Actions

Work Header

Wreck Me

Summary:

All my entries for Bottom Dazai Week!

I did all seven days and I’m going to upload each one as a separate chapter. Each chapter will have the prompts used.

Basically Dazai getting dicked down. A lot.

Notes:

Day One

Prompts used: Sex Toys & “Let me show you what happens to bratty detectives that don’t listen.”

Chuuya punishes Dazai by making him wear a remote controlled vibrating egg to work.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Dazai has been misbehaving a lot recently, and Chuuya knows it’s mainly to just wind him up, to see how far he can push him, to see how he will punish him.

 

Basically he’s being a brat. Normally it’s endearing, something he enjoys navigating, playing with, but he’s getting a little frustrated with the excessive bratty behaviour he’s currently exhibiting. 

 

He needs to make sure the punishment is extra torturous, that it fits the crime so to speak, needs to teach his princess that this will not go unnoticed. 

 

The perfect idea pops into his head later that evening as they’re laying in bed, Dazai dozing on his chest in a post orgasm haze. Tomorrow is the perfect day for it. 

 

——————

 

“Good morning beautiful.” He stirs Dazai awake with soft kisses, brushing his hair away from his face as the curls go wild overnight and he knows how much he dislikes hair in his eyes. 

 

“‘Orning.” It’s barely audible, Dazai’s mouth moving as little as possible. He’s not a fan of mornings, hates waking up before midday, or at anytime really. 

 

Chuuya has learnt that gentle nudging usually works, mixed in with barely there touches and whispered words, Dazai will wake slowly and in a good mood. Which bodes well for his plans. 

 

He makes his move once Dazai is out of the shower, summoning him to the bed with his finger, a mischievous smirk decorating his face, tempting him forward. 

 

Chuuya pulls Dazai into his lap as he reaches him, naked and still wet from the shower. 

 

“Hey princess, good shower?” Chuuya starts rubbing his hands up Dazai’s thighs, squeezing as he goes. 

 

“Mmhmm. I like this more.” Dazai squirms a little in Chuuya’s lap, his arousal building steadily. 

 

He loves having his thighs touched, and Chuuya knows all the perfect spots to get him riled up. 

 

“Yeah? What about now sweetheart?” Chuuya’s hands travel higher, cupping his ass and massaging the soft giving flesh, feeling his fingers sink into the pliable muscle.

 

Dazai whimpers in response, slowly grinding forward against the rough texture of Chuuya’s trousers. 

 

He uses this moment to grab the lube, rubbing some between his fingers to warm it up before sliding his hand back, fingers dipping between Dazai’s cheeks, finding his hole and slipping one digit inside, gradually working it deeper, pulling back to add another, stretching him out. 

 

The little pants and moans coming from above him are like an erotic harmony to his ears. He almost feels bad for what he's about to do. Almost.

 

Three fingers should be more than enough, it’s only a small vibrating egg, he didn’t want to use anything that’d make his baby uncomfortable. Slowly dragging his fingers out, he slides the egg inside him, not giving him the chance to feel empty. 

 

Dazai makes a little confused sound as Chuuya pulls his hands away, rubbing against his thighs, desperate to bring the attention back. “What was that?”

 

Stilling him with his hands, Chuuya ignores the desperate whine that Dazai lets out at the action. “That is just a little toy that you are going to be wearing all day.” 

 

He gives him a few slaps on the butt. “Now up you get my love. It’s time for me to show you what happens to bratty detectives who don’t listen to what they’re told.” 

 

With that he eases Dazai off his lap, standing up and heading towards the kitchen. “Get ready, we have to be at the agency in 30 minutes.” 

 

“We?”

 

“Yes, I’m overseeing the report on the last combined mission so I’ll be there all day. Which is superb as there is a distance limit on this.” He punctuates his point by turning the vibrator on. 

 

From the bedroom he can hear Dazai let out a little squeal at the shock. He smirks to himself, turning it off again. 

 

“Did you want coffee?” He asks as if nothing just happened, while Dazai is struggling to get his footing again so he can finish dressing for the day. 

 

Dazai is already a little on edge and he knows it’s just going to get harder to manage throughout the day. 

 

——————

 

By the time they arrive at the office Dazai is already fighting off a semi. Chuuya has been playing with the functions the whole way over, flipping between high intensity vibrations and low, random ones. 

 

He also spent the drive over with his hand on his thigh, rubbing teasing circles with his thumb. Talking about the most mundane things every time he let out a whimper, squirmed trying to get some friction or in hopes of moving the vibrator away from his prostate. 

 

It’s futile, just pushes it harder against the sensitive bundle of nerves. A whole day of this is going to be torture, and with Chuuya there he’ll have to actually work too. 

 

Knowing he brought this on himself doesn’t make it any better, just regretful of his actions. His usual punishments aren’t this drawn out, don’t push his limits this far. 

 

Maybe he’s been a little over the top with his behaviour recently, he just wanted to see what would make Chuuya snap, his limit as such, but he is not enjoying getting the same treatment back. 

 

He pouts as he gets out of the car, heading up to the office. 

 

“You can pout all you want princess, it’s not going to change anything. You know what you did.” 

 

Dazai sticks out his bottom lip more at that, stopping and staring at Chuuya in hopes of some sympathy. He gets pulled into a devastating kiss making it better and so much worse all at the same time. 

 

Chuuya walks off after, leaving him there a little dumbfounded, until he chases after him and catches up. 

 

The first few hours are smooth sailing. Chuuya is too busy with the report to really play with the toy other than a couple of short bursts that he manages to not react to other than shifting in his seat. 

 

It’s when they all get called into a meeting that the real test begins. 

 

Chuuya joins them, sitting quietly in the corner, innocent as can be, looking like he’s just playing on his phone. 

 

In reality he has a certain app open on his phone, his finger sliding up and down in no set rhythm, just having a grand time watching Dazai try to hide what’s happening to him. 

 

Dazai is struggling to even remain still. He can feel the flush that’s risen to his cheeks, his cock is so hard, the strain against his pants is painful and he’s so close, yet so goddamn far from an orgasm it’s brutal. 

 

It’s like being edged, which he adores normally, but he’s surrounded by his colleagues and there’s no chance of reaching his release. It’s torment, suffering, uncomfortable. 

 

He’s so turned on though, wants Chuuya to take him right here, right now. He’d even let everyone watch he’s that desperate. 

 

Little grunts escape his mouth as he tries to swallow down his moans, going mostly unnoticed, coughing when someone even glances in his direction. 

 

A sudden burst of what has to be the strongest setting (if the relentless vibrations against his prostate are anything to go by) is what has him releasing a moan, unrestrained and so obvious. 

 

He drops his head into his hands, leaning forward and hiding his face against the table. He’s burning up from embarrassment and he can’t leave, he’s hard, has pre cum on his trousers. 

 

Thankfully Chuuya takes mercy on him at this point, turning the egg off. He relaxes when the vibrations stop, trying to melt into the table. 

