all her strength on the two hot, hard cocks, she begged to be filled with the seed of a true man! Even if that man was a perverted futanari succubus…

With blurred vision, slumped on the ground, leaning against the wall that she was just pounded against, half-senseless from the best fuck of her life, the bunny girl watched the fading back of the god-like stranger. She weakly raised her arm, reaching out to her new goddess, wanting more, hoping for more, wondering if she will ever see her again, if she will ever feel such an orgasm again.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 197: Armor Dealer’s Shop? (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That was fast,” Ember said with a congratulatory grin to Beatrice once the succubus was out of the alley and rejoined her bodyguard. “I’d make a premature ejaculation joke if I didn’t personally hear the bunny girl moan in ecstasy. Did you even bother asking for her name before you creampied her?”

“I thought it better not to spread my name for now,” Beatrice answered.

“Will she also be pregnant?” Ember asked as they resumed their walk through the busy streets.

“No,” Beatrice shook her head. “Maybe if she wanted to… But for now, I don’t want to endanger any more girls until I’ve figured out what the hell is going on in this doomed city. How long until we reach your armor dealer?”

“Right this way,” Ember said and took a sudden turn off the busy street into a much darker alleyway.

Even on the main streets of Klapsus half of the buildings looked like they remained upright only by bracing against each other for support. In this alley, however, the malformed three-story houses seemed to lean over the dark narrow path, obstructing the sky, threatening to collapse on unwelcome intruders.

“Oof, don’t mind us,” Ember chuckled as she stepped over a naked, half-conscious beastkin couple.

The alley forked several times, darkening with each time. If not for Ember’s guidance, Beatrice would have had little chance to find this obscure armor shop had she simply been given directions.

“Down here,” Ember said, turned, and went down a narrow flight of stairs that Beatrice would have otherwise walked right past without even noticing.

At the base of the stairs was another paved narrow alley with the only dim source of light coming from the gaps between the rooftops far above their heads. Beatrice saw a muscular man up ahead, walking in their direction. Despite his bald head, he looked to be in his prime—six feet tall with a square jaw and pecs the size of forty-five-pound weight plates.

“Hey, Pavel!” Ember greeted the man.

“O-oh, Ember? Hello!” Pavel greeted Ember. He seemed winded, tired, yet satisfied at the same time. Beatrice realized that Pavel was slouching and otherwise he would have stood even taller. “Haven’t seen you in years! Who’s that beauty with you?”

“A story for another time, I’m afraid. But what’s with that breathing? Don’t tell me that you still haven’t gotten used to Samantha’s demands even after all this time!” Ember said with a cheeky smile while obviously changing the subject.

“Oh, it’s not about getting used to,” Pavel said with a sigh. “I’ve had to pick up the slack after others so often that my shift is now by default longer than anyone else’s.”

Ember sighed and said, “Yes, I’ve noticed that reliable men are harder and harder to find these days. Unfortunately, we’re on a tight schedule, so I’ll have to cut this reunion short.”

“That indeed is a shame,” Pavel said. “See you around!”

“One day, maybe,” Ember said quietly.

“A friend?” Beatrice asked.

“Someone that can be counted on,” Ember said and looked back at the man that walked up the stairs and soon disappeared out of sight. “It’s this door.”

“Oh,” Beatrice barely recognized the semblance of a bleak, dark, dirty wooden door in the bleak, dark, dirty façade. It turned out that there was even a window next to the door, but it was unlikely that it was ever cleaned since the building’s construction. Beatrice could only conclude that either this particular Ember’s contact was hiding in the darkest corner of the city they could find, or she was about to meet this world’s version of mole people.

Ember turned the handle, pushed the door inside, and disappeared into the bleak darkness inside. After a deep breath, steeling her resolve to face the unknown, Beatrice followed.

After just a few steps inside, Beatrice saw Ember’s back. Her bodyguard stopped at a seemingly dead end, walled on all three sides. By now the darkness was almost complete. What little light there was, came from the dark alley just outside. Beatrice felt increasingly uneasy in this tiny, claustrophobic space, that seemed to be barely bigger than a closet.  

“Close the door,” Ember told Beatrice as soon as the succubus was inside.

With some hesitation, Beatrice moved the door shut, feeling as if she willingly entombed them both. As soon as Beatrice closed the door, Ember pushed against the wall in front of her, and—much to Beatrice’s relief—the thick wall slid aside, immediately straining Beatrice’s light-deprived retinas with a bright light shining from within wherever they were about to walk into.

What otherwise might have been a pleasantly warm yellow light, was currently blinding for the succubus. Along with the light, Beatrice felt warm air from the inside hit her like a wave. The wall that Ember pushed moved slowly giving off an aura of a tomb being open for the very first time after a millennium. But instead of stone on stone, the wall moved with a scraping sound of wood against wood.

“It’s unusual for you to forget something—oh?” Beatrice heard a female voice coming from an approaching giant, multi-limbed, shadowy figure that appeared from within the bowels of its lair. Beatrice could not make out the exact shape or form of the creature while her eyes still adjusted. The figure moved unlike any human would—slowly rocking its upper body up and down with no synchronicity with the movement of its multiple limbs.

Mole people!? Beatrice squinted her eyes in disbelief that her joking prediction was about to come true while she tried to make out what sort of creature she was dealing with this time.

“Well look at what the demonling dragged in,” the creature said with a sultry female voice while grunting with a male voice.

As Beatrice’s eyes adjusted, she worked out what the strange figure was actually another six-foot-or-more tall, muscular man, holding a voluptuous blonde in his arms. Both of them were naked. The blonde had her legs spread open and up, bent at the knees while the man slowly rocked her up and down, sliding her squelching wet pussy along the length of his impressive erection.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 198: Cock Addiction (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I was beginning to wonder when I’ll see your face again,” the voluptuous blonde told Ember with a similar smile to one that Ember always carried.

“You’re still a recluse, I see,” Ember said. “No improvement after all this time?”

“Unfortunately, but we both expected as much,” the blonde sighed. “But this still beats losing what little remains of my dignity by joining that High Priest’s freak show.”

“It had its moments,” Ember said with a cheeky smile.

What the—No! I shouldn’t even be surprised at this point! Beatrice thought as she stared at the naked blonde that casually continued her conversation with Ember as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. As if she wasn’t in the air with her legs spread, slowly getting fucked by some random giant hunk with a big girthy cock. Yet for all Beatrice could tell, this took about as much attention from the blonde as remembering to breathe.

“Now, with the small talk out of the way… I’d ask ‘what has brought you to my humble abode?’, but I’m more curious about who you brought with you,” the blonde said. “Surely you haven’t forgotten that I do not like unvetted guests.”

“Oh, right, I still haven’t introduced you two,” Ember feigned air-headedness. “The one you see just behind me is the latest addition to Lucarad’s ‘freak show’, Beatrice. Beatrice, this stunning, cock-addicted hermit is Samantha. And when I say ‘cock-addicted I mean that quite literally. When was the last time you’ve spent more than a minute without a hard cock inside you, Samantha?”

“Ha-ha,” Samantha’s laugh was drier than Beatrice’s cock at the moment of her death in her past life. “I see your sense of humor has not improved over the years.”

“On the contrary, I feel like I’ve gotten even better at amusing myself, considering the circumstances,” Ember replied. “But, if it makes you feel any better, you did make the correct choice by staying here instead of joining Lucarad’s herd.”

“So, all his claims and bragging about curing the Taint were complete bullshit after all? Big surprise!” Samantha scoffed.

“Yes, and no,” Ember said. “He was actually able to somewhat manage the physical symptoms. Mentally, however… It’s hard to tell with those brought back from the brink, and Lucarad would have a strong argument that many of his priests would be hopelessly lost without his intervention, but in my time there I have not seen a single man or woman that did not seem worse off compared to when they first joined.”

“Ahn,” Samantha moaned in reply, finally emitting a response to the steady screwing she had been passively receiving all this time.

Beatrice thought back to the time when she first appeared in this world, on an altar, surrounded by hooded figures. Even though Beatrice came to this world just yesterday, why did it feel to her like it was so long ago when she first saw those hooded priests raise their hands and stick out their tongues toward the rain of her first ejaculation? Lining up to be fucked by her futanari cock, descending into a mindless, indulgent orgy at the first opportunity. Mentally healthy and well-adjusted they were certainly not. Looking back, Beatrice couldn’t shake off a subtle aura of desperation that she could not have possibly noticed in her hopelessly horny and confused state at the time.

“Ah!” Beatrice gasped as she remembered. The Taint!

Even looking back now through a thick arousal fog of her cum-stained memories, it was hard to make sense of Lucarad’s enraptured ramblings that seemed to be hardly anything more than the mad ravings of a lunatic. But if taken at face value…

“She fought the demons?” Beatrice asked Ember.

Ember nodded.

“Then her current condition, her ‘cock addiction’, as you say is”

“The result of their corrupting powers,” Samantha finished.

“Once an elite warrior, she now resorts to self-medicating by riding cocks all day long just to keep her sanity,” Ember explained. “If her insatiable pussy goes empty for even a couple of minutes… Let’s just say she’s motivated to have a hard cock inside her at all times.

“It doesn’t really matter whose cock it is, though Samantha is particularly picky when it comes to choosing who she lets cream her cunt. Still, it beats the fate of most warriors that dared fight the demons. Swift death during combat is the best they could hope for.”

“And though Ember’s jokes are about as funny as fathers witnessing their daughters’ minds break in the clutches of malevolent abominations, she did save my life. And for that I am still in her debt,” Samantha said, sending a disapproving glare at Ember before the cock inside her again reminded of its stirring presence in her pussy and made her release another involuntary moan.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 199: 199: Armor Sets

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“On the note of debts, we are in need of your assistance,” Ember said to Samantha. “More specifically—your wares. You still must find the time for your crafting hobby, right? If nothing else but to pay for all the cocks that you wear out every day.”

“Hilarious,” Samantha said, indicating that she found nothing to even smile about. “Follow me.”

And with a tap on the big guy’s left shoulder, Samantha—or the guy that was fucking her, to be precise—turned around and went deeper into her dwelling, motioning Ember and Beatrice to follow.

The room that the four of them were currently in seemed to be nothing more than a relatively average-looking guest room. Warmly lit by a fire from a fireplace with every piece of furniture in the room covered in layers of animal hides. Apart from what looked to be bear fur, Beatrice could not tell what animals the hides and rugs came from. Beatrice could certainly imagine how comfortable it must be to lie down in such welcoming cushions, feel the smooth fur against her skin.

However, she had two worries that kept her from even touching the stuff. One, considering that she was in the dwelling of a Tainted “cock addict”, how much cum had those hides already collected and stored over the years? Two, were those hides really the hides of animals? Or were beastkin also involved? Beatrice already knew of cannibalism. Who was to say that other stomach-churning activities were also not present in this moral-absent city?

And as Beatrice followed Samantha and her fucker into the larger room, she was welcomed by even more light and warmth from a raging fire in a giant fireplace at the center of the far wall.

How much wood does she burn each day to keep this up? Or is she a fire mage? Beatrice wondered. Then why bother with fireplaces at all?

But as Beatrice paid closer attention to her surroundings, she finally was able to study just what kind of person lived here. The spacious room that they entered was the first semblance of an armor shop Beatrice had seen. If anything, it looked like a free-form storage for many different kinds of fantasy-like armor sets that were mounted on robust metallic stands. Beatrice could quickly tell that Samantha had a preference. Dark colors, sleek design with different combinations and variations of scale mail, chain mail, half-plate, and leather. The joints often offered little protection, instead prioritizing as much freedom of movement as possible.

Though Beatrice’s knowledge of medieval and fantasy armors was limited to movies and what her role-playing game enthusiasts used to converse about, it was still clear to her that Samantha’s collection lived by the “rule of cool”.

Beatrice did not see a single chest piece with stereotypical protruding “boob armor”. She did see however at least two armor sets that were clearly designed with Samantha’s bosom in mind. More specifically, in making sure to not only display plenty of naked cleavage but also to accentuate it. The waist of nearly every armor set was usually covered by form-fitting leather or scale mail, with metal plates at the hips that seemed designed to emphasize the slim female form at the expense of potential defense.

From what little Beatrice remembered of old-school fantasy role-playing games that her colleagues used to play, the roles were usually roughly distributed into tanks, damage dealers, and healers. There were supposed to be several deeper divisions and combinations of roles and classes, such as bulky fighters, nimble assassins, different supports, and other things and terminologies that Beatrice could not care to pay attention to, even as they were explained to her passionately and repeatedly.

And Beatrice recalled enough to be able to judge by the indulgent, yet minimalistic in terms of protection armor designs that Samantha focused on the “sexy female warrior” design philosophy, with just enough coverage and protection as to not be outrageous.

“You like my designs?” Samantha asked Beatrice, sensing the pervy succubus's appreciation for the female form.

“Yes,” Beatrice had no other answer as she imagined herself in one of such sexy, scaled sets.

Beatrice did however start to wonder just what requirements such armor sets would have, if any. Many of her skills had level and Craft requirements. And—more importantly—nearly every role-playing game had stat requirements on its items as a form of balance to prevent weak characters from breezing through any challenge by simply equipping game-breaking at low levels. And Beatrice was all too aware that her stats were unimpressive, to say the least.

“However, we’re not looking to borrow any of these wonderful armor sets,” Ember said as she walked past many of the beautifully designed sets of armors.

We’re not!? Beatrice nearly said out loud in shock.

“Beatrice will be participating in the Forge of Champions, so it would be a travesty to take any of these treasures there,” Ember explained.

“… Ember-ah!-what aren’t you telling me?” Samantha asked as the nameless sexy man kept fucking her, holding her in his arms with her legs spread.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 200: Beatrice’s Assets (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Whatever do you mean?” Ember asked Samantha.

“Who exactly is this Beatrice?” Samantha asked. “You said that she’s just the newest of Lucarad’s priestesses. But since when is he sending any of them to certain death in the Forge?”

“I never did say that she’s a priestess though,” Ember pointed out. “You assumed that part on your own.”

“Who is she then?” Samantha asked.

“Someone who took the official purpose of the Forge of Champions seriously,” Ember said.

Samantha studied Beatrice for a couple of seconds, sighed, and said, “So another one has finally lost what little remained of her senses? Do you imagine yourself to be some hero that will save everyone? Too much of a coward to commit suicide, so you chose certain death in combat?

“Or it is that you simply can’t take it anymore and want to leap into the clutches of the demons so that they fuck you senseless and break your mind with continuous, escalating orgasms until you cannot even recall your name as you beg to be impregnated and turned into a breeding vessel for their brood? Well? Speak up!”

“Even if you fantasize about offering your body to demons for breeding, that doesn’t mean that everyone does,” Beatrice answered, meeting Samantha’s judging glare head-on. Her response got the attention of not only Samantha but even her sex partner. “Though if you want to re-experience the intensity of sex with a demon, I can offer you a taste.”

“Oh!? Hahaha!” Samantha laughed out loud at Beatrice’s comeback, riding her endowed partner hard with each laugh. “Good! At least this one has some semblance of a spine compared to the last hero wannabe that I met.”

“She has potential,” Ember agreed with a smile.

“And I-ah-sense that you’ve already taken a life before,” Samantha said to Beatrice. “But do you h-haaaahave any idea what you’re getting into with the Forge of Champions?”

“More or less,” Beatrice said. “In the end, all that matters is whether I’m skilled enough to beat my opponents or not. If I fail, I die. If I succeed, certain people will want me dead. But I will not die.”

“What makes you so certain?” Samantha asked as she rocked her hips against the hard cock inside her, while the man thrust into her with increasing speed.

“Because I’m not done sucking out all the marrow of life,” Beatrice answered.

“Heh… Well s-Ahn! What’s gotten into you?” Samantha asked her partner that fucked her harder and faster.

“I’m sorry… Fuh!” The man grunted as he apologized. “For some reason… Today…”

“I don’t care for your apologies! Hn~ Your pulsating dick tells me everything I need to know. If you want to cum inside my sweet pussy that badly already, I don’t really care. Get it out of your system and continue fucking me! We both know you won’t be satisfied until you’ve emptied your balls inside me at least three times!”

“Y-yes!” the man grunted and thrust his cock into Samantha with doubled passion. After each thrust, he lifted Samantha up a couple of inches while pulling back and then helped the gravity take her back down to meet his next powerful thrust, plunging as deep into Samantha as he could, making the voluptuous, self-medicating cock addict moan from the pleasure that she literally could not live without.

“Ahn! Now… Beatrice, remove that-Ahn!-that abomination of a cloak so that I can see what I’m working with. Great c-care-Ahhhh-fuck that’s good! You’re really making my pussy purr today, Gregor! Ah, where was I? Ah! Great care is needed when choosing equipment for the Forge of Champions!”

Beatrice certainly didn’t mind saying goodbye to her temporary decency cover that she picked up to try and limit the effectiveness of her [Unnatural Beauty] passive and—more importantly—not have her cock and tail out for public display while on the streets of Klapsus.

And as Beatrice slowly undid her cloak, she met Gregor’s lecherous gaze. The man had been watching her for some time now, which did not escape Beatrice’s notice. Beatrice couldn’t help but wonder if Gregor kept thinking of her while fucking Samantha. Was he imagining fucking her pussy as he pounded Samantha?

Beatrice put her theory to the test as she let her cloak fall from her shoulders, revealing her massive, barely covered breasts. Beatrice’s lace bra that was just a step away from being nothing more than a string bikini, left little to the imagination and Beatrice saw Gregor’s eyes dart to the seducing, shapely breasts of her eighteen-year-old body that were not only two sizes larger than Samantha’s, but somehow also perkier at the same time.

“Yes! You’re so big today, Gregor! You’re filling me up!” Samantha moaned as she approached her orgasm. “Harder! Fuck me harder! Stretch my pussy! Make me cum!”

Gregor moaned and grunted as he pounded Samantha’s pussy while fixated on Beatrice’s breasts. Was it just the size of her breasts that turned Gregor on? Was it the novelty of seeing a new sexy female form? Beatrice wondered as she watched Gregor fantasize about her body while fucking Samantha. Was Gregor simply too used to Samantha? It’s not like the city wasn’t full of other young women to fuck. Though Beatrice started to forget that not everyone could orgasm dozens of times per day like she could and still get erect without even so much as soreness. Maybe it was that fucking Samantha turned into a job?

Whatever the case, Gregor closed his eyes as he approached orgasm. He dug his fingers into Samantha’s thighs and thrust as hard and fast as he could, following his male instinct to unload his seed into a fertile female womb. Though Beatrice wondered whether it was Samantha’s womb that Gregor desired to impregnate with his seed.

“Yes! Cum! I feel you’re about to cum! I’m cumming, Gregor! Cumming!!”

After a few more thrusts, Gregor drove his cock deep into Samantha’s pussy and jerked as he unloaded his seed into her clamping pussy. The pair climaxed nearly at the same time, basking in their orgasms.

Only after Gregor came down from his high, did his eyes finally go lower past Beatrice’s breasts. Lower, to where the succubus’s skimpy, lace panties barely covered her futanari cock.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 201: Failure as a Man (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!” Gregor screamed with eyes full of terror and let go of Samantha’s thighs, letting her slip off his cock and fall on the floor with a loud thud as her ass slapped against the floorboards.

“Ouf!! The hell, Gregor!?” Samantha yelled at the clumsy, screaming moron that continued screaming, unable to shut up or to avert his eyes from Beatrice’s crotch.

“W-w-w-w-w-what the hell is thaaaaaaat!?” Gregor finally uttered, stuttering as he pointed with a trembling hand at Beatrice’s cock that was barely hidden from view in her lace panties.

“What?” Samantha asked and looked to where Gregor was pointing. “Oh!”

Samantha was at a loss for words when she saw that the unnaturally beautiful young woman had not only a long, sleek tail with a heart-shaped tip that already implied that she was not human but also a male member between her legs, confirming that she was unnatural in more ways than one. However, Samantha handled her surprise with greater maturity and dignity.

“It’s just a cock!” Samantha said, answering Gregor’s question. “You’ve got one too, right? Now stop being such a baby and help me up before I really get pissed!”

Gregor gave Samantha a hand and pulled her up, however, Samantha’s mood only soured, and quickly.

“What the hell!?” Samantha demanded an explanation from Gregor. But instead of fright or terror, there was building anger in her eyes. And the reason for Samantha’s anger was not getting dropped on the floor seconds after orgasm as Beatrice would have assumed. No, Samantha’s growing fury had to do with Gregor’s dick that she kept looking at with increasing anger. The male member that was large and hard, pointing up proudly and ready for action just mere moments ago had now shriveled to the size of Gregor’s thumb, pointing straight down to the floor, sad and pathetic, not even a shadow of its former glory.

Beatrice would have thought nothing of it. After all, it was not only completely normal for men to go through a refractory period, but also expected. For men to remain hard even after climax and be able to continue fucking without pause was an exception rather than the rule, even if Beatrice herself had started to forget such unnecessary and annoying limitations to a fulfilling sex life.

However, this world was far from normal. And Beatrice quickly understood that a Tainted cock-dependant addict such as Samantha had no choice but to seek out men that could go past the limitations of lesser men and fuck for hours if required. Samantha did not just expect a hard cock to be ready for her at all times. She demanded it. She needed it. She was desperate for it. And the fact that Gregor continued to fail to get it up did not just anger Samantha. Beatrice noticed a tinge of worry creep into Samantha’s eyes.

“Come on! What are you doing!?” Samantha berated Gregor. “Ge it up already! Since when is one go enough for you!?”

“I… I…” Gregor’s eyes kept darting between Samantha’s eyes and Beatrice’s cock.

“So, she’s got a cock! What’s the big deal?” Samantha tried to cheer Gregor up and got on her knees with her face right under his limp cock as she took it in her hand and stroked it with a smile. “We’ll deal with her later. You wouldn’t let some random stranger ruin our fun, would you?”

Samantha put Gregor’s dick in her mouth and started sucking it, moving her head, bobbing, and twisting it to give Gregor different sucking stimulations. However, it was apparent to everyone that Samantha’s efforts were in vain.

“I… I’m sorry, this won’t be happening,” Gregor confessed his failure as a man with a defeated sigh.

“You must be joking!” Samantha said as she glared at Gregor with his limp dick in her hand as her anger turned to fury.

“It’s disgusting!” Gregor shouted in desperation, trying to explain his limpness. “Look at her! Such a stunning girl, but with such a grotesque… Thing! Between her legs! It’s abhorrent! A grotesque, mutated, nightmarish abomination! No girl should have a dick between her legs! It’s a crime against nature! It’s a crime against sex! How can I get hard after witnessing something so sickening! I’m about to throw up!”

“SHUT UP!” Samantha shouted as she squeezed Gregor’s limp little pecker. “I need a functioning cock, you buffoon, not excuses! You had your fun with me and what? You’re done!? Your tummy hurts because you saw a dick that wasn’t as ugly as yours? Pull yourself together and fuck me! Now!”

“I… I can’t! Not… Not like this. Not now. Not here.”

“Do you have any idea what you’re doing!?” The desperation in Samantha’s voice became more apparent even as she tightened her grip on Gregor’s dick. “I don’t have anyone else arranged for hours! I need your dick! I will go mad without it! You can’t do this to me! Please!”

“I tried to… But, I saw something I cannot unsee,” Gregor looked at Beatrice’s crotch again, with an expression of sickening betrayal. “I’m sorry!”

“GO FUCK YOURSELF THEN!” Samantha screamed as she twisted her iron grip on Gregor’s squeezed pecker with one hand and then punched him in his balls with an uppercut.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~” Gregor’s eyes bulged as he let out a weep of a dying goat. He fell powerlessly to his knees, putting his hands around his punished balls and cock.

“You fucking piece of shit!” Samantha screamed and punched Gregor in the jaw, sending him flying sideways into the armor stands, crashing them into a pile on top of himself.

“S-Samanth...” Gregor gasped as he weakly moved through the pile of armor.

“GET OUT!” Samantha screamed in tears. With shaking hands, she grabbed another stand of armor and hurled it at Gregor just as he was getting up. “Get out before I tear off that useless piece of meat and shove it down your throat!”

“Ghagh!” Gregor let out a weak cry of pain as pieces of metal both blunt and sharp slammed against his naked side and back. The man could barely move as he limped away, toward the door.

“Yes! Run! Run as they all did!” Samantha cried as her voice trembled and she wrapped her arms around her stomach in pain. “You traitor! Weakling! Failure! Disappear! I never want to see your face again!! Die!”

Ember and Beatrice watched as Gregor limped as fast as he could outside while Samantha fell to her knees, crying, shaking, and sweating.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 202: Desperation of a Collapsing Mind (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I… I have to find… AHN!” Samantha cried out and fell to the floor, shaking and trembling. She could barely control the movements of her limbs as her body jerked involuntarily. “I need! Hnah-No! I can! I can do this! Get a hold of yourself!”

Gathering what little strength she had left, Samantha tried to rise up.

“At least a knee!” Samantha encouraged herself as she tried to regain control of her body. “Good! No problem! See, Ember? This is nothing! Hah!”

“If you say so,” Ember said.

Not even a hint of sarcasm? Beatrice instantly noticed the change in Ember’s tone. No snark, not a hint of ridicule, not even a smile! Beatrice couldn’t believe her eyes, but she was sure that she saw pity in Ember’s facial expression.

Samantha did not even make it a couple of steps across the room before she was back on her knees. The voluptuous blonde thrust several fingers into her pussy and fucked herself hard and fast, desperately, fruitlessly trying to deal with the cold emptiness inside her.

Another step. Another dozen trusts. Another step. More squelching of her pussy as Samantha stretched herself with more and more fingers, collapsing on the floor in tears.

“Bastard! Bastard!” Samantha cursed and wept as her body convulsed involuntarily while she kept masturbating, seeking to fill a void inside her.

Masturbation. Self-pleasure. By definition, the act is meant to give pleasure and relief. And yet, not once in her life did Beatrice ever see any person masturbate so miserably, so joylessly. Samantha fingered herself, rubbed her clit, slapped her tits, slapped her face, pinched her nipples, pinched her clit. She fingered her spasming cunt and abused her clit so furiously that she squirted. But nothing helped. Not even a hint of pleasure from an act that was invented to bring indulgent short-term pleasure and much-needed relief. It only got worse and worse by the second.

Beatrice watched in shock how quickly and completely the Taint took its deadly hold of Samantha. Cock addiction? As if! Then we’re also all addicted to oxygen! It’s not a matter of willpower!

Samantha writhed on the floor in agony. Pure torture. But not of her body. Samantha was a seasoned warrior that fought countless demons. Physical pain would be nothing! The torture was of her very mind and soul. Something she could not control, ignore, or train to withstand. She only had one way to manage it.

Ember took a step toward the thrashing blonde and quietly spoke up, “Samantha—"

“Oh, go to hell!” Samantha lashed out at Ember in tearful rage. “Why did you-uuaaah-even save me back then!? To have cheap laughs at my expense!? Aaahh~ I’d be better off dead! Dead!! Rather than be reduced to this-UAaahhhhh!”

In her final act of defiance, Samantha reached to one of the sharp blades from the collapsed armor stands.

“Woah!” Beatrice finally snapped out of her shocked state and leaped to stop Samantha before she did the unthinkable. In spite of furious resistance, Beatrice wrestled the blade out of Samantha’s hand, even though she ended up with a nasty cut across the palm of her hand and two fingers.

Beatrice pinned the writhing, screaming, naked blonde to the floor and shouted to Ember, “Go find her a worthy replacement!”

“Beatrice, are you sure?” Ember asked. “We don’t have time for this. Please remember that my priorities lie with you! If we stay here for hours, you’ll miss the fights.”

“Then you better hurry up!” Beatrice insisted.

“Even if you help her for now—”

“Go!” Beatrice demanded and returned her attention to the convulsing woman underneath her. “I cannot possibly just walk away and do nothing.”

“Understood,” Ember said and disappeared from the room swiftly and quietly.

All this time Samantha fought with Beatrice’s grip just as much as she fought with her own collapsing mind and breaking body. With her sanity long gone, Samantha had nothing left but the chilling emptiness within her soul and impotent anger toward the world.

Angry at the demons, angry at herself, angry at her friend that suddenly vanished without a trace, leaving her to die all alone with a random stranger, vulnerable and exposed in a mortifying state.

At the very least, Samantha did not want anyone to bear witness to what would come next. And Samantha knew. She saw it first-hand many times. So, while she still had some semblance of her fractured mind still present, she had to put an end to this.

Samantha tried to break free from Beatrice’s hold, but even with all her spiteful rage, Samantha’s feeble attempts failed miserably as her muscles spasmed unpredictably and uncontrollably. In her final humiliation, the Taint robbed Samantha not only of her dignity but even her last droplets of strength that she was once so proud of.

“UAAAAAAAAH! Let go!” Samantha screamed. “What are you—AH!? COCK!!!

Samantha gasped in elated joy when she finally noticed what laid between Beatrice’s legs. A long, hard cock! Mere inches away from Samantha’s squirting, spasming pussy.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Will be taking a couple day break over Xmas (spending time with friends and family, resting my eyes away from bloody computers).

Hope you all have a chance to relax and have fun over the holidays! See you soon!

Chapter 203: Tail of a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Cock! Cock! Give me cock!” Samantha cried and begged as she thrust her pussy in the direction of Beatrice’s entrancing, veiny cock. However, the succubus kept her cock just out of Samantha’s reach. Not out of malice. Not to toy with the desperate woman. No, Beatrice had something better in mind.

Beatrice’s cock hardened the moment she decided to help Samantha. At first, Beatrice couldn’t even understand “why?”. When Beatrice needed to help Tabitha by having sex with her to save her life, she could not even get hard from the mental pressure. Here, Samantha’s life was also at stake. The woman planned to kill herself before her mind broke completely. And yet, Beatrice was able to remain calm, decisive and composed. At least once the shock wore off. So there was still room for improvement.

But what was this confidence? Was it all just due to her countless intercourses with any sexy girl she fancied? Was it her unfaltering ability to make any girl cum repeatedly with her dick and tail?

Beatrice most certainly knew what to do with Samantha. Her insatiable craving for a cock to fill her spasming cunt was caused by the demons. Their corruption. The Taint. And Samantha’s self-medication only succeeded in just barely keeping her sanity. However, what her corrupt mind and body truly desired was to give herself to the demons.

And I am a Demon, aren’t I? Beatrice thought as she prepared to fulfill Samantha’s deepest, most forbidden desire. A desire that the proud warrior would rather kill herself over, rather than submit to it.

“An ancient Demon of lust and desire”, Beatrice recalled what was written in her system information about her Succubus class. She then looked into the eyes of the voluptuous blonde that thrashed under her, begging for cock. Samantha’s eyes were red from tears that had all but ran out, pupils dilated. All the woman was capable of thinking was cock. All her movements were devoted to getting cock.

“Take me! Fuck me! Rape me! Anything! Everything!”

Samantha’s mind was slipping. Within just a couple of seconds from the moment, she noticed Beatrice’s cock, her struggle for freedom to end it all, transformed into demeaning pleas to be ravaged. A regular cock would not help her now. Beatrice had to be drastic. Merciless. She had to embrace her demon nature to even have a chance of satiating the lust that awoke within Samantha and attempt to bring the woman back.

“Anything?” Beatrice asked.

“GOD YES!” Samantha screamed as she thrust her hips into Beatrice’s belly, desperate for any physical stimulation, even if that meant beating her swollen clit against Beatrice’s stomach. “I don’t care what it is! Fuck my ass, pound my cunt! Choke me! Slap me! Bite me! Fuck meeeeee—UAAAAAAAAA~~~~”

Samantha’s eyes bulged and her back arched when Beatrice thrust her tail all the way to Samantha’s womb. Without even giving Samantha a second to process the sudden overload of emotions and stimulation, Beatrice thrust her tail against Samantha’s womb again and again and again, pressing it deeper in with each thrust, lifting the girl off the floor, bulging her belly.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHN!” Samantha moaned, unable to even discern whether she felt pain or pleasure. She was finally full! And she wanted only one thing, “MOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!”

And Beatrice had every intention of doing that. She finally let go of Samantha’s arms, grabbed her ass, and lifted Samantha’s lower body up. Beatrice then pushed her cock against the place where she and Samantha were connected.

“Oooooh, yesyesyesyesyes~!” Samantha moaned and encouraged Beatrice to take her pussy the moment she felt a second warm cock pushing into her pussy. Samantha squeezed her breasts hard, massaging them roughly as she tried to deal with a second cock pushing into her.

Samantha did not even remember that Beatrice only had a single cock. Her mind could not process that she was fucked by a tail. How else would her insides be stretched so thoroughly? But what did it matter? It was hot, long, girthy, and pounded her just like she wanted. But the moment she felt the second cock push its tip into her, Samantha realized just how much she needed to feel that extra girth, that a single cock—especially Beatrice’s tail—simply did not have.

“HaaahH!” Samantha gasped as her entire body shuddered when Beatrice got the full head of her cock into Samantha’s pussy, squeezing in the limited, but warm and incredibly lubricated space between her own tail and Samantha’s clamping walls, that hungerly suctioned her deeper inside. “Faster! Fill me faster! Pleeeeease~!”

If there was still any hesitation within Beatrice, it was erased by Samantha’s sweet, passionate plea. Beatrice squeezed Samantha’s ass hard and tight, pulled her cock back just half an inch, and then thrust with all the strength she had while pulling Samantha toward her invading cock, forcefully plunging her entire length into Samantha’s cunt that clamped down hard as Samantha’s entire body was rocked by a wave of pleasure that forced a guttural moan out of Samantha and sent her into orgasm.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 204: Cum of a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oohhhh,” Beatrice moaned in delight and rolled her eyes from the wonderful tightness that she created in Samantha’s clamping pussy. Rubbing her cock and tail against each other while getting squeezed and sucked by Samantha’s twitching and clamping orgasming pussy while listening to the woman’s cries of ecstasy was pure heaven.

Beatrice rocked her hips as she fucked Samantha’s hot, massaging cunt with her cock and tail, but the succubus could only take so much. She felt a familiar build-up of her approaching orgasm.

“Open your mouth!” Beatrice commanded, and Samantha obeyed without question.

Beatrice yanked her tail out of Samantha’s cunt that desperately tried to hold on to the appendage that pounded her womb into orgasm. Of course, Samantha’s pussy could not compete with the strength of Beatrice’s tail.

“GHUAH~!!” Samantha groaned with her tongue sticking out from the sheer force and speed with which Beatrice’s tail exited her pleasure-hole, sending shivers across her spine, making her body contort uncontrollably in echoes of her lingering orgasm.

This sent Beatrice over the edge and the succubus shot out her first rope of cum deep into Samantha’s pussy. The cum took longer to travel through the tail, and Beatrice had just enough time to reach Samantha’s open, thirsty mouth to shoot a load straight into the back of Samantha’s mouth that the woman welcomed like the sweet nectar of the gods.

Just that single shot was massive and potent, splashing all across the inside of Samantha’s mouth.

“Oohhh!?” Samantha’s eyes lit up when she felt the taste of Beatrice’s cum. But she could utter no other sound as Beatrice was in the middle of her own orgasm and she desired warmth for both her cock-shaped appendages.

Beatrice thrust her tail forward, invading Samantha’s cum-smeared mouth, pushing forward as she kept cumming. Beatrice’s tail tip momentarily stuck at the entrance into Samantha’s throat, shooting a load directly down the blonde’s throat before pushing through and invading deeper in.

“AAHhhhh,” Beatrice purred blissfully for both herself and Samantha as she drove more and more of her tail through Samantha’s bulging throat and down the esophagus, pumping load after load of her potent thick seed directly into Samantha’s stomach while the blonde gurgled, twitched and played with her nipples as she eagerly welcomed the thick loads of a demon’s cum into her throat and cunt.

-53.2 AP

 

As seconds passed, Beatrice kept pumping more cum inside Samantha, each load as pleasureful as the one before, and the one after. Even after Beatrice felt the stream of cum finally dwindle, she still desired to remain inside Samantha’s warm, tight, cum-drenched holes, basking in the after-glow of an unexpectedly swift and unexpectedly powerful orgasm.

Unfortunately, Beatrice could not do that. As great as her tail felt in its newest tail-sleeve that was Samantha’s esophagus, she had to withdraw and let the woman catch a breath before she continued her “treatment”.

Samantha’s entire upper body rocked again when Beatrice began withdrawing her tail. She heard Samantha's muffled moans, blocked by the tail that caused so much pleasure despite the deep invade. No, because of it!

But what Beatrice did not expect was that as soon as the tip of her tail went past Samantha’s lips, leaving her mouth, the cock-addicted blonde’s eyes snapped into focus and she rose after the departing tail, reaching for it with both hands like a drowning woman would reach for a straw, desperate to cling on to the lifeline.

For a split second, Beatrice was wary of Samantha’s intentions in reaching for her tail so suddenly. But soon enough, she felt silly to think anything more than the obvious. Samantha grabbed Beatrice’s tail and sucked on the tip of it like a babe would suck on a mother’s breast. Samantha’s thirst for cum was unmistakable as she desperately tried to suck out more of the demon’s thick nectar, stroking and massaging the length (as much as she could reach) of Beatrice’s cum and tail, trying to squeeze out at least a few more drops.

Did she get that used to men’s cum over the years that she can no longer live without it? Beatrice wondered as she watched Samantha stick out her tongue for the few drops of lingering cum she managed to squeeze out of Beatrice’s tail. Samantha’s tongue trembled each time a drop of cum landed on its tip. She took it in her mouth with the sweet delight of a woman that would cherish the last drops of water in a scorching desert.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 205: Self-Medicating With a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice’s cock hardened again within Samantha’s pussy from the worshipping service her tail and droplets of her cum received. And this did not go unnoticed by Samantha who started to grind her hips against Beatrice’s cock, fucking herself while she blew the demon’s tail.

Certainly, cum is an acquired taste, Beatrice thought as she watched Samantha swallow with delight what little cum she could manage to extract from Beatrice’s tail.

Some even do grow to love it. At least that was what Beatrice used to read on the internet and in magazines when she used to wonder what it would be like to hear a woman beg for cum anywhere outside of pornos. Though, taking into consideration that most of those “reports” came from interviews with porn actresses and playboy models, Beatrice couldn’t help but wonder in the past if that was all bullshit, trying to come to terms that she had no chance of meeting such a partner in the first place.

Oh, fuck! That’s right! Beatrice remembered the Skill that she herself Enhanced.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 150ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

 

How did I forget? How did I not notice? How did no one notice? How many times did I cum buckets without even realizing it!? The succubus tried to recall all the times she came into and onto various girls, but those memories quickly blurred with one another, obstructed by a thick cum-fog in her dopamine-spiked brain as she repeatedly lost herself in carnal pleasures.

Beatrice got used to cumming massive loads from the very first moment that she appeared in this world. With her very first orgasm she covered an entire congregation of sex priests! But lately...

Beatrice vaguely recalled the many times she filled pussies to overflowing, pumped unfathomable amounts directly into stomachs of horny sluts, just like she did now. True, after each climax the amounts cum that Beatrice released dwindled for a while, but even so... Did the inhumanly giant loads of cum that were unleashed somehow slip past their depraved, cum-addled minds while they could think of nothing but ever-increasing pleasure?

Oh well! Beatrice shrugged. It wasn’t like she lost or regretted anything. A whole world of thirsty sluts awaited her. And one such desperate cock and cum slut was currently sucking on her tail, desperate for another fix. How could Beatrice deny a girl in need? After all, she needed “treatment”, right? If Samantha’s self-fucking actions were anything to go by, Beatrice still had much work to be done. And Beatrice’s latest revelation also begged a question.

“What does it taste like?” Beatrice asked Samantha who—seeing that she had squeezed all the cum she could with a regular blowjob—was already in the middle of deepthroating Beatrice’s tail.

Slowly and with great struggle, Samantha took Beatrice’s tail deeper and deeper, inch by inch down her throat. Even if it was hard to push the tail as deep inside herself as she wanted to, even if it forced her to gag and her stomach churn, she pushed on, fighting against her body’s natural response to expel the intruding appendage.

Samantha helped herself manage the particularly strong, tearful gagging by numbing her brain with the pleasure she got from grinding against Beatrice’s cock. Her mind that all but gave up on life, now revelled in the pool of dopamine that was brought by getting stuffed and pounded by an inhumanely long cock.

Samantha just wished to get fucked deeper. The cock she rode was long, hard, and filled her up just right, but it did not reach as deep as before. Samantha wanted the other cock. As Samantha throated herself and rode Beatrice’s cock, she relived the moment in her mind when her womb was assaulted so unrelentingly as if it desired to impregnate her by pumping its potent seed directly into the womb. She wished to drown in that cum. She relished the feeling of a long cock throbbing along the length of her esophagus as it fed her cum by pumping it directly into her stomach.

“Not even paying attention to what I’m saying, huh?” Beatrice asked with a smile, seeing how the absent-minded woman simply let herself go and tried to satisfy her cravings. “Tried” being the operative word in Beatrice's mind. Second-rate self-fucks and self-throats as if Samantha played with dildos could not possibly properly satisfy either of them!

“You’ve been self-medicating for far too long!” Beatrice said, grabbed Samantha by the waist, and flipped her over. “Time for you to let the sex doctor take over! Raise that ass higher if you want proper treatment!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 206: Cocks of a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hahn! Cock! Demon cock!” Samantha moaned as she shook her ass for Beatrice’s viewing pleasure, hoping her body would be enticing enough for the demon to plunge her cock into and fuck hard into the floorboards. She rubbed out her squelching pussy, dripping her juices all over the floor, moaning and begging to be taken like a bitch in heat.

“Please! Ahn! Please fuck me however you please!” Samantha begged. “I’ll be a good toy! Please! I need your cock! I need your cum! That foul, revolting cum!”

“‘Foul’!?” Beatrice repeated in shock. But without missing an opportunity for punishment, Beatrice slapped Samantha’s ass. The succubus then straightened her middle finger and ring finger and aimed them for Samantha’s needy cunt. She then thrust straight into the wet hot hole and roughly finger fucked Samantha from behind.

“I have a foul cum!?” Beatrice asked as she delivered the intense fingering to Samantha.

“Yes! The stench that hit my nostrils! The nasty texture that stuck in the back of my throat no matter how many times I swallowed! I LOVED it!” Samantha confessed as she squirted a little onto Beatrice’s hand while grabbing her own hair.

“Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food,” Beatrice recalled the description of her Enhanced Skill. It never said that the favorite food has to be at all any good or even edible.

“Please give me more!” Samantha begged as the puddle of liquids that kept gushing out of her fucked pussy more and more, spread beneath her. “I need your hard cocks to fill me! To feed me!”

Beatrice looked at the face of the corrupted woman. The face of a moaning, gasping bitch in heat that could not be satisfied even from a first-class finger fuck. The true feelings that she’d been suppressing, Beatrice thought to the words that Samantha repeated over and over. Feelings that she tried to deal with. Now coming to the surface. The Taint made her hopelessly addicted not just to any cocks, but to the huge appendages of demons and the foul liquids they splurged to breed with countless women that they conquered!

“As if you have any idea what you’re begging for!” Beatrice got more and more into her dominant role. The role that Samantha so desperately begged for. The role that she needed. To be bred by a demon that could satisfy her unlike any mortal man or woman could. “You’ve gotten too used to playing around with your male toys!”

If Samantha wanted cocks, that was what she’d get. Beatrice smirked at the thought that she planned to give Samantha cocks anyway. The proper treatment to a self-medicating cock addict. Beatrice finally gave Samantha’s pussy a moment's rest and stroked her own cock instead. The cock that ached to fuck a woman that begged for it so earnestly. The cock that throbbed at the thought of reliving the intense tightness of a pussy stuffed with two cocks.

Beatrice couldn’t hold back from using her free hand to massage her pussy that leaked juices of its own at the thought of double-fucking Samantha. Beatrice let out an involuntary moan from her masturbating diversion as she cast [Dick Growing (+1)] on herself and let the hot waves of pleasure wash over her body as she gave in and simply enjoyed the pleasure that came with growing a second dick, right next to her first one.

And as the pleasure took over Beatrice’s mind while she fingered herself and switched to stroking her growing second cock that seemed even hotter than her cock usually was, as she stroked massaged the cock into growing bigger and bigger, Beatrice was overwhelmed with the desire to make her cock grow bigger still.

Why not!? Beatrice’s perverted side told herself. I’m long overdue for an upgrade in that department! I deserve it for all the hard work I’ve done satisfying so many women! No—the women deserve it! All the future women that will lay with me, would want it to be an unforgettable experience! An experience of a lifetime!

As if the size she had now was not enough already, Beatrice’s demonic side felt the urge, the need to dominate the Tainted women completely and utterly. If Samantha’s corrupted mind thirsted for the cum of demons, if she craved for the cocks of demons, she had the right to receive nothing less!

Without a second of hesitation, Beatrice rushed through the Skill tabs in her perverted mind’s eye. It took mere moments for her lecherous mind to bring up exactly what the succubus desired. The instant the Skill Enhancement appeared in Beatrice’s mind’s view and she saw that Enhancement was possible, Beatrice confirmed the enhancement of her [Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1)] Skill to (+2).

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Even among the already-rare Succubi, a rarer being still is a Futanari Succubus. Possessing the reproductive organs of both genders, it is the only type of Succubus that can successfully impregnate female Humans.

The eight-inch long, thick, and veiny cock of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

A successful climax lowers Arousal Points by 20% of maximum AP.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 15

 

“Aahhhhhhhh~~,” Beatrice moaned in blissful delight as her arousal from double masturbation and dick growing was further heightened by the throbbing feeling in both her cocks as they swelled in both length and size.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 207: Double Penetration With a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“W-why... Ah! Why have you stopped?” Samantha whimpered after lasting for whole five seconds without intense stimulation of her pussy. She looked back at Beatrice who had stopped fingering her and words failed her, “AH!?”

Samantha’s eyes widened when she saw two hard, giant cocks, one veinier than the other, both twitching to plunge deep into Samantha’s wet holes. Samantha could not believe her eyes as the cocks not only doubled in amount but also seemed without a doubt even larger than before! All the while the owner of those giant cocks stroked them both simultaneously, moaning with a half-delirious, pleased smile that Samantha couldn’t help but recognize from the times she herself looked in the mirror during particularly fulfilling fucks.

Samantha wondered if her own facial expression matched the demon’s, because the moment she saw the number of hard cocks that were hard for her swell in both size and number, Samantha had only one word on her mind.

“H-hurry!” Samantha pleaded with an open mouth and shook her ass again, thrusting it back, toward the veiny cocks, hoping to feel them inside her as soon as possible. Even another second was too long!

“Who do you think you’re talking to!?” Beatrice suddenly switched all her attention to Samantha and leaped onto the woman, pushing the blonde’s face against the floor as she thrust her first cock deep into Samantha’s cunt.

“GUAH!” Samantha gasped as all air was pushed out of her suddenly by the rough invasion while her mind went numb for a second as Beatrice managed to slam hard against her womb in one powerful thrust. Without a shadow of a doubt, Beatrice’s cock was larger than before! And it made Samantha grin stupidly as she relished in the hard fillment of her pleasure hole, and salivated while fantasizing about the things to come.

“G-HHOooaaaaaah~!” Samantha let out deep guttural moans and dug her nails into the wooden floorboards when she felt a second cock push into her ass. Samantha had created more than enough lubricant in form of her pussy juices for Beatrice to use to ease the entry into the unprepared ass. However, lubricant was hardly the issue. Samantha herself wanted to be filled as quickly as possible, and that meant dealing with the pain of accelerated entry.

“Oh, yessssss!” Samantha moaned as her craving, corrupted mind confused pain for pleasure while more inches of Beatrice’s second cock entered the suctioning ass as her legs started to tremble.

Samantha had long secretly fantasized about returning to the demons. Even as she desperately held on to the shreds of her former dignity and reputation, Samantha scoured the city for the biggest, hardest, most vigorous cocks that could last for hours to manage the long shifts she required before a replacement could arrive.

While she worked, while she ate, while she slept, Samantha needed a cock inside her. A single cock only kept her cravings at bay, but it did nothing to alleviate that incurable need for something far more than she was able to get.

And now that Samantha had it within her reach, within her cunt and ass, she could not possibly even think of holding back because of some minor aching. She slammed her ass against Beatrice’s cocks to be filled as fast as possible by those hard, thick rods in both her holes!

“Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your bitch!” Samantha demanded as she slammed her ass against Beatrice’s cocks again and again. Her limbs trembled, even her left eye twitched while she bit her lower lip and enjoyed the feeling of two hard, girthy cocks grinding against each other within her, barely separated by Samantha’s thin inner walls that were squeezed from both sides.

Oh, God! Beatrice threw her head back in ecstasy. Had she not orgasmed just minutes earlier, she would have now. Only through the countless previous experiences of absolute depravity did the succubus manage to keep her sanity while dealing with the combination of physical and mental pleasure that would have overwhelmed a mortal human mind.

Though Beatrice had every intention of being the dominant one in this situation, adjusting to getting two cocks simultaneously and aggressively pleasured in with new levels of tightness and reach took some time. Even though Beatrice knew how corrupt Samantha’s demon cock-loving mind was, she still was caught off guard by the level with which Samantha revelled in impaling herself on two giant eight-inch cocks. Beatrice could not deny how much it turned her on.

Despite the fact that Beatrice’s sexual confidence had risen to never before seen heights, it was still only her second day of exploring the sexual depravities of this world. Her mind barely kept up with the escalation of wicked perversion that she got to experience first-hand with no limitations or reservations. And When faced with a new beautiful partner, begging to be violated by two giant cocks, pleading to be fed and inseminated, Beatrice couldn’t help but simply let go and enjoy the new experience. At least for a moment. At least while she adjusted to feeling two hot, suctioning cock sleeves at once.

Notes:

Thank you for reading and a Happy New Year to all my dear readers! :)

To those that had a good year: congratulations!
To those that had a not-so-good year: hang in there! Even if it can be (and for some is) soul-crushingly hard!
Hope to write, read, and experience many an adventure together going forward! ^.^

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 208: Dominated by a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Even though Beatrice had plenty of experience in using her tail as a second cock, fucking a woman with two real cocks felt different. The difference might have been purely psychological. Watching her cocks simultaneously disappear between the bubbly cheeks as well as into a squelching, creamy pussy that eagerly swallowed up all eight inches of her cock aroused Beatrice to not end.

But as Beatrice’s arousal increased, so did her demonic desire to take over and escalate. The desire that compelled her to grab the woman by the hips, pound her mercilessly, hear her cries of ecstasy, hear her moans as she struggled with the reality that was servicing the cocks of a demon with her slutty body.

“GHUAH! YYEASHHHH!” Samantha cried as she scratched her own body to deal with the mind-breaking pleasure. That was the scene that broke Beatrice out of her daydreaming, numbed by pleasure sexual trance. Beatrice’s mind momentarily returned to a dream-like reality as the succubus watched herself mercilessly pound Samantha into the floor, driving the woman mad.

While Samantha was doing most of the hip-thrusting work the pleasure was already mind-altering for them both. But now that Beatrice took control and set her own pace, the power dynamic switched, for the benefit of them both. Samantha submitted herself to the cocks of the demon, and Beatrice found herself in her element when she utterly dominated her partner. The partner that submitted to her will fully and absolutely, the partner that got off on being dominated, the partner that begged to be ravaged. More than simply rough sex, what truly turned Beatrice on was when her partner got off on getting fucked ruthlessly and mercilessly.

“Beg for my cocks!” Beatrice growled as she thrust both her cocks forward while pushing Samantha’s ass right onto them, pounding Samantha’s womb with each thrust while exploring the depths of Samantha’s rectum, pushing into her narrowing that was the entrance into her colon.

“SHLUAAH~~ Fuck me! Phleash fuck me with aaall-hhhhnnn-your cocks!” Samantha moaned before biting her own hand to manage the pounding of her womb.

With each hard thrust of Beatrice’s cock, Samantha wondered if that thrust would be the one to finally break into her womb and fuck her birthing hole directly. Inseminate her directly. Bestow her the privilege of becoming a breeder for a demon. Gift her the joy of giving birth to a demon baby.

“Phuck mhy phussy! Phuck my mouth! Inssemhinate me whith hyour photent sheeeed!” Samantha begged with muffled moans as she bit deeper into her hand.

“You can’t speak already?” Beatrice asked. “But this is just a warm-up! If you want to occupy your mouth that badly, suck on something proper instead of your hand!”

Beatrice used her tail to slap Samantha’s hand away from her mouth. Samantha looked up deliriously and managed to focus her eyes enough to realize that she had work to do with her mouth. She let go of her hand that had deep, red, and blue marks from her teeth.

“AHhh~” Samantha opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue like a good demon’s plaything, eagerly welcoming in the cock-like tail.

“You really are a slut for demons! But at least you no longer hide it!” Beatrice said as she thrust her tail inside Samantha’s mouth and effortlessly pushed down Samantha’s warmed-up and lubricated throat.

“GHRULHG~~” Samantha gurgled with her eyes rolled back. Her whole body started shaking and she climaxed again, squirting all over the floor as Beatrice’s cocks continued their unrelenting pounding of her other holes.

“Ghah, what an awesome toy for demons!” Beatrice moaned as the spasming of Samantha’s tight holes around her girthy cocks overwhelmed the succubus. Three swollen appendages—two enlarged, slut-breaking cocks, and her sensitive cock-like tail with some twelve inches thrusting up and down Samantha’s esophagus—not even a sex demon could withstand such pleasure. Beatrice’s own body was rocked by the pleasure she felt as she climaxed through three cum-producing appendages and unleashed another dose of cum into all three of Samantha’s fuckable holes.

But even as Beatrice came hard into the Tainted, spasming slut for demon cocks, her cocks kept swelling, her mind kept urging her on to escalate further.

-53.2 AP

 

Beatrice did not even stop cumming when she pulled her long, hard, cum-pumping cocks out of Samantha, spraying her ass and cunt with “foul” demon cum.

“You wanted to be a breeder for demons!?” Beatrice asked as she grabbed her cocks, pushed them together, and aimed them both directly at Samantha’s squirting, twitching, cum-and-pussy-juices-covered breeding hole. “Be careful what you wish for!”  

Notes:

It is the start of a new month in the new year! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 209: Impregnated by a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GLHURGH!?” was all Samantha could gurgle out of her stuffed, cum-filled throat before her momentarily cock-free but cum-full pussy was forced into by two swollen cock heads. And what followed was what Samantha could only dream of! Two giant cocks squeezing through the yielding entrance into her pussy while the demon’s tail continued to violate her esophagus.

Samantha’s eyes bulged as she had almost forgotten what it felt like to truly be the plaything for the demons. Filled with cum in every orifice, one orgasm after another, yet getting more hard cocks shoved inside her.

During Samantha’s brief encountered all those years ago, she still had enough willpower to escape with Ember’s help. But she could no longer recall why she even tried to escape. Why didn’t she kill Ember and return to the demons? Better yet, why not convince Ember to return to the demons together? They could have had so much fun! Submitting to the demons granted pleasure that sex with humans could never even begin to approach!

Yes! Without a doubt, she was at the mercy of a demon! How else could she explain what was happening!? Two giant cocks attached to a single being, both pushing deeper inside a single sensitive hole that was already fucked senseless, yet doing so without tearing her apart. The pain should have been excruciating. Yet Samantha was in heaven. She was full. She was complete.

The previous time Samantha felt Beatrice’s two cocks inside her pussy did not compare. Samantha now understood that the second cock was only a tail. And despite its length, it did not possess the girth nor the steel hardness to satisfy a thirsty demon toy such as herself. But these cocks did! Their girth increased along with their length. Samantha felt as if her mind was melting in ecstasy as she felt the two cocks force their way deeper inside her.

When Samantha felt their tips kiss her womb, she reached to her swollen clit to massage it, to increase her pleasure even further, praying to all the gods and demons she knew that her womb would open up and let the demon fuck her womb directly. And if not, Samantha prayed that the multi-cocked demon would force her way in regardless, like she knew Samantha wanted.

“Please fuck my womb! Please inseminate me directly!” Samantha pleaded, trying to channel her depravity to Beatrice, hoping that her mind would be read because her words could not be heard, only incomprehensible gurgling of an orgasming hopelessly lost bitch in heat.

But Samantha needed not worry. She made her desires perfectly clear to Beatrice. And as if any more proof was needed, the way Samantha rubbed herself off despite getting brutally fucked in mouth and pussy, left little doubt in anyone’s mind that Samantha was getting exactly what she craved.

Fuck her like she wants! Beatrice’s demonic mind guided her actions as she pulled back her hips, partially withdrawing both her cocks out of Samantha’s pussy before thrusting forward with all her mind, slamming against Samantha’s insemination-anticipating womb.

“GLHRLUUUUU~~” Samantha gurgled as her entire body was thrust forward, impaling her even deeper on Beatrice’s tail, spit roasting her unlike anything she felt ever before. Samantha had barely come off her previous shaking orgasm, yet this one alpha thrust was enough to send her into the clutches of the next orgasm, sending sparks flying across her bulging eyes and cum-addled brain, insuring that Samantha would forevermore see Beatrice as her absolute goddess.

Beatrice read Samantha’s desires perfectly and toggled her [Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)] Skill to insure successful insemination of the womb her cocks slammed into. Having ensured that Samantha’s wishes would be fulfilled, Beatrice commenced the double-cock domination in earnest, marking Samantha as her new personal fuck toy.

Beatrice knew she did not have much time, as Samantha’s gagging, spasming body required oxygen. But while in this oxygen-deprived state, Samantha’s brain continued doubling its own doses of euphoria, making Samantha lose her mind utterly in the fog of endless ecstasy as she gladly let Beatrice have her way with her if it meant more of this demonic pleasure.

Already on the verge of yet another orgasm, Beatrice gave up all control to her demon side as she thrust both her giant cocks deeper and deeper inside Samantha, pushing into the final hole within her fuck toy. The hole that begged to receive the potent payload of a demon.

As if possessed, Beatrice fucked Samantha with reckless abandon. Beatrice cursed that she did not have another cock to fill Samantha’s woefully empty asshole. It was almost as if it was speaking to Beatrice, asking to be filled. Beatrice could not ignore such a plea for help and used her [Summon Sex Toys (+1)] Skill to summon a flexible silicone dildo.

The dildo could not even come close to Beatrice’s hot flesh and blood cocks by comparison, but it allowed Beatrice to correct the wrong that was a craving, empty hole. Beatrice jammed the dildo in Samantha’s ass and rapidly fucked fucked her with it while she continued to dominate her womb and throat, thrusting deeper and deeper, rapidly rushing toward a heavenly orgasm that would put a demon baby inside this begging woman.

Samantha had completely lost it by that point. With each thrust against her womb, the spirit of a strong warrior within her was chipped away while the spirit of an addicted, depraved demon slut grew stronger.  The unending orgasms had dulled her mind to the point that she could not even remember where she was or who she was. She only cared for one thing—the unending pleasure as she gleefully gurgled on Beatrice’s tail with a dumb grin while bubbly spit and cum escaped the corners of her mouth.

Samantha felt the cocks inside her twitch and swell.

“Yes! Please! Cum in my womb now!” Samantha begged in her mind, sending her loving, beholden pleas to the demon that graced her with the life-saving fuck of a lifetime. “Put your demon baby in my belly! Knock me up as you make me cum!”

Another hard thrust against her womb bulged Samantha’s eyes as she felt, “This is it!!”. The defenses of her womb were broken by the hot, swollen, trembling cocks, within which Samantha felt the baby-making cum already rushing to inseminate her! The next thrust would be the final one! The penetrating one! Samantha braced for the final impact.

And as all Samantha’s spasming holes sucked in whatever cock-shaped object they could use for their satisfaction, while the climactic orgasm already overtook her body, Samantha’s body was rocked by two thick cock heads that penetrated her womb, unleashing rivers of cum inside her, impregnating her, sending waves of pleasure so strong that Samantha climaxed directly through her cum-addled brain while the hearts in her eyes could only perceive the face of her new goddess.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 210: Healing Fuck (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

-53.2 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

New Skills available!

Familiar notifications flashed before Beatrice's eyes, even though the succubus was too numbed by pleasure to even register them. Beatrice still basked in the afterglow of her orgasm while she pumped Samantha full of cum.

Beatrice held the woman tight by the hips, keeping both her cocks lodged in Samantha’s womb, compelled by some demonic force to be as deep within Samantha as humanly possible, as if pumping cum directly into the womb would somehow even further guarantee successful impregnation.

Beatrice did not need any tabs to know that the fertilization of her new toy had been successful. A giant puddle of cum had formed beneath them both, originated from Samantha’s overflowing pussy that could not possibly contain the cum that two demonic cocks had unleashed in rapid successions. Beatrice’s cum mixed with Samantha’s pussy juices and spread underneath Samantha’s collapsed, weak, used body.

The knowledge that she had just impregnated a proud, but fallen warrior, during the most brutal, intense, mind-breakingly incredible sex she had ever experienced, kept Beatrice hard rock-hard even through the aching pain in her cocks that came from fucking and cumming so many times in a single day. But each time Beatrice recalled how Samantha begged to be violated, pleaded to be inseminated by her, her cocks stirred again within Samantha, squeezing a few more drops into Samantha’s drowned womb.

Beatrice barely had the presence of mind to pull her tail out of Samantha’s esophagus and throat to let the poor woman finally breathe. With the support of Beatrice’s tail withdrawn, Samantha’s head fell powerlessly, splashing her cheeks against the sticky, cum-covered floor.

But even as Samantha finally gasped for ragged breaths and filled her lungs and brain with life-sustaining oxygen, she still could not resist working her lips and tongue. The moment Samantha’s nostrils caught a whiff of Beatrice’s cum that her face swam in, she immediately started licking, slurping, and sucking it all up. Every last drop of cum and her own juices that were within the range of her tongue, Samantha devoured as if that was the only sustenance she needed for recovery.

Seeing such cum-worshiping actions from the woman she just fucked into every fuckable orifice, stirred Beatrice’s cocks again.

“Ghn~!” Beatrice moaned and winced from the pain that mixed with the throbbing desire to breed. The succubus could not help herself. She had not the chance to cum down from her sex-crazed, demonic breeder state. Seeing that the woman she had just impregnated, still had the same, genuine need for her cum, that had not waned in the slightest, aroused Beatrice past the point where the aching pain could hold her back.

“WHOAH!?” Samantha gasped when she felt the two cocks within her womb stir again. The two thick cocks of the demon withdrew only long enough to pick up speed and thrust inside her again.

“OH, GOD, AGAIIINNNN~!?” Samantha’s mind could not comprehend that more fucking was even possible after such a violation. The impregnation had already been complete! She had fulfilled her duty as the submissive demon-baby breeding slut! All of her insides ached for rest.

But the will of the demon could not be denied! And the fact that the demon still found her desirable even after completing the breeding session, aroused Samantha past her aching. Samantha started rocking her hips, matching the slow but passionate rhythm of the demon succubus, meeting Beatrice’s cocks that slowly kept blending the cum within her cunt and womb.

Beatrice slid her tail across the surface of the floor, collecting all the juices on her long, sleek appendage, before presenting them to Samantha. The demon-cum-loving blond needed no instructions. Samantha licked and sucked every drop she could off the length of Beatrice’s tail, swallowing it with audible gulps that roused Beatrice’s cocks even more than Samantha’s moans and reciprocating hip movements.

And as Beatrice’s hurting cocks swelled for their final cum release, Beatrice decided to complete two tasks at once. The succubus had no intention of leaving Samantha hurting or damaged in any way, despite their mutual desire for reckless brutal sex. Just moments before her cocks exploded with cum, Beatrice used her [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill, casting it directly with her cocks that kissed Samantha’s womb, fulfilling the requirement of direct contact and healing the Tainted, cum-addled, demon-cock-and-cum-worshipping slut while also filling her with one more load of cum she worshipped so much.

Samantha purred in ecstasy and used her tongue to catch fresh ropes of cum that shot out of Beatrice’s tail directly into her face and mouth while a loving orgasm washed over her, erasing the aching and weakness, making her feel warm and lighter than a feather.

-55.8 AP

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 211: Clearing Mind, Increasing Soreness (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ugh,” Beatrice groaned from the sheer pain as she finally came down from her high and her mind slowly cleared. As Beatrice grasped with the realization of just what kind of depraved intercourse she had participated in with the woman that she tried to help, the pain emanating from both of her aching, sore cocks increased even as they remained and rested within Samantha’s cum-drowned pussy.

Although Beatrice recalled how the increasing aching did not stop her from going for another round, this time doing anything more seemed inconceivable. Even though her cocks were not nearly as rock-hard and large as just a couple of minutes ago, having two of them within deep within Samantha’s warm, healed, tight pussy meant that they continued to be squeezed tightly together despite their slightly decreased girth. The slightest movement was painful, to the point that Beatrice couldn’t even withdraw out of Samantha. It looked like the succubus finally found her limit.

“Hah~” Samantha moaned as she used her tongue to clean the tip of Beatrice’s tail clean and collect the last drops of demon cum. Samantha was clearly in seventh heaven, and even rocked her hips a bit, enjoying the cocks within her.

Beatrice winced as her whole body tensed up from the massaging movement all around her overstimulated, sore cocks. That did not stop Samantha—not that she even noticed—from rubbing out her clit and pussy while purring with a happy smile on her face, slowly but surely increasing her movements.

Oh, dear! Beatrice let out an audible gasp of worry as several heavy drops of sweat rolled down her forehead. Her clearing mind recalled one very important detail about Samantha’s Tainted condition: she craved cocks all the time.

Even impregnating Samantha just as she had desired, did not seem to deter Samantha from getting aroused yet again. If anything, it probably only contributed to her desire to further copulate with the demon whose child she would eventually give birth to. And Beatrice could hardly blame the woman.

After passively riding one cock after another that Samantha had personally hand-picked—just enough to keep the Taint at bay and retain her sanity—this total submission to utter domination was probably the first fulfilling fuck she had experienced in… Forever!

It slowly dawned on the succubus just what she had done. How could Samantha return to normal after experiencing the wildest, craving-satiating sex she had in years? That she had fantasized about all this time!

In just half an hour Beatrice gave Samantha everything the woman had desired. The only problem was that it did not stop Samantha from desiring even more of it. And more. Another hour. Another ten! For as long as she was alive!

However, although Beatrice could not deny that the allure of drowning in carefree, endless pleasure and forgetting the worries of this harsh world, Beatrice was not prepared to pay the price of casting away her “self” as a price for becoming a mindless sex toy. Neither was she willing to turn her back on so many that needed her help. So many that were suffering in this city.

No, Beatrice could not remain here for all eternity to keep company even for someone that desperately needed it. Beatrice needed another solution. Ember should arrive with “back-up”, hopefully soon. And as pale a comparison to herself as it will be, it would have to suffice for Samantha for now.

The problem was the Taint that took dug its roots in Samantha’s mind too deeply. And although Beatrice’s [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill succeeded in healing Samantha’s body nowhere did it state in the description anything about healing the corrupting Taint.

Beatrice quickly brought up the Skill and skimmed over the description, confirming her suspicion.

Description: Despite the marvelous, otherworldly orgasms, sex with a succubus can be taxing for mortals. This skill heals succubus’s sexual partners from their post-sex exhaustion, restoring 20% of the target’s maximum Health Points, 20% of the target’s maximum Stamina Points, removing debuffs and status effects of Rank C or lower. The target and the succubus must have had sexual intercourse for this skill to be usable.

It is hard to believe that something as important to this world as “The Taint” would not be mentioned if this Skill had the capability to heal it, Beatrice analyzed her Skill. And even if it fell under “status effects”, it is inconceivable that such potent, mind-altering effect would fall under Rank C. Not when the demons seemingly have the power to utterly corrupt the minds of every warrior that dares to challenge them, without any known exceptions.

Do we take her to Lucarad? He seemed to be able to “manage” the Taint, somewhat. Beatrice wondered as she tried to withstand the soreness while Samantha pleasured herself while slowly rocking her hips, satisfying her tight pussy with two cocks that—although passive—were still keeping her pussy full and warm.

No, not an option! Beatrice discarded her own idea. It would take too long, and—more importantly— Samantha had locked herself away in this dark hole precisely to avoid Lucarad’s sex cult. I am the summoned hero in this world! I should be able to solve this without relying on those perverts!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 212: Cleansing (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice returned to her mind’s eye to search for a solution within the Skills she could possibly acquire or enhance. I gained another level! Another Skill Point to use! Just need a good one. Beatrice brought up her Skill Point tab to confirm.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

29

Unused Skill Points

2

Skill Points in Combat Craft

6

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

17

 

The succubus did indeed have two more Skill Points to use. One to keep in reserve, for emergencies. And as her mind came more into focus, Beatrice remembered that as she swam in the carefree sea of pleasure her mind was bombarded with notifications about level-ups, Skill Points, and—most importantly—new Skills available! Beatrice did not recall ever getting notified of new Skills, but that meant there was all the more reason to find out what those Skills were.

Obviously, she checked the Eros Craft first. And it did not take long to find a name that stood out like a sore… Who would’ve thought it could ever become unpleasant to have your cocks massaged by a pussy of a horny cock-worshipper?

Skill Name: Taint Cleansing

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 24 Hours

Description: The Succubus can buff her cum with Taint cleansing properties. For 1 hour completely subdues the effects of the Taint. Additionally, after 1 hour the level of the Taint’s corruption is decreased by 30%.

Can only be used once on each unique target.

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 10

At least once, the Succubus must use her cock to penetrate and cum directly inside the womb of a woman affected by the Taint.

 

About time! Beatrice smiled as she acquired the Skill.

The succubus then pulled herself together and made one final thrust with her hips, pushing her sore cocks inside Samantha’s pussy, barely reaching the woman’s womb, and cast the [Taint Cleansing] Skill.

“Hahn~!?” Beatrice moaned in surprise from the sudden rush of warm magic through her cocks. The feeling was akin to the orgasmic rush she felt with each load of cum that jetted through her cocks. And as that warm magic exited her cocks, it altered the cum around them, making it even warmer than before for Beatrice’s. The magical cum felt soothing, healing.

“Ahhh!?” Samantha moaned as her entire body trembled. She leaned against her elbows and brushed the hair away from her face as she tried to figure out what was this new warm feeling. What at first seemed like a sudden onset of another orgasm, soon turned into something… Less.

As seconds passed, Beatrice noticed that her cocks no longer ached nearly as much as before. With each second her soreness dissipated until it felt like she simply rested inside Samantha without a care in the world. Her cocks softened and Beatrice felt like she could finally remove them without pain, should she choose to. However, unsure whether her [Taint Cleansing] Skill already worked, Beatrice decided to remain inside Samantha’s for a little longer. To pass all the healing magic, obviously.

“Huh?” Samantha blinked, unable to make sense of what she felt. What she did not feel. What was at first some kind of magical, healing warmth that spread from within her womb and pussy, quickly dissipated as it spread through her body.

And as the warmth grew weaker within Samantha’s body, so did the other feelings. No pleasure. No pain. No aching. No cravings. Nothing. Like a cool shower that refreshed on a hot summer day, the magical wave seemed to have erased the entire cocktail of chemicals and emotions that had raged within Samantha’s body. Samantha found herself wanting for nothing.

“W-what happened?” Samantha asked as she finally dared to move her body that felt somehow alien to her. The first thing she felt again was slight discomfort from having some kind of strange objects within her.

Samantha’s eyes went wide in astonishment as she realized that those objects were cocks and that she felt discomfort from having them inside her pussy. Samantha slowly moved forward and slid off Beatrice’s cocks.

“Ah!” Samantha gasped with a grin of surprise and joy when the two soft cocks fell out of her pussy with a squelching sound, along with massive amounts of cum leaking out of her liberated pussy.

“Ha… Ha, ha, ha… It… It can’t be!” Samantha laughed as tears built up in her eyes. “I… I feel… At piece!? Hahaha!”

Samantha continued laughing even as her laughter broke up and tears poured down her face. Samantha fell on her side as she wept from joy with a radiating smile.

“This settles it!” Samantha cried. “This has to be a dream!”

“Unfortunately, yes,” Beatrice confirmed as she stood up with her limp cocks dangling between her legs. One of those two cocks continued to shrink, until it disappeared, due to the magic of the succubus’s [Dick Growing (+1)] Skill having finally run out.

“I… I see,” Samantha cried with a bittersweet smile and covered her eyes with her forearm. “This was too good to be true.”

“Although the worse part of your cravings will remain subdued at least for some time, the Taint-cleansing part of the magic will run out in an hour,” Beatrice said. “So, how do you want to spend this one hour completely liberated from the need for cocks?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 213: Nobody Home

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“We’re back~!” Ember announced loudly in an upbeat tone as she walked into the warm lair that was Samantha’s armor shop. She was shadowed by two shirtless young lads that looked like they’d arrived at the gym for their daily workout: well-built, toned muscles, and fiery passion in their eyes.

“Huh? Nobody here?” Ember wondered as she walked from room to room, past the armor stands, looking around for any sign of life.

“Are you telling me I passed up on drowning my dick in soft breasts of two twin milfs for this?” one of the men complained as it became more and more apparent that nobody was home.

“Have you ever seen how an eyeball boils?” Ember asked as she slowly walked forward without even turning to the complaining young man.

“N-no,” the young man answered nervously.

Ember stopped, turned around, and glared at the man while asking, “Do you want to find out how it feels like?”

The man shook his head as drops of cold sweat formed on his pale forehead.

“Good, then we have an understanding,” Ember said and walked forward to the spot where she left Samantha and Beatrice. She almost took another step, but stopped just before stepping with her boot into a giant, glistening, drying puddle.

“Looks like we missed all the action,” the other man commented as he recognized the contents of the drying puddle.

Ember crouched at the edge of the puddle and run her index finger through it. She then brought the finger close to her thumb and rubbed the collected sample between the index finger and her thumb before taking a whiff.

“About half an hour old,” Ember concluded.

“No way!” the complaining man protested. “It’s on a wooden floor! In that amount of time, the liquid would have seeped in and absorbed by the wood! For it still to be on the surface...”

“Just what kind of orgy did we miss that created such was amounts of cum and juices?” the other man asked in disbelief.

“I honestly did not think it was an event we could miss,” Ember said quietly. “Even in utter desperation, Samantha would have never ran out of here in her condition... Unless... It can’t be!”

Ember swiftly stood up and rushed back outside. The two shirtless men glanced at each other before following Ember without question.

The moment that Ember was back out in the dark alley, she rushed up the same narrow stairs she used to get down, but as soon as she was at the top, she took another turn, away from the direction that lead toward the busier streets.

Ember swiftly navigated the dark, claustrophobic, winding alleys that led past sadder and sadder looking buildings, most of which looked abandoned, ruined, and on the brink of collapse. Upon coming across a half-open wooden door that hung at an angle on its rusty hinges, Ember went inside, quickly followed by the two men who had no desire to fall behind and get lose track of a very scary woman.

It was pitch black inside the building Ember went in and smelled of mold, but Ember lit the way forward with a small flame in her hand, and the men saw her approach a wooden, rotting staircase. The light was just bright enough for the men to see where to place their feet without tripping, as long as they stayed just a few steps behind Ember.

Although the men had good enough cardio to not get winded as they went higher and higher, they noted that Ember’s swift pace did not slow in the slightest even as they passed the fourth floor of this ruined building and went up another flight.

The final flight of stairs was brighter as the men saw another source of light—an open hatch to the roof with a separate ladder leading up to it just a few feet away from the staircase. Ember put her fire out and went up the ladder first. The men followed.

“Woah,” one of the shirtless men gasped when he raised his head outside and saw a beautiful evening view of the city.

As both men got on the roof, they saw Ember approach two other women that sat at the end of the ridge of the roof, observing the red sky as the sun disappeared behind the city walls in the distance.

“There was a time when you despised this city,” Ember announced her presence as she approached Samantha’s back, who wore her dark red, sleek scale mail armor.

“I had forgotten how much I missed being outside,” Samantha said in a melancholic tone.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 214: Hope

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Nothing really kept you from coming here before,” Ember said to Samantha, who sat on the ridge of the roof. “Even if you couldn’t fathom letting anyone see you in your cock-need state, it’s not like anyone in this city would care even if they did catch a glimpse of yet another pair fucking on the roof.”

“The fact that they’re sick enough to not care does not mean that I wouldn’t,” Samantha said quietly with her back still facing Ember.

Ember looked at Beatrice who stood next to Samantha. Beatrice’s and Ember’s eyes met, and Ember saw that Beatrice was less than happy for some reason. What also did not escape Ember’s notice was that Beatrice had a much-improved, brown woven cloak covering her body. Even though it looked to be as generic as possible by design to avoid attracting attention, the quality was unmistakable to those that knew what to look for.

Ember approached the edge of the roof, skipping from one spot to another, avoiding blatant holes as well as particularly suspect tiles and boards that looked like they might slide off or cave in if so much as a pigeon landed on them. “This roof probably won’t survive another winter.”

“Just like the rest of the city then?” Samantha asked as she kept staring into the distance. “All the more reason to enjoy the view while it lasts.”

“Damn, I thought you’d be celebrating or something now that you’re able to just sit here without your staple craving!” Ember frowned and crossed her arms. “How did you manage to become so despondent? Was your time with Beatrice so magical that you confessed your love to Beatrice only to get rejected?”

Samantha glanced at Ember with somber anger but did not give a response.

“Oh, not you too!” Ember rolled her eyes in frustration that Samantha did not even attempt a comeback. “You were more fun when you rode cocks all day long! Even if your mind no longer craves for them, they’re still readily available in all amounts, shapes, and sizes that you could desire!

“Look, I even brought two sample cocks for you to try out! I know they don’t look all that impressive, and they’ll probably pale in comparison to Beatrice, but it’s the best that was available on such short notice.

“What the—” one of the shirtless men behind Ember started to protest.

“Oh, shut up!” Ember quickly put her second-rate offering in its place.

“How much time do you think I still have left?” Samantha asked Beatrice.

Beatrice checked the remaining cooldown of her [Taint Cleansing] Spell and—after doing simple math—answered, “Nineteen minutes.”

“I see,” Samantha sighed. “Go.”

“Hey, when you say ‘time left’…” Ember’s tone and expression changed to a quieter, weary intonation.

“I’m not dying or anything, okay!?” Samantha snapped for a moment before returning to her quieter tone. “Your friend’s ‘magic’ is only temporary. Soon enough I’ll be back to ‘cock riding’, as you would say. So, you can leave those boy-toys down by the ladder before you leave for your Games.”

“What are you talking about?” the shirtless man asked.

“Something that does not concern you!” Ember said. “Didn’t you hear? Go down at once and wait for Samantha at the ladder to the roof!”

The two shirtless men looked at each other, confused and displeased about the way they were treated, but they knew better than to disobey Ember and went back to the hatch, and down below.

As soon as both men were gone, Ember switched her gaze to Beatrice and asked, “So, you actually are already able to manage the Taint, even if temporarily?”

“Yes, but it in an extremely limited capacity,” Beatrice answered. “I can’t do anything more for her right now.”

Although the [Taint Cleaning] decreased the severity of the Taint by thirty percent, that would most likely just lead to Samantha returning to her pre-Gregor level or “cock addiction”. And the double-whammy of twenty-four-hour cooldown combined with the no recast on the same person meant that Beatrice couldn’t spam-cleanse anyone even if she wanted to.

The succubus had even checked out what the enhancement for [Taint Cleansing] looked like and it was nothing even remotely close to what would allow her to cure Samantha. And even that enhancement required level twenty. Which meant it would take even more leveling to get to the potential (+2) enhancement, that could hopefully bring relief to Samantha. This meant that in the meantime Samantha would have no choice but to return to her hiding as she was so uncomfortable to be in the public with her condition.

“But that’s still great news!” Ember cheered. “Don’t you get it, Sam!? Beatrice will keep getting stronger, and even if not today or tomorrow, she’ll be able to cure you permanently!”

“LEAVE!!” Samantha screamed

“Sam—”

“Can’t I even have these few minutes of peace without talking or thinking about dicks!?” Samantha shouted at Ember and turned to her friend, revealing a tearful face. “I asked you to go! I don’t need any more false hope! Neither of you knows for sure that you’ll be able to cure me! You don’t even know if either of you will be alive tomorrow! Just go have fun in the Forge! Please! I gave Beatrice what she needs!”

Beatrice stepped away from Samantha, placed her hand on Ember’s shoulder, and said, “We should go.”

Beatrice had decided to respect Samantha’s wishes, something that Ember struggle to do. But after a few seconds of hesitation, Ember followed Beatrice off the roof, leaving Samantha alone as the sun disappeared behind the city walls.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 215: New Items

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I’ll be honest—you’re surpassing my expectations,” Ember said as both she and Beatrice hurried through the darkening streets of Klapsus toward the location of the Forge of Champions.

Beatrice saw nothing particularly new that would amaze her, and after all the sex she had, the succubus came to the realization that even her cock could use a small break. If her Arousal Point pool could go into the negative, it would have probably approached several hundred points in minus. And although Beatrice knew for a fact Arousal Points did not go below zero—just like Stamina Points or Health Points (not that Beatrice had any intention to experiment with her HP)—she certainly felt like she was in the negative arousal, at least for now.

Instead, Beatrice spent her time answering Ember’s questions, who seemed to be genuinely impressed by Beatrice’s progress.

“Does the length of the ‘cure’ depend on the severity of the Taint? Or perhaps the willpower of the affected?”

“No, it’s just a single hour,” Beatrice said, taking the descriptions of her Skills at face value. “As it is right now, I rather not use that skill again.”

“The Tainted are better off not realizing how far they have fallen?”

“It’s like waking up someone from a coma only to tell them that they will fall back into it for an unknown time with no promise of a cure,” Beatrice tried to search for a suitable analogy.

“A ‘coma’?” Ember asked.

“Oh, right… It’s like someone falling asleep, but never waking up. For example, after a serious head injury.”

“But what if the dream is really, really pleasant?” Ember asked.

“It didn’t seem pleasant to Samantha,” Beatrice said.

“Because she still had some sense of self left,” Ember said. “Trapped on the edge between two worlds. Unable to return to one, unwilling to fall into the other.”

“You talk as if you feel nothing for her,” Beatrice glanced at her bodyguard, trying to read her thoughts by her detached facial expression. “Wasn’t she your friend? For a moment I thought you were sympathetic toward her.”

“Even if I was, what does my sympathy change?” Ember asked. “Can it cure her Taint?”

“It could help if she knew that she had someone there for her instead of someone who had a laugh at her expense at every opportunity.”

“She doesn’t need a shoulder to cry on. She’s a big girl! Isn’t all our time better spent by us focusing on getting you stronger, faster?”

“How far away is that Forge of Champions?” Beatrice wanted to change the subject.

“We’re pretty close,” Ember said as she once again guided Beatrice off the main streets and into the darker alleyways that seemed eerily deserted.

This part of the city seemed more uneven and rocky. Many of the buildings were built using the terrain for support, some even were a part of the terrain with giant boulders forming part of the walls.

“I did not think we’d end up spending so much time with Samantha, but we’ll arrive just in time,” Ember said as her guidance led them further away from light, and with no sun to shed some light into these narrow alleys, Ember lit up a fire to guide their path. “And I see you got everything we needed.”

“About that… Not that I mind, but why the ‘Sexy Student’ outfit?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“Samantha didn’t tell you?”

“She was in a hurry, and this wasn’t a pressing issue.”

Not that Beatrice wasn’t instantly curious why she changed her bra and panties for some kind of a roleplay erotic student outfit. It consisted of just two parts:

First, was the dark blue pleated mini skirt that barely covered the upper part of her thighs. It wasn’t completely outrageous as some miniskirts Beatrice used to see girls wear to the nightclubs that didn’t even fully cover their buttocks, but neither was it modest enough to where Beatrice could imagine it worn in any descend college.

Second, was a cut-up white top that seemed to be three sizes too small for Beatrice’s knockers as the top managed to show off both plenty of cleavage as well as some underboob at the same time. The top’s design seemed to be some kind of a mix between a slutty crop top and a school girl’s shirt, if designed by a pervert. Beatrice had seen bras that were less revealing, so it was barely an upgrade from literally walking in underwear.

But despite their revealing nature, both items provided a considerable increase in stats compared to her previous two items that she left with Samantha.

Item: Sexy Student Mini Top

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +20

Physical Defense: +4

Magic Defense: +7

Speed: +3

Effects: Arousing Set (2/2) - Arousing Skills have increased effectiveness by +25%

 

Item: Sexy Student Pleated Miniskirt

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +30

Physical Defense: +5

Magic Defense: +8

Speed: +2

Effects: Arousing Set (2/2) - Arousing Skills have increased effectiveness by +25%

 

Beatrice’s previous “armor” set offered some arbitrary percentage increase to her persuasion. However, Beatrice could not even tell if she ever managed to make use of it. Compared to that, an increase in the effectiveness of her arousal Skills seemed much more practical. After all, what could be more persuasive than a couple of good, hot orgasms? And combined with her new cloak that effortlessly covered her even during her brisk pace, Beatrice’s combat statistics also was a noticeable increase.

Item: Faux Generic Woven Cloak

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +40

Physical Defense: +10

Magic Defense: +5

Effects: The wearer blends in the crowd, becoming nearly unnoticeable to those with low perception.

 

Item: Choker of a Phyx

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +10

Physical Defense: +3

Magic Defense: +6

Effects: Bleed resistance +80%

 

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

18 (22%)

Health Points

540/540 (+0.88/sec)

Arousal Points

36/279 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

190/190 (+0.48/sec)

Physical Attack

17

Physical Defense

32

Magic Attack

19

Magic Defense

39

Speed

17

 

“Let’s just say that wearing more heavy-duty, high-class armor to the Forge of Champions can be not only pointless, but even dangerous,” Ember said as she stopped by an unremarkable door in a narrow, skewed house that—like many others in the area—seemed to grow out of the rocks, and was lodged between several sharp formations.

“We’re here,” Ember said and knocked on the door.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 216: To the Forge

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What are you doing?” Ember asked Beatrice when she saw the succubus just standing behind her. “Didn’t Samantha give you a mask?”

“Oh, right,” Beatrice had almost forgotten about the mask she received from Samantha in her hurry outside, along with the other items. Beatrice pulled out the so-called mask and took another look at it.

Beatrice had already examined the mask when she received it and was hesitant to wear it. It added no combat stats and clashed with the “slutty student” outfit she had going under her cloak. Quite frankly, it looked like something golden-age comic superheroes would wear. Black, narrower than the simplest of carnival masks, it barely covered the area around Beatrice’s eyes. The idea that it would somehow conceal Beatrice’s identity seemed preposterous, had it not been for the reassuring item description.

Item: Mask of Concealment

Item Class: Rare

Effects: As long as the mask is worn, conceals the wearer’s identity from anyone that did not witness the wearer put on the mask unless the wearer reveals their identity.

 

The handle on the door that Ember knocked on moved and Beatrice put on the mask before the door fully opened and an old, dirty, beggar-like figure appeared from the shadows within.

“Go away, I have already found my faith!” the old man hissed, revealing his misaligned, rotting teeth.

“I offer crimson fruit to the hungry rats,” Ember answered.

The old man looked at Ember, then at Beatrice, studying the succubus top to bottom, and said, “The blind cats multiply.”

“Only to be devoured by the rats,” Ember replied.

“You’re late, the Games are about to begin,” the old man said with a changed voice and tone, bowed and stepped aside, gesturing the guests inside.

“We’re right on time, then,” Ember smiled and went inside, nodding for Beatrice to follow her.

Once inside, Ember lit up a flame in her hand and guided Beatrice down a rocky path that seemed to lead underground.

“Is there any actual relevance to mice?” Beatrice asked about the secret password Ember exchanged with the doorman.

“Only if you believe that that’s how she views the low-class citizens,” Ember chuckled.

“’She’?”

“One of the main organizers of the Forge of Champions,” Ember said as they both went deeper down a steadily declining, narrow tunnel carved through some kind of hard, colored rocks that Beatrice could not name even if she recognized the types. The tunnel was not dissimilar to the one through which Beatrice and Ember left Princess Mary’s room.

“Long ago, this city had its beginnings as a prosperous mining town, which obviously was conquered by the toughest brutes around that were eager to get their hands on the wealth,” Ember said. “After exchanging hands a few times, it became a base for what soon turned into the fledgling Kingdom of Larpsus. Fitting, that the Kingdom is on the brink of ending where it began.”

As Ember and Beatrice went down, Beatrice heard distant noise coming from the deep. Even as more paths connected along the way down, and increased in height and width, nobody bothered to light the paths that led there, so Beatrice found it convenient to have her personal human torch with her at all time. Along with the increasing noise from the deep, Beatrice also heard distant conversations echoing in front of them and behind, coming from within various tunnels that connected and intersected.

“Of course, the mines have been mined dry long ago, but they still remain useful for these sorts of things,” Ember added.

“How many entrances are there spread throughout the city?” Beatrice asked, realizing the true scope of these underground games.

“Dozens, at least,” Ember said. “The organizers have several Earth Mages that collapse some tunnels and free others, changing up the entrances if needed. It’s not like anyone doesn’t know that these games take place, but still, appearances have to be kept, so they use all the different entrances into the mines to avoid forming literal mobs in a single place before the start of the games.”

“Might as well have and made it official and got the hiding over with,” Beatrice said. When she considered all the other fucked up things that took place in this city, the addition of some gladiatorial games seemed a trifling matter.

“Organizing fights to the death is still supposed to be not only forbidden but also punishable by death,” Ember reminded with a smile. “The King and the others in charge like to keep up the appearance that rules and order still exist. And they do, for some things, for some people. Besides, this place is probably one of the best to host the Forge of Champions anyway.”

The noise of the crowd in the deep grew louder with each step, the tunnels grew larger and brighter as they linked up and widened to dozens of feet in width and height. Beatrice and Ember were no longer alone in the converging tunnels as more men, women, and beastkin joined them.

The tunnels were hotter and brighter as they were lit by flames, burning in the narrow trenches at the corners of the tunnels. The flames that were at first only a couple of inches high, grew to several feet high, spreading from a giant, arch-like fiery opening in the rocky wall.

Despite the flames and heat that emanated from the twenty-foot-high opening, it already gathered a considerable crowd, and more approached. Excited citizens of Klapsus, smiling and laughing, all heading to the fiery opening that to Beatrice might as well have been the gates of Hell itself.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 217: The Masked Sexy Participant

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice and Ember went through the increasing crowd of multi-raced citizens of Klapsus and approached the twenty-foot-high opening. Pillars of flame shot high up on both sides of the opening as if powered by industrial-grade flamethrowers, radiating immense heat on all that passed them. But the waves of heat from the flame pillars only prepared for the heat coming from within. Beatrice’s jaw dropped as she looked at what awaited all the viewers and participants.

A dizzying maze of narrow paths and multi-leveled platforms of rocks and stone stood upon pillars or were carved in sheer rock formations with no clear edge or sign of where man-made creations ended and the natural formations began or how they were constructed over the bottomless pits they overlooked. And out of those pits, countless flames shot up one after another in spectacular balls of fire that lit up the twisted mines. Each ball of fire sent a new wave of heat into the crowds. And the waves of heat reached Beatrice even from the most distant fireballs.

Beatrice no longer had to wonder why Samantha saw no reason to provide her with proper armor. The succubus was already sweating under her cloak and took it off. Anyone stupid enough to come here in full metal armor would pass out from the heat and eventually die from countless fourth-degree burns.

Beatrice looked at Ember with amazement at how her bodyguard could remain in her blue robes in these conditions. The freckled redhead seemed completely unfazed by the heat, and Beatrice could only assume that skilled fire mages had ways to mitigate heat not only from their spells but also from other sources.

But despite all the light that illuminated these underground mines, Beatrice could not see the bottom of the chasms from which the pillars and walls of razor-sharp rocks rose out. Many paths and pillars connected dozens and hundreds of feet below, but even those connections disappeared in the bottomless darkness below.

However, despite the perils of falling to their deaths, nobody seemed concerned that nearly none of the many paths, bridges, and platforms had any railings or other visible safety measures to speak of, even as many people walked across them and leisurely took position at the very edges to get a better view. Select few platforms had some metal railings installed, but even those would not pass a single safety inspection in modern society.

“You are the last-minute participant, are you not?” a masked man asked Beatrice with an official tone after suddenly appearing from the crowd. The man wore nothing but a black skirt that reached to his knees and a black mask that had a red flame painted across it. His build was above average muscle-wise, with barely any fat on him. The sweat that poured down his body indicated that he had already spent many hours here while remaining well-hydrated.

Beatrice paused for a second, reminding herself why she came here, took a deep breath, breathed out, and said, “That is correct.”

“Follow me,” the masked man said and turned his sweaty back toward Beatrice.

“Keep your eyes open,” Ember said. “Don’t hesitate and show no mercy! Because you’ll receive none.”

“I’d expect nothing less in a place like this,” Beatrice said, handed Ember her cloak, and followed the sweaty masked man through the semi-naked crowd.

“Woah, look at that one!” one of the men exclaimed as his eyes got glued to Beatrice’s underboob.

“By the Gods! Who is that sexy bimbo!?” another man went googly-eyed.

“She’s got to be from the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild! B-rank, at least!”

“Don’t tell me she’s also participating!?”

“Hey, sweetie! Don’t go there! Stay with us! We’ll treat you well!”

“You wish! As if a high-class babe like that would care for your puny cock!”

Beatrice heard similar drivel coming from all directions. However, as none of the men or women dared to touch her or get in her or the masked man’s way, Beatrice paid little mind to their comments while she and the masked man approached one of the narrow paths that descended to a large, circular platform that stood upon a massive pillar, where several dozen men and women already gathered.

“But that outfit… I’ve seen it somewhere…”

“Isn’t it what those spoiled brats in that magic academy used to wear?”

"I never heard anything about no masks."

"Obviously, she doesn't want to reveal her identity to a degenerate like you!"

“Whatever happened to that place?”

“I heard they were the first to be destroyed.”

“That’s what they want you to think! They just shut their gates and turned their backs on the rest of us!”

“You think she could be one of the students from that place?”

“No way!”

“Who cares!? Better tell me what do I have to do to fuck this ‘student’!”

“Try your luck and join the action!”

“E-eh… I would, but I sprained my ankle!”

“Bwahaha! Yeah, right! Was that before or after got banned from entering the S.E.C.R.E.T. District for masturbating while peeping through the windows?”

“Nah, it was when me and my buddies ran a train on your momma!”

“My mother’s dead, asshole!”

“I know!”

“… Not funny man. Not funny!”

Beatrice rolled her eyes and was happy to get out of range of that particular crowd as she followed the masked man across the first bridge down the path that led to the center area with the other participants of the Games.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 218: Familiar Faces

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The rock platform that Beatrice and the shirtless masked man approached was approximately three hundred feet in diameter. Many smokeless flames, big and small, shot up one after another around the platform, creating a spectacular and at the same time terrifying, blazing hot light show.

The platform was leveled, but the surface was uneven. Of course, not a single safety measure was set up along the edges that overlooked the dark abyss. Six narrow bridges connected the platform to various other paths and platforms that spread out around it like a circular maze. The whole scene gave off an aura of a hellish gladiatorial arena with various spectator stands set up at different levels around it.

The masked man took only a couple of steps onto the arena before stepping aside to let Beatrice pass. As soon as Beatrice stepped off the narrow bridge, the masked man said to her, “Stay with the others and await instructions.”

Without another word, the man walked back the same way that he came, leaving Beatrice with the other participants that were spread out on the arena.

Now that Beatrice was closer, she counted no less than fifty other participants. It really looked like anyone was welcome. Men and women, young and old. A few men looked barely any better than the old doorman back on the surface—shriveled husks that looked barely alive compared to some other participants whose builds resembled walking double refrigerators.

One teenage girl caught Beatrice’s attention by virtue of not looking like she belonged amongst the pathetic, desperate, or stupid. With dark shoulder-length hair, crimson eyes, pale skin, slender figure, and a fancy dark blue outfit that showed off her long legs, the girl looked like one of those fantasy vampires or some dark magician that should have been mingling with the elite, not slumming it in illegal underground fights.

Beatrice blinked twice and rubbed her eyes when she thought she saw the pale girl pop a bubblegum bubble, but she did not see another bubble emerge from her colorless lips, nor did the girl seem to be chewing anything.

Beatrice also saw that very few people had visible weapons in their possession. A few daggers, a couple of clubs, one long steel spear. While Beatrice could not discount the possibility that the others might have simply concealed their weapons, it looked like many came here weaponless, like Beatrice. Yet, if the weapons were not permitted, nobody seemed to have bothered to confiscate those weapons that were brought.

Beatrice had a feeling that fair fights were not something that she should expect nor what all the people had gathered here for. The succubus was mentally prepared for some arbitrary rules that would leave some participants fighting barehanded against fully armed goliaths. Still, Beatrice wondered how many of those gathered here had some form of magic abilities like she had.

Beatrice saw no reason to engage in conversation with any of the other participants since most of them would probably be dead before the night was over. And it seemed that Beatrice’s train of thought was followed by most of the participants, as very few of them casually chatted with one another. Most of the participants even avoided eye contact.

What Beatrice did not expect, was to see a familiar figure amidst the participants, sitting on a rock, hugging one knee. Beatrice did not recognize the girl at first, as she considerably increased the amount of skin her outfit showed off by reducing her outfit to the bare, modest minimum. However, her bleached hairstyle was unmistakable.

“Olivia?” Beatrice quietly called out to the girl as she approached her from the side.

“Huh? Who are you?” Olivia asked.

“What do you—oh, right!” Beatrice remembered her own item’s description. It’s that effective? Beatrice was amazed. The succubus looked around to make sure nobody was too close to hear, leaned forward, and whispered to Olivia, “It’s me—Beatrice!”

Olivia’s eyes went wide in surprise as if a veil had been lifted. She let go of her leg while her gaze involuntarily fell to Beatrice’s giant bosom that was right in her face and she stuttered, “I-it is! How… How did I not realize it?”

“A little trick, but that doesn’t matter right now,” Beatrice said, deciding not to reveal the secret of her mask for now.

“After all your big talk, I was beginning to think you wouldn’t show up!” Olivia said.

“As if! But what are you doing here?” Beatrice asked.

“Same thing as you, I guess,” Olivia shrugged. She then looked away and quietly added, “I need to prove something.”

“To who?”

“To myself.”

“Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and gentlemen!” a loud, high-pitched female voice echoed through the mines.

Beatrice would not have had any idea where to even look for the source of the voice, however, she saw several participants, as well as most of the spectators all, look up at one particular spot. And—looking in the same direction as the others—Beatrice spotted another familiar face. Or rather, Beatrice saw a familiar, five-foot-tall white hairball approach the railings of the highest located platform, high above the arena.

The hairball moved aside her absurdly long and fluffy hair that reached all the way to her feet, revealing that her face was also covered by a black mask. However, this mask had a blue flame painted across it instead of the red one that Beatrice’s guide had.

“My name is Thelicia Fundershnauf!” the pint-sized girl announced as she spread her skinny arms to the side while her disproportionally large fluffy ears twitched with excitement. “It is with the greatest pleasure that I welcome you all to the Forge of Champions!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 219: The Masked Announcer

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Thelicia? Beatrice grimaced when she heard the beastkin’s overt attempt at hiding her identity. Beatrice recalled the eccentric girl parading her S.E.C.R.E.T. guild badge, announcing her full name and title in public. There was no possible way for anyone who met the hairball in person to not know that she was the same person as this masked announcer. Which left Beatrice wondering about just what game “Thelicia” was playing at.

“The Games will begin shortly,” Thelicia continued, speaking in a loud, somehow augmented voice. At least, it had to be augmented, because it otherwise would make no sense how the little pipsqueak could manage to be heard, seemingly effortlessly overcoming the sound of a crowd of thousands of citizens of Klapsus.

“But before they begin, do not forget to place your bets on one of our lovely participants before the start of each new round. You will have many options for bets: Who will be eliminated first; who will survive the round; how many participants will die in the round…

“Most importantly, to enter the lottery for the grand prize, do not forget to bet on who you think will be the new champion before the Games begin! Will it be just one? Maybe two like that one time last year? You will not get another chance, so do not miss out!

“While you consider your choice by using any arbitrary metric you see fit, our staff will distribute numbers to the participants, to make it easier for everyone to follow the action.”

As Thelicia said that, Beatrice saw eighteen masked men, shirtless and in kilt walk onto the arena. The masked men were split up into six groups of three. Each group used a different bridge to get to the arena, which resulted in them appearing from all sides at once. In each of the six groups, two men were muscular and carried a giant chest by the handles, while their scrawny leaders carried nothing and walked with an aura of self-importance and hands behind their backs.

The masked men put the large heavy chests down just by the bridges and opened them for their respective leaders. The scrawny, dirty leaders reach into the chests, pulled out a small woven bag, and proceeded to the participants. It quickly turned out that the masked men had pieces of weathered, black cloth in those bags. Each piece of the blood-stained cloths had a different red number on it. One by one, the masked men tied one of those cloth pieces around the right arm of every participant while Thelicia continued to address the crowd.

“While you ponder your choices, please remember to drink plenty of liquids!” Thelicia reminded the spectators. “Our lovely sponsors have once again provided plenty of barrels of your favorite beverages, so stay hydrated!”

Beatrice looked up and saw that indeed many wooden barrels were rolled out and placed on the edges of the platforms while the citizens of Klapsus lined up with mugs to fill.

“Also know that this year we have even more lovely ladies and stud gentlemen for in-between round entertainment! Their booths will be located in all major spectator areas and provide you with various services: girl on girl shows; all-you-can-cum-on-sexy-feet booths, dick rating booths, and many others!”

Sixty-nine, huh? Beatrice looked at the number on her new armband that one of the masked men just finished tying around her arm.

“I see the numbers have been distributed,” Thelicia said. “Which means that the upgraded view is long overdue!”

As soon as Thelicia said that the masked men that stood by the open chests sat down in lotus position and clapped their hands in unison as all twelve of them started mumbling some kind of spell. And it was a spell. Beatrice saw blue auras form around the men. Their magical auras grew out in all directions until they combined with the aura of their neighbor. Just a few seconds after that happened, those magical auras shot up high into the air and all flew over the arena toward the center until they combined together in a spectacular firework-like blast, high in the air, at the same level as Thelicia’s platform.

However, that blast of magical energy did disperse as a firework would. The magical sphere grew, and as it grew, Beatrice saw something unbelievable within the sphere. Herself. The image then switched to one of the pathetic-looking participants. As if looking into some gigantic crystal ball, Beatrice, as well as every other person in the mine, could watch the participants in high resolution. As seconds passed, the image only got clearer, and soon Beatrice felt as if she was watching one of those gigantic, led, center-hung display cubes.

“Perfect!” Thelicia cheered. Even without seeing the girl’s face, Beatrice clearly imagined the wide grin on the manic girl’s face that no doubt exposed her little upper fang. “Now, we have sixty-nine participants! A lovely number! I even see that some of you have brought your own weapons. I just need a couple volunteers! Anyone?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 220: The Cleaver

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice looked around to see if anyone would volunteer. The succubus was a newcomer to these games and this world as a whole, but she was savvy enough to understand that the likelihood of anything good coming out of such volunteering was slim to none. And considering the reservation of other participants, as well as the unwavering excitement of the spectators, it was apparent that to Beatrice that she made the right choice.

“Hm… Not a single brave soul?” Thelicia asked with disappointment when nobody answered her call for volunteers. “And here I thought we had potential champions participating… It looks like this time we have a bunch of chumps instead! How sorry I am to all the spectators that have gathered.”

Yeah, right! Beatrice would not fall for such cheap tricks. Thelicia spoke about “rounds” and this is some sort of pre-game diversion while the spectators place their bets. Either it will turn into a completely pointless exercise or it will end horribly for whoever gets involved. 

Beatrice noticed Olivia clench her fist at the insult, but the ninja girl remained in place as well.

One man raised his hand. The giant sphere up above the arena zoomed in on the brave soul who had his skinny, trembling arm raised above his head, displaying him in spectacular detail for all the spectators to see.

“Wonderful! Now there’s a heart of a champion!” Thelicia exclaimed with renewed passion. “Lucky number thirteen! Step forward, step forward! Separate yourself from your lesser competitors! Stand tall and proud!”

Many in the crowd laughed as Number Thirteen could not stand tall even if he tried. His only separation from the others was only in how unimaginable it was to think of him as a potential winner in a fight to the death. At a glance, he had about as many muscles as the bubblegum girl and his armaments looked like something collected from the corpses of low-level goblins if such creatures even existed in this world.

“Now, now, don’t laugh!” Thelicia scolded the spectators. “Not all champions are musclehead brutes… Still, that rusty ol’ dagger simply will not do! We should reward Number Thirteen for his bravery, don’t you agree, everyone?”

The response was mixed. While some people cheered others rushed after the masked even staff and passionately pleaded and argued.

“Haha, while it is great to see so much passion for the predictions, I must ask that you do not pester the staff,” Thelicia addressed the agitated minority in the crowds. “After you’ve cast your votes and confirmed them with our staff you may not change them no matter the reason!

As for our first volunteer… Can we bring him his reward?”

One of the scrawny masked men returned to the open chest and looked up to Thelicia for instructions.

“Let me see… Oh, it has to be The Cleaver!”

The scrawny masked man bent over the chest and pulled out a weapon so large, Beatrice found it hard to believe it could have ever hidden in the chest.

“Twenty-five pounds of stainless steel!” Thelicia described the weapon that looked like a giant’s meat cleaver. “At nearly five feet in length, this portable guillotine offers impressive range and lethal area, and can cut through a skull like butter!”

The masked man handed the weapon to Number Thirteen who instantly let the heavy cleaver side of the weapon fall into the rocks blade-first as he was clearly unprepared for such weight.

“Now, do we have any other volunteers?” Thelicia asked.

Unsurprisingly, nearly a dozen hands shot up into the air, prompted by the idea of receiving a weapon to secure an advantage. This still did not make much sense to Beatrice.

“If weapons are so important, why didn’t everyone just bring their’s with them?” Beatrice quietly asked Olivia.

“Because usually they are decided at random,” Olivia said. “Whatever they give you is what you have to use. Whenever someone came overgeared, they were made to regret it. Half the fun for the mob that gathers to watch these games is seeing others get screwed over mercilessly.”

“My, now that’s more like it!” Thelicia approved of the increase in volunteers. “Unfortunately, there are only five spots remaining, so I’ll pick the ones that raised their hand first. Numbers… Seven, Sixteen, Thirty-five, Thirty-six, and Fifty-two! Step forward!”

The called-out Numbers walked forward to where Number Thirteen stood with his cleaver still in the ground. Four guys and one girl joined Number Thirteen, among them was one of the gigantic men that Beatrice dubbed the “walking double refrigerator”. A cheesy and unpronounceable nickname, however, that was how Beatrice felt about the overfed, overgrown strongman that would make professional wrestlers blush. And lucky for Beatrice, she did not have to say her made-up nicknames aloud. Instead, she wondered if she could get away with dealing with that fridge the same way that she dealt with Steve.

“Perfect!” Thelicia exclaimed when all six volunteers were together in a small location. “Now, the rules are simple. For the First Round, we only need sixty-four participants. Whoever among you six remains standing after two minutes, gets to keep The Cleaver for the First Round!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 221: Whack-A-Mole

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wh-what?” Number Thirteen asked as he looked up to Thelicia with a dumbfounded look on his face. “Wait-GHLREGH—”

Number Thirteen’s eyeballs popped out violently with streams of blood while more blood poured out of his mouth along with broken pieces of his teeth from getting his head smashed in by a giant fist of the “walking double refrigerator”, Number Seven.

“BWAHAHA!!” the crowd laughed and cheered as the first volunteer fell sideways with his skull partially crushed in as if it had been struck by a sledgehammer, leaving The Cleaver stuck in the rocks with its handle pointing at ten o’clock.

“That one counts as not ‘standing’ anymore, right?” Number Seven asked rhetorically without displaying any emotion about killing a human being. He simply cracked his bloody knuckles and turned to the remaining four volunteers.

“Y-you’ve got to be kidding me!” the sole female among the volunteers, Number Sixteen, gasped in utter horror. A beastkin covered in black, brown, and white fur, with a short tail, black button nose, and long, brown, furry floppy ears. Despite the fur that covered her face and body, she was now paler than death as she slowly recoiled from the giant man who just eliminated the first participant like whack-a-mole.

“That’s my line if that is all that it takes for you to start pissing in your pants,” Number Seven said and walked toward the female, walking straight past The Cleaver as if he did not even consider it worth his time to pick up. The giant strongman wore nothing but briefs and heavy boots, and that made him all the more intimidating as he towered over the poor beastkin girl.

“Stay back!!” Number Sixteen screamed and turned tail to run but stumbled before she even took two steps.

Huh? Beatrice thought she noticed something strange for a split second as it was strange for the girl to stumble on an even surface, even if she was scared shitless.

One of the other volunteers used the distraction to dash at Number Seven low from behind, aiming a dagger in his back, but the giant swiped his attempt away like a fly by using nothing but his forearm.

“Bwfuh!” Number Thirty-five tumbled away from the sheer force of a single effortless swipe. By the time he slowed and slid a couple of feet more on the rocks, it was apparent that the would-be assassin’s arm was broken as it was bent at the elbow in the opposite direction.

“W-WHUAAAAA!!” Number Thirty-five screamed in agony and held his broken arm as the pain finally caught up to him. Those of the participants that stood the closest, saw that the man’s ankle was also twisted.

“This is bullshit!” Number Fifty-Two screamed and complained to the announcer. “We were supposed to get weapons and fight one on one! Not ambushed like this!”

Thelicia looked down at the participants without an answer or even acknowledgment of their cries and pleas. Even with her mask on, the aura of merciless indifference radiated from her as she held her arms behind her back and awaited the result of her little impromptu battle of the “brave souls”.

“What are you complaining about?” Number Seven asked and cracked his neck, treating the whole thing like nothing but a warm-up. “I’m unarmed, just like you. Why did you even enter? Has this city run out of real warriors already?”

“We have to work together and take him down first!” the second biggest among the volunteers, Number Thirty-six—a furry goatkin with thick, curved horns—called out to the others. “Get it together! It’s still four against one!”

“Are you insane!?” Number Fifty-two screamed. “He took out two people without even trying! One of us is a crying girl, and the other has a broken arm!! We’re dead!!”

“Pathetic,” Number Seven said coldly as he steadily approached the desperate, screaming man.

“Wait! No! I give up!” Number Fifty-two screamed and fell to the ground. “You don’t have to kill us! The rules said we have to be standing! Thirty-six, get on the ground, you imbecile! It will be over if he’s the only one who remains standing!”

Despite his earlier attempts at encouragement, the goatkin was quick to grasp at an opportunity to stay alive and leaped to the ground before the giant man could slay anyone else.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 222: The Fridge

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“BOOO!!” the spectators booed and cursed at the cowardly attitude of the other volunteers. The spectators came here for fights, blood, and death. Such pitiful attempts a weaseling out of combat were unacceptable to the riled-up citizens of Klapsus.

Beatrice looked up to the crowds and wondered if these were the people she was so determined to save. Were everyone’s morals so irreversibly corrupted in this city? Or was this just a particularly deplorable minority of people that had spiraled down over the years into deeper and deeper depths of contemptible thrill-seeking.

Number Seven stopped next to Number Fifty-two and stood over him ominously and silently. Every volunteer held their breath, waiting for the announcement that it was finally over.

“She did say ‘two minutes’,” Number seven said, raised his foot, and slammed it down hard on Number Fifty-two’s chest just as the terrified man realized what was coming.

Despite the distance from the fighting, Beatrice clearly heard the cracking of a dozen ribs and could imagine all too vividly how the poor man’s inner organs were turned to mush as liquids spurted out of Number Fifty-two in all directions.

The crowd rejoiced once again in near unison. With their fears of a bloodless resolution having been erased, they now gleefully enjoyed the bloodbath in its gory detail that was displayed in high definition in the giant magical sphere above the arena.

The walking refrigerator then turned to Number Sixteen who broke down and bawled.

Before another life was extinguished, one more sneak attack was attempted as Number Thirty-six swung The Cleaver from behind Number Seven, attempting to slay the unstoppable killer. The giant man grabbed the hilt of The Cleaver with such force that it not only stopped the swing dead in its tracks but also stopped the attacker who ended up running into the hilt of his own weapon.

“Guh!” Number Thirty-six gasped as the air got knocked out of him when he flew chest-first into the dead-stopped steel handle.

“You’re too weak for such a weapon,” Number Seven said and snatched The Cleaver out of his opponent’s hands.

“Guh!” the goatkin instantly leaped back to increase the distance between himself and Number Seven but was cleaved clean in half from head to groin with a single, proper swing of the mighty weapon.

The crowds cheered once more as the two lifeless, bleeding halves of a goatkin collapsed to the ground and their contents poured out onto the rocks, forming a gory pile of meat and liquids. Unlike the spectators, Number Seven did not seem to care about the bloody show he put on, and simply walked forward to dispose of his next target, the wounded Number Thirty-five.

“Somebody, help!!” the wounded begged as he crawled backward, away from Number Seven. “Don’t you see that he will kill everyone at this rate!? You’re happy as long as it’s not you!? COWARDS!! Watching others die!! He will pick you off! One by one, you will die while others stand there, cheering on your deaths!!!”

But none of the other participants moved to help. Some seemed indeed horrified at the methodical slaughter. Some even looked away, covering their faces. Many others calmly watched as the weaklings were disposed of.

Beatrice clenched her fists as she realized how bloodthirsty so many of the citizens of Klapsus really were. While it did not surprise her at all that desperate people would seek any diversion to forget their own suffering, the level of joy they seemed to gain out of specifically the brutal deaths of these hopeless people was repulsive.

“No!! Stop! Time’s up! The time is up!” Number Thirty-five screamed and cried as he crawled backward. He screamed at the top of his lungs pleading to the giant man, to Thelicia, to the masked staff. “The two minutes have surely passed already! It’s over! You win! Please!! HELP!! He’ll kill you all if you don’t stop him now!! SOMEBODY-GHRUAAAHHH!!”

Number Seven did not hack and slash his victims like a maniac. His movements were brutal, devoid of hesitation or compassion, but efficient. A single swing into the chest and through the heart of Number Thirty-five ended the man’s life instantly.

“NOOOOOO!” Number Sixteen cried as she got up and ran toward the nearest bridge off the arena after witnessing such brutal and one-sided slaughter. “I give up! I don’t-GHA—”

The beastkin girl’s wide-eyed, lifeless body flew forward and slid face-down two dozen yards, all the way to the masked men at the bridge with the cleaver lodged deep in her back. Number Seven ended the girl’s life with a single, powerful throw.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 223: The New Favorite

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Congratulations, Number Seven!” Thelicia congratulated the giant man only barely surpassing the volume of the excited, cheering crowd thanks to her voice enhancements. “Your bravery and unwavering spirit have earned you the right to carry The Cleaver into the first round! Use it well!”

“Seven! Seven! Seven!” The crowd cheered the number of their new favorite contestant that walked over to the dead beastkin girl to pulled The Cleaver out of her back.

The weapon was lodged so deep into the girl that Number Seven ended up lifting up her whole body, hanging limply off the blade. So, he had to put her back down on the ground and then step on her to hold her body in place as he pulled out the stuck weapon, tearing out more blood and guts.

Seeing this gore, one participant fell to his knees and hurled, which was displayed in close-up on the giant sphere above them, causing the crowds to break into laughter at the retching, tearful participant.

“What’s wrong with them?” Beatrice asked, astonished by the callousness of the crowds.

“Weren’t you eager to participate in this violence?” Olivia asked, though her disgust at the unfolding events was also blatantly apparent.

“This is way past simple indifference or celebration of violent entertainment,” Beatrice said. “They’re getting off on the gory brutality.”

“Or they’re just glad to be rid of disgraceful cowards who were spitting on the spirit of these Games and had no business being here in the first place,” the ‘bubblegum’ girl—with number forty on her armband—said as she casually walked past Beatrice and Olivia.

“There’s nothing about this to be glad about,” Beatrice said, though Number Forty had already walked further ahead, toward Number Seven, and did not seem interested in a response.

“And that’s just another reason why I’m getting my sister and getting out of this accursed city,” Olivia said.

“Where would you go in this demon-infested world?” Beatrice.

“I’ll figure that out when it comes to it,” Olivia said.

Beatrice’s own dilemma was harder. She wanted to save this city. But can the people this far gone be saved? Do they even deserve it? Beatrice looked up to the many different crowds of Klapsus citizens and saw some spectators curse and spit as they tore up and/or threw some kind of papers or tickets to the ground.

“Do not lose heart if your chosen participant has already been eliminated!” Thelicia cheered up the first losers in the guessing game. “For these Games, we have an additional bonus reward planned! Those among you that chose your winner poorly may still find your spirits lifted as you will all be competing for a first-rate oral service from a certain miss Gamma! As long as you keep your tickets, that is!”

“Noo!!”

“Shit!”

The few cries of dismay were drowned by laughter as people pointed fingers at the unwitting fools.

“This wasn’t how it was last time!”

“Haha! Is it ever?”

“Now, we do not know much about this mysterious miss Gamma,” Thelicia continued. “But what we do know is that she possesses incredible oral skills. Tongue or throat, you cannot go wrong! She certainly would be very popular if she ever was a part of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild that absolutely does not sponsor this event!”

Many people in the crowds snickered.

“But we have all waited for the main event for too long!” Thelicia’s voice echoed through the fiery mines. “Though we do have so many potential Champions to choose from, I hope you have all made your choice because the first round starts now!”

Here it comes! Beatrice put aside her thoughts about the abhorrent crowd and concentrated all her attention on the first round of the Games.

“Attention all participants!” Thelicia finally addressed the sixty-four remaining contestants. “The first round will require you to form groups of four people! You have five minutes to do it! I’ll say again: groups of four, five minutes! Once you decided, stand shoulder to shoulder with your other three teammates with no more than a foot between each of you. Those without a team after five minutes will be eliminated!”

“Five minutes?” Beatrice looked around. “That leaves barely enough time to say hello and form a team with the first people we come across at random.”

“Indeed,” Olivia agreed and stood up. “But I will not be joining your team.”

“Oh?”

“I mean no offense, but I have to make it through on my own! If I can’t manage even one round with my own strength, then what’s the point!?”

“I understand,” Beatrice nodded, approving of such self-reliance. “See you on the other side then!”

“Good luck!”

Olivia and Beatrice ran off in separate directions to find three other random people to form a team with for the mysterious challenge that awaited them.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 224: First Teams

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I hope you’re not too proud of that so-called ‘victory’,” the pale-skinned Number Forty said to Number Seven, standing boldly with crossed arms in front of the man that was four full heads taller than her.

“Go find yourself some other little girls to play with until it’s your turn to die,” Number Seven said, barely acknowledging the girl’s existence. He did not even grace her with a glance, preferring to instead study the other participants in the arena.  

“Getting so full of yourself after stomping a bunch of hapless fools?” Number Forty asked.

“Have you come to join a team with me?” Number Seven asked.

“Pfft!” Number Forty nearly burst out laughing. “As if!”

“Then why the hell are you even standing here, wasting both our time?”

“No doubt to inform you that your wanton cruelty shall not go unpunished!” another girl declared loudly as she walked up to the pair from the side.

A slender girl in a white and blue uniform. She had long, gory red hair that reached all the way to her naked thighs and red eyes. Her uniform was a mix of cloth and plate armor that combined with a pleated schoolgirl skirt made its damndest to accentuate her slender figure. The only off-color item was the armband on her right arm, like all the other participants. The fiery-red numbers spelled ‘fifty’.

Behind Number Fifty were her three teammates—two guys and one girl, all wearing similarly designed, white and blue uniforms, all with gory red hair color.

“You must be joking,” Number Seven said, turning his head to the other skinny girl that arrived to pester him. Only no one was laughing.

“This is no laughing matter!” Number Fifty exclaimed and stepped forward. “You had the choice to spare the unfortunate people by simply letting the time run out. You chose to murder them for no other reason than for the sport of it! Do you feel no remorse?”

“Remorse? You do realize where we all are, right?” Number Seven asked, questioning the sanity of the passionate girl.

“If it comes to killing, I will do what I must!” Number Fifty declared. “But I will do so in a fair fight, not hunt down fleeing opponents like animals.”

“And it will end with you dying unfairly, slaughtered like an animal!” Number Seven said and turned his back to the uniform-wearing quartet.

“Do not turn your back on me!” Number Fifty demanded but was ignored.

Number Seven continued walking and as he passed Number Forty, she said, “I know your secret.”

“You will die with it,” Number Seven answered, neither of the two made eye contact.

“That man’s brutality is only matched by his cowardice!” Number Fifty said through grit teeth.

“Don’t ya worry, sweetheart!” her teammate, Number Twenty-two said as he put his hand on her shoulder. “That big ol’ sack of shit will come tumblin’ down yet! Can only hope we’ll be lucky enough to match against him and take care of business first!”

“I can only hope,” Number Fifty said and clenched her fist while watching Number Seven walk away. “Before he does any more heinous misdeeds!”

Not surprisingly, Number Seven attracted many more participants. Like the giant planet whose gravitational pull kept passively attracting smaller objects. And while the two girls had no interest in teaming up with the giant man that was now also armed with the biggest weapon around—which very few people could wield properly—many other participants were highly interested in teaming up with one of the strongest participants around.

“Can we team up?”

“Pick me!”

“No, pick me! With your strength and my speed, we’ll be unbeatable!”

“They’re all losers! I’m stronger than them all! I can prove it!”

Surprisingly, Number Seven was not particularly picky. If anything, it did not seem like he listened to anyone make their case at all and instead seemed to pick his three teammates by proximity, dependant on which three dared to approach him the closest.

Number Seven ended up with a bearkin on his team who was completely covered in fur and only a head shorter than he was. The second teammate was a tall, slender, well-built leopardkin who touted his speed. While the third teammate was a short, jittery hyenakin, covered in scars and armed with several old daggers.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 225: Beatrice’s Teammates (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With not much time to measure up all the contestants, Beatrice decided to team up with the first people that agreed to. Since I aim to win the whole thing anyway, I must rely on my powers and not on others!

While some teams formed quickly, several participants were rejected repeatedly. Particularly those that looked just as weak as the first “volunteers” that were slaughtered minutes ago. Beatrice walked up to one such reject, a skinny waif garbed in a dark green outfit with a hood on, covering most of her face, and long sleeves hanging past the length of her arms.

“Ssssssshhhuuuuure~,” the waif hissed ominously. She adjusted her hood and scanned Beatrice with her golden eyes that had long, slit snake-like pupils. The numbers on her armband spelled sixty-six.

“…” Beatrice studied her newfound teammate for a moment and felt compelled to ask the obvious, “By any chance, do you have some sort of snake powers going on?”

“Yessssssss,” the waif confirmed. Her face was sunken, she had dark circles under her glowing eyes, and her cheekbones were protruding, making for quite a ghastly appearance.

If she somehow lives through this and reached old age, she’d make a fine witch in the woods, Beatrice thought and scanned the arena for two more potential teammates. Many teams had already formed, but Beatrice found one particular couple that still was on their own.

“Come on, snake lady, we still need two more,” Beatrice said and walked toward the couple, followed by Number Sixty-six who slithered behind her with a hunched posture.

“Oh, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me like it's the last day of the world!” a big-tittied milf with glasses and long, wavy dark hair moaned as she rode a man in a cowgirl position while her giant, floppy tits bounced up and down. Her glasses had a red frame, she wore no bra or panties, but had an open fur coat on that slid more and more off her naked, sweaty body. One of the sleeves was held in place by the armband with the number twenty-five on it.

“Damn I love your tits!” the man grunted as he squeezed his partner's tits and thrust his hips up, pounding the wet pussy that met his every thrust and swallowed his cock whole. The man had sleek, oiled pink hair, done to the side. He also had glasses, though his had a pink frame. Like his woman, he had an open fur coat—light purple, with a number twenty-six on a black armband—as well as a dark purple vest and skinny pants which he opened just enough to let his dick out and in the woman’s pussy. “Nothing beats a good pre-combat fuck!”

“Ohh~ you’re always so big before a fight, baby!” the woman moaned as she matched the rhythm of his hips. “But we have to finish soon! We still need to find some teammates!”

“Never rush me when I’m enjoying your fabulous tits and cunt!” the man grunted. “It doesn’t matter anyway! We’ll take with us whoever’s left! As long as we’re together, we won’t lose to anyone!”

“Then you’re fine teaming up with us?” Beatrice asked, standing a couple of feet away from the copulating couple.

“S-sure! Whatever!” Number Twenty-six grunted, keeping all his attention on his partner’s body. “As long as you don’t bother me until I unleash my sparkly cum into this first-rate pussy!”

“Yes! Keep talking!” Number Twenty-five moaned. “Tell me how much you love my body! Cum in me as you praise my pussy! I want to orgasm just as you fill up my pussy!”

Beatrice rolled her eyes. It’s fine! I have to be able to win even with this bunch of weirdos, Beatrice reminded herself and was about to suggest to her snake lady partner to step aside rather than standing awkwardly next to the mating pair. But then Beatrice had a better idea. I should increase the teamwork of my teammates. Otherwise, we’d end up a dysfunctional team split up in two pairs with no synergy!

Beatrice looked up at the spheres above them. She did not want to reveal her powers to everyone just yet. But if some other lady suddenly sported a giant cock, that wouldn’t draw suspicion on me, right? If anything, it would divert the attention from me even more!

With that in mind, the succubus whispered something in Number Sixty-six’s ear and cast [Dick Growing] as she licked the snake lady’s ear.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 226: The Last Ride (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, baby, I’m gonna cum soon!” The big-tittied, four-eyed milf moaned as she rode her partner. Neither of them noticed how the snake lady slithered from behind the milf with an undone dark green outfit and a fat cock swinging between her thighs.

Only when she felt a cold hand cup a feel of her behind, did she notice the creeping snake lady with a ready cock in hand.

“Oh, God! Finally, another cock!” the milf cried out ecstatically. “Well don’t just stand there! Put it in! hurry!”

Huh? Beatrice blinked twice, not expecting that particular reaction.

“Huh?” Number Twenty-six blinked twice when he saw who was approaching his partner’s behind and asked in shock “That one was a guy?”

“Looks like it! And with a big cock too!” the milf answered with a salivating grin.

“Well, about time someone with a pair of balls and a working cock showed up!” Number Twenty-six grinned.

“Eh, now that you mention it—” Number Twenty-five was about to comment on the lack of balls on the otherwise perfectly admissible cock, but was interrupted.

“Hey, hey, hey! We don’t have all day here!” Number Twenty-six hurried them both up and then looked at the snake lady. “Why aren’t you deep in her ass already!?”

The snake lady and Beatrice exchanged glances, but in the end, this was exactly according to their plan and what the snake lady approached to do anyway, so she proceeded forward and parted the milf’s buttcheeks, making way for her cock.

“Don’t forget some spit,” Beatrice suggested to the inexperienced futa that was already pressing her cock hard against the milf’s unprepared asshole, pushing inside.

The snake lady barely had the time to follow Beatrice’s advice as the milf pushed back onto the new cock as she would on a personal toy despite the sparse lubrication the snake lady had time to provide.

“Ahhn!” the milf threw her head back and rolled her eyes with a satisfied grin as the girth of the magical cock spread her asshole.

“Well, it looks like some have decided to have some fun before the fighting begins,” the announcer’s playful voice echoed through the mines.

The magnifying sphere instantly zoomed in on the action, picking the perfect angle to see the milf’s double-penetration-induced ahegao face as she further impaled her ass with the newly arrived cock.

“One last ride before the fights?”

“More like ‘one last ride before they get killed’!”

“You don’t know that!”

“Come on! That Number Seven dude will smear their guts across the arena before the cum even leaks out of her holes!”

“Too bad you didn’t bet on him before the games started!”

“Well, I sure as hell did for this round!”

“That’s it! That’s the look I love!” Number Twenty-six exclaimed as he grabbed his partner by the waist and pounded her pussy. “Ohh, I feel you clamping down! You look so sexy with two cocks inside you!”

He then got up and pushed the milf down onto the snake lady.

“Oof!” Number Sixty-six nearly hit the back of her head while the big-tittied milf fell with all her weight on top of her.

However, the weight did not seem to bother the snake lady in the slightest. More importantly, she kept her cock inside the milf’s ass, and that was all that mattered to the trio, and while she continued fucking her from behind, Number Twenty-six jackhammered his partner's pussy with a fiery passion.

“Haha, look at them go!” the crowd cheered.

“Hey, hey! Look over there!” one of the spectators pointed to the other side of the arena. “That girl got aroused and wanted to suck some cock too, but the guy can’t get it up, hahaha!”

“Bwahaha, what a loser!”

“He just knows he has no chance of winning.”

“All the more reason to get some action while you have the chance!”

“It’s ok, his teammates will pick up the slack!”

“Ouch! They just shoved him aside and he just sulks there on the ground! Bwahaha!”

“Damn, when are those booths opening up?”

“Why doesn’t that masked bimbo join in with them?”

“She probably thinks she’s too good for the likes of them.”

“She’d be right! Damn what a body!”

“I wonder what race she is? She has some kind of tail that she wrapped around her waist like a belt…”

“Tiny wings too!”

“Who cares? Unless she passes at least this round, I’m not getting invested!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 227: The Last Seconds (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Yes! Oh, God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” the milf moaned as both her partner and the snake lady fucked her holes.

Well… I guess our team might have more synergy than I at first assumed, Beatrice concluded, still surprised at how easily the duo became a threesome. At least we’re making good time! Beatrice automatically raised her arm and looked at her wrist without thinking, only to remember that she no longer had a watch. Oh, right.

Beatrice looked around and saw that not many participants followed the example set by her teammates. About a dozen or so were still busy scrambling to form what little semblance of a team a bunch of rejects could hope to form. They had no time for such activities. Only one other team decided to have some fun and double-team their teammate while the third reject laid on the ground. Most of the others were busy discussing strategies or studying their competition.

Beatrice looked up and saw naked bodies appearing one after another. Apparently, many people could not wait for those sex booths that were supposed to appear in the breaks between rounds and already took after the example set by her team. I guess I started this one. Not that Beatrice felt any guilt over the fact that the crowds gave in to debauchery so keenly.

And as the final teams formed, sixteen out of eighteen masked men split up walked toward each of the formed teams while carrying on their shoulder some kind of long item, wrapped in cloth.

“Just a reminder, you have sixty seconds to finalize your choices and line-up, shoulder to shoulder!” the announcer’s voice echoed across the arena.

“Wrap it up!” Beatrice hurried her teammates.

“Don’t tell me when to cum into my wife!” Number Twenty-six growled.

“I will when all our lives are on the line!” Beatrice snapped back. Fuck! I overdid it with the whole ‘anyone will do’ attitude.

“Don’t listen to her, baby!” the pink-haired husband lovingly whispered to his pre-orgasmic wife. “Enjoy every second of our cocks inside you!”

“Uuuugh, I love it when you talk to me like thaaaaat~” Number Twenty-five moaned as she thrust her hips against her husband’s relentless pounding.

“Ooof, that’s the face! Ooooh, I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes, baby! Cum! Cum inside me!”

“I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” the husband tensed up. “You better cum too, you hooded weirdo!!”

“I’m cumming!! Cumming!!”

“UOOOOOHHHH!!” their bodies jerked as they came in unison, with seconds remaining to complete the forming of their teams.

As the other teams lined up, a masked, shirtless, kilt-wearing man took position no more than ten yards away from their respective team.

“What do you think they’re holding?” one of Number Fifty’s teammates asked.

“Most likely some kind of weapon,” Number Fifty said.

“One for a team of four? Who should have it?” the other girl in the group asked.

“That would depend on the type of the particular weapon, sister!” their bearded teammate said.

“A fight between teams then?”

“No doubt, brother!”

“Great! Let’s show them what real teamwork looks like!”

“Hell yeah! Nobody can beat the spirit of our cooperation as long as Lady Anderson is with us!”

“That’s right! We stand with you, Lady Anderson!”

“That’s enough of that!” Number Fifty cut the chit-chatter of her three teammates as the final seconds approached.

“Come on!” Beatrice hurried her teammates as she literally lifted them up one by one while they still came off their orgasm. “You’re cutting it way too close!”

“What’s the hurry!? We have a team already!” Number Twenty-six said as he buttoned his pants. “What should we do? Just stand still like statues like all the others?”

I’m gonna kill you! The thought flashed through Beatrice’s mind but she shook it off and said, “Whatever, just get dressed! And shoulder to shoulder!”

“Aaand~… Time’s up!” Thelicia announced.

Suddenly the mines went quiet. As if Thelicia’s voice froze time itself, heavy silence hung over the arena. Even the noise of the lively crowds died down. Only the sounds of the giant burning balls of fire remained. They rose around the arena and dissipated after their spectacular, but short-lived expansion. The participants looked around to see if there were any stragglers, as well as what teams had ultimately formed and whether their mismatched teams stood a chance against other mismatched teams.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 228: 29:59

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Perfect! We have sixteen neat teams! Not a single straggler left for execution!” Thelicia praised the participants for following her instructions so diligently.

Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief and looked to the right at her three teammates, wishing she had her real team next to her. But this also meant that everyone made it, including the double-teaming bunch, though the girl ended up taking her position in the row buck naked, displaying her fluffy tail for all to see while cum leaked out of her pussy.

Beatrice scanned the arena for Olivia and found her in the company of savage-looking beastkin. Good for you, Beatrice smiled, happy that Olivia wasted no time in securing a formidable-looking team for this round.

“Now, as you may have noticed, our lovely staff members have a gift for you,” Thelicia said while the sixteen masked men undid the cloth from the item that they carried. As many had suspected, the masked men brought weapons. A single weapon each, to be precise. And each of the men held a different kind of weapon: a spear, a crossbow, a rapier, a mace… Some of the weapons Beatrice could not even name, though each of the weapons that Beatrice saw had lethal potential, even the primitive-looking club with nails sticking out of it.

The masked men threw the weapons in front of each team. Beatrice watched the dagger clang against the rocks just a couple of feet away from her.

Number Fifty’s team found themselves with a crossbow.

“Well, I’ll be damned!” the bearded man, Number Twenty-two, spit and crossed his arms. “Seeing this again reminds me of the good ol’ days when daddy took us boar huntin’.”

“A ranged weapon should give us an advantage!” the girl on their team, Number Forty-nine, said with a nervous smile.

“With just three arrows, it ain’t giving us shit!” Number Twenty-two shook his head, as the amount of ammunition was the first thing he looked for. “We’ll be usin’ it as a club before the first minute passes!”

“But each team has only one weapon!” the other teammate argued. “As long as we get that one, we can take their weapon too and arm ourselves.”

“We don’t even know what exactly we’ll have to do,” Number Fifty, their leader, pointed out. “And besides, there may be several people here with abilities that require more weapons. They might even give their weapon to the weakest person just as a distraction.”

“Oh,” Number Forty-nine lowered her head and sighed.

A few participants stepped forward to collect their weapon, but a sudden fireball explosion between them and the weapon made them jump back with a scream.

A warning shot, Beatrice thought when she saw the masked men raise their hand, aiming the potential next shot into the transgressor’s faces.

“Oh, did I forget to mention it?” Thelicia asked lightheartedly as if she forgot to mention the weather. “You absolutely cannot touch the weapons until the round begins, sillies!”

The balls of fire that the masked men fired off were not even close to the level that Ember unleashed yesterday. But when Beatrice considered that these men might very well be also responsible for the pyrotechnics around the arena, it was safe to assume that the members of the masked staff were no pushovers.

“Now, the rules for this First Round are simple!” Thelicia continued merrily. “All of you have neatly divided yourselves into sixteen single-elimination brackets.”

Oh, Beatrice quickly realized what this meant for her, her teammates, and everybody else, including Olivia.

“What?” several participants whispered and looked at their teammates in confusion.

“Well, I’ll be bamboozled!” Number Twenty-two cursed and spit again as more participants caught on to what awaited them while Thelicia continued her explanation of the first round.

“As you stand right now, your group is split in half, and you have two pairs locked in for your simultaneous semi-finals!” As Thelicia said this, each masked man fired a fire beam from his finger that charred a line in the rocks, dividing each group of four into pairs.

“Once both semi-finals are over, the finals begin immediately between the two victors! All fights are to the death! You may not kill anyone else but your current opponent! Whether you choose to use the weapons we provided or not, is up to you, but you will move on to the next round only after you kill your ‘finals’ opponent!”

The crowds livened up once again and grew louder and louder while many of the participants paled.

“The time limit for this round is thirty minutes so I would not recommend stalling!”

As Thelicia said this, four masked men fired flames into the air above the arena, just below the giant viewing sphere. The fires morphed into large fiery numbers, a timer, “30:00”.

“Oh, and you should make sure that you do in fact kill your opponent!” Thelicia added. “Any lucky survivors will be executed along with the false victors… Begin!”

“29:59”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 229: The First Minute

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Well, that sure does explain the pitiful ammunition for our lil’ xbow,” the bearded Number Twenty-two said, making light of the horrifying situation his team found themselves in.

“Y-you mean… We have to… Each other?” the other girl of the white and blue uniform team stuttered as the horrifying realization set in. Their leader, Number Fifty, looked shook to the core and did not say a word while she stared with blank eyes at the weapon they were provided with. One weapon to kill each other.

This momentary calm in the arena could not have lasted for long, as the gobsmacked participants one after the other came to terms with what had to be done if they were to survive.

“W-wait a minute,” one guy with an eyepatch and bucked teeth said with a nervous smile and looked up to his bigger and stronger partner, a gray wolfkin, with whom he found himself paired for his “semi-final”. The beastman looked back at his bucked-teeth teammate without saying a word. Seeing not even a shred of mercy in the cold, emerald eyes, the eyepatch guy realized he had only one chance to stay alive.

The eyepatch guy leaped to the polearm that lay just a few feet in front of him. Tumbling to the ground, he reached the weapon and turned around to defend himself from his first opponent. But in his desperation, the eyepatch guy did not consider how utterly useless the polearm would be in inexperienced hands when his opponent already went past the weapon’s effective area. The wolfkin grabbed the polearm with one hand, punched the eyepatch guy out cold, and moments later pierced the heart of his unconscious teammate while the other two team members watched in horror.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” the wolfkin asked his two weaponless team members. “Oh…”

The wolfkin looked at the bloodstained tip of his polearm, threw it to the feet of his teammates, and said, “Use it if you want to. I won’t need it to kill either of you.”

Both of wolfkin’s teammates looked more pitiful than formidable and in their desperation they both jumped for the weapon, tumbling, scrambling and tackling each other, trying to reach that sliver of hope for survival.

Similar scenes developed simultaneously across the arena as dozens of participans desperately fought over the weapons to secure an advantage for themselves, all the while cheered on by a bloodthirsty crowd.

Number Seven’s team found themselves with a square shield at their feet. But was there any weapon that could give them a chance against “the fridge”?

“G-gheee, not fair!” the jittering hyenakin cried out with a resigned grin just as The Cleaver pierced the skull of the hyenakin mere seconds after the fiery timer started counting down.

Olivia instantly struck at her opponent, aiming one of her kunai in the side of some random beastkin brute Number Thirty-three. The brute intercepted her attack, catching the kunai in his fist. With her first attack thwarted, Olivia dashed away to gain some distance before a counterattack. She completely ignored the trap that was fighting over a greatsword with three other people, instead, relying on her own arsenal to win her fight.

Neither Beatrice nor any of her three weirdo teammates jumped for the dagger that they were so kindly provided with by the masked staff member. Instead, they turned to each other, sizing up their inevitable opponent. The fur coat-wearing couple stood back to back—the four-eyed milf faced the snake lady while her husband faced Beatrice. Both the snake lady and Beatrice took several slow steps back to make some distance, though none of the four appeared in a hurry to attack.

“Well, well,” the husband smirked as he looked at Beatrice. “Had I known that I’d have to kill you so soon, I would’ve let you join in on the fun.”

“You can’t be serious,” Beatrice shook her head, even though she knew that Number Twenty-six was in fact very serious.

“I’m not a monster! I wouldn’t deny any woman her right for one final fuck before death!” Number Twenty-six said sincerely. “There is still some time. How about it? I’ll make you cum so hard that you’ll be able to die happy, knowing that you finally were graced with the great Rigardo’s fabulous cock!”

“She’s not worthy, babe!” the milf protested.

“Oh, I know—I’m just too generous!” Number Twenty-six puffed his chest a little without a shred of modesty. “Think about it, masked bimbo: I’m offering you an honor that many women only dream about! Don’t you want to die fulfilled?”

Beatrice’s stomach churned as her guilt for having to kill her teammates evaporated by the second, and she said, “Are you that horrible in bed that the women would gladly welcome the sweet embrace of death rather than subject themselves to your ‘honor’ for even a second longer?”

“How dare you!?” Number Twenty-six exclaimed, shocked and appalled by such a baseless insult.

“Kill her!” Number Twenty-five shouted to her husband while not letting the snake lady out of her sight.

“28:55”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 230: Provoking the Husband

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The moment that the four-eyed milf shouted for Beatrice’s death, the hooded snake lady jumped for the dagger that lay closer to the milf than the snake lady.

“Oh no you don’t!” the milf jumped for the dagger too. With them both on the ground, the snake lady managed to reach the dagger first, but before she got to use it, the milf grabbed Number Sixty-six’s arm and punched her in the chest with such force that it knocked the breath right out of her and she let the dagger fall out of her hand.

With a self-satisfied smile, the milf grabbed the dagger and rose to her feet while Number Sixty-six struggled to breathe.

“Weakling,” she scoffed and turned her head to her husband to—“AAAAAAAAAHHH!!”

The snake lady bit the milf’s wrist like an animal, piercing the skin and causing blood to flow.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!” Number Twenty-five screamed in pain and punched the snake lady right in the head, forcing her to let go of the bleeding wrist and knocking her back on the ground. Deep, skin-piercing human teeth marks were clearly visible on the side of Number Twenty-five’s wrist, however, even such a basic, animalistic attack was not enough to reclaim the dagger that remained in the milf’s hand.

“What a barbarian!” Number Twenty-six said, disgusted by such tactics.

“Argh! Fucking—” Number Twenty-five cursed and held her wrist, grimacing from the pain, which gave the snake lady the seconds she needed to get back on her feet and increase the distance between them.

Number Twenty-five retaliated and lunged at the snake lady with the dagger, aiming to cut her to pieces before another unorthodox tactic could be used. The snake lady avoided the blade repeatedly, without making a single counterattack. However, Number Twenty-five added kicks and punches to the attacks until she finally landed a direct kick into the snake lady’s stomach and sent her flying a dozen yards back.

“Too bad for him, but my wife is crazy strong,” Number Twenty-six said with pride. “She didn’t even need that little toothpick, though her desire to secure every possible advantage is one of her finer qualities! You want to get started now or do you prefer to watch her pulverize that skinny hooded guy first?”

“Either way is fine with me,” Beatrice said, but decided to clear up a certain confusion, “but that’s not a guy though.”

“... What the hell are you talking about? That’s obviously a dude!” Number Twenty-six argued.

“Nope!” Beatrice shook her head. “Her face may not be the most typical and martially hidden, her breasts may not come even close to measuring to your wife’s, but it’s not a dude.”

“B-but...He clearly had a dick! I saw it when he fucked my wife!”

“I gave it to him,” Beatrice said, figuring that it didn’t matter if this man knew about her powers or not, considering that only one of them would survive the next half hour.

“You? Gave... What? ... Who—no—what are you?”

“A hero that will save the world,” Beatrice answered with a slight smile.

“A ‘hero’?” the man repeated with a ridiculing laugh. “In a place like this? And your plan for ‘saving the world’ is to turn every girl into a guy and make the remaining sentient population die out?”

“What? No! That’s just one of my sexual powers!” Beatrice explained calmly. “It allows me to transform the clits of sexy girls into big fat cocks and let them fuck each other to experience a whole new world of pleasure!”

“… I… I’ve heard things before… I’ve seen things before… Horrible things… Done by monstrous people,” Number Twenty-six said quietly and slowly, barely louder than a whisper, which was hard to hear as the fighting and screaming broke out all across the arena. “But in all my years I have not met anyone as abhorrently and incomprehensibly evil as you.”

“You’re so close-minded,” Beatrice said and waved off such a statement as silly, purposefully making fun of the man and provoking him. “I do not have a single unsatisfied customer! Once they experience the joy of simultaneous climax from fucking and getting fucked at the same time, their lives are changed forever!”

“…” The man did not respond, nor did he look into Beatrice’s eyes. His head was slightly tilted down, and the bangs of his sleek pink hair cast a shadow on his eyes. He only clenched his fists tighter while an increasingly protruding blood vessel on the side of his forehead threatened to pop.

Seeing this, Beatrice simply continued, “How do you know that it’s not something that your wife secretly desires too? You certainly seemed eager to let her be fucked by some stranger! Have you not ever considered that maybe, for once in her life your wife would like to try the other side of the pleasure? Maybe she’d love nothing more than to give you a chance to experience the joy of a big, fat cock in your ass? See you cum while she releases her big, hot load inside you?”

“I don’t often take pleasure in killing,” Number Twenty-six said as he took off his light purple fur coat and unbuttoned his purple vest. “But I will enjoy killing you!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 231: Beatrice’s First Opponent

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That’s a relief!” Beatrice said in response to Number Twenty-six’s declaration of killing intent. Although she was already no stranger to taking a life, it somehow was easier to come to terms with killing another when she knew that they had the same intention.

Proactive self-defense? Beatrice wondered how her mind rationalized when and how it was fine to take a life, even if she was the one who arranged the circumstances for such a situation. Even back in the Shadow Woods, surely a solution could have been reached for dealing with the murder-rapist bandits without acting as the judge, jury, and executioner. And yet, Beatrice acted without hesitation.

But there was no time for such moral dilemmas right now—Beatrice was about to tango with her first opponent in these Games.

“Relief? Did I hear you right?” Number Twenty-six asked in disbelief, astonished and insulted by Beatrice’s easygoing demeanor. “What’s with that carefree, daydreaming attitude? You’re taking this way too lightly.”

“Same goes for you. Or did you forget that of us four only one person is supposed to survive?” Beatrice pointed out. “Even if you kill me and your wife wins her fight, you’d still have to fight each other to the death.”

“You’re worrying about the wrong thing,” Number Twenty-six said.

“Oh? And what should I worry about?” Beatrice asked, preparing to fight as she sensed an approaching end to this conversation and saw her opponent slowly change his stance.

“About what I’ll do to your body for insulting my wife!” Number Twenty-six shouted and interlocked his fingers. “Power of Body!”

Number Twenty-six suddenly bulked up. His muscles grew in size and density as if he compressed two months’ worth of weight training into a single second. And he wasn’t done.

“Leg Double-up!” the man shouted. A moment later his leg muscles grew even bigger, pressed against his skinny pants, and tore them up in several places as the leg muscles worthy of a track cyclist could not be contained.

The next second, Number Twenty-six sprinted toward Beatrice with a battle cry, one hand in front of him, the other at his hip. The moment he was within range, he unleashed a powerful punch aiming it right for Beatrice’s solar plexus.

The punch connected perfectly.

Huh? Beatrice looked down, past her breasts, at the straight muscular arm that still pressed the fist against the skin of her abdomen.

“Huh?” Number Twenty-six blinked twice.

-30 HP

 

“That’s it?” Beatrice asked.

“WHUOAH!!” Number Twenty-six jumped back, flabbergasted at what just had transpired. He landed several yards away from the big-breasted bimbo that just took his all-out attack as if it was a punch of a child. With his glasses sliding off his nose, breathing heavily, the man tried to figure out what was going on as cold sweat formed on his forehead.

Beatrice looked at her poor, confused opponent while replaying in her mind what just happened. Nothing at all, really. Even though the succubus saw the beefed-up man charge at her at full speed, and could comprehend that he charged at her at full speed, it somehow felt like she had to patiently wait for him to reach her.

Even as the clenched fist flew directly at her, Beatrice kept changing her mind whether to simply step aside or to deflect it, or to catch it or to break his arm. In the end, the attack seemed so underwhelming that Beatrice could not conceive a reality in which it could possibly do any serious damage. So, Beatrice decided to simply take it head-on to gauge the maximum damage an undefended attack such as this could do to her.

Just thirty Health Points? Beatrice brought up her Information tab.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

18 (22%)

Health Points

485/500 (+0.88/sec)

Arousal Points

73/279 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

190/190 (+0.48/sec)

Physical Attack

17

Physical Defense

22

Magic Attack

19

Magic Defense

34

Speed

17

 

Not even a tenth of my total points! And half of it is already regenerated!

All this time, as Beatrice continued to level and make gains in her stats, it never seemed like she made substantial progress in her character’s combat power. But now that Beatrice looked back to her few combat experiences in this world, she single-handedly wiped out four opponents, and while her last opponent overwhelmed her in raw power, she still ended up besting him. And Steve was no grunt either, but a unit leader of a powerful organization in this city.

And since Beatrice’s fight with Steve, she gained six more levels and made several noticeable upgrades to her wardrobe which boosted her stats considerably, even without the cloak that Beatrice left with Ember.

When Beatrice took all that into account, as well as the fact that she entered a fighting event whose sole purpose was to exploit the desperate, what hope could her first no-name opponent of these Games even have against her?

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 232: Pubstomp

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck!? Number Twenty-six’s mind raced as he watched what little damage he managed to do to his masked big-breasted opponent heal right before his eyes. His attack was meant to—if not outright kill the demented cock-gifting corrupter of women—at the very least rupture her diaphragm, bashing the air right out of her and rendering her completely powerless. Instead, he watched the tiny bruise—that was barely more serious than a hickey—dissipate in a matter of seconds.

Meanwhile, seeing with her own eyes the results of her “test” play out in real-time, Beatrice learned to appreciate just how incredible her regeneration stats actually turned out to be. What at first was a somewhat considerable annoyance when it came to the regeneration of Arousal Points, now proved borderline broken when it came to Health Points.

No matter how much I level up, the Health Regeneration continues to increase along with the additional Health Points I gain from each level up, Beatrice analyzed. The regeneration speed is not affected by the additional Health I gain from items, but even with the bonus Health... From zero to full HP in under ten minutes!

Unless I fight an opponent that can repeatedly dish out serious damage, I will be favored to win any battle of attrition. And that’s without any serious investment into my Combat Craft! Beatrice was pleased with how quickly her arsenal of potential combat tactics expanded. And while some would foolishly consider stalling strategies cowardly, something within Beatrice enjoyed watching the shock in her opponent’s eyes turn to despair. Who wouldn’t despair if they saw their best efforts erased in seconds? When their life was on the line? A fighter with his spirit broken is already defeated.

Beatrice made mental notes to check with Ember and Samantha for armors with a very specific stat: additional Health Regeneration. Beatrice wanted to find out how far it was possible for her to push this regeneration angle.

“Is that restoration magic?” Number Twenty-six asked Beatrice. Apparently, his line of thought went very similarly to Beatrice’s.

“Do I have any reason to tell you?” Beatrice asked in return.

“Don’t take me lightly!!” he screamed, adjusted his glasses, and went into his combat stance again.

“Alright, I won’t! If you tell me your name!”

“A-are you making fun of me!?”

“Guilty as charged,” Bearice confessed. Anyone who is even remotely genre savvy or at least familiar with basic story structures would know that—usually—unnamed side characters are as low on the threat level as they can get. And while this was not one of those roleplaying campaigns her colleagues used to run, Beatrice was inside her wish-fulfillment world. And sensing any danger from her current opponent evaporating, Beatrice was simply being cute. As if finding out her opponent’s name would suddenly make him stronger!

“I swear I’ll make you regret this if it’s the last thing I do!!” Number Twenty-six screamed even louder as a reddish aura manifested around him. “Berserker’s Spirit! Defense for Offense! Reckless Assault!”

Number Twenty-six kept shouting Skill names and different auras manifested around him, one after another.

Ah, there was a name for it! Beatrice tried to recall the term for when characters temporarily increased their stats in role-playing games. Meanwhile, Number Twenty-six charged at Beatrice for a second time with double the fury and, more importantly, double the speed.

Unfortunately for Number Twenty-six, all this accomplished was that Beatrice didn’t feel like she needed to wait for quite so long this time around for her opponent's attack to reach her. Still, if the speed increased, the damage must have increased as well, Beatrice concluded. The impact that speed has on kinetic energy is as basic as it gets.

Beatrice did not have any intention of willingly letting herself be damaged for a second time, especially by a stronger attack. Beatrice activated her [Sharp Claws] passive, effortlessly sidestepped Number Twenty-six’s straightforward attack, and slashed at the exposed, vulnerable arm, aiming to cripple her opponent’s attacking power.

“GHUAAAAAAAAARGH!!!” Number Twenty-six screamed as he grabbed his bleeding arm and fell on his knees, next to the several severed pieces of his forearm.

“Ah!?” Beatrice took a step back, taken aback by the brutal amputation that she inadvertent ended up performing.

Eh… Oops? Beatrice looked at her long, sharp, blood-drenched claws, and could barely hold herself back from apologizing for causing such unwarranted, needless suffering. And as the succubus watched the auras around Number Twenty-six evaporate faster than they appeared, she remembered, Buffs!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 233: The Wife and the Snake

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Should I just put him out of his misery and get this over with? Beatrice wondered as she stood a couple of feet from her bleeding, screaming, one-arm-less opponent. The other duel of her so-called “bracket” was not over either. Beatrice looked at the duel between the snake lady and Number Twenty-five.

Mere minutes ago, Number Twenty-five had the snake lady’s temporary cock in her ass, and mere minutes later one of them would be dead. She still must have the dick I gave her! Beatrice remembered. I wonder if that makes it more difficult for her to move? Must be weird, right? But it certainly didn’t look that way. If anything, Number Twenty-five had more and more trouble keeping up with the snake lady’s speed.

What’s wrong with her? Beatrice wondered when she realized how tired and winded Number Twenty-five had gotten without even doing any serious damage to her opponent. Number Sixty-six isn’t even moving that fast! And yet, despite the snake lady not even exerting herself in dodging the incoming attacks, Number Twenty-five’s attacks seemed to land further and further from the intended target.

Number Twenty-five struck the rocks beneath where her opponent stood a second ago, sending pebbles into the air and damaging her own wrist. Her leg swings flew across the air, creating a refreshing breeze for her opponent. Not a single attack came even close to the promising start when Number Twenty-five took control of the dagger. The same dagger that after all this time still did not have a single drop of blood on it.

The dagger! Beatrice remembered and looked at the four-eyed milf’s wrist. Even through all of the milf’s indiscriminate—bordering on desperate—movements, Beatrice saw it clearly enough: the rot and blisters that spread from the putrid bite wound. Oh, so their fight is over too, Beatrice concluded when she realized the true state of their fight.

Whether it was some Magic Skill or literal poison, the result was the same. The more that Number Twenty-five moved, the more the poison spread, and the weaker she became. Number Sixty-six was literally stalling and waiting for the poison to do all the work for her. And why wouldn’t she?

Healing over time versus damage over time, huh? Beatrice couldn’t help but draw a parallel between her own possible stalling strategy and the snaky lady’s. Which would win out? Beatrice saw a blister pop on Number Twenty-five’s wrist, causing her to drop the knife from the sudden pain while yellowish pus spread further across her hand, infecting more skin. Yeah, fuck that! That was Beatrice conclusion concerning the contest between two effects over time. No way in seven hells am I letting that infectious snake near me!

“Argh!” Number Twenty-five grimaced in pain and grabbed her wounded wrist, finally acknowledging the wound that she must have had noticed before. But the moment she touched the festering wound, she screamed in pain as more blisters popped from the slightest pressure on them. She let go of her hand, but already too late. A mix of pus and bleeding skin and flesh tore from the rotting hand and stuck to her healthy fingers, connecting them to the original wound by slimy, bloody, odorous threads of mucus.

“You… What did you do!?” the milf screamed tearfully, picked up the dagger into her left hand, and in a fit of rage charged the venomous Number Sixty-six. The latest attack was even more embarrassing than the ones before it as the pain and poison took their toll on Number Twenty-five.

Without saying a word, the snake lady jumped aside, easily evading the attack. Number Twenty-five changed direction to follow-up her attack when—in the corner of her eye—she finally saw her husband, lying on the ground, grabbing his bleeding arm.

“Baby!!?” Number Twenty-five called out to her husband and stopped her offensive.

“You noticed it just now!?” Number Twenty-six lashed out at his wife as if she was to blame for his predicament. That’s when he saw his wife’s rotting hand. “What happened!?”

“I… That animal bit me!” She pointed at the hooded snake lady who was more than happy to let her opponent converse and waste more time. Beatrice could relate as she too was fine with simply standing by while Number Twenty-six bled out.

“P-Peter… It really hurts!” Number Twenty-five whimpered tearfully. She walked toward her husband, keeping her festering hand close to her chest while the wound spread to her forearm.

“Wendy…” Number Twenty-six quietly spoke his wife’s name with sadness. Spurred by her plight, he managed to get on his feet and, step-by-step, walked toward her.

“Oh, Peter!” Wendy cried out with joy when she saw her husband approach her and ran to him with her arms spread.

“Come here!” Peter spread his arms for a hug—even as more blood shot out in spurts out of the open wound of his hacked arm—and embraced his wife the second she reached him.

“Oh, I can’t stand not feeling your warmth for so long!” Wendy cried and kissed Peter’s face all over.

“It’s time, Wendy,” Peter said and looked Wendy right in the eyes.

“Oh, finally!” Wendy moaned and looked ecstatic. “Promise me we’ll kill that hooded piece of shit first!”

“Deal!”

Wait, wait, wait! Beatrice did not like one bit where this conversation was heading. The snake lady’s calm façade also showed a crack as she took a step toward the couple. But before either of them had a chance to do anything, the two lovebirds shouted in unison:

“Two For One!”

“Two For One!”

Peter and Wendy passionately kissed each other and made out while a black aura manifested around them and engulfed them both.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 234: Husband and Wife, United as One

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Both Beatrice and Number Sixty-six covered their faces from the sudden powerful gust of winds filled with dark energy that was also black as if to hammer home the point that whatever was happening was not good.

Did I just fall into a cliché of not finishing off my opponent when I had the chance? Beatrice hoped that her mistake would not end up even more embarrassing than it already was. But a single look from behind the cover of her arms at the source of the dark energy winds dashed all hopes of this just being some kind of strange double suicide pact.

Something strange was happening with the two figures within the energy vortex. Beatrice couldn’t tell if it was just the light and shadows dancing in the wins, but it looked like the two figures transformed and grew within the growing black aura.

“Oooh, what kind of an attack could participants Twenty-five and Twenty-six be preparing?” even the announcer acknowledged whatever was happening as worthy of attention.

The participants around the energy winds halted their fights, distracted by dark attention beacon. This proved a costly mistake for some as one beheading and one disembowelment put an end to two more careless participants.

“Tch! An amateurish mistake!” Thelicia clicked her tongue. “Keep your eyes on your enemy! That much should be common sense!”

Thelicia’s indifferent attitude toward people’s lives was blatantly obvious, however, what worried Beatrice at that moment was the strange figure that took shape in the dark vortex as the winds calmed down.

A single leg appeared first, black, covered in misaligned scales. Something took a step out of the spinning shadows, digging its giant, curved, yellowish claws of the four reptile-like fingers into the rocks.

Fuck, Beatrice cursed at the sign of things to come, yet she could not have guessed what followed. The creature took another step forward with its second leg, bringing its giant torso out of the obscuring winds. Then it took its third step with a third leg. Then a fourth. A four-legged, four-armed, two-headed, nine-feet tall monstrosity emerged from its transformation. If an orc, a dragon, and a centipede had a baby together, they would produce something prettier than this.

The creature had more claws than it would know what to do with. And many of the protruding spikes all over the creature’s limbs and back looked more like bones that outgrew the constraints of mortal flesh and black skin. Two black cloth armbands were wrapped around one of the creatures four arms. The red numbers spelled twenty-five and twenty-six, confirming that this creature was indeed some dark manifestation of the two participants.

One of the creature’s limbs missed a hand, however, it already grew several fluttering tentacles out of the healing wound. As for the hand that was disintegrating due to Number Sixty-six’s poison, instead of falling apart it calcified and grew larger than all the others, looking akin to an orc’s war hammer.

The two heads on the creature’s shoulders were the last reminder that this thing was once human. But even the heads looked barely human now. They swung at unnatural angles like puppets. Their jaws doubled in size and their teeth bore more resemblance to those of an anglerfish than human. Their tiny eyes were darker than black, and their hair now consisted of some kind of metallic braids. The fact that they still kept their glasses on their crooked noses made them even more unnerving.

WHAT. THE ACTUAL. FUCK!? Beatrice was not mentally prepared to witness something like this lumber toward her with ill intent.

One of the heads, Peter, judging by the shorter braids and an even uglier mug than his partner’s, shook rapidly and then straightened itself as if awakening from a daze. It then focused its attention on Beatrice and spoke in a deep, hoarse voice, “Now you pay!”.

The creature jumped forward and a second later was already swinging down its hammer on Beatrice’s head.

“Oh my, what is this?” the announcer’s voice was louder than usual to make sure she was louder than the crowds and the fighting in the arena without actually shouting. “It appears two of our participants have combined into one! What an unusual situation!”

Unusual!? Beatrice wanted to slap the playful, high and mighty bitch ‘Thelicia’, but she was too busy dodging the attacks of whatever the hell this new abomination was that kept smashing the rocks under whenever Beatrice’s feet were the second before, sending rocks flying in all directions.

“Peter!” One malformed head shouted at the other next to it through all the carnage their limbs made. “You promised we would kill that biting twat first!”

“Alright, alright, baby!” the other head conceded. The monster landed with all four feet on a slope in the rocks, digging in its claws as it pressed against the ground and jumped in the opposite direction, flying right at the snake lady at a speed that neither Peter nor Wendy had displayed before.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 235: Two Versus Lovebirds

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“After consulting with the judges and taking into account that this single participant is made up of two participants, Number Twenty-five and Number Twenty-six, we have no objection for them to continue their participation in the games!” Thelicia announced her decision, though there were no other judges or any other living being in sight on the isolated platform where she stood.

“However, this would mean that the unusual “pairing” would have to fight participants Number Sixty-six and Number Sixty-nine both at the same time, as to not deprive either of our participants of their right, as well as duty, to prove their strength and resolve by killing their respective semi-final opponents.” Thelicia explained further and then turned toward the larges group of spectators and asked louder and with great excitement, “I wonder: what does our dear audience think about this!?”

The spectators erupted in cheers as they watched on the big sphere-screen how the eight-limbed monstrosity hunted down the snake lady across the arena. Number Sixty-six now looked puny compared to the monster. As if she were a child, chased around by a mutated wrestler.

“And there you have it!” Thelicia used the crowd’s cheers for confirmation. “Even among all the blood and death, there’s a place for a delightful little love story that has clearly tugged at the heartstrings of our audience! But can our lovebirds overcome a fight against two opponents at once? When they were apart, the lovebirds were beaten easily. But now that they are truly united? Are they still the underdogs? Or will they squash their opponents like the cockroaches that they are compared to such a specimen? I have a feeling that our audience will be rooting for them even if they’re no longer the underdog!”

Go fuck yourself! Beatrice cursed as she grew increasingly frustrated with the little furball that was the masked announcer.

Laughter broke out among the spectators who clearly couldn’t wait for the “lovebird” monster to rip its enemies limb from limb.

Take a deep breath! Calm down! Beatrice inhaled, trying to focus. Beatrice was getting used to the laughter and bloodthirst of the morally bankrupt crowd, however, the pompous announcer somehow managed to get continuously get more and more under her skin. For a moment, Beatrice entertained the idea of how she could literally make Thelicia fuck herself once she leveled her Eros Skills enough, but the succubus shook off her daydreaming, reminding herself to concentrate on the task at hand.

I’m still at the very least as fast as that hulking mutation! Beatrice reminded herself how she repeatedly dodged the monster’s attacks just seconds ago. And I have one more Skill Point to use, but I should keep that for real trouble. This is just the first round. Who knows what the others are capable of? I need to be able to deal with this overgrown mutation with what I have! As long as I’m faster, I can just hack away at it, piece by piece!

And, while the monster chased around after Number Sixty-six, smashing anything and anyone that got in the way, though without fatal casualties, Beatrice sprinted after them from behind. After catching up to the monster, Beatrice aimed for its legs, aiming to slow down and ultimately immobilize the creature.

Perfect! Beatrice’s angle of attack was secured as she was completely in the preoccupied monster’s blind spot.

“Babe, behind you!” one of the heads, Wendy, called out, after suddenly turning around by one-eighty degrees and spotting the succubus.

“Wait your turn!” Peter barked, doing a one-eighty with not only his head, but also his entire body, and brought down his full force on Beatrice.

Beatrice dodged the hammer by rolling to the side, dodged several leg stomps and fist smashes into the rocks, was not fast enough to escape one of the tentacles that wrapped itself around her ankle.

“Ugh!” Beatrice fell to the ground as she lost footing when the monster pulled her back toward it.

“I made a promise to Wendy!” Peter screamed with fury as he lifted Beatrice up by her leg. “First the hooded snake! Then the evil masked bimbo!”

“Fuck off!” Beatrice cursed and slashed at the tentacles that held her by the leg, slicing through them with her extended sharp claws.

“Argh!” Peter screamed as two pieces of cut tentacle meat flew across the air, losing their grip on Beatrice.

But before Beatrice even fell to the ground, the monster grabbed her by the legs with its two other hands.

“Make her pay!” Wendy demanded.

“I’ll make you pay!” Peter parroted and swung Beatrice up into the air, like a doll, high over his head.

“PETER SMASH!!” Peter screamed with foam at the mouth and swung Beatrice down with all of the creature’s monstrous strength and speed, smashing the succubus with full force against the rocks.

-100 HP

 

Beatrice couldn’t even manage an automatic scream of pain as her face was driven into the ground. Perhaps, what saved Beatrice from worse pain despite the impact on her whole body was the dulling, nausea-inducing dullness and disorientation from getting her forehead smashed against the ground. However, Beatrice did not have the time to even try to collect her thoughts or rouse her numb body to move when she heard a distant, raging scream.

“PETER CRUSH!!”

“GHUAAAAH!!” Beatrice screamed in excruciating agony when a flat, heavy object slammed against her back with thunderous force.

-250 HP

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 236: The Worst Is Yet to Come

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GHEKH—” Beatrice gagged as blood spewed out of her mouth.

The sudden overwhelming pain was indescribable. The first numbing blast across her body from forced, violent acquaintance with the ground did not even compare to what felt like her inner organs getting squashed like tomatoes. Beatrice remembered the monster’s war hammer and felt its flat head continue to press hard against her delicate back after a crushing blow.

Beatrice did not know what getting run over by a truck would feel like, but she could now imagine vividly how it could feel like. She could not think straight and felt as slow as a toddler, mentally and physically. To say that every inch of her body hurt as if she was used as a cheap punching back for a week straight would be an understatement.

Beatrice recalled system notifications flashing through her mind as she took major damage. And the second she thought of that, her system information brought up a small tab to confirm the current condition of her Health Points.

Health Points

155/500 (+0.88/sec)

And as Beatrice reeled from the aftershock, there was no doubt in her mind: had it not been for her strange system and the enhanced stats and powers that she got in this world, such a blow would have turned all her organs into much and killed her outright.

Meanwhile, the creature grabbed Beatrice by the leg and lifted her up for the second time, out of the small crater that was formed by the succubus’s body.

“Good job Peter! That’s the man I married!” the anglerfish-like Wendy-head cheered on the square-jawed, orcish Peter-head. “Now rip her puny little arms and legs out of her body, one by one!”

“Not just yet,” a sinister grin formed on Peter’s monstrous face, showing off even more of his long sharp teeth.

“Is it just me, or are you both getting uglier by the second?” Beatrice just said the first thing that came to her battered mind, stalling for time.

Whop!

“Ghah!” more blood and spit escaped Beatrice’s mouth after taking an unpleasant hit from the monster’s elbow against her bruised, unprotected belly.

-30 HP

“Careful, Wendy! We don’t want to kill just her yet!” Peter’s head warned his wife, confirming that it was Wendy that was behind this small outburst.

“I know, babe! Not until she’s suffered! But I just couldn’t listen to her insult you!” Wendy explained. “Besides, I did not put even a tenth of my strength into it! Now, back to the limb ripping!”

“Wait! I resolved to rid the world of this evil abomination, and I intend to keep it,” Peter said. “But first, this monstrous, panty-flashing bimbo must pay for all she has done!”

“I’m the monster?” Beatrice asked and lifted up her skirt to cover up her exposed panties before the crowds could take a closer look at her “goods” on the big screen up above, which currently was filled with the two-headed behemoth’s giant body.

“You think I could forget your insults!? Your confessions!?” Peter ground his teeth. “Mutilating women by transforming their natural organs into mutated phallic objects!”

“What do you have against phallic objects?” Beatrice asked. Every second counted as her regeneration ticked her Health Points up.

“Oh! Nothing!” Peter said with a calmer voice, but far more menacingly, as his predatory grin returned. “In fact, how about I introduce you to one?”

The only piece of clothing the creature had was a torn fur coat, tied around its nether regions. Holding Beatrice with one hand, regenerating the tentacles in another, the creature moved its third hand to undo its clothing and reveal to the world what it had between its legs: a giant, thick, twenty-inch-long purple cock.

“Oh my, now that is a fine specimen!” Thelicia chuckled as the giant sphere zoomed in on the creature’s meat and enhanced the image. “But let’s not dwell on the image for too long, less we make our average male audience member too self-conscious!”

“Are these the types of cocks you gift to other women?” Peter asked. “Or is it still too small for a pervert like you? Do not worry! It’s still flaccid from looking at your ugly face for so long. But don't you worry, it will regain proper form soon enough! My wife always makes me hard!”

“Aw, you always know what to say!” the anglerfish-like Wendy-head giggled, and the creature began to stroke its soft meat.

To Beatrice’s horror, the creature’s thing quickly grew in the hands of a loving wife, growing harder and girthier right in front of Beatrice’s face.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 237: The Forty-Inch Threat

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

You’ve got to be kidding me! Beatrice quickly came to her senses as her mind’s fight or flight response activated from getting a monster’s throbbing thirty-plus inch purple cock shoved in her face. And the cock continued to grow! The head of it swelled past the point of what any human could even attempt to let inside their body. It also developed black miniature spikes along the edge of the glans that were curved like hooks.

Now that the gargantuan cock no longer hung freely, Beatrice’s eyes unwittingly ended up burning another unpleasant image into their retinas and memory. The swollen labia in deathly green colors, covered with lizard-like glistening green scales. A thread of glistening pus-colored liquid that hung from the monster’s pussy confirmed that either the creature was getting aroused or that it was suffering from nasty diseases. Or both.

“Aahhhhhn~” Peter’s head let out a deep, pleased moan from the wonderful stroking job that apparently Wendy performed by controlling one of the monster’s hands.

Meanwhile the monster’s cock grew past thirty-five inches in length. The darker than black hole of its urethra stared right into Beatrice’s face, threatening the succubus with the different contents that it could unleash. To her horror, Beatrice saw the first drops of precum already forming and leaking out of that hole, but thankfully, they fell a good distance from her face and on the ground.

“Oh, baby! You’re enjoying this that much?” Wendy asked with a smile when she saw the drops of precum and continued the loving caress. “But we’re barely even warming up!”

“Oh, don’t you worry—there’s more where that came from!” Peter reassured his wife. “In this form, I can last for hours! Remember the bakery basement?”

Do I?” Wendy replied with a lewd smile, indicating that she fondly remembered whatever happened in that basement.

“Well, well, well! It looks like Number Sixty-nine is about to get more than what she bargained for!” Thelicia commented on the transpiring event as soon as the screen of the giant sphere returned to Beatrice’s fight, after briefly cycling through other fights in the arena.

The crowds once again broke into heartless laughter, despite the horrific danger that Beatrice was in.

“Now, which of this bimbo’s holes shall we explore first?” Peter asked as she lifted Beatrice a little higher. “Wouldn’t want to waste the first load!”

“You always start with a lady’s mouth!” Wendy’s head stated.

“You’re calling this monstrous bimbo a ‘lady’?” Peter’s head turned to his wife’s head.

“No, but that’s not the point!” Wendy argued and looked back at Peter.

Coming to her senses after the brutal pounding, Beatrice did not waste the opportunity when her tormentors were momentarily distracted. The moment both heads looked away from her, Beatrice lifted her arm and pointed her index finger right at the throbbing, forty-inch cock, aiming her sharp claw for an unusual bullseye.

“Fuck off!” Beatrice shouted used her [Extend Claws] Skill to rapidly extend her claw and launch it straight inside the monster’s urethra.

“UUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” both heads of the monster unleashed a deafening howl of agony that reverberated through the mines, for a moment halting all fighting in the arena.

Unfortunately, the F Rank of Beatrice’s [Extend Claws] only extended her claw up to two feet, which was not nearly enough to penetrate deep enough through the monster’s forty-inch cock to cause severe enough damage to neutralize it completely. Beatrice compensated this by turning sharply turning her finger, twisting her claw inside the monster’s cock, inflicting more damage and hellish pain to the monster, which Beatrice was more than keen to do to return the favor for what the monster had not only done to her before but also planned to do in the imminent future.

The second dose of inhuman agony was enough to force the monster to lose its grip on Beatrice’s leg and let the succubus go. Not a moment too soon as before the succubus even touched the ground, she saw a cloud of dark fumes rapidly envelop the monster. Beatrice was savvy enough to instantly close her mouth and eyes and stop breathing.

Keeping as low to the ground as possible, Beatrice rolled away from the monster as well as the smoke that now surrounded it. Only after Beatrice was well over a dozen yards away from the monster in some random direction, did the succubus open her eyes to confirm how far the smoke extended, as well as to not get herself killed in some other way by accident.

Seeing the cloud of smoke concentrated around the monster, and satisfied that she was well away from it to not inhale or ingest the unknown particles by accident, Beatrice allowed herself to breathe. She gasped for air from the sudden, self-inflicted forced oxygen deprivation that was followed by desperate flight.

The next thing that Beatrice scanned the surrounding area for was the other participant of her unorthodox fight, the one that Beatrice suspected was behind the sudden suspicious fumes, Number Sixty-six. Beatrice found the snake lady quickly, standing on the opposite side of her and the monster, staring right back at Beatrice with those golden eyes from under her hood.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to the generous men of culture, Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 238: Outraged Spectators

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The little bitch! Beatrice cursed her so-called teammate, Number Sixty-six. The look in the snake lady’s eyes confirmed what Beatrice already suspected: the conniving snake had every intention to land her smoke attack on Beatrice as much as on the monster. Beatrice simply managed to free herself from the monster at the very last moment, long after such a slow-moving cloud was unleashed.

And while Beatrice did not know the full extent of the lethal ways in which those fumes could have affected her, she was glad that she took every precaution she could in that split-second decision. Because looking at the monster flailing and listening to its painful, labored coughs and gasps, it was clear that it did not have a fun time in those fumes, and not just because of Beatrice’s sneak attack.

“BOOO!!!!” the crowds were not happy with how the monster was treated.

“Cheater!”

“That was below the belt!”

“Fight like a man, you pussy!”

“Disqualify her!”

“Fuck her!”

“The other one too! What a coward to unleash gas from behind like a little bitch!”

“Now, now!” Thelicia addressed the outraged spectators. “While I understand that you hoped for a different outcome to that situation, I feel like I have to remind you that there are no forbidden attacks or tactics in these games, unless stated otherwise!”

“Bullshit!”

“I hope that dick-mutilator gets split in half!”

“The farter too!”

“She didn’t fart.”

“Who cares! Get up! Kill them!”

“Fuck them up!

“Both of them!”

“With the lovebirds’ cock!”

”You think it still works after that?”

”I hope it does!”

“Yeah, get up! Twenty-five! Twenty-six!”

“Make her pay for what she did to your dick!”

“Rape her in the ass, Number Twenty-six!”

You fucking cocksuckers! Beatrice’s blood boiled as she listened to the outraged complaints that she did not just get raped by a forty-inch cock for all of them to see. The loathsome gawkers kept finding ways to make themselves seem as irredeemably deplorable as possible.

With each passing minute of these games, Beatrice understood Olivia’s contempt for this city more and more. Beatrice could only hope that the thousands that gathered here did not represent the entire population of Klapsus, else she feared that she would be unable to find a reason to save any of them from the fate that they desperately tried to prove they deserved.

But Beatrice could not worry about the spectators right now. She needed to finish off the Peter/Wendy mutated monstrosity while also keeping an eye for the snake lady. Did she forget that she’s not allowed to kill anyone else? Does that mean that those fumes aren’t lethal?

Beatrice looked at the monster that slowly crawled out of the smoke. It seemed like the perfect time to finish off the beast, but she also could not approach the debilitating smoke with which even such a beast struggled. She’s not moving in for a killing blow either! Beatrice thought, looking at the snake lady that currently just stood like a statue observing the situation. Which probably means that the smoke has to be dangerous enough, even if not lethal.

Beatrice quickly examined her own limbs and skin, making sure that at the very least there wasn’t any visible damage like burns or corrosion. She noticed a coat of putrid slime on the nail of her index finger. She brought the finger a little closer to her face, but the revolting stench was nearly enough to make her vomit right there.

“Oh, for the love of—!” Beatrice quickly tried to shake off the disgusting remains of her cock-penetrating attack.

With no indication of dangerous effects, Beatrice quickly confirmed her Health Point condition.

Health Points

363/500 (+0.88/sec)

 

Good, at least my regeneration seems is broken enough for this. Beatrice allowed herself a small sigh of relief that she was no longer at death’s door.

“WRHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!” the monster bellowed on its knees, reminding everyone that it was still alive.

“YEAAAH!!!” The crowds once again erupted in cheers.

“Well, it certainly looks like the new crowd favorite lovebirds have not lost their fighting spirit yet!” Thelicia echoed the excitement of the spectators. “But is it all they have? Has if that dastardly smoke sapped them of their strength? And how long will their opponents stand around without doing anything like two boring sacks of potatoes?”

“Go get them! I’ve got a winning ticket with a Number Twenty-five on it!”

“Take care of the Number Sixty-six first!”

“Snap both their necks at once!”

“Not before they've been punished thoroughly!”

Ignore them! Ignore them! Beatrice reminded herself, concentrating her attention on the beast that slowly rose to its feet. Considering that the mutation was repulsive from the very start, it was difficult for Beatrice to tell what effect—if any—the snake lady’s fumes actually had on it. Was it poison? Some kind of weakening debuff? It could not have been a simple smoke screen! Not like that backstabber will reveal such valuable information if I asked her. Though calling her a backstabber, when it’s basically an “every man for himself” type of—

“PETER KIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!” Peter roared, announcing his intent to remedy the fact that his enemies were not yet at death’s door.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 239: Penetrating Deep

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“PETER KILL EVIL BIMBO!” Peter’s head roared as the monster dashed at Beatrice.

“Looks like there’s little doubt concerning which of the two participants our lovebirds hold a bigger grudge against,” Thelicia commented. “Skewering a man’s penis like a sausage at a campfire will do that.”

The monster aimed to squash Beatrice with its war hammer, but Beatrice avoided the attack.

“Eh?” Beatrice noticed a difference in the monster’s attacks. Just as the two engaged in combat again, Number Sixty-six took a deep breath, collecting air into her lungs, and breathed out through her mouth the same smog that she unleashed before, handing out a second dose of her fumes to Beatrice and the monster.

Peter saw this, but—rather than get out of the way of the obvious trajectory well in advance—he raised his tentacle arm, aimed his tentacles at the snake lady, and shouted, “PETER PULL!”

Before Number Sixty-six was even done unleashing the fumes, three fleshy tentacles flew through the air, extended from the monster’s tentacle hand, grabbed the snake lady’s waist, and pulled her through her own fumes, toward the vengeance-seeking monster.

For a split second, Beatrice considered helping the snake lady, but considering that the snake tried to take her out rather than help her, Beatrice preferred using the opportunity to instead strike at the monster.

“Peter!” Wendy’s head screamed for her husband’s attention and swung the war hammer through the air, where the attacking succubus was a second ago.

“You’ve really gotten a lot slower,” Beatrice said after easily dodging the monster’s hammer attacks one after another. “Whether it was poison or whatever, your absurd power means nothing if you can no longer reach me.”

Beatrice then moved in closer, past the hammer’s range, and—using her [Sharp Claws] —swung at the upper arm that wielded the overgrown, mutated hammer. Beatrice struck closer to the shoulder of the beast, far away from the calcified forearm, allowing her to tear through the muscle and hack off the arm entirely.

“WRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!” both heads of the monster screamed in pain and wailed their two other, functioning arms aimlessly at the succubus.

The benefit of such a low-level passive is that my Stamina literally regenerates faster than I spend it on [Sharp Claws], Beatrice grinned, enjoying getting the situation back under control.

Meanwhile, the tentacles pulled the snake lady closer to the wounded monster, but—rather than try to escape—the snake lady stuck two fingers down her throat and caused herself to hurl, unleashing sickly-green vomit right on the monster. She probably hoped to get some on Beatrice too, but the succubus was having no difficulty avoiding the Peter/Wendy’s attacks and was thus not entangled enough with the monster to allow even a single drop of the vomit to reach her.

The monster was not so lucky. The vomit splashed across tentacles, tentacle arm, left shoulder, and one leg. The moment that the poisonous liquid touched the monster’s skin, smoke in the colors of rotting meat began to rise from every area that the liquid touched. The sizzling sounds that accompanied the smoke, confirmed the obvious—the acidic vomit burned the monster alive.

“UUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!” both Wendy and Peter howled in agony, falling back to their knees and letting the snake lady go involuntarily. Not like it matter though, as their tentacles melted off their arm, while the vomit burned deeper holes in their combined body.

“Well, looks like that’s all she wrote, folks!” Thelicia said somberly, though her voice was still heard clear over the crowds that once again complained and spouted offensive crap.

“Peter!” the Wendy-head screamed and turned to Peter.

“Wendy!” the Peter-head screamed and turned to Wendy.

They nodded at each other and shouted in unison, “Lover’s dark union! Demon Regeneration!”

Dark energies again radiated from their body and grew to surround them.

More buffs!? Regeneration? Beatrice had enough of letting her opponents power up over and over again. It was only fun to let her opponent power up when they still ended up crushed by her regardless of buffs. Otherwise, I’m the fool! Beatrice had to end this before it got really out of hand.

“Hey, Peter!” Beatrice called for the orcish Peter-head’s attention before it disappeared in its own aura. “Your wife is uglier than an anglerfish!”

“What!?” Peter snapped and looked at Beatrice, reaching for her with his two good arms, ready to snap her in half.

That was all that Beatrice needed, as she looked back into Peter’s eyes and cast [Daze].

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh?” Peter’s expression grew even dumber as his eyes widened and stared aimlessly through Beatrice.

“P-peter?” Wendy’s head called out to her husband as the magical aura around them weakened.

The monster’s arms fell limp at its sides, and Beatrice jumped in, aiming her index finger at Peter’s head.

“PETER!!” Wendy screamed and took control of the arms that her husband just lost, but too late.

The moment that Beatrice’s fingernail was less than a foot away from Peter’s clueless eyeball, she used her [Extend Claws] Skill that was back up from its two-minute cooldown and skewered Peter’s right eyeball, penetrating deep into the brain behind it.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 240: Fall From Grace

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!!” Wendy’s anglerfish-like head screamed as it watched Beatrice’s claw withdraw from her husband’s brain along with chunks of blackened brain matter.

With one of its two brains damaged, the already-weak monster lost control of its motor functions as it wailed its healthy and damaged limbs while Wendy howled in rage and terror.

Learning from her previous mistake, Beatrice did not give any chance for her opponent to recover. With her claws at their regular—but still decent—length and sharpness, she cut through Peter-head’s neck, tearing up the arteries and unleashing a stream of black blood that covered the succubus. That did not stop Beatrice. Even as the monster’s entire body trembled and fell into convulsions while a black aura seeped from many of the open wounds, Beatrice hacked Wendy-head’s neck, just as she did with Peter’s, unleashing more of the monster’s blood.

As the convulsions of the monster grew wilder and the black aura tore through it from the inside, Beatrice and Number Sixty-six jumped away from the monster. They could not know whether it would dissolve, explode or enter a whole new stage and transform into an even greater terrifying form.

“Many in the crowds wait with bated breath,” Thelicia commented. “Will the lovebirds be reborn from the ashes of this defeat? Or will they fall into the nothingness from whence they came?”

But while the aura that engulfed the monster grew more violent, it did not come even close to the power and spread from which the monster first appeared. And as the winds calmed down, they revealed two naked, human bodies, male and female, lying on the ground.

Peter laid motionless on his back. Though he was no longer a mutated, blackish, orcish monster, his body was covered in burns and wounds, his right arm was destroyed, his neck slashed, and a bloody hole through where his right eye used to be. Peter was dead.

The other body, however, Wendy, crawled on her stomach toward Peter. Human, just like before the terrifying transformation. Even her hair was no longer made of metallic braids. She was just a few feet away, just barely out of reach. But her body was just as bust-up as Peter’s. It’s not just our wounds, Beatrice thought as she looked at the extent of the damage throughout Wendy’s entire body. It wasn’t just the acid burns from Number Sixty-six vomit. Wendy’s flesh was cut open from shoulders to toes as if pierced by a thousand daggers. Beatrice was amazed that Wendy was still able to drag herself forward, even if it was an inch at a time while more blood poured from her split neck into the puddle under her.

Wendy stretched out her one good limb, her trembling hand toward her husband. Just a couple of inches to at the very least touch Peter’s shoulder. Just a little more…

“P-Phe… te…” Wendy weakly tried to utter her husband’s name before more blood gushed out of her mouth and throat. She was just barely out of reach of Peter when her arm fell powerlessly to the ground. Before she could reach her husband, before she could manage to properly say her husband’s name one last time, Wendy died.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Woah! Two levels in one go!? Beatrice was surprised but welcomed the reward for the unexpected challenge. The four thugs in the forest netted me a single level all the way back when. Whatever that was… What they transformed into. It must’ve really been a greater than average threat, for this city at least.

“Aaand nothingness it is!” Thelicia announced, disgusted with the crowd’s temporary favorite’s unsightly fall from grace. “It looks like trash is trash, no matter how much of it you stick together! What a way to disappoint a crowd!”

“BOOOO!!” The crowds voiced their frustration as more recently invalidated winner prediction tickets flew through the air and down into the abyss.

Beatrice wasn’t sure if the booing was directed toward the couple or the ones who beat them, or all four of them, but Beatrice was past the caring point. Whatever narrative that furball is building, it’s clear that I’m not meant to be the face of these games, Beatrice concluded, noting how easily Thelicia compared her and Number Sixty-six to cockroaches, and that failing to beat them meant the monster was trash. Probably for the best, as I’ll end up drawing less attention until further into the rounds.

“But despite their unexpected victory, neither of our little roaches have the luxury to celebrate!” Thelicia reminded the crowds. “Only one of them will live past the remaining deadline! Perhaps neither of them if they keep standing around idly!”

Just below the giant viewing sphere, the flaming numbers continued counting down the remaining time.

“8:52”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 241: A Team Divided?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“29:39” spelled the fiery numbers that were conjured above the arena after the first round started, mere seconds ago.

“Uma! Uma! UMA!!”

“Eh!?” Number Fifty finally snapped out of her daze and looked at her teammate that kept shouting her name.

“Uma, what are we supposed to do!?” Number Forty-nine panicked and demanded answers from her leader. A shorter girl than the leader of the team, but with the same white and blue uniform, and same gory hair color (apart from the haircut, which was a bob haircut, instead of the long straight hair of Number Fifty). Both she and Number Fifty now stood on one side of the charred line that separated the team of four into two so-called semifinals. “Me and you? Fight each other? What kind of a joke is this!?”

“When going gets tough the tough get going!” Number Twenty-two, their gory bearded teammate said as he walked to the crossbow their team was handed and picked it off the ground. “At least, that’s what my Pa always used to say.”

“What the fuck does that mean!?” Number Forty-nine screamed. “And why do you get the crossbow!?”

“Aint nothin’ more simple darlin’!” Number Twenty-two said as he loaded the first of the three arrows into the crossbow. “If just one of us gets to see the sunrise in the mornin’, we will do everything it takes to ensure the victory of our clan!”

“So, what? You’re gonna shoot yourself to help Aldrich advance!? Or you going to kill him first and then kill yourself!?”

“Nonsense!” Number Twenty-two shook his head and then look to Number Seven’s team, where “the fridge” just cleaved a jittering hyenakin’s head in half. “Instead of shootin’ each other like mad dogs, we eliminate Uma’s strongest competition! Strike hard and fast, secure the victory before they know that hit ‘em!”

“George...” Number Fifty softly spoke her teammate’s name.

“Have you lost all senses!” Number Forty-nine went from panicked to mad, to outraged. “Didn’t you hear the rules!? You’re not allowed to kill anyone else but Aldrich over here! They’ll probably kill you the moment you attack anyone else!”

“Did ya not wash your ears today?” bearded George asked. “That announcer only said killin’ others than our current opponent is forbidden. She ain’t said shit about maimin’ ‘em! Who needs killin’ when you can rip their pretty little eyeballs out?”

One of the shirtless masked members of the Forge of Champions staff, the one that delivered the crossbow, just stood in place, not moving an inch, and casually listened to the conversation, without objections or remarks.

“AND THEN!?” Number Forty-nine screamed, waiting to hear the answer for the only part that mattered to her.

“It goes without sayin’ that Uma must be the one to advance further,” George shrugged.

“SAID WHO!? We’re supposed to kill ourselves after doing all the hard work to help this little princess win!?”

“What?” Uma was shocked to be called a ‘little princess’ by her teammate. She knew that such an insult flowed around in the clan, but never before did anyone dare to say it out loud in her presence.

“I wasn’t even supposed to be here!” Number Forty-nine continued. “You were the one who said ‘we’re in this together’! Since when are we sacrificial pawns for her benefit!?”

George sighed and replied calmly, “We ain’t got time fo such bickerin’, Ethel!”

Uma tried to calm her teammate down and took her hand, “Ethel, please, I understand how you feel and—”

“You understand!?” Ethel recoiled and pulled her hand away in disgust. “You’re supposed to be our leader! Miss righteous! And yet you’re perfectly happy to just stand there and do nothing while we throw our lives away!?”

George shook his head again. Rather than arguing further, he relocated his desired target, Number Seven, and without letting the giant out of his sight spoke to his other teammate, “Come on, Aldrich! Shootin’ that overgrown’ potato will be easier than hittin’ the side of a barn. But we need to decide on your target before we move in. One chance to take out the strongest competition before they know what’s comin’! Even if Ethel—”

SNAP!

The crossbow fell at George’s feet, followed quickly by George’s lifeless body that collapsed to the ground with a broken neck, snapped from behind by his teammate, Number Eight, Aldrich.

“ALDRICH!?” Uma screamed in horror when she saw one of her trusted teammates betray and snap the neck of her loyal friend.

“Sorry, George, but I agree with Ethel,” Aldrich said as he twirled his handlebar type mustache.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 242: Mercy Killing

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Uma and Ethel both stood frozen in place, processing the irreversible damage that was done to their team by the ruthless action of one of their own.

“No… Why? George…” Uma muttered.

“Well, you were the one who wanted to die that badly, right!” Ethel shouted at George’s body after recovering first from her shock as she rationalized her new position on the team. “Who gave you the right to command us to our death!? You felt like you had the right to choose in our place who lives and who dies!? Only makes sense then that someone decided for you as well!”

“What have you done, Aldrich?” Uma asked quietly without even looking at Aldrich as she slowly walked with unsteady steps toward her fallen dead teammate.

“Woah there!” Aldrich grabbed the fallen crossbow before Uma was close enough to take it, despite the fact that the distraught leader did not so much as glance at the crossbow even once since George’s death. Aldrich then took aim at Uma’s head and with a smirk from underneath his handlebar mustache said, “George said that it's fine to attack others without killing, right?”

Uma did not react to the threat in the slightest as she walked toward George’s corpse. Aldrich scoffed, lowered his aim, and shot an arrow through Uma’s left naked thigh.

“Ah!” Uma grimaced and fell to her knees, right at George’s lifeless face. She caressed her loyal teammate’s beard and moved a few locks of his red hair off his face.

“Well, looks like George was right,” Aldrich smirked as he loaded another arrow. “No rains of fire, no lightning bolts to strike me down. Don’t worry, though—I won’t kill you!”

Aldrich pulled the trigger and shot the second arrow through Uma’s other thigh. The arrow went through her right leg and impaled her lower leg that was under it, completely crippling the grieving girl. Uma did not even give Aldrich the satisfaction of a pained scream. And even though tears rolled down her face, those tears were not from the physical pain that the traitor inflicted.

“Hey, Ethel! What are you waiting for?” Aldrich called out to the other girl on his team while he loaded the third and last arrow into his crossbow. “Now’s your chance!”

“So that you can shoot me as soon as I kill Uma!?”

“To be honest, I don’t even need the crossbow to deal with you,” Aldrich chuckled. “I’ll cover you so that Uma doesn’t try anything funny. She’s only good at sword-fighting. With her legs crippled, even you can’t lose!”

“Everyone… Always… Underestimating me…” Ethel muttered with shaking fists at her side. “I’ve always been a disposable tool in all your eyes, haven’t I?”

“A tool? Hardly!” Aldrich shrugged. “More like a disposable cum-dumpster!”

“Don’t take me lightly!” Ethel screamed. “I’ll kill you both! First the arrogant bitch and then you! I’ll shove that arrow up your ass before I throw you over the edge!”

“You only ever were good at working your mouth,” Aldrich laughed.

“Work this!” Ethel screamed and dashed at Uma, only to change direction at the last moment and jump at Aldrich.

“AHHH!?”

“WHOAH!?”

Aldrich fired and missed the shot he fired at Ethel’s shoulder at near point-blank range. He screwed up so bad that he nearly shot Ethel right in the face. The arrow just nearly missed, nicking Ethel’s left cheek. But Aldrich did not miss it because he was surprised by Ethel’s sudden attack. He expected it. What neither he nor Ethel expected was for blinding bright light to beam out of Uma’s back, disorienting them both.

Aldrich and Ethel covered their eyes and averted their gaze from Uma who was still on her knees, with arrows embedded into her thighs. But out of a large, pure-white circle on her back, along with the light, a pair of majestic brown feathered wings emerged. A sudden, high-pitched cry followed, and a glorious bald eagle flew out of the light and circled the arena.

“Well, well, well, ladies and gentlemen, it looks like our games have attracted a summoner!” the announcer’s voice echoed through the mines as the eagle made another lap around the arena. “And that birdie does look delicious if I do say so myself! Unfortunately, don’t bother salivating as summoned animals cannot be eaten even if you tried to take a bite out of a live one. That summoner is just a cruel tease!”

“A-a-a summoner!?” Ethel screamed in disbelief as she tried to follow the eagle with her half-blinded eyes. “That’s impossibl—WHAAAAARGLH!!”

When Ethel finally located the bald eagle, it already descended onto her and sunk its claws into her thin neck, snapping it like a twig.

“That was a mercy killing,” Uma said as she finally lifted her head and glared at Aldrich with the eyes of a killer. “Do not expect to be gifted such a quick death!”

“FUCK YOUUUU!” Aldrich swung the crossbow like a bat to kill the immobile summoner while he still had a chance. But the crossbow was easily ripped out of his hands by Uma’s eagle.

“Ghah!” Aldrich fell on the ground from the sheer force of the impact while the eagle flew over the edge of the arena and threw the accursed weapon into the abyss.

Meanwhile, Number Fifty grabbed the arrow that went through her thigh and pierced her lower leg and pulled on it just enough to pull it out of her lower leg. She then slowly rose to her feet, with arrows still in her bleeding thighs. As Uma rose to her feet she looked at Aldrich and declared, “I, Uma Sophia Anderson, do solemnly swear that your unforgivable treachery against one of your own will be repaid tenfold in indescribable agony! Repent and beg for mercy! For you shall receive none!”

“If you think that your little—GRAH!”

The eagle knocked Aldrich back on the ground before he could rise up, sunk its hooked beak into his back, and pulled a piece of muscle, tearing it out with a loud snap.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!” Aldrich screamed in pain, unable to imagine that the true torture had not even begun.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 243: Punishment Until the End

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh my!” the announcer gasped theatrically as she and the others watched Uma’s bald eagle rip chunks of flesh out of Aldrich, her former teammate, and clansman, in all the gory detail on the big screen. “Adding to what I said about not being able to eat a summoned creature: you best be careful when you find yourself on the wrong side of a summoned beast, lest you find yourself to be the one on the dinner plate!”

“Yeah, no mercy for traitors!” some cheered in the crowds.

“Traitors!?” someone asked in surprise. “This is a death game! Everyone for themselves!”

“How is he still alive though?”

“He’s still trying to fight back, too!”

Aldrich indeed desperately tried to defend himself from the eagle, rolling on the ground, flailing his limbs, screaming, and kicking. Not that it helped. Between both his hands, Aldrich already lost four fingers. The eagle simply bit the fingers off one at a time. It did not so much toy with its prey as it seemed to methodically torture the man, never landing a lethal strike that would kill or incapacitate him.

But even as the crowds cheered the brutality of Aldrich’s undoing, while the fighting went on across the arena, as minutes passed, each time the big screen returned to show Aldrich, still alive and still mutilated, piece by piece, several spectators looked at each other with signs of unease.

“And we already have our first winner of this round!” Thelicia announced.

A pale-skinned girl in a fancy dark blue outfit, with dark shoulder-length hair and crimson eyes, popped a pink bubble at her lips and looked up when she heard the announcer. Number Forty stood in a puddle of blood, looking over a pile of guts, meat, and limbs that were all smeared across the rocks.

“Number Forty! Please sit down and take a rest by the fire!” Thelicia said. And as soon as she said that, a line of fire spread from the nearest masked man to Number Forty and made a circle around the girl, rapidly growing in height. The ring of fire was about twenty feet in diameter and the wall of fire surrounding the girl was high enough to completely obscure the girl from other competitors.

However, despite the proximity to the fire that completely surrounded her, it did not look like Number Forty was in any major discomfort, once again confirming the magic nature of the flames in the Forge of Champions.

As time went on, while others in the arena fought for their lives, Aldrich’s screaming and crying attempts at self-defense grew more pathetic, driven purely by his body’s automatic response of self-preservation and desperation to do anything to alleviate the pain.

“Bwahah! Look! He literally pissed himself!”

“Isn’t that just more blood?”

“No! Are you blind!? Look closer!”

“I... I rather not.”

Before long, Aldrich’s resistance devolved to feeble attempts to crawl away from the eagle toward the nearest edge of the arena. But the blood-thirsty torture eagle would have none of it. It sunk its claws into Aldrich’s legs and kept him pinned down, dishing out more damage as he broke his remaining fingernails against the rocks, trying to pull away.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Uma asked, taking unsteady steps toward the traitor while her legs continued to bleed. But the girl ignored the pain. No, she blocked it off. And not just her own pain. She wanted to be close to Aldrich, she needed to see and hear his punishment. “Do not think that you can escape this that easily!”

The eagle let go of Aldrich’s leg, an opportunity that Aldrich latched onto as he tried to get up and run, without even the ability to think or realize how impossible it was that he would be allowed to go anywhere. He just wanted to escape the pain. But the false hope was dashed, he was pinned down again and the eagle used its beak to pluck one of Aldrich’s eyes out right out of the socket and swallow it whole.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH! Pleaseeeeee! Stop!” Aldrich wept as his tears mixed with blood. “I’m sorry! I was wrong! I’ll do anything!!”

The cheers slowly turned to nervous chuckles amongst those in the crowd that followed this scene.

“Take a look at the time above our heads while you still can,” Uma said without the slightest hint of unease or compassion. The fire numbers showed that a little more than twenty-two minutes remained until the end. “Until that time runs out, you will not be granted the mercy of death.”

Uma’s voice was colder than ice, her eyes looked lifeless, despite the fires around the arena reflecting in them. She did not get off on the torture, neither was she sickened by it. She simply was determined to inflict as much pain on the back-stabbing, cowardly traitor as was possible.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Chapter 244: Inspired Solutions

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Congratulations to those that predicted correctly one of the first winners of this round!” Thelicia announced. “Though a little unexpected that anyone would outpace the crowd favorite, Number Seven, considering that he wasted no time in dispatching his first opponent. But we can’t blame the man if both of his other potential opponents turned out to be sniveling cowards! And they looked like somewhat promising warriors! You really can’t judge a book by its cover.”

“It’s... It’s fine!” the tall and slender leopardkin tried to reassure his duel opponent, the bearkin, though it wasn’t clear which of the two needed the reassurance more, and whether there were any words in this world that could help them regain their courage. No matter which of them would win the duel, they would have to face Number Seven. “Fighting to the death to see which one of us dies by his hand while the sick fuck watches!? Fuck that! As long as our duel doesn’t end, he can’t do shit!”

“If both of us would die by his hand anyway, might as well take him down with us, huh?” the bearkin reasoned. “You hear that, you big fuck! We ain’t gonna be some cheap show for you!”

“I see,” the mountainous Number Seven said calmly while he looked at the torturous agony that Number Fifty’s bald eagle delivered to her teammate. Number Seven then picked up the large square shield off the ground and moved toward his two beastkin teammates.

“The fuck you doing?” leopardkin asked and took several unsteady steps back. “If you kill us, you’re dead meat anyway!”

“I know,” Number Seven said and swung his long ‘Cleaver’ weapon across the leopardkin’s kneecaps with blunt side forward.

“KYAAAAA!!” leopardkin fell over.

Despite the casualness of Number Seven’s swing, the power behind the attack was enough to break a knee. Number Seven swung around and delivered similar treatment to the bearkin’s kneecaps with the square shield, slamming it repeatedly against the bear’s knees even while the bear was on the ground. With another swing of the cleaver, Number seven ruined the leopardkin’s other knee, before the coward could crawl away.

“This doesn’t have to be more complicated than it is,” Number Seven said as he grabbed the leopardkin’s leg and dragged him closer to the bearkin. “I will stop torturing you as soon as either one of you decided to fulfill your duty and kill your respective opponent.”

The bearkin attempted to bite Number Seven’s leg, but “the fridge” slammed his square shield across the bearkin’s jaw, breaking it, and countless teeth along with it. He then picked up one of the broken teeth and jammed in under a fingernail of the leopardkin, beginning the torture of his potential opponents, inspired by a certain righteous girl.

In parallel to those gruesome events, Olivia kept dodging attack, after attack from her beastkin opponent that she selected precisely for the reasons that she now struggled with him: he was damn strong, if not as fast as her. But speed alone was not enough, as could not approach him to deliver a fatal blow, and her ranged attacks were easily defended.

Olivia bent backward, as the sword wielded by Number Thirty-three swung over her head. In this compromising position, she did not even have enough chance for a counterattack unless she pointlessly expended her dwindling arsenal for a shot that her opponent had already proven to be capable of easily deflecting. Instead, Olivia kept her distance, hoping to tire out the stronger opponent.

“Stop running around and fight me like a man!!” Number Thirty-three screamed in frustration, swinging his sword around like he would try to swat a fly.

Taking possession of the sword proved easy enough for Number Thirty-three, the biggest of the three beastkin that Olivia ended up teaming up with. The other two beastkin, Number Three and Number Forty-five, as formidable as they looked, ended up lacking in resolve. Even though they both looked like they could have a chance against Number Thirty-three, one thunderous roar was enough to make them hesitate and rethink their chances. They did not dare to get injured and end up in an unfavorable situation for their own duel. And such hesitation was all that was needed for Number Thirty-three to secure the single weapon that was left for their team.

Even now, Numbers Three and Forty-five kept changing blows in a hand-to-hand brawl that left them both scratched up and bloody. As Olivia kept avoiding her opponent she never strayed too far from her other two “teammates”.

“AARGH! Annoying!” Number Thirty-three screamed, increasingly frustrated. He had the strength to crush Olivia like a bug, he just needed to catch her!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 245: A Costly Mistake

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oooh, what kind of an attack could participants Twenty-five and Twenty-six be preparing?” the announcer’s voice echoed through the arena as a giant black energy vortex grew in power, unleashing dark winds in all directions.

Number Thirty-three lost balance as he was one of the closest to the suddenly appearing dark presence. His gaze inadvertently gravitated toward a much greater power than the fly that he chased. The beastkin realized the error of his way only in time to catch a kunai with the palm of his hand.

“GAARGH!” Number Thirty-three screamed from pain and anger. He knew that this pain was preferable to the alternative of catching the kunai with his face, but his pain and embarrassment were only matched by the rage that he felt for the little fly that dared wound him with such underhanded tactics when it should have already been squashed long ago.

“Keep your eyes on your enemy! That much should be common sense!” the announcer’s voice added more insult to injury.

Number Thirty-three was not the only one to fall victim to distraction. The sudden dark presence caused considerable confusion in the arena, and two participants paid with their lives for it. To think that he nearly ended up on the level of such lowly trash!

Number Thirty-three let out a howl of fury as he dropped the useless sword and pulled the bloody kunai out of his hand. With bloody, rage-filled eyes he scanned the windy arena for the little bug that dared wound him.

There! The enraged beastkin spotted the bleached haircut and the tiny figure, just standing a distance away from him like a dumbass. Number Thirty-three grabbed his sword and sprinted toward his enemy the fastest he had ever run.

The girl recoiled and attempted to flee yet again, but Number Thirty-three threw her kunai right back at her as he closed the distance. She barely managed to dodge the kunai before the sprinting beastkin slammed into her like a freight train, knocking her off her feet.

“Fucking bitch!” Number Thirty-three punched Olivia in the face, nearly knocking her out cold, swung his sword and crashed it down on Olivia’s face, splitting it open.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Number Three, who stood just a small distance away, screamed in shock at the psychotic murderer.

“BWHAAHAHAHA!! FINALLY!! Serves you right!!” Number Thirty-three laughed like a maniac as he hacked and slashed repeatedly until the bloody mush under him looked nothing like the petite ninja girl. Instead, it resembled one of the beastkin that was on their team, Number Forty-five. Unfortunately, even if he looked nothing like the human girl, his head was just as ruined as anyone else’s would be after so many maniacal slashes with a sword.

“W-w-what the fuck!?” Number Thirty-three screamed and stepped back from the ruined corpse.

“Ah, how unfortunate!” Thelicia exclaimed as the giant sphere’s screen momentarily switched to Number Thirty-three and the mutilated beastkin corpse he stood over that had the armband with Number Forty-five on it. “It appears that participant Number Thirty-three made a terrible mistake, brutally and prematurely killing the wrong opponent! Even if he was sure that he would be the last standing in his bracket, participant Number Forty-five was not his to kill! A pity…”

“Wait! I didn’t!” Number Thirty-three shouted to the white-furred announcer. “I attacked Number Twenty-one! This is a set-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

The beastkin was set on fire without having his plea listened to. Number Three stepped back from the running, screaming, flailing beastkin torch so that the burning beastkin did not run into him by accident.

“Ah, doesn’t that mean-GHLEKH!”

Olivia appeared behind Number Three and slit his throat, before the one remaining beastkin on her team even realized what happened.

“Swift reaction by Number Twenty-one!” Thelicia praised Olivia. “Not wasting a second in dealing with her finals opponent! Congratulation to another winner of this round!”

It took seconds for Number Three to bleed out through the gaping cuts in his arteries. And the moment that the beastkin was dead, flames surrounded Olivia in a circle and cut her off from the other participants in the arena, not only keeping her safe from others but also preventing her from interfering.

“Oh my, what is this?” Olivia heard the announcer’s voice. “It appears two of our participants have combined into one! What an unusual situation!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 246: Victory by Any Means

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GWAAAARGH!” the bearkin, Number Sixty-one roared in tearful agony, as he was helpless to stop Number Seven from torturing him, limb by limb. Each attempt at defense was countered with such brutality, that the bearkin resigned to simply endure the unavoidable torture without doubling it with fruitless provocations.

As Number Seven worked over his two potential opponents, he left The Cleaver on the ground between the bearkin and the leopardkin. In one last act of defiance, the leopardkin grabbed the long weapon that broke his knees and used it to strike at Number Seven’s knees, but unlike how Number Seven did it, the leopardkin kept the sharp edge toward the target.

However, the attack proved futile as Number Seven simply stepped on the weapon, slamming it on the ground. That alone was enough to completely neuter the attack of such a weakened opponent.

As punishment, Number Seven hacked off the leopardkin’s left foot. The beastkin screeched in agony, but before he could bleed out, Number Seven heated up The Cleaver in one of the nearby fire circles and pressed the glowing, red hot blade against the leopardkin’s wound, cauterizing it.

The bearkin watched this brutal punishment with relief that he finally got a moment’s rest at the expense of his duel opponent. It wasn’t like he had any ill will toward the leopardkin. The bearkin’s mind simply operated on survival mode, grasping at anything that would prolong its rest from the mind-breaking pain.

But, with the timer above the arena slowly approaching the final minutes, Number Seven calculated that he could proceed with more fatal torture methods, as his targets only needed to survive for some minutes more.

The bearkin were known for their endurance, and Number Seven decided to use it to his advantage.

“You know what you have to do to make this stop,” Number Seven said to the bearkin, took The Cleaver into his hand, and cut open the bearkin’s stomach with the hot blade to another broken cry. He then pulled out the bearkin’s intestine, ripped it apart, tied one end around the handle of his weapon, and began spinning it around the handle, slowly pulling more and more out of the bearkin.

“WHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” the bearkin cried. By now he was ready to do anything to make the agony stop.

Gathering what little strength he had, the bearkin turned to his side and sloooowly, painfully pulled away from the torturer, inadvertently aiding in his own disembowelment. However, this allowed the bearkin to reach the leopardkin and, with a single bite, rip apart the jugular veins of the leopardkin, killing him.

“THERE! DONE! JUST—PLEASE—NO MORE!!” the bearkin cried out for mercy.

“Was that so hard?” Number Seven asked. “If you had fought to the death from the beginning like you were supposed to, I would not have had to do this!”

Number Seven halted the torture of the bearkin and waited for the leopardkin to bleed out. The moment that the torturer confirmed the death of the leopardkin, he cut off the head of the bearkin, ending the suffering of his final opponent of this round in a single strike.

“Finally, Number Seven secures the killing blow and advances to the next round!” Thelicia cheerfully announced. “It took a while, but Number Seven proved to be not only strong but also resourceful! A true favorite in these games, unlike those two trash lovebirds!”

Beatrice turned her head and saw a circle of fire surround “the Fridge”. Another victor as the time ran out.

While Beatrice’s head was turned, another cloud of dark fumes was unleashed at the succubus’s blind spot. Beatrice dodged the fumes just in the nick of time and jumped in the opposite direction to increase the distance from the toxins as fast as possible while avoiding several circles of fire that multiplied in the arena, protecting the victors of this round.

That was when Number Sixty-six appeared behind Beatrice, anticipating the safest route Beatrice would take, and opened her mouth to vomit deadly acid all over Beatrice, just like she did with the monster. The snake lady already had her fingers down her throat, when Beatrice turned around, closed the distance, and cut off the snake lady’s arm in a single swipe.

“GHYAAAAA~!!” Number Sixty-six screamed as she tumbled to the ground, spraying blood uncontrollably from the open wound.

“Sorry,” Beatrice said as she walked toward her wounded opponent. Beatrice then kneeled next to her handpicked teammate and said, “Compared to whatever that thing was, your movements seem so slow that you might as well be standing still.”

“DIE!!” the snake lady screamed and opened her mouth to unleash another attack right in Beatrice’s face. However, Beatrice simply pointed her index finger right inside the snake lady’s mouth and used her [Extend Claws] Skill to pierce straight through to the girl’s brain, swiftly ending the girl’s life.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 247: A Level per Kill

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Beatrice was greeted with familiar notifications in her mind’s eye the very next moment after she penetrated the snake lady’s brain with her claw, swiftly and irreversibly terminating the snake lady as the last semblance of life faded from her snake-like eyes.

I never did find out her name, Beatrice realized, thinking back to how much more of a formidable force Peter and Wendy turned out to be once they revealed their names.

“And over here, out of our two little roaches, the big-boobed one ends up the victor, and the tenth participant to advance to the next round, after unceremoniously penetrating Number Sixty-six’s brain,” Thelicia commented in her echoing voice, without much enthusiasm. “Not quite the type of penetration that we were hoping for Number Sixty-nine to participate in!”

Thelicia’s degrading joke at Beatrice’s expense netted some laughs and jeers, however, there were also some genuine cheers amongst the crowd for the succubus, shouting her number, and/or assets.

“Of course, the big-boobed one would win over the flat board!”

“The vomiting one? Good riddance! What a disgusting one she was!”

“Sixty-nine, let’s go!”

“I’d love to sixty-nine the hell out of her!”

Hearing some moderate excitement for Number Sixty-nine amongst the crowd who quickly forgot both Peter and Wendy, Thelicia added, “If nothing else, the Number Sixty-nine seems to be pleasing to the eye. And who knows, there’s still a chance for us to see some reliable alpha specimen put the little roach in her place! A sight that our dear audience was so wrongfully deprived of, hehe!”

One day, you will fuck yourself! Beatrice made a silent vow as she glared at the little masked furball just before the barrier of flames encircled her like it did all the other victors of this round.

“As the remaining time allotted for this round dwindles, so does the number of participants still fighting for the right to compete further!” Thelicia continued her commentary in a much livelier tone than just a moment ago. “With less than seven minutes left in this bloody first round, we have fifteen—scratch that, assuming you know how to write—fourteen participants still competing for the last six possible spots!”

I wonder if Olivia already made it further? Beatrice thought as she completely lost track of what happened around her while she was busy fighting for her life. Not that Beatrice would know if Olivia’s number was announced as Beatrice realized that she did not recall what number Olivia even had on her armband. She wouldn’t die in the very first round, right? Beatrice wondered while deciding not to dwell on the fact that she herself nearly died in the very first round. A victory was a victory. And with several level-ups!

Beatrice’s combat leveling got off to a fine start. Much more dangerous, painful, and nowhere near as orgasmingly pleasant as her usual way of leveling up, nevertheless Beatrice found a strange satisfaction in both her victories. Overcoming the seemingly impossible odds was exhilarating and gave Beatrice a new type of high, but a curb stomp victory was also satisfying in its own way as it demonstrated the progress in her combat power in a tangible way, something that simple numbers could not convey.

The third level-up was surprising, but that probably just means that the Peter/Wendy mutation gave me so much experience that it put me just on the edge of another level-up, Beatrice theorized, as the difference in threat and strength between the monster and the snake lady was too great to be worth only double in levels and experience.

The fact that this time the mysterious system ended up rewarding Beatrice with one level per kill did not escape Beatrice, even though it was nearly certainly a plain coincidence. Beatrice brought up her information to confirm her up-to-date stats.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

21 (3%)

Health Points

560/560 (+1.00/sec)

Arousal Points

84/318 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

220/220 (+0.55/sec)

Physical Attack

19

Physical Defense

23

Magic Attack

22

Magic Defense

36

Speed

19

 

A full Health Point per second! Beatrice smiled. Whether that will be a lot or not going forward remained to be seen, but it certainly felt nice to have such a rapid passive regen.

“Ouch! A pike right through the crotch! No mercy there!” Thelicia’s commentary was heard by every participant that advanced, even if they could not see the action. “Just put him out of his misery, already! No point in torturing the emasculated sheepkin more than is necessary! We still have one of those going on! Number Fifty-eight advances!”

As such announcements meant very little to Beatrice, she decided to spend her time skimming through her potential future Skills.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

32

Unused Skill Points

4

Skill Points in Combat Craft

6

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

18

 

With a substantial buffer of Skill Points acquired, Beatrice promised herself to this time keep them for the next round at the very least, to be able to adjust to the developing situation. And with the decision to hold off on spending, all that was left was fantasizing of things to come, while the succubus waited for the first round to be over.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque and Mega!

Chapter 248: Conclusion of the First Round

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Aaaand Number Ten! Beating both her opponents to death with nothing but her fists! Impressive!” Thelicia commented. “No doubt, she would have been one of the first to advance if not for all the time-wasting by the other two in her bracket. As it is, she advances to the next round with only a couple of minutes left. Perhaps she would’ve been served well to borrow Number Seven’s tactic?

That leaves us with… Oh, she’s still at it?”

With the fighting in the arena drawing to a close, one participant kept delaying the moment of her victory.

“PHLEEAAAAAASHH! EEEEEND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT!” Aldrich bawled with a contorted, mutilated face, covered in open wounds, blood, and tears. His body was torn to shreds. In several places, the meat was ripped clean off, all the way to the bone. Aldrich continued to beg for the end, but neither the bald eagle nor its master showed any mercy. “I WAS-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WRONG! COWARD! BUAHAHAAAAA!! PATHETIC!! PLEASE MERCY!! PLEASE-UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ANYTHING! I’LL DO ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!”

“Bring George back to life!” Uma demanded and gave her summon the signal to snap and eat another of Aldrich’s fingers. He had only two remaining on his left hand, and three toes on his right foot.

“Hey, hey, hey, she couldn’t be one of the Anderson’s, could she?” someone in the crowd spoke when the giant sphere’s screen returned to Uma.

“Who?”

“They used to be a powerful clan, until Lord Belmot The Great all but eradicated them!”

“Wasn’t that like fifty years ago?”

“Yeah, why would you even think of that clan? Were they known for their white and blue outfits?”

“N-no, I just… Whenever me and my sister caused trouble, our granddad would tell horror stories about how the Andersons and describe in vivid detail the day-long torture techniques they developed that prevented the victims from dying or even passing out! He used to grumble how their kids would never even think of misbehaving after they lost a toe or two.”

“Woah, how old were you?”

“Seven.”

“… Your granddad was a real piece of shit!”

“It looks like Number Fifty plans to torture her opponent until the very end,” Thelicia commented. “With all the worthwhile fights already over, and the other fifteen participants already decided for the next round, we’re left with waiting for the moment when Number Fifty finally ends this. A little anti-climactic, but those among you with stiffies for utterly one-sided, ruthless, old-fashioned torture are getting a bang for your buck, so to speak.

“Many of our entertainment booths are already set up, so those of you who wish to skip these last few minutes, please proceed to your local booths. But don’t forget to be check-in at the reward booth to find out which of you won the first sensual prizes in this round’s predictions!”

Many in the crowds did indeed disperse to the pleasure booths that had big signs over them: ‘Foot Fetish’, ‘Dick Rating’, ‘Please, Step on Me!’, ‘Golden Shower’, etc.

Meanwhile, as the giant flaming numbers began to count down the final minute of the first round, the tortured man could no longer speak comprehensibly. He simply screamed, bawled, gurgled, and laughed as Aldrich’s brain began to shut down from the continuously escalating torture and inhumane mutilation of his body by the eagle under Uma’s ruthless guidance.

With only twenty seconds left to go, it was clear that Aldrich was at death’s door. His sanity was long gone and he was no longer capable of not only understanding human speech but even comprehending what was happening and why. Only at this point did Uma finally concede that further ‘punishment’ was pointless.

“Farewell,” Uma said and willed her summon into action.

The bald eagle took off the ground with Aldrich’s half-dead body in its claws and flew toward the edge of the arena. With only ten seconds until the end of the round, the eagle tore Aldrich’s body apart and let the dead meat fall into the abyss of the mines.

“Yikes! So, who wants to face this girl in the next round?” Thelicia asked. “Number Fifty, our sixteenth and final participant to advance to the second round! Finally! Over twenty minutes of non-stop abuse!

“If I understood correctly, the whole thing started as something about revenge for a friend or something, but am I the only one who thinks that Number Fifty got off on the whole process a little more than she let on?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 249: A Word From Our Sponsor

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The masked shirtless man that oversaw Uma’s “match” did not send out flames to encircle her. The first round was over and all fifteen flames around the other participants were extinguished. Every participant stood in place, waiting for what would come next. Beatrice looked around and saw that Olivia did in fact make it past the first round unscathed.

“What a fine selection we have!” Thelicia said with some pride. “With most of the worthless trash out of the way, the true spectacle can begin!”

Many people cheered, mostly those that held the tickets in their hands for correctly picked winners of the first round.

“But to ensure that our participants will be in top form for the next round, we have allotted some time for them to rest and enjoy themselves!” Thelicia announced. “After all, who can tell how many will live past the next round? To achieve the best performance, we have found that it is necessary to give each participant something to remember.

“Listen up! You have all performed well enough to separate yourselves from the rabble and have earned a half hour’s rest! Please follow the fine masked gentlemen who will take you to your temporary quarters. Oh, and don’t forget to inform them of your preferences for a partner. Male or female! We’ve had a particularly great surge of capable and eager volunteers which guarantees no less than two for each victor!”

“Hell yeah!” Number Twenty-nine, the wolfkin who scored the first blood in this round, cheered, high on adrenaline, and excited for some bonus action.

“Would you prefer male or female partners?” a masked staff member asked Uma.

After staring absently back at the mask, Uma finally said, “One of each. As close to Aldrich and Ethel as possible.”

“Participants Number Eight and Forty-nine?” the masked man asked. “We shall see what we can do. Come this way.”

“Can we spend our time with one of the other participants?” Olivia asked her staff member.

“That is absolutely forbidden,” the masked man answered.

“Oh,” Olivia frowned. “Then… Two… Two male partners. With… huge veiny cocks.”

“Follow me,” the masked man guided Olivia.

“Would you prefer male or female partners?” a different, yet similar masked staff member asked Beatrice the same question.

“Ah… Female, I guess,” Beatrice answered after a pause. ‘Kill three people and earn sex for your reward’, Beatrice translated the barbaric simplicity of what Thelicia just announced, even if it was a side bonus and not the main purpose of these games.

“Very well, this way,” the masked man gestured toward a different bridge than the one by which Beatrice got to the arena.

One by one the victors were guided to one of the six bridges that led off the arena, toward the mysterious quarters.

“And while we guide our victors away for a moment of well-earned ‘rest’ and a little bit of fun, a word from our sponsor!

“Are you lonely? Depressed? Don’t have the energy to get up in the morning? Dreading an intangible impending doom that will bring about the end of civilization? Do you find yourself staring in the distance absentmindedly? Have you ever wondered how are you the only one that seems to notice the world slowly crumbling all around you?

“Well, wonder no more! What you need is Black Pixie Dust! That’s right! Black Pixie Dust! Harvested by virgin maidens in pixie plantations, high in the Milahayan Mountains, this pure, all-natural product will fill your brain with positive emotion boosting chemicals, while keeping those pesky depression-causing chemicals at bay!

“Unlike regular powders, Black Pixie Dust is harvested in the fresh air of Milahayan Mountains which boosts the Dust with fresh air particles, making it twice as effective as other analog products, requiring just a single dose per day!

“Listen to this account of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild’s very own James the Panty-Ripper.

“He used to be a lowly F-ranked member of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild: shy, depressed, slouching, performance anxiety in the bedroom. But ever since he started using Black Pixie Dust, his confidence returned, his dick grew two inches, and now he can make women wet their panties with a single look!

“Order now at any of our entertainment booths and you’ll receive a bonus line to snort off tits or ass (your choice!) of one of the girls in the booths!

“And remember: a snort a day keeps depression away!

“This is not real medical advice. Consult your local physician or priest before use. Side effects may include and are not limited to nausea, headaches, diarrhea, arousal, euphoria, priapism, nymphomania, polyphagia, hypophagia, other food-related illnesses, irritability, paranoia, bloodlust, psychopathy, schizophrenia, obedience toward foreign entities, lactose intolerance.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 250: Intermission Entertainment (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Woohoo!” one man yelled as he sprinted naked through a golden shower with his mouth open and tongue sticking out.

A series of dozen podiums were erected from which masked women peed down on the men, women, and beastkin who accepted their golden gifts with hands spread wide and mouths open. Some men jerked off, others smeared the golden gifts across their naked bodies. Two women made out, licking the golden gifts off each other’s huge milkers, sucking on the erect nipples.

That was just the tip of the iceberg of the depravity that unfolded across several entertainment areas the moment the first round of the games was over. Even while Beatrice was guided on the narrow path that lead from the arena, everywhere she looked, citizens of Klapsus were naked, half-naked, or just with their dicks and tits out, some of which were furry.

“How could you possibly think that a damn jittering hyena would last more than a minute in the Forge of Champions!?” a lionkin woman berated a naked man who prostrated himself before her. She had a lush golden mane and had sexy leather spandex and high heels, with which she stepped on the man’s head “Have you no sense? Is that head of yours as empty as it feels?”

“I’m sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking!” the man cried as he shook his ass with a hard dick swaying between his legs.

“You pathetic little disgrace of a man! You knew that hyenakin would lose, didn’t you!” the lioness grimaced in disgust and dug her heel into the man’s back. “You prayed the hyena would lose and rushed here the moment my tent was open! That hyenakin died at the very start! Did you spend this whole time waiting for me with a hard dick?”

“Yes, mistress!”

“Shut up! You don’t deserve to have a mistress!”

“I’m sorry! I know I’m not worthy! Please punish me!”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you!? Look at the line behind you! What makes you so special?”

“I squeal like a little girl when I’m whipped!”

“That’s right!” the lioness grinned and took out her whip.

“Ahn! Do you like what you see, you old perverts!?” a young rabbit girl moaned as she masturbated on an elevated stage, surrounded by a dozen men with their cocks out. “Yeah! Jerk off you pervs! If anyone of you can shoot your load on my body from beyond that line, I’ll lick it off and beg on my knees for more! Just, aHn! After I cum, hn~, ‘kay?”

“Hey! I was in line before you!” one man squabbled with a rhinoceros beastkin that just pushed him aside from a pair of par of female feet. The feet were attached to legs which were attached to a living, breathing masked woman who sat comfortably on a chair with her feet resting on a footstool. However, it was the feet that were the attraction in this array of so-called “foot fetish” booths.

“Nobody cares that you were in line first!” the rhinokin growled. The rhinokin was like any other beastkin of this city—humanoid, walking on two feet, but with qualities of a beast. In this case, thick gray skin, an elongated face with giant ears, small eyes, and a giant horn over his large nostrils. “Just sit there and watch while jerking your puny sausage! After I’m done you can have a go.”

“I don’t want to see your cum!” the man argued back and stood up.

Punch!

“Then lick it off after I’m done!” the man said with a giant gray fist raised that he just used to knock the weakling back on his ass. “Stay down unless you want to lose some of those rotten teeth of yours!”

“Jerry!” the woman on the chair called shouted and not ten seconds later a short young man appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Like the staff members in the arena, he had a naked torso, but his mask was red with a black flame across it. The young man was slim, but fit, with well tones muscles and no extra fat.

“There shall be no violence at any of our entertainment booths,” the young man said in a strong, calm manner, looking up at the rhinokin through the tiny holes in the mask.

“Phe!” the trouble-causing rhinokin snorted and then spit at the masked man’s feet, which were also naked, but clearly not the attraction the rhinokin was looking for. The masked man was also two full heads shorter than the rhinokin, which bolstered the troublemaker’s brazen attitude.

“I see,” the masked man said an unchanging calmness and slammed the open palm of his left hand into the rhinokin’s buff chest, sending rhinokin to flying backward at dizzying speeds, knocking aside any bystanders that did not even have the time to react to a rapidly approaching flying rhino who flew right over the edge of the entertainment area and continued flying over the abyss until, finally, landing in the middle of the corpse-ridden arena.

“Thank you, Jerry!” the woman in the chair waved cheerfully to her protector.

“No thanks are necessary,” the short masked man said without turning to the woman and disappeared in the crowds as fast as he appeared.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 251: Ball Launching Contest (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Klonk! A golf ball-sized smooth wooden sphere hit a small cup and knocked it down.

“Another miss!” a gyaru-type girl announced from a stage to those further back in the large crowd that gathered around. She then went to pick up the cup and put it back upright precisely on the spot marked by a white outline made with chalk on the stage floor.

The young gyaru was very curvaceous. Her giant boobs threatened to escape the white shirt that could barely contain them as the upper buttons held on for dear life. A loose string in the place where a button should have been indicated that it was a losing battle, not that any of the men (and several bicurious women) complained about the amount of exposed cleavage.

The long, curly golden hair, sun-tanned skin, and heavy makeup added to the bimbo image that the gyaru woman embraced with pride. Each time she spoke she took a confident step forward, showing off her thick thighs. She often turned around toward a different part of the audience, to make sure that nobody was left without her face and voice for more than half a minute. More importantly, with each sharp turn, her dangerously short skirt flew up, granting a marvelous panty shot of her black thong, front and back, to the entire crowd.

Just a few feet from the gyaru girl sat the woman who just launched the ball from her exposed pussy.

“Damn it all!” the woman cursed the missed opportunity and grit her teeth. “One more try!”

“Sorry, but no, can’t do!” the gyaru girl winked and pointed to the long line of women that started from the steps to the stage and ended somewhere deep in the crowd. “Next! Hurry up, hurry up! You don’t want to miss the opportunity to fuck the eventual champion, right?”

The woman grumbled as she pulled up her shorts and walked off stage, past the next challenger who was already taking her place, and pulled another wooden ball out of a large barrel that the gyaru girl guarded carefully, even if it did not seem like it.

So many people were captivated by this strange event that many did not even notice how Beatrice passed their backs, guided by her masked escort.

The succubus noticed an ample supply of alcohol: mugs and barrels of the stuff. She promptly used it to wash her hands and face after the battle, using the best destinfectant she could have under the circumstances. She even filled a separate cup to rinse her mouth. Ugh, Beatrice grimaced. The liquid was not exactly high-grade cognac quality.

“Come on, ladies! You’ve got to try harder than that!” the gyaru girl tried to rally the participants of this weird attraction after another failed attempt to land a ball in the cup which was barely wider than the ball itself. “Young miss… Gamma is waiting for her lucky winner! Lots of guys are counting on you to land the shot! You wouldn’t leave them blue-balled, would you?”

Beatrice looked at the stage again and, indeed, saw another familiar face. “Gamma”, or rather, Galla, sat in the corner of the stage, wearing barely anything, tantalizing the guys in the crowds by imitating giving a blowjob with her hands and tongue.

“Ha! As if they care!” a couple of spectators laughed. “They just want that big, fat, Number Seven dick!”

“If you’re so sure he’ll win, how’d you end up here, with a loser’s ticket stuffed in one of those balls?”

“Ha! I didn’t! I just came for the show!”

“Oh yeah? Show it then!”

“As if! So, you could steal it?”

As Beatrice walked forward, those that were less distracted by the various entertainment did notice one of the winners of the first round walk past them but seemed to know better than to try and approach her. The black mask with red flame painted across it seemed to command a whole different level of either respect or outright fear compared to those among the staff that worked among the spectators.

But even if no one dared to touch Beatrice or so much as get in the way of her or the masked man, it did not stop several guys from making rude gestures with tongues and fingers as Beatrice passed them, nor did it stop a few other men from asking Beatrice to show her titties.

“I’ve got a ticket with your number on it!” one man shouted as he waved the small piece of paper. “I’m counting on you!”

“I promised my girl to shave my balls if you win!” another one revealed. “Fight on!”

“As if! That bimbo can’t even figure out that she’s supposed to suck a dick that’s presented to her”

“Bwahaha, that’s right! The dick is supposed to do the impaling, not the other way around!”

“Last month a similar-looking woman got gangbanged by eight men and three women!” someone from the crowd shouted. “She totally loved it, by the way! So, you could always try that strategy, haha!”

Beatrice rolled her eyes and wondered if it was worth wasting a Skill Point to enhance her voice recollection just in case she ever got a chance to have a “talk” with some of her fans later.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 252: The Masked Escort

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The masked man guided Beatrice further from the entertainment areas. After walking a narrow path along a straight rock wall with no safety measures to protect from the black abyss below, Beatrice was guided to a row of six steel doors. Each door had a number on it ranging from sixty-seven to seventy-two painted sloppily with white paint. The whole area gave off major vibes of some deep, forgotten, underground dungeon cells.

“Your room is sixty-nine,” Beatrice’s escort said.

“Would never have guessed,” Beatrice replied sarcastically. “Since there’s nobody else here, participants Sixty-seven and Sixty-eight didn’t make it past the last round?”

“Correct,” the man said. “The two girls are waiting for you inside.”

“Just to be clear, they’re at least eighteen years old, correct?”

“O-of course! Only those of age eighteen or older are allowed to join the S.E.C.R.E.T Guiiiiiiii-ilds competitor: The Forge of Champions! Which the S.E.C.R.E.T Guilds absolutely does not endorse nor condone!”

“Riiight,” Beatrice nodded in agreement as if this could get any more obvious.

“A-anyway, I’ll be waiting here! You have twenty-five minutes!”

“Uhuh,” Beatrice sighed. Now that she was here, she couldn’t shake off the feeling that what was offered as a reward for the first successful killings in the games, was actually meant as this world’s version of a “last meal”.

“Celebrate your first kills or enjoy the last orgasms of your life, we don’t care which", is it? Beatrice revised her first analysis. And while she had no intention to perish in these games, she hardly felt like celebrating prematurely when the hardest fights should have been up ahead. And the whole idea of a ‘pity fuck’ was outright insulting to someone who could get plenty of sex with practically whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

This train of thought led Beatrice to think of ways to make this a little more fun than it might be otherwise. Beatrice turned to her escort and asked, “So, basically anything I want goes while I ‘rest and enjoy myself'?”

“You may not leave this area, and no death, mutilation, or other bodily harm is permitted to anyone here,” the masked man clarified. “Other than that, yes, ‘anything you want’. Any unfulfilled wishes or fetishes!”

“Will I be provided with the necessary props and equipment?” Beatrice asked.

“What? Like what?”

“The fact that you’re asking that question shows how unprepared and slapped together this entire part of the games is.”

“D-do you want to fuck or not?” the masked man raised his voice in frustration.

“Hold on, don’t pressure me!” Beatrice tried her best to maintain a serious face.

“You’re just wasting time!”

“You sure seem in a hurry. Were you going to peek on us?”

“What!?”

“I just figured that maybe voyeurism is your thing. If so, I’m sorry! I’ll go right now, and—”

“I do not peep!” the tone of the masked man betrayed him. Even with his face completely obstructed by the black mask, it was clear that he barely kept his cool.

“You wanna join in on the action?” Beatrice asked.

“Impossible!” the masked man snapped to the point that his voice echoed and unwittingly changed his posture to an apprehensive one.

Beatrice raised an eyebrow at the rather strong response and a big change in the otherwise utterly stoic man’s demeanor. I guess, I pushed too hard, Beatrice thought and was about to back off, but the momentary awkward silence caused the masked man to hastily clarify his response.

“B-because it’s against the rules! That’s why it’s impossible!”

“I just thought—"

“It’s not like I can’t! I can! And I have a girlfriend too! That’s right! Fuck like bunnies as soon as I come back from work! So, it’s against the rules and I won’t hurt my girlfriend’s feelings!”

“Uhuh,” Beatrice barely kept her grin at bay as momentarily glanced at the masked man’s heavy, thick kilt that all the black-masked staff wore and which made it hard to spot the size of the package that the men had, as well as if they had it.

“The girls in that room are patiently waiting for their probably-soon-to-be-dead-death-game-participant!”

“It’s not like I mind sharing,” Beatrice said as the corners of her mouth betrayed a slight smile.

“That’s not the issue!”

“But—Oh, of course! You’re right!” Beatrice exclaimed and smashed her fist into her open palm. “How selfish of me! I didn’t even consider the girls’ feelings!”

“That’s not—”

“I’ll be right back!” Beatrice said as her grin broke through while she ran to the designated door and opened it.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 253: Manhood of a Masked Man (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The designated room with the number ‘Sixty-nine’ was everything Beatrice expected it to be. It was no larger than a dungeon cell, barely reaching eight feet from floor to ceiling. It had a couple of torches to provide some light and a pathetic excuse for a mattress thrown on the floor. Inside this cell, two girls (a blonde and a brunette) in chainmail bikinis were already making out, with their hands all over each other’s nubile bodies.

The moment they saw the door swing open and the sexy participant Number Sixty-nine appear in the frame, both girls cheered.

“Finally!”

“We thought maybe you fell on your way here and fantasized about—”

“Don’t care,” Beatrice interrupted. “Has either of you ever fucked any of the staff of the Forge of Champions? More specifically the men with the black masks that go on the arena with all the participants?”

“If only!” the brunette sighed. “They’re so mysterious!”

“And strong!” the blonde added.

“And hot! Apart from the scrawny ones.”

“I think the scrawny ones are cute!”

“Doesn’t matter though,” brunette sighed again. “Even so much as touching them without permission is punishable by death! No one has so much as made out with them!”

“Jessica told me she did!” the blonde argued.

“And you believed her!?” the brunette looked at her make-out partner like at a total moron.

“Then, if you had one opportunity to fuck a strong, hot masked staff member right here, right now, would you capture it?”

“For real!?” the brunette asked with excitement.

“Gimme, gimme, gimme!” the blonde added.

“Great! Hold that thought!” Beatrice said and rushed out of the cell, closing the door behind her.

When Beatrice returned from the cell, she saw her masked escort fidgeting and murmuring something to himself. The succubus no longer bothered hiding her excitement and simply said, “Well, it’s all settled! They’re both hot, sexy, and ready for some masked cock!”

“NO!!” the masked man insisted. “I told you already! I can neither break the rules nor my vows!”

“Your vows?” Beatrice asked. “T-to your girlfriend?”

“Y-yes! We vowed never to cheat on one another!”

“In this city?”

“E-especially in this city!”

“Well, either way, this won’t do!” Beatrice crossed her arms. “You confirmed that anything I want goes. And that’s my fetish—to masturbate and moan sexily while I watch two horny eighteen-year-olds take it from a big strong masked man who just oversaw a bloody massacre in which I took part! Maybe even join in! They were really hot! And could barely keep their hands off each other just thinking about getting plowed!”

“I CAN’T!” the man screamed and fall to his knees, weeping. He held his masked face in his hands and broke down crying like a baby. “I want to! I want to fuck hot horny eighteen-year-olds so badly! To see them lick my big, fat cock with their tongues like a lollipop. To feel the warmth of their mouths, the tightness of their pussies… Oh, why do you torment me so!?”

“What happened?” Beatrice asked the distraught man.

“They… They took them!” the man cried.

Don’t tell me…

“They took our cooooocks!”

“Heartless monsters! Who did this to you?”

“I don’t know! No one knows! The organizers of the Forge of Champions! The men and women behind the white masks! I-if we don’t do as they say, we will never see our cocks again!”

Beatrice thought back to the event but did not recall seeing a single person with a white mask. The annoying furball had a black mask with a blue flame on it, and it was inconceivable that half the people here did not know who she was.

Beatrice slowly approached the crying man and kneeled next to him.

“There, there,” Beatrice consoled him by taking his head into her bosom and stroking his short hair. Even if this man did actively arrange and oversee the casual murder of men and women for the entertainment of the deranged masses, she was moved by his simple plight. God only knew what lengths a man would go to restore his manhood.

Beatrice then looked around and, seeing that nobody else was present, stood up and said, “I have no intention of tormenting you! I’ve come to help! Look!”

The masked man looked up and gasped when he saw the slutty bimbo participant lift up her pleated miniskirt and reveal a massive cock between her legs.

“Behold! I have the power to grant cocks to whomever I choose to!” Beatrice declared. “You need but ask, and I shall restore your manhood this very second!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 254: The Cock Gifter (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“P-please! I beg you!” the masked shirtless man prostrated himself before Beatrice. “Give me my cock! I’ll do anything!”

“There are certain rules that—”

“Anything!”

“Very well,” Beatrice sighed feigning that this was some great favor that took a lot of effort. Not that she wasn’t keen to help the poor eunuch out, especially when it was easier for her than making a cup of coffee and meant so much to the man, not to mention, also kind of fun. I couldn’t dare hope I’d find a way to justify that Enhancement so quickly.

“First of all, you cannot tell anyone of the powers I possess!” Beatrice instructed the desperate man.

“I swear I will not tell a soul!”

“And secondly, unfortunately, neither of us can afford to be discovered. If you’re found out with a functioning dick between your legs, who knows what they’ll do to you?”

“They would probably kill me in fear that I would no longer be loyal,” the masked man speculated.

“Not before torturing you to find out how you got it!”

“Ah, but I would keep my silence to my grave! I am a man of my word!”

“Even so, I cannot bear the thought of someone torturing you because of me for days upon days until your death, just because you wanted your dignity back! Which is why I will put a time limit of twenty minutes on the dick I shall grow you.”

“O-oh,” the man slumped even lower. It was obvious that he got so excited to get his dick back, that even a temporary dick already seemed like a disappointment, even though, logically thinking, it was still better than anything he would have dared to hope for even ten minutes ago.

“Oh, now, now, this is for your own safety!” Beatrice reminded. “And to make your temporary return to glory even more fantastical, I’ll add a bonus!”

Beatrice momentarily brought up her Skill Enhancement tab and quickly went to her tried and true, reliable Eros Craft Skills.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+2)

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 80 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows up to two dicks on a single target (can choose) or one dick each on two targets. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 30 minutes.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target (must have direct skin contact with both targets if growing a dick on each).

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 18

 

With four Skill Points available, enhancing this skill is a no-brainer if it means acquiring more allies, Beatrice reasoned as she Enhanced one of her most-used Skills. And, if push comes to shove, it even has combat applications.

“B-bonus?” the man stuttered and looked up at Beatrice’s example-setting cock.

“That’s right!” Beatrice smiled, kneeled next to her masked escort again, put a hand on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear, “Two for the price of one!”

Beatrice then cast [Dick Growing (+2)] and stood back up to watch as the man gasped and moaned as the pleasant magic coursed through his body from his shoulder, collecting at a certain spot between his legs. He lifted up his kilt as he watched in disbelief two dicks growing from the spot where he once had balls and his own cock, yet now only had scar tissue left after a gruesome operation.

As the magical cocks swelled and took shape of glorious manhoods, the masked man trembled from the pleasant sensations that his brain had started to forget. With a functioning cock once again between his legs, a single look at Beatrice’s sexual figure was enough to send the man into delirious fantasies. Beatrice’s big tits, her bubble butt, the pussy just below her cock that looked ready to be filled ravaged. Deprived of pleasure for so long, just the growth and rise of his cocks into a powerful erection was enough to induce pre-orgasming pleasure. The masked man’s cocks twitched, forming drops of precum, causing him to tremble. “Ohhhh, Gods!”

“Just the one,” Beatrice smiled.

“My Goddess!” the man prostrated himself again before the cock-granting succubus.

“I even threw in an extra ten minutes for you to enjoy the feeling of cock between your legs when we’ll have to return back.”

“I had thought you would return my old, average cock,” the masked man said, breathing heavily. “I dared not dream that you would grant me not one, but two and even bigger cocks than most of my friends!”

“To restore original, severed cocks is a power only one has achieved,” Beatrice said. “But you best not waste any more time—two nubile eighteen-year-olds are waiting just beyond that door, wet and ready for your new cocks!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 255: Masked Confidence (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The masked man did not need to be told twice to put his cocks to use. With already plenty of the allotted “resting” time wasted, he jumped up and rushed to the door numbered “Sixty-nine”. Satisfied with her scheming, Beatrice took her sweet time to follow the ecstatic masked man inside the cell. I should probably ask his name, Beatrice thought and brought up a certain stat of her character information.

Arousal Points

93/317 (+0.01/sec)

 

Not too much, not too little, Beatrice analyzed the condition of her arousal as per the mysterious system. Although it only seems to be a real issue as I approach the maximum cap, I probably could release a load or two, if I got into the mood.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!” Beatrice heard two high-pitched screams coming from the cell in unison.

Oh, what now!? Beatrice hurried to the cell. Before she entered, she looked around to make sure nobody heard the scream or came looking. Luckily, the cells were well out of sight and hidden from common spectators. While the noise, laughter, and moans coming from the depraved entertainment areas, guaranteed that nobody would hear a scream or two from way over here.

The second Beatrice was inside the cell and her eyes adjusted to the torchlight that shined right in her eyes, she figured out what was the problem. The masked man was buck naked (a hairy butt by the way, toned and muscular) with his kilt around his ankles, while the two eighteen-year-olds were huddled in the farthest corner, seeking safety in each other’s arms from the man with two giant, ball-less cocks between his legs.

“Oh, valiant hero, save us!” the blonde cried.

“Valiant”? Beatrice raised an eyebrow. And since when I’m a hero to them? Aren’t we all supposed to be meat for their entertainment?

“What the FUCK is that!?” the brunette cut through all the bullshit and pointed straight at the problem, the items between the masked man’s legs.

Wait, so a woman having a cock is fine for the average citizen of Klapsus, but a man with two cocks is a no-no? Beatrice tried to figure out the logic of this world. I guess the Goddess did create this world with the futanari fetish in mind… Maybe she simply could not even conceive a notion that I’d end up granting multiple cocks to men too? Beatrice recalled how ill-informed the goddess was in many different kinks and fetishes.

“I thought you wanted to have fun with one of the staff from the arena! Remember how excited you were?” Beatrice reminded.

“That was before… before…” the blonde wept and covered.

“Are all of them freaks!?” the brunette shouted. “He has two cocks with not a single ball between them!”

So close-minded! Beatrice thought as her opinion of the two girls plummeted.

“I-I-I-I-I am not a freak!” the two-cocked man stuttered and tried to cover his cocks with his hands. He was shaking and on the verge of tears while his erection waned at record speeds. “T-t-these aren’t even—”

“Aren’t normal, that’s what they aren’t!” the brunette interrupted, further shaming the man whose confidence was already shattered.

Oh, for fuck’s sake! Beatrice applied the palm of her hand to her face. While this situation was sort of amusing for a trainwreck, it was not what she had intended, and the masked man was spectacularly fumbling his one opportunity.

“H-hey, look!” the blonde pointed. “His little peckers have shrunk so much already!”

“Bwahaha! Now they look even weirder when they’re so puny!” the brunette laughed. The man's soft dicks were not nearly as small as the girls made them out to be, however, they quickly got into the whole shaming game. Both girls quickly regained their spirits at the expense of the former-and-soon-to-be-again eunuch’s non-existent confidence.

“W-why are you laughing!?” the man cried as he turned sideways from the girls and kept his now-limp cocks covered.

Beatrice was thankful that the man still had his face fully covered with the oval mask as she could only imagine how pathetic his expression must have looked at that moment.

“Haha! What a loser!” the brunette laughed.

“Yeah, to think I ever considered fucking someone like him!” the blonde added.

“Y-you…” the man was mustering up a response while his jaw trembled, but instead he turned around and ran for the door.

Oh, no you don’t! Beatrice grabbed the man by the arm before he could run off.

“L-let me go!” the man demanded. “This is all your fault!”

“Get a grip!” Beatrice grabbed the masked man by the shoulders and tried to shake some sense into him while on the inside Beatrice’s annoyance quickly turned to anger with how fragile his mental state turned out to be. I was this close to gaining a valuable minion! None of you three will ruin this for me that easily!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 256: Joy to the World! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Are you really going to give up this opportunity to finally get laid?” Beatrice tried to reawaken the passion of the soon-to-be-again eunuch.

“B-but…”

Listen to me!” Beatrice would have none of this sniveling. “How can you possibly think about running away with a literal gift from a Goddess between your legs!? After all this time of hoping and dreaming!? … How long has it been?”

“E-eight hundred and fifty-three days,” he answered with a sunken posture.

“Oh, how long you have anguished!” Beatrice played up the sympathy while thinking, that’s not even close to some of my past dry spells! “It is time to correct this injustice, even if temporarily! And we will not an inconsequential setback like this stop us!”

“W-we won’t?” he sniffled.

“Of course not!” Beatrice said with confidence. “Chin up!”

The situation was far from conducive for erotic play, but Beatrice already had a plan how to turn around this seemingly-hopeless setback.

With a light tap on the man’s shoulder, signifying “it’s going to be alright, leave it to me”, Beatrice turned to the two girls that mocked her potential minion so cruelly. Both of them already stood up—still wearing the chainmail bikinis that barely covered their nipples and pussies—and giggled softly while whispering to one another, reminding Beatrice of a bunch of the most stereotypical gossiping college girls.

“You might think that this is one of the reason’s the men in the black masks don’t fuck around with anyone they lay hands on,” Beatrice spoke loudly to get the attention of the meanspirited girls as she slowly walked toward them. “After all, who wouldn’t be shocked to see two giant horny, ready for action cocks between a man’s legs? But that’s only part of it!”

“Oh? He has more deformities?” the brunette asked and both girls laughed again.

“Not exactly,” a foreboding smile formed on Beatrice’s face as she approached the girls who—having regained their confidence—did not catch the slight change in Beatrice’s tone, nor did they feel any reason to back off from the woman that they came here to fuck. In their eyes, Beatrice at least still had an aura of mystery and dignity, unlike the whimpering, limp-cocked freak.

“What then?” the brunette asked, sizing Beatrice up, letting her fantasies take over as she imagined having a lesbo threesome with the big-tittied bimbo that was strong enough to slay a giant abomination in the arena.

“You see, it turns out that they belong to a special clan,” Beatrice said, an arm’s reach away from both the girls. “And when they drop their kilt and reveal their double cocks, they mark the women they’re about to mate with.”

“M-mark how?” the blonde’s voice trembled.

“Pheh! Sounds like total bs!” the brunette scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“That’s what I thought too,” Beatrice said softly with the quieting voice of a predator that closed in on its prey. The succubus placed her hands on the two girls’ shoulders, leaned forward, and whispered, “Until it happened to me. I could not believe it! You should feel it any second now.”

“Feel what?”

“The power of cocks, what else!?” Beatrice chuckled as she used the [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skill on her recently-enhanced [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill and then cast her cock gifting magic on both haughty eighteen-year-olds.

“Ahn?”

“What?”

Both girls moaned and trembled as the magic quickly swept through their bodies and traveled toward the final destination between their legs. They hunched over and reached to their pleasantly radiating pussies.

“Ah, there it is!” Beatrice smiled and took a step back to observe the transformation

“W-what’s happening!?” the blonde moaned and fell to her knees. She could not help but touch herself as the pleasant feeling quickly closed in around her swelling clit with increasing intensity.

“What have you done to us!?” the brunette shouted at Beatrice.

“Me? I did not do anything. Didn’t I say you were marked?” Beatrice asked with a smile and kneeled next to the brunette. “Don’t worry! Just let go and embrace this feeling!”

“E-embrace what!?” the brunette demanded to know as her anger was quickly losing ground to growing pleasure.

Beatrice sighed, stood up, and said, “I resisted too, at first.”

“O-oooohn~” the blonde ripped off her bikini to rub her pussy and clit directly. She did not even care that her clit had already swollen past anything reasonable.

“That’s right! Embrace the pleasure of cock!” Beatrice exclaimed with joy and raised her skirt, revealing her own eight-inch erection. “Just like I did!”

The masked man fell to the stone floor and prostrated himself, for he was in the presence of the Goddess of Cocks.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 257: A Pleasure Well-Deserved (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn!!” the blonde girl moaned as she stroked her growing clit while playing with her pussy. She stared with longing at the massive erection that participant Number Sixty-nine revealed. Unlike with the masked man’s grotesque mutations, the bimbo before her had the girthy cock of a champion! The blonde did not even notice how her saliva escaped her half-open mouth.

“Brittany!?” the brunette exclaimed with wide eyes in shock “What the hell are you doing!?”

“I-I-ahn-I can’t help it, Natalie!” Brittany stroked her clit-dick faster as it took its full, proper, phallic form. “I… I want to… I need to…”

Brittany lunged at the future champion of the games and took her mighty cock into her mouth as deep as she could.

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned. “That’s better! That’s a proper reaction to a hard cock waiting for service!”

Brittany barely heard what the futa bimbo was saying. She did not even know what came over her. She just gave in to the urge to suck cock just the way she hoped to be sucked off herself, all the while masturbating to her fantasies.

“B-Brittany,” Natalie gasped as she watched her dear friend get on her knees and suck cock like it was the last one on the planet. She watched how Brittany jerked off her sudden “growth” without question or hesitation, how juices flowed from her wet pussy that was still there, just beneath that hot, tempting rod that looked like it would be such a joy to please. Just like her own clit-dick that burned hot and ached for pleasure. Just stroking it did no good.

“Huh?” Natalie looked down only to see her slender hands, all over her masculine “growth”. “When did I…?”

But Natalie could not stop stroking herself. Instead, as she looked at the head of her clit-cock that stared right back at her, she got an increasing urge to suck on it. Natalie did not even fight this urge. This urge to suck her own cock. It was only natural! She sucked so many cocks in her life! All the guys loved it! Why wouldn’t she want to suck herself and find out just how exactly did she make all those guys feel? They did say she was a damn good cocksucker after all! The pleasure of sucking and getting sucked off! It was too tempting to refuse!

But try as she might, Natalie could not reach her cock. She hunched over her cock, reaching to it with her tongue, but it was just out of reach! Even though she had such a big cock, it was just out of reach! Natalie masturbated faster and faster, fantasizing about how she would take herself in her mouth and give herself the pleasure that she rightfully deserved!

They get to experience my tongue and mouth, but I don’t!? The hell!? Anger overtook Natalie while she dreamed of the pleasure of her own mouth, the pleasure of her own cock. And it did feel so fucking good! The hot, tingling sensation that built up as she stroked herself faster and faster was too good to stop. Her cock grew harder and swelled as the heat increased. Natalie squirmed in place and jerked her cock harder, which built the pleasure further, made her cock grow harder.

“Ahn!” Natalie moaned as she desperately reached with her tongue to suck the cock that deserved it so much! Such a delicious-looking cock! Such a giant swollen head! So close! So close! Yes!

Natalie realized that as she masturbated and grew more aroused, as the building pleasure approached its peak, her cock increased in size and grew ever closer to her tongue!

“Ah! That’s it!” Natalie moaned and masturbated, desperate to finally suck herself off. Her tongue was an inch away from the swollen red head that twitched for her mouth! Yes! Just a little more! A little more!

Natalie rocked her body, raised her head, and hunched to her cock, trying to swing herself to the object of her desire. Yes! Almost! With another swing, her tongue nearly reached her cock. Natalie felt her hot breath on her cock.

An alluring drop of precum formed at the tip of her cock, teasing her, inviting her for a lick, for a kiss. She could smell it! The hypnotizing smell precum! That manly smell that made her submit to any cock once it hit her nostrils! Natalie jerked herself, squeezing her cock tight, wishing for more of that smell, wishing to be covered in that cum, wishing to swallow it all, to drown in it, suck it, lick it, fill her own mouth with it, cherish it, worship it, reward herself with it, reward her cock, reward her mouth—“AAAHHHHHH~~!”

Natalie finally reached her blazing hot cock with the tip of her dripping wet tongue and erupted into her mouth. Rope after rope of hot cum shot straight up and hit the back of her throat. Natalie took it all in. When she felt the cum slowly fall back down onto her cock, she caught as much as she could with her tongue and swallowed her thick, salty loads. Even as she did so, her orgasmic cock continued to reward her with more potent sperm, splashing all over her face, making Natalie purr with joy as she opened her mouth for the next loads while she thought how much she’ll enjoy collecting her own cum from her slutty, cum-covered face and licking it off her fingers.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 258: A Mouthful of You-Know-What (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It did not escape Beatrice’s notice just how hard Natalie wanted to suck herself off. Moved by the new futanari’s eagerness, the succubus even looked up some possible solutions among possible new Skills or Skill Enhancements to help with sudden urges to autofellatio. However, even as aroused as she was, Beatrice still had enough sense to keep some Skill Points in reserve for the next round of combat.

It is good to enjoy such situations with some form of self-control, Beatrice thought as she caressed Brittany’s head. The combination of the greatly expanded Arousal Pool with more sexual experience amassed in a span of two days than some humans experienced in two years propelled Beatrice’s confidence and stamina to the moon!

Good thing that I invested so much in my Arousal Pool, eh? Beatrice silently asked Brittany with a smile. The succubus looked down at the blonde that sucked her eight-inch cock so diligently while splashing a load from her own futa-cock against the bottom of her perky tits. Yet even with her first futa-orgasm, Brittany did not skip a beat in servicing Beatrice. That first Enhancement of [Dick Growing] really was a difference-maker! Beatrice thought. The ever-looming threat of a futa-cock disappearing right as the fun began was often a limiting factor for Beatrice’s games. And look at them now—both already experience their first cock-orgasm and we’re barely getting started!

As Natalie gobbled up every last drop of cum her cock had produced, she kept eyeing her friend Brittany like a predator. So much cum going to waste! How can she let that happen!? Natalie agonized as she sucked her fingers clean. Her cock throbbed when she thought of licking up Brittany’s cum.

So close! Natalie thought. Just a few steps away! Natalie stroked her hard cock that ached for more while she toyed with the idea of going there right now and licking her friend’s body clean. For a split second, Natalie wondered what would Brittany think of her. Natalie was supposed to be the alpha in their relationship! And here she would be the one licking that blonde bimbo’s body clean? But did that really matter if Brittany was too stupid to even notice the holy nectar that she splashed all over her body?

Yes, Natalie could produce more cum if she masturbated herself to climax again. But what if it’s the last time? Guys usually could cum more than once or twice in a row. That means Natalie would have to wait! And what if her cock disappeared just as it appeared!? And even if it didn’t. Even if she didn’t have to wait. Why should Natalie use her reserves of cum when there’s already so much ready and served on a naked platter that was her friend’s sexy, cum-stained body. Just sticking there! Slowly sliding down! Drying up!

Before Natalie even realized it, she was already in the midst of licking Brittany’s tits and stomach, saving her cum-covered hard cock for last. That would not do for Brittany who—realizing that there was a warm mouth mere inches away from her cock—hurried her friend along and pushed her head toward the aching cock that ached for much more than handies.

Having already collected what cum she could from Brittany’s body, Natalie did not much resist the impatient nudging toward a hard, wanting cock. She was more than used to such treatment, after all, and—quite frankly—got off on being wanted badly enough to get her head pushed down on a big cock until it hit the back of her throat.

At the same time, Brittany worked her own lips and tongue more intensely, bobbing her head back and forth on Beatrice’s cock. With her cock satisfied and one hand freed up, Brittany used it to stroke Beatrice’s long shaft and help achieve the result she required: unleashing a massive torrent of thick cum to swallow.

Brittany’s impatience was instantly noticed by Beatrice. The blonde seemed to try to literally squeeze the cum out of her cock.

“Are you that desperate for a mouthful of fresh cum?” Beatrice asked.

“Yesh!” Brittany spoke with her mouth full.

But, for all the sucking that she did, for all the genuine effort that she put in, Brittany’s oral skills simply did not stack up to some of the previous partners that Beatrice experienced true heaven with. Am I that spoiled? Beatrice wondered. It wasn’t like Beatrice couldn’t cum. But she knew someone who would appreciate this far more than she. Someone who truly needed this after all his cockless time.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 259: Revelations of Bob (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Beatrice was sucked off by one blonde (who was sucked off by her brunette friend), she turned to the masked man who was still on the ground, in awe of a Cock Goddess, unable to take his eyes off what transpired right before him.

“What is your name?” Beatrice asked her soon-to-be loyal minion.

“Bob,” the man said and bowed his head.

“Pleased to meet you... Bob… Wait... Why do I have a feeling that I heard that name before?” Beatrice tried to recall. Maybe I heard it in my past life… After all, it is only my second day here… But I could’ve sworn she heard it quite recently! Though, apparently, it wasn’t anyone important enough to remember.

“Is this a common name?” Beatrice finally asked after pondering for a moment.

“N-not really,” Bob now pondered himself. “T-though… My brother’s name is also Bob... But we have not spoken to each other for over ten years. Ever since our parents split up, in fact. We never did see eye to eye. He had a thing for hunting: Bows, crossbows, and the like. I had a talent for drawing…”

Crossbows? An image of a man burning alive in a fiery blaze flashed before Beatrice’s eyes.

“He always was so mad when I exaggerated his preposterous neckbeard in my drawings,” Bob laughed.

Neckbeard! Crossbow! Beatrice finally remembered! A certain Bob, a third-rate mercenary who—if allowed to have his way—would have loved to abuse Beatrice, mentally and physically, before cutting her head off and delivering it to his client. A certain mercenary that Ember disposed of without a second thought. Oh… Beatrice realized that—by proxy—she was kind of responsible for her soon-to-be minion’s brother’s death.

“Now that I think about it, our petty squabbles were so inconsequential when compared to everything that ended up transpiring around us,” Bob said with a tint of melancholy. “Maybe I should try to find him after these games? With all that’s been going on in my life, I never stopped to wonder even for a second what hardships he must have had to endure to survive!”

Is this really happening? Beatrice listened to Bob with a mix of amazement and mental facepalm. While the succubus did not mind learning more about her newest acquaintance (as bizarre as the information was), she felt like Bob was too easily disregarding what his priorities should be (at least in Beatrice’s eyes).

“Bob! Not now!” Beatrice raised her voice, hoping that Bob would remember more pressing issues. Ones that she sacrificed a Skill Point toward, as well as her [Refresh Cooldown] cooldown.

“Ah! My most humblest apologies, my Goddess!” Bob bowed again. “Forgive me for reminiscing about my foolish little brother!”

“No, it is quite alright,” Beatrice said, seeing no point in reprimanding a man for remembering a relative. Especially when that relative was dead, even if Bob did not know it. “It is right to remember and take care of your blood. However, you must first take care of yourself. Your physical health. As well as your mental condition. If not, how could you possibly hope to help anyone?”

“Such wisdom!” Bob hit his mask against the rock floor in his prostrations.

Riiight… Beatrice was basically making it up as she went along, but, as long as it worked, she kept going forward and spoke, “Rise, Bob!”

“Yes!” Bob slammed his mask against the rocks again, cracking it, and rose to his feet, fully naked and with his erections fully restored.

“Good,” Beatrice said, looking at the hard magical cocks that she temporarily granted to Bob. “Now, do you see these horny, nubile eighteen-year-olds with cocks in their mouths? Do you see the desperate desire for cum in their eyes?”

“I do!” Bob nodded and his two erections nodded with him.

“Will you continue to deprive them of cum?” Beatrice asked. “With two fully functioning cocks at your disposal, is it not selfish to keep them all to yourself? Would you not show mercy to these horny girls and grant them the opportunity to submit themselves to your cocks?”

“O-of course I wouldn’t!” Bob declared.

“Then step forward and present your aching members to these cum-starved acolytes!” Beatrice spurred Bob on.

As Beatrice encouraged Bob to action, she pulled Brittany off her cock, to the blonde’s moaning dismay. During Beatrice’s conversation with Bob, Brittany was successfully milked by her friend to cum. She moaned as she experienced her second orgasm through her new cock, and the first that her brain even registered.

However, as incredible as that orgasm was, Brittany had failed to suck out the cum of participant Number Sixty-nine. The participant that may very well win in this Forge of Champions. The cum of the champion! And in all this time she could not make her cum even once! That was a direct attack on Brittany’s pride as a skilled cocksucker!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 260: Insecurities of Brittany (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Just as Brittany prepared for a renewed assault on the future champion’s cock, the assault that would finally produce the salty cream she so desperately desired, the Cock Gifter withdrew her mighty, cream-producing rod from Brittany’s mouth.

“Hnah~,” Brittany breathed through her mouth, grimacing with disappointment now that she had a reluctant break from sucking. The strands of saliva that connected Brittany’s stretched-out tongue to Beatrice’s mighty cock broke one by one as that cock withdrew without hesitation and with no promise of return.

Brittany could only follow that girthy, saliva-smeared love-stick with her eyes, for she did not dare to move without the permission of the mighty Cock Gifter who, somehow, subtly and swiftly, managed to amass an aura of authority in this cell. That, and the enthusiastic, pleasureful blowjob from her friend kept Brittany in her place as she impatiently, with a thirst for cum visible in her eyes, waited for what would come next.

Brittany did not have to wait long. One mighty, veiny cock was replaced by two. Both erect, both twitching for a warm hole to explore. Neither of the cocks was quite as girthy or long as the one, but both were well above the poor averages that were most commonly found on sub-B ranked S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild members and other unworthy cummoners commoners of Klapsus.

Anyone below an A rank was unworthy as far as Natalie was concerned. She was only ever willing to lower her standards for certain novelties and bucket lists, such as having some fun with soon-to-be-dead participants of death games or other rare “collectibles”. But Brittany was not as picky. She just wanted to have a good time and learned to appreciate even the not-so-talented or well-endowed guys and girls of this city.

Some had said behind Brittany’s back that it was the other way around. That the higher-ranked members of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild were the ones that saw no reason to bother with the not-so-talented or well-endowed Brittany, but the blonde’s coping mechanism was strong and her subconscious had learned to shut off and not even notice such negative thoughts or comments long ago. “Not every girl had to have giant cow tits or the skills to take long, phallic objects all the way down to her stomach!” was what Brittany would tell herself in her moments of doubt.

And now, with two A-rank-worthy cocks casting dancing shadows on her face from the fires of the torches, the horny-out-of-her-mind blonde no longer could recall what she found so scary or disgusting about these functional pieces of meat.

The fact that a man should have had one cock in the center of his groin instead of two, growing out from slightly asymmetrical positions next to each other? As a child, Brittany often had to endure the bullying of her friends when they pointed at her and laughed at her for having uneven ears. Ah! How could I forget that when I merrily bullied others with Natalie and her trashy friends? Brittany wondered as she brought her nose closer to the cocks and breathed in deep that intoxicating manly smell.

The fact that neither of the two cocks had testicles attached to them? Neither did Brittany’s cock, and Natalie had no issue with polishing it with her mouth like a good little slut that she was!

The fact that the two cocks looked like someone cut them off from other men and then just sewed them with invisible stitches to this masked man’s groin? Brittany had sometimes fantasized about keeping certain dicks for herself to use privately, without the self-centered guys attached to them. Especially those that she had no chance of getting as a C-ranked Guild member. And now that she had two such cocks? Hot and attached to a muscular body?

Brittany lunged at Bob’s cocks, sucking one, then another, all while jerking them both with her hands. Brittany licked those big fat cocks, kissed them, took them both all for herself while Natalie sucked her cock.

Ha! Take that! Brittany wanted to scream. Always thinking you’re better than me! Finally, you took your rightful place beneath me, putting that sharp tongue of yours to proper use! Getting off on her superiority over Natalie, Brittany moved her hips, trying to fuck Natalie’s mouth while salivating over the cocks that were both there just for her. Aching for her. Trembling for her. Cumming for her.

“AHN~!” Brittany opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, trying to catch as much cum as she could from the two mighty cocks that shot massive loads all over her without control or restraint.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 261: Temptations of Beatrice (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, Goddess! Oh, My Goddess!” Bob moaned and praised the Goddess of Cocks as he finally experienced the joy of orgasm after such dreadful forced abstinence. And what an orgasm! It was everything he remembered, only more! Twice as more! Each pump of cum that rushed through his cocks sent tingling shivers along his spine.

Beatrice couldn’t help but smile proudly as she observed Bob and the two girls from the side, delighted that her simple scheme was going so well. Is this what it felt like for Lucarad? Beatrice wondered as she got a small taste of the temptations of gathering enough devoted followers to form a cult.

After all, with the level of total moral decay among the countless citizens of Klapsus it might take a whole new religion to bring them back from the darkness! Beatrice toyed with the idea, fully aware of how riddled with moral conundrums it was. In the end, even a religious cult might not be enough to save many souls in this city, but it’s worth a shot at least, isn’t it? Especially if the alternative is a purge.

“Finally!” Bob gasped as tears rolled down his eyes behind his mask. So long without sex. So long without pleasure. So long without his dear cock to guide his thoughts and decisions to the goal of getting some pussy. No wonder he could not hold out even for half a minute through a passionate blowjob!

It dawned on Bob just how much he missed this in his life. He knew it was bad, but now he wondered how did he even go on living through a world that turned more hollow and gray with each passing day. A man is not meant to go on living for years without experiencing the joys of intercourse! Neither was any human being, nor beastkin, nor animals for that matter. However, Bob was unable to think farther than his two cocks when the reawakened parts of his primate brain were taking over his mind, concerned with a single, primal desire.

As Brittany did her damnedest best to catch as much of Bob’s cum as she could, the loads of cum that came from two cocks of a man deprived of pleasure for over two years were too much for a single horny C-ranker to handle. Cum splashed all over her hair, body, and face, only her long eyelashes protecting her eyes. Excesses poured down her chin and dripped on Natalie’s hair, who finally noticed that something was going on while she was busy pumping Brittany’s cock for her cum reserves.

 “H-hey!” Natalie exclaimed and parted from Brittany’s cock to look up. When she saw that instead of one cock, Brittany was extracting cum from two cocks, massive loads of it, and with incredible ease too, Natalie got furious.

“The hell do you think you’re doing!?” Natalie protested Brittany’s selfish actions as she rose up to be on one level with her so-called friend.

Natalie instantly saw that Brittany was unable to answer as she had literally a mouth full of cum and, before Brittany did what Natalie saw in her eyes she was about to do, Natalie grabbed Brittany’s face, pulled her closer, and locked lips with the cum-covered blonde. Natalie stuck her tongue inside and stole as much of Bob’s cum as she could before Brittany had a chance to swallow it all so selfishly without even offering any of it to share.

“O-o…” Bob stood utterly speechless and stunned as he watched how the two hot girls fought over who got to eat his cum.

Once the contents of Brittany’s mouth were divided in an intense tongue fight, Natalie withdrew from Brittany’s mouth and proceeded to lick the blonde’s face, collecting every drop while she had the chance. But she would not get to rob Brittany of the fruits of her hard labor so easily as Brittany used Natalie’s tactics against her. The two girls entwined in the second round of French-kissing, cum-swapping, tongue-fighting action while rubbing their hard cocks against each other, all for Bob’s and Beatrice’s viewing pleasure.

“Ladies, there’s more where that came from,” Bob reminded the two cum-lovers that his cocks were more than hard for another round. Aroused and excited from his first blowjob in over two years, Bob would have been hard even without seeing such splendid, teasing, bi-curious show that was held in the honor of his cum.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 262: Minutes of Bob (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice noticed a slight nervousness in Bob’s tone of voice when he finally reminded the cum-swapping girls of his presence, but, in her mind, that was not unexpected, considering the disastrous start to this event. The fact that Bob managed to rebound to such an extent was already an accomplishment in Beatrice’s eyes who herself had more than a fair share of “oh God, I want to fall through the floor right now!” bedroom embarrassments in her past life.

Hearing Bob’s voice, both girls turned to the pair of hard cocks that they seemed to have forgotten even existed. With no more cum to extract out of each other’s mouths, Natalie and Brittany shared a knowing glance and raced each other to be the first with one of Bob’s cocks in her mouth.

“Shlame ash alhways?” Brittany asked Natalie with her mouth full again.

“Ha! Your funeral!” Natalie spoke with a confident grind and licked the length of Bob’s other cock. “The one who makes her cock cum first gets to keep the cum of both cocks!”

“You’re on!” Brittany shouted with anger, determined to finally best her friend, spurred by the confidence she gained when she made Bob cum in mere seconds just a while ago.

Wouldn’t Bob climax through both cocks at once regardless of which one of them brought him over the edge? Beatrice wondered how the girls could have overlooked such a likely scenario, but she wasn’t about to interrupt their fun nor hinder what quickly turned into one of the best days of Bob’s life.

The succubus wished she could see the excitement and satisfaction on Bob’s face that was hidden behind his oval mask, but Beatrice wasn’t about to make Bob break all his rules at once and risk losing a loyal minion for the sake of simple curiosity. Instead, she enjoyed her private little show and watched how both Brittany’s and Natalie’s cocks twitched in aroused excitement while the girls entered the battle for their pride.

Bob did not even have to do much while the two eighteen-year-olds fought for the privilege to be the first to make him cum. Beatrice thought how she probably would have taken a more active role already to get a proper experience from this small encounter, but she was curious what would Bob’s actions be after he climaxed again.

He could probably go on till the very end of my Skill’s time limit, Beatrice thought, having full confidence in her growing magic powers. As long as Bob doesn’t have another confidence-shattering hiccup, the only limit to his fun would end up being… Aw, crap! He’s going to completely forget about returning to the second round, isn’t he? How much time has passed anyway?

It wasn’t like Beatrice had a watch in this world. But she did have something more reliable instead! Beatrice brought up her [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill and checked the remaining cooldown before she could use the skill again.

Cooldown: 30 minutes (20 minutes 45 seconds)

 

Once Beatrice saw the number of seconds count down, it pretty much confirmed that it was the remaining time before she could use [Dick Growing (+2) again.

Alright, so... A little over nine minutes since I used the Skill... And when was it that Bob gave me twenty-five minutes for this entire “rest” period? ... A couple of minutes before that? Then, adding a couple of minutes and subtracting the total... About thirteen or twelve minutes left? Probably would be better to wrap this up in ten then.

Beatrice sighed and shook her head with mild annoyance. Again, another limitation finds a way to rear its ugly head! Worse yet: either Bob screws this up for himself or I will have to cut this short myself, much to his disappointment. And Beatrice absolutely did not want to disappoint her new minion at the most crucial moment.

Just look at him! Beatrice thought and smiled with about as much pride in Bob as she would have in a puppy that just started to learn its first tricks. All thanks to her putting so much effort into developing her Eros magic powers. Finding so much joy in the simple things!

And while Beatrice worried about the logistics of her little minion-expanding diversion, Brittany and Natalie continued their competition. Judging by Bob’s increasing audible ques and the swelling of his cocks, their efforts seemed to be producing similar results and the race to make Bob cum first was as neck and neck as it could be. So much so, that Beatrice had little doubt that her theory was true and there was no way for either of the cum-starved ladies to achieve any other result than a draw. Something that neither of them was likely to accept and would no doubt end up arguing over to no end.

Perhaps Natalie had come to a similar conclusion and decided to act. Just as Bob’s cocks swelled and tingled in a physical reaction that Natalie was all too familiar with, she halted her cock-serving actions to cover her right hand with plenty of thick, slippery saliva before reaching with her hand to Brittany’s rock-hard cock and enveloping it in her loving, caressing, lubricated hand.

“MMMMFM!!” Brittany’s eyes went wide as she moaned with Bob’s cock still deep in her mouth, and accidentally, involuntarily—surprised and overwhelmed by the sudden surge of sensations that overloaded her aching, stimulation deprived cock—Brittany bit Bob’s cock.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 263: Cum-Pleasures of Brittany and Natalie (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ah!” Bob let out a barely audible sound of pain from feeling the pressure of teeth against the shaft of his hard cock.

“Ahn! I’m-Sorrhuah!” Brittany instantly let Bob’s cock out of her mound to apologize (and to prevent another “biting” incident), but instead, she found herself moaning from pleasure. Her rock-hard futanari clit-dick that had been ignored for several minutes was now getting a sensual handjob by Natalie.

Brittany remembered that she craved stimulation of her new cock just as much—No, even more than she wanted to suck. After all, Brittany started sucking participant Number Sixty-nine while she fantasized about getting sucked off. Brittany wanted cum. But cum would also flow from her swelling cock just as easily.

Brittany looked down at the dark-red head of her cock. The one-eyed monster stared right back at her, hard to the point of hurting. She got the urge to lick it, to lubricate it with her saliva. These perverted thoughts combined with the pleasant stroking by the hand of her female friend aroused her further.

Brittany breathed heavily with an open mouth, hoping to get a taste of her own cum as soon as possible. Brittany reached to her cock with her tongue, but it was too far away. If only it could grow just a few inches more! Through some kind of subconscious revelation, Brittany realized that tensing her abdomen muscles tensed up her cock, making her swell ever-so-slightly as well as increasing the pleasure she received Natalie’s stroking.

“Ah, p-please!” Brittany’s mind, hypnotized by the alluring eye of her masculine organ, was overwritten with a single desire. That desire increased her arousal which increased her pleasure which made her swell more which increased her arousal which made her clench and spasm in ecstasy as she felt the coveted, subjugating nectar rush through her trembling, orgasmic cock. Brittany hunched over the expanding eye as low as she could, opening her mouth wide for her own hot load, “AAAAAAH~!”

In that moment, Natalie let go of Brittany’s cock completely to focus on her own task which Brittany completely erased from her mind. The blonde overtook Natalie’s job, grabbed her pulsating cock with both hands, squeezing tight, and stroked it up and down to the rhythm of the rushing loads of cum that she caught and devoured in her euphoric delirium.

And while Brittany got selfishly sidetracked by her own pleasure, Natalie finished with ease what they both had started. Brittany’s small bite ended up being a barely noticeable irritation that was easily canceled out by Natalie’s sudden advancement as she took Bob’s cock down her throat. The hot, tight pleasure of a slutty girl’s throat who looked at Bob with big, pleading eyes, made Bob forget about the momentary discomfort faster than it took him to grab his second cock and bring it to Natalie’s mouth for similar treatment.

With a naughty smile, Natalie alternated between Bob’s two cocks, taking each of them down her throat for a few seconds before coming up for breath and a switch. Really, to think that Brittany still hasn’t managed to get her gag reflexes under control! Natalie still could not understand how could Brittany fail to master such basic techniques. No wonder she fails to rise in the Guild’s ranks!

The few-second alternating deepthroats were indeed easy for Natalie, especially since Bob (who was already on cloud nine, barely believe the sudden turn of his fortunes) let her control the pace and wasn’t as rough as many other guys she’d been with during the past week. Not like Natalie did not enjoy some passionate roughness that reminded her of how desired she was, but this made it even easier to bring to orgasm a man, who appeared in such bliss that it made Natalie wonder when was the last time that the masked man was treated properly.

Feeling that her masked partner was close just from a few rounds of such deep treatment, Natalie made the final push. Bringing her cock-virgin friend over the edge turned out even simpler than she expected, and—while Brittany guzzled her own cum—Natalie used her freed-up hand to take control of both of Bob’s cocks and bring them to her mouth together.

Natalie took both cock heads into her mouth, noisily, with saliva dripping down her chin and onto her naked body, with a wide, perverted grin that most of the guys seemed to enjoy so much. She sucked Bob's cocks, rubbing them against the inside of her hot, wet mouth while rapidly licking the underside of both cocks.

As Natalie expected, Bob wasn’t ready for such sudden stimulation of even one frenulum, and yet he had both! Within seconds Natalie achieved her goal and with purring moans, she let go and savored the feeling of two simultaneous torrents of cum that fed Natalie her daily confidence sustenance and filled her mouth to overflowing, just the way she loved it.

While Brittany satisfied herself with the cum of her cock, Natalie celebrated complete and total victory. The pleasure of swallowing cum that was unleashed just for her and her alone, the prize that she earned for doing nothing more than giving blowjobs she got off on anyway, was sometimes already enough to make her cum. This time, with the added bonus of conquering her friend with a single hand while barely even trying, the euphoria of victory made Natalie’s own cock twitch.

Natalie’s eyes rolled back as in her cum-gobbling euphoria she felt waves of pleasure erupt from her nether regions. And while Natalie greedily swallowed her double portions of cum, she came through her pussy and twitching cock, shooting more cum against her tits and chin, covering herself in her own cum and loving it!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 264: Pleasures of Bob (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah… Haaaah…. Haaaa~” Bob breathed hard as he slowly recovered from his double orgasm. His second this year, this day, this hour, these few blissful minutes. He probably should have felt satisfied. Or at the very least, calmed down a little. Bob barely recalled the few times when he managed to achieve a consecutive orgasm so fast after the first one, back when he was but a young man. But to maintain a hard-on after cumming two times... In the condition Bob was right now, he could not imagine how any man could possibly fail to maintain an erection when having so much fun with such obsessed cum-sluts.

All of this thanks to his Goddess. Bob looked at the sexy Cock Gifter—with a big, fat cock of her own—with gratitude. Words failed him. What could he say that a Goddess did not already know? He noticed the woman tap lightly on her wrist with her finger a couple of times. Bob had no idea what the gesture meant, though he had a feeling that his Goddess tried to tell him something. Something that his lesser mind could not possibly comprehend. If only Bob could even dream of comprehending her thoughts and mind. And judging by the Cock Gifter’s expression, she did not expect him to understand.

Suddenly Bob started worrying. Did I forget something? Am I being impolite? Should I have shared with her? No, how could I possibly share something that was already hers share with me to begin with? The very suggestion would be an insult!

“Ah!” Bob moaned from the sudden stimulation around both his cock heads and all the foolish, distracting thoughts vanished without a trace.

Natalie had noticed the masked man’s momentary distraction which had an instant effect on his two erections. That would absolutely not do! High on her victories, Natalie intended to milk her newest trophy for all it was worth.

“Ah, so you want more?” Bob’s confidence surged when he saw the cum-swallowing slut not only savor his every drop but go back to work on his cocks with lustful eyes, desperate to receive more man-meat.

“If you want more, offer more of yourself!” Bob shouted like a man possessed and pulled Natalie by her brown hair away from his cocks. He then got down, grabbed the surprised girl by her bubbly butt, and effortlessly lifted her up into the air. Bob was strong enough to lift a man in full armor, if he needed to (which he sometimes needed to when it came to getting rid of the bodies after the games), so lifting up a slender eighteen-year-old took about as much effort as landing her on the first of his two hard cocks.

“Ahn!” Natalie moaned when the air was pushed out of her as she took all of Bob inside her wet pussy while in his arms. Her own futa hard-on, ignored for so long, sprung up and slapped against her belly, giving Natalie more pleasure and reminding her of the joys of her new futa nature.

Natalie wrapped her legs around Bob and met his thrusts with the movement of her hips, pushing herself on his cock, making her own cock swing back and forth, slapping against her belly, against Bob’s shredded abs, feeling Bob’s deep powerful thrusts not only in her pussy, but also through the length of her clit-dick.

But Bob was not nearly done. He had two cocks and he intended to use them both. Having one of them simply grind up and down against the slut’s ass was not nearly as satisfying as conquering her other hole would be. Nor was it fair to the ignored cock that had just as many rights to penetrate a girl’s tight hole, warm itself inside it, rub itself all around it, unleash its hot payload just like all the involved parties desired.

Heeding his second cock’s wishes and righting the wrong of the world, Bob lifted Natalie up a little, grabbed both her butt-cheeks, spread them apart, and pushed his wet cock against Natalie’s ass that puckered in excitement.

“Afm-hurry!” Natalie pleaded and bit her lip, unable to take another second without a hard pounding while in a strong man’s arms.

Bob had still some sense to go slowly and not jam his eager cock with rough force inside an unprepared butthole. He had that sense. The horny slut’s words robbed him of those senses also. Bob pushed the girl down on his cock, invading her resisting ass with about a third of an inch per second.

“For fuck’s sake faster!” Natalie screamed, tightening her grip around Bob and lowering herself down to meet the cocks that she so desperately needed. She needed the pleasure. She needed the pain. She needed to be fucked by a man twice her size who could cum two times and still keep going! She was that sexy! She was sexy enough for a man to cum two times and want more of her. Want all of her! And she needed him! She would not be satisfied until she felt both his cocks inside her, screwing her silly like the cock-slut that she was! Rubbing against each other through her insides, filling her with hot jizz as all the good little sluts desired.

“ARGH!” Bob let out a deep, guttural sound as she pushed down Natalie on both his cocks in one go, just like she desired, grimacing from the sudden tight pleasure around both his cocks as the girl clamped down on his cocks.

“UAAAAAAAAHHH~~” Natalie screamed in ecstasy from the double impalement of her fuckable holes. The sudden impact surged through her body as if she was penetrated all the way to her brain, making her cock twitch and shoot out a load of cum against her chin.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 265: Melancholy of Brittany (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Uh... Huh!?” Brittany finally came to her senses enough to become aware of her surroundings. Having squeezed every single drop of cum she could out of her cock, collected it all off her body, and licked it off her fingers, the cum-mist that enveloped Brittany’s mind temporarily thinned enough to see things past her cleanly licked fingers.

And what Brittany saw was Natalie in the arms of the muscular, sexy masked man. The treacherous harlot had her arms and legs around the muscular man as he rocked her up and down, driving his big, delicious-looking cocks into her ass and pussy, making her moan in ecstasy while she came through her cock and caught the ropes of her cum into her mouth with a euphoric grin.

“You cheated!” Brittany screamed with tears in her eyes. But the entangled pair ignored her cry. Deflated and defeated, Brittany simply sat and watched her so-called friend claim the spoils of victory yet again. Brittany often wondered whether Natalie was even aware of what she was doing. Did she get off on fucking the guys and girls that Brittany wanted? Did she enjoy being watched as she got pounded in every hole? Or was it specifically the knowledge that Brittany watched her with envy that added to Natalie’s excitement?

“You... Always the same...” Brittany muttered with teary eyes while she masturbated her burning cock, wishing that it was her who was in that man’s big, strong arms. That it was her who got grabbed by her hips and slammed onto those big cocks with such intensity and passion that it milked her cock a little more with every thrust. Brittany’s cock hardened at the thought of taking Natalie’s place and she masturbated harder and faster even as her spirit crumbled.

For a brief moment, Brittany had thought it would be different this time. Pathetic fool, Brittany repeated the words of others in her mind as she gave herself the pleasure she could. The pleasure was used to. The pleasure she resigned to, again and again, when she tried to tangle with partners way out of her league, often encouraged, even pushed on by Natalie, only to end up watching Natalie take them all with a smile on her face.

Yet again, Natalie was left playing with herself on the sidelines. If she behaved and fortune showed her pity, she’d get some pity cum at the end, mostly by being used either as a cock cleaner or a pussy cleaner, which gave Natalie more pleasure and victory points but had the bonus of rewarding Brittany with more cum than she’d get out of licking cocks clean.

Will I get to lick her ass and pussy clean this time too? Brittany wondered as she licked her lips. It wasn’t all so bad. If it wasn’t for Natalie she wouldn’t even be here. Brittany imagined how she’d lick Natalie clean in a sixty-nine position while pumping some of that cum Natalie loved so much directly down her throat. The thought made Brittany tremble with pleasure as her moans grew a little louder, though nowhere near as loud as those of a cum-slut in heat that was Natalie.

During this, Brittany tried spicing up her solo experience by fingering her pussy while she jerked her cock. Having a cock this time around certainly gave new sensations that she never felt before. Brittany tried fingering her little asshole too. One finger, two fingers. But it simply paled in comparison to what she saw Natalie experience. What Brittany wished to experience. All the potential for greater pleasure that was opened up to them both only increased the ever-growing gap between Brittany and the pleasure she was missing out on.

“Are you truly content with just this much?”

“KYAAAH!” Brittany screamed out and jumped up a few inches into the air as her heart skipped a beat from suddenly hearing a sultry whisper in her ear out of nowhere.

Brittany looked behind her and saw her. Those giant tits and that spectacular thing under her skirt. The one they came to fuck. The one responsible for everything. The one that transformed them. The one that gave them this intense pleasure. The desire to fuck. The desire to suck. Desire to be sucked and fucked.

No, that’s not right, that's not even close to true! Brittany corrected herself as she stared at the magnificent specimen of this higher being. We wanted to suck and fuck from the start! And she did not transform us. That mysterious masked man did! Right? Marked us? She said so! But why does it feel like her magnificent cock alone has more will than the two-dicked man?

Brittany could not answer any of her questions. How could we have known? Brittany could barely keep her stupified eyes in focus while her fantasies changed and she now imagined having that cock inside of her. The very thought made her swell. Brittany’s tongue rolled out of her mouth without her even realizing it.

“Well?” the higher being asked with a subduing smile while towering above Brittany and exuding an aura of superiority that Brittany could not even dream of possessing.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 266: Fears of Brittany (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn~” Brittany moaned as she masturbated and gazed up above in awe of the superior futanari.

The big-titted futa’s tail moved forward and reassuringly caressed Brittany’s cheek.

It’s going to be alright,” was what Brittany heard from such a caring action and lovingly brushed against the tail in response, as she would rub against the warm fur of a pussycat to comfort herself.

But when the tip of the sleek tail moved closer to Brittany’s lips, the blonde felt a different urge—hot and agitated from arousing herself with her hopeful, daydreaming fantasies—Brittany wanted to take the godly being’s tail in her mouth and suck on it like she sucked her cock before.

Dare I? Brittany wondered. She did not hesitate before. But that was before she realized the vast gap between herself and the futanari that orchestrated this event.

“You want it, don’t you?” Beatrice asked as she slid the tip of her tail back and forth around Brittany’s lips, teasing the blonde with the object they both knew she wanted.

“Y-yes,” Brittany gasped.

“You want to experience all the pleasures that Natalie tormented you with!” Beatrice asked as she slid her tail down to Brittany’s drenched pussy and slowly played with it, arousing the blonde further.

“Yes!”

“Do you want to achieve everything Natalie has achieved? Do you want to surpass her? Make her jealous? Make her mad? Dominate her?”

“God, yes!”

“You would submit to me to achieve that?” Beatrice asked and brought her fat, eight-inch cock to Brittany’s lips.

“Yeash~” Brittany breathed out her proclamation onto the futa’s cock, barely holding back from swallowing the giant member.

“Without question? No matter the cost? Just to surpass that cock-slut? Just to know the joys she knows?” Beatrice asked this while she slipped the tip of her tail past Brittany’s wet pussy lips. At the same time, she used the ample length of her tail to wrap around Brittany’s cock like a snake and help the blonde to further pleasure while stimulating both her cock and pussy at the same time.

“Yes! Please! Ah, More!” Brittany moaned. “Give me more! I want it all!”

“You want it all?” Beatrice asked. “But Natalie’s experience is so shallow. Look at her! She’s completely lost! Moaning, laughing, crying, cumming, and swallowing her own cum absent-mindedly just from a couple of minutes of sex with a man with two cocks and one cock of her own to jerk off! Don’t you want more?”

“M-more!?”

“Of course! Why would you limit your ambitions to being a plaything of some second-rate degenerates who think they’re hot shit because of one letter on some small piece of metal? Sucking their cocks, getting passed around by morally bankrupt, hopeless men and women that drown their desperation in alcohol, pussy, blood, and death as their last bastion crumbles all around them!”

“A-ahn?” Brittany gasped as tears formed in her eyes. Her tongue stopped short of touching Beatrice’s cock as darkness crept all around from the shadows of this cell and threatened to consume her. The darkness of the horrible truth that Brittany tried not to think of slowly crept back to the surface. The truth of how hopeless everything was, that knowledge which Brittany had learned to suppress and drown in carnal pleasures to just get through the day without ending her life.

The same pleasure that Brittany now felt in her cock and pussy, the pleasure that she clung to while she desperately tried to beat back down the soul-crushing horror of how fucked she and everyone else was. Brittany grabbed the tail that penetrated her cunt and pushed it deeper inside, hoping that filling the emptiness in her pussy will also fill the void in her heart.

“I see,” Beatrice sighed. Brittany’s expression said it all. “How is that even a question? Of course, you want more! So much more! An escape from pain. An escape from grief. If everyone and everything is truly doomed, then how can you not yearn to experience as much of the joys of life as you can get a hold of! And you can! You will! So much more than you could dare hope for!”

“Ah~” Brittany moaned from the pleasure of Beatrice’s tail and the sweet promises that soothed her mind.

“Do not limit your ambitions to Natalie’s vain simplicity! Rise above her!” Beatrice urged Brittany on as she thrust her tail deeper inside the futa, filling Brittany’s soul with hopeful words and pussy with cock-like tail. “Join me and claim the dreams that you were denied! Grab them with your own two hands!”

“I want to!” Brittany moaned with eyes in her tears and grabbed Beatrice’s cock with both hands. She clung to it as a drowning woman would cling to a straw, hoping that this cock would pull her out of the encroaching darkness. She stroked the mighty member that she could not hope to please as it deserved to be pleased and that only increased her dread and desperation. “I want to… So much…”

“Then what are you waiting for!?” Beatrice asked “Join me! Give me your body! Give me your soul! Give up your old self and embrace your future by my side! Rise to the heights that Natalie could never even imagine existed!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 267: Choice of Brittany (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

My body? My soul? All of me? Brittany kept repeating in her head. I would without a second thought! But what is it even worth? How can I give up something worthless and expect something of worth in return!?

“How? How can I rise above Natalie when I can’t even reach her?” Brittany cried. “I’m weak… So weak… Always… Failing…”

“You’re stronger than you think!” Beatrice encouraged Brittany while using her tail to rhythmically massage the insides of Brittany’s pussy to feed her brain pleasure, hope, and courage. “Take my cock inside your mouth! Take it all and seal the pact!

“I-It’s too big! Even bigger than before!” Brittany cried. “I can’t! Something that Natalie… Her and so many others... I never could!”

“You can!” Beatrice encouraged Brittany and thrust her tail, hitting it against Brittany’s womb.

“WHUAH!” Brittany moaned and arched her back. The force of Beatrice’s tail jolted Brittany’s body up and she ended up taking the tip of Beatrice’s cock into her open mouth.

“That’s it!” Beatrice cheered Brittany on and thrust her tail against the blonde’s womb a second time.

“MFM!” a wave of pleasure rocked Brittany while the force of the impact shoved her further up, taking another inch of Beatrice inside her mouth.

“See? You can do it! Keep going!” Beatrice said louder and louder and stopped fucking Brittany. “It has to be you! Of your own free will! No regrets or takebacks!”

Brittany froze for a moment, still doubting herself, fearing to fail as she always has. Fearing that she was about to lose her one chance like she always lost her chances.

“It’s your choice to make! Either withdraw and doom yourself to your own fears and a life of regret of what could have been until the day you die. Or! Rise with your own strength to claim a brighter future! Nobody will do it for you! Nobody will give it to you! You have this one chance! One opportunity! Will you capture it? Or—”

Brittany rose to the challenge and pushed up. Past her fears, past her gag reflex, past the certainty that she would hit her iron wall, withdraw and throw up all over the one person that believed in her, ending all hope and ceiling her fate. And before she knew it, she took all eight inches of Beatrice’s cock inside her mouth and the excess—down her throat. Something she had never achieved. Not even once.

A single tear rolled down Brittany’s cheek.

The eight-inch long, thick, and veiny cock of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

 

Beatrice smiled as she recalled the mythical System’s description of her cock. The succubus knew Brittany had no chance to fail. She just needed to believe in herself. And she did. She accepted Beatrice’s offer that was made up on the spot, in the spur-of-the-moment.

“Good girl,” Beatrice said with a proud smile as she looked into Brittany’s shocked eyes. The blonde could not believe that she had done it, even as Beatrice felt the clenching of Brittany’s throat around her long, fat cock.

But as the realization set in, as Brittany felt the airflow to her brain cut-off by the hot piece of flesh lodged down her throat—no, the one she took down her throat, Brittany’s expression changed. She pushed a little further until she felt her lower lip touch Beatrice’s pussy. That action moved the hot piece of meat just a little bit further, massaging and stretching her esophagus, confirming that she indeed had done what she thought impossible.

Am I dreaming? Brittany wondered. All of this did indeed seem so unreal. But if this was a dream—no, especially if it wasn’t, Brittany had only one course of action. If it was a dream, Brittany had nothing to lose. But if this wasn’t a dream, Brittany had everything to gain! She owed it to herself!

“Claim a brighter future!” Beatrice’s words echoed in Brittany’s head, repeating over and over, transforming into a determination that Brittany took ownership of. Rise above Natalie! Surpass Her! Make her jealous? Ha! Fuck her! Dominate her! Do it myself! With my mouth! With my own two hands! Claim my dreams! Nobody will give them to me! I must take them! Take it all! All of it! Now! While I still have this one chance!

Brittany pulled back from Beatrice’s cock, let it out of her mouth, and jumped into Beatrice’s arms, wrapping her arms and legs around the succubus’s torso and locking lips in a passionate, deep, fate-shaping kiss.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 268: Rebirth of Brittany (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah~” Brittany pulled away from Beatrice’s lips just long enough to take a good look into the eyes that hid behind the narrow black mask. The eyes that seemed to see right through her. And they did! How else could have this ascended being cut straight to Brittany’s core? And Brittany was grateful! She returned to Beatrice’s full lips with revived passion while thrusting her hips onto any phallic object she could reach. Beatrice’s tail was already inside Brittany, but even since Beatrice stopped moving it to test Brittany’s resolve, the blonde had to do all the work to get what she wanted.

A test! Another test! Brittany told herself. Well, I already passed one! This is nothing! Drunk on her success and surge of confidence, Brittany fucked herself with Beatrice’s tail and cock. Why would this woman, this being who claimed that she got her girl dick because she had been “marked” by the masked man, why would she also have a long, coiling, phallic demon-like tail growing out of her? Brittany probably should have asked such a question. But it never crossed her mind. Instead, she concentrated on more important issues.

With her pussy full, Brittany had little choice but to try and take Beatrice’s eight-inch cum-dispenser into her ass. However, try as she might to push it inside, she simply could not get more than the narrow part of its engorged head inside. Just as Brittany feared, that cock was simply too girthy to fit inside her, especially without lubrication.

For a brief moment, it made Brittany question just how exactly she managed to take it all down her gullet. But that moment was crushed by Brittany’s newfound resolve. All that I need is a bit of lubrication!

Without even thinking of how to accomplish such a feat (and one that she probably would not be able to explain later), Brittany withdrew from Beatrice’s mouth for a second time and—while still in Beatrice’s arms—lifted off Beatrice’s cock and tail and flipped herself over so that now Brittany had her face right against Beatrice’s cock and her own cock showed into Beatrice’s face.

Perhaps it should have been obvious that Beatrice helped the blonde flip over after feeling Brittany’s obvious frustration with an unlubricated cock and seeing Brittany’s gaze fall to it just before she began her acrobatic maneuver. But the end result did not change with or without such knowledge: Brittany was making good progress with lubricating Beatrice’s giant shaft by using her throat-slop, and Beatrice found herself face to cock with a hard pulsating member of an eighteen-year-old girl who had just sold her soul and body for the promise of a better future. And while receiving such wonderful service down below, Beatrice found it hard to resist not to return the favor.

“Mmmm!” Brittany moaned when she finally felt her cock back inside a warm mouth. She had felt this feeling before, just a while ago with Natalie. But that was different. Brittany and Natalie had played with each other for so long now that it no longer even “counted” when they pleasured each other. Perhaps it never really did. Not when Brittany wanted so much more. And now, she had that! All thanks to this mysterious woman who had ignited a will inside Brittany she did not even know existed. The will to act!

Give my soul and body? Brittany remembered what she promised while pleasure melted her cock and brain. While upside down, with her throat full of superior cock and her own cock inside the mystical woman, Brittany bobbed her entire torso to satisfy as much of the eight hard inches as possible while thrusting her own cock inside the woman’s welcoming mouth. Brittany wished that her cock was as big as the one she worshipped. Her only choice was to move her hips with twice the vigor to compensate the lack of girth with the resolve of her spirit.

If this is what it feels like to give my everything, I will gladly give it all! Give it all as I take it all! Body for body! Soul for soul! That hot, sticky soul! Give it to me!

And just as Brittany gave and took, Beatrice’s passion awoke also. The two continued pleasing each other in the upright sixty-nine position, thrusting their hips faster and faster as they approached climax.

Beatrice—who had not cum in an extraordinary (for her) time, despite orchestrating such wonderful side-activity—had a build-up to unload.

And Brittany who, despite cumming repeatedly already, had thrice the passion she ever had before. Not an ignition. Not an awakening. A rebirth! The old Brittany was dead. The new Brittany had the resolve to cover the world in her seed.

The cum that they pumped inside each other’s stomachs did not slow their spirits in the slightest. It only roused them further!

-63.4 AP

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 269: Dominated Toy of Bob (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Mlhuah~” Bob and Natalie continued to exchange loud, sloppy, cum-filled french kisses while Bob continued to piledrive his two cocks into the brunette. Bob made no attempts to hold back his rough handling of the girl and she was all the more appreciative of such passionate fucking to the point that she lost her senses while scratching Bob’s muscles like a feline. The only thing Bob did before was lift his mask slightly to make his mouth available for the passionate girl but made sure most of his face was still obscured to preserve the absolute secrecy that was required.

Perhaps Bob should have been more apprehensive about tasting cum in the wet exchange with his hot partner. He probably even inadvertently swallowed some of it that mixed with his and Natalie’s saliva, while more flowed down their bodies.

Many of Bob’s colleagues probably would not have approved. Some of them would probably laugh and make fun of him too. A least, on the outside. But how would they feel on the inside? Still cockless and with no relief to their anguish insight! They’d be dying of jealousy of how Bob had the time of his life with this nubile eighteen-year-old girl without any regrets or inhibitions. This did not make up for all the time lost, but it sure as hell beat languishing in growing resentment!

“Bob!” Bob heard the voice of his goddess call out to him from a little further ahead in front of him. His thoughts were so consumed with the single purpose of using the brunette for all she was worth that he completely failed to notice what happened around him.

Bob’s goddess had the blonde in the air in front of her, face toward Bob, horizontally as if the blonde were laying on the ground. But she wasn't. Supported by Beatrice’s tail that was wrapped around her shoulders like an anaconda and held firm at the hips by Beatrice’s arms which betrayed an immense strength that was hidden in their deceptive slimness. Brittany was held high in the air with her legs wrapped around Beatrice’s back, a fat cock pounding her squirting pussy and the tip of ‘anaconda’ slithering deep down her throat. A wheelbarrow position, taken to the air.

“Bring her closer!” Beatrice instructed Bob in a calm tone but with a devilish grin that betrayed her intentions. She used her tail to lift Brittany up and withdrew the ‘anaconda’ out of Brittany’s mouth to exchange more fluids mouth to mouth while she pounded Brittany from behind with thunderous thrusts, forcing a few more drops of cum out of Brittany’s twitching cock each time.

Bob followed Beatrice’s command without question. Even though nothing in Beatrice’s voice suggested it to be a command, Bob could not even envision a world where he would not treat his goddess’ wishes as such. Bob flipped Natalie around and carried her closer to Beatrice and Brittany, driving his two cocks inside her ass and pussy with each step.

As she kept getting fucked through one consecutive brain-melting orgasm into the next, Natalie’s mind was already barely functioning, unable to think of much more than moving her body toward more rough, oblivious ecstasy. Yet even in this condition, Natalie had enough senses left to notice Brittany’s rapture, that is, once she was close enough to see the blonde through cum-stained, foggy, cross-eyed double vision.

Brittany was on cloud nine, yet completely in control of her joy. Her eyes were clear as she looked into the eyes of her powerful futanari partner, unlike the cross-eyed, tongue-out Natalie who had completely submitted herself to the role of a willing, barely sentient cock-sleeve, addicted to cum and cumming.

“B-Bhrithany?” Natalie gasped out her friend's name in between moans that were thrust out of her by a cock in her ass.

With a smile of a demon and the eyes of a predator, Brittany parted from Beatrice’s mouth and leapt to Natalie, wrapping her arms around Natalie’s body with a tight grip like a snake would wrap around its dinner.

Beatrice and Bob each moved a little more closer to each other, so that the two girls could be properly reunited. Their perky tits pressing together, nipples rubbing against each other in circles. Without even saying a word, Brittany invaded Natalie’s mouth with her tongue, biting her lips, landing wide kisses all over Natalie’s face and mouth, sucking and licking as if she really desired to consume her friend.

Natalie gave in to Brittany with no resistance. As long as Bob kept screwing her like this, Natalie gladly received her friend’s warmth. Especially the warmth of her body. As Bob and Beatrice fucked the two girls into each other, Natalie’s and Brittany’s cum-drenched cocks robbed fiercely against each other, enveloped by each other’s warm, slippery bellies, forming a hot, wet double-body sleeve that compelled the girls to rub against each other more and more, priming themselves for a new orgasm.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 270: Fall of Natalie (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Nhah!!! AAAH!!” Natalie moaned in ecstasy as she came over and over together with Brittany, drenching their bellies with cum that acted as hot cock-sleeves for their throbbing cocks.

Natalie had lost all sense by now, but Brittany had more desires, aching for fulfillment. Too long Natalie took Brittany for granted. For too long Brittany had to act as a second-rate assistant, a confidence booster, a cock-cleaner, a sentient toy, a towel.

“Haah! Haha! This is your true nature after all?” Brittany laughed as she looked at Natalie’s hopelessly lost ahegao face while getting fucked in both holes. They both had a cock in ass and pussy. However, their limits were clearly on different levels. “She was right about you, wasn’t she? There’s nothing more to you, is there?”

Brittany pushed away from Natalie just enough to create some space between their sticky bodies. Feeling the subtle push, Beatrice seamlessly accommodated the wishes of her new minion and took a step back. Cum gushed down through the created opening between the two girl’s thighs. Brittany grabbed Natalie by her hair and pushed her down toward their cocks.

“Remember how you had me clean up the cocks of your fucks so that you could score more points by giving them a girl to abuse?” Brittany shouted as she pushed Natalie down on her cock. “How you had them pee in my mouth as my reward? Then another night as punishment! Whatever worked to get your friends up for another round! Remember how you masturbated while laughing at how desperate I was for validation!?”

Brittany drove Natalie’s head up and down to the sound of gurgling gagging while unleashing all the pent-up frustrations she never even realized she had. When Brittany finally brought Natalie for a response, all that Brittany saw was a high-on-pleasure, stupidly grinning, cross-eyed cum-slut that used her free hands to jerk herself off for even more pleasure with eyes rolled so far back that the irises were barely visible.

“This is the limit to your ambition, isn’t it?” Brittany asked with disgust. “To think I used to look up to you! To think I used to wish to be you! You don’t even have enough brain cells in that cum-addled brain of yours to beg for forgiveness!!!”

All the berating seemed to only arouse Natalie further. The brunette just moaned, giggled, and murmured something incomprehensibly while throbbing, dark-purple girl-cock continued to slowly ooze cum out of it.

“Mhrrr-huaaah-Mhhhuuu… Mhooaaar~” Natalie finally managed to force out a single, barely-comprehensible word. The only begging the brunette did was for more of the pleasure that she was hopelessly addicted to.

“How dare you!!” Brittany screamed and pushed Natalie’s head down on the brunette’s cock. Natalie’s cock was so erect and she got so hot and flexible that even a little force from Brittany allowed for Natalie’s cock to enter the girl’s sloppy mouth.

Natalie greedily sucked herself off while each thrust from Bob’s two cocks drove Natalie’s cock up and down, in and out of the brunette’s drooling mouth. Whenever her cock got out of reach of her lips, Natalie wagged her tongue feverishly, desperate for a taste of herself, desperate to get her own cock back into her comforting mouth, jerking herself to shoot another load into her mouth as soon as possible, even as they reduced to weak spurts.

“You’d probably be satisfied with just sitting in the corner and sucking yourself off for the rest of your life!” Brittany berated her friend more and more. “You don’t deserve any better! You certainly don’t deserve to hog those wonderful cocks all to yourself if you aren’t even capable of appreciating them!”

Bob couldn’t agree more. The high of finally fucking a tight nubile slut started to wear off after filling her holes several times in a row. The girl was clearly content with just hanging there and getting railed until she passed out. But Bob still wanted more. While he still had the chance. While he had his cocks. And the passionate blonde stole his attention.

Bob lifted Natalie off his cock with a ‘plop’ sound and put the cum-drenched girl in the corner to continue playing with herself, which she did. There was not a single square inch of flesh to grab Natalie by that was not sticky with a coat of sweat and cum, so Bob wiped his hands against muscular, naked thighs while he moved toward Brittany, the girl that eyed him with hunger in her eyes while moving her hips to the rhythm of Beatrice’s thrusts, arching her back and licking her fingers clean.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 271: Choice of Bob (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Bob did not know what happened to the blonde girl while he wasn’t paying attention. The girl that at first looked like just another among countless horny sluts that looked for a night with successful murderers before they perished in the next rounds. Now, she seemed like a completely different person. As if her body was possessed by some other soul. Her expressions, her posture, the tone of voice, her very aura—all were unrecognizable.

Bob could not even begin to imagine what other tricks the might Cock Gifter was capable of besides the obvious one. But if she told him that it was within her powers to transfer souls between bodies, he would have believed her. Bob had no doubt that the blonde’s change was the doing of his goddess. The goddess that currently stood on her two feet, holding the blonde teen while fucking her with her cock and tail.

Bob’s brain did not even process the fact that his goddess had a long, inhuman tail. Even though just half an hour ago—as far as Bob was concerned—Beatrice was nothing more than another young, foolish or desperate participant, doomed to die in these death games, Bob somehow failed to keep up with the compounding evidence that there was much more to Beatrice than met the eye. Perhaps it was willful blindness, brought on by the joys Beatrice bestowed to those loyal to her.

Though this world was full of all kinds of beastkin folk with all kinds of tails of different shapes and sizes, none of them had a tail quite like Beatrice’s. If Bob ever set foot on the long-lost frontlines, he might have noticed a striking similarity to the appendages of certain demons that invaded this world. However, very few survived such intimate encounters with high-tier demons. Thus, Bob’s ignorance could be forgiven. Especially when considering that all his attention was captured by the changed Brittany who lured Bob closer and closer, unleashing her charms on the horny man the same way a spider spun its web to capture its breakfast.

As Beatrice rhythmically penetrated Brittany’s ass and pussy, Brittany’s cum-drenched girl-cock throbbed, glistening with desires yet unfulfilled. Brittany bit her finger as she watched Bob, then lowered her gaze to her potent clit-clit, then back to Bob again, watching whether Bob followed her gaze. He did! Brittany smiled. How could Bob not look at Brittany’s mighty girl-cock? The same cock that finally broke Natalie’s mind! Such a wondrous sight to behold! Even if Bob wanted to avoid looking at it, he could not.

“Ever wondered what it feels like?” Brittany asked. “To please a cock? To feel it grow for you? To feel it respond to your every action? To be the one to bring it to climax? To be praised for your oral skills in a way that cannot be faked?”

“Wh… I…” Bob stuttered in confusion. He was a man! He made girls submit and they loved it! That’s what he reminded himself of during his cockless years. Even if reality was less glamorous than what his rose-tinted glasses made him to believe. What was it that made girls go crazy? That giant pulsating thing… What did it feel like? In this little cell that seemed to exist outside space and time… Where new experiences were born. Where everyone was free to lose themselves to depravity.

Will he? Beatrice wondered. Unfortunately, unlike everyone else in this cell, Beatrice was still lucid enough to remember that they did not have enough time to endlessly explore their unfulfilled desires.

They could not spend the rest of their lives here, sucking and fucking, exploring themselves and each until the collapse of civilization because in the real world, they had mere minutes before Bob and Beatrice would have to return to the arena.

Beatrice pulled her tail out of Brittany’s pussy, giving Bob another choice. A tempting choice. One that Brittany instantly realized and got a little wetter the very moment she envisioned it.

“What will it be?” Brittany asked with a smile and spread her pussy lips with her fingers, giving Bob the freedom to choose how he would spend his last minutes of joy.

Cock or pussy? Bob had already experienced what it felt like to fuck a single girl in both holes at once. A double penetration performed solo! An act that could make a B-rank slut submit unconditionally. But Brittany had already experienced such an act before Bob’s very eyes without losing herself. And performed by the Cock Gifter herself! How could Bob hope to compare? Not to mention that Brittany’s backdoor entrance was still firmly secured by a girth that Bob could not match. Then…

“Tick-tock,” Beatrice said.

Though Bob did not know what Beatrice said, her words spurred him to action and he made his decision. The snap decision to squeeze his two cocks together and push them inside Brittany’s spread-open, cum-covered pussy, performing a proper double penetration, one that could compete even with the girth of Bob’s goddess.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 272: Rapture of Brittany (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“HUAAAHH!!” Brittany cried out with a wide smile on her face. Her old self would have been terrified of such an action. To feel two giant cocks press inside her tight entrance. But Brittany’s new self welcomed any challenge. The old Brittany longed to be the center of attention of alpha fuck-mates. The new Brittany secured her place and pleasure. Her pussy was drenched with juices. Her body was covered in cum that further lubricated Bob’s cocks that were coated in a thick layer of cum and Natalie’s juices. Just like Natalie used Brittany before, now Brittany used Natalie’s body to secure her own pleasure.

Brittany relaxed and welcomed the powerful, relentless invasion inside her flexible pussy. Brittany envisioned how she took that giant thing inside her throat. The feeling of it. The process of relaxing and contorting to the shape. Using her own will to take all of it. The high she got from overcoming the challenge. The sexual gratification of getting filled to the brim. The pleasure of having every inch of her insides tightly massaged by a hot, hard cock. The sweet pain that turned to pleasure. The pleasure that she gave back. The cycle of pleasure that fed itself. The feedback loop continuously increased the pleasure of both parties until they could not imagine living without it, without each other.

“YEEEEEEEES!” Brittany gasped as her body was rocked by Bob’s hard thrust that stretched her pussy unlike anything she ever felt before. Brittany let that feeling take over. She wrapped her arms around Bob’s giant shoulders, scratching Bob’s back bloody while she bit Bob’s ear, moaning loudly into it as he fucked her pussy like nobody ever had.

Within seconds the combined force of Bob’s two cocks and Beatrice’s giant girth became too much to manage calmly. Even as Brittany met their cocks with her hips her entire body trembled from the otherworldly stimulation. Brittany lifted her head toward the ceiling, crying out as her moans were fucked right out of her. The opportunity to plug one more hole was not missed and Beatrice’s tail invaded Brittany’s mouth at first opportunity, claiming Brittany’s last fuckable hole.

During all this, barely lucid Natalie sat in the corner and watched with high eyes how her friend get spit-roast-double-penetrated by alpha specimens. Natalie whimpered watching this, imagining it was her that was railed in every hole she had, drooling and jerking herself off with a feverish speed and force. Natalie squeezed her already sore girl-cock so hard that the friction hurt. But she was desperate for a few more shots of pleasure into her brain. A few more tiny drops of cum. Even if it came through pain. As long as she got to cum one more time, that was all that mattered.

And while Natalie’s need for pleasure turned from pathetic to desperate, Brittany was at an all-time high. She came over and over, moaning, crying, and orgasming through every fuckable hole in her body that unleashed intense pleasure, bombarding her mind and body from all sides. Fucked by four cocks at once, Brittany’s old self crept back up and let tears of joy flow as her dreams were fulfilled. A casual side glance at her collapsed friend gave Brittany the final push to an ever greater orgasm. The old Brittany could have died happy at that moment. But the new Brittany was not satisfied with the role of a mere fuck toy. She wanted more. She would have more.

Brittany pushed Bob back and leapt off Beatrice’s cocks onto Bob, pinning him on the ground. Brittany then took Bob’s two cocks and sunk them into her pussy, proceeding to fuck the masked man mercilessly. Bob looked at the blonde with shock, but as the pleasure overwhelmed him, he simply let go and stared at the ceiling while the tingling pleasure built inside his pussy-squeezed cocks and the blonde scratched his chest.

Not nearly satisfied with just having one set of cocks to play with, Brittany spun around into a reverse cowgirl position and went to work to Beatrice’s giant shaft. It took only a few more spirited moves of Brittany’s hips to hear Bob’s loud groans as his body tensed up and he unleashed a double-torrent of cum inside Brittany. Eager for another cock-orgasm of her own, Brittany jumped off Bob’s cocks before he even finished cumming, letting his cum spurt into the air before landing on his chest and stomach, and Brittany’s back who now went on to tackle Beatrice.

Moved by Brittany’s passionate spirit, Beatrice let the blonde tackle her. This had only one possible, easily predictable outcome: Brittany spread Beatrice’s legs and thrust inside the succubus’s accepting, wet pussy.

“He, hehe! HaHAHAHUAAAH!” Brittany laughed and moaned and cried as she finally experienced the other side of sex. The primal, simple act of taking a bitch in heat and taking possession of her. Dominating her with a hard cock. Grabbing her soft thighs. Making her tits bounce with powerful thrusts. Hearing her ecstatic moans as she got plowed by a big, fat cock that made her remember her female nature. Feeling her pussy respond to the faster and harder thrusts. Feeling that squelching pussy suck the cock deeper inside, clamping around it, not letting go, encouraging it to finish the deed, to fulfill the purposes of cock and pussy as nature intended and spray potent seed all over the inner pussy walls, thrusting forward hard, ensuring that no cum could escape until the womb was reached and the female was marked.

As euphoric Brittany pumped the final drops of cum inside Beatrice's sweet, hot, clamping pussy, Brittany's overloaded mind finally gave out and the blonde fainted, collapsing powerlessly onto the busty succubus, face-first into the soft, malleable bosom.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 273: Return to Reality (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

-63.4 AP

 

“Phew!” Beatrice breathed out as she slowly came to from a mind-blowing orgasm. By the time Brittany fainted and fell into Beatrice’s tits, the succubus still spurted a few more shots of cum into her own giant tits. And Beatrice would’ve lied if she said it did not feel amazing to get fucked with such pure passion, to feel the futa female’s cum splash across her pussy out of the throbbing cock that made her moan with pleasure, to cum onto her own body, to feel the warmth of her satisfied, resting mate as they smeared the cum across their sexy, sweaty bodies.

Holy hell! Beatrice certainly wasn’t expecting things to turn out quite like this when she went to this place for a quick “half hour’s rest”. If it was up to her, Beatrice would’ve happily stayed here, holding Brittany in her arms, watching her sleep after a life-changing event, waiting for her to wake up, and helping her through the change that she underwent. But Beatrice could not stay here. Even with all the gains she made, she had obligations toward herself to continue her combat training. She looked past Brittany to see if her escort still remembered that they had places to be.

Of course not! Beatrice sighed. While Bob’s two erections finally had subsided, the masked man lay on the ground and contemplated what he had experienced. How am I the one reminding my official guide-slash-guard that I’m supposed to be back on time? Beatrice gently moved the sleeping futa girl off of her body and placed her on the ground next to her.

If I’m the one to also the role of the responsible one here, I might as well make herself be more presentable first, Beatrice thought as she got up and adjusted her erotic fantasy schoolgirl outfit. Squeezing her tits back into the confinement of her crop top and adjusting her tiny skirt to cover her waning cock that was adequately satisfied, for now.

“Bob,” Beatrice said the masked man’s name only when she stood over him, looking down on her minion as if he was a fool for still lying on his back with his cum-smeared cocks exposed as if she wasn’t in the exact same position a minute ago.

“Eh… Huh?” Bob moved his eyes in the direction of the voice while still reliving in his mind the pleasures he experienced. Only when his mind screamed at him repeatedly to get his shit together in front of the being that gave him that very pleasure he reminisced so blissfully did Bob finally move, suddenly and haphazardly, collecting himself into some semblance of anything that wasn’t utterly pathetic.

“Y-yes!? I-I mean… T-thank you!” Bob got on his knees in front of Beatrice, with his forehead against the rocks. “I… Words fail me to express… What you have done for me… How can I even—”

“Don’t we have to be somewhere?” Beatrice asked a question she already knew the answer to. However, maintaining authority was crucial in this situation.

“A… ah… AH!?” Bob raised his head and looked at Beatrice with an expression that rapidly changed from obliviousness, to worry, to realization, to pure horror.

Bob brought up the palm of his hand and conjured a small fire in his arm that formed three symbols. The burning, morphing numerical symbols appeared and were quenched in his clenched fist so fast that Beatrice did not even get a chance to grasp what they represented, besides the fact that they seemed to be numbers, akin to the ones that formed the half-hour countdown during the first round in the arena.

“We have to go now!” Bob declared clearly, with a tone that would suggest that their very lives depended on it.

“… Very well,” Beatrice agreed, maintaining a tone that suggested she had a say in whether they did in fact return or not. “But make yourself presentable first! You can’t possibly be thinking of walking out of here looking that that!”

“A-ah!?” Bob rose up and looked at his naked, sticky self as if waking up from a dream. “O-of course! A moment!”

Beatrice smiled while Bob scrambled through the cell to find some cloth to clean himself with. Beatrice had no intention of being even a second late to the next round of the Forge of Champions. If the previous events were anything to go by, lateness could indeed result in a swift or, worse, slow and painful death. And Beatrice was the one that had to keep track of the time, after all. But if she somehow allowed Bob to be the one to come to his senses and demand their return while Beatrice basked in erotic pleasure, most of her work would have been undone.

“H-how do I look?” Bob asked Beatrice nervously while adjusting his kilt to make sure it covered his flaccid cocks. The old, ragged cloth he used to wipe himself clean laid next to Bob, his muscles still glistening in a few places where he failed to properly wipe the cum, sweat, and female juices.

Like you’re already mine, Beatrice thought, doing her best to hide her thoughts from Bob. She walked toward the man whose chest rose rapidly from nervous breathing. She adjusted his mask, lowering it to fully cover his face like it used to before they walked into this cell, and said, “Take a deep breath! It’s fine! You’re going to be fine as long as you remember who you’re loyal to.”

Bob adjusted his mask, fell to one knee, and announced clearly, “I’m loyal to you, my goddess!”

And don’t you forget it! Beatrice thought but kept it to herself, so that she didn’t sound too much like a villain. Something positive, positive… Ah! “Then let us move toward a brighter future!”

“Yes!” Bob shouted and slammed his fists into the rocks so fiercely that small pieces of rocks broke off and flew in all directions, away from the impact.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 274: Cocks and Bribes

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Bob rose to his feet before Beatrice and calmed his breathing, ready to go without delay. He turned toward the door and was already halfway out of the cell when he noticed Beatrice stay behind at Brittany’s side.

“W-we don’t have the time…” Bob said, trying to remind his goddess of how little time they had to reach the arena, but he also did not dare instruct her what to do, especially when his own actions that led to their delay were still so fresh in his mind and in the soreness of his two cocks.

“I know,” Beatrice said and sighed while she adjusted Brittany’s hair off her calm, sleeping face. She will have so many questions. Her cocks will be gone. I will be gone. Just leaving her after “the deed” is done… Even if they did sign up precisely for just that... Beatrice noticed how it became a trend for her to leave the women she fucked, sometimes without even a chance for so much as a word. Rafaelia back in the inn, that bunny girl, now this. The list could go on. But it was also how Beatrice managed to get so much leveling done in such a short span of time.

“They know where to find you,” Bob said, showing awareness that Beatrice did not even expect out of her new minion.

“I know,” Beatrice nodded and rose to her feet. The succubus threw but a glance at Natalie that slumped in the corner. The brunette had also passed out. Her head hung low, her hands and flaccid girl-cock lay in a puddle of cum between her thighs. The improved [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill might just be too intense for some, Beatrice theorized while wondering if the enhancement had anything to do with such potent reactions, or that—perhaps—Natalie simply had a much weaker will. Either way, more tests are required.

“We must hurry,” Bob said as both he and Beatrice all but ran from the cell, back toward the noise of the entertainment areas. “M-my… They will be gone soon, right?”

“Yes, I did set the limit for thirty minutes,” Beatrice confirmed. Perhaps it should have occurred to her sooner, but Beatrice realized how little physical of this level affected her. Fresh out of combat, after a brief but intense fucking, and now practically race walking, and yet Beatrice could still talk without missing a beat, nor even notice her pulse quicken. These incremental, consistent physical improvements really add up after a while.

“…” Bob stayed quiet for a moment.

Beatrice saw the masked man clench his fists. It did not take much brainpower to make a safe bet that Bob was rather glum about losing his manhood all over again in the upcoming minutes. Especially after just receiving such a wonderful reminder of the joys of owning a working cock and having a sexy girl to bring to orgasm with it. Wonderful then, painful now. Like an alcoholic that gave in and downed a bottle only to realize how hard it’s going to be to get back to sobriety.

“When do you think… I mean… could you… You know?” words stuck in Bob’s throat. He had no illusions about what his question meant.

Ah, you have no intention of going back to sobriety, do you? Beatrice smiled behind Bob’s back.

“I could, of course!” Beatrice said as if they spoke of something as trivial as lending a coin. “But we’re getting ahead of ourselves! Who knows if I’ll even survive the next round, right? Haha!”

Bob instantly spun on his heels and declared, “You must!”

Bob’s action was so sudden that Beatrice nearly ran into him with her breasts. Stopping suddenly caused her boobs to sway even under the restricting crop top. This did not distract Bob’s stare that remained square on Beatrice’s eyes, waiting for a response, demonstrating the earnestness of his desire for Beatrice’s absolute success.

“I will!” Beatrice stated flatly. “Who do you think you’re talking to?”

The momentary tension broke when Bob breathed a sigh of relief and bowed, saying, “I’m terribly sorry!”

Bob turned around for them to resume their hasty pace and added, “As much as I hope for your victory, there is nothing that I can do to help you. The event is always observed closely. There have been attempts to tamper with the games. Bribes. Threats. Without fail, they ended gruesomely for everyone involved.”

“I would be ashamed if I could not get through this without outside help,” Beatrice brushed off any notion that she would even consider seeking assistance.

The noise from the entertainment area grew exponentially louder. And just before Bob and Beatrice entered the half-naked crowd, Bob blurted out, “Could you also gift cocks to several of my friends?”

“Of course!” Beatrice assured her follower without a second’s hesitation while thinking: Terms and conditions may apply.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 275: Balls and Masks

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That’s wonderful!” Bob cheered when he heard Beatrice’s generosity.

“Hold up!” Beatrice put up her hand and instantly curbed Bob’s rejoicing. “I said ‘I could’. And I can. But that doesn’t mean I will simply go around spending my powers left and right!”

“I-I see,” Bob’s stature dropped an inch. It all made sense. Not only were Bob and others unable to offer this woman help in the coming games, but she also declared no desire to receive it. What incentive would she have to waste her powers? “What would it take for them to at least temporarily get the chance to feel like men again? Like I did?”

“It will simply depend on how they ask,” Beatrice said with a kind expression but with finality to her tone that made it clear she would not explain further.

And indeed, she did not. Bob understood clearly. This woman needed but one thing. Loyalty. The one thing that was so hard to come by in this city.

“You need not worry—none among the black masks has any love for the white masks,” Bob reassured Beatrice, but did not dare bow in such close proximity to the spectators and the overseers within the crowds, less his new allegiance was discovered.

“I never am,” Beatrice said with utter surety. Even if Beatrice did question her decisions, worry about her fate, her goals, her allies—there was absolutely no reason for someone like Bob to even imagine anything other than absolute confidence. Beatrice simply nodded ahead for Bob to resume his actual job before they really got in trouble for being late.

“R-right,” Bob turned around and rushed forward into the laughing, drinking, jeering, moaning, cumming crowds, beating himself up for his stupidity. Stupid! Coward! What kind of questions were those? Can’t even bow? Who’s more important!? The horny, bloodthirsty idiots that are too busy gawking at titties or a being with powers not seen since the Old Days? Say something! “It’s not really a big deal if we’re a few minutes late or not. The spectators are the ones always late from the entertainment areas, and the only thing that matters to those drunks is a good show, not how strictly it follows a schedule.”

“Uhuh,” Beatrice acknowledged Bob’s information while thinking of something far more important. White masks, huh? Beatrice recalled what Bob said back before the “rest”. The organizers of the Forge of Champions. Then where are they? How powerful are they? I’ll need to proceed with care when I eventually meet these mysterious, white-masked figures. If even one of them was powerful enough to castrate and subdue such potent fire mages…

While Beatrice had no way to accurately gauge the magic prowess of Bob and the other black masks from the few tricks they displayed during the first round, their position in the arena told Beatrice enough. They needed to be able to deal with anyone who volunteered for these games. With all participants. Prevent any from escaping even when left one on one. Guarding the spectators, if necessary. Though the mandatory nature of that last theoretical points was highly questionable in this decadent, bloody event. The average mercenary scum that Beatrice faced before did not even register as a threat compared to these men.

Could Ember beat one of them? All of them? Beatrice tried to guess how her fire-wielding bodyguard compared to these fire mages. Ember was never really challenged during their time together. In fact, now that Beatrice thought about it, Ember only ever fought in combat one time. Beatrice had fought more often than her own bodyguard. Not that Beatrice had any complaints about the opportunities for additional combat experience and levels. But the one time Ember fought, that ended up being such a one-sided slaughter that it did not even seem to make Ember get remotely serious. Where is she anyway?

Beatrice did not see Ember once since they parted in these mines. That was not anything particularly unexpected or worrying, considering the thousands that gathered here, but Beatrice realized that she would have liked to at least catch a glimpse of her partner. Get a hold of yourself!

As Beatrice scanned through the crowds for familiar faces, she saw Galla—or Gamma here—having a casual, cheerful conversation with a couple of girls at the ‘Dick Rating’ booths. Guess she’s already done with this round’s ‘reward’, Beatrice thought as she carefully stepped over the slimy wooden spheres with numbers on them that were lying on the ground all over the place. The number signified the lucky guy or gal to receive ‘Gamma’s oral-service while the lucky ball’s thrower would later get a lay with a champion. Beatrice momentarily caught herself imagining what game could she play with the lucky winner that would surpass the ball pussy-launching.

The second face familiar face that Beatrice saw was Olivia, returning from her rest, guided by an escort of her own, followed by a dreamy-eyed woman that had a rather obvious resemblance to Beatrice, body type-wise. The big breasts, the hips, the skimpy outfit, the type and length of hair, though the color was way off—half-bleached orange. It was as obvious that the woman was enamored with Olivia as it was obvious that Olivia could not care less.

Beatrice had a teasing question or two for Olivia once they both returned to the arena, especially considering that Olivia was just as late as Beatrice. The succubus looked up to the highest, isolated platform from which the pompous furball announcer oversaw the games. There she stood. Five feet tall, face covered by her black mask with a blue flame, with three other, taller figures at her side, all with white masks with red flames painted across them.

Ah, Beatrice saw a new threat appear, much sooner than she anticipated.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 276: White Masks

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“It’s rare for you to miss even a single round,” Felicia Thundershnauf said. The black mask-wearing ball of snow-white hair said with her back toward the newly arrived, white mask-wearing trio. Unlike the other times she spoke, this time her voice was not magnified for all the crowds to hear, which allowed speaking discretely with the privileged.

All three figures that arrived through one of many secret tunnels behind them wore fiery-red robes. All three had hoods on their heads to conceal even their hairstyles, though the masks were fully visible. Two—the tallest figures that stood behind, at either side of the middle figure—held their hands behind their backs, with straight and proper posture, chest out, shoulders wide. A posture of guards at their post.

“Bah! That annoying old hag had her fucking—shit! Fuck! Forget it!” the shortest of the three white masks cursed repeatedly as she walked up to the railings next to the white-haired announcer. The voice clearly belonged to a young female, and even the hanging fiery red robes could not fully hide her developed body. Short as the female white mask was compared to the other two, the girl still had a full head over the hairball who barely reached five feet.

“I hope I didn’t miss anything particularly exciting,” the girl sighed and casually rested against the metal bars: elbows on the metal, head in hands. “Usually, the first round is just to get rid of the boring shitters, so it should be fine.”

Though the girl’s expression was fully hidden behind the mask, her frustration radiated from her voice and posture. She looked down to the crowds, in the same direction that the announcer was looking.

The announcer of the games paid little attention to the swearing or complaining of the white-masked girl. She simply continued watching the debauchery of the citizens of Klapsus with slight amusement. “Like children eating dirt, aren’t they?”

“H-What!?” the white mask looked at the back of the white hairball.

“Ah, right… My bad! Terribly sorry for the poor joke,” Felicia made a half-assed apology after a moment’s pause and continued observing the arena and the participants that slowly returned to it. Number Seven was among the first to arrive, well in advance of the time limit, even before the white masks arrived.

“Not much need for rest for that one?” Felicia giggled. “I hope he doesn’t have ‘performance issues’ in the bedroom. Though it would explain the overcompensation on the battlefield, wouldn’t it?”

“Is he someone worth paying attention to?” the white mask girl asked and studied the muscle mountain with mild curiosity.

“He is among the favorites to win... Yeah, you did miss some fun stuff.”

“FUCKING SHIT, I knew it!!” the girl cursed and slammed her fists against the rails. She cursed loud enough to form a small echo in the dark mines despite the immense noise pollution created by the crowds that were concluding their intermission activities and returning with excitement to watch the next round of games.

“Calm down, the others will hear!” Felicia finally turned to the potty mouth girl.

“Who the fuck you think you’re talking to!?”

“… I’m sorry, Your Highness,” Felicia bowed slightly. “All that I meant is that you should try and preserve the image and the mythical aura of the white masks. Those that get upset easily are…”

The white-masked girl breathed deep and clenched the bars as she got a hold of herself. “If it wasn’t for that annoying… It’s fine! I’m fine! Not a piece of some-ARGH! FUCKING OLD GEEZER!”

Felicia stood nearby silently. Neither recoiling nor moving closer to calm the girl. She did not so much as flinch. Felicia had already voiced her concern once, there was no point repeating herself as none of the white masks had short-term memory issues, as far as she was aware.

But seeing that her suggestion was thoroughly ignored, Felicia simply cast a dampening spell. It was a simple spell that worked in exactly opposite way to her voice enhancement spell that allowed Felicia to do her job here so efficiently. Now, with the invisible dampening barrier created around the platform they stood on, Felicia no longer had to worry that any unnecessary information would be given away.

“… Is this it?” the girl asked as she viewed the participants that had gathered in the arena.

“Hmm? Almost, yes,” Felicia nodded as she counted the participants who were already in the arena along with their shirtless, kilt-wearing escorts. “A couple more are on their way. See? On those three paths?”

“… Wasn’t there a couple participating tonight? Both wore fur, the woman had glasses…”

“Oh, yes! They’re dead.”

“WHAT!? … Really? After all the trouble I went through… I was sure that it would have at least some effect…”

“What effect?” Felicia’s tone of voice changed abruptly, no longer the playful one.

“I guess none if they kicked it against these shitters!” the girl exhaled in frustration.

“Your highness, may I ask what you were expecting from those two?” Felicia insistently probed for information.

The girl turned her head toward the little hairball and looked down on the announcer. “What. Did. I. Miss?”

“Are you perhaps referring to the nine or ten feet tall, four-armed, two-headed mutant?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 277: A Matter of a Mutant

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Two-headed?” the white mask girl asked with rising excitement.

“Correct,” Felicia nodded.

“Yes!” the girl cheered and clenched her fist with excitement, confirming Felicia’s previous question. The description of the mutant was everything the girl could have hoped for and more! But her excitement died as quickly as it came to life. Because of the simple fact that the mutant was nowhere to be seen. “What happened? You have to give me all the details!”

“But the next round—”

“Can wait! If any of those useless shitters dares to complain I’ll gut them myself!”

“I see.”

“See what? Hurry up! You’re starting to remind me of a certain rodent. Why was there only one monster? Did the other idiot die before they transformed? How much did the mutant improve in strength? How did it act? Was it still human? Was it a demon? Something in between? What abilities did it have? How did it behave?”

“After quick and disgraceful losses, participants Number Twenty-five and Twenty-six unleashed a wave of dark energy and combined inside it into a single creature with two heads,” Felicia reported in a near-monotone voice. “The creature far exceeded any combat capabilities the participants had displayed before. Though the creature appeared sentient, to the point of talking with itself, it was more demon than human. Immense physical strength, durability, and speed, as well as morphing capabilities. Easily agitated, hard to put down.”

“But it was put down,” the white mask girl sighed. “How? Why? Was-was it simply too powerful? The black masks had to put it down?”

“No, we did no such thing,” Felicia shook her head. “Your experiment was put down in combat by another participant.”

“Seriously!? One of these shitters!?” the girl was shocked as she grabbed the railing and leaned over it, looking at the sixteen participants that were gathered below. “Which one?”

“A little cockroach,” Felicia said dismissively. “Participant Number Sixty-nine. The one with giant tits and a skirt shorter than your temper.”

“Cute,” the girl said and studied the monster-killer. “… Do you have any idea who she is?”

“No.”

“Neither do I. Strange, isn’t it?”

“You hardly ever leave the palace.”

“And you hardly ever leave the streets. So how could neither of us have ever met that big-breasted bimbo?”

“The population of this city is still respectable. And we do still have fresh, legal meat appear in this city from time to time as they grow up.”

“Or sneak in…”

“Either way she is a dead girl walking, with plenty of time to study her in detail,” Felicia dismissed the importance of participant Number Sixty-Nine. “However, a demonic mutant suddenly appearing out of thin air in my arena—”

“’Your’ arena?”

Felicia’s eye twitched visibly, through the holes in her mask. “My apologies, Your Highness! I am but a humble overseer. But you must understand that this is no small matter! Even though I downplayed such a bizarre creature suddenly appearing, and even most of the citizens here are too drunk, horny, or stupid to pay any mind to it, and some to even remember—”

“Just another spectacle of the gory Forge of Champions! Nothing more.”

“I see,” wheels turned in the little hairball’s head. “A pair of strange magicians found their way into the city. Were they seeking fame and glory? A little excitement? A secure position? Their goals were unknown, but their arrogance and stupidity proved to be their downfall in the very first round of the brutal death games. A few rumors of powerful magicians could appear, or perhaps aberrant spawn of the Demon Horde? Something to talk about…”

“Exactly! Yet one of the reasons you’re so favored!” the white mask girl laughed and patted Felicia on the shoulder. “Though, without a doubt, your best qualities are your loyalty and discretion…”

The white mask girl dashed toward the other two white mask figures and gutted them like pigs with two quick, deep slashes through the robes across their bellies, and two more across their throats.

“Your High-ghalrh!

“Glhrughlf—!”

Both men that stood silently in the background like loyal guards now found themselves bleeding out, covering their assassin with a fountain of blood from their throats while warm guts spilled out of their bellies and splashed against the rocks under the rocks, oozing outward in all directions across the platform as the dead meat of two persons fell over.

“Ew!! No!” Felicia protested.

“Ah! I’m sorry,” the girl said with absolutely no remorse as she spread her arms and moaned sweetly while she let the blood pour over her body. She held a curved stainless steel dagger in her right hand, its ruby crystal coated in the blood of its victims. “I had completely forgotten that while I could trust you with a secret, I most certainly could not trust my mother’s lapdogs!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 278: Thrill of the Kill

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As the two bodies cooled on the rocks in a pool of their own blood and guts, in the shadows of the cave-like platform, away from the public eye, Felicia stepped away from the encroaching blood, pressing against the railings to avoid even a drop touching her naked feet or her snow-white hair that reached the ground.

“Why did you do that!?” Felicia protested the masked girl’s actions.

“Since when did you develop hearing problems? Are those stupidly long ears just for show?” the masked girl asked while she still basked in the aftermath of her bloody killings. Her moans of pleasure grew rarer and quieter, rather, she now seemed to purr like a cat while warm blood soaked through her robes, seeped through the holes of her white mask, and dripped on her closed eyes, flowing across her face like bloody tears that she licked up with joy, savoring its metallic taste.

This lasted for far too long as far as Felicia was concerned, yet far too briefly for the blood-drenched girl. She breathed in and out, slowly, deeply, enjoying the final moments of the passing excitement. With her back toward Felicia, the girl lifted up her mask and licked a little bit of blood off the blade of her dagger. But it was already different. The thrill of the kill came and went, the blood on her blade had already cooled. With her high passing, the blood on the blade was now no better than the blood under her feet, cold and dirty, nothing like when it is freshly spilled from a warm, living, breathing body, pumped out through cut arteries by a failing heart.

The girl sighed, and—finally turning her attention to Felicia—said, “I told you, didn’t I? They would have ratted me out as soon as we returned to the palace.”

“But why kill them here? You could have just gotten rid of them somewhere in the tunnels later! What If somebody saw you from below?”

“… So?”

“‘So?’ You risk ruining the mysterious image of the supreme overseers of the games!”

“Oh, give me a break! Every single shitter here knows that this entire event is run by the Guild! ‘Thelicia Fundershnauf’? Ha!”

“That’s the point!” Felicia hissed through grit teeth in a low voice, letting her frustration show too obviously.

“You forget yourself!” the girl said and slowly lifted her bloodied curved dagger, pointing the pointy end at Felicia’s face. She held her dagger like that for a couple of seconds. Felicia did not flinch. She did not even blink. The bloody assassin sighed, lowered the dagger, and said, “You ruined the moment. Let’s just get back to the games.”

The white-masked girl put her dagger away and walked to the railing next to Felicia as if nothing had happened. Felicia looked to see that the blood did not reach her hair before turning back to the arena.

“Won’t those two be missed in the palace?” Felicia asked.

The robed girl shrugged and said, “We have more of those back in the palace.”

Felicia tilted her head questioningly.

“So, where were we?” the robed girl asked as she viewed the participants, gathered in the arena below. “Ah, the one that killed my experiment!”

That was not ‘where they were’, but Felicia understood that pressing the issue directly would be pointless, possibly detrimental. At least for now. “Number Sixty-nine did not kill that creature alone. She probably would’ve died if not for another participant. So, I would not get your hopes too high up.”

“Oh? And who’s the other one?”

“Already dead. They both were lucky, and your mutant had several weak spots.”

“…”

“What’s taking so long!?” as the crowds gathered to view the next round of the games, more and more people were dissatisfied with the waiting.

“They never start on time,” someone pointed out.

“Waiting for those late cummers foot fetishists, haha!”

“But this is too long!”

Hearing the growing unrest, Felicia quickly clarified, “Are there any other ‘experiments’ I should be aware of before we proceed?”

“No, no, that was just the one.”

“Alright, then we resume—”

“Absolutely! Next are the duels, right?”

“Correct,” Felicia nodded, without appreciation for getting interrupted.

“Great! There’s just one small change that we’ll make for this round.”

Oh, no! Felicia had a bad feeling about this.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 279: Chance of a Kill

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice was one of the last to arrive at the arena, followed shortly by Olivia.

“Good luck,” Bob said quietly and let Beatrice walk forward from one of the six winding paths while staying behind himself. Beatrice took a few steps forward and looked around at the competition that she had left. Fourteen others and one more, Olivia, approaching from a nearby rocky path that led to the arena, guided by a shirtless, black-masked guard of her own.

Among the remaining participants was the infamous Number Seven, a giant of a man that seemed to be placed in a different category compared to the others. Others included: the dark-dressed, pale-skin girl that popped her bubblegum while killing time and calmly waiting for the next round; a redhead girl in a white and blue uniform with a dark and brooding aura enveloping her; a gray wolfkin with emerald eyes that looked like he was born in fights, raised in fights, and would die in senseless fights; an unassuming human girl who Beatrice last saw getting double-teamed by her teammates before the first round.

Beatrice blinked and shook her head, wondering if she misrecognized the girl, but—not finding fault in her own memory—the succubus was left wondering how this innocent-looking girl managed to survive and murder two or three of her team to make it to this round.

Beatrice looked up and saw the little monster of a hairball have a discussion with one of the white-mask figures. Even without seeing their mouths move, hidden behind their oval masks, the body language and gestures betrayed a hidden dialogue. Beatrice could not hear a single word the announcer said, despite the fact that previously the slightest chuckle coming from that beastkin’s mouth was louder than a desperate cry of another dying participant in the arena. Some kind of enhancement magic, Beatrice concluded and, seeing as she seemed to have some time to kill before the round began, went to Olivia to talk to her zealous friend.

“Did you have a good rest?” Beatrice asked Olivia with a smile, approaching the petite ninja from the side.

“Y-yeah… Fantastic! Slept and ate, and had all sorts of fun!” Olivia said dismissively, averting her eyes from Beatrice. “What about you?”

“Oh, can’t complain,” Beatrice said as she scratched her neck. “Made a few unexpected friends.”

That caught Olivia’s attention as she sharply switched her gaze to Beatrice, eyeing the succubus through her one eye with frustration, while the other was obstructed with layers of her long, bleached bangs.

“Is something wrong?”

“N-no!” Olivia averted her gaze again.

Beatrice chuckled. The succubus had thought to bring up Olvia’s stalker that had suspicious similarities to a certain someone, but after a second consideration decided that it would be petty. Instead, Beatrice wanted to bring up a far more serious concern. “How did your first round go?”

“Great! A piece of cake! I thought it would be more of a challenge, but I overestimated my competition.”

“What will you do if we end up facing each other in a battle to the death?”

“Ah?”

“Hadn’t you considered such a possibility? Whether we both have something to prove or test our skills or something else, what will you do if you have to fight me? Your decision for us to go separate ways ended up fortunate, but if we were on the same team, only one of us would be alive right now… Did you know how the first round would turn out?”

“Not precisely,” Olivia hesitated. “They always change up the rules. It was probably just as likely that they would have the teams kill each other…”

“And if we have to fight each other this round?”

“I would aim to strike you down at the first opportunity!”

“Oh?” Beatrice was slightly surprised by such a bold proclamation. Though thinking about it, any other train of thought would make little sense for Olivia to join these games at the same time as Beatrice.

“The more time...I spend with you,” Olivia muttered quietly, gathering her resolve. “I slip further and further away from my goal!”

“But I told you—”

“The fault is with me!” Olivia snapped at Beatrice. “So much pleasure… Endless indulgence… Giving in to base desires instead of focusing on my duty…”

“Olivia—”

“I HATE MYSELF!” Olivia screamed with her eyes closed, drawing attention from several participants.

“It’s… It’s all good in the head of the moment,” Olivia said quietly while looking at her feet. “It feels great. Amazing even! I’m having the time of my life with you! I never would have even imagined myself to be capable to sink to such depths. Giving up my body. My duty. My very soul! But after each of those sinful pleasures, I want to kill myself from shame even as I’m wet and horny from the mere reminiscence of the guilty joy I feel!”

“I told you I’d save your sister!”

“How do I know that!?” Olivia asked and looked at Beatrice with fury in her eye. “All you do is fuck left and right whoever you fancy! Even here! ‘New friends’? They’re all scum! Deplorable monsters that get hard or wet as they watch us slaughter each other! If there was any truth to your promises, you would have stopped this abhorrent event by now! If you do not have the strength or will to do that, why should I believe in your empty promises to help me with my goal?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 280: The Savior’s Duty

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

This again? Beatrice breathed heavily, holding back from slapping some sense into the ninja. As much as Beatrice might have felt responsible for leading Olivia off her holier-than-thou path—Oh for fuck’s sake!

“You’re going to blame me for finally helping you live a little?” Beatrice asked.

“I’m not here to have fun!”

“Right,” Beatrice lowered her voice and walked closer to Olivia so that the entire arena couldn’t hear their conversation. “You’re here to test how powerful you are and if you end up dying ‘oh well I hate myself anyway’! All the more reason to be grateful to me for having something to remember before your death.”

“So sure that I would die, are you?”

“If we end up facing each other? How do you expect us both to come out alive in that situation?”

“I’d have to kill you—”

“As if!”

“Could you be any more condescending?”

You, little ungrateful… Beatrice kept silent and instead, using all her will to keep it together. This was a wish-fulfillment world created for me! Not you! Not that you could possibly know that… Does that mean that your whole existence was created by an annoyed goddess to be a ‘sister saving quest’ for me? How many other such quests I unwittingly missed? Will miss? Or are there simply countless fantasy worlds like this and you’re just lucky to be ‘blessed’ by a perv like me? Fuck! If we end up facing each other… I’m not about to die for your sake!

“Did you forget how that fight in the Shadow Woods went?” Beatrice tried to remind of the clear gap in power that was should have been apparent even then, before another massive series of level-ups.

“You’re not the only one improving every day!”

“I highly doubt we’re at the same pace,” Beatrice leaned to Olivia’s ear to make sure no one else heard, and whispered, “I’m ‘the Savior’, remember? ‘Foretold by The Scrolls’ and all that!”

“Well then… ‘Savior’!” Olivia said with the word ‘Savior’ with a particular ridiculing accentuation, even as she was at the point of tears. “Save! If you can… Or get the fuck out of my way!”

“What did you expect from me, exactly!? That would just snap my fingers and in a blink of an eye an entire all-powerful, multi-layered shadowy organization? An organization with no apparent head to cut off? The same organization that seems to have a near-limitless supply of soldiers (including teleporting ones!), royalty, officials… Most of the population! The same organization that took over an entire city and—apparently—the king himself!?”

“No! The organization… The city… The king himself, they can all go fuck themselves! Like they do right now. I just want to rescue a single hostage!”

“And what about everyone else? Now, who’s being selfish?”

“…”

“It may look like this is just a desperate city with desperate people… There’s clear will behind all of this. The sex guild, the alcohol, the drugs, the games…”

“I can’t let Emily end up like everyone else!” Olivia sobbed. “I can’t allow myself to become like everyone else! It’s amazing! Just letting go and fucking each other senseless… Fucking incredible! … But I was supposed to be stronger than that!”

“Olivia,” Beatrice placed her hands on the ninja’s shoulders and looked into Olivia’s eye that was not obstructed by her bleached bangs. “I’m a succubus! A literal lust demon, brought here to save this world by using the very same powers that seem to have brought forth its downfall. I’ve had lots of sex since I’ve got here. I’ve spread lots of pleasure. And I will continue to do that. I might be selfish and impulsive, yes! But I also grow stronger with each passing hour! I told you that I’ll save your sister! And that’s exactly what I will do! So, pull yourself together and stop these freak-outs!”

Olivia sniffled and breathed heavily.

“You’re going to be alright?” Beatrice asked.

“Y-yeah! Yeah! I’m fine! I know what I’m doing!”

“Then don’t get yourself killed!” Beatrice tried to get through to Olivia. “I’m not about to go through some ‘it was her last wish to see you free!’ cliché! You have to be there for that moment!”

“O-of course!” Olivia wiped away her tears.

“… Has there ever even been an instance where more than one person survived this farce?”

“… Once or twice.”

Beatrice breathed deeply again, and said, “Then let’s improve that statistic!”

The crowds got increasingly noisy. Beatrice looked up to the podium, where just two figures stood: the black-mask announcer and her white-mask companion. The two looked at each other, talking or just staring—Beatrice couldn’t tell. But after a few more seconds, the announcer waved her hand and turned to the railing and the crowds.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and gentlemen!” a loud, high-pitched female voice returned to the mines, echoing through them. “It is time for the second round!”

Beatrice stood next to Olivia, feeling an increasing pressure to perform and do more than should have even been required of her.

I’ll just have to figure out how to get you out of this alive! Beatrice thought when she glanced at the ninja next to her. Even if it was just to prove that she could, Beatrice was determined to get Olivia out of here alive and save her damn sister. Out of spite, if it came to that!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 281: The Rules of the Second Round

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The pale girl wearing a dark magical girl’s outfit stood with her arms crossed, waiting impatiently for the next round to begin.

“You look frustrated,” an old, short, gray-haired man told the pale girl as he walked to her. He looked old enough to be somebody’s kind grandpa, balding, gray hairs at the sire, messy gray beard spreading across his jaw. Yet even his half-slouched posture carried with it the experience of the years that few possessed in this arena. He carried the same black armband as all the other participants, with a single-digit written on it with fiery paint.

“I’m fine!” the girl denied the obvious. “... This is taking too long!”

“You wish we had finished our game of Uglongs?” the old man asked.

You wish that!” the girl said with a smirk. “I would have won anyway!”

“I certainly taught you all the tricks I knew in that game...”

“Y-you didn’t have to come here.”

“As if I’d miss the chance to spend a little more time with my favorite niece!”

“Yeah, right! I’m your only niece!”

“All the more reason for me to be protective!” the old man joked.

“This isn’t a game of Uglongs! I’ve surpassed you in every magic long ago! I’d be the one protecting you.”

“Ladies and gentlemen! Ladies and gentlemen!” the announcer’s returning enhanced voice could not go unnoticed by anyone in these mines. “It is time for the second round!”

“Ah, lucky you!” the old man laughed and turned to the announcer to listen to the rules of the next round.

“The next round will be straightforward!” the white hairball explained merrily. “Our lovely staff will bring forth a small set of items! The most important of those are the two wooden containers containing the fates of every participant in this arena!”

As the announcer explained this, the eighteen masked, shirtless staff members carried several tables, chests, and small barrels to a single small spot near the edge of the arena closest to the announcer’s platform that was far above.

As soon as the objects were placed in their designated spots, the men sat down with a distance from each other and turned to meditate in a lotus position, as they did once before. They summoned forth four great pillars of fire around the tables and chests and re-summoned the giant sphere above the arena that showed upon its screen anything that transpired within the arena that the controlling staff chose to show at an incredible magnification.

“Inside both of those containers rest a small set of balls. Wooden balls!” the announcer clarified. “In the first container are the balls containing the numbers of our sixteen remaining Participants. With a small added surprise to spice things up!”

This ‘surprise’ caused some indiscernible speculation among the spectators while the announcer continued.

“Our most senior overseer, John, will pull out the first ball to call out the first participant! That participant will then pull out a second ball to determine his opponent for a one-on-one duel to the death!”

This alone caused cheers amongst the crowds, excited for the bloodshed that would come when each of the unfortunate men and women pulled the one that they would have to kill or the one that would kill them.

“The second container contains the names of the weapons that our participants will be allowed to use to fight for their life! Each will have only one pull! Each can only use that weapon! Or their fists, if they’re particularly unlucky with their pull!”

Many laughed, making it clear that unfair fights were part of the appeal.

“Without further ado, John, please!” the announcer gestured to the old, scrawny masked man whose skin hung from his thin muscles.

John stepped before the first of the two tables on the arena and plunged his hand into the wooden container. He spun it around causing a rolling sound of wood scraping against wood. The man then extracted a small, orange-sized wooden ball out of the miniature bucket. With the help of his other hand, the masked man twisted the ball in opposite directions, unscrewing it and revealing a piece of paper within that fell on the table before him. The man picked up the light-blue piece of paper and held it high up, turning around so that everyone around him could see.

The giant magical screen locked in on the piece of paper the masked man held. On that paper, a single red symbol was clearly visible. A single number.

“Number Four!” the announcer shouted.

A short, elderly man took a step from his position amongst the scattered remaining participants, walking away from a cute girl he just conversed with.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 282: The Long Walk

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“U-uncle!” the pale, dark-dressed girl, Number Forty, called out to the old man who slowly walked away from her, toward the group of shirtless masked men and the equipment they brought.

The old man stopped, turned back to the girl, and asked, “Yes, Lilith?”

The large observer sphere above the arena focused in on the old man, clearly displaying the called-out fiery number four written across his black armband. He wore little else of note. A simple old man in simple, medieval ragged clothes. A plain shirt with long sleeves, brown trousers, and woven sandals. The complete opposite of the stylishly designed fantasy outfit of his niece.

“Throughout these years… I’ve caused you much trouble, haven’t I?” Number Forty asked meekly.

“Think nothing of it!”

“But I’ve been horrible to you! And all you did was look out for me! Saving me whenever I got into trouble… Being there when a dumb boy broke my heart… Unlike my deadbeat dad who just abandoned me!”

“He didn’t abandon you!” the old man said and sighed. He walked back to the distraught girl, put his hands on her shoulders, and said, “He loved you! And he was a better man than I ever was!”

“Stop defending that coward! Where did he run off to? Was he killed? Did he find a better daughter for himself?”

“Participant Number Four!?” the announcer’s voice echoed through the mines with a slightly annoying questioning tone of an overworked cashier. The announcer pretended to be searching for her missing first participant of the second round, even going as far as leaning over the railing and putting her hand above her eyes as she scanned the arena as if every single person in these mines including herself did not already know where Number Four was.

“… Let me take care of this next opponent real quick!” Number Four said to Lilith with a kind smile.  “We’ll talk about your father when I get back.”

The old man then turned around and proceeded to the masked men.

“U-uncle…” Lilith muttered, putting her hand on her shoulder where her uncle’s hand was a moment ago.

With each step, the old man moved toward the four great burning pillars of the arena, farther and farther away from Lilith. Away from her. Out of her life. Just like her dad.

“I LOVE YOU!!” Lilith screamed out at the top of her lungs.

Number Four stopped, turned around, looked at Lilith with a knowing gaze, and said, “I know.”

Lilith wiped away a tear from her eye as she watched her uncle walk toward the fate-making containers.

Awww, what a touching moment!” the announcer clasped her hands in delight as if she just saw a cute puppy. “Let’s all root for our dear Number Four to have a swift reunion with Number Forty! The last thing any of us would want is to see an old fart get gutted like a pig before his little girl’s eyes!”

Laughter broke out among a great majority of the spectators.

“Oh, you’re right! Who am I kidding?” the announcer giggled. “Number Forty is hardly a little girl anymore! Should I tell him what kind of company his ‘little girl’ requested during the intermission?”

“YES!!” an overwhelming majority of spectators shouted in unison.

Drop dead! Beatrice cursed the malevolent hairball along with the callous spectators. Beatrice never thought of herself as a particularly vindictive person, but now she found herself wishing she had made sure that Felicia got all her holes railed to the point of inability to speak back when she had the chance in that alley.

To the old man’s credit, he had a phenomenal poker face. Beatrice did not see so much as a single hair on his thick brows move as he walked the final, confident steps to the first of the two tables.

“Hm… hm, hm, hmmm~!” the announcer played up how hard it was to make a decision. “Oh! Let us do it like this! I won’t reveal any details for now—”

“BOOO!!”

“Now, now! Hear me out! If her old man bites it and gets slaughtered before Number Forty’s eyes we’ll let him bleed out with his innocent, virtuous image of his niece intact! But… If he survives… I might just bring witnesses! Maybe a re-enactment? Hey! If we offer Number Forty to have sex with Number Four for a chance to pass this round, do you think he’ll take it? Oh, but they probably do that anyway, so they’d probably have their pants down before I finish the offer.”

More laughter and encouraging cheers from the crowds.

The announcer momentarily undid her voice enhancement spell, turned to her masked partner on the platform, and said, “This is why I get paid the big bucks!”

“You’re not getting a raise,” the white-mask girl said, seemingly unimpressed.

“Hmph!” Felicia pouted and demonstratively turned her head away, reapplying the voice enhancement on herself.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 283: The Caring Uncle’s Opponent

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Whether Number Four’s blood was boiling or colder than ice he did not let it show and outwardly remained perfectly Zen. The wrinkly, skeletal shirtless man took the first wooden container into his hands and slanted it in Number Four’s direction.

“Ooh! The moment of truth!” the announcer commentated. “Among the balls inside that container are the names of the other participants. Who will he pick as his executioner? Of course, by killing the old man, that participant will incur the ire of the crowds for depriving them of the pleasure of listening to vivid descriptions of Number Forty’s “intermission” described and testified to her uncle. Haha! Number Four might just find himself with many supporters, cheering him on to victory!”

The old man simply sunk his hand into the miniature barrel that was barely larger than a regular ol’ bucket and pulled out a single wooden ball. Waiting for no instructions, he took the ball in both hands and turned the top and bottom in opposite directions.

“Wait, did I tell about the surprise—?” the announcer suddenly spoke up as if she remembered about the stove she left burning at her home.

A single white piece of paper falling from the opened ball in Number Four’s hands stopped the announcer from finishing her sentence.

The mines fell silent, only the swirling, burning sound of hot air, rising and expanding from the magical hellish, twisted flaming pillars and explosions around the arena remained. The spectators—and many of the participants too—looked at the white parchment with bated breath, hoping to see the number of the fated opponent.

There was none. The giant sphere above the arena showed a magnified blank rectangular piece of pristinely white paper lying on the rocks.

Number four picked up the piece of paper and turned it around in his hands a couple of times. There was nothing on it on both sides.

“Oh my!” the announcer gasped. “It appears that Number Four has picked out one of the special lucky balls! He will have the honor of facing one of hour honored guests and patrons of the Forge of Champions! Surprise!”

New flames shot up around the announcer’s high platform illuminating the announcer and the robed female figure standing a few feet to the side of her that wore a white mask to hide her face.

The announcer gestured with an open hand to the mysterious person and announced, “Please welcome the lovely miss... Ruby!”

But the crowds did not welcome Ruby. Some people cheered, sure, but many more murmured and whispered to each other in bewildered confusion.

“Miss Ruby, do you have any words to say to your opponent?” the announcer asked, conducting an interview without a microphone.

Yet despite the lack of a microphone, the white mask’s female voice was heard crystal clear thanks to the enhancement magic, “Choose any weapon you want.”

After those few words, the girl turned around and walked away from view.

... She’s going to walk down? Beatrice raised an eyebrow. Apparently, she wasn’t the only one wondering if they all were now supposed to stand around and wait for the little princess to get her ass down to the arena.

“A lady of few words!” the announcer said to prevent awkward silence. “Now, while miss Ruby gets down to the arena, let me explain the other differences in ‘Surprise’ bonus rules.”

She is walking down! Beatrice was shocked.

“How long are we supposed to wait for?” one spectator grumbled.

“Are they serious? Another delay?” another man shouted with frustration.

“Who the hell was that?”

“No idea!”

“I think I saw some people with such white masks before... But they never participated.”

“Nah, I remember one time in the finals.”

“I don’t even remember most of the finals!”

The announcer continued her explanation, easily drowning out the disgruntled voices with her enhancement. “Those participants that are lucky enough to draw miss Ruby as their opponent will have a free choice of any single weapon that our lovely assistants have brought! No need to draw for it!

“The other exception is that the participants do not even have to kill miss Ruby to win! Surviving for five minutes will be enough to proceed to the next round! Lucky you, Number Four, you may yet hear of your niece’s deeds!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 284: Choice of Weapon

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With the mysterious ‘miss Ruby’ nowhere to be seen, Number Four had plenty of time to pick his weapon. The shirtless men opened the massive chests they brought which contained a heap of sharp blades and pointy sticks.

The old man took skimmed over the surface contents of the chests, but instead of rummaging through each one, he knelt at one chest, placed his hand on the chest's back wall, and gently nudged it forward. But instead of staying in place, like a some-three-hundred-pound object should have, the chest skid forward, sliding several feet across the rocks before the friction stopped it and it toppled over, spilling its contents across the ground.

“Agh!” one of the masked staff barely jumped out of the way from the chest that landed right where he stood a second ago.

Many, including Beatrice, were understandably surprised at the ease with which this old man emptied the chest with only as much effort as it would take to push forward a half-open door. The countless medieval weapons that scattered across the ground were even more numerous than what the chest’s maximum volume suggested it could fit. And considering the dimensions of several weapons which looked to match the Cleaver that Number Seven carried around, it indeed seemed likely that this was no ordinary chest.

But while many onlookers studied the weapons that spilled out, Number Four already threw over the second chest, filling the surrounding ground with weapons, though several slid right into a nearby pillar of fire that swallowed those weapons whole but did not let even the charred remains slide out on the other side of the pillar.

The scrawny skeletal masked man looked up to the announcer’s platform. His ribcage of a chest rose and fell rapidly, the man was fuming with anger. Yet the announcer simply ever-so-slightly shook her head, and the man turned back, remaining in place, watching Number Four with even greater rage, by which time Number Four had already walked toward the weapon of his choice.

“My my, not messing around, our little old niece-fucker, is he?” the announcer seemed amused. “Knocking our previous equipment around… I sure hope it’s not because of something I said. Perhaps Number Four was hoping for a different opponent?”

Ignoring the announcer’s chatter, Number Four wasted no time in picking a weapon and sat down on his knees next to a giant spiked metal ball that was lucky enough to roll past the nearby devouring pillar, covering some distance away from its original place of rest.

Bigger than the old man’s balding head, the ball was attached to no chains or handles like a regular flail or morning star would be. A solitary object, it rested on the ground on the support of several long, sharp, pointy spikes. Not a single pointy end looked bent or blunted, despite the serious misuse they suffered, casually rolling across the uneven terrain.

Sitting in his knees, Number Four carefully put the palms of his hands on the ball, putting his fingers between the pointy ends and muttered something inaudibly.

“This is bullshit! How were we supposed to know there’d be someone else participating!?” someone in the crowds complained.

“Hey, that’s right! What about this round’s predictions, ‘Thelicia’?” another man added. “And does that masked bitch plan to participate to the end of the games? What if she ends up winning the whole thing?”

“Concerning the ‘Special Rules’ of this round, miss Ruby is not officially competing in the games!” ‘Thelicia’ quickly explained, seeing and feeling more rising frustrations with the unexpected developments. “Think of miss Ruby as just another special obstacle for our participants to pass in order to advance. If they fail, they will die just as they would in a fight against anyone else: unworthy and forgotten.

“There are a few more ‘special’ balls among those with the other participants. Will anyone else be unlucky like Number Four? Or perhaps lucky? Our resident old niece-fucker might turn out to be stronger than he first seemed. Perhaps after a hard-fought, grueling brawl, miss Ruby will be easy pickings should she be drawn a second time? Oh, and speak of the devil!”

With everyone’s attention on Number Four or the announcer, nobody noticed the masked girl appear on a narrow winding path leading to the arena proper until the giant sphere’s screen changed to show the approaching robed, hooded female figure with a white mask obscuring her face.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 285: Caring Old Uncle Versus Mysterious Masked Girl

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Finally!”

“Alright, let’s go!”

“About time!”

“Did she get lost in the tunnels or something? Move your little ass!”

Miss Ruby’s reception by the crowd was mixed at best. Most participants were savvy enough to understand that the girl spelled trouble. Anyone who was connected to or took part in the organization of this event and would willingly enter the fights with handicap rules had to be either dangerous or incredibly stupid. However, the average spectator would not know or care who this random new girl was. All she accomplished so far was delay the games.

Number Four did not let go of his giant spiky ball of death and continued to chant or channel, or mediate, or something. Nobody except Number Forty could have known for certain.

“What concentration from our resident niece-fucker!” the announcer’s hyping voice reverberated through the mines. “Not only does he not flinch when he sees his opponent approach, he does not even acknowledge her presence! Will this be an unexpected upset? Or is Number Four simply coming to terms with his imminent, bloody death?”

“I gave you plenty of time to prepare,” the white-mask girl said after she stepped on the giant arena platform and walked toward Number Four. “I hope you did not spend it all on your knees praying for a swift end to your shit existence.”

“…” Number Four gave no reply, not even a glance at his opponent.

“Well then, it looks like both duelists are done with pleasantries and ready for some action!” the announcer said. “I must remind you that you cannot use any other weapons than the ones you have now. So, please ignore the ones that Number Four so carelessly scattered around while throwing his little tantrum! The match will end if either of the duelists is killed, or if Number Four survives for five whole minutes. Killing anyone else in the crossfire is strictly forbidden and will be immediately punished by death, please pay attention!”

“Anyone stupid enough to get killed by a stray arrow or something deserves to be dead anyway!” someone in the crowds shouted.

“The opponents are ready! The crowds are most certainly ready! … Begin!”

Number Four thrust the metal ball forward, striking the white-masked girl directly in the head with a savage thud and bouncing upward away in ricochet, sending the girl flying across the arena. She hit the ground, tumbled over several times, and only stopped her rough slide across the rocks at the very edge of the arena.

“Pfft!” the announcer snorted audibly with her enhanced voice. She tried to cover her mouth and nose but ended up placing her hand over her mask to no effect.

And while the announcer seemed amused with the outcome most of the people in the crowds gasped in shock.

“Woah!” Olivia jumped up when she saw the savage hit.

Beatrice could understand Olivia’s amazement as she too did not expect such a drastic development. Wait, could I survive such a strike? Would I be able to dodge it? Beatrice hoped she could avoid such a devastating attack, but she could not convince herself she’d be able to dodge a ball that slammed into its target at blinking speed. Aren’t there too many overpowered people in these games?

Silence again fell over the arena. The giant viewing orb displayed the robed figure that still lay on the ground, face down. Even the hood of the robe was still over the girl’s head, and it seemed that she managed to keep her head on her shoulders after a blow that should have cleanly decapitated her. Careful viewers also noticed that the figure had one arm stretched out over her head, away from the edge, clasping the grip of her dagger that was driven into the rocks all the way to its cross-guard.

Though the people were shocked by the sudden brutal strike that sent the ‘surprise’ challenger flying across the arena, they were absolutely astonished when that same challenger rose to her feet with not only her head but even with her white mask completely intact. Not cracked, not even a tiny scratch on it. Though her fiery robe was dusty and torn in several places, revealing small glimpses of scale armor underneath.

“Not bad”—the masked girl took a confident step forward—“For a little old shitter! Got any more in you, or was that it?”

For the first time, the old man let his emotions show. They escaped him. The disbelief paled his wrinkly face.

The announcer giggled and asked, “If I put the offer of you having sex with your niece to save your life back on the table, would you consider taking it now?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 286: Jump, Bounce, Down, Up

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“FUCK OFF!!” the kind old man screamed at the top of his lungs and with a gesture of his hands launched his giant spiky ball of death at the masked hooded figure that approached him, radiating killing intent.

So, he’s human after all, Beatrice concluded when the man let his frustration take over.

The second flight of the death ball proved less successful than the first. The masked girl simply dodged to the side as the weapon zapped past her. The ball crashed into one of the straight walls of the mines, less than fifty feet below one of the lesser platforms on which some hundred spectators stood and observed the fight. The crash was powerful enough for the people standing there to notice minor vibrations.

“Oh no!” the announcer exclaimed as if she was worried. “A miss! It looks like in his fit of impotent rage the niece-fucker missed his one chance to kill—”

Another loud blast of metal against metal spread through the arena when the metal ball scored a direct hit against the masked girl’s lower back, sending her flying several feet forward with her back forming an arch around the spot where she was struck.

The ball ricocheted away from the girl, but this time Number Four did not wait for his opponent to recover and with his hands he redirected the spiky ball back at the airborne girl.

BAM! The ball crashed from above, slamming the girl into the ground. Another ricochet, another return. Again and again, Number Four pummeled the girl into the ground. Five, six, seven consecutive strikes into a prone girl, each slower than the last.

Out of juice, Beatrice sighed.

Indeed, the eighth strike was far weaker than any previous ones, the metal ball barely ricocheted higher off the ground than a basketball would off a court. The final fall looked to be guided by gravity more than whatever magical force that controlled the sphere before. After the fall the heavy ball did not even bounce—it simply rolled off the motionless figure to the side as any plain heavy metal ball would.

“Most certainly a commendable effort and an impressive ball control!” the announcer commented with a mix of revived excitement and not-so-subtle patronization. “No doubt that a regular citizen of Klapsus would be pummeled into mush! But has he managed to put an end to miss Ru-NO! No, he hasn’t!”

Before Thelicia even finished her sentence, the ball-pounded girl moved her arms. The girl pushed against the ground with both hands and slowly—like someone who had just been knocked down by a direct hit to the head in a game of dodgeball—got back on her feet, looking no worse for wear than possibly suffering from a minor concussion.

“A flying morning star, huh?” Ruby asked as she looked at the weapon that beat her body. “What a strange coincidence! I have something similar to offer!”

Ruby swiftly moved forward her arm and threw her dagger at Number Four. Though surprised, the old man managed to dodge the swift flying dagger just like Ruby dodged his attack. However, while the old man watched his back for an imminent counter-attack, Ruby sprinted to him, ducked, and slammed both open palms of her hands into his chest, blasting the old man high into the air above the arena.

“UNCLE!!” the pale, slender dark magician girl screamed in fear for her uncle’s life.

Number Four flew through the flaming numbers that counted down the five minutes of this round, through the ethereal viewing sphere, momentarily disrupting the image, and flew further up until he slammed into the shadowy ceiling high above the arena.

“Ah! I Need to get used to this,” Ruby muttered as she looked above and watched the old man’s motionless body fall back down.

“Let me see…” Ruby raised her hands, aiming at Number Four’s body that already fell back through the viewing sphere and the flaming numbers and—just some thirty feet over her head—managed to slow the man’s fall, leaving him hovering in the air up above her.

“Miss Ruby is showing impressive control of levitation powers of her own!” Thelicia said. “But isn’t she just levitating a dead body?”

“Only one way to find out,” Ruby said and—holding one hand aimed at Number Four—gestured with her other hand to the side. The next second a dagger flew from the side of the arena and pierced the man’s knee, forcing an agonizing scream from the reawakened man.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 287: Death by a Thousand Cuts

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Through the old man’s screams of pain, as he bled from his destroyed knee which had a curved dagger impaled through it, nobody could hear the soft reaction of the figure that stood directly under the trickle of blood and welcomed it as it fell on her white mask.

“Ah~” the masked girl moaned when droplets of blood finally seeped through the holes in her mask and hit her face.

But even if the girl’s moans could not possibly be heard by anyone else through the screams of Number Four and the cheering of the invigorated crowds, the girl’s blood-welcoming posture betrayed her intentions, which became apparent to not only Beatrice, Olivia, and many other participants, but also to several people in the crowds.

“Do it again, Ruby!!” one of the beastkin in the crowds laughed.

“You better not let him off easy after all the waiting we had to endure!” some girl shouted.

Ruby could not see the remaining time she had as she stood directly before the fiery countdown, but the announcer was kind enough to inform her.

“After a little more than a minute of resistance, Number Four is already at the mercy of miss Ruby!” Thelicia commented. “What shall she do? Number Four is woefully short of his five-minute survival goal. Will miss Ruby Spare his life anyway for such a commendable all or nothing effort and wait out the time limit?”

“Hell no!!” was the sentiment among the merciless spectators.

“Well, you heard it directly from the fans, miss Ruby, Number Four!” Thelicia passed on the verdict to the duelists, implying that her and everybody else’s hands were tied.

Ruby giggled and—suddenly and roughly—guided her dagger out of Number Four’s knee, sending a fresh dose of mind-tearing pain into the old man’s brain while rewarding herself with a fresh stream of blood pouring down on her body.

“At a loss for words?” Ruby asked as she guided her dagger, flying it up and down past the old man, grazing his body in each pass through, creating narrow but deep cuts. Left shoulder, right forearm, left thigh, left calf. The dagger flew at an ever-increasing speed, delivering more than a cut per second. “Aren’t you going to ‘fuck off’ me again? What about begging for your worthless life?”

Ten cuts. Twenty. Thirty. Another zap of the dagger severed two fingers clean off from the old man’s right hand.

“I can save you, remember?” Ruby asked as she continued multiplying the small wounds across her opponent’s helpless body. “Just beg for it like a dog!”

“Yeah, sure! Beg and live!”

“What’s with those bitch ass pussy cuts!? Cut an artery or two!”

“Yeah, there’s barely three minutes left anyway!”

Many among the spectators laughed and cheered them both on—the girl to keep pushing and the old man to beg for his life.

“Not that they want him to be saved,” Olivia commented. “Him tearfully agreeing to do anything and beg for his life before getting executed anyway is what they truly hoped for.

Instead of pleading for mercy, the old man reined in his emotions, struggling through the pain. His last defiance: denying both the blood-thirsty girl and her growing fanbase the satisfaction of hearing him cry or beg.

There was one person however who not only wished for the opposite but barely held herself from jumping in and killing the masked bitch. Number Forty’s pale fists trembled with rage. Ruby’s back was facing her. Even from fifty feet, she could—

“Don’t,” said a girl with long, gory red hair when she put her hand on Number Forty’s clenched fist. “She’s obviously baiting you in.”

“Fuck off!” Number Forty shook off Number Fifty’s hand. “You think I don’t know that?”

The announcer chuckled and said, “Looks like Number Four’s niece abandoned him! That’s what you get for leaving a girl unsatisfied. She already went and found someone better! Let this be a lesson to you, folks!”

The spectators laughed while Ruby intensified her attacks, increasing their depth, striking closer and closer to vital organs, pouring more warm blood on herself.

“Scum!” Olivia cursed. “If that girl intervenes, the announcer will instantly refer to the rules of a one-on-one duel and the girl will be killed. If she does nothing, ‘she’s a coward and a traitor’.”

“You’re probably right,” Beatrice said quietly and looked for Bob among his masked companions.

Though many of the shirtless men had a similar figure, Bob’s kilt was far more wrinkled than any of the others after his adventures with Beatrice and her friends. Their eyes locked and Bob barely shook his head, urging Beatrice not to intervene, confirming Olivia’s theory.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 288: Final Strike

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“With two minutes still to go, will Number Four be able to endure miss Ruby’s assault?” Thelicia asked. “Abandoned by his niece whom he could not properly satisfy, with the crowds rooting against him, what chance does he have? Each strike of the dagger could be his last!”

With the ever-increasing speed of Ruby’s dagger that toyed with the floating figure as a kid would toy with a butterfly, the wounds on Number Four’s body grew uncountable. Though Ruby’s dagger strikes cut up the man’s shirt and left enough space for blood to flow, too much of it was absorbed by the brown cloth that turned moist and darkened.

Perhaps because of that, the next dagger strike cut from the old man’s neck and along his spine all the way to his butt, tearing the shirt in half. The next few cuts finished the job and the old man’s ripped shirt finally fell from his mutilated body, revealing a sickening, ghastly sight.

Blood bubbled and seeped through dozens upon dozens of shallow and deep cuts. Most of his abused skin was now varying shades of pink and red with countless open wounds that were given no chance to close by sudden, fresh crosscuts that opened them further. The hairs of the old man’s muscular aging chest turned red while Ruby kept increasing the severity of his injuries.

Beatrice turned away, already sick from such senseless, self-indulgent torture.

Number Four steeled his resolve and resisted giving any emotion to the crowds, but Ruby had long stopped pressing the issue. With the shower of blood increasing in thickness and amount, the no-longer-white-masked girl was so preoccupied with covering herself with blood that she no longer seemed to care or outright forgot to further verbally terrorize the man, leaving that work to the announcer.

“How boring!”

“Stop toying around!”

“Finish him already!”

“Don’t let the time run out!”

“Yeah, I don’t want to see his wrinkly ass in the next round!”

“He wouldn’t live to the next round anyway.”

“Indeed, it seems that Number Four has resigned to his fate,” Thelicia said with boredom. “Subjecting our dear guests to this pathetic display for any longer would be a crime.”

Whether Ruby paid any attention was questionable. However, her attacks now pierced through the old man’s flesh and muscles, unleashing streams of blood from the gaping wounds.

“YOU PROMISED!!” Number Forty, the old man’s niece, screamed as loud as she could. “You’re going to just die like that without fighting back!? You’re going to die a liar!?”

Ruby momentarily halted her dagger attacks and turned her head to the girl. But Number Forty did nothing else.

“Disappointing,” Ruby said and looked back up to the bleeding, cut-up Number Four before launching her dagger straight through his kidney. “Both of you!”

First dagger strike flew up, through the old man’s body, tearing up his insides, and creating a gaping hole in his body. The second strike followed a second later, flying down, piercing through a lung, breaking several ribs in the process, and causing massive internal bleeding.

“Ghurlkh!” Number Four coughed up dark blood, helpless to prevent the attacks.

Ruby paused before the final strike. With one hand, she turned the old man in the air so that his side faced her, his neck—directly over her. With the other hand, Ruby repositioned the dagger, aiming it for the old man’s throat.

Ah! Being one of the few that no longer watched the sickening show that unfolded in the arena, Beatrice saw a familiar object stir on the edge of the arena. The giant metal ball of death shook back and forth for a few seconds while its master regained control and then it launched off the ground at the same ‘blink and you miss it’ speed that it possessed in the very first strike against Ruby.

However, the metal ball flew way off course. Not even close to where Ruby stood. Rising higher and higher off the ground, at its current trajectory the ball posed no threat to anyone in the arena. Less than a second passed since the ball of death launched off the ground, Beatrice’s mind barely had the time to register and comprehend the only other obvious target Number Four’s weapon had, when it already was hurling to the high solitary platform, directly at the announcer’s masked head.

“Ah?—” the announcer’s surprised yelp echoed through the arena just before three walls of flames engulfed the narrow space between her and her metal doom. The ball flew into the flames and was instantly disintegrated. Only metal dust passed through the burning flames on the other side, flying at high-speed right at the announcer.

By the time the little hairball instinctively covered her head from the particles that flew at her, it already flew past her, some of it getting through the holes in her mask.

“KYAAARGH!!” the announcer cried out in a high-pitched voice of pain. She reached to her mask to get rid of the dust, fumbled, tripped on her own hair, and fell over. She rolled and screamed and cried on the floor of her platform.

“AAAAARGHHH! Fucking piece of decaying fucking shit! FUCK! AAH! SHIT! Useless eunuch fucks! Fucking spoiled bloody psycho shitter cunt! Fuck!” the announcer’s cursing, struggling, and crying were aired live through the mines thanks to her enhanced voice.

The spectators were left momentarily speechless. Shocked, concerned, confused.

The first to react, or rather, the one who was not disturbed by this in the slightest, Ruby slowly lowered Number Four from his floating position until he however a food off the ground. The man was barely breathing, barely holding his eyes half-open, but he was alive.

“Well played,” Ruby said. “Go say goodbye to your girl while you can.”

Ruby then moved her arm, rapidly flying the man’s bleeding body to Number Forty, leaving a trail of blood behind him. With another motion, Ruby stopped the old man right in front of his niece’s face.

“U-Uncle…” the pale girl stuttered as she wept at the sight before her. The man she knew. His kind features were scarred, bruised, bloodied, and swollen. Barely recognizable.

“Li... Lilith-GHRULKH—” a bloodied metal blade burst through the old man’s gaping mouth, sending a spray of spit and blood all over the girl’s wide-eyed face.

Ruby’s dagger pierced the old man’s neck from behind, severing the spinal cord. His body went limp, hovering lifelessly in the air right in front of his horrified little niece. The fiery numbers above the arena counted the remaining seconds down to zero.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 289: Show Must Go On

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With the old man finally dead, his blood-drenched opponent let go of her hold over his mutilated body.

“U-uncle!” the pale dark magician girl jumped to her dear father figure, catching him just before his lifeless body slammed against the hard rock surface.

And although this sudden and swift end to the duel momentarily distracted the crowds from previous events, the announcer’s crying, cursing, screeching voice quickly reminded them of what had happened a moment before.

The scrawny old shirtless man put his hand to his face as if using an earpiece, looked up to the platform high above the arena, and called out to the announcer, “Felicia!”

“Where the fuck are you!?” the hurting hairball screamed, her echoing voice spreading far and wide. “Why the hell aren’t you here already!? ARGH! What the fuck are you doing!? What were you doing!? This is all your fault!!”

“Felicia—”

“SHUT YOUR EUNUCH MOUTH AND GET YOUR WRINKLED ASS OVER HERE!!” the announcer’s voice thundered through the mines. “Bring Carl with you and fucking heal my eyes already!! It hurts! It fucking bloody hurts!!”

“Your amplifier!” John shouted into the palm of his hand, trying to get through to the announcer.

“ARGH! I told you-Oh, fu—”

The announcer’s echoing voice suddenly cut off completely, leaving the mines awkwardly silent once again. The silence lasted only for a couple of seconds. The citizens of Klapsus turned to each other to try to understand what the hell had happened, overrunning the momentary silence with speculation and gossip.

“Carl, with me!” John commanded, turning to his men. “Bob, continue the games!”

“Yes, sir!” Bob rushed to the tables, not daring to disobey the one in command, while Carl—similarly muscular like Bob, but wet and sweaty ran to John.

Carl stood next to John, the skeleton-like man chanted a spell and they were both engulfed in a flaming tornado. None of the other masked men reacted to the sudden flames in the slightest. The flames dissipated nearly as quickly as they appeared, but the two men within them were no longer there. Not even two guesses (for those that paid attention) were required to figure out where the two men disappeared to. Indeed, the announcer’s platform grew brighter for a couple of seconds, before darkening again.

So that ‘John’ guy has teleporting magic, Beatrice noted. Carl does not. He’s one of the healers. The only one? How many others are capable of teleportation? There has to be a backup in case this John is incapacitated.

“Has anything like this ever happened?” Beatrice asked Olivia.

“I’ve only been here for a couple of times,” Olivia said. “There are stories of some fools attempting to run or lash at the staff in desperation. Drunkards falling to their deaths or killing one another for some stupid reasons… But I’ve never heard of someone hurting any of the event organizers.”

You’d think they’d have more to spare in case someone got caught in a crossfire, Beatrice thought. But the audible agitated murmurs in the crowds suggested this was unprecedented.

Meanwhile, Bob quickly got to the table, put his hand into the small barrel with participant numbers, and pulled out another wooden ball. With no commentary coming from the announcer, Bob unscrewed the wooden ball and pulled from within a paper. Bob put the ball shells on the battle and lifted up the paper in both hands, stretching it straight above his head, turning from side to side to display the clearly written number on the parchment to as many people as possible. Seventeen. The sphere above the arena also showed the number in greatly magnified detail.

Beatrice looked at the other participants, searching for the one with such a number. The succubus hardly remembered any of her competition of the top of her head and no wonder! As soon as the previous round’s battles were over the victors were surrounded by flames. And though they might have been designed to protect the victors, or to prevent them from wounding any of their competition, they also deprived the victors of any valuable information, save for the colorful commentary of the announcer.

Isn’t that— Beatrice looked at the human girl that moved from the other side of the arena toward the bunch of shirtless staff. Beatrice was certain that the girl that wore the black armband with the number seventeen painted across it was the same girl that she saw getting ‘double-teamed’ by her teammates just before the first round started.   

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 290: Wolf Who Cried Girl

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Participant Number Seventeen looked like an absolutely average human girl. Average build, average height, average chest, average shoulder-length black hair, average peasant medieval-style clothing. Her only distinguishing feature was a scarf that she kept loosely tied around her neck. And yet, this average girl killed her “teammates” in the previous round, shortly after taking their dicks from the front and behind.

Like the other participants, Ruby watched the girl approach while staying in the same puddle of blood she soaked the rock surface in previously.

Number Seventeen walked to the table, opposite of Bob who gestured her to take a ball and pull her opponent. The girl did exactly that without saying a word and opened unscrewed the wooden ball the moment she got her hands on it. She then placed the top shell of the wooden ball on the table and pulled a light-blue paper out of it.

Seeing the light-blue tinted paper, the bloodied masked girl stepped aside from the center stage. She walked past Number Seventeen without even gracing her with a look and took her place among the burly shirtless men. Meanwhile, Number Seventeen lifted up the piece of paper she held, showing the red numbers on it, revealing that her opponent would be Number Twenty-Nine.

“Aroooooo~!” Number Twenty-Nine let out a howl when he saw his number in the girl’s hands. He all but ran to the tables where his opponent awaited.

“Bwahahaha! This is my lucky day!” the wolfkin cheered as he quickly approached the girl. “I wasn’t lucky enough to have any female teammates last round! You want some dicking before the fighting this time too?”

“Sure, whatever,” Number Seventeen showed about as much passion as a block of ice on Pluto.

“Aroo! Is this some ritual for you?” the wolfkin howled and laughed. “Not that I mind! This’ll be the last fuck of your life after all! So, I’ll make sure to knot you real good—”

“I’m afraid you don’t have the time for this,” Bob interrupted the wolfkin. “Choose your weapons.”

“‘Don’t have the time’? The fuck you snortin’?” the wolfkin asked. “Look at the crowds! You know as well as I do that they’d love to see a little bitch get knotted before I lop her head off!”

“Do you intend to not follow the rules?” Bob asked as his massive pecs tensed up, displaying years of hard work (and possible additional substances) in the pounds of muscle that hung to his chest.

“‘Not follow’? … Nah, I’m following your rules no problem,” the wolfkin said and reached to the second barrel he was presented with to pull the weapon he’d be granted for this fight. “Yo, miss Thelicia or whatever! Get your ass in order and come back! Your replacements are laughable replacements!”

Bob did not reprimand the wolfkin for running his mouth as long as the participant did as he was told. And as the wolfkin pulled a similar wooden ball out of the second barrel, he turned to Number Seventeen, winked, and said, “Don’t you worry! Nothing stopping us from stretching your cunt during the fight, darlin’♥!”

As he said that, the wolfkin opened the wooden ball out of which a small broken bone fell and bounced several times on the table.

“Number Twenty-Nine drew the ‘Bone Breaker’!” Bob shouted to the shirtless men who had been diligently collecting the weapons that Number Four scattered around and placing them all in one spot behind the tables and the tossed chests. One of those men placed his hands on a massive wooden handle—thicker than the forty-inch cock of a dead two-headed mutant—and picked up the eight-foot-long pole of a weapon.

The masked man gave the weapon to the wolfkin who nearly fell over when the full weight of the weapon was transferred to him, in part because the mace was taller than the beastkin was and threw him off balance.

“The fuck!?” wolfkin cursed, barely remaining on his feet.

Another form of a mace, the handle barely fit in the wolfkin’s fangs. And that was just the handle! The pole was girthier the higher it was. The last two feet were a pure steel cylinder with about twenty thick, sharp spikes all around it.

“Can I get that polearm from the last round instead?” the wolfkin asked Bob.

“Number Seventeen,” Bob gestured for the girl to pick her weapon, completely ignoring the wolfkin.

Number Seventeen unceremoniously pulled out the wooden ball, opened it, and let its humble contents fall on the table. A small rusty, triangular piece of metal fell on the table. An old tip of an arrow.

“Give her the arrow!” Bob instructed.

Number Seventeen swiftly lifted her head and looked at Bob with wide eyes. The girl’s suspicions were confirmed when a masked man handed her a single feathered arrow.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 291: Wolf, Red and Riding

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Bwha! I almost feel sorry for you!” the wolfkin laughed as he swung around his massive mace, nearly hitting Bob on the head, who ducked before he was struck. “So, can we get on with this or what?”

“Yes, but take some distance away from us and the others,” Bob said. “Any harm to us or other participants, accidental or otherwise will be punished by termination.”

“You, heard him, darlin’!” the wolfkin smirked at the human girl. “Lead the way! I’ll let you choose the place of your first and last knotting by a true alpha!”

Number Seventeen turned away from the wolfkin and rolled her eyes. She then led him away from the burly shirtless men, with nothing but a single arrow in her hands against the wolfkin’s preposterous mace.

Number Seventeen took about five steps before she had to tumble and roll forward to escape the giant arc of the wolfkin’s mace.

“Nice reflexes!” the wolfkin shouted and jumped forward, swinging his mace overhead, aiming to crush the girl.

Quickly recovering her balance after the first tumble, Number Seventeen jumped sideways from the second strike.

“Weren’t you going to knot me first?” Number Seventeen asked while covering her face from the debris that was blown into the air by the heavy strike of the wolfkin’s mace.

“I never said you’d be alive!” the wolfkin laughed and swung his mace again, abusing the range advantage of an eight-foot mace versus a bow-less arrow.

However, despite the modest spectacle, the interest from the spectators was lukewarm, at best. Most of them were still gossiping about the events of the previous duel.

“When was the last time someone injured the masked staff?” a random monkeykin in the crowds asked.

“Has that ever happened?” an elephantkin asked.

“I heard that one time someone injured one of the arena staff,” a tigerkin said. “They boiled the poor guy alive. Or so they say.”

“This is bullshit!” someone cursed in another spectator area. “Someone strong enough to do so much damage and he gets taken out by the organizers! Isn’t this rigged?”

“Yeah! I had Number Four as my winner!”

“You did!?”

“Yea, I did! Got a problem with that!?”

“I’ve got a problem with your face!”

“Tell that to my nine-inch dick!”

“Aren’t some of the participants a little strong this year?” another discussion continued elsewhere in the crowds.

“‘A little’? Like the two-headed demon?”

“Maybe that’s why the white-masked chick stepped in? Damage control?”

“If that’s the case, she’s doing a piss-poor job so far!”

“I hope Thelicia is alright! She was fun!”

“If by ‘fun’ you mean ‘bat-shit insane’…”

“AAARGH!” the wolfkin swung the mace again and hit some rocks again.

Number Seventeen dodged the latest attempt on her life with relative ease., still keeping her arrow in her hand. The wolfkin breathed heavily. Wielding such a massive weapon proved to be more trouble than its worth. At this rate, the tide of battle was bound to turn in the girl’s favor.

“Fuck this!” the wolfkin cursed, dropped his weapon, and dashed at the human girl with his bare paws and claws.

Number Seventeen tried to outrun the beastkin, but she was running backward and such a handicapped speed contest could not be won against an opponent of equal speed.

“Ghah!” the girl cried when the wolfkin tackled her and slammed her against the ground. She thrust the arrow she held into the wolfkin’s eye, but the wolfkin caught the arrow in his jaws and snapped it into tiny pieces with his sharp fangs.

“Looks like both our weapons proved useless!” the wolfkin grinned, holding the girl down, panting, still tired from wielding his oversized weapon. Pressing the girl down with one hand, the wolfkin then started unbuckling the belt on his trousers with his other hand. “See how it all worked out for you? You’ll get to experience my knot while you’re still warm!”

“Lucky me!” Number Seventeen made a deadpan sarcastic remark, pinned under the bigger, stronger wolfkin while he revealed his bright-red, hard wolf peen.

“Why aren’t you taking your clothes off? Shy?”

“Yes, very!” Number Seventeen said with all the emotion of a seashell. “Could you help me out, please?”

“Bwahaha! When a girl asks so kindl-HUURK—!”

The wolfkin’s emerald eyes bulged and grew three sizes, veiny red. He let go of the girl and reached with both paws for his throat, desperate to release the constricting pressure on his neck. Gripping the strange cloth that wrapped itself around his neck, the wolfkin pulled it with all might, trying to pull it off, tear it off, rip it off. But the suffocating pressure only grew stronger, like a python, tightening its grip.

The wolfkin looked down at the girl who now calmly watched him suffocate. He realized that the scarf she had around her neck was no longer there. Instead, it was around his own neck, not letting go. Failing to release the pressure, the wolfkin raised his paws to strike down the girl before it was too late, but a single kick to the groin did him in.

The weakened beastkin fell to the ground beside the girl, gurgling, foaming at the mouth, gasping for empty breaths as he desperately struggled with the scarf around his neck, the desperation of his struggle only matched by the automatic response of his hardening wolf-peen.

Number Seventeen got back on her feet and watched the wolfkin’s final moments, his changing colors, his jerking movements, and the final expulsions of his bodily fluids.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 292: The Niece Versus...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Number Seventeen pulled her scarf off her suffocated opponent’s neck. The cloth slid off effortlessly, making practically unbelievable that the wolfkin would be unable to free himself, if not for a fact that he was in fact dead, with an exposed stiffy saluting the crowds.

“Number Seventeen wins,” Bob said with zero fanfare and put his hand into the barrel with the balls, pulling for the next participant.

Number Seventeen tied the scarf around her neck and looked around awkwardly until Bob waved for her to go away. Bob then opened the next wooden ball and lifted up the light-blue piece of paper with a bright red ‘Forty’ written on it in numbers.

The pale girl with ‘Forty’ on her black armband did not even look at Bob who called her out by her number, nor did she see her number on the giant displaying sphere above the arena. She sat on her knees, despondent, caressing her uncle’s head.

“Oh, that's the niece-fucker’s niece!” someone in the crowds shouted, pointing at the number displayed on the giant sphere.

“Not much of a toy if he never got it up for her!” another added.

“He just didn’t satisfy her properly!”

“How the fuck? Was he impotent or something?”

“Maybe if she lives through this, I’ll give her what her uncle couldn’t!”

The distant jeers and laughs from the spectators finally broke the pale girl from her trance. She looked up, finally realized that she was picked next for the fights and her distraught expression turned to rage. Number Forty jumped to her feet and rushed to Bob who was already talking with several of his burly buddies and pointing at her.

Number Forty slammed her fist against Bob’s table, pointed at the mysterious masked girl, and shouted, “I WANT HER!”

The mysterious robed girl simply snickered.

“Haha! She has a death wish!” some spectators laughed.

“Fuck yeah! I wanna see that!” others cheered with renewed interest.

“She was the first to win in the previous round!” someone pointed out.

“You think she can stand up to that bloodthirsty psycho? That masked lady toyed with the old man.”

After he pounded her into the ground!”

“And did no damage!”

“How do you know that?”

“Either way it would beat watching some dumbass get asphyxiated with his pants down!”

Bob lifted up the small wooden container, holding it right in Number Forty’s face, and said, “Pull! … Maybe you’ll get lucky.”

All the wooden balls look indistinguishable from one another. The girl could not tell which balls were the ‘special’ ones with the white piece of paper. Her crimson eyes burned with the fury of hell itself as she looked at her uncle’s murderer, though it was probably just the light of the pillar flames reflected in her eyes.

With grit teeth and her face distorted in rage, Number Forty plunged her hand into the container with the wooden balls—

“WAIT!!” a thunderous, but familiar voice thundered through the mines and reverberated over and over, forcing the mines into momentary silence.

Everyone looked up to the announcer’s platform where a pint-sized, so-called adult of a fluffy white hairball with large ears stood in her usual position, overlooking the arena. Her face was still covered by her black mask with blue flames painted across it.

Behind the announcer, in the shadows of the deepening cave, a bright flame lit up and disappeared. A few seconds later a flaming tornado appeared behind Bob. The flames dissipated as fast as they grew, revealing John and Carl inside them, completely unharmed. John, the skeletal, thin masked staff immediately walked to Bob and dismissed him from his duties, resuming the post himself.

The hairball raised her arms—revealing that she did have human skin and hands, and it was just the hair on her head that had been grown beyond any and all reasonable proportions—and declared, “A proposition!

“If Number Forty wants to break the rules and fight miss Ruby that badly, she has to first prove that she is worthy! Number Forty, if you last to the end and win tonight’s games, follow the rules, and kill all your competition, miss Ruby will honor your request for a fight! Against her will if necessary… Or you can take your chances with the draw but miss Ruby will not be participating after this round!”

Ruby crossed her arms as she looked at ‘Thelicia’ but did not comment.

“Any objections?” the announcer asked.

“No,” Number Forty hissed.

The announcer read the girl’s lips and smiled.

However, the crowds were far less pleased, booing the delay to a match they hyped themselves up for, but the announcer raised her hand again.

“Of course, that is too much of a delay, isn’t it? Our dear fans have spoken! Let’s speed it up! All remaining participants! Those who want to fight Number Forty right now, step up and pick any weapon of your choice!”

The remaining participants looked at each other in confusion.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 293: The Special Prize

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Another volunteering? Beatrice remembered how the last time worked out for all but one of the volunteers. She around and wondered who’d be stupid enough to fall for the same trick twice.

“Come now, don’t be shy! Two on one, three on one, ten on one—all perfectly legal! You have but one opponent! If Number Forty dies, everyone who fights against her advances to the next round while also keeping the weapon of their choice. And the one to deal a killing blow will win a special prize: one night with princess Mary!”

WHAT!?” Ruby exclaimed.

Gossip instantly spread through the crowds.

“I know, I know, it’s a little hard to believe,” the announcer nodded and snickered. “After all, why would a princess lower herself to contact with some commoner rabble? Especially if she was already promised to one of the High Priest’s sex cultists. But worry not!

“Her father is a very reasonable man… When offered certain gifts, hehe! Not to mention that it’s for a good cause, since the princess’s daddy wanted her to learn how to properly please men. Everybody wins!”

Laughter broke out among the spectators.

Beatrice recalled how the King snorted some kind of powder in plain view of his court, and some of the rumors that circulated about the King whose name commanded no respect among the people.

“But just in case some spoiled little princess is not to your fancy, I’ll throw in another bonus: any man or woman from any of our entertainment booths! You may pick up to three of them! They will expertly fulfill any of your deepest, wildest fantasies… As long as you kill that old fuck’s cocksucker of a niece!!”

The announcer audibly and deeply breathed a lung full of air, breathed out, and asked cheerfully, “Any takers?”

Beatrice sighed when she saw more than half of the remaining participants rush forward, hurrying to take whichever they viewed as the best weapon. Beatrice was glad that at least Olivia resisted the temptation of a promise of an easy victory.

“Pathetic,” the ninja girl said. “Either they’re rushing to gang up on a single opponent for the promise of sex they’re incapable of otherwise getting, or they’re rushing to gain an advantage without which they know they do not stand a chance against some of the powerhouses here.”

“She did promise them a night with a princess,” Beatrice reminded and realized something only after she said it. “… Does that even count for anything in this city?”

“If even a tenth of the rumors about the royal family is true, I wouldn’t want to even touch any of the princesses.”

“That bad, huh?” Beatrice muttered, remembering how she—horny out of her mind—let herself be touched by that particular princess and enjoyed the experience quite a lot. Good thing that I was specific about the STDs.

“At least we’re not the only ones disinterested in that announcer’s vendetta,” Olivia said as it became clear which participants joined and which stayed. Not counting Number Seventeen who had already advanced anyway, only five participants remained. The giant Number Seven, the redhead in white and blue uniform, Olivia, Beatrice, and some generic beastkin woman.

“If that girl manages to win, Number Seven will be the only guy left,” Olivia said.

“I’m a little surprised that the Fridge did not join with the others,” Beatrice said. “He didn’t seem like a guy with moral objections to such things.”

“The who?” Olivia asked.

“The-ah, right! Number Seven,” Beatrice corrected herself.

“Hm… Maybe he likes a challenge?”

“Or he wants to see her in combat first?”

“Shame on you!” Number Fifty, the girl in a white and blue uniform, shouted to the participants that rushed to the weapons. “What a despicable, unfair setup!”

“’Shame’!? ‘Unfair’!?” the announcer snapped. “That little cocksucker willingly decided to participate in the Forge of Champions! As did her ‘poor dear uncle’! Did I force them to participate? Did they forget what they signed up for?

“Then the putrid little fuck dares to attack ME!? And she has the audacity to demand anything!? Number Forty wanted special treatment and she got it! You don’t see her complaining!”

Indeed, the girl did not complain as she watched her opponents pick through the weapons.

“So shut the fuck up and enjoy the show!” the announcer added. “I know I will!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 294: Handicaps

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

While the announcer berated Number Fifty, Uma, the crowds discussed, cheered, and decried the deviation from the format.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!”

“One versus seven!? For real?”

“I’ve had her as my winner! This is bullshit!”

“Then she should get through this, right?”

“With such a handicap?”

“This can’t go wrong!”

“Why don’t we have more fights like this?”

“You’re happy about this? Instead of four fights to the death, we get a single, one-sided beatdown!”

“I know, right!?”

“Worst case scenario, we get to see an arrogant brat get brutilized like she deserves and still have seven participants fighting for survival in the next round.”

“Or she kills them one at a time?”

“Oh, I hope she does!”

“Do you think she stands a chance?”

“Don’t know, but I will be rooting for her!”

“Yeah, fuck those cowards!”

“If they can’t beat a single girl as seven, they deserve to get their guts spilled!”

“Kick their butts, Number Forty!”

“Gut her just like her old man!”

“Oh, our brave participants have made a fine selection of weapons!” the announcer praised the participants that signed up to fight Number Forty and had already equipped themselves with the best weapons they could find. “The Huggers, The Eye-Gouger, The Roaster… A katana? Seriously? Number Fifty-eight, you couldn’t find anything with more of an-No, it’s a fine choice for… Someone with your set of skills! What will Number Forty pull out that can resist such potent weapons?”

John, the skeletal leader of the shirtless masked staff leaned the container with the set of weapon-choosing balls to the pale girl. After popping a small, pink bubblegum-like bubble at her lips, Number Forty walked over and pulled out a wooden ball. She opened it and pulled out three small fishhooks, strung together by a chain.

“The Prey Seeker!” the announcer explained. “One could not hope for a better weapon when fighting multiple opponents.”

John turned around to his fellow shirtless men by the weapon chests and pointed to one of the weapon chests, but before he could say a word, the announcer loudly interrupted his actions:

Unfortunately, the weapon was incinerated in the flames when Number Four so carelessly scattered the weapons across the arena! Unlucky. But not to worry! We will not leave our handicapped little cocksucker weaponless! Go on, Number Forty, pull another ball!”

Number Forty pulled another ball with no complaints or hesitation, opened it, and pulled out a small wooden coin. The observer sphere magnified the coin in the girl’s hands, showing a carved symbol of scales on both sides of the coin.

“Oh my! Number Forty must exchange all her current possessions with her opponent!” the announcer explained. “Although she has no weapons, all her clothes save for her underwear must also go to her opponent. Number Fifty-eight, you have no choice but to do the same and offer all you currently have on you to Number Forty!”

“What!? Why me!?” The beastkin protested. “I was promised a weapon!”

“Rules are rules,” the announcer shrugged.

The furry tiger-like beastkin looked at John and other shirtless men who eyed him carefully and suddenly seemed suspiciously-trigger happy. Grumbling, the beastkin did as he was told. Not that he had much to give away to begin with, as he wore nothing but trousers over his furry body. Number Fifty-eight threw the black katana to Number Forty’s feet, removed his trousers, leaving himself with just plain boxers, and tossed the trousers over the katana.

The girl hesitated before undressing. She gently slit her hand across the fabric of her form-fitting black fantasy dress while the crowds got louder and cheered for her to undress.

The announcer let the moment stretch out. “Take your time!” she said. The hairball’s sadistic grin was palpable in every word. “It’s not like we’ll be forced to remove the items from you by force.”

Not giving the announcer the satisfaction, Number Forty undid the dress hooks on her back and undressed, revealing her perky B-cups with pink nipples and the fact that she had nothing but black thong-like panties under her dress.

Ignoring the laughs and cheers from the spectators, Number Forty threw her dress Number Fifty-eight who easily caught it into his giant paw.

“Now, Number Fifty-eight can use his opponent’s items however he chooses,” the announcer explained with a chuckle. “But… As compensation for losing all his possessions through no fault of his own, when in fact he was promised an advantage, Number Fifty-eight may choose two more weapons from the mighty arsenal our staff has brought to the arena!”

The beastkin’s frustrated demeanor changed instantly. He looked at the practically naked girl with a smirk before walking to the weapon stashes. Along the way he threw the girl’s dress into one of the pillars of fire, incinerating it to the point that not even ashes were left.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 295: One Naked Little Cocksucker

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

While Number Fifty-eight picked through the chests looking for his two replacements for the katana he had to give to Number Forty, the girl used the blade of her new weapon to lift up the beastkin’s trousers off the ground. She considered cutting them up to cover her naked lady parts from lecherous eyes, but getting even the slightest whiff of the repugnant stench that the beastkin’s trousers emitted almost made the girl vomit.

Number Forty swung her black katana with the trousers on it, discarding them swiftly into the nearest flaming pillar, incinerating the cloth instantly. Though it was hardly an even trade for the beautiful dress that the beastkin destroyed.

“Well, no wonder she doesn’t mind showing off her titties when there’s nothing to look at anyway!” the announcer commented.

We’ll find out soon enough if you have anything to put on display yourself, Beatrice thought, having resolved that the malicious announcer deserved some additional payback when it became abundantly obvious that the previous karmic justice rung all the wrong bells in the white hairball’s head.

One of the beastkin with a shark head for a head and tiny black eyes walked forward to the practically naked girl. Over two feet higher than the girl, the sharkkin was one of the few that came close to Number Seven’s giant body frame. On his black armband, stretched across an enormous bicep, number forty-four was written. Behind his back, the sharkkin held a giant, nine-foot wheel that cast a shadow on him and the girl. The monumental wheel that could not have possibly fit in any of the weapon chests was made of wood and metal, with countless spikes sticking out along its outer edge.

The sharkkin looked down at the girl with a wide grin that displayed the many rows of his razor-sharp teeth and asked, “Any preference for how you want to die? The others will probably torture you first to have some fun. I can make it quick. ‘Snap!’ And half your body is gone and down in my warm belly. The others won't mind too much—they’ll still have your lower body to play with. We got a deal?”

Number Forty looked up at the fishhead with disgust and said, “You must be joking!”

“No joke!” Number Forty-four said and licked his lips while devouring the naked girl with his eyes. “I’ll keep your titties nice and warm.”

“Hey, hey, hey!” an three-foot-tall, elderly catgirl called out to the sharkkin, waving a strange metallic object attached to a long metal tube “Get away from her, you pungent fishhead!”

“Yeah, don’t think you’re the only one that wants to impregnate the princess and secure a cushy spot with the royalty!” A skinny guy shouted in support of the cat grandma.

“My, my, our fighters are in high spirits!” the announcer chuckled. “The crowds are dying for a spectacle! The participants are ready and itching for a fight! Seven men and women, gathered together in a temporary alliance for a single purpose—to kill one naked little cocksucker! Why delay any longer? Begin!”

Number Forty thrust her katana right into the sharkkin’s gut, but he caught the blade with his giant hand, stopping the blade before it pierced his scales.

“If that was your best strike, just take a deep breath and embrace the inevitable,” the sharkkin grinned and spread open his jaws, ready to swallow Number Forty.

“Wait, already?” Number Fighty-eight lifted his head from the chests, still having not decided on a weapon.

Number Forty let go of the hilt of her katana and jumped back, making some distance between herself and the sharkkin.

“You’re barely delaying the inevitable—HUURK!” Number Forty-four’s eyes bulged when the katana thrust forward, sliding through his hand, stopping only when the hilt pressed against a closed fist, but by then the katana’s black blade had already entered the sharkkin’s gut.

“Aargrhhh!?” Number Forty-four groaned in pain, looking down, not understanding what happened. He was the one holding the opponent’s weapon. And yet that very weapon pushed his fist back into his abdomen, driving the blade deeper inside him while streams of blood poured from the wound just below his stomach and the deep long cuts inside his clenched fist.

But the blade did not relent. It kept pushing forward, aiming to fully cut through the sharkkin’s insides. The force of the blade picked up and the sharkkin’s naked feet started to slide backward, grinding against the rocks while the sharkkin’ curled his three toes on each foot, trying to grab onto the surface and stop this increasing force.

But the force did not stop. Rather, the sharkkin grew weaker as the katana pushed his fist harder against the increasing wound, doubling, tripling the pain. The hilts of the katana pressed so hard against his fingers that the bones audibly cracked from the pressure.

“AAAAARGH!” Number Forty-four screamed and let go of the blade.

The katana instantly pierced right through the sharkkin like was butter. Before anyone could even blink, the katana tore through the sharkkin’s back, making a massive wound, and zapped forward, through another participant’s chest who was unlucky enough to stand in the same line of fire as the sharkkin.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 296: One Naked Girl Versus Seven Opportunists

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“H-huh?” the skinny participant, Number Eleven gasped.

Unfortunately for Number Eleven, he was much shorter than Number Forty-four. And what was the abdomen for the sharkkin, was practically the center of his ribcage. Number Eleven looked down and felt up a hole in his chest, where his heart should have been. Even as he fell to the ground, Number Eleven could not comprehend how he suddenly ended up with a hole in his chest just a couple of seconds after a fight began. A fight that was supposed to be a sure thing! A fight where he did not even get to raise his awesome weapon.

“Oh… One down already,” the announcer said quietly with zero enthusiasm, her voice barely managing a single weak echo this time. “Let us hope that the other six have not come here for sightseeing.”

The announcer’s comments were drowned out by the cheering of a reinvigorated crowd that now had full faith in receiving a bloody spectacle.

“Tear her to pieces!!” a bearded, unkempt, hobo-looking man shouted lifted his massive weapon and pointed it at Number Forty’s slim naked back. The weapon looked like some kind of an enormous crossbow with a giant barrel mounted where the arrows should have been flying out. The unkempt hobo, Number Sixty-three, had to lean back just to counterbalance the weight of the weapon which he braced against his hip.

The hobo pressed his hairy finger on the trigger and pulled it, unleashing a three-foot-long arrow right at the girl’s back. The loud mechanism and the whooshing speed of the arrow tearing through the air informed Number Forty of the type of attack that came her way, even if she was already prepared for it thanks to the hobo’s ill-advised public announcement of his imminent attack.

What Number Forty was not informed of was the number of the attacks. And just as she dodged the first arrow, a second one was unleashed in her direction. Then a third, and a fourth. The barrel kept rotating, unleashing arrow after arrow for as long as the hobo-looking man kept pulling the trigger. Several arrows flew right into the group of shirtless staff but were incinerated by defensive walls of fire just inches away from their shredded muscles.

John looked up to the announcer with clear frustration but was not allowed by the hairball to retaliate against the trigger-happy hobo.

At the same time, another attack came from a different angle. Flames spewed toward the girl’s position, forcing her to evade deadly attacks from two fronts. Careless aim by the elderly catgirl instantly set one of the tables ablaze as Number Forty was still near them when the announcer started the match.

John stepped back from the burning table and was able to put the fire out with a swing of his hand, but the damage was done and one of the containers with the balls was no more. A long thick vein popped on John’s bald forehead as he was forced to watch the chaos that unfolded.

Number forty was quick to answer and with a wave of a hand sent her katana flying at the stationary hobo. The katana was knocked out of its path and sent swirling into the air by a giant spiked metal wheel that rolled through the arena, churning up rocks and dust as it charged straight for the girl, guided by the sharkkin with a long metal chain in his hand that connected to the spiked wheel like a yo-yo.

The girl just barely got out of the way of the whirling metal wheel that spun past her and crashed into the other wooden table, crushing it to pieces, sending splinters and wooden planks into all directions.

“The hell!? They had these kinds of weapons?” Beatrice was left with her mouth agape as she watched what was basically a crossbow minigun and a flamethrower in action.

Meanwhile, the one-sided barrage of attacks continued. What first appeared to be a simple boomerang flying the air, suddenly expanded, unleashing two feet of razor-sharp metal into each direction from its tips. The metal that was thinner than that of a katana blade, nearly sliced Number Forty’s head clean off, leaving a thin cut just barely out of reach from slicing an artery in her neck.

But before the boomerang even turned back for its return flight, the girl was charged and slammed into the ground by another beastkin who wielded heavy gauntlets that extended over his forearms like massive metal armguards.

“Ghuah!” air escaped Number Forty’s lungs as her back was forcibly and intimately acquainted with the rough, uneven surface of the arena.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 297: A Goat’s Bulge

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ah~! The arsenal of the Forge of Champions on full display!” the announcer moaned with orgasmic delight as she watched Number Forty’s desperate struggle to stay alive for even a couple of seconds against overwhelming odds. “Several of these weapons saw service all the way back in the Third War—YES!!”

The announcer let out a biased victorious cry when she saw the goat-like beastkin slam the girl into the ground with his giant gauntlets. The goatkin, Number Thirty-seven, was covered in gray hair and had black hooves instead of feet. One of his twisted horns had nearly half its length missing, broken and rotting at the edges. His long goatee was damp and moldy and he had a crazed look in the eyes.

“Argh!” Number Forty squirmed trying to break free from the iron grip of the beastkin that was on top of her. But the gauntlets did not budge. The goat-like beastkin locked his gauntlets behind the naked girl’s back and squeezed tight, pressing her naked breasts against his hairy chest.

“You’re maaaa-ine now!” the goatkin cheered while salivating with his tongue out, drooling all over the girl’s face.

“The Huggers were well known for their ability to crush a Demonling’s head like a melon in the right hands!” the announcer explained Number Forty’s predicament. “A tiny human girl that doesn’t even weigh a hundred pounds can’t even dream of breaking free! The only question we now have is: whether she will die a quick death or a long and painful one?”

“Maaaa-ybe a pleasant one, egheee?” the goatkin licked his lips and stood up while holding Number Forty. He then lowered his grip to the girl’s waist to arch her back and expose her pink nipples toward him.

“Pain or pleasure?” the announcer asked and giggled, getting back into her former demeanor now that her revenge was secured. “What do our dear spectators have to say?”

“Fuck her first, obviously!”

“Just kill her and be done with this! I came her or the entertainment booths!”

“Kill her slowly like the old guy!”

“Fuck her to death!”

“Hm, hm, hm,” the announcer tapped her finger on the lower edge of her black mask where her chin would have been. “The crowd seems divided. Then the answer is obvious! Pain and pleasure must be combined! I’ll even throw in some bonus rewards for a particularly torturous death at the end! Oh, and no time limits for this one, so no hurry!”

“Heeeee,” the goatkin breathed through his mouth on Number Forty pressing his rising bulge against her. However, with both hands occupied with holding his opponent, the goatkin had trouble releasing his rising goathood from its containment in his pants.

“Having trouble?” Number Forty asked and kneed the goatkin right in his bulging groin.

However, the goatkin did not even so much as blink.

“You think you’re the first to kick me in maaa~ dick?” the goatkin with a shit-eating-grin. “I’ve been getting maaa~ balls and dick punched, kicked, stomped, chewed since before you were born! This was barely a love tap! But if you play nice, I’ll be gentle with—MAAAA!?”

The goatkin jumped into the air just before a stream of flames engulfed him and his captive.

“A sudden surprise attack by Number One!?” the announcer exclaimed. “What is the meaning of this!?”

“Are you all ill in the head!?” Number One, the elderly catgirl, cursed while she reloaded her flame-spewing weapon by sliding a fresh cartridge into the loading port. “Why are you playing around with her? That young lady killed a man and wounded another with a single attack! Kill her or be killed with her!”

“Ah, I see,” the announcer chuckled. “We have another participant vying for a night with Princess Mary! A prize that will go only to the one that kills Number Forty! I did not expect that some old cat-hag would care for such things.”

“Yeah, grandma! Aren’t you too dried up for such things?” a female gazellekin shouted, holding a boomerang in her hand.

The old catgirl let out a manly spit and said, “That’s how much I care about any of the princesses! I’m here to win! I don’t care who kills her, but she dies now!”

“She has a point,” the unkempt, hairy hobo shrugged and pointed his crossbow minigun at the goatkin just as the old lady aimed The Roaster in the same direction.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 298: A Girl and a Goat

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Maaaa!?” the goatkin bleat while his eyes spun in opposite directions, pinpointing the locations of his increasing enemies while he hugged the naked girl closer to himself. “She’s maaaa-ine!”

Number Forty rolled her eyes but did not even finish rolling her eyes before she was in the air with the goatkin again. Just like the elderly catgirl and the hobo did not wait for the goatkin to make up his mind before opening fire, neither did the goatkin wait to be burned alive.

And the beastkin proved incredibly nimble at avoiding enemy fire from multiple directions even while carrying a girl in the grip of his heavy gauntlets. He zigzagged, leaped, and jumped all over the arena, the flames and arrows ended up closer to hitting some of the shirtless staff or the remaining participants in the crossfire than scoring so much as a scratch on the speeding, laughing goatkin.

“It seems that Number Thirty-seven has no intention of sharing his bounty!” the announcer laughed.

With one spinning eye, the goatkin watched out for the angle of attacks while with another he watched Number Forty’s titties bounce from all the movement. He reached with his tongue to lick them, but nearly bit his own tongue off when he suddenly had to evade a boomerang with its blades extended flying straight for his head.

The goatkin’s and gazellekin’s eyes met for a moment. Number Thirty-seven saw the beastgirl sweating. And that wasn’t just from the heat of the surrounding fires. The beastgirl had hoped to strike a blow. And if she could not do so even under such circumstances, how could she hope to win later after they’re done with Number Forty.

Similair thoughts must have gone through the heads of the other remaining five “allies”. The sharkkin also unleashed his metal wheel at the goatkin, who again jumped several feet away from the wheel’s destructive, but obvious trajectory.

“Number Thirty-seven has a clear advantage when it comes to speed,” the announcer commented. “But with The Huggers occupied with keeping his prisoner in place, how can the goat hope to fight back? Will he simply choose to fuck her while he runs around? Crush her in half after he's done with her?”

The reaction among the spectators was mixed. The high of the first blood quickly wore off and many were tired of watching the goatkin run circles around the others.

“About time she got stuffed!”

“Fuck her in her pale ass!”

“If there won’t be any more deaths just crush her spine and be done with this!”

“Come on, Number Forty! I’m counting on you to get me the grand prize!”

“By this point, I don’t care if she gets impaled by a cock or sword. What a disappointment!”

“Yeah, the hell is this damsel in distress shit!? I wanted to see you fight that masked bitch!”

The goatkin ended up running well out of range of his opponents who now had to run up themselves to catch up. The stream of arrows ran out before the hobo even got back in range. And the old catgirl noticed that no matter how closely she approached the goatkin, her stream of flames could not reach her target.

Number Thirty-seven used this momentary breather to admire the porcelain skin on the  body of his seductive captive and asked her, “What will it be?”

Number Thirty-seven then reached with his tongue to her face. The girl instinctively turned away, but that did not stop the goatkin from licking the left side of her face from her chin to her closed eye.

“Hm?” the goatkin noticed the momentary revulsion on the girl’s face, clear as day. “I’m risking maaaa life for nothing? Ungrateful bitch! How about I snap your spine and throw you to that pyro-grandmaaaa to be burned alive?”

“No! You misunderstand! I’m just… Your tongue is so long… I’ve… I’ve never slept with a beastkin before!”

“O-ooh!?” the goatkin’s face changed completely. Surprised and excited, he smiled lecherously, and said, “I told you I’d be gentle if you played nice.”

“C-can you kiss me on the mouth?” the girl asked coyly. “Not with your tongue. With your lips… Like a man!”

“HOW THE FUCK DO I RELOAD THIS THING!?” the bearded man screamed as he fumbled with his weapon, trying to pry parts open until it slipped out of his hands and fell at his feet.

Number One grimaced when the burning stream of fire fizzled out like someone closed the valve and she reached for one of the other full cartridges that were strapped to The Roaster.

The sharkkin, however, was now within range and swung his mighty chain, ready to unleash the wheel to ruin the intimate moment.

“Better be quick!” the goatkin said to the girl and moved in for a kiss. “And undo the button on my pants while you’re at it!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 299: A Kiss to Die For

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I can’t unbutton your pants with my arms bound in your grip,” Number Forty reminded the goatkin with a seductive smile and breathed in deep through her nose.

“That will depend on how you work your lips and tongue,” the goatkin said and kissed his captive with an open mouth which was much larger and longer than the pale girl’s.

The goatkin’s lips and fur enveloped the girl’s entire lower face as if the large goatkin attempted to devour her. His lips and tongue made wet slobbering sounds as they slid back and forth around the girl’s closed lips.

The goatkin did not even notice that the thick coat of hair around his mouth obstructed the nostrils of the girl’s small nose, making it practically impossible to breathe in air through the filter of damp stink. All he cared about was tasting his captive. And he could no longer control himself. He had to explore her mouth! He pressed his tongue between the girl’s lips, prying them open by force.

Finally, the girl relented and parted her lips. Victorious, with his eyes spinning in triumphant excitement, the goatkin pushed his tongue forward. Inside the warmth of the girl’s mouth, the goatkin felt something strange touch the tip of his tongue. An object with no taste, no larger than a grape, soft, elastic, with a leathery texture. The strange object gave in to the pressure of the beastkin’s tongue, sticking to it, conforming to the shape of the tip of his tongue.

Feeling that something was off, the goatkin snapped out of his arousal and pulled his tongue back, and out of the girl’s mouth. Thankfully, the unfamiliar item did not follow the goatkin’s tongue but, before he could part from the girl, she blew into his mouth and sent the object flying into the back of his long mouth.

“HRUKH—” the goatkin choked and loosened his grip just enough for the girl to slip out of his grasp and roll away just as a giant spinning spiked wheel approached the choking goatkin. The gagging goatkin realized what was happening too late. He raised his gauntlets to protect his body and tried to jump away from the trajectory of the weapon but was struck before his hooves got even an inch off the ground.

The announcer sighed and maskpalmed while the giant viewing sphere showed in great detail the streams of blood and pieces of metal, fur, and meat flying into the air as the wheel churned the goatkin’s body.

By the time the wheel rolled back like a yo-yo, Number Thirty-seven was red from hooves to horns. His elongated face was mutilated, torn all the way to the bone as if he had stuck it into a blender.

The goatkin had both his arms still raised, but one arm was pressed hard against his belly, while the other had most of its forearm turned to mincemeat. A broken yellowish bone showed prominently from the brutal wound with pieces of meat hanging from the bone and the torn appendage. One of the torn tendons wrapped around the goatkin’s horn. His other arm was mostly one whole, pressed into his blood-smeared belly. However, the gauntlet was bent and heavily damaged, with several long holes along its structure. Sharp pieces of metal stuck out in all directions, torn up by the spikes of the wheel.

The goatkin’s eyes were—for once—fixed in place and not spinning, though the pupils pointed in different directions. His chest was bloody, but it looked like the spikes did not reach his inner organs because the goatkin appeared to still be breathing, and as his chest moved, none of the visible blood-soaked ribs appeared to be broken through. His inner thighs had long, deep cuts from the spinning sharp edges of the wheel that filed off layers of meat.

Weak, unable to support his weight on his mutilated legs, Number Thirty-seven fell on his back. His limbs twitched from the impact and more blood spurt out of countless wounds along his body.

“Pthu! That’s what you get for playing around,” the old catgirl spat and reloaded her weapon.

Number Forty looked at the broken body of the goatkin while she wiped his hair and drool off her face with the back of her hand. She had no time to relax, however, because the sharkkin swung the chain in his hands and launched his deadly yo-yo straight at her.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 300: The Wheel Keeps on Turning

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Number Forty dodged the nine-foot-in-diameter deadly wheel easily enough, both the frontal attack and the returning arc of the weapon. However, the sharkkin was getting the hang of his weapon. His attacks came faster and he learned to change the arc of his giant wheel mid-attack. Even the wound in his abdomen and the deep cut in the palm of his dominant hand did not slow down the impressive physical specimen. Number Forty-four swung the mighty chain that was attached to the wheel and unleashed another attack with increasing frequency.

And just as Number Forty jumped away, she nearly fell over because of a pull on her left leg that held her in place. She looked down behind her and saw the bloodied goatkin’s mutilated face, twisted and contorted from injuries, pain, and rage that showed clearly in his spinning, swollen bloodshot eyes. His face was filed off to the bone around his mouth, with a tooth hanging by a bloody threat from a half-broken jaw with blood-soaked bone showing prominently around the roots of his broken teeth.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!” the goatkin screamed.

“H-how is he alive?” the announcer asked quietly in disbelief.

“Over thirty years of dick punching and rejection have prepared me for more than this!” the goatkin bellowed as tightened his grip around the Number Forty’s ankle.

The goatkin had every intention to crush the girl’s ankle into liquid mush, however, his damaged gauntlet operated by his damaged arm no longer had anything close to the power it once possessed.

“AAAAHH!” the girl screamed in pain just as the sharkkin’s wheel churned the rocks of the arena, speeding toward her position.

“Finally!” the old, three-foot-tall catgirl shouted and aimed her weapon at the girl, fully aware that the arc of her fully loaded flames would incinerate both her target and the goatkin. “Don’t you let go!”

Number Forty looked at the goatkin who was no longer gagging and choking after the intimate encounter with the wheel and asked, “You swallowed it then?”

“Swallowed wha—?” the goatkin’s belly burst violently, unleashing his blood and guts in all directions, spraying all over the side of the practically naked girl’s body. A torn part of the goatkin’s small intestine shlopped against the girl’s naked breast and slowly slid down along the blood and mincemeat-covered surface of her body.

Every single of Number Forty’s opponents was momentarily stunned in shock. But the wheel kept on turning.

Freed from the goatkin’s hold for a second time, number Forty dodged the rolling wheel as even the sharkkin was stunned too much to pay attention to his own weapon.

The crowds cheered for the renewed bloodshed.

“KILL HER ALREADY!!” the old catgirl and the announcer shouted in unison.

Flame and arrows flew at the girl from the front, a boomerang from the side, the returning wheel from behind, the sharkkin snapping back to reality and focusing on hitting the girl. Covered in blood and guts Number Forty stood in place until the very last second before leaping right over the path of the giant wheel and ending up on the other side of the wheel, using it to shield herself from the fire and arrows that struck the wheel.

Number Forty ran beside the wheel for several seconds, shielding herself from the flames that Number One’s Roaster spew without relent. The old catgirl continued aiming her fires at the wheel, setting it ablaze, but through the inferno which she caused, she did not see that her target fell behind the wheel that was bound to outpace her.

Number One adjusted her aim but, before the adjusted trajectory of the flames reached her target, a familiar katana appeared, flying through the flames right at the catgirl.

The catgirl only managed to let out a gasp of surprise before the katana skewered her left arm, severing her muscles and breaking the humerus bone into several pieces.

Robbed of all power in her arm, the elderly catgirl ended up dropping the barrel of The Roaster even as it was still spewing more flames and set the area around her on fire.

“AAAAAHHH!?” the elderly beastkin screamed in surprise and pain from the heat. She inadvertently let go of her weapon completely which led to even more fire spreading all around her, setting her clothes ablaze.

The deadly wheel (which was now also on fire thanks to Number One) kept rolling along its path, back to the sharkkin, bound to roll past him so that he could launch another strike. But as the wheel approached the sharkkin, a pink bubble expanded and burst at one of the wheel’s edges, sending it flying in a swirling, spinning, chaotic but beautiful flaming arch. The burning wheel hit and tore into the sharkkin’s chest and shoulder, ripping out his scales and flesh and knocking him aside.

The burning, spiraling wheel finally hit the ground again as it rolled forward sending rock and fire in all directions, bounced, hit the ground again, and kept rolling forward all the way to the edge of the arena and off of it. The fiery circle kept spinning as it plunged into the abyss below. The bright burning fire quickly decreased in size until it disappeared completely in the darkness.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 301: Bubble Pop!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AAAAARGHH!” Number Sixty-three, the hairy hobo, screamed in desperation as he fired arrow after arrow at Number Forty.

The hobo barely aimed. The harrowing, ear-piercing screeches that came from the running, rolling three-foot ball of fire fueled Number Sixty-three’s terror of suffering a similar fate and kept him from thinking of anything else but keeping the murdering, naked, blood-covered demon away.

He held his crossbow minigun at the hip as the weight of the weapon proved too much for the ill-prepared man to handle and relied on the sheer volume and the speed of his arrows rather than skill and aim. He hoped, begged that at least one arrow would strike true and put the human demon down. But, instead of coming closer to hitting his naked zig-zagging target, the hobo’s arrows seemed to be further and further off-mark with each passing second.

The only thing Number Sixty-three’s barrage accomplished was keeping the naked girl at bay. By this point, it became obvious that the hobo would only be able to hit his mark if she came so close that even a child could score a hit.

Instead, Number Forty closed the distance between her and the gazellekin who threw her boomerang at the quickly approaching naked. Even as she unleashed her boomerang, the gazellekin came to terms with the fact that she would not score a hit.

If a river of flames failed… If even a barrage of arrows could not stop her, how could I? The gazellekin kept asking herself, crushing her own spirit, ensuring that her disheartened attacks could not possibly be successful. After so many failures? There’s no way!

And with that attitude the bladed boomerang missed a target that was closer than ever before: less than thirty feet and closing in fast

Useless! Why didn’t I pick the other one!? The gazellekin despaired. Fuck!

“BRING IT ON!!” the gazellekin screamed with tears in her eyes and raised her fists, resorting to close combat to fight for her survival. She lunged at the girl bringing the resolve she so clearly missed before.

Whether from surprise or some other distraction, Number Forty was too late to properly deflect a simple punch that grazed her chin.

This is my chance! The hobo cheered when he saw his target finally slow down, entangled in hand-to-hand combat.

*Click*

“NOT AGAIN!!” the hobo cursed when the pull of a trigger did not yield even a single arrow. I have to reload, I have to—

The unkept hairy man’s head flew clean off his shoulders, severed by a flying flaming katana, that came from the direction of the diminishing ball of fire that was the dead old catgirl as her charred remains burned away and turned to ash.

I… I can do this! The gazellekin suddenly found herself hopeful. The naked girl was a piss-poor fighter as it turned out. And even if the gazellekin was no expert herself, her average abilities, an advantage in physical buil,d and a decisive leg sweep were more than enough to land Number Forty right on her black thong-wearing butt.

Number Forty looked up at the triumphant gazellekin who had regained her lost confidence and stood over her knocked-down opponent. At that very moment, a familiar flaming katana flew through the air with diminished flames that were partially put out by the high flying speed and the blood of the decapitated Number Thirty-seven.

However, the gazellekin did not lose her head. She ducked and easily countered Number Forty’s feeble leg kick, retaliating with a simple, straightforward punch in the gut while the katana zapped over them.

“You’re not the only one that knows how to dodge!” the gazellekin declared triumphantly, smiling ear to ear as she pinned her naked opponent to the ground and punched her in the face.

“Hahaha! Not so tough without your little ka—KHRAAHK!?” the gazellekin’s triumph ended abruptly when she suddenly choked on something that flew into her wide-open mouth along with Number Forty’s spit.

The gazellekin’s eyes widened in horror as she recalled the fate of the goatkin. She shooked her head, trying to plead with tears in her bulging eyes as she gagged on something lodged in her windpipe, clawing at her own throat, desperate to get the foreign object out.

But there was no mercy in the Number Forty’s crimson eyes. Even as the side of her face reddened and swelled from the punch, Lilith looked at the choking young gazellekin that clawed the skin off her own throat, and calmly said just two words: “Bubble pop.”

The gazellekin’s throat burst apart, unleashing a fresh coat of blood and meat across Number Forty’s face.

With all the attention on Number Forty, the white-masked miss Ruby stood behind the shirtless staff of the arena and couldn’t help but not-so-subtly touch herself as she watched with envy the amounts of blood that her wannabe future opponent showered in.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 302: The Whip of Sodom

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The headless corpse of the gazellekin slumped over its decapitator. More blood pumped out of the burst neck, covering Number Forty’s upper body in a warm coat.

