Actions

Work Header

Blinding Eyes of the Ugliest Truth

Chapter 5: Breaking

Summary:

Thor cursing Loki's daughter, Hel with the curse of ugliness. By burning just her hair, the curse can be seated upon, not necessary for the person to be present physically. The person's growing organ-like hair or nails are enough.

note, this is not an update, i am reposting the chapter.

Notes:

this chapter was already posted, so if you've read, ignore the chapter. Please check the notes at the end.

 

I've written some shit abt the curse, which Thor curses on Loki's daughter, check it in the summary of this chapter if you're not getting it. Or, to understand better, the details about this curse, curse of ugliness, is mentioned in the last chapter.

Enjoy the chapter!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Please......no...not my daughter..... Hel..

"You know, first I thought of cursing your sons, but upon thinking again, I thought your daughter would be perfect. Girls love and give so much prominence for beauty don't they?" Thor smirks, a small tap on the bottle, which made Loki jump and flinch.

Loki's heart flutters, his mind is completely blank for a moment, lips dry and quivering. Words of his brother hitting him sharper than the one of his sharp draggers, his mind blown into a state where Loki did not know what to do. If he had to believe Thor if he had to trust Thor if his brother had the capability of doing the further, or if he has to take it as another one of Thor's idiotic jokes. 

But that would just be such a cowardly act, won't it? Loki did not want to believe what Thor said. What he heard. Did Thor just say that he wanted to curse Loki's one and only daughter? And that he would do it? Loki did not have much boldness to ask if Thor feared to do what he said or no. Because he knew it that it would make if anything, only things more to the edge.

The shocking fear of what would actually happen, what was Thor going to do, it all scares Loki as he just looks at Thor, stunned and forbidden of any moments. Anxiety and terror fill up his guts, flushing all over his skin and crawling up his veins. The disbelief seems to be an illusion of reality. Of the harsh and unfair reality. 

Loki did not know. Just did not know what to do, or if to even believe what Thor said. He wanted this all to be a dream. Licking his lips tentatively, Loki sips in a gulp of his saliva, shaking breath before he braces himself from the shock. "A-are you serious?" It ends up with an abrupt and awkward laugh from Loki as if asking Thor to say it was all a joke.

No, this is too far gone to be just a joke. The fear planting deep inside Loki's stomach as he waits for Thor's answer. 

"Nope." A cheerful word, and a wide smile painting Thor's face as if to burst his cheeks.

Was Thor...kidding right? Like, really it was all a joke right? Well, anything may not be upon Loki's consideration, nor Loki would be bothered about him tied up or be misused. But his children- messing with his children, that was something Thor should not be doing right? That was the first and the main reason why Loki trusted Thor and told his brother, only him, revealing his wife and kids. Not even with his mother had he discussed this with, but had trusted Thor more.

Eyes fixed at Thor and wide, all actions in question. Questioning Thor. Questioning his brother why and to gain what was Thor planning to do such disgusting work. It did not suit Thor. Thor was always idiotic, overly excited, and cheering. But then again, this was not the Thor Loki knew. Or to be accurate, this was the real version of his brother that Loki did not know these days. Or so Thor had admitted.

Still in a panicked state too much confused to even make a peep, Loki now looks at Thor who waits for the answer from Loki, and when finds the dread expression of his baby brother, he moves to pick up the thin pill bottle, fingers wrapping around them as he swings the pill right to left playfully, admiring the horrors reaction form Loki.

The immature silence only makes Loki feel more anxious, unwanted, and uninvited, scare of hanging on and clinging to his limbs. The thrill of anticipating Thor until he makes a move to another action was just so awful, at the limits that it almost made Loki groan in frustration.

Wordlessly, Thor picks up the stamp box, opening it and picking up one of the thin strands of long and foil black hair, Loki's stomach curling when he sees the hair wiggle at the force of air falling against it, drenched with shock when he recognizes the hair.

Black and seemingly thin, yet with a thick color of the raven black strand. Glossy when it swings, long and strong by looking, the stand struggles against Thor's huge fingers which were holding it. The silky waves of the single hair, small split joining at the end and splits into two divisions just at the tip. Smooth and dark color, glossy and dry, yet neat.

His daughter resembles him the most. Same dark and thick charcoal black hair, same green eyes, and the unique and admirable beauty of her father.  

More after inspecting it, Loki feels his swollen eyes again activating when Thor conforms his doubt. "How's it? Your daughter's hair. Young. It seems to be so young and innocent. Black and admirable just like her beautiful father's. Right Loki?" 

"Wh-where did you...you get it?" Eyes wide and in growling anger and utterly surprised.

