Actions

Work Header

Accident But Not A Mistake

Summary:

Atsumu is the next leaders of the Inarizaki pack. Kiyoomi is the blacksmith favored by the head of Itachiyama.

Barely any plot mostly smutt...

Notes:

Please be kind this is my first time posting smutt soooo.... Enjoy!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Winters were cold and despite everything the provence of Itachiyama was prosperous and thriving. Sakusa Kiyoomi was born to a family of low standing, having to work in his family's blacksmithing shop. It was unusual for an Omega to be in a laborious job, most Omega's chose to have simpler jobs the flower shop, bakery and food stands but his family had been mostly Alphas and betas Kiyoomi had been an anomaly born Omega.

The talk of the town was that there were going to be royalty visiting from Inarizaki, the Miya family were known for the land they held and the fact that the majority of their family were alphas. Only the chosen mates were either beta or Omega which was rare but showed the strength of their genes.

Kiyoomi didn't pay much attention to the talk, he chose to stay in the solitude of his forge. The heat was comforting, the repetitive striking of Iron and other metals were soothing and despite being a forge it was neat and as tidy as one could have a shop. The forge was open for people to stop by and observe, his cousin would often stop in and bring him materials and even orders for various tools, weapons and his favorite jewelry. So sue him he enjoyed the delicate craft of bending and shaping precious metals from raw form to intricate delicate pieces to be fawned over.

The day started out as normal, a simple but hearty breakfast and a packed spread for lunch and some dinner waiting for when he would drag himself back home to end his day. The sky was still dark when he started his forge needing ample time to get the heat to a steady temperature, without the heat he was bundled in furs to stave off the chill. The sun barely peeking above the horizon when the coals and wood glowed hot enough the let a wave of heat wash over the tall male, his wavy hair pulled into a small tail that barely managed to be banded. Kiyoomi sighed and took the furs off and folded them neatly to set them on the chair beside his small break table.

The tall male wore all black, the fabric just loose enough on his body to move in but tight enough to keep from getting caught in the flames. He had dark brown bracers on his forearms and a matching brown corset brace that helped reduce the ache from the day. He made his way back to his works in progress and started the most urgent order, zoning out as he let his focus be completely taken over on his craft.

He took a small break as the metal was heating, moving to wipe his brow with one of the many towels he stored on his table. "Kiyo~!!" He heard the call before he saw his cousin, his dark eyes lifted to the street where people were walking about. He spotted his cousin, nodding lightly as he moved to the edge of his shop.

"Hello Motoya… Did you have an order for me?" He asked easily watching his cousin beam up at him the soft scent of almonds and honey wafted to his nose, the familiar scent comforting and welcome compared to the smell of ash and oak that clung to him while he was in his sanctuary.

"Nope, just curious to see if you've seen the talk of the town yet?" The shorter brunette asked with a grin, "the Miya twins are walking around with Iizuna." He said casually.

Kiyoomi snorted softly, "no, you are my only visitor so far." He said and rolled his wrists to stretch them out, "and you know I don't care about the politics of the village." He added as he made his way back to the heated iron.

"Kiyo!" He heard the whine from his cousin and chose to continue with his work, "you should care! Well not about the politics but the visitors…" Motoya said knowing better than to intrude in the others space.

"Why? They aren't buying my wares so I really couldn't care less." He said as the sound of iron striking iron filled the small space.

"They could if you set up things instead of hide back here… Let me set out things so when they come by, cause you are the best blacksmith around you can swindle them out of their coin." Motoya teased and When he got no objection the smaller male started to set up the display table and went in the shop to grab the finest crafted wares to set out for when the tour would eventually come their way.

Kiyoomi found that indulging Motoya was easier than fighting so he let him have his way, his cousin was the only one that went out of his way to visit and check on him. "You have to sell things then if you set it out." He called as he continued to work.

"Fine! Just let me have that pretty ring you made last month!" Motoya called as he started to draw people to the small set up with his natural charm.

It was around lunch, late lunch when Kiyoomi finally took a break. The iron he was working on was cooling slowly on the anvil as he moved to the table to sit and start eating. There was a boisterous laugh that drew his attention from the small meal in front of him, his gaze lifting to see two matching faces and the familiar face of their village heir. He took in their features, matching except the hair, one dark brown and swept to the left while the other had partially golden locks swept to the right. Matching faces but the color of the eyes were not as identical, the darker haired one looked like his eyes were hinted with silver while the other had hints of gold just like the hair.

"Kiyo! Come say hello to your customers!" Motoya called though he didn't even glance at his cousin.

Kiyoomi sighed and set his food aside, cleaning his hands before approaching the table. He didn't hide his height and was slightly amused to find he was taller than the visiting twins, he was glad his scent was hidden by the smoke making it hard to distinguish his orientation. "Hello." He said simply nodding to Iizuna, "did you have questions or can I go back to my lunch?" He asked easily as he glanced to the two as the scent of posturing alphas grew stronger.

"Don't mind Kiyo, he's never been good with people." Motoya apologized and swatted at his cousin, "Atsumu and Osamu were admiring your handy work." He tried again and smiled brightly though Kiyoomi could see it was directed to the dark haired twin alpha.

"Yer work is good, better than some of tha smithies we 'ave back home…" Osamu said and picked up one of his rings.

"Dunno… Seems kinda shoddy if ya ask me." Atsumu said as he picked up one of the daggers set out, lightly weighing it in his hand.

"I assure you nothing I have is shoddy." Kiyoomi said easily his jaw set firmly as he pinned his gaze on the shorter alpha, his hands moving to his hip, "if you wish to insult me at least make it believable." He said smoothly.

"Kiyoomi is actually the one that makes all of our weapons, the ones that we would be trading you if we can come to an arrangement." Iizuna countered with an apologetic smile to Kiyoomi and back to the two visitors.

Osamu punched his twin hard, "don' be a dick Tsumu." He hissed, "sorry fer him, he's been grouchy cause he got rejected by someone he fancied." He said and pulled out some coins and offered them to Motoya for the ring, ignoring his twin's sputtering protests.

"Hard to believe…" Kiyoomi said and turned around to go back to work, ignoring the smell of thunderstorms and oak. The smell was not Iizuna he knew for a fact so it had to be the pouting blonde.

"Thank you for stopping by, were going to the pub later maybe a neutral ground will be a better place to talk?" Iizuna offered with a smile.

"We'll be there." Motoya said quickly smiling brightly, "after all you need to discuss business with Kiyo right?" He added hoping to get more time to talk to the darker haired alpha.

Kiyoomi huffed and glared at his cousin but held back the insult as he saw how he was looking at the alpha. "... Fine." He agreed reluctantly and started to focus on what he was doing.

The group finally made their leave and the ability to breathe easier came with it. "Kiyo I think I'm in love." Motoya said with a swoon as he sat at the table and picked at the left over food knowing that no one would risk stealing from their shop.

"Really… Couldn't tell you were practically throwing yourself at Osamu." He said smoothly.

"Kiyo! I was not!" The brunette pouted but smiled, "you know Iizuna was watching you the entire time… Why don't you let him court you? He's sweet on you." Motoya asked gently, his eyes pinned on his cousin.

Kiyoomi sighed softly, "he's sweet but I'm not looking to settle and start a family… I know he is looking for that since he'll be taking over." He said and looked out to where the light was starting to fade.

"You aren't getting younger…" The brunette teased but understood, his cousin hated the social stigma of being an Omega. "And you know some people aren't as lucky to get to choose their mates." He added.

"I know… But I want to be a spinster." He said with a small smile, "the cool uncle that makes YOUR pups daggers and blades." He said easily as he started to clean up, "go get ready I'll meet you at the pub after dinner." He said and shooed his cousin away.

"You better or I'll drag you out… Oh! Wear something nice." Motoya said as he got up and started to put away the unsold wares. "Bye Kiyo!" He called once done.

Kiyoomi sighed softly and finished up cleaning, looking around one last time before he locked up and made his way back to his home. Carefully he started to clean up, with the grime of the day washed off he finally was able to smell his own scent, bergamot and vanilla filling the washroom.

After his bathing and a small amount of preening he went to his closet and picked out a simple pale shirt with a high collar and black pants, he paused and picked out a black and gold corset to pull the look together. He pulled on his boots, lacing them before he put on and tightened the corset to help with the aches of his job.

After he finished he pulled on his cloak and a pair of gloves before heading out, making his way to the rowdy pub, he hated the pub honestly but he promised Motoya he would go and Motoya though smaller, would drag him out to socialize. With a final breath he pushed the door to the pub open and looked around to find his cousin, he spotted Motoya and made his way over to him, grateful that Motoya had taken a corner booth away from the crowd.

With easy strides he made his way over to the brunette, "hello Motoya." He said and slid off his cloak to neatly hung it on the rack beside them.

The smaller Omega smiled brightly, "Kiyoomi you actually came, I thought I was going to have to come get you." He said and looked over his cousin with a nod of approval at his appearance. "You look nice, if not a bit boring." He joked before he gestured for the other to sit.

With a careful ease Kiyoomi made his way into the seat across from his cousin, reaching for the extra mug and bottle of ale that Komori had sitting out for him, "there is an elegance in simplicity… Better than looking like a peacock." He said as he eyes his cousin's vibrant attire, noting the wide neck shirt that showed off his unmarked throat. "Desperation isn't a good look on you." He added with a small quirk of his lips, grateful his own shirt covered his neck completely. With ease he poured himself a bit of the ale and relaxed in the seat, watching his cousin close.

Motoya laughed softly, "so sue me for having a healthy desire to find a companion… It's more natural than wanting to be alone your entire life." He mused with a grin, his eyes brightening when the twins along with a third they had not been introduced to before came through the door.

Kiyoomi hummed softly and sipped his drink, not bothering to say anything as Motoya slid from his seat to go to the bar to order another bottle of ale and easily snagged the three visitor's attention despite the obvious curiosity that the other patrons were showing. Komori gestured to the booth where Kiyoomi was sitting and by the smiles and copies amount of alcohol being purchased it was clear that the three would be joining them. Kiyoomi didn't want to be social but if he would be working with the heirs in a way or another it wouldn't hurt to have some working relationship with the future leaders. He could smell the alphas before he saw them. One he assumed was the blonde, smelled like a storm amongst a forrest, it was a pleasant smell if he was being honest. The darker haired one smelled more like oak and a fine whiskey… It was obvious why Motoya was drawn to that one it was a soothing but strong scent. The third, a tall male that had foxlike eyes and a bored expression… He must have been a beta because the only scent lingering on his skin was the smell of soap.

Kiyoomi watched the four approach the table, his eyes taking in their appearances. Atsumu was wearing a fine tunic of burgundy that in all honesty looked good against his complexion and a pair of dark trousers that unfairly accentuated his thighs. Osamu wore a similar type shirt but the color was onyx black that made the silver in his eyes stand out, his pants were a rich chocolate color. The last male had a simpler long sleeve shirt that laced in the front, the color reminded him of tempered steel and his pants like Atsumu's were a deep black. Kiyoomi's eyes hooded as he looked at the three noting the slightly confused faces on the twins. He figured both had assumed he was an alpha but now, there was no doubt that his soft scent was omega even if the sharp scent of bergamot was more present.

"Kiyo, you remember the twins and this is their guard Rin." Motoya said as he sat, gesturing for the three to sit as he set the rest of the bottles down on the table.

"Yes, I remember being insulted earlier." The wavy haired male said with a small smirk, sipping his drink and noting that Atsumu chose to sit beside him after sharing a silent conversation with his twin. Osamu slid into the seat beside Komori letting Rin take his other side.

"Yeah… Sorry bout that…" The blonde said softly and turned his head, their eyes meeting and it was far more noticeable the amber gold color swirling in Atsumu's eyes. "Yer work is really good I was just being an ass." Atsumu admitted as he picked up his mug and drank from it slowly.

"I know my work is good, that's why it didn't bother me." Kiyoomi stated and set his own drink down, noting the ring on the beta's finger as the one Osamu had bought earlier from him. He glanced to Motoya who didn't even seem phased as he chatted with the other two. "Was Iizuna joining us or did he get caught up?" Kiyoomi asked easily, business was the only reason he had agreed to come out.

"He should be here." Osamu said easily, glancing to Kiyoomi before going back to his conversation with the other two.

Another reason Kiyoomi hated the pub was all the scents that mingled together, he hated smelling the flirty scent coming off his cousin and the surprisingly receptive scent from the dark haired twin. "Motoya can you please control your scent you're giving me a headache." He lied easily, not wanting to endure the flirty scent.

Motoya pinned his cousin with a flat gaze, "I know what I'm doing." He said boldly, smiling as he looked back to the two.

"Seriously guys ya stink…" Atsumu added with a pointed glare at his twin, "Rin yer not bothered??" He asked calling his brother out via his boyfriend.

"Why? Motoya is hot, not like I wouldn't join." He said evenly, fixing the older twin with a bored look. There was a soft blush that crossed Moyoya's cheeks but the smile was easy across the Omega's lips.

"Mind your own business Tsumu." Osamu added and kicked his twin's shin, causing Atsumu to yelp and growl.

"Yer that one being gross." The blonde snapped back, kicking Osamu back.

Kiyoomi sighed softly, hating the overwhelming scents, "can everyone just stop…?" He asked and used the back of his hand to cover his nose and mouth, trying to ignore the clashing scents of alphas. His body shifting away from the clashing scents, he hated having such a strong sense of smell.

Atsumu clenched his jaw and sighed, "sorry Omi." He said and calmed his scent, shifting away to give Kiyoomi more space.

The wavy haired male blinked and looked at Atsumu, "no… That's not my name." He said and actually pouted at the blonde, "it's Kiyoomi." He said seriously, "never call me that." He added, his pout deepening when Atsumu laughed at him.

"Seems like everyone's getting along." Came Iizuna's easy tone, "sorry for being late, I had some business to handle." He said and looked at the booth and instead grabbed a chair to sit at the end.

Kiyoomi sighed softly, "finally, can we talk business so I can go home?" He asked as he took a drink from his glass, his eyes noting the sheepish look on Iizuna's face.

"Right… Well I was thinking… Logically since you're the only blacksmith in the village, whatever trade we come up with you would have to fulfill it… It could be a lot of work." The sandy haired alpha said as his gaze never left Kiyoomi, "I didn't think you would actually come." He said gently and sat down his eyes looking around the table.

"So you didn't even really need me here?" Kiyoomi asked with a light pout, hunching a bit to get as far from the others as he could despite being trapped in the booth.

The sandy haired male smiled, "no, but it's nice to see you out…" Iizuna said gently as he kept his eyes on the tall omega.

Kiyoomi frowned, "I'll be taking my leave then." He said and lightly nudged Atsumu with his foot as a way of asking him to move. The blonde smiled softly, "can't ya stay a bit longer? You dressed nicely just ta talk business now ya can have fun." The blonde countered.

Kiyoomi was odd by nature, everyone said it but there were some things even he wasn't far off from normal. Like the way the others smile disarmed his anxiety and made him want to stay and put up with the others… Maybe not well into the night but at least until his glass was empty. "...Fine but it's only to finish my drink." He said and took a sip from said cup.

Komori paused his flirting and watched his cousin, smirking before he started to regale the others of his childhood with his cousin. As the night went on there was never a silence between shared stories, the twins offering stories to torment the other while their guard added things when inaccurate. Kiyoomi really hadn't been paying attention to his drink, the glass had never seemed to empty and he hadn't noticed Komori filling it up when he was distracted. So that left them shambling out of the pub far later than planned, a rowdy group of Alphas and the omega cousins in a otherwise peaceful street. With alcohol in his blood and his steps wobbly he shifted to press into Atsumu's side, "I hate Motoya please make a note of it." Kiyoomi mumbled though it was a lie as they walked around, his hand gently gripped Atsumu's sleeve when he realized they were heading away from his own home. "Not that way." He said low and smooth, his eyes hooded deeper as they met the others amber hues. "I'm that way." He said and tipped his head toward the direction of his home.

Atsumu paused and looked ahead to where the others had gone and looked back to Kiyoomi, "oh… Lead the way then." He said huskily, shifting his hand to lightly touch the Omega's hip. With out thought the wavy haired men led Atsumu back toward his home, his shoulder pressed against the alpha's. "You don't smell awful." He said easily, keeping the contact even as he got to his door. With alcohol in his system he fumbled to get his key, unlocking it and pulling Atsumu inside. He turned and was chest to chest with the slightly shorter man, his dark eyes sizing up the alpha before he stepped back and unhooked his cloak and tossed it aside without a care, it would be tomorrow Kiyoomi's problem. "Help me?" He asked as he gestured to the laces on the corset, looking over his shoulder at Atsumu before looking away.

Atsumu looked over Kiyoomi's body, everything on the omega was strong, the only delicate feature was the waist sinched by the corset. Atsumu approached him slowly, his touch at first was barely noticeable, a soft press against the fabric before there was a tug to the laces that pulled a sharp catch of breath from the omega. As the corset loosened, along with it was the ability to breathe deeper. In hindsight it was a mistake because the first deep breath Kiyoomi took carried the scent of want.

Atsumu's scent was heady and it practically wrapped around him. Kiyoomi let out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes, "hurry up." Kiyoomi said thickly, almost arching back into Atsumu as he felt hands slide more firmly around his ribs to start unhooking the clasps.

"Bossy." The blonde chuckled and dipped his head to take a deep breath of the others scent before he placed a barely there kiss behind Kiyoomi's ear, "yer really something." He said deeply, dropping the corset when the last clasp was open and slid his hands to the taller man's hips to pull him back so the nicely shaped ass was pressed intimately against him.

Kiyoomi hummed and felt the slow flush of alcohol turn to a flush of desire, "somehow I don't think you mind." He said and turned his head, his hand lifted to cup Atsumu's cheek and turned his head so their lips could meet in a slow kiss, both testing the waters before a low growl passed the wavy haired males lips. Breaking the kiss he turned so he could face Atsumu again, his hands moving to unclasp the blonde's furred cloak and let it fall with a heavy thud.

"I don't mind." Atsumu agreed when his brain finally caught up, now free of the cloak he moved his hands to start freeing the others shirt from his pants.

"I figured or you would have left." He mused and hooded his eyes, his hand lifted so he could gently brush his thumb over Atsumu's cheek, "freckles… Cute." He said softly, watching a faint blush bloom under his thumb. "You are a strange alpha." He said easily, no teasing or judgement in his tone as he kissed the blonde again finding the taste of the others lips just as intoxicating as the liquor that still lingered on his tongue.

Atsumu huffed and slid his hand to start opening the buttons of Kiyoomi's shirt, deepening the kiss as he pressed his hands past the fabric and onto the others skin. "You'd kick me out if ya didn't like it." He said as he pushed the pale fabric off Kiyoomi's shoulders, his eyes looking over the fair skin speckled with a constellation of moles and some silvery scars. His amber eyes darkening with desire at the bare skin, stepping closer to kiss his collarbone and to the hollow of Kiyoomi's throat.

The taller male let out a low sigh, tipping his head back a bit. "Can you hurry up?" He breathed and pulled at Atsumu's shirt and separated them to toss the fabric aside, getting no warning as Atsumu turned them and pinned Kiyoomi to the wall. "If that's what ya want." He said and knelt in front of the other as he started working Kiyoomi's pants open, moaning as the scent of arousal and slick hit his nose practically tasting the thick scent. "Fuck yer so wet aren't ya?" He practically growled and roughly pulled the fabric down and eyed the others dripping cock, his tongue moved to lick the dewy pearl from the tip.

Kiyoomi moaned and arched his hips, "f-find out." He breathed and watched Atsumu with desire as he moved his hands into Atsumu's hair. His head tipped back and lost sight of the blonde, but the feeling of searching fingers across his thigh and around to the firm swell of his ass had him shivering with anticipation. He shifted to spread his thighs, the fabric of the hastily pulled fabric only allowing him so far but it was enough to welcome the others fingers closer.

Atsumu nuzzled the taller man's hip, his mouth gently nipping his pale skin to leave a soft red mark, while it wasn't enough to draw blood, it was enough to satisfy his desire to leave Omi with a symbol of his passion. His hand slid down to tease the others slick ring, his own cock throbbing and straining at the feel of the heat and amount of slick that the omega was producing. "Yer soaking… Fuck Omi." He breathed and easily shifted to engulf the others cock with his mouth as his finger easily pressed into the gripping wet heat.

"Aahhnn! Fuck Atsumu." Kiyoomi keened, unsure if he should push deeper into the blondes mouth or down on the finger that left him needing more. His lips parting and his hands tightened their grip as he looked down at the other with desire, "more… Please." He breathed softly, pulling Atsumu's head back and noting with satisfaction the other looked just as desperate as he felt.

Atsumu swallowed and looked up at Omi, "what do you need?" He asked thickly, adding another finger to the slick heat groaning at the tightness around his digits. His other hand moved to his pants, unclasping the buttons and shifting so he could free himself. He could smell his own scent thick in the air, there was no hiding his lust and desire for the taller man. "Let me fuck ya… Please Omi." He breathed and stood, almost pouting as he pulled his hand back.

Kiyoomi swallowed hard, "fine… But I'm not presenting to you." The wavy haired man said smoothly, glancing down at Atsumu's cock shivering at the feel of another wave of arousal making him leak more slick. He grabbed Atsumu's wrist and pulled him to his room, shoving him to the bed before he took the time to get his boots off and finish undressing so he stood fully bare before the still half dressed alpha.

Atsumu sat up to take his boots off, his hands clumsy as he started openly at Omi's bare body. "Yer really sexy…" He said huskily, pushing off his pants the rest of the way before he reached for Omi's hip and pulled him so he was straddling Atsumu's hips. "Ya didn't wanna present so… How 'bout ya ride me?" He asked, smoothly rocking his aching cock against the slick heat.

The taller man smirked and rocked his hips slowly, lifting them to grasp Atsumu's cock and stroked him teasingly. "Lazy alpha… You'll make me do all the work." He said huskily, a smirk crossing his lips as he leaned in to kiss Atsumu hard to distract him as he guided the other to his wet heat, before sinking down easily despite the minimum prep that had actually happened.

Atsumu moaned low into the others mouth and pulled Kiyoomi down so their hips met in a firm and deliciously wet press. "You're enjoying it." Atsumu said and dug his fingertips into the soft skin, his eyes looking to where their hips joined. With ease he fell back to the bed, looking up at the flushed man over him. The ruddy pink stained Kiyoomi's cheeks and traveled to his throat was an arousing vision, only adding to it was the sight of Kiyoomi's flushed and dripping cock.

The wavy haired male took a moment to pause, feeling so deliciously full. Sure maybe Atsumu was a bit reserved but he was nicely endowed so that when Kiyoomi started lifting and dropping his hips in a slow rhythm, the intimate caress of their joined bodies was sending slick practically gushing with each roll of his hips. "Yes… Atsumu." He whispered, letting his head fall back and eyes close as he gripped Atsumu's thick thighs to balance himself.

The blonde swallowed hard and watched Kiyoomi ride him, it felt as if the other was just using him for his own pleasure and fuck it was hot. He steadied the taller male before he started to snap his hips to meet the others thrusts, the surprised gasp turned moan only spurred him on. Atsumu sat up and paused them, rolling the other till he was over the omega. He braced his weight carefully over Kiyoomi before snapping his hips into the other's heat. "Fuck yer gorgeous…" He growled and kissed Omi's throat, his other hand rubbing along his side and into the silky waves.

Everything felt hot, pleasure was easily the only thing that Kiyoomi was focusing on. He hooked one leg around Atsumu's hip and bucked into Atsumu, gasping and shuddering at the feel. "H-harder… I'm not going to break." He snapped and reached up to grab Atsumu's hair and pulled him into a hard kiss, unable to suppress the moans pulled from his lips.

Not one to leave a lover unsatisfied Atsumu kissed Kiyoomi just as hard and took a few moments to savor the closeness before taking Kiyoomi's wrists in one hand and used the other to push the unhooked thigh up to the others chest allowing him to get deeper as well as fuck him as hard as the omega wanted. He could feel the heat pooling in his loins, his knot growing and catching gently on the others quivering ring.

The added force of Atsumu's hips and the feel of the growing knot pressing into him was enough to have his orgasm slam into him, a cry of bliss tore from Kiyoomi's lips as he arched and tensed. His untouched cock throbbing as he came all over himself, his chest heaving as he felt Atsumu fuck him through his orgasm. The last thrust sealed them as Atsumu moaned Kiyoomi's name and filled the omega, his body pressing and holding onto Kiyoomi as he kissed the other heatedly. "So beautiful, amazing… Omi." He whispered softly and released the others wrists and thigh, rubbing Kiyoomi's hip and up his sides as he tried to even out his breathing and not focus on the small quivering spasms around his cock.

The dark eyed male was almost asleep under the other, his hand lightly rubbing over Atsumu's biceps. "You are heavy." He murmured gently, his body gradually relaxing under the alpha.

Atsumu nuzzled Omi's throat and left little kisses on his throat and collarbones, "thought ya wouldn' break." He teased and shifted to gently roll them so Kiyoomi was now on his chest. His hands stroking the dark curls and down his shoulders pausing to rest on his low back.

"Break no but I can be crushed." He muttered and waited, it wasn't too unbearable being able to use the Alpha as a pillow until the other had gotten soft allowing Omi to ease himself off Atsumu and stand to make his way to his bathroom. "Come wash up… Or leave." He called as he got some water from his bucket and dipped a cloth in the cool water, shivering at the cold contrast of temperatures.

"Can't ya just let me wear my pants and wash tomorrow?" The blonde pouted but followed and glared at the chilly water, "this is mean." He said as he took the clean towel and soaked the rag to clean as directed.

They washed further in silence before going back to the bed, "you'll leave when I do." He said simply and got under the sheets and let Atsumu join him.

"Yer tha boss " Atsumu agreed and leaned to kiss Kiyoomi softly before curling up to spoon the taller male as they both settled in and drifted to sleep.

Chapter 2: Chapter 2

Summary:

Tiny bit of plot but more smutt...

Chapter Text

Morning came far too early; his head was pounding and everything ached. It wasn't until the heat of the body behind him and heady scent filled his nose did he remember that he had a bedmate, he sighed and rolled into his stomach, his eyes taking in the others face. His nose scrunched at the drool on his pillow, slowly he leaned up on his elbows and watched the blonde before poking his cheek. "Wake up…" He said easily, amused by the snort and jolt as the other looked around with confusion.

It was surreal waking up in the others bed, really Atsumu had a lot to drink and genuinely hadn't planned for their romp. "Whyyyy??" He whined and looked at Kiyoomi, "can't ya let me sleep a bit longer?" He asked and rolled toward Omi, his hand sliding to grip the others ass.

The taller male looked unamused and shooed away the others hand as he got up, shivering as he went to tend the fire so he could start getting ready for his day. "No, I'm sure you can't afford to stay. You're busy aren't you?" He asked implying the others were probably worried about the missing twin.

Atsumu paused at that, "guess so… Were here for another week… Would ya let me come by again?" He asked carefully, observing the other as he moved around.

Kiyoomi paused and stood taller, looking back at the blonde still swaddled in his blankets. "Maybe…" Kiyoomi said with no definitive answer, tending to the fire and putting on a kettle for water. "You'll have to stop by and ask… Discretion would also be appreciated." He added and turned back to Atsumu.

The blonde laughed, "trust me I don' wanna tell Samu… Secret's safe with me." He said as he unbundled and got out of bed and gathered his clothes. "Yer not gonna be pissed 'im not sticking roun?" He asked carefully and watched Kiyoomi.

"Why? We had sex it's not like I expected more." Kiyoomi said simply, "and if you do expect more then maybe you shouldn't come back." He said bluntly but there was a gentle tone to suggest he wasn't trying to be cruel.

Atsumu smiled gently, "trust me… I wasn' even expecting the sex… I don' have a problem with just messin' aroun as long as it won' affect ya workin with me in the future." The alpha said easily and buttoned his pants and approached Kiyoomi.

The wavy-haired male nodded, "I don't have an issue with casual." He said and watched Atsumu, despite having a hangover and not even getting to wash up yet he allowed the other to give him an easy but chaste kiss.

"Works for me… I'll swing by tomorrow if that's okay, busy day and night after all." Atsumu said easily, moving from Omi as he pulled on his shirt and started getting his shoes on.

"Come by after dark… I do have a business to run after all." Kiyoomi said smoothly and looked away from Atsumu to continue his routine, "later Omi!" He heard the alpha call out offering the other a simple 'goodbye' before going to clean up better than he had the prior night. To say he was thrown off was a bit of an understatement, he was starting his day completely wrong and it was bothering him.

Once the alpha left Kiyoomi sighed and shuffled back to bed, falling back into the mattress and blankets as he groaned and just took a moment to assess the aches in his body. He felt maybe he had some bruising on his hips but nothing severe enough to hinder his work, he would just work on his easier trinkets. With his resolve intact he truly started his day after he changed and washed his sheets, feeling better when he had his bed in order and free of Atsumu's scent. He took the day off from the shop to clean and do his washing, making sure when he took a deep breath and only smelled his own scent. He was washing his clothes when there was a hasty knock and unceremoniously Motoya barged in looking happier than he usually did.

"Kiyo!" He called and moved to sit in the chair closest to his cousin, "what a night! Man they know how to drink…" He laughed easily, before going to get them some tea. "So… You vanished last night… Along with Atsumu…" He said with a grin and watched his cousin.

"Were you watching me that close when you had two men fawning over you? I got tired and came home… If Atsumu disappeared I wouldn't have a clue where he went to." Kiyoomi said easily as he rinsed his clothes and moved to hang them to dry.

"Uh huh…" Motoya said with a grin, "so you didn't bring him back here and wear him out and let him sleep here?" He asked and added devilishly, "cause I passed him when leaving the inn they're staying and he smelled oddly familiar… Sex and bergamont." He said easily.

"And you know this from having spent the night with his brother and guard?" He said back easily.

"Yup! Kiyo… Kiyo let's pause a moment… it was sooooo good. Seriously the hottest night I spent with anyone… Anyone's technically." He laughed and sighed, setting down the tea he had gotten ready for them.

"I don't want to hear about your sex life… And you don't need to know of mine." He added and took the tea so he could drink it slowly. "... But really you got into bed with both of them? What would your mother say?" He risked.

"She'd say, you better get one of them to mate you then…" Motoya said with a chuckle and sighed, "she was just as wild with bedmates as I am, no one waits to have sex anymore… YOU didn't even wait." Komori pointed out with a grin, "broke a few hearts." Motoya added and watched his cousin.

Kiyoomi hooded his eyes, "I didn't mean to." He said honestly, relaxing back in his chair. "Not my fault people don't realize I'm serious when I tell them I am not looking for more… I don't want a mate." He said easily.

Motoya smiled easily, "I know Kiyo. But all the same be careful you know some Alphas don't take rejection kindly." He pointed out, knowing a few unhappily mated couples that had been forced together.

The taller man frowned, "I will be careful." He said with a nod and finished his tea. The rest of the day was spent catching up with Komori, learning far more than he wanted to about his night and reluctantly admitting that yes he had brought Atsumu back and maybe they would be seeing each other again. It was late when Motoya left to let Kiyoomi have the rest of the evening to himself, being alone with his thoughts had never bothered him except when he had a certain blonde alpha on his mind.

The next morning found him better than the last, he didn't feel the panic of having an unfamiliar alpha in bed with him so that morning he was able to wake early and get ready to go to his forge to start a hard day's work. It was mid day when he was gently wiring a broach design ordered did he notice a soft gentle scent, his eyes lifted and found Iizuna watching him. "You're staring." Kiyoomi said easily and paused his work, "did you need something?" He asked and stood to approach the shorter male.

The sandy haired alpha smiled softly and watched Kiyoomi, he had always been fond of the omega and had many times tried to be subtle about his affections but he had to step it up after hearing the visiting alpha had gone home with the tall omega. With a small smile Iizuna tipped his head and looked up at the taller man, "yeah… You could say that…" He said gently, "would you let me court you Kiyoomi?" He asked softly, gently pulling a delicate necklace from his pocket and holding it out to the other.

Kiyoomi paused at the request, his dark eyes searching the others' face, "Iizuna… You know I don't want a mate." He said gently and covered the others hand to close it around the gift. "I can't accept this, I'm sorry." He said gently, his hand moving back to his side. "You can find someone better, someone who wants the same things as you do." He added to try and soothe the sting of rejection.

Iizuna let out a soft breath and set the necklace on the ledge of the counter, "Kiyoomi… There's no one better in my eyes… Keep it, if you change your mind I'll be here." He said and stepped back and turned to leave, the bitter scent of rejection clinging to him as he left.

The tall omega sighed and watched him go, he looked at the necklace and picked it up. Gently he moved to set it aside, even though he didn't return the others feelings he would keep the gift safe until Iizuna wanted it back. He had no intention of wearing it or displaying it where the intentions could be mistaken. He returned to his work, going through the motions until the sky was painted in an inky midnight blue and the only source of light was his forge and the few candle lit doorways.

Slowly he started cleaning, it was a process that usually soothed his nerves and it helped for a bit. It was when he was closing the wooden doors to his sanctuary that he caught the scent of Atsumu, he locked the door and slowly turned and caught sight of the other leaning against the wall by the door to his home. "You can follow directions." Kiyoomi mused as he approached the other, crowding Atsumu where he was and pressing his thigh between the other's thicker ones.

"Course I can." Came the easy reply followed by a low sigh, "eager ta see me?" The blonde asked and grabbed Kiyoomi's hips, pulling him closer as he rolled his hips to grind them together.

"Maybe…" He said and dipped his head to nip at Atsumu's ear, "move so we can go inside." He said low, shifting away to grab his door handle and open it.

Atsumu chuffed with amusement, "so bossy Omi." He said and moved so they could go inside, his hands moved to hold Kiyoomi's hips as he followed behind the taller male. Easily shutting the door with his foot Atsumu started to gently work open the simpler black corset. "Ya smell like fire and metal… It suits you as much as the bergamont and vanilla." He said as he kissed along the others covered spine and up to his neck.

Kiyoomi hummed gently, "I didn't think Alphas liked Omega's that don't have a sweet scent." He said easily, his own hands going to open the collar of his shirt and slowly work till his hands met Atsumu's at the clasp of his corset.

"Never thought bout it… If I like a scent I like a scent." The blonde said easily and pulled the corset away from Kiyoomi's waist, "yer so sexy Omi, a damn contradiction in the best ways." He said and pulled the fabric from the tall man's shoulders. "Hey Omi… Can I taste ya?" He asked as he kissed a pattern of the others moles.

A shiver ran through the wavy-haired man's body, heat gently creeping up his cheeks and down his throat. "I remember you having a taste last time-" "nah I want to taste yer ass." Atsumu cut him off husky, taking a deep breath as the scent of arousal filled the air.

"I should bathe… I'm filthy." Kiyoomi said and moved to step forward only to be stopped by strong hands at his hips. "Don't… You smell amazing, and I wanna get ya even more filthy." Atsumu said and slid one of his hands to the front of Kiyoomi's pants to firmly rub the taller male's cock, his own growing hard as he pressed into the others ass.

A low moan fell past Kiyoomi's lips, he moved one hand back to run through Atsumu's hair. His eyes falling close as he rocked his hips into the others hand as a fresh wave of arousal hit him hard. "Fine." He agreed and huffed a breathy chuckle when he heard Atsumu curse behind him and start fumbling for his pants, feeling a bit of relief as the fabric was loosened and slid down.

The blonde breathed hotly against the Omega's shoulder, "brace yourself." He said as he turned them so Kiyoomi could use the table as support before he started to kneel behind the other.

"W-wait…" Kiyoomi said quickly and looked behind him at the blonde who froze with wide eyes looking as if he had been caught doing something he shouldn't have. The look of the flushed wide eyed alpha pulled a genuine laugh from the inky-haired man, his dark eyes crinkling and his hand moved to cover his mouth.

Atsumu stood and caught his wrist gently, "don't…" He said softly, "ya have a nice smile." He said gently and kissed his bedmates wrist.

Kiyoomi gave him an exasperated huff and spun them so Atsumu was pressed to the table, "you are overdressed, take off your shirt." He said and started to work the other's pants open and freed his cock, Kiyoomi waited till Atsumu had his shirt over his head before kneeling and taking the other into his hand before he parted his lips and took the heated flesh into his mouth.

The surprise heat around his cock had Atsumu sucking in a sharp breath and exhaling in a deep moan as he accidentally bucked forward, struggling to pull his shirt the rest of the way off and tossed it aside. "H-Hell Omi." He moaned and moved his hand into Kiyoomi's hair, finding the curls soft and the sight lewd with the others mouth around his cock.

The taller male met the others eyes and relaxed his jaw slowly bobbing his head and slowly taking him deeper with each slow bob. His own arousal pooling deeper in his loins as he felt slick start to escape his body, one hand grabbing the others hip with the other he held the base of the others cock.

"Y-ya keep this up an won' take long…" Atsumu said thickly as he pushed the fringe of bangs from Kiyoomi's face, "please let me…" He asked heatedly.

Kiyoomi pulled back with a heavy breath, "no… You fucked me last time… I want to fuck you this time." He said and stood pressing between the others thighs so their cocks pressed firmly together.

Atsumu sucked in a sharp breath, his eyes widening as he looked up to the omega. His first reaction was to snap no and keep his pride as an alpha but he also wasn't opposed to letting the dark haired man inside him. "Shit Omi yer a pervert…" He said and licked his lips, "y-yeah fuck ok." He agreed and wrapped his arms around Kiyoomi's shoulders and kissed him deeply.

Omi returned the kiss and held Atsumu's hips, pulling back just a bit. "You won't be disappointed." He said gently, "you'll be more comfortable on the bed… Tell me have you ever had anyone fuck you before alpha?" He asked huskily, happy that his words caused the others cock to twitch with arousal.

Atsumu sucked in a sharp breath, "h-honestly no… But ya took care of me well enough the other night can't think ya'd be bad at taking care of me tha other way." He admitted and rolled his hips softly.

Kiyoomi looked over Atsumu's face and grabbed the others thighs, "hold on tight." He said and when he felt the other secure his grip before lifting Atsumu in his arms and held him easily. "You weigh as much as a tonne of iron." He teased and caught the others lips as he walked them to the bed.

Atsumu's breath caught in his throat, the feeling of being carried for once was confusingly arousing, his cock beading with arousal as his thighs flexed and wrapped around Kiyoomi's hips. "Fuck, yer strong." He breathed between heated kisses, only moving one arm to catch himself when they fell to the mattress.

Kiyoomi pulled back and started to remove the others boots to bare the other before him completely, once done he removed his own boots and stood equally bare before Atsumu unashamed.

The flustered blonde sat up and reached for the omega, a bit more shy as he spread his thighs for the other to settle between them. "I ain't delicate or nothin… but… Just go slow yeah?" He asked as he propped himself up on his elbows to watch the taller male.

Kiyoomi knelt between the others thighs and rubbed them firmly and slowly, "I'll take my time… You'll be satisfied." He promised and reached behind him, taking a shuddering breath as he slid two finger into his slick heat and collected the lubrication from his own body. He moved his hand back and smirked with his flushed cheeks, "if it works for me it will be fine for you too." He promised and paused, " it may be easier if you are on your stomach." He said honestly.

Atsumu blushed, "will ya let me fuck ya like that next time?" He asked softly, his eyes scanning the others face.

Kiyoomi leaned forward and caught the other in a kiss, coaxing Atsumu's mouth open to let his tongue play over the others for a long moment before pulling back. "Yes." He agreed in promise as he sat back, watching Atsumu nod and roll onto his stomach. When the blonde was settled he shifted to instead lay by his side, kissing the others shoulder as his slicked fingers moved to gently touch the others firm ass and trail down the crease to softly run them over the others entrance. "Kiss me Atsumu." He said and offered his lips for a distraction.

Atsumu shivered at the touch and affection using one of his hands to hold Kiyoomi's jaw as he kissed him with everything he had, relaxing as he felt the slick finger rub and relax him before he felt the first one press slowly in, the slick digit was weird but Kiyoomi was being patient and gentle.

With the other distracted he was able to slowly work Atsumu, pulling soft gasps and sighs from the alpha was quite delicious. His body was strong but it was welcoming and hot and when he was able to add a second and third finger he felt high on the power that the other was giving him.

Atsumu felt the heat of desire far more strongly now, his body wanted more but confusingly didn't know whether to change his mind or continue but in the end he broke the kiss and bowed his head. "C-come on please, yer killing me." He said shakily as he rolled his hips back into the others hand.

Kiyoomi sighed, "finally." He breathed and gently pulled his fingers back, "give me a moment." He said and shifted back more easily being able to gather his slick before coating his aching member, once he was ready he shifted to press against the others back, sliding his arm under Atsumu's chest using it to hold his weight. Kiyoomi nudged the others thighs wider and ease his ass up before he gently pressed the tip to the soft rim and pressed gently inside. His head bowing to kiss the others shoulder and neck, eyes closed right at the pleasure.

Atsumu shuddered and took steadying breaths as he felt himself be filled by the other, it was odd but so warm and the secure hold around him peppered with kisses and whispers of gentle praises had him shivering. "Kiyoomi…" He breathed softly turning his head to get a kiss from the other.

The taller male easily obliged the alpha and kissed him heatedly, moaning into the others mouth as their hips finally met. "You feel so warm." He said huskily and waited to let the other get accustomed to him, using his free hand to reach under Atsumu to gently stroke his cock. "Say when." He whispered and when he finally felt Atsumu rock back he in return started to gently roll his hips, grateful his slick was well enough to ease the friction.

Lust was intoxicating, and the scent of Kiyoomi surrounding him like this was making it even more surreal that he was letting the taller male have him. "Fuck I-I take it back… Fuck me like ya mean it Omi." Atsumu moaned and rocked his hips back harder, enjoying the gentle moaned growl that left the others lips.

Kiyoomi huffed and pressed his hips hard into Atsumu's, pinning him there as he shifted and used one arm to balance himself, the other on Atsumu's hip pulled the other a bit on his knees. "Took you long enough." Kiyoomi teased huskily and planted his other hand into the bed before he started to really fuck the blonde, his cheeks flushed as he felt the steady flow of slick down his own thighs.

Atsumu sucked in a sharp breath as the other picked up the pace, his body shuddering as sparks of pleasure shit through his spine. "Omi, fuck yes." He groaned and nuzzled into the pillow that held Omi's sweet scent. His cock twitching and leaking from pleasure, unable to do more than stay presented and enjoy the pleasure.

Kiyoomi leaned forward and kissed over Atsumu's shoulder as he continued the hard thrusts, he'd had a few betas in bed and wasn't unfamiliar with being the one to fuck his bedmate but there was something different about having an alpha under him. Alpha's were a prideful and dominant creature by nature but having Atsumu so willingly present and agreeing to be under him was amazing and brought him closer to his climax.

Atsumu was breathing raggedly, shuddering as a long whine left his lips. He moved his hand to stroke himself, his eyes hooded and watching Omi as he pouted. "W-wanna see ya… l-let me move on my back…" He asked softly.

Kiyoomi huffed and paused, he gently pulled back and sat on his heels. His body glistening from exertion, "is it too much?" He asked gently and watched Atsumu roll onto his back.

"-s fine… Just… It's weird not seeing ya." Atsumu pouted and settled back down and stroked his cock, a thick bead of precum dripping onto his lower stomach.

The wavy-haired male took a deep breath and moved to lick the tip and the precum from the others stomach, "you are needy." He teased and shifted back into Atsumu, grabbing his thighs and started to really thrust into the Alpha.

Atsumu arched and moaned hard, wrapping his legs around the others hips and bucked back into him. "Fuck ya." He said without heat, grabbing the others forearms and practically melted at feeling the iron like muscle. His cock throbbed and left a slick pool on his stomach, his lips parted and breathed heavily as he felt heat start to peak.

Kiyoomi watched Atsumu and breathed hard, "cum Atsumu…" He said huskily, leaning forward to kiss the blonde hard and rocked harder into the wet heat. He felt his own heat and climax start to peak, slick sliding down his thighs as he felt his own cock throb. When the alpha tightened hard he came hard into the others heat, moaning soft as he held Atsumu's thigh.

Atsumu keened and came hard, painting his chest and even a bit of his throat from the force. His eyes trying to stay open as he felt heat and bliss in every inch of his body, "Omi~~" Atsumu whined softly pulling the larger male down, to bask in the afterglow.

Kiyoomi sighed and shifted to gently separate from the other so he was just laying over the other man, "what?" He asked and pouted at the mess they had made. "We're gross… Can we clean up?" He asked with a sigh, feeling Atsumu's hand in his hair relaxed him a bit more.

The blonde laughed softly, "in a few? I'm kinda sore…" He admitted and closed eyes, not even opening them when he felt the other push his hair from his face.

Kiyoomi gently freed himself from Atsumu and went to clean himself before he made his way back to the bed to clean the alpha, "so lazy." He said gently and kissed the others hip, "are you staying the night?" He asked easily.

The blonde hummed, "can I fuck you in the morning?" He asked gently, opening his eyes to look at Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu and tipped his head, "I don't know… Can you?" He mused as he stood easily walking back to the bathroom and tossed it into the basket of dirty clothes. He made his way back and onto the bed, easily crawling to his spot and moving under the covers.

Atsumu smiled at the omega, "yeah I can if ya let me." He said and got under the sheets and shifted to snuggle against Kiyoomi, draping his arm over Omi's chest.

The taller male relaxed and closes his eyes, "I"m fine with it." He said as well before he started to fall asleep, not minding the others presence and easily fell asleep in Atsumu's arms.

Heat was again what roused Kiyoomi from slumber, he was in the fuzzy haze his body registering his unusual position on his back with heat around his cock. "A-atsumu?" He asked and swallowed hard and opened his eyes, watching the blonde head lazily bob over his cock. His thighs spreading to get leverage on his heels to lazily roll his hips as a fresh wave of arousal spread through him.

Atsumu pulled back just a bit, "t-this okay?" He asked softly, watching and waiting for the others consent to continue. It was given by a large hand in his hair and a push pack down, he laughed and dipped his head lower than before to finally taste Kiyoomi's slick from the source.

The wavy haired male moaned and arched his hips, "Atsumu." He breathed and tipped his head back, closing his eyes, everything felt like it was fire in his body, becoming easily flushed.

Kiyoomi's scent was even stronger now, it was making Atsumu drunk. The taste of the omega was heady and it was just as good as every other part. Slowly Atsumu knelt up, stroking himself to ease the ache in his own body while watching the omega grow even more flush and disheveled.

The taller male ran his hand through his hair and shifted, "yes just be quick." He breathed as he rolled to his stomach, angling his hips just a bit as he reached under him to grip his cock and stroked himself.

Atsumu moaned and moved forward, "as you wish." He said with a soft growl, settling behind the other and pressed in without hesitating. The heat was tight and far more intense than previous, his hips rocking to not even give the other a chance to adjust as he started giving the other hard quick thrusts.

The pace pulled out heated moans and gasps from Kiyoomi's lips, rocking back just as hard as he gripped the sheets and moaned openly, "A-Aaaah! Yes…. Atsumu…" He moaned, his dark eyes hooded as he writhed and lifted his hips and reached under to stroke himself.

Atsumu gripped Kiyoomi's hips hard as he watched the taller male writhe under him, "Omi… Come on baby." He whispered as he felt the pleasure coil in his loins, barely holding back as he felt his knot press against the others ring.

The wavy-haired male whined softly, his eyes closed as he stroked himself faster and pushed his hips back harder; the force of his hips matched with Atsumu's and pushed the alpha all the way inside. The feel of Atsumu sealed tight inside him made him clamp down and cum hard, crying out in bliss as his orgasm took him over.

The sudden tightness and clamping around his knot had Atsumu following in bliss, filling the omega as he leaned over Koyoomi and kissed his throat with a moan, grinding into the other as he pressed close as he just enjoyed the pleasure.

Kiyoomi panted softly and slumped into the bed, huffing softly as he felt Atsumu shift them to lay on their side. "You are heavy." He muttered softly, feeling gross but unable to clean or move.

"Sorry… Wasn' planning on knotting ya…" Atsumu chuckled and pulled a sheet over them as he relaxed with the taller male, closing his eyes to rest for a bit.

Kiyoomi sighed and relaxed, "well not like we can do anything about it." He mused and settled down, he was almost asleep when he heard his door opening.

"Kiyo! You up yet?" The carmel haired male called and made his way inside, pausing at the heavy smell and strewn about clothes. "Never mind! I want details later! Bye Kiyo, bye Atsumu." He called with a cackle and left to go tell Osamu he knew where his brother was.

Kiyoomi covered his face, "Oh my God…" He whispered and slapped Atsumu's arm when he heard the other laughing behind him, "its not funny…" He protested and bit his lip to hide his small smile.

"It kinda is." Atsumu laughed and sighed, burying his nose in the others throat. "He's gonna tell Samu huh?" He asked easily, shifting a bit and regretting it when he felt Kiyoomi tense deliciously around him. "S-shit relax or we'll be here all day." He breathed and rubbed The others hip.

"I'm not doing it on purpose." The younger male said and swallowed hard as he willed himself to relax. It took a bit longer before they separated, Kiyoomi going to bathe and freshen up, returning in a simple pair of lounge wear that had slots up the leg to show off a bit of his long pale limbs.

Atsumu looked over him appreciatively before he went to bathe himself, having to dress in his old clothes. He didn't really notice any soreness, maybe a twinge here and there but he wasn't aching with each step. "We'll thanks for the hospitality Omi." He said easily and finished dressing, going up to the taller man to trace a few moles on his back.

"You are leaving soon... Aren't you?" Kiyoomi asked carefully, taking time to prepare a simple meal, his eyes not leaving his task.

"Yeah… Yer not gonna miss me right?" He asked softly, watching the omega fondly. "Gross no." Kiyoomi said with a small quirk of his lips, "I'll miss your body but definitely not you." He said evenly.

Atsumu laughed and nodded, "well ya prickly ass… I'll so not miss ya either." He said and kissed the others shoulder. "Catch ya around." Atsumu mused gently and moved away from the other before pausing and going back up to the taller male to kiss him deeply. "Take care yeah?" He whispered as he looked up to the dark hues.

Kiyoomi returned the kiss and returned the look, "you too Atsumu." He said softly choosing not to watch as the other left, usually he felt his unease lessen after his trysts left but this time he felt the unease stay and settle in his nerves. He again didn't open shop and cleaned, top to bottom till there was no remaining scent of thunder and rain.

Kiyoomi didn't have Atsumu back again, he had decided that three times was pushing it and anymore could only bring forward feelings and he didn't want to deal with that, so when the blonde came around before his departure; he was given a last kiss and an apology as he was turned away.

Atsumu didn't particularly like being turned away but he left respectfully and with a promise that they would see each other again, a kiss that held too many unspoken words was all that was left before he went to the pub. There were a few pretty willing omegas but none of them were right, too short, hair too light no moles… So when he realized what he was doing he got wasted and went back to his room alone.

The news of the departing twins was again the talk of the town, but this time Kiyoomi joined the crowd, his head covered by a wide hood and a mask obscured the bottom half of his face as he watched the convoy leave. "You should have said goodbye, seems like he was going to miss you." Komori said from beside his cousin, a small smile crossing his lips.

"Doubt it." The taller man said and turned to go back to his shop.

"Kiyo! Come on, don't be cynical." Motoya chuckled as he followed his cousin, "poor rejected alpha was practically crying and needed Osamu to comfort him… He was told to scram because I was saying goodbye if ya know what I mean." He added with a waggle of his round brows. "But! I've been invited to visit whenever and of course you would have to come with me." He said as he watched his cousin.

"Motoya stop… This isn't easy alright?" He snapped and opened the door to his house and not his shop, wishing he had Atsumu's scent in the home.

"Why? Cause you lied to yourself when you said you never wanted a mate and fell in love with someone who obviously likes you, but didn't want to appear weak so you pushed him away? Am I close?" Komori asked as he went to help himself to a snack.

"Fuck you Motoya." The taller cousin muttered and sat down, dropping his head into his arms. "He's a good lay… That's it… That's all we agreed on… He is bummed because he missed one last romp that's it… He doesn't want serious." He muttered, feeling unease again in his gut.

"Wow… Whatever helps you sleep at night." Motoya snorted and looked at his favorite cousin, "when I go to visit you should come." He added and walked to his cousin to gently rub his back.

"No… I won't want to leave." He muttered knowing his best bet was to distance himself.

"What's so wrong with wanting a mate Kiyo…? Your parents were happy, mine are happy, granny was happy… It's not an Omega trait to want to find someone to love you… Kids maybe but not love Kiyo…" He said and hugged his mopy cousin.

"It's easier like this… I'm too difficult and once people find out they'll leave… Or pawn me off…" Kiyoomi whispered softly, nuzzling the others hair and releasing a calming scent to try and ease the bitter wave of sadness rolling off the other.

"Liar… Just because your first crush chose his mate over you doesn't mean anything, I know for a fact Iizuna wants you… You should have seen how he was glaring at Atsumu the day after you two disappeared…"

Kiyoomi snorted, knowing that Iizuna was accepting and the infatuation was because they had fooled around in the past. But he said nothing and just relaxed as he could. "I am not interested in Iizuna … He's not my type." He said gently.

"Okay but… Kiyo ya know I'm not going to be here forever… I want a family and I kinda know who it's gonna be… Well they… Seriously Kiyo I'm stupidly in love with those two… So good, Rin does this thing with his tongue-" "Oh my God no, stop Motoya I don't want to hear it." Kiyoomi protested and covered his ears, still hearing the gremlin cackle from his cousin.

"All I'm saying is you are going to have to let yourself try… Who knows you may be happier than you can imagine." Motoya said gently and stood, "I have to go, come over for dinner later before you start going into pre heat, it's about that time right?" He said and went to grab another snack.

Kiyoomi paused at that and furrowed his brows, "yeah… I'll stop by." He agreed and watched Motoya leave with a wave before he went to his calendar and looked at the date, pausing at the small notation in the corner. He frowned slightly and shook his head, it wasn't unusual to start feeling the first hints of his heat later in the evening so he thought nothing more as he started to arrange things and start getting ready for his upcoming heat, hoping it wouldn't be too rough.

Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Summary:

More plot more smutt...

Chapter Text

Three years was how long it took to come back to their neighboring allies, in honesty part of Atsumu didn't want to come back. It was full of memories good and sad, so much that he would have been content to stay back as usual if Samu hadn't gotten sick and Atsumu had to replace him on this trip. Even Rin was fidgeting and glancing at the other, "what Rin? ya may not have a scent but yer makin' me agitated." The blonde snapped and glared at his friend.

"Oh? Nothing, just eager to see Motoya…" The brunette said easily and relaxed, "you should… Enjoy your time, not much business right?" He mused knowing that there was enough to keep them for three days but he was taking five…

"I want to get done with this as soon as possible… And I swear if you and Motoya try an interfere in things that ain't yer business I'll demote ya ta scrub." He said seriously.

"I'm not planning anything Tsumu relax." He said and looked out the window at the gathering, looking for Motoya in the crowd and smiling when he spotted the brunette, it had been half a year since the last visit he and Osamu had and six months was a long time without their other love.

Atsumu snorted, "right." He said as he waved to the curious on lookers, giving them his signature bright and charming smile. Not scanning the faces and stopping when they got closer to where they were meeting Iizuna.

Business was slow and boring this time around, they had only started getting the right amount of supplies now from their treaty. Iizuna had initially assured them that it was due to their blacksmith having to train an apprentice and things would get better. Atsumu wasn't looking forward to going back to Kiyoomi's forge, he didn't want to see the omega that had ruined all potential mates for him. Kiyoomi was so unusual and amazing that everyone else seemed dull and that's how he found himself still unmated and a bit hesitant to get mated.

The second day was it, Atsumu was dreading it as they walked through the street, following the familiar path to the forge. He was surprised however that instead of seeing the wavy-haired omega there was a tall alpha with silver and black hair working on a blade.

"Bokuto! Think you have a moment to meet the next leader of Inarizaki?" Iizuna called and was immediately graced with a loud greeting.

"Hey there! You must be Tsum-Tsum! Nice to meet you!" He called before the large alpha moved to set his work aside and looked at the group. "Ya here to talk to Sakusa? He should be back in a little bit you can wait if you like." He offered as he looked at the group.

"Tsum-Tsum?" The blonde asked before shaking his head, "have we met?" He asked in confusion as the other shook his hand.

"Nope! But Sakusa talks about ya." Bokuto laughed and paused as he heard the door open, "lunch! You can join us it's a bit noisy with the kids." He said and slapped Atsumu's shoulder before making his way to the side.

"Can we just talk tomorrow?" Atsumu asked and tried to step away catching sigh of a dark haired figure but the hight was wrong.

"Kou lunch… Oh… Are we having guests?" He asked as he stepped out a bit, the blue eyed Omega looked over the blonde and hummed. "Perhaps maybe another day when Sakusa is here?" He suggested and turned to crouch down and scooped up a small child, "not now Nari." Keiji said gently, bouncing the child in his arm.

The small child pouted and snuggled into Akaashi, her hair was a rich chocolate brown that was in soft curls. Her golden eyes looked around and paused on the blonde and watched him curiously.

Atsumu froze at the sight of the child, she looked nothing like Keiji and there was a songle mole above her brow was one he had seen on his former lovers face. "I-is…" He cleared his throat quickly, "is Kiyoomi comin' back soon?" He asked quietly.

The lithe omega sighed, "yes… Maybe you should come in after all…" He offered and left the door open as he carried the child away and inside moving to check in on the sleeping child in the crib by the dining table.

Atsumu slowly came inside being passed by Bokuto who sat down and stretched, "there not your children…" He stated carefully getting a laugh from the silvery haired male.

"Nah, we don't have any yet. Soon hopefully. These two are Sakusa's, that's why I came to help in the forge with Akaashi." Kou said and glanced over when the little one started to fuss, "oh Rei being fussy?" He chuckled and picked him up, his hair the same chocolate waves as his sister.

"Twins…" Atsumu whispered in shock.

Kiyoomi had made sure he was away for the visit or so when he saw the empty forge he assumed everyone was gone, what he hadn't expected was to open his door and see Atsumu in his kitchen with the others. "How unexpected…" He said softly and looked away from Atsumu to set the bags of his groceries down and moved to take Nari from Akaashi.

"Yeah guess on both sides." Atsumu said easily and watched Kiyoomi, his chest tightening at the sight of the omega.

"Keiji… Kou could you please leave us for a moment?" Kiyoomi asked gently as he kissed over his daughters face and held her close.

Kou nodded and set Rei back in the crib when Keiji took his hand and led him out, closing the door behind them.

"Were you going to tell me?" Atsumu asked as he moved to look at the boy in the crib, "may I?" He asked and gently started to lift the boy.

"I was… Eventually." Kiyoomi said softly and nodded, "if you like." He agreed and watched Atsumu lift the boy in his arms, "I didn't know if you would want to meet them… They were an accident after all…" The wavy haired male said as he stroked Nari's chocolate waves.

Atsumu held the boy safe and laughed softly, "Hell Omi… They look just like ya… Well with my eyes huh?" He said as the boy stirred and looked up at him with curiosity, a mole settled just above the boy's lip. "You… Ya should have told me…" He said softly.

Kiyoomi hooded his eyes, "I am sorry… I didn't want to force you into being a part of my life, or theirs if you didn't want it…" He admitted and moved closer to Atsumu to let him have a look at their daughter who was looking curiously at him.

Atsumu was conflicted as always with Omi, "who said I never wanted it?" He asked gently and looked at Kiyoomi.

"We knew each other for a week… You can't imagine I had any delusions you were available to me as more." Kiyoomi said easily.

"I remember you were the one unavailable Omi…" Atsumu countered simply and sighed, "what to do now? I'm not keen on spending more time away from these two… Unless yer gonna tell me I'm not welcome ta spend time with em?" Atsumu asked gently.

Kiyoomi sighed, "you are welcome to spend time with them… You are their father after all…" He said gently, "I am sorry I kept this secret from you." He said honestly, "I wanted to see you."

Atsumu looked up at Kiyoomi, "I wanted ta see you too Omi…" The blonde admitted, looking back to the child in his arms. "Omi ya think ya'd be willing ta give us a try?" He asked and watched Omi closely.

The tall omega felt Nari become fussy and push against him, "I don't want you to feel obligated." He said as he looked to Atsumu, "can you hold her, she's hungry." He said and moved to offer her to Atsumu.

The blonde nodded, "I don't feel obligated Omi! I wanted ta be with ya before they came aroun'." He protested and held Nori as well, letting Omi get the food as he looked at Nari. "Hey there Nari right, you're a cute one aren't cha?" He said as she settled a bit, grabbing at his shirt to hold the fabric in her small fists.

Kiyoomi smiled and watched them before coming back, and sitting beside Atsumu. He opened the jar and sighed, "this part gets messy." He warned gently taking Rei and moving him to the crib.

"It's fine, 've always liked kids." He said as he took the spoon, "say aaahh~!" He said and started to feed her, cooing and just talking to her.

Omi set some cloths down for him before taking Rei and holding him to his chest, watching Atsumu with her. "Yes… I'm willing to give us a try… I'm difficult though… I have ticks and I can be mean…" The wavy-haired man said honestly.

"Omi we all have issues… I'm not all rainbows an sunshine either." Atsumu said and kept his eyes on their daughter. "I'll step down as leader from Inarizaki… Let Samu be responsible fer once." He said and set the spoon aside to grab a towel and wipe her face.

"I can move… I mean Komori already wants to leave to be with your brother and Suna… He's my only other family I care about… Bokuto can take over here… Once we get to that stage." Kiyoomi offered, "you don't have to give up anything for us."

Atsumu smiled, "movin' here isn't a sacrifice… Givin this… Them, YOU up would be a sacrifice." He said gently and shifted to cup Kiyoomi's cheeks, stroking the flawless skin and finding he wanted to kiss Kiyoomi and reacquaint himself with his body.

The taller male looked at Atsumu, closing his eyes and basking in the others touch. "You say that now-"

"An I'll say it till ya believe me Omi." Atsumu said gently his hold secure on Nari as he leaned in and kissed the taller male gently.

Kiyoomi returned the kiss and pulled back, "I need to finish feeding Rei… You can attempt to get her to nap." He said and stood to go get a new spoon and a different jar of food before getting Rei to eat.

Atsumu gently started to rock Nari, softly singing to her and watched as she settled and started to fall asleep, "fer being part Miya there far more behaved than Samu and I were." He chuckled and gently put her in the crib and tucked her in.

"They have my families manners." Kiyoomi said easily and continued to feed Rei, "since you apparently have none." He said with an easy tease as Rei decided he was done and started to fuss. "Alright… Calm down my sweet boy." He said as he cleaned him and started to rock him, peppering his clean face with kisses as he moved to the crib.

"I wish I could've been there for you… Bet you looked beautiful…" He said gently and watched as the twins were settled in the crib.

"I was pregnant and I looked like a whale… Wait are you into that?" Kiyoomi asked with a snort, letting Atsumu approach him. He didn't stop the other from cupping Kiyoomi's cheek and leaning in to kiss him.

It was like finding the right piece of himself as he kissed Kiyoomi, pressing close as he felt the other wrap his arms around his shoulders. "Shit… This okay?" Atsumu asked as he moved to hold Omi's hips and pulled them together so he could kiss his throat.

Kiyoomi huffed a soft laugh, "probably should wait till later…" He said and pulled back, "yeah later… I'll ask Motoya to babysit…" He said gently, "go… You have business…" Kiyoomi said gently and had to move to get a little space or he would end up in bed with Atsumu and with his luck Keiji and Kou would come back in the middle of it…

Atsumu chuckled and nodded. "Yeah… Yeah that's fine Omi." He agreed gently and stepped back and toward the door. "Tonight…" He clarified and only left when he got a returned verbal agreement from the other.

Kiyoomi was pacing slightly in the living room, Motoya had the twins and was watching them with Suna both promising to be on their best behavior with the children around. He had spent longer getting ready than usual, his wavy hair was styled in a sweep and the side slicked back a bit. He was dressed in a pale off the shoulder shirt, the black and gold corset he wore on their first night was tied to show off his slightly fuller figure. He wore his harem pants that were open from hip to ankle and showed off a bit of his legs, feet bare but a thin anklet decorated the left limb.

He was worried that Atsumu wouldn't come, he had softened up since last time they were together, he still had his muscle but there was a soft layer that had kept him healthy during the pregnancy and he felt maybe he was getting his hopes up.

He was so busy pacing he missed the knock and only startled when the door opened.

"Omi…?" Atsumu called and looked at the other, smiling when the other paused.

"Atsumu… Come in."

"I am." Atsumu teased and closed the door, locking it before approaching the omega. "You look so beautiful…" He said and reached out for his hand, taking it gently before kissing his knuckles.

Omi blushed and moved closer, "flattery will get you nowhere." Kiyoomi said huskily both knowing it was a lie as he moved his hands into Atsumu's hair and stroked the pale strands before he dipped his head in a gentle kiss. "I missed you." Kiyoomi admitted in a heated whisper against the others lips, "Help me out of my clothes."

"Missed ya too Omi." Atsumu said huskily and pulled back to kiss Omi's throat and shoulder, his hand moved to gently slide against Kiyoomi's chest, feeling the soft pectoral with curiosity. His arousal growing when a moan met his ears, he paused to open the others shirt and pulled it down before shifting to kiss the soft flesh. He moaned when the others hands gripped his hair and arched into him, he let his mouth trail over the dusky nipple and ran his tongue over the nub.

Kiyoomi took a shaky breath and rolled his hips into Atsumu's, his head tipping forward to kiss the pale strands. The bite to his nipple made him gasp and shiver, moving his head back when the other lifted his head quickly and looked at him with wide eyes.

"O-omi uh… Yer still…" He paused and gently massed the others pectoral, dipping his head to lick the small pearl of milk produced.

The wavy-haired male flushed scarlet, "d-don't…" He said with embarrassment, gently pulling back.

Atsumu stopped and licked his lips, "Omi… It's natural… Yer body's still recoverin… And it's just milk…" He said and ran his hands over Omi's hips, "but promise I'll take care of ya." He said gently and walked Kiyoomi to the bed and helped lay him down, looking over the almost topless omega.

"It's weird… I'm… I'm not used to being… Soft." He said gently and looked up at Atsumu as he pulled off his shirt, the corset staying in place as he tossed the fabric aside.

Atsumu moved onto the bed between the others thighs, his hands rubbing inside the slits to caress the soft skin. "Hey… Omi, yer amazing… Your body is perfect… I wish I was there ta help ya and show ya how beautiful ya are…" He said and leaned forward to kiss him softly, "can I show ya?" He asked and looked into the others eyes.

Kiyoomi blushed and met his eyes, "yeah…" He agreed and laid back, their previous romps were far more hot and heavy, this… The way Atsumu started to take him apart was maddening, the alpha's hands were hot against his skin and his lips sent a fire pooling in his stomach. Discarded were his corset and pants finally, Atsumu was bare before him as his mouth worshiped practically every inch of his skin.

It was terrifyingly intimate as the blonde slid inside him, their mouths meeting and hardly separating as their hips rolled and pressed together. Omi's hands clawed at his back, holding him tight as pleasure made his nerves sing with bliss. "P-please… P-please Atsumu." He moaned feeling his body ache for release.

Atsumu kissed Kiyoomi like a dying man, holding him and breaking the kiss to lavish the others throat with kisses, "o-one day Omi… I'll make ya fall in love with me…" He said honestly and with desire as he rocked harder to help bring more pleasure to the man under him.

The flushed male swallowed back a moan, "I-I do…" He keened heady with lust, "Atsumu…" He moaned and tightened his thighs as he pulled Atsumu deeper into him as he came hard, crying out as he felt the waves of pleasure surging through him.

Atsumu took a hard breath and snapped his hips and sealed their hips as he came hard, holding onto Kiyoomi as he kissed his shoulder. He could feel pleasure rolling through him, not letting him focus on anything but their shared bliss. He held himself above the other giving him just enough weight to make him feel safe and comforted without being too heavy.

Kiyoomi's breath was rough for a bit until it evened out, his hands stroking the other's hair. "I think… I think if you want to be a family… I'd be happy as your mate." He said quietly.

Atsumu sighed and smiled against Kiyoomi's shoulder, "Thank God... I was trying ta figure out how ta get ya ta agree… Guess great sex is the key." He joked.

"You're overestimating your sexual prowess." Kiyoomi snorted but smiled.

"Nah… I know ya like my dick… But I like yours too."

"I changed my mind… I don't want you." He snorted but pulled Atsumu into a kiss, smiling as they laid together.

Kiyoomi didn't bother to make them clean and he knew in the morning he would have to deal with it but for now, in Atsumu's arms was where he wanted to be.

Chapter 4: Epilogue

Summary:

Wrapping things up.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kiyoomi was relaxing on the couch wrapped with furs and keeping warm as he read from a fine leather bound book. Three more summers had passed since Atsumu had come back into his life, two years since they had moved in together and one year of being mated. His eyes lifted as the door opened and the sound of laughter filled his ears, "papa!" Came the happy calls of the twins before the two five year-olds jumped up on the couch to snuggle the taller man.

"What's gotten into you two?" Kiyoomi asked and set his book aside to gather them into his arms to kiss the tops of their curly heads, his eyes moving to the door where his mate was walking through. Kiyoomi's scent was rich with happiness and love at being surrounded by his children and love.

"They jus' had fun with their cousins an their new dog." Atsumu chuckled and closed the door, taking his shoes off and setting them aside neatly before he made his way over to his mate and offered Kiyoomi a soft kiss.

Kiyoomi returned the kiss gently, "they did? Did they wash their hands after playing with the dog?" Kiyoomi asked as he looked at the golden eyed twins who nodded and wiggled to get under the furs to snuggle with their papa.

"Twice." Atsumu said gently and looked at his love and kids, "did ya know Motoya is expecting? Said there expecting Samu's this time…" He said and crouched to gently stroke the rich brown curls on each of their heads.

Kiyoomi hummed and looked to the blonde, "I did… We discussed if we thought we'd be showing at the same time…" He said easily, watching Atsumu's face scrunch in confusion before a comprehended shock. A smile crosses Kiyoomi's lips, "and if we'd be having twins." He added as he rubbed the two children's backs in his arms.

Atsumu surged forward and kissed Kiyoomi again, "why didn' ya tell me?" He laughed and moved to slide his hands under the furs to rub at his mate's stomach.

"Daddy, Papa what's going on?" Nari asked and pouted, sitting up a bit to get Atsumu to hold her.

Kiyoomi smiled and gently tucked the brown curls behind Nari's ear, "you and your brother are going to have another little brother or sister." He said as he watched Atsumu easily lift their daughter up.

Atsumu easily held Nari close and moved to sit on the couch beside Kiyoomi, "I love ya Omi… Couldn' ask fer a better partner." He said softly, holding their daughter with one arm as the other slid behind Omi to pull them closer together, marveling at how happy he was with his growing family.

"Me too Atsu." Omi said gently and rested his head on the others shoulder, sure this family had been an accident but he never considered it a mistake.

Notes:

Thank you all for reading! I had fun writing this purely self-indulgent smutt. Hope you all liked it!

Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it so far!