 

Everyone is staring at him, he can feel their eyes burning into the back of his head, voices murmuring. 

 

Fuck. 

 

Chuuya stands up before anyone can come to any real conclusions, he wanted to tease his baby, not embarrass him. It’s time to take him home. 

 

“Alright fuckers, I need to be going, and I’m taking the idiot with me. He’s had a fever since this morning and it appears to have reached its peak. It’s time for him to go rest, which he won’t do unless I force him.”

 

Dazai raises his head to look at him, confused. 

 

“Come on Osamu, let’s get you to bed.” Chuuya walks over to him, pulling him up and using his coat to cover his front, draping it over him like a blanket. 

 

He picks him up, and carries him down to the car, placing him in the front seat before driving home. 

 

——————

 

Chuuya carries him upstairs. He needs to take care of his baby, he’s punished him enough today. 

 

Laying him carefully on the bed, he leans over, hand resting by Dazai’s head and kisses him, lips slotting together perfectly. It’s chaste, quick before he pulls away, kissing down his jawline, his neck. 

 

Nimble gloved fingers make work of the buttons on his shirt, efficient movements leaving his chest on display in minutes. 

 

Leaning up, Chuuya removes his gloves with his teeth, intentionally seductive. Dazai’s eyes are focused on the display. His cock is already stirring again, excitement growing rapidly. 

 

Chuuya worships every inch of him he reveals as he goes, kissing bare skin, fingers playing with his nipples. Tweaking, pinching until hard, switching to the next. 

 

Dazai’s breath is heaving, eyes glazing over. The arousal from earlier mixed with the feelings rushing through him is overwhelming. Chuuya hasn’t even reached his torso yet, but he thinks he could come just from this. 

 

“Chuuya, please.” He’s getting desperate, wants more, needs more. Arches his back up, searching for friction, more attention. 

 

“Don’t worry Princess, I’ve got you.” Chuuya moves down, finally reaching his trousers, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper. 

 

Sighing in relief, Dazai reaches a hand to Chuuya when he goes to pull away. 

 

“It’s okay, I’m not going anywhere, I just want to get the lube.” He squeezes Dazai’s hand in reassurance. 

 

When he comes back, lube in hand he pulls Dazai’s trousers all the way down, boxers at the same time. His cock springs free, hard and red at the tip, falling against his stomach and leaking pre cum. 

 

“Look at you. Beautiful.” 

 

It’s said with such admiration Dazai shivers at the words, anticipation growing at what Chuuya will do next. 

 

Dazai moans freely when Chuuya’s hands land on his thighs, squeezing and massaging the soft supple flesh. His lips scattering soft wet kisses over protruding hip bones, coming so close to the spot he wants touched. 

 

It still feels like torture, yet now it’s the good kind, the best kind. He’s getting feverish with excitement, can feel Chuuya’s arousal against his leg where he’s straddling him. 

 

Pleasure explodes through him when Chuuya’s hands finally reaches his cock, trailing a finger up the length before dipping into the slit, smearing the pre cum around. 

 

Chuuya brings the finger up to his mouth, sucking the salty fluid off. Heat rushes to Dazai’s face at the erotic scene. 

 

“You taste amazing baby.” 

 

The words almost kill him. 

 

Bending down again Chuuya takes him in his mouth this time, sucking on the head, tongue swirling over the tip. 

 

Dazai can’t help the instinctive reaction to push into the welcoming, wet and warm space. Hands gripping the sheets and pulling at them, his grip almost tearing them where he’s holding on so tightly. 

 

He’s moaning freely, calling Chuuya’s name over and over. He’s not asking for anything, it’s just the only thing he can remember at this point. Pleasure taking over any other mind processes. 

 

Chuuya pulls off his cock with a loud pop, kissing the tip as he grabs the lube, spreading it over his fingers to warm it up before massaging it into his thighs. 

 

Dazai whines at the loss, he is so so close. He’s about to verbally complain when suddenly the vibrations start up again. He completely forgot about that. He starts squirming almost instantly. 

 

He doesn’t get a chance to adjust before Chuuya is flipping him over, lifting him from the hips so his chest is pressed into the sheet and he’s propped up on his knees. 

 

“You’re doing so wonderful princess, so perfect for me. Just a little more.”

 

It’s whispered into his ear, Chuuya leaning over his back. At some point he pulled his trousers down. Dazai can feel his hot throbbing erection pressing against his ass while the cool metal of his belt buckle is touching his thigh. 

 

When Chuuya gets too excited to strip fully Dazai knows how wound up he is, how badly he wants him. It makes him feel sexy, needed, adored.

 

Chuuya slides down a little, peppering kisses down Dazai’s spine as he goes. 

 

The egg is still vibrating inside him as Chuuya pushes his cock in between his thighs, the lube creating an easy slick slide. His thrusts are hard and fast, their skin creating slapping sounds as hips meet thighs. 

 

Increasing vibrations from the toy and the feel of Chuuya’s cock rubbing against his perineum when he slams his hips forward enough to bury as deep as he can into the soft, pliable flesh of his thighs. 

 

There’s an incoherent stream of garbled pleases and moans falling from his lips. Chuuya is shushing him, praising him, whispering sweet and seductive words in between his own moans of delight. 

 

Chuuya slips a lubed finger in next to the vibrator, pushing it fully against his prostate and he’s gone

 

He soars so high before falling over into blissed out ecstasy. Quivering and shaking as pleasure electrifies his whole body. Tears are falling down his face as he’s been on edge for so long and the relief is overwhelming. 

 

He’s held up by strong hands as he shudders through his orgasm, Chuuya thrusting ruthlessly as he reaches his peak. 

 

A long drawn out moan escapes from Chuuya as he cums, breathing out Dazai’s name reverently as his release spills over his thighs, shallow thrusts continuing as he rides out his orgasm. 

 

Chuuya stills against him, pressing kisses into his shoulders as he catches his breath. He turns the vibrator off at the same time. 

 

“You were beautiful for me. Stunning. Breathtaking. You did so well love.”

 

Dazai collapses bonelessly onto the bed as Chuuya pulls away. He’s so relaxed and content he doesn’t even care that he just laid in his own cum. 

 

“Hey, baby. Don’t fall asleep. I’m going to run a bath and clean you up, okay?”

 

“Mmmm ‘Kay.” Is spoken into the sheets coming out muffled. He’s so comfortable right now, moving sounds like an awful idea. 

 

He doesn’t get a say when Chuuya picks him up and takes him to the bath, placing him in the warm bubbly water. It’s heaven on his aching muscles.








Chapter 2

Notes:

Day Two

Prompts used: Catboy/Kitsune & Pillow Princess

Catboy Dazai who has a very sensitive tail and Chuuya taking him apart carefully.

Chapter Text

Today is a lazy day, lounging on the sofa, eating unhealthy food and just making the most of being with each other. 

 

Dazai has curled up between Chuuya’s legs with his head resting on his chest. His ears keep twitching whenever Chuuya stops giving him attention, tickling under his chin when he nudges his head up to get more affection. 