"Oh, this? I had a small visit to Jotunheim, to your family." Thor says suggestively, heart feeling light and better upon seeing Loki's surprised and pleading yet a horrified and angry expression. "I met all of your….your pups, little and cute ones they are. Your two boys, they were two gems. Naughty and sassy, all of them resembling your behavior. Not interested in useless things, not a type to over exaggerate. I bet they will become excellent athletes, unlike you." Thor chuckles. "I  even met Hel. She was just, just so beautiful that my heart stopped beating for a second when the small girl reminded me of you. The innocent smile and beauty of yours when you were a kid. The dashing and cunning smile reflecting your childhood grin." 

Despite understanding what Thor says, Loki's eyes shot in shock. Brows creasing and knitting against one another, his breath quickening and his teeth clenching in frustration. Did Thor actually do this? Why? Just why? Why did he go to Jotunheim when only to ruin his daughter? Why the fake love he must have shown to his kids if he were to crush them? Why wear a mask of admiration and these useless words which said Thor loved him when it crumbled his family?

Before Loki had a minute time to respond or to refuse Thor's insane ideas, Thor shows Loki the stamp box, in which it had many strands of his daughter's hair, as Thor picks up the bottle which he had placed nearby. Flipping the cap and giving it a small shake, looking at how the liquid shatters, Thor shows it to Loki, as he picks one of the strands of Hel's hair in his other hand. 

"Shall we start?" 

Picking up just one strand of hair of Hel, before Thor summons his magic, which was gifted to him by birth, being the son of Odin, the God of Magic himself. Calling his golden magic, the abstract power fills Loki's nostrils as he can feel how weak Thor's magic is yet with a very determined aim. The golden magic first starts off with low threadlike projections, hovering in the air before winding up themselves around Thor's hands and connecting to the black hair.

"N-no…. don't do—" Loki pleads, mouth dry in disbelief.

Loki's words interrupt with an audible and shaking breath of himself as he sees how Thor was absolutely unbothered, completely ignoring all of Loki's protest, and starts to chant the magic hymn.

Anything but not his children, he loved them the most. Love them more than anyone, anything in his life, more than anyone else. Maybe Sigyn's or Angerboda's children. Loki could not imagine a life without them, not even a single second. The urging intends to protect them, to save his daughter from Thor's wicked plans as all Loki can do is beg Thor to stop, with his condition being so unfavorable. 

Right from the start, all Loki had asked for the Norns to let him live a normal life like everyone. Kind wives and cute children, spending his days playing and smiling with his kids, enjoying his life in looking after and taking care of his family. That is all he wishes and had wished for. Is that too hard for the supreme to give him? Or was it too greedy of him to ask for nothing but a mere normal life and family?

Thor's finger twirls in the air, a round symbol drawing on it before he activates the curse, looking at his younger brother whose eyes were popping out of his socket, head shaking slowly in protest. A small word slipping from his lips as a brief whisper before Thor raises the bottle to pour the liquid on the black hair.

"NO!" Loki screams, his wrists twisting and turning against the tentacles, trying to escape the grasp and stop Thor from doing it. "STOP! stop it!!" Loki's heart was heavy and heated up with the tremorous situation.

His words are loud and echoing across the room just except that Thor does not stop. Tears fill his sore brim, almost threatening to spill when Loki looks in his impossibly wide eyes as Thor spills a single drop of the liquid on his daughter's hair, just before when a loud protest rips out from Loki's throat.

A wild cry wreaks out of his cherry soft lips, small pearl tears falling from his eyes, green orbs watery with tears as they flow down his cheeks, drying up when they reach Loki's neck. His teeth-gritting and brows knitted together in outraging anger, his wrath and curse swearing at Thor to slice the Thunderer's throat if he did not stop the curse.

Pleas fall on Thor's deaf ears as he looks at how Hel's hair burns at the intensity of the liquid, the heat burning it into ashes, with Thor's face gleaming into a wide and sadistic grin. The room is soon filled with burnt smell, the strand of hair disintegrating into the air, not a single clex or tiniest hint left, showing a positive sign of the curse working, and already affecting and wrapping up Hel's beauty, crushing it and destroying her body.

"Wh-why are you doing this!?!" Loki screams with his tears. "She-she is your niece! H-how could you do that? She is our blood!! Our  family!" Loki snaps forward, his chest rising and falling heavily as they spring forward, trying to reach Thor, struggling against the ties. "H-how ? Why are you not stopping?" Loki hisses. "No.. pleas..s-stop.." Broken voice, clearly showing how miserable Loki was.

He bits his lip, not wanting Thor to give any more excited to hold back his tears. His brows arching in plead, mouth wide open and screaming when each drop is fallen on his daughter's hairs. An irreversible curse, a dark curse said to destroy one's beauty. Loki sobs internally. 

