Actions

Work Header

The Ones That Had All Tried To Control Kal-El

Chapter Text

Lex could not believe that Clark Kent had just ran literal miles all in just about under a single minute, or he was even carrying him there too. He was just starting to to think that his friend was actually telling him the truth about what he had just told him back at his own home too. Lex had just then wondered why exactly such an extremely powerful creature such as Clark would not show off his gifts at all.

He could not help but stare at him.

Lex still really could not believe any of this. All of this time he had just been so concerned about his friend being safe mean while he was the most powerful person in town, he could go any where that he wants, and he could probably take over the world if he wanted to do so. Lex had just then realized that if he did so absolutely no one would be able to stop Clark. He of course was currently very much pretty very much concerned for himself as well as well all of his very own fellow humans about that very much pretty terrifying possibly. Lex wondered if he should get away from him. How ever he had only just then remembered how he had gotten over here in the first place and realized that he could not escape from him at all.

"Come on Lex, please just say some thing, go ahead then and just call me a freak, an alien, or even a monster, because I am probably just one that should be in a cage or some thing any way just say some thing to me please!" Clark had just said to him sounding as if he was just about to cry there as he had just continued to stare at him.

He had then realized why he hid this.

That was because his very own friend had actually saw himself as some thing that was not natural and he had felt that he was not a person either.

Lex had just then realized that dispite all of these so very much pretty incredible abilities that he has Clark was still a teenager over here.

His own friend had then started to cry too.

"Clark you are not some extremely dangerous vicious animal that needs to be locked away some place where no one would find you, you are a beautiful person that has done absolutely nothing with all of these powers that you have at your disposal besides save a lot of people's lives, why you had even saved mine!" Lex had just then told him.

He had just then hugged him tightly over there and he had just then also gently wiped all of his still very fresh tears away from him even too.

Clark had even hugged him back as well and as they both just held on to each other just over there Lex had felt some thing else over there.

He looked down and he had then found that there was what had really appeared to be a long tentacle just poking out of his own very much close friend's coat, the appendage had seemed to just be only really just wrapping around him extremely gently there.

The tentacle was a pale blue color with a very bright red tip, the entire skin shimmered in the sunlight, the top had small spines on there while the bottom had soft black fur too, there were absolutely no suction cups on them, the tip of the tentacle had some kind of claw, there was a large soft oval shaped pad that was glowing there a little, and there were several tiny appendages near the tip that had all closely resembled feathers that had flowed as though they were all in water too.

"That would actually be one of mine there." Clark had just then told him a little nervously over there as the tentacle twitched around a lot.

He and his own very close friend had even blushed a little bit and the tip of the tentacle had just then even turned a light red color as well too.

So apparently the tentacle that he has even changes color as well even baised on his very own very close friend's emotions well at least.

Lex found this all very much absolutely fascinating too.

Plus they were absolutely beautiful as well.

Lex was pretty sure that this was the extraordinary thing here even.

This was all very fascinating really. Lex still could not believe that he had not only managed to find a living thing that is really from a whole other planet but he had even actually formed a bond with the said living thing as well too. He was excited about all of this really.

Lex had so many questions about all of this that he did not really even know where he should start at exactly, his powers how he had gotten here, or are there others here too?

He had just then realized that if word ever got out that he is also really the best friend of an actual alien he could be taken away from here, even from his own home town too.

There was absolutely no fucking way that Lex was ever going to let that happen to his own very close friend, or rather only friend that is here in this whole entire town as well too even.

After all there was no justifiable reason for well just about any one to have to put such a beautiful and extraordinary creature through any pain at all especially the emotional kind as well even.

Lex had honestly felt honored and special even, about the fact that his friend had even actually truly trusted him with all of this very much completely person information about him with him at all even too. Dispite a lot of the very terrible things that he had done to him just in order to try to discover this secret of his all on his very own too. Lex had just then decided that he will also most definitely do absolutely every thing that he can to make sure that his very much close friend does not ever regret letting him know about this truly so very much beautiful part of him too.

The both of them had then had just stayed there for a while just in order to enjoy the view that they had of the town of Smallville over there.

Lex could see every thing in the tiny town in Kansas from over there, how ever he was actually pretty much completely certain that his very much very close friend over here Clark Kent could most probably even see well quite possibly all of the little tiny details that are there that he could not see from over here too well if that is he is able to see any of them even at all from over here too as well, even.

This whole situation had actually seemed to be very much pretty romantic, the only few items that were missing from this were a very expensive bottle of wine, a very large cake, a Clark that can have alcohol with out getting arrested at all or have his own adoptive father come all the way over to the mansion with a completely loaded shot gun with him aimed at him too, and a very nice large blanket to lay on to over here.

Lex had always been some what in love with this so very handsome and yet kind of a little astronomy geek in the most beautiful way of a farm boy but he was fully aware of the very fact that he is very much an underage boy too so they can not date each other ever, well at least not in public but maybe if his adoptive parents let him as well as if he is comfortable with this they can do so too even too.

Well of course Johnathan Kent would most probably just shoot him if he had ever even so much as asked him if he can date his adoptive son that also just happened to be an actual alien as well even but Martha Kent just might let him date their extraordinary as well as technically extraterrestrial adoptive son if he is the absolutely most very much perfect boyfriend to him as well as even promise to help all the three of them to keep their secret about him as well.

He wanted to kiss him there a lot. Lex had just about then wondered what else was different about Clark's body from one that belongs to a human. Perhaps he has more toes too.

Lex also wanted to learn more about him.

Even as well as how his powers work too.

Lex had also wanted to know what he is.

Well by that he means the proper name of his species too.

Lex was quite honestly wondering where exactly he is really from and wether or not the environment there is similar to this one or not though too.

He had also just about then even wondered if his very own as well as actually very much close friend would mind if he were to examine his very much very own as well as very much completely unique body just a little tiny bit closer too.

With both Clark's consent and as well as also most definitely with out doing any thing that he is not completely comfortable with him doing to him even as well.

Which was really just to see if he is completely healthy and of course to find out what exactly was really completely normal for him as well too.

How ever his friend's very own as well as very much very close adoptive father would most probably not approve of him doing any of that.

Which of course Lex Luthor himself could not really actually even so much as ever really ever blame him for ever actually doing to him at all. Really as he had thought about it the very much extremely protective adoptive father, Johnathan Kent had probably even had a lot of bad dreams where Clark was even so much as actually even also being experimented on as just an innocent little baby as well even. Lex had even actually even used to be friends with quite a lot of people that would actually do that to him and quiet possibly a lot of even worse ones to him.

Well thankfully for the both of them he was no longer friends or even still in any form of contact with well just about any of them really too.

So that they were safe at least for a while too.