Actions

Work Header

Elastigirl's Stretching Routine

Summary:

In an accident with a new kind of weapon technology, Violet Parr is sent back in time. The incident also has some other...side effects. Luckily, she meets her mother's younger self. Surely Violet's priority will immediately be on getting back to her proper time...right?

Work Text:

Hi, everyone! For us Americans out there, I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July weekend! With rona on the outs, it's about time we get together and consume absurd amounts of grilled foods/alcohol and make terrible decisions involving fireworks! Until then, enjoy this commissioned piece involving Helen and Violet Parr making the most of a surprising situation.

Thanks!
firebird68

 

“Remember to stay absolutely quiet.” Helen whispered. “We don’t know what kind of abilities they might have or what those weapons they’re carrying do.”

“I know, mom.” Violet grumbled. “You know I can turn invisible, right? Why don’t you just let me go out there and knock them out.”

“Because it’s dangerous. This is your first real mission and I’m trying to teach you how to minimize risk. You aren’t nearly experienced enough to go rushing in. Now, what are they doing?”

Sighing, Violet turned her head invisible and peaked up from behind the desk her and her mother were crouched behind to get a look at the villains. They were currently in a bank that was being robbed. The police had gotten the call, but due to the danger of the perpetrators, they had immediately called in Elastigirl rather than put ordinary officers in that kind of situation. Helen, seeing this as an opportunity to get her teenage daughter some experience, had agreed to bring her along. And now here they were. Hiding and waiting for an opportunity. Helen was more than confident that she could take the three men on physically, but the thing that worried her was the weapons that they were carrying. They were certainly guns of some kind, but they looked like energy based weapons with clear power cells that were glowing a deep blue and the air around the guns was being strangely distorted. There had been some chatter around the black-market informants that a group had been experimenting with black hole technology to power up new and improved arms, but there had been no hard evidence as of yet. Still, it was something to be wary of.

“They’re still going through the vault and stuffing money in bags.” Violet popped back down. “Just let me run in and grab their guns. I’ll be in and out before they even know what happened.”

Helen sighed and shook her head. She knew this was probably a bad idea, but if there was going to be any issues, it was probably better that it happened with her present so that she could help her daughter out in the case of any emergencies.

“All right, fine.” She relented. “You run in, grab their guns, and come straight back here. Stay invisible the entire time and don’t get into any fights. Understood?”

“Yeah, got it.”

“Okay, go.”

Turning herself fully invisible this time, Violet crept out from their hiding spot and snuck towards the three criminals. They were primarily focused on stuffing bundles of cash into duffle bags and weren’t even remotely aware of her presence. Only one of the robbers was even still holding his weapon, watching the hostages for any movement. The other two had set theirs down on the teller’s desk while they raided the bank vault. This wasn’t going to be an issue for her.

The man watching the hostages didn’t ever have a chance to hold onto his gun. His guard lowered, he could only stare in shock as some invisible force pulled the weapon from his grasp and it floated away. In a flash, Violet had snatched up the other two stray guns and was sprinting back across the bank towards her mother’s hiding place.

The problem with being invisible is that it’s hard to judge where one’s feet actually are, particularly when running. Violet was reminded of this fact when she accidentally kicked one of the prone hostages and tripped up. She went down hard, sprawling face first into the carpet, landing directly on top of the weapons. As soon as the first gun hit the floor, there was a huge burst of light, and then she was…where was she?

Violet slowly stood up and looked around her. She was no longer in the bank. In fact, she wasn’t in any building at all. She was in some kind of abandoned warehouse district just on the outskirts of the city. The weapons she had been holding were with her, but they were now no longer glowing as brightly as before, and the recharge bar on the side of them was depleted. On top of all that, she felt…strange. Not sick or injured or anything, just…different. She couldn’t put her finger on it just yet but something about her was a bit off from moments before, as though the energy blast had changed something about her, but she just chalked it up to a possible concussion from her fall. Violet knew now that her mother’s suspicions about the weapons being based on black hole technology were probably right and that she had accidentally triggered them somehow when she had tripped. Now, she was halfway across the city, and she was sure to be getting a lecture when she finally got back. Great. Just great.

“Hey! What’s going on here?”

Violet turned at the sound of the female voice and was about to explain the situation when her voice suddenly caught in her throat. It was her mom. At least, she was pretty sure it was her mom. She certainly recognized that old uniform from newspaper clippings and internet articles. But her mom hadn’t worn that thing in almost twenty years. Not only that, but her mother looked young. Really young. She looked like she was a couple decades younger, but it was definitely her. Now, Violet was concerned. What the hell was happening?

“I was swinging around the city and saw a bright flash come from over this way.” Her mom spoke. “What are you doing?”

“Are…are you Elastigirl?” Violet stammered, still shocked by the change in appearance.

“Of course. Who are you?”

