Actions

Work Header

Accident But Not A Mistake

Chapter 4: Epilogue

Summary:

Wrapping things up.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kiyoomi was relaxing on the couch wrapped with furs and keeping warm as he read from a fine leather bound book. Three more summers had passed since Atsumu had come back into his life, two years since they had moved in together and one year of being mated. His eyes lifted as the door opened and the sound of laughter filled his ears, "papa!" Came the happy calls of the twins before the two five year-olds jumped up on the couch to snuggle the taller man.

"What's gotten into you two?" Kiyoomi asked and set his book aside to gather them into his arms to kiss the tops of their curly heads, his eyes moving to the door where his mate was walking through. Kiyoomi's scent was rich with happiness and love at being surrounded by his children and love.

"They jus' had fun with their cousins an their new dog." Atsumu chuckled and closed the door, taking his shoes off and setting them aside neatly before he made his way over to his mate and offered Kiyoomi a soft kiss.

Kiyoomi returned the kiss gently, "they did? Did they wash their hands after playing with the dog?" Kiyoomi asked as he looked at the golden eyed twins who nodded and wiggled to get under the furs to snuggle with their papa.

"Twice." Atsumu said gently and looked at his love and kids, "did ya know Motoya is expecting? Said there expecting Samu's this time…" He said and crouched to gently stroke the rich brown curls on each of their heads.

Kiyoomi hummed and looked to the blonde, "I did… We discussed if we thought we'd be showing at the same time…" He said easily, watching Atsumu's face scrunch in confusion before a comprehended shock. A smile crosses Kiyoomi's lips, "and if we'd be having twins." He added as he rubbed the two children's backs in his arms.

Atsumu surged forward and kissed Kiyoomi again, "why didn' ya tell me?" He laughed and moved to slide his hands under the furs to rub at his mate's stomach.

"Daddy, Papa what's going on?" Nari asked and pouted, sitting up a bit to get Atsumu to hold her.

Kiyoomi smiled and gently tucked the brown curls behind Nari's ear, "you and your brother are going to have another little brother or sister." He said as he watched Atsumu easily lift their daughter up.

Atsumu easily held Nari close and moved to sit on the couch beside Kiyoomi, "I love ya Omi… Couldn' ask fer a better partner." He said softly, holding their daughter with one arm as the other slid behind Omi to pull them closer together, marveling at how happy he was with his growing family.

"Me too Atsu." Omi said gently and rested his head on the others shoulder, sure this family had been an accident but he never considered it a mistake.

Notes:

Thank you all for reading! I had fun writing this purely self-indulgent smutt. Hope you all liked it!

Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it so far!