Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 421 of For Others: Volume 1
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-13
Completed:
2021-08-15
Words:
50,040
Chapters:
100/100
Comments:
143
Kudos:
2,063
Bookmarks:
90
Hits:
154,134

Genshin Impact Ficlets

Summary:

A series of short fics for Genshin Impact, whether written for myself or for others. Tags added as they become relevant, warnings vary per chapter so check the author note to see if those warnings apply.

Notes:

First chapter has some slime fuckery

I am aware of the characters' ages y'all don't need to comment every day reminding me

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Klee x Slime

Chapter Text

Klee’s attempts at fighting this slime are not going according to plan, and when it becomes clear that she is not going to win like this, she tries to think of something else that she can do to make sure she does not lose, knowing that she has to think on her feet. Young as she is, she is strong in her own right, and has been taught that thinking on her feet is an important skill to have.

But her concentration is not the best, and she decides to simply wrangle it, trying to attack it physically, rather than relying on her explosives. Jumping onto it, she tries grabbing and getting a hold of it in some way, only for the slime to respond in kind, wriggling in her grasp, doing what it can to escape and push back against her, which inevitably leads to it pressing between her legs, rubbing there.

Klee lets out a quiet gasp, going still in surprise because it feels really…funny. She doesn’t know how else to say it, just that it feels funny, and she grinds down a little bit, trying to recreate that feeling, left gasping again, shivering. It doesn’t just feel funny, it feels tingly too, and in a really good way that she really, really likes. It becomes easy to forget her original purpose as she begins grinding down against the slime, so caught up in the funny, tingly feeling that she can’t think of anything else.

The slime wriggles more against her body, wriggling some of its body up the legs of her bloomers, and it rubs against her even more directly here. Klee cries out, loving that so much more. She doesn’t know why this feels so funny, or why the tingles feel so good, but she thinks that she would much rather do this than fight the slime, and she doesn’t want this to ever stop.

Clueless as she is, she does not know what it is that she is reaching for, only with a vague sense that there is something waiting for him, something that she is trying to get by grinding down more and more, by letting the slime into her clothes to rub on any part of her body that it wants to. It even moves into her dress, up to her chest, and she likes it there too, whimpering and writhing, losing herself more and more, nearly forgetting how to breathe as she cries out.

Her head is spinning now, and she feels so hot all over, and that funny feeling is getting bigger and bigger, a building pressure that kind of hurts, but it doesn’t scare her, not even a little bit. Klee doesn’t know what she is reaching for, but when it hits her, she knows that this is it, and pleasure suddenly tears through her body, the tingling between her legs turning into a sudden pulse, and her heart feelings like it is going to explode.

She loves it, more than anything she has ever done or felt before, and even when she has started to catch her breath and clear her head, the only thing on her mind is playing with the slime even more.

Chapter 2: Kaeya x Lumine

Notes:

Full noncon, part one of three, with each prompt getting progressively darker

Chapter Text

“This is what you get for trusting me,” he says in a playful voice, looking down at her, taking in the delightful look in her eyes, that fear and betrayal that he loves so much. Lumine is beautiful enough on her own, so he knew from the start that she would look amazing when he broke her down at last. Kaeya has been working hard to get close to her like this, and now, he is going to make her his.

Even though she struggles in his grasp, he has her completely subdued, her hands pinned over her head as she whimpers, looking so adorably helpless. There is so much pain in her eyes, because he really did a number on her, though he still can’t fathom why she ever thought trusting him was a good idea. Lumine really loves to see the best in people, and turns her eyes away from what should be obvious.

Now, she is pinned beneath him, her clothes torn from her body, her eyes slowly filling with tears, as she realizes that there is no way out of this, that Kaeya is not going to show her any mercy. He watches the way her eyes widen when she feels his cock pressed against her, further panic setting in, and he chuckles.

“What, you didn’t think I would back down just because you started crying, did you? Even you can’t be that naive,” he teases her. “Don’t worry, I promise it’ll fit…though I can’t promise it won’t hurt. I think I’m going to have a lot of fun hurting you, come to think of it.”

She whimpers, opening her mouth to try and say something, but all that comes out is a quiet, broken, “Please…”

“Please? Please what? I know you’re not begging me to give it to you, so you must be begging me to not do it, but…I don’t think so.” With that, he gives a rough thrust forward, intent on filling her all at once, watching the way her face contorts as pain rips through her body. Like this, she looks even more beautiful, just the way he wanted her.

For a moment, he remains still like that, just to watch the way her eyes roll back, her mouth hanging open in a silent scream, lips twitching, so pathetic. Lumine is so helpless, so fragile, and after doing so much to prove herself, flaunting her strength so openly. Someone like her, so proud and naive, never could have seen something like this coming.

Once she starts to show signs of recovering from the initial pain, he stops waiting, stops marveling in the moment, so that he can start thrusting hard and fast into her, wanting to bring that pain, that agony right back to her face. She looks so good like this, and he gets even more pleasure from her pain than he does from fucking her, making all of the efforts to win her trust entirely worth this moment. From here on out, Lumine is entirely his.

Chapter 3: Kaeya x Lumine 2

Notes:

more of the same, as we move into mindbreak territory

Chapter Text

After breaking her in, the next step is, of course, to break her completely. Right now, she still has a little bit of fight in her. It is barely there, but it still remains, something he can see in her eyes, a slight flicker behind the pain and the fear, behind the misery that he has put her through. He does so love that look, and only wants to keep pushing her to see what other looks she can give him. Breaking her completely is the main goal, because he just knows a broken Lumine would be even more beautiful than anything he has seen from her so far.

“You want more, don’t you?” he asks her, just to see her shake her head, trying to deny him. “Even if you say no, that isn’t going to change a damn thing, and you already know that. You already know all of that, but you’re still fighting it so hard, and that’s so…cute.” He whispers the last word close to her ear, feeling the way she shudders, not attempting to disguise her revulsion. That doesn’t matter; it won’t take him much longer to make sure that none of that remains.

Kaeya has had his way with her so many times that he has lost count now. He has pinned her down, he has fucked her from behind, he has forced her to ride him, he has fucked her against the wall, he has fucked her face and her tight asshole, and so on and so forth; it feels like he has used her in every imaginable way. His favorite is any position where he can see her face, where he can watch the look in her eyes as it slowly changes, as he slowly wears away at every bit of fight in her.

“Don’t try and look away, look right at me,” he scolds her, yanking on her hair to make sure that he can look into her eyes as he forces into her again. By now, she is starting to become numb to the pain, which means she can’t be far from completely breaking. “You’re already mine, so just be a good girl and do what I tell you.”

Over and over again, they repeat this, Kaeya always teasing her with playful words and rough actions, watching the light fade from her eyes more and more, until there is not a spirit of flicker left in them, until she has become so numb to the pain that it starts to turn all the way around, as he steadily convinces her that she wants this.

“You’re happy here, that’s why you stay. You love this, you love letting me use you, don’t you, Lumine?” Numbly, she nods, and he laughs, reaching a hand out to squish her cheeks, shaking her face back and forth. “That’s just what I love to hear. Show me just how good you can be for me, alright?” He doesn’t even have to force her anymore; she does it all on her own.

Chapter 4: Kaeya x Lumine 3

Notes:

final part with some gore and snuff implications, amputations

Chapter Text

Lumine is so broken, so dull and willing to serve now that he has no doubt that she will stay right where he wants her. There is really no risk of her trying to get away at any point, as Kaeya doubts she will ever snap out of this. But, just to be safe, he has to take some level of precaution, and now that she is starting to recover from that, he can go back to using her, just like he loves to.

“You feel all better now, don’t you? I know you were just dying to have me inside you again, so don’t worry, I don’t ever have to stop now,” he says. “All you have to worry about is taking my cock, and I can take care of everything else for you, doesn’t that sound great? Since you can’t take care of yourself anymore, you can just rely on me.”

Lumine has that dazed, dull look in her eyes as a soft moan slips past her lips, and she nods. It’s been a long time since he properly heard her voice- it was nice getting to hear her genuinely scream again, for a little while, but that was over too quickly. He loves her like this, but he does miss those early days as well, and he starts to wonder if it might not be time…well, he can at least enjoy what he has done to her for a little while yet.

She’s just so perfect like this.

“I think you’re even prettier without any limbs,” he confesses. “Sure, it’s mostly to make sure you always stay right here, but that doesn’t change how good it looks on you. You like it like this, don’t you, Lumine? It doesn’t hurt anymore, so you’ve got nothing to complain about anymore.”

Again, she only nods, and gives a rough thrust so that he can make her moan out a little bit. He imagines her screams again, but he knows that there is no much he can do to her anymore to make her scream for him. This is what he was working towards, but as he continues to fuck her, enjoying his prize as much as he can, he can’t help but wonder just how long this can last, just how long he can keep this up with her.

Lumine is never going to have any other purpose, beyond serving as his personal cocksleeve, and even if he were to turn her loose, there would be nothing she could do for herself like this. For the time being, he is fully prepared to take care of her, but when the time comes that he gets bored, that he misses the spirit she used to have too much, there is no way he can just abandon her. That would be too cruel, even for him.

A smile tugs at his lips, as he understands what he can do, one last way he can make her scream. “But I’m going to save that,” he says out loud. “I can still enjoy you for a while yet.”

Chapter 5: Klee x Reader

Notes:

Facefucking

Chapter Text

“This is one of my absolute favorite games to play with you!” Klee cries happily, the grin on her face enough to make anyone’s heart race. She is so cute and so innocent, and she looks up at you with pure adoration in her eyes, all of this serving as a sharp contrast to the sort of “game” that she wants to play with you. That just makes it that much better, and is easy enough for you to get excited about something like that, with the way she looks at you like there is nothing she wants more in the world.

“Then go right ahead and get started,” you reply, and she grins even bigger, moving forward to undo your pants, taking your erection in her tiny hands. You’re definitely too big for her, due almost entirely to her small size, but Klee never lets herself be daunted by such things, and has practiced plenty at this, just to make sure that she can handle you, just to make sure that she can play her new favorite game.

Opening her mouth wide, she wraps her lips around the tip of your cock, knowing by now to take things slowly to make sure that she can handle it. Though she can be so impatient at times, you have trained her well at this, and she takes her time moving forward, steadily engulfing your cock in her mouth. Later, she will giggle as she rubs her jaw and says that it’s sore; she always says that like it’s a good thing.

You wait until she looks up at you, with big, expectant eyes, before you take over things for yourself. Reaching down, you put a hand on the back of her head, pushing her forward until you have completely filled her mouth, until her nose has pressed up against you. With your cock down her throat, Klee lets out a muffled, gagged moan, and you give her a gentle pet, praising her doing a good job taking it, just like always.

With that, you begin to thrust, starting out with a slow pace, but it does not take you long to get more into things, making it that much more intense as Klee proves that she can once again handle so much more. Soon enough, you are fucking her adorable little mouth with all that you have, moaning for her, praising her whenever you can get the words out, while Klee lets out her muffled noises and drools around your cock, her eyes filling with tears from the strain, but she still looks up at you in that way that lets you know she is as happy as can be right now.

This is her favorite game, and you’re coming up on her favorite part, holding her still as you jerk your hips forward again and again, pushing yourself over the edge. With a low groan, you come right down her throat, making her moan for you again.

Chapter 6: Jean x Klee

Notes:

some kinda groomy pseudo incest stuff

Chapter Text

“Klee, you know the consequences.”

In the past, this just meant that Klee would have to be locked up in her confinement room for a little while, giving her enough time to “think about what she did” and “learn her lesson,” all so that she could go right back to it as soon as she was let out again. Not a lot of fun at all, but now, it means something completely different. Now, it means being locked in there with Jean, who has taught her all kinds of tricks.

Klee is not sure if this is a punishment or not. When she is well behaved, their roles as reversed and that is her reward, which definitely is more fun, but she does not mind this part at all. She certainly likes it a lot more than being locked up alone, though she does think it’s a little weird that Jean will refer to herself as her “mama” whenever they do this.

The first time that Klee tries to point out that she already has a mom, Jean shushes her, and tells her that this is different. Deciding it is some grownup thing she probably won’t understand, Klee just accepts that, and lets Jean teach her everything she needs to know. Now, she considers herself to be an expert at this, and she thinks that Jean must feel the same way.

At least, she can gather that from the way she moans and praises her, telling her how good it is. Klee always ends up here because she has been bad, but then Jean still tells her that she is a good girl. When she has her head between Jean’s legs, licking at her pussy while Jean pets the back of her head, she is a good girl, no matter how bad she has been, no matter how much trouble she is in.

Klee knows that she is very good at this, because Jean always tells her as much, always saying, “That’s good, you’re so good…you take such good care of mama, Klee, you’re a good girl…” It sounds strange, to hear Jean praise her like this, and even stranger because of the strain in her voice, making her sound almost like an entirely different person. Klee has no idea what that’s all about, but she does know that, whenever she’s so good that Jean does this for her, it feels so good that she can barely think at all.

To think that she is able to do something like that! She really must be a good girl, a good girl who learns this lesson very well, even if she never learns her lesson in terms of making trouble. In fact, as soon as Jean goes tense, moaning out like she always does at the end, Klee is already thinking about what she is going to do once she gets back outside.

The only difference now is that she does not mind getting caught nearly as much as she used to.

Chapter 7: Albedo x Klee

Notes:

part one of two, a/b/o

Chapter Text

Klee doesn’t understand what she is going through, which is not a big surprise, when Albedo really thinks about it. He doubts that anyone would have taken the time to teach her, and she is still a little young for it, proving herself to be an early bloomer in this regard. Even with all of that in mind, he never thought that he would be the one to help his little sister through her first heat.

Though the two of them are not related by blood, that has not stopped them from seeing each other as siblings, and Klee looks up to him, clinging to him whenever he is around, and always coming to him with any questions that she might have, considering him to be the smartest person in the whole world. That is why she comes right to him when she feels “really funny,” her face flushed as she practically pants with each breath, squirming and rubbing her chubby thighs together- she still has her baby fat, how is she already in heat?- asking him if she is sick, and what he can do to make her all better.

Heart in his throat, he has no idea how he is supposed to respond to that. On the one hand, this is a completely natural part of life, and viewed from a scientific lens, there is nothing wrong with educating her on matters that her body has clearly decided itself mature enough to handle. Their lack of biological connection removes a few problems as well, and as an Alpha, he of course feels compelled to do something about this. Only natural.

But he still knows the taboo involved with crossing these lines, set in place by societal decency, and nothing more. If he takes that step, if he crosses that line, he has to make sure that it stays between the two of them. When he makes Klee promise that she won’t tell anyone, she promises that she can keep a secret, just as long as it means she will feel better.

At first, he just intends to try and take the edge off. Once he has her stripped down, holding her in his lap while he starts to finger her, he thinks he can just pleasure her like this, and teach her how to do it for herself in the future, and they can be done. It will not be anything too serious, not crossing the line too far, and she will be able to handle it on her own from here on out.

But as he touches her, as she squirms in his lap and cries out and tells him how good it is, he already knows that he can’t just stop here. As she wriggles against him, he becomes so achingly hard for her, and she smells so good, and he has never wanted anything more than Klee in this moment.

“Let me teach you exactly what to do about this,” he says, in a low voice.

Chapter 8: Albedo x Klee 2

Notes:

the sequel

Chapter Text

Klee is confused, but she trusts Albedo to take good care of her. Already, he has made her feel so good, but she is not sure if he actually made her feel better or not. That funny feeling has only gotten worse, even though it felt good when he was touching her down between her legs. Now, though, he tells her that this is “exactly” what to do, so maybe that was some kind of warm up.

Either way, she trusts him, and when he starts taking his pants off, her eyes widen, surprised at the very big difference she notices between the two of them. That’s really different from what she expected, but when she asks, he says that it’s normal, and he would know best. Klee bends over when he tells her to, and when she does, he pushes up behind her, and she can feel that thing pushing against her too.

Klee doesn’t know what to expect when he starts actually pushing it inside of her, but even though it hurts a little, even though he is definitely too big for her, she loves it. She doesn’t know why, but she knows that this is just right, that this is what she needed, and what this funny feeling is all about. No one else would have helped her, but Albedo does, because he’s the best big brother anyone could have, and he takes really good care of her.

For some reason, he mumbles that he’s sorry right before he starts to move, but she can’t ask him what he means, because she can’t talk at all, not once he starts to move. It feels even bigger, or at least harder to handle, when he starts to move, but even that feels right to her, and she begins whimpering, until her whimpers grow into full moans, and behind her, Albedo grunts softly, punctuating each jerk of his hips. It already feels better, or maybe it feels worse, the funny feeling getting even more intense, but Klee loves it, Klee loves the way he feels inside of her, and is so, so happy that he is her big brother.

He apologizes to her again suddenly, grabbing tightly to her hips, and then she feels something thick and warm gushing into her, some kind of liquid, and she wants to ask what it is, but she can’t, because when she opens her mouth, all that comes out are even more moans. She feels so weird now, and she can’t ask why, can’t ask any of her millions of questions, as she feels some strange pressure building up more and more, like nothing she has ever felt before, and she does not know what it is, but she knows this is it.

Albedo feels even bigger inside of her now, so big she does not think he can get back out, but as she gives into shudders, the most amazing feeling in the world coursing through her body, she almost hopes that he can’t. If they could stay just like this, she would be happy.

Chapter 9: Diona x Reader

Notes:

tail pull sex

Chapter Text

Diona is cute, and she must know that she is, even if she tries to act above it all when you tell her such, praising her and petting her. She tries to put on a mature air despite her young age, but that just makes her that much cuter in your eyes, and no matter how hard she tries to fight it, you know that she likes that, and that she likes all of the attention that she gets from you.

If she didn’t, then she definitely would not spend so much time hanging around you, nor would she want to take things so much further all the time. Even if she tries to act above it all once all is said and done, you know how she really feels about things, and you know that she will always come back for more. However, it is not all about petting her and telling her just how cute she is.

More often than not, once things get going, you end up being rather rough with her, but maybe that is the real reason she comes back, since it proves that, no matter how you dote on her, you definitely don’t think she’s just some helpless little girl who can’t handle you. When you have her bent over, fucking her from behind, you give her all that you have, listening to the way that she moans and mewls for you, even cuter now that she is completely at your mercy, and loving every second of it.

Her tail swishes, a typical sign of agitation in her, but at times like this, you know that is just a sign of her excitement, and with it waving around right in front of you, you can’t help but reach out to grab hold of it, giving it a light tug to see how she reacts to that. Diona lets out a sharp moan, making it clear that she likes this feeling, and that is the end of that. Or, rather, the beginning, as you now know just how much she loves having her tail pulled while you slam into her from behind.

Her cries come out louder and needier with each jerk of your hips, with each yank to her tail, and you can feel her tensing up as she gets closer and closer, eager for that moment when she finally gives into her orgasm. All you can do is hold off on your own climax, pacing yourself so that you can make sure she gets there first, but with another rough tug of her tail, she is right there for you, coming hard with a pathetic mewl. With that, you can’t help but join her, unloading inside of her, wondering if you should tell her that she is even cuter like this.

Chapter 10: Baizhu x Qiqi x Hu Tao

Notes:

cock warming and nipple play
is it really cockwarming if she's cold cos she's dead tho

Chapter Text

Hu Tao is willing to do whatever she can to get closer to Qiqi, but at this point, it is only natural that Qiqi is still a little apprehensive, not sure if she wants to alone with her or not. Even when it comes to getting a little more intimate with each other, Qiqi is too afraid to do anything without Baizhu there to make her feel more secure, and so, that is something that both he and Hu Tao just have to deal with.

Not that either of them get a bad deal, just because they have to share Qiqi with each other a little more. In fact, neither of them are in a position that they can really complain right now, with Qiqi sitting on Baizhu’s lap, his cock already buried deep inside of her, where she can comfortably sit while she allows Hu Tao to get better acquainted with her.

He is more than comfortable like this, with the hardest part being not thrusting up into her and having his way with her, and instead letting her remain still for the time being, while Hu Tao touches her, marveling in every little detail of the young zombie’s body. She is especially interested in seeing all of her reactions, the slightest shifts in her usually monotone expression. There is never much change, but every little change means something, and something more in Qiqi than it would mean in anyone else.

“So, even zombies have sensitive nipples,” Hu Tao says out loud. The comment probably flusters Qiqi quite a bit, but there is no visible indication of that, as she begins to focus on pinching and playing with her nipples, so she can watch her lips slightly part, a soft whimper coming out each time. At the same time, Baizhu can feel her starting to squirm on his lap, getting more excited, getting to the point that she can hardly contain herself.

That just makes it that much more difficult for him to hold back, but he just continues to do his part, arms wrapped around Qiqi’s waist, making her feel safe and secure while Hu Tao plays with her body, getting her closer and closer to losing control completely, but he knows from experience that even that is hardly a reaction from her. He can feel her tightening around him, her whimpers becoming more and more frequent, though always as monotone as ever, and Hu Tao’s own breathing grows more frantic, her anticipation driving her wild as she waits for it, rolling Qiqi’s nipples between her fingertips without any hint of mercy, without any sign of slowing down.

“Ahh,” Qiqi mumbles, eyes drifting shut as she loses herself to her orgasm, and Baizhu bites his lip, the sensation of her coming around his cock nearly too much for his self-control. As he looks at Hu Tao from over Qiqi’s shoulder, he can see that same look of fascination on her face, simply amazed by all of this.

Chapter 11: Qiqi x Reader

Notes:

somno blowjob

Chapter Text

Qiqi can’t help her curiosity, once something has caught her attention, once it is stuck in her mind. In a lot of ways, she is very simple, very predictable, and you should probably expect her to try something like this with you, once you have her in the habit of servicing you like this, fucking her and using her however you please, especially when you know just how much she enjoys all of that.

So when you fall asleep one night, with the young zombie there with you, watching over you as if with the intention of protecting you, it is not a surprise that she gets curious, when you start to dream. Shifting in your sleep, your dreams take a more erotic turn, imagining your little zombie taking care of you, just like you always love her to, and your body begins to react to those mental images in the waking world as well.

It does not take Qiqi very long to notice your erection, and of course, she knows what she wants to do with that, what she is normally supposed to do whenever she sees it. She knows that you are asleep right now, and therefore, that you can’t issue any orders to her, but she also knows that you almost always give her orders to take care of it in some way, and she can’t stop looking at you, investigating the scene before her, curiosity and desire to follow orders leading her to decide that she should take the initiative.

With your cock in her hand, she looks up to see if you have woken up yet, but notices no changes in your expression. It seems that you are not going to give her any orders one way or another, because you are going to continue to sleep through all of this, and that only further affirms that she is doing the right thing in taking matters into her own hands. Surely, you will appreciate her taking care of this need for you. After debating for a moment over what is the best course of action, she has her decision made, and moves so that her face is just over top of your lap, parting her lips so that she can wrap them around the tip of your cock.

Even this is not enough to rouse you from your dreams, so Qiqi takes that as the all clear to keep moving. Her mouth is tiny, but she has proven herself more than capable of taking your cock before, and nothing can slow her down now, until she has you engulfed in her mouth, and has begun to slowly bob her head. Your soft moans let her know that it feels good to you, and the fact that you do not wake up, and do not make any move to stop her lets her know that she should keep going until all is said and done.

Even when you come down her throat, you do not wake up, but Qiqi knows that is the best sign of all that she has done a good job.

Chapter 12: Klee x Reader 2

Notes:

mind control and breeding

Chapter Text

You just can’t get enough of Klee, no matter how many times you have her, and that is why you will never release the hold you have on her. Yours is a dark sort of ability, and so easy to take advantage of, so meeting someone like Klee, someone who managed to catch your attention in a big way, checking all of your boxes, meant that there was no way you would be able to hold back. The young girl is a little too trusting of you, and before she even realizes what she has done by allowing herself to get too close, she is already completely under your control.

Now, she does whatever you want, and she loves every second of it. The adorable girl is completely submissive to you, and lets you fuck her senseless, over and over again, using that tiny body of hers until you are completely worn out, and well beyond the point that she should not be able to take anymore. You can never give enough of the way she screams for you, clinging to you and moaning for you, so infatuated with you and only you, and all because you control her mind now.

Tonight, she is naked for you like always, patiently waiting with that vacant look in her eyes, until you have her pinned down, spreading her legs so that you can push the tip of your cock up against her. Her expression is always at least a little bit vacant, but there is a hint of excitement when she knows she is about to get fucked.

She used to be too tight for you, but you made sure that she was accepting of that anyway, taking you willingly, no matter how much it hurt. Now, Klee is able to handle you perfectly, so used to it that it is no trouble at all, and your size does not matter as you thrust into the tiny girl, making her moan out so desperately. You soon fall into a wild and hectic pace, fucking her until she is left screaming, begging you for more, to give it to her harder, all phrases that she has learned from you, in the time that you have been controlling her.

“Fuck me harder,” she moans, and there is something so wonderful about hearing an innocent, cute little girl like her beg for something so depraved. Of course, you’re going to give her exactly what she wants, pounding into her until this time, she begs you, “Come inside me! Fill me up, knock me up!”