The spectators all around the round arena platform cheered louder and louder with each consecutive kill, the complete opposite of the announcer who maskpalmed with both hands, appalled by the utter incompetence of the volunteer group she had such high hopes for.

“Finally, some good action!”

“She might just pull this off!”

“If that little grandpa's daughter or whatever gets through this, she’ll probably win the whole thing!”

“What are those explosions she’s creating?”

“Who knows!? Keep ‘em coming!”

Lilith pushed the dead body of the gazellekin off herself and rose to her feet but before she could take another step, a leather rope wrapped around her arms and blood-covered naked chest. It made several loops around, pressing the girl’s arms to her sides until the engorged tip of the rope slapped the girl hard through the previous layer of rope where precisely where her right nipple was.

“Ah!” Number Forty winced from the sharp—but not unbearable—pain. She turned her head back and saw that the rope that bound her breasts was in fact a whip, tense along all its length of over fifty feet, the handle of which was held by the furry, tiger-like beastkin that burned her dress, Number Fifty-eight.

In his right hand, the tigerkin tightly gripped the handle of whip, in his left—a massive metal shield with a protruding metal head of a menacing bull with large horns and a nose ring decorating the shield’s surface. The beastkin grinned and bent his elbow, pulling the girl just a little bit closer to him, showing off his power over her.

“The Whip of Sodom!” the announcer called out the name of the weapon, with some life restored in her voice. “Finally, Number Fifty-Eight picked some good equipment! It looked like the swap with Number Forty proved most favorable to the beastkin!”

“Yeah, after you just gifted him two whole freebies so that he’d stop whining!” Olivia grumbled.

Beatrice was certain that ‘Thelicia’ would have given the tigerkin the opportunity to take more weapons regardless of how he acted. It wasn’t as if the bias in this ‘special round’ needed any more proof.

But even if Number Forty’s tits and arms were bound, she was able to move her hands and fingers. Whether the tigerkin guessed the girl’s intent from the movement of her fingers or he simply heard a blade zipping through the air along the ground of the arena just above the surface, he reacted decisively and put his shield between himself and the katana that turned sharply to impale the tigerkin from a low angle.

Instead of cutting through the metal head of the bull or breaking on impact, the katana disappeared in a strange ripple that formed half an inch from the bull’s nose ring and reappeared intact through a second ripple that formed on the opposite side of the tigerkin, behind his left shoulder blade, and zapped forward with the same velocity, as if the tigerkin did not even exist.

The blade flew into the crowds and pierced an elephantkin’s ear straight through before crushing into the straight rock surface behind him, sending small rocks and broken blade pieces flying into the backs of the spectators that stood in the back row.

“Ah, The Bullshield!” the announcer moaned with joy. “Number Fifty-Eight would have been hard-pressed to find a better counter to Number Forty’s annoying tricks even if he tried. It might have taken five deaths, but our naked little cocksucker is in a real pickle this time!”

The tigerkin pulled hard on the whip, undoing the loop around the girl and causing her to spin forward and fall. She managed to prevent the fall by using her arm to spring off the rocks and create some distance, but before she got away the whip cracked and its engorged tip hit her through her thong right across the pussy.

“ARGH!” Number Forty screamed and lost all balance.

*Crack!*

The whip hit the girl on her left ear as she fell to the ground.

“Ha! About time someone put her in her place!” Some spectators cheered at the turn of fortune for the struggling girl.

“Fuck! Seriously!? After all that!?” others were disappointed.

“Come on! Don’t fail me now!” a beastkin girl screamed with a crumpled piece of paper in her hand.

But a good portion of the spectators looked at each other in confusion at the particular choice of targets and the pinpoint precision of the Number Fifty-eight’s whip.

“Maybe he was just lucky?”

“Maybe she’s the lucky one? Hehehe!”

“Shouldn’t her ear be torn in half by such a strong hit of a whip?”

“Maybe it was? Can’t tell with all the blood the painted herself in!”

Even the tigerkin himself looked at the handle of the whip in his furry fist with bewilderment.

“The Whip of Sodom is no ordinary whip you see!” the announcer explained with the growing excitement of a spoiled child during Christmas. “It is designed to hit only the erogenous zones of its target! With enough force to stimulate but never to destroy!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 303: Whipped (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah... Haah...” Number Forty breathed heavily as she laid on the ground recovering from the third strike of the whip across her ear. She reached for her ear and touched it to make sure it was still intact. But the second she touched it she snapped her hand back with a whimper. Her ear was intact but the damage was done.

Number Forty rolled over and leaped from the ground, sprinting toward the bewildered tigerkin. Along the way she picked up the gazellekin’s boomerang and threw it at the tigerkin. The boomerang spread its long, razor-sharp metal wings and spun toward the large target.

But the tigerkin was not asleep. He cracked his whip which snapped through the air faster than a regular eye could follow, striking Number Forty’s naked inner thigh.

“Ahn~!” red in the face, the girl lost her footing, fell, and tumbled. Her boomerang flew toward the beastkin, but a raised Bullshield sealed the fate of the attack.

The boomerang with its blades spread was thrice as wide as the tigerkin, but even that did not prevent it from disappearing in the magic ripple of The Bullshield. It reappeared behind the tigerkin’s back and kept spinning straight off the arena.

Safe from the boomerang the tigerkin cracked his whip with all his might, striking Number Forty’s nipples yet again, making her back arch as she let out a loud, dubious moan.

“The Whip of Sodom will never cause a serious injury!” the announcer giggled. “Because—YOU FUCKING MORON, BEHIND YOU!!!”

The tigerkin turned around at the last second with his shield in front of him to prevent a lethal blow from a boomerang that had inevitably turned around for a return flight. It disappeared in the ripple of the Bullshield, reemerged through the ripple behind the tigerkin, and continued the flight back to Number Forty. However, the girl was in no condition to catch the weapon, and eventually, the boomerang touched the surface of the arena, skidding forward until it stopped far on the other side of the arena.

The announcer clenched the railing bars with such strength that veins popped even on her delicate feminine hands. She breathed in deep, exhaled, breathed again, calming down, regaining her composure.

Number Forty—with great effort—used this opportunity to try and get up off the ground. She scratched her nails against the rocks as she rose up, even as her limbs trembled, but several more ferocious strikes across her nape and lower back robbed her of her strength as she moaned again.

“As I was saying,” the announcer put emphasis on every word with clenched teeth and veins in her arms pulsating, “No matter how hard Number Fifty-Eight—or any user of The Whip of Sodom—might wish to strike a lethal blow against their target, they will not succeed!”

The tigerkin cracked his whip again and again, landing strikes with the engorged tip of the whip across Lilith’s breasts, nipples, belly button. By now it was obvious that his strikes were not causing wounds. But as the tigerkin grew to enjoy the girl’s reactions, his momentary frustration was replaced with growing joy and a grin of a power-hungry maniac as she struck the girl again and again, and again.

Number Fifty-eight no longer even tried to aim his whip. He let the whip guide his hand as he shifted his focus shifted to watching the girl’s reactions with a growing, salivating grin. And his grin was not the only thing that was growing.

“The Whip of Sodom has a will of its own!” the announcer explained as she giggled. With the tigerkin now in full control, ‘Thelicia’ seemingly got over her frustrations and now simply enjoyed Number Forty’s predicament while hanging over the protecting railings to get a better view. “It only needs a couple of hits to determine the pain tolerance levels of its target. Be it a gentle sunflower or a hardcore masochist!

“After that, each strike hones in more and more on the perfect balance of pain and pleasure to arouse its current target and make it unable to fight. Unable to resist! Unable to do anything but slowly succumb to the pleasure of The Whip!”

Beatrice swallowed. Despite what was happening to Number Forty before her very eyes, after hearing the description of the tigerkin’s weapon’s abilities, the succubus’s mind couldn’t help but instantly think of a certain companion who would be overjoyed to take the full force of the Whip of Sodom.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 304: Sexual Urges Rising (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn~! Ah!” Number forty moaned louder and louder as the tigerkin whipped her over and over again with The Whip of Sodom.

Each crack of the whip struck the girl in all the right places without fail. Her clit, her breasts. Never subtle, but never abusive. Always on the edge of being unbearable, but just on the right side of being increasingly pleasant as her panties damped and her body got accustomed to the increasing rate of stimulation.

The tigerkin was breathing through his mouth with eyes bulged from excitement as he cracked his whip again and again. He dropped his shield and massaged his pantsless, furry groin as he watched Number Forty’s alluring youthful body writhe in the realm between pain and pleasure. How her chest rose with each strike. How she cried out while curling her fingers.

With each crack of the whip, Number Fifty-eight approached the girl closer and closer. Eager to get a better view, eager to get a taste of his tantalizing prey.

The spectator reactions were divided. But more than a few couldn’t help but lightly touch themselves. They imagined what it would be like to take that fearsome warrior, enter her, inseminate her, make her cry out their name. Even if it would not happen, they felt no harm in fantasizing about it. Fantasizing about taking a bite out of a ripe fruit. Perhaps more. Perhaps fucking her from behind until she begged to be creampied.

Those spectators that came with their significant others—or just casual friends with benefits—gladly gave in to their fleshly urges as they massaged each other, a few blatantly fucked. Not like anyone would complain about a hot pair in heat fucking next to them. When a man or beastkin saw such a sight happening next to him in the Forge of Champions, he’d have his dick ready to offer for the bitch in heat to suck on. A female beastkin offered her wet pussy for another girl to lick while she got her pussy rimmed.

Some citizens of Klapsus came here just for the blood show. But even if they did not partake in the lust part of the Games, they were in no way surprised that after several hours of drinking hearty drinks, partaking in intermission lewdness, and then watching sexual scenes on a giant sphere that blasted the moans of an aroused female throughout the mines, that more and more men and women of the degenerate city of Klapsus would succumb to their base urges and indulge in sexual urges with each other. For some, blood and death were just another aphrodisiacs when casual free use fucking on the streets of Klapsus grew mundane and boring.

“The lowest of low,” Olivia grimaced as she looked at the many dispersed crowds of spectators on different platforms around the arena.

Beatrice also looked around, but not just with condemnation as Olivia did.

On one hand, the succubus could not deny that this form of carefree sexual indulgence was just what she wished for. How could she blame the citizens of Klapsus for finding what little joy they could in their doomed world? Spiraling into deeper and deeper pits of depravity, was there any low that was too low when the alternative was grim, suicidal despair?

But what was the source of the latest arousal? A struggling girl fighting for the honor of her uncle? What of her feelings? What of her fate if she succumbs to her final opponent?

Beatrice paid close attention to all who were present in the arena. None of the remaining participants gave in to sexual desires. They watched the battle carefully. More than once it seemed doomed for Number Forty. And each time she fought back. Even Number Seven, while sitting on a rock with his forearm over the handle of The Cleaver, paid close attention to the fight.

But just as all the remaining participants watched the fight without picking favorites, none of them more to intervene in the unfair battle. Even Uma, after voicing her contempt for those that entered such a fight, did nothing to stop it.

Similarly, the shirtless, buff, masked staff of the arena observed the battle with iron focus, even as the tigerkin undid his pants to let loose his engorged, bright-red erection.

Only one person with a mask on her face indulged her deeper urges. The mysterious miss Ruby who wore her bloodied white mask continued to massage herself between her legs through her many layers of garments. With each passing moment, she did so with more reckless abandon, not even concealing her movements, though never disrobing, never revealing even a part of her skin other than her hands, which were unclothed from the start.

And those shirtless men that stood closest to miss Ruby, seemed to go out of their way to never even so much as glance in her direction. They turned their bodies away from her, their feet pointed away from her, and even if they should have been able to hear the rustling of miss Ruby’s fabric, they did their best to find more interest in the far away elephantkin’s cries of sorrow about the gaping hole in his beautiful ear than in the fact that one of the overseers of this event was masturbating right next to them.

Eighteen men with black masks, one girl with white, one infuriating announcer with a blue flame on her mask, Beatrice counted. These can’t be the only ones overseeing the security of this arena.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 305: The Final Joy (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With each consecutive crack of The Whip of Sodom, the tigerkin took another step closer to the tortured, involuntarily aroused girl. The whip worked splendidly. No matter the opponent, it was only a matter of time before The Whip of Sodom would work its magic on its target and its holder. Number Fifty-eight stroked his modest hard-on and licked his lips, unable to look away from Number forty’s nubile body. His shield laid some feet behind him. He no longer needed it. At this distance, using the whip became increasingly impractical and difficult. Still, the tigerkin rolled The Whip of Sodom up and raised his hand for one more, close-distance strike.

“Ha!” the tigerkin cracked his whip again across Number Forty’s breasts. And when he heard her sweet moan and saw those hard pink cherry-tops rise into the air, the tigerkin lost all reservation, dropped his whip, and jumped on the girl.

“Ah, one final joy for Number Forty before she departs this world!” the announcer giggled while the tigerkin ripped the girl’s thong—her only remaining piece of clothing—off. “Might as well! But remember that while a night with princess Mary only hinges on the girl’s death, additional bonuses await the one who will make her passing particularly excruciating!”

“Oh, you can count on it!” snarled another beastkin as he crawled from half-way across the arena.

Number Forty-four, the wounded sharkkin, dragged his broken body across the rocks toward the engaged couple. Already wounded by Number Forty at the start of the fight, those wounds paled in comparison to what the wheel did to him. His right shoulder destroyed, arm made useless, his chest torn, his leg broken, the sharkkin left a smear of blood as he dragged his body forward with one good arm and leg left. But the rage and desire for revenge kept him going as the sharkkin imagined what he would do to the girl after the tigerkin was done with her.

Along the way, the sharkkin saw a boomerang lying on the ground, with its sharp blades still exposed. The sharkkin grinned and snatched the weapon into many layers of razor-sharp teeth, careful not to cut himself. You better enjoy that tiger’s tiny pecker! The sharkkin thought. Because I’ll fuck your ass and cunt bloody red for what you did to me!!

The tigerkin got on top of Nubmer Forty, spread her legs, and thrust his dick inside her without warning or care.

“Ha! I knew you wanted it!” the tigerkin cheered and he moved his dick inside Number Forty’s wet pussy. “Was it the whip? Or were you hoping I’d mate with you the moment you saw me? That has to be it! You undressed for me so willingly! HAHA! You’re great! HAAH~! Nice and tight!!”

Beatrice clenched her fists. Fuck! It just couldn’t be a simple fight to the death could it? Of course not! Not in this city! Eighteen fire mages! And that blood-hungry white mask! Do I even stand a chance against all of them at once? Would the others help? Beatrice looked around and shook her head. Get real! I can’t possibly rely on that. Other than Olivia, why would they help? But then what? Do I just stand by and watch like everyone else? Fuck that!

Even though the rational course of action was to do nothing—like everyone else did—it was increasingly hard to be rational. Beatrice was a pervert. A degenerate, but a consensual one! And the tigerkin desecrated a sacred act meant to bring joy, pleasure, relief, and escapism for all involved.

However, Number Forty did not resist the tigerkin. She wrapped her legs and arms around the tigerkin and reached to him for a kiss.

“Woah there! No kissing!” the tigerkin growled and put his big hairy paw over the girl’s mouth. “You think I’m stupid or something?”

Yes! Felicia screamed silently.

“We’ll just enjoy this like this,” the tigerkin grunted as he rocked his hips. “I wonder how princess Mary will compare? It really is a shame-ugh-but… I have a feeling that the giant fish will not be nearly as gentle with you as I am when he finally drags his rotting sack of flesh here, hahaha!”

Number Forty could not answer even if she wanted to since her mouth was covered. Instead, she met the tigerkin’s movements and rocked her hips to his rhythm, meeting his cock with her own thrusts. Staring right back at the tigerkin, Lilith moved her hips with increasing force, raising her butt off the ground to take control over the tigerkin's dick, driving herself on it, squeezing it, massaging the head of the tigerkin's cock with her inner muscles.

“Ugh! Getting into it?” Number Fifty-Eight laughed. “Ha! I knew it! You did want me! Then let us both embrace and enjoy your final moments of pleasure and get really frea-AHN!?”

Everyone’s attention was grabbed by the sudden yelp of the beastkin when he unexpectedly pulled out of the girl. The giant viewing sphere above the arena zoomed in on the tigerkin’s rock-hard, bright-red dick. At the very top of the head of his manhood, something pink was sticking out of the opening. No, something pink was lodged into the opening of the tigerkin’s penis.

The tigerkin turned pale in the span of a second when he looked into Number Forty’s merciless crimson eyes, and cried out, “WAIT—”

The pink bubble expanded and burst to a most discomforting result.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 306: You’re Next!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“NO!” the announcer screamed and clenched the railings when she and everyone else in the mines saw in excruciating detail on the giant viewing sphere how Number Fifty-eight’s manhood burst apart into tiny pieces and flew in all directions.

“UUUUUWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” the tigerkin screamed as his blood shot forth from where his precious penis once was.

With shaking hands, the beastkin tried to stop the bleeding, tried to salvage the unsalvageable. He refused to believe it. He refused to accept that there was nothing to be saved. No meat. No balls. Only pain, blood, and bits of flesh swaying back and forth, hanging by torn pieces of skin.

“Nononononononononono,” with hands in tremors worse than a drug addict’s going cold turkey, the tigerkin tried to piece together what little manhood remained between his legs. That’s when he felt a noose tighten around his neck.

“GHUUUUUURK—!!” the tigerkin’s eyes bulged as he choked from the sudden strangling pressure on his neck.

While Number Fifty-eight was in utter shock and preoccupied with his destroyed manhood, the naked, blood-covered girl had grabbed The Whip of Sodom and jumped on the beastkin’s back. She wrapped threw several loops of the masterfully crafted braided leather over the beastkin’s head, wrapped the edges around her hands, squeezed tightly, and pulled with all the force she could muster, leaning back for more pressure.

“Fucking-GHUELK-CUNT!” the tigerkin screamed in bloody fury, but that did not help as the leather further sunk into his fur, flattening his veins and arteries. The tigerkin could not get his fat trembling fingers under the leather to free himself and his claws only scratched his own neck each time he tried. He cursed, screamed, spun around, and flailed, trying to throw off Number Forty but, could not reach the girl whose smaller body frame now proved to be an advantage. In his increasing panic and growing light-headedness, the beastkin tripped and fell.

Gasping for breath, Number Fifty-eight thrashed on the ground, foaming at the mouth, trying to reach the girl behind him, trying to catch an arm or a leg. Anything! But even as his nails scratched her skin, he could not grab on to her. Even when he rolled over and put all his weight on the much smaller human female she held to the whip with all her might. And all the struggle only further robbed the tigerkin’s body of the precious, dwindling oxygen. Though he no longer felt it, the struggle further exacerbated the wounds in his nether regions as more and more blood spewed forth.

In his last-ditch effort, the tigerkin summoned forth all his strength and rose to his feet. Letting out painful, choked out gurgling gasps, the beastin jumped up and back, falling onto the sharp rocks and using Number Forty’s body as a cusion.

“AAAAAAHH!” Number Forty screamed in pain when her back slammed against the rocks, only to be crushed further down and suffocated by the furry body nearly thrice her weight. But Lilith did not let go of the whip. Even as she herself struggled to breathe, squashed under her opponent, she gathered all strength and willpower to outlast her foe.

With his efforts, strength, and blood spent, Number Fifty-eight clawed at the whip around his neck, but even his sharp claws could not so much as scratch the legendary Whip of Sodom. Tears rolled down from the tigerkin’s eyes. Foaming spit flew from his jaw, opening and closing agony, but receiving no oxygen. The tigerkin’s body spasmed uncontrollably, but that did not save him as the girl beneath him endured with grit teeth getting beaten into rocks that sunk into her back and spine.

Unable to curse, unable to beg, unable to bring himself relief, losing all motor functions while his fingers trembled around his neck, tigerkin emmited his last, weakening, croaking gasps until even those ceased. Only after his body went limp, his hands slumped at his sides, and his head turned sideways no longer struggling for oxygen that was no use to a lifeless body, did the girl let go of the whip.

Number Forty pushed against the furry body with all her strength to lift it up at least enough to be able to breathe herself.

“HUAAAH~!” the girl hungerly gasped for the sweet oxygen she denied her raping would-be murderer. She finally managed to push the tigerkin’s dead body off enough to crawl from under him to a standing ovation from the crowd.

Even those that hoped for a different outcome could not help but be impressed with Number Forty’s persevirence against the odds. And the few that were displeased with the outcome remained quiet seeing how outnumbered they were.

Among the quiet ones was the dispirited announcer who leaned against the railings with her head hung low as she listened to the overwhelming reaction of the crowds. Number Forty slowly rose to her feet not only victorious but already celebrated as a champion.

Lilith struggled to her feet. Scratched, bruised, and beaten, her body ached all over. She could not open her left eye due to the cocktail of hair, blood, and other fluids that stuck to half her face. She breathed heavily, her chest rose up and down, refilling her body with oxygen. The right to breathe for which she desperately fought with the tigerkin. But even weakened, bloodied, and naked, Number Forty stood proudly with her back straight as she looked around for the white mask girl.

Miss Ruby stopped caressing herself and as the two girls locked eyes.

Lilith raised her arm, pointed a single finger right at the masked murderer of her uncle, and swore, “You’re next!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 307: Fight or Flight

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The white mask girl and everyone in and around the arena read Lilith’s lips and intent clearly. The spectators cheered for the inevitable showdown.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself!” the mysterious white mask girl said loud and clear.

“Huh? Why isn’t the match announced as over?” one spectator asked.

“No idea.”

“Can’t you tell? The announcer is down in the dumps,” another spectator pointed at the slumped hairball up on her high platform above the arena.

“She really wanted this girl dead, didn’t she?”

“Do you think she’ll finally give up on her grudge?”

There was also another person who watched Number Forty stand up and survey her surroundings. So close to being seen yet so far from being able to strike, Number Forty-four, the sharkkin froze still. He tried to crawl to the girl before she was done with the tigerkin, but he was too late.

If only I moved faster! the crippled sharkkin lamented as he pressed his giant body to the ground. If only I was a little faster! She was as good as dead, fuck!

Now, the sharkkin was forced to watch and hope. Hope that his presence will go unnoticed. That everyone will simply forget about him. Maybe I’ll be able to sneak away during the next intermission?

With bated breath, the sharkkin watched the girl turn away from the group of shirtless staff and the white mask girl with them and take a couple of steps away from both him and the tigerkin’s dead body. For a second, the sharkkin’s heart lifted when he imagined himself living through this.

Yes! She’ll just take the Bullshield for herself and— the sharkkin’s heart stopped when Number Forty turned around, with Bullshield in hand, and slowly walked right in his direction with nothing but death in her one open eye.

The sharkkin very soul froze over in utter terror of the small girl who radiated oppressing murderous intent. Drenched in the blood and guts of her enemies, she now approached Number Forty-four at a slow, steady pace, each heavy step counting down the seconds he had to live.

With his primal instincts for survival taking control, the sharkkin gave up his hopes for hiding and turned to flee. Unable to think, unable to run, he tried to crawl away. With his arm and leg utterly useless, the sharkkin bit into the rocks ahead of him, using the many layers of his teeth and the strength of his jaw to drag his crippled body forward.

The laughter of the spectators filled the arena as they watched Number Forty-four break his teeth against the rocks while he bled out from his many wounds. The ridiculing laughter in the sharkkin’s ears was interrupted by a loud thud and cracking of bones as his mind went white for a moment with a wave of a new level of agony that overwhelmed everything else.

“AAAAAARGH!!” the sharkkin shrieked in agony when his only good leg ceased to function.

The viewing sphere showed to even the farthest standing spectators how Number Forty lifted the Bullshield as high as she could and slammed it down against the back of the sharkkin’s knee, destroying the joint in a single strike.

With “flight” no longer an option, only “fight” remained. In his final act of resistance, fueled by one last pump of survival-mode adrenaline, the sharkkin ignored the pain from the many wounds across his body as he activated the blades in his boomerang, and with a desperate cry, turned around and lunged at Number Forty aiming to skewer her with the blade.

Lilith placed The Bullshield between herself and the sharkkin, easily hiding behind it. The spectators watched how the sharkkin’s blade and arm disappeared in the ripple in front of the shield and reappeared behind the girl. Lilith then threw the shield aside, severing the magic connection—and with it—the sharkkin’s arm. The lifeless stump fell behind her, holding a part of a cleanly severed boomerang. The other part of the weapon fell in front of the sharkkin who collapsed at her feet with blood gushing out of his last good limb.

The crowds erupted in cheers once again.

The announcer rose from the railings and took a couple of steps away from the edge of her platform, into the shadows of the cave. With her back toward the spectators, she tore off her mask and flung it against the ground.

Wounded and bleeding out all over his body, unable to fight, unable to run, the sharkkin wept at the girl’s feet.

“P-phleaseeeee!” Number Forty-four bawled, pleading for his fleeting life.

Lilith looked down on her pathetic would-be assassin and without saying a word turned her back to him.

The sharkkin gasped and his spirit lifted for a short moment as he watched the girl pick up the cut half of the bladed boomerang and walk away from him

“Huuuuh?” many spectators were shocked at Number Forty’s mercy and booed such a decision.

“What is she doing?”

“Kill him!”

“Behead him!”

“Why bother?”

“Yeah, Isn’t he as good as dead anyway?”

The sharkkin slumped. His momentary elation at having his life spared evaporated quickly. As the excitement and adrenaline wore off, weakness, darkness, and cold settled in. The sharkkin felt numb, but the pain did not return. Nothing returned. Soon, he found himself wishing to feel the burning pain again just because all he felt was the growing cold as the encroaching darkness took him in the blazing, fiery heat of the arena.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 308: A Reward For Victory

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“She actually did it…” Olivia muttered quetly.

Beatrice looked at her ninja friend and saw that rather than being amazed or happy for the unlikely survivor, Olivia was frustrated. The clenched fists, the subtle frown. No wonder, Beatrice thought. For someone so preoccupied with power, that was probably like looking at somebody she wished to be. Fighting against the odds and perceivering. Would she be able to claw out a victory in the same situation?

John, the skeletal shirtless masked man, walked over to the sharkkin to check on Number Forty’s last opponent’s condition. After kneeling over and checking for vitals, he looked up to the announcer’s platform where the hairball was supposed to be. Just as the whispers and speculation among the spectators started to overshadow the elation of the concluded bloodbath, the small ball of hair appeared, wearing her mask like always.

John signaled something to the announcer with a single gesture of his hand, and after a brief pause, Thelicia announced with her amplified voice, “It looks like Number Forty-four is still hanging on for his life. I suppose it was too much to ask of Number Forty to end a match that is already over. What is she even doing?”

“Woah!”

“For real!?”

Astonished gasps, laughter, and some cheering spread among the crowds as they watched Number Forty use the half of the bladed boomerang she picked up and skin the dead tigerkin.

“That’s why she left that shark dude to slowly bleed out?”

“Haha, looks like it!”

Lilith did a crude job. The tigerkin’s fur was ruined with blood smears and imprice cuts. But it ended up good enough to serve it’s purpose: several pieces of fur for Lilith to cover her private areas that she had displayed for the amusement of the spectators for far too long.

“Hmph! How barbaric!” ‘Thelicia’ scoffed and crossed her arms. She then looked to John, who stood up over the sharkkin’s body signaled to her again, and said, “And Number Forty-four is no more! Number Forty is now officially the winner of this special round.”

The cheers of the crowds more than made up for the utter lack of the announcer’s enthusiasm who didn’t even bother to congratulate the winner.

“It turns out that none of our participants were worthy of putting princess Mary on all fours and taking her from behind,” ‘Thelicia’ shook her head, making light of the situation. “Perhaps it is for the best. Who knows, maybe the princess would have turned out to be a huge disappointment? If some of the rumors are to be believed, she might already be too lose for a commoner’s cock.”

More laughter from the crowds, reaffirming how easily and fearlessly they jumped at the opportunity to use the local royalty as the butt of jokes.

Beatrice felt slightly disappointed that she did not have the answer to that particular question. Despite being so close, despite getting her tail sucked by Princess Mary, the succubus had no knowledge of whether the princess was tight or loose.

“But enough of dwelling on the past!” the announcer said. “We have a winner after all! Someone who fought against the odds to prove her worth! And she did just that! Seven dead, the favor of the crowds won over, all by her own two hands! A feat worthy of recognition!”

The crowds clapped and cheered for Number Forty, who still managed to stand straight stood over the partially skinned corpse of the tigerkin, despite her wounds and the setting fatigue.

“Hmm, so our dear guests agree?” the announcer asked in a playful tone. “Should we reward Number Forty’s hard work?”

The overwhelming response from the crowds was clear.

“Haha, I see, I see… So be it! Number Forty! You fought admirably! Who am I to stand in the way of what you fought for? You wanted our honorable miss Ruby? You got her! The match begins immediately! Before miss Ruby has a chance to flee in terror, hehehe… Oh, I’ll even forgive you for wounding our dear spectators with your attack!”

“Seriously?” Beatrice gasped.

“Fucking bitch!” Olivia cursed.

While, at first, some in the crowds erupted in cheers, yelling in support for Number Forty, the excitement wore off quickly as the realization set in even amongst the stupidly drunk ones.

“Wait, she’ll fight right now?”

“After all that?”

“Won’t she just get swept aside in her condition?”

The mysterious white mask miss Ruby stepped forth from behind the group of shirtless buff men and walked toward Number Forty.

“BEGIN!!” ‘Thelicia’ yelled, all but laughing out loud.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 309: Chance for Revenge Against the Blood-Drinking Bitch

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hehe, I’ll let you make the first move,” the girl wearing fiery robes and a bloodied white mask said as she chuckled and she walked forward to meet her weary opponent.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

“WHAT THE HELL!?!?”

“GIVE US A REAL MATCH!!”

“LET HER RECOVER FIRST!!”

“THELICIA SUCKS!!”

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!”

“THAT GIRL WAS STRONG ENOUGH TI KILL SEVEN PEOPLE AND YOU’LL JUST WASTE HER LIKE THAT!?”

“YEAH, SHE’S CHAMPION MATERIAL!”

“GO NUMBER FORTY!! KILL THAT MASKED BLOOD-DRINKING BITCH!”

A participant that just fought through a grueling seven-on-one rigged match and won the favor of the crowds was now instantly thrown against a stupidly strong opponent who had no business fighting in the arena in the first place. The spectators were displeased, to say the least.

“I’m guessing that this is not usual?” Beatrice asked Olivia.

“I… I mean, it’s not like I’ve been to a lot of these events,” Olivia was at a loss for words as she looked up to the furious spectators. “I certainly don’t remember the crowds ever reacting so strongly against what was happening in the arena. Also, this is just the second round, but we’re already down to seven participants remaining, including that Number Forty girl, who’s probably as good as dead.”

“Is this really how it’s going to be!?” Number Fifty shouted at the scrawny masked staff member, taking several swift steps toward him, her long gory hair flowing magnificently as if she used the best shampoos and conditioners this world had to offer. “How is this supposed to be a fair competition?”

John looked at Uma, carefully observing her movements, but did not answer a single word.

“Fair?” Number seven laughed as he sat on his rock with The Cleaver at his side. “Since when have these games ever been fair? Even the way they hand out weapons at random.”

“Making do with what you’re given is the way of the world,” Uma said as she sternly eyed Number Seven. “But that announcer is going out of her way to kill Number Forty! Setting the odds against her. Helping her opponents! Despicable!”

Number Seven sighed and shook his head with a grin. “And here I thought that killing your so-called ‘teammates’ would have set your head straight.”

The aura around Uma quickly darkened. The bangs of her gory hair fell over her eyes as she quietly muttered, “And here I thought it would act as a warning to the scum of the world.”

Number Seven’s right pectoral muscle twitched, and his grin grew wider.

Beatrice looked at the other two remaining participants. The human girl, Number Seventeen, sat farthest away from everyone, caressing her scarf. Meanwhile, the remaining beastkin woman sat on a rock, ripping bites out of what looked like some kind of stretchy jerky. This made Beatrice’s stomach growl and turn. Oh, Fuck… With all the excitement Beatrice couldn’t even remember the last time she ate something. Oh, Fuck! Wasn’t that in the morning!? … Dear God, how long ago was that!? It has to be deep in the night by now!

“Hmmm? Not making a move? Even though I’m so generously giving you a chance to land a powerful strike?” miss Ruby asked Number Forty over the distant boos and complains of the crowds around the arena. “You do remember that my mask is painted in your uncle’s blood, right? This is your chance for revenge! … The chance that you fought for so spectacularly? ... His blood was very tasty!”

Number Forty did not budge. Her breathing calmed as more time passed since her previous fight.

“Nothing? Oh, who am I kidding? That old shitter’s blood was stale and reeked of incestuous thoughts!”

Number Forty stared right at miss Ruby with her one open eye but did not give in to provocation.

“Being boring pieces of shit must run in the family!” the masked girl yelled before turning and looking up to the announcer’s platform and shouting. “Hey, Thelicia, this shitter is just stalling for time! Do we have some sort of time limit or what? Aren’t you—AH!?”

The moment the masked girl turned even slightly from Number Forty, Lilith spat forth three small pink bubbles—no larger than pearls—and launched them at the masked girl. Miss Ruby only had the time to cry out before they burst violently right in her face, chest, and stomach, sending her flying back dozens of feet and sliding against the rocks, knocking up dust.

Number Forty sprinted forward, jumped up, and unleashed two more pink bubbles into the girl’s prone body to finish her off completely before she could recover. The bubbles connected with the robed figure and burst, sending more dust and debris in all directions.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 310: Wonderful Bubbles!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Go, half-naked bubble girl!”

Though at first they the crowds fell silent in surprise, they then erupted in cheers at Number Forty’s perseverance and her decisive blow.

“Haah, haaah~” Lilith breathed heavily after landing a short distance from the explosions. As the dust settled, she wiped away the sweat from her one good eye, not even getting the chance to clean her face properly since the last fight.

“She did it!? Number Forty for the win!!”

“Marry me, Number Forty!”

“It kind of loses its meaning when you say that to every girl you fancy.”

“This time it’s different! She’s the one!”

“Oh, shut up, you fools! You really think this is over?”

“I hope it is!”

“Yeah, fuck that masked girl!”

“Can we gangbang her if she loses?”

“You don’t even know what she looks like!”

“So?”

“… Good point!”

While some amongst the spectators were skeptical of whether Number Forty’s attack had worked, Not a single person booed Lilith.

“Well, it certainly looks like our miss Ruby has little support amongst our dear crowds,” the announcer giggled. “Perhaps she should spend some quality time in the entertainment area after this round to grow her popularity?”

“Hell yeah! About time to rain some cum on her mask instead of the blood!” a beastkin cheered.

“Maybe she has no idea what she’s missing out on?” another spectator laughed.

“Wait, the announcer lady didn’t seem worried in the slightest about that Ruby bitch,” a tauruskin spectator pointed out as he viewed the giant viewing sphere that displayed the small crater where Ruby’s body lay. That body then moved.

“Not bad, not bad,” miss Ruby complemented Number Forty while slowly rising back to her feet. Though a single pink bubble was previously capable of outright killing Lilith’s opponents, the white mask girl did not seem harmed in the slightest. No limbs or chunks of flesh missing. The fact that her fiery robes were now a little worse for wear was the only proof that she had suffered an all-out attack.

“An impressive ability,” the masked girl said as she raised her right hand and pointed her index finger up. “Something like this?”

A small pink bubble formed into existence at Ruby’s fingertip. It grew to a size of an average pearl before Ruby launched it straight at Lilith.

“Ah!?” Lilith gasped in shock. She spat out a pink bubble of her own, sending it on a straight collision course against the masked girl’s one. She then jumped away as the collision would have happened too close to where she stood. And not a second too late as the two pink bubbles collided, expanded, and burst in a violent explosion.

“Wonderful!” the masked girl exclaimed and clapped her hands. “Isn’t it incredible how we both have the same abilities?”

Bullshit! Beatrice thought.

Miss Ruby then launched two more pink bubbles at Lilith, who barely got on her feet, increasingly exhausted.

“AAAH!” Lilith launched one pink bubble to meet the two and ducked for cover. Her bubble expanded and met Ruby’s two bubbles, which entered a chain reaction and caused a triple explosion.

She has to be a copycat! Beatrice concluded about the white mask girl. Just like with the old man—she first takes on the full force of her opponent’s attacks, somehow survives them, and then uses the same power against her enemy.

Copycat or not, the white mask girl rushed her opponent straight through the explosions, before Lilith could recover. Lilith launched one more bubble against the masked girl, landing a direct hit and causing another burst and explosion. However, Ruby ran straight through the explosion without stopping and kicked Lilith in the stomach.

“GUAH!” Lilith gasped as spit flew from her mouth and her whole body flew half a foot into the air. She gathered her will and strength and caught her balance by flipping overusing the momentum and her light body to regain her footing.

But just as Lilith got back on her feet, Ruby slashed at her with her curved stainless steel dagger. Lilith leaned back to avoid a slash across her throat, but a quick, vertical slash followed against which Lilith did not have enough time to react. Lilith only managed to protect her vitals with her arms, which earned her deep cuts across both her forearms, sending blood spraying right on Ruby.

“Ha! That’s more like it!” Ruby moaned as she slashed across Lilith’s body, again and again, covering herself with more blood before kicking Lilith in the stomach, sending her flying back helplessly.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 311: A Caring Crowd

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hehehe, it looks like that’s all she wrote for Number Forty!” the announcer giggled as she watched Lilith get cut again and again by Ruby.

With Lilith no longer able to fight back, Ruby toyed with her. She pushed Lilith back while making quick, slices in a wide arc across Lilith’s body. Sometimes the curved dagger barely nicked Lilith’s flesh, and it seemed to only excite Ruby more as she practically danced forward as if performing rhythmic gymnastics, where the colorful ribbons were replaced by thin streams of blood flying through the air.

“She deserved a fair fight!” Uma protested to John, who did his best statue impression. “Since when is anyone supposed to have several matches in a row?”

“Are you stupid?” Number seven asked. “Did you forget that we’re all here to kill each other? If that white mask doesn’t kill her, you’d have to! She knew what she was getting into. And if she didn’t, that’s her fault. Nobody’s special, and she gets what she deserves if she thought otherwise!”

“There’s still supposed to be some semblance of rules and structure!” Uma did not relent. “However brutal, these games always had rules to determine the strongest! Since this round started that hairball kept making things up as she went along! Number Forty might have been one of the strongest and she got punished for it by the organizers!”

Uma walked even closer to John and said, “Look me in the eyes and say that whatever is going on with that announcer and the white mask girl is in the spirit of the games!”

“Intervening in an ongoing match is absolutely forbidden,” John coldly reminded the redhead in her white and blue uniform.

“Tch!” Uma turned from the skeletal black mask staff member and looked at the one-sided match.

“BOOO!” a great portion of the crowds expressed their displeasure with how the fight developed, despite receiving the bloody spectacle they usually so desired. That is the portion that was still sober enough to follow the match and wasn’t preoccupied with drinking and/or fucking.

“YEAHH! Cut her uph, Humbr Forty!” one guy cheered and emptied his cup.

“Drunken moron, she’s the one that’s getting sliced to pieces!”

“Bah, whatever! I gotta go take a piss, anyway!”

“The spectators indeed seem outraged with Number Forty’s piss-poor performance!” the announcer commentated, barely holding back her joy. “And who can blame them? After all the boasting, after all her pompous posturing, this is all that Number Forty’s fiery resolve has amounted to! What a disappointing embarrassment!”

“You didn’t give her a chance to rest!” people from the crowds shouted.

“This could have been such a better match!”

“Would it have been though?” others asked. “She did her 'explody' move and it got countered completely.”

“Yeah, she had no chance, to begin with!”

“That's horseshit! She was obviously tired!”

“She wasn’t even supposed to fight that bloody cunt in the first place!”

“I want my money back!” a furry beastkin screamed, red in the face.

“You didn’t pay any money!” a middle-aged man who stood in front of the beastkin shouted back at him.

“And neither did you!”

“A smart-arse, are you?”

“And it’s pretty too!” the beastkin turned around and lowered his trousers, wagging his furry ass right in the man’s face.

“Get that shit outta my face!” the man pushed the beastkin, which quickly escalated into a brawl of about a dozen drunks.

“Hey, could they like make out or something before this is over?” some guy in another spectator sector asked.

“That ~hic~ robed girl would have to take her mask off, then,” a woman pointed out while keeping herself on her feet by leaning against the rock face behind her.

“Oh, right… Well, what if she just spread her legs for a quick licking? Ya know, kinda like ‘I’ll keep you alive for as long as you keep giving me orgasms’?”

“You haven’t been paying attention, have you?”

“Welp, bottoms up for the grill!” a swaying, naked young man lifted a mug that was the size of his elongated head and then proceeded to empty it by taking gulp after gulp, after gulp.

“Kh!” Felicia snorted gleefully as she leaned against the railings of her platform and watched the increasingly drunken crowds.

That’s all that your heroics amount to, little fool! Felicia mocked the girl who was under Ruby’s playful but relentless assault. A few passive shouts and moans, before moving on to something else. Most of them will forget about you before the sun rises. You’re not meant to be remembered. Just a nameless, numbered piece of meat for entertainment. A piece of meat that should have known her place! Just like that old fucker!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 312: Sucker Punch

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As the bloody dance continued and the number of cuts multiplied, Lilith’s counterattacks became increasingly feeble. The impressive part was not how Lilith still managed to avoid a death blow, but how the white mask girl managed to avoid inflicting a killing strike.

“She can’t even use those bubbles of hers anymore,” Olivia said in a somber tone. “They did no damage before, and at such close distance, she’d just kill herself. And for all the surprising ‘boos’ from the crowds, it’s not like they achieved anything. Big surprise that the organizers could not care less!”

Yeah, so we’ll just stand here and watch her die… Fuck! Beatrice’s pulse rose. What’s the big deal? It shouldn’t be! It’s not like she’s any more special than any other of the sixty poor souls that perished here! So what that she got treated unfairly? The Fridge is right! Everyone that came here knew that it will be a fight to the death! And I came here just for training in combat!

“UAHH!” Lilith screamed after a particularly carefree attack on Ruby’s part, grabbed the hand which held the dagger, and tackled the masked girl.

“Ah?” Ruby seemed surprised but a quick knee to Lilith’s stomach bent the girl in half, followed quickly by a plunge of the dagger through her shoulder.

“GHUH-HYAAAH~” Lilith gasped as the air got knocked out of her only to scream out due to the sharp, deep, burning pain inflicted by the cold steel.

“Oh, I actually managed to avoid your vitals?” Ruby breathed a sigh of relief. “You can’t imagine how hard it is not to kill you instantly. With your back and neck exposed like this, there’s hardly a spot left that wouldn’t bleed you out in minutes like meat for slaughter!”

Unable to catch her breath while also in numbing pain across all her body, Lilith dropped to her knees. Her beaten and slashed body could no longer even summon the strength to stand. Ruby pulled out her dagger, leaving a gaping wound that proceeded to bleed profusely.

What are we supposed to do? Beatrice argued with herself. Listen to Olivia’s complaints and fight the entire organization in their lair? That’s stupid! Everyone would get killed anyway! And by acting so recklessly and foolishly, I’d condemn to death everyone I could have saved in the future! Isn’t that selfish?

Beatrice looked at Olivia. You yourself only care about your sister! You’re not rushing in to save that girl! Because you have your own priorities! So what that you’re not ‘The Savior’? What about being a decent human being and separating yourself from the scum you so despise?

Trying to save some foolish girl who willingly walked into this and risk failing an entire world? And why? Just because it’s hard to look at injustice right in front of our eyes? That’s the only reason! What about all the suffering that we don’t see? No doubt demons are feasting on human flesh this very moment! Thinking logically, it is a no-brain course of action to ignore the poor fool and concentrate on the long game. On my goals! … Fuck!

“Hmm~ this is it then?” Ruby asked playfully as she circled Lilith while holding the pointy end of her dagger to her back, drawing a bloody line from one shoulder to the other.

Does it hurt? Felicia wondered she watched Lilith bleed out. It does, doesn’t it? I hope you’re in fucking agony! My eyes hurt like a hell! How dare you fucking scum attack me! My fault for not knowing that you were relatives with that old fucker. I would have thought up something special! I had thought that the ‘team game’ would take care of such issues, but I guess one of you was savvier than the average pig!

Having circled Lilith, Ruby slid the dagger under her mask and licked it clean while touching herself with her other hand. She then put the blade of her dagger right under Lilith’s chin and raised her head to look the girl in the eyes, while threatening to slash her throat at any second.

“Ahn, aren’t you happy?” Ruby asked as she moaned, aroused yet again after her bloody dance. “You’ll get to see your old man soon! This probably wasn’t the result you were hoping for when you challenged me, but you’re also not the one that I came here to fight. So, you brought this on yourself really. Not like this wasn’t a little amusing. Your blood is certainly a lot tastier than that old shitter’s!”

While holding her dagger right against Lilith’s neck, Ruby looked up to the announcer’s platform. Finally, got what you wanted? Don’t think I’ll just let you off the hook for those 'special prizes' just because you’re some—“GHAH!?”

Ruby suddenly felt a tight grip on her dagger hand, followed by a numbing, disorienting punch through her hood, right in her temple. For a second, Ruby lost her senses. The following punch straight into the forehead of her mask that pushed into her own forehead and transferred all the force, knocked her back several feet. Ruby fell on her ass while her head kept ringing.

Fuck, there goes my tournament arc! Beatrice thought as she stood next to Lilith, feeling a burn in her knuckles.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 313: A Fighting Chance? (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Number Forty looked up at the back of the scantily dressed young woman that stood before her in a skimpy, black skirt and top, with a black armband with the number ‘sixty-nine’ written on it. Lilith vaguely recalled seeing her in the arena before and wondered if this Number Sixty-nine always had tiny wings on her back.

“W-why did… you—” Lilith asked as darkness took her and she finally collapsed.

“What gross violation of the rules of our sacred games by Number Sixty-nine!” Felicia shouted, letting her voice thunder across the mines. “Yet another participant that does not know their place and dares put themselves above others! And to dare raise their hand against one a White Mask!”

Serves you right for starting all this mess, Felicia thought and laughed to herself at the sight Ruby getting punched out of nowhere.

“BOOO-urk-HUURL!” one man retched in the middle of his booing.

“Yeah, fuck that masked bitch up!”

“Tear her a new one!”

“Go, masked bimbo!”

The crowd reaction was mixed, but far from the narrative that Felicia pushed for. If anything, she had more support from half-lucid drunks than from anyone else.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Felicia asked the buff, masked shirtless men in the arena. “Break her arms for daring raise her hand against a White Mask!”

Here we go, Beatrice readied herself for things to come as eighteen men slowly approached her from a third across the spacious arena.

“WAIT!” miss Ruby shouted, and all the Black Masks froze in place.

Beatrice wasn’t even certain if the masked men froze in place because of the absolute authority of a White Mask or if they were simply stunned to see that very White Mask resume her self-pleasuring right after getting knocked out.

“Hn, if this Number Sixty-nine wants to die that badly, I’ll grant her wish myself!” Ruby said as she slowly got to her feet, breathing heavily and rubbing herself between her legs through her robes, and quietly added, “It’s you I wanted to fight anyway.”

“What mercy from miss Ruby!” the announcer commented. “Giving Number Sixty-nine a chance to fight her way out of this one-on-one! A remarkable opportunity, considering that she should be skinned alive for her transgressions!”

What the fuck are you planning now? Felicia felt her pressure rising again. With Number Forty dealt with, her concerns refocused on the uncontrollable rogue powerhouse in her arena. Felicia half-hoped that Ruby would get punched a couple more times. Maybe that’d knock some sense back into that horny, blood-thirsty brain of yours. And stop masturbating in my arena!! Fucking Bloody Psycho!

“Hic~, these games are way different than-hic-usual!”

“They actually gonna let them duel?”

That Thelicia let this slide?”

“How did that bimbo predict this would happen?”

“Who said she did?”

“Then why the hell would she suicide for a half-dead opponent she was supposed to kill anyway!?”

Good question, Beatrice thought after hearing that particular comment.

“Yeah, makes no sense unless she’d know.”

“Or she’s stupid!”

“Bah! No-hic-whay any of this ish hreal!”

“Wait… You don’t think…”

“It has to be rigged!”

“Oh, you’re right! They must have planned this in advance!”

“Think of the odds of everything that happened so far!”

“WAIT! Were these fights always fake!?”

Oh, Lord, I hate this part! Felicia slid her tiny hands under her mask and covered her face, wishing her giant ears and perfect hearing would fail her just this once. Already not holding her spectators in high regard, Felicia could barely tolerate when their drunken minds fell to new levels of dumb.

“Haahh~ Come on! Ah! Show me what you’ve got!” Ruby goaded Beatrice while continuing to rub herself. “How did you kill that monster? I want to know! Ahn~ I’m really going to cum when I shower in your blood next!”

“You want me to use my powers?” Beatrice asked. “So that you can copy them? Or is it stealing?”

“Ohh?” Ruby pressed her hand harder to her crotch through her robes, rubbing herself more and more. “Why would you-ah-say that?”

“After using the same trick twice, it’s not exactly a surprise!” Beatrice couldn’t believe that Ruby would still try to deny it. “Why else would you let everyone attack you first only to then counter them with the same exact abilities?”

“Erm… John?” one of the shirtless men quietly spoke up to their skeletal leader.

“Quiet!” John commanded, though in a hushed tone himself.

Some shirtless men looked at each other, unsure what was happening.

What is it about this tournament? Felicia lamented and then proceeded to give some commentary.

“Though—like most of our guests here—I expected some exciting fighting in our Forge of Champions, it appears that miss Ruby got a little too excited during her previous fight and has decided to place a handicap on herself to give Number Sixty-nine a fighting chance and a spectacle to remember for the rest of us! Miss Ruby intends to fight Number Sixty-nine while masturbating!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 314: The Pleasure Rises (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hn! A little shitter thinks she’s smart while grasping at straws!” Ruby disregarded Beatrice’s speculations, focusing more on the heat between her legs. “You really do not appreciate your situation. I could have-haah-simply let them tear you to pieces. You should be grateful and use this opportunity to show me how you defeated my little experiment!”

Instead of quivering in fear, Beatrice’s confidence grew. “It looks like there are some gaps in your powers after all. You were probably too horny to notice at first. For a moment, I was worried about the slightly delayed reaction.”

“Mmmff~ Haaah!?” Ruby’s legs shook. She barely held her dagger while she rubbed her burning, swollen clits. Usually, I have more self-restraint than this… So many blood… In such a short time… Ruby wanted to touch herself directly, she wanted to use her other hand too as one was no longer enough.

“So what? Ah! I can do whatever I want here!” Ruby dropped all pretense. She put away her dagger and guided both her hands under her robes. “I’ll just cum right in front of you! That’s how little threat you possess to me! If you refuse to show me your powers by then, I really will skin you alive!”

“But I already did!” Beatrice could no longer hold back her smile.

“Ah!?” Ruby cried out when she finally realized something was amiss. The tingling was not simply unbearable. An insatiable thirst that could not be quenched no matter how much she devoted herself to it. Ruby’s legs finally gave out and she slumped to the ground. The more Ruby gave in to the natural instincts of her body, the greater her need for pleasure became.

The cheers from the crowds grew louder by the second. A turn of events that nobody expected, and few complained about. Instead of fighting Number Sixty-nine with one hand at her crotch, the White Mask girl flat out masturbated with her ass on the ground right in front of her opponent, magnified for all to see by the giant viewing sphere above the arena.

“Never mind!” the announcer corrected her previous analysis of Ruby’s actions. “It seems that instead of fighting while masturbating, Ruby decided to forego the whole fighting part! We can only wonder if this won’t come back to bite her in her posterior!”

“What… What is going on?” Number Fifty asked, stupefied as she watched one of the most terrifying fighters present in the arena indulge her basic desires so flagrantly.

“You act as if you never saw a girl masturbating before!” Number Seven scoffed. “Didn’t you notice before how much that White Mask got off on basking in blood?”

No, that’s not it, Olivia thought, red in the face. The ninja girl saw such reactions before. She felt them before.

Olivia could not decide which was worse: watching from the outside another woman succumb to her desires, seeing with her own eyes how she must have looked like to others when she gave in to Beatrice’s touch, to her sweet whispers; or that a part of her was jealous that this random masked killer now got to experience the sweet joys that Beatrice had to offer. Olivia felt her loins dampen as she imagined herself in Ruby’s place, knowing full well what ecstasy lied ahead for that masked girl.

As Ruby’s sweet moans escaped her bloodied mask, as she massaged her swollen clits, lubricating them with the juices of her wet and ready pussy, she finally realized that instead of one swollen clit itching to be caressed, she had two. And the shocking part to Ruby was that in her heat, she did not even realize this. They did not appear just now! But in her aroused state, high on blood, adrenaline and her little power trip, Ruby was simply too focused on the pleasure the clits brought her. Too focused to realize that they swelled and grew far beyond she had ever felt, seen or heard of!

And as Ruby put her fingers around her growing clits, following the natural instinct to stroke them, the clits grew more, faster, pressing against her garments, itching to break free.

“The way you copy the powers of your opponents when they attack you… There had to be a limitation,” Beatrice explained to the confused masturbating girl. “Whether the source is your mask, your robes, some invisible barrier around you, if your power was absolute, you’d have solved the whole Demon situation by now! So, I used my powers while you were too distracted with Number Forty, the moment that I touched your naked hand. Though, I had back up plan in case this didn’t work.”

“Nhaah! W-what… What is this!?” Ruby tore through her robes until she unveiled two hard veiny cocks between her legs.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 315: Awe and Envy (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What…” the announcer was left speechless when she saw Ruby—a physically perfectly normal, kind of psychotic girl—reveal two giant cocks that an average man would wish to have.

And despite the levels of abnormality by which even the temporary owner of these two cocks was mortified by, said mortified owner could not stop herself from resuming her masturbation. The cocks throbbed for stimulation. And the horny girl was powerless to stop herself. If anything, she embraced it!

To hell with this! Ruby rationalized as she jerked both her cocks faster and faster. I’ll just cum like I always do and then deal with that crazy big-breasted slut!

“…” All other remaining participants combined could not find a single word to describe the chaos that befell their minds. Whatever these participants expected no matter what they thought they were prepared for, none of them was prepared for this. Even Number Seven could not disregard something so outrageous, his cold, dismissive façade cracked as he stared at White Mask’s “possessions” with fierce interest.

Olivia was also silent, though for other, shameful, guilt-ridden reasons. She could not possibly allow anyone to know how much she wanted to touch herself right now. Beatrice might now, Olivia thought as she looked at the masked succubus (whose tiny mask would be a laughable disguise if it did not somehow work on others so spectacularly).

And the fact that Beatrice might know—should know!—how much Olivia wanted what was given to this masked psycho, infuriated and aroused her even more. She knew and she did it anyway! Did she not realize how it makes me feel? Their eyes locked for a split second. She knows, doesn’t it! She knows how much I want it! Is that why she did it?

Olivia changed her sitting posture to more easily rub her thighs while remaining unnoticed. And even as the shame tore her apart, a small, deeply hidden part of her wanted Beatrice to see her horny part. She didn’t want to masturbate! She wasn’t like all the degenerates around the arena. But if Beatrice came over and corrupted her again… How could she resist? It would be impossible! She’d have no choice but to submit to her cock! And if Beatrice gave her a cock to play with

“Hn—” SHIT! Olivia got carried away in her daydreaming and a sound barely louder than that of a mouse escaped her lips. Only then Olivia realized how sweaty her thighs had become while she slowly moved her butt and shifted her weight from side to side, unwittingly making her nether cravings only worse. Olivia’s eyes darted in all directions, hoping that nobody saw… Nobody except Beatrice...

But they did not. Everyone’s attention was on Ruby. Almost everyone’s.

“Goddess of Cocks!” one of the masked, buff shirtless men uttered quietly in pure reverence. And while the other shirtless, kilt-wearing men did not speak up, their eyes betrayed their awe, their deep desire.

“By the Gods!” the spectators gasped in shock as they watched the blood-thirsty terror of the arena jack off her two swelling cocks in spectacular high definition on the giant viewing sphere. Her rising moans spread through the mines, emanating from the viewing sphere, as if somebody cranked the volume up from two to eleven.

“Was… Was that a lie? Was Ruby a guy this whole time?” the crowds speculated in disbelief.

“I… I masturbated to her!! It was a trap!!”

“Are you completely high!? She’s obviously a girl! Listen to her voice!”

“When you jerk off you squeal like a girl too!”

“Fuck you!”

“Gladly!”

“AAH!!! HNAAH~” Ruby jerked her twitching cocks faster and faster as she approached an unfamiliar climax. The novelty of this experience made it all the more arousing, all the more hastily bringing her closer to the sweet point of no return.

“OOOOH, FUUUCK!” Ruby cried out as she felt a pressure build up within her, quickly rising to the base of her cocks. You’ll pay for just standing there like that and watching me! What’s with that grin!? You want to see me cum? You want to see me release that thick white spunk?

Well, watch me cum! It’ll be the last thing you see before I gauge your eyes out! Just keep on smiling! I’ll love to see that smile when I gut you like a pig and then use these cocks to fuck you to death while you cover me in your blood! Cum and blood! I’ll take it all from you! I’ll shower myself with it! Swim in it! Cum while drenched with it—“UOAAAAAA—!!”

Ruby’s body spasmed and she fell back with an arched back as her swollen cocks shot ropes of cum into the air. She did indeed shower herself with cum. Several thick threads of cum painted Ruby’s mask, and she licked every drop that seeped to her lips.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 316: A Pussy in Need (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaaaah… Haaaah…” Ruby breathed heavily as her chest rose up and down while she savored the taste of her cum. “Amazing…”

Feeling cum rush through two cocks at once, losing all control as two eruptions that sent waves of ecstasy through her body to the point of making her body twitch while she saw sparks in her cross eyes… Something broke within her. Just recalling what she just experienced made her cocks and pussy tremble, thirsting for round two. Without even realizing it, Ruby stroked her cocks again, high on the memory of ecstasy she just experienced.

“Ahn~” Ruby moaned as she gave herself the stimulation she craved so much. But it wasn’t nearly enough. Her pussy called out to be pounded. Ruby instantly released on of her cocks and shoved two fingers inside her drenched cunt and finger fucked herself while stroking one of her cocks. If only she had another hand!

Ruby kept switching the cock she stroked. Both cocks throbbed for attention. Se was desperate for stimulation of all three organs! Ruby tried grasping them both to stroke them both at once, but her small hand could not possibly wrap around the girth of both of her thick meat poles. Her nipples were hard. She wanted to play with those too. And even though fingering herself and jacking off at the same time was incredible, the depth her fingers could reach was woefully inadequate.

“Woah, woah, she just keeps going!” the spectators laughed. But these weren’t quite the same meanspirited laughs at the sight of blood and death. Rather than cheering on the entertainment of death and gore from before, the spectators now cheered the masked Ruby to cum again and again. They wanted her to cum, they wanted her to lose herself, to become a magnificent source of entertainment that everyone enjoyed.

“If only my husband had stamina like that!” a woman lamented while fingering herself to the sight of a girl engrossed in pleasure above all else.

“Yeah, look at her jill her pussy!” a man called out and pointed at the viewing sphere where even the flying pussy juice was clearly seen, accompanied by the squelching sounds of a pussy in need of a fat cock.

“Won’t somebody fuck her already!?”

“Yeah, surely one of those buff dudes has a decent cock to offer for satisfaction!”

Several of those masked buff dudes shuffled nervously and looked at each other through the small eye holes of their oval masks.

“Maybe one of the girls wants to ride one of those thick cocks?”

“Or two!?”

“Haha! Single person double penetration!”

“What if that Number Sixty-nine offers her holes for victory?” someone suggested.

“Offer? Just fuck that masked masturbator into submission!”

“Hell yeah! Make her beg!”

“Would be about time she did something rather than stand there!”

“Why doesn’t she just kill that Ruby girl while she has the chance?”

“Come on! Isn’t it obvious by now that this is all preplanned?”

“Yep, they’re just stretching the ‘fun’ part for our benefit!”

“Wouldn’t Thelicia play this up more in that case?” someone pointed out the announcer’s silence. Not all spectators were convinced of the whole ‘preplanned’ theory.

Indeed, the masked hairball did not say a single word since she saw the fate that befell one of her bosses.

Shit! Though Felicia held no love for this particular White Mask, this had clearly gone beyond what she was comfortable with tolerating.

The scrawny leader of the shirtless men put the palm of his hand to his ear. After listening to his hand for a couple seconds, he nodded, and a flaming tornado engulfed him.

This did not escape Beatrice’s notice. Things were about to escalate. And she had a theory that could spice things up even more, if true.

“Aaaaahnh~ Incredible!!!” Ruby spasmed as she jerked and fucked herself at the same time, closing in on another orgasm.

Beatrice knelt near the masturbating White Mask and with a teasing smile said, “Why don’t we show the excited crowds your pleasure face?”

“HN-WHAA—!?”

By the time Ruby’s pleasure-addled brain processed the horrific realization of what was about to happen, her mask was off, and the viewing sphere magnified on her sweaty face as several long bangs of ruby colored hair fell over her wide aqua eyes.

A couple dozen gasps were instant in the crowds. And with each second, more and more stunned expressions added to the growing number of speechless citizens of Klapsus.

“Is… Isn’t that…” someone stuttered in disbelief.

“Princess Mary!?” several astonished voices called out.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 317: The Princess Show (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wait, wait, wait… SERIOUSLY!?”

The crowd’s realization spread like wildfire. The knowledge that they witnessed a princess masturbate her two cocks followed by wild speculation, laughs, jeers, and discussion from all directions.

“FOR REAL!? An actual princess!?”

“Wait which one is that!? The one that speed-fucked thirty noblemen on a bet?”

“Nonono, that was Julia!”

“Did Mary also sleep with her father like all the others?”

“Those are just rumors—”

“Of course, she did! Everybody knows that the King uses his daughters as his personal harem!”

“You think the king was the bottom in that situation?”

“What?”

“You know what I mean! She has cocks! Obviously, she had to have taken King Selirius in the ass at least a couple of times!”

“You seriously think that the princess always had two cocks between her legs!?”

“And what do you think!? That they just sprung out of her vagina all of a sudden!?”

“Damn! We get to see a royal princess cum all over herself!? Lucky!”

“Won’t somebody fuck her already?”

“Hell yeah! A princess getting gangbanged in front of her citizens! Let’s go!”

“Isn’t there a way for us to get in on the action?”

“Make your daddy proud, Mary!”

“Hehehe, if only he could see his little princess now!”

“No doubt he’d want in on the action, haha!”

“You… Little… Shitters!” Red in the face from embarrassment, “Ruby’s” momentary stun of shock and horror, passed as her face regained color and turned from shame to fury. With her cocks still hard, the princess vividly imagined the rain of blood and terror she would unleash on all those jeering gawkers. She gathered her the strength to move and unleash punishment on all, despite her—

“AAAAAHN~!” princess Mary let out a sudden cry because of a sudden deep, powerful thrust into her wet pussy that sent a pleasure wave through her body and made her cocks spurt a rope of cum into the air.

Still reeling from the sudden attack that felt greater than Mary would ever admit, she lifted her head and looked to her masked opponent. Number Sixty-nine had unwrapped her long sleek tail from around her waist and used it to give Mary’s pussy the pounding that the princess so desperately craved all this time.

“Y-you… I swear I’ll rip your shitter-HYAA!!” Mary couldn’t even finish her threat when Beatrice pulled back her tail and thrust it all the way back inside. Each thrust milked Ruby’s overly excited cocks. “LOWLY FUCK!! UHAAAAH~~!”

But despite how badly she wanted it, despite how great it felt to have her overflowing pussy pounded while she was in this state, her cocks craved for more. The weak spurts of cum were woefully inadequate when compared to her first glorious orgasm through them. Mary moved her hands all over her body, her face, her hips, her breasts, anything to avoid giving in to her cocks, even as she moaned with abandon.

What little sense of dignity Mary had remaining, hoped that her opponent would simply use her own hands to finally jerk off her cocks until she came and get it over with! Why is it so hard! Just do it already, you little shitter! You clearly get off on fucking me anyway! At least that way she could pretend that she wasn’t the one that jerked herself off for a second time to an audience of thousands that called out her name so casually and mockingly!

“For what possible reason are you holding back?” Beatrice asked Mary while continuing to tail-fuck her. “Everyone already saw your face. They saw you cum. What changes if you try to resist? Don’t you actually just delay the inevitable? Embrace your desires! It’s once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience pleasure that few mortals could even dream of! Cum to your heart’s content and then we can go back to business as usual!”

“What-hn-nonsense!” Mary vocally rejected the idea, even though her cocks throbbed to accept it, even though her pussy clamped around Beatrice’s sleek tail, wishing to be fucked harder and faster.

“Who are you lying to?” Beatrice asked. “To yourself? Why? To me? Your squelching pussy already told me the truth. To the people around us? Why would you care about their opinion? You should only care about what you want!”

“F-fuck you!” Mary cursed, moaning and turning, while her hands moved lower and lower to the source of her plight. Her delight!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 318: Mind Broken Princess (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“If you want to cum, then cum!” Beatrice continued encouraging princess Mary, who had already lost the fight against the cravings of her body. Mary could not even consciously control herself anymore. Her fingers moved all on their own as they played with her pussy lips and wrapped around Beatrice’s tail. Not only did Mary guide Beatrice’s tail-cock deeper into herself, she also collected the natural lubricant that her body unleashed in quantities she could not recall releasing ever before.

As the succubus continued her verbal attack, she also worked her tail with great precision, further spurred by the princess herself. Beatrice slithered her tail at different angles. A deep push while pressing the tip of her tail up, stimulating Mary’s clit-dicks, next thrust straight forward right until the womb, then a coiling, swirling exit to ensure a thorough massage of the entire clamping pleasure cave. Beatrice spared no tricks to Mary’s hole to full potential.

The succubus couldn’t help but genuinely smile as she watched Mary’s body react splendidly to the pleasure. What was not to like about guiding a girl to a splendid orgasm? Past her reservations, past her vices, full thrust ahead to the great equalizer that was the simultaneous orgasm through cock and pussy!

Beatrice leaned forward, moved in close to Mary’s flushed face. The succubus slid her thumb into Mary’s mouth, opening it wider, making the princess droll, and said, “If you want to kill everyone after that, do that! Who’s to stop you! But if you plan to do that either way, why not get the best of both worlds and first keep on cumming until you go cross-eyed from joy!?”

Mary rose for a kiss, but Beatrice recoiled, “Woah! I don’t hand out my kisses that easily!”

“WRAAAGH! Go to hell and eat my cum!!” Mary screamed—her anger matched only by her heat and hornyness—as she grabbed hold of her throbbing cocks with a tight grip and jacked them off as fast as she could.

Mary’s brain was instantly rewarded with pleasure that skyrocketed in her lower regions, spiraling into positive feedback loops from one cock to the other, to her pussy, to her cocks. It only took a couple of seconds for the princess to lose herself completely and soar to her second orgasm.

But as much as Mary wished to ‘punish’ her opponent by smearing her face and body with her warm, thick loads cum, it was hardly any form of punishment. It would be such a waste of good semen! The best semen! Royal semen! Her semen! Mary lifted her head and aimed both her twitching cocks right at herself.

Somehow, watching two manly cocks tremble and swell as she aimed them straight at her face, made it even more arousing and exciting. The cocks she now possessed to do as she pleased with, the cocks that gave her that euphoric, spasming pleasure.

“Ahn! YES!! YES!!! FUCK YES!!” Mary moaned as she watched her cock glans darken and swell, on the brink of shooting two powerful loads right into her mouth and face. She couldn’t wait. Her heart beat faster as she vividly saw herself shoot her cum into her mouth.

Mary jerked her cocks with all the force and speed she had, sliding her lubricated fingers over her cocks’ shaft, frenulum, and glans. Up and down, faster and faster, pumping her cocks for that next dose like an addict as tingling pressure at the base of her cocks built up past all reason, pounded further into overdrive by Beatrice’s tail that pounded Mary’s pussy in an upward arc, making the princess’s abdomen bulge at the end of every deep, filling push, sending waves of joy through her body that robbed Mary’s brain of all reason.

Mary’s vision blurred. She cried, laughed, moaned, and drooled from her hanging tongue, while the figure of the woman that fucked her into bliss split in two and faded, until Mary saw nothing but electric sparks as her pussy was fucked past the point of no return and cocks trembled in her clenched hands.

“YES! YES! YESYESFUCKMEFUCKMEFUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK~~~~” Cum rushed through Mary’s cocks as her body spasmed uncontrollably from three simultaneous, mind breaking orgasms. She managed to barely refocus her blurred split vision just in time to see a torrent of cum fly straight in her face. The first powerful jets of cum splashed all over her mouth, nose, and chin before her cum-addled brain could even react.

“AAAAAAAAAAH~” Mary opened her mouth wide and rolled out her tongue as she coughed second and third shots right in her mind. The cum splashed against her tongue, one shot right in the back of her throat. The princess swallowed instantly whenever she caught a load. She had no choice if she was to catch as much of her double payload as she could. Some shots missed the mark: hitting her across her forehead, painting her hair. It was simply impossible to catch it all while her body convulsed in the throes of orgasm while she savored the taste of her delicious royal juice!

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 319: A Beautiful Voice

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“HELL YEAH!!!” a burly manbear cheered on the lewd action in the arena while he easily held some woman by the hips and pumped her up and down on his cock like a fuck toy while the woman masturbated as she watched the princess cum all over herself.

Another woman was masturbating in a corner when a beastkin walked up to her and dropped his massive shlong on her face.

“I know you want it,” he said with arrogant confidence.

It worked!

“A-ahn!” the woman opened wide to give her mouth to a jawbreaking piece of meat.

“Drink up!” another beastkin yelled in a drunken, horny high as he pulled a girl up by her hair from behind and poured alcohol straight down her throat while he fucked her ass.

The spectator areas rapidly developed into drunken orgies.

And as Beatrice used her tail to fuck her opponent silly, driving the princess to a cross-eyed, cum gobbling orgasm, the succubus felt her cock strengthen below her skirt. How long was it since my last orgasm? She wondered. Beatrice was still felt in control of herself, and a quick glance at her Arousal Points confirmed that she was indeed not even at half of her maximum. The investment in Arousal Pool and her rapid leveling allowed her to go on for much longer times than yesterday without losing her mind to sex.

However, just because her arousal system was still within reason, did not mean that Beatrice wouldn’t get aroused when playing with a cum-hungry princess whose pussy still trembled around her tail.

“aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂… Á̵̠̹͂́A̴̺͌̕À̶̭̈́̋Ā̸̧̘͆̆A̵̖̝̐A̴͎̻̾͌Á̴̮͕A̵͎͔͑͝A̵̧͕͌́̾A̶͇͈̳̅͆̚Ḁ̴̮̯̋Ä̷̻̦́̉̃À̵̧̢̡̘̗̙̮͓̳̝̰̉͗̎̊̍͂̇̏͛̏͋͌͊ͅA̴̡̛̞̙̯̟͙̘̫̩̽̉́́̓̏̀̔̕Ä̴͔͍̗́Â̵̧̛̹̣͓̲̹̔̄͒͆͑̾͗̕̕͝Ȁ̵̭̙̱̰̪̩̰̹̗̹̀̐̄̓͛̉̋̃̔̇̚̚͝͠ͅA̸̡̮͍̰̪̤̖͙̭̹͈̮̦̪͆͐͘ͅÅ̷̤̣̟͓̼̙͊̓́̊̒̅͆Ã̵͊̉̄̕ͅĄ̸͙͔̈́͋̍͋̾̓A̶̻̺̅̈̎̏̌̃̒̆̈́̔̕͝Ä̴̧̝̬͊͐̋̉̅͘Ą̵̧̨̛̠̹͎̼̬̎̆̆̄̏̎̏͑̋̚Ą̸̧͕̦̘̻̲̃̒͝Ä̵̦̖̤͕͉̦̤̗̘Á̸̩̳̠̙̊̈́̈́A̵̼̗̬͉̫͎̫͖̠̗̎͊̇̉̏͑͋̋̆̑̕͜Á̸̤̭̙̌̀͛̍̽̂̎̾Ą̵̛͚̜̳̮̪̫͕͖̩̺̖̈́͗̽͂̾̾̊̇̈́̃̈́͘͘͝ͅ!̸̢̨̠̦̰̝͖̪̾́̀͠!̸̳͓̰̲̤̩͝!̸͙͕̟̯̽̉̄̈́̒͊!̶̦͙͉̳̉͗̍̇̅͠!̵͙̺͓̖́!̸̤̮̰͎̩͍̘͓͐!̶̗̄̃͠!̶͈͓̣̦̻̠̈͐͐͘!̷̥̬͓̄̅!̷͓͚̣̝̲̥͛̿͛͂̕!̸̢̛͔̬̃͒͝!̴̗̦̞̲̭̜̭́̓͘!̸̨̰̫̥̹̒̈́!̸̧̳̞͓̫̹̏͛̂̆̈͂́͝”

 

-200 HP

 

“GYEAHHH!!” Beatrice screamed out in agony and instantly, reactively covered her ears from a scream that turned into a mind-ripping shriek. But that did nothing to stop the sound from assaulting her mind. Beatrice did not even hear her own scream as the one-note scream blew her eardrums and reverberated through her entire body.

The succubus fell next to the princess who also visibly cried in pain while bleeding out of her covered ears. Whatever trick she used to survive the powers of her previous opponents, it did not work on this single-note assault.

Though Beatrice could no longer hear a thing, she felt the vibrations against and in her body stop. Still on the ground, feeling liquid collect at the palms of her hands, Beatrice turned to see the source of the attack. Just a little behind her stood the tall, skeletal, kilt-wearing shirtless man with a black oval mask covering his entire face. Next to him: the barely five-foot tall (including her long fluffy ears) snow-white hairball of a beastkin girl with her thin naked partially buried under her hair, partially showing, crossed at her chest. The fucking announcer girl!

Beatrice judged by the fact that Felicia did nothing but stand in place that the beastkin was no doubt currently speaking in a particularly grating, haughty manner, even though her face-covering mask prevented lip reading, so what was the point unless she got off on hearing herself speak?

In the distance behind the two rude interrupters the crowds were outraged. They waved their fists and screamed with rage painted across their faces. Beatrice doubted that they were outraged by a cheap sneak attack. Far more likely their ire was brought upon by the interruption of the princess-fucking action. Maybe, by the attack itself? After all, if Beatrice suffered such a strong blow, who’s to say that the waves did not reach the crowds?

“This nonsense ends here!” Felicia announced in her usual echoing voice. “And you all horny drunks out there, stop your complaining! I teleported to the arena for the sole reason to concentrate all the energy on the rule-breaker and limit your exposure! What you felt was a loving whisper compared to what Number Sixty-nine experienced!”

“FUCK YOUU!!”

“GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE!!”

“RESUME THE SEX!!”

“WE WANT THE COCK PRINCESS!!”

“You… Ahem, unfortunately, our organization cannot allow for a death of a member of the royal family in our arena,” Felicia explained.

“Fuck the royal family!!”

“LITERALLY!! FUCK! THEM!”

“AND FUCK YOU TOO!”

“I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED!”

“These games are bullshit!”

“She just couldn’t resist inserting herself into it!”

You moronic, stupid… Felicia barely held back from unleashing an attack on her audience just to shut them up. She then looked at the princess whose cocks lost their upright strength while their temporary owner reeled in pain until she passed out. Fool! Serves you right! Don’t worry, as much as I’d prefer to leave you mute and deaf…

“John,” Felicia finally spoke again, but this time in her quiet, unenhanced voice. “The crowd wants a fucking. So, we’ll give them one! Take all your present men and give this bitch a fucking of a lifetime!”

“Ah, b-but…” John stuttered nervously.

“Oh, right!” Felicia maskpalmed. “I need a break… Just use your hands! Ever heard of fisting!?”

“Ah—”

“GO!” Felicia commanded.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 320: Infected With Cock! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice didn’t need to hear what the hairball of an announcer said to know that nothing good was coming her way. The skeletal leader of the arena staff gestured his order and all his seventeen shirtless underlings moved in her direction.

Beatrice hard a card she could play. Back at the end of the first round, while the announcer commented the remaining battles, Beatrice spent her time in the ring of fire reading potential Skills she could upgrade or acquire. One of those Skills she made note of but did not acquire as it would be a one-time use for this tournament. The succubus had thought to save a Skill Point for that Skill in case she might need it in the final of the tournament, as an emergency. The emergency came sooner thanks to her acting all heroic-like.

But first… The announcer’s mind-tearing voice that incapacitated the succubus. The damage was substantial, but Beatrice’s passive healing already recovered over half of the Health Points lost while the announcer spent her time gloating or something.

Health Points

470/560 (+1.00/sec)

 

The loss of hearing as well as persisting disorientation, pain, and bleeding was no small matter, however. Beatrice wanted to be in her top shape for things to come, and that meant only one thing.

“Ahn~!” Beatrice moaned as she jerked her body. “W-what’s… Oh! What’s happening!?”

The shirtless men froze in place because of the sudden unexpected development.

Beatrice caressed her buxom body, massaged her breasts through the thin cloth that revealed the position and form of her nipples. The succubus moved her hands lower, sliding her fingertips across her belly, skirt, thighs. She touched her penis through her skirt, then slid her hands under the skirt.

“Wow! Getting aroused at the thought of getting fisted by eighteen men!” Felicia grimaced in disgust. “A pervert that might just match Bloody Mary in her depravity! You might have been quite a pair in another life!”

“You think she heard what you said?” John asked Felicia.

“Huh? Oh… You’re right!” Felicia paused a moment in thought. “She didn’t cum while she played with Mary, right? Then my analysis is even more true! A first-class pervert that just wants to cum as much as possible before her demise!”

Beatrice did not hear what Felicia said. She could not even hear herself, so she had to go off memory. The memory of her voice, the memory of Mary’s face as she came all over herself. Felicia’s attack did do a number on Beatrice, so as she played with herself beneath her skirt, she cast [Arousing Touch] on herself to get into the mood faster.

“How long do you plan to stand there like clueless sheep!?” Felicia asked the shirtless men. “Never saw a girl masturbate before? Didn’t I give you an order?”

The shirtless group took a couple more steps further toward the succubus—

“YYUAAAH!?” Beatrice cried out and hiked up her skirt, revealing her strengthening cock to the world.

“UAAH!?” several men recoiled.

“Another one!?” John was taken aback.

“Ah! The princess’s cum must be infected!” Beatrice moaned as she stroked her growing erection that was well on the way to its full eight-inch potential. “I shouldn’t have licked that drop of Mary’s cum that landed on my lips! Oh! The… The spores! The cum spores! They’re everywhere! Infecting everyone that breathes them in! Infecting them with cock! UAHH! I’m… I’m burning up!”

“Cum spores!?” one shirtless man asked in disbelief.

“No way!” another said while he looked around, trying to find the mythical spores.

“T-there!” another man pointed at some dust particle in the air.

“WAAH! For real!?” a shirtless man ran in the pointed direction.

Bullshit! Felicia thought, but couldn’t stop herself from taking a nervous, self-preserving step back.

“Chris! What are you doing!?” one of the shirtless men called out to the one who ran in the direction of a flying spec of dust. “You want to get infected!?”

“Ah!? N-n-no!” Chris froze in place. “I… I just wanted to confirm if it was indeed a cum spore!”

“UAHH!” Beatrice played up her moaning game as she masturbated with one hand and fingered her pussy with another. “Why? I’ve never had a cock before… But… Why do cocks feel so goooood!?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 321: A Show of a Lifetime! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A single drop fell from beneath the black oval mask of one of the shirtless men of the arena as they all listened to Beatrice’s confessions of how good it felt to have a cock. Even the utterly depraved crowds of these games watched entranced how this magnificent creature pleasured herself with reckless abandon. The succubus used her tail to pull her crop down and reveal a pair of spectacular breasts that women would kill to have! A gift from God! No, a Goddess!

Residing right on the edge of both theatrics and genuine pleasure, Beatrice held nothing back. The shirtless men watched her, mesmerized. The crowds watched her. The remaining participants watched her. None could even say a word. Only Beatrice’s cries and moans of pleasure filled the arena as theatrics mixed with true arousal.

Even as she bullshitted utter nonsense to Felicia’s lackeys, she made sure to enjoy her body with no shame or reservations even when the eyes of all the people in the mines were upon her. No, those gawkers made Beatrice go even more all out.

Yes! Watch me! Envy me! Beatrice thought as she moaned louder and played with her body, arousing herself further, stroking her hot cock, fingering her wet pussy faster and faster. As hot breath escaped her open mouth, Beatrice felt the urge to fill it. She kissed the tip of her sensitive tail, sending jolts through her body. That surge of pleasure was more than enough to instinctively drive the tail deep into her salivating mouth.

The succubus sucked her tail, licked the forms of its tip that kept evolving from a heart shape to a cock shape. She made it feel warm, made it feel good, made herself feel good. And as her mouth made her tail feel good, Beatrice rewarded her mouth with more of her tail, pushing it further inside, lubricated by the saliva that filled her mouth to overflowing.

Some humans might think that saliva formed to enjoy the flavors of food, making it easier to swallow. But Beatrice knew better. Saliva formed to enjoy the taste of cock, cum and pussy! Making it easier to swallow cock! Making it easier to eat out a girl’s pussy to the point that she cried out in ways she would never confess.

Inch by inch, Beatrice sought to increase the length of cock that felt her warmth. Each inch made her tail swell in her mouth, making the job harder, yet, somehow, more rewarding. Her cock throbbed even more, crying out for Beatrice’s attention that stolen by the tail. And as Beatrice got more and more aroused by all the ways she could pleasure herself that she had ignored due to ample supply of horny pussies, she was now all in on driving herself to orgasm in ways that she could not even dream of before.

You all want this body! Do not lie! Beatrice gloated as she sucked herself off. Putting her mouth and both her hands to work, Beatrice’s stamina growth was put to the test as her brain was bombarded by triple pleasure of a regular human “solo” session.

A body that can experience more pleasure in a single day than an average human could ever imagine! Watch and dream! As if a lesser mind could handle such limitless resources of ecstasy without breaking into a lump of flesh that would think of nothing but pleasure of masturbating, fucking, and getting fucked for the rest of its sex-driven existence!

“Nhan~” Beatrice moaned as she let the tail out of her mouth before she came right in her mouth. Not a moment too soon as the tips of her tail and cock tingled in pre-climactic throes, leaking drops of precum, eager to unleash their full potential. But Beatrice wanted to play with herself some more. Her pussy was long overdue for something girthier than her fingers.

“Oh!” the shirtless men gasped when they saw drops of cum form at the tips of Beatrice’s phallic organs. A couple of men slowly reached forward with trembling hands in the direction of cock-infection cum spores. But they came to their senses recoiled their hands, gripping one trembling hand with another, shaking with need for something that they longed for so long.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 322: Waiting out the Cum-Storm (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“John! Chris! Bob! The lot of you!” Felicia shouted. “Get a grip and get that masturbating freak!”

“B-but look! The spores!” Chris pointed at the drop on the tip of Beatrice’s tail, that the succubus licked with closed eyes before sending her tail to plow her blazing hot pussy.

“Are you a moron!?” Felicia lost her cool faster and faster. “John! Get them under control and do your job!”

“I… I suggest that we wait,” John hesitated.

“Why you skeletal dickless little—”

“Whether there is something to her story or not, it is safer for us to… Wait out the storm from a safe distance,” John proposed. “After she unleashes her payload, we will seize the opportunity while she recharges.”

What nonsense! the announcer thought while her mind was filled with doubt. The woman in the city streets… Could this Number Sixty-nine and that woman be related in some way? I arrived after their orgy was concluded… Were there really cum spores in the air? Felicia shook her head. Snap out of it! None of the other citizens who came there got infected!

But… I came closer than the others… Hogwash! Damn Galla! I knew she lied! To think that even after threats of turning her into a prize for the lowest drunken swine of Klapsus she would not change her tune… Was her experience that good?

The memory flashed through Felicia’s mind of moaning with her tongue out as she beat off a veiny cock with both hands. Felicia swallowed hard. No! That wasn’t—Nobody saw! If nobody saw, it didn’t happen! It didn’t happen! I ran away because I drank too much tea and had to go to the bathroom!

“Ahn~ YES!” Beatrice moaned as she finally rewarded her tight pussy with deep, filling thrusts. “This is the best! Cock! Pussy! All of it!”

The length and flexibility of Beatrice’s tail allowed Beatrice to fuck herself from any angle she chose, at any depth she chose, at any speed she chose! It was as effortless as breathing. Just as she breathed in each time her blood required fresh oxygen, she thrust her tail inside her gushing pussy each time she found an even better angle at which to screw herself.

This left both her hands free to play with her breasts, to jerk her cock. Beatrice licked and sucked her fingers, smearing them with her drool that she produced so enthusiastically for the purpose of sucking cocks, and then proceeded to circle her wet fingers around her cock glans and stroke feverishly as she recalled the joys of sucking cock.

The vivid memory of her tongue around a phallic shape, made Beatrice even harder and wetter to suck again as she fucked herself silly. A thought flashed through Beatrice’s horny mind to reach for her eight-incher to suck on instead of her tail. But Beatrice knew that even if she managed to reach the tip, it come woefully short of what her mouth desired. But just the thought of filling her mouth with cock while she fucked her other hole was enough to drive Beatrice past the point of no return.

“Ohh! It’s coming! The joy of cocks is coming!” Beatrice cried out, perhaps louder and more specific than she would if she was alone. But she was not alone. “This is insane! Everyone is watching, but I can’t stop masturbating!! Fucking myself for everyone to see just because a man’s cock feels so good! Masturbating feels good! Sucking feels good! Fucking feels gooooood!”

Beatrice’s entire body jolted as her cock, tail, and pussy jerked in pre-orgasmic spasms, shooting up her brain with more doses of endorphins.

“Ahhn~~ If only there were more cocks to suck! More cocks to fuck!" Beatrice lamented as her body arched, tantalizing the onlookers with a body they’d fuck all day and night.

The crowds watched all this on the big screen as they drank, cheered, masturbated, and fucked each other. All the time wishing to fuck Beatrice. To screw her in every hole. To jerk her cock until she shot cum across her giant breasts while she got spooned and creampied, only to be passed around to a next horny pervert who’d continue to jerk her sore cock. They objectified her. And that’s what Beatrice wanted.

“I’m gonna cum!” the succubus cried. “I’m gonna cum with everyone watching me! Ah!? The spores! The cock virus!! Ahn~ No! If I cum now, won’t I grow even more cocks!? AAAH, NOOOO! Not more!! E-everyone! Stay back! Beware the spores! Ahn! Cumming! I’m cumming! Stay a-aaahn-away! P-please! O-oooaah-or you’ll grow-m-mmooooore cooooooooooooocks~~!!!”

Beatrice pulled her tail out at the last second and shot thick streams of cum into the air from her two cum producing organs. And as cum rained from the sky, seventeen shirtless men fell to their knees around Beatrice, throwing their masks away, eagerly spreading their arms and opening their mouths to the cock-granting cum rain.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 323: A Goddess Among Men (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“…” Felicia was left utterly flabbergasted as watched her seventeen arena staff members drop to their knees around the masturbating, orgasming, self-fucking participant Number Sixty-nine, throw off their masks and caught the drops of the cum rain with their open mouths.

Princess Mary still laid unconscious after the brain-blasting fuck was amplified by Felicia’s sudden attack. The only ally Felicia had left in the arena who did not jump toward the cum, was the skeletal John, the last shirtless man who kept his mask and remained by Felicia’s side, as speechless as the announcer was.

-63.4 AP

 

As Beatrice came down from an amazing orgasm, she looked around, and smiled at how spectacularly her plan worked. The succubus toggled off a certain Skill and then used [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on herself, though that in itself was an afterthought, a bonus. Her trap card was already activated.

“What the hell are you all doing!?” Felicia’s enraged voice rumbled through the arena.

Beatrice heard most of what the beastkin announcer said, confirming that she could use [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on herself after an intercourse with herself. Not that she needed the healing, since her Health Point values were back at their peak long before she climaxed. However, the persistent hearing loss and pain deep in her skull was now gone.

Her voice attack was only Rank C or lower then? Beatrice concluded. Well, the damage was not all that amazing. Perhaps it also has a terrible cooldown? Or a long preparation time? Beatrice also couldn’t discount that the pure joy of playing with herself healed her. She flooded her brain with endorphins after all! And the pain in her ears was drowned out by pleasure long before she even fucked her pussy, utterly high on the pleasures of her body.

“Get off your knees and do as I say!!” Felicia screamed. “John! Get them under control!! … Number Twenty-one! What the absolute fuck are you doing over there!?”

“Oh?” Beatrice propped herself on her elbows and looked behind. The swift ninja girl had snuck in at the last second to get a taste of the gifts that the succubus had to offer.

“A-ah!?” Olivia turned red in the face.

The ninja girl had completely lost touch with reality. She was already horny beyond belief when she watched the succubus fuck the princess, and as the succubus escalated, Olivia gave in more and more to her urges. Olivia couldn’t even recall when she started blatantly fingering herself. Surely the other participants noticed it at some point! But what on earth drove her to rush forward and catch those drops of cum as if she was nothing more than another cum slut?

Olivia was utterly mortified with her decisions as she could not even explain her own actions to herself. But when she felt a familiar rising heat under her belly, her choices quickly made much more sense. The ninja girl trembled and bit her lip when she touched the source of the heat.

The shirtless men looked at each other, at Felicia, at John. Their faces were those of worried, confused, simple men. Young men, middle-aged men. No more special than any man one would meet on the streets of Klapsus. Some square jaws, some rectangular faces. They most would effortlessly blend in with the crowds on the streets of Klapsus. And while their bodies were far more impressive than the average that Klapsus had to offer, they still varied on the levels of their “buffness”: from dad bods and strongmen to shredded Olympians.

“J-John, I—” the blonde Chris with a quiff haircut stuttered as he sweated and had begun to regret his decision. “Oohh!?”

Chris gasped as he felt life where life was gone for so many years. Without a second’s thought he lifted up his kilt to confirm with his own eyes what he did not dare to hope. And he saw it. With his own eyes. Between his legs, a tiny bulge quickly grew and took shape. A familiar shape. One that Chris saw in his dreams. In his nightmares. Tears formed in his eyes.

The others also lifted up their kilts. Their disbelief turned to smiles and laughter, as they looked at each other with feelings of joy they had not felt in years.

“Y-you too?”

“Yeah, haha!”

Tears of joy and laughter spread around Beatrice as grown men wept with joy and touched their growing dicks with trembling hands.

“Tell me this isn’t a dream!”

“Oh, my God, I thought I’d never live to feel this again!”

“N-no, not just any God!” Bob said as he looked at his rising Goddess with reverence and adoration.

Beatrice stood a Goddess among her kneeling subjects. Tall, proud, buxom, glistening with her own cum as she smiled at her loyal followers and grew a second cock of her own, as hard and proud as her first one. After all, she could not possibly forego the chance to swallow more than a few drops of the cum she rained upon herself and the others.

Skill Name: Dick-Growing Cum Spores

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: 20 Stamina per second

Cooldown: 12 Hours

Description: The Succubus can enhance the cum she releases with dick-growing cum spores. As long as the recipient of succubus’s cum willingly drinks it with the desire for growing a cock, a cock is what they shall receive. The cock that the target receives is 80% as long and girthy as the succubus’s. The received cock lasts for an hour. If the succubus drinks her enhanced cum, she also grows a cock. Her second cock lasts an hour but grows to 100% size of her primary one.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 18

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 324: Revelations

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Glory to the Cock Gifter!” Bob cried out and prostrated himself before his two-cock buxom naked Goddess.

“GLORY!!” all seventeen men roared with the voices of gladiators. It was almost as if regaining their manhood lowered their average voice range.

“Rise, my friends!” Beatrice gestured up to the dick-acquired men around her.

One after another, the men rose. And as shirtless men rose, so did their dicks, growing to their full erections of over six inches long and enough girth to stretch the ass of even a seasoned Klapsus’ slut. The viewing sphere displayed those cocks in all their glory. Harder than steel, they barely swayed from the movements of their buff owners. These men were denied their rightful urges for far too many years. And now, with cocks at their hands once again, they could fuck a hole through the very surface of the arena.

Olivia was not as quick to her feet. Completely in heat, she could barely keep herself from letting go and following Beatrice’s example. But the composure of the succubus (who now possessed not one, but two eight-inch weapons) was so inspiring that Olivia managed to pull herself together and follow the Cock Gifter’s command. Wait, it wasn’t a command! Olivia thought to correct herself. And yet here they were—eighteen around Beatrice who swallowed her seed to grow a cock, all obeying the succubus without question.

“H-how dare…” Felicia’s clenched fists shook. In a tense, slouched posture, it took all the beastkin hairball had to rain in her outrage.

“FINE!” Felicia screamed, blasting her echoing voice across the mines at unprecedented volumes. “Know what becomes of those that have forgotten their place!! aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂—fhmmmh!?”

Just as Felicia was about to unleash her final tune, Bob rushed forward, cock first, and thrust straight through Felicia’s mask, shattering it to pieces and plugging the annoying hole that he had to endure for far too long.

Felicia’s cute feline face was finally revealed to the world, stuffed with a mighty cock of a self-less warrior.

“F-Felicia!?” several drunks in the crowds gasped.

“You mean… Thelicia Fundershnauf was actually Felicia Thundershnauf all along!? An A-ranked member of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild!?”

“…” a leopardkin turned to the shocked viewer and asked, “Are you for real right now?”

Felicia’s own shock at getting her mouth plugged with cock by one of her disposable slaves quickly switched back to a bloody fury. The pupils of Felicia’s light blue eyes narrowed, her eyes shot with blood, her face contorted in rage. Felicia opened her mouth wider and bit down hard with her sharp teeth into Bob’s rock-hard erection, displaying an impressive flexibility of her jaw.

“UAAAAAAA~~!” Bob screamed in pain and withdrew. His cock was bloody with a ring of deep teeth marks around it. The wounded soldier fell to the ground from the sudden weakness that overtook him after the wound in his most precious place.

“BOOOOB!” Chris cried out for his fellow comrade.

“Ptfu!” Felicia spit with disgust and wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist. She then snapped at her remaining minion who stood just a few feet from her, failing to save her from a rogue cock. “John! Are you asleep!? Do your fucking job!!”

John looked at Felicia, then back at his former shirtless comrades. Despite remaining silent and being the only one with his oval mask still covering his entire face, judging by his shaking hands and sweaty body it was obvious that the skeletal man was thinking: “What the fuck you want me to do?”

“John,” one of the shirtless men spoke up and took several steps forward. “You’re the only one who did not jump at the opportunity to regain your cock.”

A certain thought dawned on several other shirtless men. One of them exclaimed, “And you always insisted on showering separately because the White Masks forced you to keep rank at all times!”

More and more shirtless men realized something.

“That John dude has a cock beneath his skirt, doesn’t he!?” A drunk cowkin screamed from one of the spectators stands.

“GRAB HIM!!” Chris screamed and the shirtless men rushed to surround John.

Felicia ran away from John. John cast his flaming tornado spell, but his former allies intervened, jumping through the fire, and tackled John out of the flames, pinning him to the ground.

“GHAH!” John screamed as he was bound by four men, each far stronger than him. Each of the men held one of John’s arms or legs, keeping him in a ‘star’ pose, while Chris grabbed John’s kilt and yanked it up, revealing a pale, tiny little pecker between John’s scrawny legs.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 325: Rebellion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“BASTARD!!”

“TRAITOR!!”

The shirtless men were outraged when they saw that their so-called leader did in fact retain a cock, even if it was a miniscule one, compared to the poles they now sported thanks to Beatrice.

“To think he told us to be patient! To bide our time!” one of the shirtless men said as he charged a flame in his fist.

“To think he pretended to be in the same position as us!” another shirtless man lamented.

“Fucking garbage sold his soul to keep that puny little pecker!”

“To all guards!” Felicia’s voice echoed through the mines. “Kill these disobeying bastards at this second!!”

Dozens of masked men rushed forward from different spectator stands. Nearly twenty ran along the narrow paths from the entertainment area through which Beatrice walked last round.

“Woah, woah, woah! This is getting serious, isn’t it!” a spectator commented as he watched the situation in the arena rapidly deteriorate. Several men ran through the crowds toward the nearest exit. But a good portion of the spectators was too drunk or too busy fucking to care. Many of the spectators treated this as just another part of the show while they drank their livers into oblivion.

So, fighting cannot be avoided after all? Beatrice concluded as she watched the men with red and black masks run toward the arena across the narrow paths. Beatrice then asked one of her nearest cock-wielding subjects, “Those men are no friends of yours?”

“Most of them are Belmot’s Purple Capes who agreed to come into the ranks of enforcers for specials perks and privileges.”

“Fucking above their rank,” another shirtless man explained the specific of the privileges.

Corrupt city guard maintaining order in illegal underground games… Yep, sounds about right! Beatrice concluded.

“To all the remaining participants!” Felicia shouted while increasing her distance away from her enemies as much as possible. “Your final task is to kill these all these cock-wielding rebels! If you do this, princess Mary is yours to use for as long you wish to keep her as your slave!”

“She must be joking!” Number Seven sighed as he pressed against the hilt of his ‘Cleaver’ and finally stood up.

‘All remaining participants’ sounded more impressive than it was. Not counting the wounded and unconscious Lilith, rebelling Beatrice, and Olivia who jumped at the chance to gain a cock, only four participants of the tournament remained on the sidelines. And none of them seemed in a hurry to side with the announcer during her sudden plight. Number Ten, the beastkin woman, simply turned and ran toward the nearest path off the arena without saying a word.

“Look sharp! The slut branch is closing in!” Chris shouted to his comrades as the masked guards closed their distance toward the arena. He then fell at Bob’s side, held his hands above Bob’s bleeding cock and said, “Hold on! We’re not about to give up our manhood for a second time without a fight, are we?”

John used this moment of distraction to set his arms ablaze.

“Agh!” the two men who held his arms cried in pain and let go.

John charged his flames further, increasing the blaze to a fiery inferno that exceeded the width of his body and aimed it at the other men who still held his legs.

“AAAA-Ghu—” John’s eyes bulged and his body jerked suddenly while the flames around his arms extinguished as suddenly as they appeared.

Beatrice stood right behind John’s back with her finger pointed at the back of his head. The distance of nearly two feet between Beatrice’s finger and John’s skull was connected by a singer fingernail which penetrated John’s skull and skewered his brain for all of its available remaining length.

“Even after your cowardice was discovered, you still raised your hand against your former friends… Despicable!” Beatrice said as she extinguished John’s life.

The end of one of the leaders of the masked staff paused the rush of Felicia’s back up.

And as John’s body slumped to the ground, Beatrice shouted to her followers, “Do you see those lowly lackeys rushing toward the arena? They are answering the call of an oppressor to punish you for your choice to regain your manhood! But how can men dependent on privileges for pity sex ever hope to stand a chance against those who fight for their right to be true men!? They cannot! Those weak, second-rate goods for sale cannot fathom your steel resolve!

“Fight for your cocks! Fight for you dreams! Fight for the right to once again engage plunge your cocks in tight, warm holes and cum to your heart’s content!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 326: Remember

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hey, what gives!?” those in the crowds that were still sober enough or cared enough to pay attention complained and booed.

“Go back to the fucking!”

“And fix the Sphere!”

The lucid members of the crowds who were not busy fucking themselves, complained for selfish reasons, but the reasons were not unsubstantiated as far as the viewer experience was concerned. Since the rebellion of the arena staff, the flames around the arena grew weaker, the viewing sphere flickered. And with one of the shirtless men wounded and another dead, the viewing conditions deteriorated even further.

Number Ten used the chaos and worsening lighting as cover and sprinted to the narrow path with the fewest masked enforcers. Unlike the shirtless arena staff, these men were armed with swords and spears. Some of them even had leather armor.

Number Ten jumped up, and crashed down fists-first into the path, making it crack and tremble. The four masked men on that path staggered, nearly falling into the abyss. The beastkin woman used that opportunity to jump over the teetering enforcers and ran up the path, away from the arena.

“Suckers!” the beastkin woman grinned as she swiftly crossed the winding path over the abyss. Maybe that ‘Cock Gifter’ will win, maybe she won’t. I rather not place bets on others only to get caught in the crossfire myself—

SMACK!

“GHUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…”

A short, young, slim, and fit shirtless masked man appeared out of nowhere and with a single slam of his open palm into Number Ten’s chest knocked the fleeing beastkin off the arena.

“There shall be no unsanctioned fleeing from the arena!” the man said calmly as he looked through the tiny eye holes in his red and black mask down at the falling figure of the beastkin who quickly faded from sight and memory.

“She had the right idea,” Number Seven said when he heard Number Ten’s descending, fainting scream.

“You’re going to run too?” Uma asked, looking up at the giant mountain of muscle who would have towered over her, had she not stood twenty feet away from him.

“I have no interest in the so-called prize that Felicia promised us,” Number Seven said and put his gigantic ‘Cleaver’ over his shoulder.

“And what about you?” Uma asked Number Seventeen who approached the remaining pair of participants. An utterly average and generic human girl, whose only noteworthy features were her wide, red scarf around her neck as well as getting spit roasted before the start of the first round. Oh, and killing her spit roasters immediately after.

The human girl did not answer Uma’s question. Instead, she lifted her hand and grasped her scarf, gently pressing it to her cheek.

The arena fell into further darkness as the rising, exploding fireballs grew weaker and reappeared with increasing intervals. Instead, sudden explosions of fire flashed throughout the arena at different distances and times as the shirtless men engaged Felicia’s enforcers who were armed with shields, spears, and seemed to only increase their armaments.

Another group of masked enforcers ran straight toward the three remaining participants. Eight in total, they surrounded the smaller group and pointed the tips of their spears against the trio.

One of the enforcers said, “Thelicia gave you clear instructions for your final task! Why are you still standing here? Or have you decided instead of becoming champions and walking away with the grand prize to forfeit your lives right here and now?”

“Do you any of you know who this scarf belonged to?” Number Seventeen asked, still holding her scarf.

“No, and we don’t give a fuck!” one enforcer answer for the entire group.

“That’s right,” Number Seventeen nodded and took a couple steps forward from the other two participants. “Nobody remembers anymore. All the ‘losers’ are laughed at and forgotten. But I remember! I remember my brother! But nobody will remember you!”

“Kill he-HMFM!?” before the enforcer could even give his order, the scarf slipped from the girl’s hand, zapped forward and wrapped itself around the enforcer’s mouth and neck. The enforcer tried to rip the scarf off, but within two seconds his efforts were terminated with a subdued, unpleasant crack. The enforcer’s body went instantly limp, and he collapsed like a man whose neck had just been snapped.

The two enforcers next to their dead comrade screamed and lunged with their spears at Number Seventeen. The girl evaded both attacks while her scarf unwrapped from one dead prey and flew toward next one.

“MMMMMMMMFFFFMM!!!” the other enforcer screamed through the scar while his eyes went wide in horror for he had just witnessed first-hand what fate awaited him.

“NOOO!!!” Uma screamed.

Before Number Seventeen could react, she was cleaved clean in half with a single downward swing of Number Seven’s Cleaver.

“And nobody will remember you too,” Number Seven said to the two vertical body parts that fell apart and turned to a gory pile of meat.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 327: Retaliation

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The enforcers were frozen in shock at the sudden demise of their heroic foe and the way she was killed. One enforcer was particularly relieved because the scarf that tied itself around his neck and was about to snap his life instantly lost all form and power when its owner died. The enforcer tore the scarf off and threw the light piece of cloth as far away as he could, which was not very far.

“Brutal animal!!” Uma screamed as bright light shot out in a wide arch of her back and stomach, blinding the enforcers behind her and in front of her, except for one who stood in Number Seven’s shadow. Out of the light in Uma’s back the majestic, feathered wings of a bald eagle appeared once more.

“Please,” Number Seven smirked as he turned around to Uma with his enormous Cleaver raised above his head, held up with a single arm. Without saying another word, Number Seven smile widened as he swung down on Uma’s head before the eagle even fully emerged.

“Abraham!” Uma shouted and out of the light in front of her a massive, thick, hairy, horned head of a bison appeared, followed by the rest of the bison—taller than the summoner herself—a mass of hair and muscle named ‘Abraham’ charged Number Seven and rammed its head into his abdomen.

“GHUEHK!” Number Seven’s attack was instantly thwarted as his body made a C shape around the bison’s head before getting hurled back through the air, catching an enforcer who did not even see what was happening before Number Seven’s body slammed into him and sent them both flying back.

The bison huffed and knocked its hooves against the rocks before quickly turning to the remaining horrified enforcers and launched into another charge with its tail raised.

“UAAAAAA~” the men screamed in horror as they pointed their spears against the bison. Two of the enforcers threw their spears at the bison desperate to keep the animal at bay. One enforcer somehow managed to miss the giant animal at such a close range and pissed himself from fear. The other enforcer scored a hit with his spear but failed to penetrate deep through it’s strong hide and muscles. Both terrified men forgot that their spears were never meant for throwing, nor were they practiced in throwing the spears, so their attacks had little hope of success.

And with the attacks failed Abraham mowed down two more enforcers while the spear lodged in its side fell out.

“Idiots! Kill the summoner!” one of the masked enforcers screamed as he lunged at Uma hoping to skewer her before he suffered a similar fate. But that enforcer suddenly lost sight of Uma, his vision turning red and painful.

“AAAAAAAA!!!” the enforcer screamed in agony and fell to the ground while a bald eagle tore his face apart with its long, curved talons.

Rather than try attacking the summoner and face the wrath of Abraham, the remaining three enforcers turned to flee for their lives in different directions. Not like any of them could possibly dream of outrunning a charging bison unless they had a history of victories in races against horses.

Throughout the fight, Uma did not move a single step. The skirt of her white and blue uniform barely flickered when Abraham sprinted past her, chasing down the remaining enforcers. Abraham only let a single man escape who had run too far in an opposite direction from the others, screaming and crying all the way home.

And while Abraham returned to Uma, the fleeing, crying, pissing-his-pants enforcer made it to the path off the arena before he felt sharp hooks sink into his neck and nape. The eagle tore chunks of flesh out of the crying enforcer, causing him to stumble and fall into the abyss below.

“Not bad, not bad,” Uma heard a familiar male voice approach behind her. The gory-haired girl turned around and saw Number Seven, not only alive, but slowly approach her as if he was not just rammed by a six-foot-high, two-thousand-pound animal with a force that should have turned his organs to mush. The only sign of the previous attack was a red and blue bruise across his gigantic, shredded sixpack.

“Washington!” Uma called out and lifted her arm. Seconds later her eagle returned to her and landed on her forearm. Not only did the eagle’s talons not sink into Uma’s flesh deep enough to even prick her skin, but Uma seemed unfazed by the weight of the bird, as if it was as light as a feather.

Number Seven stopped some thirty feet from Uma, right where Number Seventeen’s corpse remained, and put his bloodied ‘Cleaver’ against the reddish puddle at his feet.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 328: Resolve

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Got any more pets?” Number Seven asked Uma as he rested his massive forearms against the straight, blunt part of his giant rectangular blade.

“Come here and find out, coward!” Uma answered, looking at the muscle mountain with anger and disgust.

“Coward?” the giant man asked. “I chose to stay, unlike that beastkin woman who’s now at the bottom of some pit.”

“Don’t even pretend!” Uma shouted. “You attacked that girl from behind! Unprovoked! Uncalled for!”

“Uncalled for? Did you forget that her, you, me, all of us are still part of the Games? Or did someone announce their cancellation?”

“You… You’re still participating?”

“Of course! Didn’t you hear the final task that Felicia gave us?”

“After all that has happened? How can you even… You said yourself that you would not participate in this! That Number Ten had the right idea!”

“I said that I have no interest in the so-called prize,” Number Seven shrugged. “And Number Ten did have the right idea. I would have killed her too, just like Seventeen, just like you.”

“Y-you… Deceiver! Scum!!”

“And you’re a fool,” Number Seven stated, unfazed by Uma’s insults. “What stopped you from attacking me when you had so many opportunities? Just because you heard what you wanted to hear? Just like Seventeen, holding on to some stupid virtues or sense misplaced sense of justice as if that makes you better than me or anyone else.”

“I’m nothing like you! You’re a simple brute. An emotionless killing machine!”

“Really? What about when you had fun ripping your teammate to pieces?”

“That was different! He betrayed those that trusted him! A cowardly backstabber, attacking from behind! Scum, just like you! His treachery received a deserved punishment! As will yours!”

“How was he in the wrong for trying to survive?” Number Seven asked. “Only one was making it out alive out of each team. Did you offer to slit your throat so that someone else may live?”

“W-we had a plan.”

“Did that plan conveniently have you as the survivor?” Number Seven’s smile grew wider when Uma did not answer. “Ha! So, then you flip out and torture in most inhumane ways possible anyone that goes against you? Aren’t you a little tyrant!”

“Don’t talk as if you were there!” Uma burst out. “No wonder that one backstabber would sympathize with another!”

“Right, you’re all about a ‘fair fight’,” Number Seven chuckled. “Then why didn’t you help Number Forty when she was outnumbered one to seven? Or when she was thrown straight into another fight? Or how about helping Number Sixty-nine when she was wounded and surrounded? You had plenty of chances to intervene. But you were content with sitting on the sidelines. What good is all your talk if you behave just like everyone else?”

Uma’s unflinching resolution cracked further and for a split second her eyes wandered from Number Seven.

“Now who’s thinking only about themselves?” Number Seven asked. “Just like Seventeen. Idle on the sidelines until the wind changes. You’re the cowards! You just changed sides when that double-dicked woman gained the upper hand on Felicia! And if she didn’t? We both know you would have just stood there and watched that dickgirl get raped and torn to pieces! The only difference between you and me is that you’re a hypocrite!”

“I see,” Uma said quietly and lowered her head. The bangs of her gory-colored hair fell over her eyes, casting a shadow over them. “I should have expected as much. A man who only has his size and never hesitates to use it in most brutal ways possible… Of course, you would show no remorse for what you have done.”

Uma then looked at the pile of flesh at Number Seven’s feet. “But that girl did not have your size! Nor did she have your strength! Yet she had more spirit than you! … Than me… She dared to aim higher than following orders like a mindless slave! She had a dream. A dream of avenging her brother. Of returning his name to the world. Not only did you rob her of her life, but you also mocked her dream as she died!

“Know this! I, Uma Sophia Anderson, do solemnly swear that I will find not let Seventeen’s and her brother’s names fade into nothingness! As for you… I’m glad that your body is as tough as it appears: you’ll last longer than Aldrich.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 329: Remi (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As the battle broke out around Beatrice in a dance of fire, arrows, spears, and half-naked sweaty male bodies, she looked around for a certain beastkin while stroking her cocks. The succubus was really getting in the mood for some fucking—perhaps an orgy or two—but then the annoying hairball just had to put more obstacles in the way and turn this into a massive battle.

Where did she run off to? Beatrice tried to search, but the surrounding conditions made it difficult. The darkness that consumed the arena made the explosions of fire blinding. But the momentary fiery outbursts never lasted and went off at random positions, creating the worst possible effect where Beatrice could adjust to neither. Half-blind in the darkness through which some screaming, burning human torch ran until it fell off the edge, or blinded wincing from the sudden burst of light and heat.

Beatrice could not rely on her ears much either. Desperate screams, cries of agony, calls for help, all around her. And the moans, curses, and shouts that came from all sides from the half-lit spectator areas only added to the confusion.

“DIEEEE!” some random enforcer announced his attack against the naked leader of the rebellion.

Beatrice was astonished how easily she dodged the rogue half-naked masked swordsman. The man wore a black mask with blue flame painted across it, not a black mask with red flame like the ones her now-loyal eunuchs used to wear. And the poor swordsman might as well have moved in slow motion as he lunged past Beatrice. The succubus wondered if the reverse was true for the man. Did her activated [Sharp Claws] flash so fast before his eyes that he did not even realize why his face was suddenly turned into a gory version of sliced bread?

Yeah, you certainly don’t compare to that two-headed… Thing. Beatrice certainly didn’t mind helping her new minions. It would be a shame to lose even a single man. But even as the succubus ran forward and dealt a killing blow to another enforcer, she needed to find the leader. Beatrice deactivated her [Sharp Claws] to preserve her Stamina, in case this dragged longer than it should.

If these attackers are the Purple Capes, would they stop if I captured Felicia? Beatrice wondered. No, they probably wouldn’t even care! Felicia and Mary were supposed to be allies, and yet Felicia was in no hurry to stop Mary from cumming all over herself in front of a live audience. Fuck! Beatrice’s cock twitched at the hot memory. She really wanted another pussy. Are there no—

“Woah!” Beatrice tilted back, dodging a spear that suddenly appeared from her left side, aiming to impale her head. “Oh, think of the devil!”

Although the attacker wore a mask, the slim figure, the hastily, poorly covered ample breasts, the lack of a bulge in her tight shorts, told Beatrice all she needed.

“UARGH!” the attacker screamed and thrust her spear again.

Beatrice reactivated her [Sharp Claws] and swiped through the wood of the spear, splintering it into pieces, leaving her attacker with a broken stick. Using her advantage of speed, Beatrice rushed forward, and removed the mask, revealing a cute face, a little masculine. Her hairstyle rather unique with her hazel hair tied up from sides to the top into several tightly wound buns with the ends left spiked and untamed.

Beatrice didn’t even know what came over her, but before she knew it, the horny succubus was already kissing the girl on the lips while holding the enforcer’s broken spear.

“Mmf!?” the girl’s eyes went wide while she stayed connected to Beatrice’s full lips out of sheer shock. Finally, she recoiled, failed to regain her broken weapon, lost her balance and fell on her butt, dropping the useless piece of wood before the big-breasted naked woman.

“What’s your name?” Beatrice asked as she imagined giving the girl’s lips something else to kiss.

“Re-Re-Remi…” the girl stuttered, shaking and trembling before a foe that not only overpowered her effortlessly, but toyed with her.

“Remi, would you rather not play with these sticks instead?” Beatrice asked with a lecherous smile as a giant fireball flew high above her head and cast two dick-shadows on the girl’s terrified face.

“Ah,” Remi gasped as she got a good look at the two giant pieces of hard, veiny wood right above her face. Wood of size and girth unlike any Remi had before her face! It was one thing to see these eight-inchers in the distance, on the screen of the Sphere… But looking at them in real life… So close that she could practically smell the mix of cum and pussy juices from princess Mary. Just thinking of getting impaled on these two rods in her ass and pussy at the same time… Remi’s pale-green eyes rolled up and she fainted, falling to her side.

“A pity,” Beatrice sighed, rejected for the first time since she got to this world.

Wait what!? Beatrice shook her head. The hell are you doing!? Get a hold of yourself! Beatrice quickly brought up in her mind’s eye a certain worrisome stat.

Arousal Points

75.7/317 (+0.01/sec)

 

It’s not even that much! Beatrice thought as she looked at the accumulated amount of her Arousal Points. I shouldn’t be that sex-crazed. Then what was that?

With no time to over-analyze, Beatrice moved forward in search of her target.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 330: Regrowing a Cock (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Mhh… Haaah…” Princess Mary moaned softly.

Last thing she remembered was… No! that was just another dream! It was all too crazy to be anything else but a dream.

It was still dark after all. Mary could tell that even without opening her tired eyes. Something… Mary rubbed her eyes to clear the morning eye gunk that stuck her eyelids together. 

Mary will make sure to be there on time! She had looked forward to seeing the results of her little test so much. What a sad joke it would be if she wouldn’t even get a glimpse of the results! As if!

The games going to shit? Some shitter bitch with an eight-inch cock fucking her? Making her cum? Making her eat her cum while moaning like a dumb slut without care in front of the shitter residents of this stinking city!? Of course, it was a dream! Something that stupid could only be a dream!

Mary could practically taste that cum! Such a magnificent taste! It made perfect sense that her cum would be superior in every regard compared to the useless shit men she encountered fucked through her life. And then, just as she was enjoying herself and was at peak of bliss, that piece of furry piece of shit would dare attack her to complete her humiliation? Felicia should count herself lucky it was a dream… But even if it was a dream, perhaps the hairball still deserved punishment? She had a bad habit of getting too full of herself, forgetting her place.

“Ahn~”

Mary was glad that it was all just a dream. A wet dream. That meant her secret was safe! Nobody must know how arousing that dream was! With her eyes still closed, Mary moved her hands toward a tingling ache that required satisfaction. Her body was already hot and sweaty.

As Mary touched her wet, sticky pussy she vividly recalled the feeling of a man’s cock that gifted her sensations she never imagined experiencing. The throbbing need to thrust her hips, to unleash cum into any accepting hole. Any hole would do! If only she could fuck her own holes! Her own mouth! Fill it to the brim with cum while she bathed in the blood of her enemies! Such a vivid memory! Such a vivid sensation! Mary thrust her hips into the moist warmth to stimulate her cock further. So vivid. So amazing!

“Uuuuu~” Mary let out an unsightly sound no princess should ever be heard releasing when she felt her get squeezed in a warm and slippery, tight, narrow space while a wet tongue licked all over under her shaft.

“AH!?” Mary’s eyes snapped open when she realized that the throbbing memory of her dream cock was no memory at all!

“W-what!? NGHhhh!” Mary lifted her head to look down between her legs. A flash of fire in the distance illuminated something she dared not to accept. Some shitter slut with bleached hair over her eyes had her head between Mary’s legs as she swallowed Mary’s cock all the way to the base. As the bleached slut gagged her throat spasmed around Mary’s cock, massaging it exquisitely, making Mary’s body jerk involuntarily.

“GUAH~” the bleached slut raised her head and mouth, letting go of Mary’s hard cock that now had a thick strand of throat slop across its length.

“Nothing like when Beatrice does it,” the bleached slut murmured as she stroked Mary’s cock. “But at least got it hard quickly enough.”

The cock-throater then rose up, revealing her partially undressed body as she moved to straddle princess Mary. That was when Mary saw that this petite girl had a giant rock-hard cock of her own, which she already stroked as she licked her lips in anticipation of impaling her pussy on Mary’s piece of wood.

“What the hell!?” Mary shouted even as her cock throbbed for a tight pussy to plow. It all came back to the princess as the sounds of battle grew louder around her. Fucking ball of shit and piss Felicia! Mary cursed as she recalled Felicia’s ear-piercing scream that hit her body and mind right at her weakest point—the post-orgasmic high.

Not only did the blast knock Mary out, but it also damaged her hearing which only now returned in earnest, informing the princess of a battle that broke out. It also informed her that everything that she remembered was not in fact a dream. She did masturbate, climax, smear herself with cum in front of everyone, and she loved it! And her returning hearing also reminded Mary of the sounds she was making in the present—as unbecoming of high-standing royalty as ever—twitching and trembling from getting her regrown cock stimulated, moaning as she fingered her creamy pussy.

“Oh? You’re awake?” the girl grinned as she dropped herself on Mary’s cock, easily getting the full length of it inside her wet cunt. “Hnnn~~! It’s really unfair, you know? The droplets of Beatrice’s cum that landed on your face still had the magic cock-granting cum spores and gave you a cock when I slipped them in your mouth and fucked them down your throat with my cock, yet when I licked the remaining droplets off your face, they did not give me a cock! Where’s the justice in that!?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 331: Regrowing Futa Needs (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You—AH!—'Cum spores’?” Mary moaned, unable to comprehend what sort of gibberish the bleached cock-wielding shitter was spouting. Mary mind was still reeling from the fact that she could not pretend this was just her secret one-time, one-night fantasy, while also wrestling with the fact that she could not figure out whether she wanted to rape the bleached slut senseless or beg her to rape her wet pussy instead while stroking her throbbing cock so that she can catch another load of cum with her mouth and face, swallow it, moan for a load down her throat and up her womb. Throat—?

“Piece of shit you fucked my mouth!?” Mary screamed, enraged by the fact that her mouth was used without her permission like some cum-toilet while she was passed out, covered in cum. Enraged by the fact that it made her even hornier, imagining herself laying on the ground with girl-cock down her throat while she dreamed of cocks and cum.

“Ahn! If you’re so outraged about getting your throat used as a cum-dumpster, why did your cock just swill inside me?” the bleached girl grinned as she drove herself up and down Mary’s cock with singular purpose to fuck her cunt as hard and deep as she could, groping and squeezing Mary’s tits to support herself while her own cock swayed up and down with each wet, sweaty slap of flesh against flesh.

“Y-you…” Mary finally noticed the black armband on the bleached dick-slut’s right arm with the number ‘twenty-one’ pained across it with red symbols. “Some lowly… Ah! Dead-meat sacrifice talking to me like that…”

“‘Lowly’? I don’t remember you complaining when you spread your legs for Beatrice!!” Olivia cried out in jealous anger as she pinched and twisted Mary’s nipples.

“WhOOUAH!!” Mary screamed and arched her back as she came a little into Olivia’s pussy which sucked the cum droplets up and clamped around Mary’s cock, milking it for more.

“Yeah! That’s right! Cum like the cheap pleasure addict that you are!” Olivia’s own cock throbbed and she let go of one of Mary’s breasts to jerk herself off, inspired by Mary to cum, hoping to cum over and over just like Mary did with Beatrice. “Taking that cock for granted! How dare you! You should be grateful! You should be on your knees, begging me to fuck your useless princess-cunt so that you could cream all over yourself once more!”

“As if!” Mary cried out, even though she was on the verge of bursting all over Olivia’s insides.

Mary’s little pseudo-release did a good job at resetting her virgin cock and delaying an all-out orgasm of her first pussy-fuck. Even though she was barely doing anything. Despite it being Mary who had her girl-dick in some stranger’s twat, it felt like she was the one getting fucked for all it was worth. And the damn bleached shitter slut did not even deny it!

“Shut up and keep that cock rock-hard!” Olivia demanded as let go of Mary’s other breast and used her freed-up hand to lean back and thrust three fingers into Mary’s pussy.

“OAHH!” Mary moaned as her pussy got rammed by three straight, unrelenting fingers, in and out, in and out, fucking her not for her pleasure, but just to get her cock a little harder, even harder still, using Mary’s cock and pussy for her own selfish desires.

“How dare you—AAHN!” Mary moaned and when Olivia’s pussy and finger rhythm struck a sweet spot. Even though Mary feigned complaint, even though she was a royalty, this was bliss. Even getting used like this was bliss! Mary played with her breasts as she let herself be handled by Olivia.

“If only I had a tail like Beatrice to plug your upper hole too!” Olivia bemoaned as she drove herself up and down on Mary’s cock like on a toy. “Spouting nonsense all the time! ‘How dare this’, ‘how dare that’! Who the hell you are!? A royalty, so what? An unearned title and undeserved power that you abuse at every opportunity! It’s about time you gave something back for all your wrongdoings! You’ve avoided justice for far too long! And if offering your body is the only way you can repent then do so!

“Repent and cum! Cum with that knock-off cock! Cum and say ‘Thank you’ for letting you cum! Say ‘thank you’ that I used your princess mouth to relieve my sexual frustrations! A load of cum for free to keep your dreams sweet and focused on cocks and cum! Aren’t I generous!? Then justice dictates that you repay my generosity by letting me use your body to deal with my urges! You came for Beatrice! And you’re going to cum for me!”

“Let go of the princess at once!!” a masked enforcer rushed at Olivia with his sword raised for a strike.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 332: Reaching for Cock (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn!?” Olivia moaned out in half-pleasure, half-surprise when she heard an unfriendly voice reach her from a far through a fog of pleasure, fantasy, and cock.

The ninja girl weakly turned her head toward her assailant, her eyes half-glazed and her brain high on pleasure as she still kept on riding Mary cowgirl style, fucking herself with Mary’s cock while fingering the princess’s lewdly loud pussy.

“GHUELKH!!” the enforcer cried out in a painful, gurgling cry before he could strike Olivia. A torrent of blood spurted forward from his slashed throat and arteries and covered both Mary and Olivia.

As the enforcer fell over, dead, just a few feet from the two naked fucking futas, Olivia saw the glowing figure of her savior. The figure probably appeared to be glowing because Olivia’s vision was out of focus, wet with sweat and tears, unable to concentrate on anything but fucking pussies and getting fucked, but in Olivia’s aroused state that was not how she saw it.

Olivia saw her radiant Cock Gifting Savior descend from on high to save her, to save Olivia by killing her enemies before using her body as payment for causing so much trouble, for being such a useless, cock-addicted futa girl.

“AAAhhhhhhhh~” Olivia winced and tensed up as her cock and pussy spasmed. The ninja girl came right there just at the thought that Beatrice would finally fuck her senseless like she did before, just like Olivia fantasized while using Mary as a cheap substitute.

“Hnn! Beatrice!! Beatrice!!” Olivia moaned out her Savior’s name again and again as she kept on riding Mary’s cock through her orgasm, spewing forth rope after rope of thick cum from her swinging, throbbing cock all over the redhead princess.

Finally, Olivia’s orgasmic pussy spasms proved too much for Mary’s virgin cock to endure any further. Feeling the rapturous rush of cum through her cock, the princess threw her head back and cried out obscenely. When she felt cum splash across her body and face, she opened her mouth wider and stuck out her tongue to collect as much of it as she could, completely disregarding the fact that it was some low-life unworthy shitter slut who was defiling her royal body.

“Oh, my,” Beatrice smiled, surprised by the state that she found Olivia in, but impressed that the ninja girl took control and prevented the princess from taking offensive action in the fighting or escaping.

The [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill Beatrice used on princess Mary had long run out, which meant that Olivia found some other way to give the princess a cock once more. The solution was quite obvious, though that meant that Beatrice’s [Dick-Growing Cum Spores] lasted for some time after activation. More testing on that skill was required at some later time.

The horny succubus found the futa-on-futa scene incredibly enticing. She couldn’t even blame the ninja girl for getting distracted during her futa fuck. After all, the double-pleasure of cock and pussy was not something a human mind could adapt to overnight. Especially one as sexually repressed and denied its regular rightful dose of pleasure as Olivia’s. The possibility that Olivia’s actions had nothing to do with strategy but were simply selfish ways to deal with her intense arousal made Beatrice’s cocks swell with pride as she walked closer to the futanari pair.

“B-Beatrice… Please…” Olivia moaned pathetically, looking at the succubus with pleading eyes while her tongue reached for the succubus’s two swell cocks. “P-Please! Watching you… I… Ah~ I want… I need!”

Beatrice sighed with a “what am I going to do with you?” smile. The succubus needed to find a certain hairball, but when a hot dickgirl begged her for her dicks with her tongue literally out, so desperate to be plowed that she turned a princess into her personal toy just to deal with her urges… How could a horny succubus ignore such plea?

“Do you not see a literal battle around you?” Beatrice asked as she stepped over a body that she felled not a minute ago. “While you’re here fucking silly, others are risking their lives! I have to end this as soon as possible!”

“Ah… I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Olivia whimpered, but despite her apologies her actions were that of an addict: with one hand she jerked her hard cock while still on top of Mary’s and with the other she reached for Beatrice’s with trembling fingers. Those trembling fingers glistened with a thick coat of pussy love juices. Beatrice stood just in range for her aching cocks to be touched.

“I’m sorry for being such a useless ninja! Please punish me!” Olivia pleaded as she stroked one of Beatrice’s two cocks. Despite her own cock’s need for stimulation, Olivia stopped jerking herself off and used her other hand to please Beatrice’s second cock too. Anything to get what she needed. “Just a moment! Just a little bit is enough! Do whatever you want with me! Anything is good as long as it’s your cocks! Please!! I’ll be a good ninja and keep Mary busy while you deal with the others!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 333: Realization (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah…” Mary slowly came down her pleasure high after filling up a certain bleached shitter slut’s tight cunt with copious amounts of cum to the point of overflowing. Her cock still strong, the tightness of the slut’s cunt as warm and pleasant as ever (especially as the slut kept spasming and clamping on Mary’s cock, aroused about some new arrival that Mary had not paid any heed to), Mary collected some more cum off her face and licked it off her fingers, sucking on them, as she would on her cock, if she could.

But Mary wasn’t sucking on her cock. And it wasn’t her cum that she was licking. It was some lowlife piece of shit that decided to use her! The realization awoke Mary enough to shift the world around her into focus. And that was when Mary saw the masked cow-tittied bimbo slut that infected her with the cock disease the first time.

However, unlike the previous time, the cow-tit piece of shit now sported two eight-inch cocks instead of one! As if one wasn’t enough! What did that whore have to prove that she needed to two giant cocks? Compensating for something!? No doubt she had feces for brains and could not get by in the world unless she had giant monster cocks to lord over others!

And the bleached slut merrily serviced the that two-dick cow-whore, stroking both her veiny shafts while begging for attention with a pathetic expression of a cheap, desperate powder addict! And as Mary looked at Olivia’s pathetic expression, she suddenly saw her own face instead of Olivia’s. Just as pathetic. Just as desperate for pleasure and cum. That was how the cock-bimbo made her look in front of everyone! Mary saw it clearly in her mind. A pathetic, moaning and gasping version of herself, making obscene faces while committing obscene actions. Mary’s blood boiled.

“You… You piece of shit!!” Mary screamed at Beatrice, embarrassed and enraged, rising up on her elbows.

“Shut the fuck up and cum some more!!” Beatrice thundered and drove her tail into Mary’s cunt, all the way to the womb.

“UAAAAAHHHH~!!!” Mary arched her back and screamed from the electrifying shock that rocked her body and jolted her cock to pump more cum into the clamping pussy it was occupying while Beatrice’s cock-shaped tail kept slamming against Mary’s womb over and over, and over again, drowning out the deep pain with agonizing pleasure, rendering the princess incapable of doing anything more but submitting her body and soul to the pleasures of being a plowable, milkable dickgirl.

Olivia’s pussy was more than receptive of its second dose of cum and sucked it all out of Mary’s cock while Olivia’s mouth salivated at the fantasy of sucking all cum out of Beatrice’s cocks.

“Can’t be helped!” Beatrice feigned reluctance even though an observant eye would notice that her throbbing cocks practically oozed precum already, just from some light stroking. Not like Beatrice could help it!

The succubus wanted a good fuck for some time now. If anything, it was commendable that she hadn’t cum already! After all, she already held out for so long! Only to stumble on two hot futas fucking, and now, pounding one of them with her tail for all it’s worth while another one stroked her cocks, begging to ravage her, and yet she must still show the stamina of Gods?

Then again, why hold back from cumming, if she knew from experience that she can simply fuck right to another climax?

“Aahn~” Olivia leaned forward to take the head of one of Beatrice’s two cocks. The ninja girl’s keen eye indeed took notice of the first pre-cum drop forming at the tips of Beatrice’s cocks. And the swelling of those cocks informed the ninja girl that much more of the delicious nectar awaited those who were willing to work for it. And Olivia was most certainly willing.

Beatrice lost what little of her inhibitions remained. Seeing Olivia’s eager willingness to please, that deep, primal desire to submit to welcome Beatrice into every hole, to take all that Beatrice had to offer inside of her, combined with the stimulation that Beatrice’s tail received while the succubus casually smashed Mary’s womb… Beatrice realized that she was already past the point of no return. If she held back even a second longer, she’d simply end up ruining her orgasm. That would be unacceptable!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 334: Redefining Reality (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Olivia stroked Beatrice’s cocks, Beatrice grabbed Olivia’s head and pushed the ninja girl deep down on one of her cocks.

“Mff~” Beatrice moaned as she chocked Olivia with her thick shaft. But Beatrice’s other cock also needed satisfaction as cum quickly built up at the base of both cocks.

Beatrice moved Olivia’s head off one cock and pushed her down on another. A strong, fast, single thrust deepthroat of one cock, pull back just long enough to hear Olivia’s half-breath gurgle before her mouth and throat were filled again. With each push of Olivia’s mouth her hands were pushed further down the base of Beatrice’s cocks.

Each thrust moved each cock closer to rapture while Beatrice slammed Mary’s womb again and again. If Mary wasn’t held in place by Olivia, who in turn was held in place by Beatrice, Mary would have probably already been several feet further. But since she was stuck in place, Mary had no choice but to take the womb-pounding, brain-pounding pleasure she was offered.

On the absolute edge of cumming, a single desire overwhelmed Beatrice: to stop teasing herself with half-assed, one at a time throatjobs, when she knew perfectly well what she really wanted. Beatrice pulled Olivia off her cock, put her hands on Olivia’s hands and squeezed them tight around her two cocks, smashing them together.  Olivia gasped and her heart skipped a beat when she realized what Beatrice had in mind.

The ninja girl showed no fear. After fantasizing about Beatrice for so long, wishing for her giant cocks for so long, Olivia did not even consider stepping back from what should have been an impossible challenge. Impossible for lesser humans, perhaps. But not impossible for Beatrice. Not impossible for Olivia.

Beatrice sacrificed precious seconds of her time to please Olivia. To please her even though Olivia almost got herself killed, oblivious of her surroundings while she daydreamed about getting fucked by Beatrice. What a sad showing for a warrior that came here to improve her combat abilities! Already failing as a warrior, if Olivia failed as a lover too, that’d be it for her! But that would not happen! Olivia was determined to press on! Despite her failings and setbacks, Olivia would not give up!

She squeezed her hands around Beatrice’s cock even harder, as if that would shrink the combined girth of two eight-inch monster cocks that were aimed straight for her little mouth. Olivia opened her mouth as wide as she could, stretching her drool-smeared lips to their limit as the swollen tips of Beatrice’s cocks touched them. They both touched them. At once. As if one giant cock of Beatrice was not enough, Olivia was offered two!

“Yeesh~~” Olivia moaned with her mouth full as heart beat faster and faster with excitement! A thousand thoughts stormed through Olivia’s mind, each lewder than the last. Though no more than a couple of seconds passed since Beatrice put Olivia’s hands around her cocks, Olivia’s overclocked brain stretched this moment tenfold, letting the ninja girl savor every nanosecond of what was about to cum.

Olivia once heard from one of her former teammates how he felt as if time slowed down for him when he suddenly saw a Demonling lunge at him from the shadows with its sickle-like limbs.

If such an experience was possible for the human mind to create just before an event of great danger to prolong the time the brain had to work through possible measures and prepare for action, surely human mind could also stretch out an intimate moment between two lovers, stretch it out for as long as possible as they both embarked on a never before taken adventure. A one-of-a-kind experience. Something unique. Something they did not experience with others. Something that was just theirs. Just Olivia’s and Beatrice’s.

Of course, Beatrice would choose Olivia for such a two-cock experience! No one else was even a consideration. Beatrice cared for her! Only for her! She saw Olivia’s plight when she first unveiled her cock in the arena and toyed with Mary. She saw Olivia squirm and touch herself. Nothing could escape Beatrice’s notice. Even as she fucked Mary, she thought only of her! And now, she was here to give Olivia what she wanted and then some! Even more than she wanted. But when Olivia felt Beatrice’s cocks pressed against her lips as they squeezed into her mouth, she understood that this was exactly what she indeed wanted. Beatrice was right, of course! How could she not be!

The electric thunderstorm of depraved fantasizes within Olivia’s cum-addled, dopamine spiked brain blasted Olivia into another orgasm before the two heads of Beatrice’s cocks even fully entered her mouth.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 335: Reality Bending Penetrations (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Beatrice pushed her two cocks into Olivia’s mouth she saw the ninja girl go cross-eyed as she moaned incomprehensibly and her whole body started spasming, shooting ropes of cum left and right from her throbbing futa cock.

Olivia orgasmed atop Mary’s cock before Beatrice even got even a fourth of the length of her cocks inside Olivia’s mouth. And as Beatrice pushed further inside, Olivia’s mind broke down further and further as she moaned, twitched, and swirled her tongue around the glans of Beatrice’s tightly squeezed cocks.

The ninja girl’s sanity had clearly left her. All that was left was the body of a cock addict, specifically Beatrice-cock addict. The cum repository now acted on pure instinct with the single goal of maximizing pleasure, at any cost, while her mind went on a fantastical dream-like adventure in another realm.

With Olivia’s mouth now taking care of keeping the two cocks together, Olivia’s hands were free to continuously pump her steel-hard shaft, unleashing unending supply of cum all over Mary.

This otherworldly scene of her pretty submissive little ninja toy taking two cocks inside her mouth while jerking herself off atop of subdued futa princess whose womb Beatrice pounded mercilessly sent Beatrice into a climax of her own and she pumped Olivia’s mouth to overflowing with creamy and delicious seed of a succubus.

Mary watched this with disbelief. In a pleasure haze of her own from the non-stop ‘stimulation’ of her cock and pussy, Mary wondered if she had finally lost her mind completely from the relentless pounding of her womb combined with non-stop milking of her aching cock inside a right, spasming cunt. The brutal combination had cross-wired the princess’s pain and pleasure sensors and Mary had harder and harder time keeping track of what was real and what wasn’t.

Half-numb to it all, Mary barely even registered the fact that the tail which pounded her relentlessly was now also inseminating her as it kept on pounding on—quirt and pump, spurt and thrust, on and on. Mary might have also came again through her cock into the spasming dick girl but she could no longer tell. That insatiable pussy kept sucking her dry when she came and when she didn’t, and Mary’s cock now ached continuously: before orgasm, during, and after.

How could this not be some kind of a deranged dream? A nightmare? No longer able to control her body, a slave to cocks, cum, and pain-pleasure that kept rocking her in and out of sanity. What explanation was there for some random tournament whore having two giant cocks? Subduing her so easily? And that Mary went along with it with barely a thought?

And there should have been absolutely no way for that petite bleached slut to wrap her lips around such thick girths! And yet there she was—spitting cum out her nose, gleefully gurgling and swallowing as much cum as she could while jerking herself off and covering Mary’s already-stained body with more layers of spunk.

But how could have Mary known that this was no ordinary whore? And neither were her cocks ordinary.

The eight-inch long, thick, and veiny cock of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

 

“What works for one cock, must work for two, right? And if it works for two, why wouldn’t it work if the cocks were combined?” That was Beatrice’s logic when her depraved brain came up with and idea of getting a proper double blowjob. And as she came, each pump of her two cocks sent waves of pleasure across her body, making Beatrice twitch and moan gleefully.

-63.4 AP

 

Beatrice held on to Olivia’s head with both hands as she came, just to make sure that she did not accidentally slip out of the warm cum-pool inside. But as the temporary, action-impairing peak of her climax subsided, Beatrice’s pleasure-seeking succubus nature again took over, striving for a new, even greater peak.

Contort… Shape… Perfectly… Fit… Beatrice’s cocks throbbed, and she practically came again right on the spot just at the thought of what she was about to do. What she was already doing! Unthinkable. Impossible. Inhumane. Incredible! Spectacular! How could she not?

Beatrice held Olivia’s head tight as she slowly moved her hips forward, pushing both her cocks deeper into Olivia’s mouth.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 336: Resigning to Impossibility of Reality in Which Double-Cock-Throat-Job Is a Possibility (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A tight fit was what Beatrice desired. And a tight fit was what she got. Holding Olivia’s head good and strong, Beatrice pushed Olivia down on her two cocks while pushing them further inside. As Beatrice filled Olivia’s mouth with her cocks, she pushed reallocated the cum that had taken residence in Olivia’s mouth. With Olivia’s mouth plugged shut, the cum needed an outlet. More white liquid blew out of the ninja girl’s nose, but most of it was pushed down her throat.

The two rods of hot meat finally met their resistance at the back of Olivia’s mouth and struggled to move forth to their true destination. Not for a lack of trying—the horny succubus had her mind set on double-throat-fucking her cross-eyed submissive little cock-sleeve.

Nor was it for a lack of desire to let them in—Olivia kept cumming nonstop as she fantasized about what would happen, what Beatrice would do to her, what Olivia was letting be done to her. In her mind it probably already happened. In the few short seconds since her mouth got invaded, Olivia was throat-fucked four hours on end in her deranged fantasies.

Nor could the jam be blamed on a lack of lubrication. Even with most of cum displaced from Olivia’s mouth up her nose and down her throat, every little space that was not occupied by Beatrice’s cocks or Olivia’s natural anatomy was still smeared with cum. Every nook and cranny.

But natural human biology could only withstand for so long the horny of a magical futa succubus that was powered by wish-fulfillment logic backed by an actual Goddess. And with the mind of an unrestrained pervert set to task, the fate of Olivia’s throat was sealed.

Beatrice could not tell whether her cocks contorted to fit Olivia’s human anatomy or whether Olivia’s anatomy bent reality to fit Beatrice’s cum pumps. Both scenarios were unnatural and just as seemingly impossible. Beatrice felt as hard as ever, she felt her cocks swell from the mental high of slowly double penetrating a girl’s throat.

It should have been painful. Squeezing, crushing hard, sensitive organs into an opening that was not meant for even one such object. And yet was anything but painful! Beatrice threw her head back and stuck her own tongue out, moaning in rapture from the physical and mental bliss as she continued her invasion.

The tacky pornos where some poor girl barely wrapped her lips around the tips of two cocks and tried to pretend her lips were not torn apart could not even dream of comparing to Beatrice’s current mental ecstasy. For a split moment, Beatrice wished she’d have cameras on all angles, filming her new levels of depravity so that she could one day view the film with Olivia by her side, reenacting what they saw on the big screen.

As for Olivia—what that girl experienced did not have words in any human language. When reality caught up with her fantasies, Oliva’s cross-pointed eyes rolled all the way back into her skull as fresh, demonic climaxes blasted her brain, cock, and pussy. Her cock twitched as it shot blanks, but that Olivia did not even notice that she used up all her ammo already. Her pleasure-fried brain could not process such complex information. Her body moved on its own as it simply bobbed her head toward the cocks that stretched her throat apart, chocking and fucking her gurgling upper cock-sleeve on Beatrice’s loving, passionate cocks.

Sex scientists would long debate what was the greatest contributor to Beatrice’s newest orgasm mere seconds after the previous one as she kept shooting fresh loads of cum straight down Olivia’s esophagus without relenting the faster and faster fucking of the clamping cock-milker. The magical, yet very real and still physical stimulation of having two eight-inch-long sex organs squeezed tight together and driven half-way down a bulging spasming throat of a receptive female that kept impaling enthusiastically impaling her throat on those cocks? Or if it was the mental aspect of driving a kink to new level when faced with an ever-growing appetite for ever greater sexual extremes? Perhaps a positive feedback loop of both? A mental aspect reinforcing the physical one in a spiraling cycle?

Unfortunately, not such sex scientist were present to have this debate. The only witness was Mary as she watched through a cum-fog with eyes bulging from shock and disbelief how Olivia’s once-thin and graceful neck bulged and expanded to monstrous proportions. How her ribbon-like arteries bulged, pulsated and pressed against the thin skin of her neck. How foreign objects moved up and down, inside that deformed neck while the throat-fucked, blank-eyed girl kept emanating animalistic grunts.

After witnessing such a scene, Mary resigned to the certainty that she was indeed in a dream from which she could not wake up not matter how much she moaned and came. Mary wondered what her bedsheets would look like as she grabbed Olivia by the hips and thrust her swollen, pained, cumming cock up into the spasming cunt of the throat-fucked sexy slut of her dreams.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 337: Repressed, Suppressed, and Beaten Down (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“UuuuUuhUhUuuUuu~~” Beatrice let out trembling guttural groans, barely standing upright on shaking legs and twitching hips, bent over Olivia with two cocks deep down blank-eyed ninja’s distorted, bloated throat.

With each spurt of cum, Beatrice’s entire body jolted as she fed her personal cock-sleeve the highest-grade meal that any cum-addict could desire, with greater nutritional value than any competitor, now with an additional 100% bonus volume gratis.

Only when Beatrice had squeezed every last drop of cum out of her cocks did the pleasure subside enough for Beatrice’s mind to turn back on. And as the succubus’s thinking switched from her smaller two heads to the one that had an actual brain, did she realize that she might have been obstructing Olivia’s breathing for a little more than would be advisable by an impartial physician.

As Beatrice loosened her grip on Olivia’s head, she remembered that Olivia was barely present for some time now. The ninja’s arms hang at her sides like spaghettis while her body weakly jerked at increasingly irregular intervals, fighting for the last vestiges of oxygen still present in her body. In fact, Beatrice now realized that Olivia’s body mostly moved because of Mary’s reinvigorated fucking from beneath while Olivia’s consciousness slipped further away.

Fuck! Beatrice wasted no time in pulling her two cocks out of Olivia’s bulged throat and dropped to her knees to be on the level with Olivia’s red, wet, cum-smeared, eye-rolled, fucked brainless ahegao face.

As the succubus fell to her knees, she used half a second of her attention time to thrust her tail hard into Mary and enter her womb a little to remind the princess who was in charge, before refocusing her all her attention on Olivia as the princess wasn’t even here.

Beatrice placed her hands on Olivia’s lovely face and kissed her right on her sticky lips, slipping her tongue inside and casting [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] to help Olivia in her post-sex recovery after an experience that only long-lost partners of Demons from Beyond could relate to.

“GHUUUAAAAAAAAAHhhhhh” Olivia gasped painfully like a woman brought back from the bottom of an ocean. Her eyes snapped back to their proper position while body was overtaken by a new wave of convulsions, even managing to spurt a few more drops of cum from her dry cock.

As Olivia’s lungs and brain were rapidly refilled with oxygen, the ninja girl’s mind processed what had happened to her, firing neurons at new levels of speed and grandeur, creating beautiful fireworks inside her overwhelmed brain that managed to tell apart what was fantasy what was reality, filling in each blank in the gaps of consciousness with each of the hundreds of sexual scenarios it envisioned during Olivia’s fantasies that bordered on hallucinations.

“B-bheatttttrice!” Olivia embraced the succubus as soon as she was capable of moving again and returned the Beatrice’s open mouth kiss and then some. Even though her chest still moved up and down and her heard battered against her rib cage as if she had sprinted for a straight hour, the desire to hug, to kiss, to love, to fuck, to worship her goddess was simply too great while Olivia resided in her post-sex high she only now became aware of upon returning back to some semblance of reality.

Olivia could still taste Beatrice. She finally could taste Beatrice. And what a taste! Olivia had long forgotten something so delicious had once existed in this world. Did Beatrice’s cum always taste like this? Was this what love tasted like? More sparks zapped through Olivia’s mind and before her eyes as she moved her hands all over Beatrice’s body, making love to Beatrice’s tongue, swapping back and forth in their mouths the heavenly mixture of their juices.

The rational part of Olivia’s mind, the part that took the greatest beating could not make sense of what had transpired. What Olivia had fantasized about, what she was sure had happened, simply made no sense. It was impossible. And if it did happen, if such an unbelievable event somehow had transpired, then made even greater problems for the poor rational part of Olivia’s mind that was further and further repressed, suppressed, and beaten down by the new and powerful upstart that had awoken inside Olivia’s mind.

That horny, irrational upstart grew stronger by the hour, by the minute, rapidly expanding inside Olivia’s mind, constantly getting fed what seemed like first-grade drugs, shamelessly swinging its big dick around as it lorded the constant favor and indulgence it received from the owner of the mind. In fact, other parts of Olivia’s mind begun to speculate amongst themselves whether it was still Olivia that owned her mind or was it this new deranged, big dick pervert? The sex-crazed lunatic that jerked itself off nonstop with an arrogant grin as it towered over the other inhabitants of Olivia’s mind and cast a titanic shadow over them, threatening to cum all over every part of Olivia’s mind.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 338: Ravaged Rationality (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hard Worker, a little loli with pigtail hair in ocean colors, sat in a dark corner, bawling in sorrow. Parental Figure, a big-tittied woman with luscious deep blue hair, big eyes and an aura of grace, tried to console the little loli. She held the Hard Worker in her lap and patted her head while the loli cried her heart out.

“There, there, it’s going to work out, in the end, you’ll see,” Parental Figure quietly said, trying to cheer up the little loli.

“All the training we did since before we could even read or write!!” the loli wept. “The countless hours we practiced shuriken throws deep into the night! All thrown away!! And for what!?”

“Shh, nothing is thrown away—we still have all those skills!” Parental Figure tried to cheer up the little crying child, but a shadow of deep concern hung over the graceful woman.

“At the rate she’s going, she ain’t gonna be remembering shit!” a teenage girl exclaimed with anger in her eyes as she watched with crossed arms the insulting scene they all bore witness to. Anger was her name and she had fiery hair, made into long twintails.

“What is she doing!? Why isn’t she running off to save our sister!?” a girl with messy hair and crazed look in her sleepless eyes shouted as her left eye twitched sporadically. She looked like she hadn’t slept a week and hadn’t showered for a couple of months. She probably smelled like that too, because none of the other girls present dared stay anywhere near her. “We don’t have time to suck the incredible dicks of the goddess B—Ah! I mean! We have to save our sister!”

“Oh, shut up, Obsession!” Anger looked at Obsession with contempt.

“But our sister is still somewhere in Belmot’s dungeons!” Obsession insisted with her hand between her legs. “Worried! Suffering! And we’ve done nothing but suck dick, fuck, jerk off, and cum spectacularly sooo manyyyy tiiiiiimes~!”

“We know!” Anger shouted. “But you’re not helping! You’re half the reason for the predicament we’re in!”

“M-me!? Parental Figure is the one who failed!” Obsession was quick to point fingers, literally pointing her glistening finger she just had between her legs at the graceful woman. “If she took better care of our sister we wouldn’t be with two dicks down our throats! W-we would have never experienced the mind blowing—WRAAAAAH!!!”

Obsession pulled her hair as she screamed while looking down and then proceeded to hit her head with her fists repeatedly.

“Her name is Emily!” Parental Figure raised her voice and looked at Obsession tears in her eyes, hoping that her voice would reach the mentally unstable person. “Stay focused! We need you! I… I know I’ve failed everyone! Please don’t fight! I… I don’t want to lose anyone else…”

“F-fucking—NO! Focused! Focused, yes! Stay focused! Sister! Save!” Obsession mumbled while pressing her hands into her head. “Belmot. Kill. Sister save. Beatrice’s cocks—”

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!” a female scream came from a great distance and approached them fast from above.

The girls looked up and saw a familiar figure flying through the air, propelled by a jet of cum from her pussy.

“SPREAD OUT!” Anger shouted and everyone ran for cover.

Seconds later, the female figure crashed into the brain matter like a meteor, splashing gallons of cum in all directions.

Once the cum fog cleared, everyone slowly approached the cum-filled crater. In the pond of cum, a single figure floated. A petite girl with shoulder length-hair, half of which was bleached, the other half blue, all of it spread out and floating atop the creamy cum, upon which the girl also floated, arms and legs spread out, pussy swollen, her face distorted in an all too familiar after-orgasm satisfied ahegao face.

“Ah!” Hard worker gasped and covered her mouth and nose with her hands in shock as fresh tears poured from her eyes.

“Rationality!!” Anger rushed to the edge of the newly formed cum lake but stopped and took several steps back from the smell she dared not inhale. “Tch!”

“Aaahhhhh~” A satisfied moan washed over them all and the girls looked behind them to the source of such shameless sound.

Atop an overgrown pleasure center, a single female stood. Incomparable in size to the other inhabitants, it stood tall and proud, displaying its giant tits and an even greater horse cock, the titanic female stroked its glistening cock with one hand while collecting some cum and pussy juices from it with the other hand before taking it to her mouth and licking her fingers clean.

“Lechery…” Anger uttered the loathsome name of the demon-like titan that took over these lands.

“Who’s next?” Lechery asked with a perverted grin and licked her lips like a predator before dinner.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 339: Regaining Momentum (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Olivia and Beatrice were at the height of passionate, cum swapping kisses and Olivia felt her dry aching cock reawaken with hopes of getting her other holes stretched to their limits. Perhaps, getting a taste of succubus pussy if a chance would arise?

But just at that peak, seconds before an imminent escalation, Beatrice suddenly stopped the kisses and got out of Olivia’s embrace, switching all her attention away from the ninja girl. The succubus stood up, having spotted something in the distance, on the far side of the arena, beyond the fighting and explosions.

Olivia was disheartened to see both of Beatrice’s cocks point past her, toward some other new target, just when Olivia thought she reached a new, special connection with them, with Beatrice.

“Keep the princess busy,” Beatrice said, dropping something on the ground, and rushed off into the deep of the fighting.

The soft flop right next to Olivia’s toes did not even register in the ninja’s mind. She looked on, longingly, at Beatrice’s shapely ass as it disappeared behind a flying fireball along with the rest of Beatrice.

“AHN!?” Olivia cried out from the sudden thrust deep inside her. The ninja girl had completely forgotten about the princess whose cock she still had inside her pussy since before Beatrice came to the rescue.

Princess Mary had recovered from the womb penetration that Beatrice inflicted upon her with her long tail to subdue Marry while Beatrice worked on patching up Olivia. And now, with no tail inside her capable of pounding her into submission, Mary was free to act out.

“KEEP ME BUSY!?” Mary growled as she tackled the unprepared ninja girl, pushed her to the ground and then went on to screw her for all its worth.

“Ah~~” Olivia moaned as Mary slapped her across her tits repeatedly. She had daydreamed too much, and it cost her advantage. Now, pinned beneath an angry futa princess, Olivia could do little more but moan with a hard cock swinging from side to side as she took a cock deep inside her.

Despite there being not even an ounce of love or tender feelings, the positive reaction of Olivia’s cock was hardly surprising, even for her. The ninja girl had hoped for something else, for someone else, but a good hard fuck was still a good hard fuck. The aggressive roughness was something Olivia expected to receive from Beatrice, followed by sweet, caring moments.

“Some worthless shitter would keep ME busy!? HA!” Mary was furious. She pounded Olivia into the ground, bit her tits and nipples hard. She even jerked the tip of Olivia’s cock, squeezing it hard, grinning as Olivia cried out from such aggression on such a sensitive area that had already been rubbed off into soreness. “Like that!? Haaah~ I’ll screw your brains out here, then find you in real life, fuck you again and cut you a thousand fucking times! Don’t hope for a swift end like the others! I’ll have my fun with you for a long time! Maybe use you as a practice for a few maids?”

Mary’s gibberish made to sense to Olivia. ‘Find in real life’? What did she think this is? But hearing Mary’s malevolent intent, reawaked a different feeling within Olivia. Anger. Everything the princess said was exactly what Olivia despised about those in power in this city. The princess had truly no remorse! If anything, she grew even bolder! Confessing her twisted designs so freely!

But as Mary, fucked Olivia further and further, pounding her to the point that Olivia’s naked back scraped against the rocks, Olivia felt a strange sleek object by her shoulder.

“Ah!” Olivia gasped and reached to the long, strangely, yet familiarly, shaped object. Her mind flashed to a time in the tunnels beneath the palace. A time when Beatrice displayed an ability to conjure strange items out of thin air and use them for lewd purposes. It somehow seemed like forever ago, even though it could not have been more than two days past.

But even though that memory should have been a terrible one, a time when Olivia only narrowly managed to avoid death—or worse—beaten, humiliated, betrayed, Olivia’s heart swelled, and a smile formed on Olivia’s lips.

Mary got confused and lost her tempo. Why would the bleached slut smile in this situation? Submitted and dominated, with full knowledge that her days were numbered!

But how could the princess understand? The jubilation of a girl that knew she was deeply cared for! Just as Beatrice saved her life before, she did not leave her defenseless now! She left tools, trusting Olivia fully to use them. Beatrice cared for her! She trusted her! She knew that Olivia was more than capable of handling this bloodthirsty Bloody Mary!

Olivia grabbed the long pink silicone dildo and thrust it deep into Mary’s pussy all the way to her fingers that were tightly wrapped around the dildo.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 340: Royal Slapping (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GYAAAKH!!” Mary’s eyes snapped wide when she felt something dick-shaped thrust against her womb once again.

Mary’s entire body was rocked by an electricity-like jolt and her twitched involuntarily inside Olivia’s pussy. But Mary’s cock was the only body part that showed any strength in it. After tensing up, her limbs went limp, and her joints gave in. Mary almost collapsed on top of Olivia. And by the time she got a hold of herself, that two second loss of all control was more than enough for Olivia to take the upper hand.

Olivia thrust the silicone dildo against Mary’s womb one more time before letting go and—like Mary had done with her—Olivia tackled her naked sex-foe and wrestled her to the ground. Mary’s cock slipped out of Olivia in the struggle and slapped against Mary’s cum-soaked torn robes. Already covered in a layer of cum and her robes damp, her cock additional cum and pussy juice across the princess’s robes, soaking them through and through.

“PIECE OF SHIYAAAHHHAaaaa!!!” Mary couldn’t even finish her curse before Olivia grabbed the dildo and resumed the womb assault.

“‘Shit’ this, ‘shit’ that! And what are you!?” Olivia shouted as she held the princess down with one hand and pounded her womb with a dildo in another. “Spoiled little monster! So casually lording your power over others! So casually talking of murder! Playing games at expense of others while everyone suffers! It’s about time someone gave you a taste of your own medicine!”

A momentary image flashed across Olivia’s mind of what giving Mary a taste of her own medicine would truly entail. An image of her with a kunai in her hand, slicing at Mary’s flesh—NO! Olivia shuddered in disgust. Even if that might be what Mary deserved, that was not the kind of person Olivia was, not a torturer.

But the princess needed to be taught a lesson! The reign of negligence, terror, and abuse at the hands of the royally and nobles went on for far too long! And there were other ways to teach a lesson.

“I may not get off on blood and death like you, but do not expect to get away with just a slap on the wrist! You have evaded justice for far too long!” Olivia said as she dildo fucked the princess. Each thrust against Mary’s womb made the princess’s cock twitch a little, pushing another drop of precum out of it while she thrashed, screamed, moaned, and cursed.

“W-wh-AH! What kind of-AH-dream is thiiiiiis!?”

“The kind you deserve!” Olivia replied before she even processed what Mary actually said. She really thinks this is a dream? But with her earlier comment about real life…

“Youah!! You’ll suffer a fate worse than death for this!!” Mary promised in between moans. “You, and everyone you ever cared about!”

Hearing this, Olivia pulled the dildo out of Mary’s pussy and swiftly slapped Mary across the face with it.

“Bad princess!” Olivia exclaimed and slapped Mary with the wet dildo again from the other side, smearing the princess’s own pussy juices across her red cheeks. “Bad!”

“Ah!?” the princess gasped in utter shock. She got slapped? SLAPPED!? HER!? A PRINCESS!? “Piece of shit, you’re deAGHUK!”

Mary’s mouth was filled with dildo.

“What a dirty mouth!” Olivia said. “We’ll just have to wash it out with cum!”

“MMMFFFF!” Mary moaned and muffle-cursed with a mouthful of silicone dildo.

“You’re right!” Olivia nodded. “There’s no cum on that dildo. We’ll have to fix that real quick!”

While continuing to punish Mary’s dirty mouth with the dildo, Olivia pushed her hard cock inside Mary’s pussy, and used her other hand to jerk Mary’s precum leaking cock.

“Mmmmmmmmmm~~” Mary moaned involuntarily.

Olivia was truly in the zone. She did not even process how much skill and concentration such multi-task feats would require. She promised to wash out Mary’s mouth with cum, and she was determined to make swift delivery on that promise. It did not even take that long. Her cock was already leaking precum from the previous womb poundage. A little less hardcore roughness and a little more stimulation of the twitching cock was all it took for it tremble, signaling an imminent pump of cum.

Olivia pulled the dildo out of Mary’s mouth to the music of her moans and brough the dildo to the princess’s cock just in time to catch the spurts of cum and paint the dildo with them.

“HHAaaaaa~” Mary trembled once again. Despite the circumstances her body welcomed the double climax pleasure. Her cock had somehow released so much cum already, it was incredible she managed to cum any more at all. And just as the last few drops escaped her cock, Mary remembered Olivia’s promise. In that second of realization two opposite desires clashed inside her. The winner became evident when Mary’s tongue stuck out a little before her mouth was filled with cum-smeared dildo.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 341: Really No Choice (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Yes, finally! Mary’s euphoric brain momentarily cheered in anticipation of tasting the cum she just let out of her magical cock. She instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue toward the cum-smeared dildo, already addicted to her royal taste.

Olivia did not hold back on her promise. Holding the flexible silicone dildo tight in her hand, she pushed it down into Mary’s open mouth, sliding it all the way to the back. Mary’s tongue instantly went to work around the dildo, swirling and dancing around it as she aimed to slurp and swallow all the royal cum that was available.

But Olivia did not simply stick some lollipop for the spoiled princess to suck on. As soon as she reached the back of Mary’s mouth, she pulled the dildo half-way out, then pushed it back in, then out, then in. Olivia jerked the dildo back and forth in Mary’s mouth with the same intensity she used to jerk her pre-orgasmic cock while high as a kite on euphoric pleasure, or (in this case) with the intensity one would use to scrub dirty old pots.

As Olivia “scrubbed” Mary’s dirty mouth, she did not stop her love-hate relationship with Mary’s pussy. The princess was a monster, yes. But it felt fucking good fucking her! And since she had no choice but to be the deliverer of well-deserved justice, could she be blamed if she got some enjoyment out of it? It wasn’t the rough, domination-style sex Olivia got aroused by! No! Her pleasure was solely from the act of delivering just punishment! Nothing more!

And the better it felt, simply meant that she was getting more effective at justicing Mary! Which in turn meant that there was even more justice to deliver! It had to feel better! Justice felt good! Justice is good! An improper act would not feel good. And Olivia felt no guilt or shame in what she did. Why would she? She wasn’t like the blood-thirsty princess! She wasn’t stooping to Mary’s bloody methods!

No bad feelings, only good feelings. No bad actions, only good actions. All of it pointed to the righteousness of Olivia’s path! And with the countless sins and crimes tarnishing Mary’s soul, Olivia had much ground to cover still! More justice was required! Which meant it had to feel even better! Olivia could not hold back! Not with the weight of all of Mary’s victims on her shoulders! How could Olivia look them in the eye if she half-assed this?

No, Olivia had no choice. Her hands were tied. She had to go all out, or she’d fail Mary’s victims, she’d fail herself. And then she would feel awful. And that would be how she’d clearly know that she did bad, that she failed. With the failure state known, with the success state known, Olivia’s path was clear. She let her instincts guide her. No holding back. No second thoughts. With the will of all of Mary’s victims behind her, and pleasure as her guide, Olivia let herself become the vehicle of Justice.

“HKLHUAahhhhh~” Mary gasped when Olivia finally pulled the pink dildo out of her mouth completely. The princess laid on her back, breathing heavily, her chest rising up and down.

Olivia paused her thrusts to look at the cleaned dildo in her hand, glistening with some saliva, and said, “Very good! And it seems washing your mouth has provided some results, but we cannot stop at this!”

Even as she savored the taste of her own cum, Mary could not believe what she let be done to her. “D-do you think—”

SLAP!

“Speak when spoken to!” Olivia commanded after a swift slap of dildo across Mary’s face.

In her moment of shame, Mary caught herself thinking that she’d rather be slapped by a real cock.

Olivia then pulled her cock out of Mary’s pussy and flipped her over. She further ripped the princess’s robes to get a clearer view of her ass.

Not bad, Olivia smiled as she slid her cock between Mary’s smooth butt cheeks.

“You can’t possibly—”

“Hush!” Olivia slapped Mary on the ass to the sound a lovely moan.

Mary could not decide if she despised or relished such treatment. No one ever dared treat her this way, though she had no doubt many fantasized of doing countless nasty things to her. The knowledge that she’d be taken in any hole in any way her fucker pleased, with her having absolutely no say in the matter while she got pounded into orgasm after orgasm, made Mary’s sore dick harden again and her wet pussy wetter still. It wasn’t her fault she was taken advantage off! Naturally it wasn’t her fault if she came over, and over again even while fucked in the ass like a common whore!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 342: Royal Ass-fuck (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Mary lifted her hips and reached for her hardening cock. She dared not grind her ass against Olivia’s cock to show her utter submission, which left the princess playing with herself, biting her lips in anticipation of brutal, disrespectful, primal violation.

What the princess did not expect was a sudden reinvasion of her pussy.

“AHN!?” Mary moaned from the now familiar thrust against her womb that the silicone dildo was easily capable of, guided by a determined hand of justice.

Olivia had seen how Mary’s asshole puckered, ready to be taken. Of course, Olivia would go against the princesses’ expectations! And once Mary was thrown off balance, Olivia invaded the ass that was presented to her with her futa cock.

“Haaah~” Olivia moaned from the tightness of a royal ass. “Who’d have thought I’d be fucking a princess in the ass tonight? Incredible! Though, the idea of a princess raising her ass in the air and getting ass-fucked while jerking off her girl-dick in the middle of a battle takes the cake!”

“AHGHHHH” Mary moaned and groaned from the deep and powerful double-penetration. She never stopped masturbating. It was felt so natural to stroke her cock while her holes got pounded. It provided just the right amount of pleasant stimulation to compliment the deep, churning shafts inside her that filled her up to her limit.

Olivia might have been rough, but Mary could not deny that if she had an ass or pussy within her reach to fuck, she would fuck it into the ground without a second thought, moaning, crying, and laughing as she did so.

The princess did not even comprehend that while she fantasized a soft laugh did in fact escape her lips while Olivia dominated her ass, which made the justice-wielding ninja girl swell a little more. It was working! She’d get through to the bloody murder princess! Justice would prevail!

However, holding Mary by the hips and thrusting in her ass while also dildoing her pussy proved too cumbersome to be fully enjoyable and thus prevented Olivia from achieving the full level of justice delivery.

“Hey, murder princess!” Olivia called out to Mary. “Stop giggling and put your hands to work! Take the dildo and fuck your womb like you love it!”

“Gheeah?” Mary moaned in a daze, continuing to stroke herself while lying face down in a puddle of her drool.

Olivia could not tell whether Mary did not hear her, or if she heard her but was too lazy to contribute any effort to her fucking. Perhaps it was a feeble sign of defiance? The only one the princess could muster in this state? Or if Mary was simply so fucked that she went into her own little fantasy land and was incapable of hearing or seeing anything around her. Olivia could relate to such a feeling. However, she did not come here to relate to a spoiled, royal murder bitch!

With her cock still deep in Mary’s ass, Olivia pulled the dildo out of Mary’s wet twat, pulled the princess off the ground by her hair, arching her back, and then thrust the dildo deep down Mary’s mouth.

“GHLRKL!?” Mary chocked and gurgled as more saliva escaped her mouth.

Olivia did not go easy or show mercy. She swiftly pushed the pussy juice lubricated dildo past what little resistance remained in Mary’s mouth and swiftly invaded Mary’s throat.

“Who gave you the right to ignore my orders!?” Olivia thundered as she repeated her previous “scrubbing” session. This time she used Mary’s love juices instead of her cum to wash out Mary’s throat with a jackhammer speed.

Mary’s throat bugled and gurgled her eye’s watered. By no means was this anywhere near the levels of what Olivia experienced under Beatrice’s godly treatment, but it was certainly more than what princess ever went through or was prepared for.

After a few seconds of such attitude treatment, Olivia pulled the dildo out of Mary’s mouth and let go of her hair, letting the princess fall powerlessly back into the puddle of drool.

“Ghuuaaaaaaa~” Mary gasped and breathed through her mouth, forming countless thick saliva-bubbles that popped all over her violated mouth.

Olivia then dropped the dildo in front of Mary’s face. The dildo plopped in a puddle of liquid, right before Mary’s wet eyes.

The princess gazed at the blurry object that had just violated her mouth and wondered what it would be like if she could fuck her mouth like that with her cock. If this was a dream, why couldn’t she have a cock long enough to fuck herself? She continued masturbating, imagining what it would feel like. Fuck her mouth, then fuck her pussy… cum inside herself…

“Gheeheee…” Mary giggled with a dumb smile.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 343: Royal Submission (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hey!” Olivia called out to Mary, who was too busy masturbating while grinning like a brain-fucked, happy fool with a cock in her ass and a dildo at her face that was just used to scrub her throat. Obviously, there was no response to hearing her name.

Olivia took a deep breath in and out through her nose. She then slapped Mary hard across both ass cheeks, pulled her cock almost all the way out of Mary’s behind and then shoved it back all the way in with great force, forcing a cry out of Mary.

“Pay attention!” Olivia demanded. “Take that dildo and fuck your womb!”

“Hhaa~, yes!” Mary uttered slowly reached for the dildo that was right in front of her with one hand, the other still busy with her cock.

“HYAAH!!” another cry escaped Mary’s lips after a repeated slap and thrust.

“That’s ‘Yes, Mistress!’ to you!” Olivia informed Mary of her new status.

“Y-yes mistress,” Mary said as she finally grasped the dildo in her trembling fingers.

“And what do you want from your mistress?”

“I want to cum again, mistress!”

“Then why is that dildo still not inside that spoiled twat of yours!?” Olivia asked and slapped Mary on right on the pussy.

“YAAAH!! I’m sorry, mistress!” Mary cried and brought the dildo to her trembling pussy lips.

Just touching her sensitive labia made Mary shiver. As she held the long dildo at the entrance to per sore pain-pleasure cave, Mary ended up holding the long dildo right against her cock. Without even thinking she he couldn’t help but press the dildo closer to her cock, sticking and rubbing them together, imitating a scene she saw between Olivia and Beatrice.

Mary tried to become one with the dildo. If she formed a connection with it, she could fully fuck herself with it. It could turn into her second dick. A dick to fuck herself with. To cum inside herself. To impregnate herself. If it was her, she could do it! It only made sense that the cum low-tier suitors would have no chance of fertilizing her upper-class pussy! But she could! She was the only one who could! If not now then when!? It had to be now! In this fucked up fantasy she could do it! And she’d cum as she impregnated herself! She’d get pregnant because she fucked herself!

“AAhn~” Mary moaned as she fucked her wet pussy and while masturbating to her fantasies.

“That’s better!” Olivia grinned triumphantly as she felt the long dildo thrusting back and forth, scrubbing the thin inner walls that separated the dildo and the cock.

Olivia sunk her nails into Mary’s ass, grabbing tight as she rocked her hips and resumed the hard ass-fuck of a representative of a class she despised in this city. Having one of the princesses on her knees, taking it hard from behind and loving it while she fucked herself and got fucked silly, Olivia could not have imagined ever experiencing such joy! The pleasure had gone far past physical one. Olivia was on cloud nine. She wanted to fuck this princess in every which way and drive her mad with lust, the same way that this entire city was driven mad in lust and despair.

And she could! Olivia could do anything she wanted to the princess! She was literally at her mercy! Fucked, horny, with a big fat cock between her legs that swayed back and forth leaking precum while her two holes got violated, one of which at the princess’s own hands to a glorious melody of euphoric moans of the Bloody fucking Mary!

Olivia grabbed Mary by the hair once again, pulled the princess up close to her and said, “About time we saw the true nature of the princess of Kingdom of Larpsus!”

Olivia changed positions. She sat down and took the princess in her lap. Grabbing her by the hips she raised Mary up and down on her cock, fucking the princess in the ass on what was practically an iron pole of triumphant joy.

Mary kept on fucking her pussy, moaning, shaking, and trembling as she swung up and down in Olivia’s hands, with not a thought to stop this. She wanted this! She needed this! Mary wanted to cum so bad! She wanted to impregnate herself already! Anything and everything was welcome and needed as long as it hurried her ultimate desire. The desire to fill her womb with her royal seed and bear her own child!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 344: Royal Penetration (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

But even as Mary was fucked in the ass by Olivia’s cock and in pussy by a dildo guided by her own hands as she kept attacking her own womb, attempting to breach the entrance with each thrust to impregnate herself directly with what she hallucinated as her own cock while her real cock slapped against her half-armored, half-naked belly, Mary could not cum.

The princess came so many times already, got fucked so many times already, taken in every which way, it was only her euphoric high and mind-broken sex hallucinations that kept her going despite the increasing soreness and pain that would have stopped any casual sex enthusiast.

“More! Ah! Please fuck me more!” Mary begged as she moaned and thrust the dildo inside herself with both hands.

“What did I tell you before!?” Olivia asked and grabbed Mary’s neck, choking the princess.

“Ghaaah, mistressssssss~~” Mary gasped. “Fuck me, mistress! I want to cum, mistress! I need to cum! I want to feel cum in my womb! Cum! My cum! My royal seed! I’ll cum and get pregnant!”

Olivia was not as far gone quite yet as Mary. Olivia noticed that what Mary said made little sense, but that certainly didn’t stop Olivia from screwing Mary’s brains out. It excited Olivia! She broke the princess! Subdued her to the point that she was a cum-seeking slut that wanted to somehow get pregnant by herself! What a victory! What a spectacular, exciting victory that made Olivia want to dominate Mary and get her pregnant for real!

“HGHHAAhhh~” Mary let out strained moans through a choked neck when she felt Olivia’s iron-hard cock expand within her bowels, twitching in its pre-burst moments.

“Good little princess slut!” Olivia praised the princess for recognizing her place as a cum-deposit for futa cocks. “I’ll fry your mind with orgasms until you impregnate yourself!”

Olivia let go of Mary’s neck to grab her hard by the sides with both hands and slam deep within her bowels as she climaxed inside the murder princess’s ass. She jerked involuntarily as she came, thrusting her cum-pumping cock in half-inch movements back and forth while she painted Mary’s insides white with cum.

“Ah! More!” Mary moaned half-lucidly as she thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy, getting closer and closer to her goal. Closer, yet not close enough. “More, more, more! Fuck me more! I’m so close, ravage me more!”

Despite being on the constant verge of orgasm, she could not pass some unseen threshold. As if some hidden lock, a barrier prevented her from cumming. Did she cum too much and was no longer able to? Or was her mind trying to save her from herself? That this one additional orgasm would shatter her very soul, she would never be the same even if she survived it? She would! Mary would survive it! She knew it! It was so frustrating that she couldn’t cum! She tried to change pace, flexing her ab muscles, changing angle of the dildo, anything to catch that moment that would unleash a torrent of cum from her cock inside her womb.

Olivia smiled victoriously as she relished in her mini afterglow. She had further plans for her royal cum-slave. Olivia raised Mary up enough to withdraw her hard cock out of Mary’s ass. Rivers of cum poured out of the gaping asshole, re-smearing Olivia’s cock for her devious designs.

“Ahn!? NO!!” Mary cried out when she felt her bowels empty from the stimulation that kept her arousal up, and her fantasies of orgasm so close. Mary practically broke down in tears. She was so close, but now that edge slipped further away! That was when she felt something hot and sticky press against her wet pussy lips.

“Aaaah?” Mary’s cock rose up as her mind jumped to conclusions as to what she felt, what that meant, what was about to come.

Savoring the moment of calm before the storm, Olivia and bit into Mary’s ear, practically swallowing it whole, and licked all over in her mouth with her tongue. She then let go of the saliva-smeared ear and said directly into Mary’s ear, “Cum whenever you want, my personal cum-dumpster!”

The next moment Mary’s sanity shattered, she arched her back she screamed out as her pussy exploded in a torrent of pain and pleasure, stretched beyond reason, invaded by a big fat cock despite already being fucked and occupied by another “cock”.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 345: Royal Impregnation (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Olivia’s hard, pussy-stretching, cum-lubricated thrust managed to shove the dildo into Mary’s womb, lodging it in place, while Olivia’s cock violated the rest of Mary’s pussy

“HAUAAAAAA!!!!” Mary howled and involuntarily let go of the dildo as her mind went blank All her limbs twitched and bent in different angles while body was rocked over and over again, pounded by two cocks in her most sacred area.

The princess had long forgotten that she had a dildo inside her pussy. The last feeling her cum-addled brain processed was that her cock had invaded her womb, and the incomprehensible mix of agonizing pain and pleasure that thundered from cunt to brain in a lightning bolt of thought-erasing rapture sent Mary far beyond any edge she had envisioned.

Mary’s cock swelled up instantly and shot up into the air second before erupting like a volcano, spewing cum in all directions.

Olivia held the thrashing princess tight and blissfully fucked her spasming twat for all it was worth. Nothing needed to be said. The princess was hers, her holes belonged to Olivia, and the futa ninja used them as she pleased.

It felt fucking amazing! The tightness of a stretched, double-penetrated, orgasmic, spasming pussy was out of this world! The arrogant murderer! The callous royalty that abused her powers! She was Olivia’s! Olivia’s to be fucked! To be broken! To be brought to justice! And she was brought to justice! The fact that it felt like heaven proved that it was justice! The highest tier of justice! Orgasmic justice!

“Get fucking pregnant!” Olivia screamed out as she tensed up and felt her cock burst with cum again, pumping Mary’s overfilled tight, cock-massaging pussy with her futa seed.

In that euphoric moment of fucking a broken representative of her enemies, Olivia wished that Mary would indeed get pregnant in spite of the chances of such a miracle working against them.Pregnant with a child of a ‘low-life’. Someone the princess would not care for. Someone the princess would kill without a second thought. That very someone who now subdued and turned the blood-loving arrogant spoiled little princess into a futa cum-addicted slut now went from hole to hole, marking her territory. Making the princess pregnant would be the final step in achieving true justice! And that justice kept Olivia hard!

Mary slumped in Olivia’s lap, too weak to support herself, too weak to talk, too weak to move. The princess was done. But justice was not done with the princess! Having filled Mary’s pussy with cum, Olivia desired her turn at experiencing the womb of a royal princess. The silicone dildo kept that joy all to itself for far too long!

Olivia pulled the dildo out of the princess to a reinvigorated cry of the princess and wasted no time in plugging that mouth shut with the aforementioned dildo. Olivia then pushed Mary back on all fours and fucked her from behind while Mary moaned weakly through her stuffed mouth.

Swinging her hips with a purpose, Olivia pounded Mary with intent on impregnating her directly. However, after the previous double penetration the fullness was missing. Olivia found a simple solution by taking the dildo out of Mary’s mouth and shoving it into Mary’s ass. Olivia shivered pleasantly when she felt the dildo rub against the length of her cock through Mary’s inside walls.

Olivia instantly jumped to cranking the sensation to eleven. She grabbed the dildo and jackhammered it in and out of Mary’s ass, massaging her cock with it. Olivia wished for a second cock like Beatrice’s to properly double-penetrate Mary. However, she would not have been able to jackhammer Mary’s ass with such unrelenting speed as she was able to do with the dildo in her hand, which Olivia abused to the fullest. It also came with an added benefit of reawakening the broken princess.

Olivia wanted to look the princess in the eyes when she filled her womb. She jammed the dildo as deep into Mary’s ass as she could, plugging it so that only the round tip of the double dildo was seen peeking out of Mary’s ass. Then Olivia flipped Mary over, raised her hips and screwed the moaning princess whose half-limp cock flopped from side to side, oozing translucent drops of cum.

“Get pregnant! Get pregnant! Ger pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant pregnant!!!” Olivia screamed and moaned as she brought herself closer to another orgasm, determined to fuck Mary into pregnancy whatever it took, completely oblivious to the surrounding battle, even forgetting about Beatrice in that moment of self-indulgent rapture.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 346: Re-Eunuched

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah~ Haaah~” Felicia breathed heavily, sweating profusely from over exhaustion while doing her best to stay hidden in the shadows and avoid combat, avoid John’s fate.

Felicia wiped the sweat off her face and grimaced.

“Yuck!” the hair ball beastkin shook her hand to throw off the disgusting, smelly liquid.  This was completely beneath her! Running around? Getting winded? Fighting for her life!? She had underlings to do that for her! And what were they doing!? A significant group rebelled, and the rest were in the process of getting their asses handed to them! And one of those disgusting rebels dared to disrupt the her [Piercing Wail] by sticking his meat in her mouth!?

Fucking Bloody Mary! Felicia cursed the princess over and over again. Felicia’s blood boiled over the predicament she ended up in. This was Mary’s fault! All of this was her fault! Conducting experiments, inserting herself into the tournament! All of this because she was… What? Curious? Bored? Again? Get skullfucked, psycho brat!

Felicia imagined countless gruesome fates for Mary, one worse than the other. A cheap vengeful coping mechanism that achieved nothing but offer a tempting taste of how sweet such a merciless revenge could feel like. But Felicia knew she could not lay a finger on the fucking brat without suffering a fate worse ten times over. Not only that, but she also had to somehow salvage this entire situation.

“AGH!” Felicia dodged a fireball at the last moment.

“FELICCIAAAA!!!” one of the shirtless, kilt-wearing buff eunuchs charged at Felicia and launched another fireball.

Felicia clumsily managed to dodge the second attack too but found herself on her knees just as the eunuch jumped at her, arms spread, kilt discarded, cock hard and ready for action.

Oh, right! In her rage Felicia almost forgot that the so-called eunuchs had acquired a cock for themselves. Undeserved cocks! Cocks that were bigger than the puny, ugly peckers they started out with! Cocks that must be severed once again and shoved up their asses for their insolence!!

As the shirtless descended upon Felicia, she wrapped her hair around her body and spun in place, accelerating to absurd degrees while her hair hardened and turned into countless thousands of layered, steel-like spikes, churning up rocks and dust as she spun in a ball of great unpleasantness.

The buff man’s eyes widened in horror as he realized his fate as he approached it, unable to alter his course any longer. The second his skin touched Felicia’s spinning shield, it was ripped to shreds, unleashing a gory torrent around the spinning Felicia.

“UAAAAAAAAH~” the man was blasted back and flew a distance through the air leaving a mist of blood behind him until he crashed against the hard rocky surface and tumbled further back.

Luckily for him, Felicia’s [Shredder] was a defensive skill, so he might live if helped, albeit re-eunuched.

Felicia went out of her [Shredder] even angrier, as if that was possible. Now—added on top of everything else—she was also covered in dust and had blood and other disgusting bodily particles stuck in her once snow-white hair.

The only joyful moment came when Felicia’s [Piercing Wail] finally came off cooldown, and the vengeful hairball wasted no second to activate her greatest offensive spell to its full destructive potential by combining it with the maximum [Voice Amplification].

To hell with all of you! Felicia thought as she took a deep breath, gathering far more air in her lungs than her little body would normally require. She no longer cared how much damage her own underlings would suffer. As long as this farce was brought to an end, Felicia didn’t care whether they would go deaf for a month or would end up blasted off the edge of the arena into the dark abyss below.

Last Felicia checked, Mary was getting railed far enough from the edges to perish permanently, despite how much Felicia would have loved to try and write it off as an accident. And Merillia shouldn’t have many objections if the little troublemaker went deaf for a while for all the troubles she caused.

“aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂—fffffhmmFHLHFH!?”

Demonfucker! Felicia cursed when she got her spell cancelled for a second time today, this time by the main cock-swinging bitch herself, Participant Number Sixty-nine, who dared shove one of her big fat cocks down Felicia’s strained windpipe.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, and VanDerWaalz!

Chapter 347: Reinsertion (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

AGAIN!? FUCKING AGAIN!? Felicia cursed the world and everyone who still drew breath in it. For a second time now pint-sized beastkin found herself with someone’s giant dick plugging her mouth and throat, disrupting her [Piercing Wail] Skill.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, Felicia felt a strange tingling warmth spreading down her esophagus, emanating from the cock of the masked participant Number Sixty-nine. It wasn’t cum. It wasn’t liquid. It was something much worse: Magic. Felicia felt these effects before…

[Fluffy Cage]!! Felicia cast her defensive spell and her hair rose to life yet again, morphing around the beastkin in an arc like a rising tidal wave before collapsing on the heads of gawking fools still at the beach.

Seeing trouble, Beatrice withdrew her cock and jumped back to protect her groin area from an unknown trap.

“Ptfu!” Felicia spat demonstratively and wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist and looked at Beatrice with eyes of someone who wished to rip off that narrow black mask off of Beatrice’s eyes and strange her with it while returning the ‘plugging’ experience ten times over.

It was practically laughable to even call the tiny piece of fabric over Number Sixty-nine’s eyes a mask. And yet Felicia could not identify who the hell it was. Which was particularly infuriating, since Felicia made it her business to know as many citizens in the city as possible.

Even stranger when Felicia would’ve thought she knew everyone who sported a cock of proportions similar to the masked participants! And this one had two! And both of those mighty, erect cocks proved to be awfully distracting even for someone like Felicia.

And as Felicia’s eyes wandered toward those cocks more often, she felt increasing warmth below her belly. A tingling sensation that was increasingly difficult to attribute to stress, anger, or the decreasing heat of the underground arena now that her fire mages did not spend so much of their effort on keeping up a fiery show.

Thinking of her rebellious fiery underlings, Felicia then looked past the two-cocked rebel to the ongoing battle in the arena. The dwindling number of enforcers loyal to Felicia and their inevitable defeat was apparent to the beastkin’s keen eye.

“Do you have any idea what you’ve done?” Felicia asked Beatrice.

“Clearly a lot of things,” Beatrice answered. “Not least of which was stopping a cruel and needless torture.”

“C-cruel? Did you forget what you signed up for when you came here?” Felicia asked as she shifted weight from one leg to another, getting increasingly uncomfortable from strange radiating sensations between her legs. “W-who the fuck are you anyway? Another wannabe hero?”

“Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask,” Beatrice said.

“… And here I thought you were done playing games,” Felicia said, clearly not amused.

“What kind of answer were you expecting?” Beatrice asked. The succubus was amazed that her cover still worked, aided by some mysterious magic. And as long as it did, she certainly wasn’t about to reveal her identity if it could be avoided.

“I was-Ahn~!” Felicia fell to her knees and put her hands between her legs. The heat below her belly could not longer be ignored. And now there was far more than just heat. Something grew. Her clit grew!

Just like Mary! Felicia realized what was coming. A scene of her cumming non-stop as if high on powder as she moaned and sprayed her cum left and right flashed before her eyes. She experienced this already! But why couldn’t she remember? A cock that was just in her mouth… She held a similar one in her hands yesterday. These cocks were clearly connected… Related…

“Hnnn~” Felicia moaned as her fingers wrapped themselves around her growing shaft all on their own.

“Won’t you bring this fighting to an end and come join your princess?” Beatrice asked, barely controlling herself from having her way with the beastkin announcer.

“Ah…” Felicia looked further into the arena. Despite the dark and flashing lights, her eyes allowed her to see farther than others. Mary was at the mercy of another dickgirl. Another participant that now sported a fat cock. And this lowly roach dared suggest that Felicia submit herself to a similar fate?

Felicia looked around. It was hopeless for the Games. Her forces were on the verge of defeat, the spectators scattered, those were able, fled the fighting, leaving countless hundred passed out or fucking spread throughout the many surrounding spectator areas above and around the arena. All that’s left is spread her legs and enjoy a good, long-overdue fuck, moaning like fucking bitch Mary, spraying herself with cum while getting creampied by some trash cockroach with giant tits and cocks?

“Fuck you!” Felicia defiantly resisted. Resisted enough to part five fingers from her growing cock, bring them to her lips and let out a strange, low whistle.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 348: Reaper (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The low, twisted tune of Felicia’s whistle grinded Beatrice’s ears a metal brush against a pot.

-1 HP

 

Oh, fuck, should I have just killed here on the spot? Beatrice wondered when it was apparent that the beastkin’s latest ability was not meant as an offensive one. But had I killed her or worse, a seemingly defeated and defenseless opponent, I would have regretted that action just the same.

Triumphantly, as if she already won (or, perhaps, she simply could not stand it any longer?), Felicia returned to playing with her growing clit with both hands. It grew and pushed through what little clothing she had over her skin, concealed under all her layers upon layers of luscious hair.

“Haaah~! Nobody cared who you were? That’s perfect!” Felicia asked with a wide grin and flushed face, breathing heavily through her mouth. “Because nobody ever cared about the dumb fucks who died in this arena, and nobody ever will!”

Someone, something, responded to Felicia’s unnerving signal with a foreboding screech from the depths of the abyss

“Ah, this really feels amazing!” Felicia moaned as she sat on the rocky surface, some fifteen feet from the edge, unabashedly masturbating her exposed clit-dick that was in the final stages of its growth and transformation into a fully-fledged cock.

A light tremor reverberated from the surface of the arena through Beatrice’s legs. If she was in a battle, she might not have even noticed it, but she did. Beatrice took several steps away from the edge.

“Hehe, Thank you!” Felicia giggled as she played with her cock, not only enjoying every second of it, but actively embracing the joyful experience. “I might just cum as I watch you get torn to pieces!”

“Enjoy!” Beatrice said with the same tone of voice an overworked employee would use as a sendoff to his middle manager superior who was going off for a weekend retreat with everyone else while leaving all the work to that one capable employee was forced to stay alone in the office to work over the weekend, hoping to earn a bonus to pay off his student loans.

I’ve survived a two-headed, four-armed monster/mutant on steroids! I’ll kill whatever this is and show you the true pleasures of cock!

Just as Beatrice steeled her resolve, a six-legged bug-like creature the size of a polar bear crawled over the edge of the arena from the void below.

“Shit…” Beatrice gasped when she saw the full form of the monster before her. A praying mantis popped to mind. That is, if the praying mantis had been genetically engineered and bred in some futuristic world to grow bigger, tougher, bulkier, with scythes for claws, and become monsters capable of tearing a bear to pieces, and then the toughest, most vicious of those overgrown monsters were thrown into an arena for a battle royale fight to the death, then this was the specimen that would emerge out of it.

Unnecessarily large with unnecessarily long, scythe-like claws at the end of each of its appendages. More blades at its heavily armored head.

The hell kind of horror I ended up in!? Beatrice was a hair away from panicking in the face of a monster-movie-turned-reality creature that could skewer her like a kebab and eat for lunch.

“D-d-d-d-deeeeeeeeeeeeemonliiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!” someone shouted from the edge of the messy, bloody brawl that unfolded in the arena.

Such a cry of sheer terror did not go unnoticed by practically anyone who was still remotely lucid.

The creature bellowed a war-like cry of a starving predator and charged right at Beatrice. The succubus barely moved an inch before she was skewered through the belly and torn to bloodless pieces.

The creature froze up, confused why its prey did not spew blood like other tiny flesh sacks? Why did the bloodless flesh sack disappear from its claws? Why was the exact copy of that very same flesh sack now running away from it, when it should be dead?

Beatrice looked back at the enraged creature only when she covered some distance between them. She wasn’t sure if her speed alone would be enough to outrun this new devilry, so she used [Illusionary Split] on the demonling, confusing the giant bug.

Beatrice had confirmed two things: that her magic had an effect on this demon creature; and if she was faster, then just barely.

Two fireballs flew past Beatrice on either side, aimed at the bug. The demonling had no trouble evading the giant, slow-moving projectiles.

The only thing the fire attacks did was illuminate the demonling in all its deadly glory. Now, even the remaining spectators could see the beast. And their panicked screams were a definitive sign that this creature was not part of the official attractions of The Forge of Champions.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 349: Remaining Participants

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“ABRAHAM!!” Uma cried out for her pet when Number Seven drove his cleaver through the head of the downed bison. Instead of blood, glowing white liquid formed under the bison’s pierced head. Within seconds the summon grew brighter and started glowing as it melted and disappeared in an ever-brighter light.

“Any other pets?” Number seven asked while holding the handle of The Cleaver, revealed to be thrust deep into the rocks now that the bison was gone without a trace.

Number Seven then pulled The Cleaver out of the ground, it turned out that it was now much shorter than before: cracked and broken, the rectangular blade was missing several feet in length compared to its original, unreasonable proportions.

The man himself was beaten and bloodied, showing signs of a formidable battle, but at least he was still standing on his two feet, capable of holding a weapon, compared to Uma who could no longer even stand, despite showing no outwardly visible wounds.

With Abraham gone, and her eagle, Washington, no where in sight, the gory-haired girl now appeared defenseless against her larger-than-life opponent, only some distance away that the giant man could easily cover in a couple second sprint.

“I guess not,” Number seven lifted his weapon and put it over his shoulder. “At least you’ve finally quieted down.”

The girl in the white and blue uniform did indeed remain quiet and serious. But after Number Seven took a step toward the girl, she finally spoke, “And after me? You’ll kill the others too?”

“The remaining participants, you mean. Yes,” Number Seven nodded. “And the rebels too, if any are still left by then.”

“Scum to the end!”

Number Seven shrugged off the insults and asked, “What do you think would happen to them, even if they won? Just the assault on the princess is enough to have them hunted by every soldier in the city! And they will be hunted down, even if some of them manage to escape this. I prefer the type of killing that does not turn me into the most wanted man alive.”

“What a brave little warrior you are,” Uma said sarcastically.

“Do not confuse bravery with stupidity,” Number Seven said and took another step closer to Uma.

“I also do not confuse it with a back-stabbing coward!” Uma shouted. “If you like killing so much, you would’ve been among the men who fought the Demon Legions! But that requires true courage. You’re much more suited to getting your rocks off on fighting men and women half your size!”

“Do not talk as if you know me, clueless brat!” Number Seven snapped at Uma. “You’re perfectly happy sitting behind this city’s walls, lecturing others on their morals! It’s almost impressive how oblivious you are! Reflect on your actions in the afterlife.”

“You’re stupid to think you’ll live through this!” Uma shouted back at the mountain of muscle that approached her. “In case you haven’t noticed, the enforcers are losing!”

“Then I better finish this fast and help them turn the tide of battle,” Number Seven said and walked forward, still holding his broken blade over his shoulder.

Uma did not attempt to flee. She remained in place, watching the giant’s approach

“D-d-d-d-deeeeeeeeeeeeemonliiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!” a horrified cry from deep in the dark arena reached both Uma’s and Number Seven’s ears.

“What!? Here?” Number Seven turned around, trying to confirm with his own eyes if such a monster did in fact appear. He could not spot it anywhere in his vicinity. If the demon had appeared on the other side of the arena, or somewhere among the viewers, he had little hope of spotting it until the demonlings multiplied in number, for they seldom roamed alone

“GHUAAAH!!” Number seven grunted in pain when he was struck from behind with a mighty force and thrown forward.

The man tried to recover and get back on his feet as fast as he could, but even for him it took a moment to rise even on one knee. The cumulative damage had started taking a toll on his body, but at least he got his eyes back on his opponent.

“Conniving bitch!” Number Seven cursed Uma’s opportunism, frustrated with his own momentary inattentiveness. He knew it was coming! He should have been prepared! To think that he’d get distracted… Who wouldn’t? Apparently, that girl wouldn’t.

Uma was grinning victoriously, riding atop a great moose with wide antlers, nearly six feet in length.

“‘Conniving’?” Uma asked, her grin growing even wider. “I thought you liked attacks from behind. Now who’s the hypocrite?”

“Are you that clueless to not understand what it means if even a single demonling has appeared here?” Number Seven asked as he rose up to both feet.

“Trouble,” Uma answered. “Which is why I better kill you before you decide siding with them too!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 350: Rejoining the Battle

Summary:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter Text

The spectator and entertainment areas were now in full panic. Even the those that stayed for the “rebellion” as just another attraction, did not view the appearance of a demonling within the city’s territory with the same enthusiasm.

Nearly everyone lucid enough to comprehend what was going on turned to flee to the tunnels that led out of these mines. Naked, half-naked, with hard cocks, unfinished blowjobs, and unsatisfied pussies. Stumbling and falling over, dozens fell into the darkness below from the paths and platforms that had no safeguards.

Only the most deranged, drunk out of their minds or high as kites stayed and continued watching what little they could see, or rolled on the ground, too out of it to even stand, or continued fucking without even paying attention to what happened around them.

But as panic spread through both the viewers and the fighters in the arena, Beatrice did the opposite: she took slow, deep breaths and calmed herself.

Calm down, panic never helped anyone, Beatrice told herself. It’s just an overgrown bug, the lowest tier enemy among the so-called “Demons From Beyond”. Their strength is supposed to be in numbers, which it does not have! And I’ve been summoned here to save the world from these things! Twenty levels up is supposed to count for something, right?

With her peripheral vision Beatrice saw that the closest to the demonling, Felicia, kept on merrily masturbating without a care in the world. And the demon made no attempts to instantly shred her to pieces, like it tried with Beatrice.

She can control it? Was Beatrice’s first thought. But that makes no sense. Is she invisible to the demon by some potion or magic? But it responded to her call. And she wouldn’t summon a creature that would attack her indiscriminately… Keep on giggling, Felicia! I’ll fuck the answers out of you when I’m done with this bug! And you’ll tell me anything just to keep cumming!

The demonling did not take well the fireball attacks against its persona. It unleashed another cry and thrust its scythe-like claws into the rocks under it repeatedly, breaking them to pieces, pumping itself up for combat.

Three Skill Points left… Fuck it! Better safe than sorry! Beatrice went to her combat skills to pick the first that looked remotely useful in the seconds that she had. She did not even get the time to use the third Point before the time was up.

After another thrust into the ground, the demon used its frontal claws as leverage to accelerate forward at an even greater speed, sprinting straight at Beatrice, or perhaps, at the fire mages behind the succubus, responsible for the fire attacks. However, before even covering a third of the distance, another fire blast from the side disrupted the demonling’s movements.

“Kill it fast!” Bob shouted as he ran at the demonling from the side, back in action, preparing another fire spell in his hands, followed by a shirtless ally close behind him.

“How did a demonling get here!?” Carl, the healer among their group asked Bob in a panicked voice.

With an unholy screech, the demonling changed its targets and maneuvered straight at Bob and Carl.

“Interrogate it after it’s dead!” Bob shouted and blasted another fire attack in the demonling’s face, followed by a weaker one from Carl.

Unfortunately for them, the demonling charged straight through the fire attacks, surprising both Bob and Carl, who ended up running straight into a foe that turned out to be immune to their abilities, but eager to return their intent.

All the men had the time to do was stop in their tracks, driven forward by their own courageous momentum straight at a demon leaping out of the fire with its frontal claws raised for a top-down slice.

A swift slice, followed by another within a second, a piercing cry of pain.

The demonling backed off, twisting and screeching in pain and anger as it flailed its frontal appendages, both of which had their claws significantly shortened.

“G-Goddess!” Bob gasped, sweating, amazed.

Beatrice had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, attacking from the side, and sliced straight through two of the demonling’s main weapons.

 

Skill Name: Sharp Claws (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Combat Craft / Toggle

Cost: 12 Stamina per minute

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Description: A Succubus can extend its fingernails into sharp, long, deadly claws. Often considered as a sure tell sign of the Succubus preparing for combat, it can also be a feign to scare off any unwanted company.

Once activated, increases the Succubus’s Physical Attack by 30%, Physical Defense penetration by 15%

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 5

 

Skill Name: Blink

Rank: D

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 5 Minutes

Description: Instantly move twenty feet in any direction within line of sight and without movement-obstructing obstacles.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 5

 

Chapter 351: Ready to Fuck (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Bob marveled at Beatrice’s majestic figure as she landed gracefully on her feet after slicing off half of the demonling’s claws. And as the demonling recoiled, screeching in pain, Beatrice did not stop pressing her advantage. Her experience with Peter and Wendy was a valuable lesson. The moment Beatrice saw that her claws could cut through the demonling, she made her decision. The demonling had four more undamaged legs, and that was four too many.

With each swipe, she further amputated the demonling, throwing it off balance, making it even more exposed to further attacks. Easy… Too easy… Beatrice couldn’t help but think that, but it only made her be more cautious, careful not to make a misstep, on a look out for some surprise attack.

This resulted in the demonling getting methodically cut piece by piece. What counter attacks the demon attempted attempted were giant, telegraphed swings which Beatrice easily avoided before further shortening the attacking appendage. Before long, the demonling rolled on the ground until Beatrice put if out of its misery and sliced its head to pieces.

Beatrice stood up before a pile of sliced meat and bug parts, watching it for any signs of life.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

The pleasant notification informed Beatrice that this particular demonling would most likely never move again.

Bob marveled at his goddess’s straight, confident posture with a hard cock under his kilt. A cock that bore deep bite marks, but otherwise healed and functional, thanks to Carl.

“Ah,” Bob gasped, barely holding back from stroking his cock. The way the Cock Gifter dealt with the demon against which he was powerless. The way she handled herself. The way her giant breasts swung from side to side with each swipe. He wanted to suck on them while he fucked his goddess. Bob looked at Beatrice’s black pleated miniskirt, remembering the two cocks her goddess proudly displayed. He wanted to fuck her until she came buckets from both those cocks.

Unfortunately for Bob, Beatrice had no mind for sex at that moment. Countless questions stormed through her mind. Everyone was scared of this demon, yet it’s dead already. Why that easy? My leveling paid off? I’m that much stronger than I realize? What about Peter and Wendy? Was that monster an exception? What was it? Fire. Bob’s fire attacks did nothing, but the eunuchs don’t appear to be weaklings. Magic! Olivia mentioned that the demonlings resist most magic. But my [Illusionary Split] worked on it. It depends on the type of magic? [Illusionary Split] is Mischief Craft. Or is there some other reason? Why didn’t it attack Felicia?

FELICIA! Beatrice walked past the motionless corpse, straight to the one responsible for so many deaths here.

“Having fun?” Beatrice asked as she approached the pint-sized hairball who kept on sitting on the ground and merrily masturbating her cum-covered cock. The beastkin had already cum at least once.

“Haah~~!?” Felicia moaned with a happy smile and finally lifted her eyes to Beatrice.

“I have so many questions,” Beatrice said, contemplating how to deal with the beastkin. Handing her over to the eunuchs for them to test out her “gifts” was almost too obvious of an option, but Beatrice was worried whether Felicia would even survive such an encounter.

“Ah, I have a question too!” Felicia grinned. “Won’t you get down on all fours and suck me off?”

“…”

“Cumming like this feels great, but I want more! What does a blowjob feel like? The least you could do is make me cum with your mouth and lick me clean for all you’ve done! Oh, lick my pussy after that while I masturbate! I want to try that too! Ah! What’s with that look!? Don’t you want to? ‘Don’t you want to live?’, I mean.”

Beatrice caught a momentary malicious glare from Felicia who then shuddered from an unexpected surge of pleasure when she tried to touch with her pussy while fantasizing about having it licked. And past Felicia’s moans, Beatrice heard an unnerving sound coming over the edge of the arena. What at first was so faint that she didn’t even hear it, now grew louder and louder. An ominously familiar sound that Beatrice learned just a couple minutes ago. The skittering of countless legs.

“Get away from the edge!” Beatrice screamed to Bob and Carl just as the first demonlings crawled over the edge right next to her and Felicia.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 352: Rally (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With barely a chance to warn her loyal followers, Beatrice found herself seconds from getting overwhelmed by an increasing count of demonlings that quickly crawled over the edge of the arena from the depths of the dark depths below. Just a few demonlings would be bad enough, but Beatrice heard far too many bug-like noises along the edge around her, to expect a good outcome if she stuck around.

With no time to think, Beatrice pointed her claw at Felicia’s forehead. The white-haired, long-eared beastkin girl looked back at Beatirce with a pleased face and an open mouth as she kept masturbating her cock and moved on to playing with her pussy.

Fuck! Beatrice hesitated on piercing Felicia’s skull. She had no way of knowing if killing Felicia would make the situation any better or worse. Out of time, Beatrice grabbed the pint-sized beastkin, threw her over her shoulder and ran away from the edge of the arena, toward the men and women who had been fighting to the death just moments ago.

Unfortunately, although the beastkin was as light as one would expect from a pint-sized young woman, it was enough to noticeably slow Beatrice down. The succubus did not need to look back to realize that she would not be able to outrun the demonlings that poured over the edge. Beatrice was about to drop her hostage plan, literally, when arrows and spears flew in her direction, past her, right at the demonlings.

“Protect Felicia!” the enforcers shouted as they rallied.

“Hold them back!” shouted Bob as he unleashed a fire spell that he had channeled together with two other shirtless buff eunuchs. But even their dense fire spell did little more than slow down the demons.

“She’s saving Felicia!?” one of the enforcers looked in confusion at Beatrice. He was pretty sure that the big-breasted participant was one of the rebels they were supposed to kill, but he was previously too busy abusing his privileges with one of the booth girls to be sure of anything, and just went with the flow.

“What’s going on!? Why are the demonlings here!?” many enforcers were on the verge of panic.

“Send for the Purple Capes!” on of the enforcers cried.

“You are the Purple Capes!” a eunuch pointed out.

“The other ones!” the enforcer cried.

“Send for the army!” someone else screamed.

Several enforcers were more than happy to run for help, but a swift slam in each of their chests with an open hand from a slim, masked young man put a stop to their flight.

“Ghuaaaakkhhh,” one enforcer fell to the knees, grasping at his solar plexus, struggling to breathe.

“J-Jerry!” the other enforcer managed to utter, suffering the same chest-slamming fate.

“There shall be no unsanctioned fleeing from the arena!” the man calmly restated the official position on the matter.

Thanks to the joint forces of the remaining enforcers and eunuchs, Beatrice gained the valuable seconds she needed to put some distance between her and the increasing count of the demonlings.

At least they have a common enemy, Beatrice thought as she witnessed the fight between the enforcers and her loyal buff eunuchs end abruptly. However, the number of demonlings grew rapidly. From ten, to twenty, to thirty, they swarmed the outer edge of the arena and rushed forward. At least they’re not spewing forth all around us, yet—

“AH!?” Beatrice exclaimed in surprise and dropped Felicia, who had casually grabbed her breast.

Beatrice then witnessed with her own eyes how Felicia kept masturbating even during her fall to the ground.

Did I overdo it when I cast both [Dick Growing (+2)] and [Arousing Touch] on her? Beatrice wondered as she saw Felicia not give a single fuck about the rapid rise of demonling numbers. No, that makes no sense! It’s such a standard combination!

Beatrice grabbed Felicia’s neck, pointed her nail at Felicia’s forehead for the second time, and ordered, “Stop this at once!”

“Ahn! Why?” Felicia asked. “It feels so good! Don’t you like watching me masturbate? Don’t you want to fuck me-eghhhkl?”

Beatrice tightened her grip on Felicia’s neck, “Stop the demonlings!” You summoned them! Now get rid of them!”

“Ghkleeekhe-hehe,” Felicia giggled through her struggling gasps. “Why do you assume that I can?”

“Cow-tit slut! Let go of Felicia at once!” a haphazardly armored enforcer shouted as her ran at Beatrice with his sword drawn.

“Fool! She’s the one who summoned those demons!” Beatrice shouted at the clueless enforcers.

“LIES!” the enforcer raised his weapon over his head to bring it down on Beatrice.

“Tch!” Beatrice let go of Felicia’s neck and swiftly punched the enforcer right in his leather-covered stomach.

“GHUA—” the enforcer gasped with bulged eyes as his body bent in the shape of the banana from the impact and flew back.

Beatrice looked at her fist, realizing that at this stage an average city guard would pose no more threat to her than a child.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 353: Raging Hateboner (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Having dealt with the enforcer nuisance, Beatrice grabbed Felicia by the neck again and demanded, “Call back these demons at once!”

“Ghklheee~” Felicia gurgled with a pre-orgasmic face. “You rheahly have a thingh fhor necks~”

Shit! It was clear to Beatrice now that Felicia would not cooperate, even if she could stop the demon attack. After two chances to kill Felicia and holding back from doing so, Beatrice had shown her hand. She couldn’t kill Felicia. Even the enforcers were surprised by the demonling appearance. Felicia turned out to be a bigger figure than Beatrice had anticipated. And they both knew that Beatrice did not have the time to force Felicia into cooperation.

Felicia grinned as bubbles of spit formed at her lips. Frustrated, Beatrice summoned a double ended dildo and shoved it deep down Felicia’s throat. The succubus then let go of Felicia and rose up to solve this problem the old fashioned way: by slicing it to pieces with her claws. I easily killed one demon. Now, I just needed to easily kill a few dozen more.

Oh, Felicia was slightly taken aback when she saw far more than a few dozen demonlings already on the arena surface. But that did not damped Beatrice’s resolve. After a decision to kill a few dozen—what’s a few more?

Another enforcer ran toward Beatrice, shouting, “I saw that! Using Felicia as a shield, you treacherous—”

Beatrice knocked away the enforcer with one hand and looked for a more sensible ally nearby. One such shirtless eunuch happened to be near her. With more of a “dad bod” than a shredded iron pumper, but that hardly mattered.

Beatrice quickly approached the shirtless eunuch and asked, “You can also use fire magic, correct?”

“Y-yes!” the man answered. His name was Jeremy, but neither of the two had the time for pleasantries.

“Perfect! See that masturbating beastkin with a dildo down her throat?” Beatrice pointed at Felicia.

“With a what?-Felicia!!” Jeremy exclaimed mid sentence, seeing his despised superior in a compromised position.

“Make sure she doesn’t run away or try anything at all, besides playing with herself!” Beatrice shouted loud enough for Felicia to hear. “If she tries anything else, fry her! … And keep her mouth occupied!”

Beatrice then activated her [Sharp Claws (+1)] and charged into battle to help her hard-acquired loyal subjects.

And while the others engaged the demons in combat, Jeremy found himself one-on-one with his former boss. On her ass, with a big hard cock between her legs, stroking that cock with one hand, while trying to remove the foreign object out of her mouth with another. But before removing it completely, Felicia pushed it back down a little, for some reason. Then a little in, then out again.

“Dildo”, was it? Jeremy recalled the name of the strange pink object as he watched Felicia’s jaw move and the bulge at the top of Felicia’s neck grow and contract while the beastkin kept moving the dildo back and forth right around that tight border where mouth ended, and throat began. It appeared that Felicia found a liking to the stimulation that the strange, dick-shaped object provided as she matched the caressing of the tip of her cock with the movements in her mouth.

H-how dare she!? Jeremy gritted his teeth in anger. For how many years the little tyrant kept them deprived of their cocks? The cocks that the other White Masks took away. The cocks that they were promised to have returned for loyal service. So many opportunities of joyful orgies missed! So many snide remarks! So much blackmail and threats! How many of them had their hearts broken when their girlfriends left them for other men, men with cocks!

“It’s not your fault, it’s me!” she said to Jeremy on that dark, rainy day, “We’ll still be friends!”

Even now, Jeremy’s heart stung just thinking about it. And here was one of the few responsible for his cockless fate! And what does she do? Play with a cock the second she gets one for herself!?

“Monstrous bitch!” Jeremy screamed as he jumped at Felicia. Mid-flight he ripped his kilt off, unveiling a raging hateboner that he aimed right for Felicia’s wet cunt, primed for some righteous pounding.

“How dare you do that to us!?” Jeremy pushed Felicia to the ground. He grabbed her cock with his big strong arm and showed her how to properly stimulate the hot male organ.

“You like this!?” Jeremy asked as he grabbed the dildo and pulled it out of Felicia’s mouth.

“Yeaahaaa~” Felicia gasped for air twitching and trembling from the sudden take over of her pleasure by the big strong man.

“You like having a cock!?” Jeremy shouted as kept on stroking Felicia’s cum-smeared throbbing cock while fucking her mouth with the sleek, saliva-covered dildo. “You like how it feels!”

“Ghluargh-Yes!-Ghluuhkl—”

“Well, I like it too!” Jeremy screamed, jammed the dildo back down Felicia’s throat, grabbed the beastkin by the hips, and brought her right to his own throbbing erection.

“Ah!” Jeremy gasped and paused a moment as he looked in disbelief at his hot cock barely an inch away from a girl’s wet, ready pussy.

Jeremy’s heart raced. His hands were sweaty, he breathed hard through his mouth. How long has he waited for this? How many nights did he dream of this? How many times did he silently wish to grab Felicia and fuck her condescending, haughty brains out?

“Let’s like it together!” Jeremy cried out and thrust his gift from the Goddess deep inside Felicia’s tight twat, making the beastkin arch her back from the impact as her cock twitched and shot a long white rope of cum across her petite body.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 354: Rupture

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“The fire isn’t stopping them!!” one of the eunuchs screamed in panic when three demonlings rushed straight through his flames. He backed away, screaming in fear, unable to stop nor evade the advance of the demons that rushed to cut him to pieces.

The eunuch’s life flashed before his eyes and he reached for his tempary cock under his kilt.

At least I got to feel it one last time, the shirtless eunuchs smiled in the face of death with a tear in his eye.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

All three demons were nocked back by the swift open palm strikes of a young man with a red oval mask covering his face with a black flame painted across it.

“There shall be no inappropriate touching while on duty, Michael!” the young man reminded the cock-touching eunuch.

“Jerry!” Michael exclaimed and stopped the touching.

“Non-physical magic rarely works on demons,” Jerry said. “Pick up a weapon and make yourself useful!”

Meanwhile, several eunuchs did just that, equipping themselves with various weapons scattered across the arena.

Chris hoped to get his hands on the Bone Breaker, but his path was cut off by a demonling, so he tried his luck with the braided leather weapon that was at his feet. He picked up the Whip of Sodom and whipped at the demonling with full force. However, just before reaching his target, the tip of the whip lost all momentum and impotently flapped against the demon’s body before falling to the ground. The eunuch learned that night that demonlings had no erogenous zones.

“Shit…” Chris breathed out, facing a demon with what turned out to be a useless weapon. To his knowledge, the Whip of Sodom was never used against erogenous-less targets, he could not have expected such a reaction.

Lucky for Chris, Beatrice did not need to rely on such weapons. The succubus clawed the demon to pieces, saving Chris’s life.

Six down… A hundred more to go, Beatrice counted and looked around, making sure that she did not get surrounded.

Enforcers and eunuchs fought the demonlings in a chaotic battle and fell one after another. Beatrice heart stung when she saw one of her loyal shirtless men get cut to pieces and torn apart. She ran forth and engaged two more demonlings.

[Daze]! Beatrice cast her Mischief Craft Skill, disorienting one demonling, while she sliced through the claws of another. She sliced and sliced the demon, having only twenty seconds before her [Daze] Skill wore off on the other demonling, swiftly taking it down before it could strike back. She then turned around and leaped to pierce the dazed demon’s head, when she saw two more demonlings suddenly appear and lunge at her with their claws.

[Extend Claws]! [Blink]!

Beatrice extended one of her sharp claw-like nails to cover the missing distance between the sharp pointy end and the demon’s skull before instantly moving twenty feet away from the demonlings that were about to rip her to shreds.

“Haaah,” Beatrice breathed a heavy sigh of relief and found herself grateful for the fact that her non-Eros Skills remained effective, where other magic seemed to fail.

“Goddess!” Bob called out behind Beatrice and ran past her to fight the two demons. In his hands he carried high and proud the eight-foot-long Bone Breaker and was followed by three armed enforcers behind him for support.

But the fight was not going well. With twelve Stamina Points used per minute on her [Sharp Claws (+1)] Skill, Beatrice still had Stamina to spare, however, with her [Blink] Skill on a five-minute cooldown once again, Beatrice’s reliance on Eros Craft came to bite her against foes that showed not even an inkling of Eros in them.

Stamina Points

197/240 (+0.6/sec)

 

Beatrice regenerated Stamina Points faster than her [Sharp Claws (+1)] Skill used them. Simple math showed that it simply lowered her Stamina Point replenishment to +0.4 per second instead of +0.6. However, she had too few Combat Craft Skills to spend it on.

Skill List

Name

Cost

Cooldown

Craft

Rank

Unnatural Beauty

-

-

Mischief

B

Succubus's Wings

-

-

Combat

F

Succubus's Thermoregulation

-

-

Combat

E

Succubus's Tail (+1)

-

-

Eros

E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2)

-

-

Eros

C

Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

-

-

Eros

D

Sharp Claws (+1)

12/m

10s

Combat

F

Daze

10

30s

Mischief

E

Arousal Pool (+2)

-

-

Eros

D

Arousing Touch

25

30m

Eros

D

Dick Growing (+2)

80

30m

Eros

B

Summon Sex Toys (+1)

5

5m

Eros

E

Refresh Cooldown (+1)

x3

6h

Combat

B

STRIP!

10

30m

Mischief

F

Extend Claws

5

2m

Combat

F

Illusionary Split

10

5m

Mischief

D

Fast(er) Recovery (+1)

30

2m

Eros

C

Taint Cleansing

100

24h

Eros

D

Dick-Growing Cum Spores

20/s

12h

Eros

C

Blink

20

5m

Combat

D

 

[Blink] on a five-minute cooldown. [Daze] on thirty seconds. [Extend Claws]—two minutes. [Illusionary Split], her other “panic button”, was available, but also would be put on a five-minute cooldown upon use. And even the availability of [Daze] and [Illusionary Split] as a viable option was fortuitous due to the surprising discovery that her Skills were for some reason effective against these demons, unlike the eunuchs’ fire magic.

