Actions

Work Header

Vengeance

Summary:

Everyone says that Loki's children are dangerously, poison filled and are extremely bad creatures.

But no one realises what had made those kids to become such repulsive and violent ones. Surely no child knows to be bad fom its birth.

So tell me, what would be the state of a kid which sees its father being thrown into its house like an animal, tortured and abused everyday. What mind set would it have to see its father returning to the house crying and as a sobbing broken mess?

 

my account was deleted so I'll be re posting this and will continue the fic here.

Notes:

This is a story based in Norse mythology. And as all if us know, it is Loki and his children who bring the destruction of the world.

People only saw that Loki's kids are bad, but never ever once, take a minute to think what incidents made those kids to have such revenge on the gods.

*Contains violence* and you have been warned. And if you are a person who agree that Loki is a evil person just like in Norse, then you may not like it. In this story, Loki is completely innocent and blameless. It is inky after he is been tortured into the edge that he placed a thought of taking revenge against the ones who had tortured him.

Hopefully you like it:-)

Chapter Text

"Si-sig-yn,..help-m"

 

"Oh Norns, husband not again!"

 

Sigyn rushed out to pick up her fallen husband who had been thrown into the house by someone, with hardly any clothes, filled with bruises and coughing violently, laying helplessly on the cold floor.

She knelt beside her husband as she carefully picked him and slowly put him on the bed, his red blood staining the whole bed.

A small tear escaped Sigyn as she pulled the only piece of cloth her husband was made to wear, examining the wounds closely. Everytime her heart broke to see her husband at this state. Each wound was soo deep and each cut was spurting out  the crimson blood.

For Loki, there was no count of blood been flooded out from his body, just like his tears. Sigyn bought a bowl of warm water and started flushing out the wounds carefully. She heard her husband cry out in pain and hiss as the water came in contact with his broken body.

All the while Sigyn healing the wounds, Loki was only begging her to go even more gentler and carefull and that the wounds hurt. 

Loki screamed and jumped out of the bed as Sigyn pulled out a thick thorn which was forcefully pushed into his chest. She placed some healing shrubs and robbed some gel on his body.

She picked all the foreign substances which was pierced into her husband's body and shut up the wounds with a thick cover of bandages. She tried with all her will to go gentler but the agony in Loki's body seemed to be unbearable. 

After what felt for Sigyn like a century, her husband stooped screaming and crying and had finally slept with tears still decorating his face. Most of the blood and maximum wounds were healed. But there were many thorns and sharp substances pierced into Loki which were too deep to take out.

 

Sigyn sobbed silently, looking at her sleeping husband. This always happened. Everytime those Asgardians would drag her husband for the sake of some punishment for his silly deeds, and she did not want to imagine about what those horrid people did to him. But when Loki would return after weeks or even months, when he would be thrown into their house by some men at a midnight, he would be very severely injured, blood and bruises filled all over his body and a noticeable and clear sign of brutal rape. With not even having the strength to stand up and walk.

Why did they have to do this? Did they forget that Loki was a prince for a minute? What did her husband do to deserve this? Surely a small prank here and there would not be deserving for this much abuse? Or was it that her husband was weak in physical strength or was it the love for his brother that Loki would let the elder prince and the fellow Asgardians do anything to him?

When will this nightmare be over? Sigyn was fed up of this violence. How can she manage? If it were only Loki and she, then it would have been completely fine and they would have done something. But with their kids in the house, the story is something else. Five kids.. that's a lot. 

These matters were not supposed to be known to those kids. They were of a very small age and if they ever find out this violence and abuse happening to their father, then it would definitely effect them. In a bad way for sure.

Two of her children, Narvi and Vali, who were about 4 years each, and Angrboda's children, Jormungandr and Fenrir who were 7-8 year old boys, and Hel, a 5 year old girl. Ever since Angrboda's death, her children were also living with Sigyn. And she would try with all her might, she would never let these kids know about their father's abuse.
What affect would it have in their heart? 

And that is the reason why she would make the kids sleep fast and whenever they as where their father was, she would lie that he was in the court meetings and that it would take for some days. Seriously, in which way could she say that their father was being tortured and raped to these kids? These things were nit supposed to be known for such small kids. They even did not know what was violence.

