Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-05-30
Updated:
2021-08-04
Words:
51,042
Chapters:
20/?
Comments:
177
Kudos:
723
Bookmarks:
159
Hits:
21,811

Miraculously Divided

Chapter 20: Miraculously  Divided: Chapter 20: No escape.

Summary:

Félix has a terrible past, a broken heart and no one to rely onto.

Notes:

Double chapter because why not!!! I feel sorry that I explain a little more with Félix than Damian. So maybe I will edit the last chapter, but who knows. I also liked it that way.

Enjoy the chapter!!!

Warning: Barely had time to read it and edit it or correct it.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

“If one is nothing. Twice is a coincidence. Then thrice is fate and destiny.”

 

Two years ago

 

Félix was not by any means heartless. Yes, his ‘father’ had died. He was sad about that, not really. Yes, he had tried to actually steal the twin rings from Gabriel Agreste but could not because someone had come before him. And yes, his mother was a blackwidow from the red room that hosted his pregnancy. And yes, he was the product of James Buchanan ‘Bucky’ Barnes when he was at the hands of Hydra with the DNA combined of Steven Grant Rogers. The Winter Soldier and Captain America. And yes, he was meant to be the perfect product. Too bad they could not programm him like they did to one of his fathers. 

 

When his mother had discovered that none of the hypnosis had worked, they had fled. And she married the man that they had mourned when he was thirteen. Oh yes, she was the actual heir of the Graham de Vanily, but her mother (his grandmother) had too been a black widow. 

 

His mother was not cruel to him. Negligent? Oh yes. Abusive? Not by her, but by letting it happen. Loved him? No, because he was not a daughter. And of course she could not have anymore. When they had let her keep her uterus it was actually because her genes were the most compatible. 

 

When he was nine his mother had married. And it actually just became worse. The man was abusive, and actually learned that he would not be getting an heir for his empire and his best option was him. Well, it did not make matters better. And he was a scientist with a strange fascination with poisons. 

 

He had almost died when he was ten, he should have. He wondered why he did not. Was it the hereditary enhanced abilities from his father? No, he really should have died. He was a kid after all, no matter how strong he was. He did not remember what had happened but maybe he had eaten a plant in the garden that cured him. 

 

He could have danced when his step father had died. If maybe he had known any other dance than the sword dance from Russia. Yes, yes, women actually were the ones that performed it, may he remind you of the Red Room? There was no man there. Non, Zip, Zero. 

 

At the age of thirteen he could have been happy if not for one thing. His mother had the audacity to remarry!!! And he did not know how, but she had found an even richer man and an even crazier one. The only good thing was that this one paid him no mind. He actually gave him a couple of hundreds of thousands euros a month. He was not complaining. 

 

He inverted it all and actually built a company. What was it about, would you ask? Well, music. He focused on three genres. Classical, in which she had bought a symphony and rebranded it. Pop, you know those boy or girl bands that were a whole package? Dancing, singing, acting, composing, rapping and playing instruments? Well, he had three of those and more coming. And the final one, was soundtracks. For movies, video games, series, sometimes even books. 

 

And no, it was not only for money. He finds himself in it. It stopped the rage episodes he had. It silences the voices. The violence. The nightmares. He adored it, and just wanted to lose himself in it. Help find others their path. If Damian Wayne Al Ghul, yes he knew all about him again red fucking room, inverted all his money in donations for animal centers. Then he inverted it in music scholarships. 

 

So he had a heart. He still felt, and god did he adore it. After so much despair, he deserved it. And it hurt him deeply that no one could see it. Because he literally had nobody. Yeah, okay. He could maybe see his oh so precious cousin. The problem was that if Félix had seen too much of the world, Adrien had seen none of it. Or maybe he did not want to see it. He expected everything to go his way even when he obeyed or disobeyed his father. 

 

And it is not like the little ‘sunshine’ would even try to be with him. He purposely had not come to the funeral of his ‘father’. Even when he went to his mothers. He knew he could not count on his uncle. The man was an idiotic evilness. And looked like a walking sweet cane.

 

So when he met Bridgette, it was like a light had finally come and saved him. She was sweet, if a bit of a stalker, that got corrected later. She was so, so cute and his heart hummed peacefully when they spent time together. She was his forever. Or so he thought.

 

Félix had not known about soulmates until he was fifteen. And in the most horrific way, presenting his girlfriend’s. And it was not only a platonic relationship, it was a romantic one. The boy was a brunette and his eyes were a deep blue, the same as Bridgette. They had actually looked confused at the beginning. He then learned that they were seeing through the others eyes for a minute and then could activate like a switch. 

 

When an unknown boy crashes on your girlfriend and he looks at him like he hung the stars and then proceeds to kiss her. Of course your reaction is to punch him, but no. Apparently he was wrong. Thus he was discarded like a rotten apple or a broken toy. 

 

No matter how much he had loved her. No matter how much they had signified to each other. How much they had saved the other. How many time they were together. How they had felt like partners in crime. She had looked at him like he was a lunatic. And it hurt. 

 

He did not even think about going away. He just packed his things, and flew away. Literally took the first plane he could, not even looking at where it was. No plan, nada. So unlike his controlling self, and when he noticed where he was. He paled an amount that should have been deathly. 

 

He was in New York. As in the city where the Avenger’s were. Which meant that he was near his father. And the last thing he needed was to make his existence known. He did not want it. He did not need it. He was going into another plane. And he would have. If not for a fucking alien that decided this was the perfect opportunity to attack and all the planes stopping. Nor to go or to come, unless the plane was already mid-flight. 

 

It was fine, he could avoid the place of the fight. He was just going to literally flee out of there. The hotel was a good idea. He opened his phone and called his assistant so he could book him something nowhere near the fight. That was an excellent plan.

 


 

Then what the hell was this! He was running for his life at the same time he was telling his assistant to wipe everything from his computer. Because along with all his things, they were left behind when the uber imploded. What was the enemy this time? As much as he knew all types of fighting, sword fighting, his skills with weapons. He didn't want to bring attention to him.

 

Of course, because he was not heartless. He could not let what was in front of him unfold. Even more because of the little pair of kids. One girl and one boy. Twins if he had to guess. Were the ones he was more protective of. He took one look around and when a shield came to him he just acted. 

 

He took it and with all his strength, which was no joke, killed the alien by decapitating it. The grotesque thing let a fountain of purple blood out and bathed the people. He then took a bar from the floor that looked from an old building and started plummeting all the things around him. 

 

It may have looked funny. A fifteen year old in an elegant suit, plummeting all those flower-like aliens around him. And actually saving full grown ups. He took the shield again and used it and the bar at the same time. The vibranium circle was pivoting different times, taking out half of the aliens until someone stopped it.

 

“Thanks for the help, kid. But you might actually want to leave it to the professionals.” He tensed and plummeted the last one so he could escape. “Let’s take you all to a safe place. If you could follow the little robots then- Hey, hey! Kid!” As he was turning left, Steve could see his face.

 

“Bucky?” Great, his fathers had to actually know each other since they were little. “Wait! Kid! Bucky!” He was going to plummet that fucking red room. 

It was just as he was losing him that he came into contact with a screaming woman that was, of course, pregnant. The aliens were trying what seemed, to abduct her. In the little ship were another two women pregnant. Maybe they wanted to know, not in a nice way, about the reproduction of humans and their development. He cursed the Universe.

 

He looked at the arrows that pierced some of the aliens and recollected five of them. He may not have a bow, but he was trained to be able to use everything to his advantage. And with his super strength, he pierced the first one. The other two noticed him and he threw two as a distraction and then actually took off their heads with the force.

 

“Thank you so much!” The women did not wait for him and took off, from where he came from. Likely assuming that since he came from that way. It was a clear path. He just sighed.

 

“Stevie?” He looked at one side. There he was his other father. Come on! This was all just a cruel joke. “Wait, no. Who are you and why- Hey!” He took running again, but this time he stopped in the little ship that was floating and took off. Both of them were too fast, but the man was clearly more experienced and bigger than him.

 

As he flew away, he could once again breathe. This was just a big coincidence and the universe was not out to get him. He was totally fine, he will be totally fine. No more chances of encountering them. With speed he looked at all the buildings, where could he land without the roof collapsing because of the weight? He noticed a heliport  half a kilometer away. He was doing okay until a weight unbalanced him.

 

“You are not an alien… Nor do you have a pregnant woman.” He rolled his eyes and looked behind, the woman upon him freezing his body. Of course he stumbles upon the woman of the truple. Natalia Alianovna Romanoff. Maybe they were actually soulmates.

 

“Amelie?” The red-headed widened her eyes.

 

“Of fucking course you know her! This is not my day. Look! I was just escaping from being killed and decided I may as well do it with style. You can have it, just float close enough for me to jump to a building.” She looked really scared. “They did not send me! I was barely able to escape that torture room.” She was thinking until she shook her head and electrocuted him!

 

“I am not risking it boy.” He grunted but held it enough. Félix’s body had felt worse. “Have they been implementing new training?” She said curiously. 

 

“No, I just have a crazy step-father. Ex-step father. Is it the same word in english when he is diseased?” He was near a building and was prepared to jump until someone broke the door from the building, then another one climbed through the emergency stairs. 

 

The blue eyed woman looked with confusion to her soulmates. What were they doing here? They took a look at each other and frowned. Then they looked at the boy and cursed. She added two and two. He was identical to them and Amelie. Which involving the red room and HYDRA could only mean one thing. 

 

“Shit” The blonde boy looked at her like a deer in headlights and knew that she knew. So he took off.

 

“Kid-” “Stevie Jr.” The men looked at each other.

 

“You know him!” “Why the hell do you call him that!”.

 

“Language.” said the black widow with a smile. 

 

“He is just like you! Since when do you have a son!” Félix just wanted one thing, and it was not this. 

 

“Of course he is not like me! He looks just like you James!” As he looked at all of them, and saw all his blue eyes. He once again felt like he did not belong.

 

“The hell he looks like me Steven! Do not pin this on me!” They were in each other's faces, clearly furious at whatever they were thinking. All false things of course.

 

“Hey! Hey!” The woman did not waste another word and just clashed their heads together with force. “Stop acting like idiots and actually ask what is happening. At least, go after him.” Steven and James looked for the child and noticed running across the building until he jumped above the edge and landed in what seemed like an air motorcycle. 

 

“Maybe he is Nath’s.” said the super soldier.

 

“Maybe he is.” Agreed the winter soldier.

 

“Before you ask a stupid question. Remember my uterus was completely extracted from me, you pair of simius.” They nodded before taking the ship that the kid left there and started to follow him. 

 

As he noticed them following them he rolled his eyes. Were they ever going to give up? This could not be happening to him. Well, it actually could. He was, after all, being persecuted by the universe. Yes, yes. He killed people, a lot actually. But it was that or dying. So it could suck it up and put it wherever it wanted.

 

“Hey kid! Just want to talk to you! If you could just stop for a moment.” He looked behind him and frowned. 

 

“Yeah, I just got my freedom. Not going to lose it just because you feel like playing family.” He speeded up only for them to be capable of keeping up with him. 

 

“Hey, that is talking. I can take that you keep this up.” His partners rolled their eyes, and so did Félix. “Do not roll your eyes at me young man!” He snorted at his grandpa's attitude. 

 

“You are actually from the second world war. You sound like I imagine a grandpa to be. That’s what I will call you, gramps.” This time it was the turn of the russian speakers to laugh.

 

He took his tie and used it to stabilize the bike. Next thing the three adults saw was that someone had shot him, and although they gasped in horror. The green-eyed just caught the arrow and stood up long enough for him to shoot it at them. 

 

“Hey, without violence!” said the leader at the same time that the other two said. “Your aim needs work.” Steve just frowned at them.

 

“Does it now?” The blonde said while smirking at them and then he just winked. He sped up again and laughed at them. And they tried to do the same but it did not work. 

 

“Ruby, we are slowing down.” She glared at them.

 

“Do tell me!” sarcasm was present. 

 

“We are going to lose him!” The shield user was panicking. 

 

“Are you looking for this?” They looked up at Ironman with the blonde kid struggling up until he spinned, wrapped his legs around the suit's neck, and actually broke it. Causing the man to fly and barely end in the ship.

 

“The hell! I hope you can pay me twenty thousand dollars! Because that is what will cost me to repair it” The boy tried to clean himself, which was a sort of impossible task considering the state his clothes were in. While the man looked at his helmet's damage.

 

“Pocket money.” He snarled and frowned at his fathers and step mother. 

 

Tony Stark looked at all of them, then at the boy. He repeated the action three more times, his genius brain catching up. And he laughed but then frowned and looked offended at the adults.

 

“Did you three managed to have a son with all your genes and never told me anything or actually tried to get me into it. I am offended, you did not even think about me being the god-father. This is treachery at its deepest levels.” He cleaned some non existent tears.

 

“What part of uterus-less did you not understand! I can explain to you the procedure if you want!” The three yelled a negative, the boy shrugged already knowing it.

 

“So then explain to me this mini-agent. Did you pull a Clint on me? He looks a lot like Captain Manners and Brain-washed soldier here.” The mentioned frowned.

 

“We do not know who he is. But we are trying to get to it. He just keeps disappearing.” The scarlet-haired woman explained, though she already had her theory. 

 

“Then let’s just knock him out. Use your electrocutors Nath.” Steve looked offended, but Bucky nodded.

 

“Already tried, did not work.” They looked at Félix trying to get to know him or understand him more likely.

 

“Anestesia”. “Not going to work.” The boy answered, might as well skip them the work.

 

“Chloroform.” “Inmune.” 

 

“Rope.” “Too weak.” The billionaire was starting to look exasperated.

 

“A hit.” “Maybe with the vibranium arm or shield.” He looked at the men ready for them to hit him. 

 

“We are not going to do that.” Steve said cautiously.

 

“We are not?” The brunette with blue eyes said, lowering his arm.

 

“Of course not!” The man had the audacity to pout.

 

“If it worked against any of you two maybe it will in me.” At this point Félix was done.

 

“Okay we need explanations.” The spy said exasperated. 

 

“At this point I know you are going to track me and not leave me alone. Might as well get you out of my hair.” After all, he was an experiment and an abomination. They will leave, everyone does. “But maybe you should finish all this alien situation first.” Everyone shook their heads, even the self-proclaimed philanthropist playboy.

 

“They can take care of it without three people. Yes Tony, you are returning. I know you can summon another suit. And they just have to wrap it up. Let’s go to the tower kiddo.” He tightened his jaw and frowned at the nickname. 

 


 

“So, first things first. Where is the adult responsible for you?” He smirked internally at the answer that crossed his mind.

 

“Fucking my step-father somewhere in the caribbean. If I have luck, maybe drowning in the ocean.” Nathalie nodded in understanding, but the boy-scout father just blinked at him. “Oh look, I broke him.” He smirked.

 

“Okay, then what are you doing here smarty pants?” He ignored the nickname from the brunette. He was not wrong.

 

“Eh, the usual. Was in a fucked up situation, when am I not, decided fuck this shit I’m out, took my things and the first plane out of the country.” That meant he was not looking for them and Romanoff did not like that. 

 

“Now then. How did you get yourself here?” He was opening his mouth when she talked again. “And I am not referring to the plane. You are a minor, you need your tutors permission to do that.” Félix shrugged.

 

“I am legally emancipated, and even if I were not. It is easy to falsify documents and I am rich enough to buy myself a simple ticket. Even without the two hundred thousand mensuality my tutors throw at me every month. I could even buy a plane… Why haven’t I done that yet?” He took his cellphone, he was not going to lose it even if his life was in jeopardy, and send a message to his assistant.

 

“Did you just say two hundred thousand dollars-” He was interrupted.

 

“They are actually euros.” They chocked.

 

“My mistake.” Bucky said sarcastically. “In my time, we were lucky to be given food and a quarter coin for the year.” .

 

“In your times you had cows in your house and named them something along, Betty the cow.” He was going to insult him back when Steve interrupted him.

 

“Okay, next question. Why do you resemble Bucky so much?” The blonde man rolled his eyes at his soulmate indignant yell.

 

“Because he is my father. And before we drag this. I resemble you because you are my father” THe blue-eyed woman did not look surprised.

 

“Okay. It is clear that you have not been teached anatomy, or about sex, or-” The sarcasm would have continued.

 

“Yeah, yeah. The whole it takes two in a tango, one woman and one man. Well, technology and shit happens. Your DNA’s combined, my mom’s ovule and insemination and Voilá! I exist. Do not worry, none of you wambed-banged thank you ma’am anyone. Send your thanks to HYDRA and the red room.” Their brains took a while to catch up.

 

“Those sons of bitch!” He imagined he would have been that angry. After all, he was assaulted in many ways. But not only did they took his DNA, they created his son and even kept him from him. 

 

“I am a father. We are fathers. We are parents. Oh God, I missed years of your life. Wait- How old are you?” That was what preoccupied Captain America?

 

“Fifteen.” He said bored and the blue-eyed man started to freak out.

 

“How much?” The boy understood the question from the red-headed woman, but the two men did not. 

 

“I am in red numbers. They are bleeding.” That, all of them understood. 

 

“What have they done to you?” Bucky actually threw the chair through the window and broke a wall in his rampage. It was not enough that they kept him a secret. They dared put him in the same lifestyle as him? Horrified, pitiful and understanding was the things Félix found in his eyes.

 

“I don’t think you want an answer.” Yes, what he has done was horrifying. Yes, they had tortured him, like Natalia, maybe even more. But they did not have to know it.

 

“No more. You are going to stay with us.” The blonde frowned at that. 

“Yeah, no thank you. I do not need babysitters.” That hurt all of them, and he felt guilty. “Look. I never had a parental figure in my life. At this point where I have a multi-millionaire company I do not see the point. Besides, I have enrolled in a prestigious high school and-” Bucky interrupted him.

 

“Two years. Give us two years. Let us try at least. Look, we never thought about children. When Steven and I grew up we knew that was not possible unless we adopted, and then they took that choice from Natasha and we lost all hope with our lifestyle. As soulmates-” He jumped and looked wariley at them.

 

“Soulmates?” Natasha, as he now knew she liked being referred to, sighed.

 

“Of course they did not tell you. Soulmates exist and they are-” Félix snarled at her.

 

“I fucking now about the nature way of tricking humans into proreation.” That was what he kept telling himself to not cry. He let himself be angry instead of sadness.

 

“It is so much more. It completes you, it frees you and overall it gives you someone that understands you and loves you unconditionally.” His eyes humidify with tears he retained.

 

“And it also takes your choice away.” He shouted angry. 

 

“Okay, answer me this…” Steve cursed. “Sorry, what is your name?” The adults blushed at their mistake. Great way of starting their relationship.

 

“Félix. Félix Graham de Vanily.” The blonde muttered.

 

“Félix, have you met your soulmate already?” He squirmed, they were examining him for some reason.

 

“No.” Steve nodded in understanding.

 

“Then someone important to you met him or her. I am guessing that is why you fletted?” He gritted his teeth.

 

“Last time I checked. Batman was the detective, not you.” That was confirmation.

 

“I am sorry to tell you this. But soulmates sometimes are not even romantic. They are platonic, like how my family thought mine with James was because of the reasoning of that time. And even if it is romantic, sometimes they already love a person and they stay with that person forever, ignoring their soulmate.” He plummeted to his seat. Defeat, hurt, betrayal and anger. He had loved her, and she just did not care all along.

 

“Okay. Two years. That is all. I really want to go to Arcane Noetic Academy.”

 


 

Present Time

 

“Do you have your gauntlet? What about your shield? Are you sure you enlisted us as your contact?” His mother was a nervous mess. It was endearing from the Black Widow herself.

 

“Yes I do. Мама.” She hugged him and he lifted her. She was tiny against his tall frame. 

 

“You sure you do not want to stay cub?” He smiled at his otets.

 

“I have to do this. Besides, the world needs you. You know you can not even take another day off, otets. It is for the better. It will only be one year, then maybe I will join you.” He smiled at him and hugged him. He was an inch taller than him now.

 

“Do not even think about it until you are twenty one young man.” His dad was the same as always.

 

“Would not even dream of it.” He said playfully as he hugged the american themed hero. “I will miss you dad, otets, мама. I will call weekly.” The red.headed woman shook her head.

 

“You better call all night!” He shook his head and laughed. “I am serious, mister!” He nodded.

 

“You know you can´t. It will out you if you are on a mission. You know you only have Tuesday off.” The assassin, double spy, agent and best in the red room, was pouting.

 

“We love you.” They say at the same time, reading each other's minds as that was their soulbond. He reached and touched his back, where his soulbond tattoo resided. He felt anger burning his heart. 

 

He watched them as he climbed the stairs to his private jet. And continued to look at them as much as he could. Until he was just looking at this reflection. He looked at his squared jaw, his straight nose, thick eyebrows even when they were a light color. His hair that had paled the more he grew up, until it was more white than blonde. His roots were a deeper color and all his hair had tinges of the strawberry blonde from his father. Finally his emerald green eyes penetrated him. He was looking until his phone pinged continuously. 

 

*Incoming messages*

Bike: Man, is that school really so awesome?

Bike: I have another friend there.

Bike: Her name is Marinette, look for her.

Bike: Say hi from my part and she will help you with anything.



Notes:

At this point he only trusts his family. Could someone we know break that though wall? There's much more to this that we can ever see. Did you noticed something? Exactly!!! I love drama.

Did you liked it? What was your favorite part? What do you think it will happen next? Got any questions? Leave it in the comments!!!

Thanks for reading this story and giving it an opportunity. I hope that you are having a great day and it stays a great week! See you in the next chapter!!!

Comment and leave kudos it helps and encourages us writers.

Notes:

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my fanfic! I appreciate it more than you know it. Leave comments please!