 

Chuuya can’t help but oblige, Dazai looks so cute like this, pointed fluffy ears moving about and disturbing the loose curls on his head, tiny pout on his face. 

 

And when Chuuya does scratch his head, or ears he starts purring a little too. A sound that makes him melt, the vibrations against his chest filling his heart with so much love. 

 

The television has been on in the background, ignored in favour of their little bubble of kisses, smiles and purrs. 

 

With one hand stroking Dazai’s ears, Chuuya’s other hand sneaks up towards his tail. It’s been slowly moving this whole time, just little flicks occasionally. That’s not why he’s aiming to touch. 

 

Dazai’s tail is incredibly sensitive— something Chuuya learned very early on in their relationship— and he plans to use that to his advantage right now. 

 

He slowly moves his hand over Dazai’s hip, travelling around his waist until he reaches the base of his tail. He rests it there for a moment, waiting to see if Dazai rejects it, when he just nuzzles into him more, he takes that as his sign to proceed. 

 

Chuuya starts with light movements, barely there touches, finger drawing patterns around the base. Dazai squirms a little at the sensation, purrs increasing. 

 

He picks up speed at the positive reaction, switching from light touches to full on scratching just above where his tail meets skin.  

 

The purrs turn into more of a deep rumble as Dazai arches into the ministrations, tail flipping from side to side. 

 

“Do you like that baby? Does it feel good?” He’s asking purely to hear Dazai say it. 

 

Dazai’s body language, the little growls, the way he’s started grinding against Chuuya’s leg, tells him all he needs to know already. 

 

“Yes.” It sounds almost strained as it comes out. 

 

“Yes what, sweetheart?” Chuuya increases the pressure of his fingers as he speaks, encouraging the right answer from Dazai. 

 

“Yes. Good, feels... ah, good, so good.” Dazai’s breath hitches when his next grind down creates delicious friction against his cock. 

 

“Good boy.” 

 

Chuuya’s arousal is growing steadily, pants tightening to almost uncomfortable levels. He can feel how hard Dazai is too. His throbbing erection heavy against his leg. Heat radiating from where he’s grinding against his leg. 

 

He sits up, pulling Dazai with him, hands settling underneath his ass, supporting his weight as he stands.

 

Dazai wraps his arms around his neck, head nuzzling into the dip by his collarbones, mouthing at the bare skin as he carries him to the bed. 

 

Laying him down carefully, he uses the position they’re in to kiss, suck and bite at his neck, leaving a constellation of marks all the way down to the hollow of his throat. 

 

Seeing the marks he’s left fills Chuuya with a satisfaction, deep and primal, soothing his need to claim what’s his. 

 

Arching up to try and find some relief, Dazai whimpers when Chuuya pulls back to start working on stripping him of his clothes. 

 

He leans over, swiping his tongue over pink plush lips, before bringing their lips together, sucking on the bottom one as strong fingers make quick work of the buttons on his shirt. 

 

Dazai keens when Chuuya adds a little teeth to the suction he has on his lower lip, raising his hips up again and blindly grabbing for any part of Chuuya he can in hope of pulling him against him. 

 

It’s futile as Chuuya slips just out of reach, unlatching from Dazai’s lip that he was sucking on like a lollipop. “Nah, nope. Relax princess, I’m going to take extra special care of you.”

 

He seals his promise with a kiss, trailing off from his lips to kiss down his jaw, his neck, tracing the path of skin the now open shirt has revealed. 

 

Revelling in the feel of Dazai underneath him— the way he reacts with every touch, every breath, every slight bit of attention— makes him want to dedicate everything he has to him. 

 

Slowly making his way down, spending extra time, taking extra care as he nibbles on Dazai’s nipple, tongue swirling around the hardened bud, switching to the other to lavish it with the same treatment. 

 

His hands are wandering at the same time, fingers brushing against sensitive skin, featherlight touches making Dazai shiver and squirm in his hold.

 

“Beautiful.” A kiss to his sternum. 

 

“Stunning.” A suck just below his ribcage. 

 

“Enchanting.” Another kiss, this one above his navel. 

 

Dazai can’t contain the pleasured moan that escapes his lips at the words. Goosebumps rise everywhere Chuuya touches him. 

 

He’s lost in the sensation, the desire, his need to have, to be consumed by the man he loves, adores, the only person he could ever truly give himself too. 

 

Chuuya’s next move is freeing him from his trousers, showing off his flexibility by removing them while still lavishing kisses to his hips. Switching from side to side as he strips Dazai of the last thing covering him. 

 

The air touching his cock is a shock, making him gasp in reaction. It’s quickly swallowed by a low, almost guttural moan when Chuuya sucks on the inside of his thigh. 

 

“Chuuu... ya.” He’s being held down now while Chuuya takes his sweet time worshiping the soft flesh. 

 

“Please, I need...”

 

Chuuya’s eyes flick up to meet his, the irises swallowed by his pupils and alight with lust. Shiny lips looking so tempting, delicious. Oh how he wants to taste them again and again. 

 

“What do you need sweetheart?”

 

“More. Please. More.” He’s struggling to manage more than simple words, brain hazy with bliss. 

 

“I got you love. I’ve got you.” 

 

He knows Chuuya is speaking the truth, knows he’ll take care of him, he always does. 

 

His next words are cut off before he can even think of them when a lubed up finger slips past the first ring of muscle. He didn’t even notice Chuuya grab the lube, too lost in the feeling of being surrounded completely in his presence. 

 

When a second finger joins the first his hands fly up, settling into Chuuya’s hair, pulling on the red locks, desperately looking for leverage as excitement and arousal overwhelm him. 

 

Chuuya carries on regardless of the tugging at his head, spreading his fingers to stretch Dazai out, prepping him quickly but carefully. Ensuring he doesn’t hurt him, while searching for that bundle of nerves he knows will have Dazai screaming his name, begging for more. 

 

That is always music to his ears, the best symphony, the perfect melody, one that always makes every part of him sing with delight. 

 

He crooks his fingers up as he drags them out, skimming over his prostate and Dazai arches beautifully into him, searching for more instinctively, cries of ‘Chuuya’ and ‘yes more’ sounding above him. 

 

“Perfect.” Never truer words have been spoken. Dazai is perfect, perfect for him in every conceivable way. 

 

Dazai keens when the word reaches his ears, poetic sounding in their deference. 

 

Chuuya uses this moment to add a third finger,  rubbing around his rim before pushing inside with the other two. Dazai is pushing against him every time he tries to withdraw, keeping them constantly connected. 

 

Dazai’s tail has wrapped around his arm that’s supporting his weight as he leans back, trying to stop him from moving. It’s cute how attached he gets when he’s vulnerable like this, spread open and frantic with need. 

 

Drifting upwards without moving his hands he tilts forward, lips pressing against Dazai’s, capturing him in a deep, lingering kiss. That’s  enough to have his tail relaxing back down, too busy melting into the warmth of his lips to keep control. 

 

Once his arm is released he pulls back, leaving a final peck on kiss swollen lips. He makes quick work of stripping his own clothes off. Dazai isn’t the only one desperate at this point. 

 

He’s got the prettiest kitty laid out all for him, skin flushed, cock erect and dripping pre cum, hole glistening with lube ready for him to fuck and the hungriest, deepest hazel eyes he’s ever seen. 

 

The hand he was stretching Dazai open with is now wrapped around his dick, slicking up the throbbing length while he admires his work so far, all the marks scattered over a pale skinned canvas. 

 

Wasting no time he lines himself up, propping Dazai up on his thighs before pushing into the tight, blistering heat, sinking straight to the hilt. 

 

Chuuya sighs in relief at finally being sheathed inside Dazai, at the feel of being surrounded so deliciously. 

 

Dazai whines when he doesn’t start moving straight away, getting impatient the longer he takes. 

 

He gives in on the third grumble. Doesn’t want to leave him wanting, waiting, he said he’d take special care of him and he will. 

 

Grabbing onto Dazai’s hips he drags him off his cock slowly so just the tip is left inside, then he slams him back down, ass meeting hips. 

 

He starts a relentless rhythm, slow on the pull, fierce and fast on the push back in. 

 

Dazai is a mess of moans, whimpers and nonsensical words after only a few thrusts. The angle Chuuya has him in means there is constant pressure against his prostate and every movement is increasing friction over that spot. 

 

Chuuya has sped up, each slam of hips as he pulls Dazai down on his cock is getting harder, faster. 

 

The room is filled with the sounds of their love making, moans, grunts and screams bouncing off the walls. He’s approaching his edge very quickly, and Dazai is about to reach his peak too. 

 

One of the hands on Dazai’s hips move downwards, fingers wrapping around his neglected cock, gathering up the pre cum on the tip to slick up his hand, make the glide smoother. 

 

Barely making one stroke of his cock has Dazai tensing up underneath him, hole squeezing around him as his orgasm hits. 

 

Chuuya slows his thrusts as Dazai rides out the aftershocks of pleasure, trying not to push him into overstimulation. He does love when that happens, loves seeing the tears on Dazai’s face, and how his eyes glitter from them. 

 

Now is not the time for that. This is different, it’s not about pushing boundaries, it’s about revelling in each other. 

 

The feel of Dazai spasming on his cock, his heaving breaths, the vacant glassed over look in his eyes as he’s soaring through his pleasure high is what causes Chuuya to come undone. 

 

He captures Dazai’s lips in his, soaking up and swallowing all his pants and moans, the pleased sighs of contentment as his orgasm washes over him. Wave after wave of ecstasy flowing through him. 

 

As they both come down, he leans his forehead against Dazai’s, one hand cupping his cheek and rubbing over the swell with his thumb. 

 

“You were amazing princess. Perfect, impeccable, magnificent.” 

 

Dazai kisses him again in response. A kiss full of love and adoration. It’s all he can manage right now, but it says everything he needs it to. 

Chapter 3

Notes:

Day Three

Prompts used: Office Sex, Dom/Sub Dynamics & “We could get arrested for this.”

Mafia boss Chuuya who catches one of his subordinates flirting with Dazai so he stakes his claim.

Chapter Text

It’s primal, desperate the way Chuuya is kissing him right now. Demanding he gives all of himself to him, a show of a dominance, that he belongs to Chuuya. 

 

When he walked into the PM headquarters today it was to meet Chuuya for lunch, but some new lower level grunt made the mistake of flirting with him right in front of Chuuya. 

 

Chuuya who very rarely gets jealous except when it comes to him. That guy had no idea what hit him, he didn’t have time to even flinch as a fist flew at him followed by an animalistic growl of “mine” as he pulled Dazai toward him. 

 

Now he’s being devoured, pushed against the window of the office they’re in (first floor, just above street level) as Chuuya marks him up, stakes his claim for the whole world to see. 

 

There’s thrill to this, the risk of being seen speared on Chuuya’s cock as he thrusts into him harshly. An excitement thrums through his veins as he thinks about everyone seeing Chuuya dominate him and Dazai submitting fully to him. 

 

Chuuya isn’t gentle when he gets like this, but he never hurts him either. They have safe words so Dazai can stop him at any moment if it becomes too much. He’s never had to though, there is always a level of care underneath the way he’s handled. 

 

He literally rips Dazai’s trousers off, too impatient to fiddle with the fastenings, slipping two lubed up fingers inside in one thrust. 

 

It burns slightly, as it’s been over a day since their last session, but the pleasure overrides any discomfort, replacing it with mind numbing ecstasy. 

 

Chuuya growls when there’s no resistance, Dazai being made to take him so perfectly. Only for him. He belongs to Chuuya, and if the world needed a reminder he’s more than happy to give it to them. 

 

They can watch as Chuuya has the most gorgeous man in the world fall to pieces from just his touch, how Dazai cries when he fucks him into the edge of overstimulation, how pretty he looks covered in cum, sweat and tears. 

 

Dazai is letting Chuuya take over, giving him all the control, the speed and harshness of their kisses, the way he preps him, how he’s going to fuck him. 

 

Deeming Dazai prepped enough, Chuuya undoes his trousers, pushing them down just enough for his dick to spring free. He isn’t losing any time to undressing, he needs to take Dazai, now. 

 

The brief cut off of pleasure has sense coming back to Dazai momentarily, enough for him to question if this is the best place for this, to worry about possible consequences. 

 

He reaches out an arm to stop him, hand resting on his chest. “Aren’t you worried we could get arrested for this?” 

 

“Like I’d ever let that happen princess. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t even let them get close enough to you for that. Only I get to touch you.” Chuuya makes his point by lining up and slamming into him so hard the breath is knocked from his lungs. 

 

Smirking he pushes Dazai harder against the window, fucking into him with reckless abandon. 

 

All thoughts are wiped from Dazai’s head the second Chuuya enters him, his brain short circuiting from the overwhelming feeling of being full, of being owned. 

 

It’s quick, messy and downright filthy but Dazai loves it, and when he screams Chuuya’s name through the fog of pleasure clouding his brain, it’s loud, broken up by the rolling euphoria he’s drowning in. 

 

As Chuuya comes he bites down, hard onto his shoulder, claiming him both inside and out. 

 

There is no question who Dazai belongs to, never really was, but he adores having Chuuya want to show everyone one, enjoys the primal need of being wanted and what it unleashes. 

Chapter 4

Summary:

Day Four

Prompts used - first time

Chuuya takes Dazai’s virginity.

Chapter Text

Tonight is the night. It’s taken a few months to get here, for Dazai to feel comfortable enough to be vulnerable like this, to find the confidence in himself, to bare it all. 

 

Chuuya has been so understanding with him, never pressured him, has patiently waited until he was ready. 

 

It’s one of many reasons he trusts Chuuya completely with this. 

 

He loves him, with every inch of his body, mind and soul. And tonight he’s going to give him the one thing he’s never given anyone— his virginity. 

 

——————

 

He’s so fucking nervous. Just kissing Chuuya has been euphoric. It’s obvious that he knows what he’s doing and Dazai feels helpless with his lack of knowledge. 

 

Dazai has no experience in this, is worried he won’t be good enough, could somehow fuck it up. 

 

(He made the mistake of asking Chuuya about his previous partners, when they were first discussing this, and the sheer amount was enough to rattle him.)

 

Every single thought, worry, all of it just dissipates from his mind as soon as Chuuya lays him on the bed. 

 

From the first touch of his hand against his cheek. It’s so caring, so full of devotion and love. It makes him feel secure, safe, like the only thing that matters is that he’s here, in this moment right now. 

 

Then Chuuya is leaning in, his breath ghosting over his mouth. He's so close. “This okay Osamu?”

 

Dazai nods his head, the movement causing their lips to brush together. He shivers at the sensation. It’s cut short when Chuuya closes the distance. 

 

Every nerve sets alight when his tongue swipes over his bottom lip before it’s sucked into Chuuya’s mouth. He can feel the blood pulsing under the ministrations, heat flooding his face. 

 

Barely anything has happened and he’s already achingly turned on, harder than he’s ever been and so desperate for more. There’s no way he’s not going to last before Chuuya even gets round to actually fucking him. 

 

The thought causes a sudden spike in fear, making him go rigid in Chuuya’s hold.

 

Chuuya pulls back instantly. “What’s wrong baby? Did you want me to stop?” He holds himself above Dazai, eyes searching his face for any sign of discomfort. 

 

(Of course he notices straight away, this is Chuuya, he loves him, cares for him, is the only person who truly sees him.)

 

“No, don’t stop, please. I’m just, just..” He trails off, unsure of how to continue.

 

“It’s okay. Talk to me.” His hand is stroking Dazai’s cheek, fingers dancing across his jaw, reverent. 

 

He leans into the touch, relaxing at the words. “I’m just afraid I’m not going to last and ruin the whole thing.” It’s whispered yet Chuuya hears all of it. 

 

“Is that all sweetheart? If that happens I promise nothing will be ruined. I’ll take it as the highest of compliments.” 

 

The look in Chuuya’s eyes is direct, piercing, imploring him to understand. He doesn’t, not fully, but he believes him and that’s enough. 

 

A shy, honest smile graces his lips. “Okay.” 

 

That’s all it takes for Chuuya to return to his previous position, hovering mere millimetres from his mouth. Capturing him with a cocky smile as he lets attraction pull them back together. 

 

This kiss is filthy, heavy, full of want and need. Dazai loses himself in it. Letting Chuuya take the lead. 

 

His hands are exploring, trailing over flushed skin, leaving goosebumps wherever they touch. Dazai is melting further and further into the mattress, the sensations. 

 

Moving on from the relentless dedication to his lips, Chuuya starts peppering kisses over his jaw, down his neck, halting at his pulse point to  suck on the rapid beating spot. Tongue soothing the area after, trailing further down. 

 

It feels like hours have passed, every touch is electric, every brush of lips is like fireworks against his skin. In reality it’s been about 10 minutes. 

 

He’s burning up, reaching to pull Chuuya closer, fingers digging into his back. Urging him to go faster, even if he doesn’t know exactly what he wants, he just feels like he’s going to burst. 

 

Being pressed even closer, skin against skin, he can feel Chuuya’s muscles moving as he does, how hard he is against his leg, the heat radiating off him. 

 

Chuuya’s next manoeuvre has him sucking Dazai’s nipple into his mouth and him arching up, grinding against Chuuya. The friction feels amazing so he does it again. Moaning freely, gasping on air as he does. 

 

“Are you enjoying yourself baby?” There’s amusement in his voice, a proudness as the words are spoken into his chest. 

 

“Y-yes.” It’s raspy, yet honest. He’s never had this, and while he wasn’t sure how it’d go, right now he feels on top of the world, like he’s climbing the highest mountain peak. 

 

“More, please.” He’s trusting Chuuya to know what he wants, to give him what he needs

 

“More? Your wish is my command princess.” Chuuya moves down with the words, hands running over his hips before hooking in the waistband of his boxers, literally ripping them off. 

 

“Fuck me.” It escapes without his permission, a declaration of shock. Dazai forgets how strong Chuuya is sometimes and the show of strength just increases his arousal. 

 

“That’s the plan.” He’s just being cocky now, and Dazai loves it, it’s one of the many things he loves about Chuuya. His confidence is unrivalled and so deserved. 

 

Chuuya’s hand wraps around his throbbing, aching dick and any more thoughts he could have are blown away. Gone, dissolved in ecstasy. His body taking over, pushing into Chuuya’s touch.

 

“God, you look so good, squirming for me like this.” 

 

Dazai keens at the praise, at the sound of Chuuya also being affected by what’s happening, the way they’re intertwined.

 

He’s kissing him again, fierce, drawing his attention there as slicked up finger circles his hole, teasing his entrance. 

 

It’s an odd sensation, and when his finger slips inside, penetrating the first ring of muscle he tenses up. 

 

Chuuya freezes when he does. Alert to every reaction he’s giving off. “This okay? I didn’t hurt you did I?”

 

He’s so caring, ensuring this whole experience is perfect, that he enjoys every moment, makes it special. 

 

“It just feels strange, but in a good way. Keep going. Please.” He pleads, he doesn’t want this to end, not now, possibly ever. 

 

“Alright, princess, I’ve got you.” Chuuya starts up his movements again, slowly, carefully. 

 

The feeling of weird intrusion turns to pleasure quickly, amplified tenfold when Chuuya adds a second finger, crooking the digits upwards. 

 

A sudden explosion of overwhelming ecstasy hits him when Chuuya brushes against something inside him, every nerve lighting up. His moan at the sensation is unrestrained, echoing in his ears as it just keeps going. 

 

“Found it.” 

 

Dazai doesn’t know what he’s talking about, but it feels amazing. Chuuya is putting relentless pressure on it, fingers rubbing ruthlessly. 

 

It’s too much, throwing him over the edge. Has his orgasm washing over him like stormy seas, crashing against him like the water to the shore. 

 

He shakes in Chuuya’s hold, quivering through the shocks racking his body. 

 

Chuuya leans up, kissing him through it, swallowing the incoherent sounds falling from his lips, whispering praise in between every breath he takes. 

 

“You’re doing amazing, so beautiful, just for me.”

 

Dazai molds himself against Chuuya, searching for security, to feel the warmth of his body surrounding his. 

 

“You’re okay, baby. Do you want to keep going?” Chuuya reassures him, one hand stroking Dazai’s face as he places a chaste kiss to his lips. 

 

“Yes. God yes.” Dazai can’t help the directness, he never thought pleasure could feel this good, could create this harmony inside him. Of course he wants to keep going.

 

Chuuya smirks into Dazai’s skin. He keeps Dazai close as he starts his rhythm up again, spreading his fingers as he thrusts in and out, stretching Dazai with each push, each pull. 

 

His erection is straining heavily against his boxers, pre cum leaking from the tip. He wants, no, needs to be inside Dazai soon. 

 

The way Dazai’s body is moving, how hot and tight he feels around Chuuya’s fingers, how lewd he looks, flushed and covered in his own cum, is making Chuuya desperate. 

 

Feeling Dazai give so beautifully under two fingers has him quickly slipping in a third. It pushes past his rim easily, welcoming the digit. 

 

A gasp leaves Dazai’s mouth at the feel of the stretch. Every touch, thrust, movement of Chuuya’s is just building that arousal in his stomach. 

 

Dazai grinds down, looking for more. Chuuya obliges, placing a hand on Dazai’s hip, using the leverage to pull him harder on to Chuuya’s fingers. 

 

“Oh, oh yes. Like that. Please.” 

 

Chuuya keeps it up, adding a fourth as he does. 

 

“Fuck!” Dazai whimpers, feeling so full now. Close to the edge again. Chuuya’s fingers are like magic, working him almost into a frenzy. 

 

“Good?” Chuuya asks, every thrust has him hitting Dazai’s prostate. He can feel him tightening around his fingers again. 

 

“Yes. So good. FUCK. So….” Dazai’s words trail off into a moan, loud and unbidden. 

 

One more thrust and Chuuya pulls his fingers out, watching Dazai’s hole clench around nothing. 

 

Dazai whines at the loss. He was so close. This is just unfair. Seeing Chuuya remove his boxers has his mind focused on something else very quickly. 

 

“I think you’re ready for me now, don’t you?” Chuuya slicks up his cock as he asks, relishing in the feel of friction finally. 

 

“Yes. Definitely yes.” Dazai is longing to feel Chuuya inside him, the sight of his hard dick turning him on further. 

 

Chuuya pulls Dazai’s thighs onto his for support, lining up and pushing in, enjoying the view of Dazai opening up for him. 

 

They moan in unison once Chuuya is fully sheathed inside Dazai. Chuuya bends forward, hand grabbing onto the back of Dazai’s head to slam their lips together. 

 

It’s more teeth and tongues than anything. Messy, uncoordinated yet incredibly hot. Chuuya uses this moment to start up his thrusts, pulling out slowly only to slam back into Dazai, hard. 

 

Whatever Dazai tries to say is mumbled against Chuuya’s lips, unintelligible. 

 

Chuuya picks up a fast pace, snapping his hips harshly as the rush of arousal floods him, lust taking over. 

 

Dazai’s hands are clinging onto Chuuya, scratching at his back as he tries to gain a hold, body jolting with every thrust.

 

“You feel fucking amazinl, sweetheart. Fuck. So damn good.” 

Lpp

Dazai groans at the praise. He’s so high right now, elevated into what feels almost like euphoria. Knowing he’s affecting Chuuya so much just adds to everything. 

 

“I’m so close.” Dazai breathes out, straight into Chuuya’s ear. 

 

“Me too, princess. Want to come together?” Chuuya’s voice is deeper, rougher than usual and Dazai’s arousal spikes at the words. 

 

“Please.” 

 

It’s the only word Chuuya needs to hear to wrap his hand around Dazai’s cock, pumping in time with his hips. A few more thrusts has Dazai coming undone once again, pleasure flooding him once more. 

 

Dazai’s nails dig into Chuuya’s back as he orgasms, breaking the skin. The sharp stab of pain and the way Dazai’s hole is spasming around Chuuya’s cock has him coming too.

 

“Holy fuck! You’re perfect, stunning, and all mine.” Chuuya babbles out as he rides out his orgasm, gently grinding into Dazai as he comes down. 

 

Dazai is gasping into Chuuya’s shoulder, trying to catch his breath as his mind blanks out from the overwhelming pleasure. 

 

The second orgasm is even more intense than the first, making him feel like his whole body is on fire, alight with passion, ecstasy. 

 

“You okay, Osamu?” Chuuya is peppering kisses over whatever part of Dazai he can reach, worshipping the bare skin in front of him. 

 

“Nngghhh.” It’s not a word, but it’s enough to assure Chuuya Dazai’s okay.

 

He twists Dazai’s head away from his shoulder so he can join their lips once more. It’s slow, but deep. Conveying all their feelings without words. 

 

Chapter 5

Summary:

Day Five

Prompts used - hate sex, “wow, you’re bigger than expected.”

Chuuya and Dazai’s first meeting since he left the Mafia. Dazai follows Chuuya home and fucks him mercilessly in the shower.

Chapter Text

He’s walking home after a mission, with that fucking mackerel of all people. He’s finally back and now he’s following him like a lost puppy. He snaps at the stream of nonsense coming from the idiot. 

 

“Why the fuck are you following me?” He turns, growling the words out. 

 

“We always used to go home together after a fight.” It’s almost sing song like, acting like it’s perfectly fucking normal. 

 

“That was before you left, bastard! You think you can just up and leave for four years and things would go back to exactly how they were?” His anger is rising, bubbling up to hide the hurt. 

 

“That I’d take you home and clean your wounds, say all the things you need to hear, kiss the demons away? No fucking way! Go home Dazai and leave me the goddamn hell alone!” 

 

He storms off, pulling a cigarette out and lighting it up as he walks. The hit of nicotine eases his nerves a little, helps push down the rage as he exhales out. 

 

The sound of crunching concrete echoes behind him. So Dazai is still following him, fan-fucking-tastic. 

 

“What part of that did you fail to understand, asshole?” He doesn’t even bother to turn around, just keeps moving forward. It’s obvious Dazai isn’t going to give up. 

 

“I understand, I’m just choosing to ignore it. If you really wanted me gone you would have forcefully made me leave.” He’s more serious this time, as if he knows it’s the truth. 

 

“Maybe I just don’t care enough to waste the effort on you. Ever think about that smart arse?” He wishes he didn’t still care, and could actually push him away. 

 

They’re at his door now and he needs to make a choice. If he lets him in he’s letting him back in fully, or he can slam the door in his face and let Dazai choose. 

 

He goes with the latter. The sound of wood hitting wood is delightful to his ears. If Dazai wants back in he can fight for it. Well, pick the damn lock and disable the extensive security system he has in place. 

 

——————

 

He’s in the shower when Dazai finally makes it in, stripping down and joining him under the spray. 

 

“Chuuya, I just want to say I’m sorry, I know...”

 

He doesn’t want to listen to whatever bullshit is about to come out of his mouth. Doesn’t want his apologies, isn’t ready to hear them. 

 

So he’s going to shut him up the best way he knows how. It used to always work, he expects it still will. 

 

Pushing him against the wall he seals his lips against Dazai’s, muffling any further words. It feels exactly the same as four years ago. Dazai’s dry chapped lips, the way he just submits to Chuuya, lets him take control. 

 

A rush of emotions soars through him, all the memories forcing themselves to the forefront of his mind. 

 

This is not what he needs right now. He lets the feel of Dazai underneath him cloud his mind, the water wash away the thoughts trying to torment him. 

 

He makes quick work of prepping Dazai. This is their first time in four years, and while he wants to take his time, he physically can’t, the beast inside him won’t allow it. 

 

Chuuya slicks up his cock, pulling his fingers out of Dazai and slams inside him in one move, giving him no time to feel empty. 

 

“Fuck! You’re bigger than I remember.” Dazai shouts it out, the pressure of feeling so full making him forget to bite his tongue. 

 

Chuuya just smirks, lifting Dazai’s legs up so they hitch around his waist giving him the leverage he needs. And when Dazai’s arms wrap around his neck, clinging on for dear life, nails digging into his back, he starts at a rigorous unforgiving pace.

 

Enjoying every single gasp, moan, scream Dazai let’s out, he doesn’t slow, just picks up speed. 

 

He’s literally slamming him against the wall with every thrust, can hear the cracks in the tiles forming with the force. He doesn’t care, too busy chasing the pleasure, making sure the demons don’t win. 

 

The euphoria is gaining momentum, he’s reaching his peak faster than expected. The feel of being inside Dazai, the heat, the way he squeezes his dick on every push in. 

 

Part of him wants to leave Dazai hanging, too busy with finding his own release, but no matter how tight the tension, the haunting memories he’s trying to suppress, he can’t do that. 

 

He wraps a hand around Dazai’s cock, revelling in the feel of how hard he is for him, pumping in time with his thrusts. 

 

It’s rough, pitiless, almost severe in intensity as  he sends them both careening over the edge, orgasms flooding them both with ecstasy, blood singing in their veins. 

 

Chuuya’s panting, trying to catch his breath as he releases Dazai, stepping back to wash himself under the shower, leaving him there to recover his senses. 

 

He should probably listen to what Dazai has to say. And he will, in bed, later, after he’s got this burning need out of his system.

Chapter 6

Summary:

Day Six

Prompts used - incubus x human & shibari

Incubus Chuuya x Human Dazai. Chuuya ties Dazai up in shibari, suspends him from the ceiling and then fucks him, hard.

Chapter Text

Dazai still isn’t sure how he managed it, but he knows one thing for sure— he’s never letting Chuuya go back to where he calls home. 

 

He’s absolutely addicted to Chuuya, to his touch, his voice, his body, personality, everything. 

 

Chuuya’s touch feels like it burns as he slips the pink rope around his waist, tying the harness knots along his spine, testing their tightness by pulling on them, admiring the tension in the rope. 

 

Dazai’s been tied up before by Chuuya, the restraint, the lack of control it gives him is freeing. This can only be superior. 

 

Most would probably be anxious about being tied up and suspended for the first time, but Dazai knows that Chuuya wouldn’t let anything bad happen, will stop if necessary, will always make sure he’s okay, safe. 

 

So many emotions flutter to the surface, each one fleeting as he’s slowly raised off the floor, anticipation thrumming through his veins. 

 

Only an inch off the ground and his mind is already blissfully blank. With every inch higher he’s suspended pure euphoria takes over. 

 

He feels confident, high from the way Chuuya is watching him, eyes full of lust and sin as he licks his lips, hitching him higher. 

 

Once Chuuya is happy with his position he takes a step back, circling Dazai, admiring how beautiful he looks, how the pink contrasts against pale skin, digs into plush thighs. 

 

“You look exquisite, all tied up and pretty for me. You okay? Not too tight or anything?” 

 

Dazai hums the affirmative. 

 

Chuuya needs to make sure he doesn’t cause him any pain, or hurt. This is to be enjoyed— fun, pleasurable— and he’s going to make sure that’s how Dazai feels. 

 

The sight is almost tormenting him, he wants, no, needs to touch. He just has one more decision to make. Does he fuck him like this or just play a little then fuck him into the mattress while still tied up.

 

He’ll just see how things go, maybe it’ll even be both. Dazai looks so tantalising, and Chuuya is an incubus, he can easily manage both. He lives to do so even. 

 

Chuuya trails a finger along the entire length of Dazai’s body, starting from his right foot, tracing over the tendons, watching as goosebumps follow the path of his finger. 

 

He continues over his shin, twirls circles across his knee, delighting in the shiver it causes. Next stop is Dazai’s thigh, where he dips in under the rope, admiring the way fleshy skin gives to allow him access. 

 

From there he dances his finger over a defined hip bone, intentionally avoiding Dazai’s cock but going so damn close just to see the way he tenses, to watch the disbelief flash over his face, how he tenses and arches in the rope. 

 

The rest of the journey to Dazai’s collarbone is sped up, Chuuya is patient, yet even he can’t deny or ignore the throbbing need in his pants, how badly he just wants and wants. 

 

Strong fingers wrap around Dazai’s pale, exposed throat, firm but delicate in grip. He can feel Dazai swallow, feel his Adam’s apple bob as he applies a little pressure. 

 

Delicious.

 

“Oh I’m going to have so much fun with you baby.” 

 

Dazai whines in response, going lax in Chuuya’s hold, giving him all the consent he needs. 

 

He leans down, crashing their lips together in desperation, to make Dazai feel how affected he is by all this, how he’s going to devour the meal laid out before him. 

 

Making his way back down Dazai’s body, he’s sucking, biting, littering marks all over as he goes. One final bite to Dazai’s hip and he steps away, watching the pink swelling bloom around teeth marks. 

 

The next minute he’s between Dazai’s legs, naked and staring at his beautiful princess, his love, rubbing hands over supple thighs before sliding under, cupping soft cheeks, fingers dipping between them. 

 

(He wants to take his time, worship Dazai and his body, the way he deserves but he can only stay suspended for so long. He can take his time for round two when he has him splayed on the bed, panting and still wet for him, his cum dripping down his legs, staining the rope pearly white.)

 

His prep is quick, but careful, one finger, then two, three, stretching wide as he pulls out before pushing back in. Dazai is flushed, moaning, trying to push down for more. 

 

“Look who’s getting needy. So perfect for me.”

 

Slicking up his cock, he lines himself up. “You ready baby?” 

 

Dazai’s affirmative is a gasped, raspy ‘yes’, his breath caught in his lungs from the anticipation. 

 

Chuuya thrusts in in one move, burying himself to the hilt, sighing out at the feel of the tight enchanting heat surrounding him, engulfing him in erotic bliss. 

 

With one hand on the rope to hold him in place, the other clasped tightly around Dazai’s hip, hard enough to bruise as he starts a fast, hard pace. 

 

Dazai is already close, between the prep and the way being suspended has left him on a floaty cloud of wonder, euphoria and ecstasy. 

 

Chuuya is pretty damn close to his orgasm too, every slam of his hips pushing him closer and closer. The hand on Dazai’s hip travels to his cock, tip leaking and red, desperate for attention. 

 

Wrapping his hand around it, grip firm, he only needs a few pumps, a couple of flicks of his wrist bringing his palm over the head and Dazai’s orgasm smacks into him full force. 

 

Wave after wave of electricity zapping through him, shocks racking his body. The way he tightens around Chuuya, paired with the most beautiful cries of pleasure is what makes him fall over the edge. 

 

It’s a delicious meal indeed. 

Chapter 7

Summary:

Day Seven

Prompts used - lingerie

Dazai buys some pretty lingerie, sends pictures of himself in it to Chuuya, teasing him. Chuuya wont take that.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Dazai found the cutest pink lingerie set the other day and he couldn’t resist buying it.

 

Now he’s staring at it, trying to decide if he should wear it today and surprise Chuuya, or wait. There’s no real decision to be had, he loves catching Chuuya out, and if he can tease him too, even better. 

 

Putting it on he admires the way it hugs his curves in the mirror. There’s these harness-like strappy bits that snuggly fit over his hips and chest, a sheer lace panel over his stomach and these little frilly panties that have a bow on the back. 

 

He snaps a few pictures from different angles, making sure to capture all of Chuuya’s favourite bits of his body, with sneaky glimpses of the lingerie. 

 

Dazai wants Chuuya to suffer a little while he’s at work, so he sends each photo in hourly increments, delighting in the responses he gets. 

 

[Chuuya: oh? what’s this?]

 

[Chuuya: are you trying to tease me baby?]

 

[Chuuya: this isn’t fair. Showing me how beautiful you look without me there to give my full appreciation]

 

Every picture has Chuuya getting more and more frustrated he’s at work. He has a beautiful present waiting for him and he’s dealing with idiots. 

 

Fuck it. He wants to go unwrap his treat. His stunning, delectable, gorgeous treat. 

 

Chuuya rushes home, speeding through traffic, swerving corners, whatever it takes to get there sooner. 

 

The door is practically slammed open, crashing against the wall as Chuuya strides in. Dazai is in the kitchen, reaching up to one of the cabinets. 

 

“You’re breathtaking.” It’s exhaled on a sigh, but crystal clear in Dazai’s ears. 

 

Dazai turns at the words, shocked at the sound of Chuuya’s voice, at the way he says it. 

 

“Welcome home Ch..” Dazai’s words are cut off by Chuuya’s lips suddenly against his. Passionate, all encompassing as Chuuya’s hands brace against the counter, arms trapping him in. 

 

Dazai can feel Chuuya’s arousal against his naked thigh, hard, heat pulsing through the slightly rough material of his trousers. 

 

It tells him the teasing worked, it also lets him know he’s not getting out unscathed. 

 

“Did you have fun teasing me today princess?” Chuuya’s muscled thigh pushes between his legs, angling just right to apply pressure against his cock, creating a friction that feels amazing.

 

“I did. Are you going to punish me for it?” Dazai’s tone has a teasing lilt to it. 

 

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

 

“Mmhmm, very much so.” Dazai is grinding down against Chuuya’s leg, chasing more of the friction he desires. 

 

“I think I’ll skip it this time. Instead I’m going to ruin this pretty little pink number, and you.” Chuuya finishes his declaration with a bruising suck to his jaw. 

 

Dazai whines, hands clutching onto Chuuya’s shirt, trying to pull him closer, to get more. 

 

Chuuya’s hands leave the counter, sliding up over sheer lace, slipping under the straps to feel the soft skin underneath, to tease at pert nipples as he sucks a trail of bruises down Dazai’s throat. 

 

“What do you want, baby?” It’s followed by kisses and bites along Dazai’s collarbone, short circuiting his brain when Chuuya’s knee pushes harder against his crotch. 

 

A drawn out moan is his response. 

 

“Hmmm? Speak up Osamu. Tell me, what do you want?” Chuuya’s hands are cupping Dazai’s waist now, rubbing circles over his hips. 

 

It’s caring yet teasing and Dazai is melting at the sensation. 

 

“You.” Dazai presses his head against Chuuya’s, speaking directly into his ear. 

 

“You’ve already got me, all of me baby. I mean right now, in this moment, what would you like me to do?”

 

A pinch to Dazai’s hip. “Want me to fuck you?”

 

A nibble to Dazai’s shoulder. “Want me to get on my hands and knees and worship your cock with my mouth?”

 

Dazai loses his balance at the words. But Chuuya isn’t done yet. 

 

Chuuya blows over his ear. “Do you want to fuck me?”

 

He falls into Chuuya, letting out a groan of wonder. His next words are muffled into Chuuya’s shirt. 

 

“I want to ride you, want to bounce on your dick until I come, all while still wearing this.” 

 

“That sounds like a show I’d never pass up. Let’s go.” Chuuya picks Dazai up, strong hands supporting supple thighs as he moves them to the bedroom. 

 

——————

 

Dazai kneels over Chuuya, legs either side, bracing himself against the mattress as he positions himself above Chuuya, lining him up and sliding down his cock. 

 

When Chuuya’s fully sheathed inside, Dazai leans forward, resting his forehead against Chuuya’s, breathing out the relief of finally being full. 

 

Chuuya leans up and kisses him passionately, sucking on his lower lip, placing his hands on his hips and encouraging Dazai to start moving. 

 

Dazai pulls away, hands on Chuuya’s chest as he starts up a slow rhythm, lifting up so just the tip of his cock is buried inside him, before dropping back down. 

 

They moan out in unison, the sound echoing against the walls, mixing in with the harmony created when skin meets skin. 

 

“You look so beautiful, taking control, bouncing on my cock like it’s the best thing in the world.” Chuuya's response is raspy, breath shortening from the force of Dazai’s movements, at how insanely good he feels. 

 

Dazai speeds up at the praise, the raise in arousal from it urging him on, making him chase his orgasm quicker, harder.

 

His rhythm becomes relentless the closer he gets, angling himself so every slide of Chuuya’s cock hits his prostate just right. 

 

“Fuck princess, I’m so close.” Chuuya is trying to hold back, not take over but he’s /so/ desperate to just flip him over and slam into him hard enough they both come there and then. 

 

Dazai squirms, grinding down to increase the pressure on his prostate, setting all the little nerve endings alight. “Me too. Are you gonna come inside me? Claim me?”

 

“Yes. Fuck.” That’s it, Chuuya can’t wait, needs to take him. He grabs hold of Dazai and thrusts up into him, falling over the edge and into his orgasm, burying himself inside him as he comes. 

 

“Mine.” He growls it out on a moan, leaning up and sealing his lips against Dazai’s as he rides out the waves of pleasure. 

 

The feel of Chuuya spilling inside him, verbally owning him has Dazai reaching his peak too. 

 

His cum lands all over the lingerie from the way they’re secured together, Chuuya’s promise of ruining it coming true. Dazai also feels ruined, but in the best way possible. 



Notes:

Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey of Dazai getting dicked down!

I’m sorry it took so long to post the other days! I hope you enjoy the rest, or if you’re just seeing this, all seven!

I’m on twitter here if you want to scream about Bottomzai or anything.

Notes:

Thanks for reading!

You can find me on twitter here