The kids never had a time to meet their father. Morning, by the time these kids would wake up, Loki would have gone out for some buisness, and after the kids sleep is that Loki will come home, tortured and heavily abused by every single possible way. He loved his kids so much but never get even a second to looks t them before the horrid Asgard men take him to the deepest and use him as according to their wishes.

Norns please let her husband live in peace for just a minute with no torture nad spend his time with his most loved children.

Chapter Text

"Shut up slut!"

 

"Ples-pl-please"

 

"Fuck up and suck it!"

 

Loki's hair was roughly pulled as he was pushed into another person's cock, his eyes filled with tears, blood drooling from the side of his mouth from opening it too wide. His puffy eyes looked at the man as he started sucking off the man's cock.

 

"Were speaking with so pride weren't you? My..prince?"

 

They all laughed humiliating Loki. They knew how much Loki hated being called as prince. At this state. No prince would ever be. Being tied up, completely helpless and sucking of cocks of whoever comes and puts it in his mouth. He was a dump bag. Each day they would drag him and torture him. But why? What happiness did they gain?

 

The man's fingers wandered over Loki's hair as he twisted it and pounded into Loki mercilessly while all other admired and watched the show. Loki choked on the enormous cock as it was forcefully stuffed into his mouth, while his face buried till he could feel the public hairs of the man. He could feel the man groan and speed up his speed, shoving himself as he completely admired the way Loki struggle and sqirmed trying desperately to move back. Loki felt as the man's seed burn his toungue then the man force him to drink it fully untill his Adam's apple bobbed and then took off the cock.

 

"Such a good prince pet!"

 

He slapped Loki with his cock as more tears run down his cheeks. Why was he crying? It's all the same. They're all the same. He did not know any relashionships. All of them were the same - his brother, father, his friends and his close ones. The ones he loved and respected. All were beasts. The first time he had not been broken by there horrid people. But- but when his brother d-did-did that-

Loki sobbed as he could not bring up to remember and still not believe that his brother could do something like that to him. But again who's son was he? The mad old man's itself right? Well what did he expect?

 The whole place was filled with groans, laughs and skin slapping fluids sound that a small wailing faint sound of Loki's cries were drowned down.

 

"Look at the whore. Submitting so nicely without a protest."

 

"Just see how much he likes being taken. Just like a woman. Now come on, let's make you a woman!"

 

No..

Chapter Text

The crowd cheered as there was a wave of happiness filled with lust to it with all the men groaning just at the idea of having their prize as a woman. With a man itself if their younger prince was so beautiful, then what of a woman?

Loki looked at the crowd with his eyes impossibility wide in utter horror as they had made their decision when he was busy thinking as to what would happen to him. He watched as the men's mouth watered just at the thought then as a familiar hand came over to his throat to pull him up on his feet roughly from teh back. But thaht touch was-

Thor!

It was his brother!

The simple soft smile within no time turned into a tear adding to his broken beauty when he realized the truth that no one was no help him today. Not even his brother. Not that Thor ever helped him, rather was the one to humiliate him the most. He sobbed as he heard his brother's deep voice, rumbling through his back as Thor leaned against Loki's spine, his hand a tight hold at Loki's neck.

 

"Would you like it, my beautiful sister?"

 

Loki's throat was sore and dry to speak anything because of the hot sticky spend of men he was forced to swallow down, as he gulped and forced himself to speak against the pain. A last hope.

 

"Bro-ther please.... don't d..do this."

 

"Oh Loki, you know, your brother is not as kind as you actually think he is."

"Now the more you struggle, this will pain for you. Submit."

 

What has he been doing all his life exept for submitting to the others?

 

Loki sobbed and raised his head with his hazy vision, gets blocking his sight as the sound of the crowd soften as they parted their way to leave him to walk through the crowd towards Loki.

The great king of Asgard walked with heavy steps through the huge crowd of men proudly with the powerful Gurnir held in his right hand as Odin held Loki's chin with a tight grasp making Loki gasp then smiled wickedly at his younger son.

 

"You're lucky Loki, the king will take care of you tonight. It's been a while since father has had any woman. And the woman happens to be none other than his own son. How nuc would that be?"

 

Tears filled up till the rim of Loki's swollen eyes while he shook his head, begging continuosly to not do it as his once called father tapped the Gurnir making a strong heavy huff sound silencing the cheering crowd, as he sighed and smirked, commanding the Gurnir.

