Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 421 of For Others: Volume 1
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-13
Completed:
2021-08-15
Words:
50,040
Chapters:
100/100
Comments:
143
Kudos:
2,063
Bookmarks:
90
Hits:
154,134

Genshin Impact Ficlets

Summary:

A series of short fics for Genshin Impact, whether written for myself or for others. Tags added as they become relevant, warnings vary per chapter so check the author note to see if those warnings apply.

Notes:

First chapter has some slime fuckery

I am aware of the characters' ages y'all don't need to comment every day reminding me

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Klee x Slime

Chapter Text

Klee’s attempts at fighting this slime are not going according to plan, and when it becomes clear that she is not going to win like this, she tries to think of something else that she can do to make sure she does not lose, knowing that she has to think on her feet. Young as she is, she is strong in her own right, and has been taught that thinking on her feet is an important skill to have.

But her concentration is not the best, and she decides to simply wrangle it, trying to attack it physically, rather than relying on her explosives. Jumping onto it, she tries grabbing and getting a hold of it in some way, only for the slime to respond in kind, wriggling in her grasp, doing what it can to escape and push back against her, which inevitably leads to it pressing between her legs, rubbing there.

Klee lets out a quiet gasp, going still in surprise because it feels really…funny. She doesn’t know how else to say it, just that it feels funny, and she grinds down a little bit, trying to recreate that feeling, left gasping again, shivering. It doesn’t just feel funny, it feels tingly too, and in a really good way that she really, really likes. It becomes easy to forget her original purpose as she begins grinding down against the slime, so caught up in the funny, tingly feeling that she can’t think of anything else.

The slime wriggles more against her body, wriggling some of its body up the legs of her bloomers, and it rubs against her even more directly here. Klee cries out, loving that so much more. She doesn’t know why this feels so funny, or why the tingles feel so good, but she thinks that she would much rather do this than fight the slime, and she doesn’t want this to ever stop.

Clueless as she is, she does not know what it is that she is reaching for, only with a vague sense that there is something waiting for him, something that she is trying to get by grinding down more and more, by letting the slime into her clothes to rub on any part of her body that it wants to. It even moves into her dress, up to her chest, and she likes it there too, whimpering and writhing, losing herself more and more, nearly forgetting how to breathe as she cries out.

Her head is spinning now, and she feels so hot all over, and that funny feeling is getting bigger and bigger, a building pressure that kind of hurts, but it doesn’t scare her, not even a little bit. Klee doesn’t know what she is reaching for, but when it hits her, she knows that this is it, and pleasure suddenly tears through her body, the tingling between her legs turning into a sudden pulse, and her heart feelings like it is going to explode.

She loves it, more than anything she has ever done or felt before, and even when she has started to catch her breath and clear her head, the only thing on her mind is playing with the slime even more.