Actions

Work Header

A Girl In A Misfits T-shirt

Chapter 5: The Triple Jovian Eclipse on Jupiter

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

If anyone had asked Draco what he thought might occur if his mate walked out of the floo to see him fucking Hermione Granger on his desk, the answer would not have been— my cock would harden. Yet, here Draco stood in front of Adrian and inside Hermione while his cock somehow got harder. 

Moments that felt like milliseconds passed, and Draco finally said something, “You what?”

Huffing, Hermione replied, “I said that I invited Adrian to join us, Draco.”

The sound of his given name on her lips never failed to make Draco groan internally. Something about only hearing Draco during sex made his name feel like an aphrodisiac. 

Adrian moved closer, closer than Draco would’ve wanted at that moment, and spoke, “So, mate, am I joining?”

How the fuck did my birthday go from banana pancakes to having Adrian sodding Pucey ask me if he was going to fuck my girlfriend while I’m fucking inside of her? Fuck. What the fuck, Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Granger looks like she wants this; wants me to want this. Gods, if she doesn’t look fucking gorgeous staring at me like this. 

“I—” Draco couldn’t form a proper sentence. 

Do I want fucking Pucey inside of her? Does she fucking want Pucey inside of her? Shite. Why does she want to fuck Pucey of all men in England? If she doesn’t want to fuck me, why couldn’t it have been anyone but Pucey? I take that back. At least Blaise isn’t standing in front of me right now. 

“Uh—I—”

Am I not good enough? Is just fucking me not good enough for her? Fuck. Fuck, Fuck. Why am I never sodding good enough? Shite. What do I do? What do I do? Oh, Merlin, she’s looking at me again. Breathe. Breathe. Merlin, Draco—fucking breathe. 

Draco inhaled slowly, counted to four, and exhaled slowly. Hermione had bruised his ego—badly. She’d be disappointed if he said no; that much was obvious.

First glancing down at Hermione, then up at Adrian, and then back down to Hermione, Draco made his decision. He’d do it—and fuck if he wouldn’t show her how good she has it with him. He’d outlast Adrian. Fuck her better than Adrian. He’d have her quivering from his sweet praises in no time. Draco planned to ruin her for any other man.

Deeds, not words. To signal his decision, Draco roughly thrust into Hermione. Seeing the whites of her eyes as they rolled back into her head added a notch back to his ego. The cool marble shook from the intensity of Draco’s violent thrusts. Draco relished in the way Hermione’s head fell backward and off the desk. A violent smirk plastered his face. Tomorrow, she’d have some sort of burn from the friction of her body against his desk. Draco didn’t care. He’d mark her in any way possible. 

Mine. Fucking mine.

For the first time, Draco removed his intense gaze from Hermione to glance at Adrian. Further away than he remembered, Adrian watched them while he palmed his erection through his trousers. Adrian’s eyes stayed transfixed on Hermione’s mouth. He watched her face contort with immense pleasure. Adrian slightly groaned at the sight and sound of every gasp or moan that escaped from her lips. 

The sound of a buckle coming undone signaled Adrian was ready to join them. Adrian stroked himself a few times before inching closer to Hermione’s gasping mouth. Once he reached Hermione, Adrian ran his fingers along her lips. Draco adjusted his gaze and slightly rolled his eyes upward to see Adrian positioning his cock by Hermione’s mouth. 

I’m bigger than him. Ha. I’m so much fucking bigger than him. 

Draco didn’t let his rhythm falter. He couldn’t. He needed to show her how much better he could fuck her than Adrian sodding Pucey. He knew that she knew he could fuck her better. Draco intended to show her how much better—had to show her. He needed her to want him—the way he wanted her—in every way.

It’d be a lie if Draco said seeing Hermione like this didn’t turn him on. He completely ignored Adrian’s presence; his eyes never strayed from Hermione. Intending to increase her pleasure tenfold, Draco rubbed circles on her clit—lightly. His light touch drove Hermione mad. His pressure gave Hermione enough sensation for a rush of pleasure to course through her spine but not enough to take her over the edge. When she came, Draco wanted the tension to explode. So, he inched her closer and closer but never allowed her to come close to climax. 

With every moan around Adrian’s cock, Adrian got closer. Draco could tell that Adrian’s stamina was no match for his. The contortions of Adrian’s face signaled his attempt at holding back his climax. He clearly wanted to outlast Draco. Ha. 

He’s doing his best. He’s really trying. Sodding idiot. Doesn’t he know I could fuck circles around him? I’ll give it to him—Adrian really is trying his best. Sucks his best doesn’t compete with me on an off day. Once he comes, I know Granger will realize he’d never satisfy her if the roles reversed. He can’t make her come like I can. Wait. What the fuck is he—

While Draco removed his hand Hermione’s clit to grab onto her hips and drive into her further, Adrian’s hand trailed down her body. Before Draco realized what Adrian intended to do, his fingers found her clit and the wetness Draco gave her. Hermione gasped and bucked her hips at the intense pressure placed on her aching clit. 

“Ne t'avise pas de venir, Hermione,” Draco thrust into her with greater intensity. 

Adrian didn’t fail to notice the intensity of her moan at Draco’s words. Draco noticed Adrian noticing how his words affected the witch between them.

Draco smirked and continued, “Ne pense même pas à venir avec ce putain de connard qui te touche.”

Hermione’s moans filled the room. Adrian’s hips faltered slightly; his rhythm fell out of sync. Within seconds of hearing Hermione begin to moan—he came with a shout. 

As Adrian came, Hermione continued shuttering with pleasure from her boyfriend’s words, “Draco,” she moaned with the aftermath of his seductive French. 

Ha. I need a pensive. Fuck. Why don’t I keep a pensive in my office? Sodding git came while Granger moaned MY name. Not his name—mine. Oh, fuck—she looks hot with come on her lips. Oh, fuck, She fucking licked her lips. Merlin, please don’t let me come right now. Please let me last longer than Pucey. 

“Bonne fille,” Draco leaned to whisper in his witch’s ear.

“Draco. Draco. Draco, please. I need to know,” Hermione pleaded.

Draco’s hips snapped furiously, driving Hermione’s small frame to bounce off the marble. She hadn’t moaned Adrian’s name—not once. 

“I said—good girl—Granger.”

“Oh, gods,” her orgasm grew closer. 

“Je veux que tu sois une bonne fille et que tu viennes partout sur ma bite. Tu peux faire ça pour moi, ma puce?”

Draco continued his intense speed, “I said—I want you to be a good girl and come all over my cock. Can you do that for me, pet?"

Hermione shuttered beneath him, Adrian Pucey wholly forgotten, “Yes. Yes. Oh, Draco. Yes!”

Merely from the excruciating pace Draco set—Hermione came. Within seconds of Hermione writhing and arching her spine beneath him, Draco’s pace faltered slightly. He came with an intensity he didn’t know existed. White flashed behind his eyes. Did he just enter Heaven? 

Draco looked down at the witch beneath him with awe. 

“Happy birthday, Malfoy,” Hermione looked at him with immense adoration. 

Adrian reentered their minds. He chuckled awkwardly, “Uh—happy birthday, mate.”

The awkwardness increasing, Adrian bolted towards the floo. 

“Hey, mate,” Draco called after Adrian. 

“Yeah?”

“See you tonight? At I’m Fine?”

Adrian smiled, clearly glad Draco didn’t want their cordial friendship to become awkward, “Absolutely.”

Still lying on the table, Hermione craned her neck towards Adrian, “Are you bringing Steph tonight?”

Before he could reply, Draco interjected, “Wait—Steph as in—”

“Yes, Malfoy. Steph, as in Blaise’s Steph,” Hermione rolled her eyes.

“Why is Pucey inviting Steph to my birthday celebration?”

Adrian replied sheepishly, “Steph’s my girlfriend.”

“Your—your,” Draco stuttered, and before he could finish his train of thought, the floo roared, and Adrian exited his office.

The look Draco gave Hermione made her curl into herself. She knew Steph’s less than honorable way of ending things with Blaise was still a sore spot, but she’d grown to like the girl. Draco’s stern gaze demanded answers—now. 

After a deep inhale, Hermione spoke. She explained to Draco that Steph and Adrian met while she worked a party he attended. 

Under his breath, Draco muttered, “Typical,” and rolled his eyes. 

Giving him a quick glare, Hermione continued. After the party, they well—shagged—and hit it off. They’d been seeing one another for a little over a month now. Hermione tried to explain to Draco that Blaise and Ginny were happy, more than happy, and he wouldn’t be upset at his ex-flame dating a former classmate or showing up to the club that evening. Draco’s Slytherin loyalty stayed strong, vehemently defending Blaise’s soon-to-be wounded ego.

He had enough, “Granger!”

The volume that Draco called her name started her.

He continued, “If Blaise shows up tonight and has a bloody heart attack seeing Steph and Pucey together—I’m blaming you.”

Hermione chuckled and began to clean herself up. Not wanting to disturb Draco’s entire afternoon on a workday, Hermione walked towards the floo. Draco lunged and grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face him.

“Granger, don’t you still owe me two-thirds of my gift?”

Hermione’s knees went weak at the seductive smirk plastered on Draco’s face, “You have no idea what’s coming, Malfoy.”

“No idea?”

“Just be glad that your ex-girlfriend’s personality is rubbing off on me.”

Hermione stepped into the floo; flames surrounded her as she called out for her flat. Draco stood in front of the floo for five minutes in shock. Pure and utter shock.

Pansy and I shagged on top of the sodding Eiffel Tower. What the fuck could she have possibly done with Granger? Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I’m going to wring Pansy’s neck for this. 

~*~

The moon waxed; Draco couldn’t help but think about the potential improvements his life faced. Refinement—nothing to come could be considered a small change, but Draco couldn’t think of another word. He had everything he could’ve ever wanted—almost everything. 

The comfort the bay window gave Draco helped him calm his breathing. London’s lights shined bright, slightly distracting him from the moon. It’s just what he needed. The moon’s light blinded him; he couldn’t see or think when it rose every night. The moon encompassed him—suffocated him. Although Draco’s throat constricted, begging him for air—he’d never breathed better in his life. 

Variabilis remained one of the only places Draco found solace. Draco couldn’t remember the last time he’d sat in his bay window and allowed himself to simply be. The seasons changed as fast as his life had. Six months ago, he had a routine—Tuesdays with Theo and Blaise, Wednesdays waving hello to Hermione and reading in his window, and Saturday dinner with his mum and best mates. Now, Hermione turned Draco’s life upside down in the best way possible, and it terrified him. His growing pains hurt for the first time in years; he didn’t fare well with change.

A few months. Draco could remain in the blissful bubble he’d built himself for a few months. His racing heart got the better of him. Is this what Blaise feels like all the time? fuck , and he tucked his head between his knees to drown out the feeling of impending doom.

“There you are! I knew I could find you here.” Hermione hurried towards her boyfriend.

Draco physically winced; it didn’t go unnoticed.

Worried, she asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Nothing’s wrong.” He avoided her gaze.

I’ve always thought that a  feeling that changes

never  existed in the first place.

“Granger?”

“Yes, Malfoy?”

Without meeting her gaze, he poured his heart out, “I don’t think I ever believed in blood supremacy. Not truly.”

Unsure how to broach this topic, Hermione scooted next to Draco and rested her head on his shoulder. She met his gaze in their reflections from the window.

“Only you can know for sure. But, for what it’s worth—I believe that to be true.”

The sparkle in his eyes returned. “You do?”

“I do, Malfoy. You didn’t want any of the shite thrown at you during the war. You did what you had to do to survive.”

“What about before the war? When I acted like a total git?” Draco’s head returned to the comfortable spot between his knees. “Especially to you, Granger.”

To sell your soul is the easiest thing in the world. 

That's what everybody does every hour of his life.

If I asked you to keep your soul - 

would you understand why that's much harder?

“You were thirteen, for Merlin’s sake. Even Ron was a complete and utter arse to me during the first few years at Hogwarts.” She rubbed circles on his back. “We were children. You can’t let the way you acted as a child dictate your perception of yourself.”

“But—”

“No. You don’t get to do this. You don’t get to pity yourself. Look at me. Look at me, Malfoy.”

Draco’s head slowly removed itself from the comfort and safety of his knees to face Hermione.

Hermione huffed, “Do you know what happened to Goyle after the war? That isn’t rhetorical.”

Draco nodded.

“He let Voldemort get to him. He let his bigoted beliefs guide his life. He let the bullshit doctrine that Tom spat at you lot manifest. Goyle wound up in Azkaban because he let Voldemort control him.”

“I really don’t see what this has got to do with me.”

“Oh hush, Malfoy. I’m getting there.”

Draco immediately closed his mouth and kept his undivided attention on his witch.

“Voldemort lived in your house for months. He invaded your mind and sent you on suicide missions. He threatened you and your parents. You didn’t end up like Goyle. Voldemort preyed on you and tried to suck all the light out of your life so you’d follow him blindly. You didn’t sell your soul, Malfoy. You threw your wand at Harry during the final battle, and we won. Instead of taking the easy way out, you turned your life around and didn’t let your soul die with Voldemort. Do you understand why that’s so much harder than what Goyle did?”

Does she—does she...believe in me? Someone believes in me—thinks at least once in my life I made the right choice. Did The Boy With No Choice make the right one in the end? I did—didn’t I? Maybe now I can be The Boy Who Made The Right Choice. 

Sparkle in his eyes, Draco grabbed the nape of Hermione’s neck and pulled her towards him for a bone-crushing kiss.

I love you.

His hands ran through her tresses, pulling softly to expose her neck.

Let me keep you

He couldn’t stop kissing her—neither of them came up for air but breathed better than they had in years. 

Please, don’t ever leave me.

Hermione delicately placed her hand on his muscular chest.

I love you.

The lovers exchanged thousands of words between kisses—Hermione’s of acceptance; Draco’s of insecurity; Both of love.

Let me marry you

They pulled away with their foreheads resting on one another while they caught their breath. 

Marry me. Be mine. Be mine—forever. 

Hermione smiled against him. Months together felt like both seconds yet also a whole lifetime. He could stay with her in this window until he took his dying breath, and he’d be ultimately, utterly, and stupidly happy.

I’ll never stop loving you.

“Is the birthday boy ready to attend his party?”

Draco nodded and followed Hermione down the winding staircase to bid the Asier's goodbye. The elderly couple handed him a small bag with balloons for his birthday. When Draco turned around to thank them one last time, he noticed a specific glint in their eyes. They looked at them the same way Narcissa did.

To say “I love you” 

one must know first

how to say the “I.”

“I think you came into my life at the perfect time, Granger.”

“How come?”

Nearing The Blur, Draco simply kissed Hermione’s forehead and smiled. He looked at her while they rode the elevator up to the penthouse. His eyes told her everything she needed to know—he’d tell her on his own time—the preferred hour. 

~*~

Narcissa waited for her son and his friends at the first section of I’m Fine—the self-titled lounge portion of the club. She planned to spend an hour or so with the crew before heading home while they moved on through the various sections of the new nighttime establishment. 

I’m Fine’s lounge featured an expansive bar and a plethora of lounge seating. Instead of the traditional red coloring, this upscale lounge surrounded itself with purples and blues. Giant circular chandeliers floated above the guests. Color only surrounding the outline of the light fixtures created an open feel while reinforcing the blue and purple that decorated the space. Neon light reflecting off the various trees stationed in between tables gave way to more of a restaurant feel, making customers forget the debauchery occurring within the depths of the establishment. 

Accepting nothing but the best, the Malfoy matriarch arranged for her son’s event to occur in the VIP section of every club level. When all the kids arrived, chilled glasses with ice and a private bartender awaited them. 

Hermione entered the space first, wearing a strapless bodycon black patent leather dress that ended before reaching her mid-thigh, a long black overcoat, and black open-toe high heels with a simple ankle strap. 

Narcissa gasped upon seeing Hermione. When her son’s girlfriend approached, she engulfed her in the most un-pureblood-like hug. She didn’t refrain from her affections. 

“It’s lovely to see you, Narcissa.”

“You as well, my dear. You look lovely.”

Hermione blushed, “Thank you.”

Narcissa leaned in to whisper into her ear, “I wouldn’t be surprised or unhappy if I had a grandchild after tonight.”

Hermione’s cheeks flushed, and before she could respond to Narcissa, Pansy arrived. As fabulous and naturally seductive as always, Pansy wore a hot pink two-piece set. The tight skirt’s asymmetrical shape accentuated her natural curves. A thin strap held the skirt up on one hip while the other side cut across her body like a one-shoulder top. Another thin strap hung around her neck to hold up the small bandeau-style top covering her smaller bust. She looked effortlessly cool. After bidding her hello to her ex-boyfriend’s mother, Pansy nearly ran to Hermione to gush over her outfit.

The two friends gushed over one another, clearly missing one another due to their increasingly busy schedules. 

“Hermione, Thank fuck I entered your life—look at you,” Pansy gestured to the form-fitting outfit, “Finally learning how to dress. I’m so proud.”

“You bought me this,” Hermione rolled her eyes at her best friend.

“Oh, I did? Hmmm...I can’t seem to remember why,” Pansy smirked viciously. 

Having eavesdropped on the girls’ conversation, Narcissa added to Pansy’s deviousness, “It wouldn’t have anything to do with Draco’s preference for leather? Would it?”

Pansy burst into laughter at Narcissa’s crude comment along with the way all the color drained from Hermione’s face, clearly not used to the pureblood queen’s less than appropriate commentary. 

Still laughing, Pansy questioned Narcissa, “Are you seriously still on about the grandchild, Cissa?”

A slight eye twitch suggested Hermione’s deep discomfort. Cissa? No one called Narcissa—Cissa. Did they?

“Oh, Hermione, dear. Pansy tells me everything, borders on telling me too much at times. I started pestering her about a grandchild in hmm, what year was it?”

“Fourth year,” Pansy chuckled, “You’ve been on my case about it since fourth year.”

“Ah! Yes. Fourth-year. I was sure after the Yule Ball there’d at least be a scare,” Narcissa huffed. 

“Cissa, you know he was safer than that. He always used the contraception charm with me, unlike with Miss Hermione over here,” Pansy pointed at Hermione, the blush on her cheeks growing until the cool-toned lighting.

“Pansy,” Hermione desperately tried to get her to shut her mouth.

“I don’t think they’ve used the charm once. Your son’s been playing Russain roulette with Hermione,” Pansy turned to address Narcissa, whose lips were already turned upward in a smirk.

Before Hermione could protest the topic of conversation, Blaise and Ginny walked up to the table, “For his sake, I hope his gun has some bullets left after the way you two fucked like rabbits at Hogwarts, Pans,” Blaise retorted. 

Only having heard parts of Blaise’s comment, Draco approached the table with Bronson and Theo in tow, “My gun?”

Sighing, Blaise patted his friend on the back, “Your cock, mate.”

Confused but refusing to continue that line of conversation, Draco shook his head and laughed before greeting everyone already at the table. Once he made his rounds, he looked at his mother, “Mum, what on Earth are you wearing?”

The ever so stylish Narcissa Malfoy wore a silver sparkle-covered blazer with a single button near her navel. The intense v-neck allowed the slight dip of her breasts to peer through the top. Surprisingly to everyone, the matriarch wore mid-wash Muggle denim jeans with the expensive blazer. Her simple heels allowed the top to draw everyone’s attention. Bringing out her deep eyes, Narcissa wore black smokey eyeshadow that perfectly complemented the darker silver resting on her slender frame. Unlike her everyday style, Narcissa left all her hair down. She opted for a blowout, adding volume and dimension to her hair without drawing all the attention to the white-blonde streaks. 

“Clothes, Draco. I’m wearing clothes,” Narcissa barked. 

Embarrassed at his mother’s more sensual choice of clothing, Draco gestured at her top and grew aggravated, “Was this really necessary?

Blaise chimed in, “Well, I for one think she looks bloody fantastic.”

“Oh, of course, you do,” Draco snapped.

Trying to diffuse the growing tension, Theo spoke up, “Oh look, everyone! It’s Steph, Blaise’s ex-girlfriend with our old Quidditch teammate.”

Everyone chuckled at the absurdity of the events. Appearing rightfully nervous, Steph wore a nude-colored dress with a wide v-neck. The thin straps adorned with crystals looked elegant and matched with the trim that ended at her upper thigh. 

Allowed to behave like an asshole, Blaise spat, “Could you have tried to look more like an utter tosser? What in Merlin’s beard are you even wearing?”

The former Slytherin chaser’s black and white pin-striped shirt only had the bottom few buttons closed. In contrast, the undone buttons utterly exposed his chest aside from the plethora of silver jewelry adorning his neck. He kept his hair messy and his shirt tucked into simple black trousers. 

“I think he looks quite nice,” Steph quietly added.

“Of course you do—bloody bitch,” the aggression in Blaise’s tone rose. 

Pansy rolled her eyes, “For fucks sake. None of us are even drinking yet. Can we save the spats for when we’re drunk so everyone can come up with more interesting insults?”

Pansy’s insistence that they insult each other more creatively diffused the tension and loosened everyone up with a round of low laughter. Their private bartender brought five bottles of firewhiskey to their VIP area and poured everyone their liquor. While the men stuck to firewhisky, the women ordered additional specialty cocktails. 

Ginny ordered “The Claudia,” a bourbon cocktail adorned with fresh peaches. Narcissa ordered a tequila cocktail with honey and mint that the bar called their “Where Does The Good Go?” and Hermione followed with a mix unique tequila cocktail mixing a mojito and margarita titled, “V.” Furthering the gag that Steph’s from America, she ordered the rum cocktail “Tides Take California'' which they mixed with blue curacao to give it an ocean appearance. Lastly, Pansy followed in Steph’s footsteps and ordered the bar’s take on an AMF; they renamed the liquor-filled cocktail floated in Red Bull instead of the usual Coke, “Better In Blue.”

After an hour of socializing and drinking, the club informed them that the lounge area would close shortly—their tactic to usher guests through the various levels. Not wanting to join the young adults to the less tactful portion of the evening, Narcissa bid everyone her farewells and wished her son one last happy birthday before heading to an apparition point. 

The second tier of I’m Fine featured an expansive nightclub—Bond. The interior of the second level outdid the last. Bird cages floated above the crowded dance floor. Witches danced within and without the cages, much like a Muggle Cirque du Soleil performance. Behind the bar, gold pillars held up large clear boxes. Throughout the night, girls danced inside the boxes and resembled an art installation. At the very front of the room, a DJ controlled the room’s energy with their upbeat club-style music and flashing laser lights moving through the crowd. 

A purple and pink haze covered the dancers when Draco and his entourage entered Bond. All the music played at Bond was Muggle—the Wizarding world could unanimously agree that nobody made club music like Muggles. The Weird Sisters couldn’t get a crowd as rowdy as the Muggle Top 100. SOS by Rhianna had the crowd jumping and singing when everyone strode towards the packed dance floor.

Hermione watched Draco’s face pale at the sight of the haze, “I better not catch you dancing with some random witch tonight, Malfoy.”

Even more color drained from Draco’s cheeks while Hermione laughed and pulled Ginny, Pansy, and Steph towards her to dance together. Shots of firewhiskey floated over the dancers so guests wouldn’t have to leave the dancefloor to replenish their liquor. After four shots and a few song changes, they were thoroughly tipsy. The girls went crazy when the DJ played Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado.

Promiscuous girl, wherever you are

I'm all alone, and it's you that I want

Feeling the music, Hermione and Pansy danced on one another, holding their drinks in the air. Pansy guided Hermione’s hips to the beat of the chorus.

Promiscuous boy, you already know

That I'm all yours, what are you waiting for?

Theo shouted over the music, “Draco, your ex-girlfriend, and current girlfriend are fucking grinding on each other. This has got to be some Hogwarts fantasy of yours come true.”

“Oh, fuck off, mate.”

“You can’t tell me that you wouldn’t lose 50 galleons if I bet that you weren’t at least semi-hard right now.”

Draco’s over the music scream increased its volume, “Go make your fiancé hard, Theo.”

Promiscuous girl, you're teasin' me

You know what I want, and I got what you need

Ginny and Steph belted the popular lyrics while their drinks splashed out of the rim of the crystal glasses and coated the other in the sticky residue of alcohol. Neither girl seemed to mind that their beverages sprayed their friends. 

Promiscuous boy, let's get to the point

'Cause we're on a roll, you ready?

Everyone continued to dance while the colorful lights moved around the room. Luckily for Hermione, the DJ didn’t use laser beams of white light—she got vertigo. Steph and Ginny danced together—giggling and smiling like they’d been best friends for years, while Blaise settled his grudge with Adrian’s choice of date. Theo and Bronson stayed in their own world—premarital bliss. 

More drinks flowed as the night continued. The DJ played a plethora of energetic songs from Suga Suga by Baby Bash to Everytime We Touch by Cascada. The latter song had everyone jumping and singing along to the tune—nearly half of the alcohol in everyone’s cup was either on someone else or the floor by the time the song changed.

Tipsy by J-Kwon caused a commotion in the background while Blaise pulled Steph aside to speak with her. The rest watched the awkward interaction and decided to mind their own business and continue dancing. 

“Uh—hi Blaise,” Steph drunkenly stammered.

“Hi, Steph,” he replied like an eleven-year-old trying to talk to their crush. 

“So, you’re uh—alive.”

Blaise chuckled, “Still alive, Steph. Still alive.”

“What did you want to speak to me about?”

The volume of the club increased, so Blaise attempted to shout over the music, “I wanted to let you know that I forgive you.”

Unable to hear over the shouting of, now, e'rybody in this bitch gettin' tipsy, Steph attempted to shout back, “You what?”

“FORGIVE YOU,” he attempted to get his message across. 

“THANK YOU, BLAISE. I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY WITH GINNY,” her volume maxed out.

During a lull in the noise, while the DJ transitioned into the next song, Blaise replied, “I’m really happy. I hope everything works out between you and Pucey.”

Before Steph could open her mouth, Theo and Draco grabbed Blaise’s collar and yanked him towards the congregation of the group.

“It’s our song,” Draco drunkenly slurred.

Hollywood Undead sang before Blaise registered the song playing. 

Everywhere I go, bitches always know

That Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show (bitch)

The Slytherins placed their arms around each other and formed a circle while they jumped to Everywhere I Go. Hermione, Bronson, and Ginny watched their partners behave like American college frat stars and laughed hysterically at the sight.

Wake up, grab beer, grab rear, shave beard

Put on some scene gear

Gotta get drunk 'fore my mom wakes up

Break-up with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts

I'm Undead, unfed

As the song progressed, the boys got rowdier. When they took turns belting their presumed favorite lyrics, the rest of the group doubled over in laughter at how excited they looked.

Draco nailed his favorite lyrics, “When I start drinking, my dick does all my thinking. Hoes want to be seen with me and I like their big, fake titties.

Blaise and Theo cheered him on while his hands flailed in the air. Draco looked like an idiot and clearly couldn’t care less—he let loose.

D cups with extra filling, take it out, let me lick it quickly. Calm down, it's just a hickey. I’ll blame it on this whiskey sipping,” Draco finished his section and passed the baton to Blaise.

Gets me tipsy, drink fast and enjoy your buzz. Take back streets to avoid the fuzz I wanna take you home but your friends won't let ya. I got a 40 in my Ford Fiesta,” Blaise gave it his all before Theo took over to finish the chorus. 

Buy beer or pay the rent? My signing bonus was quickly spent. So I'll beat my meat like I'm a fucker butcher. And I'll punk the pussy like I'm Ashton Kutcher,"  Theo finished and caught his breath before his duet with Blaise.

Blaise, Theo, and Draco’s energy kept increasing. They knew this song like Ron knew the inside of his wooden box.

Theo and Blaise cleared their throats for their duet; Blaise started first, “Fuck a wristband, let's all do a keg stand." 

I'm like Cheech,” Theo pointed at Blaise to signal his line.

without the Chong, ” Blaise smiled like a Cheshire cat.

hitting up this beer bong,” the duo went back and forth.

When the cops show up, they're gonna get the finger.

“And I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm the designated drinker.

Draco hyped up his best friends while they joined him to finish the rest of the song. The trio attracted lots of guests’ attention; it wasn’t hard to notice the men making fools out of themselves in the middle of the dance floor. No matter how ridiculous they looked, they had the time of their life. 

In unison, the Slytherins shouted, “ We’ll keep them panties dropping.”

The boys finished their performance jumping and screaming the lyrics in perfect sync, "Everywhere I go, bitches always know. That Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show, bitch. Everywhere I go, bitches always know. That Charlie Scene has got a weenie that he loves to show.” 

Out of breath, the boys returned to their respective partners already huddled in a circle. The crowd cheered when their rendition ended and returned their attention to the DJ. One of the dancers hung from one of the bars of her bird cage and arched her back, so the only part of her attached to the cage was her back touching the bar. She created a beautiful crescent shape as the cage swung. The lights caught her, illuminating her perfectly, causing the crowd to point and whisper at the stunning girl. 

While the crowd paid attention to the dancer, Draco bent down, brushing his lips against Hermione’s ear, causing her to shutter.

“You’re the fucking sun, Granger,” Draco slurred his words.

“And you’re the moon, Malfoy,” Hermione smiled up at her boyfriend.

“Although we can never collide—I wouldn’t want to, Granger. You came into my life and aligned yourself perfectly; you found me and cast rays of light around all the darkness that surrounds me.”

A total eclipse of the heart.

“Malfoy, If I have to—I’ll spend the rest of my life showing you that there isn’t any darkness inside you anymore,” Hermione’s firewhiskey thoughts poured from her slurred words.

I’ll spend the rest of my life. The rest of her life. Did she just say...the rest of her life? Did she? Fuck, I wish the music wasn’t so bloody loud in here. The rest of her life. The rest of her life. 

Draco grabbed Hermione and held her in a bone-crushing embrace. Pansy and Ginny stumbled towards the couple to pull them towards the rest of the group. The Slytherin and Gryffindor made an odd friendship duo, but Draco smiled at seeing Hermione’s friends integrate with his so easily. All the girls went crazy when Dirrty by Christina Aguilera filled the room.

Gonna get rowdy

Gonna get a little unruly

Get it fired up in a hurry

Wanna get dirrty

It's about time that I came to start the party

Even the boys let loose during Christina’s pop anthem. As midnight drew near, the music shifted from club classics that caused pandemonium to traditional upbeat music that everyone knew.

Sweat dripping over my body (wanna get dirrty)

Wanna get a little naughty

Wanna get dirrty

It's about time for my arrival

Uh, what

Bond shuffled the guests to the third and final level of I’m Fine—Break Me Twice. On the way from Bond to Break Me Twice the hallway created an optical illusion with neon purple lights stationed in the shape of an elongated trapezoid. It appears the hallway continues forever; once guests reach the end, they walk through the wall at the end of the hallway and are outside on the football field length patio. The outdoor section had clear circular standing tables. The tables had neon pink, purple, orange, blue, and green swirls within the clear acrylic. Each colored table signified something different. Standing around a primary-colored table meant you were interested in talking to other guests and meeting new people. Out of the primary colors, blue showed you were interested in meeting a romantic partner. The secondary colors meant you were at Break Me Twice with friends or a significant other and didn’t want to socialize outside your designated group. Three-meter cylinders with water bubbling inside kept everyone outside warm; the owners charmed the water contraptions to be heat lamps. 

On the way through the neon-lit passage, Hermione grabbed Draco by the arm and pulled him into the dark section between the lit trapezoids. No one noticed their disappearance as they drunkenly stumbled towards the exterior of I’m Fine. Before Draco could mutter a word, Hermione brought her index finger to her lips, indicating he needed to remain quiet. 

Hermione cast the disillusionment charm on Draco and herself, opting to keep as much trill in their future actions as possible. An invisibility spell wouldn’t do. Hermione lightly shoved Draco against the wall as a perfect chameleon before beginning to lower to her knees. 

Draco gulped.

Is she fucking serious? Oh, sweet Merlin. I’m going to kill Pansy for this. Oh, fuck, her mouth is so warm; oh fuck the things she can do with her tongue. Maybe I’ll have to thank Pansy instead of sending her six feet under. Don’t moan, Draco. Don’t fucking moan and ruin this. 

Staring up at Draco, knowing she cast the spell, so they remained visible to one another, Hermione made direct eye contact, and she fit over half of his eleven inches in her mouth. Every ounce of strength couldn’t stop Draco from groaning at the sight. Luckily, no one passed by them to hear his wanton moan. Hermione gave him a look that screamed for him to shut his mouth, so they don’t get caught.

Draco couldn’t figure out when or how Hermione became so bold, but he savored every minute of it. One of the major reasons he loved Hermione was her fearless, daring, and valiant personality. Hermione transferring his favorite personality traits of hers into the bedroom made him harder than he’d ever been in his life.

Working him with vigor, Hermione slowly took more of his length as her throat opened up to accept him. Draco thanked her Muggle God for giving his girlfriend the sweet ability to pull intense pleasure from him simply using her tongue. Using her hand, Hermione stoked the base of Draco’s cock in tandem with the suction of her cheeks and the swirl of her tongue.

Don’t you dare come yet, Draco. You cannot fucking come yet. This feels so good; oh, fuck. If I look down, I’m going to come. I can’t look down at her. 

Hermione softly moaned around Draco’s cock as she continued to pleasure him.

I shouldn’t have looked down. Fuck. Wish I could—fuck—wish I could hear her moan around me forever. Need to—need to fuck her face every day. Is she? Is she putting her hand underneath her dress? Sweet, Merlin. She better not fucking moan again because it is taking every last ounce of restraint not to fucking grab her head and fuck her sweet mouth.

Swirling her index finger around her clit, Hermione moaned when Draco’s cock hit the back of her throat. 

A few guests heard the noise and looked side to side to see where it came from. Instead of stopping, Hermione picked up her pace both on him and herself. When the drunken pack of friends didn’t see anyone, they walked towards the patio, swaying left and right, unable to stand upright without the assistance of another. 

Once the hallway cleared, Draco grabbed the back of Hermione’s head, fisting her curls, and pounded his cock into her mouth. 

She’s still fucking touching herself. Good gods help me. I won’t be able to hold back much longer. I can’t. Feels—feels too good. Can’t stop. Can’t fucking stop. 

Even though Draco had taken control of the pleasure he received from Hermione’s mouth, she continued to swirl her tongue over his tip and down to his base. She moaned softly with each thrust into her mouth, moved her fingers from her clit, and slowly inserted two inside herself. Draco lost it—the sight of his girlfriend pleasuring herself while tears brimmed in her eyes from taking all of his cock sent him into a frenzy. 

His last few thrusts were hard and sloppier than usual, the firewhiskey keeping him off his normally perfect game. In the final moment before his ecstasy, Hermione made direct eye contact.

“Oh, fuck. Hermione,” Draco cursed. 

Unable to hold back his frenzied moans, Draco approached his climax.

“Ahh! O.. Oh!... Aghh! AAAH!”

Coming back to Earth, he noticed Hermione swallowing his seed. The sight of her licking her lips erupted a low guttural moan from Draco even though he knew where he wished he finished.

Abruptly, Draco scooped Hermione’s small frame and rested her back against the wall with her legs over his shoulders. Standing at full height, Draco looked directly at Hermione’s glistening cunt and prayed she would let him taste her. It was his birthday, and the birthday boy hadn’t had dessert yet. 

“Granger, would you let the birthday boy have his dessert?”

“Gods, Draco, please. Less talking,” Hermione replied breathily. 

Draco pulled Hermione’s black lace knickers to the side and dragged his tongue over her slit without wasting time. Without a feather-light charm, Draco carefully balanced Hermione’s weight on his shoulders, so he could free one hand to increase his lover’s pleasure. He let two fingers slide into Hermione and curled them, causing her to shake slightly. 

It only took a few minutes of Draco nipping, licking, and sucking at Hermione’s clit while he fucked her with his fingers for her to come. Trusting his hold on her, Draco reached up with his free hand to cover her mouth while her body spasmed. After the intense orgasm, Hermione slumped against the wall before Draco slowly guided her feet back to the ground.

Hermione looked up at Draco, “Wanna get out of here?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

So their friends didn’t think someone abducted them or passed out drunk in a ditch; the couple found them on the patio and bid their farewells. The girls protested, claiming they hadn’t sung Draco a happy birthday yet. The men simply smirked at Draco, knowing the fantastic birthday sex that probably awaited him at home. Little did they know, he’d return home for round three. 

I never want my birthday to bloody end.

~*~

Within minutes, Draco and Hermione walked through the floo at The Blur and into the living room of Draco’s penthouse flat. Not wanting to waste any time, Hermione grabbed Draco’s arm and led him up the bookshelf-lined staircase. When Hermione started unbuttoning his shirt, Draco grabbed her wrist to stop her. 

“Are you sure you want this, Granger? You can back out; it’s okay,” Draco reassured her. 

Please don’t back out. Please don’t say no. Fuck, I want this so bad. Want you so bad. 

Hermione continued to unbutton his shirt and stood on the tips of her toes to whisper in his ear. 

“I want this,” Hermione said in a drawn-out whisper. 

Suddenly desperate, Draco took over, unbuttoning his shirt and threw it off his shoulders. He chucked his shoes off so carelessly they could have broken a window. He hurriedly unzipped Hermione’s tight-fitting dress and helped her shimmy it down her body. Usually, he would’ve taken the time to relish the sight of her nude body before him. Tonight, he couldn’t wait. He couldn’t hold off any longer on the fantasy he’d had ever since he saw her bend over to grab a book from a lower bookshelf at Variabilis. 

He ripped off her knickers, destroying them, knowing her angry protests were fake. She liked how rough he got on occasion. Lightly shoving Hermione, she fell back onto his plush bed and luxurious bamboo sheets. 

“What about my—” Hermione gestured to her high heels before Draco cut her off.

“Leave them,” he commanded.

Crawling to hover over her, Draco pressed his lips to hers. He slid his tongue into her mouth, not bothering to ask permission. Once their tongues danced, they swallowed one another’s passionate moans. Draco let his hand drag along Hermione’s smooth skin; once he reached his intended destination, he found her positively soaked. 

Draco Accio’d a small vibrator to press against Hermione’s clit once he flipped her over so her arse would be in the air for him. 

Inquisitive as ever, Hermione looked confused, “Where’d you get that?”

Draco rolled his eyes, “Blaise and I went to a sex shop after work today. Got it there. We can have this conversation another time, Granger.”

Hermione huffed in annoyance, but all was forgotten when Draco grabbed her hips and flipped her onto her stomach. She squealed in delight. To ensure the experience was as pleasant as possible for her, Draco whispered a wandless lubrication charm. Draco slipped his hand underneath Hermione and pressed the slim vibrator against her clit. As soon as the vibration started, Hermione let out a needy moan. 

Before they continued, Draco asked Hermione once more if this is what she wanted. She nodded desperately. With her arse slightly in the air, Draco spanked her to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

This is really happening. Merlin, help me. She has no idea how bloody fantastic she looks like this. If I come too quickly, I’m going to hex myself—I need to savor this.

Testing the waters, Draco lightly pressed his finger against her arsehole—she bucked her hips towards him.

If she bloody moans from this, I won’t last more than a minute. How did I get so lucky?

Beginning to ensure he adequately prepared her, Draco brushed his fingers in a circular motion against her. She whimpered. 

I swear my cock can’t get any fucking harder. Is she going to like this? Enjoy this? Want this again? I want her to want this again. Please, let me do this again. 

Praying it didn’t hurt her, Draco slid a finger to prepare her. When Hermione squeaked, Draco emitted a depraved groan.

I’m screwed.

Finally experiencing the fantasy that plagued his time alone in the shower, Draco spread Hermione’s cheeks; his cock hardened at the sight of her on full display. The moment he pushed inside of her, a satisfied gasp left Hermione’s lips. She clenched around his cock, drawing him in further. 

“Fuck,” Draco cursed wantonly. 

~*~

The Wednesday, June 21st that Draco once dreaded arrived. All week, Narcissa ran around the manor resembling a bridezilla because she wanted the Solstice Ball absolutely perfect. Event staff moved through the gardens all day to prepare for the event of the year. The annual Malfoy Summer Solstice Ball marked the beginning of summer in Wizarding England. For a mystical feel, Narcissa removed the infamous hedge maze and replaced it with beautiful oak trees. 

Guests began filing through the man doors around six pm. Narcissa dismissed traditional pureblood customs and allowed guests to wander to the outdoor event unaccompanied. Every year, Narcissa made a statement by entering the party fashionably late, so all eyes landed on her.

The outdoor decor would switch to a more impressive setup once the sunset. While the sun waited to cast its golden hour, guests mingled in the gardens before taking their seats at the dinner tables. Narcissa created the table seating assignments similar to one at a wedding—singles tables, work colleagues table, people who should have RSVP’d no but didn’t. For the first time in event history, Draco, Theo, and Blaise wouldn’t sit at the singles table. The Slytherins and their dates shared a larger than typical circular table with Narcissa at the center of the garden; the guests' tables were scattered throughout the manor grounds, so the event felt more mystical and less populated.

Draco and Blaise stood near the door of Malfoy Manor waiting for their dates while Theo and Bronson stood behind them and spoke amongst themselves. To everyone’s shock, Draco wore a navy blue suit. His white button-up collared shirt looked crisp underneath the navy suit jacket. More daring with his fashion, Blaise wore a forest green suit with thin muted mustard stripes with a dress shirt matching the stripes. Draco looked down at his wristwatch, wondering where Hermione and Ginny were. 

Like clockwork, the Slytherin’s girlfriends walked through the large front door. When Draco looked up to make eye contact, Hermione took his breath away. Hermione’s floral floor-length gown made her look like a bride. The pinks, greens, and muted purples danced up on the upper layer of her a-line dress, flowing into a sweetheart neckline. A green satin ribbon sat only on the back half of the bodice and tied into an elegant bow. Her hair laid perfectly on her shoulders in a blown-out waterfall wave with small pear-shaped diamond earrings dangling from her lobes. Draco cleared his throat, willing his brain to form words to greet her.

“You look beautiful, Granger,” Draco greeted her.

She looks beautiful. Not the I want to ravish you kind of beautiful; it’s the I want to worship your body and savor every inch of your skin kind of beautiful. 

A rosy blush matching the flowers on her dress crept up Hermione’s chest and cheeks. 

“Navy? Who are you, and what have you done with Draco Malfoy?”

The couple laughed until Draco reached out for Hermione’s hand and placed a gentle kiss atop it. Draco’s gentlemanly gesture only furthered the redness of her cheeks. Theo cleared his throat to signal that they should find their seats for dinner since the girls arrived late. 

Ginny interlocked her arm in Blaise’s while they walked behind the other couples. Much to Blaise’s dismay, Ginny wore light green instead of Slytherin green. A structured corset sat underneath a layer of tulle with hand-embroidered flowers and leaves that matched the dress’s color. Theo looked back at Blaise and shot him a devilish smirk after eyeing how Ginny clutched his arm and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked. 

Both fiancés wore custom designer suits. Theo wore a simple white dress shirt with a black tie. His slightly oversized black trousers and matching suit jacket gave him the effortlessly cool look he always strived for. To round off his look, Theo had his hair slicked back and sported black rectangular sunglasses. Bronson continued to remind hisfiancé that sunglasses weren’t necessary inside, but Theo insisted they were an essential accessory for his outfit of the evening. Bronson embraced la vie en rose for the summer solstice; he wore a salmon-colored suit with a light pink silk dress shirt tucked into the trousers. All the men, except Draco, opted to leave their suit jackets unbuttoned for the evening to keep the event more informal and less stuffy. 

I don't wish to be the 

symbol of anything. 

I'm only myself.

On the way to the table, guests eyed Hermione with confusion. What was the Golden Girl doing at the Malfoy Summer Solstice Ball? Since Draco lived in Muggle London and the couple spent most of their time together in the Muggle world, their relationship wasn’t common knowledge amongst their fellow witches and wizards. After the war, Hermione became notoriously private. Not many people saw the war heroine out and about within Wizarding London; she kept to herself and worked at her spell shop. Nothing more and nothing less. 

A ministry official approached Hermione before she could take her seat at her table. He reached out to shake her hand before greeting her verbally. 

“It’s an honor to see you, Miss Granger. How lucky we are to have the Golden Girl amongst us tonight,” the ministry employee said. 

“I’m Hermione. Just Hermione,” she replied to the nickname she hated.

Sensing her discomfort, Draco swept in to guide her to their table. Like the true gentleman he is, Draco pulled out Hermione’s chair to help her settle before taking the seat adjacent to her. 

Draco leaned in to whisper in Hermione’s ear, “For what it’s worth, I think just Hermione is golden.”

“Draco, I don’t want to be—”

“A symbol of anything,” Draco cut her off. “I’m well aware, Granger. You’re still golden to me.”

How can she look at herself and see anything but pure gold? She embodies every positive trait associated with gold—compassion, generosity, optimism, confidence. Granger also fucking enlightens, inspires, uplifts, and influences every sodding person she comes into contact with. Her effect on others is golden. She is golden.

Idle chatter filled dinner while the sun slowly let the moon take over for the evening. Adrian chose to sit with Steph at Brita Swift’s table. Although Steph was Brita’s assistant, their friendship grew into something more. Brita looked stunning in her light blue a-line dress with flowers stitched into the bodice and tulle. Steph branched out from the tulle, embroidery, and floral that many guests wore to make a statement in a periwinkle gown. The crystals woven into the dress created intricate patterns from the bodice to the hem. Adrian frequently kept his hand placed low on her hip since the dress hugged her slender form. Dressed on the opposite side of the color wheel, Adrian wore a burnt orange suit jacket and trousers with a white dress shirt underneath. He followed in Blaise, Theo, and Bronson’s footsteps by leaving the suit jacket unbuttoned. 

Hermione waved to Brita from across the garden before turning to engage with Bronson. 

“How’s business been?”

“I couldn’t have imagined a more successful restaurant. How have you been, cupcake?”

She tried to hide her smile, “Really happy. I’ve been really happy.”

“I wouldn’t want anything less than bliss for you. Are you coming to Nott Manor this Sunday? For pancakes?”

“Making pancakes with Bronson? I wouldn’t miss it. I need to learn that sacred recipe of yours.”

“Cupcake in domestic bliss?” Bronson laughed. “Don’t worry; I’ll teach you while Theo and Draco play with their cocks and fly their brooms.”

“Theo’s rubbing off on you.”

“Don’t get me started on the Malfoy smirk you’ve emulated.”

She huffed and tried to protest, “I have not.”

“You may not be a Malfoy yet, but you smirk like one.”

“Not yet? Insinuating something, Bronson?”

“I might be. Mrs. Hermione Malfoy has got a nice ring to it,” he tried to copy her smirk. 

Draco got wind of Bronson’s comment towards Hermione. When he looked over at his girlfriend, he saw her fidgeting in her seat. She looked like she wanted to apparate right out of Malfoy Manor. His heart rate sped up, and his hands began to shake. Draco couldn’t control the panic that ensued—couldn’t stop the sweat from lining his forehead and palms. He unbuttoned the top of his collared shirt and loosened his tie so he could breathe easier. 

Mrs. Hermione Malfoy? Mrs. Hermione Malfoy. She doesn’t—she doesn’t want that. Fuck. She doesn’t want that. Do I even blame her for not wanting to be attached to a Death Eater for life? Ha. If she could hear me now, she’d rattle my ears off about how I’m not a Death Eater, I’m an ex-Death Eater, and that there’s a difference. Doesn’t feel like one. Fuck is it getting hotter? I need to get out of here before I have a full-on panic attack in front of her. Fuck. I thought she might want this. Want me. Of course, she doesn’t. Why would she ever truly want me? Forever.

Theo sensed something off about Draco. When the best mates made eye contact, Theo nodded his head towards the pergola, and Draco followed. Theo might be a right git sometimes, but Draco knew that he’d always help him, especially when it came to Hermione. 

“We’ve only been dating for a few months. So, I have no clue what you’re getting at.”

“You may have only started dating a few months ago, but you can’t lie to me and say you haven’t been in love with Draco for much longer. Are you saying you’d say no?”

Before Hermione could reply, Narcissa walked through the garden commanding everyone’s attention with her elegance and grace. The Malfoy matriarch wore her hair in an updo along with a strapless dress to further accentuate her collarbones and show off her impressively large diamond earrings. Her gold modified a-line ball gown made her look regal. 

Theo leaned over Bronson and Hermione to whisper shout at Draco, “I guess it’s true—men date women that remind them of their mothers.”

Draco’s face grew hot, “If you don’t shut the fuck up right now, Theo. I swear I’ll—”

“You’ll what, Draco?” Theo smirked, knowing Draco couldn’t do a damn thing without ruining the party his mother spent hours planning.

Blaise overheard the commotion and decided to bud in, “Hermione and your mother book look bloody fantastic in gold. Although, Narcissa may need to remove that color from her wardrobe.’

Draco tried to calm his breathing. He couldn’t bear to think about Blaise fancying his mum, or worse—fucking her. Thank Merlin for Ginny Weasley. Cheech and Chong knew how to get under Draco’s skin and did so at the most inopportune times. Narcissa overheard. 

“Theo, dear, while I’m glad you’ve retained information about Sigmund Freud, I think it’d be best to go kill some more of your brain cells with Blaise and forget that bit of information,” Narcissa tried to hide her laughter at the absurdity of his commentary.

When Theo put his hands up to protest, Narcissa raised her hand, signaling she intended to continue her lecture.

“How do you expect Draco and Hermione to make me a grandchild tonight if you’ve got him trying to ward off unwanted thoughts about me because of your fucking commentary.”

Narcissa never swore. 

Theo, Draco, and Blaise’s eyebrows shot up at the sight of Narcissa Malfoy saying fuck. They stared at each other and then back to Narcissa, trying to recover from the shock of the pureblood princess’ foul language.

Ginny turned to Hermione and gave her a look that screamed; we need to debrief whatever the fuck just occurred. Hermione returned the look, and the friends excused themselves from the table. 

Narcissa continued lamenting, “If either of you two ruins this for me,” she pointed at Theo and Blaise, “no Halloween Ball.”

The threat of canceling their favorite event of the year away shut Theo and Blaise up. Draco refused to remove his Weasley-colored face from his hands. He also needed to strangle and then hex whoever told his mother that he liked to finish inside of Hermione. If Hermione didn’t know about his breeding kink, his fucking mother shouldn’t know.

If any of this ruins my chance at ripping that dress of Granger tonight, I’m going to emasculate the idiots I seem to call my best mates. 

Waiting for their girlfriends to return from their gossip trip to the restroom, Blaise and Draco chatted about their upcoming summer plans. Blaise intended to surprise Ginny with a trip to his family vineyards in Italy in late July and suggested that Draco bring Hermione along to spend a few days with them drinking exquisite wine in the Italian sun.

I could die for you. 

But I couldn't, and 

wouldn't, live for you.

The Gryffindors returned to the snake pit just as Narcissa started her annual speech. Before Hermione sat down, Draco grabbed her wrist and lightly brushed his thumb back and forth against the back of her hand. She looked down at him, waiting for him to say something. 

“Granger?” Draco whispered after she sat down next to him.

“Yes, Malfoy?”

“What would you die for?”

“Nothing,” she replied with a curious gaze in her eyes.

“Nothing?” Draco’s face softened, his muscles relaxed, and his expression turned solemn.

“Nothing.”

Hermione grabbed Draco’s hand this time and gave it a squeeze explaining her reason.

“Dying is too easy. Do you really expect me to give up that easily?”

Draco laughed, “I guess not, Granger.”

“Reading too much, Ayn Rand?”

“I’ve re-read The Fountainhead twice already.”

Narcissa’s speech began but they didn’t notice—too consumed in the world they created between one another. A bubble not meant to break. 

“Twice? Why?” Hermione questioned softly. 

“It’s your favorite, Granger.”

You have been the one encounter 

in my life that can never be repeated

Unable to form a coherent thought after his sentimental words, Hermione simply squeezed his hand and tried to pay attention to Narcissa. Her attempt didn’t last long.

“Malfoy?”

“Yes?”

“You have been the one encounter in my life that can never be repeated,” she whispered.

“I wouldn’t want to feel this way about anyone but you, Granger. There’s not a chance in hell I’ll ever find a heart like yours ever again.”

Notes:

Thank you to @tomridswhorecrux for being my favorite goldfish. Another big thanks to malf0y101 for all her amazing edits and helping me become a better writer.

I normally pride myself on making everything historically accurate, but Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead was released after 2006. I didn't feel that any other song would do the boys justice. I can't listen to the song without picturing Draco, Theo, and Blaise belting it. I hope you all can look past this.

I hope everyone found all the Easter eggs hidden throughout.

Instead of listing all the songs featured in chapters at the end of every chapter, I decided to make an AGIAMT playlist! Spotify is annoying, and my name won't show up if you search "actanonvebra7," but the link works.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/20x23MAd6CzLTZEpmbggfm?si=e13ec0faf4a84b1f