 

"I, Odin, the king of Asgard, am commanding Loki Laufeyson to change himself into his woman from."

 

It did not take much while before Loki's felt pure pain against his throat, as he felt his bound magic begging him, hitting against the bindings to let it free, the magic which now was in complete control of the king.

His magic was bound with Odin's magic and the bindings embedded on his wrists and the heavy collar in his throat forced him to do whatever the king of Asgard said him to do.

 

Fresh tears escaped Loki's eyes washing off the recent blood in his face as he bent his face in shame, his own magic betraying him as he felt his body changing itself into a woman.

 

Thor looked in dark eyes as his brother's naked body turned into an admirable art piece. He licked his dry lips as he started at Loki's breasts which were slowly starting to swollen up and hung down against his chest, the pink soft nipples poking out. Thor felt a thick nerve swelling up in his cock as he saw his brother's transformation. His already slender waist turning down into ribbon thin, his, his hips getting broader at his torso as his thighs shaped beautifully into the most sexy claves his body turning into fully hairless.

Thor shuddered as he felt his brother's raven black silky hairs frowning down to touch his own bare chest, the soft hairs of Loki tickling his chest, as he saw the hair tip touching his brother's hips.

His perfect ass was now larger and he did not dare to look at the velvet silk cunt his brother now had. Thor moved his hand from the behind to touch his brother's cunt as Loki shivered and yelped in surprise.

 

Ah..heaven.

 

Thor groaned at the sensation as his fingers explored Loki's cunt, it was hairless as expected, slowly brushing over the silky lips, spreading them wide to slap the small hidden beautiful bud, maing Loki moan and moving further to pound two of hislarge fingers dry right into the heavenly hole scissoring and wincing as his brother screamed in agony.

 

"STOP! ples-pl-please.. sto- AHHH!!"

Chapter Text

"STOP! ples-pl-please.. sto- AHHH!!"

 

 "Ah! No! STOP IT NOW!!"

 

"Huh? What was that sister?"

 

"I mean, please stop it, brother....it- it hurts. Ple-please...please...stop.it.please..."

 

Searing pain gushed out Loki's nerves when Thor bit on her neck, the stinging copper scent of Loki's blood aching her nose, as she heard the slippery sound of her brother licking it, sucking and nibbling on the bite mark.

It sent chills to Loki's female body when Thor spoke in rushing whisper, centimeter away from his ears, kissing her earlobe while speaking time to time.

 

"See Loki, you like it or not, you'll have it. And it's not like that you are a very decent one who does not like having sex. You're not that innocent. Admit it."

 

The wave of humiliation spread out Loki, her cheeks scarlet dyed an insult when she heard the whole crowd cheering and laughing at what her brother had said to her.

 

"Indeed, is a whore of course!"

 

"A whore who would love to sleep with every man in Asgard. Such a shameless princess of Asgard."

 

"Would you mind having sex with the street dogs in the alleyways my highness?"

 

"Isn't that obvious? The slut would not even mind licking the poop of dogs and painting it all over his face." 

 

"Let me correct it, its face. This filth does not need a gender. Like see now, it's turned out to be a chick from a man just from a tap of the Gurnir!"

 

"Even the dirtiest pig which lives most of its day in the garbage is better than you!

 

Tears pricked down the corner of Loki's eyes how much ever she sustained them, her heart clenching and her body giving up from the humiliation. She cannot take any more humiliation. 

Loki was a fool to even expect the slightest that someone would raise their voice to part on behalf of her. Because that is an impossible thing. That won't happen until Loki is alive. Maybe after her death. All answer she earns is raging excitement of the group, entertaining for more. Those mocking and maniacal voices of the deadly laugh, each time healing off her heart. 

It was only when the pain picked each of his views that Loki realized she was now sitting on the king's lap, the enormous cock entering her tight cunt. Loki immediately closed her eyes as soon as she saw Odin's intense glare, looking at her in such hate that Loki wanted to kill himself there. Why did Odin hate her even now? She has done literally everything Odin and the others wanted her to do. Whether she wanted it or no.

Loki screamed and cried in pain when Odin entered her fully, burning the impossibly swollen cock in her velvet silk cunt. Loki felt her mind go numb and it was only when she was rewarded with a hard slap from Odin ringing her senses that Loki realized she was still screaming. Loki wanted something to hold on to. The thrust was extremely erratic and rough that it made Loki jump on the king's cock every time the Allfather shove in his cock, pounding without a spark of care. Loki tried to cling her father's hand but quickly removed it and flinched as if burnt when she heard the strong loud voice of the king, wincing when Odin held her now long black hairs, pulling them and making Loki face the ceiling.

 

"Shut up and sit straight whore! Do not touch your dirty hands on me."

 

Odin's words made Loki shed fresh tears, bursting out of his eyes and flowing. A rambling 'shh' from Odin and Loki did not even have the freedom to cry. Loki held her tears tightly, desperately trying to not key them fall despite the unbearable humiliation and pain. Loki did was not as strong as of his make form, and so with each thrust, Loki lost his stamina, and with each pound, she used to lean on Odin's chest, only to be pulled roughly and held by someone back, to make her sit stiff. She could not. She was just too much tired that it hurt to even scream.

Loki's mind was all black when the man once she called father rated him mercilessly, pounding and shoving into her cunt without slightest care. Tears were dry, and no scream escaped Loki. They had given up just as how Loki had. Loki could hear the trading of her insides as Odin rode her with different positions, flipping her on her back and taking her for the front, or turning Loki on her stomach or making the young woman sit on his cock and force her to move her hips up and down, using Loki completely for their pleasure. Her insides were burning. Loki's pale thighs were now painted with crimson blood, drowning down and dripping on the floor, mixed with the semen of her father. Her body was a mess of sweat and saliva, every man using her as a plaything to kiss and caress her, her breasts hard and painful from many people sucking and biting them so hard that there was a narrow flow of blood flowing and all around her nipples from the bite. Her face was almost unrecognizable, painted with cum of unknown, her face sticky and feeling dirty with so much semen plastering her face, not even leaving her eyes where she could be able to see something. Loki's last beg was to at least wipe off the semen which was stuck into her eyelids, as her hands were bound by heavy metal chains, but all she got was the usual laugh.

 

"So true, even the dirtiest pig which lives most of its day in the garbage is better than you Loki! It's a shame for me to say that such filth is my brother, sorry huh, hehaha, sister!"

 

The mockery words of none other but his own brother before Loki passed out, a soft smile on his face, the darkness carrying him into the endless void of darkness. Of peace. Freedom from torment.

 

Chapter Text

Sigyn had her sleep disturbed as she heard a strong thud on the door alley, loud talks...seemed to be of men. The harsh and dirty words they were speaking and looked like there was another person apart from them. She could hear a faint whimper which was like that person was in pure pain and the rough sounds of hitting and the person's continuous screams. Begging and screams, shrieks and whimpers of agony. The person seemed to be in so much trouble, being abused by the others maybe. 

 

She quickly moved from the bed, making sure not to wake up the children as she moved to the doorstep, getting close to the voices and screams. The night dark forbid her to see it all clear, but as soon as she opened the door, she could see a person fallen on the ground.

 

A person, who was writhing under these men, whimpering in pain as the men kicked the person again and again onto his stomach, the poor one begging and crawling up to his the men's legs to stop kicking. The words of mockery, the kicks and continuous blows of string punch, floor covered with crimson red blood. 

 

Sigyn peeped and moved the door even more further to have a clear look at the person who was being tortured, wished she never had seen the sight. The blood-covered body as that of a newborn giraffe, the bruised and cuts, marks of abuse and scratched filled all over. Pale skin, so easy to highlight the red glow marks and purple bruises, and the person seemed to be so fragile and thin that he would pass at any time. 

 

The messy black locks seemed to be torn by someone on the left side, the lean figure, slenderness, and as the person opened his shut eyes when a man kicked to his cock harshly, the wide eyes revealing the emerald green eyes, filled with tears and suffering, begging each one of them to stop the torment. Pale skin, green eyes, lean figure, black hair. That was-

 

Her husband?

 

Sigyn's eyes widened as she immediately rushed out of the door to the right side where the men were kicking her husband, stretched her arm in defence and screamed at once having the attention of all the men to her. She quickly kneeled onto Loki's side, embracing his naked body and hushing him, soothing him, hugging her husband in a tight embrace as she looked up to the men who were complaining about with her hatred eyes.

 

"Look, the bitch has a wife!"

 

"Tell me, my prince, did you breed your wife or you turned yourself into a chick and give birth to all your five of your kids by yourself? Well, I would not be surprised if you had."

 

"Are you even a man? Whore! That cock of yours there..its a waste! Cause you are not even onto the category of men. Tell me, what do you have in common to say that you are a man? You are nothing but worthless filthy slut used a toilet for us to-"

 

"HAVE A FUCKING HOLD OF YOUR TONGUE! Shut up and freaking get lost if here! Anyone..- one of you lay a finger on my husband, and you'll regret the day you were born! GET LOST!"

 

"Wow! You have more guts than your husband! Wife protecting the husband! What a scene!"

 

"Yes, it is! And you have a problem in me protecting my husband?"

 

"Haha..ha..of course not.!"

 

"But let me tell you, Princess Sigyn, this shameless prince over here for not deserve to be with a beauty like you. He is a waste who cannot protect himself, leave alone his wife. Come with us, princess, we will protect you all day and night. Why do you waste your life spending with this filth? We'll take care of you and your kids so well! Like a real princess and princelings should be..how about it?"

 

The men leg out a gasp when they heard the princess laugh, more like the laugh of mockery. Was she insane?

 

"You? You beasts? Living with you animals? Don't make me laugh! Go..go to your den and sleep. It's late..go back to your houses like the dirty beasts that you are! You-you ruthless monsters are no match to my husband even in a water drop way length! You make me want to feel pity for you."

 

Loki shivered as he heard the men roar and stug their legs pounding them on the ground, their eyes furious and red with anger moursing the top of their head. The whistle breath of fury and clenching of their fists frightened Loki as tears flowed down his eyes just by looking at the men, making him remember the nightmares of what these men had done to him. What was left for them to not do? Sobbing sounds of his were muffled as Sigyn screamed against the men, making her way escaping all their anger and words. Loki felt his heart pounding in his chest, his eyes wide when his wife used a strong blast of golden magic to throw the men onto the other side of the yard, picking him up like a lifeless doll that he is as she carried Loki inside his house.

 

Well unlike him, his wife's magic was not bound by any restraints by anyone and she could use it as freely as she wants. If only he had that pleasure.. to use his magic...

 

Sigyn carried Loki to the main hall of their house, letting him slide onto the side of the wall as she hurried to pick up a warm blanket and cover his nude body with it. Loki immediately shuffled and covered his body, clinging onto the blanket, pulling it as near as possible, as if he was scared to reveal his body to his wife. Sigyn closed the door and bought a cup of hot coffee, she knew so well about her husband that Loki loved coffee the most. She kneeled beside him and hugged him tightly, brushing off Loki's tears and tugging his black messed up hairs behind his ears. She gently cupped Loki's cheeks, as she looked into her husband's eyes.

 

The green eyes which she knew were not these which were now. Those were the enthusiastic ones who always craved mischief and trickery. The eyes had a tingle of humour and happiness, with sassy savageness and a naughty glint in it. But now the pair she was looking at were the ones which were filled with pain. They were dull, the dull dusty green eyes reflecting the harsh past and fear. Pure fear glowing, clearly showing the signs of torment. The eyes were wide and diluting, not stiff fixed in one place and as if Loki was scared to even now after Sigyn bought him inside the house...the fear was something which she was hesitant to say. The fear which was in her husband's eyes were the fear Loki felt that something would happen not to him, but to his body.

 

A gentle kiss on his forehead as she held his hand until Loki calmed down and stopped shivering. It was almost ten minutes after that Loki stopped shivering and had his eyes normal form widening. Sigyn kissed Loki as she rubbed the tears which were flowing continuously from his eyes, trying her best to not wince and cry at the horrible sight of her husband. He was barely recognisable. The bruises and scars, the marks of rape and torment stood on Loki's body as she tried her best not to cry in horror. Not now.

 

"Pl-please go..pl-"

 

"Huh?"

 

Sigyn spun her head when heard the soft, barely anything but a whisper from her husband, bent down to hear it close. Please go? Go where?

 

"Is there something you need husband? I'll have it in a minute. I'll-"

 

"Please...if you can do me a favour.. please.."

 

"Yes daring, what is it?"

 

"Please leave... don't be with-with me please S-Sigyn... leave me-"

 

Sigyn eyes went wide as soon as she heard her husband's words, tears flowing again from his eyes as he spoke the words. She knew how hard was it for him to speak. It was not because Loki wanted that he was saying it. She could tell it from the pain that filled in his eyes when Loki spoke. Why did her husband want her to leave? This made no sense.

 

"There is no way I'm leaving. Not now. I love you and I've promised you that I will be on your side always dear husband.."

 

"You will be on my side Sigyn, by I cannot be in your side always. Because I'm too weak. They were right. All of them were right all along. I cannot protect you."

 

"No, they weren't. They were wrong. They only said those things to hurt you. Please do not take those idiot's words to your heart husband, you are stronger than them. You are sharper than them."

 

"Please Sigyn, if you still have some love for me, please take the kids and leave me. I'm no use. I'm no more than being a burden for you myself."

 

"I cannot take care of you or the kids Sigyn. And more than that, I'll only bring you trouble. I can't-"

 

"Please stop it, husband. We are here for you and we will be with you for the whole of your life."

 

"But if you get into trouble because of me? Wh-what if they hurt you because of me? No. It would be unbeatable for-for me. I- I would not be alive if that would happen. I can not handle it if you and the kids are hurt. M-my pain was destined. But you were born to be a princess. Please before I cause you misery, please leave me."

 

"Husband, we are always with you. You are not alone. We are a family and we are always one. We were together in the last and now will be in the future. We always take up the pain together. Do not bother about us. We get hurt, we'll accept the pain together or if we win and celebrate a triumph, we will do it together. When it was the times of happiness, we were on your side. Now it is in the harsh times also, we will be on your side forever. No matter what. You are not destined to endure the pain husband, never think about it. No one is. One day, if it comes where we have to die, then we will do that together too."

 

Loki let out a soft chuckle as a dry cough followed, as he smiled, tears fresh flowing.

 

"You never fail to win against me with your words do you Sigyn? And they call me the silver tongue. How is it that that I can never speak back to your words?"

 

"Because what I said was the true husband. It was a reality. Never even once in your life think that you are alone. Even after we die, we have our souls with you."

 

"Please do not speak of dying. Not yet."

 

"They come to trouble us, then we fight back. Got it, husband? We are not hesitating about anything. They try to heat on us, then we make them regret it. Right? Cause we are all a family."

 

"Hehe.. Sigyn, you make it sound like an emotional scene before a war in a movie..haha.."

 

"Oh husband, come, take some rest and I'll treat you your wounds."

 

Loki stood up wincing as the wounds rubber against each other, Sigyn slowly guiding him to walk to the bed as he picked up the healing stones and the gel and started applying the cool satisfying gel all over his body, caressing and rubbing the wounds with extreme gentleness.

 

That's right. We are all a family. And that's the only reason I endure all the torture they give to me. The only reason why I still am existing in this world of suffering. 

 

A small smile crept Loki's broken face before the darkness carried him deep into sleep.

Chapter 6

Notes:

Into of Loki's kids ;-)

Chapter Text

Loki put on the last bandage on the left side of his neck before letting out a sigh, preparing himself to move to the royal palace. He took a deep breath, looking at himself in the mirror. The scars and bruises were covered by his long-sleeved and high necked shirt. But the bruises on his toe and fingers by which he was tired up were being seen through the light coloured gloves. The bruises were not yet cured, still burning inside his clothes when rubbed. It made him whine every time the rough clothes rubbed his skin through, or when he touched his neck. The bleeding had stopped, his wide had taken very good care of him.

 

But his hole, he did not want to think about it. It hurt like hell to sit, nor to walk. His legs were too weak from the last night's torture. His ass throbbed and stung, even though he had applied the ointment and gel.

 

Loki shook his head, putting those thoughts aside as he straightened his robe, and moved out of the room. He peeped at the window, the green blossom shining outside. He was humming some tune before his son dashed into his enthusiastically, knocking Loki down and making him to fall down.

 

"Father! Father! Hehe, I made you fall!" The small boy, Fenrir pouted, laughing as his father fell down the floor.

 

"Papa, you'll always be in another world. And Fen, stop troubling father, you dumb wit!"

 

Jörmungandr slapped his brother's head, looking at him with dangerous eyes as he went to his father to pick him up.

 

Loki whimpered as his wounds brushed through his clothes, his body slapping against the floor, making it hurt. His mind was dizzy from the pain for some seconds before he bought himself to consciousness. He bought his spinning head and looked slowly up, raising his head to see two of his sons looking at him with concern.

 

"P-papa, are you alright?"

 

"Is that the question you ask when you were the one who knocked father down huh Fen?"

 

Jörmungandr's snake eyes pierced into his younger brothers eyes, shooting Fenrir a death glare. Both the boys went to Loki, to pick their father up from the floor.

 

Loki winced and stumbled on his legs, nearly managing to get in his legs. He held one of his hands to support on the wall for him to walk. He looked at his sons, who had their smiles popped down, immensely filed with guilt. Loki smiles, not wanting to hurt his kids as he moves to pick up Fenrir with his hands, holding the kid up in the air.

 

"See? Papa is completely fine Fen!, Fen c'mon smile, my baby!"

 

He looked at Fenrir's sad face, laughing and chuckling to himself. Kids are just too innocent. The boy's green eyes looked into Loki as he smiled at the boy.

 

"Papa, m sowwy," Fenrir mumbled. 

 

Loki laughed as he tossed Fenrir into the air, catching his son and making him fly in the air. He looked at his oldest son, who was standing at the corner, still angry at his brother. Loki moved to the boy, kneeling in front of Jörmungandr, raising his eyebrows playfully and looking into his son.

 

"Jör? Are you mad?" Loki fiddled with the small boy's ear, pulling Jömungandr's chin to look at him.

 

"Of course I'm mad. He hurt you, Papa."

 

A smile curled on Loki's face, he kissed Jörmungandr and caressed the boy's black hair.

 

"But I'm not hurt Jör."

 

"Yes, Papa is hurt."

 

"No. Papa is not."

 

"Papa, but he pushed you. You are hurt."

 

Loki chuckled under his breath, not wanting to make his son angrier. 

 

"But I'm not hurt Jör, I'm a man, y'know." Loki winks at his oldest, as he hears Fenrir laugh and speaks.

 

"Papa, you cannot make brother laugh. He'll never laugh."

 

"Is that a challenge, Fenrir?"

 

"If I said it was the father?"

 

"Let's take it then."

 

Loki looked at his oldest, raising and widening his eyes. He made funny faces, letting his tongue out, holding his chin with his hands, as he heard Fenrir laugh loud from behind. But Jörmungandr had not even had his lips twitched. Loki sighed. His son was hard to impress.

 

"Hehe, I told you, father, you can never make him laugh. Brother's always grumpy."

 

Loki laughs. "Let's see about that."

 

Loki moved to Jörmungandr, smirked as he raised his fingers, moving them under his son's arms, wiggling his fingers and tickling his son.

 

"Everyone has a tickling spot, right Jör?"

 

A small chuckle escapes from Jörmungandr, as he tries his best to hold the laugh as his father tickles him. His lips twitch and wobble as he lets out a burst of laughter, laughing loudly, tears bursting from the corner of his eyes from laughing. 

 

"Ok, ok father! Fa-father stop! It tick-tickles, papa! Hahahaha, sto—"

 

Loki chuckles seeing his son's laughing shamelessly in front of him. He wishes this moment would stay with him forever. His eyes look up when he see Sigyn running to the hall.

 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING? Wh-what is this?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"I heard a shout from here,  and what- why are they laughing?"

 

Loki wished he could laugh seeing his wife completely clueless. 

 

"Mama! Mama! Father made brother laugh. Look!"

 

"Huh?"

 

Sigyn panics when sees her husband on the floor. By the Norns what mischievous work had these kids come up with by now?

 

"You kids! What did you do to your father!!?"

 

"Sigyn, calm down, they did not do anything. We're just playing."

 

Sigyn smiled. "I'm glad to see you like this husband, but please take care and not overdo things."

 

The two boys and the couple walked along the path, laughing as they spoke to each other. Loki held Fenrir in his hands as Jörmungandr walked beside Sigyn, speaking how he tricked the royal guards, laughing a the boys explained their parents. Loki remembered his other kids, as he turned to his boys

"Boys, where are the others?"

 

"Narvi and Vali ran to the market to buy sweat sprinkled bread which is been sold these days."

 

"And Hel?"

 

"Ah she, father, you know her, she's always sitting in some corner."

 

Loki sighed, his heart crunching a bit. It was true. His youngest child, his daughter, was always cornered, lonely and unsocial. It was mainly because of her birth. She was born with half of her body looking ugly and zombie-like, while the other half of her was extremely beautiful. Because of this, she uses to always be let alone and discriminated form her friends. Kids did not play with her because of her unusual appearance and always maintained a distance from her. 

 

"Where is she now Sigyn?"

 

"Maybe in her room dear."

 

"I will meet her and then join you, you guys can move ahead to the palace."

 

"Papa....hmph, fine."

 

Loki smiles lastly and walks to his daughter's room. He pushes the heavy dark door, closing his eyes immediately when the thick dust hit his eyes. He winces, the darkroom with no light, not even a pinhole hurting his eyes. 

 

His heart sunk when seen his daughter crumbled into a corner. She had pulled her knees till her chin, and her soft sobbing echoed the room. Her hair was messy and her hands clenched and relaxed, showing clear frustration. Loki moved to the nearby slab, liting up a lamp as he turned on the lamp, lighting the room. The darkroom now had a comforting yellow hue to it, as Loki slowly moved to Hel, kneeled behind the girl who was turning to the wall. 

 

Hel turned back immediately as she felt a breath at her shoulder, her eyes wide to see Loki. Loki smiled at her, his hands caressing the girl's cheek to make her comfortable. Loki gasped when Hel spun over quickly, and hugged her father tightly, her fingers digging into Loki's skin. Loki winced for a second, but soon adjusted to it, as he hugged her in return. He stroked his daughter's back, hushing her and telling her everything will be alright.

 

It took a long time before Loki convinced his daughter, before calming her and making her stop her tears. 

 

"Papa, you here? Why?"

 

"Should there be a reason I need to visit my daughter?"

 

Loki smiled at Hel, tears unconsciously falling from his eyes as he kissed her forehead, rubbing her head gently. The girl who was half beautiful and half ugly, it was no ordinary problem. Yet Loki did not mind, however, his child is, he loves her.

 

"Hel, you need to move out to sunlight you know,"

 

"I don't wanna."

 

"Why not dear?"

 

"People don't like me, I'm ugly."

 

Loki's heart broke. This was just unacceptable. Why were people so cruel to his daughter?

 

"H-Hel, no, no, you're not ugly, you're the most beautiful girl in the nines."

 

"Father, you're the only one who thinks so."

 

"No, that's true, you're beautiful Hel."

 

The small girl turns to her father, looking at him with her big blue eyes, her face very serious and determined it made Loki flinch.

 

"Which side of me is beautiful? The left half of my body right?"

 

"No Hel, all of you, I'd extremely beautiful."

 

"You're just saying that to make me happy father."

 

Loki sighs, moving to hold Hel's hand, squeezing it in concern.

 

"Hel, you're the most beautiful. Do not see your body. You're the most beautiful from your heart, and that's all matters."

 

"What does that mean papa?"

 

"Hel, your heart here,—" Loki touches the girl's heart, caressing her back with another hand."—your heart is the purest. No bad thoughts and absolutely innocent. This is what is beautiful. Your heart and soul."

 

"Hel, people who say you are ugly are not so brave. People who can see your true nature from your heart and soul, how pure you are, they are the ones who are the true personalities. Don't mind how your body is, your heart is pure, and that is all needed. The purest."

 

Loki is revived to see a smile on his daughter's face, she hugs him once again and kisses Loki on his cheek, laughing softly.

 

"You can laugh louder Hel."

 

"But all say I look ugly when I laugh."

 

"Hel, did I not say to not mind about other's words?"

 

"Yet—"

 

"They're no one to judge you. Next time anyone says that to you, say them, 'your heart is pure'."

 

Hel chuckles and laughs loudly, buring her face in Loki's stomach.

 

"Papa, you're the best! Best in the world!"

 

Loki smiles, "And you're the best daughter." He brushes off a small tear from his eye. If only he could be this happy without the torment..happy with his children. Maybe it's his fate to endure the pain.

Series this work belongs to: