Actions

Work Header

I Wonho Yoo

Summary:

This will the story of Kihyun and Hoseok, how they reunite again after some years, and how they discover that their feelings for each other never fade... Will they be able to be together again? Now they need to discover if their love is possible with the help of their friends and coworkers ;). A kind of fluffy story about first love, struggles in life and reach the dreams of success. Monsta x centric with the apparition of the astro boys :)

STATUS: -->COMPLETE<--

Notes:

Hellooooooo!!!!! I'm back with this Kiho story that I hope you might enjoy, I was not sure if to post it or not I think is still kind of messy but let's hope the story don't out of focus... Anyways!! Enjoy the reading.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 1

It’s early in the morning, and Kihyun is waking up to go to his morning class. He is a college student, who is studying the career of his dreams, he is studying international relations to maybe be a diplomat in the future, or to work in a good enterprise as a negotiator. It has been a dream of his to be someone important and that can be of help in his workplace.

 

But for now, he is a very busy college student, that have applied for an internship in the “Shin & Son Co.”, a very well-known company that was established around 50 years ago. The company that has started as a simple business in the capital, nowadays is internationally known and manages many of the international businesses in and out of the country.

 

Kihyun knows that it is ambitious of him to try and get a position in the company, but he also knows that this is the opportunity of his life, to make a change and start to live his dream life, little did he know that his dream life will get a lot of things involved in it.

 

He get to the classroom and search for his usual spot, a chair that is located in the middle-back of the classroom near to a window that give him a pretty view of one of the university gardens, he is enjoying the view, as the garden is in full bloom and the trees and grass are green shining under the morning sun. A very relaxing view think Kihyun, when he is interrupted by a chair moving next to him. It is his best friend Lee Minhyuk. They have known each other since they were babies, as they used to be neighbors back at home, their friendship just got stronger as time passed and now are classmates chasing their dreams.

 

“- Hi Kiki”, says Minhyuk to Kihyun who just smiles at him, “- Are you fine? I see you a little bit distracted”, says Minhyuk, raising an eyebrow to his friend.

 

“- I’m fine Minnie”, Kihyun answered but turned to look back out of the window and sigh, then turn back to look at Minhyuk giving to him a curious smile and say “- Minnie you think we are being insane? I mean applying for that company isn’t too much, is it?”

 

Minhyuk sigh and look back at his friend taking one of his hands in both of his and with a little squeeze he say, “- I knew something was bothering you, I know you to well”, says smiling to Kihyun who is just looking at him still smiling, “- Is not too much Kiki! Don’t even say it ok? We will be alright and you know that we won't be alone Wonnie will be there with us too”.

 

“- But Minnie! What if just one of us get it”, he looks at their hands and then lifts his eyes, placing his other hand on top of Minhyuks, “- What if you get it and I don't get it? I know you will get it no matter what, you have an awesome curriculum and some experience in your area but me…”, he sighs to then continue, “- I have no experience in a real enterprise or even in other kind of jobs, not like you Minnie”, he feels so unfit for the job and that just a miracle will help him get it.

 

“Come on, Kiki! you are capable of get it! you are the best in your class and know more than any of your classmates I’m sure of that”, he says knowing well how diligent his friend is with his studies, “- Besides my jobs have nothing to do with my career as a curator, so this is my opportunity to get to know a little more about it. “- Awwnn Kiki I’m so excited for this!”, says Minhyuk smiling big and almost jumping in his chair.

 

“-Ya! Min, be careful or you will roll out of the chair and you will bring Ki with you”, says Hyungwon who is entering the classroom just 5 minutes before the class starts as always.

 

“- I won’t!”, says Minhyuk with a pout to Hyungwon.

 

“- But I have to say that, Min is right Ki”, Hyungwon says smiling to them, “- You will get that internship and that will be the start of something good and a step closer to your dream coming true”, he finishes winking to Kihyun

 

Kihyun was surprise because he thought Hyungwon was just arriving to class, “- How do you know what we were talking about?”, Kihyun says in a very surprised tone of voice and wide eyes, just like Minhyuk who is also clearly wondering how Hyungwon guessed that.

 

Hyungwon laughs at them before answering that he has to wake up earlier than usual, because he has homework to give to his finance teacher.

 

This is the only class they have in common as is an elective class in common for all of them, a management class. Minhyuk is specializing to be an art curator and his goal is to work in the national museum or why not maybe he will later work in Europe for a prestige museum. Hyungwon is studying Finances, as his parents are very strict in the matter to make him work later in the family business, but in between his studies he has started to have some work as a model, and he may be wrong but he really enjoys the modeling work, even if is just a hobby.

 

They go their respective classes the whole day, running all day from building to building to get to the classes on time, the usual life of a college student. Kihyun is right now coming out from his Spanish class as is a requisite from his specialization to know at least three languages, he was walking with Moon Bin a very matured looking guy. He is studying the same as Kihyun, his father is a diplomatic of the country currently based in Spain, so he and his mother live in the country for him to complete his studies and being the reason why he is studying Spanish too.

 

“- Hey Ki!”, shouts Moon Bin to Kihyun who was distract going to the library and study some more, he heard the boy calling his name so he turns around and smile to the boy.

 

“- Hey Moon Bin! What’s up? Something happen?”, he asks curious as to why the boy has come to him calling his name, they are classmates and have work on some assignments together.

 

“- You forgot your notebook on the desk, I thought you might need it later so I thought on giving it to you”, say Moon Bin smiling to him, the boy is adorable think Kihyun.

 

“- Oh!”, he says coming back to his senses, “- Yeah! thank you, I’m a fool. I didn’t even notice that I forget it”, says Kihyun really not knowing how he could forget to put it on his backpack.

 

“- Is ok, it can happen to anyone”, answer Moon Bin giving the notebook back, as Kihyun take it a little distracted again, “- Hey Ki”, says Moon Bin waving a hand in front of Kihyun’s eyes to make him look at him.

 

 “Uh? Did you say something?”, asks Kihyun to Moon Bin who was to distracted to heard something that the other boy say to him.

 

Moon Bin look at him with kind of concern eyes, as is unusual to see Kihyun spacing out, as he is known for being alert and always know what to say, “- Are you ok? You have space out twice now…”, says the boy looking how Kihyun sigh and node his head as a yes.

 

“- Im’ just tired don’t worry Moon Bin”, Kihyun answer smiling to the boy, “- Thank you for bringing my notebook back to me, I would have search for it like crazy if you wouldn’t”, he says chuckling, imagining how he would have reacted if the notebook would have been missing.

 

“- Don’t say it, we are classmates. Good to see I help you”, says Moon Bin smiling to him again, Kihyun felt his cheek get a little bit red as he saw that pretty smile on the boy, he has always thought the boy is really handsome and with good manners.

 

Just as they were smiling at each other a voice came from the inside of the building, “- Hey Binnie and Kihyun!”, says Park Minhyuk more known as Rocky, an idiom student that is a year under them.

 

“- Hi love”, says Moon Bin with the most sweet and adorable smile on his face and very lovely eyes.

 

“- I was searching for you Binnie! I didn’t know you were here with Kihyun, were you going to the library?”, he asks, taking his boyfriends hand in his interlocking their fingers.

 

“- No, Kihyun forgot his notebook in the classroom, so I decided to reach him and give it back to him”, he answers, lifting their lock hands and placing a kiss at Rocky’s hand.

 

Rocky look back at Kihyun to see the notebook on his hand, “- Is ok Binnie, I’m sure Kihyun might need it later, I thought you were going to study for something”, he simply says smiling to both of them.

 

“- Oh no.”, Kihyun answer looking and smiling to Rocky, “- He was bringing this to me”, he says showing the notebook on his hand, “- as dumb me forget it on the classroom”, Kihyun laugh a little bit and then sigh, knowing he was being a little weird right now.

 

Rocky notice this, as they have known each other for a while now, “- Are you ok Kihyun? You look tired.” says Rocky giving a little smile to him.

 

“- I’m ok don’t worry”, says Kihyun to the both of them, “- Now thank you again Moon Bin, I will go to the library”, he smiles to them to make them less worry.

 

The boys look at each other and then back to Kihyun, not so sure about letting him go alone, but Kihyun insists that he is ok. The boys in the end let him go alone to the library, talking to each other as they have planned a date for today after classes.

 

Kihyun looks at how both boys went out to the campus and into the streets, Kihyun sighs, thinking that Rocky is a very lucky boy just as Moon Bin, as they are one of the perfect couples of the campus. Kihyun started to walk again to the library to study some more of Spanish, and also to get distracted of his thoughts about the internship, as he knows well that think too much about it is not good also.

 

A week after, on a monday they 3 were walking together to the school wallboard when they post all the important announcement for students. Today is the day that they will know if they got accepted for the internship or not. Kihyun, Minhyuk and Hyungwon are walking together from their class to finally know the results.

 

“- I’m so nervous”, says Minhyuk bitting his finger nails to try to calm down, “I was calm all the time but now! I’m just as nervous as you Ki!”, he says looking at Kihyun on the other side besides Hyungwon.

 

Kihyun glare at him, as he is the most nervous of the three, “- Please Minhyuk, I’m already nervous!”, he shouts back at him, as he don’t need extra pressure.

 

Hyungwon laugh between the two boys and place an arm around the boys one on Minhyuk and one on Kihyun, “- Please stop!, this won’t make any of you less nervous, so let's just walk and see what are the real results”, he says still walking to the wallboard.

 

“- Is easy for you to say” says Minhyuk pouting to Hyungwon.

 

“- Yes! you are not nervous like us!”, says Kihyun praying to all the gods above for everything to go well.

 

Hyungwon laughs again, really enjoying their friends suffering to know the results, as this will be a big opportunity for all of them, but Hyungwon is not so confident, he is nervous too; this will be a benefit for him or probably not. Hyungwon want to get this opportunity but he has double the reasons to do this.

 

They got to the wall, a lot of people were there trying to look at the results and know if they got the opportunity to work for the company. They got relieve when they saw some people smiling telling their friends that they got it, but also got worried seeing people not getting to get in.

 

They wait for the people to slow down for them to be able to come closed to the wall and see the paper by their own, Hyungwon look at it first as is the tallest of the three he saw his name and the department he will be in; he was surprised but happy. Minhyuk was next to look into it, he was so happy that he jumps in his place hugging Hyungwon next to him, he got in too. Kihyun was the last one and was hesitating to look at it. He was thinking the worst about it, but Minhyuk and Hyungwon made him look into it, as it is the only way for him to know the truth.

 

He cried… Kihyun cried seeing the results, he hugged Minhyuk and then Hyungwon came to hug them both. They look at each other and turn to search on the paper for Kihyuns result, they smile at seeing the result. Kihyun got into the administration department, Minhyuk into the art division of the company that manages a museum, Hyungwon got his internship as a model; and like this our boys start their journey to reach their goals.

 

Life gives surprises, what surprises wait for our boys on the way to success?...

Chapter 2

Summary:

In this chapter we will see how is the first day of our boys in teh internship!! is it good? is it bad? jeje lets find out ^^

Notes:

Hello im back!! sorry for the delay im on vacation and I totally forgot to update ^^'.... buttttt I'm here to post the second chapter of this story hope you like it !!! as always remind that this is not proof read, english is not my main language and also enjoy the reading!!! :)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 2

It is two weeks after they got the notice that they are accepted in the company. It is a monday morning, Kihyun and Minhyuk are heading to the company to get there on time as they are using the bus to reach the place. They get up at 6 am to prepare and be ready on time, the opening hour of the company is 8 am but to avoid traffic and not being late on their first day they decided to head one hour before. Hyungwon on his side is still sleeping on his bed in his dorm as models have been requested at 10 am in the model agency.

 

Kihyun and Minhyuk reach the company, and enter it. They get stunned by the place. It is so sophisticated the ceiling is really high with a beautiful spider lamp in the center that look like a rain drops of crystal that reflect all the light coming in from the windows, right next to the receptionist is a little lounge area that is on the left side, on the right side are some stairs that lead to the second floor and an elevator to reach to the other levels of the building. There must be at least 25 floors; Kihyun thought seeing how tall the building is.

 

When they get back to their senses again, they walk to one of the receptionists, a young-looking girl that smiles at them when they approach her, “- Hello welcome to ‘Shin & Son Co.’ How can I help you?” says the girl in a polite way with a smile on her face.

 

“- Hello”, says Kihyun to her waving and smiling to her, “We are here for the internship”, he says pointing to both of them.

 

“- Oh!, I see”, says the girl smiling, “- Welcome to the company then, if you follow me I will lead you to where you can wait to get instructions”, she says signaling with her hand for them to follow her to the elevator.

 

Kihyun was nervous as he is a little afraid of elevators, nothing serious says Kihyun, but in Minhyuk's opinion he is really scared. Knowing this Minhyuk take Kihyuns left hand as they are in the elevator, Kihyun look back at his friend giving him a grateful smile knowing that he needs the extra support not just for the elevator.

 

They reach the 7th floor, and the receptionist got out of the elevator and walks them to a corridor on the left, they walk pass some offices and then reach a door that says waiting lounge. She opens the door and lets them in, saying to them that all the interns will wait there until the person in charge of each department tells them what to do. She left them there and went back to the reception.

 

“- Look to all this people”, whisper Minhyuk to him, “- We are at least 10 here and probably there will be more coming”, tells him as Kihyun scan the room to look to all the interns, as maybe, more than one will be his partner too. As he was thinking this two of the boys approaches them to talk to them.

 

“- Hello!” says one of the boys, a tall guy that look very young to be there, “- I’m Yoon Sanha, nice to meet you!”, says the boy with a joyful voice and a friendly smile and offering his hand for a hand shake.

 

“- Hello to you too”, says Minhyuk taking the boys hand first, “- I’m Minhyuk and this is best friend Kihyun”, he says smiling to him too.

 

“- Hello”, says Kihyun taking his hand after Minhyuk, “- And who is your friend?” he asks as the other boy was looking down to his phone probably sending a message to someone.

 

“- Oh my!”, says Sanha chuckling a little, “- My modals, I’m sorry. This is my friend Park Minhyuk but you can call him Rocky!”, he says bright, making the other boy lift his face to say hi; they were all surprise to see each other there.

 

“- Kihyun!” says Rocky to Kihyun, “- I didn’t know you will be here!”, he says with a bright voice and a smile on his face.

 

“- Me too! I didn’t know you have applied for being here Minhyuk”, says Kihyun to Rocky.

 

“- Oh please call me Rocky”, says the boy to Kihyun, “- I’m happy to see a familiar face here”, says in a relieve way.

 

“- Hey!”, says Sanha beside him, “- What about me?!”, he says pouting to the other and with slight furrow brows.

 

“- hahahaha, aigoo!!! I’m happy you are here too Sanha!”, he says laughing and hugging the boy.

 

Kihyun was laughing at the scene and when he remembered to introduce Minhyuk to Rocky, “- Min… I mean Rocky this is Minhyuk he is at our Uni too, he is studying to be a curator”, says Kihyun introducing the boys.

 

They all sat together and started to make a little conversation to get to know each other, they were enjoying the company, and seeing how every time more and more people come into the room.

 

At 8 o’clock on point, a man entered the room. He is wearing a light grey suit, a dark blue shirt and black shoes; he looks young but his presence made them know that he is not one of the interns. All of the boys in the room that probably are around 20 got quiet waiting to hear what the man had to say.

 

“- Good morning and hello to everyone”, says the man to them, “- My name is Park Jin Woo, I’m the Co-CEO secretary and I’m the one in charge to tell the rules to all of you”, he says walking into the room to the get to the other side of the room across from the door, then he reach a podium and turn to look at them all, “- Ok, first of all welcome to ‘Shin & Son Co.’ know that you are very lucky to be here today in this room, you got selected in between around one thousand applications”, he say looking all around the room to scan it and look at their reactions, “- So, you also need to know that even if you are here this is not guarantee that you will finish all the internship with us”, he signal to the man in the door to come next to him, nobody notice the man before as he come in just as all the interns were paying attention to Jin Woo.

 

Jin Woo move to the side leaving space to the other to stand in front of everyone, he was holding some papers that divide in two giving a half to Jin Woo, to then start talking, “- Hello everyone”, he says smiling and showing his adorable dimples to all, “- My name is Son Jooheon, I’m the CEO secretary and I will be in charge to explain you what you are going to do right now”, he says signaling to Jin Woo to start distributing the papers.

 

After they finish giving the papers he started talking again, “- Ok, now that you all have the applications, you will fill it completely with your information to register it in our systems and be sure that everything is correct”, he says looking to everyone in the room still smiling, “- If you have any questions please raise your hand and we will reach to help you”, he says in the end as all the interns start to fill the application.

 

After around ten minutes, Kihyun was checking his application to see if he put all of the information they ask and if he did it correct, then Minhyuk interrupted him to whisper in his ear making him jump in his place, “- Ki”, Minhyuk whispered to him.

 

“- Minnie, God!”, says Kihyun with a hand on his heart as he got scared for the sudden interruption, “- What happened? you scared me!”, he says whispering back.

 

“- I’m sorry Ki”, whisper Minhyuk with a pout, “- But listen I didn’t want to scare you” he says following Jooheon with his eyes, “- Have you seen the secretary?” he says in a tone that made Kihyun know what his best friend is thinking.

 

“- Yes, you say secretary Jin Woo?”, he asked intentionally chuckling, knowing well who his friend was referring to.

 

“- You want to made me scream right! You said that intentionally right!”, says Minhyuk almost too loud trying to keep it in a whisper, “- I’m talking about secretary Jooheon!”, he whispers yell to Kihyun making him chuckle.

 

“- Of course I know!”, he says still trying not to laugh loud, “- I know you, I’m your best friend Minnie”, he says turning in his seat to look at the Minhyuk.

 

“- I was doubting you for a while there”, he says not impress at his best friend joke, “- Anyways! have you seen his dimples? his adorable dimples!! Oh Ki, I want to squeeze his cheeks!”, he says in a very cute way, as Minhyuk is weak to boys that look cute.

 

“- Shhh!!! Minnie”, says Kihyun sighing and closing his eyes rubbing his nose bridge with his fingers, “- Be quiet Minnie someone might hear you”, Kihyun whisper yell to Minhyuk getting nervous as he is just looking to Jin Woo but Jooheon can’t be seeing from where they are.

 

“- Oh Ki dont worry”, Minhyuk says confidently, “- No one will heared us”, he says looking to his friend, “- Awn Ki I think I’m in love” he says putting his both hands together, “- Do you think that he have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?”.

 

Kihyun whisper to Minhyuk as he keep on checking his information in the application to please shut up, that if someone hear them they will get in trouble, so he turn to see his friend and say some more to made him stop talking but the words got stuck in his mouth as he saw someone standing behind Minhyuk with cross arms in front of his chest. Minhyuk look at Kihyun with a questioning look and whisper to him, “- Ki, what happen why are you not saying anything?”, Kihyun cover his face with one hand and point weakly behind Minhyuk for him to turn around.

Minhyuk turned in his seat confused and got pale, there was standing behind him a smiley Jooheon, showing his cute simples and making his eyes going in to crescent moon. Minhyuk couldn't say anything getting all red and fluster, Jooheon bend down close to Minhyuk's ear and whisper to him, “- I don’t have a boyfriend nor a girlfriend” and then stand up.

 

Minhyuk is now a living tomato red all over his face up until his ears, then before moving too far from him Jooheon turns to him and says in a whisper, “- Thank you for saying I’m cute”, and wink at him giving a mischievous smirk.

 

As they were on the back of the room near the door, nobody else saw anything, not even Sanha or Rocky who were beside them talking to Jin Woo, as they were making some questions. Kihyun wanted to die right there, this was awesome! their first day and they already made a wrong move, someone kill him please!! This is way too embarrassing!

 

After all the introduction, each intern was discharge to go to their respective departments, so Jin Woo and Jooheon were walking back to their desks that are next to each other.

 

“- I’m so tired, introductions are the worst! I can’t believe Hyunwoo and Hoseok made us do this”, he sighs as he sits in his chair to get to work, “- They really enjoy with our suffering”, he says as he starts his computer and takes some papers.

 

“- I don’t think it was so bad”, says Jooheon placing a hand on Jin Woo's shoulder, the man raises one eyebrow giving an unimpressed look, action that made Joohoen chuckle, “- Relax Jinjin, they are just new and they didn’t give any trouble”, he says remembering what happen, “- It was interesting don’t you think”, Jooheon say turning to his desk to start working. Jin Woo was lost at his behaviour but he saw the smirk on the other boy's face, oh no! he thought here we go again. Jooheon for his part thought this will be fun.

Notes:

And thats all !! how was the chapter? Do you think things will go well with min and joo?? or not?? ummmm let's see how things continue... also thank you for reading this I hope is entertaining for all of you!! have a nice day/night, till next time!! :*

Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Summary:

This chapter will show the first time Kihyun and Hoseok see each other after a long time.... Will they recognize each other?? Or will they have completly forget the other?...

Notes:

Hello I'm back with the third chapter of this story hope you like it ^^. Remember this is not proof read, english is not my main language but I hope you can enjoy it!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 3

It has been a week since they have started their internship, all the nerves of the first day are gone; as they for sure were thinking that this will be their last time in this place after what Minhyuk said about secretary Jooheon. For their surprise, he hasn’t said anything else since that day, actually they have just seen him from afar at lunch time. Minhyuk is now at the museum starting his internship in the archive area making documents and keeping records of all the items in the museum. Kihyun on his side is on the administration area he is the one that helps the secretaries with gathering information about employees or typing documents about their business.

 

Kihyuns office is near where the CEOs are, as all the interns helping in this area need to be able to respond soon and being able to bring documents, archives and answer calls too. Kihyun is really curious about the CEOs of this company, he knows that they are young as they are the heirs of both families the Shin family and Son family, even as public figures nobody has being able to put a face to them is something that intrigue him.

 

Right now, Jooheon is walking to the conference room with Jin Woo as they have information about the new business at hand, modeling; they want to make an agency for models. Is something far from the real business of this company as they mostly manage art, music and entertainment like theatre. They have been trying to establish partnerships with big labels to start their agency, that has been the reason why both CEOs are in the conference room.

 

“- Hello”, says Jooheon to the both men in the room, “- How was the trip everything fine?”, he asks to them.

 

They look at each other and the blond one answer, “- Yes everything went fine, we believe we will be able to close the deal soon”, he finishes saying with a smile.

 

“- Ya! Don’t you think you should greet your brother first?”, ask the other man with a smile and open arms.

 

“- Of course I have to greet my favorite brother in the whole world!”, Jooheon says, giving a hug to his brother, “- Are you ok? how was the food over there?”, he says moving to greet the other man properly too.

 

The CEO of the company known as Shin Hoseok. A tall man with a very big build, a total gym freak, but also a workaholic, his life goes between home, work and gym, there's no space for anything more. The Co-CEO and Jooheons brother, Son Hyunwoo. A tall man with caramel skin that at first sight can be intimidating but he is all love and kind heart. They have all grown together as their families have run this company for ages now, more than business partners they are all a family and brothers that got each other back.

 

“- Food was excellent actually, but little Hoseok here was missing his instant ramen from here”, says Hyunwoo laughing as Hoseok was making a pout like a little kid.

 

“- Ya! ramen is the best food in the world! you know”, says Hoseok to a firm that he is totally right for missing his heavenly food.

 

“- jajajaja, I can’t believe it you are the same like when we were kids”, says Jooheon to Hoseok shaking his head in this believe.

 

Someone clear his throat from the door, they totally forgot that Jin Woo is there too, “- Nice to see you too, don’t bother to say how much you miss me”, he says in a sarcastic way entering the conference room too making all of the other men laugh. So, after greeting each other they start their little meeting.

 

Kihyun has finished his report and he has just finished checking it and is ready to be delivered to Jooheon, he was wondering if he can take it himself to Jooheon or if he should wait and ask him at lunch time.  Everything that is done by the interns is receive by Shin Changkyun, the one in charge of the interns in this department. The boy is very young, but for sure is the most intelligent, as they have notice that he manages at least 4 languages, english, korean, spanish and portugues. He looks younger than Kihyun, but undoubtedly is capable of his position.

 

Kihyun was thinking about this when someone interrupt him, “Kihyun? Are you ok?”, ask Rocky who was sitting next to him.

 

“- Yes I’m fine”, says Kihyun with a smile to him, “- Why do you ask?”, he say in a curious tone of voice.

 

“- No is nothing. Is just that you have been holding that carpet for a little while for now and you were spacing out too”, he finishes saying with a raise eyebrow.

 

“- Oh really?”, he asks to which Rocky only node yes to him, “- I’m sorry…”, he says chuckling a little bit, “- I was just thinking if I should give this to Changkyun for him to give it to Jooheon or if I can give it to Jooheon myself”, he says with a smile still on his face.

 

“- Ummm”, says Rocky frowning and looking down making a thinking expression, “- You should ask Changkyun if you can give it to Jooheon yourself”, he says looking back at Kihyun with a little smile, “- But… Why do you want to give the carpet to Jooheon yourself?”, he says making a confused look again.

 

“- Ah!, I want to take a look around there, maybe I can be able to see one of the CEOs”, he says laughing a little, “- I’m just very curious. You don’t want to know who they are?” Kihyun says to Rocky, making an expectant look.

 

“- I don’t know…”, he says thinking a little before saying, “- But I guess they probably want to have a normal life, like going out to wherever place they want without been photograph or interrupt by curious people. Live like you and I do”, he finishes saying with a big smile and then turn back to his computer to finish his work.

 

Kihyun thought of what Rocky says to him, he is right about everything but… that make him even more curious to know who the CEO and Co-CEO of this company are. Maybe he has already seen them and he doesn't even know it.

 

Late that day he have already finish his work, Rocky have just gone as Moon Bin was already waiting for him in the entrance of the building, Kihyun decided to organize his carpets for the work of the next day something that took him around 10 minutes. When he finishes and was about to get out of the office and head to the dorm; when he heard a noise in the desk at the entrance of the office, he walk there and saw Changkyun taking all the carpets from the floor; Kihyun leave his backpack on the floor and get close to him to help him get everything again.

 

“- Oh, Kihyun. Why are you still here? I thought I was alone”, Changkyun says surprise that someone was still there.

 

“- I was just organizing some things and that’s why I haven’t leave yet”, he answer to Changkyun with a smile and taking the carpets to put them on the desk again.

 

“- I see!”, he says smiling, “- Thank you for your help, I was about to move all this carpets to Jooheons desk but they are a lot so I stumble and well… you know the rest”, we finish laughing a little, trying to organize the pile to get it to Jooheon.

 

“- Oh I can help you, there's no problem in that way you won’t have to make two trips to move them without any problem”, he says smiling to the boy.

 

“- Are you sure? Is getting late and I don’t want to bother you Kihyun”, says Changkyun in a friendly tone.

 

“- Is not a problem, in that way both of us can get to home sooner”, Kihyun says smiling to Changkyun with a reassuring smile.

 

“- Ok, if you say so”, gesture Changkyun taking a pile of the work to take to Jooheons desk and saying before exiting the office, “- But! later don’t say I made you do extra work”, Changkyun finish saying with a chuckle.

 

Kihyun laugh with him too, and they both take the work and to take it to the Jooheons desk, they get to there without any problem as both were caring a good number of carpets in their hands. After they finish taking the work to the desk and before they could go back to the office to take their stuffs, the door to the conference room open and appeared Hyunwoo.

“- Changkyun!”, says Hyunwoo surprise to see him there at that time passed the working hours, “- Have you not finish work yet? You know your brother don’t like to see you here overworking yourself”, he says in a… ummm…caring way, like if Hyungwoo care for the little boy more than a boss-employee way. Interesting Kihyun thought.

 

“- No!, is not that. I was just moving some work from my desk to Jooheons desk and I couldn’t move it as it was too much”, he explained shyly with a little dust of rose pink color in his cheeks.

 

“- Oh I see but are you ok?”, ask Hyunwoo coming closer to Changkyun, slightly brushing his hand to Changkyuns, giving the boy a concern look.

 

“- Yes I’m totally fine it was nothing… and Kihyun here helped me move all the carpets to the desk”, he finished saying, remembering Kihyun is right behind him. Hyunwoo looks at him confused as he hasn't even noticed Kihyun is standing there.

 

And there it was standing a little awkward, Kihyun say a little “Hi” to Hyunwoo feeling like if he is intruding in their moment.

 

“- Oh hi there”, says Hyunwoo smiling to him and offering his hand for a handshake, “- I’m Son Hyunwoo, nice to meet you”, he says to Kihyun with a smile it is as friendly as the one he offer to Changkyun but it felt different.

 

“- Hi I’m Yoo Kihyun, one of the new interns here in the administration department”, he says taking his hand and shaking it. Wow he thought he is really kind for being this big and kind of scary Kihyun thought.

 

“- Thanks for helping this little baby here”, Hyunwoo say ruffling Changkyuns hair playfully, making Changkyun pout and frown acting as if he were angry, “- He always want to take more than he can manage”, he finishes saying chuckling a little.

 

“- Ya! I’m not a baby and I can perfectly manage this much at least! Thank you very much!”, he says because all of them always insist in treating him as a little baby just because he is the younger of them all.

 

“- You are a baby”, says someone from behind Hyunwoo. It was Hoseok who also was there with Hyunwoo as they have just finish another meeting.

 

“I’m not!” says Changkyun to his brother Hoseok, “- Anyways Kihyun here help me with the carpets”, he says crossing his arms in front of his chest like a little baby that want to be call a big boy.

 

Hoseok move out of the back of Hyunwoo and saw Kihyun in front of him. He was so surprise to see him there. He has been searching for him for a long time now and finally Kihyun is here in front of him.

 

“- Hi, I’m Yoo Kihyun, nice to meet you”, Kihyun says offering this hand for a hand shake.

 

“- Hi, I’m Shin Hoseok”, Hoseok says still surprised by this. But is it possible that Kihyun haven't recognized him?...

Notes:

This is all for todays chapter, do you like it? Do you think they will recognize each other? Or will they need something to remind each other... ummm lets find out in the other chapter ;), have a good day/ night, stay healthy and see you next time!! ^^ good bye!!! :*

Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Summary:

We will see how Kihyun and Wonho met each other back in the days ^^, the fluff in teh innocent way they interact during those years is something none of them forget...

Notes:

Hi!! ^^ I'm back on time this ocation jejeje... to bring this chapter with some fluff and young love, definitely young love!!! uwu, hope you like it is a short chapter the only short chap as I have get to the conclusion most of this chapters are so long, sorry in advance ^^', as always this is not proof read, english is not my main language so please excuse the mistakes... soooo enjoy this chapter!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 4

That night Kihyun reached his home and was still kind of shaking, why? because he couldn’t believe that his past crush and the man that stole his first kiss a lot of years ago was there once again in front of him. He used to think that Hoseok was the most handsome boy of the entire school and indeed he was. All girls used to die just for him to look at them, and there was Kihyun who was crushing on him since he was a kid. But now! oh man now, Hoseok look unreal like a literal god; age certainly been a blessing for him as he looks mature but still kind and sweet as he used to remember him.

 

Kihyun remember perfectly the day Hoseok started to talk to him and how then he stole his first kiss. They were in the school, on break time, Kihyun was enjoying the snacks his mum put for him on his lunchbox. He used to enjoy to sit alone at those times, as Minhyuk enjoy more to spend those times running and playing with their classmates and other kids from other classes. He was sitting there reading a book, when he heard someone coming next to him and without turning, he simply said, “- Min, you won’t scare me I already heard you coming”, Kihyun says rolling his eyes, Minhyuk always have enjoy to make him jump on his place scaring him for fun.

 

“- Sorry but I’m not Minhyuk”, the other boy says, Kihyun did recognize the voice so he turned around and he was more than surprise to see who was talking to him, it was his crush the one and only Hoseok.

 

“- So… so.. sorry I thought you were my be… best friend”, Kihyun says and just look down at his book blushing because he was shy and embarrassed that he has stutter in front of him.

 

“- jajaja is ok, you don’t have to apologized”, Hoseok says smiling to him and from that day on they saw each other in the same spot during breaks, as day passed, they were getting comfortable around each other and more closed to each other.

 

Until one day some months later while they were joking around, Hoseok place his hand on Kihyuns while they were sitting next to each other.

 

Hoseok didn’t do it on purpose he was just placing his hand on the bench to sit better as they have been joking for a while, but once he places his hand on Kihyuns he stiffens on his sit, his heart was racing this was the first time he felt like this.

 

Kihyun was totally frozen on his sit, this was not anyone taking his hand it was Hoseok! his crush! the heart throb of the entire school!!! Don’t be nervous Kihyun!! he probably didn’t want to take your hand; he repeats to himself to try to calm down.

 

Suddenly he Hoseok take his hand in his and interlocked their fingers, it was automatic for Hoseok it felt so right, that made him slightly blush a pink rose on his cheeks. Kihyun turn to look down at their joint hands and then look up to see Hoseoks face, Kihyun was mad blushing and looking at Hoseok with wide eyes, but he soon changes his expression to a sweet smile and loving gaze, as Hoseok was giving him the loveliest smile and eyes that he has ever seeing in the boy’s face.

 

They have being seeing each other for some months now, and Hoseok knew that he was feeling different about the little boy, at first he approach him because he was curious of the boy that sit every break on the same spot alone; but then they started talking they started to know each other.

 

And now… now Hoseok was for sure in love with the boy, he is too cute to not love him and too pretty to not admire him, and to intelligent to not be interest in him, as Hoseok look at Kihyun and take his other hand in his too making Kihyun turn to face him, so they were sitting facing each other; Hoseok started to lean closer to him. Kihyun started to panic, is this… is this his first kiss?! His mind was going wild with thoughts that his first kiss will be with his crush the most handsome boy on earth probably!!!, and then it happens it was a simple peck that last no more than a few seconds, Kihyun close his eyes and for him it felt like it takes forever, as if the time stop in that moment. When the kiss finish both boys continue holding hands in their secret place, neither say anything. Hoseok move closer to Kihyun his heart was about to exploded and they continue to enjoy their sweet time together.

 

They have more sweet days like this, maybe there was no other kiss but for sure things were different between them, and it was fine… it was innocent and comfortable for both of them. Then suddenly one day Hoseok disappear, he was move out of school without anyone really knowing why. Kihyun didn’t have the opportunity to ask someone about it as nobody knew about their little encounters at break time, not even Minhyuk knew about it.

 

Hoseok was in his apartment, remembering his time with the boy was short, but he still remembers how the boy used to smile nervously to him, the jokes they used to enjoy and the snack time they both spend together sitting in the bench, in their little world. When Hoseok got back, he started to search for him immediately but after two years of searching, there was no information about Kihyun, but he wasn’t giving up not when he was searching for someone so important for him. But for his surprised destiny give him a good surprise, Kihyun is on his company and for sure he will use this opportunity to get closed to the boy again, cause of course he hasn’t forgot his feelings for the boy even after all these years.

 

Kihyun went to bed that night thinking about Hoseok, and if he will try to talk to him again, maybe just as friends as it is impossible than someone as handsome as he is to be single or to not have a girlfriend or boyfriend who knows. But that will be something to discover when he gets the time.

 

Neither of them sleeps well that night, anticipating the encounter of the next day.

Notes:

Well thats all!!! jejeje hope you like this chapter, I try my best to make them them look join and innocent and exploring the beginining of love in their lives :) as friends in teh beginning and that grow to something else as time passed... now, how will things go for them as adults now... jumm??? Let's find out together, hope you enjoy the read, thank you for the kudos and comments it means a lot to me ^^ take care and see you in the next chapter!!! \^O^/

Chapter 5: Chapter 5

Summary:

Hoseok wants to see if Kihyun remember him, so he is preparing the best he can to meet him and talk to him for the first time in many years... Will he succeed??

Notes:

Hello ^^ I'm back with another chapter of this story, this time the chapter is longer.. hope you dont mine if its a little long... so please enjoy!! as always this is not proof read, english is not my main language, so excuse any mistakes in this.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 5

The next day Hoseok get up early as usual to get to the gym on his apartment building and do his morning exercises as always. After a well-done routine of almost two hours, he headed to the showers in the lockers area. All the women and men that see him walking to the showers stare at him for two reasons: because of jealousy of his well build body or with desire because he is the fruit nobody can have. He took a deserved shower and then he heads back to his apartment and get ready for the day.


As today will be an important day for him, he decided to wear something that makes him look in the best way possible. He is wearing a black suit that hug his build in the best way possible, a classic white shirt, a black tie, some silver earrings and a watch, of course all pair with black designer shoes; he also style his hair dividing his hair to a side and making it push a little to the back for his face to be in clear view.


He inspect himself in the mirror, and saw that he is ready to get all eyes on him, he has never been like this before, but hey! he is a man with a mission: make Yoo Kihyun notice him and talk to him or in other case he will have to make to move. He walk to his kitchen to take from the refrigerator his usual beverage with protein to start his day with energy. And then taking his briefcase he walked out the apartment and to his car. 


He arrive on time, just about the time in which he thought Kihyun might come to the company to conveniently encounter him on the elevator or in the hallway of the offices, he enter the building and oh yes!, everyone have his eyes on him. The receptionist and secretaries on the building were whispering about the well build man and how everything look so good on him, the men were no exception getting jealous because they are not handsome like him, rich and with a greek god body and why not also lusting over him; but to his dismay Kihyun was in not sight… maybe he is already on the office.


He took the elevator and got lost in his mind thinking how Kihyun would react as he see him, will he be like the others? or wait! Did Kihyun remember him? or is he still not able to recognized him? he has to stop his train of thoughts as the classic bing sound of the elevator reaching his floor and doors opening ring for him to get out and head to his office, he walk out of the elevator fixing his tie to calm his nerves. He walks straight into Jooheon’s desk and stop there to ask if he have something for him, making Jooheon stop and look back at him with wide eyes, to then check and say to him that theres no messages for him. Hoseok didn’t even heard him as he was looking to the door where all the interns in that department were, but he couldn’t see if Kihyun is already there.


“- Hoseok! are you listening to me?”, Jooheon said to Hoseok with a raise eyebrow and a confused look, Hoseok is acting nothing like himself.


“- Ah!”, say Hoseok back to him coming back to his senses as he was to distracted.


“- I said there’s no messages for you, at least not yet”, he says looking at him in a strange way, this is the first time Hoseok don’t pay attention to something he says to him.


Hoseok clear his throat and then say, “- Is ok I will be on my office then”, he says moving to his office but taking one last look to the intern’s office.


The company was a mess they were all commenting how good the man looks, everyone wondering from which department he is, the gossip reached to Hyungwoos and Changkyuns ears, both were really confused by all the fused. Hoseok has been too distracted thinking about Kihyun that he could care less about the fact that he got too much attention on himself.


It is lunch time and he haven’t seen Kihyun today yet, so he walk out of his office in hope that he will be able to see the boy on his way to lunch, again he ignore Jooheon talking to him and asking if he want to go eat lunch with him to his favorite ramyun place, Hoseok node yes without paying too much attention. Hyunwoo was also there too, confused to see this behaviour from his best friend. Suddenly the door to the intern’s office open and Hoseok straightened his back to see if it was Kihyun but to his disappointment it was just Changkyun coming out of the office for his lunch break, he sighs and then told them to go to eat. They call Changkyun to come with them too and then all head to the ramyun place.


They arrive, order and were totally curious as why Hoseok is acting like that. “- Ok, is enough. Tel us why are you like this? You have been absent all day”, says Jooheon curious to know what his friend is going through.


“- Yes”, says Hyunwoo, “- You were totally ignoring Jooheon back there” he says also looking at Hoseok and taking a sip of his glass of water on the table.


“- What happen?”, says Changkyun confused as why they are asking this to his brother, “- Is something wrong?” he asks.


“- Yes!” “- No!” say Jooheon and Hoseok at the same time to Changkyun, who only got more confused.


Hyunwoo laugh at this and decided to explain to Changkyun himself, “- Your brother have been acting weird all day, he come today early and also decided to dress to be the gossip of the office with his good looks, but have been having his mind in other place as he has been kind of absent ignoring our Jooheonie in everything he says to him”, he finishes resuming the situation to Changkyun with a sweet smile that made Changkyun blush a little, and smile looking down.


“- Ya! don’t make me look weird. I was just thinking that’s all”, says Hoseok trying to defend himself.


“- Yeah of course, that’s why you didn’t answer any of my questions”, says Jooheon with a raise eyebrow waiting to get his answers.


Hoseok sigh and thought that he might have to tell everything to his friends, after all he can tell them everything. After he finish his explanation, they were all surprise by the story, Hoseok never told them anything about Kihyun.


“- So…”, say Changkyun, “- You have a crush on an intern? That’s what you are saying”, he says looking to his brother and making his eyebrows go up and down in a teasing way.


Making Hyunwoo and Jooheon laugh, Hoseok groan because of the teasing and say, “- Don’t say it like that!, he is older than you, you know. But… yes essentially that's the story”, he says clearing his throat and drinking some water.


They have their ramyun and enjoy some more talking about different things. After they finish and when they were heading to Hoseok’s car, Jooheon decided to ask, “- So what do you plan on doing? Because after what you say during lunch, is probable that this Kihyun didn’t even recognized you”, making Hoseok look down still walking to his car and sigh.


“- Well, I planned to talk to him today and see if he really recognized me”, he say to them trying to unlock his car with the key for all of them to get in.


“- Well good luck say Changkyu”, with a smirk on his face, “- Because today he asks me for permission as he have to attend an extra class today”, Hoseok look at him with wide eyes he totally not expected that. Jooheon was laughting loud when Changkyun add pointing to Jooheon, “- You don’t laugh Minhyuk is also absent today”, Jooheon stop laughting and smirk to him.


“- Excuse you, a difference to your brother, I already made a move on Minhyuk”, he says winking to them and getting into the car, making Hoseok groan again feeling like he is getting behind, he open the door to get in and say to Hyunwoo pointing to him.


“- And you! Don’t tell me you already made a move too!?”, he questions making Hyunwoo smile like a little bear and Changkyun going into a blushing mess. He groans again entering in the car not knowing how to interpret that. This is great he thought I’m the only one not doing any moves. They all head back to the office in silence each planing their next moves, but Changkyun was mad blushing thinking what will happen next.


In the model agency, Hyungwon have been actively participating in the promotions and works they have offer to him, he is currently helping to promote a palette of make-up of a raising brand in the country. He is a very good model, actually, he is the best intern model at the moment. He is currently doing a photoshoot for said make-up brand in a studio used by different brands at a time.


He finishes the first set of photos, he says thank you to all the people there while he went to his room to rest a bit, have a snack and then comeback to continue. When he was exiting the studio where his photos were taken, he saw him, finally. The person that is the reason for him to be here right now as a model, Cha Eunwoo, the boy that have robed his heart. Hyungwon have always have money, his parents are people of position he has never wanted that, he just want a simple life or making a fortune of his own far from his parents. He and Eunwoo used to be friends or should he say more than friends at some point. It was a lot of years ago when they were on secondary.


But everything is still there, at least for Hyungwon is like that, Eunwoo move from his neighborhood a lot of years ago, and that is when they lost contact of each other, leaving him with a broken heart because of the sudden situation. He really wanted to ask him what happen back then, but he can’t right now. Eunwoo passed by him giving him a polite smile and just bowing a little to him to acknowledge that he is there but nothing else. Hyungwon give the same smile to him and then slightly bow walking in the other direction to his resting room. He wanted to cry this is not what he was expecting but he is a professional so he needs to stay collected and calm.


“- Hey Ki, how do you think things are going for Hyungwon? We haven’t seen him in a while”, Minhyuk says pouting to Kihyun while they are at the university library studying after their extra class, that Hyungwon already missed.


“- I don’t know”, says Kihyun thinking, “- I haven’t talk to him in a while either he seems really busy”, he says looking up from his papers and thinking that he is the one they have seen less since they started their internship.


“- I hope he is ok and not overworking himself as he always does”, says Minhyuk thinking back to all those times they have taken Hyungwon to the hospital dehydrated and too exhausted due to overworking himself.


“- I hope is not the case”, Kihyun says sighing too, hoping his friend will take everything easy, “- But tell how are things going for you?”, he says in a knowing way implying that he is not just talking about the internship.


“- Well”, Minhyuk says lifting his eyebrows up and down to Kihyun in a knowing way, making Kihyun chuckle as he can’t laugh for being in the library, “- Joo asks for my phone number anddddd we have been talking to each other since then almost every day”, says Minhyuk excited raising his voice a bit too much, so the librarian come to shoos him.


They both bow to her in a way of saying sorry, “- Min please!, they will kick us out”, says Kihyun to him with a slight glare, “- And so? are you going out soon?”, Kihyun asks curious about it.


“Yes! he will take me out this weekend”, Minhyuk says with a big smile, “- And now you tell me”, he says with a slight smirk on his face.


“- Tell you what?” ask Kihyun, taking his eyes from Minhyuk and looking down to his papers, Minhyuk wasn’t having it and take Kihyuns hands to make him look at him and he look back at him suspicious.


Kihyun have not way out of it, Minhyuk know him to well, he is like an open book to him. So, he spilled the beans to Minhyuk, he tell everything about Hoseok been one of the employees there and how he used to have this little conversations with him back in the days. Minhyuk almost scream but he was still heard by the librarian who come back to glare at them as a last warning, they bow again to here as a sorry and Kihyun glare at Minhyuk this time as a warning too, he didn’t want to be kick out of there.


“- Ki !!!!”, says Minhyuk whisper yelling to Kihyun, “- Imagine! if he is the Ceo of the company?!”, he says covering his mouth with his hands and with wide eyes, just trying to make a wild guess.


“- Stop! aghhh don’t make conclusions on your own”, Kihyun says trying to composed himself he never thought of that possibility, “- He was coming out of the conference room with another man, so I guess he probably is a manager in the company”, he says trying to figure his thoughts out.


“- Well, you should take an opportunity to ask him and talk to him again”, says Minhyuk with a wink.


They started to study after that, but Kihyun couldn’t concentrate anymore. Is he sure Hoseok is not the Ceo of the company? Is he just a manager? or is he one more employee in the company? He will need to figure this out soon.

Notes:

And thats all for today... hope you like this chapter, in the next we will see some interactions between the two boy ;) I know im delaying it a bit as I think it goes best with the story :D . See you in the next one ~ take care, stay healthy and have a good day/night ^^ bye-bye.

Chapter 6: Chapter 6

Summary:

So will they finally talk? Will they be able to say those words they want to say to each other?... Let's fine out! ;)

Notes:

Hi there!! Hope you are a having a good day/ night jeje and that all of you can enjoy this chapter we will finally see some interactions between Kihuyn and Wonho... I wonder if that would be positive jummm.... as always this is not proof read, english is not my main language so please excuse any mistakes, enjoy the reading!!! ^^

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 6

The next morning Kihyun was heading to the company in a very nervous state, have Hoseok recognized him? or is he still oblivious of who he is? Stay calm Kihyun! he repeated to himself to try to relaxed. But it was of not help, he entered the elevator and he press the button to his level when he saw someone coming to stop the doors of the elevator to enter too. Kihyun lift his gaze to see who was entering and to his surprise it was Hoseok, who stop in front of him and smile to him in a friendly way. Kihyun was blushing, omg!! he hoped Hoseok can’t see his pink cheeks.

 

“- Hi, we see each other again”, says Hoseok to him still smiling.

 

“- I.. I… ye.. yes”, Kihyun answer stuttering, and looking down to curse under his breath for being so nervous.

 

“- Long time no see Kihyun”, Hoseok says making Kihyun look back at him with a surprise look, “- Do you remember me?” he says to Kihyun with a longing gaze on his eyes. Kihyun wanted to melt right there, his eyes look so beautiful under the elevator light and his face damn! he still has that angelic face that Kihyun remember so well.

 

The elevator arrived to their floor and they hear the ding sound of the door of the elevator opening for them to get down, so Kihyun quickly try to composed and say to him, “- Yes, is been a long time”, he bows to Hoseok a little and sprint out of the elevator at light velocity and then make his way straight to the intern’s office.

 

Hoseok come out of the elevator, and stand there looking at the door where Kihyun have disappear, and smile to himself; Jooheon was looking everything from his desk with a rise eyebrow looking to the direction Kihyun went and ask to Hoseok, “- What did you say to him? for him to go running like that”, he turn to look back at Hoseok with a confused look.

 

Hoseok chuckle and say to him smiling, “- I just say hello to him”, and shrugged walking to his office still with a big smile. Jooheon node yes hesitant, he didn’t believe his words, and turn to look back at the door where Kihyun have enter.

 

Kihyun enter the intern’s office and closed the door behind him as if someone was chasing him and stand there for a while trying to recover his breath, he sigh and next to him was a concern Changkyun who speak and say to him, “- Kihyun are you ok?”, Kihyun jump on his place putting a hand to his heart, he totally forgot that Changkyuns desk is right beside the door.

 

“- Ye.. yeah!”, he stuttered closing his eyes, ok that wasn’t to convincing he thought to himself, “- I’m fine, I just thought I was coming late he say”, good Kihyun you save it.

 

Changkyun look him confused and then turn to look at the clock on his computer, then look back at Kihyun and say, “- Its 7:30 am Kihyun”, he looked him suspicious now. Kihyun give him a tight smile and curse on his mind for his bad excuse, “- Are you sure you are ok? Do you need me to call a doctor or something?”, Changkyun say to him now really concern of him.

 

“- No!”, he says raising his voice startling Changkyun in the process, great Kihyun now you are screaming, “- I mean, no I’m fine. I just need some water”, he says smiling to Changkyun, who was about to say something else when Rocky enter in the office saying hello to the both of them and stopping at the door sensing that he is interrupting something.

 

Kihyun took that opportunity to get to his desk and start with his work, he takes Rocky by the arm and drag him to the desk where they sit by each other, and started to talk about the work for him to know what they are doing as he was absent the day before. He sighs relieved when Rocky start to explain to him what they are doing at the moment, Kihyun started to distract himself with work and forget his little encounter with Hoseok.

 

From his desk Changkyun was suspicious that something might have happen so decided to text Jooheon, he just has to wait a few seconds when he heard a ding from his phone that he got a message, Changkyun wanted to laugh loud his brother might have done something to poor Kihyun. He put his phone down and continue working laughting by Kihyuns actions now that he understands what happen.

 

At lunch time, Kihyun and Rocky were almost the last ones in the office as they wanted to leave everything in order before going to lunch, for them to start later without any confusion, before they go out Kihyun tell to Rocky that he will be out in a bit that he can go to the cafeteria before him and that he will see him there. Kihyun was waiting a little past 12 just in hope that will not see Hoseok going out to have his lunch break.

 

He was about to get out of the office, but he peeks out of the office just slightly opening the door to check everything outside, he saw that Jooheon is not there, so that might mean that there's no one else in the floor. He sighs in relief, “- What are you doing?”, Changkyun says to him standing behind him.

 

Kihyun jump on his place once again, he forgot that Changkyuns desk is beside the door, he was so preoccupied of not seeing Hoseok that he didn’t notice Changkyun was still on his desk, “- Nothing!, I was just… checking if it is the correct time to have my lunch break”, Kihyun wanted to face palm himself his excuses were getting more stupid and he hope that Changkyun didn’t say anything else, he wanted to disappear.

 

“- Ok…”, says Changkyun with a raise eyebrow that soon change to a smile, “- Do you want to come with me to have lunch?”, he asks with an innocent smile.

 

Kihyun was surprise by the offer but he accepted it, “- Are you sure? I don’t want to interfere”, he says to which Changkyun say that is no problem if he come with him, “- Ok then I will go with you”, Kihyun smile to him and then head out together to the elevator and to the main lounge.

 

They were making a little conversation when he saw Jooheon and the other man he saw the night he helped Changkyun with the carpets. He says hello to all of them and then he notices someone else there, too. He froze Hoseok was standing there and smiling to him, great! just great! the one person he was trying to avoid was there right in front of him.

 

Changkyun walk next to Hyunwoo and signal them to walk a little further to let them have a little talk. “- Kihyun, I didn’t know you will be accompanying us to have lunch”, Hoseok say to him with a sweet smile on his face.

 

Kihyun blush a little and look down with a tiny smile, he breathes a little and lift his face to answer to him, “- I… I didn’t know you will be here too”, Kihyun say trying to look Hoseok at the face. Hoseok walk next to him and signal for him to walk to the exit with them. Then Changkyun took the opportunity to speak and says.

 

“- He is my older brother, what did you expected?”, he wink to Kihyun and then turn to keep walking next to Hyunwoo and Jooheon.

 

Kihyun was processing the information, and everything get down on him when they were walking to the restaurant that is just a block far from the company. He looks at Changkyun with wide eyes and say almost shouting to him, “- Hoseok is your brother?!”, his surprise can be heard in his voice, when he realized what he have done he blush, oh please kill him this is his last day alive.

 

The three others just laugh at his outburst, it is common that no one see them as brothers, they are totally different, not just physically but also in their personalities. Changkyun is the one that is cold and serious, the one that should be the baby by the way he looks so fragile and soft. Hoseok on his side is totally emotional and soft the baby of their group, but no one can guess that as his body says the total opposite with a strong build and tone muscles.

 

They have their lunch in peace, and making conversation between each other Hoseok sit beside Kihyun taking his opportunity to the maximum.

 

At lunch time Kihyun saw the little gestures between Changkyun and Hyunwoo, they were tiny things, like getting a napkin for Changkyun, refilling his empty glass, or putting some of his chicken in Changkyuns plate for him to try it. But it is there that little signs that they have something that wants to blossom between them.

 

Kihyun was looking at them while they walk back to the company after they lunch, Changkyun and Hyunwoo were walking side by side, and made Kihyun wonder if theres something between them; so Kihyun being Kihyun he thought in a loud voice, “- Are they together?”, Hoseok was walking beside him looking at him and seeing every little move he made.

 

“- Well, they are not together yet.”, Hoseok answer to Kihyun making him widen his eyes, thinking ‘Did I say that loud?’, he put his hands on his mouth and with wide eyes he looks back at Hoseok biting his lower lip and mouthing an almost whisper sorry to him.

 

Hoseok laugh and said, “- Is ok Kihyun”, he smiles back at the boy making him relax a little, “- They have been like that forever”, he chuckles at the thought of it… he look up to the clear sky and sigh with a little smile saying, “- Hyunwoo and I become friends when I move to the other school, I used to invite him to my house, Changkyunie was a little kid back then, but he already have his little eyes on Hyunwoo. I don’t feel angry about it, I feel relieve actually”, he says lowering his stare to look at Hyunwoo and Changkyun who were walking in front of them, “- Hyunwoo is a good man and I trust my little brother to him”, he finishes saying looking back at Kihyun with an indescribable gaze.

 

Kihyun look at him and turn his gaze to Hyunwoo and Changkyun and he think he can understand what Hoseok is saying. Hyunwoo look like a responsible man, a good friend and without a doubt he loves Changkyun with all his heart, he gives Changkyun the most loving and longing eyes he has ever seen.

 

Kihyun look at Hoseok to say something else, but he stop when he saw the way Hoseok was looking at him, “- Do I have something on my face?”, he say with a slight pink blush on his cheeks and a shy voice, he turn his eyes to the ground to avoid seeing Hoseok in the eyes.

 

“- You are… just pretty. I can’t take my eyes of you”, Hoseok simply say in the most sweet way possible, Kihyun  look up to him with wide eyes and a slight open mouth, “- Would you…”, Hoseok sigh, he knows is now or never he already gather all his courage to ask, “- Would you go out with me?”, he ask to a very stunned Kihyun.

 

“- Ye.. Yeah… Su.. Sure”, Kihyun look down as he was cursing for stuttering in his answer. Like that they reach the building of the company again, Kihyun works the rest of the day distracted by all that is happening around him.

 

Hyungwon has a meeting in the afternoon that day, so he has to go to the company which made him really happy because this is his opportunity to see Minhyuk and Kihyun, and maybe they can go to have dinner together. He came out of the conference room follow by other models the company have and was bowing to both of the he supposed managers of the company, it was currently 5 o’clock the time he supposed Kihyun and Minhyuk will be out of work.

 

He headed to the desk that was almost in front of the elevator in that floor, where he could see a boy of little eyes that look busy working at that time, “- Excuse me?”, Hyungwon say getting the attention of the boy, “- Can I ask where is the interns office for administration?”, he says making the other boy raise an eyebrow as the models have nothing to do with the interns.

 

“- Hi, of course is over there”, he says pointing to the door in the end of the corridor, “- Who are you looking for?”, he asks curiosity getting the best of him.

 

“- Ummm, Yoo Kihyun. He is an intern in this department”, he says with a tiny smile to the boy in front of him.

 

“- Ooh”, the man answer smiling back to him showing his dimples, so cute thought Hyungwon, “- I’m Son Jooheon, the Ceo's secretary and the person in charge of the interns here”, he say standing his hand for a handshake.

 

“- Nice to meet you, I’m…”, as he was about to introduce himself, he was interrupt by the secretary of the Co-Ceo in charge of the model’s agency that is raising, “- Mister Hyungwon, I thought you were already out”, he say smiling to the boy.

 

“- Oh yes, I was searching for someone here”, and just in time Kihyun, Rocky and Changkyun were coming out of the office talking to each other. Hyungwon turn to look in their direction and smile excusing himself and walking to Kihyun.

 

He says hi to Kihyun as always and place an arm around his shoulder, and if you were someone that don’t know that they are friends, you will probably think they are boyfriends; and that was exactly what Jooheon thought seeing that scene. Oh yes Hoseok needs to know that he has a good competitor for Kihyun, as this Hyungwon man in his eyes is really beautiful.

 

“- So, why are you here?” say Kihyun once they were in the elevator, as he doesn’t know why Hyungwon is there.

 

“- Oh I had a meeting on the office today that’s why I thought of looking for you and Minhyuk to have dinner together is being a while since we spend some time together.

 

“- Sounds great let me text Minnie to tell him todays plans”, Kihyun say with a big smile as he misses his friends, they have been so busy with uni and with their jobs that they rarely see each other now.

 

Changkyun was still standing there expecting his opportunity to know who this boy was, so he cleared his throat and say, “- Kihyun, would you mind introducing this fine young man?” he was about to say friend but he doesn’t know if they are just friends or more than that.

 

“- Oh”, says Rocky smiling, “- This is Chae Hyungwon one of Kihyun’s best friend!”, he says giving Changkyun the information he was looking for with a big smile.

 

“- Did you know each other?” he asks curious to know why Rocky also known this Huyngwon guy.

 

“- Yes”, answered Hyungwon with a friendly smile, “- We study in the same university, so we have at some point seen each other, as his boyfriend is Kihyunnies classmate”, he finished saying.

 

“- Aah, I see. I didn’t know you have more friends here Kihyun”, say Changkyun to Kihyun who was busy finishing texting to Minhyuk to have everything settle for their dinner that night.

 

“- Yes, I’m glad we are all able to start our careers, here.” he says looking down and sighing, “- Well… we will be heading out now” say Kihyun to Changkyun with a slight bow, “- See you tomorrow Changkyun”, he says heading out with Rocky and Hyungwon who also say his good bye to Changkyun. They have decided to go to their favorite restaurant and invite Rocky and Moon Bin to come with them too.

 

When they were about to head out of the door Hoseok, Hyunwoo, Jooheon and Eunwoo, come out of the elevator. Hyungwon just saw Eunwoo from afar with a slight hurt gaze the said boy turns to look at him sensing his eyes on him, but just stare blankly. Kihyun also saw Hoseok and blush so he took Hyungwons arm and pull him out of the building.

 

Hoseok saw this and clench his jaw out of jealousy, and Jooheon didn’t help saying that probably Hyungwon was the competition he has to beat to make Kihyun his. Changkyun chuckle as he saw his brother furiously get out of the building and head to the parking lot. Hyunwoo saw this and ask Changkyun why was he chuckling as his brother behaviour, “- Because this Hyungwon guy is Kihyuns best friend too”, he asnwer whispering to Hyunwoo so just him would hear.

 

“- So, you will tell your brother?”, ask Hyunwoo curious to know the youngers answer knowing well how playful little Changkyunnie is.

 

“- Nope”, Changkyun say with an innocent smile. Hyunwoo was right this boy enjoy playing tricks to his brother, “- Maybe if he is jealous, he will make a move sooner”, he finishes saying wiggling his eyebrows in a mischievous way.

 

Hyunwoo chuckle and thought this will be interesting to see. So of course, he won’t say anything either, because who is he to denied his little Changkyunnie a little innocent fun.

 

The thing is that they didn’t know someone was hearing all this also with jealousy burning him inside just to think that Hyungwon was Kihyuns boyfriend, as he never thought he will get to know that he has a boyfriend, as he goes out of the building before Changkyun explain to Hyunwoo the truth.

Notes:

And thats all hope you anjoy this chapter, and well what can I say hoho can be really jealous sometimes and little Kyun is of not help he enjoy torturing his brother jajajajaja, next chap will see if Kihyun decided to go out with Wonho in a friendly way of course ;) see you all in the next one, take care and stay healthy- bye!!! ^^

Chapter 7: Chapter 7

Summary:

Hoseok might be able to get a date... a friendly date... will this be a easy task or something difficult to do??

Notes:

Hi there!! here is the chapter is kind of short apologize for that, but I hope you like it in this chap Minhyuk and Jooheon will help our boys directly ;) to make sure they don't waist opportunities! jejeje as always this is not proof read, english is not my main language, so excuse any mistakes and enjoy!!! ^^

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 7

Changkyuyn was right about two things the night before, Hoseok was desperate to make a move before this Hyungwon guy took HIS Kihyun away from him, because of course he saw him first! so is HIS Kihyun. And second, he was having the time of his life seeing his brother this desperate to have a date with Kihyun.

 

So, it was Changkyuns mission to get Kihyuns phone number and then give it to Hoseok, Changkyun sigh at his brother’s lack of knowledge, saying that all of Kihyuns info is in the human’s resource office as all the employees need to provide their personal information.

 

Hoseok face palm himself, and repeat to himself that he needs to pay more attention if he wants this to go well. He got the number instantly from Jooheon and take some time to think what he wants to say to Kihyun for him to accept to go on a date, he already says yes before, but… what if this Hyungwon guy make him change his mind.

 

Changkyun was getting exasperated, his brother was drowning in a glass of water, Hyunwoo chuckle at his best friend as he was really nervous this time, he has never seen him like this not even to close very important deals. Jooheon on his side was totally relax enjoying his friend misery.

 

“- Why don’t you just straight up say that you want to take him out?”, say Jooheon having enough of enjoying his sweet time.

 

“- Because I don’t know exactly what to say”, Hoseok sigh looking at his phone on the desk, “- What if he didn’t answer?”, he says still thinking that probably this Hyungwon guy has make him change his mind.

 

“- Oh! come on”, say Jooheon standing up and walking to Hoseoks desk and taking the phone on his hands, “- I will do it!”, he says starting to write something, Hoseok was in shock that he didn’t even move from his chair looking at Jooheon with wide eyes and mouth open.

 

Changkyun was almost rolling out of his chair, enjoying way too much all this. Hyunwoo put a hand on his friend shoulder as a reassurance that everything will go fine, waking Hoseok out of his shock.

 

“- Ok, all fine”, say Jooheon turning to them all giving them a dimple smile, and showing the messages, “- That was easy”, he says shrugging, putting the phone on the desk again and heading to the door to return to his desk and get to work.

 

“- Wait!”, say Hoseok, “- That’s it!”, he says in shock as he has been thinking what to say the whole night and almost all the morning, “- As is not you who will be rejected, how could you?!”, he says in a very dramatic voice and putting a hand on his chest.

 

Jooheon laugh at his friend drama, “- I already did it”, he wink at them, leaving them confused as he just peek his head before closing the door and saying, “- Of course I have a date with Minhyuk this weekend, so I’m ahead of you”, and with that he heads out of Hyunwoos office. For sure the younger was way ahead of all of them.

 

On the other side at the model agency of the company Kihyun was hyperventilating as Minhyuk answer his messages, while they were waiting for Hyungwon to finish his photoshoot. Kihyun get his phone back and glare at Minhyuk, who was laughing real hard enjoying this situation, now his best friend will have a date too.

 

Hyungwon come in the waiting room for his lunch break, and saw very pleased that his friends were there waiting for him. He entered and ask why Kihyun was almost murdering Minhyuk with his eyes. Minhyuk explain to him what happen earlier and Hyunwon also laugh at his friend fortune.

 

“- Ya! Don’t laugh”, say Kihyun pouting like a little kid, “- I don’t think is funny, what if Hoseok is not like he used to be? What if he is already married? What if he is a player now?”, Kihyun was getting the wildest questions in his mind as he does when he is nervous about something.

 

“- Ya! Ki you will hyperventilate again at this rate”, say Minhyuk to his friend giving him air with his hand to add more to the drama, “- Why are you so nervous about this? It is not the first time you are going on a date”, say Minhyuk to him.

 

“- Yes Ki, Minnie is right. What is making you feel this nervous?” say Hyungwon munching an apple.

 

“- Is just… He is someone very important to me”, say Kihyun sighing and looking down with a nostalgic smile, “- He is my first crush and maybe my first love”, he says getting shy.

 

Minhyuk and Hyungwon exchange looks and smile sitting at each side of Kihyun in the couch he was sitting in, “- Awwnn, our Kiki is growing”, say Minhyuk hugging Kihyun making him cover his blushing face with his hands, “- Everything will be fine Ki”, say Hyungwon with a reassuring smile and giving a tight hug to Kihyun which Kihyun give back to them.

 

What they didn’t saw was that the door for Hyungwons resting place was slightly open and that someone was watching everything from outside. They finish their lunch and say Good bye to Hyungwon as they need to get back to the Uni to finish some homeworks, making the most of their afternoon off.

 

It was around 3 a.m. when Hyungwon finish with the photoshoot as this time he was working with two brands, one for clothes and one for make-up. He finishes changing in his waiting room, he headed to the entrance door of the studio, he was putting his jacket to get out to a chilling morning when someone pull him by the arm to a storage room, that was near the entrance of the building. He was about to scream when said person pull him in a desperate kiss.

 

Hyungwon was looking back with wide eyes, before he relaxed feeling strangely good and start to kiss back equally desperate, the kiss escalates to a make out session really fast in which both males get more and more hot in the tiny dark space, the man in front of him started to move the collar of his jacket to get more access to his neck. Hyungwon was losing it in the pleasure he was feeling taking the man in front of him by the hips and starting to grind himself in him, making their crouches rub with each other.

 

Just before things become more heated, someone made a noise out of the little room, maybe it was a security guard of the building making his round to check if everything is fine. The man stops in his actions panting in Hyungwons neck and leaving a gentle little kiss there and say, “- So you won’t forget that I don’t like seeing anyone else near you.”, said man look at him straight in the face taking advantage of the darkness of the room and then head out of there.

 

Hyungwon was panting and still feeling bother, but out of all he was speechless, if he wasn’t wrong that voice was Eunwoos voice, ‘What!?’ he thought, ‘What just happen?!’ he questions himself still puzzle. He fixed himself, get out of the storage room and started walking out of the building and feeling the chilling air in his face that will help him get his temperature down, but the big question was, ‘Why Eunwoo did this?’ and what he mean with ‘That he doesn’t want to see anyone else near him?’, even if he is not sure that Eunwoo did this to him, he think he can recognize his voice no matter what. That night Hyungwon get to his dorm and get to bed thinking more about what happen until he fell asleep still feeling the kiss on his lips.

 

*****************

So… this is how it looks Minhyuk and Joheons texts as they make moves for their friends XD

Hoseok and Kihyuns texts

Hoseok

Hi, Kihyun this is Hoseok. I get your number from the human resources; I hope you don’t mind

Kihyun

Hi, Hoseok. Is ok don’t worry, I’m just surprise that you are texting me

Hoseok

I just wanted to ask you, if you wanted to go out with me this weekend?

Kihyun

Yes, of course. No problem, just tell me the hour and day

Hoseok

Awesome! Saturday at 4 is ok for you?

Kihyun

Yes, is totally fine for me ^^

Hoseok

So, I will pass for you at that time!

Kihyun

Yeah! Sure, thank you :)

Hoseok

Ok, great see you then Kihyun :)

Kihyun

See you Hoseok ^^

And like that Minhyuk and Jooheon get a date for their friends ;)

Notes:

What do you think? have Minhyuk and Jooheon done the right thing? or was to pressure? ummm maybe next time we will see if it was to rush or not, I hope all of you have enjoy this chap and we will see in the next update!! ^^ take care and see you in the next one!!!

Chapter 8: Chapter 8

Summary:

In this chapter Kihyun and Hoseok will finally go out on a date, will everything go well??

Notes:

Hello I'm here with the next chapter, the date day, even if Kihyun don't want to call it like that, also I want a friend like min; so as always this is not proof read, english is not my main language, please excuse any mistake and have fun reading ^^

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 8

It was suddenly saturday, and Kihyun was actually denying the fact that this week passed in a blink of an eye, and more that this day passed really fast in between his homework and chores in the dorm. Minhyuk was waiting for him in the cafe that is near the campus dorms as he has to bring a book back to the University library, so they will have some coffee before they have to prepare for their dates, because Minhyuk has insist in helping Kihyun dress for the occasion as he thinks Kihyun needs help to look just right for his date.

 

“- Minnie I don’t need help! I can dress perfectly fine by myself”, Kihyun says as they walk back to Kihyuns room coffees on hand.

 

“- You know out of the three I have the best taste in fashion, so of course you need my help!”, says Minhyuk walking beside Kihyun and thinking what his best friend can wear for him to look really good.

 

“- Aish! But is not a big deal. Is just a…”, Kihyun say trying to use a word that weren’t date, “- Hangout! that’s it, is a hangout of friends that want to catch up”, Kihyun says sighing because that is something not even he believes.

 

“- Come on Ki! what is your problem? Everything will be fine you’ll see”, Minhyuk says with a big smile in his lips, trying to help his friend feel less nervous.

 

“- Ok!”, Kihyun says sighing, “- Is just… He… Used to be my crush ok! and I thought I forget him a long time ago but…”, he sighs again looking down and blushing a bit, “- I never forgets him”, he says covering his face with his hands because he was embarrassed.

 

“-Awwnnn”, says Minhyuk putting his hands together and making sparkling eyes, “- You are so cute Kihyunnie!!!”, he says taking Kihyun by the arm and leading him inside the dorms, “- I promise! you will look awesome for Hoseok today”, and with that they enter the building, with a nervous Kihyun of what his friend will suggest him to wear.

 

The time has come and is currently 3:55 and Kihyun heard a ding from his phone signaling he has a message, that is from Hoseok who says that he is already waiting for him at the campus dorm entrance. Kihyun try to calm himself up, Minhyuk has left for his date too around half an hour ago.

 

Kihyun saw Hoseok leaning on his car, and in the way the sun shone on his face he looks even more dreamy. Hoseok was wearing a dark blue long sleeve shirt, pair with a black denim jacket, ripped black jeans that hug his tights just fine, black shoes and sunglasses. Kihyun was lost in his sight when Hoseok turn around to greet him and open his door.

 

“- Hi”, says Hoseok to Kihyun taking his sunglasses off, “- Are you ready to go?”, he asks with a sweet lovely smile.

 

“- Ye..Yeah”, says Kihyun stuttering because of how nervous he was, “- Thank you”, he says to Hoseok as he gets into the car and then wait for Hoseok to walk to the driver seat after he closed his door. A gentleman for sure!

 

Once Hoseok was in the car he has to compliment the younger for how good he looks, “- You look really good”, he says with a smile, making Kihyun blush and look down.

 

“- Th...Thank You”, he says stuttering again, “- Minnie help me choose my clothes for the day, I hope is not too much”, he says fidgeting with his fingers.

 

Hoseok took Kihyuns hand and lead it to his lips placing a little peck on the back of his hand and say, “- You look perfect”, he says smiling lovingly and placing Kihyuns hand back on his place.

 

Kihyun blush like a tomato and feel kind of dizzy, was this really happening? was it just a dream? and if it’s a dream he doesn’t want to wake up. Kihyun was so happy that his election of clothes was of Hoseoks liking. He wears a white long sleeve shirt, with some ripped blue jeans, black converse, some little silver hoops and his hair was style to the back almost similar to Hoseoks.

 

Kihyun was looking out of the window and decided to talk and ask Hoseok where they were going, “- We are going to this restaurant that I really like. I remember you like chicken, right?” says Hoseok while driving and smiling.

 

“- How… how can you remember that?”, Kihyun say with wide eyes, surprise that Hoseok remember something he say years ago, “- But yes, I still love chicken”, he says with excitement and a big smile.

 

Hoseok chuckle because Kihyun is still this cute boy that he remembers, “- I remember everything you said to me back then”, Hoseok say smiling as he pull the car to a parking space, “- We are here”, he say signaling that they are in the place they are going to eat. Hoseok being the gentleman he is he open the door for Kihyun to get down and offering his hand to help him out of the car, Kihyun blush again feeling like a kid with all the caring.

 

“- If you want, we can walk for a bit, is still quite early to eat. Maybe we can have a drink on the park that is near here”, Hoseok suggest and showing Kihyun a little park in front of the place they are going to eat.

 

Kihyun look across from where they are and saw a little beautiful park, with a short path to take a walk flowers and bushes all around the path, there was also a little pond in the center surround by the path that connect both sides and some cars with sellers of snacks like popcorn, juice, sweets and coffee. They decided to walk to the center and have some hot chocolate instead of coffee, they sit on a bench and enjoy the pretty weather.

 

“- How are you?”, ask both of them at the same time, after a little silence, both of them chuckle, “- You can ask first?”, say the both of them again at the same time, laughing because of what happen.

 

“- You can ask first Kihyun”, say Hoseok still smiling to the younger.

 

“- Is ok you can ask first Hoseok”, he say to him slightly smiling to him.

 

“- Ok, then. Tell me how are you? Is being a long time since I last talk to you like this”, Hoseok say smiling to him and waiting for his answer.

 

“- Yeah, you are right”, Kihyun say, “- After you leave, I used to spend my lunch breaks there in the same bench, thinking that you maybe will comeback some day and will not find me in the same place. Later I understand you weren’t coming back. I enter college and now I’m on my last year of my career”, he finishes saying with a shy smile for admitting that he used to wait for the older to comeback.

 

“- I’m sorry Kihyun, I couldn’t even say good bye to you or to anybody.”, Hoseok sighs looking at the cup of chocolate in his hands, “- I was move to another school because of my father, he wanted me to have an education oriented in economics. That’s why I move to another school suddenly”, he look back at Kihyun with an apologetic smile, “- I’m sorry it took me long to get to you again, I was looking for you but it was difficult to find you”, he finishes saying with a slight pink in his cheeks for what he was saying.

 

“- Y… You were looking for me? Why?”, Kihyun ask puzzle, because he was nobody in Hoseoks life, he was like an acquaintance before nothing more nothing less.

 

“- Kihyun”, Hoseok say taking a deep breath and taking one of Kihyuns hand in his, “- You were really important to me back then and you still are important to me. Y… You were m.. my frist love”, now Hoseok was blushing hard just like Kihyun himself, “- I.. I.. I’m sorry if this is so sudden, and I don’t know if this Hyungwon guy is your boyfriend but I wanted you to know how I feel”, he finishes saying in one breath.

 

Kihyun blink at Hoseok and started to laugh a little, Hoseok look at him confused as to why Kihyun was laughting, was Kihyun laughting of him? was he rejecting him? “- W.. Why are you laughing?”, he asks with a slight pout.

 

“- Because of what you said”, say Kihyun chuckling, Hoseoks heart felt he was been rejected by Kihyun. Kihyun took his hands and look at him in the eyes, smile and say, “- Hyungwon is not my boyfriend, you silly”, say Kihyun chuckling seeing Hoseoks confused look, “- He is my best friend, he and Minhyuk are my best friends”, Kihyun finish smiling big and bright to Hoseok.

 

“- But the other day you took his arm when you were leaving so I thought…”, he was interrupt by Kihyun laughing again and shaking his head.

 

“- We are really close friends, I told you he is my best friend and I love him like a brother”, he says and then add, “- Changkyun didn’t tell you? I told him we are friends”, Hoseok then smile to Kihyun cursing at Changkyun in his mind that little!!!

 

“- Don’t tell me… you were jealous?”, ask Kihyun with a little smirk on his lips almost imperceptible, “- jajajaja omg I’m just kidding”, say Kihyun feeling more comfortable with Hoseok.

 

“- I… I know, and I.. I wasn’t jealous”, he says cursing for stuttering, “- Let’s go. We have to head back to the restaurant”, Hoseok smile to Kihyun and offer his hand for the younger to take. Kihyun look down again with a shy smile but took Hoseoks hand and intertwined their fingers. They walk back to the restaurant in silence, but feeling comfortable beside the other and even if they haven’t said it, they know the feeling of liking is mutual.

 

They had a wonderful time eating and enjoying their time together, talking some more of how things have been for both of them. This have been the best evening for Kihyun, he hasn’t felt this good in a long time, not even with his other previous boyfriends they always make him feel kind of trap and trying to be someone he is not; but with Hoseok everything is different, they are not boyfriends yet, but the feeling is there and is making him warm and happy inside.

 

They head out of the place and to Hoseoks car with a big smile on their faces and link hands. Hoseok open the car for Kihyun to get in and then closed it and move to get to the driver’s seat. They enjoy some music and more talk in the way back to the dorms, Hoseok was able to enter the car to leave Kihyun right in front of the youngers building.

 

“- So”, Kihyun say looking down and biting his lower lip he was suddenly feeling shy again, “- See you in the company on monday”, he says turning to look at Hoseok and smile shyly.

 

“- I was thinking. Maybe we can go for breakfast tomorrow, what do you think?”, Hoseok say to Kihyun with a hopeful smile that the younger will agree.

 

“- Of course, I will like to do that”, he smiles bright to Hoseok. Hoseok was so happy that he took one of Kihyuns hands and place a kiss in the knuckles and smile back to a blushing and surprise Kihyun.

 

“- See you tomorrow then”, he says getting back to his car.

 

“- See you”, Kihyun answer and enter the building, turning around to see Hoseok moving the car to get out of the campus. This was definitely his best day. That night Kihyun and Hoseok went to bed with a big bright smile with hope that this will be a good start for both of them.

Notes:

So how was the chapter?... I hope it was good I try my best to make it cute and fluffy fot the both of them, they deserve the pink, young innocent love scene T-T well that's what I try to do here, anyways, I hope all of you like it ^^ thank you for reading, for the kudos <3 and for the comments, I enjoy reading them ^^ .
Take care and we will see the next time! Bye-bye ^^

Chapter 9: Chapter 9

Summary:

In this chap Hoseok will meet Kihyuns parents, will everything be fine?, as they are all celebrating something big and special for our three little boys Minhyuk, Hyungwon and Kihyun... what this be??

Notes:

Hello there!! here to post the chap number 9, in wich we will see a little developement in all relationships and we will also know a little bit more about wonnie and his relationship with his parents. As always this is not proof read, english is not my main language, please excuse any mistakes and enjoy the reading!!! ^^

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 9

Six months later and a lot of work after, Kihyun, Minhyuk and Hyungwon are finally ready to graduate from college and continue with their new lives. The internship in the company that used to be a dream for all of them have made their lives kind of easy, as they have been able to save some money to get their own apartment some months later and live together, as they have always dream before.

 

A lot of things happen in these months. Starting with Minhyuk who just a couple of months after his first date with Jooheon decided to start their relationship and labeled it properly, they have been boyfriends for around four months now. It was a surprised for all of them to know that the secret faces of the CEOs were closer than they imagine, and that now he Lee Minhyuk is the boyfriend of the Co CEO little brother.

 

For Kihyun was more chocking to know that Hoseok, his childhood love and now boyfriend is the CEO of the big company he is now working for, it was a lot to take for all of them, but everything goes smoothly now; even for Hyungwon, who now is not under his parents as he is one of the main models for the model agency of the company called “ShineForever” that is better known in his shorter name as “ShiFo”. Hyungwons parents saw no problem in it as they become the main jewelry that the company used for advertisement and runaways. That’s the reason why Eunwoo and Hyungwon used to be friends, Eunwoo’s parents own a designer house, one of the most prestigious brands in the country. Both families benefit of their son’s beauty and talent in the modeling industry.

 

That’s why both of the boys have been able to keep working in the company and in the industry. In silence they are each other’s support, as they are part of important families, things can’t go wrong so being in secret and in an uncertain ‘relationship’ is the most they can do for now.

 

Is time for their graduation and their all ready to go to the University auditorium for the ceremony where their parents and friends are already waiting for them. Well, that is for Kihyun and Minhyuk, as Hyungwons parents have made the boy go to their house and go to the auditorium with them, so together can get there as a family. The media is already there as Hyungwon was also well known before he become this famous model. Hyungwon know his parents love him and want the best for him, but sometimes this “perfect family” appearance is really tiring to keep.

 

“- Do you think Wonnie will be fine? He didn’t want to go with his parents to the ceremony”, say Minhyuk with a sigh.

 

“- He will be fine Minnie and remember he is also someone well known and is probably the best that he goes there with his parents protected from anything”, say Kihyun in a quiet but reassuring voice with a little smile.

 

“- You are right Ki. I just hope that he can come with us to celebrate later”, say Minhyuk with a smile this time.

 

“- Of course! and we will take him to his favorite restaurant for some shrimp”, say Kihyun chuckling a little and making Minhyuk laugh.

 

“- Yeah! he deserves to have his favorite food!”, Minhyuk was still laughing and was impatient to celebrate all together.

 

The ceremony went by, it took quite a time to finish and declared them as professionals. Moonbin was also graduating with Hyungwon, Kihyun and Minhyuk, so Rocky was also there to congratulate them and later go with all of them to celebrate.

 

Hoseok, Hyunwoo, Jooheon and Changkyun decided to tag with them too. Actually, Hoseok was nervous to meet Kihyuns parents for the first time, even if they don’t know that he is his son’s boyfriend, he was still nervous. Jooheon on the other hand was relax, as he already met Minhyuks mom, as a coincidence while she come to visit her son one time, Jooheon was there visiting his boyfriend too. Minhyuk explain to his mom everything, making Jooheon extremely nervous at the time, but, Minhyuks mom took everything in a cool way trying to get to know Jooheon more which make the younger in no time a favorite of her. So now every time she sends some food to Minhyuk she made sure to send some to Jooheon too. What she doesn’t know is that Jooheon is the Co CEO brother, that is a surprise for later.

 

Hyungwon have been far from them during the whole event as he has to be with his own department, so they will congratulate him later when they go to celebrate.

 

The ceremony finish with no problem, and all them walk back to their families and friends, to spend some time and take some photos in the place of the event.

 

“- How do you feel now?”, ask Hoseok approaching Kihyun with a big colorful bouquet of flowers, “- How it is to be a professional?”, he asks smiling to Kihyun with a proud smile.

 

“- Ummm I don’t feel any different, but I’m glad this is all over now”, Kihyun smile brightly taking the flowers from Hoseoks hands and smelling the sweet but calming scent the flowers have.

 

“- Don’t worry, now you will have more time for your poor boyfriend that have to wait for you to have some free time to take you to a date”, say Hoseok pouting like a little kid, making Kihyun giggle and take one of his hands and intertwining their fingers.

 

“- Now I will have more free time for sure, that is if my boss give me some free time”, he says chuckling a little bit, he really enjoy teasing his boyfriend with this playful comments.

 

“- Hey!”, say Hoseok pouting more if possible, “- That is not fair, just because of that I will talk to your boss to give you more work to do”, he says wiggling his eye brows, and giving a playful smile to Kihyun.

 

Before Kihyun can say something, they were interrupt by Minhyuk and the others that were coming to them, “- Hey lovebirds!”, say Minhyuk to them with a smile, “- Are you going to come with us or are you going to stay here teasing each other?”, Minhyuk say raisin an eye brow to them.

 

“- We are coming!”, say Kihyun, “- So now you need to meet my parents”, say Kihyun to Hoseok making him gasp and look at him wide eye.

 

“- A.. Are you S..Sure”, Hoseok stutter nervous to meet Kihyuns parents.

 

“- Yes of course! Relax everything will be fine, they will love you”, say Kihyun to him with a big smile. Kihyuns parents know that his son has some boyfriends, before it took them a time to understand him, but they have been there for him supporting him and loving him unconditionally, Kihyun can’t be more grateful for having such a loving and caring parents.

 

They started to walk out of the auditorium, where they can see the press taking photos of Hyungwon and his family, as if they were celebrities. The boys try to have a low profile to not get any attention as people in the public don’t know that they are the CEOs of a big company, but still need to be cautious about it. As their parents and their wishes, they didn’t make it public to get the opportunity to have a normal life out of the public eye.

 

They reunite with their families and friends, in the entrance as they see Hyungwon coming to them, he hugs Minhyuk and Kihyun, and of course give a hug to their moms too; he says ‘hi’ to the others and apologize for not going to celebrate with them as he wanted, because his parents have prepared a dinner with their longtime friends the Cha family. So, he just spends a little time with them to then head to his parents again.

 

“- Well”, say Minhyuk, “- This cannot be help, his parents have always being like this”, he say with a little sad face.

 

“- Is ok Minnie!”, say Kihyun to him to cheer him up, “- We can celebrate with him later other day, is comprehensible that his family want to celebrate with him today”, he says placing a hand on his best friend shoulder.

 

“- Yes Minhyukie, you will see him later and you will celebrate all together with some friends”, say Minhyuks mom, with a reassuring smile on her face.

 

“- Yes, maybe we can do something later for all of us to celebrate”, say jooheon to Minhyuk, smiling showing his dimples to his boyfriend.

 

“- You are right, let’s go to have dinner!”, Minhyuk say more relax and cheer up than before.

“- So”, say Kihyuns mom, “- Let’s head to the restaurant”, she says to which all of them agree and started walking. Moonbin and Rocky join them as Moonbin family couldn’t be present today but he is happy to be able to spend his special day with his boyfriend and his friends.

 

“- Kihyun”, say the lady to her son, “- Are you not going to introduce to us this fine young man?”, she asks smiling to the both of them.

 

“- Oh”, says Kihyun realizing he hasn’t introduced Hoseok to his parents yet.

 

“- Hello, I’m Hoseok. I’m one of Kihyuns colleague in the company”, he says extending his hand to greet both of Kihyun’s parents.

 

“- Nice to meet you”, say Kihyuns father to him, “- We should walk closed to them, to see if we will be able to arrange the space in the cars”, he says placing a hand on Hoseoks shoulder and smiling to him gesturing to walk with him. As he knows his wife will want to interrogate their son.

 

And he wasn’t wrong, “- So Kihyunnie, tell me is Hoseok only your colleague or your friend or is he something else?”, she asks not wasting time once they were far enough to heard them, taking his son arm and walking by his side.

 

“- Mom!”, say Kihyun covering his face with his palms because of the embarrassment, “- He is just a friend mom!”, say Kihyun a little annoyed.

 

“- jajaja if you say so”, say the lady, still walking with their link arms, “- But you know… if that change you can tell me right. We will accept it, because.. who wouldn’t want a handsome son-in-law like him”, she says giggling a little.

 

“- Oh god!”, say Kihyun with very red cheeks and slightly biting his lower lip, “- Mom you are definitely something else”, he says trying to recover of the embarrassment again. He knows his mom can read him as an open book, but still, he tries his best to not let everything show in his face, to hide their relationship a little bit more.

 

The dinner went awesome, they enjoy the time in family and with friends, this have been a very eventful day for all of them. Including Changkyun and Hyunwoo.

 

That night Hyunwoo was taking the younger to his apartment, as he lives alone in his own residency, in the same apartment building Hoseok lives. As Hoseok was taking Kihyun to his apartment and talk some more with his parents as unexpectedly he gets closed to Kihyuns father in no time, they decided that Changkyun will go back with Hyunwoo.

 

They arrive to the building, Hyunwoo enter to the parking lot and say to Changkyun that he will accompany him to his apartment. Changkyun wasn’t drunk as they didn’t drink too much, so he felt weird that the older decided to go all the way with him to his apartment.

 

They arrive at the seventh floor in a comfortable silence, Chankyun took his key and open the door standing in the entrance to turn and look back at Hyunwoo, who look like he wanted to say something. “- Well… thank you for bringing me home”, say Changkyun smiling to the older.

 

“- There’s no problem”, say Hyunwoo, “- Anything for you”, he says smiling back to Changkyun and giving the younger a very seductive gaze, full of love, care and adoration.

 

“- Hyunwoo”, say Changkyun looking down and chewing his lower lip.

 

“- Yes”, say Hyunwoo moving a step closer to Changkyun to be in front of the younger.

 

“- I… I…”, Changkyun say pausing closing his eyes, and preparing to say the rest of his speech. He is really nervous this is something he wanted to say for a long time now, “- Hyunwoo I…”, he whispers, “- I like you”, he finally says realizing a breath he didn’t know he was holding but not looking up.

 

Hyunwoo walk the last step to be closer to Changkyun, he places carefully a hand under the chin of the younger to make him lift his head, and look at him in the eyes, “- I know”, say Hyunwoo as a whisper, Changkyun lift his gaze and look directly in Hyunwoo’s eyes that were gentle and loving, “- Me too… I like you Shin Changkyun. For a long time ago actually”, he say moving his hand to rest in Changkyun’s cheek and caressing it with his thumb, “-  I fell for you the first time I saw you, you were a little quiet and shy kid back then… but I never imagine that I would be able to see you grow up and get to be this amazing and wonderful man that is now in front of me”, he say with a soft smile, “- I know is out of nowhere… but, I have been waiting to ask you this for a long time… Would you be my boyfriend Shin Changkyun?”, Hyunwoo say as a whisper above Changkyuns upper lip.

 

Changkyun was so surprise but none the less, he was happy, very happy to know that his feelings weren’t one side or unrequired. He has been in love with Hyunwoo since he was a teenager, he used to enjoy seeing the older and his brother fool around in their house to which he occasionally join in the playing, spending a lot of time with them in their backyard or in his brother room; sometimes they will sleep in each other’s houses and spend the night seeing some movies, those are the most treasure times for him, because he used to fall asleep on the older shoulder and sleep happily and feeling safe.

 

“- I… I never thought you will ask this to me”, Changkyun whisper back closing his eyes as one happy tear roll down his cheek, he open his eyes again with a little smile and whisper back, “- Yes… I want to be your boyfriend Son Hyunwoo”, he answer smiling brightly and looking directly to Hyunwoos eyes.

 

Hyunwoo look back at Changkyun placing both of his hands on his cheeks, he closed his eyes and lean to kiss Changkyun. Changkyun place his hands on Hyunwoos waist gripping his shirt. Hyunwoo closed the gap between them, they kiss in the most sweet and innocent way possible. Changkyun was over the moon now, he only has dream about this before and now it is a reality, here is Hyunwoo kissing him with so much love. They kiss for a while, Hyunwoo break the kiss still with close eyes and whisper in Changkyuns lips, “- You have no idea how long I wait for this moment to happen”, Changkyun smile at hearing this he didn’t open his eyes either and whisper back, “- Me too, I wait so long for this… Is like a dream come true”, he couldn’t help his silly smile on his lips.

 

They both open their eyes and look into each other eyes, smiling and treasuring the moment in their minds, “- Would you…”, say Changkyun pausing bitting his lower lip, “- Would you… like to sleep here tonight?”, he asks placing his hands on top of Hyunwoos hands that were still on his cheeks and caressing his cheeks with his thumbs, looking at him like if he is the most beautiful thing in the planet.

 

“- Yes… of course”, he whispers back placing a kiss on Changkyun’s forehead, he smile and say, “- I will loved to stay here with you”, and with that Changkyun smile shyly and take one of Hyunwoo’s hand leading him into the apartment, closing the door behind them.

 

That night the both of them love each other with passion, love, care and giving each other body and soul. Finally, they were able to share with each other all the love they feel for each other, feeling loved and safe in each other touches and caresses. Tonight, nothing else matter just, the love they feel and the trust they have in each other.

 

This day was really eventful for all, full of promises of the bright future to come, new challenges to face, that for sure they will get over with each other’s support. After all things are going well professionally and personally.  

Notes:

And thats all ;) what do you think ?? were you expecting that developement in kyungs and nunus relationship ;) jejeje I think it was good they deserved it :) they wait to long to be together ^^ our boys are going so much professionally and personally, let's see what happens in the next chap ;).... Thank you so much for reading this, have a good day/night and see you all in the next update, bye ~~

Chapter 10: Chapter 10

Summary:

A chapter with some lazy days of our boys ;) just them relaxing and talking about how things are going. Will everything be fine in the paradise...

Notes:

Hello I'm back with chapter 10 of this story just 3 more chaps for the end T-T well as every story this one have to end too, but I'm also currently thinking about my next story '_', yes I cant stop my self, that will be kind of different from this one :) so as alwaysexcuse all the mistakes, english is not my main language, this is not proof read, and enjoy ^^

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 10

Today Kihyun, Minhyuk and Hyunwon are spending the afternoon together in their apartment; they live together now and work on the same company, but to be honest they rarely have the time to rest together and just have a chill time. Kihyun is an official employee in the administration department and is kind of the right hand for Jooheon, in business matters that required him to interpret in different languages. Minhyuk is still in the Museum, but now he is the direct assistant of the museum curator putting into work everything he have learn and Hyungwon, well, now he is a well-known model of the company alongside with Cha Eunwoo they are both the faces of the company.

 

“- This is really good”, say Minhyuk as he sits down in the couch in the living room, “- I can’t remember when was the last time we chill around and spend some time together”, he says folding his legs under himself and holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

 

“- Yeah you are right”, say Hyungwon who is currently on a little three days vacations after his well done perform in a runway in Japan, “- I was looking forward for this time with the both of you, he haven’t gossip in a while”, he say smirking and wiggling his eyebrows, taking a sip of his glass of red wine and crossing one leg over the other. Minhyuk laugh at his comment.

 

“- Oh yes, we haven’t got to talk about everything in a long time”, say Kihyun coming from the kitchen with a cup of tea and some cookies in a plate to share with each other.

 

“- So”, say Minhyuk taking one cookie, “- say Wonnie, how it feels to be this super model that every company in the industry want to have? And I guess you might have some offers from foreigners too”, he says munching a cookie and making Hyungwon laugh.

 

“- Is nothing different you know, sometimes is even annoying”, he says taking another sip of his wine, “- But it allowed me to get in contact with someone that I was missing for a long time”, he says with a little sad smile on his face.

 

“- Why you say it like that?”, ask Kihyun taking a sip of his tea, “- Aren’t you happy to find this person, I mean… I was really happy to find Hoseok again, nervous yes, but happy too”, he says smiling to Hyungwon.

 

“- Yes!”, say Minhyuk, “- Is something wrong?”, ask Minhyuk in a concern toned of voice.

 

Hyungwon sigh, and start to explain his complicated and unnamed relationship with no other than Cha Eunwoo, they never guess not in a million years that Hyungwon used to be friends with the model. When they are on camera or around people they act like perfect strangers, nobody will suspect there is something going on between them, he explains to them why everything is complicated, being in part that they are both public figures and how they need to keep appearances because of their families too. Minhyuk and Kihyun listen to the boy attentively, ready to give a word of support to their friend, who seem kind of lost in the matter, as it is unknown where they are heading with all this.  

 

“- Wonnie, have you talk to him about all this… I mean this is something you might settle between you too”, say Kihyun with a little smile trying to lift his friend mood that seem to go a little down with the topic.

 

“- Yeah!”, say Minhyuk cheerfully, “- You both should talk about it, because Wonnie…”, say Minhyuk pausing to take both of Hyungwons hands in his and say, “- You deserve the best Wonnie”, he says with a smile, “- And we want you to be happy too, but if you feel like the things are going nowhere you should talk about it. I think you deserve to be sure about his feelings too”, he says squizing his hands a little bit.

 

“- Yes Wonnie”, says Kihyun too from his place smiling, “- You deserve the best in this world, you are kind hearted, a good friend and someone that always think of others first. And I think that if he cares for you, you both should settle things up”, Kihyun say to his best friend hoping their words are of some help for him.

 

“- Thank you guys! I have been debating on what to do for a while now”, he says smiling back to them, “- I think I know what to do now”, he says with wet eyes happy that he have such a good friends that have always being there for him.  

 

Minhyuk and Kihyun move to the same couch Hyungwon is in, hugging the taller and squeezing him in a very tight hug, they all laugh and lift the mood up again, oh yes how they have missed having these times together.

 

“- And you Kihyun?”, says Minhyuk moving to take a cookie to munch, “- How is everything with the CEO going?”, he asks winking to his friend, making Hyungwon laugh really hard.

Kihyun blush and clear this throat before answering, “- Everything is going fine”, he says moving from the couch to take his tea to sip a little of it.

 

“- Oh come on!”, say Minhyuk again, “- Tell us something… like have you move to second base already?”, he says wiggling his eye brows.

 

Kihyun almost chocked on his tea at hearing the question blushing madly like a tomato, Hyungwon was laughing so hard that he was gasping for air, and say, “- Ya! Knowing Kihyun he probably hasn’t made those kind of moves yet”, they turn to look at Kihyun as was now sitting on the couch Minhyuk was before, still blushing and biting his lower lip.

 

“- No way!”, say Minhyuk in shock, “- You haven’t done anything?! Like for real?!” say Minhyuk in shock.

 

Kihyun sip his tea avoiding eye contact, to which Hyungwon speak, “- Come on Kihyun, you had boyfriends before, so why haven’t you made a move by now?”, ask Hyungwon slightly surprise too.

 

Minhyuk think a little and an idea pop in his mind, but he thinks is impossible, “- Don’t tell me… you haven’t have done it before?”, he asks, making even Hyungwon to go silent.

 

“- No way!”, say Hyungwon, “- You are virgin!” he says with wide eyes and mouth slightly open.

 

“- That’s not possible Wonnie!”, say Minhyuk, “- Kihyun have being in relationships so is not possible”, he say still smiling, then pause and gasps putting his hands on his mouth at seeing Kihyuns expression, “- You are?!”, he says with wide eyes and almost screaming due to the surprise.

 

“- Shhh”, say Kihyun embarrassed of his friend’s reaction, and yes he have dated before and he have being in relationships before, but, he have never being intimate with anyone he never get to that stage. There was just one man with whom he almost has something his last boyfriend two years ago.

 

He was preparing a surprise for the both of them, he has decorated his apartment bedroom, Kihyun have a spare key to his boyfriend’s department in case of emergency, so he decided to used it to have a romantic night. He finishes putting everything in order, he have scattered white petals all around the bed, they look beautiful on top of the red silky sheets, he also light up the room with some aromatic candels, everything look perfect. When he was putting the last candel, he heard noises down stairs, so he heads down with a tray in his hands to put it in the kitchen with some other stuffs he has prepared, but nothing could prepare him to what he saw. There was his boyfriend hungrily kissing a girl, he had his hands busy opening her shirt, the tray in his hands fall down to the floor making the other two look in his direction scared because of the sound. That was the last time he saw him.

 

He run after to Minhyuk, he hides in his dorm. In order to not see his ex-boyfriend again, he changes his phone number, he changes dorm with another classmate, he was devastated three years dating thrown in to nothing, the time he wastes loving and caring for him, he never told Minhyuk everything until now. At that time, he said to them that someone told him and that he confronts his ex, but the betrayal on seeing it with his own eyes was even worst.

 

“- Ki… why you didn’t tell us? I would have punched that asshole right in the face!”, say Minhyuk angry because now is too late to punch at that man in the face as he deserves.

 

“- No Minnie”, says Kihyun trying to calm his friend down, “- That was years ago… and now I have Hoseok, he made me so happy Minnie… I’m really happy with him”, Kihyun says smiling back to his friend and sighing, “- But it is true… I have never been with someone in that way. I have made out yes! But nothing more”, he says blushing a little bit.

 

“- Own Ki”, say Minhyuk in a sweet voice and pouting to Kihyun, “- You will I’m sure and if Hoseok is who we think we will make it a good experience for you as you deserve”, he says smiling sweetly, “- Just like my honey and I!”, he finishes saying with a dreamy bright smile showing his white teeth.

 

“- Augh”, Kihyun groan to his friend making a disgusting face, “- Don’t say it like that! He is my friend too”, he says looking at Hyungwon for support and to change the topic.

 

“- hahahahaha Minnie don’t be like that”, says Hyungwon taking his wine again, “- You will scare our little hamster”, he says winking to Kihyun.

 

“- No you too!”, say Kihyun again, “- And you shouldn’t be saying anything!”, say Kihyun looking with narrow eyes to Minhyuk, “- You were scared to talk to Jooheon in the beginning”, he say making Minhyuk blush as he remember his first encounter with the younger.

 

“- Ye.. Yeah.. but we also move real fast from there”, he say smirking and winking to Kihyun, unbelievable thought Kihyun, “- And you wonnie? Will you have action with this Eunwoo guy”, say Minhyuk in a mischevious way.

 

Hyungwon put his empty glass of wine on the coffee table next to the forgotten tea and coffe of his friends and get up to head to his room saying, “- Who said I haven’t have action with him?”, he wink back at his friends and run to his room, Kihyun and Minhyuk knew that he will try to keep them out of his room to not say anything else, but they reach to him before that happen.

 

They spend the rest of the time in Hyungwons room, talking some more and enjoying their special time. Yes, they really miss these times together.

 

As it is Saturday, Hyunwoo and Jooheon are spending their time in Hoseoks and Changkyun vacation house. The brothers decided to buy a little house in the mountains, where they could relax and enjoy the nature, of course sometimes they go alone each to have their own me time. But today, they are enjoying their friend’s company as well.

 

“- This is good”, says Jooheon with a can of beer in the hand sitting on a wooden chair in the balcony of the second floor of the house.

 

“- You are right”, say Hyunwoo sitting next to him on a wooden chair for two with a beer in hand too, “- We definitely needed a time like this, to just relax and enjoy good company”, he says taking a sip of his cold beer.

 

“- Yeah, the city and work can be too much sometimes”, say Jooheon, “- So, it feels good to just disconnect and enjoy the peace of the mountains”, he says really enjoying that there were not loud sounds in here just the sound of birds singing a little far from them.

 

“- What are you talking about?”, ask Changkyun as he come to them to sit next to Hyunwoo and place a bowl of chips on the little table between them.

 

“- Just about how good it feels to be here and relax from our busy days at work”, say Hyunwoo as the younger take a sit next to his boyfriend.

 

“- Yeah it feels right to be here with all of you” say Changkyun placing a hand on Hyunwoos hand, “- And specially having you here with me” smile Changkyun with a slight pink in his cheeks for his comment, to wich Hyunwoo give to him his precious eye smile and place a kiss on his pink cheek.

 

Jooheon made a fake gage sound and say loud for Hoseok to heard, who is coming up to them, “- Hurry up! Your brother is getting cheese with Hyunwoo!”, he says in disgust feeling like a third wheel.

 

“- jajajaja I’m here so they won’t say anything else”, say Hoseok chuckling knowing well how fond is his brother of the older.

 

“- Come on! We are not too bad”, defend Hyunwoo smiling, “- You are probably worst with Minhyuk when it comes to cheese lines and PDA”, he say with a slight smirk knowing his brother pretty well.

 

“- Jajajajaja” laugh Jooheon at his brothers’ comment, “- You know me so well bro”, he keeps laughing to which Hoseok only shook his head and smile, and Changkyun just roll his eyes knowing that he is not so touchy and that he just shows affection on rear moments.

 

“- And tell us how is that going?” say Hoseok with a beer in hand, “- How is everything with Minhyuk?” he asks actually curious of their relationship that was form fast and that he for sure know escalate fast too.

 

“- Well… everything is awesome! He is the most amazing man I have ever met”, say Jooheon with a soft dimple smile, “- He is so bubbly and so energize, he is the perfect complement for me”, he says thinking of the oldest and how he enters his life to make it even better, “- He is so innocent and cute, sometimes I forget who is the oldest between the two”, he says chuckling, and making the others smile too.

 

“- He seems like a good person”, say Changkyun, “- I haven’t talk to him, but Kihyun say that he is a very good person that is always there to lift everyone’s mood when needed”, say Changkyun with a dimple grin.

 

“- For sure he is!” say Jooheon excited to heard good words about his boyfriend, “- He is a mood maker for sure and always made me happy to know that he is there for me with a smile all the time, I have never felt like this before”, say Jooheon with dreamy eyes and smile.

 

“-Ya!” say Hoseok with a smile, “- I thought Kyun was the cheese one here”, making all of them laugh except for Jooheon who was pouting a because of the comment.

 

“- And you?”, say Hyunwoo, “- How is everything going with Kihyun?”, as the same time as Hoseok was taking a sip of this beer.

 

“- Yeah tell us!”, say Changkyun too, “- Kihyun never say anything to me about it, even if I try to have some information from him”, says Changkyun pouting cutely because Kihyun is not easy to get information from.

 

“- jajajaja, that is Kihyun for sure”, say Hoseok laughting at his brothers attempt to get information about their relationship, “- But… everything is good, he is exactly as I remember him… sweet, quiet, innocent and lovely”, say Hoseok in a dreamy tone, “- But sometimes I feel him kind of insecure”, say Hoseok sighing.

 

“- Maybe he is still a little unsure, or maybe something made him unsure”, say Jooheon to them.

 

“- But… what can be? I try my best to show him how much I care for him and how much I love him”, sigh Hoseok a little frustrated.

 

“- Maybe something happens in the past”, say Hyunwoo, “- Sometimes happen, there’s situations that made us insecure sometimes and it take time to get over it”, he says to his best friend with a smile and placing a hand on his shoulder, as he is sitting next to him, “- Just be patient, I’m sure he will open up to you”, he says with a reassuring smile.

 

“- He is right”, say Changkyun, “- I’m sure that Kihyun love you as much as you love him, I have seen it so many times in the way he smiles when he gets a text from you, or when he is saying something simple about you”, say Changkyun smiling remembering his friend face when is talking or heard something about his brother, “- Just stay by his side”, he says.

 

“- Thank you guys you are right!”, say Hoseok with a smile, “- I just need to be patient”, and with that they continue their relaxing time in the mountains, talking some more about different things, eating delicious food and drinking some more, just recharging batteries for the next week.

Notes:

Our boys are so deep in love ^^ jeje hoping everything goes well for our boys from now on, as all of them are discovering each other in their relationships and feeling the happiness only love can give, see you all in teh next chap :) take care and have a good day/ night!! bye~

Chapter 11: Chapter 11

Summary:

In this chap we will see how things are for all the couples, it has passed some time since they all started to date each other... but things can't be always happiness, right? Or can things be all happiness forever?

Notes:

Hello!!! I'm back with another chapter of this story I hope all of you like it, it's kind of random how this goes if you ask me... jejeje but I hope it makes some sense and I'm sorry this is really longgggg it wasn't intentional, let's enjoy this chapter together... as always this is not proof read, english is not my main language so excuse my mistakes please, let's get started with this!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 CHAPTER 11

It’s being 3 months since the graduation and their lives can’t be better, they have a good and stable job, they have awesome people at their side, they are learning everyday more about their jobs and how to do it better, also they growing as person professionally and personally. Kihyun feel everyday more and more secure about Hoseok being the one for him as he has always dream of since he was younger.

 

Their relationship is going just fine, they spent every time they can together and are knowing each other more. Life can’t be more perfect but as everything in life it can’t last like this forever, right?

 

Today Hoseok have took a fly with Hyunwoo and Jinwoo to the States, because of business they are about to have with a famous branch that want to introduce their new line to the Asian market, and want to collaborate with their famous models Chae Hyungwon and Cha Eunwoo. For that matter there’s just Minhyuk and Kihyun in the apartment today as Hyungwon just left for the airport with Eunwoo in the company’s car.

 

Kihyun and Minhyuk have just arrive home around 5 minutes ago, Kihyun went to his room to change into something more comfortable than his work clothes while Minhyuk take their mail to check it in case some bill has come.

 

Minhyuk call Kihyun as he has found a red envelope that says Kihyun in front but nothing else, there is no direction in it, he thinks is suspicious and that he needs to check what it is.

 

“- Yeah”, says Kihyun coming into the living room and seeing Minhyuk still in his work clothes, “- Why haven’t you change yet? And why did you call me?”, he asks to his friend curious about it.

 

“- Yeah, this letter came for you but… just have your name and nothing else”, say Minhyuk kind of concern about it.

 

“- What letter?”, ask Kihyun curious too about it.

 

“- This one, it has red envelope and has no direction from the sender or our direction”, say Minhyuk still feeling it fishy, “- Don’t you think is weird?” say Minhyuk to his friend.

 

“- Kind of…”, say Kihyun calm and taking the letter to open it, “- I’ll open it so we will know what it is”, say Kihyun taking the envelope and open it with a cutter.

 

“- What is that? Is it a photo?”, ask Minhyuk not knowing exactly what it is, it looks like a part of a photo but it is not possible to see any faces in it.

 

“- It looks indeed like a photo, but is not complete is just a piece”, say Kihyun looking into the envelope to find a letter inside that says ‘Wait for the other 3 parts’, “- Maybe Hoseok made this when he was about to go”, Kihyun says smiling knowing his boyfriend is a total romantic and that he is capable of doing this.

 

“- Do you think so?”, ask Minhyuk still skeptical of this.

 

“- Yeah! Totally, who else will do something like this”, say Kihyun excited and happy to get the other 3 parts and form the complete photo.

 

“- If you say so”, say Minhyuk with a little smile, still not sure about it, but he made a note to ask Hoseok himself, because if is indeed Hoseok he don’t want to ruin the surprise.

 

They spend the rest of the night having dinner, some dessert and watching Netflix, to later get some rest to wait for the other day to come.

 

Each follow day they have receive a red envelope with a piece of the photo, each with a number on it in the back, theres 3 pieces now and are forming a picture of Kihyun and someone else, but theres still no clear image of who can be, probably in the next letter they might know who it is. Kihyun is excited to get the complete picture, but he himself is not sure if he and Hoseok have taken a picture like this.

 

Is the 4th day of the week and Kihyun is more excited knowing that his boyfriend will be back the next day. Today Kihyun come back to home alone, as Minhyuk is still working and doing extra hours to help in the museum with the new exhibition they are opening on the Saturday, so Kihyun decided to get some take out to have at home in order to not cook just for himself. He opens the door and check their mail, today is the day he might get the last piece of the photo, but he found no red envelope, weird he thought.

 

He enters the apartment and it look like there’s no light, but that is even more weird as he is seeing all of his neighbors with electricity, so think he might change and go to the land lord to ask what is happening in their apartment, he enters and get to the counter to left their mail there, when he saw something weird in the counter.

 

There were all the pieces of the photos he has being receiving, maybe Minhyuk move them he thought, but he is sure that he left them in his room and Minhyuk never goes there just when he wants to talk to Kihyun about something, but he notices something else, there was the fourth piece of the photo with a number four on it but it was backward. He took it and put it in the right side and he gasp.

 

There it was the clear image of his ex of 4 years ago, that picture was taken when he confesses to him, he was kneeling in front of him and he was standing smiling, Kihyun felt his stomach drop, and his heart piking in rate, he started to walk backwards and trying to control his breathing. He gets to his bag for his phone when someone talk behind him, “- Hello sweet heart”, is all Kihyun saw and heard before everything went dark.

 

Minhyuk send a message to Kihyun that night, saying that he will be staying at Jooheon’s place because is too late for him to go to their apartment and his was closer to the museum, just 10 minutes by car. But there was no answer, Minhyuk thought weird, is late but Kihyun always wait for them to comeback even if its late, he tries to not think bad of it and get in Jooheons car and they head to his apartment.

 

They arrive and have some dinner but Minhyuk was not fine, he feels something was wrong, this is not like Kihyun, so he calls him, but no one answer in the other side of the line, he was getting frustrated and anxious.

 

“- Joo, baby can you take me to the apartment, please?”, say Minhyuk to Jooheon as they were watching a movie and finishing their dinner, pizza, that they have bought in the way to the apartment.

 

“- Why? I thought you will be staying here for the night”, Jooheon ask, “- Is there something wrong?” he ask getting closer to Minhyuk as he feels the change in the mood of his boyfriend.

 

“- I don’t know…”, say Minhyuk looking down at his phone in his hands, “- I have text Kinhyun but he hasn’t answer me”, say Minhyuk.

 

“- He is probably sleeping, or he might be taking a bath”, Jooheon says to try and ease his boyfriend.

 

“- But I also call him! And he hasn’t answer me”, say Minhyuk elevating his voice tone a bit, “- He always answer his damn phone! He is a light sleeper and also he never goes to bed before making sure we are all at home!”, says Minhyuk more frustrated, “- Something might not be right”, he says getting more anxious as his mind was racing with different scenarios.

 

“- Ok… calm down a little”, say Jooheon placing a hand on Minhyuks tight, “- Shhh, I will take you there, ok? But I need you to calm down first”, say Jooheon in a calm and soft voice to made the other relax a little bit, “- Everything will be fine, maybe is nothing but for you to be sure we will go there ok”, he finishes with a little smile.

 

“- Thank you… and I’m sorry for almost yelling at you, It’s just….”, Minhyuk say sighing softly, “- I feel something is not right”, he finish saying.

 

Around 5 minutes later they were on the road again, heading to the boy’s apartment, Minhyuk have try calling Kihyun again, but there still wasn’t an answer. God! Thought Minhyuk , don’t let anything bad to happen to him, he let a silent pray go to the sky.

 

They arrive to the place in 20 minutes, Jooheon pull into the parking lot of their apartment building, and Minhyuk rush out of the car and into the elevator, Jooheon come running behind him and they press to the 5th floor, the ride was eternal for Minhyuk, he gets out as fast as he could and get to their door and it was open, he felt the air get stuck in his throat as he gets in, he saw nothing out of place… but also notice it was silent, too silent for his liking.

Jooheon come in with him, be he also get anxious now, this just doesn’t feel right, Jooheon says to Minhyuk to check in the bathroom if Kihyun is there as he went to the room in case there was someone else there, they try to get the lights on, but nothing happen, that alarm the both of them more. Minhyuk run to the bathroom but there was no sign of Kihyun, also Jooheon saw nothing in any of the rooms. Then Minhyuk walk to the counter for support, where is his friend? Where is Kihyun?.

 

Then he saw it, he saw the pieces of the picture and he gasp, Jooheon that was near him get closer to support him, and he saw the picture of Kihyun smiling and a man in front of him kneeling.

 

“- Is that Kihyun? Why is he with that man?”, he asks to his boyfriend.

 

“- That… that… that is his ex boyfriend”, he say breathing faster and scare, “- He broke up with him 4 years ago…”, he pause again and start to cry in Jooheons hold still looking the picture in the counter, “- I knew this wasn’t anything good… I knew I have to say something… but I forget it…”, he says trying to stop his tears, “- I forget to ask about to you or to Hoseok”, he say broking down in tears while Jooheon was clueless about what he was saying, they needed to do something as this is clearly a bad situation. He tries to make Minhyuk stop crying for him to explain everything so he can be of help.

 

Minhyuk try to get his composure he knows is important if they want to help Kihyun. He calms a little bit and tell Jooheon everything about it. Jooheon took action with the information he got, he calls the police, he talks to the landlord to know what happens with the lights and to ask if he saw something out of ordinary, and lastly, he knew he needed to call Hoseok, this is something he needs to know. He doesn’t know how he will react, and more he doesn’t know how else to help Minhuyk as he is still crying but know in silence looking into space.

 

Jooheon called Hoseok, and the latter answer at the second toned.

 

“- Hi Joo, what happen? Why are you calling? Isn’t it late there?”, he says smiling, everything has gone right with the meeting they had. They are making this collaboration possible and with this they have open the market for them internationally.

 

Jooheon didn’t know how to say it, but in any way he say it bad news are always bad news, “- Hoseok I need to tell you something”, he say in a serious tone.

 

“- Whats the matter?”, Hoseok ask in a serious way too, as he can feel the other hesitating to tell him what is happening, “- Tell me Joo, is something wrong over there?”, he asks again, getting up from the table of the restaurant they are in right now celebrating and heading to the bathroom to heard better.

 

“- Hoseok…”, Jooheon say sighing, “- Kihyun…”, he pauses again.

 

“- What happen to Kihyun?”, he says starting to feel nervous at the lack of answers, “- Tell me Joo? What happen to Kihyun?”, ask impatiently again.

 

“- He was alone at home, as Minhyuk was working late… He tries to contact him but he never answers, so Minhyuk ask me to bring him back to their apartment as he was supposed to spend the night at mine… when we get here the door was open but there was no sign of Kihyun…”, he pauses a moment to say the next things to his friend, “- But we found a photo of Kihyun and his ex-boyfriend on the counter… Minhyuk…”, he sighs again, “- Minhyuk told me Kihyun has being getting this little pieces of the photo everyday… He thought they were from you so he never thought it was something bad… So we think probably his ex-take him…”, Jooheon finish saying.

 

“- Thank you Joo… I’ll call you back”, Hoseok say trying with all his might to keep calm, he was furious, he was angry, he was anxious, nervous and was scare, he cannot lose Kihyun… not now that he has get him back in his life.

 

Hoseok head out of the bathroom and storm to the table his friends are at, “- We need to get going now!”, he says almost yelling.

 

“- What? What happen?” ask Hyungwon getting up as he watches Hoseok taking his coat and putting it up.

 

“- Kihyun has gone missing…”, he says with a sad and concern voice, angry that he is too far and that he wasn’t able to protect his Kihyun.

 

The rest on the table gasp and hurry to get all their things and head back to the hotel, and knowing his friend and knowing that Kihyun is like a brother to Hyungwon, they decided to head to Korea that night.

 

They get into the plane as fast as they could, Hoseok rent a private jet to head back to Korea, knowing it will be so much faster than taking a normal plane. They were all restless in the way back to their home. Hyunwoo was with Jinwoo, making calls to Joo and Changkyun to help them in some way to get over this faster and found their friend as soon as possible. Hyungwon was crying and desperate trying to keep calm in the arms of Eunwoo, who was looking at his lover with a break heart, it makes him pain to see his precious Wonnie crying like this, so he just tries to comfort him. Hoseok was wide awake sitting close to Jinwoo and Hyunwoo, to get any news at soon as possible, and he pray… he prays to get home soon and on time before something bad happen to the love of his life.

 

 Once they arrive, they rush out of the airport, as a driver was already waiting for them in the entrance. All hope in the limosine and goes to Jooheons house, where Minhyuk and him have being working to try and find Kihyun with the help of the police, the police is still clueless about where Kihyun can be as it is as if he just desapear in the air.

 

Wonho and the rest of the boys get to the apartment and knock on the door, the door open in a hurry by Minhyuk, as he thinks it might be the police with news about his best friend, but he is not disappointed when he sees Wonho and the rest. Hyungwon leave Eunwoo’s side to hug Minhyuk tight, both of them cry… but they know they have all the support they need to overcome this situation.

 

As Minhyuk and Hyungwon enter in Jooheons room to talk, they closed the door to have some privacy to try and think a way to help to find Kihyun. The rest of the boys head to Jooheons side in the kitchen counter where he is busy in his computer trying to help in any way to find any signs of this man that have taken Kihyun.

 

“- Hello, welcome back”, says Jooheon to all of them and giving a big hug to Hoseok as he knows the man can look well on the outside but that probably is crying and desperate on the inside, “- We will find him don’t worry”, say Jooheon in a comforting voice as they break the hug.

 

“- I hope so…”, say Hoseok, “- I don’t know what I will do if I never see him again… I want him by my side again”, he sighs trying to keep calm and collected.

 

“- Don’t worry brother, we will find him”, say Changkyun with a little smile and placing a hand on Hoseok’s shoulder, “- He will be back to us soon. You’ll see”.

 

“- Maybe I can help you”, say Eunwoo as he is lining in the wall that leads to the kitchen, “- Before I started to get into the modeling industry I get to know awesome people”, he say looking down and walking closer to them with a little smile, remembering how he met this amazing men, “- They are kind of like a special force let’s say, they have great abilities that I think can be of use now, and they might be faster than the police”, he finish saying standing next to Jinwoo.

 

“- And can you contact them?”, ask Hyunwoo, who is standing next to Jinwoo too.

 

“- Yes, I can”, he says, “- And I might introduce you the first member”, he say placing a hand on Jinwoo’s left shoulder and add, “- Meet JinJin the leader of Aroha”, he say smiling to the said man.

 

“- WHAT!?”, say all of them confused, surprised and not knowing how to react to the news.

 

“- jajaja, what?”, says Jinwoo amused by their reaction, “- I used to have a life before I started to be a secretary”, he says winking to them and chuckling at their still ‘I can’t believe it’ face, “- We used to do this for fun but, at some point we started to get better and better on this, at some point we help the police in cases similar to this one… We decided to stop at some point trying to have safer lives, and as we were in the shadows no one never knew we exists, there’s no even records of us”, he say in a serious tone.

 

“- But..”, say Hoseok thinking this might be their best opportunity to get Kihyun back with them safe, “- Can you help us to get Kihyun back? Can you do it without the other members?”, he asks not sure if they will risk what they have now for them, for Kihyun.

 

“- Of course we will!”, Jinwoo says, “we are friends after all, right?”, he says smiling to them in a friendly way, he move to the counter and open his laptop to check something, “- Since I heard about the news I contact the rest of the members to help me try to get information about so let me see if they can come here, if that is possible? To explain what information, they have got”.

 

“- Yeah! Sure”, says Jooheon, “- Anything to help to bring him back safe, he is a good friend to all of us, we haven’t spent too much time together, but he is important to all of us”.

 

“- Great!, so I will text them for them to come here as soon as possible”, says Jinwoo. Now they just have to wait to get more information to know where Kihyun can be, and maybe solve this case sooner than expected.

 

All of them have prepared, the boys have gone to their apartments to left their luggage and also take a bath and change on more comfortable clothes. Minhyuk and Hyungwon have gone back to the apartment to get their things, they were in the company of Eunwoo and Changkyun. But they were stop at the door, as some officers tell them that the apartment is still a part of the investigation because is the place where everything happen, so they just head to Eunwoos apartment, Hyungwon have some clothes there and Minhyuk borrow some of Jooheons clothes to change until it is possible for them to get back to their apartment.

 

Back in the apartment they are waiting for the other members of “Aroha” to appear, at around 5 pm there was a knock on the door. And it was Jinwoo who was coming back from his house also taking some more appropriate clothes for the investigation they are doing; he comes in with some familiar faces.

 

“- Good evening, I’m back with my team”, he says smiling to all of them, right now they are all in the living room taking some coffee or tea to get the news of what they know by now.

 

“- They are… wait!!”, says Minhyuk trying to understand the situation, they have explained to Minhyuk and Hyungwon the news about how they are going to try and find Kihyun, “- Don’t tell me!!! Moonbin? Rocky?”, he says still not believing what was happening, “- Are you part of the Aroha thing?!”, he says with wide eyes, Hyungwon was also surprise even Changkyun was with a slight open mouth seeing his used to be intern Rocky beside his boyfriend.

 

“- Hi, we are part of the Aroha team, I am Moonbin, I do the logic and work with Eunwoo to find every information we can”, he says with a slight bow to all of them.

 

“- Hi, I’m Minhyuk”, says Rocky to them, “- But all know me as Rocky, I’m the one that goes to investigative every possible clue we have to help us solve any case”, he finishes saying with a smile.

 

“- And I’m Sanha”, says the boy, “- I’m Eunwoo’s little brother and a part of the investigation part too, like Rocky, I go with him to check any place with a possible clue”, he finish saying with a smile, “- Long time no see, Hyungwon is good to see you again”, he say to Hyungwon, who open his arms big for the boy to hug him.

 

“- You have grown so much Sanhie!”, says Hyungwon smiling to the boy in his arms, “- I’m so happy to see that you are fine and healthy”, he finishes saying breaking the hug.

 

“- And well… You know me, I’m JinJin the leader and the one to hack and cover all of our moves”, he says with a shine in his eyes, proud that his team is reunited again to help.

 

“- So… Love what is your role?”, ask Hyungwon to Eunwoo, to which all gasp at they heard ‘love’.

 

“- I’m with Moonbin and Jinwoo, I help them track anything on the web, legal or not to get the information we need”, he says with a little smirk on his lips.

 

“- WAIT!”, says Minhyuk from where he is sitting on Jooheons lap, “- Are you not going to explain the ‘love’ part?”, he says with a raise brow to his friend making all the rest laugh.

 

“- We have been ‘together’ for a while”, says Eunwoo, “- But I think is time to make it official for all”, he says making Hyungwon blush, he has always dream to be public about them and show the world that he is taken and that the gorgeous man name Eunwoo is his and his only.

 

“- Ok that’s enough”, says Hyunwoo next to Hoseok, “- Let’s get started for Kihyun and Hoseoks sake”, he says placing a hand on his best friend shoulder.

 

“- Thank you Hyunwoo”, Hoseok says looking at his friend to later look back to the rest of them, “- Let’s not lose more time what information do you have?”, he asks in a serious tone, making all the rest node and start to place computers and maps and other things in the living room to tell what they have discover.

 

It’s already 3 in the morning and they have all the necessary information to make a plan and calculate everything that can go fine or any possible thing that could go wrong to reduce their mistakes and be prepared for anything. The next morning they will go to the police and tell them everything that they have discover; they have work with them together so they know how to proceed.

 

Hoseok is anxious not knowing if his Kihyun is fine, or injure, or cold, or if they are doing something to him, he knows overthinking won’t help but he can’t avoid think about all those possibilities. ‘Please Kihyun be fine, stay strong I will get to you and I will bring you back to us… to me’, he thinks for himself waiting that tomorrow they will be able to put the plan into action and rescue Kihyun.

Notes:

Ok, I hope it was good, the sudden spin of events is kind of random jejeje, but I wanted to add a little spice to the story, let's see if the boys get to our Kihyun on time before is too late...
See you all in the next chap, have a good day/ night ^^

Chapter 12: Chapter 12

Summary:

In this chapter we will see if Kihyun will be successfully rescue or not, will everything end well or will there be mistakes in the rescue. This wil be kind of Kihyuns part of the events while he is kidnapped.

Notes:

Hi, I got a little busy last week and I forgot to post... yep I have no escuse I forgot to post, I'm sorry I hope you all enjoy this chapter is kind of short so yeah... Enjoy it! as always english is not my main language, excuse any mistakes, this is not proof read.

Edit: I forgot to post thats theres a little scene of intent of rape but nothing happen, is just mention but it never takes place just to warn anyone in case this can be to much i'll put this mark *** on the scene is little but still.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 12

It has been three days since Kihyun has being taken, he doesn’t know where he is, he barely can remember something, he just remembers coming to his apartment and then seeing the weird picture on the kitchen counter and then nothing everything is black. By now he has seeing his captor every time he has bring a meal to him, but he has a face mask on and even if Kihyun ask something he hasn’t answer any of his questions.

 

He hasn’t eaten anything in these 3 days suspicious that the food can have something in it and kill him or make him black out again. He feels so tired and weak, he has his hands cuffed so he can’t do much, there’s just a tiny window near the roof of the room so he can figure that he is in a kind of basement. Right now, he is laying on the floor in the mattress that is there for him to lay down, and as is early in the morning he is dreaming, dreaming of him being with his friends having a good wine in their apartment waiting for their boyfriends to come, Hoseok… will he be able to see Hoseok again? Will he be able to see his friends again? He just wants to see his friends, his family, Hoseoks sweet smile one more time just one more time…

 

Suddenly his dream is interrupt by the door opening with a bang, and the man that has been coming day by day is here now but this time it has no mask, Kihyun is still kind of sleepy after all is still really early, so he wishes this is all a nightmare a bad dream that will end soon. As he slowly opens his eyes, and focus on who is in front of him he can recognize who it is, his ex-boyfriend, looking at him with the most devilish smirk he has ever seeing in someone.

 

“- I see I have wake you up”, say the man dress in all black, “- But looks like we have to move from here”, he say coming closer to Kihyun.

 

Kihyun back up in the mattress and lean his back in the wall with wide eyes and barely saying, “- A..are you really here?”, he say still not believing his eyes, “- It can’t be… you leave me 4 years ago… Why?”, he says not knowing even what to think, was he still asleep? Is this a nightmare? Another nightmare?.

 

“- I miss you”, say the man in front of him with a fond voice.

 

“- You are lying!”, say Kihyun with a stronger voice this time, “- You don’t miss me, what do you want?!”, Kihyun say with a frown in his face and heart beating like crazy.

 

“- You are right”, say the man with certain hatred in his voice, “- Why would I miss you? Why would I miss someone like you”, he says kneeling down in front of Kihyun and taking his chin in his hand gripping a little bit hard to make him look in his eyes, “- I just want like you some money… who would think that you would be this intelligent to date a CEO… you really surprise me Kihyun”, he says letting Kihyun go and standing up.

 

“- What are you talking about? And how do you know I have a boyfriend?!”, Kihyun scream to the other frowning even more and worried of his friends and boyfriend security.

 

“- That you are dating a CEO because of his money?, I always knew you wanted to make it big… but I didn’t think you would seduce a CEO to get that”, he say smirking again to Kihyun.

 

“- You are wrong! I love him so fucking much!”, scream Kihyun again, “- Don’t you fucking dare to hurt him!”, he says standing up in the mattress with difficulty as he is weak and having his hands tied don’t help much.

 

“- hahahaha, Kihyun I don’t care if you like him or not”, but it has been funny to get all this information”, the man said, “- It has been funny seeing you and him walking around and going on dates. It really took me a long time to get the opportunity to take you and put my plan into action”, Kihyun was froze and looking at him with wide eyes. He has been stalking them for months apparently, how could be possible they never notice anything?

 

“- I’ll do anything but don’t hurt him or my friends”, Kihyun says gulping down, trying to figure out how to keep his friends safe.

 

“- That’s tempting and I might take the offer”, he say eyeing Kihyun and licking his lower lip, “- It was hard to see you from afar and how that stupid man was placing his hands on you, I want a piece of the cake too”, he says coming closer to Kihyun, “- You must be a good slut if he keeps you by his side when he can have someone better”, he says just a step far from Kihyun, Kihyun wanted to cry to scream to run from there, but he can’t his body is not reacting, he is froze in place and with his back on the wall he is trap.

 

“- I want to feel how you react under me too, see if you are really worth to keep”, he says placing a hand in Kihyuns chin to make him look at him in the eyes, the man leans on him and kiss him, he was rough he was forcefully kissing Kihyun, Kihyun try his best to move and the best he could do was bit the man lower lip to break free.

 

When he did that the man back a little and Kihyun try to run, but he forgot that he was cuffed and tie to a ring in the wall, he run to the door, but was stop by the rope that tie him by the cuffs to the wall and fall down with a noisy thud in the floor. The man laughs at him and say, “- I didn’t remember how feisty you can be or how stupid you can be”.

***

Kihyun was panicking, the man moves fast to get to him and before he could stand up the man was on top of him and starting to open up his shirt, Kihyun scream for help but no one come to help him, “- Scream all you want honey… nobody can hear you”, the man say placing kisses all over Kihyuns neck, Kihyun was squirming trying to break free, but he was much stronger than him.

 

The man started to undo Kihyuns pants, and Kihyun panic even more, when he was undoing his pants and taking the belt off his pants, the door suddenly open with a loud sound, “- WHAT THE FUCK?!”, the man said, “POLICE!! Don’t move sir!” a man in blue say, “How do you find this place!”, the man scream standing up with his hands up and wide eyes.

 

***

“- KIHYUN!”, a voice screams from behind the police officers and Kihyun knew exactly who it was, “- Love! OMG I have being so worried sick for you.. I finally found you”, Hoseok say as he was coming near Kihyun to hug him.

 

As everybody was distracted in the moment, because the police were searching for more things in the room, nobody saw Kihyuns ex moving to a little table and take a gun, he was aiming to shoot Hoseok who was kneeling in front of Kihyun hugging him, just in time Kihyun open his eyes and look at the gun. He did what his instinct told him, so he moves Hoseok pushing him to the ground and scream, “NO!”, BANG! Was heard in the room, the bullet hit Kihyun so he lay on top of Hoseok bleeding all he could heard was Hoseok calling his name and then… everything was dark.

Notes:

And that is all for todays chapter, hope you like it and that all can wait in the ending in this chapter, we have one more chapter to see how everything ends... lets hope it ends well for all of them. Have a good day/night monbebe, wenee, monwenee!! <3

Chapter 13: CHAPTER 13

Summary:

Is Kihyun fine or he didn't make it? ....

Notes:

Hello I'm back on time ^^' to post the last chap of this story, hope you all enjoy it till the end, I hope it meets your expectations for the end of this story, it was a little rollercoaster right at the end but here it is. Lets fine out if things end right or wrong O.O also this is a long chap hope you all don't mind. As always this is not proof read, english is not my main language, excuse any mistake please :) Enjoy this last chap :*

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

CHAPTER 13

Kihyun wake up to the sound of beeping, he felt really tired and he didn’t want to open his eyes, so he remembers what happen and thought, Am I dead? Is this how being dead feel? I feel so tired Kihyun thought, then suddenly getting more adjust to the tireness he felt a hand holding his hand, a warm and big hand, so he decided to try and open his eyes, the light in the room blind him making him close and open his eyes a lot of times to adjust to the amount of light. He saw to his right to see who was holding his hand it was Hoseok, he was sleeping in a chair and having Kihyuns hand in his tightly held.

 

Kihyun smile fondly and say in a whisper, “- Hoseok”, he thought the man might not heard him but he did, he started to wake up and adjust to the light after being sleeping for a couple of hours, he openS his eyes and saw Kihyun looking and smiling at him.

 

“- OH my! Kihyunnie”, he says with teary eyes and a weak smile, “- I thought that I would lose you”, he says back to Kihyun, “- why did you do that? You could have died he say”, sniffing and cleaning little tears that scaped his eyes.

 

“- I would talk to the doctor for him to come and check on you, ok?”, he says placing a kiss on Kihyun’s hand, he stand up and walk to the door. Kihyun could heard how he talk to someone to call for the doctor.

 

Then the door opens again and enter Minhyuk and Hyungwon with teary eyes and worried faces, “- Kihyunnie! How are you feeling? Are you hurting? Do you want something? Are you thirsty?”, ask Minhyuk not letting Kihyun answer any of his questions.

 

“- Ya! Minhyuk”, say Hyungwon, “- Let him talk and answer something, don’t attack him with a lot of question”, he sayss shaking his head to the sides, he turns to Kihyun and say with a tiny smile and red eyes, “- Are you ok now?

 

“- I’m fine, tired and a little thirsty”, he says with a little voice still weak because of all the things that happen.

 

Minhyuk rush to the table place near the bed and take a glass of water or his friend, “- Here take Kiki”, say Minhyuk with a tiny smile and sniffing.

 

Kihyun take his hand and ask him, “- What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”, he asks still with a little voice and worried face to see his friend crying.

 

“- Is just… I was so worried”, say Minhyuk sniffing more and starting to tear up, “- I was so scared that I might lose you… That I won’t see you again”, he says cleaning his tears with his free hand.

 

“- But I am here”, Kihyun say still holding Minhyuk hand, then look at Hyungwon standing on the other side of the bed and say, “- and I won’t go anywhere, ok?”, he says with a smile and water eyes.

 

The door open to reveal Hoseok and the doctor that have come to check on Kihyun. The doctor check everything, and say that everything looks fine and that if he continues like this, he will be discharge in a week time, because they need to keep an eye in his injures and his recovery as he is to weak right now due to his dehydration and starve during those 3 days he was took away.

 

During the time being all his friends have come to check on him, even his family travel all the way from his hometown to check on their son, his mom wanted to take him back with them for his recovery but Hoseok has said that he can take him to his apartment and that he can take care of Kihyun and that in case that something happens his home is near to the hospital and even for his checkups is more convenient; Kihyun’s father decided Hoseok was right and that he has more possibilities to help Kihyun in case something went wrong. Moonbin, Rocky and secretary Park Jinwoo have come to visit him and told him everything about his rescue, he couldn’t believe it that his friends were capable of so much and he didn’t even have a clue, later Sanha was introduce to him as he is part of the team too. Hyungwon has come by with Eunwoo and told him that to help cover everything up for him and Hoseok, they decided to reveal their relationship to the media, Kihyun was shook! His best friend was dating! And went public because of him! He thought it was too much for him to take.

 

A lot happen while he was taken and, in the hospital, the Chae and Cha families weren’t happy in the beginning with the reveal of the relationship, but later they saw no wrong doing as now they have joined both companies and increase their shares, after all business is business for them. But that doesn’t matter to the couple, as they are happily leaving their love and the public… have taken the news quite well. Now they are one of the strongest and most famous couple in the country; of course, there’s some hate but there’s more people supporting them that they don’t mind those hurtful comments.

 

A year have passed since the incident that happen to Kihyun, and his relationship have continue strong, happy that their life’s have continue in a good way despite all the things that happen.

 

Kihyun took some therapy to help him recover mentally too, Hoseok insist that it was important for him to have a good mental health as he has a good physical health too. Kihyun is nothing but grateful for having Hoseok during all this process, it wasn’t easy to recover but he is really better now, Hoseok and his family have been there for him all the time trying to make him feel comfortable, fine and safe again.

 

His friends have been there too, helping him lift his mood and feel himself one more time. The process has been long and he is still working with his therapist, but he is better and he is happy because of that. He is working again and he feel so happy that things are getting normal again. Kihyun has being lucky that his experience wasn’t too bad all thanks to his friends and family that look for him and found him on time; so, he leads a normal life now.

 

This night Hoseok is preparing a surprise for Kihyun in his apartment, he wants to surprise and pamper Kihyun, as he deserves. As he is not good with cooking, he bought the favorite chicken from Kihyuns favorite restaurant, he bought some sweets for them to have as dessert later, beer also for the chicken, some wine and more surprises prepared by Hoseok himself. He has prepared it like a picnic, he slightly moves the coffee table to the side to make space for a fluffy blanket and a lot of cushions that he has place all around the living room in front of the TV where he have set the Netflix app ready to watch some movies with his Kihyun.

 

Kihyun goes to Hoseok apartment, thinking that they are going to discuss about work and maybe have some dinner, as they are preparing to get a contract with a Spanish brand for them to use some of their models to introduce their brand to their country.

 

Kihyun ring on the door bell waiting for Hosek to open it, but nothing happen, he text Hoseok to know if the is home:

 

Kihyun:

Ttokki are you at home? I’m outside your apartment.

Hoseok:

Oh! I’m not there yet.

You can enter, using the spare key

Is in the plant that is closed to the door 😊

Kihyun:

Ok, I’ll wait for you inside.

And why do you place a spare key in the plant?

 

Hoseok didn’t reply, so Kihyun proceed to take the key and open de door, the apartment was in total silence, but he could notice the dimmed lights in the living room and the amazing smell of chicken coming from the kitchen. He removed his shoes and come to the living room, where he saw a lot of cushions place all over the living room floor, the tv on and in the Netflix app, he was so surprised it look like a mini picnic inside the house, Hoseok come from the kitchen and smile bright to Kihyun with a tray in his hands full of food.

 

“- What is all this?!”, say Kihyun still not moving from his spot as he is really surprise, “- When do you prepared all this? I thought you were in the office?”, Kihyun was so confused but happy, his heart was beating really fast.

 

“- jeje, I was just trying to surprise you…”, Hoseok says walking to Kihyun and taking his hands in his, “- I wanted to have a picnic-date with you, and make you feel special”.

 

“- Oh ttokki”, says Kihyun with wet eyes.

 

“- Kiki, what happen? Why are you crying, ah?”, say Hoseok worried that maybe he upset Kihyun or overwhelmed him with the surprise, he clean Kihyuns face with his thumb and preventing more tears to fall down.

 

“- Is just… I feel so happy… happy to have you”, Kihyun say in a little soft voice, “- I love you so much, thank you for always making me feel special and loved”, he says smiling softly and lovingly to Hoseok.

 

“- Anything for you my baby Kiki”, he says placing a kiss on his forehead, “- Come let’s start eating or the chicken will get cold! And is from your favorite place”, he says smiling bright and proud.

 

“- Really!!”, Kihyun says, “- Thank you ttokki!”, he says taking Hoseoks hand and leading him to the livin room.

 

They enjoy their food, the cold beer and the movie. They settle for a anime movie called “your name” (YES, I love it !!) after the movie finish Hoseok took all the plates and things they have use to the kitchen to proceed to clean the table and order a little bit everything, Kihyun wanted to help wash the dishes but Hoseok insist that is not necessary, that he will clean himself!

 

As it is late, Hoseok say to Kihyun to spend the night there because is too late and dangerous for him to get back to his apartment. This wouldn’t be the first time Kihyun sleep here, as they have done it before and sleep cuddling all the night. Kihyun say yes as it is almost midnight, so Hoseok suggest for him to take a warm relaxing bath, is Friday and they have not worked the next day so Kihyun can have his well deserve relaxing bath to get a good night sleep.

 

Kihyun didn’t wanted to take the bath and wanted to help Hoseok with the dishes, but Hoseok kindly took his hand and lead him to the suit bathroom connected to his room, Kihyun was walking behind Hoseok as he open the door and turn the light on, Kihyun come in and get surprise once again.

 

Hoseok have prepared a bath for him, with warm water, rose petals all over the water, the water has a light pink color because of the salt-bomb that give a sweet cherry blossom essent to the whole bathroom, there was also some candels light all around the bathtub, Kihyun is speechless, Hoseok have prepared so much for him.

 

Hoseok enter the bathroom to turn the water off and let Kihyun come in and enjoy his bath, “- What are you doing still standing there? Come to the bath kiki”, Hoseok say chuckling to see Kihyun glue to his spot standing on the door.

 

“- I’m… I’m… Omg! This is too much, Seokkie I don’t know what to say, you are the best boyfriend in the world!”, Kihyun say with a soft voice and water eyes.

 

“- Kiki… you deserve this and more”, Hoseok say walking to Kihyun and taking his face in his hands to place a soft kiss on his forehead, “- Now… enter the bathroom and take your bath, ok?”, say Hoseok looking at Kihyuns warm eyes as he says a tiny yes and thank you to him.

 

Kihyun took his clothes off and enter the bath, the petals, the candels and the smell have made him feel so comfortable, at peace and so safe as if nothing could harm him anymore.

 

Hoseok then come and knock on the door, Kihyun answer him that he can come in as the petals and the color of the water hide his naked body well. Hoseok open the door and come in with a tray in hand, and place a wooden tray acroos the wide of the bathtub that make it look like a little table, and there he places a glass of wine and a little dessert for him to enjoy while he baths. Kihyun was beyond overwhelmed with everything, when was Hoseok able to prepared everything!

 

Hoseok place everything and was heading out of the bathroom but Kihyun stop him taking his hand, Hoseok look at him with wide eyes and wait for Kihyun to say something, “- Can you…”, say Kihyun biting his lower lip, “- Can you… take the bath with me?”, he asks in a soft innocent voice, Hoseok was melting, he knows this is a big step for Kihyun after all that happen, before was even hard for Kihyun to cuddle with him.

 

“- Of course… if it’s what you want?”, Hoseok answer with a warm voice and soft eyes with a tiny smile.

 

“- Yes, I would love that”, answer Kihyun with a soft smile and loving eyes.

 

Hoseok node yes and say that he will be back after taking a glass of wine for himself. Kihyun was nervous this will be the first time he sees Hoseok naked and that they will share the most intimate time of their relationship until now. He trusts Hoseok so much and feel so loved by him that he thinks he is ready to take everything to the next level, his heart and his mind tell him is time to give his whole heart, mind, soul and body to this amazing man.

 

Hoseok come back only on his bathrobe, he takes it off, and smile to himself looking the pink in Kihyuns cheeks, he must be nervous he thought as he himself is nervous too, he knows this is the most intimate they have been. Kihyun made space for Hoseok to sit at his back so he will lean on him to enjoy their time together.

 

They enjoy their wine; they enjoy their dessert but most of all they enjoy each other company. Kihyun feel so relax on Hoseoks arms as he is massaging his shoulders and placing tiny kisses on his neck and shoulders, he feels at ease. Kihyun turn his head to face Hoseok and see directly in his eyes, to only see love, care and admiration, the same things that he feel for Hoseok too.

 

He gets close to Hoseok, and stay just inches apart from his lips… he takes a breath and reach for Hoseoks lips, and kiss him. It was soft, it was slow but with so much passion and love, that night they get closer, they give each other whole, that night they share their hearts, their body and trust, that day they seal the promise of being together forever, of care for each other and be there for the other no matter what.

 

The next day Kihyun wake up in Hoseoks bed, he was still naked and was sleeping with his face place on Hoseoks chest, he was hugging him and Hoseok was placing a protective arm around his waist like to not let him fall or move far from him. Kihyun blush remembering their previous night full of passion and love, and chuckle as he tries to move a little and Hoseok tighten his grip to not let him move; Kihyun took this time to admire Hoseok from close and smile seeing his angelic face, how can Kihyun be this lucky to have such an amazing person by his side? Kihyun is so grateful that he got the opportunity to meet him again, the opportunity to be with him once again.

 

Hoseok wake up opening his eyes slowly and turn his face to look at Kihyun still in his arms and smiling at him, “- Good morning love”, Hoseok say with a lazy smile that made Kihyun think that he has fall in love with him one more time.

 

“- Good morning love”, say Kihyun also smiling and placing a kiss to Hoseoks cheek, “- Love I want to go wash and prepared breakfast”, Kihyun say making figures with his finger on Hoseoks chest.

 

“- No”, say Hoseok with a childish pout and hugging Kihyun with both arms tight, “- Let’s sleep some more is Saturday love”, he says trying to fall asleep again.

 

Kihyun laugh, “- You for sure are a big baby!”, Kihyun says laughing more, “- Ya! Let me get up love is already 10 in the morning, what about having a late breakfast made by me for you and a good cup of coffee too, um?”, he knows the coffee will be the key and he was right Hoseok let him get up while he still lay on bed with his face buried on the pillow.

 

What a way to wake up Hoseok thought, he can get used to it. He sits on his bed as he heard Kihyun on the kitchen getting ready to make breakfast, Hoseok sigh in content of his night and how everything went smooth and even better that he expected. He gets up, put some clothes and take a little box from his bed table, he thinks is the right time to ask the biggest question of his life.

 

He gets out of his room to see Kihyun in the kitchen making the food, wearing only a baby pink over size t-shirt that belong to Hoseok that cover all his lower part up his thighs, adorable! Hoseok thought this will be the beginning of a new chapter for both of them, one full of good things.

 

Hoseok walk to Kihyun and back hug him making Kihyun blush and smile big, Hoseok take one of Kihyuns hands, stopping him from the cooking and made a knot on one of kihyuns finger.

 

Kihyun smile and giggle and say, “- What are you doing silly? I am still cooking”, he says to Hoseok with pink cheeks, slightly turning to look his face.

 

“-Umm… nothing just wanted to say something to you”, he says smiling and looking down to the thread that end in his hand, “- Just look at my hand”, he says to Kihyun, turning him around to face him.

 

“-Ok”, Kihyun says, looking at the thread that connect his finger to Hoseoks hand that is in a fist. Then he saw something coming from Hoseoks hand and slidding on the thread to get to his finger a ring, Kihyun gasp! And just now he realizes Hoseok has tied his ring finger, he smiles even bigger and brighter.

 

Then Hoseok smile and say, “Kihyun… Kiki… my love… Will you…”, he sighs and take a little breath to finish his question, “-Will you marry me?”, Hoseok asks in a soft voice still kind of hugging Kihyun.

 

“- Yes”, say Kihyun in asoft voice almost like a whisper. He leans to the front and kiss Hoseok, softly but with passion, the cooking forgotten for now, so Hoseok reach the stove and turn the heat off, before an accident happen.

 

This will be the start of their new chapter and they are so happy to be able to finally… finally be able to live their love as they always wanted. Happy to know that their family and friends will also be there for them in this new beginning for both, one that will bring happiness and joy to their lives.

 

 

THE END~

Notes:

And thats all for this story ^^. I hopee you are all happy with the end of this, i try to make it sweet and lovely at the end to give a good closure to Kiki and hoho :). This is all fot his time I'm already into another story ;) but it will take me a while to post it -_- I have little time to write it, but! Is already in the making! So see you in the next one! Take care and have a good day/ night! <3 :*