This left Beatrice with the ability to fight only one or two demons at the same time. Which could have been acceptable under different circumstances, but as it stood, Beatrice and her allies would be quickly overwhelmed.

With only two Skill Points available, one from a demonling kill, the second from an unforgettable experience with Olivia’s eating hole, Beatrice needed the best bang for her buck, but that required time to shift through her potential Skill List. And time was one of the things Beatrice no longer had.

Before Bob could even deal with the two demonlings, three more skittered in his direction from the other side, while a dozen approached Beatrice.

“Volcanic Rupture!” Beatrice heard a familiar voice behind her, followed by an explosive eruption of rock and molten mass under the dozen approaching demonlings.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 355: Redhead

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The whole arena trembled from the powerful explosion. A dozen demonlings were either blasted away from the Volcanic Rupture or consumed by the molten mass. Beatrice turned around and saw a familiar, slender freckled redhead with shoulder-length hair, wearing her blue robes.

“Ember!” Beatrice exclaimed upon seeing her bodyguard.

“We have to leave quickly,” the redhead said, getting straight to the point. “It won’t be long before this place is overrun by the Purple Capes.”

“This place is about to be overrun by demons!” Beatrice pointed out.

“Great, let them fight it out with Purple Capes and wipe each other out. We won’t win this fight.”

“Tch!” Beatrice had to think fast. They didn’t have time to argue. Beatrice certainly didn’t want any more of her followers to die. There was a risk of the demonlings simply scattering through the tunnels and eventually attack the defenseless citizens. And while nearly everyone in this place had proven to be reprehensible scum, Beatrice believed that there were still some people in this deplorable city worth saving.

A likely scenario was that Felicia would simply recall the demons back, even if she did claim to not have the power to do so. But whether Felicia did or didn’t have that power and simply used the demons as a last resort weapon no longer mattered, because she wouldn’t get to use it.

“We take the announcer and the princess with us,” Beatrice decided.

A slightly more wicked than necessary grin formed on Ember’s face. “You’ll be putting a giant target on your back if you kidnap a princess,” she said without even an inkling that she disapproved of such an action, and then added, “Where is she anyway?”

As the eunuchs switched from fire attacks to physical weapons, the arena fell into an increasing darkness. The eunuchs kept small fires around them to see their allies and foes around them. The demons seemed to have no issue with the dark.

Ember formed a sparkling fire in the palm of her hand that resembled a firework.

“Don’t look at it,” Ember said and threw that sparkling ball into the air above her. Within seconds it burst in a bright light, sending six more, smaller sparkling balls like flares in all directions, temporarily illuminating the arena.

“Oh!” Ember’s grin grew wider when she and Beatrice spotted princess Mary and Olivia. Some distance away from the nearest demonling, the two futa girls copulated like it was the last fuck of their world, not even acknowledging the fighting around them.

“Good, the princess is secure,” Beatrice said. “Everyone—GHARGH!!”

-80 HP

 

Beatrice was struck against the side of her waist by what felt like a giant baseball bat, with thrice the strength of a regular human. This force sent her tumbling across the arena, right into a group of demonlings.

Fuck! [Daze]! Beatrice cast the disorienting spell on the nearest demonling, then made eye contact with the second nearest demon and cast her remaining defensive spell, [Illusionary split].

“ARGH!” Beatrice screamed in pain when the demonling simply swiped across both Beatrices it saw with its long-reaching claws.

-150 HP

 

Health Points

354/600 (+1.08/sec)

 

However, the demon could still not tell which wounded Beatrice was the real Beatrice for four more seconds. Beatrice managed to use this advantage to get on her feet and deal with the double-vision demon first, followed by another, then the dazed one.

Still alive, Beatrice priority switched to a burning question: what the hell struck her in the first place. And she got her answer. Countless tentacles flailed and swirled across the arena, striking anything and everything in their path—humans, demons, without discrimination.

And these tentacles were attached to a different type of multi-legged creature. Much larger than the demonlings, in terms of size, a comparison to an elephant would be fair. Eight powerful legs held up a round mass that was the creature’s main body. Hard and reinforced at the bottom and from the sides, the top looked soft, with many festering “bubbles”. Without a discernible head, out of that mass it the demon swung its mighty tentacles, each no less than twenty yards in length.

The demon did not seem to strike to kill. It simply cleared a path for itself as it moved toward the center of the arena. And as it moved, a light mist formed in its path, seeping from the festering pores of its disgusting upper body.

Several enforcers attempted to approach the demon and strike it down. They were the ones knocked down instead. Not dead, the enforcers were for some reason in no hurry to get up. And as the enforcers laid in the mist that hung over the surface of the arena, one by one they started to touch themselves inappropriately.

Oh, shit… Beatrice had a bad feeling about what was coming.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 356: First Prey of the Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Five enforcers laid on the ground at varying distances from the new tentacle demon. Their distance from the demon correlated to the thickness of the purple mist that the demon secreted. And the closest to the demon, the thickest the mist, the quicker the unfortunate men and women dropped their weapons and undressed themselves to get access to their pulsating private areas.

The eyeless, mouthless demon gladly helped the enforcers undress by using its long, sleek tentacles. Before even the undressing was complete, the impatient demon wrapped several tentacles around the seemingly inebriated enforcers’ torsos and thighs. It then lifted them up from the ground and kept them in the air above its massive round body.

For now, only two men and one woman were captured by the demon. Half-naked, men with exposed hard-ons, the woman wet between her legs, none of them put up much resistance. Instead, they seemed all too preoccupied with touching themselves. The demon kindly provided them with the ability to still use their arms, but none of the enforcers even tried to use this opportunity to try and break free from the tentacles that held them.

The low number of hostages, all compliant, left plenty of tentacles still available for the demon to use how it pleased. However, it instead spewed fresh tentacles from its body, adding to an already overwhelming amount and devoted several to each of the enforcers for devious purposes. And those purposes were to further stimulate its victims.

One man, upon seeing three tentacles fly toward him, snapped out of his daze for long enough to scream in fear. But the moment that one of the tentacle’s tips opened up to swallow his hard cock whole and squeeze around it, the man’s terrified expression instantly changed to that of a high as a kite pleasure addict.

The demon used one tentacle to suckle on the man’s cock, practically pumping it for its juices, while two more tentacles developed flat, moist, tongue-like shapes. One tentacle went to work playing with the man’s balls, fondling one, then another like a loving wife would. Meanwhile the other tentacle slithered between the man’s butt cheeks and started to lick the man’s anus like a hot girlfriend of his wife that eagerly agreed to a birthday threesome, sending the man into his first powerful orgasm.

Of course, there were no wives sucking on the enforcer’s cock nor were there any girlfriends licking his anus licking his anus. But even if the loving wives and girlfriends were fake, the intense pleasure the man felt as cum was sucked out of his enveloped cock was certainly real. Wasn’t that the only thing that mattered? Just moments ago he was scared for his life, fighting in a battle he was never supposed to take part in. He came here for pleasure. Wasn’t it about time he finally got some? Finally relaxed. Finally, cumming.

It did not take much for his intoxicated brain to conjure images of hot women submitting themselves to his every desire. Neither did it take much for the demon’s tentacles to make its prey climax for a second time. It used its lubricated tentacle tongue to slither up the man’s back entrance, moving quickly toward his prostate. At the same time the tentacle that enveloped the hard cock did not relent, did not release it even for a second.

The hot insides of the tentacle moved around the trembling cock like the waves of the sea, stimulating it from all sides, giving off the feeling that the cock was continuously sucked further in as the inner walls of the tentacle tightened around it, applying further pressure, begging the man to cum, begging to fill that tight pussy that could not live without his semen inside it.

“UAAAGH!” the enforcer groaned with his eyes closed and his tongue out with a shameful orgasm face as he convulsed from a deep, prostate-stimulating, cock-clamping orgasm, pumping more and more cum into a tight, desperate virgin pussy, completely and willingly oblivious to the fact that he was hoist up in the air above a grotesque demon that was intent on devouring every last drop of his very life essence as well as the life essence of his fellow enforcers that hung in the air beside him, climaxing just as hard, just as oblivious, with their tongues out, with their hands around the tentacles, urging them on to give them more pleasure, thrusting their hips toward the pleasure, addicted to it, begging for it, willing to do anything for it.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 357: Increasingly Dire Situation (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

More enforcers rushed in to try and save their cumming acquaintances. “Friends” would be really pushing it. Between different kinks, nasty hazings and backstabbing politics—

Wait, why am I trying to save that lying bastard? One such enforcer wondered, remembering how the bastard who currently continued pumping his semen into a hungry tentacle cost him his promotion. So, instead of rushing in to fight the tentacle demon, he started backing away from all the fighting, looking to exist this nightmare while he still had the chance. But his chances had run out: a demonling ambushed the retreating enforcer from the shadows and tore him to pieces, adding to the pile of casualties.

The enforcers and eunuchs that dared face the tentacle demon fared no better. The demonlings switched tactics and showed modest coordination. A portion of their considerable force consolidated their numbers around the tentacle demon and fought back the attackers, blocking the strikes against the tentacles with their bodies if they had to.

And those that came close enough for a damaging strike quickly lost their strength and will to fight. They retreated, but for some it was already too late—too much of the purple airborne substance had made its way into their bodies through their mouths, nostrils, even ears. Their cocks ached, their clits tingled, their strength faded.

“Stay away from the mist!” Beatrice shouted, trying to warn those that still had the capacity to fight.

And, as more and more men and women fell prey to their untimely desires, several enforcers took Beatrice’s advice to its logical conclusion.

“RUN!!” they screamed as they ran toward the nearest paths off the round arena platform.

That was when they ran into the second portion of the demonling forces, that took positions at the exists. The demonlings cut off all the exists off the arena, effectively surrounding the remaining survivors as the tentacle demon advanced toward the center of the arena, picking up more and more increasingly willing hostages along the way.

“Goddess!!” Bob called out to his idolized figure of grace, power, and wisdom. He ran to Beatrice, carrying the giant Bone Breaker that had black ooze smeared across the steel spiked balls. Bob was followed by several buff, shirtless, kilt wearing eunuchs.

“OUR COCKS HAVE VANISHED!!” one of the eunuchs cried.

What? It did not even occur to Beatrice to think of such trivial matters, but she remembered now. Oh right... The hour the cum spores lasted for an hour. Beatrice realized that she now too had only one cock barely hidden under her tiny skirt.

At that same time the tentacle demon that hoisted up one of the eunuchs used its tentacles to feel up the cockless man under his kilt. But despite the buff man’s arousal, despite his wish to fuck a pussy, to cum loud and hard, he had no dick to thrust, no cum to offer. The demon threw the man away like useless trash, freeing up its tentacles for more suitable offerings.

“Do not worry,” Beatrice tried to remain calm in an increasingly dire situation and not lash out against her poor followers for worrying about cocks when they could all die at any seconds. “The magic was temporary, but I can bring them back once this is over.”

“More importantly, our magic isn’t working against these demons!!” Bob had more serious worries. He breathed heavily, sweaty and weary, he was looking for guidance from his goddess in these dire times. “Please tell us what we can do!”

What indeed… Beatrice wished she knew. Retreat blocked, melee attacks seemingly impossible. Break through?

“Don’t you have some ranged weapons in your arsenal?” Beatrice asked Bob, feeling her already limited combat options grow ever more inadequate for such a situation. “Melee weapons are good against the demonlings, but we need some ranged nukes to take down that demon!”

“N-nukes?” one of the enforcers asked.

“Something hard hitting!” Beatrice “A powerful attack from a distance!”

“There was that crossbow somewhere…” one of the enforcers muttered, but everyone realized that a second-rate crossbow would be woefully inadequate for such a situation.

“I’m sorry,” Bob said. “The spectators rarely liked sneaky fights from a distance, preferring bloody, down and dirty brawls. So, over time ranged weapons were one after another removed from the arsenal.”

Meanwhile, another group of the demonlings formed a harassment party. Rather than killing the survivors, the demonlings now switched their attacks and used their range and ferocity to drive the men and women closer to the purple mist that the tentacle demon secreted, providing more offerings to the lewdness feeder.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 358: Dangers of Fucking in a Demon-Infested Battlefield (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“We have to get out of here!!” a group of surviving enforcers formed and ran to one of the paths off the arena that was guarded by a group of demonlings. “Together and break through!”

“Form ranks!” Jerry, the masked enforcer, gave orders as he fought back a demonling, but few followed his command.

Instead, eight men and women charged a pack of six demonlings, attempting to break through and flee the arena. Their attempt was decisively crushed. One man was sliced to pieces, two women lost their weapon wielding arms.

“AAAAAAGH!!!” the enforcer girl fell on the ground, thrashing in pain as she held her bleeding stump while the demon drove the remaining enforcers back, toward the tentacle demon.

That was when a giant moose charged forward and headbutted a demonling with its massive antlers, knocking it off the arena and broke through the weakened demonling position. A single gory-haired girl rode atop the moose as the summoned animal got on the winding path and galloped off the arena before the demonlings could catch up.

With the number of capable fighters rapidly dwindling, Beatrice looked to where her bodyguard was from whom she was separated.

“Boil!” Ember shouted as she grabbed onto the leg of a demonling that swung its tentacles against a shirtless man who barely blocked the attacks with a polearm.

The leg of a demonling started bubbling, the bubbles grew and subsided, spreading further up the demonling’s body until finally they rapidly and violently popped unleashing black liquid as the demonling fell over.

Ember held her own, but as the tentacle demon advanced, she and Beatrice ended up on the opposite sides of it, retreating from the mind altering purple mist while gathering remaining forces around them. There was a couple, however, utterly oblivious to the danger.

“OLIVIA!!” Beatrice screamed and rushed to the cum-covered ninja girl.

No longer in possession of any cocks, Olivia and the princess kept grinding their sore, swollen pussies against each other. Their mouths wide open, tongues hanging out, eyes rolled way out of position, both girls seemed utterly delirious, as if the purple mist had already taken hold of their minds.

But before Beatrice could reach the girls, several tentacles lashed at her. One slam right in front of Beatrice, second swipe above her as she ducked, the third struck Beatrice’s back, slamming her against the ground.

-90 HP

 

The tentacle attempted to wrap around Beatrice, but she clawed at it with all the might of her claws, unable to cut through it, but succeeding in cutting deep enough to open black wounds, weakening the tentacle.

The demon recoiled the wounded tentacle momentarily, before striking back with it and several more for good measure, intent to put the rebelling human female in its proper place.

“OLIVIA!!” Beatrice called out to the ninja girl again while fighting off the tentacles.

“U-uh?” Olivia weakly reacted to the voice of the succubus, slowing her hip grind against Mary’s crotch. Maybe because Beatrice was now closer, her voice reached the ninja girl on the second attempt. But it was far too late. The tentacle demon wrapped many several appendages around both Olivia and princess Mary.

“W-what the hell!?” Olivia screamed as she finally became aware of her surroundings, all too late.

The demon snatched up both careless girls and moved them toward its fat body where it already held many captives above it. The demon secreted more mist and first dragged both Olivia and Mary along the ground, through the thick of it, before hoisting them both up and spawning new tentacles to play with their bodies.

Princess Mary was still moderately covered, but all her holes were open for probing, which the demon quickly took advantage of, filling up all three main holes of the princess, finding it exceptionally easy to penetrate the cum filled, love juice secreting, stretched holes due to extensive prior preparations by Olivia. If somebody had asked to be warmed up for a tentacle fuck, no better job could have been done.

The tentacle demon gave the same treatment to Olivia, penetrating her ass, mouth, and pussy. However, Olivia put up more of a resistance. She bit down hard on demon’s tentacle, then pulled a tiny blade out of her hair and lodged it into that tentacle, dragging it across the length of the tentacle, opening a deep long gash.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 359: God of Pleasure (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A malformed roar of a hundred dying cows blasted in all directions from the tentacle demon’s countless festering lumps that opened up and unleashed the unholy sound as the demon’s entire body trembled. Olivia had dealt a wound against a sensitive tentacle designed for lewd purposes.

The demon withdrew the wounded tentacle from Olivia’s mouth and away from her body, retreating to lick the minor wound, while preparing a retaliation of gross disproportion.

The demon had allowed the movement of its prey’s limbs just enough for the prey’s further self-satisfaction, not for acts of aggression! Impudent!

The demon then spewed forth several new tentacles, aiming to punish the rebellious female for daring to inflict a wound upon its body. Olivia was still wrapped in the demon’s tentacle grip, with her holes still plugged, was unable to avoid the demon’s counterattack.

Each tip of the new tentacles was even thinner than the previous ones and released a long thin needle. A drop of purple liquid was pushed out of the needle before the demon stung Olivia’s clit directly.

“GHYUAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” Olivia’s entire body jerked, arched and tensed up as she instantly squirted and unleashed a stream of pure liquid out of her vagina.

“OLIVIA!!” Beatrice fought through the tentacles to aid her partner, even disregarding the purple mist that continued expanding around the demon. But as Beatrice broke through the tentacles, her path was blocked by the demonling defensive forces.

And as ferociously as Beatrice fought, she could not rush even more recklessly than she did already—one false move and she would be cut to pieces. And between the oppressive demonling number’s and flailing tentacles, Beatrice’s advance was stalled. This worked perfectly for the demons as they engaged Beatrice in the thickening purple fog.

“Come on! We gotta to help!” Bob rallied what few armed eunuchs he had with him and rushed to help Beatrice against the overwhelming odds.

This however did no good for squirting Olivia. Even as the translucent liquid still jetted out of her pussy, the demon intensified its thrusts inside her ass and pussy. Holding the ninja girl in the air with its tentacles, it thrust deeper and deeper, double penetrating Olivia with the speed and reach impossible to any human cock due to simple anatomical and positional limitations.

Even as the tentacle in Olivia’s pussy hit its first obstacle in the form of the resilient womb, no such obstacle was available in Olivia’s rectum. And with the reserves of tentacle length far exceeding what any female could even dream of taking in, the demon kept thrusting, penetrating deeper up Olivia’s colon with every thrust, forcing involuntary contortions out of Olivia’s body that swung back and forth from pain to pleasure.

Olivia managed to collect some tiny sense of self. The proud warrior that was above such things. The proud warrior that would not moan as she gladly welcomed the demon’s tentacles inside herself.

Olivia helplessly tried to resist the demon’s forbidden pleasure. She had to resist! She could not cum! Not from a demon! Not again! At least not again!

Olivia’s brain even dared to compare this purposeful, methodical, rightful claiming of her female pleasure holes to her submission to Beatrice’s passionate, dominating pounding. Olivia could not have ever imagined that Beatrice’s cock would seem woefully inadequate compared to what this demon, this god of pleasure had to offer! Olivia simply had to give in. After all, her body had already given in to the inevitability, otherwise she would not be moaning like a pathetic nympho as she climaxed repeatedly!

It was so easy to give in. Just let go and the pleasure will increase. It already felt so good! Having a hot tentacle inside her ass, deeper than anything or anyone had ever been, how quickly would the pleasure increase if she arched her body to meet the tentacle as it thrust further up?

And the tentacle that kept thrusting against her womb? Pounding against the closed gates of her holy sanctuary while her insides burned with desire to be violated! With each thrust that made her contort in pain… In pain that also brought another layer of shameful pleasure, pleasure of a base female who’s sole purpose is to provide her holes for fucking and insemination… If that tentacle broke through those gates, those last desperate defenses holding back the primal conqueror even as the female bitch of the sanctuary wetted herself in anticipation…

If the defenses fell, Olivia already knew she would lose her mind. Even as Olivia cursed herself in shame, her mind could only count down the seconds of her resistance. How long could she last? How long could she last without a hot tentacle inside her womb while another tentacle filled up her body with demonic fires of hell?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 360: Demon Breeders (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“P-please~” Olivia managed to moan out after coming down from another climax. She wanted to cry out for help. She wanted the demon to stop. To stop humiliating her. To stop her from becoming just another pleasure addict. Just another victim of the demons. Just another girl that could do nothing more but writhe in pleasure, cumming, moaning, screaming in ecstasy for the rest of her life.

In a world of pleasure. In a world of pure joy. In a world of no suffering. No worries. No responsibilities. Only sex. Only tentacles writhing inside her. Filling her up. Full. So full. After being empty for so long. After denying herself this joy.

If she stopped resisting, how much would her pleasure increase? Could it possibly increase? If it doubled, would she even survive? If she gave in, if she grabbed the tentacle with both hands and thrust it inside her pussy until it penetrated her womb, if she fucked herself with it until she came repeatedly, endlessly, would the demon cum inside her too? Would it accept her body for the demon seed?

Olivia heard stories. Stories of women who had fallen into the clutches of the demon breeders. Those women were fucked for months without ceasing. Sustained with corrupting liquids the demons secreted, the girls could do nothing more but writhe in pleasure every waking moment.

After days of such torment, when those women were fucked into such mind-blowing orgasms that their brains finally shut down from exhaustion and drifted into slumber, they dreamed of sex, of demon cum, of getting inseminated and impregnated by the demons, of seeing their bellies bloat and feeling new life develop within them. They dreamed of that ultimate joy night and day, awake or not, while their bodies were corrupted by the demon liquids into viable demon incubators.

Olivia came again , spasming against the demon’s tentacles as she imagined herself in such disgraceful position. As long as it was just a fantasy it was alright… Right? As long as she was fucked anyway, what did it matter what she fantasized about to get herself through this? Soon it would be over and no one would know what shameful thoughts festered in her mind.

No one had to know. No one would know. Only her. And maybe the demon… If the demon knew, would it act on Olivia’s fantasies? Would it fill Olivia with its seed? Olivia wouldn’t get pregnant anyway. Such transformation takes months! And those were just rumors anyway! What were the chances that a human could give birth to new demons!? Nonsense! Laughable! So, it was fine. It was fine to accept demon seed inside her womb. To let the demon violate her. It was just for a little bit. Just once would be fine. Maybe twice? So, please~

“Please~~” Olivia moaned gasped, begging the demon to read her mind, to fill her with its cum. To fuck her until her mind went blank. To fuck her after her mind went blank. Fill her with thick, hot seed until her belly bloated! Not to get pregnant, no! Just to imitate it! No Just to imagine it! Feeling her belly bloat as if she was full of demon babies, would without a doubt make her go stupid from shameful pleasure!

No one would know anyway. How could they? She had no choice! She was helpless! She could do nothing but let the demon fill every orifice with its seed. If the demon became aware of her desires, it would fulfill them, right? If she clamped down on its tentacles hard enough, it would fuck her harder, right? If she attempted to suck its seed out of those tentacles with her pussy, it would eventually reward her with its wonderful demon cum, right?

No, Olivia wasn’t worthy of any rewards. Getting herself caught, fucked, humiliated, and orgasmed by a demon, she wasn’t worthy of anything. But maybe the demon could show mercy? Some mercy to this pathetic, moaning pleasure addict? And the demon was already fucking her anyway! Why not cum inside her? Why not turn her into another cum-loving braindead living womb for demon babies? Olivia could be a good cum-slut! She tried to tighten her spasming inner muscles to make the demon feel better, to show it what a good female bitch in heat she was.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 361: Ultimate Punishment (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Utterly delusional, horny, and desperate for demon cum, Olivia took the demon’s tentacle with both hands and drove it into her pussy, welcoming the tentacle inside her, willingly betraying her own defenses if it meant mercy from the demon. Mercy in the form of higher pleasure and demon cum for her surrendered female holes.

It wasn’t her fault! She wasn’t at fault! She wasn’t the one to blame! Olivia didn’t want to be inseminated by a demon! She didn’t want to cum again and again, moan through the most powerful orgasms of her life while high in the air, thrust into by hot, sexy tentacles that reminded her of her female nature! No! Not true! She had no choice! Her squirting pussy, her tight ass—Olivia gave it all to the demon in return for securing her survival.

“Yes~!” Olivia moaned.

Survival! That was her goal! She was willing to put up with anything and everything to survive! That was why she moaned like this! That’s why she came like this! That’s why she thrust the demon’s tentacle into her aching pussy. Olivia was ready to fall on her knees and shake her ass like a lowly clut if it meant surviving this conquest. Even if that survival would be as just a mindless cum-dump—no—precisely as a mindless, pleasure-broken demon cum-dump that could only dream of getting impregnated by such a mighty being! So, please, fuck me senseless and fill me up with your cum already!

Olivia was desperate. What more could she do to stand out from the countless others the demon had to choose from? If she stuck her tongue out as she moaned, would the demon finally return its tentacle into her unworthy mouth? It would, right?

Please? I wouldn’t bite again! Olivia promised as she lovingly caressed the demon’s tentacles. I learned her lesson!

She just wanted to feel more fullness. More full. Completely full. Utterly full. The tentacles were long. They were long enough to reach her throat. Longer even! To reach her stomach! Yes! To fuck her mouth and throat until they reached her stomach. To fuck her ass until they reached her stomach. Fucking from both ends until they finally came inside her from both ends and filled up her belly from both sides. Filled it up! Bloated it up! A giant, demon cum inflated belly!

Olivia’s pussy clamped down on the tenacles and the ninja girl came once more as she imagined getting penetrated from both ends until the tenacles met in her stomach and made love to each other inside her.

Olivia’s mind fell to such levels from just a single injection into her clit. She had long forgotten about it. The pleasure overrode all thoughts that had nothing to do with getting more pleasure form the demon. If she was still aware of the demon’s needle tentacles she would be truly horrified. If only one such injection did that to her mind, then what would another one do to her? What would two do?

But the demon had three such injections prepared. It did not care for the females pathetic pleases for sex and cum. Just another human female in heat. Like countless others. Nothing special, nothing noteworthy. Except for one thing. This female bitch was the first that dared strike its sensitive tentacle when it was supposed to simply accept the ravaging of her lewd holes. And for that she had to pay! A punishment that would ensure this female bitch would never wound a tentacle again.

It did not slip the demon’s attention that the female bitch stuck her tongue out waiting for a tentacle to plug her unworthy upper hole. And that was precisely where the demon stung Olivia, injecting more fluid directly into Olivia’s wet tongue.

“Gh—” Olivia’s tongue tensed in a straight line. Her eyes bulged, her entire body froze as every muscle in her body contracted from the sudden pain at the tip of her tongue that quickly spread into her mouth, down her throat, esophagus, stomach, spreading through her entire body and mind in the span of a second. And as the pain spread from the inside to the outside, reaching her outer layers, the demon stung her two more times, right into her nipples, injecting its vile liquid into her breasts.

In a momentary flash Olivia felt her breasts light on fire in a mix of pain and agonizing pleasure. As if her breasts grew thrice in an instant, Olivia squirted and climaxed from the nerve-burning overload of sensations that overcame her.

And just as Olivia climaxed, the three doses of the demon’s liquid spread, combined, and mixed inside her body, spreading forward through her nerves and bloodstream, rushing forward to their ultimate destination: her wrecked mind. And just as the corruption reached Olivia’s mind, the demon pierced Olivia’s clit for a second time, injecting even more liquid inside of her.

“GHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~” Olivia screeched at the top of her lungs with blank eyes as her mind shattered.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 362: Interest From a Demon (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

MORE! SEX! PLEASURE! FUCK ME! RAPE ME! BREED ME! IMPRAGNATE! CUM! TENTACLE! MY ASS! MY WOMB! MY THROAT! MY BODY! FUCK EVERYTHING! DO IT NOW! FASTER! HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD~~~~~~~

Olivia’s brain scrambled into nothing more but a pile of sex-crazed much that could do nothing but wish to be ravaged until it overdose on the pleasure-inducing agony getting triple-penetrated by impregnating demon tentacles.

Olivia trashed uncontrollably, contorting in unnatural positions as if repeatedly shocked by electricity. But electric shocks would be mild tickling compared to what she experienced. Juiced up on more liquids not meant for human mind, Olivia’s mind became increasingly addicted to the inhumane violation the demon brought upon her. Every thrust of tentacles into places that would cause agony to a normal human, Olivia’s brain could not help but wish more of.

The instant the demon injected a second dose into Olivia’s clit, it penetrated the ninja girl’s womb, guided by the willing hands that knew not what they were doing as they betrayed their owner. Their owner wished to be violated and impregnated directly into her womb, but her hands should have prevented her from that. They should have known better than let their owner’s womb become a plaything for the demon, they should have known that their owner could not live through such encounter without losing what little was left of her sanity.

As the demon penetrated Olivia’s womb, squeezing through the tight, forbidden entrance, it felt the limits of the standard entrance being reached. And the demon would not be satisfied with just that. Thrusting its tentacle to further fill up Olivia’s womb to the absolute limit, it thrust its other tentacle with twice the speed and power up Olivia’s entrails as it went further than any cock could even dream of going.

Olivia gurgled incomprehensible words before her mouth was plugged by a tentacle, instantly slithering down her throat without warning nor care for the wellbeing of the ninja girl, whose only crime was striking a demon tentacle in self-defense.

And as Olivia’s throat bulged, another, more disturbing bulge formed. Under the skin of Olivia’s flat, naked belly snake-like bulge formed and grew as it coiled further up Olivia’s organs. Growing in length, sliding from side to side, bloating the ninja’s stomach, something “explored” Olivia’s intestines. A horrifying sight that made the ninja girl climax repeatedly as her fantasy of getting fucked form both ends came true. Her fantasy of feeling tentacles meet up in her stomach, making love as they bloated her with demon cum came ever close to becoming a reality.

The demon would have thought nothing of fucking the girl into a senseless pile of mush. But repeated, trashing climaxed that clamped down the demon’s tentacles, caught the demon’s attention enough, to grow additional interest from the beast. An average human would dread few things more than getting any interest from such an unholy being. But it was this interest that seemed to continuously arouse the corrupted mind of Olivia, and it was this interest that awoke the instincts of a demon explore a human capable of surviving the demons “deeper” delvings.

No one would be able to say for sure how Olivia even survived such an encounter. Was it the demon’s corruption that adapted Olivia to withstand such torturous sex? Was it the spirit of a warrior that kept Olivia alive even as she was violated in indescribable ways?

Stimulated with the human female’s base reactions, the demon intensified its thrusts inside Olivia. A pleasant reaction grew within the demon’s three tentacles that it lodged deep within this human female. A reaction so similar between many different species capable of producing off-springs. A pleasant reaction. The pleasure that enticed further actions aimed at increasing the pleasure. Even if those actions might not be what a partner of the cross-species being could not expect.

The demon thrust its tentacle up Olivia’s womb until it had not even an inch more to fill. And even with every crevasse occupied, the demon kept thrusting, pushing and expanding Oliva’s womb as if she was already pregnant with demon babies. The ninja girl could not comprehend how distorted her abdomen had become under assault of two organ-bloating tentacles. Through the storm of blissful agony, she felt her body expand. But that was how all female bitch bodies expanded when they were finally blessed with demon babies, did they not?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 363: Dreams of Demon Babies (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Olivia’s fantasies turned reality: countless orgasms, one after another, blasted Olivia’s molten mind while she salivated against the tentacle in her mouth, gurgling from the joy of feeling tentacles enter her stomach from both sides. One down from her esophagus, another squeezing up through her duodenum, the tentacles met and wrapped around each other with a celebratory “high five”, acting like two overly proud of themselves dickheads as they spit roasted an out of her mind horny girl.

They twisted, swirled, and slammed against Olivia’s stomach walls, again and again, into one side, then another, carelessly, absentmindedly while more and more length of both tentacles squeezed in, filling up Olivia’s stomach.

Olivia continuous squirts grew dry while her mind ecstatically cried out for demon babies. Corrupted and driven insane with her fantasies, Olivia became increasingly confused whether she had tentacles inside her growing belly or whether it was a new demon life that finally grew inside her. A new demon life that would continue to absorb nutrients from her body. A demon that would be dependent on her. A demon that needed her. A demon that could not live without her. A demon that loved her unconditionally! And she loved it!

New form of joy filled Olivia’s overwhelmed brain. Mother’s joy! What young woman would not feel the greatest of joys feeling a child inside her for the first time? But not just any lowly human child. A demon child! A higher being! One that a regular human female was not even worthy of! Many human females would wet themselves at the thought of hosting demon life, would masturbate daily fantasizing about it, but they were not worthy! Olivia was worthy!

Olivia will nurture this demon baby inside of her! It will feed on her fluids while it grows inside her. And it will feed on her fluids while it continues growing outside of her! The ultimate love of a mother and her baby! Olivia climaxed as she wondered what would give her bigger orgasms: the shocks, joy, and pain she’d be consumed by when the demon would exit her body; or the tender joy of letting the demon suckle on her tits and pussy to feed it her milk and a loving mother’s nectar?

Both seemed better than the highest heaven and Olivia wanted to experience it all. She could not wait! She would not part from her demon. It would be hers after all! Their love would be absolute! She will feed it with her juices to help it grow into a big and strong demon, cumming from the sheer pleasure of what an amazing mother she is.

The demon will no doubt grow curious of her body. It will be Olivia’s responsibility to teach it about the body of a human female. A mother must prepare her child! She will welcome its tentacles inside her, teaching it what to do to make a female beg for more. Yes! How else will she know that the demon has learned how to please a woman unless she experiences the demon’s skills herself and cums from every single of its tentacles as they ravage her body?

She will teach and make love to the demon until they both realize that they are meant for each other! Meant to spend the rest of their lives making sweet, sweet love!

But while Olivia’s remaining senses completely departed from reality, the tentacles continued pushing the limits of her body, receiving increasing pleasure from the stuff tightening inside Olivia that even the experienced demon found stimulating enough to act on its instincts.

Olivia’s dream of the two ass-fucking, throat-bulging tentacles meeting in her stomach had long since passed and went further and beyond limiting themselves to just Olivia’s overstuffed expanded stomach.

The tips of the two demon tentacles parted ways and went exploring further. Squeezing their malleable shapes past each other the tentacles pushed on toward their opposite ends to the tune of the stuffed females stifled moans.

Olivia’s womb-pounded, violated, oxygen-deprived body spasmed increasingly, creating delightful vibrations for the excited tentacles as they approached their respective ends. Despite the narrow exits, the tentacles swelled from the pleasure the hallucinating, pleasure-bound female provided them. And as they swelled, the tightening around them made the vibrations stronger.

The demon unleashed strange unholy sounds as several of its tentacles swelled and trembled. A base joy of all breeders took over the demon, compelling it to proceed with its duty, striving toward its primitive, but effective reward.

The sight that unfolded was as spectacular as it was horrifying. Few witnessed such unholy breeding and lived to tell the tail. Hoisted up in the air, her belly bloated as if she was about to deliver with triplets, her throat bulging unnaturally for a second time tonight, Olivia’s petite body was violated beyond belief, arching arched and contorting from sensations that went far beyond pain or pleasure.

At the peak of Olivia’s demonic orgasms, a tentacle burst from her stuffed mouth beside the tentacle that filled her up already. And from her tentacle-stuffed ass, the other tentacle squeezed through, completing the double spit roast just as the tips of both tentacles swelled and burst with pure white cum.

Rope after long rope of thick white cum flew from the tentacles that continuously pumped it through Olivia. Not even the demon could tell if Olivia was still able to feel and register how the tentacles pumped the unending stream of cum both ways through her body while a third tentacle drowned her battered womb with thick demonic seed.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 364: While You Were Getting Fucked (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Points available!

 

“Haaah~” Beatrice breathed hard, after felling another demon. Without even actively noticing it, by running on adrenaline and desperation, charging in with pure abandon, Beatrice ended up far exceeding her combat capabilities.

Beatrice felled more demonlings that even she would have dared to hope for, nor expect if she stopped even for a second to think about what should have been possible to her. But Beatrice could not stop.

“Please~~” Olivia moaned, begging for help just seconds after getting captured by the tentacle demon. Despite fighting back, the revenge was swift, and it became increasingly clear that the ninja girl could not handle the situation on her own.

When Beatrice saw Olivia grasp the demon’s tentacle that defiled her pussy, Beatrice dared hope that Olivia still tried to resist and fight back. But the ninja girl did the opposite. She drove the tentacle deeper inside herself, moaning and squirting with shameless joy as she fell prey to the demon’s corruption.

And despite Beatrice’s greatest efforts, she made little progress in reaching the tentacle demon. Instead, the demon’s mist encroached on her and her allies, spreading further in an ever-increasing radius around the demon. And it showed on the weakening of the men and women that fought the demonlings. More and more lost their strength to fight, sapped of what little will they had in a losing fight against the increasing desire to fuck someone, something while they still had the chance.

“Phil!?” a masked enforcer woman screamed in surprise when her allie grabbed her from behind and pushed her to the ground.

“We’re both dead anyway!” Phil made excuses as he threw off his mask revealing a crazed, excited look in his eyes. “I love you, Cornelia! I always did! I refuse to die without fucking you at least once!”

Phil held the young woman down and removed her pants, revealing drenched panties. “See! You know it too!” Phil ripped Cornelia’s panties off and rubbed the horny girl out who did not even pretend to resist. Instead, she moaned and shook her hips the more Phil pleasured her.

“Hahaha! Why bother fighting and getting skewered when we can just enjoy ourselves!” Phil laughed while tears rolled down his face. He unbuckled his belt, unveiling a decent hard-on for his crush. “Have you noticed? Those that give in to their desires are spared! We might even live through this if we don’t hold back! All we have to do is embrace our own desires and fuck like rabbits!”

While more and more fighters fell, the eunuchs that ran to Beatrice to support her fought as best they could, though even their strength faltered eventually.

“There’s too many of them!!” Chris cried as he blocked another wide attack from a demonling.

“Chris, behind you!!” Bob tried to reach Chris in time but could only watch as his friend was sliced from behind, diagonally across his naked back.

“AAAH!!!” Chris screamed in pain and fell to the ground. But instead of finishing the eunuch off, one of the demonlings pierced him into his side and hurled him forward into the thickest of the purple mist, to choke on the toxic gas right under the tentacle demon’s heavily armored belly.

“CHRIIIIS!” Bob cried for the man who had rushed to his aid when he fell to Felicia’s biting power. Yet, bob found himself powerless to return the favor, instead recalling how good it felt to litrally stick it in Felicia’s mouth. He recalled the pleasure’s he felt fucking the fangirls—

“BOB!!”

A last-second shout from a fellow eunuch snapped Bob back to reality just in the nick of time to block a demonling’s claw with the handle of the Bone Breaker, leaving him to wonder how long he had before he succumbed completely and joined the others as a plaything for the demon or found himself dead in the middle of sweet, cock-filled memories.

“Get out of there!!” Ember shouted from an increasing distance as she channeled a spell to support Beatrice.

Unlike Beatrice, the fire mage kept herself away from the demon’s mist as much as possible. This resulted in the growing distance and increasing number of demons between her and Beatrice. And that number of demonlings attacked Ember, forcing her to cancel her spell and use a defensive fire spell instead before she could even help Beatrice.

With most of her magic ineffective, Ember and the men and women that formed a party beside her, found themselves increasingly cut off from the others and surrounded. It took all they had not to be pushed right back into the mist, where so many of their allies were now fucking and masturbating, taken one by one by the tentacle demon as toys to be further defiled.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 365: The Few Still Not Fucked

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With more men and women masturbating, fucking, and/or getting fucked rather than fighting, the proverbial noose tightened around Beatrice and her allies. Despite Beatrice’s desperate efforts and the levels she gained during the fight, battle was all but lost.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

24 (27%)

Health Points

620/620 (+1.12/sec)

Arousal Points

35.4/357 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

250/250 (+0.625/sec)

Physical Attack

21

Physical Defense

25

Magic Attack

25

Magic Defense

38

Speed

21

 

The previous level up filled up Beatrice’s Stamina Points, not that it did any good. The demonlings adapted to what few tricks she had, and the kills became increasingly hard to come by. Combined with a thinning list of allies, Beatrice had even more demonlings to worry about.

Beatrice needed more offensive capabilities. Some way to get rid of the main threat. But she could not get even close to it.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

35

Unused Skill Points

3

Skill Points in Combat Craft

8

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

20

 

Though Beatrice had a few Skill Points to work with, but she did not have even a second to spare to try and carefully figure out a helpful combination without risking her life. And each second was another second Olivia had to spend in the demon’s grasp.

The demon played with Olivia in increasingly inhumane ways. What was astonishing was that even seeing the potential fate of those the tentacle demon captured, many still fell to the demon’s corruption, gave in to their desire for pleasure. They fucked, they masturbated, calling out for the great god of pleasure, begging to be taken by it, to enjoy its slithering gifts to the humankind.

And while even the eunuchs’ spirit faltered, it became increasingly apparent to Beatrice that she resisted the demon’s mist far better than others. And not just resisted, her cock was never softer than it was now.

Beatrice could imagine herself joining the frenzy and giving herself to the tentacle demon that broke Olivia. Broke her just for resisting. Olivia made it clear she wanted no part of this and was punished for it in nightmarish ways. Beatrice wanted to rip the demon to pieces for such evil.

Despite Olivia’s “special” treatment, it was obvious that all who fell into the demon’s grasp would ultimately suffer a similar fate. Obvious to Beatrice, but not to so many others that moaned and orgasmed while fantasizing about the tentacles.

Ember was careful enough to stay away from the mist, though that did not save her from danger as her allies fell one by one. Those that resisted the demons were wounded or killed, those that resisted the tentacles were broken. Was it any wonder that many gave up? After all, the demonlings seemed content to leave the willing offerings alive for the tentacle demon to torment. And that gave Beatrice a near suicidal idea.

“Ahn!” Beatrice moaned after ducking form a demonling’s claw. And instead of a counterattack, she toggled off her [Sharp Claws (+1)] Skill and toucher her pussy instead. “W-why now? H-hot…”

Fuck, that sounds awful! Beatrice thought as she tried to get out of a demonling encirclement. Without a shred of actual arousal, the succubus got too self-conscious and found her pretend moans to be so corny that she held no hope that even a demonling would believe her. And indeed, the demonlings did not relent in their attacks.

Do I have to cast [Arousing Touch] on myself? Beatrice wondered. That was simply too risky of an action for Beatrice to take as she had absolutely no desire of getting herself aroused in this madness and fall like the others.

Beatrice saw a copulating couple of enforcers get wrapped up by a fresh batch of tentacles and picked up by the demon that seemed perfectly fine with multitasking. That gave Beatrice a better idea than arousing herself for real. She just needed to slip away from the demonlings.

*SLICE*

A demonling’s head rolled off its body after a half-broken yet still massive blade separated it from the rest of its body.

“Fridge?” Beatrice gasped in disbelief when she saw the giant, battered and bruised man fell a demonling.

Another demonling attempted to retaliate from the side, but Number Seven right in its direction and jammed his cleaver deep into its body before using his massive strength to cut upward until he reached its head and sliced it in half.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 366: Unconventional Solutions (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

An awkward silence formed for a second when Beatrice and Number Seven locked eyes for the first time in the entire tournament. The pause could not last in a demon infested battlefield. And Beatrice did not miss her chance to use the opening.

“Thanks!” the succubus said to Number Seven and activated her [Blink] Skill to slip through the gap in the chaotic demonling positions, leaving the man to handle the demonlings on his own.

“What!?” was all Number Seven could say in surprise when he saw Beatrice disappear before his eyes. By the time he realized what happened, Beatrice was already some twenty feet behind him and running away from him and a few pursuing demonlings. The giant man did not even have time to get angry as the surrounding demonlings switched to the much bigger opponent.

Beatrice felt a pinch from her conscience for instantly abandoning the man that managed to come to her aid and gave her reprieve but her memory of Number Seven’s previous cold-blooded murders in the tournament helped her justify the decision to herself. After all, simply fighting the demonlings until the bitter end would not solve the situation. And choosing between trying to salvage this situation or fighting side by side with some random murderer until their inevitable death wasn’t much of a choice in Beatrice’s eyes.

One step, two steps, three steps, Beatrice approached Bob and two other eunuchs. Even these men could not withstand the mists corruption forever and were now writhing on the ground, thrusting their dickless, mutilated crotches into the air, dreaming of the pleasure they missed out on, crying out for their cocks to return while the demonlings tilted their bug heads as they watched the damaged goods with mild curiosity.

“My Goddess, my Goddess, why hast thou forsaken me?” Bob cried as he rubbed himself where his temporary cock used to be not long ago.

The eunuch cried tears of sorrow and regret. If only he had used his cock more when he had the chance! His prayers were finally answered after all these years, and what did he do? Just a few little fucks for twenty minutes and a couple of orgasms? Fool! Bob cursed himself. I should have fucked everything that moved while I had the chance!

Why didn’t I fuck my Goddess!? Those tits that cry out for thick coat of cum all over them! Make her lick my com off her nipples! How could I not do that? And that bitch-cunt Felicia!? The Goddess gave us our cocks back! Why did we not run a train on the fucking hairball until all her holes were sore!? She should have smelled of our seed so much that it could not be washed out for a month!!

Instead, Bob was now on the ground, wallowing in regret, about to die, cockles, in the hands of demons, never again to feel his cock inside a pussy, never to hear a woman cry out his name as she milked him for his cum, clamping her pussy hard around his—

“Coooooock~!” Beatrice screamed as she touched her soft cock while she ran to bob, past the perplexed demonlings. A few demons moved in to strike down the human female that seemed unaffected by mist, forcing Beatrice to think fast to keep her bluff.

“Kyaaaaahn~!” cried out in an over-the-top voice as she pretended to slip and fall, sliding right under the demonling claw swipes, bruising her hands and legs bloody as she slid across the rocks toward the writhing, crying Bob with her hand extended.

-35 HP

 

This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you, Beatrice though when she reached Bob and touched his scarred, cockless crotch, instantly casting [Dick Growing (+2)].

One cock will be enough for you! Beatrice decided as she watched her magic take root. She had more important things to worry about without having to deal with two lust-maddened cocks inside of her.

The demonlings that followed her from the earlier encirclement, closed in behind her, ready to strike down those that resisted the pleasure. She needed a horny partner to compensate for her awful porn acting. And it looked like Beatrice’s bet paid off: cum burst out of Bob’s tiny penis the second it started forming.

“Finally~~ Cum for my horny mind~~!” Beatrice moaned, cringing at her awful, forced lines. She got on all fours and sucked Bob’s cock to help it grow while touching her pussy for the benefit of demonlings behind her.

The demonlings that chased Beatrice slowed down and looked at each other. One demonling scratched its head with its claw, unsure of what was happening.

“UUUAAAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!”

The pair of demonlings practically jumped up from the sudden, startling howl of some wild animal: Bob finally realized that his Goddess had her lips around his cock.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 367: Deathbed Regrets (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Bob writhed in his regret filled, pleasure lacking fantasies, unable to satiate his thirst for pussy no matter how much he desired it, his fantasies increasingly centered on his Goddess. The one he failed to fuck, the one he failed put on her knees and make her worship his cock while he had the chance. The fantasies were increasingly pleasant.

Was it the demon magic that finally broke his mind? The more Bob thought about the big-titted Cock Gifter sucking him off, the better it felt. Until a sudden burst of pleasure rocked his body like electricity.

So, I’m finally done? Bob knew this could only mean that the demons won, and his body lost to their vile magic. How else could he explain the warm sucking feeling below his abdomen? Or the strange throbbing feeling that spread all around his groin, growing quickly, as if inside a warm, moist cave.

Bob couldn’t help but move his hips toward the warm cave. His fight was done. His body broken. It was only a matter of time before he was defiled and destroyed like everyone else. He failed. He failed himself. He failed his Goddess. And here he was—reduced to a worthless lump of flesh writhing on the ground while dreaming of fucking the woman he failed to save. Fantasizing about looking down to see those big emerald eyes staring back at him with a mouthful of cock. Her cheeks sucked in, her big lips around his cock—a face of a female submitting to her desire for cock. If only it was her mouth he fucked right now instead of pathetically daydreaming in the last moments before his death!

Bob held back from moving his hands to the source of the growing pleasure. He could not even open his eyes. Because if he did, he knew his dream would end. The moment he saw nothing but scars below his abdomen, the moment his hands grasped at nothing, his heart would break.

Please! Bob begged. He did not know who he begged. He did not even care. Gods! Demons! Anyone! Everyone! He just wanted to have one more chance to fix his mistake. If he had his cock… If he had his Goddess… Please! One more chance! I don’t want to die like this! Not like this! Without a cock, wasted an opportunity to fuck a Goddess among mortals! That one opportunity! How could I!? I’ll do better! I will not hold back! I’ll fuck her silly! I’ll fuck without stop! Without regret! Until I cover the world in my cum!  So, please! Please bless me again!

In his delirious pleas Bob thrust his hips with all his might toward the source of his soul-torturing pleasure. Huh!? Bob felt his cock hit resistance. His hands moved on their own, on sheer instinct toward the sensations he was too afraid to test. And before Bob could even think to pull his hands back from shattering his dream, his fingertips touched strands of hair. More hair. Two pointy, bony projections just barely hidden under the countless strands of silky hair. And further beneath a strong, oval shape to grab, to guide down. Up. Down. Up, and down. Each movement increased the pleasure, almost as if—

“UUUAAAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!”

Bob unleashed some unholy sound when he saw his Goddess with her lips around his cock. Bob did not know how this could have happened. Or if it had in fact happened at all. What higher power could have answered Bob’s prayers? Were they answered? Or was his mind completely fucked by the demon corruption, filling him with sweet hallucinations!? Or did he simply die and go to heaven?

Those questions flashed through Bob’s mind for about a second before he grabbed his Goddess’ head and fucked her mouth as if it was the last mouth on earth. He thrust his hips up and pushed her head down hard to meet his passion, breaking through whatever insolent resistance tried to keep his cock from taking what was his! Bob watched her emerald eyes water while his cock claimed her slobbering mouth. Each time he pulled her head up, her lips stuck to his cock, sliding across its length, pulling her face longer.

“The perfect cock slut!” Bob worshipped his Goddess, swelling further inside her at the mere sight of her perfect expression before he pushed her head back down the entire length of his giant shaft until she took all of him inside and then some more, pushing her nose down into his clean-shaved skin.

Bob could not give fewer fucks about the circumstances that led to this. He only cared about one thing—fucking this perfect woman in every hole until she could no longer walk, and then some more until she could no longer live without his cock or cum!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 368: The Purpose of Mommy Milkers (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“OOOOOHHHHHH!!” Bob grunted as he fucked Beatrice’s mouth they way God intended for it to be fucked. For no God or Goddess would create such a sexy being without expecting every man alive to desire her, to desire to mark her, to claim her, to fill her every hole and impregnate her so that she could pass on her God-tier genes to as many offsprings as possible.

Beatrice’s slobbering sounds around Bob’s cock made him fall in love more and more by the second. He pulled Beatrice off her cock and jumped at the speed of life to kiss her mouth. He grabbed Beatrice’s face and worshipped her lips, her tongue, sucking up her sloppy drool, getting higher on Beatrice’s mouth and drool it than any mortal drug was capable of.

But Bob wanted more. He pushed Beatrice down, pinned her to the ground and grabbed handsful of her malleable giant titties.

“Amazing!” Bob gasped, breathing hard, unable to believe his own foolishness that he did not grab them when he had the chance. He was about to die without feeling up such magnificent giant boobies! Without sticking his cock between them!! “Fuck that!!”

And fuck he did. Bob instantly thrust his cock between Beatrice’s breasts. He pressed her breasts together, drowning his cock in the first-class dough of milkers that one day his children would suck on! But it was not their day! It was Bob’s day!

Bob stopped his thrusts long enough to lean in and suckle on the big, hard nipples. He swirled his tongue around them and nibbled on them. Beatrice’s breasts were large enough to be squashed together and bring both nipples close enough for a double-sucking action, and Bob did not miss such an opportunity.  He stuck her nipples close and slid his tongue back and forth between erect nipples, to the music of the moans of an angel.

Bob bit Softly at first, then harder, then softer, sucking on one nipple, then another, then both at once, hoping that the Goddess would bless him with her future-mommy milk. Had Beatrice unleashed her milk into his mouth, Bob would have probably come on the spot. Alas, those gates of heaven were still closed to him. But all that meant was that Bob had to force those gates open with his cock!

Bob knew of only one way to make a woman lactate: filling her womb up to the brim with alpha seed and then some more until it started producing babies! And with his cock harder than steel, aching to fertilize his Goddess, his Savior, Bob grabbed the woman of his dreams by her hips and thrust his cock inside.

“AAAAH~” the angel sung the song of joy with wide eyes. A song that would capture the heart of any man. A siren. Her voice and body designed to seduce men. To trap them. Mesmerized, Bob locked his open mouth with hers, swirling his tongue around hers, he’d eat her mouth whole if he could. All the while Bob slammed his hips against Beatrice’s, practically melting inside her hot pussy. It was too much!

How could a mere mortal resist his primal urge to fertilize a top-tier woman with child-bearing hips and milkers big enough to feed a dozen strong lads? Future demon slayers! Yes, it was his duty to fertilize this woman and raise the saviors of their world together! One or two would not be enough, No! He had no choice but fertilize her again and again and again until they had an army! An army of demon slayers from the womb of a Goddess, fed by her milk as she was getting railed again for the next batch.

It would be hard work, but Bob was up to it! He was ready to fuck the Savior however many times it took to bring salvation to the world. Even when the Goddess got pregnant, Bob felt he would have to keep pumping his seed into her womb, to feed more nutrients to the growing warriors. Yes, every day, twice a day, so that they grew strong. All while sucking on her milkers, tasting her milk, checking for its quality and preparing her breasts for when the warriors arrive.

Knowing all this, how could Bob not cum inside Beatrice just after a couple of thrusts inside her pussy? It was inevitable—No—necessary to start the fertilization as soon as possible. After all, female pregnancies got so rare, that they were practically unheard of. And it was up to Bob and his Goddess to improve this woeful demographic situation!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 369: Paint it White (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“UUUUUHHH!!!” Bob grunted as he came inside Beatrice. He squeezed both her breasts tight, using them as handles while he repeatedly thrust passionately into her, pumping his child-rearing payload as deep as he could.

And even as Bob’s first cum torrent eased up, his cock’s steel hardness did not subside. How could it!? What man’s erection would falter when inside a goddess? Painting her insides with white love while treating her massive breasts like personal love pillows, Oh, fuck!

Aroused out of his mind, Bob dropped to swap wet kisses with Beatrice once more while he plastered her inner walls with the cum he filled her with. He felt the goddess’ fingers slide across his arms, touching his giant biceps, moving to his shoulders. Her touch was subtle, pleasant, accepting, and it made Bob gradually renew the pace of his thrusts. As he did, Beatrice’s touch became firmer, wrapping her hands around his massive delts, which in turn spurred Bob to deeper fucking as he felt Beatrice’s nails press against his skin harder and harder. And that wasn’t the only hard thing he felt.

Against his abdomen, Bob felt a hard, hot, throbbing thing press, aching for attention. Bob parted from Beatrice’s mouth long enough to look down and confirm with his eyes what he already knew—the Cock Gifter was hard for him! The one that returned him the joy of cock, the one that wielded a cock of the Gods, the one that made him hard for her, made him mad with lust and desire for a hundred sons and daughters from this God Woman, she was now hard for him!

Bob instantly changed positions. He moved Beatrice to her side and god behind her. With his cock inside her, he kept his thrusts, one hand playing with her massive titties he found so hard to part with, but the other… The other hand grasped Beatrice’s hard cock and started to stroke it.

What a cock! Bob had seen Beatrice’s cock before. He was her use it. But seeing it did not do it justice compared to feeling the girth of it in his hand. Bob’s hands were not small even by male standards, but even his big palm and long fingers barely wrapped around the veiny piece of meat.

It made Bob wonder how Beatrice’s partners could withstand such girth stretching their holes apart? Did it not hurt? Did it not break them? Or did it break them? Was that how she made her partners lose their mind from pleasure? Fuck them until she broke them? Until their mind had no choice but accept the horse cock as the greatest source of pleasure just to survive the onslaught?

Bob stroked the cock slowly, at first. Some lubrication was lacking, but an abundant supply was available just a little below the base of Beatrice’s veiny eight-incher. Bob lubed up his fingers by playing with Beatrice’s gushing, stuffed, creampied pussy as he kept fucking it, feeling his own cock sliding against his fingers. With each thrust he felt Beatrice’s cock throb against his forearm, reminding him to give it some love. And he did.

Bob would shove Beatrice’s cock right inside her pussy if he could, so that she could experience her own magnificent warmth and tightness. So that she could also cum inside herself and strengthen the seed that would spawn their children. Alas, it was not in Bob’s power to bend such a hard, massive pole in such a wild angle. Bob could only do the next best thing: make her cum with his hand while he creampied her for a second time. And Bob wanted to make her cum. And the Cock Gifter’s increasing moans signaled that she wanted it too. She wanted to cum! From his hand! While he fucked her from behind and creampied her a second time!

She moaned louder as he fucked her harder and masturbated her cock faster. Bob wrapped his arm across Beatrice’s both tits, squeezing her left breast while sinking his forearm into the warm fatty of her right breast. Those breasts deserved to be smeared with cum! Bob could not do it—his duty was to continue pumping her womb with seed until life was born with it. But Beatrice’s cock was primed, ready, and aimed just for such an act!

Bob kissed Beatrice’s neck and moved up to her face until their lips touched again. Beatrice opened her mouth to welcome Bob inside it once more, just like her pussy clamped around his cock, welcoming another load of hot thick cum inside it. Her female part wanted to be treated right by a strong man’s strong cock, fertilized like it was meant to be. At the same time, her male part wanted to spew forth its own seed, it desired a hole of a worthy female to creampie and fertilize for babies of its own.

Bob felt bad for the cock’s struggles. The need to a pussy that could not be satiated. His only choice was to do right by Beatrice and make her cum as hard as possible from getting screwed like a female in heat, until her tongue twitched from the female joy, and she was helpless to do anything else but splash her load across her sexy naked body.

“Cum! Cum!” Bob commanded in between passionate kissing as he found a particular spot with his cock that made Beatrice’s body twitch from the stimulation. Her cock swelled in response and anticipation of an approaching orgasm. Bob concentrated his strokes across Beatrice’s cock’s swollen glans, attacking her cock, pussy and mouth all at once, all at the peak of her female arousal until her body could not withstand it anymore and she moaned into Bob’s mouth as cum spewed from her cock and splashed across the bottom of her giant milkers, painting them white with her special milk.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 370: By Our Cum Combined! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“SPECTACULAR!!” Bob grunted as he came inside Beatrice for the second time while jerking orgasming cock, aiming it straight for the underside of her titties, pumping her cock for all it was capable of unleashing.

Rope after rope of cum shot out, splashing against her womanly patty. Bob smeared Beatrice’s cum all over her milkers, applying an ample layer of love lotion. The spare that was left on his fingers, Bob stuck into Beatrice’s open mouth until the goddess licked those fingers clean. Beatrice licked and sucked every single finger completely clean and then went on to lick Bob’s hand itself clean of cum as if she was starving for it.

So impressed Bob was by such desire for cum that he pushed Beatrice’s breasts closer to her face so that she could lick those too. And lick she did. Beatrice grabbed her tits and shoved them as hard up in her own face as she could, sucking on her nipples until they were clean of cum, glistening with her saliva as she reached outward from them, stretching her tongue out to collect as much as she could. And as Bob watched his Goddess lick her tits clean, his cock grew with desire to make her cum again and again.

Bob was so preoccupied with this newfound cum love that he barely even noticed he laid together with Beatrice in a puddle of cum that still oozed from her tail between their bodies. Bob was now connected to his Goddess both on the outside and inside! Inside with cock, outside with cum. And the realization that this superior being came from her tail just as hard as from her cock, blew Bob’s mind with possibilities that he rushed to explore.

“We will not stop until you’re filled with cum and babies!” Bob made a promise to his Goddess and pulled out of her pussy. Cum splashed out of her, but Bob was not worried about it. Those were the lesser seedlings that were discarded. The champions were already inside the Goddess’ womb. And the expulsion of the weaklings was necessary to make space for the new batches of egg seekers.

Still, even those rejects had their use. After all, seeing a hungry Goddess, it was Bob’s duty to feed her with the nutrients her body craved so much. Bob thrust his fingers into Beatrice’s pussy and scooped a generous amount of cum that he then smeared all over his cock which was already covered with cum and pussy juices. Bob then moved forth stopping just over her giant tits and offered his cock to the Goddess, which she readily accepted and took into her mouth with the excitement worthy of the tastiest thing in the world.

“Oh, yes!” Bob couldn’t help but moan himself from the pleasure of the woman’s lips and tongue around his cock once more as they collected every drop of liquid upon his manhood. This was what he missed! For all those years, this was what he waited for! And he almost missed his chance to use it to its fullest potential!

Yet to Bob’s dismay Beatrice’s expression soured. She let go of his cock and spat out his unworthy offering.

No! Bob’s soul shattered. How could it be? Yet it all made sense. She had just tasted the nectar of the gods! How could his unworthy seed compare to that of the superior being!? It was unworthy of her mouth and tongue! It was not even worthy of her pussy! The insolence! How could he have been so foolish? Such unworthy offerings had only one place to be put! Bob moved back and retook position between her legs. He then lifted her hips and shoved his unworthy cum covered cock where it belonged—inside Beatrice’s ass.

“AAAAH!?” Beatrice cried out in surprise.

“I am sorry, Goddess, for my third-rate unworthy spunk!” Bob begged forgiveness ass he fucked Beatrice’s ass. “But I will make it up to you and give you the seed you crave for!”

Bob then took Beatrice’s tail near the tip, making Beatrice tremble and wince with an adorable expression. Such a cute reaction! Bob smiled, imagining the reaction he was about to get and pushed that tail into her pussy.

“Ahn~!” Beatrice’s body contorted from the second penetration that she felt with both her tail and pussy. Her hands curled into trembling fists and her cock trembled and swelled while Bob pushed her tail deeper into her pussy.

“By our cum combined, we will make sure to get you pregnant with warriors that will save the world!” Bob promised Beatrice and fucked her ass and pussy at the same time to the music of her moans.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 371: Nectar of the Goddess (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“YES! AMAZING! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BODY!!” Bob moaned and groped Beatrice all over while fucking her tight ass. Splendidly tight! Just the right amount for his sensitive, soring cock: tight enough to stimulate, but smooth enough to slide in and out of without friction that would get painful for the forcibly hard cock that would normally want a rest after cumming two times in a row.

But Bob would sooner cut his cock off before he let it go soft while fucking his goddess after his prayers were finally answered. He was determined to enjoy every inch of her body. He groped her ass and thighs, leaned in to suck on her tits, then swap hot kisses before returning up to enjoy the splendid view of her fuckable body that he was fucking right now. He. Only him. Well, both of us, Bob corrected himself as he shoved Beatrice’s tail deeper into her pussy, making her cock twitch again.

Her cock instantly caught Bob’s attention and he made sure to jerk his Goddess off to help her reach climax faster.

“Don’t hold back, my love!” Bob encouraged Beatrice. “Cum as much as you want! As hard as you want! Fuck your pussy! Fuck your womb! We need your superior seed to spark life within you! Fill your womb with cum so that we can finally get you pregnant and save with world with our mighty warrior offspring! My strength and your sexiness, the ultimate warriors that will fuck the demons into submission and kill all who resist their mighty cocks!”

Bob was sweating buckets. Tired from the battle, increasingly fatigued from passionate fucking, he would not stop until he dropped dead. But Bob did not want to drop dead. He wanted to continue fucking his Goddess until the death of the world and preferably beyond. Beatrice. He huffed out his used-up oxygen and inhaled a lung full of sweet mist to revitalize his body.

That’s better! Bob could feel the fresh oxygen—spiked by the strength and horny of the demons—fill his blood cells and spread it through his body. Bob needed all the power he was offered to fuck his goddess into pregnancy.

Ha! What a paradox! Bob laughed. That the demons would give him the power to defeat them! Thank you! Thank you for this! Bob thanked the demons for this chance as he watched Beatrice’s tits bounce up and down with her legs in the air as he plowed her holes.

“Yes! Get pregnant! Cum and get pregnant!!” Bob yelled, jerking Beatrice off, feeling her cock throb in his hand. When did Beatrice’s tail start moving on its own? She must have realized! Bob smiled. She knows she must get pregnant to save this world! Bob’s cock swelled with pride that he fucked Beatrice into fucking herself. They were close! Close to victory. Close.

“Close~!” Bob gasped approaching climax. His cock tingled pleasantly inside Beatrice’s ass and he felt a similar reaction in his hand form her cock. And the more Beatrice’s cock swelled in his hand, the more it darkened, filling with blood, the more enticing it looked.

Bob huffed more purple mist in and out of his lungs as he wondered what could a Goddess’ nectar taste like? Her womb was already taken care of by her tail, and as Bob’s hazy eyes focused in on the drop of precum that formed in Beatrice’s swollen cock, his mouth opened on its own as he aimed it toward himself rather than toward Beatrice as he promised.

Bob could not even process what he was doing when he felt the first hot load shoot into his mouth while he shot a load of his own up Beatrice’s ass while she moaned and filled her own pussy.

OH, MY GODDESSS!! Bob’s mind exploded from all the potent flavors that assaulted his tastebuds. Bob had forgotten that anything could taste this good after the years of second-rate slop and alcohol he sustained his body on. He just kept jerking Beatrice’s cock, pumping her clean of cum, swallowing it as fast as he could.

With tears in his eyes, unable to stop himself, Bob moaned from the pleasure in his mouth. He tried to savor the taste, but his own mouth, tongue, and throat betrayed him. He even forgot about the cock inside his Goddess’ ass, into which he came his third load. All Bob’s senses were on Beatrice’s cum. And when the ropes of cum grew shorter and weaker, no longer reaching Bob’s mouth, he went straight to her cock and collected every mouth-watering drop he could, until Beatrice’s cock was utterly empty.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 372: Father’s Pride (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ghah~ Spectacular!!” Bob gasped after sucking Beatrice’s cock clean of her godly nectar. “Yes, this is the secret baby-making ingredient!”

Speaking of which, Bob was slacking on the baby making!

Relying on your woman to get herself pregnant? What kind of a man are you?”

Ah, you’re right! Bob snapped to realization after the scolding he received. He looked at Beatrice’s tail-stuffed pussy with shame. How pathetic would a man have to be to leave the woman with the duty to inseminate herself?

How will Bob even look his son in the eyes? Will he even be able to call him his “son”? Will his Goddess be both a mother and a father to his son? Each day at warrior school, all the other children will be pointing and laughing at the poor boy for having such a pathetic, worthless father that his mother had to literally fuck herself to get pregnant.

“NO!” Bob shouted and took a deep, thick, purple breath, gathering his momentarily lost pride as a man.

With some pain, Bob pulled his sore cock out of Beatrice’s ass and prepared to secure his right as a parent. Bob looked down on his weary manhood. His cock was red, so sensitive that Bob did not dare to even stroke it.

“Daddy!” Bob’s seedlings called to him from within his sore dick. “Please give life to us, Daddy! We love you, Daddy! Deliver us to a worthy egg, Daddy!”

Bob hyperventilated, huffing purple air while he listened to the pleas of his children. How could I have been so foolish?!

“Hold on, my children!” Bob screamed, stroking his cock past pain and discomfort to keep his children warm, preparing them for their important journey. Bob then pulled Beatrice’s tail out of her pussy. Her devious nectar dripped from its cock-shaped tip.

“She almost tricked us, Daddy!”

“No, can’t be!” Bob gasped, distraught. “She wouldn’t!”

“You can’t be a father of a woman’s child if you weren’t the one to fertilize her egg!”

“She distracted you with her nectar while in secret she tried to fertilize herself before you could!”

“No…” Bob cried, betrayed, heartbroken, choking up on the very air he breathed.

“Hurry, Daddy! Before it’s too late!”

“Hold on, my babies! Daddy’s comiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!”

Bob threw Beatrice cum-smeared tail over Beatrice’s naked, sweaty body, no longer concerned if she would eat up the leftover nectar that she used to deceive him or not. Instead, Bob thrust into Beatrice’s pussy, racing against time to fertilize her eggs before her seed could do it.

“Go, Daddy, Go!”

“We’re counting on you, Daddy!”

“We love you, Daddy!”

“Scrape up her semen with your cock, Daddy!”

“I will! I will!” Bob grunted through his heavy breaths. “I won’t fail you!”

“Thank you, Daddy! We won’t fail you too!”

“Let’s defeat the demons together, Daddy!”

“You’ll watch us kill them, won’t you Daddy!”

“Of course, I will!”

“We’ll do it for you, Daddy!”

“You’re the best, Daddy!”

“OOOOOOHHHH!!!” Bob pounded Beatrice’s pussy like no man ever pounded any pussy. Even the demonlings were amazed and gathered around them together with many long, lovely, supportive tentacles, in awe of his sexual prowess. Bob’s children depended on his thrusts. The world depended on his strength and stamina to fertilize the womb of the goddess and bring forth his mighty sons!

Bob’s heart pounded against his ribcage, his arms and legs trembled, veins bulged and popped all over his body even as his twitching fingers sunk into Beatrice’s soft flesh. Luckily, the demon tentacle that was now in Bob’s mouth provided him with strength-renewing air directly, revitalizing his vigor so that he wouldn’t fail his children.

“Go, Daddy!”

“We’re so close, Daddy!”

“Just a little more, Daddy!”

Bob’s unborn children cheered him on. The demon’s cheered him on. The whole world cheered Bob on! This wasn’t about pleasure. This wasn’t about him or his goddess! It was about something more! Something far greater than any single man or woman! The demonlings clapped and cheered for Bob’s selfless virtue as they watched in utter awe the once in a lifetime copulation of a man and godlike demon tentacle.

“Cum! Cum, Daddy!”

“Cum for us, Daddy!”

“MFFMFFFFFFFFF~!~!~~~~!!!” Bob’s blood-shot eyes bulged as he convulsed from the mind-fucking, demonic agony and shot his children deep into the accepting demon tentacle.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 373: Isn’t It Romantic (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Fffffffffffffuck, Beatrice bit her lip as she climaxed once again through cock and tail. Double stimulation was bad enough. Bob was surprisingly proficient at fucking for a man claiming no experience for years in the field. Her pussy was clearly designed for sex and responded well to a big strong cock.

Beatrice was relieved that she held back from using [Arousing Touch] on Bob. The man was already barely cognizant of where he was or what he was doing besides his fixation on fucking Beatrice into the ground and then some more. Driven by lust and animalistic desire, Beatrice wouldn’t be surprised if Bob would kill anyone that dared interfere. Had she aroused him any more…

Beatrice didn’t even plan on getting this aroused. She wasn’t aroused, not at first! It was just a ploy, a tactical maneuver to deceive the demons while she plotted her counteroffensive. That part of her plan certainly worked, and the cum she shot form her cock and tail was proof that it was no acting.

Feeling her cum splashing across her tits, marking her own body, did not feel unpleasant. And upon tasting her own cum, she remembered how delicious it was! Doubly so when her hunger reawaked! Could she be blamed for sucking her nipples and licking her tits clean along with Bob’s hand if it finally meant some nutrition for her weary body?

But if stimulation of her cock and pussy already proved strong, Beatrice was hopeless to resist simultaneous stimulation of four erogenous zones: her pussy, tail, cock, and ass. Getting fucked in the ass was not something Beatrice expected when she signed up for a battle tournament, but she’d be lying if she said her body did not approve of the spicy stimulation, especially when combined with the heaven of fucking her pussy with her tail.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Points available!

 

Wait, seriously? Beatrice was convinced she was nowhere close to a level up last she checked, just before she escaped the demonling encirclement. Don’t tell me... A little voice inside Beatrice’s mind suggested that the experience boost might have come from her first anal experience. Oh, right… It was her first, wasn’t it? With all that was going on, Beatrice was so distracted that the fact barely even registered. She was almost disappointed. Such special occasions were probably supposed to be a little more romantic than getting mechanically aroused while having sex as a distraction to buy time to think and go Skill shopping inside a strange magical RPG system.

“Yes! Get pregnant! Cum and get pregnant!!” Bob kept babbling in an increasingly incomprehensible, babbling speech.

Sorry, Bobby, not happening! Even if the sex felt good, Beatrice had enough sense to make sure to toggle off the impregnation of her semen. More sense than Bob apparently had remaining anyway. And since Bob’s cock was created by her, it was within her jurisdiction whether it had fertilization capabilities. Beatrice had more important things to worry about.

While Bob was having fun with Beatrice, the tentacle demon had fun with Olivia. It bellowed as it trembled in climax and pumped so much cum in and through Olivia that even Beatrice’s cum buckets seemed inadequate by comparison. The trembling demon might have even been susceptible to attack if it was not protected by so many demonlings.

Beatrice wanted to rip those tentacles off and shove them down the demonling throats, but that was a fantasy. If she rushed in now, all her “hard work” would be undone. And she needed a way to damage that thing. Unfortunately, like with her Eros Craft, the Combat Craft needed a substantial investment in Skill Points to unlock hard hitting Skills. That did not stop Beatrice from slaying tough enemies before through a weak point of some sort. The demon’s reinforced sides and bottom certainly weren’t an option.

“Hold on, my children!”

Wait, what!? Beatrice finally returned from her thoughts only to find a completely deranged Bob kneeling over her, foaming at the mouth, with tears in his bloodshot, twitching eyes while jerking his trembling, swollen, red cock.

“Bob!” Beatrice called out to the deranged man, but he did not react in the slightest. Purple mist blasted through his flared nostrils while the bulging, pulsating veins on his forehead threaten to pop any second.

“Hold on, my babies! Daddy’s comiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!” Bob howled as he pulled Beatrice’s tail out of her pussy and went in to fuck her like his life depended on it.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 374: It Isn’t Romantic (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“BOB!!!” Beatrice shouted again, attempting one more time to get through to the man who lost the final few of his marbles.

Of course, Bob didn’t react to Beatrice. Instead, he was talking completely out of context, responding to someone who didn’t appear to be here.

“I will! I will!” Bob kept babbling, increasingly incomprehensibly, huffing purple smoke as he fucked Beatrice and gripped her thighs. “I won’t fail you!”

“Ugh,” Beatrice rolled her eyes, no longer finding this sexy. Not in the slightest. Unfortunately, her reaction piqued the interest of two of the more inquisitive demonlings. Perhaps the same two that chased her all the way to Bob, at least that was what Beatrice suspected.

“Oh! Ah!” Beatrice moaned and thrust her torso up to make her tits bounce harder and distract the demonlings from her terrible acting. Surprisingly, it worked—the demonlings enthusiastically followed the movement of Beatrice’s nipples, their heads bobbing to the rhythm of her bobbing breasts.

But the demonlings were no longer the only ones interested in Beatrice’s and Bob’s copulation. Even if Beatrice was quickly losing interest, Bob’s maniacal enthusiasm was real. For better or worse, the tentacles were here. And they were not here to share.

By this point, Bob looked like he was about to have a heart attack. And just when it looked like he might fall over, one of the tentacles slipped into his gasping mouth, pushing further into his mouth and down his throat until it was able to balance his body and keep him upright for the fucking. Beatrice also saw something pump through the tentacle. Whether it was only additional oxygen or some more devious “nutrient”, she did not know. But it was enough to revitalize Bob’s thrusts.

However, as Bob’s pistoning entered a machine-like level of automation, Bob was parted from Beatrice. More tentacles wrapped around him and pulled him away from Beatrice. Bob just kept on humping, fucking the air with the eyes of a wild animal until another tentacle opened up and went in to “take care” of his cock. Not that it had any interest of taking care of anyone here.

It had long been obvious that the tentacle demon gave zero fucks about wellbeing of anyone here. Stimulation and encouragement of its prey’s sexual pleasures was just means to and end. What Beatrice feared was what that end entailed, besides collecting cum of the male portion of the demon’s victims.

The tentacle demon did not leave Beatrice unattended. She had a wet pussy, exuding female hormones, and a sucked off cock that had pushed out a few more tiny droplets of cum since it’s last climax. And a fresh batch of tentacles found this combination most interesting as they took hold of Beatrice and raised her into the air.

“Get your slimy paws off me!” Beatrice almost shouted out loud in disgust of the demon, however this was what she had hoped for, and had no choice but to endure the demon tentacle curiosity as they took her closer to the other victims, closer to the demon’s main body.

The men and women that the demon had in its grasp all over in the air over its body were in different conditions. Some at peak of their pleasure, moaning their hearts out, others, like Bob, cumming more through pain than pleasure, and others were simply fucked past the point of active response.

When Beatrice finally spotted Olivia, the ninja girl was in just such state. At first, Beatrice was not even sure if Olivia was still alive. But occasional weak twitches of Olivia’s fingers and flaring of her nostrils during some of the more powerful tentacle thrust through her body showed her weakening presence in the world of the living.

Not the first to be taken by the demon, Olivia’s condition was without a doubt the worst. And as the demon found a new interesting toy to play with in the form of Beatrice, it began lowering Olivia closer to its body. One of the demon’s bigger, disgusting lumps of sickly, pulsating flesh opened up. But instead of unleashing more tentacles like the other lumps did, this opening of this one simply grew. Bigger. Bigger. And Olivia’s body was steadily lowered to it.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 375: Be Careful Where You Stick It

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, no you don’t, you octo piece of shit!” Beatrice screamed when she saw the demon’s tentacle lower Olivia toward an open, growing orifice, spreading its maw wide for what looked to be a desire to consume its prey whole.

One of the tentacles used this opportunity to invade Beatrice’s open mouth, but the succubus caught it just in time to prevent the repulsive entrance.

“Fuck you!” Beatrice grabbed the tentacle and squeezed it tight so that it wouldn’t slip away. A tentacle in her pussy was already one tentacle too many inside of her.

Beatrice had been considered to take this slower and wait for the tentacle demon’s another inevitable orgasm, as it seemed much susceptible to attack in such condition. But the demon forced her hand. Beatrice confirmed her choice for the first of her four available Skill Points, followed quickly by another three before she acted against the demon.

“UUUUAAAAAAA!!!” a manly battle cry sounded from the just beside one of the tentacle demon’s many giant, bug-like legs.

Number Seven beat down another demonling to the ground and crushed its head with a broken piece of his Cleaver. The rectangular broken blade which was already missing several feet of length, was now a rough triangle, barely the length of a short sword. But that did not stop the man from using it to lethal effect, adding a fifth demonling corpse to his count.

What was even more astonishing was that he was the last fighter still fighting in the thick of the purple mist. Several tentacles moved in to subdue the stubbornly resilient warrior. Number Seven swung against one tentacle but the other wrapped around his neck. At the last second Number Seven stuck his forearm between his neck and the tentacle to prevent getting choked out even as the tentacle pulled tight to squeeze him to death anyway. The tentacle even tried to invade his mouth, but he just bit the tip of the tentacle, making it shudder and weaken its grip.

Number Seven failed to bite even a piece of the tentacle off, barely leaving a mark on the tentacle as it retreated from his mouth. But just at that very moment, a deep howl of pain blasted through the arena as the entire giant body of the demon trembled, and even a couple bodies slipped from the loose tentacles and fell to the ground.

One tentacle flailed back and forth, cleanly cut and spewing a fountain of purple liquids in all directions like a loose water hose. The first batch of the disgusting liquid sprayed right across Beatrice’s naked body before the cut tentacle instinctively recoiled from the source of the pain while a nine-inch-long severed piece of tentacle fell from the direction of Beatrice’s pussy.

At this moment of the demon’s weakness, Beatrice activated her enhanced [Sharp Claws (+2)] and slashed the tentacles that still held her. The very first swipe, cut a tentacle to pieces. Encouraged by such a result, Beatrice made short work of the remaining tentacles that held her, breaking free.

More howls radiated from the demon so obsessed with pleasure that it forgot what pain felt like. And while it reeled from the forgotten sensations, Beatrice guided her fall with her not-so-tiny wings and aimed straight for the giant open maw on off center of the demon’s oval, mushroom-head-shaped body. Just before reaching the opening, gliding past unconscious Olivia, Beatrice extended her hand forward and activated [Extend Claws (+1)] for deeper impact when she sank her claws into the soft, vulnerable flesh of the demon.

 

Skill Name: Be Careful Where You Stick It

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 50 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Sometimes they just don’t take no for an answer. Or maybe they were sweet at first, but then turned sour? In case of such a situation, the Succubus can terminate the overly insistent attention by momentarily enhancing her vaginal or anal muscles with razor-sharp claws and immense pressing power.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 15

 

Skill Enhancement: Succubus's Wings (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Small wings on Succubus's back. Provide negligible lift and some gliding potential.

Can protect from fall damage by additional 12 feet compared to regular humans. Able to jump double the height or distance compared to regular humans.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 4

 

Skill Enhancement: Extend Claws (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: 25 Stamina

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Description: Rapidly extends up to two, needle-sharp fingernails in a straight line for up to five feet in length in the direction the fingers are pointing.

Requires [Sharp Claws (+1)] to be active.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 5

 

Skill Enhancement: Sharp Claws (+2)

Rank: D

Type: Combat Craft / Toggle

Cost: 24 Stamina per minute

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Description: A Succubus can extend its fingernails into sharp, long, deadly claws. Often considered as a sure tell sign of the Succubus preparing for combat, it can also be a feign to scare off unwanted company.

Once activated, increases the Succubus’s Physical Attack by 45%, Physical Defense penetration by 20%, Magic Defense penetration by 5%

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 12

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 10

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 376: Party’s Over

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice’s claws went into the tentacle demon’s inner flesh like butter.

An agonizing cry of a mutated whale getting torn to shreds by sharks reverberated through the mines. The open maw that was meant for enwrapping a prey for devious purposes was not designed to be pierced by weapons sharp enough to slice the demon’s tentacles.

The circular walls of flesh of the mushy opening moved to collapse on Beatrice, but she did not waste a second in cutting, slicing, and dicing the surrounding flesh until she was waist-up in the demon’s sticky purple liquid. What flesh did manage close over the succubus (instead of collapsing sideways like the other walls) Beatrice simply tore right through, continuing to exacerbate the demon’s wound.

The demon’s cries grew louder and more unpleasant. It thrashed, its body swayed, and the demon helplessly ran back and forth around the arena, woefully unprepared for the agony it was inflicted, as if a dentist started drilling into the deepest cavity all the way to the nerves and through them, into the jawbone and without anesthetic, the demon lost control of its motor functions and many of the tentacles. Bodies fell from the air, one by one. And those that the demon still held, it hurled in random directions in blind fury.

“AH!? OLIVIA!!” Beatrice screamed when she saw the ninja girl’s body fly through the air and disappear in the purple mist, hitting the ground further in the dark.

“Die!! Fucking piece of shit!” Beatrice screamed at the demon as she ripped through its flesh with both hands, practically digging for some vital organ to rip out.

The demonlings jumped on the tentacle demon’s body to get rid of the menace, but it was even harder for the demonlings to move on the trembling, thrashing body of the demon than it was for Beatrice, who held herself by digging her claws into the demon’s flesh. Each time the demon thrashed, Beatrice’s claws just ripped the demon’s flesh further, like cruel hooks.

And the demonlings were not the only ones to jump on the giant demon’s body. Number Seven followed suit—grabbing onto the base of the nearest tentacle, Number Seven just slashed at the root of the tentacle over and over until he tore it off, and swiftly moved on to the next one.

On the far side of the arena a bright, wild flame grew rapidly in Ember’s hands. With the demonlings gone to help their master, Ember was free to channel any spell she wanted.

“I’ll clear this annoying mist,” Ember said to the small party she had while spreading her arms wider and wider for the flame that was about to outgrow her body.

“With fire!?” Carl, the eunuch, screamed. “Didn’t you see!? The arena is littered with the demon’s victims it let go!”

“To those that are still alive, death would be mercy compared to what awaits them!” Ember said coldly and grew her fire further.

However, Ember’s fire attracted the attention of the demonlings that were guarding the nearest exit to Ember’s group. With the battle suddenly taking bad turn, the group of demonlings abandoned their post and rushed to kill the nearest threats.

“Fuck!” Ember cursed and raised her arms above her head. Before the demonlings could reach her, Ember compressed the fire into a tiny ball and shouted, “Duck!”

The men barely had time to react before Ember herself dropped backward and spread her arms, letting go of her control over the fire she conjured. The fireball instantly expanded and blasted in all directions as a thin ring of fire, flying just a few feet over Ember’s group.

The fire hit the nearest demonlings doing no damage to them apart from slowing them down with impact. What the ring did do was blast the purple mist with the hot wind gust it created, clearing a considerable area as well as momentarily lighting up about a fifth of the arena’s entire surface, illuminating countless bodies spread all over the arena.

After the momentary forced pause, one of the demonlings ran straight for Ember, but was impaled through its body by a five-foot iron arrow, nearly ripped in half by the sheer force and knocked back and against the ground.

Ember looked up to where the arrow came from. On one of the main platforms for viewers several dozen soldiers already took positions and set up additional mechanized arrow launchers in addition to the one that just shot the arrow, with more soldiers arriving through the giant open gateway in the wall of the mines through which Ember and Beatrice arrived earlier.

The soldiers wore their standard full-body armor with the signature cape of purple color. Among them, a skinny girl with black hair done in a ponytail and black make up across her face: eyeliner, eye shadow, black lipstick—the works. But this smallest soldier among all that arrived bore the mark of a captain on her uniform.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 377: Time to Go

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“W-what the hell is this?” one of the Purple Capes on the spectator platform asked in disbelief when he saw dozens of demonlings in the arena along with countless bodies illuminated by the light from the magic circle of fire before it quickly dissipated, and darkness reclaimed the arena.

“Hurry up! Blast everything that moves!” another Purple Cape urged the man behind a mounted and ready arrow launching device while several men and women still put in place the other five machines at the edge of the platform.

“Hold that fire!” the captain of the Purple Capes stopped the reckless blind shooting. “A member of the royal family might still be down there.”

“Shit!” Ember cursed when she recognized captain Flavna among the fresh Purple Cape forces. “Beatrice!! Time to go!”

However, Ember did not even see the tentacle demon anymore and had no idea if Beatrice heard her.

“Wait! What do you mean “go”?” one of the masked men from Ember’s group of survivors asked as he rose to his feet after narrowly avoiding getting his head turned to charcoal by her circle of fire. “Nobody’s going anywher—UEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

Ember turned lit the masked soldier on fire and stood up. The other two masked soldiers learned from the mistake of their burning buddy and stayed motionless.

“The big dickless guys, I suggest you follow me and your ‘Cock Gifter’ out of here,” Ember said to Carl and the other eunuch with her. “I don’t need to tell you what the Purple Capes will do to you for everything that’s happened.”

“Liam, come on!” Carl helped his wounded fellow eunuch up while looking around for others. “Bob!? Chris!?”

Ember did not wait around for stragglers and ran to where she last saw the big tentacle demon.

Unable to withstand the pain any longer, the giant demon switched from haphazard movements and suddenly ran in a straight line.

Beatrice noticed the change in the demon’s movements and looked up from the hole filled with purple muck in the demon’s body to see where the demon was running. She saw nothing in the darker than black void ahead of her.

“Fuck,” Beatrice gasped and used her wings to jump up from the demon’s body as it charged further, right to the edge of the arena.

“Gamesh!” captain Flavna called out on the spectator platform.

On cue, a man walked out of the shadows and stood behind the captain. The man all but smiled as he walked with a laid-back posture like he owned the place. A few short strands of dark blue hair fell across his narrow eyes. The difference in their height was apparent. Flavna’s head did not even reach to the middle of Gamesh’s shoulder pads. And although Gamesh appeared as soon as he was called upon, he also bore a captain’s mark, just like Flavna.

“This certainly won’t do,” he said, looking at the barely visible arena below. “You all ready?”

Gamesh then conjured a bright sphere the size of a watermelon and launched it high into the air. The sphere suddenly stopped mid-flight high above the arena and grew brighter. The sphere was not nearly as bright as a midday sun, but more than enough to clearly illuminate the arena and the rest of the mines around it. Flavna barely caught a glimpse of some strange creature before it disappeared over the edge of the arena, leaving several dozen demonlings chaotically skittering about.

The sphere also revealed that the arena was not the only place filled with bodies. Flavna surveyed her surroundings with disgust at the drunks and druggies that laid about on various platforms. Most were solitary, some in pairs or in groups, nearly all were naked, nearly all passed out in their own vomit.

“Nobody leaves!” Flavna ordered. “Find and secure any possible members of the royal family!”

She then jumped off the platform to the nearest path that led to the arena. The Purple Cape forces spread out through the mines, securing every exit. Dozens followed Flavna down to the arena, though none took her “shortcut”.

“And, obviously, rid this place of the demon filth!” Gamesh added. “I see no princesses, kings, or queens over by that small group of four demonlings. Why are they still alive?”

“FIRE!!” one of the Purple Capes screamed and the soldiers behind the six minigun-like arrow launchers unleashed one arrow after another into the pack of demonlings.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 378: Survivors

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Not used to her improved wings, Beatrice fumbled the landing after the jump off the demon. But just as she got up to her feet the arena grew brighter from a new source of light above the arena. That source of light also illuminated a new force of soldiers up where the shitty spectators used to be.

Just can’t catch a break! Beatrice thought remembering Ember’s comments and agreeing that by now her best hope was that the Purple Capes and the remaining demonlings would be busy fighting each other.

Beatrice looked around for her allies, but there were few to be found. Plenty of demonlings scattered all over the place. The only improvement was that with the tentacle demon gone, the demonlings seemed to have lost their organization and were now spread out randomly.

“Ah!?” Beatrice saw Ember running toward her with two eunuchs following behind her.

Beatrice ran forward to meet her bodyguard, cutting down a demonling in the process that tried to separate them.

“Beatrice, we leave, now!” Ember said as soon as they met. Meanwhile, far behind her, arrow rained onto the arena. The first volley before the Purple Capes entered the arena.

“You’re all that’s left?” Beatrice looked at Carl and the other eunuch behind Ember. Her heart sank when she realized what her glorious cult was reduced to right after its formation. So much potential—No! Beatrice shook her head. Not the time for this.

“We’re taking Felicia and princess Mary with us!” Beatrice said.

“Not happening!” Ember hard disagreed. “The first thing they will do is look for the princess. We’ll have the biggest targets on our back if we try to kidnap her! It’s the only chance we have to leave while they try to search for her.”

“Felicia then!” Beatrice insisted. “She literally summoned the demons!”

“What!?” Ember missed that little development apparently. She looked around and said, “Alright, where is the little ferret?”

“I left her guarded by one of the eu-my loyal followers,” Beatrice said, also looking around, but not for Felicia. “Take her and as many of our allies as you can! We’ll need them! Split up to get this over with faster!”

“I don’t agree—”

“Nonnegotiable!” Beatrice interrupted Ember and ran off.

Beatrice agreed that splitting up was a bad idea, but she had to find Olivia!

With a small change of fortune, Beatrice actually spotted Olivia’s body surprisingly quickly. Unfortunately, the ease with which Beatrice spotted Olivia’s unconscious, broken body was more a curse than it was a blessing as it exewmplified just how much worse of a state the demon left her in compared to the others.

And as Beatrice ran to Olivia she also ran into another buff figure. Bob, on his knees, held a severed tentacle with both his hands, huffing and puffing as he thrust his cock into its cock-sucking opening and fucked it with furious passion.

Beatrice grasped at the opportunity to try and salvage what remained of her cult. She ran to Bob and shook him, shouting in his ear, “BOB!! Wake up!”

“Oh, yes! You’re so tight, my Goddess!” Bob grunted as he kept thrusting his dick into the tentacle, squeezing around it, not even akncowledging the real Beatrice’s existence. “Les us enjoy your tightness while we can, before you bring forth our glorious children!!”

“Move, you horny moron!” Beatrice shouted and pulled Bob to his feet by force.

“FUCK OFF, FIEND!!” Bob screamed and elbowed Beatrice in the face, knocking her off her feet. “MY LOVE WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED!!”

-15 HP

 

On the ground, Beatrice rubbed her burning cheek and sighed.

“Fine!” Beatrice snapped and ran to Olivia, leaving Bob to continue fucking the tentacle.

Another demonling stood between Beatrice and Olivia. Beatrice ran in a straight line right into the demonling and used a combination of her [Sharp Claws (+2)] and [Extend Claws (+1)] to pierce its skull and get to Olivia as fast as she could.

“Olivia!” Beatrice dropped at the ninja girl’s side, but obviously the girl did not respond. Up close, her body was in an even more horrific state than it would appear from a distance.

Beatrice instantly moved her tail and pushed it a couple inches into Olivia’s pussy. Beatrice instantly noticed lack of any resistance in the stretched and abused organ of the ninja girl. However, it should have still counted toward the “sexual intercourse” criteria and Beatrice instantly used [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] to heal Olivia.

Olivia let out the quietest of subdued, unconscious groans. No other effects. Beatrice tried to use the skill again.

Already used on this target.

 

Fuck! Out of other immediate options, Beatrice threw Olivia over her shoulder and turned back to reunite with Ember and the others.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 379: Then They Took a Knee

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hey, Ptolemy, looks like she’s not coming back,” one soldier said to his buddy after Ember ran off with Carl and Liam.

“So? You propose we go after her?” Ptolemy asked.

“No, I propose we don’t wait for the captain to arrive and see us on the ground, waiting out the battle!”

“Ah, good point-AH!?”

Ptolemy nearly had a heart attack when a demonling’s body landed right in front of him with many dead eyes on its twisted head starting right at him.

“Oh, its too late for that,” a familiar female voice said from behind the two cowards.

Both men’s hearts dropped through the ground figuratively and they both wished they could drop through the ground literally. Their feet cold and strangely weightless at the same time, neither of them dared turn around to confirm that it was indeed their captain’s voice.

“On your feet, scum!

Both men instantly jumped to their feet, turned around, and saluted Flavna, shaking and paler than dead with buckets of cold sweat pouring down their terrified faces.

“Where’s the princess?”

“We don’t kno-GHUEH!” an instantaneous knee to the stomach bent Ptolemy in half, emptying his stomach.

Using the distraction of the soldier argument between themselves, a demonling rushed up behind Flavna, swinging its claws to cut her to pieces. The demonling’s claw might have as well stood still as it barely moved down between the time Flavna’s back was toward the demonling and the time she was already in the air, decapitating the demonling with a tornado kick.

“Does he speak for you too, Plato?” Flavna asked her other soldier while the demonling’s headless body fell behind her.

“N-no!” Plato shook his head from side to side about ten times. “L-last time I saw princess Mary, the tentacle monster was penetrating her into every hole she had.”

Flavna’s right eye twitched. “Would that be the same tentacle monster that crawled into the abyss just moments before?”

“I-I-I don’t-BLUAHKL!” Plato’s stomach contents were ejected instantly due to a similar bending knee to the gut.

“On your feet!” Flavna demanded and both men rose nearly instantly, shaking, with vomit on their lips and chin, not daring to look at their captain.

“Find her! Or you will be the first going over the edge after your tentacle monster!”

“A-a-at once!” both men saluted Flavna and ran straight from her as fast as their legs could carry them.

“Sh-should we just run and hide?” Ptolemy asked Plato once they were far enough from the captain.

“Are you mad!? Where do you expect to hide? You’re better off jumping over the edge right now than what she’ll do to you after you’re brought back!”

Flavna slowly walked forward while more and more Purple Capes arrived at the arena and engaged the disorganized demonlings. Flavna took a closer look at the bodies scattered across the arena. Mutilated corpses, charred bodies, wounded, unconscious men and women. It would be nothing out of the ordinary for these games if it weren’t for a disproportionate amount of naked bodies. Stranger still were the ones who decided to play with themselves rather than fight. And they were still alive? And they still continued to do so in her presence? Her soldiers?

Flavna stopped at a slightly masculine girl with a tied up hazel hair. One of her better soldiers, the girl kept fisting herself. Her hand up to the wrist in her pussy, yet an utterly a vacant expression as if she wasn’t even conscious.

“Remi?” Flavna called out to the girl.

Not even a twitch in response. Further into the arena, Flavna saw a thin layer of some kind of purple mist that dissipated quickly by each second.

And as the Purple Capes engaged the remaining demonlings while the mist rapidly dissipated, Carl found one of his fellow eunuch’s laying on the ground where the giant demon used to be. Bleeding, groaning, but—apparently—unmolested.

“Chris!” Carl rushed to his wounded friend and attempted a new record at a the most speedy, half-assed healing ever performed. “Come on! We have to move! You don’t want to be here if the Capes take over! And you’re way too big for me to carry your fat ass around!”

Chris groaned in response, which was already more than the average survivor was capable of, so Carl helped Chris on his feet, supporting him as best he could, considering there was at least a forty-pound difference between the two, and not in favor of the healer.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 380: Debrief

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, there you are,” Ember said as she walked up to a scene of the petite beastgirl getting eaten out by a burly dude.

‘Beastgirl’ hardly applied to Felicia. With her snow-white hair spread out on the ground, all that was left to point to her beastkin status were the extremely long furry ears. And it certainly did not stop the eunuch from eating her out. And it didn’t stop Felicia from moaning sweetly, despite the who knows how many orgasms she had already. Judging by the layer of dried cum all over her naked tits and body, it was quite a few. However, Felicia no longer had her cock. Neither did the eunuch. The time limit of Beatrice’s magic had run out on these two.

“Alright, that’s enough,” Ember said to the eunuch and moved closer. “She’s coming with us.”

“What? Who are you?” the eunuch asked after party his tongue from Felicia’s juicy pussy. “My job is to keep her from running away.”

“And I’m sure eating pussy was also one of your duties,” Ember said. “Either way, your job has just been modified by your ‘Cock Goddess’. We’re taking her and getting out of here.”

“I don’t know you, so—”

“Oh, just shut up and do as I say before I incinerate you!” Ember said and lit up a fire in her arm. “We don’t have time for this. Get up. Keep her bound. And wait for your ‘goddess’. Or just keep fucking until the Purple Capes get here and skin you alive as a warmup for the real torture.

”A-ah… Right!” Jeremy, the eunuch, seemed convinced enough to do as instructed.

“Ember!!” Ember heard Beatrice’s distant voice behind her. The redhead turned around and saw Beatrice, running to her, carrying the barely alive ninja girl over her shoulder.

“Keep her mouth plugged!!” Beatrice shouted while Jeremy pulled Felicia up and bound her arms behind Ember’s back.

“aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂…”

“Shit!” Ember turned around while growing the flame in her hand and launched it at both Jeremy and Felicia.

“Á̵̠̹͂́A̴̺͌̕À̶̭̈́̋Ā̸̧̘͆̆A̵̖̝̐A̴͎̻̾͌Á̴̮͕A̵͎͔͑͝A̵̧͕͌́̾A̶͇͈̳̅͆̚Ḁ̴̮̯̋Ä̷̻̦́̉̃À̵̧̢̡̘̗̙̮͓̳̝̰̉͗̎̊̍͂̇̏͛̏͋͌͊ͅA̴̡̛̞̙̯̟͙̘̫̩̽̉́́̓̏̀̔̕Ä̴͔͍̗́Â̵̧̛̹̣͓̲̹̔̄͒͆͑̾͗̕̕͝Ȁ̵̭̙̱̰̪̩̰̹̗̹̀̐̄̓͛̉̋̃̔̇̚̚͝͠ͅA̸̡̮͍̰̪̤̖͙̭̹͈̮̦̪͆͐͘ͅÅ̷̤̣̟͓̼̙͊̓́̊̒̅͆Ã̵͊̉̄̕ͅĄ̸͙͔̈́͋̍͋̾̓A̶̻̺̅̈̎̏̌̃̒̆̈́̔̕͝Ä̴̧̝̬͊͐̋̉̅͘Ą̵̧̨̛̠̹͎̼̬̎̆̆̄̏̎̏͑̋̚Ą̸̧͕̦̘̻̲̃̒͝Ä̵̦̖̤͕͉̦̤̗̘Á̸̩̳̠̙̊̈́̈́A̵̼̗̬͉̫͎̫͖̠̗̎͊̇̉̏͑͋̋̆̑̕͜Á̸̤̭̙̌̀͛̍̽̂̎̾Ą̵̛͚̜̳̮̪̫͕͖̩̺̖̈́͗̽͂̾̾̊̇̈́̃̈́͘͘͝ͅ!̸̢̨̠̦̰̝͖̪̾́̀͠!̸̳͓̰̲̤̩͝!̸͙͕̟̯̽̉̄̈́̒͊!̶̦͙͉̳̉͗̍̇̅͠!̵͙̺͓̖́!̸̤̮̰͎̩͍̘͓͐!̶̗̄̃͠!̶͈͓̣̦̻̠̈͐͐͘!̷̥̬͓̄̅!̷͓͚̣̝̲̥͛̿͛͂̕!̸̢̛͔̬̃͒͝!̴̗̦̞̲̭̜̭́̓͘!̸̨̰̫̥̹̒̈́!̸̧̳̞͓̫̹̏͛̂̆̈͂́͝”

“AAAAARGH!!” Ember’s fire disappeared in an instant, midflight, as Ember’s body instinctively tried to protect its ears with its hands from the mind-tearing shriek of the beastgirl.

Jeremy let go of Felicia and fell to the ground, screaming and crying form pain that he could not stop. Even Beatrice was compelled to cover her ears, despite the distance from the source. Meanwhile, Felicia did not wait around. The second she was free she rolled up into a ball of white fur and spun off at high speed away from her captors, toward the main bulk of fresh Purple Cape forces.

Everything after was a haze for Ember. She might as well have been struck with a  cinder block across her head. Somehow staying conscious seemed more like self-inflicted punishment rather than a show of resolve. Beatrice was over her, saying something with that worried expression, not that Ember could hear her or answer. The other muscle-bound followers of her also flashed before Ember’s eyes. One of them picked her up. Ember could not remember the last time she was carried anywhere. So humiliating. So pathetic. So sick. The redhead felt her stomach contents rebel against her…

“Flavna!!” Felicia called out to the Purple Cape captain as soon as she got out of her ‘spinning ball’ form. “I’m so glad to see you!”

Captain Flavna watched with hands behind her back how this little pint-sized girl approached her, waving her arm, with a moronic, gleeful smile. Felicia tried to be her most upbeat, friendly self in front of the Purple Bitch, but before Felicia even got anywhere close, Flavna disappeared from Felicia’s sight and reappeared right in her face. Flavna grabbed Felicia’s head and pushed her full force into the ground.

“Pthah!” Felicia groaned from the pain.

“I just lost two more men because of your fucking shrieking!” Flavna said with barely contained anger. “Countless dead! A whole city within hours from a full-blown panic! How could you fuck this up so hard!?”

“Sorry! I’m sorry!” Felicia begged with tears in her eyes. “I just tried to escape from captivity!”

“By whom? How could you even allow yourself to be in such a vulnerable position be captured? Why are you running around without your mask like a happy idiot?”

“Those good for nothing muscleheads betrayed us and attacked me! AAAHH!!” Felicia explained while Flavna increased the pressure on her skull. “So much happened! One of the competitors was some kind of a witch that cast a spell on the staff! Then demons appeared. It’s all so screwed up!”

“And the princess?” Flavna asked, showing no sympathy for Felicia’s complaints.

“The idiot got herself caught in powerful magic which left her vulnerable to the demons.”

“And you just let it all happen?”

“What am I supposed to do? She ran insane experiments without informing me, killed two White Masks right on front of me! And then just kept abusing her position to overrule me and constantly change the rules of my carefully managed games just to have some fun!”

“If you really are so helpless then—”

“Captain!! We found her!!!” Plato shouted at the top of his lungs.

Flavna looked up (while still keeping Felicia down in the dirt) and saw two men, Plato and Ptolemy, carrying between them an unconscious, semi-naked girl with straight ruby hair, princess Mary.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 381: Nosebleed

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You’re actually useful?” Captain Flavna uttered, hardly able to believe that the two morons found the priority target.

Both Plato and Ptolemy lit up with joy, feeling like champions returning with a trophy. Plato stepped and extra step forward and said, “I-It is a pleasure to serv—”

“Shut the fuck up and put her down before you snap her shoulder!” Flavna commanded.

"C-captain… My head…” Felicia groaned under Flavna’s boot.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Flavna stepped off Felicia’s head. “Do you need a hand?”

“No-no, I’m fine,” Felicia muttered, slowly trying to get up.

“Well, that’s great to hear!” Flavna said. “You see, for a second there I was worried that you managed to destroy this entire operation, cause dozens if not hundreds of casualties, start a city-wide panic, as well as let the virtue of the sixth princess be forever tarnished with of thousands of witnesses! But as long as you’re fine, my mind is at ease!”

“Like I said, that psycho princess was the one who started this whole mess! I did my best to contain—”

*SLAP*

A single backhand slap from Captain Flavna was enough to knock Felicia off her feet again.

“Ufff,” Felicia landed with face into the rocks and dust. She instantly covered her nose with her hands, but blood already seeped through her fingers within seconds.

“Look at her!” Flavna shouted, pointing at the unconscious princess. “A sheltered brat, barely old enough to outgrow sucking on her mama’s tit! And you’re telling me that the ‘Sly Fox Felicia’ couldn’t outwit her? Or were you just a little too eager to get payback at the expense of the Games?”

She’s older than you, cannibal bitch! Felicia thought but had the sense to keep that particular comment to herself. Her lower face was already covered in blood while she fruitlessly tried to stem the bleeding from her broken nose.

“Everything was fine until that fucking cow-tit cockroach started throwing cocks around left and right!” Felicia tried to defend herself.

“…” it took Flavna a moment to process the absurdity of Felicia’s statement. “Have you lost the last of your senses?”

“I’m serious! One of the participants turned out to have some kind of strange cock-granting magic! She said they were ‘Cum spores’ or something like that.”

“I-It’s true!” Plato added. “The big titty participant grew a cock on the princess, made her cum with it and then fucked her for good measure, making the princess cum even more and eat her own cum!”

Flavna’s expression made it apparent she had a hard time swallowing such a load of information, so Ptolemy felt compelled to add, “We’re not making it up! Thousands of people saw it with incredible detail. You know, up on the big sphere that the staff created for the games? It looked like the princess enjoyed it, if I do say so myself.” Ptolemy added that last comment as he looked at the unconscious princess at his side, his gaze wandering across her exposed naked body parts.

“… Gamesh!!” Captain Flavna called out. Not even five seconds later a pillar of bright, pure light appeared behind Flavna out of which the blue haired captain stepped out, followed by six more Purple Capes.

“Oh, my!” Gamesh chuckled when he saw princess Mary. “Somebody’s been in the royal armory. And she hasn’t even been taking care of what few valuable possessions her family still has.”

“What’s her condition?” Flavna asked.

“Inspecting a princess? What honor!” Gamesh grinned and quickly walked to the princess and the two soldiers that held her.

However, the captain did not even touch the girl. He raised his hand, held it mere inches from Mary’s slumped head and closed his own eyes. His grin disappeared as soon as started some invisible spell. Gamesh remained like this for almost ten seconds before he opened his eyes again and lowered his hand.

“It could have been worse,” Gamesh told Flavna and with a nod pointed to some of the nearby soldiers who kept pleasuring themselves in pained delirium or with utterly blank expressions.

“Will she recover?” Flavna asked.

“The Bloody Mary? Yes. Some of the others, no. It is best to get her out of here as soon as possible.”

“Agreed,” Flavna nodded. “Clear the arena of the remaining demon pestilence and arrest every single living soul, no matter their condition. That includes all the incompetents that allowed this to happen and soiled our uniform!”

“U-Us too?” Ptolemy asked, distraught, pointing at himself.

Plato swung around and punched Ptolemy in the face.

“AUGH!! What for!?” Ptolemy asked, holding his nose. However, blood did come pouring out like from Flavna’s strike.

“You have a deathwish!?” Plato asked.

Gamesh chuckled.

“Have Reginald’s group sweep the mines, tunnel by tunnel,” Flavna added. “Marcus too. Collect any stragglers. We have more than enough space in the lower levels. I need to go wake up that fat pig. What a mess.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 382: Maid Heaven (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah! Keep fucking her, Your Majesty!” a woman in her late twenties laughed while under her black friend. Fair of skin, a sea of curly blonde hair, big eyes, and full lips, nearly as red as her flushed face. She licked her full lips as she watched her butt-fucked friend’s pleasure face. “The way her clit rubs against mine each time you slam into her ass~”

“And what an amazing ass it is!” the old man slapped the tanned bubbly butt of his second senior maid. He then squeezed those cheeks hard with both hands and thrust deep inside once again, arching his back to push as deep as he could to the beautiful voice of his maid’s delirious moans while the two maids rubbed their voluptuous sweaty bodies against each other, groping every inch of skin they could get their hands on, moaning, giggling, using their wet tongues to lick each other’s bodies and exchange wet kisses.

“Ah, hold on, Miranda, I just need to have another,” the skinny old pervert reached for a bag at his side. He unwittingly ended up slipping out of his servant’s ass, unveiling a monster ten-inch schlong, covered in thick pulsating veins. It looked even more absurdly larder than it already was because of the old man’s skinny, wrinkled physique.

“Ahn!? Your Majesty? Why’d you stop?” Miranda cried out and turned around. Her torn-up maid outfit fluttered, following her body, the purple adornments matching her eyes, despite the dilated pupils. “P-please put it back! I need it bad!”

“Oh, don’t be like that sis, can’t you make do with me for now?” the blonde put her hand on her friend’s face and pulled her back.

When Miranda saw her friend’s face again her eyes instantly jumped to the two small black pills on the tip of her friend’s stuck-out tongue.

“Jasmine!? When?” Miranda gasped. But she read her friend’s lewd expression clearly: ‘Do you care?’

Not in the slightest. Miranda leapt for the pills of joy with near desperation, sticking her tongue into her friend’s mouth, seeking to claim the pills before they could both start unfairly dissolving in her friend’s mouth.

“What!? Jasmine had more?? No fair!” another girl complained. Angela, the fifth oldest princess, with brown eyes and pink, shoulder blade length hair. Apparently, the sudden appearance of two more pills was enough to part from a pussy as delicious as Anastasia’s.

Without saying a word, Anastasia pushed the complainer’s head back down to where it belonged. Anastasia then leaned back and crossed her legs around Angela’s back. The only girl who still wore a bra in this situation, Anastasia reached to her left cup and pulled out an exact same black pill as Jasmine had.

“Mfff!?” Angela nearly choked when she looked up and saw Anastasia put the pill into her mouth. She pushed against Anastasia’s legs and cried out, “You too!?”

“Not my fault you gobbled up yours the second you got them,” Anastasia said coldly as she looked down at the inferior maid. Looking up, Angela could not find a shred of mercy in Anastasia’s eyes, for Anastasia did not tolerate interruptions to her pussy pleasure. “Now put your tongue back to what it’s meant for!”

Meanwhile, the ruler of all these darling maids poured the contents of a small brown pouch all over his senior maid’s big brown ass. He then used his long nail to form a line, as straight as he could on such a soft, round ass cheek. But just as he leaned to snort it all, Miranda’s body spasmed and the powder flew all over her sweaty butt.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!” Selirius screamed in horror and rushed to lick up what little he could salvage before it all wen to waste. But even as he licked his maid’s ass clean, he already felt that the effects would not be even half as potent as if he had done it properly. When he sat up, his grey beard was a little darker from the fine mist of powder.

“Slut!” Selirius spanked Miranda’s ass. “Can’t you do even one thing right!!”

But Miranda just moaned from the sweet pleasure of the spanking His Majesty gave her, accentuating the lovemaking she and Jasmine were in the midst of while the effect of the fresh dose of concentrated pills kicked in.

Selirius exhaled heavily as he marveled at Miranda’s marvelous butt. So soft, so smooth. He was angry with his maid, but he could not stay angry with her butt. He could not help but squeeze it again, just to feel his fingers sink into the first-rate dough.

“What a naughty ass!” the king’s breathing quickened, and his massive tree-trunk twitched. “Not even so much as an apology? You understand what that means, right?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 383: The King’s Favorite Ass (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Miranda understood what ruining His Majesty’s powder line by shaking her ass too much meant. “Punishment♥” the tanned beauty moaned as she gazed lustfully at her King’s veiny ten-incher.

“Hehe, aren’t you a little too excited?” Jasmine giggled while swirling her tongue all over her friend’s giant milkers. “Maybe the proper punishment would be to not fuck you in the ass? What do you think, Your Majesty? Wouldn’t you rather fuck my pussy instead?”

“Hoo? You make a good point, Jasmine,” Selirius pondered his options while stroking his long, messy grey beard. Miranda’s first-rate ass was without a doubt her biggest and greatest asset. Incredibly hard to resist the temptation to ravage it. However, punishment was required.

“WHAT?!? NO!!” Miranda cried. “P-please, Your Majesty! I need your cock in there!” Miranda all but twerked her giant tanned ass as she begged. “I feel the effects kicking in already! If you fuck me now—”

“Selfish slut!” Selirius slapped his maid across her ass, enjoying every moment of it. “Oh, ‘give me this pill’, ‘fuck me that way’! Oh, I’m gonna feel so good’! It’s all about you, isn’t it!? Shaking your fat, sweaty ass to get what you want! Well, your shaking ruined my last dose! How are you going to make up for that!?”

“P-please, Your Majesty, please, mercy!” Miranda begged and rubbed her giant butt cheeks against her King’s girthy piton.

“Screw mercy!” Jasmine kept giggling. She loved to tease her friend when she was in such a state. And Miranda’s submissive twerking and squirming created a peculiar, spicy sensation when their clits rubbed and slapped together. “I think a week of chastity belt will do you wonders!”

“NOOOOOO!! Anything but that!” Miranda was in tears.

“Then beg!” Jasmine bit into Miranda’s areola. “Beg, like your life depends on it!”

 “I’ll do anything you want, Your Majesty!” Miranda pleaded, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, sunk her fingers into them, and spread them wide apart, revealing her open rectum, properly stretched wide by the previous fucking. “You know how good I can milk your cock in this state, Your Majesty!  I’ll suck up every last drop out of your magnificent cock with my vibrating insides! Mess me up hard, Your Majesty! The more you do, the better your cock will feel!”

“Tugging at your King’s heartstrings just to get your butt fucked while high… What a slutty maid I hired!” Selirius’ grin was obscured by his beard, but his eyes could not hide the truth: he was all too happy to plunge his monster boner into his most loyal maid’s ass and ravage it for all its worth.

Selirius grabbed his maid’s fat ass and leaned over her, brushing her smooth back with his coarse beard while he licked Miranda’s back, up her spine to her nape.

“Very well, Miranda,” Selirius breathed into Miranda’s nape and touched the edge of her open, pulsating anus with his glans.

“Ahn!” Miranda salivated for the cock that was so close to finally entering her, the lightest touched made her tingle.

“Don’t hold back, Your Majesty!” Jasmine screamed. “Fuck her brains out! Make her forget who she is with your cock!”

Selirius wrapped his hands around Miranda’s body, grabbed her tits and jammed all ten inches of his meat all the way into his favorite ass in the city.

“YEAAAAHHH!!!” Miranda jerked up as the sudden burst of sweet, sweet pain blasted through her body.

As if in slow motion, Miranda felt every inch of her King’s cock with every single cell of her insides. She felt how he pushed inside her, that hot rod that made her full again. She felt her muscles stretch wider to fit that veiny beast. She noticed every movement of her ass, waist, and back as her body arched and bent to adjust itself and make room for the impaling pole.

Nothing could match this feeling. He made Miria his bitch with her cock. With a single motion he submitted her. Her insides wrapped around his cock, making love to it, kissing it, thanking it for this joy. And when he pulled back, Miranda’s insides clung tight, unwilling to let go, even though Miranda knew how well it will feel when he’ll thrust back into her again.

Miranda’s anus stretched out, desperately holding on to her King’s meat. What if he leaves again? Just when she was finally whole, what if she ends up empty again? That was when Selirius smashed back inside her ass, harder than last time. And the joy of being whole again, of even more force tearing her apart made Miranda scream in ecstasy as sparks flew before her eyes.

“Cumming!! CUMMIIIING!!” Miranda screamed with her tongue out and eyes rolled half-way back while her sweat and saliva poured on Jasmine who ground her crotch against Miranda’s, getting high on watching her friend’s ass-fucked ahegao face.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 384: More Asses to Be Had (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What a beautiful face!” Jasmine smiled, looking at her friend’s ahegao expression while grinding her pussy against Miranda’s.

“That’s the ass I love!!” Selirius gasped as he fucked his maid hard and fast. Miranda’s orgasming butthole and insides kept vibrating all around his cock, making for a doubly phenomenal sensation of tightness and vibrations across the length of his cock.

“Your Majesty, I want to fuck her too!” Jasmine said with a gleeful smile. “I want to see her face when she’s fucked in both holes! How more stupid can it get?”

“F-fine!” Selirius agreed and stuck two fingers into Jasmine’s twat. “I’m really spoiling you, aren’t I?”

“Ahn! Maybe, but let’s not pretend like you don’t like spoiling us, hehe,” Jasmine giggled as she moved her hips to meet her King’s fingers while keeping tight contact with Miranda’s swelling clit.

“You know your King well,” Selirius grinned as he fingered Jasmine with two fingers with a ‘come hither’ technique, making sure to stimulate her G-spot while the black magic did its work.

Jasmine moaned from the stimulation of her clit and pussy, but her main joy came from the anticipation of the things to come—or was it cum? As her King fingered her, warm, black liquid oozed from his fingers and spread through her pussy, binding with her inner muscles, making her feel tingly and warm.

“Ahhh~” Jasmine moaned sweetly while the thick black liquid bound itself with her juicy pussy. It fed on her liquids, consumed them, used them for growth. By the second, Jasmine felt fuller than before, despite just two fingers inside of her.

“It’s started,” Selirius pulled out his fingers out of Jasmine and stuck them into Miranda’s pussy instead. With his other hand he pulled Miranda hard by her black hair to get a look on her face. Her fucked, orgasm face. How could he not kiss her, when it was his cock that made her that way?

“Are you ready to lose your mind?” Selirius asked Miranda in between deep, tongue swirling kisses.

“As long as I have your cock inside my-yyyyyYAAAAH!!?” Miranda practically screamed when her King’s fingers in her pussy were pushed hard against her pussy wall while another object entered her. A hard, hot, morphing object.

“So impatient,” Selirius shook his head, not like he actually minded this. He loved feeling his maid’s impatient, half-form cock penetrate her friend while his fingers were still inside her.

“I couldn’t help it!” Jasmine laughed as she pushed rocked her hips against Miranda’s, pushing every inch of her black formation inside her friend as soon as it formed. “How can I not shove it in her pussy when it makes her go cross-eyed? How can I not when it feels so good? Each thrust stimulates my pussy directly as if I had that thing all my life!”

“Hnnn~!” Selirius pulled his fingers out of Miranda and to have both hands to grope his maid with. Miranda’s ass got tighter since Jasmine’s growth invaded her pussy. He certainly could keep going like this until he came and creamed Miranda’s insides like he loved to do. However… It wasn’t anything he hadn’t done countless times before. And today, he found his eyes wander toward Miranda’s younger friend’s smaller ass more than usual. Angela and Anastasia seemed content to just enjoy each other’s tongue and pussy without any addition of male energy. That would not do!

Selirius pulled Miranda up again, gave her a deep, parting kiss before throwing her back on Jasmine.

“Keep her holes occupied until I get back!” Selirius instructed his second most senior maid. “I can’t just sit here having fun and watch my other maids disregard the importance of male cock for their health!”

“W-what!? Already!?” Miranda cried, savoring each second of double penetration while she could.

“Shut it!” Selirius’ voice tone soured. ‘Had you not wasted my remaining powder with all that ass shaking, I would have given Jasmine more ‘tools’ to work with. Sit here patiently and orgasm on together with Jasmine until I get back!”

“B-but-but-but-AAAAHHH!!” Miranda moaned and stuck her tongue out again with an arched back when Jasmine pinched and twisted her clit.

“Don’t take me lightly, ass-slut!” Jasmine exclaimed before biting into Miranda’s tit and pulling tight while continuing to abuse Miranda’s clit and filling her pussy with her growing black ‘thing’. Jasmine took it as a challenge and a point of pride to torture her friend into repeated orgasms even without her King’s ten-incher.

Angela heard Anastasia’s breathing change, her moans grow subtly louder and more frequent. It was only a matter of time before she licked her friend to another orgasm. A well-practiced tongue technique and patience was all it took. Unless disrupted by sudden groping of naked ass.

“You didn’t seriously think I’d just let my maids turn into some cock-hating lesbians did you!?” Selirius asked as he aimed his rock-hard cock for Angela’s petite, pale ass.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 385: Craving for More Love (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“MFmf!?” Angela’s eyes bulged from surprise when she felt her King’s hands on her bum and—more importantly—the tip of his girthy cock spreading her butt cheeks apart. “Wait, Your Majesty—”

Angela’s cry was cut off when Anastasia flexed her thighs and pulled the maid back down where she wanted her—tongue in pussy. Anastasia was done with interruptions.

“Now, now, Angela, don’t be like that,” Selirius said. “We both know how much you love to feel tiny ass pounded by a real cock.”

And all the proof the King needed was right there between Angela’s slightly spread legs while she was eating out Anastasia on all fours. Selirius rubbed his giant prick against his petite maid’s wet pussy lips, lubing up his cock before the main course. And the more he rubbed, the more juices flowed out of Angela’s sweet hole.

Selirius didn’t even have to do this: his cock could lubricate itself by secreting lubricant at its wielder’s command. However, the King enjoyed the process. He liked to see and feel his maid literally get wet as she recalled the last time His Majesty plowed her to such a powerful orgasm that she couldn’t see straight for hours.

“Ready or not, here I come,” Selirius announced his invasion. He grabbed hard at Angela’s little butt, parted her cheeks apart and pushed right on inside.

“Ahn~” Anastasia moaned when she felt the sudden change of rhythm of Angela’s tongue. Instead of the vanilla, boring licking, Angela’s tongue went into overdrive—spinning, swirling, up and down, side to side, vibrating across the entire length of it, which added additional tingly stimulation to Anastasia’s G-spot each time Angela’s vibrating tongue brushed against it.

“Much better tongue work,” Anastasia commended Angela, a praise she seldom gave to anyone for anything. “I should have asked His Majesty to ravage your ass from the start!”

To start with, in Anastasia’s eyes, Angela’s tongue was her only redeeming quality and the only reason she let Angela anywhere near her private parts. Anastasia would have preferred another maid’s snake of a tongue (with much better technique to boot), but since that was not currently an option Anastasia had to make do with what she had available to handle her body’s natural cravings. And Angela’s tongue was the only one in the castle that even remotely came close to Anastasia’s favorite maid.

“Ooohhh, what a nice, tight little hole!” Selirius groaned in pleasure as he plowed his maid’s ass and built to a quickly approaching climax. “Do you like what you see, Myla? Ah, it looks like I need not ask!”

Selirius looked at his newest maid by the door to the luxurious royal chamber, legs apart, breathing hard while rubbing herself off to the sight of her new co-workers embracing their desires without guilt or shame, how it should be! Why couldn’t she join them?

Not fair! Myla bemoaned while sticking a second finger inside her wet pussy to while she imagined something much bigger inside it. Why couldn’t she experience what it was like to be made full to with such a gigantic piece of love? How could it even fit? Yet it always did! Even now, it looked like it would rip Angela apart, yet her muffled moans into Anastasia’s pussy were that of pleasure, not pain. Her hips did not lie—she moved to meet His Majesty’s love. And who could blame her? Myla could not! She could not wait to be made love to and finally be full like all the maids. To moan like they did. To join them in euphoric heaven that they were at the gates of. Myla bit her lip, watching the show with jealousy and anticipation, knowing what was about to come as her King came inside her senior colleague.

Selirius’s thrusts became faster and faster. He grabbed Angela’s narrow waist with his bony fingers and lifted his maid’s lower body up for a better angle while he pushed her onto his tingling, tightly wrapped cock to meet each and every single one of his thrusts with her body as if he tried to impale her with his cock through and through.

And as Selirius’s thrusts jerked, moments way from inevitable, bowel-filling climax, Angela’s limbs contorted while her spine arched further to simultaneously service both of them. Her A-cups pressed into silk sheets on the floor while her face was buried between Anastasia’s legs, simultaneously her lower body had no choice but straighten to the shape and length of the mighty pole that pulsated within her.

“Ah!” Myla gasped softly when she saw the maid’s abdomen bulge from the overwhelming love that her King filled her with. It’s starting! Myla squeezed her breast a little harder.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 386: Ass to Mouth (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahhhh, what a tight ass you have, Angela!” the king praised his maid’s stuffed butt as he came deep inside. “Sometimes not even the vibrating insides of a big-ass slut can beat the tightness of a petite, pussy-eating maid!!”

Angela could not even moan properly through her own orgasm because of Anastasia’s selfish actions. Locked in place, face between her friend’s legs, tongue deep in the admittedly sweet pussy, Angela moaned muffled sounds, providing additional warm stimulation to Anastasia’s pussy lips, while the growing tongue brought Anastasia closer to orgasm.

“GMHF!?!?” tears formed at the corners of Angela’s eyes when she felt her King invade her deeper. She was not even allowed to come down from the climax she was still in the middle of! Instead, she felt her bowels getting filled further, and further. A strange hot stuffiness that reached her stomach and showed no sign of stopping. It wasn’t unpleasant, but it was limiting, as Angela’s lost control of her body that contorted and molded to this unnatural, but inevitable invasion.

There was one thing that helped Angela deal with the particularly tough thrusts into her body by her King’s gargantuan thing: Anastasia’s pussy juices. Angela gobbled up the sweet, energizing love that Anastasia secreted as if it transformed into lubricant for her King’s cock to use.

The more of her friend’s juices she gobbled, the better Angela felt. She wanted them all. She needed them all. She reached deeper and deeper into Anastasia with her tongue. ‘G-spots’? ‘Gentle stimulation’? Who cared about that? She wanted every drop Anastasia had. The selfish bitch of a maid held her juices back! Angela knew it!

Anastasia always mistreated her. Not that Anastasia got along with anyone particularly well. Thinking she’s above all the other maids. Some of her nastier traits she shared with the princesses. But The Queen paid no mind to the servants’ inner squabbles.

But Angela couldn’t help but feel that Anastasia’s attitude toward her was particularly venomous. Which made their love-hate ‘love making’ all the more toxic. Angela had no doubt that even now Anastasia held back what Angela wanted. What Angela needed. Why wouldn’t she hold back? Do selfish bitches just hand out their pussy juices left and right? No! Of course not! They’re selfish, remember? And they’re bitches too! So, what choice Angela has? Only one! To take what she needs! And she needs every single drop of liquid Anastasia’s love-hole is capable of producing. And she needs it now! Even if she has to collect it directly from Anastasia’s womb!

Why would Anastasia hide her pussy juices in her womb? Probably because she’s a selfish bitch! It certainly is a reasonably secure vault to store treasures in. It is a treasure in its own right after all. Men all over the world covet to get even the tiniest piece of themselves inside it. A secure vault that does not just accept unworthy infertile garbage inside it. However, Angela was not infertile! Nor was she garbage! Angela pushed her tongue deeper and deeper up Anastasia’s vagina until she just barely reached the outer edges of Anastasia’s cervix with the very tip of her tongue.

“AHN!?” Anastasia cried out in surprise when she felt a sensation she hadn’t felt since her time with a certain maid, confirming Angela’s assumption that she reached Anastasia’s ‘vault’.

Angela kept licking up every inch of Anastasia’s pussy, curling up her tongue and slurping up all the juices Anastasia secreted while trying to slither into the ‘vault’ that held the goods that had been unjustly kept from Angela.

“Mmmfgljf!?” Angela suddenly chocked on something soft yet hard pushing up her throat.

All of the focus on Anastasia’s goods kept Angela’s mind from what her body had been going through and, before she knew it, her King was already up her throat, pushing further still.

“Yessss!” Selirius groaned as he thrust his hips, fucking his maid’s entire body all the way to her throat. “What a good little malleable body I’ve raised!”

Selirius kept thrusting, kept pushing. He wasn’t satisfied with just fucking Angela. A conqueror is satisfied with conquered territory for only so long. And with new, fresh fields to plow, it is only a matter of time before he moves his force further.

“GBLHRHRHRR~~~” Angela choaked, gurgled, and burbled drool and saliva through the corners of her mouth as her King’s cock pushed up her throat and through her mouth toward the wet pussy she so diligently warmed up with her six-inch tongue.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 387: Mouth And Womb (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AHhhhhhhh~” the king let out a deep animalistic growl that spread through the royal chamber. The muscles bulged and bulked on his skinny frame, the aura around him darkened as he penetrated his maid’s pussy with his cock through his other maid’s mouth.

“Fuuuck!” Anastasia cursed and pushed her friend’s head even more into her crotch. The double stimulation of her friend’s long, womb-caressing tongue combined with her King’s tongue was spectacular. And with the effects of her pill, she could feel every inch of her pussy as it was explored by both cock and tongue. Every cell that got pushed, stretched, and rubbed by the thick, pulsating veins of the monster cock that her King had—Anastasia felt them all. She saw them all. As if she was there. As if she was the vagina that was fucked by her friend’s tongue and her King’s cock. Anastasia shuddered from the pure pleasure, increasingly wishing for more stimulation as she caressed the rest of her gorgeous, stimulation-lacking body.

“Come here!” Serilius demanded in a low, snake-like hissing voice. And before Anastasia knew it, she was pulled toward her King and let his tongue inside her mouth.

Cock and tongue fucking Anastasia’s pussy, a hot tongue in her mouth. Even the saliva her King gifted her tasted of sex and cum. Anastasia swallowed it all while her King sucked her nipples.

Huh!? When did he—!? Anastasia felt as if she missed time. One moment she was merrily exchanging happy kisses with her King, and the next moment he was pleasuring her tits with his tongue while fingering her mouth with two fingers.

It wasn’t like Anastasia minded this, though. Her breasts craved stimulation for some time now. And sucking on her King’s fingers stimulated sucking on a cock like the way she wanted when her pussy was licked. As long as nobody knows I’m thinking of cock! Anastasia reminded herself even as she thought of swallowing cock balls deep while her tongue swirled around her King’s girthy fingers.

“Ghlr!!?” Anastasia chocked a little when her King’s fingers reached the back of her tongue and moved further down to her throat. Were they always this lo-oooooooooong!?

Anastasia’s body convulsed when Angela’s tongue pushed hard against the entrance to her womb, harder and stronger than last time! As if it grew and inch or two in length! Not just that—her King’s cock continued advancing with each thrust and was soon right up there, knocking on the entrance to her womb together with the snake like tongue that kept trying got slither inside. They both missed just a little something. Just a little more until Anastasia would cum.

And just when Anastasia thought of cumming from getting fucked into by the younger maid’s tongue and his Majesty’s cock, she felt his cocks throb and jerk. One pulse, two pulse—

Threeeeeeeeeeee♥ Anastasia merrily swallowed the hot, thick cum that her King pumped down her throat while also creaming her pussy with the same heat and consistency.

A distant thought flickered in the back of Anastasia’s confused mind when she tried to reconcile how her King could cum both into her mouth and pussy at the same time. She was sure that her King still had his hand in her mouth. Yet why did his fingers feel more like a magnificent cock than any cock she ever tasted? 

Such foolish questions were blasted away into nothingness when Angela’s cum-lubricated tongue slitehred through her womb’s resistance and proceeded to make love to her womb directly, propelling Anastasia to a strong orgasm.

But as Anastasia came from her favorite womb-licking technique while swallowing a healthy dose of protein, her mind was blasted into a blank white slate when her womb’s entrance was broken through by something much thicker and stronger than a simple tongue.

Using the slight opening Angela’s tongue created, Selirius thrust his cock hard and fast through his maid’s body and pushed right up Anastasia’s womb. Anastasia’s nipple’s twitched in Selirius’s mouth to his great joy as he licked and suckled on them while fucking her womb and mouth.

There was only so much depth he could push through when choosing the vagina for an entrance, but Selirius had every intention to use the most of it. He kept thrusting harder and faster, pounding the depths of Anastasia’s womb to the point that his thrusts started lifting Anastasia’s butt off the floor.

Had Anastasia been on a sleek surface, her butt cheeks would have already made wonderful slapping sounds. Alas, Selirus was deprived of this joy due to plenty of soft cushion abundantly available and spread out on the floor for all his maids’ convenience. But it did not matter. If he would get to hear his maid’s ass bounce against the floor from his thrusts, there was no reason to leave her ass on the floor, was there?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 388: Two Cocks for Two Maids (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Selirius’ body bulked further, his muscles stretched under great tension, displaying clear striations through his thin skin while he leaned over Angela’s through-and-through fucked body, growling over her like a mad bull, mad with lust for tits and pussy. And that lust reflected in the king’s thrusts and the girth of his phallic organs that bulged Anastasia’s throat and lifted her entire body off the ground with the strength of his cock pushing up against the depths of her womb.

But even as the king’s attention focused on his Anastasia, he did not ignore Angela. Even as he fucked Angela’s throat from bottom up, his cock grew additional veins at the back of her mouth. These veins then moved down Angela’s trachea and pumped ample oxygen for the girl to breathe while she focused on her delirious task—gurgling and fantasizing something about a ‘vault’ and ‘hidden juices’.

But fucking Anastasia in such a cumbersome position was getting increasingly difficult. One arm in Anastasia’s mouth, another playing with both his maid’s bodies, switching from one to the other. Though his reach was long, he could not properly build momentum to get enough womb-pounding, maid-body-through-fucking stimulation to finally cum again.

The king needed a proper grip. But he did not wish to abandon Anastasia’s mouth and throat, nor could he if he wished to keep her properly in the air. But if both his hands would be busy with Angela, that left only one option.

Selirius pulled his hand from Anastasia’s mouth, withdrawing his twelve-inch finger-cock, that quickly morphed back into two, bony dark-colored fingers.

“Ghaaah!!!” Anastasia gasped for air. But only a second later her body swayed on her King’s cock: forward, then back. Anastasia tried to catch her balance by moving her arms, but another thrust into her womb threw her off balance and she fell back.

“Ghurk!” Anastasia chocked when a long tongue wrapped around her neck, preventing her from falling back.

“Dhon’t whorry—I’ve ghotshya,” Selirius spoke with his tongue out of his mouth. It must have been at least five or six feet long to catch his maid from the distance between them. But the king’s tongue only grew. It coiled once more around Anastasia’s neck, then went up to her mouth and pointed its tip to her half-parted, gasping lips.

“Ophen wide,” Selirius told her maid while the tip of his tongue formed into a cock.

Anastasia opened her mouth and the king instantly thrust forth, securing his maid’s position in the air. Once his tongue-cock was down Anastasia’s esophagus and moved further down, he loosened his grip on her neck as it was no longer needed.

And with both his hands finally free, Selirius grabbed Angela’s petite body properly around the waist and lifted her entire body off the ground. He angled her up and resumed his thrusts, each more powerful than the last, fucking all the way through Angela up Anastasia’s womb. The stimulation was great indeed, but a hard-core, debauched pervert needed to escalate ever more to get off over and over again.

With his lower cock already at the maximum depth it could invade, Selirius moved his ‘upper’ cock down Anastasia’s convulsing body. The two cocks and Angela’s tongue were the only thing that kept Anastasia upright while her pussy, mouth, throat, womb, and stomach were pounded into, through, and against.

Angela’s tongue did not find the hidden juices it was looking for in Anastasia’s womb. No doubt it was that fat cock that took them all while she wasn’t looking! Angela wrapped her tongue around the end of the fat, womb-smashing cock, squeezed that piece of meat tight and jerked it up and down, pumping it for the juices that it stole.

“HohOHOOO~~” Selirius jerked and lost his momentum for a moment from a new type of pleasure he had not quite experienced before. His tongue-cock barely made its way to Anastasia’s stomach, not even half-way to where it had to be. But Anastasia’s orgasmic convulsions that clamped her esophagus around his tongue-cock made it increasingly difficult to progress.

“MFFFF~” the king’s whole body tensed up from the rapidly rising pleasure brought on by Angela’s vigorous tongue-job. The way her tongue rubbed up and down the underside of his cock in the damp, hotness of Anastasia’s womb. The king felt himself swell in there, filling up all the remaining space that only increased the pressure on his cock that he felt could burst at any moment.

Feeling orgasm approach, Selirius wanted to satisfy both his cocks. So, he tightened his coiled tongue around Anastasia’s neck once more, squeezing tight around his tongue-cock inside and jerked that cock through Anastasia’s neck while Angela’s tongue jerked him to a glorious, groaning, shaking, cum-blasting orgasm inside Anastasia’s womb.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 389: Ouroboros (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After cumming through Angela’s body all the way into Anastasia’s womb, Selirius calmed down enough to push on his tongue cock further down Anastasia’s body through her esophagus and stomach. His cum that he unloaded straight into Anastasia’s stomach acted as a lubricant while he went further down her insides. Selirius just made sure to connect his air-pumping cock veins to Anastasia’s trachea to ensure that his maid did not suffocate while he thrust more feet of his tongue cock down his throat.

Meanwhile, while experiencing the joy of her King cumming throughout her entire body, feeling every pulse, pump and throb through her very organs, Angela finally got what she wanted. Her tongue succeeded in subduing His Majesty’s fat cock in Anastasia’s womb and made that piece of meat release all the juices he withheld from her all this time.

It did not even fully register that this was just the tip of the many feet of cock that coiled all through her body and used her as a sleeve for her King’s pleasure. Even as every hot throb inside her organs blasted Angela’s mind into pleasure heaven, her mind hyper-focused on one thing. Those juices that she invaded her friend’s womb for.

Perhaps, it was a defensive mechanism on the part of Angela’s mind to shift her focus as much as possible from the literal fucking of her body and pour all her attention on one specific task. Had her mind not done this, Angela might have been blasted unconscious by the inhuman orgasms.

So, if anything, by limiting and subduing the amount of pleasure Angela could feel, her mind extended the girl’s joy and length of this ‘serving time’. Otherwise, Angela would have ended up getting blasted by an hour’s worth of orgasm pleasure in the span of a second, passed out, and awoken hours later to find out it was all over.

However, there was a new obstacle preventing Angela from completing her self-imposed quest for ‘Hidden Vault Juices’: her tongue and His Majesty’s cock had completely blocked the only entrance in and out of the ‘Vault’. But the solution was obvious for determined quester: she grew her tongue another few inches and coiled it into a spiral drill. Angela then rotated her tongue counterclockwise to continuously withdraw the cum from Anastasia’s womb and feed it directly into her mouth while her King’s cock pumped more cum into the womb as fast as Angela was able to collect it.

What Anastasia’s mind went through during all this no one could even hazard to guess. The girl’s rolled back eyes were completely white since before her King’s orgasm. Provided with enough air to sustain her body, yet with a partially limited flow to her brain through a carefully controlled choke of her neck, multiplied the high from the black pills and sent Anastasia’s mind flying higher than any kites were ever flown while she merrily let her body get skewered from both ends.

Anastasia even no longer minded that it was Angela’s tongue that violated her womb. At least, back when she still comprehended whose tongue it was that broke into her womb. By the time the cum-drilling operation began, Anastasia did not even have enough presence of mind to be offended that the pleasuring of her womb was not even an after-thought in pursuit of ‘juices’. The reverse ‘drilling’ sent vibrations directly through her womb, delivering fresh orgasms that would no longer be possible for a body this overdosed on pleasure. And that was before her King reached her backside.

As his orgasm subsided and the milking of his lower cock inside Anastasia’s womb came to an end, Selirius needed new highs to climax again. Even as his tongue-cock pushed down Anastasia’s colon, it was no longer enough to simply skewer and fuck one of his maids through-and-through. Not today. Been there, done that. However, there was one thing that he wanted to do. Something that his perverted mind suddenly coveted more than anything in the world. He wanted to complete his malformed, depraved version of an ouroboros ring.

With one cock up one maid’s ass and all the way into a womb of another, it only made sense that a cock that entered the second maid’s mouth would inevitably exit through her backend and go straight to fucking the inexcusably empty womb of the first maid. After all, what King wouldn’t want to fuck both his maids into their wombs while also using their entire bodies as cock-sleeves?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 390: The Master and his Maids (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“FREEEDOOOOOOOOOM!!!” Selirius howled when he felt his tongue-cock burst out of convulsing Anastasia’s back end. Even if his maids were still lucid enough to comprehend what he screamed, none of them would get the reference to the last words of their King’s old rival that he personally executed before most of them were even born. But Selirius didn’t mind. His tongue-cock wasn’t going to stay ‘free’ for long anyway.

Indeed, Selirius inhaled deep, coiling and twisting his upper body as his wrinkled skin darkened further, and then jerked forward, spewing forth more length of his tongue-cock. Several feet of it. Feet turned to yards, all of which rapidly pushed down Anastasia’s adequately squeezed throat and traveled all through her shuddering body while she came over and over from the stimulation, no longer even comprehending what was happening.

Angela was still somewhat lucid. She completed her quest for ‘Hidden Vault Juices’, yet her thirst was not quenched at all. Like eating a couple spoons-worth of ice-cream when an entire bucket was still available, Angela wanted more. She swirled her tongue all over Anastasia’s womb and vagina but what little more drops of liquids Anastasia’s pussy had to offer, was woefully inadequate.

In reality, Anastasia’s pussy gushed love juices and the girl had squirted two or three times at least, directly into Angela’s mouth. However, all those amounts Angela had already taken for granted and her mind did not even register them any longer. Those were ‘default juices’. Nothing less was even considered an option.

If a girl had a one-night stand with a guy, it was to be expected that he’d have at least six inches and would last an hour. That was a given and wouldn’t be even brought up in her circle of friends. It’s if he had eight inches and fucked her two hours straight in all the right ways and gave her five orgasms, that’s when expectations are exceeded. And that was what Angela was looking for now. An equivalent to a two-hour fuck with five mind-blasting orgasms, measured in juices. And Anastasia was not providing that, selfish bitch!

Angela cursed her selfish co-worker. Can’t His Majesty do something? Angela licked, coiled, stroked and worshipped the cock inside Anastasia’s womb, but no more juices came. Why not? Angela despaired. Aren’t I a good maid? Always all the others get all the attention! Fuck love! Can’t I at least have some juices!? Is that too much to ask from this fu-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU—

Angela third-moaned, third-screamed, third-gurgled through her clogged throat and mouth right into Anastasia’s crotch from the deep, unexpected impact she felt in her special place.

While Angela counted her grievances, self-blinded to her fucked state, thirsting for juices, it appeared that her thirst for lewd jucies was so strong that every pore, every drop her sweat exuded her desire. She managed to shake her hips even while impaled on cock and held tight by her King. Her pussy gushed love juices of her own, signaling what she wanted to receive. And her King got the message.

They were connected, the King and his maids. More than some silly master-servant relation, Selirius slowly became more and more aware of his maids’ minds and thoughts. The more they fucked, the more they snorted, swallowed, and consumed the Black Pixie Dust, as well as its more potent pill form, the more they connected. As the chamber filled with the scent of sweat and sex, their thirst for depravity intensified along with the potency of their orgasms.

Selirius felt himself get drunk on the smell of his maids. Their very auras that he could practically see as heat radiated from their bodies while their faces contorted between ecstasy and agony. Heat! Of course, they are always in heat! Selirius thought while his eyes practically bulged out of his eye sockets as he watched his maids’ bodies with lustful intent.

Poor things! Too fertile and sexy for their own good. But that’s why I put them in my service! A maid’s purpose is to be fucked by her master! How can they resist fucking each other when if they’re the sexiest in the kingdom? How can they resist their thirst for my cock if my cock is the best in the kingdom? They can’t! They’re not supposed to resist!

It is only natural to desire the best. Don’t they deserve the best if they are the best? And it is a master’s duty to be the take good care of his servants! To take care of their pussies if need be! Withholding my cock from them would be too cruel. And I’m not cruel! How can I be cruel to my lovely maids! I love them! All of them, each in their own way, and with enough love to share!

And share he did, as Selirius thrust his tongue-cock from Anastasia’s butt right into Angela’s gushing, juice-begging pussy.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 391: Two For Two (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WUAH! THAT’S THE STUFF!!!” Selirius groaned, managing coherent speech even with his tongue-cock out of his mouth. But this was far from the first time Selirius spoke with his mouth full and his tongue deep up one of his maid’s snatches.

The kind was in his element, groaning and moaning in growing pleasure from the intensified stimulation along the length of his yards-long cocks as he fucked both his maids, one through another, locked in his ring of unholy depravity, cumming out of their minds from getting pounded in and through every fuckable hole they had while higher than the highest flag atop the highest castle tower.

But Selirius was up even higher than his maids. Up atop cloud nine, to be exact, while his double through-and-through pleasure built to its inevitable conclusion. After all, what higher joy could there be to cum into one maid while letting the other maid feel every pump of cum go all through her entire body knowing that was destined for her friend’s womb? Cum that was blessed by her ass, mouth, her very soul, and sent with love to her friend’s fertile womb with the sweet knowledge that her friend elatedly went through the same experience as the cum went through her body too, anticipating when her share of cum would pass through and finally be delivered into her ready, anxious, tingling womb.

“HAHAHAAA! YESS! CUM, YOU SLUTS!” Selirius laughed in a voice that turned more beastly than human. “Cum for your King!”

Cum gushed out of Anastasia’s and Angela’s stuffed pussies. Despite the girth of their King’s cocks, despite the plugging of their wombs that their King drowned in semen, there was only so much pressure their female organs could contain when the king proved capable of unleashing gallons of the stuff.

“That’s no fair!” Jasmine screamed as she jumped on her King’s back, wrapped her hands around his torso and pressed her big naked titties against his ashen back. “They’ve been hogging all the attention for far too long! What about us? What about me? What about my needs!?”

“Hey, hey, hey!” Miranda came running, shaking her giant ass. “Jasmine!! You said we were in this together! What is this ‘me’, ‘my’!?”

“Can’t blame a girl for trying,” Jasmine winked to Miranda while dark aura seeped from Selirius and slowly enveloped her.

“Come on, Your Majesty!” Miranda pulled on her King’s arm that looked twice as muscular than she last saw it. “These two are used goods! They’re not even appreciating the love you’re drowning them in! It’s probably going be hours before they come back to their senses.”

“Oooh?” Selirius hissed, slowly turned his head and looked at Miranda with his sharp golden eye and black iris. “So, you two want a turn now?”

“Obviously!” Miranda exclaimed and then went on to lick her King’s shredder arm from wrist to shoulder while looking seductively at his beastly face.

“I see,” Selirius smirked when Miranda reached his shoulder and turned his hand around to stick two fingers up her twat, grew them until they were both nearly the girth of his cocks and proceeded to finger his bronze-skinned maid.

With one maid riding his giant hand like a pole, moaning out of her mind and scratching his skin with her nails, Selirius then turned his head to face the maid on his back. “You too, huh?”

“Ye-emmmff!” Jasmine’s answer was cut short when Selirius released a second tongue from his mouth. A human-like tongue that he used to explore Jasmine’s mouth. Jasmine gladly reciprocated her King’s affection after being deprived of it for so long.

“Ah, ahhAAAAA!?” Jasmine’s moans turned to a sudden cry of surprise when she felt her nipples and areolas penetrated by dozens of tiny, warm-like tentacles. Massive heat instantly spread through her breasts. Despite still resting them on her King’s back, Jasmine felt her breasts get heavier in seconds.

“Hehe, what fine girls,” the king laughed and instantly pulled out his cocks from both Angela and Anastasia, in whom he already lost interest.

In two seconds flat his cock was back to its regular ten inches and his first tongue was back in his mouth. This rapid retraction from Angela’s and Anastasia’s wombs as well as through their bodies happened so fast that the energy kept them in the air for several seconds while all their pent-up screams of ecstasy were finally unleashed in a single cry while a fountain of cum poured out of their fucked pussies.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 392: Her Maid’s Juices (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With his cocks free from his fucked unconscious maid’s, Selirius pulled out his cock fingers of Miranda’s pussy, returning them to “normal” while Miranda cried out and collapsed from the sheer shock. Selirius kept his eye contact with Jasmine while he turned the rest of his body around to face Jasmine. They both fell on the floor, the king on his back, his second-oldest maid on top of him, breathing heavily and sweating, with her gigantic, heavy cow tits right in the king’s face.

“Give your King what he wants!” the king demanded and squeezed each tit with his long, discolored fingers. Milk poured out of Jasmine’s nipples which the king greedily caught in his mouth. Some of it sprayed all over his face and beard, but that’s what he had two long tongues for as he excitedly licked every drop.

“A-ahn, h-how!?” Jasmine moaned and threw her head back. She did not understand how she could suddenly lactate or why she felt like cumming each time her milk passed through her mammary ducts.

“Me too!” Miranda cried out and took a place at her King’s side, vying for a chance to suck on Jasmine’s tit.

“You prefer your friends’s breast milk to your King’s cock milk?” Selirius asked, laughing as he let Miranda quench her thirst with Jasmine’s milk.

“A-ah!? That’s…” Miranda’s brain short circuit. She loved the divine taste of Jasmine’s milk, yet she could not understand how she knew she would love it, nor make sense of why she forwent the opportunity to take her King’s cock instead. Her mouth remained half-open, and Jasmine’s milk dripped down her chin.

“I want your royal cock milk of course, Your Majesty!” Miranda declared, though it seemed like she tried to convince herself.

“And yet you take such delicious drink without even appreciating it and let it spill all over the floor?”

“Ah, I—”

“Save your excuses for your friend!” Selirius said and grabbed Miranda’s tits, unleashing the same thin worms into her breasts that he used on Jasmine.

“AAH!?” Miranda moaned as she felt her breasts grow and transform while Selirius withdrew the worms.

“Have a taste!” Selirius threw Jasmine on top of Miranda.

Before Miranda even fully comprehended what was happening, Jasmine already squeezed her breasts and let out a fountain of milk. Jasmine caught one fountain in her mouth while the other rained back on Miranda’s face letting her taste her own milk and discover that she did not taste nearly as well as Jasmine. But that was only what Miranda thought.

It was no accident that for Miranda Jasmine’s milk tasted divine while Jasmine savored every drop of her Miranda’s white honey. Soon the maids were wrestling over opportunities to suck on each other’s nipples and drink the narcotic milk that they lactated in copious amounts while their King aligned their hips and put their wet pussies together for his two giant ten-inch cocks he already prepared for this occasion.

“I have a feeling you will enjoy my milk as much as each other’s,” Selirius licked his lips while admiring the view before thrusting into both his maid’s at once, making them both shoot fountains of milk in each other’s faces.

“Hnnn~” Myla tensed up as she came again while watching her friends get fucked and moan while drowning in their milk. Myla couldn’t help but imagine herself in all those positions, taking place of every single of her friends, all at once, fucked through her body, lactating into her own mouth and sucking her own milk while fucked in every hole and feeling her King all over and throughout her body! If only such a thing was possible.

“Enjoying the view?” Myla heard an older, mature woman’s voice behind her.

Myla instantly closed her legs to cover up her indecency and only then looked up behind her. Just at the entrance to the chamber of this utter depravity, in a majestic violet gown, stood her Majesty, Merillia, the Queen of Larpsus.

“Y-your Majesty!?” Myla gasped, red in the face, trying to hide her wet fingers that were just inside her pussy.

“Oh? Why so modest now?” the Queen smiled, gracefully kneeled next to her maid and slowly parted Myla’s legs. “Hmmm, you are as naughty as your friends.”

“N-not true-AHN!” Myla cried out when she suddenly felt the Queen’s experienced fingers explore her pussy.

“You say that, but who was it that inspected all your pussies before allowing you near my dear husband?” the queen asked as she pulled her fingers out of Myla and revealed the glistening love juices that the maid secreted in her horniness. Merillia then licked her fingers, getting a taste of her newest maid.

“Ah, almost ready,” Merillia purred with contained excitement as she admired Myla’s juices on her fingers. “Soon you will be able to join your friends.”

“B-b-but, why not now?” Myla asked. “All of them get to have so much fun! They grow closer and closer together while His Majesty barely even acknowledges my existence!”

“Patience, my sweetie,” Merillia whispered lovingly in the maid’s ear and reinserted her two fingers into her pussy. “At your next birthday we’ll hold a special ceremony just for you! You’ll have His Majesty’s undivided attention all to yourself while your so-called friends will burn with jealousy.”

“But that’s two whole weeks away!” Myla complained with tears in the corners of her eyes even as the Queen guided her to another orgasm while they both watched the King fuck Miranda and Jasmine silly not only in their pussies, but also in their asses, sporting four glorious cocks that appeared and disappeared in the maids’ tight twitching holes.

“You have my word that it will be worth every second of the wait,” Merillia said softly with her eyes fixed on her two senior maids’ milk-smeared ahegao faces. “Oh, have you talked to Mary recently?”

“N-not since the kitchen incident-AaAAAH!” Myla moaned as she writhed in the Queen’s arms.

“No matter,” the queen said distantly and looked past the dark servant orgy, retreating deep in her thoughts while passively bringing Myla to another orgasm.

 

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-rank patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 393: Back in Klapsus

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“The fucking furry screeching whore! I’ll rip her fucking vocal cords out!!” Ember cursed with furious vengeance in mind while still carried in Liam’s arms through the panicked streets of Klapsus. “No! She’d die too fast from that! I’ll fry her slowly. Over a low fire, with a fresh coat of oil to get a nice, golden skin. Ah, but the fire would burn her hair. Will need to shave her bald first!”

Neither Beatrice nor any of her small group of companions paid much attention to Ember’s vengeful mumblings. Ember still had not recovered from taking Felicia’s potent screech at near point blank range. The fact that she did not instantly pass out was impressive, though it might have been a curse as it left the redhead squirming and screaming in mind-tearing agonizing pain that she could do nothing about. Only by the time they emerged out of the tunnels into the city, did Ember’s condition improve. She still could not hear a single word or thing, so Beatrice just let her be. She had more important things on her mind.

The company of seven barely clothed individuals (three girls and four burly men) blended perfectly in the chaotic crowds of drunken, drugged, or half-asleep men, women, and beastkin, all in different stages of undress. The city was in an uproar, to say the least.

“DEMONS!! Demons in the city!” people screamed, spreading panic further through the city that emerged from darkness in the early morning light.

“Hundreds of them underground!”

“Thousands!”

“They’ll probably reach the surface in a matter of minutes!”

“They already killed one of the princesses!”

“The Purple Capes were slaughtered!”

Considering how thousands of witnesses ran just as the worst of the fighting broke out, Beatrice did not find their claims unjustified, though she had no reason to try to quell the panic. It provided her group with cover and kept the soldiers busy. By the time Beatrice left the arena, the victory of the fresh Purple Cape forces was all but guaranteed, and if Felicia had her way, Beatrice and her group were probably most wanted people in the entire city.

But that wasn’t what worried Beatrice. What terrified Beatrice was the condition of the girl she carried on her back this entire time, covered up by a couple of torn purple capes. For all Ember’s threats of vengeful fires, Olivia was the one who was burning up. Beatrice’s back was drenched in puddles of sweat from the radiating heat from Olivia. Beatrice also realized that Olivia stopped sweating, because her hot face was drier than sandpaper, only getting moisture from resting against Beatrice’s neck and shoulder.

And even in such a death’s door condition, what few weak movements Olivia managed were all hip-based movements. The girl wanted more. More and more of that one thing that the demon gave her. She grinded against Beatrice’s wrapped tail until Beatrice lifted up Olivia higher on her back so that the sex-sick girl could not reach it. So, Olivia resorted to short spurts of grinding against Olivia’s back. And they were only short because Olivia simply had no strength left in her body. All the subconscious, feverish lust burning hot within her body was not enough to get Olivia’s body moving for more than a couple seconds at a time for a few pathetically weak movements.

“Where are we going?” Carl asked while he and Jeremy helped wounded Chris through the streets that turned narrower and fell back into darkness as Beatrice diverged into secluded alleys.

“Quiet!” Beatrice demanded while she tried to remember where indeed.

Four eunuchs, that was all that was left of Beatrice’s short-lived cult. Yet another failure that she wrestled with while she tried and failed to remember the exact path to a secluded hideout. ‘The Wholesome Inn’ that was ran by those two cat girls was absolutely out of the question. Even if the hardcore innkeeper let her and her eunuchs inside, it would be a matter of time before they were found.

But after taking another turn and ending up at the same cracked door that Beatrice saw two minutes ago, she relented that it was hopeless for her to find someone who did not want to be found after just a journey through a maze of alleys, which Beatrice did not even attempt to memorize at the time.

Beatrice stopped, turned sharpy and walked fast straight to Ember. Usually so calm and seemingly a step above others, Beatrice never saw her freckled bodyguard in such a vulnerable condition. With barely any motor function and dried blood stains running from her ears, raging fury was all Ember had left.

Beatrice did not shout. Even if by some miracle Ember’s hearing had already returned enough to barely hear anything, Beatrice did not want to announce to the world who they were and where they were going. Instead, Beatrice pulled off her tiny eye mask and shoved it right in Ember’s face.

A faint smirk emerged on Ember’s face—the closest she’d been to her old self. Ember pointed to the darkest, dirtiest, smelliest turn they could take.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 394: Back in a Certain Shop (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Knock knock!” Ember shouted as she was carried through the opening in a thick wall that led into a warmly lit guest room that was covered in layers and layers of different animal hides.

“Oh no! No, not you again!” a voluptuous blonde moaned but not only from pleasure of cock inside her pussy while bent over a table with a generic big naked man behind her. Samantha was not happy to see the unexpected guests, neither Ember nor Beatrice. “And what’s with this entourage with—oh my!”

Samantha eyed the four fresh pieces of sentient meat on legs walk into her guest room one by one, one more impressive than the other, even the wounded, weary one.

“We need a place to stay for a bit,” Beatrice said as she laid Olivia down on a couch as gently as she could.

“We’re also short on money and manners,” Ember added while Liam put her down in a chair. “But we were hoping there’d be something we could arrange for inconveniencing you.”

“Hn! That would depend greatly on what they’re packing,” Samantha said as she eyed the men’s kilts while her man toy kept fucking her from behind.

“Huh?” Ember asked.

“Are you deaf?” Samantha asked, annoyed, looked at Ember and saw the dried blood across the sides of the redhead’s face. “What happened? I didn’t think you’d participate in the—Ah!”

Samantha moaned when the generic naked man thrust into her more powerfully than usual, apparently trying to remind of his existence. However, that was not what Samantha reacted to. She finally recognized the kilts the four eunuchs were wearing.

“Aren’t these guys Felicia’s Masked Pyromancers? What the hell did you do?”

“Everything’s amazing!” Ember answered in broad strokes to Samantha’s distraught expression.

Beatrice had no time for explanations so she just touched the two eunuchs closest to her and used her [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill on them.

“Have fun!” Beatrice said to Carl and Chris without even looking at them as her focus was on Olivia.

“‘Fun’?” Carl asked. “What about everyone left behind? Bob, Tom, Adam-OAH!!”

Carl’s worries came to a sudden end when he felt the warm joy of cock run up the leg that Beatrice touched and build at his mutilated crotch. Within seconds, worries about Bob grew more distant and thoughts of a big titted blonde’s pussy grew stronger.

Mere minutes ago it took all of Chris’ efforts to stand on his own two feet. But as the cock between his legs grew, Chris felt lighter, his posture straightened, and he felt just as alive as the first time he felt this effect.

Samantha sighed when she saw bulges of thick sausages push against the two men’s kilts. The generic naked man that fucked her was generic in every aspect, and these two bulges that kept growing right before Samantha’s eyes promised her exactly what her body demanded.

Carl and Chris looked at each other for about two seconds before they nodded, dropped their kilts and moved in to get the action they were so unfairly denied earlier, the action they fought for. Their closest friends fought and died for the right to fuck sexy voluptuous blondes once more. What kind of cruel bastards would dishonor the memory of their brothers and withhold the use of their hard-earned cocks for a second time?

Jeremy and Liam were left salivating as they watched Carl and Chris shove the generic no-name aside and present their thicker, longer sausages to Samantha for inspection.

“You’ll get your turn half an hour, don’t worry,” Beatrice said. “Oh, and you already fucked that white haired bitch to your heart’s content, so don’t be complaining!”

“You did WHAT!?” Liam’s jaw dropped wide open, and he looked at Jeremy’s face for confirmation.

“T-that’s… Not… How I would—”

“You piece of shit!!” Liam screamed. “While all of us were fighting for our lives, you… You!... With Felicia of all people!! I… I’m calling dibs when it’s our turn!”

“On what?” Jeremy asked.

“Whatever I feel like at the time!!”

Nobody else cared about their argument. Chris and Carl were in a world of their own, receiving warmup blowjob and handjob for the first time in years by a stunning expert in the art of pleasing cock. Ember slouched deeper in her chair as she unconsciously drifted into slumber. And Beatrice prepared to use her [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on Olivia again, with more desperation than real hope that it would work.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 395: Beer Flavored Lubricant

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice unwrapped her tail from around her waist and spit its cock-shaped tip to lubricate it before penetrating Olivia’s sore and bruised pussy as a requirement for [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)]. However, Beatrice barely managed a drop. Only now Beatrice realized how dry her mouth was and tongue was, to the point that it got uncomfortable. And as soon as Beatrice noticed this, her stomach growled and she felt how absolutely famished she was.

When was the last time I ate? Beatrice tried to remember and got lightheaded. Her cock twitched at the thought of how delicious her cum was the last time she tried it. But even as pervy, hungry thoughts flooded Beatrice’s mind, she felt increasingly unwell. All the adrenaline rush from the demon fight, rushing to save who she was able to, escape from the mines—the emergency fuel that kept her body going had finally run out, and at the first sign of remote safety it hit Beatrice all at once just how depleted she was.

Concentrate!! Beatrice slapped her face to try and beat some temporary energy into herself. This is not time to sleep or think of thick, creamy, delicious cum! No! Stop it! Even if Beatrice was safe, Olivia was not. Beatrice’s body did not get to simply do a survival victory dance, eat a cum meal, and call it a day when Olivia’s life hung by a thread.

“Don’t you have some water or something here!?” Beatrice called out to Samantha.

And although the blond had her mouth too full to answer, she freed up one hand for long enough to point to a clay jug on one of the tables in the corner of the room.

Beatrice rushed over there, grabbed the full jug with both hands. It had at least half a gallon worth of liquid in it, and Beatrice simply lifted it and started downing the entire thing as if she was as thirsty as she was.

The liquid that the jug contained most certainly wasn’t water, but even as bitter as this beer was, Beatrice could not get enough of it gulping it down while excess spilled over the sides of the jug, ran down her neck and splashed all over her big titties.

With half the jug gone, Beatrice returned to Olivia and was able to do a much better job at producing beer flavored lubricant to lube up her tail. As bad as saliva was as lubricant, Beatrice only needed it for a couple of seconds, so it didn’t matter that it would dry up nearly instantly. Beatrice had almost no doubt that somewhere in her Eros Craft Skill tree she would probably find a Skill for actual lubricant production, but she had exactly zero Skill Points to spend and could think of twenty better things to spend them on if she got them. For example, upgrading her [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill.

Fuck, I did so much damage to that tentacle thing, but did not get even a single Skill Point! Beatrice was extremely disappointed with the outcome of that fight, now that she thought back to it. It should have been the opportunity to score countless Points and plow through levels, instead she was stuck at Level 25.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

25 (98%)

Health Points

640/640 (+1.16/sec)

Arousal Points

127.6/370 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

260/260 (+0.65/sec)

Physical Attack

22

Physical Defense

25

Magic Attack

26

Magic Defense

39

Speed

21

 

Even the numbers on Beatrice’s system information tab started to blur. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Beatrice grit her teeth as she reflected on her night in the so-called games while entering Olivia just enough to cast [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on her.

Her fledgling cult decimated, no useful captives to interrogate or trade for, such as Felicia or the princess. Felicia literally summoned demons into a city that is supposed to be the last bastion against demons! Is she working for the demons? Is she able to control them? Is she secretly a demon? Who else knows about those demons? The Purple Capes didn’t seem to know, yet they work together with her. What a failure to let her escape!

And even the girl that had that explosive bubble magic who Beatrice jumped in to save and effectively ended the abhorrent competition for. With everything that happened, Beatrice couldn’t even recall the girl’s name. Number 40? The second that Beatrice remembered the numbers that Felicia used to dehumanize her competitors, Beatrice realized that she still had the black armband on her arm and she instantly ripped it off.

Beatrice had intended to heal that girl up if needed, but everything spiraled out of control so quickly. Did she survive? If she somehow did, what did the Purple Capes do with the survivors? What about Bob and the other eunuchs that might have lived through the carnage? Are they all like Bob? Will they just be executed? Probably worse, if Felicia has any say.

To top it off, Beatrice couldn’t even risk returning to the Wholesome Inn at this moment. What about Tabitha!? Wouldn’t she end up in the crowds to check on me? And if she wasn’t there, why not?

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 396: Healing Tip

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With the tip of her tail inside Olivia’s pussy, and the [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill cast, Beatrice looked for any signs of improvement in Olivia’s condition. There was none.

Do I use [Refresh Cooldown (+1)]? Beatrice wondered. It came off cooldown just before Beatrice reached Samantha’s hideout, a little over six hours since her “gift” for Bob. A repeated sting at the fate of her first mini-cult member. There was no such thing as worrying about “wasting” a six-hour cooldown in order to try and save Olivia’s life. But the healing isn’t working at all! I need to get another level in the [Fast(er) Recovery]!

If Beatrice enhanced her healing, casting that twice would have a much bigger impact. Beatrice rushed to check the requirements of the next rank of [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] only to have her hope instantly crushed.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 24

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 24

 

Level 24 and Eros Craft 24. Beatrice had the level, but not nearly enough Skill Points put into Eros Craft.

Skill List

Name

Cost

Cooldown

Craft

Rank

Unnatural Beauty

-

-

Mischief

B

Succubus's Wings (+1)

-

-

Combat

E

Succubus's Thermoregulation

-

-

Combat

E

Succubus's Tail (+1)

-

-

Eros

E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2)

-

-

Eros

C

Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

-

-

Eros

D

Sharp Claws (+2)

24/m

10s

Combat

D

Daze

10

30s

Mischief

E

Arousal Pool (+2)

-

-

Eros

D

Arousing Touch

25

30m

Eros

D

Dick Growing (+2)

80

30m

Eros

B

Summon Sex Toys (+1)

5

5m

Eros

E

Refresh Cooldown (+1)

x3

6h

Combat

B

STRIP!

10

30m

Mischief

F

Extend Claws (+1)

5

2m

Combat

E

Illusionary Split

10

5m

Mischief

D

Fast(er) Recovery (+1)

30

2m

Eros

C

Taint Cleansing

100

24h

Eros

D

Dick-Growing Cum Spores

20/s

12h

Eros

C

Blink

20

5m

Combat

D

Be Careful Where You Stick It

50

30m

Eros

D

 

 

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

36

Unused Skill Points

0

Skill Points in Combat Craft

11

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

21

 

What a brutal system! Beatrice just couldn’t win no matter what she did. If she put all her Skill Points into Combat Craft, she couldn’t win a single fight. If she put all the Points into Combat Craft, she’d have no Points to put because most of them came from her “Eros time”. Not to mention that she wouldn’t be able to function with the amount of fucking she’d have to do just to stay sane under the influence of the Arousal system.

Beatrice looked over to her “eunuchs” and Samantha’s threesome and saw Samantha resting her head on her hand and tapping her fingers on the table, still half-bent over, getting increasingly impatient with the guys arguing over who got which hole to fuck.

What kind of crazy fuck stunt do I need to perform to get three more levels fast? Beatrice wasn’t sure she could top her last time with Samantha and even that got her only one level. Get levels through Combat? Go straight to Belmot’s lair and pick a fight with his soldiers? Beatrice started to think that wasn’t even such a terrible idea. After all, during the fight with the demons she was able to swat away annoying Purple Capes like flies.

The only worry would be the higher-ranking soldiers like that big buy from the Shadow Woods. Would he even pose a challenge anymore? Beatrice started to seriously think through her half-desperate, half-insane idea. He did mention a captain, but even if I won’t be able to match her in Combat Skills, would she be able to resist my charm, sexiness, and eight-inch cock?

Beatrice tried to get up, but barely moved a couple inches up, before dropping back to her knees, grabbing her aching thighs. Fuck! Even with Beatrice’s increasingly superhuman abilities, apparently there was a limit to how punishment her muscles could take. Her body turned increasingly numb, sluggish. At least something as simple as moving her tail, should have still been possible, yet Beatrice found trouble even doing that. Beatrice tried to pull her tail out of Olivia, and it would not budge. That was when she finally noticed that Olivia held her tail with both hands, not letting it out of her pussy.

“Olivia!!” Beatrice screamed out with a momentary hopeful smile. This was the most movement Olivia managed since Beatrice found her. Finally seeing some progress in the healing, Beatrice used her [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skill to reset the cooldown of [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] and cast that on Olivia again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHN!!!!!” Olivia cried out and arched her back in throes of a brain-bashing painful orgasm.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 397: Awake (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AAAHHH~~” Olivia kept crying and moaning as she thrashed in what looked like agony rather than pleasure. With what control she managed to wrest over her body, Olivia grabbed Beatrice’s tail and shoved it as deep as she could inside her pussy.

“MORE!!” Olivia screamed as looked down between her legs with giant, tearful eyes and a crazed expression, pushing more of the tail into her pussy. “More! More, more more moremoremore!!!!!”

Olivia’s pussy was not even prepared to take as much as she wanted, but Olivia did not care. She was unable to care. She needed her holes filled. And she needed it now. No matter whether it caused pain or pleasure. Pain and pleasure came hand in hand. True pleasure could not arrive without pain. The true pleasure of getting fucked in every hole and getting cum through could not arrive without the pain of stretching her holes, organs, and body to fit the giant, cum and pleasure gifting cocks and tentacles. The pleasure that came with giving yourself up as a flesh toy to the superior being for the reward of ultimate pleasure. Pain was not just a part of it. Pain was what brought the pleasure. What brought the joy. Pain brought the ultimate extasy. Pain was the pleasure. Pain was the extasy.

“Olivia!! Snap out of it!!” Beatrice tried to shake some sense into Olivia. Yet Beatrice’s presence was not acknowledged in Olivia’s mind. Only the tentacle in her pussy that refused to give the pain and pleasure that she craved so badly.

Olivia pushed Beatrice’s tail up to her womb and did the damndest best she could with what little strength she had to push it inside for at least the tiniest bit of taste of the ecstasy she lived through in the clutches of the tentacles of a true God of Pleasure.

Yet Olivia’s desperation alone was not enough to accomplish what she desired. Beatrice’s tail looked like a tentacle, felt like a tentacle, filled her pussy like a tentacle, but it did not act like a tentacle. It did not pound her mercilessly. It did not thrust up her womb with the intent of fertilizing it. It did not bulge her belly with the passionate thrusts of an alpha lover. Zero passion was present in this third-rate tentacle imitation.

“Whyyyy!?” Olivia cried in anguish at not getting ravaged. “Am I not good enough anymore!? Please!! I’ll do anything!! Here! I’ll prove it! My devotion! My love!!”

Olivia pulled Beatrice’s tail out of her pussy and instantly shoved it into her mouth. Without a second’s hesitation Olivia pushed it further into her mouth, until she reached her throat. Her body resisted for a moment, getting a gag out of Olivia.

But Olivia’s desire to prove her worth was greater than her body’s automatic protective responses. Olivia swallowed hard and pushed the tail down her throat. Further down. Deeper down. Bulging her throat. Gagging and crying while her body convulsed in rejection. But Olivia did not stop. One foot of tentacle was nowhere near enough to fuck her up to her stomach. Not nearly enough to fuck her all the way down to her ass. Olivia pushed further even through the lack of oxygen, lack of breath, lack of pleasure.

“Olivia, STOP!!” Beatrice screamed and pulled her tail back out of Olivia’s esophagus before the poor girl suffocated herself.

Fuck! Beatrice could not even free up Olivia’s throat as fast as she wanted to. Olivia swallowed so much of the tail and held it with both hands with such force that Beatrice’s only choice was to do it slowly to avoid adding even more internal injuries to the deranged girl.

“GHUAAAGH~” Olivia’s spit and droll followed Beatrice’s tail out of her wet mouth. Even as her body gasped for the air she so desperately required; Olivia’s trembling fingers followed Beatrice’s tail but failed to catch it before it escaped from her reach.

“GH-NO!! COUGH! Cough!!” Olivia fell over, unable to resist her body’s natural instinct to breathe and fight for survival even against its delirious master.

Beatrice stood up, with tears in her eyes and aching heart over the unrecognizable condition in which Olivia awoke. A thought slipped through her mind that it would have been better if Olivia did not awake than to see her like this, and Beatrice hated herself for such a thought.

Jeremy and Liam watched this from a couple feet away utterly stupified.

“WHYYYY!?” Olivia asked the cock-shaped tip of Beatrice’s tail, following it wit her eyes now that it was out of reach, and she was too weak to follow it.

“Please fuck me!” Olivia begged with tears, snot, and droll smeared across her face. “I want it! I need it! I’ll die without it!! I beg you!! Fuck my womb! Fuck my ass! Fuck my stomach!! Fuck me through and through! I’m sorry if I’m too tight!! Shove your fists up my ass to stretch it wide if need be!!”

Jeremy lifted his foot up and took half a step toward Olivia.

Beatrice glared at Jeremy and said, “If you so much as touch her, I’ll snap your neck!”

Jeremy instantly backed off five steps until he was closer to sleeping Ember than Olivia.

“Fuck my body just like before!” Olivia groveled at Beatrice’s feet. “My body is for you to be fucked! To be inseminated by you! To birth wonderful demon babies! To feed them with my milk, to cum as they suckle on my tits while you fuck my cunt and mouth, feed me the slop I need to sustain your babies as you fertilize my womb again and make me climax again! Orgasm from fucking! Orgasm from giving birth! Orgasm for feeding! Breeding. Fucking. Over and over and over and over and over and overandoverandoveroverover—”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 398: Sleeping Beauty (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“overandoverandoveroverover—GHMPF!!” Olivia got her mouth filled mid-rant by Samantha who walked in from behind with something in her hand, shoved it in Olivia’s mouth and held the palm of her hand over the deranged ninja girl’s mouth.

Olivia put up a feeble attempt of resistance but ended up swallowing whatever was in her mouth soon enough. Beatrice watched this with nearly as much surprise as Olivia had, but let Samantha do her thing because the blonde did not look as interested in fisting Olivia’s ass as Jeremy did.

Within ten seconds of swallowing whatever it was that Samantha put into Olivia’s mouth, Olivia’s movements turned even more sluggish, she slumped lower, struggling to keep her eyes open—a feeling to which Beatrice could relate. Soon enough the last drops of strength escaped Olivia and she sunk backward into Samantha’s embrace.

“That drug was strong enough to knock out a horse,” Samantha said as she laid Olivia down. “She’ll be out of it for a while. More importantly, either you lot snuck a tainted outsider into the city, or you managed to find demons within the city.”

“Or someone within the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild has the power to summon demons,” Beatrice said and fell onto the same couch laid Olivia down on before. With Olivia unconscious and another crisis delayed, Beatrice felt the full weight of exhaustion crush her spirit and body to the point that it became increasingly difficult to even keep her heavy eyelids up despite the need for an explanation that her host deserved.

“Nonsense!” Samantha rejected such a notion. However, before clarifying she looked at Carl and Chris and asked, “What the fuck are you two waiting for!? A written invitation signed by the King and Queen?”

Chris and Carl felt like they missed something. One moment they fucked this hot chick, the next moment she nearly broke their cocks when she pushed them aside like they were paper weights, grabbed some ingredients and rushed to the deranged, wailing girl in order to shut her up. And now she asked why they were not back to plowing her ass and pussy?

“Scary,” Chris muttered.

“But hot,” Carl added.

“I swear I will throw you all out if those cocks are not inside me within the next three seconds!” Samantha threatened.

Finally, Chris and Carl ran to the pussy like their life depended on it. Chris was first to slide himself inside Samantha, leaving Carl struggling to find a way to get his cock past the wide wall of flesh that Chris formed behind Samantha. Carl then decided to make do with Samantha’s mouth, but the blonde brushed his cock aside, “Not now, you dolt!”

Even more confused than before, Carl tried to come to an arrangement with Chris behind Samantha, while Samantha finally addressed Beatrice’s comment, “The demons answer the call only of demons more powerful than themselves. And only the highest tiers of demons can conjure gates through which demons can emerge. It is unfathomable to imagine such a being hiding in that debauched organization. Hey! HEY! Cockgirl!!”

Beatrice jolted in place, opening her eyes and realized that she had already nodded off while Samantha delt with her cock problems.

“D-demons… Right… That Felicia is most certainly is a monster of a special kind,” Beatrice struggled to form a coherent sentence, but even in this state her opinion of Felicia was unwavering. Recalling Felicia’s words and actions it was almost amazing what an extraordinary level of cruelty and callousness that little monster must have possessed to revel in supervising those Games the way that she did.

“Who-hn?” Samantha asked on all fours while Chris continued to thrust into her and Carl got under her, preparing his cock for entry.

“Felicia Thundersomething,” Beatrice said. “A pintsized furry beastkin with less concern for human life than even the demons showed.”

“Felicia? She’s barely a-why would you say that? What did the demons do?”

“At first it looked like those demonlings just were out to kill everyone, but when the bigger demon with tentacles appeared, the demonlings acted with more coordination than Felicia’s guards. And they started to avoid killing anyone that fell to the effects of the mist that the tentacle demon spread.”

“The Taint,” Samantha gasped. “What the hell… Ah! You guys! Finally!”

It took them long enough, but Chris and Carl finally managed to arrange themselves in a way that allowed them to fuck Samantha’s ass and pussy.

“B-Beatrice!” Liam called out to the succubus, waking her up again. “Can we… Can you give us cocks too, please? You need to rest, so we don’t want to trouble you later.”

“Fine, yes, whatever,” Beatrice agreed, annoyed that she couldn’t get some shut-eye. She did not even remember that she was speaking with Samantha just moments before.

“You too, get here! hurry” Beatrice gestured for Jeremy to move his pervert ass closer.

As soon as both eunuchs were in range, Beatrice used [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] on her [Dick Growing (+2)] and blessed both eunuchs with fresh cocks.

“You have half an hour with those, make it count,” Beatrice said with her eyes closed as she curled up on the sofa to finally get some sleep.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

Chapter 399: Rain of White

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“PLEASE!!! We’re all going to die anyway!!” some guy begged a hot chick on his knees out on the street while people ran back and forth in all directions, screaming, drinking, snorting drugs, looting, fighting, and fucking like it was their last day on this earth.

The hot chick looked to the skies for a moment, thinking, then said, “I probably should go visit my mother.”

She then sharply turned away from the pathetic being and walked off through the panicked streets, leaving the guy with a devasted look. That devastated expression on the guy’s face slowly morphed into anger, then entitlement fueled rage. He jumped up, screaming, foaming at the mouth and rushed after the woman of his fantasies with a look of a psycho killer rather than the kind and gentle lover that he envisioned himself to be.

His animalistic shrieks alerted the woman to his approach and she turned around just in time to see the back of a spear land across his foaming mouth, dislocating his jaw and sending several teeth flying.

“BLHUAWHAGAGHAHAHKLAJKDSAAAAA!!!” the foaming guy was sent tumbling off into a dark alley by the spear of a Purple Cape, leaving only a trail of teeth behind him.

“I am sooo over this,” the hot chick said, waiving off a ‘good riddance’ and went to her mother for a long-overdue quality time while more Purple Capes arrived on the streets like overslept antibodies late for the fight with a virus.

“My, my, look at them go,” Gamesh chuckled as he looked at what could only be described as hysteria.

“I see absolutely nothing about this,” captain Flavna said as she walked as fast as was permissible without breaking out into a full-on sprint to the nearby square, followed by a substantial group of soldiers.

Just then a giant glass window shattered right in front of Flavna with two beastkin, a foxkin and a deerkin, jumping out of it, each carrying a giant bag over their shoulders. One of the more keen-eyed, a foxkin, glanced to his side and saw who exactly he jumped in front of. As if he was in some movie, time slowed down for the foxkin.

His expression changed in slow motion from a ‘you only live once’ excitement to a ‘shit your pants’ terror as the last few hours flashed before his eyes and he wondered in how many different ways his life would have turned out if he had not decided to rob this particular store at this particular time.

Maybe if he hadn’t stopped for a ‘quickie’, or if he had turned it into more than a ‘quickie’ and done his part to satisfy his partner too rather than running off with the excuse of ‘who gives a fuck, it’s all over anyway’.

Maybe he could somehow convince the two captains of the Purple Capes and their entire entourage of some thirty plus soldiers that he was not robbing the store, but was actually chasing after the robber? And the bag of goodies over his shoulder wasn’t the literal evidence of his crime but the evidence of his good samaritanism! The deerkin was about to run off with two bags, but the foxkin already managed to take back one and was about to get back the other bag too.

Yes! The foxkin is the hero in this situation! He’s just holding on to the bag so that some other looters don’t show up and steal it while the store owner is unconscious with a giant lump on his head. The foxkin’s shitpants terror jaw-drop briefly started to transform into a half-assed grin while he was still midair, concocting a way to live through the next ten seconds of what was left of his life if he didn’t figure this out. Glancing fast to his partner in crime—No!—the dastardly villain who he was chasing after, the foxkin noticed that the deerkin was doing his best deer in the headlights impression upon also noticing the literal manifestation of a death squad.

Good! The foxkin thought. If he remains as slow and stupid as he has been all his life, I might—Ah, shit—

The swiftly approaching boot of captain Flavna’s tornado kick dashed all hopes of a good outcome for the foxkin, and the time-slowed, numbing blow across the face was followed by another rain of teeth that the pavement of this street was quickly getting used to this weird morning.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 400: Scum of the City

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“BGHLEH!!” the foxkin’s face crashed into a nearby brick wall at forty miles per hour knocking out another half dozen teeth from the other side of his jaw, relocating it back into place after captain Flavna’s tornado kick.

The foxkin’s accomplice, the deerkin, only had the time to blink when he saw his partner in crime zap through the air at record speeds before the deerkin also received the honor of experiencing the kick of a captain of the Purple Capes, ending up with brick imprint on his face and a broken horn.

“Pathetic scum!” Flavna said as she stood over the two beastkin, looking down on them with utter disdain, like the worms that they were. “Jared, Darek, lock this two up in the lowest levels of the Pits with the other insects. Ninety days.”

“Yes!” the two Purple Capes answered in unison and went forward, past Flavna to pack up the two beastkin.

“What’s the point!?” the deerkin screamed, discharging spit and blood with every word from his beaten mouth. “The demons are in the city! It’s all over-GLHERHK!!”

Flavna stepped on the deerkin’s broken face, shutting him up, and said, “Don’t you worry—I’ll keep this city standing so that you don’t miss out on a single second of your quality time with your fellow worms and bugs down in the Pits. Take them from my sight!”

And as the two broken beastkin were dragged away Flavna turned to her men and said, “This lunacy ends now! Six men continue with me and our champion. The rest, spread out and restore order at once! I don’t care how you do it, even if you have to break every bone in the bodies of the spineless subhuman garbage that would see this city sink into chaos at the first sign of trouble! Minimum sentence ninety days swimming in the shit down the Pits! Murderers are to be executed on the spot! Spread out!”

The Purple Capes instantly ran in all directions, dispersing through the streets of the city, though even this one street required the attention of ten of them, leaving Flavna with Gamesh and seven more men, on of which towered above the others.

Flavna resumed her swift pace to the Town Square with her remaining entourage.

“Gamesh, what the fuck are the other lieutenants and captains doing?” Flavna asked the other captain beside her. “Letting the entire city fall to this state in such a short time! Absolute disgrace!”

“I wouldn’t presume to question the schedule of qualifications of my fellow captains,” Gamesh smiled.

“Pathetic, useless pigs!” Flavna clarified her thoughts of her fellow captains. “Growing fatter and lazier with each passing day, smearing their snouts in the slop of the royalty’s tablescraps!”

“Not so loud,” Gamesh said in a quieter tone, encouraging Flavna to do the same.

“Look at him!” Flavna picked up a random guy off the pavement by his black curly hair. “You really think scum like this notice or even care?”

Even with his head finally off the pavement, the guy barely showed any sign of life. His body limp, his mouth agape, letting out low, one-note stupid sounds with his blasted eyes rolled half-way back into his skull, higher than a kite.

“Uff!” Flavna winced at the smell emanating from the useless piece of flesh she held and threw the man away from her path before shaking her hand as if it got contaminated. “Just cast the Amplification.”

“As you say, captn’!” Gamesh said, came closer to Flavna and touched her neck with his index finger. A dim light briefly formed at his fingertip, noticeable only if one looked for it. “Done!”

Flavna made eye contact with her champion and beckoned him to follow her to the center of the town square as they discussed before. The muscle giant followed the captain, with all remaining Purple Capes close behind while other guards appeared and disappeared in the chaotic crowds, taking down dissidents.

“MAKE WAY, SCUM!” Flavna’s voice thundered through the open square, having an instantaneous effect on everyone in her vicinity save for the most stupefied ones who were not even capable of moving if their life depended on it.

Once Flavna was close to what would be considered the center of the square and a reasonable open space formed around her, she spoke while several Purple Capes dragged bodies away from the opening, both the live bodies and the ones that were not as alive.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 401: The New Champion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“LISTEN UP!!” Flavna’s voice blasted across the town square to the point of nearly knocking the nearest townsfolk off their feet as they all fruitlessly covered their ears. “This is Captain Flavna of the City Guard!”

Gamesh, the guards, and the champion behind Flavna took on the captain’s voice just fine because Gamesh protected them from his own spell. Everybody else received no such comfort and the whole point was for the captain to reach as many people as possible at once.

“While a couple hundred drunk and hallucinating fools spread panic through the city, the demon threat in the abandoned mines has already been dealt with!” Flavna continued. “Every single demonling has been eradicated as well as the Lesser Abomination that summoned them! Hundreds of our finest soldiers are sweeping the underground for survivors as well as taking the bodies of the unfortunate fallen back to the surface to be mourned. After search and rescue operations are concluded the tunnels will be sealed!”

The surrounding townsfolk still got used to the deafening voice of the Captain, many looked at each other with confusion, not sure what to believe. Certainly, good news, if true, and almost too good to be believed. Some cheered and clapped with relief, while a great many people felt downright stupid.

In the span of just a couple of hours the citizens of Klapsus were informed that their last safe haven was gone, everything doomed, party over, and that it was now safe again. If true, those lucky enough to sleep in after a late night of partying would wake up none the wiser about the entire thing and be better off for it.

“Some of you might have heard of that Lesser Abomination or even witnessed the demon with your own eyes. What you should know is the name and face of the hero who single handedly bested a Lesser Abomination. The latest champion from the so-called Forge of Champions. And for once, a tittle well-earned in a true test of skill and courage! Step forward, Champion, and tell the citizens of this great city your name.”

Gamesh reached up and briefly touched the neck of the gigantic living and breathing mountain of muscle before the champion stepped forward and stood next to Captain Flavna with his back straight and chest out. His body covered in countless black and blue bruises and fresh scars from the recent battle.

“Alexander,” the champion known previously only as Number Seven said with a thunderous, enhanced voice that shattered several windows.

“A name to be remembered and an event worthy of a celebration!” Flavna said though she never even so much as cracked a smile or even deem it worthy to grace the new champion with a glance while she sung his praises. Instead, her eyes roamed the crowd before her, the true purpose why she was here. “We will celebrate this great victory the day after tomorrow, right here, in the Black Square! A much-needed feast and a reminder that this great city will not fall so easily!”

More cheers broke out. The demon-free party could continue after all, and a promise of a feast in a city that’s been balancing on the precipice of starvation excited both the mind and stomach.

“With that said,” captain Flavna’s tone darkened, “the chaos ends now! Any further baseless spread of misinformation and panic with be punished harshly! Looters, murderers, and rapists will receive no mercy! Order will be restored! For as long as I draw breath, I will not allow this city to crumble!”

With the majority of citizens cheering and celebrating an aversion of a world-ending crisis, many felt like complete idiots, and some quickly searched for places to hide while things calmed down as more and more Purple Capes flooded the streets, bringing swift and merciless justice.

With her speech done, Flavna quickly turned around and went to Gamesh to make sure he terminated his voice enhancement spell.

“Cute speech,” Gamesh said, smiling slyly as he removed the voice enhancement from both Flavna and Alexander.

“Make sure it is followed through with decisive action,” Flavna said. “The damage that was done tonight borders on catastrophic! Escort our champion back to the fortress. I have a long list of people I need to have words with.”

The Purple Capes instantly surrounded Alexander. The man neither resisted nor seemed intimidated. Everything so far went as agreed, and there was no point for him to remain here.

“The King will also want a report once he finds out what happened,” Gamesh said.

“Fuck the King.” Flavna said as she walked past Gamesh, taking the quickest path back to Belmot’s fortress.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 402: Bad End (18--)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AHHHN!!! YES!!! MORE!!” Olivia moaned and cried in ecstasy while getting stuffed with more tentacles than she had holes for. Olivia relied on her hands to satisfy additional tentacles as they came all over her alongside the tentacles that came inside her, pushing deeper and deeper inside her. “OOOH~~~! Just like that! You’re so filling! GHLURK—!”

Olivia kept cumming repeatedly and praising the tentacle demon until three tentacles burst out of her mouth, wiggling as they sprayed a fountain of cum into the air above Olivia. The ninja girl let go of the tentacles so catch as much cum as she could and smear it all over her body.

Olivia particularly seemed to get off on caressing her bloated, tentacle filled neck, enjoying the sticky texture of cum over the veiny protrusions of her cling film thin skin that barely contained the unnatural expansion of the vital arteries and muscles.

All through this Beatrice could tell that Olivia was in absolute bliss. Olivia’s eyes rolled back and even with her mouth stuffed she still managed to form a satisfied grin that she used to only show Beatrice.

And Olivia was not the only one getting pleased in ways that Beatrice never could. Continuously escalating moans and cries of ecstasy reverberated through the shadowy mines. The arena was lit all along its outer edge with countless of sky-high pillars of spinning infernal flames, casting hellish light on more naked copulating pairs than the most ambitious Japanese orgy porn.

All sixteen of Beatrice’s eunuchs were granted giant, two-foot-long purple tentacle cocks with which they fucked every female member of the Purple Capes they could get their massive hands on.

“Finally, someone answered our prayers, instead of feeding us empty promises!” Bob cheered as she came inside a stunning big-titty redhead, whose tits bounced back and forth as she came from Bob’s skillful technique of both pounding her pussy and rubbing out her clit to a glorious orgasm.

Beatrice couldn’t help but feel jealous and depressed that she was unworthy of such fucking. And how come some random redhead had bigger, fuller and prettier tits than her? Beatrice looked down into a puddle of cum to see her own reflection that did not satisfy her in the slightest. Her breasts were getting saggy from all the braless bouncing and fucking. Even her cock softened and shriveled at the sight of herself.

No wonder that only the least deserving demonlings reluctantly agreed to fuck her when they got pushed away from all the more-appealing females. But even their fourth-rate bent demon cocks were better than nothing. For Beatrice deeply desired any form of sexual satisfaction, having gone for months without sex after getting rejected again and again as an unviable partner. Beatrice could only go on for so long watching her lovers merrily have sex with each other while laughing at her as she jerked her tiny pecker to the sight.

Who knew that even the lowliest of demonlings could be such spectacular sex partners? Capable of forming both cocks and pussies, they fulfilled the desires of every man and woman in the arena, spreading joy and love juices to all who wished to be happy and accepted. Lilith, the magic bubble girl, hapilly fucked with two bug-like demonlings at once, while her uncle watched and fucked a demonling from behind.

“YES! Fuck them!! Fuck them all!!” the white-haired, long-eared, pintsized beastkin, Felicia Thundershnauf, cheered on the demons while stroking her gargantuan futa cock, shooting gallons of cum into the air that landed into the flaming pillars, feeding the flames of her personal orgy.

“AAAHN!!! GHAAAAAGNGHHH!! UAUAAAAAAARAGH!!!” Tabitha cried and thrashed under the weight of countless thick, slimy tentacles. She was pushed and pounded into the hard, rough surface of the stone arena, fucked by four or five tentacles into her ass and pussy while getting strangled to the point that her tongue was squeezed out, having the time of her life.

“OOOHHHHH~~~~!!!!!” Olivia let out guttural cry as she came again from the tentacles that copulated within her belly. “Sooooo much better than Beatrice’s tiny cock!! Please, oh God of Pleasure, fill my womb with your babies!!”

It hurt Beatrice to watch this, yet her tiny cock got hard, and she could not help but be aroused by the skill of the demons that she could never possess.

“So, this was the limit to your potential?” Ember appeared before Beatrice and looked down at the failed succubus with disgust. “How could you fuck this up so bad? I expected so much more from you! What a disappointing failure!”

“No!! I didn’t mean for it to go this way!!” Beatrice cried. She couldn’t even understand how she managed to fail so disastrously. “I’ll fix it!!! AAAHN~~~ I’ll… Ohhh. Somehow…”

It hurt. It hurt Beatrice’s heart and soul to know that she was a failure. Failed yet again. This was supposed to be her time! Her one chance at a better life! Only the thursts of demonling deformed cocks into Beatrice’s wet pussy and clamping ass could dampen the numb the pain within her soul.

“P-please! Please, one more chance!” Beatrice moaned as she came from getting fucked by demons.

Another chance!?” Ember grimaced at the sight of the cockroach before her. “You must be joking! Can you imagine? She’s asking for one more chance!”

“The audacity!” Lululna, the blonde, scantily clad buxom goddess concurred with Ember. “Pathetic pervert! I’m done with this loser! Let’s go have fun with someone cool and confident!”

“Agreed!” Ember and Luluna skipped to Felicia and proceeded to make out with the beastkin, slapping together their long, wet, wiggling tongues with each other while also laughing and throwing haughty glances at Beatrice.

“OOOOH!! HERE THEY COME!!!” Olivia screamed in euphoric rapture as she held her bloated, nine-months-pregnant-with-quadruplets stomach. With each passing moment her stomach grew and grew to the ever-greater joy of the soon-to-be broodmother. “CUMMMIIIINGG!!! THEY’RE CUMMMIIIING!! THE DEMON BABIEESSS AAAAREE CUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~~~~!!!’”

“OLIVIA!!!!” Beatrice screamed at the top of her lungs as she jumped up in cold sweat and saw the startled expressions of Samantha and Ember in the warmly lit guest room of Samantha’s shop.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 403: Morning Meal

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaah,” Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief when she looked around and saw Olivia still sleeping on a couch, Ember sitting oppose with Samantha at a table, enjoying a couple of drinks after a meal, her four eunuchs sulking together in their own group. They were all still here, with her, instead of getting off on fucking with hellspawn. The succubus wiped her forehead; she was absolutely drenched.

“Are you alright?” Samantha asked Beatrice.

“Y-yeah,” Beatrice was certainly happy that her nightmare was only that—a nightmare. Yet it left a bitter aftertaste. Beatrice looked down at her naked breasts and was relieved again. As unnaturally perky for their impressive size as ever.

Beatrice was pretty sure she had her Mini Top on after returning to the surface, yet now it was rolled up under her breasts. Guess I really tossed and turned, Beatrice concluded and adjusted her sexy garments. As she did that, her stomach growled and she realized that she just saw Ember and Samantha at a table with, “FOOD!!

Beatrice jumped up, rushed to the table, and attacked the humble meal.

“Woah!” Samantha leaned back as she watched Beatrice devour one of the loafs of bread.

Ember chuckled and took a sip from a cup of what looked to be coffee with cream.

Only after Beatrice was done with one loaf and dug into the next one did she start to realize how utterly bland and dry the bread was. Even calling it a bread was an insult to any cheap store-bought bread Beatrice ever tried. Of course, that did not stop the succubus from finishing the second loaf too, but by then she needed a drink of the only liquid that seemed to be available: the beer. Beatrice poured some into an empty cup and finished that off too. As bitter as it was, it did add some flavor to her tasteless breakfast.

Flavor! Beatrice remembered a certain description part of a certain Skill.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

 

Beatrice was tempted to enhance the humble meal. It would be the least she could do for Samantha’s hospitality, especially considering how they parted last time. But Beatrice didn’t feel like whipping out her dick and start masturbating first thing in the morning.

Morning? Is it even morning? Beatrice wondered. It was impossible to tell, in a room with no windows. Which also made Beatrice wonder how Samantha managed to get fresh air into her shop—Wait!

“How long did I sleep?” Beatrice asked and sat down at the table, realizing that something was very off.

“Ten hours?” Ember shrugged and continued to calmly enjoy her drink, paying it more attention than to Beatrice.

“At least, probably more,” Samantha added.

So, it’s probably late afternoon or evening, Beatrice thought. I really messed up my sleeping schedule—Oh, again!

Beatrice brought up her character information and took a single look at a single position to instantly confirm what was so wrong.

Arousal Points

5.4/370 (+0.01/sec)

 

No wonder I’m more worried about ventilation and the time of day rather than fucking anything that moved after ten hours of sleeping! My Arousal Points are as slow as they could be!

No morning wood should have been the first clue. Zero desire to coat her bland bread with delicious cum should have sent Beatrice’s alarms ringing. No matter how Beatrice counted, her Arousal should have been maxed out to the point that she’d probably be fucking the bread instead of eating it. And Beatrice knew only one way to lower her Arousal Points.

Beatrice looked at the obvious blonde, big-tittied suspect, Samantha who was extraordinarily mellow. Last time they saw each other, Samantha did not want to even speak with her so-called friend. Samantha paid Beatrice no mind and took another sip of her creamy drink, just like Ember.

Oh!

They seriously milked me in my sleep! Beatrice’s first reaction was shock and outrage. Here she was—eating bland food and drinking disgusting beer, while these two just had the feast of their lives! Though Beatrice quickly realized that the only reason she was mad was that she missed out on it. She knew perfectly well she’d have done the same thing given the choice.

“How many times?” Beatrice asked the two chill, satisfied women.

“Enough,” Ember smiled and finished the remainder of her special drink.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 404: Reflections

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

26 (12%)

 

They made me cum so many times that I broke through to the next level, Beatrice almost smiled at the ridiculousness of her horny system that allowed her to passively gain “experience” and level up in her sleep.

Having confirmed her suspicions that she was fucked and had her cock milked for food sauce while she was sleeping, Beatrice finished her breakfast without the Michelin star quality cream. A little down, yes, but Beatrice was too hungry to dwell on what was done. After all, she was stone cold out anyway. It wasn’t like Samantha and Ember hurt her. If anything, they did her a favor. Instead, Beatrice looked forward to using her delicious cum to improve improving the quality of life for the citizens of Klapsus—

“BWAHAHA!!”

“Do it again, Ruby!!”

“Fuck them up!”

“Rape her in the ass!”

“What’s with those bitch ass pussy cuts!? Cut an artery or two!”

“Fuck that masked bitch up!”

“Tear her a new one!”

*BANG*

Beatrice slammed her cup against the table with such force that she got a reaction even out of the mellowed-out Ember.

In the span of a second all the laughter, jeers, and cheers for blood and death bombarded Beatrice’s mind all at once as she remembered how callous and vicious the citizens of the city really were.

“Improve the quality of life”? Beatrice grimaced in disgust at her thoughts. For those pieces of shit!?

Finally able to look back at the events that transpired, Beatrice found it increasingly hard to justify bothering to try and save the scum of this city.

It wasn’t just Felicia and her lackeys. Beatrice threw a venomous glance at her four remaining eunuchs, remembering that despite whatever reasons they might have had, they all actively participated in those abhorrent games.

It wasn’t just the royalty. If the drug-addled king and his psycho blood-thirsty daughter were anything to go by, Beatrice could only imagine what the others were like. And all the nobles in the palace who sat around smelling each other’s farts while the city turned to shit.

But the citizens were also active accomplices in creating the festering shit that they all now swam in.

They’ve given up! Beatrice knew this much. She also knew that some of them must be drugged out of their minds. Those in power provide a continuous stream of alcohol. Anything and everything to keep the city in a constant stupor.

But so what? Does that absolve the people here? I’m supposed to just solve their problems and then celebrate together with them as if they were poor oppressed peasants and we just cut off the tyrant king’s head?

But how much of the blame is supposed to go on the people who know that every day could be their last? Beatrice looked back on her own wish to fuck as much as she wanted with reckless abandon and sighed. Maybe I should have specified that there should have been one clear bad guy in this world for all of us to hate, defeat, and celebrate? Would have avoided all the headache-inducing, complicated morals.

Beatrice looked at Olivia. The ninja actively resisted every temptation this city had to offer. Until she fell to Beatrice’s sweet words and ample pleasure. Beatrice couldn’t help but feel a little guilty. Even though she wanted Olivia to liven up a little bit, even though Olivia’s thinking was far from perfect and often selfish in her own way, it wasn’t like Beatrice did what she did for purely altruistic reasons.

Beatrice clenched her empty cup harder. If it was made of glass, it would have shattered long ago. Everything would have been fine if not for that fucking rodent, Felicia!

Beatrice still remembered her nightmare far too clearly. For it was far too close to becoming a dark reality. If Beatrice looked at her situation with harsh criticism, the end result of her “combat training” was that she ran with her tail behind her legs, licking her wounds. Eight levels stronger, yes. With four additional minions of dubious morality. But in a more precarious position than before she entered. And the one person that she wanted to help was fucked and mind broken by a demon.

“Did she wake up while I was out?” Beatrice finally asked Samantha and Ember about Olivia.

Samantha shook her head. “But be aware. She will wake up sooner or later. So, you better figure out what to do with her by then. Because if you just rely on the stuff I used to knock her out, it will eventually put her to sleep forever.”

Beatrice did have one option.

Skill Name: Taint Cleansing

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 24 Hours

Description: The Succubus can buff her cum with Taint cleansing properties. For 1 hour completely subdues the effects of the Taint. Additionally, after 1 hour the level of the Taint’s corruption is decreased by 30%.

Can only be used once on each unique target.

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 10

At least once, the Succubus must use her cock to penetrate and cum directly inside the womb of a woman affected by the Taint.

 

However, Beatrice already saw that at such a low rank this Skill was not even able to fully help Samantha, who was nowhere near as far gone as Olivia is now. Beatrice now had a Skill Point to enhance this Skill to the next rank, but even then, it wouldn’t be nearly enough to—

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ember asked.

It took Samantha a second to guess what the freckled redhead was suggesting, and she rose to object before she even heard Ember say the words: “We take her to the High Priest.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 405: Refund

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, hell no!” Samantha exclaimed, instantly and strongly opposing Ember’s suggestion to take Olivia to the High Priest Lucarad. “Just put the poor girl out of her misery then!”

“I would, but…” Ember looked at Beatrice, reminding of her readiness to kill off Olivia at a moments notice, but knowing full well that she’d never get the go-ahead from Beatrice.

“We’re not killing her,” Beatrice said.

Ember looked back at Samantha with a “see?” frustrated look.

“What about your ability to cleanse the Taint?” Samantha asked Beatrice. “Have you made any progress on it?”

“I was about to ask you that,” Beatrice said, looking at Samantha who was able to sit in place for several minutes now without a dick in her. “How long can you go on without a dick now?”

Samantha sighed, leaned on her chair a little and spread her legs to show the base of a carved wooden dildo sticking out of her.

“Before that magic you did, this thing would not be even worth consideration,” Samantha said. “But now I can manage for a few minutes not feeling as empty while I wait for the real thing. The orgasmic ‘food’ helped, but I had hoped you’d already be hard by now. Or give a few cocks to those pathetic excuses for men over there.”

Beatrice looked at her sulking eunuchs. Oh, no wonder they’re in such horrible mood! All four of Beatrice’s eunuchs were stuck together with a perma-nympho who was reduced to sucking and fucking a passed-out dickgirl because they did not have a single cock between them to offer this smoking hot horny blonde babe.

“And judging by your deflection, you don’t have anything new to offer in dealing with the Taint?” Samantha asked.

If only, Beatrice thought as she brought up the possible enhancement for her [Taint Cleansing] Skill.

Skill Enhancement: Taint Cleansing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 250 Stamina

Cooldown: 24 Hours

Description: The Succubus can buff her cum with Taint cleansing properties. For 2 hours completely subdues the effects of the Taint. Additionally, after 2 hours the level of the Taint’s corruption is decreased by 35%.

Can only be used once on each unique target.

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 20

At least once, the Succubus must use her cock to penetrate and cum directly inside the womb of a woman affected by the Taint.

 

Not only was the upgrade to the [Taint Cleansing] Skill’s power absolutely pathetic (coming in at one additional hour of “free time” and plus five percent in decrease of Taint) but also the Skill could still only be used once on each unique target.

Worst case scenario, I can only use it just once, ever on each person, Beatrice thought, hoping that the usage limitation reset with each enhancement. Obviously worth a try if I don’t have any other options, but if it indeed the usage limitation remains, I’m better off not using it on anyone who might need a stronger version later.

“High Priest it is, then!” Ember said with a far more upbeat tone than the occasion called for.

Beatrice had a sneaking suspicion that her bodyguard was looking forward to finally getting rid of Olivia or, at the very least, seeing her fall even further. Weren’t you the one who said that people were worse off after they joined that Lucarad Priest?

“Even after all that’s happened your attitude toward Olivia has not improved in the slightest,” Beatrice said to Ember with disappointment more than with anger.

“Precisely because of what happened!” Ember said. “What help was she when things got serious? Too busy fucking with the princess to notice a damn demon invasion of all things! One of the first to get captured by the demons and fucked some more, and immediately in need of rescue, again. And now, instead of a valuable hostage we have a broken, barely sentient fuck doll.”

“And giving her to the Priest is her punishment?” Beatrice asked.

“Not punishment. Just getting rid of a liability,” Ember clarified. “That was the second time you had to risk your life to save her. The third time your life was in danger because of her. At this rate, it’s only a matter of time before she gets you killed. And in her current condition, she’d stab you through the heard without blinking if it meant getting stuffed by demon tentacles again.”

“Alright,” Beatrice nodded. “Let’s go to the High Priest!”

“No,” Samantha gasped, distraught.

“Oh, and while we’re at it, shall we return you to him as well?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“Huh?” Ember blinked.

“What were his words?” Beatrice tried to remember. “Skilled bodyguard? No, exceptionally skilled! I should ask for a refund.”

“A what?” Ember asked.

“If my life is in danger again and again, as you’re suggesting, aren’t you exceptionally failing at your bodyguarding duties?” Beatrice asked Ember.

Samantha chuckled while Ember’s cocky demeanor soured instantly.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 406: Taint Cleansing (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ember looked at Beatrice in silence for a couple of seconds. Without moving, without blinking. Then she said, “So, what would be your suggestion then?”

Beatrice brought up the Enhancement for her [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill again. There is one way to check if the “can only be used once on each unique target” limitation resets on each Enhancement, the succubus though as she looked at Samantha. In modern times human trials are frowned upon without sufficient prior preparation. Luckily, no such red tape could possibly exist in a city like this, especially considering that this isn’t the type of trial that I would want to start with animals first.

“Regarding the answer to your previous question, Samantha,” Beatrice said as she started to undress. “I might have made a little progress with the Taint cleansing. But I will require a volunteer to test it.”

Before even Enhancing her [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill, Beatrice cast [Arousing Touch] on herself and stroked her cock under her skirt to get it going fast.

“Oh, well don’t mind if I do,” Samantha said with a smile and turned in her chair toward Beatrice with legs spread as she watched the stir and rise of a certain object under Beatrice’s pleated miniskirt.

The cooldown on Enhanced [Taint Cleansing (+1)] is still twenty-four hours, however that won’t be an issue, Beatrice thought as she used her new available Skill Point to Enhance the titular skill. Regardless of whether I’m able to use it on Samantha or not, I have the [Refresh Cooldown] in case I absolutely have to use it on Olivia.

“There’s just one thing I’ll need from you first,” Beatrice said as she unveiled her rapidly growing cock in all its rising glory fueled by naughty thoughts of what was about to transpire.

“After everything I’ve done for you already?” Samantha asked teasingly even as she had her finger at her lips, licking them at the sight of a piece of meat that might not fit in her mouth.

Beatrice leaned to Samantha’s ear and whispered, “There’s a certain bodyguard I need punished for failing in her bodyguarding duties.”

“Sounds lovely!” Samantha chuckled. “Though I’m not as equipped as you for such a task.”

“Not for long,” Beatrice said and gently nibbled on Samantha’s ear, casting [Dick Growing (+2)] on her.

“My hearing isn’t that bad,” Ember said with her arms crossed, still sitting opposite of Samantha at the same short table, all but pouting that her competence was called into question.

“It’s not your hearing we’re interested in right now,” Beatrice said as she quickly moved from Samantha to Ember and kissed the redhead straight on the lips while casting [Dick Growing (+2)] on her too, using the ability to grow a dick on two targets simultaneously.

“Mfm!?!” the bodyguard was truly caught off guard. Not only did Ember not expect a kiss when she was threatened with punishment, she most certainly did not expect to feel a feeling she felt twice before. Both, two days ago. Both, in the tunnels where they encountered Olivia and Tabitha. Ember also knew that she was the first one to experience this magic from the Savior since she was summoned to this world.

First times are special. First kiss, first penetration, first mission, first kill, first growing of a dick on another human being, first divorce. Ember and Beatrice shared a one such special moment. And Samantha was about to experience it for the first time too. Lucky you! Ember thought.

But today wouldn’t be Beatrice’s first time gifting a cock to somebody. That honor belonged to Ember, which allowed Ember to maintain superiority in her own mind. And Ember would have to lie to deny that it felt incredible receiving and using it that time. No wonder that her cock grew hard as a rock at the memory of pleasuring it, cumming through it.

“You gave her one too?” Samantha asked, noticing the same facial expressions on Ember face that she was used to see on men she sucked off. And there wasn’t even any sucking going on!

“Of course!” Beatrice confirmed and went back to making out with Samantha who already had her fingers over her new growth. “All the better to cum with while she moans from the pleasure of our cocks inside her!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 407: Cock Virgin (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah~, sounds amazing!” Samantha’s cock grew bigger and harder just from the description of what awaited Ember. “Though, wasn’t she supposed to be punished?”

As Samantha made out with Beatrice, she lamented that she simply did not have enough hands for all of herself and Beatrice. Samantha copped a feel of Beatrice’s giant tits, but at the same time her own erect nipples begged for stimulation. Her salivating desire for cock made it impossible not to reach the giant meat pole that just continued to grow, even past the size that Samantha remembered from last time with the succubus. However, faced with a new throbbing need between her own legs combined with an overflowing pussy that cried out for a real hot piece of meat instead of the lukewarm hard piece of food, Samantha senses were slowly overwhelmed.

Beatrice enjoyed the sight of Samantha squirming with desire, feeling her aching need for pleasure. Poor thing has no idea what’s in store for her, Beatrice thought. However, Beatrice was sarcastic. Instead of pity, Beatrice was happy and excited for Samantha who was about to open a new chapter in her cursed sex life. I need to prepare her properly or else Ember will eat her alive.

Like Samantha, Beatrice moved her hand to her make-out partner’s cock. But instead of touching Samantha’s cock, Beatrice grabbed the base of the dildo inside Samantha’s drenched pussy and pulled it nearly completely out, revealing a decently girthy, six-inch long, smooth, and straight wooden dildo.

“AHN!?” Samantha gasped when her expectations got subverted.

“What sort of barbaric punishment wouldn’t involve the punished cumming at least once?” Beatrice finally answered Samantha’s question with another question just before she thrust the dildo all the way back into Samantha’s pussy.

“AGKHUH!” Samantha let out a groan from the explosive force her mind was assaulted with and grabbed on to Beatrice as she tried to manage the new feelings.

“Or cumming twice? Or thrice?” Beatrice kept questioning Samantha on the crucial elements of punishment, thrusting the dildo in and out of Samantha with each question. “Or ten times over? Until the punished begs to stop, unable to handle the pleasure, only to get fucked right into another orgasm!?”

“Ah! Ahhhh! Aaahnnn~” Samantha moaned right into Beatrice’s soft, accepting breasts while meeting each dildo thrust with the forward motion of her hips. To sink that dildo deeper. To feel it stronger. And not just in her pussy, but through her cock too.

With so many consecutive thrusts into her pussy, each of which Samantha’s felt right through her cock, moaning and twitching from the pleasure was all she could do as she dug her nails deeper and deeper into Beatrice’s back. The surprisingly effective dildo fucking somehow affected both her pleasure organs, one of which bombarded her brain with utterly new sensations and cravings.

“Wh-wha-AH!-what the hell!!?” Samantha moaned and cried in a state of disbelief as she held on to Beatrice for dear life. The carved piece of wood that was usually a barely acceptable, glorified ‘you must be this long to ride’ measuring stick was about to make her cum.

The surge of pleasure from each dildo thrust blasted through Samantha. It rushed through her pussy up to the base of her new cock and straight up its entire length, electrifying every nerve in both her organs, culminating at the very tip in a mini burst of pleasure, making Samantha’s mind run wild with fantasies of what a cock orgasm could feel like—no—will feel like.

Samantha already knew that her orgasm was inevitable. The rising pleasure that she felt with each thrust quickly became scary. If her virgin cock felt that good without even being touched, what will it feel like when she finally cums? Will it explode? What about when Samantha finally sticks that thing into a pussy? Will it melt from the heat and pleasure? Will she melt?

Samantha could not understand it. How could a simple cock be so alien to her? Samantha spent more time with some random dick inside her than not. Held them, sucked them and fucked them in every way imaginable to spice things up until it got so boring that it rolled right back around to most basic fucking. The number of cock orgasms Samantha saw or felt inside her was beyond the counting. Yet now her body acted like that of a pent-up virgin’s in the expert hands of a cougar?

How could this one cock, her cock, make Samantha feel like her life was about to change forever? Why did her approaching orgasm feel so different, so unknown, so scary?

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 408: First White (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ember watched the show before her with amusement as she slowly stroked her new cock. But what Ember and Beatrice both viewed as mere foreplay was already sending Samantha over the edge.

“I’m-AH! Holy Fuck!” Samantha moaned as her cock pulsated from the dildo fucking of her pussy. Unable to bear it a moment longer, Samantha left only one hand dug into Beatrice’s back, bit into Beatrice’s breast for comfort, and, as she played with Beatrice’s nipple with her tongue, Samantha jerked her cock for all its worth.

“MMMMM~~~!!” Samantha moaned with a mouthful of tit as she was rewarded with compounded pleasure from double stimulation. Her new, hard meat reacted splendidly to even to such a crude up and down friction-full stroke with a clenched grip.

It only took Samantha a couple of seconds more before the strange tingling spread across her cock, then her abdomen, then made her moan strange noises into Beatrice’s breast as her body started to shake, her pussy clamp around the pounding dildo, and, FINALLY—

“BWUAAAAAAAAAH~~” Samantha let Beatrice’s breast out of her mouth to cry her soul out as her mind flashed white. White with cum that she shot through body-shaking pleasure waves straight into Beatrice’s breasts, painting them white. Sticky, tantalizing, delicious white cream. Samantha did not even stop cumming before she started to lick all her cum off Beatrice’s tits like it was honey.

Samantha’s cum did not taste like honey. No, that taste belonged to Beatrice’s cum. The taste she could not get enough of before. Samantha’s own cum however tasted much like what she was used to. In her case, a little salty. However, that was exactly what she wanted. The flavor, the texture, the after taste, the feeling of it sliding slowly going down her throat.

“Amazing!” Samantha gasped as she licked Beatrice’s breasts clean.

Samantha had satiated her hunger for food earlier. Now, she was hungry for pleasure. Cocks. Pussies. Cum. And her cock remained rock hard as she tasted the first load she produced. Samantha already knew it wouldn’t be the last. That was why Samantha’s cock throbbed and bobbed up and down the way it did. With the last drops swallowed, Samantha looked up at Beatrice and did a signature move that sent many a man crazy for her.

“Aaaahn~” Samantha breathed out with her mouth open wide and her tongue out.

Beatrice might not have been a man in the pure sense of the world but her cock and soul reacted the only way they could when hard and horny for fucking, presented with a slutty expression of a sex-starved woman who just licked up a nutritious load of cum off of giant pair of knockers, swallowed it all like a good girl and open wide for seconds.

“Well don’t mind if I do!” Beatrice said as she made use of Samantha’s warm, wet, cum stained offering.

“GHLKURK—” Samantha’s eyes snapped wide open with surprise at the girth that instantly filled her mouth. In her cock pleasure rattled mind, Samantha had forgotten that she already witnessed Beatrice’s cock grow past previous measurements, and now even this expert-level cocksucker had trouble wrapping her lips around such a piece of meat.

Samantha had thought it strange that Beatrice’s cock reached its maximum size while its owner was out cold and hard a sleep. Not that Samantha complained as she enjoyed Beatrice’s cock in every way she could think of during the previous hours, but it was rare to get the strongest possible erections out of those that were not even conscious. That wasn’t the strange part! Samantha finally realized while her throat was her throat was put to work. Her cock did not reach its maximum! The strange part is how does she manage to increase the size of her cock?

Samantha was half-mad by the end of her first fuck with Beatrice. Most of what had happened was barely discernable from a dream, but Samantha was convinced that when she first laid eyes on this big-tit beauty and her package, her cock was not as big as it is now.

“What about your four new friends over there?” Ember asked Beatrice while throwing half a gesture at the four eunuchs that watched all this with mad envy and desire.

“What about them?” Beatrice asked without even thinking. The succubus was completely in the zone by now, and it would take great, concerted effort to think of non-sex related topics. Something that the horny succubus had no interest in doing.

“Actually… Nothing!” Ember grinned and dropped the topic to let the succubus enjoy herself while she enjoyed the literal front-row view.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 409: Second White (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice glanced at Ember, taking notice of her remark and bemused expression at Samantha’s facefuck. Certainly, it was a sight to behold when one’s sexy friend is having a time of her life getting her throat stretched out while feverishly dildoing her needy cunt.

But Ember’s look was not just that of someone genuinely happy for their friend. A certain face of a despicable furry beastkin flashed before Beatrice’s eyes. A gleeful grimace of a pint-sized bitch that found amusement at the expense of others.

No! Beatrice shook her head and wiped the image of the scum from her mind before it completely ruined the moment. Ember isn’t like that… Not yet! Beatrice pushed Samantha down on her dick and enjoyed the prolonged squeezing pressure on her cock to get back in the mood.

Is it an inevitability in this city for everyone to fall further and further past redemption? Beatrice couldn’t help herself. Was Felicia redeemable a couple years ago? An ignorant, ambitious girl that got corrupted by everyone around her before she even noticed? If I was summoned a year or two later would Ember be just as callous, merciless, and far beyond moral event horizon with death being too soft a punishment?

Looking back, Beatrice couldn’t lie to herself that Ember was pretty cold-blooded already. And yet she did not sink nearly as low as Felicia. Harsh surroundings can’t be used as an excuse! Felicia makes her own choices as does Ember.

“That’s enough!” Beatrice said as she pulled out of Samantha’s mouth.

“GHUAAAHH~~” even as Samantha caught her breath she followed Beatrice’s mighty shaft with a hungry stare, eager for more.

But Beatrice did not have all day to toy with Samantha. She got the big-breasted blonde up and turned her around for a good ol’ fashioned pounding from behind. Except it wouldn’t be any ol’ fashioned pounding. “If you came from a dildo, you’re gonna love this!”

Beatrice wiped the table clean from any breakfast items that would get in a way of a breakfast fuck and bent Samantha over the table, ass high up. Samantha’s wooden dildo stuck out half-way out of her pussy, so Beatrice pulled it out completely so that it wouldn’t be in the way and pressed it agains’t Samantha’s backdoor entrance.

“So that we don’t lose it!” Beatrice jokingly explained her action before pushing the dildo inside Samantha’s ass.

“Ahn~” Samantha’s lovingly moaned as her ass fully accepted the pussy juice lubed up dildo with just a single push inside.

“I take it you used my cock with all your holes if your ass is already that warmed up?” Beatrice concluded and spanked Samantha on the ass.

“Of course!” Samantha did not even deny it as she looked back at Beatrice’s hard, ready cock and just lifted her ass up more. For more spanking, for more fucking. Beatrice happily granted both. After a second slap the sound of which reverberated from wall to wall, Beatrice pushed Samantha’s face and tits down against the wood of the table while the “wood” of Beatrice went straight into the wet, cock-starved pussy.

“YESSS!!” Samantha practically purred, finally getting what her female part craved so much. But her “male part” had cravings too. And though the pussy fucking sent pleasant sparks to her cock, Samantha wanted more. But before her hands could even leave the table, Beatrice pinned them both at the wrists.

“Your cock needs something more than your slender fingers,” Beatrice whispered softly to Samantha and before the blonde even blinked, she saw a fat, cock-like tip right on front of her eyes.

Samantha’s brain did not even burden itself with what sort of cock could have suddenly appeared before her if Ember was still sitting on the other side of the table, and the four Beatrice’s men were cockless.

“Ahn~!” Samantha instinctively opened her mouth and welcomed inside what turned out to be a long, slender tail with a cock-shaped tip that Beatrice needed thoroughly lubricated.

“Ohh, that’s the spot!” Beatrice moaned herself at the pleasure of a solo spit roast which could make her cum oh, so wonderfully quickly if she let loose. But with Beatrice’s system’s Arousal Points at record lows, it was almost too easy to exercise control.

After stuffing Samantha’s mouth and throat for a second time—this time even deeper to get sufficient length covered in throat slop—received wonderfully judging by Samantha’s pussy clamps on Beatrice’s cock, Beatrice once again pulled out of Samantha’s mouth-pussy and, without wasting a second, like a snake coiled her lubed tail around Samantha’s twitching, swinging cock.

“Let’s see how long you—oh?” Beatrice couldn’t even finish her sentence before Samantha’s pussy clamped down hard on her cock and Beatrice felt Samantha’s cock pulsate inside her tightly wrapped tail after just a couple stroking motions.

“Ooooohhhhhhh~~~~” Samantha let out a deep moan as her cock shot out another load of cum, aimed by Beatrice right under Samantha’s belly and tits, smearing both the blonde’s body and table with sticky cum.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 410: Easily Toyed With (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Well, that was quick,” Beatrice said with a grin. It was an interesting experience being on the other side of the dreaded phase, though she only said it to Samantha in fun. “Despite your record-breaking number of hours of sex, despite all your experience with cocks, you’re still a virgin when it comes to your own cock. But that’s about to change, right Ember?”

“Hm, you propose I take my dear Sam’s cock virginity?” Ember chuckled.

Proposition isn’t the word I’d use, Beatrice thought, but decided to leave the specifics a surprise.

“I certainly sounds fun, but first”—Ember stood up and revealed her hard-on in all its glory—“a little service for me too?”

Samantha barely came down from her sudden second orgasm when she saw the impressive shaft, tall and proud growing from just where Ember’s clit would have been.

Ember dropped her robes and stood closer to the table, her cock just barely out of reach of Samantha.

“That sounds like a wonderful idea,” Beatrice said and pulled out a little out of Samantha’s pussy before thrusting forward hard, pushing the blonde’s entire body forward on the cum-smeared table.

With ample lubrication, Samantha slid forward on her tits with little friction, face-first right into Ember’s cock. However, Samantha had turned her face a little, so the Ember’s cock pressed only against her cheek, instead of landing right in her mouth.

“Oh? Is that a ‘no’?” Ember asked, looking down on Samantha and sliding her cock across Samantha’s face. Back and forth, each time lingering a little on Samantha’s closed lips. “My cock not good enough for you? You sucked on Beatrice’s like it was milk and honey!”

When Ember’s cock passed Samantha’s lips again, Samantha suddenly opened her mouth, took the tip of Ember’s thing inside and sucked it like a lollipop while expertly swirling her tongue along the head’s bottom, making Ember moan and shudder from sheer surprise.

But even several seconds later after the shock should have worn off, Ember still could do nothing but lean against the table at the mercy of Samantha’s expert tongue. Though Samantha might have been a virgin when it came to her own cock, she was a master when it came to the cocks of others.

After barely half a minute of toying with Ember’s cock by using nothing but her tongue and the softness of her lips, Samantha let Ember’s cock out of her mouth, spit on it and smeared the saliva across the upper half of Ember’s dick.

“So, that’s how it is,” Samantha said as she looked victoriously up at Ember who was completely powerless in the hand of Samantha. “I’ve felt more cocks press against my lips in a week than you did in your entire life. The nervous twitch, the slight hesitation that’s quickly followed up with clueless overcompensation. I can smell an amateur from a mile away!”

“Who do you thi-IIIIIIINK!?” Ember yelped when Samantha took her cock back in her mouth and serviced an additional inch of it, this time putting in more head work. The smooth rotation combined with a gentle suck and a wet caress of the tongue made Ember’s pussy juices flow.

“I could not believe it at first,” Samantha said after once again letting Ember out of her mouth and taking care of her to the same result with just a single hand with ease. “But what I could not believe even more was that my lips could be wrong. I’ve got a hand it to your poker face—you could probably outbluff even death itself. Unfortunately for you, your cock did not inherit even a drop of that skill!”

Beatrice watched from behind with amazement, letting Samantha just do her thing. Beatrice was honestly impressed how easily Samantha subdued Ember and reduced her to just another girl moaning as she drowned in pleasure from getting her dick sucked. A girl who thought she knew all there was to know. Oh, how wonderfully, terrifyingly wrong she was!

“To think!” Samantha all but laughed as she toyed with Ember. “The great Ember! Acting so tough and mighty, like she’s God’s greatest gift, while her cock is more sensitive than a virgin’s!”

“Nhah! N-nonsense!” Ember protested, grabbing the edges of the table with all her strength to try and deal with Samantha’s dominance. “All you do is-ah-talk! If you were such an expert, you’d have made me cum by now!”

“Oh? You really are clueless when it comes to this, aren’t you?” Samantha laughed and quickly applied her head swirling technique that almost made Ember drop to the floor had she not dug in the table with an iron grip. “Making you cum would be too easy! The testament to my skill is that you haven’t cum yet! It’s much more fun keeping you just on the cusp of it and watch you writhe in pleasure, pretending like you’re the one resisting your inevitable orgasm!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 411: The Games Begin (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hm~” Beatrice got increasingly fascinated with nearly effortless Ember’s submission by Samantha. Beatrice pulled out of Samantha without even cumming inside her and slowly walked around to Ember.

“What do you think?” Beatrice asked Samantha while admiring Ember’s trembling figure. “Should she cum just from your mouth or…?”

Beatrice waved her tail and brought it closer to Ember, gently touching the redhead’s hot body, sliding across her breasts, circling around them and cupping a strong feel before going lower, along the middle of Ember’s flat belly and vertical belly button, lower—

“AAHhh!!!” Ember cried out and tensed up.

Beatrice instantly realized what happened as she watched the exposed half of Ember’s cock pulsate, delivering its first payload directly into Samantha’s mouth. Each of Samantha’s swallowing sounds indicated not only that she had every intention of consuming all of Ember’s cream but also the sheer amount she had to handle to avoid any spillage.

Only after no more cream flowed from Ember’s cock and Samantha swallowed it all did she let go of Ember’s cock with a satisfied breath and said, “Sorry, but I did not want Ember to have any excuses about who it was that made moan so sweetly and cum her heart out.”

“That’s alright,” Beatrice said as she pulled down Ember’s robes to enjoy the sight of her stunning bodyguard’s fully naked body. “There’s more where that came from, right, Ember?”

Beatrice coiled her tail across Ember’s torso and pressed Ember closer. Within moments Beatrice had her hands all over the redhead and they kissed. And as they kissed, Beatrice’s hard cock rubbed between Ember’s thighs, going higher with each rub, pointing up to the warm, moist cave to nestle in, aching for a long overdue hard pounding.

“How fast do you think she’ll cum if fucked and sucked off at the same time?” Beatrice asked Samantha.

“If I seriously tried to make her cum fast?” Samantha asked while playing with Ember’s hard cock in her hand. “She has no chance.”

“No doubt you’re right,” Beatrice concluded after temporarily satiation her thirst for Ember’s lips and tongue. That’s when the succubus finally acknowledged the existence of her four remaining eunuchs. “Samantha, which of those four you feel performed the best during their time with you?”

“Oh?” Samantha thought for a couple of seconds. “It would have to be the one with fresh wounds across his back. Chuck or Chang or something like that?”

“Chris!” the man with spiky hair strands and faded sides corrected Samantha.

“Whatever!” Samantha hardly seemed to care. “That I even managed to remember two starting letters already shows he made an impression. He fucked like he got a second lease on life.”

“Perfect!” Beatrice said. “Chris, get over here and eat Samantha out while she tries to make Ember cum again. If you make her cum before Ember, I’ll give you a cock and a choice of any one of us to fuck!”

Chris did not have to be told twice. He ran to Samantha’s pussy with his tongue out like Wile E. Coyote ran after the Road Runner.

“That won’t happen,” Samantha declared confidently and was about to go to work on Ember’s cock when Beatrice suddenly agreed.

“You’re probably right,” the succubus said as she sized up Samantha’s confidence. The same overconfidence she saw in Ember not long ago. “I’ll need another volunteer to work on Samantha’s dick too! Whoever milks Samantha’s cock first will also be granted a cock and the privilege to join the festivities!”

All three eunuchs, Carl, Liam, and Jeremy, rushed to Samantha, pushing and shoving each other out of the way and tripping up each other to be the first to Samantha’s hanging schlong like puppies to their momma’s tits.

“Let the games begin!” Beatrice declared to the sound of Samantha’s yelps and moans as four grown men fought for a spot between and under her legs.

And while Samantha tried to adjust to the sudden crowd between her legs, the tip of Beatrice’s tail quickly moved up to Ember’s lips.

“Unfortunately, your fucking will have to wait,” Beatrice said to Ember. “It wouldn’t be fair to our contestants if I also fucked you while Samantha tried to make you cum as fast as she could... But the thing is, that I’m also aching for some satisfaction. You understand, right?”

Ember’s parting lips before the phallic tip of Beatrice’s tail signaled that Ember understood.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 412: Accidental Frustrations (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Wait, how exactly did I create this situation? Beatrice wondered through her own mounting sexual frustration. She was pretty sure that her plan was to test out the [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill on Samantha while having some fun and dishing out a little bit of playful punishment toward Ember. Yet how come it now felt as if she was the one in some kind of self-inflicted punishment mode?

Samantha had the time of her life subduing Ember by using nothing more but her oral skills on Ember’s inexperienced cock. And while she mounted psychological victories over Ember, not only was Samantha’s pussy pleasured by a man on a holy mission for a cock of his own, but her cock had three mouths fighting over it, in some ways even more vigorously for only one mouth would win the cock prize.

As for Ember, even if she suffered psychological defeat at the hands of Samantha, it wasn’t like she had anything to complain about: receiving not one but two consecutive god-tier blowjobs from a bombshell blonde with one cum-in-mouth finish already experienced and another one quickly approaching while also sucking on another cock-shaped phallic object that, upon cumming, would deliver most delicious morning cream that anyone in this despondent city could only dream of.

And in this situation, Beatrice was the one who had to somehow gather all of her willpower to not thrust her hard and aching cock into a warm pussy right in front of her. And that was made ever more difficult with each swirl of Ember’s tongue around the tip of Beatrice’s tail, with each thrust Beatrice made with her tail in and out of Ember’s mouth.

The more Beatrice moved her tail, the more she wanted to fuck Ember with her real cock. But Beatrice could not do that because the combination of Samantha’s blowjob with Beatrice’s fucking would most assuredly make Ember cum nearly instantaneously, which in turn would mean the defeat of Beatrice’s eunuchs, whose objective was to make Samantha climax before Ember to receive their cock prize from Beatrice.

Why did I make this so convoluted? Beatrice wondered as she bit her lip and dug her fingers into Ember’s flesh: anything to fight the urge to plow her bodyguard. Unable to stop herself from using Ember’s mouth to get at least some pleasure, knowing full well that it only made her want to fuck Ember even more. But if she did, she’d ensure the loss of her loyal minions. Beatrice did not want that. She wanted to give her eunuchs some joy too after what they went through. They joined her because the promised them cocks. That, and Beatrice wanted to add more cocks to this little impromptu orgy. Something to look back to when all hell breaks loose.

A storm of thoughts and images swept through Beatrice’s mind. The images of everything she was about to go through and all the ways it could go horribly wrong not only for her but everyone she cared about in this miserable place.

Make her cum already! Beatrice practically begged Samantha, momentarily forgetting in her sexual frustration that she was supposed to root for Chris and the others.

I should just bring myself to orgasm! Desperate for relief, Beatrice thought of fucking Ember’s mouth. But even if she did cum through her tail into Ember’s mouth, it felt like such a waste to just cum into the air with her cock instead of deep inside a pussy like nature intended.

No! I have to endure! Beatrice decided. What kind of a pathetic succubus am I if I can’t hold out longer than two girls who are completely new to cocks?

But even as Beatrice made declarations and promises, she rocked her hips and thrust her cock between Ember’s thighs without even realizing as the aching grew increasingly unbearable.

At least Beatrice’s calculations proved correct in one regard. For all of Samantha’s oral skills, she was unable to make Ember cum. The distractions that Beatrice created for Samantha proved too effective even for a sex addict of Samantha’s caliber.

Not only did Chris turn out to be a better pussy eater than anyone would have given him credit for (which would have still been nothing game-breaking for Samantha), but Carl, Liam, and Jeremy had every intention of securing a cock to pound a hot babe with. And by their powers combined, the four cock-wishing eunuchs were a force to be reckoned. Their efforts resulted in Samantha being barely able to concentrate on Ember’s cock. Not when her own cock was licked, sucked and fought over with far more worship-level fervor than her virgin cock could have possibly been prepared for.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 413: Liar, Liar (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“MFFFFF~~!” Samantha moaned with a mouthful of Ember’s cock and her body was rocked by waves of pleasure as she finally succumbed to the relentless pussy eating and cock suckling and came all over the three eunuchs under her that were responsible for her climax.

Finally! Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief and wasted no time to plunge her cock hard and deep into Ember’s pussy to a wonderful sound of Ember’s muffled moan. Beatrice’s cock slid in effortlessly into the pussy that was long ready for a cock inside it, especially with Samantha’s blowjob increasingly losing its momentum as the blonde found herself more preoccupied with the pleasure of her own cock than that of Ember.

“Ha! In your face!” Liam laughed victoriously in Carl’s and Jeremy’s faces as he wiped Samantha’s cum from his mouth.

“Bullshit!” Jeremy was not about to accept defeat without a fight. “I was the one who brought her to orgasm! You just butted in at the last second!”

“As if!” Carl butted in. “Don’t think none of us noticed how you scraped her cock with your teeth! I was the one who brought it back!”

“Quit being sore losers!” Liam dismissed the complains of the two men and then pointed at the few stray drops of cum on his chin. “You see this? The rules were clear: the one to first milk her cock! And that was me! We all know you’d be making the same argument if you were in my position!”

Meanwhile Chris stood up from his position behind Samantha, took a glance at the three men bickering under Samantha with disdain and moved past the arguing lump of limbs without saying a word. His prize was guaranteed the moment Samantha came and he approached Beatrice to collect his reward.

Chris did not speak up right away as he marveled at Beatrice’s divine figure as she fucked her subordinate from behind with cock in pussy and tail in mouth.

So beautiful! Chris thought, not sparing even a thought toward the fact that average inhabitants of this city did not have tails with tips like cocks that they used for fucking. Instead, Chris wondered how glorious it must have felt like to feel two cocks at once inside a hot woman. Cumming in two of her holes at once.

But what if it was a threesome? Chris imagined himself fucking both Beatrice and her subordinate at the same time, cumming in both of them simultaneously while they made out with each other. Chris felt hard at the fantasies despite not having a cock. He even double-checked to make sure that Beatrice did not already grant him a cock without him even noticing. But no, it was not there. Just a phantom cock, aching to not be phantom and fuck a very not phantom pussy.

Chris swallowed, mustering his courage to speak up. He craved to join in on the fucking, to feel like a man again, to relive the joy he briefly felt yesterday. So briefly that Chris later wondered if it was a dream. It was over before he even realized. And despite cumming over and over for the first time in forever, it only left Chris wanting more. Especially when all four of them were not enough to satisfy the voracious woman. The look of disappointment from an unsatisfied woman stung like nothing else.

But even with all those pent-up feelings, Chris still had to overcome his reservations of disturbing a literal Sex Goddess during her mating session. Though he was promised a prize, Chris dealt with too many unreasonable individuals to take any verbal promises for granted. He saw too many lives end abruptly due to smallest of slights.

But she’s different! Chris thought but instantly shook his head. Think clearly! Who the fuck wants to be interrupted during sex!? Especially close to orgasm? Even a reasonable person would be irritated! Just wait a little bit for the right moment—

“It’s done, my Goddess!” Liam rushed to Beatrice but was tripped up by Jeremy.

“And I was the one who did it!” Jeremy shouted as he stepped over Liam. “Thank you for telling her, Liam-OOF!”

“Yes, you both did a great job cleaning Samantha’s cock!” Carl said loudly after tripping up Jeremy and climbing over both their bodies. “However, I was the one who first milked Samantha’s cock as instruct-khehkd!”

“Liar, liar, pants on fire!” Liam and Jeremy both shouted after they tackled Carl to the floor.

Still bent over the table, Samantha watched the tumbling, fighting half-naked trio with slight amusement.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 414: Attack of the Cocks (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, what the hell!?” Beatrice asked when she could no longer ignore the three buffoons shouting and fighting right beside her.

“Beatrice, Cock!” Jeremy pleaded as he extended his hand toward the succubs while pushed down to the floor before he got his face planted into the wooden floorboards by Jeremy.

“No, me!” Jeremy pleaded next.

“No, you’re a dick!” Liam said as he shoved Jeremy aside. “I was the one who milked Samantha’s cock as you instructed!”

“Only because of us!!” both Jeremy and Carl shouted in unison as they overpowered Liam from behind.

“ENOUGH!” Beatrice demanded an end to the bickering before she lost her erection completely. “I’ll just give you all your cocks for half an hour.”

“REALLY!?” Jeremy, Carl, and Liam asked with the expression of children who found out Santa Claus is coming with presents early this year.

“Yeah, I’m a benevolent goddess and all that, so move your asses closer!” Beatrice demanded, anxious to get this over with and getting back to sweet, sweet pleasure while she checked the cooldowns of her [Dick Growing (+2)] and [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skills.

[Dick Growing (+1)] was still on cooldown from the use on Ember and Samantha. [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] was ready for use but if used on [Dick Growing (+1)] it would only allow Beatrice to give dicks to two people at the maximum.

Description: Grows up to two dicks on a single target (can choose) or one dick each on two targets. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 30 minutes.

 

Not nearly enough for four cock-starved eunuchs. However, Beatrice already had a solution in the form of an enhancement she spotted earlier when she checked out her skills back in the arena.

Skill Enhancement: Refresh Cooldown (+2)

Rank: B+

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: x3 Stamina of target Skill

Cooldown: 2 Hours

Description: Allows a Succubus to refresh the cooldown of a single Skill up to two times within a 10 second time limit for triple the stamina cost. Cost is the same no matter whether the target Skill is refreshed once or twice. Cannot use on this Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 21

“Enjoy!” Beatrice said as she Enhanced her [Refresh Cooldown] Skill to the next level, used it on [Dick Growing (+2)] and touched each of her four eunuchs in quick succession, distributing dicks like candy.

“We will!” all four of Beatrice’s eunuchs promised, smiling ear to ear as they all stared down at their croches and watched them grow from the scarred tissue.

Tripled Stamina cost meant a total of 240 Stamina Points for the eunuchs joy: nearly entire Beatrice’s Stamina pool. However, it was cheap price to pay for four loyal soldiers, and Beatrice’s Stamina Regeneration insured that she’d get it all back in less than seven minutes.

Stamina Points

32/270 (+0.675/sec)

 

“Now, where was I?” Beatrice asked rhetorically with her slightly softer cock still inside Ember’s pussy and tail inside that very same girl’s mouth. “Ah, yes—Wh-WHAT!?”

Before Beatrice even knew what was happening, she had four pairs of hands all over her.

“You said that we’d get a choice of any one of you to fuck, correct!?” the eunuchs reminded Beatrice as they parted her from Ember who now had a similarly amused expression at the situation, not unlike Samantha.

“Yes, but I-Uf!” within seconds, Beatrice got thrown on the nearest soft, bed-like surface and surrounded by four men with raging boners.

“The choice is obvious!” Carl said.

“The most beautiful here!” Liam said.

“Charmed!” Beatrice said, not charmed at all.

“Besides, we already fucked Samantha,” Jeremy added.

“Hey!” Samantha exclaimed at the unflattering remarked that made her sound like used goods and earned a snicker from Ember.

“I wanted to do this since the first time you blessed us with your cum spores!” Chris revealed. Despite his unfinished business with Samantha, Jeremy was right—they did already have sex with her but had yet to plant his cock into the literal Sex Goddess. “I would not forgive myself if I ended up in another life-or-death situation and not used my chance to make love to a woman such as you when given another chance!”

“After all the suffering and misery… Getting to cum inside a beauty like you… I could die happy!” Liam confessed to Beatrice.

“I’d rather live and continue cumming into you!” Jeremy said.

“Accept our feelings!” Carl exclaimed as all four eunuchs jumped Beatrice with their cocks.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 415: Primal Pleasures (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“The hell do you think you’re doiiiiiiii~~” Beatrice screamed out before her pussy was penetrated by Chris’s big fat cock that she herself created and came a little.

The suddenness and assertiveness of the four cocks combined with Beatrice’s built up self-restrictive frustrations proved a deadly combination to the succubus’s body that ached for pleasure. Drops of cum formed at the tip of her cock and tail as the three other cocks moved to partake in her body.

And indeed, it was the cocks that moved to action, guiding the four men attached to them. The will of the cocks that throbbed for a divine female to inseminate could not be stopped by feeble minds of men who were but slaves to the cocks. Appendages to an organ much smaller than they. Only useful as a set of limbs and a pair of frenzied eyes to guide the cocks toward the object of their desire, their need.

Carl dived under Beatrice, lifting her off the cushy couch so effortlessly and getting beneath her so swiftly in one smooth motion that he would not believe it if he watched a recording of it later. Barely even aware of his own actions, the body of Carl was guided by another, smaller mind after all. The mind that desired the other tight hole before it was taken by competition. That second entrance, a backdoor sneak attack pushed out a pleasureful moan out of Beatrice mere seconds before her mouth found itself occupied by two more cocks, vying for her warm, wet affections.

This was not at all what Beatrice intended, not even close to what she thought she wanted, but the waves of pleasure from her female body signaled it was what she needed. Beatrice’s mind went through the previous times she enjoyed cock of her futa-turned companions. All those experiences combined into one as all the cocks were concentrated on her and her alone. And though the self-centered cocks hardly held Beatrice’s pleasure as their top priority, their primal actions were designed by nature itself to bring pleasure to the female they copulated with.

The more base and primitive the cocks acted, the closer they ended up to the roots of base animalistic pleasure designed to reward the connection of dick and pussy to ensure the continuation of the species they belonged to. And the mind of a fertile female that was not with child was drowned in chemicals that not only rewarded acceptance of dicks with blissful joy, but continuously fed her desire for more. For more cock. More pleasure. Please the cocks. Please them with her pussy. Please them with her ass. With her mouth. With her hands. Lick them, suck them, clamp around them, make them feel warm and wanted for they would return those affections in kind and deliver the female what her it wanted. What it needed.

Reduced to their basic instincts, four versus one, it was only a matter of time before the cocks would overwhelm the female and drive her to her reward for accepting them within her. What nature had not designed or expected was that the female would have cocks of its own. And as the female tensed up and spasmed through the waves of pleasure, her cock and tail reacted how any cock would in climax—releasing rope after rope after rope of semen. And though many a cock spewed forth more semen than was necessary for insemination, none could even dream of competing with the profuse amount unleashed by the cock of a succubus.

-77 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

A single cock of the succubus could and did shoot out more cum than the four cocks of eunuchs could combined, farther up into the air without even trying, enough to paint the ceiling and leave plenty to rain back down. But when that single cock of succubus was aided in its cum unleashing powers by an equally gifted, cum spewing tail, the rain of cum was enough to cover all four bodies attached to the male cocks of the primal copulation.

“What in the name of—…” Chris gasped when he got a taste of the divine white gift that rained down upon his body. It made no sense. It looked no different than the seed he himself shot out countless times before. Yet why? Why did it have this unmistakable explosion of juicy flavor?

Just as human cock was hardwired to throb for a pussy to inseminate, the human mind was designed to experience a pleasure of a different kind when it got to sink its teeth into a freshly cooked, juicy piece of prime cut, well fed beef with just the right amount of salt and pepper seeped through its golden-brown layer.

After countless years of zero hope of ever experiencing the mind-melting joy of enjoying even a single juicy bite of his favorite meal, Chris came on the spot from the splendor of the flavor that blasted his long-neglected and abused taste buds.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 416: Hunger (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“P-p-p-p-plov…?” Carl stuttered and choked on his words as tears built up in his eyes. “The seared pork… The carrots… Rise from the fields of Bekuz. Slowly sewed with garlic and pepper… J-just… Just like mama used to make!”

“S-salmon,” Jeremy gasped in disbelief as he savored the drops in his mouth.

“Strawberry!!” Liam cried out and gathered all the cum he could off his body, licking his fingers clean, all but devouring them.

“How is this possible?” Carl asked.

Chris turned to Ember and Samantha and asked, “Is this what you indulged in while—”

“While you lot brooded in a dark corner?” Samantha finished Chris’ question. “More or less.”

“More!!!” Liam screamed grabbed Beatrice’s tail and sucked out every last drop he could get out of it before moving on to licking it clean of any drops that trickled down along its dark, smooth surface.

Not to be denied of his hunger for freshly caught fish that was just cooked over a river-side campfire, Jeremy leapt for Beatrice’s cock. His stomach growled, awoken from a desperation-induced coma, Jeremy’s need returned to the very base of its primal roots. And not only Jeremy’s.

“Make her cum again!!” Carl shouted. But instead of concentrating on making Beatrice cum, he searched for any cum still left before the others devoured it.

All four men became all-consumed with hunger and need to devour. After years of eating meals of varying degrees of tastelessness, spoiledness, rottenness, blandness, and worse, coming upon their most favorite, most delicious food they’d ever eaten, these men would do anything to stuff their stomachs with it.

Like starving men after years of harshest, blandest diets who were suddenly allowed to gorge cookies, peanut butter, and creamy deserts with zero repercussions, they could not stop. They had to consume. Even if their stomachs bloated to the point of hurt, to the point they could not turn or move or even lie down, they had to consume. Savor every drop while they had the chance.

After collecting every drop and smear off their skin that they could, licked Beatrice’s entire body clean, collected it all off the chairs, pillows, even floorboards were not spared their swollen tongue action, the eunuchs finally moved concentrated on the source of the magical cream: the cock and the tail of the holy goddess that arrived to this land to bless them with her gifts. Those delicious, delicious gifts.

The eunuchs’ mouths were wet, and their stomachs ached for more. Salivating for it, they jumped to work. There was not much science to it. All they had to do was make the cocks climax again to pump another dreamlike meal out of them? All four knew what made cocks tick and at that moment their selfish desire to bring Beatrice’s phallic objects to climax rivaled no living being that walked this land.

No effort was too much, no trick too dirty. Without even noticing it, the four eunuchs displayed a level of teamwork not seen even in the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild’s annual lewdlympics. And though Beatrice had much to say to the four crazed fiends, though she had orgasmed mere seconds before, when faced with such unrivaled passion and hunger that went well past anything reasonable or even healthy, it did not even take a full minute before Beatrice’s breath was taken with the familiar double throbbing, double pulsating pleasure, double rush of euphoria that rocked her body with each pump of cum through her cock and tail.

But this time there were no ropes of cum flying to the ceiling, no white drops raining across a pile of sweaty naked bodies. Few drops of Beatrice’s cum even saw the light of this warmly lit room. Each shot of cum was fought over and devoured by four salivating mouths.

Yet despite the copious amounts of cum that the succubus was capable of unleashing, there were no amounts that any living being could let loose that would satiate the four madmen. And as the force of each shot lessened, as the thickness and weight of each rope of cum diminished, the ferocity of the four desperate men only increased as their teamwork crumbled, and their fighting threatened to turn bloody.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 417: Reverse of the Cocks (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

-77 AP

 

A second notification popped in Beatrice’s mind’s eye as the berserk eunuchs brough her to a consecutive climax. Her Arousal Points would have gone into the negative if the system allowed it, but that was not the issue at that moment.

As the four eunuchs shouted, shoved, and argued over the last drops of Beatrice’s cum, the rough and tumble grew out of hand when sparks of fire flew from Jeremy’s clenched fist and flames quickly grew around it.

“Ok, that’s it!” Beatrice shouted when the situation escalated beyond reason. What at first was an unexpectedly and overwhelmingly pleasant diversion quickly grew from annoying to infuriating. Neither productive nor pleasant. “Get the fuck off me and stop this now!”

But none of the four listened, so Beatrice quickly used her newly acquired Skill Point to purchase a “punishment” particularly suited for these four cock-centered men.

Beatrice’s voice registered in Chris’s head but was instantly overshadowed by a Jeremy’s flaming fist flying in his direction. He blocked fire with fire, sending more short-lived flames in all directions which mostly evaporated before they landed on countless highly flammable materials in the room.

“HEY, MORONS!!” Samantha screamed, no longer amused by the prospect of her shop and home getting set on fire.

“ENOUGH!!” Beatrice’s voice thundered as cast her new Skill on all four men on top of her as she finally used her abundant power to throw all four non-compliant men off her.

“UAAHHH!!” Jeremy screamed as he flew over Beatrice’s head, his flames extinguished, until he crashed into the far wall.

“GAHH!” Carl flew backward, just past Ember’s and Samantha’s table, and the sudden gust of wind that followed blew both the girls’ hair.

“Just another Tuesday?” Ember asked Samantha as four naked muscular men flew in all directions across Samantha’s room.

They have Tuesdays in this world? Beatrice thought in surprise, rising from the couch, free of the four milking men.

“U-ugh,” Chris groaned as he slowly rose from a prone position, propping himself on his forearms. Though Beatrice’s force was impressive, and several bruises already formed on both his chest and ass, something else, something ominous was bothering him. “Ah—?”

“UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!?” Liam screamed like a girl when he looked between his legs, his gaze guided by a similarly ill feeling of dread and sapping change. His cock quickly shriveled until it was no longer even the length of his pinky. But even that was not the worst of it.

“No, no, no, no, no, no!!” Jeremy turned pale as he held on to his shrinking cock, attempting to prevent its further shriveling, desperately pulling on the foreskin to try and pull it back to what it once was. Yet the shrinking did not stop.

“NOO!! PLEASE, BEATRICE!!” Carl begged with tears in his eyes when his cock could no longer be even seen beneath his fingers. “I’M SORRY!!”

“YOU SHOULD BE!!” Liam cried, his cock the size of a woman’s clitoris. “Beatrice, they’re the ones who started it! Please don’t do this!!”

“You lying sack of shit!” Jeremy cursed. “You elbowed me-eeeEEEEEEhhhh!?????”

Jeremy’s anger turned to horror when he realized that not even a clit-worth of size was left of his cock. Instead, the skin between his legs sunk in and formed a painless, bloodless, pink opening. And as Jeremy watched and felt that narrow opening grow longer, deeper into him, folds of skin formed around it, forming a smooth mound, one he recognized all too well.

“C-can’t be,” Chris gasped as he and the other men experienced a similar transformation.

“Care to take your cocks for a quick spin?” Beatrice asked the two temporary futas, Samantha and Ember, who just witnessed with no small amount of astonishment four men’s cocks turn into what by all outward appearance looked like the text-book definition of a female reproductive organ.

Skill Name: Dick Growth Inversion

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: The Succubus can inverse any and all dicks she grew on her targets and transform them into pussies. as long as she has direct skin contact with the target. The pussies do not come with an impregnable womb and last up to 30 minutes

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target/s (must have direct skin contact with all targets of this Skill).

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 20

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 418: Pussy for Cock (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I-Incredible!” Ember stuttered with her mouth half-open, her lips forming a subdued smile that slowly grew wider as disbelief gave way to plotting.

“Well?” Beatrice asked Samantha and Ember, having no intention of waiting for a response to her invitation for much longer than any time at all.

All four men with pussies instead of cocks looked at the two hung futas, quickly realizing their upcoming fate.

“M-mercy, oh, Goddess!” Chris begged as he crawled toward Beatrice, unwittingly exposing his new moist pussy to Samantha and Ember.

“I’m sorry, Beatrice, this is not quite my cup of tea,” Ember said. “But I’m sure Sam would be more than willing to partake, right Sam? A reversal of your usual activities to try out something different for a change?”

“Because the monotony of my daily routine was my main complaint,” Samantha responded, irked at the notion.

“Well, you have the cock already and you weren’t complaining too much when they had their mouths all over you, why not go all the way?” Ember asked.

“I see,” Samantha scratched her neck as if she was in deep thought over a complex issue. “If I have a cock aching for a pussy and a pussy aching for a cock right in front of me, it would be a giant waste to not use an opportunity that presents itself freely.”

“That right, that’s right!” Ember nodded cheerfully and saw Samantha’s cock stir for some action. She then turned to the four men who crawled to Beatrice for mercy and announced to the new pussy owners, “Consider yourselves privileged! Not everyone is so lucky as to get their ‘cherry’ popped by someone as experienced and talented as Samantha!”

“Experienced in taking cock!” Jeremy shouted with tearful frustration and anger.

“And who would know better what it takes to please than someone who’s been on the receiving end for tens of thousands of times?” Ember pointed out. “So spread your legs and present yourselves properly to be the first Samantha takes as her-HUH!?”

“I’ll take the pussy closest to me,” Samantha said to Ember as she bound the redhead from behind. “It also happens to be not only the one I fancy the most but also the one the most in need of a good dicking!”

“W-wait, that’s not what—AHN!!” Ember’s protests were cut short by her very own moans that were produced by Samantha’s expert fingers.

“See? Still wet from Beatrice’s touch,” Samantha said as she brought two fingers—wet with Ember’s juices—up to Ember’s face for undeniable confirmation. “Aren’t you too cruel toward yourself? Denying your body what it craved so badly?”

“Don’t presume to-MFUFMHM!?” Ember’s response was cut short when Samantha shoved those finger’s int eh redhead’s mouth to give her a taste of herself.

“You take me for a fool!?” Samantha asked. “As if I wouldn’t realize that you planned to use me as a distraction for those four idiots so you could take Beatrice all for yourself and avoid me!”

“MFMMM!”

“Don’t worry, you’re in good hands!” Samantha smiled as she bent Ember over the table. “After all, ‘who would know better what it takes to please a pussy than someone who’s been on the receiving end for tens of thousands of times?’”

Jeremy and the others breathed a sigh of relief when they saw the two futas get preoccupied with each other.

“Oh, so you think your pussies are safe just because my two friends prefer each other’s company?” Beatrice asked as she stood over the four men like a giant, casting a giant cock shadow over their hunched backs.

The four of them all but cried out like little girls in high pitched voices when they turned around and saw a giant cock and tail ready to take their new V-cards.

“Oh? You don’t want this?” Beatrice asked. “And here you were so eager to jump me just minutes before… Can’t be helped! You can just sit here while I go have fun with those that appreciate my company!”

Upon hearing this, the four men looked at each other like weary sailors on a damaged ship after a terrifying storm narrowly passed them by.

“Fine by me!” Beatrice shrugged and walked past the four men as she added, “I’m sure Samantha and Ember will enjoy every drop of my cum as we fuck each other to cloud—”

Before Beatrice even finished her sentence several muscular hands grabbed both of her legs from behind to prevent her from moving further away. With her back still toward them, Beatrice smiled at the predictability of these poor fools.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 419: Four Pussies for a Tail (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“P-please, your holy seed—” Carl begged with ragged breath, looking up at Beatrice from the floor as he held on to the succubus’s ankle to prevent her from going to Samantha and Ember.

“Share it with us more!” Chris added, holding on to Beatrice’s other let.

“I’ll do anything!” Jeremy pleaded.

“So will I!” Liam added.

“Even though you’ve misbehaved and do not deserve it?” Beatrice asked.

“We beg for mercy!” Chris and Carl exclaimed.

“Use us how you wish!” Jeremy and Liam added.

Beatrice sighed and said, “Very well. Let go of my legs for starters.”

“Ah!”

All four men let go of Beatrice, she finally was free to move, turned around and said, “Though you behaved like uncultured swine, I will make you this one offer. If any of you can last a minute of intercourse with me without cumming, I’ll share some of my cum with you. If not, you will keep each other company until the spell on your temporary pussies runs out.”

“Deal!” Liam and Carl exclaimed, ecstatic.

“YES!” Jeremy was elated.

“S-sure,” Chris nodded, agreeing to the bargain, though with a tinge of reservation.

“A deal it is!” Beatrice nodded as her smile grew wider.

“I thought you’d be happier,” Carl quietly said to Chris. “We only need to last a minute!”

“I know, but it seems… Too easy,” Chris whispered.

“It is amusing you thought your virgin pussies would last even ten seconds!” Beatrice said and unleashed her tail.

Beatrice’s tail slithered between Carl’s legs who was on all fours, rubbing its length against his clit and pussy lips while the cock-shaped head flew straight for Liam’s pussy, wagging up and down across his clit with the speed of a dragonfly’s wings.

“AAAHH-UAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” in the first second Liam screamed out in pain but within the next second that pain turned to indescribable pleasure that was followed by an explosion both figurative and literal as a violent torrent burst out of his vagina.

“Squirting so soon?” Beatrice asked as she walked forward to reach Liam’s gushing pussy with most of her tail and lubricate it properly. As she walked she ground more of her tail against Carl’s pussy, making him weak and powerless to do anything but moan on all fours.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Beatrice asked Carl as she turned her tail around, aiming the cock-shaped tip right at his clean, pink pussy. “The sensitivity of a pussy. The pleasures it gives. And for you, who were denied the pleasures of life for so long, who only now got to re-experience the joys of cock, for you to suddenly discover this all-new experience that no man could ever know of dream of knowing… I wonder if any of you will even want to go back.”

And after saying that, with the body of her tail sliding back and forth across Carl’s increasingly wet pussy, Beatrice thrust her tail deep inside, making Carl throw his head up high with wide eyes as his mind went white from the impact. And though it was not white with cum, the white sparkling pleasure of Carl’s first female orgasm was more than enough to make Carl forger of anything other how great it felt to get his pussy filled so perfectly.

“Ah,” Jeremy stared mesmerized at how his two friends climaxed nearly instantaneously. Their goal was to last just a minute, just sixty seconds to receive a prize most wonderous. Yet seeing Carl’s euphoric, red-faced expression, shaking and trembling as he was fucked in an utterly submissive position, moving his hips toward Beatrice’s tail, moaning louder and louder until translucent liquid shot out of him just a few seconds later, just like with Liam… Jeremy unwittingly squirmed in place to deal with a strange aching between his legs as he felt something trickle down his inner thighs.

When Beatrice pulled out of Carl, the man collapsed face down against the wooden floor, gasping for air as his heart beat violently. He could not guess if he came once or ten thousand times in that short while, yet just a second without Beatrice’s tail made him long to experience it again if it meant more white sparks in his mind.

Jeremy’s eyes dashed from Carl’s expression to the fingers that went where Beatrice’s tail just was, to where Beatrice’s tail was now. And before Beatrice was even done giving Chris his second female orgasm, Jeremy himself already had his fingers all over his burning pussy, restlessly anticipating his turn.

“There’s not much time left,” Beatrice said to Jeremy after she removed her tail from Chris and moved it slowly to the last man ‘standing’ on all fours, waiting for it. “Perhaps you can endure and win the bet? Though that would mean no tail action—”

“HURRY!” Jeremy urged Beatrice to fuck him like the others while he still had the one chance to experience what made them all lose all reason and collapse with their twitching pussies up in the air, with several fingers inside.

“As you wish,” Beatrice smiled and brought her fourth misbehaving minion to orgasm with plenty of time to spare.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 420: Three Futas (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I’d say that this is a loss for you, but…” Beatrice trailed off as she looked at the four men on their knees, blissfully fucked to countless orgasms in seconds, fingering themselves as they relived the joys of female pleasure.

“Let’s just say there are no losers here tonight,” Beatrice said, paused in thought and then added, “Or is it ‘today’? I’ve completely lost track. Anyway, don’t be shy and help each other out! After all, that was part of the deal.”

As Beatrice encouraged the four men to help themselves and each other to more orgasms, she used her tail to throw them on top of each other in sixty-nine positions and let them figure it out on their own while she moved on to Samantha and Ember before the [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill ran out.

Hard to believe that the thirty minutes still haven’t ran out since I cast [Dick Growing (+2)], Beatrice thought, but a quick check of the remaining cooldown on the Skill (which perfectly matched the length of the Skill) confirmed this to be true and Beatrice certainly wasn’t complaining.

“AHHN~~!” Ember moaned as she climaxed at the hands and futa cock of Samantha from behind a torrent of cum burst from Ember’s hard cock with such force that it nearly reached Beatrice.

The tell-tale signs on Samantha’s face and her jerking movements told Beatrice that the redhead was not the only one that unleashed cum from her cock.

The succubus was impressed with how quickly Samantha adapted to her new cock. Taming Ember was no small feat for a cock newbie, but Samantha clearly made up for her lack of cock-wielding experience and then some with her non-stop “will ride any decent cock to somehow manage unending cravings brought on by a devious demon curse”.

Fuck! Beatrice felt her horniness evaporate by the second when she recalled Samantha’s cruel fate. Though several consecutive orgasms would bring pause to even the most hardcore nymphomaniacs, and Beatrice had already started the morning/afternoon/evening with her Arousal Pool depleted—now beaten into the ground by her four horny minions—what did Beatrice in was that not only did she fail to meaningfully help this woman earlier, not only did she almost make it even worse for Samantha, but she also already knew that her current experiment will not cure Samantha even if she is successful in using her [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill on Samantha again. Which meant that it would be a long time before she’s able to help Samantha and others like her.

A smoking hot babe that can’t help but want to fuck and be fucked every waking hour. A dream come true to many a degenerate pervert! And the fact that Beatrice knew full well that she would’ve been ecstatic to run into such a woman, fuck her until it got old and then move on to something else now sickened her.

Snap out of it! Beatrice shook her head. Beating yourself up will do no good! If you’ve got time for this, you’ve got time to do something about it! And as Samantha continued to thrust into Ember’s cum-filled pussy without even pulling out, Beatrice joined them from behind.

“Your pussy really is always craving attention, even when a whole new world of pleasures is opened for you,” Beatrice said to Samantha as she played a little with the blonde’s sopping wet pussy to confirm it was ready for the ‘big guns’ that Beatrice sported. “One way or another, this will be our last fuck for some time, so let me give you a taste of the best joys a futa-girl can experience!”

“Huh?” Samantha barely had the time to process what Beatrice said before her pussy was entered by the veiny cock of a succubus that quickly regained its vigor at the prospect of opening a new world of blissful pleasures to a troubled soul.

“AhhN!” Samantha moaned and gripped Ember’s hips hard as the pleasures of cock and pussy melted together, setting her body ablaze. After sucking cock, getting her cock sucked off, getting her pussy worshipped, and fucking Ember of all people, Samantha finally tasted cock inside herself once more. She was finally full again. Nothing could replace her primal need for long.

Each of Beatrice’s thrusts further spurred Samantha’s movements, her cock regaining its full force much sooner than it had any right to after so many orgasms. Samantha passed on Beatrice’s feelings with her cock right into Ember, cock to pussy, cock to pussy. Though Samantha was undeniably the winner of this arrangement, the only one receiving pleasure from both sides.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 421: Taint Cleansing, Second Try (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With Samantha quickly approaching another orgasm, Beatrice’s mind was elsewhere. She had to test out her recently enhanced [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill and finally move past the unknown. If it failed, if the “can only be used once on each unique target” limitation persisted past the Skill’s enhancement, Beatrice could not help Samantha by even five percent.

Beatrice also could not risk using it on Olivia until a more favorable enhancement, unless left with no other choice. Whatever the result, stalling would not change it, and Beatrice hurried to use [Taint Cleansing (+1)] on Samantha.

Nothing.

Ah, stupid!

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

 

Of course! Beatrice was amazed at herself that she’d forget such basic requirement that she was clearly aware of.

“Heh,” Beatrice chuckled as she thought that someone was due for some punishment for such basic failures. The succubus moved her tail and thrust it inside her own pussy, hard and deep, mirroring the fucking that Samantha experienced, except that Beatrice now had two cocks-worth of stimulation inside two hot, tight pussies which “helped” the succubus reach orgasm nearly as fast as Samantha who was new to such cock-pussy combo joys. And the moment that the first dose of cum flooded Samantha’s womb from Beatrice’s massive rock-hard cock, Beatrice used the [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill again, this time having fulfilled the requirements properly.

Nothing.

Beatrice tried again and again. With each pump of cum from her cock, she tried, despite knowing that there was no reason her attempts should succeed. No, in spite of it, as if trying to beat into the system that it was wrong that the Skill did not work. When so many other Skills were abusable and spammable, the one that was truly needed was denied? The hell!

Can only be used once on each unique target.

 

The notification flared up in Beatrice’s mind, as if the system itself denied Beatrice and confirmed beyond any doubt that she would not get to use that Skill on Samantha again.

Fuck you! Beatrice cursed her own system and brought up the next Enhancement for [Taint Cleansing (+1)].

 

 

Skill Enhancement: Taint Cleansing (+2)

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 500 Stamina

Cooldown: 24 Hours

Description: The Succubus can buff her cum with Taint cleansing properties. For 24 hours completely subdues the effects of the Taint. Additionally, after 24 hours the level of the Taint’s corruption is decreased by 50% from the original level.

Can only be used once on each unique target.

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 30

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 30

At least once, the Succubus must use her cock to penetrate and cum directly inside the womb of a woman affected by the Taint.

 

PIECE OF SHIT!

The one limitation that Beatrice desired to see crossed out, remained stubbornly in place, unchanged. Only after that hope crushed, did Beatrice’s eyes move on to other aspects of this potential future Enhancement.

… Five hundred Stamina Points!? Beatrice’s jaw dropped.

Beatrice’s current Stamina maximum was two hundred eighty points. But that was not the reason she was left flabbergasted. The succubus had long ago noticed that her Stamina Points increased by ten with every level. And it did not take a math genius to calculate that such pitiful Stamina acquisition rate would require her to go practically reach level fifty before she could dream of using [Taint Cleansing (+2)].

And though it took only a couple of days for Beatrice to reach level twenty-seven, her levels were not coming nearly as easy as they did at first. At such rate, there was no way of telling how severely her level gain could slow down further past thirty, past forty.

But all of it paled when compared to the worst of it all. Even if Beatrice did devote her time to acquiring more Stamina Points like with Arousal Pool to reach the required five hundred sooner, the next enhancement of [Taint Cleansing (+2)] was still explicitly denying a full heal from the corruption and preventing Beatrice from using it on anyone if she uses lesser versions of the Skill. As if the system was taunting Beatrice.

Perhaps the next Enhancement beyond this one would finally be the one that would allow Beatrice to help those that most needed it. If they are still alive and sane enough to be helped by then!

Fuck you twice over! Beatrice threw at her system and then told to Samantha, “Don’t worry, I’ll figure it out.”

“H-huh?” Samantha, denied of context, was left wondering what Beatrice was even talking about. Her wondering was quickly interrupted by Beatrice’s reinvigorated thrusts.

But until I do, enjoy this as a sorry consolation for not curing you, Beatrice thought but did not say aloud as she proceeded to give Samantha pleasure instead of the cure for as long as the [Dick Growing (+2)] lasted on both Samantha and Ember.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 422: Next Move (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice let out a deep sigh as she stood over two hot women on their knees before her embraced in a passionate cum swapping kiss. Beatrice’s last orgasm came after the [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill had just ended on Samantha and Ember, yet they could not miss a chance to experience one more taste of the succubus’s heavanly nectar, the flavour of which was uniquely special depending on the recepient of the succubus’s seed.

And as Samantha and Ember savoured the last drops of the succubus’s latest load that was much more subdued compared to the usual showerings (which still made it a far bigger load than any average cock weilder could hope to produce), they swapped the texture that was different to each of them, sending it back and forth from one’s mouth to the other, coiling their tongues while their nipples pressed into each other, Ember’s perky breasts losing ground to Samantha’s considerably larger bosom.

And watching this scene of two hot women enjoying her latest gift, Beatrice let out a deep sigh as her cock softened after the lastest orgasm. Just moments before Samantha did a wonderful job of sucking out what few drops of cum had still remained inside Beatrice’s cock, not forgetting to lick clean the outside of both cum and the juices of both her and Ember, both of which Beatrice explored thoroughly.

Yet despite what was an incredibely hot scene following an action that would usually send the succubus into a horny frenzy, Beatrice was grateful for the cleaning job in so far as it allowed her to save time on cleaning and go get dressed.

This did not go unnoticed by either Samantha nor Ember, though they did not let that ruin their delicious moment. But eventually that came to its inevitable conclusion, by which point Beatrice was dressed, back in her skimpy “schoolgirl’s” outfit, checking in on Olivia who was still deep asleep.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that you grew bored with having sex,” Ember said as she approached Beatrice while putting on her same ol’ blue robes that all Lucarad’s priests and priestesses wore.

“No,” Beatrice answered shortly and stood up before adding, “Just disappointed.”

“... With what?” Ember asked.

“I thought I made progress with my skills,” Beatrice said, speaking loudly, past Ember, looking at Samantha instead who also slowly got up, having had her temporary, short-lived fill of pussy filling. “Unfortunately it wasn’t enough to help you. For that I am sorry.”

Samantha smiled bittersweetly, thought for a moment, and then asked Beatrice, “Are you going to stop trying?”

“Absolutely not!” Beatrice promised. “However, for now, this means I have very few options with what to do to help Olivia, unless you can keep her asleep several days.”

“Out of the question!” Samantha shook her head. “Unless you prefer that your friend never wakes again.”

“Then I’m taking her to the High Priest temporarily, until I am able to cure her from this demon corruption,” Beatrice said.

Samantha’s dissaproval was clear, but without any better solutions to offer she just said, “For your friend’s sake, I hope your cure comes swiftly and is more reliable than what the Priest has to offer all that come under his care.”

“Before we go, I have to ask you for one more thing,” Beatrice said. “Do you have some other clothes or concealing robes to offer us? After everything that happened in that arena, I do not think it’s a good idea to remain in the same outfits while in the city. I would be shocked if nobody was looking for us. Unless this mask also makes everyone forget they saw me in it?”

Beatrice checked the description of her concealing mask, but was not hopeful that the thousands that saw her in the arena would suddenly get amnesia, just because the description said that the wearer’s identity is concealed.

Item: Mask of Concealment

Item Class: Rare

Effects: As long as the mask is worn, conceals the wearer’s identity from anyone that did not witness the wearer put on the mask unless the wearer reveals their identity.

 

“No, it won’t help you with those that saw you,” Samantha explained. ‘Although your identity under the mask is protected as long as you did not reveal yourself or say who you are, if you made enough of an impression to not fade into the background, everyone will still recognize your apperance as the same mysterious masked woman they saw last night.”

“I’m pretty sure that people will remember the mysterious woman that used her tail to fuck a princess senseless shortly before instigating a coup d'etat against the tournament organizers,” Ember chuckled.

“... That would do it,” Samantha said, clearly not being informed on the finer details of Beatrice’s last night’s adventures.

“But simply throwing a hooded cloak over you is also a bad idea,” Ember added. “Out on those streets up above, the more you try to hide your identity the more you stand out, even if you’re not wrong about wanting to stay out of sight. We can return to the High Priest while avoiding the busy streets.”

“That’s great, but first I need to quickly get to the inn with the two cat girls,” Beatrice said.

“... Which one?” Ember asked, though her darkened facial expression betrayed her knowledge about the answer to that obvious question.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 423: Deal

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I need to make sure Tabitha is fine,” Beatrice said, ignoring Ember’s question.

“And Rafaelia too, right?” Ember asked.

“Who—? Ah, yes! Of course!” Beatrice stuttered to Ember’s amusement. With all that had happened in such a short amount of time Beatrice somehow managed to almost forget about the fox girl she got pregnant. “I left them a note explaining where we would be and had expected both of them to be amongst the crowds in the Forge.”

“Wouldn’t they simply run away with the others once the demons appeared?” Samantha asked.

“Not Tabitha,” Beatrice was certain. Even if by some miracle Beatrice missed her loyal nymphonaiac during the first intermission, once the mind-breaking, tentacle-fucking, sex demon appeared... “There is no way she’d skip out on that action. You didn’t see iether of them, Ember?”

Ember shook her head and added, “Not that I was on the lookout for either of them. Especially as things escelated, all my focus was on you, assessing how long can I stay out of things to not steal a second of your opportunity for growth.”

Beatrice had a hard time imagining how such an assessment was even possible without relying on sheer luck that she would not get one shot by some strange high-level magic skill, but considering that her combat experience was limited to barely two days while Ember’s aura suggested a mountain of bodies behind her, Beatrice could not outright dismiss such a boastful claim.

“Very well,” Samantha said as she walked past Beatrice and Ember buck-naked, as always not even remotely conserned about her nakedness as she went to the other room where most of her available equipment was stored. “If you plan to go up right now, I might be able to help.”

“What about those four?” Ember pointed to the four men who were still enamored with each other’s magical pussies in sixty-nine positions, bringing each other to countless licking and finger-fucking orgasms all this time, not paying the slightest of attentions to the latest conversation.

“The effect will wear out shortly,” Beatrice said after checking the remaining cooldown on [Dick Growth Inversion]. She then shouted to Samantha in the other room, “Will the Mask of Concealment work on Chris and the others?”

“Who?” Samantha asked. “Oh, sure, no reason not to.”

“Do you have three more of these things?”

“Do you have any idea how expensive those are?” Samantha asked with a frown as she peeked out in the opening between two rooms. “That one was a gift for what you did, but three more!? They don’t just lie around in second-rate shops or random dungeons!”

“Whatever the cost of inventory you give us, I’ll pay you back triple!” Beatrice promised.

“It’s not about—how even?”

“Well, Beatrice is on an official royal quest to save the Kingdom,” Ember reminded. “And she has the backing of the High Priest’s cult.”

“And both of those disgusting degenerates are utterly broke,” Samantha said, not impressed.

“What about Lord Belmot?” Beatrice asked.

“... Less so,” Samantha said after a pause, thinking through the considerable valuables Belmot and his forces possessed. “But so what?”

“You can have whatever you want from his fortress after I’m done with him,” Beatrice said. “So the sooner I can find Tabitha and take care of Olivia, the sooner I’ll be able to put all my attention on him and his Purple Capes.”

“Y-you’re serious!?” Samantha asked.

“Does it look like I’m joking?” Beatrice asked.

“Alright!” Samantha walked up to Beatrice and offered a hand to shake. “I’ll accept as payment a complete cure for the Taint. If not, then anything and everything I choose from Belmot’s stock. Or your corpse.”

“Deal!” Beatrice shook Samantha’s hand.

“Deal!” Samantha smiled as she squeezed Beatrice’s hand with a strength that was no joke even for a considerably leveled-up Beatrice.

“Follow me and we’ll see what we can make work,” Samantha gestured Beatrice and Ember to follow her just as loud groans and gasps informed the trio that the effect of [Dick Growth Inversion] on the four eunuchs’ had ended.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 424: Gear Change

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“No... No... No,” Samantha sifted through sets of leather and scale mail armor, each cooler than the previous one, yet each of them Samantha discarded from thought and sight without the slightest hesitation.

“Ah! This one!” Samantha exclaimed as if she found a hidden gem, grabbed the metal stand of the armor with her right hand, lifted the entire thing like a paperweight and moved it to Beatrice. “Try it on!”

“Ehh...” while Beatrice was impressed with Samantha’s strength, she was less than impressed with her choice and hesitant to even touch it.

Upper body armor consisted of a gray plate mail that promised to cover little more than breasts and a few ribs, leaving the heart and the entire abdomen area open for attack. Thick leather gloves with woven leather reaching all the way to the elbows and two layers of leather and metal for shoulder pads, made the arms the most protected body part by far. While the lower armor part consisted of a leather skirt and two metal plates at the hips to protect against... something? Oh, and knee-high brown boots with high heels, of course.

Despite being more revealing than some and just as impractical as many other armor sets that Samantha passed, this one looked like the most generic and uninspired one.

“Did you cobble that up by looting corpses?” Ember asked, seemingly agreeing with Beatrice’s obvious disappointment. “I feel like I’ve seen twenty different variations of this just on my way here.”

“That’s the point,” Samantha said and moved the metal stand a foot further, all but shoving the armor’s plate mail into Beatrice’s tits.

“To fade into the background as much as possible while out on the streets,” Beatrice muttered and went on to change into the armor Samantha provided with a somewhat deflated spirit. Going into this, Beatrice did not really expect or even think of getting outfitted in some awesome armor that Samantha had plenty of. But after watching her go through so many only to pick the one that made her look like a background character...

Expected nothing, but somehow ended up disappointed, huh? Beatrice thought. Multiply this by a thousand and might just get a tiny taste of how Samantha felt about my [Taint Cleansing].

Item: Generic-looking Plate mail Top

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +70

Physical Defense: +15

Magic Defense: +6

Speed: +4

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

 

Item: Generic-looking Plate mail Skirt and Leather Panties

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +50

Physical Defense: +12

Magic Defense: +5

Speed: +4

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

 

Item: Generic-looking Plate mail Shoulder Pads

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +60

Physical Defense: +12

Magic Defense: +5

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

 

Item: Generic-looking Leather Gloves

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +30

Physical Attack: +10

Physical Defense: +10

Magic Defense: +5

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

 

Item: Generic-looking Leather High Heel Boots

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +30

Physical Defense: +10

Magic Defense: +5

Speed: +8

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

 

Wait, those stats really add up! Beatrice thought, inspecting her new item description one by one as she put them on. Despite looking like nothing, her character received a substantial boost in raw power (not even counting the additional new effects from the items) and one look at her Character Information tab confirmed this.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

27 (15%)

Health Points

640/860 (+1.24/sec)

Arousal Points

12/396 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

280/280 (+0.7/sec)

Physical Attack

34

Physical Defense

73

Magic Attack

53

Magic Defense

20

Speed

34

 

Beatrice also noted that her Health Points were down by just the amount added by her new items, minus a few points from the per-second regeneration. Figures, otherwise, if it was instantly full, I’d be able to just heal myself by equipping and unequipping items with bonus Health Points.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 425: The Enemy

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“That one too,” Samantha said, pointing at the neck, where Beatrice had her dark-red choker.

“Really?” Beatrice asked. She felt like it was overkill. “Who would even notice or remember that I wore it? I mean, I figured they’d be looking... Elsewhere.”

“I noticed it,” Samantha was adamant.

“Oh well,” Beatrice shrugged and took off her choker. She wasn’t about to fight over a single item, when she just got a whole new set from Samantha. And It wasn’t like she was pareticularly attached to the choker. It didn’t even provide all that many stats aside from the nice effect, at least when compared to the new items.

And yet, the moment that Beatrice took the choker off, her neck felt... Naked. Beatrice felt uncomfortable, like something was missing. Let’s hope the bleed resistance won’t be coming into play any time soon, Beatrice thought as she put the item onto the pile on the floor of all the other clothes she wore during her fights in the Forge.

Item: Choker of a Phyx

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +10

Physical Defense: +3

Magic Defense: +6

Effects: Bleed resistance +80%

 

“And this is for you,” Samantha said as she brought forth a stand with a different set of armor for Ember. A generic fantasy assassen-ish/rouge-ish leather armor that was only slightly less revealing, yet somehow even more generic than the one Beatrice had. “I still can’t believe you’ve walked around in the Priestesses’ robes all this time.”

“They had their advantage,” Ember said as she looked at her potential outfit with negative enthusiasm. “Those that only care about the robe don’t notice who’s wearing it.”

“Not after your ‘adventures’ in the Forge,” Samantha said. “Those robes are probably one of the few clues the Purple Capes have on those responsible for the slaughter in the Forge. If they don’t find either of you soon enough, they’ll probably have a few words with the High Priest.”

“As if!” Ember laughed.

“You’re giving him too much credit,” Samantha said.

“And you’re not giving nearly enough,” Ember responded and then took another good look at the offered armor set. “This is an insult to my gear.”

However, despite the outward complaints, Ember did put on the set that Samantha offered her. Meanwhile, Beatrice’s thoughts were preoccupied with something else Samantha said.

“What exactly did you mean by ‘those responsible for the slaughter’?” Beatrice asked Samantha.

“Long story short, Alexander (the big muscle guy from your Games), got all the credit for single-handedly killing the Lesser Abomination and saving the city from the demon threat.”

“They’re even planning a celebration in his name the day after tomorrow!” Ember added with a slight laugh while getting into her new gear.

Of course somebody would take all the credit! Beatrice thought with a sigh. The only suprirsing thing was that the guards gave that credit away to one of the remaining participants of the Games.

“More importantly,” Samantha continued, “while no official word has yet come of how or why the demons have appeared, rumors are spreading fast that they were summoned by the same rebels that attacked the princess and started the whole massacre.”

“... There was a full arena with thousands of witnesses that know full well that’s bullshit!” Beatrice argued.

“A full arena of wasted out of their minds idiots,” Ember corrected Beatrice. “One of the many other rumors is that the demons were birthed by Princess Mary after you fucked and impregnated her with demon seed.”

“...” after hearing that, Beatrice closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Another one is that you cast a charm and seduced the Black Masks into fucking you to spawn the demons yourself,” Samantha shared.

“The amount of witnesses might very well be the reason that no one has officially blamed us for the demons, yet,” Ember continued while putting on her new boots, “it certainly doesn’t stop them from fanning all kinds of crazy stories and see which ones they can later abuse the best. All while the Purple Capes use this morning’s chaos to put down anyone they want and search for us for ‘questioning’.”

Holy... Beatrice was left speechless. How long did they say I was sleeping? Wasn’t it something like ten hours? All of this... Beatrice knew her situation was bad. But now it looked like instead of being the Savior, she was on the verge of becoming the Enemy of the entire city.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 426: Hidden Effect

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“... Fine!” Beatrice finally said in a strong tone. “If they’re going to label me an enemy, so be it! I’ve spent a whole night listening to these people wishing to see me dead or fucked or worse. Fuck them! I have people that I want to help. People that deserve my help. Those that try to stop me are in for a world of pain.”

“Oh?” Ember listened to Beatrice with a growing smile.

“I can’t save people from their own ignorance,” Beatrice continued, “and while I don’t want to hurt the fools don’t know any better, I’m not about let myself get killed or let my friends suffer because of bored, gossiping, morally bankrupt scum! I’m the demon summoner? Fuck you! I’ll save this stupid city but I won’t go out of my way to save every single thrill-seeking, immoral bastard. So just stay out of my way, because those that come looking for trouble will get plenty of it! Ember, let’s go!”

“Aye, aye!” Ember saluted Beatrice with excitement and followed the succubus out of Samantha’s armory.

“Wait!” Samantha called out to Beatrice, stopping the succubus just a few steps short of the door. The blonde then caught up to the succubus, held out a short, sheathed dagger, and handed it to Beatrice handle side first.

“A weapon too?” Beatrice wondered how a dagger would compare to her natural claws. She took the dagger by the handle with one hand and with another slowly removed the scabbard. The blade scraped the scabbard from the inside with the sound and vivid imagery of a blade slicing into human bone, creating goosebumps on Beatrice’s arms.

When Beatrice looked at the revealed straight blade for the first time, she could’ve sworn she saw an eerie red mist around it. But when she lifted the dagger up for a closer inspection no sign of any mist was there. Not so much as a single red speck on the thin blade, nor on the handle.

When Beatrice turned the dagger, the blade all but disappeared from sight as it turned out to be barely thicker than a single strand of hair. This made Beatrice increasingly uneasy to even hold the dagger as she clearly imagined how little effort it would take to accidently wound or kill someone with such extraordinary thin blade. And as Beatrice imagined such a wound, the same thin red mist seemed to momentarily form around the blade, only to instantly disappear the moment Beatrice focused her vision on it. Beatrice quickly sheathed the dagger before it attacked her or someone else.

“Is this dagger cursed or something?” Beatrice asked Samantha, about to return the eerie weapon.

“Not exactly,” Samantha said. “But do be careful with it.”

“Yeah, this blade could shatter from the slightest impact. I don’t even think I can use it.”

“No, that’s not it,” Samantha shook her head. “I don’t think you have the power to break it, even if you tried. What you should be careful of is unintentionally killing someone. So don’t unsheathe it unless necessary.”

What kind of crazy blade is this? Beatrice wondered, apprehensively studying Samantha’s latest offering. The item’s description answered that question quickly.

 

Item: Eerie-Looking Dagger

Item Class: Epic

Physical Attack: +25

Speed: +5

Effects:

·        Unbreakable by anything less than A-tier magic.

·        Each successful cut with this dagger into the same target’s flesh doubles the damage dealt with the previous cut by this dagger. Stacks up to five times before reset.

·        Hidden effect.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

 

... Isn’t that completely insane!? Not even considering the impressive attack number, Beatrice could barely believe the weapon’s second effect. A nearly-unbreakable weapon was already good. But It did not take a genious to figure out how quickly this dagger’s damage could get out of control.

The second effect would only be useless if she was too weak to deal any significant damage to begin with. But if she managed inflict even a barely acceptable wound once... Combined with her new set’s stealth back attack bonus, the dagger would not only insure that she basically inflicted her “back attack” five times in a row no matter the location, but it doubled the damage each time. How is this real?

‘If something is too good to be true’, Beatrice reminded herself as she studied at the last two words in the ‘Effects’ section like the fine print in a contract with a devil.

“What else does this dagger do besides the insane damage?” Beatrice asked Samantha.

“Isn’t that enough?” Samantha asked. “I used this dagger many years ago before I changed to different weapons. Back then my only concern was to kill before I was killed.”

“And kill she did,” Ember added.

“Don’t draw a weapon unless you’re ready to kill,” Samantha said. “Other than that I don’t know what else you’re expecting form the dagger.”

“Understood,” Beatrice said, hoping that she will never have to use the ominous weapon, and put the dagger away into the space between her hips and the side metal plate. The dagger fit perfectly, so the plates ended up serving some purpose even if it wasn’t a defensive one so far.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 427: Counting on Me

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AH!! Goddess!” Chris called out to Beatrice and reached out with a trembling hand from when he saw her walk out of the adjacent room, followed by Ember, then Samantha. Unlike Beatrice and Ember, who changed into different armor, Samantha was still in her natural state—naked and not batting an eye about it.

Chris raised his trembling arm, reaching weakly in the direction of the Cock Gifter from under another naked man that laid passed out on top of him, ass to the ceiling. Beatrice barely acknowledged the pile of four naked men on the four, throwing a glance at them as she approached them on her way out of Samantha’s shop.

Beatrice then stopped just out of Chris’ reach and said, “I’ll be back soon. Protect this place with your lives! When I return we’ll take Olivia away from here.”

As much as Beatrice did not want to delay taking care of Olivia’s situation, she had to find out where Tabitha was before the situation in the city got any worse.

Gathering what little strength he had, Chris pushed up from the floor and slowly rose to his feet, throwing off Jeremy’s naked ass of his back.

“We have to help the others!” Chris suddenly and passionately pleaded. “Bob, Michael, Zack… If there’s even a chance that they’re alive…”

“Oh? Talk about post-nut clarity,” Beatrice was a little surprised. She expected more pleas or demands for cocks and pussies. “But rest assured, if even one of them is indeed alive, I will find and free them, no matter who stands in our way! It will be a long day. Get as much rest as you can.”

“Can’t they make some fun memories instead?” Samantha suggested. “Before you take them on a suicide mission, that is. Otherwise, I’ll have a request for you to contact some of my buddies that are running late for some reason.”

“Yeah, why not,” Beatrice responded quickly.

“Huh? What?” was all Chris managed to say, still processing what suggestion Beatrice just agreed to when Beatrice already knelt beside him.

A euphoric sight for any man to see a hot chick kneeling at his feet, even though Beatrice’s body was angled away from his groin (not a surprise, since nothing was there to entice a woman). But Chris’ thoughts were constantly one step behind and by the time he caught on, Beatrice already touched him on the thigh and Jeremy on the hip. A second later, Chris felt a familiar magical warmth seeping through Beatrice’s hand and spreading up his thigh to that sacred, scarred place.

Beatrice did not care much one way or the other how Chris would spend his “resting” time. But she did not want to waste even a minute searching for Samantha’s fuck friends, so the choice of casting [Dick Growing (+2)] on the two nearest targets was a no-brainer.

“Enjoy!” Beatrice said as she rose up and threw a quick glance at Chris who tried to contain his excitement mixed with guilt at the prospect of another round of fucking just when he had started to think of something other than sex.

… Yes, you’re going to have sex while your friends are most likely tortured, even if they are alive, Beatrice guessed the source of Chris’ guilt. She turned to Chris, placed her hand on his shoulder, looked him right in the eyes and said, “Don’t you dare to hold back! Until I return, it is your duty to repay our host for her generosity and hospitality with the prowess of your cock! Fuck her silly until she can’t walk or think straight! Anything else will be an insult to both her and me for entrusting you with this important task! Is that understood!?”

“Absolutely! You can count on me!” Chris promised and beat his fist against his chest.

“I’m grateful to have someone as reliable as you,” Beatrice added, not disclosing how sincere that last statement was, and let go of Chris’ shoulder after she had cast [Arousing Touch] for good measure to secure Chris’ performance.

“Oh, and make use Jeremy too,” Beatrice added as she turned the sleeping man over by using her leg, revealing a hard-on that sprung straight up even with Jeremy still out cold. “You may have noticed that Samantha’s appetite is not easily satisfied.”

“Absolutely!” Chris wasted no time in shaking Jeremy out of slumber. “Come on man! They’re counting on us!”

“H-huh? ‘They’?” Jeremy mumbled, struggling to even open his sleepy eyes. “Who? What?”

“Beatrice! Get up! We have a job to do!” Chris shook Jeremy again.

“J-job? What job?”

Chris pointed right at Jeremy’s hard cock.

“Oh!”

By that point Beatrice and Ember had already left Samantha’s shop.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 428: Always Hoping

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Despite Beatrice taking the lead out of Samantha’s shop, Ember quickly took over to guide Beatrice out of the depths of the dark, half-abandoned, maze-like undercity back to the Wholesome Inn by the shortest path possible.

Far from the first time on the main streets of Klapsus, Beatrice was already used to the half-naked, debauchery nature of the city with non-stop carefree, exhibitionism style fucking and making out. Which was precisely the reason that she felt uneasy. The streets were emptier than yesterday, even though it was not even close to dark yet. And Beatrice never got an impression that the citizens of Klapsus went to bed early.

More importantly, despite not lacking in the numbers of hot, fuckable girls and dudes, there was nowhere near enough of the fucking and sucking going on in the open as usual. Where usually there’d be threesomes and orgies, now gloomy discussion and heavy drinking took place. And the bloodstains spread here and there, on the walls and smeared across the pavement, combined with some broken doors and windows and other, surface-level damages, did not help the image of the non-stop party city.

“What’s your favorite color?” Ember suddenly asked Beatrice.

“H-huh? Green, I guess. Why—”

“Mine’s crimson red,” Ember interrupted Beatrice. “Even though crimson red is neither the color of my hair nor the color of blood some people would think I enjoy seeing because a couple of assholes I used to work with spread nasty rumors about me. None of this matters, and you don’t even know if what I said is true, but it was a lot easier and natural way to distract you than warning you not to look or make sudden movements, which would only make you act suspiciously just as the Purple Capes passed us. But, please, don’t turn around.”

“That does answer my question,” Beatrice said. “But what happened here?”

“Obviously, the news of demons appearing in this last bastion of the Kingdom, would not be taken well,” Ember said. “And after claiming that the threat has been dealt with, the captain of the Purple Capes cracked down hard on anyone causing any disturbance.”

“Under the penalty of death?” Beatrice asked when she saw a dried pool of blood big enough to leave a regular human empty.

“A few vivid examples go a long way,” Ember said, and Beatrice felt this was from first-hand experience. “The celebration they have announced for the day after tomorrow will probably return things to somewhat “normal”. After all, almost everyone in the city would prefer for things to continue as they did for the last few years when compared to terrifying alternatives. People just need an excuse to hope or forget—whichever gets them through.”

“Day after tomorrow… Celebrating Fridge’s so-called victory… If that celebration happens as intended, then I’ve failed.”

“You’re going to crash it?” Ember asked.

“The Purple Capes are the organizers, right? If I’m successful, there will be no celebration to crash, no one to even start it. Ah, finally!”

Up ahead, Beatrice saw the wide, three-story building where she left Tabitha yesterday. Rafaelia too, Beatrice reminded herself again. The same sign was over the door was one of a kind as far as anything Beatrie saw. A carved purple eggplant, croosed out with a fat red line and a ricle around it.

At least this part of the city was busier that the earlier streets through which Beatrice and Ember walked through. Though busier was not the same as livelier, and the amount of lewd activities was still woefully inadiquete. Especially considering that none were permitted inside the Wholesome Inn, thanks to a certain cat girl’s tyranicall rulership.

Just as Beatrice quickened her steps toward the Inn, she noticed Ember fall behind, just for a couple seconds, not enough time for Beatrice to even consider if anything was wrong before Ember herself hastened her steps, overtook Beatrice and said, “Follow my lead.”

Ember then approached one of the loner citizens who just stood around, looking bored out of his mind. Dressed like a vagabond, with a short, uneven beard, the man stood just beside an alley not too different from the one in which Beatrice had a sexual adventure with a bunny girl and her friend(?).

Before the man could even react, Ember clasped his hand with both of hers and spoke quietly, but urgently, “Oh, praise the King, I found you! There’s not a moment to lose! I have information about the demon attack! Quickly, before they find and kill me!”

“W-what? We—whoah!” by the time the astonished man even processed what Ember hastely jabbered to him, the redhead had already dragged him half across the alley, out of view of everyone in the streets.

Beatrice followed quickly, throwing a quick glance to see if anyone took notice, before she too disappeared in the shadows.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 429: I’ll Be There

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

When Beatrice’s eyes returned from the street glance back to Ember, the redhead had dragged the unknown bearded vagabond deep in the shadows of the dark alley.

Though at first addled by the Ember’s swiftness, the man had finally had enough. He yanked his hand arm from Ember’s half-assed grip and demanded an explanation.

“Who the hell are you and what could you possibly know about—?” the man suddenly stopped mid-sentence when Ember took a single confident step toward him and placed her hand against his neck. But his silence lasted for barely a second. “ARGH!?”

The man recoiled as one would from a scorching kettle and instinctively jumped back, but that did not get him far as he just hit his back against an uneven brick wall. Ember pursued him, touched his neck again, and said, “Do not move again!”

The bearded man obeyed, not moving a muscle while Ember pressed his black beard into his neck. He only looked down on the redhead while sweat drops quickly multiplied across his narrow forehead.

“If you think this is hot, can you even imagine how it would feel to have burning coals lodged down your throat?” Ember asked in a way that left no doubt that she had made good on such a threat before. “If you so much as try to move or scream, you will die a silent, slow, excruciating death. Answer all of my questions like your life depends on it and you will get away with just a short nap in the garbage and a few bruises for deniability. Understood?”

The man grew paler and sweatier by the second. He dared not even nod, and only managed to blink in response.

“Good. Who are you waiting for here?”

The man looked at Ember, then at Beatrice, then back at Ember. “Apparently, you two. But the description was poor and you were supposed to be one of the Priestesses.”

“And how many of you Purple Morons have gathered here?”

“Thirty-nine.”

“How many inside the inn?”

“About twenty.”

“How did you know to wait for us here?”

“As if the captain would tell us such things!”

“A captain is here? Which one?”

“Captains Gamesh and Rivaldo were both here, but only Rivaldo stayed.”

“And what about the owners of the inn? The two sisters?”

“Captain Gamesh took them both to the Pits along with everyone else. Ekhhh!”

The man did his best not to scream when the heat from Ember’s hand suddenly jumped by ten degrees.

“E-everyone?” Beatrice’s worry doubled. ‘The Pits’ did not sound like any good place to be taken to. “When?”

The bearded man did not answer. Sweating buckets, he switched his gaze back and forth from Beatrice to Ember, waiting for instructions from the person whose questions he was supposed to answer, and hoping for relief.

“Well?” Ember let the man know to answer Beatrice’s question.

“Yesterday. Just after sunset.”

“What?” Ember gasped. “Before the Games?”

“P-probably just as it-akh-started,” the man said. “Y-your hand...”

“How did the captains find out before then?” Ember asked, thrown off balance by the new revelation.

“I don’t know! P-please!”

“Fine!” Ember said lessening the tension in her arm a bit. The relief on the man’s face was instant. “You’ll get your rest in a moment. One last question. As I understand, there’s no one but the Purple Capes inside the Wholesome inn?”

“C-correct.”

“And what about the people that come in during the day?”

“W-well, of course, they’re restrained and questioned while we wait for our targets.”

“Of course,” Ember said before the man’s beard lit on fire and his eyes bulged, blood-red.

With a face grotesquely distorted in pain and terror, the man fought out of Ember’s grasp and did so successfully, however, he did not get far. Just as he got away from Ember, his eyes momentarily boiled before they exploded in a stream of white and red. He opened his mouth to scream but a fountain of gory, foamy liquids poured out of his mouth while his beard burned brightly and spread the fire across his face. A light push into his back from Ember was all it took to knock the blind, agonizing man down.

Horrified, Beatrice turned away while the disguised Purple Cape thrashed and spasmed in pure agony, only mangled grunts and hisses escaping his melting throat while whatever was burning him alive spread further down his body, spreading the pain.

After the initial shock wore off, Beatrice remembered that she was not a simple bystander, nor was she powerless. Unable to forgive herself for standing idly even a second longer, Beatrice turned back to face what was once a man, activated her [Sharp Claws] Skill, and used [Extend Claws (+1)] to pierce the man’s blistered, bubbling head to finally put him out of his misery.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 430: For All of Your Problems

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ugh!” Beatrice’s stomach churned and its contents quickly shot up to the back of her mouth as her body tried to expel the ungodly thing that assaulted all her senses.

Beatrice instinctively covered her mouth and nose with both her hands to block the repugnant stench from coming in and keep her insides from coming out, but the ghastly sight alone was enough to induce nausea. And as the stench of burnt flesh rapidly poisoned the air, something dark and foul slowly oozed out of what was once a human being, seeping into every crack of the surrounding uneven pavement.

The bubbling of the foul soup and crackling of burning hair as the tiny flames slowly spread to the man’s clothes distracted Beatrice enough to not notice for several seconds that when she covered her mouth and nose with her hands, she also brought up her sharp claws, including the one she used to end the suffering of a man, bringing the sticky, dripping, reeking, unholy mixture of blood, melting flesh, and glistening brain matter right up to her own face.

“UAH!!” Beatrice all but threw away her own hand. Failing that, she held her infected hand as far away from her head as possible. Looking away from it all, Beatrice frantically tried to shake off every single drop she could while wiping her face with her other hand.

Though Beatrice had heard and witnessed enough stomach-churning things to build a considerable tolerance toward the macabre, this time Ember went out of her way to create one of the worst things to behold. It took all of Beatrice’s willpower not to storm out of this forever tarnished alley, though she did take several steps back from the rapidly advancing stench for what little relief it gave.

A scene of fire and death in the tunnels flashed in Beatrice’s mind. Beatrice wondered how was it different that time? Was she somehow less sensitive to things due to sensory overload after the recent rebirth and all that happened? Did Ember simply burn her opponents to a crisp? At that time, it was a fight for their lives, even though it quickly became clear to Beatrice just how little threat the noble’s mercenaries posed to Ember.

This was different. Not only did Ember lie to the man about letting him live, but she sentenced him to the worst kind of a death, effectively burning and boiling him from the inside at the same time. A tortuous death just for the sake of it. One look at Ember showed Beatrice how unfazed her bodyguard was by this. If anything, it almost seemed like Ember was a little disappointed that Beatrice reacted this way to such a trivial thing.

“I thought you’d be used to such things by now,” Ember said, confirming Beatrice’s suspicion.

“That was excessively cruel!” Beatrice voiced her disapproval.

“‘Appropriately cruel’,” Ember corrected Beatrice. “What do you think the Purple Capes will do to us if we just walk over and surrender ourselves? How many did we kill? How many of them lost someone dear to them at my hands, or yours, or Olivia’s?

“What about the Guild? I can vividly imagine all the fun-fun times they have in store for you for what you did to not only their many members but also to their entire Forge of Champions operation! And let’s not forget about the royalty and all the nobles! They’ll have a few things to say about the treatment of a literal princess!

“After everyone’s done with you, there’ll still be a fight for your body parts! And it goes without saying that everyone you’ve ever so much as spoken to will be taken along for the ride.”

As Ember spoke she ingited a small flame in her left hand and slowly grew it larger and brighter.

“As for that imbecile,” Ember continued and threw a disdainful glance at the melting corpse. “Do you think his hands were clean just because he was a lookout? Just now he participated in arresting everyone who was in the Inn. Indiscrimanetly. All of them taken away to a place designed for indignity and suffering. And for what? That somebody might know me or you?

“And even though they don’t know it, they took somebody important to you, somebody important to me.  Somebody important to a person we never met or will meet. And what sort of treatment do you think those people are subjected to in the depths of those Pits? I tell you right now that anything the Purple Capes—or anyone else for that matter—dare do to Y’Shtara or her sister I will return to them a hundredfold in the worst ways possible! This was nothing!”

Ember took a moment to size up Beatrice, sighed, and added, “What happened to your little ‘enemies beware’ speech? Was this the limit?”

As she asked that Ember got down at the melting corpse, thrust her non-flaming hand deep into the man’s exposed head, and pulled her hand out drenched in the stuff. She then got up and held up her gore-covered hand beside her face with a dead-serious stare aimed right Beatrice before lighting it on fire.

“I took you to the Forge of Champions for a reason,” Ember said, looking at Beatrice without blinking while the flesh in her hand burned away. “If you’re still hung up on some silly moralities, maybe you’re better off going into hiding together with Olivia and her little sister and have threesomes together or something. I have people to kill.”

And with that Ember put her right fiery hand against the wall of the building that pressed against the side of the Wholesome Inn.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 431: In Turn You’re Never There

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Ember held her fiery hand against the brick wall, the bricks around Ember’s hand darkened, until they turned completely black from the fire. But Ember was only charging up her spell. And it took only seconds until Beatrice saw something she did not think possible—a few bricks just at the edges of Ember’s hand turned color yet again: brown, dark red, red, orange, yellow. As if Ember was heating up metal! At the same time, Ember continued charging the fire spell in her other hand.

The fire mage’s intent was all but clear. The dead Purple Cape told Ember about the substantial number of Purple Capes located within the Inn, including a captain! A charged up, surprise attack would eliminate a considerable force in one strike. However—

“That’s not even the Inn you’re aiming at!” Beatrice reminded Ember.

“Of course not,” Ember replied unfazed while the first few drops of molten bright yellow liquid trickled down from below her hand. “Otherwise, they would’ve heard all the commotion by now.”

“But what if there’s people inside!? And that man you killed told you that they apprehended everyone that walked into the Inn! You’ll kill countless innocents!”

“‘Innocents’?”

“You know that the Wholesome Inn regulars go to the inn because there’s no depravity permitted there! This isn’t about comeuppance or revenge; you’re just going to burn them all alive because this is easier!”

“Yes, and? You have a better idea?” Ember asked as she melted a hole in the wall and raised her other hand with a charged fire attack.

“I do, actually,” Beatrice responded instantly, even surprising herself at the ease of the solution. “How long can you hold your spell prepared like that?”

“A little over a minute if I can concentrate,” Ember said, her tone changing a little. For the first time since she started her assault on the brick wall, the redhead seemed interested in what Beatrice had to say.

“That works,” Beatrice out loud. But she needed to confirm a few things first. “It’s a ranged attack? Like some fire ball?”

“Yes.”

“How fast will it travel?”

“About the speed of an arrow.”

“How long the effective range?”

“A hundred yards without even trying.”

“How big the area of impact?”

“Somewhere between ten to fifteen yards.”

“Precisely!”

“About fourteen, I didn’t measure it with a—”

But Beatrice already ran out of the alley, every second counting.

Once out of the alley, Beatrice turned and ran toward the Inn. Ember’s alertness became clearer upon a second look. What was yesterday a fun, lively street was now about as cheerful as a cemetery. Most citizens sprint-walked to get through this part without making eye contact with anyone while several figures stood out like sore thumbs because they stood exactly where they were before Beatrice and Ember went into the inn.

And the attempt of a couple to imitate a make-out session look about as inspired as sex between a married couple who hate each other and have been cheating on each other for years. Not that they could be blamed too much for this poor performance—if they had to keep it up since yesterday, it was bound to get old eventually.

“Hey guys! Looking for me!?” Beatrice shouted as she ran toward the Wholesome Inn and waved to no one in particular among the sore thumbs that were the disguised Purple Capes that stood around the general area of the entrance to the Inn. “One of your buddies was standing watch just a little behind me! I didn’t get his name, but he’s dead now!”

“What!?” Several men and beastkin jumped to attention, waking up from a daze-like watch they held up till now.

“Yep, totally dead!” Beatrice shouted as she approached the Inn. “Before he died, he said how neither he nor anyone even thought that I’d show up here and that was why Captain Gamesh left the weakest, most useless captain here ‘just in case’: Rivaldo, the half-inch captain!”

“Pfft!” a few of the disguised Purple Capes snorted. But even those that didn’t were too shocked to do anything. Their target was just running toward them—unarmed and calling for attention while insulting their captain. Do they attack her? Surround her?

Those that were not disguised Purple Capes had a much clearer idea what to do. They ran, as fast as they could, away from what was bound to turn ugly.

“Wow, so it was true, huh?” Beatrice asked and slowed down just some yards away from the entrance into the Wholesome Inn. “That dead dude told me that Rivaldo hides behind his men and lets them do all the dirty work. But he couldn’t determine whether Rivaldo was a coward because he had a tiny dick or was it that his dick grew tinier because he was such a pussy ass little bitch.”

WHAT THE FUCK!!??” a voice thundered from behind the Inn’s door that blew out off its hinges, flew, and slammed into the opposite building, shattering into a thousand splinters.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 432: For Me You Suck

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A gigantic, larger-than-life beastkin squeezed through the broken door frame of the Wholesome Inn. Covered in thick blue and white fur, with a long, lush tail, and with biceps the size of Beatrice’s head, captain Rivaldo without a doubt dwarfed all other giant men Beatrice met up till now. He wore a galea helmet, and black plate armor that protected his chest and stomach and carried a sword the length and width of his soldiers, and the scabbard on his back.

Isn’t there a food shortage issue in this city? Beatrice thought as she looked up at the enraged, overgrown puppy. How are they all able to keep these figures? … Oh, right. Beatrice had almost managed to forget the food shortage solution that some participated in more enthusiastically than others and immediately regretted asking herself this question. Wait, how many seconds was it already?

“WHO DARES INSULT MY SPLENDID MANHOOD!!?” Captain Rivaldo thundered as he looked at all the tiny figures before him, barely children compared to his size.

“’Splendid’?” Beatrice quoted. “Is that what you call it at night?”

“Beatrice,” Rivaldo snarled, finally honing in on the succubus just a few of his giant steps away from him. “It looks like all your development went to your overgrown tits and left nothing for your brain.”

“My tits aren’t the only thing that’s overgrown,” Beatrice said with a smile and patted her crotch, barely covered by her leather skirt. “And unlike you, I have the goods to prove it.”

Beatrice lifted her skirt, moved her panties, and let her cock drop to Rivaldo’s stunned expression.

“Let’s play a game,” Beatrice suggested to the taken aback captain. “Prove to us right now that you are not a ‘half-inch captain’ or you have to SUCK! MY! COCK!”

“Y-you’re insane! As if I would lower myself to—”

“Rivaldo, the half-inch captain too scared to reveal his tiny, shriveled penis!!” Beatrice shouted. “Who wants to see their captain get on his knees and suck a cock he wished he had!?”

Predictably, it did not take long for sheer curiosity to take over their better judgment as a dozen Purple Capes appeared in the windows of the Inn and in the opening behind Rivaldo.

“MORONS!!” Rivaldo swung his massive forearm and crushed the head of one of his own soldiers against the wooden frame, splashing the blood over several others. He then turned to Beatrice, his eyes bright red and veins popping all over his body while his human-sized sword visibly vibrated in his trembling hand. He took a single, giant step toward Beatrice, but suddenly froze in place. His eyes turned from bloody red to white, and after taking a single deep breath, the captain visibly calmed down.

“I can’t imagine how hard the demons must have fucked you in your every orifice to leave you this brain-damaged,” Captain Rivaldo said in an astonishingly calm manner. “Maybe you were hoping for a swift death for your petty little insults. But you will not avoid your fate that easily.”

“See? He can’t—” Beatrice had started to say, but Rivaldo straight up ignored her.

“With that said, you won’t need your legs for what awaits you.”

The hell happened to him? Beatrice wondered, but that ultimately did not matter now.

“I like my legs very much,” Beatrice said as she put away her cock. “And unfortunately, our playtime is up.”

A bright flash behind Beatrice illuminated the street and blinded Rivaldo and all the soldiers in the windows of the Inn behind him.

Beatrice turned around and used [Blink] to instantly move twenty feet as far away from Rivaldo as possible, straight toward Ember. The moment Beatrice reappeared, she used [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] on her [Blink] Skill and cast [Blink] again right as a scorching hot, molten rock engulfed in flame hurled past her with a long, bright white tail of fire.

Twenty stamina for the [Blink], sixty stamina for the refresh, twenty more again for the blink, a hundred in total: well within Beatrice’s Stamina Point Pool and accounted for.

Beatrice reappeared again, much closer to Ember than she was a second ago, and much more nauseous from the instantaneous change of every object in sight that her brain used to orient itself in space and time.

Fuck, Beatrice remembered that she had to sprint to cover more ground for insurance. She did not expect that a double [Blink] would take a toll on hell when a regular one did nothing of the sort and, just as she ordered her body to move with all the delay of an uncooperative dream, a deafening blast slammed a searing shockwave against her back, violently throwing her forward like a doll.

-651 HP

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 433: The Life

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

-20 HP

 

“Ughhh…” Beatrice struggled to get off the pavement. Her body hurt and ached all over, she heard nothing except the incessant ringing in her ears.

-19 HP

 

What!? Repeated notifications alerted Beatrice to the fact that she was still taking damage despite not realizing it. More precisely, it felt like almost all of her body was on fire, she could have internal bleeding and not realize it.

Beatrice tried to find the cause of the damage, not that that was easy as even turning her head was painful. Her arms were bruised, scratched as if she made love to sandpaper, and whole patches of skin were red and blistered: first- and second-degree burns. Looking down, same with her legs.

-18 HP

 

Seriously!? Beatrice brought up her character information.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

27 (19%)

Health Points

145/860 (+1.24/sec)

Arousal Points

43/396 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

189/280 (+0.7/sec)

Physical Attack

59

Physical Defense

73

Magic Attack

53

Magic Defense

20

Speed

39

 

Her health regeneration was impressive, but not that impressive. Beatrice had to act fast before she literally bled out, because even though the damage seemed to go lower by one with each tick, she’d be dead long before her regeneration could overtake the damage.

Beatrice didn’t see any major bleeding, only countless minor cuts. Losing my life to something this stupid? As if! As seconds ticked, Beatrice concluded that it was faster for her to literally cure her wounds than to find them. She had used [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on herself before, all she needed was her tail. And, thankfully, when Beatrice moved her tail, it followed her commands.

-17 HP

 

“… help … that,” Beatrice barely made out two words from a female voice. Ember was kneeling over her, doing something over Beatrice’s burning back.

Beatrice decided not to wait for help from the one who caused all the damage and moved her tail toward her utterly uninterested pussy. Despite Beatrice’s Arousal Points showing as forty-three, Beatrice found nothing about this arousing. Still, the [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill’s requirement for use was “intercourse”. And that was a very loose definition.

Skill Name: Fast(er) Recovery (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 30 Stamina

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Description: Despite the marvelous, otherworldly orgasms, sex with a succubus can be taxing for mortals. This skill heals succubus’s sexual partners from their post-sex exhaustion, restoring 20% of the target’s maximum Health Points, 20% of the target’s maximum Stamina Points, removing debuffs and status effects of Rank C or lower. The target and the succubus must have had sexual intercourse for this skill to be usable.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Cannot be used on the same target more than once per hour.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 12

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 12

 

Beatrice slid her panties aside and slowly pushed her tail against one of the few places somehow spared the carnage. As she did that, she noticed that she had no more damage status updates. And her back felt a little less on fire. But Beatrice was not satisfied with just “a little less”, so she pushed on and spammed her [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill non-stop, assaulting the system with requests of confirmation of “intercourse”.

+172 HP

 

+56 SP

 

“Better!” Beatrice said aloud and somewhat heard herself over the shouting and screaming coming from all directions. Beatrice’s skin also felt immeasurably better, and she could move nearly as well as before the entire explosion incident.

Health Points

306/860 (+1.24/sec)

 

With her Health Points over three hundred, Beatrice could easily let her regeneration take care of the rest. As for the perpetrator…

“‘Ten to fifteen yards’!?” Beatrice shouted at Ember as she finally got off the ground while several people ran past them both.

“Looks like it ended up closer to fifteen,” Ember calmly analyzed her spell while also rising to her feet after helping undo some of the damage on Beatrice. “You were right on the edge.”

Beatrice finally looked behind her and saw what looked like the aftermath of a gas tank explosion. Smoke and fire, spreading rapidly. People screaming, running away, while others rushing toward the commotion and to help. Some jumping out through broken windows where the fire still had not engulfed the walls completely. And while some parts of buildings—like the Wholesome Inn’s first floor—were made of stone or bricks, too much was made of wood and made for perfect fuel after many summer days without rain.

“This will keep the Purple Capes busy,” Ember said with a satisfied smile. “We need to move before more of them arrive. Nothing more to be found here.”

“Y-yeah,” Beatrice kind of agreed that, indeed, they had already done their worst here, so there was no reason to wait for the so-called “purple cavalry”. And after lingering her gaze on a charcoal-colored body bent and broken against a corner of a nearby building, Beatrice turned away to go back to Samantha’s shop.

Notes:

It is the start of the new month! The best time to become a patron and reap the benefits!

Currently, 60 advance chapters are available on my Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 434: Fire and Water (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn!! Harder! Hardeeer!” Samantha demanded, shaking her hips between Carl and Liam. The two men thrust as hard, sweating and grunting, groping Samantha’s tits, kissing and biting every inch of her body for what little sensation they could get while they double-penetrated her ass and pussy with makeshift wooden strap-ons.

Samantha did not mind the angry fuck to spice things up a bit and compensate for the solid, soulless things inside her. So entranced she was that she did not even notice the doors to her shop open and two women barge in unannounced.

“Wrap it up! We’re leaving now!” Beatrice told Carl and Liam.

“Aww, you’re back already?” Samantha bemoaned but did not stop riding, using her time with the two eunuchs to the very last second. “How did it-ah-go at that place you went to?”

“Many captured, countless dead, a city block on fire,” Beatrice summed up.

“Ahn, that’s nice—wait, WHAT!?” Samantha completely snapped out of her sex zone and stopped moving. She hard-pushed Liam’s face away from her and said, “The plan was for you to go unnoticed!”

Samantha stared harshly at Ember with an ‘Explain!’ look.

“They expected us,” Ember shrugged. “We don’t yet know how, that’s why we’ll go to the Purple Cape headquarters and ask very nicely to tell us. Just after a quick detour to Lucarad. Beatrice is worried about Olivia, and I have a couple of acquaintances there that could come in handy.”

“Move it!” Beatrice ordered her two eunuchs who were still under Samantha. “And don’t forget the Masks of Concealment that Samantha prepared for you!”

Both men obeyed without question and pulled their wooden strap-ons out of Samantha that very second and ran to collect their few humble belongings. Chris and Jeremy were already behind Beatrice and Ember, Jeremy still adjusting his kilt he found just moments before, and Chris carrying unconscious Olivia, dressed in her classic, torn-up ninja outfit. The buff eunuchs had seen many sides of their Sex Goddess, the Gifter of Cocks. They witness many amazing feats. But this was the first time they all thought the same, single thing: Scary.

“You really started it,” Samantha uttered. “You do remember how tightly intertwined they all are, right? The Guild, Capes, royalty. If you try to take down one of them, the others will not simply sit idly when their power and position is threatened.”

“We were past that when Beatrice fucked a princess in front of thousands and effectively ended the Forge of Champions,” Ember said, with approval in her tone proportional to the level of violence and destruction at Beatrice’s hands.

“We’re leaving,” Beatrice said the moment Carl and Liam got their hands on their kilts.

“A-ah, wait!” Liam asked, running after Beatrice while wrapping his kilt around his damaged private area.

Before leaving the shop, Beatrice turned to Samantha and said, “I’ll be back. I promise.”

“Obviously! We had a deal,” Samantha replied with a smile.

“This way,” Ember said and took a different path than before that seemed to lead even deeper into the long-ignored bowels of the old city.

It was dark in these dirty, winding, narrow alleys before. The poorly planned building stories layered atop one another in precarious positions, now old, crumbling, and abandoned. But now, the darkness was complete. Without Ember’s handy little flames that she kept recasting in the palm of her hand that acted like torches, they would have been in pitch dark. What little sky above them peeked through the overhanding rooftops was utterly blackened by thick, toxic fumes from the spreading inferno that Ember and Beatrice started in the city.

“Doesn’t anyone have some kind of water magic in this city?” Beatrice asked Ember, hoping that they don’t accidentally burn the whole city to the ground.

“Back when the people here still had a sense of humor, they’d say, ‘if they were any good, they’d be dead’,” Ember chuckled. “After all, the best warriors were supposed to either defeat the demons or die trying. And it wasn’t like every other person was born with elemental magic. Another reason why your work down in the Forge was so devastating to the Guild.

“But, sure, a few come to mind that can stop that fire. Mimi, a lieutenant among the Purple Capes, would be one of them. Heh, my niece could do it easily, not that Samuel would ever let her go there.”

Seeing how that did not alleviate Beatrice’s concern, Ember added, “Don’t worry! It’ll be fine! This accursed corpse of a city has seen far worse than me and is still somehow standing.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 435: Wood And Stone

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Don’t touch anything,” Ember warned everyone else as Beatrice’s party descended into what could hardly even be described as abandoned alleys anymore. Their path was ever more frequently blocked by piles of giant stone blocks and general ruble from buildings that collapsed under their own weight years ago and tumbled on top of one another. Ember made turns from one obstacle to another that made for a maze that would be hard to navigate even with a map.

The times they walked through holes in walls were even more unnerving whenever a single overturned pebble made an echo deep into the darkness, making Beatrice continuously look up for rogue rotten beams that she felt would any second fall on her big dumb head for walking into such a dangerous place. Some collapsed load-bearing structures had to be maneuvered while making sure not to disturb them as they still somehow held part of a building half-upright.

“How much more of this?” Liam moaned.

“Quiet!” Beatrice shout-whispered. For all she knew even a loud noise could set off a chain reaction and she tried to keep the odds as much in her favor as she could in this situation.

Ember pointed up ahead into darkness within darkness.

No one could tell what was so special about that particular patch of void that devoured Ember’s light and let nothing out. But as they approached, all became clear.

Another tunnel, Beatrice sighed. She knew it wasn’t quite true but she couldn’t help but feel like half her time in this world was spent in one tunnel or another. And if not a tunnel, then some underground lairs of varying sizes. She even pretty much expected it. After all Beatrice and Ember left the palace through the tunnels, and surely, they weren’t about to stroll through the front gate. But still! And later they had The Pits on the menu too!?

As Beatrice followed Ember into this newest, tunnel that blended together with all the others, she felt a shift in her priorities in this world. After dealing with the main oppressors and saving those she cared about, rather than save the citizens, or solve hunger, or defeat the demons, Beatrice daydreamed about issuing an order to seal every last tunnel and mine in and under this city that she could find. It would have a practical use too! So that demons can’t use them! Beatrice justified her little frivolousness to herself.

At least there was enough space for them to move freely unlike back in the leftovers of the old city, and without worry that their quest would end by falling rocks, as the tunnel itself looked to be carved with effort through solid rock and with enough width to fit three burly men shoulder-to-shoulder.

“Not that long from here,” Ember said, rather upbeat. “Maybe we could even make a quick detour and pay a visit to the King to inform him that we killed the demonlings just as he asked, eh, Beatrice?”

“As if!” Beatrice brushed off Ember’s joke and wondered if Ember was literally counting seconds till she could leave Olivia with Lucarad. But then Beatrice remembered that she did in fact have an actual quest in her system.

How long ago was it? Beatrice wondered about the first quest she ever got a brought it up in her mind’s eye.

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

1.      Find and kill twenty Demonlings. [Complete!]

2.      Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius. [0/20]

Rewards: Princess Mary

 

Ah, of course! Beatrice rolled her eyes. How could I forget to carry twenty rotting demon heads with me!?

Beatrice swiped away the trashy quest with an even more trashy reward and checked on her other one.

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

Objective:

1.      Teach king Selirus’s daughter how to properly please a man. [0/1]

2.      Return to king Selirius with his daughter once she can please a man at least two times within ten minutes.  [0/2]

Rewards: ???

 

I guess cumming endlessly all over a dickgirl’s cock in pure ecstasy didn’t count, Beatrice concluded and swiped away her other Royal Quest. The succubus had a feeling that by this point she was more likely to kill the king before finishing his quest.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 436: Head and Shoulders

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wait, we’re going into the King’s palace?” Chris asked, with unconscious Olivia in his hands.

“Of course! Start using the one head you have!” Ember scolded Chris. “I understand you might have been too preoccupied with using Beatrice’s gifts on Samantha, but from this point on you have to pay attention if you don’t want to have the one head you still have left separated from your overtrained shoulders!”

“Several of the White Masks were from the palace!” Chris exclaimed. “I do not expect these tiny little masks that blonde sex addict gave us to be of any use.”

“They will work just fine,” Ember said. “Don’t worry, I wasn’t serious about going to see that decrepit drug addict! We’re going to the High Priest. And he couldn’t care less about what mask you wore, wear or will wear.”

“Your robes before,” Chris continued, “You’re one of the High Priests priestesses!”

“How observant.”

“But then… Beatrice,” Chris stuttered as he looked at the succubus’s back, her tail, her little bat-like wings on her back as if witnessing them for the first time.

“Oh, I’ll leave the explanation to the High Priest! He’ll love to tell you that over and over and over. Why spoil his fun?” Ember chuckled. “Rather, why not tell us a little more about those White Masks?”

“They changed often. Most of them used voice-change magic. The whole point was that nobody would know exactly who they were. Though some were more conspicuous than others.”

“Felicia,” Beatrice, Carl, Liam, and Jeremy said in unison.

“But just by their body shape alone, we counted at least… Was it fifteen?”

“Sixteen,” Carl said. “Not that it matters much. Some were glorified bodyguards for the real important people.”

“One name we did find out thanks to Carl,” Chris said. “Samira, the third princess.”

“Another one,” Beatrice felt like she had her fill of princesses just with Bloody Mary alone.

“And what a piece of work,” Carl added.

“Compared to that blood-thirsty psycho, Mary?” Beatrice asked.

“Samira is nastier in more subtle ways,” Carl said.

“And sometimes not so subtle,” Chris said with a pained voice.

“So that’s two princesses already,” Beatrice counted. “Then was the whole royal family involved in that Forge deal?”

“Maybe?” Chris could only guess. “Maybe most of them knew but just didn’t care?”

“Samira isn’t someone I would recommend messing with,” Ember said. “We’ll have a talk with Felicia instead. None of you knew that she could summon demons?”

“WHAT!?” All four eunuchs exclaimed and stared at Ember with their jaws dropped.

“Figured as much,” Ember concluded and walked forward, ignoring them. “It does seem almost unbelievable. Though she had a few niche uses for the Guild, what you told me about the demons just doesn’t make sense.”

“No doubt that she was the one that made them appear,” Beatrice said. “Whether she could control them or not…”

“And whether the other involved parties even knew of this,” Ember wondered. “Hard to imagine that Belmot would. And if his Purple Capes did not know, then Felicia is in for a time of her life at their hands, hehe. Oh, we’re pretty much here!”

Beatrice remembered that one of Lucarad’s places of operation was some deep underground chamber, so it made sense they’d reach it faster than the actual palace. But as Ember took a turn into a narrower tunnel, Beatrice hoped that the tittle of a High Priest would offer Lucarad with something more spacious than a couple of dreary stone chambers.

After a couple more turns and a flight of stairs, Beatrice got a feeling that Ember was literally taking them to that very chamber. The oval chamber with a stone altar in the middle where Beatrice first appeared in this world. Her first worshippers. Her first orgy. Her first cum rain.

When Beatrice saw a single wooden door just ahead of Ember, there was no longer any doubt.

“We’re baaack~! And we brought company!” Ember cheerfully exclaimed as she pushed forward the squeaky door and triumphantly walked through. “I’m sure you’ll find a place in your hearts for a new potential fucktoy—”

Ember froze in place, and a second later Beatrice saw why. Just a glimpse of dark red was enough. The succubus quickly rushed through the opening and stood beside Ember to get a better view.

A dozen mutilated bodies sprayed across the stone floor in a pool of blood. And high upon the oval wall another body hung lifelessly with his arms straight above his head, nailed through the palms of his hands. He wore gold and purple robes, stained in rivers if half-dried blood. And between the shoulders, where the man’s head was supposed to be, a misshapen skull was pushed into the bloody neck stump of the corpse.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 437: White and Red

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What happened?” Carl rushed into the large oval blood-smeared orgy room.

“W-whoa,” was all Liam could manage when he saw the bloody scene.

“Those robes,” Chris uttered, looking at the hanging corpse opposite the door through which they all entered. “I-Isn’t that the High Priest himself?”

Has to be! Beatrice thought. The High Priest was the only one among his insane cult that wore purple, and she also recognized the misshapen skull that she once saw in Lucarad’s possession, now taking the place of the Priest’s head. That meant that Lucarad’s head had to be somewhere among the countless mutilated body parts. Beatrice preferred not to shift through the corpses just to confirm the identity of the man they came seeking help from, but they also had to know for sure.

Luckily for Beatrice, Ember was quick to the task and already stood over the decapitated head of her former boss. Lying in a pool of blood, cross-eyed, jaw dropped open, tongue hanging out. There could be no doubt—The High Priest, Lucarad, was dead.

Beatrice looked at Olivia in Chris’ arms. How was she supposed to help her now? Asking Lucarad for help was far from a perfect solution. Barely acceptable in fact. But now, Beatrice was robbed of even this option.

Then they all heard a high-pitched scream. Turning toward the source of the desperate cry, Beatrice saw an open hidden door in the wall of the chamber with a welcoming light shining from wherever it led to. Turned out that there was another way out of the cult’s private sex-orgy-summoning-altar-room.

“The living quarters!” Ember exclaimed and ran straight toward the open hidden passage, lighting up fires in both her hands.

Someone strong enough to wipe out Lucarad and his congregation. Beatrice had no way of knowing how strong Lucarad might have been. Her only reference was Ember’s strength, but Ember herself was just a mercenary, higher to boost the cult’s combat potential, at least according to the fire mage. Ember had once claimed that she too did not know Lucarad’s exact strength, only that he “was not weak by any means”.

How many levels could I get from killing someone strong enough to do all this? Beatrice wondered and followed Ember across the pool of sticky red, her four loyal eunuchs close behind.

Beyond the hidden door was a short hall with a few steps leading up to a grand hall. Brightly lit not only by torches but also actual windows! A row of twenty gothic arch windows, over thirty feet tall, all on one side of the so-called “living quarters” that rivaled the king’s throne room. Apparently, this was the only outer wall in this hall. And it was not facing the burning part of the city, judging by the clearer sky with natural clouds, colored fiery orange by the setting sun.

Not that anyone in Beatrice’s party was too preoccupied with the view outside. For it was the view inside that held their attention. A continuation of what they saw in the sex chamber. More blood. More entrails were sprayed across the floor and several tables. And unlike the chamber, a few people here were still alive.

And none drew more attention to themselves than a screaming girl in a white and red skintight attire with a stupidly large hammer axe in her hands that looked twice as heavy as the petite girl herself. The weapon might have been pure-white once upon a time, but now it was drenched red, with a partial intestine stuck to one side of the round hammer portion of the hammer axe.

With her back toward Beatrice’s party, the pink-haired girl had all her attention on a few survivors of the massacre. Two survivors, a man and a woman in blue robes were before the girl, on the floor in a pool of blood, with several mutilated bodies all around them.

Three more, all women, were further away, each had their left hand nailed to a wall through the palm. Beatrice vaguely recognized the three nailed women. Though she no longer recalled their names, Beatrice was all but certain that those were the first three that she had sex with on the day she was summoned to this world.

“Who else might know where this so-called ‘Beatrice’ might be!?” the hamaxe-wielding pink-haired girl demanded to know from one of the blue-robed figures before her.

“For the last time, WE DON’T KNOW!” the woman with emerald-colored hair and topaz-colored eyes screamed back at the pink-haired girl in frustration. “You killed the one man that might have known!”

SHPLUART!

“Don’t tell me what to do!” the pink-haired girl told the splattered pile of gory mess that was a living being just a second before and threw her freshly bloodied hammer over her shoulder, sending a sticky arc of red flying over the horrified screaming man still left before her.

Ember raised her right arm, straight extended, palm of her hand facing forward, and simply said, “Doomsday!”

At the last possible moment, Beatrice closed her eyes and put her arms in front of her face to protect herself from the bright flash that was the harbinger of scorching heat and molten rock.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 438: Nail and Olive

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice half-opened her eyes and watched through the gap in her forearms in front of her face how the fiery death ball flew through the implausibly long “living-quarters”, setting on fire and smashing aside any object that was unfortunate enough to be in its path as it rapidly approached the one responsible for the latest massacre.

“Huh?” the young pink-haired hamaxe wielder turned her head to see why the entire ‘living quarters’ suddenly flashed white for a split second and saw a giant ball of molten rock and fire hurling in her direction.

“WUAAAAAHH!!” the girl unleashed a warrior’s battle cry and turned to meet the approaching doom head-on with her giant hammer axe, swinging it around her in an arc as she turned to gain more momentum for her weapon. The bloody white hammer axe formed a tail of its own behind it as it flew through the air: a black mist that grew thicker before the girl disappeared from Beatrice’s view, obstructed by the bright fire.

An explosion akin to a bolt of thunder cracked through the air and Ember’s Doomsday rock sharply changed direction and flew straight for one of the gothic arc windows, crashing through it and leaving a giant hole wider than the window itself as it flew out of the palace, accompanied by the glass and stone it broke in its path.

The original target of the fire magic stood where she was before, breathing heavily as drops of sweat rapidly formed on her face. She was hunched forward, grasping tightly the long handle of her giant hammer that now rested on the cracked marble floor and a barely noticeable lingering layer of black dissipated completely before the last stone fell to the floor from the new hole in the wall.

“Who the hell are you?” the first known survivor of Ember’s lethal spell asked the uninvited guests in between her heavy breaths.

“The one you’re looking for,” a soft voice answered the girl’s question. “That is, one of them is the so-called Beatrice, The Hero That Was Promised, foretold by The Scrolls—”

“Unholy Roasting,” Ember said and unleashed several dark flame bolts straight at the hammer girl while the beastkin still talked, but again the girl proved to have enough awareness and an astonishing strength to dodge the all three bolts of fire by jumping together with her massive hammer.

“—The Savior, according to the man you beheaded, which you would have known had you not done what you did,” the soft voice continued unfazed. “But such an action would be impossible, for if you were the type of person to not foolishly kill the High Priest, you would also be the type of person to not commence in this ill-considered massacre at all.”

Terrified for his life, the surviving man in blue robes attempted to flee from the line of fire and jumped up from the gory puddle he was in but was instantly bludgeoned against the side of his body with a single swing of a giant hammer and thrown aside like a broken doll.

“And again, what an unnecessary action—killing a potential hostage,” the flat, monotone voice emanated from a feminine beastkin with a small frame and barely-alive eyes, who now stood between the pink-haired girl and the three women nailed to a wall opposite of the window wall.

The beastkin was in fact a catkin two furry cat ears were a giveaway. The catkin had olive-colored hair that barely reached the shoulders and wore nice dark suit that looked freshly ironed, without a single wrinkle or a speck of dust.

“Though you might say that you do not know if your opponents would even care for hostages or not, and you might even make a calculated assumption that they don’t, based on the attacks unleashed against you that obviously bore no consideration toward the well-being of the man behind you. But still, your opponents are several. And a strategy that does not work on one of them, might work on another. Divide and conquer, as they say—”

“SHUT UP, NOEL!!” the pink-haired girl screamed threw up a dozen nails that she suddenly pulled out of nowhere and hammered them mid-air, launching the nails like bullets right into the catkin’s melancholic face.

That expression remained unchanged even as all twelve nails flew straight through Noel’s eyes, cheeks, and forehead, and penetrated deep into the wall behind the etherial catkin, barely a foot over the heads of the three remaining survivors of Lucarad’s cult who had their hands nailed to that same wall.

“I’m sorry, Your Higness, but I am not here,” Noel said. “That is, I am ‘here’ where I am, but my ‘here’—”

“Shut it! I know!” the girl interrupted the talkative beastkin.

“‘Highness’?” Beatrice asked.

“Correct!” Noel answered Beatrice’s question and then some. “Her Royal Highness, The Fifth Princess of Larpsus, Annie! And she is the Fifth Princess, for that is the order in which she was pushed out of Her Majesty’s womb, the organ for developing and growing a baby, not sticking your phallic organs into! And though you might say—”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 439: Talking and More Talking

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“—That pounding the womb of the woman you love feels amazing, as does cumming directly into that very same womb while the owner of the womb makes a joyful o-face, and her eyes roll up in ecstasy as she feels you fill up her heart-shaped womb, but… I forgot what I was trying to say.”

“You were just telling us that you realized how annoying you’ve been all these years and were now contemplating the most effective ways of suicide,” Annie said.

“No, that can’t possibly be true,” Noel said, as if seriously contemplating the probability of such thoughts. “Either way, I highly recommend that you immediately return to your mother to receive an appropriate punishment for your actions, which will be much less severe than if you decide to follow the faulty instincts that got you into the trouble you are already in.”

“You must be joking!” Annie said and indeed her frustration with Noel turned to excitement as she returned her attention to Beatrice’s party. “The one responsible for several hundred deaths as well as the repeated rape of my beloved sister, the so-called ‘Savior’ that almost sent our last bastion of hope into chaos has just waltzed right into my grasp! And you want me to just run away? To my mother? Ha!”

“Run to mommy, yes,” Noel nodded with an ever-unchanging expression. “Contrary to what you may believe, I do care for your well-being. And thus, even if you are physically incapable of the better judgment that is necessary to follow my advice, as evidenced by your previous actions, it is my suggestion that for your own self-preservation you suspend all thought and blindly do as I say.”

“Absolutely not!” Annie screamed, red from rage, and returned all her attention back to the catkin. “Asuna will not let me forget this until the day I die! Even the innocent Melody would write songs of my shame! You must want me to fall even further into irrelevance! Yes, of course! Now it all makes sense!

“Confess! Who put you up to it!? Asuna? Julia? You’re all just jealous that I acted first and now want to trick me into running away when from a golden opportunity! No! I will not remain in the shadows of my older and younger sisters! You go and tell my sisters to go fuck each other! And then inform mother that I will bring her the heads of the disturbers of the piece that dared disrupt the entertainment of the people!”

While Annie argued with Noel, Ember told to Beatrice and the others, “Apparently, her hammer allows her to counter strong attacks. But her reliance on that gigantic piece of metal has an obvious weakness. Just bombard her relentlessly with small attacks from all sides.”

“Wait, wait, wait, we’re attacking royalty now?” Liam asked.

“‘Killing’,” Chris corrected. “Did you miss the atrocities she committed? It appears that bloodthirst runs strong in this family.

“Not only that,” Beatrice added. “The way she said it, this princess either was well-informed about Forge of Champions or was directly involved with it. It would be preferable to capture her.”

“Do not think that we can delay here with such foolish attempts,” Ember said. “Why do you think I tried to end it in one strike? We did not come here to fight! And though this is the High Priest’s personal grounds, we are currently now within the palace! And even if this entire massacre had somehow gone unnoticed until now, that giant explosion surely did not.”

“An unfortunate, but a predictable decision,” Noel said, looking ever slightly more melancholic than before. “But please know that despite your foolishness and general lack of intelligence, we do not hate you. That is, neither me, nor Her Highness, nor even your sisters of whom you speak so ill. And though they make sometimes treat you like the younger sibling that you are, you are in fact the one filled with unreasonable malice toward your kin.”

“Fuck off!” Annie screamed.

“I will leave,” Noel said. “But not because you demanded it, for despite being a princess, you have very little authority over me. I hope we will meet again under better circumstances. That is, for example, a circumstance that does not involve a small group of rebels plotting your demise right in front of you while you ignore my sound advice and impotently scream at me as if that would improve your situation that you yourself created.”

“Ah—?” Annie turned her head to better see what Beatrice and her group were up to.

The beastkin’s words had finally broken through to Annie. And while Noel disappeared from sight Annie saw several more fire attacks approach her at different speeds and from different angles.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 440: Hammer and More Hammer

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Tch! Hammer Heaven!” Annie grimaced when she realized she was surrounded by incoming fire missiles and spun her hammer by the hilt around her hips. One spin, two, three, five, until she was engulfed in a whirling sphere of wind that deflected every single incoming attack in random directions, landing all over the massive living quarters, setting more flammable objects on fire.

“What!?” Jeremy gasped.

“You said it’d work!” Liam let his frustrations out on Ember.

For one reason or another, Ember ignored the complaint as if it did not exist. Meanwhile, Chris found a secluded corner behind a wide, spherical stone pillar, away from combat, and put Olivia down before returning to join the fight.

“You too will underestimate me with such weak attacks!?” Annie screamed as she wound down from her spinning sphere. “Maybe I should’ve asked Noel to stay so to witness how I rip you to—”

Annie nearly bit her tongue as she turned at the last second to block the dagger aimed at her nape. She managed to slightly alter the direction of Beatrice’s dagger with the hilt of her hammer. In slow-motion, Annie looked into Beatrice’s focused, malachite-colored eyes as the succubus’s altered thrust slid just past Annie’s cheek, scratching it just barely, and finally drawing blood from the person responsible for drenching this place in gory red.

5 damage dealt [1/5]

 

“GHARGH! FAT COW!” Annie screamed, changed the grip of her hammer, and swung at Beatrice. But her hammer swung through the air, hitting nothing as the succubus was already behind Annie again, thrusting for a second time.

“ANNOYING!” Annie’s frustration mounted, but her block was only partially successful again—this time sliding across the top of the Fifth’ Princess’s shoulder, making her taste pain again.

10 damage dealt [2/5]

 

Another swing, another miss, another faulty block, earning a second cut across the same shoulder, this time deeper.

20 damage dealt [3/5]

 

“STOP MOVING!” Annie demanded. Beatrice did not comply.

40 damage dealt [4/5]

 

“ENOUGH!” Annie screamed with a face contorted in rageful fury, unbecoming of a cute princess. She jumped up and swung her hammer down upon Beatrice’s head. “Hammer Fall!”

The succubus easily avoided such a long-wound attack by jumping back. Annie’s hammer landed with the power of a landing meteor, causing an explosion of shattered marble and dust, making the entire hall tremble.

But the artificial earthquake did not hinder its creator. Annie did not miss a beat and the moment her foot touched solid ground in the crater she threw a fistful of nails up above her head like a tennis ball.

“Nail Barrage!” Annie shouted and hammered her conjured nails in Beatrice’s direction. Again, and again, Annie manifested hundreds of nails out of nowhere and hammered them mid-air with the speed and flexibility that did not seem possible.

Beatrice dodged the first batch of nails, but in their place thrice as many already flew in her direction, covering ample airspace to intercept further dodges.

“Curtains of Hell,” Ember said and swung her arm. A thin, seven-foot-high wall of straight, incinerating flames rose in front of Beatrice, devouring all the nails that entered, but let none out on the other side of the protective wall.

“Fire Punch!” Chris swung at Annie from behind and above with a fire variation of a Superman Punch.

“Annoying weaklings!!” Annie screamed and swung her hammer to meet the fire magician’s punch head-on.

Annie’s hammer and Chris’ fist met midair, their collision marked by a violent expulsion of all the firepower Chris’ had in his hand before Annie overpowered him with her hammer and launched the eunuch back where he came from.

“Is fire magic all you know!?” Annie laughed and got her answer in the form of two more fireballs, launched by Liam and Jeremy.

“Hammermill!” Annie whirled her hammer by the handle in front of her like a windmill and created a shield that deflected the fireballs.

“Curtain Fall,” Ember swung her arm down and a wall of fire fell right on Annie’s head, behind her whirling Hammermill.

“Useless!” Annie lifted her Hammermill above her head like a shield. The spinning Hammermill deflected Ember’s firewall, tearing it apart and launching it in all directions.

“Hahahaha!” Annie laughed, standing tall and proud as she spun her hammer above her head and spread hundreds upon hundreds of small, accelerated flames in all three hundred and sixty degrees from her like a miniature volcano. “Any more-KAHU!?”  

Annie’s stance faltered and her Hammermill spun out of control when a stream of blood was torn out of her unportected back by Beatrice’s [Sharp Claws (+2)].

310 damage dealt

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 441: A and A

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was frustrating for Beatrice to see just how little damage she ended up doing despite the successful activation of her Eerie-Looking Dagger’s effect.

·        Each successful cut with this dagger into the same target’s flesh doubles the damage dealt with the previous cut by this dagger. Stacks up to five times before reset.

 

All of the incredible potentials of such a potentially absolutely absurd effect were neutered by Annie’s more-or-less successful deflection of Beatrice’s first strike with the dagger. And because Ember was the one that started the fight, Beatrice’s armor set’s bonus also did not apply.

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

 

Thus, when an opportunity presented itself, rather than doing the fifth thrust with her Eerie-Looking Dagger for a whopping 80 damage, Beatrice simply put away the dagger and activated her [Sharp Claws (+2)], a skill that gave her a massive damage boost for a disproportionally small stamina consumption.

Skill Name: Sharp Claws (+2)

Rank: D

Type: Combat Craft / Toggle

Cost: 24 Stamina per minute

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Description: A Succubus can extend its fingernails into sharp, long, deadly claws. Often considered as a sure-tell sign of the Succubus preparing for combat, it can also be a feign to scare off unwanted company.

Once activated, increases the Succubus’s Physical Attack by 45%, Physical Defense penetration by 20%, Magic Defense penetration by 5%

 

And what a change it was! Beatrice’s claws dug deep and sliced through the princess’s back like butter, ripping flesh apart and sending blood pouring out. Beatrice even wondered for a moment if she overdid it and flat-out killed the little hammer girl that proved so impervious to all attacks just moments before.

“KAHU!?” Annie’s stance faltered, her knees shoor, and her hammer spun out of control, slipping out of the pink-haired girl’s hands and whirling off high into the air, up and behind both Annie and Beatrice.

310 damage dealt

 

Oh? Beatrice was a little surprised. Just from the amount blood she unleashed and the depth of the cuts she inflicted, Beatrice expected to leave the girl if not dead, then at least paralyzed with correspondingly much greater damage numbers.

However, Beatrice’s only reference for the damage she did was her own Health Points. This left her guessing whether “three hundred and ten” Health Points was a lot or not for this princess. Perhaps, three hundred and ten were all of her Health Points, or maybe Annie’s relatively stylish but unimpressive in terms of defensive capabilities skintight outfit did in fact provide more defense than an eye test would presume.

But all that Beatrice’s momentary surprise did, was provide her with an opportunity to test out her dagger’s effect when it was set up with a more impressive first attack. No sooner than when Beatrice pulled her right hand’s claws out of Annie’s back, she drew her Eerie-Looking Dagger with her left hand and thrust it forward right into the middle of Annie’s biggest, bloodiest wound.

“GRUAGH!!!!” Annie unleashed a deep powerful roar of a lion and a sudden blast of a powerful, wind-like black aura stopped Beatrice’s attack before her blade could reach Annie’s flesh.

Beatrice barely stood her ground against the powerful force that slammed her entire body. But the first wave of the princess’s dark spirit was followed by a second, even greater storm, darker than black. Beatrice could’ve sworn she saw a pair of bright yellow eyes flash in the wind before the dark aura knocked her away.

“I suppose that answered your question, Annie,” a female voice announced itself with a sneering tone and even less subtle laughter. “Honestly, you should stick to what few talents you possess.”

By the time Beatrice regained her footing in the far corner of these living quarters, she saw a group of ten soldiers in red and white armor enter the hall through one of the doors near where Beatrice’s group entered from, nearly the opposite side from where the battle with Annie currently took place.

Armed with spears, with open helmets, the soldiers looked not unlike the guards Beatrice saw in the king’s throne room. And they were led by another girl who also a wore red and white set of armor, though she could not resist wearing a skirt that showed off her naked thighs. And instead of a spear, she carried a claymore on her back, partially hidden by her long, rust-colored hair.

“Now her too?” Liam asked distraught as he turned to the new foes that appeared behind them when they had yet to deal with the previous princess.

Carl shared in Liam’s worries. For better or worse, there was hardly a man who did not know the name of the claymore-wielding knight and the second commander of the palace guard, the stern jewel of the Seven Sisters, the Fourth Princess, “Asuna.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 442: The Princess and Her Sword

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Asuna looked around the formerly great living quarters of the High Priest and his priests and priestesses. In addition to all the blood and mutilated bodies the great hall was now also partially on fire. The smoke that had until now built up and spread just below the high ceiling now started to descend due to rising temperatures. The one big broken hole in the outer wall could not keep up with the rapid expansion of smoke, heat and fire on this windless evening.

The Fourth Princess then looked past Ember and the eunuchs as if they did not exist and asked her sister, “I find myself wondering—what goes on in that feeble little mind of yours? Do you intend to destroy the entire palace?”

“You’re just mad that I’m taking care of your mess!” Annie shouted across the burning hall, showing surprising life after what should have been a deadly wound.

“You what?” Asuna snorted in a half smile at the outlandish accusation. “Have you hit your head again with that oversized toy of yours?”

“All you go is pose all day in front of a mirror and make out with that stupid sword of yours instead of doing your job as one of the commanders of the guards and the one charged with security in the palace!” Annie pointed her finger at Asuna. “Dissent was brewing right here, under your nose! The High Priest was planning high treason before I stopped him! You can’t even stop rebels from coming and going as they please! You wouldn’t even know of them if I did not engage them in combat, all alone, risking my life!”

“She’s not wrong,” one of the soldiers whispered to the other one next to him.

“Shh!” that soldier shushed the idiot and looked at Asuna for any indication that she overheard that ill-thought comment.

Asuna sighed and shook her head, “Again with that jealousy of yours. ‘Commander’ this, pose that. When will you ever get it through your battered skull? I am immeasurably more beautiful than you. My Bloodoath eclipses your grotesque hammer both as a weapon and a partner. And the reason that I am the only one among all Seven Sisters that was given an official position with actual responsibilities is because I am not a walking embarrassment or a literal nuisance like you lot!”

“Hmph! As delusional as you are, you still could not deny sleeping with your sword!” Annie clung to the one undisputed accusation. “Will you give it your virginity too? When’s the wedding? Will you have our father walk you down the aisle to a sword in a tuxedo?”

Claymore,” Asuna emphasized the correct term for the type of her weapon, drew it and thrust it into the floor before her, placing both hands on the decorated cross-guard. “The fact that I find Bloodoath to be a better partner than any of the spineless insects within these walls while half of my sisters spread their legs on a whim, says more about you.

“Now, please, shut your mouth and stop embarrassing yourself—and me by proxy—any further. The daily reminders that I am related to you is already more than I can take. Better yet, while I execute this rabble, make yourself useful and open the windows before the-GHUAAAhhhh~!”

“ASUNA!!” Annie cried out when she saw her sister arch her back and blood pour out of her agape mouth.

“What!?” the soldiers turned their heads to see what happened.

“Princess!?”

“Commander!!” they called out in shock, too slow to react.

While the two sisters bantered Beatrice used the cover of smoke and fire to sneak all the way behind the newly arrived princess and abused her equipment set bonus to its full potential.

+30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on a back attack if initiating combat, for a total of +90% against an unprepared opponent after activating her [Sharp Claws (+2)] for an additional increase of Physical Attack by 45% and Physical Defense penetration by 20%. Nowhere in her [Sharp Claws (+2)] Skill’s description did it state that she had to use her claws to receive the bonuses of the Skill. So, Beatrice thrust her Eerie-Looking Dagger right into Asuna’s poorly protected kidney.

542 damage dealt

 

But Beatrice was not done. She instantly pulled out and swiftly thrust into Asuna for a second time.

1084 damage dealt

 

And a third time right through the neck of the princess to secure the kill.

2198 damage dealt

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Annie cried in tears as Asuna’s lifeless body fell to the ground.

“Shut it,” Ember raised her hand that was again on fire, pointed the open, fiery palm at Annie and called out, “Doomsday!”

“AHN!?” Annie was momentarily blinded by a bright flash and by the time she regained some sight in her teary eyes she was staring right into the fire that engulfed the second molten rock to fly through this hall, only this time Annie did not have her hammer when the “Doomdsay” comet reached her.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 443: A2

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“C-c-commander…” the soldiers were left speechless as they watched Asuna’s body slowly fall to the ground, leaving three arcs of blood behind her from her deep wounds inflicted by the big-titty assassin. It was surreal for the soldiers to watch their princess in such a state. How could a murdered princess fall so gracefully and look so at peace? Without a sign of life, with her eyes closed, Asuna fell as if in slow motion, with her arms slightly at a distance from her hips, all but floating in the air a little above the ground with her long claymore falling at her right side.

“You’ll pay for this!!” one of the soldiers shouted and ran at Beatrice, drawing his spear and aiming it right between Beatrice’s big titties.

“KLHUEKH!?” that same soldier suddenly coughed blood and stopped in his tracks before he even reached Beatrice.

Shocked and confused, the soldier looked at the princess’s killer. She was still out of melee range. And rather than revealing a victorious grin after a cheap sneak attack with a throwing knife or something, the soldier’s would-be opponent was just as shocked as he was. The soldier looked down and saw a familiar blade, drenched in red liquid, sticking out of his chest after passing through where his heart should have been.

The soldier’s world quickly darkened. He did not yet know how little life was left within him and that he stayed upright only because of the blade he was impaled upon. Neither did he realize how quickly he was robbed of his senses. With his hearing and sense of pain already gone, his vision was next on the way out.

The soldier slowly turned his head to see what had happened, but only saw more darkness. A floating, spreading darkness engulfed a young girl with rust-colored hair. A familiar girl with unfamiliar predatory eyes.

A girl that was supposed to be dead. A girl that was his commander. A girl with her issues and problems like all girls, but one that took great pride in her position and always made sure to be a shining example of a soldier’s outward appearance, reliability, and utter confidence. A girl of who the soldier thought on many lonely nights. A girl for who the soldier would have given his life. A girl that took his life without hesitation or emotion.

What the fuck!? Beatrice watched how the soldier withered away, turning into a dry husk upon a supposedly dead princess’s blade that literally and visibly sucked the blood and life out of the dying body in a form of dark-red mist and like a conduit transferred that life force to its haunted wielder.

“What is this new devilry?” Carl asked Ember, looking in utter disbelief at the princess engulfed in darkness. A supernatural foe that never even hit the ground after receiving three lethal stabs, one of them through her neck. Carl couldn’t even see the wound in Asuna’s neck, only a thicker layer of darkness around it.

“HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” a ball of dark fury approached the eunuchs and Ember from behind.

Ember only had the time to turn around to the hateful cry of a slighted girl before the hamaxe-wielding, engulfed in darkness pink-haired princess howled, “HAMMER FALL!!!” and swung down her hammer right on top of Ember’s head.

Carl, Liam, and Jeremy were blown away by the shockwave of an explosion that made the walls and pillars tremble, shattered nearly every piece of glass in the entire hall, and blew away all the smoke and fire in a forty feet radius around Annie, instead launching a thick cloud of dust and stone.

When the dust settled, only a single figure remained in a crater that was even larger crater than the one created with the previous “Hammer Fall”.

Like Asuna, the pink-haired princess was permanently surrounded by a swirling dark mist that she secreted out of her pores instead of sweat. Her posture was slouched, her breathing heavy, her motions more animalistic than human. Her eyes—the only source of light amongst the darkness, bright like a predator’s at night.

Annie lifted her hammer to see the remains of the insolent, fire-spewing mage but saw only a couple of dying flames where Ember’s body was supposed to be.

“GHRAAAAAAARHH!!” Annie swung her hammer and crushed the tiny flames with disproportionate force.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Tentai lover, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 444: Dark and Darker

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

No wonder I didn’t get a single level-up! Beatrice realized as she watched Asuna drain the life of one of her own soldiers.

“HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Both of them? Beatrice’s worry increased when her attention was caught by the hamaxe-wielding, pink-haired princess. Not only did Annie survive Ember’s second Doomsday, but she appeared all but unharmed, swinging her hammer at Ember’s head with an attack that created an earthquake-worthy explosion and blew dust and smoke in all directions, including Beatrice’s.

“What the hell is going on!?”, “What are you doing, Commander Asuna!?” was what the soldiers were asking, shouting, or thinking in different variations of the same question before the blast of smoke from Annie’s attack obstructed their vision.

4396 damage dealt

 

Beatrice used the cover of the smoke to once again get behind the slow-moving princess and thrust the Eerie-Looking Dagger right where the princess’s heart was.

For a second, Asuna and Beatrice both just stood like that. Then Asuna turned her head, and with an audible crack bent her neck at an unnatural degree and looked behind at Beatrice with bright, cat-like eyes.

“So, you like sticking it into girls from behind?” Asuna asked before unleashing a dark aura blast that disintegrated the decrepit remains of her soldier that had hung on her blade and blew Beatrice’s dagger out of her back and out of Beatrice’s grip.

-50 HP

 

Beatrice couldn’t even follow with her eyes the dagger that was sent flying at the speed of sound and out of sight. She gripped her aching right wrist that almost got torn off and taken for a flight along with the dagger with a simple aura blast.

“I’ll enjoy impaling you all the way through with my big. Fat. Sword!” Asuna gleefully exhaled before she turned the rest of her body toward Beatrice and thrust her sword at Beatrice.

The succubus dodged out of the way of Asuna’s thrust and saw the claymore fly past her. Asuna simply let go of the hilt and effectively threw her claymore, sending it flying like an oversized arrow until it impaled another one of Asuna’s shocked soldiers. The claymore went straight through the soldier’s plated armor like it was butter, all the way to the weapon’s cross-guard. Such was the force of the throw, that the claymore launched the soldier off his feet and flew further, into the next soldier behind him, skewering two men with a single throw.

“GHUKH!” the second soldier was also knocked off his feet and both men flew back until the sword reached a stone pillar behind them, nailing them both to it.

The soldiers had not even fully processed what had happened when the sword began draining them, sucking blood and red mist out of them. With a perverse thirst, Asuna extended her arm toward her claymore and drew the men’s life force from her claymore long-distance.

For a moment, the remaining soldiers watched the red magical link between their commander and her claymore. They saw how with every second that Asuna collected the magical life force into herself, their two comrades dried up into lifeless husks.

“RUUUN!!”

The remaining soldiers finally clued in on what awaited them here and ran toward the door from which they came.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?” Annie growled like an animal, alone in her crater in the middle of settling dust while jumping back and forth with her entire body, looking for her fire-wielding foe, twitching for a fight.

Apparently it had not crossed Annie’s mind how hard it could be to find someone in the burning, darkening chaos that she herself so flippantly created. And as it got hotter and hotter, the black smoke slowly descended back down, increasingly filling the hall with poisonous fumes. That was when Annie heard the horrified screams of Asuna’s soldiers.

“Nail Barrage!” Annie screamed and unleashed a storm of nails through the thickening smoke, using the screams as guides for her aim.

“UAAAAH!!”

“WAAAAAA!!”

The screams of Asuna’s soldiers confirmed each time Annie struck her target which she used to fire several more nails at each of them. And, having gotten a taste for this, Annie decided to upscale her approach to blind combat.

“Ultimate Nail Barrage!” Annie announced with excitement and threw countless nails up above her head. Thousands of nails flew high up into the noxious air, turning and spinning before finally one by one succumbing to gravity. As Annie watched her nails fly through the air, she grabbed the handle of her hamaxe, dug her heels in, swung back, and waited for the first nail to level with her eyes.

WHAM!

Wham! Wham! Wham, wham, wham, whamwhamwhamwhamwhawhawhawhawhawhawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Annie laughed like a lunatic while launching her nails into whichever direction with an ever-increasing, inhuman speed. Like a stationary, turning minigun, Annie unleashed her abundant ammunition in all directions around her as thoughtlessly and joyously as she spread Ember’s fire.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 445: Nails and Claws

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The second that Beatrice saw one of Asuna’s soldiers get blasted by bolts of yellow light that flashed like bullets, she ducked for cover. And not a moment too soon. Accompanied by an increasingly maniacal laughter that bordered on demonic, the yellow flashes zapped over Beatrice’s head like machine-gun fire. At first, guided by the horrified screams of the palace soldiers, the shooting soon became purely random. By that point every single remaining soldier, seven in total, was crucified to a nearby wall. That was the only opportunity to see that the bullets were in fact long, 50d nails.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are,” Asuna playfully sang with a chilling smile while dragging her bloodied claymore behind her.

The princess was completely unfazed by not only any of the damage that Beatrice dealt to her but even the nails that her sister shot out. Two nails shot straight through her stomach, another one - through her thigh. But after absorbing the life force of whole two men, the mixture of black and red aura flew into the gaping wounds and closed them up as easily as plugging a hole in some dough.

This is insane! Beatrice tried to plan a strategy against some kind of a demonic zombie princess who she already killed two times. She’ll just keep healing through everything by leaching their very life force!

The solution was obvious. Kill the poor soldiers that were kindly pinned into place by Annie for Asuna’s convenience. Just as obvious was the fact that Asuna would not let that happen. The only purpose of those seven men and women was now to suffer in agony from wounds inflicted by Annie, and the smoke that slowly choked them to death until their turn came to be used like life points for Asuna, not before suffering more agony in form of impalement.

-5 HP

 

*Cough* *Cough*

Toxins, huh? The air was not getting any cleaner. And after starting to literally take damage from the fumes that the other princess spread, Beatrice simply did not have the option to wait. The second that the bullet hell finally stopped; Beatrice rose to her feet—

“There you are~!” Asuna already stood above Beatrice with a slasher smile, and her claymore already swung back for the finishing blow.

“Wait!” Beatrice pleaded and raised her hand, pointing two fingers straight at Asuna’s face, and activated [Sharp Claws (+2)], followed by [Extend Claws (+1)].

Like Annie, Beatrice too had nails. Fingernails, to be precise. And she extended those to the maximum, shooting them straight into the undying princess’s eyeballs.

“GHYAAAAAA!!!!” Asuna screeched like a banshee and dropped her claymore.

Knowing that it was only a matter of seconds before Asuna would heal again, Beatrice [Blink]ed behind the screeching princess and unleashed her [Sharp Claws (+2)] on the unfortunate soldiers one by one, finally putting them out of their misery.

“HOW DARE YOU!?” Asuna screamed (her eyes restored but crying tears of blood) and threw her claymore straight into Beatrice’s back just as the succubus reached the last soldier.

Beatrice dodged the claymore, but she was clearly an optional target. With the claymore lodged deep in the unnamed soldier’s chest, Asuna extended her arm, and the life drain commenced once again.

Not this time! Beatrice rushed straight for Asuna before she could fully complete the drain.

-500 HP

 

“Ghaaah!” Beatrice gasped for air after a sudden, sharp pain that seemingly cut her connection to her own body.

As Beatrice fell to the ground, she saw Asuna’s claymore fly past her—no—through her. Engulfed in a swirling mist of red and black, Asuna caught her returning weapon with a triumphant grin as she watched Beatrice fall to the ground with a giant cut through her right side and chest.

-25 HP

 

“Khaaah, haaah,” Beatrice gasped for air, but could not seemingly get any into her lungs. Only more pain as her right lung filled up with blood.

“Now, what should we do with this big-tit cow for all the crimes she committed?” Asuna asked herself as she returned to her creepy, joyful self and skipped toward Beatrice. “Crimes against the Church. The assassination of the High Priest, as well as countless devout servants of God. Killing ten palace guards that attempted to stop her. Assaulted two princesses! And then set the palace on fire to hide her crimes!”

After counting off Beatrice’s “crimes”, Asuna jumped on the succubus, turned her over, and climbed on top so that they both could be face to face before pushing the edge of her claymore against Beatrice’s neck.

“Why it’s almost as if she’s possessed by a demon or something!” Asuna laughed and breathed heavily through her mouth, letting out hot, foul air and drooling all over Beatrice’s face, only to lick it all back up, along with Beatrice’s sweat by using her long, purplish, snake-like tongue.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 446: Love and Hate (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! Beatrice grimaced in disgust from Asuna’s foul “affections”. Even after Asuna licked up all of her sticky, thick saliva off Beatrice’s face, Beatrice did not feel cleaner, quite the opposite.

-25 HP

 

The damage notification informed Beatrice that her bleeding continued from the gaping wound that Asuna managed to inflict with her flying claymore but it might as well have been emotional damage from the revelation that a princess once so pretty could reek worse than a homeless drunk.

“Oooooh! You’re a succubus, aren’t you!?” Asuna licked her lips with sudden excitement and pressed the blade of her claymore even deeper into Beatrice’s neck. “I’ve always wanted to fuck one! Hahaha!”

Only due to Beatrice’s leveled stats did she not get her neck slit open where a regular mortal would have been left headless already.

She has no more self-control than Annie! Beatrice noted the difference between Asuna’s previous boasting and what she turned into now.

“To think that I’d be lucky enough to stumble upon one as weak and incompetent as you!” Asuna cheered, her face turning red with excitement, unleashing more hot air from her mouth that might as well have come from a sewer. “What do you say!? One last fuck before you go!? My other sword is just as big as this one, I promise! Are you just as excited as I am?”

Keeping her claymore at Beatrice’s neck with one hand, Asuna used her other hand to check Beatrice’s “excitement”.

“HEY!! What gives!?” Asuna punched Beatrice in the stomach. “I’m not good enough for you too!?”

-50 HP

 

Health Points

303/860 (+1.24/sec)

 

Beatrice thanked her passive health regeneration that somewhat mitigated the continuing damage.

“FUCKING SUCCUBI!” Asuna growled. “So high and mighty! Always thinking you’re better than everyone else! WELL, YOU’RE NOT NOW, ARE YOU!!?!”

Asuna swung back her fist, but suddenly stopped and her rage cleared as if it was never there.

“Ah, that’s how I lost my— Nevermind!” Asuna shook her head, purging some unwanted thoughts. “Look, Beatrice, was it? We’ve got off on the wrong foot. Let’s start again, alright? Hi, my name’s Kasper! A pleasure to meet you!”

… What the fuck!?

‘Asuna’ must have read Beatrice’s confusion and added, “It’s a long story! I’ll explain it all later. I’m not really a bad guy, once you get to know me!”

-25 HP

 

“Really?” Beatrice asked while slowly bleeding out.

“Of course!” ‘Asuna’ affirmed with a smile. “So, what do you say? A quickie for introductions and then we’ll move on from there. It will take some effort on my part to convince the others that you can be trusted, but once they see how much we love each other, they won’t object!”

You sure moved fast from hate to love, Beatrice thought, feeling an approaching opportunity to end this demon. Beatrice then gathered all her acting capabilities and said, “Ohhhh, baby, I can’t wait to show them our sweet, sweet love~!”

“ARE YOU MOCKING MY LOVE, YOU WORTHLESS WH-Wait, wait, wait, I’m sorry, I understand it’s all too much.”

Beatrice cursed her acting capabilities.

“I see now that you are simply overwhelmed!” ‘Asuna’ tried to course-correct after her latest outburst. “After all, when confronted with such an incredible specimen that I am, what fair maiden could compose herself?”

-25 HP

 

Move it, Romeo! Beatrice wanted to hurry ‘Asuna’ toward action before she bled out but decided not to employ more of her “seduction” skills.

“As for your safety after everything you’ve done, I’ll take care of it if you behave properly! I know Dauf might seem impulsive and unpredictable, but he’s nothing compared to me!”

Dauf?

“And his opinion does not matter over mine!” ‘Asuna’ continued boasting. “As for others, as much as I don’t like to share, as long as you impress Isley, the rest will do as he says! Oh, don’t worry—I’ll put a healthy boy in you before you spread your legs for Isley.”

“… If that Isley is such an important fellow, why don’t I just hook up with him, instead of you?” Beatrice asked.

“BECAUSE I’M THE ONE WITH A SWORD AT YOUR THROAT, SUCCUBI SLUT!!” ‘Asuna’ roared and finally pulled out her long, twisted meat rod from beneath her skirt. “I’ll hear you cry my name in love yet when I screw your womb good and proper!! You won’t even be able to think of anything but my mighty cock by the time I’m done with you!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 447: Rod and Claw (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“MWAHAHAHA! FINALLY!” ‘Asuna’ cackled like a demon while stroking her long, misshapen purple cock and aiming it under Beatrice’s skirt. “After all these years! My very own, big-tit succubus wife! Speaking of which—”

‘Asuna’ grabbed Beatrice’s generic-looking plate mail top and pulled at it to unveil Beatrice’s ample breasts. However, no unveiling took place. Whether ‘Asuna’ did not have as much strength with just one arm or Beatrice’s plate mail was sturdier than it looked, or both, whatever it was ‘Asuna’ utterly failed to get a glimpse of her ‘wife’s’ big titties.

-25 HP

 

Beatrice’s bleeding damage did not cease while ‘Asuna’ took her sweet time. Ah! Bleeding! Choker! Beatrice cursed herself for taking off her Choker of a Phyx that had the effect of increasing bleed resistance by +80%. But what was done was done. At least it killed a few seconds of having to listen to ‘Asuna’.

“Whatever! We’ll have plenty of time to bite into your nipples later,” ‘Asuna’ rationalized, too much in a hurry to get to the main festivities. She instead went on to pull up Beatrice’s skirt and move her panties to the side.

“OOH! You have a cock too!?” ‘Asuna’s’ grin grew even wider as impossible as it seemed, almost threatening to rip her face apart. “Ah, I knew we were meant for each other! Our meeting must have truly been fated by Lucifer herself! We’re going to have so much fun exploring our bodies. I’m so glad I held back from severing you completely! Haha! Take that, Isley! I can’t wait to see your face when you see me with my new hot succubus wife! Maybe we’ll even fuck him together, as husband and wife! But first—”

‘Asuna’ held her dick with her trembling hand, so overwhelmed by the excitement that she almost dropped her claymore without even realizing it, barely holding on to it. All ‘Asuna’s’ attention was on her cock as she licked her lips and pressed it against Beatrice’s pussy.

Really? No care whether it’s dry or not? Beatrice was about to be amazed at ‘Asuna’s’ utter lack of care and/or awareness but remembered that she’s dealing with an utterly pathetic, utterly horny demon. Ah whatever, just get it over with!

And get it over ‘Asuna’ did. She pushed her cock into Beatrice’s pussy, but no sooner than the tip had entered the warm-yet-unwelcoming cave that ‘Asuna’ felt a sudden snap.

“YUAUYUAUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” ‘Asuna’ howled in agonizing pain and tried to pull away from the succubus, but Beatrice tightly wrapped her arms and legs around ‘Asuna’s’ back. Like a spider that refused to let go of its foolish prey.

‘Asuna’ pushed to cut off Beatrice’s neck but realized all too late that she had dropped her weapon in the moment of her hellish pain. ‘Asuna’ tried to reach for her claymore, but Beatrice knocked it aside before she wrapped her arms around ‘Asuna’. With her head splitting apart, ‘Asuna’ still tried to concentrate and control her claymore with her mind, but that proved impossible because of the hell that came next.

Beatrice had absolutely no desire to feel ‘Asuna’ even an inch deeper inside herself than absolutely necessary, hence the “snapping” of the tip of ‘Asuna’s long meat rod. And to Beatrice’s pleasant surprise [Be Careful Where You Stick It] activated to terminate overly insistent attention without specifications of how many “snaps” were available for the achievement of that goal. And with her inner muscles enhanced with razor-sharp claws, Beatrice went on to test those limits.

The succubus kept pressing the howling, thrashing princess toward herself, inch by inch inserting ‘Asuna’s’ long rod into the meat grinder, slicing it up like a sausage.

“GWYWEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHAEYYAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Each slice of ‘Asuna’s’ “sausage” ravaged and tore her mind apart more and more. As if it was ‘Asuna’s’ very brain that was sliced by Beatrice’s inner claws. As if Beatrice dug her claws into ‘Asuna’s’ brain and swirled them inside, gnawing at it, turning it into mush in the most atrocious way possible. ‘Asuna’ now wished to have her claymore back just to drive it into her own brain and dig Beatrice’s claws out.

Only when there was nothing left of the “sausage” but a bloody stump, did Beatrice cast [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] to heal herself after the “intercourse”.

+172 HP

 

Beatrice was not sure if her latest bleeding wound would count as a status effect of Rank C or lower as per the current maximum limit of Beatrice’s recovery Skill’s status removal. But no further damage notifications came. And Beatrice felt better, having restored 20% of her maximum Health Points. And having gotten all that she wanted from this productive “intercourse”, Beatrice let go of ‘Asuna’.

The princess collapsed beside Beatrice. Her eyes were dead-white, mouth slightly agape, drooling. ‘Asuna’s’ only signs of life were weeping tears and barely twitching fingers.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 448: Smoke and Fire

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“COOOME OOOOUUUUUUUUUT!!!” Annie bellowed and swung her axe at a nearby cloud of thick smog.

The cloud split and swirled, unveiling that it hid nothing, undeserving of the demon princess’s ire.

“AAARGH!!” unsatisfied, Annie swung again and again. Her nails did not work, her axe did not work. No matter what she did, she could not find the fire mage that dared wound her. Not in the black fumes that continued to thicken as the fires that Annie helped spread raged on.

“FINE!” Annie screamed. And run up to the wall with her three remaining hostages. The three women in blue robes yet lived, coughing and gasping for air, choking on the very toxic air they breathed in. “If you will not come out, I will execute these three one by one!”

“NOOO! Please don’t! Anything but that!” Ember ran out of the black smog, her arm outstretched to the hostages and deep worry plastered across her face as she ran toward the hostages and Annie.

“HA!” Annie cheered and jumped at Ember, swinging her hamaxe, and cleaving Ember clean in two.

“Seriously?” Ember’s two cleaved halve asked before turning into flames and evaporating.

“WHAT!?” Annie screamed.

“Behind you,” Ember tapped Annie on the shoulder, only to be severed at the waist by a single swing. Only to burst into flames and evaporate.

Ember then appeared out of the black smoke a few feet from Annie and said, “This time you’ll get me for sure—”

Annie splattered Ember with the hammer side of her hamaxe, but instead of a fountain of blood Annie only saw tiny flames float out from beneath the flat surface of her weapon.

“Really, just how dumb are you?” Ember asked while taking a stroll behind Annie’s back. “Not only do you literally fan the flames for the benefit of a fire mage, but you even provide more cover for me to channel my spells?”

Another slice turned this Ember to flames as well.

“With the amount of fuel I have to work with thanks to you, these are freebies—”

Annie destroyed Ember again. But just as quickly she destroyed one fire clone, another Ember emerged from the smog that now surrounded Annie. Even the fires seemed to retreat to further obstruct Annie’s vision.

“The thing with my fire clones is—”

Another clone destroyed only for another Ember to appear no later than the last flame evaporated.

“—the less time I have to create them—”

“—the more pathetic they are.”

“And if my opponent is strong enough to warrant a powerful spell—”

“—hoping for minutes upon minutes of free distractions would be optimistic.”

“But if my opponent’s strength is matched only by their stupidity—”

“GRUAAAAARGH!!!” Annie slammed the latest clone with all her might, causing a small earthquake and destroying the floor.

“It’s impressive how slow you are—”

“I’M NOT SLOW!” Annie howled as she sliced the latest fire clone. “I’m faster than you! Faster than anyone here!”

“That’s not what the fire mage meant when she said ‘slow’,” a familiar monotone voice explained, though its feline bearer was not yet visible. “And if you were not ‘slow’ you would have understood the other meaning of that word. As you would have understood the implications brought with that word that was used by the increasingly confident fire mage in a belittling, mocking way as a last warning, last chance for you to avert your imminent, embarrassing defeat.”

“What the catkin said,” Ember chuckled as she once again appeared before Annie, before Annie cut her in half.

And as Annie’s hamaxe’s blade sliced Ember diagonally, Ember’s fire clone’s two parts floated next to Annie. But this time the fire clone did not evaporate instantly. Only the sliced edges sparked ablaze in pure white flames as Ember’s clone’s upper body slowly fell forward. And right Ember came face to face with Annie, she said, “Boom!”

“Ghh—” Annie grimaced, leaning away from Ember as white light engulfed her.

The next moment a giant blast engulfed a third of the entire massive hall. The shockwave that followed instantly blew away every single spot of dust or remaining flames, as well as blasting away every single piece of furniture or item unlucky enough to not be anchored in place. Countless benches and tables were crushed against stone of walls and pillars, shattered to pieces, while even more flammable materials were incinerated on the spot while the air was purified with scorching heat.

“Khhaaa~~” Annie’s charred body stood right where she was at the moment when Ember’s fire clone blew in her face. Her eyes were dead-white, black vapors flew from her mouth, her tongue was out, black as coal.

Ember stood a few feet from the cooked princess.

“To actually survive that… Impressive,” the fire mage said.

Annie did not answer. She was incapable of it. The ashen princess swayed a little forth, a little back before falling forward like a log, landing face-down at Ember’s feet.

“Hardly the brightest that one, Your Majesty,” Noel said, standing in the entrance to the cleansed living quarters of the High Priest and his followers.

The catkin stood behind a figure in a magnificent violet gown with long sleeves that fell to the ground. A figure that eclipsed him in every regard: height, stature, beauty, presence. The woman’s very aura seemed to enter the hall to assert her dominance before she even took single step herself.

“Unfortunately,” the woman said. “But a mother loves all her children equally.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 449: Victory and Dread

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Only now did Chris manage to get on his feet after his encounter with Annie’s hamaxe.

“Uhhh,” Chris moaned as he opened his eyes. The blast from Ember’s attack threw Chris against a nearby pillar and knocked him back into consciousness after his troublesome encounter with Annie’s hamaxe.

Chris came to his senses just in time to see the charred murderous princess collapse at Ember’s feet. His spirits lifted, if only for a moment, the word “victory” flashed in his mind, and Chris dared imagine that he and the others might actually survive this nightmare. But just as Chris got to his feet, willing his body up, roused by his spirit, he heard the voices of two more people coming from the entrance.

“C-can’t be,” Chris gasped when he saw who the newest arrivals to the battlefield were and his hope of a good outcome evaporated.

“My foolish little children,” Queen Merillia slightly shook her head in disapproval. Her luscious violet locks floated gracefully but even during those subtle swings the Queen’s left side of her face remained obscured by her thick, impeccable hair. Rather than being worthy of shampoo commercials, the no shampoo was worthy to touch Merillia’s so as to not sully what was perfection.

“Just look at what you have done,” Merillia slowly looked around and opened an ornate fan to fan herself a gentle breeze as she stepped forth into the blood-smeared oven that the combatants created. However, rather than look displeased as her words would indicate, Merillia’s tone and subtle smile indicated a slight amusement.

“A powerful explosion created by imbuing a fire clone with not only her fire magic but also the surrounding flames,” Noel hypothesized what he observed. “All that raging energy she collected and compressed into a body-sized vessel, far too small and volatile to contain such power. Correct?”

“No,” Ember’s reply was short.

“Strange,” Noel tilted his head and disappeared.

“She yet lives,” Noel said as he inspected Annie, appearing at her side out of nowhere.

“Kh?” Ember took a step back from the sudden appearance of the small feline servant before she managed to subdue her surprise.

“And by ‘she’ I mean both Dauf and Annie,” Noel continued. “Dauf took the brunt of the blast, thus I do not expect he will be able to return to his fighting form any time soon, but it is thanks to him that the Fifth Princess was not reduced to a pile of ash.”

Noel raised his head, looked at Ember, and said, “After analyzing the burns on the Fifth Princess, I believe that you lied. As for the other fool—”

Noel disappeared only to reappear beside Asuna’s twitching, mind-broken body. Beatrice knew what was coming when Noel disappeared, yet even with all her speed, she was able to jump away from Noel only after he was already at Asuna’s side.

How fast is he!? Beatrice’s heart filled with dread. She did not spare a single thought toward this deadpan catkin servant back when she first saw him visit Princess Mary. But now, after running laps around average Purple Cape soldiers, matching two Princesses in speed, yet not being able to even follow Noel’s movements with her eyes, brought a new perspective to the petite, feeble-looking servant of the royal family.

“The Fourth Princess is also here,” Noel informed. “And by ‘here’ I mean in our realm, alive, although not nearly as well as you or she would prefer. The same cannot be said for Kasper, however. I do not sense his presence any longer. It seems that this so-called Beatrice, The Hero That Was Promised, The Savior, managed to completely and utterly shatter his very spirit. And I suspect that it might have something to do with the remaining bleeding stump that fell off Asuna’s private place.”

“Well, well, well, would that mean that congratulations are in order then?” Merillia folded her fan and put it away to slowly clap for Beatrice. “Congratulations, ‘Savior’! You managed to banish a demon! And we’re not just talking about a few inconsequential demonlings that my fool of a husband sent you to hunt. A true demon! With thoughts, hopes, and dreams of his own. And you crushed him all the same like he was just another mindless demonling! Truly, a hero!”

As she spoke, the Queen’s smile seemed as bright as she would have on her daughter’s birthday.

“Tell me, how did it feel?” Merillia asked Beatrice. “To crush a demon’s spirit that is. Was it exhilarating? Perhaps a sense of fulfillment? Maybe sadness? Arousal? Were you excited to move on and do the same to my other child?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 450: Reward

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Beatrice did not reply to the Queen’s questions. Despite the outward pleasantness that the queen projected, Beatrice could not even imagine an answer that would please the mother of the two Princesses that were just beaten within an inch of their life.

More than that, the Queen showed up on an active battlefield as she would at a ball. No armor, no weapons, no guards or armies, just a single beastkin, smaller than either of the princesses that Beatrice fought. And despite Noel’s astonishing speed, Beatrice could not believe that the Queen relied solely on her catkin for protection.

“No answer?” Merillia frowned. “Our Hero sure is shy. Please understand, that my curiosity was genuine as to what went through all of your heads when you barged into my home, unannounced, uninvited, and attempted to kill my children.”

Merillia looked at all the uninvited guests, making eye contact with them one by one. Chris swallowed hard under the Queen’s piercing gaze. Carl instantly averted his eyes. Liam and Jeremy faired no better. The three eunuchs clumped closer together, subconsciously hoping for safety in numbers.

“I suppose you are waiting for your reward?” Merillia turned her attention back to Beatrice. “After all, my loving husband did promise you my daughter’s hand for killing some demonlings. And I’ve heard you killed quite a few. A feat that pales in comparison to what you did here.

“Unfortunately, I do not have Mary quite at hand to gift to you. Though rumors spread that you already partook in your ‘reward’. Perhaps that is the reason for your silence? Did you not enjoy my daughter’s company? Was that the reason you discarded her after using her body however you saw fit? Do you not know how many would die to be in your position and have a chance with my passionate daughter? How many have died?”

No one so much as moved a muscle until Noel looked back at his Queen and disappeared from sight, only to reappear right back beside her.

A Blink? Beatrice drew comparisons to her Skill. If so, his version allowed him to travel further and did not appear to be limited by any length of cooldown above a couple of seconds.

Noel looked at Merillia and said, “My Queen—”

*Cough*

A feeble cough interrupted Noel. Both he and Merillia looked to the source, as did Beatrice. The succubus somehow knew who the cough belonged to before she even laid eyes on the waking girl.

“Oh my,” Merillia smiled and opened up her fan again as she eyed Olivia with hunger.

“Ah… Aahhh-cough-cough!” Olivia moaned and coughed, twisting and turning with increasing intensity through a feverish dream.

“How heartless of you!” Merillia scolded Beatrice’s party with a laugh and walked toward Olivia. “Leaving the poor thing in her condition all on her own! Can you not feel the pain she’s in!? Are you deaf to the cries of her soul?”

The Queen walked faster toward Olivia who threw off her cloak in her feverish thrashing while her moans grew louder.

“Or are you so cruel that you would purposefully deny her what she wants?” Merillia asked as she stood over Olivia and eyed her like a meal.

“Don’t touch her!” Beatrice shouted and unleashed her [Sharp Claws (+2)].

“Oh!?” Merillia instantly turned her head and torso toward Beatrice and raised her arm toward the succubus. That very instant Beatrice felt a crushing force push down on her body from all sides. As if some giant hand grabbed her body and then pulled her toward Merillia, Beatrice flew through the air and was before the queen but a second later, hovering just above her in the air, unable to move a single limb.

“Would you prefer I touch you instead?” Merillia asked.

The Queen’s arm was still raised toward Beatrice, but her hand was completely concealed by the impractically long sleeve of her gown that still reached to the floor. Still, Beatrice somehow felt that it was from beneath that dress, the source of the force that took hold of her.

“Let go of her, demon!” Chris demanded and fired several fireballs straight at the Queen and ran right behind them while firing up his blazing fists.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 451: Sacrilege

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

All three balls of fire stopped short of hitting Merillia, crashing into an invisible barrier and exploding upon impact. But the residual flames flew past the Queen, as well as Beatrice and Olivia, who now appeared to be within that very barrier.

The Queen then swung her fan and blew Chris back to his starting position as well as evaporating the fire around his fists.

“I’m afraid you are mistaken,” Merillia said. “I am no demon.”

“You are!” Chris shouted, rising back to his feet. “You, your daughters, that insane, so-called king, the lot of you! Demons and monsters! Torturing, mutilating, killing for sport and laughs! You are worse than the demons!”

“‘Mutilating’?” Merillia asked and paused a moment. “Oh! You’re one of those ‘Black Masks’, aren’t you? But a bargain was struck, to which you agreed. And now you throw around grievances?”

“You call that a bargain!?” Chris’ anger grew and his flames reignited, engulfing his arms whole, growing wilder, larger, and brighter still. “As if any of us were given a choice!”

“There’s always a choice,” Merillia said. “Just like the choice you made when you broke an agreement. A bargain is sacred. And a breach is sacrilege. Noel!”

The catkin disappeared from where he stood and reappeared behind Chris, bathed in red.

“Kha—” Chris barely let out a breath, stunned, his eyes wide in shock. For his body could do nothing more. Chris’ brain instantly cut off all sensations to prevent an explosion of pain that would tear it apart. Not that it did any good to help Chris in anything more than grant him a few short seconds of pain-free existence before his organs and fluids collapsed into the gaping hole where his stomach and groin were supposed to be.

“CHRIIIIIIIIISSS!!” Beatrice cried out for her loyal eunuch as he collapsed into a gory pile.

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” Liam and Jeremy fell to their knees and hugged each other as they screamed in terror.

“M-mercy!!” Carl begged and ran toward the queen.

Noel turned in Carl’s direction, but Carl jumped to the floor and prostrated himself before the Queen long before reaching her.

“I beg of you! I was confused!” Carl wept as he spoke, daring not to even look in Merillia’s eyes. “The succubus must have put a spell on me! My thoughts were not my own! If only I could drive her out of my head!” Carl slammed his forehead against the floor. “She corrupted my thoughts! I could only think of cock! Cock and pussy! My mind was cock and pussy! I still crave cock and pussy! Help me, My Queen! I beg forgiveness! I beg for help!”

“Fufufu,” Merillia chuckled from behind her fan. “A turncoat for life? You’re amusing. Bang your forehead against the marble some more!”

And he did.

“US TOO!!!” Liam and Jeremy ran to Carl and jumped to their knees on either side of him.

“She’s a witch!”

“A succubus!”

“Temptress!”

“Demon!”

“She used vile magics on us and our brothers!”

“Bringing death to so many!”

“We were scared!”

“Confused!”

“Bewitched!”

“Please, oh Wise, Glorious Queen Merillia!”

“Mother of our people!”

“Savior of our Kingdom!”

“Find it in your heart to forgive these poor clueless fools!”

The three men begged as they slammed their foreheads bloody.

“Fufufu, aren’t they adorable?” Merillia asked Beatrice. “So splendidly and shamelessly pathetic that they’re almost cute!”

‘Cute’ wasn’t the word that Beatrice would use, but she had bigger issues. The power that bound her and kept her in the air next to Merillia simply would not budge. Beatrice could not move her arms, nor her legs, not even her tail.

“Do not stop!” Merillia encouraged the three eunuchs. “Show me your devotion! Paint the floor red! Purge your thoughts, purge the weakness! Let them flow in a bloody river!”

“YES, YOUR MAJESTY!!!” the three men slammed their foreheads yet again, firmly on their knees before their Queen, where they belong.

“And what about you?” Merillia asked Ember, who now stood out like a sore thumb in the middle of the ruined hall, standing next to defeated Annie. The only conscious person close to Ember was Noel who stood like a statue and seemed to pay no mind to the blood and guts that slowly trickled down his face and body.

“I don’t crawl.” Ember’s reply was short.

“You just haven’t been with a proper man yet,” the Queen chuckled.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 452: Spreading Favor (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“AAAAAAAAHN!!!” Olivia let out an orgasmic cry and arched her back, putting her naked body on full display. One hand cupping her breast, the other—with three fingers deep in her pussy.

“Oh, what sweet dreams she must have,” Merillia said while admiring every jerking, twisting motion of Olivia’s youthful forms. “But dreams pale before reality. Awake and find fulfillment for your tormented soul!”

As she said that, Merillia folded her fan once more and pointed her freed-up arm at Olivia. She then slowly raised Olivia’s sweaty body into the air, controlling the ninja girl just like she did Beatrice.

However, unlike Beatrice, Olivia clearly was permitted to move much more freely. And that she did. As Olivia slowly left the world of dreams, her needs only became more severe. Three fingers were no longer even nearly enough to satisfy the ever-growing ache inside her. Olivia rammed four fingers inside her squelching pussy while assaulting her swelling clit with her other hand. Liquids flowed down Olivia’s inner thighs while she squeezed the fifth and final digit of her hand into herself.

“Of course, it won’t be enough!” Merillia said. “No matter how much you try. No matter how many times you cum. Soon, it will no longer matter even if you get your entire fist inside. No, not “if”. ‘When’. That will be the turning point. When even pounding your womb with your fist will no longer grant you the sweet release that you desire so desperately, that is when true desperation will set in.

“So, enjoy them! Those fleeting glimpses of euphoria brought upon by increasingly short and unsatisfying orgasms. We both know that they pale in comparison to the fulfillment you felt before. I can smell it! The divine favor that a demon has bestowed upon you! You exude traces of it from your every pore! Look! Even that fool’s underlings can feel it!”

Olivia was no longer the only one moaning for satisfaction. Beatrice and Ember saw Annie’s three hostages, the last priestesses from Lucarad’s “church”, squirming and writhing while looking at Olivia with hazy eyes. Even the pain in their hands no longer doused their arousal. Even with the palms of their hands still impaled with nails to the wall behind them, even as blood trickled down their arms, their thoughts became increasingly simple.

The priestesses cursed their bound position. But not because of the pain. Because they could not get closer to the aura that beckoned them. The scent that spread from the floating girl. The scent that got them high. That drove them mad with lust. And they could not even masturbate! They were left with shifting and rubbing their thighs, attempting to get some pleasure.

The priestess who was bound closest to the dark aura attempted to break free from her bondage, but the spike in pain and the wide head of the nail prevented this. For now.

“AAAAAHHH!” Victoria cried from the sharp pain in the palms of her hands and jerked, making her giant tits flop around, loosening her blue robe. But that momentary snap to reality quickly faded. Seconds later Victoria was once again rubbing her thighs while fantasizing about joining the Queen’s hostages.

“G-get a grip, you two!” Helen tried to rouse the other two priestesses. Though she sounded less than unconvincing. It was more like her words were meant for herself. For she moved her hips with just as much fervor as her bound friends.

“If… Hnnn! If I could just—” Priscilla, the priestess with blue twin ponytails, bound between Victoria and Helen, desperately reached for a broken chair leg. Frustratingly close, just barely out of reach of her little toes, the chair leg mocked Priscilla. Making the priestess imagine all the wonderful ways she could ride the piece of wood to wonderful orgasms and fill the emptiness within her.

“Ah, what splendid reactions!” Merillia marveled at the spreading lewdness. “They lived ever on the edge under Lucarad’s watchful eye. Is it any wonder that it takes the lightest of touches to make them fall?”

“We haven’t fallen yet!!” Helen shouted, to the Queen and to herself.

“You say that as you salivate over a chair leg that your orgy partner is clawing for!” Merillia laughed.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

Chapter 453: In a Demon’s Clutches (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hnnnnn~!” Olivia’s pleasureful moans gave way to vexation. Rather than moaning from the pleasure, Olivia became increasingly frustrated with her fingers for failing to imitate what could not be imitated.

“Finally, you see it,” Merillia said. “Just how inadequate it all is. Husbands, wives, cocks, tongues, even your fingers that are supposed to know you best—they all pale in comparison to giving yourself to a true Demon!”

“Olivia! Snap out of it!” Beatrice called to her friend. “Remember your mission! Remember your sister!”

“Si-ster?” Olivia’s eyes refocused, if only for a moment, and her fingers stopped moving.

“That’s right!” Beatrice tried to break through while thinking “Fuck, fuck, fuck! What was the damn girl’s name!? OH—”, “Remember Emily!”

“Emily…” Olivia uttered and let her fingers slip out of her pussy.

“Of you could remember this instead,” the Queen said, and something rustled under the sleeve of the arm that controlled Oliva’s levitation. A translucent thing moved swiftly, thrusting straight for Olivia’s pussy.

“HYUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!” Olivia screamed and arch her back as her abdomen bulged from the force and depth of the translucent invader that spread her pussy lips apart and provided a view into Olivia’s pussy.

A momentary pause lasted just long enough for Olivia’s brain to begin to grasp what happened before the thrusts resumed with the speed and depth unmatched by humans. In and out, in and out, in and out, Olivia’s pussy and womb were smashed relentlessly.

“AAAHN!! OOOAAAAHHH!” Olivia thrashed in the air, clawing at her own body while in the grip of an invisible entity that held her around her ribs, just below her breasts. A pounding that would quickly become unbearable for a regular woman, quickly drove Olivia to the best orgasm since she awoke.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!” Olivia moaned in ecstasy, remembering what true sex was supposed to feel like. What true orgasms were felt like. She embraced the maddening mix of pain and pleasure that she long with a smile on her face, knowing that the best was yet to come.

“STOP IT!!” Beatrice screamed at Merillia while desperately trying to break free from an invisible, crushing grip. “Let her go!!”

“Why?” Merillia asked with a tinge of annoyance. “Because you said so? Even though I gave this girl exactly what she wanted? Look at how happy she is! She finally reconnected with the true bliss that every woman has a right to experience! I ask you again: why would you deprive her of that? Of something that she can no longer live without. Something that you clearly are incapable of providing! Oh! Of course! Fufufu, jealous, are we?”

“Go to hell, demon worshipper! You’re just taking advantage of a vulnerable girl! Lording your demonic powers over others to toy with them under the threat of death! As if a monster like you would give a damn about what others want or need!”

“Hmm? And what is it that you want, ‘Savior’?” Merillia asked and stepped closer to Beatrice while leaving Olivia behind her.

“To beat you senseless!” Beatrice replied.

“Ha, that’s it, isn’t it?” Merillia grinned. “‘Hero That Was Promised’! Yet of everything I heard about you it’s either of who you want to fuck, who you have fucked, or the bodies that you left in your wake! I have been called a demon, yet to me, you are the true demon in every meaning of the word.”

Merillia said all this to the music of Olivia’s moans. For despite turning away from the ninja girl, the translucent powers that had sex with Olivia only further increased their fervor. Several more things appeared from beneath Merillia’s sleeve and paid attention to every inch of Olivia’s feverish body.

“I don’t toy with the lives of others for my amusement,” Beatrice said.

“A rather weak denial when you do not even bother to challenge the information I have about you,” Marilia chuckled. “So be it! You think of me a monster, and you are the same in my eyes. A duel then! A duel between so-called demons. If you win, I let you all go and forgive you for trying to kill my children, deal?”

As if you have any intention of letting us leave! Beatrice thought as she looked into the queen’s eyes. They were that of a cat that decided to play with a mouse before devouring it.

“Deal.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Tentai lover!

Chapter 454: Duel (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Splendid!” Queen Merillia cheered Beatrice’s agreement to the duel.

What a farce! Beatrice thought. But at least agreeing to the duel doesn’t make my current predicament any worse, for now. Maybe I’ll be lucky enough and she’ll let me out of this grip for that duel of hers? If nothing else, I need to stall and figure out some way to deal with this bitch on a power trip.

“Did you have anything specific in mind or are you open to suggestions?” Beatrice asked.

“Indeed! What duel would be worthy of demons?” Merillia asked herself and moved her arm, inadvertently moving Beatrice with it. Noticing this, Merillia sharply stopped her arm, just as sharply stopping Beatrice as well, making the succubus’s tits swing from side to side. And that wasn’t the only thing that swung.

“Uh, Beelzebub, do you mind?” Merillia asked while looking at her sleeve.

Beelzebub? Beatrice wondered if she heard right. Didn’t that princess also mention some devil’s name in her ramblings?

“UGH!” Beatrice grunted when her entire body was swung again by the otherworldly energy that bound her.

“Ah, that’s better,” Merillia smiled and freed her right forearm from within her sleeve through a cut. A splendidly perfect, slender forearm. Not a single spot, blemish, or defect on her perfect snow-white skin. Each digit—long and thin like on a magazine cover. Not a single sign that the queen’s arm was in any way connected to the energies that she had at her command.

“Now, where were we? Ah, yes! The duel!” Merillia put her index finger to her chin and tapped a few times while thinking. The would-be moment of silence was interrupted by another orgasmic cry from Olivia.

“Do you mind!?” Merillia raised her voice and turned to Olivia. That very moment her left arm’s sleeve rustled as if a dozen snakes slithered beneath it, rushing to Olivia. And not two seconds later Olivia’s moans were abruptly obstructed by these invisible “snakes” that filled her mouth and pushed forward down, bulging her throat.

“That’s better,” Merillia said and turned back to Beatrice. “You said you were open to sugg—”

The Queen stopped mid-sentence when her eyes wandered across to the bound succubus’s body, stopping at a certain spot beneath Beatrice’s short leather skirt.

“But of course!” Merillia exclaimed. “There can be no other choice! A succubus is nothing without her sexual prowess. Perhaps you even think that you’re the one who can take care of this girl’s needs? Let us put that to the test! The power to please! Surely you would not back off a challenge in what should be your strongest field?”

“Obviously not,” Beatrice answered with no excitement for what was to come. If she thinks we’re going to take turns assaulting Olivia—

“Wonderful! A duel to see who can make the other cum first!” Merillia smiled. “Noel, signal!”

Seriously?

“Begin.” The catkin’s soft, dispassionate voice instantly responded to the Queen’s command.

-87 AP

Huh?

Beatrice blinked when she saw a familiar notification appear in her mind’s eye. It took Beatrice a moment to catch up to what just happened before her brain fully registered that all too familiar feeling of pleasant tingling and cum rushing through her cock. But it left a taste in Beatrice’s mouth that was nothing but sour. Unexpected, unwanted, premature, mortifying. Beatrice looked down and saw what she felt: her half-limp cock oozing cum. Behind her, she felt the same: her tail had too betrayed her, responding to her cock.

“Oh? That’s it?” Queen Merillia looked at Beatrice’s early firing with disdain. “I can’t believe I expected anything more.”

This isn’t over—

“UAAAAAAAAAH!!!” Beatrice cried out as her whole body jolted and spasmed in the ethereal grip while white fireworks flashed in her mind.

-87 AP

 

-87 AP

 

-87 AP

“To think that you dared approach me with such a low level of sexual prowess. Disgraceful!” Merillia grimaced and Beatrice was thrown away from the Queen’s presence. A stream of cum painted an arc of Beatrice’s flight before she harshly landed and slid across the floor.

“The amount of semen you unleash is acceptable, at least,” Merillia said. “You might be worth keeping as a temporary plaything for one of my daughters. As for the fire mage that keeps on standing there like a statue. Noel, get that eyesore out of my sight!”

No later than the Queen finished her command the small catkin disappeared from sight only to appear behind Ember in a blink of an eye.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 455: The Thing

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh?” Queen Merillia displayed slight surprise when she looked at her servant Noel and saw no additional fresh blood upon his small body after appearing behind Ember.

Indeed, though Noel’s expressionless face continued to display no emotion, his additional movements displayed that something was amiss. The catkin first looked at his hands and saw only the drying blood from his previous victim. Noel then looked back at his current target. There was indeed a Noel-sized hole in Ember’s body. However, no blood poured from it. No guts spilled out onto the floor. Only yellow flames danced around the edges of the hole before spreading and engulfing the rest of Ember’s body, revealing to be nothing more than a fire clone and evaporating from sight.

Noel turned his head to one side, then another. He then turned to Merillia and said, “It appears that the fire mage is no longer here. And by ‘here’ I mean—”

“I got it,” Merillia said. “It seems I got too distracted with all these adorable new pets and did not notice her switch.”

“Shall I search for her?” Noel asked.

“No, stay ‘here’.” Merillia commanded. “It does not matter where she ran off to. If she’s still in the palace, she’ll be found soon enough. And if not, then she’s not worth sparing a single thought on. Now, where were we?”

Merillia looked at the naked, moaning girl, floating in the air just a couple of feet from the Queen. “Floating” was one way to describe Olivia’s condition. Under complete control of the translucent forces that were unleashed from under Merillia’s single sleeve, it was increasingly improbable that Olivia was even aware of anything that happened around her or where she even was. Her ass, mouth, pussy, ears, even nostrils—every single hole she had was properly plugged up. That was all that mattered.

*Thud*

Liam collapsed face-first into a puddle of his, Carl’s, and Jeremy’s blood.

“FOOL!!” Carl screamed at Liam, his own face completely smeared with blood that poured from his bruised, battered, and swollen forehead. “Is that the limit of your devotion!? The Queen herself asked to show it! And that is all you can do!? Get back up!”

While remaining on his knees, Carl raised one leg like a dog and kicked Liam. Again and again, Carl assaulted Liam both physically and verbally.

“Uuu,” Liam moaned weakly, but managed to do little else to show his “devotion”.

Meanwhile, Jeremy continued to hit his own forehead against the floor with increasing intervals and decreasing strength. It was no longer a question of whether Jeremy dared or not to look at the Queen. In-between the slams against the floor, Jeremy’s head swayed in random directions, his bloodied eyelids half-closed, mouth half-open. The blood that poured down his face trickled into his mouth and then out again, along with some saliva to add to the “river” beneath him. It was up for debate whether Jeremy was any more conscious than Liam, if at all.

“My Queen, please forgive their disgraceful performance!” Carl begged Merillia and slammed his forehead against the floor again. After an impressively loud thud, Carl’s body jerked and swayed. Carl then clenched his fists and with considerable effort lifted his head after nearly knocking himself unconscious. “I… I pray it does not reflect poorly on our devotion to you. P-perhaps if we were stronger, we would not have fallen prey to the charms of that temptress so easily.”

“Oh, I think all three of you have performed admirably!” Merillia chuckled, praising the men’s performance as she would that of children. “What do you think, Beelzebub?”

“HNYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!” Olivia’s body contorted in another violent orgasm. The bulge in her abdomen moved down to her pussy lips and out of Olivia’s pussy, between countless thin translucent tentacles that moved in and out of her, a glistening purple tip appeared. Like a slug or a leech, it slowly squeezed out of Olivia’s stuffed pussy. The more it squeezed out, the more unreasonable its size became. Not just long, it grew wider and thicker, effortlessly morphing its slimy body.

By the time the purple “leech” plopped on the floor below Olivia, it was the size of a human forearm. It then slithered on the floor toward the three bloodied eunuchs.

“A-ah,” Carl watched the thing approach him with his mouth agape, not daring to move or recoil even an inch. The other two remained blissfully unaware of the leech slithered increasingly closer across the “river” of blood they created, absorbing it all and growing in size.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 456: The Deal

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“M-my Queen?” Carl uttered nervously. The eunuch dared not question the person on whose arbitrary whims his life depended. And yet he hoped to find out exactly what the slimy, horrific, blood-sucking, birthed out of a corrupted girl’s vagina slug was that approached him.

“You broke one agreement,” Queen Merillia reminded, “It is time to make another. Come now, all three of you.”

After tossing Beatrice aside, Merillia’s other arm was free to unleash new translucent, ethereal tentacles from beneath her sleeve. Two, to be exact. Those tentacles quickly approached the barely conscious Liam and Jeremy, wrapped around their necks, and lifted the two men’s heads up by the necks so that Merillia could see their bloody faces properly. The tips of those translucent tentacles then split and went up the nostrils of the two men.

“GhhhHHH!!” both Liam’s and Jeremy’s eyes snapped wide open.

Neither of them outright screamed in pain, but whatever went on up their nostrils was visibly uncomfortable.

“Wonderful!” Merillia smiled at her new pets. “All three of you lost adequate amounts of blood and dulled your senses for your final task. A deal that you will not be breaking.”

“Yes! Of course!” Carl slammed his forehead against the floor again.

“Whathefher you hask of hus!” Liam and Jeremy pledged with their nostrils still overstuffed all the way to their brain.

“Oh, you will not be making this deal with me,” Merillia chuckled while the thin ethereal tentacles withdrew from the men’s noses and freed their necks. “That lively lump of flesh that you see before you. The one that fed on your willingly offered blood to adjust to your bodies. Split it up three ways amongst yourselves and eat. It. Up.”

All three eunuchs looked at the thing before them with barely held-back disgust. At best the thick thing could be called a slug. A purplish, putrid, evolving slug. Its outer layer continuously moved around its inner, liquid body even while the slug remained still in place. The puddle of blood that the three men had created was no more. The slug absorbed it all into its jelly-like body. Every fiber of the men’s very being screamed at them that they should not even touch the thing before them, let alone put any of it in their mouths.

“What was it that you wanted?” Merillia asked. “‘Cocks’, wasn’t it? And you shall have them! Do you see those three lovely maidens by the wall?”

Carl and the others looked at the priestesses, shifting and moaning as they rubbed themselves and each other in which way they could. Unsuccessful in obtaining a chair leg to fuck themselves, they resorted to contorting their bodies to ride each other’s legs to continuous—though unsatisfying—orgasms.

“You can see what they need, can’t you? And you will give it to them. More than they could hope for. More than you dared dream of. No longer will you spend even a day without your cocks in one needy pussy or another. All that is required from you in return is utter loyalty. Or is such an agreement unsatisfactory for you?”

“O-of course not!” Carl responded on instinct. “I just… Feel unworthy of such kindness and generosity from the Queen herself.”

“Fufufu, think nothing of it! It’s not even my generosity. Beelzebub is the one that agreed to make your dreams come true. Dig in.

Jeremy stared at the “slug” before him with an expression of a broken man.

Liam looked behind them at the bloody remains of Chris. He could not help but also look at Chris’ killer. The small catboy in a bloodied suit stood straight as an arrow and watched the trio dispassionately. Another glance at the pile of liquid and meat that was their friend just minutes before. Liam took a deep breath, turned back toward the slug, and “dug in”.

Before his mind could stop him, before what little sense he had left could kick in, Liam sunk his hands into the slimy, jelly-like thing before him, ripped whole chunks out of it, and stuffed his mouth with the stuff, swallowing as fast as he could.

Carl and Jeremy followed suit. None of the three men even tried to chew. They swallowed as fast as they could, making room for more “slug”. The consistency allowed for it. And they abused it to the fullest.

“My, such youthful spirit,” Merillia chuckled as she watched the three men. “Make sure not to leave even a single drop.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 457: Three New Cocks

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“U-uh… UMFPH!?” Liam put his hands over his mouth to keep his “meal” from escaping.

Carl and Jeremy fared little better. Paler than death and sick enough to become dead, they forced down the last purple jelly-like pieces of whatever it was they ate until there was nothing left on the floor except for the sweat and tears of the three disgusted, nauseous men.

“Splendid performance!” Merillia congratulated the three eunuchs. “And not a moment too soon—the tormented priestesses over there are in desperate need of proper satisfaction.”

“I’m in desperate need of a bucket,” Liam said, barely lucid enough from nausea to even think properly.

“Weren’t we supposed to get our dicks back?” Jeremy asked and checked under his kilt just in case.

“SHUT UP!” Carl growled. “Are you doubting her Majesty!?”

“Uh, of course not!” Jeremy realized how suicidal his question was. “It’s just… I thought—”

“Don’t think! Obey!” Carl said. Not that Carl appeared to be in any better condition mentally or physically than Jeremy. Carl then looked up at Merillia and nervously, timidly spoke, “M-my Queen… W-what-ugh! … What would you have us do? We will follow your every command, but in our current condition I do not see-UGH!?”

Carl’s entire body convulsed and he covered his mouth, fearing that he was about to vomit in front of the queen and inadvertently reject his one chance at survival. But nothing rushed up his throat. Instead, another convulsion. And another. And—

“UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Carl screamed in agony and fell to the floor, spasming in agony. Liam and Jeremy fell to the same fate.

“It’s starting,” Merillia smiled and looked at Olivia. The naked girl’s head hung back. Her eyes were pure white. Her arms hung limply, swaying to the rhythm of the thrusts from countless translucent tentacles.

But while Olivia passed out from an overload of pleasure, the three eunuchs experienced nothing of the sort. And neither were they permitted rest. As if the safety switch that was supposed to protect their brains from inhumane suffering had been disabled, all three eunuchs were endlessly tormented with no release or end in sight. And even that was robbed of them. The sheer pain overload robbed all three of all their senses.

Unable to think, unable to breathe, and no longer even capable of screaming, the three tortured souls could not even comprehend what transformation their bodies went through. But there were those that saw it clearly. Queen Merillia, the three captive priestesses. They heard every crack of the bone, every joint snap, every gurgle that followed their internal transformation, while the external mutations were plain to see.

The three men’s bodies changed color, their limbs snapped back and forth at unnatural angles, and with each snap grew in size and muscle density. Their legs soon became the thickness of tree trunks, their abdominal “six-packs” grew extra packs as their torsos lengthened. And as the men outgrew their kilts, something else grew from beneath.

From under the kilts that now looked the size of miniskirts on such preposterous bodies, grew an organ of unreasonable girth. Covered in overgrowth of thick, throbbing veins, the organ grew past what would fit in any ordinary woman’s cock receptor. The horrific mutations that would make a girl faint from fear, made the captive priestesses salivate.

“Quick! Put it in me!!” Victoria begged as she humped Priscilla’s leg.

“NO, ME!!” Priscilla shouted, drooling as she looked at the outrageous phallic objects like they were gifts from God. “Come here and fuck me already! Split me open with those cocks!!”

“Please, come to your senses!!” Helen begged her mesmerized friends, trying to ignore her drenched pussy that ached for those very same cocks, that made Helen dream of getting ravaged, fucked, pounded straight into the next world.

Helen bit her lip, desperately fighting the unnatural urges. The urges that were not this bad since she felt them for the first time many years ago. If only the High Priest was here now! If only he could bring salvation. If only he’d deliver her from these blasphemous thoughts and fill her with his cock instead.

“Oh, Lucarad, please save me!” Helen cried, desperately holding on to the memory of the High Priest’s cock.

But Helen’s cries were drowned out by the moans and screams of her two friends who followed each twitch of the three new cocks with their eyes, cursing every second that they spend without those cocks within their wombs.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 458: A Man and a Woman (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Rise, my lovely pets!” Queen Merillia gestured up to her “pets”.

Once three men of imposing stature, these were now three creatures of frightening proportions. Nine feet tall, muscles on top of muscles, dense and purple, with no skin to speak of. Their outrageously large pecs rose up and down with each mouth breathing inhale and exhale that the creatures did. Their noses now were little more than two holes in their face, their jaws were squarer than a brick, and their yellow, animalistic eyes seemed minuscule for their enlarged heads.

But while all those manlyprimal, divine attributes wetted the three priestesses’ knickers, what truly made them salivate were the rock-hard cocks between the creatures’ legs that already oozed precum with a smell so potent, that the priestesses sensed it from a distance and salivated for a taste.

Queen Merillia breathed in deep. The air was thick with death, sex, and desire, made all the more potent by the untreated Taint.

You are my daughters after all, Merillia thought with a glance at the two princesses’ unconscious bodies while she basked in the heaven that her daughters helped create. Merillia then turned to her pets and said, “I hope you are satisfied with your new ‘tools’.”

“Yeeeesss,” the creature once known as Carl answered in a low, deep voice, slowly regaining consciousness after a deep and long slumber.

“Good, good,” Merillia said and slowly walked around her new toys, inspecting every inch of their bodies. All the while Olivia’s unconscious naked body remained exactly where it was, casually demonstrating the range of Merillia’s strange powers.

“A demonstration, perhaps?” Merillia wondered aloud and then looked at the three priestesses that were bound to a wall over twenty yards away from her. “Cover that one’s tits with your seed.”

Carl took a step forward—

“From where you stand!” Merillia raised her voice and at that moment Carl’s hasty leg was slashed from three different angles, letting blood flow freely onto the floor from the long deep cuts across the length of Carl’s calves and hamstrings.

“I’m sorry, My Queen!” Carl said and bowed so low that he smashed his giant forehead against his own knees, letting more blood flow in apology.

“Get to it!” Merillia said.

“Ah! YES!!” Victoria moaned and pushed her cow tits out toward the creatures. “Cover them in your smelly cum! Cover me entirely! I want to drown in your cum!”

“Huff! Ugh!” Carl huffed and puffed as he beat his gigantic slab of meat while staring intensely at the big soft tits of a hot priestess that was in heat for his slab of meat and he—horny to give it to her with great passion.

Two souls in need, craving each other’s bodies. One of them bound by metal, the other—by a mere word. Both separated by distance, yet united by depravity.

One wished to plant his cock between the softness of a woman’s bosom and use it as a sleeve for his shaft while planting the tip deep into the woman’s warm, loving mouth, entrusting his most sensitive part to the care of her skillful tongue.

The other wished for nothing more than to use her mouth and tits to satisfy the embodiment of manliness, to please the man that would please her, to drink his bountiful load while looking deep into his eyes, to make him mad with desire, to make him unleash his primal instincts upon her body, to make him fuck her like the bitch in heat that she was.

She wanted to be fucked by that giant cock. Fucked in her pussy, fucked in her ass. Make that animal of a man cum again and again until he fertilized her womb and got her pregnant with a boy that would grow up to be as big and strong as the man that fucked her senseless.

She wanted to be creampied while she held that brute tight, unable to even wrap her arms around his wide back, scratching him all over while crying out his name in ecstasy from the joy of a baby-making creampie.

“UUUAAAAGGHHH!!!” Carl groaned as he beat his throbbing meat ever faster to the thought of finally putting a child into a fertile bitch. Something he should have done long ago. Something that he was denied by powers both known and unknown. Stealing fertility. Stealing cocks. Scum walking upon this earth! Dead men walking!

This all changed now! Carl would impregnate a bitch! His queen gave him the power to do so. He knew it! Somehow, he knew it! And the cow tits bitch felt it too. He knew she felt it. He knew she wanted it. Their link was unmistakable. Undeniable. A man and a woman with a single purpose. And it will all start here, with his cum upon her heavenly tits. The tits that demanded that cum be smeared across them by all that was right and just!

“WRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!” Carl exploded in a feverish orgasm, unleashing a torrent of cum so powerful that songs would be sung about it for the coming centuries. A rainbow of Carl’s love for the stunning woman and her magnificent cow tits.

“AAAAHHNNnnnn~~” Victoria moaned and climaxed when the love of her life reached her across time and space and splashed his love across her breasts.

Cum flew in all directions, painting Victoria’s body white and filling her receptive mouth aplenty, even sprinkling a little over Priscilla’s and Helen’s faces. Not that they would understand or appreciate the true weight of this showering of a man’s love. Victoria’s man. And she was his woman.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 459: Like a Good Little Pet (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Uuuugh,” Carl grunted as he stroked his massive purplish twitching cock a few more times while discharging the last spurts of seed. Even his weakest shots flew a few feet, resulting in a twenty-yard white path from Carl to his “beloved”, Victoria, who was busy savoring every drop of his manly seed that she could lick from her face, shoulders, and top of her breasts.

“Good, my pet, good,” Merillia praised Carl’s “shooting” range about as condescendingly as humanly possible. She then looked at her other two pets, Jeremy and Liam, and said, “Next, you two go and give that cum-smeared slut a good fucking.”

“YES!!” Jeremy and Liam agreed with aroused excitement and ran to Victoria with thunderous steps.

“EH!?!?” Carl exclaimed, distraught and betrayed.

“Hm? You have an objection?” Merillia raised an eyebrow.

“N-no! Of course not, Your Majesty!” Carl lied through grit teeth.

“Good!” Merillia smiled merrily.

“BHLUARGH!!” Carl painfully expelled some foul liquid through his mouth after a sudden invisible blow deep into his gut that made the nine-foot giant bend and fall to his knees in pain.

“Never question a command again!” Merillia said as she looked down on the downed creature. “Now sit there like a good little pet and watch that woman get properly ravaged.”

Carl looked up and, indeed, saw that Liam and Jeremy wasted no time. Victoria was already freed from the nails that bound her. Held in the air by her hips and head, she was between the two muscle giants.

Liam stood behind Victoria, his cock so deep in her pussy that her belly bulged. Victoria wrapped her legs as much as she could around Liam’s legs but barely got her ankles around his tree trunk thighs. Meanwhile, Jeremy stuffed Victoria’s mouth and throat. Victoria wrapped her arms around Jeremy’s thighs and used them for support to bob herself up and down on his cock as much as she could.

Such was the length of their cocks that neither Liam nor Jeremy really needed to use their hands to keep Victoria floating beneath them. But they used them to guide her body back and forth on their cocks and give Victoria the depth of penetration she could not achieve with her limited strength.

But even as Victoria’s body was driven back and forth between the two cocks, neither her pussy nor throat were ever left empty even for a second. The length and girth of the new creature’s cocks were simply too great, their passion too fresh. Victoria was in a permanent state of a double-penetrated spit roast. Whenever Victoria’s throat was freed up a couple of inches, her pussy was smashed into so deep that she looked pregnant. Whenever Victoria’s pussy and womb was given momentary mercy, her neck doubled in size, the penetration extending even past the neck.

And Victoria loved every second of it. This was what she missed! This was what she was denied by that bastard High Priest! How she could ever gain satisfaction with those regular, puny human dicks Victoria could not even begin to comprehend. She should have done something about it long ago! The joy of letting her body be used as a cock-sleeve by real men with real cocks was second to nothing. Those puny wimps and their tiny peckers now seemed like nothing more than toothpicks in Victoria’s memory. She cried tears of joy as she came over and over on these monster schlongs, creaming them with her pussy cum and throat slop, lubricating them with every body juice she could offer so that they could stroke their cocks with her body to their climax.

Victoria wanted to be filled with their seed. Her previous shower made her wet for fertile seed though she had long forgotten whose it was. All that mattered were the cocks that were within her now. The cocks that rewrote her brain to worship only them. The cocks that shaped her insides to their grotesque, magnificent shape. The cocks that twitched within her, signaling that her deepest wish was about to be fulfilled.

Victoria came again just from the thought of getting drowned in cum. And when the two creatures grabbed hold of her butt and head tightly, thrust roughly from both ends, and held her in place with their hot, pulsating cocks rammed deep, Victoria’s mind went blank from joyful pleasure, her eyes rolled back into her head as she gagged on the spreading warmth in her esophagus and womb, both filled up by such absurdly copious amounts that she looked pregnant with quadruplets even as cum spurted in streams from her stuffed mouth and pussy.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 460: Let’s Make Babies Together! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“OH! Come on already!!” Priscilla wept as she watched Victoria get stuffed and creampied to the point of absurdity. “Big tits this, cow tits that! What about me!?”

The twin-tail girl could to little more than watch her friend and lover get all the attention she craved for. Each time Priscilla tried to pull herself off those massive nails, the pain stopped her. As if those nails were the last check on her sanity. The last thing that prevented Priscilla from falling completely.

No, that wasn’t true, and Priscilla knew it. She could rip herself off those nails if she truly wanted. But what if she did? What if she rushed to Victoria? It was painful enough watching Victoria moan and gag on cocks like some D-grade slut while completely ignoring Priscilla, not even recognizing her existence.

But what if Priscilla went to Victoria’s side and Victoria still ignored her? What if Priscilla tried to get close and Victoria pushed her away? Discarded her like used goods. Denied her feelings—no—ignored that they ever existed. That would be too much.

Priscilla would rather squirm and complain while still clinging to hope that she and Victoria could share those cocks together. Lick them together. Suck on them together. Lay on top of each other, press their pussies together and get railed strong and hard while looking into each other’s eyes while their wombs got filled with fertile seed. They could get pregnant together. Name their babes together. Raise them together. Priscilla, Victoria, and their children. One happy family. As it should be. As it was meant to be. As it will be!

“Mmmmm~” Priscilla bit her lip and came to her fantasies, squirming in place while watching Victoria get inseminated.

It’s fine, Priscilla thought. She just went ahead and got pregnant first. She’d give birth to the eldest child after all! I’ll be next. Will you watch me cum like I watched you? Will you watch them fill my womb? You will, won’t you? You also want to have a family with me, don’t you?

“Hmm? That’s how it is?” Merillia grinned. “So be it. Listen, my little pets, fuck the twin-tail priestess too. Fuck those two together, fill every hole they have with your cum until they’re swimming in it!”

“Ah!?” Priscilla for a moment wondered if her ears deceived her. But when the two giant creature pulled out of Victoria, let her body drop to the floor, and went to Priscilla to pull out the nails that bound her, Priscilla knew that her dreams would finally become reality. She was heard! Someone answered her prayers! And not just someone.

“Thank you, My Queen!” Priscilla cried out so overjoyed that when the nails were pulled out of the wall, through the palms of her hand, her elated mind felt only pleasure and she came right there on the spot. “Aaahn~”

By the time Priscilla came down from her little orgasm, one of the Queen’s giant pets threw her on top of Victoria in a sixty-nine position. The second Priscilla found her face mere inches away from Victoria’s swollen, cum-smeared pussy, she leapt for a meal without a second thought.

“Mmmm~~” Priscilla moaned, and she ate up all the juices that were offered to her so generously. The smell of Victoria’s sweat and pussy juices mixed with cups of potent cum hit Priscilla’s nostrils so strongly that she felt shivers run down her spine.

Heaven! Priscilla thought and suddenly her entire body jolted as if shocked with electricity. Victoria’s mouth was on her pussy! She’s licking my pussy! Victoria is eating my pussy while I’m eating Victoria’s!

How could Victoria not climax again from such joy? Priscilla grabbed Victoria’s big butt and pressed her lips hard against Victoria’s pussy. She shoved her tongue deep into Victoria as she came again.

But that was just the start of her heavenly journey. The Queen’s pets had no interest in standing and watching. They grabbed both priestesses and shoved their cocks into their overflowing pussies while Victoria and Priscilla continued to deliriously lick each other’s clits, each other’s pussy lips, the cocks that fucked them, swallowing up every drop of juice they got into their mouths. The cum, the sweat, the love. So much love! True love!

The two priestesses will use their tongues and bodies to satisfy these fertile cocks. And in return they will grant them pleasure and babies. That’s practically the same thing as making each other pregnant, isn’t it? Priscilla asked Victoria in her mind. Priscilla had no doubts that Victoria thought the same. Of course, she would! Of course, Victoria secretly dreamed of having babies together with Priscilla! She was just too shy to admit it!

Silly, Victoria! You may have kept silent put both your upper and lower lips speak the truth now! You want it! A baby! My baby. And you want to put a baby in me too, don’t you! Then let us satisfy these cocks and fuck each other until we’re both pregnant with each other’s babies!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 461: Last Resistance (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Priscilla and Victoria climaxed again as they pushed their cock-stuffed pussies against each other’s mouths, Priscilla tried to recall when the last time was that she was this intimate with Victoria. Sure, they made out and licked each other aplenty, sucked off more cocks than they could count, but this was so different!

Fucking High Priest! Priscilla cursed the memory of the dead, crazy pervert. He was the one who kept this from us! Taint this, corruption that! I hope you burn in hell!

How could Lucarad not see her wishes? And if he did that was even worse! How could he ignore them so cruelly!? Queen Merillia was different! She felt the sorrow of Priscilla’s soul and granted her wish! The Queen was amazing! Why didn’t Priscilla realize it sooner? Instead of spending all that time listening to the High Priest’s lunacy, she should have grabbed Victoria and ran to the Queen on the very same day they came to the palace. Then she would have been happy so much sooner. They would have probably both been with babies already!

Oh well, better late than never, right, Victoria?

As Priscilla felt her womb swell with the hot seed of Merillia’s creatures, as she felt the creature’s cock throb and pump Victoria full of cum for a second time, Priscilla imagined that she was the one that filled Victoria up a bunch. That would have been the only thing that could make this day any more perfect. Fucking Victoria herself. Bending her over and ravaging her ass and cunt, making Victoria scream out Priscilla’s name while shaking her ass like a dumb slut.

“Ufh!” Priscilla moaned from her own fantasies and bit Victoria’s cum-smeared clit in a moment of passion. And when Victoria replied in kind Priscilla’s heart swelled with joy. We’re really made for each other! Priscilla moaned into Victoria’s swollen clit and bit down harder while gulping down the overflowing cum that poured out of Victoria’s pussy. Victoria did the same.

Let this clit link be the mark of a new chapter in our inseparable lives! Priscilla swore as she bit and sucked and licked Victoria’s delicious clitoris while pushing her own clit into Victoria’s face, demanding the same treatment. By your teeth marks on my clit, I swear that I will never leave you, and you will never leave me!

“How wonderful!” Queen Merillia smiled lovingly as she looked at the two fucked-out-of-their-minds priestesses.

Olivia was still held in the air at Merillia’s side, slipping in and out of consciousness as the translucent tentacles continued fucking her without end. But the Queen paid not even the slightest of attention to the ninja. Not when she had fresh toys to play with.

“She sure looks lonely, doesn’t she?” Merillia asked Carl while looking at the only priestess that remained bound and not thoroughly fucked.

Helen looked at her two friends with a pained expression. With each breath of the air that was permeated with the sweet scent of sex, Helen was tempted again and again. Tempted to let herself go completely and fall into the depths of pleasure and depravity. Fall and join Victoria and Priscilla in the mind-melting pleasures that humans were not meant to experience.

The memory of the High Priest’s cock in Helen’s ass grew fainter. Instead, her mind was filled with fantasies of the thick meat poles that the Queen’s creatures used to pound Victoria and Priscilla into insanity. Insane, body-altering, bulging pleasure.

Even at this late stage, Helen was amazed that neither of her friends cried in agony from the rough fucking by such gigantic cocks. But the answer was obvious. All three of them were prepared for this long ago. Every priest and priestess under Lucarad’s care was prepared for this. If anything, these cocks were just a warmup for what the demons had in store for them. Lucarad had kept the Taint in check to some extent, but now…

Helen recalled her sister’s orgasm face in the clutches of the Devourer. How tempting it was to join her! How many times did Elen orgasm in Devourer’s belly? How many times would they climax together? Was there even a shred of the person known as ‘Elen’ left by her second orgasm? Helen had hoped against all reason that by some miracle one day she’d hold her sister in her arms once again. But with the High Priest dead, if she were to fall too… But Helen wanted to be fucked like that too! It took so much effort to resist! It would be so much easier to just let go and let them have their way with her body. It would feel amazing! But if she does that… If she gives up… Lily!

Merillia saw a dying fire in Helen’s eyes. A dying ember of the last resistance still not extinguished.

“Cover them with your cum,” Merillia said.

“My Queen?” Carl did not understand Merillia’s order.

“Give that redhead priestess a hard fucking. And each time you cum, let it all out on that pretty little face of hers. Her eyes. Her nostrils. Her mouth. Her ears. Lay it on thick! I want her to see nothing but your cum. To smell nothing but your cum. To taste nothing but your cum. To hear only your cum. Paint her world white!”

“Yes, My Queen!” Carl bowed, rose to his feet and went to Helen, limping from the Queen’s earlier lesson.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 462: Height of Delusion (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Helen heard the Queen’s every word. Her mind tore itself apart in a desperate battle between dread and lecherous excitement as she watched the nine-foot-tall wall of pure muscle and impure cock steadily approach her without a shred of love or care in its eyes. It shamed Helen that her pussy ached so much for that merciless cock.

The other two priestesses did not hear a single word. Neither did they notice Carl’s approach. And even if they had, neither of them would have cared. They were too busy getting high on cum, pleasure, and wish-fulfillment fantasies while getting pounded in whichever way Liam and Jeremy desired.

The two former eunuchs, former men were more than happy to indulge the fantasies of the two fallen priestesses. Once in a while they moaned something about love or babies and cried out each other’s names. Neither Liam nor Jeremy particularly cared about any of that lovey-dovey stuff. But both of them were appreciative of how much each of the two women encouraged them to fuck the other and fill her up to the brim. And the thought of getting both priestesses pregnant while fucking them silly excited both monsters on a base level.

After all, wasn’t it every man’s goal in life to get as many hot women pregnant with their child as possible? And now, Liam and Jeremy found themselves at the top of the food chain. They rose from cockless, broken servants to the epitome of masculinity and the height of fertility.

Liam and Jeremy looked at each other as they screwed the two women between them. Their hard, ripped muscles glistened with sweat. Their champion forms and shredded eight-packs were without a doubt what every lonely woman fantasized about while satisfying herself at night. If they walked into the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild now, they would without a doubt be instantly granted triple S-rank and get sucked off by every S-rank beauty there just for gracing them with their divine presence while the other women would fight each other to the death for a chance to approach them.

Yes, a tournament! Liam and Jeremy would organize a tournament of their own! Only the hottest women would be permitted, of course. And the grand prize? The privilege to spread their legs for them and receive the greatest two cocks in the entire world!

It would probably be dangerous to put a baby in the winner, Liam thought. The other women might kill her out of jealousy!

Then we’ll just have to put a baby into every woman, Jeremy thought of a simple solution while filling up Priscilla’s bowels with cum.

The Queen was already getting bored of watching their delusional foursome and was thinking up further instructions for Carl once he was done with Helen to spice things up.

“Approximately twenty guards are quickly approaching this location using the little southwest staircase,” Noel suddenly spoke up.

“Oh, we can’t have that!” Merillia said. “They will just ruin the mood. Noel, go tell them to sweep the tunnels for the escaping intruders. But they are to remain open.”

“Yes, My Queen,” Noel said and remained standing where he stood. However, his half-dead eyes turned completely lifeless.

“Now—Ah?” the Queen was surprised when she suddenly felt something akin to two needles press against the back of her neck. “When did you get there?”

Beatrice stood four feet behind the Queen with arm raised and two extended claws pressing against the Queen’s neck. However, they did not even pierce the Queen’s skin. Beatrice knew her nails should have extended further and gone straight through that thin, haughty neck.

However, the same translucent energy that fucked Olivia and bound Beatrice before now got in the way between Merillia’s neck and Beatrice’s claws, stopping them dead in their tracks before they could shed even a drop of royal blood.

“GHAAAAH!!” Beatrice screamed in pain when the translucent tentacle snapped and broke both her claws.

Beatrice tried to retreat, but—regardless of whether the Queen’s defenses were sentient or automated—Beatrice was quickly bound for the second time after her last-ditch effort to take out the apparent enemy leader.

“I could have sworn you were all the way over there,” Merillia looked to where she last saw Beatrice get cast aside. With the momentary surprise passed, the Queen did not even bother to face her assailant sooner than needed.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 463: Nailed (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I admit I got slightly distracted,” Merillia confessed. “But with the angle and distance of the path you had to take to get into my blind spot, I am intrigued that your approach escaped my notice.”

Merillia then glanced at Noel who stood still as a statue and added, “the one time when I would have been curious to hear Noel’s long-winded explanation…”

Not that much explanation was needed. Beatrice used the combination of her [Blink (+1)] and [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skills. The enhancement of [Blink] allowed to double the travel distance to forty feet, thus allowing for the much longer, angled route to get behind the Queen supposedly unnoticed.

Skill Enhancement: Blink (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: 40 Stamina

Cooldown: 4 Minutes

Description: Instantly move forty feet in any direction within line of sight and without movement-obstructing obstacles.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 10

 

A minute shaved off the cooldown was also somewhat nice, but that was hardly of consequence in Beatrice’s current situation.

Of Beatrice’s three new Skill Points she gained from defeating Asuna and her demon Beatrice had now used up one Skill Point to no effect. And the fact that Beatrice failed to even scratch the Queen gave little hope that further two investments into her low-level Combat Craft would produce meaningful results.

“Not that it would have mattered, but why did you not attempt to simply escape?” Merillia asked Beatrice as the magical grip tightened around the succubus and raised her higher off the floor.

“Why indeed,” Beatrice looked at the mutant that was once Carl as he limped up to Helen and leaned to pull out the nails that bound her hands to the wall. The Queen had made her intent toward the priestess clear. And by now Beatrice knew all too well the effects of high-level Taint corruption. Running away meant giving up on Olivia and the three priestesses as living, thinking human beings and leaving them to the whims of a queen that seemed all too fond of toying with lives.

“You’re right—the reason no longer matters,” Merillia chuckled. “Now, what should I do with you? Hm, hm, hm… Ooh, I know! Have you ever fallen ass-first on a demon’s cock so long that you got forty feet of it thrust through your body and out your mouth? It’s to die for!”

“WRGHUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Carl howled in agony and flailed his arms around his head. A long nail stuck out of a bleeding hole where his small right eye used to be.

Liam and Jeremy paid no mind to Carl’s screams and continued merrily fucking Victoria and Priscilla. Not wasting the opportunity, Helen grabbed the other nail that Carl had earlier pulled out and excitedly dropped on the floor and thrust it behind the knee of Carl’s injured leg, further crippling the monster.

“INCOMPETENT—!” Merillia shouted in anger, but the rest of her curse was drowned out by a giant black explosion that tore through the door through which Beatrice’s first entered this hall.

A giant flaming bat, burning with black flames and a wingspan of over thirty feet, emerged from the explosion and flew through the hall at dizzying speed. The wings of the bat tore through every stone pillar in their path as the fiery bat flew straight at the Queen, Beatrice, and Olivia.

“Lucarad!!” the queen shouted in fury and discarded both Beatrice and Olivia to bring forth the full force of the energies she controlled.

“Lucarad!!” Helen screamed in joy as she ran from Carl toward the bat.

A sphere of dark energy formed around the Queen and the translucent energies took dark but visible form, both surrounding the queen and preparing for a counterattack. But the engagement did not take place. At the last second, the flaming bat angled to the side of the queen and flew right into Beatrice and Olivia.

“WRUAAGH!!” Merillia unleashed her powers as the bat flew past her and ravaged the bat’s left wing.

Damaged and losing control, the bat flew into Helen, and then took a sharp turn toward the damaged outer wall. Spiraling out of control the fire bat blew through the hole in the wall and flew from the palace, losing altitude with each passing second until crashing somewhere in the forest below.

As Merillia let the dark energies that surrounded her dissipate, she looked around at the aftermath. Beatrice, the tainted girl, and the third priestess were gone. Her two daughters laid unconscious. The other two priestesses and the two cretins continued fucking as if nothing had happened. Amidst all this Noel stood frozen like a statue. Meanwhile, her third new pet was on one knee, blind in one eye, smashing his fists against the floor and screaming in pain and anger.

The incompetent fool’s screams were grating. The Queen waved her hand to make him stop. A couple of seconds later, with a thud, Carl’s headless body fell to the floor.

“Ahn~! Yes~! Mmmmm! Don’t stop!” Victoria moaned with her face between Priscilla’s legs while Liam and Jeremy fucked her ass and cunt, and Priscilla satisfied her swollen clit.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 464: Report

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“A massacre during the commoner festivities, marauding and raping in the streets in broad daylight, half of the Beaver District burned to the ground, all on your watch!” a hunched man dressed in all black rattled off and pointed in accusation at the skinny nineteen-year-old captain who listened to it all on one knee before her lord’s council.

Wearing even more eyeliner and eyeshadow than usual, captain Flavna did a piss-poor job of hiding her contempt for lord Belmot’s trusted advisor, Alfred. On his knee next to Flavna, Gamesh fared much better. Showing neither a hint of anger nor disdain, Gamesh appeared as if he was listening to a sage’s wise advice, taking every word to heart.

“We have not even completed a full accounting of all the brave men and women we lost in the last few days!” Alfred continued, some spit escaping his mouth as he spoke with anger and self-importance. “And now, a captain is dead!”

“May Gods welcome him!” lord Belmot said with closed eyes, lowered his head, and kissed his closed right hand’s knuckles.

“May Gods welcome him!” the others present in their lord’s throne room followed suit and did the same. Some said it louder, some barely uttered the words. Captains Flavna and Gamesh paid their respects to their fellow comrade. The pink hair teenager that sat next to lord Belmot crossed her arms and blatantly ignored the common courtesy.

“And what a captain he was!” Alfred said as he turned to lord Belmot’s council. “A brave man, never hesitating to put his life on the line for both his men as well as the good people of this city. And he died doing the job that Flavna and her cowardly sidekick failed to do!”

Flavna twitched at the word “cowardly”.

“Oh, Alfred, I’ve never known good captain Gamesh to be a coward,” lord Belmot said as he nervously wiped the sweat off his forehead with a stained handkerchief. “What brought you to such accusations?”

“The testimony of the very men under his command, as well as the few lucky souls that managed to survive the fire,” Alfred said. “Captain Gamesh, knowing how dangerous the villains are, convinced the brave and noble captain Rivaldo to stay and face the threat alone with a handful of soldiers while he took the main bulk of his forces for his own protection and fled under the guise of delivering suspects for interrogation!”

“Captain Gamesh, is this true?” lord Belmot asked with anger in his voice and disappointment on his face.

“My lord, we were given second-hand information,” Gamesh explained slowly and calmly. “Even if the information was true, we thought it was unlikely that the target would return to such an obvious location.

“The only soldiers I took with myself to guide our suspect were those that needed rest after a whole day of dealing with those pesky marauders that good advisor Alfred told you about. They were exhausted and would have only embarrassed the capes they wore and needlessly added to the sad list of casualties. And none of the information that we had on these disturbers of peace indicated that they could even stand a chance against one of our captains. And for that miscalculation I do humbly apologize and ask for your forgiveness.”

“W-well, it can’t be helped!” lord Belmot fidgeted and adjusted his arms that he rested on his big belly. “It has been some time since anyone dared attack the Purple Capes so boldly. I remember when you joined our ranks under my father. Oh, if only I’d have even half of your good genes! I am sure you will not underestimate these ‘disturbers of peace’ next time.”

“Thank you, my Lo—”

“DADDY!” Ophelia jumped up. “You can’t just forgive him like that! The other soldiers will think we’re going soft! Mistakes must be punished!”

“Oh, but how could he have known that one of our fearsome captains would be bested?” Belmot asked. “Even I’m shocked! And he wasn’t the one that lost the fight—”

Daddyyy!!

“Oh!” Belmot sighed as if after a long workout he obviously never had and wiped more sweat off his forehead. “Captain Gamesh, what about the fires? I trust that has been dealt with, surely? And the suspects?”

“We put good lieutenant Mimi to the task, and she dealt with the fires successfully,” Gamesh reported. “She is currently performing final inspections and will later inform you in detail of the damage and casualties of the fire. And the suspects were delivered without incident and are being questioned even as we speak.”

“See, my princess?” Belmot smiled at his daughter. “Our trusted captain has everything under control!”

“URGH!!” Ophelia groaned and plopped back into her chair. She crossed her arms and turned away from her father while puffing up her cheeks.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 465: Report 2: Rise of the Report

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Certainly, it seems like captain Gamesh managed to salvage the situation as best as he could, with the help of the kind and hardworking lieutenant Mimi,” Alfred said while walking back and forth. “But it is the failings of captain Flavna that lead us to this situation! Were you not informed of these violent murderers long before they orchestrated the underground massacre?”

“W-what?” lord Belmot shuffled in his seat. “Wasn’t that massacre what brought about the disturbances in the city? How could anyone have known before then, Alfred? Did we have an informant?”

“On the day of the massacre, our soldiers encountered a small group of women in the Shadow Woods while chasing a murderer,” Alfred said while looking at Flavna. “Those women then joined forces and nearly wiped out a whole squad. Eight men in total were dead.”

Steve. Flavna grit her teeth and clenched her fists, imagining the beating she’d give the traitorous bastard if he’d be stupid enough to not flee after this.

“The lone survivor reported to Flavna in detail, hoping for swift justice to avenge the deaths of his comrades,” Alfred continued. “Instead, Flavna chastised and beat the man, but did next to nothing to find the criminals until it was too late. Instead of treating the matter with all the seriousness it deserved, she left the search to a few patrols and remained in the barracks to celebrate her birthday.”

“Oh, dear!” Belmot, a nervous wreck, barely controlled himself. He grabbed his full cup and downed it in several loud gulps. As soon as he put it back down on the small table next to his seat, an elderly servant filled up the cup to the brim.

“Who won’t Steve come here in and retell that story to my face?” Flavna asked.

“Oh, so you could threaten him?” Alfred asked and grinned. “Make no mistake, your so-called ‘leadership’ methods are well-known. Intimidation, battery. Some of your beatings were so brutal it put soldiers out of commission for months!”

“Oh, those two lazy bastards that searched for any excuse to get out of patrols?” Flavna asked, recalling the duo that broke each other’s limbs to stay under the care of healer Jenny longer.

“Why haven’t I heard of this before?” Belmot asked.

“Very few dared to come forth for fear of retaliation, my lord,” Alfred said with a distraught expression. “Did you notice how captain Flavna immediately asked to bring Steve here? None of our soldiers are under any illusion as to what would await them should they fall on her bad side. And yet, for all the terrorizing of our own men, where are the results?”

“My lord, I do hate to say ‘I told you so’,” another man spoke up. Sitting further to the left from lord Belmot, this bald man was so bloated that he barely fit in his chair, yet he too bore a captain’s emblem on his chest. “But this girl was utterly unworthy of the trust and responsibilities you put upon her. If I had been in charge of the security in the city, I would not have slept until the criminals were found and hanged.”

“You haven’t been outside these walls for over a year,” Flavna said with open contempt.

“Captain Grizwald works tirelessly to protect our lord and his daughter!” Alfred said. “Gods know that his vigilant watch is needed now more than ever with your failings! And we haven’t even gotten to the strain you put on your lord’s relationship both with the Guild and the royal family!”

“Oh, indeed, Alfred,” Belmot sighed again. “Captain, is it true that you arrested someone called Felicia Th-Thundersnuff and hold her in the Pits?”

Gamesh snorted.

“Yes, my lord, we’re holding Felicia Thundershnauf,” Flavna said. “It seems that everyone has forgotten, so let me remind you that for the first time in over five years, demons were spotted and confirmed within the city walls! And I will not release a single person until we know for sure how this could have happened.”

“Bah! Just because you failed to capture the true culprits, you try to save face by torturing not only innocents, but also our allies!” captain Grizwald said.

“The Guild has demanded the immediate release of not only their A-rank member Felicia, but also all other their surviving members,” Alfred said.

“I can release you and Grizwald to them this very instant,” Flavna said.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 466: Report 3: The Reckoning

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“H-how dare you!” Grizwald slammed his fists against the handles of his chair. “I knew from the very first time—”

“My lord, we absolutely cannot release a single person until this situation is resolved,” Flavna said to Belmot, completely ignoring Grizwald. “Thus far, their high-ranking members have either claimed no knowledge or have been extremely uncooperative, including Felicia. If there is even a chance that the appearance of the demons was caused by the Guild, by accident or otherwise, we must find out and prevent the Guild from covering it up!”

“What vile accusations!” Grizwald shouted, red in the face, his triple chin vibrating after every sentence.

“Indeed,” Alfred nodded. “The masters of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild have ever been our friends and allies. Have you already forgotten the difficulties we all went through in organizing the Forge of Champions together with the Guild and the royal family? To hold captive dozens of their active members is simply unacceptable! I have a letter from Baltimore herself, demanding the release of her dear friends!”

“We do not answer to that whorehouse!” Flavna objected. “As long as I am still a captain of this city’s guards, I will not release a single prisoner until the mystery of the demon appearance has been solved. Any attempt to break the prisoners free will be viewed as an admission of their guilt and dealt with accordingly!”

“Then it is time to make a change,” Alfred said. “My lord, please strip Flavna of her rank before she completely destroys the relationships you have worked so hard to build!”

“Then we’d need to make it permanent and execute her right here and now!” Ophelia said with excitement and sparks ran through her fingers.

“W-wait, let’s not be hasty about such things,” Belmot stuttered nervously.

“We already have someone far more suited for the position,” Alfred continued. “Lieutenant Mimi is loved by all and as we heard is the one out there dealing with Flavna’s screw-ups even as we speak. I doubt you would find a single person in this fortress that would object to her promotion.”

That’s because she is probably the most amenable girl in this entire city, Flavna thought as she easily read through Alfred’s true intent. Every soldier on in our forcesyou includedwould’ve run a train on her by now, had I let you. An obedient little puppet for you scum to control.

“Mimi is certainly a lovely girl,” Belmot said and sank into thought.

“My lord, if I may,” Gamesh intervened. “Although no one would deny the positive affections many have for our kind-hearted lieutenant, this is an inopportune time to make such major changes. Now that we know that these mysterious disturbers of peace are powerful enough to kill one of our captains, sowing confusion in the chain of command and further reducing our strength by another captain would only give our enemies another advantage.”

“Oh, you are certainly right!” Belmot said with a slight smile, grasping at the chance to do nothing. “You have always been able to think calmly even in the direst of situations.”

“Thank you, my lord!” Gamesh bowed.

“Well then, if there’s nothing more, I’m starving!” Belmot said with excitement to get out of this meeting. “I heard that there’s—”

“I’m sorry, my lord, but there is one other issue,” Alfred interrupted his lord to keep this meeting going. “What about the rumors that the Sixth Princess was taken captive by the Purple Capes along with the other survivors.”

“W-what!?” Belmot looked like he was about to have a stroke. “What is the meaning of this?”

“Flavna, have you lost your mind!?” Grizwald jumped up from his chair. “That’s treason against the Crown! I should hang you where you stand!”

“If I may, it seems that Alfred’s dubious sources were not entirely correct,” Gamesh intervened. “The princess was gravely injured during the demon attack. We took her with us out of the demon-infested tunnels to ensure her safety and guide her to a speedy recovery.”

“And where is she now!?” Grizwald shouted. “Why haven’t we been informed of such an honored guest!?”

“We could not exclude the possibility that the entire incident was orchestrated to assassinate the princess,” Gamesh explained calmly. “To ensure her safety in her weakened state I took it upon myself to keep her location a secret and not risk her return to the palace until she had at least regained consciousness, preferably until her full recovery.”

“Very well but keep me informed as soon as there are any developments,” lord Belmot instructed.

“Absolutely!” Gamesh bowed again and exchanged glances with Flavna.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 467: 467: Salty

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Captains!” two Purple Cloak soldiers jumped to attention and saluted Flavna and Gamesh as they briskly walked through the corridors of Belmot’s Fortress, Iron Peak.

Gamesh acknowledged the soldiers with a smile while Flavna walked past them as if they were furniture. As captains, Flavna and Gamesh had private rooms both in the barracks and in the fortress itself and that was when Flavna was headed, followed closely behind by Gamesh. The entire time Flavna kept a stern, unapproachable expression all the way until Gamesh closed the door of her private room behind them.

“AAAARGH!!!” Flavna finally let out her frustrations as she ruffled her hair. “They’re like lice I can’t get rid of!”

“You do remember that you could slaughter them all in a blink of an eye?” Gamesh asked humorously as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. “Despite what Grizwald would like to believe.”

“Don’t insult me,” Flavna said without even a hint of a smile. “Had you not proven yourself a hundred times over, I’d have you flogged for such words.”

“Your loyalty to this family is superhuman,” Gamesh smiled, clearly not concerned with potential flogging.

“What is superhuman is the stupidity of the parasites that Belmot surrounded himself with!” Flavna said as she walked to a table that had several half-full plates with smoked and salted meats, among other things. She grabbed a slice off a large plate, bit into it aggressively, and ripped it apart as if the meat was at fault for her frustration.

“You are cute when you’re stress eating,” Gamesh chuckled.

“Don’t ruin this any further,” Flavna said as she devoured the first slice she grabbed and reached for a second. “It’s already disgusting as it is.”

“I’ve been saying that for years.”

“No, that’s not what I mean,” Flavna bit into the second piece of meat and spit it out almost instantly. “Who the hell salted this!? Can nobody do anything right?”

“I’m guessing the problem is not oversalting?” Gamesh asked.

“Absolutely foul!” Flavna dropped the spoiled piece back on the plate, then lifted the whole thing to smell it, only to put it back down with utter revulsion.

“Salt supplies are all but gone,” Gamesh said. “I’m guessing they hoped to get away with using less.”

“Ugh,” Flavna dropped into a chair and sighed even deeper than Belmot did earlier. But instead of Belmot’s sweaty restlessness, Flavna finally let show her exhaustion. “Any word from our contacts in the palace yet?”

“No, complete silence,” Gamesh said as he suddenly dropped his light-hearted tone. “It is also something that I would like to confirm, but rather than just our contacts, I’ve yet to hear of a single person exiting the palace since last night.”

“A reaction to what happened in the mines?”

“Without more information, I’d just be speculating,” Gamesh shrugged.

“Indulge me,” Flavna asked.

“Even if the guards and some among the royal family were worried about their safety when they inevitably heard about the demons, it might make sense to tighten the security and temporarily close their gates for their protection. But it’s not like they have demons on their doorstep. Why prevent people from leaving? There are more than enough perverts within those walls that daily frequent certain establishments who would strongly object to any unfounded lockdown.”

“Assuming there is a lockdown,” Flavna reminded.

“Which is why I’ve sent additional soldiers there to make sure,” Gamesh said.

“All the more reason to make the princess talk.”

“Be careful with that,” Gamesh warned. “Once she refused to talk with us, our options became highly limited. Unless you really want to lose your head. Our thinly veiled ‘protection’ excuse is just that.”

“Bloody Mary has always been a troublesome one and not just for us,” Flavna said. “And Felicia was quick to place all the blame on the princess, at least some of which appears to be legitimate, according to the witnesses. If she was somehow the one to blame for all those deaths, then it doesn’t matter if she’s a princess or not.”

“Not to you, but—”

A knock on the door interrupted Gamesh.

“Pardon me, I have an urgent message from the Pits,” a man spoke from the other side of the door.

“!? Come in!” Flavna said.

The door opened and an exhausted, sweaty Purple Cape soldier walked inside. It was clear that he ran all the way here.

“Well?” Gamesh asked.

“Erm,” the soldier took out a note and read from it. “The third daughter of His and Her Majesties, Princess Samira, would like to thank Purple Capes for their swift actions in saving lives during the underground massacres as well as their investigation into the demon appearance. To that end, princess Samira has decided to kindly offer her help and talk with some of the witnesses herself.”

“So much for nobody leaving the palace,” Flavna said as she glanced at Gamesh. “And where is she now?”

“S-she went into the Pits after handing me this message,” the soldier said quietly and shrunk down bracing for whatever was to come.

“And the guards just let her in!?” Flavna jumped up. “On whose authority?”

“Princess Samira gave the guards five seconds to guide her to the prisoners or die where they stood,” the soldier answered.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 468: The Pits

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“My Goddess!!” Bob suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Oh, goodie, he’s awake again,” Felicia said with annoyed resignation to the repeating cycle. “Listen up, traitorous, love-struck, delusional bastard, either you shut up or you go to sleep again.”

“But our babies!!” Bob thrashed in the mud and shit as he tried to understand what was happening and why his cock was not inside his Goddess. “Where is my Goddess!? Did she already deliver our first children!? Then I must put more inside her! Even a hundred is not enough! I will keep pumping her womb until she gives birth to a whole legion! An army! We will bring forth an army to cleanse this world of demons and rule together as husband and wife—”

THWACK!

A burly naked man slammed Bob’s head against a stone wall and Bob slumped back down into the cesspool he awoke in.

“Finally!” Felicia breathed a sigh of relief. “Michael, make sure his head is above the shit and get back here! Sooner or later, I’ll put that scum under me.”

Michael, one of the three surviving eunuchs did as commanded with lifeless eyes and rested Bob’s head against the very same large stone block that he smacked it into just moments before. Several dried blood stains on that stone block indicated that this was far from the first time that Bob’s head forcefully interacted with the stone.

Having done as instructed, Michael trod back to Felicia through the thick, nauseating pool of shit and piss. In his temporary absence, Zack pulled double duty in supporting the makeshift wooden platform above his head on which Felicia rested to keep as much distance from the retched stench as possible.

“Honestly what does he even see in her?” Felicia wondered as she laid back down on her platform, made softer with a layer of kilts. “As if we don’t have plenty of big-breasted bimbos in the Guild! To think that his obsession would persist even under the effects of the Taint. That cockroach was more skilled than I gave her credit for. At least in the art of tricking simpletons. You writing all that down, dead men walking!?”

Felicia shouted to the guards above them. They were out of sight, but they were there, beyond the barred opening that Felicia stared through without looking at anything in particular. The gaps between the thick metal bars couldn’t have been more than ten inches square, too small for even her tiny body to get through.

It annoyed Felicia to no end just how quickly she got used to staring at the same spot, her only source of light in this deep, dark, revolting cesspool. Spacious enough to hold gladiatorial battles—something that Felicia considered as punishment for her traitors. Or at least as some form of entertainment. Her two eunuchs already had their fight beat out of them and the fourteen other men and women she was put with together in this particular ‘pit’ fared not much better.

Felicia thought through possible means of escape for some time. Not like there was anything else to do. Even if she did get all the nearby guards into view and wiped them out in a single move, (which already was unlikely) the metal bars were thick enough to delay her escape long enough for backup to arrive and shoot them all like fish in a barrel.

And of Felicia’s former fire mages, she was left with the two weakest ones and a third one gone completely mad. All that they’d accomplish is pouring hot metal on their heads just in time for more guards to arrive and finish the job.

No, Felicia comforted herself with fantasies of the many ways that every single one of that whore-slut-captain’s Purple Capes would suffer after she was freed. Death would be too good for you lot, Felicia thought and managed a smile.

I’ll personally make you drink your fill of the shit you dropped me into! Felicia continued to fantasize. As for that cunt, Flavna… Maybe I’ll introduce her to Odo Proudcock? He’s probably the only man alive with a cock longer than that stick up her ass. Clearly, that blue-haired boyfriend of hers has no cock or skill to speak of that she ended up so addicted to fucking her ass with a broomstick every night that she no longer even bothers to pull it out!

“Hey, dead men walking!” Felicia called out to the guards up above. “I have here literal proof of the vile magics that caused the entire massacre! Are you sure your heads will be spared for ignoring this and keeping us locked up instead of hunting down the real criminal?”

“The ‘real criminal’ you say?” a female voice answered Felicia. “Do tell!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 469: Precarious Position

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Felicia’s eyes snapped wide open when she heard the female voice, instantly recognizing it. Lately, Felicia only heard that voice before it was behind a white mask, not that the identity of the young woman behind the mask was ever kept a secret from Felicia.

“P-princes Samira!?” the guards above recognized the princess that came all the way down to the Pits, which meant she was not behind a mask now. Felicia confirmed this when she saw Samira’s face first the first time, appear above her, on the other side of the metal bars that separated them.

The top hat was the first to pop into Felicia’s field of view when Samira bent a little to look down on the captives. A strange, cylindrical black hat that was made to order for the princess. It had a big black feather with jewelry attached on the top left side. Then Felicia saw the rest of Samira.

Of the Seven Sisters, Samira was the only one with differently colored iris. The left was black and the right one was blood red, the same color as a few strands on the right side of her completely straight, otherwise pitch-black hair that reached a little past her hips. Her straight bangs just barely covered her thin eyebrows, but not even a single hair obstructed her sight.

Samira wore a black gothic sleeveless dress. The dress left her shoulders collarbone area naked were naked as well as her right arm while her left arm had a black cloth armband. The wide lower part of the dress reached just below the knees from behind and to the middle of thighs from the front, revealing the lace fishnet stockings and knee-high boots.

Surprisingly, even from such a downward angle a panty shot was out of sight for anyone in the pit that Samira stood over.

“Princess, what are you doing here?” one of the guards asked.

“This is no place for a lady,” another added.

“I don’t need to explain myself, and I don’t care,” Samira answered to both guards. “But, Felicia, do please continue. You say that you have proof about the criminal responsible for the massacre? Who might that be?”

You must be joking, Felicia thought as she stood up on her platform that Michael and Zack supported beneath her. What the hell is this theatre? Fine!

Like I keep telling these dead men walking, my loyal subjects were put under a strong seduction spell by one of the participants of the tournament,” Felicia said. “It finally wore off on the two of them, but that vile cockroach had apparently spent considerable time alone with my underling, Bob, and her influence over him remains as strong as ever. Even now he’s completely delusional and has hallucinations about her whenever he wakes up!”

“How horrible!” Samira responded with no sincerity about the horribleness of the situation. “Was that the same participant that had her way with my sister for the viewing pleasure of thousands of commoners?”

“Y-yes,” Felicia started to sweat a little. “I tried to stop it immediately, but by then she already had control of the eunuchs.”

“I’m sure you did,” Samira said. “And does that all-powerful participant have a name?”

“Beatrice, apparently,” Felicia said. “Which I told to both captains that locked me up and their idiot guards. And yet they still refuse to release me!”

“I see, I see,” Samira nodded. “So, as I understand from your words, you let one random participant run amok, steal the loyalty of eighteen powerful magicians right under your nose, steal my sister’s virginity, and single-handedly destroy a carefully planned and managed event that took the support and cooperation of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, Belmot’s Purple Capes, and the Crown itself to create? Why are you still alive?”

“E-eh?” Felicia suddenly felt a chill run down her fragile, easily breakable spine.

“C-captain Flavna instructed—”

“Open your mouth again and you’ll join my collection,” Samira interrupted the guard with such killing intent in her eyes that the guard recoiled, stumbled, and fell on his ass.

You can’t be serious! Felicia thought, drenched in cold sweat. The Queen herself entrusted me with—Ah! The more Felicia’s mind raced, the more she realized what precarious position she was in. As if watching herself from the outside, she felt small and strangely light, completely alone under the heavy shadow of one of the most powerful among the Seven Sisters.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 470: The Blame Game

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Well?” Samira asked Felicia. “Why would you be kept alive?”

“While the tournament ended in disaster, I have not failed the Crown!” Felicia passionately made her case, feeling her very life on the line. “Despite the setbacks and the lives lost, I continued to fulfill every single task given to me. Inform the Crown that I have not failed, my loyalty has not wavered for a second and I continue to wait for further instructions.”

“The Crown?” one of the guards asked. “You never said anything about-UAAAAH!”

One scream, then a few more, then silence. The prisoners in the Pit with Felicia rustled back to life with nervous mumblings.

“I did warn them,” Samira said with a sigh then looked at Felicia again. “You could not have been serious back then. ‘Waiting for further instructions’? Like what? The Forge of Champions is done. Flavna was a busy girl and a good portion of the tunnels have already been sealed. And even had she done nothing, there is no way you’d get people to go back down there for another round. Willingly that is.

“Your only future is going back to the Guild as a scout and a recruiter. Oh, that’s right, that job is beyond obsolete in a closed city! You can’t seriously expect for things to go back to the way they used to should you return to the Guild. The fight for your release is nothing more than a test of power and authority between the Guild and the Purple Capes. I’d wager that your current state is far better than what you could hope for upon your return to the Guild. After all, their losses were the greatest from what I gathered. I probably would do you a favor by gifting you a swift death.”

Felicia listened to Samira with trembling hands. But with her fear, her anger also built. And upon a promise of death the little white hairball snapped.

“Fuck you!” Felicia screamed at Samira. “Who the hell do you think you are to come here and judge me? I went above and beyond my duty! Entertaining the sheep, organizing the tournament, somehow keeping in line eighteen powerful magicians that your family mutilated!

“Oh, and playing babysitter to every bored ‘White Mask’ that came my way for cheap thrills!? How about your little sister Mary running demonic experiments right in the middle of the tournament? Or entering herself into it for shits and giggles? Or how about that time I had to keep over ten thousand angry, aroused, drunk and drugged out of their minds citizens from rioting for four hours because your older sister Julia wanted to fuck the finalists before most of them died!?”

“‘Demonic experiments’?” Samira asked.

“Oh? You didn’t even know?” Felicia laugh. “Somehow, that Bloody Mary actually managed to turn two humans into a monster that would fit right in among the demons!

“How about some of you lazy bastards take a little responsibility!? I would have kept things under control had your sister not gotten so bored that she inserted herself into the tournament only to get beaten and humiliated and require protection! Oh, and that was after she killed her own guards! The eunuchs you provided were just waiting for a chance to turn on me, and the Purple Capes stationed in the mines were useless, horny drunks caught with their pants down at the first sign of real trouble! And in spite of all that I fulfilled the tournament’s purpose with nobody the wiser!”

A heavy silence hung in the air. Felicia breathed hard after her tirade, but she had enough of getting all the blame and all the responsibility without any real support. She stared right back into Samira’s red and black eyes in an outright challenge.

“Okui is still alive then?” Samira asked.

“Of course,” Felicia answered. “But it will need more feed because of all those wounds.”

“I see,” Samira said and turned away from the barred hole that separated her and Felicia.

“Y-you’re just going to leave me?” Felicia asked.

“I need to check up on my little sister,” Samira answered as she walked further away. “I’ll think a little more about your situation. For now, keep up whatever it is you’re doing. The crown is grateful for your service, bless the King, etc., etc. Oh, and give my regards to your new guards!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 471: Survivors (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hn…” the lone guard finally let a moan escape her lips. When she kept herself busy, Remi could somehow manage to pretend to not notice the warmth under her belly. But just sitting here in the dark with but a single light and a sleeping prisoner to keep her company… All it did is reignite those memories. The darkness, the fire, and what followed… It was as if her lieutenant did it on purpose when he stationed her here!

No way! Remi shook her head. Nobody knows! She was sure of it. When the questioning began following the Underground Massacre, hers was one of the shorter ones. It was only later that Remi realized how lucky she was to have passed out. How lucky she was to not have seen the so-called Lesser Abomination that the new champion, Alexander, managed to slay.

Remi realized her luck when she saw with her own eyes some of the survivors. A few drank themselves into a stupor after what they saw. And then there were those that were bound. Several of her comrades: screaming, driven mad, some no longer even able to speak. And those that still retained that ability made Remi wish that they couldn’t. The things they said. The things they begged for. Those very same friends that she trained with, drank with, laughed together at stupid jokes. Their faces and voices were barely recognizable. Remi teared up even now remembering it, knowing full well that even though they were alive she would never share a drink with any of them ever again.

And what made Remi feel even worse was that her pussy turned wetter even at the fresh memory of her friends’ fate. How much must they have loved to be fucked by that demon that they screamed and begged to be reunited with it.

What a horrible, pathetic person I am, Remi thought, guilt-ridden, tearing up, as she fingered herself deeper. She bit her finger to not let another moan escape her lips to not awake the prisoner. Nobody must know! If they find out, I’m done for!

How did she get away with it? The best Remi could reason was that during the questioning she herself had not yet realized it. The change within her. She had passed out before the demon appeared, yes. But it wasn’t anything like a neat knock on the head and waking up after everything has neatly wrapped up. The last thing she saw were two thick, girthy cocks right in her face. The cocks that Remi wished to see inside the princess while she masturbated to the bizarre show of the princess getting tail-fucked while cumming all over herself from two cocks.

The sphere that was designed to display the bloody spectacle in every detail certainly delivered when everybody was able to see the princess’s orgasm face as she aimed the cocks straight in her face and rolled out her tongue to catch her cum. How many men wished to mark princess’s Mary’s face with their thick load? How many of them came right at that moment? Remi came too. But for a different reason. She wanted to be in the princess’s place. She wanted to be fucked like that. To cum like that. What did it feel like to have a cock? What would it feel like to cum in her own mouth?

And Remi was suddenly faced with just such an opportunity, after kissing the very same woman that fucked the princess, on her knees and in the shadow of those girthy cocks. You fool! Remi cursed her last-second apprehension as she easily slid two more fingers into her pussy and fucked herself with her fingers while imagining that it was that thick cock inside her.

But it wasn’t enough! How strange it was that her dream back then felt more real than the pathetic daydream she had now. All the way up to when she was awoken, she was having the time of her life. Getting fucked in every hole by the mysterious cock-wielding woman while cumming from a cock of her own. The first time Remi felt alive in this accursed city, and it wasn’t even real! Remi managed a laugh even though she was screaming on the inside.

Maybe it would’ve been better if she was awake? If she was taken by that demon like so many of her friends? The Lesser abomination must have had some kind of an effect on her as she laid unconscious on the ground. And if just that was enough for such vivid experience what would have it felt like to receive the whole package wide awake? No wonder they went mad!

No doubt it was worth it, Remi thought as she fingered herself to an orgasm. But before the spasms had even fully subsided guilt overwhelmed her. What a despicable trash I am, Remi thought and curled up, hiding her face in shame.

“Enjoying yourself?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 472: Degenerate Urge (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GHYAH!?!?” Remi flailed and ended up falling to the rock-hard ground, startled by the prisoner’s voice.

Remi raised her head and looked at the sole prison cell she was left in charge of and confirmed her fears. The prisoner was no longer sleeping. Princess Mary was standing at the long vertical metal bars that separated her from freedom, with her hands on those bars and an amused smile.

The princess had nothing but a cloak and an old, ragged shirt that looked more like a potato bag than a piece of clothing. Flavna had ordered to strip the princess of her armor while they had the chance. Remi and many other Purple Capes that spectated the Games had witnessed the brutal feats that the princess was capable of with that armor.

“I-it’s not what it looks like!” Remi blurted out as she got up.

“Pffft!” Mary snorted. “Sure, do tell! What did those fingers in your pussy and those naughty moans really mean.”

“Um,” Remi, obviously had no reasonable explanation for why her pants were below her knees. “I was itchy...”

“Oh, I bet!” Mary chuckled.

Remi looked away, mortified and with no way to save face. The worst of it all was that Remi was not at all satisfied with her previous orgasm. The guilt had only temporarily obscured her desire for more than what her fingers could offer. And even when Remi put her pants back on, the rubbing of the fabric against her pussy was too stimulating to be unnoticed.

“It wasn’t enough, was it?”

Remi nearly jumped up at the question. How did she know? Remi wondered when she turned to the princess who was somehow all too calm about her current imprisoned situation, not at all like what Remi heard the princess had been like when she first awoke imprisoned.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Remi dismissed Mary’s question and turned away from the princess to put the chair back up.

“Oh, that’s too bad,” Mary sighed. “I guess I’ll just have to play with this giant cock all by myself.”

“A what now!?” Remi instantly turned around and looked between the princess’s legs.

Was that always there? Remi wondered and shook her head in disbelief. As if! And yet there it was—a thick, veiny cock between the Sixth Princess’s legs. Still soft and pointing down, yet already more endowed than what an average Purple Guard could muster.

“H-how…” was all that Remi managed to utter.

“Let’s just say I had a… Well-endowed teacher,” Mary smiled. “When I saw your ‘itchy’ performance, I couldn’t help but notice how frustrated you looked with just your fingers, and I wanted to help. Now I’ll have to take care of this all on my own. Oh, how troublesome!"

“D-does it… ‘Work’?” Remi asked nervously, unable to take her eyes off a thing that did not belong between a girl’s legs.

“Of course, it does!” Mary said. “Want to take a closer look? Don’t worry—it doesn’t bite, hehe.”

Remi slowly took a couple of steps closer to Mary’s cell. Then a few more. The princess slowly stroked the soft piece of meat, stirring it to life. No longer pointing straight down, it rose a little and poked out of the cell through the gap in the metal bars.

“You’re not supposed to leave the cell,” Remi said.

“Oh, surely this doesn’t count! Want to touch it?”

“Eh!? I have touched a cock before!”

“But have you touched a royalty’s cock?” Mary asked. “Or a girl’s cock? A royal girl’s cock!”

A cock is just a cock, Remi thought, yet she couldn’t look away from it. That giant head, those popping veins. The intoxicating smell that made her pussy moist.

Huh? Remi blinked realizing that Mary’s cock was right before her face. Before she knew it, Remi had already crouched barely two feet from the cell, with her face on the same level as Mary’s rising cock. It throbbed right in front of Remi, the horny one-eyed demon that stared right into her soul.

“Do you want to touch it or lick it?” Mary asked as if the answer wasn’t obvious to both of them.

Remi’s breathing got heavier as she squirmed a little, fighting a losing battle against her degenerate urge to suck off the imprisoned princess while fingering herself to another orgasm.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 473: Blojbow (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Why do you still hesitate?” princess Mary asked her guard who was already on her knees, drooling for princess dick that stuck out between the vertical metal bars that separated the two half-naked horny females. “We both know you want to give me some lovely service while fingerfucking yourself.”

“No, we don’t know that!” Remi denied the truth. “I’m not a pervert like you!”

Remi finally mustered just barely enough willpower the strength to look away from Mary’s captivating cock, but it twitched again and prodded the guard’s face, pressing its warmth and a drop of precum against Remi’s cheek.

“Stop kidding yourself!” Mary laughed. “If you weren’t thirsty for a big, hard cock you wouldn’t be on your knees in front of one! I already saw you masturbate and listened to your lovely moans. It made me want to gape that adorable little mouth of yours with my cock and violate it until you gag on my cum, moaning like a lovely little slut! And I’d wager you saw me in the arena getting railed and cumming all over myself. Tell me, did you cum while watching that big-tit whore bulged my abdomen and made me splatter myself with my own cum?”

“Y-yes,” Remi muttered in shame while rubbing her dripping wet pussy. She licked the drop of precum off her face and savored the salty taste, imagining getting her entire face and mouth splattered with buckets of the stuff.

“Then how about we drop the false modesty?” Princess Mary asked. “There’s nobody here to impress. And nobody here to judge either of us. So, open your mouth and suck off your princess!”

“Aahnn~!” Remi took Mary’s cock into her hand and guided it straight into her salivating mouth.

“That’s a good little soldier,” Mary grinned and moved her arms through the gaps between the metal bars.

Remi licked Mary’s cock with her tongue, wrapped her lips tightly around it as she took it deeper and deeper. Mary decided to ‘help’ Remi along. She put both her hands on Remi’s head and pushed her all the way down on her cock, making Remi tear up.

“I told you I’d violate you until you gagged on my cum, didn’t I?” Mary said in-between her pleasureful moans as she bobbed Remi’s head up and down. “How is it? How do you like the taste of royalty?”

Remi’s passionate slurping and throat gagging sounds were the only reply the princess got. And it was all she needed to hear.

“Ahn! A good, hard blowjob feels really good, you know?” Mary said, moaning harder as her pleasure mounted. “Not quite to the same level as gulping down your own cum while you’re getting pounded into one orgasm after another, but this is a different kind of good. Do you want to experience it too?”

“Mfffmm!?” Remi’s muffled moan and surprised expression at the unexpected question was a positive response as far as Mary was concerned.

“Of course, you do!” Mary laughed as she fucked Remi’s face harder and faster. “You did confess that you orgasmed to the sight of your princess getting fucked, creamed, and violated for all to see! How about I give you the same treatment? I’ll give you a cock and then fuck you senseless!”

“Mmffmmm~!” moaned louder and got even more into her own facefuck, bobbing her head to Mary’s rhythm, sticking her tongue out under Mary’s cock as she gagged herself harder and harder while rubbing herself off.

“Yeah, you’d like that, my little soldier slut!” Mary laughed, moaned, and grunted. “Then hand over the keys to the cell that you have stashed in your drenched pants and instead of selfishly rubbing yourself off, give both my cock and pussy a proper service! Then I’ll grant your wish, gift you a cock and fuck you senseless like the dumb degenerate slut that you are!”

Remi ripped the keychain off her pants without a moment’s hesitation and threw it inside the cell. Before the keys clanged across the rocky surface of Mary’s cell, Remi already stuck two of her well-lubricated fingers into Mary’s wet pussy and fingered the princess while turning and bobbing her head up and down Mary’s cock while her tits swayed up and down in rhythm with her head-action.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 474: Power Couple (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Remi heard her own gagging noises and once in a while came up for air. During those short breathers she stroked her throat slop all over Mary’s cock and looked up at the princess hoping for her approval.

“Keep it up and you’ll be the first to get a mouthful of princess cum,” Mary promised.

The promise was enough for Remi’s perverted mind for her jump back to cock slurping and pussy fingering with twice the passion. She sucked and licked Mary’s cock, matching the rhythm with her fingers. And as she heard Mary moan louder, she sucked harder.

“Ah! That’s a good little slut!” Mary moaned as she leaned against the metal bars, pressing Remi’s head down on her cock. “Maybe I’ll-ah-make you my personal guard after this. After I mark you as my property!”

Mary fucked Remi’s face as hard and fast as she could with Remi’s eager encouragement. And as Mary trembled from the hot, spreading pleasure of her swollen member stretching out a young guard’s willing, gagging throat Mary screamed from the pleasure, “Fucking amazing! Ah!! Gag on my cock, slut! Choke on my cum! Ugh! I’ll fuck you into submission, rape your fat tits and turn you into my personal cum dumpster, fucking cowtit whore! You and your flat-ass slave! Fucking eat this!”

Mary held down Remi and pumped her mouth and throat full of cum. Gagging and choking, Remi pulled away only to get more cum splatter all over her face and bouncing tits.

“Phuaah!” Remi gasped as she got sprayed with cum and coughed up spit and cum that landed on her breasts, covering them even more while she recovered. And by the time Remi fully came to her senses, the cell door was already open. Princess Mary stood over her guard with a hard cock ready for more.

“That indeed was a nice service,” Mary grinned. “I suppose I’ll have to reward you for being my good personal little cock sucker. Perhaps I’ll collect a harem of personal cock suckers? Oh, I could rank them by their cock sucking skills! What do you think?”

“I—”

“That’s right, soldiers don’t think!” Mary continued. “They obey to get their reward. And you want your reward, don’t you?”

“I do…” Remi said as she looked away, torn apart by guilt and shame. She let out the one person that absolutely should not have been let out. Remi started to wonder why there weren’t more soldiers stationed to guard the princess, but after getting this far there was no turning back anyway.

“Great!” Mary exclaimed, crouched next to Remi and said softly, “You shall be my first slave. Work hard to become my favorite one and I’ll reward you aplenty!”

The princess then kissed Remi right on the cum-stained lips. A deep French kiss that the guard gladly reciprocated. Anything to add some warmth and care to the moment of her greatest fall. After what she had done, Remi had no future here. Maybe her future was with the princess? That wasn’t all that bad a proposition now that Remi thought about it while making out with the Sixth Princess.

With King Selirius having no male heirs, the future of the Kingdom’s Throne was far from certain. Due to the state of the Kingdom, nobody seriously concerned themselves with the line of succession in a one-city Kingdom where every year could be the last. But if it came down to it, who was to say that the Bloody-fucking-Mary couldn’t come out on top?

The Fourth Sister, Asuna, so-called Stern Jewel of the Seven Sisters would definitely be a contender and with strong support in what little remained of the Royal Military. But which of the two was stronger? Now that Remi knew that the mysterious, near-untouchable white mask, Ruby, was in fact princess Mary, it only built her case in Remi’s mind.

All Remi had to do was please her princess and she’d get rewards in both pleasure and status. What Remi viewed as thoughts and urges that were beyond redemption and had to be suppressed at all costs, she could now not only satisfy but also use to satisfy her princess. Together they could rise to the top! The future Queen and her loyal, right-hand woman. A powerful and respected power couple during the day and submissive cock-wielding, pleasure craving cumsluts during the night.

“Ahn~!” Remi came a little from her cock to her sweet fantasies. “Huh?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 475: Plowed Slave (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What the hell!?” Remi exclaimed once she finally realized that she now had a big hard cock between her legs with cum oozing out of it. While Remi was lost in her sweet, pleasant power fantasies, she didn’t even realize that her fantasies were sweet and pleasant partially because Mary had stroked Remi throughout those fantasies. And, apparently, it did not take much for a first-time cock owner to let out a bit of pre-cum.

“You got what you wanted?” Mary asked as swirled her fingers in the few drops of cum that Remi produced.

“Not yet,” was what Remi wanted to say, too ashamed to speak. Her face flushed even redder because, when asked that question, Remi’s mind went to all the things she wanted to do now that she had a big hard cock throbbing to unleash its seed. And just those thoughts made her cock throb and swell. Remi did not even know why she did it but her hips moved on her own and she started thrusting her cock into Mary’s hand, unable to control herself.

“Hah, clearly you’re already doing all the thinking with your new, smaller head,” Mary chuckled, then lowered her head to Remi’s throbbing cock, looked into Remi’s pleasure-craving eyes, and licked the throbbing head that now did all the thinking for Remi.

“Ahn!?” Remi cried out in both pleasure and surprise. Just a single, lingering lick of a warm wet tongue across the head of her cock made Remi’s head spin. She involuntarily thrust her hips toward the source of the pleasure, but Mary already moved away with a cheeky smile.

“What did I tell you before?” Mary asked watching Remi’s frustrated face. “If you want to be rewarded properly, then obey my every command, slave!”

Remi whimpered.

“Get on all fours and shake your ass for me like a good little cock slut!” Mary commanded.

Mary didn’t need to say it twice. She didn’t even need to wait. Hardly a moment later, Remi was already shaking her ass for Mary, her hard cock swinging back and forth, letting a few drops fly in every direction, hurting for release.

“Oh, you’re adorable!” Mary said with a predatory grin. “Let’s make you even more adorable!”

Mary put her left hand on Remi’s ass and with her right hand guided her hard, cum-smeared cock to Remi’s dripping pussy. She rubbed her cock up and down that pussy, playing with it a little, getting more lovely reactions out of Remi.

“What do you want?” Mary asked as she massaged Remi’s needy pussy.

“Y-you know,” Remi whimpered.

Mary slapped Remi’s ass hard once, then again, pulled Remi up by her short, tied hazel hair, arching her back into a bow and said, “Don’t make me ask again! What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me with your cock and make me cum hard!”

“Good,” Mary smiled and let Remi’s hair go, letting the girl weakly fall face down. “Wasn’t so hard, was it? And obedient slaves get rewarded.”

Mary then spread that pussy with her cock and rammed it all the way in until her thighs slapped against Remi’s soft, wet skin.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good pussy you have!” Mary moaned as she plowed Remi’s tight pussy hard and fast.

Remi just leaned against her forearms and moaned in shameful ecstasy as she let herself be taken by the girl she was meant to guard and liked it! She liked getting fucked. She liked that it was a girl of status that took her. She liked how her hard cock throbbed with every thrust into her as she imagined cumming onto herself while a princess came inside her.

“Ah! Whose slave you are?” Mary asked.

“Your slave! Ngh! Princess Mary’s slave!” Remi moaned and cried as she swung her hips to Mary’s rhythm while her cock throbbed harder and tingled stronger with every second.

“And you love being my slave?”

“I love it! I love it! Please, fuck your slave even more, Your Highness!”

Remi felt something big build up. Remi just had to touch it. And a second later she was already jerking herself while getting fucked from behind.

“Ahh!! Something’s… Something’s! I feel…” Remi couldn’t even put it into words. All she could do was grip her cock harder and stroke it faster as the pressure build at the base of it.

“Oh, you shameless slut!” Mary called out when she saw what was happening.

Mary grabbed Remi by the hips and threw the girl on her back, but it was already too late. As Remi landed on her butt and back that final impact was enough to sent her over the edge and she unleashed a torrent of cum all over her naked, perky body.

Unable to control herself, Remi just kept on jerking it as she moaned and groaned, twitching and shaking like an addict while she sprayed her belly, tits, face with hot, sticky jizz. When Remi felt the hot load splash across her lips, nose and tongue, she opened her mouth wider and stuck her tongue out farther to catch as much as possible inside.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 476: There’s Hope for Her Yet (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Huaaah~~” Remi breathed with satisfaction after she swallowed the last load of cum that she shot into her mouth. The newly discovered futa girl still could not process what she went through as she came down from an unexpected but addictingly strong orgasm.

But while the young guard basked in the pleasant afterglow, the other female was not amused.

“Ghurk!?” Remi gasped when Princess Mary grabbed her by the neck and squeezed hard.

“Who the fuck said you could cum!? Useless shit slave!” Mary cursed and slapped Remi across the face. “I say when you cum! I say when you make me cum! Got it!? Got it!?”

Mary slapped Remi’s cheeks back and forth with each short sentence. Six slaps later Remi’s face was bright red.

“Yes-KHakh-I’m sorry!” Remi whimpered as she struggled to breathe.

“We’ll see about that!” Mary said and got on her knees over Remi’s chest. “Disobedience will be punished!”

“I undershtaaaghkl!?” Remi choked when Mary shoved her cock down her throat and proceeded to throat fuck the Purple Cape guard.

“You will ask if you can cum!” Mary instructed her throat-fucked slave. “You will plead for the privilege to cum from your cock! You will do anything to cum with a cock! You will prostrate yourself before me and beg me to grant you your cock! Is that understood!?”

“Ghlkurhk-Yeeshh-ghlokhl!” Remi managed the correct answer between the rightful throat stretching she received for her insolent mistake.

“Good!” Mary said and then looked behind her. “Oh!?”

Mary kept her cock down Remi’s throat as she eyed Remi’s cock: hard and aching to cum again.

“Maybe there’s hope for you yet,” Mary said with a smile as she looked down on her tear-eyed slave with a mouth full of cock. “Only a complete degenerate would get rock-hard from getting her mouthpussy stretched out like the cheap cock slave that you are.”

Mary kept her cock in Remi’s mouth and reached back to lightly play with Remi’s hard cock. The response was instant. Moaning into Mary’s cock and craving more stimulation, Remi thrust her hips to try and fuck Mary’s teasing grip.

“You want to stick your cock into a hole that badly, huh?” Mary laughed at her horny slave. “Hm… how about I give you a first-rate pussy to experience?”

“Yesh please!” Remi begged.

“Of course, you’d like that!” Mary laughed and pulled out of Remi’s throat and mouth to let the dickgirl breathe a little. “You better not disappoint! Though I have to wonder whether you’d give me a poor performance on purpose just to get your mouth-pussy fucked again. Is that all you Purple Capes do here?”

“I—UOAH!?” Remi’s eyes opened wide when she felt her cock penetrate a hot, tight hole for the first time in her life.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Mary asked as she lowered herself onto Remi’s hard cock. She did it slowly and with purpose, enjoying every inch of a virgin’s throbbing meat. The self-penetration made her cock hard too and Mary already felt the urge to stick it back into one of her slave’s holes.

“Ahhh! Incredible!!” Remi gasped as she felt tight, welcoming muscles envelope her man-meat. She could not control herself. She wanted to thrust hard and deep into the futa princess, but Mary held her down and denied any unsanctioned movement.

“It is, isn’t it?” Mary laughed as she fully lowered herself on the impressive eight-incher. “I wonder when was the last time I had a virgin inside me? And you are a virgin when it comes to your new cock. Heck, you might be the first virgin that anyone has seen in years! And your first experience is the baddest, hottest princess in the Kingdom! Lucky you!”

“Uuuuuh!!” Remi moaned with a slutty pleasure face when she felt Mary start moving up and down on her raging boner.

And just as much as Remi watched her own cock appear and disappear in Mary’s pussy, she also watched Mary’s cock, hard and filled with cum, throbbing for a hole of its own. A cock not unlike Remi’s. Remi already fantasized how that cock would throb and swell, aimed straight in her face. And she’d watch it with her tongue out and ready to catch more cum. This time not her own. This time better cum. A high-class one.

“Cum! Ahh! Please! Cum in my mouth!” Remi didn’t even notice when she started to beg to be splashed all over. It was almost an out-of-body experience. But there she was—on her back, getting ridden and loving it, all while counting seconds until she’d get another load in her mouth.

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 477: Punished Again (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Cum in your—? You think I’d cum from something like this?” Mary asked, practically insulted, just as she was getting into the mood of riding on a big hard cock. But when Mary saw Remi’s slutty cum-face and felt that virgin cock throb inside her, Mary stopped her movements all too late to prevent the inexperienced pulsating cock from unleashing its seed deep into her pussy.

“Uaahhhhhh~~!” Remi moaned as she thrust upwards, pushing her cock as deep as she could into the pussy of a princess while grabbing the princess’s hips to prevent her from escaping until she’d been properly filled up. Not even half an hour of having a cock, but the primitive male instincts of doing anything and everything to inseminate a female had already taken hold of Remi without her even realizing it.

“I suppose I should have expected this,” Mary sighed as she felt warmth spread throughout her pussy. “A virgin to the end… Except, I told you not to disappoint me!! What kind of a useless piece of shit slave are you!?”

“E-eh?” Remi was still in the midst of climaxing, unable to properly process the great dissatisfaction of a partner who did not receive her fair share of pleasure. Only when her pleasure waves subsided, did Remi start to fully comprehend how upset her partner was. “I’m sorr-YAAH!?”

“I don’t give a fuck about you sorry!” Mary shouted as she slapped Remi again and again. “You really think you can just let your shit cock go soft inside me before satisfying me? As if!”

“No! I can still go! I’ll do as you please, Your Highness!” Remi started to plead, realizing the gravity of her fuck up.

‘Partner’? How could I think something so foolish? Remi cursed her stupidity brought on by her own cock. If she’s dissatisfied in any way, she can get rid of me at any moment!

To think that I expected anything more from a stupid ass slut that masturbates on duty!” Mary said as she looked down on Remi with disdain. “Shit slaves need to be punished again and again until obedience is drilled into their second-rate brains!”

“I... Understand…”

“Do you!?” Mary asked. “Or were you secretly wishing to be punished? Is that why you failed me? Was it on purpose?”

“No! Never-RYAAAAH!” Remi cried out when Mary shoved four fingers into Remi’s wet pussy and started hand-fucking her even though she had still not come down from her previous orgasm.

“There it is!” Mary said, still with Remi’s half-hard cock inside her as she reached behind her to four-finger fist her slave. And the result was instantly noticeable. “Already hardening again? Even from this? Even right after cumming? Is there no end to your degeneracy?”

“Hyahhh… No-oooah!”

“No, of course not!” Mary scoffed and got off Remi’s cock just as it was getting back into shape. She also stopped the four-finger fisting.

“W-why!?” Remi asked, disheartened.

“Your punishment must be more severe,” Mary said and turned the girl over, face down, ass up, as a slave should be. Mary lifted Remi’s ass up and pulled it to her cock. However, instead of thrusting into her slave’s reproductive hole, Mary had an eye on the tight hole that had no reproductive functions.

Remi realized something was off when she felt a hard cock push into her where she only ever pushed out.

“Wait! That’s the wrong hole-eeeaaah!!”

“‘Wrong hole’!?” Mary laughed. “Don’t tell me you’re a virgin here too!”

“Y-yes,” Remi answered weakly, barely able to breathe.

“Perfect!” Mary smiled as she pushed deeper into Remi. “You wanted to be punished. And you got it!”

“UUUUUuuuuu~” Remi made fists and sunk her nails into her skin so hard that they were sure to leave marks. Yet that was nothing compared to the slow stuffing she experienced.

Slowly, painfully a big, hard thing broke one barrier after another as it stretched out Remi’s inner muscles and advanced deeper into her bowels. Remi felt every inch of her that filled her up. Yet, despite the pain, it wasn’t a bad pain. And as she was filled deeper and deeper, Remi noticed her cock stiffen more and more, bit by bit. Slowly, but noticeable to anyone that cared to notice.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 478: Anal Discovery (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hn!” Remi bit her lip when she felt Mary’s cock push against her anal walls deep within her. When she felt Mary’s skin on her butt and thighs Remi knew that Mary had shoved all eight inches into her ass. And although uncomfortable, restrictive, and almost scary, although her entrance hurt from the stretching it had to do to wrap around Mary’s girth, that same long, deep girth also stimulated Remi’s bowels in a way that made her tingle.

When Mary pulled back, it didn’t even hurt at all. When Mary pushed back in, it hurt less than last time. And as Mary slowly picked up the pace, Remi started to moan a little. Then a little more. No longer from pain. Not just from pain. Something more. Something that made her hard again. Something that didn’t want it to stop. Something that made her move her hips to meet Mary’s big fat cock. To shove it deeper in her ass while her own cock hardened more and more without even touching it.

“You can’t be serious!” Princess Mary exclaimed when she felt Remi’s hard eight-incher slap against her thighs as swung back and forth to the rhythm of the ass-fucking that Remi received. “Is there anything you’re not turned on by?”

Remi didn’t respond. She wasn’t sure if she was supposed to respond. Instead, her focus was split between the filling stimulation of her rectum and the increasing hotness that spread through her cock. That hotness throbbed for stimulation, and Remi could not resist. As Mary continued to mercilessly, wonderfully slam her big fat cock into Remi’s ass, Remi started to jerk herself off, doubling the pleasure she received, moaning louder and louder as she did so.

Anal virgin, cock virgin, Remi could not have possibly imagined the sublime joy when these two base stimulations were combined. Remi was only left to wonder why she held back before. All her excuses and reasons for not taking a cock in her ass seemed laughable now that she knew the pleasure it brought.

And the pleasure was not just physical. It felt right to submit so fully. Unconditionally. Without any say in which way, she’d get fucked and used next. That unknown added to the excitement. Remi caught herself on the thought that the fact that she did not even know in what other way she’d get degraded next, made her even wetter, her cock even harder, while already getting fucked in the most shameful way possible.

As Remi continued to masturbate like a man while taking a big fat cock in her ass from a dickgirl princess, she knew there was no going back from this.

Though no stranger to a little domination by her partner here and there, some hair pulling during doggy-style sex, some dirty words whispered in her ear, none of it came even close to what she went through now. By now Mary fucked Remi in every hole with no respect, love, consideration, or even common decency. And Remi loved it. Although Remi wouldn’t be able to tell why even if she tried to think of a reason for it.

Was it simply female nature to be plowed as nothing more but a cum receptacle? It certainly would seem the most efficient from a survival standpoint for every cock owner to fuck every sentient, fertile female sow that was fit enough to stand on her legs.

Or was it the cock that Remi was gifted by some wild magic that made her brain go stupid? Each time she came, she just wanted to cum again as soon as possible. Those few seconds of cum rushing through her cock were like a drug. And she needed her next dose now. And cumming through her cock while getting plowed like a stupid cum-slut was like doubling that dose. Dangerous. Shameful. But damn did it feel good! If that’s how men felt like, was it any wonder that they always wanted to fuck anything that moved?

“Oh no, you don’t!” Mary suddenly exclaimed and grabbed both Remi’s wrists.

“Haaah!?” Remi moaned when she was denied her ability to jerk her throbbing meat to what promised to be a mind-blowing orgasm.

“You won’t be cumming that easily,” Mary said and pulled her slave up by her arms.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 479: Anal Concentration (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With Remi still impaled on her hard cock, Mary then changed her position and dropped back on her butt, pulling the ass-fucked girl with her. And once Remi was in her lap, Mary started to fuck her living cock-sleeve hard and fast. She lifted Remi up and down with ease, showing off a strength that one would not expect from a girl of her feminine frame.

“If you want to cum, you’ll have to do it without your hands,” Mary said quietly as she continued to pound Remi’s ass, making the girls tits shake and bounce. “If you so much as touch your cock or cunt or tits or whatever, I’ll end this right now rip off your cock and leave you to your Purple buddies!”

“WHAT!?” Remi cried out in distress. “NO!! Please no! I won’t! I won’t touch myself! I’ll be good! I’ll be good!”

“Splendid!” Mary grinned and went on to fuck her slave to her cock’s content, leaving Remi in the utter torment orgasm denial when she knew how close she was. How desperately she wanted it. Just a little more and another dose of addictive pleasure would have ripped through her body and further fucked up her brain. Instead, Remi had to come up with some iron force of will and not touch herself when she wanted it the most, lest she ruin her life completely.

All those dreams of a power couple. Her fucking the princess, her choking on the princess’s royal cock. Getting impregnated by the princess and carrying tons of babies for her to build a dynasty. Watching her family grow as she and Mary ruled the new kingdom as the most bellowed Queen and Queen. Gloriously majestic during the day and wonderfully depraved during the night.

Instead of all that, Remi would simply be executed on her captain’s orders without even a last fuck to remember the world by.

I can do this! Remi tried to convince herself while Mary used her ass as a tight warm hole for her cock. Sure, her pre-climax pleasure phase had subsided a little from the sudden denial, but her ass still felt good. In fact, now that Remi only had her ass as her single source of pleasure, as she shifted all her focus to it, Remi managed to maximize the pleasure she could draw out of it.

Remi closed her eyes and concentrated her mind on her pounded ass. Every inch of her muscles that Mary’s cock smashed into, the angle at which it entered, Remi found that even the slightest change of the angle at which her hips faced Mary’s rod changed the type of sensations she experienced. Remi moved her hips more to keep switching up the way her ass got fucked.

Whether Remi craved a little surge in pain for that submissive spice when Mary’s cock hit hard against her muscle walls or whether Remi felt like feeling a gentler massage of Mary’s cock grinding along her muscles, Remi could have it all. And as Remi rocked her hips and adjusted the angle of her ass back and forth, the seesaw of pain and pleasure left her moaning as loudly as when she masturbated.

“Ngh! Agh! Fuck me, Princess!” Remi moaned. “Ahhh! Fuck me harder! Harder! Please use my ass as you please!”

Caught up with her mind in her ass, Remi didn’t even notice her cock swell up to the point that it turned dark purple, ready to burst.

“Woah there!” Mary exclaimed and Remi suddenly felt a tight strangle hold on her cock.

“Ahn!?” Remi cried. She was about to cum. And her orgasm was denied again. She looked down and saw that her dark purple, swollen, throbbing, hurting cock had two fingers wrapped tightly around its base.

“‘Use my ass as you please’!?” Mary repeated Remi’s words. “Even though all you care about is your cock?”

“That’s not true!”

“The fuck it isn’t!” Mary growled, drove Remi’s ass down with all her force on her cock, straightening Remi’s back from the sheer impact. “Look at it!!”

Mary wrapped her arm beneath Mary’s armpit and behind her neck, and then pushed her down, face right into that swollen cock. With her mouth agape, Remi looked at her cock mesmerized. That thick swollen meat that trembled for release. Remi craved that release so desperately. Anything to achieve it. She reached out with her tongue toward it. Just a lick. Just a touch. Just a little bit before the dam burst and her mouth was flooded with hot cum.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 480: Anything for Cock (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“When I said ‘look at it’ I didn’t mean start salivating for your cock like you want to choke on it,” Mary said as she watched saliva drip down Remi’s stretched-out tongue. “You still going to tell me that you care about anything else than your cock?”

Remi didn’t answer. She just reached with her tongue toward her throbbing, clamped cock until she finally touched the head and started licking it back and forth like the most delicious lollipop in the world.

“Unbelievable!” Mary exclaimed and pulled Remi away from her cock. Remi’s tongue still waggled back and forth when Mary choked her slave and asked, “Are you even listening to a word I’m saying!?”

“Yeesh!” Remi barely breathed out.

“Liar, liar, cock on fucking fire!” Mary squeezed Remi’s neck harder, almost as hard as she squeezed Remi’s cock to prevent an eruption. “When will you stop with your shitty lies!? Do you think I’m stupid or something!? Do you think I didn’t notice the way you moved your fat ass? Your every movement screamed ‘me, me, me’! Not for a second have you considered how to move to pleasure your master better! Hey! I’m talking to you!”

Even though Mary was indeed talking to Remi, even though Mary was literally choking Remi’s cock and throat for the blatant disrespect, Remi just shook her hips. The cum-addled girl was so desperate for an orgasm that she fucked the air itself in search of the release she so desperately craved, so desperately denied. So desperate, that even the inconsequential friction against the air particles was better than nothing.

As Remi fucked the air with her hurting cock, she inadvertently ended up also moving up and down on Mary’s cock, giving herself some anal stimulation. And even if the air fucking proved ineffectual, slamming herself on Mary’s cock could prove fruitful. And as Remi concentrated more and more on forcefully impaling herself on the princess’s mighty rod for some filling pleasure, Mary ended up having to wrap her legs around Remi’s thighs to hold the cock addict in place.

“I see, so that’s the effect this ‘cock’ magic has on females,” Mary said. “Not even a shred of reason or common sense remains. I can think of a few ‘females’ I’d enjoy using this magic on. Even if you’re an utter failure as an obedient slave, at least you proved somewhat useful as a test subject. But this is where we part ways.”

“WHAT!?” Remi screamed out. So powerful was her despair that her cry rang clear even despite the choking. “N-nho! Phlease!! Phhhlreesee! We… Can still—”

“‘Still’ what?” Mary asked and let go of Remi’s neck.

 “Chough-be… Be together. A powerful couple that—”

“‘Couple’!? Have you lost your last brain cells!?”

“B-b-b-but... With our cocks combined, we could—”

“Enough with the ‘we’, you shit liar!” Mary raised her voice and slapped Remi’s tits from behind. She would have liked to slap Remi’s face, but the slap would have been not nearly as effective from behind as the force against Remi’s sensitive nipples. “I have no patience for your pathetic deceptions! ‘We’? Ha! Such a selfish cock-slut as yourself couldn’t possibly care about a ‘we’! Your actions spoke louder than your words! You only care about yourself. How about you try to be honest for once before I rip off your cock and shove it up your ass!? Oh, Gods, you got harder!”

“You’re right! I’ve been a lousy slave!” Remi confessed in tears. “I never cared or thought about what you wanted or needed. I only cared about myself. About my pleasure.”

“Finally, some honesty,” Mary said.

“All I want is a cock to cum with!” Remi continued. “A hole to fuck with my cock. A cock to fuck me in every hole that I have. Multiple cocks. Fuck me until I cum buckets and pass out. That’s all I want. That’s all I need. I don’t care about anything else. I’ll be your obedient slave!”

“What kind of slave only thinks about herself and not her master?” Mary asked. “You’re useless to me!”

“No!! I’ll learn! I’ll do better! I’ll be a good slave!”

“Oh, it’s too late for that.”

“No!! Please, princess! Please forgive me! Please give me a chance!!” Remi bawled. “I don’t care what you’ll do to me. I’ll do anything you ever ask of me. I’ll lick your feet. I’ll be your carpet over a dirty puddle. I’ll be your test subject. I’ll be your everything. Anything! Anything! Just don’t deny me this one thing.”

“Anything for a cock, huh?”

Anything!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 481: Anal Conclusion (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

While Remi sobbed and whimpered in Mary’s lap with her cock clamped tight by the princess who completely held down her slave from behind, Mary considered her proposal.

“Anything,” the princess said with a sigh as she looked past Remi’s head and sighed. “A certain somebody once told me that a human’s mind has great power over the body… Let’s see… If you want me to keep you and indulge your selfish desires from time to time, then suck yourself off right now!”

Remi didn’t need to be told twice. She bent straight down to her cock and reached with her tongue toward her swollen piece of meat.

“Not just some weak-ass licking, thought!” Mary specified. “A real fucking blowjob! Suck it like it’s the last blowjob of your life, or else it might just become one!”

“Uueeaaa!?” Remi couldn’t even manage a coherent response. In desperation she reached lower and lower, nearly bending in two, but could only barely touch the very tip of her cock with her lips.

“If you don’t do it properly you won’t be able to catch all of the cum when that swollen thing finally bursts!” Mary said. “And as with any good blowjob, you must catch and swallow the load in its entirety. All. Of. It. If you fail to catch and swallow even a single drop, I won’t even listen to your pathetic pleas anymore!”

Remi reached more and more to her cock. Her back hurt, her neck hurt. But she had to go lower. She had so suck herself off. It was no longer a simple matter of pleasure. It was a matter of survival. Survival as a girl with a cock. A cockgirl. A dickgirl.

“Come on! Is that all you got?” Mary laughed. “Do you need a little help!?”

After saying that, Mary lifted Remi’s ass and then slammed it down on her cock, hard from making fun of the poor thing. Remi moaned aloud, but the sudden rough assault on her ass did little to help in her self-sucking task. It even hurt it a little as Remi lost a good angle that was working. Not that the princess cared in the least.

“Giving up already?” Mary asked. “Is this all that the shit you have for willpower amounts to?”

“No! Not yet!” Remi whimpered and bent toward her cock yet again. Her lips lightly touched her cock again.

“No, no, you’re just back to where you were,” Mary shook her head. “Power of mind over body, remember? Haha!”

Remi tried her darndest, but she did not feel any of this “mind over body” that the princess was talking about.

“I hope you don’t think you’ll be able to catch it all if you just barely get it in your mouth,” Mary said. “With the length of this edging, I wouldn’t be surprised if your cock burst apart from the pressure you built up. That cum geyser is bound to be strong enough to knock a horse off its feet! If you don’t take your cock deep in your mouth, you’ll end up with a gallon of cum in your lap and your life as a dickgirl will be over!”

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Remi’s very soul cried out and the girl went lower, deeper and managed to get the head of her cock in her mouth. But as good as feeling her cock in her mouth felt, she couldn’t afford to stimulate it too much. Remi wanted to. She wanted to lick the head of her cock all over! The warmth of her moist mouth felt amazing. But she couldn’t. If she came now, she might have let some cum leak from her mouth by accident. Then all her work would be for naught.

Not enough, Remi thought as she bent over even more. Not nearly enough! Remi sucked in her cock like a vacuum, practically pulling herself toward her cock with the power of her suction mouth. If I go just this deep, I might miss a drop! I will not! I WILL NOT! I. WILL. SUCK!

“Bwahaha, look at you go!” Mary laughed as she watched Remi suck herself off, taking her cock deeper and deeper, even starting some light head twirling with each motion up and down. “You might have some potential after all, hnn~!”

Remi no longer even heard the princess. She sucked more and more, lower and lower, deeper and deeper. The deeper she took herself in her mouth, the secured she felt, the better she felt. And as Remi felt more and more sure that she’d be able to catch all of her cum in her mouth and swallow it to the last drop, Remi’s anxiety dropped, and the pleasure increased exponentially.

And as Remi sucked herself off with increasing expertise, Mary started fucking the self-sucking girl’s ass harder and harder. Was it the berating and humiliating that aroused the princess so much? Or was it seeing another girl lose her mind to cock that made the princess feel better? Whatever it was, the princess felt her orgasm build quickly. And as her orgasm approached, Mary wanted to cum in that tight ass at the same time as Remi drowned herself with cum.

“Yeah! That’s it! Take it deep and cum down your throat!” Mary screamed as she put her hand behind Remi’s neck and pushed hard down, bending the girl even more toward her cock, pushing her deeper down on her throbbing rod while slamming up that tight, stuffed ass. “The moment of truth, cock-slut! Blow your load up your mouth and swallow it all!”

As Mary started trembling with sublime pre-orgasm spasms, she let go of Remi’s cock and used that freed up hand to push Remi even lower and harder on her cock, impaling both Remi’s ass and mouth as she felt her cock pulsate with life-bringing cum.

“Take it all!!!!” Mary screamed and unleashed thick ropes of cum up Remi’s ass just as Remi’s cock finally erupted.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Remi moaned with a mouth full of hot, pulsating cock. Her mind went stupid from the mix of pain, pleasure, humiliation, and ecstasy, and that’s when she felt a thick, powerful jet of cum slam into the back of her throat.

Remi all but gagged on the spot, but that was not an option. As she came hard with her ass and cock, Remi took it all. All of the cum. All of the cum in her ass. All of the cum in her mouth and throat. Remi swallowed as fast as she could to keep up with the unending supply of fresh, salty protein while her bowels were creamed by her new master.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 482: Dadao

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Y-your Highness! P-please, this is a restricted area!” shouting came from down the hall. Remi recognized the voice as belonging to one of the guards, Richard.

“We… We can’t allow you to go further!” another trembling voice called out, Charlie, if Remi wasn’t mistaken.

“You can’t?” a certain female voice asked, amused.

“T-the Captain will have our heads,” Richard attempted to explain.

“And what do you think will happen if you attempt to stop me? At the very least, if you remove yourselves from my sight, you’ll get to live a few hours longer, hehe.”

“Ugh…”

“P-please, princess—”

“No! Either shut up and get out of my way or stand your ground.”

Neither Richard nor Charlie uttered another word. Not even twenty seconds later, a door opened and certain princess in a gothic black dress and with a big feathered top hat slowly walked through it.

An unwelcoming, dimly lit room with uneven stone walls, a scratched wooden table, a few chairs, and some damaged crates with supplies. Opposite to the door through which the gothic princess entered were the many thick vertical metal bars that isolated the solitary cell for which this room acted as a guard post, with one guard on duty.

The princess looked at the guard from head to feet. Sitting on one of the chairs, barely dressed, her hazel hair a mess, sweaty from either fear or exhaustion. The guard’s eyes were red as if she just spent the last hour crying her heart out. All in all, the guard looked like she’d belong in the S.E.C.R.E.T. District rather than guarding anyone of importance.

“One prisoner, one guard,” the princess said as walked forth, straight toward the cell where another girl laid on a bed of straws. “Do they think so little of your abilities, little sister?”

“Samira…” Mary said her sister’s name and sat up on her so-called “bed”.

“Oh, you certainly have looked better,” Samira said when she saw Mary a little closer, and the “dress” that the princess was given. Though it wasn’t just the potato bag dress that caught Samira’s eyes. “Does it really get that hot in here?”

“Only for those of us that have a beating heart,” Mary replied.

“Ha! That’s rich coming from the ‘Bloody Mary’,” Samira laughed a little. “Where’s the armor you stole?”

“Not stolen—a birthday gift,” Mary said.

“A gift? From whom?”

“From me, obviously. It’s not like any of my dear sisters would be so caring.”

“Weren’t you the one that did her utmost to avoid your entire family for over a month on your last birthday? Mother was very sad.”

“Good.”

“Oooh, what tough little rebel!” Samira laughed. “Stealing from the royal treasury, fucking and killing, but hiding behind your family name whenever its convenient.”

“I have so many role models to be inspired by,” Mary remarked without even a hint of a smile.

“Speaking of birthdays, Melody’s is coming up. Mother is hoping you’ll be there too.”

“Pass.”

“I don’t think it was a request.”

“Pass.”

“If I cut your arms and legs off and dragged just your useless torso back to the castle, I don’t think mother would mind.”

“…”

“What you did in the Forge was a new level of stupid, even for you,” Samira said, her smile disappearing in an instant.

“I was bored,” Mary shrugged. “Who cares if I killed a few nobodies that were there to be killed anyway.”

“Don’t play dumb! I’m talking about your ‘experiments’. Even though I warned you before, you still... No, you know what? This is fine!”

“What?”

“You heard me,” a smile returned to Samira’s lips and grew wider. “Stay here! It looks like you even managed to make a friend here already.”

“E-eh?” a short sound escaped Remi’s lips.

“I’ll talk to the captain about extending your stay in this lovely little place,” Samira continued, ignoring the guard behind her.

“You have no right!” Mary jumped up. “I’m the Sixth Princess! I’m free to go wherever I please!”

“Is that so?” Samira asked and dark mist spread around her.

Out of that mist a black skeleton materialized. It grabbed one of the vertical metal bars and squeezed through the gap between the bars. Its skull squeezed and deformed into a long, narrow shape and did not return to normal even after it entered Mary’s cell, armed with a long rusty dadao sword.

“So, Sixth Princess, which limb shall we remove first?” Samira asked.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 483: Skeletal Threat

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Very funny,” Mary said as the dark skeletal warrior slowly, menacingly approached her.

“Who’s laughing?” Samira asked.

“I’ll just turn your toy into a bunch of toothpicks, so let’s not waste each other’s time,” Mary said not moving from the spot she stood, though visibly tense

“Yes, that’s true. For the first ten, maybe,” Samira said as the skeletal warrior took another step toward Mary. “But you seem to have misplaced the armor you stole, and we both know you don’t have that much stamina for anything outside of bedroom.”

“And we both know that you wouldn’t dare do something like this!” Mary raised her voice, her voice trembling a little as she backed away from the skeleton. However, there was very little room for maneuvering.

“Oh, now you’re just daring me!” Samira said. “Shall we start with the legs?”

“H-hold on a minute, you can’t do that!” Remi shouted as she jumped to her feet.

“Woah there, lover girl!” Samira turned around and another dark skeleton jumped out of the shadows straight at Remi, stopping just short of slicing her neck with a dadao blade of its own.

“U-ugh,” Remi froze up in cold sweat, afraid to move even an inch as she felt the uneven edge of the blade hook into the thin skin of her neck.

“Now, where were we?” Samira asked as she turned to her unarmed little sister, cornered behind the bars by the other dark, misty skeleton.

“What is the meaning of this!?” Captain Flavna bellowed as she stormed into the room, followed by Gamesh and two more Purple Cape guards.

“Oh, Captain! I was just about to go see you,” Samira smiled as she looked down at the angry young captain who was by far the shortest of all present in the room.

“Is that so? Did you get lost on your way?” Flavna asked.

“No, no, I just wanted to have a quick chat with my sweet little sister.”

“It looks like the conversation took a sour turn,” Gamesh noted.

“Just some long-overdue disciplining,” Samira smiled as she threw a glance at Mary.

“Whatever sibling quarrels you might have, I cannot tolerate you holding a blade against one of my soldiers,” Flavna said.

“Oh, I understand,” Samira said, snapped her fingers and the skeleton pulled its blade back, leaving a shallow cut on Remi’s neck. “I was considering beheading the girl, but then I decided to leave that up to her superior.”

“You already killed two of my men,” Flavna said, not nearly as amused as Samira appeared to be.

“Yes, in hindsight they might now have deserved it, but I don’t go back on my word, so…”

Samira grabbed one of the vertical metal bars of Mary’s cell and pulled on it. The barred door didn’t budge. She then turned her attention back to Remi and asked, “What’s your name, lover girl?”

Remi didn’t answer.

Samira stared the girl down and said, “Yes, I’m talking to you. Don’t make me ask twice.”

“R-Remi.”

“Remi, be a dear and open it up,” Samira said.

“I cannot!”

“What you ‘cannot’ is hold a member of the royal family behind bars unless she wishes for it to be so,” Samira said. “Come on now, your captain won’t stop you.”

Remi looked at Flavna. Her captain looked straight back into Remi’s eyes. Flavna then quickly glanced at Remi, top to bottom, and within a second took a step forward.

“C-captain-GHURHK!!” Remi retched and fell to her knees after a sudden, merciless punch straight to her stomach.

Flavna stood over the hurting, sobbing Remi as the girl held her arms on her stomach in pain, not even strong enough to wipe the gooey liquid that trickled down from her mouth.

“Arrest her and get her out of my sight,” Flavna said with utter disgust.

The two guards—shocked at first—snapped to action and rushed to Remi. Unceremoniously and without a single word, the two men pulled Remi up by her arms and all but carried the sobbing girl out of the room, leaving just the captains, two princesses, and two armed skeletons.

Flavna then stared down Mary.

“Sis, be a dear and return the keys to the nice captain,” Samira said, finding the whole situation quite funny.

Mary hesitated for a moment but not seeing many options she got down to her straw bed, sunk her hand inside, and pulled out the keychain she hid within. The skeletal warrior followed the princess with its hollow eyes as she walked toward the barred door and reached with her arm through the gap between the bars, holding out the keys.

Samira snatched the keychain, offered it to Flavna, and said, “I’m so sorry for all the trouble my sister caused. Believe it or not, this is my cute little sister on her good behavior. I would have expected to find that poor girl gutted and bled dry.”

“I wonder where she gets it from,” Flavna said and took the keys from Samira.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 484: Cabin in the Woods

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What will you do with that lover girl?” Samira asked Captain Flavna.

“Cabin in the Woods,” Flavna said flatly.

“Oh, what a pity,” Samira frowned disingenuously. “You’ll leave Mary will be absolutely heartbroken, isn’t that right, sis?”

“Flavna has more of those upstairs,” Mary shrugged and sat down on her so-called bed under the watchful gaze of the eyeless skeleton.

“I think I’ll keep my two friends here for the time being,” Samira said. “At least, until the nice captain finds suitable replacements.”

“How very thoughtful of you,” Flavna said.

“The cooperation between the Crown and the Purple Capes is what has kept this city standing, is it not?” Samira asked but did not wait for an answer. “But now that I’ve confirmed that my little sister is unharmed and in good health, I’d like to have a word with you. Since you’ve so kindly saved me the trip to that gloomy fortress of yours.”

“It may be ‘gloomy’ to some, but at least it hasn’t been ransacked under the nose of its master,” Flavna said.

“It was funny to watch fools show their true loyalties for trinkets and décor that now hold less value than a loaf of bread,” Samira replied with a smile.

“This way,” Flavna gestured to the door out of the room and Samira walked away from the cell.

“Wait, you can’t be seriously thinking of leaving me here!” Mary called out to her sister when it became clear she was leaving her behind.

“I won’t have the same conversation twice,” Samira said. “Reflect on your behavior while I talk to the nice captain.”

As Samira walked out of the room, more dark mist spread down her waist and legs, and spread across the floor. From that mist ten more skeletal warriors rose up to a height of six feet. With see-through ribcages and barely any tissue or muscles on their bodies, just enough to connect some of their joints, but not nearly enough to prevent their collapse had they not been propped up by magic.

Some of these warriors were armed with bows and arrows instead of bladed weapons. They nocked their arrows as soon as they took full shape and aimed straight at Mary. After that not one of the skeletal warriors moved so much as single bone. All their attention was focused solely on the imprisoned princess even as the two captains walked past them. Once the door closed, Mary was left in the cell under the guard of twelve soulless warriors with a dying torch as the only source of light.

“Why did you have just that one girl guarding my sister?” Samira asked as she and the two captains walked through a damp, wet, dark halls with no furniture or windows in sight. The fires in the spaced-out torches danced to the tune of a strong draft that came and went through tiny but numerous pitch-black holes in the walls.

“She was a capable warrior, enough to make her a lieutenant one day,” Gamesh said. “And if the princess did seriously consider forcing her way out of here, she’d have to kill dozens of men and women before finding her way out of here.

“More importantly, Remi’s loyalty never came into question,” Flavna said. “Not once. Your sister is nothing more than a spoiled child. I do not see how she could have turned anyone that fast.”

“Perhaps a deeper questioning would be in order, before the butchering?” Samira asked.

“I do not need advice on dealing with my soldiers,” Flavna said. “What did you want from me?”

“I see,” Samira said. “Well, first of all, on behalf of the Crown and myself personally, I would like to thank you for saving my sister during that sudden and most horrible demon invasion in the mines.”

“Yes, yes,” Flavna all but yawned listening to the empty words. “I’m sure you didn’t come all this way just for that.”

“Indeed,” Samira nodded. “Have you found out how the demons got into the city?”

“The investigation is still ongoing,” Flavna said.

“I see,” Samira frowned. “How unsettling it is that our bellowed people are no longer safe from the demon threat even in this city! I seem to recall somebody assuring us that no demon could simply sneak into the city.”

“I still stand by those words,” Flavna said.

“And yet the demons were within the city walls. How did they get past your watch? Did they burrow underground?”

“Perhaps. Or they didn’t get past my watch.”

“Oh? Wouldn’t that mean that you knowingly let them into the city?” Samira asked.

“That or they were always here,” Flavna said.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 485: Guesswork

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hmm?” Samira spent a few seconds thinking, her and Flavna’s studying gaze meeting for a moment. “What a fun but bizarre, utterly nonsensical theory.”

“Isn’t that the next logical conclusion?” Flavna asked.

“Because it would conveniently absolve you of all responsibility?” Samira laughed. “Even if we did consider such a possibility, it would go against all we know about the demons. How could such predators restrain themselves from feeding on humans? How would they even survive without regular feed for all these years? And if they could somehow manage such feats, why would they surface at that moment only to be timely slaughtered by your capable soldiers?”

“That is why the investigation is still ongoing,” Flavna returned to her default statement.

“Because your theory makes too little sense if the demons acted on their own?” Samira asked with a smile.

“Perhaps you know something that could save me a lot of guesswork and time-consuming interrogation?”

“If only!” Samira shook her head. “I would like nothing more than to end this demon threat. But it seems we’re both engaging in guesswork.”

“You’re about as helpful as your sister,” Flavna said.

“Don’t expect to get much out of her concerning this matter,” Samira said. “She’s hardly anything more than a troublemaker.”

“I am surprised that you still haven’t demanded her immediate release.”

“Keep her,” Samira said. “It will do her good to cool off a bit after running unchecked for so long. A week or two in a place like this should be just about right. I’ll come back for her then.”

“The Sixth Princess didn’t seem to share your idea of staying in her cell,” Gamesh pointed out. “Once we inevitably let her go she will not be too fond of us.”

“Who cares?” Samira asked. “My little sister may be a princess, but she has about as much authority as Melody. Unless you’re scared of meeting her in a dark alley, her opinion on this is irrelevant. Feel free to question her there and back again, as long as you eventually release her in one piece. However, do not even think of telling anyone that you’re holding captive a member of the royal family! And if anyone does find out, she’s just resting here, in your good company.”

“Understood, we’ll keep her out of your hair for the time being,” Gamesh said.

“Tell me more about those festivities you’ve planned,” Samira changed the subject.

“Nothing to tell,” Flavna said. “A minor event to give the people another reason to drink themselves into a stupor and forget what happened. Gamesh is in charge of that.”

“And what about the man whose victory you’re celebrating?” Samira asked.

“What about him?” Flavna asked.

“I would like to meet him!” Samira exclaimed as if what she said should have been obvious. “The man that felled an Abomination! There aren’t many left who faced an abomination and lived to tell the tale.”

“He’s resting right now,” Flavna said. “Perhaps we could arrange a talk for you during the celebration?”

“’Resting’?” Samira smiled. “Like my little sister? No wonder some call you ‘The Jailer’, hehe.”

“Actually, with this sudden demon appearance, we were hoping for your help,” Gamesh intervened.

“Anything to keep this city safe!” Samira answered.

“The High Priest, Lucarad, has infamously had many dealings with demons and those that managed to survive the deadly encounters,” Gamesh explained. “Could we arrange a meeting with him? After what happened in the mines, his insight could prove invaluable.”

“Oh, I’d gladly help you out, if the old pervert was that easy to reason with,” Samira said. “Last I heard, he locked himself with all of his priests for another one of his orgies. Or were they called ‘Rituals’? If it is anything like any of his last ‘Rituals’, don’t expect to see him emerge from his lair for at least a week. But rest assured, I will deliver your message that you request urgent consultation on this demon matter.”

“If you mention that we have survivors of an encounter with an Abomination, his interest will be greatly increased,” Gamesh pointed out.

“I will make sure to mention it,” Samira said with a smile before looking at the bright exit from the corridor. “Oh look—you’ve already led me out of your little playground!”

“Next time come to me directly,” Flavna said. “I already lost too many good men and women in these few days. This city can’t afford to add more to the list of casualties at the whims of princesses.”

“I do again apologize for my loss of temper,” Samira made a little bow. “I hope it did not sour our relationship. Until next time!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 486: Scheming

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Flavna watched Samira leave, she asked her fellow Captain, “What do you think?”

“She was all over the place,” Gamesh said. “I’m sorry to say but I’m still trying to figure out what here intentions were.”

“Do you believe that she knows nothing about the demon attack?”

“No chance! I’m also supposed to believe that she just came here for a few words and then went away with nothing but a ‘thank you’? We need to scrutinize every living being that she talked to.”

“Agreed,” Flavna nodded. “The princess, Remi, and those in the third pit. To think she actually left her sister here—Ah!”

“You think she would?” Gamesh asked.

“Is there anyone close to her cell?” Flavna asked, agitated.

Gamesh closed his eyes and stood still and silent for a couple of seconds, before opening them again and said, “No.”

“Shit!” Flavna rushed back to the Mary’s cell, followed by Gamesh. “She killed the witnesses when she talked to Felicia. She was about to kill Remi. Fuck!”

“The royal family managed to last this long without killing each other,” Gamesh said as he ran behind Flavna. “Why would they start now?”

“Why would Samira leave her sister with us? ‘Cool off’ my ass! Stupid!”

The distance that they walked away from Mary’s cell, Flavna sprinted back within seconds. The young captain swung open the door to the guard room and saw the twelve Samira’s skeletal soldiers falling apart in the same spots they were left. The bones of their limbs fell off one by one, several skulls already rolled off their gory shoulders, their weapons turned to ash.

“Back already?” Mary asked, sitting up on her bed.

“Huh?” Flavna stood in place, taken aback. “Why are you still alive?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Mary asked, but quickly caught on to the meaning behind the question. “Wait. What are you saying?”

Quickly regaining her composure, Flavna swiftly walked to Mary’s barred door, past the skeletal warriors as they crumbled and decomposed turning to fine dust.

“Do you want everyone in this city to die?” Flavna asked.

“… No,” Mary answered.

“Then talk to me!” Flavna demanded.

“I don’t know nothing about the demons!” Mary said angrily. “I was assaulted by that big-tit bimbo and her skinny fucktoy! The next thing I knew, I had tentacles all over me! Find that bimbo! She’s the one with all that weird magic!”

Flavna clenched one of the metal bars tightly and asked, “What did Samira want? What did you talk about?”

“Nothing! Berating me for having some fun while nobody ever seems to care that her murders are beyond the counting. Oh, and my sister’s birthday is coming up. Whooptidoo!”

“Urgh!” Flavna turned around and stormed out of the room.

“Hey!” Mary called out but was ignored and left alone.

Only after the door was closed, Flavna said to Gamesh, “I ought to break every bone in that spoiled child’s body until she stops wasting my time!”

“Are you sure you’re not projecting your feelings concerning a certain other little ‘princess’?” Gamesh asked.

Flavna took a deep breath and said, “But now Samira’s actions make even less sense. Even if Mary is somewhat unpredictable, it’s not like Samira wouldn’t be able to handle her herself. Could she really not know anything after all? And that’s why she came here to find out? No, then she would not have walked away with empty hands.”

“She also did not even mention the so-called Savior,” Gamesh pointed out. “That would suggest that our ‘tip’ did not come from her.”

“And instead of focusing on apprehending the possible culprit of the demon attack, Samira spent more time worrying about Mary’s whereabouts. Why does she want Mary to remain here? Just so that she doesn’t cause more chaos? But all the Seven Sisters were free to do as they please before… Something else is coming.”

“Samira also didn’t seem too concerned when you said that you would send Remi straight to Samuel,” Gamesh said. “Though that could make for an interesting experiment. To see in what other ways the Taint could spread.

“Yes, all the more reason to start the interrogation with Remi. Then everyone in the Third Pit. I don’t buy that Samira killed our men during her ‘visit’ there just on a whim. No more playing nice. If Felicia and her remaining goons don’t cooperate, I don’t care if they can’t walk or function ever again. They will talk. Same goes for Remi and every other Purple Cape, no matter the level of their ‘Taint’. We were careless with the survivors.”

“Remi showed no signs that the others had,” Gamesh reminded.

“Maybe there’s a delay depending on the exposure. Lock up every single one that was in the mines that night. Even those that came after the Abomination was driven away.”

“Wouldn’t that include us as well?” Gamesh chuckled.

“You will drive a blade through my heart before I succumb to the Taint.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 487: Bat Crash

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“JESUS HOLY FUCK!” was all that Beatrice could think as the world spun and shook around her while the giant bat creature crashed through the Shadow Woods, mowing down countless thick trees and all plant life that dared stand in their way.

“Ugh,” Beatrice groaned, aching all over as she crawled from under a giant sleek wing.

When all was said and done, Beatrice saw a long, cleared path behind them with turned up dirt and destroyed trees that looked like a sight of a plane crash. Far in the distance, the royal palace stood tall and proud atop a rocky terrain, elevated above the large city it governed, with a clear night’s sky in the background. The hole in the wall through which they broke through was barely more than a speck on the white façade.

That overpowered bitch is in league with the demons!? Beatrice finally had the time to process everything that happened. A ‘bastion for humanity’ my ass! No wonder the king snorts drugs all day and laughs at the idea of ‘Saviors’! And even if he somehow is unaware that his wife has a demon in her dress that’s because he probably hasn’t been sober in years!

“LUCARAD!!” Helen screamed and rushed to the High Priest who saved the small group of survivors from the clutches of an overpowered Queen B. The priestess dropped to her knees at Lucarad’s side and gently held his head as his bat-like monster form reverted back to his familiar huma appearance.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Beatrice tried to process ten things at once. “That guy had his head chopped clean off!”

“Lucky for me, Annie didn’t know that just cutting my head off doesn’t quite get the job done,” Lucarad laughed, even though he was clearly in a bad shape and struggled to move.

As Lucarad regained his human form, all the damage that he sustained from Merillia’s one attack was retained by his human body. The Queen had damaged Lucarad’s bat form’s left wing, but now the damage was revealed to be more severe. Not only was the High Priest’s arm barely a step above minced meat, the left side of his torso was also bruised, cut, and bleeding all over.

“Please, hang on!” Helen begged with tears in her eyes and put the palms of her hands on Lucarad’s arm and side. A dim but warm green light shined weakly beneath her arms. “If only my healing skills weren’t this pathetic! Elen was better even at this.”

“You’re doing fine,” Lucarad smiled and coughed.

At least he’s not coughing up blood, Beatrice thought, concerned more with the tropes of battle wounds than real medicine. After seeing a man survive getting his head lopped off, transform into a bat, and then witnessing healing magic, reliance on conventional medical knowledge seemed to be all but pointless.

“Well, so much for your little eunuch group,” Ember said as she stood up and dusted off her generic roguish leather armor that Samantha gave her earlier.

“Oh, right,” with everything that had happened, Beatrice almost forgot the treachery of the three sniveling cowards. Only one of them proved loyal to his convictions. And he instantly paid for it with his life. Though Beatrice would not hesitate to slaughter her former minions the first chance she got, she understood why the poor cowards made the choice that they made in their desperation. They did follow her for the promise of cocks and sex, after all. Now, hardly different from the very demons they fought against back in the Forge of Champions. “Didn’t their transformation look similar to the monster form that the couple transformed into back during the tournament?”

“There were some similarities, yes,” Ember nodded. “The Queen was behind that too?”

“Who knows at this point!” Beatrice wasn’t even sure where to start. “Maybe her entire family has the ability to transform people into monsters! Did any of you know this about this so-called Queen!?”

“No, that one caught me by surprise, or I wouldn’t have led us directly into her lair,” Ember said.

“Something happened,” Lucarad uttered weakly, under Helen’s care. “Selirius is a dear friend of mine. He wasn’t always a powder-snorting senile bastard that he is now. The Queen was always a bitch though.”

“Wait, where’s Olivia?” Beatrice asked as she looked around.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 488: The Taint is Strong (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Olivia!” Beatrice called out to her friend once she spotted her.

Though it was night, the clearing that Lucarad’s bat crash created combined with the bright moon upon a stary sky helped to spot the petite naked ninja girl. Slowly, barely able to stand on her two feet, moaning and groaning, Olivia staggered back to the palace, fingering herself as she went along.

It did not prove much of a challenge to catch up to the masturbating ninja girl. Getting through to her proved to be another matter.

“Olivia, snap out of it!” Beatrice tried to shake some sense into her.

“Lord Beelzebub! Lord Beelzbub!” Olivia, cross-eyed and drooling, kept moaning in delirium as she tried to push past Beatrice with all the strength of a broken puppy.

“The High Priest commands to bring the girl to him,” Helen said after quickly catching up to Beatrice and Olivia.

“‘Commands’?” Beatrice asked, but then remembered that she was talking with one of the last members of a degenerate cult of sex fanatics.

Despite her feeble resistance, Beatrice and Helen dragged Olivia back to Lucarad who was left resting against a broken tree trunk. Along the way, Olivia tensed up and shuddered, cumming a little, either from masturbating or just from getting restrained and dragged against her will.

“Hold her down,” Lucarad instructed and pulled out the misshapen skull from his robes.

While Helen and Beatrice pinned Olivia to the ground, Lucarad struggled to get up on his feet, eventually resigning to crawling to Olivia.

“My Lord!” Helen cried out, distraught by her master’s state.

“Worry not, my child,” Lucarad said as he crawled closer to Olivia with the ugly skull in his hand.

Olivia’s arms were pinned to the ground by Beatrice and Helen, so Olivia resorted to squirming to get some stimulation between her legs. But as soon as Lucarad brought the skull closer to her, Olivia screeched like a banshee and arched her back high into the air.

“What the hell!?” Beatrice exclaimed, suddenly having to exert much more strength to keep Olivia pinned down.

“Hold her!” Lucarad shouted as he brought the skull closer to Olivia’s wet pussy.

The High Priest began chanting a spell in some strange language and black mist started draining from Olivia’s nether regions while the girl screamed louder and louder as she contorted her body in ways that bordered on anatomically impossible.

“LET ME GOOOOOOUAAAAAHHH!” Olivia screamed as she climaxed violently while more and more dark mist was drained out of her and formed a powerful, loud whirlwind while she screamed and came and cried and cursed. “Let go of me, unworthy scum!! UUAAA! Worms! Insects!! Drop dead, unworthy wombs!! Die, perverted small-dicker!”

“What incredible level of Taint!!” Lucarad shouted as a dark torrent blew in his face, messing up his long, oily silver hair. Lucarad eventually resorted to covering his eyes with one hand from the rough particles of Olivia’s dark vortex. “It’s as if she’s been Tainted by a Sovereign!”

“What the hell is a ‘Sovereign’?” Beatrice shouted over the loud whooshing of Olivia’s black tornado.

“A higher form of demons!” Lucarad shouted back. “Nobody has come face to face with one and lived to tell the tale!”

Lucarad drained more and more black mist out of Olivia’s pussy, the skull in his hand opened its mouth to drain even more of the mist while Olivia seemed to go into some sort of permanent state of orgasm. The dark torrent grew more powerful as Olivia screamed, moaned, and climaxed endlessly.

The force of the torrent grew so strong that Beatrice felt herself get slowly pushed away. The succubus dug her heels in to stay in place while the dark force grew so strong that Lucarad’s skull cracked across the top. And at that very moment—as Olivia moaned her heart out in a mind-shattering orgasm—the dark torrent suddenly dissipated, even quicker than it formed.

Olivia collapsed to the ground, powerless and unconscious. Lucarad, sweating and weary, breathed a sigh of relief and inspected the skull in his hand.

“Did-did you… ‘Fix’ her?” Beatrice asked.

“Not even close,” Lucarad shook his head and slumped to the ground himself.

“My Lord!!” Helen exclaimed and rushed to the High Priest’s side. The wounds that Helen put all her effort into healing in his left arm and side of the torso had reopened.

“The Taint is strong in this one,” Lucarad said while Helen tended to him. “Not only was I unable to withdraw a sufficient level of it out of her, but it nearly destroyed my precious Taint Eater. I feel like if I were to forcibly continue, this girl would not survive the process. It was almost as if the Taint temporarily shut down to protect its host.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 489: Fill In on the Details

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“U-ugh…” Olivia weakly moaned and slowly opened her eyes. “Where… What?”

“Olivia!?” Beatrice exclaimed in surprise and moved closer to Olivia’s side, shocked that she regained consciousness. “Are you alright?”

“Beatrice?” Olivia turned her head to the busty succubus to look at a familiar face. But looking up she mostly just saw the two massive jugs that were barely covered by Beatrice’s plate mail armor. “What’s going on? Where are we? AH!! The tentacle demon!!”

“Easy!” Beatrice held Olivia to prevent sudden movements. “That monster crawled back into the abyss it came from. But that was… Is that the last thing you remember?”

“Y-yes… I was with… I was guarding the princess when those slimy appendages suddenly grabbed me from behind and… I tried to fight back!” Olivia all but cried. “I did!”

“I know, I know,” Beatrice didn’t know what to say and just hugged the girl.

“I keep failing again and again!”

“Lucarad?” Beatrice turned to the priest. “What’s going on? Didn’t you say you failed to cure her?”

“I was never able to fully cure anyone,” Lucarad uttered, getting weaker by the minute while resting his head in Helen’s lap. “I only ever temporarily managed the effects of the Taint. But this is highly unusual. By all that I know, she should not even be able to form coherent sentences or think of anything but dick and pussy. What demon did this to her? You mentioned a ‘tentacle demon’?”

“A Lesser Abomination,” Ember said, standing a little to the side of the group. “Or so the captain of the Purple Capes said during her little speech after the whole unrest in the city.”

“No Lesser Abomination is responsible for a Taint that has corrupted this girl,” Lucarad said.

“The Queen must have done something to her!” Beatrice said, filling with desire to split the Queen’s head in two. “She practically had a demon beneath her dress! Wait, did any of you know that you were living with a demon worshipper!?”

Helen hung her head in embarrassment. Lucarad looked away.

“It wasn’t just the Queen,” Ember added. “Her daughters too. And unlike the Merillia, who seemed to work together with her demon, the two princesses were outright possessed and taken over. It’s safe to assume that the other five are probably also under some form of demonic influence.”

“No,” Beatrice disagreed as she thought back to her interactions with the three princesses that she encountered. “Although princess Mary is a psycho, she never once showed signs of the dark aura that permeated through the two that we fought in the palace. Even when completely helpless, Mary remained herself, contrasted to the two in the palace. The one that I fought, Asuna, her entire personality changed. Even her voice. As if she was a completely different being… I’m pretty sure it was a guy inside of her.”

“Oh, the princesses had countless guys inside them,” Ember joked.

“No, I mean literally inside of her!” Beatrice insisted. “She talked like a man. She even gave me a different name, and another one for that hammer princess. She even grew a cock!”

“Are you sure you didn’t give it to her ‘Cock Gifter’?” Ember chuckled.

“I’m serious!”

“Sorry, sorry, I know,” Ember apologized. “But then what does this mean? Is it a recent development that the royal family are by all measures demons now and whatever turned them into demons just hadn’t gotten to Mary yet? Because she wasn’t in the palace at the time? It’s probably a nicer thought than the idea that everyone missed the fact that most of the royal family were actually a bunch of demons in disguise.”

“Heh, it looks like I missed a lot,” Olivia managed to form weak, joyless smile.

“I’ll fill you in on the details later,” Ember said. “Maybe, but as deep as all the demon tentacles had inside you, but I promise to do my best! Maybe if Beatrice shares a cock or two, we could re-enact my favorite scenes—”

“Ember!” Beatrice interrupted the freckled fire mage that went back to her favorite hobby of bullying the ninja girl.

Olivia didn’t even bother to respond and just curled up more and more.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

If you like this story and want to read more, consider supporting my writing.

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters and support my writing Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 490: Savior’s Will

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Anyway, the princesses might be manageable if they’re on a similar level, but what do we do about their mother?” Beatrice asked. “She’s on a completely different level. I couldn’t even scratch her.”

“Was there anything else you noticed about the ‘demon in her dress’?” Lucarad asked.

“She talked to the demon from time to time, thought the demon never replied,” Beatrice thought back to her encounter. “She summoned those invisible tentacles and also had a powerful barrier around her, but it always seemed like she wasn’t even remotely serious. OH, she did mention the demon by name… What was it? One of those ‘devil’ names…”

“‘Devil’?” Ember asked.

“It was a weird name. B, B… Beezer? Beezer-something,” Beatrice said. “Bulb! Beezerbulb? No, that doesn’t seem right.”

“Beelzebub!?” Lucarad exclaimed and rose from Helen’s lap, only to fall back in pain.

“Yeah! Sounds about right!” Beatrice said.

“Unthinkable!” Lucarad gasped. “Our queen is in league with one of the demon Sovereigns! Is this the reason that the city is still standing? That the people here are nothing more than playthings in a Sovereign’s playground?”

“We have to let everyone—Ah, wait…” Beatrice interrupted herself. Her first thought was to let as many people as possible know the truth about the royal family. But then she remembered was the average citizen here was like.

Looking back to how these so-called ‘people’ behaved during the tournament, they might as well be demons. What if most of them were already under demon influence or demons themselves? Of all the people Beatrice encountered in this depraved city, even half-decent beings were few and far between.

“Oh, you are thinking the same thing that I am?” Ember asked Beatrice and crossed her arms.

“That depends, I guess… Who can we even trust?” Beatrice asked. “Is it just the Queen and her family that are in league with the demons? What if they have already corrupted most of the city?”

“Impossible!” Lucarad coughed. “The city would have been permeated with demonic aura. It would not go unnoticed!”

“Your friend’s wife has been snacking on a Sovereign’s thick sausage right under your nose,” Ember pointed out. “And by the looks of it she also shared that meal with a good number of her daughters, I do not think we can put much faith in your senses anymore.”

Wait, wasn’t Lucarad supposed to be her boss? Beatrice thought when she saw how Ember talked to the High Priest. Sure, she said she was a mercenary, but such blatant disrespect…

“I have to get Emily,” Olivia uttered and struggled to get up on her feet.

“W-wait! You’re in no shape to go anywhere!” Beatrice held Olivia.

“You said it yourself! This city that already had no redeeming qualities is effectively under demon rule with no way to tell friends from foes!” Olivia raised her voice. “I will get my sister out of here if it’s the last thing I do!”

“But you haven’t been cured!” Beatrice argued back. “What if that ‘Taint’ returns? I do not yet have the power to fully heal you!”

“All the more reason to not waste a single second!” Olivia’s determination strengthened.

“Lucarad, can’t you do anything more for her?” Beatrice turned to the priest to save her friend.

But the High Priest only shook his head and said, “She was touched by Beelzebub himself! That explains the level of Taint within her, but it also puts her beyond my abilities. She already cracked my Taint Eater, and I cannot risk it being destroyed when there are countless more that will no doubt need it.”

“Isn’t there anything else?” Beatrice asked. “Samantha managed to keep her Taint in check with constant sex.”

“‘Samantha’?” Lucarad asked. “Shadow Hunter Samantha?”

“There’s more than one Samantha on this earth,” Ember said, though it was clear that she was not ecstatic about the name-drop.

“Right,” Lucarad said sarcastically but then started coughing painfully. By the way he was sweating, Beatrice assumed that the High Priest already developed a fever. “But as it is, I cannot recommend any sexual activities for the girl. For all I know it could very well re-activate the Taint that lays dormant within her.”

“And there you have it!” Olivia said. “I’m going while I still have a chance. The rest of you can do whatever!”

“You’re not going alone!” Beatrice said. “If I cannot cure you, then the least I can do is help you in whatever way I can!”

“T-thank you!” Olivia said, seemingly surprised by such words.

“Didn’t you hear what Lucarad said?” Ember asked. “She’s a time bomb! And you plan to enter a wolf’s den with her at your side? It’s the Iron Peak that you plan to invade! The Purple Cape Captains are no joke! Olivia’s fighting prowess was nothing worth mentioning on the best of days. What if you have to fight two Captains once and she suddenly goes into a cock-frenzy and jumps you for sex?”

“And what is your suggestion then?” Beatrice asked.

“Just put her out of her misery! We have more important things to worry about than her stupid sister!”

“Absolutely not!” Beatrice was adamant. “Those Purple Capes are overdue a beating anyway! Two birds with one stone!”

“Stubborn—” Ember grew angrier but was suddenly smacked to the ground.

“THE SAVIOR MADE HER DECISION!!” Lucarad bellowed in Ember’s ear as he held her head down into the dirt with one hand. “Beatrice is the one that will rid this world of the demon threat! Remember your place, freckled coin-slut!”

With a face full of mud, Ember looked up at Lucarad with a sharp gaze that craved to rip High Priest’s throat apart. But the very next second Ember mellowed and said, “I am sorry for my insolence. Of course, the Savior’s will is absolute.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 491: To the Pits (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The moment that Ember acknowledged her mistake, Lucarad fell into the churned earth right beside her.

“Oh, My Lord!” Helen rushed to the High Priest. “Please conserve your strength! She is not worthy of your attention. Oh, you’re bleeding again!”

“Ptfu!” Ember spat out some earth before standing up.

“See what you did, ‘coin-slut’!?” Helen shouted at Ember. “Get out of here before you cause any more harm!”

Visibly cross about the insult that now grew traction, Ember nonetheless found the power within her to remain silent, and after throwing a glance at Helen that suggested that the two better not meet up alone in a dark alley, she moved past the love-crazed priestess.

“Shouldn’t we help them hide somewhere safer than at the end of an open runway that can be seen for miles?” Beatrice asked. “Won’t the Queen send her soldiers after them?”

“A ‘runway’?” Ember asked but shook off the unknown term. “Either way we don’t need to bother. Nobody will expect for the High Priest to remain here in the open like an idiot so this will be the last place they look.”

“See? We’re safe here, so rest up, My Lord!” Helen said as she stroked Lucarad’s head.

“That makes very little sense,” Beatrice said, but when she saw Lucarad go into another coughing spree, this time with blood too, she concluded that the High Priest might be in no condition to be moved for long distances through uneven terrain anyway. And it wasn’t like Olivia would just be sitting around waiting for them.

“Don’t worry, My Lord! I’ll make you all better!” Helen said and straddled Lucarad before leaning in closer to him and bending her neck, exposing her clear, soft skin right at Lucarad’s lips. “Use my body to keep you alive!”

Lucarad opened his jaw wide, exposing his sharp fangs, and bit into Helen’s neck. Helen moaned and rolled her eyes from the pleasure. And as Lucarad sucked on Helen’s neck, the priestess moved her hips up and down on Lucarad’s crotch, grinding against him. It wasn’t long before she needed more and reached with her hand to the area where they connected through their robes.

“Aaand we’re going!” Beatrice announced and pushed Olivia further along, away from the kinky healing.

Even while pushed forward, Olivia still looked back with a captivated gaze, but Beatrice insisted—she remembered Lucarad’s warning that it was dangerous for Olivia to be involved in sexual activities. Who knows if even watching something like this could be enough to trigger that Taint in her? Beatrice worried. 

As for Beatrice, for better or worse after the defeat in her “duel” with Queen Merillia, Beatrice’s Arousal Points were thoroughly depleted several times over. Beatrice brought up her Arousal Points tab to confirm it.

Arousal Points

39/435 (+0.01/sec)

 

Yep, that should keep me out of unnecessary trouble for a while, Beatrice thought. The last thing the succubus needed was to get uncontrollably aroused in a middle of a fight and start fucking Olivia or Ember or one of the Purple Capes or all of them at the same time.

Ember was far less interested in Lucarad’s and Helen’s “healing” so she gladly followed closely behind Beatrice and Olivia until the healing duo was completely out of sight.

“So, what’s the plan, ‘Savior’?” Ember asked cheekily.

“There’s nothing to it—we’re going straight for those ‘Pits’ that soldier told us about,” Beatrice said. “You’ll show the quickest way, right?”

“Aye, aye, Savior” Ember saluted Beatrice and walked quickly past her to lead the way.

“Oh, and we’ll also need to collect a couple of people along the way,” Beatrice added.

“Sure thing,” Ember said, having an idea of what Beatrice had in mind.

For once, the night journey through the Shadow Woods was astonishingly uneventful and within hours the trio was back on the rocky edge overlooking the actual city. And in the distance—the Iron Peak. One of several fortresses that stood far elevated above the rest of the unimpressive city buildings. Belmot’s fortress, however, stood out even amongst the other fortresses, as its peaks reached even higher than the colossal walls that surrounded Klapsus in a ring.

“Since both of you have slept like babies through the day, it might actually give us some advantage in a nighttime operation,” Ember said.

“What about you?” Beatrice asked.

“I caught a nap while you were dead out,” Ember answered. “Don’t worry—I don’t need nearly as much sleep as the average humans do.”

“Let’s go then!” Olivia said and hurried down.

“Y-yeah, just one quick thing…” Beatrice said and looked at Ember.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 492: Growing There and Back Again (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Olivia, go on ahead and scout for nearby Purple Cape patrols,” Beatrice told the ninja girl. “However, don’t engage them on your own just yet.”

“Alright, but why?” Olivia looked at Beatrice suspiciously.

“We can’t have you running around in a ragged cloak all night and day,” Beatrice explained. “So, we’ll kindly ‘borrow’ some armor for you.”

“But why not go together now?” Olivia clarified her main question.

“I need to talk to Ember about some of her recent behavior,” Beatrice said.

“Oh, no! I’m about to get scolded!” Ember did her best porn actress audition. Except, Beatrice saw how obviously Ember played it up while the succubus knew she most likely could not do a better job even if she tried.

“Sure, I’ll be back soon then,” Olivia said.

“It won’t take more than ten minutes,” Beatrice said as Olivia hopped off the nearest edge and disappeared into the night of the dark city.

“Just ten minutes?” Ember laughed a little. “That won’t make much of a scolding then!”

“I better not waste any time then!” Beatrice said and pushed Ember against the nearest tree on the outer edge of Shadow Woods.

“Oh, no, have mercy!” Ember ‘begged’. “I promise to be a good girl from now on!”

“And I need to get stronger, so your promises do not factor in,” Beatrice said. “You did once tell me to test the limits of my abilities on you.”

“That’s right, ah!” Ember moaned when Beatrice got her hand down Ember’s roguish hot pants.

“Let’s get to the testing then!” Beatrice said as she cast [Arousing Touch] on Ember’s pussy. “When I tried to get stronger your way, nearly everyone almost died.”

“Ahh, you didn’t die though,” Ember pointed out, getting wetter by the second. “And you got plenty stronger.”

“My eunuch squad got massacred.”

“You wouldn’t have had a eunuch squad if you did not participate in that tournament.”

“Olivia got raped and Tainted.”

“So, a win-win—hurkh!” Ember choked on her words when Beatrice wrapped her tail around the redhead’s neck.

“Something like that cannot happen again,” Beatrice said. “And for that, I need to get stronger still. I’ll get plenty of combat fighting the Purple Capes. But to face that stupidly overpowered Queen, just beating up Purple Capes won’t be enough. Their average soldier was already a joke for me back in the arena.”

“What’s your plan then?” Ember asked while Beatrice pulled down her hot pants and unveiled a hard cock from beneath her short skirt.

“To fuck every single Purple Cape I come across before, during, or after defeating them in combat,” Beatrice said, lifting Ember’s left leg, and thrusting her hard cock up into her fit bodyguard’s tight, wet pussy.

“Won’t it get tiresome after like the fifth Purple Cape or something?” Ember asked, moving her hips to Beatrice’s rhythm. “That is, assuming you’ll even be able to do as you please so easily. Their lieutenants and Captains are on another level.”

“I’ll just have to get creative,” Beatrice said and cast [Dick Growing (+2)] through her dick right into Ember’s pussy. “That’s why you’re a good first test subject!”

“I’m-ah-honored!” Ember moaned as a pleasant warmth spread from Beatrice’s cock throughout her pussy.

It was almost as if Beatrice climaxed and hot cum filled up Ember. Except, unlike just the cum, the warmth spread not only within Ember’s pussy, but also through the pussy walls, through the flesh, concentrating on the surface of Ember’s labia, concentrating on her clit, which quickly started to swell and grow.

So, no matter where or how I maintain the “direct skin contact”, the dick always grows in the same place, Beatrice analyzed. The succubus had noticed before that the levels seemed to come the quickest to her from sex when she managed some kind of unique or first-time sexual experiences.

“Oh, it’s been a while since I had this,” Ember watched with a smile how her clit transformed into a fine cock: strong, hot, and ready for action.

“Sorry, to disappoint—you won’t be keeping it for long,” Beatrice said.

“Huh, why?”

“Because [Dick Growth Inversion],” Beatrice said, casting the spell that undid all the growth she did a moment earlier.

“W-what!?” Ember watched with more shock than dismay how her cock started rapidly shrinking just after it had just reached its full potential. But Ember’s eyes grew wider from what she saw next. Her cock did not just turn back to her regular clitoris. It shrunk further still until it was no longer even visible. And then it started inverting…

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 493: So, Get Fucked! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“This is… Ah!” Ember struggled for words to describe what she saw, her thoughts further interrupted by Beatrice’s dicking.

Ember’s magical dick, temporarily granted by Beatrice, reverted back into a plain ol’ regular clitoris, only for that to shrink too into nothingness until the flesh there started to invert, forming a second hole. A second pussy.

So, this works too, Beatrice thought with satisfaction as she watched the progress of her [Dick Growth Inversion] Skill. Before, she tried it as punishment for her eunuchs (in hindsight, a punishment not nearly enough for the betrayal that three out of four of them committed), but now Beatrice knew that this worked on females too. A pussy right next to another pussy.

According to the Skill’s description, this new pussy did not come with an “impregnable womb”, but that wasn’t the reason for creating such a pussy anyway. If Beatrice wanted to impregnate someone, she’d just pump enough cum into the “original” until the pussy owner’s belly bulged.

A pinch of guilt poked at Beatrice’s mind when she thought about impregnation. The last two females she got pregnant were currently missing. At least, Beatrice assumed that Tabitha was pregnant. The succubus never confirmed Tabitha was the one, but it was a sage assumption. Either way, it was all the more reason to cleanse this city of the scum and demons before she could spread her seed into accepting, ovulating wombs. And for that she needed levels. And for that, she needed to fuck.

“You remember this skill, don’t you?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“Back in Samantha’s shop… Yeah!” Ember replied, feeling a familiar aching sensation. A need to be filled. Yet she was already filled with a hard, hot dick. But not in the place where she felt the new feeling develop. The second need for stimulation. Fucked, yet not fucked.

“Too bad you only have one cock,” Ember lamented.

“Do I?” Beatrice asked. Sure, she could have refreshed the cooldown on her [Dick Growing (+2)] to give herself more dicks to fuck Ember’s holes. But Beatrice did not want to waste a six-hour cooldown on something this trivial. Not when she had a several-foot-long thick tail with a cock-shaped head at the end.

Ember appeared to have remembered about Beatrice’s tail at the same time as Beatrice thought about it and brought it closer to the hole in need.

“Let’s find out how deep your second pussy is,” Beatrice said before pushing her tail into Ember’s new vagina.

“OOhh!!” Ember moaned as she threw her head back and grabbed Beatrice’s shoulders tighter.

“Haven’t experienced something like this, I presume?” Beatrice smirked a little as she fucked two pussies at the same time for double the pleasure. “It looks like your new vagina is just as deep as the original. But we need a more precise measurement just in case.”

Beatrice then pulled her tail out of Ember’s new vagina, the length of the insertion marked on the tail by a coating of glistening pussy juices.

No blood from first-time penetration into a new pussy? Beatrice noticed. Good. Though there was always a value to a female’s virtue, blood during sex was never something that Beatrice wanted to see, no matter how insignificant the amount of it.

“Open wide,” Beatrice said as she brought her lubricated tail closer to Ember’s upper lips. “And please measure how deep your pussy was with your mouth and throat!”

“Wait, how the fu—UHLMPH!?” Ember’s silly questions were stuffed with tail-cock.

“Isn’t it obvious? Use your tongue to taste the length of my tail that is covered by your own juices!” Beatrice explained the obvious. “And once you taste no more pussy juices on my tail, gauge how deep the cock-shaped tip of my tail is down your throat to measure how deep it was in your new pussy!”

“Mfamh umfphreamphonamphleph!”

That’s unreasonable was what Ember wanted to say as she gagged on more and more of the slick tail that was pushed deeper into her mouth, hitting the back of it and pushing down her throat.

“Of course, it’s unreasonable!” Beatrice shrugged her shoulders while fucking Ember’s cunt and throat at the same time. “Just as it is unreasonable for you to suggest that we should ‘just put Olivia out of her misery’. So, get fucked! Literally!”

And Ember got fucked. Beatrice switched back and forth between Ember’s two pussies while deepthroating her insolent throat all the way until she finally came and creamed both Ember’s throat and her new—albeit temporary—pussy.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

If you like this story and want to read more, consider supporting my writing.

For links to my discord server (where I reside) as well as other sites and ways to read more advance chapters and support my writing Click Here - My Linktr
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 494: Reluctant Trio

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Joshua, could you wipe that dumb grin off your face?” an annoyed Purple Cape soldier asked of his partner.

“No way, man,” the mellow Purple Cape said as he laid on his ass, leaning back against a pile of burnt rubble.

“I still can’t believe you wasted a week’s worth of rations on her.”

“But Salma, man… The mouth on that woman! Oh, and those tits! The way they bounced when she shook her hips! No wonder she’s S-rank!”

“Just don’t come crying to me later when you don’t have the strength to lift your sword up.”

“Man, Felix, you always worry too much!” Joshua scoffed. “Mimi put all the fires out, Flavna rounded up all suspects. It’s chilling time now!”

“How can you say that when the big-tit demon fucker is still running rampant!?” Felix got increasingly annoyed with his so-called partner.

“What are the chances of us running into her?” Joshua asked. “Besides, I heard that she’s literally blind to anyone without a fertile womb for impregnation.”

“That’s such a stupid rumor!” Felix shook his head.

“What’s stupid is me having to continue my service in the city guard when I was supposed to retire last year!” Joshua’s mood soured. “So, the least you could do is stop ruining what little joy I get to have from my position.”

“You losers still haven’t cleared all this trash?” a young Purple Cape woman suddenly appeared behind them with her arms crossed.

The brunette with aqua eyes and two-side-up hairstyle looked down on both men, despite being shorter than both of them by a substantial margin. Her skirt fluttered from the gentle night breeze, but she paid no mind to potential panty shots and her gaze was colder than ice.

“Oh, great!” Joshua grimaced when he saw the girl.

“What’d you say, loser?” the Purple Cape girl asked, the air around her growing colder.

“He said how great it is to see your lovely face on this cold night, Ava!” Felix grinned.

“Hmph! If only I could say the same!” Ava walked a little closer to the pair while looking at them as if they were cockroaches. “You were supposed to be done with this hours ago!”

“We’re doing our best, but Joshua isn’t the spring chicken he once was,” Felix tried to justify their lack of progress.

“And since when are the Purple Capes some kind of glorified garbage men?” Joshua asked.

“Erm, Joshua—” Felix tried to calm down his partner.

“Since you proved how useless you are at fighting!” Ava explained.

“Man, that was just bad luck!” Joshua bemoaned. “I would’ve bested most of them no problem! It was just a bad draw for the first duels.”

“You ate dirt without landing a single hit,” Ava reminded. “So, get your tiny ass up, and clear the street you were ordered to! Unless you’re that eager to prove that you’re unfit even for menial labor.”

“Who the hell are you to give me orders anyway!?” Joshua got up, but not to lift rocks. “A pretentious lieutenant-wannabe! Still mad that you got passed up for promotion yet again!?”

“Why you—!”

“Help! Someone! Anyone!” a petite young woman wearing nothing but a ragged cloak screamed as she ran through the street.”

“What happened!?” Felix jumped at the chance to escape the nasty argument.

“A big-tittied bimbo attacked me and my friends on the outskirts of the Shadow Woods!” the young woman cried. “She ripped their clothes off and shouted, ‘you’ll be giving birth to demon babies for me’ as she fucked them with her big, fat cock!”

“We have to call for reinforcements!” Felix exclaimed.

“Yep, sounds like a great idea!” Joshua agreed and already turned tail to run.

“Cowards!” Ava shouted. “We cannot allow more demons to be birthed into the city! We must attack while the demon fucker is distracted with her birthing ritual!”

“Great plan!” Joshua said. “You go and interrupt her ritual, while I go get back up!”

An icicle whizzed between Joshua’s legs, just a couple of inches below his crotch.

“Either you’re coming with us, or you’re never cumming again,” Ava threatened, her hand giving off cold air from the attack she launched.

“On second thought, everyone’s probably sleeping anyway,” Joshua said through grit teeth. “Lead, the way—”

—you, stupid, glory-seeking bitch! Joshua finished in his head what he wanted to say out loud.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 495: To the Rescue! (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hurry, it’s just a little bit up ahead!” the petite young woman with bleached hair called out as she led the three Purple Capes out of the city.

“Wait, did she ever tell us how she escaped the big-tit demon fucker?” Felix asked.

The bleached young lass suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, turned around and went right into Felix’s face, shouting, “Are you calling me a liar!?”

“W-well, N-n-no!” Felix stammered nervously. “Of course, not, it’s just—”

“Just what!? You think I’d lie about getting assaulted!?” the lass shouted with anger and frustration. “About getting my very soul violated against my will? To the point that my body betrayed me, giving me pleasure too great and shameful to admit? Cumming over and over in ways I’d never think imaginable, with my only wish that it goes on forever and ever more!?”

“Of course, nobody would lie about such a thing!” Ava came between the bleached lass and Felix. “Please forgive my incompetent, loser subordinates! Now let us hurry before it is too late for your friends!”

“Thank you!” the lass said solemnly and turned to lead the trio further.

“We’re not your subordinates,” Joshua whispered, annoyed.

“See this through and you will be,” Ava said. “With a decent position and far greater privileges than either of you deserve.”

Joshua’s sour grimace instantly changed as he already started to imagine how much more S-rank pussy he could afford.

“The way she described her encounter with the demon fucker…” Felix said, thinking back to the lass’s words.

“I could see it in her eyes,” Ava said. “She experienced… Things…”

“I heard that the Abomination in the underground mines did something similar,” Felix said. “I didn’t get to see them, but they said that most of the survivors are unable to even function anymore.”

“If you had half a brain, you’d keep such speculation to yourself!” Ava said.

“It’s not speculation! I know for a fact that—”

“Are you that dense!?” Ava snapped, interrupting Joshua. “Such insulting rumors bring shame to all who wear a purple cape! If you keep spreading that baseless gossip, don’t complain when you find your tongue misplaced!”

“We’re close!” the bleached lass said as the trio ran up the carved path along the side of a steep cliff that cut off the edge of this part of the city.

“We’ll take it from here!” Ava said, signaled to her two companions and ran past the young lass forward.

“Oh, no! Stop it! I can’t take it anymore!” a female voice cried from up the cliff, just barely out of sight of the approaching Purple Capes.

Ava was the first up on the cliff and instantly spotted two women: one atop the other. A big-breasted young woman with long hair in a strange, cyan-like color. Stranger than her hair was her long tail with its tip shaped like a head of a man’s gigantic, swollen penis. On her back were small wings that did not look even close to enough to lift even just the cow-tits of the woman, let alone her whole body.

And underneath that woman was a redhead in skimpy clothing, most of it rolled up or down to reveal her perky tits and fit body while the demon woman fucked her for all it was worth.

“Unhand that poor woman, you vile creature!” Ava demanded and got into a combat stance. Air got visible colder around her arms as snow and ice formed at the tips of her fingers and expanded rapidly.

“Wait, you’re seriously fucking again?” the bleached lass asked.

“Huh?” Felix, the closest to the lass that got them here, wondered if he misheard that.

But Ava, had no more patience for words. She formed two formidable icicles that floated just over her open hands. Nearly as long as her arms, dense as steel and with narrow tips as sharp as a needle, Ava launched her conjuring straight at the demon woman.

“Oh, please!” the redhead moaned. But her moan seemed not of paint or pleasure, nor was it a cry for help or plea for mercy. Rather, it sounded like someone who spotted a fly buzzing over their plate of stew.

A seven feet high wall of fire suddenly rose up from the ground between the fucking duo and Ava’s icicles. The two projectiles flew into the wall of fire and disappeared in it without a trace.

“WHAT!?” Ava was shocked but she was not done. The stubborn Purple Cape charged up an even bigger ice attack in her hands.

“Hold on, a minute, alright?” the redhead asked. “We’re almost done here.”

And as the redhead said that the flame wall dropped to barely a foot off the ground. But instead of disappearing, it spread to both sides and enveloped all three Purple Capes in a ring of fire, before rising up once more to all seven feet of blazing hot flames.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 496: Purely “Business” (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“How are you still at it!?” Olivia asked in frustration. “I wasn’t stupid enough to not know you sent me off so that I wouldn’t get in the way of your quickie, but a second time!?”

“Ah-sorry!” Beatrice moaned out a half-hearted apology. “We didn’t expect you back so soon.”

“Sorry for the inconvenience,” Olivia said, clearly not sorry.

“Haah~ you better go take a walk,” Ember said, panting under Beatrice with her legs spread. “You don’t want to be around for what awaits those three.”

“Wait, didn’t you say—”

“Oh, don’t worry—no beheadings-ah-just yet,” Ember laughed and moaned at the same time.

“I would have preferred it, actually,” Olivia said.

“Well, Beatrice has other plants for them. Fun plans, in fact. And she doesn’t want you to get all tempted to join in. In fact, why don’t you go see if there’s some more Purple Capes for her to collect.”

“… Sure,” Olivia said and, after lingering her gaze on Beatrice’s and Ember’s copulation, went back down to the residential area.

-87 AP

 

Still no level up, Beatrice sighed. Despite fucking and filling up Ember’s artificial pussy in every which way, Beatrice still did not achieve her level up. She was close though. Beatrice brought up her information tab.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

30 (88%)

Health Points

920/920 (+1.36/sec)

Arousal Points

0/435 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

310/310 (+0.775/sec)

Physical Attack

61

Physical Defense

75

Magic Attack

56

Magic Defense

22

Speed

40

 

The experience from a novel fuck was substantial. Just twelve percent away from her next level, and a new Skill Point, adding to the two she had available right now.

Beatrice’s Arousal Points were also utterly spent, so any more fucking was purely “business”. And “business” was what Beatrice had in mind.

Beatrice pulled out of Ember, letting the white slowly ooze out of Ember’s upper pussy, down to her lower one, just as the Skill ran out and the pussy closed up, reverting back to a regular female’s clitoris. And without getting dresses, or even wiping her cock, Beatrice approached the ring of fire with three Purple Capes trapped within.

“Open up the ring,” Beatrice told Ember. “But don’t let them escape.”

“Aye, aye!” Ember obeyed, entertained by the possibilities of what was most likely coming next.

The front of Ember’s fire ring lowered and dissipated, revealing the three sweaty Purple Capes.

“Now’s our chance!!” Ava screamed and charged up fresh ice magic.

Felix and Joshua raised their weapons, ready to attack. But their faces showed no confidence a happy end for any of them. But a “happy ending” is what Beatrice intended for them.

Just as Ava’s attack was ready, Beatrice used her [Blink (+1)] Skill to instantly side-step any danger. Ava blinked herself when Beatrice disappeared from her sight, and blinked again when she felt a strange, pleasant warmth spread between her legs. The succubus already had her hands all over Ava’s short skirt, and the slowness of Ava’s response to Beatrice’s movements proved to Beatrice that she probably did not even need to use [Blink] to outmaneuver someone an opponent of this level.

Whatever the strength and speed of the captains of Purple Capes might have been, it was clear to Beatrice that this young woman was nowhere near their level. Compared to the Queen or even the two princesses that Beatrice encountered earlier, Ava might as well have been standing still.

“Have you had much experience with double penetration?” the succubus asked the young women while the effects of her [Arousing Touch] and [Dick Growing (+2)] Skills took hold.

“W-whaat!?” Ava asked, red in the face. But feeling what was coming, she gathered enough willpower to lash out. “Back off, demon!!”

Ava broke off from Beatrice’s grip (not that Beatrice even tried to hold down the young woman), turned around and unleashed a giant ice blast right into the succubus’s face.

Amazing, Beatrice thought as she marveled at the slowness with which she perceived the attack to be travelling. It was almost laughable to imagine getting hit by something like this, even though Beatrice could on some level understand that all of this was happening in a span of a second or two.

Beatrice effortlessly dodged the ice blast, and the following sword swings from two other Purple Capes while the ice blast disintegrated in the wall of flame behind them that still stood tall and strong.

“And how about you?” Beatrice asked Felix and Joshua while easily dodging their painfully slow attacks. “Have you ever fucked a girl together with someone else? Watch her moan and tremble, rolling her eyes from the pleasure of getting all her cock receptacles filled up?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 497: Well, if I’m Dead either Way… (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“The hell are you saying!?” Felix screamed in tired frustration as he swung again and again at the demonic seductress, but unable to come even close to landing a hit on her.

“Exactly what you hear—do you want to fuck that girl over there? Plain and simple,” Beatrice said as she finally stood still while Felix and Joshua caught their breaths after an embarrassing performance.

“Ava!” Joshua called out in between gasps for air. “Care to lend a hand!? You’re the one that got us into this mess!”

But Ava did not care to help. Instead, she was on her ass, moaning and groaning with a big fat cock in each hand that could not possibly be covered up by her short skirt.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Joshua was left with his mouth agape and eyes wide.

“See? She’s already enjoying herself,” Beatrice said as she looked at Ava and then turned back to the other two Purple Capes and asked, “Why can’t you?”

Joshua and Felix looked at each other. Joshua shrugged and said, “Good point,” dropped his weapon, and then proceeded to go straight to the masturbating young woman while undoing his pants.

“Joshua!?” Felix exclaimed in shock, being the only one left still holding a weapon.

“What!?” Joshua snapped, clearly annoyed as he turned to Felix. “Have you been paying attention to how the fight went? She’s literally been running circles around us! You want to die? I don’t!”

“Who said she’ll keep you alive!?” Felix asked. “She’ll probably fuck you too and put her demon babies inside you!”

“Ugh, NO!” Beatrice protested such accusations.

“Well, if I’m dead either way, then I’ll have my way with Ava first!” Joshua said. “Gods know the bitch’s been long overdue a good, hard fucking!”

Joshua resumed his short trek to the young woman that was moaning louder and louder, stroking her cocks faster and faster.

“Hey, demon woman! Can I first watch the bitch cum before fucking her?” Joshua casually asked Beatrice.

“Sure,” Beatrice nodded with a smile, almost impressed with how quickly one of the Purple Capes adjusted to the developing situation.

“Cool!” Joshua clapped his hands and rubbed them against each other. “Hear that, Ava? I wanted to jizz all over your face for so long, but it might be even funnier to see you do it to yourself first! So, keep at it!”

“Go fuck yourself!” Ava screamed at Joshua, yet could not stop masturbating. The power of two erections, two new pleasures at once, further increased by Beatrice’s Eros magic was too much for Ava’s brain to handle.

“Nah, you seem to be doing a fine job of it yourself,” Joshua laughed and lightly stroked his growing erection as he watched a live performance by his wannabe superior.

“Unbelievable,” Felix gasped with a defeated expression. Arms at his side, he barely held his sword. The only reason it did not fall out of his hand already was because it was resting against the rocky terrain. But left all alone against impossible odds, against a demon that both effortlessly outmatched them all in combat prowess and possessed strange sexual magic, while his two comrades simply indulge themselves in masturbation, Felix lost all hope of a good outcome.

Felix’s eyes were increasingly fixated on the demon fucker’s strange magic. How was it possible for a woman to have not one but two cocks? While also still having a pussy just beneath them!? And that pussy glistened with juices, oh it glistened! It looked so moist, so ready for a man’s meat to pleasure it.

Ava already looked like she was enjoying herself, after all. Surely if Felix fucked her while she masturbated herself, she’d enjoy herself even more, right? And that creep Joshua could watch on from the sideline, jerking his pathetic little pecker. Nothing like Felix’s thick cock! Yeah, everybody would win if Felix just went over there and started fucking Ava properly just like she wanted!

Maybe Joshua was right? Felix thought. A stupid pervert that he was, maybe he was on to something and Ava just hadn’t gotten some for a whole day or two?

“Oh, I know your types quite well,” Felix suddenly heard a female voice from behind and a slender hand on his crotch.

The freckled redhead that had just been getting railed by the demon fucker, the one that they came here to supposedly “rescue” was now behind Felix, softly breathing in his ear while caressing the growing bulge between his legs.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 498: How About a Kiss? (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“W-what the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Felix raised his voice. He turned his head and saw a sly smile on the freckled redhead’s face.

“What? You’re going to tell me you don’t like it?” Ember laughed as she undid Felix’s pants and got out something that clearly liked what it saw and felt. “Your cock here speaks truthfully.”

“Of course, when you’re groping it like that!” Felix tried to justify his growing hard-on.

“Oh, it’s all because of li'l ol' me? And not at all because you secretly want to ravage that girl right as she is, cocks and all!?”

“Hell no!” Felix denied Ember’s accusations.

“Really now? Even though your cock gets bigger and bigger in my hand while you watch that girl jerk her two cocks with her tongue out?”

“It’s all demon magic!” Felix shouted. “Demon magic! The High Priest will destroy the demon and all her lackeys!”

“Pffffft!!” Ember couldn’t hold a straight face after hearing such farse. It took her a moment and a tear of laughter from her left eye, but Ember had a reply. “Your types are all the same. Pretending that you’re all so good and moral and above it all. You’re not like those perverts. You have principals! A proper moral compass! Ha! As if! Lucky for the world that the lower head always shows what it thinks! And it ain’t thinking about no flowers and sunshine!”

“Hey, Ava, want to give it a little kiss?” Joshua asked Ava pointing at his rock-hard cock that he slowly stroked to the double dick-girls performance.

“Go jump off a cliff!” was Ava’s short reply.

Beatrice wasn’t too fond of that reply. She walked a little closer behind Ava and put her tail into action. Despite cursing Joshua and wishing him a swift demise, the pleasure was too great for Ava to stop. But Beatrice was not a fan of flip-flopping. She snuck the cock-shaped tip of her tail between Ava’s legs, right beneath her two cocks, where the drenched pussy was aching to be filled.

“AAAHN!?” Ava cryed out when she felt something warm touch her overly sensitive pussy lips.

“How about that kiss for mister… ?”

“Joshua,” Joshua told Beatrice his name as he walked closer to Ava.

“Yes, for Joshua!” Beatrice said with a smile. “A little kiss first, then a mouthful after that… I’m sure you’ll love it.” “He can kiss himself if he likes it so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~!!!!!??”

Beatrice thrust her tail into Ava’s pussy, sliding in all the way with no effort or resistance. The hot, wet cave practically sucked Beatrice’s tail in, and with each pullout, Ava’s pussy muscles clung hard to the phallic snake and sucked it back in. Beatrice wasn’t even sure if she was fucking Ava or if Ava’s pussy was fucking itself using Beatrice’s tail as a toy.

“Aaahh!!! Ahnh~~~” Ava moaned and screamed in deranged ecstasy masturbating as she spurted cum all over. First form one dick, then from another. All the way through the fucking, all the way through her orgasm she kept on masturbating as she sprayed herself and Joshua’s pants that were around his knees and lower while she sucked him off with the passion of a true cock-loving slut.

“Wow! Ah! That’s more like it! About time!” Joshua tried to be smug, but it took all his willpower not to cum on the spot. But he couldn’t. Not that quickly. Not again. Joshua knew he needed to get his early misfires under control.

“Well, how about it, champ?” Ember asked Felix while slowly and sensually stroking him all through the show they both surveyed with great joy. “Will you finally be honest with me?”

“If you already know anything, why does it even matter what I say?” Felix asked, his voice having none of his previous fighting spirit.

“Well, if you’re honest with me, you’ll finally get your wish and go fuck that Ava girl’s brains out,” Ember whispered sweetly into Felix’s ear. “Not literally, though. We need her alive.”

“For what?” Felix’s brain momentarily reignited and he started thinking.

“Does it really matter?” Ember asked and breathed hot ear into his ear as she started playing with his ear with her lips and tongue while using her other hand to play with his balls. “Tell me: what really matters to you right now?”

“That I want to fuck Ava!” Felix confessed. “Pound her doggy style, face down into the dirt while she screams my name, and then creampie her used hole while she milks herself!”

“Good boy!” Ember praised Felix. “Now let’s prepare you for that fantasy of yours while those three have their fun.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 499: Lactation (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Did you hear that, Savior?” Ember shouted to Beatrice who continued to use her tail to fuck Ava through her multi-cock cum-spurting orgasm.

“Loud and clear!” Beatrice answered and quickly brought up the tab of her Eros Skills available for purchase and enhancement. With two Skill Points available and another one just moments away from achievement, Beatrice decided to expand her arsenal of lewdness.

Skill Name: Lactation

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: The target starts uncontrollably lactating copious amounts of delicious milk.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

 

“Let’s see how this works,” Beatrice said with a smile as she acquired her new Eros Craft Skill and then used it on Ava through the direct contact of her tail in Ava’s pussy.

“Mmmfmf!?” Ava suddenly moaned into Joshua’s dick from sheer surprise when she felt a strange tingling in her breasts.

“Huh? What’s happening?” Joshua asked when she saw Ava’s eyes bulge not so much from pleasure but from shock while her hands went from jerking her sore cocks to groping her armor.

“Oh, oops, completely forgot,” Beatrice laughed and then used [STRIP!] on Ava to reveal what she had done to the double-cocked Purple Cape.

All of Ava’s armor and clothing instantly unlocked, unraveled, and flew off her with such ease that it beggared belief. Yet it also somehow was not torn to shreds and landed intact all around Ava, Joshua, and Beatrice, revealing Ava’s fit, naked body for all to see.

Unfortunately for Joshua, he was unable to marvel at Ava’s slim waist or prominent, well-defined six-pack, or her perky B-cups. All Joshua saw was white.

“AAAGH!?” Joshua exclaimed and reflectively recoiled, inadvertently pulling his cock out of Ava’s mouth. The build-up of large quantities of milk that was obstructed by Ava’s tightly fitted armor suddenly burst out and splattered all over Joshua’s face.

“What the hell!?!?” Joshua screamed, fearing the worse. Yet his fears were not realized. And Joshua quickly understood what was it that blinded him so. For the white liquid that blinded him was much more fluid than the liquid he feared. Thus, it quickly ran down his face and into his open mouth.

“Pheh!?” Joshua was about to spit out every last drop of the white liquid that got into his mouth, but the tastebuds on his tongue quickly stopped him from doing so. “W-wait… This is…?”

“AAH!? What the hell is going on!?” Ava cried as she groped her breasts which kept spurting more and more milk. The pressure was no longer as ludicrous as upon the initial discharge. Instead, Ava now had milk pouring down her body.

“Holy fuck, this is incredible!!” Joshua screamed and swallowed everything he had in his mouth, before wiping his face and then licking every drop of Ava’s milk off his hands that he could.

“I don’t think that was what Felix meant when he said, ‘milks herself’,” Ember chuckled.

“Who the fuck cares what he meant!?!?” Joshua screamed and jumped on Ava, knocking her to the ground.

Before Ava’s back even touched the ground, Joshua went to work and started slurping all that delicious milk off of the finest dish mother nature could offer—a silky smooth, fit, and fertile female body.

“SHLORPH, SLUARHP, Huaaaah!!” Joshua did not care how base he looked or sounded. He simply devoured Ava’s milk and worked up her body to her breasts, upon which he proceeded to suck that milk directly from the source.

“Uaaah!? What the hell is going on!?” Ava moaned, half-delirious from the strange sensations in her breasts and around her nipples.

Caught off guard right at the end of her multi-orgasm, with her cocks too sore to be pleasured easily, this new lactating sensation turned out to be just what her body needed to continue its journey in pleasure land.

Combined with the insistent thrusting into its pussy by a python-shaped, cock-like tail of the succubus, Ava’s body used the strangely pleasant feeling of getting her milk sucked out of her by a grown man with the power of a vacuum to hurl itself toward another climax, spurred on by the throbbing hotness it experienced when Beatrice finally came herself and unloaded deep into Ava’s pussy, instantly filling it to overflowing.

-87 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 500: More Milk (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Fuaaah,” Beatrice breathed out with satisfaction after finally creaming deep into the lactating Purple Cape.

There was once a time when Beatrice would’ve orgasmed after just a few thrusts with her sensitive tail into a tight warm hole. But after several short but intense sessions with Ember just minutes earlier that completely depleted her Arousal Pool as well as absolutely absurd amounts of sexual training during the last couple of days, Beatrice was almost surprised that she came as quickly as she did.

Maybe I have a thing for moaning lactating girls too? Beatrice wondered half-sarcastically before pulling her tail out of Ava’s pussy, unleashing all the cum she pumped into that hole, instantly making a noticeable, sticky puddle underneath Ava and Joshua. Not that either of them even noticed.

Meanwhile, Joshua was not even paying attention to his erection. So preoccupied with his newly discovered fetish that he never even imagined that he had, Joshua only remembered about his rock-hard cock when he felt it all but slide into Ava’s pussy all on its own. And who was Joshua to deny his cock an opportunity to fuck a tight pussy when that cock all but fucked Ava’s pussy all on its own without Joshua even trying?

“Oh, let’s fucking go!!” Joshua shouted with a gleeful smile after parting from Ava’s milky tits just long enough to take a breather and leapt back at them, this time with his cock into Ava to share some milk of his own.

“Holy fuck!” Ava cried out and bit her wrist, unable to withstand the two-pronged attack. The non-stop fucking, combined with non-stop milking was not how she saw her night going.

Dang, Beatrice stood back and watched the show. She finally got her Skill Point from the first Purple Capes she came across this night. And these three would certainly not be the last this night to let rivers of cum and milk flow.

“Keep that mouth open,” Ava suddenly heard a female voice not far from her.

Ava looked in the direction where the redhead should’ve been, but her field of view was obstructed by a cock that was clearly bigger than Joshua’s. Whether that was really what Ava thought at the moment when she saw Felix’s cock for the first time in her life would remain forever unknown, but Felix preferred to think that Ava marveled at his size in stunned amazement, salivating for a chance to get choked by it.

“Go for it, champ!” Ember spurred Felix on with a word of encouragement and a tap on the shoulder. Not that Felix needed any of that.

Ember had edged Felix on and off the brink of orgasm several times while they watched Ava, Beatrice, and Joshua. And after finally granting mercy to poor Felix and bringing him this close to the object of his long-repressed desire, Ember would not have been able to stop Felix from ravaging Ava without killing him. And judging by the way Felix grabbed hold of Ava’s head and fucked her mouth like a cheap dick toy, Felix probably would not have stopped even as Ember literally burned him to a smoldering crisp.

“I had thought of getting a Skill to make them crave milk,” Beatrice told Ember as the duo watched the trio. “But it looks like that would have been a waste.”

“Hm?” Ember got curious and walked closer to Joshua and Ava and leaned down to collect a little mommy milk with her finger.

Joshua was not willing to share but a fresh burn on his ass quickly reminded the Purple Cape of his place in this situation and made him much more generous.

“Oh yeah, no wonder!” Ember said after licking a little of Ava’s milk off her index finger. “Good luck finding something this good around here! Especially with the rate of pregnancies being what it is, I’m willing to bet there are more than a few people with an unfulfilled fetish. Whether they know it themselves or not.

“Still, a little nudge in the right direction might come in handy once we find ourselves surrounded by several dozens of enemy soldiers with varying levels of power and horniness.”

“Noted,” Beatrice said with a smile while Joshua, Ava, and Felix exchanged their milk.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 501: For the Experience (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“So, you’re done with them, for now?” Ember asked Beatrice as the threesome of the three Purple Capes slowed down.

“I would, but…” Beatrice sighed. Honestly, the succubus didn’t even want to do anything more with them. She repeatedly kept her Arousal Points barely above zero for some time now and she honestly felt like she got all that she wanted from these three when it came to her interest. But. “Sometimes it’s not about what we want.”

“Huh?” Ember didn’t fully grasp the meaning of the reply.

Beatrice brought up her Information to check the percentage of experience she needed for her next level.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

31 (19%)

Health Points

940/940 (+1.4/sec)

Arousal Points

2/448 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

320/320 (+0.8/sec)

Physical Attack

62

Physical Defense

75

Magic Attack

57

Magic Defense

23

Speed

41

 

Eighty-one, huh? Beatrice looked at Ava’s two softening dicks under Joshua’s modest belly. Oh, well, while they’re still there…

Without much enthusiasm, Beatrice walked up to Ava and lightly tapped on her shoulder while using [Dick Growth Inversion] on her. The thirty-minute cooldown on this Skill too. So, it will be up along with [Dick Growth (+2)] by the time that we get to those Pits. So might as well use this opportunity to collect some additional experience for the next level.

“Ah!?” Ava was spurred back to attention by new, sudden developments around her groin.

“What now?” Felix asked.

“Holy fuck!!” Joshua exclaimed, his excitement growing by the second when he realized that Ava’s two cocks shrunk and inverted, turning into two new fuckable holes. “Hell yeah!!”

Joshua didn’t waste a second and started fucking one of Ava’s holes while finger-fucking the other one.

“At least someone’s enthusiastic about this,” Ember chuckled as she watched.

“Hey, you’re not going to monopolize all of her!” Felix suddenly raised his voice. Not to be outdone by his less-endowed partner, Joshua started fighting for a decent position on top of Ava to get access to one of the pussies to fuck.

Oh, good, Beatrice thought. She did not want to force anyone to participate, but she did want them all to participate to add to the novelty of a foursome with three pussies of one female, stuffed with cocks. Not even for Beatrice’s benefit, but for her System’s.

And while Joshua and Felix fought over access to Ava’s multiple pussies, Beatrice had little trouble maneuvering her tail to Ava’s ass, creating a quadruple penetration action all while Ava continued lactating, though to a lesser and lesser extent, lowering to more “normal” levels.

But even if Beatrice’s interest in continuing the sexual intercourse was purely mathematical, Ava quickly got back into the groove. Suddenly experiencing the pleasure of three pussies pleasured simultaneously as well as her ass for good measure, quickly brought Ava to a new orgasm and she gladly let herself be used through a few more climaxes.

-89.6 AP

 

Fuck, no level-up! Was Beatrice’s first thought the second that she received the familiar notification after unleashing a load up Ava’s ass. She then quickly brought her Information up to check on the percentages.

Level

31 (77%)

 

Alright, not a total waste then, Beatrice thought while quickly getting dressed and ready to move out.

“Wrap it up!” Beatrice told the trio who continued on without her, while they had the chance to fuck a three-pussy-girl into oblivion.

“No way!” Joshua protested. “I can still keep going!”

“You won’t be told twice,” Ember said and with a snap of her fingers, the ring of fire around them sprung back to its blazing life. “As much as we’d love to let you fuck each other till sunrise, we’ve got shit to do. And you’re going to help us. That is if you want to see the aforementioned sunrise.”

“U-ugh,” Joshua sulked, hesitating to pull out of one of Ava’s pussies.

“Heh,” Ember got a diabolical smile as she brought her hands together and conjured something within them. She then walked to the trio and revealed three small round rocks, each barely bigger than a grape, in the palm of her hand. “One for each of you to swallow.”

“And if we don’t?” Felix asked, rightfully feeling that nothing good could come from such a proposition.

“I’ll boil alive anyone of you that doesn’t and then find someone more willing to cooperate,” Ember said with the smile of a demented saint.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 502: Slapped in the Face

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“And that’s when I slapped her face with my big fat cock!” a moustache sporting, wrinkled Purple Cape guard laughed.

“Would never have guessed!” the youngest of the present guards rolled his eyes.

Five men were sitting at an improvised table that consisted of a couple of barrels and a wooden board over it, playing cards.

The youngest guard looked at the cards on the table, then back to his two cards. He flicked the corner of one card a couple of times, threw a studying glance at the third guy present at the table, and then dropped the cards face-down. “Fold.”

“Ha! Didn’t want to get slapped around by my big sausage?” moustache man laughed and then turned to the last man still in the game and asked, “And what about you?”

“Holy fuck!” the man jumped up and nearly knocked the entire set-up over.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” the moustache man shouted. But when he got no reaction, he looked at where his card buddy was looking and saw a most peculiar group approach their station.

Three women with sunken postures and with their hands behind their backs were led across the long, narrow stone bridge by three Purple Cape soldiers: one on each side of their captives and the third behind them.

All five guards got on their feet and searched for their weapons as if they only now remembered what their job was at one of the gatehouses to the Pits.

The three Purple Capes and their captives crossed the bridge and stopped just short of the guard post. The female Purple Cape slowly—almost nervously—walked forward.

“Ava?” the moustache man asked.

“Are you so drunk that you can’t even recognize me anymore?” Ava asked with disgust. “I’m here to lock up the suspects of the Underground Massacre, murder of Captain Rivaldo, and the burning of the Beaver District.”

You apprehended them?” moustache man asked, clearly doubtful that Ava was capable of such a feat.

“Yes, Charles,” Ava replied in kind. “So how about you stop wasting our time and let us pass? I need to lock them up as quickly as possible and inform Captain Flavna.”

“Holy Cock, this is serious, Charles!” one of the other guards said to the moustache man.

But Charles wasn’t listening. Instead, he couldn’t keep his eyes off Beatrice. Those giga-tits. That strangely colored hair. The tail around her waist that dangerously rivaled the thickness of his cock.

“Haven’t I seen you somewhere?” Charles asked Beatrice as he took a few steps closer.

“Back off!” Ava said strongly and put her hand on Charles’ armored chest. She applied enough force for the moustached guard to notice and stop, even though he was over a foot taller than Ava, and she had to look up as she spoke. “They’re my prisoners! And you’re wasting everybody’s time.”

“Still talking as if you hold rank over any of us,” Charles laughed. “Hoping for Mimi’s spot once she gets her promotion?”

“I swear to all the gods and demons that if you don’t let us pass right now…” Ava practically snarled while air quickly cooled around the hand she had on Charles’ chest and a thin layer of frost formed on his armor.

“What?” Charles called Ava’s bluff. “You think you got your ticket? You forget your place! But don’t worry—we’ll take it over from here.”

“Ha! I’m almost tempted to—"

“Cough-cough,” the redhead captive suddenly coughed, hiding her face.

“… Yeah, sure!” Ava said loudly after a pause. “Take them and go straight to the Captain! And while you’re on your way use that time to figure out an explanation for why you reek of booze while on active duty.”

“Erm… Charles…” one of the five guards nervously tugged the moustache man on the arm.

“Cards, huh?” Ava asked as she looked at the table behind the men. “How about we all invite the Captain for a couple of rounds? I heard she loves the game.”

“No, she doesn’t!” Felix suddenly spoke up.

Ava and everyone else looked at Felix with the exact same expression: “Duh!”

“Hurry up,” Charles all but choked on the words as he stepped aside and gestured toward the small gate. Two guards instantly rushed to the arched doors and pulled on the metal rings to open them.

“Thank you!” Ava said and then gestured to Felix and Joshua to lead the captives forward. “Oh, by the way, did you remember to water my plants?”

“Huh? What the fuck are you talking about?” Charles asked.

One of the other guards next to Charles suddenly lightly hit him on the back, “You forgot!? Ava was right! You drink way too much!”

“No, I don’t, I have a great memory!” Charles stood his ground. “Hit me again and I’ll knock you on your ass! I never watered any plants in my life and I’m not about to start! Now take your prisoners and get out of my sight!”

“Don’t worry, Ava, I’ll take care of it!” the younger guard said. “You just get the prisoners locked up.”

“Y-yeah,” Ava nodded and walked past the guards while the redhead captive whispered something to the shortest of the three prisoners with the bleached hair.

“Hey, no talking!” Charles shouted to the young women. “Or do you also want to get slapped with my big fat-DHUAGHK!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 503: Feeling Heroic

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“GHU—” Charles groaned as spit flew from his dislodged mouth due to taking a flying knee to his moustached face.

“Ghouh, ghah, hourk, ghekh,” the kick sent Charles flying back past two of his Purple Cape buddies and then tumbling over and over backward straight through the gates that were just opened by the other two Purple Cape guards.

“SOUND THE ALARHMMMMHU!??” the agitated young guard shouted for help but his mouth was sealed by Ember’s futa-cock that Beatrice granted the redhead over twenty minutes in advance, just in case things went wrong right from the start.

“FUCKING DRUNKARD!! How hard is it to remember a simple code!?” Ava screamed in powerless frustration at Charles who was already out of sight, while Olivia went on to work over the remaining three, startled Purple Capes.

“You warned them that you were captive,” Beatrice said to Ava in a low, dissatisfied voice while embracing the female Purple Cape from behind.

“Let go of her!” Felix rushed to Ava’s rescue, but a single slap across the face by Beatrice’s tail knocked him off his feet, face-first into a safety barrier at the edge of the bridge they just crossed.

Regular guys like this really are no challenge anymore, Beatrice thought with a glance at the disarmed Purple Guard and turned her head to the other side, where Joshua curled up and tried to remain unnoticed.

“You feeling heroic too?” Beatrice asked Joshua, who shook his head as fast as he could, denying any involvement in possible heroics.

“Do you not realize how stupid this was?” Beatrice asked Ava as she cast [STRIP] on her, once again. “I had a hard time convincing Ember not to boil you from the inside if you tried to do something like this.”

“I did warn you they’ll do it,” Ember said with a ‘I was right again’ smile while she face-fucked the one Purple Cape who was smart enough to remember the emergency code for guards under duress, but not savvy enough to disguise his knowledge well enough. “‘Water my plants’, ha!”

“Wait Olivia! Don’t kill them!!” Beatrice shouted to the ninja girl who was about to throw one of the guards over the edge.

“Aw, you’d deny the poor guy a once-in-a-lifetime flying experience?” Ember asked.

“Over a hundred feet?” Beatrice asked. “That’s—”

Once-in-a-lifetime” Ember accentuated the ‘once’ part.

“Just bring them inside,” Beatrice told Olivia and Ember.

“Just a sec!” Ember said, quickly approaching orgasm from roughly using the young Purple Capes mouth as her personal, warm fuck-hole.

The succubus then shoved naked Ava forward and ordered, “Move! Unless you prefer Ember’s methods.”

Ava begrudgingly obeyed. With her last hope destroyed and her pride and dignity milked out of her earlier, she had few options.

“You too!” Beatrice ordered Joshua, who hoped to be forgotten. “And bring that Felix guy!”

Soon enough, Beatrice, Olivia, satisfied Ember, and the seven Purple Capes were all inside the gatehouse. The eighth remaining Purple Cape, Charles, was on the floor, inside the gatehouse where Olivia’s knee sent him. Charles was just coming to. Groaning, he struggled to push himself off the ground but Olivia’s foot on his head put him back where he belonged.

“So, you didn’t want them killed,” Ember started saying as she dropped off her used-up Purple Cape, white glistening on his mouth. “What do we do with them then? I’d be surprised if nobody saw or heard all the commotion at the gate.”

“You’re right,” Beatrice nodded. Knowing her luck from all the previous situations, the succubus was surprised they weren’t swarmed by more guards already. “We’ll just leave them to entertain each other.”

“Oh?” Ember grinned as she looked over the distraught, beaten, and/or terrified Purple Cape guards. “Something like that cock-growing spell you did on the fire eunuchs?”

“You really just sat back and watched me fight for my dear life there,” Beatrice half-heartedly criticized her ‘bodyguard’ for her easy-going approach.

“I had every confidence in your abilities,” Ember reassured Beatrice. “And you grew all the stronger for it!”

“Sure,” Beatrice sighed. “But, no—I won’t be using that ability.”

[Dick-Growing Cum Spores] had a twelve-hour cooldown. Beatrice wanted to save such a power area-of-effect skill for a more dire situation, that no doubt would come. For this small group, she wanted to continue the theme she already started as well as test it out while she had the opportunity to do so.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 504: In the Hands of the Demon Fucker (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wh-what are you doing again!?” Ava exclaimed when Beatrice got once again behind her and squeezed both Ava’s breasts.

“Sorry, I kind of got carried away before and for a moment forgot that we shouldn’t do this out in the open,” Beatrice said, get cock getting a little stiffer at the thought what was about to happen.

“You… you don’t mean…” Ava’s voice trembled, her face turning pale in horror from the memory of what she went through last time at the hands tail of the succubus.

“Hehe, she feigns terror, yet what is that trickling down her thigh?” Ember chuckled.

“Wh-what? No—” Ava tried to say it wasn’t so, yet she could not hide how blatantly her body betrayed her.

Despite the shame of her memory, Ava’s body and mind remembered the sheer ecstasy of countless orgasms that she experienced through her breasts and numerous pussies. Ava wanted so desperately to deny it, to prove that she was a better soldier, a better woman, better than the perverts and alcoholics that she had to work alongside with.

But despite Ava’s ambitions, despite her plentiful ego, her pussy just let more and more juices flow and her clit swelled and throbbed for what this “Demon fucker” had to offer. Ava knew it. She may have still had enough self-respect to not verbally admit it, but her clit already begged for it. What Ava’s trembling upper lips could not say, her lower lips spelled out pleasantly obviously.

And Beatrice had just the medicine for a pleasure-sick pussy. The succubus brought up her Eros tree with the Skill that needed an enhancement for just such situations and did not even think twice about enhancing her Lactation Skill.

Skill Enhancement: Lactation (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: The target starts uncontrollably lactating copious amounts of delicious milk. The breasts increase in size to contain the abnormal milk quantities. The milk is increasingly addictive to all that drink it for the duration of this Skill (30 minutes).

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 20

 

Beatrice noticed that the Skill’s rank skipped from F, straight to D, but that was hardly worth dwelling too much on. It did suggest that the upgrade in effect was a more powerful one and there was a chance that D-rank was about the maximum that the Skill would have a noticeable effect on when used on targets with equivalent level of magic resistance. But since that hadn’t been an issue before, and the grunts of this level could barely withstand a tail slap or two, Beatrice wasn’t too worried about this Skill not working on any of them.

“Are you ready?” Beatrice whispered sweetly into Ava’s ear, her hot breath tickling Ava nearly as much as her nipples started to tingle when Beatrice cast the improved [Lactation (+1)] on Ava’s breasts.

“YES! HURRY UP ALREADY!” Was what Ava’s pussy screamed, and the young woman grit her teeth as hard as she could to not confess such base desires out loud. Not that these desires were a secret to anyone by this point. Even the drunk and beaten Charles could see the stream of love juices pouring down Ava’s legs when he managed to look up at Beatrice’s “prisoner”.

But Ava was hardly a prisoner by now. She pressed her body against Beatrice’s. A girl in heat needed an equally hot body to rub against. And feeling a hardening cock pressing against her naked behind, she could not stop herself from grinding against as her nipples hardened and the tingling grew more powerful, more pleasant.

As the milk built up within Ava’s breasts, collecting in her glands and pouring through the ducts to the nipple, pressing against those rock-hard points, it sent waves through Ava’s swelling breasts and on through her body—to both her mind and pussy.

Ava bit her lip to keep herself from speaking out her desire. She wanted to be groped, to get her pussy rubbed. She felt her breasts grow, and her feminine side swelled with joy along with her breasts. She was always conscious of her less-than-ample bust size, always jealous of her more well-endowed counterparts, and angry at her degenerate male partners who only thought with their cocks and could barely comprehend more complex thoughts than “want big boobies”.

Well now Ava had big boobies! See that you fucking assholes!? Ava thought happily with her eyes closed. Ava wasn’t conscious of her proud smile. She did not even consciously control herself when she turned to Beatrice and exchanged kisses with the “Demon fucker”.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 505: Splash Zone (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

See my big breasts!? Ava spoke to the other Purple Capes in her mind while they all watched her make out with Beatrice. You like what you see? Well, you can’t have them! Watch her grope them! Watch her fuck me where I stand while you salivate at the breasts you laughed at before!

“More” Ava whispered when she parted her mouth from Beatrice’s just long enough for that single word. “Grope them more.”

Blazing hot and borderline delirious, Ava’s shame barriers broke down one by one as she moaned at the hands of the Demon Fucker while all but mounting the fucker’s big, hard cock and fucking herself with it.

And Ava wanted to. As the pressure beneath her nipples built up to tormenting levels, her desire to impale herself on the Demon Fucker’s cock grew just as high as the Fucker’s cock could reach her insides had she mounted it that very moment, for in Ava’s delirious mind she imagined herself coming on a cock that could no doubt fuck her through and through.

Even if it made no sense, even if it did not seem possible or reasonable, Ava could clearly see herself get fucked from pussy to mouth in deep, hard thrusts. Tasting her own pussy juices in her mouth, licking a cock that had just thrust through her pussy and cumming just from the taste alone. Yes! What a glorious orgasm it would be, one that Ava needed, one that she wanted. For “reasonable” had nothing to do with matters concerning carnal desires.

And just from those thoughts, just from grinding herself against Beatrice’s cock, from arching her back as hard as she could to manage the slightest of touches of her coochie against the Fucker’s python was enough for Ava to start trembling.

And once the first drops of milk appeared on her mother’s-to-be feeding tips, Ava’s mind broke in sparks of white. She grabbed hold of the Fucker’s hot meat, pointed it right where it was needed the most and slammed herself against the hard mushroom.

“AAAAAAAAAAHH~~!” Ava screamed in ecstasy as the hard glans of Beatrice’s cock burst up along the length of her pussy and filled up every molecule of space within her.

And as the force of Ava’s own hips onto Beatrice’s impaling cock slammed the air out of her lungs, that sudden rough force broke the dams. Two violent geysers of thick, nutritious white erupted out of Ava’s breasts. And as Ava climaxed and creamed all over Beatrice’s cock with equivalent force, that nutritious white flew far and wide, showering every Purple Cape with a substance they soon could not imagine their lives without.

“Woah there!” Ember playfully exclaimed as she yanked Olivia backward just before the ninja girl got splattered. Ember used that same momentum to unceremoniously hurl the ninja girl well out of the splash zone.

“The hell!?” Olivia screamed at Ember after jumping back to her feet only to see Charles’ hair, back, face, and moustache covered in milk, quickly realizing that she too would be much whiter and stickier if it wasn’t for Ember.

“Have you completely forgotten already?” Ember asked Olivia with a laugh. “We can’t have you take part in such lewdness! Now, avert your eyes and go to the other room while mommy and daddy take care of things.”

“Rrrr!” Olivia growled through grit teeth at the blatant, offensive insinuation.

“And who’s the daddy among you two cock-wielding freaks?” Charles shouted at Ember, getting up.

“A ‘freak’, eh?” Ember raised an eyebrow, barely mustering enough effort to look marginally annoyed.

“What else to call such abominations!?” Charles wiped the white off his moustache.

“Ava!” a Purple Cape guard crawled toward Ava, licking his lips.

“More!” another Purple Cape extended his shaking arms to the milk-spewing girl, catching as much as he could into his wide-open mouth while inching closer to the source.

“What the hell is wrong with you all!?” Charles shouted at his thirsty comrades and drew his sword.

“Hm, this one seems peculiarly unaffected,” Ember informed Beatrice.

But the succubus kind of got into plowing the lactating, big-breasted Purple Cape and did not pay all that much attention to the one stray. Not that Ember minded too much and simply analyzed the situation on her own.

“Could it be alcohol?” Ember wondered out loud. “Ava did lament your love for that liquid… Nah! Grunts of your level only get the filthiest of the piss that passes for a drink.”

“Fuck you, mutated whore!” Charles screamed as he swung his sword at Ember’s head.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 506: A Spark (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ember effortlessly sidestepped the wide, telegraphed, clumsy swing and continued on her theorizing about Charles’ sole seeming immunity to Ava’s milk. “Maybe you’re just too dumb to know what’s good for you?”

“I may be dumb, but at least I’m not a failed freak!” Charles shouted back.

Another swing, another wild miss.

“What abnormality convinces you to continue trying?” Ember asked. “Even you should be able to comprehend that you cannot win. If I wanted to, you’d be dead already.”

“You’re not as perfect as you lead on!” Charles declared and for a short moment managed to get a sliver of Ember’s attention. He then pointed to the redhead’s private area with his sword and screamed, his spit getting caught in his preposterous moustache, “Your unholy perversion is already coming undone! Just like you will!”

“Oh?” Ember looked down and only now realized that her temporary gift from Beatrice was shrinking. “Time must be up. So, she can use it again then. How about it, moustache? You want a proper cock to replace the thing that you’re so clearly compensating for?”

“I compensate for nothing!”

Swing and a miss.

Ember sighed. “I suppose the explanation is just that simple: all the goodness just got caught up in that floor mop of yours. Here, let me help!”

Charles barely had the time to blink before he had Ember’s hand at the back of his head and got thrown off his feet with a force that should not be possible for a girl of Ember’s modest frame. Before Charles knew it, his lips were around a hard nipple, and he felt delicious, thick liquid pour into his mouth.

“Argh!?” Ava cried out. The pricking of Charles’ thick moustache against her fair skin was far from pleasant.

“Oh, my bad,” Ember said and pulled Charles off the milky tit.

“Wh-what are you—!?” Charles barely had the time to process what he tasted. Yet that very taste might have softened what had come next.

Ember slid her index finger across Charles moustache like a match across the side of a matchbox and lit a spark. Except the figurative match wasn’t what was lit on fire.

“U-UAAAH!!” Charles screamed, his moustache burning bright and hot literally right under his nose.

“That’s what you get for scratching such sensitive areas with your old floor map,” Ember said and then grabbed the tit that Charles was momentarily fed on just moments earlier. “But don’t you worry—I’ll put it out… When the time is right.”

And the time was right when Charles’ moustache was no more. Ember squeezed Ava’s tit and doused the few remaining spots of yellow-orange under Charles’ nose with an abundant layer of the only fire-extinguishing liquid she had on hand. By then Charles’ moustache was no more. And with no barrier to protect his mouth and nose, Charles was all but drowned in the stuff as Ember squeezed, again and again, filling up the Purple Cape’s mouth and nostrils to the brim.

“Drink up and thank the nice lady with your tongue!” Ember commanded. She yanked Charles’ chin up and forced the man to swallow before attaching him back to the very same tit to suckle on.

Ember held Charles’ head down as his mouth filled up with more and more milk. So much in fact, that his cheeks puffed up even as he tried to gulp as much of it down as fast as he could.

“No fair!! Why does he get special treatment!?” the other Purple Capes complained as they got around Beatrice, Ava, Ember, and Charles.

Joshua would not need much convincing to get in on the action, but even Felix now found himself increasingly unable to withstand another second without more fresh nectar, directly from the source. All six Purple Capes wanted what Charles got handed on a silver platter.

“Seven mouths, but only two nipples to suckle on, ain’t that an issue?” Ember laughed.

Olivia did her best to pretend she did not see or hear any of it while standing watch at the other door that led further into the Pits.

“I guess, you’ll just have to share!” Ember said to Charles and pulled the man off the tit before he drowned in the milk.

And yet, despite nearly drowning in Ava’s milk, Charles screamed and cried. Even as he was pulled away, Charles reached with both hands for the tit that kept releasing more and more nectar, the only thing that had any taste or substance in this bleak, hopeless, miserable world.

“Please!” Charles begged. “Please, I cannot live without it!”

“Get in line!” the youngest Purple Cape grabbed Charles and used him as a stepping stone on the floor to get closer to Ava, only to get kicked in the face and tumble backward right next to Charles.

“That’ll do!” Ember said to the seven hungry Purple Capes, keeping them well out of reach of the source of the milk.

And as Beatrice climaxed and poured her own white nectar into Ava’s pussy, Ava moaned and arched her back, and expelled even more nectar of her own all over the seven Purple Capes, all of whom accepted the gift bestowed upon them with spread arms and tongues out of their wide-open mouth.

“Oh, shit!” Olivia exclaimed when she saw several figures approaching their position. One of those figures had a familiar mark she saw once before. “A captain!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 507: Captain Grizwald (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahn, you’re not too bad!” Beatrice whispered to Ava and stuck three fingers into Ava’s mouth and have the girl lick them like it’s a cock in a need of service while fucking the pussy of the lactating Purple Cape.

Not that Beatrice even needed to do much of anything. Ava continued to fuck herself as she lactated more and more. Shaking her hips and moaning like it was the greatest cock on earth while showering her comrades in copious amounts of her increasingly addictive milk, Ava was in heaven. Lost in heaven. In need of a heavenly cock to fertilize her with heavenly seed.

Ava may not have had the words for what she felt (not while worshiping the fingers of the woman that brought her to heaven), but her actions and orgasms spoke for her. And though Beatrice did not come here with express intention of cumming into every hole she could find, to feel this wanted was not bad at all. And feeling this fit girl—who was supposedly Beatrice’s sworn enemy—cum over and over while impaling herself on the fat demon fucker cock, was just enough to get Beatrice past her initial sex fatigue and into a mood for another creampie into a needy pussy.

-89.6 AP

 

Level

31 (87%)

 

Still no level up, but Beatrice was coming ever closer to that next Skill Point after unloading into the pussy of a lactating brunette who kept the entire guardpost fed with her breast milk.’

“A captain!” Beatrice heard Olivia’s cry just as her cock shot its last spurts into Ava’s clamping pussy.

Olivia jumped back from the doorway through which a grotesque figure barely squeezed through.

“In the name of our great lord Belmot, what is the meaning of this shameless depravity!?” the figure bellowed with presumed authority.

A captain’s emblem on the chest of the man’s armor brought to attention his rank within the hierarchy of this place, but it beggared belief that such a creature could even stand, let alone be in position of power and authority in a unit that relied on strength.

The man wore a custom-made uniform. A grotesque modification of the standard and functional Purple Cape plated armor made to somehow wrap around the many layers of his absurdly large body. And large it was, but not because of too many nights spent at the gym. If there was a gym in this world, no equipment there would fit this Captain’s proportions for his largeness came in the form of the wideness of his torso and enough fat to lubricate a pan the size of this city. The biggest compliment the captain could hope for was that his body was approaching the perfect geometrical form: a sphere.

“Firebolt!” Ember fired off a simple fire magic from the tip of her pinky.

The fire bounced off the plated armor on the captain’s belly and the armor wobbled to the rhythm of the fat that it covered.

“Ha! Fool!” the absurdly obese man laughed and beat his belly like a drum. “You think that magic of such level could pierce through these layers?”

“Ugh,” Olivia looked at the captain in disgust and Beatrice couldn’t blame her. The captain could not have been any less than seven or eight hundred pounds in weight. He all but dragged his belly with each heavy step.

“Lesser men are incapable of eating enough to maintain such exquisite form!” the captain laughed proudly. “While they worry about the girth of their puny cocks, I train the girth of my gullet to stuff pounds of lard whole!”

Isn’t this city supposed to be starving? Beatrice asked herself.

“It took decades to cultivate this pure and natural armor,” the captain spoke as he slowly dragged himself toward Ember like a chemically enhanced, overfed lizard. “And you expected to pierce it with that level of magic!?”

“Ember…” Beatrice spoke her fiery bodyguard’s name in reminder.

“I know, I know,” Ember sighed in frustration.

The succubus was clear that Ember was not to use her more destructive magic unless absolutely necessary to avoid unnecessary casualties amongst the Purple Capes that Beatrice planned to use to gain more experience.

“Captain Grizwald!!” more soldiers came rushing through the door and appeared from behind their Captain’s spherical shadow.

“You stay back!” Grizwald ordered the dozen men and women that formed a line behind him. “As for the failures before me: Listen up! You have one chance to redeem your worthless existence! Whatever it is you think you’re doing, pick up your weapons and slice to pieces the three female sows that do not belong here and serve them to me skinless and deboned! If not, I will devour you after I feast on these insolent cows!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 508: Ass-Licker (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Miiiiiiiiiiilk~!” was the only answer Captain Grizwald got from the addicted Purple Capes that showered in the rain of Ava’s milk. They stuck their tongues out for it, they galloped it up, moaned, and masturbated to complement the pleasure of the most delicious meal they could remember in their shallow lives.

“Simpletons!” Grizwald shouted. “Your lives will not end swiftly nor painlessly! I’ll eat you all alive bit by bit, cook you slowly, one limb at a time! I’ll savor every juicy finger while you cry in delirious agony!!”

None of the milk guzzlers paid any mind to Grizwald’s threats. The Purple Capes behind the bloated Captain were far more intimidated, sweaty, and scared for what was to come when their Captain got like this. Each tried to increase the distance from their captain one inch at a time. No one wanted to be the closest to him, yet nobody wanted to stand out as the biggest coward. A careful dance of terrified chickens, all of whom secretly hoped that their grotesque roosted would somehow just drop dead.

“You, Demon Fucker!” Grizwald pointed at Beatrice who had Ava on her hard cock. “What did you do to Belmot’s loyal soldiers!? Undo your vile magics and I may show you mercy.”

“How generous of you,” Ember scoffed.

“I wasn’t speaking to you, Lucarad’s whore!” Grizwald growled at Ember.

“…”

“Oh yes!” Grizwald’s sickly fish lips formed a caricature of a smile. “Do not think I do not know who you are. A street rat like you living in our Glorious King’s palace? How many assholes did you have to lick to rise to Lucarad’s inner circle? Tell us: does he clean it after taking a shit? Or he has prostitutes like you to do it for him?”

“Curtain Fall,” Ember said.

“Wait, Ember—” Beatrice called out to the spited redhead, but it was too late. A wall of fire dropped from the ceiling right on top of Grizwald’s greasy bald head.

“UAAAH!?” Grizwald’s Purple Capes scattered from the searing flames that engulfed their captain. They pressed against the walls, several of them ran through the door they came through before the fire cut off the exit.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!” maniacal laughter came from within Ember’s wall of fire. And as the heat of the fire slowly lessened a familiar spherical silhouette became increasingly visible in the dancing flames. The fires grew weaker and shorter, and the figure within that should have been turned to charcoal sounded perfectly fine. “You still think your puny party tricks can harm me? I’ll cook your pussy on your own flames, carve it up and share it with my men!”

“Oh, I’m just getting warmed up,” Ember snarled. Blazing bright fires ignited in the palms of her hands and quickly engulfed them as the fires grew in power.

“Ember, don’t!” Beatrice called again to her bodyguard. “I’ve got this!”

“Yesss, little ass-licker, listen to the Demon Fucker!” Grizwald laughed while the fires lowered further, just inches away from revealing his unharmed oily head that should have caught fire, yet somehow defied the heat of Ember’s magic. “And tell you what, my main concern is the Demon Fucker. If you drop to your knees and lick my asshole like it’s our Gods’ greatest gift, I will spare your life! We could even feast on the roasted breasts of that cow-titted fucker!”

And just as the fires settled down and allowed Grizwald to finally see his surroundings again, he saw two hard, lactating nipples pointing right in his eyeballs.

“Pass,” Beatrice said and squeezed hard Ava’s breasts, unleashing milk straight into Grizwald’s eyes.

“AAAAARGH!!!” Grizwald screamed and closed his eyes in pain, but it was too late. Ava’s breast milk was meant for drinking, not to be used as eye drops. But as Grizwald screamed, he let the milk fulfill its purpose as it poured down his face and into his open mouth.

Grizwald tried to back off, but Beatrice wrapped her tail around the misshapen lump of fat that was the merging of his quadruple chins and diseased neck. She held Grizwald’s head and mouth in place while aiming Ava’s breasts straight into the depths of Grizwald’s giant gullet he was so proud of.

“GLUGHHHRLRL!! GHUAARRGHGHKL!!” Grizwald cursed and gurgled as he choked on Ava’s milk while flailing the fat trunks that were his arms.

“Sorry, can’t hear you,” Beatrice said while casting [Arousing Touch] on Grizwald through her tail.

Hm, it was D-rank, Beatrice thought. And with her remaining Skill Point she enhanced her [Arousing Touch] Skill to (+1) and C rank, and used that too while squeezing more milk down Grizwald’s throat.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 509: Milk Sucker (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“This Captain is all over the place, so better increase my chances against him,” was Beatrice’s reasoning for doubling down on her [Arousing Touch] Skill.

Skill Enhancement: Arousing Touch (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 50 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: With a single touch the Succubus can increase the arousal of her target. For maximum effect touching erogenous zones is recommended. Great Willpower or B-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 15

 

Previously C-Rank protective spells were required to cancel out the arousing magic. And while Captain Grizwald certainly seemed more than capable of withstanding direct magic attacks (and probably physical ones too), Beatrice had her suspicions that the sick pervert would be far more susceptible to her Eros Craft.

The Succubus gave the Captain enough credit to increase the power of her [Arousing Touch], but that was also because she wanted to increase her chances of resolve the situation with Eros Craft as much as possible and avoid Ember’s scorched earth approaches.

Certainly, there was no guarantee that Grizwald would not be able to resist the enhanced version too, but Beatrice bet against this one-note simpleton having such high resistances. And even if he did, in Beatrice’s mind it was still a worthwhile investment in the long-term of one solitary Skill Point regardless of whether it worked in this situation or not.

“UUHGLRGHL!?” Grizwald’s eyes bulged as he gurgled and choked on Ava’s milk. And yet his tongue waggled with greater purpose and his lips puckered forward, reaching for the source of the increasingly tasty drink.

Beatrice had her answer.

Captain Grizwald grabbed Ava and pressed her chest against his giant mouth hole. He opened wide— drool and milk pouring over his fat fish lips—and enveloped a good portion of Ava’s massively overdeveloped milkers.

“C-captain, what about us?” one of the addicted Purple Capes asked as he crawled to the Captain that monopolized the only source of their new white drug.

“Y-yes, please!” another man begged as he tugged on Grizwald’s leg. “Share some with us-GHUHH—”

A kick to the stomach was all the addict got as Grizwald had no intention of sharing. He never did. Instead, he sucked even more, sucking in more and more of Ava’s overgrown breasts into his mouth.

By now, an average man’s mouth would struggle with taking in anything more than Ava’s nipples and areolas. But Grizwald did not have an average mouth. His cheeks inflated like a bubble fish, more than half of both Ava’s breasts was already inside his mouth, his throat muscles worked non-stop to swallow every pump of white juice he sucked out of Ava, and he was not stopping.

“C-captain…” one of the Purple Capes that came with Grizwald spoke up timidly. Supposedly they were here to take care of the insolent intruders, yet now their captain was doing the same thing he threatened to kill for.

A few of the sane men looked at each other nervously. Their thoughts were plain to see. Confirmed by one of the men who slowly moved toward the exit, inch by inch, with his back pressed against the wall. Nothing good was to come and they all realized it. The fire had finally died down and they had a chance to get out of here.

A few men nodded in agreement and turned to run, but a chillingly loud snap of fingers crushed their hopes. A wall of fire rose in the empty doorway and the owner of the flames smiled as she said, “You’re not going anywhere.”

“Going!? Who’s going!?” Grizwald let out Ava’s breasts out of his mouth and turned to his men. “If you have time to go, then get over here and undo my pants!”

“Ehh, Captain?”

“You heard me! Undo my pants or I’ll undo your birth!” Grizwald screamed. He then turned to Ember and said, “you, fire-whore! Get over here and put a flame under this cow’s tits to warm up the milk more.”

“What!?” Beatrice asked.

“Fuck you!” was Ember’s reply.

“Whatever, your fire skills suck anyway!” Grizwald said. “Men! One of you go light yourself on fire and coma back here as a human torch so that I can start cooking this cow!”

The sane Purple Capes looked at each other nervously. But Grizwald had no patience for hesitation. He turned to the addicted guards instead and said, “the first one of you to bring me fire will get to share the cow’s left tit!”

The addicts jumped at the opportunity and instantly started to fight each other for the right to burn the other alive for the opportunity to drink some hot mommy milk.

“Beatrice…” Olivia called to the succubus.

“Yeah, this is getting weird,” Beatrice said.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 510: Milk Dispenser (18-)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Stop resisting and let me burn you for milk!” Charles grunted, foaming at the mouth as he tackled Joshua.

“How about you kill yourself and let me burn your corpse instead?” was Joshua’s reply as he elbowed Charles in his un-moustached mouth and knocked loose a tooth.

The other five purple capes fared no better, fighting each other for the privilege to be the one to light the other on fire first and gain access to Ava’s lactating tit.

Beatrice had enough memories of smelling burnt corpses to last her a lifetime, neither did she want to see live sacrifices and/or whatever else the horny captain had planned in his aroused state. The succubus checked her [Lactation (+1)] Skill’s cooldown and realized that not only was it already up, but that Ava was also about to run out of her milk.

“Hurry up, worthless scum!” Grizwald screamed and cursed while filling his gullet with Ava’s milk. “Either bring me the fire of I’ll bring the fire to your little assholes!”

“I’ve got a better idea,” Beatrice said, put forth the open palm of her right hand and cast [STRIP!] on Grizwald.

“UAH, MY EYES!!” Ember screamed and turned away, covering her eyes and grimacing in disgust the moment that Grizwald’s armor flew off the captain in all directions, letting loose the bloated captain’s form that was previously somewhat contained by the tightly secured armor.

Countless layers of Grizwald’s flesh rolled out in all its unglory. Fat on top of fat on top of fat, thick white liquids oozing from beneath the tightly pressed layers of sickly dark skin. The smell alone was enough to cause the feeble to vomit, but for better or worse Beatrice’s nostrils had experienced even worse than this.

The owner of those layers however seemed to pay no mind to his sudden state of undress. Beatrice guessed that as long as the milk kept coming, the captain would endure much worse than this.

With considerable amount of reservation and willpower, Beatrice brought herself to touch the captain again. Not with her fingers though—God forbid!—just the tip of her tail. Even that Beatrice did not want to do as the Captain had become even more disgusting in his nakedness.

But Beatrice did what she had to do: she located a part of flesh on Grizwald’s side that did not seem as diseased as the others and kightly tapped it, just long enough to cast [Lactation (+1)].

“MMMMMM!??!” Grizwald’s expression changed suddenly when he felt something build within him. Not just anything. And not just anywhere. A very peculiar movement in a very specific area. A sensation that no man would ever feel. Some would argue that no man should ever feel something like this.

But Grizwald did. He felt it. And he liked what he felt! His cock might not have been big enough to appear from beneath his preposterous purplish belly, but what little of it was there was hard. Hard and tingling pleasantly. Not nearly as pleasantly as Grizwald’s nipples tingled, warming up and hardening for the joys that were to come.

“Oh, God,” Beatrice gasped as she realized what she had done.

Beatrice barely brought herself to continue looking. But she had to. She needed to be sure her spell worked. And so, she watched. She watched Grizwald’s already ludicrous man boobs—far bigger boobs than any female possessed, though infinitely less appealing than any boobs Beatrice ever saw—she watched those boobs grow fatter still. And that was the correct term: fatter. The lumps of fat just multiplied and Grizwald’s boobs kept sliding lower and lower along overbearing stomach. His boobs would have probably long had passed his belly button, had his stomach resembled anything a human being’s stomach should have looked like.

Grizwald didn’t mind the spectacle he put on. He rolled his eyes and moaned stupidly into Ava’s breasts that he kept slobbering all over while effortlessly holding the girl in the air. And then it happened. The first few drops appeared at the tips of Grizwald’s hard nipples. He stiffened, then his entire body trembled, and the captain moaned loudly and proudly as the hoses let loose and he climaxed through his breasts and buried cock while swallowing what little milk Ava still had to offer.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 511: White, Warm, and Wet (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“TAKE COVER!!” Beatrice screamed at the top of her lungs just as Grizwald’s nipples burst wide open like two rusty fire hydrants, unleashing cubic meters worth of man milk upon this mortal world.

“Huh?” Joshua looked behind him but was too slow.

All but one Purple Capes in front of Grizwald were knocked off their feet by the tsunami of milk that turned their world white, warm, and wet.

The only Purple Cape that was spared that fate for a split second was Charles, but not by any fortune or divine intervention. Beatrice grabbed him with her tail, pulled him in front of herself and used as a meat shield against the milk. All the while she covered her face, closed her eyes, and held her breath to make absolutely sure she did not get addicted to that person’s milk.

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Familiar notifications popped up in Beatrice’s mind’s eye. It seemed that making a giant eight-hundred-pound-plus man cum through his lactating man titties warranted enough experience for the succubus to level up. Though the succubus had strong feelings about whether this one level was worth the emotional damage she had suffered and the things she saw that she could not unsee.

“Huh?” Olivia blinked in disbelief when she found herself on her knees with a wall of fire before her eyes. The ninja girl looked behind her and up and saw Ember, looking back at her with not even a hint of affection or care on her face.

“Oh, don’t act so surprised,” Ember said. “Beatrice wouldn’t let me hear the end of it if I let you become Grizwald’s milk addict, funny as it may have been.”

The milk that hit Ember’s fire wall vaporized and spread throughout the guardhouse, on to the Purple Cape soldiers that were behind Grizwald and spared from the initial blast. But now—trembling, crying, scared and with no way out—they unwittingly inhaled the milk vapors that played with their taste buds, their sense of smell, their sense of reason.

“W-what is that?” one man asked.

“You feel it too?” another asked.

“It tastes…”

“Delicious!!”

“GIMME!!”

When was the last time any of them tasted anything that good? And now they were knee deep in it? The Purple Capes dropped to their knees and drank their full, slurping up the white pool right off the floor.

Once the initial storm had subdued, Beatrice let go of Charles who had already been reaching toward the white floor. The man gleefully fell face-first into the milk and all but drowned himself as he drank and drank and drank.

Ember put down the fire barrier around her and Olivia after burning up most of the milk vapors and looked around at the aftermath, as did Olivia.

Over a dozen grown men and women drinking milk off the floor with their asses shaking as they got increasingly addicted and aroused. And at the epicenter of it all, a giant sphere of flesh and fat, shaking, jiggling like jelly as it came over and over again, letting more milk flow of its gigantic man boobs like waterfall, supplying the surrounding Purple Capes with an unending stream of the most divine drink they could ever imagine.

Ember was impressed. Olivia was sick to the stomach.

“Can we go now?” Olivia asked.

“Sure,” Beatrice said slowly, plotting her next step. “Just one more thing…”

Beatrice slowly walked through the pool of milk that reached just over her ankles, moving closer to Grizwald. The Captain paid no attention to the succubus, nor anyone else for that matter. Through all of it, Grizwald ended up tasting very little of his own milk. After all, his focus was on vacuuming the last few drops out of Ava’s emptied breasts.

After all the orgasms, getting fucked, getting sucked, and then taking the brunt of Grizwald’s milk-storm, Ava’s mind couldn’t handle it anymore and the girl simply passed out. She dreamt of white, pure white snow, while held with one arm by Grizwald.

But with Ava’s breasts all but dry, and getting a whiff of his own milk, Grizwald’s brain went increasingly haywire. The unending climaxes though his lactating man boobs didn’t help. Whenever he played with the fat in his boobs, with his hard, wet nipples, Grizwald went a little more stupid. So, it made for a simple task for Beatrice to take Ava from the distracted Captain before he even realized it.

“Hey, lard-arse! You looking for this?” Beatrice dangled Ava in front of her with her tail while backtracking toward the door through which Grizwald came to the guardhouse. “If you want her, come and get her!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 512: Done Playing Nice

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hnyaaaaa~~” Remi arched her back and threw back her head in a mind-blowing orgasm as she squirted a fountain all over Captain Gamesh’s legs. The naked girl passed out before she even stopped ejaculating.

“Well?” Flavna asked, standing a distance behind Gamesh with her arms crossed.

Despite Remi passing out, the moans by no means ceased. Remi went quiet, for a while, but the dungeon cell was still filled with moans and cries of ecstasy of both men and women, if they could still be called that. Hollow vessels with hollow lives, concerned with nothing but pleasure. Craving what they cannot have.

At first, Flavna had ordered restraining the Tainted, but the poor souls broke their wrists and ankles as they struggle free out of the shackles. They could not stand even a second without a cock in them, without a pussy to plow.

Nothing the Tainted were capable of would ever compare to the skills and capabilities Demon Gods, but when face with the unquenchable thirst for pleasure these men and beastkin would sooner bash their skulls against the cold stone walls than spend another minute without getting the warmth of another.

When it became apparent that they would gnaw their own fingers, tear their limbs off to break free, even if it meant an untimely death from bleeding out as long as they got even a moment of stimulation, Flavna relented and ordered to free the Tainted and lock them all together in the largest cell they had.

The results were beyond predictable, and Flavna kept as far away from the Tainted as possible, surrounded by guards to smack back any that came crawling to her, looking for “fresh meat”.

“Apparently, out captive princess now has the ability to grow big, fat dicks,” Gamesh answered Flavna, barely believing his own words as he stepped away from unconscious Remi.

“… So, the accounts of how one of the tournament participants made the princess grow a cock…”

“Mary did not have one when our men took her armor,” Gamesh said. “And it looks like not only can she now regrow it at will, but also somehow grant it to others.”

“It’s spreading?” Flavna asked.

“That’s certainly a possibly,” Gamesh said and looked back at Remi. “Either this ‘dick virus’ spreads through sex, or that mysterious woman gave Mary the ability to grow dicks.”

“Did she also give it to Remi?”

“Can’t say,” Gamesh shook his head. “Her mind is a mess. Barely a step above the base sentience of the other Tainted. And she will most likely keep deteriorating. You want me to kill her, just in case?”

“No… Not yet,” Flavna said. “Keep her locked up here with the others. Even if she spreads this ‘dick virus’ to the other Tainted, if we don’t find a cure for them, they’re all as good as dead anyway. Let’s go, we’re done here.”

Gamesh, Flavna, and the four Purple Cape guards exited the cell and closed the thick steel door behind them, locking the Tainted inside.

The tiny, barred opening in the upped part of the door allowed for little more than a peek into the cell, but provided more than ample audible displays of the ongoings on the other side of the door. Another, closed opening at the bottom of the door allowed to slide small items into the cell, mostly used to feed the inmates, if they were allowed such generosity.

“Do not open this door without my presence,” Flavna ordered the guards. “Continue the minimal rations. If their situation continues as is the usual expectancy… I’ll come to put them out of their misery myself.”

“Yes, my captain!” the guards saluted Flavna.

“Come, Gamesh,” Flavna said to her ever-present partner. “It’s about time you had a more detailed conversation with the princess.”

“And here I thought you were against using such methods on her Royal Highness,” Gamesh said with an approving smile.

“She’s not an innocent bystander in this,” Flavna said, her patience running out. “I’m done playing nice. I’ll take full responsibility. Among our so-called ‘partners’ she’s a small fish. I need to know everything you can get on her and the royal family before we move on to that scum furball Felicia. If any of them have any knowledge about the demons and have been withholding it—”

“Captain!” Gamesh interrupted Flavna.

Flavna turned around and saw Gamesh standing still, his eyes pure white.

“The guardhouse…” Gamesh uttered before his eyes returned to normal, dark blue iris.

“What did you see?” Flavna asked.

Gamesh looked not himself. Visibly distraught, shaken, the man looked like he’d seen something he could not unsee.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 513: Fall to Man Milk

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Here big boy!” Beatrice kept luring naked captain Grizwald forward by dangling unconscious Ava like a carrot for a donkey.

A group of Purple Cape soldiers kept crawling behind their Captain on all fours, licking up the milk off the floor that the Captain kept continuously secreting. The group continued on though the splitting corridors until they came upon a post with several guards stationed over a giant barred hole.

“What the hell!?” the guards jumped to their feet when they saw the debauched procession approaching their post.

“Oh, don’t mind us,” Ember said when she appeared out of a fire behind the three guards.

“WUAAH!?” the guards screamed in surprise and drew their weapons, but Ember drove them back with her fire. Back, all the way to the approaching, lactating captain until they slipped on his milk.

“Drink up!” Olivia pressed the faces of two guards into the milky floor.

The third guard desperately tried to scramble away, but Olivia grabbed him by his hair, but a dagger to his neck and asked, “Emily! Where is she!?”

“Who?”

“Don’t play dumb! The kids that Belmot collects!! Where are they!”

“T-the only kids I know are with his daughter, Ophelia, in the main fortress!” the guard all but screamed out the information, feeling Olivia’s dagger prick the skin at his throat.

“Then that’s where we go!” Olivia announced and threw the guard to the milk.

“Not so fast!” Ember objected. “First, we find Y’shtara and her little sister.”

“And Tabitha!” Beatrice added.

“Yeah, that too,” Ember said with all the consideration one would give to a misplaced scarf.

“But—” Olivia wanted to object.

“Think about it!” Beatrice interrupted Olivia. “Wouldn’t it make much more sense to free as many prisoners as we can and cause as much chaos as possible before going after Belmot’s daughter?”

“I… I know,” Olivia conceded, begrudgingly.

“Y’shatara! Or Y’shlata! Any one of you seen either of them!?” Ember shouted into the barred pit while standing on top of it.

“Ember! Just free them all!” Beatrice said.

“I… was about to…” Ember lied half-heartedly and looked toward the freshly addicted guards to locate which one of them had the key to the locked metal bars. “There we go!”

Ember swiftly moved to the guard whose face Olivia earlier showed into Grizwald’s milk and relieved the man of his keychain. She then grabbed the man’s breastplate from behind, lifted him half-way up and asked, “the two cat girls from the Whoelsome Inn, the ones that Captains Rivaldo and Gamesh arrested, where are they!?”

“Mhiiiiiilkkghlr,” the guard gurgled, cross-eyed, with a dumb smile on his face.

“Oh, for fucks… Your abilities are getting too effective, Beatrice!” Ember complained to the succubus and let the man fall back into the milk.

“Just open up that pit! We’re moving forward,” Beatrice said as she guided Grizwald further, past the first pit cell they encountered.

Ember turned the key in the lock, removed it and lifted a square section of the bars, giving an opening of several square feet to get out of the pit. Ember then moved on after Beatrice with clear conscience, and it was up to Olivia to actually lower the tied rope down into the pit to make it easier for the trapped men and women to escape.

As Beatrice moved forward, she thought she caught a glimpse of a familiar naked young blonde among the escapees. But Beatrice couldn’t be faulted for not remembering every blonde she encountered in the last couple of days and a fresh approaching group of guards took priority of Beatrice’s attention.

“Hold it right there!” the Purple Cape guards shouted as they ran through the dim corridor straight for Beatrice.

“Grizwald, won’t you share a tit?” Beatrice asked her eight-hundred pounder while moving her tail into position for an obvious manouver.

Grizwald was sucking on his left tit while following Beatrice and Ava in a zombie like state.

When the several Purple Capes ran just within striking distance of Beatrice, the succubus used her greater speed to step aside from the line of fire and used her tail to squeeze Grizwald’s right tit and squirt a fresh doze of milk right into the Purple Cape faces.

“This… Is this really how all Belmot’s forces are going to fall?” Olivia asked, practically disappointed, as she looked at the ever-growing army of milk addicts.

“You really going to complain?” Ember asked.

But Beatrice kind of understood Olivia. Here Olivia was: training, doing despicable jobs, ready to give up her life in a desperate fight against insurmountable odds to save her sister, and now she just had to stand by and watch Belmot’s forces fall in mass to man milk.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 514: The Champion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hurry!!” Alexander heard shouting coming from outside his room. “There’s trouble on the lower levels!”

“What the hell is going on!?” Alexander recognized the voice of one of his guards, Bill.

“A bunch of prisoners were released!” Alexander heard a different voice as well as footsteps of people running past his room. A chaotic, unorganized situation.

“Where’s the captain!?”

“Wasn’t Grizwald at the gatehouse?”

“They say the Demon Fucker turned him into her slave!”

“Eh?” Alexander raised his head.

“There’s milk everywhere!”

“M-milk?”

“Everyone just drinks it and roll around in it while the prisoners beat them up!”

“No way!”

“I saw it with my own eyes! Charles, Phil, Sara: all of them on their knees with their asses up!”

Alexander got up from the side of his bed and walked to the door. The room Alexander was in was pretty much just a prison cell that was made more comfortable with basic necessities like a bed to sleep in, a table to eat at, and a bucket to piss in. But even that was already more than anyone else taken to the Pits could dream of.

Alexander’s treatment was only marginally better than all the others that were rounded up in the Forge of Champions. Questioning that bordered on interrogation, confiscation of all weapons, guarded at all times, no trial, no verdict, no visitation, and no information on when this would be over. Effectively a prisoner until Captain Flavna decided otherwise.

However, as long as he cooperated and helped sell whatever story Flavna deemed necessary, at least he did not have to spend any time in the shit and piss with the others. Flavna even promised him all the rewards befitting a Champion after the entire situation with the demon appearance had been resolved. When that would be, however, she did not bother to say.

But this sudden development changed things.

Demon Fucker, Alexander thought, remembering full well who the Purple Capes were talking about. What a preposterous name they gave her!

Indeed, in Alexander’s mind “The Cock Gifter” that the eunuchs named the big-tit dick-slinger was much more appropriate.

Alexander lightly pushed forward the reinforced door of his “room” but it did not budge. One time a rookie actually did not bother to lock it because he seriously treated Alexander as the newest Champion and not just another prisoner. A week in the pits was supposed to fix his thinking capabilities. Alexander paused at the door and wondered if that rookie was now too slurping the milk off the floor. But that thought for the rookie lasted only for a second before Alexander kicked the door off its hinges and sent it flying straight into the opposite wall.

“GHUEKH!” a pained grunt from behind the door that just slammed into the stone wall informed Alexander that he crushed one of his guards.

“E-e-eh!?” Bill stood just a couple of feet to the side—barely out of range of the door—shitting his pants as he looked up at the man that could crush him like a bug.

Alexander grabbed Bill by the neck and effortlessly lifted the terrified lad off his feet until their eyes locked. Alexander then pulled Bill closer, right to his face, and asked plainly, “Felicia. Where is she?”

“W-who? I-hhhhurk—” Bill choked when Alexander squeezed his neck harder for not answering the question.

“Felicia Thundershnauf,” Alexander said. “I won’t ask again; I’ll just grab one of your buddies next.”

“Hey! What are you doing!?” a guard shouted from down the corridor.

Alexander and Bill both turned their heads and saw four guards further down the corridor.

“I’ll go get help!” one of the guards said and ran off.

“Wh-what? Pete! Come back you scum!” one of the three remaining guards shouted, furious at the blatant coward.

“Whatever! There’s three of us!” the other guard said and drew his sword.

“Yeah!” the third guard drew his sword and ran at Alexander, followed by his two buddies close behind. “Let Bill go or-GHRKEHK—”

Alexander punched the guard straight in the face with his free arm and sent him flying back, past the two guards. The guards froze in shock and looked back at their punched buddy. He laid motionless on the floor, his face flattened, bloody, unrecognizable.

“UAAAA!!!!” both guards ran away as fast as they could.

Alexander turned his attention to Bill.

“Sixth level! Sixth level! Sixth level!” Bill repeated over and over, pissing himself. “I don’t know which pit exactly! There are only four there!”

“The quickest way there?” Alexander asked.

“That way,” Bill pointed in the direction where his would-be rescuers ran. “Turn right and then straight, until you get to the stairs. You can go down all the way to the third level. P-please don’t kill meeeeEH!!”

Alexander threw Bill aside, sending him flying a dozen yards in the opposite direction from where he went.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 515: Secret Lovers

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Damn when was the last time you saw the Captain run off like that?” Zeke, one of the four guards left to guard the Tainted, asked.

“It sounded like there’s some serious trouble down there,” Ivan said with a strong accent while his head.

“If it’s the Demon Fucker, the Captain will probably be dealing with her for a while,” Donald speculated.

“You actually think the Demon Fucker can stand a chance against our Captain?” Ivan asked.

“Hell no!” Donald dismissed the notion. “And even if she did… Not against both of them.”

“And after they’ve dealt with that big-tit demon whore… I wish I could witness that interrogation,” Zeke smiled indecently.

“I’m wishing for something else right now,” Ivan said.

“Oh?”

“Hm… Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Donald asked and looked at the metal door that separated them from the Tainted inside the large cell. The small, square, barred opening in the door constantly fed the guards with moans of horny women and groans of men as they filled their wombs over and over again.

“Hell, yeah!” Zeke rubbed his hands.

“Are you three serious!?” Pete, the youngest guard among the four exclaimed and rose to his feet.

“How are you not?” Zeke asked Pete “There’s a fucking A-rank super slut and several solid, smoking hot B-rank bitches in there! All horny out of their fucking minds, begging for cock! And the only thing separating us from them is this one door that we have a key to.”

“I, have the key to!” Pete clenched the keys that he had on a keyring at his side.

“Oh, he doesn’t care about those prostitutes,” Donald smiled. “He just doesn’t want us to lay our hands on his precious Remi.”

“That’s not…”

“You do realize that she’s probably getting spit roasted and double-penetrated as we speak, right?” Ivan asked Pete.

“You don’t know that!!” Pete shouted.

“… Really?” Donald an eyebrow at Pete’s willing denial. Donald then glanced inside the cell through the tiny opening in the metal door. “Reality begs to differ.”

“It’s not her fault!” Pete shouted. “It’s not their fault! They’re sick! And once Flavna captures the Demon Fucker, she’ll cure them all!”

“Sure, sure,” Zeke all but yawned.

“Look, kid—” Ivan said with all the compassion and patience he could muster as he put his hand on Pete’s shoulder.

“I’m eighteen! I’m not a kid anymore!!”

“Alright,” Ivan changed his tone. “Speaking as a man to a man then! Here’s what we are going to do. You’re going to give us that key. We’ll go inside, empty our balls into a bunch of hopeless pleasure addicts, go back out, lock them up again, and act as if nothing had ever happened.”

“N-never!” Pete recoiled and held the keys tighter.

“Think about it,” Zeke took a step toward Pete. “You can fuck your precious Remi like you always dreamed!”

“And we won’t tell anyone,” Donald added.

“Weren’t they childhood friends or something?” Ivan asked.

“Oh, that’s right, that’s right!” Zeke hit his fist against his open hand. “Pete, didn’t you ever imagine what it would feel like to have Remi’s lips on your cock?”

“You could fuck her every which way and nobody would even know!” Donald said.

“N-no! The Captain… W-will cure her!” Pete argued.

“Let’s be real buddy,” Ivan said with a sigh. “Ain’t nobody ever cured the Tainted. She’s not long for this world, and you know it!”

“Why not at creampie her at least once while you still have the chance?” Zeke asked. “It’s either now or never.”

“T-then, never!” Pete insisted. “I will not do that to her while she’s in such a state!”

“Fine!” Zeke grew tired of this. “But we’ll be taking that key you have. Now you can stand here like a statue and hold on to whatever notions of love you think you have and pretend like you’re protecting her dignity or whatever—”

“Or!” Donald butted in. “Instead of letting other possessed jackasses creampie the girl of your dreams, you could give her one final joy of making sweet love with her best friend she always secretly loved but was too shy to say!”

“Best friend is a strong—How would you even know that she’d want that?” Pete asked.

“Just before the whole ordeal in the mines, she asked me if you had a girlfriend or something,” Donald said while looking away.

“WHAT!?” Pete gasped.

“But with her being in the state that she is, I didn’t have the heart to tell you,” Donald hung his head. “To think! Two potential lovers, separated by a cruel fate, never to be reunited!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 516: To the Rescue! (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Erm, I’m sorry,” Zeke apologized to Pete after the shocking discovery that Remi had in fact loved Pete all along, and now would never have a chance to confess her feelings. “I didn’t know. What I said before… That was insensitive of me. I… I’m sure that even if Remi’s body and mind are under the demon’s diabolical spell, deep in her soul she still loves you!”

“But even if they’re separated like this, perhaps there is something Pete can still do for her?” Ivan asked.

“Yeah, yeah! That’s right!” Donald sprung back up energetically. “Think about it! Remi just got thrown to the wolves there as if she’s just as lost as all the others. But! If she still loves Pete, she’ll resist! As long as she can she’ll resist, I’m sure of it!”

“But she has no chance in there all by herself,” Ivan pointed out.

“That’s right! That’s why we must act with haste!” Donald urged the others to action.

“Ah, I see,” Zeke stroked his chin.

“Think about it Pete!” Donald encouraged the young guard. “You have a chance to save Remi! If you can get to her, get through to her, confess your love, you two might be the ones to overcome the Taint with your bond!”

“I do not know if something like this has ever been tried,” Ivan said.

“Which is all the more reason we have to try!” Donald got more and more energetic.

“I… I wish it were that easy,” Pete said, dejected. “It all sounds too good to be true.”

“And what’s the alternative?” Zeke asked Pete. “Just sit here until the last spark of humanity within Remi is extinguished? You’re going to twiddle your thumbs until Flavna returns to lop off Remi’s head?”

“Lad, look at it this way,” Donald put his hand on Pete’s shoulder. “Even if you cannot get through to Remi, you’ll still be saving her. None of those sick creeps inside that cell love her! Most of them don’t even know her!”

“Yeah! What right do they have to fuck her!?” Zeke added. “They just view her as a warm hole to stick their dick into.”

“And they will fuck Remi relentlessly,” Donald continued. “Minute after minute, hour after hour, for as long as they breathe, until she is reduced to nothing more than a cum-guzzling, cock-serving pleasure slave like the rest of them!”

“You have a chance—no, a duty—to defend Remi’s dignity. Even if she never knows or remembers.”

“Even if worse comes to pass and these are her last days,” Ivan added.

“All the more reason to make those last days honorable,” Zeke said. “No matter how you look at it, it’s Pete’s duty to act. If he truly loves her, as he claims—”

“Of course, I do!” Pete shouted.

“Shit!” Donald exclaimed while looking into the opening in the door. “They’re fucking Remi in her ass right now!”

“NO!!” Pete screamed.

“The bastards!” Ivan cursed.

“How dare they!” Zeke was outraged. “Defiling a pure young woman when she has a man that loves her!”

“You wouldn’t do that to her, would you, Pete?” Donald asked.

“Of course not!” The very idea to Pete was preposterious. “In-in the butt? Never!”

“Yeah, you’re not like the others are you, Pete?” Zeke stated. “Those simple-minded barbarians!”

“Yeah, you’d be gentle with her right?” Donald insisted.

“Of course!”

“Take it slow,” Zeke continued. “Kiss her all over. Make sure she’s comfortable...”

“You’re a true gentleman aren’t you, Pete?” Donald smiled.

“Heck even I couldn’t be that patient!” Zeke sighed and sulked in shame. “I’m not even worthy of a sweet girl like that!”

“We can only hope to one day have a chance that we don’t even deserve,” Ivan said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

“Oh fuck!” Donald cursed again.

“What is it?” Zeke asked. “What do you see?”

“One guy is shoving his cock deep in her mouth,” Donald reported.

“What!?” Pete was distraught.

“The fiend!” Ivan clenched his fist.

“She’s gagging!” Donald commenced play-by-play commentary. “Tears are rolling form her eyes! Ah, he paused.”

“He did?” Zeke exclaimed in surprise.

“Did he finally grow a conscience?” Ivan asked.

“Far from it!” Donald said. “He just spat right in Remi’s face, slapped her with his cock and jammed it right back in!!”

“Monster!”

“Pig!”

“She’s gagging even more now but nobody’s helping her! Oh, wait!”

“What is it?” Zeke asked. “Is someone finally coming to the rescue?”

“Well, he might be coming soon indeed, he-he—” Donald suddenly coughed. “I-I mean, no, that man is not coming to Remi’s rescue. He has a big ugly dick, it’s hard, and he’s grabbing Remi’s ass, lifting it up.”

“You mean to tell me that instead of helping the poor girl who’s gagging from a rough throatjob, he’s planning to ass-fuck her instead?” Zeke asked.

“That is most certainly what is happening,” Donald confirmed, his eye all but glued to narrow opening in the door.

“Let me through!!” Pete rushed to the door with his key in hand.

Donald instantly jumped aside. And while Pete hastily tried to unlock the door with shaking hands the three guards stood behind him with wide, shameless grins plastered across their faces.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 517: To the Party (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hold on, Remi—ghuh—!” Pete got shoved to the side before he could get two steps into the giant cell full of horny-out-of-their-minds men, women, and beastkin.

Zeke, Donald, and Ivan, all ran over Pete, Ivan even stepped on Pete’s back with his giant steel boot, sending a particularly nasty and sharp jolt of pain through Pete’s back.

“Take the key from the naïve fool!” Zeke shouted back to Donald and Ivan while he himself undid the straps on his armor and ran to the big-tittiest big-titty female in heat he could find.

“Sorry, lad, nothing personal,” Ivan told Pete as he tore off the keychain from Pete’s trousers and then got up to join the festivities.

Few of the inmates even noticed the intruders. How could they when all their attention was on the respective dicks and pussies they gave to and received from each other? One tanned, skinny girl noticed the fresh dicks ripe for sucking. Her current partner had finally run dry and was now only spurting air and cum dust, however, two tigerkin brothers pinned the tanned lass down before she got anywhere close to the new arrivals. Moments later her mouth and pussy were already spoken for, and soon enough she’d get knotted for good measure.

“FINALLY!!” Zeke screamed with ecstatic joy and plunged face-first into two mountains of love and joy.

The two objects of Zeke’s desire were bigger than watermelons and squashier than jelly, and Zeke went “brrrrr” as he whirled in their softness, overjoyed like a kid on Christmas.

“Ahhh, I always wanted to do this!” Donald all but purred as he rubbed himself against a cheetahkin’s slim, furry, well-groomed body.

Natasha was not just any cheetahkin. A B-rank in the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, she was quite popular among those who grew tired or were never interested in the shaved, silky-skinned human girls of the Guild. Her breasts may have had more hair than any human male ever managed to sport on his chest, but Donald didn’t mind. He preferred it. And not many could fault him. Natasha always took good care of her fur. Not a single hair on Natasha’s body was ever coarse or out of place. Never too long, never too short, just the right cut to accentuate her female forms. Darker shades of orange on her back, head, and upper face, lighter on the sides, dotted black, and a snow-white neck and belly.

Donald didn’t even penetrate. He just kept rubbing his body and cock against Natasha’s coat so pleasant that it made Donald tingle.

“U-ugh,” Pete groaned as he tried to get himself back up, though his body refused to obey. “R-Remi?”

Pete looked around for the love of his life in the torchlit dimness that hung over the cell orgy. Lights from the torches danced and reflected off the sweaty bodies of the Tainted victims of the Demon Corruption as well as off the willing and eager participants. Pete clenched his fists in anger when he saw Zeke and Donald, realizing that he was shamelessly used by them.

As Pete looked for Remi he also saw Ivan—engaged in depravities too sick to describe in the tongues of men. Pete threw up on the spot. Through the stomach-churning sickness and disgust, Pete hoped, at least, to throw up those images that were already burned into his eyes and brain. Alas, Pete would carry that horrific memory until the day he died.

“U… Uuuu~” Pete broke down in tears. How could his life go so wrong so fast? Even when he closed his eyes to wipe away the tears, he saw that forsaken image of Ivan: grinning like a demon, copulating worse than one.

In a moment of utter anguish, Pete reached for his sword. His mind filled with fantasies of bloody vengeance. As bloody as possible, as violent as possible. Maybe that would overwrite the mental scarring he received?

Yes! Pete grinned. Paint over it! Paint it red! Paint it with their blood and guts!

Before Pete knew it, he was on his feet already. His bloodthirst fueled him, gave him the strength needed to rise to his feet, the strength to act. Pete clenched the hilt of his sword with both hands so hard that he started bleeding. Pete found out that he liked that pain. And he had a feeling that he might just like to spread the pain even more.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 518: A Savior’s Duty

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Pete moved slowly, putting all his weight on one leg, then another, holding on to his sword as if it was the only thing that kept him upright. Pete zigzagged through the dark cell, moving through the copulating bodies toward his target.

Pete tried not to look directly where he was going even as he approached ever closer. The images of the few excruciatingly long seconds he was unfortunate to witness as well as the continuous sub-human grunts and cries were all the guidance Pete needed. He did not need any more. Even when Pete stared right at his feet as he dragged himself across the unremarkable, stained, sticky stone he saw that.

The change in the vocals indicated the change of partners that Ivan performed his acts with. Pete grew increasingly anxious as he approached those sounds. He managed to never take a life until this day. He thought it impossible. Immoral. And now, as he approached, Pete remembered the ideologies of his previous life, the life before he opened the door. How foolish he was.

And yet, even now, standing just a few short steps from Ivan’s naked back, Pete hesitated. He knew there was no going back after this. Striking an unaware, defenseless man’s back. The last shreds of his previous self stayed his hands.

Even such a beast, Pete thought. The others surely won’t defend him. No one could. If we all apprehend him, lock him up as the sick animal as he is, maybe I’ll be able to

Pete saw a flash of hazel hair swing across the cum-stained floor underneath Ivan’s bulky back. Pete recognized the toned thighs that wrapped around Ivan’s waist. He instantly recognized the fingers of the hand he hoped one day to hold. He raised his sword and swung down hard. Again. And again. And again. Again. Again. Again.

Pete struck the twitching body across the back with rage-filled, chaotic hits, but even in this frenzied state Pete’s scrawny arms prevented him from generating enough force to cut through the spine even as he mutilated Ivan’s back. And that was fine. Perfect even!

Pete reveled in Ivan’s agonizing screeches. They splendidly overwrote the sounds he heard before. Pete took deep breaths from the mist of blood that flew from the gashes across Ivan’s back. They did well to mask the stench of sex and cum that permeated the poorly ventilated cell. Pete savored the metallic taste in his mouth, hoping to quash the taste of vomit that brought Pete memories of his weakness and Ivan’s wickedness.

Pete could not tell when he passed from beating a cripple to beating a lump of dead flesh, but the screams of his former comrades awoke Pete enough from his frenzy to look right into Zeke’s furious eyes just as he thrust his bloodied sword through Zeke’s undefended belly.

“Gh-hhuu—” Zeke choked on his own blood after accidentally impaling himself on Pete’s blade and tearing his own guts apart. “Y-you… L-little… What the hell do you think YOU’RE DOOOIIIIING!?!?”

Zeke raised his short sword for a vengeful blow, but Pete turned the handle of his sword and roughly pulled out of Zeke, spilling the naked soldier’s guts and sapping him of what little strength he had.

“My duty to protect Remi’s dignity,” Pete answered as he watched the light fade from Zeke’s eyes.

Pete then turned his head to look for Donald. The Tainted paid no mind to soft cocks. And Donald was too engrossed in his love for beastkin fur. All too late he realized the difference between cries of ecstasy and cries of death.

The first swing went across Donald’s forearms which he raised to defend himself. The second swing severed the Achilles tendon of his right leg as he tried to run and fell from the sudden sharp pain.

“AAAH!! Stop!!” Donald begged as he scrambled back on his feet while Pete continued to casually cripple his legs. “PLEAAAASEEEEE!!”

“You were right!” Pete laughed a little as he swung his sword from side to side, making increasingly light cuts across Donald’s legs. “I’m going to save Remi! Only I can do it!”

“THEN GO SAVE HEEEER!!” Donald bawled as he tried to crawl away from Pete.

“That’s what I’m doing!” Pete shouted as he made another cut. “By ridding this world of the likes of you! The worst of scum! Taking advantage of our pure love for your sick perversions! You don’t deserve to live! You can’t save Remi! You can’t save anyone! But I can! I’m different from you, degenerates!”

“I’m SORRYY!! I’M SOO SOOORRRYYYY! UUAAAAGH!! PLEASE! AAGH!! PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!”

“It’s no use!! You were right! Ha-ha-ha! You were right and you didn’t even know it! But I know it now!  I’m different! Only me! I’m different from you! I’m different from these simple-minded barbarians! Only I can save Remi! You were right all along, ha-ha-ha! So, go ahead and die! Die so that I can save Remi! She won’t be safe until you’re all dead! So, die!”

“P-phlease—”

“Please die! For Remi’s sake! You all have to die so that she can live! You hear that, Remi!? I’ll save you! Ha-ha! I’ll save you! And then we’ll finally be together! UAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 519: Meant to Be Together (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ahhhhh~~” Pete moaned as he pulled his bloodied sword out of another lifeless body. “Are you watching, Remi? Can you see how much I’ve grown to protect you?”

Pete then wiped the blood off one side his sword with his hand, brought it to his face and smeared the blood across his face: from his forehead to the mouth. Pete breathed in deeply through his nose and mouth, savoring the scent of righteousness that he grew increasingly addicted to.

“I’ve always watched you Remi,” Pete said and licked a little blood off his fingers. “And now you get to watch me. Are you just as in of me awe as I was of you?”

Remi didn’t listen. She scuttered from body to body, looking for one with a pulse and hot blood in their hard cock.

“Don’t worry, Remi, they’re all dead,” Pete said serenely and finally turned toward the love of his life. “None of them can hurt you anymore. I’ve made sure of it!”

“Ahn! Come on!” Remi desperately tried to shake another corpse back to life, seemingly unaware of the finality of what Pete had done.

Pete sighed as he watched Remi on all fours, shaking her naked ass in the air. He looked around and picked up some clothes that weren’t completely drenched in blood and then maneuvered through the countless mutilated corpses to Remi.

“Here, cover yourself up,” Pete threw the clothes on Remi’s naked back. Her ass was still toward him. “And stop shaking your butt so indecently! Ah… I’m sorry. Everything will be fine. You’ll get better once take you away from here, and then we’ll finally be together. Just the two of us! Forever—”

“NO!!” Remi shouted and tackled Pete.

The young man was so surprised that he slipped on the pool of blood he created and fell back, Remi on top of him.

“I don’t want to go away from here!!” Remi screamed. “Not without Mary!! I don’t want to be with anyone except Mary!!”

“Y-you… The princess!?” Pete asked in shock. “You want to be with that psychotic spoiled brat!? She’s as bad as she gets!”

“WE’RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!” Remi screamed. “She will be my Queen, and I—her loyal cum slut!”

“W-what are you saying!?” Pete’s voice trembled. “The Remi I know would never—No, you’re just confused because of this place. We have to leave—”

“I WILL NOT!!” Remi screamed and put her hands around Pete’s neck. “I will not leave without Mary! You want to part us! I’ll kill you before that happens!!”

“S-she put you under some-huuirk-spell?” Pete struggled to speak, to breathe, but did not dare hurt the love of his life. The one for whom he finally changed, finally grew. “I’ll have to find and kill her before we leave.”

“NEVER!!” Remi squeezed harder. “I will not live without her dominant girl-cock! I want to feel her in my ass again! Ohh, I miss it so badly! I want to gag on her thick meat while she plays with the cock she bestows upon me for my good service. She will even let me fuck her! I know she will! We will fuck each other’s asses and pussies, and mouths, and throats, and choke, and drink, and sustain each other on cum until the end of time! Our girl-cocks will not be parted!! Not by the likes of you!!! DIEEE!!”

“Ghhh-ENOUGH!!!” Pete bellowed and threw Remi off.

“Aahh!?” Remi screamed as she flew back and landed harshly on the floor, injuring her right elbow. “U-ugh…”

“You might have bested me when I was a weakling,” Pete said as he slowly got up and picked up his sword. “I might have even let you, the fool that I was. But I have awakened to the reality of this world. To the ugliness of it. The evil it is capable of. And what must be done with it. I cannot let myself be killed. Not even by you.”

“UAARGH!” Remi jumped up to attack Pete again, but he just smacked her across the face right back down.

“The corruption within you is stronger than I thought, but don’t you worry—I will save you!” Pete said as he undid his trousers. “Our love is stronger than any corruption, than any demons! I will banish that demon that made its vile nest within you! Even if I have to fuck it out of you!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 520: Deliver us from Demons (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“NO!! LET GO!!” Remi screamed from under Pete, struggling to get free while she still had the chance. However, Pete, like a man possessed, sat on top of Remi and held her down with one hand while he removed everything that would be in the way of “curing” Remi, including even his bloodied breastplate.

“Silence, foul demon!” Pete raised his trembling voice. Even as he got undressed, even while struggling to hold Remi down, his dick was solid as stone. Even if Remi was under a demon’s control, it was still Remi’s body. Her perky tits, her hard nipples, her narrow, toned belly, her pussy, oh, her pussy! A short bush, perfectly formed pussy lips, wet, so wet! Defiled by the unworthy, by the corrupted, by the sick. But they all paid the ultimate price for touching Remi’s forbidden place. All that was left was to cleanse it with his dick.

“Using this pure body for your foul intents! How dare you!” Pete grabbed Remi’s breast and squeezed it tight. He touched it! He finally touched it! After so long! Yet, he did it so roughly. Not lovingly at all. Not how he imagined it. It was all the demon’s fault! For making him this way!

“No! My tits are for Mary to abuse!!” Remi tried to get Pete off.

“How dare you use Remi’s tongue to speak so crudely! Remi would never want her breasts abused! She’d want them loved, caressed, kissed, ah, licked,” Pete licked Remi’s hard nipple and almost came before even inserting. “I know it’s the demon speaking within you! You think I do not know how you used Remi’s body to fuck anyone and anything with a pulse!? You only struggle now because you know that my love-filled cock will banish you from her body!”

“I will not fuck anyone who wishes my Queen harm!” Remi shouted back. “I would not dare look Mary in the eyes! Get off me and go kill yourself, boy!”

*SLAP*

Ah!? Pete realized he just smacked Remi hard across her face. He looked at her reddening cheek, then at the palm of his hand, in disbelief. H-how could I? Remi… No! I’m not like this! It’s not Remi! It’s the demon making me like this!!

“Is this the ‘love’ you speak of?” Remi asked. “PATHETIC! What’s with that pitiful look? What’s with that trembling hand? Mary would have at least slapped me six times by now! And she would have done it out of love for her slave! Not with this impotent energy that reeks of insecurity!”

“More demonspeak! Begone, fiend!” Pete slapped Remi again and then again, the other side. “Calling that murderous psycho-bitch a queen!? Calling yourself her slave!? When we both know that Remi loved me all this time!! She confessed! She confessed in secret! She loved me! Not some dick-bitch that gets off on bathing in blood!!” Remi smiled, so Pete slapped her again. “A queen!? The same one that got fucked by the Demon Fucker and was infested with the cock virus? Remi would never say such things! She was nice! Kind! Not this vile slut you pretend to be! Remi would never even think of laying with that corrupted princess!”

“I already did!” Remi laughed. “She fucked my brains out! And she had a real cock! Not that little pecker of yours that leaks cum before even a single thrust!”

“Liar!! Liar!!” Pete slapped Remi’s face, her tits. Then he held remi down with one hand and grabbed her hip with another, pushing his throbbing dick against her hot, sticky cave. “I’ll fuck those lies out too!”

“So many words, so little action,” Remi snickered, looking at Pete like someone beneath her. “Go ahead, try me. We both know how long you thirsted for this. It’ll be quicker this way. A few seconds, some shame, and then we can both go our separate ways.”

“Argh, I’ll never let you go!!” Pete screamed and thrust into Remi as hard as he could. “We’re together! Ah! We’ll be together! I’ll cure you Remi, I’ll-ah-aahhhhhh…”

Remi felt Pete’s trembling hands on her body as he tensed up and released a wave of hotness into her after barely a few short thrusts.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 521: Sword Training (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“P-pffff-khe—,” Remi barely held back her laughter after experiencing Pete’s “lovemaking”, and “BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT’S IT!? That was all that your ‘curing’ amounted to!? UAHAHAHAHA!! I’ve seen virgin boys do better than that… Oh, right, you are one!”

Pete was practically choking on his shame. Red from embarrassment, sweating, trembling, his eyes pointing to the floor just to the side of Remi’s belly, though Pete’s mind did not even register what he saw, if anything. The few short seconds of Pete’s pathetic performance kept repeating over and over in his mind while Remi’s harsh, overjoyed laughter tore whatever was left of his soul to pieces.

“I wasn’t expecting much out of you, and I definitely got nothing in terms of sexual satisfaction,” Remi continued, “but at least I got some weird entertainment, so you can count that as an accomplishment. Now, how about you get off me and go practice on the few bodies that you left intact? Gods know you need it. They’re probably still warm too if you hurry up.”

Pete finally raised his eyes and looked right into Remi’s: merciless, belittling, cold.

“Oh, don’t look at me like a lost puppy,” Remi chuckled. “I promise that you’ll barely notice the difference. You already thrust your big sword into them aplenty! Now it’s time to practice using your smaller weapon! Think of how good you got after using your sword to plow everyone here! Think of how good your dick game will be after going through that many bodies in one night! You can do all kinds of fucked up shit to them, too. They won’t mind and nobody is here to judge. Just let loose and give in to your deepest, darkest, most perverted cravings and enjoy your seehh-LHRGKH!?”

Pete put both his hands around Remi’s neck and squeezed tight.

“Shut up!” Pete growled through grit teeth, his spit falling on Remi’s gasping face. “Demon! Fiend! Abomination!”

“HUURHKH!!” Remi struggled for a gulp of air. She tried to get her fingers under Pete’s grip to loosen his grip but it was no use.

“Nothing to say now?” Pete grinned, reveling in his power over the girl that had laughed at him just a few moments earlier. How little she thought of him. Despite his best efforts, she laughed so cruelly. Nothing like the girl he loved. And now she regretted it. She was completely at his mercy. Pete could be merciful, or, he could punish her. Pete felt himself get a little harder inside Remi.

Remi squirmed and fought with her legs from under Pete, but the young man’s spirit returned, as did his surprising strength. She clawed at Pete’s hands, but it was as if he was immune to any pain.

“You’re not the Remi I loved! Not the Remi that loved me!” Pete told this to himself as much as he did to Remi. “Only the foulest of demons would say the things you say. Suggest the acts that you implied.”

Pete watched her face turn colors. How she grimaced without the air that she used to mock him! No, not Remi. The demon with Remi’s face. With Remi’s body. He wasn’t doing this to Remi. He was punishing a demon! So, Pete could do whatever he wanted to her. To it! And he would be right to do so! Fuck the demon senseless! Make it pay! Pete felt the inside of Remi’s tight pussy so much better now. His dick was harder than it ever was!

Remi’s strength wavered. Her gasps weakened.

“Oh no!” Pete whispered and got lower, right in Remi’s face, and licked the tears off her face. “You’re not getting off that easily!”

Pete then loosened his grip. Just enough to let Remi get a short, saving, ragged breath, just to fuck it right out of her as he thrust his cock with all his vengeful force.

“Uahn~!” Remi moaned and arched her back from the sudden forcefulness. Still light-headed, Remi couldn’t even tell if she felt pain or pleasure.

“Oh, you like that, demon!?” Pete grinned maniacally. “You taunted me for this, didn’t you? Then who am I to deprive you of what you want!?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 522: Fucking Demon Whore (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Pete licked Remi’s delicious tears. Salty, that’s how victory tasted like. He then bit hard right in the same cheek where he just licked and thrust his cock into Remi’s wet tightness again and again.

“Ahn!?” Remi whimpered and got a slap for it. Pete felt the response to his slap when Remi’s pussy clenched around his cock.

“Is this the way you demons make love?” Pete asked and laughed. “Pfft! What am I even saying? ‘love’! As if you’d even know such a word! Copulating like beasts when you’re not busy hunting us out of existence!”

Pete fucked those words into Remi. Into the demon.

“This isn’t revenge just for Remi! This is for all of us! Hear our people’s cry! Feel our rage! All that we’ve suffered, I will deliver right back into you and then some! My dick carries humanity’s vengeance!”

Licking, biting, and fucking, again, and again on a loop. Pete loved this so much he felt a familiar rising throbbing hotness in his cock.

Heh, not yet, Pete thought and paused the movements of his hips for a moment. Pete rose back up to see the demon’s violated face. Red, bitten all over, wet with Pete’s drool. Seeing the marks of his teeth and his saliva all over Remi’s face excited Pete even more. He wanted to mark her thoroughly and with more than just saliva.

Pete pulled out his cock and then sat right on Remi’s tits.

“How about some service?” Pete suggested while holding his dick right up to Remi’s mouth.

“Aaah~” Remi opened her mouth with a seductive sound.

Pete’s heard skipped a beat as he stared at Remi’s opened, inviting mouth. The soft pink, begging to be stained, the dripping saliva, lubricating the mouth for the cock it so desperately craved.

Pete all but purred when he felt Remi’s hot breath on his cock. Finally!! Pete grinned and hurried to fuck that sweet, warm, inviting hole—

*CLANK*

“YOU BITCH!!” Pete punched Remi. “FUCKING DEMON WHORE!! I’LL FUCK YOU!! I’LL FUCK YOU SENSELESS!!!”

It had him! The demon almost had him!! If Pete hadn’t built up his reflexes, his dick would’ve been cut in half by the treacherous demon! No mercy!! NO MORE MERCY!!!

With one hand Pete grabbed Remi’s neck, with another he grabbed her breast. He sunk his nails into the breast, he sunk his nails into the neck. And with his iron grip in place, Pete let all hell loose on the “Demon”.

There was not even a trace of Remi left. Thus, Pete was in the right for unleashing his fury on the demon that took her body! Her cunt, her ass—they were his to ravage. Her tits were his suck, to bite, to scratch. Anything he wanted to do, anything he didn’t want to do—the Demon deserved it all!

“Y-your dick is nothing,” Remi uttered in resistance.

“My dick is everything!!” Pete screamed, foaming at the mouth. “It will become your life!”

How many times did he cum? Pussy, ass, tits: Pete marked them all. But Remi’s body was still not his. It was still the Demon’s. Thus, he could go on. He had to go on! All his pent-up feelings. All the nights with only his hand and imagination for company. Now was the time where he could unleash all his fantasies and more! Oh, there was so much more! Everything Pete witnessed here, he had to try it out on Remi’s body. It was his duty as Remi’s savior!

“Ahn~!” Remi moaned under Pete’s rough grip.

“H-huh?” Pete didn’t even realize. All he could think of was himself. Doing as he pleased. As he wanted, however he wanted, wherever he wanted, with nothing held back. No worries, no hesitation, no contemplation. So, how long was it? How long was it that the demon within Remi was enjoying what he had to give when he was no longer stuck in his head?

“He… Hehehe, figured that a cock in your ass would put you in your place!” Pete laughed and made sure to thrust as deep as he could.

Pete couldn’t even recall when exactly he broke Remi’s ass in. Or even if he was the one who did it. It didn’t matter! He claimed it with his cum! And if there was any cum of another, he scraped it out with his cock a long time ago.

“By the way,” Pete pulled out and then shoved two fingers into the loosened hole. Pete scooped up the juices near Remi’s rear exit and the shoved them in her mouth, “Like the taste!?”

Pete made sure to hold Remi’s jaw apart to prevent any repeat aggression from before. But she just licked his fingers.

“Oh, this I have to see!” Pete grinned triumphantly.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 523: Claimed by Another (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hahaha! What a face!!” Pete laughed as he watched Remi’s ruined face while slamming in and out of her cummed-in cunt. Barely a trace of the girl he loved. Just a cum slut! A demon cum slut that took Remi’s body for his benefit! “You wanted this all along didn’t you!!”

Pete looked around and found a dagger with a round, metallic pommel. He grabbed the dagger by the hilt, slammed it against the stone at an angle, and broke off the blade right at the hilt. Without delay Pete lifted up Remi’s butt, and pressed the hilt, pommel-first right up her ass.

“O-oah!?” Remi felt something round, bigger than Pete’s cock, push up her ass.

Remi tried to take a breath, but Pete did not wait for such things and thrust the whole thing into Remi in one go.

“OOOOOAAAAAA!!” Remi screamed as the pommel went deeper and deeper into her until the dagger’s hilt was all inside her, all the way to the guard.

“AHhh, that’s better!” Pete smiled when Remi tightened her twat around his cock from the rough invasion of her ass.

But just as Remi got adjusted, Pete grinned and said, “Let’s keep up the pace, eh, Demon?”

He grabbed the guard and started fucking Remi’s ass with the dagger hilt and the big metal pommel on its end while fucking her pussy that started clamping and spasming from the double-penetration.

“Ooaah-hahaha!!” Pete laughed as he watched Remi moan, scream, and cry in tears to the music of shlomping of her holes. “That’s the sound! That’s the face I want to see!!”

“UAAAAH~~!! I-AH!! OOHHH!!!” Remi couldn’t even form words. She held on to Pete with her arms and hands, moving her hips to the ruthless rhythm of his hands and dick.

“Oh, and as you cum from my cock, tell me this, Demon: is it true that your loathsome kind cannot even procreate without us humans? All that insatiable desire, all your abhorrent ways of copulation, all the death, and all the destruction that you spread… Yet you are unable to create life! Ha! Haha! HAHAHA!!”

Pete started laughing like a lunatic while brutally fucking Remi’s ass and pussy. He had her ass in the air while her upper body writhed all over the wet, bloodied stones beneath them.

“How about this, then, Demon!? I will not banish you from this body you occupied just yet! Hahaha! I’ll teach you to behave! You’ll learn to worship my cock! And as a reward, I’ll grant you the ability to bring life to this world! I’ll fertilize that womb you claimed aplenty! I’ll have you grow that beautiful flat belly! You’ll feel my son within you: kicking and punching you from the inside while I fuck you from the outside! Hahahaha! Sounds like fun, right!? Whole nine months of violent, brain melting sex while you rear my child into this world!”

“Nhhaaa~~” Remi moaned and clawed at Pete even as she wrapped her legs around him to feel him deeper inside her. “M-my… My womb is-is-AAAHH!! For-AH-princess…”

“BWAHAHAHA! As if!! You’ll be carrying my child!! Mary’s head will be on a pike somewhere before you even give birth! Oh, I know! We’ll need to us a spot for you to give birth while looking at Mary’s decapitated head impaled on a pike! I’ll make sure of it! You’ll love it! Claimed by another, surrendering your womb to the one that will kill your precious dick-princess. How hard will you cum while giving birth to the child of the man who killed that dick-princess and forced you to look into her dead eyes every day!?

“Ooohhh-ahahaha!! Look at that expression!! Priceless!! UAHAHAHAHAAA!! You’re cumming just from the thought aren’t you!? Then here, have another load up your womb!! Take it all and get pregnant, Demon!”

“N-nhaaah~” Remi moaned through tears as her orgasm approached. “I-I’m sorry, Princess Mary! My Princess! My Queen! Ahh~ Remi is sorry for being such a useless slave!! If only-ah-if only I could feel your glorious cock-ah-one more time~! If only… I could… Feel the pleasure of having a cock… One more time…”

“Ha! You say that as you’re about to cum from my dick!” Pete laughed. “I’ll erase that dick-princess from your mind! My cum will wash your womb and mind clean! Even if it takes years, you will be my obedient demon-slut! Ah!! Cumming into demon pussy might not be so bad, hehehe. So, here, have someee-GHUUhhhh!?”

Pete suddenly choked on metallic liquid and coughed all over Remi instead of cumming. When he looked down, he saw red. So much red. Remi covered in blood. But why? Why was there a bloodied sword sticking out of his chest?

“She told you she doesn’t want your loser dick, didn’t she?” Pete heard a female voice behind him. “I think we would both prefer something much more than what your puny, second-rate dick could ever hope to offer.”

“GhUaaaHh!!” Pete choked in pain when a boot to the back shoved him forward off the sword, inflicting further damage on his ravaged right lung.

Pete fell next to Remi, gasping for air that would not come. He was drowning. Drowning on his own blood. Pete tried to rise up but a sharp pain in his left chest pinned him to the ground.

“UAAAAAAAKH!!!” Pete let out an agonizing scream.

So much pain, yet so cold. Pete’s world dimmed fast. He looked up at his assailant. The face was a blur.

Blonde, was the last thought Pete managed as he slipped into darkness.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 524: Reunion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“H-hey, isn’t this kind of bad?” Felicia heard the worried chatter of the new guards above her pit. Ever since they heard that Captain Grizwald went to deal with the lowly intruders, what little panicked rumors they heard were increasingly grim. The white furball of a beastkin remained on her platform, held high above the cesspool of this pit by her two remaining ‘loyal’ eunuchs.

“Grizwald seriously failed?”

“What if he was a traitor all along?”

“Impossible!”

“That would explain it though.”

“If it was true, Captain Flavna would rip him to pieces! We just have to-ACK!”

“The Demon Fucker is here already!?”

“Get him!!”

“Wait, that’s-AAAH!!”

Seriously, the roach made it this far? Felicia looked up in shock when she heard the screams.

Felicia could not possibly see the assailant while looking up through the barred opening of the pit where she, three eunuchs and fourteen unlucky (wasted out of their minds at the time of capture) spectators from the tournament were held in. Felicia only saw a shadow form one of the guards that ran past the big round barred hole in the floor.

Felicia’s amazement at how much trouble the former participant managed to cause was overshadowed only by her fury over the repeated incompetence of the Purple Capes. Even while I’m held in a literal shithole like some worthless lowlife, it still somehow manages to get worse! What the hell is that moron of a whore-slut-captain doing!?”

“GHEEKH—” another guard gagged in pain, out of sight of the prisoners of the Pit.

“Michael! Zack! Don’t just stand there like idiots!” Felicia whisper-shouted at her two out of three remaining eunuchs. “Michael, hold me on your shoulder! Drop the stupid platform! Zack, shake Bob back to consciousness! He might be useful, even if as a distraction.”

Michael dropped the platform that Felicia sat up until now. It fell with an unpleasant ‘glunk’ sound into the vomit-inducing waste that all the prisoners here stood or sat in. And while Zack shook Bob back and forth with little result—the rebellious, deranged eunuch’s bleeding head bouncing back and forth from the rough, incompetent attempts of waking—a giant shadow fell over Felicia and Michael. A stupidly imposing figure stood over the barred opening.

Felicia instantly recognized the figure though it was not who she was expecting. Even in the dark and in spite the backlight, the silhouette was unmistakable. Felicia knew that the Purple Capes had few men that could compete in terms of size. Rivaldo was even bigger and furrier, while Grizwald was a grotesque lardass. “Number Seven?”

“‘Thelicia’,” Alexander humored Felicia’s ridiculous pseudonym. He then crouched by the lock and used the bloody keys in his hand to unlock the barred hole.

“And what is the new Champion doing here?” Felicia asked. “Shouldn’t you be preparing for that big celebration they planned in your honor? Or did you come here looking for more favors from the slut-captain?”

“Something like that,” Alexander said while lifting the metal lattice that created a sizable opening to the pit.

As if! Felicia got increasingly worried about Number Seven’s intent. If he was here to guard her from the intruders, then why kill the guards?

“Well, you certainly were the one shining example of a true warrior among those pathetic scum that dared disgrace the arena with their presence,” Felicia said. “Can’t really blame the whore-captain for her choice of the Champion. Even if it wasn’t her title to give.”

“She probably figured that defeating a Lesser Abomination was worthy of an exception,” Alexander said.

“Oh? Then did she grant the title of a Champion to that big-tit cockroach, Number Sixty-Nine, that started this whole mess?” Felicia asked. “I suppose you didn’t bother to mention that she was the one that wounded the demon enough to drive it away? Your attacks were an afterthought from what I could tell.”

“I did tell that to Captain Felicia,” Alexander said. “But she decided not to share confusing information when that Number Sixty-Nine is the leading suspect for summoning that very same demon.”

Alexander then jumped straight down into the cell. He landed with a loud splash right next to Michael, covering the eunuch in brown sludge all the way to his chest, even getting some on Felicia’s hair.

“EWW!!! Watch it!!” Felicia grimaced and tried to shake off the stinking mess off her hair, but with little success. Felicia wanted to give the former participant a good beating just for soiling her hair, but as Alexander stood up, she was reminded why he was the favorite. Even with Felicia sitting on the eunuch’s shoulder, she still ended up looking up at Alexander.

I really ended up with the most useless ones, Felicia thought of her less-than-impressive fire mage.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 525: A Champion’s Reward

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As shit and other unsavory liquids ran down Michael’s naked dad bod, an uneasy silence hung in the pit, momentarily outweighing even the stench of the pit. Felicia sat on her eunuch’s shoulder like a parrot, looking Alexander dead in the eyes, trying to gauge his intent. The only sound that remained, low but annoyingly consistent, was the sound of Zack continuing his attempts to awaken Bob by shaking him out of his forcibly induced unconsciousness with added intermittent slaps.

“Oh, forget it!” Felicia finally broke the silence. “His skull probably gave in sometime during the last five or so times Michael bashed his head into the stones.”

“N-no, he’s still b-breathing, I checked,” Zack answered jitterily, like a beaten dog.

“I’m so relieved,” Felicia rolled her eyes. “Give him a quick beating and if he still doesn’t wake up, come back here.”

“Y-yes!” Zack said, stood up and lightly kicked Bob in the side, just below the ribs.

“Harder, you dimwit!” Felicia shouted.

“Is this how you always spend your free time?” Alexander asked.

“Punishing traitors?” Felicia clarified. “I hadn’t experienced something this outrageous in years.”

“Abusing those you have power over,” Alexander said.

“Forgive me for not being in my best mood after all I went through only to end up knee-deep in shit! Also, wait! I don’t need a lecture from mister ‘Imma smash my opponent’s head with my bare hands’!”

“They were dead the moment they agreed to participate in those Games,” Alexander said. “And I needed to become the Champion.”

“Well, you are one, congratulations!” Felicia congratulated Alexander sarcastically.

“The title was supposed to come with certain rewards that Flavna was evasive about,” Alexander said.

“Oh, a chance for an audience a member of the royal family? That would require an additional trial. For some reason nobody ever requested to meet the King. Usually it’s one of his daughter’s, sometimes the Queen—”

“How is it that only one Champion has ever returned from that audience?” Alexander asked.

“… Isn’t it obvious? Life in the Royal Palace is far more preferable to staying in the city. Surrounded by hot, horny princesses; eating the finest delicacies available in the city; drinking the finest wine and beer, not the piss they serve you here.”

“And how many pass that ‘additional trial’?”

“You really wanted to fuck a princess that badly?” Felicia snorted. “Which one? Flavna has one locked up somewhere in this place. Or do you have a taste for something more… Motherly?”

“Has anyone passed the trial except for Proudcock?”

“… What are you getting at?”

“That you either fed the previous Champions to your pet demon, or they were killed in the palace.”

“W-what?” the prisoners behind Alexander gasped in shock and/or muttered between themselves.

Felicia raised her white eyebrow and asked, “Seriously? Did that stupid bitch captain get your cooperation by beating your head against the wall like Bob’s?”

“Where are the previous Champions,” Alexander asked.

“Some killed in the trials, some living the high life with the remaining nobles and royalty,” Felicia answered, her pleasant tone evaporating with each sentence.

“What were the trials?” Alexander asked.

“Not like it matters now,” Felicia sighed. “I don’t expect the Forge of Champions to reopen for a long time, if ever. I suppose I’ll have to help the Guild design some other entertainment for our dear citizens. AFTER the whore-bitch-captain frees me!”

“And what will become of your pet demon?” Alexander asked.

“You know, you’re getting increasingly annoying,” Felicia poked Alexander’s overtrained, giant pec. “If you want to get points with your new favorite captain for protecting me from the cockroach it would be easier to do so from outside the cell.”

“And who will protect you from the captain after she finds out that you’re the one who summoned the demons?” Alexander asked.

“I’ve about had it with these baseless accusations!” Felicia raised her voice and looked down at her fire mage. “Michael, teach this insolent—”

*CRACK*

Alexander punched Michael in the chest so hard that everyone in the pit heard the eunuch’s ribs crack.

“GhUA-Aa-ack—” Michael gasped like a fish out of water and fell backward from the sheer power of one punch.

“Wuah~!” Felicia swung her arms, trying to balance on the falling man’s shoulder and not fall into the cesspool below. “The hell are you—KHGHhh!?”

Alexander prevented Felicia’s fall by grabbing the pint-sized furball by the neck and squeezing tight.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 526: Truth or Snap

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Y-you insolent… O-overgrown-khha-meathead…” Felicia gasped for air as she tried and utterly failed to move even a single of Alexander’s fingers off her neck. “Z-Zack, you useless sack of shit, do something!!”

“O-oh? right!” Zack stopped kicking unconscious Bob, turned around and charged up a fireball right at Alexander.

Alexander looked at Zack who stood at the farther end of the pit, then at Felicia and smiled before straightening out his arm so that Felicia was a few more inches away from his own body.

Felicia’s eyes went wide open when she saw Alexander’s smile and the fire reflecting in his eyes. Don’t tell me… “ZACK, DON’T YOU DARE—!!”

*KAPOW!*

Zack fired off his fireball at Alexander, who just held Felicia as his personal living shield.

“Tch,” annoyed, Alexander side-stepped the fireball just before it had the chance to make him a roast beastkin.

“UUWAAAAH!!!” the other prisoners of the pit that huddled on the other end of the pit screamed in horror and jumped in all directions, seeking shelter from the flying fiery doom in the liquid shit.

“Can’t have you served on a plate just yet,” Alexander said to Felicia and proceeded to swiftly beat the ever-living shit out of Zack with one hand while holding Felicia in the other.

“U-ugh,” Michael finally gathered the strength to try and get up despite the stabbing pain in his chain and difficulty breathing only to see Zack’s naked back descend right on top of him. “A-AAAGH—”

“Now, where were we?” Alexander turned his attention to Felicia.

“aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂… Á̵̠̹͂́A̴̺͌̕À̶̭̈́̋—GHUURKLHK!??”

Before Felicia could charge up her shout, Alexander shoved two fingers deep into her mouth and pressed on the back of her tongue until she started gagging, and a few moments later…

“BLEEERGHH, Cough, cough, cough, cunt! Bleh! Shit!” Felicia cursed, coughed, and spit after Alexander forced her to vomit to cancel her trademark [Piercing Wail] skill.

Alexander then slammed the coughing furball against the wall and said, “Try that again and I’ll rip out your vocal cords! Now confess! How did you end up with the power to control those demons?”

“For fucks… I have no idea what you’re talking about!” Felicia stated as loudly and as clearly as she could under the circumstances that her neck was in. “And some Champion you are! Your theatrics just killed two more people.”

Alexander looked behind where Zack’s fireball had landed and indeed there were two corpses—one slumped against the blackened wall, still burning, another floating in the cesspool. Meanwhile at least two more people appeared to have noticeable burn injuries on their limbs.

“Oh, you mean the people that got drunk, high and had sex to the music of death during the games?” Alexander asked Felicia. “Tell someone who cares. If you can still find such person in this city. Now, start talking or you will find yourself cooked for their meal.”

“Ha! If I do have the information you need, then you can’t kill me. But if I did give you the supposed answers you seek, you’d have no reason to keep me alive,” Felicia managed a combative smile. “So, here’s what we’re going to do: you get me the hell out of this hellhole and back to the Guild. Then I’ll tell you anything and everything you want: the demons, the former champions, and all the fun ways they had sex with each other.”

*SNAP*

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Felica cried in agony after Alexander grabbed her right leg and swiftly twisted it at an angle and force it was not designed for, destroying the hinge joint in one move.

“Many more joints to go through,” Alexander said, his words drowned in Felicia’s cries. “You will be useful to me alive as a bargaining chip, so I encourage you to speak up before I start removing your fingers one by one and using them as treats for your pets once they wake up.”

“HHhnn… Rrrr, youuu,” Felicia growled through grit teeth, her face wet from sweat and tears.

“Alright,” Alexander grabbed Felicia’s pinkie.

“WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!” Felicia cried.

“The Abomination?” Alexander asked again while slowly bending Felicia’s pinkie out of its joint.

“IT’S MERILLIA’S!!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 527: Snap

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Queen?” Alexander asked in disbelief.

“Yes!” Felicia confessed through pained tears. “It was her little project. The demonlings are hers too!”

“H-her’s? How can… Did the Queen bring them into the city? Is she growing them? How is she controlling them?”

“… No idea. The White Masks took me to the mines where we planned the Forge of Champions. And there she was. It was the only time I ever saw Merillia outside the Palace. She just summoned the demonlings out of the depths of the mines with a wave of a hand. The same with the Abomination, though it was no bigger than a demonling back then. There are situations where you know not to ask questions if you want to live.”

“Does the King know?”

Felicia shrugged. “As far as I could ever tell he’s always high out of his mind. Either doesn’t know or doesn’t care, so does it even matter?”

“Why do the demons obey you? And what kind of a project is putting an abomination under the city?”

“I don’t know! She just told them to obey certain commands from me and they did! It’s not like I can use them as my personal army! I don’t even communicate with them. Not really. They understand me, but I don’t understand them. I just tell Okui when the dinner is served. And the demonlings are emergency guards.”

“D-dinner…” Alexander gasped. “Then… All Champions… Even my brother…”

“Okui grows stronger and bigger with each powerful warrior it consumes,” Felicia explained. “As far as I figure it lets Merillia get rid of rogue powerful individuals that are not under employ of the Guild, Purples, or Royals.”

“‘As far as you figure’?”

“It’s not like I got a user manual for the thing! Everyone just drops things for me to handle and I get told below the bare minimum! For all anyone knows she could have also done it for shits and giggles! The Games were already agreed on before then. The Abomination was the Merillia’s last-second addition.”

“Who else knew about it then?”

“As far as I know, only those from the palace: Several Princesses, a few hand-picked soldiers. Even though all three from G.P.R. were directly involved in the Forge of Champions, this was a separate ‘event’ from the Games. Held several days later, overseen by white masks. If someone from the Guild was informed, they did a phenomenal job not letting on. Even our slut Guild leader… As for the Purples… Belmot couldn’t be trusted to oversee his own wardrobe. And with the Flavna/Gamesh wonder duo, if anyone among the Purple Capes were to know, they would know too.”

“Names.”

Felicia sighed, “Samira, Asuna, Julia… Mira too, once.”

“Not Mary?”

“That unstable child? You must be joking!”

“And you killed all the Champions? But that Odo Proudcock survived, how?”

“Obviously, he never fought Okui,” Felicia snickered. “Just a poster-boy for the glories and pleasures of a Champion. Some put up a better fight than others, even driving Okui back, for a moment. Those lucky enough not to be devoured the White Masks dragged back to the palace. But by then they were barely recognizable minced corpses.”

“WAS MY BROTHER AMONG THEM!?” Alexander squeezed Felicia’s neck tighter.

“GHh-Nobody wore a ‘Number Seven’s brother’ tag on them!”

*SNAP*

“GHYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! FFFFfuucking cunt!” Felicia cried and cursed after Alexander broke her thumb.

“Philip, his name is Philip!” Alexander said. “He participated two Games prior.”

“H-Hhhhhhh,” Felicia trembled as if she had a fever while holding her broken thumb. “S-sure. I remember him. Another overgrown musclehead. A dime a dozen in the Games. Yeah, he put up a fight. Julia and a few other White Masks dragged his body away to the palace.”

“Ah,” for a second, Alexander’s eyes looked like those of a regular man, his grip lessened, and Felicia’s white hair rose to life.

[Fluffy Cage]!! Felicia cast her defensive spell and her ample hair enveloped her body from all sides, turning razor sharp, cutting Alexander’s hand and forearm, and started spinning.

“Argh!” Alexander withdrew his arm before Felicia spun out of control.

The white spinning furball of death flew at Alexander, who dodged the countless blades that could turn any man into minced meat. And as the Felicia flew past Alexander, she landed into another horrified inmate. She smacked him into a wall and spun in place, pulverizing his upper body. After that she bounced off that wall, then off another one and up to the exit she flew.

Seeing only one chance before Felicia escapes, Alexander grabbed both unconscious Michael and Zack, and jumped up after Felicia. As Felicia bounced off the ceiling, Alexander cut off her trajectory and thrust both eunuch’s bodies right into the spinning death machine, knocking it off course while using the two bodies as shields.

“UAAAAAAAAA!!!” Michael was the first to scream when Felicia dug into his belly with her razor hair.

Alexander then managed to hold the spinning furball down on the ground, just beside the Pit while Felicia’s speed slowed down, getting bogged down in the blood and meat, and intestines of the two eunuchs.

“Huaaah,” Felicia breathed heavily when her defensive spell finally gave out. The little beastkin grabbed at the gaps in the floor stones with her tiny fingers trying to crawl from under the minced meat. But before she was even halfway out, Felicia felt a chillinly familiar big, strong, merciless hand push down on her back right between her shoulder blades, crushing any fleeting hope of escape.

“aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂… Á̵̠̹͂́A̴̺͌̕À̶̭̈́̋—”

*SNAP*

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 528: They’re Coming!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Waaah get away from me, get awaayyy!!” a purple cape soldier kicked and screamed as he tried to break free from half a dozen other purple capes. Of course, in spite of his adrenaline-fueled desperate fight, he had no chance of fighting off six men that were fueled by something even more powerful.

“Beregooooold!!!” a young woman screamed in tears, reaching out to the unfortunate soldier, but she was held back by another fellow guard.

“Forget about him, Martha! He’s gone!!” he screamed, trying to break through to his emotionally distressed friend.

The other three purple capes also did nothing to help. It took all they had just to hold down a single one of the crazed guards who babbled, grunted, and moaned while slurping up the milk that already reached even this remote guard post. Although that wasn’t the true reason they hesitated to help. They knew it in their hearts—if they tried to, if they leapt into the fray, in the ensuing chaos they would too end up becoming like them. So, they resigned to simply watching their comrade get dragged away into the shadows with the pretense that they held their guard post in this unimportant hallway intersection.

Suddenly another guard ran into the intersection from the other hallway and shouted, “There’s more coming this way!!”

“We can’t hold this position any longer!” Klaus cried while trying to sweep the incoming milk away from their defensive position.

“We have to fall back!” Gerald shouted, breaking a sweat while holding down his crazed comrade.

“Oh, where’s Captain Flavna when you need her?” Vlad complained.

“They’re coming!!” Luca cried out.

And they indeed came. Dozens of them. Crazy-eyed, barely able to speak coherent, simple words, milk dripping from their chins. Once, loyal comrades. Now, simple-minded milk addicts. Some in uniform, some already in the uniform mother nature blessed them with. And they did not come alone.

“W-what’s that sound?”

“M-m-m-m-m-milk maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!”

“UAAAH, RUN FOR YOU LIVES!!”

The remaining Purple Capes dropped their weapons and abandoned their post, running in the opposite direction from the encroaching milk, the milkafied Purple Capes, and that. The sane survivors ran fast, but the milk and its worshippers were catching up to the fresh meat.

“There it is!” Gerald pointed ahead of them at the half open wooden double doors shrouded in darkness. “The library! Noone ever goes in there! We should be safe!”

“Waah! They’re catching up!!” Martha cried.

“Hurry!!” Klaus screamed.

As soon as the first two Purple Capes ran inside, they started closing the doors.

“AH!? Wait for us you bastards!!” Vlad shouted.

“Just run faster!” Gerald shouted back and continued to push the old heavy doors shut as fast as the rusty hinges would allow.

Two more guards made it in just barely and the doors shut behind them, right in the faces of the two stragglers.

“LET US IN YOU SELFISH SCUM!!” Vlad desperately banged on the door.

“Martha! Martha please!” Luca bawled as he beat on the door with his fists. “It’s me!! It’s me! How can you do this!?”

“FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S DESCENT OPEN THE DOOO-UAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

The banging of fists against the wood was instantly replaced with loud thuds of body upon body piled on in some unholy mosh pit. The doors creaked and the wood in the door latch bent from the pressure.

“Hold it for your lives!!” Gerald shouted as he and the others braced the door with all their might while increasingly unsavory sounds came from the other side.

Then, the pressure lessened, and it got eerily quiet.

“A-are they gone?” Klaus asked with a trembling voice.

“I, I think so,” Martha whispered.

“Why do we even have a library in this place?” Klaus looked around as far as the light from a single torch would allow. Tall bookshelves filled with parchment and books disappeared into the darkness.

“Somebody once thought it could be used to pass the time or to re-educate the criminals,” Martha explained. “But there are increasingly few who can read even at a basic level.”

“Shh!!” Gerald shushed Martha.

Martha sulked and looked down. “GHYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” she shrieked as if she’d seen a ghost, jumped up and ran from the door.

“What the hell is wrong with you? I told you to—” then Gerald saw it too. Milk, flowing into the library from under the door. More and more, faster, faster.

“G-G-G-Gerald,” Klaus looked at his fellow comrade with despair in his eyes, tears and snot all over his face. “I, I don’t want to… To become… Like-like them…”

“Just hold the door,” Gerald said with conviction, despite the dread in his heart. “There’s no way this entire room can be filled up.”

“Uwiiiigh!?” Klaus practically squealed when he felt a warm drop on his neck. The milk seeped through the cracks between the boards and an ominous heavy breathing on the other side of the door became increasingly louder.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 529: Milkafied

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Another level? What is it… Four now? Beatrice marveled at the speed with which she gained levels through her new milk slave.

Beatrice brought up her Skill Point tab to confirm, and indeed, there it was.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

48

Unused Skill Points

4

Skill Points in Combat Craft

12

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

28

 

Four Skill Points to use despite the fact that Beatrice used two Points earlier. Seeing the effectiveness of the Lactation Skill, Beatrice decided to improve her walking milk station with another Enhancement. That was when she suddenly got the opportunity to unlock a special Skill [Lactating Minion] which transformed Captain Grizwald into her permanent milk toy. And Beatrice never looked back.

Skill Enhancement: Lactation (+2)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 120 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: The target starts uncontrollably lactating copious amounts of delicious milk. The breasts increase in size to contain the abnormal milk quantities. The milk is increasingly addictive to all that drink it for the duration of this Skill (60 minutes). The more milk they drink the greater the orgasms.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 20

 

Skill Name: Lactating Minion

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: 100 Stamina, 60 stamina per minute

Cooldown: 48 hours

Description: Alter the target of Lactation (+2) into becoming the Succubus’s absolute lactating servant for as long as the Succubus has Stamina above 0. All humans and beastkin who drink the milk of Lactating Minion become simple obedient slaves to the Milk, the Lactating Minion and by extension of the Succubus. Can be resisted with Great Willpower or B-Rank and higher protective spells.

Requires line of sight between the Succubus and the target, the target must be under effect of Lactation (+2) or higher.

Only one Lactating Minion is allowed simultaneously. Slaves to the Milk (Milkafied for short) can return to normal, but the Lactating Minion will never return back to normal.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 30

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 25

 

The Stamina cost is a pain, because my Stamina regeneration is just a little behind the amount I use to keep up with the Skill. But considering the effectiveness as well as the levels I’ve gained, it’s a small price to pay.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

37 (1%)

Health Points

1060/1060 (+1.64/sec)

Arousal Points

42/448 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

235/380 (+1.16/sec)

Physical Attack

66

Physical Defense

78

Magic Attack

62

Magic Defense

26

Speed

45

 

Since I’m currently regenerating 57 Stamina and losing 60 Stamina each minute, I can keep this up for another 78 minutes, before my Stamina reaches zero. Though I should avoid having my Stamina drop to zero and leaving myself in a vulnerable state without any Stamina at all, even if I do regenerate it quickly.

Which would mean that I have to either end this in an hour or not be here in an hour.

“No! Let me go!! Noooo!!!!” Beatrice watched another Purple Cape get dragged past her to be “milkafied”.

Ember casually stood back and watched the fate of the Purple Capes with perverse delight. She was in such a good mood that she didn’t even seem at all bothered that she was yet to locate cat girl sisters from the Wholesome inn.

Supposedly they will return to normal, Beatrice thought of the milkafied. Probably when the Lactating Minion Skill expires. But what exactly will happen to Grizwald? Not that Beatrice was too concerned with the fate of the Captain, considering the things he had envisioned for Beatrice and her friends. Will he remain addicted to his milk, masturbating while drinking from his own man titties, a mindless lactating simpleton? Will he just drop dead?

“Wait, wait, wait, wait!!” Olivia suddenly ran to the captive Purple Cape.

Of course, the milk slaves listened to Olivia as much as they listened to other pleas for mercy.

“Beatrice!! Stop them!” Olivia shouted.

“Eh? S-sure. You guys, stand in place and await command!”

The milk slaves stopped frozen, but did not let go the captive Purple Cape.

“Thank you,” Olivia breathed a sigh of relief. “Everything spiraled out of reason so fast that before I knew it, I couldn’t get my hands on any Purple Capes that were not obsessed with drinking milk or sucking on Grizwald’s giant, disgusting… A-anyway—”

“P-please! Spare me!!” the captive Purple Cape cried like a baby and begged Olivia. “I’ll do anything!! Anything!! Don’t turn me like the others!! I don’t want to suck on Grizwald’s… Anything!”

“Sure,” Olivia did not so much agree as she didn’t care one way or the other about the Purple Cape soldier. “Maybe you know where my sister is held? Emily!”

“I-I, I’ve never heard of any Emily,” Purple Cape cried, shaking and sweating, knowing full well how fucked he was if he couldn’t give the needed information.

“Bullshit! Everybody knows of Belmot’s perversions!!” Olivia screamed in the Purple Capes face. “He keeps kidnapping children whenever he can get his hands on any!”

“Ah, that’s…” the Purple Cape looked to the side.

“You know something!!” Olivia grabbed the man’s torn armor.

“The kids that were kidnapped… They’re almost always with Lord Belmot’s daughter, Ophelia! And when not, they’re held under lock and key on the upper levels of the Fortress itself. Very few people have access there. If your sister was taken, she’s there.”

“Then that’s where I’m going,” Olivia said after instantly letting go of the Purple Cape and erasing him from her mind.

“We need to stick together,” Beatrice said. “With how many cells we checked and how many Purple Capes have fallen its only a matter of time before we’re done here anyway. I know you’re in a hurry but think about how easier it will be to clear out the entire Belmot’s fortress with an army by our side!”

“Tch!” Olivia seemed to reluctantly agree.

A partial truth, at best and Beatrice knew it. She’d probably lose control of her milk slaves before they got to Belmot, but it was far more preferable to splitting up again.

I just hope Tabitha and the others haven’t become milkafied by accident, a worrying thought crossed Beatrice’s mind. The succubus had instructed both Grizwald and the milk slaves not to enslave the captives, but accidents do happen. And the though of Tabitha sucking on Grizwald’s man titties was stomach-churning.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 530: Milk Theories

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hm, maybe I should add a little to my Stamina Pool, just in case. Beatrice, for once, departed from her Eros Craft tree and found a suitable analog to her passive [Arousal Pool] Skill.

Skill Name: Stamina Pool

Rank: F

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Stamina Points cap by 10 Points and additional 2 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 3

 

It’ll do, for now, Beatrice concluded and purchased the Skill, leaving three Skill Points in reserve.

Stamina Points

312/464 (+0.95/sec)

 

Alright, the System added 84 Stamina Points to the ones I had before. Though even while we were just talking, I already lost 7 Points. Better pick up the pace… Thinking that Beatrice looked at the captive Purple Cape that Olivia interrogated just a minute ago.

“Where are the captives from the Wholesome Inn?” Beatrice asked the captive guard.

“Oh, I know this!” the man lit up, eager to prove his usefulness. “They’re really close actually; you stopped just short of reaching them!”

Beatrice and Ember exchanged glanced, then Beatrice said, “Alright, lead us to them! Milkafied, let go of his limbs, but stay close, in case he tries anything funny.”

The milk slaves obeyed and let go of all four of the man’s limbs, though one still held his grip from behind around the man’s chest.

“You can let go of his chest too… I’m sure it doesn’t have any milk.”

“Aw,” the milk slave let go.

“Oh, just to add to what Beatrice said earlier,” Ember spoke up. “If you lead us into a trap or ambush of any kind, you’ll wish we’d just let you suck on Grizwald’s fat milk tits.”

The guard swallowed hard and nervously smiled, “I’m not nearly brave or smart enough to try something so suicidal.”

“Move it, then!” Olivia commanded impatiently.

“Yes, ma’am!” the guard straightened his back and rushed ahead at a brisk pace.

“Ma’am?” Olivia grimaced.

“Pfft,” Ember snickered.

The guard did seemingly keep up his promise and swiftly led Beatrice and Co to the captives through the hallways that grew increasingly quiet.

“Our big friend must be running out of Purples to enslave,” Ember observed with a smile.

They did run across one survivor though. A captive survivor, dragged kicking and screaming from one hall to another by three milk slaves.

“Jim??” he exclaimed when he saw his comrade act as a guide to the Demon Fucker that started this mess, and her sex slaves. “YOU TRAI-... TRUSTED FRIEND! BUDDY!! HELP!! … OH, COME ON! It’s me! George!! Your best friend!!! R-remember that one time I gave you my ration!? I can help too! What do you all need!? I know everything! Much more than Jim! GODS, PLEASE!! For the love I have for your sister, please help!!”

“Oh, please do!” Ember merrily egged Jim on.

Jim clenched his fists, straightened his back even more, and as he walked past George, he said, “you gave me that ration as a bribe so that I’d convince my sister to suck you off. She always found you disgusting by the way! Go suck on something else, now!”

“… YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! DIE!! You’ll die! Traitor! Spineless coward! I hope the Demon Fucker fucks you in the ass while Flavna rips out your teeth one by one!! I hope you choke on demon cocks!! Spineless dick! I never liked you!! Nobody ever liked you! We all laughed at you! Even Pete laughed with us at how pathetic you are! That’s how pathetic you are!”

George’s screams grew increasingly distant as he was dragged away out of sight, to the Lactating Minion.

“Do you think he’ll remember any of this after drinking some delicious milk?” Ember asked Jim. “Hm… In the state these milk addicts are, if we turn you too and have you and George reunited, will there be any noticeable difference in your behavior?”

“W-wha?” Jim staggered and grew increasingly pale. “You promised—”

“I don’t recall promising anything,” Ember lightly shook her head.

“Ignore her,” Olivia said.

“I was just wondering,” Ember shrugged. “Like if they both fight for Grizwald’s titty, will they fight any more fiercely than the others? Oh! Is your sister anywhere close? I wonder if she’s drinking milk someplace nice. What about her? Would she drink some of George’s cock milk? Would he care in his state? If he wanted to get your sister to suck him off that badly, what would he prefer now? Getting sucked off or sucking for some milk himself?

“Oh, and if they ever return back to normal, will they remember what they did while in this state? What, do you think, Jim? Will your sister remember drinking cock milk? Which do you think she’ll find a better experience in her sane mind? Without a doubt, right now they all prefer Grizwald’s milk. But after? Maybe her female nature will lead her to find the cock milk to have been better. What if he somehow were to prevent her from drinking any more of Grizwald’s milk in exchange for all the cock milk of all the guards? Would she be grateful? Beatrice, there’s so much we need to test out with these Purples!”

“We have more important things to take care of now!” Beatrice said while uneasy about how much of what Ember said was just to torment their captive and how much of it she would very much want to try out just for easy laughs.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 531: Another Happy Reunion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You like that, eh!? Like that!? Then drink some more!!” a muscular beastkin woman in a dirty tank top pushed down a Purple Cape guard into a big puddle of milk, while holding down another with her knee.

“Woah,” Olivia gasped.

The Purple Cape had led them to where the prisoners from the Wholesome Inn were imprisoned. However, none of them were in the Pit. Instead, they huddled together, as far away from the milk that spread across most of the floor and flowed down into the Pit. And as for the guards, they were either unconscious, drinking milk, or forced to drink by the beastkin that seemed to have manhandled them all.

The beastkin’s hair was nearly as dirty as her once-white tank top, but spots of pink still showed. As did her cat ears and the long tail, both of which were in desperate need of some grooming. But, the owner of the Wholesome Inn was unmistakable, as was her much more feminine sister, standing further back with the other captives from the Inn.

“And here I was almost considering worrying about you,” Ember chuckled. “Having fun?”

“These spineless bastards wanted to force the prisoners to drink all the encroaching milk in a last-ditch effort to save themselves!” Y’Shtara growled, nearly drowning both guards in the milk.

“How would that work?” Ember asked.

“T-they figured that if we drank all of it, there’d be none left to spread to them,” Y’Shlata said timidly. “So, when they unlocked the Pit, sis used the opportunity to… ‘Give them a taste of their own medicine’”

“Beatrice!!” a young buxom, barely dressed fox girl ran toward Beatrice with arms spread.

“Oh, y-you’re fine!” Beatrice barely remembered who it was that ran toward her. “I’m glad—”

*SLAP*

Oh, Beatrice wasn’t quite expecting that. At least I didn’t take any damage from that, Beatrice noted, though the burning sensation in her left cheek was substantial enough to indicate that the fox girl did not hold back.

“‘FINE’!? YOU LEFT ME!! First you want me to carry your child—”

“You wanted that—”

“—Then you abandon me! All of you!!” the fox girl pointed at Beatrice, Ember, and Olivia. “I woke up all alone!! Not that it’s anything new to be fucked and dumped but I thought you were different!”

“You did?” Ember asked in surprise.

“Fuck you! The next thing I knew those Purple Freaks were turning the Inn upside down!!”

“Wait,” Beatrice looked around at all the former captives from the Inn. “Tabitha’s not with you?”

“Who?”

“A skinny green-haired mage with a list of fetishes bigger than the number of cocks you gagged on in a week,” Ember explained.

“H-how dare you!” the fox girl growled.

“Then… Olivia, we left you with them,” Beatrice turned to the ninja girl, completely disregarding the fox girl. “When was the last time you saw Tabitha?”

“Right where you left her,” Olivia shrugged. “I left soon after you two to register for the Games. I left them both sleeping.”

“Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha!” the fox girl got increasingly mad. “Is that all you care about? Ah, wait… Beatrice, what’s my name?”

“Look, I’m sorry you’ve been through this, but we’ve all been through hell, and right now I’ve got more important things—”

“It would take you a second! My name! The name of the girl that you cared so much for that you got her pregnant, what is it?”

“Eh…” It started with an R—Beatrice managed to remember that much. But no matter how much she strained her memory it was no use. With time running out, there was only one thing to do… “R-Rosalia?”

“YOU’RE GUESSING!?!

“It’s been a long time!”

“It hasn’t even been two whole days!!”

“It-it hasn’t?”

“NO!!”

“Huh… Somehow it felt like a lot longer than that,” Beatrice noted with legitime surprise. That time in the Wholesome Inn, so much had happened since then that it really did feel like a lifetime ago.

“Are you done?” Olivia looked at the fox girl with disdain.

“Captured, interrogated, thrown into those stinking pits,” Rafaelia listed off what she went through. “Threatened to be turned into a meal! And this is what I get from my rescuers and would-be parent of my child!?”

“Oh, please!” Y’Shtara groaned. “When was the last time you even heard of a pregnancy? What makes you so sure you’re pregnant?”

“I’m sure!” Rafaelia all but fired bolts of death with her eyes at Y’Shtara.

“Well, isn’t that sweet!” Ember mocked the fox girl and threw a glance at Beatrice. That one look told Beatrice that Ember remembered quite well when Beatrice told her about the pregnancy. “But it looks like we still have people unaccounted for.”

“Well?” Beatrice looked at their captive, ‘volunteering’ guide.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 532: An Angry Kitty

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I-I-I don’t know everyone by name!” Jim, the guard, stammered, on the verge of fainting. “I heard most of the prisoners from the Inn were taken here. Maybe some of them were placed in another cell after interrogation? Maybe some died together with Captain Rivaldo in those fires?”

“FIRES!? WHAT FIRES!?” Y’Shtara raised her voice as she jumped to her feet. The guards that she held down no longer needed any help slurping up the milk from the floor.

Beatrice threw a glance at Ember.

“Oh… About that,” Ember let out a nervous laugh. “After you were captured, I heard there was a fire in the Beaver District. As far as I know (we were on our way to the palace then) they put it out quickly, but your Inn might have also been partially caught in the fire, maybe?”

“Might have?” Beatrice remembered clearly the fate of the Inn.

Y’Shtara closed the distance between herself and Ember in two seconds flat and grabbed the fire mage by her new, sexy outfit, “I swear, that if there’s so much as a broken window, you’ll pay me back if it’s the last thing you do!”

“We don’t even know why the Purples captured you. For all we know—”

“AS IF!!” Y’Shtara interrupted Ember’s bullshit. “Beatrice this, Beatrice that! That’s all any of us were asked any time they questioned us!”

“Fair enough,” Ember shrugged. “I’m sure Lord Belmot will be more than willing to part with a few additional possessions of his after we have a persuasive talk with him.”

After Y’Shtara let the fire mage go Beatrice returned her attention to Jim and said, “We still haven’t found everyone. What about those from the Games? Maybe Tabitha’s with them?”

“I heard that some were put in isolation, including our own men,” the guard explained. “Something strange happened to them. I don’t know where they’re kept. Others might be on the next level. A good portion were either drunks or high out of their minds.”

Beatrice took note that she hardly saw more than a couple of people she could recognize from her time in the mines. And none of the survivors from the tournament itself: neither Lilith, nor Number Seven, nor—

Felicia,” Beatrice said in a low, venomous tone.

“The insufferable little scout for the Guild?” Y’Shtara asked.

“That would be the one,” Olivia nodded.

“Oh, I can lead you to her!” Jim jumped at the opportunity to be useful. “Just a little while ago we had to change the guards there because one of the princesses murdered them all.”

“Then lead us there at once!” Beatrice ordered. “I have some unfinished business with her.”

Beatrice then thought for a second, turned to the milk slaves that guarder Jim and said, “You two, go find our big friend and bring him to us! Actually, wait a second, we’ll mark the way as we go, I’ll just need—”

“Wait, you’re CONTROLLING them!?” Y’Shtara asked Beatrice. “What the hell did you do to them!? EMBER, what did you get me and my sister involved with!? Were they right that she’s the one that summoned a demon to this city?”

“NO!!” Beatrice denied the false rumors.

“Where to even begin?” Ember asked with a little smile, and Beatrice had to agree: where to even start explaining all that has transpired since they left the Inn?

“I’ll try to summerize on our way to the little murderous hairball,” Beatrice said.

“‘On our way’? HELL NO!” Y’Shtara put her foot down, making the milk splash over the guards that crawled all over the floor on all fours, slurping the milk like starving kittens. “I’m taking my sister and everyone else out of here!”

“Oh, right,” Beatrice had momentarily forgotten that most wouldn’t want to spend another second in here, especially going deeper into the den of one of the main powers in this city. “Yeah, sure! Absolutely! Do that! My milkafied won’t touch you, and there shouldn’t be many Purple Capes left between here and the way out. Will you be able to find it?”

“We’ll manage!” Y’Shtara said flatly and motioned Y’Shlata and the others to follow her, taking a few extra steps around the strange milk slaves. As she passed Ember, she added, “We’ll talk again soon, so don’t even try to pretend that you died here!”

“It’s a date!” Ember smiled like nobody should smile after turning a friend’s business to ash.

As Y’Shtara and the others left, Beatrice she walked up to her three obedient milk slaves, awaiting orders. Specifically, Beatrice’s intentions were with the third Purple Cape, a woman, and ordered, “Remove your armor and shirt!”

“W-what!? We don’t have time for this!” Olivia protested.

“Quiet!” Beatrice ordered while the milkafied Purple Guard let her big, juicy titties drop.

The succubus then touched the woman’s breats and cast [Lactation (+2)] on her. The breasts instantly grew in size, past D-cups, E-cups, slowly settleing on big, swollen, abnormally perky, filled to the brim F-cups.

“Spray some milk on the wall!” Beatrice ordered and the woman obeyed. Beatrice then told the other two milkafied Purples, “Take a lick, to know what you’ll be looking for and go bring Grizwald to us!”

The two slaves obeyed, though their lick of the milked wall was an obviously long and increasingly entuhsiastic one as they licked the entire length all the way to the floor, which technically qualified as “a lick”.  And after holding a longing stare at the woman’s giant, swollen, lactating F-cups, they obeyed Beatrice’s order and left to bring their main milk supplier.

“Jim, you’ll be helping this lovely lady hold her breasts so that she can keep up with us,” Beatrice instructed. “DON’T drink the milk! Not even a drop!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 533: Paying For Her Crimes

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You didn’t have to send them all away,” Ember said to Beatrice as they, Olivia, Jim the guard and the lactating guard hurried through the tunnels of the Pits. “Even the future mother-to-be. It almost seemed like you didn’t care for her one way or the other.”

“At best, she’d be target practice for the enemy, potential hostage or a meat shield for you,” Beatrice said.

“You know me so well,” Ember snickered. “But no, I’d try to keep her alive: it will be interesting to see if she really is pregnant and what kind of child would come from that peculiar union. It’s also safe to assume that she knew better than to reveal that secret to the Purple Capes, otherwise we wouldn’t have found her here.”

It didn’t escape Beatrice’s notice that as Ember said the last sentence, she looked at Jim in front of them. And though the terrified-out-of-his mind guard did his best to not let it show, it became increasingly obvious that as time went on, he knew too much for his own good to just let him blabber it all to the enemy later.

“Agreed,” Beatrice nodded. With the effort someone took to decrease pregnancies, combined with the interest in me, Rafaelia might have been taken straight to the Queen. “It’s better she and the others don’t get stuck in crossfire. At least Yasha-… Yshta… The cat girl looked like she could take care of herself, would have been nice to have someone like that around.”

“Don’t count on that,” Ember said. “For years she did her utmost to stay as much out of trouble as possible. Had she known more about you there’s no chance in hell she’d let you stay in her inn no matter what I gave or promised her.”

“What did you give her to let us stay?” Beatrice asked.

“Something simple, but rare,” Ember said. “If you don’t mind, I’d prefer not to say. If I did, Y’Shtara would probably be even more furious than when she sees what’s left of her Inn.”

“About that—!”

“It’s fine, it’s fine! Just another small debt on our list,” Ember waved it off like it was nothing. “She and Samantha and everyone else can just share Belmot’s entire fortress for all I care. Not like anyone will be left in here at the rate we’re turning the Purples into milk-guzzling addicts. What will they do once Grizwald and this one run out of milk? Should I be worried about my breasts next?”

An image flashed in Beatrices mind that was far more inticing than she would have expected. It’s been a while since she’d been punished for all the crap she keeps pulling, Beatrice though, imagining Ember cumming non-stop while three dozen Purple Capes fight for her milky nipples.

“No, they will probably return back to normal,” Beatrice said, still playing with the mental image.

“Speaking of which,” Olivia spoke up loudly as she looked at the Purple Cape woman that kept marking the walls with her tit milk, helped by Jim who walked behind her holding up her massive cups. “Why do you want to bring that grotesque… thing?

“There are a hundred different ways I want to pay Felicia back for all that she’s done,” Beatrice said. “But I also want to confirm a few things with her. And in case she refuses to talk, letting her drink some milk will be the fastest way to make her more cooperative.”

“I think many of us could have found a way to make her sing,” Ember merrily informed Beatrice. “But sure, I don’t mind finding out what that thousand-pound abomination can do to the little pint-sized brat.”

“Abomination”, eh? Beatrice thought, recalling that the people of this world called Felicia’s summoned demon an Abomination too. What else will I be able to unleash on this world as I grow more powerful? That description calling me a Demon wasn’t just for show after all, huh?

“UAAAAAAAAA!!!” the group heard an agonized scream from up ahead.

“That sounds like someone that encountered Beatrice’s creation,” Ember said. “Except, he’s supposed to be behind us.”

“That came from where Felicia Thundershnauf is supposed to be held,” Jim said with an agitated voice.

“Shit! Hurry!” Beatrice said and ran ahead. She made it clear to her milkafied slaves not to harm the prisoners, but if Felicia used this chance to kill the guards and escape...

Beatrice ran into a large dome-like room with ceveral barred pits in the stone floor and saw a familiar prepostorous overbuilt and shredder figure on top of a white ball of hair that looked tiny in comparison.

“aaa… Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂… Á̵̠̹͂́A̴̺͌̕À̶̭̈́̋—” Felicia charged her scream attack, but—

*SNAP*

Felicia’s upper body fell to the floor with a thud after Number Seven broke her neck.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 534: To Demon or Not to Demon

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Beatrice screamed. All the anticipation, all the plans, all the pent-up anger that Beatrice hoped to vent on that callous little beastkin, all of it unceremoniously denied with a single swift twist of the neck.

“Aw, what a shame,” Ember frowned with clear disappointment as she appeared from the dark hallway behind Beatrice.

“Isn’t that the big murderous bastard from the Tournament?” Olivia asked when she saw the man slowly rise to his feet.

“‘Murderous’?” Number Seven, Alexander, asked. “Please remind me—how many did you kill in that very same Tournament where all the participants agreed to participate in fights to the death?”

Fuck, what was this guy’s deal? Beatrice tried to remember. He did not care much for others and killed without even flinching, but she tried to recall if she actually saw him do anything outright heinous. Last time she saw him he fought the giant tentacle Abomination just like she did. He did supposedly take credit for the kill, according to Ember, but there was no kill to take credit for anyway, so besides a little sting concerning the fact that she did most of the work damaging that thing, holding a grudge over it would be petty.

“Erm, Lady Beatrice!! What do I do with this now!?” Jim screamed as he struggled to hold on to the Purple Cape guard’s giant, milky tits. The woman kept moaning and licking her milk from her hands while firing off more milk from her nipples in any direction that her swinging breasts pointed at.

“Hey, don’t get any on me!!” Ember raised her voice while raising a fire shield at her side to vaporize the milk and protect herself from any unwanted splatter.

“How about you aim those at him?” Olivia suggested. “Before he kills someone else.”

“And you didn’t come here to kill her?” Alexander asked, pointing at Felicia’s white, fluffy corpse.

“N-no,” Olivia said unconvincingly.

“Why not? She was the one that controlled ordered the demons to attack! The big-tit woman was with Felicia when it happened, so there’s no way she wouldn’t know... Wait...” Alexander looked at the lactating woman and the guard that did his best to point her dangerous nipples away from everyone. “That milk... You’re the one that did all this!”

“Could you be more specific?” Beatrice asked, getting tired of being unjustly labeled as the cause of all evil.

Alexander simply pointed to the lactating Purple Cape.

“Oh, that whole thing, yes,” Beatrice said and moved a couple feet to the side from the slowly growing puddle of milk. “It turned out to be far more effective than having to kill everyone that got in my way,” she added and pointed at the dead guards and eunuchs that Alexander left in his wake.

“I had a weird feeling about you even before your stunts at the Games,” Alexander said, looking at Beatrice top to bottom. “It doesn’t look like you’re with the Guild or the Purples, yet you’re more than happy to turn them into your underlings, including that one,” he pointed at Jim. “But you also have powers unlike any I’ve seen. The only thing that compares... Who—no—what are you?”

Obviously, I’m a demon, but one that doesn’t want to destroy/rape all of humanity, Beatrice did not say out loud. Considering that this guy killed the guards, two eunuchs and Felicia all on his own, unarmed, he would be more useful as an ally than yet another enemy. What was it that Lucarad said to the king?

“I am The Hero that you were promised,” Beatrice said, trying to keep a straight face. “The one who will bring balance to the fo-erm, I mean, save this world as was told by The Scrolls!”

“What scrolls?” Alexander asked.

Good question, Beatrice thought, turned to Ember and whispered, “What scrolls?”

Ember shrugged and whispered, “Lucarad had a bunch of ancient old books and papers filled with drug-fueled ramblings. Just like everyone else, he quoted those that he liked and ignored others.”

“Oh, forget it!” Beatrice rolled her eyes. “Look, long story short: the Queen is super evil and working with the Demons, if not a demon herself. At least some of her daughters are also demons or possessed by them or something like that, and we need as much strength as possible to take them on, because the Queen is stupidly strong!”

“Huh, is that right?” Alexander said and threw a glance at Felicia’s body. “But if the Queen is in league with the Demons, how can I know that you’re not just another one of her underlings? The things you did back in those mines, what you’ve done to the Purples here—it all screams the obvious. Even your look, it’s nothing like any beastkin I’ve ever seen. And you were with Felicia when the demons appeared...”

“I—”

“Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilk~” a deep, disturbing voice echoed from the tunnels behind Beatrice.

“Oh, right,” Beatrice remembered who she asked to bring.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 535: Milk Is the Only Thing That Matters (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Out of the darkness, with shaking hands and cross-eyed, appeared two Purple Capes that Beatrice sent after Grizwald.  Their legs barely supported their weight and they only remained upright by leaning against the wall that was marked with a hearty spray of milk. Even as they staggered forth out of the darkness, their tongues did not part from the wall for even a second. They successfully licked their way back to Beatrice, though Beatrice was no longer their target.

The two men turned the corner into the large spherical dungeon cell with pits in the ground, following the sticky white path marked for them, and suddenly paused. Their eyes snapped back into place, and they gasped in awe when they finally saw the one who guided them so deliciously.

Their female comrade was on her ass, legs spread wide, hastily half-undressed, with one hand fingering her squelching pussy, and with another lifting her giant tit and drinking her full of her warm, white nectar. Despite her insatiable thirst, she couldn’t swallow fast enough even from one tit. The milk overflowed and poured down her body. Her torn shirt and purple cape were drenched, her skin white and sticky, her panties flowed on top of the ever-increasing puddle of milk. But the woman could not care less about any of it. Milk was the only thing that mattered: its warmth, its texture, the way it made her taste buds tingle. And that wasn’t the only thing that tingled!

So great was the pleasure from drinking her own milk, that the woman couldn’t help but seek further ways of increasing that pleasure. Even after forgetting how many times she had orgasmed already, she wanted more and more. She scooped the milk off the floor and fed it straight into her pussy with her fingers to get as much of it into her body as quickly as possible. She would have used her other hand to feed more milk up her ass, but, alas, with only two hands, she needed that hand to keep her heavy breast up to her mouth at all times.

Fuck that bastard, Jim! the woman cursed the coward who abandoned his breast-support duty. If he was still behind her and supported both her breasts, she would have been able to use that other hand to send more milk up to her stomach through the back door.

But Jim heeded Beatrice’s warnings and “noped” out of this situation before he too ended up another milk addict. Luckily for the woman she did not dwell on this frustration for too long: another orgasm wiped her mind of thoughts of Jim and his crude hands and returned her to the paradise of milk.

Though her pussy should not have had any taste buds inside it, the woman got off on the idea of drinking up the milk with her special place. The place that used to be reserved for special man milk, she wondered: could she get herself pregnant with her milk if she sucked up enough of it into her womb? What kind of baby would she have? Surely, she would give birth to a beautiful daughter who would grow into a fine woman…

Would she too end up addicted to her own milk one day? Would she too one day find herself on her ass with legs spread, fingering her pussy with her milky fingers, shoving as much of that warm nectar into her special place as possible until she feeds her womb with her own milk and makes herself pregnant? Is she the first of a new human sub-species of self-impregnating human females with giant, lactating titties who spend all day drinking their own milk while finger-fucking themselves into milky pregnancy?

Ah, sounds nice! she thought as her eyes rolled into the back of her skull and she came yet again.

“What did you do to them?” Alexander asked Beatrice while the two returning Purple Capes ran straight for the masturbating, lactating woman, fell into the milk puddle and used both hands to get as much of the stuff into their salivating mouths as they could.

“Well…” Beatrice struggled to find the words to explain what she unleashed while one of the two men, particularly agitated about the milk that was used wastefully into the wrong hole, crawled up to the masturbating woman and started passionately eating her out, trying to suck out any milk that she already stole with her pussy, while more of it fell on his head from the milk waterwall of her boobs.

“MY BABY!!” the woman cried out in fury, even letting her big nipple out of her mouth. She instantly sandwiched the man’s head between her thick thighs and squeezed tightly. She was about to crush his skull for attempting to interfere with her self-impregnation scheme, but then she realized that as he tried to slurp the milk out of her pussy, more milk rained down on his tongue from above.

“Ah! Yes!” The woman moaned, overjoyed, and lessened the pressure on the man’s dome. Each time he slurps out the old milk, he ends up adding more fresh milk! Yes! Keep at it! Just like with inferior milk of men, once it’s been inside it’s useless and needs a fresh load. Drink up that old milk if you like it so much, I’ll allow it, as long as you keep so graciously sending new milk up my pussy!

“Ugh,” Olivia looked at them with horrified disgust.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 536: Unholy Monstrosity

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Miiiiilk~”

“Miiiiiiiiiiilk~”

“Giiiiiiiive~"

Countless disturbing voices echoed from the corridor behind Beatrice and company. The two Purple Capes had successfully brought forth what Beatrice asked and then some.

A gratuitous blob of sweaty flesh and fat filled up every inch of the opening as it tried to squeeze through the opening that was not designed with something of this size in mind. Its head blended with the rest of its body, surrounded by fat until the creature finally managed push through and release its body from the stone grip of.

The creature struggled to move and did so with small, slow steps. The folds of fat that splooshed with every movement like a waterbed. Its limbs appeared disproportionally short when compared to the rest of its mass, especially the legs that stuck out from the folds of fat like little stumps. The energy required to move this thousand-pound mass must have been immense and the creature continuously sustained itself with its milk that it sucked from its tits in alteration.

“Miilk,” Grizwald, the Lactating Minion, moaned to Beatrice for it could not form any other words. And even that simple, lately popular word was hard to discern for the low sound was heavily distorted within Grizwald's malformed insides.

One Grizwald moved his mass into the open, the path was free for the countless minions that crawled behind him on all fours. Only four at a time could squeeze shoulder-to-shoulder in hallway and a hierarchy had quickly formed among the milkafied Purple Capes. Those in the front rows got to drink the freshest milk that Grizwald secreted, and those that were in the middle drank their fill while those at the walls had to make do with what spread out.

And all of them were so focused on their new purpose in life that they did not notice that they had arrived before their true creator, Beatrice, nor did they see or care about the bodies of their dead comrades, or the mutilated minced meat of the prisoners they were supposed to guard. They just crawled into the big room, room row after row, after row, ten, twenty, thirty obsessed addicts, and surrounded Grizwald and his puddle of milk under him from all sides before it could spread out too far and mix with the blood of the corpses.

“W-what unholy monstrosity is that!?” Alexander asked pointing at Grizwald.

“That’s what I’d like to know,” said the short, skinny nineteen-year-old teenager with the mark of a captain on her armor. She slowly walked forth from one of the other tunnels on the other side of the spherical room, followed closely by another captain, much taller than her, with blue hair tone back, except for a couple of strands that fell across his dark blue eyes.

“Well?” she asked and moved one of the thick bangs of her black hair from her eye that had plenty of eyeliner and eyeshadow on it.

“Who's that?” Beatrice asked Ember quietly.

“That'd be the one in charge of the Purple Capes, and her boytoy,” Ember said.

Olivia gulped as she took a step back.

“Ahn! Give me more!” the Purple Cape lactating woman moaned as one of the men continued eating her out.

“Flavna,” Alexander said quietly, turning his attention to the new thread. Finding himself surrounded from both sides, he slowly walked backward to the side to more easily keep an eye on both forces.

“That's Captain Flavna, to you,” she said and then looked on the floor where Alexander just stood. “It's a little too late to step away from your murder victim.”

“I'm not going to lose any sleep over her death,” Alexander said about the fluffy corpse with the broken neck.

“Oh? Confessing right away? What an unusual change of pace," Flavna said. "Though, I wish you'd have been more honest from the start. How long have you been allies with them?”

“I’m not,” Alexander answered.

“An opportunist then,” Flavna said and returned her attention to the thousand-pound Grizwald. “What have you let yourself be turned into, you useless moron? Do you have any idea what I went through to subdue my own men without killing them?”

“Miiiiiilk!” Grizwald groaned, pointed his man-tittes and squirted milk toward Flavna. The two streams of milk splashed on the floor long before reaching Flavna.

“I see,” she said. “I had my doubts about this Beatrice being the one behind the demon attack in the mines, but with evidence staring right back at me—”

“I wasn’t the one that summoned the demons!” Beatrice protested.

“And what do you call that?”

“A Lactating Minion!”

“…”

“Felicia summoned those demons!” Beatrice added.

“And now, blaming the corpse,” Flavna rolled her eyes.

“It’s true,” Alexander added. “The little rodent confessed and—”

“Void by death,” Flavna interrupted Alexander and walked further into the room. “But don’t worry—I will not kill either of you, not yet. The whole city will hear your confessions!”

“Grizwald, Purple Capes, give her a taste of milk!” Beatrice ordered her army.

Purple Capes rose to their feet, Grizwald reloaded his breasts, and everyone watched in shock how Grizwald’s head flew across the air after Flavna kicked it right off his shoulders.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 537: Turn of the Milk Tide

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Eh?” Beatrice was left flabbergasted by the sudden dispatch of her unwaveringly loyal minion.

For that short split second Flavna had practically disappeared from sight—such was the speed with which she flew through the air to behead the former captain. His fat head bounced off the stone wall like a ball and landed right in the middle of the milk puddle, surrounded by all the Purple Capes that drank off the ground on all fours.

“Eh?” one of the Purple Capes lifted his head and saw the captain’s severed head, his blood mixing with the milk. “WHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?!”

The man fell back, pale as death, and terrified crawled backward, screaming and stumbling into the other men.

“Ghuh—What are you doing!?” another man scolded the idiot that caused a scene in the middle of their milk drinking. “Wait… WHAT AM I DOING!?!”

“Holy hell, what are we doing!?” one after another the Purple Capes snapped out of their daze only to find themselves with milk on their lips, chins, in their mouths and on their armor. Nearly half of them were naked or close to it.

“Ah, there’s the answer to that question,” Ember said, disappointed with their predictable reactions. “On the other hand, those three are still in their own little world.”

It brought a smile back to Ember’s face to see that the death of Grizwald did not stop the fun of the lactating Purple Cape woman and the two addicts who were now fighting for her pussy with their cocks out and about while she fingered herself to another orgasm.

“Shit, shit, shit,” Olivia took another step back and surveyed the situation.

“What is this?” one of the former milkafied asked as he wiped the cooling milk off his lips. “Eh… Isn’t this—?”

“NO! NO IT ISN’T!!” another man screamed, desperately denying the obvious.

“But I clearly remember—”

“NO, YOU DON’T!! It was… A dream!!”

“A dream!?”

“That’s right! Would you seriously do what you think you did?”

“Of course not!”

“Well neither would I! And do you think it is possible for Captain Grizwald to transform like that?”

“Well, I guess—”

“Of course not!! Which means only one thing! It was all a dream! Mass hypnosis! Induced by… By the Demon Fucker!!”

“Yes, a dream!”

“Phew, and here I was worried. Thank God, I was just hypnotized!”

“That’s right, that’s right!”

“Never mind, this is amazing!” Ember laughed.

“Now let’s go help the Captain!” the reinvigorated Purple Capes rallied each other.

“Yeah!!”

“Stay right where you are!” Flavna commanded her useless, possibly contagious soldiers. They all froze in place and did not dare to move or speak again.

With hindsight, maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to bring the control panel for my milkafied to the frontline, Beatrice concluded. Oh well, the spell was about to run out anyway, just something to remember for the future. Now, to deal with this one…

“Yea!! You go, Captain! You’re the best!” Jim cheered from the farthest corner he could find. There were no corners in the dome-like room, so Jim had to make do with some supply crates.

“I hope you’ll be just as talkative after I’ve dealt with these demon fuckers,” Flavna said to Jim.

Jim gulped and hunched even lower into the shadow of the crates.

“For the last time, I’m not a ‘demon fucker’!” Beatrice shouted.

“Yeah, that’d be Olivia,” Ember laughed and pointed with her thumb behind her, where Olivia used to stand. “Huh? Where’d she go?”

“What!?” Beatrice turned around and also realized that Olivia was gone.

“Oh, that one,” Flavna smirked. “Apparently, she’d like to think that she’s smarter than you lot and decided to run while she had the chance. Not that she has anywhere to go after this. Gamesh?”

“I’ve got her,” Gamesh said, his eyes pure white. “But it looks like she’s not trying to run. She’s heading up… Either she’s lost or she’s going to the main fortress.”

“It’ll be troublesome if she runs into the fat fool by accident,” Flavna said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll have her intercepted before she gets that far,” Gamesh reassured his fellow captain.

“Finally! Took you long enough to recover!” Flavna said.

“I’m sorry, Grizwald’s mind was… Different…” Gamesh said, and a shadow fell over his eyes for a moment. “Be careful. That tailed demon with big tits has dangerous abilities.”

Ember eyed Beatrice top to bottom and concluded, “Not inaccurate.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 538: Horny Rescue (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ghhhhhhhhhhhh-Phah!” Mary exhaled heavily, sweating after another failed attempt to bend the bars of her cell.

“Fuck!” frustrated, Mary kicked the metal bar, and a sharp pain erupted in her big toe.

“FUCK!” Mary grabbed her toe and jumped back on one leg to the sorry excuse that was supposed to be her bed.

Maybe I shouldn’t have grown so reliant on those relics, Mary thought as she rubbed her aching toe. To think that just a few shitty pounds of old metal are keeping me from freedom! What is going on out there anyway?

“It’s here!” Mary heard a familiar female voice from behind the door that led to the room with her cell. “N-now please—”

“Open it up first, you horny imbecile!” an unfamiliar female voice ordered.

“R-right… Eh, which one was it?”

“Don’t ask me! You’re the damn guard!”

“But the keys used to have etched markings. I can’t see any of them with all this blood—”

“Less talking!”

“Khyahn!”

“You think Princess Mary will accept such pathetic excuses!?”

“N-no she won’t! Ah, I’ve got it!”

A turn of the key and the clank of metal informed Mary that her idiot former guard finally managed to open one simple lock.

“Can you handle another one?” Mary asked pointing to the lock on her cell after the door opened and she saw naked Remi standing in the door frame.

Completely covered in dried blood (as well as some other liquids more difficult to spot), Remi breathed harder and harder while her bloodied chest moved up and down, with a young mysterious blonde behind her. The nubile woman wore nothing more than a chainmail bikini and had several large woven bags at her feet.

“M-my Queen!” Remi dropped her keychain and ran to the cell with an ecstatic expression plastered across her flushed face.

“Hey! Where are you going!?” the mysterious blonde shouted, but Remi wasn’t listening. She ran up to the cell bars and reached to the princess with one hand, while rubbing herself against the metal bars.

“Ah, I missed you! I missed you so much!” Remi moaned as she rubbed her wet pussy against the smooth cylindrical metal. “P-please! I want it! I need it! I’ll do anything!”

“Then open the fucking door, shit for brains!” Mary shouted.

“A-ah, at once!” Mary turned around, her pussy juice sticking to the metal bar, and ran back to the door in search of the key chain she dropped so absent-mindedly.

“And who the fuck are you?” Mary asked the blonde that carried the bags through the door after Remi picked up the keys.

“Brittany,” the blonde bowed. “I found this hopelessly horny fool in a precarious situation. She was desperate to reunite with a certain princess who apparently now possesses… Interesting abilities.”

“Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick!” Remi repeated as she fumbled with the keys and hurried to free the Princess while rubbing herself off against the bar beneath the locking mechanism.

“I see,” Mary said and stood up. “And what, you came here for some dick too? Is everyone else dead that you can roam around like nothing?”

“The place is a mess, yes, but I wonder if that will be for long,” Brittany said. “The big-breasted, cock-wielding woman from the Tournament stormed the Pits along with her fuckbuddies and is turning the Purple Capes into milk-crazed slaves as we speak.”

“Ah!” a giant cock flashed before Mary’s eyes. The cock that made her cum. The tail that she was toyed with. The devilish smile on the face of a demon that made her cum over and over before she was left at the mercy of one of the underlings. Mary gritted her teeth in pure rage, “I’ll fucking rip her heart out and fuck the bloody hole!”

“Only if those two captains give you a chance,” Brittany said. “I almost ran into them on my way up. Your Highness, I urge you to leave this place while you have the chance!”

“So that’s your angle,” Mary crossed her arms and smiled. “Using the opportunity to score some points with the Royal Family.”

“With you, specifically,” Brittany clarified. “Please also accept this as a token of my loyalty.”

Brittany emptied the bags, revealing the contents to be Mary’s armor and weapons from the Tournament.

“Remi helped too!” Remi shouted just as she finally turned the right key in the lock and opened the cell. Remi then rushed inside and fell at Mary’s feet. “I told her where your armor was! I returned to you as soon as I could! Please! I’ve been a good slave, haven’t I? Remi did good! Please bring out your mighty cock and ravage my body!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 539: A Gift from Her Queen (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Back off!” Mary threw Remi off her leg. “Ew! You already got your drool all over me!”

“B-b-b-but—” Remi barely held in a tearful breakdown as she looked up at her Queen in search for mercy.

“Calm the fuck down!” Mary shouted and moved past the tearful guard toward her possessions that Brittany brought. “We don’t have time for this! Once I’ll plow your useless cunt after I’m out of this miserable shithole.”

“But I… Held it together… For sooo looong!” Remi fell face to the floor and sunk her fingers into her aching pussy. Not that it brought much relief. Her fingers did not come even close to what she needed inside her. “Brittany! You promised! You said that if I brought you here that my Queen would reward me!”

“The fuck is her problem?” Mary asked Brittany while shifting through the pile of equipment on the floor.

“She was more or less like this when I found her,” Brittany said. “I’ve heard that some survivors of demon assaults become like this. But in those cases the survivors supposedly become utterly deranged and unable to function. She was surprisingly lucid and functioning on our way here, even showing me where your armor was… Was she seriously holding herself together just on the desire to return to you?”

“Ugh,” Mary groaned. “Fine! Good job, Rami!”

“Remi!”

“Yes, yes! I’ll reward you properly later. For now, if you need a cock that badly, you’ll have to do with her for now.”

“Eh?” Brittany only had the time to gasp before Mary placed her hand on the blonde’s abdomen and ignited something within her. Something warm. Something pleasant. And it spread lower. Lower. “Ohhhhhh~”

Brittany remembered the sensation well. How could she not? The moment that changed her life forever. There was no mistaking it. Before even her clit sprung to life, Brittany knew what was coming.

“Yeesssss!” Brittany breathed hard. She was hot, her chest moved up and down. She instantly ripped off her chainmail top to free her hard nipples and then moved aside the tiny piece of panty cloth to free something that already surpassed the size of her nipples. Brittany sucked on her fingers as she watched her clit grow and grow.

“Ha! Now it makes sense!” Mary laughed as she threw her shirt over her head. “The slut shows the true reason she came to me. Well? Hurry up! You don’t have much time!”

Brittany did not need to be told twice. She ran to Remi before her cock was even half its potential size. Half, but already hard to be put to use! The entire time Brittany was locked up she could only think of cock. The way it felt to be liberated. The way it felt to fuck and to be fucked.

“No!! I want my Queen!” Remi cried out even as she was on her knees with her ass in the air, fingerfucking herself. “I came for my Queen! My body belongs to her!”

“You would refuse the cock that I personally created to give you relief?” Mary asked while Brittany stood over Remi, stroking herself imagining the things she was about to do to the guard.

“Eek! Of course not! Never!” Remi realized the blasphemy of rejecting a gift from her Queen.

“Then suck her off like you would suck my cock!” Mary commanded. “In your current pathetic condition you are of no use to me! I will not tolerate any delays and stragglers will be left to die! So, until I’m dressed relieve yourself of your sexual frustrations! It is your job to prepare for a long journey by cumming your fucking brains out!”

“Yes, my Queen!” Remi rose to her knees, grabbed Brittany’s dick and started sucking and jerking it, nurturing it, urging it to grow more and more, and fuck her like Mary would.

“Heh, I’m not a queen just yet,” Mary said. “Oh, and the same goes for you, blondie! At this moment I do not care for your motivations, but if you want to stay by my side and keep enjoying that cock you seem so thrilled to have, then make sure my little slave is properly fucked and ready by the time I’m done!”

“Of course!” Brittany said as she watched Remi service her like her life depended on it.

“Make no mistake—if you fail, I will castrate you where you stand and shove that cock down your throat for keeps.” Mary said coldly.

“Oh, don’t you worry,” a cold grin grew on Brittany’s face as she looked down on Remi. “I’ve waited too long for this…”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 540: Holy Relic (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Waited too long?” Mary questioned Brittany’s last comment. I could’ve sworn it hasn’t been more than a day or two since the whole Cock Tournament. Time must really fly while you’re wasting away in here…

But it was too long for Brittany. Even an hour without a cock was too long. Once she became aware of the world of dickgirls, she could no longer go back. She might have as well not lived at all until that fateful day she and Natalie decided to have some fun with a soon-to-be-dead participant of the Forge of Champions.

In fact, it was all Brittany could think about. She did not even once wonder what happened to her friend Natalie. Did she escape? Was she trampled in the stands? Was she cut down by demons? Was she locked up in another pit like Brittany? Brittany could not give less fucks about any of it. What she wanted was cocks. As big and as many of them as she could get on her crotch until she fucked the whole world into submission.

Brittany had thought that she would accomplish it together with the cock-wielding Champion of the Tournament! She certainly had the ability to grant cocks as she pleased and did not hold back from doing so. But, oh how wrong she was! The more Brittany watched Participant Number Sixty-nine, the more she was disillusioned with her. Someone like that did not have the resolve to bring the world to her knees. But there turned out to be someone else who was. When Brittany heard that Princess Mary now had that ability, her mind was set.

“Lift that ass higher!” Brittany commanded Remi, and the horny slave obeyed without a moment’s hesitation. As soon as she did, Brittany leaned over and roughly fingered Remi’s pussy to the music of the gagging around her cock. Brittany then inserted her thumb into Remi’s asshole and felt a wonderful tightening response around her cock in Remi’s throat.

“Don’t suffocate my toy!” Mary said to Brittany while pulling on her black leggings.

“I won’t,” Brittany grinned and let Remi breathe a little. “But you should know—she’s surprisingly resilient. You should’ve seen the place where I found her!”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, blood and guts as far as the eyes can see! Your slave is quite popular! Got herself a stalker with itchy fingers. But rest assured—he won’t be bothering your sweet little toy ever again.”

“Is that so? It seems you’ve been through a lot,” Mary said to Remi, though there was no hint of sarcasm in Mary’s comment, it was hard to gauge how sincere she truly was. Instead of proving her sincerity, Remi took the metal glove of her armor and lightly threw it in the duo’s direction, “Catch!”

“Mfm!?” with cock in her mouth Remi looked at the red and black armored glove that slid across the floor right to her knees.

“A little treat for all you’ve been through. Have fun!” Mary said and went on to put the chest piece of her armor.

“A glove?” Brittany raised an eyebrow. “Gh-Eh? Hey!!”

“MISTRESS’S GLOVE!!” Remi screamed as she jumped on the holy relic, leaving Brittany’s cock flapping in the air. Remi then pressed the inside of the glove against her mouth and nose and inhaled deeply with her eyes closed. “Aaaahhhhhh!”

Remi’s eyes rolled beneath her eyelids, and she came a little.

“Holy…” Brittany was left speechless and just stood there with her cock out.

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” Remi cried tears of joy while rubbing her face against the glove.

“Think nothing of it,” Mary waved off the gratitude. “I will be taking it back though! So, if you so much as scratch it, I’ll shove my metal boot up your ass!”

“I won’t! I swear on my life!” Remi promised. “I’ll keep it safe until you’re ready to put it on! Just give the word and I will personally crawl to deliver it to you!”

“Well, ain’t that sweet,” Mary said, and the corners of her lips turned ever so slightly.

“Meanwhile, I know just the place to keep your glove warm and safe from nasty scratches!” Remi said with determination.

“Don’t tell me—” Brittany started to say but before she could even finish the sentence Remi was already moaning and fucking herself with Mary’s glove, thrusting two metallic fingers in and out of her squelching pussy as hard as she could.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 541: Learn Your Place!! (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Don’t just stand there, fuck me right now!!” Remi shouted at Brittany while continuing assault on her pussy with Mary’s glove.

“W-wha...” Brittany was taken even further aback.

“Hurry! While mistress is inside of me! I need a big fat cock in me!”

“But you already filled your pussy—”

“I have an ass, don’t I!?” Remi shouted at Brittany. “My pussy belongs to mistress! So take the cock that queen so generously granted you and stick it up my wanting, tight little asshole!”

“Tch! Ordering me around, like some—”

“STOP YAPPING AND START FUCKING!!” Remi screamed. “Mistress would have already made me squeal with joy while you’re standing around!”

“Alright, alright!” Brittany grabbed her cock and moved into position behind Remi to fuck her while she continued to fuck herself with Mary’s glove. She grabbed Remi by the hips and put her into a doggy position while wondering “What is this sudden change in attitude? Is this all just because she was handed a fucking glove?”

“What is it with that lame-ass, passionless fucking!?” Remi complained about Brittany’s performance. “And you said you’ve ‘waited too long for this’!? Waited for what? To embarrass yourself and disappoint everyone around you? Do you even deserve a cock from my queen? What a waste! Drop dead from shame! Oh, but first rip that cock off and give it to me—I’ll do a better job myself using it as a dildo!”

“Shut up, you single-minded cock slave!” Brittany screamed enraged. She dug her nails into Remi’s ass and thrust with full force of her hate, practically trying to fuck her anger into Remi’s asshole. “If it wasn’t for me, you’d still be in that bloody death chamber getting raped into mindless oblivion by a brat on a power trip!”

“Aghn! Sounds like a wonderful time compared to this disappointing act,” Remi said and looked back at Brittany with a smile and look in her eyes that bordered on pity.

“!? UAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!!” Brittany snapped. She flipped Remi on her back and slapped Remi again and again. “I’ll teach you respect!!”

“Oh, yeah, beat that respect into me!” Remi half-moaned half-giggled. “Maybe then you’ll start moving with enough vigor to at least come close to that ‘brat on a power trip’”

“How about I pull that glove out and beat you bloody with it!?” Brittany threatened through grit teeth and reached for the glove in Remi’s pussy.

“Touch that glove and I’ll rip your eyes out!” Remi snapped back with a glare far deadlier than anything Brittany managed in her anger.

“U-ugh!?” Brittany froze up and her dick shrunk by half an inch.

“A-are you going soft!?” Remi exclaimed in disbelief. “M-my Queen! She really is undeserving of your generosity!”

“So I see,” Mary said and sighed. “Fine!”

With her chest armor on, Mary walked over to Brittany and Remi.

“W-wait, I can still—”

“Shut you shit mouth!” Mary cut off the blonde.

Brittany looked up at the princess with terror. The tittle of ‘Bloody Mary’ repeated over and over in Brittany’s mind. With her craving for cocks and power, the blonde only now remembered some of the nastier rumors about the princess that she decided to allign with.

Mary then kneeled at Remi’s side and placed her hand on the naked guard’s shoulder.

“M-m-m-mistress!?” Remi stammered, bright red from excitment.

“Teach this fool how to use a cock,” Mary said and rose back up.

“A-ah!? Really!?” Remi almost had a heart attack from excitment. She couldn’t believe it was happening, but the tingling of her clit made it all but certain.

As Mary walked back to her belongings she added, “Oh, and since you wasted so much time on your adorable little chit-chat, you now have even less time until I’m ready.”

“Yes, my Queen!” Remi shouted and fucked her pussy with renewed passion to make her clit-dick grow faster.

“Hold on, if you think—GHUAH!?” Brittany was on her back before she even came to terms with what was happening. Her half-firm cock slipped out of Remi’s ass and flopped against Brittany’s stomach.

“No think, fuck now!” Remi said as she pulled Mary’s glove out of her pussy and licked her sweet juices off the metal fingers. As she did that, her cock grew even bigger, as if powered by her lewd thoughts toward the princess.

“As if some third-rate foot soldier can make me cum!” Brittany challenged Remi.

“Oh, a third-rate slut that doesn’t know any better!” Remi laughed and slapped her cock on Brittany’s pussy. “Learn your place!!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 542: High Ground

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Out of my way!” Olivia screamed as she sliced another Purple Cape soldier’s throat on her way up the stairs toward the main fortress. Gurgling, the dying man slid down against the wall and several steps lower, leaving a smear of blood behind him. “There’s no way in hell you’ll stop me now that I’m so close! Not with your strongest fighters dead or down below!”

“Oh really?” asked the man that blocked Olivia’s path at the end of the stairway. A menacing smile formed on his chiseled face, decorated by an annoyingly perfect stubble beard. The shaved haircut might have been overkill on a lesser man, but with his build and wide frame he wore it with as much pride as the long spear he held over his massive delts and traps.

“Steve,” Olivia recognized the man who literally broke her back against a tree a couple of days earlier.

“I’m surprised you’re able to walk after our last encounter,” Steve grinned even wider.

“I’m surprised you’re alive after failing your mission and running to your captain with your tail between your legs,” Olivia retorted.

Steve’s grin vanished, but he was not left without a reply. “Too bad that ruined woman isn’t here to save you this time.”

“I won’t need saving this time,” Olivia said and took a battle stance on the steps.

“Oh? Then you’ll be an actual challenge this time? Sounds great! Then come up here and show me what you’ve got!”

Olivia was in no hurry to run up the stairs into Steve’s waiting arms. He had the high ground and could use his spear freely where it wasn’t blocked on both sides by walls.

“What? You thought I’d give up my advantage?” Steve asked. “I’m fine where I am. And if you’re all talk then feel free to run back down and take your chances with Captain Flavna. You’re not getting past me.”

_____

“And the little warrior has already stumbled on the first hurdle,” Gamesh said, standing many floors below Olivia and Steve, his eyes pure white and his head titled slightly up. “Steve still proved useful.”

Flavna did her best not to voice out her disdain for the man but she still let her grimace slip.

“She’ll also be surrounded by reinforcements from both sides, so that little problem is dealt with,” Gamesh said and let his eyes return to normal.

“Good,” Flavna said. “Then all that’s left is taking care of these fools.”

“What about the prisoners they freed?” Gamesh asked.

“We can collect them at our leisure if need be after I interrogate these scum,” Flavna shrugged. “But with the main culprits captured, the issue will be resolved.”

“We’re not the culprits!” Beatrice raised her voice. “Please listen! We don’t have to fight! The Queen is the true enemy!”

“You’ve got some nerve,” Flavna said with disgust. “First you blame a defenseless prisoner you just killed, and now you switch to blaming the Queen herself? All of that after you’ve had your way with my men and turned one of our captains into a demonic abomination!?”

“What is she talking about?” one of the purple capes asked the other.

“It was all a dream, right? Right!?” the other asked in cold sweat.

“SILENCE!” Flavna snapped at her hapless, milk-drenched soldiers.

“We can prove it!” Ember spoke up. “That the Queen is in league with the demons.”

“You can?” Alexander asked.

We can? Beatrice almost asked but instead said, “Of course we can!”

“Great,” Flavna said without any emotion. “You two, get down on your knees, and raise both hands in the air. Alexander, pick up one of those swords and cut the left arm off both of them.”

“Why me?” Alexander asked.

“WHAT!?” Beatrice exclaimed. “Who’d agree to something so unreasonable!?”

“Because if any of you are uncooperative you can start killing each other,” Flavna explained. “Even if what you insinuate is the absolute truth, I will not overlook what you’ve done both here and in the city! Arson, assault, murder: you all are overdue execution where you stand! But if what you say is true and proves useful, I am willing to consider sparing your lives.”

“Well, it looks like we have no other choice,” Ember said practically sarcastically and got down on her knees. After that she raised her hands up and looked at Beatrice to do the same.

Really? Beatrice wondered. If she knew anything about her bodyguard is that she would absolutely never let someone lop her arm off for any reason. With that in mind, Beatrice went along, got on her knees and raised her hands up.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 543: The Glove (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“K-khaaa~” a long breath escaped Brittany’s cum-drenched mouth. The blonde laid on her back with her head tilted back, barely conscious. Her eyes were open, but there was no life in them; they looked into nothing, saw nothing. Had Brittany’s chest not moved up and down, one would have the right to be concerned. Though there was another sign of life.

The muscles in Brittany’s entire body spasmed at irregular intervals, as if she was repeatedly electrocuted with weak invisible prods at random parts of her body. Such effects had been seen before in this world, though usually they required a combination of a heavy dose of Black Pixie Dust and strenuous activities to produce such overstimulation of the body.

Brittany’s cock laid limp on her abdomen, still oozing a few drops of cum. But there were no cocks in sight that could account for the thick coats of cum that Brittany’s body had been marked with, for it looked like she had been ran through by a whole battalion. Her face, hair, tits, and belly; cum poured out of her used ass and twat, more poured out of her open, violated mouth and some even from her nostrils.

“Satisfied?” Mary asked.

“Yes, my Queen!” Remi responded cheerfully while she cleaned her cock with Brittany’s blonde locks.

“Good. The glove,” Mary said and extended her open palm.

Remi averted her eyes for just a second. She did not want to seem ungrateful. And she had no intention of breaking her promise to her Queen. Even so, Remi did not want to part from the one thing she had of Mary in her possession. Still, to disobey would be unthinkable. Remi pulled out the three metal fingers of the glove out of her pussy.

Empty, Remi realized. She already felt empty without the glove inside her. That glove that her Queen wore to battle. The glove that covered the hand that would soon hold the entire world in its grasp. And Remi had that glove inside of her! How could she not feel hollow without it?

“Here, my Queen!” Remi presented the glove on her knees and with the brightest fake smile she could muster.

“Remi…” Mary looked at the glove.

“Eh? AHH!?!?” Remi realized what she just had done. “MY APOLOGIES!!!”

While she only thought of herself, Remi completely forgot to clean the glove and ending up presenting a glove that was completely soaked in her pussy juices. That would be the excuse Remi would be forced to give if pressed further on the issue.

Obviously, Remi hoped that her Queen would not notice the glistening coat of love honey on the glove. Even as Remi licked the glove clean, her pussy tingled from her fantasies of Mary carrying her love into battle. It would start with a glove. But of course, it would be only a matter of time before Mary’s entire armor was coated in a protective layer of love.

“Here, my Queen!” Remi presented the cleaned, spotless glove on her knees and with a bright smile.

Remi watched intently how Mary took the glove into her fingers. Her fingers touched the surface that Remi just licked clean. It counts as an indirect kiss, right? Wait… I just fucked myself with that glove! It counts as an indirect fuck, right!? Remi’s hand slowly moved to a building warmth between her legs while she watched how Mary’s fingers slid across the metal that Remi just licked with her hot tongue. Can she feel the warmth of my tongue? Remi wondered. Can she feel the warmth of my pussy?

Remi watched how Mary slowly slid her hand inside the glove that was just moments ago inside Remi. It was as if Mary just slid her entire hand inside her! Remi bit her lip as she imagined Mary’s entire hand going in and out of her.

“Ah,” Mary’s hand must have gotten stuck inside the glove, because she moved it out, and then in again for a proper deep fit. Remi pricked her lower lip with her teeth while her pussy clenched, wishing for a slender hand to clench around.

“Remind me to ask you for your birth date later,” Mary said while walking past Remi.

“Huh?” Remi blinked, having completely missed what Mary just said after snapping out of her fantasies.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 544: Electric

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Mary entered her former cell where Brittany was still spacing out in a puddle of cum. Remi turned around on her knees and watched Mary’s butt as she walked. Though Mary’s armor set covered most of her body in metal, the leg armor reached only to her upper thighs and the tight black leggings accentuated Mary’s shapely cheeks even more, much to Remi’s enjoyment.

“Sooo, you two had fun?” Mary asked Remi and Brittany.

“YES!” Remi cheerfully exclaimed not bothering to raise her eyes above Mary’s waistline.

“K-khhaaah…” Brittany breathed out.

“Oh, get up already, you piece of—!” Mary swung her leg but stopped at the last moment, just inches away from Brittany’s side.

Brittany was still too out of it to see Mary’s frown turn upside down. Neither did she feel the cold of Mary’s steel boot when it just barely connected to the outside of her right thigh where Remi’s cum had already mostly dried up. What Brittany did feel was the sudden electric shock that instantaneously spread from her thigh all throughout her body, contorting her body and making her scream in agony.

Magnificent! Remi marveled at the ease with which her queen channeled electricity magic through a simple touch. Though as she watched the blonde’s entire body flop like a fish, Remi did not understand why Brittany was the one to be rewarded instead of Remi when Remi was the one that did all the work in their cock-wielding demonstration.

“GHAAAH!!” Brittany finally managed to breathe after the electric magic in her body fizzled out. Brittany held her chest tightly, feeling her heart beat wildly while the spasms subsided.

“Good morning!” Mary looked down at Brittany with a smile. “You should be thankful to Remi that you’re still alive. She had to do your job for you. And had she been useless, slobbering mess because of her unfulfilled urges, you would be of no use to me too.”

Brittany slowly collected herself—her breathing still erratic—and tried to raise her upper body off the floor. And though with difficulty, she made progress. Brittany couldn’t quite understand what was going on. She was barely able to move before and the agonizing shock felt as if it ripped her very brain apart, and yet she now felt strangely revitalized and her strength slowly returned.

“Huh? Didn’t you hear me?” Mary asked and lightly touched Brittany’s thigh with her steel boot.

A cold chill ran down Brittany’s spine and she turned paler than a ghost.

“THANK YOU, REMI, FOR DOING MY JOB!!” Brittany screamed at the top of her lungs and clumsily, falling over herself, prostrated herself in Remi’s direction. “Thank you for your initiative and performance that convinced the princess to keep me alive!”

“Oh, the slut learned her place?” Remi asked rhetorically.

The question felt to Brittany like a lash of a whip across her back. But the fear of the pain that was too fresh on her mind kept Brittany from opening her mouth.

“Good,” Mary nodded. “Remi, come over here quickly.”

Remi jumped up and crossed the short distance in a few leaps before landing back on her knees under Mary.

Loud, heavy footsteps coming from outside alerted the trio of approaching company. The door swung open and a single Purple Cape guard stood behind it, his hand on the handle.

“What’s going o—khlegkhhkklkl!!” before the guard could even finish his sentence, a throwing knife flew through the side of his throat, splitting his artery wide open.

“It’s good to be back,” Mary said as she lowered her arm and watched the guard fall to the ground while futilely trying to stop the uncontrollable bleeding with his hands.

“Splendid aim!” Remi applauded as she watched her former comrade pass out without even a tint of sadness or compassion.

“That’s child’s play,” Mary said and lightly put her hand on Remi’s hazel head. “But the next spell is on a whole other level. Brittany, up-up, just like Remi.”

Brittany obeyed shuffled slightly to be on her knees next to the princess just like Remi. She tried to remain composed and not show the whirlwind of emotion inside her. But still she shuddered when she felt the princess place her hand on her head.

“This spell turned out to be so powerful that it is lethal to the caster, draining them of their very life,” Mary said as she firmly planted her feet. “The fool that tried to use it against me made the logical decision to use a sacrifice. Why the shit-for-brains thought that I’d just stand there while he channeled the spell I will never understand, but luckily there is no such worry here.”

“S-sacrifice?” Brittany trembled.

“That’s why I needed both of you,” Mary said. “And it would be no good if either of you were half dead because I’d prefer to keep you both alive.”

“I won’t fail you and stay alive!” Remi declared with passionate determination.

“I’m counting on you both,” Mary smiled and grasped their scalps tighter.

The floor trembled beneath their feet.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 545: Threesome to the End

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On her knees, hands in the air, following Ember’s lead, Beatrice watched Alexander walk over to a corpse of one of the guards he killed previously to get to Felicia. The towering man’s pace was slow and steady; he didn’t care if he stepped into a pool of blood or a puddle of milk; the moaning and fucking of the Purple Cape threesome did not distract him in the slightest unlike the increasing number of de-milkafied guards.

Some of the guards did their best to study the cracks in the walls, others blatantly stared and the woman who’s giant tits never ceased to release copious amounts of milk. More than a few guys fidgeted in place as they stared at the woman’s shapely, unnaturally-huge-yet-natural lactating boobies. Beatrice theorized that the recent experience of the de-milkafied guards might have awakened new kinks, if not forever changed their sexual preferences.

But as Alexander picked up the most run-of-the-mill, generic, bland sword that was neither too rusty or dull nor too polished to reflect light, it was blatantly apparent to Beatrice that Alexander stalled for time. And she knew that if she noticed this, then so must have the others. Maybe not the guards who managed to be preoccupied with other things during this tense moment, but the captains and Ember for sure noticed.

Ember counted on it, Beatrice thought, looking back on how easily her bodyguard surrendered. And that was probably Flavna’s purpose with this scheme. Neither side was comfortable with having a wild card on the side, so Flavna forced the issue. If Alexander is together with the intruders, then he’ll end up revealing himself now. If not—he can be the test dummy for when the intruders inevitably fight back to avoid losing their limbs. The same logic worked for Beatrice’s side too.

And the choice between being forced into opposing either two Captains that maintained the order in the entire capital city or the mysterious upstarts with demonic abilities that could control and transform their opponents at will was a particularly sucky one.

“Send your goons to lop arms off of prisoners for you,” Alexander said to Flavna, holding the sword in his hand at his side. “I am not a dog for you to order around.”

“No, you are not,” Flavna agreed. “What you are is a murderer, just like them. And if you refuse this one opportunity of possible redemption, then I will personally deliver your punishment.”

“Punishment?” Alexander asked with a challenge. “Oh, that does remind me… Felicia’s demon pet was brought to her by the Queen and she knew only of select few among the white masks that were aware of the demon. As for your entire organization, she told me to ask you two directly. So, tell me this—were you also aware that the Queen was capable of controlling at least some demons? Was all your investigation just for show?”

“H-how dare you! You… If what you say is true, then all the more fool are you to have killed such a crucial witness! Gamesh! Take this moron alive! I want every single drop of information from that tiny brain of his!”

“Not interested,” Alexander said and slowly back away from Gamesh and Flavna. “I’ve got more important things to do than risk injuries with this stupid fight.”

“You’re not leaving!” Flavna shouted and turned to her guards. “Don’t just sit there, you perverted imbeciles! Block all the exits with your bodies if you have to! Anyone who disobeys will die the slowest, most agonizing death imaginable!”

The guards instantly forgot about the threesome, jumped to their feet (many still naked), and scattered in every which way, knocking each other over as they rushed to cover the three possible exits.

“Surrendering didn’t work,” Beatrice said as she lowered her hands and got up and noticed Ember doing the same.

“A pity,” Ember said with disappointment. Beatrice could only wonder in what way did Ember plan to set a person ablaze this time.

“You think those milk drinking, pathetic excuses for soldiers can stop me?” Alexander laughed, but his laughter was drowned by a massive deafening rumble that shook the giant dome shaped room they were in.

Earthquake? Beatrice wondered as dry mortar and small rocks shook free from above. Shit! Beatrice turned to Ember, “We should not be here anymore!”

Ember nodded in agreement, not a trace of amusement on her face remained.

The vibrations grow only stronger, the guards screamed, cried, and ran through the very exits they were meant to protect, instantly jamming all possible routs of escape. The milky threesome continued on even as the first giant block fell right next beside them, followed by countless others.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 546: To Those That Oppose Me

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Huh?” Olivia thought she felt a light tremor beneath her feet.

“What now?” Steve asked, nonchalantly resting his spear horizontally on his traps.

Olivia only paid enough attention to Steve to make sure he didn’t move against her. She pressed the palm of her hand against the wall and concentrated on her hearing.

“What are you doi—?”

“QUIET!” Olivia shut up Steve just as she felt another short tremor. This time stronger. And this time she heard it too. Then another. And another, longer, louder.

“W-what did you do!?” Steve asked nervously and took his spear into his hands properly.

“It wasn’t me,” Olivia said, though she too now felt uneasy as the rumbling grew stronger and louder by the second. The steps beneath her started trembling. Then the walls.

“WHAT DID YOU DO!?” Steve shouted at Olivia as cracks spread all over the walls. “WHAT KIND OF DEMON-FUCKER MAGIC IS THIS!?”

Olivia did not even get the opportunity to answer. As the rumbling grew louder and stronger it took considerable effort to stand upright while both keeping a defensive stance and an eye on Steve at the top of the staircase in case he used this opportunity to attack. However, the big musclehead’s sense of balance turned out to be far from impressive compared to the nimble ninja. Steve couldn’t even hope of taking a step without falling over.

“There she is!” someone shouted behind Olivia. She turned her head and saw several guards armed with swords, stumbling up the stairs.

“Watch it!!” on of them shoved the other after a narrowly avoided accidental stabbing.

“The Demon-fucker underling is casting some kind of spell!” Steve shouted. “Kill her right now!”

“You heard him guys, mo—”

A deafening boom rocked the place.

“Ah!?” Olivia got smacked hard against the wall. Groaning from the pain in her shoulder and arm she looked down to where the guards stood just a moment ago. She saw a contorted arm poking out from beneath a boulder.

Shit! Olivia turned around and sprinted up top from the death trap she found herself in. Not a moment too soon as a large boulder crashed right where Olivia’s head was a second ago. Up ahead Olivia only saw Steve’s feet right at the disintegrating exit from the staircase. The entire place crumbled all around her.

The sprint up a few dozen steps that couldn’t have lasted more than a couple of seconds seemed to go on forever as time seemingly slowed down for Olivia. She leapt from side to side in the narrow staircase that felt tilted at an increasing angle. This made the life-or-death task all the more difficult. Avoiding falling rocks and ever-increasing gaps that appeared one after another in place of solid steps.

“Ghn!” Olivia grimaced when she felt a solid hit against her skull, but still managed a final, desperate jump and barely made it through the opening as it collapsed behind her. She roughly landed on the floor right next to Steve who laid flat on his back. A cloud of dust and small debris followed Olivia out of the staircase as the rumbling refused to stop.

Half-numb, through the shaking, noise, and dust Olivia crawled further until she ended up against a wall. Coughing from the dust in her airways, more in her eyes, Olivia was longer able to see anything. She pressed her back against the wall as tightly as she could and listened to what sounded like an avalanche right in front of her.

_____

“Hmmm… Not bad at all!” Mary smiled as she looked through where the door and wall to her captivity used to be.

“Ah… Pretty…” Remi managed to say through her ragged breaths. Remaining on her knees beside her queen was about all the naked guard could do as she did not have the strength to move a muscle. So, Remi just admired the play of colors in the sky as night gave way to dawn. Though it would be some time still before the sun appeared above the walls that surrounded the city, the view was still incredible.

And after the time she spent within these walls, the fresh breeze on her cheeks was rejuvenating to both body and spirit. Remi leaned her head against Mary’s thigh and smiled. She wished this moment wouldn’t stop.

Mary’s smile though wasn’t for the sky or the fresh air. It was for the destruction she unleashed on both the Pits and the fortress proper. With the heavy damage to its foundations a considerable part of Belmot’s impressive fortress crumbled on the city below, causing untold deaths and casualties.

“That’s what happens to those that oppose me,” Mary said menacingly while barely conscious Brittany collapsed behind her.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 547: Out of the Rubble and Into the Fire

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Cough! Ptheh! Cough!” Beatrice coughed and spit in her body’s natural response to free her airways from all the tiny particles that seemed to have gotten into every hole Beatrice had. “Cough-Ember!?”

Beatrice called out to Ember, though she could barely hear herself. Her ears were ringing, and her watery eyes were proving hardly more useful. She couldn’t see anything at an arms distance through the thick smog that remained after apparently an entire building collapsed on top of their heads.

Everything happened so fast: the deafening noise, the screams, soldiers running in every direction, the rubble that fell on everyone; Beatrice couldn’t even tell how she did not end up buried alive. She dodged one boulder, then Ember appeared next to her… The only clear image—a split-second flash—was a blazing flame that engulfed a dozen Purple Capes who had clogged one of the exits from the dome.

Beatrice took tiny uneven steps over the rubble, leaning against larger pieces for support.

“AGH!?” Beatrice recoiled her hand after burning it against what should have been a cold, dusty former part of a supporting wall.

-5 HP

 

For some reason, the rock was as hot as a kettle. Thankfully, the pain passed within seconds. And though the smog was thick, now that Beatrice knew what she was looking for, she also saw dancing lights around her. Somehow parts of the collapsed structure also caught fire.

Ember, the answer was obvious to Beatrice. Though usually her bodyguard had limited herself to only burning people, sometimes buildings ended up as collateral damage.

“Ember!” Beatrice called out again, this time she heard herself a little better. And with the gradual return of her hearing Beatrice heard screaming coming from all directions. Considering how large Belmot’s fortress was, its collapse in the middle of the city must have been catastrophic. Then Beatrice noticed a movement just a little bit in front of her.

“Ember!?” Beatrice hurried to the moving figure, obscured by dust and smoke.

“STAY AWAY!” the figure screamed and showed Beatrice away.

“Wha-AAAAH!!!”

-120 HP

 

Beatrice grabbed her arm from the excruciating pain as she fell from the powerful shove. Though the contact did not even last a second, this did not compare to the gentle kiss from the previous rock. Beatrice lifted her arm to look at it closer and felt her skin peel off as she let go of the burnt area.

“Ugh,” Beatrice grimaced. Even with blurry vision it was obvious how nasty the burn was. Third degree, without a question.

-10 HP

 

Figures, Beatrice thought when she got another system notification of damage while her skin all but sizzled. The only source of relief for Beatrice was her broken health recovery that already went into effect the second she took damage.

Health Points

943/1060 (+1.64/sec)

 

The first burn had healed before Beatrice even had the chance to linger on it. And even this was somewhat bearable thanks to the rapid health recovery.

-10 HP

 

Beatrice counted in her head from one.

-10 HP

 

Eleven seconds, Beatrice counted. More than covered by my regeneration. Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief. Her arm already not only felt better, but even looked better, instead of worse how it should have been. Beatrice literally watched her flesh heal in real time. If only the quality of the picture was better, Beatrice thought as she futilely rubbed her eyes, shifting the dust from one corner of the eye to another. But—

-10 HP

 

“EMBER!!” Beatrice shouted. “What the fuck!?”

“S-sorry,” Ember muttered weakly, still lurking in the shadows. Of course, Beatrice couldn’t hear that. After Ember shoved Beatrice away, she had moved further back out of Beatrice’s sight and only now rose into view.

-10 HP

 

“This is the second time now!” Beatrice reminded Ember of the incident at the inn. “Ever heard of friendly fire?”

“Didn’t you want me to be more friendly?” Ember asked as she approached Beatrice.

“…”

“Sorry, I… I had to-to do that,” Ember said unusually sheepishly, looking down and away from Beatrice.

“You look terrible,” Beatrice said, finally able to take a somewhat decent look at her bodyguard.

That they both would be covered in an inch of dust was a given. But Ember looked… spent.

“That… That spell… I don’t use it for a reason,” Ember said, still not looking at Beatrice. “Several reasons. If I was alone, it wouldn’t be that much of an issue. Moving with you while not turning you into charcoal was a challenge on a whole other level. Every second was taxing. I… I won’t be of much use for some time now.”

“Well… Thank you for saving me!” Beatrice said.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 548: Through the Wreckage

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Cough, so that magic that you used, was it the same as when Lucarad appeared as a giant bat on fire?” Beatrice asked as she and Ember moved through the debris toward fresh air, and—inadvertently—toward the cries and screams that multiplied in the rattled city.

“No, that was all him,” Ember answered. “I just added a little fire for the show. You could say it was practically the opposite.”

“Do you think the others made it out? The people we freed.”

“Probably. Y’Shtara would not have wasted time hanging around, and they had more than enough time since we parted.”

Beatrice thanked the cat girl in her mind for taking initiative and not following her into this mess.

Ember continued, “Though, if there was anyone else in those pits with Felicia, they most certainly shared the fate of the Purple Capes.”

That stung Beatrice. She never even bothered to check. It was one thing after another and she ended up overindulging with her lactation spells, even if it did prove useful level-wise.

“When you say ‘Purple Capes’…”

“If those two captains ended up dead because some rocks fell on their heads, I will be extremely underwhelmed,” Ember answered what Beatrice was about to ask. “Then again, one of the captains was taken out by a single spell, and another let himself be turned into… Whatever that was. You should do it more often!”

“I’ll think about it,” Beatrice said. Seeing how rapidly the effects spread, she did not want to accidently turn entire city into zombified simpletons.

“There’s so much potential!” Ember continued. “And we didn’t even get the chance to investigate what effects it had on those soldiers. A change of mental state that completely shifted their allegiances, tastes, thoughts. Would they have truly come out of it as they were before?”

And that’s what I’m worried about, Beatrice thought. Using it on killers and psychos might be one thing, but if a new Lactating Minion starts changing and corrupting everyone in their path. Isn’t that what the demons do to their captives?

“Too bad they all died,” Ember still spoke about the soldiers. “Though a few might have escaped. Bah! Searching for them now would be too time-consuming to be worth it when you can just make a fresh batch to play with!”

And the more excited Ember was about this spell, the more apprehensive Beatrice was about using it again. So she quickly changed the subject to a more important issue.

“What the hell was that earthquake anyway?” Beatrice asked.

“There hasn’t been an earthquake worth notice in this area for as long as anyone kept records,” Ember answered. “A powerful spell would be my guess. Question is who is responsible for it.”

“Or ‘what’,” Beatrice added as she stepped over another body. “The captains were supposed to be the most powerful here, and they wouldn’t collapse their own fortress. Maybe Felicia summoned another demon before she died? Or the same one? Ah, could it have broken through from the underground tunnels and caused the collapse? Who knows where those underground tunnels go or end!”

“Not unless that puny abomination has learned to chew through solid rock,” Ember said.

“Puny?”

“Either way, as much as that abomination loved to snack on hapless weaklings, I cannot imagine that simple thing having the strength or the will to cause this level of damage. The ones that built this fortress weren’t idiots. Just like the royal palace it has immeasurable tons of solid rock as a foundation. Without it, the entire thing would have collapsed long ago.

“And Felicia couldn’t have summoned another demon. At least if we go by what that giant muscle head said, the Queen was the one who gave the Felicia the demon. Felicia wasn’t the one truly controlling anything.”

“Maybe she gave her another one then? The abomination in the mines came with bonus demonlings.”

“A demon powerful enough to do this? No way!” Ember dismissed the idea. “Besides, where did it come from then? No matter how strong or fast, no demons that I know of can teleport. And if Felicia had access to such power, why didn’t she use it before her death? It is not unimaginable that an extremely powerful being could have hidden itself within Felicia, but I think our big friend would have noticed that.”

“Then could it have been the Queen’s doing!?” Beatrice abandoned Felicia and went to the source. “Either one of her demons or some other underlings. None of her daughters that I met were right in the head. Two of them were outright possessed!”

“That is far more likely, if they found out where we were. But even then, taking out their major allies?”

“It didn’t seem like those captains were aware of the whole demon thing,” Beatrice said. “Maybe the Queen didn’t want to risk the chance that they’d switch sides?”

“Well then, if your theory is true, then we should be on the lookout for someone to come and finish the job. In such a situation the best course of action is to hide. I’m in no condition to fight anyway.”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 549: Damned Fool

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“No way!” Beatrice’s objection was instant. “Olivia is still somewhere inside. I heard those two captains talking: she ran up. She went after her sister!”

“Well then they’re both finally reunited in death,” Ember shrugged.

“Again, with that!?”

“Hey, she’s the one that abandoned us the second that a real threat appeared! Serves her right!”

“And if she stayed, you’d probably complain that she’s in the way.”

“… Probably. Phew, at least the air is a little better here.”

Ember and Beatrice walked out onto the edge of what was left of this part of the fortress. And with the thick clouds of dust spreading out into the open, the duo was now overlooking the city in the early morning light, with the sun yet to appear. A city that was overpopulated and overbuilt in ways that begged for a disaster of one form or another.

Beneath was total destruction. A whole populated area in the shadow of Belmot’s fortress was completely buried in the rubble with countless more buildings either damaged or destroyed. People were already gathering about, looking for survivors, trying to figure out what happened.

Looking at countless roofs with giant holes in them, Beatrice wondered how many were lucky enough to wake up from the destruction of their home. How many didn’t? How many were now lying mutilated and bleeding out beneath the rubble. In pain, in the dark, crying, alone, or worse—next to a dead relative. No, it could be worse still, but Beatrice shook her head trying to ignore the increasingly morbid thoughts.

“Wouldn’t you rather help those poor folk down there?” Ember asked Beatrice.

“That’s a trick question,” Beatrice answered. She did want to help them. All else aside, choosing to look for Olivia who might be already dead instead of the countless people she could save was a very selfish choice. But Beatrice could not go there.

“This is about to become the biggest gathering of city guards and anyone strong enough to make a difference,” Beatrice said. “Any remaining Purple Capes will come here now, maybe even soldiers from the palace. We were already wanted before this. Even if all the strong people worth mentioning were dead, if I went down there to help, it would just start more fighting with the remaining guards and result in even more injured instead of helping those in need. You know this.

“Yeah, I would prefer to get out of here as fast as possible. Especially with whoever caused this still lurking around. But… Since you’re dead set on sticking around to look for Olivia’s corpse we might just end up being better off inside the remains of the fortress than out there in the wide open.”

When Ember said that she pointed up to the sky with her index finger. Beatrice looked up and saw a surreal scene. She saw a lot of weird things in this world, and in some way, this wasn’t anything special. If one was to explain it away with “it’s magic”.

Beatrice saw the standing remains of Belmot’s fortress, reaching high toward the sky as it did ever before. As it became apparent, only a part of Belmot’s fortress had collapsed. However, it made no sense why most of it would be standing. It wasn’t like one independent section had been destroyed and another remained. Rather, it looked as if a part of it was sliced off in the middle by some God-like being. Or, rather, it resembled what would have happened if an angry child stomped on half of his sandcastle and then left the other part to be washed away by the approaching sea.

Blocks still kept falling one by one from open floors that were left without supporting outer walls. A few foolish heads appeared peeking out over the edge to see what had happened. Screams came from panicked survivors within the fortress just like from the city below.

“I think I see a way up,” Ember said. “Also, you also did promise Samantha practically everything within the fortress. So, we better hurry up—that thing won’t remain standing forever.”

_____

High above the city, on the peak of a tower of a fortress of another lord too insignificant to mention, stood a young woman in a black gothic sleeveless dress, with a big top hat with a black feather on her head. She looked at the aftermath of the destruction with differently colored eyes: one blood red, the other black.

“Damned fool,” she sighed and raised her arm.

Dark aura of black and red gathered and swirled around the young woman with long black hair. And as she channeled her powers, she felt a response from the wreckage of Belmot’s fortress.

One after another, visible, mist-like dark energies seeped through the cracks from beneath the rubble in the city, as well as from all over the ruins within Belmot’s fortress. Tens at first, then hundreds, these energies flew up towards the peak of the lesser fortress that stood miles and miles away, all to a single point in the palm of the raised hand of the Third Princess, Samira.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 550: Prepare to Die

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“What’s that?” Remi asked as she pointed at the countless black and red energies that emerged one after another from the wreckage below and flew through the air toward the highest tower of another fortress half across the city.

“That’d be my big sister showing off,” Mary said, her smile waning. “I’ve had enough of this place. Follow me!”

“Yes, mistress!” Remi jumped up, still buck naked and grinning from ear to ear.

“Ugh… Where are we going?” Brittany asked as she slowly struggled up on her feet.

“Where I see fit,” Mary said.

“Ooh, are we going to the palace!?” Remi asked and tugged Mary on the arm. “I’ve always wanted to see what’s it like inside!”

“You’re not missing much. Also, what the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Mary pulled her arm away from Remi’s hands.

“M-my apologies!!” Remi fell back on her knees and prostrated herself. She was so excited to go on an adventure with her queen that she completely forgot her place.

Brittany scoffed at Remi’s shameful display, which made Remi’s blood boil. Just after she had put Brittany in her place, this one momentary lapse of judgment might have severely damaged Mary’s affection for her that Remi worked so hard for. Remi was not about to lose to this blonde bimbo whose saggy tits were just barely larger than her own, and who couldn’t even treat Mary’s gifts with the reverence they deserved.

“Never without my permission,” Mary said and then spread her arms as if for a hug. “Come here!”

“AHH!” Remi was unable to speak. She leapt up straight into Mary’s arms and wrapped her arms around Mary’s back.

“You too,” Mary said to Brittany while adjusting Remi to one side.

With both girls in her arms, Mary turned toward the edge and jumped.

“Weeeee!!!” Remi cheered as they flew.

“UAAAAAAAHHH!!!” Brittany cried as they fell.

But their fall decelerated about halfway down to the massive landslide of rubble and by the time they reached it, Mary was able to touch down with a light tap of her boots against the rock.

“If you scream like that again, I will rip your shit-eating tongue out!” Mary threatened Brittany and let both girls go.

“Khe, khe,” Remi coughed from the thick layer of dust still in the air after the collapse.

“Why is the rubble on fire?” Brittany asked, seeing several dying fires all over the place.

“Don’t care,” Mary said, looking around. “Find some bodies to steal clothes from. Preferably guards. You’ll attract less attention that way.”

“Right away!” Remi dedicated herself to the task with a pained grin as her eyes watered and turned red from irritation.

The area wasn’t lacking in corpses, and soon both girls were dressed as guards, one of them wore the armor more convincingly than the other.

“Finally!” Mary said and suddenly turned around when she heard a cough and slow steps behind her.

“I’ll protect you!” Remi ran in front of Mary to fend off the mysterious threat.

That threat turned out to be a stumbling girl who could barely keep her head up as she leaned against a wall she walked next to. She was barefoot and wore little more than torn rags that barely covered her torso—either the only thing that remained of proper clothes or what she was given.

She had nasty bruises all over her once-fair skin that was now covered in a thick layer of dust. But even with that thick layer, some scars from deep cuts pushed through, especially those on her forearms that had barely begun to heal. The girl had dark shoulder-length hair, and when she lifted her head to look ahead, she revealed her tired crimson eyes.

Those eyes snapped wide open when she saw who stood in front of her.

“YOU!!” she screamed coarsely and took a defensive stance. But her bloodied left leg instantly gave out and she fell against the very same wall she so hastily abandoned.

“Yes, I’m me. Princess Mary, to be precise!” Mary said, looking at the girl with disgust and the slightest curiosity. “… I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere. Were you one of the shitter guards that stole my armor? If so…”

“M-my name…” the girl muttered.

“Speak up, you half-dead piece of shit!” Mary raised her voice and as well as her right arm, aiming the open palm of her hand at the half-dead girl and added, “Before I finish the job!”

The girl pushed against the wall to stand a little more upright and said, “My name is Lilith Akari. You killed my uncle. Prepare to die.”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Torasque, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 551: Admirable Struggle

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“W-wha-?” Mary just stood stupefied as she looked at the girl who could barely stand upright yet just threatened to kill her. Then Mary remembered. Her eyes widened, her mouth opened, and she burst out laughing. “Of course! You’re that stupid little idiot who kept crying ‘uncle-uncle’ non-stop! I’m surprised you still haven’t reunited with him. I’m sure he can’t wait to put his wrinkly old dick inside—”

Lilith spat a little pink bubble straight at Mary’s face. Barely the size of a grape, the bubble flew through the air but barely reached half the distance to its target before it collided with an identical pink bubble mid-air. Both bubbles deformed, expanded, and burst into a violent pink explosion, sending more dust and small debris flying in all directions.

“AH!!” Remi barely started to turn away and cover her face before the shockwave knocked her off her feet. Brittany fared much better as she stood further behind. Mary stood firmly, seemingly unfazed by the explosion.

The shockwave blasted away the previous clouds of dust and when everything settled, Mary saw Lilith on the ground. The girl struggled to remain upright before, and now she barely had the strength to raise her upper body against the wall. She futilely tried to pull her entire body up, but her legs did not listen and her arms eventually tired out. Lilith slumped down with her back against the wall. She looked at Mary with pure hate, her only remaining defiance after her body betrayed her.

“This is just sad,” Mary said as she looked at the pathetic state of her would-be killer. “What degenerative disease made you think that could turn out in any other way?”

“My Queen,” Remi dropped to one knee before Mary, “Allow me to deal the finishing blow and remove this insolent fool from your sight!”

Mary barely listened to what Remi said. Her attention was on the cut on Remi’s cheek from which fresh blood slowly trickled down. The princess silently motioned Remi to rise. When Remi did as commanded, Mary put her hands on Remi’s face, leaned in and licked the blood off Remi’s cheek.

“HHNnnnnnn!?!” Remi practically squealed. Her entire body tensed up and she rubbed her thighs against one another, getting a little moist between her legs.

“Gutting you like a pig does sound tempting,” Mary said as she looked at Lilith past Remi. “But I’ve already made it rain with you. And the way you are, you’ll probably pass out after the second cut. No, I’ve got a better idea.”

Mary then whispered something into Remi’s ear.

“What!?” Remi couldn’t believe what she heard. What kind of a sick joke was this? That girl tried to kill her queen. And that was to be her punishment? That was no punishment! Mary said as much, even though Remi could not believe it. She tried to understand in what way it could be a punishment, a torture, a death sentence. But there was no way. Remi desperately wanted to argue against such blasphemy, but after her previous misconduct Remi did not dare to say another word. She already said too much. The only acceptable response was lowering her head and saying, “As you wish!”

With that, Mary slowly approached Lilith, followed behind her by Remi.

Lilith made one more frustrated attempt to move but made no progress by the time Mary squatted next to her.

“Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get to see the sunrise” Mary said with an eerily reassuring voice as she moved her hand to Lilith’s dirty face. Lilith recoiled from Mary’s hand as if it was infected, but Mary took no offense. She gently touched Lilith’s cheek and caressed it almost lovingly, even though there was no trace of love or kindness in her smile.

“You’re lucky I’m in such a good mood,” Mary said. “Samira would probably say that such struggle was admirable… Before she added you to her collection. I’m not like my sisters. I’ll leave you something to remember me by.”

Didn’t she say you killed her uncle? Brittany thought as she looked at this from a short distance. I think she’ll remember you as is. But Brittany knew better than to say this out loud.

“Hn,” Lilith winced and squirmed in place. “What’s happening?”

“Oh, it started already,” Mary smiled when she saw rustling beneath the rags that covered Lilith’s nether region. The princess then quickly rose and took a few steps back, making space for Remi. “You’re about to be rewarded for your tenacity!”

“W-what!?” Lilith cried. Her face got redder; her breathing grew heavier.

“Oh, don’t you worry, Remi will make you feel amazing,” Mary’s grin grew wider, openly wicked. “I’ve seen her work first-hand. Please put on a good show for me!

“W-wait! Stop!” Lilith tried to move away from Remi who already started caressing Lilith’s legs. “Stay away!”

“Try resist, if you want,” Mary laughed. “It will make it all the more pleasing when you orgasm while looking into my eyes. And you will look into my eyes. No matter how many times it takes! Right, Mary?”

“You can count on me!” Remi said as she slowly moved her head closer to the rising tent between Lilith’s legs.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 552: Too Fucking Much!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“U-ugh,” Olivia groaned as she slowly came to. She slowly opened her eyes only to have dust instantly trickle in. An irritating pain that hastened her return to reality.

After somewhat dealing with the layer of dust on her face and confirming that her arms and hands were not compromised, Olivia tried to get up. Her head felt as heavy as a mountain and her body ached all over, but nothing felt broken.

Looking at herself and her immediate surroundings, Olivia vaguely managed to appreciate how lucky she was to not have her head caved in during the mysterious earthquake. Just ahead of her she saw the large muscular body of Steve with a giant boulder where his head should have been.

The dust that thoroughly covered Olivia’s body had already mostly settled down or dissipated with the help of the light winds that blew through the massive opening right in front of Olivia. The opening reached from the damaged floor all the way to the ceiling in height and all the way to the crumbling separating walls on both sides.

If memory served Olivia correctly and judging by the position of Steve’s body, the opening was right where the stairway used to be that Olivia took to this floor. This meant that an entire part of this fortress had collapsed without taking the rest of the structure with it. And that part of the fortress had to have landed right on the districts that stood next to the base of Belmot’s fortress.

Most that chose to live there were either Purple Capes themselves or those with close relations to them or Belmot’s faction, so Olivia did not grieve for their fates. But what worried her was whether all the captives they freed managed to get out in time.

The rubble was obviously out of sight and Olivia had no interest of stepping any closer to the edge to take a look. And even as light as she was, Olivia did not want to test when whatever support remained would give out. The only surprising part to Olivia was why it did not do so already.

“Huh!?” Olivia gasped when a strange ethereal red and black aura suddenly emerged from Steve’s body and flew out the opening. “What in the…”

Guided by curiosity, Olivia almost walked closer to the edge, but she stopped herself when she saw countless other auras fly by the opening.

What the actual fuck is going on in this city!? Olivia backed off until her back hit the wall she woke up next to, and she watched how the aura from Steve joined countless other auras that filled the sky above the city around the fortress and flew away somewhere out of Olivia’s sight.

I’m taking Emily and getting the fuck out of here! Olivia resolved as she moved sideways, brushing against the wall in search of more stable footing and a way further into the fortress. Ever since Olivia ran across Beatrice just a few days ago, she discovered involuntary and voluntary cannibalism, the pleasure of dicks receiving and giving, demons under the city and the—No, that was just a nightmare—apparently the Queen herself is in league with the demons, Beatrice can turn humans into demonic abominations… It's just too fucking much!

Did Beatrice survive? Olivia wondered. Did Ember catch a boulder with her skull like Steve? Olivia imagined Ember looking up with that disgusting smirk on her face only to have a brick crush all her teeth. She’d flail her arms and run around like an idiot while choking on a brick and her teeth while everyone would stand there and laugh their asses off.

But pleasant fantasies aside Olivia couldn’t even hazard a guess to the fate of those she left behind. Olivia took so many turns one after another that she had no idea whether Beatrice and the others were in a safe area or in the epicenter of the collapse. Despite everything that had happened, Olivia certainly did not wish death on the lewd busty weirdo. For better or worse, Beatrice also helped Olivia discover a part of herself she never could have imagined she had. But Olivia also did not regret her decision to leave.

If everyone did end up dying, then I’d be dead and buried right beside them, changing nothing. Olivia reasoned. If they all luckily avoided the collapse, then they’re probably still fighting each other. Two captains, dozens of Purple Capes, that gigantic brute form the Tournament—even if Beatrice and that fire bitch somehow win, who knows when the fighting will be over and whether anyone will be in any condition for anything else. And if it goes as it usually does with Beatrice, they’ll all just end up fucking each other first or after the fight.

There was not even a question in Olivia’s mind that she made the right decision. After so long, she could not let the opportunity pass where all the strongest enemies were either dead or too far to keep her from her goal.

Hold on, Emily! Olivia thought of her sister as she moved past the precarious area and deeper into the remaining fortress. It quickly became apparent that she wasn’t the only survivor. Neither servants nor the guards seemed to care about her in their panic. This made it all the more easy for Olivia to snatch up one decently dressed male servant that looked like he’d be allowed near the higher class and order, “Take me to all the kidnapped kids!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 553: The Final Stretch

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“K-kidnapped kids!?” the servant asked nervously only to earn a smack across the face that was lost in the screams that reverberated throughout the remaining fortress.

“Try to paly dumb with me again and I’ll gut you like a fish and just find someone else!” Olivia threatened and pulled out her kunai.

“T-the princess appropriated two whole floors for her theater and other games she plays with them!” the man hurriedly spat out.

“A princess? One of the Seven Sisters is here?” Olivia gasped.

“Eh? Oh, no! Ophelia battered our lord into going along with it and made everyone call her a princess… Or else…”

“Ophelia? Belmot’s daughter? Wait, what does she have to do with anything?” Olivia got confused. “Everyone knows that Belmot—the disgusting pig—is the one kidnapping all the kids for… For…”

“Lord Belmot collected many kids and teenagers, yes, but not for himself. And it was the princess that made sure to spread those abhorrent rumors about our dear lord.”

Olivia was left speechless for a moment. All her ire that had built against one of the most powerful lords in this city-NO! Olivia shook her head. This changes nothing!

“Is Emily among the kids?” Olivia asked and pressed the tip of the kunai against the man’s shirt.

“Who?”

*R-rip*

Olivia ripped the servant’s shirt and exposed his malnourished belly to the cold steel.

“I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know anyone by that naaaame!!” the man bawled. “If she’s one of the princess’s playthings, she’ll be there too. They’re never allowed out of there!”

“And they’re there even now!? Is that place still intact?”

“I—”

“Take me there at once!”

“Can you get someone—”

“Move it!”

One of the more diligent guards finally noticed an unknown assailant holding a knife to one of the servants in plant sight and drew his sword, but his conscientiousness was rewarded with a kunai in his throat.

“WAA-mpf!” the man cried before Olivia put her hand over his mouth.

“Last chance—take me to those kids quietly or die even slower than that guard,” Olivia whispered.

Seeing that no one else was there to help, the servant despondently obeyed. When they walked by the gurgling guard Olivia took back her kunai accelerating the deadly bleeding.

Belmot, Ophelia, their second cousin—doesn’t fucking matter which one of them took Emily, I’ll kill them all if I have to! Olivia thought as she hurried the servant up the stairs.

If what the man said was true, then at least one of Olivia’s nightmares could prove untrue. For a moment Olivia dared to hope that maybe her sister’s situation wasn’t as horrible as she had imagined. But the very next second she wanted to hit herself for the thought.

Who knows that she had to endure! Even if Belmot never put a hand on anyone…

“Ah, and here I imagined you walking in on your little sister beneath some big disgusting man five times her size! A pity!”

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?” Oliva yelled and pressed the kunai into the servant’s back.

“WWWAAAAAH!!! NOTHING!! I SAID NOTHING!! Please don’t kill me!!”

Huh? What the fuck? Olivia looked down and saw blood trickling from where her kunai and the man’s back connected. Thankfully, the blade barely got any farther than pricking the skin. For a moment, Olivia’s mind got blanked with rage and only on pure reflexes did she somehow stop her hand before she did serious damage.

“You’re walking too slow!” Olivia shoved the man ahead while trying to figure out what just happened. It didn’t even make sense for the man to say what she heard, so what the hell was that?

I probably hit my head harder than I thought, Olivia rationalized when she remembered her miraculous escape. She was the only survivor in an area where everyone else near her got crushed to death. There was no way I’d be lucky enough to escape completely unscathed. It only makes sense that I’d start hallucinating. After everything I’ve seen? No! What the hell are you doing Olivia!? Get a fucking grip! You’re at the finish line! Just a little more and we’ll be out of here! You hear me, Emily? Please be alive!

After sixth or seventh ascent, Olivia lost count of how many floors they had gone up. And this entire time they were the only ones going up among what few people they encountered. Obviously, most were sleeping when the collapse occurred, so swinging dicks and flopping tits were not uncommon. Only two people were aware enough to try and stop Olivia but with all the real fighting power drawn to the pits, Olivia had yet to encounter anyone who could even scratch her.

“Move it!! Can’t you do anything right!?” Olivia heard a girl’s voice coming from above.

The servant froze in place, visibly shaking. “It’s her,” he said with a trembling voice, turning pale.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 554: Electrifying Jade Bitch

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“‘Her’? Belmot’s daughter?” Olivia asked her terrified prisoner.

The man nodded.

Olivia removed the kunai from his back and walked up the stairs to the next floor from where she heard the girl’s voice.

“What the hell is that useless uptight cunt doing!?” the girl yelled in an annoying, high-pitched tone.

Ophelia, was it? Olivia thought. If she has her father wrapped around her finger as much as that servant implied, then she’ll be an invaluable hostage. The moment I get her this is over.

“L-last we heard C-captain Flavna went to deal with the Third Princess before we got reports of trouble in the Pits,” some older man, presumably a guard reported.

As Olivia silently sneaked up, one step at a time, she prepared one of the smoke bombs she borrowed from the Purple Capes down in the Pits while Beatrice was busy turning them into mindless, milk-guzzling slaves.

“Third? Samira? They found out that quickly that we had the Sixth and this was their reaction? They’ll pay!

“P-please don’t jump to conclusions p-princess!” another man tried to calm the girl down. “More importantly, we need to escort you to safety as quickly as possible and—”

“Where’s daddy?” Ophelia interrupted.

“H-he’s alive!”

“Alive and well!”

“You’re stalling,” Ophelia’s voice changed and got quitter. Olivia heard a sharp, crackling noise.

“D-due to the severe damage, we… We still haven’t been able to reach him across—G-GHYAAAAHHH!!”

“How incompetent are you!?” Ophelia’s screeched over the man’s screams of agony. “When was the last time any of you did anything right!? What do the captains do besides sucking each other off all day long!?”

Olivia peeked from the stairway and saw exactly what she heard: a cruel, pointless torture. A pink haired teen stood over a guard who writhed in agony under assault of electric lightning that forked and crackled all over the guard’s body. The girl unleashed her frustrations both hands, her grimace contorted with unsightly, hateful expressions, her cape flowing wildly from the magic waves.

Olivia then notices a bunch of young teens huddled in a group as far as they could from Ophelia without actually fleeing. Only a few others, the eldest of the bunch, stood apart and calmly observed. But just as smoke appeared from the guard’s grey hair, Ophelia ceased her magic.

“Be thankful I haven’t fried your brain! Not that there’s much to fry!” Ophelia said, looking down on the man while other two guards rushed to help. The groaning older man could not keep his tears from rolling down his aging face.

“Move your asses already and help the others bring daddy down safely!” Ophelia screamed with her high-pitched tone again at the men who just barely managed to get the tortured guard on his feet. Terrified, they ran away fast as they could, supporting their injured comrade between them until they disappeared behind a corner. “Honestly, when did daddy’s proud Purple Capes become such a sad joke?”

While the only three guards were driven away Olivia quickly surveyed the situation. Twelve remained. Nine huddled in a group, boys and girls, ages from nine to about fourteen give or take, as best Olivia could estimate. Not here, Olivia bit her lip when she didn’t see Emily among the kids. Was Emily already dead? What if she was an unlucky casualty during the earthquake? No, if they haven’t even managed to get Belmot out of here yet, that cruel bitch might have just abandoned whoever was trapped or injured.

The two kids that stood apart from that group were not much older than the others. Both were beastkin girls. Cat girls to be precise. Both with fluffy ears sticking out of their hair on top of their heads. The whiskers on their face looked drawn and would have been cute if not for the current situation. She has a preference I guess, Olivia thought. Judging by their lack of emotion toward that cruelty, might as well treat them as Ophelia’s allies. No, that’s naïve. All of them are potential enemies until proven otherwise.

All of them were well dressed. Better than any commoner could afford. Not that the degenerates in this city care much for clothing most of their waking hours, Olivia thought with disgust. But even though the fine clothing was a size too big or small on some of the kids, Ophelia dressed them well. If not for the terror in their eyes, some idiot might even assume she cared for them.

The cat girls wore descent armor. Thought, not as grand and polished spotless as Ophelia’s, who also saw fit to adorn hers with pointless jewels that served no practical purpose in Olivia’s eyes other than decorate a potential corpse. Weaknesses all over, Olivia analyzed. Adorning yourself as some warrior while lording your power over others like a spoiled brat! At that age you should know better already!

But… What is this uneasy feeling? Something is clearly not right! The more Olivia thought the more her head started hurting. For a moment her vision got blurry and she had to hide before she gave herself away. Fucking get it together! What the hell!? Easy, uneasy—who gives a fuck!? One way or another I need to deal with this quickly before a small army shows up with Belmot and complicates things even more.

“Oh, get up already!” Ophelia raised her voice at the huddled group. They all jumped up on command like trained pets but got together in an even tighter group.

One of the two cat girls who stood aside from the group stepped toward Ophelia. “Might I suggest-AH!?”

The cat girl’s attention was caught by a small ball that rolled across the floor right to her feet.

“Isn’t that a—”

The ball burst and instantly filled the hall with smoke.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 555: Cat girls

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The thick smoke spread in all directions and reduced visibility around Olivia’s targets to near zero.

“What is the meaning of this!?” Ophelia’s annoying voice was instantly recognizable and made it even easier for Olivia to swiftly reach her target. Olivia barely managed to finish her question when she felt cold steel at her throat.

“Don’t move a muscle!” Olivia warned Ophelia while pressing the edge of a dagger against her neck just short of piercing the skin. “Try that electric shit and you’ll end up with a blade through your throat.”

“Sofia!” some girl shouted from close by.

“On it!” another girl answered.

“H-hah!?” Olivia almost lost her balance and nearly sliced Ophelia’s neck open when a sudden force pulled on her from the side.

All of the smoke was rapidly pulled back by some powerful unseen force into a single point nearly as fast as it spread from the smoke bomb. And soon enough the one responsible was revealed: one of the two cat girls sucked the air with all her might until she sucked up all the smoke. With big, puffed cheeks she closed her mouth and after a few strenuous seconds loudly swallowed.

“U-ugh, I don’t feel so good,” the blonde cat girl held her stomach just beneath her chest plate that hardly covered anything more than her chest. She wobbled in place as her face turned to unhealthy colors until the other cat girl ran up to her and supported her.

“Hold on, Sofia!” the cat girl with candy colored hair encouraged her sickly-looking friend. “You’ve swallowed far worse things than this.”

“Ukh! That doesn’t help,” Sofia said weakly, looking like she was about to barf.

“Y-you,” Ophelia turned her head and looked at her assailant. “H-how dare you! Unhand me at once, low-life scum! Sofia! Portia! Don’t just stand there groping each other like felines in heat and do something!”

“Don’t even think about it!” Olivia turned her hostage toward the cat girls to use as a human shield if necessary. “Do both yourselves a favor and just get out of here! I have no business with you.”

“Of course not!” Ophelia interjected. “Nobody here ever has dealings with dirty vermin like you! Do us all a favor and jump out a window!”

“Keep talking like that and you’ll take a flight! Where are the other kids you kidnapped over the years together with your father?”

“They’re right there,” Olivia nodded toward the huddled group. “Are you as blind as you are stupid?”

“Where are the others!? This isn’t even a fraction of all that went missing!”

“I never cared where they threw out the useless ones. Thrown over the city walls? Used as fertilizer? Carved up and served at one of those peasant taverns? Maybe you had a piece for supper?”

Olivia snapped and sunk the blade into Ophelia’s throat.

“HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?!” Olivia screamed in agony and was blown from Ophelia by a sudden jolt of lightning. She got slammed against the wall and fell on the floor.

Ophelia turned around. A narrow red bruise was all that there was on her neck where a dagger should have been stuck through.

“Does your stupidity know no bounds?” Ophelia asked as she tilted her head, exposing her neck even more, and held her hands behind her back. “As if I’d just let some vermin do me in like that!”

A shuriken flew through the air straight at the center of the biggest jewel in Ophelia’s armor, but was knocked off by a spark of lightning just as it barely connected with the surface.

“Got any more?” Ophelia asked with a smug face.

A fucking barrier, Olivia grimaced as she got back up. Doesn’t look like she’s actively controlling it though. Which is it? Some artifact that gives her powers while also protecting her or are those her powers that come with both offensive and defensive mode?

“Oh I thought about playing with you, but you’re even weaker than I expected,” Ophelia said. “Portia, entertain our new friend until the guards return with daddy. Break a leg or two if you want to, but then you’ll be the one carrying her. I want this wannabe ninja alive for many play dates to come.”

“A jaw breaker then,” the cat girl said, sunk her hand into her absurdly long candy colored hair and a couple seconds later pulled out a jaw breaker that barely fit in the palm of her slender hand.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 556: Wall Breaker

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

No, please don’t fight me, Olivia silently pleaded even though she knew the answer.

The jaw breaker started levitating in the palm of the candy-colored cat girl’s hand, and with a move of her index finger, Portia sent it hurling through the air straight at Olivia.

Olivia dodged the attack easily enough just by ducking. Despite its size and supposed weight it moved at about the speed of Olivia’s shurikens, thus such movement in a straight line was manage. The jaw braker slammed into a stone wall far behind Olivia, lodging itself half-way into it, making cracks in the wall in a small diameter around the impact.

“Hmph!” slightly annoyed, Portia moved her index finger and motioned the jaw breaker back at the same exact speed with Olivia in its path. Such a predictable attack to her back was even easier to dodge and the jaw breaker flew past her right at Portia, stopping just short of hitting the cat girl. Portia held the jaw breaker on the tip of her index finger before sending it back at Olivia for round two.

The results for Portia did not improve. Olivia continued to avoid the straight-line attacks. Even when Portia tried to spice it up by slightly moving herself to send the jaw breaker back at Olivia in a different angle just as it passed the ninja girl.

“Sis, you suck!” Sofia said with her arms crossed.

“No, that’s literally what you do!” Portia retorted.

“Yeah, so don’t move in on my niche!”

“I-I’m just warming her up before getting serious.”

“Why?”

“B-because stretching is important! Anyway, one won’t be enough,” with her jaw breaker on the tip of her index finger, Portia sunk her other hand into her candy-colored hair and—

Three shuriken flew through the air straight at Portia, but Sofia jumped in front of her, opened her mouth and with an “oooooh!” sucked up all three shuriken into her mouth.

“…” Olivia looked dumbfounded as the puffy-cheeked cat girl held her breath with shaking fists and flushed face until she swallowed hard.

“Bleagh! Do you ever wash those!?” Sofia spit while her face returned to normal colors.

“It’s just the stuff I picked up from your guards while down in the Pits,” Olivia answered.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!” Sofia stuck out her tongue and thrust two fingers up her mouth, but Portia stopped her at the last moment.

“Stop it! It’s bad for your esophagus and you know it!” Portia yelled, pulling Sofia’s hands by the wrist with one hand, while barely holding two jaw breakers in the other.

Olivia sent two more shuriken at distracted Portia’s face, but Sofia suddenly jumped in front of Portia again and sucked up the two hostile projectiles.

“U-UBLEEAGH!” Sofia gagged yet again as soon as she swallowed, and thrust fingers up her mouth only to again be stopped by Portia at the last second.

A-are they for real? Olivia was left momentarily stupefied.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?” Ophelia screamed and blasted both cat girls with an electric wave.

“KYAAAA!!” both cat girls screamed while their delicate bodies involuntarily contorted from the painful electric violation.

Ophelia’s electric attack ended almost as soon as it began, but it was enough to knock Portia off her feet. Her jaw breakers rolled on the floor away from her while Sofia leaned forward with hands on knees to catch her breath after her internal organs got blasted.

“When I said to entertain her, I clearly meant to entertain me!” Ophelia yelled at the two cat girls. “And the only entertainment I’ve gotten so far was your stupid expressions from a little tickling!”

“I’m… Sorry… That we… Suck so much,” Sofia apologized and looked at her sister who was still on the floor, with tears in the corner of her closed eyes, hugging her slightly fluffy tail.

“Well?” Ophelia raised her hand, aiming her fingers at Portia.

“S-sorry! R-right away!” Portia jolted and let of her tail. Still on the floor, Portia stretched out her arm in front of her, concentrating her watery vision on the two jaw breakers on the floor. As soon as she made the jaw breakers rise from the floor, Portia sent them hurling at Olivia who was no longer there.

“H-huh!?” Portia blinked as her jaw breakers crashed into a battered wall for the umpteenth time with their intended target nowhere to be found. “Where’d she go!?”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 557: Soft in the Head

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WHAT!?” Ophelia turned around and confirmed with her own eyes that Olivia was indeed gone. “How did you two feline fucks let her out of her sight!? Fuck! I should’ve expected that the coward would just run away.”

Just as Ophelia turned back to the cat girls, she saw Olivia behind them. “Morons! Behind you!”

Before either of them could react, Olivia struck Sofia in the nap with the side of her hand and incapacitated the cat girl.

“You—” Portia attempted to jump up but was also struck down by the ninja girl and collapsed.

Olivia stood up next to the two unconscious cat girls and faced Ophelia.

“Shadow Step, huh?” Ophelia did not look pleased. “Allows you to slip into the shadows if nobody is looking at you, which means…” Ophelia turned to the huddled bunch of kids and yelled, “Not even a single one was looking at her either!?”

“They were probably too distracted by their psychotic, screeching jailor who keeps lashing out on those weaker than her,” Olivia said.

“Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet,” Ophelia said and painted her fingers in Olivia’s direction. “With a precise amount of force at a precise spot you’re able to knock someone out…”

Ophelia aimed at the cat girls on the ground and zapped them both with a small amount of electricity, jolting their bodies off the ground.

“GHUAH!?” both cat girls were forced into consciousness.

“So, waking them up is just as easy!” Ophelia grinned. “Hey, how about we do it again? If you’re all going to disappoint me with your combat skills, might as well entertain me in that way.”

“N-no, we can still fight!!” Portia begged on her knees and tried to get back up.

“Please don’t—” Olivia asked but was interrupted.

“SHUT UP!” Portia swung around with her arm out and launched her two jaw breaker’s at Olivia.

Olivia easily dodged both of the straight-flying balls.

“I’m not done yet!” Portia screamed, turned the jaw breakers around and using her other hand for control knocked the two jaw breakers into each other to suddenly alter their trajectory.

This attack was also within Olivia’s capabilities to avoid. But Portia did not relent. She kept knocking the jaw breakers together, chipping small pieces of them each time. However, each time the jaw breakers collided they also increased in speed as they zig-zagged across the hall, bouncing off the walls and each other, smashing every piece of furnishing in their path until eventually one of the jaw breakers got knocked at a bad angle against the other and zagged right into Ophelia’s head.

“GHAH!??” a thunderous lightning strike erupted at the point of impact. The jaw breaker flew off in one direction and Ophelia’s head was visibly knocked a few inches in the opposite direction.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AIMING!?” Ophelia howled, nearly popping a vein on her forehead. She then aimed both her hands at Portia and blasted the cat girl with so much electric magic that it knocked Portia off her feet and slammed her into a wall. “Incompetent! Useless! Pathetic! Trash!”

Sofia dropped on her knees and cried, “Please stop, I beg you!”

Olivia was surprised that the psychotic brat actually listened and stopped the assault before killing Portia outright.

“Oh, that’s right,” Ophelia turned her wrath toward Sofia, grabbed the cat girl by her ear and pulled her up by it. “What have you been doing all this time?”

“I-ow… I—” Sofia grimaced from the pain with tears already forming in her eyes.

An electric spark lit up right next to Ophelia’s left ear and knocked away a small rock that somebody threw at Ophelia.

“Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?” Olivia suggested while tossing a small rock up and down in her hand.

“Like you?” Ophelia let go of Sofia’s ear.

“Have either of those two ever been in real combat?” Olivia asked. “Or you just force them to bully kitchen staff and children in-between your tortures, and now you’re seriously wondering why they’re hopeless in a real life-or-death fight?”

You are going to lecture me!?” sparks flew across Ophelia’s trembling hand. “How about I shove that rock up your sanctimonious ass and then ten more for good measure! What, did you think I have a weakness to rocks or something?”

Olivia did not think that. After all, Ophelia did not even a noticeable lump on her head after that jaw breaker struck her with enough force to shatter her skull into a million pieces. But each time the projectiles do seem to connect before getting repelled, Olivia thought. The reaction of her electric barrier is stronger against bigger attacks it seems. However, I can’t hurl a boulder at her with enough speed to hope to break through her barrier. Dropping a building on her head or throwing her out a window might work, but I still need her to talk. So…

Olivia aimed carefully and threw the small rock straight at Ophelia. It wouldn’t do serious damage even against a regular opponent, but—

“Are you soft in the head?” Ophelia laughed and easily evaded the small rock just by tilting her head a little. “If you think—AAARGH!!?”

Ophelia howled and covered her left eye with her hand. Just a second earlier another rock got thrown at her from a different angle. The rock was successfully repelled by Ophelia’s electric barrier, like always, but not before connecting with the surface, like always.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 558: The Eye of Electrifying Jade Bitch

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“WHO THE FUCK DID THAT!?” Ophelia screamed while covering her left eye as she looked in all directions for the cowardly fuck responsible for throwing a rock in her eye.

With Ophelia distracted and enraged, Olivia threw rocks one after another at the brat, aiming at different parts of her body. Sparks of lighting cracked all over Ophelia’s body at the point of each contact, turning the girl into a firecracker.

“UAAARGH!! FUCK OFF!!” Ophelia screamed and unleashed an electric storm on Olivia and slammed the ninja girl into a wall with her electricity.

“YAAAAAAAA!!” Olivia screamed at the top of her lungs from the insufferable agony. This did not stop Ophelia rather she seemed to unleash even more magic as if to prolong the cry of agony she finally got to hear from Olivia. She kept unleashing more and more and more magic until Olivia stopped screaming completely and her body simply convulsed lifelessly, pressed against the wall with unrelenting magic.

“Ah!?” Ophelia realized what she had done and stopped her assault at once. Olivia’s scorched, smoking body collapsed on the floor, motionless. A sickening burnt smell spread from the body.

“Haaa… Haaa,” Ophelia breathed heavily as she looked at the result of her rampage. Sweat rolled down her forehead, a single drop got into Ophelia’s left eye that was slightly irritated. “I-it’s your own fucking fault! I didn’t want to kill you! Was it that hard to just play along a little? Annoyingly stubborn as ever! … You didn’t deserve to get off that easy—HUAH!?”

Ophelia suddenly found herself grappled from behind and felt a piercing pain in her right armpit. Olivia had jumped on her from behind, grabbed her and sunk a dagger into a gap in Ophelia’s armor.

“AARGH!?” Ophelia screamed in pain. Her electric barrier ejected Olivia’s dagger but not before Ophelia tasted its blade inside her. “HOW—GYAAAAH!?”

Having lost her dagger Olivia poked Ophelia into the left eye. This time the electric barrier activated instantly and sent Olivia flying off Ophelia before she could poke the eyeball out.

“STOP WITH THE FUCKING EYE, FUCK!!” Ophelia screamed, holding her left eye again, hunched over the pain. She then raised her right arm to attack Olivia again, but suddenly jerked form the pain. A thin stream of blood trickled down the side of Ophelia’s armor. Ophelia clenched the shaking fist of her wounded arm. “Y-you… You… Wait!”

Finally thinking for more than zero seconds, Ophelia swiftly turned around and looked the burnt corpse that she scorched just seconds ago. Same clothes as Olivia, same body. Then she turned her head and definitely saw Olivia getting up after the electric barrier knocked her away. “H-how?”

“Shadow Clone,” Olivia stated flatly. “I made the first one as soon as you gave me the opportunity to use Shadow Step. I can make them all day long. Even this is a clone. Amazing, isn’t it?” Each clone only carves a year of my lifespan, but there’s no need for you to know that. “Meanwhile, your electric abilities have a limit. That is, if they are yours and not a borrowed power from an artifact. For example, that gigantic jewel in your armor?”

“You talk too much,” Ophelia said while feeling up the wound in her armpit. Thankfully, the dagger didn’t go deep enough to fuck up her arm completely.

“I did wonder why you stopped attacking that poor cat girl,” Olivia continued on. “Just because her sister begged? As if that’d stop someone as sick as you! You also kept using your powers in short bursts and went out of your way to use your lackeys to fight me instead of doing it yourself. There’s only so much power you can unleash before you run dry. And the momentary weakening of your barrier after that temper tantrum proves it.”

“You wish!” Ophelia tried to keep a poker face, but the attempt was laughable for someone with that poor control of her emotions. The fact that she could only keep her irritated left eye half-open didn’t help. “And if I have so many limitations, you expect me to believe that you can just clone yourself over and over?”

“That’s right,” another Olivia stepped out of the shadows behind Ophelia. “Care to find out which one of us runs out of juice first? Or you could tell me where my sister is, and we end this now!”

“Y-you… Ha… Ha-ha-ha… BWAHAHA!” Ophelia broke out into a demented laughter. “So, a battle of attrition where we put our lives on the line for a single kid!? No thank you!”

Ophelia raised her mildly injured arm sideways and pointed her hand at the bunch of horrified kids who so far stood on the sidelines. Sparks danced around Ophelia’s hand, and she looked at Olivia with a smile of a lunatic that dared to test her.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 559: Connection

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I can’t believe you’re dumb enough to senselessly waste even more of your energy on something like this,” Olivia responded to Ophelia’s silent thread. “But if you want to hasten your defeat, that’s fine by me.”

A spark of lightning flew from Ophelia’s hand. It did not last more than a second but was enough to shock on of the older beastkin girls in the group. The girl screamed in pain and fell back into the arms of the other kids. But despite such an attack none of them dared to run.

It was just for a moment, but despite feigning indifference, Olivia let her concern slip. And that did not go unnoticed by Ophelia.

“HA!” Ophelia laughed. “Did you think I already forgot about your reaction to my little jokes earlier? Or that I wouldn’t notice how you went out of your way not to kill those dumb felines despite several opportunities? I’ll make it simple. Either drop to your knees, both of you, or I’ll make sure that every single one of those brats screaming before you get to me.”

Olivia grit her teeth. I came her for Emily. Freeing the others would be great, but she is the one I came for. This psycho will just torture and eventually kill all of them anyway. But… If I let everyone die just to save the one person important to me, how am I better than all the other lowlifes here?

Ophelia laughed hysterically as she watched both Olivia’s kneel with frustrated expressions.

“That’s more like it!” Ophelia all but cried from joy. “And an ability to clone yourself? When did you learn something like that? Oh, but I’m glad! I’ll have you clone yourself a bunch and then have you raped for thirteen days and nights straight like I was! You’ll get to watch yourself get ass-fucked and then dig out all the cum with your tongue!”

I need to think of something, Olivia thought while Ophelia went on her psycho rambles in the background. She’s just a spoiled brat on a power trip. If I can’t deal with someone like that… To take her out head-on without burning through too many shadow clones I need to slowly make her use up her energy from a distance. If she starts using the kids as shields things will get nasty.

Do I just make a run for it and search for Emily on my own? Then she’ll just lash out on her hostages anyway and I might as well try to take her out now. Find her father for a hostage exchange? But the chances that she would even care… Something is off with this girl. Why can’t I—

“AARGH!?” Olivia cried out in pain after receiving a momentary shock from Ophelia.

“Are you even listening!?” Ophelia’s joy quickly turned back to anger. “You never do! Ever! So full of yourself, so self-righteous, yet you’re blind to things right in front of you! And you two!”

Ophelia turned her attention to the two cat girls. Sofia was comforting Portia who was barely conscious after Ophelia’s merciless torture.

“To say that I’m disappointed by your miserable performance is to say nothing!” Ophelia said. “you made your princess take care of the situation all on her own while sitting on the sidelines! What kind of bodyguards are you? But I am merciful! Not only will I not punish you, but I will also reward you! Both of you will receive personal training by yours truly until even that pretentious Asuna’s elite units pale in comparison! Aren’t you happy?”

“O-overjoyed!” Sofia mumbled out with a nervous smile while holding Portia in her arms.

“Ugh,” Ophelia grimaced at Portia’s lack of gratitude. “Can you at least make yourself useful and bind our new playmate? Both of them.”

“A-at once!” Sofia gently put down her sister.

Shit! Time’s running out! Olivia reminded herself. Do I just gamble on an all-out attack? If I use enough Shadow Clones, I might make it work before she does too much damage. If it means finding Emily and taking her and the others out of this hellhole, even ten years of my lifespan is fine! And this psycho bitch does use the kids as shields… A couple of sacrifices in exchange for taking out this monster...

Sofia stood up, stuck two fingers down her throat and vomited out a set of chains with shackles.

Fuck! What would Beatrice do? Olivia asked herself in desperation for an alternative solution. She’d probably just—AH!

Both Olivia’s jumped up and sprinted straight at Ophelia from two angles.

“Seriously!? Something so stupid…!” Ophelia unleashed her electric powers on Olivia who ran at her from the front, sending her flying back in agony. This gave the second Olivia enough time to jump on Ophelia and wrap her arms and legs around her tightly.

“That’s the best you came up with!?” Ophelia asked as sparks danced around her arms. “You forgot how this went last time? Enjoy the-MFMMhm!!?!?”

Olivia kissed Ophelia on the lips and stuck her tongue into Ophelia’s mouth just as Ophelia unleashed her powers. Olivia received the full painful force of Ophelia’s electric powers. However, the electric current traveled through Olivia’s body, to her tongue and inside Ophelia’s wet mouth, spreading the pain equally among both girls. The electricity made both girl’s clench up, their lips glued to each other, their tongues interlock as electricity surged through them.

Each millisecond was agonizing for Ophelia, yet as she ended up mixing her active powers with her electric barrier which now tried to expel the foreign object from her mouth, Ophelia lost control for far too long. By the time she managed to end it all, she fell powerlessly to the floor with Olivia’s fried clone on top of her.

Before Ophelia could recover, the first Olivia ran up to the pair, threw off the dead clone, got on top of Ophelia and sunk a dagger at an angle, deep under Ophelia’s breastplate.

“GHAAAAAAAAH!!!” Ophelia cried from a whole new world of pain she hoped to one day forget.

“Where’s my sister!?” Olivia screamed. “Where’s Emily!? If you killed her, I will show you true hell!”

“Hhaah… Aghk…” Ophelia’s face contorted in a mix of pain and rage. She looked Olivia straight in the eyes and said, “I am your sister.”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 560: Fun Life

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hearing those words, Olivia felt her grasp on the world slip away.

“N-no… That’s not true,” Olivia said, her hands shaking, as she looked into Ophelia’s eyes. “That’s impossible!”

“Honestly, you never fail to disappoint me,” Ophelia said and moved the palm of her hand over her face. As she did that, her face changed.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!” Olivia screamed. And that was when “Ophelia” blasted Olivia with her lightning magic, knocking the distraught ninja girl away.

“I thought you’d recognize me sooner,” “Ophelia” said as she got back on her feet. “Considering you were the one that taught me this skill. I guess using it all this time I ended up perfecting it. After all, I did fool dear daddy.”

“E-Emily…” Olivia struggled to speak. Her body barely responded to her. She didn’t feel the cold stone floor she laid on. She didn’t even feel the pain anymore. She felt as if she was floating, yet unable to do anything. Although Emily’s facial features had noticeably changed, it was no doubt still Olivia’s sister that stood in front of her.

“Been a while since anyone called me that,” Emily said and ran her fingers through her pink hair. “Like the new color? I dyed it as soon as I could. It lessened the strain of using Shadow Body Swap, since I had to concentrate on one less thing. But now it takes no effort at all to maintain.”

“That’s because after spending all this time with a different face, you’re growing into it,” Olivia explained without even thinking. For a second her mind defaulted to a casual lesson she used to have so often with Emily, as if to not deal with the horrific reality.

“Oh, is that it?” Emily smiled. “Then it will get increasingly easier going forward.”

Olivia looked at Sofia. The cat girl still had the chains in her hands, awaiting further instructions, and showed no signs of surprise that her master had just swapped faces. The bunch of kids were a different matter, but they were so rattled with sheer dread all this time that it was too hard to tell one way or the other.

The kids! Olivia realized. Then everything… It wasn’t Belmot. It wasn’t Ophelia. It was Emily!? No, that can’t be! There were countless disappearances before.

“What have they done to you!?” Olivia cried out. “You’re not this monster! W-we can make this right! You’re a sweet girl who—”

“Oh, shut the fuck up!” Emily rolled her eyes. “What the fuck do you even know about me? ‘Can’t do this’, ‘don’t do that’! ‘Don’t go there’, ‘don’t talk to that boy’, ‘stay away from those guys’! Just in the last six months alone I’ve lived more than all those years with you!”

“Lived more?” Olivia asked. “Torture? Murder? What are you saying?”

“I was your fucking prisoner! Never get to do anything fun, living off scraps! I might as well have been dead!”

“I was trying to keep us alive in a world overrun with demons! The only ‘fun’ people have found here is getting drunk, high, and fucking anyone and everyone all day long!”

“Yeah, amazing, isn’t it?”

“Amazing!? People here have lost all their senses! They cheer for the most brutal acts possible to get the next level of excitement!”

“Oh, and you’re above brutality?” Emily asked. “What would you call threatening to cut a boy’s dick off just because we made out once? You think I wouldn’t find out?”

“He was selling Black Pixie Dust!”

“Yeah, he was fun! God forbid I had some of that in my miserable existence!”

“And this is your idea of ‘fun’?”

“Was what we had before your idea of ‘life’?” Emily asked. “I did wait for you, at first. But thirteen days… I wanted her to suffer as much as she made me suffer. And I quickly realized how much I liked it! Couldn’t enjoy her screams, of course. Can’t have daddy’s precious daughter screaming at the top of her lungs for days on end, so I had to make due with just her expressions. That’s when I got creative. The knife skills you taught me helped to a point. After that I improvised. You see, depending on the tool and the force—”

“STOP!” Olivia looked away from Emily in tears.

Emily shrugged. “Anyway… Despite experiencing first-hand Ophelia’s “personality” during my early days here, I still needed more information to pull off my impersonation. It was a lot of work juggling so much at once! Sofia and Portia came in handy, and I was not nearly as keen on turning them into supper as Ophelia was. Though I did consider it when Ophelia kicked the bucket on their watch.

“I was scared or getting rid of the corpse too, since I still thought I needed her body around for successful Shadow Body Swap. The smell quickly got out of control. That’s when I carved out whole floors for myself. Daddy likes to spoil his princess. And I will become a princess! First a princess, then a queen!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 561: Big Plans

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Olivia listened in disbelief to the thing that had her sisters face. Not a shred of the sweet girl she remembered. The pitch of her voice kept changing and only at times resembled the tones that Olivia remembered. Even Emily’s face had signs of change, the result of abuse of Shadow Body Swap.

“P-princess? Queen?” Olivia asked, having caught the end of Emily’s monologue. “What are you saying?”

“You might have resigned yourself to living off scraps and dying alone with nothing, but I have ambition!” Emily said with a proud smile. “Play along properly and I might grant you position in my court once I become the new queen. Perhaps a nice pen to share with the other loyal dogs?”

“Is there no end to your madness?” Olivia finally rose up from the floor. “This and that aside, what makes you think you’d ever be let anywhere near the throne?”

“I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it. And no matter how I look at it marrying in is the most straightforward way. The queen has seven daughters. I’m sure I’ll find at least one or two among them that are manageable. After that it’s just a matter of time before the current King and Queen end up dead. Everybody knows that the King spends most days high out of his mind. He’s bound to overdose eventually. Who’s to say the Queen hasn’t taken up his hobbies? Even if I have to help things along, I doubt anyone would think much of it. Nobody really likes them much anyway.”

“And you think they’d agree to let you marry any of their daughters?”

“You’re insulting me now!” Emily said, annoyed. “King Selirius has offered his daughters countless times before as rewards: for saving the Kingdom; for bringing a live demon to the palace; for plowing his coldhearted ‘bitch of a wife’ until he sees her ‘orgasm face’… And those are the more reasonable examples. And Princess Julia has probably fucked half the city by now, so they’d be grateful if a sweet, respectable noblewoman of high status such as I took that cum receptacle off their hands.”

“…” Olivia had no words. She wasn’t talking to her sister. A delusional, sadistic narcissist had taken her sister’s face. “Emily… Whatever you went through… Even if… Even if I was the one that hurt you somehow, please, let me help you!”

“Absolutely!” Emily exclaimed and clapped her hands. “I knew you’d see things my way sooner or later! We have still so much work to do! Daddy will find an opportune moment to start the conversation, but we have to prepare before. Since you have adequate skill in combat, I’ll need you to train up loyal soldiers for me. Obviously not all Seven Sisters will just sit and let me take over, so we’ll need to be ready to strike—”

“What!? No!” Olivia interrupted Emily. “I want to help you get out of this mess! Can you not see all the suffering you’ve caused? How much you’re still causing now? How you’re treating even those you claim to be your loyal guards? I do not know how long it will take to atone for all you’ve done, or if it can even be done, but I will do whatever it takes to take you off this path of madness that this entire city is walking on.”

“I see,” Emily lowered her head. A shadow fell over her eyes. “It was too good to be true that you’d come around so fast. I’ll need to train you properly first.”

“Like you trained them?” Olivia pointed at Emily’s victims. “How many did you kill!?”

“That’s what happens when fools don’t listen or are too incompetent to be worth the food they consume,” Emily said. “But don’t you worry. The others are expendable. You are just one. I won’t kill you. And I’ll spare no effort in training you. No matter how long it takes!”

“It looks like I’ll just have to beat some sense into my little sister,” Olivia said and steeled her resolve to attack the one she came to save.

“I wonder—”

“Princess!!” a man’s voice came from behind Emily.

A big, chubby, balding old man in purple attire scurried toward Emily, surrounded by a squad of guards.

Emily put her hand over her face and changed her features back to Ophelia’s before she turned around and cheerfully yelled, “Daddy!”

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 562: Daddy and His Princess

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Princess-huff-why are you still here!?” Belmot asked as he hurried to his little girl, struggling for breath, surrounded by dozens of guards.

“I couldn’t just leave without you,” “Ophelia” answered. “Also, there was a small situation…”

“H-huh!?” Belmot finally noticed an unfamiliar face. And between the wounded unfamiliar girl, two charred corpses, wounded cat girls, and damage all over the hall, the “situation” was not hard to figure out. And then he saw the fresh blood stain just under Ophelia’s chest armor. “Your wounded!? Kill that woman at once!!”

“Wait, wait, it’s alright! I’ve got this under control!” Ophelia called out to the guards that already ran to apprehend Olivia.

“You do!?” Belmot in disbelief. “But the blood! She dared harm you!”

“Most of it isn’t even my blood, she barely scratched me. Don’t worry!” Ophelia smiled and hid Olivia’s bloody dagger behind her back. “I don’t want to kill her.”

“Is that so? But why? Who is that!?”

“It appears it’s one of those poor commoners that lost their minds to Black Pixie Dust,” Ophelia said, feigning pity.

“Is that so?” Belmot asked. But even while their lord was indecisive, the guards made sure to surround him and slowly encircle Olivia from two sides.

“Absolutely!” Ophelia nodded. “I heard that drug ran rampant in the city, and I want to help—”

“BULLSHIT!” Olivia shouted. “That girl is not your daughter!”

“What!?” Belmot asked if he heard that nonsense correctly.

“Her real name is Emily! She’s my sister!” Olivia continued. “She used Shadow Body Swap to change her appearance and replace your daughter!”

“S-shadow body… Huh?” Belmot was even more confused.

“See!?” Ophelia pointed at Olivia. “Her sister, ha! What nonsense! You should have been here when she claimed that the demons are controlling everything. Raging lunatic! Completely out of her mind! What sane person would run into a collapsing building, attacking and antagonizing everyone they could?”

“T-that does seem to not be something a well-adjusted person would do,” Belmot said while scratching his double chin. “And the heavy addicts have been known to fall into hallucinogenic madness… But all the more reason to bind the crazy person before she does harm to my precious little princess or to herself!”

“I promised to help this poor druggie, if she promises not to hurt anyone again,” Ophelia spelled it out while throwing glances at Olivia.

The guards had already completely surrounded Olivia.

“I know how you like to try and help,” Belmot looked at the huddled kids and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. “It’s just that it doesn’t always work out…”

“Some are beyond help,” Ophelia gestured dismissively. “But I have a good feeling about this one! Please~, daddy, make sure that the guards don’t harm her yet!”

“Oh, if she doesn’t resist,” Belmot sighed. “But we can’t stay here for long! Who knows if the earthquake happens again. Guards!”

The dozen Purple Capes that encircled Olivia pointed their swords and spears at her and slowly encroached on her from all sides.

“As if!” Olivia dropped two smoke bombs at her feet.

“Again!? Sofia!!” Ophelia yelled.

“R-right! At once!” the cat girl responded from somewhere within the smoke.

Once Olivia realized that just trying to explain things would be pointless, her course of action was obvious. She had to show it.

“Princess!?” Belmot shouted for his daughter.

“I’m here, I’m fine!” Ophelia answered.

“I’m coming, princess!” Belmot ran to the voice of his little girl.

Perfect! Olivia thought as she ran in the same direction. The ninja girl would have found Ophelia through the smoke regardless, but this situation was even better. The visibility was near zero, but if Belmot stands right next to Emily, he’ll see it before that cat girl even undoes the smoke. Shadow Body Swap requires concentration, even for someone who used as religiously as she has.

“Princess!” Belmot ran up to his daughter and hugged her.

“I said I’m fine!” Ophelia didn’t seem thrilled about the embrace. “Sofia! Hurry the fuck up!”

That was when Olivia ran up behind Ophelia and, with the pommel of her dagger, struck Ophelia’s funny bone.

“Ghyah!?” Ophelia yelped and twitched from the sudden jolt in her elbow.

Olivia expected the dagger to be knocked away right after contact, but either the barrier still hadn’t been restored or Ophelia turned it off to avoid electrocuting lord Belmot.

“W-WHAT IS THIS!?” Belmot screamed just as the rapid vacuuming of the smoke began.

Perfect! Olivia smiled. Though she could only make out Emily’s back and pink hair through the smoke, she knew that her face was revealed. Even if it was for just a second, there’s no way Belmot will ignore that. I might have more luck dealing with Emily now that the fat bastard knows she’s not his daughter. As long as she loses her position here—

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?”

“Ghuh!”

When the smoke cleared, Belmot was on the floor with a dagger sticking out of his bleeding neck.

“DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!” “Ophelia” fell on her knees and wept with her face covered.

“Kill the bitch!!” the guards screamed and rushed at the only possible culprit that stood right next to Belmot and his daughter.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 563: Punishment

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Cough-cough… bleh,” Sofia coughed and spit from the horrible aftertaste of the smokescreen she sucked in to restore vision. The Sofia heard a scream earlier coming from within the smoke, but only after recuperating from the inhalation did the cat girl look ahead and saw what had happened. Ophelia was in tears on the floor, at Lord Belmot’s side who laid on the floor. He let out his last pained breaths, struck down by the intruder ninja with a single dagger to the neck.

“Eek!?” Sofia let out a cry of a mouse and covered her mouth with both hands.

No, Olivia’s heart sank when she realized what her had done.

Despite slowly realizing how many atrocities her sister committed under the guise of Belmot’s daughter, despite not caring in the slightest whether Belmot would have lived or died, it was with this act that it truly dawned on Olivia that Emily would stop at nothing to never return to the way things were.

It was as if it hadn’t somehow still fully clicked for Olivia what Emily had become. Olivia naively thought—hoped—that if she got Emily out of here, if she had enough time with her, she could bring her back to her senses, she could see Emily’s happy smile again and hug her lovingly. That hopeful image inside Olivia’s mind cracked.

Olivia had little reason to think that Emily had any feelings for the man, and the ninja girl had slain countless men and women on her way here. What shocked her was how decisively and mercilessly Emily had reacted, and how quickly and masterfully she switched to a grieving daughter.

“Kill the bitch!!”

When all the guards cried out for her head, Olivia knew how pointless it would have been to try and explain that she wasn’t the one that killed their lord.

Not a single captain’s badge among them, I can handle this, Olivia tried to reassure herself as she pulled a dagger and reached for her last smoke bomb. Last one, two more daggers. I’ll deal with the small fry first and use their weapons. Even if it takes three Shadow Clones I will—

“GHYAAAAAAAAH!!?” Olivia screamed in agony after receiving a full blast of “Ophelia’s” lightning magic from behind.

“Don’t any of you dare to kill her!!” Ophelia threatened with tears in her eyes. Lightning still forked around her fingers when Olivia fell on the floor. Olivia stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Daddy… For something like that… Death is too quick and easy. Her punishment must be more severe!”

“Understood!” one of the guards bowed to Ophelia. “We will take her with us and once—”

“WE’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!” Ophelia screamed and lightning forked around her. “She will be punished here. Now. Is that understood?”

The Purple Capes looked around at each other. One of them got blasted with lighting off his feet and into a wall.

“IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?!” Ophelia repeated while the guard slumped lifelessly against the wall.

“Y-YES!!” all the other Purple Capes answered and straightened their backs.

“Good,” Ophelia said and walked toward Olivia.

The ninja girl tried to get up but got another dose of lightning magic for her troubles.

Ophelia reached behind her to her belt and pulled out a small flask made of glass. It was filled with some kind of a black powder.

Ophelia kneeled next to Olivia, leaned closer and whispered, “I was going to take it slow with you. But you forced my hand. Maybe you’ll be more willing to see my point of view after you go through what I did. This dose is probably a little too much for a stuck-up bitch like you, but you are the bigger sister after all. Show me what you’re made of.”

Ophelia pulled out the cork out of the flask, force-opened Olivia’s mouth and poured the entire content into Olivia’s mouth. She then held Olivia’s nose and mouth shut. Olivia didn’t swallow and reached for her dagger, but another dose of lightning right in her face thrashed her entire body and inadvertently, eventually resulted in Olivia swallowing the black powder inside her mouth.

“Have you ever tried swallowing the Pixie Dust?” one guard whispered to another.

“Hell no! More importantly, that dose…”

“If I had her snort in all of that in one go, she’d die on the spot,” Ophelia said loudly as she stood up. “This is better. She’ll have more time to enjoy the first part raw.”

“Huh?” the guards looked at Ophelia and at each other.

“Rape her senseless.” Ophelia said coldly.

“H-huh?”

Another blast of lightning and another Purple Cape was motionless on the floor.

“Don’t look at me as if you’ve never done this! This fucking slut just killed your lord! Ravage every hole she has and fill her up to the brim with cum! Any sick, depraved fantasies you have—unleash them all on her! As long as you don’t kill her, fuck her senseless! Also, if you make her beg for more cock, you’ll earn a prize!”

“What’s the prize?” one of the Purple Capes dared to ask.

“You get to fuck those two,” Ophelia pointed in the vague direction of her two cat girl bodyguards.

“YEEP!?” Sofia yelped in horror.

Portia was too weak to respond or even comprehend what was happening.

“Well!?” Ophelia looked at her guards.

All the guards rushed to Olivia, dropping their weapons and armor on the way.

Ah, that’s more like it!

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 564: Fleeing the Scene of a Crime

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Finally calmed down?” princess Mary asked Remi after the former Purple Cape got off Lilith’s limp body.

The temporary cock that Mary gave to Lilith was milked by Remi for all its worth. And even after it finally disappeared Remi continued to scissor with Lilith in an effort to quench her nearly insatiable thirst for pleasure. Throughout Lilith slipped in and out of consciousness

“Yep!” Remi answered cheerfully.

“How did you like her?” Mary asked.

“She can’t begin to compare with you, mistress, but I was able to enjoy myself thoroughly.”

“Good, get dressed,” Mary instructed and then walked over to Lilith. “You hear that? Your services were appreciated. Now, your fantasies about revenge are laughable, but your body is still somewhat useable. Whenever you start getting dumb ideas again remember this moment. And if you find yourself wanting a repeat, do come find me. I might even consider letting Remi keep you as a pet if you perform well.”

“Oh, really?” Remi asked with excitement.

“Why not?” Mary shrugged. “Loyal dogs get toys to play with.”

“But we can’t keep her now?”

“Absolutely out of the question,” Mary said as she looked at Lilith’s many wounds. “Even if we had that blonde slut carry her, she’d probably end up a corpse on the way.”

Brittany realized that she was sad that Mary remembered about her existence. Without even knowing it, she had begun hoping that the two would just forget about her.

“Aw, well, in that case I hope she gets better,” Remi said while she put on her new uniform that she previously took from some dead Purple Cape guard.

“You hear that?” Mary asked Lilith. “Try not to disappoint my slave.”

Lilith didn’t answer. She couldn’t even open her eyes that were covered in cum, and she didn’t have the strength to wipe it off. Lilith’s low breathing and occasional subtle movements were the only indication that she was still alive.

“What was it you said before? ‘Prepare to die’? Ha!” Mary spit on Lilith’s face. “Know your place, cocky piece of shit!”

With that, Mary turned from Lilith and went toward the slope of rubble that led to the city below, followed by cheery Remi and gloomy Brittany.

“All of that with one ability,” Remi said with awe at the destruction that Mary caused. “Do you have other awesome abilities like that?”

Mary didn’t answer.

Brittany looked down to where people scrambled in search of survivors, wondering how many died. She didn’t dare ask the question.

“This way,” Mary turned away from the direction of the main slide and walked toward the edge.

“Ah!” Remi gasped. “That way…”

“Yes, I have to go back to the palace,” Mary said without much enthusiasm. “At least for a short time.”

One the three of them were at the edge with a steep drop, Mary took Brittany and Remi, and jumped off like last time, landing smoothly and gently in the streets of the city.

“Woah!” a beastkin cried out in surprise when he saw three young women fall from the sky. He thought it was his lucky day until he saw the purple capes on two of them. Seeing that he lowered his head and hurried straight away.

“That’s kind of silently admitting you should be looked into,” Remi said, looking at beastkin’s back.

“Who cares?” Mary walked in the opposite direction from the beastkin—to the royal palace.

“Fleeing the scene of the crime?” someone asked from above.

All three looked up and saw a young woman in a gothic dress with a big top hat standing on the very top of a gable roof of a three-story house.

“Samira.” Mary said with great displeasure.

“You couldn’t stay there for even one day?” Samira asked. Then she looked at Mary’s two companions. “Oh, the lover girl? Weren’t you supposed taken away by the two captains? What happened in there?”

“Who knows?” Mary asked. “But as much as I love talking to you, I’m starving for something edible in the palace. How about we talk there?”

“You seriously think I’ll let you return to the palace after what you’ve done?” Samira asked.

“‘Let’? You plan to stop me?”

“Turn around and crawl into a hole somewhere where nobody can find you.”

“… It’s bad enough to not demand my immediate release from those purple shits,” Mary said. “But this is something else. Your sense of humor is awful as always. Go disappear somewhere yourself! Threatening me in some dark cell is one thing. As if you’d dare lay a finger on me in the open!”

Samira took the edge of her top hat and slowly lifted it off her head.

Notes:

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 565: The Harbinger of Death

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You can’t be serious!” princess Mary raised her voice when Samira lifted her top hat. “Samira! Have you completely lost your mind!?”

Brittany finally saw cracks in the princess’s confident façade. However, this was not a cause for celebration. Bloody Mary may have grown increasingly infamous for her rotten personality but compared to her big sister… Brittany couldn’t help but feel that Mary raised her voice to purposefully draw more attention to the scene.

Undertaker Samira, Brittany recalled the unofficial nickname of the third of the Seven Sisters. Not that Samira had any position that dealt with dead people. And yet, time and again, whenever there was another body, someone would claim they saw the third princess in the vicinity.

Even if most of those were attention-seeking fabrications, eventually the rumors grew so pervasive that the story evolved to the next logical step. Whenever people saw Samira, they started to speculate: who might have died; who will die?

“The Harbinger of Death,” Remi muttered.

Stupid! Brittany thought. Stay silent and maybe she won’t notice you!

Samira raised her top hat and then quickly lowered it back on her head. Except it didn’t stop on her head. The top hat went lower—and with a wave—Samira was gone from the rooftop.

“Wha—” Brittany gasped.

Hoping that The Undertaker would simply disappear was too good to be true. And as fear of what was to come filled Brittany’s heart, she cursed her stupid self. What on earth possessed her to get involved with the princesses? Before Brittany could answer that question, she realized that Samira was behind them.

A cold stare. An expressionless face. How could such fiery eyes be so lifeless? Brittany wondered while Mary shouted something. Samira waved her top hat, and darkness engulfed Brittany.

Utter darkness. Without light. Without sound. Brittany couldn’t see her own hands. She tried touching herself but couldn’t feel anything. She couldn’t tell if her hands moved at all or if she even had hands to move. Brittany tried to shout but no sound came out. She didn’t even feel her mouth move. Looking around proved just as fruitless. With utter darkness in all directions and no sense of up or down, was she already dead? Did Samira kill her with a single move? Was this what awaited after death? Complete nothingness in all directions for all eternity?

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Brittany screamed only to realize that she was on her hands and knees on mossy terrain. “A-ah!?”

Brittany looked up and realized she was now in a forest. Remi was on the ground next to her, as was Mary, and Samira a few feet ahead, her top hat back on her head. The two princesses were the only ones properly upright on their feet.

“What was that!?” Remi asked with a shaken voice.

Mary didn’t answer.

“My little sister didn’t want to cause a commotion,” Samira replied in her stead. “I kindly obliged and changed the scenery.”

“We’re in Shadow Woods?” Remi asked after looking around.

Samira nodded and then asked Mary, “Do you still intend to return to the palace?”

“Why do you not want me there so badly?” Mary asked.

“Why would anyone want you there?” Samira answered with a question. “You’re unpredictable, constantly causing trouble, a danger to yourself and others. Your stunt in the mines was the last straw.”

“Last straw for who?” Mary asked. “If I go back to mother right now, won’t you be the one in trouble for leaving me with those purple shits?”

“This is your final warning,” Samira said and touched her top hat again. “Find a hole to crawl into and don’t come out. Maybe after a few months you’ll be given another chance.”

“No, this is your warning!” Mary raised her voice. “Fuck off before I give you a beating you should have gotten a long time ago!”

“So be it,” Samira said and took off her top hat.

Princess Mary spat several pink bubbles right at Samira, but the gothic princess caught all the bubbles into the pitch black of her top hat. Samira then reached into her top hat and pulled.

“What the…” Brittany stared in disbelief.

When Samira pulled her hand out of her hat, she had a pair of long, furry white ears in her clenched fist. Brittany almost began to expect that the princess would pull out a rabbit, only to quickly see that it was something much bigger than a simple rabbit. Something that could not possibly fit inside that tiny hat.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 566: One-Trick Hairball

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Samira pulled by the ears the white hairy creature out of her top hat, one by one Mary and her crew recognized the mystery pull.

“I-Isn’t that…?” Remi couldn’t even begin to imagine what that person could possibly be doing inside the princess’s hat.

A white hairball that didn’t even reach five feet in height, with signature foxlike ears that seemed way too big. The pretense of her hiding her hiding her identity behind a mask at the Forge of Champions was laughable, in contrast to her ruthless oversight of those games.

“Felicia,” Mary said, putting on a smile for her acquaintance and partner in the games. “You’ve looked better.”

Indeed, Remi thought. Even though it had been a while since Remi saw Felicia without the mask, she couldn’t remember the little beastkin ever putting on such a lifeless expression with no light in her eyes.

Felicia didn’t answer. She didn’t even bother to look at any of Mary’s trio. She stood next to Samira like a stupefied doll, slouched, with her dead eyes pointing at a random bush behind Mary.

Seeing no response from the hairball, Mary finally asked Samira, “What did you do to her?”

“Me? You must be joking,” Samira scoffed. “I wasn’t the one that dropped a building on her head.”

“She’s dead then?” Mary asked more like a confirmation of something she suspected.

“Of course,” Samira confirmed. “And whether you killed her directly—along with hundreds of others with the spell you stole—or indirectly with your actions in the Forge of Champions, her death is on your hands. I must say this pull turned out to be absolutely perfect. Perhaps karma itself guided my hand?”

“Wait, wait, wait, that Felicia is dead!?” Brittany finally lost it. “And the princess can summon the dead!?”

“So what?” Mary dismissed the threat. “Samira always relies on her summons to do her dirty work. And this one is just a little shitty hairball. She wasn’t a threat to me when she was alive, and she certainly isn’t a threat now that she kicked the bucket.”

“Tear up that annoying armor,” Samira commanded.

Felicia instantly curled up into a ball and spun in place, accelerating to dizzying speeds. She churned the ground beneath her with her hair that turned into thousands of deadly spikes and launched herself straight at Mary.

Mary just barely jumped out of the way of the white spinning death ball. Felicia tore up several trees to splinters before finally stopping at a larger trunk only to bounce off it and fly straight at Mary again.

Mary spat out several pink bubbles straight at the incoming shredder, but they bounced right off and flew into random directions to explode in the distance. Mary had no choice but to dodge again, eating dirt to stay unharmed. In response, she touched a boulder at launched it at Felicia, but even that was woefully insufficient to stop the spinning shredder.

“What’s happening? She was able to take on anything back at the tournament! Why is she holding back?” Remi asked, confused, and worried about Mary’s apparent powerlessness.

“Because she grew too reliant on that armor,” Samira explained, watching Mary’s pathetic state. “Letting the thieving armor absorb all of the magic as it consumed and copied the spells used against the wearer. However, it cannot steal anything from a vessel. Against summons that armor is just dead weight.”

“Oh no!” Remi looked on at Mary’s desperate resistance.

Each time the princess escaped by the narrowest of margins. Mary manifested a magical orange glowing sword in her hand to strike Felicia as she flew past her, but the sword was disintegrated into a thousand magical particles upon contact.

“Fuck this!” Mary shouted, frustrated.

When Felicia bounced back for another direct strike, Mary ran straight to Brittany.

“Huh—?”

Mary grabbed Brittany, spun around, and put the blonde directly between herself and the death ball.

“WAIT-GHYAAAAAAUAHA!!!!!” Brittany screamed in agony as Felicia’s hair tore into her guts and finally ground to a halt in a gory soup.

Mary used this opportunity to summon another magical sword and plunge it straight into Felicia’s heart. She turned the magical handle for good measure to cement the deathblow. Felicia grunted, went limp, and fell apart into black and red aura around Mary’s magical orange sword. The red and black aura then flew back to Samira who had a dissatisfied look while Mary—sweating and breathing heavily—let go of Brittany’s mangled corpse.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 567: The Wall

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Brittany…” Remi uttered quietly while looking at the blonde’s minced remains in disbelief at what just happened. Remi had no affection for the blonde, but even so this was just too sudden.

“Casually adding another one to your long list,” Samira said and lifted her arm, pointing the palm of her hand at Brittany’s remains. A red and black misty aura emerged from the mangled corpse and flew toward Samira’s hand.

“It was self-defense,” Mary shrugged while Samira absorbed the aura directly through the skin of her hand. “You’re the one that let that white rodent loose so take some responsibility yourself!”

Samira took her top hat and reached into its bottomless darkness once again.

“Fine! Bring it on!”  Mary shouted and got into a combat stance, summoning a fiery magical sword once again. “About time you got brought down a peg!”

Samira scoffed and made another pull out of her top hat. This time the head she pulled had no hair. Samira had to sink her nails into the scalp of the big, fat head to pull it out of the narrow opening.

Meanwhile, fiery wings appeared on Mary’s back and grew in size along with her sword as Mary prepared to strike down the next summon as soon as it was finished.

The head of the summon was squashed unnaturally as it came out of the hat; combined with the lifeless eyes it made for a ghastly sight. Slowly, it took shape as more and more of its body was pulled out of the bottomless hat. The size of the pulled naked body was preposterous; its fat layers already hit the ground before it even was half-way out.

“Oh… Gods…” Remi recognized this summon too. The only comfort was that since he appeared out of the Harbinger’s hat meant that he was no longer among the living. But that comfort paled in comparison to the horror of seeing her morbidly obese captain naked. “Captain Grizwald?”

Even on his side Grizwald was nearly as tall as he was wide, completely hiding Samira behind his body. As Grizwald struggled to get on his feet, Mary’s fiery wings grew bigger than her. Even her brightly burning sword was now unwieldly large.

“Mistress, be careful, his fat—”

“Fuck off, you fat fuck!” Mary screamed and swung her blade, unleashing a blazing storm in Grizwald’s general direction.

The flames lit everything in their path on fire and consumed Grizwald.

“Heh,” Mary managed a tired smile as she looked at the raging fire where Samira and her summon used to be. “That’s what you get for underestimating me, fucking bitch. Maybe I’ll pull you out of a hat someday.”

The fire wings on Mary’s back died out and her sword evaporated. Mary looked at Remi and said, “Get up. I’ll have to tell mother what happened here.”

Remi slowly stood up; her eyes fixed on Brittany’s bloody remains.

“Don’t worry—I’ll get you another fuck toy at the palace,” Mary said. “Maybe Samira’s lackeys if they’re dumb enough to stick around after what happened. What did they know? Yes, I’ll enjoy watching you fuck the information out of those pieces of shit.”

“Don’t count on it,” Samira said.

“WHAT!?” Mary turned around and saw Samira walk from behind the giant wall of flesh that was Grizwald.

“Oh, no!” Remi gasped.

Grizwald’s body was completely unscathed by the fire, except for the fact that he no longer had a head. But just when Mary noticed that fact, Grizwald strained himself like he was a bout to make a dumb and his head popped back up where it used to be. Lifeless eyes, flat expression, but otherwise unharmed.

“His many layers of fat provide for an absolute defense,” Remi said. “His head is his only weak point. His offensive capabilities might not be as high as Captain Flavna’s, but he has never been defeated in combat.”

“If he came out of Samira’s shitty hat, that means he was defeated, because he’s dead!” Mary shouted.

“Hut be careful of his grease,” Remi warned Mary.

“His what?” Mary looked at Remi.

“Grease,” Remi repeated. “In the depths of his folds Grizwald secretes his fat and emulsifies it with sweat, creating a grease so potent that it paralyzes upon contact from sheer disgust.”

While Remi explained, Grizwald swiped his hand between his belly folds, pulled out a greasy lump, and instantly flung it at Mary with great speed.

“Huh—?” Mary looked just in time to catch Grizwald’s grease with her face.

“UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 568: Bloody Dance

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Mary fell to her knees. Her eyes stung; her nostrils were filled with slimy liquid that reeked like spoiled fish.

“Wh-what is thi-PTHUA!” Mary tried to speak but the moment she opened her mouth the foul liquid got inside, and even a light taste was enough to make Mary vomit.

Mary tried to wipe the foul grease off her face but only manage to smear it more as it stuck to her hands.

“You brought this on yourself,” Samira said and then instructed her morbidly obese summon, “Break her legs.”

You, fucking cock-sucking whore!! Mary cursed her older sister as she heard the first lumbering step of the undead fuck that made the ground tremble.

“Use the dirt to get it off!” Remi screamed.

Mary didn’t need to be told twice. Shuffling away from her vomit, Mary dug her hands into the forest soil and used it all to scrub her face from Grizwald’s grease. Dirt, moss, leaves—she used it all. And as humiliating as it was to literally dig in the dirt like a peasant, it did provide results. And while Grizwald slowly approached, Mary was able to clear her eyes with some leaves enough to be able to somewhat open them. Mary could barely see two feet in front of her, her eyes hurt like hell, very itchy, and watery, but it was an improvement.

Seeing Grizwald barely twenty feet away from her, Mary had few options left. Still sick to her stomach, dirty, hurting, she wanted to tear Samira and her undead fuck to shreds for what they had done to her. And with that single need for revenge Mary leapt to Brittany’s corpse and sunk her teeth into the very thick of the bloody mess that had yet to go cold.

“You can’t be serious,” Samira was taken aback as she watched her younger sister drink her fill of her former companion’s blood. “To think I tried to save you from… You really are your worst enemy, Bloody Mary. Stop her!”

Grizwald swiped his hand in his skin folds and raised a fistful of grease above his head. Mary looked up at Grizwald with bloodshot eyes and blood running down her chin. She swiftly moved her arm, and Grizwald’s hand got cleanly separated from his wrist. Only a thin floating, trail of blood remained between Grizwald and Mary. It quickly returned back to Mary while she dug in deeper into Brittany’s corpse.

“You really are your mother’s daughter,” Samira said while Grizwald looked at his stump with bewilderment. “You’re no longer needed,” she added, and Grizwald’s body started to sink and dissolve into black and red aura.

Black mist started to form and swirl around Samira while streams of blood swirled around Mary.

“M-my queen?” Remi muttered, worried, scared.

“Queen?” Samira asked. “Your newest sick roleplay?”

“Yeah, sure,” Mary finally spoke and revealed a bloody grin. The princess remained on all fours over Brittany’s remains like an animal over its prey. She wiped the blood off her chin and said, “Our next roleplay will be ‘that time I decapitated my half-breed piece of shit sister’.”

The next moment Mary dashed forth at inhuman speed, straight for Samira. Several skeletal warriors rose up in Mary’s path, but she cut them apart with a dance of blood as she quickly approached her sister. As the last line of defense a skeletal warrior with a thick black shield the size of a door rose up in front of Samira.

“DIE!!” Mary screamed and thrust her right arm forward. Surrounded with swirling blood, Mary thrust her arm through the shield, the undead warrior himself, and forward still into her sister’s warm body.

The shield dissolved first. Then the warrior. But before the undead warrior completely dissolved, Mary already felt her hand quickly grow colder. Once the warrior dissolved Mary saw that—instead of being inside her sister’s abdomen—her hand was inside the cold darkness of Samira’s top hat that she placed between herself and Mary’s attack.

“WHA—” Mary recoiled her hand, but Samira was quicker. She yanked her top hat aside, claiming Mary’s hand into the top hat’s bottomless darkness.

“AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!” Mary screamed as she staggered back holding her forearm. Blood poured from where her hand used to be.

“You done?” Samira asked.

“PIECE OF SHIT!!” Mary screamed and lunged at Samira with her other hand only to be bashed in the head with a giant shield from another undead warrior.

“MARY!!” Remi screamed and ran to catch the princess that tumbled backwards like a doll tossed across a room.

“U-ugh,” Mary couldn’t speak. The left side of her head and face was bruised bloody, her ankle was bent at an odd angle.

“We surrender!!” Remi pleaded as she held the princess.

“I’m afraid it’s too late for that,” Samira said as several more warriors armed with dadao swords rose up and walked forward.

“Y-your hand…” Mary uttered weakly.

“Huh?” Remi looked at the beaten princess.

“Give me your hand,” Mary said.

“E-eh…” Remi hesitated, but obeyed and presented her hand to Mary.

Mary pulled out her curved dagger and slit Remi’s wrist.

“Argh!” Remi cried from the sudden sharp pain.

Mary did not pay attention to that. She held Remi’s bleeding wrist with one hand and brought it closer to her own bleeding stump. She let the blood pour on the ground and mix in a growing puddle. Mary then let go of Remi’s wrist and with a scream slammed her open palm into the bloody puddle.

The bloody puddle swirled and expanded into a dark red whirlpool right under Mary and Remi. Mary grabbed Remi and pulled her down with her into the bloody whirlpool. As soon as they both disappeared into it, the whirlpool closed behind them.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 569: Eerie Fucking (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

What the hell is going on?! “Ophelia” wondered as she watched her guards have sex with Olivia. No, rather, it was as if Olivia was having sex with her guards. Taking turns, they tagged each other in and out with increasingly weary expressions while Olivia sucked their cocks dry and devoured both their cum and spirit.

“What the fuck are you losers doing!?” Ophelia shouted at her useless soldiers. “Can’t you even rape one girl properly!? You had no complaints raping me for days straight!”

“W-what?” one of the Purple Capes looked at Ophelia bewildered.

“P-Princess, what are you talking about?” another guard asked.

“Forget it! Better tell me this: why is your dick limp? Have you all grown impotent!?”

“Princess, I can’t… I need a break. She’s insatiable! I came three times already!”

“I came four! And the last time she fondled my balls to get the last drops out. It was iiincredible!”

“Yeah, I’m done for today,” another guy said and bent over to pick up his trousers, his ass facing Ophelia. “The others can have-eyAAAAAAAARGH!!”

“Useless!” Ophelia as the bum-naked, electrified guard fell lifeless on the floor, adding to Ophelia’s rising body count. “I’ll make it simple: either die from exhaustion or die from electrocution!”

Yeesss! This is even better! The thrill of fucking with your life hanging in the balance! Come on! Bring your dicks! Show me your will!

Olivia rode two guards at once. She ground her hips against them, tightening her ass and pussy around their cocks while sucking off the guard in front of her.

Yes, take him all the way down your throat! Don’t forget to use the tongue! Ah, and you’re no longer slacking off with your hands. Good, you’re a fast learner. This isn’t your first time around a cock, is it?

What is this? Ophelia got increasingly confused by what she saw. What should have been a cathartic show instead left her with a growing sense of unease. Is this really Olivia? The same overbearing, uptight Olivia who looked down on everyone around her is now taking five cocks at a time with ease?

“Princess, we should leave,” Sofia finally spoke up behind Ophelia, holding her unconscious sister in her lap.

“What did you say!?” Ophelia snapped at her blonde cat girl bodyguard. “You dare tell me what to do!?”

“I beg you! Portia needs a healer!” Sofia pleaded. “We should also get out your theater group while we can! This place could come crashing down on our heads!”

“I know what I’m doing! Because of her Belmot is dead! Because of her I ended up here! I’ll have my way with her! I’m due that much!”

“That girl is creepy! Can’t you see it? She’s giving off a horrible aura.”

“She’s a pretentious nobody who-as it turns out-recently learned to suck a few cocks. Big deal! She’s only alive because I chose so! Even now I can end her life at any moment.”

“U-uuu…” Sofia whimpered and curled up around her sister, trying to be as small as possible.

“Hmph! That’s better!” Ophelia said and turned around to Olivia and the guards. “Now, where were we-huh?”

What few guards could still get it up to fuck Olivia were now on the ground: exhausted, dried up husks of their former selves, barely able to move a finger. And of the two female Purple Capes present one was now with her face down and ass up, filled with cum, while the other was getting the dicking of her life that made her grin silly from the pleasure while Olivia pounded her pussy like no tomorrow with a big veiny cock.

“T… The fuck?” Ophelia took a step back.

“More!! More!” the female guard moaned. “That’s the spot! Just like that! Ooohhhh~!”

And while Olivia fucked the guard faster and faster, approaching her orgasm, she lifted her head and looked right into Ophelia’s eyes.

“Yes, I’m cumming!” the woman cried. “Fill me up with cum! Give me all of it! I need it! Ah! I need it now! Now! Noooooooooooowww~~~!”

Olivia jerked and thrust as deep as she could into the female in heat, pumping a hot load deep into the crazed, horny pussy. And while Olivia pumped the guard full of cum she did not break eye-contact with Ophelia.

“What… How…” Ophelia was at a loss for words at what she saw. And as Olivia let go of her satisfied cum receptacle and stood up, she revealed her massive veiny cock in its full horrifying glory.

Ophelia felt a chill run down her spine, and she could not even tell why. Olivia herself did not look triumphant nor satisfied after conquering her assaulters. There was neither sadness nor thirst for vengeance in her eyes. Cum still rolled down Olivia’s body when she took her first step toward Ophelia.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 570: Sibling Reunion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“S-Stop,” ‘Ophelia’ ordered, lacking any conviction in her voice. She could not take her eyes away from Olivia’s giant, erect cock that glistened with her female guards’ pussy juices.

Ophelia’s “command” did appear to even register with Olivia. With a lazy posture and slightly hunched back, she staggered forward. Not even a hint of the ninja girl’s former combative, purposeful stance remained.

Yes, that wasn’t nearly enough, was it? The voice inside Olivia’s head sneered. You want her, don’t you? Of course, you do! After all this time, all the struggle just to reach this ungrateful little brat. And what does she do? Try to kill you and then order your rape?? Someone’s overdue for a thorough disciplining!

“I told you to fucking stop!!” Ophelia screamed and unleashed the full force of her lighting magic on Olivia.

Ha, easy! Olivia blocked the lightning with open palms of her hands. She then gathered the magic in her fists and repelled it right back at Ophelia.

“WHAT!?” Ophelia tried to block her own attack, but the magic overwhelmed her and sent her flying back the same way she treated her guards. “GHAAAAH!”

“Uugh…” Ophelia reeled from a throbbing headache after she hit her head. She didn’t even notice her facial features revert back to the mix of ‘Ophelia’ and ‘Emily’. “Sofia!! Portia! Fucking do your job!”

Emily looked around for her bodyguards and saw Sofia on the other side of the hall. The cat girl carried Portia away on her back while hurrying the other kids ahead of her.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?!” Emily screamed. “Get back here you useless feline trash!! I said come back! I’ll fucking fuck you with a rusty sword, gut you, and serve you piecemeal to the druggies in the S.E.C.R.E.T. District!!”

Sofia did not return. She did not even slow down. And Olivia just staggered on closer to Emily.

“NO!!” Emily fired off another lightning spell with her hand but Olivia just knocked the lighting aside with one hand and took another step forward. Her cock lost none of its veiny firmness.

“What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck is this fever dream!?” Emily panicked as she scrambled and pressed against the same wall that Olivia knocked her against a moment earlier. “What happened to you!?”

Olivia did not answer. She did not even slightly change her absent expression.

“FINE! Be that way!!” Emily screamed, pressed her left hand against the giant jewel in her armor. A powerful electric current started flowing from her hand, through her arm, and upper body. Emily then channeled all that growing power into her right hand and shouted, “I’m giving you this one chance! Walk away! I don’t care how strong you think you’ve gotten; this attack will turn you to ash!”

Olivia took another step forward.

“LAST WARNING!!”

Another step forward.

“FUUUCK OOOOOFFFFFFF!!!” Emily launched a lightning storm at Olivia.

The attack stopped just short of hitting Olivia and crashed against some kind of invisible wall right in front of Olivia’s face. The lighting storm was large enough to spread out in front of Olivia, but there were no gaps in the barrier. The storm dispersed without so much as tickling Olivia.

“Haaa?” Emily’s lower lip trembled. And when she saw Olivia resume her lurching stride, Emily’s shock gave way to fear.

She’s spent. Finally, you get your reward.

“W-Wait! Olivia…” Emily smiled nervously while cold sweat rolled down her face. “Olivia? Sis? Let’s talk about it!”

Oh, we’re long past talking, he-he! To think that pathetic worm thought he could contain your awakened desires! Those pathetic guards were just an appetizer. We both know you crave something more… Personal! Ha-ha-ha!

Seeing no reaction from Olivia, Emily ran for it. But only a few steps into her sprint she smashed face-first into an invisible barrier.

Ha! As if! This sibling reunion is meant to be! Just look at how excited you are! But do ease her into it, he-he. I doubt she’s had anything that big inside her before. Ha… Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

“Sis, please!” Emily begged. “What do you want? Tell me! Just talk to me, please!!”

“O-Olivia?” Beatrice gasped in surprise after running to where she heard screams coming from.

The succubus could not believe her eyes. In a hall littered with bodies—both dead and unconscious—she saw Olivia: completely naked and with a giant, rock-hard cock that even eclipsed her own, approach a terrified pink-haired girl who had her back and arms pressed against thin air, clawing against some invisible wall that seemingly prevented her escape.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 571: The Cavalry Has Arrived

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, great! … Finally found her,” Ember gasped for air, trailing behind Beatrice. She was sweating and looked about done with this whole thing. Beatrice had noticed on the way up how unusually winded her bodyguard appeared. It really looked like that escape from the Pits sapped Ember of her stamina that usually appeared bottomless. “And that pink-haired brat is the one she was after? Fantastic! Let’s pack them both up and get out of-oooh, fuck!

“Olivia! What are you doing?” Beatrice called out to her friend but got no reaction.

“H-Help me!!” Emily cried out for help from two unknown strangers as she clawed at the invisible wall that prevented her escape from her dick-wielding, naked, gone-crazy sister.  Emily didn’t even care who the two strangers were or how they got here. She just wanted one thing. “I’ll give you anything you want! I’ll do anything you want! Just get me away from that crazy bitch!”

Go on! Ravage that pussy! You know you want to!

“I… I do,” Olivia murmured as she approached Emily.

You want to become stronger, don’t you?

“I do.”

Then do it! Once you fuck her silly your transformation will be complete! You thought fucking some guards felt good? Those no-name nobodies can’t even begin to compare! This is where it’s at! Fucking your relatives is the lowest form of depravity! The ultimate taboo! Mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, sisters, brothers—the closer the bond, the greater the sin, the greater the power!

“I know” Olivia said weakly. She didn’t know how she knew. But she knew it. She felt the terrible power already coursing through her veins, corrupting her body and her mind. It felt amazing!

Olivia only had hazy memories of her time in the tight grasp of the Lesser Abomination. Olivia knew that she just had to go on a little further, just give in a little bit more, and this experience would rival that pleasure. That mind-shattering pleasure.

The only difference would be that Olivia would be the one in charge. The one deciding who to fuck and how. Who to pardon and who to punish. Who would be punished by death, and who—by sex. Olivia would finally be strong enough to protect her sister. And not just her. She could protect all who deserved it. And kill all who deserved it. And fuck all who deserved it. Ultimate justice for all!

So what that it would feel out-of-this-world-amazing? Of course, it would! That’s how true justice should feel like! All she had to do was to stop thinking and give in to her urge. That sinful urge that made her so hard it hurt. But was it even that sinful if Emily would love it too?

She’s only scared out of ignorance. She’ll spread her legs for you soon enough. Yes, I feel your desire. I see your fantasies. You’ll hear her moan your name into your ear. Finally, she will submit herself to your guidance. You will finally win her love back! Ultimate love. Ultimate submission. As she shakes her hips on your cock, ha-ha-ha!!

Olivia grabbed Emily by the neck and squeezed.

“Urkh, stop…” Emily chocked. She tried to hit Olivia’s hand away, but her hits were pathetic. Just one hand. Just one hand—that was all it took for Olivia to completely overwhelm Emily. Emily still could not understand what had happened for her sister to suddenly completely eclipse her in power.

“Olivia, what are you doing!?” Beatrice sprinted forward. She had no idea what was happening, but she knew she had to stop this. Something was very wrong. “GHUAAARHG!?”

-40 HP

 

Beatrice was suddenly knocked back. It was as if she ran into an invisible wall that smacked her right back in the face for good measure. Beatrice saw that the pink-haired girl was up against a barrier earlier. But this new barrier was much farther away than that, stopping Beatrice half-way.

It expanded? Beatrice wondered as she wiped the blood off her lip. Stranger than that, something seemed eerily familiar to Beatrice. As if the barrier had some kind of faint aura that she could recognize.

“Olivia, answer me!!” Beatrice screamed, but to no avail.

“There you are,” Flavna said, walking into the damaged hall from the opposite side. The young captain was ruffled, but otherwise appeared to not be seriously injured. Captain Gamesh was just a few steps behind her. Aside from a few loose hairs and some dust on his armor, Gamesh seemed in an even better state than Flavna.

“Captain—” was all that Gamesh could say before he was interrupted.

“Flavna!! Don’t just stand there! Do something!” Emily screamed as loud as she could.

“Is that… Ophelia?” Flavna asked and looked closer at the pink-haired girl in the familiar armor.

“What’s wrong with your face?” Gamesh asked.

“U-Ugh,” Emily quickly covered her face and changed it back to Ophelia. “S-S-She’s using some strange magic or something! It’s like she’s possessed by a demon or something, I don’t fucking know! Just fucking get her off me already!!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 572: Incest is the Fucking Best!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Captain, something is seriously wrong here,” Gamesh said to his shorter fellow captain.

“Could you be any less specific?” Flavna asked.

“For starters, there is a powerful barrier around those two. A sphere. And it just expanded even more—just past that guy that’s laying face down with his naked ass toward us.”

“Can you two useless morons do something already!?” ‘Ophelia’ screamed while Olivia held her in the air by her neck. “She already killed daddy and fucked half our guards unconscious!”

“Can you slip past it?” Flavna asked Gamesh, ignoring the princess.

“With enough time to prepare—”

“Plan B it is,” Flavna decided and sprinted straight ahead to Olivia and ‘Ophelia’.

“Isn’t it always?” despite Flavna’s sudden, dazzling speed, Gamesh had the reflexes to cast a spell. Light ribbons formed and wrapped around Flavna’s legs just before she leaped ahead and landed a spinning kick right against the invisible barrier.

“Ugh,” Flavna grimaced and flipped backward. The impact sent ripples throughout the surface of the invisible barrier, allowing everyone to see its reach. However, the ripples dissipated within seconds and the barrier itself seemed to remain intact.

Even she can’t get through that thing? Beatrice’s worry about Olivia grew even more. At least she’s not attacking us for the moment… “Ember!? Can you do something about that ridiculous wall?”

“Forget it!” Ember all but laughed. “Even if I was at my prime, there’s no way. We better get out of here.”

“Get-why!? You know what’s going on?”

“Probably…”

“Of course, she does!” Olivia said, but her voice was distorted, several pitches lower than the usual. Like a mix of two voices. “How had this casual life been treating you, Ember?”

Ah, shit! Beatrice had some experience with altered mind states. But this whole ‘Exorcism’ thing she had no idea how to tackle.

“Queen Merillia left us a parting gift,” Ember said.

“She did no such thing,” Olivia chuckled. “When I saw you, I knew you could escape. So, this little excursion is all me.”

On the opposite side of the barrier Flavna looked for an explanation, “Gamesh?”

The blue0haired captain closed his eyes and quietly chanted a spell.

Ember walked up to Beatrice, grabbed her by the hand and said, “We need to leave, now!”

“I will not!” Beatrice pulled her hand away.

“Have you not had enough last time!?” Ember shouted in frustration.

“Go ahead, run again!” Olivia laughed. “You two are laughably inconsequential. I came here for this.”

“Ember, who is that?” Beatrice asked.

“Back off, pretty boy!” Olivia growled.

“Ghuah!?” Gamesh got knocked back by an invisible force. He shook off the effects of the mysterious attack and screamed, “Flavna, get away from them!”

“It’s one of the Sovereigns, Beelzebub,” Ember said. “Well, a small part of him. Trying to contain even a third of his spirit would’ve been enough to tear that poor idiot’s body apart from inside out.”

“Beelze… That’s the thing that was inside the Queen?” Beatrice asked.

“Just the fact that she can keep her body together is impressive,” Ember said and grabbed Beatrice’s hand again. “Now, let’s talk about this somewhere else!”

“I already told you; I will not leave her!”

“And what do you plan to do then!? You can’t fuck a Sovereign out of her!”

“I might just try! It’s still better than giving up!”

“Hm? A ‘you’re still inside there somewhere’ hate-fuck between friends?” Olivia asked. “It’s not like this one wouldn’t be down to getting railed by you again. I might indulge that later. Will it get all sappy? Oh, but only if we also get her sister involved!”

“Don’t talk about me like some-huurhk!”

“Shut it!” Olivia said and choked ‘Ophelia’ to silence.

“S-sister?” Beatrice asked.

“Of course!” Olivia raised her voice proudly. “Why did you think I got interested in this pathetic excuse for a fighter? While Merillia toyed with her I peeked into her mind. Two loving sisters cruelly separated. How could I resist their plight? After a daring rescue they share a warm, loving embrace. After all they endured, their feelings for each other run wild; their hands slip where they shouldn’t; their lips touch, they feel each other’s hotness…”

“Stop,” Beatrice’s voice trembled as she helplessly watched from behind an impenetrable barrier.

“Of course, this turned out even better!” Olivia laughed. “One sister in denial, another a monster. It’s one thing to partake in a loving sisterly relationship. To have them fuck each other out of hate, ha-ha-ha! Look at how hard her cock is! She’s aching to ravage her sister! And my delay is only making her dick hurt more, her urge rise more! Incest is the fucking best!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 573: Length and Decency

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Flavna breathed out. “How did a damn leader of the demons get here? Also, he’s a frail-looking girl?”

“The Sovereign’s force is inside of her, yes,” Gamesh acknowledged. “However, it is without a doubt not his whole spirit but just a fraction that he placed inside of her. As for where he came from, maybe he will be kind enough to answer.”

“Tch,” Flavna spat and then shouted, “Hey, you frail looking piece of shit! How about you stop covering behind that barrier of yours and come pick on someone who can actually throw a punch!”

“Oh, you want some of this too?” Olivia laughed and turned sideways, flaunting her massive dick that swung with a force of a bat. “Aren’t I popular today? But no, unless you two sheep are related to either of these girls or each other, I’m not interested.”

“Sheep?” Flavna snarled. “Gamesh, if you’re done taking a nap, then get your ass up and get me past that stupid wall!”

“Heh,” Olivia turned away from the captains, completely disregarding them as threats.

Flavna looked stunned, then enraged. She dropped into a fighting stance and slammed her fist against the stone floor, making it rumble. She then quickly raised her bloody fist and struck the floor again. After the second strike she dashed forward with a scream and her hand pulled back, with the clear intent of breaking through the barrier.

“STOP!!” Gamesh screamed.

Flavna didn’t stop. She struck the barrier with all her force, maximizing her speed and thrust right at the edge of the barrier that was invisible. The strike was powerful enough that Flavna’s closed fist went past the edge of the barrier while it rippled like the ocean after an earthquake. However, Flavna’s strike was only enough to bend the barrier inward at that one spot. And all of the force that she unleashed on the barrier was swiftly returned to her hand. A quiet crack was followed by a loud expulsion and Flavna’s scream. Even as flew backward the strange angle of her forearm and wrist was clearly visible.

“No non-blood relations allowed in here,” Olivia said with a sinister smile. She then looked Ophelia in the eyes and said, “Sorry for taking too long. I hope that you still haven’t dried up down there. Or would it be more fun if you did? I just can’t decide. It will depend on this one’s reaction. Would you like to be fucked into liking it or would you prefer screaming ‘no’ the whole time to retain your claim to innocence? Oh, just look at how you’re salivating for your sister’s giant erection!”

“She’s drooling because she’s about to pass out from your choking!!” Beatrice screamed.

“Oh?” Olivia raised an eyebrow. She then loosened her grip and asked, “Is that true?”

“G-gho f-fuck yourself!” Ophelia gasped.

“Everybody says that but it’s not as fun as you might imagine,” Olivia said with a tear in her eye. “But don’t worry—I’ll let you experience that for yourself later. Oh, when you masturbate do you prefer to play with your ass or your pussy?”

“DIE!!” Ophelia screamed, grabbed Olivia’s face and unleashed her lightning through both hands.

Olivia swiftly punched Ophelia in the gut, cracking the armor apart just below the embedded jewel. With a pained “Guh”, the lightning stopped, and Ophelia’s pained, reddish face returned back to Emily.

“I asked because I imagined you fucking yourself with a long cock I’d give you later,” Olivia continued as if nothing had happened, “But then I wondered which hole you’d prefer. Many would think it’d be the pussy, but you’d be surprised how many human females end up settling on the ass. When both length and any pretense of decency no longer are a consideration—”

“OLIVIA, SNAP OUT OF IT!!” Beatrice screamed at the top of her lungs. “After all this time, after everything you went through just to get to your sister, you’re going to let some perverted freak control you!?”

“Some?” Olivia asked, insulted.

“How many times did we have to listen to you crying ‘sister this’, ‘sister that’!?” Beatrice continued. “Do you plan to just prove Ember right? Had I known that you’d just give in, sprout a dick and then sit back while a demon uses your body to rape your sister, I would have just let Ember put you out of your misery right from the start!”

“I’m sorry,” Olivia said with a trembling voice.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 574: Primal, Animalistic Drive

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“I did tell you to stop,” Gamesh told Flavna while kneeling next to her. The young captain’s right hand was mangled, and both her wrist and forearm were swollen. Gamesh hovered his hands over Flavna’s forearm and quickly chanted a spell.

“And I told you to stop being useless and do something about that barrier!”

“There’s not much I can do,” Gamesh replied with a more serious tone. “In all likelihood, he’s not attacking us because he can’t. In such a fractional state, that Sovereign probably foregone offense for absolute defense. So, while that barrier is up…”

“Shut up,” Flavna groaned while Gamesh cast magic with soft light on her destroyed right hand. “I am the captain of the city guard! I will not stand idle with one of the demon leaders less than a hundred feet from me!”

“Might I suggest a slower approach?” Gamesh asked. “The Sovereign will not remain passive forever. We could use this time to gain additional forces for the inevitable fight. No matter how long the Sovereign can keep that barrier up there must be a limit. And it has to be much more difficult to maintain on the move.”

“Get help from where?” Flavna asked. “Grizwald is dead, Rivaldo is dead. Mimi is hardly the combat type, but the others would be even more useless here. As for the regular soldiers, even if sheer numbers would make a difference, between this and the mine event we lost over half our forces.”

“We’ll have to ask the Guild and the Palace for assistance,” Gamesh said.

“Yeah… What was it they said about our Queen?” Flavna asked.

“You having memory issues? That’s a first.”

“Haven’t the last few days been too eventful? The city has been sleepwalking for years. Compared to the recent events the usual disturbances don’t even register. And the only acknowledgment from the Palace we get is an unofficial visit from one of the princesses who is all too happy to leave her sister in our detention?”

“The King has… Had issues for years.”

“Inform the Guild and the Palace that a powerful demon has attacked and is currently within the remains of our fortress,” Flavna said. “I want to see their response.”

“As you wish,” Gamesh said. He then looked slightly up, and his eyes went white.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the invisible barrier, Olivia said “Sorry.”

“Huh? ‘Sorry’?” Olivia then asked herself. “No, I’m not! And neither are you! You want to fuck her, so stop pretending!”

“I do,” Olivia acknowledged with tears rolling down her face.

“Then stop fucking crying and fuck your sister instead!” Olivia screamed at herself.

“I’m sorry, Emily,” Olivia said to her sister with a tearful smile and lowered her back on the ground.

“I f-forgive-cough-forgive you-cough-so just let me go!” Emily quickly said as quickly as she could while trying to regain her breath after being held by the neck for so long.”

“I’m so, so sorry,” Olivia embraced Emily and held her tightly.

“Yes, yes, let’s talk later, but—”

“But he is right,” Olivia all but whispered while tightening her arms around Emily. “You feel it too, don’t you, that accursed thing? He’s not the one making me this way. Probably not. Even as I fucked your guards one by one, I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop, but I wanted to do it anyway.

“It felt really good, you know? To just let go. Let them use my body however they wanted. Seeing their lust for me in their eyes. How much they wanted to fill me up with their cum. To mark me as their property. It should have been humiliating, even as I say it, but it was so exciting for some reason.

“The way they roughly used my mouth one after another; feeling their hot stuff splash across my face: it was exhilarating! But do you know what felt even better? Taking control! Watching their shocked, pathetic faces while I made them whimper, sucked them dry. Hearing their grunts and pained moans because I made them feel so good that they couldn’t stop even when their dicks got sore.

“You probably can’t really relate to that, can you? That primal, animalistic drive to fornicate over and over that pushes you past the increasing pain. Did you know that this isn’t the first time my clit grew into a big veiny erection? It makes me stupid, but it feels so good that I don’t even care. Even now…”

“S-sis…” Emily gasped within Olivia’s superhuman hold.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 575: The Only Way

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You were right,” Olivia said to Emily. “I looked down on all of them. But given the chance… The things I did when possessed by pleasure you wouldn’t believe. The things I said, the faces I made. You probably would have laughed your murderous little ass off if you saw me. And I probably wouldn’t have stopped and just kept on fucking. Just like I can’t stop myself now. No matter how much I stall.”

Olivia held Emily with one hand and reached down to Emily’s belt, to the hilt of Emily’s short sword with the other hand.

“O-Olivia?” Emily asked.

Olivia put her hand on the hilt of Emily’s short sword and pulled.

“OLIVIA!?” Emily screamed when she heard the friction of the cold, sharp steel.

“I’m sorry that I failed you. I wish I had noticed sooner. If I paid more attention… If I was better… Maybe I could have prevented this darkness that consumed you. That I let consume me too.”

“What the hell are you doing!?” Olivia angerly asked in a different voice with a rough grimace.

“I can’t stop myself,” Olivia said in a quieter voice. “But I can’t let myself do this either. And I can’t let you go on like this either.”

“S-Sis!?” Emily’s lips trembled. “What are you… You can’t!”

“Olivia!!” Beatrice screamed and rushed into the barrier, only to be repelled.

“I wish I was smart enough to figure out a better way,” Olivia cried. “I way to save you. To undo all the evil that you’ve done. To bring back everyone you killed. To unwind time back to when you were a happy little girl and we played together. But I can’t do that. It’s taking me all of my strength just to hold back from violating you. And I don’t have any strength left.”

“Stop it, you stupid bitch, you’re ruining everything!!” Olivia growled.

“After we fuck each other silly and I willingly indulge in any and all sick, amazing depravity that piece of shit thinks of, we’ll both return to the Queen,” Olivia said. “To be used as cheap toys until they grow bored of us. I deserve that for all my failings. But I won’t let you suffer any more than you already have.”

“Shut it, you dumb slut!!” Olivia screamed. “What suffering!? I gave just a taste of the pleasure to come! You have no idea what you’re giving up!”

“H-heh, even such big demon’s get scared?” Olivia asked.

“I’M NOT!!” Olivia growled.

“Liar,” Olivia smiled. “Just like you feel my current perverse desires, I feel your fear. I need me to return to your true self. Until then you’re trapped inside. And if I die, does this part of you die too?”

Olivia put the tip of the short sword against Emily’s back.

“Insane suicidal bitch!!” Olivia screamed in anger and frustration.

“That’s a yes,” Olivia smiled. “I may not be strong enough to kill you fully, but… Killing even a part of a Sovereign is also arousing. Can you feel how hard I am to kill you?”

“You’re only killing yourself and your sister!!” Olivia screamed. “I’ll be just fine!!”

“Olivia!!” despite Beatrice’s increasingly desperate efforts to break through, she only did more damage to herself, leaving only a bloody stain on the invisible wall that separated her from Olivia.

“Sis!!” Emily cried. “I don’t want to die!”

“Neither do I,” Olivia said. “But despite all that you’ve done, I still love you.”

“I-I love you too!!” Emily panicked. “I love you too, so please, let’s just leave! Let me go and lets run away! Anywhere you want! I’ll do anything you want! I promise!”

“I-I can’t” Olivia gasped; her arms trembled. “I’m already at my limit. I’m sorry.”

“NOOO!” Emily screamed and unleashed all the magic that she could. She engulfed them both in lightning. Despite the agony, even as she cried her lungs out, Emily did not stop the magic. She was willing to suffer through anything to stop her sister.

But despite the agonizing pain, the electrifying shocks only tightened Olivia’s grip on the hilt of the sword and she just needed to gather the demonic strength she was granted to push on.

“STOP THAT PSYCHO BITCH!!” Olivia screamed.

The barrier in front of Beatrice vanished and she rushed forward just as Olivia drove the blade in with all her demonic force.

Olivia thrust through her sister and did not stay her hand even when she momentarily felt the sharp tip on her own skin. She pushed past the self-preservation instinct, and only forcefully stopped when the hilt of the blade hit Emily’s back. By then the tip of the sword broke through between Olivia’s spine and left shoulder blade, destroying her heart.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 576: Grasping at Straws

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“NO!!” Beatrice screamed as she sprinted to Olivia and saw the sword burst through Olivia’s back.

“GWRAAAGH!!” Olivia let out a pained scream that barely sounded human. This scream coincided with a loud shockwave that blasted from Olivia in all directions and knocked everyone off their feet.

“Ugh…” Beatrice’s ears were ringing. She got completely disoriented for a moment, and it took her a couple of seconds to even realize she was on the floor and which side was up and down. But as she slowly regained her bearings, she saw two bodies lying one on top of the other with the handle of a sword sticking out of the back of the body on top.

“No, no, no, no, no,” Beatrice repeated over and over as she crawled, got up, stumbled, fell, and got up again to run to the motionless bodies. When Beatrice finally dropped next to the two bodies, she didn’t dare touch either of them to avoid moving the lodged sword and make the wound even worse. But when Beatrice looked at Olivia’s face that stuck out from under the pink-hared girl’s body light had already faded from her open eyes.

“No, no-no-no,” Beatrice did not want to accept this. She couldn’t. She brough her hand to Olivia’s nose. No breath. She pressed two fingers to the side of Olivia’s neck, just under the jaw. No pulse.

“You don’t get to do this!” Beatrice screamed at Olivia.

With no other options, Beatrice grabbed the handle of the sword and steadily pulled it out. She then got the other girl off Olivia and saw what she feared to see—a gaping wound that broke several ribs and went right through where Olivia’s heart was supposed to be.

I just need to heal the wound, Beatrice calmed herself and went through her System looking for some way to heal Olivia. The only thing she had at her disposal was her [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill.

This Skill cannot be used on a dead target.

 

“FUCK!!” Beatrice cursed and went on to dig through her System to find some other healing Skill to acquire.

There it is! Abysmally weak when compared to her [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)], but that didn’t matter. Beatrice needed something.

Skill Name: Magic Heal

Rank: E

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: 50 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: Heals 1 target for 10% of their maximum Health.
Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 2 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 10

 

She used one of her available Skill Points to purchase the Skill in the System and instantly used it on Olivia.

This Skill cannot be used on a dead target.

 

“FUCK!!” Beatrice went back to her System. She needed something stronger. But she found nothing that looked anything like a resurrection skill. Or an organ transplant skill. Or a soul retention skill. Or a corpse reanimation skill. Or a time rewind skill. Or a dimensional travel skill. Or a—

Dream Invasion!! Beatrice’s eyes dashed over sleeping, mind, and spirit, and she instantly acquired the Skill with the hopes of getting to Olivia’s mind.

Skill Name: Dream Invasion

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 4 hours

Description: Invade the dreams of a single sleeping target. The succubus has direct control over the target’s dreams. No bodily harm can be done but has the potential to break the target's mind and spirit.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 30 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 10

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 12

 

This Skill cannot be used on a dead target.

 

“FUCK YOU!!!” Beatrice screamed, embraced Olivia’s body and broke down in tears.

While Beatrice cried over Olivia’s body, captains Flavna and Gamesh slowly walked over to the bodies.

“Any trace of the demon?” Flavna asked her partner.

Gamesh shook his head.

Flavna then stepped closer to Emily’s body and kicked it over to take a better look at her face.

“Same armor,” Flavna examined Emily head to toe, “Same height and physique. According to the guards she was no more insufferable than usual… What about Lord Belmot?”

“Still the same fat face, if that’s what you’re asking,” Gamesh said, standing at the edge of the big blood puddle around Belmot’s body. “And also, very dead.”

Flavna then looked at Ember and said, “Stay right where you are and don’t try anything funny.”

“I would have but our former ninja pal ruined the mood for funny,” Ember replied and remained standing right where she was since she tried to drag Beatrice away.

“Alright, now,” Flavna raised her voice as she looked around at the countless other bodies of Purple Cape guards in varying state of undress, “Those of you who remain acting dead and are not on your feet within the next five seconds will no longer need to act.”

Nearly everyone flinched.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 577: Roundhoused

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“How far has the inner guard fallen!?” captain Flavna roundhouse kicked one of the guards that just rose to his feed. “Pressing to the ground with your pants down while your lord and lady are assassinated!?”

Another guard raised his finger and said, “Actually, he was killed earlier, before we had sex with—BWEKH”

“Not only did you fail in your primary duty, but you also celebrated with an orgy!?” Flavna shouted after sending another guard tumbling. “I still remember when you had both a semblance of skill and dignity! What happened!?”

“I don’t know!” another guard cried. “It all happened so quickly! That assassin suddenly killed Lord Belmot, and the p-princess ordered us—GHUAKH~!”

“She was never a ‘princess’, you spineless simpletons!” Flavna corrected and then adjusted a few strands of her black hair from her face. “… Well?”

After three roundhouse kicks the other guards saw the emerging pattern and kept their mouths shut. They stood with their backs straight, arms at the sides, trying not to move while they stared at the cracks in the walls and the ceiling.

Ember watched this from a slight distance without making a sound. It did not escape Flavna’s notice how effortless it was for the freckled redhead to stay so still that one might have eventually forgotten she was even present. Beatrice still held Olivia’s body and didn’t seemingly notice or care for the dealings with the guards.

“Hah, so this is it?” Flavna asked and slowly walked along them. “You have fallen so low that you would rather stay silent than confess your incompetence?”

“L-Lady Ophelia struck down the assailant all on her own,” another guard spoke up with a trembling voice, avoiding looking at the captain. “She then ordered us to rape the assassin as punishment. I didn’t want to do it, but Lady Ophelia killed anyone who did not do as commanded—KHWEHK~!”

“Since you’re alive, you followed the commands of a deranged, spoiled brat!” Flavna further berated the guards. “Who—by the way—it turns out wasn’t even the real Lady Ophelia! But you all somehow missed that despite practically living with her!”

“But the assassin turned out to be a demon!” another guard argued. “She put a spell on us! We wouldn’t have done it if not for th-HKWEAKH!”

“Pigshit!” Flavna screamed. “If you were half the soldiers you once were, you would not have ended up with your pants down and dicks glistening with cum next to the corpse of your Lord!”

“We’re sorry for this inexcusable performance!” another guard dropped on one knee and bowed his head. “We’ve grown complacent and weak. I beg for your mercy and one more chance to prove myself!”

“Ugh,” Flavna looked down at the guard with disgust.

“We have failed you,” the other guard declared in unison, following suit and falling to one knee. “Allow us to prove ourselves once more!”

Even the guards who got roundhoused by Flavna pushed past the pain and got on one knee like the others, bowing their head as low as they could.

Flavna sighed and—after a moment of looking at the pathetic lot—said, “To start with, you’ll all be on double shifts down at the ground until all the rubble is shifted and usable material sorted for the masons. We’ll see if you still have the strength that separates you from an average citizen.”

“Thank you for this opportunity!!” all the guards said in near-perfect unison.

“Get to work at once!” Flavna commanded. “You might actually be useful to this city for once, if you hurry up.”

The guards did not need to be told twice. They sprinted past captain Flavna, and then past apathetic Ember, toward the quickest way down they knew, racing to be first to start the grueling work that awaited them. Even the roundhoused guards limped after the others.

“Not you,” Flavna grabbed the last guard that limped past her by his torn shirt. She then look at Gamesh and asked, “Do you mind?”

“Certainly not,” Gamesh said and walked over to her and the guard who now swallowed nervously.

As Gamesh walked he raised his left hand, grabbed the wrist with his right hand and silently chanted a spell that made his hand glow and strange symbols flow across the skin.

“C-Captain?” the guard shook in fear as he looked up at Gamesh.

“This won’t hurt a lot,” Gamesh said and put his glowing hand on the guards forehead.

“Ah-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~”

The guard’s eyes lit up like the sun as he screamed his heart out. But only a few seconds later the glow stopped, his scream ended and he fell lifelessly sideways on the floor.

“Poor fools,” Gamesh said while massaging his hand. “You weren’t wrong in your assessment. It seems that the Sovereign visibly altered that girl toward the end. Though I do not dare to guess how much of it was his direct control and how much was manipulation or other such thing. She certainly did not appear to be nearly as strong when they first arrived as she turned out to be later.”

“Was she the one who killed Lord Belmot then?”

“It could have been either her or Emily, her sister, apparently. But thinking rationally it did not even make sense for that Olivia girl to do it at that time. Had the guards been more observant they could have clued in on the imposter.”

Flavna then looked at Ember and asked, “Is it just me or do you bring death and destruction wherever you go?”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 578: Suicidal

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ember listened to Flavna’s remark and answered, “From where I’m standing, wherever your glorious Purple Capes go death, torture, and rape follow.”

Flavna’s eye twitched and she asked, “Is everyone in your group suicidal?”

Ember shrugged, “Not really, but after what we’ve been through, could you blame us if we were?”

“Gamesh,” Flavna motioned the other captain closer and then asked quietly, “Did you get a reply?”

“Oh, yes,” Gamesh answered. “The Guild supposedly immediately dispatched its main combat force. As for the Palace… I made contact with the Palace Guard. They said they would inform their commander, and that is all I heard from them.”

“What a joke,” Flavna shook her head. “As for you two—”

The sound of a thunderous eruption interrupted the captain. The sound came from outside, far below, in the city. But the damaged fortress was also affected. It trembled, and cracks further spread through the walls. More brickwork was dislodged and another part of the damaged outer wall cracked and collapsed down below. But as the trembling subsided, the fortress still stood.

“What now!?” Flavna ran up to the opening in the wall to take a look at what caused the earthquake. And it did not take more than a second to see the massive, multi-limbed creature crawl from beneath the fortress rubble. “That fucking abomination again!?”

Beatrice’s eyes snapped wide open when she heard that. She let go of Olivia’s bloody body, jumped up, and rushed to the opening. Without even a thought for fear of heights, Beatrice looked straight down and saw the thing that flashed in her mind when she heard the captain speak.

The tentacle demon shed the rubble off its body as it rose to its full form. From above, the demon’s giant, disc-like body, full of countless swellings and lumps of different sizes and colors looked like a plate painted in dark and sickly colors by a disturbed artist.

The demon did not waste time in finding new victims. While it used some tentacles to remove the biggest pieces of debris off its body, it used all its other tentacles to find grab new victims among those that just arrived to rescue possible survivors. The demon’s many moving, breathing protrusions already began to spread its vile purplish mist around it. And the first people that the demon captured it put straight into the thick of the purple mist and held them there like meat in marinade.

“PIECE OF SHIT!!” Beatrice screamed and jumped right out of the opening, with the demon’s body as her landing target.

“What are you—?” Flavna reached out to grab Beatrice, but she did not expect such a reckless action, and only caught air in her hand as she watched Beatrice fall presumably to her death hundreds of feet below.

Flavna turned to Ember and said, “You were saying!?”

“Could you blame us?” Ember repeated with a smile and slowly approached the edge where Flavna stood with one hand on the damaged wall for support.

“Woah there,” Gamesh walked up and stood between Ember and Flavna.

“But I just wanted to see,” Ember explained herself with a shy, pleading smile. “Aren’t you curious what else the person who turned your soldiers into brainless, milk-guzzling fanatics is capable of?”

Flavna looked down again and watched the insane woman rapidly approach the tentacle abomination.

As Beatrice fell, she brought up her Skill menu that she futilely sifted through in search a Skill that could save Olivia. With her last available Skill Point, Beatrice Enhanced her [Succubus's Wings (+1)] to a next enhancement level of (+2) and went into a controlled descend.

Skill Enhancement: Succubus's Wings (+2)

Rank: D

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Small wings on Succubus's back. Provide noticeable lift and impressive gliding potential.

Can protect from fall damage by additional 50 feet compared to regular humans.

Can expend Stamina Points with a 1-to-1 feet-to-Stamina ratio to prevent fall damage from greater heights if landing on something soft or in water. Able to jump into a low-level flight and maintain it by expending 1 Stamina Point per second.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 10

 

Beatrice then activated her [Sharp Claws (+2)], and with a scream, “HEY, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, UP HERE!!” lunged claws-first straight into one of the bigger bubbling festering masses on the demon’s body.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 579: Pervy Bastard

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You like that!?” Beatrice screamed as she sliced through the abomination’s flesh with her [Sharp Claws (+2)]. “And that!? And that!? And how about this!?”

The giant abomination launched several tentacles at Beatrice which she cut up to little pieces like sausages.

During this moment, the abomination opened up several of its bubbling masses and erupted clouds of purple mist all over Beatrice.

“Oh, haven’t you gone off a bit prematurely?” Beatrice asked and then noticed something was off. “… Oh, oh, I see!”

A quick glance at her system was all it took to see Beatrice’s Arousal Points surging.

Arousal Points

165/526 (+0.01/sec)

 

Arousal Points

205/526 (+0.01/sec)

 

Arousal Points

245/526 (+0.01/sec)

 

“Come to think of it, we failed to reach a satisfying climax in our last intercourse, didn’t we?” Beatrice asked, feeling her cock getting harder. “I see. So that’s why you’ve come back. You wanted some more of me, huh?”

Beatrice raised her arm high into the air and with a shout swung down hard. She thrust deep into the abomination’s flesh.

“Yeah, tearing you to little pieces is exciting!” Beatrice smiled as she pulled out her arm, covered in the abomination’s insides.

Oh, right. You’re into this sort of thing.

With all its massive limbs used to support its preposterous body, the giant tentacle monster only had its tentacles to use on someone on its back. And it hurled several more at Beatrice. She quickly sliced them up to pieces, then grabbed the third one and split it open at its tip. Beatrice then pulled the open tentacle toward her cock and unceremoniously used it as a fleshlight for her throbbing cock.

-105.2 AP

 

“Thanks, I needed that!” Beatrice said after blowing her load all over the tentacle’s insides. She then swung her arm and sliced the tentacle clean off a couple of feet away from her cock. Cum spurted out of the cut off tentacle.

Beatrice pulled the used piece of meat off her cock and added, “But I never said you could have my cum.”

The abomination let out a rumbling scream.

“Oh, you want more!? Sure thing!” Beatrice jumped up and came down on another protruding mushy mass, thrusting deep and creating a hole with her nails. Purple gas burst out of that hole which Beatrice swiftly plugged her long tail and started thrusting it in and out of the mushy mass. “You like that!? Huh!? Of course, you do! You’re a pervy little bastard, aren’t you? You’re into all sort of freaky shit.”

The demon launched more tentacles at Beatrice, which she cut up like the rest. She then grabbed together a fistful of cut-up tentacles and wedged them into the hole that she continued fucking with her tail.

“Thanks again!” Beatrice let out an evil laugh. “I was just looking for something to stuff your loose hole with! This is much better! And the juices that your tentacles leak make for an acceptable lube too!”

The tentacle monster howled and shook violently. The sudden jerk overstimulated Beatrice’s tail and she momentarily lost her balance and fell just as she came.

-105.2 AP

 

Beatrice’s tail slipped out of the lubricated hole as she fell, but she managed to sink her nails into the side of the abomination’s disc-shaped body before she could fall off completely.

“I’m usually not into these pain games, especially if they leave marks, but you just keep asking for more!” Beatrice shouted as she pulled one set of her long fingernails out of the abomination’s flesh only to sink her nails in again a little higher, climbing the demon like a wolverine.

The demon roared even louder, shaking left and right, swinging its tentacles.

“Yes, yes, I know you want it harder and rougher, give me a moment to recoup!”

The abomination dropped all the captive victims it still held up to this point and launched all of its tentacles at Beatrice.

Beatrice jumped up back on the monster’s body and went back to work on the tentacles with increasing ease. She cut one tentacle, two; then she sliced the tip off the third tentacle, retracted her nails, made a fist, and shoved that fist into the tentacle up to her elbow.

“I’ve never tried fisting before. Is this how it works?”

Beatrice then opened her fist inside the tentacle and extended her claws, ripping the tentacle apart from the inside to the music of the abomination’s howls.

“Hm… Maybe not,” Beatrice said as she got the remains of the tentacle off her arm. Beatrice then saw more incoming tentacles. They all had long, pointy needles on their tips, all aimed right at her head.

“Are you into self-fucking too?” Beatrice asked before cutting a hole in another festering mass on the demon’s back. She then grabbed together several tentacles with its squirming pointy needles at the tips and shoved them needles-first into the hole.

The abomination howled.

“You pervy bastard,” Beatrice smiled as she forced the tentacles deeper and deeper into the abomination’s hole.

A familiar unpleasant screeching announced the arrival of the abomination’s escorts: bug-like skittering demonlings that crawled from beneath the rubble.

“Oh, we’re escalating to group sex already?” Beatrice asked. “Sure, let’s see who lasts the longest!”

Beatrice pulled out of the abomination’s hole, drove her nails into its flesh and slid down along its side and one of its legs. This left yards and yards of five long, uninterrupted gashes all along Beatrice’s path. The abomination’s wounds spewed vile fluid like a fountain behind Beatrice. Just as the morning sun rose over the city walls it created a sickly rainbow in the abomination’s fluids behind Beatrice’s back as she sprinted toward the demonlings and sliced open the first one in her path.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 580: Worth of a Bug

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Beatrice received a second level-up notification from her System as she finished up with the demonlings. She was covered from head to toe in monster liquids in varying shades of purple. She couldn’t tell if it was some form of blood or mucus from the demonlings and the abomination, but she was already getting used to the wretched stench.

“That’s it?” Beatrice asked after beheading the last of the demonlings that crawled out to defend the tentacle monster. “So much for my gangbang! You guys really need to work on your stamina. Maybe come out into the sunlight more often because it looks like all that time underground did you no favors.”

Beatrice then lifted up the spiky, fangy demonling head that was twice the size of her own and asked aloud, “How many was it? Ten?”

She then brought up the quest she received what felt like ages ago.

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

1.      Find and kill twenty Demonlings.

2.      Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius.

Rewards: Princess Mary

 

“Twenty?” Beatrice sighed. “How am I supposed to even haul all these back to the palace? I’d need a whole escort and a wagon. Not that I’m welcome there anyway.” Beatrice brought the head closer and took a whiff. “Ugh, can’t even tell if the head stinks or that’s just from me… Forget it!” She tossed the head aside. “Maybe if I bring the head of the Queen instead, that King will accept it as a replacement… Now, where was I?”

Beatrice turned around and took a look at the body of the mauled tentacle monster. It laid still on the ruins of the fortress. Its ravaged legs gave out under the massive body before Beatrice was even half-way done with the demonling infestation. The abomination had cuts all over its body: long and deep, short and shallow; puss and other liquids seeping out of the wounds.

Beatrice swiftly thrust her long fingernail claws into the idle body, twisted them and asked, “How long do you intend to play dead, huh?”

The monster did not move.

“Do you take me for an idiot!?” Beatrice asked, getting increasingly irritated. With each sentence she mauled the monster’s body more and more. “I know you’re not dead! I haven’t received my levels for the kill! Don’t even try to tell me that your gigantic murderous ass worth less than a bunch of bugs!”

But even after creating a gaping hole in the side of the monster’s body, Beatrice got no response. “Fine!”

She jumped up on the body. In her anger Beatrice didn’t even notice how little effort it took her to jump to a height that no ordinary human could while also landing as gracefully as a bird. An angry, dirty bird, out for blood.

Beatrice marched right to the center of the abomination’s body where it had its giant, closed moth. She then swung up and thrust down with all her force to pierce the purple fleshy gums.

Beatrice’s claws clanged against the hard walls that suddenly burst from all sides over the abomination’s mouth to protect it.

“Ha! Knew it!” Beatrice laughed and blocked incoming tentacles that burst out around her.

“So, you’re capable of thought, huh!? HUH!?” Beatrice shouted as she cut through the tentacles. “You thought you’d just lay here and then try to escape later!? You don’t want to die, is that it!? Then what about all those people that you killed!? What about everyone who you fucked into insanity and led them to death anyway!? HUH!? Answer me you fucking piece of shit!!”

After cutting through all the tentacles Beatrice started to claw into the monster’s body around the shield it created for its mouth. The armor was softer and softer the further it was from the center, so it became only a matter of time before Beatrice would be able to dig to the core of the beast.

The monster must have sensed it too, because all its bulbous swollen masses—both wounded and whole—burst open and unleashed clouds of purple gas. Along with the gas, thick liquid splurged out of the openings. The wounded monster forced out as much gas as it could in the last ditch effort, further damaging its ravaged body.

At the peak of the monster’s strength it would have instantly covered all of its body in thick mist, but in this condition it was neither able to debilitate the succubus with lewd thoughts not fully obscure from sight how it opened its shield and launched its vulnerable core out of an even more vulnerable position.

The escaping, pulsating, cancerous body was long and gross. It had several tentacle-like antennae on both ends and more legs than worth counting. It tried to sprint away over its own discarded body, but Beatrice would have none of it. She jumped up above the spreading gas clouds to better see the long shadow moving through them. Then with her [Blink (+1)] Skill Beatrice moved right over the creature and landed right on top of it.

“Give them back!” Beatrice demanded as she tore the monster to pieces and splashed its guts and liquids all over the place and herself. “Give them all back and then you can run! But you can’t, can you!? Then you can’t run away either! I’ll tear all of you to pieces! You, the other murder-raper demons, your leaders, and all your allies, starting with that so-called Queen!”

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 581: This and That Happened

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“She was that strong?” Flavna looked down in disbelief at how Beatrice single-handedly took on a lesser abomination as well as over a dozen demonlings. “That doesn’t even…” Flavna swiftly turned to Ember and demanded, “You, explain! Who the hell is that?”

“The Savior of this world,” Ember answered. “According to a certain High Priest.”

That lunatic!?” Flavna asked with disgust. “Oh, you’re a member of his sex cult. But, no, that doesn’t explain anything! I’ve never seen or even heard of that person before a couple of days ago. Where did the High Priest find someone like her?”

“Would you believe me if I told you it was a summoning ritual?” Ember asked.

“I could have Gamesh dig through that insolent little head of yours if you continue playing games,” Flavna said.

“If you could, you would have done so already,” Ember answered with a smile and looked at the blue haired captain. “Such a convenient spell is too good to be true. What’s the limitation? A willing contract?”

“And here I thought that Lucarad only kept the lowest of degenerates and nymphomaniacs around him,” Gamesh said.

“Some of us degenerates have a working brain,” Ember replied.

“Enough!” Flavna raised her voice.

Ember sighed and spoke matter-of-factly, “The High Priest had been trying to summon a Savior for years. Used some ancient scrolls he dug up who-knows-where. A few days ago, he miraculously succeeded. A sexy being with both male and female genitalia, a pair of big titties, an impressive sex drive, and an even more impressive potential for growth.

“After a quick orgy to celebrate, he took her to the King himself. His… Majesty, gave us a couple of quests. One was to kill twenty demonlings and bring him the heads. The other was to turn one of his daughters into a skilled slut, not that she needs any help with that.

“This and that happened, most notable being one of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild’s most prominent members unleashing a horde of demonlings with an abomination to top off the most recent Games. Feeling unwelcome by a certain Captain—and in need of help dealing with our tainted…. Friend—we returned to the High Priest only to find his entire gathering slaughtered by one of the Princesses. Then another one arrived—commander of the palace guards—only to help finish the job.

“And when the two of them and their demonic powers were not enough—yes, you heard me right: whether they acquired those powers or they had demon spirits inside them, or they were demons in disguise, they most certainly possessed powers far above their paygrade.

“Anyway, after we dealt with those two, the Queen herself showed her face, and her true allegiance. It turned out that the Queen’s been cheating on her senile, drug-addled husband. Big surprise. And her fancy is having demons inside of her in more ways than one. And not just any demon. She spent the entire time holding hands with one of the Sovereigns, Beelzebub. The same one whose spirit you witnessed possess that hapless idiot. Though this was just a sliver of his spirit.

“And now Beatrice went to tear that tentacle freak a new one for being indirectly responsible for her friend’s death. I imagine that after that she’ll want to escalate to those directly responsible… Any questions?”

Flavna and Gamesh slowly turned their heads and looked at each other in silence.

Flavna then turned back to Ember. Still in her thoughts and after swallowing hard, she asked with a noticeably dry mouth, “What about the fire that killed over twenty people, including good Captain Rivaldo?”

“Oh, yes, I heard about that horrible tragedy,” Ember said, looking distraught. “My thoughts and prayers go out to their families! Unfortunately, we were already in the tunnels to the palace by then and only learned about it after the fact. And even if we knew, none of us have any skills that help with putting out fires. Not that your soldiers would’ve let us try even if we did.”

“‘Tragedy’ my ass!” Flavna growled and switched her weight to one foot, ready to jump, only to be swiftly stopped by Gamesh who put his arm in front of her.

“We might just have a far more serious issue on our hands,” Gamesh said to his fellow captain.

Flavna stood still for a couple of seconds, eyeing Ember like parasite that needed to be squashed. She then took several deep, audible inhales and exhales, and, finally, said, “Take us down.”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 582: Gawkers

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

No one dared step close to the purpleish bloodbath before their eyes. Even the Purple Cape guards stood on the sidelines along with the common citizens and watched the busty beauty rip apart both the tentacle demon and its demonling underlings.

A few Purple Capes mustered enough courage to get a little closer and pick up the discarded victims of the tentacle demon. But they did not stick around and used the excuse of carrying the wounded to get as far away from the scene as they could.

“There go our defenders,” a tall woman said when a group of Purple Capes ran past her, carrying a few unconscious men and women.

The woman had long brown hair, as thick as a mane. On top of her head the hair grew into two big cat ears. Her skimpy outfit of black and red consisted of shorts with a thick belt, knee-high boots, gloves that went almost to her shoulders, a torn-up cape, and a few straps of cloth as an improvised bra for her ample bosom. She had no visible weapons and the only items on her were several large, leather pouches tied to her belt, and one in her hand, which she opened and took a hearty sip.

“Hey, Dhina!” her twintail magician companion called out. “You promised!”

“Dhisana,” the woman corrected her. “And I made no such promises.”

“But—”

“Don’t bother, Neri,” a young lad with spiky white hair said as he walked besides them with his hands in his pockets.

“Not you too, Zaki!” Neri bemoaned. “You think I wouldn’t rather spend this morning on top of a big, thick-oooh, I did it again!!!” Neri bit her lip pulled her hat over her flushed, frustrated face.

Neri’s most prominent piece of her getup was her big blue wizard hard. Its tip reached up to the same height as Dhisana’s cat ears, which made Neri considerably shorter. Her black hair was tied up into two twintails that danced around her with every step, and her outfit was colored in shades of blue and purple. Neri wore a lowcut backless leotard. If it was cut any lower, her ass crack would be visible, and her tits would fall out. Her legs were “covered” in practically translucent thighs. Her sleek gloves reached to her elbows and her flowing cloak went all the way down to her short boots with pointy ends.

Zaki—seemingly trapped in a phase between a boy and a man—wore white shorts, white shirt, light brown boots, and looked annoyed to even be here. The only unifying item among the three of them was a metal badge in the shape of an eggplant with leaves. Each of them wore it at their hip, and all three badges had a letter “S” engraved on them.

The trio slowly approached the frontlines of the spectators, by which point Beatrice had wrapped up the shredding of the demon’s escapee core to an utterly silent crowd.

“Ah… She beat them all… On her own?” Neri said in disbelief as she squeezed to the front row, rubbing her boobs against a surprised beastkin’s face as she passed him.

“Oh,” Dhisana sounded how she looked: like someone who could not care less. She roughly cleared the path for herself, stood next to Neri and said, “Told ya.”

She then popped open her giant pouch again and started gulping down its contents at an impressive pace.

“What the hell do you mean ‘told ya’!?” Neri exclaimed. “That’s a demon right there, in the middle of the city! With a swarm of demonlings for good measure! You were the one who kept insisting that this is a waste of time!”

“First of all… It is,” Dhisana said and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “Second of all, that’s not a swarm, it’s not even a pack! A group of demonlings so few in number that they barely function. We were told that there’s a Sovereign up there. And considering that I can see our informant flying down as we speak, there is no Sovereign.”

“Maybe they defeated this Sovereign thing on their own,” Neri suggested and also looked up to see a golden sphere descending from the damaged fortress above.

“And I thought you were the sober one,” Dhisana said and resumed her drinking until the flask was empty.

“Sh-she… She really did it!” someone other than the two women finally spoke up. “She vanquished the demons!! Hurray!”

The awkward “hurray” was picked up by a few others in the crowd until it grew into a modest, reserved cheer and timid applause.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 583: Liar, Liar

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

However, even during what little praise Beatrice received, ill whispers already spread among people.

“Isn’t this the second demon attack in a few days?”

“Weren’t we supposed to be safe here?”

“At least last time it was in the underground mines.”

“Didn’t that captain girl say that the demons were killed in those mines? Did she lie? Or is it a different demon?”

And as these talks spread, they quickly killed off what little celebration was to be had. Though Beatrice was still so pumped with adrenaline that she barely heard what they said. Her stamina spent, fatigue finally caught up with Beatrice and she needed a moment to calm down.

“How many more are there!?”

“Will they just keep coming!?”

“Also, didn’t that good-looking woman just say that she plans to ‘rip apart the Queen’?”

“… She did, didn’t she?”

“Is she one of the demons herself!? Look at those claws!”

“And those wings!”

“And those tits!”

“Ah, she hid the claws! The beast knows we’re on to her!”

“At least she didn’t hide those milkers.”

“But she killed the demons!”

“Who knows how her kind thinks!?”

“Are you stupid? You want her to attack us next?”

“SILENCE!!” Flavna demanded from up above. She, Gamesh, and Ember descended inside a golden, translucent sphere and landed between the crowd and Beatrice. The moment the sphere dissolved, Flavna shouted, “Soldiers, line up!”

Some thirty Purple Capes rushed out of the crowd and formed a single line.

“Pathetic!” Flavna shouted. “You stood around, picking your noses while some random stranger did your job for you!?”

“Is that the same Lesser Abomination that you claimed was slain by the new champion?” a woman in the crowd asked with a raised hand.

“The underground is a maze with deep chasms,” Flavna responded without hesitation. “We’re still conducting searches to confirm whether there are more demons lurking there and how they appeared.”

“And what about the rumors that a Sovereign has entered the city?” the same woman asked.

Flavna grimaced and said, “Neri, come here.”

The twintail magician walked out of the crowd, with Dhisana and Zaki close behind, his hands never leaving the pockets of his shorts.

“So, did you lie about the Sovereign or about this pile of shit?” Zaki asked, gesturing with his head toward the mauled tentacle monster’s body.

“Neither.” Flavna stated firmly.

“You’d be-hic-dead,” Dhisana said, threw away her the empty pouch and reached for a full one.

“We have discovered an important clue to the possible means by which these few insignificant pests might be getting into the city,” Flavna said. “More importantly, a Sovereign was here. A part of his spirit possessed a girl. She’s now dead.”

“But if that were true, the Sovereign would have to be close by,” Neri said. “Are you saying that one of the demon leaders is right outside our walls, plotting an assault?”

“Plotting, yes,” Beatrice spoke up and walked over to the conversing group. “But not outside the walls. He’s in the palace, conspiring with the Queen. They already let demons possess at least two of their princesses.”

The people in the crowd gasped and broke into worried gossip that bordered on panic.

“Huh?” Zaki looked at Flavna. In a moment of shock his left hand almost made it half-way out of his pocket.

Dhisana’s hand shook in the middle of her gulping session, spilling the alcohol over chin and breasts. For a split second, her eyes went wide in sheer terror.

“Did I hear that right!?”

“N-No way!”

“The King has… Seen better days.”

“He’s a raving lunatic!”

“Wait, I fucked Julia. Does that mean I fucked a demon!?”

“Hey! Which princesses!?”

“The Queen has been increasingly reclusive…”

“Are you insane! What are you listening to this big-titted bimbo for!?”

“It’s a demon ploy to have us fight each other inside the city!”

“Yes! No demon ever got inside, and now we’re supposed to believe that they’re living inside the palace!?”

“LIAR!”

“DEMON!”

“Captain, arrest that lying demon so we can get this over with and go back to drinking and fucking!”

“Yeah, I still haven’t had my morning deepthroat yet because of this mess!”

“What the hell are the Purple Capes doing lately!?”

“Oi, oi, are you high? Watch what you’re saying if you don’t want to disappear one night.”

Beatrice sunk her nails into her skin inside her shaking fists, trying to recount who inside this miserable city was still worth saving.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 584: A Story to Be Told

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“T-That’s quite a story,” Neri said with a nervous smile. “Forgive me if we don’t just take your word for it.”

“Then go there and ask her yourself,” Beatrice suggested, not even trying to hide her contempt for all around her. “You also might want to take a tour through the part of the castle where Lucarad’s priests lived. The one with the giant hole in the wall we blew to escape from the Queen and her demon fuckbuddy. Even if they have cleaned up all the blood and bodies, you might wonder why every single one of his priests and priestesses are nowhere to be found. Except for the two who those eunuchs took as sex toys after the Queen transformed them into giant mutants.”

“Well, your story certainly is detailed,” Neri chuckled and scratched her head. “But some proof would be more preferable to walking into the royal palace with accusations that will get us killed.”

Flavna quietly whispered to Gamesh, “Anything on our captive princess?”

“Only that she’s not in her cell,” Gamesh leaned to whisper back to his much shorter companion. “Not that we have many eyes to spare after all that has happened. But her cell was right on the edge of the collapsed wing. We can’t rule out that whoever was behind this, did so to free her—”

“Or she was the one responsible,” Flavna finished and then spoke aloud for everyone to hear. “The Sixth Princess, Mary Sinatus, was detained by us under suspicion of several counts of murder as well as being a collaborator in the demon attack in the mines.

“This most recent attack that cost hundreds of lives was orchestrated by her or her co-conspirators. Until further evidence arises, Princess Mary is considered dangerous and hostile; an enemy to peace and stability in our city! Anyone with any information on her whereabouts must come forth directly to me or Captain Gamesh!”

“Speaking of detainees,” Zaki spoke up, both his hands back firmly in his pockets. “You wouldn’t happen to know where our good friend, Felicia, is would you?”

“Somewhere behind me under a hundred tons of rubble,” Flavna replied. “You can thank the princess for that too.”

“Who gave you the right to hold her!?” Zaki raised his voice. And with his voice cool air rose around him in a spinning torrent. “The Guild—”

“Is not above the law,” Flavna interrupted. “Any who ally themselves with demons are to be executed on the spot. I was being overly fair and gave them the benefit of doubt despite their hostile behavior. My predecessor would have had all their heads on spikes before yesterday’s sunrise.”

“Speaking of which, you promised a feast to celebrate the new champion!” Some beastkin in the crowd spoke up. “Was that today or tomorrow?”

“Dude,” the guy next to the beastkin looked at him like at an insane person.

“No feasts. No celebrations.” Flavna stated while suppressing her urge to roundhouse some fools.

“Y-You cannot seriously intend to start a hunt for one of the royal princesses, right?” Neri tried to reason with Flavna. “Last I checked this city is still part of the Kingdom of Larpsus. Declaring her an enemy, you might as well be-… Wait… You-you don’t seriously believe what this-this…”

“Beatrice,” Beatrice said.

“Sure,” Neri said, clearly caring very little for Beatrice’s name. “Look, good job on killing the demon and its demonlings, but no, just no! Captain Flavna, tell me you’re not taking her wild accusations seriously! Where’s Lord Belmot? As the one who is actually entrusted with the duty and responsibility of keeping peace in this city—”

“Dead,” Flavna said flatly. “Along with his only daughter. Assassinated by the Sovereign.”

Was that how it went? Ember looked at Flavna, doing her best not to grin.

“Wh-Why? How?” Neri was at a loss for words.

“It was why we called the Guild here for assistance,” Flavna reminded. “If you hadn’t taken your sweet time to get here, I wouldn’t have to waste my time explaining everything while our enemy plots their next move. We also asked for help from the Palace, but no one even bothered to show up. It appears that demons killing their citizens is of little concern over there these days.”

“No, we just wanted to see how deep a hole you would dig for yourself,” a female voice shouted to be heard. A voice that Beatrice heard before.

Up on several roofs of the buildings on the edge of the rubble avalanche ripples formed in thin air as if on a surface of water. As the ripples grew stronger and wilder, they unveiled several groups of armed soldiers who were hidden behind an illusion. The group closest to the rubble had two young women standing in front of their soldiers.

One of them a wore red and white set of armor, with a short white skirt that showed off her naked thighs. With a claymore on her back and long, flowing rust-colored hair, she was recognized instantly by nut just Beatrice.

“Asuna!” The people cheered. “Princess Asuna!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 585: To Demon or Not to Demon

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“And that, isn’t that Princess Melody too? It is!” people called out from the crowd. “Princess Melody!”

“She’s even cuter than I remember!”

“I want to fuck-I mean marry her!”

“I’d settle for fucking her.”

With an adorable expression even when she tried to look as serious as the situation demanded, Melody could have easily been mistaken for a woodland elf. Flowing bright green hair and a ranger’s outfit in earthly colors. However, instead of a bow she held a tome, pressed to her chest with both of her small hands.

“Stay behind me,” Asuna told her younger sister. “First squad, guard the princess with your lives!”

“Yes, commander!” the group of soldiers shouted in unison. In shining armor, armed with spears and shields, and swords at their hips, they formed a circle around Melody just as Asuna jumped off the roof and proceeded toward the gathering.

The other squads quickly followed Asuna and formed ranks on both sides from her just as people ran up to the princess.

“Princess Asuna, our city is under attack by demons!” the people complained to the princess. They could not reach her through the wall of armored soldiers and could only try to grasp at the air of her radiant presence.

“That big-boob woman has been making foul accusations against the Queen!”

“She’s probably a demon, plotting to seed distrust among us!”

“Asuna, do you know when you sister Julia plans to visit the S.E.C.R.E.T. District again? Asking for a friend.”

“How long have you been standing there?” Flavna asked the approaching princess.

“Long enough,” Asuna answered as she walked through the straight corridor formed by her soldiers.

“Long enough to do something about the demons that attacked the people of Klapsus?” Flavna asked.

“Wasn’t that the job of Purple Capes?” Asuna asked. “That your lackey had the nerve to drag the Palace Guard into this… Though that has now become the least concerning issue. Have you completely lost your mind?”

“Then you deny your or your mother’s, or any of your sisters’ involvement in the recent appearance of a Lesser Abomination within the city’s walls, as well as a Sovereign’s?” Flavna asked. “Or do you claim you are unaware of any of it?”

“The hell she isn’t!” Beatrice spat out. “Try punching her a couple of times and she’ll resort to some dark, disturbing magic. She literally drained the life of her soldiers until they turned into decrepit husks. Her and the other, pink-haired princess with the giant hammer are both in deep. I’m surprised you’re able to walk after I sliced that demon cock off you!”

“Erm, Beatrice—” Ember spoke up, but her was instantly drown out by the crowds.

“Did you hear that!?”

“D-Did she say, ‘demon cock’?”

“That boob demon just confessed to attacking the princess, didn’t she!?”

“But what if it’s true?”

“The big boob lady was the only one who attacked and killed the demon while everyone else stood around.”

“If what she said is true, wouldn’t that mean that Princess Asuna did nothing because it was her demon?”

“Are you insane!? Arrest those lunatics too!”

“Fuck you! You just want to fuck all the princesses!”

“So, what if I do? You want to fuck the big boob demon! Admit it!”

“At least she has boobs worth talking about!”

“Still smaller than your saggy manboobs!”

“Come over here and say that to my face!”

“I just did!”

“I’ll kill you!”

While small fights broke out in the riled up crowds, Neri walked over to Princess Asuna and asked, “I’m sorry, but this will be quicker. I hope you have no objections.”

“Just the mere thought of testing me is punishable,” Asuna said to the twintail wizard.

“Even so… I’m sorry, please hold still,” Neri said and put her hands next to Asuna’s temples. She lightly touched them with two fingers on each side.

Those in close proximity stopped their petty bickering and watched intensely. Their silece spread and more people watched what the magician did to their Princess. Dim light shined at the point of connection while Neri concentrated with closed eyes. This lasted for several seconds. Then the light disappeared, and Neri withdrew her hands.

“Nothing,” Neri said aloud.

“Ha! I knew there was no way she’d be a demon!”

“Then… Does that mean…”

“The big boob woman is a demon!”

“And a liar!”

“And a traitor!”

“Asuna, get her!!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 586: It’s Treason, Then

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Are you for fucking real?” Beatrice uttered barely audibly. Those had she screamed it out, it was unlikely anyone would have heard her over the insufferable crowd that turned decisively in Asuna’s favor.. Fine! I cut down that vampiric futa bitch once, I’ll gladly do it again!

Beatrice glanced at her stats to make sure she had her Stamina Points at full.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

42 (22%)

Health Points

1160/1160 (+1.84/sec)

Arousal Points

160/591 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

524/524 (+1.31/sec)

Physical Attack

70

Physical Defense

81

Magic Attack

67

Magic Defense

30

Speed

48

 

Fantastic! Beatrice thought, itching to sink her claws into a lying bitch. I’ll take care of this without even spending any of my new Skill Points!

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

53

Unused Skill Points

5

Skill Points in Combat Craft

15

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

4

Skill Points in Eros Craft

29

 

Beatrice prepped her [Sharp Claws (+2)] and felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Wait,” Ember whispered.

“Since when are you hesitating to melt someone’s skin off?” Beatrice asked.

“If you attack her right now, you’ll just prove their point,” Ember said quietly. “Also, the beating we gave those two princesses, it’s not impossible that we severed their connection with the demons, or killed them outright. The more control they take, the more power they lend, the more exposed they are.”

“Well… Whichever thing was inside of this Asuna, it didn’t take it too well when I castrated it inch by inch,” Beatrice thought back to her encounter with ‘Asuna’.

“What’s going on here!?” a young woman called out, rushing from the city to the scene with a handful of Purple Cape soldiers.

The young woman had wavy light-blue hair that barely reached to her shoulders. Her shoulder pads, chest plate, and boots were standard for Purple Cape soldiers, as was her flowing purple cape. However, underneath she wore a black skintight jumpsuit.

“L-Lieautenant Mimi!” A few of the present Purple Cape soldiers turned around when they saw their lieutenant approach.

“Silence!!” Asuna shouted. The soldiers clanged their spears against their shields. The common people quickly shut up. “Captain Flavna! You’ve allied yourself with shapeshifting demons who—among other things—are responsible for: summoning demons into our city; hundreds of killed and wounded in the Forge of Champions; massacring over fifty people in the Palace once they were find out as demons; assaulting and nearly killing two Princesses, and attempt to assassinate the Queen herself. Had it not been for my elder sister’s quick action, I would not have survived their vile attack. Captain Flavna, do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“Do you have an explanation for the appearance of a Sovereign?” Flavna asked. “It’s not something that a couple of low-life demons can pull off.”

“Absolutely ludicrous!” Asuna scoffed.

“Then it’s her word against yours,” Flavna said. “The difference being that captain Gamesh and I both confirmed the presence of a Sovereign in our city. Which means that the one lying is you.”

“Captain Flavna—!” Neri tried to reason, but Flavna ignored her.

“The actions of your younger sister, Mary, already cast a shadow of doubt over the royal family,” Flavna continued. “Unfortunately, I was unable to confirm her true involvement and whether she went rogue before she escaped. For the safety of this city and its citizens, I am left with no other choice but to place the entire royal family under arrest, as well as all their allies and subordinates, until those responsible for allegiance with the demons are found and executed!”

“Just when I thought you could not dig yourself any deeper,” Asuna said with closed eyes before putting her hand on the hilt of the claymore on her back. “Captain Flavna, Captain Gamesh, for conspiring against the Crown, for allying yourself with demon intruders, for assassination of good Lord Belmot and his daughter, for failing to protect the citizens of this city as well as putting them in danger for your own selfish ambitions, I, Asuna Sinatus, the fourth daughter of King Selirius Sinatus, Second Commander of the Palace Guards, hereby permanently disband Purple Cape Guards and place you both under arrest, effective immediately!”

Asuna’s soldiers turned ninety degrees and pointed their spears at the two captains and their guards.

The Purple Cape soldiers looked at one another, trying to figure out what to do.

“Step aside now!” Asuna’s soldiers ordered the people who’ve been trying to get close to Asuna up to this point. The commonfolk did not need to be told twice and scattered. This let the Palace soldiers spread out and quickly form an arch around Flavna’s group.

“Those that ally themselves with demons, must be put down,” Flavna unwavered. “Even if they are members of the Royal Family, even if they do so unwittingly. If you and your soldiers will not surrender willingly, I am left with no other choice. I will take you and your sister alive as witnesses. Purple Capes, to arms!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 587: First to Surrender

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Some of the Purple Capes drew their weapons, with hesitation, but many outright did not do so. They looked at their two captains, then at the princess and her force, which outnumbered them significantly.

“Oh, boy,” Neri looked back and forth at Flavna’s and Asuna’s forces while slowly walking back out of line of potential fire. She, along with Dhisana and Zaki, ended up right in the middle between the two opposing forces. Dhisana kept on chugging from her near-empty pouch without a care in the world. Meanwhile Zaki, stood firmly in place, his hands in his pockets, practically daring someone to attack him.

“What are you doing!?” Lieutenant Mimi shouted at the Purple Capes. “You just received a direct order!”

“B-But we serve Lord Belmot,” one of the soldiers said nervously. “If what princess Asuna said is true… Where’s captain Grizwald!?”

“I will give you this one last chance!” Asuna declared. “Drop your weapons! Those of you that surrender now will be absolved of possible crimes. Those that I deem worthy, will be enrolled into the Palace Guard, which will take over former duties of defunct Purple Cape Guard. Whether you choose to die for your treasonous captains or not, will not change the outcome.”

The Purple Capes looked at each other again, weighing up whether they all thought the same thing.

“The first coward to surrender will be killed on the spot!” Flavna threatened.

Silence fell over the area. The sloping hill of rubble from the partially collapsed fortress provided some potential spots to duck for cover from a stray bolt or arrow, but nothing that would give even a remote chance of hiding from immediate retribution from either side. And all the places where the rubble reached low enough to lead to the city streets between the tightly built houses were already blocked by all the citizens who now fought over best spots to watch the upcoming spectacle.

The only other possible escape would be back into the damaged fortress. But would have taken exceptional optimism to hope for a successful escape without getting hunted down before even reaching the ruins through a rough, uphill obstacle course, completely in the open, with backs toward enemy.

“So be it,” Asuna said and drew her claymore.

“I surrender!!” a Purple Cape soldier screamed atop his lungs, dropped his sword and sprinted toward Asuna’s soldiers.

Flavna disappeared from sight, and reappeared mid-roundhouse kick, aiming for the head of the first coward to surrender.

SPLASH!!

Flavna’s kick was absorbed by a thick wall of water that arose between her and the running soldier.

Still in the air, Flavna looked to the one responsible. Her eyes met with Neri’s.

“The princess is neither a demon, nor possessed by one,” Neri said to Flavna. The twintail wizard had her hands in front of her, water droplets swirling around them. “But I don’t even need to check that big-boob woman to know that the same cannot be said for her.”

“I surrender too!!” another soldier screamed and used the opportunity to run after his buddy.

“Me too!! Me too!!” one after another, most of the Purple Cape soldiers surrendered and ran toward Asuna’s men. Barely a handful remained, and they bunched closer to their Lieutenant.

“You’ve spent too much time in the Guild getting your holes stretched out,” Flavna said to Neri while sprint-walking toward her. “Has all the cum gone to your head instead of your used up pussy?”

“My pussy is not used up!” Neri shouted and swung her left arm in a circle in front of her, creating a water barrier in front of her.

“It will be after the demons are done with you!” Flavna quickly sprinted around the water barrier, jumped up and spun in the air to deliver a powerful kick to Neri’s cum-filled head.

With a thud, Flavna’s kick was blocked by Dhisana, who put both forearms in the way as well as her empty leather pouch to soften the blow.

“You, purple lot sure love-hic-picking on the weak,” Dhisana said.

“Hey! I’m not weak!!” Neri protested. “I had that! … Thank you!”

“Out of my way, drunkard!” Flavna screamed and exchanged blows with the cat-eared warrior.

Dhisana didn’t manage a single offensive move, and after a couple of blocked shots and a couple more direct hits to stomach and head, was sent flying back.

“Fourth squad, round up and detain those who surrendered!” Asuna ordered. “Second and third, with me. The rest—take care of those who are too loyal or too stupid to know better!”

“Yes, Commander!” Asuna’s soldiers moved in.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 588: Thrust, Punch, Rim

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Form a wall!” Mimi commanded her handful of soldiers. They put up their shields and formed an arch around her.

“Die, traitors!!” palace guards charged at the wall in several lines. The first line thrust their spears into the gaps in the shield wall.

“GHUAKH!!” the palace guards in the second line screamed out when several of them felt cold steel in their backs.

“WHAT!?” the first line of palace guards froze up in confusion when they saw half of their spears disappear into a small, shining circular gateway. They looked behind them and saw that they ended up inadvertently striking their own comrades.

“Painful sweat!” Mimi cried out and swung her arm. She collected the sweat off the palace guards faces and pushed it all into their eyes.

“Ahck!” the guards screamed and cursed in annoyance from eh burning sensation in their eyes and tried to rub the sweat out.

“NOW!!” Mimi commanded and counterattacked together with her Purple Capes, cutting down half a dozen palace guards.

“What kind of magic is that!?” the other palace guards hesitated to attack.

“It’s that cowardly bastard!” Asuna charged at Gamesh with two squads of her men.

Gamesh didn’t reply and just created a bigger shining gateway in front of him.

“That cheap trick won’t work on my Bloodoath!” Asuna screamed and thrust right into the gateway.

“GHUAAAAAH!” a painful scream and the heaviness of her claymore indicated to Asuna that she thrust through her target like butter.

“Ha! So much for one of the so-called captains!” Asuna laughed as the gateway disintegrated.

“P-Princess…”

“Eh?” Asuna looked into the face of her own soldier, the blade of her claymore deep in his belly. A small gateway disappeared above his head. Asuna looked back and saw a disappearing gateway on the rubble behind her soldiers.

“Get off!” Asuna demanded and swung her claymore aside, throwing her soldier off her blade with a bloody arc. The soldier still hadn’t landed when Asuna swung her claymore again at Gamesh, screaming, “Fight me like a man!!”

“Ahn!” Neri blocked Flavna’s punches and kicks one after another with decreasingly effective water barriers. “Zaki!! Could you please stop massaging your giant balls for a minute and help us out?”

“If it wasn’t for you, I’d have sexy cat girls massaging them for me right now,” Zaki said, keeping his hands in his shorts.

“You know I’ll do a better job than those second-rate sluts!” Neri shouted while getting pushed back by Flavna.

“Right now?” Zaki asked.

“WHAT!? NO!! After!!”

“In that case, throw in a rim job too.”

“FUCK NO!!” Neri screamed in disgust. “Not after you ‘forgot’ to wash last time-Argh! DHINA!! What the hell are you doing!?”

“Ugh…” Dhisana groaned and rubbed her head after hitting it against a stone block in her fall.

“Why didn’t you use your powers!?” Neri asked.

“Oh, right,” Dhisana said as if she remembered something obvious. She staggered to her feet and then hit her fists against one another. Once, twice…

Flavna punched clean through the latest of Neri’s water barriers and landed her fist right under Neri’s boobs.

“GHUH—” the wind was knocked right out of the fragile magician girl. Neri’s barrier only managed to absorb enough of Flavna’s power to prevent broken ribs, and she fell to her knees powerlessly.

“I’ll have to make sure you stay down for a while,” Flavna said, swung back her leg, and suddenly jumped sideways from a fireball that landed right where she stood a moment ago.

“F-Finally,” Neri said, holding her chest, and watched Dhisana chase after Flavna, swinging at her with her flaming fists.

Dhisana’s fists and forearms were engulfed in flame, though it seemed to have no affect on the wielder. No visible burns or signs of pain, nor did the fire ignite her clothes of hair on fire. The same could not be said for Flavna.

Flavna managed to avoid contact with most of Dhisana’s wild swings that sent debris and fire flying in all directions, however, just one forced block was enough to make Flavna groan in pain from a serious burn on her hand. The short contact with Dhisana’s fire made the metal on Flavna’s bracer so hot that she had to pull out her dagger and quickly cut off the leather straps while dodging more attacks.

“Hold-hic-still for a second,” Dhisana asked, though even without that her strikes were getting closer and closer to her opponent just before a giant fire wall shot up right in front of her.

“Ah!?” Dhisana pulled her hand away from the wall of fire after feeling the incinerating heat from hostile fire. This caused her to lose balance and fall ungraciously on her butt. Dhisana’s flaming fist went out while Flavna fell on one knee on the other side of the wall, catching her breath.

“Aw, I was fine with cooking either of you. I guess Samantha was right about that whole chasing two rabbits thing,” Ember said approaching the melee fighters.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 589: It’s the Demon!!!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Their captain is distracted! Now’s our chance!” the palace guards moved in on Mimi and her soldiers.

“Just try us!” Mimi shouted back. “We have the high ground!”

“Now for long! Encircle them!” the palace guards spread out around Mimi.

“Back up! Keep formation!” Mimi commanded, turning this into a race to the top for the rubble at the base of the ruined fortress.

“Sir, if they get to the fortress—” one of the guards voiced his concern to a squad leader.

“That won’t happen! Cut them off—” the squad leader’s head flew off his shoulders without making another sound, save for the thud it made upon landing.

“W-HAH!?” the palace guard gasped.

“Huh, after the demonlings, it’s like cutting through butter. No resistance at all!” Beatrice said as she watched red droplets slide down and drip from her bloodied extended fingernails.

“It’s the demon!!!” the palace guards screamed. “Forget the purple losers, deal with her! Together!!”

“Hm? Is this going to be the gangbang that the demons failed to deliver on-ah forget it!” Beatrice dropped the trash talk and got to slicing.

“UAAAH!!” a guard screamed after his chest got torn right through his armor.

“Oh, some resistance in this one,” Beatrice noticed. “And the damage dealt was considerably lower too. Why-oh, right, right, right!”

While cutting down another guard, Beatrice double checked the passive of her armor set.

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

 

So, +90% on the first strike, Beatrice counted as broke an enemy spear and made a lethal counterattack. I guess I shouldn’t have started with the small fries then. Oh well—

-29 HP

 

-32 HP

 

-31 HP

 

“Ah!?” Beatrice grimaced from the sudden sharp stabs into her back while countless small objects flew past her like bullets. Beatrice looked down and saw the rubble round her littered with nails.

“ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!” a female voice screamed from above. Beatrice looked up and saw a white figure with a gigantic weapon overhead screaming, “HAMMER FALL!!!!”

“Shit,” Beatrice jumped out of the way of the rapidly descending object.

“WATCH OUT!!” the palace guards had the same idea and spread out before the figure landed with explosive force that sent dust and debris in all directions.

As the dust settled, the figure rose up. A short girl with pink hair, blue eyes, and a condescending smile. She rested her white hammer-axe on the rubble. The handle of her absurdly large weapon was longer than girl’s entire height.

“You’re alive too?” Beatrice asked, recognizing the other princess she encountered in the palace. Though, Beatrice was pretty sure that last time she saw the princess, she had a completely different outfit. This time, the princess was in robes of white and gold, though the robes looked severely oversized for her small body.

“P-Princess Annie!” the guards looked just as surprised to see the princess.

“Your new High Priest has arrived!” Annie declared with a smile.

“Yeah, no!” Beatrice used her [Blink (+1)] to near-instantaneously move right in front of Annie, and then used her [Extend Claws (+1)] right in Annie’s face.

Beatrice’s two extended claws went right through Annie’s smiling face with no impact of any kind, save for a ripple that spread from Beatrice’s extended claws right in front of Annie’s smiling face. The ripples spread wider and wider like on a surface of water, obscuring Annie in the waves until she disappeared behind them completely.

Fuck, Beatrice knew the one responsible, but had no time to search for the green ranger-mage, because she had to look out for—

“AXECUTIONER!” Annie swung her hammaxe, axe side first at Beatrice.

Beatrice just barely managed to dodge, but Annie didn’t seem the least bit discouraged by the failure to behead her opponent.

“Last time you let that fire bitch do all the work for you,” Annie said, smiling as if she already won. “Surely you won’t complain if I’m the one with a little help this time, right?”

“You’re going to claim that you’re demon free too?” Beatrice asked.

“Pff! More disgusting lies from an ugly cow!” Annie laughed and licked her lips.

For a brief moment, Beatrice noticed a black mist slip out of Annie’s mouth along with the long tongue. A deliberate slip up, as Annie’s grin grew wider when she saw that Beatrice saw.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 590: Rimming Arrangement

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“This fire…” Dhisana muttered. Then she looked at the freckled redhead responsible for the blazing fire wall that started to die down and asked, “Who are you?”

“A bodyguard,” Ember replied and made a miniscule bow of greeting.

“A bodyguard?” Dhisana asked and looked at Flavna. “For her?”

“Fuck no!” Ember laughed. “I just didn’t want you to kill our new bestest friend.”

“Fuck you!” Flavna spat and stood up. “After I lock up the entire royal family, you’re going into a cell right next to them! All of you need to be bound behind bars until I figure out this insanity.”

“You’re not entirely wrong, but that’s not going to happen,” Ember said. “Also, could you stop being such an embarrassment? Aren’t you supposed to be in charge of this city’s protection? Yet you can’t beat these three stooges?”

“The three what?” Flavna asked.

“Idiots. Degenerate morons. Who cares? If this is your limit—” Ember got interrupted by a flaming punch in the face. Dhisana still had her fiery fist pushing against Ember’s forehead when she heard Ember say, “Rude!”

“What!?” Dhisana jumped back and saw Ember’s face completely unfazed by the fire.

“I thought the wall of pure fire clued you in on the whole ‘fire mage’ thing,” Ember said. “Then again judging by the stench of alcohol, you were plastered before you even got here, so I can understand you being particularly slow.”

“N-No…” Dhisana mumbled while the fire around her fists died down again.

“Quicker than last time,” Ember noted. “Need more time to recharge after using such absurd power?”

Flavna struck the rubble beneath her feet with her fist. Then she struck it again, making it rumble, and charged right at Dhisana. Just before Flavna reached Dhisana, a rain of massive ice spears drove Flavna away from her target. Each ice spear was over ten feet long and thick as a pine tree. One after another they rained down from the sky at an angle, following Flavna’s evasive route all the way back to Ember, forcing the fire mage to dodge the last batch of spears too.

“Don’t bring them to me, knucklehead!” Ember complained.

A young man with white hair and his hands in his pockets stood on the tip of the ice spear closest to Dhisana and asked, “You ok?”

“No,” she replied. “I didn’t drink nearly enough for this.”

“Oh, her you help!” Neri complained loudly.

“Obviously,” Zaki said, literally looking down on Neri. “Dhina doesn’t mind giving me a rim job.”

“She didn’t ‘didn’t’ mind!” Neri screamed. “She was passed out drunk when you sat on her face, you disgusting imbecile!”

“So?” Zaki asked. “We had an agreement. As long as I don’t care how drunk she is—”

“Don’t massage your balls while you’re describing that!!” Neri screamed. “It makes it even worse!”

Ember and Flavna looked at each other.

“You don’t intend to take them alive too, do you?” Ember asked Flavna.

“I just found the perfect cell mates for you,” Flavna responded.

“STOP NOT FIGHTING ME!!” Asuna screamed as she threw another one of her palace guards off her claymore and chased after captain Gamesh.

“C-Captain, that’s the fourth one,” one of the other palace guards spoke so nervously an quietly that it was unlikely Asuna would even hear him.

“Wasn’t that Jack?” another guard asked. “He still owed me for that threesome!”

“Idiots watch out for those shiny circles!” a squad leader shouted. “Don’t step or fall into any!”

“I have you now!!” Asuna screamed and swung at Gamesh with her claymore only to have another circle appear right in front of her shining brighter than any others. “AAAH!?”

Asuna closed her eyes from the blinding sunlight that shined right in her eyeballs. The other circle was far above in the sky, basking in the morning sunlight.

Blinded, asuna swung her claymore wildly, screaming, “Stupid, cheating-GHUH!?”

Asuna choked on her words after Gamesh easily plunged his sword into a blind opponent’s belly.

“Eh… Kheh…” Asuna’s vision slowly came back only to see an enemy’s sword inside of her while she coughed up more blood over it. Asuna held her claymore tightly when Gamesh twisted the sword. “KHUA!!”

“Sorry,” Gamesh apologized. “I do not want to kill you. But, unlike Captain Flavna, I do not see the point in keeping you alive. If even one person in your family truly is involved with demons, the entire royal family will go down in flames, regardless of guilt. We’re better off killing all of you as quickly as possible, before things get even worse. However, if she’s wrong and none of you are working with the demons, then we have no hope of escaping your family’s vengeance. Unless you’re all dead.”

“I… I see,” Asuna uttered and swung her Claymore down-up diagonally across Gamesh’s chest.

“Kh—” Gamesh reacted quickly, but not quite quickly enough. By the time he increased his distance from the princess, his chest armor was cut diagonally and blood trickled through the gap.

“Finally!” Asuna smiled with Gamesh’s sword still in her belly. She held her claymore tightly while red misty energy flowed from the weapon all over Asuna’s arm. Asuna pulled Gamesh’s sword out of her belly with her other hand. Not even a drop of blood fell from her wound that closed the moment the blade left her body. “It may have cost me four loyal, brave warriors, but I’ll make it up to them by killing you four times!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 591: 591: Demon Prostitutes

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Asuna didn’t wait for another one of Gamesh’s tricks. She raised her claymore overhead with both hands and shouted, “Crimson Blade!”

A bloody energy engulfed the claymore and went several yards past the tip of the blade, extending the range of the weapon to absurd length. And, unceremoniously, Asuna swung the claymore right at Gamesh.

The princess wasn’t anywhere close to the captain but the range of the crimson energy eached so far that it sliced one of the damaged outer walls of the fortress they were fighting beneath, causing another minor collapse.

“Ha!” Asuna laughed, sweating and visibly exhausted, when she saw no remains of her opponent.

“Commander!!” the palace guards screamed when they saw Gamesh behind the princess.

“Agh!” Asuna narrowly escaped with her head intact but had to use up another charge in her Bloodoath to heal a fresh wound across her shoulder, chest, and arm when she failed to fully evade Gamesh’s strange flashing attack.

“I will not hold back from killing you,” Gamesh said. “But I will allow you to live if you surrender right now and command the others to do the same.”

“Fuck you!” Asuna gasped, struggling for air.

“Suit yourself-eh?” Gamesh noticed several dark energies form at the surface of the rubble behind him.

 

-33 HP

 

-30 HP

 

-31 HP

 

-32 HP

 

-30 HP

 

-29 HP

 

“Argh! Fuck!!” Beatrice cursed after another barrage of nails scored several annoying wounds in her flesh.

Though at first the minor wounds were nothing that Beatrice couldn’t heal through with her absurd +1.84 Health Point per second regeneration, this quickly grew to be a problem.

“What’s the matter!?” Annie laughed. Rather, Annie’s laughed. Several of them. From behind the rippled effects of concealment magic.

With no way of telling which Annie was real, or if any of them was real, Beatrice had an increasingly difficult time dealing with Annie’s attacks while Annie showed no sign of stopping. The number of her nails just kept increasing with every attack. And that was between the wild hammaxe swings that looked like they’d break every bone in a human body in one hit.

Fuck this! Beatrice thought and ran toward the thickest group of palace guards, behind which Melody was hiding.

“Hammer Fall!!” Annie crashed right in front of Beatrice’s path and followed it up with another, “Nail Barrage!!”

“Tch!” Beatrice dodged the delayed nail barrage and counterattacked the princess who finally appeared to be the real one. But this time her attack was thwarted by several palace guards.

“Pests!” Beatrice broke their spears, only to be forced to dodge several more as they ganged up on the succubus in larger numbers.

“Don’t worry princess, victory is as good as ours,” one of the palace guards told princess Melody just before the sweat from his forehead all poured into his eyes. “Ahck!”

“What—?” Melody turned around and suddenly choked. Her vision went blurry and her nose filled with water.

While everyone focused on Beatrice Lieutenant Mimi sneaked up on Melody and conjured a water bubble over the princess’s head while her men cut down the sweat-disoriented guards.

“Surrender, right now!” Mimi shouted to Annie and the other palace guards. “Or she drowns!”

“Then I just have to kill you—” Annie’s words were cut short when she got pierced by two extended claws from behind. “Khuh-you—”

“You heard her,” Beatrice said as she viciously tore through Annie’s back, letting blood pour freely.

“ARGH!” Annie growled and dropped her hammaxe. She was forced to lean with her entire weight against its long handle while blood stained her fresh white robes.

“Huh!? Aren’t they losing?” the onlookers in the increasingly large crowd chattered.

“No! Princess Melody!!”

“Let the princess go, you demon prostitutes!!”

“You heard them,” Beatrice heard a young woman’s voice.

Just then two dark skeletal warriors from the rubble behind Mimi and raised their giant dadao swords over their head.

“Eh!?” Mimi only had the time to turn around and see the threat when both blades came down on her head.

“Fuck off!” Beatrice said after slashing the blades to pieces with her claws before beheading the ghostly skeletons.

“T-Thank you,” Mimi gasped and was able to maintain the water bubble around Melody’s head. Melody fell on her knees, drowning on solid ground, clawing at the water bubble with no effect.

“No problem,” Beatrice said, happy to finally strike down some enemies, even if they appeared to be summoned ones. Beatrice watched the two skeletons disintegrate into mist. Destroying the soldiers was the easy part, but it cost Beatrice the four minute cooldown on her [Blink (+1)] Skill to get there in time.

“Oh?” a pale goth girl with a giant feathered top hat on her head and bright crimson eyes noted Beatrice’s performance as she walked onto the improvised arena. She was escorted onto the battlefield by an increasing number of dark skeletal warriors that kept rising up from dark pools on the surface of the rubble one after another, snarling and hissing like animals.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 592: 592: Everybody’s Favorite Princess

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Down, fire kitty!” Ember commanded and with a move of her finger rained a molten shower on top of Dhisana’s head.

But just before the blazing hot coals reached Dhisana’s hair ears, an ice roof formed above her head, giving Dhisana enough time to move out of the way before the rain melted holes in the ice.

“I guess I’ll just have to melt you first, pocket boy!” Ember said and aimed her finger at Zaki who stood with his hands in his pockets surrounded by his various ice structures while massaging his balls.

Just then a plain ol’ water rain splashed Ember in the face. Not far from the bodyguard, Neri conjured the rain that fell near parallel with the ground and at an increasing intensity. Zaki then enfused his magic into Neri’s rain and made a chilling ice blizzard that froze the droplets right on Ember’s skin.

“Hey, captain useless, do something!!” Ember demanded.

“Chill out!” Flavna said to no amusement from Ember and tore through Zaki’s ice defenses. Zaki was forced to flee while creating more obstacles between him and the captain, which distracted him from the ice blizzard.

But just when Flavna nearly cornered Zaki, Dhisana got in the way with her fire fists, forcing Flavna back.

“We’re getting nowhere!” Neri complained after Ember turned her rain to steam.

“You’re the one who got us into this, figure it out!” Zaki told her.

“It would’ve been long over if not for this fire bitch!” Neri grumbled while Zaki protected her from Ember’s fire.

“We have a fire bitch of our own,” Zaki reminded.

“Except Dhina’s fire is useless against her for some reason!”

“Shit,” Ember stopped using her magic when she finally noticed a new threat on the battlefield.

“She’s finally tired out!” Neri called out right when Flavna’s and Dhisana’s brawl went past them. “Take her down!”

“Simple minded—” Ember didn’t get to finish her insult as a giant explosion suddenly erupted right in the middle of all five of them all.

Out of the dust a larger-than-life beastkin stood up. Thick blue and white fur covered every inch of his body that was not protected by black plate armor or the galea helmet on his head. On his back he carried a sword the size of a grown man.

“R-Rivaldo?” Flavna couldn’t believe her eyes.

The beastkin did not respond. He showed no emotion, and his eyes were dim and lifeless.

“Nobody move a muscle!” Samira ordered as she walked onto the center of the proverbial stage.

“What is this new devilry?” Beatrice asked Mimi.

“Samira Sinatus, the third daughter of the King,” Mimi said.

“So, I’m a demon for saving this stupid city from a tentacle demon rapist, but a princess summons an undead army in the middle of the city and everybody’s fine with that?” Beatrice asked.

“Nobody really likes her,” Mimi said, and Beatrice noticed that the little Purple Cape might be right.

Unlike when Asuna or Melody appeared, there were no cheers for this princess. A thick aura of silent tension washed over the entire area with everybody’s attention on the pale princess in the black gothic dress.

Gamesh and Asuna both looked at Samira while keeping each other in the corner of their eyes. A dozen skeletal warriors stood between them, armed with giant blades and waiting for the command to strike.

“Release her right now!” Samira demanded from Mimi.

Mimi looked at the drowning youngest princess at her feet who thrashed on the ground in agony and futilely clawed at the water bubble around her head with bulging panicked eyes.

“She’s our hostage!” Mimi declared. “If you want to negotiate—”

“I’ll have that giant furball rip all your limbs off before you give Melody brain damage,” Samira threatened.

Rivaldo turned in Mimi’s direction and started walking right past Flavna, Dhisana and the others.

“Eep!” Mimi instinctively took a few steps back as she watched the approach of a beastkin that could squash her like a bug.

“Rivaldo!! Stop!!” Flavna shouted in vain.

Captain Gamesh barely moved his arm when the dozen skeletons all raised their blades and pointed them at his face.

“It’s over,” Asuna told Gamesh, regaining her graceful posture after the chance to recuperate.

“Mimi, let her go,” Flavna told Mimi.

“A-As you say!” Mimi happily obeyed and hurriedly undid her water trap on Melody’s head.

“Uaaah-khuah-cough-cough” Melody painfully gasped for air and coughed up water that had filled her airways.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 593: 593: It’s Not Nice to Judge Others

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Step away from her,” Samira told Beatrice and Mimi, and had a dozen skeletal warriors surround the gasping young princess.

Mimi gladly increased her distance from the undead, and Beatrice also saw no benefit in sticking too close to their many blades.

“You took your sweet time,” Asuna said to Samira.

“Can’t be helped that nearly all of my sisters are such disappointments,” Samira said. “And you still wonder why you’re never entrusted with anything that requires either brawn or thought.”

“Weren’t you the one entrusted with finding and bringing back Mary?” Asuna asked.

“She’s found and brought back,” Samira said. “More importantly, I can’t believe mother let you take Melody out of the palace.”

“She didn’t!” Annie said for all to hear. “I came here to bring her back.”

“And nearly get her and yourself killed,” Samira looked at Annie like at an insect. “Honestly, I wanted to wait for to kick it, but Melody would have died before you. From now on I suggest you stick to prayers. Two losses in two days… What else needs be said?”

“I haven’t lost!!” Annie screamed and a dark aura momentarily flashed out from beneath her robes.

“Only because Melody babysat you the entire time,” Samira said. “Enough. The fight is over. Everyone put your weapons away. Purple Capes and their allies will come quietly with us. No one else dies. No one else gets harmed. I’ll spend some personal quality time with them before brining anyone before our father or mother.”

While Samira talked, Dhisana already went back to drinking from her last pouch.

“And what about us?” Zaki asked while playing pool.

“The representatives from the Guild can go back to copulating with each other,” Samira said.

“Haah!? We help you clean up this mess and I don’t even get a blowjob for—mfffmph!?” Neri grabbed Zaki from behind and covered his mouth.

“Don’t mind him, he’s just cranky from missing his morning ass-licking,” Neri laughed nervously.

Samira stared at them without a reply.

“Like hell we’re going with you!” Flavna shouted.

“Was it not your intention to go to the palace anyway?” Samira asked while additional soldiers rose up around Flavna and Ember. Rivaldo turned his back on Beatrice and Mimi and slowly walked back to Flavna.

“Not as prisoners to your unholy entourage!” Flavna said.

“The only thing unholy here is your taste palette,” Samira replied. “You will not win. I would very much like to bring you all alive. As would our kind and merciful mother.”

“That’s a joke!” Beatrice said. “Last time I saw her mercy, she turned a couple of cowards into some mindless horror abominations. Hey, wizard hat lady! Do you want to check out if the one who summons the literal undead has a tie with the demons? Or maybe the so-called new priestess who’s a sneeze away from showing her demon energies!?”

“N-No, the third princess’s terrifying-I mean terribly impressive abilities are well known,” Neri laughed while sweating profusely. “Some of us can conjure water. Others can summon fire. While some can summon loyal, courageous warriors of battles past. We’re all different and… Special… Each in our own way. And it’s not nice to judge others just for their appearance… Or the appearance of their abilities… So… Thank you for your… Help! And for your mercy toward your opponents! Long live the King and Queen! … Dhina, let’s go!”

Neri dragged Zaki away who kept kicking and muffled-screaming. Dhisana emptied her pouch and took one more look at Ember before following.

Everyone silently watched the awkward departure of the trio.

“You got any bright ideas besides punching and kicking?” Ember quietly asked Flavna.

“…” Flavna clenched her fists.

“Thought so,” Ember said as she raised her arms to the sides, pointing the palms of her hands in opposite directions and shouted, “Doomsday!”

She launched giant rocks engulfed in blinding, blazing fire: one at Rivaldo, the other at Samira.

Rivaldo was hit nearly point blank while a horde of skeletons jumped in front of the other rock before it could hit Samira. Both hits resulted in large fiery explosions. Before Flavna could react, fire surrounded her and swept her from her feet.

“STOP THEM!!” Asuna shouted when she saw a bird-like fiery object blaze across the rubble and quickly approach Beatrice and the remaining Purple Capes.

Rivaldo—partially on fire—ran to intercept, as it many palace guards. The undead rushed to form a wall around Melody on all sides.

A giant shining circle appeared beneath Rivaldo’s feet. He fell through and fell out of another circle that appeared right over the heads of the biggest group of palace guards, promptly landing the giant beastkin on top of them. Another group of palace guards suddenly had burning skeletons falling on their heads. Gamesh then conjured a circle in front of him and was slashed at the waist by a thick crimson energy blade.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Asuna said with a victorious smile, holding her blazing, enhanced claymore in her hands.

Annie took up her hammaxe and ran screaming toward Beatrice and Mimi, dark energy storming around her. The Purple Capes got in front of their lieutenant and were crushed in seconds by the raging princess.

The fiery bird blazed a path to Beatrice and Mimi and engulfed them both just before Annie reached them. The scorching heat forced the wounded princess back while the fire bird blazed away to the nearest street into the city, taking Beatrice and Mimi from sight.

All the entrances were still blocked by onlookers, and those that did not run away in time were burned alive where they stood as the fire swept straight through them, setting everyone ablaze on contact.

“Follow the fire!!” Asuna ordered palace guards. She then walked up to the two bleeding parts of Gamesh’s severed, organ-spilling body and added coldly, “I did promise to kill you four times.”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 594: 594: Another Happy Landing

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A fiery explosion broke into a certain shop, destroying the entrance, a part of the outer wall and most of the first two rooms.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?” Samantha screamed as she ran, buck naked, from within the shop only to see a raging fire and black smoke that quickly filled the room. “My door! My wine barrels! My casting couch!!”

“I-I’ll put it out!” screamed a girl with shoulder-length wavy light-blue hair, one of the first to emerge from within the fire.

“Argh!!” Flavna screamed in pain and fell from the fire. Most of her armor was destroyed, her entire left side from shoulder to upper thigh was bright red from heavy burns.

“Agh, this didn’t happen last time!” Beatrice held her right arm, also scorched, but not nearly as severely as Flavna’s.

The damage was similar to Flavna’s at first, but Beatrice’s rapid health recovery not only prevented the damage to the tissue from spreading but also healed the burn. Compared to the scream-inducing agony that she experienced for a few brief seconds in Ember’s embrace this now felt as mild as a bee sting.

“Why is there never any water anywhere?” Mimi complained while struggling to put out the fire with the measly sprays she produced from her fingers. “At least there’s this,” Mimi said as she enhanced her magic with the wine that spilled on the floor.

Ember meanwhile emerged on the other side of the fire and hid away from the others.

“Hey! Come back here!” Samantha screamed. “You don’t get to set my shop-slash-house on fire and just run away!!”

“S-Samantha?” a buff naked dude with a big ol’ cock showed up from within the shop.

“Get back to bed and stay rock fucking solid!” Samantha demanded. “I’m going to ride you for everything you’ve got after I deal with a certain freckled bitch!”

“Give me a little bit more time, I’ll deal with this,” Mimi said as she slowly emerged victorious in her firefighting duty.

“Let me try this,” Beatrice said as she walked up to Flavna and used her [Magic Heal] on Flavna’s burn.

The effect, however, was minimal. At rank E the Skill only healed for ten percent of the target’s maximum health. And since Flavna wasn’t literally dying, and their temporary alliance was shaky at best, Beatrice decided to hold off from putting her new free Skill Points to use.

Mimi eventually put out the fire and the massive hole in the shop’s outer wall helped ventilate the smoke.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?” the naked blonde got right in Ember’s face. “This is the third time you’ve come here in the last few days. You haven’t come here that much in the last three years!!”

“I’m making up for lost time,” Ember said.

“Right. Anyway, this isn’t a fucking inn! Go pester those cat girls!”

“I’d prefer to stay out of Y’Shtara’s sight for a while.”

“Why? Usually, you’d just… Wait… That fire that I heard about… Oh, she will beat you bloody! But since when did you start acting so conspicuous?”

“It’s been… An eventful couple of days.”

Samantha sighed and said, “You’re lucky I have easy access to stupid muscle to get this fixed. But you owe me even more now.”

“Put it on our tab,” Ember said and quickly surveyed the damage.

“Speaking of which, you made a lot of promises last time you were here,” Samantha reminded.

“Well, we vacated Belmot’s fortress,” Beatrice said. “And most of it is still standing.”

“Asuna will probably make it her new command point,” Ember said.

“Wh… No, you’ll have to tell me later, right now I need a refresher and then put those big hands to work.”

Before walking away—having taken a breather—Samantha finally bothered to take a better look at her new company.

“Each time you bring a new set of weirdos-eh?” Samantha’s eyes stopped at the wounded dark-haired girl with her trademark heavy eyeliner and eyeshadow. “Is… Isn’t that the captain of the Purple Guards!? You brought their captain!? HERE!?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Ember rearranged her ruffled hair while looking in a broken mirror. “The captain of the whole two members of a recently defunct city guard.”

“Watch your tongue!” Flavna growled and started to stand up, but Ember quickly moved over and poked Flavna’s red shoulder with her pinky. This was enough for Flavna to fall back in pain.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 595: 595: Something Better to Do (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Argh!!! What kind of idiot such poor control of their magic!?” Flavna cursed. “Maybe Asuna was right about you two and you’re the fucking demons!! How many people did you kill on your way here!?”

“Degenerates, losers, idiots, cowards,” Ember counted. “Drinking and fucking each other while waiting for the end of the world and inevitable death. Can’t say I care about any of them. Also, why do you care? Did you miss how quickly everyone turned against you? Not that you had that many fans to begin with.”

“It’s not about being liked!” Flavna said. “And why did you just leave Gamesh there?”

“Be thankful that I bothered taking you and this little water squirter,” Ember said. “I already pushed myself way past my limit! Using this move twice in such a short time span… That’s why you got those burns. Even if it was a momentary slip. I had to also control my flames at the end to not make it too obvious where we went.”

“I’m sure nobody will notice the giant explosion in a silent, dark alley,” Flavna groaned in pain. “Is this meant to be your hideaway? What a joke! Also, I should rip both your arms off and your lying tongue! I knew you were the one that caused that fire in the Beaver District!”

“Well, aren’t you smart.”

“How dare you!!” Mimi jumped up between Flavna and Ember. “The captain risked everything to defend you and your cow-tit friend!”

“Not like she had that much of a choice,” Ember said. “Once they decided to stick with the story that there was no Sovereign, the murder of that fat idiot and his psycho daughter fell directly on the Purple Capes. Not that it would have been any different even if they knew and acknowledged that it was a demon that killed Lord Belmot. After all, one of your duties is precisely to prevent that from happening, no?”

“Yeah, I’m not dealing with this,” Samantha said and retired to her private bedroom.

Beatrice followed Samantha’s behind with her eyes. Those birthing hips swaying from side to side, not even a hint of cellulite on those bubbly cheeks that just cried for a squeeze. Beatrice understood Samantha’s preference to indulge in basic pleasure instead of listening to whatever this was.

And it was upon noticing her hard on for that supple behind that Beatrice realized that she too did not want to spend another second listening to another petty argument. She followed Samantha, and when the blonde turned around to close the door she was met with Beatrice’s lips.

Samantha was startled for a short moment. But when Beatrice put Samantha’s hand on her rock hard eight incher, Samantha pulled Beatrice closer to herself. She reciprocated the kiss and then some while stroking the cock she so intensely craved to deal with her latest frustrations.

“Eh? What about me?” the nameless buff dude asked as he sat up on the bed with a hard cock, throbbing at the sight of two sexy ladies making out, Beatrice’s cock obstructed from his sight.

“Grab your tools and-Ahn-get to work on the giant hole in my shop,” Samantha said as Beatrice pinned her against the wall. She grinded with her cock against Samantha’s alluring booty and Samantha grinded right back against that hard cock that made her pussy wet.

“E-Eh!? B-B-But you said…” the dude’s cock withered along with his morale.

“Don’t pout, it’s the opposite of arousing,” Samantha said and moaned when Beatrice’s tail gently her wet pussy lips. “The sooner you finish, the sooner you can finish in me. I’ll even let you do that thing you’ve been begging me for the past week.”

The dude was on his feet and out the door the second he heard that. It did not even cross his mind to get dressed. He wrapped his handyman’s belt around his shredded abs and ran outside, his excited cock bouncing from side to side. And even the colossal amount of work that he discovered that needed to be done was not enough to damper his excitement.

“Now, where were we?” Samantha asked with a naughty smile.

“I was deciding whether to fuck you against this wall right now or to push you down and fuck your face first.”

“Why not both?” Samantha licked her lips.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 596: 596: Ghhrghl (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Why not indeed? Beatrice concurred and pushed Samantha down to a squatting position. Samantha did not even have the time to adjust before a cock was rammed deep in her mouth and a hot, cock-shaped tail thrust up her pussy.

Beatrice held both Samantha’s hands high over her head, leaving the blonde’s holes at Beatrice’s mercy.

“Ah,” Beatrice moaned from the welcome, much-needed change of pace. Samantha might have moaned too, had she been able too. But for better or worse, the room was filled with the signature sounds of Samantha’s sloppy throat getting hammered hard and fast—just like both women wanted it—accompanied only by the music of squelching pussy fucking,

With Beatrice’s senses getting suddenly overwhelmed by much-needed basic pleasure, her grip around Samantha’s hands loosened. And the blonde did not miss the opportunity to wrestle one of her hands out of a loose grip to grab Beatrice’s tail and fuck herself even rougher with it.

Beatrice appreciated the enthusiasm, but she did not need the help. She quickly got both Samantha’s hands back up and pinned hard in a freshly-tightened grip. And to give Samantha’s pussy the fucking she so-clearly wanted, Beatrice curved her tail inside Samantha and fucked her roughly with a hard C-shape that made Samantha’s abdomen bulge.

“Ghhrghl,” Samantha gurgled blissfully with a stupid smile into Beatrice’s cock. She wanted to thank the succubus for giving her the fucking that she herself could not have achieved, but Samantha’s sloppy, teary face, and silly grin with a cock down her throat was more than enough as a “thank you” for Beatrice.

The succubus continued this double fuck until Samantha’s face was that of a messed-up bitch in heat. When Beatrice pulled out Samantha followed the thick, slop-covered cock with her tongue, and that just made Beatrice want to fuck Samantha even more. She lifted the horny bitch up, turned her around and pushed her to the well. When Samantha’s face and tits were pressed hard against the vertical surface, Beatrice pulled out her tail and… Paused.

“W-Why!?” Samantha asked. “Put it back in!”

“Put what back in?” Beatrice asked and stuck several fingers into Samantha’s wet mouth. Beatrice finger-fucked Samantha’s mouth and let Samantha licked her fingers all over with her tongue.

“Your tail-no-you cock!” Samantha moaned with hot breath over Beatrice’s fingers. “Put your cock inside me!”

“This cock?” Beatrice rubbed her cock against Samantha’s dripping pussy lips.

“YES!”

“Beg for it!” Beatrice demanded and pressed on Samantha’s neck.

“Please fuck me with your big hot cock!” Samantha begged and was instantly rewarded for her base sincerity.

“Ohh!” Samantha and Beatrice both moaned at the same time.

“Your cock is amazing!” Samantha gasped as she smacked her hips against Beatrice’s hot rod. It filled every cranny of Samantha’s pussy and stretched her out to a perfect extent. Just enough for her pussy to cling to it needily. Just enough to reach her cervix. Just enough for that tinge of pain that accentuated the pleasure, yet not so much that it would just hurt .

And Beatrice responded to Samantha’s hip movements in kind. Up till she thrust inside Samantha’s birthing hole, Beatrice didn’t realize how much she needed this. Beatrice was willing to just chalk it up to the buildup of her Arousal Points and not think of deeper reasons for her desire to fuck a smoking hot blonde senseless. Frustration? Sadness? Anger? Who cares!? None of it mattered when she had a fertile young woman’s bubbly butt in her hands and an aching cock in her pussy that creamed to be inseminated by a worthy mate.

With these thought Beatrice felt an orgasm approach fast. But the succubus did not wish to culminate this so quickly.

“On your knees!” Beatrice demanded and released Samantha from the pin.

Samantha—who had spent more time with a cock inside her than a thousand earthly women combined—was keenly aware of what was coming and got on her knees beneath Beatrice with enthusiasm. She put up her open palms together, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue to catch every drop of the first hot wave that Beatrice’s cock throbbed to release.

Samantha looked intently into Beatrice’s eyes, devouring the succubus as she was about to devour her cum. With such a deep, wanting stare, Beatrice barely needed to stroke her cock to tip herself over the edge and bask in the sweet release of pleasure as her cum burst out of the tip of her cock and splashed across Samantha’s face and tongue.

Rope after rope Beatrice fired all over Samantha. The blonde caught as much as she could with her mouth, tongue, and hands. Once the pressure eased to more manageable drops, Samantha took Beatrice’s hard cock into her mouth and sucked it clean, and only let it go to collect the semen that splashed across her face and tits.

-118.2 AP

 

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
50k+ words per month across multiple stories
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 597: 597: Triple the Fun (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Samantha watched Beatrice’s excitement as she collected the succubus’s hot, sticky cum with her fingers and licked them clean. The finishing stroke was, of course, to raise her chin and swallow visibly and loudly, before confirming the deed by opening her mouth and showing a clean tongue.

“Thank you for the meal,” Samantha smiled.

Beatrice’s cock twitched. She wanted to ravage the blonde who had a proud smirk on her wet face that had cum all over it just a few seconds ago. They both knew it. Just as they both knew that Beatrice was capable of something more than what mere mortals could ever compete with.

Beatrice cast [Dick Growing (+2)] on herself.

Samantha salivated with anticipation as she watched a bulge form next to Beatrice’s original hard, well-sucked cock. However, though she knew that Beatrice could grow another cock to fuck a bitch into the ground, Samantha had no idea that Beatrice’s Skills had evolved since their last time together. To her astonishment, Samantha saw two new cocks grow right before her wide eyes. Before she knew it, the heated blonde had three hard cocks right in her face, their solitary eyes pulsating to cover her with cum.

Beatrice appreciated the silent shock. After all, it was a compliment all on its own to see the woman you’re about to fuck senseless realize just how fucked she’s about to be. With that said, Beatrice also had no desire to leave her aching cocks out in the cold for even a second longer than needed. She grabbed the back of Samantha’s head and pushed it hard on her middle cock. With the swiftness of Beatrice’s move, it was only Samantha’s cock-sucking instinct that let her open her mouth wide enough before she had a hot piece of meat right back down her throat where it belonged.

“Don’t ignore the other two,” Beatrice reminded the teary-eyed gagging cock-slut.

Samantha responded expertly. Even while her mouth was fucked in a way that would have left a lesser slut absent-minded and utterly surrendered to the face-fucking, Samantha showed the depth of her cock-worshiping experience. She put both hands between her legs and played with herself a little. Not only did this arouse every partner to see the bitch they’re face-fucking masturbate to the submissive joy, it also let her smear her pussy cream all over her fingers. This in turn made it so that when Samantha started jerking off Beatrice’s other two cocks with perfectly tight grip, her lubed fingers easily slid up and down across Beatrice’s cocks, making any simple dry wank laughable by comparison.

“Not bad at all,” Beatrice said, giving herself fully to the base pleasure. And seeing Samantha’s dexterity, Beatrice decided to test just how quick the horny blonde’s reflexes were.

The succubus pulled Samantha’s head off her middle cock and then instantly pushed her down on her left cock. To Beatrice’s satisfaction, Samantha instantly recognized what was expected of her and continued jerking off the other two cocks all through the rough bobbing of her head where the strength and pace was completely out of her control.

“You’re amazing!” Beatrice complemented the woman with a cock down her throat. Who wouldn’t? Every girl wants to be complemented for her prowess in bed. Getting fucked by a throbbing hard cock is one thing. But to hear that its their pussy that’s the best, that it’s their body that their partner wants to ravage, to make their own, to mark, to claim. That’s what makes them soaking wet and submit themselves in way they’d never admit they would.

Beatrice and Samantha continued their cock juggling game with intense eye contact until Samantha was completely out of breath and her stamina spent.

“Haaah,” Samantha breathed hard, her lower face completely smeared with thick throat-slop. Even in such tired state, her jaw half-numb from the violation, Samantha still continued to stroke Beatrice’s cocks that she desperately wanted in her pussy. And Beatrice obliged with a smile.

The succubus picked up the face-fucked blonde, carried her to the empty bed and threw her face-down on the thick mattress. Had Beatrice cared about anything else but fucking in that moment, she might have wondered how did this dark, medieval-like fantasy world have such elastic mattresses that looked right out of her modern world. But all she cared about was the ass that was already in the air, shaking for her hard cocks.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
50k+ words per month across multiple stories
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 598: 598: The Third Cock (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“So many cocks, so few holes,” Beatrice ‘complained’ with a smile. She then pulled Samantha up by the hair and whispered in her ear, “Which hole you want ravaged first?”

“All of them,” Samantha gasped and turned her head to exchange a wet kiss with Beatrice.

“Good answer,” Beatrice said and threw Samantha back down.

Samantha’s head barely bounced off the mattress before her ass and pussy well thrust into by thick cocks. A cry of pain escaped Samantha’s mouth, but the next ones that followed were those of satisfaction, helped along by Beatrice’s third cock that grinded against Samantha’s pussy lips and clit, giving her the full spectrum of sensations.

It was no secret to anyone that it would be hard to find a woman who did not love to have her clit played with while getting slammed with a hard cock. The bonus point for Beatrice was that she could do so with both hands free. And this let her use those hands to play with the blonde’s fucked body: slapping her ass, pulling her hair, choking her, kissing her, all while binding and pinning her arms in whichever way Beatrice saw fit. Arms behind Samantha’s back and wet face pressed into the soaking sheets? Sure! Pull her up by the hair to play with her shaking titties while letting Samantha’s ecstatic moans fill the room? Absolutely!

Each thrust into ass and pussy pushed the air out of Samantha, making her Beatrice’s personal musical instrument that required big cocks, great stamina, and technique to paly proficiently.

This got Beatrice curious: what tones her instrument was capable of if pushed to the limits? Well, that wasn’t entirely true—Beatrice intended to do this since the moment she decided to grow two additional cocks for herself instead of the usual one. Her [Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2)] did boast the claim that it could “contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes.”

And Beatrice’s third cock twitched with bursting anticipation when it registered its time for action. It had been left out in the cold for far too long, after all. And even though rubbing itself against the clit and pussy of a first-rate, smoking-hot, dick-loving insatiable slut was more than an average cock could ever hope for, this was no average cock. It belonged to a person who had seen more degenerate action in a couple of days than some men did in their lifetimes. And thus, for being out in the cold all this time, the third cock’s warm-up reward was bountiful.

Beatrice pulled out of Samantha’s ass and pussy nearly completely. A simpler mind would think the succubus’s intent to be a switch of cocks.

“Ah!?” Samantha gasped when she felt the cock that had massaged her clit all this time suddenly push right at the edge of an already occupied entrance.

Samantha was no stranger to having dicks in both her ass and pussy at the same time. But to put two in at the same time.

“W-Wa—” Samantha had started to say before her mind was wiped white with a powerful triple-thrust that plugged her ass deep and tight with a thick, hot cock while her pussy was slammed with the force and thickness of a Greater Demon.

Samantha lost all track of what happened next. She did not hear her own cries as she came on the spot and squirted all over the sheets—soaking them wet—nor did she fully comprehend the force of two thick cocks fucking her pussy, entwined like the great Northern Wyrms as they pounded her cervix.

Their thickness should have broken Samantha, damaged her pussy beyond repair. But it was as if some powerful ancient magic turned Samantha’s pussy into an otherworldly realm where nothing was impossible. A realm where two girthy cocks could simultaneously stretch her out beyond belief, drive her mad from the savage hammering, yet also keep her soft, malleable love cave completely intact and as tight as ever, creating some mind-bending feedback loop of increasing tightening against ever-increasing pressure.

And though Samantha’s pussy was well protected by Beatrice’s magical cocks, the same could not be said for her mind. No matter how great this felt for Beatrice, no matter how many times she came directly into Samantha’s womb (for there was not even a molecule of empty space anywhere else in Samantha’s pussy to pour the cum into), it could not even come close to the cocktail of sensations that tore through Samantha’s brain.

Heavenly ecstasy? Hellish torment? The words and sounds that came from Samantha’s mind could have meant both. Was it one long continuous orgasm or countless orgasms that blasted her mind one after another in rapid succession? No one, not even Samantha, could tell. But her entire body was still shaking from the heavy muscle spasms even after she passed out.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
50k+ words per month across multiple stories
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 599: 599: Two and a Half Sisters

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Higher!” Annie commanded as she watched four palace guards mount the two spear-skewered body parts onto the fortress wall. “Hm? Where was I? Oh, right!”

Annie turned back to face the gathered crowd she was talking to just a moment ago on the site of the recent battle. Her bloodied robe fluttered as she turned around, but the pink-haired princess kept an extraordinary cheery smile despite the bodies around her.

“As I was saying, that is just an example of the fate of those who would endanger our city with their petty plots and greedy schemes!” Annie spoke to the people with a loud but merry voice. “But I know that you are not like them! And when I was appointed as the new High Priest, I vowed to fight for every last one of you, citizens of the Kingdom of Larpsus, our loyal subjects, our friends!

“Make no mistake, I will fight for your very souls if I have to! I will not let you be swayed by the… Vile spells of the demons or lies of their underlings! In the meantime…”

Annie gestured forth to a squad of palace guards. Half a dozen of them rolled large, heavy wooden barrels. Two other men carried filled potato sacks over their shoulders.

“That useless moron of a captain promised a party and then cancelled it,” Annie said. “I say, let there be a party! Fresh first-class beer and black pixie dust for all!”

The people erupted in cheers and ran toward the guards who were about to open the goodies.

“I’m surprised she actually memorized the speech mother wrote for her,” Asuna said while looking down at the entire scene through a hole in the wall of the fortress. “Most of it, anyway…”

“She could have started with the gifts and nobody would have cared for the speech,” Samira said as she walked past the wide opening.

Asuna made sure not to fall behind her goth dress wearing older sister. The duo walked through the ruins deeper into Belmot’s fortress without any guards. Nor did they encounter anyone here thus far.

“So, this is our dear sister’s handywork?” Asuna asked.

“Without a doubt,” Samira nodded. “Well, the borrowed power from the armor she stole.”

“And you’re saying she’s… How did you put it?  ‘Found and brought back’?”

“Oh, thank you for reminding me. What kind of absent-minded idiot openly talks about the fact that one of the heirs to the throne has gone missing?”

“I… Tch! It’s not like she’d ever even be considered!”

“That is irrelevant,” Samira said. “Demons in the city. One of the noble families slaughtered like dogs. The Purple Capes disintegrated and turned traitors. And you’d openly insinuate cracks within the royal family too? Especially when you know how important this week will be for mother.”

“Not like she’d even tell me what’s so important about it,” Asuna sulked.

“… You’re old enough to figure some things out for yourself. Like not putting your youngest sister in mortal danger.”

“I-You… You were supposed to be there from the start!!” Asuna shouted. “You keep scolding me for every little thing, but what about you!? Mother sent you to find our sister! Nothing! You were supposed to help us take care of these upstarts, and you let them escape!”

“My priority was ensuring Melody’s safety,” Samira remained utterly calm in spite of her sister shouting in her face, “Can you even imagine what mother would have done to you if—after you took Melody out of the palace—she’d end up kidnapped or killed?

“As for the remaining captain and her weirdo allies, it doesn’t even matter if they escaped or not. The whole city is now against them. And even if your soldiers fail to track down a giant fireball, we’ll find them sooner or later regardless-oh!”

Samira suddenly shifted her attention from Asuna to a body on the ground a few feet from them.

“W-What?” Asuna looked where Samira did.

The body was that of a man, a servant apparently, judging by his clothing, crushed by a fallen wooden beam.

“He died just recently,” Samira said as she slowly walked closer to the body. “Probably bled out slowly.”

Samira then raised her arm and pointed the palm of her open hand at the body. She tensed her fingers and pulled a mix of dark and red misty energy out of the body and sucked it into her arm.

“… How many is that now?” Asuna asked.

“Not nearly enough,” Samira responded.

“With the numbers that you’ve gathered over the years, don’t you have a small army at your disposal by now?” Asuna asked.

“You haven’t seen just how quickly an army can be wiped out,” Samira said and clenched her fist as the last traces of the misty energy were absorbed into her skin.

Asuna suddenly shoved Samira back and pressed her firmly against the wall.

“Oh, yeah, father never hesitated to send you into the thick of it,” Asuna said with a smile while looking up at her pale sister. “Was it because of this?” she asked as she playfully caressed Samira’s long, pointy ears.

“Your mood swings are as impressive as ever,” Samira said.

“Huh? After enduring your relentless lecturing, I think I’ve earned this,” Asuna whispered as she slid her hand across the thin fabric of Samira’s black dress.

Hm, so that hasn’t changed, Samira thought just before Asuna’s lips reached hers.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
50k+ words per month across multiple stories
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 600: 600: Pervy Thoughts

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Oh, you’re done?” Ember asked when she saw Beatrice walk out from Samantha’s bedroom.

“Yes, are you?” Beatrice asked sharply.

“Hm? Oh, our friendly chat?” Ember asked and after a nod from Beatrice replied, “Yes, we’re best buddies now.”

“Fuck you!” Flavna cursed while resting on a couch in Mimi’s care who applied some lotion on her burns.

“Fantastic,” Beatrice said, barely caring either way.

“Will Samantha ever walk again?” Ember asked with a smile.

“What were those sounds?” Flavna asked. “I’ve never heard anyone scream like that.”

“Well, you see, young captain,” Ember started to explain, “when two people love each other very much—”

“Shove it! Of course, I know about sex! Who doesn’t? B-But that—”

“I could heal those burns you’ve got if you want,” Beatrice interrupted. “You just need to spread your legs for a quickie and—”

EXCUSE ME!?!” Flavna exclaimed, red in the face.

“Huh? You make it sound like some big deal in a city where practically everyone can’t spend a day without drinking, drugging, fucking, or all three of the above,” Beatrice pointed out.

“I’m not like them!!” Flavna shouted, her flushed face growing even redder.

“Sure, you aren’t,” Beatrice didn’t even hide her irritation. “Well, whatever. Endure it if it helps you feel special.”

With that said, Beatrice went straight for the exit. She then suddenly froze in place, as if she just remembered something important, turned back to Flavna and asked, “About the prisoners you took. Those from the Inn. Did you take all of them to ‘The Pits’?”

“Yes, why?” Flavna asked, adjusting her position while grimacing in pain.

“We scoured your nasty dungeons but couldn’t find one of my companions. Tabitha, a mage with green hair and similarly green, revealing outfit.”

“Never heard of her,” Flavna shrugged. “I didn’t even get a chance to properly interrogate them before you turned the pits into that milk hellhole. Speaking of—”

“That can’t be,” Beatrice didn’t understand. “She wasn’t in the Pits; she didn’t come to the Forge of Champions…”

“Maybe your pyromaniac friend blew her to pieces along with Captain Rivaldo and over a dozen of my men when she lit the entire district ablaze.”

Beatrice’s glare turned sharply toward Ember. Is it really that stupidly simple? Beatrice wondered. No, something like that… There’s no way!

“Why did you even decide to raid Y’Shtara’s Inn at all?” Ember asked.

“Lord Belmot received a tip from the Palace that certain wanted troublemakers lodged there,” Flavna said. “You’ll have to ask him where he got the information from.”

“Hillarious—h-hey, where are you going?” Ember asked when she saw Beatrice walk right past her without another word.

“You heard her—another lead is dead.” Beatrice stated. “Those three who you fought together with Flavna were from that sex guild, right?”

“S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, yeah,” Ember confirmed.

“Well, since they’ve allied themselves with those demon princesses, I figured I’d take them out first, so that next time they can’t interfere. After that I’ll take out one princess at a time until I get to the Queen and put an end to this one way or another,” Beatrice said and walked past the naked buff dude who was working his chiseled ass off to get the shop fixed as fast as humanly possible. And if it was possible to go beyond human limitations in carpentry, he’d be the first to do it.

“Well, sure, but… On your own?” Ember got up and hurried after Beatrice. “Wait up! What’s gotten into you? The whole city’s out to get us!”

“So?” Beatrice asked, not slowing down. “They’d find us here sooner or later anyway.”

“E-Eh, c-captain?” Mimi nervously looked at the departing duo then at her captain, then at the duo.

“Let them go,” Flavna said. “Asuna wanted to take over the city guard? They’re her problem now.”

“W-would you slow down for just a moment?” Ember whispered to Beatrice who fast walked through the maze of dark alleys up toward the main city. “At least let me rest up a bit! I won’t be able to help you again if run into—”

“H-Hey!” one soldier called out to another from the end of a narrow alley. “Isn’t that them?”

“Y-Yeah, quick let’s call for-WHOAH!?” before the other guard could even finish his sentence, the most beautiful busty lady he ever saw was right in his face. He stared into those dazzling emerald eyes and got all mellow. He could have gazed into them forever…

“Don’t you two just want to suck each other off soo badly?” Beatrice asked the two soldiers as she switched her gaze between them.

“O-Of course, I do!” one soldier confessed. “B-But I’d never dare to ask! What if he rejected me? Not only would I ruin our friendship—”

“W-Wait!!” the other soldier exclaimed. “You too? Why didn’t you say anything earlier!?”

“You mean…?” both soldiers stared into each other’s eyes for a couple of seconds before their hands were all over each other.

“Let’s go,” Beatrice said to Ember, and the duo walked past the two men who practically ripped their armor off each other.

“What did you do to them?” Ember asked while looking back at the action.

“I just tested out a new Skill,” Beatrice said nonchalantly. “After triple-penetrating your friend I also got another level, so I decided to indulge myself a bit.”

Skill Name: Pervy Thoughts

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft, Mishief Craft / Active

Cost: 50 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: Makes up to two targets extremely susceptible to perverted thoughts. Great Willpower or B-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 5 feet.

 

I cost two Skill Points, but if it’s this effective, then I might as well push it to the next Enhancement, Beatrice concluded as she continued her ascend to the main city.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
50k+ words per month across multiple stories
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 601: 601: Unconventional Techniques (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“By the way, which direction is this sex guild?” Beatrice asked Ember after leaving the two palace guards in the middle of their quality alone time.

“You’d have to turn left at the end of those stairs over there, but-Hey! Wait!” Ember called out to Beatrice, much louder this time.

What?” Beatrice finally stopped and turned around to face her pestering bodyguard.

“You seriously plan to take on the entire Guild?” Ember asked. “When me and that captain girl had trouble against three of their members? In my current state I won’t be able to help you at all. I get that you’re strong, and upset, over that idiot’s death, but I can’t let you die-GHUH!?”

Beatrice roughly shoved Ember against a dirty alley wall and held her there.

“Hm… Speaking of unconventional techniques,” Beatrice said as she looked into Ember’s eyes.

“What?”

“Wasn’t that what you said?” Beatrice reminded Ember. “That we may need to explore unconventional techniques? Something you just said reminded me of that.”

“I-I did, but-ah?” Ember gasped from the sudden touch of the succubus and the effect it had. She felt that effect before. Warm, then hot, aching, radiating. The combination of the succubus’s [Arousing Touch (+1)] and [Dick Growing (+2)]. Before too long her growing clit pressed against her rouge outfit’s shorts. And that was when Ember realized that she had two clits growing into big, raging cocks instead of one. “Didn’t you have enough with Samantha?”

“True,” Beatrice nodded. “I also got a level out of it during one of the times I nutted right into her womb with my two cocks, so this isn’t just because I’m horny.”

“What then?”

“Take a guess,” Beatrice said and cast [Dick Growth Inversion].

“E-Eh?” Just when the two giant bulges threatened to tear Ember’s shorts at the seams, they suddenly grew smaller and smaller, and smaller. “I don’t get it, did you change your mind-eh? Eeeh?”

“Looks like you got it,” Beatrice said, turned her freckled bodyguard around, bent her over, flipped open her belt and pulled down her shorts.

In a place where a regular woman would have a marvelously tantalizing pussy, where a woman under effect of Beatrice’s [Dick Growing (+2)] would have a pussy and two hard, raging boners, Ember had a pussy and two more pussies just above it. And with the lovely effect of [Arousing Touch (+1)], all three pussies were already thirsting to be filled.

“So many holes, so few dicks,” Beatrice licked her lips.

“Y-You do have that tail,” Ember said softly as she looked at the cock-shaped tip of the tail that already dance in the air from the joy of imminent pussy sampling.

“Indeed,” Beatrice concurred and added, “I’ll save Refresh Cooldown for later.”

Despite cumming into Samantha so many times that it would have pushed Beatrice’s [Arousal Points] into deep negatives if her System would permit it, Beatrice still got a big, healthy boner at the idea of what she was about to do to her mouthy bodyguard. She held Ember firmly as she pushed her cock against Ember’s original pussy that slowly parted its honey lips, wrapping them around the much-welcome piece of meat as it entered into the tight, hot nest.

“That’s one,” Beatrice whispered to Ember while moving her tail into position for step two.

Despite Ember’s two new pussies being as tight as a virgin’s, Beatrice had no problem navigating the narrow passage with her experienced tail. At that moment, Beatrice wondered for a moment whether making the newly transformed pussies into those with an intact hymen would be an upgrade or a downgrade to her Skill.

“I guess it depends on the situation,” Beatrice muttered.

“H-Huh?”

“Oh, never mind,” Beatrice realized she thought out loud. “So, that’s two. But we can’t leave the third pussy unattended. That would just be mean, wouldn’t it?”

“I-I, guess?” Ember moaned out without any conviction, still adjusting to having two pussies full of cock at the same time.

“Glad we agree!” Beatrice said and began to move with her tail inside of Ember. Granted, she had to be nimble, yet precise and patient, as she hadn’t done so ever before. Like threading an already threaded needle in the opposite direction with the same thread.

“W-WHOAH!?” Ember gasped and scratched the brick wall with her fingernails. “W-What are you doing?”

“Being considerate,” Beatrice said as she curved her tail inside Ember’s pussy like a snake and turned the end of it at a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree angle. Then, while still keeping the tail fully inside Ember’s pussy, Beatrice started to push more of her tail inside, inevitably pushing the tip of her cock-tail outside while keeping double the cock-tail inside Ember.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
50k+ words per month across multiple stories
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 602: 602: More Unconventional Techniques (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hoooolyyy fuuuuuuck,” Ember groaned as she tried to adjust to the stretching of her tight pussy by what was effectively two cocks.

Only this was nothing like getting fucked by two separate cocks that were all-but-afraid to touch each other, fighting over the space inside the female they wanted to breed. Beatrice’s tail moved in confident purpose, it’s feet-long muscles rubbing every cell of Ember’s pussy walls, massaging the entrance to her womb as more and more feet slithered through a hole that all but has a sign over it “one at a time, please”.

“Aaaand~~” Beatrice said with grinning as she pulled out her cock almost completely out of Ember’s pussy prime, just before thrusting into it, as well as Ember’s third pussy, effectively making her first thrust into three tight pussies at once.

“UAAAAaaaah!!!” Ember cried and came as she scratched the brick wall.

“W-Wuoh,” Beatrice shuddered. Feeling three pussies contract around her cock and tail was more than she was prepared for herself. It only took Beatrice a couple of thrusts before she came as well and bred two pussies in one woman simultaneously.

-120.8 AP

 

They both stood in silence while Beatrice pumped Ember full of cum. Only after the throbbing of Beatrice’s cock and tail subsided did Ember speak, “That was… Something—EH!?”

Ember’s back buckled when the thrusting into her pussies resumed.

“You didn’t think I went through all that trouble to give you three pussies just to stop at this, did you?” Beatrice was practically insulted that Ember would even assume that was it. Maybe it would have been if Beatrice was an inexperienced, freshly minted little futa succubus. But both Beatrice’s stamina and degeneracy had grown since she first arrived to this dismal nightmare world.

“You-Ah!!” Ember probably had some snarky comeback somewhere in her, but Beatrice successfully fucked it right out of the slim redhead and listened to something that was more pleasant on the ears for a change.

“By the way,” Beatrice said as she decreased the pace of her thrusts, “Could you remind me what you were saying before you got dick shoved inside you?”

“E-Eh?” Ember was confused. With both her mind and pussies full of cock, it took her several seconds to start up the gears of the brain that could do more than moan and shake hips for cock. “I… I don’t remember. Oh, the Guild—AHN!!?”

Ember’s words were interrupted by a powerful thrust into two pussies all the way to her womb, with her third pussy getting double the slithering rubbing of meat against pussy flesh, which made three bulges in Ember’s abdomen.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Beatrice apologized. “What were you saying?”

“Sex Guil-OAAHH!!!”

“Come again?”

“Yes, please!!” Ember pleaded.

“But you were saying?”

“Sex-UOAHH!!”

“Hm?”

“Sex-COCK!!!”

“What about it?” Beatrice asked and stopped moving.

“More! Give me more of it!” Ember cried and shook her hips onto Beatrice’s cock. “Fuck me more with your cock! Please!”

“Oh, alright, if you ask so nicely,” Beatrice smiled, grabbed her bodyguard by the hips and jackhammered her holes as fast as she could.

“OaOaOaOaOaOa~~~” Ember’s voice trembled, and her titties flopped up and down as Beatrice increased her tempo to silly levels.

But just as Ember felt another orgasm approach, she felt Beatrice pull her cock out of her pussy prime.

“W-Wait, why!? Put it back in!! I’m so-ooooOOOOOOOOO~!”

Ember’s eyes rolled when she got the cock she wanted, but not in the hole she expected. Though it was certainly the hole she deserved.

“Isn’t this better?” Beatrice asked while fucking Ember’s ass with her fat eight-incher.

“It is!!” Ember gasped with clenched fists. “D-Don’t stop!! Fuck my ass and pussies!!”

“Oh, I will,” Beatrice said with a deviant smile that Ember had no chance of seeing.

‘Yess!!! Amazing!!!” Ember cried her lungs out, long forgetting that half the city wanted both of them dead. She just wanted to come again. Not understanding nor caring how having three pussies with three wombs in her abdomen made any sense without turning into a mutated abomination, Ember just wanted every single of those pussies filled with big, hard dicks and potent semen.

“But wait, there’s more!” Beatrice announced just as the tip of her tail started coiling inside Ember’s second pussy.

“E-Eh…?” Ember gasped. At first, she did not understand the meaning of such a strange phrase. But when she felt a familiar expansion inside another one of her pussies, Ember got a foreboding feeling of what was to come. “N-No…”

“Oh, yes!” Beatrice confirmed Ember’s foreboding suspicions, and, without much ceremony or stalling, Beatrice double-filled Ember’s second pussy, squirmed out the tip of her tail out of the full, stretched-out entrance, and moved in right for the main course: Ember’s pussy prime.

“I—” was all Ember could say before her mind blanked and she orgasmed from getting her original pussy thrust into right up to the womb while Beatrice’s tail rubbed out every inch of her two other overstuffed pussies.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 603: 603: Unconventional Techniques: The Morening (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Well? How is it!?” Beatrice asked as she fucked three pussies at once and a tight ass on top of it. “How does it feel to have three pussies stretched out and filled to the brim all at once?”

“It’s good! Ah! It’s fucking good!” Ember cried as her tongue hung out. Her brain had no idea what was happening anymore. “I’ve never felt anything like this! Is this what it feels like for you to fuck several pussies at once!?”

“You love to get quadra-penetrated!?”

“I do-oooohhh~! I fucking do!”

Getting double penetrated was already a limit for what most human females could handle. But to suddenly have three sensitive pussies, all wet filled to the limit with yards of hot, throbbing cock-like object, was more than any unprepared mind could handle.

Drowning the mind in toxic levels of dopamine and endorphins was a natural, last-ditch attempt by the brain to protect the mind from going completely insane. And though it did allow Ember’s mind to handle the simultaneous plowing of four fuckholes, it drowned her in pleasure and left her at complete, willing mercy of the cocks and tails that ravaged her.

Before long Ember could no longer even move. And getting skewered in four holes at once, she just leaned against the wall and let Beatrice do all the hard work while she moaned her little heart out and drowned in pleasure.

“But isn’t it a shame to still have one fuckhole left ignored?” Beatrice asked.

“… Eh?” Ember’s fucked mind couldn’t even process what Beatrice just said. Even after Beatrice stopped moving her hips, it took Ember several seconds to replay Beatrice’s words and put them together. “W-Wait… You… You… You can’t mean…”

“Correct!♥” Beatrice kissed Ember’s neck and started to turn her tail inside Ember’s third pussy.

“T-There’s no way!” Ember cried out but her back just arched even more and she shuddered as a powerful orgasm overtook her entire body.

“AAAAhhhhhhhhhh~” Ember cried as she tore holes in the wall bricks with her nails. The growing third double-bulge inside her third pussy made Ember’s eyes roll as she shook uncontrollably and grinned with her tongue out. What little strength Ember had left her, leaving her completely dependent on Beatrice’s strong hold.

“Good, keep that wonderful mouth open,” Beatrice whispered as she exited Ember’s third pussy.

Each inch that Beatrice travelled with her tail, required to travel that distance twice through each of Ember’s three pussies. The poor sex organs could not even understand what was happening.

A standard procedure of cock thrusting was a back-and-forth movement: in, and out. Yet with Beatrice, for each inch that the hot piece of meat moved in, it also moved out; times two for double the filling in each pussy; times three for each the three pussies.

Sextuple the stimulation, all clumped up in a small, narrow area below Ember’s belly button, made possible with degenerate magic that left Ember’s abdomen bulging in several places simultaneously from the moving tail inside of her three pussies. And that all was before even considering having an eight-inch rock-hard cock inside Ember’s ass that would have made any less-experienced cock-slut unable to think from that alone.

“Well, have a taste of the ‘cock’ that’s fucking you as we speak,” Beatrice suggested to Ember, not that any suggestion was needed.

Ember opened her mouth wide for the tail that ravaged her pussies on pure instinct. And her mouth was rewarded instantly with the hot, triple-pussy-juice covered cock-shaped tail that thrust all the way to the back of her mouth.

“MFfffffmffffmmmmmmmm” Ember moaned as she came on the spot.

“Ohhh,” Beatrice moaned as she herself approached another orgasm. “It was a shame to silence your adorable moans, but-uh-I think it was worth it. Don’t you?”

“Mmm-hhhhh,” Ember moaned a muffled agreement without even understanding what she was agreeing to. She wanted more of what she was getting, that was all that mattered.

Each thrust into Ember’s mouth, logically thrust in-and-out inside all three of her pussies. And Ember just sucked on Beatrice’s “cock” harder, actively trying to swallow it whole to drown herself even more in orgasms as she came again and again, and again in flashes of pure white.

Thus, when Ember’s throat was filled with load after load of sticky, hot white, she swallowed it all, diligently, adding it to the “white” of her pleasure-addled mind and clenching, cum-filled ass.

-120.8 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 604: 604: Cleanup (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah~~,” Beatrice let out a deep sigh as she slowly pulled out her cock and tail out of Ember, one cum-filled hole at a time.

Ember was completely spent. She ended up pressing the side of her wet face against the brick wall and with no cocks to prop her up, Ember powerlessly slid down to the ground while Beatrice checked out her upgraded stats.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

44 (8%)

Health Points

1200/1200 (+1.92/sec)

Arousal Points

1/617 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

548/548 (+1.37/sec)

Physical Attack

71

Physical Defense

82

Magic Attack

69

Magic Defense

31

Speed

49

 

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

55

Unused Skill Points

4

Skill Points in Combat Craft

16

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

5

Skill Points in Eros Craft

30

 

Skill List

Name

Cost

Cooldown

Craft

Rank

Unnatural Beauty

-

-

Mischief

B

Succubus's Wings (+2)

-

-

Combat

D

Succubus's Thermoregulation

-

-

Combat

E

Succubus's Tail (+1)

-

-

Eros

E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2)

-

-

Eros

C

Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

-

-

Eros

D

Sharp Claws (+2)

24/m

10s

Combat

D

Daze

10

30s

Mischief

E

Arousal Pool (+2)

-

-

Eros

D

Arousing Touch (+1)

50

20m

Eros

B

Dick Growing (+2)

80

30m

Eros

B

Summon Sex Toys (+1)

5

5m

Eros

E

Refresh Cooldown (+2)

x3

2h

Combat

A

STRIP!

10

30m

Mischief

F

Extend Claws (+1)

5

2m

Combat

E

Illusionary Split

10

5m

Mischief

D

Fast(er) Recovery (+1)

30

2m

Eros

C

Taint Cleansing (+1)

100

24h

Eros

C

Dick-Growing Cum Spores

20/s

12h

Eros

C

Blink (+1)

40

4m

Combat

C

Be Careful Where You Stick It

50

30m

Eros

D

Dick Growth Inversion

100

30m

Eros

C

Lactation (+2)

60

20m

Eros

C

Lactating Minion

100,60/m

48h

Eros

B

Stamina Pool

-

-

Combat

F

Dream Invasion

100

4h

Eros

B

Magic Heal

50

20m

Combat

E

Pervy Thoughts

50

20m

Eros, Mischief

C

 

Hm, with [Pervy Thoughs] experiment being a success I could go ahead and Enhance it one level further, Beatrice considered as she weighed her options. Then again, there are also some powerful Skills I saw that actively increase my Arousal Points instead of costing Stamina … If I’m going into a crowded area, I do need greater area of control. Subduing a couple of people at a time won’t cut it—

It was over here!” Beatrice suddenly heard voices approaching. “I heard sex noises coming from here.”

“Y-You heard!? How did you even notice?” a male voice asked. “Half the city is fucking at any given moment! There’s moaning everywhere!”

“Not like that!” the first female voice argued. “The moment I heard them I knew it had to be those demons that attacked our city! No ordinary human could make a woman moan like that! And what we saw…”

“She fucked her with her tail!!” another female said loudly. “The redhead had many holes and the tailed demon fucked all of them at once!!”

“Suuuure…”

“Seriously!! I wanted to join in, but Sara, just had to pull me away!” another female complained.

“It is our pride and duty to serve the crown and the princesses!” Sara stated. “B-By the way… Would princess Asuna reward us for helping you find the demons? I would love to mate her-I mean meet her!”

“Sigh, this is what we get for listening to people high out of their sockets on pixie dust,” another male voice complained just as they turned a corner and went into Beatrice’s view.

“Shut it you idiot!” the first male voice said. “Are you that dense that you can’t read the-EH!?”

Cum was still dripping from Beatrice’s cock and tail onto barely conscious Ember when the approaching foursome turned the corner and saw what they saw.

Two palace guards were led to Beatrice’s location by two lovely, barely clothed ladies. One was a human girl in her twenties with wavy pink hair falling over half of her face. The other one was a short goth girl with a gigantic cleavage covered by a black shirt that was stretched beyond its design. Beatrice noticed the goth girl rubbing her itchy nose and one of the girl’s black fingernails was for some reason much longer than the others.

“W-Woah, it is them!?” one of the palace guards exclaimed and drew his sword. The trembling of his hand and sword could’ve been seen from a mile. “W-What do we do?”

“H-How should I know!?” the other palace guard pulled out his sword and nearly dropped it. “I came here to fuck these two! From their barely comprehensible story I didn’t even consider that we’d actually run into the demons!”

“Oh, wow, you actually drew your weapons,” Beatrice said. “Were you not present when those princesses showed up? Ah, judging by the trembling you were there… Listen, I could carve you up without even breaking a sweat, though I doubt I’d get even a percentage of experience from that. How about you drop your weapons, and I won’t have to scrub your blood off my arms.”

“D-Don’t listen to her, Benjamin!” one of the palace guards said to the other. “The demons only kill, lie, and fuck! It’s a bluff! She’s exhausted from fucking that poor girl and weak. We can take her!”

“A-Are you sure, Henry?” Benjamin asked.

“Who always scored higher in demonology!?” Henry asked.

“You did.”

“That’s right! Just aim for her sex organs!”

“Lovely,” Beatrice said, utterly unimpressed. “Anyway, you two, lovely ladies! My friend here needs some cleaning. How about we make a deal? You get over here, clean her up with your tongues, make sure to eat out every drop of cum out of her pussies, and you’ll get my tail that you’ve been fawning over as a reward.”

“DEAL!” both women said immediately.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 605: 605: Instructions (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The giant-tittied goth girl and the pink haired girl removed what little clothes they had as they rushed to Ember.

Beatrice and the palace guards appreciated both the titty drops and the bouncing action—big and average—as the girls all but ran to the barely conscious three-pussy fucked redhead.

“E-Eh,” the palace guards had no idea what to do. Though they still had their swords up, their other swords grew as all their attention was on the freshly formed threesome.

“O-Oh,” Ember’s first moan was the first real sign that she was conscious. “Gentler, please!”

It was no wonder that Ember was extremely sensitive all over her body, especially in her three doubly penetrated pussies. But the girls did heed her plea. The pink hair girl even started kissing and making out with Ember, playing with her boobs, which the redhead quickly reciprocated. Sure, the ultimate goal might have been to get the cum that was all over Ember’s face, lips, and inside of her mouth, but all t he girls quickly found joy in the process itself. None more so than the goth girl who now had three pussies right in her face, one prettier than the other, all full of cum she loved so much to dine on.

“Alright, now let’s deal with you two,” Beatrice said and walked over to the guards.

Both guards swallowed hard and raised their swords a couple inches higher, though there was not even a shred of resolve on their simultaneously terrified and horny faces.

“I’ll make it simple,” Beatrice said calmly. “Do you want to fight and die here and now, or would you rather have the best sex of your life?”

The Benjamin and Henry looked at each other. Even in their silence their choice was obvious.

“Alright, I’m glad we’re all in agreement,” Beatrice said. “On your way here one of you mentioned something about pixie dust. Is that the same one that was advertised during the forge of champions?”

“Y-Yes,” Benjamin nodded.

“How widespread is it?” Beatrice asked.

“Right now? Spreading like nothing else. Princess Annie procured whole bags of the stuff. And the people are loving it!”

“Interesting… Alright, then here’s what you’re going to do: go find four smoking hot babes and bring them to this dark, semi-secluded alley. Whether they’re on that dust or not, promise them more of the stuff than they’d know what to do with in exchange for some ‘quality time’ with you.”

“Urm, even if they believe us, where’s the part where we get to fuck them?” Henry asked.

“Trust me, after I get all of them in the mood, they’ll be so into the orgy, that they’ll be ecstatic to have you join in on the fun.”

Beatrice was pretty sure that these two horny simpletons would do as she told them, but just in case, Beatrice used [Pervy Thoughts] on them during the instructions, to engrain the image of their own private orgy with six hot women.

“We’ll be right back!” Benjamin and Henry promised with excited grins across their faces and ran off not even realizing that they dropped their swords before they even made the first step.

“Now then, where was I,” Beatrice thought out loud as she turned around back to Ember and her new friends. “Oh, that’s right!”

Ember was actively making out with the pink-haired girl who fingered one of her pussies, while the goth chick ate out the two other pussies, fingering herself as she did it.

Aw, they’re having so much fun that I’d feel bad to even disturb them, Beatrice thought. But…

“E-EH!?” the goth chick exclaimed.

“N-No,” Ember gasped, realizing what was happening.

As Beatrice rightly predicted, the thirty minutes of dick had run out. And with it, Ember’s joyful pleasure multiplication. The pink-haired girl was the least affected by this since she lucked out with her choice of pussy to finger, but the other two were not so lucky.

“Wait, we cleaned her up!” the goth chick suddenly remembered and looked at Beatrice. Though her eyes barely even reached Beatrice’s and quickly wandered back down across Beatrice’s exposed milkers, to her cock and tail. “You promised your tail!”

“Hm, you did clean her up quite well,” Beatrice said as she scratched her chin in thought. “I can absolutely give you what you want. But just out of curiosity—wouldn’t you want to try fucking her for yourselves first?”

“B-But we did-wait,” the pink haired girl spoke up. “When you say fuck…”

“I’ll give you both a giant cock just like mine and you can fuck that lovely, freckled slut in whichever way you see fit. Here’s a small bonus hint completely for free: she particularly loves a good spit roasting.”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 606: 606: Thirst (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“You can’t be serious!” Ember gasped upon hearing that Beatrice had decided to send more cocks at her. However, upon hearing Ember, Beatrice just put her index finger to her lips with a quiet ‘shh!’.

Looking at how the two girls’ expressions changed, their eyes widened, their mouths opened agape while their imaginations ran wild with lewd thoughts of experiencing how it could be to fuck like a guy, Beatrice knew that no [Pervy Thoughts] Skill would be needed for these high degenerates.

“It’s decided then,” Beatrice said and stretched out her arms and fingers before the dick growing procedure. “Now then… Neither of you ever had a big cock between your legs, correct?”

“Huh? Almost every day,” the goth girl said.

“And on days off from cock it’s pussy on pussy action,” pink-haired girl smiled.

“? Oh, no-no, I meant whether you possessed an actual cock,” Beatrice clarified. “Whether you ever experienced a real hard-on, and the insatiable that came with it to stick it into something warm, wet, and tight.”

Both girls shook their heads.

“Then you are for a treat,” Beatrice smiled and brought forth her tail. “Kneel!”

Both girls dropped on their knees in front of Beatrice’s mighty cock-shaped tail that still had the full mix of sex juices smeared across it. Ember’s thick slop, many pussy juices and Beatrice’s cum, all mixed together and smeared with a thick coating across Beatrice’s tail.

It probably would have dried up by now if not for Beatrice’s [Succubus's Thermoregulation] Skill which kept her tail warm and prevented those juices from drying up completely.

“Now open wide,” Beatrice said as she brought the dripping tip of her tail closer to the girls.

“Ahh,” both girls opened their mouths and rolled out their tongues for the tentacle-like, cock-shaped tail of the succubus and the juices it presented them.

They barely even remembered that this was for the purpose of granting them a cock. The unmistakable shape, the potent smell of sex that radiated from Beatrice’s offering—those were enough to return their minds to their primal thinking. High on pixie dust, with a submissive pose, and perverse lust in their eyes, they waited for the gifts that their female nature desired the most.

“Just a little bit for now,” Beatrice said with a smile as she slowly lowered her tail to the goth chick’s tongue.

The pink-haired girl watched with envy the droplet of the potent sex potion that hung from Beatrice’s tip slowly, inch by inch, lower to her black-haired friend’s eager tongue.

“Hnn~!” the moment the droplet connected was like a light shock for the goth girl. She instantly wanted more and rose up with her wagging tongue to slurp up and eat that delicious piece of juicy meat.

“Woah there!” Beatrice chuckled and raised her tail out of the goth’s reach. “You’ve gotta learn to share.”

The goth didn’t even have the time to be disappointed before her friend jumped her, grabbed her face, and devoured her mouth along with all the contents inside it.

“Nice,” Beatrice watched this with a pleased smile, feeling some vigor return to her cock that saw plenty of action already. It was hard to tell whether the two were making out or fighting with their tongues for every drop they could. The moment that one of them stole the mouth-watering liquid, the other went on the offensive with her tongue and tried to win her rightful prize back.

“You like it that much, huh?” Beatrice asked.

“It’s amazing!!” both girls confessed after the fighting was done and licked their lips clean.

“I don’t think I’ve ever tasted anything like it!” the goth girl gasped.

“It’s like ripe fruit!” the other added. “A little bit salty, a little bit sweet…”

“And the texture!”

“Please, give me more!”

“Me too! I’ll make you feel real good!”

“I want to lick it clean!”

“And suck it!”

“And fuck it!”

“Alright, enjoy yourselves,” Beatrice acquiesced and lowered her tail for the thirsty duo.

“Ahhhh!!!” both girls were overjoyed and all-but-leapt to the tail as if it was the last cock in this world.

Their enthusiasm put a genuine smile on Beatrice’s face. She had intended to give these two their cocks right from the start, but now, as she got into the mood and had some time to kill until “reinforcements” arrived, Beatrice decided to reward them not only with dicks, but also with the hot sticky liquid they so desperately desired.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 607: 607: Cock-Tail (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haaahn~!”

“Mwhuaaa~!”

The two girls moaned and salivated all over Beatrice’s tail as they made love to it in a way that love would never be shown in a Disney movie. And even though the entire end of Beatrice’s tail no longer had any mix of cum and Ember’s fluids left on it, they still desired that thick meat in their mouths.

With lewd faces and vulgar sounds, they slurped up Beatrice’s tail from two sides, licking it, worshipping it, wrapping their lips around its massive girth as much as they could, though only at the very tip could their lips meet for passionate kisses that came naturally to females in heat who were united by their desire for the same cock.

“That’s it, keep going!” Beatrice encouraged the two girls who licked her cock-tail like it was the most delicious thing in this city.

If there was one thing that Beatrice appreciated about this world was that every woman she met knew her way around a cock and was not shy to demonstrate her skills. And the best part was that it never seemed to be just them trying to impress or pretending to enjoy it or any of that “feeling good from making my partner feel good”. They genuinely loved to suck dick and get their faces ruined by it. Was it any wonder that Beatrice got hard again while the two cock-loving sluts took turns taking her tail deeper and deeper into their mouths?

“Hghurgl~” the goth girl let out incident sounds out of her stuffed mouth as she slowly pushed more and more tail down her throat. One advantage Beatrice’s tail had was that no matter how ridiculously hung someone might have been in this city, none of them could possibly compete to the many feet of length of Beatrice’s tail. And the goth apparently had decided to test the limits of her endurance.

“Hey, Sara! Stop hogging it all for yourself!” the pink hair girl finally complained. But just then she noticed another piece of meat within reaching distance.

“Fine! Choke on it for all I care!” the pink hair girl said and moved in for a more “standard” piece of meat. As standard as a girthy eight-incher could be. And while Sara explored the depths of her esophagus, the pink hair girl decided to prove that she was no slouch either. Her pride as an expert cocksucker was on the line after all!

Within seconds the pink-haired girl wrapped her arms around Beatrice’s legs and started face-fucking herself on the girthy cock. Quickly, she realized that she struck gold. Beatrice’s cock was also covered in that sweet, sweet cum after all.

Through her expertly attuned tastebuds, she noticed only a minimal amount of pussy juices remaining, and no saliva to speak of, which increased the likelihood of this cock cumming in the other hole of the plowed redhead. However, as she was not shy of ass-to-mouth in a city where pristine behinds were common practice for this very reason. Instead, she started fantasizing about fucking the redhead’s tight butt too. After all, it had to be an awesome butt to squeeze so much cum out of a cock that was still covered in it after all this time.

“So, her name is Sara, what’s yours then?” Beatrice asked. After all it was simple politeness to at least know the name of the girl gobbling on your cock.

“C-Celestia,” the girl said after coming up for air and looked at Beatrice with her one eye, the other still covered by her increasingly sticky pink hair.

“Good to know, Celestia,” Beatrice said and guided her head back down on her cock. “Keep it up and you’ll get to experience how great it is to have a cock sucked by an expert yourself!”

“Mhmh~” Celestia moaned as she swallowed Beatrice’s cock.

“Just make sure to-ah-swallow every drop you get when I cum,” Beatrice said, feeling her breathing change. “To ensure that the cock-growing ritual is successful-Ohhh?”

Beatrice suddenly felt a distinct change of pace around her tail. Turned out that the goth girl noticed Celestia hogging all the attention to herself. And not to be outdone, Sara put all the advantages she had to use. And with milkers big enough to lose several cocks in them, and feet of tail to play with, it did not take much brainpower to figure out how to get Beatrice’s attention back.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 608: 608: Thought-Reducing Pleasure (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Pwaaa~” Sara, the goth girl finally pulled Beatrice’ tail out of her throat and mouth and let all her thick bubbly slop roll off her tongue, all over her giant titties. She rubbed it across her breasts, massaged them against each other and once they well lubed up and ready, Sara took the end of Beatrice’s tail and drowned it in her fatty joy balloons.

“Ooh!” Beatrice moaned, really starting to enjoy the double service. While Celestia worshipped every cell of Beatrice’s cock with her lips, tongue, fingers, mouth, and throat, Sara put her titties to use to stimulate as much of Beatrice’s tail’s length as she could. And Beatrice would have been a fool not to enjoy it fully.

The succubus coiled her tail around Sara’s giant, glistening tits and squeezed the malleable flesh to the sound of a wonderful high-pitched moan. Beatrice then used the opportunity of an open mouth that presented itself and thrust up through the tits and into it. With Sara’s mouth plugged and venturing back into the depths of her throat, Beatrice continued wrapping her tail around Sara’s breasts like a python. Looser, tighter, wrapping around Sara’s wide areolas and hard nipples, Beatrice’s tail swam through the sea of titty flesh while throat-fucking the owner of said titties.

Sara and Celestia exchanged glances for the first time since they fought over Beatrice’s tail. Both with teary eyes, slop and snot running across their violated faces, they issued a silent challenge to each other—who would be the one to make Beatrice cum first. They could not have known that Beatrice would cum through both her tail and cock regardless of which of the girls pushed her over the edge first, but there was no need to inform the two of such details and ruin their fun. Especially when they had more important matters to contend with.

“MFFMMMMM!?!?!?” both girls moaned through their stuffed mouths, eyes wide, and their backs arching.

“Enjoying yourselves?” Ember asked as she twisted her fingers inside two wet cunts.

“Mhmmm!!” was the answer Ember got.

“Fantastic!” Ember smiled and thrust her two longest fingers as deep as she could into the exposed, vulnerable pussies. “Then let me add some more joy. I do want to repay you for your service earlier after all.”

All the girls could do was moan with their throats getting bulged out while Ember finger-fucked them from behind. With all their thoughts clouded by cock and cum, they hadn’t even realized how wet they got. And Ember used that to her advantage, using the girl’s own juices against them. Though, in this case, it was for them. Ember got plenty of the most natural, organic, locally produced lubricant on both her thumbs and rubbed out the swollen clits of both girls as she continued to finger them.

“Mhahghrl!!!”

“FMfmmmhhghuuu!!”

The rising moans of the face-fucked, finger-fucked, clit-rubbed girls mixed with the gurgles escaping from their throats as their bodies shook and their eyes rolled back from the overwhelming sensations.

Sara started cumming almost as soon as Ember touched her clit. Her titties bounded back and forth, reined in only by Beatrice’s tail, while her mind bombarded her with knowledge that she was cumming while a gigantic cock was reaching lower and lower to her stomach.

Celestia was not far behind. As her mind raced higher and higher up toward orgasm heaven, Beatrice had to take over the head-bobbing duties and the pink-haired cock lover was too overwhelmed with sensations to muster the strength to impale her throat over and over again on a girthy, hot rod. And, as it turned out (to nobody’s surprise), simply letting go and embracing the rough fuck from two sides was even more enjoyable.

“Oohh,” Beatrice felt a certain tingling pressure build up at the base of her cock and tail. “You two are really amazing! Ah! Are you ready for your reward?”

“Mhmm♥~!”

“You want that delicious hot white stuff?”

“MMM!!”

“But it’d be a shame to just blow it all down your throats without letting you savor the taste, wouldn’t it?”

“Mhuuu!”

“I’m glad you agree!” Beatrice smiled as she felt her cock and tail throb with pre-orgasm, thought-reducing pleasure. “Then as you catch and devour all that cum, be sure to think of how wonderful it will be to have a cock of your own with which to fuck each other silly and cum down each other’s throats!”

With that said, shuddering as she felt cum rush through her cock and tail, Beatrice pulled out of the two spasming throats and activated her [Dick-Growing Cum Spores] Skill.

“PWUAAA~~” the girls finally were able to gasp for air just as the first thick cum loads hit them right in the middle of their nose and splashed all over their face.

“HAAAH! More~! Fhuah!! More!!” the two girls moaned with ecstatic faces and trembling bodies as they caught as much of Beatrice’s delicious cum as they could while Ember continued the unrelenting fucking of their clit and pussy.

This continuous, unrelenting stimulation and kept swinging between pleasureful and painful, made it difficult for either of the two girls to hold still which resulted in more and more surface of their shaking bodies getting marked with the hot stuff of a succubus. They both still basked in cum and pleasure when Ember felt their swollen clits swell up more.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 609: 609: All Good Cocksuckers Deserve a Reward (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“And here I thought you planned to let them fuck me,” Ember noted when Beatrice was done covering the two young women with her dick-growing cum.

“Disappointed?” Beatrice asked with a smile as she squeezed the last few drops from her cock into Celestia’s open mouth. “Anyway, I changed my mind. Might change it again, though.”

“Hnaah!?” Celestia was still slurping up Beatrice’s cum off her hands and forearms when she finally realized her clit was ten times longer than what it used to be and shaped nothing like any clit she ever saw. She looked at it with disbelief and amazement. Too scared to touch it, yet completely mesmerized by it, watching it grow and blossom into a splendid cock right before her eyes. A little over an inch shorted than the one she was just facefucked by, but nothing to sneeze at.

I wonder… Celestia slowly tried to bend down and reach her new cock with her tongue. Just a little bit, so that no one else would notice.

What does it taste like? She wondered. What does it feel like to get sucked off? Does it feel as good as sucking it? Then would sucking it and thus being sucked off at the same time feel even better? Unfortunately for Celestia, she was nowhere near flexible enough to suck herself off. However, she was so lost in her fantasies that she didn’t even notice how blatant her self-sucking attempts had become: bending down as far as she could, sticking her tongue out as far as she could while pulling the bottom of her legs up toward herself.

Not that anyone had any intention of shaming Celestia for her natural desires for cock. Ember and Beatrice cheered the pink hair girl on, genuinely wishing her the best in her new exploration. Sara, meanwhile, already had the tip of her cock inside her mouth and bobbing her head for all its worth.

“WHAT!?” Celestia cried out when she saw the giant-tittied goth sucking herself with seemingly no effort. “HOW!?”

Celestia was overcome with new levels of gealousy. Not only did Sara’s giant cowtits eclipse everyone around her, making any woman near her appear flat-chested by comparison, but now she also was able to give herself a blowjob without those giant sacks of flesh getting in the way!?

“Not fair!” Celestia complained with tears swelling up.

Celestia did not know that Sara used to be one of the best gymnasts in the entire Klapsus city as a kid, until her breasts grew out of control and ended her career. Sara hated her giant jugs for it and continued to practice stretching daily even though the sport died as the kingdom crumbled and the city tumbled toward baser forms of entertainment.

And now, Sara was finally able to put her training to good use. Eating out her own pussy was out of the question. There was only so much she could do with her tits in the way. But sucking her new dick was no problem. And what a wonderful feeling it was! No wonder guys liked it so much! Sara understood them now. She loved to suck cock. But feeling her own mouth around her cock, she also wanted to fuck her face. She wanted to grab her head and push herself down on her cock.

With each bobbing motion Sara went lower and lower. As low as she could. And even though the length gained was less than tenth of an inch each time, Sara fell every molecule of new conquered dick territory.

The first lick of the tip was exhilarating. The first time her lips touched the tip of her cock were mind-blowing. When she finally wrapped her lips around the entire head of her cock she wanted to fuck herself silly and never let go of her cock again. And now that she also gained over an inch of her shaft to suck back and forth on as she gained momentum, her mind was lost.

She wanted it. She felt her urge rise. She felt her pleasure rise. Her cock ached and throbbed as she sucked herself off while fingering her drenched pussy with both hands. When did she get her hands all over her lower lips? Was it at the same time when her upper lips fell in love with her cock? She did not know. All she knew that she was the best cocksucker that ever lived and that she deserved a big, fat, juicy reward.

Yes, all the guys told her that good cocksuckers deserved a reward. And she never wanted it more badly than she wanted it now. And the more she wanted it, the more she felt her cock swell in her mouth. And that made her bob her mouth on her cock even more. Swelling even more. Sucking even more. Countless fingers in her pussy. Mouth full of cock. Tongue swirling around it. Feeling it rise. Feeling it cumming. Sucking for all its worth. Wishing for it. Begging for it. Moaning for it. Crying for it as she shoved as much cock in her mouth as she could and felt the first thick, hot rope blast deep in her mouth as her mind went blank and her entire body spasmed.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 610: 610: Before and After (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Don’t you feel sorry for her?” Ember asked Beatrice about Celestia while Sara was still in the middle of enjoying herself.

“A little, yes,” Beatrice nodded. She then went through the available Skills she had for purchase with her Skill Points and decided to indulge a little on a Skill she usually considered completely useless.

Skill Name: Extra Flexibility

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: Greatly increases the target’s flexibility for 20 minutes without risk of muscle tears or spinal damage.

Requires direct skin contact.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 6

 

Beatrice walked up to the struggling pink hair girl, lightly tapped on her shoulder and, after casting [Extra Flexibility], simply said, “Enjoy!”

“Mfoh!” Celestia swallowed herself nearly to the base.

Beatrice hadn’t realized that she had just reduced a lifetime of Sara’s daily stretching to a single Skill use. Not that anyone complained. Sara was too busy to even notice and Celestia found herself with a mouthful of her own cock the moment that the Skill affected her.

The sudden burst of flexibility was so unexpected that Celestia literally ended up fucking herself into her own mouth with the speed of a horny teenager. The tip of her cock hit the back of her mouth and poked hard against the narrow passage down her throat.

Celestia quickly started working her tongue around her own meat. Feeling her tongue around her newly discovered pleasure rod, Celestia went cross-eyed as she just kept licking and slurping her cock, savoring a familiar taste combined with new sensations.

The exhilarating feeling of finally experiencing her first blowjob (performed by the best cocksucker she knew) made her cock throb and Celestia felt a strange tingling she never felt before, quickly building up in one location. It only took her a few rapid thrusts into her own mouth before Celestia felt the hot taste and texture she learned to love many years ago. What she hadn’t learned was how awesome it felt to cum inside the mouth of a cum-hungry slut. No wonder everyone couldn’t get enough of it.

“Mfaaah~!” Celestia moaned, gasped, and slurped at her own cock while blasting her mouth with load after load of virgin cum, swallowing as fast as she could while wishing she could go on like this forever.

And it was at this time that Sara was in her orgasmic throes, spasming so hard that she let her cock slip out of her mouth and ended up blasting her own face, ruining what little remained of her smeared, thick mascara and getting several loads of cum on her giant tits for good measure.

Both new futanaris sat there for a while: on the ground in a dim alley, buck naked, hard cock staring in their ruined faces while they savored the after taste of the cum they had already swallowed. Celestia had licked herself spotless clean while her cock was still in her mouth. Meanwhile Sara used her sticky tits to play with her cock and collected the remaining cum bit by bit.

But as the bliss of orgasm subsided, both dickgirls slowly realized that they were still incredibly horny. And not just for a fuck. Their cocks remained hard as a rock and pulsed for a tight hole to ravage. Inevitably, they looked at each other. Their eyes remained locked long enough to understand that they both wanted the same thing, before they let their eyes wander lower—all over the body they wanted to ravage.

Celestia wanted to bend her goth friend over and plow that pussy while she smacked Sara’s plump, juicy ass and made her giant cowtits bounce all over the place.

Sara, on the other hand, wanted to pin her slim friend to a wall and fuck her from behind. She wanted to make her scream out her name and beg to go harder and rougher.

Yeah, she’d love that, Sara thought. Just look at how she looks at me! She’s practically begging to be ridden like donkey! All those other idiots have no idea how to please her, that’s why she’s looking at my cock now with hungry eyes. It takes a woman to know how to fuck a woman!

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 611: 611: To Stick It In (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sara and Celestia lunged at each other with boobs and hard cocks swinging, and practically fought for position into the other’s vag. Each wanted to be the one to dominate the other, each impatient, thoughts ruled by their new, single-minded organ. But even without achieving penetration their cocks throbbed with maddening delight. Horny out of their minds, the friction alone against the flesh of a sexy fuckslut was enough to build toward another climax.

“Woah there!” Ember grabbed the big titty goth from behind and pulled her away from Celestia.

“Yeah, easy,” Beatrice said as she did the same to the pink-haired cock-slinger.

“Ah! No! Let me go!” Celestia cried.

“Let me fuck her!!” Sara demanded as her cock and tits bounced in all directions through her struggle to get free. “She wants my cock!! Look at her! I need to fuck her now!!”

Their cocks twitched and swung in all directions while the two new futanaris thrashed and clawed, trying to break out of the powerful hold of the futa demon and her loyal servant.

“Wouldn’t it be a shame if you just came straight away like that?” Ember asked. “A few short pumps and that’s it? That’d be sad. Surely you can do better than that!”

“It is your first time after all,” Beatrice added. “You should make it count! Turn it into something truly special!”

“I am special!!” Sara rambled while only thinking of sticking her cock into Celestia’s hole. It no longer even mattered into which hole. “I’ll make her cum! I’ll make her scream my name as I pump her with my cum!”

“It’ll feel even better if you take things slowly,” Beatrice gave a tip to the two futanaris, though it was obvious that neither listened nor cared.

Ember just laughed and went along with the teasing. It was obvious to her that these two were beyond any thoughts more complicated than “thrust”. “And she knew that Beatrice knew this too.

“Slowly now,” Beatrice said as she nudged Celestia forward by an inch.

“Hehe,” Ember laughed and did the same.

“Haaah~” both futas salivated as they watched each other’s cocks and pussies in their way closer to each other. So close, yet out of reach. Celestia tried to swing her hips to at least reach Sara’s new cock. Just out of reach. A little bit more.

“AHN!” Celestia moaned when she finally made cock-on-cock contact. But just then Beatrice pulled the pink hair girl away again. “Nooo!!”

“‘No’, indeed,” Beatrice said. “No self-control. All you think about is ‘thrust-thrust, pump-pump’! Have you completely forgotten about the importance of foreplay?”

“Absolutely!” Ember nodded. “What a shameful display!”

“Let us fuck already!!” Sara foamed at the mouth. “Please!!”

“I think I’ll be taking those cocks back, thank you very much,” Beatrice said.

“WHAT!? NO!!”

“PLEASE, NO!”

“Just kidding,” Beatrice winked and let Celestia go.

“Ah?” having been let go from the hold she so desperately fought against, Celestia found herself in freefall toward Sara’s giant tits and cock that approached her at the exact same speed after Ember released the goth girl at the same time with Beatrice.

“Celestia!” Sara cried out when the pink-haired girl fell face-first into her giant tits.

“Smhahmfm!” Celestia’s cry got muffled up by the giant balls of heavenly soft flesh. Not that Celestia cared. She just wanted to thrust and fuck the pussy juice out of her friend’s other “soft flesh”. Unfortunately for them both, Sara was just as eager to fuck Celestia. She held Celestia even tighter, pressing her head deep into her breasts while she humped her lower body, poking and prodding Celestia’s firm, athletic body with her cock, trying to find a hole, any hole to stick it in.

But all this resulted in neither of them getting any fucking done. Celestia increasingly quickly ran out of air inside Sara’s milkers while their cocks poked at anything and everything except the one thing they desired.

“Oh, boy,” Beatrice chuckled.

“First-timers, eh?” Ember watched with amusement.

“Can’t be helped,” Beatrice sighed. “I’ll just have to guide this one a little.”

“Then it’s up to me to help the one with the absurd tits?” Ember asked with a laugh before grabbing Sara’s throat from behind and squeezing firmly.

“Huugh?!” Sara gasped when she felt her flow of air obstructed.

“Sooo, just a quick question,” Ember said quietly into Sara’s ear. “Assuming that you both need air, for how long do you plan to keep suffocating her with your ridiculous sacks of fat?”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 612: 612: A New World (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Giving in to Ember’s strong will—as well as firm grip on around her neck—Sara grabbed hold of her big boobs in which a certain girl was drowning and pulled them apart, finally letting Celestia breathe.

But the pink hair girl did not move an inch from her friend’s body. Her mind and body were completely in her dick’s control as she continued to hump and try to find a tight hole to fuck.

“Alright,” Beatrice finally had enough and pulled Celestia up by her hair, away from the big titty goth and closer to her own cock.

“Eh?” Celestia instantly felt the hard shaft push against her firm behind. “But I want to—”

“I know, I know,” Beatrice said reassuringly in a soothing voice, while moving her cock toward the freshly minted futa’s pussy. “I’m going to help you.”

“H-How-WOW!?” Celestia yelped when an eight-incher suddenly filled her up, making her hard cock twitch and leak a few more drops of cum.

“Do you trust me?” Beatrice asked with her cock firmly inside her new futa toy.

“What?” Celestia asked, unable to think clearly between her own cock and the cock that stretched out her pussy all the way to her cervix.

“Do you trust me?” Beatrice asked again with a smile and took a tiny step forward, nudging Celestia forward along with her.

“Y-Yes,” Celestia said, giving in to Beatrice’s guidance.

With their bodies connected, Beatrice’s cock firmly inside the new futa’s pussy, her hips pushing against Celestia’s butt, her boobs pressing against Celestia’s muscly back, Beatrice took one small step at a time, guiding the futa toward her first fuck.

“I can show you the world,” Beatrice whispered. “Debauched, depraved, degen~erate. Tell me, cock-slut, how does it feel to let your dick decide?”

Meanwhile, with one hand around Sara’s neck and grabbing Sara’s hard cock with the other, Ember commanded, “Spread ‘em!”

And spread her legs Sara did, obeying Ember’s hands that made her cock feel so good while barely stroking it. Was it the combination with the obstruction of airflow that made Sara lightheaded and heightened the pleasure of her cock? Sara just wanted it to continue while she watched another hard cock slowly but surely approach her.

“I can open your eyes,” Beatrice continued. “Take you pussy by pussy. Cowgirl, sideways and doggy-style on a magic, throbbing ride.”

Under Beatrice’s guidance, Celestia’s cock was now less than a foot away from the desired wet whole above which a hard cock throbbed from pleasure given by a freckled redhead’s hand.

“A whole new world,” Beatrice said as she moved her hips—and with them—Celestia’s hips and cock closer and closer toward the Sara’s pussy. “A new licentious point of view. No one to tell you ‘no’, or to ‘fuck off’, or say ‘in your dreams’.”

Beatrice rocked her hips and guided Celestia’s cock inside the pussy she craved. Just the tip entering was enough to make Celestia purr and lose her mind. And when Beatrice pulled back a little and fully thrust into Celestia’s pussy, that momentum moved Celestia’s cock fully inside Sara.

“A whole new world,” Celestia gasped as she entered Sara’s pussy. “An addicting feeling I never knew. But when I’m up all in there my mind is clear that I’m in a whole new world with you.”

“I’m in a whole new pussy through you,” Beatrice added, grabbing Celestia’s perky breasts with both hands and playing with them while enjoying the feeling of a new, fit pussy.

“Are you going to fuck or not?” Ember asked, but suddenly got a mouthful of cock-tail to shut her up.

“We’re having a moment!” Beatrice said, annoyed, and rocked her hips, fucking Celestia, and through her, Sara.

“Unbelievable sights,” Celestia moaned as she watched the redhead’s throat get bulged out with a long, sleek tail while feeling Sara’s throbbing cock press against her belly. “Indescribable feeling! Soa—MPHF!?”

Sara grabbed Celestia’s face and pulled her in to swap kissed with the girl that was fucking her raw. Still getting lightly choked by Ember, still receiving a handjob, the cock in her pussy was what sent Sara over the edge. She didn’t even care about fucking anyone anymore. She just wanted to kiss as an orgasm that was building up inside her cock—now doubled by the pleasure in her pussy—overwhelmed her and she shot out her first load, splashing it across Celestia’s belly and underboobs.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 613: 613: New Arrivals (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Yes, all the pixie dust that you can fit in your nostrils,” Henry, the palace guard, assured the four women as he led them to the same location where they encountered the tailed, cock-wielding sex demon.

“I have pretty big nostrils,” said the dark-skinned beauty with box braid hairstyle as she lightly rubbed her nose.

“Yeah, I noticed,” Henry said.

“Can’t you give us some more right now? Pretty please!?” a cute blonde girl asked as she pitched up her voice and fluttered her eyelashes.

“No, can’t do,” Henry said. “You big-nose friend soloed a bag meant for six people.”

“Who you calling ‘big-nose’!?” the braid girl raised her voice.

“Riiight,” Henry tried not to respond as he watched the braided girl’s pupils dilate more and more. “Anyway, we’re almost there, so you’ll be cumming just from being alive in no time.”

“Um… Henry?” Benjamin, who had been walking ahead of the group, stopped in his tracks and stood there at the last turn with a look as if he’d seen a ghost fucking the King and Queen raw at the same.

“What is it?” Henry walked up to his accomplice and was left speechless when he saw what Henry saw.

The two girls they had brought here to “investigate” some strange noises were now fucking each other. And not in a lesbian scissoring way. They both had dicks! Bigger than Henry had, to his dismay. Both of them covered in cum, moaning their little hearts out with silly, half-lucid grins. The pink hair girl was thrusting in and out of her goth friend, forming a puddle of cum under the goth’s butt, while the goth received a handjob from the demon’s ally-slash-slave.

And if that wasn’t enough, the demon was fucking the pink hair girl with her dick from behind, driving her into the goth, effectively fucking them both at the same time, while also thrusting her tail down her redhead slave’s throat.

And the redhead had a suspiciously lewd expression on her face rather than a pained one. She even managed to continue her service to the girl-dick that had already unleashed its cum at least once before. It was hard for Henry to tell how many times and who came as the foursome were covered in more cum than he’d be able to pump out in a month.

“Why did you sto-ooo-WHAT!?” the braided girl stared wide-eyed at the bewildering foursome. She then scratched her nose and said, “That’s some hard-hitting stuff, you’ve got there. Where’s more?”

“Hm? What are you all looking at?” the blonde cutey in a skimpy mage’s outfit skipped and hopped to the trio to see what they were staring at. She turned the corner, saw what the other’s saw, and exclaimed, “WHAT THE FUCK!?”

“What’s wrong, Demi?” a petite girl with a shoulder-length, wavy, wild blue hair rushed up to her friend. Her orange skirt fluttered, revealing a black thong that left little to the imagination, while her pierced nipples pressed hard against her tight tank top. She quickly joined the group to sate her curiosity and was not disappointed with what she saw. “Hoooly shiiiit. You weren’t kidding about their pixie dust being hard hitting, Kris. I barely had any and I’m already hallucinating!”

“It’s not the pixie dust, you dumb bimbo!!” Demi screamed. “You three selfish sluts didn’t even leave any for me, and yet I’m seeing what you’re all seeing!”

“I’m a slut!?” Ivy, the blue-haired girl screamed back. “You cheated on your husband with my husband, you two-timing cock-sucker!!”

“Huuh? What?” the fourth girl spoke up after getting awoken from her quick upright nap, leaning against a dirty wall. Her hair was a lighter color of blue than that of her sister, and much, much longer, curling and spiraling around itself toward the end. Out of the four girls that came with the two palace guards, she was the most covered up. With a dark blue tunic with long sleeves, white thighs, black gloves, and even a hoodie over her head, she barely put any skin on display. “What’s wrong, Demi?”

“Leila!” Demi called out to the napping girl. “Please remind your sister that is she doesn’t want suck her husband’s dick, she shouldn’t be surprised when that dick finds another pair of lips!”

“Oh, it’s that boring conversation again,” Leila sighed as her heavy eyelids fell back down. “You two have fun, I’ll just take five minutes to—”

“NO!!” Demi and Ivy screamed at the same time.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 614: 614: Curiosity Fucked the Pussy (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Why not?” Leila murmured even quieter as she visibly slipped into slumber while slouching against a wall.

“Because there’s four fucking girls with fucking dicks fucking each other!!” Demi shouted irked that she even had to say it out loud.

“Oh?” Leila jerked upright as if she’d been hit by an electric current. Her eyes opened to a nearly half-closed state, and she strolled over to the others with all the urgency of a prostitute walking toward her eleventh fuck that day.

However, when Leila witnessed what everyone else saw, her eyes opened to the level of a mostly awoken person.

“Interesting,” Leila uttered with the highest level of passion anyone heard from her in weeks and she strolled straight toward the foursome with no hesitation.

“Up to that point Beatrice continued her fun with her two new futas, paying a little attention to the fresh meat, gauging their reaction. But the attitude of the hooded blue-haired sleepy girl caught her attention.

Leila walked right up to Ember, leaned forward and stared at the tail-on-throat action.

“Amazing,” Leila said as she studied point blank how Ember’s throat bulged bigger and smaller. Her nose all but touched the bulge at its peak when she asked, “Have you ever tried fucking someone all the way through with this?”

“Huh?” Beatrice paused her thrusts. Leila’s demeanor was one thing, but this frank question caught the succubus completely off guard. “I haven’t. But even disregarding the issue of girth, the average human digestive tract is around thirty feet. My tail is nowhere close to that length.”

“Oh, a pity,” Leila sighed and stepped away from Ember’s throat. She then focused her attention on the two dicks that were not usually attached to female members of human species.

Beatrice stopped fucking Celestia completely, her attention caught by the new strange girl’s curiosity. And though Beatrice no longer used her hips and cock to guide Celestia, Celestia did not stop her movement one bit; she only escalated it. Having gotten the taste of the pleasure that was fucking a girl raw and filling her pussy with hot seed, Celestia thrust hard and fast, overcome with desire to plow her goth friend until she could walk no more.

“What sort of magic is this?” Leila asked as she studied the mating of two dickgirls.

With Celestia’s dick way too busy jackhammering the creampied goth pussy, Leila concentrated her attention to the controlled dick of the Goth that was still in the hands of Ember. She probed it, pocked it and even pinched the skin, to the moans of pain and pleasure from the cock’s owner.

“Fascinating,” Leila said as she slid her index finger across the tip of Sara’s cock, collecting some of the sticky hot stuff, fresh out of the pipe. Leila rubbed it between her index finger and thumb, checking the viscosity of the dickgirl’s payload, and after sniffing the sample, she tasted it lightly with the very tip of her tongue.

Leila then smacked her lips and said, “Amazing! It has all the qualities of first-rate semen, even the smell and taste is nailed perfectly! The cock appears to be attached without any seams, scars, nor cuts nor any visible traces of magical tampering. It’s as if these two girls always had a dick for a clit that grew naturally over the years. How did you do it?”

“A magician never reveals her secrets,” Beatrice said with a smile.

“Aw,” again disappointment on Leila’s face who now appeared as wide awake as a normal person should be in a normal situation. But this was far from a normal situation, thus Leila’s normal expression was still abnormal. And having thought for a second, Leila quickly recovered with a question, “But would you be so kind do demonstrate this?”

“On whom?” Beatrice asked.

“Demi, Ivy, Kris, come over here,” Leila said while waving half-heartedly to her three female companions who stayed huddled together with the two palace guards in shock and awe. Leila then quietly said to Beatrice, “Feel free to give as many dicks as you want to any of them… In fact, the more dicks the better… In fact, how many dicks could you put on one girl? What about guys?”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 615: 615: Suggestion (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

And as Leila negotiated the terms of “demonstration”, the three unwitting “demonstrators” looked at Leila’s enthusiastic beckoning with understandable reservation.

“Hm? When was the last time your sister was that lively?” Kris asked Ivy.

“When she studied who would make a girl climax more times in an hour: a dog or a horse,” Ivy said morbidly before adding, “Back when we still had dogs and horses.”

“… Who won?” Demi asked.

“Leila,” Ivy said with a shadow falling over her eyes before taking her first step toward the older sister that beckoned her.

“After you,” Demi gestured Kris to follow Ivy.

Kris looked at Demi with suspicion, then scratched her nose again and turned to the two palace guards who were quite happy to remain unnoticed for the time being.

“Which one of them has the pixie dust?” Kris asked the palace guards.

“T-The one with the biggest cock between her legs,” Henry said.

“Alright then,” Kris said—seemingly satisfied with the response—took a step, swayed hard to the left and nearly fell over, but recovered and resumed her unsteady walk.

“She actually believed you,” Demi said to the palace guards in genuine surprise before realizing that she found herself surprised in a situation where nothing should have surprised her anymore.

“W-Why wouldn’t she?” Henry asked, fidgeting a little.

“Because you’re full of shit,” Demi said. “Those three might already be high, or just plain insane in the case of Leila, but I’ve yet to get my share of pixie dust! That’s the demon everyone’s looking for, isn’t it? Why did you bring us here? Is this some kind of dark sacrificial ritual?”

“N-No, it’s not!” Benjamin tried to assure the feisty blonde.

“What then?” Demi asked. “‘Cause I sure as hell don’t see any pixie dust! Either show me that mythical stash of pixie dust or I’m reporting you both straight to Princess Asuna!”

“You will do no such thing,” Beatrice said, standing behind the petite blonde magician girl.

“Why the hell not!?” Demi asked as she turned around before even realizing who it was that stood behind her.

“Because I heard you really like to suck cocks, don’t you?” Beatrice smiled with utter surety. “And these two have cocks worth sucking. Not because they’re special, but because I’ll reward you with pleasure greater than any pixie dust could give you.”

“You better!” Demi said, already on her knees and getting to work on the two palace guards’ belts. “I’m not doing this for you two, by the way! I just don’t mind it, is all. And that reward better be better than the pixie dust!”

“It will be,” Beatrice smiled and turned around to get back to her new main group while Benjamin and Henry looked at each other with ecstatic grins.

“Incredible!” Leila commented, having followed Beatrice to witness the short exchange of words. “And you can make anyone do whatever you want?”

“It’s not that simple, but within reason, yes.” Beatrice said, not wishing to disclose how her [Pervy Thoughts] Skill worked.

“Then, if you told Demi to lick her own pussy,” Leila proposed, “would she not do it because she’d be unable to? Or would she not rest until she’d be able to fulfill your suggestion, or would she actually break her own spine just to comply?”

“Would you risk your friend’s spine just for such a test?” Beatrice asked, while wondering what result such a suggestion would bring about.

“‘Friend’s’?” Leila questioned with a tone that put into question the very meaning of the word itself. “It’s not my spine I’d be wagering, so I do not see any danger. Not to mention that over the years I’ve heard of many men and women who’d do anything to be able to pleasure themselves with their own mouth, so she might just be grateful.”

“…” Beatrice gave Leila a wary look.

“I’m just kidding!” Leila pushed out a meager smile and a single ‘ha!’. “Besides, if your suggestive powers were enough to push someone until they broke their back, couldn’t then your powers also push them to fix it?”

There’s no way that’s how that works! Beatrice thought, wondering whether Leila seriously considered that a possible option. “I do not get off on mutilating people, so I will not take the chance of doing so by accident.”

“Oh well, I’m much more interested in these four anyway,” Leila said as she walked up to Kris and Ivy, who were already on their knees, facing each other and making out while getting rammed by the big cocks of Sara and Celestia.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 616: 616: Limits (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Alright, now what?” Ember asked Beatrice after she recovered from her most recent throat checkup. The redhead stood next to Beatrice with crossed arms and watched the dickgirl on girl foursome—hardly anything special by the succubus’s adventure standards.

“Oh, she can speak?” Leila asked Beatrice.

“Pardon?” Ember’s crossed arms moved ever so slightly.

“So, is she your personal pet?” Leila continued the questioning before Beatrice could even respond. “Your test subject? My first hypothesis would have been ‘just another slut you’ve picked up on the street’, but I don’t remember seeing her in the city.”

“Would you like another try at guessing, you hooded cock-sleeve?” Ember asked, her strained smile twitching a little while a small flame appeared in the overturned palm of her hand.

“Oh, a petty insult,” Leila yawned, quickly losing interest in Ember. “Anyway, these two are amazing. They’ve cum so many times, yet still their dicks remain hard. Do they have no refractory period? Is it the result of your magic? Or is it their female ability to orgasm several times in a row taking over?”

“Y-You…” Ember’s flame petered out after the complete no-sale of her jab by the new hooded arrival.

“Both, most likely,” Beatrice said, trying to figure out the answer herself. “It depends on the level of arousal, doesn’t it? If a young man found himself fucking a hot girl who begged for his cock to inseminate her, he wouldn’t be very likely to lose his erection easily.”

“Still, this goes beyond simple horniness,” Leila rubbed her chin as she looked closer at the dick that throbbed to cream her sister’s hole. “Can you make their dicks as long as your tail? It would be funny to see the dicks pop out of their mouths and have them suck each other’s dicks that fuck them.”

“Again. Digestive tract. Thirty feet,” Beatrice sighed as she reminded Leila of basic human anatomy. “Not that the length is the only issue.”

“We’re looking at two girls with real, live magical dicks for clits, fucking each other and then two other girls, cumming silly non-stop,” Leila pointed out. “I do not think that the limitations of human anatomy is what is holding us back here.”

Us? Beatrice thought.

“Us?” Ember asked.

“Well, putting that aside,” Leila continued, a little disheartened. “You have at the very least used your tail to fuck someone fully down to their stomach, correct? Thrusting against the stomach wall like you would against a cervix. I have a theory that the stomach’s inner lining of mucus can be just as pleasant as a pussy, but I’ve been unable to prove it thus far.”

“Well…” Beatrice thought back but couldn’t remember going so far. Usually even partial length of a girl’s esophagus was all it took to make her cum, and the thought of pumping her load directly to the stomach was hot enough. Pounding the belly was not something Beatrice had really considered.

“Really?” Leila asked, understanding the implication of Beatrice’s delayed answer. “I mean, judging by how easily you had your way with the redhead’s throat, I could only speculate that was not her first rodeo. When I conducted tests with horses-ah, nevermind. Ignoring that, you have so many wonderful gifts, why wouldn’t you push the limits? Break through them? Find out what is on the other side of what simple minds wouldn’t even begin to consider!”

“Because I don’t get off on hurting others,” Beatrice said. “Nor would I risk doing it accidentally, friends or not.”

“It’s not about hurting!” Leila insisted. “It’s to find out what sexual highs we can achieve as humans!”

“Sounds like you’d be right at home in a demon nest,” Ember said. “They’d push your limits and then some!”

“Ugh, disgusting,” Leila grimaced. “The sanctity of human bond aside, there is no point in pushing the boundaries with a species that seeks our enslavement and-or destruction.”

“Sanctity?” Ember asked. “Didn’t you mention horses—”

“Pets are just like toys, obviously that’s different,” Leila couldn’t believe she had to explain such basic things.

“You might have a point,” Beatrice said.

“She does?” Ember asked.

“Sure,” Beatrice nodded. “Some limits might be worth exploring…”

As the succubus said that, her tail slowly slithered up Leila’s dark blue tunic.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 617: 617: Stomach-Fuck Fetishist (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hm?” Leila looked down when she felt something long slither up her side. “Wait, I didn’t—”

Was all Leila could say before Beatrice’s tail was in her mouth.

“Oh, you didn’t want me to fuck someone right down to their stomach?” Beatrice asked while sliding the tip of her tail to the back of Leila’s mouth.

The hooded blue-haired girl’s eyes watered up when Beatrice’s tail pushed open the entrance down her throat. Leila’s arms trembled and her finger’s twitched as her airflow was cut off by Beatrice’s long, slithering cock-tail and pushed on deeper down.

“If you want me to stop you can just tap anywhere on my tail or body,” Beatrice said while watching the drowsy girl’s neck bulge.

Leila slowly lifted her trembling hand and moved it to Beatrice’s shoulder.

“Or we can keep going and you can discover for yourself what it feels like to have your stomach’s inner lining pounded like a pussy,” Beatrice suggested, to which Leila’s hand instantly froze in place.

Overtaken by curiosity, Leila let her hand fall along with her dignity, and Beatrice thrust her tail full-force down Leila’s esophagus with a throat-fuck so deep that it could even awake the dead. Inch after inch after inch Beatrice’s tail moved down Leila’s throat, bulging it with varying degrees of severity, accompanied by the sounds of Leila’s pained swallows and loud gagging.

And when Beatrice felt the pressure around the tip of her tail loosen up, indicating the entrance to Leila’s stomach, the succubus made one more hard, deep thrust: smashing into Leila’s stomach and bulging her belly from the inside.

“MFFFFFF!!!!” Leila’s eyes snapped wide open, finally showing the level of alertness nobody had ever witnessed in her for as long as they could remember.

Leila’s knees shook and her legs gave out.

“Oops-a-daisy!” Ember grinned as she caught the falling in her arms from behind. “This look suits you.”

Leila couldn’t reply even if she heard what the redhead said. She had only one thing on her mind: the cock that fucked her stomach-pussy so hard that it made her soak her thighs.

Beatrice was on a short time window here and she knew it. The same effect of suffocating euphoria that elevated Leila’s stomach-fuck, was also what would soon cause her to pass out and eventually suffocate to death.

Beatrice found no joy in fucking an unconscious person that could not express their joy in moans of ecstasy. And most certainly killing someone for a fuck was against Beatrice’s very core. What was the point of giving someone pleasure if they could never experience it again? And if they both enjoyed the fuck, how cruel would it be to forever deprive them both of a chance to repeat it?

No, Beatrice had to make this experimenting, stomach-fuck fetishist cream her tight white tights before their allotted time ran out.

“Oh, of course!” Beatrice realized it the moment she thought of Leila’s white tights.

With a single move of her hand, Beatrice ripped open Leila’s tights and thrust her hard cock into Leila’s wet pussy to the very brim, until she felt a strong resistance at the tip of her cock against an organ that was not meant to be fucked. And fuck it she did.

Pounding Leila’s stomach-cervix with her tail and pussy-cervix with her cock, Beatrice made Leila’s abdomen bulge from two directions, making her eyes roll like crazy while bits of foamy drool trickled from the corners of her stuffed mouth down to her chin.

“Huh? Is this her limit already?” Ember asked, enjoying seeing her would-be adversary get her body and mind fucked silly. “Ha! What was all that talk about pushing boundaries if a little belly pounding is all it takes to make you moan like any other cheap slut?”

“Little” or not, this double-pronged belly bulge fuck was enough for Beatrice to feel another orgasm approach. It was time to activate her plan. She just needed the bare minimum of willing cooperation from Leila.

The succubus paused her thrusts for a moment, leaned to Leila’s ear and whispered, “If you’re enjoying this, think of how stupid-silly you’re going to get if I fucked you like this again while you had a cock of your own sucked off, for double the pleasure! You just need to nod a little and wish for a cock, and you’ll be cumming buckets for hours!”

To nobody’s surprise Leila nodded as soon as her fucked brain was able to process the information. With the willing cooperation secured, Beatrice used one of her Skill Points to enhance her [Dick-Growing Cum Spores] Skill and after just a few more thrusts unloaded into Leila’s stomach and pussy.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 618: 618: Self-Fuck Fetishist (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ugghhhh~” Beatrice groaned as she pumped the new girl’s stomach and pussy full of dick-growing cum.

-123.4 AP

 

Level up!

 

Additional Skill Point available!

 

She might not have been wrong, Beatrice thought, enjoying the feeling of filling up a girl’s stomach with the entire esophagus clamping on the length of her tail. I even gained a level as a bonus for breaking new ground!

However, this was just the appetizer. For what Beatrice had planned required cumming many more times, just to avoid a sex-starved insanity. The new Enhancement of her [Dick-Growing Cum Spores (+1)] Skill came with a new cost.

Skill Enhancement: Dick-Growing Cum Spores (+1)

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: +1 Arousal Point per second

Cooldown: 6 Hours

Description: The Succubus can enhance the cum she releases with dick-growing cum spores. As long as the recipient of succubus’s cum willingly drinks it with the desire for growing a cock, a cock is what they shall receive. The cock that the target receives is 80% as long and girthy as the succubus’s. The received cock lasts for up to two hours. If the succubus drinks her enhanced cum, she also grows a cock. Her second cock lasts an hour but grows to 100% size of her primary one.

Received cocks can also further spread dick-growing cum spores both from the succubus and all other cock receivers.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 40

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 30

 

Beatrice quickly checked her Arousal Points to confirm.

Arousal Points

6/630 (+1.01/sec)

 

To no surprise, despite depleting her Arousal Points several times over during the last couple of hours, Beatrice was now gaining Arousal Points at frightening speed thanks to her toggled skill.

It sure is nice that Enhancing the Skill resets its cooldown, Beatrice thought. That was the reason she used a Skill with a twelve-hour cooldown so casually earlier on Sara and Celestia, having already decided on her grand plan in advance. The Enhancement also halved the cooldown of the Skill, but six hours was still nothing to sneeze at, so Beatrice was mindful not to toggle the dick-growing cum off for the time being.

“Mfhnglhr!?”

Speaking of which, Beatrice thought when a certain girl’s stifled moans brought the succubus from checking her stats back to the partner who she just stomach-fucked.

Beatrice pulled her tail out of Leila’s stomach, esophagus, throat, and mouth, and finally let the girl breathe. But despite the hard, saliva-dripping, gasps for sweet-sweet oxygen, Leila’s mind was preoccupied with something else entirely.

With thick slop and cum dripping out of her open mouth, Leila looked down where her pussy was still connected with a certain woman’s surprisingly hard cock. And in the place where she should have had a clit, now stood tall and proud a one-eyed horny bastard, throbbing for intimate connection. The naughty mixture of slop and cum fell from Leila’s mouth right on top of the new aching bitch-maker, and all she could think of was how much she wanted to stick it somewhere, satiate it, and make it shoot thick loads of its own.

“Hmmm? You like what you see?” Beatrice asked, not that there was any doubt about the answer. “Too bad it’s not nearly long enough to have you fuck your own stomach, eh? Though I can give you the next best thing.”

“Wha—”

Leila’s question was abruptly cut short. The cooldown on Beatrice’s [Extra Flexibility] Skill had ended a long time ago, and without a second thought Beatrice used the Skill on Leila with her cock in Leila’s pussy acting as the “direct skin contact”.

As for the one who grabbed Leila by her hooded head and drove her hard and fast down on her own cock: that was, of course, Ember, who had correctly surmised Beatrice’s intentions before she even finished speaking.

“BLRGHHKKHH?!!?” Leila gagged on her own hard-on, helplessly suspended in the air, supported by Ember from behind, and Beatrice’s cock from the front, while Ember roughly drove her head up and down with an unnervingly joyful grin, face-fucking the stomach fetishist with her own cock.

Daamn! Beatrice felt horny in more ways than one as she slowly started to move her hips again. Was it just the rapid increase of her Arousal Points that kept her cock hard and wanting for more? Or was it the sight of another haughty cock-slut gagging on her own cock with pussy and stomach full of cum? The only thing that mattered was that the gagging self-fucking slut started to move her hips toward the fat cock inside her.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 619: 619: Enticing, Addicting, Inevitable (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Holy fuck!” Beatrice groaned with sweaty passion. There was something greatly satisfying about fucking some random girl in her tight twat while pushing her head down on her own cock, listening to her gagged, cum-filled moans.

On any other day this would have made for a fantastic evening: fucking each other senseless and passing out blissfully after filling every orifice with buckets-worth of cum. However, Beatrice had a lot to do and time on her Skill was ticking.

Beatrice took off Leila’s hood, grabbed her by the hair, pulled her sloppy face off her own cock and lifted her up.

“Khaaah~” Leila gasped in a hazy stupor, thick strands falling from her gaping mouth, still connecting to her sticky cock.

Beatrice brought Leila’s delirious, fucked face closer, looked directly into those glossy, golden eyes and said, “You’re just getting started!”

Leila did not have the strength to respond. Not that her response was a factor.

“Give her to me,” Beatrice told Ember, though she was not asking nor waiting for Ember to act. Beatrice just grabbed the light girl with both hands just below her ribs, lifted her off Ember’s support and spun her around on her hard cock on which Leila was still firmly impaled.

“Hyiip!!” Leila yelped when her pussy got suddenly stirred up by the one-hundred-and-eighty-degree turn.

“Hey, you four, cock-hungry sluts!” Beatrice called out to the girl-on-dickgirl foursome right next to her. “Watch this!”

It would still take some time for the wet and horny girls to do what they were told, their reaction time severely impaired by their thoughts of cock-in-pussy. Beatrice did not wait. She drove the flexibily-enhanced Leila’s mouth back down on her own cock and then doubled down on the insanity by thrusting her tail toward a tighter hole.

“Oh, my God!” Ivy, the younger of the two blue-haired girls, gasped when she saw Leila with a new cock in her own mouth, her legs spread wide apart as she was fucked by the mysterious cock-wielding sex demon.

Beatrice pulled Leila’s head back up again, demonstrating the ruined face of their drowsy, face-fucked companion, and then whispered in her ear, “Let’s see if we can reach your stomach from the other side.”

Beatrice then ripped apart Leila’s pristine white tights and made way for her engorged cock-shaped tail which was still covered by Leila’s natural throat lubricant.

“W-Wait—” Leila gasped, fearing for her sanity, but her gasp was cut short when all of the remaining air was pushed out of her lungs by a single powerful thrust.

Leila’s cock twitched and leaked a few drops of cum.

“MINE!” Kris, the braided dark girl leapt to the cock and wrapped her lips around it, licking the cum off it clean in a blink of an eye.

“HEY!” Sara and Celestia cried out at the same time while jerking themselves off to the memory of Beatrice’s mouth-watering cum.

But Beatrice didn’t stop there. She pushed her tail deeper and deeper into Leila’s bowels with each thrust, while keeping her cock firmly pushing against Leila’s womb. Each thrust pushed a few more drops of cum out of Leila’s aching cock, all of which was instantly devoured by Kris.

Leila no longer understood if she felt pain or pleasure from her newborn cock, but she sure as hell did not want for either Beatrice or Kris to stop. And as her belly bulged more and more from the feet of tail that entered her, more cum continued oozing from her swollen, aching cock-head directly into Kris’s insatiable mouth.

“If you three want to experience this and more, you better stop letting Kris hog all of that magical cum,” Beatrice told the other three spectators. “That is, if you want to fuck each other and be fucked while cumming your brains off with a giant throbbing cock between your legs.”

Sara and Celestia barely heard a word Beatrice said. They just moaned like brain-dead idiots with their tongues out while jerking their cocks like there was no tomorrow. Neither was able to stop herself even for a second from building toward the enticing, addicting, inevitable climax. But just as they felt that orgasm approach, their cocks started shrinking in their hands.

“AH!?”

“NOO!!!”

The two girls were dismayed as they watched their new source of instant dopamine shrivel before their vey eyes. They tried to hold on to their dickgirls, to pull them back out to their former glory, but it was no use: inch by inch their dicks returned back to their former, boring form of regular-ass clits, red, swollen, and bruised from all the hard, uncontrollable abuse.

“Oh right, their time was about up, wasn’t it? Must be horrible!” Beatrice said, her tone of compassion completely betrayed by her smile. “But, if you liked having dicks that much, I have good news: all you have to do is drink aplenty of this blue-haired stomach fetishist’s cum and you’ll get your cocks back before you can say ‘I’m a dumb slut who loves to cum with both dick and pussy’!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 620: 620: Brawl for Cum (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Mine!” Sara screamed, salivating at the mouth as she pulled Kris by her braids off Leila’s leaking cock.

“No, mine!” Celestia elbowed her goth friend below the ribs and leaped for the throbbing cock that already had a new fresh drop of cum oozing out of it.

“Fuck off!” Ivy screamed and kicked Celestia like a football right in her firm butt cheeks. “I’ve known Leila my entire life while you’re just some random sluts off the street! have the right to her privates first!”

“Oh, I’m sure she’ll be able to provide enough for the lot of you,” Beatrice said and licked the side of Leila’s neck from the collar bone right up to her earlobe. “Isn’t that right?”

“Uh-uh… Huh?” Leila moaned in delirious agreement. The fighting that unfolded before her for her cum did not even register in her fucked mind. What little brainpower was spared the mind-wrecking permanent near-orgasm state of her leaking cock and pounded womb, was spread apart by the long cock-tail of the succubus which explored the depths of Leila’s colon, venturing where no cock had gone before, approaching the small intestine.

“About time you were shown your place!” Ivy couldn’t help but smile at Leila’s state. She didn’t even hurry to wrap her lips around the fresh drops of cum on Leila’s swollen cock. Ivy seemed to gain some perverse satisfaction from seeing Leila go cross-eyed while the bulge around her belly moved and grew.

“Same goes for you!” Celestia tumbled beneath Ivy, grabbed her legs and knocked the young, blue-haired slut off her feet, pinning her to the ground with her legs up. “We found this sex goddess first! So if that blue-haired idiot’s place is getting double-penetrated while grinning like an idiot, then your place is on the ground with my foot in your twat!”

As Celestia said that she stuck her big toe up into Ivy’s wet pussy and then used two more toes to play with her clit. To Celestia’s surprise, she didn’t feel any resistance to her big toe when entering Ivy.

“What the hell is this loose pussy?” Celestia asked as she stuck her second toe, then third toe inside Ivy with little effort but lots of pussy juice for lubrication. “And you wanted to fight us for a cock!? The one who apparently loves dicks so much that her pussy is looser than that of princess Julia!? Stay flat on your back and spread your legs wider! Maybe, maybe if all three of us get a fat dick and stick all three of them inside of you at once, you might just feel something inside that gaping canyon of a hole!”

But, unbeknownst to the pink-haired tyrant, just as she continued to berate and humiliate Ivy (who moaned surprisingly enthusiastically for someone who had three toes inside her cunt), Celestia’s own pussy was just as exposed and already a target for attack.

“An opening!” Sara snarled while moving on all fours like a big-tittied monkey and thrust two fingers from below into Celestia’s vulnerable pussy.

“HHYYEEEEEEEAEAAAAP!?!?” Celestia squealed, but it was not her squeal that everyone heard. Because of Sara’s surprise attack, Celestia twitched and accidentally let the rest of her toes slip inside Ivy’s squelching hole, effectively shoving her upper foot inside of Ivy.

And while Ivy moaned like a whore from getting footfucked, Sara got up, held Celestia firmly by the pussy with one hand and put two more fingers into Celestia’s mouth. On pure reflex Celestia’s lips wrapped around Sara’s fingers and sucked on them lovingly while Sara reached further and lower until she felt the far back of Celestia’s tongue. Sara felt up Celestia’s tongue and played with it, checking the pink-haired cocksucker’s gag reflex which could no longer be stirred with just a couple thin fingers alone.

“I know your weak spots better than anyone,” Sara grinned as she continued to fingerfuck her pink-haired friend from both ends—mouth and pussy, with choreographed “come hither” finger movements that were well-acquainted with Celestia’s body and betrayed the fact that this was not the first time they played. “It’s best for both of us if I’m the one to get that cock so that I can fuck your little brains out with it! So, be a good little bitch and wait for me to-HIIII!?

Sara suddenly felt a fat cock part her own pussy lips with a girth that no two fingers could match. While the trio fought and fucked each other, Kris sneaked a winning slurp of Leila’s cum and now sported a triumphant grin and a rock-hard virgin cock, throbbing for a hole to screw.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 621: 621: The Spread Begins (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“OHHHH!!!” the dark girl moaned as she thrust into the goth all the way in one a single, horny thrust.

“HNnnn!!!” Sara tensed up upon receiving the cock she fought for so hard, but not in the way she expected. The upward thrust into her pussy reactively sent Sara’s fingers up Celestia’s wet twat, which in turn made Celestia lodge even more of her foot inside Ivy’s gaping pussy.

“HOLY FUCK!? Is this what it feels like for guys!?” Kris moaned as she grabbed Sara’s giant ass and started thrusting away like there was no tomorrow. Each thrust sent a chain reaction through Sara, to Celestia, to Ivy, leading to Kris’s rabid thrusts controlling the pace of Ivy’s footfuck, though she did not realize it.

Wanting to get a better view for herself and Leila, Beatrice walked around the chain foursome and took position directly over Ivy. Leila’s juices and drops of her and Beatrice’s cum fell directly on Ivy’s face and into her open mouth. Ivy eagerly slurped up the lewd nectar that rained on her from above, not even fully realizing whose juices she devoured so enthusiastically in her horniness as she got into the footfuck way more than she would ever admit to her dying day, despite everyone witnessing the way she rocked her hips toward the foot that treated her horny twat with less respect than a sock.

The fingerfucked pink-haired girl was also slow on noticing the sight before her. Eyes closed, licking and sucking on the fingers that tried to reach down her throat but were just too short of the job, Celestia did not see the blue-haired, double-penetrated, intestine-fucked dickgirl until the fresh ropes of cum splashed all over her face and perky tits.

“Mffm!?” Celestia moaned in surprise and opened her eyes when she felt a familiar taste around Sara’s fingers. No later than she saw the cumming futa in Beatrice’s arms Celestia already licked up all the cum she could from Sara’s fingers. But it was only a few droplets, woefully inadequate compared to the thick ropes that flew across the air and marked pink-haired girl’s slim, fit body.°

Celestia grabbed Sara’s hand by the wrist and quickly yanked it back, away from her mouth which she already opened—tongue-out—with an “ahh” sound to catch at least a couple of decent cumshots. And when the powerful shots ended (the remainder of which splattered over Ivy’s tits and belly), Celestia licked clean Sara’s wrist and forearm which had a respectable coating of protein on it before moving on to collecting the cum that slowly trickled down her tits and body.

Celestia scooped up as much cum as she could, even emptying her elongated belly button. Her only wish as she did so was to have some of her enhanced flexibility back so that she could lick her own body clean. To her great disappointment, that bout of pro gymnast’s flexibility had run out. And as beautiful as her perky teenage titties were, they were nowhere near the size that some of the girls here sported—Celestia just barely managed to lick her hard nipples while pulling her boob toward herself, still feeling the sticky cum with her fingers that she could not clean up with her tongue no matter how hard she tried.

Maybe the flexibility would return if I had that cock again? Celestia theorized while playing with the futa’s cum in her mouth before finally swallowing it while scouring her marked body for more. And no later than when Celestia thought that her heart ecstatically skipped a beat when she felt her clit stir once more.

While that was happening, Kris was too busy cumming inside the goth’s pussy over and over to notice anything except the joys of repeated creampies. Same went for Sara who leaned on Celestia’s back with her humongous titties way more than she should have. It wasn’t like Sara wasn’t used to getting creampied. And even getting creampied while fingering her friend wasn’t that uncommon.

So how could she not have noticed? That was the question on Sara’s mind when she was suddenly parted from both Kris’s cock and Celestia’s pussy, and suddenly found herself planted right on top on Ivy’s throbbing cock (who still had half Celestia’s foot inside her cunt).

“When—?” was all Sara could ask before her mouth was plugged by Celestia’s new futa cock.

Kris could not care less which pussy her cock was in, her only need was to be in one. So, she thrust her cock inside of Celestia as quickly as she could, giving the pink-hair girl double the pleasure while she plunged deeper and deeper into Sara’s mouth.

Ivy might have said or moaned something about the sudden pussy that landed from above and wrapped itself around her new cock in a way that her own pussy could no longer do, had her face not been completely enveloped by another piece of ass that was suddenly put on her from above. Ivy might not have even realized that it was Leila’s pussy she was now slurping cum and pussy juices out of. But at that point, would she have stopped even if she knew?

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 622: 622: Complaining About Mouthpussy (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ah, Gods be damned, she keeps tightening up each time you hold her mouth down on your cock!” Henry groaned as he fucked the horny naked moaning blonde from behind.

“Hey, when are we going to switch?” Benjamin asked while holding Demi’s mouth with her lips all the way to the base of his cock.

“In a minute,” Henry replied, smacking Demi’s ass against his naked thighs with a satisfying sweaty sound as he picked up the pace.

“You said that two minutes ago,” Benjamin grumbled. “Not fair!”

“Are you seriously going to complain about literally fucking a hot young blonde’s mouth while she’s on all fours selling her body for a promise from a demon?”

“W-Well, no…”

“That’s right! So shut up and enjoy! Maybe I’ll let you have her ass first if you don’t bother me again.”

“That won’t be happening,” Henry and Benjamin suddenly heard a familiar voice from the side. With all their attention on Demi, they somehow managed to not notice six naked, sweaty women approach them, all with big hard dicks between their legs.

“Wh-What the—” Henry blurted out, half-speechless. He still continued to thrust into Demi on autopilot, but his speed and vigor waned as he couldn’t help but feel threatened and scared for both his life and soul.

“You’re relieved from duty,” Beatrice said as she stepped forward from behind the new five, cum-stained futas. “These lovely ladies will be taking over.”

“Wait a minute!” Henry’s entitlement rose up. “You promised us a free-for-all orgy!”

“E-E-Eh… I think I’m good,” Benjamin stuttered, trembling with fear from the six girthy cocks and the predatory glares of their owners. He pulled out of Demi’s mouth and said,” H-Here! E-Enjoy!”

“Ah!” Demi followed Benjamin’s barely average looking dick with her salivated tongue but could not as Henry held her by the hips.

“What the hell are you doing, Ben!?” Henry shouted. “Grow a spine! We’re soldiers! We worked for this! We brough all these girls here! We’ve earned to fuck them!”

“‘Earned’?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow. “Are you completely deranged? You’ve brought these four girls here under false pretenses and lies about stashes of pixie dust. The first two girls you came with wanted your help dealing with demons, but instead you left them in the clutches of those very supposed demons and struck a deal with the demons yourselves to bring even more prey for fucking. Your precious, bloodthirsty commander, princess Asuna, would have you executed on the spot without a second thought. She has killed a dozen men for far less.

“And that’s before I even get to the fact that—regardless of whether you know it or not—you serve the actual demons and their allies in this city: the Queen who is in bed with a demon Sovereign and her daughters who are either possessed by demons or actual demons themselves.”

“N-No way,” Benjamin gasped, taking a few uneasy steps back.

“There’s no way that’s true!” Henry shouted, finally no longer moving inside Demi.

“Are we going to fuck or not!?” Demi complained about the lack of cocks and the thrusting of them into her. “You promised me greater pleasure than any pixie dust!”

“I did do that,” Beatrice smiled and gestured to the five futas behind her, who barely controlled themselves up to that point.

Kris shoved Henry aside and quickly took his place, replacing his unmemorable dick with a much more spectacular veiny cock. The rest of the futas were not far behind and fought for every hole and hand available for fucking, quickly overwhelming Demi with more cocks than she could handle.

Leila went straight for Demi’s mouth and unlike Benjamin’s dick, her cock easily reached the blonde’s throat. “Are you sure you can’t make it a few feet longer?” Leila asked Beatrice, angling for a stomach fuck.

The big-titty goth was not about to be left without a hot, wet hole to fuck. There was no way she’d resign herself to a handjob after getting a taste of pussy. And luckily, such a pussy presented itself.

“Payback time!” Sara declared, grabbed Kris by her firm hips and thrust right into the dark, braided girl, just as she did to her before.

“OHH, FUUCK!” Kris cried out and instantly came deep inside Demi’s pussy. But the Goth was only getting started and her increasing pace kept Kris hard who now learned for herself the wonderous pleasures of fucking and getting fucked at the same time.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 623: 623: Lust and Pride (18++)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Can’t be… Can’t be…” Benjamin kept muttering as he sobbed, curled up in a corner.

“She’s lying!” Henry said, though it wasn’t clear if he tried to reassure Benjamin or himself. It also didn’t help that Henry couldn’t avert his eyes from the five-on-one futa gangbang. “Demons. Shapeshifters. Commander Asuna… A demon!? Nonsense!!”

“But all those dead in the palace,” Benjamin spoke up. “That sea of blood, guts, and limbs.”

“Asuna was gravely wounded in a fight with the treacherous High Priest Lucarad and his followers!” Henry reminded. “They’re the ones responsible!”

“If you’re so sure about that, why did you so easily go along with Beatrice’s suggestion?” Ember asked—fully dressed in her roguish outfit once more—as she walked up to the two palace guards.

“I…” Henry didn’t have an immediate answer.

“Isn’t it because you no longer care one way or the other?” Ember asked. “Imagine someone who would work together with a wanted criminal and a probable demon just to get some fresh pussy and an orgy or two. Would such a person really care if his commander was a demon? If his King was a demon?”

“W-We wouldn’t!!” Benjamin cried. “If we saw… If we knew… If it’s true…”

“Everything is fucked anyway, right?” Ember shrugged. “Then why not just avert your eyes and go along with anything and everything that lets you live out the rest of your life in pleasant, hedonistic stupor? Even if you see your commander, together with her sisters and her mother, start hunting down and slaughtering anyone that might pose the slightest threat to them. Even thought the people they want dead were he only ones so far to have any confirmed demon killings.”

“It’s all a demon ploy!” Henry argued. “A trick!”

“A trick to do what?” Ember snorted at the laughable premise.

“To get us to trust a demon!” Henry grasped at the first half-plausible idea he could think of.

“Like you trust the King who has spent the last few years higher than a kite while his wife takes over and spends countless days performing rituals in the dark while the servants in the palace disappear one after another?”

“…” Henry had no answer while Benjamin just held his head and sunk lower.

“Honestly it would be easier to just kill you than try to convince you, but I found it an amusing way to spend a couple of minutes,” Ember chuckled while a certain blonde choked on endless loads of semen that were shot into her one after another.

Beatrice watched her futas do their thing with a proud smile. Her cock was hard with lust and pride, and that did not go unnoticed by one of the futas. Having just cum inside Demi’s ass, the fit pink-haired futa rushed to Beatrice, dropped to her knees and immediately started to service the cock-goddess with her mouth to thank her for this gift. Yet even though she just came, Celestia’s erection would not go away and she kept on jerking herself off while taking Beatrice’s jaw-dislocator deeper and deeper.

So, I get experience even through their fucking? Beatrice noted as she checked her level and experience percentage in her System’s information tab. It’s not going up fast, but once I take it to scale…

“What is this relentless stamina?” Leila asked, looking at her hard cock that just wouldn’t drop its erection even after she just splashed another load across the stupid-fucked Demi’s face seconds ago.

Demi was no longer even able to form words. She would have fallen over had it not been for the dickgirls who kept her up so that they could keep satisfying their new desires with her fucked body. This made it hardly a surprise that Demi didn’t even notice her clit turn into a dick, nor that she didn’t even notice how she came with it almost as soon as it formed, mistaking it for another, particularly powerful squirting orgasm.

“Give me a minute,” Beatrice said—her attention taken by Leila—and pulled Celestia off her cock just as the pink-hared girl was about to cum.

Beatrice then walked over to Leila, leaving the cum-addled futa to cum in her own mouth, hungrily lopping up each shot of her delicious cum, desperately reaching lower to suckle on her fat cock while she came into stupidity.

“If you find that surprising, you’re in for the time of your life,” Beatrice said, put her hand on Leila’s shoulder and leaned in closer and whispered, “Lead these horny dickgirl sluts to the main streets of the city and fuck everyone and everything you desire. Use your cocks to make them dream of cocks, and cocks will be what they shall receive. Spread these dicks and the stupefying pleasure that comes with it throughout the city, and I will give you a cock long enough to fuck anyone to their stomach, even yourself.

Leila’s cock twitched and she came a little from the thought. She turned to look Beatrice in the eye, wiped the palm of her hand with the fresh cum from her cock and offered it to Beatrice to shake on it.

“Deal,” Leila said as Beatrice shook her sticky hand.

“Deal,” Beatrice said as their hard cocks crossed in agreement.

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!

Chapter 624: 624: Nibble (18+)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Haah,” Jessica moaned softly with a smile on her face. Her tight pussy clung lovingly to her finger that she slowly moved around inside.

These mornings were what Jessica lived for now. Sitting on the rooftop, pleasuring herself while the morning sun warmed the skin on her body. She pointed her hard nipples toward the sun, basking in its warmth while the gentle breeze cooled her skin and cleared her lungs from the stench of the city.

She wondered how many horny idiots got their morning jerk off while watching her from their windows. It certainly added a little thrill to the whole thing. Knowing how much men wanted to fuck her, to mark her nubile body with their seed.

Unfortunately for them, Jessica had not let even a single man enter her. Sure, she enjoyed the compliments on her looks and tits, and she got off on getting them hard just by showing herself off, but Jessica had no desire to spread her legs for them. She fancied women; those that were as sexy as her: blonde like her, with soft butts to sink her fingers in, and perky tits to suck on and nibble on their hard nipples.

If only they also had cocks! Jessica fantasized as she fingered herself faster. Best of both worlds! The looks of a goddess and the cock of a bull!

“WATCHA DOIN’!?” a certain idiot suddenly shouted in her ear and pushed her forward off the edge of the roof.

“AAAAGH!?” Jessica peed a little from the scare while the piece of shit behind her grabbed her by the arm to prevent her from actually falling off.

“YOU FUCKING MORONIC ASSHOLE!!!” Jessica screamed at her brother who was now laughing his ass off.

“Love you too, sis’!” the young man with wavy blonde hair laughed and let his sister go after she got up, flashing her butt to those below from beneath her absurdly short skirt.

“Die off!” Jessica spat; her mood completely ruined and not even a trace of arousal remaining. “This is why I fucking hate men!”

“How about you put your shirt back on so that I don’t have to stare at those tiny lumps of fat you’ve got for breasts?”

“And yet they’re still bigger than the sorry excuse you have for a dick, Dick!” Jessica retorted and resolved to not put her shirt back on just out of spite.

“Oh, you still fantasize about our baths together?” Richard smirked. “Anyway, you should act nicer to me if you want any of this.”

Richard then pulled a small bag out of his pocket. And though it was not see-through, the sprinkled black dots beneath Richard’s nose gave away the contents of his bag.

“Where’d you get more of it so soon?” Jessica asked and swiped for the bag, but Richard pulled it out of reach just in time.

“Not so quickly!” Richard smirked.

“You better not have promised that I’d suck someone off again,” Jessica said with disdain. “I thought you learned that lesson last time.”

Though Jessica never let a single man enter her, she did once have another man’s penis inside her mouth. And she made sure that she was his last.

“No, no, nothing like that,” Richard’s smirk dimmed when he remembered the gory scene. “But Sidney—”

“Oh, Gods, not again,” Jessica groaned and rolled her eyes.

“Now who’s being mean?” Richard crossed his arms.

“Her butt is flatter than a pancake!” Jessica spelled it out. “And the voice she makes when she’s moaning… Ugh! What the hell do you see in her!?”

“You want this or not?” Richard shook the little bag, full of pixie dust.

FINE! I’ll eat out your stupid girlfriend!” Jessica rolled her eyes. “Where is she anyway?”

“Should be back any minute now,” Richard gleamed with excitement.

“Ugh… Wait,” Jessica paused. “If you didn’t make any dipshit promises you couldn’t keep, where did you get the dust from then?”

“Oh, did you hear of that commotion in the morning?” Richard asked.

“Hard not to,” Jessica recalled the trembling ruckus when a part of that ugly fortress collapsed.

“Well, we have a new High Priest now. And she handed out barrels-worth of the stuff!”

Barrels?” Jessica asked. “And that’s all you got?”

“You think I was the only one in line for the stuff?” Richard asked. “The fighting that broke out was as big as the one between the Capes and the princesses!”

“Whatever!” Jessica waved off her loser brother’s lame excuses as she walked past him. “You better keep your nose out that bag until I’m done with Sidney, or I swear I’ll bite her clit off too!”

Notes:

Thank you for reading!

More chapters ahead of public releases Here
Also a free trial tier to check out the available stories before committing
Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, and Havenafuntime!