Looking Violet up and down, Helen finally took in Violet’s red and black jumpsuit, recognizing the workmanship.

“Oh, you must be a super.” She laughed. “I can tell Edna’s work when I see it. Man, that’s a nice suit. Were you out here practicing or something? You’re pretty young.”

“Um…”

Violet still couldn’t answer. She couldn’t believe what had happened. She wasn’t just transported through space. She had been transported through…time? Was that even possible? Forget that, she couldn’t believe how beautiful her mom was. Holy crap, was she hot. No wonder her dad had fallen for her. Well, even normally, Violet knew that her mother was beautiful. There was constantly fanboy groups on the internet worshipping her ‘Milf’ body and her thick ass. But as a young lady, she was even more unbelievably gorgeous. Not quite as thick as Violet was used to, but stunning, nonetheless.

“So, what’s your…OH” Helen paused, her eyes going wide under her mask. “Oh, I think I see some of your power.”

She laughed and pointed towards Violet’s waistline. Confused, Violet looked down and then yelped in shock. There was a HUGE bulge in her uniform right at her crotch. It almost looked like…a dick bulge. And it was enormous. Curious and concerned, Violet poked the bulge and reacted with shock. She could feel that! Whatever it was, it was definitely part of her. How was that even remotely possible? Had her biological nature been altered during the accident? Were her powers still the same? More importantly, what the hell was she going to do with a cock this big??? It was certainly a dick befitting a super, but the bulge looked absurdly out of place on her petite form. How was she supposed to fight crime like this?

“Aw, don’t feel embarrassed.” Helen walked over to her. “Lots of boys get erections when they see me. I’ve never met a girl with a penis before, but I guess it would work the same way. Wow…it’s so big.”

She reached out as if to touch it and then hesitated.

“Do you mind if I…?”

Violet just swallowed and shook her head yes. With a smile, Helen picked back up and gently grasped Violet’s package. A whimper escaped Violet at the sensation of another person’s hand grasping her. She could feel herself hardening. It was a strange and foreign sensation, but her eyes verified it as true. Her cock was indeed growing. In short order, it was tenting out the front of her suit and threatening to tear through the ballistic material altogether. And it was…

“Big…” Helen breathed, staring at the massive tent. “I thought you were already hard before!”

Violet’s cock had to be a good fourteen or even sixteen inches. Positively enormous. And judging by the equally impressive bulges below, her balls were about the size of grapefruits. Bigger than either of them had ever seen before.

“You know.” Helen finally spoke again. “My powers make for some very interesting bedroom capabilities. You interested in taking a turn with the one and only Elastigirl?”

Violet could scarcely believe what was happening. She had just traveled time, grown a monster cock, met her mother’s young self, and now that younger version of her mother was offering to have sex with her??? As wrong as she knew it was and as much as she knew that she should be a lot more concerned with her current predicament, now that it had been offered, Violet’s mind could think of nothing else but fucking Helen. She had to have it and her cock agreed, throbbing eagerly within its taut confines.

“Sure.” She squeaked.

“Then get out of that suit so I can get a good look at what we’re workin’ with.”

Immediately complying, Violet struggled to rid herself of her clothes as quickly as possible. Luckily, due to all other clothes not turning invisible with her, she was totally naked beneath the suit, and it didn’t take more than a few seconds for her to be completely free of the skintight covering, her body now laid bare for Elastigirl to take in. Now that it was out in the open, Helen knew that this hadn’t been any trick or illusion. This girl actually had a sixteen inch, incredibly thick penis with a pair of mammoth balls to go with it. She could already feel her mouth watering and sank down to her knees right there in the abandoned alleyway, the large meat stick towering over her.

“Check this out.” Helen purred.

Sticking out her tongue, she began to wrap the slick appendage around Violet’s cock, stretching it longer and longer as it spiraled down the beast’s length. Violet let out a muffled cry at the feeling of that velvety tongue encasing her. It felt absolutely incredible and unlike anything she had ever experienced. Her mom’s long, dexterous tongue was writhing and swirling and encompassing her all the way to the base, covering ever inch. Smiling at the girl’s reaction, Helen tightened up her tongue’s embrace and stretched a bit further to lap at her titanic nuts as well, making the petite super squirm and whimper.

Pressing forward, Helen pursed her lips at the fat tip and slowly began to take the head into her mouth. Her pace agonizingly slow for Violet, she inched her way down, swallowing millimeter after millimeter while relaxing and slurping her tongue back into place along the way. Her jaw and throat were instantly stretched to infinity by the monstrous girth of the pole but stretching was exactly what Helen did the best and she suppressed her gag reflex and continued working her way nonstop to the base. Once she had taken in all of the girl and her lips were wrapped around her root, she re-engaged her tongue. The slender appendage escaped her mouth again and went down to Violet’s balls, wrapping around and around the heavy orbs and pulling more delicious cries from the black-haired beauty.

Keeping her tongue tied tightly around the girl’s sack, Helen pulled back all the way to the tip and then allowed the elastic properties of her tongue to yank her right back down. The rubber band like nature of her tongue snapped her all the way to the base in an instant, making Violet squeal and sending a thrill through Helen. Repeating that over and over and over again, Helen was able to get the teen to start shivering and shaking and whining as her whole body trembled with the inevitable arrival of her orgasm. But Helen wasn’t done with her yet. Not by a long shot. No orgasm was going to end their fun.

Recognizing the signs of the girl’s approaching climax, Helen’s tongue retreated from her balls and instead wrapped tightly around the base of Violet’s pole. Very tightly. So tight, that when the girl’s orgasm did take place, it was completely halted by the makeshift tongue cock ring. Violet whined desperately, trying to unload her heavy payload, but her mother didn’t move an inch and instead sucked hard on her sensitive head, making the whole ordeal even more torturous for her as her balls swelled and grew with her backed up load, unable to burst forth.

Her climax stopped dead in its tracks, Violet was now even more sensitive and horny than ever. She reached down and grabbed her mom’s head, wanting and trying to fuck her face into oblivion until she was erupting, but the older, stronger female easily resisted her attempts, smiling up at the young lady.

“Ah, ah, ah.” She chuckled. “You’re not finishing in there.”

“But…but I was about to cum!” Violet protested.

“Trust me, the pay off will be so much sweeter in the end. Now, I think it’s about time you stick that monster of yours inside of me. You want to fuck with the costume on or off?”

“…on…” Violet admitted, blushing.

“I thought so.” Helen laughed.

Reaching down, she grasped the crotch of her suit and tore a big hole in it, baring her pussy to the air.

“Edna’s gonna kill me when I show her that.” She winked at Violet. “But I don’t care right now. Anything else?”

“Well…”

“Yeah?”

“Can you make your tits bigger?” Violet asked. “Butt, too?”

“Oh, someone’s a size queen, huh? Absolutely. Tell me when you want me to stop.”

Violet stared as her mother’s breasts began to swell and expand under her super suit. They slowly grew from their natural B-cups and kept on going up through the sizes. C…D…DD…E…F…”

“That’s good.” Violet finally stopped her.

“Wow, you really like ‘em big.” Helen smirked, hefting her now humongous F cup boobs and bouncing them slightly. “Let’s do the butt now.”

Helen turned to face away from her and then her ass began to grow as well. It was a magnificent sight. Her mom’s present-day ass was practically a national treasure, garnering the adoration of men and women all over the globe. Clearly it hadn’t developed until she was a bit older since she was slightly lacking in the thiccness department as a young woman, although still gifted by normal standards. Violet let her keep on growing until it was just as big as she remembered before giving her mom the signal.

“Jeez, look at my ass now!” Helen chuckled, giving it a smack. “That thing is huge!”

“Trust me, it looks good.” Violet mumbled, totally enamored.

“I’m glad you like it, but now it’s time to get down to business.”

Helen laid down on the ground and rolled onto her back. Spreading her legs wide, she showed off her exceptional flexibility by putting her feet all the way up underneath her head, her arms holding her knees down.

“Come on, girl.” She encouraged. “Stick that puppy in me already!”

Not needing another invitation, Violet hurriedly dropped to kneel in front of her mother, her heavy shaft slapping down on Helen’s midsection. Eager to get to work, she lined right up and then thrust in, burying half of her length in her mom in the first go. Even though Elastigirl was made for stretching, this was still something else entirely and the cry of pleasure she let out was certainly proof of that.

“Holy fuck, that’s big!” she shrieked.

Equally as pleased with her mother’s tightness, Violet pulled back and then thrust again, forcing more of her length into her. Those two were all it took for Violet to start going full speed. It was a bit of a learning curve. After all the movements and motions were totally foreign to her, having never used a dick before, but her eagerness and lust more than covered up her mistakes in technique. Also, the fact that she had a telephone pole between her legs was a serious boon. It didn’t matter how well she fucked, all she had to do was go forward and backward and her mom was screaming and moaning in ecstasy.

Helen was slowly losing herself to the otherworldly sensations and it was reflected in a slight loss of control in her powers. At first it was just a slight stretchiness in her thigh or her tongue hanging a foot out of her mouth or other small things like that. It didn’t make a big difference until, on one particularly rough thrust from Violet, Helen’s cervix stretched slightly. It was only slightly but that was all it took for Violet’s cock to come barreling straight through her mom’s resistance and ram straight into Elastigirl’s womb.

