Actions

Work Header

Genshin high

Summary:

Y/n walked into the school with a nervous expression. “I’m so nervous! I’ve never been to Genshin High before..... I can’t believe I got in!” She smiled to herself, hugging her books tightly. “Only smart people can get in this school...” y/n had a perfect 5.0 GPA with an ACT score of 36 and an SAT score of 1600. But going into a new school, she didn’t know what to expect......

In which, Y/n experiences a lot of gay shit, almost dying, British accent diluc, other other. Y/n is supposed to be generous.. but some people think shes just an annoying piece of shit. will she find love?

Yeah fuck that, its xiaoven brainrot.

Notes:

hi, please know that this is crack and this came out of nowhere. at all. so it is messed up and chaotic and a piece of shit. if you would like to risk continuing, go ahead. no one will stop you, but you were warned.
This is a multi person writing because we all write different characters, please bare with it its super mesyy

here is the list of characters with small explanations, but not all, courtesy of man lover owo:
jean - head of stuco, rlly smart and hot and everyone has a crush on her - written by man lover owo
albedo - stuco vice president - written by water boy lover 400
zhongli - hot principal - written by water boy lover 400
qiqi - cafeteria assistant - written by mitsuri simp
hu tao - lunch lady - written by man lover owo
childe - whatever tf toilet licker said - written by toilet licker
scaramouche - annoying stuco member - written by mitsuri simp
venti - vice principal - shared writing by ugly ass woman beater and water boy lover 400
y/n - also whatever tf toilet licker said - written by toilet licker
xiao - hot emo boy - written by yours truly, child kicker 420
donna - bad student idk how she got in here - written by man lover owo
ganyu- hard worker, rlly smart, academic, pretty<3 also part of stuco bc obviously - written by man lover owo
signora- cool - written by water boy lover 400
minti butler - the BEST side character - written by child kicker 420

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: the beginning of this bitch's audacity

Chapter Text

Albedo walks down the hall to the student council meeting room, while Jean walked around the halls, finishing putting up the last of the posters around the school. it read, ‘prom night!’ she sighed, “i wish i could go but i am too busy with the student council...” On the other hand, Scaramouche was putting up posters in the halls about prom, but it was useless because everyone already knew. “Grrrrrr” Albedo looked up at prom posters outside the student council door, thinking, “Oh, right, that’s tonight.” He opened the student co-door and saw nobody inside. “Um. Are they lazy? Why is nobody else back??” At that moment, Scaramouche walked in, finally done putting up his posters. He looked hot. Albedo watched Scaramouche. “You’re slow.”

Meanwhile, Y/n walked into the school with a nervous expression. “I’m so nervous! I’ve never been to Genshin High before..... I can’t believe I got in!” She smiled to herself, hugging her books tightly. “Only smart people can get in this school...” y/n had a perfect 5.0 GPA with an ACT score of 36 and an SAT score of 1600. But going into a new school, she didn’t know what to expect...... Albedo had walked out of the student council room at the time, “Whatever, I’m going to go get some snacks for when Jean gets back.” Leaves the room and walks down the hallway, spotting y/n hugging herself awkwardly in the corner. “Um, did you want some help?” Mans looks over at y/n very confused. Y/n blushed profusely. *He’s cute...” the girl thought. “Yes please!” she smiled. “Arigato!” qiqi saw albedo and walked away, walking directly into jean. she tugged on her shirt. “i am lost.” Hu Tao started running in the hallways. “Qiqi where are you i have finished my suspicious stew!!!!!!!!!! i need someone to test taste it!!!!!!” Qiqi nodded. “ok. what is in it this time?” she asked. With Y/N and Albedo, Albedo was helping Y/N with her books, how dumb. "Perfect." Albedo took the books from y/n’s hands and set them on an open shelf. “Is that okay?” Y/N smiled again at the cute guy. “Yes! That's fine. I’m Y/n, what’s your name?”

Xiao was walking. only walking. shit better not happen to xiao today, or he will punch the lights out of everyone because he was tired and wanted to sleep but he couldnt skip the, i dont know, first day. Venti was also walking and ran into Xiao and they fell and Xiao spilt his coffee on Venti. “OUCH” Venti said “n-nya that hurt.” Xiao glared. "what the fuck?" he pushed venti off him and stared at his uniform with a disgusted expression. “i’m sorry “ venti says. “please let mw repay yup”

Hu Tao had zoned out, so Qiqi looked at Hu Tao. “Hello?” She waved her hand over her face. “Sorry! hehe” Hu Tao was totally not thinking of any mischievous ideas. “Anyways it’s just a simple mixture of hilichurl meat and slime secretion, also some other stuff but i forgot.” Albedo smiled and nodded. “Nice to meet you, y/n. I am Albedo.”