Actions

Work Header

Gev

Summary:

Luke hadn't meant to walk in on them, he'd swear on the force itself, didn't mean he regretted it though.

Work Text:

        Luke hadn't meant to see anything. Honest to god. Han would probably scoff at that, tell him he thought Luke could sense people through the force. How could he not have known what he was about to walk in on? But really, Luke just hadn't been paying attention. He was so excited to tell Din that Grogu had managed to lift a liquid (liquids are much harder to move with the force than solids due to their messy nature) that it hadn't even occurred to him to knock. 

        Din was currently working for Boba Fett while he waited for Bo Katan to decide what she wanted to do on her quest to rebuild Mandalore. Luke had managed to get in touch with Din after he left the light cruiser. It wasn't exactly hard, the man wasn't known for his subtlety. He wore around a full set of shiny armor after all. Luke had taken to bringing Grogu to Jabba's (now Boba's) palace to visit his adoptive father. Din seemed to be unable to ask to visit Grogu on Yavin. Luke wondered if Din thought he would get in the way of Grogu's training, or maybe if he wouldn't be able to leave after staying with Grogu for a bit. So Luke decided to take the choice out of the armored man's hands. Luke brought Grogu to visit and he could feel the happiness and relief coming off of Din in the force every time he picked up Grogu for the first time in each of their visits. 

        Luke rather liked Din. He knew that not many people had seen Din's face or even knew his name. However Din had entrusted these things with Luke. Mostly because of Grogu. Luke didn't know exactly what customs Din's strain of Mandalorians followed, but he knew it was a big deal. Din was a kind man if a little gruff on the outside. He was quiet yet protective over Grogu in a fatherly way. 

        Luke was also a little ashamed to admit that he had... less than pure thoughts about Din a lot of the time. The man was very attractive after all. Big man in a suit of armor that could kill almost everyone in the room, yet all soft on the inside. Not to mention his big brown eyes, Din had never learned to hide any of his expressions, so Luke often felt his heart fill with warmth when he saw the love in his eyes for Grogu. Luke wondered what it would be like to see that softness bared. Luke unintentionally got his wish. 

        Luke had been sitting out in a walled garden attached to the palace. There was nothing growing besides dry weeds but it worked well enough as a secluded spot to train Grogu in controlling his abilities. Fennec was with them, pretending not to be watching the training. Luke had told Grogu to lift a cup of water, however the little one had exceeded expectations and lifted only the liquid. Luke grinned as Grogu concentrated on holding the liquid. 

        "Very good Grogu!" Luke stood. Grogu cooed. "I'll go tell Dad!" Luke raced up to the room he knew was Din's. Excitement quickening his pace to almost a run. Luke didn't bother knocking.

        "Din- Oh," Luke slammed the door open. Well he probably should have knocked. On the bed was Din on his knees, hands tied behind his back tightly in a way Luke knew had to be putting a pinch in his shoulders. Boba Fett was behind him, scarred skin on display, thrusting into the other man. Boba was holding Din by the neck and Luke could see Din gasping for breath against large scarred hands, his pretty eyes were watery. Luke was getting very aroused very quickly despite his shock. 

         Boba and Din both looked over in surprise. Boba let go of Din's neck and the dark haired man flopped facedown into the bed at the lack of support, sucking in air like he was drowning, which he kind of was. 

         "Can I help you Skywalker," Boba said, ending the sentence with a sharp thrust into Din. Din sucked in another breath letting out a hitch. 

         "B-boba-" Din struggled to get out. His voice was breathy and he squirmed in Boba's grasp. Boba let up.

         "Alright, Alright boy," Boba pulled out and did a tug on the knot that held Din's hands. The ropes fell away and Din rolled his shoulders. Now Luke could see the many bite marks all over Din's torso. Luke was still standing in the doorway, he didn't know exactly what he should do. He should probably leave, let them finish and then talk, but well they'd already given him their full attention. Din wrapped a blanket around himself.

         "A-ah, w-what did you need Luke," Din stuttered out. It was the first time Luke had ever heard the man stutter. It was wonderful. At the two men's questioning gazes Luke forced himself to snap out of his daze and look at Din's face instead of his bare chest covered in marks.

         "Right well, I came to tell you that Grogu moved a liquid, but I probably should have knocked, I was just pretty excited and didn't even think about it and- and- what exactly are you two doing in here?" Shit shit shit. Why did he ask that? It was obvious what they were doing in here. God this was already awkward enough without his big mouth making it worse. Din blinked, he still seemed to be trying to get his bearings. Boba took mercy on him. 

         "Well Skywalker, I know you are young but I didn't realize you haven't had the talk yet," Boba stood up, butt ass naked with his hard dick pointing towards the ceiling. Luke made a face at the comment.

         "I know what sex is Fett-, I just-, your being very rough with him," Din looked to the side, seemingly embarrassed. Boba's brow set in a hard line at this. 

         "Some of us like to be a bit adventurous Skywalker, it's none of your concern as we are both two consenting adults." Boba crossed his arms. Luke couldn't stop staring at the blossoming bruises on Din's neck. 

         "Right," There was an awkward moment wherein nobody said anything. Luke kept staring at Din, Boba kept staring a Luke accusingly, and Din was looking very hard at the wall. 

         "I'm sorry, was there something else you needed Skywalker?" Boba very much did not sound sorry, in fact he sounded very annoyed. 

         "Do they hurt?" Luke walked closer to Din and pointed to the bruises on his neck. Din flushed and finally looked at Luke for just a second before his eyes flicked away again, avoiding eye contact. 

         "Yes, but that's sort of the whole point," Luke hummed. He was going to regret this. He needed a lesson in impulse control or something. He reached out and then stopped himself. 

         "May I?" Din blinked surprised at the request. He looked at Luke's hands and then snuck a peek at Boba. Looking for guidance?

         "It's your body Mesh'la," Boba said to Din. Din swallowed painfully and nodded to himself seeming to come to a decision. Luke's fingers twitched in anticipation. 

         "Go ahead," Din said. Luke took a deep breath to hide his excitement. God he's harder than he's ever been in his life. Luke lightly wrapped a hand around Din's throat. He wasn't putting down any pressure, just a light touch. Then he started to squeeze. He could feel Din's neck trying to pump blood and struggling to keep air going up and down. Din let out a whimper. Luke loosened his hold. He could feel a heat growing in his stomach as he looked at Din's neck under his fingers. 

         "He can handle more," Luke looked back in surprise at Boba's words. The man had come up behind him without Luke even noticing. Luke felt Din swallow under his hand. 

         "What's the worse you've done to him?" Luke asked curiously, wondering just how much Din could handle. 

         "Why are you so interested?" Boba dodged the question and put his own hand on Din's neck, further up but still half on top of Luke's hand. Boba squeezed hard. Luke watched Din gasp for breath like a fish and bring his own hands up to Boba's wrist struggling futilely. Boba didn't let up. Din's face got redder and redder and his eyes went a little cross eyed. Luke watched in fascination. Finally Din pinched Boba's wrist and Boba loosened his hold. Din gulped in air. Luke could feel blood pumping hot underneath his fingers. "If he says 'Gev', everything stops, no questions asked, are we clear?" Luke nodded. Din was still huffing. Boba pushed him hard with a hand against his forehead. Din fell back onto the bed with an oof. Boba pushed Luke out of the way and grabbed Din by the knees, pulling him to the edge of the bed. Boba guided his cock into Din's ass again, and Luke watched as Din squirmed and let out a groan. Eyes going large. Such pretty eyes. Boba started thrusting in savagely and Din's hands twisted up in the sheets, knuckles going white, and giving little whimpers and moans at particularly hard thrusts. 

         Luke simply stood watching for a second. Din's flushed chest and face. Bruises on his neck forming fast, mouth open practically drooling at Boba's cock. It was a pretty sight. Luke kicked off his own boots and pulled his pants down quickly. His cock did a little bounce at finally being let free from the confines of his pants. Luke put his knee on the bed for leverage, he noticed it was right next to Din's hand. It may have been childish but Luke moved his knee on top of Din's hand. He put a lot of weight on the hand, crushing it under him. Din let out a cry, he wasn't even paying attention to Luke until now. He looked up at Luke and Luke reached a hand behind himself to start preparing himself. Din groaned at the sight and Luke put more pressure on the hand making Din throw his head back his a silent cry. 

         Luke was working fast. He had gone in with two fingers and a bit of spit, wanting to get it over with. Fuck, this was too dry, he needed lube or something. Luke took his fingers out and looked around, his eyes landing on the small bit of drool coming out of the corner of Din's mouth. 

         "Lube's on the bedside table if you need it," Boba offered helpfully with a grunt as he continued pounding into Din, who seemed to be getting more and more frantic by the second. Luke nodded and leaned forward to shove his fingers in Din's mouth. He had shoved all four fingers in and Din groaned at the stretch. 

         "Get them wet otherwise you and I will both chafe," Din hardly seemed to be thinking, much less processing words but he sucked on Luke's fingers, some of the drool sliding down his chin into his scruff. Once Luke was satisfied he leaned back up to put his own fingers into his ass again. Din's hand twitched as the pressure on it lightened a bit. 

         Luke went in with three this time and quickly sissored himself, making sure he wouldn't be too sore in the morning. Luke slipped in a fourth finger for good measure and finally popped them out with a squelching sound. Din seemed more focused on the cock in his ass than whatever Luke was doing. 

         Luke rearranged himself to straddle Din's lap, he could feel Boba's heavy breath on his shoulder. Luke reached down to grab Din's cock. Din jerked at the touch, it was the first time his cock had been touched all evening. Luke guided it into himself and let out a groan as he slid down inch by inch. Din let out another whimper, hands going up to hold Luke's hips. Din's hands whipped back to the bed as Luke used the force to keep them immobile next to Din's head. Din let out another cry at the invisible pressure holding down his hands. 

         "You're lucky I can see over your shoulder runt, otherwise I'd make you move," As if Boba could make Luke do anything. Luke simply sat on Din's cock not moving. It was torture but worth it to see Din grow more and more desperate, trying to rut his hips up into Luke, and pulling against the invisible force at his hands. Boba started to thrust in at a slightly more upward angle and Din screamed. He squirmed under Luke and Boba but was unable to get any leverage. Luke watched in rapt fascination as Din bit his lip and big tears started to escape his eyes. 

         "You have such pretty eyes, you know that Din?" Luke couldn't help but comment.

         ''P-please, P-please move," Din struggled out between Boba's hard thrusts. Jesus christ Din's ass was going to be sore tomorrow. 

         "What if I don't want to?" Luke questioned.  Din let out a desperate cry. 

         "P-please I-i want to cum," Luke released the pressure on Din's hands but they didn't go anywhere. 

         "Play with your own tits and maybe I'll think about it," Din let out another cry at that. Luke felt Boba lean further over his shoulder to get a better view. Din's hands shakily went up to his own nipples. He tugged on them and let out a quiet whimper. Luke bounced a bit but stopped when Din threw his head back and his hands went still. Luke slapped one of Din's pecs hard, leaving a red mark behind. Din thrashed. "Keep playing with them," Luke commanded. Din pinched his nipples again and Luke started moving again. He felt Boba stutter behind him, finally cumming. Din cried as Boba pulled out and walked around to the otherside of the bed to bury his fingers in Din's hair and wrench his head back. 

          "Harder cyar'ika," Boba growled in Din's ear. Din started groping himself harder and twisted his nipples hard. Luke was bouncing hard now groaning at how full he felt, Din was brushing his prostate on every down motion. Luke wrapped his hand around Din's throat again causing the man to let out a choked cough in surprise and Luke squeezed as his came, squrting cum all over Din's chest. Din groaned at the tightening and came with a scream right after Luke. Din went limp as the orgasm finally finished. Luke lifted himself off Din on shaky legs, Din's cum starting to leak down his leg. 

          Luke sat down on the bed and watched Boba pet Din's hair. 

          "You did so good Cyar'ika, so beautiful for us," he whispered to Din. Din's eyes were closed and his breathing was finally starting to slow down. Boba reached down to carefully pick Din up and carry him to the bathroom. Luke followed behind. Boba set Din down in a large bathtub and starting running hot water to fill up around the exhausted man. Din simply hummed. Boba turned to Luke.

          "He'll be out of it for a while, probably needs to sleep it off," Luke nodded. 

          "Should I stay or?" Boba scoffed.

          "Of course, he needs support right now," Luke looked in alarm. Support?

          "I- I didn't break him right?" Boba rolled his eyes. 

          "No, but he is tired and lust drunk, it's best we take care of him," Luke nodded, relief tugging at his soul. "You did well, was that your first time being rough with someone?" Boba asked curiously watching the water rise up around Din. Luke flushed.

          "Ah yes," Boba hummed. 

         "You're a natural, have you thought about it before?" Luke flushed even redder, the color spreading all the way to his ears. 

         "Not with anyone besides Din," Boba chuckled a bit. 

         "Yes, he is beautiful isn't he," Din hummed from the bathtub. Luke hadn't even realized the man was still awake with how boneless the other man was. Boba turned off the water and grabbed a cup sitting on the side of the tub. He filled it with water and carefully poured it over Din's head, running his fingers through Din's hair to get it all wet. Luke watch transfixed as Boba continued to clean Din, massaging his muscles and head as he ran soap and shampoo over him. Din simply hummed through the process with closed eyes. 

         "We were quite rough with you Cyar'ika, would you like bacta?" Boba asked running his fingers lightly over the bruises on Din's neck. Din seemed to think about it for a second and Luke wondered if he fell asleep. 

         "No, wait until I have to go on a job," Boba made a noise of understanding and poured another cup of water over Din's head. Finally finished cleaning Din, Boba pulled the plug on the tub and put Din on the side of the tub, Luke tossed Boba a fluffy towel hanging up on the wall. Boba dried Din's hair and body before lifting him again to put him back in the bed. Boba climbed under the sheets next to Din and jerked his head towards Luke. Luke followed the unspoken command and got in on the other side of Din, still in only his loose tunic. 

         "Wanna have sex with us again," Din said blearily to Luke. Luke looked over in surprise, not expecting Din to talk. Luke grinned.

         "With an ass like that how could I not want to?" Boba obnoxiously pretended to snore next to them causing both Din and Luke to laugh quietly.