The effect was immediate and grand. Helen let out a powerful scream and climaxed instantaneously, her eyes going cross-eyed. Violet let out a shout of her own as the entirety of her dick was finally entombed in her mother’s snug cunt, every inch of her monster tool being constricted and squeezed by the super’s walls as her pussy clamped down and spasmed uncontrollably from the powerful orgasm. It was almost enough to make Violet cum right there as well, but Helen, with the last shred of sanity she had in that moment, put a stop to it.

Reaching down and wiggling her finger in between them, she stretched and wrapped her index finger tautly around the base of Violet’s cock, much like she had done earlier with her tongue. In only a couple seconds, there was a tight noose around Violet just in time to stifle and suppress her orgasm yet again. The teen desperately and frantically humped and fucked into the beautiful woman beneath her in a vigorous attempt to burst inside of her, but it was utterly fruitless and all that resulted was Violet’s balls swelling even further with her backed up load. No amount of frenzied bucking or pleading from Violet did any good and she was cruelly denied her finish for the second time.

By now, Violet was incensed. Or, more accurately, she was furious. Her mom had been permitted to have all the fun she wanted and cum like crazy but had prevented her from getting the release she so desperately needed. It wasn’t right! It wasn’t fair! Now, she was impossibly turned on and over-sensitive from the two failed climaxes and it was all her mom’s fault.

Fed up, Violet pulled her rock-hard erection from Helen’s grasping hole and stood up from the dazed super. Taking her mom’s left arm, she pulled it across the alley to the side of the building, Helen’s unwieldy powers leaving her unable to resist her arm’s elastic nature and pull it back. Going over to the fire escape, Violet wrapped her mom’s rubber-like wrist around the lower rung of the ladder and tied it in a simple but tight knot. Returning to her prone mother, she did the same with her other arm, stretching it to the opposite end side of the alley and tying her arm off to the fire escape on that end. Now, Helen’s pesky arms were out of the way and wouldn’t be hindering her orgasm again. But that wasn’t all. Violet didn’t want ANY interruptions. She wanted to bust this nut boiling around in her balls. Her mom’s ankles still pinned behind Helen’s head, Violet stretched her ankles a bit and then tied them together, rendering her legs also largely immobile and keeping her pussy fully accessible. There was nothing to stop her now.

“Um…girl?” Helen gasped, slightly recovered now. “What are you doing? Untie my arms and legs!”

“Shut up, mom!” Violet barked. “I’ve had enough! I’m finishing now, too!”

“Mom? What are you…AAIIIIIII!”

Helen’s confusion was interrupted by Violet slamming her steel rod back into her cunt. Staring into the animalistic, frenzied look in Violet’s eyes, Helen realized that she may have made a mistake by suppressing the girl’s orgasm twice. But it was too late for regrets. She was helpless to resist now, and Violet took full advantage of that helplessness by railing her at top speed. She didn’t have any mind for mercy now. Her sole objective was to let out this tension that was building in her nethers, whether it drove her mom crazy in the process or not.

The alley filled with the sounds of slapping, squelching, and of course, screaming. Both girls were screaming and crying out and moaning in pleasure. Helen was doing the majority of the screaming for both of them, but they were still both quite loud and the sounds echoed down on them from the high brick walls of the buildings next to them. But Violet didn’t care how loud they were being in the slightest. She was far too occupied with fuck her mother, pussy, cervix, womb, and all. She had gone down slightly after having her second climax cut off and in the time that it had taken to bind her mom, but she was right back up to approaching the peak in only a matter of minutes, and she could tell it was going to be a big one.

Her prediction proved right when the time finally came. With a scream of release, Violet hilted her goliath cock inside her mom and then the flood came. It was a flood to be sure. Gallons of sperm came rocketing out of Violet and filled Helen. Elastigirl’s womb was stuffed in an instant from the hose and, with no where else to go, Violet’s cum made the room. Helen’s womb began to bloat and inflate, growing rapidly under the straining pressure to accommodate to absurd portion she was being given. Buckets of splooge rushed into her and pumped her up like a balloon, leaving her bloated and packed. By the end of it, Elastigirl looked nine months pregnant. Her belly was bulging profusely and stretching out her costume in an obscene fashion. The visual itself just made Violet’s cock jump and squirt another liter of jizz into her mom.

Finally, after five or so minutes, Violet reluctantly pulled out of her mother’s pussy. Helen’s cervix closed up behind her, keeping every little bit of potent cum inside of her, but she was too fucked silly to care then. Wiping some sweat from her forehead, Violet looked down between her legs. Her cock had wilted, but only just barely, and her balls still felt like they had more to give. A lot more. Glancing over at the weapons that had transported her here, she could see that the recharge progress bar was only halfway full. She still had a while before it would be possible for her to attempt getting back to her own time. But that was just fine by her. Looking back at her cum-drunk mom, she smiled, her dick perking back up to full steam. She still had to give that nationally renowned ass of her mom’s a workout and there would be no stopping her this time.