Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 421 of For Others: Volume 1
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-13
Completed:
2021-08-15
Words:
50,040
Chapters:
100/100
Comments:
143
Kudos:
2,062
Bookmarks:
90
Hits:
154,128

Genshin Impact Ficlets

Chapter 87: Beidou x Kazuha

Notes:

omorashi

Chapter Text

Kazuha winces and tries to ignore the throbbing in his bladder. This could not have come at a worse time, but then, what else was he expecting? It is not as if everything that he had to drink would just disappear. He should have known from the start that, if he was not careful, he would end up in a situation just like this. However, in the moment, he was just pleased that Beidou was actually going to let him drink with her, and so, he did not bother to worry himself with any of the details.

Now, he is really starting to regret that, or at least regretting just how much he let himself drink. He wonders how she is so calm, but maybe it is not effecting her like it is him. He has always had a small bladder, and usually, he remembers to be more cautious, but like an idiot, he didn’t consider it now. And even though he isn’t exactly trapped in this situation, he doesn’t want to excuse himself while they are still talking, doesn’t want to be met with teasing, even though he knows, rationally, that it is unlikely that she will tease him just for having to relieve himself.

But there comes a point when he simply can’t take it anymore, bladder aching so much that he knows he is not going to be able to hold it much longer. He has to do something now, before he loses control, and he is quick to stand up, catching Beidou’s attention. She has this amused smirk on her face, like she already knows what is going to happen, like she has been able to tell that he was struggling with this all along.

There is nothing he can do to stop it now, just a little bit too late to even take a step. Right in front of her, he loses control with a sharp cry and a whimper, and Beidou gets a good view of him as he begins to piss himself. Kazuha remains frozen for a moment, not sure what to do about this, not sure what can even be done in a situation like this, as his bladder continues to empty, soaking his clothing and creating a puddle at his feet.

“You poor thing,” Beidou suddenly says, breaking the silence. Her tone is equal parts teasing and comforting, and he isn’t sure how he is supposed to take it. “You know you could have let me know that it was bothering you, right?”

“I…” he starts, but can think of nothing to say. She shakes her head, rising and approaching him. Though he wants to flinch away, he finds himself leaning into her once she comes to embrace him. Whatever her comfort may mean, he is going to accept it for now.

“You can only get away with that because you’re so cute, you know?” she asks, and he absolutely has no idea how he is supposed to take a remark like that.