More phrases she learned from you, and more things that you are definitely going to do to her. You are so close to the edge now that there is no way you would be able to hold back, so you just keep thrusting, going harder and faster, until you are erupting inside of her, pumping your little mind slave full of your hot seed, and sending her into a shuddering orgasm as well.

Chapter 13: Klee x Reader 3

Notes:

sequel to the previous one with pregnancy and anal

Chapter Text

Your little Klee is still completely under your control, completely submissive to you, and completely convinced hat she is in love with you, that she is right where she wants to be. Klee believes that there is nowhere else she should be, other than at your side, belonging entirely to you, and submitting completely to you. Now that she is pregnant, starting to show, which looks rather impressive on her tiny frame, she is that much happier with what she has done for you.

Pulling out of her, you look down at her, watching her pant beneath you, cheeks flushed and eyes glazed over. You are not at all done with her yet, and instead, you help her into another position, flipping her over so that she can get on her hands and knees, her cute little butt in the air for you, as you get into position behind her. For a little while, you take some time with that, making sure to work her open so that she will be able to take you, but either way, you know that she will have no complaints about any of this, because that is how strong your control is.

Klee wants you to fuck her however you see fit, whether it be gentle or brutal, and she will take it and love it, each and every time. With that in mind, you decide to stop wasting time, and you press the tip of your cock against her tight hole, thrusting into her. She is even tighter around your cock like this, and it feels so good that it is absolutely maddening, leaving you breathless as you use the little girl, delighting in every little gasp and scream that slips past her lips.

“Do you want it harder?” you ask her, barely able to speak, but still able to get that out, all so that you can hear her moan out, struggling to find her voice, determined to properly reply to you.

“Harder!” she manages to cry out to you. “Fuck me harder, master!”

“That’s my good girl,” you praise her, knowing just how much she loves it. Your good little girl, willing to do anything for you. You wanted to get her pregnant, and now she is; you want to fuck her in every hole, and she lets you, whenever you ask. There really is no limit to the things that Klee will do for you, and as you come inside of her, filling her ass up, you start to let your mind wander, wondering if there might not be even more fun to be had.

Klee has plenty of little friends all over, after all, and you want her to introduce you to them, one by one, so that you can keep expanding your influence. She will always be your number one, your favorite, but you want to see just how far you can go with it all.

Chapter 14: Childe x Teucer

Notes:

baby brother diddlin

Chapter Text

Teucer loves his older brother, so much that he can’t whenever he has to go away. He would do just about anything to be able to stay close to him, and that is why he sometimes gets himself into trouble, slipping away from home, following any leads that might help bring him closer to his big brother, that might give them some time alone together again.

The thing is, even though he has a big family, with plenty of siblings to keep him company, it is his favorite big brother that he wants to see the most. No one else plays that special game with him, that game that gives him that really funny feeling in his tummy, that Teucer knows now is supposed to be a good thing. It is such a good thing that he misses it whenever he can’t play for a while, but even if he wanted to play the game with one of his other siblings, he would never, because he had to promise he would never tell anyone else about this.

Either way, though, he only wants to play it with one person, and when that one person is away for too long, Teucer starts to get impatient. He can sort of play it by himself, he has learned, but there is nothing that compares to playing with his big brother. Nothing that can satisfy him like his big brother can, nothing that can make him feel so happy and content.

“Teucer,” he sighs, “is that really all you followed me for?”

“I missed you!” Teucer protests, not willing to back down on this. “You haven’t played with me in a long time.”

Finally, a smile crosses his face as he shakes his head. “Well, I guess this is kind of my fault. Alright, come sit in my lap, and we can play for a little while, just like you like to.”

Now, Teucer is content, and as his favorite big brother takes him in his lap, he rests his head back against his chest, already feeling so happy and safe, just to be together again. It was definitely worth it to sneak out, to run away and come after him, and now, he gets to play his favorite game.

Calling it playing seems like a bit much, since usually, he just sits here while his big brother touches him, wrapping a hand around that thing he’s not supposed to let anyone touch- anyone but me, his big brother had corrected, the first time they played this- but whether it counts as playing or not never seems important in the moment, when it feels so good, making him squirm about, barely able to breathe, and completely dizzy, but in a really good way.

Every bit of it is indescribable, and his head starts to spin, the world spinning around him so fast, and he feels like he is reaching higher and higher, until suddenly it all stops, and he feels better than ever, barely able to think at all. In the midst of it all, though, he can look up and see his big brother.

Chapter 15: Qiqi x Reader 2

Notes:

follow up to the klee mind controls, so there's even more mind control going on

Chapter Text

After meeting Qiqi for the first time, you are not sure if you will be able to take control of her as easily as with Klee, because, of course, this would be your first time trying anything with a zombie. But she is so damn cute, and definitely your type, with those big, innocent eyes, and those thighs that are to die for, and you know that you have to give it a try. Of course, she would never come close to surpassing Klee, but she is definitely worth the chance to have your way with her, to see if you are able to break her, and make her love to serve.

Apparently, she operates on a system of giving herself orders, receiving them, and carrying them out, and through trying to manipulate that, you are able to discover that, yes, this little zombie is just as easy to take control of. Now, her orders come from you, and when you tell her to get on her knees, she replies, “Orders received,” in that deadpan voice that you have quickly grown fond of.

And she gets down on her knees, getting your cock out, staring at it rather curiously for a moment, as she waits for another order from you. She knows what to do next, or at least you can only assume that she does, but you still give her the instructions that she seeks, telling her exactly what you want her to do. “Put it in your mouth, and suck on it until you make me come.”

Just like that, she pops the tip right into her mouth and starts sucking gently, taking it slowly as she begins to fit more and more into her mouth. She is so small that you almost worry she can’t handle it, but she is able to fit quite a bit of it in that tiny mouth of hers, and the fact that she is a little cold only makes it that much more exciting for you. Qiqi would carry out her orders to the end, of that you are certain, but you still decide to take matters into your own hands after a moment, clamping your hand down on the back of her head as you begin to thrust, fucking her face hard and fast, wanting to see just how much your little zombie can take.

It seems that there is nothing she can’t handle, looking up at you with those empty eyes, never so much as gagging on your cock as you use her. She is definitely a very good, very useful little slave, and you know that you will have to reward Klee later for introducing the two of you. Even if she will never surpass Klee as your number one, you know there is a lot of fun you can have with Qiqi.

After you come down her throat, she looks satisfied, as if she is happy to have successfully carried out her orders.

Chapter 16: Klee & Qiqi, Gangbang

Notes:

gangbanged by old men

Chapter Text

When Qiqi goes to meet up with Klee, she is a little surprised to see that the girl is not alone. All Klee told her was that she needed some help in recreating something that she saw Jean and Lisa doing, but she never mentioned that it would involve a group of old men. Still, Klee seems certain that this is something really fun for the two of them to do together, so Qiqi decides to go along with it.

But when her clothes are being torn off of her body by some of the men, she is not sure how she is supposed to react to that, or if this is really okay. Klee is being stripped as well, and does not seem to have any problem with it, but Qiqi just isn’t sure. However, since she is already here, she supposes that she might as well keep going along with it, stripped naked and bent over as one of the men pushes up behind her, pressing the tip of his cock against her pussy.

That is the moment when she truly realizes what is going on right now, and how she has let this go much too far, but now, it is too late, and there is nothing she can do to get out of this. He pushes into her all at once, and a dull shout slips past her lips, devoid of emotion even now. She does not have much of a chance to speak either way, before another man is in front of her, pushing his cock past her lips and silencing her like that.

Just like that, she is caught between the two of them, as they both begin to thrust into her from either side, rocking her back and forth between them. When she glances out of the corner of her eye, she can see that Klee is taking even more at once, riding a man laying on the ground beneath her, while another fucks her from behind, one fucks her face, and she has one standing on either side of her, her hands wrapped around their cocks.

Qiqi is a little amazed that she can do it all at once like that, but does not have much time to marvel at how well Klee has picked up on this, since she has to also focus on everything that she has to do right now. The two men seem content just using her like this, even though she is not particularly responsive, simply taking it from both of them at once, which is just fine by her, since that is really all that she has to offer them. Klee is a natural, and Qiqi has her own way of doing things, but either way, these men get to have a lot of fun, all glad that the cute little bomber came to find them and invite them to play this “game” with her.

Qiqi is still a little bit curious about how she saw Jean and Lisa doing something like this, though.

Chapter 17: Klee Gangbang

Notes:

old man gangbangs

Chapter Text

Klee has got to move fast if she is going to make sure that she stays out of trouble this time. She thought that she would be able to get away with this if she was really careful, but now, Jean is hot on her trail, after pulling a sneaky trick like lying in wait for Klee. It really isn’t fair, but she does not even have time to protest that, not if she does not want to get caught and locked up for the rest of the day.

She finally happens upon a house, and without even thinking about it, lets herself in to hide away. Naturally, she is not alone in here, and there are three older men looking down at her, panicked and panting.

“Can I please hide here?” she asks. “There’s a real scary lady chasing after me!”

The men exchange glances before one says, “You can, but you’re going to have to pay us back for letting you hide. Is that alright?”

“Yes, of course!” Klee agrees, beaming. She is just glad to be able to hide away, and she knows that Jean will never look for her here. But the next thing she knows, all of her clothes are on the floor, and one of the men is touching her and making her feel really funny as he does it. It isn’t a bad feeling, though, and Klee decides that she does not mind paying them back like this, if this is really all she has to do.

Not long later, he moves to playing with her butt instead, and that feels funny to her too, but she just lets him do what he wants to do…though she is surprised when he pulls her down onto the hard thing in his lap, and starts filling her pussy with it, making her yelp from weird that feels. She does not have very long to think about that, before one of the others calls out that he’s being selfish.

Their position is shifted, but he does not pull out of her, and is soon laying on his back, with Klee on top of him, his cock still pushed inside of her. Now, though, one of the others is able to start putting his right in her butt, working his way inside of her, making her cry out, not sure how she is supposed to feel about all of this. And then, to top it all off, the other man wants to put his in her mouth!

Klee is confused, and it kind of hurts but also feels kind of good, in a really funny way, but she promised to do whatever they wanted, in exchange for letting her hide here, so she knows that she is in no position to question them. Just as long as Jean does not come along to find her, then she is happy to stay here, playing their weird game as many times as they want, and letting them put their cocks where they want too.

Chapter 18: Old Man x Qiqi

Notes:

tricked into a blowjob

Chapter Text

When Qiqi is out gathering herbs, trying to make sure that she does her part, her mind keeps wandering. She can’t stop thinking about that special milk that she wants to try again, that she has not had the chance to drink recently, and she still does not know where it comes from, or how she is supposed to get it. There are not many things that she remembers easily now,w but that taste always sticks in her mind, a constant craving that has become pretty well known around here.

So that is why she is not surprised when she runs into a stranger who asks her about it, because even though she does not recognize him, it is not hard to imagine that he might know about her craving anyway. The fact that he is asking if she has found any when she is busy thinking about it is a funny coincidence, and Qiqi shakes her head. “No…no luck there…”

“I can give you some, right from the source,” he replies. “How does that sound?”

“You can…really do that…?” she asks, surprised that her luck is turning around like this. Of course, she is not going to pass up this sort of opportunity. “I want…to drink some milk…how can I…pay you…?”

“Don’t worry, seeing you happy is going to be payment enough for me. Now, I’m going to teach you how to get it, and you have to do everything just like I say. Does that sound good to you?” Naturally, Qiqi agrees, and even though the whole process sounds weird to her, she is not going to question him when he has decided to be so generous with her, and really give her what she has wanted more than anything, for some time now.

It’s just weird, though, because she thought the milk came from a Cocogoat, not from a man, but he insists that she will get it if she just puts her cold lips around his cock and keeps on sucking. So that is exactly what Qiqi does, letting him rest a hand on the back of her head as he moans and says, “Very good, it won’t be long now. Just keep doing it like that, and I’ll let you know…”

Qiqi is glad that she is doing this right, and does not slow down, eager and thirsty, sucking at the cock in her mouth as he begins jerking his hips, until he is panting and telling her that it is very close now, that she just needs to keep going, and she will get her milk. If she still had a heartbeat, it would probably be racing in excitement, until he finally bucks his hips forward, spilling a hot, thick liquid into her mouth, moaning as he does.

Qiqi is not sure if it is rude to tell him this or not, but she knows for a fact that this is not the milk she wanted.

Chapter 19: Old Man x Klee

Notes:

it's prostitution but she doesn't know that yet

Chapter Text

Klee does good work, making sure to earn her keep, even if she much prefers playing and causing trouble to doing anything else. That is why she takes on the commissions that she can, and when one comes up that seems absolutely perfect for her, she takes it on. It is not perfect for her in terms of asking for someone with her specific set of skills; rather, it is perfect for her in that it seems almost like it is asking for her directly, asking for a cute little girl knight to come help out.

As far as Klee knows, she is the cutest of the knights, and probably the only little girl, so that must mean that the job is meant for her, and that there is no one else who can take it on. This is a good chance to prove how good of a worker she is, and she hurries off to meet the person that she is going to be helping. When she arrives, she is let into the home of an old man, who claims that she is exactly who he had in mind, and that he is so glad to see her here, so glad that she is the one to tend to him.

Klee could not be happier, getting so much praise like that, and so, she is that much more eager to do everything that he asks of her, not thinking twice when he has her strip down and leave her clothes on the floor. She does not know why it feels so weird when he starts touching her, and she thinks she remembers someone telling her that she isn’t supposed to let anyone touch her like that, but since this is work, she decides it must be okay, and this is a job that only she can do.

Then he wants her to sit in his lap, after he took all of his clothes off too. She can’t help but notice just how different this old man looks from her, but he says that is normal, and pulls her onto his lap, pushing up against her with that hard thing between his legs. When he starts to push it into her, that hurts more than she lets on, and she tries to swallow her whimpers of pain, since she wants to look strong in front of the man who hired her.

It hurts, but it feels kind of good too, and when he moves his hands up to start touching and rubbing and pinching at her flat chest, that feels even better. By the time he has started playing with her nipples, Klee is having a good time, very glad that she took this weird job on. After all, she was the only one who could do it right, and it feels good to her, so that must mean that she has done a very good thing today.

The old man would certainly agree with that, and hopes he can hire her a lot more.

Chapter 20: Kaeya x Klee

Notes:

somno rape

Chapter Text

Kaeya stands over the little girl, watching her sleep peacefully, completely unaware of the man looming over her, already dead set on what he is going to do to her. She is out like a light, and always plays so hard and causes so much chaos that, when she does get some sleep, it is nearly impossible to wake her. Right now, Kaeya is going to take advantage of that fact, because he has a lot of frustration to work out right now, and Klee seems like the perfect target.

When he walked into Jean’s office to speak to her, the last thing he expected to find was her getting fucked over her desk by none other than Diluc. Now, he stands over Klee, ready to take out the frustration that has left him with on her sleeping form. Getting stripped down does not wake her up, and when she is naked before him, he starts by rubbing his already hard cock along her body, to see if that causes her to stir a little bit.

Her chest is mostly flat, just barely starting to show any swell where her breasts will begin to develop, but as he rubs his cock along her flat chest, smearing a bit of precome against her warm flesh, her nipple quickly start to harden, and she squirms and whimpers in her sleep. Whatever she is dreaming about, he wonders if it just got a little bit sweeter.

Well, that is not going to last for long, and even if she sleeps through what comes next, he doubts that it will enhance her dreams at all. He moves on, spreading her little legs, marveling at just how cute her thighs are, before he pushes the tip of his cock against her pussy. Klee must be having some sweet dreams, because she is already wet for him, but as he starts to thrust forward, he can feel just how tight she is, inexperienced and not at all ready for him.

That just makes it that much better, and he wants to use her, wants to fuck her until she can’t take anymore. He wants her to hurt, wants her to fall apart for him, wants her to wake up on his cock, not sure what is going on or why it hurts or why he is doing this to her. There is no reason for it, no reason other than he could and he felt like it, but not because of anything that Klee did to deserve it.

With a rough thrust, he has filled her completely, and though there should be no way for her to sleep through something like this, she remains asleep, even as she cries out from the pain. Kaeya is left ecstatic, amazed by just how fun, just how easy this is, and he knows for sure that this is exactly what he needed to take his mind off of everything else.

Chapter 21: Diona x Reader 2

Notes:

a follow up to the two Klee and one Qiqi mind control chapters

Chapter Text

Klee has a friend that she really likes to play with, whenever that friend is not busy with work. Diona is much too young to have the sort of job that she does, but you do not really care about her circumstances. The only thing that you care about is the fact that she is the next one your pregnant little slave wants to introduce you to, someone that she thinks you will like.

You are surprised to meet a girl with cat ears and a tail, definitely real from the way they twitch in curiosity. She is not a stupid girl, and she can tell that Klee has been acting strangely, but she has no chance to question any of it before you are upon her, moving to strip her down even before you have put her under your control. You like the way that she struggles and hisses in your arms at first, and you like the way Klee innocently watches you assault one of her friends, because she believes that everything you do is right, that you could never be in the wrong.

By the time you have Diona naked and bent over, she has given up on trying to fight it, and is instead trembling in her silent fear. Finally, you are going to release her from that fear, though it would have been fun to see how long it would take before she completely broke for you. Just like that, your control takes hold, and suddenly she believes that this is exactly what she wants.

The change is immediate, and then she is no longer fighting it as you pull up her tail and push into her, and she moans out, barely coherent as she begins thanking you for everything that you are doing to her. Off to the side, Klee watches and beams, simply happy that you and one of her best friends are getting along so well. Soon enough, you are pounding into Diona, fucking her hard and fast, intent on using her as much as you possibly can in this short amount of time.

She will stay broken after this, and will stay dedicated, just like Qiqi is now, but much like Qiqi, Diona can’t hold a candle to Klee, even with her own unique features. You are going to have to find something to do about that, some use for your broken girls, as you continue to focus the bulk of your attention onto Klee. But for right now, you are just happy to be able to fuck Diona’s tight hole, making her moan and mewl, completely dedicated to you, and enamored of everything that you do to her. As you come inside of her, she throws her head back in ecstasy, as if this is the only thing she has ever wanted, and could ever want.

Diona is a good girl, and an even better fuck. Klee has outdone herself again, but she assures you that she has one more friend that she thinks you will like.

Chapter 22: Yaoyao x Reader

Notes:

Another follow up to the mind control series, with the next chapter serving as the conclusion

Chapter Text

The bells that Yaoyao wears in her hair rattle around as you thrust into her, watching the way that her small body jerks up and down with each thrust, the poor girl laying helpless beneath you. This time, you have decided to go all the way before trying to control her, and she looks up with fear and pain in her eyes as you fuck her senseless.

Her tiny body is exactly what you wanted, just like Klee knew you would, and Klee herself is oblivious to Yaoyao’s misery because she thinks this is all just a game, that everything that you do is always right. You will free Yaoyao from the pain and suffering soon enough, but just for now, you want to take in her look of misery, as you watch the bulge in her stomach shifting around, her body barely able to contain your cock.

She is so small and helpless, and was so bubbly and cute up until you got your hands on her. Once you break her properly, she will be bubbly and cute again, but addicted to your cock, and addicted to doing everything that you tell her to do, and once again, you will have to find some purpose for her. Yaoyao is adorable, but Klee is your number one, pregnant with your child and your top priority.

Finally, after listening to Yaoyao sob for long enough, you look into her eyes and you let her slip under your control, watching her relax, the change in her visible. Now, she grins at you, her eyes still wet with tears that she will not remember shedding, and she opens her mouth to moan, “That feels so good, master!”

“And you want me to keep fucking you, right?”

“Yes, please, keep fucking me!”

“There’s a good girl,” you praise her, and begin thrusting into her that much harder. She is still jerked back and forth by your cock, and her stomach is still bulging with it, and her bells still rattle around as you fuck her, but now, she loves every second of it, completely infatuated with you, and loving the feeling of your cock inside of her, because she belongs to you now, and is certain that there is nowhere else that she should be right now.

You could have a lot of fun with Yaoyao, and you know that you will, but at the same time, you know that you will not be able to keep up with her any easier than the other two, and that is exactly why you need to find something to do with the three girls that you have brought under your control, so that you can keep the needy sluts satisfied, even when you are more focused on Klee. That idea will take some time to form, so you put it out of your mind for now, so that you can focus on coming deep inside of Yaoyao.

Chapter 23: Qiqi, Diona, Yaoao Gangbang, Klee x Reader

Notes:

finale to the mind control series

Chapter Text

The perfect solution for your three dedicated girls finally comes to you, and you know just what to do with each of them. After all, they are willing to do anything you tell them, so it does not really matter who it is fucking them, just as long as they know you approve, and just as long as their new appetites are satisfied. That makes them just perfect for free use, and once you tell Qiqi, Diona, and Yaoyao that that is what you expect from them, they are all eager to do it.

And so, you gather up anyone that you know would be interested in it, and the girls are able to meet all sorts of men who share your tastes. Naturally, the men are impressed with how easily you have trained the girls, and then, you let them have at them. The girls are naked and free to use however anyone pleases, guaranteed to go along with anything. The only girl that does not get to be touched by anyone else is Klee, because she belongs to you, visibly pregnant with your child, and the only one that you will never let go.

So while you let her ride your lap, you watch the way the others are used. You watch a man set his sites on Qiqi, bending her over and taking her from behind without even letting her see his face, and she goes along with it willingly, that same blank expression on her face. When another man pushes his way in front of her, she opens her mouth for him with no fuss, letting him push his cock past her lips, letting herself be spitroasted by the two of them, not minding a bit.

Another man is seated, and as Yaoyao walks past him, he reaches out to grab hold of her and pull her right onto his lap. She is absolutely elated to be impaled on his cock like this, head tossed back as she moans, and soon enough, someone has caught sight of this, and gone to join in on the fun, going up behind her so that he can spread her cheeks, and start pushing his cock into her ass. Yaoyao takes both of them at once like a little expert, and the two men could not be happier.

But that is nothing compared to Diona, who manages to serve five men at once, much better at this sort of service than she is at her own customer service centered job. She rides the man laying beneath her while another takes her from behind, fucking her ass, and she has her hands up on either side, jacking two men off, while the fifth one is in front of her, fucking that sweet face of hers. You have no doubt that, if someone else wanted a tail job from her or something, that she would find a way to make that work.

Now, you are satisfied, knowing that you have found the perfect place for all three of them.

Chapter 24: Baizhu x Qiqi

Notes:

they been fuckin

Chapter Text

Qiqi, for the most part, just follows along with whatever Baizhu wants her to do, and it is hard to tell if she actually has any sort of enthusiasm for anything that she does or not. There is a part of him that is fairly certain that she does not care one way or another, and he is not sure if that makes what he does with her better or worse. However, there is another part of him that thinks she might actually like some of this, at least judging by a few of her minor reactions. She may be a zombie, but it seems that she is not at all immune to sexual pleasure.

Her reactions are just a bit less than that of a living, breathing person, but those reactions are still there. He takes her with him to take a bath together, and she knows by now that this does not mean anything innocent, that being undressed together could never mean anything innocent. By the time she feels his erection poking at her, she already knows what she is supposed to do while they take a bath together.

So she gets on top of him as he lays back in the warm water, his cold little lover straddling his cock, and wasting no time as she starts to sink down onto him. He has always been a little bit too big for her tiny frame, but the more they do this, the easier she is able to handle him. She takes him slowly, until she has finished sinking down onto him, mostly submerged in the water, the expression on her face barely changing, but shifting just enough that Baizhu knows that it feels good for her.

He can see the way he bulges her stomach a bit, so big compared to her that there is no helping that, and he gives her just a moment to adjust before he starts jerking his hips up into her, taking control of the pace, since he knows that she does not have much of an idea what to do, even after all this time. A symptom of just how detached she is from everything else, he knows, but he does not mind that at all, especially when she starts to let out dull little moans, a very big reaction from someone as cold and quiet as Qiqi.

Finally, he leans forward, tilting as much as he needs to until he is able to start licking at her flat chest, flicking his tongue over her little nipples. The way her body works still makes little sense to him, and he does not understand the way a zombie’s nipples can harden, can be so sensitive, but he knows from experience that this is exactly what happens with Qiqi. He does not know how she can be sent into such intense, shuddering orgasms, but that is exactly what happens to her as he fucks her and plays with her nipples, and that is all it takes to make him come as well.

Chapter 25: Klee x Diona x Qiqi

Notes:

eating each other out

Chapter Text

The game is another one of Klee’s ideas, and her two friends have no idea where she comes up with these kinds of games, only knowing that she always has something on her mind, something that she wants to play with both of them, something that she says she learned from some of her “big brothers and sisters,” which could mean absolutely anyone at this point, since her absent mother often leads to her latching onto anyone who will give her attention.

But either way, Klee is excited to show Diona and Qiqi how to do this, and while Diona is apprehensive, and while Qiqi barely cares one way or another, her usual response, both are still willing to let her teach, since they are here already anyway. To start with, she has them begin with each other. With all of their clothes already shed, she stands over them, while Qiqi and Diona both nestle their faces between one another’s legs. Klee’s instructions are a little difficult to follow, as she babbles on about what they are supposed to do, but they are eventually able to figure things out, and both of them soon start to feel good, as their partner figures things out as well.

Klee tells them how to work their tongues inside of one another, until they are both letting out muffled moans. While she watches them, she begins to get antsy, until finally, she says, “Okay, you’ve both learned! Now we can all play together, okay?”

They separate rather reluctantly, still want to keep playing like this, but Klee has a plan for all of them to be able to do this together. While Diona will continue to eat out Qiqi, Klee will now be the one eating out Diona, while Qiqi eats her out, the three of them forming a chain like this. Now that the other two girls know exactly how to play this game, things only become more fun, and as soon as she feels Qiqi’s tongue start lapping at her, Klee is overwhelmed with excitement.

She is able to keep her focus with giving Diona what she needs, but she nearly gets distracted a few times, amazed at how quickly Qiqi has picked up on it all. It makes her want to switch positions once they are done with it, so she can feel how Diona has learned as well, so she can experience both of them. This is a really fun game, after all, and Klee doubts that she could ever get tired of playing it. She can only hope that both of her friends love it just as much as she does, so that they can keep playing for as long as she wants to.

For now, she just lets herself get lost in the bliss, knowing that it will not be long before she loses herself completely, and she hopes that they both feel that too. She knows that they are going to love that really special feeling that comes at the end of the game, what Lisa told her is called an orgasm.

Chapter 26: Rosaria x Reader

Notes:

fuckin

Chapter Text

You are not particularly religious, yet you have found yourself going to church a lot more lately, which probably gives that impression to plenty of people. Of course, what they all fail to realize is that your reasoning has less to do with any sudden burst of piety, and a lot more to do with one of the sisters, one that barely upholds the religion any more than you do. She has no interest in working or doing more than she already has to, which means that she does not at all mind sneaking off to the confessional booth, in order to get some one on one time with you.

Any time you visit the church, she catches sight of you and hurries off, and then, you know just where to go and find her. At this point, no words even need to be exchanged, because you both know just what the other needs. In no time at all, you have stripped as much as you need to, and have her bent over in the cramped booth, thrusting into her from behind, as she bites back her moan. She has become quite the expert at keeping such noises to herself lately, though you struggle a bit more with that, and have to really focus hard to make sure that you do not do anything to expose what the two of you are doing in here.

With a low moan, you lose yourself a little bit, hoping no one was close enough to hear such a soft noise. Either way, you are far past the point of stopping now, and as you fill her completely, you are soon swept away with the sensation that comes with this, reminding yourself just why you love coming to church so much. You have never been quite sure why Rosaria does this, or how much she even enjoys it, but by now, you are starting to think that she must love it a lot, especially judging from how it feels.

She is so tight around you, her pussy clenching your cock so tightly that you are completely overwhelmed by it, knowing that it will not be long before you are pushed over the edge, and that there is no way you will be able to pull out of her, not like this. But you wonder if that might not be exactly what she wants, so tight now that she can prevent any drop of your come from escaping her.

Either way, you do not have much of a choice, and as you thrust more frantically, biting back your moans, you are sent into such an intense climax, exploding within her, pumping her full of your seed, and Rosaria is left trembling as she comes for you as well, so amazingly tight, and obviously happy to have had you come inside of her like that. You are almost certain that she wanted it just like this, so that nothing would escape her womb.

Chapter 27: Lisa x Aether

Notes:

Mutual masturbation

Chapter Text

Lisa wants to reward her little cutie for all of the things that he has done to help her out lately, and she knows just how to do it, in a way that Aether would never be able to resist. He seems to be so much younger than her, so innocent and yet so needy, but she supposes that he is at that age, where he is probably little more than a slave to hormones that he hardly understands. Or maybe she is just letting her imagination run wild, because of how much she loves boys like that.

Either way, she does adore Aether, and wants to show him a good time. She lets him sit next to her, and wraps her hand around his cock, already hard for her, as she begins to stroke him lazily. This is easy enough for her, because she knows that it does a lot for him, while she does not actually have to put in that much effort, and he still gets off, still loves every second of it.

Even in something like this, Lisa displays that laziness, but either way, Aether is left moaning pathetically for her, and she knows that she has chosen the right way to reward him, looking over at him to give him a warm smile as she jerks him off. She does not expect him to take things further than that, to do anything beyond taking whatever she gives to him, but he takes her by surprise.

He does not want to keep things so one-sided, does not want to depend entirely on her for his pleasure, not when he could be making her feel good as well. He really is the most adorable, most darling boy she has ever met, willing to help her out even when she is trying to reward him for everything that he has already done for her. So, while she is still jerking him off, he moves a hand between her legs so that he can start fingering her, starting out gently, but quickly taking cues from her, listening to the way she moans for him, until he is able to make sense of what feels the best, so that he can give it his all.

Lisa is barely able to focus, once he really starts giving it to her, and she gasps and moans for him, trying not to let her focus slip so much that she does not give him the attention that he is due. Her cute, sweet little honorary knight, so absolutely perfect for her, and as she finishes him off, giving into her own climax at the same time, she is starting to think that she might not ever need anyone else.

Chapter 28: Barbara x Klee

Notes:

mommy kink

Chapter Text

Through Jean, Klee is lucky enough to get to meet Barbara, the older woman’s younger sister, and the two of them really hit it off. Though Barbara does not like the destructive games that Klee is so fond of, she still wants to play with her, saying that Klee is almost like the little sister that she never had. Which is funny, because when they get into playing, she does not want to pretend to be Klee’s big sister at all, and instead wants to pretend to be her mom.

Klee does not mind that very much, since she does not get to see her mom as much as she wants to, so getting to pretend is the next best thing, and Barbara does a really good job at that. Not only that, but the games that she likes to play are really fun, and Klee always feels so good and happy when they are done! At first, she thought that it was all a little weird, but now that she is used to it, she never wants to stop.

Today they are playing the one where Barbara lays on the bed and Klee gets on top of her face, and the first time they played this one, Klee was afraid she would hurt the older girl, but now she knows that she doesn’t. It is fun now, to sit on her face and let her do everything that she likes to do, and all the while, Klee just has to remember to call Barbara her mama.

“Mmm…ah, mama!” she cries out, barely able to find her voice as Barbara works her tongue inside of her, making her feel so funny, but in the best way possible. “Mama, it feels really good!” Barbara hums softly, to let her know that she is happy to hear that, and that makes it feel really funny too, makes Klee shudder a little bit, and she knows it will not be long before she comes.

That sounds like a funny thing to say, but Barbara told her that that is what it’s called, when she feels the really, especially good feeling at the end of it all, when her whole body is overcome by shudders of pleasure, when it feels so good that she can hardly think at all. She makes sure to call out for her mama as much as possible before then, because after that, it becomes really hard for her to remember how to talk at all. Squirming and panting, she moans, “Mama…mama, I think…gonna…gonna come, mama!”

Barbara must like to hear that, because it always makes her go that much faster, work that much deeper, until she has Klee screaming out, rendered completely incoherent by this feeling. She is not able to moan for her mama anymore, but she thinks that Barbara is just fine with that now.

Chapter 29: Ningguang x Aether

Notes:

fcuk

Chapter Text

Ningguang wants to make sure that she keeps Aether completely dedicated to her. Paying him is one thing, but she would rather build their relationship in other ways, would rather not include those sorts of transactions in what she wants from him. Instead, she knows something that will be a lot a more effective, especially with someone like him. After all, she has seen the way that he looks at her when he thinks that she will not notice, and he is still a young man. There are certain things that she knows a typical young man will not be able to resist.

As he sits in front of her, while she kneels on in front of him , he is still stunned that she is willing to do all of this with him, still not sure why she wants to take things so far, and so fast. It is obvious enough to her that it will not take much to keep him completely infatuated with her, and completely dedicated to her, willing to do whatever she needs him to do, only ever needing to say the word.

It starts with the way that she pushes forward, fitting his cock between her breasts, squeezing them tight around them, and making him gasp out in pleasure. Aether has never felt anything like this, has never had the chance to do anything like this, and as she starts to move, slowly up and down, he is already starting to go to pieces for her. “There’s a good boy,” she praises him. “You’re already getting so excited for me, aren’t you?”

Aether is unable to say anything in response to that, too caught up in it all, so she just continues to tease him with this praise, her words doing about as much for him as the jerking motions of her breasts, and leaving him just as dazed as dizzy, just as caught up in her charms. By the time she thinks he can hardly take any more of this, she is ready to move on too,

Whether this is for him or not, there is still a part of her that is getting into it, enjoying it more than she would have expected to. She enjoys him more than she ever would thought that she could, and as she gets on top of him, straddling him, she realizes that this is going to benefit her in a lot more ways than she initially planned. She lets him fill her slowly, loving the way he whimpers and whines for her, and she lets herself love it, lets herself enjoy it every bit as she wants to.

This does not have to be seen as a business transaction if she does not want it to be. She can simply murmur to him about how good he is, while they both enjoy this together.

Chapter 30: Kidnapped Klee

Notes:

gangbanged and mindbroken

Chapter Text

Klee is more than a little scared after she is captured. She is typically considered to be very strong, but in this case, she finds herself easily overpowered, and completely unable to do anything about it. Before she knows it, she is being brought away with these men, and then, they start stripping her down, removing her clothes. She knows that she is not supposed to let anyone take her clothes off like that, so she knows to be scared, to be absolutely terrified, but there is nothing that she can do to get out of this situation.

What they do to her really hurts her at first. She is so tiny that she can barely fit them, in her pussy and in her ass, even in her mouth, but they do not seem to care one bit. Her tears just egg them on even more, and the way she cries and begs them to stop- whenever she has use of her mouth- gets them that much more excited to keep using her. Klee barely understands what is happening to her, and even when they explain it, using mocking tones as they do, she still does not understand.

None of it makes a bit of sense to her, but the longer she spends here, the less she wonders about it. Slowly but surely, they begin to break her down by using her so much, until she starts to think that maybe it does not have to make sense. Maybe this is just where she is supposed to be.

Yes, she quickly becomes certain of that, certain that she is supposed to be used like this. She does not need to understand anything, anything other than how good it can feel, if she just lets herself enjoy it. They don’t even hurt her anymore, not now that she has gotten used to it, and it does feel good, just like they promised her that it would, if she did get used to it. Klee looks forward to letting them have their way with her, day in and day out, letting them bend her over and use her, being pushed between the two of them, or even taking three of them at once, when they are able to work it out.

She never would have known that there were so many ways to be shared, not without them, and when they tell her that they have to leave her behind, she is disappointed. Klee knows that she does need to go back home, and that everyone is going to be worried about her, but it is still sad, knowing that she will not get to play with these strangers anymore, strangers that she has gotten to know very well.

She is going to miss the way they share her and fuck her, so broken now that she feels if she needs it, and she can only hope that she finds some way to make it all better.

Chapter 31: Albedo x Klee 3

Notes:

sequel to the previous prompt, she returns home mindbroken and ready for more fun

Chapter Text

Albedo wants to be happy that Klee has finally come home, after being missing for so long, after everyone spent so much time worrying after her. He wants to be happy that she has returned all in one piece, that she was able to come back at all, because everyone knows that it is incredibly lucky, and everyone was worried about the same thing. It was getting to the point where they had to start to accept that they might never see Klee again, and then all of the sudden, she returned to them, like she had never been gone to begin with, and no worse for wear.

At least, that is how it appears at first, but he can tell that there is something different about her. It is strange enough that she gives no information on where she has been, and only says that she was fine and that it was fun, never giving in, no matter how she is questioned. Albedo is supposed to look after her right now, while Jean looks into what really happened, and that is when her changes become even more noticeable.

Klee is distant, seeming as though her mind is somewhere far away most times, and just as he is starting to wonder what that change could mean in her, she shows just how much she has changed. The girl that he has been told to think of as a little sister suddenly goes to pull down his pants, saying that she needs to play with him right away. Already, he knows this can’t be her typical games, but then, she is trying to get him on his back, because she needs to do this sort of thing now.

Albedo knows that he should say no to her, knows that it is repulsive of him to even consider something like this, let alone go through with it, but once she is on top of him, sinking down onto his cock as if it is the easiest thing in the world for her, it feels a lot harder to say no to her. Albedo understands at once what she must have gone through while she was missing, and he wants to focus only on how awful that is for her, but it is hard to think of anything else once she is properly riding him.

There is this far away look in her eyes as she rides his cock, moaning out for him, so happy to be able to fuck him like this, and Albedo can think only of how good it feels, how tight she is, and how she still takes him so easily, that it is impressive. He wants to study and understand that, just the same as he wants to pretend none of this is happening, that Klee is still okay. She came back to them, but as she forces him to come inside of her, and as he wonders how many others have done the exact same thing to her, he wonders if that was for better or for worse.

Chapter 32: Draff x Diona

Notes:

drunk rape

Chapter Text

Diona is, unfortunately, used to seeing her father drunk, but she has never seen him behave like this before, no matter how inebriated he was. Normally, he just makes a fool of himself, behaving rather stupidly, and she lost a lot of respect for him due to that. She does not like to see him when he is drunk, and that is why she wants to make sure that she rids the world of the source of that problem. Tonight is completely different, however, and as he looms over her, she feels very much afraid of the man that she ordinarily adores.

“You really thought you could try and screw with me that much,” he mumbles. “You really thought you could just take down the whole industry by yourself, and all cos you don’t like the way your daddy likes to drink. You’re gonna have to pay for that, Diona…”

She thought that he already knew, thought that he just saw it as a silly dream, not threatened by it because he thought it impossible, and just happy to tease her, proud of her as a bartender. It never occurred to her that he might get this angry over it, but the next thing she knows, she is down on her back, and he is tearing off her shorts, and then her panties. Diona never stands a chance, not once he has her legs pushed back, and as he pushes the tip of his cock up against her, she is very afraid.

With one rough thrust, he forces himself inside of her, much to big for her tiny body to handle, and she screams out, and that is all that she can do. Just like that, she has already broken for him, forgetting everything else beyond this feeling of fullness, and the pain that comes with it. Draff looks down at his daughter, at that empty look in her eyes as they roll back, and in his drunken rage, he can’t help but feel satisfied with himself, certain that he is teaching her a lesson that she will never forget.

With that in mind, he begins thrusting into her, fucking her properly while she barely gives him a response, and he can’t help but think of how cute she looks like this, so helpless and broken, and so completely his, to do whatever he wants with. From this point on, she will not attempt to act out, of that he can be certain, because he doubts that she is going to be able to do much of anything.

Once he is done with her, she will be so broken that this is going to be all she knows, and all she needs. He will no longer have to worry about her potentially causing problems, or actually achieving her goal, because he his going to get his daughter addicted to his cock. It all starts now, fucking her so hard she can’t think at all, working himself up until he is satisfied, coming deep inside of her.

Chapter 33: Kaeya x Klee 2

Notes:

hypnosis blowjobs

Chapter Text

Kaeya says that he has something really cool to show her now that he is finally back, and Klee is very exciting. He always tells her such interesting things, and even if she usually ends up getting in trouble after doing something that he has told her to do, that is still just fine by her, because he is so much fun to be around, and knows so much more about the world. She loves to see what he brings back from his travels, and right now is no exception to that.

What he holds up to show her just appears to be a necklace, but she can’t help staring at it, especially once he starts to swing it in front of her face. She just wants to follow it with her eyes, looking back and forth and back and forth, while Kaeya talks to her, telling her something, but everything sounds so far away, and all she cares about is watching the pretty, swaying necklace.

When he puts it away, she is disappointed, but then he reaches to get something out of his pants, and she finds that to be just as fascinated, completely forgetting the necklace once Kaeya tells her to get on her knees in front of him. It just feels perfectly natural to do everything that he says, and she can’t stop staring up at him, feeling so dazed but so happy, so glad that he needs her to do this for him, whatever it is.

He tells her to put her mouth around it, so she does. It feels a little weird, but in a good way and she likes it, but she knows her mouth is a little small to try and fit this. Even so, she does her best, because Kaeya told her to, and she is supposed to do absolutely everything that Kaeya tells her to do. She does not know why she has to, she just knows that she does, and it makes sense to her.

It makes sense to fit him so deep in her mouth that she feels like gagging, and it makes sense to let him put a hand on the back of her head and push her further forward that she is gagging. And when he tells her that she likes to gag like that, that it doesn’t bother her, then she remembers that’s true, because everything Kaeya tells her is correct.

If she likes gagging like this, then she really loves the way he thrusts forward, pushing it deeper down her throat, farther than what she can handle, but she can handle it, because Kaeya said so. She likes it when he keeps jerking his hips forward, harder and faster while he moans, and he tells her that she will love what comes next, so she gets very excited for that.

Klee swallows down everything that Kaeya shoots down her throat, and just like always, he is completely right; she does love it, every bit of it.

Chapter 34: Aether x Lumine

Notes:

Incest, breeding, noncon

Chapter Text

To say that the twins have always been close would be an understatement. Aether and Lumine have always been much closer than most, and that is something neither thought would ever change. However, it did change, and things are different now, or at least, that is how Aether understands it. Lumine does not want things to be different and, rather than letting herself lose that bond with her brother, she decides that she can instead deepen that bond. If things are going to change between them, then this is the only way she wants to see that through.

That is why she has captured him now, so that she can make sure that he gets her pregnant. This is what she has always wanted from him, and if she is carrying his child, then their bond will have to get stronger, rather than weaken, like he is so certain it already has. She has him all to herself now, where she can make sure that she absolutely milks him dry, all to make sure that this ends with her carrying his child, with their bond as siblings and as lovers taken to new levels.

Aether is not as sure about that, but there is not much he can do while she is riding him, his cock already buried inside of her, as she works him closer to the edge all over again. It will not be the first time that he has come inside of her today, and it probably won’t be the last time, either, since she intends to keep this up until he has nothing more to give.

Rising and falling on top of him, she makes her twin moan out for her, so broken and pathetic, and so overstimulated now that she has had her way with him so many times. She supposes that he may have had enough of her by now, but that is just too bad for him, because she still hasn’t, and until she gets her fill, in every sense of the word, she is not going to stop riding him like this, and not going to stop using him to get herself pregnant, not until she can be satisfied with the fact that she has already been bred.

And even then, she will not let him go. Not only has she become thoroughly addicted to his cock during this time, but she sees no reason to ever release him, not when they are going to be a family again. Lumine moans out, getting rather close herself, and knowing that her orgasm should be enough to trigger another orgasm in him, and cause him to fill her with his seed once more. With that in mind, she does not slow down, not until she gets what she wants from him.

Aether is all hers now, from here on out, and she will continue to enjoy her prize just ike this, making him come inside of her, over and over again.

Chapter 35: Paimon x Reader, Klee

Notes:

A continuation of the mind-control series with Klee and the others lolis, now Paimon is in the fold

Chapter Text

You never counted on meeting anyone who would become as valuable a slave to you as Klee is, but the time comes when you bring Paimon into the fold, and you find that you simply can’t get enough of her, so desperate for more that she becomes a regular part of your life, assisting Klee in her duties of serving you, and letting you do whatever you want to her all the while, always so happy to be able to please you in any way. Paimon is even smaller than the other girls you have had, and in a way, that just makes it feel that much better to have your way with her tiny body.

Klee is very happy to have a friend to share in these things with, and so proud of herself for finding you another slave, this time one that you want to keep all to yourself, rather than turning lose like you did the other three girls. Naturally, she is not jealous, because you would never allow such behavior, but even beyond that, her personality before she was turned to your slave would not have allowed room for jealousy either.

Either way, as things are now, she is happy to just watch as you have your way with Paimon. Your tiny, visibly pregnant slave is more than willing to just touch herself, while watching you hold Paimon down, pushing your cock inside of her, not needing to bother with being slow, when you know that she can take it, that she would never complain even if she could not.

Though it is true that you just barely fit, that her body has to stretch quite a bit to accommodate you. You like the way her stomach bulges when you are inside of her, and like the way that you can move her whole body while you are fucking her, using her as if she is little more than a toy. She is your beloved little slave, so tight and tiny that she offers more pleasure than you ever could have imagined possible. And the best part of all of that is just how easily she serves you, blindly doing whatever you ask of her, willing to let you use her in whatever way you see fit.

While you begin fucking her, quickly falling into a rough pace, yanking her up and down your cock, Klee can’t help touching herself, moaning and whimpering as she fingers herself, so overwhelmed with pleasure as she takes care of everything on her own. Of course, you will make sure that she is well taken care of once you are done with Paimon, but for now, she is more than happy to masturbate to the sight of you use the smaller girl to get yourself off.

And it is not even all that one-sided, because like this, Paimon is soon sent into a shuddering orgasm, becoming so tight around you that you can’t help but come inside of her, unable to pull out even if you wanted to.

Chapter 36: Paimon x Klee x Reader

Notes:

Continuation of the mind control series

Chapter Text

After filling Klee up with your seed, fucking her tight little pussy, you want to move on to having your way with her ass, and while you do that, you want Paimon to help Klee get all cleaned up. The two of them just go so well together, after all, and now, Paimon is more than eager to eat your seed right out of Klee’s pussy, getting her face between her legs right after you have pushed your cock inside her even tighter ass.

Klee cries out happily, so glad to be filled all over again, and you give her a moment to get used to you, relaxing as you feel just how tight she is, squeezing your cock. While all of that is going on, Paimon has already started to lick inside of her, ready to eat the cream pie right out of her pussy. She works her tongue inside of Klee, moaning softly as she gets to taste you inside of her, and Klee is left moaning even more from this. Paimon is really good at what she does, and knows just how to please Klee, knows just how to make it feel so good that she can hardly resist it at all.

Between the two of you, your first little slave is not going to be able to handle all of this pleasure, is going to be turned to a pathetic, quivering mess in no time at all. Now that you know she is ready for more, you start to move inside of her, immediately overwhelming by just how tight she feels as you start to thrust. It feels good, so good that you can hardly handle it, knowing that you will not be able to last long either, just the same as Klee. And after this, it will be time to reward Paimon for her efforts, to make sure that she is left satisfied as well, while you get to have her fun with her tiny body too.

Right now, it is all about fucking Klee, though, and you thrust harder into her ass, so that you can really make her scream for you. Her voice comes out, loud and broken and so pathetic, and while you fuck her with all that you have, while Paimon continues to eat her out, even when she can be satisfied that she has done a good job of getting her cleaned up. She wants to keep doing her job just right, just as you have given it to her. Klee is rendered completely helpless, gasping out, completely unable to do anything beyond shuddering and whimpering for you both. You are not going to be able to hold back for long, but neither is she, so it all works out perfectly.

Though you are still the first to give in, coming in that tight, perfect ass of hers, it is just moments later that she succumbs as well, the efforts of both you and Paimon serving to make her completely lose herself.

Chapter 37: Reader x Diona x Yaoyao

Notes:

more in the mind control series

Chapter Text

Your other slaves have done a good job in proving just how useful they are, when it comes to serving the public. Since you ordered them to treat anyone in these orgies as their master, they have no trouble understanding that, and now, you want to reward them all for doing such a good job with all of that. After all, they have adapted well to it, and have proven time and again that they are willing to do absolutely anything, just as long as you are the one telling them to do it.

Now, you have Diona and Yaoyao to yourself again, and you are letting them have their special reward for doing their job, and following your orders so perfectly, servicing the public just like they were meant to. Their reward, of course, is just getting to serve you more, since you are their preferred master, and doing absolutely anything with you feels like the best treat imaginable to both of them. Even if that treat is just doing things to make you happy, they are both still as happy as can be, whenever they get to do this with you.

Completely naked, you are in a position where they can both have full access to you, in order to complete the roles that have been assigned to them. Yaoyao is right behind you, while Diona is laying beneath you, upside down so that her face is at crotch level with you, making it possible for her to worship your cock like this.

While Diona is left wrapping her lips around you, licking and sucking, while she has a hand around the base, lovingly stroking you, Yaoyao has started working her tongue into your ass, responding to your order to rim her with absolutely enthusiasm. She loves being able to do something so direct for you, eating your ass to show her devotion, and to her, that is the ideal reward, just the same as Diona loves to be able to worship your cock, both of them tending to you with perfect attention.

You let yourself relax under all of their attention, knowing that there is nowhere else in the world that you would rather be right now. Yaoyao is so good with her tongue that she must have gotten some practice with this while serving the public, and Diona is just as good with your cock as she always with. In the future, you are going to have to take care of your other slaves more often, and reward them by letting them serve you like this. For now, you can just enjoy their combined efforts, as they both work you closer and closer to the edge, both believing that there is no better feeling in the world, no higher honor, than being able to get you off just like this.

Chapter 38: Paimon x Klee

Notes:

Continuation of that series

Chapter Text

With all that you keep doing with Paimon, it only makes sense that she would end up pregnant as well. Actually, you can’t say for complete certain that it only makes sense, since you really did not know if she were capable of getting pregnant by you in the first place. However, you do think that, since it is obvious now that she can, that it was only a matter of time, with how many times you fill her up, never bothering to show any caution while fucking her.

So, now she and Klee are both pregnant, though Klee is much further along than her. You count on the two of them to look after each other while you are busy, and in the case of rewarding Diona and Yaoyao for everything they have done, you leave Paimon and Klee to their own devices for a little while, meaning they have plenty of time to have some fun while you are gone.

Though they both live to serve you, that does not mean that that is the only thing that bonds the two of them together. You have allowed them to get as close as they want, and allowed them to do whatever they want together, just as long as you do not need them for yourself, and now, with you away for the time being, they are alone together, and it only takes a few moments after you leave before they are upon each other, stripping one another down.

Paimon likes to tease as Klee’s small chest, starting to grow a bit now that she is so far along in her pregnancy, and she plays with her nipples like this, making her moan and cry out. She is very needy right now, and since you are not around to tend to her needs, Paimon is doing everything that she feels is necessary to make sure that Klee gets off, knowing that she will be willing to return the favor, just as soon as she is able to catch her breath and recover from this.

Moving one hand down, she starts to finger Klee as well, teasing one of her nipples with one hand, while the other is busy between her legs. Klee is just so adorable, especially when she is all needy like this, all gasping and moaning, barely able to contain herself for even a second as she loses herself in the bliss of it all. Paimon loves having that brief power over her, particularly after spending most of her time content to be as submissive as possible. In the time that they spend alone together, it is clear who is more capable of taking control, even with all of Klee’s “seniority” when it comes to being your slave.

Klee does not mind submitting at all, and loves every second that she spends writhing under Paimon’s touch, unable to control herself as she is pushed closer to her limit. Like this, it does not take very long to make her come at all.

Chapter 39: Paimon x Klee x Reader 2

Notes:

continuation

Chapter Text

There is only one thing left that you feel like you need to do, to really cement everything that you have achieved with both of your main slaves. You have done plenty to show off Diona, Yaoyao, and Qiqi, by making sure that the three of them are good servants to the public, but now, you want to make sure everyone knows just how much control you have over both Klee and Paimon. In order to do that, you know that you need to show them both off in the best way possible, taking them to the center of a crowd, where you can order them to start stripping one another down.

Naturally, they do exactly as you say, gaining the attention of anyone who was not already looking, seeming completely undaunted by the way people gawk at them. They only have eyes for you, and that is when you grab hold of Paimon, pulling her down to your level so that you can free your cock and pull her right onto it, letting her face out at everyone, and therefore letting everyone see the way that you fill her, stretching her so much that she can hardly handle it at all.

But Paimon loves this feeling, and once you are jerking her up and down on your cock, using her like more of a fuck toy than anything else, she is left screaming out in ecstasy, proclaiming her love and devotion for her master in an incoherent voice, fucked senseless, to the point she can barely speak at all.

You have a lot of fun having your way with her, until you have her writhing in her orgasm, unable to take it anymore, and at that moment, you come inside of her, before passing her off, ready to take your time with Klee now. Klee, of course, has been waiting so patiently, like the good little girl that she is, and now, she is excited to be bent over in front of everyone, while you prepare yourself to thrust into her from behind. Just like that, you fill her right up, and she cries out, wanting to put on a good show for everyone that is watching her.

Jerking your hips forward, you are quick to get rough with her, so that she can show everyone just how much she loves being fucked like this. Her screams and moans are dripping with pure pleasure, her body writhing in it, and you can feel her getting close already, unable to help the way that she loses herself in it all. Harder and faster, you strive to push her over the edge, while working yourself there as well, until there is nothing left for her but pure bliss, unable to control it for even a second as she is sent right over the edge, moaning out in ecstasy.

At that point, you hilt yourself within her, so that you can fill her just like you did Paimon, your domination and control on display for all to see.

Chapter 40: Draff x Diona 2

Notes:

Continuation of the previous prompt with this couple, a few chapters back

Chapter Text

Diona has done a good job of adjusting to her new life, but then again, it is not as if she has had much choice otherwise. After the night her father finally snapped and had his way with her, her mind has been warped beyond repair, leaving her completely vulnerable to anything he may want to do to her. Though there was a brief moment of regret, the next time he was sober, she was quick to put a stop to that. He wanted to spend time lamenting what he had done to his little girl in a drunken rage, but she just could not help getting on her knees to suck him off, and once that had begun, Draff could no longer bring himself to regret it.

As terrible and unforgivable as he may me, how can he regret having his daughter so perfectly submissive to him? She has always been hard to resist, and now, he does not have to try and resist her anymore at all. Nothing could be better, and, besides, once he gets drunk again, he feels absolutely no reason to worry about it. And Diona makes sure that is often, serving as his own personal bartender whenever they are alone together. She worships him at every chance she gets, and no longer has any aversion to his drinking. In his eyes, he could not ask for anything better than this.

Tonight is no different, and she crosses the room to refill his drink, before getting on her knees in front of him. He is able to take a long drink, while she wraps her lips around his cock, ready to do worship on her knees, just like she always does, so perfectly devoted now that he has broken her like this. His little Diona has little more than sex on the mind at any given moment, and the only reason she still remembers how to do any of her work is because he reminds her and orders her to, and she is always willing to do everything that he tells her.

Other than that, though, the only thing that matters to her is making sure that he is kept happy, and that she is able to get her fill of his cock, which she is now addicted to. But she is more than satisfied to just do this, worshiping him on her knees while he enjoys his drink, occasionally reaching down to pet her and praise her for being such a good and obedient little slut. To Diona, that is the highest compliment that she can imagine, and she moves her head lower, takes his cock deeper, ready to do even more to earn praise from him, all so that she can get used over and over again, the best reward that she could ever ask for from him.

He just gets to sit back and indulge, letting her worship him and take orders from him, and it makes him wonder how he ever could have thought this was a bad thing.

Chapter 41: Draff x Diona 3

Notes:

Continuation and finale to the series

Chapter Text

With the two of them so caught up in their new relationship, never showing a hint of caution, it only makes sense that Diona would end up pregnant. And, now that she is, Draff is even more proud of her, and even more proud of what he has done to her. It seems that his crime will continue to go unpunished, because even Margaret says nothing of it, even on nights like tonight. Then again, Margaret was always willing to hire a little girl to be a bartender, so maybe it is not that much of a surprise that she will let her patrons get away with so much, and will turn a blind eye to whatever it is that Diona is doing.

The outfit she wears now is similar enough to what everyone is used to seeing her in, but it shows off her pregnant stomach easily, and the bigger she gets, the more it will serve that purpose. Not only that, but her shorts are completely crotchless, with no panties on underneath them, so Draff does not even have to worry about undressing her when he wants to bend her over and give everyone a show. That is what Margaret lets them get away with, and instead seems to consider it to be free entertainment for the other patrons, who all get a kick out of seeing what a slut Diona has been turned into, and by her own father, no less.

Shoving into her, he makes her cry out, mewling so pathetically for all to hear. Everyone just loves the way their favorite underage bartender goes to absolute pieces on her daddy’s dick, revealing what a pathetic slut she has been all along. Her drinks are good, but the show she puts on is even better, and there is nothing more exciting than getting to watch a little be abused and fucked in front of the whole crowd, and loving every second of it, like the slut that she is.

Seeing that she is pregnant now only makes it seem that much more thrilling. She is so young, and yet already knocked up with her own father’s baby, and considering how often they go it, it will not be surprising if she ends up giving him a sizable litter throughout the years. Certainly, they are never going to stop fucking like this, not with how addicted she already is, at her age. Maybe they do not realize just how far it has gone, or how broken she has become, but even if they did know, would they care?

Either way, they still get to watch the pathetic, broken, underage slut get used by her father, and that is all that really matters to these depraved men. No one cares a bit about trying to save her, because they all know, if they had the chance they would take it too. To them, Draff is more like a local hero, for fucking his daughter pregnant, and continuing to use her, day in and day out.

Chapter 42: Yaoyao x OMC

Notes:

nameless dude hypnotizes and fucks Yaoyao

Chapter Text

Yaoyao is always getting into some sort of trouble, her natural curiosity leading her to plenty of places that she should probably try to avoid, but she has never been very good at that. All she wants is to explore more, to see the world like the pirates she has come to admire so much, but she never could have prepared herself for the trouble that she finds herself in this time. She never could have prepared herself to end up in the clutches of a man who can completely change her desires, making her much less interested in exploring, and much more interested in staying by his side forever.

All he has to do is show her a strange and shiny pendant, and then, she feels compelled to simply stare at, so entranced by it that nothing else in the world seems to matter anymore. And, once he has finally put it away, she knows that she just wants to follow him, wherever he may go. Yaoyao just wants to stick close to his side, and when he starts stripping her out of her clothes, she is not worried about that either, not in the slightest.

He could never resist such a cute little girl, his taste for the younger sort impossible to ignore, and now, he has the cutest kid that he has ever seen at his mercy. When he tells her to bend over and beg for it, she does exactly that, even though she is far too innocent to know what she is begging for. Still, she begs him, and he certainly delivers, grabbing hold of her hips and hilting himself inside of her all at once, making her scream out with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Perhaps it would only be pain, had he not made it so that she would accept and enjoy this, but the pleasure is there now, and it is all because of him, and his handy little pendant.

Yaoyao is going to love every second that she spends as his sex slave, and he is going to make sure that she gets a lot of good use. This is just the beginning, and as he roughly fucks her from behind, knowing that he does not need to bother with being careful, he makes her scream out for him, moaning for her new master, somehow instinctively knowing that is what she needs to call him, in order to make this feel that much more right.

The more she moans for him, the closer he gets, marveling at just how tight her tiny pussy is. Of course, with her size, he should have expected as much. Now, there is no way for him to resist just how good it feels, and no way for him to hold back right now, no way for him to fight against his desires. But that is just fine, because his main goal is to do exactly this: to come inside of her, and make sure that he gets this little girl pregnant.

Chapter 43: Barbara x Jean

Notes:

somno noncon, trans barbara

Chapter Text

Jean is such a peaceful sleeper, but Barbara may or may not have something to do with that. It is possible that she has slipped something in her drink, to make sure that she would get good rest, but that is for her own good. After all, Jean is always so stressed that she deserves a good night sleep, no matter how such a thing may be achieved. And though Barbara knows she should probably ask beforehand, she decides that it is better to just get things done, since she knows what is better for her big sister anyway.

Of course, what comes next has less to do with what Jean needs, and more to do with what Barbara wants , and she is finding it impossible to resist her own desires right now, when she knows from experience that nothing is going to wake Jean up until morning. She sleeps with her mouth hanging open as she breathes so softly, and Barbara has tested just pushing her fingers in, and that is not enough to wake her up. If that is not enough to wake her up, she is pretty sure that nothing is, and that she will be able to get a way with whatever she wants.

So now, she pulls her cock out, already achingly hard for her big sister. This is the perfect way to relieve all of her needs, all without doing anything that might actually disturb Jean. After all, what she doesn’t know can’t hurt her, right? She does not show any signs of stirring as Barbara starts to push her cock past her lips, and does not even react when Barbara lets out a blissful moan, the slightest bit of stimulation already so good to her. She needs this just as badly as Jean needs her sleep, so in a way, this is just a matter of killing two birds with one stone.

Pushing forward, she moves as deep as she is able to, and Jean takes it all, not only without waking up, but also while reflexing sucking a bit, an instinctual reaction to having something in her mouth. That feels so good that Barbara can’t hold back anymore, quick to lose herself to all of the pleasure that this brings her. She starts thrusting forward into Jean’s mouth, finding all of this pleasure to be absolutely maddening, making it impossible for her to stop or even slow down, jerking her hips forward.

Barbara can’t even be quiet, but of course her moans are no more likely to wake Jean up than anything else, so she is not worried about that, not worried about anything other than how good it feels, and how close she is to the edge. Finally, after all of this, she really can’t hold back anymore, and when she comes hard, crying out for her sister as she does, Jean reflexively swallows it all down as well, still showing no signs of waking up, still sleeping as peacefully as ever.

Chapter 44: Paimon x Reader

Notes:

Fucking and watersports

Chapter Text

Paimon is so small that it is all to easy for you to use her like a toy, fucking her hard and fast, giving her little chance to respond or react, beyond her pathetic, broken moans. You both love this so much, and you both can feel yourselves slipping more and more into that pure ecstasy. She is losing herself completely as you yank her up and down along your cock, making her moan out, her voice breaking.

Paimon has been rendered completely incoherent, so even though you can tell that she is trying to tell you something while you use her like this, you can’t actually make out what it is, and you are having far too much fun to even think about stopping. Her moans are too cute, and the nonsense that spills out of her mouth as she tries to find her voice to speak is adorable, making you want to keep giving it to her as hard and fast as you possible can, to keep using her until she is completely lost in it, to keep using her until you are finally satisfied. As far as you can tell, she has no real complaints about that, but you do wish that you could understand what it is that she is trying to tell you.

Either way, none of it seems to matter all that much, and the harder you fuck her, the less she can control herself, until finally, you can feel her growing so tight around you that you know it will only be a matter of time before she is left coming for you. But when she comes, it finally becomes clear, what it was that she was trying so hard to warn you about, in the form of her completely losing control of her bladder, with the force of her orgasm.

That is not at all what you were expecting, but as soon as you feel that bit of wetness, you are quick to react, yanking her off of your cock so that you can hold her up even higher, putting your mouth to her pussy as she continues to piss herself. This way, you are able to drink down every last drop of it, as she is left unable to keep up with everything that has happened, and is completely thrown by the fact that, rather than being disgusted with her for this, you are even more turned on by it all, and eager to taste her just like this.

Paimon does not even have a chance to recover from that, because once her bladder is empty, you have her on your cock again, where you can fuck her just like this, pushing into her like you did before, and using her to get yourself off. Now that you have done this much, it does not take very long at all before you are sent right over the edge, filling her up with your seed as you come, sending her into another intense orgasm in the process.

Chapter 45: Jean x Klee

Notes:

trans Jean and under desk blowjobs

Chapter Text

Jean has to try and keep a straight face whenever anyone comes in to talk to her, all so that they do not realize what is going on. This is especially difficult whenever anyone comes in specifically to comment on the fact that Klee is unusually well behaved today, seeing as she is not locked up right now, but also not outside, making a big fuss. In fact, they might murmur, they have not seen her at all today…

Jean struggles to hide her nerves the same way that she struggles to hide her pleasure whenever they comment on that, and it is all she can do to shrug and say, “Well, I’m sure she’s around here somewhere.” All the while, Klee does exactly as she is told, and stays perfectly quiet under the desk, not speaking up, or doing anything to attract attention. Well, at least it is one hundred percent true that she is being well behaved, even if the others do not realize why that is.

Whenever she is alone with her, Jean can at last allow herself to relax and enjoy what Klee is doing for her. It is a lot easier to help keep her out of trouble when she spends the day under her desk, sucking the woman who looks after her off. Klee loves to do this, and loves the praise that she gets when she does a good job, loving it even more than she loves blowing things up, which makes it easy to keep her under control.

Perhaps this is not the best way to do it, but Jean can hardly bring herself to feel concerned about something like that when she loves it all so much. No matter how wrong it may be to take advantage of the little girl in her care, the fact of the matter is, this makes Klee easier to manage, and it was easy to get her hooked on it. Despite her tiny mouth, she has proven to be really good at sucking cock, and is always striving to improve, since she is convinced that this is a key part in being a good knight, and earning herself that much more praise from Jean.

She loves this, and she is able to take her so deep in her mouth now, bobbing her head on Jean’s cock, not even choking on the length anymore, because she has that much practice with taking it. Jean could not be more proud of how far she has come, but once Lisa enters the room, needing to discuss something with her, Jean has to return to normal, clearing her throat and ignoring just how good Klee’s mouth feels around her cock. It is hard for her to keep her composure, especially when Klee finally makes her come, and she has to try and pass her moan off by coughing right after.

Even so, she has a feeling that Lisa is suspicious now, but even so, she still knows she is never going to stop.

Chapter 46: Aether x Keqing

Notes:

handjob and dicc succ

Chapter Text

Keqing can tell that there is something up with Aether, a distraction that makes it hard for him to focus and get things done at the rate she would prefer. With all of that in mind, she knows that she has to get to the bottom of it and solve the problem, or else the two of them will never be able to get anything done. However, she is rather surprised when she manages to deduce the source of the problem, and comes to the conclusion that she is the one distracting him.

If she is the source of the problem, then how are they going to solve it? She is going to have to find some way to sort it out, but she finds it hard to believe just being around her could be that much of a problem. Unless he is really just that pent up, and in that case, there is only one way to make sure that he can clear his mind, and focus on all of the tasks at hand. She is going to have to relieve him of that sexual pressure, because that is likely the quickest and most efficient way to make sure that it is easily handled.

Aether is not sure how to react to this assessment, but once she is jerking him off, he really has nothing to complain about, moaning with her every touch, letting himself get lost in this sheer bliss, and Keqing starts to feel very strange about it all. She rather likes the way he reacts to her, surprising herself in how much she enjoys seeing the way she makes him feel. That was not part of the agenda, but as she continues to work her hand up and down his cock, and continues to be met with his needy moans, she knows that he is not the only one getting all worked up over this.

Soon enough, Keqing finds herself wanting to do even more for him, and she lets go of him, only so that she can get on her knees in front of him, and wrap her lips around his cock. That is enough to leave him moaning out for her, rendered so weak and pathetic that he can hardly stand it, absolutely going to pieces as she takes him deeper and deeper, using her tongue to tease him all the while.

And as she looks up at him, she is able to see the pure pleasure in his expression, and she feels another stab of arousal, getting that much more excited, the longer she lets this go on. It is obvious enough now that she is not going to be able to stand much more of this, and suddenly, this is not about ending his distractions anymore at all.

Instead, she is pretty sure this will only slow them down that much more, because she has her own distractions to deal with, and she knows that Aether is the only one who can help her with that.

Chapter 47: Aether x Amber

Notes:

fuckin

Chapter Text

Aether’s little competitions with Amber are always mostly just for fun, with the winner not really mattering all that much. Even so, he is always determined to win, and though this competition is different from the usual, in a lot of ways, that is one thing that has not changed. And as he thrusts into her, filling her and making her cry out for him, he is more determined than ever to be the one to come on top, and not just in the way that he is already on top of her.

They are fucking so that they can see who has the most sexual endurance, who can last the longest at this. Aether bet that he could, and Amber assured him that there was no way, and that she would outlast him, since he is a guy, and therefore more sensitive than her. With that thrown out there, he can’t resist taking her challenge, and that is why he finds himself inside of her right now, more determined than ever to prove her wrong.

But he probably would have wanted to do this either way, all things considered. There is no denying his attraction to Amber, and the two have gotten very close over time- so close that it is no wonder he would be as interested in her as he is right now. There is no part of him that has any issue with having sex with her, whether it is for a contest or not. But, of course, he still has to win.

He has a plan for that, though. As much as she may claim that he is too sensitive, he is quick to discover a weak point, and prove just how sensitive she is. While he is thrusting into her, both of them helpless to their own needy moans, he also finds it necessary to tease at her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his fingertips, making her scream out as she starts to lose herself to it, more and more with each passing moment.

Amber wants to try and prove her point to him, but how can she possibly hope to, when he makes sure that she can barely think at all? There is nothing she can do to overpower him, nothing she can do to push him over the edge, the way he is pushing her right up to it. She can try and hold out for as long as she wants to, but in the end, there is little she can do to control her intense reaction, as she is sent into a screaming orgasm, so easy that he barely even has to try.

Aether is the winner, but he does not have much chance to think about that fact, not when her orgasm is so intense that it causes any remaining resolve he may have to crumble. He is the winner, but not by much, because, before she is even done riding hers own, he joins her in that bliss, coming inside of her.

Chapter 48: Xiao x Yaoyao

Notes:

guilty fucking

Chapter Text

For all the things he does to make sure that he is left along, Xiao is not able to shake this one pesky girl, and he has no idea why. Nor does he have any idea how he is supposed to get rid of her, nor does he have any idea why he has given up, and given in to whatever whims possess her. He should be better than this, stronger than this, but Yaoyao has a hold on him like no one ever has, and he becomes a slave to feelings that he does not even understand, and that he knows he should be able to easily resist.

Instead, he finds himself humoring her, more and more, until she is pushing for him to cross a line, and he is crossing it, all without ever looking back. He does not even know how she knows to want these things, but he never questions her, and instead just continues to let it happen. Yaoyao wants him, in ways that she should be too young to understand, and Xiao is too weak- perhaps too lonely- to properly resisting her.

She is so tiny that it is a wonder she can even handle anything like this, but somehow, she always manages, and always seems to love every second that they spend like this. Certainly, she never leaves consumed with guilt, not the way she leaves Xiao, not sure how he is able to live with himself after this. She just leaves content and satisfied, promising that she will be back to play soon.

No matter how many times he tries to tell her not to, she still ends up coming back. She is ready to play again, and Xiao is no more able to resist her now than ever, helping her out of her clothes so that they can “play” her favorite little game. He has gotten so used to seeing her tiny, nude form, and even more used to how easy she is to get warmed up for him, surprising him with just how easy all of this can be.

Yaoyao behaves as if she was made for this, as if there is nothing she is better at than getting toyed with and fucked by someone much too old for her, even more so than she may realize at a glance. After he has fingered her until she is whining for more, he has no trouble pushing his cock into her, filling her right up with it, and making her scream for him. This is the part that feels too good to resist, even though he knows he should not do this, and knows that, even if not for his circumstances, he should never get this close to her. Factoring that in, he knows he is terrible for allowing this.

But somehow, he is never able to resist her, and in the end, that is a problem he will never be able to solve, no unless Yaoyao actually listens to him, and actually stays away.

Chapter 49: Sucrose x shota

Notes:

dicc succ and pee drinking

Chapter Text

Sucrose has taken on a young assistant, to help her with all of her experiments, but the two of them have gotten a lot closer in the time since he started working under her. Namely, their relationship has evolved to something much more than that, and he has become a lot more than just her assistant. Now, he serves her in a lot of ways, and she serves him just the same, and it would be more accurate to call the two of them lovers, though they have not gone public about that.

After all, he is quite a bit younger than Sucrose, and that would be reason enough to keep the whole affair a secret. So, she keeps it to herself, and he is sworn to secrecy as well, willing to do just about anything as long as it means that he gets to keep spending time with Sucrose like this. Whenever they are not busy with her experiments, she is busy showing him all sorts of tricks, both for pleasuring her, and all the different ways that she can pleasure him.

Right now falls into the latter category, as she is on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock and making him moan out so pathetically, so adorably, for her. She loves seeing this side to him, a side that only she gets to see, and she is the only one who has ever made him feel quite so amazing. That is a job that she carries out with great pride.

By now, he has learned how to fuck her face properly, and is quick to get a hold on the back of her head, where he tightens his grip and starts to thrust into her open mouth, moaning wildly as he loses himself in that sensation. It feels so good to him that he just can’t help but love every second of it, and Sucrose loves it nearly as much, just happy to be able to please her lover like this, to be able to make him sound so very happy for her.

He keeps this up, working himself into a frenzy until he is unable to handle it for a moment longer and then, just when he is ready to lose himself, he pulls her face right up against his groin, so that he can come right down her throat, making her swallow every last bit of it. Naturally, Sucrose loves that, but she loves what comes next even more. He does not pull out of her mouth, even as his cock starts to soften, and instead, waits until he is completely relaxed before he sighs and lets go.

Her young lover empties his bladder into her mouth, and Sucrose is eager to drink it all down, swallowing all of his piss as it comes, loving the taste, and loving the way that she is able to take care of him like this. Too soon, he is empty and pulls back, but she looks forward to next time.

Chapter 50: Rosaria x loli

Notes:

cunnilingus and pee drinking

Chapter Text

Rosaria is not sure what it is about cute girls that she is unable to resist, but for some reason, that is a weakness of hers, and one that she always does her best to keep hidden as much as she can. Except from the girls, who always seem able to tell just what she wants. Her definition of cute can vary, but there is always one thing that they all have in common, and that is the fact that they are much too young for her. The younger, the cuter, and that is something that she will never be able to resist.

Lately, she has had the most adorable girl to “play” with, and the two of them are playing again, with Rosaria doing whatever she can to make the girl feel good. She likes to hold onto good lovers when she can, and wants to make a good impression, over and over again making sure that this girl is unable to resist, and always wants to come back and play with her some more. This time, she thinks that she is doing a good job of that, at least judging by the way the little girl sitting on her face is moaning for her, like this is the most fun that she has ever had in all her life.

Rosaria has become quite skilled with her tongue, and knows just how to satisfy these girls, to make sure that they are happy with her, and everything that she does for them. This one loves the way she licks her little pussy, her voice coming out in pathetic gasps and whimpers as she loses herself to it more and more, loving absolutely every second of this feeling. It is more than she ever could have wanted, and she is quickly becoming addicted to it all, becoming addicted to the way that Rosaria takes care of her.

But she is also getting really squirmy while she is worked closer to her climax, and Rosaria has a feeling that she knows what that means. The girl will be too nervous to say anything about it, but that is just fine, because Rosaria likes it, and very much wants to keep pushing her all the way to that point, to send her over the edge and make her lose all control, in a way that she thinks would be incredibly delicious and satisfying.

The closer she gets, the harder it is for her to control herself, but she is too shy to ask for a break, and Rosaria is not exactly offering. Instead, she is just continuing to push her closer to the edge, continuing to push her to her breaking point, until finally, her little lover comes hard for her, letting out a sharp moan that then turns to an embarrassed cry. Her orgasm causes her to lose control of her bladder, but Rosaria has no reason to complain about that. Instead, she is eager to drink down every last drop of her piss, moaning happily as she does so.

Chapter 51: Reader x Klee x Paimon x Diona

Notes:

noncon, but it is the reader being nonconned with footjobs

Chapter Text

You have no idea what knocks you out, or how long you are out. The only thing you know, as you wake up so very groggy, is that you have definitely been knocked out. Otherwise, there is no way that you would feel like this. Beyond that, you are clueless, but as you try to move, you realize that you are tied up, tied to a chair and completely unable to get out of those bonds.

Now, the room starts to come into focus, as you begin to panic. Paimon, Klee, and Diona are all there, and seem quite pleased that you have finally woke up, are finally ready for them to “begin.” Whatever that means. You find your panic increasing as you look down to realize that you are completely naked. You have no idea what this trio of little girls could possibly have in mind for you, but you doubt that it is anything good.

You do not want to do anything like this, would never want this. These girls are all too young for you! Well, you actually don’t know about Paimon, but she looks like a kid, and that is enough reason for you to be completely repulsed by the idea of doing anything with her. You struggle against your bonds, but you are able to break free, and the three of them come closer, their feet bare, as they get into a position where each of them can touch you with their feet.

You do try to fight it, at least in the beginning. Klee wraps her feet around the base of your cock, with Diona’s stacked right on top of hers, and Paimon floating above you, so that she can tease at the tip of your cock with her feet. You do try and fight them, but you are unable to move, and are instead left to fight a battle of willpower, trying to resist the pleasure that you are immediately met with. It is disgusting and depraved, these are just children, and yet it still feels good, and you have to keep reminding yourself that you hate it, because the longer they keep it up, the more you start to feel like you might actually love it.

Jerking their feet up and down, rubbing along your cock, they tease you in such a way that your repulsion keeps fading. You try so hard to ignore the way you get closer and closer to your own climax, and you try to fight off that climax, and yet you still can’t fight. No matter how strong your will is, no matter how much you do not want to enjoy this, there is no way to deny it, and no way to resist the moment that they send you over the edge.

Paimon’s feet are splattered in your seed as you come, letting out a sharp moan, giving into your pleasure, at least for the time being. However, these girls are far from done with you yet.

Chapter 52: Reader x Klee x Diona x Paimon 2

Notes:

Follow up, more noncon, double blowjob and cunnilingus

Chapter Text

You want to try and fight them off, with all that you have, but that sort of thing seems to be impossible. Not only are you completely trapped, bound to this chair, but also, they make sure that you are not able to resist anything that they may do to you. They are doing their best to break you, and despite being mere little girls, it seems that they know exactly how to do it, and exactly how to make sure that you are unable to recover from this.

You do not want to want them, but they make it all feel so good, and it is impossible for your body to resist something like that, no matter how hard you may try. When you feel so good, and when they make you so desperate for more, you find that you just want to give into whatever Diona, Klee, and Paimon may ask of you.

So that is how you find yourself eating out Paimon, who is able to straddle your face right now, while the other two tend to your cock. The part of you that is repulsed by all of this still remains, and yet, that part of you is a lot more quiet now, as you slowly begin to understand that little girls are not nearly as bad as you would have thought, and that you are still more than capable of being attracted to them. That is something you never thought that you would have to come to terms with.

You can’t fight the urge to keep serving, especially when you know that you will be denied pleasure if you stop giving Paimon what she wants. Klee and Diona both kneel on either side of you, licking and sucking at your cock, both blowing you at the same time, and they have both already teased you about it, letting you know that you will only get your share as long as you continue to do your part.

They will switch off when they can, and you will remain bound like this, doing as you are told, and you are losing yourself more and more to this horrible, wonderful situation, letting these adorable, fearsome little girls break you down. You want to try and fight them off, or rather, you wanted to fight them off, at one point in time, and now, you know that that is no longer the case, that you belong to them. You know that you are never going to be able to fight them off, not for as long as you have Paimon sitting on your face, demanding that you keep working your tongue inside of her, and not as long as Klee and Diona use their own mouths to work you closer and closer to your climax, so pathetic and so needy.

You never wanted this, never wanted to want this, but here you are now, giving in completely, ready to give yourself over to these girls, and all of their demands.

Chapter 53: Reader x Klee x Diona x Paimon 3

Notes:

Follow up, mindbreak

Chapter Text

You never wanted to give in like this, but you never really had a choice. At no point did you have a choice, no matter how you tried to tell yourself that you did. You were never going to escape what these three had in store for you. Now that the three girls have spent as much time as they could taking advantage of you, you have completely broken beneath the pressure. It was too much for you to resist, and now that you have broken, you can no longer deny that you love that, that there must have always been a part of you that wanted this.

Now that you have Paimon riding you, moaning out as she uses you, you can admit how much you love fucking little girls, how muhc you love having these adorable girls dominate and use you for all that you are worth, and then beyond that. She does not slow down, not until she has you coming inside of her. The goal is for you to knock up each of them, and you are more than willing to do so, just as long as it means that you get to continue enjoying all of this pleasure. As long as you can feel their tight cunts around your cock, then you are as happy as can be, completely broken, and completely belonging to all three of them.

Paimon is left shuddering on top of you, but she does not have much chance to recover before Diona is pulling her off of you so that she can take her place. Soon enough, she is sinking down onto you, head thrown back as she begins to ride you, mewling out in her enjoyment. She is just so cute on top of you, and you love the way that she dominates you now, loves all of these things that you used to try and resist. The fact that they are little girls no longer bothers you, not now that you have decided to embrace how much you love them.

You adore the girls who have taken you for their own, and you pump Diona full of your load as well, pushed over the edge so easily. She knows just how to push you over the edge, just as the others do, and just as soon as you are done with her, Klee is clamoring for her turn, wanting to ride you and take her chances at getting pregnant as well. Naturally, you welcome her onto you, and she is soon going to town on top of you, bouncing on your lap and making you cry out in pure ecstasy, so enamored with her, so enamored with all three of them, and you can’t wait until they are all knocked up by your, stomachs swollen with your own children.

You are so beyond broken now, and as you fill Klee with your load, you are ready to go through it all over and over again.

Chapter 54: Reader x Klee x Diona x Paimon 4

Notes:

Follow up and more fucking

Chapter Text

The girls untie you after they have had their initial fun with you. You have long sense lost track of time, lost track of everything that they have done to you, and lost track of when you changed your mind about it all. At this point, you can hardly even remember why you did not want this. Soon enough, you will likely believe that it was always all completely willing, and that you never had any reason to want anything else.

The girls have untied you now, but you are not going anywhere. Klee, Diona, and Paimon have become the center of your universe, and the only thing you want now is to remain with them, and to continue to serve them just like that, just as you have bee. You want to belong to them, you want to be their slave.

Over time, the signs of their pregnancy grow more and more visible, and that only increases your devotion to them. All three of your little lovers are swollen with your unborn children, and how could you want anything other than to remain dedicated, and to continue to take perfect care of them. They all continue to take turns with you, as you indulge them in everything that they ask of you, worshiping them in every imaginable way, making sure that your love shines through.

Diona loves the way you scratch right behind her ears as she bounces on top of you, so light, and so tight around you, making it impossible for you to hold out for very long. She knows that, and loves teasing you every the step of the way and she pushes you towards that ecstasy, until both of you are left shuddering with it, overcome with bliss and coming hard together.

But with her turn over, it comes down to Klee and Paimon, and neither wants to wait for the other to have a turn with you. Fortunately, you are able to come up with a good solution to that, letting Klee climb onto your lap, while Paimon claims your face. You are able to satisfy both of them like this, able to make sure that they both get the attention they deserve, with Klee eagerly riding your cock, and with your tongue worked up inside of Paimon’s tight pussy.

The girls are both left moaning uncontrollably right from the start, neither able to get a hold of themselves as they both give into their desires, using you so that they can satisfy themselves, so that everything will feel absolutely perfect. You are happy to be used like this, happy to belong to such adorable girls, happy to be the slave to a group of kids that have overpowered you and broken down your defenses. Once, you were appalled by the idea, and now, you know one thing for certain. There is not a doubt in your mind, no reason for you to deny it anymore:

Little girls are the best!

Chapter 55: Jean x Klee 2

Notes:

Follow up to the ongoing series with reader and the lolis, noncon, drugging, and mindbreak ahead

Chapter Text

Jean has to keep a closer eye on Klee. She is not sure what the younger girl has been doing lately, where she has been disappearing to for prolonged periods of time, but from the start, she has suspicions, and when Klee starts to put on extra weight, she really begins to wonder and worry. The only thing she wants to do is look out for the girl, wanting only what is best for her, but naturally, Klee does not see it that way.

She knows, because she, Diona and Paimon have discussed it, that they can’t let anyone get in the way of what they are doing with you. For her, that means making sure Jean does not look too deep into this, and, if she can’t prevent that, then she has to make sure that Jean would have no reason to want to stop her. That is when she decides to break Jean, because if she could break you, how hard can it be?

You are left alone with Diona and Paimon, while Klee gets to work with the woman who helps to look after her. A friend is able to help her get her hands on a drug that should help her, and once she has gotten Jean to take it, not realizing it was mixed in with her meal, then this should be even easier work than what she and the girls went through with you. Jean will be hers in no time at all.

Of course, she has to keep her tied up at first, just to be safe. The drugs have her a little out of it, but not so much so that she does not try and protest, struggling against her bonds, just as you used to do. But she remembers how easily you gave in, and gets started with teasing Jean, touching her and stimulating her, making her squirm as she struggles against not just the bonds, but her desire as well, and all for nothing. The drug leaves her so horny that she can’t just fight it, that every little bit of pleasure she gets is exactly what her body needs right now, and exactly what Klee needs her to feel.

She is pushed closer and closer to the point of no return, where she will be completely broken by it all, and Klee is gleeful in the way that she teases her, fingering her at first, and then getting low to eat her out. Jean is kept at the edge, never quite allowed to come, all so that she becomes even more desperate for it, panting and wriggling, struggling to keep it together, to keep herself from begging for what she knows she should not want.

For now, she still has that last claim to dignity, but that will not last long, and as soon as Klee is able to break her for good, Jean will not be their problem anymore. In fact, it will probably just mean even more fun.

Chapter 56: Reader x Diona x Paimon

Notes:

Still continuing that series, semi public sex

Chapter Text

While Klee is busy with Jean, you are kept busy by the other two girls, both eager to have their fun, even while Klee is hard at work, making sure that Jean stays out of things. The three of you decide to go out, and you already know the girls are in for something a bit wilder than what you are normally used to. Things have been kept under wraps, behind closed doors, for so long now, and even being out with them feels strange. It only makes sense that you are a little unsure about the idea of doing things out here, but the girls assure you everything will be fine.

They insist that, as long as you are hidden in the bushes, then there is no way that you will be caught like this, that you can get away with just about anything. As unsure as you are, you could never say no to either of them, because you are just so caught up in it all, so infatuated with the girls who own you, that you would willingly do anything for them.

Soon enough, you are hiding in the thick bushes with them, aware of every sound in the world around you, knowing that you can’t be completely alone like this, that the chances of being caught remain high, no matter how cautious the three of you are as you get ready to get things going. Paimon kisses you, greedy as she does, and you moan into her mouth, while Diona undoes your pants.

She is the one to impale herself on your cock first, while Paimon continues to kiss you passionately. Even being out with them is probably a risk, as their pregnant state is obvious enough, so obvious that it is hard to pass it off for anything else. As you begin to relax into this pleasure, you understand that, if there is already so much risk, there can’t be that much harm in bringing a little more to the table. As long as you all get to have fun, then it is worth it?

Diona takes her time using you, and Paimon does not let go, clinging to you as she kisses you, hard and furious, both girls absolutely starved for you. It is adorable and intoxicating, and the only thing that keeps you from moaning loud enough to be heard is Paimon’s lips upon yours. Between the two of them, they make it impossible to keep your calm, and yet help to hide just what the three of you are doing in the bushes. It is the riskiest and the most fun thing that you have ever done in your life, and right now, you know that there is nowhere else you would rather be.

Letting these two little girls use you, knowing that there would be no way to explain it away if caught, you are as happy as can be, stuck right here, under their control as always.

Chapter 57: Reader x Diona x Paimon x Jean

Notes:

And more mind break in this continuation

Chapter Text

After the three of you have had your fun out in public, you receive and invitation from Klee, inviting you all to come by to see her. This is the first you have heard from her since she told you that she would do something about Jean, so none of you know what to expect from this visit. However, none of you expect to find a perfectly submissive Jean at the door, greeting you with an empty smile on her face.

Klee, true to her word, has completely broken her, to make sure that she never causes any problems for you. Next to her, the young girl looks proud of herself, and you can tell that she really did a number on her, perhaps even worse than what the girls did to you, making sure that she remains forever broken.

“Let’s all play together!” Klee cries, happy as can be, and you are all more than eager to join in with that. The goal, of course, is to use Jean as much as possible, since she is no longer in any sort of position to fight this, now in a state that she just loves everything you all could do to her. Klee is going to let you all have your fun together, since she has had plenty of fun herself, working to make sure that Jean is fully broken, and that is why you take your place behind her, spreading her cheeks so that you can push the tip of your cock right against her tight asshole.

In this position, there is nothing she can do to complain about it, and so, you are not gentle with her as you thrust forward, forcing your way inside of her. At this point, you are completely used to living a submissive lifestyle, so to be able to take control like this is amazing for you, more than you ever could have dreamed of. Jean is so tight around you, squeezing your cock as you pound into her, and even if she is not young, like the girls you adore, she is more than enough to satisfy you for now.

While you are pounding her ass, Paimon has wrapped her legs around her face, forcing Jean to eat her out, just like this. Jean is eager to get to work, having learned from Klee what is expected of her as she works her tongue into Paimon’s tight folds. All the while, Diona is grinding up against her, their legs in a tangle as they both lose themselves to the bliss of this shared, blunt pleasure.

Klee simply touches herself off to the side, eager to watch you all play with her new “toy,” getting more than enough excitement out of the way you use Jean’s ass, while Paimon uses her face, and while Diona frantically grinds against her, taking whatever pleasure she can from this moment. You are all greedy and desperate, and Jean is simply eager to please you all.

Chapter 58: Reader x Klee x Diona x Paimon 5

Notes:

The conclusion to the series with more fucking

Chapter Text

Eventually, your little pregnant lovers give birth to your children, one by one. It is a busy few weeks, with their pregnancies advancing, and babies coming into the world, but the three children are all born in that time period. After that, it takes a bit for the little girls to recover from all of that, and you simply stand by, helping them in any way that you can. Fortunately, you also have Jean there to offer her assistance, and between the two of you, you are able to make sure that everything is perfect for Klee, Diona, and Paimon.

Once they have recovered, though, babysitting falls entirely to Jean. Your girls want to spend time with their favorite toy again, to keep using you, and making sure that you remember your place. Naturally, you remember it perfectly, and are more than eager to let them use you however they please.

Once you have Klee sitting on your face again, you are immediately lost in how much you love this. You love being used like this, and you love pleasuring your girls, love making any of them moan for you. Klee’s sharp cries of pleasure fill the room, her voice breaking as she gets closer and closer to the edge, all because of you. While she is doing that, Diona finds her own way to have fun, preferring to tease you with her feet.

All of your girls are good at teasing you like that, and it reminds you of that first time, when they first began using you, and trying to break you down. Back then, you never could have imagined wanting something like this, and now, you can’t imagine ever wanting anything else. You were blind then, but now, you understand the value of little girl, and want nothing more than to feel Diona’s little feet, working up and down your cock, driving you wild and making you moan and whimper for her.

Paimon just watches, happy enough to be able to touch herself for the time being, while the three of you go at it. She works her fingers inside of herself, gasping and moaning, loving every second of this, while she patiently waits her turn, ready to jump in as soon as either of the girls make room for her. It will probably not be long now, not with the way that Klee is moaning for you, absolutely falling apart with every motion of your tongue.

You are at your limit as well, with Diona teasing you so perfectly, but you wait patiently, holding back to make sure that you satisfy Klee first. This is your life now, and you are more than happy to be able to live it, to serve and to do everything they want, to make sure your perfect little girls are always happy.

Chapter 59: Kaeya x Klee 3

Notes:

Remember the one where he hypnotized her? This is a sequel to that

Chapter Text

Klee takes well to her life as a hypnotized little sex slave, and is always willing to do whatever Kaeya wants. She is just as happy and playful as ever before, but all of that is concentrated into the way that she takes care of him, and goes along with everything that he wants. Klee is so clingy with him now that she never leaves his side, and he is able to keep using her to his heart’s content, making her his over and over again, and so, it is no surprise by now that she has grown visibly pregnant, his child growing inside of her.

Kaeya has never bothered to be careful with her, never seeing any reason to be, and and the consequence of that carelessness is absolutely delicious, at least in his eyes. She is so tiny and young that it looks strange to see her so pregnant, but that just makes it look that much better on her, and the knowledge that he was the one to do that to her, to render her in such a state, fills him with a perverted sort of pride.

Klee loves him, and she is always going to belong to him like this, never able to break free from his control, and so far gone that she would never have any desire to try. She is young and adorable, and will probably grow up gorgeous, and she is going to belong to him every step of the way, all his to enjoy. And that is without thinking about the future that may be in store for him, regarding their unborn child…

But he is getting ahead of himself. Right now, the only thing that matters is laying back, reclining as his pregnant slut bounces on top of him, so eager to have him inside of her and so desperate to be fucked absolutely senseless that she would do anything to stay in this position, to be all his, to have him fill her with his seed even now that she is pregnant. Kaeya does not even have to do anything for her, because she takes the initiative, full of that boundless energy as she rides him.

Her voice comes out in cute little squeaks as she works herself closer, and just when she is on the edge, he reaches up to get a tight grip on her hips, holding her down on him, keeping her still, letting her know that she is to wait until he finishes. That is never easy for Klee, but she always tries so hard for him, and Kaeya goes easy on her when he can, to make sure that it is not too much for her to handle. He is quick this time, holding nothing back, and once he is losing himself inside of her, then she knows that it is just fine for her to give in as well. His perfect, pregnant slut, his willing slave, moaning out for him so pathetically.

Chapter 60: Tentacles x Yaoyao

Notes:

Mindbreak and breeding

Chapter Text

Yaoyao has never seen anything like this before and her natural curiosity makes it impossible for her to resist exploring further. She wants to know everything about this strange plant or creature or whatever it may be…at least up until the moment that a tentacle wraps around her ankle, yanking her off her feet and dangling her upside down. At that point, the adventurous little girl is a lot less interested in learning the secrets of this thing, but at that point, it is also much too late for her.

The tentacles begin curling around her body, pushing under her clothes, and though she starts out struggling, it is not long before she starts to feel strange, so strange that she does not feel like resisting anymore. Instead, she simply goes still, letting it explore her body, head swimming as she wonders what she is supposed to make of this strange feeling.

Her head is so foggy that she can hardly think at all, but she feels content and happy, like this is exactly where she is meant to be. That is why she lets the creature rip her clothes off, and why she lets the tentacles writhe all over her, even moaning a bit as she starts to give into that feeling. Yaoyao does not understand what is going on in the slightest, but she feels as though she has nothing to fear, completely reassured even as it begins to work a tentacle inside of her.

Even that feels right to her. It is as if there is a voice inside of her, reassuring her of all of this, telling her how this is supposed to go. She is supposed to let the monster push the tentacles inside of her, and it feels good once she is full, once they have started really moving and wriggling within her. She does not know how she knows this, but all at once, she knows this is how the monster is going to put a baby in her, and that that is exactly what she wants.

No, that is what she is supposed to do, her purpose, what she was meant to learn by coming out here. Soon enough, the tentacles are pumping away inside of her, filling her with a strange and thick liquid, and she knows this is her purpose, and one of her only purposes from here on out. For now, she will just keep enjoying the moment, as even after filling her with one load, the monster is still not done with her.

Now that Yaoyao has been completely brainwashed, there will be a lot of work put in, in order to make sure that she ends up properly pregnant, and only then will she be allowed to carry out her other purpose. She is not meant to be the only breeding slave; once she is allowed to go free, it will be with the goal of finding someone else to lure in, just like she was.

Chapter 61: Tentacles x Yaoyao x Klee

Notes:

Follow up, mind break and breeding

Chapter Text

Klee is extra excited to be able to play with Yaoyao, especially after being promised that this is a really fun game. Apparently, they can only play it if they go out far together, but Klee does not mind the adventure, as long as there is a game waiting for her at the end of it all. That is why she is so eager to tag along, but when they get to their destination, she is a little startled by the monster that waits for them.

“Don’t be afraid!” Yaoyao chirps. “Just go on and play!”

Klee does not have much choice in the matter, as a tentacle grabs hold of her and yanks her forward. In no time at all, she is stripped naked in front of Yaoyao, who watches on eagerly as Klee is subjected to the same delights that she was, that fateful day she found her lover and master. She has been completely warped by the monster, and soon, Klee will go through the same thing, until she has been changed, just the same way.

Already, she is starting to relax as she allows the monster to strip her naked, and once she has been properly fucked, she is never going to want to look back. From here on out, she is going to belong to this monster, the same way that Yaoyao does. Her moans soon fill the air, as the tentacles work inside of her, leaving her writhing in her pleasure, all of her worries fading away. She loves this feeling, and loves this monster, and understands now that this is the game Yaoyao promised she would love.

Yaoyao was absolutely right about that one.

Klee has never loved anything as much as she loves the feeling of being fucked senseless, tentacles pumping into her, leaving her tiny body shuddering in pure ecstasy. She suddenly understands why she is supposed to be here, and what she is supposed to do. Now, she is going to have lots of babies, and they will come from playing this game over and over again, letting the monster use her and make her feel good just like this.

And once she is set loose, she is going to do what Yaoyao did for her, and find someone else to teach this game to. With how much she loves it, she knows that it will only make sense for her other friends to love it too. Already, she can think of someone who would love this, but for right now, she does not mind being patient for that part, especially not when she gets to keep enjoying this the whole time that she waits. Next to her, Yaoyao is lifted off the ground in a cluster of tentacles as well, and gets to join in the fun.

Side by side, the girls are both fucked senseless, and both completely happy, brainwashed to believe, with absolute certainty, that this is where they are meant to be, and what they are meant to do.

Chapter 62: Tentacles x Yaoyao x Klee x Diona

Notes:

Follow up, more noncon, mindbreak, breeding

Chapter Text

Now that Klee and Yaoyao have been released again, it is about time the two of them find a new breeding slave for their monstrous master. They are both eager to be on the hunt, but this time, Klee has a good idea of who they should ask, leading Yaoyao to one of her friends. Diona is not in the mood to play right now, but with a bit of goading, Klee is able to bring her along, promising that they will all have a lot of fun together.

It all plays out just the same, with Diona falling for it, having no idea of what awaits her at the end of it all. She goes into this completely blind, but the closer she gets to the monster, the more uneasy she feels, repeatedly asking the other two girls if they can turn back. However, they keep guiding her forward, until it is completely too late for her.

There is a lot of struggling and screaming as the monster strips her down, and she fights with all she has to resist the brainwashing. She puts up more of a fight than Yaoyao or Klee ever did, but even that is not enough to save her, in the end. The monster is too powerful for her, and once she is being violated by the tentacles, fucked in every hole, including her mouth to keep her quiet, there is no way for her to resist the urge to succumb to this feeling completely.

It is time to make sure that she is good and knocked up as well, so that all three of these breeding slaves can get to work with popping out babies. She is filled over and over again with the thick seed, just the same as the other girls, and after her first load, she begins to falter, forgetting her reasons for fighting. Though it took a little bit longer, she is soon under its control as well, relaxing as she gives up the fight, no longer seeing any reason to keep trying to resist this.

Klee and Yaoyao are now able to join in the fun as well. They are both definitely pregnant by now, but there is no harm in making sure, and both just love being fucked by their master so much now. There is nothing in the world that they would rather do, the same as there is nowhere else that they would rather be. Diona can understand it now, falling just as deeply in love as they have, and she is eager to get knocked up for her new master, so that she can serve her purpose.

The girls are never going back home now, never leaving this place again unless their master needs them to. Beyond that, they are staying right here, where they can tend to their master, and be fucked senseless whenever they want it. Their lives have been completely forgotten, and even as others wonder where they have gone, they know everything they need is right here.

Chapter 63: Tentacles x Yaoyao x Klee x Diona x Paimon

Notes:

Follow up, more of the same

Chapter Text

Paimon searches high and low for the missing girls. One by one, they have all disappeared, with the most recent sighting of Klee being right before Diona disappeared, and the most recent sighting of Yaoyao being right before Klee disappeared, save for the brief moment when she emerged to talk to Diona. The fact of the matter is, something must be wrong, and that is why she is out looking for them.

Fortunately for her, she finds them rather easily. Unfortunately, she finds them with swollen, obviously pregnant stomachs, and a large, imposing creature standing guard over them. This calls for a rescue, but that is something that she is nowhere near equipped to handle, especially not when she sees that the girls are all eagerly letting this monster fuck them with its tentacles. She just wants to come in and get a closer look, while still staying out of sight, so that she can figure out what can even be done about this. She certainly does not expect to be noticed, to have the monster snatch her right out of the air, yanking her forward.

“Yay! A new playmate!” Klee cries, ecstatic. The other two girls seem pleased to see her as well, and Paimon knows that she needs to find a way out of here right away, or else something very bad is going to happen to her. Except…why would she want to leave? Now that she thinks about it, everything actually seems rather pleasant here, and as the tentacles caress her body, writhing underneath her clothing, and tearing it all from her body, she thinks she could really learn to love this,

By the time she is naked, tentacles pounding into her pussy, she is already completely gone, not even remembering why she came here in the first place. Surely, it must have been to submit to the monster like the other girls have. She is so jealous of how pregnant they already are, doing such a good job of serving their purpose, but soon enough, she hopes that she will be pregnant just like they are.

That is her purpose now, to be a breeding slave for her new master, and there is no part of her that wants to break away anymore. The tentacles holding her in place feel so comfortable and secure, and the tentacles fucking her give her everything that she could ever want. Paimon is in love now, and ready to give herself over in every way, ready to get knocked up and become the perfect slave to her new master.

The monster was not expecting to bring another girl into the fold, but Paimon presented herself so perfectly, and even if three slaves was already more than enough, a fourth is definitely welcome. She is brainwashed so easily that it is pathetic, and from here on out, she will be completely beholden to the monster that owns her, the monster that she sees as her master, and as the love of her life.

Chapter 64: Tentacles x Yaoyao x Klee x Diona x Paimon 2

Notes:

The grand conclusion to that series

Chapter Text

Life could not be more perfect for Yaoyao, Klee, Diona, Paimon, and their monstrous master. The first three slaves that it took on have already given birth to the strange creatures that result from this coupling, and Paimon is starting to show real signs of her pregnancy. She may be a little bit behind them, but she can at least be proud of how far she has come, and what she is going to do.

The girls are working to get pregnant again, of course. Just one birth for each of them is hardly enough to satisfy their master, and as breeding slaves, their only purpose from here on out is to keep getting pregnant and keep having babies, to get knocked up as many times as they possibly can, never taking a break. In the meantime, they get fucked even when they are already pregnant, and in their brainwashed state, they all believe that that is the ideal trade off, the perfect reward for the hard work that they have done.

Klee whimpers and moans as her pussy and her ass are fucked all at once, both holes used perfectly, so tight around the tentacles inside of them. She can’t wait to start growing another baby inside of her womb, and the mere thought of being able to get pregnant again turns her on so much that she can hardly handle it. Klee loves her new purpose in life just as much as she loves every rough thrust of the tentacles.

Yaoyao is completely wrapped up in them, bound so tight that she would never be able to move, even if she wanted to. Naturally, she does not want to move at all, because there is no place that she would rather be than right here, squirming and writhing beneath the tentacles, letting them penetrate any hole they want, letting herself get pumped full of seed again, in the hopes that she gets pregnant quickly, so that she get right back to work with making a baby for her master.

Diona is on all fours as a cluster of tentacles fucks her from behind, her voice coming out in loud and needy mewls. This is so much more important to her than the life that she left behind, a life that she can hardly remember by now, which just proves how unimportant it really was. Her head is left spinning as she is pushed closer and closer to her climax, right there on the edge and ready to lose herself in it completely.

And then there is Paimon, with tentacles in her mouth, fucking her throat so hard she can barely breathe, but she loves that feeling of helplessness so much. Her hands are up on either side of her, so that she can jerk off the tentacles that poke and prod at her cheeks, wanting to do whatever she can to please her master. The four of them are simply happy to be here, happy to live their lives in this perfect servitude.

Chapter 65: Xinyan x loli x shota

Notes:

Fucking, cunnilingus, peeing and pee drinking

Chapter Text

Xinyan takes good care of her fans, particularly the younger ones. Well, that makes sense, considering the fact that kids seem to be terrified of her most of the time, so whenever she can find someone so much younger that looks up to her, rather than fearing her, she can’t help but want to make a good impression, and keep them coming back for more. This little boy and little girl are no exception, and she has managed to figure out everything that they want from her, everything that they need to keep idolizing her like that.

The three of them can often be found together after her shows, with Xinyan showing them both the good time that they deserve. They are her favorite groupies, and she would do anything for them, just as long as it means that they never think she is scary, always looking to her with nothing but pure admiration in their eyes. Tonight, they are both using her at once, she is loving every second of that.

The boy is between her spread legs, thrusting his cock into her with ease. She has let this little boy fuck her a few times before, and by now, he is quite the expert at giving her everything that she needs, all while taking what he wants from her. His thrusts are perfectly timed to make sure that it feels good, but also careful, so that he does not lose himself to his pleasure too quickly. They have both learned an important lesson on timing, and how it can make all the difference when it comes to these experiences.

While he is fucking her with all that he has, the little girl is sitting on her face. She loves being eaten out by Xinyan, who is just perfect when it comes to getting her off. However, it has been a really long show, and she really should have taken a break before getting right into this, but the girl did not want to miss a second of Xinyan’s performance, and then, did not want to be late to all the fun, did not want to miss a second of the action. Now, all of that impatience is going to catch up to her, as she is pushed closer and closer to the edge.

The boy is the first to come, after lasting for as long as he possibly could, and he is left slumping over her, while the girl gets more frantic, trying to finish before it is too late. She rides Xinyan’s face, grinding down on her while the older girl eats her out, but in the end, it is all too much for her. When she comes, it is so hard that she is left shuddering, losing control of her bladder all at once, directly into the rock star’s mouth.

Xinyan does not mind this a bit though, no matter how embarrassed the girl is. In fact, she loves it, drinking it all down greedily, hoping that they can make that a regular part of this.

Chapter 66: Xinyan x Reader

Notes:

Burnplay

Chapter Text

You have a particular interest that Xinyan can help indulge you in, and you know that she is more than willing to indulge you in it. She is one of the only people you know who really could, and beyond that, she is the only person that you want to do anything like this with, considering the nature of your relationship. There is no one else in the world that you would rather turn to, and no one else that you would be able to trust like this, to ask to do something like this for you.

Watching her playing with fire turns you on in ways you have never been able to explain, so really, she is as much the source of the interest as she is the one you can ask for help. You want her to burn you, to let you feel that fire, but carefully, of course. Neither of you want things to end with you seriously hurt by any of this, so she will be cautious about it, not allowing herself to get carried away as she gives you what you want.

It starts with her on top of you, sinking down onto your cock so that she can ride you while she does all of this. You are so excited that you can barely contain yourself, and it takes all you have to keep your cool as your cock is buried inside of her. She is so tight around you, and it feels so good that you know you could always be satisfied with just this. This alone would be enough for you, but this time, you are getting a little bit more than that.

The slight fire she has, right at the tip of her finger, is so hot that you can feel it long before she touches you with it. The heat radiating off of it excites you even more, and so, you are left whimpering in anticipation, right up to the moment that she pushes it into your chest, the sudden burning sensation enough to make you cry out, your whole body overcome with the perfect mixture of pain and pleasure.

This is everything that you have ever craved, everything that you could have imagined and then some. Your head is left spinning long after she has pulled the flame back, and you are not sure how much of this you can handle, or how you even handled it to begin with. It is too much, and as she brings the flame down again, you lose all sense of time, all sense of self. You lose everything except that pain and that pleasure, mingling together perfectly to push you right up to the edge, to make you feel like you are seconds away from losing yourself, even though she has barely done anything yet.

She has barely done anything, and yet she has done everything, and that is why you are unable to resist in the end, coming hard for the feeling of flame biting at your skin.

Chapter 67: Xinyan x OMC

Notes:

Start of a mind control series, masturbation

Chapter Text

Xinyan is always eager to learn about music in whatever form that might take, so when she meets this mysterious bard, she wants to hear what he has to say. Though his style and her style are no doubt completely different, that does not mean she is not interested, especially when he says that he has a special song he would like to play just for her. Xinyan can’t turn a chance like that down, and is more than willing to hear him out.

But as soon as the music starts, she already feels really…strange. She can’t put her finger on what it is, and by the time she might have been able to figure it out, it is already too late. This is not just normal music, but rather, a song with the intent of brainwashing whoever listens to it, and converting them to sexual servitude. Xinyan has fallen right into his trap, and there is no way for her to break free now, because she is too far gone to even realize that there is anything wrong with her. As far as she is concerned, everything is absolutely perfect now, and all she wants to do is keep listening to h8is music until he is done, and then do whatever else he might want from her.

She is getting really turned on by all of this, and is left panting and squirming, desperate to do something to relieve her arousal, but she does not dare to just yet, not without permission from her new master. Thinking of him as her master just becomes natural to her, right off the bat, and that is the only thing that she can think of him as, especially once his song has come to an end, signifying her complete descent into pure submission.

“It seems like you’re getting pretty excited,” he comments, referring to the way she is squirming, unable to hold still. She nods, not bothering to hide.

“Yeah, I’m getting pretty fired up,” she replies.

“So, go on and take care of it. Let me watch you,” he orders, and that is all that she needs to hear. Xinyan wastes no time in getting her clothes out of the way, not at all embarrassed about doing this for a virtual stranger, because to her, he is not a stranger anymore. This is her master, and she is fine with him seeing her body. In fact, she wants to show off for him, and loves the way that he looks at her as she starts to touch herself, moaning indulgently for him.

It feels so good that she can hardly handle it. Touching herself has never felt this good before, but there is something about doing this command performance for her master that makes it all that much better, and she is completely lost in it all, so dazed that there is nothing else in the world she would rather do right now. He watches on, approving of her every action.

Chapter 68: Xinyan x OMC 2

Notes:

More mind control series, fucking time

Chapter Text

Now that she has been converted to servitude, there is nothing standing in Xinyan’s way. She wants to make sure that she keeps her master happy in any way possible, and is quick to practice everything that he wants from her, the two of them constantly working together to teach her how best to serve. Xinyan becomes quite the master of her own trade, the master of pleasing her master, and she is as proud as can be.

“I love hearing that voice of yours,” he often tells her, praising her musical ability as well as the way she moans for him, and she never holds anything back as a result, always willing to get as loud as he wants her to, letting her voice fill the room. That is what she is doing right now, as she starts to sink down onto his cock so that she can ride him. It feels so good, the way he starts to push into her, and she has already lost control of her moans, slipping out of her without warning.

Slowly, she is trying to gain control over her voice, all so that she will be able to sing for him while they are fucking, an accomplishment that she thinks she could be quite proud of. Until then, she is content to just do things like this, to make sure that she is never silent, screaming and moaning out for her master from start to finish, the whole time that he is fucking her, or that she is riding him.

Finally, he has completely filled her, and there is no more point in trying to hold back. Instead, she starts to ride him for all that he is worth, bouncing up and down on his cock, letting out those powerful, loud screams that he loves so much. She has always been loud, so it only makes sense that she is a loud lover, wild and unrestrained, and everything that her master could ever want.

Once he has let her have her fun like this, he is quick to take control for himself, grabbing tight to her hips as he starts slamming up into her, fucking her that much harder, all so that he can hear the way that she screams for him, voice breaking as she moans, “just like that! Fuck, just like that, it’s so good, master!”

Soon enough, she is completely incoherent, but he knows what she is trying to say, and that is all that he really needs. As long as he knows that she is moaning for her master, then he is satisfied with it, and he is more certain than ever that Xinyan was always the perfect person for this, for every bit of this. Soon, he wants to focus more on her self-control, to make teach her how to control her voice while he is fucking her, but for the meantime, she can enjoy herself like this, before the more serious rehearsal finally begins.

Chapter 69: Xinyan x OMC 3

Notes:

More mind control, public sex

Chapter Text

Xinyan has been getting her rehearsals in, just like she is supposed to, and now, not only can she control her voice well enough to sing while her master fucks her, but she can do a number of other things as well. Even playing her guitar is not so difficult a task, and she becomes quite good at rehearsing for shows while also letting her master have his way with her. Of course, all of this plays into what he really wants from her, and she is more than willing to let him have that.

What he wants is a chance to show everyone the fact that he owns her now, and give her a chance to flaunt just how loyal she is to her new master. The best place to start with that is with her fans, and that is why the truth about their relationship is going to revealed during her next concert. That is why she has had to practice so hard at this multi-tasking, and why she is proud of herself for the control that she has gained.

No one has any warning about what awaits them, all believing this will just be one of her typical shows. But when she comes out on onstage with a man no one has ever seen before, carrying a chair with him, that is not even the most shocking thing. The fact that she is completely naked, and behaving as if this is the most natural thing in the world is what really shocks her audience.

“Alright, everybody! I’m got a really special show for you all tonight! It’s my way of introducing you all to someone real special to me,” she announces. She and her master have practiced this over and over again, and as he sits down and frees his cock, she takes her place on his lap. Sinking down onto his cock, she moans out, the microphone picking up her noise of pleasure.

Normally, she makes as much use of the stage as she can during her shows, but in this case, she is going to be a little more stationary than usual. Even so, there is going to be plenty of movement in the form of her bouncing up and down on his lap while she plays her guitar, still belting out her songs. If her voice wavers a bit due to her pleasure, no one seems to notice or mind.

Shock soon turns to excitement, and before long, the crowd is going wild. The few that are repulsed by such a display take their leave, but for the most part, the crowd remains, eager to watch her get fucked senseless and still somehow manage to give them an amazing performance. And Xinyan is just blissfully happy to know that she has made this man happy, still so wrapped up in his control that her audience barely matters to her at all. For the whole of her concert, she never leaves her master’s lap.

Chapter 70: Xinyan x OMC 4

Notes:

More mind contrl and public sex

Chapter Text

The concert was, of course, an overwhelming success. Though it may have been a bit divisive with Xinyan’s normal fan base, the ones who loved it really loved it, and the word begins to spread about the changes in her…performances. So those who would not have considered coming to her shows before are now a lot more interested, because even if the music is not to their taste, the chance to see a girl like her getting fucked senseless and still managing to play her heart out is something they are not going to pass up.

And so, there are bigger and bigger crowds with every show that she puts on, and she sees more success than ever before. Of course, none of that matters to her nearly as much as her master, who’s baby she is now carrying. After everything that they have done, it only makes sense that she would end up pregnant, and those who come to their shows have watched her steadily growing, her stomach now bulging with her pregnancy.

Tonight’s show is sure to be another hit, with Xinyan coming out onstage nude, as has become the tradition, her master following her. Beyond these shows, no one really knows anything about him, with everything else remaining shrouded in mystery. He prefers it that way, and has everything that he needs just like this. Tonight, she was well prepared for it all before coming onstage, and this time, they are going to give the audience a slightly different show.

Everyone is used to watching him pound her pussy, but tonight, it is her ass that he is after, and as he takes his time, easing his cock inside of her, she lets out those moans that have served to make her that much more famous. For now, she sounds completely out of control, but once she starts singing, she will show just how controlled she really is. With each show, and their copious rehearsals, she has only gotten better from the start, and now her voice shows no signs of strain, no matter how hard he fucks her.

At least, not until she finally comes for him. At that point, she always loses herself, no matter where she is in the song, crying out pathetically, and taking her time to catch her breath. Amazingly, though, her guitar never stops, her hands always moving, and she is able to pick up wherever the music in, and continue singing from there. Her concerts have become a thing of legend as a result, but tonight, even with all those faces watching her, full of lust and envy and awe, she still does not care a bit about them.

Forever and always, Xinyan is only going to care about the master that she worships, the man who has complete control over her. She does these shows because he wants her to, and she practices hard to make him happy, and when she comes, screaming for the whole crowd to hear, it is only ever for him.

Chapter 71: Xinyan x OMC 5

Notes:

More mind control, pregnancy, mentioned incest

Chapter Text

Years go by, and Xinyan remains the loyal property of the bard who managed to take full control of her mind. She has given him two daughters by now, and is already pregnant again, hopefully ready to give him a third, to keep all of this going. He knows what he wants from her, as well as from their children, and she is still in such a state that she will agree to anything that he asks of her.

She is on her back right now, as he gets on top of her, pinning her wrists above her head to remind her of her place, of her helplessness. Xinyan never really needs a reminder of that, but it still feels good to her, having him take such control of her, and he will never grow tired of the power trip that he gets from this. Even after years, his lust for her has not slowed down, and his control over her has not slipped at all. For now and forever, he is her master, just as he always intended it.

As he thrusts into her, she lets out a sharp cry, her moans just as loud and needy as ever. She has had to slow down the performances, with the family to take care of, but he always gets his private shows, whenever he needs it, and does not mind getting to keep her all to himself. For the moment, he just fucks her like this, falling into a lazy rhythm as he thrusts into her, letting her enjoy it for a bit before he brings up what is on his mind.

“Our girls are growing more every day,” he says, and she lets out a soft moan, agreeing with him. “They both remind me of you, which has me thinking…if you’re so happy serving me, don’t you think they will be too?”

“Oh, yeah, for sure!” she agrees, without even needing to think about it.

“I think we should start working with them, and getting them ready for that,” he goes onto say, and his helpless slave moans out, getting closer to the edge, and without a care in the world, only concerned about his pleasure, and then her own, and nothing else beyond that. If involving their daughters will increase his pleasure, then she is more than willing to help train them, just like he trained her, so that they can serve their father as their master. In her eyes, there is no greater happiness.

“Good slut,” he praises her, and decides to reward her by continuing what they had already set out to do. For anyone else, it might not feel like much of a reward, but for her, it is the only thing that she could ever want, the most fitting reward for her position. She can’t wait to get her daughters involved in this, and fervently hopes that the third child growing inside of her is another daughter, who they can raise to serve him as well.

Chapter 72: Xinyan x Reader 2

Notes:

Footjobs

Chapter Text

At first, you are not sure exactly where things are going with Xinyan, but you can only hope for the best. When she invites you to a private, special concert, you try not to get your hopes up too high that that could have a second meaning, but you really, really hope that it does. She is everything that you could ever want, and the idea of being alone with her is already so perfect to you. The added chance that it might be more than just a concert is definitely more than you can resist.

And when she has you alone, there is no instrument in sight. She beckons you with a grin, saying, “I’m trying ou a new instrument today, if that’s alright. You’re taking part in this concert, not just the audience! I’m gonna see what kind of noises I can get you to make…”

You could not imagine a better outcome, and even if she is just going to tease you all the way through, even if she is just going to use you for her own satisfaction, you do not care. Xinyan is right in front of you, ready to use your body as her instrument, and that is all that you could ever ask for. Naturally, you strip down when she asks you to, and when she starts to take her clothes off, you can’t help but stare.

The rule is that you have to be still, and that you can’t try and touch her, or yourself, in any way. Beyond that, you are free to enjoy yourself, as she makes you lay back, and uses only her feet on you. If you get off on that, she does not mind at all, but you can’t do anything more, and you absolutely can’t hold back any noises from her.

As it turns out, she does not have to worry about that, because there is no way for you to hold back, not once she is stroking your cock with her feet, teasing it out and making you moan for her. You are rendered completely pathetic before her, absolutely falling apart at the slightest touch. She gets the show she wanted out of this, proving your body to be yet another instrument that she is able to master.

At the same time, she is able to take care of her own needs, relaxing as she starts to touch herself, hand between her legs, moaning right along with you while she touches herself. If your moans are supposed to be the instrumental, than her moans are the vocals, and the two of you make damn good music together, at least in your opinion. You find yourself falling further and further into this, head spinning as you indulge in such overwhelming pleasure, and Xinyan does not slow down until she has you crying out, coming hard for her and all over her feet.

Chapter 73: Xinyan x Reader 3

Notes:

fuck time

Chapter Text

“Alright, now just lay back like that,” Xinyan orders you, and you are completely willing to follow along with that order. After all, this has been nothing but pure bliss, having her boss you around and have her way with you. She has made the most of your time alone together, and you hope that this never ends, that you are always able to enjoy her just like this.

She has had a lot of fun making “music” with you, and now, she says that this is a crucial step in the process. You are on your back, and she pushes your legs back as she moves to get on top of you, finally ready to let you fuck her. Or maybe it is better to say that she is the one fucking you, since you know that you are not going to have a bit of control in it, and you do not mind that part at all. As far as you are concerned, there is nothing better than letting her take the lead, letting her use you as much as she wants to. When she has her way with you, you know that you are going to end up satisfied.

She is kneeling a bit in front of you as she gets onto you, between your legs, which she pushes back to the knees, and holds on for leverage. You can feel the tip of your cock teasing against her pussy now, and that feeling leaves you absolutely dizzy, desperate for her. The two of you had plenty of fun so far, but this is what you want most, and slowly, she gives it to you, letting your cock press into her and steadily fill her up.

Once you are completely buried within her, you feel as if you have completely lost the ability to think at all, only able to register how good she feels, so tight around you, everything you ever could have dreamed of. She rests like that for a moment, taking her time to get used to this feeling, before she starts to set the pace. Though she could tease this out for a while if she really wanted to, that is not really her style, and soon enough, she is riding you for all that you are worth, giving you far more than you can handle at once, overwhelming you so much that you will not be able to last long like this.

But when you try to protest, try to warn her of that, she simply brushes it off. “Aw, come on, don’t you know already? You’ve gotta finish inside of me, or else it’s not official! If you wanna join my band, the only way to make it official is by coming inside of me!”

That isn’t what you were expecting, but it sure as hell isn’t anything you’re going to complain about, and it does not seem like you would have much of a choice either way. She is unrelenting, all the way up until you do come, filling her with your seed.

Chapter 74: Xinyan x Reader 4

Notes:

more fuck time

Chapter Text

Though she enjoys the way the two of you have been doing things so far, Xinyan does have to actually practice music from time to time. Even if she much prefers playing you like an instrument, she has her actual career to think about, and when she finds it difficult to stop fucking you for even a moment, that just means that she has to find a way to do both at the same time. Needless to say, you do not mind that at all, and are more than willing to let her do whatever she wants while on top of you.

She has discovered she can play pretty easily when she is riding you, just as long as she is facing away, and that is how she keeps her practice up, even while the the two of you spend nearly every spare second going at it. You lay back while she straddles you, getting into position and sinking down onto your lap, making you moan out for her, never able to control your reactions. For a moment, she just basks in the feeling, bouncing on top of you and letting herself enjoy it all, but then, she knows that it is time to get serious.

You always at least try to be quiet while she does this, but that is never possible, and she does not seem to mind one way or another, usually able to drown out your moans when she really gets into things. Soon enough, she is not just riding you, but also strumming one of her songs, getting more and more into her practice. It is a wonder that she is even able to focus like this, but as far as you can tell, there is nothing in the world that can stop her from playing her music, and she would be able to focus through anything, if she really put her mind to it.

All you can do is lay back helplessly, overwhelmed by the feeling of her tight cunt, and even while she plays, she bounces on top of you in a maddening rhythm, and even though you are left moaning uncontrollably by all of this, she is still able to get the words to her song out, barely showing any sign of strain. She is truly dedicated to her craft, and that just makes you that much more dedicated to her in turn. You absolutely adore her, and everything that she does, and you are definitely not going to be able to last much longer at this right.

Crying out, you can barely even hear your own moans over her now, and she does not even seem to notice how close you are. Even once she sends you over the edge, she is still going to be practicing away like nothing happened, barely noticing you at all, and that is sexy in its own way, reminding you of just how amazing Xinyan really is. In a situation like that, all you can do is lay back and bask in it all.

Chapter 75: Xinyan x Reader 5

Notes:

Foot worship conclusion

Chapter Text

Day by day, the two of you continue to get closer. It is sometimes still hard to believe that she made your dreams come true by inviting you over for a private concert, only to decide to use you as her “instrument” and kick off the relationship that you had only ever fantasized about before. Xinyan always seemed almost untouchable, but now, the two of you have spent as much time together as possible, fucking every second that allowed it. The two of you are inseparable, and it is even more obvious now that she is pregnant with your child.

She has never made it a secret that she wants you to come inside of her, so it was only a matter of time. Now, she is pretty far along, and she still has as much of an appetite for you as ever before. Of course, you want her as much as ever, maybe even more now, and you are always willing to let her have at you, whenever she needs it. For the most part, this always ends with you on your back, and Xinyan on top of you, so that she can ride you to her heart’s content, but that is exactly what you prefer. In that regard, you two were definitely made for each other.

While you lay back, and while she rides you, she lounges back a bit, taking it easy and lifting her feet to push them closer to you, her message loud and clear. You have been giving her a lot more massages lately, tending lovingly to her feet as her pregnancy has left her more and more exhausted, but then, you have always loved worshiping her feet, and never needed an excuse to do it.

Either way, while she takes what she wants from you, you take your time to give her feet the attention they deserve, with plenty of kisses and the thorough massage that she needs. It can be difficult to keep your focus on this while she is riding you, making you moan for her as you lose yourself to your pleasure, but you still do your best, never wanting to let her down. She is the center of your world, and everything that she wants, you do your best to make sure that she gets.

When you get close, you know she still wants you to come inside of her. For one thing, she is already pregnant, so if there were ever any reason to be careful, it would be a little late for that by now. But for one, while getting pregnant was definitely a goal of hers, the main reason she always wants you to do it is because she loves the feeling of it, and whenever you finish inside of her, it is always enough to send her into her climax as well.

Chapter 76: Rosaria x Klee

Notes:

nipple sucking

Chapter Text

Klee has always been a big troublemaker, known all over for her antics. Rosaria knows better than to get too involved with her unless she wants to get in trouble as well, which does not really work for someone who wants to stay as out of sight as possible. However, she can’t deny just how cute Klee is, and that makes it hard for her to resist the little girl, particularly when she comes around, trying to get Rosaria’s attention.

She is not even sure why Klee has latched onto her in particular, but once she sets her sights on the older woman, she does not want to let go. And even though Rosaria would rather avoid the trouble, she finds that the trouble is just too cute to resist. Her relationship with Klee is anything but innocent, though; Klee has a habit of finding the most trouble she possibly can, so of course, she is not at all interested in just making friends with an older woman, and bringing her along to play kid games with her.

No, what she wants to “play” with Rosaria really should not even count as playing, but that is what Klee calls it. They play like Rosaria is “the mommy” and Klee is “the baby.” The fact that she misses her own mother is obvious, and Rosaria wants to tell her that she is not suited to serve as a replacement, but she just can’t bring herself to do it. Instead, she lets Klee have her way with her, and do whatever it is that she needs to do to feel like she is getting the attention she craves.

Usually, this means that neither of them have any clothes on, which is hardly appropriate for the relationship of a mother and daughter, but as long as she is able to keep Klee happy, then she is going to go along with it. Rosaria has no idea when she started caring so much about the happiness of one little girl, but when she lays back, with Klee laying on top of her, sucking at one of her nipples, she knows that this is not something that she will be able to convince herself to give up any time soon.

It is both relaxing and arousing, and Klee is becoming more skilled with her mouth, as Rosaria teaches her everything she needs to know about pleasing her. She squirms on top of her, sucking gently, and Rosaria moans softly in between murmured praises, telling Klee what a good girl she is being. This kind of role does not suit her at all, but still, she does her best to fill it. By now, this all feels too good for her to even consider giving up, and Klee needs her. Whether she wants to admit it or not, she can’t stand the idea of leaving Klee all alone.

Chapter 77: Aether x Lisa 2

Notes:

feeding and handjobs

Chapter Text

Aether is certain that Lisa has gone completely overboard with this, but he is not going to complain about that. She has told him over and over again how happy she is to be here, living with him, and all the thing that she wants to do to show her appreciation to him. He knew that she had something like this in mind, but when he actually sees the desserts that she has prepared for him, he is absolutely certain that she has gone overboard, and has no idea how he is supposed to eat this much.

For her, he is willing to try, but either way, it seems that she is not going to give him much of a choice.

“Here, try this one, sweetie,” she murmurs, holding a fork up to give him a bite of one of the cakes. Aether opens his mouth for her, and Lisa seems ecstatic, as she has with everything that he has tried. It seems like she is going to keep this up until she has at least made him sample everything, if not making him finish it all. Whether he can handle that or not, he is going to do it. He just can’t resist, not when she is praising him and fussing over him so much.

“Good, isn’t it?” she asks, her lips near his ear, and he can’t help shuddering in his excitement even as he nods for her. She nips at him and adds, “I can think of something that might make it even better for you, though. What do you think of that, sweetie?”

He could not speak even if he wanted to, but she knows the answer even without him saying anything to her. She reaches down to undo his pants, having already noticed the rather obvious bulge in them. Lisa soon has his cock in hand, and Aether can already hardly handle this, head spinning as he lets her do whatever she will with him. This whole experience is just a lot for him to take in, and he has needed her from the start.

Having Lisa spoil him like this is just too much. She is perfect in every imaginable way, and the fact that she wants to do all of this for him, that living here with him has made her so domestic, feels like a dream come true. To have Lisa feed him a plethora of desserts, all made just for him, while she strokes him off? That feels like a miracle, and something he never thought that he would have the chance to experience. But he is right here, and he knows that this is all real, all of it too vivid to be a dream, as she works him closer and closer to the edge.

Aether is not going to be able to handle this for long, and Lisa shows no sign of slowing down, wanting to make sure that he enjoys himself all the way to the end.

Chapter 78: Klee x Reader 4

Notes:

sex on the beach

Chapter Text

Klee has come to love the beach, and she is always excited to drag you along with her, since you love “playing” at the beach as much as she does. You have taught her a lot of fun games that can be played at the beach, and she is always eager to get you alone so that you will play another one with her. Despite her relative innocence, she has caught on quickly, and proven herself to be quite the little slut, always so horny for you that you can barely get any time by yourself.

And so, the two of you are finally playing at the beach, and after watching her run around and splash for a while, you are not at all surprised when she gets bored with that and comes bounding up to you, already in the process of stripping down before she has even completely reached you. Grinning, she starts tearing at your clothing once she is close enough, and soon, you are both completely naked so that you can give her what she wants.

Sitting down in the sand, you let her crawl onto your lap, and she straddles you, rubbing against your erection. You are not surprised by how wet she already is, since she tends to get very worked up for you every time she gets the thought in her mind. When she wants this, she always really wants it. With a happy sigh, she starts to sink down onto you, and that sigh quickly fades into an indulgent moan. You are moaning right along with her, always amazed by just how tight she is, never able to handle just how good it feels.

It takes you a moment to regain your composure, as Klee continues to sink down onto you, an absolute expert at taking you by now, not slowing down for even a second. It is pretty amazing, just how easy it has become for her, but you still need time to breathe, in order to make sure you do not completely lose control of yourself in the moment. She feels so good around you that it drives you absolutely wild, making it hard for you to calm down.

You manage, somehow, so that you are able to last a bit longer, letting Klee take the lead as she bounces on top of your cock, the pleasure absolutely dizzying and everything that you could ever want. You are so glad that you decided to get your hooks into this innocent little girl and turn her into the slut she is today, so glad that you have made her this desperate for your cock. She is absolutely addicted, and always knows just what to do, and just how to satisfy you. Her game will last a bit longer, as the two of you enjoy your day at the beach, and you are eager to keep letting her use you, content to take responsibility for the fire that you have lit inside of her.

Chapter 79: Klee x Qiqi

Notes:

scissoring

Chapter Text

Qiqi is not sure how she ends up involved with the little girl from Monstadt. They appear to be about the same age, so Klee latches onto her, not caring about her circumstances, and seeming to find her very interesting, despite Qiqi not being able to contribute much to a conversation. The two of them become close, even though Qiqi has never been good at this sort of thing, and Klee always has something going on, always some new and exciting game for them to play. Qiqi is not good with excitement either, but Klee always seems to think that she does everything just fine.

And so, the two of them play together a lot, with Klee introducing new concepts every time, getting more and more carried away with it. All Qiqi can do is try to keep up, and though she does not understand why most of their games involve them getting naked lately, she still goes along with them. There is something about being included that makes her happy, in a way she can’t explain.

It feels good, the things that Klee comes up with. Klee says that she thinks Qiqi feels good too, that it feels funny because she is so cold, but funny in a good way. Qiqi agrees, but for the opposite reason; Klee is so warm, and usually, she tends to stay away from warmth, but when it is Klee, she does not mind. That is why she does not mind the game they are playing together, where they have their clothes off and their legs all tangled up together, grinding their bodies together.

Klee has taught her all about the funny feelings that she gets when they play like this, and Qiqi has found a lot of ways to satisfy the ache between her legs, the one that Klee has caused over and over again. It is always best to do it with her friend, though, and she does not enjoy anything quite as much as she enjoys playing with Klee, just like this. The friction that she creates by grinding against her is enough to make her head spin, and she always has a hard time holding onto thoughts, but like this, it is absolutely impossible.

Klee never slows down for a moment, and the heat and the friction is just too much for Qiqi to bear. She is left moaning out, soft but uncontrolled, while Klee holds nothing back, screaming happily as she pushes herself closer to the edge. The sensation that they are able to create together is unlike anything that Qiqi has ever felt before, or at least, if she has felt it before, she does not remember. But even with her bad memory, she doubts that she could ever forget something as good as what Klee has taught her to do.

Klee tells her that it’s called coming. Qiqi thinks that is a weird way to describe it, but whatever the case, she loves it, overwhelmed by it every time.

Chapter 80: Jean x Klee x shota

Notes:

Klee brings a friend for a threesome with Jean

Chapter Text

Klee learns a lot from Jean lately, more than she ever thought that she would. And, like this, Jean is not nearly as scary as she used to be. Like this, it really feels like they are able to have a lot of fun together, especially when she lets Klee invite her friends along, so that they can all have fun together. Not to mention the fact that Klee learns so many fun games that she would not have had the chance to learn otherwise, meaning that she has more fun than ever before. She can take those games with her, and teach them to any friends that are not able to come play with her and Jean.

Today, she has brought a little boy from town that she has become good friends with. He loves these games, and this is not the first time that she has brought him here. Jean is on her back, letting the two of them play with her together. All three of them already have their clothes off, and Klee straddles her face with the boy finds his position between her legs.

Klee has learned a lot about her body and other people’s bodies, and she knows that what the boy is about to do is put his cock in Jean’s pussy. Jean likes it when that happens, and Klee likes what she gets to do, sitting on Jean’s face and letting the older woman lick at her pussy. It always feels so good that Klee can hardly stand it, and she spends a lot of her free time all hot and squirmy while she thinks about that game.

That means that it always feels amazing to finally get to play, and nothing feels better than having Jean’s tongue licking at her, driving her absolutely crazy with how good it feels. The first time, it felt so funny that she could not focus, barely able to understand the game itself, but now that she has experience, she can only think about how good it is, moaning out for Jean, hoping desperately that she never stops.

It feels really good when Jean moans, too. If the boy is doing a good job, then she moans a lot, and this boy has enough experience to know how to give her what she wants. As he thrusts into her, he makes Jean moan over and over again, and that makes it that much more fun for Klee as well. Jean has taught her everything about this, so she knows that it is a good thing for her body to give into these intense shudders, coming hard and screaming out, and at the same time, she thinks Jean must be coming as well, as the little boy gives her a few frantic thrusts.

Chapter 81: Aether x Lisa 3

Notes:

sequel to the feeding, now he eats her out

Chapter Text

Aether actually manages to finish every dessert that Lisa prepared for him, and by the end of it all, he is full and exhausted, as she has not slowed down with anything as they have gone. While feeding him, she continued to do whatever she could to get him off over and over again, and now, it finally seems like it might be over. Aether has never felt so good in all his life, making the exhaustion completely worth it, but he does not think that things should be over yet, not like Lisa has insisted they are.

She says that her cutie needs his rest, and while he agrees with that, there is one thing that he wants to do before he sleeps off all the food and orgasms. He wants to make sure that things are a bit more even, because, even though she has paid so much attention to him and his needs, Lisa has never asked for anything in return. Which is not only not like her at all, but it definitely is not something that Aether is okay with. No way is he going to just let her completely pass on any sort of pleasure, not when she has done so much for him.

And so, he looks up at her and says, “Are you sure that’s all we’ve got? I think I have room for one more dessert.”

There is a playful glint in her eyes, as if she knows exactly what he is getting at. “Is that right? Well, sadly, I don’t have anything else for you. You already cleaned all your plates, sweetie.”

“I can think of something else,” he replies, and soon enough, he is on his knees in front of her, having stripping her enough so that he can nestle his face between her thighs and get to work with eating her out. She knew that this was what he was after from the start, but still played coy with him, always loving to tease him. Perhaps she always knew that he would offer to do this, and that is why she never bothered worrying about herself. It would make sense, considering how well she knows him, and how easy it always is for her to completely play him.

He does not mind being in that position one bit, eager to belong to her in every way possible. As he works his tongue inside of her, delving deeper and making her moan out for him in pure ecstasy, he can only think of how lucky he is to be here, and how lucky he is to have someone like Lisa. No matter what, he is always going to be happy to be on his knees for her, and even when he can enjoy her taking care of him, he always prefers to be the one taking care of her, worshiping her like she deserves.

Chapter 82: Aether x Eula

Notes:

Riding fucking

Chapter Text

Aether has no idea how he is supposed to handle Eula. There are a lot of things about her that do not make sense to him, and no matter how close the two of them have become, she still manages to confuse him at every turn, treating him coldly even as she welcomes him into her life, treating him almost like a good friend, even though her words directly contradict that. She does not have a lot of people that she lets in like that, but then, there are also not a lot of people that would willingly sign themselves up for that.

That aside, there are things that confuse Aether more than others. Namely, if they are something a bit more than friends, because there are some things that she does that suggest that. Such as when she rides him like this, the two of them stripped down to nothing, preferring him to keep his hands on her ass to hold onto her while she bounces up and down on his cock.

She has been a lot more sexually forward with him lately, and even though he does not understand a bit of it, there is no way in hell that he would pass up a perfect opportunity like that, to have such fun with a woman like her. Especially not when he gets to grope at that perfect ass all the while, with Eula moaning out for him, her voice so divine and delicious when she is in the throes of her pleasure.

Aether finds it hard not to get carried away with all of this, forgetting everything beyond the pleasure that she gives him. She is in complete control of him in almost every way, and he certainly does not have any control over himself in the moment. He just feels so good, gazing up at her, eager to please her and even more eager to let her do what she will with him, certain that there is nowhere else in the world that he would rather be.

Of course, the more he loses himself in it, the harder it is to maintain what little control that he has over himself. Before he knows it, he is already at his limit, but he has been rendered completely speechless, unable to warn Eula, only moaning for her when he opens his mouth. And she shows no signs of slowing down or stopping, getting completely carried away herself, moaning out for him until she comes for him.

That is all he is able to take, completely powerless as he loses himself to his pleasure, coming inside of her. There is nothing he can do to stop it, and even once Eula has realized he is doing it, she is too overwhelmed to do much of anything. However, once she does start to come down from her bliss, she mumbles, “I will have my vengeance for this!”

That would almost make sense to him, if not for the way that she cuddles close to him, once she is beside him.

Chapter 83: Aether x Mona

Notes:

fuckin

Chapter Text

“This is just proper payment for all of the kindness that you have shown me,” Mona insists once again. It might be a lot easier to believe her if she were actually paying rent, or giving him some sort of thoughtful gift to make up for the fact that he has not made her pay rent and does not intend to, but that is not the case at all. In fact, it would be easier to believe her if she had any clothes on right now, but since she doesn’t, Aether has a feeling this has more to do with her than she is letting on.

But she claims that this is about repaying him, and he is not going to argue with that, not when her method of payment is something that he would never want to rebuff. Mona is very attractive, fun to be around, and easy to tease, and if she wants to pay him with her body, he is going to let her. He would never ask for something like that, but he isn’t stupid enough to decline it either.

And so, that is how he finds himself stripped down as well, getting on top of her, between her spread legs. She is incredibly wet, so much so that he can see the way she glistens, and when he presses the tip of his cock against her, he can feel it as well. He wonders just how badly she has been wanting this, to already be in such a state. That thought alone is exciting enough to make him shudder, and he does not want to keep her waiting any longer, slowly pushing into her with a soft groan.

She feels so good that he knows he is not going to be able to last long, right from the start. Mona is so wet, but still so tight around his cock, and just as soon as he is inside of her, she wraps her legs tight around him, as if trying to hold him in place, letting him know that she never wants him to stop. At this point, he has no intention of ever stopping, just as long as he is able to keep this up.

It is easy enough to fall into a hectic rhythm as he fucks her, making her moan out for him over and over again. He is right there with her, unable to keep quiet as he loses himself to his ecstasy, happier than he has ever been before. Mona has always been wonderful to him, attractive and fun to be around and so easy to tease, but he has no intention of teasing her right now. The only thing he can think of is what he can do to make sure that they can keep doing this.

If all he has to do is let her live with him, then that is already taken care of. He never had any intention of sending her packing, but as the two share in an orgasm, he knows that he never wants to let her go.

Chapter 84: Lumine x Klee

Notes:

piss drinking and face sitting

Chapter Text

Klee is so cute that Lumine just can’t keep her hands off of the girl. So adorable and so fun to play with, and, of course, so easy to convince to do just about anything, as long as she can spin it as being part of a super fun game. Klee gets excited at the prospect of any playtime, and that is how Lumine has been able to have so much fun with her. And now, she is completely hooked on not just playing with her, but also drinking the little girl’s piss, after an incident where playtime went on too long, and Klee did not want to stop for anything.

Now, that is considered a crucial part of this special game, the one where Klee sits on Lumine’s face and tries to stay as still as she possibly can. She always ends up failing when it comes to that, because Lumine knows just how to make her squirm, but as it turns out, Klee really does not mind losing that game at all, because she always has so much fun in the meantime. As long as she feels good, she really does not care all that much about the outcome, and she definitely has fun with all the new rules Lumine has set.

Right now, she is absolutely bursting to pee, just like she is supposed to be, when it comes time for the game to start. Lumine lays back so that Klee can straddle her face, and the poor girl just barely makes it before the floodgates open. Fortunately for her, Lumine is more than willing to drink up every drop as she sighs in relief, emptying her bladder.

Once she is empty, and once Lumine has swallowed it all down, that is the official signal for the game to start. That is when Klee tries to hold as still as possible, as Lumine begins working her tongue up, licking at the younger girl’s pussy. Klee has to try and resist how good it feels, and try and stop herself from squirming with delight, but she is never able to manage that for longer than a few seconds. Lumine is just too good with her tongue, and Klee is so sensitive now, having learned so much from her “big sis.”

“It’s good, it’s so good…Klee feels so good!” she cries out, unable to even keep quiet as she gives into her excitement. Soon enough, she is writhing on top of Lumine, squirming about as much as she did when she was still bursting to pee, but this time, it is all because of her pleasure. Klee never feels quite as good as she does when Lumine takes care of her, and even though she has lost their little game again, that means nothing to her, not when Lumine is pushing her closer to her orgasm.

Though she still does not know what that is, that doesn’t mean she can’t enjoy every second of it, always looking forward to that final burst of pleasure.

Chapter 85: Aether x Xiangling

Notes:

thigh-fucking

Chapter Text

As long as Xiangling is able to focus on what she is doing well enough, as long as he does not jostle her and she doe snot need to move, or do anything specific to him, then Aether has free reign to do whatever he wants to her. That is the agreement that they come to, when it comes to all the time that she spends cooking; he can do whatever he wants to her, within those parameters, to keep himself entertained while he waits, and then, once she has finished preparing her latest creation, he has to be the first person to taste test it.

All that sounds perfectly good to him, especially when it means that he gets at least some of her body all to himself. Right now, his area of choice is her legs, or, more specifically, her thighs. With the shorts that she wears, he always gets a good view of her legs, and they always tempt him quite a bit, making him eager to get his hands on them. When she has to stand in front of her pot, focused entirely on whatever it is she is cooking this time, she can keep her legs together for him, making it easy for him to do what he wants to her.

This is the ideal situation, at least when it comes to being able to pass the time while he waits for her. He gets her thighs to use however he wants, and he could not be happier. With his cock nestled between those two perfect thighs, Aether is able to start working himself forward, slowly at first, letting himself really indulge in the pleasure of it all. It is a lot less precise that using his own hand to jack off, but the fact that he is using her at all makes it so much better already. Xiangling is so warm to the touch, and her thighs are so firm, yet still soft in all the right ways.

Aether soon begins to lose himself in it, pushing harder and faster, picking up speed with each thrust, while Xiangling continues to ignore him in favor of her cooking. As long as he does not jostle her too much, she is not going to be distracted at all, and he really admires her ability to focus, even while he is using her to get off, moaning pathetically as he loses himself that much more to it. He is not going to last much longer now, getting closer by the second, and just before he completely loses control, Aether is quick to pull back, not wanting to do anything that might interfere with her cooking.

Standing right behind her, cock in hand, he comes all over the back of those perfect thighs, just as she looks over her shoulder, grinning. “All done!” she calls out. “I hope you’re excited to try it!”

Chapter 86: Sayu x Reader

Notes:

fuckies

Chapter Text

Sayu has stealth like no other, and that is why it is easy for you and the little girl to get away from everyone else, to be able to do whatever you want without a care in the world. There is no chance of getting caught with all the hiding places that she knows about, just as long as the two of you are also able to keep quiet. When you are able to get away with her like this, it is absolutely amazing, everything that you could ever want.

You help her undress completely, and she does the same for you. Being completely nude like this adds to the risk, but that just shows how confident she is about things, certain that neither of you are going to get caught in this compromising position, no matter what happens. You can afford to be stripped down, because you will have no need to quickly cover yourself up at any point.

You can also take your time getting her ready for you, loving and tender as you finger her, and make sure that she gets wet for you, squirming and so desperately horny for you. She needs you now, and you need her as well, aching for her; the only challenge now is to make sure that the two of you are actually able to stay quiet, rather than getting so lost in your shared passion that you are unable to hold back the noises you want to make.

Pulling her on top of you, she straddles your cock. You let Sayu take the lead as she begins to slowly sink down onto you. It feels so good that it is hard not to moan out for her, but you know exactly what to do, to make sure that you stay quiet, and to keep her quiet as well. Leaning up, your press your lips to hers, capturing her in a kiss, one that is certain to muffle any moans that might escape.

She is quick to give into your kiss, returning it with equal passion, and so, the two of you are caught up in it, both moaning happily, both loving every second of this. She is normally rather quiet, but when she is fucking you like this, she struggles to keep her moans in the same way that you do. Fortunately, kissing you like this is all she needs, and you are both able to keep quiet, both able to keep from alerting anyone else to what you are doing. Completely hidden away, your little ninja continues to ride you, showing how skilled she is in such matters.

It has amazed you from the start, how a young girl like her can take you so well, but by now, you know that she is an expert at being fucked. Kissing her harder, you do what you can to muffle your moan as the two of you come together, both lost in bliss. No doubt about it, she is absolutely perfect.

Chapter 87: Beidou x Kazuha

Notes:

omorashi

Chapter Text

Kazuha winces and tries to ignore the throbbing in his bladder. This could not have come at a worse time, but then, what else was he expecting? It is not as if everything that he had to drink would just disappear. He should have known from the start that, if he was not careful, he would end up in a situation just like this. However, in the moment, he was just pleased that Beidou was actually going to let him drink with her, and so, he did not bother to worry himself with any of the details.

Now, he is really starting to regret that, or at least regretting just how much he let himself drink. He wonders how she is so calm, but maybe it is not effecting her like it is him. He has always had a small bladder, and usually, he remembers to be more cautious, but like an idiot, he didn’t consider it now. And even though he isn’t exactly trapped in this situation, he doesn’t want to excuse himself while they are still talking, doesn’t want to be met with teasing, even though he knows, rationally, that it is unlikely that she will tease him just for having to relieve himself.

But there comes a point when he simply can’t take it anymore, bladder aching so much that he knows he is not going to be able to hold it much longer. He has to do something now, before he loses control, and he is quick to stand up, catching Beidou’s attention. She has this amused smirk on her face, like she already knows what is going to happen, like she has been able to tell that he was struggling with this all along.

There is nothing he can do to stop it now, just a little bit too late to even take a step. Right in front of her, he loses control with a sharp cry and a whimper, and Beidou gets a good view of him as he begins to piss himself. Kazuha remains frozen for a moment, not sure what to do about this, not sure what can even be done in a situation like this, as his bladder continues to empty, soaking his clothing and creating a puddle at his feet.

“You poor thing,” Beidou suddenly says, breaking the silence. Her tone is equal parts teasing and comforting, and he isn’t sure how he is supposed to take it. “You know you could have let me know that it was bothering you, right?”

“I…” he starts, but can think of nothing to say. She shakes her head, rising and approaching him. Though he wants to flinch away, he finds himself leaning into her once she comes to embrace him. Whatever her comfort may mean, he is going to accept it for now.

“You can only get away with that because you’re so cute, you know?” she asks, and he absolutely has no idea how he is supposed to take a remark like that.

Chapter 88: Aether x Beidou

Notes:

boobie times

Chapter Text

“You’re just so easy,” Beidou teases him, and though he would protest, he finds that he can’t bring himself to do so. For one thing, she is not wrong, not in the slightest, and arguing with that would be foolish on his part, because she would be able to easily prove him wrong, if she really wanted to. For another thing, he likes it when she teases him, and if he protests too hard, she might get the wrong idea and think that he does not want her to tease him, and that would take away some of the fun as well.

Most importantly, though, there is the fact that he is really in no position to speak right now. She is teasing him so perfectly, making it impossible for him to so much as protest what she says, and that alone is proof of just how easy he is. If she can fluster him beyond words with something as simple as this, when she barely even has to expend any effort, then it is obvious that he is easy, that she has such a strong hold on him, able to do whatever she wants to him, and make him fall to pieces every time.

Aether would never be able to argue with something as true as that, even if he could speak right now. But he can’t; all he can do is moan as she works her chest up and down, making him shudder in his ecstasy. It is such a snug fit in her cleavage, and the way her breasts move along his cock creates the perfect friction, driving him wild with his pleasure.

She leans over his lap, keeping his cock nestled between her boobs while she uses them to get him off. For her, this is effortless, and for Aether, it is almost more than he can handle, proving that he is every bit the pathetic boy that she insists he is. She never means anything cruel by it, simply stating a fact as she teases him, making sure that he knows his place, making sure that he knows just how damn easy he is for her to take care of. Of course, she does not mind that at all, because she knows he is going to make her feel amazing in return, so if he is easy for her to handle, then that just makes this even more beneficial.

“I’m…I…” he whimpers, unable to even put it to words, and she smirks, already knowing what he is trying to say, knowing just how close he is. Of course she does; he is so damn easy that she can get him off without even really trying, like he is all but begging her to finish him off with the slightest touch. This time is no different, and so, she is able to bring him to climax, not even minding the part where she takes his load all over her face, while he whimpers for her.

Chapter 89: Sayu x shota

Notes:

somno facefucking except she is awake

Chapter Text

Sayu knows that this little boy is less likely to make a genuine move on her, and a lot more likely to get sneaky with her, and see what he can do when he thinks that she is not going to notice what is going on. That is why she wants to lure him into this, to see just how far he is going to take things. And he will believe that she is genuinely asleep, because she sleeps so much, hoping desperately to grow just a little bit more, so she does not appear quite so young anymore.

Whatever the case, he is definitely young and definitely younger than her, and she wants him so badly, wanting to lure him into using her body however he chooses. Being such a deep sleeper, all she has to do is pretend like she has fallen asleep out in the open, making herself appear vulnerable. It is not long before he happens upon her, and not long before he decides to do something about that fact.

At first, he just tests to make sure that she does not wake up when he shakes and jostles her. Sayu keeps her eyes firmly closed, doing her best not to show any reaction, while pretending to sleep with her mouth hanging open. The boy will no doubt notice this, and that gives him a few options of what he is going to do to her.

In the end, he chooses to use her mouth this time. With her lips already parted for him, he is able to push his cock into her mouth, and Sayu does her best not to react to this. She wants this boy to feel like he is really getting away with something right now, like he is able to do whatever he wants to her, without any worries of anything happening to him. Like this, she wants to be used without regret, something that he would never dare do to her while she was awake, not knowing just how badly that she wants it.

Pretending to be asleep is exciting in its own way, making her enjoy what she does even more. It shows just how depraved he is, as he finally begins to thrust into her mouth, finally begins to fuck her face. He has never made a move on her before, but now that he thinks she is completely out and impossible to wake up, this is what he does to her. She is so turned on that she can hardly stand it, head spinning with her ecstasy, body tingling with how bad she wants more, but she can’t beg for it, because she has to let him keep using her, just like this. It feels so good to have him jerk his hips forward, fucking her face with reckless abandon, that she has to fight to keep her eyes closed, and to keep from moaning.

In the end, he comes right down her throat without even considering the consequences. Sayu absolutely loves it.

Chapter 90: Barbara x Jean 2

Notes:

trans Barbara, breeding

Chapter Text

Getting her big sister alone in the church is like a dream come true for Barbara. The two of them are both so busy that they often do not have a lot of time together, and so, it is hard to make something like this work. Even so, now that the sisters are finally as close as they both want to be, neither wants to miss the chance to be close, to be able to indulge in one another, so when one of them has free time, she always goes to find the other, so that they can be close for a little while.

Jean is free for once, so she is in the church with Barbara, who knows of plenty of secluded places for the two of them to do something like this. Once she has her big sister alone, she is able to remove her pants, bending her over so that they can get started. Jean wants to have her little sister’s baby, one of the few people who knows the truth about the popular idol of the church, and loving her all the more for it. Barbara is just so happy to have Jean who loves her, and wants more than anything to get her pregnant, just like she knows Jean wants.

And so, she will be doing what she can to knock her up, taking advantage of the little bit of time that they have alone together. Freeing her cock, she presses the tip against her sister’s pussy, ready to enter her. Jean looks back at her, a needy expression on her face, and Barbara just can’t help herself right now. She needs this so badly, loving the fact that, for once, she gets to be the one taking care of Jean, that she is the only person Jean goes to pieces for like this.

Slowly, she eases her way inside of her, filling her big sister up with her cock. It always feels so good, to be able to feel how tight she is; they have been doing this for so long, in secret, but it will not be able to stay a secret, once Jean is pregnant with her child. They will face everything at that point, exposing all of their secrets, no matter what response they are met with. The two are just too in love to fight it anymore.

For now, though, Barbara just gets to enjoy how tight her sister is, and the way Jean moans out for her as she begins thrusting into her more and more, fucking her harder and faster, making her cry out so perfectly pathetically, until neither of them are able to hold back anymore. Once she feels like she is not able to wait it out, she does what she can to restrain herself until she feels her big sister coming. Only then does Barbara give into it, letting loose so that she can come inside of Jean, hoping that she has bred her this time.

Chapter 91: Qiqi x Reader 3

Notes:

diccsucc

Chapter Text

Qiqi knows what she wants from you, even if she does not quite understand what it is that she is going to end up with. Maybe you should feel a little worse about tricking an innocent little girl like her, but instead, you can’t help but be excited. The zombie would do anything to get her special milk, and that means that she would do anything for the person who is offering it to her.

You do not actually know how to give her what it is that she wants, but like this, you can get what you want, and feign confusion if she does not like what she ends up with. Either way, she is willing to go along with it, so gullible that she is just too easy to take advantage of. You have her get down on her knees so that you can press the tip of your cock to her cold lips, while she looks up at you with that typical empty expression on her face. You find that look to be so adorable, making her that much more desirable than the typical little girl.

As you push your cock past her lips, she seems completely receptive to all of this, so eager to follow the steps you have already informed her of. Qiqi is nice and obedient, seeing this act as payment for the special milk that you are going to give her once she has met the conditions. Already, you know it is not going to take you long.

But you do not even want to be patient for her, not even for a second. While you could take your time, teaching her how to properly suck you off, you know that you would much rather just get your pleasure while giving her the “milk” she craves, and so, you clamp your hand down on the back of her head, so that you can give it to her harder and faster, really taking what you want from her, not wasting a single second in it.

Qiqi can hardly keep up as you fuck her face, but she still goes along with it, not seeming at all bothered, despite the way she is clearly struggling with your cock down her throat. You are so close now that you know you will not be able to hold back, and so, you thrust harder and faster, until you are right there on the edge of giving her exactly what she wants.

Finally, you give into your orgasm, thrusting hard and hilting yourself in her mouth as you come. Qiqi is quick to drink it all down, not questioning it for even a moment, swallowing it all until you are done. But as you pull out of her mouth, she looks up at you and says, “That was…different. But I do…like it.”

“That’s a good girl,” you say, giving her a pat on the head. “You can have my milk whenever you want it, you know.”

Chapter 92: Diona x Reader 3

Notes:

breeding and petplay

Chapter Text

Diona acts as if she is annoyed by the way you treat her as your little kitten sometimes, but the truth of the matter is, it was her idea to begin with. You are just going along with what you know she wants, and then letting her pretend to be offended by it in order to hide her own embarrassment at how much she enjoys it. Whatever the case, while you take care of her as your kitten, there is another kink of hers that she is looking for you to satisfy today: she wants you to breed her, and you are definitely going to do what you can to give her what she wants.

Getting the little girl bent over in front of you, completely naked for you, you are able to press the tip of your cock up against her. You are not even sure if she is old enough yet for you to breed her, but that does not seem to matter to her, just as long as the kink itself is able to be satisfied. Just as long as she is able to feel good from all of this, while you fuck her hard and come inside of her, promising to knock her up, then she will be content, all the way up until the day you are actually able to get her pregnant. Until then, she will be able to enjoy this part.

“That’s my good kitty,” you murmur to her, just before thrusting into her. She makes an indignant noise that is quick to fade into a moan, as she finds it impossible to pretend that she is not into that right now. All of this is too good for her to even try to ignore, and so, she just has to give into it, moaning out and mewling for you as you take your time filling her up, making her feel absolutely amazing in the process.

“Good girl,” you praise her again, once you are completely buried inside of her. You reach to scratch her behind her ears, loving the way she seems to go to pieces from such a simple touch. She really is a good girl, so good that she makes your cock ache for her, and so, it is impossible for you to take this slow.

Soon enough, you are pounding into her, giving it to her with all that you have, doing all that you can to make her scream out for you even more. She is on the edge very quickly, and as you murmur your praises to her, barely coherent as you remind her what a good kitty she is, there is nothing that she can do to hold back from it. Diona is soon coming for you, and the sensation of her shuddering orgasm is more than you can take. You join her, coming inside of her, making her feel as though you are breeding her, just like she wants.

Chapter 93: Aether x Ayaka x Thoma

Notes:

threesome

Chapter Text

The three of them make for a rather interesting group, but as Aether has found his way into their lives, neither Ayaka nor Thoma want to let him go. They both adore him, so much more than they ever thought possible, and he is every bit as important to them as they are to each other, even though he has not known them for nearly as long. And now, the three of them get to have their fun together, with Ayaka in the middle, though the attention is going to spread just a bit more evenly than that. Even if she gets to enjoy the bulk of it, the boys are still going to show their love for each other as well.

Aether is the one in front of her, hands wrapped around her waist as he pushes his cock into her tight pussy, making her moan out for him. He loves just how tight she feels around him, and knows that her ass is every bit as tight for Thoma, who pushes into her with those same low moans. The two of them are both in absolute heaven, being able to be buried inside of her like this, able to completely lose themselves in the bliss that they feel. Ayaka is perfect in every way, and they are both lucky to have her.

At the same time, she considers herself lucky to be able to be fucked from both sides like this, her boys doing their best to take good care of her. Her moans come out louder and less restrained, the more she loses herself in it, but that is nothing compared to the way that she starts to fall apart when Thoma reaches around her to start groping at her breasts, fondling them and playing with her nipples. She is left with such pleasure that she can hardly take it, voice coming out in gasps as she loses even the ability to moan properly.

And all the while, Aether leans over her shoulder, so that he can press his lips to Thoma’s, the two of them sharing in a passionate kiss that never seems to end. All three of them are completely wrapped up in one another, completely and totally in love, with Aether so happy he was able to meet them, and the two of them so happy that they were able to find someone else that they could bring into their lives, that they could become this close with.

Ayaka can’t take much more of this, having Aether and Thoma fucking her so perfectly, and the two of them can’t handle just how tight she is, or just how passionate the kiss they share is. It is hard to say which of the three of them comes first, but once one of them has given in, it is not long before the other two have as well, until it seems like they are all three coming together, sharing in that same bliss simultaneously.

Chapter 94: Aether x Yanfei

Notes:

fuckin

Chapter Text

“My next client could be here any minute,” Yanfei warns him.

“So do you think we should stop?” Aether asks her.

“No, obviously not! I was just letting you know that we’re going to have to do this fast!” she replies, a grin on her face. Really, he should not be surprised by this, considering who he is dealing with here. If this is what she wants, then he is more than willing to go along with it.

He just has her shorts pulled down and his own cock freed, so that they can do this as quickly as possible, so that they can both be left satisfied before her client actually arrives. She was the one to make a move on him, teasing him so much that he really needs this, but that just proves how badly she must have been needing it in the first place, just to want to tease him to that point.

Whatever the case, he knows that he can’t leave her waiting any longer, reaching a hand under her shirt to start playing with one of her nipples while pushing her back on her desk, legs spread and ready for him to get down to business. Pressing his cock against her, listening to her moans as he toys with her chest, Aether has never wanted anything as badly as he wants Yanfei in this moment.

As he thrusts into her, she cries out in ecstasy, and he really hopes that they are able to wrap this up before her client arrives. Even if they are able to clean themselves up quickly and pretend nothing happened, her moans would be a dead giveaway to anyone who got close enough to the door. Either way, Aether is not going to stop himself, not when he knows she wants this, and not when he wants it every bit as badly. Whatever happens is going to happen, and he can just accept that now.

While he loses himself in his thrusts, he does what he can to keep teasing at her nipples as well, knowing just how sensitive she can be. Not only does that increase her pleasure, but it does so in a way that will surely get her off quicker, making sure that they finish before it is too late. He has no doubt that he will finish quickly enough, already getting close from how hard and fast he is fucking her.

Closer and closer, he keeps pushing himself, holding back only because he wants to make sure that he gets Yanfei there first. It is fortunate that he does not have that long of a wait, before she is finally crying out for him with pure bliss, moaning out his name, so loud that they would not be able to get away with it if they were overheard. But he does not care about that, as he loses himself to his own orgasm, moaning for her as well, not holding anything back for the moment.

Chapter 95: Aether x Rosaria

Notes:

handjob and shotgun

Chapter Text

Rosaria is as relaxed as can be right now, not seeming to care one way or the other, in a sharp contrast to Aether, who is just barely keeping it together, his head spinning as he tries to resist succumbing to the pleasure too soon. He is not sure if she would mock him for that or not, and not sure if he would enjoy that or not. Honestly, he probably would, but it is still better to at least try to hold out, to at least try to show some restraint as she works her hand up and down his cock, driving him absolutely wild with his pleasure.

And all the while, she is relaxed and distant, as if barely aware of what she is doing to him at all. With her other hand, she brings her cigarette to her lips, smoking as she jerks him off, and all he can think about is just how damn cool she always is. To this day, he has no idea what he did to deserve someone like Rosaria, but there is no way in hell he is going to start questioning something like that now, when she is so willing to do this for him.

Even so, she seems completely removed from what she does, and in his eyes, that just makes her even cooler. He whimpers, finding it harder to resist just how good her touch feels, and how thrilling it is that she looks so distracted and detached from the situation. Every time she blows smoke into the air, he can’t stop thinking about how much he adores her, about how cool she is and how lucky he is that she even considers him worth her time. He is getting so close now that he is not sure if he will be able to hold back much longer, and even less sure if Rosaria will actually notice that he has finished.

Her movements are so methodical it would not surprise him if she forgot she was even doing this, just lost in the repetitive motion, no longer even aware that he is still there. But he is not going to be able to hold back now, whether she notices or not, pushed to the edge and quickly losing control. However, Rosaria must be paying attention to what is going on, because just when he is at the edge, moaning out as he loses it, she takes a drag on her cigarette and, rather than blowing the smoke back out, holds it in her mouth as she turns to him.

His mouth is wide open with his moan as he comes, so it is easy for her to pull him into a kiss, blowing her smoke into his waiting mouth, leaving him that much dizzier from all of this, barely even aware of what is going on. While his head spins in his ecstasy and confusion, the only clear thought that he has is that Rosaria is way too cool for him.

Chapter 96: Aether x Ganyu x Yanfei

Notes:

threesome

Chapter Text

The two of them are going to do everything that they can to make Ganyu feel absolutely amazing, since she so rarely takes time for herself. She never takes time to relax, but now that Aether and Yanfei are making her relax, they are determined to make the most of that time, until she is absolutely losing herself to her pleasure. Together, they will be able to overwhelm her with it all, so much so that she can think of nothing else, that she has no choice but to relax for the two of them.

In between them, Ganyu is more than happy to be helpless before them. Though normally she does prefer to overwork herself, when it comes to the relationship she has forged with both Aether and Yanfei, she does not feel quite as guilty about shirking her duties, and actually taking some time to herself. Like this, she really can put her mind at ease for a while, letting Aether thrust into her from behind, while Yanfei stands in front of her, simply embracing her for now.

This is so that they can both hear the way she moans out, as Aether fills her with his cock. Only once he has completely fit himself inside of her does Yanfei pull her into a kiss, pleased to feel Ganyu moaning into her mouth. She is already relaxed between the two of them, and things are only just getting started.

Aether starts to thrust into her properly now, searching for the right pace. While he does this, leaving Ganyu at his mercy, Yanfei moves her hands so that she can start groping at Ganyu’s breasts, before drawing her fingers forward and pinching at her nipples. They both know just how to pleasure her, making it so that she can’t think at all, melting beneath their combined efforts.

With Aether fucking her just right, and Yanfei kissing her deeply and stimulating her nipples, it is all too much for her to handle without getting completely overwhelmed. She moans into the kiss, barely able to breathe at this point, body going completely weak as she is forced to depend on the two of them to support her. Fortunately, neither is going to let her down, even as they continue to focus on overwhelming her, on making her absolutely fall apart for them.

It is no surprise that it does not take her very long to come from their combined efforts, going completely limp in their arms as she shudders with her orgasm. Aether is right there with her, giving in as well and hilting himself within her as he comes, the two of them lost in their bliss, with Yanfei continuing her efforts to the end. She does not mind a bit of patience, because she knows, in the interest of fairness, that as soon as the two of them are recovered and able to think clearly again, she is going to get her own turn to relish their attention and relax.

Chapter 97: Aether x Hu Tao

Notes:

fuggin

Chapter Text

“Here, just lay back and let me get on top of you,” Hu Tao says, now that the two of them are completely naked. Aether is more than willing to let her take control of this, just as he does with everything, finding that, though she can be hard to keep up with, it is almost always easier to simply let her get her way. And, like this, he really does not mind letting her take the lead, because he will likely be much too overwhelmed to do much of anything else.

Once she is straddling him, he pretty much knows that is true. She takes her time teasing it out, rubbing against the tip of his cock until he is whimpering for her, before she even considers sinking down onto him. Even then, she takes her time as she lets him fill her, making him whimper even more, feeling like he might completely lose his mind from this, but of course that is her intention. She loves to tease him in every imaginable way, so of course this would not be any different.

Once she has settled on top of him, she grins down at him, watching the way he pants and moans for her, losing himself more and more by the moment, before she starts to bounce on top of him. Yes, there is no doubt in his mind that Hu Tao was meant to take the lead in this, while he remains helpless, simply gazing up at her. However, as she rides him, driving him so wild that he can barely think, an idea still occurs to him, something that he can do to drive her a little wild as well.

Looking up at her like this, he has a perfect view of her chest, of her perfect, small breasts, and he knows just how sensitive that she is. And so, he reaches up so that he can touch her, and Hu Tao does nothing to stop him, more than willing to let him toy with her nipples while she is riding him. Aether can barely focus, but he manages just enough to be able to pinch and play with her, just the way he knows that she likes.

And, just as he expects, she starts to lose herself in it, whimpering for him, struggling to maintain that same control. She is not one to completely fall apart for anything, but Aether knows a few of her weaknesses, and at least knows how to even the playing field for a little while, to make sure that he is doing as much for her as she is for him. Together, the two of them ride out their pleasure, until neither can control themselves anymore, completely going to pieces as they share in a simultaneous orgasm, or at least close enough that it is impossible to tell who reaches their climax first.

Whatever the case, they are there together, both having teased each other to this point, and neither would have it any other way.

Chapter 98: Aether x Diona

Notes:

fuckin

Chapter Text

Being honest about her feelings does not come easy for Diona, or at least that is how it seems to Aether, who has been spending a lot more time with the little girl lately. She acts as if she does not want him around most of the time, yet she never wants him to leave either, showing that, truthfully, she wants to spend as much time with him as she possibly can. It is adorable, and it becomes easier to tell that her feelings for him go a lot further than simple admiration.

She has an obvious crush on him, once he figures out how to properly read her, and when he figures that one out, he doesn’t want to just leave it at that. No matter how much she wants to pretend that she does not want this, there is nothing she can do to hold back once she has been given the chance to take what she wants, and though she will never admit how much she loves being close to him like this, there are definitely times when it is way too easy to tell.

She is so small that it is hard for her to take his cock, yet she still insists on being on top- all things she would not go through with, if she were not every bit as infatuated with him as he already assumes. He is almost too big for her to take, but even that is not something she will admit, not wanting him to get too full of himself, or worse, try and insist that she stop, that she is not ready for him.

Aether is not going to complain about something like this, not when she is so perfectly tight around him that it is absolutely dizzying, better than anything he could have ever imagined. He absolutely adores Diona, no matter how shy she will continue to be about her true feelings for him. Having her on top of him, buried inside of her perfect pussy, is really all he could ever ask for, letting her take full control as she is struggles to handle him, taking her time to get used to him, and taking her time to start finding the rhythm that works best for her.

Slowly, she starts to get used to it, and slowly she is able to handle it, and all the while, Aether is left to his own bliss, so dazed that he can barely take this at all. It may be difficult for her, but she is never going to back down, just the same as she is never going to admit just how much she likes it, and that is just fine by him. Just as long as he gets to be close to Diona like this, Aether really does not mind anything at all.

Besides, there is no denying just how much she loves it once she reaches the edge, giving into her bliss with a sharp mewl, Aether not far behind her.

Chapter 99: Aether x Klee

Notes:

diccsucc

Chapter Text

Klee is so insistent that the two of them play together, and Aether never wants to turn her down. She is so damn cute that she is impossible to resist, so much so that it makes him think maybe he should resist her, before his thoughts get out of control, but as long as she is begging for his attention, there is nothing he can do about that. He just wants to make her happy, and so, he has to spend time with her, playing whatever games that she wants.

This game is one that she insists can only be done between the best of friends, but now that they have gotten so close, she is certain that he counts, that she can trust him with the special game. Aether does not know what to expect from that, but he certainly would not have expected this.

This is like a scene from one of his darkest fantasies, the ones that he tries to repress so that he does not have to convince himself to stay away from Klee. This is the sort of thing he wants more than he could possibly say, but never thought that he could actually have. The fact that he is experiencing it now, that it is far too vivid to be just a dream? Aether has no idea what to do about that.

But sure enough, Klee is on her knees before him, having wasted no time in freeing his cock and starting to stroke him before he had the chance to react. Once she has him hard, she wraps her lips around it like quite the little expert, and even though he has no idea what is going on, he does know that this is not something that they should be doing together. This is not the sort of “game” a girl like her should be playing, and he has to wonder who the hell taught her something like this, or told her it was something she should only share with her very best friends.

At the same time, she is doing such a good job at this, bobbing her cute little head along the length of his cock with such enthusiasm, and he finds that it is very hard to care about something like that. It is much easier to just accept this for what it is, and ignore the fact that he should not let her do this. He wants her, plain and simple, and she is so good with her mouth that it would be not to just give into it completely. Her lips, her tongue, her hot little mouth…everything about her is perfect, and when she looks up at him with big eyes, yearning for approval, Aether reaches down to pet her.

“Good girl,” he groans, barely able to speak at this point. “Such a fun game…”

Klee looks pleased when he praises her, but that is nothing compared to how pleased she is when he comes for her.

Chapter 100: Kaeya x Klee 4

Notes:

sequel to the Aether one, fucking Klee while reflecting.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“What do you mean you played our special game with Aether?” Kaeya asks. He repeats back everything that Klee has reported to him to let her know that he understands what she has said, but does not understand why it has happened.

She looks sheepish as she says, “Well, it’s a game meant for Klee’s very best friends, right? And since we’re friends-”

“Don’t you think you should have asked me first?” he asks, giving her a stern look. He can tell that Klee is worried now, but that is nothing compared to how he first felt when she revealed this to him. Though she has not told Aether who taught her the game, the other very best friend that she has, it might not be long before he figures it out and then what? Then again, the fact that he willingly did something like that with Klee means that he is not exactly innocent himself…

Still, Kaeya never intended to actually share the little girl, and now, he has no idea how to feel. But she apologizes so sincerely, not realizing that she had done something bad, and willing to do whatever she can to make it up to him. He can’t exactly stay mad at her in a case like this, and so, he says, “If you play with me right now, and let me do whatever I want, then I’ll forgive you.”

Klee is so tight still, mainly because she does not let him do this often. Kaeya does not want to push their games so far that she does not enjoy it anymore, so he only asks for this when he can get away with it. Even though she always feels so good in the end, it is the build up that hurts her, and that is what makes her reluctant to want to try again, no matter how much he pushes her. Somehow, she just prefers sucking his cock, and letting him finger her once she has made him come, but today, since she knows she has done something wrong, she lets Kaeya fuck her.

And it feels so damn good that he can’t contain himself, moaning out for her and praising her. She is such a good girl, taking this even though it hurts, accepting her punishment because she knows it is what she deserves, and soon she will be rewarded for her good behavior by the pleasure that comes with this, while Kaeya enjoys himself from start to finish.

The more he thinks about it, the more he can understand exactly what there are others who would take an interest in this. Klee did not know any better, but she at least picked a good person to try and “play” with, and if Aether has that much of an interest in fucking little girls, maybe Kaeya can benefit from that. Maybe he and Klee can extend their games a little further, and maybe there might be a market for this sort of thing.

Notes:

this series started with a Klee and ended with a Klee, catch you next time in Genshin Impact Ficlets 2

Notes:

If you're interested in my writing updates, please join my discord server! https://discord.gg/xUrPXDH
I stream here, and the chat is locked when there isn't a stream going on, so for the most part, it's only posts that are updates from me

Series this work belongs to: