Actions

Work Header

Time Wounds All Heals

Summary:

When Namjoon's ex-boyfriend's boyfriend asks to see his "monster cock", Namjoon is slightly annoyed. When Jimin sobers up and asks again, Namjoon is flustered. When his ex, Yoongi, gives his permission, Namjoon is intrigued.

Moodboard by @allways_always.
moodboard

Notes:

[Written for BTS Poly Bingo: Cuckcold square.]

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Is it true?” Jimin slurs slightly as he sways into Namjoon at the bar. 

Namjoon blinks at his friend in confusion. Their core group of friends have been at the club for a few hours celebrating Hoseok’s birthday, but he can’t believe Jimin is wasted this quickly. Normally he holds his liquor a lot better. “Is what true?” He glances over the heads of those around them trying to spot Jimin’s boyfriend in the sea of people dancing to the music. 

“That you have a monster cock?” Jimin explains, waving his drink hand to gesture towards Namjoon’s crotch and nearly spilling it all over Namjoon. 

“Who says that?” Namjoon squawks. Heat rushes to his cheeks as he glances around at the strangers trying to get the bartender’s attention, but none of them seem to be paying him any attention. Namjoon had, in fact, been trying to get another round of drinks for everyone and is now rethinking that choice if Jimin is already three sheets to the wind. 

Jimin plasters himself against Namjoon's side, perhaps more for support than any other reason. "Yoongi," he simply says.

Of course, Namjoon's ex-boyfriend and Jimin's current beau. "Yoongi is exaggerating," Namjoon insists. "And you're switching to water." Namjoon raises his hand to try and flag down the bartender again, but there is one poor lady behind the bar and the place is surprisingly packed for a Tuesday night.

"I want to see," Jimin pouts and tugs on Namjoon's belt.

Namjoon yelps and turns back to Jimin, grabbing the drunk man's arm in one hand and rescuing the (now mostly empty) glass in the other. "What about your boyfriend?" Namjoon reminds him gently.

"He's already seen! I want to see!" Jimin is actually stamping his foot on the ground and swinging his tiny (but effectual) fists in a temper tantrum. Namjoon is too sober for this conversation. He downs the last of the alcohol in Jimin's glass and it burns on the way down before he places the empty glass on the bar.

"Let's go find Yoongi," he suggests. Jimin's arm still locked in his grip, Namjoon tries to lead the indignant man away from the bar.

"I have a better idea," Jimin purrs, leaning into Namjoon's side. "Why don't we go to the bathroom and you can whip it out?"

"Or, we don't do that." Namjoon is dragging Jimin back towards the last place he left everyone: a couple of tall round tables with stools that fit their party of seven. He spots Hoseok first because he's wearing a ridiculous headband with the words "BIRTHDAY BOY" in shiny blue letters. To be fair, it has been effective in getting lots of free shots delivered to their table.

"Joonie, where's the drinks?" Hoseok's boyfriend, Seokjin, is frowning at him when he returns.

Namjoon frowns as he pulls Jimin up to the table alongside him. "I was trying to procure more alcohol, but I was too busy getting propositioned."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, but Hoseok laughed loudly. "Good for you, man! Did you come back to let us know you were taking off?"

"No!" Namjoon cries, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his free hand that isn’t holding onto Jimin. He worries if he lets go of Jimin the man will try to rid him of pants. "Where's Yoongi? His boyfriend is getting out of hand."

Hoseok and Seokjin look between Namjoon and Jimin as if just realizing Namjoon has the smaller man's arm in a death grip. Seokjin raises an eyebrow, but Hoseok just turns to look around the club. "He went to go dance with Jungkook," Hoseok says.

"That was Taehyung," Seokjin corrects him. "Yoongi went to the bathroom."

"I told you we should have gone to the bathroom!" Jimin interjects.

Namjoon is about ready to give up and let Jimin loose in the club once more when Yoongi's deep voice comes from behind him. "The lines for the bathroom suck," he grumbles. It has been years since he and Yoongi dated, but that deep rumble still has a calming effect on Namjoon's nerves.

"Glad you're back," Namjoon turns to smile at him. "I believe this one belongs to you?" He holds up Jimin's arm and offers it to Yoongi.

Jimin smiles broadly. "Yoonie!" he giggles and throws his arms around Yoongi's neck in an embrace.

"Hey, baby," Yoongi says, rubbing Jimin's back. "You causing trouble?" He then turns his face to plant a kiss on Jimin's neck and Namjoon politely looks away.

"No," Jimin says, his voice the perfect imitation of an angel. "Joonie is just being a stick in the mud."

Namjoon sighs. "I think I'm going to go find Taehyung and Jungkook."

"I'll dance with you, Joon-ah," Hoseok smiles at him. He grabs Namjoon by the hand and begins dragging him towards the thrumming crowd of swaying bodies.

"Don't show them, show me!" Jimin calls after Namjoon, but he doesn't even dignify the man with a glance as he follows Hoseok into the mass of dancing club-goers.

He tries to let the pounding beat of the electronic music wash over him and clear his mind. Hoseok is great for just letting go and moving to music. He lets the man's magic take over him as they start dancing. Namjoon forgets that the only person who has tried to get in his pants in the last six months is his ex's current boyfriend. He forgets that the reason he and Yoongi broke up was because Namjoon had been an insecure college sophomore who thought he didn't deserve someone like Yoongi. So he let him go.

Namjoon dances and he forgets.

By the time he's worked up a sweat and conveniently pushed all his niggling thoughts away for the evening, Namjoon returns to their staked out tables. Hoseok could continue to dance for hours, but Namjoon doesn't have that kind of stamina. Seokjin is there with Jungkook laughing as Namjoon sidles up next to them. Bottles of water had been retrieved and Namjoon gratefully grabs one up, the condensation a welcome coolness against his hot skin as he pops the lid and takes a long drink.

"Where's Seokie?" Seokjin asks once Namjoon has sucked down the entire bottle of water.

Namjoon lets out a satisfied sigh. "Last I saw he was dancing with Taehyung," Namjoon reports. He glances around the table. "Where's Yoongi and Jimin?"

"Jimin threw up on Yoongi," Jungkook smirks. "So he took him home."

"I hope he feels better," Namjoon frowns. He is concerned, but knows that Yoongi will take good care of Jimin. It is one of the things that Yoongi is really good at: quietly looking after people. However, like most parties, once someone pukes it kind of breaks up soon after.


Namjoon is on his lunch break at work a week after Hoseok's party and sitting on a bench outside the agency where he is a literary editor. He prefers to take his meals outside when the weather permits and is enjoying his bulgogi kimbap when he gets a call from Yoongi's cell. He is surprised to get a call from the man in the middle of the day.

"Hey, hyung," Namjoon answers. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Come over for dinner," Yoongi says over the phone.

Namjoon blinks, the surprise setting further in. Sure, he and Yoongi are still a part of the same friend group, but it isn't often that Yoongi reaches out first to invite

Namjoon over for anything. "Is everyone getting together?" he asks cautiously.

"No," Yoongi says. "Jimin wants to apologize for his behavior at Hoseok's party, so we are inviting you over for a meal."

"Jimin isn't going to cook it, is he?" Namjoon tries to make light of it. Jimin's heart is in the right place, but if anyone is as disastrous in the kitchen as Namjoon, it's Jimin.

Yoongi huffs a gentle laugh. "No, I'll be cooking. Or he'll be paying for delivery. We haven't decided yet. Just say you'll come?"

Namjoon chews on his lower lip. He doesn't understand why the thought of going over to have dinner with Jimin and Yoongi, alone, sets him on edge. Maybe it's because the last time he saw Jimin he was literally trying to see what Namjoon was packing in the middle of a crowded club. That is a lot easier to accept than the idea that the reason Namjoon has been single since university is because he never completely got over a certain cat-eyed man.

"You still there, Joonie?" Yoongi's voice crackles over the phone line and pulls Namjoon from his thoughts.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Namjoon mumbled. "Yeah, okay. When?"

"How's Friday night?" Yoongi asks.

"Friday's fine. Send me the details and I'll be there," Namjoon promises. "Anything I should bring?"

"If there's something you want to drink, that may be good," Yoongi suggests. "Otherwise we'll have water, beer, and soju available."

Alcohol. Isn't that what got him and Jimin here in the first place? "Okay, thank you for the invite."

"Jimin would have invited you himself, but he's kind of mortified," Yoongi chuckles.

"It's fine, hyung. I'll see you both Friday."

They say their goodbyes and Namjoon finds himself with just minutes left of his lunch break. He quickly devours the last of his kimbap and gathers up his lunch bag to make it back to his desk in time. The rush doesn't give him time to overthink what dinner at Jimin and Yoongi's may be like by the end of the week.


Namjoon shows up at Yoongi and Jimin's at six sharp on Friday evening. He even had time to go home and change out of his work clothes before he came over, so he's wearing relaxed blue jeans and a black polo shirt. He knocks at the door and waits, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. He's very pointedly not thinking about how he's about to spend the evening with his ex-lover and his ex-lover's current lover. Nope. It's been so many years it really can't count any more, can it?

Jimin answers the door with a bright smile. "Joon-hyung, welcome," he says, opening the door wide for Namjoon to enter. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a red button-up that looks just slightly nicer than what Namjoon is wearing and makes him worry that he's underdressed for the occasion.

"Thanks for inviting me," Namjoon smiles as he steps in and toes his shoes off at the entry.

Jimin reaches out and pulls Namjoon into a hug once the shoes have been placed on the shoe rack. "Thank you so much for coming," Jimin says over Namjoon's shoulder as they hug. "I was so embarrassed when Yoongi told me how badly I behaved."

Namjoon blinks at him when he steps back. "So, he knew what you were asking me?" His cheeks get warm at the thought that drunk-Jimin complained about not getting to see Namjoon's dick to his boyfriend.

"Well, I told him the next day," Jimin says plainly. "I only remembered after I woke up and managed to stave off the hangover."

Namjoon swallows, not sure that's any better. "Oh, and you guys thought inviting me over for dinner was the best next step?"

"It was Yoongi's idea," Jimin smiled. "Come on, he's made your favorite: jajangmyeon." Jimin turns to lead Namjoon out of the entryway, but Namjoon's brain is stuck on what Jimin has just said. This was Yoongi's idea? And he made jajangmyeon? For some reason, that makes Namjoon feel even more shy. "You coming?" Jimin calls after him, getting Namjoon's ass in gear.

"Food's ready," Yoongi says as Namjoon follows Jimin into their combined kitchen/dining room. The older man is setting out a large bowl filled with the black bean noodles. He looks up when Namjoon enters the room and smiles at him. "Welcome Joonie."

"Thanks," Namjoon breathes, looking over the main dish and the side dishes set out on the table. "Wow, you guys didn't have to go through this much work just for me."

"Don't be silly," Jimin giggles and swats at Namjoon's arm. "We wanted to do this."

Namjoon takes a seat at the table, placing himself across from both Yoongi and Jimin. The food is delicious and the company is good - as always. Just because it is him only, it isn't that different than any time Namjoon has come over with any of their other friends. Food and conversation help ease his nerves as the night goes on. He finally feels relaxed enough to accept a beer as they finish their meal and move to the living room.

"Thanks for inviting me over," Namjoon smiles, rubbing his full and happy belly.

"It's great having you over. Why don't we do this more often?" Jimin smiles and looks at Yoongi. Namjoon shoots Yoongi a glance and meets his eyes in a silent agreement. There has been a reason they haven't done this before, even if it has been left unsaid.

Yoongi smiles at him warmly. "I really don't think there's a good reason we haven't done it before," he finally says. "Maybe we can do it again."

"That'd be nice," Namjoon agrees and sips his beer. The taste is bitter, but the warmth in his chest is welcome as he relaxes back into the armchair he occupies. Jimin and Yoongi are curled up on the couch together, Yoongi's arm around Jimin's shoulder and Jimin's leg thrown causally over Yoongi's lap.

"Does that mean all is forgiven for my bad behavior at Hobi's birthday party?" Jimin asks, his voice rising hopefully.

Namjoon chuckles. "You didn't have to go through all this trouble for that," he reassures them.

"Well, we may have had an ulterior motive," Jimin says, his smile turning impish.

Namjoon frowns, confused. "What is it?" he asks cautiously.

Jimin sits up straighter, pulling away from Yoongi and sliding down the couch closer to the end Namjoon's armchair is situated. "I really shouldn't have been so blatant about my curiosity while we were in public. It was wrong for me to ask you to show me your penis in front of strangers."

"I thought we covered this already," Namjoon says as he nods in agreement.

"Right," Jimin says and reaches out across the distance to put his hand over Namjoon's that was resting on the arm of the chair. "I should have waited until we were in private. Like now." His alluring smile grows until he's beaming at Namjoon.

Namjoon's heart stutters in his chest as Jimin's charm is focused on him and realization slowly dawns on him. "Wait, you still want to...?"

"See your manhood? Yes, please?" Jimin chirps.

Namjoon's eyes shoot to Yoongi. He hasn't moved from his seat. He simply crosses his legs and folds his hands in his lap, but Namjoon doesn't miss that he's picking at the cuticle of his thumb as he does so. A nervous tick. His gaze returns to Jimin. "I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. Is this something everyone does that I'm not aware of?"

"No," Yoongi emphasizes. "No, it most certainly is not."

"But wouldn't the world be a nicer place if it were?" Jimin argues, not even glancing back at Yoongi who is behind him as he turns to fully face Namjoon. His hand squeezes Namjoon's fingers gently. The warmth of that soft hand radiates up Namjoon's arm and the gaze of both these handsome men on him makes something unexpected swirl in his belly. The mix of food and beer makes a dangerous combination.

"You're encouraging this?" Namjoon asks Yoongi, because looking directly at Jimin is too perilous right now. Jimin knows how to bend anyone in their friend group to his will.

Yoongi just shrugs. "You try saying ‘no’ to him, I dare you."

"This is entrapment," Namjoon huffs, a blush rising to his cheeks. "How are either of you okay with this?"

"We're all friends," Jimin says as if stating a prepared case. "And it's not like Yoongi hasn't already seen it."

Namjoon shakes his head. "That doesn't explain why you want to see it."

"Yoongi and I may have been reminiscing during the afterglow or a particularly rigorous love making session one night," Jimin is saying. Namjoon murmurs a quiet TMI under his breath, but that doesn’t stop the man. "I asked him if mine was the best cock he's ever had, and he had the audacity to say it was only second best. Can you believe it?"

"No," Namjoon states plainly.

"To be fair, I may have implied it was tied for first," Yoongi mutters under his breath.

"Beside the point!" Jimin waves a hand towards Yoongi as if to shush him "So, I just had to know the when, what, why, and how of the situation."

"Very Detective Conan of you," Namjoon deadpans.

"Jimin and the case of the monster cock," Yoongi snarks.

"You are both trying to derail the conversation," Jimin huffs, taking his hand back to cross his arms over his chest. "I just need to know, objectively, if your dick is better than my dick. And one of the things Yoongi said was that you're huge, but as we all know: size isn't everything."

Namjoon leans forward to rest his beer can on the coffee table on one of the many convenient coasters. "Then why do you want to see it?" He then rests his elbows on his knees as he looks back to Jimin.

"I'm curious if Yoongi's memory is accurate," Jimin shrugs. "It's been, what, 6? 7 years?"

"Maybe some things are better left in the past." Namjoon rubs his face with both hands, trying to wrap his mind around this entire conversation. He also needs to ignore the fact that the dick in question, his dick, seems keen on being observed and is chubbing up in his pants as they continue to talk. It doesn't help that the entire conversation is bringing up memories of him and Yoongi when they were together. Very specific memories of fucking in the tiny twin-sized bed in Namjoon's dorm. Or fooling around in the backseat of Yoongi's old car.

"You don't have to agree to this, Joonie," Yoongi's voice cuts through his thoughts. "If you say no, Jimin will stop pushing. It's fine."

Namjoon drops his hands to look at the couple. Yoongi's cheeks look as pink and warm as his own feel. Jimin is giving him the patented pout and big eyes. "I just don't understand what you're asking for. You just want to look at it?"

"Well," Yoongi says slowly as he glances at Jimin.

"If you're okay with that, I'll be satisfied with just looking," Jimin nods. "But, to really know if you've got a better dick-" not better Yoongi mutters "-then I was hoping you'd give a demonstration."

"You want me to- what? Put on a show?" Namjoon's eyes widen in disbelief. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable having sex with Yoongi again."

"Oh, not me," Yoongi says, his hands coming up as he shakes his head. "I'm just here as a considerate boyfriend."

"Yoongi's already had his turn!" Jimin declares. "It's my turn!"

Namjoon blinks at Yoongi, then looks to Jimin. "You want to...?"

"I mean, Yoongi is such a pillow princess," Jimin shrugs. "It's been a long time since I've bottomed for anything more than a dildo, but yes. If you would. I need the first hand experience to know if you're really everything Yoongi says you were."

"And you agreed to this?" Namjoon looks at Yoongi, skeptical.

"I feel like everyone has been deprived of your dick game," Yoongi nods. "I mean, there's ground rules. Of course."

"Of course," Namjoon parrots back. How is any of this happening?

"Yoongi has to be present," Jimin says. "He can watch and he can comment, but he cannot touch without permission. And safety first, so condoms are a must. Also: the minute anyone is no longer okay with what is happening, anyone can put a stop to it. Me, you, or Yoongi."

"You both really took the time to think about this?" Namjoon utters.

Jimin leans forward across the arm of the couch towards Namjoon. "It's been our favorite foreplay topic since Hoseok's birthday party." He speaks in a conspiratorial tone as if Yoongi isn't meant to hear, but of course he can.

Namjoon swallows the lump that must be his heart trying to beat into his throat. Jimin's looking him right in the eyes with so much heat and desire that Namjoon feels it go right to his dick. He has to blink to look away and back to Yoongi. He doesn't seem to be faring much better.

"You're okay with this?" Namjoon reiterates.

"We wouldn't be having this discussion if I weren't," he reassures Namjoon.

The ball is now entirely in Namjoon's court. He looks between Yoongi and Jimin as if looking for a reason to say 'no.' In fact, he is surprised that it isn't that easy to refuse. There's a part of him that really wants this: the attention, the desire to prove himself as a lover, the need to be close with someone. It's been a long time, sure, but if all Namjoon wants to do is get laid he could have done it the night of Hoseok's party. There were plenty of willing people, but he didn't. No, this offer from Jimin and Yoongi he wouldn't accept from anyone else. However, it's Jimin and it's Yoongi. Both of them. And Namjoon knows he can't say 'no.'

"Okay," Namjoon says, sitting up straight. "When?"

Jimin squeals and claps his hands. He jumps to his feet. "Now! Right Yoongi?" he glances over his shoulder at his boyfriend. "Now is good, right?"

Yoongi smiles up at Jimin. "If Namjoon is ready, then sure." Jimin turns his hopeful eyes back to Namjoon.

"Sure," Namjoon says with a nod. "No time like the present."

"Thank god!" Jimin cries. He reaches back to grab Yoongi's wrist and pulls him off the couch. Then he grabs Namjoon's to yank him out of the chair. "If I had to sit with this plug in my ass any longer, I was going to lose my mind."

"Wait, what?" Namjoon croaks. "What if I had refused?"

"Baby is confident," Yoongi says solemnly. 

"Yes, now come on," Jimin insists even though he is already leading both Yoongi and Namjoon through the apartment towards their bedroom.

Their bedroom.

The number of times Namjoon has visited their shared apartment could be counted on one hand and during none of those visits has he been to their bedroom. Anticipation sizzles in his chest as Jimin drops his wrist to be able to open the door. He waits for Jimin and Yoongi to enter first before trailing in behind them. Lamps on either side of the bed light the room in a soft light, but casts the corners into shadow.

The room is very little like he imagined it would be, but yet makes perfect sense for the couple. When he and Yoongi had dated in college, Namjoon was staying in the dorms and Yoongi was sharing an apartment off campus with Jin-hyung and Hobi-hyung. Both of their rooms had been small and made up of cheap, second-hand furniture. By comparison, this bedroom is extravagant.

A large king-sized bed sits in the center of the room and is covered in pillows and large soft looking covers. Both Jimin and Yoongi love warmth and soft things, so it makes sense. There is a comfortable armchair in one corner with a side-table and lamp as if for reading. A new-looking armoire takes up the wall across from the foot of the bed and there's doors for both a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.

Jimin leads Yoongi over to the armchair and sits him there. "Is this close enough?" he asks.

"Maybe," Yoongi hedges. He turns on the small light by his seat, lighting up his face and the corner of the room.

Namjoon is loitering in the doorway, nerves suddenly making his feet leaden as he shuffles just inside the room. He feels like an intruder into the couple's inner sanctum. A space he and Yoongi never built together, and therefore he has no place. This is Yoongi and Jimin's most private space and Namjoon can’t believe he is being invited inside. And what if he's being invited under a false impression? It's been so long since he and Yoongi were intimate. What if Namjoon doesn't live up to the couple's expectations?

As if realizing his hesitancy, Jimin turns back to look at Namjoon. "Joonie, come in. We're not going to bite," he pouts.

"If I recall correctly, Joon-ah may actually like that," Yoongi smirks as he leans back in the chair. He looks comfortable in the seat, like he's spent many nights there reading. Or maybe he's sat there and watched Jimin? Have they done this before? Namjoon's thoughts are spiraling again.

Jimin's eyes light up. "Oh, really?" He steps back across the room to close the distance between himself and Namjoon. "May I mark you, hyung?"

Namjoon swallowed as he considered the question. The thought of Jimin's soft lips against his skin excites him. Being left with physical reminders of his time with lovers always thrilled Namjoon, but would it be the same this time? Or will he regret it and find the little marks and tender bruises painful reminders? 

No, if he thinks like that he'll back out.

"Okay, if you want to," Namjoon says, a bit bashful as he shoves his hands in the pockets of his jeans. He can't stop shifting his weight and twisting slightly where he stands.

"Relax, hyung," Jimin smiles at him. He steps up beside Namjoon to put his arm around him. Namjoon feels the younger man's hand against the small of his back as he gently guides Namjoon into the room. They walk past the foot of the bed to stand on the side closest to where Yoongi sits.

Namjoon takes his hands out of his pockets and uses one to rub the back of his neck. He feels his shoulders folding in as if trying to make himself smaller as Jimin stands before him with Yoongi off to the side. "So, um, how do you want to start?" he asks.

"What will make you comfortable?" Jimin looks up at him earnestly and it helps calm his nerves somewhat.

Namjoon thinks about the question. Nothing about this situation feels natural. What can they do to help Namjoon get out of his head? His eyes flit over to Yoongi, an old and familiar habit. Yoongi always has such an air of confidence and authority that Namjoon often finds himself looking to the elder.

"Will it make you feel better if I turn this light off?" Yoongi gestures towards the lamp next to his seat.

That question helps Namjoon realize something very obvious about this situation: he wants Yoongi to see him. He wants to know that Yoongi is watching him. "No," Namjoon says firmly. His answer seems to please both Yoongi and Jimin because both of them start smiling at him.

"May I undress you?" Jimin asks.

Arousal swirls in Namjoon's belly at the offer. There's something vulnerable about being naked in front of the other two men, but Jimin asking to unclothe him makes Namjoon feel desired. They want to see him. "Yes, "he says softly.

The smile on Jimin's face grows as he takes a step closer and carefully untucks Namjoon's shirt from his jeans. His fingers slip under the bottom hem, brushing against Namjoon's sides as he grips the shirt. Slowly, the soft cotton slides up Namjoon's torso and he feels goosebumps rising on his skin as more and more of it is revealed. He lifts his arms and bends his knees to help Jimin lift the shirt up over his head. Once the shirt is off, he stands back up and fights not to cross his arms over his exposed torso.

He's rewarded by Jimin's eyes roaming hungrily over his chest as the shirt is unceremoniously dropped to the floor. Emboldened by the heat he finds in Jimin's gaze, Namjoon hands come up to his belt to undo the buckle. The movement draws Jimin's gaze down and a pink tongue appears to swipe across that plush bottom lip. With the buckle undone, Jimin's hands come up to begin undoing the fly. Namjoons focus shifts from Jimin's hands to over the other man's shoulder where Yoongi sits.

Yoongi still reclines in his seat comfortably with his hands folded in his lap. Those dark, sharp eyes watch, unwavering, even if there isn't much to see just yet. Meanwhile, Jimin is sliding Namjoon's pants down his hips so they drop to the floor. Without taking his eyes away from Yoongi, Namjoon steps out of the pants. Jimin steps back unblocking Yoongi's view once more.

"Is it like you remember, hyung?" Namjoon asks. His voice is deep, husky, and unfamiliar to his own ears. He still wears his black briefs, but they can't possibly disguise the fact that he's sporting a half-chub at this point.

"Not really," Yoongi answers, his eyes moving up and down Namjoon's body. "You work out, don't you? You were all limbs when we dated."

"I am not complaining," Jimin cuts in and draws Namjoon's attention back to him. The younger man is obviously eyeing his barely concealed package and his fingers twitch as if itching to remove the final obstacle.

Namjoon smirks, feeling his confidence growing. He leans over to remove his own socks so that he's left in nothing but his boxers before the two men. As he stands back up, he drags the palm of one of his hands up his thigh and over his groin to cup his own manhood.

A small whine echoes in the bedroom as Jimin's gaze follows Namjoon's hand. His bottom lip disappears behind his teeth as he bites into the soft flesh. "Can I remove your briefs, hyung?"

"I'm feeling a little lonely and exposed, Jiminie," Namjoon says even as he grips the outline of his cock. He's hard and filling his boxers arching towards his right hip bone.

"Why don't you join him, baby?" Yoongi's voice breaks through the bubble that had just been Jimin and Namjoon for a moment. "Show Joon-ah he's not the only pretty man in the room."

As if permission has been granted, Jimin unbuttons his shirt and lets the fabric fall to the ground. He then undoes his pants and pushes them and his socks off his legs. Namjoon watches in awe as golden, toned flesh is revealed with the removal of each item of clothing. Jimin is fit, even if he's not as tall or broad as Namjoon. His skin looks warm and soft, making Namjoon's fingers tingle with the desire to touch.

What surprises Namjoon is the man isn't even bothering with the pretense of underwear. As Jimin stands up straight, he is completely nude. His own cock hangs hard and heavy between his legs, uncut with the foreskin still covering the glans. Namjoon's mouth waters as he takes in the other man's body. Jimin isn't small at all, and that really doesn't surprise Namjoon. Yoongi was always a bit of a size-king when it came to cock.

"Now may I?"Jimin asks again. He takes a tentative step forward, but doesn't reach out without permission. His eyes meet Namjoon's gaze and waits. Namjoon nods and Jimin beams at him before dropping his eyes to Namjoon's groin. Gently, he reaches out to take Namjoon's wrist and remove his hand.

Before even reaching for his underwear, Jimin lowers to his knees and sits back on his heels so he's level with Namjoon's crotch. He then reaches out and his fingers slip into the waistband of the black briefs. Slowly he peels the fabric down over Namjoon's hips. His cock springs free of the fabric and Jimin gasps seeing it bare for the first time, but that doesn't stop him from shoving the underwear all the way to Namjoon's ankles. It isn't that Jimin isn’t big, but Namjoon is definitely bigger. He's so aroused his member juts out from his body and could have nearly smacked Jimin in the face if he were any closer. The head of his cock is flushed red and a bead of precome swells up from just the gaze of two men on him. 

"That's what I remember," Yoongi says with almost pride from his seat. "You could hang a jacket off that rod."

"That's an exaggeration," Namjoon argues with a throaty laugh. 

Jimin is still kneeling before Namjoon, staring in wonder. His hands are running up and down Namjoon's thighs. "Yoongi wasn't kidding about you having a monster dick," he sighs. "I'm beginning to second guess myself."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," Namjoon reassures him. Instinctively he reaches out to pat Jimin on the head, his fingers taking a moment to thread through the younger man's bleached blonde locks. Jimin's eyes flutter shut and his head tilts back into the touch.

"I'm not a quitter," Jimin says softly, but it sparks a fire in Namjoon's belly that has been only a rolling heat before.

"Then I'm not going to stop you," Namjoon replies. With his hand in JImin's hair, he guides the man's face towards his cock.

Jimin's jaw drops open and his tongue lolls out to accept the head of Namjoon's sex. Even to get the head of his cock, Jimin's lips stretch wide around him. The wet warmth of Jimin's mouth brings a shiver down Namjoon's back and a groan from his mouth. Jimin takes as much into his mouth as can comfortably fit before he seals his lips and hollows his cheeks to suck.

"Fuck, Jiminie," Namjoon cries out, his fingers tightening around those blonde strands.

Yoongi gives a soft chuckle. "You're doing such a good job, baby," he encourages from his seat. "I think, even with the plug, you're going to have let Namjoon stretch you some more."

Jimin pulls off and a string of spit connects the head of Namjoon's cock to his red, shiny lips. His fingers dig into Namjoon's legs. "We used our biggest plug, but you might be right," he answers Yoongi. His eyelashes flutter and he looks up at Namjoon. "Will you stretch me hyung? Please?"

Honestly, it sounds like the best idea to Namjoon. He's so worked up and doesn’t want to come just from having the head of his cock suckled, but it could happen. He takes his hand from Jimin's hair and reaches for his hands instead. "Yeah, why don't we get you on the bed? You'll be more comfortable."

Namjoon helps Jimin from the floor and onto the bed. The younger man gets on his hands and knees by the edge of the bed with his ass pointed towards his boyfriend. He arches his back and Namjoon’s eyes fall to the round, blue jewel of the base of the plug snug between his plush cheeks. “So pretty,” Namjoon sighs, reaching out to brush his fingertips over the plug.

“He is,” Yoongi agrees, knowing what Namjoon really means.

Namjoon gently takes hold of the plug and twists it slowly to test how easily it moves. A groan is pulled from Jimin as the plug slides inside of him. Carefully, Namjoon pulls the plug from where it's nestled in between Jimin's cheeks. It comes out with little resistance, leaving Jimin's pink hole fluttering around nothing, trying to clamp down on it's previous fullness. They weren't kidding when they said they used a big plug. It was easily as wide as three of Namjoon's fingers at its broadest point.

"Where...?" Namjoon asks, turning to look at Yoongi he holds the plug up.

"Bedside table," Yoongi nods towards the small table on their side of the bed. When Namjoon glances over he sees that there is a bottle of lube, condoms, and a small hand towel laid out.

"You guys really are prepared, aren't you?" Namjoon marvels.

"If you didn't agree, we were still going to play," Jimin points out. He looks up to meet Namjoon's eyes. His cheeks are flushed red and his bangs are damp against his forehead.

Namjoon reaches out to brush his hair back from his forehead and smiles down at him. "Fair enough." He drops the plug on the towel before he grabs the bottle of lube and a condom. He moves back to the end of the bed where he tosses the condom onto the comforter near Jimin's knees and focuses on uncapping the lube to slick up his fingers.

He stands a bit to the side facing towards Yoongi, but looking at Jimin's ass. He drapes his arm across Jimin's lower back and brushes his lubed fingers around the puckered rim. Jimin's breath gets heavier as Namjoon strokes the sensitive skin, playing just around the edge. Namjoon looks up to catch Yoongi's eyes where he sits in his armchair just before slipping his first two digits into Jimin's tight warmth. The slide is easy thanks to the stretch of the toy. Jimin moans gently, but it’s Yoongi's reaction Namjoon is really watching.

Yoongi doesn't look away from Namjoon's eye contact, but his pale cheeks are a pretty pink in the light from the lamp at his side. His hands are still carefully folded in his lap, but Namjoon is beginning to suspect it's to hide how affected he is by the scene before him.

"Yoongi-hyung has great fingers, doesn't he?" Namjoon asks aloud as he slowly fucks his fingers in and out of Jimin. "Long and nimble and just right for pushing your buttons, if I recall." With no warning, Namjoon adds a third finger as he thrusts them into Jimin.

"Yes," Jimin moans. "But they aren't as thick as yours."

"Thickness isn't everything," Namjoon says softly. He leans down, eyes still locked on Yoongi, to press kisses over the curve of Jimin's ass. "But I guess I'm really here to prove that wrong, aren't I?" Namjoon parts his lips to take a small bite of Jimin's ass, worrying the flesh between his teeth.

"Fuck," Jimin and Yoongi groan at almost the same time.

Namjoon releases the skin and laves his tongue over the tender and pinkened flesh. "Oops," he says, realizing his mistake. "I didn't ask if marking you was okay."

"I'm okay with it," Jimin pants. Yoongi simply nods.

Namjoon feels the corners of his lips quirk up in a wicked smile. "Good. I think it'll be good for hyung to remember that I was here. Don't you think, Jiminie?" And just then he crooks his fingers, seeking that sensitive bundle of nerves deep inside Jimin. He must have hit it, because the man practically mewls as Namjoon's fingertips apply pressure in rapid twitches.

"If I remember correctly, Joonie, it was you who liked to wear my marks." Yoongi leans forward, his elbows resting on his knees.

"It's been a while," Namjoon says thoughtfully before closing his mouth over a fresh part of Jimin's ass. He sucks, working the skin between his teeth as he lets off of Jimin's prostate. Namjoon continues to work his fingers inside Jimin, stretching his walls to better accommodate him later. He migrates his mouth across Jimin's cheek, unwilling to move too far from his spot so that Yoongi can have the best view possible as he takes his boyfriend apart. Dark pink and red splotches bloom over Jimin's skin, up to his lower back and as far down as his thigh.

"Joon-hyung," Jimin finally stutters. "Please, I'm ready."

Namjoon hums. "I don't know. I think I should do another finger. What do you think, hyung?" He looks over at Yoongi.

"Let him use another finger, baby. We don't want to hurt you."

Namjoon's heart flips for a moment. We . Like it's Yoongi working with Namjoon to ruin Jimin, and in a way it is. Suddenly, Namjoon wants to take some of that power away from him. He wants to remind Yoongi what he left behind. All that fear of not living up to a memory of who he used to be is vanishing under his growing confidence. He was so inexperienced when he and Yoongi were dating. It's been long enough that Namjoon has grown into himself, in more ways than one, and it's time for Yoongi to realize that.

"O-okay," Jimin stutters, gyrating his hips so that he's fucking himself back on Namjoon's fingers.

Namjoon finally moves. Fuck Yoongi's view.

He takes his hand back for a moment so he can grip Jimin's hips. A firm twist and a push has Jimin falling onto the bed on his side. Namjoon grabs Jimin's ankle and hikes it up over his shoulder, the man flexible enough to accommodate the maneuver. He mouths along Jimin's ankle and shin as he grabs the lube to lube up his other hand. Without preamble, Namjoon takes Jimin's drooling cock in one hand and strokes him once before fucking into him with four fingers of his other hand.

Jimin throws his head back as he cries out from the stimulation. His back arches and his body stiffens as Namjoon continues to jack him off while stretching his hole wider on his fingers. "H-hyung, oh my god," Jimin gasps.

"You like that?" Namjoon practically growls. "Imagine how much better you'll feel with my cock splitting you open. Yoongi-hyung used to cry when I made love to him. Do you think you're going to cry, Jiminie, as I fuck your brains out?" Okay, maybe that only happened once, but still.

"Joon-ah," Yoongi gasps.

"Are you worried, hyung?" Namjoon glances over at Yoongi over Jimin's leg, his fingers pausing deep inside Jimin as he squeezes the base of his cock with his other hand. He rubs over Jimin's prostate pulling moans from the younger man as he meets Yoongi's dark eyes. "Worried I'm going to ruin your boyfriend? That my cock is the only one that'll do it for him from now on?"

Yoongi's lips are set in a thin line, but he doesn't respond. Namjoon almost thinks he doesn't move until he notices that one of Yoongi's hands has been palming at his own crotch.

"It's not how you remember, is it, hyung?" Namjoon asks.

"No," Yoongi says.

"Are you disappointed?" Namjoon challenges. Yoongi shakes his head. Namjoon shifts his gaze down to the man at his mercy. "What about you, Jimin? Is this what you were expecting?"

"B-better," Jimin sighs. "I'm ready, hyung. Please?"

"Ask Yoongi-hyung," Namjoon stops his ministrations and slowly pulls his fingers from within Jimin where his walls were squeezing down on them. He lowers Jimin's leg and the man flops onto his back, breathing heavy and covered in a light sheen of sweat. His head turns to look across at Yoongi.

"Can Namjoon fuck me now, baby?" Jimin asks, his eyes wide and pupils blown with desire.

Yoongi chews at his bottom lip as he looks from Jimin to Namjoon. For a second Namjoon wonders if he has pushed too far. If this isn’t what they wanted from him and Yoongi is about to say no. They'd promised anyone could stop this at any time. Namjoon sees that indecision in Yoongi's eyes, but he knows he's just guessing at why it's there.

"Hyung?" Namjoon asks softly, the edge out of his voice. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fuck," Yoongi blinks and shakes his head. "That was, fuck... that was so hot. I kind of got caught up in the moment."

Jimin pushes himself up onto his elbows to look at Yoongi better. "Do you want to stop, hyung?"

"No," Yoongi says, voice firm. "Can I touch myself? Do you mind?"

"Go ahead," Namjoon says, his heart thudding in his chest. It was thrilling, knowing that he was having such an effect on Yoongi. Even after all these years. Even if it's with his current boyfriend. That whatever they had wasn't completely in his head. That it was something Yoongi had felt some-sort-of-way-about enough to mention it to Jimin and get them to this point.

Jimin nods in agreement. "Don't hold back," he insists.

"Okay," Yoongi says, almost bashful. He leans back in his seat and undoes his fly as both Namjoon and Jimin watch. Yoongi sighs in relief as he reaches in and pulls his cock free. The head of his dick is flushed red and shiny with precome. He fits neatly in the palm of his own hand as he strokes himself loosely. His eyes glance up to find everyone else watching him. "Go on," he says, voice gruff again. "I know Jiminie wants to know what it's like to be split in two."

Jimin smiles and sits up. He grabs the condom and rips open the foil. Namjoon's hand flutters by his hip, not sure if Jimin is going to hand him the condom or slip it on himself. What he doesn't expect is for Jimin to pop the damn thing in his mouth. He gasps in surprise which causes Jimin to smile up at him. The man shifts to the end of the bed and grabs Namjoon's hips to keep him in place. He then lowers his mouth over the tip of Namjoon's cock, sliding the condom into place. He uses his lips to roll the condom on, but there's no way he is reaching all the way to the base. When he's gotten as far as he can, he pulls off leaving the condom slick and covered with spit. He then carefully rolls the condom the rest of the way down with his hands as he glances up at Namjoon. "How do you want me?" he asks, his voice low and seductive. Namjoon's member jumps at the sound and both Jimin and Yoongi give a quiet laugh.

Namjoon blushes and tries to shake off his embarrassment. Instead he looks for that wild, gruff Namjoon that had been in control earlier. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees again, but this time face Yoongi-hyung. I want him to see your face as I fuck you silly."

Jimin smiles and scrambles into position. His fingers hook over the edge of the mattress as he looks at Yoongi. The older man is still reclining in his seat, slowly stroking himself and watching the scene play out in front of him. Namjoon finally crawls onto the bed and positions himself behind Jimin. He rubs his hands off on his cock, leaving the excess lube there.

His eyes roam over Jimin's body. His beautiful back is arched, presenting his ass to Namjoon. He can't stop his hands that reach out to rub over those narrow hips then up his back traversing the firm muscles. He then runs the blunt edge of his nails down his back making him gasp and leaving quickly fading lines in their wake. "Ready?" Namjoon asks, taking his cock in hand to rub the tip against Jimin's sensitive rim.

"Yes," Jimin sighs, pushing back slightly forcing the blunt head of Namjoon's cock to nudge at the opening.

Namjoon grabs Jimin's hip with the other hand and makes sure he's lined up before glancing up. Yoongi is looking at Jimin, but that's not what Namjoon wants, or is it? He doesn't know anymore. He waits for a beat, watching Yoongi who is watching Jimin. Maybe this is the next best thing? If he can't watch Jimin's face, then maybe watching Yoongi reacting to Jimin is just as good.

Mind made up, Namjoon slowly presses into Jimin. It takes a moment for the widest part of his crown to pass Jimin's rim, but once it does it's like Jimin is pulling him in. His walls are hot and tight around his cock as he easily slips inside thanks to all their prep work. A wail of pleasure keens from Jimin, but all Namjoon can see is how Yoongi's eyes widen as he watches Jimin's face. Then his jaw slackens as his tongue lolls out to swipe along his bottom lip. His hand tightens around the cock in his hand as his pace quickens.

Namjoon seats himself inside Jimin before leaning over JImin’s back to cage the smaller man beneath himself. He presses kisses to Jimin’s back and shoulder blades while giving the man time to adjust. “Tell hyung how it feels,” he said in a low, gravelly voice to Jimin’s back. He raises his eyes to find Yoongi thumbing at the head of his own cock as he watches. 

“So full,” JImin sighs. 

Namjoon threads the fingers of one hand into the hair at the back of Jimin’s head and tugs firmly. He urges the man to lift his head and look at Yoongi. “Use your works to remind hyung how it feels.”

“It’s so much, hyung,” Jimin keens. “I’ve never felt so full in my life. I want him to fuck me, babe. Make him move.” 

“Joon-ah’s dick can be life changing,” Yoongi agrees. His gaze lifts to meet Namjoon’s and the look is hungry. Lust swirls in Namjoon’s gut as he feels Jimin try to grind back on his cock despite being trapped beneath him. 

Namjoon nips at the skin on Jimin’s back as he lets loose of the man’s hair. The blonde head falls forward as Namjoon’s hand slides down to grip his shoulder. His other hand on Jimin’s hip, Namjoon uses the leverage to drag his cock along those tight inner walls before snapping his hips forward and thrusting in again. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room as he builds up a pace, fucking into Jimin’s tight heat. Jimin’s breath is forced out as a sigh with each forceful thrust and it makes the blood in Namjoon’s veins race. 

“Fuck, babe!” Jimin screams, a hand shooting out towards Yoongi who sits too far away to reach.

“I know,” Yoongi says, his voice soothing and in complete polarity with the mood of the room. “He’s so big he can’t get off of your prostate, even if he tried. You can do it, baby.”

Namjoon growls. It feels strange being talked about like he’s not there. Like he isn't the one driving Jimin towards blissed-out mindlessness. He thrusts in deep and holds himself there, swiveling his hips as Jimin groans at the sensation. “Not enjoying it, Jiminie?” Namjoon asks before sucking an opened-mouth kiss over his shoulder blade. He wants to leave more proof that he’s here, doing this now. 

“No!” Jimin cries. “It feels so good. Too good.”

“Let’s show hyung how good you feel, okay?” Namjoon asks. Jimin nods and Namjoon can’t help the bit of pride swelling in his chest. He’d never imagined he’d ever have sex with Yoongi again, but having sex with Yoongi in the room seemed too out there to consider. Now it is time to show him what Namjoon can do with that time spent in the gym.

Namjoon sits up and pulls Jimin up with him so his back is flush to his chest. Jimin’s head falls back on his shoulder as he groans with the way Namjoon’s dick shifts inside of him. He trails a hand down Jimin’s chest and over his stomach. The skin is soft and warm under his finger tips before they wrap around the rigid cock standing at attention and leaking like a faucet. He sits back on his heels so that Jimin can rest against his front, his hand on Jimin’s hip before he starts pistoning into him and pulls a cry from the man. Namjoon’s eyes seek Yoongi's again, watching him watch them, even as Namjoon buries his mouth into the side of Jimin’s neck to bite and suck. Jimin’s skin is slightly salty with perspiration, but he smells sweet as Namjoon buries his nose into his neck. Almost like peaches. Namjoon wants to leave big, dark bruises that will be harder to hide after he’s gone. Yoongi’s hand is moving faster along his length and his other hand has fallen to tug and cradle his balls as he watches Namjoon ruin Jimin. 

“Fuck, fuck fuck!” Jimin screams before he’s coming, his release hitting the bedspread and coating Namjoon’s fingers. He clenches down on Namjoon so tightly Namjoon has to stop moving or he’s worried he’ll hurt the man. 

His teeth sink into the meat of Jimin’s shoulder and he squeezes his eyes to keep from letting his orgasm wash over him. He’s not done yet. He continues to stroke Jimin through his climax until the man is trembling at his touch. Only then does Namjoon let go of his softening cock. Slowly, Namjoon pulls out of Jimin and helps lay the man on his back across the bed. Jimin looks boneless and fucked out beyond Namjoon’s wildest imagination. Tears have even gathered in his lash line, though Namjoon had only been teasing when he asked if Jimin would cry. Namjoon rips the condom off as he kneels over Jimin’s panting form. 

“You did so good for me, Jiminie. How was it for you?” Namjoon teases, since the man is obviously spent and he’s still hard as a rock as he strokes himself. He loosely wraps his hand around his cock, stroking it lightly. 

“Yoongi-hyung was right,” Jimin sighed, his head tilting back to look up at Namjoon. “Your dick is amazing.”

“Yeah?” Namjoon smiles down at him. “Do you think he wants to remember how it feels? What it’s like to be on my cock?” Namjoon doesn’t look over, but he can hear Yoongi groan as the sound of his hand jacking off at top speed fills the quiet space. 

Jimin does look over towards Yoongi. His cheeks are flushed and hair is matted to his forehead from sweat and exertion as he smiles at his boyfriend. “I think he does,” he says softly.

“Too bad,” Namjoon says as he smiles sweetly down at Jimin. Jimin’s gaze snaps back to Namjoon, eyes wide in surprise. “This is all for you, right Jiminie?” He starts stroking himself faster, feeling the tension building in his belly as he looks down at this beautiful man. 

He intends to just come across Jimin’s stomach, but Jimin does the unexpected. He pushes himself up onto his elbows and sticks his tongue out towards the head of Namjoon’s cock. “Fuck, your lips are going to be so pretty covered in my come,” Namjoon growls. He rubs the tip of his cock over Jimin’ tongue and feels the wet heat shoot sparks of pleasure to the base of his spine. The building wave crashes over him as he strokes himself to orgasm, releasing all over Jimin’s tongue, lips, and cheeks. Jimin doesn’t look away and just maintains the most intense eye contact Namjoon has ever experienced. 

Spent and the thrill of the moment fleeting, Namjoon collapses back on his ass to sit on the bed. He’s panting, his heart racing, his mind swirling with what they’ve just done. Jimin falls onto his back as well as if all his strength has just felt him. 

The sound of tissues being pulled from a tissue box draws Namjoon’s attention to Yoongi. He’s not sure when, but the eldest came as well and is currently wiping his own come up off his hand and dick. When Yoongi looks up, he catches Namjoon watching him. He pulls a few more tissues and holds them up like a white flag of surrender. “May I approach the bed and clean Jiminie up?”

Namjoon blinks at him as he tries to process the question. Normally he likes to be the one to clean up and take care of his lovers, but this is a different situation isn’t it? Namjoon may have talked a big game about relegating Yoongi to the sidelines, but in the end this is Yoongi’s bedroom and Yoongi’s boyfriend. He can only nod in agreement. 

As Yoongi gets up to come closer, Namjoon instinctively finds himself crawling away to keep his distance. He’s only moved a short distance before a small, strong hand grabs his wrist and halts him. He looks down to find Jimin looking back at him and shaking his head. “Stay,” is all he says. 

Yoongi comes around the other side of the bed to avoid the mess Jimin made on the blanket so he can sit next to Jimin’s head. Now it feels like it’s Namjoon’s turn to sit and watch. Yoongi reaches out with the tissue in hand, but Jimin grabs his wrist with his other hand. He looks up at Yoongi. “Kiss me,” Jimin demands. 

Yoongi doesn’t even hesitate. He leans down to press his lips to Jimin’s regardless of the fact that Namjoon’s come still paints those full, red lips. An unfamiliar feeling stirs in Namjoon’s chest as he watches their kiss deepen. Yoongi’s tongue peeks out to run along Jimin’s, licking Namjoon’s release away before plunging into Jimin’s mouth. There is pride: pride that he made Jimin feel good, pride that he helped get Yoongi off, pride that Jimin didn’t immediately push him away. Still, there’s something more. A warmth that has little to do with the heat of desire and passion. He doesn’t even realize he’s made a sound until both men look at him. Jimin is smiling and Yoongi looks slightly surprised. 

“Did you just sigh?” Yoongi asks.

“Quite possibly,” Namjoon says. Yoongi chuckles and sits back to properly clean Jimin’s face before the come becomes dry and tacky.  

“So, that just happened,” Yoongi states as he wads up the tissues. 

Jimin tugs on both wrists that he still has in each hand, making both Yoongi and Namjoon lay down on either side of him. “Thank you,” he smiles warmly, looking from Yoongi to Namjoon and back. “Both of you. For indulging me.” 

“Indulging you? I thought this was for me,” Yoongi smirks. 

“Then, you’re both very welcome,” Namjoon interjects. “Looks like my work here is done.” He gives them both a warm smile before gently removing Jimin’s fingers from his wrist. Namjoon rolls to the side of the bed to look for his clothes. He’s definitely on the verge of overstaying his welcome in this scenario.

Jimin whines from behind him. “Can’t we keep him?” Namjoon glances over his shoulder with just his briefs in hand to find that Jimin has latched onto Yoongi’s side and is burying his face into his boyfriend's neck. “Please?”

“That could be complicated,” Yoongi says, his eyes looking over Jimin’s squirming form to Namjoon. 

“More complicated than watching your ex-boyfriend fuck your current boyfriend?” Namjoon points out.

Jimin rolls onto his back and looks over at Namjoon. “Why did you guys break up?”

Namjoon feels his euphoria plummet with the sudden shift in topic. He hears Yoongi mutter, “it was a long time ago.”

“It was,” Namjoon agrees, but he doesn’t have the courage to face the couple again. He continues separating his clothes from Jimin’s. “I was younger. Stupider. Didn’t think I deserved the good thing that I had.” He slips his underwear on up to his knees and then reaches for his jeans. 

“Namjoon,” Yoongi’s voice calls to him, but Namjoon can’t look. He’s afraid of what he’ll see in those sharp, dark brown eyes.

“I think, maybe things worked out the way they should have,” Namjoon says resolutely, even if it makes his heart ache a little. “You and Yoongi-hyung work really well together.” He addresses Jimin because it’s so much easier than acknowledging he’s having this conversation with Yoongi present. He slips into his jeans and stands to pull them and his underwear all the way up.

“Namjoon,” Yoongi says more forcefully. 

“You don’t have to leave,” Jimin’s sweeter voice chimes in.

“I think I do,” Namjoon says, turning to face the couple. They’ve both sat up but are still entwined together on their bed. In their bedroom. He fastens his fly and ducks down to pluck his shirt up off the floor. 

“Please don’t leave like this,” Yoongi asks. 

“Like what?” Namjoon tries to play dumb. “It’s kind of late. I should go.”

“Joonie,” Jimin, now the only naked man in the room, scoots across the bed to reach for him. “Stop. What’s wrong?”

“Wrong?” Namjoon asks, but it’s almost like a laugh. “Nothing’s wrong. We had fun, didn’t we? And now it’s done.”

“It doesn’t have to be done,” Jimin says, but it doesn’t feel seductive like it did earlier. It feels deeper than that. “We can talk about it.”

“I don’t think Namjoon is ready to talk,” Yoongi says gently and puts his hand on Jimin’s back. 

Namjoon feels so painfully transparent. Sure, he’s been friends with Yoongi all these years, but how is it that the man can still read him like a book. Perhaps even better than when they were dating. 

“Thanks for dinner,” Namjoon says, slipping his shirt on. “Have a goodnight.” Before Jimin can pout and make Namjoon change his mind, he darts out of the room. He slips his socks on before he shoves his feet into his shoes. He doesn’t even lace them up before he’s letting himself out the door. 

His heart is pounding as he makes his way home. He forgoes taking the bus and prefers to walk through the cool evening air to help cool off and work out this growing, anxious energy. Time seems to skip and before he knows it he’s walking through his front door. 

His roommate, Taehyung, squawks outloud and immediately separates from Jungkook where they were making out on the couch. “Hyung, hi! I thought you were already at home. In bed.” Tae’s fly is open and Namjoon can’t be bothered to check if he’s tucked in or not. Jungkook’s hands fly to his own crotch, but Namjoon couldn’t care less. 

“Going there now. Have fun. Be safe,” he mutters as he shuffles to his bedroom. He shuts the door behind him and collapses face first into bed. Everything - his feelings, the sticky sweat on his skin, the taste of Jimin on his lips, the itch in his fingers to reach for Yoongi again - can wait until tomorrow he decides. 


Tomorrow passes. 

The entire weekend fades from Namjoon’s perception of time.

Monday Namjoon goes to work, feeling silly he forgot his phone at home. 

Tuesday Namjoon finds his phone when he takes his laundry out of the dryer and realizes it was still in his jean’s pocket. 

Taehyung tries to talk to Namjoon Wednesday. “Joon-hyung, I got a text from Jimin. He says he hasn’t been able to reach you since you had dinner with him and Yoongi-hyung on Friday?”

“Oh, yeah,” Namjoon nods. “I accidentally washed my phone. I’m going to go get a new one this weekend.” Taehyung gives him a funny look, but then shrugs like this isn’t the worst thing Namjoon has ever done to a personal electronic. 

Thursday, Namjoon is researching phones to get when Taehyung comes home from work. “Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?” he asks as he brings a bag of groceries through the living room and towards the kitchen.

“Nothing,” Namjoon says without looking up.

“Cool, cool,” Taehyung calls from the kitchen. The sound of cabinets opening and closing follow soon after. “I’ve got a date with Jungkook.”

“Need me to be scarce?” Namjoon offers.

“No, we’ll go back to his place. You should just stay home,” Taehyung says as he leans in the doorway from the kitchen. “Seriously, just stay here. I’ll be gone all night.” 

Namjoon blinks at him. “Okay, have fun.” He smiles at Tae and goes back to looking at phones. Electronics are far more important to consider than anything else. Yup, nothing else to mull over. 


Friday Namjoon comes home from work and Taehyung is already gone on his date. There’s a note on the kitchen counter that there’s bibimbap in the fridge for dinner. Namjoon smiles and shakes his head. Taehyung’s too nice, sometimes, making sure Namjoon takes care of himself when he gets scatter-brained. And maybe he’s been a little flighty this week. 

He changes out of his work clothes and puts on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top to lounge on the couch. There’s a new nature documentary exploring the depths of the ocean he wants to watch and tonight seems the best time to do so. If Tae were home, they’d eat dinner together and watch some sort of animated movie that makes them both tear up. 

The mini automated submarine that houses the camera unit has just delved past the twilight zone when the doorbell rings. Namjoon pauses the documentary to go answer the door, unsure what it could be. He hasn’t ordered anything, but it could be a delivery for Tae. 

Instead of a package, Namjoon opens the door to Yoongi and Jimin standing there. They are standing side by side, dressed in casual clothes from their days: blue jeans, tshirts, light jackets. Namjoon blinks at them. “Oh, hi,” he says, feeling his heart seize in his chest. 

“Hey Joon-ah,” Yoongi says. “We haven’t been able to reach you.”

Namjoon shrugs. “I washed my phone by mistake.”

“Tae mentioned that,” Jimin nods. “But you didn’t check your email either.”

“Oh,” Namjoon feels his cheeks warm as his gaze drops. “I guess I forgot.”

Yoongi clears his throat. “Can Jimin and I come in?”

“Tae’s not home,” Namjoon says, as if that’s a reason to deny them entry.

“We know,” Jimin says softly. “Please, can we talk?”
Namjoon feels frozen in place. This is it. The moment he’s been not thinking about all week. He can say no, shut the door, and go back to his documentary. However, he knows that it won’t make the hollow pit that’s been building in his chest all week go away. No, he decides. Best to let them in and have the hole filled with gravel so he can start again. 

“Come on in,” Namjoon says and opens the door for them. He then turns to head back to the living room. “Want something to drink?”

“No, thank you,” Jimin says.

“We’re okay,” Yoongi agrees.

Namjoon just nods and grabs up the remote from the coffee table. He turns the TV off and then moves to the recliner so the couple can sit on the couch. Together. As he turns to sit down he finds that Yoongi and Jimin have followed him. He gives them a small smile and gestures for them to the couch as he sits down.

Yoongi sits closest to Namjoon this time, Jimin sitting next to him close enough their thighs are touching. Namjoon drops his gaze to his hands that are folded on his knee. He doesn’t know what to say, so he says nothing. He sits and he waits. 

“Will you look at us, for fuck’s sake,” Yoongi says, surprising Namjoon. Anger. He can deal with anger. He looks up at Yoongi, but it’s Jimin’s soft gaze that draws in attention. Jimin is gnawing on his bottom lip and looks worried, not angry. A glance to Yoongi shows an equally concerned face. Namjoon doesn’t know what to do with this.

“How have you both been?” Namjoon tries to be cordial.

“Upset,” Yoongi says frankly. “We haven’t been able to reach you all week.”

“I accidentally…” Namjoon begins but Yoongi holds up his hand to stop him.

“We know. You washed your phone, but it’s more than that. Isn’t it, Joonie?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” Namjoon’s heart sinks. He does know what they mean. He’s been avoiding them to avoid their rejection. 

“Namjoon,” Jimin says softly. “Why did you run away?”

“I didn’t run away.” Namjoon tastes the bitterness of the lie on his tongue even as he speaks it. “We had a lovely time after dinner, and it was time for me to go.”

“We didn’t want you to leave,” Jimin insists.

Namjoon shakes his head. “It was time for me to leave. I’d overstayed my welcome.”

Yoongi gives a short growl of frustration. “What makes you think that? Did Jimin or I do or say something to make you believe we wanted you to leave?”

“You didn’t have to,” Namjoon groans, his frustration boiling up to meet Yoongi’s. “I was in your bedroom, in your space, and you were done with me. There wasn’t anything left for me.” 

Jimin gasps. “Is that what you think of us? That we were just using you?” His naturally pouty lips twist into a frown and it hurts Namjoon’s heart to see. 

“No,” Namjoon tries to backtrack.

“Then what did you mean?” Yoongi’s voice is flat as he reaches over without looking to grab Jimin’s hand. He gives those small fingers a gentle squeeze.

“Just, I don’t know,” Namjoon admits, defeated. 

“You kept asking me if you were as I remembered,” Yoongi takes a deep breath. “What I remember the most was how you left. You shut down and you walked out the door. You decided that we had asked you to leave, and that’s fucked up. Just like when you decided our relationship was done. Do you remember that?”

Namjoon chews on his bottom lip. “I’m not the same person I was then, hyung. I didn’t feel like I belonged with you, so I let you go. It was stupid, but that’s what happened. I’m glad to still have you in my life. And through you I got to meet Jimin. And you’ve both been really good friends to me.”

Yoongi reaches out with his other hand and puts it on Namjoon’s fidgeting hands, stopping him. He holds Namjoon’s gaze as he speaks in a calm, even tone. “You say you're a different person than that twenty-one year old who left me, but that’s the exact same person who rushed out of our apartment last week. Don’t you see that?” 

The empty pit in Namjoon’s stomach starts to fill up, but not with gravel. The feelings that fill his chest are wet and sloshy and make him feel like he’s choking on them. His lip trembles as he shakes his head, but he can’t deny the truth of Yoongi’s statement. “I didn’t mean to,” he mutters.

“I know,” Yoongi says. He breaks eye contact with Namjoon to glance at Jimin. They exchange some sort of silent communication before Jimin nods and is sliding across the couch to make a gap between them. Yoongi looks back to Namjoon. “Come here,” he says as he pats the open space on the couch.

“That space isn't for me,” Namjoon says, but his voice sounds small even to his own ears.

“It is,” Jimin insists. “We are offering it to you, if you’ll just come over and take it. We want to talk with you.” 

There’s something about the way Jimin phrases the offer that feels like a floodgate has lifted. Namjoon feels himself pulled along with his emotions to stand and fill that space Yoongi and Jimin have made for him. He settles onto the couch between them and immediately he feels both of them reach for him. Jimin attaches to his side by wrapping both arms around his bicep and leaning into him. His head rests on Namjoon’s shoulder like that’s where it belongs. Yoongi stretches one arm around Namjoon’s shoulders across the back of the couch until he’s touching Jimin. His other hand grabs Namjoon’s and twists their long fingers together. 

“How do you feel?” Yoongi asks.

Namjoon listens to Yoongi’s words and tries to examine his feelings. “Full,” he says first, because it feels true. He feels like he’s about to burst, but he can’t tell from what. “Warm.” Yoongi and Jimin’s body heat wraps him in the most comforting warmth he’s ever felt. “Safe.” 

“See?” Jimin smiles up at Namjoon. “You fit.”

“I do, don’t I?” Namjoon says as a sob builds in his throat. All these years of feeling separate. Of feeling not enough for anyone. Of only trying to be enough for himself. Tears spill down his cheeks as those feelings leak out of him and he discovers he’d been trying so hard for nothing. Yoongi and Jimin always make him feel safe. And enough. And like he fits. He just never gave himself the chance to feel it. He used their other friends as buffers, but he never realized he was doing that. It took Jimin’s not so subtle pushing for Namjoon to step into the space that Yoongi and Jimin had made for him. “What now?” he asks. 

Jimin reaches up to brush away Namjoon’s tears, a soft smile on his face. “Whatever you want to have happen. Will you let Yoong-hyung and I make you feel better?”

Namjoon sobs and nods as Yoongi’s hand lifts from Jimin to run through Namjoon’s hair at the back of his head. “Shh, we’re here,” Yoongi says softly. “Why don’t we finish watching that ocean documentary you had on? Then we can eat dinner together. And then we can talk. We don’t have to figure out everything right this instant. 

“I’d like that,” Namjoon says, his tears already slowing. “Thank you, for not giving up on me.”

“It’s been how many years?” Yoongi says with a small smile. “I’ve never given up on you. It just took finding someone else to help me realize that. Then, together, we came for you.”

Jimin lifts his head to kiss Namjoon’s cheek. “We’re going to take care of you. Please trust us?”

Namjoon smiles at Jimin. “I do,” he says and ducks down to give Jimin a quick, chaste kiss on the lips. He then turns his head to find Yoongi waiting. “I trust both of you.” He gives Yoongi an identical kiss. Then the three of them settle into the couch together to finish the documentary.