Each rip of Hel's hair, each burn, and sparkle of the magic, Loki's heart tore. With each drop of liquid falling on the hair, Loki heard Hel's scream inside his head. Her agonizing pain when her skin is being ripped off, swelling and rotting into pieces, falling off dry on the land. Loki was feeling it. The way his daughter whines in pain, her eyes widening as the small girl rolls over the floor, her hands gripping her hair tight and ripping them off as her body, the pain of being rotten alive. Loki may not be with his daughter, but he feels the pain piercing his heart. The agony of a soul sharing his blood wincing and writhing in pain and destruction.

Hands grips on the tentacles tight, very tight, his nails scratching on whatever he gets as Loki hunches forward, his shouts dripping one after the other with pleads. The atmosphere of burnt hairs flying insides the room. Burning of not only the hairs, but the burning of one's heart, mind, and soul. Of Loki's.

Toiling and battling against the tentacle creatures, Loki wiggles his body, each of his nerves screaming as his daughter is being cursed conventionally, fighting against the disgustingly strong creatures. His pants grow louder and louder as he looks at how Thor's magic orders the curse to burn Hel's hair, strand by strand, taking his time all in the world. His chest is painted with sweat as Loki fights without a break to somehow escape free, clenching his teeth tightly and yanking the tentacles roughly with all strength he had in his body as just two of the tentacles holding his body release his hands, snapping and flying across the room, ripping off into four pieces, shattering into four different directions.

Loki falls with a painfully loud thud on the ground as he is fallen from the restraints holding him in the air, half of his body down while the other half is still held up by the remaining tentacles. The two tentacles holding his chest and hand were destroyed but the remaining still held Loki in place, in legs, ankles, and thighs. 

Pressing his chest on the cold golden floor, the same floor where he had fainted earlier, Loki presses his palms against the golden marble, pushing them as he tries to move his body, to reach and stop his brother.

Pushing his hands against the floor, Loki gives a hard push to his body, crawling on the floor, his thin socks which were pooled at his knees now slipping off his ankles when Loki patted his legs against the tentacles, kicking and flapping his feet in the air. His pale hands stretched out, his fingers shooting open as he slowly crawls at Thor, who is standing just centimeters away from him. "Hel! He-Hel!!" Loki crawls, his hairs falling on his face, once neat and cleanly tied now messy as he breaks.

Pushing the smallest piece of tentacle crawling on him, Loki crawls, his face wet with tears which fall on the floor now, "Hel..no..Hel.! Hel! My daughter!" His stretched hand try to reach his brother's body and mind trying to keep up with the overwhelming pain.

Loki spreads out his hand, springing forward to grasp Thor, his fingers stretching painfully before Loki holds Thor's boots, fingers resting on them. "No..... I'm sorry....please...no..Hel... I'm-s sor-sorry...no no no no.. Hel, Hel.." His sobs falling on Thor's feet as Loki embraces them, grasping his brother's feet, wounding his hands around Thor's thick ankles.

"Hel.. Hel, Hel..no..n-nonono... pl-ple-plea.. Hel.. daughter..stop.. Hel... I'm sorry.. sorry sorry sorry.. Hel....no.. Hel."

Loki's face bury in Thor's boots, hanging down as his hairs fall on his eyes, strand soft his silky hairs also getting wet, Loki cries, choking on his sobs, begging Thor to stop the curse. Right now. To save his heart from breaking. A shattered and sobbing mess that he is now, as he calls out his daughter's name, again and again, Thor looks down at his brother who so desperately wanted to stop it that he even went lowest to kiss Thor's boots, tears staining his royal shoes. A maniacal smile creeps upon his face when he sees how miserable and hopeless was Loki when it came to his children when he had to save his children.

You truly love them so much, Loki, Thor smiles, his eyes shrinking keen in happiness and pity. Thor kneels down to Loki, stopping the cursing for a moment, placing the bottle and hairs on the table. Looking at his brother who was still chanting the mantra of 'no' without a break, hugging Thor's feet, crying against his boots and shattering into a million pieces, heart so broken. Thor raise his hand to rest his warm and huge palm on Loki's back which was now not as clean as before, instead marked with bruising marks of the tentacles on his chest, back, arms, and his shoulders. 

After relaxing his hand on the crying god, Thor sighs once, before speaking to Loki with his soft voice, "Think about it, Loki. Think about what you can do." Thor moves closer to his brother who has still pressed his forehead against Thor's boots and was sobbing. 

"What can, what is it that you can do?"

Thor brushes Loki's raven hairs, which were drenched wet and soaking with his sweat and tears. One caress on Loki's head, before Thor, brushes the thick strand of hair near Loki's ear, tugging it behind and leaving a small kiss on the soaked black mess.

"Loki" Thor whispers, grabbing Loki's chin, as he looks a bit up, just enough to reveal what a mess Loki's face had become.

"What is it that you want to do?"

Loki raises his head a tiny bit, a thick bind of his hairs falling on his forehead and covering his face, Loki clears his throat, reaching to Thor, his vision blurry and unclear. "I-I... I do not desire for anyt-nything..else..but y-you, brot.. brother." Loki says, his heart clenching with each word.

His whole body shivering uncontrollably and his hands trembling as they did not let go of Thor's feet, begging him so miserably. "I... I need you..I need you….. your seed, your babies..to fill..me. So please,... ple-please, st..stop..this." Loki raises his head fully up, where now Thor can see the painful expression painting on his brother, the beautiful tears making his face more prettier. He liked it or no, this was the only way to save Hel. Even though Loki hated it, it broke his heart and soon will break his body too.

"Let go of Hel.. please. Thor, please..leave my kid- lea-ve them alone..plea..." Loki sobbed, gleaming his vulnerability.

Loki's head nodding unconsciously from the tiredness, as the tears stream down Loki's face, pattering on the floor. "Please...leave my child, children, alone... I'll-I'll do anything…. anything you ask of me...Thor, please.."

Loki holds Thor's shoulders, digging his fingers in as he looks deep into the pair of blue orbs, his hairs messily styled, looking at Thor with his pair of begging eyes.

Before Thor could reply, react, or do anything, Loki grasps Thor's cheeks, raising his head even more. Gulping up his saliva once as Loki moves forward, pushing his body up and coming closer to Thor's face. A tear escapes Loki, he does not want this, but the situation is just so intense. Or rather, he is so vulnerable. So worthless just as others say. Good for nothing that he is. His naked chest touches Thor's dry and warm one, sweat and fluids from his body sticking on Thor's chest, smearing on his abs and thick muscles. One last deep look into Thor's eyes before Loki sheds one tear of heartbreaking pain, pulling Thor's cheeks nearer to his and pushing his lips into Thor's. 

Loki whimpers, I do not want this, I do not want thisIdonktwantthisIdonitwantthis....his heart sinking with each moment.

Thor's eyes widen, his hands shooting out and his body straightening and jumps in surprise for a moment when Loki unexpectedly crushed their lips together. Parting his cherry petal lips, Loki pushes in his wet tongue, hand hurrying to the back of Thor's neck as his long pale fingers wrap around Thor's neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

I need to do this, for my family…...for my children…….for Hel. Loki whines, the whine vibrating through the kiss as he forcefully submitted himself to the devil.

Thor, with a flick of his fingers, signs the tentacles to loosen the grip on Loki, and when they do, Loki hunches forward, leaning against Thor. Splitting Thor's lips more, Loki twirls his tongue, grasping Thor's as they intertwine, pressing against each other with a soft moan. The small clink of their teeth touching before Loki moves his hands to Thor's chest, a silent sob escaping his mouth before he pushes Thor on the floor, tongue pressing firm against the Thunder's mouth as he makes both of them fall on the floor, one on top of the another.

 

Her eyes widen, a silent gasp escaping her mouth when Sif sees her husband and Loki hugging one another, Loki pushing Thor, more kind of like forcing her husband as the evil tongue of the trickster slips into her husband's, they embrace each other so affectionately. 

Both of her hands come to her mouth to cover and to stop herself from screaming in horror. Standing in the corner entrance of Thor's room, Sif quickly turns away, running down the golden passage to vomit into one of the bathrooms.

What have I witnessed?

Sif's eyes wide and hand trembling. Her lips twitched in anger.

Are you trying to steal my husband for me, Loki? Could one of your pranks get you down to do such shameless things too?

Or..or..were you trying to seduce your own big brother the whole time?

Sif buckles and throws up once again, washing her face as she looks at the mirror. Red eyes staring at her own reflection, her teeth clenched tight and her lips creased to a single line. Her body shakes and shudders in anger, hands closing into tight fists with her heavy pants. Closing the door of the bathroom, she walks along the passageways, heavy steps and looking as if she was the Goddess of Destruction herself, she makes her way to royal hall, palace hall where Odin use to spare justice on every creature.

Notes:

Recently written a rare pair, sex bet Loki and his magic:
Loki/Seidr(his magic)

*Please note that I will be on hitus for some weeks, or even months, I don't have any idea. I cannot spend much time as I used to here, cause I have to take care of someone, stay beside them all day. Not only this, but every of my fics will be paused for a while. Thankyou.*

Notes:

More chapters yet to come, and please if there are any mistakes, guide me! I love to know more about these mythologies!
updates on Friday
Comment and Kudos 😈💙

Series this work belongs to: