Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of The Prophet The Beast
Stats:
Published:
2021-03-12
Completed:
2021-06-01
Words:
84,610
Chapters:
22/22
Comments:
58
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,871

The Prophet, The Beast

Summary:

A new face is chosen to defeat the Nymphojinn... However, she's half-asleep and only likes a couple faces. Inspired by Angels in Everything.

Chapter 1: The Prophet Kyu and the Beast of the Museum

Summary:

Kyu's first candidate happens to be Lysandra. After Lysandra's interactions with some fetching girls (and her boss, Brooke Belrose), Kyu made the conclusion she isn't REALLY the one worthy to fight the Nymphojinn after all.

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 1: The Prophet Kyu and the Beast of the Museum

_-_-_-_

 

Technicolored women engulfed the mind of Lysandra Segovia. Their names? They did not matter. They did however take control of the women that did and it made Lysandra inconsiderably flustered and frustrated. 

 

"Polly! Abia! Don't let them control you!" Lysandra panicked. She watched as more naked girls were being picked up by these ephemeral women, all laughing at Lysandra's plight to save these women. 

 

"Oh? You actually care about them? You don't even know them, pathetic girl!" The one with rainbow hair and pink skin laughed, as she squeezed a blonde transwoman's body as she screamed. 

 

"I have an idea, Moxie. Let's show this bitch a lesson that she'll NEVER FORGET!" The blue horned woman giggled as she squeezed another girl with raven hair and lilac-tinted eyeshadow. 

 

It was soon the women fused with the girls Lysandra screamed for. Lysandra was panicking in her head. 

 

"No… NO… NO!!!"

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra was shook awake as she crashed out of her bed hearing a blaring alarm sound. 

 

"Nnghh… Fuck me sideways. Why is it these dreams get awfully dark? It's like God's trying to tell me to go to church or something…" Lysandra shook her head at that thought as she put on her glasses. 

 

She took a look at the mirror. Wild curly locks of dark brown (almost black) hair needed to be combed down, though it lead to them becoming wing-like in style. Lysandra had to make do. 

 

"Hey, you…" 

 

Lysandra shrieked as she saw a pink-haired fairy in the mirror. 

 

"God! Calm the fuck down!" 

 

"HOW IN THE FUCK CAN I?! YOU JUST INVADED MY HOUSE!!" Lysandra couldn't keep her composure as she was a bright pink. 

 

"I just saw that you were having some pretty fucked up dreams lately. I think the solution for you is to get laid…" the fairy observed as she looked down Lysandra's body. 

 

"Mmm… Yeah, as much as I am having an emotional falling out with my own religion, I kind of want to stay abstinent for a bit? I doubt a guy wants me riddled with STDs and smelling like a men's locker room," Lysandra frowned as she went back to getting ready for work. 

 

"Lysandra Segovia; Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in History… Does the word 'Nymphojinn' sound familiar to you?" Kyu made Lysandra stop at her feet. 

 

Lysandra turned, "Okay. I don't know how in the fuck you know I studied History or how you even knew I was familiar with the Nymphojinn… but I will keep listening."

 

"You know, there are girls COMPATIBLE with you according to my HunieBee… Plenty in fact. If you want to meet the Nymphojinn…"

 

Lysandra shook her head, "I am not going to awaken the Nymphojinn. I can not. That is a 'NOPE' from me! I love girls as much as the next person, but those girls already ruined my goddamn sleep schedule!" 

 

"But if you don't then the super period is going to destroy EVERYTHING YOU KNOW AND LOVE!" 

 

This fairy knew how to tug at her heartstrings. 

 

"FINE. I will do it BUT ONLY to stop those girls! I think after that, I will even get a good night's sleep for once! But know I also am a picky ass bitch. Even if that device says I might be compatible with a girl, I'm not going to tap that ass if she rubs me the wrong way!" 

 

The fairy was caught off guard. 

 

"Ohhh… Kay…" the fairy was taken a back. 

 

"I did not mean to sound grumpy. It's not like I saw two girls I only know their names and faces getting raped in front of me by those space whores!"

 

"Ohhhh… Those dreams. I gotta find the fairy in charge of dreams and tell her to stop making the message so fucked up," the fairy groaned, "by the way, my name is Kyu. Kyu Sugardust."

 

"Nice to meet you. Thanks for the full name," Lysandra replied. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra sat idly as she almost dozed off to sleep. She grunted when Kyu snapped her back awake. 

 

"What are you doing?! These chicks don't want you dozing off on them!" Kyu hissed. 

 

"Can I at least get a coffee? Jesus. You can't be seriously telling me that on my desk job as a front desk clerk at this lovely museum that I…"

 

Lysandra stopped herself when she recognized the cute blonde woman she saw before from her dreams. She tried to ignore the bulge inside her leotard and look straight at her sweet face, with pink eyeshadow and ruby red lips. It wasn't everyday you recognize a girl from your dreams OUTSIDE of said dream. Polly… the one Moxie laid a hand on. 

 

"Ohh, I was mostly here to learn a little history or two about Inna De Poona. I bought my ticket; Could you show me where the tour starts?" The woman said with a thick New England accent. 

 

Lysandra rose up, as if she was completely energized. 

 

"How about I show you around! The curator's out on break but I am more than excited to share with you the history of our lovely isla--"

 

"Ms. Segovia, you are awfully doing too much for a simple job as a front desk clerk." 

 

"Fuck off, Belrose, I am having a moment here!" 

 

The scoff made Lysandra recognize what she just did. 

 

"You are lucky I hired you for that degree of yours," the big breasted brunette woman stormed off angrily, "otherwise I would have FIRED you for that FOUL attitude! I simply do NOT understand where you thought treating ME with disrespect was APPROPRIATE!"

 

The New England girl just watched dumb founded as Lysandra froze in shock. 

 

"Note to self… Lysandra is no longer compatible with THAT chick," Kyu shook her head disappointed, "What a shame too. She was a hottie even with the plastic surgeries."

 

"Ehehe… My apologies. Shall we begin the tour?" Lysandra asked the blonde. 

 

"Most certainly… I didn't expect you to be servin' lip," the blonde girl said as she unintentionally rubbed salt on the wound. 

 

"It's complicated, I have been having a lot of sleepless nights lately and I often lash out at the people I HATE. You were a sight for sore eyes for me ," Lysandra laughed. 

 

"Was I? Oh you flatter me! I'm just worried you aren't just sayin' that and bein' y'know… two-faced?" The woman was a bit worried now. 

 

"Two-faced? Well, you can say I might be like that but when it comes to you, a total stranger I haven't been dreaming about at all [No ma'am not at all], I often try to wear my mind on my sleeve and open myself up more," Lysandra just wanted her to introduce herself as Polly already. 

 

"You've been dreaming about me?" Polly read through her. Fuck. 

 

"Ehehehehehehe… Yeah, I guess I have," Lysandra replied. 

 

"OH MY GOODNESS, That's so weird! I only met you today! And judging by your look today, you DEFINITELY haven't watched my channel on UPipe like, AT ALL. But I get it, you're a pretty butch girl and makeup isn't your thing," Polly was beginning her speech about subscribing to UPipe. 

 

"I've been trying to build a platform of my own; I've started video game developing. I've only done art for it and stuff, but I haven't had time to make any new videos for UPipe in a while. I definitely need to check you out though; I love a girl with a voice as cute as yours," Lysandra replied. 

 

"D'awwww… If this is how you'll be for the rest of the tour, then I'll have to buy another ticket just to see you!" Polly giggled. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

After the tour (it was more of a date during her work shift), Polly bid Lysandra adieu her own way, by leaving her a business card. 

 

"Now you have to tell me about these dreams you've been havin'! I want the TEA for next time!" Polly said with an excited beam. It was clear Polly was very self-centered which Lysandra didn't think was a bad thing. She loved that touch of vanity on her in fact. 

 

As she left, another familiar face emerged. This time she wore a hijab and dress more conservatively compared to Polly. Lysandra's heart was racing because her face was in plain sight… and it was CUTE AS FUCK. That's totally Abia; the girl Jewn was screwing over .

 

"O-Oh my! I hope I didn't interrupt anything!" The Hijabi girl said as she saw Lysandra regain her energy. 

 

"NOT AT ALL! Are you also here for a museum tour of our wonderful exhibits?" Lysandra wanted to give her more than a tour.

 

"Yes, actually. I love the dic- er I mean I love the decor made in ancient Inna De Poona!" The Hijabi girl blushed after that misstep in her words. 

 

"I studied a bit of Inna De Poona's art history. They were pretty horny on main before those colonists from England showed up, weren't they?" Lysandra shook her head. 

 

"Horny… on… Main?" The Hijabi asked. 

 

"Meaning horny all of the time. Like they can't go five minutes without an image of some tits flying around. Sorry. I often use weird sayings; English isn't my best language either," Lysandra replied, expecting now was the time for Abia to introduce herself. 

 

"I-It's fine. I guess that means I might be…"

 

Fuck. Lysandra thought Abia was going to be chill. Abia had NO CHILL when it came to that topic. 

 

"Ms. Segovia, are you seriously bringing up the topic of the sex lives of the indigenous peoples of Inna De Poona before EVEN beginning the tour?"

 

"Cut that shit out, Belrose! REAL women are talking!" 

 

Another sassy comment. Though this time the brunette confronting Lysandra just rolled her eyes. 

 

"It's a wonder the rest of the staff keep you around if you keep dismissing them so callously!" The big breasted brunette now was about to cry. 

 

"Errr… Are you okay?" The Hijabi asked Lysandra, "You know that isn't how you treat your higher ups in this island… not usually anyway…"

 

"I can get grouchy when I have restless nights," Lysandra said, "Especially when it is about you out of those clothes and out of that veil."

 

"W-what?! Me?! Oh my! I don't think I have met you before prior to this… Oh… And you dreamt of me naked?! I… Oh… That's not something a museum guide should tell just any tourist…" Abia grew flustered. 

 

"It's a long story. But… I don't think I am prepared to go into any further detail. We should go back to discussing the phallic imagery in some of Inna De Poona's sculptures," Lysandra said as she gave yet another tour to a girl.

 

"Mmmmm… You're so naughty, but I can't help but enjoy you being like that!" Abia said as she was excited for Lysandra to point out all of the dicks (during yet another tour made into a date). 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Night fell and Mrs. Belrose stepped in to confront Lysandra as she handed her a coffee.

 

"The curator just quit on us. He felt offended about all the quote-on-quote 'insensitive' 'immature' and 'inconsiderate' people who keep heckling his tours. As much as you hate me, you at least have SOME fun with the job… You're getting a promotion but because you seem to have a vendetta against me, you aren't getting a raise until you can quit being so disrespectful!" Mrs. Belrose huffed.

 

"So you heard my apology to the two ladies who showed up?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"It explains why you have been sleeping at the desk on occasion. You even made it a record of sleeping while standing up! You haven't been staying up watching anime like my latest assistant, have you?"

 

"Close. I was developing a video game about magical girls that fight evil. That assistant of yours might get a kick out of it. One of the girls is a Russian with bright pink hair and she uses martial arts to keep demons at bay from getting near her boyfriend," Lysandra started to overly exposite about her interests to a woman who just didn't give a FUCK. 

 

"Well, make sure you get some sleep before work tomorrow! You have a big day ahead of you!" Mrs. Belrose walked off. 

 

And like that, she crashed in bed ignoring Kyu trying to wake her up. 

Chapter 2: The Prophet, Kyu Sugardust, And The Beast, The Bedroom

Summary:

After Abia and Polly get the context to why they finally meet Lysandra TOGETHER at once, they have a sleepover where they have pizza. That's basically it.

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 2 - The Prophet, Kyu Sugardust, and The Beast, The Bedroom

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra twiddled her thumbs as she began to text a couple people. It wasn't everyday that she was going to talk to two girls at once, but it was hard for her to divert her attention to her phone for only a couple seconds. She groaned to herself; Why is it hard to communicate to my own brother and get tips on how to get a girl to like me enough?

 

"Hey, you! Why's your head stuck in your phone?" 

 

Lysandra looked up. Oh fuck. They're both here. 

 

"And who is this little lady?" Polly was addressing the now wide-eyed Lysandra as she referred to Abia. 

 

"O-Oh… Is this what they call… A girl's date?" Abia was sounding concerned that it was more like a friendly outing between three girls. 

 

"Oh! Errr… I have a confession to make… I have been dreaming about BOTH of you. I am sorry to have left that out earlier," Lysandra replied as she had a guilt-ridden face. 

 

"Errr… Are you going to confess you don't know which one of us you like more? Because I'm not really the kind of girl that likes sharing," Polly didn't sound amused. 

 

"I've heard of these kinds of relationships… I can see threesomes being fun… but to focus your attention on two people at once can be awfully stressful," Abia seemed more forgiving but at the same time she didn't like the direction of this conversation either. 

 

"I figured you two would be concerned; I kind of left out the dreams I had… They weren't really pleasant. And…" Lysandra began the topic of the dreams. 

 

"UGH! I can't believe I have to POP into their line of vision for these girls to get with the PROGRAM!" Kyu stepped in as she grew frustrated. 

 

"Another girl?! Oh and I thought you were different!" Polly was visibly upset. 

 

"Woah! Time out! It isn't what you think! You girls may not like it, but you girls are needed to help reawaken the Nymphojinn so a hero can step in and give them mind-blowing sex!" Kyu tried to reel Polly back in. 

 

"W-wh-what?!" Abia's face was a bright red. 

 

"I am NOT that kind of lady!" Polly huffed covering herself. 

 

"Listen, Lysandra NEEDS your girls' help! The Nymphojinn need to be awaken sooner before their super period! It happens every ten thousand years, and the last hero to stop them before and save the galaxy is dead. If the Nymphojinn don't get amazing sex soon, then everyone is going to DIE," Kyu was serious when she said this as she held Polly's hand, gripping it tightly so she stays and listens. 

 

"O-Oh my… We should probably start practicing then, huh?" Abia looked at Lysandra with bedroom eyes. 

 

"I think there is a way for me to find someone else to take the mantle. To be honest… I never had sex before, let alone with two girls," Lysandra frowned as she had to admit this. 

 

"I will admit, I did invite a more experienced candidate for Nymphojinn pussy destroyer BUT in the meantime, you all need to prepare yourselves in case the Nymphojinn take control of your bodies," Kyu added a bit more exposition before Lysandra watched Polly's eyes widen. 

 

"Control… our bodies?" Polly's face was a bright red. 

 

"I see…" Abia looked at her body, no longer feeling comfortable about the situation. She didn't seem to hate the idea either but seeing how grave the situation is, she wasn't thinking about it in a fun context. 

 

"Seeing I have Rosacea, I already know I am not in that HunieBee as one of the cuties Mr. Right is going to have to hunt down," Lysandra replied. 

 

"You aren't, but I think you can at least give the girls someone to practice on," Kyu said. 

 

"Is it so that we know what we're doing when we… Work with other girls?" Abia asked as she licked her lips at the thought. 

 

"Girl, your mind is in the gutter, isn't it?" Polly nervously laughed. 

 

"We should also remember we have work and stuff. Mrs. Belrose promoted me recently so I have to follow a new schedule," Lysandra shared, "We should establish a time when we are all available."

 

"Ah! Of course! Work can be fairly tricky, isn't it?" Abia groaned as she remembered work. 

 

"You girls have it rough! Not to worry though. I'll be there when you need me too. Just… Take it slow with me too. I can be a bit of a drama queen when it comes to certain things," Polly said as she now had a guilt-ridden face. 

 

"Wait… Are we just now establishing an actual relationship? Fuck. I hope we're really ready for this," Lysandra mumbled. 

 

"We can just start off as really good friends. Taking it slow is never a problem for me," Polly said, assuring Lysandra that it's a first for everyone. 

 

"I just hope we are prepared in time for… those Nymphojinn," Abia bit her lip again thinking about Kyu's warning.

 

"Then it is settled! You girls are going to practice dating as well! Don't disappoint me girls!" Kyu said with a grin on her face before flying off. 

 

"Well, since we're already here… Who's up for some smoothies?" Polly said with a smile on her face. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Night fell and the girls showed up at Lysandra's house. Lysandra understood why her heart was racing. It wasn't everyday she had company over and her room can get messy with all sorts of papers and art materials lying on her desk around her laptop computer. Her bookshelves had figurines, manga and anime DVDs as well as a couple how-to-draw books from back when she was still drawing. She didn't know if Polly and Abia really wanted to be in a room with who could be considered a total nerd. 

 

"I think first things first, we have to get used to getting up close and personal. Though… I guess certain questions already get answered in this room," Polly noticed Lysandra's N*nt*nd* Sw*tch, which was sitting by her TV, and one of the tiny game cartridges being for 'Dance-Along 2021' and 'HoopFit Adventures'. 

 

"My mom bought me the former so I can work out. I find a lot of good tracks to jam to sometimes," Lysandra replied, "And I do need to exercise more often. Holding in my gut just isn't enough sometimes." 

 

"Oh, I hear you! It's so hard to keep a figure sometimes!" Polly giggled as she looked more closely at the 'HoopFit Adventures' game. 

 

"Errr… I don't mind asking but… What kind of food should I make? Do you often cook for yourself?" Abia was digging through the kitchen. Lysandra knew what was up. 

 

"I have microwave tortellini with pesto sauce in the freezer. I honestly don't know how to cook for myself anymore ever since I moved here; Money's so bad I only get microwave meals to save," Lysandra replied as she glanced over depressed. 

 

"Oh you poor thing! How about this… I order something we all can enjoy! How does that sound?" Polly asked, now getting more familiar with Lysandra's living situation. 

 

"How did you get this wonderful house?" Abia asked, now curious as to how Lysandra even managed to live independently, "I've only managed to live in an apartment!"

 

"My brother works at the poolside bar and lives with me at the other end. This is a duplex both of my parents bought for us. Every now and then I do side hustles, like bounce at the local casino but the only job I felt comfortable in happens to be that museum I first met you two at," Lysandra answered as she watched Abia pull out one microwave tortellini dish. 

 

"Oh. I see… It's nice to have a family that supports you," Abia's voice can't help but share a twinge of envy. 

 

"Tell me about it! My parents don't even know what I've been up to half of the time!" Polly's envy was more obvious. 

 

"It isn't all fun and games though. But I see what you mean," Lysandra got the picture on why they were envious to begin with. 

 

Awkward silence hit the girls before Polly opened her mouth. 

 

"So what do you girls like?" Polly asked. 

 

"I like Japanese food; Sushi's kind of my weaknesses, especially with the spicy mayo and sriracha on top of a few rolls," Lysandra beamed with joy. 

 

"Errr… Different strokes I guess," Polly didn't like Lysandra's answer. 

 

"Do you like pizza, Polly?" Abia asks, also not a fan of sushi. 

 

"Do I? You're preaching to the choir, honey!" Polly was relieved Abia mentioned food she actually did enjoy. 

 

"Pizza's good too. I like pineapple and spinach," Lysandra said as she thought of the pizza in her head. 

 

"You have such... an adventurous diet!" Polly was taken aback by the odd choices Lysandra had for food. 

 

"Well, when you only have microwave tortellini in the freezer, you may as well get creative SOMETIMES," Lysandra chuckled. 

 

"What do you like, Abia? Anything I need to avoid for your diet?" Polly observed Abia intently enough. 

 

"Ham is haram, so I sadly can't have bacon. Errr… Perhaps I'll have a… veggie lover's pizza just to be safe? You can't go wrong with vegetables!" Abia said as she couldn't help but smile. 

 

"Oooh! I think I'll stick with a margherita pizza then! We can order a deal with salads as well! We can grab some greens that way!" Polly was finishing up the order.

 

"A caprese sounds wonderful," Lysandra said as her mouth began to water. 

 

"Oooooh, a caprese? I want to try that out! I never had one before!" Abia grew excited when she heard of a food she never had before.

 

"A caprese it is then!" Polly said with a bright smile. 

 

And with that, the girls had a vegetarian pizza night where the girls watched "Casablanca" (for Abia it was her first time watching it). 

 

"We should have a sleepover! That way we can get used to each other better!" Polly said as she was opening up her backpack and revealing her pajamas. 

 

"Alright," Lysandra said, "That's fine as long as you don't mind sharing a bed."

 

"That's sort of why we're here in the first place, right?" Abia replied with a cheeky grin on her face. 

 

"Do you mind if we use your shower, Lysandra?" Polly asked. 

 

"Sure, go ahead!" Lysandra replied, "I'll try to make my bed more approachable."

 

By that, Lysandra was mostly just pulling stuffed animals off of her bed that she still slept with. She was embarrassed when Abia held one in her arms, but at the same time, Abia's baby-face was perfect for holding such a thing. 

 

"I wish they had snake plushies. They are often misunderstood," Abia sighed as she held onto the stuffed alpaca in her arms. 

 

"I used to have one when I was younger but I gave it away. They're so long and easier to manage," Lysandra replied, "Also… my Abuela hates snakes, so I could never get a real one either."

 

Abia's eyes widened, "That's terrible!"

 

"If I had more money, I could get a pet. I just like things with long snouts. I often watch videos about ball pythons and they look so cute. The only issue is that they aren't often taken care of and I have to feed them mice. I'm a pescetarian, so seeing something small and cute like a mouse being fed to a snake often rubs me the wrong way," Lysandra lamented her snake issue. 

 

"Pesca… tarian?" Abia heard a new word. 

 

"It means I don't eat beef, pork, or chicken. It's a personal preference of mine. Fish has been the only meat that hasn't made me gag," Lysandra replied, "Especially seeing what the animal the meat came from looks like."

 

Polly stepped in and overheard the conversation, a towel over her head, "Ohhhh! That explains a LOT!" 

 

"Welcome back, Polly. We were just talking about animals. What's your favorite animal?" Lysandra asked.

 

"Oh! I just love birds! My mom used to take care of a little parrot back home!" Polly gleamed with joy. 

 

Though she saw Lysandra shudder. 

 

"Y-yeah… That must be so cute," Lysandra tried to hide her fear in her voice. 

 

"Are you okay? You sound like you saw a ghost," Polly was taken aback at first until she saw Lysandra begin to rub her skin. 

 

"Do you not like birds, Lysandra?" Abia asked. 

 

"Birds are cute at a distance, but my Aunt used to have a larger parrot back home and his talons are sharp as Hell. I remember them pinching and scratching me when they landed on me. What is worse, a little cousin of mine sicked him on me as a prank when I was younger and now I can't unsee how scary they can be sometimes," Lysandra replied as she felt bad for oversharing with Polly who just told her she loved parrots the most. 

 

"Awwwww. That's awful! But you know what the saying goes; There isn't a bad pet, just a bad owner! Don't let that memory get to you, sweetie," Polly said as she sat next to Lysandra on the bed. 

 

"Thanks, Polly. That's really encouraging," Lysandra said, giving a weak smile. 

 

"Before I leave for my shower… What's your favorite pet?" Abia asked. 

 

"I love dogs. Sheepdogs and collies are my favorites. They have little squirrel-like feet and their snouts are sometimes fox-like. I had a shepherd mix who looked a lot like one too," Lysandra replied. 

 

"So are you saying you like dogs or are you saying you like foxes?" Polly raised a brow as she asked this. 

 

"I guess I like both? They're canids in a way. I just like how foxes look but you're right to tell me they're different," Lysandra chuckled. 

 

Abia left for her shower next and Polly paid more attention to Lysandra's thought process. 

 

"For starters, foxes have a stricter diet compared to dogs. Also, they have some features comparable to cats. But they sound different to both of them; Did you know foxes can chuckle and even yell when they are in the company of others? I often like watching fox rescue videos often to remind me why having a fox isn't a smart move. I guess sheepdogs are the closest I can get without my house smelling awful," Lysandra giggled. 

 

"You sure know your animals!" Polly giggled.

 

"I try to know my animals. Some creatures are definitely an anomaly to me though. Like bugs for example. I still don't get bloodsuckers like mosquitoes. What does our blood have nutritionally for their young that most flowers don't have? Why are all the bloodsuckers female ?" Lysandra groaned as she looked up at the ceiling. 

 

"I wish I knew too. You know, you're smarter than you look. I can learn a thing or two from you," Polly said with a warm smile on her face. 

 

"Thanks. Same with you," Lysandra said as when Abia came out of the shower, Lysandra and Polly saw Abia's hair down for the first time. 

 

"Errr… Is it appropriate for us to see?" Polly looked away for a bit. 

 

"I mean, we're all girls here. It should be fine," Abia said this as if Polly asked a stupid question. 

 

"O-Oh! I guess that's true!" Polly couldn't help but chuckle with relief. 

 

"I'll be praying before bed. I hope you don't mind," Abia replied. 

 

"Sure thing! Go right on ahead!" Polly nodded agreeingly. 

 

Lysandra was last to take a shower in the meantime, as Kyu overlooked her getting ready. 

 

"What's with the long face?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Nothing. I just envy that despite everything, Abia is faithful to her God still. Remember when I said I was having a falling out with my religion?" Lysandra asked as she began to undress for the shower.

 

"Errr… What's the deal with that?" Kyu asked. 

 

"I still respect the teachings of Jesus, but being raised Roman Catholic can be a bit painful at times. Especially if you are struggling to know yourself better. And other people telling you what is right and wrong kind of fucks you up when said people are clearly in the wrong on specific subjects. It took me two years after I stopped going to church with my Mom to even know I liked women," Lysandra said as she turned on the shower. 

 

"You still read as easily impressionable, though. But why did you stop going to church?" Kyu asked.

 

"I called the priest out for not remembering to 'love thy neighbor' during confirmation. He was a bit of a homophobe. It was a double edged sword as years later, he was found with child porn. It hurt the church knowing the priest was even associated with that," Lysandra explained, as she wet her hair, prepping it for a shampoo.

 

"Ahhhhh. The ol' Catholic priest stereotype hit you hard, huh. In all seriousness, I am sorry you grew jaded from that. But hey. At least I know you respect Abia's beliefs enough not to make a comment," Kyu replied. 

 

"It's fine. I mean… I still believe in abstinence. Call me old fashioned, but I just don't see my having sex unless it is with the ONE. I am glad Polly and Abia are taking it slow with me. I might need it just to be sure I am doing the right thing with this Nymphojinn thing," Lysandra said as she made bubbles with the shampoo in her short hair. 

 

"I forgot that's what you discussed with the girls. I was just trying to zone out of that because I'm worried this training will get BORING," Kyu replied. 

 

"If it makes it feel better, we're already rubbing our bodies on each other. Abia MIGHT be feelsy. I should be prepared for that," Lysandra said as she began to rinse her hair. 

 

"Don't let me down with this 'Will they, won't they' bullshit. We don't have a lot of time," Kyu observed.

 

"You did find that hero guy, right? What is his name?" Lysandra asked as she rubbed soap on herself for a couple minutes. 

 

"He's friends with another one of my clients… You might know him from a rock band," Kyu observed. 

 

"I might check them out. I just need a name," Lysandra's eyes narrowed. 

 

"The band is Oblivion and the guy's name is Reznor. He's a bit of a bad boy," Kyu explained. 

 

"Oh… I see. I hope he isn't too bad of a guy. I've already been wronged by a dozen in my lifetime," Lysandra sighed before turning off the showerhead. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Okay, first intimate night as girlfriends. I hope all this skin-to-skin contact doesn't freak you all out!" Lysandra replied as she lied in between Polly and Abia. 

 

"It doesn't for me… I kind of love it," Abia purred. 

 

"Same here! Just… Don't try to push me off the bed, okay?" Polly was clinging onto Lysandra as she was the one most likely to fall off the bed, while Abia was squished inside the twin bed. 

 

"I won't. Here… I might lose some circulation tonight, but it should be worth it," Lysandra said as she pulled the girls in an embrace that had them more likely laying on her as opposed to laying side-by-side to her. 

 

"I didn't take you to be a snuggler, Lysandra!" Polly giggled, "but I sure like it!"

 

And for the first time in almost a couple weeks, Lysandra slept without a bad dream interrupting her. The warmth of the girls put her at some ease compared to the stuffed animals she was sleeping with before. 

 

Chapter 3: The Prophet Brandon and the Beast known as Lysandra's Past

Summary:

Lysandra reminisces about her past and meanwhile has to deal with drama at the local poolside bar where Brooke's husband reveals to be full of surprises.

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast 

 

Pt. 3 - The Prophet Brandon and the Beast known as Lysandra's Past

 

_-_-_

 

"I need to tell him the news! He's going to love it!" Lysandra told herself as she was holding an 'A+ - 97%' over a paper on Russian History before the Cold War and the events leading up to the Russian Revolution. It was her final paper… the one step out of college and into adulthood. She can feel herself dancing along to 'This is the Moment' from the Jekyll and Hyde musical soundtrack despite the context of the song. 

 

However, that joy was short-lived as the minute she unlocked the door to the house she was excitably visiting she heard not one but TWO girls moaning. 

 

She stepped more closely to the source, a bedroom that reeked of men's sweat and occasional fart. Lysandra was horrified as right there it was the man she was referring to when she wanted to tell the news… his dick in his hand as he was jerking it to a red-haired gothic lolita and a familiar overweight blonde haired girl…

 

"What the FUCK?!" Lysandra yelled. 

 

The red-headed girl yelled when she spotted Lysandra. 

 

"What the FUCK, Jakob?! You said you locked all of the doors!" The red-headed girl yelled. 

 

"N-Nani?! Didn't you say she was going to be gone for a WHILE?!" The blonde squeaked in horror. 

 

"Well, I can see why you were looking for a quick fuck…" the red-headed girl began to speak as Lysandra began to storm off. The more heavier-set boy she once had rose-tinted glasses over now was following her back, trying to pull his pants back on. 

 

"Lysandra, can you fucking calm down?!" The fedora-wearing neck beard asked.

 

"NO, you STUPID FUCK! Did you know this day meant EVERYTHING to me?! And here you are about to jack off to CLEARLY YOUNGER girls than me?! I swear that red-headed bitch is UNDERAGED!" Lysandra hissed angrily. 

 

"Audrey's said she's mature. She told me herself! She at least was ready, unlike you!" The neckbeard yelled. 

 

"We were dating since high school… and this is how you treat your sweetheart?!" Lysandra's tears were rage filled. 

 

"You NEVER wanted to fuck me when I asked!" 

 

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS BECAUSE I WANTED TO SAVE MYSELF FOR UNTIL WE GOT ENGAGED AT LEAST! Don't you know I follow abstinence?! The reason why is because I won't feel bad if my first time is with a womanizing dick like yourself!!" Lysandra yelled this out at the man who just crossed his arms. 

 

"...Are you done?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"What frustrates me the most is that you NEVER want to anything REAL adults do! You only ever want to watch movies and eat sushi! We never even went to prom together! PROM! And you bitch at me for doing something I want to do for once?!" 

 

The minute she heard 'bitch', she continued to storm off. 

 

"Lysandra… Lysandra, wait! Listen to me… I'm just…"

 

Lysandra spat one last glare at Jakob before going 'Fuck you, you pedophile FUCK!"

 

The one thing she left out from this interaction was that the blonde was her ex-roommate, Sarah Stevens who was kicked out for hoarding as well as her own baggage of being an annoying, attention seeking girl who only showered once a week. Lysandra couldn't deal with that.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Oh! So that is why you bolted out the door the minute you saw my new assistant! Had I known you had an awful falling out with her before, I wouldn't have even mentioned her!" Brooke said apologetically as Lysandra was sitting with a clenched fist, "and let's not forget she was having relations with your ex! Oh honey, your story is sad to tell!"

 

"Look… All I am saying is, I know you don't love your husband, BUT you can do SO much better than Sarah. She doesn't even take a BATH when she needs to!" Lysandra replied.

 

"Point taken. She can be a bit of a handful sometimes. But enough about her… I've seen you hanging out with Polly Bendleson, the Beauty Tuber AND a recent member of security, Ms. Nawazi. Those two girls are from different worlds! I didn't think you even liked women," Brooke said as she took a sip of her latte. 

 

"I do. I just don't like to talk about my orientation on the job. It's unprofessional and all that," Lysandra said as she sipped her coffee black. 

 

"So why those two? I'm merely curious is all," Brooke said as she eyes Lysandra with her deep blue eyes. 

 

"Let's just say I have this instinct to protect them from the cruelty that can happen to them. I don't think they have ever been cheated on like I have, and even if they did, I don't want that to happen to them again," Lysandra sighed as she took another sip of coffee. She didn't want to discuss dreams with Brooke. 

 

"You were dating both of them in the Surf Shack? A little birdy told me. Had I known you were looking for love, I would have sent my husband your way!" Brooke laughed. 

 

"I don't fuck with cheaters, Brooke. Especially if they're my boss's boring and pathetic husband," Lysandra said deadpan as she rolled her eyes. 

 

"It's the thought that counts," Brooke sighed. 

 

"Anyway, my brother told me recently that there's a creep sexually harassing younger male customers around that old curator's age at the Poolside Bar. I was wondering if your husband knew about it since you told me he visits there often," Lysandra replied. 

 

"Mmmmm… I would have heard from him if he did," Brooke took a deep breath to think. 

 

"Alright. Well, I am about to do an investigation on that creeper. I don't want you to have any competition," Lysandra said with a cheeky grin. 

 

"Make sure you take those girls as well! I want you to have a good time after your shift today," Brooke gave a playful wink as well as a coupon for free margaritas. 

 

"Thanks, I guess," Lysandra laughed nervously. 

 

Brooke walked off. Lysandra was mostly concerned for that 'Reznor' character Kyu talked about the other night. If a guy was going to solicit him for sex, it could jeopardize Kyu's whole operation. She may as well confront this creep before Reznor even has to see them.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Oooh, Lysandra you look so cute with your little one piece on!" Polly observed Lysandra wearing a black one-piece swimsuit with swim trunks over it. 

 

"Thanks," Lysandra blushed as she glanced around for the creep mentioned earlier. 

 

"Abia had to change; she got so flustered when she heard we were going to interact with a couple more boys, including your brother! I never met the guy even after we left in such a hurry the other morning!" Polly replied. 

 

"Oh, you mean Orion? He's actually over there bussing his bar. We can sit right down if you want," Lysandra replied. 

 

"Sorry! I'm here!"

 

Lysandra turned and saw Abia run in dressed in a more conservative swimsuit. 

 

[the conservative swimsuit for reference

[The conservative swimsuit for reference]

 

It was quite adorable on Abia, though Lysandra had to come to that conclusion in her head. 

 

"You should have seen her first swimsuit! It left little to the imagination!" Polly said as Abia giggled.

 

As they sat down, they met Orion, a dark-haired, heavyset bartender with an olive complexion. He was almost gloomy looking in appearance, with bags under his eyes. 

 

"Uhhhh… Hi," Orion waved a bit stoically, "Are you Lysandra's girlfriends?"

 

"For the time being, yes!" Polly replied. 

 

"Cool. Drinks?" Orion asked. 

 

"I'll take a water for now; I want to help you out with that creeper problem you're dealing with!" 

 

"Errr… I can't drink alcohol… Do you have some… milk I can drink?" Abia was flustered when seeing Orion for the first time. 

 

"Sure. Hold on," Orion didn't even blink at the easily aroused Abia. 

 

"You haven't even gotten into the water!" Polly giggled making a comment about the thirsting Abia. 

 

"Hey, Orion. Can you tell me who reported the creep to you in the first place?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"That would be me," another man's voice interrupted. 

 

Lysandra walked in and saw a tall, slim Polynesian man with a light tan walking with a smaller, chubbier white guy who looked a bit like an angelic being with his curly locks of golden hair hiding behind him. His almond-shaped eyes were glancing over Lysandra before looking back at Orion. 

 

"Oh! Rodney! Hey! So glad I can see you again! Listen, it isn't a big deal that you left so suddenly. In fact, it was a big help because I met Polly and Abia!" Lysandra introduced the girls to the new face. 

 

"Orion, it's like that man has been FOLLOWING me! I didn't get out of my shit-heap of a house to be sexually harassed. So warn me when that jackass comes in! I want to at least find a good hiding spot!" The man said almost sounding like 'Karen' looking for a manager, ignoring Lysandra. 

 

"Uhh… I'm Rodney's friend, Henri… Henri Garnier? He told me about you, Mr. Orion," Henri said sheepishly. He sounded so cute even with his slightly French accent. 

 

"Oh yeah. Lailani's ex," Orion said matter-of-factly. 

 

"It's unbelievable! They were perfect for each other! They took each other out on the most wonderful of places! Henri cooked for her pancakes on Valentine's Day and everything! Can you even believe they broke up?!" Rodney huffed, still with his Karen-like attitude. 

 

"It just didn't work out. We're still friends, so don't be too upset. She wouldn't like that," Henri said quietly, "Also, your co-worker said 'Hello'."

 

Rodney was pointed out Lysandra thanks to Henri. 

 

"Oh, hello Lysa. Tell Mrs. Belrose she can keep my lock in my locker; I was itching to buy a better one that DIDN'T stick," Rodney replied as he was given a mojito by Orion. 

 

"She gave me the lock; You know her. She's got expensive taste. She hates used stuff," Lysandra groaned. 

 

"So what does this… creep do to you exactly?" Abia asked first. 

 

"Nothing a modest woman like you should have to hear; He's been approaching me behind and grabbing my ass! I had to take Henri with me so he would be my extra pair of eyes. He ALWAYS protected my DARLING baby cousin Lailani and was quite the gentleman! It was only natural he would be here for me!" Rodney replied in a huff. 

 

"Well that's just sick and disgusting! Shouldn't he ask you to dinner first before playing grabass?" Polly asked living for the tea. 

 

"And what's your relationship with Lailani? She sounds almost like a sister to you," Lysandra replied. 

 

"I had to take her in after she had an awful falling out with my Uncle and Aunt. Something about her wanting to work here just RUBBED them the wrong way; They wanted her to work overseas at one of those American institutions, but she just LOVES it here too much to leave," Rodney took a sip of his mojito. 

 

"Lailani's a good girl. She sometimes helps out here," Orion replied. 

 

"Good girl? GOOD GIRL?! She is WONDERFUL, Orion! When you see her, she brings warmth into the room! Good girl… Orion, you need to find better wording!" Rodney was fuming at how Orion said that sentence for some reason. 

 

"You know I don't like talking while I'm at work. Could you at least cut me some slack?" Orion spoke a sentence that was longer than five words. Twice. He said both of them impatiently. 

 

"Rodney! I think that's the guy. He's looking for you. Quick! Behind Orion's counter!" Henri said helping Rodney out. 

 

As this happened, Lysandra and the girls turned around and saw a red-haired Adonis of a man in a blue speedo with the initials 'BB'. Something about him looked fake as shit, what with his bright white teeth, rippling muscles, and toned ass cheeks. He looked like a man that spent HOURS on that figure possibly under the knife, possibly after YEARS of workout regimes. If Lysandra didn't know any better, she would have thought that this man was Brooke's red-headed step brother. 

 

He seemed to be on the prowl too. Though he took a minute to recognize Lysandra. He approached her. Lysandra felt her heart race. She grabbed Polly's hand. 

 

"You must be Ms. Lysandra Segovia, the new guide of my darling wife's museum!" The man even sounded like he could be Brooke in another world. Wait… wife?! WAIT… WIFE?!

 

"Oh… She told me about you?" Lysandra chuckled awkwardly, "She told me a lot about you I guess."

 

What the fuck is this shit? Is this a joke? Am I on Candid Camera?! Is Kyu going to show up and say I got pranked?! From what Brooke told her, she was expecting some pathetic excuse of a man. This man looked like he could sweep women off of their feet! 

 

"Did she now? I see… Always the griper, that woman. She's just really hard to satisfy, which is why I love her," The man guffawed hiding a bit of sass under those words. 

 

"Ohhhhh… Well… Tell her I'm sorry I can be a handful," If Lysandra were a man, she would sound like this man kicked her balls inside of her. 

 

"You can call me Mr. Belrose for right now. And don't worry about it, doll. I just wanted to confess I did miss her old curator. He just felt more authentic to the Inna De Poona experience. If he ever does come back though, I am SURE my wife will let me know. If not, you can just call me, okay baby girl," the man slid a business card that read 'Brandon Belrose' and his phone number up on top before leaving. 

 

Lysandra just looked at the business card as Polly let out a dramatic gasp while Abia was drooling over Mr. Belrose's ass cheeks. 

 

When she saw that Mr. Belrose pulled Henri away by his swim trunks, with Henri squeaking like a mouse, Lysandra reacted. 

 

"What the FUCK?!" Lysandra shrieked. Mr. Belrose let go of Henri and pretended nothing happened. Henri rushed back to the bar flustered. 

 

"You can't let your boss know her husband is a floozy! It just ain't right!" Polly was a better spy and whispered in her ear, panicking alongside Lysandra. 

 

"What a MAN," Abia didn't care that he got grabsy with Henri. She just imagined her being carried away instead. 

 

"Oh dear… Help her out, will ya?" Polly said worried for Abia. 

 

"Hey Abia. What number am I thinking of?" Lysandra asked as she raised her hands, holding seven fingers up to see if she paid attention. 

 

"Sixty nine…" Abia moaned. 

 

"Ohhh no… She doesn't even care that he's gay like a Christmas tree," Polly moaned with Abia, almost worried she isn't getting the picture. 

 

"W-wait? What?" Abia snapped back to reality, "I wasn't paying attention!"

 

"He's gone, Rodney," Henri whispered next to Orion. 

 

"Oh thank Heavens! Imagine if a random brute did the same thing to Lailani! I owe you one, Henri!" Rodney huffed as he climbed over the counter again. 

 

"I have dirt on both of them. I don't know what I should do with it," Lysandra murmured as she stared at the card. 

 

"Oooooh, you do, huh?" Polly was taken aback. 

 

"Blackmail just isn't my style. I think I just need the opposite of coffee right now," Lysandra replied as Orion slid her a White Russian.

 

"I think I'll have that as well," Polly said as Orion slid Polly one as well.

 

"So he's homosexual? That's a little… disappointing to say the least," Abia grunted as she sipped her milk. 

 

"So that man is Mrs. Belrose's husband? That… Err…" Rodney moaned, "The both of them own almost the entire island! There's no escape, is there?" 

 

"You can start working with Nora; She sometimes sells cocaine by the harbor," Orion said more sentences again, this time with less anger in his voice. 

 

"No no no! It's an insult to my family if I do anything like that! I'll have to ask Lailani for advice. She might guide me to some jobs where I can work remotely!" Rodney replied as he pulled Henri by the hand away. 

 

"Uhhh… Bye!" Henri waved goodbye to the girls.

 

"Good grief, he's a pain," Orion replied as he took the empty mojito glass and poured the ice into a trashcan before putting it in the sink. 

 

"You should have seen him back when he was working. He gets flustered over the most inane of things," Lysandra smirked. 

 

"Oooooh… Do tell!" Polly giggled. 

 

And then… A deep tan... Brown hair, the color of milk chocolate… and another toned figure stepped into the scene. 

 

Both Polly and Abia were paying attention as he had a certain chubby blonde and another girl pulling him by the hand. Lysandra was now the one hiding behind the counter. 

 

"Tell me he likes women," Abia moaned as Polly looked at the shuddering Lysandra.

 

_-_-_

 

"You went into hiding! What happened?" Polly confronted Lysandra when they were watching Moonstruck together with Abia and Abia had to use the restroom. 

 

"That was my ex-roommate, Sarah Stevens. She… She's kind of the worst," Lysandra said as she looked like she had seen a ghost. 

 

"Oooooh. I think you need to elaborate just for me?" Polly asked. 

 

"Her shit was always in my space. She never showers so back in college, our room happened to smell the WORST the semester I had to live with her. When I kicked her out, she somehow managed to worm her way back into my life by getting into a threesome with my ex-boyfriend. It's like she wants to bring me Hell," Lysandra replied just trying not to go into the same detail as Brooke. 

 

"Oof. Well, at least she's out of your hair for now," Polly giggled. 

 

"Err, not to be a bitch, but Sarah DEFINITELY was put in the HunieBee. She's needed to help fight the Nymphojinn, and she was just dating Reznor earlier," Kyu piped up.

 

"GOD DAMN IT!" Lysandra covered her face in shame. 

 

"Hey! Reznor's taking good care of her! As long as you don't have to utter a peep around her, you're dandy!" Polly giggled. 

 

"Okay, I just concluded from my calculations on the HunieBee that you and Sarah both equal a disaster almost as bad as the Nymphojinn. I can't honestly blame you either; she's a WEEB!" Kyu replied. 

 

"Thank you, Kyu for stating the obvious," Lysandra huffed. 

 

"Not a problem. What is, though, is that Brandon douchebag somehow triggered Rodney and Henri to be in the HunieBee despite being dudes. I really need to find a way to pull them out so Reznor doesn't have to interact with them! Compatibility was detected and EVERYTHING!" Kyu blurted out. 

 

"Hrmmm… They're both lookers, though. I wouldn't mind watching them playin' with the poodle with that hunky Reznor guy," Polly said, biting her lips. 

 

"Playing with what now?" Abia asked walking into the conversation out of context. 

 

"Oh… Nothing, Abia. There's MEN trapped in my HunieBee and we need ideas to get them off of Reznor's radar!" Kyu groaned. 

 

"How about you check with him first to see if he's okay with it? I'm bisexual, remember?" Lysandra replied. 

 

"You have a point… This is too much for me. Go back to your little movie night. I need to have a word with the guy!" Kyu said as she flew off. 

 

"I wonder how the HunieBee detects those needed to fight the Nymphojinn," Abia finally was thinking of something not related to sex for the day.

 

"I don't know either, but regardless, I think whenever Reznor is with one of us, we should find a way to confront Mr. Belrose about his… boy problems," Polly said already having an idea or two in mind. 

 

"Are you suggesting a double date?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Why not? Rodney and Henri already look like an item. And if we're in the picture already, well, he's sure to back off!" Polly replied. 

 

"Now the question is where do we pull them out in the open without Mr. Belrose detecting them?" Lysandra asked. 

 

_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

Chapter 4: The Prophet Lailani and the Beast of Second Chances 

Summary:

After a botched first time forced by Kyu, the girls try to help her get Henri and Rodney out of the HunieBee for good.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 4 - The Prophet Lailani and the Beast of Second Chances 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Oh God… I thought you were telling me we were going to do things slow!" Polly grunted as she was thrusting inside Lysandra's posterior. 

 

"Me too! But SOMEONE said we weren't moving fast enough!" Lysandra moaned in between breaths as Kyu was holding up a megaphone while filming with her HunieBee. 

 

"C'mon, ladies! We don't have all day! Squirt a fat one for me, alright!" Kyu yelled into the megaphone. 

 

"Usually, I would love this but… It isn't doing anything for me, really," Abia said as she lifted her head up from Lysandra's pelvic region. 

 

"What the fuck! You guys told me these were your favorite sex positions! And it worked out because it wasn't the usual dick inside of a vagina thing Lysandra gets all grossed out about!" Kyu blurted out impatiently, back to yelling into the megaphone. 

 

"I'm not grossed out about it; I'm just testing out certain loopholes I heard about back when I went to church!" Lysandra grumbled. 

 

It was sad when Abia came first despite her lower body not being involved at all. But on the plus side, it did trigger the girls to finish right after. 

 

"Ugh. Abia, could you not come just when I'm about to get into it?" Kyu asked. 

 

"That's the problem; I have to work on my stamina!" Abia panted as she was laying right on the bed. 

 

"As for the spooning thing; I was dreaming more of a real handsome McGee doing all the work for me," Polly glared darts at Kyu. 

 

"But you have the… err…" Kyu stopped herself when Polly's eyes narrowed when she was about to say another word.

 

"I… Hmm… If this is all about practice, then maybe I need to buy a strap-on," Lysandra coughed. 

 

"A strap-on? Oh honey! You don't have to!" Polly gasped. She really liked the idea. 

 

Abia raised herself up from her post-coital coma as her interest was piqued as well. Lysandra noticed both of the girls liked the idea. 

 

"I wanted to buy one after I lost my virginity. BUT seeing I kind of already did thanks to Abia's tongue-work, I can go pick one up later on after my shift tomorrow," Lysandra grew flustered when she said that. 

 

"No need! Here you go! It's even got a certain someone's measurements ," Kyu giggled as she threw a strap-on that suddenly materialized. 

 

"Err… Kyu, that was awfully thoughtful, but where did you get that strap-on from? I don't see you running around with a purse or wear anything with pockets," Polly asked, almost horrified. 

 

"It's magic, Polly. Don't question it," Kyu rolled her eyes, though blushing gave Polly really bad ideas.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"I think we'll be the distraction you need so Rodney won't get overprotective," Abia replied, wearing a bright and colorful outfit. 

 

"It's a practice for us as well for the real deal. Hopefully Kyu is alright with that?" Polly eyed Kyu.

 

"Yup! I just need to know why Lailani and her ex broke up in the first place so Reznor can know what to look out for," Kyu replied as she took a look out.

 

Lysandra was zoning out, mostly humming along to Elvis Presley's 'Devil In Disguise' song, her mind thinking back to her own ex. It may be a trick and she has concern maybe Henri isn't as innocent as Rodney leads on. 

 

"Ooof! Excusez moi! I'll be out of your way very sh--" Lysandra was snapped back to reality with a familiar French accent.

She turned as she saw Henri with the other girl Reznor was with. She looked similar to Rodney, except smaller and much curvier, with yellow eyeliner and the cutest button nose. Lysandra was putting the pieces together to conclude this was Lailani. Looking at Henri, there was little reason to ask 'Why a threesome with Sarah "Suki" Stevens?'

 

"H-Hi Henri… It's so great to finally see you again," Lailani giggled, "So how's work?"

 

"I was going to ask the same question; It's the same-old same-old for me," Henri chuckled. 

 

"So, do you want to go out for coffee, later? You know… Just the two of us… and like old times?" Lailani said as she pushed a hair aside. 

 

"I could never turn down coffee with the cutest girl on the island!" Henri chuckled. 

 

The two of them were now bashfully being self-deprecating about each other in front of everyone. 

 

"Stop! I can never be as cute as you!"

 

"You're literally the textbook definition of adorable!"

 

Lysandra had to step in. 

 

"Hey, if Rodney overhears you fighting, it's going to get ugly," Lysandra replied, as one of her weaknesses was conflict. 

 

"Ah! Lailani! This is the girl who stepped in for Rodney. She used to be the front desk clerk at the museum!" Henri turned as he introduced her so cordially. 

 

"Oh! I think I remember Rodney mentioning something about that," Lailani chuckled, "She does fit the criteria for a museum curator; Mrs. Belrose brags about her every once in a blue moon."

 

"Wow. I wish I got praised by the higher ups like that," Henri murmured as he returned to feeling awfully bashful. 

 

"So why did you guys break up? Rodney was singing high praises about your relationship prior," Lysandra asked with a bit of concern for both parties. 

 

"It's me; I'm fat, I burn too easily in the sun and can't tan to save my life, and don't even get me started on my hair never staying still!" Henri replied as his low self-esteem was definitely on display. 

 

"No, it's totally me, I have no ass. I'm flat as a board, and my eyes are slanted and make me look older than I actually am!" Lailani huffed. 

 

Lysandra rolled her eyes. Kyu looked over her database. 

 

"Ohhhhhh… They weren't very comfortable in their own skin enough so their first time was DEFINITELY awkward," Kyu replied as she showed Lysandra, "and now I know that the WORST thing they have in common is their low self-esteem."

 

"Lailani, I actually did find your eyes cute," Henri replied as he blushed. 

 

"I like your hair as well; I wish my hair curled like that," Lailani replied with her skin glowing a cute red as well. 

 

"I think they just need the push needed to… you know… try again ?" Kyu nudged Lysandra as Lysandra huffed. Having sex with your ex was already awkward as it is. Adding another person to the equation? Wouldn't that be a nightmare waiting to happen?

 

"B-back to the coffee! When would be a good time?" Henri went back to the topic of the coffee date. 

 

"I'm off on Tuesday morning if that helps," Lailani replied. 

 

"Errr… are you off Friday morning? Unfortunately Mr. Belrose asked me to make croissant-wrapped sausages that day for his breakfast," Henri looked away as both he and Lysandra were thinking about the uncomfortably phallic choice of breakfast food. 

 

"I'll be off then as well; In fact, lately I haven't been getting any hours lately as a hotel clerk. In fact, I had to get a job as a bar waitress to make ends meet," Lailani took a deep exhale with mixed feelings as she said this. 

 

"Inna De Poona isn't growing as popular as it used to be, huh?" Henri asked, also feeling those exact same feelings. 

 

"Yeah. Though at least I can enjoy the serenity with people I care about while it lasts," Lailani said knowing full well that business will boom again. 

 

"Ughh. The more I hear them talk to each other, the more I feel like I have been hearing one too many holiday greeting cards with the cute cartoon bullshit," Kyu groaned. 

 

Lysandra meanwhile just gushed about how adorable these exes were. She wished she was like that with her ex. Shit. She went back to her ex. She needed to get back in the game. 

 

"Mind if we add a third party for Saturday evening?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"S-Sure, I guess…" Lailani grew a bit awkward around Lysandra after she said that. 

 

"We would have preferred a morning date; having the date be just around the night-time feels… pretty suspect for a person we just met," There was Henri's knight-in-shining-armor moment. 

 

"O-Oh wow! I agree! We wouldn't want to give people the wrong idea!" Lailani giggled with relief. 

 

"Oh my God. They're even worse than you," Kyu groaned as she covered her face in disgust. 

 

"Though it's nice to have someone mediate in case… we get a little rowdy," Henri chuckled as he figured out a good excuse to accept Lysandra's request. 

 

"Y-Yeah. We still have disagreements, but we can still be friends even when we do have our fights," Lailani chuckled, "We did like that you stepped in for us before our argument got too disruptive."

 

The argument they were referring to were self-effacing compliments while dismissing their own appearance. Lysandra figured 'really supportive exes' needed a little more support. This was probably why they let them piece the puzzle on why Lysandra wanted to invite herself in. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Don't tell me you're dating MY personal chef too!" Brooke groaned the next morning as Lysandra was prepping up for the next tour. 

 

"W-what?! No! He just needed emotional support because he has to confront his ex!" Lysandra knew Brooke caught her red handed, but has to make an excuse on the fly. 

 

"I should have to tell my husband that; he's gotten even more smitten with me and cried over my shoulder when he found out Henri Garnier was involved with a woman! I'm starting to suspect he swings for the other team!" 

 

Lysandra coughed after hearing that on-the-nose comment. What she did leave out from Brooke is that Lailani was the ex in question. Though, it should be alright, give or take. 

 

"If he is, then it just means we're playing the same kind of game; I kind of like that to be honest, don't you?" Brooke eyed Lysandra. 

 

"N-not really. If you both are money-hungry, you'd certainly screw each other over one way or another," Lysandra shook her head. 

 

"I should start thinking more like you, Ms. Segovia; then relationships would be much easier," Brooke sighed. 

 

Brooke left as Lysandra sighed. She managed to change topics right away. Good thing as well; her date with Henri and Lailani is only a couple of days away. 

 

_-_-_-_ 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Notes:

I figured I'd share my fic ideas while sick with COVID-19 symptoms. Thank you all for your patience.

Chapter 5: The Prophet Rodney and the Beast of Forbidden Knowledge

Summary:

Rodney questions how Lysandra knows about the Nymphojinn and the special ritual needed to awaken them during a 'triple date'.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet and the Beast

 

Pt. 5 - The Prophet Rodney and the Beast of Forbidden Knowledge

 

"Thanks for setting up this date for… R-Rodney! What are you doing here?" 

 

Lysandra felt awkward when Rodney was spotted behind her. 

 

"O-why I heard it was awkward that Lysandra was going on a double date by herself! I just happened to drop in and be her date! Are you two back together?" Rodney gasped. 

 

"N-Not really… We're just friends!" Henri and Lailani said the same thing at once. 

 

They were so absurdly saccharine together, it made Lysandra want to take a photo and put it next to her stuffed animals. 

 

"Suuuuure. Don't let us grown-ups just interrupt your 'friend date', right Lysandra?" Rodney purred. 

 

Lysandra faked a smile but her eyes read that he was going to choke him to death. 

 

"We'll make it a triple date!" 

 

Lysandra felt herself sigh with relief when she saw Polly and Abia step into the scene. 

 

"Yes! I love being eaten ou- t-taken out!" Abia stopped herself when she saw what company she was with. 

 

It didn't take long until questions began to stir in Lysandra's head. Does Rodney need to know about why I am doing this? Did he read the forbidden texts like I did about the Nymphojinn and the ritual needed to summon them at Mt. Nymphomanjaro? How do I put this delicately I am wanting to be a third wheel in Lailani and Henri's friend date so I can get them to have a threesome with me? 

 

Lysandra looked back as Kyu was whispering all of these questions in her ear, though it was clear she made herself only visible to her. 

 

"Look… I'll tell them when I tell them. Right now, let me focus on impressing him," Lysandra huffed unaware Rodney was looking at her like a weirdo. 

 

"Errr… Lysandra? Everything okay?" Rodney didn't look amused at Lysandra's talking to herself. 

 

"Uhh… So what made you want to become a curator in the first place?" Lysandra asked curiously. 

 

"It isn't more what I want to do for myself than it is wanting to stop others from doing the forbidden. I am mostly wanting to protect the ancient artifacts of my people so inconsiderate bastards don't dismantle it and use it for selfish devices," Rodney crossed his arms. 

 

"Like reading forbidden texts?" Lysandra asked worryingly. 

 

"There are no forbidden texts! Those ruins were intended for people to read aloud! If you are talking about the Nymphojinn story, that was a common fairy tale back then to encourage spicing up your romantic relationships," Rodney rolled his eyes. 

 

"Then why did the Belrose Family block off those forbidden ruins?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Because the last person to go in there jumped into Mt. Nymphomanjaro a raging lunatic. He DIED that night and took the tale too literally. If I were you, Lysandra, I wouldn't take the Nymphojinn tale seriously either. Fairies don't exist and neither do horny celestial goddesses that get pissed if they don't have some strong handsome hero step in to free them of ten thousand years of celibacy!" Rodney huffed impatiently. 

 

"Wow. What a buzz kill. Don't worry. I'm not going to die hearing that bullshit. Gonna take a lot more than that, Tigerlily!" Kyu waved her ass in front of Rodney. Luckily Rodney couldn't see her mooning him, but Lysandra could. 

 

"And what's so funny, Lysandra?" Rodney's brows furrowed. 

 

"O-Oh, nothing. I just didn't take you to denounce things like that," Lysandra lied through her teeth. Of course she knew; Rodney's an uptight snob! He didn't have a sense of wonder. 

 

"So, Lysandra. How did you manage to sneak into those ruins?" Rodney asked. 

 

"When I first got the job…" Lysandra couldn't believe she was expositing. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra was reading Midsummer Night's Dream as she stepped into Inna De Poona for the first time. She was humming along to "One Week" from the Barenaked Ladies, as she was waiting for her luggage. It actually was a lot considering she was becoming a citizen after a year-long course. 

 

"Are you Lysandra Segovia?" A familiar older voice beckoned her. 

 

Lysandra turned. It was Brooke Belrose before her first breast implants. 

 

"Oh, hi. Yes. This is she," Lysandra clumsily dropped her book as her headphones were pulled out by her arms (accidentally) and she made a fool out of herself in front of her. 

 

"Orion told me all about you. It's such a shame about your broken heart. I guess there is some innocence to you I suppose," Brooke sighed as she walked away pretending the hot mess she didn't just invite came in announced to her as a new employee. 

 

"Uh, why yes! I'm his younger sister. He worked for you for a while. My parents bought him the duplex, so I'll be moving there. I won't need to be going inside the large apartment complex you have in the island," Lysandra coughed. 

 

"Pity. Even the Natives fancied my building over their rundown ghettos! Then again, many moved to the mainland where my headquarters is!" Brooke laughed as if she didn't admit to being a neocolonialist bitch to Lysandra. 

 

"I just found the ghettos more… homey? It doesn't really feel like your home if you have the beds already made for you," Lysandra observed. 

 

"Now really, Lysandra, you really shouldn't be living in a dump! Tell you what. I'll give you a starting wage of $15 and see where it takes you from there! Your degree gives you a starting position as a clerk in my museum! Perhaps in due time you'll start wishing for a fairy Godmother to clean up after yourself! Of course only I've hired them to work the apartment complex I own!" 

 

Lysandra winced. The jabs at her reading fairy tales was kind of weird. 

 

It was then after a few more walks out of the airport, Brooke began her tour, including the blocked off ruins. 

 

"Why are they blocked off?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Usually I wouldn't let anyone in, but it was a thorn on my husband's side for years. Whatever story those ruins hold is none of my concern to be honest. Just a stupid tourist doing stupid things that they weren't supposed to! I am surprised we didn't destroy it already, but the indigenous peoples here at Inna De Poona didn't want us to do that, so there isn't much we can do except block it off until they stopped caring!" Brooke rolled her eyes as Lysandra snuck into the ruins wearing her heavy turtle-shell-like backpack. 

 

And inside was the tale, and somehow she can read it… and somehow there was another fairy there, assuring her that what she is reading is indeed true. 

 

"According to legends past down from long ago, an era of darkness draws near…" 

 

Lysandra learned from this otherwise quiet tour guide, a green-haired fairy girl who camouflaged in the foliage of the ruins like a rare animal hiding from her predators. Her whispers gave her visions of what the Nymphojinn looked like. 

 

"There will be a hero," the fairy girl said as Lysandra was about to ask the question. 

 

Before she can learn who the hero in question is, Brooke pulled her out of the ruins. 

 

"LYSANDRA, DON'T EVER GO IN THERE AGAIN! Don't you know the last time someone went in there?!" Brooke hissed. 

 

Lysandra shook her head. 

 

"Listen. I didn't care for that tourist who jumped into Mt. Nymphomanjaro, but I care for YOU. You're supposed to be helping me keep order here, not fuck it up even more! Try to follow the rules from now on, will you?" Brooke rolled her eyes. 

 

"Y-Yes ma'am," and that was the end of Lysandra's first encounter with a fairy. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"So you denounce Catholicism BUT YOU BELIEVE IN THE NYMPHOJINN?" Rodney laughed. 

 

"Well, no… I've just grown more interested in learning over the course of studying here. I moved here when I was 24, and now that I'm almost 28, I figured it wouldn't hurt to experiment with that Nymphomanjaro myth by finding the one," Lysandra felt embarrassed she explained herself to Rodney. 

 

"You're preposterous, Lysandra! Next thing you know, you're going to tell me fairies are real! You really are going to get me to believe that? Not even Lailani is going to tell me hogwash like that!" Rodney raised a brow at her. 

 

"Peek-a-boo!" Kyu finally decided to step on in. 

 

"KYAHhhhh!!" Rodney shrieked when Kyu stepped in. 

 

"Oh. Will you look at that? Kyu made herself public again," Polly giggled, rolling her eyes as it wasn't her first rodeo in seeing her. 

 

"I envy her being able to live so freely in such… revealing… clothes," Abia's eyes wandered towards Kyu's most intimate bits being out. 

 

Lailani and Henri of course were not paying attention, mostly admiring the nature in their date. 

 

"Ahahaha! Oh my fucking God! I always wanted to do that to a guy!" Kyu snort laughed as Rodney fell on his tiny flat ass. 

 

"You… You… This must be some sort of twisted prank!" Rodney tried to grab at Kyu's wings. 

 

"Listen! This is the REAL DEAL! I'm not even fucking with you. If Henri and Lailani turned around and stopped staring into each other's eyes as if they're about to fall in love again, they'll see that I'm here about to show you ALL of the goods!" Kyu giggled. 

 

Lysandra rolled her eyes, "Kyu, don't fuck with him. I think that's supposed to be my job?" 

 

"Hmph! Well then. Looks like Lysandra proved her point. I suppose she can prove that dragons and goblins are a reality as well?" Rodney stood up as he dusted himself off irritably. 

 

"Only in our realm. The Goblins in our realm are kind of assholes though; They LOVE to cook and clean but want to be paid for it in REAL MONEY AND want their clients out of their hair while they do it," Kyu said, "They don't even want to fuck! Can you believe them?"

 

"Sounds about like how the English described them in some folklore," Lysandra said as she pondered that thought. 

 

"Is sex all that you think about?" Rodney asked, "I was expecting a fairy to be more… innocent?"

 

"Pixies are the innocent ones here," Kyu said, "Anyway, it's too big of a party for a threesome BUUUUT I do want to have a threesome with you two later if you're up for it."

 

"Isn't that against the rules for you though?" Rodney asked. 

 

"UGH! Why do you have to be a buzzkill still?" Kyu whined. It sounded like she already got in trouble for it. 

 

"Because I want to know what rules fairies like you need to follow. Judging from the sound of things, you already got in trouble for having interracial affairs," Rodney smirked devilishly, "Soooooooo, now that I know I'm supposed to be off limits to you, I do know now it is possible for a fairy and a human to perhaps… I dunno, have an exquisite dinner first?"

 

"Dinner before sex, huh? Sounds like a smooth move if I ever did see one?" Kyu seemed to appreciate Rodney changing his tune knowing he is getting Kyu to break some rules. 

 

"Great, Kyu's stealing my date," Lysandra laughed, "Perfect. Now I can get back to what I had planned!" 

 

She looked back to Lailani and Henri who managed to reach the end of the trail eating some wild fruit they found together. 

 

"Lysandra's been really having fun with Rodney!" Lailani giggled. 

 

"I hope it gets Rodney off our back for a while," Henri teased as he winked at Lysandra. 

 

Oh. So they intended for Rodney to fall in love with her. So much for that, unfortunately. 

 

"Oh! Who is that?" Lailani gasped as Lysandra saw Kyu was walking casually with her arms wrapped around Rodney. 

 

Polly and Abia rushed in to explain.

 

"Errr… This is my cousin from Canada… Dusty!" Polly made the explanation. 

 

"Yeah! I remember her! She's QUITE the boy-crazy one, isn't she?!" Abia laughed nervously. 

 

"I can't believe Dusty showed up on our triple date! Such a wild coincidence, no?" Lysandra played along. 

 

"Errr… Why is she so close to Rodney?" Henri raised a brow still sceptical. 

 

"Henri! Wait! It isn't how it looks! I swear I…" Rodney gasped. 

 

"I told Dusty a scary story about how I found a giant cockroach on this trail. She has been shivering in her boots since!" Abia laughed. 

 

"No I--" 

 

Kyu was interrupted by Polly, "She's such a scaredy cat! Luckily Rodney proved to be man enough to protect her!"

 

Henri and Lailani were still skeptical but for now they took their word for it and left. 

 

"They'll have to know the truth eventually," Kyu groaned. 

 

"Yeah, wait until after the threesome," Lysandra waved off that comment from Kyu with another comment. 

 

_-_-_-_



"So… Do you want to do something like this again?" Lysandra asked the exes after they all ate at a tropical-themed restaurant and bar.

 

"We'll have to see; Mr. Belrose has me making breakfast five days a week now," Henri blushed. 

 

"Mrs. Belrose finally gave me a five day work schedule for the hotel around the same time," Lailani turned away blushing. 

 

"Well in that case, Saturday morning sounds like a good thing to look forward to!" Lysandra replied. 

 

"O-Oh! Okay!" Henri didn't expect Lysandra to be this quick on a response to the schedule. 

 

"Tell Dusty she could come if she wants," Lailani waved timidly. 

 

Kyu's eyes widened by that comment. Lailani and Henri disappeared before anyone opened their mouths. 

 

"You're quite popular already, aren't you, Dusty?" Abia giggled. 

 

"Yeaaaaah… All the honeys want a piece of me!" Kyu said like a total Chad. 

 

"Unbelievable. Don't expect me to be here this time. Knowing you, you'll probably involve me in some disgusting witch's brew I want no part of!" Rodney huffed as he stormed off. 

 

"Witch's brew, huh? He may look like a Prince Charming, but he's more like his uptight advisor!" Polly giggled. 

 

"We can have more dates in the meantime for practice," Lysandra replied. 

 

"Perhaps you can demonstrate that… special magic wand Kyu gave you?" Abia teased the idea of the 'Reznor-shaped" strap on. 

 

"I still am curious on how you even made it in the first place, Kyu," Polly crossed her arms.

 

"Let's just say even with magic I needed a… reference?" Kyu didn't want to reveal too much. 

 

"Hmmm… I can't really decide if I want to bone Henri using it or Lailani? Threesomes can be tricky, you know?" Lysandra replied. 

 

"You can think it over with using it on me," Abia whispered in Lysandra's ear. She couldn't help but shudder at that thought. 

 

"Ugh! I'll think of something, but don't rush me when I do, okay? It's such a weird thing to ask the creator of your fine artifact," Kyu groaned. 

 

It didn't take too long for Kyu to figure out what to do for Lysandra and her conundrum…

 

_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

Notes:

Still suffering from COVID but now it isn't as bad because I got helpful information on what to do next for the upcoming chapters.

Chapter 6: Pt. 6 - The Prophet Kyu and the Beast of Hemipenes Strap-Ons

Summary:

A lot happens in this chapter; Kyu reveals herself to Brooke and Brandon, Lysandra learns about what happened to the tourist who jumped in Nymphomanjaro (and has strap-on sex that ends horribly), and Rodney gets a job as a stripper.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 6 - The Prophet Kyu and the Beast of Hemipenes Strap-Ons

 

_-_-_-_

 

Kyu watched as Lysandra looked over her watch. She may as well ask her why she doesn't question the existence of fairies or why none of the women do. It was mostly to shoot the shit but she knew Venus might be more curious.

 

"So why haven't you guys questioned us yet?"

 

"You mean, why haven't Polly, Abia, and I called bullshit on the fairy thing? That's a bit of a good question. At least for me, I don't really have a choice. Anything is needed for me to get a good night's sleep. If a supernatural force is going to help me with that, so be it," Lysandra replied as she sipped on her coffee. 

 

"Ooookay. That was a disappointing answer," Kyu said a bit saddened. 

 

"Polly and Abia might have better answers. Actually… I have a question. Henri or Lailani?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"To test the dildo I gave you? Well, Lailani of course! Lailani will give you MORE possibilities, AND it'll prep her for Reznor," Kyu replied as she smirked devilishly at the question. 

 

"Yeah, but the dildo matches Henri's eyes. You could have picked your colors better," Lysandra observed. 

 

As Brooke was about to approach Lysandra during one of her breaks, Lysandra lifted her phone up, pretending she was in the middle of a call, so Brooke didn't think she was talking to herself. 

 

Brooke raised a brow. 

 

"We ran out of gold in our toy factory. Also, brown isn't always a fan favorite," Kyu glanced away. 

 

"Look, the point is, you could have at least matched Reznor's skin tone as well! The man's skin tone wouldn't use that much brown dye, would it?"

 

"Erm… You have a point," Kyu frowned. 

 

"I'll call you back. My boss is about to chew me out for this, bye," Lysandra faked hanging up the phone as Kyu snapped her fingers to reveal herself only for Brooke to widen her eyes before fainting. 

 

"Fuck. I was trying to save your ass!" Kyu replied. 

 

"Errr… Right. Luckily the break room has emergency first aid. Help me out, will you?" Lysandra groaned as Kyu did just that. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Kyu and Lysandra sat awkwardly as Brandon, Brooke's current husband rolled his eyes at the sight of a still fainted Brooke. 

 

"The last time she blacked out like this, it was over one of her ex husbands jumping into the volcano yelling out he's the hero of Inna De Poona," Brandon said. 

 

"Wait… Time out. I don't remember Brooke ever addressing that one of her exes died. I thought she divorced them all?" Lysandra raised a brow a little puzzled.

 

"I was a rival of his for a long time. Did you know before I bought out every business in Inna De Poona, I grew up here an average Joe like you?" The way Brandon's cadence when he said those words were no different to him usually bragging and a lot like how his wife acted. Lysandra wasn't surprised. 

 

"Really? So this rival of yours… What was he like?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"He and Brooke moved here back when they were an item and he was admittedly disappointing at first. A poindexter wearing broken glasses, pimples and a pocket protector! I was wondering what Brooke even saw in him in the first place! But then ever since he went into those ruins, not only did he grew from a pathetic loser to almost a sex God, but he was cheating on Brooke and having threesomes with girls left and right," Brandon replied as he rolled his eyes unimpressed. 

 

"Waaaaait… I think I might know one of the girls he was sleeping with," Kyu paused as she just recognized something. 

 

"Really now? Well, it won't matter now; he threw himself into a volcano trying to 'face the Nymphojinn', as he thought he was the Hero in those ancient texts. Lysandra, honey. I admired how much he changed at first but the fact he broke Brooke's heart WOUNDS me," Brandon said. 

 

"Even though you attempted to cheat on her yourself?" Lysandra raised a brow. 

 

Brandon smirked, "The difference is, unlike him, Brooke only wants me for one thing and one thing only; my money. And I'll gladly provide it for her as she is my financial partner first and foremost; The kids count as a business in a way, as they eventually will take over our many businesses. The reason she isn't committed to anyone in particular unless they have the money is because of THAT asshole."

 

"So you know she's cheating on you, too?" Kyu was taken aback by Brandon's bluntness. 

 

"Oh please. She's not as discrete as she makes herself out to be; I've seen her take in younger boys in one of our many Royal Suites. Her other ex-husbands are so oblivious that when the last guy she married freaked out over her actually pegging me, he cried like a little bitch and thought that I was just her gay bestie," Brandon laughed. 

 

"So you blocked off those ruins so none of the other women on this island have their hearts broken. I didn't take you to be so chivalrous," Lysandra tried to ignore the fact that her boss Brooke does indeed peg. 

 

"So one last question until we leave you to take care of your wife; What was the name of the guy who jumped in that volcano?" Kyu asked. 

 

"His name? Well, I guess I told you enough. Lookup Virgil Summers. He was the last guy to spend an HOUR in those ruins trying to study every detail of the texts. One request before you girls leave and Brooke wakes up of course," Brandon replied. 

 

"Yeah?"

 

"For the love of God PLEASE don't tell Brooke I told you about him! Those ruins pain the both of us because they remind us of him," Brandon said as he looked over the greenery that could house the ruins if they wanted to. 

 

"I won't," Lysandra replied as she walked off with Kyu. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Grrrr… It was Cassie's doing, wasn't it?" Kyu groaned as she was scrolling through her HunieBee after she put in the name 'Virgil Summers' on her phone. 

 

"Who's she?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"She's another Love Fairy, one of the more experienced ones that does what I do without fucking her clients! She's also kind of looney, even for us," Kyu replied as she looked over Lysandra's phone as she looked over the news article that read 'Virgil Summers, Owner of The Surf Shack, Jumped into Nymphomanjaro'.

 

"Looney?"

 

"Yeah. Like she was the one trying to reawaken the Nymphojinn before I did. She really didn't want the others to worry about them. However, when Venus gave ME the job… Well, let's just say Cassie HATES me for it. She wanted to be the one to bring the Hero over to the Nymphojinn. The problem is, Venus didn't want Cassie to do it because she killed someone to do it. Now that I put two-and-two together, it was just her being scatterbrained. She forgot she had to lift Virgil out into space for the Nymphojinn to actually, you know… See him."

 

"So he jumped into the Volcano thinking the Nymphojinn were in there?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Cassie didn't get the memo they were 'Space Hookers'. So Venus didn't want her getting involved anymore. She is currently back in our realm pitching a fit that she couldn't stay in Inna De Poona anymore after what she did," Kyu replied, "It sucks. I was totally glad that we aren't ever going to meet her though!" 

 

Lysandra sighed with relief, "Good. It would totally freak me out if a fairy did tell me to jump into a volcano."

 

"Glad I finally figured out the mystery of why Cassie wasn't in charge of dealing with the Nymphojinn!" Kyu said with a smile.

 

She then looked toward the strap-on she gave Lysandra. 

 

"So… Figured out which one wants to take the dildo during that threesome yet?" Kyu changed the topic right away. 

 

"Yeah… No… We got so focus on the Nymphomanjaro Suicide that I totally didn't about which one at all!" Lysandra replied with a sigh. 

 

"Good! I hope you like mating like a koala because your dildo is going to be TRIPLE-HEADED!" Kyu said revealing that the strap-on will now have not only two 'penises' outwardly presenting themselves BUT another dildo inside the strap-on itself that was smaller and was a little lower on her body. 

 

"Lailani might find this weird," Lysandra objected slightly as she looked over the new design of the strap-on. 

 

"But Polly and Abia wouldn't! Test it out! I dare you!" Kyu said with a shit-eating grin. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"What in the world is that?!" Polly gasped as she and Abia looked at each other alarmed by the strap-on. 

 

"It's my dildo. I just modified it to fit two parties," Kyu replied. 

 

"Errrrr… I guess that's one problem solved," Polly replied as she tried to figure out how the strap-on worked, even rubbing her leotard-clad posterior over one shaft, Lysandra's left. 

 

"Are you kidding?! How is it easy for you to decide on a side?" Abia said as she attempted to do a similar thing except she lifted up her robes and rubbed her labia instead. 

 

Lysandra grunted as the girls were trying to figure out how to insert the strap-on themselves into each other without Polly's butt-cheeks bumping into Abia's clitoris. The rubbing sensation managed to make her part of the strap-on move around inside her vagina in an uncomfortable way. 

 

"Ummm… Want me to remove that?" Kyu asked, noticing the pained expression on Lysandra's face. 

 

"Yeah, sorry. It really does rub me the wrong way," Lysandra groaned as she then saw Polly lift her leg up and stretched it a little upwards towards the sky as she tried to undo her leotard so the shaft can enter inside her. 

 

"W-wait! Aren't you forgetting something?!" Kyu stopped as she ran over, grabbed some lube and helped Lysandra prep her while Abia already was going full ham on the right dildo, hugging Lysandra like a koala on a tree as she thrusted without any restraints. 

 

"Nnngh. Fuck," Lysandra moaned as she noticed the strap-on inside her shrink and then disappear, finally feeling relief on her hymen at least. 

 

Lysandra felt weird that she was fingering lube inside Polly but at the same time, she loved hearing Abia and Polly moan. It was good that they were at least having some fun. And the new sensation of her erect clit to the sound of it gave Lysandra a tingling sensation that she didn't know how to feel about. 

 

Kyu was fingering herself in the background, happy that she was letting Lysandra test these new toys out with Polly and Abia. Just then however.

 

"Remember that the time is near! Quick fucking around and find that Reznor!!"

 

Kyu shrieked as she heard a voice inside the HunieBee, interrupting her session. 

 

This made the girls stop. 

 

"That's… You didn't even get a ringtone or a vibration. Are all HunieBee models like this?" Lysandra felt awful that Kyu was mortified by the HunieBee. 

 

"Cassie, Reznor is in the middle of nailing some girls right now! Can you fucking chill?!" Kyu groaned when she saw who was at the other end. 

 

"No I can't 'fucking chill'! Once the Nymphojinn awaken with their periods, the planet will die!" The woman hissed angrily. 

 

"Look. We were in the middle of something. A fairy was about to get some wings here, and I was going to let these girls contribute a little bit for him! Venus trusted me with this mission because you rushed HARD forgetting to read further on OUR report of the Nymphojinn. Did you forget what happened LAST time you found your 'Hero'? You're lucky the Nymphojinn DIDN'T wreck the place already!" Kyu pressed mute as the girls watched a blue-violet haired fairy girl with glasses pitch a fit when Kyu placed the phone face down. 

 

Lysandra, Polly, and Abia were pretty turned off by this conversation, so while they figured out a way to enjoy the strap-on, they didn't feel comfortable finishing and instead had a night of awkward silence hugging stuffed animals.

 

Kyu understood. 

 

"God damn it Cassie," Kyu said angrily.

 

_-_-_

 

They were at the Strip Club. Oh fuck. Who decided that the Strip Club was a good idea?!

 

"Oh! Don't worry. We're more here to support Rodney. He heard no one would touch him if he worked the poles," Henri assured Lysandra. Lailani of course was a beet red for obvious reasons. 

 

"I hope that's true," Lailani said as she then noticed a pink haired girl waving them over. 

 

"Oh? You know her, Lailani?" Henri observed as Lailani waved back timidly. 

 

"Yeah, she's a frequent customer at the Surf Shack," Lailani replied as she approached the girl. 

 

Lysandra thought this girl was cute. She wondered a lot on how she got to this state. Perhaps she is trying to raise funds so she can get out of here.

 

"I didn't know you liked them a little chubby, Lailani!"

 

The cadence and Southern drawl made Lysandra taken aback. She was sure she was going to sound like Barbie and not her cousin from the Deep South. 

 

"N-no… We're just friends," Henri looked down trying to keep a straight face. Lysandra sighed. 

 

"Aww, you're kind of cute though! You don't mind if I give you a lap dance half-off do you?" The pink haired girl asked. 

 

"W-wh-what?! M-me?! No no no! I don't think I could do that. I don't know if the chair would have room for both of us!" Henri was red. 

 

"We're here to support Rodney actually. Tonight's his first time on the stage and I think he needs it," Lailani replied as she thinned her lips awkwardly looking away. 

 

"I'm also taking them out on a date as well. I could pay for one lap dance to a song of course," Lysandra said. 

 

"Oh! I know him! He's a poop! He yelled at me for spilling beer on his wallet during my coke snorting at the bar! And he said I was an 'ignoramus'! I don't know a lot of big words but I can tell that was a mean thing to say!" Candace's mood soured at the name 'Rodney'. 

 

"Oh Merde… Forgive him, Candace. He's just under a lot of stress lately," Henri felt HORRIBLE after hearing that. 

 

"He's also my cousin. He's been trying to find a job where he can feel comfortable in his own skin. It might be hard for him in the first couple weeks," Lailani said worryingly. 

 

"Hrmmm… But he was still mean!" Candace pouted.

 

That pout made Lysandra slide her first $20 in her skirt. 

 

"Errr… I didn't even do anything," Candace looked puzzled.

 

"That's for having to deal with him; He was my coworker prior to quitting," Lysandra replied as they sat down at their seats and watched the first performance. 

 

The first performers were two women, one being a dark-skinned girl with blonde hair that transitioned to pink as well as a thick ass. She was dancing alongside a brunette with a butterfly tattoo that engulfed her upper right thigh. 

 

"Renee and Nadia LOVE doing stuff together. Sometimes I hear them kissing upstairs in the locker rooms when nobody is watching," Candace said as she started her lapdance on top of Lysandra to 'Free Your Mind' by En Vogue, a bit of a paradox seeing the context of what the song was about compared to the setting of where it was playing. 

 

"When do the male strippers show up?" Lailani asked, panicking a bit. 

 

"Oh, we take turns depending on how much money is being thrown at us. It's been a slow night so the boys might show up seeing the ratio for tonight," Candace said as her breasts pressed against Lysandra's. 

 

Lysandra loved the odd sensation of a girl's bare skin up against her hands. It could just be Candace or it could just be Lysandra's biases but it didn't matter. She was horny and it made herself feel awkward because it wasn't about Lailani or Henri. An actual $100 on top of a second $20 was about to slip into her skirt only for it to rip accidentally. 

 

Everyone turned to see what happened, with the music stopping and everything. 

 

"Oh FUCK. I am so SO sorry!" Lysandra tried to cover Candace's ass [literally] as she tried to help pick up her tips. 

 

"Don't worry. That's what my bras are for. My thong is not the most reliable bit of clothin'," Candace just giggled as she shoved the tips into her boobs. 

 

"Girl, that's the third damn time someone tore those panties! You ought to slap those bitches with another tab for that!" Renee laughed it off that she was outstaged. 

 

"Darling, you really ought to buy yourself better lingerie instead of spending all of that money on cocaine," Nadia, who sounded more matronly compared to Renee, said with a thick Russian accent.

 

"H-here," Lysandra said embarrassed as she slid another $120 in her other boob. 

 

"You're so thoughtful. H-here," Henri slid $50 in Candace's left side of her bra

 

"You're so… flexible. I really need to learn from you later," Lailani slid another $50 on the other side.

 

"Y'all don't have to do that! Make sure you throw money Renee and Nadia's way too! Then I can grab my stickers and give you all smiley faces!" Candace said as she ran upstairs wearing Lysandra's T-shirt (which had a cartoon dragon on it) as a makeshift skirt. 

 

There was awkward silence as Nadia and Renee also received $50 each from Lysandra, Lailani, and Henri who awkwardly looked away as the patrons looked at the DJ impatiently. A couple then pointed at Lysandra and whispered. Lysandra looked down. 

 

Fuck. I forgot I wasn't wearing another shirt under this! Now everyone knows I'm a 38C AND have a bit of a stomach, Lysandra groaned to herself. 

 

The DJ restarted the whole song as more patrons tipped the strippers handsomely. Candace came back wearing a white dress, possibly wearing something to cover her genitals that wasn't underwear seeing her pink pubic hair could pop out of it if they wanted to. 

 

"My boss wanted me to give you gold stars too! He liked it that you guys are so nice!" Candace said as she placed a smiley face on their chests and a gold star as well. 

 

Lysandra was flashing back to kindergarten class from all of this, which she tried to shake off seeing the setting. 

 

After the song was over, it was finally Rodney's turn. He was hyped up as the newest male stripper on the team, and it was there that Candace rubbed herself up against Lysandra. 

 

Candace's head was on Lysandra's shoulder, her arms wrapped around one of her own. Lysandra couldn't help but blush. 

 

"You're robbing me of my paycheck, you know," Lysandra chuckled as she gave Candace another $100.

 

"Wait… I don't think this counts as a service we do here," Candace was puzzled as Lysandra slipped the $100 in one of the strings on her white dress anyway. 

 

"You look like my girlfriend right now," Lysandra said dorkishly. 

 

"I do? I didn't know you had a girlfriend! Then I'll be your girlfriend for thirty minutes!" Candace giggled as she kept holding Lysandra's arm. 

 

As Rodney finally came up on stage, it was clear he wasn't prepared for everyone to see him in assless chaps and a leather vest. Nonetheless, he did try to perform as best he could as he held the pole with one hand trying to twirl around it. 

 

The men were rooting for him to keep trying his best, not caring that it would appear homosexual or homoerotic to other people. The song in this instance was Lil Nas X's Montero (Call Me By Your Name) which funnily enough Lysandra after a few sips of her Blue Hawaiian began to sing along to, rocking Candace on her lap when Candace decided to sit there instead in her sleep (as she cared little for Rodney). 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Hey, Lysandra? We were kind of envious at first. Was that weird?" Lailani addresses Lysandra as they walked with Henri under the moonlit night towards the hotel room.

 

"I mean, is there anyway I can make it up to you?" Lysandra said as she was trying to slide the proposal of a threesome, the actual reason why she was dating the three of them. 

 

"There is… ONE way," Henri's face was red. 

 

"O-Oh my… But I agree," Lailani bit her lip. 

 

Lysandra didn't know the expressions on their faces. It was sort of like they were angry BUT they also smiled so it might be they might dump her into the harbor and leave her cold. 

 

"Are you familiar with… l-le menage a t-trois, Lysandra?" Henri stammered when he said that. 

 

Lysandra finally got the picture. She knew what the fuck a menage a trois was, and it was something that would make Kyu very happy. 

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 

 

Notes:

Happy Late Easter and I am SO sorry for the lack of updates! I had a lot of work this week but I am glad to at least bring this chapter to fruition. I may have drawn out Lysandra's threesome with Henri and Lailani but I am hoping it'll be all worth it soon! (Who knows? Perhaps next chapter, Candace might be in a threesome with both Abia AND Polly).

Chapter 7: Finally Meeting Reznor…

Summary:

Lysandra has her threesome with Lailani and Henri and it was a blast. However, things take a sour turn when Reznor's baggage is revealed to Lysandra on her way to grab breakfast.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Finally Meeting Reznor…

_-_-_

 

Lysandra received the keys to the Suite upstairs from one of Lailani's coworkers. As they got on the elevator, Lysandra's mind kept wandering over to what Lailani and Henri mentioned about night dates giving people the wrong idea. Could it be… that one of them gets super horny at night and that's why they try to stick to day dates like some sort of horndog werewolf? Nah… That didn't sound like either of them… Could it?

 

As they found their Suite, there was an awkward pause from Lailani who hid behind Lysandra. Lysandra looked over. It was him. The brunet bad boy they were prepping to save the world. 

 

He looked down to see her shabby cartoon dragon T-shirt and deep blue-colored jeans with a black purse that was starting to wear and tear from the months where it was Lysandra's only purse. He saw her glasses, and her face pink from being a little tipsy as well as from her rosacea. 

 

She was with Lailani and Henri and he was with her boss and another woman, a blonde with light baby blue eyeshadow, red lips, and a light tan. 

 

"OH… Lysandra," Brooke gasped as she looked towards her two bedmates for the night trying to control her composure. 

 

"You know her?" The man asked.

 

"Yes, she's one of the girls who works at my museum. I must take you sometime in the future," Brooke laughed as she gave Lysandra a quick glance, one that was stressed and afraid for her. 

 

"Looks like she's thinking what we're thinking," the blonde giggled as she pointed out Lailani and Henri. 

 

"L-Lysandra Segovia, sir… N-nice to meet you! Sorry we must keep our meeting short! I… I know you have a lot of work tomorrow!" Lysandra thrusted her hand forward as she was embarrassed. 

 

"H-huh… So you were the girl Kyu was talking to me about," Reznor chuckled, "That must explain why Lailani is here, then."

 

Lysandra looked at Lailani who turned away. 

 

"S-Sorry I didn't mention to stir any trouble!" Lailani's voice trailed off after that but it was clear she felt awkward being at Reznor's presence with two more people she wants to nail. 

 

"I see you really are about to make my husband have a FIELD DAY tomorrow; Is that really Chef Garnier you two are about to have fun with?" Brooke laughed as Henri now was the one trying to hide behind Lysandra. 

 

"Don't tell him about it! I beg of you! I don't want to get fired!" Lysandra was now red-faced out of a painful form of embarrassment. 

 

"Oh my God! Look at them! I remember when I had that kind of face. I was so young then," the blonde sighed as she had a kind admiration for Lysandra's deep brown eyes about ready to panic alongside Brooke. 

 

"Hmmm… I'll keep it hush-hush if you don't let word go around I'm about to have some special sex with an older woman. You'd do that, wouldn't you, Ms. Segovia?" Brooke said in a soft voice. She tried to keep her usual cadence and composure but it was clear both Brooke and Lysandra were panicking because Henri was in the picture. 

 

"Y-Yes ma'am," Lysandra nodded, her shuddering face like Lysandra had a bug of some kind crawling in her pants. 

 

"Good girl!" Brooke said with a sigh of relief. It was at that day Reznor figured there was a strange bit of coding in that interaction. 

 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Reznor! Have fun with my boss!" Lysandra waved as she, Lailani, and Henri rushed into their Hotel Suite, now fearing for their life but still horny about it. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra ran to the bed, covered in rose petals as she jumped on it and screamed into her pillow. 

 

"I mean… It'll at least prove to my Boss I am straight," Henri laughed nervously. 

 

"I have an idea… Lie down as well, Henri, I know how to start the night JUST right," Lailani purred as she sat Henri on the bed. 

 

Lysandra saw Lailani take out some massage oil from her purse as she turned on the radio to some soothing spa music. Lysandra nodded. Oh goodness, was her heart racing. 

 

Lailani knew how to undress Henri right there. Lysandra wanted to watch as Henri, unlike Lysandra dressed more formally to the strip club, wearing a royal blue colored leisure suit with floral printing with tropical flowers on the inside. She saw that he wore an undershirt underneath that was white and the underwear itself was also blue boxer briefs. They kissed during this, which would be weird seeing they were exes, and they were getting into it, which got weirder. 

 

Lysandra wanted in, but only decided to take off her jeans, revealing her pink underwear with red and baby blue polka dots with a yellow duckling peeking through a couple of the larger dots. It didn't match her bra but she didn't care. She wanted to make her move before she stepped in. She didn't usually mind being a third wheel, but there was a mission to this and she didn't want to disappoint Kyu. 

 

So she watched as Lailani massaged Henri's body, almost down to his crotch. It was around there she paused. Henri paused as well.

 

"W-Wow, you're so cute I just…" Lailani looked away as she sheepishly inched her hands closer. 

 

"Lailani? Oh no… It's gross isn't it!" Henri looked down, as just when things were getting hot for Lysandra, both of them were too scared to do a handjob together. Luckily Lysandra knew what to do in a way. 

 

"Well if you're not giving him a handjob, I will," Lysandra snarled in an attempt to sound sexy as Henri gasped at how Lysandra manhandled him.

 

"L-Lailani!!" Henri gasped as Lysandra was lifting him up so she can rub his shaft for him from behind, as she also began to grope his breasts.

 

"Please be gentle! I would be sad if you made him cry!" Lailani raised her only a little bit, afraid she was hurting Henri. 

 

Lailani began to kiss Henri some more, as she rubbed more of her massage oil in the process over his posterior and then lower onto his thighs. Lysandra began to wonder how Brooke was handling Reznor and his blonde lover, as she could barely hear them through the walls. Thank goodness, she thought to herself. 

 

Henri gasped as Lailani moved her lips downward to his shaft, as she began to give him a blowjob. Lysandra was prompted to let go of his dick, leaking precum, as she now wanted to kiss Henri. She began to do so, French-kissing him intensely as she could hear his cute grunts. 

 

He sounded like he was warning Lailani he was going to come soon, though it was a little late and now, and Lailani had a bit of semen leak out of her mouth before she lifted her head up, off of the dick. 

 

"Lailani! I am so sorry!" Henri gasped. 

 

"D-Don't worry. It should be your turn, now," Lailani replied as she took off her black dress (which was covered in yellow and red flowers) revealing black lingerie that matched it. 

 

"Oh… Lailani. I don't know if I deserve this," Henri covered his mouth as he really did want to touch her next. 

 

Lysandra let go as she helped Henri get Lailani on the bed. It was another prompt of Lysandra manhandling someone while the other one was the gentle partner kissing them all over. In this case, Lysandra was stroking Lailani through her panties while she was kissing Henri who helped one of her nipples sneak out of her bra for him to fondle delicately. 

 

Lysandra noticed as small as they were, Henri loved them and for that, she helped Lailani out of her bra while Henri helped stroke her in the meantime. Lailani lifted Henri's shirt as she felt it was fair for his nips to be out as well, though it was more so their nips could touch during this intimate moment. 

 

Lysandra moved down and figured she wanted to taste both of them as well. It was a first for her as she gulped, she decided since Henri was hard again, she was going to jerk him off while she was eating Lailani, and they were kissing madly together as if they were lovers. 

 

Lysandra tried to remember how Abia was doing the thing with her tongue that drove her wild. Oh God, she loved when Abia ate her out so much she wanted to replicate it. How did it get to this point in her life? 

 

She used the moans as feedback as she heard them begin to weep in her hands, Henri leaking precum again as Lailani's lips opened up. As this happened, Lysandra was prepared for some squirting of some kind so changed how her body was positioned to now have herself suckling Henri's precum off while she was returning stroking Lailani. 

 

"W-wait… Lysandra! May I?" Henri gasped as Lysandra knew what was up. She watched Henri rearrange himself as he helped himself to Lailani's wet, opened up pussy, treating himself to the juices as if he was eating a ripe fruit. Lysandra was still wanting to do some oral for him as well, only to notice that he had a bare ass that made Lysandra think of Polly… Wait… That strap-on… This is a better opportunity for preparing them for it. 

 

So as she took the strap-on out of her purse, she also found some lube to go with it. There, she lifted Henri's pelvis as she put some on her hands and let her fingers explore his anus. Henri gasped admittedly to this sensation, though he didn't object to it. He just continued to enjoy Lailani, even when Lysandra watched him get squirted on. 

 

"Lysandra… We still haven't done anything for you yet," Lailani sighed, her eyes half closed from being tired. 

 

"We were hoping to tire you out!" Henri whined, "It seems you still have some stamina!"

 

"Awww, is this not fun anymore?" Lysandra asked, sounding like a villainess dominatrix in one of the pornos Kyu found for her to watch (who in turn sounded a little bit like Brooke). 

 

"It's fun… but… exhausting!" Lailani replied, panting like a dog. 

 

"You're making me cum twice!" Henri said half-jokingly, scolding Lysandra. Lysandra showed Henri why you should never tease a girl whose finger is by your prostate. 

 

Henri let out a bleating moan like a sheep that was being attacked by a wolf. Then he came on the foot of the bed. 

 

"Let's continue this tomorrow… We really could use a break," Lailani said as she slapped Lysandra's shoulder to get her to stop bullying Henri's anus. 

 

Lysandra pulled her hand out and sighed with some relief they didn't have to see the hemipenes strap-on for now. She watched Lailani and Henri cuddle naked in the bed, smelling of both roses and of the sex that just happened between them. 

 

Lysandra tried to pace her breaths with Lailani and Henri which were deep and hugged Henri in this exchange. This felt similar to her first night with Polly and Abia on her bed and it was a pleasant feeling for her even if it did smell a little bit of semen. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

The next morning, Lysandra tried again to use the Hemipenes strap-on.

 

"Wooooooow that's… Unique," Lailani said as her face was red observing the two phallic-shaped items attached to the belt of the strap-on. 

 

"Are you sure we aren't going to break it?" Henri asked as he was a bright pink, looking away as he didn't know how to feel about the strap-on either. 

 

"I was going to prep you for it, unless… You don't want me to," Lysandra was getting the picture Henri and Lailani weren't a huge fan of sex toys. 

 

"N-no! We can try it b-but…" Henri was trying to hide his discomfort on the idea.

 

"We never thought we could use something like this… With our partners," Lailani coughed as Lysandra revealed the lube once more for her. 

 

"Once again, we don't have to do this if you don't want to, I can just grab breakfast instead," Lysandra at this point remembered they've been fucked enough. There would be at least one fairy wings given to Reznor in the meantime. 

 

"C-Could you do that while we think this over? I don't want to disappoint you!" Henri and Lailani both said in unison before looking at each other awkwardly. 

 

Lysandra coughed as she got up, and put on her jeans as she prepped herself to grab breakfast before the breakfast bar downstairs closed. 

 

It was after she closed the door did she accidentally bump into Reznor. 

 

"H-hi! I am so sorry about that!" Lysandra shrieked as she fell back a few steps. 

 

"It's fine. So last night… What was the deal with you and Brooke? You two were panicking the minute your… er… garçon was in the picture," Reznor said baffled. 

 

"Oh! He works with Brooke's husband. Mr. Belrose is awfully attached to the guy, so Brooke was worried I was going to steal him away from him," Lysandra laughed nervously. 

 

"Wait… So is her husband trying to cheat on her too?" Reznor's eyes were twitching with anger, which made Lysandra begin to panic a little. 

 

"I-I will have to tell you about it later! The two of them are trying to deliberate on something so umm… Y-Yeah! I need to grab them their breakfast! I'm the garçon this morning!" Lysandra bolted in fear that she was about to leak out something. 

 

She knew that look, as the look of an angry person. Lysandra HATED conflict so didn't want to discuss it further until she was prepared. Fuck. This was why Orion and Jakob back in the day couldn't stand in the same room together!

 

Lysandra tried to shake her head about her ex. Luckily for her she met a person by the breakfast bar cleaning. 

 

"Eyyy! You look like you're in a hurry!" The woman, a brunette Chola with a mole on her cheek and a tattoo on her arm reading 'Nora' laughed. 

 

"I just didn't want to push a guy's buttons today. I accidentally leaked out a little too much information during my gossip… Ohhhh… FUCK! Why did I have to open my big mouth!" Lysandra was beginning to cry as she was grabbing as many bagels and croissants as she could. 

 

"Woah! Calm the fuck down! What was this gossip about exactly?" The woman asked concerned, her blue eyes widened as she offered her a tray. 

 

"So there's a lady who doesn't really love her husband anymore and recently I told her new lover recently her husband was awfully attached to a guy recently… That's all I can say for right now," Lysandra replied. 

 

"You look like you're about to have a meltdown. Oh. Wait. Don't tell me. My friend Reznor was telling me recently about how one of his friends had to deal with a loveless marriage as the child produced from it. Fuck. Don't tell me you told this story to him," the woman paused. 

 

Lysandra bit her lip as the woman put two and two together based on her interaction. 

 

"Ohhhhhh… Listen, if you're worried he's going to murder you OR that guy this bitch's two timing bastard husband is trying to nail, don't sweat it. I am worried about the husband though… Fuck, I'd want to kick his ass if he pulled that shit on me," the woman consoled Lysandra. 

 

"T-thanks," Lysandra began to weep. 

 

"Awww, stop! You're kind of scaring me with all of these reactions," The woman helped Lysandra out as she ushered Lysandra to the yogurt section, "Here. What's your favorite flavor?"

 

"P-Peach," Lysandra sniveled. 

 

"Huh. That's my favorite too," The woman replied, "We're about to run low, do you have any other flavors you like?"

 

"B-blueberry… and Vanilla," Lysandra replied. 

 

"Key Lime Pie okay?" 

 

"Y-Yeah…"

 

"Strawberry?"

 

"N-No…"

 

"Aye aye aye… Look, I am not going to kill the other guy if it worries you that much. Hell, I wouldn't know who the douchebag in question is trying to fuck your guy friend outside of this conversation," She said as after Lysandra picked out some packets of butter and cream cheese she was on her way back upstairs a sobbing fit. 

 

"It's just so scaryyy…" Lysandra wept. She didn't know why she was having a sobbing fit over the whole pissing off Reznor situation but she really  hoped Reznor didn't do anything violent. 

 

As she managed to get back upstairs she managed to calm down a little. She was beginning to rationalize, remembering overwhelming interactions always made her take such a terrible approach in life. She then remembered why she was so picky in the first place. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

She knocked on the door during a rainy night, crying as her older brother, Orion opened it. 

 

"Hey, Lysandra. Are you okay?" Orion asked. 

 

"JAKOB IS FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!!" Lysandra wept. 

 

"Good grief. You know he was a bit of a douche. Remember he used ableist slurs on the both of us during his D&D campaigns?" Orion shook his head as Lysandra went in to hug him. 

 

"WHY… WHY DID HE HAVE TO THINK WITH HIS DICK?!" Lysandra sobbed.

 

"Shhh…  It's okay. Look. Let's sit down and you can watch me play Shadow the Hedgehog like old times," Orion said assuringly as she let her drop her things on the ground and she sat down to watch a cartoon hedgehog shooting aliens on the screen. 

 

She couldn't even sit down to do that and went into their restroom to calm down. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

She couldn't believe she was thinking about her ex, Jakob again. She hated it. She never had sex with him, but just the thought of him made him have as much loathing as most exes that did. Emphasis on most as she remembered that Lailani and Henri were unique cases. 

 

As she opened the door with the food, she saw Lailani and Henri still pondering whether or not to use the strap-on but in a way that was them snuggling and watching vanilla porn trying to get hot and bothered for it. She didn't want to tell the two of them they had a meltdown over the fate of Brandon Belrose and whether or not Reznor was going to murder him. 

 

"H-Hey… Once again you don't have to do it if you don't want to… I brought a lot of breakfast," Lysandra tried to smile as she had to fake what just happened. 

 

"Are you okay, Lysandra? Your face is so red!" Lailani gasped. 

 

"I-I'm fine! I'm fine! My rosacea is just acting up because I chugged hot coffee too early," Lysandra lied. 

 

"You still have a cup though," Henri observed. 

 

"I grabbed another one!" Another lie. 

 

"Uh-huh…" They were not buying it. However, they didn't want to push it further. 

 

Lysandra handed Lailani a croissant with a butter packet and Peach yogurt, then gave Henri a bagel with a cream cheese packet and a Vanilla yogurt. Lysandra ate the rest. 

 

"W-Wow! You sure were hungry last night!" Lailani giggled as Lysandra pretty much inhaled the rest of the yogurts. 

 

"Are you sure you're okay, Lysandra?" Henri asked. 

 

"I'm fine? Why do you ask?" Lysandra asked as she was trying to make herself a bagel with cream cheese sandwich without crying in front of them. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"H-Hey, Lysandra… Could we talk?" It was at the Courtyard outside when Lysandra was trying to draw something when she heard Reznor's voice. 

 

Lysandra was still anxious but this time she was a little prepared for this confrontation compared to before. 

 

"Listen… I haven't been the best at keeping my composure lately. You were right to run. I'm awfully sorry that I reacted poorly to Brooke's husband being…"

 

"A cheater too?"

 

"Yeah… That…"

 

It was awkward silence as Lysandra drew one of the tropical birds perched on one of the bushes across from her. 

 

"So I didn't get to know much about you from before. Kyu told me you're a museum curator?" Reznor asked puzzled. 

 

"Yeah, I was recently promoted after Rodney quit. And honestly, it's hard man. So many people you have to keep check on and so many that don't even pay attention. Thank God I don't have to do it often on weekdays," Lysandra replied as she looked over her sketch as she tried to polish it out. 

 

"So is drawing a hobby of yours?" Reznor asked, "I think I might know a girl back where I work who might give you some tips."

 

"Yeah. I actually like drawing anime a lot. Picked it up since I was eight, but I need to do some life drawing for some references to monsters and animals I need to work on… and not just Disney cartoons," Lysandra laughed. 

 

"So how was your night with Lailani and…"

 

"Henri? It was a bit of a relief. I had a last resort sex toy if things were going to escalate into kinky town but the good news is, both of them aren't a huge fan of hemipenes strap-ons so I just settled with regular old fashioned breakfast in bed. We had one last threesome after breakfast where they tag teamed me with it anyway," Lysandra chuckled. 

 

"Breakfast is a turn-on for some people," Reznor chuckled. 

 

"Anyway, I've listened to your work. I think it's great," Lysandra said though she was mostly trying to bring it back to him. 

 

"Me? Well, remember I wasn't the only one in my band so…" Reznor chuckled. 

 

"I try to be more open-minded when it comes to music. I actually only have one genre of music I don't really like that much and it's because that was what was on the radio all the time back when I was bullied in middle school," Lysandra replied, "I try to stomach it, but it's like ravioli in my brother's stomach. It doesn't sit well with me when it is non-stop."

 

"Oh? It better not be rock," Reznor gasped. 

 

"Nope. Country," Lysandra said weakly. 

 

"Ah… Well, you better warn Abia because that's her favorite genre," Reznor warned. 

 

"OH. So you've dated her?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Yeah, I kind of took her and another girl named Lola away from her job. She told me about you too, actually," Reznor said with a grin. 

 

"Oh? What did she say about me? I'll need some feedback as I am trying to get rid of the Nymphojinn too," Lysandra replied. 

 

"She loves that you're nice to her and she met you back when you were a front-desk clerk at the museum. She likes that you are willing to be honest with her even if it makes her and Polly uncomfortable. She also mentioned that she enjoys your stuffed animal collection. How old are you? Like 18? 21?" Reznor asked. 

 

"28, actually. I know, I don't wear any makeup at all and my rosacea sometimes makes me look like a teenager having an acne breakdown if I don't have it in check," Lysandra chuckled awkwardly. 

 

"Yeah, but you kind of have a baby-face. If I didn't know any better, I thought you would be a minor," Reznor admitted, a little nervously as well. 

 

"Funny. I would say of the three caballeras, Abia was the baby-faced one," Lysandra said with an accent on 'caballeras' where the two 'l's in the word made an 'sh' sound as opposed to a 'y' sound. 

 

"Caballeras?" Reznor blinked puzzled by the prononciation.

 

"O-Oh. I mean, Caballeras," Lysandra corrected her pronunciation to the 'y' sound, as to not confuse Reznor. 

 

"Have you been pronouncing Spanish that way for a while?" Reznor asked, "Not to sound like I know Spanish, but…"

 

"N-No… I just prefer the Argentinian accent since my abuelos grew up there. My Abuela was a porteña from Buenos Aires and my Abuelo was deep in Mendoza," Lysandra replied. 

 

"OH. I get it! Huh… So I take it they moved to America," Reznor observed. 

 

"Yeah. They raised my Dad in Boston and then later his two younger siblings in Miami. I love visiting them a lot actually. I just wish I can pick up their Spanish as well," Lysandra replied. 

 

"How come?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Well, my Dad married my Mom in Texas during college and had me and my brother. My Mom although not another Latina speaks better Spanish than me but we've primarily spoken English at home. Also… it used to be hard for my parents and I to communicate when we were younger. My brother and I took a lot longer to say our first words compared to other kids. So English can be a struggle even now," Lysandra replied. 

 

"Oh. I see," Reznor observed as Lysandra began drawing an iguana that approached her for a second before running off. 

 

"...Well, I have to get going," Reznor said after some awkward silence, "I have to help Ashley with something."

 

Reznor said as he saw a red-headed girl in glasses wave to him. 

 

Lysandra resumed her drawing for a bit, getting the head of the iguana right. 

 

"I think today is the day I finally get to meet him… and it looks like my lucky charm is here to give me good luck!" 

 

"O-Oh! Polly! Hey!" Lysandra felt awful ignoring Polly and was alerted by her voice accordingly. 

 

"You're doin' some drawings? They aren't like your usual stuff, with the anime babes fighting off weird cartoon monsters while their boyfriends cower behind them like little damsels in distress… Awwww is that a little birdie? I thought you were scared of them, sweetie!"

 

"I just had to draw what I saw. When it doesn't come at me with its talons, it's okay," Lysandra loved hearing Polly's voice looking over her work. 

 

"Ohhhh. I see how it is. But I love it that you're branching out! If you ever need a model, LET me know! I am willing to participate!" Polly said as she was hugging Lysandra. 

 

Lysandra was pained having to say this to Polly, "Speaking of models, isn't there one waiting for you?" 

 

Polly perked up as she saw Reznor and Ashley talking. 

 

"Oh! I guess that's my cue! I have to tell you how it goes after my date! I promise you, I won't be a stranger!" Polly said as she kissed Lysandra on the cheek as she headed on over. 

 

Lysandra smirked as she was happy Polly was going to have some fun. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 




Notes:

Dear Sidtrap, if you are reading this, I am sorry this was the awkward direction I took Reznor in at the beginning. I do hope that I can write more of him in a more fun light. I just got excited about sharing other character's baggage.

And yeah. I think I went in a lot of fun directions meanwhile in the sex with Lailani and Henri.

Chapter 8: The Mass Babysitting of Bentley and Beverly Belrose

Summary:

Lysandra is tasked to keep an eye on the kiddos while Brooke is away. Luckily she received some help from everyone, including an unsuspecting guest.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

The Mass Babysitting of Bentley and Beverly Belrose

 

_-_-_

 

"SOOOOO… I never got to ask how it went on your little friend date. Judging by the pair of fairy wings, it looks like it went swimmingly," Kyu giggled as Lysandra was texting Lailani a cute dog picture she found on the internet. 

 

"Yeah, what the Hell happened? Do Lailani and Henri get really horny at night?" Lysandra asked puzzled. 

 

"Well, let's just say love happened to be in the air. I had to cover that shirt you used to cover that cute stripper ass in a bit of my 'Bonus Perfume' while it was in the locker just to help push them to ask for that bit of relief. It didn't affect Candace because… Well, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed," Kyu smirked. 

 

"Well, your 'Bonus Perfume' has a special effect because they're coming over to help us babysit!" Lysandra said as she showed a group text exchange. 

 

"Ughhhh! You can't be nailing chicks with a baby on board! Who's bright idea was it to drop the little twerps on you!" Kyu asked. 

 

"It was… Brooke… The nanny called in sick and Brooke needed someone that was GREAT with kids," Lysandra replied, "I'm not great with kids but someone else is."

 

"Oooh! This is so exciting! I brought a lot of coloring books and toys for the little tykes to play with!" Polly entered the room with a bag full of activities and knick-knacks one would find at a Cracker Barrel store by the restaurant. 

 

"Polly, why did you agree to do this? I thought we were going to have some sexy time!" Kyu whined.

 

"Oh relax. Brooke will be back at six to get them tucked in to bed and then we'll have some REAL fun and games. I'll promise you that much! Also, I met Candace on my way here! I used to babysit for her when she was a tyke!" Polly made a good segway into showing Candace wearing what was considered more appropriate clothing for supervising children compared to what she usually wears. 

 

"Oh hey! I remember you! You're the weird lady who kept giving me money for the darndest of things!" Candace noticed Lysandra was in the room. 

 

"Oh hey! I didn't know you knew Polly, Candace!" Lysandra was awfully excited to see Candace again. 

 

"I did? Huh…" 

 

Lysandra couldn't help but laugh as she kept forgetting what Kyu said earlier about her lights not being all upstairs. 

 

"So are we going to have more friends over?" Candace asked. 

 

"Abia and a couple others will be on their way too. I think we'll need a lot of hands for these kids; They might be as bougie as their parents," Lysandra replied as she was checking the door for more guests. 

 

"Bougie? Kids shouldn't be bougie silly! They don't even have any money!" Candace giggled. 

 

A knock on the door and Lysandra went up to get it. 

 

It was Abia who was followed by Lailani and Henri… holding the two kids in question. 

 

"Sorry! I was trying to get here as fast as I could," Abia panted as the kids looked curiously at everyone that was involved in this house. 

 

The daughter was asleep. She had locks of blonde hair that were as wild as Henri's, though they were more composed thanks to two pigtails. The son meanwhile pointed at Henri. 

 

"He's my stepdad!" 

 

"B-Bentley!" Henri blushed at that wild statement, shrieking in a flustered state.  

 

"He's not my stepdad!" The boy laughed as Henri glanced away awkwardly.

 

"That was the joke all the way through the car ride," Lailani was not amused by this statement. 

 

"Where's Brooke?" Lysandra asked looking around. 

 

"Brooke had to be somewhere with the famous model, Ashley Rosemary," Lailani replied, "and Brandon… is at the strip club trying to get a lap dance from Rodney."

 

"Rodney texted you about him, huh," Lysandra wasn't surprised at the way things turned out. 

 

"Daddy said the Club was for 'Gentlemen Only'!" The boy made another wild statement which made everyone go silent. 

 

"Your Dad's stupid! Girls can be at the Club too!" Everyone except Candace of course, who didn't read the room. 

 

"...Okay! Who's up for coloring?" Polly laughed nervously as she lifted out a coloring book for a cartoon who's last prime time showing was in the 70's. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

The daughter finally woke up excited that she was greeted by a colorful collection of animals. She held one of the animals in her arms as she heard noises outside of the room she was in. She saw all kinds of people surrounding her brother trying to figure out his wants and needs. 

 

She went up to tug on the one person she was most familiar with by their shirt. 

 

"Ah! Hey, Sleepy face! How are you?" Polly was the first to see the little girl but she froze before she could tug on Henri's shirt. 

 

"BEVERLY! DO YOU WANT PANCAKES!!" Her brother yelled out as the little girl instead hugged the stuffed toy in her hands and began to cry. Who are all these people and what are they doing with my brother?

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Here… This is a lavender lotion. Whatever scary monster you saw with us will go away!" Lailani exclaimed as she rubbed some lotion on the little girl's arms. The little girl nodded as she kept hugging the stuffed mouse in her hand. 

 

Beverly, the little girl nodded and sat next to her and Henri as she snuggled next to Henri. 

 

"They're awfully close with you," Polly observed as the boy meanwhile was making weird drawings in the coloring book instead of coloring itself. 

 

"Mommy and Daddy never left us with so many strangers before. Beverly got scared because she's not supposed to talk to them," the boy said as the drawing in question was of Polly. 

 

"Is that true, Beverly?" Henri asked as Beverly nodded. 

 

"Here you are! Pancakes!" Abia greeted the boy as he looked up. 

 

"Thanks Little Red Riding Hood! I'll scare the Big Bad Wolf away from you!" The boy yelled as he took one pancake and tried to stuff it in his mouth whole. 

 

"Little Red Riding Hood? Big Bad Wolf?" Abia was puzzled by the boy's observations. 

 

"Your hijab is red today. I think he already saw you as a little fairy tale princess!" Polly told her. 

 

"O-Oh! I see!" Abia blushed as she and Polly laughed about it. 

 

Lysandra observed that Abia is well composed compared to when the situation involved only grownups. She didn't have that look that she was wanting to fuck once today. She had no idea children had this much power over Abia's libido. Granted, there were days that Abia just wasn't in the mood at all and Lysandra was guessing with all the kids around, it was probably one of those days. 

 

"Hee-Jahb?" The boy blinked as he repeated the word over and over. 

 

"It's what I am wearing right now. I do it because it helps comfort me, much like how the little dolly in your sister's arms is helping her stay comfortable," Abia explained.

 

"OH! Okay! Does the house lady have maple syrup?" 

 

Abia looked towards Lysandra. 

 

"Hold on, it's in the pantry," Lysandra said as she went up and grabbed the store brand maple syrup that was in her pantry, anticipating the boy to throw a fit. 

 

"Huh. I never heard of this kind before!" The boy grinned excitedly. 

 

"Your Mom doesn't like this brand very much and tried to hide it from you," Lysandra said jokingly. 

 

"But they're at the local grocery stores though," Candace was puzzled until Polly whispered in Candace's ear a specific detail about the boy's mother, "OH! I see!"

 

"Yeah, Mommy hates the grocery store and gets all her stuff online! That probably explains why I never saw this syrup at home!" The boy said as he squirted a couple drops on the side before wolfing down another pancake. 

 

Lysandra turned to Beverly who was away from the chaos. 

 

"Beverly, do you want pancakes too?" Lysandra asked. 

 

Beverly merely shook her head, then pushed her head up against Henri and hummed. 

 

"Beverly is still a little sleepy," Henri explained, "but she likes the toy."

 

"So what does the Nanny do for her exactly? Do I need to do anything specific for her?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Beverly still wants to nap, but I think the issue is that her brother's a little loud," Henri explained as Beverly nodded more to that. 

 

"Ouch. I hate when that happens," Lysandra joked. She then had an idea as she went into her room and then came back with headphones and noise cancelling ear-pieces. 

 

"I didn't use the ear-pieces during my usual work job but I hope it helps. I also got these headphones which I hope aren't too much."

 

Beverly was shown how to put on the ear pieces. She then put on the headphones before murmuring, "Bebe gonna sleep now."

 

Beverly was now back to sleep, which was a little mixed with Lailani and Henri as while they liked she was usually quiet, they probably wished she interacted with the others. 

 

The boy meanwhile, was still having an odd amount of fun, drizzling maple syrup on pancakes and then pulling Lysandra over to see his pictures. 

 

"Look, look! This is my Dad! And this is my Mom! They want a divorce!" The boy said as he chuckled as everyone was alarmed by what he said. 

 

"Erm… Oh! Is that Abia?" Polly wanted to change the topic to a picture of Abia holding a pan.

 

"Yeah! She's going to make pancakes for Mr. Ragoo!" The boy replied, "and that's you trying to find the crayons!"

 

"You're such an artist!" Polly laughed. 

 

"Awww… Can I color too?" Candace asked. 

 

"Sure!" Polly replied as she offered Candace a coloring book for Snorks. 

 

"Oh wow! I love the Smurfs!" Candace giggled as Lysandra winced at the fact she mixed the two up, not because she liked the Smurfs… but because she liked the Snorks more. 

 

"I-I might want to color as well!" Lysandra huffed as she went over to grab her papers to draw. She paused before offering Candace and the boy (who she still didn't catch his name yet). She looked down to see the name of the boy as he was at least smart enough to add a signature to his masterpieces.

 

'Bentley Belrose'

 

Lysandra then began to draw and draw she did, making sure her work wasn't inappropriate for Bentley or Beverly to see. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Beverly woke up again, this time more rejuvenated. She did of course still steer towards Henri and Lailani, murmuring "Ronri!" 

 

"Awwww! I hope this isn't a regular occurrence!" Polly said being admittedly envious of Henri's attention from Beverly though at the same time, she was dealing with HER brother crashing now. 

 

"Beverly, would you like to meet everyone?" Henri asked.

 

Beverly hummed, though she was more stressed this time, scanning the room for her mother. 

 

"Where's mouse friend?" Lysandra asked. 

 

Beverly ran back and grabbed the stuffed mouse Lysandra was referring to. 

 

"Does Mouse Friend want to make friends?" Lysandra asked. 

 

Beverly nodded though she was still timidly hiding behind Henri. 

 

"Alright. We're going near the table now. Your brother is quiet now, I wonder what happened?" Lysandra whispered softly. 

 

"Oh? What happened, Beverly?" Henri asked. 

 

"Bene sleep?" Beverly asked as she saw her brother, Bentley finally went dead (figuratively) as his head laid over his recent drawing of his Dad (with an understandably top-heavy anatomy). 

 

"Bene sleep," Henri chuckled as it was his turn to sleep on the bed and now everyone was focused on Beverly. 

 

Beverly was surrounded by the other women and though it was scary she at least held onto Lailani's leg as she knew Henri was close with her. 

 

"Okay, Bentley is resting. Beverly, it's your turn for activities. Do you want to do anything?" Henri asked. Beverly seemed comfortable answering to Henri. 

 

"Where's Mama?" Beverly asked. She was already missing Brooke, it seemed. 

 

"Mama is working," Henri said with a gloomy expression. God only knows what happened if everyone showed up with Beverly looking for her. Not only would everyone be fired, but possibly exiled from Inna De Poona for such defiance. 

 

"Oh… Mama come back?" Beverly asked. 

 

"Yes. She will come back," Henri said with a worried expression. 

 

"Oh… Are they all… Bebe Mama now Ronri?" Beverly pointed at everyone as the room went awkward. 

 

"N-No? We're the…" Polly was going to speak though she was stopped by Lailani. 

 

"Yes. Bebe Mama until Mama comes home," Henri replied. 

 

Beverly made a cute curtsy as she ran up to hug all the girls. 

 

"Awwww… How sweet!" Polly chuckled. 

 

Though Polly looked at Lailani and Henri nervously as Beverly needed to be assured that there was really a mother around for her to tend to her. 

 

"Bebe like movie," Beverly's timid mois changed to a happy little girl, "Mama watch movie?" 

 

"Awww! I like watchin' movies as well!" Candace giggled, "Do you like Princess movies, Beverly?"

 

Beverly nodded, "Bebe also like Monster movies."

 

Polly looked up horrified at first until Beverly pointed out 'Labyrinth' with David Bowie on Lysandra's Bookshelf. Then she let out an exhausted sigh of relief. 

 

"Monster funny!" Beverly giggled. 

 

"This movie is scary, are you sure?" Abia asked trying to keep it in her pants that she low key would nut to David Bowie's portrayal as the Goblin King. 

 

"Dree showed me scary movie! Like Freddy and Jason!" Beverly then made Polly have a heart attack. Who was 'Dree' and why would she show a small child Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th?!

 

"Are you okay, Polly? You're looking a little upset?" Abia was panicking for Polly who was trying to look for a bathroom. 

 

"Maybe we watch something that doesn't scare Abia or Polly?" Lailani said now worried for poor Beverly's well-being. 

 

"Okay. Bebe will find a happy Monster movie… Mmm… Plant Monster and Friends?" Beverly then pointed at Little Shop of Horrors, referring to Audrey II who was holding Audrey and Seymour on the DVD. It was clear Beverly already developed a taste for horror movies which was why Abia was holding Polly's hair as she was puking out her breakfast in heated disgust. 

 

"We can watch that. Polly might like it too!" Candace giggled. She saw the colors and thought the elements won't be too dark (or will it)?

 

_-_-_-_

 

After the movie, Beverly saw that Polly was struggling to keep some sanity from what happened during the movie picking and ran up to hug Polly. 

 

"Aww… Sweetie, I'm not mad at you!" Polly assured Beverly as she hugged her back. 

 

"Polly wanted Princess movie, didn't she?" 

 

"I did, but this is your special day. I can't hog all the attention," Polly replied as Beverly nodded. 

 

"Bebe sorry," Beverly whispered in Polly's ear. It was clear she was sad for Polly. 

 

"It's all good, honey! I liked the movie in the end even though Audrey II is a real scary monster!" Polly replied as she let go of Beverly. 

 

Beverly ran up to hug Abia next. 

 

"Oh? What's wrong Beverly?"

 

"Beya not mad?" 

 

"Beya not mad!"

 

Abia laughed as she hugged Beverly back. 

 

Polly was noticing a pattern where she only hugged the suspecting people she found to be troubled by her movie tastes. 

 

Bentley woke up from his nap. 

 

"I heard singing people! Did you watch a Princess movie without Dad? He's going to get really MAD!" Bentley chuckled. 

 

Everyone looked at each other. 

 

"No. We watched a Monster movie," Beverly chimed. 

 

"Awww no fair! I love Monster movies!" The boy groaned, "Alien's my favorite and Auntie Audrey let us watch Starship Troopers and Predator too!"

 

Polly fainted when she heard those words leave those lips. Why are they letting kids see R-rated horror films?!

 

"Is Polly going to be okay?" Bentley asked. 

 

Beverly held onto the mouse toy and began to cry. 

 

Lysandra had to think of something and fast. She looked around. And then it hit her based on Abia's interaction with Bentley earlier. It was now starting to get loud for her as well, with Beverly's crying and the adults trying to think of a plan. 

 

"Oh no! An evil witch put a spell on Polly! We need to help her get prepared from a visit from Prince Charming! It's his kiss that'll wake her up!" Lysandra stopped everyone as she was about to lose it herself. 

 

"Who's the evil witch's name?" Bentley asked. 

 

"AUDREY!" Lysandra replied saying her name like she was introducing a cartoon villain in one of the Princess movies Polly wished they watched. 

 

"Like the evil plant!" Beverly gasped. 

 

"First we check her pulse to see if the curse took its toll!" Abia replied as she knelt by Polly and put her fingers by her neck. 

 

"Then we try to lay her flat on the couch but be careful because her body is now sensitive to the curse!" Lailani said as she moved the pillows off of the couch with Henri. 

 

"Oh! Is Polly gonna be alright? I don't want her to get killed by that evil poop Audrey!" Candace was trying to find something to do. 

 

Polly was laid gently on the couch as Abia checked her pulse again. 

 

"We're going to have to call him in, could you all…" 

 

The doorbell rang just before Lysandra could finish her sentence. 

 

Everyone was quiet as they looked over to Polly. 

 

Lysandra opened the door and saw Reznor there. 

 

"Oh… Hi… Don't mind us. The house is in panic," Lysandra murmured awkwardly. 

 

"Reznor's here?!" Abia shrieked, "Bring him in!"

 

"Uhhhh… What happened?" Reznor asked. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"I see… I figured that Brooke's niece had something to do with this," Reznor huffed after things were more explained in the dining room table full of drawings and colored cartoons. 

 

"Oh. So Audrey's her niece," Lysandra murmured awkwardly. 

 

"Is Dree in trouble?" Beverly asked. 

 

"She'll need to get a stern talking to. I'll talk to your Mom about it when she comes to pick you up," Reznor replied. 

 

"So what brought you here?" Abia asked. 

 

"Candace wanted me to pick her up for our date with Nora but I guess I can give one last girl a kiss goodbye before I go," Reznor chuckled. He was being the smooth guy Lysandra wished she was a female version of. 

 

Reznor knelt down and kissed Polly's lips as Polly woke up. 

 

"Oh! Reznor! You didn't have to do that!" Polly blushed. Her face was a bright pink. How embarrassing! 

 

Everyone sighed with relief. 

 

"Wait… We had a date today? I forgot," Candace looked down almost ashamed. 

 

"We have thirty minutes, and you look pretty cute as well! Sorry Polly, we can continue this later!" Reznor was assuring Candace while at the same time assuring Polly. Being a rockstar playboy was harder than it looks, Lysandra observed. 

 

"Love you, Rezzie!" Polly was smitten still from this interaction. 

 

After Reznor left, Bentley and Beverly looked at each other. 

 

"Polly's okay! You know what that means right?" Bentley looked at Beverly who nodded. 

 

"The evil has been defeated!" Beverly replied. 

 

"Oh! What happened while I was in my comatose state? You have to forgive me everyone, I am quite the Drama Queen," Polly was now observing that now Reznor was gone and things were very much weird. 

 

"It's okay. We did a bit of acting," Abia replied. 

 

"We were about to call the hospital next to get you a hopefully handsome doctor," Henri explained. 

 

"Thank goodness you're okay, Polly! We didn't want to lose you!" Lailani squeaked in worry for Polly. 

 

"Awww… You guys really didn't have to worry about me!" Polly blushed. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Meanwhile, things took an awkward turn for Reznor when he saw another man with Nora. 

 

"Nora? Who is this?" Reznor asked, a bit puzzled. 

 

"A fucker who owes Candace an apology… and some new coke," Nora replied. 

 

Reznor looked the guy up and down. He looked like a taller, slimmer, broader shouldered Lailani but the framing of his nose made him resemble the Mona Lisa and he was wearing a man bun with a shaved underside. 

 

"What happened?" Reznor looked towards Candace for answers. 

 

"That's Rodney! He was that… Big noodle head who yelled at me!" Candace replied as she pouted, even more upset Nora brought him here than Reznor was. 

 

"Okay, dipshit. You gonna apologize or what? I won't give you the knockoff of that brand of wallet if you're going to keep being a douche to my friend, Candace," Nora said, giving a more aggressive hiss at Rodney. 

 

Rodney huffed, "Candace Crush, I am sorry for yelling at you over ruining my wallet."

 

Candace's mood lifted, her eyes perked up at Rodney. Nora's aggressive expression finally relaxed. 

 

"Okay, can I leave now? I don't want her getting any ideas!" Rodney said as he admittedly blushed to Candace's expression to being apologized to. 

 

"Yeah, get the fuck out my face, tonto. You have a gig in twenty minutes, and I already got shit from your boss for hogging Candace," Nora chuckled, slapping Rodney's ass casually. 

 

Rodney gasped and glared at Nora as he was walking away.

 

"What was that about?" Reznor asked. 

 

"That's Rodney. He's Candace's new co-worker and he's in a rocky position financially since he quit being a museum curator," Nora sighed as she shook her head. 

 

"He's not related to Lailani… Is he?" Reznor asked. 

 

"He's her cousin in fact. I didn't expect him to be such a malcriado though," Nora said with some concern. 

 

"It's all over now! Let's play together!" Candace giggled. 

 

Kyu was watching from over a roof and sighed, "That Rodney is probably going to hit his radar again. I better help him out next time…"

 

_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED…




Notes:

I just wanted to make a dumb episode about babysitting. Consider this filler or whatever you want. I just wanted to put the characters in a scenario surrounding kids after my second COVID-19 shot.

Chapter 9: Breakup Call

Summary:

When Kyu runs off into the Fairy Realm, Lysandra, Polly, and Abia panic at first until an adult actress comes to them bearing some baggage that Lysandra wants to help with.

Notes:

The following has lyrics from Village People's 'Cant Stop the Music' and The Police's 'Can't Stop Losing You'.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Breakup Call

 

-_-_-_-

 

Lysandra sat at the Strip Club sighing as she took a sip of her White Russian. She looked through texts from a presumably unnamed girl with Polly and Abia looking over. Polly bit her lips and Abia began to pray to God. 

 

Where is she and how can we get Kyu Sugardust back?!

 

"Hey girls. You look like you're missing someone," a sultry voice called over. 

 

Abia looked up first and gasped. 

 

"No way! Misty Katz! You're here!" Abia squeaked in delight. She was totally fangirling very hard over seeing the source of the sultry voice. 

 

Polly looked up next, "Oh my goodness! So you're the girl who is rivaling me for my little Abia's attention! Now I know what I'm competing against!" Polly said all of this jokingly of course (or is she?)

 

Lysandra was still on her phone, though her eyes were widened. Wait. That voice sounds familiar. 

 

"Oh my God! Abia, sweetie, when did you start finding more girlfriends to play around with!" The woman giggled, "And where did you find that girl?"

 

Lysandra finally looked up. Oh God. That's Reznor's lover and she totally remembers her from when she had that threesome with Henri and Lailani. How did she find her here?!

 

"Oh! It isn't like that at all! We're just friends that sometimes… have sex and… go out on dates," Abia didn't want to upset this Misty Katz character and unfortunately she humbled herself with the truth. 

 

"That's what we call girlfriends, Abia," Misty giggled, "And don't worry; Even I know I can't keep a cute girl like you all to myself."

 

Abia made a moan that was clear she was really wanting to sit down, spread her legs and let Misty Katz deflower her in public. 

 

"So introduce me! I am dying to know what you've been up to!" Misty laughed unaware that her biggest fan needed Poise pads more than ever now. 

 

"So hiya Misty! I'm Polly and I'm a TeleYouber celebrity, though I recently started posting on UPipe. You may have heard of my beauty channel, Polly's Paradise?" Polly was so excited to greet Jessie with advertising herself, which Lysandra wished she could do effectively. 

 

"Y-you don't need introductions from me, Misty. We've met before at the hotel," Lysandra felt some shame of admitting she had a threesome at the hotel without Polly and Abia. 

 

"Oh yeah, little Lysandra. You know, Brooke's been talking a lot about you lately. Keep up the good work and you might just get a promotion," Misty laughed. 

 

"Ehehe… Yeah, thanks. Listen, about the other night..." Lysandra murmured. 

 

"Oh, Lysandra we already knew about that and it was no worries! We had to help Kyu figure out that HunieBee glitch somehow!" Polly assured Lysandra. 

 

"W-wait! Oh yeah… That's why we came here," Abia snapped out of her state of intense horniness and returned to reality now a bit depressed. 

 

"You know her? Well, she did say she had multiple clients. That must explain why Reznor recognized you the minute you walked in with little Lailani and that Chef Garnier guy," Misty sighed, "I can see her disappearing to take care of yet another guy, I can tell you that much."

 

"Well…" Lysandra was about to explain to Misty what happened. 

 

_-_-_

 

"Grr… That Cassie is going to get a foot in her ass!" Kyu hissed.

 

"Wait! Kyu?! Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to coach us for Rodney?" Polly asked.

 

"Y-Yeah… I want to know how to approach him without making a fool of myself!" Abia was scared. 

 

"I have faith in you girls. Also, you know that's Lysandra's job to handle the Rodney situation. I mean, you girls are welcome to join but remember Reznor's the guy we're rooting for to reawaken the Nymphojinn!" Kyu said before leaving.

 

-_-_-_-

 

"Wait. Before that… Who is Cassie exactly?" Misty couldn't help but interrupt. 

 

"Cassie was another love fairy who threw a guy in a volcano thinking the ancient evil we have to stop was in there instead of… well in outer space," Lysandra replied awkwardly. 

 

"I am all sorts of confused but why is Kyu going to kick Cassie's ass exactly?" Misty was even more confused. 

 

"Cassie has been on Kyu's back for DAYS trying to gather as many threesomes out of all of us fine ladies as possible! I wish I had the stamina to get into threesomes back-to-back for her," Abia felt awful in this context. 

 

"Wait. I think Reznor was talking about this recently with Kyu. Will this mean if Cassie isn't stopped he's gonna get pushed into a volcano by her? Then by all means, let's hope Kyu knocks her out cold," Misty was now sighing.

 

"Is something wrong Misty? Aside from those accursed adult film producers no longer hiring you, of course!" Abia asked worryingly. 

 

Polly took a double-take looking at Abia and then at Misty and now putting two-and-two together… A beauty-tuber and an adult actress are in the same room together at a strip club. 

 

"It's nothing you should bother yourself with, sweetie. I just miss my daughter," Misty frowned when Abia asked. 

 

"You have a daughter?" Lysandra stood up after hearing that. 

 

"Yeah, she's studying to be a nurse still, but she has me blocked on every social media platform I know. I definitely deserved it, seeing what I've probably put her through growing up. She's ashamed of what I've become and I don't know if there's ever getting back to seeing her again. Forgive me, I just…" 

 

Misty began to cry afterwards.

 

"Awww… Misty. I wish I knew what we could do exactly," Polly was speechless. She probably was living for the spilt tea but at the same time really wished she could do something for her. 

 

"I mean, I came here to meet up with a friend and talk about this, but Reznor has kept a lot of my time lately, and I am even more worried Lola is going to be more disappointed in what I've become," Misty said as she took a Moscow Mule in her hand and sipped it gently. 

 

"Well, we could film a video with you in it," Lysandra had gears grinding in her brain. 

 

"Oh my God! Be serious right now! We can't be shooting porno with an internet celebrity! What would her fans think?" Misty laughed. 

 

"Well, let's just say Rezzie and I made a little sex tape already with a model," Polly was cheeky in this statement. 

 

"Mmmmm… I wouldn't mind joining in this kind of video," Abia moaned as she really wanted to have sex with Misty Katz.

 

"I was actually thinking… a dumb shitpost of some kind. Something that doesn't have to be sexual, but can show another side to you maybe not even your daughter knows about. Like… a mukbang where you eat Italian cuisine with some friends or… a video where you show a talent your daughter remembers fondly but for a totally different context. We could totally get Reznor to help out in that way," Lysandra understood why everyone's mind is in the gutter. 

 

"...Oh… I think I know where this is going. A music video? Girl… I don't have the lungs I used to," Misty was sad to say it but it was true. 

 

"Well, you don't have to sing. You could play an instrument or help with audio mixing," Polly was trying to figure a way to help Lysandra out on this music video idea. 

 

"I mean, I used to sing to my daughter but it isn't anything groundbreaking. Also… I really wished my instrument of choice wasn't a woodwind instrument," Misty sighed. 

 

"Well, maybe you could coach us while Kyu is away! J-Just make it for music-based stuff instead of the usual sex stuff we have to deal with sometimes," Abia replied.

 

"I like that idea. We could do some acapella. I can do the beat stuff as I often forget the lyrics to songs but remember how the song goes otherwise," Lysandra replied. 

 

"So is this going to be a cover? Oh I love callbacks! I can do the hair and makeup and try to pick out the clothes based on the artist and song in question!" Polly was hyped for this. 

 

Misty looked at all of the girls before making a bold move on her part, "Listen ladies, if you want me for that music video, even if you guys don't know any instruments at all… then you better start calling me Jessie Maye."

 

Abia Nawazi fainted on the floor at the strip club. She finally got the real name of her idol and it was Jessie Maye. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"You know you can just… use music already produced by someone else and just put it over your music video, right?" Reznor asked as he wasn't too keen on hearing anyone sing (that wasn't Jessie of course). 

 

"Just let them try it. Then I can start coaching them," Jessie chuckled as she just let Reznor set his blue guitar up. 

 

Lysandra gulped as she was on stage for once.

 

"Think of a song you know, and it'll help us know your range," Jessie assured Lysandra, " and don't be so tense. Think everyone else is naked."

 

"Everyone you meet, the children in the street

Are swaying to the rhythm there's something moving in 'em," Lysandra then began to sing 'Can't Stop the Music' by the Village People. 

 

Polly's eyes were staring at Lysandra as she continued to sing. 

 

"There's no place to hide, so, why even try?

Can't you hear it coming your way, it's here to stay," Lysandra was beginning to panic seeing Polly's face show extreme reactions to her song. 

 

"Polly? Do you know this song?" Abia was surprised to see Polly react so strongly to her voice. 

 

"Music when we talk, music when we walk

It's really something magic, to lose it would be tragic, Can't you feel the sound movin' through the ground? Music makes the world go around," Lysandra was low key scared of disappointing Polly so tried to dance along to the lyrics she was singing. 

 

"You can't stop the music! Nobody can stop the music," Lysandra only had one captivated audience member and this made her worry her voice was going to crack. 

 

"Take the cold from the snow, tell the trees don't blow," Polly sung along and Lysandra noticed she took the stage with her. A duet was performed instead. 

 

"Tell the wind don't blow because it's easier! (No)

You can't stop the music! Nobody can stop the music! Take the sparks from love, make the rain fall up because it's easier to do!" 

 

Jessie had to step in, "Okay, time out. I'm starting to get a bit jealous."

 

"O-Oh! Sorry, Jessie… I'm a bit of a mush-mouth aren't I?" Lysandra laughed. 

 

"Where did you learn how to sing? You're at least musically trained somewhere, right?" Jessie asked, a bit alarmed. 

 

"Well, I took a choir class in 5th Grade and then in 8tg Grade. I was more of the band geek in middle school playing a banged up trumpet while my brother played the saxophone. Then eventually I joined theater and… well… I figured in the end singing isn't for me," Lysandra laughed, "I probably should just listen to what Reznor said and just find a song that is cool and use that instead of wasting time on this."

 

"What? No! I think you should totally sing a different song, but something that can fit with this guitar. We can get your brother if he still plays the sax and we should do a one-off together! My friend Onyx would…" Reznor was excited at first until Jessie made a face shaking her head as she gestured around her neck to drop his name. 

 

"...Ah. I lost my train of thought," Reznor grew depressed but wanted to talk a lot about Onyx. 

 

"I had a rock song in mind though I keep forgetting the lyrics. If I had the musical notes and more coaching from Jessie, I think I can sing with Polly and Abia 'Can't Stand Losing You' by the Police," Lysandra replied as she started playing the song.

 

"Oh my! I didn't think you listened to older music," Polly giggled. 

 

"My Mom just turned 50 and my Dad is going to be 50 in the Fall. They've basically grown up to the music of the 70's and 80's and it bled into the musical tastes of me and my older brother, Orion when they were raising us in the 90's. My Abuelo back in the day had a crush on Doris Day during the 60's."

 

"Wow! Your parents are so young!" Abia was taken aback by the age of Lysandra's parents. 

 

"Oh, you should hear how old I had Tiffany, your mind would totally be blown!" Jessie laughed. 

 

"Teen pregnancy is serious. I hope you haven't been struggling raising her… have you?" Lysandra went into a dark place fast. 

 

"Lysandra let's not…"

 

"My parents kicked me out when they found out how I got Tiffany. But at the time I didn't worry because the guy who hired me at the strip club and later for adult film helped take care of me. It was a wild ride that was for sure. And the best part was that I helped her pay for college. I was so happy to see her live her dream as a nurse," Jessie was low-key weeping for a minute but was trying to keep composure. 

 

"I picked this song because I know even if it is about a guy struggling with his relationship with his girlfriend, the thought of losing someone… That's universal," Lysandra said as she held Jessie's hand. 

 

There was a pause there. Lysandra bit her lip as she looked towards Polly and then to Abia. 

 

"Is something the matter, sweetie? You look a little sad yourself," Jessie said worried it was about her. 

 

"I actually had a guy for a while wish he sang this song to me after we had our breakup but he already burnt his bridge with me and he never tried to contact me afterwards. It was clear he preferred his girls younger and more malleable . It doesn't matter anymore. I have better people to hang out with and he was a dick to my brother," Lysandra made a weak smile as she couldn't believe she was thinking about her ex. 

 

"Ohhh… Baby… Think of someone else instead. Who would you be sad about if they were gone? If you think of them instead, then maybe it'll help you perform better for the music video," Jessie replied as she looked Lysandra in the eyes. 

 

Lysandra at first thought she knew the obvious answer: Polly Bendleson and Abia Nawazi obviously. But it grew more complicated than that. There was Lailani and Henri, the exes who still date even if it is only as friends… There was Candace Crush whose giggle was the sweetest and while isn't that bright always greets Lysandra with a smile. Of course, there was her older brother, Orion as well even if they aren't as close as they were used to as kids. Lysandra thought of her parents. She thought of the occasional friendliness from Rodney even if his head is up his ass. There was Brooke while she doesn't love her per se, she does pay her bills sparingly enough that Lysandra can survive. And finally, the person already missing in the picture. 

 

"Kyu…" Lysandra's eyes widened. But Lysandra shook her head, "I mean… I will miss this place the most when it's gone."

 

"Then we should totally think of them when we make this video," Jessie said, giving a brave face for Lysandra to emulate. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

It took a week of footage from Abia recording on her phone (and learning from Polly), Polly fixing her studio to help record the sound better (with Abia's help of staging it). It was time to perform the song. 

 

Lysandra gulped. She had to practice in the shower, during her breaks and whenever she was off just to get the lyrics right and so mush-mouth didn't happen to her. Reznor had his bass guitar and Lysandra gulped. She was scared at first until…

 

"Polly! Rez! What the Hell? Are you seriously performing without me?!" 

 

A surprise visit came in.

 

"Ashley! Hey! How did you find out about our little rock video?" Polly asked curiously. 

 

"Well, I figured Reznor was just on his way on a date with Jessie, but then I saw them get into your house. I'm not mad, Polly. I am just jealous I didn't get invited to this jam session," The red-headed woman with the New Zealander accent chuckled. 

 

"So you got my text about the Tiffany situation?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Yeah. I didn't know Jessie could sing!" Ashley eyed Jessie. 

 

"I used to, but now I can't hold a note without coughing. I've really fucked up my lungs," Jessie laughed. 

 

"Well, what song are we playing here?" Ashley asked. 

 

"So are you a fan of the Police?" Lysandra asked as she twiddled her thumbs. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Meanwhile in Glenberry, North Carolina, Tiffany got a notification on her phone during one of her workouts that Polly's Paradise released a new video that was different from the others. She wasn't the only one. 

 

"Mama? Why is she wearing glasses now?" A little boy with a light tan, and curly locks of black hair with one brown streak through his bangs asked his mother as she looked over and tilted her head. 

 

"Lysandra Segovia? Well this is new. She also collaborated with Polly, Reznor, AND famous supermodel Ashley Rosemary? We should check this out, Philip!" The woman, the boy's mother who was just about ready to leave the gym sat back down on one of the fitness machines and clicked on the TeleYouber link. 

 

"Oh? I want to watch too!" Another woman with light tan skin, though a bit darker than the mother's and with her raven hair in a long braid, and wearing a purple bedlah, rushed over to see as well.

 

Tiffany was interested in this brunette stealing Polly's spotlight. Are all things well for Polly right now?

 

She saw her mother being portrayed as a woman pushing Lysandra away in the tropics of Inna De Poona, and Polly and Abia blocking Lysandra from getting close to her. 

 

Tiffany blinked before she did a spit take with her smoothie. 

 

"I've called you so many times today, and I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say. That you don't ever want to see me again, and your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten! I guess you'd call it cowardice, but I'm not prepared to go on like this!" Lysandra sang these lyrics pained as there was a humorous clip of what they presume was Lysandra's brother Orion cracking his knuckles. 

 

"How did my Mom get a legit position?!" Tiffany asked, surprised. 

 

"Well, knowing Reznor chased after her, my guess is as good as yours," the mother said as she was hearing the chorus to the song.

 

"She's pretty cute in this video though, even if she's acting mean to Lysandra. I do really appreciate that Polly was cool with your Mom making an appearance on her channel, Tiffany," the other woman giggled.

 

"Awwww man… I really don't want everyone back in college to talk about her again! Like I need that right now!" Tiffany was panicking. 

 

"I see you've sent my letters back, and my LP records and they're all scratched. I can't see the point in another day when nobody listens to a word I say! You can call it lack of confidence but to carry on living doesn't make no sense!" Lysandra in this case is looking through letters while Jessie was using blank CDs as coasters for her Blue Hawaiian as she looks down saddened by how things have been, Polly and Abia (with Candace, Lailani, and Henri making an appearance) seemingly ignoring a distressed Lysandra. 

 

Tiffany noticed the role her mother was in actually didn't involve sex for once. It was an actual downer and to see her favorite TeleYouber consoling her mother made her stop and think about something she probably didn't think about for a while… Is my Mom regretting her actions towards me in the past?

 

"The diversity in this cast is incredible!" The woman in bedlah gasped amazed. 

 

It was here that ignoring that there was an actual stripper in this video, she was right. Tiffany looked down almost feeling some shame. Not for her mother but… For herself. 

 

There was a final scene where Lysandra stands over a tall building and the lyrics become a bit intense. 

 

"I guess this is our last goodbye and you don't care so I won't cry… But you'll be sorry when I'm dead, and all this guilt will be on your head! I guess you'd call it suicide, but I'm too full to swallow my pride!"

 

Lysandra jumped off the building, and then it shows Lysandra singing alongside Ashley's guitar and Reznor's bass. 

 

Tiffany was amazed at this video. She didn't care that it could be just her mother vying for her attention. She wanted to hear out this cry for help even if it means she is never looking at Polly's Paradise the same way ever again. 

 

"I am so jealous your Mom got to make a video on Polly's Paradise!" The mother giggled with glee, excited to see the end of the credits followed by links to two more new videos made by Polly on her channel. She screamed excited for Jessie when she saw those links. 

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes but at least she isn't with a douchebag that only sees her to be a slab of meat to be fucked with, "Look, Kyanna. This is the same mom that left me at the water park for FOUR hours alone when I was a kid because she was late to a filming."

 

"We should see if Onyx could do that with us," the one in bedlah asked with some glee. 

 

"Let's… Check out the other two videos first. I just want to make sure things really are different and my Mom's… not doing anything to Polly," Tiffany was growing concerned there were already two videos out with Jessie after this.

 

_-_-_-_

 

Back with Lysandra and the others, they were celebrating their recent video (and all of the girls getting their faces busted with Polly's Paradise makeup, courtesy of her favorite brand (that Lysandra forgot because she basically sat out of most of the makeup in the video sans a lipstick one and a face lotion one since her skin needed rejuvenation after the stunts she did.)

 

"Should we make an apology video next?" Jessie asked.

 

"No. Those have been overdone to DEATH and they're not very genuine. Trust me. I've seen plenty of apology videos from some of the flooziest ladies that never change even after making that apology video. Like that Clarissa lady only stole my channel look and tried to copy me because earlier she was saying some disrespectful things about women with a darker complexion compared to her while thinking a light bit of eyeliner and lipgloss suddenly made her look like a cartoon princess," Polly was ripping another woman apart in front of Jessie's eyes and Jessie was living for it. 

 

"Oh my God! Stop! Does she spell her name with three 'K's? It's a good thing you called her out!" 

 

"What can I say, you can put pearls before swine but they'll ruin it with mud and think it is cute," Polly toasted with Jessie at the bar as Candace pulled Rodney over as Jessie was laughing about a racist beauty-tuber. 

 

"Hey! Everyone! Rodney was sad he couldn't be in the big video too! All he had to do was ask!" Candace giggled, "So can he be in the video for next time ?!"

 

Lysandra looked over to Rodney who waved awkwardly. 

 

"Well, if we have another video, sure. This took up a lot of time though," Reznor replied. 

 

"O-Oh. I see… W-well, I can wait… I just… Have quite an indelible image ingrained in someone's mind and unfortunately being a pole dancer hasn't been quite what I was hoping anymore," Rodney replied looking a little too scared. 

 

"Indelible? That's a weird way of saying you couldn't see an image in a deli," Candace looked puzzled. 

 

"N-No. It means 'permanent', like if you wrote with a sharpie on a paper, you can't erase it because it's indelible," Rodney shook his head, "But whatever the image he had he wouldn't share openly there if that helps you any."

 

"You know a lot of things for a male stripper," Candace blinked.

 

"You know I used to have Lysandra's job as a museum curator, riiiiiight?" Rodney didn't seem enthused that Candace was calling him a smartass in front of everyone in her own special way. 

 

"Ohhhhh! That's right! Well it's like the boss man said, 'It's hard times in Inna De Poona right now because we're losin' tourists left and right'!" Candace made an attempt to sound like a man that wasn't quite there but everyone got the picture that this was indeed true. There were lots of groans and sighs. 

 

"Perhaps we can boost more tourism in Inna De Poona. We would have to pitch it to Mrs. Belrose of course and certainly not her husband and we will all have to talk with the government without them notifying Mr. Belrose of my ingenious plan of bringing tourism back into Inna De Poona so we all have jobs!" Rodney looked proudly saying that. 

 

"Wow. Bringing tourism back huh? I didn't think you would be into that seeing you're… Well," Reznor was a little disturbed Rodney was the one wanting tourism here.

 

"While it's true that I am an Inna De Poona Native whose family has been here before the dawn of time, BUT if I know one thing, it's that money is a priority right now and tourists ALWAYS have the money. It's unfortunate, but I could use the money. As long as they don't build new properties on sacred lands, I am willing to bet for tourism here as much as I can," Rodney replied. 

 

"But you know the tourists here can be… You know… thinking of the wrong things to ask?" Lailani had to remind Rodney what was up. 

 

" Oh " left Rodney's mouth. 

 

"I leave for one minute into the Fairy Realm and you guys all do stupid stuff like this?"

 

Rodney looked up, "Well count my blessings. Welcome back, Kyu!"

 

"Well, as long as you all are getting along swimmingly!" Kyu giggled,  "Oh yeah. The Boss wanted to let you know that more girls might take a visit but they'll be a while. Apparently the other love fairies are waiting until the Nymphojinn are defeated and the girls fall out of love with Onyx."

 

"What? Nymphojinn? Rodney, didn't you say they're just a fairy tale?" Henri turned to Rodney confused. 

 

"Wow, Candace! The special effects at the strip club are amazing! How did you get Dusty to be that high up on stage?" Lailani asked starstruck. 

 

"We don't have enough money to do that ," Candace was surprised to see Kyu as well. 

 

"I guess it's time to explain everything again," Kyu rolled her eyes.

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED...



Notes:

This bit was written because I low-key wish that Jessie and Tiffany made up (as well as hint on my favorite HuniePop girls which did include Tiffany. My other two favorites were Kyanna and Beli). I know it was super fillery and didn't have any sex scenes BUT I do plan on writing something smutty with Candace soon. I should also introduce Lola soon as she also was one of my favorite HuniePop girls. I think the next chapter will DEFINITELY be a good opportunity as well!

Chapter 10: Good Boys Eventually Go Bad, Right? Pt. 1

Summary:

Rodney and Kyu finally have their dinner date, but Kyu's appetite only gets piqued when a little 'Candy' is involved.

Notes:

Fair warning, there's all kinds of eating in this instance.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Good Boys Eventually Go Bad, Right? Pt. 1

 

-_-_-_-

 

"Ah! Kyu, so you've come to have a terrific dinner with me? I'm enamored that you've made the effort to look presentable!" Rodney greeted Kyu in the getup she wore when she first met Onyx Haskell; A brown bob (she manipulated it that way), a red and black dress that complimented her figure in so many ways and silver earrings and accessories meant to compliment it. 

 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm more interested in what's going on afterwards," Kyu wasn't much for fancy food, but Rodney couldn't help but insist he take her out to one of the best restaurants in Inna De Poona. 

 

"You don't seem amused," Rodney was a little disheartened by Kyu's lack of enthusiasm. 

 

"Hey! Rodney! Who's the cutie you've got there! Did you meet her somewhere?" Rodney shuddered, and Kyu's dimmed eyes lightened up with excitement. That voice was familiar. She had light pink hair, freckles on her body, and wore fuchsia-tinted eyeshadow and strawberry pink lip gloss. Her dress today was a black flapper gown one would wear in the 1920's except with a short enough skirt where you can see her black panties. 

 

"Oh fuck yes! Candace, get your ass over here! It's me! Kyu! I dyed my hair brown and covered my wings!" Kyu waved Candace over as Rodney covered his face giving Kyu death glares. 

 

"Kyu! I thought this was supposed to be a date between us ! Why are you drawing more attention to us?!" Rodney was not having Kyu's horniness right now. 

 

"Kyu, shouldn't you be guidin' Reznor and Lysandra on their dates and making sure we collect enough of those fairy wings to meet those Nymphojinn guys?" Candace said as she looked up.

 

"Reznor's having a blast with Lola and Nora, and Lysandra's been doing some strange shit with microwave pesto tortellini and watching Abia and Polly eat it off of Henri…" Kyu rolled her eyes when bringing this up.

 

"No! He and Lailani wanted to join in on the movie nights with those two. There's nothing about eating Italian food on his body from what I've recalled from his texts. I have studied my French effectively enough to know this," Rodney eyed Kyu impatiently. 

 

"Well, it doesn't matter at all! If you guys are going to play together, then I want to play too!" Candace replied.

 

Rodney glanced at Candace and then glanced at Kyu again. 

 

"Bruh. You know what's better than one girl at dinner you get to bang later? Two girls at the dinner table you get to bang together!" Kyu gave a thumbs up to this interaction. 

 

"Unbelievable. Fine! But remember I can't spend my entire paycheck! Candace can only pick what she can eat!" Rodney then sighed.

 

"We're friends now, Rodney! There's no reason to be sad! And don't worry. If I eat something I think is going to make me fat, I'll just throw it up later!" 

 

"No, Candace. You eat everything on your plate properly and like a lady ," Rodney put his hands on Candace's shoulders, not because he was mad, but because he didn't like the idea of Candace throwing up good food

 

"Is that gonna be the only condition for me bein' here? Then I'll eat just the veggies then I guess," Candace looked down. She really didn't like how rough Rodney was with her. 

 

"We have a lot of starving people here in Inna De Poona. It would be rude to waste food," Rodney sighed as he explained his reasoning as for why he didn't like hearing that Candace pukes her food. 

 

"Ohhhhh… Okay then! Can I snort some coke before the meal?" Candace asked. 

 

"Absolutely not! You're going to get all of us arrested! Besides, you're a beautiful girl! You shouldn't waste your time with such mind-numbing drugs!" Rodney replied, "The last time you took it, you ruined certain people's wallets if I recall."

 

"Wooooow. You really can't let it go, can you?" Kyu wasn't very happy with these proceedings as they sat down and were given their menus. 

 

"I'm sorry Kyu. I know how much you love Candace," Rodney hinted to Kyu he was a tad-bit jealous. 

 

"Awww, you're no fun… But I can forgive you just a little bit if afterwards I get to do that thing Nora showed me can be really fun to do with you and Kyu!" Candace figured she'll get something good out of this whether Rodney liked it or not. 

 

"In that case," Rodney noticed how close Candace was, "A deal is a deal, Candace Crush."

 

"Oh my God. I can get in so much trouble for this but I am so totally in! " Kyu couldn't help but squeal with excitement. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Rodney, whatcha eatin'?" Candace asked as she watched Rodney put a cold soup into his mouth. 

 

"Oh? This? It's watermelon gazpacho," Rodney replied. 

 

"Why isn't it steaming hot?" Candace asked. 

 

"Gazpacho is meant to be served cold," Rodney explained, "You get the flavors of the spring onions and the…"

 

"Watermelons shouldn't be mixed in with the vegetables, silly!" Candace giggled.

 

"How about you try it? Trust me, it isn't much different than a regular tomato-based gazpacho," Rodney let Candace take a sip from his spoon. 

 

Candace took a sip and then giggled, "That's weird!"

 

"I'm with you, sister! These funky recipes keep sounding like they've been concocted by a crazy person but they're surprisingly good!" Kyu said as she was slurping on what looked like rice noodles. 

 

"You should have some of my tuna fish nachos as well! They have a whole lot of flavors," Candace giggled as she offered a chip with a sushi-grade seared tuna-fish slice covered in a sriracha sauce and spicy mayo as well as a green sauce underneath. 

 

"Ah, very well then. It looks like you have begun to clear your plate, so I'll reward you with eating the last one," Rodney said as he took the chip and ate in small bites. 

 

"You let me eat that sweet gazpacho," Candace giggled. 

 

Kyu looked out the window and saw the sun's last ray drop into the horizon as night began to fall and the stars. She thought about Rodney and Candace. Maybe she jumped the gun. Are these two even sexually compatible? I mean… Rodney and Candace do know how to push each other's buttons. 

 

Though she looked over and saw the dessert brought over; fried ice cream with a chocolate, caramel, and raspberry drizzle. Then again, they do agree on some things and can get along because of that. 

 

"Now that's what I am talking about!" Kyu yelled as she dug in vigorously.

 

_-_-_-_

 

As they entered the royal suite, Kyu waited for Rodney to close the door behind them to revert back to her usual pink-haired self, wearing her love fairy uniform and showing off her wings. 

 

"Boom, bitches! Let's get this party started!" Kyu yelled on the top of her lungs. 

 

"This bed is pretty bouncy. You think we might break it?" Candace asked. 

 

"This is where Lailani works. She's heard of multiple instances of the beds being very much creaky and worse for wear, but oddly enough never broken during sex," Rodney chuckled. He began to undress for himself, removing his light lilac-colored dress vest and then his baby blue shirt.

 

"It's like you're unwrapping a gift from the Easter Bunny! I like Easter!" Candace giggled. Rodney glanced away nervously. 

 

"You know I picked those clothes to be pleasing to the eye, right?" Rodney was hurt, but Candace shook her head. 

 

"I bet you like Easter too! Lailani likes Easter! There's a lot of fun things you can do for Easter! C'mon! It's a compliment that you look like you fit right in one in those pretty clothes of yours!" Candace giggled as she pulled Rodney closer and began to undo his pants. 

 

"I… see!" Rodney blushed. To think Easter would arouse excitement in Candace...

 

"You're my Easter gift, Rodney," Candace replied as she kissed the tip of Rodney's shaft.

 

"K-Kyu?! Aren't you going to object to this?" Rodney's face was red as Candace began to fellate him.

 

"Oh… I am trying to figure out where I can fit in… Hey! I have the most fucked up idea. Let's make a human centipede, but make it sexy! You can eat me out! You probably wondered what a fairy's snatch taste like, didn't you?" 

 

"No, I…" Rodney was silenced by Kyu dropping her panties, revealing that even her pubes are pink. Well, Candace's were too, but it was surprising how BRIGHT NEON PINK Kyu's was. 

 

"Well too bad! It tastes like bubblegum, bitch!" Kyu laughed. 

 

"It does not!" Rodney rolled his eyes then he let his tongue lick inside Kyu and what the Hell it does?!

 

"Told you! Now don't get it twisted. If you bite at it, it will hurt me!" Kyu replied as he let Rodney lick inside of her more. 

 

"Nnnn… Kyu, how is this possible?" Rodney asked. 

 

"H-Hey! I want to taste bubblegum pussy too!" Candace popped up from fellating Rodney to now want in as well. 

 

"We love fairies who magically make it taste that way when we want oral to get really intense! I'm not one for strange sex but enchanting your loins with the sugary sweet taste of bubblegum really does garner some attention," Kyu replied as she watched Candace dig herself deep into Kyu's pelvis and licking inside of it, and letting her tongue greet her clit. 

 

"Well, if Candace is doing that, then I may as well entertain myself with regular human labia, thank you very much," Rodney wasn't too keen on the idea of a vagina that tasted like candy so went to lifting the skirt of Candace's dress up and pulling down her pink thong. 

 

"Ahhhn," Candace moaned. She should have seen this coming seeing Kyu wanted an oral sex centipede going on. 

 

"Should I stop?" Rodney asked. 

 

"No, keep going. I remember when I get licked down there, it's really good!" Candace moaned.

 

"Ah. I see…" Rodney replied as he then began his cunnilingus with Candace. Candace excitedly moaned as his tongue got into it. 

 

Hearing Kyu and Candace moan made Rodney hard but he was trying to get Candace to cum first. Though it was a bit hard to do, seeing he only heard the moaning but the vagina itself wasn't reacting much. 

 

"Wait. Hold on. You're not into it, are you?" Rodney shook his head. 

 

"Rodney, what are you talking about? It's not like in porn where the pussy is magically opened up wet and ready, silly! You gotta keep at it! Don't give up!" Candace giggled as she pulled Rodney's head back into her nether region. 

 

Rodney kept at it as Candace requested. He couldn't help but feel impatient but there wasn't much else he could do in that sense. He just kept going until he saw a tiny teensy appendage peak out from a hood-like bit of flesh above Candace's vagina. 

 

"Oh? What's this?" Rodney touched it inadvertently as Candace moaned. 

 

"Congratulations! You found the clit! Now don't be a weirdo and tease it too!" Kyu replied. 

 

"H-huh? Oh… Mmm-hmm-hmmm," Rodney laughed devilishly as he teased Candace by gently touching again. This time by kissing it. 

 

"Mmmmm… I don't know why you're acting so funny with my pussy. B-but it feels so good, I don't care anymore," Candace moaned. She kept forgetting why she was horny in the first place but for some reason, she thought it had something to do with Rodney's tongue-work. She kept moaning while going back to licking Kyu's pussy. 

 

Eventually, Kyu came first. But now she knew she had to do something to thank the two behind it.

 

"Oh Rodney… How's your dick hangin', homie?" Kyu asked as she slid off the bed to greet herself to Rodney's erection, still hard and vying for some attention. 

 

"W-wh-what?" Rodney was caught off guard as Kyu began to kiss and lick Rodney's shaft. 

 

"Mmmmm, I bet she's being mean to your dick just like you're being mean to that funny feeling above my lips!" Candace chuckled as Rodney couldn't help but moan with her. 

 

"You mean your clitoris?" Rodney asked as he continued to lick around it.

 

"Ahhhn! You're always so funny with words, Rodney!" Candace moaned before she was crying (or laughing) out for a bit and squirting on Rodney's face.

 

"Mmm… I supposed I've got a way with words," Rodney moaned, "...but I don't remember saying anything extraneous over the last few minutes!"

 

He was still being pleasured.

 

"I have an idea. I heard from Nadia that boys have a special place in their butt where they get all hot and bothered!" Candace replied as she didn't want to be left out, but she took an interesting direction with it. 

 

"You mean my… Paaaaaaa-Puh-Prostate?" Rodney began to moan as Candace put his tongue inside of him. 

 

Candace continued to lick inside his rectum, tapping his prostate, making Rodney's breaths heavier and his spine arch. He was weak between the two girls and he can't figure out who was doing the most damage. 

 

"Mmm-nmmm," Candace hummed, patting Rodney's ass playfully as Rodney tried to control his breathing. 

 

"Ah! Fuck! This precum is already squirting into my mouth!" Kyu coughed, "Candace what are you doing?"

 

"I'm makin' Rodney feel really good!" Candace replied as she went back to eating Rodney's ass. 

 

Rodney closed his legs as he was trembling. 

 

"Well, this is… Ahh… Troubling," Rodney whined as Kyu was bracing herself for a facial to end all facials. 

 

Lol and behold, he came and it covered Kyu's face and her breasts too.

 

"Ha… Ha…" A panting Rodney said exhausted from today's activities tried to say something, "I… I wasn't really prepared to have an after dinner mint THIS exciting in a long time!"

 

"Boy, this is what we call 'second dinner' in the Fairy Realm!" Kyu laughed as Candace ran off to the bathroom. 

 

"Now what are you up to?" Rodney asked Candace.

 

"I gotta brush my teeth. I want to snuggle and give you kisses, but I probably got butt germs on my lips and I know you don't want to kiss me with that as my lipgloss," Candace replied, taking out a toothbrush from her purse.

 

"I didn't think you cared about dental hygiene," Rodney was piqued with fascination over Candace's routine here. 

 

"My daddy always told me if I don't brush my teeth, I can't have candy no more because all my teeth are gonna rot out! Then kisses are going to get weird!" Candace replied as she began to brush. 

 

"You don't have to worry about that with me. Also… The oral sex centipede we were building up? Definitely counted as a threesome and I got new fairy wings to give to Reznor for the Nymphojinn awakening!" Kyu was excited to celebrate it by holding up a pair of tiny purple wings. 

 

"Perhaps next time, we should be more… conventional in our sex, Kyu?" Rodney asked.

 

"Psh! We should mix it up more! I am down for another threesome with Candace!" Kyu replied.

 

"Hmph. If you like her so much, then why don't you marry her?" Rodney crossed his arms on the bed, frustrated by Kyu's response to his request.

 

"Because then I don't get to enjoy all these honeys! I don't like being tied down and settling with someone! I am not that kind of fairy!" Kyu laughed as Candace snuck up on Rodney. 

 

"Ready or not! Here I come!" Candace pounced on Rodney and showered him with kisses. 

 

"Gyah! Candace you're… Oh… I see you even rinsed your mouth out as well, haven't you?" Rodney was alarmed by the surprise assault of kisses but was happy to smell her breath. 

 

"Mmm-hmm! I also put on new lip gloss afterwards. You already got some on your face!" Candace giggled. 

 

"I should reward you for your exceptional dental care," Rodney chuckled as he kissed Candace back (on the cheeks on her face). 

 

"You're silly! You're not a dentist!" Candace laughed. 

 

Kyu sighed once more, Should I have Rodney contribute as well? He seems to gel well with the girls once he gets to know them better. He even promised Candace if she stopped snorting coke, he'd invite her to more dates. Hmmm… who else wants to play with him, I wonder?

 

_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED...

Notes:

Originally this chapter was going to be Rodney having sex with Reznor and Jessie as I had a dumb idea of Jessie wanting to give Rodney more tips on how to be a better stripper on the stage as well as have Rodney and Jessie bond on what they have in common. But then it lead to someplace where I was worried Reznor's creator wouldn't like as much, so I instead remade this chapter with Kyu and Candace having lots of oral sex with Rodney. Lailani's cousin really needs to be bullied (lol jk jk). I feel like I need more tips on how to write Reznor unfortunately, and I want to write a threesome involving him, Rodney and Jessie and still bring him justice.

But yeah! I need a lot of prep time but once I do that, I'm golden to have a full time job where I'll have more opportunities and brainstorm new ideas for threesome chapters.

Chapter 11: Good Boys Eventually Go Bad, Right? Pt. 2

Summary:

Rodney wakes up longing for Kyu again, but instead he gets entangled in a web made by Jessie and Reznor, as he overshares his past with Jessie. This even includes his fears of Brandon Belrose trying to seduce him again.

Notes:

Dear Sidtrap, I decided to write this chapter anyway. Please forgive me.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Good Boys Eventually Go Bad, Right? Pt. 2

 

-_-_-_-

 

Rodney gasped, waking up in a cold sweat after a terrible nightmare. He looked over to see Candace by his side and looked around for Kyu only to see she was gone. 

 

Candace awoke to Rodney's rustling and looking around. 

 

"Mmmmm… Good mornin' Rodney," Candace yawned as she greeted Rodney with a kiss. 

 

"G-good morning, Candace… Did Kyu wake you up at least after last night?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Nuh-uh. I don't remember her kissing my forehead goodnight. That was all you," Candace replied, snuggling with Rodney. 

 

"I see… I should have seen this coming," Rodney shook his head. He couldn't help but feel bitter that Kyu left him and Candace in an empty hotel room. At the same time though, he just had to let it go, because the person who he least expected to stay was right here and being cuddly with him after sex. 

 

"Don't worry. Some boys that pay me for stuff like this leave me when I crash too. It happens to all of us!" Candace assured Rodney. 

 

"I wish I was so forgiving," Rodney replied as he couldn't help but snuggle with Candace on the bed next. He wanted to confront Kyu about leaving him. 

 

"Be careful now, my boss doesn't want another kissy couple to manage at the club," Candace has to remind him, "then we'd have to perform together and you don't want that!"

 

"Mmm… That doesn't sound so bad at all," Rodney purred as he and Candace chuckled together. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

He wished he had that cockiness when he got on the stage and began to perform another pole dance. He was more technical with it than sexual but regardless, it caught the attention of more than just the certain male patrons that come for him. It caught the eye of a lady.

 

Most nights, Rodney would shudder before every performance due to focusing his attention on Brandon Belrose eyeing him as he worked the pole, as he prayed to God he didn't follow him to the locker room where he usually retreats. He often remembered the day he bolted out of the museum.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Rodney, sweetie baby, are you up for a private tour?" Brandon asked Rodney with his predatory gaze meant to be read as bedroom eyes. 

 

Rodney shot himself in the foot when he answered "Yes". He used to have a facade he wore where he was as considerate of his guests as Lailani, but he didn't think he would have to rip that facade off the minute he turned his back from Brandon in an unsupervised room.

 

"Um… Excuse me?! What do you think you're doing?!" Rodney hissed when he felt Brandon's hand trail up from his thigh to his flat posterior.

 

"Shhh… Just keep explaining these texts and let me take care of you, my little exotic island flower," Brandon's breath on his ear was up on his face. 

 

"No! I don't believe we can't! Please keep your hands to yourself, you…" Rodney turned in a heated rage. How dare he lay a hand on him?! He slapped him and stormed off. 

 

He saw his boss, Brooke saw him storm off. 

 

"Rodney? Rodney! Come back! You have a tour in…" 

 

"I CAN'T ANYMORE! I just… No one really is taking this seriously anymore!" Rodney was sobbing in front of Brooke before he ran off. 

 

"But your lo--"

 

"Keep it! You're the only one that knows the code anyway!" 

 

And to think the man who dared attempted to seduce him on the job happened to own the majority of the businesses on this island now… He can't escape him. 

_-_-_-_

 

But he didn't see Brandon Belrose that night. He saw a buxom blonde babe in baby blue eyeshadow and a light tan wearing leopard print. He wasn't going to retreat to the locker room afterwards. He was going to make a statement and he was going to see her and give her a lap dance. His eyes were on her and while he didn't know how to be sexy since being at the strip club, he wanted to show her a good time. He was trying to put that horrifying memory in the back seat but it was still hard because while he wasn't on the floor, he was sure to see him later eventually. 

 

"Awww Rezzie. This boy's so cute! Can we keep him?" Jessie asked Reznor. 

 

"Jessie, c'mon! He's kind of a dick," Reznor groaned.

 

"But you know me; I love dicks," Jessie giggled jokingly. 

 

"Sure you do. But you should be careful. One wrong move and he might lose his patience with you; He's already yelled at one of his co-workers for spilling beer on his wallet," Reznor warned as he didn't want to see Jessie get hurt. 

 

"Awww, so he's a bit feisty, huh? Reminds me of someone I know," Jessie giggled. She couldn't help but think of Reznor. 

 

And right on cue, some of the men were caught off guard as after Rodney's performance on stage, he made a sultry strut towards Jessie's direction. 

 

"Well now; It isn't every day a woman is captivated by my presence. How may I entertain you further?" Rodney purred. 

 

"I am getting a wild case of deja vu! You don't happen to know a cute little hotel clerk who happens to be a masseuse, do you?" Jessie was observant of certain physical traits he had. 

 

"L-Lailani?! Err… *click* She's my cousin," Rodney was caught off guard that Jessie knew Lailani.

 

"What's a cutie like you doing in a place like this? If you're not careful, some other girl might steal you and keep you all to herself!" Jessie whispered in Rodney's ear as she slid a $100 into his assless chaps. 

 

That whisper in his ear he tried not to moan from; he could melt in Jessie's arms. But it looked like Jessie wanted a lap dance, so a lap dance she got. 

 

"The funny thing is; most of the guests at this establishment who want me all happen to be men, specifically tourists. If anything, the girls I went to school with all ran and hid from me; I had a bad reputation for pursuing the poor things to go on a date with me! They must have thought I was some lecherous horndog who wanted to do unsavory things to them after a trip to a restaurant," Rodney didn't think he wanted to admit this to a woman he just met, but he lamented his attitude as a teenager and he probably thought this was why he was single. 

 

"Awww, we would have gotten along swimmingly if we were both the same age and went to high school in Glenberry High. That's my alma mater, and that's where I got pregnant with my daughter, Tiffany," Jessie couldn't help but lament her teenage years with him. 

 

"And ermm… How old are you, Miss…" Rodney was alarmed because he didn't quite catch Jessie's age and how she brought up a daughter. 

 

"You can call me Jessie. And I'm almost hitting 40," Jessie was about to roll her eyes. 

 

"Ah, I see. For a minute there, I thought you were 25 like me! I must learn what magic you have to stay so young and beautiful!" Rodney laughed as he took off his vest. A major first as the men gasped. 

 

"Oh my God! Stop! If you keep saying things like that, you'll make my friend Reznor super jealous!" Jessie laughed. Reznor couldn't help but already feel that way. 

 

"Oh, in that case I may as well shower you in compliments, just to show how envious I feel that he has a stunner of a girlfriend on top of this dance," Rodney laughed but he was afraid of Reznor in a way. 

 

"You're so cute! I hope that isn't the cash talking and you aren't just saying these things so I can pay you more," Jessie wasn't one for jokes anymore but she can tell Rodney was sincere in his words. She slid $100 more in his thong, hoping he'd take off those chaps next and make the men even more envious, hot, and bothered. 

 

"Me? Greedy? Preposterous! I left my job as a museum curator! If I wanted the money, I would have stayed there!" Rodney laughed, slightly depressed of how far he's gone. 

 

"Mmmmm… You know it's boys like you who drive people crazy in more ways than one. I thought my friend was going to stir some trouble tonight, but I can see it's actually you who's the real troublemaker. What's your name, anyway?" Jessie asked. 

 

"Rodney Kealoha. I don't usually take this exit out of the stage; I usually just run away and hide. Tonight's different though; I just couldn't help but be fascinated by you, Jessie… and your friend of course," Rodney wanted to be sexy but he didn't want to go too far because of Reznor. 

 

Reznor could tell Rodney was worried he was going to kill him for one bad move, but he wasn't going to do any such thing. Instead…

 

"Listen, you know how you are acting with Jessie? You should do that more on stage during your pole dances. It'll drive the crowd wild and you will definitely get more money from it," Reznor decided instead to give him a good tip for his next performance. 

 

"Mmm… I see," Rodney felt humbled by Reznor. This man gave him good advice instead of tearing him to shreds for grinding his dick above Jessie's stomach. 

 

"If you want… I can also let you ride her as well, but under one condition: Are you down for a threesome?" Reznor couldn't help but be blunt with Rodney. 

 

Yes, he sort of was only doing this to acquire more fairy wings but he didn't want a good opportunity to pass for something like this. Especially if it was sex with Jessie. With that said, Reznor was also scared of Rodney as well. Aside from his encounter with Nora at the dock, his apology with Candace, and the party where he was dragged along by her and wanting to boost tourism in Inna De Poona, he didn't know much about Rodney outside of what Kyu told him according to the HunieBee. Reznor read that he is a bit uptight and has similar old-fashioned sensibilities to Lailani. He was already sexually harassed multiple times by another man. Reznor was worried Rodney wasn't going to take it well. 

 

Rodney bit his lip anxiously, "W-well it isn't cheating if it is a threesome between consenting adults. If Jessie wants it then…"

 

"Oh. This isn't my first rodeo with threesomes either. I was in some special films involving this specific kind," Jessie was up for it but she was giving Rodney a chance to get to know her more. 

 

Rodney gulped, "In that case, I'll accept… Though I still need to get to know you two better. How about we go out to your favorite place before we arrange anything further?" 

 

"You're such a gentleman! Awwww, I feel like I'm corrupting you even further," Jessie gave Rodney another $100 and watched Rodney take off his assless chaps, wearing only his thongs. Hooting and hollering can be heard that night and Rodney wasn't the only one regretting that decision to undress. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

At the diner, Reznor observed Jessie eating her favorite dish; a bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries that she squirts ketchup over. 

 

"Hey you? Did you want a bite?" Jessie giggles as Reznor shook his head. 

 

"That bit about you makes me no longer wonder why Rodney read you as young. I feel like you're like a kid again," Reznor chuckled. 

 

"You're so full of shit!" Jessie laughed, punching Reznor's arm playfully. 

 

"I'm serious though!" Reznor blushed. Reznor looked over to Rodney, their third wheel for the night. 

 

Rodney was eating a Poké bowl, which had rice, seaweed, sliced salmon that was a bright and wonderful color, and lettuce. He ate it with such poise and delicacy, that Reznor almost pictured him as a fancy upstanding Duke in a regency novel. He had to shake that thought as Rodney's golden eyes looked up at him. 

 

"Did you want to try some?" Rodney asked.

 

"Nah. I don't think I want to eat seaweed," Reznor replied as he looked over the bowl again. 

 

"I can offer you the rice instead; that tends to fatten me up," Rodney laughed as he rotated his bowl so the rice in his bowl faced Reznor. 

 

"Are you sure?" Reznor asked as he thought Rodney liked the rice. 

 

 "Oh. I am most certain. It is rude of me not to share at least something in this bowl. I love to eat but some foods are served in too big portions!" Rodney laughed. 

 

Reznor chuckled. I was more looking at you enjoying this meal.

 

Jessie looked over and watched Reznor take a bit of his rice. 

 

"So Rodney, sweetie, what's your favorite part of that bowl? Don't tell me it's the seaweed," Jessie wasn't usually a fan of sushi because seaweed is a primary ingredient. 

 

"Actually, it's the salmon. Yes, the seaweed isn't for everyone and while I do enjoy having a nibble of the ocean from it, I just find the meat of salmon a better solution that actually has nutrition in it!" Rodney took a chunk of salmon and ate it in his delicate way. 

 

"Mmm… You sound like my daughter just saying that," Jessie sighed. 

 

"Oh? I guess I should ask what she's like?" Rodney was concerned for Jessie's sigh there. 

 

"It shouldn't be your business," Reznor groaned. 

 

"No, no… It's okay. Really. I think he can handle her. Tiffany's a sweet girl with most people. She's currently in college studying to become a nurse. She loves eating healthy. If you didn't know any better; she would often be the one scolding me like she was my Mom over me, eating junk food all the time, smoking, and even having a drink! I still love her though even though I am sure she's not feeling the same way." 

 

Rodney paid attention and he looked down almost wishing he knew what he could do for her. 

 

"It's understandable why; I'm a sex worker and I've been in so many adult films at this point that one of her classmates would recognize me. She's so ashamed and it's easy to blame me for why she's been harassed by her own peers. At the same time though, it hurts. It hurts knowing I couldn't find a way to make her life easier with a profession I grew to love over time," Jessie looked down. 

 

"Jessie, listen… I will admit I would have scolded you for smoking and drinking and whoring yourself out for the highest bidder if we were an item. With that said, please know you are still loved by others, not just Tiffany. I mean, you have Reznor, right?" Rodney asked as he looked over to see Reznor. 

 

Reznor huffed. 

 

"Reznor loves you even when you do that stuff. Please, don't beat yourself up over how things turned out with Tiffany. She may hate you now, but she's also your flesh and blood. She'll come around eventually, right?" Rodney was scared that Jessie would do something reckless if she kept being so depressed comparing him to her only child. 

 

"I hope you're right. But I'm getting a little impatient," Jessie looked up as yes. That's right. Rodney isn't Tiffany. They may think alike in certain aspects but Rodney is also a man that is willing to love her, genital warts and all. She shouldn't get into that negative headspace for too long. 

 

Reznor glanced at Rodney who shivered. 

 

"So Rodney… Why are you a stripper?" Reznor asked, finally dropping the question out on the table. 

 

"Pardon?" Rodney was taken aback. 

 

"You sound like the most boring, pedestrian, boy-next-door kind of guy I know at first glance. You're uptight and you eat like a fucking princess. You don't smoke, you drink responsibly, and you don't like it when girls snort coke. The strip club isn't the place for you, so why are you a stripper?" Reznor had to confront Rodney about this because it bothered him more than it bothered him that he was interested in Jessie.

 

"Rezzie, sweetie, can't we save this question for later?" Jessie grew concerned.

 

"Umm… I love R&B?" Rodney made up a measly excuse on the spot. He didn't want to talk about why he quit being a museum curator to Reznor right away. 

 

"That… Isn't a good excuse to work at a place where you have to deal with creeps staring at your dick," Reznor shook his head. 

 

"It's a little hard to explain in public," Rodney was afraid Brandon was nearby. He couldn't help but feel paranoid. 

 

"Reznor, remember, Rodney's really uncomfortable right now. Can you please wait for him to answer this question later?" Jessie was getting the picture that Rodney was about to break down. 

 

"Very well then… It just concerns me that he's almost like Lailani and I don't really know how to feel about him stripping and pole dancing when he isn't really up for it. I get that a job is a job but…" Reznor wanted Rodney to talk about his feelings more. He let Rodney listen to Jessie and her feelings but Reznor wasn't going to let Rodney fly without him discussing his secrets. 

 

"I think it's time we do something unsavory back at the hotel! I-I mean… You did want that threesome too, right Jessie?" Rodney tried to brush the topic off like a mosquito.

 

"Of course, sweetie. I guess it's time to see you in the Full Monty," Jessie purred. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Rodney couldn't help but feel his heart race inside the hotel room with complete and total strangers. 

 

Jessie undressed first, Rodney wanting to help Jessie out of her strapless bra and her white panties. Of course, he had to strip as well. He couldn't help but feel a bit of panic as he feared Reznor even more despite everything. 

 

Reznor meanwhile looked at how dainty and frail Rodney looked. He was much like Lailani in Reznor's eyes in that one wrong move and Rodney could raise his voice and lose his temper. How he stripped was nothing like how he was just focusing on making Jessie happy; it wasn't sexy in the slightest. 

 

"C'mere you!" Jessie laughed as she was referring to Rodney even though Reznor wished she beckoned him towards him.

 

"Y-Yes, Jessie. Right away!" Rodney gulped as Reznor was right in front of him and he could object to anything he did. 

 

Rodney wanted to focus on Jessie, even know he knew it was a threesome. His favorite sex position was missionary and looking at Jessie, he couldn't help but spread her legs and helped himself. Jessie didn't make any objections. 

 

"Look at you go! You already have a favorite sex position!" Jessie laughed.

 

Reznor tried to make a guess as to what triggered Rodney to flee from other men. He figured he tried to start slowly with Rodney as he was thrusting himself inside of Jessie's womb. He started with the thigh. He felt Rodney tense up. 

 

Rodney wasn't objecting to this verbally because this was a threesome, but he couldn't help but shiver. 

 

"Did you want me to fuck Jessie's mouth?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Only if you want I…" Rodney was scared mostly because Reznor's hands were still rubbing around his thighs. He can also feel his dick right up against his spine. 

 

"Look at you, Princess…" Reznor whispered in Rodney's ear, "You may have won Jessie over, but it isn't a threesome unless you win me over too." 

 

Rodney moved Jessie's legs upward as he clung to Jessie's knees. 

 

"What are you talking about? I'm the third wheel here, right?" Rodney laughed nervously, "I'm not here to take her away from you!"

 

Reznor pulled him by his hair, "Don't play dumb. You know Jessie had eyes on you this whole time!"

 

Jessie looked over and growled, "Rezzie, sweetie! Calm down, will you?"

 

"You're such a slut, aren't you? Do you only pole dance to pick up chicks, Princess?" Reznor asked Rodney. 

 

Rodney wanted to cry as he shook his head, "It isn't like that at all! I just…"

 

Jessie watched as Rodney began to shed tears, his mouth trembling as he was trying not to bawl in front of Jessie. 

 

Reznor was finally making him snap, but not in the way Reznor was expecting. Reznor's eyes widened as Rodney began weeping.

 

"The stage at that night club is the only place Brandon Belrose won't lay a hand on me!" Rodney wept as he covered his mouth, still holding Jessie's legs. 

 

Reznor was pissed when he heard those words, "Excuse me?! Brooke's husband has been sexually harassing you?!" 

 

Rodney was horrified as the minute Reznor heard Brandon Belrose's name. The sharpness of his voice made Rodney worry he was going to die. 

 

"I'm going to kill that fucker as soon as I make this ass mine!" Reznor snarled as he dropped Rodney's hair down and pulled out some lube. 

 

"Reznor? Fuck, I knew the minute he was going to bring it up again it was going to take a turn… Thank God it isn't the turn I was expecting," Jessie laughed as she watched Reznor while Rodney was still thrusting inside of her lips, a light magenta from all the times she was fucked violently down there in the past. 

 

"What is he doing?" Rodney asked Jessie alarmed by the lube and Reznor rubbing his hands together with it. 

 

"He's helping himself to your ass," Jessie assured him, "Don't worry. I'll help you warn him to be gentle."

 

"Won't promise anything," Reznor huffed as he began to finger Rodney's ass with a thick glob of the lubricant as he looked for his prostate. Rodney gasped as he stifled his moans. He was thinking back to Candace licking him down there and how humiliating that was that he was moaning so much from it. 

 

"Well that's a first…" Jessie wasn't expecting to hear Rodney moaning like a girl while he was penetrating her. But she liked it. Something about his girly moans aroused something in Jessie. 

 

"Oh Jessie… Can't you see how much of a princess he is? Look at him! He is melting in my hands!" Reznor was taking some of his rage out at Rodney, he can admit that much but he slid the hand he wasn't fingering Rodney with over his abdomen, followed by his solar plexus, then his pectoral muscles, until he reached his neck, Reznor tapping his Adam's apple before finding his chin and then his lips. 

 

Reznor wanted to choke Rodney but by Jessie's request, she wanted him to be gentle. Rodney meanwhile couldn't help but feel aroused by Reznor's touch. 

 

"Ahhhn…" Rodney still clung to Jessie's legs. 

 

"As long as I don't have to babysit the both of you. Oh God, I just want to pull myself up and kiss you all over!" 

 

"Which one of us?" Reznor asked. 

 

"The both of you! Fuck! If I'm not doing something with my mouth, I'm fucked! Let go of my legs, Princess! I want in!" Jessie moaned in response. Shit. Now Reznor has Jessie calling Rodney 'Princess'!

 

Rodney did as he was told even if he hated being called Princess by the two of them. 

 

Jessie adjusted herself, still having Rodney's dick inside of her as she just pulled Reznor into a kiss as Reznor was still prepping Rodney for his dick. Rodney was moaning more in Jessie's ear and while it was loud as fuck, it made Jessie moan more as well. 

 

Reznor was about ready to thrust. It was clear Rodney was about to cum inside of Jessie, but Jessie was still not gonna cum herself. 

 

"Prepare yourself, Princess. I'm about to put it in," Reznor grunted as he unzipped his pants. 

 

"W-wait a minute! Pu-Ahhhh!" Rodney screamed as he felt Reznor's shaft enter through him for the first time, his prostate throbbing. Reznor was thrusting hard and rough into him, though the effect made Jessie finally feel Rodney's dick. She moaned as well. 

 

"Ah fuck! There it is!" It wasn't that Rodney's dick was small, in fact, it was the perfect size for Jessie. It was just that her vagina can't feel much anymore after all the sex scenes she did as a popular porn actress back in her day. It would depress her but she just loved how Rodney's dick touched her cervix. 

 

"C'mon Princess! Be a good girl and give Mama some sugar!" Reznor growled as he thrusted deeper into Rodney as Rodney was making a peculiar face that Jessie could see for herself. Jessie wanted to snort as it was an ahegao of all things. Rodney cried out as Jessie could only now feel the semen rush into her uterus. Jessie looked over to see Reznor who was still thrusting. 

 

"I'm gonna keep going… It's rude to finish first, asshole!" Reznor snarled as Rodney was panting out of exhaustion.

 

"P-please…" Rodney moaned. He really didn't have the stamina to keep going, "I'll do anything! I'll help raise Tiffany's half-brother. I'll go back to work as a museum curator! I'll support Tiffany's education and be a strong stepfather for her! I'll pay for you to get whatever you need! So please… Stop it!"

 

Jessie was taken aback by these wild declarations just so a guy doesn't finish inside of him. She didn't expect Rodney to be like this. She shook her head though. 

 

"Babe, you're not going to do any such thing because I don't want you to do that… I just want you to feel safe with us!" Jessie assured Rodney, brushing his hair with her fingers, undoing his man bun as she kissed him as well. 

 

"F-Fuck! I'm gonna come next!" Reznor grunted some more, as he thrusted one last time into Rodney, finishing inside his anus. Rodney cried out as he came again inside Jessie. Jessie came last as if there was a domino effect. 

 

Jessie watched Rodney drop into her arms, the both of them collapsing on the bed. Reznor went to the restroom to smoke as well as to clean himself up. 

 

Jessie brushed Rodney's hair more as she giggled. Rodney was exhausted, panting as he clung onto Jessie but in a non-sexual context for once. He was teary-eyed from the roughness of Reznor, which he was sure he still was going to feel the effects of tomorrow. 

 

"You did such a good job, Princess," Jessie assured Rodney. 

 

"Please stop calling me that," Rodney whined as he made an angry expression that Jessie couldn't help but find adorable. 

 

"Sorry. Some habits die hard," Jessie chuckled as she corrected herself, "but it was so nice of you to join us tonight, Rodney. I wished there were more cute little boys like you prowling about."

 

"And what about me?" Reznor asked with some concern. 

 

"Oh, Rezzie… Now you're jealous? Get over here, you!" Jessie laughed as she ushered Reznor into a puppy pile of sorts on the bed. 

 

Rodney closed his eyes and sighed. Even if he loved Jessie, his heart was weeping for Kyu somehow and it wasn't fair that she didn't even try to stop him or say how upset she was that he slept with other people. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 

 

Notes:

Okay, like I said, I decided to write this chapter anyway and apologize to Sidtrap if I did Reznor any less justice. I do hope to make it up to you with something cool for Reznor next time.

As for Lysandra and the others, I think I have plans for Abia to have a reaction over Jessie and Reznor's rendezvous with Rodney, and Abia to take a more dominant role while Polly has the more submissive position next time. If you guys want to see it, please let me know!

Chapter 12: The Night You Murdered Love

Summary:

Lysandra tries to count all the threesomes each of the girls had and how many fairy wings were gathered. This leads to her meeting Lola for the first time as well as a date with her and Rodney at a karaoke bar where they all get some unfortunate news.

Notes:

The following uses lyrics from "The Night You Murdered Love" by the ABC.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

The Night You Murdered Love

 

-_-_-_-

 

"What?! Jessie was with who?!" Abia wasn't very happy this time around. In fact, she sounded upset. 

 

"You know Jessie is already taken by Reznor," Lysandra was trying to calm Abia down. 

 

"Reznor is fine! Who I don't approve of having his way with Misty Katz is that Rodney character! He better not have said anything rude to her like he did to Candace!" Abia was mostly voicing where she puts her foot down. 

 

"You know Candace is pretty sensitive though," Polly hummed, "Also, Rodney's body… It isn't for everyone but I love how skinny and sleek it looks. I bet Jessie wanted to do all sorts of things with him!"

 

Abia's lips thinned, as she made a mix between a smirk and a grimace. Polly did have a point. Reznor was a pretty beefy guy and he isn't always puppies and rainbows either. 

 

"I've been thinking… Who had you guys bump uglies with aside from Reznor during these threesomes? There has to be a reason you two are hanging out with me more often!" Lysandra asked.

 

"Well, I've been with Ashley, your boss, Mrs. Belrose," Polly began to count.

 

"And I've been with Lola, Mi-err… Jessie…" Abia was also doing more counting.

 

Polly and Abia said her name in unison, "Candace."

 

"And I think that's it?" Polly murmured. 

 

"Y-Yeah… I think we could do with having another threesome with Reznor again, but my mind is drawing a blank on who else is on his radar," Abia wasn't quite happy to be honest with the fact each of them counted three women each on one hand. 

 

"Oof. That's… Oh…" Lysandra looked down. The only other time she had been in a threesome with outside of Abia and Polly experimenting with freaky sex toys Kyu wants to try out was Lailani and Henri.

 

"I know I don't usually do this to girls I love… But Lysandra sweetie, could you be a dear and see what the big deal is with Rodney? That way we can figure out who else we need to have fun with before Kyu helps Reznor awaken those Nymphojinn," Polly asked out of curiosity. 

 

"Sure, but I am going to miss having my fun with you two," Lysandra replied.

 

Polly was taken aback by Lysandra's declaration. 

 

"Oh you!" Polly slapped Lysandra's arm playfully.

 

"I think Reznor might want to have fun with the both of us this time…" Abia purred as she pulled Polly by the hand. 

 

Lysandra watched the two girls leave her at the cafe they were sipping at. Lysandra sighed. She wished she could contribute more than just fairy wings for Reznor. 

 

She then noticed a woman with a deep tan complexion on her phone arguing business with the caller on the other end, holding a cup of coffee in another hand. 

 

"Look, I told you, if you didn't want me to bolt off like that, you should have said something sooner! I'm telling you, it really isn't cutting out for me!" 

 

She had a deep brown afro and was wearing a modified version of the Tropica Airlines flight attendant uniform. Lysandra loved how much more skin this uniform was showing but she didn't want to interrupt this call. She instead sipped her coffee. 

 

"I'm calling you back! I think I have a lady friend to talk to?" The girl groaned before hanging up on the caller. She then finally sat across from Lysandra.

 

"So you're the girl Abia was fawning over! You almost looked like a teenager waiting for their Mom, you!" She laughed. 

 

Lysandra thought back to the women Abia and Polly listed off. Of the five mentioned, Lysandra remembered there was one she didn't quite meet yet…

 

"Lola?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"You're quite observant! So you're helping Kyu fight off the Nymphojinn? I could only surmise from how Reznor mentioned you recently as well!" Lola giggled. 

 

"You seemed awfully upset. Is a deal going badly?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"You can probably say that," Lola looked down, "The truth is… I don't know if this whole polygamy smorgasbord thing Kyu had us involved in with Onyx is working out. To be honest, I don't think Onyx wants me there anymore."

 

Lysandra looked down; she could feel some guilt of not paying attention to a loved one enough… but then again, it went back towards her ex and she just can't…

 

"Is something wrong?" Lola asked. 

 

"Nothing, it's just… I can relate to not being loved anymore and I want to let you know I can be there for you!" Lysandra really wanted to push this ex out of her mind. She wished she knew how. 

 

"Awww, Lysandra! If you say things like that, I might get in a fight with Abia over you and I don't think I want to ruin our friendship that way," Lola laughed. 

 

"N-Nani? Who even ARE you?!" 

 

Lysandra shuddered as she heard Sarah Stevens' voice but she didn't want to leave Lola all by herself so hesitated as she turned. Oh fuck. What in the world did 'Suki' get herself into. 

 

"I am Lailani's dearest relative. I find it HIGHLY offensive how you keep saying such inaccurate things about her! She's not a tan-skinned Japanese girl!" The person Sarah got in a fight with was none other than Rodney, the local 'Karen' right next to Brooke. Oh fuck. Lysandra was panicking. 

 

"Eww! Lailani's related to you?! You're so… Ugly though!" Sarah was taken aback by seeing Rodney for the first time. 

 

"Ugly?! Ugly?! " Rodney was understandably offended. 

 

"C'mon, Lailani! Let's leave your gross ugly brother and go play!" Sarah was trying to pull Lailani away from him but for the first time, Lailani put her foot down. 

 

"No! You can't say things about my handsome , confident cousin like that! What he says is true! I'm Polynesian and I've NEVER been to Japan!" Lailani clung onto Rodney as Rodney was still trying to process how Sarah thought he was ugly. 

 

"B-but… Your eyes! Your nose! Your… hair!" Sarah was pointing things out on Lailani which made Lailani almost tear up. 

 

"Are you done? I can't believe my own darling Lailani was racially profiled by a woman who smells… HORRIBLE! Just absolutely horrible! Haven't your parents ever told you to take a bath?! My word! You're also obscenely annoying and rude! It's like instead of a lady, they've raised a wild animal! Please… Leave us alone and NEVER speak to us again!" Rodney gave Sarah a mouthful that led to Sarah running off crying. 

 

The minute Sarah left, Lysandra wanted to approach them. 

 

"Wow. The nerve of people. At least Ms. Lailani had someone to finally help her stand up to people!" Lola sipped her coffee, almost impressed. 

 

"It just reminded me of when I kicked her out of my dorm room," Lysandra chuckled, a bit depressed. 

 

"Wait. You lived with her?" Lola was taken aback. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Sarah Stevens was initially a girl genius, a savant if you will who at Age 14, became one of the youngest students at Glenberry University. Her intellect of course was her only saving grace which was why when she awoke the cranky Lysandra with a phone call early in the morning, not even her brains could do the talking. 

 

"It's shit like this that makes me fuckin' hate you!" Lysandra snarled as she jumped out of bed baring her teeth. 

 

"Wahhhh! Risa-chan?!" 

 

"Don't you 'Risa-chan' me, young lady! We're fucking through! I can't even bring my brother over to hang out because your room reeks of ass!" Lysandra couldn't help but be upset; She was awoken by the most annoying girl she knew and pretty soon, Lysandra was beginning to pack her things. 

 

"Risa-chan, where are you going?!" Sarah asked. 

 

"I'm getting the FUCK out of here! I can't even be in the same room as you anymore!" Lysandra roared as she shoved some things in her luggage only to stop and see one of Sarah's anime body pillows sneak inside. Lysandra threw it straight in the garbage.

 

"So you really do hate me?" Sarah asked, almost about ready to cry. 

 

"Well, what do you think, genius?!" Lysandra hissed, "I was so excited to be in the same room as one of the brightest students at this establishment! Oh how disappointed I was seeing how bright she truly shined!"

 

Lysandra finished packing what she could as she left the building, as Sarah chased after her only to lose her in the chaos. 

 

In the next few days, Lysandra and her older brother, Orion, were picking up her things and moving them out somewhere else, and the whole time, Lysandra was trying to avoid Sarah. Pretty soon, the whole room was void of any memory of Lysandra Segovia, and Sarah Stevens was left alone to sulk about another failed friendship due to her nature. When Lysandra did text an apology, Sarah decided she didn't want any of that or her friendship. The words she said, and her actions wounded her enough. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Oh God. Yeah, I am glad you got out as soon as you could," Lola replied, "I would have been more careful with how you worded things though; Wasn't she still a teenager though?"

 

"At the time I didn't give a shit," Lysandra replied, "I guess you can say I was being selfish that way."

 

Rodney of course helped Lysandra out of her headspace, waving Lailani goodbye as Lailani walked off with her co-worker at the Hotel. 

 

"Lysandra! Hi! It has been a while! And who is this lovely lady you've been trying to sneak a date with?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Oh hey, you!" Lysandra laughed as she offered Rodney a seat, which Rodney hesitated before sitting down. Lysandra clocked that Rodney was in pain for a bit but was trying to hide it off for some reason. 

 

"You know him too?!" Lola laughed, "C'mon! Am I the only stranger here?"

 

"Well, I do live and work here in Inna De Poona. The only faces that are new to me are the tourists!" Lysandra replied to Lola before facing the aching Rodney, "Anyway, Rodney, this is Lola Rembrite. She's… a friend of Kyu's."

 

Lysandra was hoping not bringing up Reznor would help Rodney feel more at ease, but instead, mentioning Kyu made Rodney sigh depressed. 

 

"I haven't seen her for a while. How has she been?" Rodney asked. 

 

Lola was taken aback by Rodney's wounded expression. 

 

"Oh! I sometimes wish I knew!" Lola laughed but it was clear she was in a bit of pain herself. 

 

Lysandra was getting the picture. Kyu was so focused on managing everyone and their relationships that she couldn't be there for the people that are longing to see her again. She wished she could get them to forget about Kyu but it was almost impossible. 

 

"Hey. We should go and do something fun! We need to shoot the shit somehow!" Lysandra stood up as she thought maybe a double date in the way Kyu defined it could help them take their mind off of her even if it was for a couple hours. 

 

"We've only just met and already you want to go on a date? I'll let it slide because you're as cute as a button, but don't think I'll be in bed with you two! I am NOT that easy!" Lola laughed. 

 

"Now that's something a younger me would be super excited about!" Rodney laughed as the group toasted with coffee cups to a scheduled date.

 

_-_-_-_

 

There were a lot of popular hotspots that Lysandra was told to go as a dating destination by Kyu to get in the mood for sex. However, Lysandra just wanted to have fun, so she found a karaoke bar near Rodney's favorite place to dine (for those not in the know, it was the place with the fried ice cream, tuna fish nachos, and watermelon gazpacho that Rodney took Kyu and Candace to in an earlier chapter). 

 

"Karaoke? Someone's a songbird!" Lola giggled. 

 

"Why yes, actually. Lysandra collaborated on a music video with Reznor and Polly of Polly's Paradise! She isn't the best, but I can tell she enjoys it more than anything else in the world!" Rodney laughed. 

 

"Wow! I love a girl with some talent under her belt!" Lola couldn't help but giggle. 

 

"T-thanks," Lysandra blushed. 

 

Looking at the song options, Lysandra couldn't help but lean towards pop songs from the 80's and 90's. One band caught her eye in particular, and Lola paid attention. 

 

"I haven't listened to ABC since I was still in grammar school in England!" Lola laughed. 

 

"Wait? You're English?" Rodney was taken aback, but in a good fangirly way instead of his usual Karen-like ways, "England is a dream destination I have had since I was very small!"

 

"Woah! I should have kept an eye out! I had no idea I was in the same room as an Anglophile!" Lola laughed, bonding with Rodney. 

 

Lysandra smiled. 

 

"While it is true that Inna De Poona is a wonderful place that raised me to be the man I am, I've always wanted to take a trip somewhere new and exciting. For me, London has always been that place!" Rodney elaborated further. 

 

Lysandra didn't think that England would be a place that would be exciting, but seeing her family traveled through the majority of the East Coast and being there most of her life, even going as North as Maine and as South as Miami, she would have thought Inna De Poona was that destination. But for a person who grew up in Inna De Poona all their life, she never would have guessed there was one that loved to be anywhere else until today. 

 

Lysandra of course knew of this kind of excitement for England; her Father also was excited about going to London, even bragging about it when he went for his studies to be a librarian. 

 

"Alright… I hope this song works," Lysandra gulped. She didn't mean to interrupt Rodney's gushing about England. 

 

She was thinking a lot about how Rodney and Lola were almost like two peas in a pod. She was fearing that she would be disappointing them. She took a swig of her Blue Hawaiian as she started singing the lyrics.

 

"It's cold outside - The night love died

On the night you murdered love

It's cold outside - The night love died

On the night you murdered love"

 

Lola and Rodney sang along, as they were relating to the lyrics in a way that made Lysandra sad for them. Lola was thinking of Onyx and Rodney was thinking of Kyu. But regardless, she tried not to say their names. Maybe playing songs by ABC was a bad idea?

 

_-_-_-_

 

As the group left the karaoke bar, Rodney's eyes lit up as Kyu was waiting for them.

 

"K-Kyu…" Rodney couldn't help but blush at the sight of her. 

 

"Hey. I have some bad news… Lysandra, your ex tried to hook up with Audrey again, and she went back to her old ways… As a result, shit is hitting the fan back in Glenberry!" Kyu said this with a gloomy expression in her face. 

 

"What? What happened?" Lola asked. 

 

"Audrey died from ODing on cocaine as well as drinking herself to death. It's AWFUL! Some people, like Aiko and Nikki are reverting back to before Onyx came into their lives and it's like all my hard work with Onyx gone to waste!" Kyu was tearing up. 

 

Lysandra knew her ex was a douchebag, but she didn't know that he would undo everything Kyu worked hard on! There has to be a reason Jakob was being so destructive!

 

"I'm scared for Reznor. Once the Nymphojinn are defeated, he has to come back! And we need to hurry up! Quickly!" Kyu wept. 

 

Lola looked to Rodney who was clenching his fists.

 

"So that's it huh? Once everything is over, you'll be out of my life?" Rodney was trying not to tear up. 

 

"What?! No! Rodney!" 

 

Rodney attempted to storm off, only for Lysandra and Lola to stop him.

 

"Hey! Wait! Kyu might figure out a way to get you out of his sight, though?" Lysandra tried to assure Rodney. Rodney looked at Lysandra with teary eyes.  

 

"She'll do anything… except stay with me!" Rodney shoved Lysandra as he made a more successful attempt to storm off. 

 

Lola felt this pain all too well, and followed after him, possibly to console him. 

 

It was just Lysandra and Kyu on the moonlit streets. 

 

"Polly and Abia need to know what the fuck is going on… I bet their hearts are going to break as well," Kyu replied, still weeping. Lysandra felt so awkward as she had to console Kyu as well. 

 

"Listen… You really need to bring Onyx and whoever else is left in his harem here so we can talk this out. Rodney needs to meet them. Polly and Abia need to meet them. It's the only way we can solve this right now," Lysandra replied as she shuddered. 

 

With Audrey Belrose dead, how is Brooke taking it?

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

-_-_-_-





Notes:

Dear Sidtrap, please forgive me for killing off Audrey. I feel like I wanted more drama after the Nymphojinn occured and I was hoping to make Lysandra's ex an antagonist eventually. I do hope I make it up to you with how things are, and have a mystery on how Jakob is ruining Onyx's relationships!

Chapter 13: As The World Falls Down Pt. 1

Summary:

Tiffany laments her actions more once she was at the receiving end of the last interaction with Audrey before her death. Meanwhile a lot happens at the strip club before Reznor gets there.

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

As The World Falls Down Pt. 1

 

-_-_-_-

 

"Maybe the reason why you have to mother everyone is because you didn't think your Mom was hard on you. The fact your Mom whored herself out as a porn star made you think you can do a better job? What a joke!"

 

Audrey was chastising Tiffany when she caught her smoking for the first time within a year and a couple months. 

 

"Hey! That was uncalled for!" Kyanna yelled, covering Philip's ears.

 

"Audrey! What's wrong with you?" Tiffany asked as she was struggling not to cry. 

 

"Oh! I don't know. It just feels like all of a sudden, everyone else wants to jump my bones but not him! Fuck this, I'm getting out of here. You sluts can entertain yourselves with whatever bullshit you guys do," Audrey flipped them off as she left the gym.

 

Kyanna comforted Tiffany who was weeping. 

 

"Mommy… Why did Audrey say all those mean things? I thought she was nice now. Why did she get mean again, Mommy?" Philip was tugging Kyanna's shorts as he was about to cry with Tiffany. 

 

"I don't know…" was Kyanna's only response. She sincerely didn't know what got into Audrey, but whatever it was killed her. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

It was the morning after Audrey's death. The Belrose Family hosted a funeral and while Tiffany was invited, she didn't go because of how Audrey treated her on the last day. She instead sat in her health class, listening to a teacher droning about the digestive system and the different ways it can react to certain foods. She looked out the dreary window. 

 

What if that argument is the last time I saw my Mom? Tiffany thought to herself, her mind now going into a dark place in her head. 

 

She thought of that music video a couple days prior but was it a fluke? 

 

She felt awful because Aiko lost her casino business to the Belrose Family, and because of Audrey's death, Nikki didn't want to leave her room, even with persuasion from Celeste. Tiffany didn't know why her mind wandered back to her mother but she didn't want things to be the way they were before she met Onyx. 

 

-_-_-_-

 

Meanwhile, Lysandra was sitting in the strip club with Polly and Abia again, this time Polly and Abia were in black lingerie perfect for a BDSM session as they waited for someone. Lysandra was trying to text someone again, this time that person being Rodney. 

 

"Brooke and Brandon left with their kids to Glenberry to bury her. I am hoping Rodney can at least come out of his shell to talk about why he stormed off like that," Lysandra replied. 

 

"He really shouldn't have expected Kyu to be faithful," Polly sighed as she took a sip of water courtesy of the strip club's sink. 

 

"True. It just… Feels so weird that Rodney got attached to her like that. He slept with other women, why did he get upset with Kyu?" Abia was asking the real questions. 

 

"...Hey. You texted me?"

 

The girls turned around and saw Rodney wearing a reverse bunny costume this time, a bit flustered but still trying to present as confident. 

 

"Yeah. What happened back there? Did Lola help you back home?" Abia asked Rodney first. 

 

Rodney bit his lip. 

 

"She did. I just… I'm still hurt to be honest. I don't even know why that is. Having relations with a human is considered taboo in her realm, so I really should have known she would have her way with me and Candace and disappear right after. Still, I really wished she spoke with me in advance before she left."

 

"Ohhhh. She did a 'Hit and Run'?" Polly was familiar with what happened there. 

 

"I guess you would call it that," Rodney chuckled. 

 

"We're trying to collect more fairy wings so we can summon the Nymphojinn. That way we can comfort Onyx and his loved ones while they're still mourning Audrey's loss," Lysandra replied. 

 

"That does explain why Polly and Abia are dressed so… provocative," Rodney coughed, "Candace is upstairs prepping her Easter getup and Lailani and Henri texted that they're on their way shortly. As for Lola…" 

 

Lola was right behind him wearing white lingerie. 

 

"I am waiting for my date with Jessie and Reznor. Don't mind me!" Lola said.

 

"What are you going to do while you wait?" Abia moaned. She was curious about why Lola was hiding behind Rodney. 

 

"Oh. You're awfully observant. I was going to entertain myself for a bit. I guess I'll be taking this bunny for a spin," Lola replied, slapping Rodney's ass. 

 

Candace walked downstairs wearing black nipple pasties and a thong reminiscent of the dress she wore the night she first had fun with Rodney. 

 

"Hey! I thought the boss was going to let me play with Rodney tonight!" Candace pouted.

 

"Well then… Guess we have to play with him together," Lola purred as she wrapped an arm around Rodney's slim waist. Rodney covered his face. 

 

"Girls… Please!" Rodney moaned.

 

"Mmm… Even if it's him, I just can't help but think about how they'll… perform together," Abia moaned. 

 

"Mind if you do a demonstration?" Polly asked. 

 

Lysandra turned on some music. Little did they realize Kyu was watching the whole time and filming what they were about to do…

 

The song in question was from Lords of Acid, the song being 'Stripper', a fitting song for the Strip Club (for once). 

 

Abia laid Polly on the bar counter, pulling down her pants as she slid her fingers around her anus while kissing her all over. Lysandra watched at first, until Abia's hungry eyes looked at her, and a free hand beckoned her over. Lysandra in turn came over to finger her in this process. She was the only casually dressed person in the room, wearing the same dragon T-shirt and baggy jeans she wore during her date with Lailani and Henri the first time she came to the Strip Club and met Candace, but Lysandra knew she was being a submissive pleasuring her domme in this situation, as she watched Abia assert dominance over Polly for the first time during their threesomes together. 

 

Meanwhile, Candace was helping herself to feeling Rodney up as she ground her hips up against his posterior, her breasts over his shoulder blades as she nibbled on his human ears. If Abia was watching, she would have been envious. Lola on the other hand was rubbing her ass up against Rodney's dick, trying to peek out of his purple speedo. She was shaking that ass as well, while bent over as if presenting a performance on the stage. 

 

"I usually don't perform like this when sober BUT I guess you're my drink for the night," Lola told Rodney in a playful chuckle. 

 

Rodney couldn't help but blush as he hesitated grabbing Lola's hips and thrusting inside of her. No… He couldn't do that, could he?

 

He tried to distract himself with another thing in the room, but he could only get hornier watching the lesbian threesome between Lysandra, Abia, and Polly. He then remembered Lailani and Henri could be here at any minute. Shit! They're going to walk in on all of this, aren't they? 

 

He tried to think of something… Anything! But instead, his mind was empty with thoughts on Candace's tongue licking behind his ear and Lola putting his dick inside of her vagina, initiating doggy style. Fuck, she's already there and he's worried Lailani is going to see that!

 

It was interesting as the female vocals matched everyone preparing their climax. Oh God, that was faster than they thought. 

 

With the stage and the bar counter wet with sex, it was as if time stopped and Kyu revealed herself and two butterfly-like wings as she clapped. 

 

"Bravo, you magnificent bastards!" Kyu was happy. 

 

"Woah! Kyu!" Lola was taken aback. 

 

"Kyu! Listen, about last night, I…" Rodney adjusted his costume as Kyu silenced him with a finger.

 

"Listen, I get it. I am sorry too. Next time we do anything fun, I promise I'll let you know I'm leaving next time. Thanks for the sex, homie," Kyu said sincerely. 

 

"So does this mean we're finally going to summon the Nymphojinn or whatever?" Candace asked. 

 

"Well, some candidates still need to show up and have their own threesomes, BUT Reznor is just taking care of them as we speak," Kyu replied. 

 

"Shit. We really need to clean up before Reznor gets here with Jessie at least," Lysandra panicked. 

 

"Leave the cleanup to me," Kyu said as she snapped her fingers, all the cum from all of the party disappeared and it was as if there wasn't an orgy to begin with. 

 

Lailani and Henri showed up, a bit awkwardly of course but familiar with the people around of course. Lailani was the one stepping forward first, of course. 

 

"Rodney, can we talk before this whole Nymphojinn thing begins?" Lailani asked looking down. 

 

"What's wrong, Lailani?" Rodney asked, almost worried Lailani was upset with him. 

 

"The truth is… I envy you. You're like the older brother I wish I had, but I envy you. You don't care if your ass is flat, your eyes actually sit right, and your nose actually fits your face! You're always so confident and I wanted to let you know that I will face those Nymphojinn with Reznor so I can protect you and Henri! I've thought about it, and I don't want to lose you two. You're the only family I have left!" Lailani stood up strong, but she trembled and looked about ready to cry. 

 

Rodney was taken aback.

 

"Lailani… Your eyes and nose are perfectly fine. Why do you say such awful things about yourself?" 

 

Lailani looked away.

 

"Listen, if you're worried you don't look like a mature young woman with these features, I understand. But who said those features were ugly? You know whoever said that will get quite a mouthful from me, and you already know how scary I am when I'm upset," Rodney was beginning to cry as well. It was awkward seeing they were at a strip club preparing themselves to fight space hookers but seeing Lailani finally speak up about her insecurities before they face them was powerful regardless. 

 

Lailani ran up to hug Rodney, even if she was fully dressed and Rodney was in such scandalous, racy getup. She cried. Henri was there to console the both of them. 

 

Lysandra looked at the rest of the girls. 

 

"I had no idea she was down in the dumps because of that," Candace said as she looked down. 

 

"I am scared whatever confessions before the Nymphojinn come up next," Lola said, preparing herself for another set of waterworks. 

 

"Well, with Brooke away, this is the proper opportunity to meet with Reznor and gather all of our fairy wings," Kyu replied. 

 

As Reznor and Jessie stepped out, everyone braced themselves for a count of how many fairy wings they need left before Brooke comes back to Inna De Poona.

 

_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED… 

 

 

 

Chapter 14: An Interlude of the Witches (As The World Falls Down Pt. 2)

Summary:

Brooke and Sarah look back at her past with Audrey. Tiffany attempts to investigate the whereabouts of Lola and Jessie only to have her curiosity piqued by a certain someone, who kickstarted Jessie and Tiffany's eventual reunion after the Nymphojinn event. The fairy wings were counted, but some girls weren't accounted for in the goals just yet...

Notes:

It may have been a while so I thank everyone with their patience!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Pt. 14 - An Interlude of the Witches (As The World Falls Down Pt. 2)

 

-_-_-_-

 

Brooke and Brandon watched, horrified that it was their niece who only recently was in her twenties being buried and not them. Bentley and Beverly only knew Audrey as a babysitter, and probably worse Inna couple years time, a broken toy they outgrew, an imaginary friend they have forgotten, lost in time. It was worse, as there wasn't a single family picture that the two children had that was of them with Audrey. So what made it all the more painful was the fact Brooke was lamenting things…

 

Brooke lamented things she was thinking she shouldn't; She thought of Virgil, her first love even though he was an asshole that committed suicide all because of a stupid prophecy that was probably an old wives' tale amongst the Natives of Inna De Poona. She thought of how she should have consoled Rodney instead of watching him storm out of her museum crying in agony so she can hear him elaborate how guests were being immature over his culture's long history on the island paradise. She thought of old flames she probably would have helped stay fanned for a little while longer. She thought of how she should have kept more in touch with Lysandra even though she was only an employee and nothing more to her. But worst of all, she thought of Audrey and what she could have done as an Aunt for her that Audrey would have benefitted from. 

 

"Ms. Brooke? What's today's plans after the funeral?" Sarah asked, concerned for Brooke's wellbeing. 

 

"We'll be going to the wake and then we'll need to file paperwork for my in-laws. They need the will to be properly updated," Brooke replied somberly, as before her only niece was going to inherit the Belrose fortune. 

 

"Ah. So I guess I'm stuck doing some budgeting, huh? I wish I did something much cooler with databases," Sarah sighed. 

 

"You will in time, Ms. Stevens," Brooke looked over to Brandon, talking to his older brother and his awfully younger wife as she eyeballed her recent modifications. 

 

"Ms. Brooke, I have a confession to make… I may have… done things with Audrey prior to her death. I hope you aren't upset with me," Sarah looked down, almost ashamed of what she was bringing up. 

 

"What kind of things?" Brooke asked. 

 

"Ummm… We may have gotten into a threesome with an older guy."

 

Brooke looked at Sarah with widened eyes, taken aback by this confession. 

 

"You aren't mad at me, right?" Sarah asked. 

 

Brooke couldn't help but laugh. She didn't have time to be upset, she was just caught offguard by Sarah's confession. 

 

"Oh Sarah Stevens! If I had known you did that, I would have left you in that boba tea shop where you were standing! But I didn't because you still are adorable in your aggravation and I needed your genius to help keep my budget from going over, " Brooke approached Sarah, clenched her shoulder as she hissed in her ear. Sarah may or may not have begun to whimper . This wasn't the first time that she made someone upset over that news of her first time being with two people. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Double,double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble," Sarah began to speak these verses only to be interrupted by Lilian. 

 

"Okay, what the FUCK is wrong with you?!" Lilian, a goth girl with raven hair held up in pigtails hissed, "That isn't how this ritual works!"

 

"It's not? Well what is it supposed to go?" Sarah asked. 

 

"Have you not snuck into the forbidden ruins, Suki?" Zoey, a dark-skinned cyberpunk girl with blue locs and white makeup asked Sarah with concern. 

 

"N-No… Mrs. Belrose said those ruins aren't to be visited by anyone! She yelled at Risa-chan for it already," Sarah replied though her face was saddened. 

 

"Okay, who the FUCK is Risa-chan and why is it SHE did the reading when we didn't even invite her?" Lilian was losing patience with Sarah. 

 

"She was an old roommate of mine. We aren't friends anymore. She usually is nice to people but she was mean to me, so I got revenge on her and started sleeping with her boyfriend when she wasn't looking!" Sarah let out a little too much information which made Zoey's eyes widen with rage. 

 

"Did you get caught?" Lilian asked as things got a bit interesting for her. 

 

"Yeah… She came in early from her classes and broke up with her boyfriend when she found us with a threesome with a girl I later found out was Mrs. Belrose's niece. It serves her right! Now she'll never ye--"

 

"YOU, SUKI HAVE DOOMED US ALL!" Zoey hissed.

 

"W-wh-what?!" Sarah squealed when she was interrupted. 

 

"The butterfly people… They have found her and they have demanded she contribute to Reznor's cause. By complicating matters, Risa-chan… or Lysandra Segovia for the unknowing, has been less of a help to his cause because you have aroused hatred and rage to her! She hides from you in fear of conflict, because she knows you will stir more hate within her body that she should keep an unending supply of lust for! It is too late for forgiveness, as now we must wait for more contributors to our cause!" Zoey replied as she reminded everyone what this meeting was about. 

 

"Hey! That's not fair! You should know by now Risa-chan can't sleep with anyone! She's following abstinence and saving it for a special someone!" Sarah had to recall an earlier conversation prior. 

 

"Maybe she's saving her V-card for Reznor. I mean, from the sound of your first time with that Jakob douchebag, Reznor is totally going to be ten-times better than that fat piece of lard," Lilian observed. 

 

"Actually, the candidate for her first time will be a woman… or will it be two?" Zoey was recalling her visions. 

 

"Two? Wait… I didn't think Risa-chan likes girls," Sarah was taken aback. 

 

"So who do they look like? I hope to GOD none of them are Ashley," Lilian rolled her eyes. 

 

"One is a woman who cloaks herself in a veil, praises Allah and yet holds the most lust in her heart. The other is a woman who cloaks herself in makeup, praises her adoring fans and yet holds some sadness from a tragic past. They both meet Lysandra at her place of work, and each one learns of Lysandra's past with Suki," Zoey prophesied.

 

"Oh… That means they'll learn about me! And seeing it's from Risa-chan's perspective, they won't want to talk to me at all! Oh… I really did ruin things! I'm SUCH A BAKA!" Sarah collapsed into tears. 

_-_-_-_

 

Sarah observed that the rest of Glenberry didn't even mourn the loss of Audrey, as she watched through her window of men and women going about their day. 

 

"Mrs. Belrose? Why aren't they mourning?" Sarah asked. 

 

"I don't own the businesses at Glenberry at the same scale as I do back in Inna De Poona. Even then, I never discuss my family life during business hours. Audrey, as much as she makes herself out to be is actually not very popular, which is why she dropped out of college a year ago," Brooke said, "I am however more interested in her boyfriend. I wonder how he is taking it."

 

Sarah sighed. I am wondering that as well. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

It wasn't long until Tiffany met up with Kyanna and Beli again. She thought she would see Nikki and Aiko as well but she merely saw Philip holding up a magnifying glass and looking around in it, and Celeste reading some data. It made her worry a bit; Where were Nikki and Ms. Yumi? 

 

"No luck from Nikki either?" Tiffany asked Celeste. 

 

"Mmmmm…" Celeste shook her head. 

 

"Audrey really liked Nikki, huh? But to think the feeling was actually mutual… I'm a little surprised," Tiffany tried not to cry there. 

 

"We were trying to avoid the Jakob character Kyu warned us about," Celeste explained. 

 

"So… Heard from Lola at least? Onyx has been trying to get into contact with her but she blocked his phone number," Tiffany asked as she decided to change the topic. 

 

"I did get a text from her where she was singing to karaoke with two humans. One boy and one girl," Celeste then showed Tiffany a picture of Lola singing with Lysandra and Rodney. Tiffany's face was pink when she saw Rodney for the first time, but she shook it off. Maybe Lola fell in love with that Islander hipster in the man bun.

 

"What about from Reznor and Jessie? I know things have been rocky with the two of them and Onyx but…" Beli was about to speak on it when Kyanna tried to stop her. But it was too late. 

 

Tiffany saw a picture of the same guy singing and dancing with Lola in the same bedroom, tired, lying in Jessie's arms. Tiffany of course, shook off her initial reaction of ' What the fuck, Mom?' because most post-coital shots of her Mom weren't as tender as Jessie comforting and consoling this exhausted Pacific Islander boy that Lola was hanging around with. Lola and Jessie are close friends after all. It isn't a surprise Jessie and Lola would be hanging out with the same guy. 

 

"Who… Who's the guy?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I am unsure. I will text Kyu, as he may have data on him. He has a peculiar face structure. His nose in particular…" Celeste pointed out the sharp features on Rodney, but Tiffany wasn't listening. 

 

Tiffany was wondering what kind of guy would still give her mother a chance and keep Lola away from Onyx for such a long time outside of Reznor… This guy however is nothing like the rugged, smoking hot guy who plays electric guitar and keeps a straight face. There was something about him Tiffany was dying to know more about. I hope I get to know more about him soon at least. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

It was the wake of Audrey Belrose. Fancy rich folk wearing different kinds of black formal wear were there at the scene, paying their respects to Audrey as they ate authentic Spanish cuisine and drank Don Pérignon. Sarah was the one most left out, standing out like a sore thumb in her super colorful clothes that barely had black on them. She felt even worse because even Bentley and Beverly were wearing black for this somber occasion. 

 

"Sarah, you know you can always take a sip of Don Pérignon," Brooke tried to cheer her up though Sarah shook her head. 

 

"I wish there was some sushi around," Sarah whined. 

 

"Unfortunately Audrey couldn't stand the stuff. She found it wasn't up to the standards of her… unique pallet," Brooke huffed as she was eating some paella. 

 

"Awwwww, but the fish and rice are all hot!" Sarah moaned as she explained her reasoning. 

 

"Oh hush… If you want, I can cool it down and feed it to you," Brooke laughed. She didn't like being a Mom most of the time, but when she did, she wanted to indulge just a little bit. 

 

Before Sarah could open her lips though, she heard the sound of broken dishes as a couple of Audrey's relatives began to scream and shout. 

 

Sarah and Brooke turned. Sarah recognized him. He was even more morbidly obese than when she first saw him, and instead of a trilby and a T-shirt with something memey, it was a black tuxedo that had stains from what looked like bleaching from a bucket of boiled crawfish. He was so handsome even when he was as heavy as Sarah was but that was before he broke it off with Lysandra. She never saw him again after that fateful day, and because of that, she couldn't help but feel mortified of what he had become… An ugly fat bastard named Jakob. 

 

"SUKI! Suki! Oh, Suki! Oh holy fuck! I missed you so badly!" Jakob greeted Sarah. 

 

"Sarah… Do you know this man?" Brooke asked impatiently. 

 

"That's… who Audrey and I had our first time with…" Sarah couldn't help but be blunt with Brooke. She was speechless otherwise, but she couldn't help but feel an intense feeling of regret. 

 

Brooke's eyes widened and then narrowed as she glared darts at Jakob. 

 

"I've always wanted to have our one-on-one… Your first time with just one person. One man. Let me pop your cherry and be your first real time!" Jakob was about to approach Sarah, only for Brooke to step in front of Sarah and punch him away. 

 

"So you were the jackass that pursued my DARLING little niece, are you?" Sarah flinched. She knew Brooke barely forgave Sarah for deflowering Audrey in a threesome, but that was only because Brooke still needed her. Sarah was indeed her assistant in all sorts of ways, but more than that… Sarah was Brooke's accounting secretary, making sure Brooke has her taxes filed and her bank account as far away from getting in the red as possible. Jakob of course did not have the luxury of being a necessity to Brooke so Sarah couldn't help but feel humbled if not horrified as Brooke stormed after him. 

 

Sarah looked over to Brandon who just chuckled, amused by the madness made by the wake crashing bastard who professed his lust to Sarah. 

 

"A-Aren't you going to stop her, Mr. Belrose?" Sarah asked. 

 

"No way! This is the kind of shit Audrey ALWAYS wanted to see happen. Poor Brooke… She never lets herself go like this. I'm surprised she has this must patience with MY shenanigans," Brandon laughed as he sipped his Don Pérignon, as Sarah watched in horror Brooke almost killing Jakob in front of guests with varying degrees of terror (Bentley and Beverly cheered on their mother of course.)

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

Meanwhile, Jessie was walking with Reznor over to the strip club. 

 

"You know repeat date spots can get a little awkward, especially with you-know-who dominating the stripper pole again tonight!" Jessie laughed. 

 

"I know. But hopefully Lola can distract you with a couple shots of tequila and a Cuba Libre," Reznor smirked, "I've seen how you give HER bedroom eyes too."

 

"Awww… Don't tell me you're jealous of her too!" Jessie laughed. 

 

She was interrupted by a text… The number was unknown, but the structure of the message was awfully familiar. She couldn't help but open it up. 

 

"Hi! It's me… So, Kyu left me on read about the guy you were with in your recent text message with Celeste. I know it is awkward seeing you already had some fun with him but… Do you know who his name is? Also… I am so sorry that we haven't talked in a while. I know I shouldn't be mad about you sleeping around with guys. I've heard things are getting awful financially on your end as well. I saw your video on Polly's Paradise too. I am looking forward to the next video as well, whenever that may be… Also, you probably heard about Audrey's death from Kyu…"

 

Reznor couldn't help but interrupt Jessie reading this long text message. 

 

"Wait, Audrey's dead?!" Reznor's eyes widened. 

 

"There's a lot more to unwrap here but…" Jessie was struggling not to cry right now. For the first time in two years, she has heard from Tiffany. Yes, it did start off with Tiffany asking about Rodney but it didn't matter. Just seeing she reached out again was something she didn't see coming before seeing Lola again. 

 

"Jessie? Are you okay?" Reznor asked, concerned. 

 

"Can you… Meet me at the strip club? I have to talk with her for a bit," Jessie stifled her weeping as she went by a tree to call Tiffany from this new number. 

 

Reznor watched as Jessie was definitely ruining her makeup right now. He sighed. When is Onyx going to call us over?

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra gulped as she expected to see Reznor and Jessie ready for action. There was already Lailani and Rodney crying over her baggage of trying to live up to his beauty standards when Rodney in turn honestly could give less of a shit if Lailani looked anything like him. Henri consoling them both was helping matters but now she had to look over Kyu who rolled her eyes to all of this. 

 

Then she saw Reznor show up… But without Jessie. 

 

"Reznor? Where's Jessie?" Polly asked. 

 

"It's a long story but let's just say… Something came up," Reznor replied. 

 

"Is Tiffany okay?" Rodney asked. This son of a bitch. He read him like an open book. 

 

"Yeah. She is. In fact, Tiffany just texted Jessie. Things are taking a positive turn, I hope," Reznor lifted his chin up. 

 

"Oh… Well that's wonderful news! I think we should celebrate!... After we count how many fairy wings we have and see if we have enough to face the Nymphojinn, of course!" Rodney blushed. 

 

"So wait… Are things going okay with Onyx then?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"No… Still no news from him," Reznor shrugged. 

 

"Oh… That's a shame. Actually, how many fairy wings do you have so far, not counting mine and Kyu's?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"So far? I've checked and it's… Seventeen? But who am I missing I wonder?" Reznor couldn't help but draw a blank on missing girls. 

 

"You're serious right now?" Kyu asked, disappointed.

 

"I've had a lot of repeat threesomes with Polly and Abia. I've counted at least five. There's also that time with Lailani and Henri you saw me attempt the other day," Lysandra chuckled. 

 

"I've counted three fairy wings from that one," Kyu smirked only to widen her eyes in shock, "So that's twenty seven total! One for me boning Rodney and Candace, and one for Lola! But seriously! Are we really missing that many opportunities to get with some fine girls?!" 

 

"I dunno… I find it pretty funny," Candace blinked puzzled. 

 

"Should we collect more fairy wings before we face the Nymphojinn?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Hmmm… I still think we need you to get to know that last two girls," Kyu groaned, "I mean, we kind of nailed those threesomes at an amazing speed."

 

"It was at least two months? How many more months did we have left before the super-period?" Lysandra was taken aback. 

 

"Hrmmm… I would say like one more month? Don't worry. I think you guys are going to have a lot of fun getting Zoey and Lilian out of their shells!" Kyu giggled. 

 

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Reznor rolled his eyes. 

 

And then Jessie stepped into the room, mascara dripping down her face, eyes red from tears but with a smile on her face and a hearty laugh that was genuine. 

 

"Jessie? What did she say?" Rodney asked, only for Reznor to keep him away with an arm blocking his way. 

 

"Oh God! It's been such a long time! I'm just glad we've had some closure finally!" Jessie laughed, hugging the both of them still. 

 

"Is Tiffany okay?" Reznor asked.

 

"She's fine. She was feeling godawful about the whole Audrey situation and then she saw a certain cutie from Celeste's feed. I think I need to set up a playdate with Rodney so she gets to know him better," Jessie giggled. 

 

"Wait! Did she see us…?" Rodney's face was a beet red. 

 

"Well, she didn't see much of your naked body if it helps you any, Princess," Jessie laughed as Rodney covered his flustered face. 

 

"Princess?" Henri blinked, puzzled by the nickname.

 

"I-It's a long story!" Rodney stammered. 

 

"I mean, it would fit if it was the right gender… Right?" Lailani was just as confused as Henri was. 

 

"I think we shouldn't push it if you want to keep your innocence, sweeties," Jessie assured Henri and Lailani. 

 

Henri and Lailani dropped the topic, knowing the direction of where that conversation was going. 

 

"So… Who are Zoey and Lilian exactly?" Lysandra finally popped the question. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Night fell, and Sarah couldn't help but hug Brooke back despite everything that happened today. 

 

"Awww, what happened, Sarah darling? Having a nightmare already?" Brooke looked over as she saw Sarah shake her head. 

 

"N-No… I just feel awful. That thing with Jakob was all my fault. I should really never get revenge on anyone ever again," Sarah finally spoke up. 

 

"You poor thing. But that's life. Vengeance only begets vengeance. You're lucky that Jakob boy was arrested for trespassing before I could get arrested for assault!" Brooke laughed. 

 

Sarah looked down, "I still now owe one more person an apology, but I think it's far too late for that now."

 

"Then don't think about it anymore. I think when the time comes, she'll be prepared to forgive you. Until then, keep on giving her some distance. She's been doing good on her part, I can tell you that much," Brooke giggled as she kissed Sarah's forehead. 

 

"I see," Sarah said as she fell asleep in Brooke's arms. 

 

"I am glad you learned something from this trip. When we get back to Inna De Poona, you better not be sulking like this," Brooke laughed. 

 

No answer from Sarah. Only soft snoozing. That was good for Brooke at least. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 






Notes:

Alright! I just need to write Lilian and Zoey meeting Lysandra, Reznor and the others! It'll just be difficult though as my mind is drawing a blank on their roles outside of referencing Cypher's amazing fan fiction! Any new ideas are appreciated!

Also, even though Jakob is arrested, he is going to come back!

Chapter 15: Once Upon A Stormy Night

Summary:

Zoey and Lilian find Lysandra, but Lilian gets turned off due to being around Rodney and his kale smoothie. This leaves Zoey to entertain herself with Rodney. Meanwhile, Lilian falls in love with a certain Islander girl and her French ex, despite the two of them loving to baby her as well as said Islander girl's personal baggage when she takes her to her room!

Notes:

The song 'Stay' is by Jodeci, and you will find lyrics to that song in this chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Pt. 15 - Once Upon A Stormy Night

 

"You sure we're going to find her here?" Lilian asked Zoey during a dark, stormy night. 

 

"I can sense her presence already. Her energy pulses with a strong sense of curiosity. She's… nothing like Suki and yet her presence reads as… friendly, warm, inviting," Zoey was excited to hear those words escape her mouth. 

 

Lysandra meanwhile was discussing something with Rodney. 

 

"Dude! Jessie is totally setting you up with Tiffany!" Lysandra chuckled as the flustered boy huffed impatiently. 

 

"No, she isn't! She does want me to get to know Tiffany, but we will be friends and nothing more!" Rodney huffed as he was drinking a kale smoothie. 

 

"Riiiiiight. Like how you and Candace are so chummy with one another," Lysandra smirked as she sipped her blueberry smoothie. 

 

"And what does that have to do with anything?" He was wide-eyed with the observation Lysandra has. 

 

"I dunno. You might have to warn Candace that Jessie's proposed playdate with Tiffany might go a different direction," Lysandra rolled her eyes. 

 

"LYSANDRA! Tiffany Maye is not that kind of woman! Besides, doesn't she already have a certain someone she's pining over as well?" Rodney glared at Lysandra. 

 

Lilian looked over to Zoey. 

 

"So that's the one? Ugh. God, you have a threesome with her and that uptight faggot boyfriend she's following around. I'm going to get some drinks at that place you were telling me about," Lilian left, unimpressed by this first encounter. 

 

"You aren't joining me?" Zoey asked. 

 

"Yeah, no. I'm literally DYING of thirst right now and that hipster douchebag drinking the kale smoothie made me want to literally gag. I mean… Kale smoothie, Zoey? It's making me want to drown myself with something thinking about it!" Lilian walked off as Zoey turned back to Lysandra and Rodney. 

 

Zoey attempted to read Rodney's energy. I see… He reads as a red flag to Lilian because of his energy. He wants to live a luxurious lifestyle, but he doesn't want to leave Lailani Kealoha behind. He has been preyed upon by men, but he prefers the warmth of a woman. He is longing for a sisterly embrace. 

 

"Ummm… Excuse me? If you are looking for the closest dance club, then may I suggest the karaoke bar by that lovely high-end Latin restaurant? They also have a dance floor as well, and it always has enough room for you to…" Rodney spotted her staring. 

 

"I am not here to dance, but thank you for the welcoming invitation Rodney Kealoha," Zoey opened her multicolored eyes and greeted Rodney with a glance. 

 

"Excuse me?! Do I know you?" Rodney asked, alarmed by Zoey knowing his full name.

 

"No. Not at all. But I know you, and you are friendlier than you lead on," Zoey replied robotically. 

 

"Lysandra, let's go. We can NOT be having anymore engagement with this madwoman!" Rodney was definitely shuddering with shock. 

 

"Zoey, right?" Lysandra figured her out from Kyu's reader. 

 

"Yes. I see the butterfly people informed you of my presence?" Zoey asked Lysandra. 

 

"This is PREPOSTEROUS!" Rodney objected to the idea of Zoey being one of the chosen girls.

 

"Ignore him; His heart is always twirling around. He's a sweetheart once you get past his extra hard shell, like a chocolate candy with a rich gooey center!" Lysandra assured Zoey. 

 

"I know most people find that hard to believe. I am not one of those people," Zoey said in the same robotic voice. 

 

"Lysandra, can you please not encourage her!" Rodney asked, uncomfortable by the direction of this interaction. 

 

"Rodney. I can assure you I am completely harmless. Perhaps we can go to that karaoke bar you discussed together? The energy there should put you more at ease," Zoey was still sounding robotic, though she attempted to sound less aggressive in her voice. 

 

"Oh… Alright then… Perhaps we shall," Rodney was clinging behind Lysandra but he saw that even if Zoey was trying to seduce him, she was more direct with her words than her actions. Besides… Even if she is a little crazy, Rodney and Lysandra can't help but humor her just a tiny bit…

 

_-_-_-_

 

"UGH! What the fuck?! What do you mean I can't get it?! I have my ID right?!" Lilian pointed out her ID to Lailani who shook her head. Luckily this time Henri was there.

 

"I am so sorry, but this ID has a different face on it and… says it expired last year as well?" Lailani looked at the card again, "I am afraid I can't get you that mojito. But we do have virgin strawberry daiquiris for you! They are really popular with girls your age!"

 

"Here you go! I heard someone needed a little chocolate treat? I heard someone preferred cherry over raspberry as well so the jam inside tastes different than the usual!" Henri stepped in before Lailani was going to get chewed out by Lilian. Kyu was right behind him.

 

"Wooooow. Umm… Shit, who the fuck are you and why the fuck do you know I wanted this? I didn't even order shit because this b…"

 

"WATCH IT!" Kyu interrupted Lilian. 

 

Lilian was alarmed by Kyu stepping in. 

 

"Anyway, you are Lilian Aurawell, oui? Mademoiselle, you really shouldn't order the mojito anyway; We have been freshly out of mint so all you would taste is the alcohol, and we don't want that," Henri said this, concerning Lilian there. 

 

"Well, who the fuck is the bartender?" Lilian hissed. 

 

"That'd be me. What's up?" Orion, Lysandra's older brother and the bartender at the bar waved. 

 

"Can you get me something HARD to go with this… mmm… Oh fuck! This is literally so fucking good!" Lilian was going to attempt to pair her chocolate treat with an alcoholic beverage but instead was gushing over the flavor profile of the treat Henri made for her. 

 

"No can do, Chief. Company policy," Orion shook his head as he went back to tending to other guests. 

 

"Merci Beaucoup, Mademoiselle," Henri blushed, as he doesn't usually see people enjoying his food in person. 

 

"Anyway, did you come with Zoey? Why isn't she with you?" Kyu asked. 

 

"First of all, how do you all know me and why do you all know I came in with someone else?! FUCK. Are you here to kidnap me? Thank FUCKIN' GOD! Maybe you all can murder me after you fuck my brains out and then I won't have to put up with my parent's bullshit!" Lilian didn't answer Kyu's question. 

 

Henri looked at Lailani as Lailani looked over to Orion who ignored everything with a face that read unadulterated disgust. 

 

"Well, Reznor was supposed to fuck you BUT…" Kyu tried to talk again. 

 

"Hey! Fatass! What did you put in this? Is it drugs! God, tell me this is drugs so I can fuckin' overdose with these and die!" Lilian interrupted which made Henri grimace. 

 

"It's… just a cherry jelly I made back in our kitchen and a mix of milk and dark chocolate," Henri answered, "Anyway, I don't usually ask anyone to try this but… Would you like to dip that treat in some milk? The fat usually tones down the flavors but…"

 

"Okay, you don't have to baby me," Lilian looked over to the humbled Henri's ashamed face that he offered milk to Lilian. 

 

"I can still make you a virgin daiquiri. How does that sound?" Lailani asked. 

 

"Fiiine, since you guys suddenly want to be my parents all of a sudden. I could literally be choking on this shit and you all would be saving me! This is the fucking worse!" Lilian groaned as she watched Orion make the strawberry virgin daiquiri for her. 

 

"I mean… We can do some things that we are prone to do even as… exes," Henri blushed as he was being compared to a parent alongside Lailani. 

 

"Wait. The fuck? You actually dated each other?" Lilian asked. 

 

"Yeah, we're still really good friends," Lailani replied as she offered Lilian the finished product. 

 

"But yeah, did you and Zoey have a falling out? What happened to her?" Kyu finally asked. 

 

Lillian rolled her eyes, "Don't ask again. Basically, Zoey found 'Lysandra' or whoever the fuck her name was but she was drinking smoothies with some asshole in a fucking man-bun and he was drinking a KALE smoothie! I didn't want to join his disgusting veggie-slurping cult and there is no fucking way I wanted to interact with him! Jackass will probably be bitching about how Arcade Fire shouldn't have been popular enough to collab with David Bowie before his death or some other shit hipsters say."

 

"Wait. Kale smoothie? Aside from the man-bun, did he look anything like this cutie right here?" Kyu pointed at Lailani. 

 

"I mean I guess. He was having an argument with her about how 'he's totally going to get into some fuckin' preppy girl's panties because her PTA associate Mom thought he was hot' or some dumb bullshit like that." 

 

Lailani's eyes widened as Henri looked away awkwardly. 

 

"Rodney is NOT a hipster though!" Lailani objected for a fairly humorous reason. 

 

"Wait… You know him too, lady?" Lilian asked. 

 

"He's my cousin! He's really popular with girls lately… Especially since he's a stripper," Lailani laughed uncomfortably after saying that. 

 

"And he's a close friend of mine as well. He used to be a curator at the local museum," Henri added in. 

 

"Oh JOY… Wait. You mean he whips his dick out at parties? Okay, I CLEARLY had the wrong impression of him. He totally was dressed like a hipster tho!" Lilian was taken aback. 

 

"Yeah, he does have some hipster tendencies, but he does enjoy pop music and he doesn't like ironic humor on his mugs very much. His tastes are more in a… Comment dit-on, 'manière snob et probablement chic'?" Henri did feel embarrassed calling his friend out behind his back like this. 

 

"He doesn't like American fast food all that much and prefers fancy dining," Lailani replied.

 

"Yeah, I remember that date he took me out on too, where he was REALLY into this watermelon gazpacho bullshit," Kyu laughed. 

 

"You DATED him despite that?" Lilian asked Kyu. 

 

"Yeah. Dude was REALLY wanting to fuck me REALLY HARD and that dinner we had was how he wanted to let me know. He's old fashioned that way sometimes," Kyu chuckled. 

 

"Ugh! He sounds like a fucking drag!" Lilian groaned, "If he wanted to fuck someone, he should just get straight to the point! No need to waste money for food you may not want to eat!" 

 

"Errr… Agree to disagree," Henri didn't like Lilian's answer. 

 

"Yeah, we like to eat dinner first. It helps take things slow for… later," Lailani also didn't agree to Lilian's answer. 

 

"Alright. Fine. Let's do things YOUR way! See if my fucking pussy is dry afterwards, and if it is, you guys are some of the most vanilla people I know!" Lilian decided. She was wanting to fuck Henri and Lailani. 

 

"I mean… Vanilla isn't a bad thing," Henri looked over to Lailani as she nodded in agreement. 

 

"We like vanilla, actually," Lailani giggled. 

 

"It's what we call a win-win, right?" Henri asked Kyu attentively. 

 

"Oh boy," Kyu groaned as she rolled her eyes. 

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

The dance floor was quite spacious. In fact, Zoey can tell it was barren outside of one or two similarly dressed men and women to her. She looked over to Rodney who felt a bit awkward and Lysandra who… definitely danced like someone who's never gone clubbing before, doing awkward robot dancing and a bad attempt at the sprinkler. Rodney was inching away from a guy who was doing the lawnmower a little too hard, trying to figure out a dance to show and impress the girls only to curse something under his breath about the Reggaeton. 

 

"Shall we commence the karaoke night instead?" Zoey asked, knowing full well Rodney wasn't into dancing as well. 

 

"O-Oh! Why of course!" Rodney laughed, "I can assure you I am a far better singer than a dancer!"

 

"Awww, you didn't even see me twerk yet!" Lysandra said, jokingly. 

 

"I honestly do NOT want to see you stoop to Candace's level with the pathetic attempts at dancing, Lysandra," Rodney frowned at the prospect. 

 

"I wish to see this 'twerking' but maybe at a later date. I am more interested in your singing. I've heard things about it," Zoey pulled Lysandra by the hand to the karaoke room.

 

"Alright! Alright! I hear you loud and clear!" Lysandra laughed. 

 

Rodney followed looking around. When he saw a taller figure than him step into the room, he bolted ahead of the girls into the karaoke bar. 

 

"Rodney? Are you unwell?" Zoey asked. 

 

Rodney turned back and peeked outside only to sigh with relief, "Oh thank heavens! It was only the security guard. For a minute there, I thought he was someone else!" 

 

"I see. Do not worry. He won't return until tomorrow evening," Zoey said reassuringly, or as reassuring as a girl who usually spoke robotically would. 

 

"Wh-h-Who exactly?" Rodney shuddered. 

 

"The man who chased you out of your dream job. The one that forced you to be a pole dancer and made you restless at night. The one named Brandon Belrose, correct?" Zoey asked. 

 

"How do you know all of that?" Rodney was both irritated and mortified. 

 

"I have… a good sense of people's energies. Yours stands out a lot, almost like a peacock during mating season," Zoey replied. 

 

"So… Want to sing a song real quick?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"That sounds WONDERFUL! You can pick the song first, Zoey. I am DYING to know your musical tastes!" Rodney figured changing the subject with Lysandra can work. 

 

"Very well. I have a band in mind," Zoey grinned as she picked out Jodeci's Stay. Rodney gasped as he has only recently admitted to Reznor and Jessie his love for R&B. He didn't even mention it to Zoey. 

 

"Are you okay, Rodney?" Lysandra asked as she didn't expect Rodney to have a reaction to Zoey's song choice. 

 

"I-It's nothing…" Rodney lied. He was not knowing how to feel about Zoey picking something he'd like. 

 

"Don't talk, just listen," Zoey whispered.

 

"First of all, I have to be honest with you baby, I lied when i told you i never wanted to see you again. Can you please stay? Just for tonight? And maybe we can do something like make love?" Zoey then sang, her melody being the most fitting and sultry for this song. 

 

Rodney was weak in the knees. Not only did she pick a song from a genre he liked; she also is singing it amazingly well! She is surprisingly talented! How is she doing this?

 

Lysandra was watching Rodney's facial expressions, how his eyebrows furrowed, stretched, and how his lips quivered and almost opened in some instances. She was aware Rodney was debating interrupting her song. 

 

"But since you've been gone, I've been all alone. 'Cause all of my tears, you know they left me drownin'! Please baby I'm beggin' for you to stay at home!" Zoey really knew how to tug at Rodney's heartstrings as Rodney couldn't help but shed tears. 

 

Lysandra grew worried. Why didn't Kyu warn us this was going to happen if Zoey and Rodney were in the same room for too long?

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Ah! The caprese salad! I figured you might like it! It doesn't have as many greens as the other salads on the menu! It is just a sprinkling of basil over mozzarella and tomatoes! It is even drizzled in a balsamic vinaigrette! What do you think, Mademoiselle?" Henri asked as they ate at a pizza parlor. 

 

"It's fine I guess. And can you just call me Lilian? I'm not some French princess needing to be treated to EVERYTHING!" Lilian was pretty indifferent to all of this. 

 

"I also ordered something here you might like; Remember that mojito you were longing for?" Lailani asked. 

 

"Well, with that 'parent' comment it reminded me there was a loophole in Inna De Poona law that you might get a kick out of if you ever take your parents next time!" Henri chuckled.

 

"Order up!" The nameless waiter said as he gave Lailani the mojito, who then gave it to Lilian. 

 

"Woah! You can do that?" Lilian was wide-eyed. 

 

"Yeah. As long as at least one of us is an adult of course, a minor can be given a drink if they're in a family table, which this kind of is," Lailani giggled. 

 

"Wow! That's like… Oddly underhanded but like… fucking awesome! Maybe this dinner thing isn't too fucking bad! I mean, I thought you losers would be fuckin' boring and shit but… This mojito and caprese salad is really making my day!" Lilian laughed. 

 

"So what did you order on your pizza, Lilian?" Lailani asked. 

 

"Isn't it fucking obvious? I got a pepperoni and sausage pizza with marinara sauce! What did you get?" Lilian asked. 

 

"We're sharing a margherita pizza. It's sort of the safest thing on the menu," Henri said, embarrassed.

 

"Yeah, last time we got a pizza, they put bell peppers on it, which I wasn't a fan of," Lailani replied. 

 

"Rodney isn't a fan of them either; He mentioned it tasting too bitter for his liking," Henri glanced away. 

 

"I mean, I guess that makes sense. But doesn't he drink kale smoothies and shit? Surely that's the same for him, right?" Lilian asked. 

 

"About that… He often sneaks kiwi fruit and apple slices in there to make it sweet. He's such a baby that way!" Lailani giggled, "But it does help him eat his greens! He also lies about drinking his coffee black!"

 

"Wow! You're talkin' a lot of shit about your cousin! Do you want to hear about my cousin, Ashley in return?" Lilian asked. 

 

"Oh? You mean the famous fashion model and musician?" Henri asked. 

 

"She also likes pineapple on pizza!" Lilian laughed.

 

"Oh mon dieu!" Henri gasped only to laugh. 

 

"That's so weird!" Lailani laughed with Lilian. 

 

This dinner isn't all that bad after all! I just can't wait for dessert! Lilian thought to herself. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Zoey walked out of the karaoke bar with Rodney and Lysandra, with Zoey escorting them to her hotel room. 

 

"So… Zoey? This intuition you have," Rodney finally had the time to confront her about it. 

 

"Yes? It isn't a secret. I've been open about this for a while," Zoey turned to Rodney. 

 

"Well… I don't mean to sound indecent, but… Could you use it to know my preferences? You know… In the bedroom?" Rodney asked. 

 

"I see I have seduced you enough where you finally asked the question. How interesting," Zoey mused. 

 

"Ummm, so Zoey… What made you come to Inna De Poona?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"Fascinating question: I have come to aid Reznor in the quest to collect whatever he needs to reawaken the Nymphojinn. I have much to discuss personally with them, including something that bothered me for a while," Zoey said as she frowned to herself. 

 

"That is?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Did they kill Virgil Summers, my maternal relative, by throwing him into the Nymphomanjaro, or was it the butterfly woman who tasked him to collect the threesomes to awaken them in the first place?" Zoey asked. 

 

"Wait. I think I might know that answer? But I may need Kyu to confirm it with me again," Lysandra replied. 

 

"I see. I wish to meet with Kyu then instead. But for now, I wish to answer Rodney's questions first," Zoey replied as she began to undress. 

 

"Zoey, you know you don't have to, I…" Rodney glanced away.

 

"Do you have second thoughts?" Zoey asked as she bared her breasts for him. 

 

"I mean… This is the first time we met! Aren't you a little worried we're going this fast?" Rodney asked, covering his face, occasionally peeking through them. 

 

"You are naive of the Nymphojinn's powers over humanity. I had dreams about their power, and they will lay a hand on Lailani. You care for her, do you not?" Zoey asked. 

 

"I had dreams like that too!" Lysandra gasped wide-eyed, "And it was those dreams that led me to getting to know Polly and Abia!" 

 

Zoey looked over to Lysandra, "Ah. I am relieved I wasn't the only one having horrific dreams as well."

 

Rodney bit his lip before nodding, "Very well then… B-but don't get any ideas! This is only to answer questions, not raise more of them!" 

 

"I am also relieved it was easy to persuade you too, now lie down. I will be attempting to help your body stay relaxed; it can't be seduced if it is under intense stress and pressure," Zoey said as she helped Rodney to her bed. 

 

"Mmm," Rodney blushed. 

 

"Lysandra, once he is relaxed, I will request you join us," Zoey turned to her. 

 

"O-Of course!" Lysandra replied. She didn't know what she was getting into here, but she was glad that it was a threesome of some kind to help with the Nymphojinn!

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lilian was walking with Lailani to her apartment building. 

 

"I actually live with Rodney, so you might see what his room looks like if you aren't interested in having sex with us right away," Lailani assured Lilian. 

 

"Fuck that shit! What does YOUR room look like?" Lilian asked. 

 

"M-Me?! W-Well… it isn't anything to look at really!" Lailani laughed. 

 

"Well, anything better than is sleeping on the couch!" Lilian laughed as she opened the door to her room. It was a lot of warm pinks and oranges with the occasional coral colored item. The walls were a soft lilac color so the warm colors weren't as overwhelming. There was a framed collection of pictures of Lailani with Rodney and Henri, as well as a picture of her with her parents when she was younger. 

 

"I don't really talk with my parents anymore. I only hang it up just to see what they looked like before our big fight," Lailani replied. 

 

"Lailani? Are you sure it is okay to talk about that?" Henri asked. 

 

"It's fine. Lilian isn't close with her parents either," Lailani assured Henri. Though, she knew why Henri asked. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Rodney and his father were there that day. Lailani looked down as her parents reprimanded her. 

 

"You dropped out of that college?! What is the matter with you?" Lailani's mother hissed. 

 

"I didn't like it! It was cold, everyone was staring at me like I was some circus attraction… And what was worse is that I couldn't visit you guys!" Lailani cried. 

 

"You are a grown woman! You can't be living with us anymore! And you sure as Hell aren't going to be a goddamn hotel clerk like your grandmother! We've raised you with the best education in Inna De Poona and this is how you repay us?!" Lailani's father raised a hand, ready to slap Lailani. 

 

Lailani's uncle stepped in grabbing his wrist and stopping him, "Lui, no! This isn't what Mama wanted!" 

 

"Mama wanted her to stay here! But she has more opportunities in America! The world was her oyster, Loto! And don't talk… Your son calls himself 'Rodney' when it's supposed to be Kauri like we discussed! Doesn't he want to be American too?" Lailani's father spat back at his brother. 

 

"Rodney just wanted to fit in with everyone else! Didn't you listen to Lailani's feelings on that subject?" Lailani's uncle asked, concerned. 

 

"Well then! Since you care more about Lailani's well being than we do, why don't YOU deal with her!" Lailani's mother roared as she stormed off. 

 

"W-wait! Lui! You aren't agreeing to this, are you?" Lailani's uncle was alarmed by the strong reaction. 

 

"You seem to think all because you raised Kauri by himself, you're better than us? Fuck you! And fuck this shithole of a town! Oh? And Lailani? You could have prevented this if you just stayed in America like a good girl! But no! Instead you just HAD to be homesick! You fit in with this town! You're all smiles and you let assholes walk all over you! All you are is a pathetic, worn-out doormat, just like your grandmother and just like your uncle! If you aren't going to appreciate America, then we will!" 

 

That long rant from her Father made her collapse onto the floor bawling. Rodney ran to console her. 

 

"Lailani! Don't listen to them! They don't know any better!" Rodney consoled her but it didn't matter. Her self-esteem and confidence that day took a nosedive from that experience and it was a grim reminder of why she and Rodney stayed so close.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Wooooow. You actually rebelled like that, and that's how they reacted? Fuck. I might want to do the same thing and hang out with Ashley more often! If I ever pissed off my parents THAT badly, maybe having a safety net like that would be totes cool," Lilian frowned as she hugged the bright pink cat sitting in Lailani's bed. 

 

"Yeah, and Rodney hates being called 'Kauri', since it reminds him of that day as well," Henri replied. 

 

"So why did he pick the name 'Rodney' anyway? That's like a totally dorky name," Lilian asked. 

 

"He has loved doing yoga ever since he was very little, and he wanted the same name as the yoga instructor on the VHS tape he used to play every morning on. He's a bit like me and LOVES finding new and fun ways to relax," Lailani giggled. 

 

"Then… What's another way for you to relax? I am dying to know," Lilian asked.

 

"Well, I can show you my favorite massage techniques if you like. It takes your mind off of things," Lailani giggled. 

 

"Are you going to demonstrate with your ex? I am down to watching that. Then again… Nevermind! I just think the fact you two still hang out and shit is fuckin' cool," Lilian replied. She wished she had an ex as sweet as Henri to be honest. Then again, her parents wouldn't even let her date anyone to begin with.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Now Lysandra, I wish for you to fornicate with us," Zoey assured her as she watched Lysandra taking off her clothes. 

 

"Finally. Your massaging was turning me on! Wait… Was that okay to say?" Lysandra blushed as she saw the also flustered Rodney being stripped by Zoey. 

 

"Zoey… Could you put your hands on my chest like that? It feels… Titillating," Rodney asked Zoey. 

 

"Ah. I see this part is one of your sensitive spots. How interestingly feminine of you," Zoey laughed. 

 

"I-It's not like that at all!" Rodney objected. 

 

"Ah, but it is… and our argument is part of the foreplay too, is it not? You want to be seen as untouchable, but in reality you long for love," Zoey whispered in Rodney's ear. 

 

Lysandra gulped as she took off her bra, revealing bare breasts to Rodney. 

 

"Ummm… I saw this in a hentai recently, so if I am doing it wrong, let me know," Lysandra replied as she kneeled in between Rodney's legs and mushed his penis in between her boobs. She tried to make a motion of some kind to simulate his penis thrusting into a vagina. It was soft, but dry. A bit boring, but she was more interested with what Zoey is telling Rodney. 

 

"Please… Stop saying such filthy things about me! I really am not that kind of man!" Rodney began tearing up. 

 

"Ah. So it is true. These back and forths are a turn on for you. You refuse to be called this in public, but you had a nickname from another lover. Something from a fairy tale, in which you play a damsel in distress of sorts, correct? It is a perfect roleplay scenario for you, denying your sexuality, trying to play the part as an ever faithful prince… or Princess, rather," Zoey was making Rodney moan as she nibbled on his ear too. 

 

Lysandra watched as Rodney arched his back, his penis pulling away from her breasts as he moaned, almost like he was agreeing with what Zoey said. 

 

"Ahn! You… You harlot! You're lying to me!" Rodney moaned as Zoey shook her head, nibbling his neck next. 

 

"You are so easy to read, Rodney. But do not worry, I know more ways to tickle your fancy," Zoey reached towards Rodney's thighs, keeping them open as well. 

 

"Wait… Fuck. Was that what I was supposed to do?" Lysandra was dumbfounded that Zoey was a better seductress than she was, but that was a given seeing Lysandra's experience. 

 

"Lysandra, I believe there is lubrication in my purse. It is mint-scented and of a translucent green hue. You may use it to prepare the blue, electric vibrating dildo I have inside as well," Zoey was a dominating force, and Lysandra obliged. 

 

She took a glob of it, loving the sensation of it on her hands, enjoying the mint scent as well as the wet slimy texture, before fingering it into Rodney, who cried out in pleasure. 

 

"Lysandra!" He cried. 

 

"Very good, Lysandra. Keep going. I will keep him distracted," Zoey said as she pulled Rodney into a French kiss. 

 

She kept spreading his anus open, putting more mint-scented lubricant inside. He liked that. She was tempted to eat it out of him, but she knew the dildo might make him more excited. Besides; lube isn't edible, and if anything it might taste like awful toothpaste. Mint still aroused Lysandra though. 

 

Rodney was panting in between kisses with Zoey. 

 

"You are doing wonderfully. Do you wish to eat me out?" Zoey asked Rodney as if she was asking him a question that was in a quiz for school. 

 

"N-No… I want to put it inside you," Rodney moaned. 

 

"I see. You long for your dick to finish inside someone. Very well," Zoey laughed as she wrapped an electric blue condom over Rodney's erection before she let her labia envelop it. 

 

Lysandra took an interesting opportunity and also put some lube inside Zoey's anus as well, with the dildo vibrating inside Rodney. 

 

"Ah! I see I am not the only one being treated to my machinations!" Zoey moaned, caught off guard by Lysandra's touch. 

 

"This is what you get for being so focused on Rodney! I can get jealous too, you know!" Lysandra said pouting, and it was here she had the Hemipenes strap-on that Kyu made for her appear. She pulled the vibrating dildo out of Rodney as she put it on. 

 

"Ah… The butterfly people… They really are helping you! I am intrigued by this direction!" Zoey licked her lips to Lysandra prepping the strap-on before she slid it into both of their anuses. Lysandra began to moan from that. 

 

"AHHHH! LYSANDRA! It feels… So much like him!" Rodney whined. 

 

Figured he had sex with Reznor, Lysandra chuckled to herself. 

 

"Let us continue," Zoey grinned as she kissed Rodney again. 

 

Lysandra kept thrusting for a bit until she heard Rodney cum, and then Zoey, and finally herself. 

 

"Oh… Oh God… That was overall… Satisfactory work, Ms. Zoey!" Rodney panted, exhausted, tears running down his face. 

 

"Thank you for that. I will report this with Lilian after she has met with Reznor," Zoey nodded, beginning some aftercare, which involved tenderly caressing his face. 

 

"And if she isn't with Reznor?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"She is perhaps enjoying a threesome with someone else the butterfly people revere. I pray to the butterfly goddess that she is brought good fortune, and good pussy," Zoey nodded before Lysandra began to lie on the bed, wiping his tears off with her shirt. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

As Lailani began massaging Henri's thighs, Lilian thinned her lips. 

 

"Fuck. This is getting me hot. So like… What else do you guys do?" Lilian asked. 

 

"Errr… I guess we win after all!" Henri chuckled. 

 

"I thought my little sob story was going to ruin it, but you still want to do it with us, so I guess we should celebrate!" Lailani giggled. 

 

"Uhhhh… Like how?" Lilian knew the direction of this conversation. 

 

"Êtes-vous familier avec le ménage à trois, Lilian?" Henri asked. 

 

"I don't know a lot of French, but FUCK YES! I want to have a menage a trois with you assholes!" Lilian laughed as she jumped on the bed, Kyu taking out her camera as she filmed the group eating a whole box of Oreos. 

 

"Heh. This was sooooo worth the wait," Kyu murmured as she chomped on some Oreos to the moaning of the three lovebirds, "The more diverse the threesomes the better anyway, but damn it! I was horny for goths eating out French asshole while they're plowing some Islander girl. Wait… I seemed to have forgotten a couple. 

 

Her HunieBee dinged as it revealed a picture of Rodney, Zoey, and Lysandra on the bed post-coital. 

 

"Oh God damn it! I missed out on Lysandra's first time with 'Princess' Rodney and his highness's ass! Aw well… Maybe next time I'll record it." 

 

Kyu went back to recording Lilian tickling Henri's prostate with her tongue while he was doing missionary with Lailani, who was kissing him in between. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

The next morning, Lysandra was greeted by Zoey and Lilian who looked over the maps. 

 

"Welcome ladies! Would you like a tour of our Museum?" Lysandra asked. 

 

"No. Zoey's here for round two, and I'm here for round one," Lilian crossed her arms. 

 

"Huh. Well, I'm on the clock, but I promise you after my shift we can have some real fun!" Lysandra chuckled. Heaven forbid I get love juices on some priceless artifacts. It isn't just Brooke who will kill me but Rodney as well!

 

"Understood. In that case, we would like a tour to get ourselves ready," Zoey replied. 

 

"Ugh! Fine. At least we'll learn more about the other mythological bullshit Inna De Poona has," Lilian replied. 

 

"That is a first; You are looking on the bright side of things," Zoey was taken aback. 

 

"If there's a type of monster that like kills and eats people, I hope we find it. That would be fuckin' cool," Lilian replied. 

 

"And that's the Lilian I am more familiar with," Zoey sighed with relief. 

 

Lysandra laughed, They're friends, huh? That's really neat. Their aesthetics look so cool together as well. I hope this really doesn't end in bloodshed though; That will make me gag in an unsexy way. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Notes:

The longest Chapter of The Prophet, The Beast? It might be more likely than you think! I am gonna get ready as next chapter (fingers crossed) is going to be the climax where Lysandra and friends finally confront the Nymphojinn! Will new questions be answered? Find out next time!

Chapter 16: Awakening

Summary:

A lot happens in this chapter, The Nymphojinn are awakened, Onyx has his fallout, and Kyu gets a scolding. Also... Something happens to the love fairy who started it all.

Notes:

Another long chapter! Don't worry! The next chapter should be another short one!

This Chapter has lyrics to the following songs:
"Just A Girl'" by No Doubt
"Faust" by Paul Williams and William Finley for the 'Phantom of the Paradise Soundtrack
"J'en Ai Marre" by Alizée
"Toxic" by Britney Spears
and
"Send Love Through" by Debbie Harry and Robin Zander for the Rock and Rule Soundtrack

Please listen to the following songs for the experience.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 16 - Awakening

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

Echoes of Zoey and Ashley moaning while Reznor was grunting was coming to a climax in the royal suite he once took her and Lilian as well as Jessie and Brooke. He was thrusting inside Zoey who was eating out Ashley. The minute Zoey gasped for air though was when Ashley cried out, squirting on Zoey's face as Reznor thrusted inside Zoey one last time, coming in turn. Zoey came last when Reznor pulled out of all things, as the bed sheets were soaked in love. 

 

"Damn. I sure do enjoy love makin' love! Thanks for the new girl, Rez! She's AWFULLY talented!" Ashley laughed. 

 

"I aim to please," Zoey replied robotically as she cleaned herself up. 

 

"And that's 26 total threesomes on my end. I wonder if Kyu will finally take us to Nymphomanjaro," Reznor looked over his HunieBee. 

 

"I have also fornicated with your backup, Lysandra Segovia on two occasions at least. She has preferred the company of Abia and Polly of course," Zoey said this nonchalantly. 

 

"I mean… It wasn't you, it was mostly Lilian that was the deal breaker in that last threesome. Heard Lilian didn't take well to her moanin' your name first," Ashley comforted Zoey. 

 

"I guess that is true. Lilian's energy did have a striking tinge of envy despite the two of us having equal attention. Still, my point still stands on her sexual preferences with women amongst her age range. Lilian and I have yet to turn twenty so our chemistry is not sufficient to her desires," Zoey was really not wanting to be consoled.

 

"Right. Okay then," Ashley still felt awful for Zoey but she let it be at Zoey's insistence. 

 

"Speaking of which, it looks like Kyu is filming Rodney getting a second round of Jessie again… and this time there's Candace," Reznor was going to call Kyu but he shared the screen with Ashley, nonplussed. 

 

"Oooh. It looks like Rodney's got that 'Candy' addiction there! And is that Jessie wearing the strap-on? Wooooow! Looks like she was thinking what we were thinkin'!" Ashley snorted out laughing. 

 

"Ugh. I guess this is her revenge for that cream pie that first night they were together," Reznor shook his head. 

 

From the live footage, he can hear Jessie giggling over Rodney and Candace's moans, "I remember still being sensitive down there too. Don't worry. With more experience under your belt, you won't have to worry about it hurting anymore!"

 

"Oooh, you're the bestest when it comes to tickling my cooch like that!" Candace moaned to Rodney and then looked up to Jessie, "Did you teach 'im that?"

 

"Oh no. I wish I did. Then I can reward him with a little something extra," Jessie replied to Candace. 

 

"Stickers? I love stickers! What kind of stickers do you give him, Jessie?" Candace asked. 

 

"Hey, Kyu? You bitch! You know when Rodney catches you peeping on him that he's going to fuckin' murder you! What are you doing?" Ashley interrupted Kyu's stream. 

 

"What? Oh! Right. I think after Rodney gets his pipes cleaned, we'll finally get that chance to go to Mt. Nymphomanjaro together like we promised!" Kyu was catching herself ignoring her audience. 

 

"You know he can hear you, right?" Reznor then pointed at Rodney glaring darts at the camera, taking a break from orally pleasing Candace as Jessie and Candace also spotted Kyu. 

 

"Oh! Shit! Gotta go! Bye!" Kyu was caught off guard by the fact she forgot to put on her invisible magic when recording them. 

 

The transmission ended as Ashley laughed. 

 

"Oh my God! The look on his face when he saw Kyu was recording him being a little bitch! Aw man! Fuckin' rich!" Ashley cackled and hollered as tears rolled down her eyes. 

 

"Kyu is immortal, so it would be impossible for Rodney to kill him. With that in mind, I find it amazing that the butterfly people have this technology," Zoey was wide-eyed. 

 

"Man… 'Princess' though? Rez, you really need to find better nicknames for the one dude you did stick your dick in," Ashley finally began to judge Reznor. 

 

"At the time he just… Kind of was acting like some uptight noble in a shitty romance novel. 'Princess' was what I came up with for him because… He kind of is though?" Reznor explained himself. 

 

"I can confirm that his reasoning is sound," Zoey nodded, "The role of a damsel in distress being seduced into evil very much fits him."

 

"WOAH! Agree to disagree, from now on, he's gonna be called 'Duke'. He might like that better than fuckin' 'Princess'!" Ashley made her stance on the nickname loud and clear. 

 

"Suit yourself. We're in the… 'Princess' Club, I guess," Reznor didn't know how to be anymore charismatic with that conversation ender. 

 

"Anyway, while we're on the subject, Kyu's filming gave me a GREAT idea!" Ashley stood up, "We should TOTES use the Nymphojinn as a part of our new music video! We haven't done it in a while and we can write that shit off as CGI! I remember singing DEFINITELY makes certain girls and boys panties drop!" 

 

"Lilian and I find it an interesting prospect. However, would it be unfair to those corrupted by the Nymphojinn?" Zoey asked. 

 

"Zoey has a point. Yeah, Kyu may be filming it, but she's already on thin ice for filming people without their consent. What if under the Nymphojinn's influence one of the girls does something they'll later regret?" Reznor nodded to Zoey's concern. 

 

"Hmmm… You know what? We'll show you a way that we're resisting them just in case. You know a LOT about us already. And so has Lysandra in a way," Ashley was deliberating with them about something. 

 

"Where are you going with this?" Zoey asked. 

 

"Zoey, you HATE being splashed with water, definitely have tinnitus, and also have moments where you're FUCKIN' NUTS!" Ashley pointed at her. 

 

"Yes… There are moments where I am driven to a point…" Zoey admitted. 

 

"But it's in a good way most of the time! Don't sweat it," Ashley nodded, "and meanwhile Reznor at least knows how much I can't stand commitment, has allergies out the wazoo and can get bored REALLY easily. The girls all have that kind of… baggage they can use to their advantage."

 

"Are you sure it won't hinder us though?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Relax! We'll tell Lysandra and Rodney ALL about it! Besides, when have I fucked it up for the lot of us?" Ashley winked. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Kyu… Can you explain why I saw your hands inside your pants while you were filming our 'important' threesome?" Rodney asked with his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed. 

 

"Aw c'mon! I do this for Reznor ALL of the time! If there's a threesome that's particularly hot, I can't help but record it! Besides! The way your eyes roll over when you were enjoying sucking Candace's clit like it's a nipple was my FAVORITE part!" Kyu tried to talk to Rodney about it. 

 

"For once I agree with Rodney on this one. I haven't been paid to get fucked at all this season, and I'm not really up for doing shit for exposure anymore," Jessie, whose voice was usually soft and sweet was no longer sultry. She was vicious in her tone with Kyu. 

 

"So fork 'em over or the chick dies!" Candace took out a Nerf gun as she aimed it at Rodney's head. 

 

"Uhhhh, Candace. Fork what over exactly?" Rodney asked. 

 

"The fat duckets! The extra wonga! The Benjamins! All of it! Don't let me pull the trigger!" Candace pouted as Rodney and Jessie couldn't help but crack into laughter when she was giving Kyu this ultimatum with a neon green Nerf gun with soft plastic and styrofoam orange bullets. Despite her growl, she was as adorable as a puppy with the handgun. 

 

"Ughhhh. Fine! I guess since you all did drench my panties I'll pay you guys from now on for whenever you guys have sex," Kyu groaned. 

 

"And you have to ask me next time as well. I am aware we WERE an item once, but I still have boundaries that I don't want crossed," Rodney said.

 

"I'll each give you guys… Let's say $10,000 for every threesome I recorded you guys in," Kyu groaned as she made money materialize out of thin air. 

 

"That's much better," Jessie returned to sounding her sultry seductive self. Kyu sighed with relief. Jessie giggled, "Thank you so much, Kyu baby. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

 

"And if you tell the police any of this, you're swimming with the fishes. Capiche?" Candace hissed before she then giggled, back to her usual self, "Tee hee hee! I love actin'! That was the most fun I had all day!" 

 

"Baby, you're gonna go far with that talent," Jessie humored Candace, as Rodney was taken aback. 

 

"Ah yes. As for Reznor, has he gathered all of the fairy wings for the ritual yet?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Yup! He even had a bonus round with Zoey and Ashley! I guess it was to even out that threesome he had with you and Jessie," Kyu replied. 

 

"Excellent. Anything I need to do to protect her from their influence?" Rodney asked. 

 

"You mean Lailani?" Candace asked, concerned. 

 

"Naturally. Ever since her parents left us, she and I have been so close, she may as well be as dear as a sister to me. I can't imagine what life would be like without her," Rodney asked. 

 

"Well, they once start with mind control bullshit before they begin their super-period when they were awake 10,000 years prior, pretending to be magicians on planets, raiding and pillaging everything while controlling a woman of the planet's dominant species. I would say watch Lailani's behavior and if you see her shoot fire from her hands, get Henri to get her panties drenched with his frou-frou French and his food porn," Kyu replied. 

 

"Ah… Right. I can see why I would need Henri for this," Rodney shook his head. 

 

"We should warn Reznor in advance as well," Jessie said. 

 

"What about me? What do I get to do?" Candace asked. 

 

"Uhhhh…" Kyu blinked trying to figure something out. 

 

"Candace! I almost forgot! I've recently bought something for you since you mentioned thinking about a baby duckling," Rodney then gave Candace a stuffed yellow duckling as well as a stuffed yellow baby chick just in case. 

 

"Awwwww!" Candace giggled before tackling Rodney and giving him lots of kisses. 

 

"God. At least Rodney knows what to do when she's under the influence," Jessie laughed.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Nikki broke up with me. She was upset I didn't show up for Audrey's funeral," Onyx, a raven haired boy with stunning emerald green eyes told Tiffany, Kyanna, and Beli. 

 

"Wait. But you had to be in Phoenix for that concert! She should have known better!" Tiffany said in worry. 

 

"What is worse, that Jakob guy somehow managed to stalk me on social media. He's threatened me… and threatened to do unspeakable things to you girls. It's horrifying but… You girls are no longer safe here anymore," Onyx thinned his lips as he knew this was painful. 

 

"What?!" Beli gasped. 

 

"Are you serious?!" Kyanna shrieked. 

 

"B-but… I still have school!" Tiffany replied, pointing out her blue backpack. 

 

"Philip is just getting ready for preschool at Glenberry Elementary? And what about the hair salon?!" Kyanna was even strong with her objection. 

 

"I've talked with Jodie, and we can only afford to bring you three over to Inna De Poona where you can talk with Lola about this. She hasn't been talking with me lately and I think she needs to know what is going on back here," Onyx said as he saw the angry glances. 

 

"Lola wanted out of the relationship though! She's texted us ourselves! We're still willing to give this relationship a shot even if we're in deep shit!" Kyanna hissed. 

 

"Please, Onyx. Don't do this to us!" Tiffany began to weep. 

 

"I'm sorry girls. But I don't want you girls to be found by that creep. I've heard he's all bark and no bite, but we need to take these measures. What if he comes after Philip?" Onyx looked to Kyanna most importantly. 

 

"So you're just going to dump us in a strange island and only pick us up when all of this stalker bullshit is over with?! That's not what we agreed on!" Kyanna didn't let the 'Philip' bit get to her. 

 

"Onyx, I get that this is stressful, but please! We've handled a lot of things together already!" Tiffany collapsed as she bawled. 

 

"Girls… I have no other choice! Max and Juliet are already losing their shit because they found their gift basket was spiked with date rape drugs! Jakob already has harassed Juliet and that has only been because she's been active on social media! Just imagine what would happen if she got your phone numbers!" Onyx said as he panicked. 

 

"We can block it. It's fine!" Beli asked. 

 

"It's not fine though! Kyu hasn't shown up in a while. She's back in Inna De Poona with Reznor… But even she's not prepared for all of this! So please… Go to Inna De Poona, and don't contact me until I figure out what this Jakob asshole's deal is!" Onyx placed his hands over Beli's shoulders. 

 

Beli brushed them off. 

 

"Judging from how you're freaking out over him, my guess is this is over between us, huh? How are we supposed to handle that?" Beli asked. 

 

"I can't believe you're freaking out about a guy of all things!" Kyanna shouted. 

 

"Onyx… If you are that worried about him, then please. Let us help you! He may have driven Audrey to do something reckless, but we're not Audrey!" Tiffany was still bawling. 

 

"Girls. Please, I am trying to do this for your own good," Onyx attempted to assure him. 

 

"In that case… Good fuckin' bye!" Tiffany bolted out of the room first, covering her crying face. 

 

"Onyx. Grow up. I've heard the news. He was arrested for stepping on Belrose Manor without permission," Beli, left second as Kyanna just scowled at him before following Beli. 

 

Onyx collapsed on the floor. He cried. He really was doing what he thought was best. He just couldn't lose them again like he did Audrey… and definitely not Kelly again.

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

"So this is it. Nymphomanjaro," Kyu, dressed as a safari tour guide escorted the group which consisted of Reznor, Ashley, Zoey, Lilian, Lysandra, Rodney, Henri, Lailani, Candace, Abia, Polly, Lola, & Jessie that looked over the molten hot lava bubbling up from the volcano itself. 

 

"So we just throw the fairy wings in and call it a day until we see the cosmic slags? I'm down with that," Ashley smirked. 

 

"If that Suki bitch were here, I would have thrown her in first before I jumped in," Lilian sighed as Lysandra gave her a mortified look. 

 

"Alright gang! We're going to meet with the Nymphojinn! First thing first, make sure you all are wearing a sanitary pad or a guard for your cock and balls because when the super-period begins to bleed over here, shit is going to hit the fan REALLY fast, and I am pretty sure none of the boys in the audience are into C.B.T.!" Kyu begins the safety demonstration before the threesome begins. 

 

"You hear that, Duke? You need a dick guard! Don't want your royal staff to get broken, do you?" Ashley nudged Rodney as Rodney glared darts at Ashley.

 

"Excuse me? Did I ask for a nickname from you, Ms. Rosemarry?" Rodney asked in an impatient hiss. 

 

"O-Oh… N-Not really," Ashley changed her playful tune when she saw his gold eyes narrow at her. 

 

"You may be an important figure, but business is business. Try not to act so casual with me when I am clearly out of your league and under you in this case," Rodney looked away as he said this. 

 

"Well, I'm not some dainty little thing like you, mate! And for someone under me, you're up your own ass!" Ashley hissed. 

 

"Rodney, please… Don't engage any further than you need to! Focus on what's to come!" Lailani tried to calm Rodney down as he made an angry scowl at Ashley that she read as a cute pout. 

 

Ashley just turned away and blushed. Holy fuck was that expression fuckin' adorable! Can't piss him off any further until this shitstorm is over. I wish I can, but Lailani is right.

 

"You ready ladies? One two…" Kyu then threw the fairy wings into the volcano. As soon as the volcano erupted, the flow of the volcano's eruption moved upward and upward until two bright satellites began their approach to Earth; one a bright yellow and the other a deep blue. The volcano lay dormant, but the satellites were becoming closer and closer, until everyone could observe two humanoid, female figures wearing fancy lingerie and with glowing eyes. 

 

Lysandra gasped as she recognized Moxie's amazing rainbow technicolor hair, and Jewn's light blue complexion from her dream. 

 

"Ahhh… A welcoming party. How refreshing," Moxie laughed. 

 

"Another pathetic stupid fairy is trying to stop us! She really thinks there's a strength in numbers?" Jewn asked Moxie as she pointed out Kyu. 

 

"I wondered where that bitch Cassie was! Aww well… We're going to change things up a little bit…" Moxie snapped her fingers and a plane that was flying into Inna De Poona crashed, taking four passengers, those four happened to be familiar faces to Jessie, Lola, and Reznor. 

 

"Tiffany!!" Jessie shrieked. 

 

"Wait… What?! Where did they come from?" Lola asked. 

 

"Whatever the case may be… They're starting to tug on our heartstrings," Reznor shook his head. 

 

Philip and Tiffany were unconscious, but Kyanna and Beli both had the same exact glow in their eyes as they placed the two of them down. 

 

"Tiffany! Tiffany!" Jessie cried, holding the unconscious girl in her arms. 

 

"It's no use. Only the boy she is most interested in will be able to awaken her and that petulant child with… what do they call it? True love's kiss? Hahahaha!" Jewn laughed. 

 

"Well that's unfortunate! Tiffany is in love with Onyx, right?" Rodney asked Reznor. 

 

"Tiffany gave Jessie a pretty long text a couple hours earlier about the fact she is pretty mad at him right now. I am guessing sending her here is why," Reznor replied. 

 

"Enough bickering! Who is the Hero Venus nominated?" Moxie asked. 

 

"That's me… What have you done to Kyanna and Beli?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Ohhh, it's just a little example of our mind control," Jewn giggled, "But don't worry. We'll let them go if you beg on your knees!"

 

"Greeeeeeat! She should have picked Rodney to be the hero if I had know they were down for oral sex!" Kyu groaned. 

 

"What?! No! We wish to make him feel weak, pathetic and useless, stupid fairy!" Moxie was taken aback by Kyu's comment. 

 

"Do you women REALLY enjoy it when I do that? You all know I prefer missionary sex!" Rodney objected to Kyu. 

 

"Yeah, but not that many guys like to go down and eat out a bitch," Kyu chuckled, "and you know if you bitches wanted a sub, we have Henri ready and willing too!" 

 

"What? I mean… If you mean submissive, then I guess that sounds about right but then again, I am more inexperienced compared to the others. Je suis désolé, Madame Kyu!" Henri blushed as he shook his head. 

 

"Inexperienced? I ate your ASS! God. You're far from a virgin in my standards, which sucks because otherwise you'd make a perfect virgin sacrifice," Lilian rolled her eyes. 

 

"Ohhhh? Is my little cousin trying to summon yet another celestial cosmic horror for us to fuck? Kinky," Ashley laughed. 

 

"It is also highly discouraged. Please do not try to corrupt reality with an Eldritch demon," Zoey shook her head to warn Lilian. 

 

"We don't want virgin sacrifices! My body ACHES for a REAL man!" Moxie growled. 

 

"God, I guess this is why Venus picked 'im!" Kyu shook her head. 

 

"What are you pathetic creatures waiting for? TRY to make our panties wet!" Moxie hissed while controlling Kyanna. 

 

"You know it'll be hard to fuck with strangers!" Jewn laughed, controlling Beli. 

 

"Kyu? Are ya recording?" Ashley asked. 

 

"Ya got it!" Kyu said as she was recording the whole time.

 

"Reznor, got your guitar?" Ashley looked to Reznor. 

 

"Eeyup!" Reznor raised a thumbs up while he showed his. 

 

"Alright, Zoey! Sing for me, bitch!" Ashley threw Zoey a mic. She showed her a bass that she was going to use as well. Zoey nodded, and then she began her song. 

 

"Take this pink ribbon off my eyes. I'm exposed and it's no big surprise. Don't you think I know exactly where I stand? This world is forcing me to hold your hand!" Zoey began singing No Doubt's 'Just A Girl' and it was working for a bit, her voice adjusting to the emotions Gwen Stefani had when singing it in the music video. 

 

Rodney was weak at the knees again. 

 

"Woah, I didn't think she had singing talent! This is great!" Lola was impressed by this. 

 

"Uh-oh! We got ourselves a groupie!" Jessie laughed. 

 

"Aww, poop! If I had known he wanted me to sing, I probably would have sooner!" Candace frowned. 

 

"Fuck! I love it!" Moxie snarled. Seems Rodney wasn't the only one. 

 

"The moment that I step outside, so many reasons for me to run and hide! I can't do the little things I hold so dear 'cause it's all those little things that I fear," Zoey continued, her eyes glancing at Rodney who almost fainted when his eyes met hers. He was held up by Jessie and Candace of course. 

 

"I can't blame you," Lola shook her head laughing. 

 

"At least it's not Jodeci," Lysandra snorted, thinking about the night Rodney first heard Zoey sing. 

 

"Grrr! You've got lucky!" Moxie snarled. 

 

"What is worse is that I liked it too!" Jewn looked over to Moxie. 

 

"I'm just a girl, living in captivity! Your rule of thumb makes me worry some~! I'm just a girl, what's my destiny? What I've succumbed to is making me numb! Oh I'm just a girl, my apologies! What I've become is so burdensome? Oh I'm just a girl, lucky me! Twiddle-dum there's no comparison! Oh...I've had it up to!Oh...I've had it up to! Oh...I've had it up to here!" Zoey finished the song, as Kyanna and Beli shook off their hypnosis. 

 

"Nnghh… Am I… in Heaven or Hell?" Kyanna asked as she looked around. 

 

"Neither. You're alive," Beli answered, pointing to Reznor, Lola, and Jessie. 

 

"Oh. Wait… Philip? Philip!!" Kyanna shrieked when she saw her boy unconscious over Tiffany's also unconscious body. 

 

"Your child can only be awaken AFTER these fools entertain us!" Moxie slapped Kyanna away from Philip. 

 

"No…" Kyanna wept. She cried over Beli's shoulder, with Beli glaring darts at Moxie. 

 

"Grrrr… Certainly one of you is the weakest link!" Jewn hissed as she then scanned the area. She looked at Lysandra.

 

"She's not too threatening," Jewn then whispered to Moxie. 

 

"This'll be perfect," Moxie laughed as they picked up Polly and Abia.

 

"POLLY!! ABIA!!" Lysandra shrieked. 

 

"Oh? You actually care about them? How quaint!" Moxie grinned devilishly, as she squeezed the body of Polly. 

 

"I have an idea, Moxie. Let's show this bitch a lesson that she'll NEVER FORGET!" Jewn giggled as she squeezed Abia. 

 

"No! NO! NOOOOOO!!" Lysandra screamed. 

 

"Mmm… Harder mommy!!" Abia moaned. 

 

"Errr… What?" Jewn blinked confused. 

 

"What?" Abia blinked back. 

 

"...the fuck?!" Lysandra was taken aback before she couldn't help but laugh. 

 

"Never change, Abia. Never change," Polly chuckled as she shook her head. 

 

Moxie then controlled Polly and then Jewn controlled Abia. 

 

"Looks like it's your turn, Lysandra. I trust in you," Zoey then passed the mic to her as Lysandra began to stress out. She closed her eyes. Trying to think of a song… Any song! She couldn't use 'Can't Stop the Music' or a Police song again… ahhh… It was so hard.

 

"Lysandra…" Reznor was concerned. 

 

Lysandra gulped. She didn't know why she thought of Phantom of the Paradise but… She did. 

 

"I was not myself last night. Couldn't set things right with apologies or flowers. Out of place as a cryin' clown who could only frown and the play went on for hours," Lysandra trembled when she began her song. Moxie raised a brow. Her voice was shaky, about to crack into tears afraid she was fucking it up. 

 

The shakiness of her voice subsided when Candace sang along with her, "And as I lived my role I swore I'd sell my soul for one love who would stand by me and give me back the gift of laughter.  yeah

One love who would stand by me and after making love we'd… Dream a bit of style, We'd dream a bunch of friends, Dream each other's smile, Dream it never ends." 

 

"How in the Hell does Candace even know what the movie 'Phantom of the Paradise' is? The only one that watched that shit were my parents!" Lilian asked, befuddled. 

 

"There was a lesbian sex orgy in the beginning of the movie… I will admit I kind of showed it to her once," Lailani chuckled awkwardly. 

 

"You can finish this, Lysandra! I want to protect Polly and Abia too!" Candace then let Lysandra finish the song by herself, Lysandra's voice now confident, but she was still in pain because of what had happened to Polly and Abia.

 

"All my dreams are lost and I can't sleep! And sleep alone could ease my mind! All my tears have dried and I can't weep! Old emotions may they rest in peace and dream, dream a bunch of friends!

Rest in peace, and dream, dream it never ends!" Lysandra sang these last verses as Moxie's grip on Polly loosening as Polly wept crying into Lysandra's arms. 

 

"Grrr… Damn it!" Moxie growled. 

 

"You were wonderful, sweetie! Thank you for snapping us back to reality back there; I thought I was going to be a floozy and let her take over me forever!" Polly laughed in between sobs, her arms around Lysandra. 

 

"Grrr… Curse you!" Jewn snarled as Abia approached Lysandra with a hug. 

 

"I didn't deserve that!" Abia wept as she kissed Lysandra's face multiple times. 

 

"Don't break our hearts, you!" Polly pinched Lysandra's cheek after Abia slapped those kisses on her. 

 

"Hahaha… Guess this is where I have to decide between the two of you," Lysandra was awkward only for Polly to shake her head. 

 

"We're friends for now. You have a later date to decide if we're really up for this or not," Polly said. 

 

"Besides… I've no use for rushing people. It always leads to tears," Abia laughed. 

 

"So you solved that little conundrum right away. I guess it's time to show your impotent fools what happens when you leave a pussy unattended," Jewn raised Lailani up as Henri tried to hold her down. Jewn was in control of her now.

 

Rodney watched in horror as Moxie picked up Candace. 

 

"Now… Sing for us!" Moxie laughed. 

 

Henri sang in his Native language, a bit frustrated by the way Jewn held Lailani so provocatively. Lailani would have hated being forced in a position where her legs are spread like that, so of course Henri would be mad with her, "J'ai la peau douce dans mon bain de mousse. je m'éclabousse, j'en ris."

 

"What is he singing?" Jessie asked Rodney. 

 

"I can translate if you wish, but it may not be accurate," Rodney said as he shook his head. 

 

"Mon poisson rouge dans mon bain de mousse. Je l'emmitoufle, je lui dis," Henri sang.

 

"He's literally singing about being fed up with the situation. I can't blame him," Rodney laughed. 

 

"He sounds so chill though," Lilian blinked puzzled. 

 

"J'ai pas d'problèmes, je fainéante pas de malaises, je fainéante. Dans l'eau je baigne, c'est l'important. Bien à mon aise, dans l'air du temps," Henri rocked his hips gently to the song, as if to tease Jewn (and sort of seduce Lailani at the same time even if the fact his hips were bigger than hers really makes her envious). 

 

"Nnghh… It's not like I like you or anything!" Jewn felt Lailani shake out of her grasp first, as Lailani understood that Henri shares the same frustration as she did. 

 

"You just need to learn French," Rodney snarked at Lilian who flipped him the bird. 

 

"Whatever, you sing a song to Candace or whatever. Moxie is really trying to make her not sexy," Lilian rolled her eyes, reminding Rodney of the task at hand. 

 

"Well then?" Moxie asked Rodney impatiently, "What are you waiting for, human?" 

 

Rodney gulped. But while he knew Candace likes hip-hop, Rodney knew she was also partial to a certain female celebrity…

 

"Baby, can’t you see I’m calling? A guy(girl) like you should wear a warning! It’s dangerous... I’m fallin’. There’s no escape. I can’t wait. I need a hit. Baby, give me it! You’re dangerous. I’m lovin’ it!" Rodney wasn't Britney Spears but he tried to make his dance along to the song enticing for Candace. Of course, it was more copying her moves, which Candace liked when girls did it. He wondered if it was different if men did the same moves she did. As for his singing, he tried to do the same thing Zoey did, and while it didn't have the same effect, it did make Jessie gasp a bit, caught off guard by his song. 

 

Moxie bit her lip. Candace wanted to dance along with him. 

 

"I’m addicted to you! Don’t you know that you’re toxic? And I love what you do! Don’t you know that you’re toxic?" Rodney sang that verse and when that happened, Moxie snarled. 

 

"Grrr… You got lucky!" Moxie hissed. 

 

"Huh. Didn't think Duke over there had the moves and the pipes. I thought he was all talk," Ashley blinked puzzled. 

 

"Were you trying to seduce him?" Zoey asked. 

 

"Maybe… He has no ass but I mean… I guess I know why now," Ashley looked away. 

 

"He's more sensitive around his pectoral region," Zoey whispered in Ashley's ear.

 

"You mean where his tits would be if he were a chick? Pfft. Wow! I mean, just wow! What other sensitive subjects should I tickle if I decide to fuck 'im?" Ashley asked. 

 

"His ears and his neck. He will argue otherwise, which makes sex with him quite fascinating," Zoey nodded. 

 

As Rodney and Henri finished their songs, Candace and Lailani respectively fell out of Moxie and Jewn's grasp. 

 

"It's time we show you what we're REALLY made of!" Jewn snapped. 

 

Rodney after his song looked over to Ashley and Zoey and scowled, "What were you two talking about?"

 

"Nothing you need to worry about in your pretty head, Princess," Ashley winked. 

 

"Ugh. I saved Candace. Perhaps you can stop insisting you call me that?" Rodney frowned. 

 

"Wait a dang minute. If I'm a princess and you're a princess… Who's flying this plane?" Candace asked.

 

Rodney snorted into laughter. 

 

"The plane crashed. Just like this orgy will be!" Moxie hissed as she possessed Jessie. 

 

"Jessie!" Reznor and Rodney shrieked at the same time only to look at each other awkwardly. 

 

"Oh? Fighting over your position is meaningless as we are always on the top while you pathetic humans are at the bottom where you belong!" Jewn as Lola laughed as she approached Reznor. 

 

"Crap! I didn't think of a song in mind!" Ashley panicked. 

 

"You didn't? This is the grand finale! You can't be serious right now!" Reznor snapped. 

 

As the two bickered, it was Lysandra who had a song dawn on her who ironically began singing a song instead. 

 

"Ahhhh~ Ahhhh~ Ahhhhh~! Ahhhhh~ Ahhhh~ Ahhhhh~!" 

 

Lysandra's voice echoed oddly enough which made Moxie and Jewn turn to her. 

 

"Back with another humiliation?" Moxie asked. 

 

"They never learn, do they?" Jewn rolled her glowing eyes. 

 

"Oh, what will the signal be for your eyes to see me?" Lysandra sang, her voice echoing again once more. 

 

"Grrr… This bitch is on our nerves!" Moxie snarled. 

 

"Watching offside as I wait just in case you need me," Lysandra didn't hear an echo this time as she felt more confident to sing again. 

 

"Didn't she already suffer enough?" Jewn whined. 

 

"So I still will set the stage, send my thoughts to you," Lysandra watched Moxie and Jewn, juggernauts taller than her 5'3" self approach her closer and closer. 

 

Reznor knew he needed to save Jessie. So did Rodney. They couldn't help but join in. All three of them were singing now, "We're receiving every wave that sent love, sent love through!" 

 

The women gasped as they didn't expect the three of them teaming up against them. 

 

"This… This wasn't a part of the prophecy!" Moxie shrieked. 

 

"Which one was even the hero Venus recruited again?!" Jewn shrieked as well. 

 

"Hooray! Tee-hee-hee!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Ugh! And now they're ripping the finale of Rock and Rule?! I can't believe I surrounded myself with a bunch of goddamn nerds and LOSERS! This is the worst ritual ever!" Lillian crossed her arms. 

 

"You were the one pointing out the references, Lil. If anything, you're the nerd here," Ashley laughed. 

 

"Oh, fuck off, Ashley!" Lillian flipped Ashley off as well. 

 

"Love you too, Cuz!" Ashley gave Lillian a devious grin. 

 

Reznor continued his guitar playing as Rodney stepped back, Lysandra having a talking segment in between the slow strums. 

 

"Now I have revealed exactly why I'm here. I'll be your angel if you wanna see how perfect sharing love with an angel can be," Lysandra looked up at Jessie and Lola but she was really saying this to Polly and Abia. 

 

"Ooooowoooahhh… Wooooah! Ooooowoooahhh… Wooooah!" Lysandra sang this part softly into the mic and then raised her mic up returning to normal talking, "Alright!"

 

Jessie was snapped out of Moxie's spell as was Lola with Jewn's. 

 

"Ohhh God. I totally felt that one!" Jessie laughed, "And I couldn't have done it without you, Lysa baby."

 

"Nooooo! This can't be happening! Our panties! They're soaked!" Moxie cried out. 

 

"Are you two melting now? What is going on?" Polly blinked, confused. 

 

"I didn't see this in my porn search history," Abia shook her head disgusted. 

 

"Cumming to the power of music? Pfft. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Ashley snorted into laughter. 

 

"I think this is my cue, girls. Entertain yourselves in the meantime," Reznor saluted as he approached the Nymphojinn. 

 

"He'll never make us orgasm! It's not… possible!" Jewn cried out. 

 

"I'm definitely filming this bit!" Kyu said as she followed after Reznor. 

 

"Well that was the weirdest concert I ever hosted," Ashley then said, seriously. 

 

"Even weirder than the concert where your lead singer threw goat piss on himself during a sapphic sex orgy and then pile-drived your male drummer who looked suspiciously like Jack Black with your beer goggles on? And you were high on Molly the whole time?" Zoey crossed her arms. 

 

"NOPE. That was a fuckin' typical day in the life of Ashley Rosemarry compared to this. You have Zoey singing the opening act, then Lysandra… Rodney and Henri sang COMPLETELY different songs but then again, the Nymphojinn wanted a one-on-one with them, and Henri was taking charge so that was extra fucking weird…" Ashley began to elaborate. 

 

"To be fair, Jewn was being a creep with Lailani," Henri piped up. 

 

"I wish to unlearn the spread eagle," Lailani said covering her face in shame. 

 

"Awww, but that's my favorite move!" Candace whined. 

 

"...Rodney was singing Britney Spears, and then Lysandra popped up again with a closing song to end all closing songs as Rodney and Reznor sang along. And it all ends with Reznor fucking the audience until they're knocked out cold!" Ashley said, "and did I mention my panties haven't dropped yet?"

 

"Well… I do have to invite one more to the round table," Rodney said as he looked back to Tiffany. 

 

"Go get her, Tiger," Jessie purred. 

 

"Finally, a nickname I actually like," Rodney laughed. 

 

"Pfft! Figured you would… Tiger," Jessie laughed. 

 

"Wait! Before you do this… Let's not involve the little kid into this," Kyanna said as she finally had the time to pull Philip away, as she rested his sleeping face over her shoulder, rocking him gently. 

 

"I was just going to kiss her on the lips! Do you really think I'm some foul deviant?" Rodney was taken aback. 

 

"Yeah, but Philip thinks kissing is grown-up stuff and feel creeped out. It's nothing personal, he hates being in-between me and my… previous lover kissing each other," Kyanna recognized she broke it off with Onyx so can't say he and I are an item anymore. 

 

"Don't mind us though. You're a new friend of Reznor's?" Beli asked. 

 

"Y-Yes," Rodney nodded, recognizing that these girls coincidentally aren't strangers to Reznor. 

 

"Great. Introduce us once you awaken Tiffany. We don't like repeated information," Beli said assuring Rodney. 

 

Rodney gulped. 

 

He inched his face slowly until his lips touched Tiffany's. Oh God. I hope this works… It's weird that I am kissing a girl I only heard about from her mother!

 

Tiffany's eyes opened. She gasped. The boy that she found in messages from Kyu, partying with Lola and making her mother happy… He's the first thing she saw on the island of Inna De Poona. Crap! She has to make a good impression on him. 

 

"Ummm… So… Thank you for that kiss, Prince Charming," Tiffany snorted into laughter, awkwardly as she didn't know what else came into mind and she knew she was being a total dork in front of him.

 

"Funny. This isn't what a girl would say when she survived a plane crash from supernatural forces," Rodney laughed. 

 

The situation was made even more awkward with Jessie sobbing behind them and Moxie and Jewn's sexual noises in the background. 

 

"Let's get out of this dump! Do you know where we can get milkshakes?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Milkshakes? Those things? Well, there is this diner near the outskirts of town…"

 

Tiffany and Rodney chatted with each other as Jessie sighed with relief it was all over after her sobbing moment. She knew Tiffany might be still miffed at her for being a porn star. So she let her and Rodney have this moment until…

 

"Hey! Mom! Did you go to that diner too? We should have breakfast together, for old time's sake!" Tiffany waved Jessie over. 

 

"As long as I'm not ruining your life anymore, then allow me," Jessie laughed. 

 

Meanwhile, Henri and Lailani were looking at each other the whole time. 

 

"Lailani… After all of this happened, I…" Henri blushed. 

 

"...Me too… I was thinking… the same thing," Lailani replied. After another moment of a cute awkward gaze however, they began to make out in front of Lillian who was taken aback. 

 

"I thought getting mindfucked by aliens would turn people off! Ugh! God, are those losers just like Brad and Janet or what?" Lillian asked Ashley. 

 

"Eyy! Someone's a fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show!" Lola waved her hand up for a high five. 

 

"Musical NEEEEEEERD! That's what you are, Lil! A Musical NEEEEER-HEEEEERD!" Ashley teased as Lillian's face grew a bright red as she covered her face. 

 

"Fuck all of you! I'm out!" Lillian waved Ashley goodbye. 

 

"Hey! Come back! I was only teasing!" Ashley chased after Lillian as Lola sighed. 

 

"Well that's weird. All of a sudden, I feel like something's missing in my life after everything that happened," Lola couldn't help but say this until. 

 

"AUNTIE LOLA!!" Philip ran up to hug Lola. 

 

"Hey you, my little fighter pilot! What are you doing here?" Lola laughed, relieved to hear Philip's voice. 

 

"Lola, hey. You were right to leave. Onyx is going fuckin' apeshit right now over some douchebag on social media," Kyanna waved to Lola. 

 

"I don't know what got into him, but when he sent us here, we had to break it off," Beli said as she felt pained. 

 

"Oh. Well that's… Really awful," Lola said feeling awful now. 

 

"But hey! The three of us and Tiffany have a roof over our heads in one of the fancy suites for a while if you have time to visit in your busy schedule," Kyanna cheered her up. 

 

"Really now? Well… Guess I have to settle down sometime!" Lola giggled, "With Jessie as well, it'll be like old times!"

 

"Minus Aiko, Nikki, and… Well, a certain other person who left us," Beli said as her voice grew somber with the thought of Audrey. 

 

"And Celeste too?" Lola asked. 

 

"She's probably coming later. She had some business up in space," Philip said as he raised his arms up. 

 

"Airplane back at your new home? Very well then! Welcome to Auntie Lola Airways! Destination: The Belrose Towers Apartment Complex!" Lola laughed as she raised Philip up over her shoulders as Philip made airplane noises. 

 

"Ahahaha!" Kyanna and Philip laughed together. 

 

"By the way… Before we leave… Who are those guys that saved us?" Beli asked, referring to Zoey, Candace, Polly, Abia, and Lysandra (as well as Henri and Lailani that stopped making out when Beli pointed them out.)

 

"Oh! They're… A part of the team I'd like to call the Heroes of Nymphomanjaro!" Lola replied as she continued to fly Philip. (At this part, apparently music you can hear in a standard sci-fi adventure movie before the credits roll begins to play as Philip makes more airplane noises out of the weird noises from Moxie and Jewn).

 

_-_-_-_

The next morning, Kyu gathered everyone around in Reznor's hotel room. 

 

"We did it guys! Not only did our Nymphojinn Panty Drenching Concert rack up only 1,000 views on TeleYou, but we managed to hit 10,000!" Kyu raised the laptops over to Ashley. 

 

"Kyu, sweetie… Those numbers are bad compared to what I usually do," Polly said as if telling Kyu that she had terminal brain cancer. 

 

"It's alright. I'll take the credit for the bad ratings," Ashley said, feeling awful when Kyu said that. 

 

"Wait… How many views did we need exactly?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Aww, don't worry! We can be what they call a 'cult classic' just like that Phantom of the Opera and Faust crossover movie with the guy who wrote those fun songs for the Muppet Movie!" Candace giggled before humming 'Moving Right Along' from the Muppet Movie originally made in 1979.

 

"Wait. You don't know what a hexagon is, but you know Paul Williams?! Tsk. Wooooooow," Lillian was disgusted because she was honestly impressed. 

 

 "I love that idea! Let's also split the concert into each of the songs and see which ones are most popular!" Polly replied. 

 

"And then we make a porno!" Kyu said with her thumbs raised up. 

 

"This… isn't 'Let My Puppets Come', Kyu," Lillian shook her head. 

 

"I mean I can add in the Reznor fucking space sluts onto Newgrounds! Newgrounds LOVES this shit!" Kyu cited as she showed Abia who nodded in agreement… with a questionable appearing face. 

 

"Good idea…" Abia nodded. 

 

"Once I edit the videos, we'll count it out!" Polly said nodding to the consensus. 

 

"And we all consented to be in the video prior with the exception of the Nymphojinn because fuck those cunts, correct?" Ashley raised a hand. 

 

Everyone did, including Philip.

 

"What can possibly go wrong?" Lysandra asked.

 

_-_-_-_

 

Cassie bit her lips as she clenched a shaking fist, her eyes twitched as Venus, a green-haired woman dressed as a Greco-Roman Goddess showed her the video of Reznor fucking Moxie and Jewn on Newgrounds with a smug face. 

 

"Kyu… How did she…?" Cassie snarled. 

 

"This is what happens when you rush. Bad sex and bad publicity for the Elder Realms. It's about time Kyu showed you how to fulfill a prophecy RIGHT," Venus said. 

 

"She fucked it up! There is only supposed to be one hero! Why are there multiple witnesses? Who are those dastardly bards?!" Cassie asked. 

 

"And yet those nymphomaniac Nymphojinn are fast asleep. I don't care for the methods, Cassie. I only care that the work gets taken care of in a primarily safe, occasionally sane, and mostly consensual way," Venus said, "Now let's continue your banishment ritual. We've finally had a verdict on your crimes for the murder of Virgil Summers and the corruption of Jakob Anderson."

 

Venus snapped her fingers as Celeste and another alien woman Tendricide came in wearing only lingerie as they pinned Cassie to the ground. 

 

"W-what are you doing?!" Cassie asked.

 

"Revoking your title as Love Fairy. We saw what you did with your powers and it isn't pretty," Venus said as a third Tendricide woman came in with clippers. 

 

"No… No… NO!!!" Cassie shrieked as she felt a sharp pain as well as heard the snipping sensation of the scissors. 

 

"Tendricide women… They get the job done," Venus laughed, as Cassie cried, now wingless and running out of the room. 

 

"What shall we do with her wings, Venus?" Celeste asked. 

 

"Burn them. All fallen Love Fairy wings get burned," Venus announced as she set the wings on fire. 

 

Cassie has damned Kyu's name for this. 

 

_-_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Notes:

That's right! The Nymphojinn may have been defeated BUT the story is fall from over! Join Lysandra, Polly, Abia, and the rest of the gang in a slice of life story about managing their new career as music video producers and the comedy (and possible drama) that surrounds everyone around them!

Chapter 17: The Stress of Fear, The Storm That Brews

Summary:

Tiffany discovers Rodney's baggage during one of their dates. Rodney has plenty more where that came from BUT will he be able to brush one off before he next sees Tiffany?

Notes:

This fic was going to be longer BUT I was happy where this Chapter ended. So this Chapter sort of got split into two but with another Chapter around for some extra context on the next plotline the chapter afterward is going.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Pt. 17- The Stress of Fear, The Storm That Brews

 

-_-_-_-

 

"So you've been here almost your whole life?" Tiffany asked Rodney during a hiking trip. 

 

"That is correct. The good thing about that is the fact fruit is bountiful when you know where to look!" Rodney chuckled. 

 

"Wow. It must be always nice to live in a tropical paradise all year round!" Tiffany laughed. 

 

"Oh believe me! It isn't always sunshine! Lately we've had some pretty bad storms popping up threatening Inna De Poona," Rodney said worryingly. 

 

"Oh yeah! In the Atlantic it isn't much different. How bad do the storms get?" Tiffany asked, concerned for Rodney's grim response.

 

"I can only recall when I was younger…" Rodney gulped as he couldn't help but think of when he was younger. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Rodney was a smaller child back then, at ten was playing with Lailani very considerately, as when she heard someone raise their voice, she would run crying under the covers. He loved the castle he made with his building blocks and how his toy soldiers lined up. Lailani played with her Barbies as they were among his royal court. 

 

But the castle came crumbling down when he heard his Father's bellow. 

 

"Rodney! Lailani! We have to go, now!"

 

"Dad? Go where?" Rodney asked. 

 

"We're going to see Kuia deeper in the mountains," His Father replied as the radio announced a 'Category 4 Typhoon' hitting Inna De Poona. 

 

"Is Kuia sick?" Lailani asked, holding onto her favorite of the Barbies. 

 

"No, but she is scared. Will you be there with her?" Rodney's Father asked. 

 

Rodney nodded. But then he looked around. 

 

"Where's Mom?" Rodney asked. 

 

"She's trying to warn everyone to get into higher ground. She's trying to warn Lailani's parents," He responded. 

 

He remembered that day being pushed into the car as he saw the storm clouds darker than his raven hair and as violent as a temper tantrum from a deadly God his ancestors once foretold years ago. 

 

The mountains he thought were safe. Kuia was there and the lights were on. But he watched in horror as trees broke apart by the winds, waves began engulfing harbors and eventually the marketplace right by it. He saw a bird slam right into his windows. 

 

"Kauri! No!" Kuia shrieked as Rodney had to let the injured bird in.

 

"But… He wanted in!" Rodney showed his Kuia the shaken up bird which chirped ferociously trying to get his bearings straight.

 

"You are lucky that you didn't bring the wind in!" Kuia yelled angrily before she cried hugging Rodney. 

 

"Kuia… What's wrong?" Rodney asked. 

 

"I just wished your mother didn't have to make such a dangerous task. I pray the winds don't take her," Kuia replied. 

 

"Mommy and Daddy flew away to America for a while," Lailani frowned when she gave Kuia the phone. 

 

"Typical Lui… He always does this, doesn't he?" Kuia laughed still teary-eyed, "but at least you are here instead, little Lailani."

 

Rodney just looked with the bird resting in his arms as Rodney watched a branch fly off into the darkness of the storm.

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Did… Have you seen your Mom after that?" Tiffany asked understanding why Rodney was telling her this story as they picked out some Dragonfruit. She already knew the answer. 

 

"I am afraid I can't answer that with a straight face," Rodney said as he shook his head. 

 

"How come you didn't tell my Mom this story?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I didn't think she wanted to know of my… Mom issues, to be quite frank," Rodney blushed. 

 

"My Mom LOVES hearing other people's Mom issues! That's literally her thing!" Tiffany laughed. 

 

"Your Mother is more than just a Mother though. I wish she knew that," Rodney covered his face. 

 

"I was trying to make some light of it. But remember. When you need a shoulder to cry on and I'm not around… Just ask my Mom and she'll be there. I know it sounds weird seeing I had my own Mom issues prior to moving here, but when my Mom isn't getting drunk and partying, she's actually really cool," Tiffany laughed. 

 

Rodney already knew that by now, but he loved the reminder regardless, especially hearing it from Tiffany. He gulped though. In a few hours it was going to be another shift at the strip club and he was praying to God that he was going to see Jessie again. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Hey, Rodney. You got a possible gig," His boss said as he looked over Rodney.

 

"A possible gig?" Rodney shook his head, "Preposterous! Aren't those gigs usually for the girls of this establishment?"

 

"Well, it's from the big man himself, Brandon Belrose. He wants a private lap dance exclusively from you," The Boss added, "It's $1000 a minute if you're up for it."

 

Rodney's face went from laughing to complete horror just when he heard the name. 

 

"Y-Yeah… I am fine with the money I have. I'm not… Feeling spectacular. Thanks for the offer, Sir," Rodney's usually light tan was paler than usual. 

 

"Uh-huh… Alright. I'll let him know you declined. You're the weirdest stripper I hired, though. The girls here LOVE those kinds of offers," the Boss laughed as Candace saw Rodney sitting down covering himself in horror. 

 

"Rodney, what's the matter?" Candace asked. 

 

" The audacity of this man! He's now trying to invade my personal space here of all places?! " Rodney was thinking out loud in front of Candace. 

 

"Did the Boss man mention something about your butt? Don't listen to him! It's a cute butt! I like it at least," Candace tried to snap Rodney out of his meltdown. 

 

" A lap dance?! I know exactly where it'll escalate to and I won't allow it! I can't! This was the last place where I can get hired and he won't touch me and yet even here he insists he gets his hands on me! " Rodney was shaking himself.

 

"Ohhhhh! Wait a minute. He asked you for a lap dance? That's sexual harassment! He doesn't ask me for a lap dance!" Candace pouted, "Rodney! You need to report this to Brooke! She runs this place!"

 

Rodney looked up when Candace mentioned Brooke, only to grab her shoulders and laugh. 

 

"What's she going to do about it? She's HER HUSBAND!" Rodney looked at Candace with crazed eyes. 

 

"Hmmm… If you're worried about a marital conflict more than yer wellbeing, then I wish I knew what to do about that. But I got an idea… Let's go talk to Brooke together! She might give the Boss Man a big stern talkin' to!" Candace seemed to have ignored the signs of Rodney going mad, but Rodney's eyes seemed to have calmed down, as if she had managed to let him regain some sanity and composure. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"I knew it! My husband was a bastard!" Brooke laughed, "and an androphilic one at that, too! It took only two kids and he just stopped wanting to fuck me! Now I know why!"

 

"You're not… upset at me?" Rodney was surprised by Brooke's response. 

 

"Honey, I've wanted evidence he was a loser who would stoop low SOMEWHERE! Lysandra mentioned she met him at that poolside bar and Orion mentioned there was a guy creeping on our male guests! Then it explains how he treats our poor Henri, and not to mention our new health inspector, Sergei Sannikov who comes running to me when he walks on in! Ohhh, Rodney! The pieces are coming together now!" Brooke began to shed tears from how much laughter she was having. 

 

"Mmmmm…" Rodney looked away. 

 

"He really has been doing the same thing I have been pulling except without the proper procedures of consent from the other party! I'll talk to him and warn him about why he's been running away from you all this time, Rodney! Who knew you were on his radar?" Brooke laughed. 

 

Rodney looked at Candace who was giggling about the stuffed chicks Rodney got him the other day, forgetting why she brought Rodney here. He could only thank her later when she remembers eventually. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Rodney was exhausted from his day at work. He just wanted to sleep, but instead, when he was about to get on the elevator, he saw him… Brandon Belrose. He began to run up the stairs, only for Brandon to chase after him. What is with him?!  

 

Rodney can feel his heart race. How did fear bring his energy back up?! He was running to the apartment he shared with Lailani but when Brandon caught up with him, the door was only ever so close. He tried to scream for Lailani outside only for Brandon to silence him with his hands. 

 

"You really shouldn't be running away like this, Rodney. It is awfully bad for your heart rate," Brandon laughed. 

 

Rodney looked at him with fear stricken eyes. 

 

"Now, I've learned a bit more about you. I just forgot to hear that one tiny detail. Who did you give that lap dance to that drove our male guests wild and will you be giving that lap dance to them again?" Brandon finally let go of Rodney's mouth. 

 

"It's… none of your concern," Rodney said, gasping for breath in his state of anxiety. He was going to get a heart attack if he is still around this inconsiderate bastard! 

 

"Oh, but it is. I have to know who you prefer to do business with. If you don't, I may have to undress you myself, little island flower!" Brandon chuckled as he began to unbutton his shirt. 

 

"J-Jessie Maye! Her name… is Jessie Maye!" Rodney clenched where Brandon unbuttoned as he was beginning to tear up. 

 

"...A woman?" Brandon looked at Rodney horrified. 

 

"Y-Yes! She was the most beautiful woman I've met in that wretched place! She has the sweetest laugh and the most sultry of voices! And I can't help being drawn into her beautiful eyes, as deep blue as the ocean!" Rodney knew the tables turned and his face still read fearful but he was at least confident in his words. 

 

"So you're…" Brandon asked before Rodney watched a familiar pair of black combat boots interrupt him, hitting him square in the face. 

 

Rodney looked over. Reznor?!

 

Reznor's eyes were red with rage as Rodney was finally able to get up, and as Lailani opened the door with Henri behind her as they gasped at what Reznor was doing to Brandon. 

 

Rodney felt like he could breathe again but at the same time he was scared for Reznor now. 

 

"Fuckin' asshole! Think of your kids for a second, you piece of shit!!" Reznor yelled into Brandon's face in between punches. 

 

"What's going on? How did Reznor…" Rodney looked over to Lailani who was left speechless, Henri who had to cover Lailani's eyes over the bloodshed, and then to the second person across the hallway. 

 

"Reznor! I think that's enough!" Jessie hissed. 

 

"But he…" Reznor looked up, seeing Jessie now sharing the same scared expression Rodney had a couple minutes ago. 

 

"I know. I know. But he didn't get the backstory like Brooke did," Jessie said as she pushed Reznor off Brandon gently. 

 

"The what?" Brandon said as he saw all his pretty, white [fake] teeth on the floor, nose and gums bleeding from the punches, eyes now black with bruising. 

 

"Reznor had a friend whose parents cheated on each other all of the time," Jessie explained, "What was her name, sweetie?"

 

"Jodie… Her name was Jodie…" Reznor's eyes were still set on killing Brandon. 

 

"Jodie's parents never quite gave her a normal life because of it. They divorced after she went to college and her life took a turn for her having to take care of herself. I know you and Brooke have a lot of money to take care of Bentley and Beverly, but for the love of God, can you at least make sure you pay attention to them when you can instead of doing all this tail chasing and giving poor boys like Rodney a heart attack?" Jessie asked before kicking him in the balls with her new leopard-print peep-toe shoes.

 

"Ooof! I will… I will…" Brandon coughed as he began to retreat down the stairs. 

 

When Brandon left, Reznor looked over to Rodney. 

 

"Hey… You okay?" Rodney looked up to Reznor's voice. 

 

"I'm fine… Thank you so kindly for your assistance, Reznor, I…" Rodney got up as Lailani and Henri ran over to hug him, Jessie could only ruffle his well-kept man-bun as she couldn't quite fit into this hug session. 

 

"Tiffany told me you were worried about something the night before. Maybe Brooke's bore of a husband will finally leave you alone and you can go back to that old, reputable job that you loved so much," Jessie laughed, "then you can tell Tiffany all about it!"

 

"Ahh, Jessie… but I kind of quit that place in an unprofessional way. I guess I'll need to look elsewhere for career opportunities," Rodney blushed. 

 

"I can talk to Brooke about rehiring you for that position… OR I heard from Lailani over here that a certain someone also had a degree in natural history and he can guide people on animals in the aquarium," Jessie assured Rodney as Lailani nodded. 

 

"Mmm-hmm! I heard the lady running the tour guide is retiring to marry and go to Japan where she is having a baby. She's going to come back here though, but we don't know quite when," Lailani explained. 

 

"It's such a shame. She was an awful lot like you! Confident. Kind. Especially smart. And she's pretty sensitive too!" Henri explained to Rodney. 

 

"I may consider it… and Jessie, please let me know what you would like in return… For this information and the like," Rodney was happy he had this big of a support group, but wanted to repay them somehow. 

 

"I might have just the idea… if Reznor is up for it of course," Jessie smirked. 

 

"Maybe once he actually gets the job, I might reward him handsomely," Reznor chuckled as he scratched around his beard. 

 

Rodney sighed. It was a threesome, wasn't it? He was more hoping for another breakfast date with Tiffany. He only likes the diner for their Pacific Islands cuisine and not much for the American food they serve there, but he didn't mind sharing milkshakes with Tiffany if they made her happy. Hell, from what he saw, the waffles and pancakes they served were quite exceptional from what he gathered from her too. If only Jessie suggested treating Tiffany to sharing that with her. 

 

"Oh! Also, Tiffany heard you liked that Latin restaurant by the karaoke bar! Maybe you can take her there!" Henri gave Rodney some ideas. 

 

"You should take her there after the job interview as well! You already dress yourself up to the nines!" Lailani giggled. 

 

"T-thanks you two. I believe I will," Rodney chuckled. 

 

"Oh yeah. I forgot that he and Tiffany are starting to be a thing," Reznor shook his head, "Sorry Jessie."

 

"Oh, Tiffany used to mind but I am guessing that she wouldn't mind provided she signed a little permission slip like the ones her school used to give her to go on field trips and watch R-rated films in class?"

 

Rodney laughed. It seems I put the girls under a spell with this stripper job. Will it be gone once I leave to be an aquarium tour guide I wonder?

 

_-_-_-_

 

After the job interview, Rodney did indeed take Tiffany out to eat at the restaurant in question. He looked around in case he had a surprise guest from Candace and the like. 

 

"Uhhh, are you okay, Rodney?" Tiffany asked laughing.

 

"I like this place, it was just the last time I went on a date with someone… I had someone crash our date," Rodney still looked around but made sure to pay more attention to Tiffany. 

 

"Like an old lover I take it?" Tiffany crossed her arms. She wasn't mad but she was attempting to tease him. 

 

"S-She's not like that!" Rodney blushed. 

 

"Rodney! Did you get that new job yet as the aquarium tour guide? I want to see you point out all the cute fishies and all of their funny names!" 

 

Rodney flinched as he turned. God damn it Candace!

 

"I knew it! But it's all good! We can do some negotiating, as I can't really blame you that much," Tiffany laughed, still teasing Rodney. 

 

"T-Ti-Tiffany, she's my coworker, Candace Crush," Rodney introduced Tiffany to Candace. 

 

"Oh yeah! You're the sleeping beauty Rodney woke up with true love's kiss! That was so cute! Those Nymphojinn sure are funny with their magic!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Oh yeah… You were also there during that moment where Reznor… I see… Sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Jessie's daughter, Tiffany," Tiffany felt awkward, as her mind was so excitedly focused on Rodney she forgot to meet everyone else. 

 

"Don't worry! I forgot you were there too! It's nice that Rodney is getting married with you and going to take you to that nice Castle at Disney World where you get to live happily ever after! I wish I met a guy that'll do all that!" Candace giggled.

 

"We're not really… Doing all of that. When the Nymphojinn said all that… It wasn't supposed to be yet another prophecy," Rodney covered his face. 

 

"Once again. I am used to polyamory negotiations! I can talk with you and Candace through it if you want! It'll be different because the family is going to be smaller BUT I can guide you!" Tiffany patted Rodney on the back. 

 

"Tiffany! That isn't it at all!" Rodney's face, all red from being embarrassed, tried not to yell. 

 

"Yeah. Rodney and I are just friends! And the Boss man won't allow any funny relationships like that until Rodney leaves OR if we get to perform together like Renee and Nadia! But if you want to play together, we can do that too!" Candace was getting the picture that Tiffany was misunderstanding Rodney. 

 

"I see," Tiffany was disappointed but she understood. Some relationships for Rodney are taboo, because like her Mom mentioned, he and Lailani are pretty old fashioned in their sexual values and when they're an item, she'll definitely know after dinner time. Still, she was so excited to discuss these negotiations with Rodney. She had to shake it off though. No, Rodney is not Onyx. Even if Kyu pushed him into it, he'll push back harder. 

 

Dinner was simple. This time, Candace had cheese and corn empanadas with a guacamolito dip and Rodney had shrimp tacos. Tiffany was the one that had chicken milanesa with a salad on the side. 

 

"Hey! Tiffany! Won't you get a little chubby from all of that food?" Candace asked. 

 

"I work it out. I was a part of my cheer squad back home!" Tiffany shook her head, "I also did cardio back at the fitness center! I know how to work around my calorie intake!" 

 

"A cheerleader? You're quite the All-American girl!" Rodney laughed. 

 

"Well, except for the mom being an ex-porn-star bit but yeah! I guess you can say that," Tiffany laughed. 

 

"You should teach me to do cheerleadin'. I couldn't do it back in high school because they said my GPA was bad," Candace frowned. 

 

"Well, we'll need to set up a cheer squad then. It's weird doing certain moves with just two girls, right?" Tiffany looked at Rodney. She knew the perfect opportunity to kickstart some negotiations where they do some stuff together. 

 

"Oh! Right! I think if we bring Jessie into the cheer squad, you can actually do some bonding with her as well! She does need to quit smoking and if she had a little fun then maybe she'll reconsider her smoking habits at least!" Rodney knew that Tiffany needed more girls in the cheer squad but he could only think of one person. 

 

"Oh! Right! Of course! Her!" Tiffany laughed, "And you can invite Lola and whoever else you had fun with before you met me, will you, you big dummy!"

 

Rodney blushed as he forgot Tiffany knew of his past no thanks to Kyu and her big mouth. 

 

"I'm teasing! I keep forgetting how sensitive you get! But I think it is a good idea to start a serious cheer squad here in Inna De Poona. We can invite your friends back at the strip club here too!" Tiffany said, "and I can invite Kyanna and Beli as well. I know there are a lot of fitness centers here as well and they can only pick so many before they go broke with the money Onyx gave us before we… yeah…"

 

Tiffany stopped herself as she thought back to Onyx. She had to remember that Rodney wasn't Onyx, but she can't help but bring up exciting ideas around Rodney. 

 

"I think so as well! Though, I think Renee and Nadia have other plans in mind for their weekend," Rodney said, aware of something Candace wasn't. 

 

"They are?" Candace blinked. 

 

"Yes. Nadia's husband finally came to Inna De Poona, and she and Renee have been debating dodging him or confronting him about their relationship. They have a lot on their mind, sadly," Rodney shook his head. 

 

"Ahhh! I gotcha. Then we should invite Polly and Abia! They don't have that problem at all!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Polly and Abia? Oh! You mean Polly from Polly's Paradise and Abia who was the… Hijabi girl?" Tiffany found that combination odd. 

 

"Oh! She's more than that! She's my favoritest customer back at the club!" Candace giggled, "I even asked the Boss man to let her perform with me when she had money problems!"

 

"Oh! I see…" Tiffany felt awkward knowing so much about Abia. 

 

"And Rodney can invite Lailani as well! They're cousins! Lailani's already kind of a mini-version of him and she's all light as a feather like him too! But she's really cute with her little button nose and her cute little eyes!" Candace then told Tiffany about Lailani. 

 

"Wow! I guess Inna De Poona has a lot of potential candidates for a cheer squad!" Tiffany laughed. 

 

"Tiffany, before we call it a night… Let's have dessert," Rodney blushed. He knew things were getting awkward with the cheer squad pitch. 

 

"Alright. If you get to be one of our male cheerleaders. You kind of already have the build for it as well," Tiffany said. She didn't mind the odd homoerotic tension she was getting from Candace about all the other girls she can recruit. If anything she did want to cheer alongside Polly of Polly's Paradise too. She was just caught off guard at the idea of Abia cheering at first only knowing she isn't as conservative as her looks led on. And seeing Lailani more is something she wanted to do for a while.

 

_-_-_

 

As they stepped outside, the wind and thunder caught Rodney off-guard. He clenched Tiffany and Candace's hand tightly. 

 

"Rodney, you okay?" Candace asked, "It's just the rainclouds. They won't get to you!" 

 

He wasn't like this when he was with Zoey and Lysandra during a night like this. But he knew why this was… He didn't want to lose Tiffany and Candace among the storm raging.

 

"It's not him he's worried about," Tiffany recalled the conversation they had during the hike. 

 

Brandon was horrifying but if he had the physical strength of Reznor, he could handle him. Not even Reznor can challenge a raging Typhoon again. He was brisk with the girls, trying to find somewhere indoors where the wind can't get to them. 

 

"What? I don't get it? It's just a bit of thunder and a touch of breeze!" Candace tried to assure Rodney. 

 

"You don't get it, do you?" Tiffany grew impatient with Candace's ignorance. 

 

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I need to get them inside! Where is the Hotel? Damn this rain! I can't see shit!

 

"Oh… What happened?" Candace was horrified as she felt Rodney's heartbeat within her clenched hand. 

 

This can't be happening! The storm. It'll grab us! Lailani! She'll be all alone! I need to find Lailani!

 

"Rodney! It's okay! We're here now! Let's just go to your place! It's okay!" Tiffany let Rodney inside the apartment complex as Candace looked at Tiffany now scared. 

 

Rodney snapped back to reality. He looked around. The lobby was bright with lights and there was no longer that horrible breeze. He can still hear the thunder but it wasn't bad upon retrospect. He saw Candace, who looked about ready to cry. 

 

"Rodney! You were scary back there; I didn't hear you say a word!" Candace began to weep. 

 

"I did?" Rodney had no idea. 

 

"Rodney, your fear of storms was showing," Tiffany replied, "You didn't want to lose us to that storm because you were important to us, did you?" 

 

Rodney was taken aback by Tiffany. 

 

"Rodney, what happened? Why did you get like that?" Candace ran into Rodney's arms, pounding his chest and crying. 

 

"I… I didn't mean to scare you two! I just… I lost someone important to me during a typhoon, and I didn't mean to drag you into this mess at all Candace," Rodney hugged Candace as she cried, "She was my Mom. She was just doing her job though. As a first responder she was the bravest woman I knew."

 

Candace looked up at Rodney, "You must really miss her huh?"

 

"I do… I guess that's why I reacted so childishly back there. Please forgive me, Candace," Rodney laughed.

 

"I don't want an apology for all of that then. I just wished I knew sooner, then I could have gotten you a little nightlight!" Candace replied. 

 

"Nightlight?" Tiffany blinked. 

 

"Yeah! I used to get really terrified at night that a monster would pop up from under my bed, so my Daddy bought me a nightlight to help me sleep at night! It might help you too!" Candace nodded, helping herself to the warmth in Rodney's arms. 

 

"I'll consider it. Thanks, Candace," Rodney looked at Candace dumbfounded. But then he chuckled. He should have guessed Candace had ideas in her head. She had a lot more since hanging around him so maybe it's for the best. 

 

"I think we should go back upstairs and spend some time thinking of anything else but those pesky storm clouds!" Tiffany narrowed her eyes. She knew what usually happens with Onyx after a date where he exposes himself like this...

 

"Oh! That's a great idea! I love playing Scrabble!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Errr… I sadly don't have that upstairs," Rodney replied, concerned of Candace's disappointment. 

 

"Oh… Then what does Tiffany mean exactly?" Candace asked. 

 

"I wish I knew, Candace. I wish I knew," Rodney shook his head.

 

Oh right. Rodney isn't Onyx. But why is she drawn to wanting to do unspeakable things with him? Why does she want to kiss him, pull his clothes off, and ride him? Is she turning into her Mom? No… That isn't right. Something must be pulling her to him in that way. 

 

As they got upstairs, Rodney saw Henri and Lailani chuckling about things as they were having conversation at the dinner table. 

 

Tiffany's eyes met Henri's. She couldn't help but look over his fair skin, his curly locks of blond hair, and his blue eyes, though more cyan than hers. Oh fuck. Even if he was chubby, they kind of have the same features. 

 

"Awwww! Did you two decide to eat at home?" Candace asked Henri.

 

"It was stormy, so I had to cook something here for Lailani," Henri laughed as Tiffany sighed with relief over his French accent. For the minute there, she thought the Kealoha family had a penchant for stereotypical-looking Americans.

 

"It was wonderful! I love grilled cheese with tomato soup! I just wished I took him out somewhere like Rodney did with Tiffany," Lailani replied, glancing away flustered. 

 

Oh. That's right. Henri is just friends with Rodney too. He just only recently got back together with Lailani after everything that happened!

 

"It'll be hard getting somewhere with the flood warnings popping up," Henri laughed, "The good news is we only have a tropical depression to worry about!"

 

"Don't you just hate that? I hate it too!" Candace laughed. 

 

Tiffany and Rodney looked at each other as Candace sat with Henri and Lailani. 

 

"So when do you think the storm is gonna be over?" Candace asked. 

 

"I am guessing by Thursday evening. The sunsets after the storms are the most beautiful," Henri replied. 

 

"And so are the sunrises too!" Lailani giggled. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

The storm was still hitting Inna De Poona, but with the inside still being warm and dry, Tiffany can tell Rodney was still tense when he was trying to sleep. Candace had it easier cuddled up next to him, but Tiffany can see he was still struggling to do the same. She rolled up next to Rodney and hugged him. 

 

"Aren't you going to go back over to sleep over with Kyanna and Beli?" Rodney asked Tiffany. 

 

"No… They're not afraid of storms like you are. Philip is, but Kyanna is still there and so's Beli. I already texted them I was going to stay for the night. We're only a floor above you," Tiffany shook her head, the rustling of her hair not being scratchy like Rodney worried. It was still soft and silky like Candace's hair. 

 

"I see…" Rodney wrapped his arm around Tiffany as well as she gasped a bit. It wasn't sexual, but Tiffany missed this. The simple holding of a man's arm. Onyx didn't hold me in an arm like that in months. 

 

"I'm not a stuffed animal, you know!" Tiffany teased as she cuddled right next to him. 

 

"You're not? Huh. Then why are you so soft and cuddly all of a sudden?" Rodney chuckled. 

 

"You jerk!" Tiffany giggled as she snuggled into his chest. 

 

"I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Rodney blushed as he knew Tiffany was just being affectionate. He couldn't help feeling bad for making Tiffany feel like an object though. 

 

"It's alright. I just am glad you're receptive to my feelings right now. I just hope we stay like this and you just… let me be your teddy bear for a while longer," Tiffany replied as she began to snooze. 

 

"Good night… Tiffany," Rodney said as he let the warmth of the two girls lull him to sleep while the wild winds, the pitter-patter of the rain on the window, and the booming thunder made their wild performance outside. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Notes:

Alright! The next Chapter is coming! Stay tuned for something spicy between Rodney, Jessie, and Reznor!

Chapter 18: Repayment for A Rescue

Summary:

Rodney repays Reznor for helping him get out of Brandon's radar and for helping Jessie find a better job that fitted his needs at the aquarium! Let's just say Rodney gives Reznor a mouthful...

Notes:

This is part two of that fic! I decided to make it its own chapter as it is a better transition to what I had in mind for another OC!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 18 - Repayment for A Rescue

 

That Friday morning when Rodney got the call he was accepted and that his first shift started on Sunday, Jessie wanted to treat him to a reward of some kind. Rodney and Jessie came to an agreement which led to this…

 

"Uhhh… Jessie? Are you sure this is necessary?" Reznor asked as he laid on the bed with Rodney fellating him. Jessie was right next to Rodney coaching him. 

 

"I really wanted to show him why I love giving head," Jessie replied as she was rubbing Rodney's back encouraging him. 

 

"It's a reward for getting that brute off of me," Rodney replied as he pulled Reznor's dick out of his mouth only to kiss the shaft.

 

"Pet his head and tell him how he's doing. That's what I love about giving head the most!" Jessie giggled as she moved to finger Rodney's anus for a bit. 

 

Rodney gasped, but he didn't quite object to this. 

 

"Uhhh… Right. You're doing good buddy," Reznor said as Rodney felt his head being gently rubbed by stout, rugged hands. 

 

"Good? I better try harder then," Rodney kissed the tip of Reznor's head. 

 

"Errr… Does he have a praise kink, Jessie?" Reznor asked Jessie. 

 

"Why don't you test it out?" Jessie replied as Rodney moaned in between sucklings due to Jessie's hand. 

 

"Fuck… Alright then.. You're doing great!" Reznor was caught off guard by this odd test he gave Rodney. Rodney reacted with an enthusiastic "mmm". 

 

"Jesus, it's… It's like your tongue is doing wrestling moves on my dick! You're incredible!" Another one! Rodney was probably crying with his feedback to that ( or Jessie going deeper with another finger ). 

 

"Ughhhh… You're literally an oral sex god! If you keep this up, I might have to give you a crown!" Reznor couldn't tell if the bobbing was an attempt to take him all in or if it was nodding, but Rodney's head had to be pulled away before he hurt himself. 

 

"Easy there, Tiger. Don't want to choke you to death!" Jessie said as Rodney was panting from the foul attempt at deepthroat. 

 

"Seems like I got carried away, huh?" Rodney laughed. 

 

"Yeah, you did. Drowning in my cock is not something I want to do to a friend," Reznor snorted, "I just… didn't know praising you would make you so cock hungry! Is that from your hoity-toity lifestyle where you're not used to blind praise or are you just that much of a brat you just want to be bathed in compliments, Princess?" 

 

"Like I'm answering that question!" Rodney gave him that same angry expression people seem to love him for. 

 

"You want me to lube him and he drowns in my pussy instead? Cunnilingus I heard is REALLY hot when he does it!" Jessie asked Reznor. 

 

"Go right ahead. Better than him getting my thick cock trapped in his highness's throat," Reznor laughed. 

 

"You ungrateful bastard!" Rodney snarled. 

 

"Relax, you were perfect otherwise!" Reznor ruffled Rodney's hair, "I just don't want you to go overboard! If you wanted me to go deep into you, let it just be anally instead. Your vitals aren't down there, Princess."

 

"If you say so," Rodney calmed down. Reznor was right. He did want to live, and Jessie and Reznor did too. Just as he had boundaries, so did they and they also wanted to make sure he was alive to actually perform oral again if he wanted to , "but for the love of God! Quit calling me 'Princess'! It's unbecoming of me!"

 

"Now lie down and let me do all the work," Jessie laughed as she helped Rodney rearrange himself on the bed. Jessie pulled the lube. 

 

"Isn't saliva enough, Jessie?" Reznor asked as his dick was still slimy from being inside Rodney's mouth. 

 

"No. Believe me, even the writers for my porn had to explain this to me. Saliva is already a part of the digestive system and dries out pretty fast because of it. It's the large intestines doing their job of removing water and saliva out of well… that. Lubricants keep the anus moist and hydrated, since it uses the same chemicals as lotion to keep things silky smooth," Jessie explained as she began lubricating Rodney. 

 

"Ahhh. Gotcha," Reznor replied as he watched Rodney's face glow red. 

 

"I didn't think I would learn so much from this," Rodney couldn't help but blush. 

 

"Here's a dumb history fact as well: The Greeks used Olive Oil for lubrication during sex. Imagine the face I made when I heard that!" Jessie didn't realize she made Reznor and Rodney not look at Olive Oil the same way again. "Don't worry. Last dumb facts about Lube! I promise!"

 

"Just… Turn him over. The more I see you pleasuring him instead of me, the more pissed I get," Reznor said but he wasn't mad, more trying to unlearn that bit about Olive Oil in his head

 

"Alright then. Rodney, now be a good boy and don't bite more than what you can chew. This is just like your lessons in table manners," Jessie then sat at the head of the bed as Rodney turned, beginning to suckle Jessie's clit. 

 

Reznor gulped as he put it in again, gently this time as opposed to earlier when he first did this with Rodney. He felt Rodney's body react to his dick and Rodney was moaning much like before, except muffled for obvious reasons. 

 

"Mmmmm. That's my baby," Jessie giggled as Rodney moaned. 

 

"Don't forget about me, okay, Jessie?" Reznor asked. 

 

"Of course not!" Jessie replied as she began to passionately kiss him throughout, "You've been the first boy I've had all to myself. I won't let you be the first to leave."

 

Reznor slapped Rodney's ass. He did have something to say about this bit as well, "You like eating my cock that much, Princess? Your ass seems to be sucking me in greedily too! It's amazing!" 

 

Rodney turned to Reznor away from Jessie's pussy to glare darts at him, "It's rude to speak like that when one is eating."

 

"Maybe wait on praising him when we return to those blowjob lessons," Jessie petted Rodney's head to return his attention to her. 

 

"O-Oh. Right," Reznor sighed. He concluded… Rodney only had a praise kink when he was doing oral. Anything else and he could be offended by that. 

 

As there was more gentle passionate kissing on Reznor and Jessie's end, Thrusting on Reznor's end into Rodney and Rodney's usual tongue work on Jessie, Reznor wondered when it would end. 

 

He can feel himself cumming eventually, but he didn't think ahead to how Rodney and Jessie were going to climax. He was sure of Jessie when it was just the two of them, but threesomes despite the amount he did were a bit of an enigma for him. He then found Rodney pulled his hand to his dick, hoping he would grab it as he gagged a bit on Jessie. Reznor felt something warm drip over his hand. Oh. He was trying to stop himself from cumming because he didn't want it to end. God…

 

Jessie moaned meanwhile, that tongue tapping under her clit made her squirt a bit into his mouth in the process, "AHHHH! Fuck!"

 

Reznor was still working on it of course. He frowned. Why was he always late in the cumming department? 

 

"Let me clean him up… Look at what he did to your hand, Rezzie," Jessie laughed as Rodney lifted himself up. 

 

"Y-You fool! Why didn't you stop me?" Rodney whined. 

 

"You wanted me to grab your dick?" Reznor was caught off guard by Rodney's disappointment. 

 

"You seem to have a tight grip. I thought you could delay me another minute!" Rodney responded. 

 

"Awww, baby. You should have communicated that beforehand! Don't worry. I'm a pro at cleaning up little messes like this," Jessie said as she licked Rodney's dick. Rodney gasped at the sensation of her tongue over his shaft. Reznor wasn't interested at first until he felt Jessie's tongue reach his hands and then suckling his fingers getting Rodney's semen off. 

 

"Mmmmm… Fuck. Jessie. I am getting the worst idea," Reznor replied as he saw how Jessie fellated his fingers ever so delicately. He was still thrusting inside Rodney but he really wanted to fuck with Jessie now. 

 

"Oh, you want to finger my pussy? Guess you have to get in there really good. It's never going to be like your thick dick," Jessie licked her lips. 

 

Rodney watched as Reznor began to finger Jessie in this process. 

 

"Ah! Fuck! Yeah. Forgot how much we've fucked enough where you know where to hit it!" Jessie laughed as Rodney bit his lip, bracing himself for Reznor to cum. Rodney felt himself getting hard again. 

 

"Hey… Rodney… I know it's fucked but I could just kiss you right now!" Jessie laughed. 

 

"Wha--" 

 

Rodney was pulled into a kiss by Jessie. God their breaths tasted AWFUL but Jessie was still a good kisser and it distracted Rodney from the throbbing pain in his ass from Reznor's quicker-paced thrusts he was used to. Rodney grabbed Reznor's hand again and this time Reznor knew what was up. 

 

"You ready Princess? I'm about to fuckin' impregnate you!" Reznor hissed in Rodney's ear. 

 

"Hah! Try me, you foul brute!" Rodney snapped back before moaning again. Jessie was huffing as she was getting ready to finish as well. 

 

"Are we finally going to cum together? That's so goddamn rich!" Jessie laughed as she soon went back to kissing Rodney, the two of them cumming, but in Rodney's case it was dry thanks to Reznor's grip. As Jessie covered Reznor's fingers in her love juices, Reznor slammed one final thrust into Rodney as he grunted, the sensation of finishing inside him gave Rodney one final cry. As Reznor let go of Rodney's dick, he watched the cum drip out again. 

 

Jessie let Rodney rest on her again as she gently brushed his hair, as Reznor cleaned himself up. The aftermath was the same but this definitely wasn't the same scared and confused Rodney that just wanted to see her. She knew things were different. 

 

"So how was it this time, Tiger?" Jessie asked Rodney.

 

"You were quite attentive of me… I didn't think you were so receptive," Rodney laughed. 

 

"Baby, it takes a lot of work. Don't you know that's what I wanted to show Rezzie here?" Jessie pointed out Reznor. 

 

"What does that mean? You know I react well with you!" Reznor yelled back out. 

 

"I mean with the other girls, Sweetie!" Jessie yelled back only to turn back to Rodney, "but also with you too, baby. Tiffany has been trying to give you the bigger picture lately but you're worried about comparing her to me, aren't you?"

 

"Admittedly, yes," Rodney said, "I mean… She is your daughter after all and yet she's still innocent and kind!"

 

"Not as innocent and kind as she leads on but I agree. You're making her beg for you to let her play with you in all kinds of ways… but I know you better. You want her to spell it out for you," Jessie smirked. 

 

"Naturally. I am not going to just let her use me to get one over Onyx of course," Rodney smirked as he knew where Jessie was going with this. 

 

"Heh. Figured that was why you didn't make your move; You knew she was thinking about Onyx," Jessie chuckled. 

 

"I mean, she did mention him during our date. Tell me something, what is something she hasn't done with Onyx? Surely there is something the two of them left out of their lives they lamented about after their breakup?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Actually, I have an idea. Onyx did this with Audrey but not with Tiffany… You should go on a double date with her. And not that sexy kind Kyu had us do for the Nymphojinn. A regular one where it's two couples doing whatever," Reznor said as he joined Jessie on the bed for cuddles. 

 

"Doing whatever? Knowing me, the perfect double date couple is right in the palms of my hand," Rodney grinned deviously. It's about time he let Tiffany get to know Lailani and Henri better.

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Notes:

That's right! Next Chapter gets to focus more on Henri! I've been meaning to write more about him and I am happy I got to wrap up Rodney's conflict with Brooke's husband! It might have to do with his conflict with Tiffany but it should be safe as well!

Chapter 19: Double Date with Bechamel Sauce!

Summary:

Kyu gets a slice in the life of Henri and Lailani now that they're back together. She discovers Bechamel sauce as well as something important.

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 19 - Double Date with Bechamel Sauce!

 

_-_-_-_

 

"It's nice to be invited to such a special occasion," Lailani giggled as she adjusted the flower in her hair. 

 

"Rodney must have waited for this moment for a while. Celebrating his first week as an aquarium tour guide and no longer working at the strip club. He has an occasion for everything, that guy!" Henri rolled his eyes, still trying to fix his tie. 

 

"He was more celebrating the both of us back together," Lailani giggled. 

 

"I knew it! An occasion for everything!" Henri said as he now tried to slick his hair back (and failing as a hair popped out.)

 

"Wait! Don't worry about that!" Lailani laughed as she just brushed it gently off of his face. 

 

"T-thanks, Lailani," Henri blushed as she kissed his forehead. 

 

"You're welcome. You really shouldn't have to get rid of your curls! I love you for them! They're like your little halos!" Lailani said, kissing his cheek next. 

 

"I'm flattered, but they do get in the way sometimes, right?" Henri couldn't help but feel insecure about it. 

 

"Only when it comes to forehead kisses. I have no problems otherwise," Lailani said as she helped him with his tie.

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

As they reached the destination, a scenic overlook at a rooftop, Henri and Lailani did spy Kyu stalking Rodney and Tiffany, not happy with the prospects. 

 

"Errrrr… Rodney? Isn't this supposed to be between the four of us?" Lailani asked. 

 

"I'm just fuckin' pissed! You guys KNOW how boring these double dates get if not a single one of you gets blitzed!" Kyu explained. 

 

"And yet why are you filming them?" Henri asked. 

 

"The Boss just wants to make sure your double date doesn't get interrupted by bullshit, but I think this is her excuse to see something 'fluffy'," Kyu then said filming Henri and Lailani who awkwardly sat down. 

 

"It's really nice seeing you guys! I am sorry if Kyu's been… attracting too much attention," Tiffany was the first to apologize. 

 

"I'm not. I find it a great way for the leader of the Fae to see what she's missing down here!" Rodney chuckled, "and it seems like a fair punishment for the things she pulled on me in the past."

 

"You just like seeing me suffer, huh?" Kyu rolled her eyes, "And here I thought you loved me!"

 

"You're a love fairy. The feelings were going to be one-sided," Rodney looked back to Henri, "You said yourself you don't have time to settle."

 

"Grrrr… Well don't bore me and at least order some booze!" Kyu replied as the waiter approached the couple. 

 

Henri and Lailani glanced at each other before looking over the waiter. He was a familiar face…

 

"Woah! Henri? Lailani? You two are still together? Shiiiiiiiiiiit! Here I am thinking you two were going to split up once high school was over!" The waiter laughed. 

 

"Oh! Well, you did miss us when we broke up!" Henri chuckled. He was red thinking about the times he was single and how that whole time he was swamped with work. 

 

"Yeah, we got back together when… things happened," Lailani didn't want to mention about being a chosen one for the Nymphojinn nor how she got to experiment during multiple threesomes, two of which were with Henri. 

 

"Things? Like what? You mean you guys tried seeing other people and those other people didn't have that 'thing' you had?" The waiter snarked. 

 

"You can say that," Lailani laughed. Reznor was okay, he just wasn't what Lailani wanted in a guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. 

 

"So what brings you to being a waiter? Didn't you want to go into…" Henri changed topics, curious about the waiter's life in the meantime. 

 

"Wait. These two were high school sweethearts?" Kyu groaned.

 

"Yes. I always envied the two. They were nominated prom king and queen in fact!" Rodney laughed pridefully. 

 

"Just nominated? Who won?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Errr… Some people that moved into America and… became… no longer mentionable. It was the biggest mistake of the principal's life," Rodney turned red when he responded. 

 

"Huh. I see…" Tiffany can watch Rodney cough as she got the picture that they were probably in some unsavory business.

 

"Anyway, what should I get for you guys?" The waiter asked. 

 

"We're gonna share the garden salad and shrimp scampi!" Henri and Lailani were thinking the same thing as they looked at each other.

 

"Wait… Are you sure? I thought you may want…"

 

"Oh! I didn't think we would think on that…"

 

"Ugh! BORING!" Kyu snarled as she watched the two look so twitterpated with one another as they also ordered what they thought the other was having. 

 

"Aww, c'mon, Kyu! Don't you wish you did this with someone you like? Even if you're not going to be with them for very long?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I already had one jackass pull me in on a dinner date and I was mostly waiting for the sex!" Kyu replied. 

 

"Aww, you wound me! You mean that fried ice cream you enjoyed didn't matter?" Rodney asked as Kyu got the picture that Rodney was in the room. 

 

"...Okay, you won me over with that one, Princess. Now quit pouting! You're next!" Kyu couldn't believe Rodney would still remember her order. 

 

Rodney ordered a nutmeg soup with an ahi tuna and dip deal while Tiffany ordered the same salad that Henri and Lailani ordered with fried calamari. As the waiter left Kyu rolled her eyes. 

 

"Fuckin' raw tuna? Is there something you WON'T put in your mouth?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Green peppers," Henri teased as he sipped his water. 

 

"And banana peppers too," Lailani giggled. 

 

Rodney looked over to Tiffany who snorted when Rodney was outed. 

 

"You two!" Rodney blushed, "B-but it's true. I can't stand peppers. They have something to them that I just… really can not stand! Even when you pickle them, I can taste it in a way… I can't explain it without boring you, Kyu."

 

Kyu grinned devilishly.

 

"You mean capsaicin? I've been studying biochemistry back in school. I am guessing you're sensitive to that," Tiffany pointed out.

 

"Y-Yes… I am relieved you know what I am talking about," Rodney laughed. 

 

"I also forgot you drink your coffee with cream and sugar and sneak some fruit in your kale smoothies…" Kyu said as she revealed her HunieBee. 

 

"Kyu!" Rodney squeaked.

 

"Relax. Now I know you prefer meat and sweets like everyone else!" Kyu replied. 

 

"Now that's no way to… Nevermind. I'll share the salad if you're feeling stuffed, Tiffany!" Rodney seemed to be compelled to eat some greens due to Kyu's teasing. 

 

"Sure thing!" Tiffany laughed.

 

Henri and Lailani looked at each other as they giggled. 

 

"At least he's getting some push!" Henri chuckled, "I always wondered how he was able to stay so skinny!"

 

"Uncle Loto was pretty big on Rodney finishing his plate growing up! But don't worry. That's why he's taller than the two of us!" Lailani then pointed out. 

 

Kyu noticed Henri and Lailani explaining why Rodney was so insistent Candace eats her food back during that date. She looked down. Maybe the two of them might help her more with her profile on Rodney. 

 

"It's true. Father was the one to remind us of the struggles other people have here in Inna De Poona. With that in mind, we did trade our veggies, right Lailani?" Rodney decided for some payback. 

 

"Hehehe… True. You did like eating tomatoes and onions!" Lailani couldn't help but answer correctly. 

 

So much for payback, Rodney frowned. Why is it he got flustered when Lailani and Henri teased him about his diet and yet it made no lasting impression on their character when he did it to them. 

 

"I did get you to eat them though," Henri replied, "Especially since I was just learning how to make Bechamel sauce from Maman!" 

 

"Your Bechamel sauce is delicious! You really need to share that recipe again now that we're together again!" Lailani's eyes lit up when Henri mentioned it. 

 

"Bechamel sauce?" Kyu asked. 

 

"That sounds wonderful! Kyu would love to try it the next time she visits!" Rodney chuckled, "Especially since it's a white sauce!"

 

"Oh yeah! She might have lots of fun with Bechamel sauce once she tries it! My Mom LOVES Bechamel sauce as well!" Tiffany giggled. 

 

"That's amazing! I didn't know Bechamel would be so popular!" Henri observed the reactions favorably. 

 

"And if you're making it, it's sure to be good!" Lailani giggled. 

 

"Order up!" The waiter came in with everyone's meal.

 

"I guess the conversation made us hungry," Henri chuckled. 

 

"Y-Yeah. I wonder how it all started!" Lailani rubbed her stomach and was relieved to see her special order of Vietnamese spring rolls.  

 

Kyu looked over the food everyone was eating. The ranch was Green Goddess ranch, so the green herbs in the ranch didn't make anything lewd. She kept thinking about how traditionally saccharine Lailani and Henri were now that they were back together. That Bechamel sauce better be the shit or I am leaving Inna De Poona for good. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Kyu smelled something sweet on her way to see Reznor at the hotel. It was coming from Lailani and Henri's apartment. What the fuck is Henri cooking up there?

 

She was able to come up and see it. A gooey white something being drizzled over spinach and onions. She knew what the smell was now. Caramelized onions . But what was that sauce?

 

"Is that your cum?! Okay! You're freakier than I thought!" Kyu flew in really wanting Henri's dish. 

 

"Errr… Hi, Kyu? Did you need anything?" Lailani asked. 

 

"Just your boyfriend's semen bathed onions!" Kyu replied. 

 

"Non non non, Kyu! This isn't… THAT… This was the Bechamel sauce I was talking about the other day when we were explaining how I got Lailani to eat certain foods!" Henri was beet red when he showed her the sauce again. 

 

"You probably smelled the cheese he used this time! It's romano cheese, so it's a bit stronger than mozzarella or parmesan!" Lailani replied. 

 

"Ohhh…" Kyu was disappointed yet again. She was hoping Henri really was creepy enough to do that. 

 

"You should try it, Kyu! I think you might enjoy it!" Henri then offered Kyu a tiny spoonful. 

 

Kyu looked over the Bechamel sauce. It did look like someone engulf some onions and spinach with their seed…

 

Kyu took a bite. Hey! It's pretty sweet. Not as sweet as candy or cookies but the sauce really brought the sweetness from the onions over!  

 

"Ughhh! Okay, Frenchie, you win! I can't believe you made something that potentially looked gnar actually taste so good! You really need to give me that recipe so I can make it in the Fairy Realm!" Kyu squeaked. 

 

"O-Oh! Alright then! Let's make sure I have the ingredients again…" Henri was taken aback by Kyu's excitement. 

 

"We can make it with some mushrooms and pasta as well. I heard from Reznor you liked to eat that as well," Lailani replied. 

 

"Woah! No fucking way!" Kyu was starry eyed. 

 

"Ah! We do have that! Did you want me to make a mushroom pasta dish too, Lailani?" Henri asked Lailani. 

 

"Yeah! I think it won't be fair if Kyu has a meal by herself!" Lailani was Henri's sous-chef as she helped Henri grab the mushrooms and began chopping. 

 

Kyu rolled her eyes. Fuck. They're so cute together. And they'll probably kick me out once I beg for more too… 

 

"Kyu, do you want to pick the white cheese this time?" Henri asked. 

 

"Uhhhh… Provolone?" Kyu wanted yellow American cheddar, but a mild white cheese was what was required for the recipe it seems. She had to compromise and pick the first cheese she saw in the fridge that matched the description she found.

 

"Oh! I guess you want it smokey, huh?" Henri was taken aback by the cheese choice as Kyu finally read the label that the cheese was smoked

 

"That's Kyu, I guess!" Lailani giggled, "Always wanting to mix it up!"

 

"Wait! No! Fuck… Use Mozzarella then! That's what's on pizza, right?" Kyu changed her mind. To think they were going to be so cheeky with her on her carelessness… I thought you guys had no sense of humor… 

 

"Oh! Most certainly! And parmesan," Henri grinned as he continued his work. 

 

"Errr… I think I can wait on it a bit," Kyu gulped. 

 

"Mind if you pass us the flour?" Lailani asked. 

 

"Uhhhh… What kind? There's all these bags!" Kyu squeaked. 

 

"Oh! Right. I forgot we had all kind of flour in there! Let's find the enriched kind!" Lailani helped Kyu out.

 

"Why not use this one?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Oh! Sugar! Thank you Kyu! You're so sweet!" Henri kissed Kyu on the cheek. 

 

"Uh-oh! You're stealing my food and now you're stealing my man? Rodney's not going to be happy, you know!" Lailani was having fun teasing the now flustered Kyu. 

 

"No! That isn't it at all!" Kyu blushed. 

 

"Oh wow! She's even turning red like Rodney does when we tease him!" Henri laughed as steam presented itself. In the pasta he was boiling. Lailani was in charge of keeping the sauce from browning. 

 

Kyu just watched as the group was finishing up, wrapping it up as they cleaned their cooking utensils. Then they prepared the mushroom pasta dish with Bechamel sauce. 

 

Kyu licked her lips, "This isn't too bad! You two make quite the pair when it comes to cooking!" 

 

"Oh? You haven't even touched your plate!" Henri smirked. 

 

"She's probably saying that so we cook for her more often. Next time we might have to charge her!" Lailani watched as Kyu narrowed her eyes at her teasing. 

 

"Really now? I wonder if her attitude will change if I do that! Then she'll have to rob Mr. Belrose's tab!" Henri watched as well, covering his mouth as he tried not to laugh. 

 

"Okay! I get it! Next time I call you two next time I want to come to your house! God! You're just like Rodney!" Kyu groaned as she put a forkful of pasta in her mouth before moaning in joy over the Bechamel sauce.

 

"Humans ALWAYS want consent on those things. You're lucky we don't mind unannounced visitors as much, especially if they're so attached to Lailani like you are," Henri chuckled as Kyu moaned Lailani's name in between bites. 

 

"...Oh! Fuck! I really need to take this recipe over to Venus! She must be DYING to try this!" Kyu said as she took a picture using her HunieBee. 

 

"You like it that much? I knew it!" Lailani giggled. 

 

"She's just like a child!" Henri observed as he started to eat his portions next. 

 

"So… How did you guys manage to just turn some flour, cheese and butter into this shit?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Did you not see us sprinkle nutmeg in there, Kyu? That's our real secret ingredient," Lailani showed a familiar spice. 

 

"OHHHHHH! Okay! Now I know why even Jessie likes this! But… Have you guys ever fucked afterwards like Rodney did after a meal this orgasmic?" Kyu asked Henri and Lailani. 

 

Henri and Lailani looked at each other and blushed.

 

"We did after eating the hotel food Lysandra brought over to us after that threesome," Lailani replied.

 

"Her… Double-headed strap-on made us want to try it out… We couldn't help ourselves," Henri covered his face. 

 

"Hmmm… I want to know for sure. You down for one right now?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Wow! Is sex ALL you really think about?" Lailani raised a brow. 

 

"And here I thought the Bechamel sauce would have given her a proper meal. She must be REALLY hungry in this case," Henri teased.

 

"...You guys really reading me like an open book!" Kyu groaned. 

 

"We're really good at that," Henri replied. 

 

"Want us to show you?" Lailani asked. 

 

Kyu shook her head, "You guys aren't going to do that freaky psychic shit like Zoey does, are you?"

 

"Maaaaaaaaaybe," Henri rolled his eyes. 

 

"I dunno, Kyu. You might be good at reading people too," Lailani laughed. 

 

"On second thought, nevermind. I don't want to know what you guys are plotting for threesome ideas, as HOT as it is!" Kyu kind of flew off. 

 

Henri and Lailani looked at each other, waiting until Kyu was for certain gone for the day before finally sighing. 

 

"Finally, she's gone!" Lailani lied on the couch. 

 

"I was wondering when she was going to leave; I am surprised Rodney doesn't get emotionally drained from her!" Henri groaned as he lied on the floor. 

 

"You know… With her gone, she probably won't be here to watch us have our own bit of fun," Lailani rolled over falling on top of Henri. 

 

"Oh… Maybe she did leave us with a bit of a spell," Henri smirked as Lailani began to kiss him all over. 

 

"Yeah. But I think there's only one way to shake it off," Lailani blushed as she closed the windows and blinds. 

 

Henri began to undress as Lailani pulled her dress off and throwing it on the arm of the couch she was going to lay over. Her lingerie this time was seafoam green tinted. 

 

Henri blushed as he revealed his boxer briefs this time were coral as well. 

 

"This is just like the first time…" Henri laughed awkwardly. 

 

"Yeah… Don't worry though, we have more experience under our belts… or at least… I do," Lailani glanced away. 

 

"We were exes. It isn't a big deal you saw other people," Henri assured her as he brushed some hair off of her bosom, Lailani undoing her bra as they began to kiss. 

 

"I know but--" Lailani tried to object, feeling awful about how she had more threesomes with Reznor than she did with him but it didn't matter. She looked down and saw Henri strip down. That's Henri's dick, and it was all hers now. Unlike Reznor, Henri doesn't have to share it with anyone. That is perfect… 

 

Lailani looked back up at Henri who blushed. 

 

"I know… It wasn't impressive compared to Reznor's but…" 

 

Henri was pulled into Lailani's arms. 

 

"It doesn't matter," Lailani slipped her panties off next, "I still like it at least. It's perfect for me!"

 

"O-Of course!" Henri looked back. He was happy to hear Lailani say those words instead of talking down about herself this time around. 

 

Lailani let Henri's dick rub against her lips, as she tried to find her clit. She bit her lip when she found some sensation in it, as she gulped, "Oooh… For so many other girls, it's so easy to find it!"

 

"Don't you think we need a bit more foreplay first?" Henri asked as his round soft hands were placed over Lailani's small breasts. 

 

"I thought our talk with Kyu would do it," Lailani gasped as she was taken aback to the hand placement. 

 

"Non… It only made her hot. There's more to foreplay than words, ma cherie," Henri kissed Lailani's cheek as she couldn't help but moan. Oh right. Of course… There has to be stimulation elsewhere as well!

 

 She wrapped her legs around Henri and grabbed his pecs as well.

 

"Tee hee… We can match now!" Lailani giggled as Henri couldn't help but gasp. 

 

He chuckled when he recognized what was up and soon she kissed her ears and then her neck, down to her small breasts. 

 

"Mmm… You really like those things? They're almost non-existent!" Lailani asked Henri.

 

"They're there. You just have to give them affection," Henri assured Lailani as he kissed her nip. 

 

Lailani moaned. Henri seems to know more about what he's doing. Did he learn so much from Lillian and Lysandra? 

 

She clenched his back, wanting him to slide it in now. 

 

"No, not yet," Henri hushed Lailani as they exchanged another long intense make out naked. Lailani bit a piece of his lip tenderly but this was her way of begging for him. This wasn't like either of them to be so cruel and violent with one another, but they just really didn't want it to end. 

 

Henri then let her put it in, starting gently as Lailani was getting the hang of her hip thrusts. 

 

"Oh? You learned this from someone, didn't you? Let me guess…" Henri was taken aback by the good grinding into him. 

 

"No! I would never! This was all from Candace!" Lailani giggled, "She was teaching me how to scissor! It wasn't for me but I found good use for it!"

 

"Ah… I was thinking this was Reznor for a minute there," Henri couldn't help but laugh as he kissed Lailani's neck again, the thrusting getting faster as he let Lailani cry into his shoulder. 

 

This was nothing like our first time! The both of them thought. They were not only in sync, but they were certain if Henri thrusted more into Lailani and Lailani ground her hips more, they were sure to have a perfect climax together, just like they heard from their friends. And that's what they did… one problem though. 

 

They didn't seem to pay attention to the door opening and Rodney walking in, eyes looking at them like a deer in headlights. 

 

"Gyah! You should have said something! We are so sorry!" Lailani shrieked as she covered her face. 

 

Henri covered Lailani as he also tried to cover himself. 

 

Rodney could only sigh, "You two really should have taken it to the bedroom… but I'm so relieved Lailani wasn't being assaulted by some foul intruder!"

 

"Rodney…" Henri and Lailani were both getting dress hurriedly. 

 

"That's what I was fearing when I was coming inside. I kept forgetting you live with us now, Henri. I should have been the one to apologize," Rodney shook his head as he was also ashamed. 

 

"W-Well… At least we enjoyed it, and were in the moment, right?" Lailani asked Henri as he nodded. 

 

"R-right…" Henri had to take Rodney's advice for the next time food gets him in the mood like this. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Kyu groaned, "I really shouldn't have left those two. They probably got so pent up with horny they just decided to fuck each other while I was gone. Wait… could they have done that?"

 

"Congratulations, Kyu Sugardust!" 

 

Kyu turned around. It was Venus and she seemed to have brought company in the form of Celeste and her sisterhood of fellow Tendricide girls. 

 

"Woah. Where did you get the Tendricide harem?" Kyu asked. 

 

"They actually are here to give you an ascension… specifically after Cassie has failed me one too many times," Venus said as Celeste handed Kyu familiar wings to Kyu. 

 

"Woah. Get the fuck out! Those are Cassie's wings! I can't accept those!" Kyu was taken aback. 

 

"Cassie has given love fairies a bad name. As horny as you are, you at least get the job done and you do so without any dead bodies popping up. I believe it is time you take her position as the 'Love Fairy Knight' that other love fairies will learn from," Venus said as she took out a sword. 

 

"Ugh. If you insist I guess… You better not give me any more crazy requests," Kyu gulped as she knelt down, looking over as Celeste began to sew the wings in. 

 

"Kyu Sugardust, I knight you Dame Sugardust from here on forward. Set a good example for the new recruits and make sure you keep an eye on Reznor, and the rest of the Heroes of Nymphomanjaro," Venus announced. 

 

Kyu gasped as she remembered the one who started it all…

 

"What about Onyx?" Kyu asked. 

 

"Oh… With his harem cut short, you don't have much to worry about for him. That was a part of Cassie's sabotage of course, so you can blame her for that," Venus frowned. 

 

"Goddess… May I stay with Kyu? She has helped me find love in Onyx before," Celeste asked Venus. 

 

"Why of course. Make sure she doesn't stick her nose and clit where it doesn't belong when it comes to the people she is working with," Venus nodded as she and the rest of the Tendricide sisterhood left. 

 

Celeste looked over to Kyu. 

 

"It has been so long… I am sorry I took so long," Celeste bowed.

 

"How long were you with Venus?!" Kyu asked wide-eyed. There was a lot of catching up to do.

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 



Chapter 20: Ride The Bull

Summary:

Lysandra is invited by Jessie to a country-themed happy hour. Her only condition is that she rides the bull. A new face is stopping her.

Notes:

The following uses lyrics to Sheena Easton's 'Morning Train 9-to-5'.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

_-_-_-_

 

Pt. 20 - Ride The Bull

 

-_-_-_-

 

"My baby takes the morning train! (S)he works from nine to five and then! She takes the train home again, and finds me waiting for him(her)!" Polly was just finishing up a new music video with Ashley singing Sheena Easton's Morning Train (9 to 5). 

 

"Cut! You're doing great sweetie! It's just that Lysandra's not lifting her kicks high enough," Ashley explained as she was the director. 

 

"The last time I took a dance class was in middle school. I really am not cut out for this!" Lysandra grumbled as she crashed, exhausted. 

 

"I mean, I kind of needed it for the sex appeal, but… I keep forgetting you're vertically challenged in the 'leg' category. I mean… Fuck, look at them! They're short, fat little things! You're like the opposite of leggy!" Ashley snorted. 

 

"Her legs are fine, Ashley! Not everyone can have long legs like yours!" Polly frowned as she tried to help Lysandra to a chair. 

 

"Errr… What's wrong, Lysandra? You seem to lose stamina faster than I do lately!" Abia looked over at Lysandra, concerned. 

 

"It's that I keep having more morning shifts at work and I'm just talking with Brooke over and over again about ways to rearrange the exhibits to get more tourists going while new tourists come and go. Did I mention the whole freak plane accident caused by the Nymphojinn didn't stop business at all? In fact, it's booming now because scientists pointed out that the Nymphomanjaro will never blow up the way it did again fo--" 

 

Abia silenced Lysandra, "O-Oh… I see… I think even your headspace is still at the museum!"

 

"I think what you need is to relax," Jessie said, "And possibly go to a chiropractor; Your legs will thank you for it."

 

Lysandra looked up to see Jessie coming in dressed as a cowgirl. 

 

"Oh. Hi, Jessie. Doing a cam girl shoot in that?" Ashley asked. 

 

"No. Inna De Poona is having a good ol' county fair themed party at the local bar. I'm trying to wrangle some of you ladies in for some crawfish and grits with your drinks," Jessie replied as Abia got up excited. 

 

"I can come eat you out… Err… I mean… Eat some grits… Whatever they are," Abia was excited. It was anything for Jessie for her. 

 

"Oooh! Is there going to be Southern barbecue?" Polly asked, "It's been such a long time since I had a smoked brisket!"

 

"Only the best in Texas," Jessie smirked as she won Polly and Abia over. 

 

"Err… I am good without the Southern hospitality. Thank you for your kind offer," Lysandra however brushed it off, accidentally showing a Southern drawl in her tone. This raised a brow from Jessie. 

 

"Wait… Don't tell me you have to deal with it back home… Do you?" Jessie asked. 

 

"What? Oh! Yeah… Whenever I visit my maternal family in Texas… they usually have smokehouse barbecue and peppered Mac and Cheese. They did have fried shark and catfish one time but I am kind of not into it at the moment. I'm worried they're gonna go beyond pop-country on their playlists, as country isn't my thing." Lysandra looked up as she just outed herself as a 'city girl' to Jessie. 

 

"Well, I really got to see for myself. C'mon! There's a mechanical bull you can ride!" Jessie did pressure Lysandra for a bit. Lysandra gulped. She then smirked. 

 

"I mean, as long as I'm with you guys, it shouldn't be too bad, right?" Lysandra replied. 

 

"Oh. You like the mechanical bull? I didn't take you to be into that," Jessie replied. 

 

"I tried it back in high school and I fell on my ass in a matter of four seconds. But I'm gonna try again. I'll last longer, I swear!" Lysandra clenched her fists. 

 

"Woooow. Okay then. Let's see if you can handle it now that you're older!" Jessie clapped. 

 

"I didn't know she didn't like country music," Abia looked at Polly, a little heartbroken. 

 

"We don't like eating sushi but we still love her. Don't worry. If there was something she strongly didn't agree about us, she would have avoided us MONTHS ago like how she is doing with Sarah," Polly patted Abia on the back comforting her. 

 

"Good luck at the bar girls! And best of luck to you on that mechanical bull!" Ashley waved. 

 

"We're doing another take soon afterwards?" Polly asked Ashley. 

 

"If I remember. Don't forget Reznor is doing some metal covers with me for my personal channel!" Ashley blew Polly a kiss as they left for the bar.

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lysandra covered her ears as she heard the country song 'Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off' on top of the chattering of primarily white tourists. 

 

"Err… Lysandra? Do you want the DJ to change the song?" Abia asked, concerned. 

 

"God, this song pisses me off. I heard this shit every morning on the bus when I was in middle school. Fuck this song and everything it stands for!" Lysandra hissed under her breath. 

 

"Wow. That's some strong words for a song about a woman who strips when she's drunk," Jessie went wide-eyed with Lysandra's loathing of that song. 

 

"Well, well, well… Candace Crush, we meet again!" Lysandra and Abia perked up to hear a girl with lavender-tinted hair approach Candace. She dressed like a stripper but it was a stripper Lysandra wasn't familiar with. 

 

"Errr… Who are you again?" Candace blinked. 

 

"It's me. The girl you got fired when you snitched on the big boss about the tip jar stealing," the girl snarled. 

 

"But only the boss is supposed to touch the tip jar…" Candace squinted trying to recall the event. 

 

"I can't believe you've forgotten all about Crystal Waters! The Aphrodite of Inna De Poona's strip club at least until that cow Brooke came along…" the girl was fuming upset that Candace forgot about her. 

 

"Errrrr… Did we have ANYONE that went by that name?" Candace asked Rodney, who happened to be with her. 

 

"You've been at the strip club longer than me! But then again… the boss did warn me about some troublesome individuals at the club prone to bullying the other girls for their tips, and stealing prized possessions from them as well. I am pretty sure she tried to steal someone's identity…" Rodney was counting the crimes this individual did. 

 

"Let me guess… You're Candace's sugar daddy?" Crystal crossed her arms, "The guy who's about to father your 'fourth' child?" 

 

Rodney looked at Candace for answers, horrified. 

 

"No! We're old coworkers! He works at the aquarium now after he quit! Also, he only uses his mouth on what he calls my 'clitoris'," Candace horrified Rodney, more with her blatantly talking about their sexual history together in what he feels to be a complete stranger. 

 

"Wait… The boss hired a 'male' stripper? Hmph! Some stripper he is! Was he even popular with his… man-bun?" Crystal hissed angrily. 

 

"The guys loved him because he did some pole dancing and gave my new friend Jessie a lap dance," Candace wasn't paying attention to Rodney internally screaming. 

 

"Him? Loved by the men?! How! He's ugly ," Crystal was disgusted. 

 

Rodney's eyes widened and then narrowed, as he clenched his fist. What was an embarrassed Rodney was now a pissed Rodney. 

 

"You dare call ME ugly?! The audacity! I've had my visage compared to THE Mona Lisa! I am a living masterpiece! The way you address Candace makes me think you are nothing but a thief and a coward! Those things combined and you think you are above me in looks ? Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me your severe abuse of lipstick is acceptable! Your eyeshadow ages you to look like some grandmother! And your choice of clothes is not only insulting to the eyes but inappropriate for a county fair! I at least can follow the dress code of a simple thing as a happy hour!" 

 

Candace just paid close attention to Rodney then looked to Crystal who crossed her arms. 

 

"You're nothing special. I can show you how," Crystal smirked as she attempted to stand on the bar only to be pushed off by Orion. 

 

"For the love of God, DON'T do anything stupid in my bar!" Orion snapped at Crystal. 

 

"I need to prove a point!" Crystal replied. 

 

"No you don't. What you're doing is dangerous and will get you barred out of this bar. I've heard of your stunt, Crystal. It's better off you ride the mechanical bull," Orion pointed at the mechanical bull. 

 

"Hmph. You know what? Not a bad idea…" Crystal eyed the bull. 

 

"Errr… Wait…" Candace was drawing a blank to what is even going on. 

 

She just watched Crystal get on the mechanical bull (standing on it) as 'Man, I Feel Like A Woman' by Shania Twain began to play, only for Crystal to fall on her ass in two seconds, revealing she stole a wallet. 

 

"Bitch! What the fuck!" The owner of the wallet, a man in a white cowboy hat snapped. 

 

"What was she even trying to pull there?" Candace asked Rodney. 

 

"She's trying to one-up me and prove I'm nothing. I think she made her point," Rodney gave a smug chuckle as Crystal pouted. 

 

"Bitch, it's my turn!" Lysandra sat on the bull, clenching her thighs around it as the bull finally began to move around. Not long after, at three seconds, Lysandra was off, her glasses bouncing off of her face and landing right by her. 

 

"Well, well… Four eyes over here thought she could defend your honor," Crystal smirked looking at Rodney but instead saw Rodney and Candace weren't paying attention to her, the both of them instead talking with Orion. 

 

"What are you talking about? I'm going for another round! This isn't about Rodney. This is about beating my high school record!" Lysandra got back on only for her to be on for only two seconds. 

 

The guy in the white cowboy hat was talking to the bouncer at the bar about Crystal. 

 

"Eww! His name is Rodney?!" Crystal was taken aback. 

 

"Better than 'Crystal'," Lysandra began riding the bull once more, getting closer at four seconds. 

 

"I just hope she doesn't lose a leg doing that," Polly replied as she finally spotted Crystal starting to lose patience at everyone in the room. 

 

"Do you even know who I am, Ms. Transvestite Prostitute?! I am Crystal Waters and I can not stand with…"

 

Polly slapped a bitch. That bitch was Crystal. Polly was about to storm off when she bumped into Tiffany instead. 

 

"Sorry I'm late, Mom! I had to babysit Philip and…"

 

Tiffany watched the chaos of Crystal screaming for Candace's attention only for Candace to be making out with Rodney to 'Maria' by Brooks and Dunn, and Lysandra jumping on the mechanical bull again only to hurt her knee. Jessie and Abia looked at each other awkwardly sipping drinks as Orion was listening to the guy in the white hat lose his shit about Crystal stealing his wallet. 

 

"Mom? What happened?! I thought this county fair themed happy hour was going to be fun! You're definitely uncomfortable!" Tiffany was caught off guard. 

 

"I mean, I was trying to let the girls loose but…" Jessie watched as Crystal approached Lysandra. 

 

"Get the fuck off the bull!" Crystal snipped. 

 

"Make me, Plastic Tiara," Lysandra snipped. 

 

Crystal tried to pull Lysandra's hair as Lysandra bit her arm. The scream alerted another man as he hollered, "Aw yeah! Catfight!"

 

"What?!" Abia turned as she saw the bluenette and Lysandra duke it out, fighting over the mechanical bull. 

 

"They're distracted… I need to do this or else they'll get booted out!" Tiffany rushed over and jumped on the mechanical bull. Jessie watched as the timer counted how many seconds Tiffany was going to be on… 1… 2… 3… 4…

 

Lysandra pulled Crystal out of the ring.

 

5… 6… 7… 8…

 

Crystal slammed Lysandra's head up against the wall, only for Lysandra's hand to pull her top down, revealing familiar nipple pasties to Candace.

 

"Hey! I have those same exact ones back at the strip club!" Candace giggled. 

 

"She was stealing one of your looks!" Rodney looked back to Candace disgusted. 

 

"But she's wearing fishnets over 'em!" Candace observed. 

 

"Guess she's appropriating it to suit her needs," Rodney's brows furrowed. He wasn't amused by this. 

 

14… 15… 16… 17…

 

Crystal tried to rip Lysandra's clothes off in turn, but the flannel on the plaid shirt was thick and hard to rip. She did however expose Lysandra's black bra with a golden charm with the letter 'B' at the center. 

 

18… 19… 20… 21…

 

The bouncer went over and pulled Crystal off first as Polly rushed over to Lysandra followed by Abia and Jessie. 

 

Jessie looked back to Tiffany as the crowd hollered. 

 

Rodney was also paying attention, wide-eyed that she was able to last so long on the bull. 

 

25… 26… 27… 28…

 

Boom came three women, all military forces.

 

29… 30… 31… 32…

 

The crowd went apeshit ignoring the military girls as they came into the bar sitting down at Orion's bar. 

 

"What are you having, ladies?" Orion asked. 

 

"I'm grabbing a whiskey," the first girl with a raspy voice, black sclera and yellow eyes huffed as she sat first. 

 

"I want a Pepsi!" The second girl, one with black horns and red-and-black hair giggled as Orion gave her the Pepsi immediately. 

 

"I'll take a Black Russian," the last girl, a more serious girl with raven hair and heterochromia, watched the chaos unfold. 

 

"Coming right up," Orion gave them a thumbs up. 

 

The raven haired woman's blue and orange eyes looked over to Candace and then to the door where Crystal was booted out of… smirking as Crystal never came back. 

 

"So where are you ladies from?" Orion asked. 

 

"We came here on business… We've been here to arrest an escaped felon. He wrote a note saying he was headed to this direction," The girl with black sclera smirked. 

 

"He's under arrest! We're taking him to jail!" The horned girl giggled. 

 

"I see…" Orion just let the girls do whatever only for the horned girl to see Lysandra.

 

"Jeeeeeeeennnnyyyyyyy!" Zara pointed at Lysandra, "Isn't that one of the people spotted near the eruption sight of Nymphomanjaro?" 

 

The raven haired girl and the girl with black sclera looked over as Lysandra was amazed by the way Tiffany handled the bull. As the last song, 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton ended and 'Ring of Fire' by Johnny Cash began, Tiffany passed the length of a song on a mechanical bull, actually passing THREE songs. 

 

"Damn. You're amazing," Lysandra said as Tiffany got off the mechanical bull. 

 

"Awww, you don't really need to say that," Tiffany laughed. 

 

"I'm proud of you, but that shouldn't say much," Jessie laughed. 

 

"I… umm… Tiffany! You were magnificent back there!" Rodney piped in as did Candace. 

 

"Are you gonna ride Rodney next?" Candace asked only for Rodney to turn red.

 

"That's enough trouble for now, Candace!" Rodney covered his mouth as he wanted Tiffany to say 'Yes'. 

 

"Only if he asks very nicely!" Tiffany teased. 

 

"Aww, that's not very nice!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Well shit. Granted not even my Mom could last on the bull… Maybe next time… I gotta learn your technique, ladies," Lysandra replied. 

 

"Aw relax! You don't need the mechanical bull to have fun. Just have a couple drinks, goofball!" Jessie giggled as she let Lysandra sip some of her Blue Hawaiian. 

 

"Mmm… Thanks, Jessie," Lysandra replied. 

 

Abia rushed over and looked at Lysandra, "You're not too hurt by that Crystal woman, are you?" 

 

"I mean… Fuck her, okay? She was trying to think she's hot shit, but she's cooooooold diarrhea," Lysandra hiccuped, immediately tipsy from that sip. 

 

"You can say that again. Rodney's complaint about the makeup is valid by the way. Looks even worse than that floozy, Clarissa," Polly giggled. 

 

"Hmmm… Come to think of it, that whole group was seen at Nymphomanjaro along with a few others," The girl with black sclera turned to her friend.

 

"We should investigate any further activity they have, Vanessa. The government might need them for something later," The raven-haired woman, Jenny said sipping her Black Russian. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Fuck! The military is here! That means they'll surely stumble upon my history! I don't want to get arrested. Aww well… I'll get that Candace and her new fucktoy later!" Crystal huffed. 

 

"It seems you need help…" 

 

Crystal looked around in the darkness that was the outskirts of Inna De Poona. And then she saw her… A girl with purple-blue hair and green eyes that glow in the night. She was wearing glasses and the moonlight showed she was wearing garb a scientist would wear. 

 

"How can you help me?" Crystal asked. 

 

"Simple: I make you above everyone else," the peculiar face smiled as she ushered her deeper into the woods. 

 

And like that… Crystal followed. 

 

-_-_-_-

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Notes:

A new villain character is introduced and she is joining Cassie! What plans does she have in mind?

Chapter 21: The Baby Blues Are Kickin'

Summary:

Candace wants a baby with Rodney. They both decide to try babysitting Philip with the help of Nora and Tiffany only to see that some things are not in their control...

Notes:

The following has lyrics to "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 21- The Baby Blues Are Kickin'

 

_-_-_-_

 

Something bothered Rodney ever since that night at the bar. He just couldn't wrap his head around how someone like Candace wajs a mother. She never mentioned any kids, which would be normal for a callous father. But for even the most careless of mothers? Where did that line even come from? Why would Crystal say something like that? It dawned on him one morning when Candace finally opened up. 

 

"Rodney, remember when that weird Crystal lady said something about me havin' a 'fourth' kid? That wasn't very nice…" 

 

Candace was addressing Rodney while they were doing yoga together, a form of exercise Rodney was into. He looked back at Candace who seemed about ready to cry. 

 

"Wait. What do you mean?" Rodney changed his pose as Candace began to snivel. 

 

"I tried havin' a baby, but the Boss didn't like me having a baby at first and forced me to get abortions on the first two. When I put my foot down and wanted to keep the baby this time, it didn't work out. Life isn't fair, Rodney. Why doesn't anyone want me to have a baby!" Candace began to cry. 

 

Rodney was surprised to see Candace crying while in the middle of their yoga session. However, he started to think about what he told Jessie about raising a kid with her and being there for Tiffany and the possible child. He looked over at Candace again who just collapsed into a ball of strong emotions right now. 

 

"Candace… You really have been pregnant three times?" Rodney sat with Candace as she nodded quietly. 

 

"But I've only gone into labor once… and the baby didn't even cry or do anything that I saw babies do in the sex ed videos I watched. He just was limp in my arms, not breathing. The doctors told me it was stillborn, and he didn't make it out of me alive. I don't understand. I stopped doing cocaine just for him for a while… Why did he die?" Candace wept as Rodney consoled her. 

 

So that's why it's been a struggle to get her out of doing such a thing to her body. "Candace I…"

 

Rodney tried to find the words to help Candace out of her sadness. He figured even though Candace was the woman she is, deep down she did want to start a family of her own. 

 

"I've been thinking… Lately since you've been doin' that thing with your mouth, I haven't got a hit of cocaine. Do you think… You can be my Baby Daddy?" Candace asked Rodney as she calmed down from her sobbing fit. 

 

Rodney was taken aback. He was conflicted on the idea of Candace being the mother of his child. For one thing, they weren't married. The relationship would only be complicated, and Candace herself really isn't emotionally stable enough to care for a child. But at the same time, Rodney really wanted to have a child himself. He wanted to raise a child even though climate change and international conflicts plagued his mind all the time. He knew he could raise a child like his Uncle would but… Would it be worth it to be Candace as the mother?

 

"I need to think about this for a moment…" Rodney said as he tried to shake off the complicated feelings he had. 

 

"Take your time, I didn't mean to make you worry… Oh! I got an idea. We should have Tiffany help us out and see if it works for us or not! I heard she is really good at babysitting!" Candace replied. 

 

That's it! Tiffany! Tiffany is a perfect role model for a child AND she has more experience handling children thanks to her babysitting Philip! 

 

"Candace, did I mention you've sounded smarter lately?" Rodney had to compliment her for being the one to bring up the idea of babysitting with Tiffany. 

 

"Awwww, thank you!" Candace laughed, "Hearing that from you is awfully sweet of ya!" 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Okay, what the fuck is going on here, guys?" Nora looked over to see on the other end of the conversation, Tiffany, Rodney, and Candace.

 

"Oh! Kyanna told me about you! You're Nora, right?" Tiffany raised her hand to shake it, "I'm Tiffany! I've babysat for Philip plenty of times before and I believe you have to?"

 

"You're cool, Tiffany. I am just wondering why I keep seeing these two popping up together more often. I thought you two fuckin' hated each other!" Nora was calling out Rodney and Candace moreso than ever. 

 

"Not anymore! Rodney's what he calls himself a 'cunnilingus'!" Candace messed up the pun, which made Rodney cover his mouth that she even dared tried it.

 

"Come to think of it… You stopped coming to me for… Nevermind, I am kind of just taken aback that you guys are suddenly all chummy with each other when a couple months back, Rodney was on your ass about his wallet," Nora said this before cracking into laughter, "Jesus Christ, Candace! Why do you always surprise me!" 

 

"Candace, the phrase was 'cunning linguist'..." Rodney corrected her as Candace giggled. 

 

"Yeah! You know a lot of fancy words!" Candace replied. 

 

Kyanna opened the door being followed by Beli. 

 

"Oh! Hey! You both are here! This will be perfect for Philip!" Kyanna giggled as Beli looked over to Candace and Rodney. 

 

"And you brought friends? I hope it isn't too overwhelming for him," Beli looked to Kyanna, concerned. 

 

"Nahhhh! You know Philip has been going on and on about his big case! Those two might finally keep him distracted from it!" Kyanna shook her head, assuring Beli.

 

"Big case? How old is he again, Kyanna?" Nora asked, befuddled. 

 

"He's only four but…" Kyanna was about to explain it only for Philip to beeline for Rodney with a piece of paper, a toy police badge and an open marker. 

 

"Detective Delrio. Sir, I am going to have to ask for your ID, and some fingerprints!" Philip announced as if he was already a part of law enforcement. 

 

"Oooooh. Someone is already in trouble," Nora was taken aback by Philip's protocol. 

 

"Errr… Of course! Right away, Detective," Rodney was also taken aback, but he knew if he resisted in front of Kyanna, things could get rocky. 

 

"What did you do, Rodney?" Candace asked, worried for Rodney's wellbeing. 

 

"Don't worry. He did this to Onyx back when we were all dating him. He even did it to Reznor when he visited." Tiffany assured Rodney and Candace. 

 

Rodney got all of his fingerprints on a sheet of paper as 'Detective Delrio' wrote his name down on it. He then pulled out another sheet of paper filled with smaller fingerprints with the name 'Filip' on it. He compared and contrasted until eventually he sighed. 

 

"Back to square one… Thank you for your time Mr. Kealoha. You helped with a good cause," Philip handed Rodney back his ID. 

 

"And what cause was that, pray tell?" Rodney asked.

 

"Finding my Daddy of course. He left my Mommy at a young age. I am sure he will come back for her," Philip replied as he glanced over to Nora, "For now though I keep hitting dead ends. But it's okay. Auntie Beli has kept her happy!"

 

"Ah! I see…" Rodney glanced down. What is worse than an irresponsible mother is a selfish callous bastard of a Father. Who would leave Philip like this?

 

"Philip is smart! He's already reading at that age?" Nora asked Kyanna, observing how he wrote Rodney's name so formally. 

 

"It's mostly his drive. He was listening to Beli's old audio books on the way to daycare everyday and eventually he wanted to read those books by himself. Unfortunately they weren't your usual children's books so…" Kyanna looked over to Philip with worry on her face, thinned lips and a thousand yard stare. 

 

"Oooh. Yeah. I gotcha. Beli, what the Hell kind of books have you been reading lately?" Nora asked Beli with concern. 

 

"Oh… Murder mysteries and crime dramas. I guess even when I dropped out of law school, my love for solving mysteries never seemed to escape me," Beli replied with a soft chuckle.

 

"Yo. Hol' up. Don't tell me he's been catching up on Law and Order!" Nora was taken aback. 

 

"Don't worry. I wouldn't let him sit down to watch that. The actual content is graphic already in his books as it is!" Beli replied. 

 

"No, we let him sit down and watch mystery shows set in historic periods that aren't as… serious. Aside from the Hercule Poirot series, he's watched The Great Mouse Detective and the Clue movie almost one hundred times with Tiffany, and I've covered his eyes when he wanted to watch Ms. Fischer's Murder Mysteries," Kyanna elaborated further. 

 

"Ah. Okay. I just don't want to lose my mind that he knows about certain things," Nora replied. 

 

"Like opiate overdosing, Tia Nora?" Philip asked. 

 

"...Yeah…" Nora was caught off guard by that. 

 

"Well we have to get going. Make sure Philip doesn't discover anything he shouldn't while I'm gone, okay Nora?" Kyanna said as she waved goodbye. 

 

Nora, Rodney and Tiffany watched as Beli and Kyanna left. Candace however got distracted by markers.

 

"I want my fingers colored too! It's not fair that Rodney got his fingers colored!" Candace pouted.

 

"We can make a file on you too if you'd like. I just need your ID as well," Philip nodded, understanding Candace's frustration. 

 

"Really? Yay! I'm excited!" Candace replied as her mood was lifted. 

 

"I hope Candace doesn't get like that with real cops," Nora whispered into Rodney's ear. 

 

"Oh believe me, I am concerned for her as well… Actually, there's a reason Tiffany and I brought her but…" Rodney was serious when he began to speak, as the issue at hand was over the idea of Candace being a mother. 

 

"Candace wants to be a Mom, doesn't she?" Tiffany got to the bottom of it.

 

"Yes. She's confessed this to me recently. We both agreed that we wanted to babysit first to see if she had a change of plan," Rodney glanced away. He didn't want to introduce the detail that she asked him to be the Father of this potential child.

 

"Well, that's wonderful but… Surely she can't take care of the child herself. Who's going to be the Father?" Tiffany asked. 

 

Rodney thinned his lips, Should he even answer?

 

"I mean, if it's you, then it shouldn't be an issue unless you make it so, but now the issue is who's going to take care of this hypothetical kid while you're out. You guys now have completely different jobs," Nora was pondering this out loud. 

 

Tiffany really wanted to volunteer. Half of the reasoning is to propose the polyamorous relationship with Rodney but at the same time, babysitting was never an issue with Tiffany to begin with. She wanted to answer so badly but then… Did she want this child to live the same life she did? At least Rodney will be around unlike her Father but with that in mind, sex work was a profession that was a hot button topic even at middle school. She used to be bullied for having a porn star for a mom . Also, the way Mormon men treat their wives in polygamous relationships was also godawful. There was a strong difference between the love she shared with Onyx and the way the men just push sister wives on sister wives so selfishly right? She was so conflicted. She wanted to say she can help but is she ready for the child to be hopelessly ridiculed by his peers at an even worse rate than she was back in her days?

 

"Ummm… I can babysit. I'm already needing money for college and I'll be in Inna De Poona for a while," Tiffany was awkward. How does she explain to Rodney she wants to kiss him and have a kid with him as well?! Come to think of it, who is she becoming?!

 

"Alright, cool. I didn't want to be the only puta that Candace's baby knew. But before we can finally solidify her plans, let's actually pay attention to the kid who is actually here," Nora said, pointing out Philip finishing his 'paperwork' on Candace. 

 

"Yay! My fingerprints are so pretty and pink next to Rodney's black fingerprints!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Be careful, Ms. Brio," Philip replied, "You're now on record so if you ever commit a crime here, you'll be found out immediately."

 

"Wait… Brio?!" The three of them gasped as Candace looked up. 

 

"Oh! I thought you guys knew Candy Crush was a stage name! My Daddy tried raisin' me all by himself but it got scary because one of his friends tried to marry me. I didn't like the school he sent me to either because everybody was mean," Candace replied. 

 

"Yo. That's fucked," Nora's jaw dropped. 

 

"It's okay though. We're making up somehow! He even stopped calling me 'Marian'!… I like 'Candace' more since it sounds like a name all the normal girls have, right Nora?" 

 

"I knew a few girls named Marian, but I understand," Nora replied, patting Candace on the back. 

 

"Candace… If you ever need to face him in person… I will be there for you," Rodney clenched his fists. If he was going to be the Father of Candace's child, he better be prepared to meet the Father of Candace eventually. 

 

"Awww, you don't have to! He's really nice once you get past his funny speaking!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Uh-huh?" Tiffany blinked. She didn't know a Brio personally but knew that name was familiar somewhere. 

 

"He lives on an island all of his own! He'd be really happy if I brought over some new friends!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Huh… That name rings a bell but I can't seem to put my finger on it," Tiffany was trying to think of where she heard that name before. 

 

"Perhaps we investigate later?" Nora asked, "Philip might be getting bored already."

 

"No. Go on. This is really eye-opening for me," Philip nodded. 

 

"It's okay if you don't know him! He's not like me who likes to go out into the city! He's just a hermit!" Candace giggled. 

 

"I could have sworn that name has meaning though… But I'll take your word for it," Tiffany replied. That name is really going to bother her for a while. 

 

"Then I guess we'll have to solve a different mystery. What are your reports, Auntie Tiffany?" Philip asked Tiffany. 

 

"Oh! Right. Perhaps you want to explore town and see for yourself?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"That sounds good. We can totally do that!" Philip said as he nodded, "and I get to see where Tia Nora works as well as your new friends, Rodney and Candace."

 

"Yay! But you're a little too young to visit where I work," Candace replied, "So you can only see the outside, okay?"

 

"Candace is an… adult entertainer," Nora replied. 

 

"And you, Rodney?" Philip asked. 

 

"I used to be one as well but I'm clean now; You can visit the local aquarium if you'd like," Rodney felt comfortable saying this naturally. He had pride in his job now as before he felt shame he was associated with something as sexual as stripping. 

 

"Interesting. I would have to learn more," Philip nodded. 

 

Nora felt saddened as Philip seemed more composed and calculated compared to most four-year-olds. Why is it he had to mature before he even set foot in kindergarten?

 

"Maybe when you're older," Rodney assured Philip. Talking about why he had to work as a stripper would lead to more complicated issues that Philip isn't prepared for. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

As they entered the Aquarium, Rodney was taken aback when he saw a familiar face… with two smaller children dragging him along. Rodney's throat clenched, heavy, his eyes like a deer in headlights. 

 

"Huh. That's Brooke's little tykes huh? Didn't you babysit them before Candace?" Nora looked over. 

 

"Ohhhh yeah! They're sweet little things! Rodney, they're real good at colorin'! You should ask them to draw you!" Candace giggled. 

 

Rodney laughed, "Perhaps I shall." That's right. He doesn't have the audacity to lay a hand on him in front of small children. He couldn't help but look cocky as Candace cuddled next to him. 

 

"Daddy look! It's the nice lady who helped us save a princess from an evil curse!" Beverly greeted Brandon to Candace most importantly. 

 

"She also is good with coloring! She liked my doodles of you and Mommy!" Bentley said, "and she's friends with Little Red Riding Hood!"

 

"Ah. I see she's quite popular! Did you know your Mommy hired her to be a special entertainer at the Gentleman's Club?" Brandon asked the two kids, trying to scare them away.

 

"Yeah, but she's a really nice lady regardless! And she's babysitting a new friend too!" Bentley pointed out Philip. 

 

"Errr… Brandon Belrose? I'm Tiffany Maye. I recently moved into your apartment complex?" Tiffany raised a hand to shake it. 

 

"Mmm… You look familiar," Brandon gave Tiffany a disgusted look. He saw the blue eyes was something that matched Rodney's description of Jessie… and he saw Jessie for himself. Yes… That's Jessie's daughter alright. He's already flashing back to the peep-toe heels to his still blue balls. 

 

"My Mom must have visited one of your Gentleman's Clubs here in Inna De Poona," Tiffany didn't care that Jessie was a porn star. 

 

"Yes… She seems to sweep other men off their feet, like some Amazoness from legends," Brandon looked over at Rodney. He wasn't too thrilled to see Rodney looking so smug surrounded by women. 

 

"You don't sound too happy to have met her?" Tiffany tilted her head. That is weird… Most men she met fawn over her and want to be her stepfather. 

 

"I haven't met her, but I am familiar with the spell she puts on men," Brandon stuck his nose up while trying to stop any discussions of Jessie going any further. 

 

"I see…" Tiffany was getting the picture now. 

 

Philip looked like he had something to say, but Nora covered his mouth awkwardly, noticing the direction of this interaction if he said anything. 

 

"Well Mr. Belrose, your children must be awfully excited about all the new friends they're meeting today as well as finding familiar ones! Candace is learning from the best of the best this time around!" Rodney knew he was treading a fine line and he didn't know where his cockiness would end with him underneath him again. 

 

"Oh Rodney," Brandon felt pained saying this, "and this Aquarium is where you are in your element now, isn't it?" 

 

"Be careful with your words. You want to keep a good impression on your children, right?" Rodney felt like the tables were turned; Even though Brandon owned the aquarium, he can't touch him with his children around. Rodney had the upper hand of also having a child in tow. 

 

"Of course… but you know. I never took you to be a family man," Brandon was still torn apart by seeing Rodney so happy to be surrounded by girls like this. 

 

"Uhhh, what the fuck is going on?" Nora asked Candace. 

 

"We can talk about it later," Tiffany assured Nora. 

 

Nora blinked as she watched Bentley and Beverly ask to play with Philip who happily obliged. They ran around in the aquarium as Brandon sat there awkwardly silent as Candace was debating joining the kids or staying with the other grownups. 

 

"So… You've fixed yourself," Rodney said, feeling like he needed to cheer him up, "Your surgeries were a success?"

 

"You can say that," Brandon laughed. He attempted to touch Rodney's shoulder intimately, with Rodney's eyes widened. Tiffany's glare made Brandon stop himself however. 

 

"You don't want Reznor to make you waste anymore money," Tiffany crossed her arms. 

 

Nora got the picture. Ohhhhh! Brandon was the one that was sexually harassing Rodney. 

 

"Perhaps you're right, Ms. Maye," Brandon sighed, "but you know… you can't just keep a beautiful island flower like him all to yourself."

 

Tiffany laughed but she was pissed on Rodney's behalf, " You racist." 

 

She would have said it the same way Ms. Yumi teased Onyx when he mentioned something stereotypically Japanese to her in a joking manner, but she was serious with those words. 

 

"I'm just saying. If you ever tire of him… Send him to me, okay, Ms. Maye?" Brandon then looked back at Rodney. 

 

"Like Hell she is going to do that, you sick fuck," Nora wanted to say but Philip was around. 

 

Candace was oblivious to this tension, "Like that's ever gonna happen. Rodney plays with me more!"

 

Tiffany knew Candace was right so bit her tongue. 

 

"Popular with the ladies, aren't we?" Brandon asked. 

 

"Of course I am! You think I haven't tried to win their hearts? Because I have!" Rodney was sick of Brandon dismissing his wants. 

 

"Well, you're lucky that kid is getting along so well with Bentley and Beverly. I would have left immediately," Brandon huffed, "So I'll at least ask who his name is and what is he to you?"

 

"He's my cousin's kid. We're babysitting him so we can show Candace how to be a parent," Nora replied. 

 

"Candace a mother? How quaint. And who would be the lucky Father?" Brandon asked. 

 

"Me of course, that is if things go well in this little babysitting adventure," Rodney kept being smug. He was internally terrified and wanted to run too. 

 

Brandon looked at Candace and then at Rodney. 

 

"You might need some help. Come to me when you do, okay, Rodney? I bet your child will be as sweet and adorable as you are," Brandon replied as the kids bid adieu to Philip before running off with him elsewhere. 

 

Rodney waited for Brandon to be gone for thirty minutes before finally sighing with relief… or more like panting as he felt at ease and that feeling in his throat subsided. 

 

"Everything okay, Mr. Kealoha?" Philip asked Rodney concerned. 

 

"Your new friends' Dad is giving Rodney a hard time," Nora explained as she got the picture already, "let's just say he doesn't stop himself when he wants to give Rodney tickles."

 

"Does Rodney want tickles?" Candace asked. 

 

"Well no…" Nora blinked as Candace stopped spacing out back in the conversation. 

 

"Maybe later if you behave yourself," Rodney replied, 

 

"Hee hee! You should have said something! I love giving tickles!" Candace didn't realize they thought she was thinking about sex, "but why later? We can do it now!" 

 

"Candace there's a k-hahahahaha!" Rodney was caught off guard that Candace was going to tickle him normally over his abdomen. It seems everyone got the picture she didn't see 'tickling' as a euphemism like they did. 

 

"Wow! Our minds were in the gutter there!" Tiffany laughed. 

 

"What do you mean? You thought Candace was thinking grown-up things like in the Law and Order Special Victims Unit TV show Mommy and Auntie Beli won't let me watch?" Philip asked. 

 

"Yeeeeeaaaah," Nora said as she was the most caught off guard. She was impressed with Candace for taking that comment at face value. 

 

"You guys are silly! We can't do anything like that with Philip around!" Candace replied, "Especially at an aquarium! You'll scare all the fishies too!"

 

Nora thinned her lips and thought of her time with Lola. 

 

"...Thank you for being nice to me, Candace," Philip replied, "the Aquarium is fun! Is there another place we can visit for investigation purposes?" 

 

"Hmmm… Have you been to the karaoke bar?" Tiffany asked, "That's where Rodney LOVES to go!"

 

"Oh yeah! That place is fun! There's also a dance floor where a lot of people in all kinds of funny clothes go dancing and they sometimes dress like babies with their binkies an' diapers!" Candace giggled. 

 

"I don't usually go to that place, but it's safer than some of the other destinations," Nora replied. 

 

"Be careful, Auntie Nora. There's a lot of people that take a lot of different 'vitamins' in there, I heard," Philip clung to Nora's shorts when he said this. 

 

"Ooooh. You already heard about the funny vitamins? Don't worry. Almost everyone here is clean," Nora replied. How does Philip know about party drugs?! Shit. She thought Philip was going to be excited about karaoke but Candace's description made him worry for Nora's life!

 

_-_-_-_

 

At the bar, they were greeted by Zoey who looked over at them curiously. She wore blonde hair this time, and wore pinks and purples, but Rodney recognized her by her piercings and her different colored eyes. 

 

"Oh. Hello again," Rodney felt awkward seeing Zoey again. 

 

"Hello, Rodney. I see today you're in good spirits," Zoey replied robotically, "You are on a casual friend date I take it?"

 

She looked over to Philip who waved, "Hello!" 

 

"Y-Yes," Rodney replied as Zoey observed everyone, including Philip who greeted her.

 

"Good. The karaoke bar inside is empty. You will see no sign of highly toxic material that your new friend could ingest. After all, it's been said only the 'freaks' come at night," Zoey nodded.

 

"Thanks for your insight! Are you a detective as well?" Philip asked. 

 

"You could say that. The world has… a lot of mysteries we must all solve," Zoey actually smiled when Philip asked. 

 

"A pleasure to meet you! I am Detective Delrio!" Philip raised his hand up to shake Zoey's hand. 

 

"Woah. I didn't take it that Philip was going to make a friend here. And she knew you first, Rodney. Do you… know her?" Nora raised a brow. 

 

"She met me and Lysandra at a Starbrand and I had to introduce her to this place," Rodney blushed. 

 

"Aye, she fits in here snug as a bug in a rug, alright. I should probably take Lola if she's into this set up as well," Nora replied unaware Rodney and Lysandra also took her here. 

 

"It would be wise. Lysandra and Rodney both share a strong affinity for this place. I am sure Lola would enjoy the ambience," Zoey also knew Lola enough to encourage Nora to do this. 

 

"Uhhhh, Thanks? Who are you anyway? I've seen you around but you don't seem to speak unless spoken to," Nora replied. 

 

"I am Zoey for right now. You are right in that my communication skills are insufficient; I have been meaning to fix that as my importance to this world has improved over the last few weeks," Zoey replied. 

 

"Oh? You got a new job? Congrats!" Nora replied. 

 

"Thank you. I am certain I am up for the task," Zoey replied. 

 

"Uhhh, Zoey are you a fortune teller too?" Candace asked. 

 

"I see you are uncertain of your future, Candace… You wish to be a mother as in the past, you've reached conception three times only for the children to never breath their first breath, correct?" Zoey was reading Candace like an open book. This made Rodney shudder and squirm. He remembered when Zoey dissected him, predicted him… which makes her an absolute lunatic in his eyes. 

 

"I knew it! I want to know if I'm ready to be a mommy! I'm getting off cocaine now! It is very hard but Rodney's been a good help! He said if I help Tiffany and Nora with Philip, he can be the Daddy!" Candace replied. 

 

"I see… Unfortunately, I'm seeing your future… It is still uncertain, filled with twists and turns. You may even go into a despair thinking it is impossible no matter how much you try…" Zoey concentrated on Candace as she touched her arm. 

 

"Wait… You mean I might have another miscarriage?" Candace frowned. 

 

"No… but your womb will be warped for a time. I do not know how, but something happens to it. However, it'll still be welcoming to a baby. When that time comes, you will know for certain," Zoey's eyes widened as she's the one now shuddering. 

 

Candace looked at Rodney and then looked down at his crotch, squinting. 

 

"Z-Zoey!" Rodney squeaked, covering it as Candace looked back up at him. 

 

"Even Philip is a witness to these events but don't worry. It doesn't have anything to do with how you perform sexual intercourse. It does however worry me even I don't know how or why Candace's body will corrupt," Zoey observed. 

 

"We'll keep an eye on you Candace. I promise no one is going to fuck with you," Nora overheard this as Philip nodded relieved. 

 

"So Candace is going to have an outside force interrupt her efforts? What should I watch out for?" Tiffany asked, as she was studying medicine. 

 

"Listen to the butterfly people, especially Kyu Sugardust. Beware the exiled butterfly woman… also, if you fail to listen to Kyu, then take Candace to see her Father. He will explain what could happen to your bodies in more intimate details that I can not share at this time," Zoey replied. 

 

"Got it. But one last thing… Where does he live anyway?" Tiffany needed to ask. 

 

"To the Southwest, closer to Australia and New Zealand compared to Inna De Poona. He is also easier to spot as unlike Candace, he adorns himself with the same green as the lush leaves and dense rainfall that hits his humble abode," Zoey replied. 

 

"Yup! You described where he lives now so accurately! I knew you were psychic!" Candace giggled. 

 

Rodney gulped. So it wasn't a matter of if anymore that he will come face-to-face with Mr. Brio, but a matter of when. Even if he thought Zoey was batshit insane, he had to take her word for it for Candace's sake. 

 

"Let's take our mind off this… Thanks for entertaining Candace and Philip," Nora replied as she was a little on edge too. 

 

"I aim to please," Zoey nodded as the group bid adieu.

 

As they sat inside the karaoke bar, a lot of heavy subjects hit Nora's mind. It seemed almost off as while she wanted to sing Nicki Minaj or Megan Thee Stallion, she instead seemed drawn to sing Elton John's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" as she kept thinking of the shit everyone is going through especially Philip who already is living a life she didn't expect. 

 

"When are you gonna come down? When are you going to land? I should have stayed on the farm.

I should have listened to my old man," Nora began singing as tears kept running down her face, voice cracking, "You know you can't hold me forever. I didn't sign up with you! I'm not a present for your friends to open. This boy's too young to be singing

The blues, ah, ah!"

 

She looked at little Philip, remembering the day his Father left Kyanna… 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"Excuse me, where the fuck do you think you're going?!" Nora hissed as she chased after the man. The man turned. 

 

"Nora, I have to go," The man, some pale-faced bastard with fiery red hair said in a panic, "It's too dangerous for Kyanna to come with."

 

"Too dange-- Are you out of your fucking mind?! Kyanna just had your fucking baby!" Nora yelled as she grabbed him by the arm. The man slapped it off. 

 

"I know! But it doesn't matter! They are after me! It's them… I owed them a lot of money, and I don't want Kyanna to follow me into that right now," he said. 

 

"You WHAT?! I can get away with that shit because I'm single! But you and Kyanna were going to…"  

 

Nora watched as the man's eyes widened to men out at the distance in motorbikes. 

 

"No… Nora, I beg of you… Don't let them get to me!" The man squealed like a pig before Nora dodged those men only to see the man taken away by them. She saw their colors… red, black and beige. Black jackets and their leader in a skull-themed balaclava. She saw the logo on the back of them. 'Outlaws' it read. 

 

Nora was on her knees. She knew those fuckers were trouble. Even she knew not to cross them, and yet here was the man that fathered one of her best friend's children. 

 

Nora's mother stepped out, "Que paso, Nora linda?" 

 

"He's just… Gone?"

 

"Who? Romano?... I have to tell Kyanna. She isn't going to like it, but it is up to us to help her when we can now. We must forget about him," Nora's mother said, as she shook her head, "and here I thought Kyanna found the one…"

 

Nora looked over, the horror in Romano's face as he cried out her name. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Nora finished her song, Philip's concerned look just reminded her of Romano. His hair had a streak of was brown like hers, but was black like Kyanna everywhere else. He had tan skin and purple eyes just like Kyanna's but it's always his expressions that remind her of a distressed Romano. 

 

"Nora? Are you okay?" Candace asked as she ran to hug her. 

 

"What happened?" Philip asked, "Why did you cry midway through that song?" 

 

"Because when you looked at me like that, I couldn't help but think of the last time I saw your Dad," Nora could only let more tears leave her face. 

 

"Mommy never talked to me about him…" Philip looked away saddened, "but since you remember him vividly, I have no choice but to ask… What did he look like that made you think about him?"

 

"Well, he had red hair and is the palest guy I know… but you make expressions sometimes where I can't help but see him in you," Nora replied. 

 

"I see… I am so sorry that I did that," Philip looked down. 

 

"It isn't your fault… The truth is… I never told your Mom this, so eventually I need to. Your Dad… He was abducted the day you were born. He was originally going to flee because… some scary men took him away," Nora wept as she clung Philip. 

 

"Scary men… So the path to Daddy is going to be deadly," Philip looked away. 

 

"I hope you never meet them, Philip. Don't look for your Dad knowing this anymore, okay?" Nora replied, "Let Tiffany and I solve other mysteries with you, okay?" 

 

"Okay. I promise," Philip nodded. He wasn't too young to understand why she asked him of this. He knew this crying isn't something normal for his Tia Nora. Also, he's seen what scary men do in his favorite works of fiction. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

As they reached back to their apartment, Philip was greeted by Henri and Lailani also going out.

 

"Oh? Henri? Lailani? What's the occasion?" Rodney asked as he knew Kyanna and Beli would be out. 

 

"I was actually invited to a party by you-know-who but I persuaded him to let me bring a guest!" Henri replied as Lailani kissed his cheek. 

 

"He really doesn't need to show me off, but I understand why in this context! I just hope he isn't too upset we're dating again!" Lailani replied. 

 

"Eh, c'est la vie! You caught me first after all!" Henri replied. 

 

"Oh! How wonderful! Maybe next time, if he tries to invite me over, I can bring Tiffany or Candace and brag about them! How insidious of you to break his heart!" Rodney guffawed like a devilish villain in a regency drama. 

 

"Well, we just want him to back off, right? And his wife is there too so there's a bit of an issue if he lays a hand on anyone," Henri just chuckled as he did this to shoot two birds with one stone: Get a creepy lecherous old man off his back and take his sweet adorable girlfriend somewhere nice, "I'll promise to bring food home for you when you get home as well!" 

 

"Don't worry about me. I am going to enjoy… Something at Kyanna's apartment," Rodney looked away as Nora crossed her arms. 

 

"Hey, Lailani. Before you leave, don't mention Rodney's your cousin. It'll save Rodney from restless nights," Nora observed this interaction. 

 

"He… Kind of already knows. Kealoha isn't a common name among the staff…" Lailani looked away. 

 

"Don't worry about me. I can just… Walk casually more often with Jessie," Rodney elaborated, "I am also a bit at fault. I bragged about Lailani back in the day when I worked at the museum."

 

"Look, I was mostly saying this because usually it's guys creeping on girls. I don't know many guys that get stalked or sexually harassed… I mostly want to help wherever I can, you know?" Nora frowned as she thought about Romano again. 

 

"Mmm. Well, having help from friends is a help. I can accept what you offer as well," Rodney replied. 

 

"Tia Nora. We can also out him to the right authorities as well! Even without the police, we can do something, right?" Philip asked. Nora just remembered who heard all of this. 

 

"Maybe not right now. But Reznor kicked his butt once so he may do it again!" Tiffany replied. 

 

"I see. Alright then. Be safe! And make sure you avoid any suspicious guests, okay?" Philip said as he waved adieu to Henri and Lailani as they left.

 

"Today's pretty long, but you must be hungry…" Candace said as she rubbed her stomach. 

 

"Eggs and bacon sound really good right now," Philip replied. 

 

"Isn't it a little late for that?" Nora asked. 

 

"Breakfast food helps me with nap times," Philip replied, "So when I wake up I am back to work on the next big case!"

 

Nora laughed at least he didn't ask for tacos…

 

"I wouldn't mind some eggs and bacon but… I don't know. I was hoping to give you something high end, Philip," Rodney was conflicted as while he knows Tiffany and Jessie LOVE breakfast foods, he really was longing for sushi. 

 

"We don't have the kind of money for that," Nora replied, "besides. I am down for eggs and bacon. Better than eating fuckin' beef fajitas all the time."

 

"Mmmmm… But the Boss will yell at me if I get a big tummy," Candace whined. 

 

"If you lose your job, you can live with us if you'd like. And, it'll give you more time with the hypothetical baby," Rodney assured her. Candace pouted. 

 

"You're trying to stuff me like a turkey on purpose, aren't you?" 

 

"W-What? No! Tell you what, I can order some sushi for the two of us. How does that sound?" Rodney replied, "but promise me you'll have some of Nora's bacon and eggs. They're good for you, I can assure you!" 

 

"Mmmmm… Okay… I just don't want to get fat," Candace whined as she looked over to Philip. 

 

"Tia Nora, you should eat all your food too! If she doesn't eat all her food, then what about the children starving?" Philip asked as Nora winced at Philip scolding her. 

 

"Alright! Alright! I'll stop whining about having beef fajitas when your Mom makes them!" Nora laughed even though she was serious on her promise with Philip. 

 

"Mommy loves sushi but she is scared of me trying it. I want to see what the big deal is," Philip replied as Rodney looked at Tiffany. 

 

"Ah. Well, in that case let's start with a veggie roll and see how it goes!" Tiffany giggled, "My Mommy doesn't like it very much because it usually has raw fish pieces in it! But the veggie one is safe to eat!"

 

Philip nodded. 

 

"Alright. If you guys are really doing this… then I'll want some too," Nora nodded. 

 

"Me too! I can get the one with the little octopus tentacle on it!" Candace giggled, "That one is my favorite!"

 

"Sushi it is then!" Rodney couldn't help but crack a smile at the excitement in even Candace's face. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

After sushi, Kyanna and Beli came home, relieved to see a relaxed Philip. 

 

"You guys doing okay?" Kyanna asked. 

 

"Yes. Today, Philip actually…" Rodney was about to discuss how well-behaved Philip was, only for Nora to interrupt. 

 

"Actually… I need to talk to you. You need to know the truth," Nora put her hands over Kyanna's shoulders. 

 

"About…?" Kyanna looked at Philip watching a cartoon with Candace sipping some apple juice. 

 

" Romano ," Nora whispered. 

 

"I… I already knew about him," Kyanna clenched her fists, "Beli was just telling me that they found his body recently back in Glenberry…"

 

Philip overheard, eyes widened. 

 

"It was the Outlaws. They're invading Glenberry slowly. Even if Onyx was worrying about Jakob coming after us, he was in the right for sending us here; more of their murders, 4-5 years prior have been discovered at Dawnwood Park… I'm scared for what is to come," Beli held onto Kyanna's hand. 

 

"The Outlaws?" Rodney asked. 

 

"They're a cartel from Eastern Latin America. They have branches as South as Buenos Aires. They're known for money laundering as well as murdering those that don't pay their loans to them," Tiffany replied, "It's scary… but the fact they got past the Mexican border and taking the Deep South by storm means the government is now under a deep investigation."

 

"Will they reach us?" Candace asked, clinging onto Rodney's arm horrified. 

 

"I doubt it; We're in the Pacific Ocean, and they're MILES away. They could try to branch out into the South Pacific through the Panama Canal, but these fuckers have more beef with Western Europeans. They like preying on them the most because they're who you least expect to be in debt," Nora hissed. 

 

"Philip? Oh God, I am so sorry!" Kyanna panicked as Philip just turned back to the TV turning it off. 

 

"Nora just told me that scary men took them away… I know their names now and how scary they really are… She cried today. She said I looked like him recently," Philip raised his hands to hug Kyanna who began sobbing with her. 

 

What was supposed to be a regular babysitting trip turned into something that changed Candace's mind about having a baby overall… The thought of the Outlaws coming in and abducting Rodney mostly had her sleeping in his bed without any sex with Tiffany that night in the apartment. Why were the Outlaws threatening normal life? Tiffany wished she knew… but she knew she had to protect her friends and family. With crime high in Glenberry… How is Onyx handling it?

 

_-_-_-_

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Notes:

So Candace Crush is revealed to be Marian Brio at birth, the Outlaws are taking over Glenberry, AND Candace's body might be altered in the future! How does all of this come into play? Find out next time!

This Chapter actually took a bit longer to write but I do hope that the pieces are coming together for the group!

Chapter 22: Hey, Bartender

Summary:

A night at the bar gets horrifically wild. Kyu can only watch.

Notes:

The following has lyrics to Ronnie Milsap's "There's A Stranger In My House" and Jodeci's "Freek'N You".

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Prophet, The Beast

 

Pt. 22 - Hey Bartender! 

 

"Mmmm… L-Lailani, must you really insist on me wearing this?!" Rodney stepped out of his apartment wearing a pink striped dress and a white apron. 

 

"Oh my goodness! The way you stand there so bashfully is really cute! I am very sorry that you had to deal with this, but you remind me a LOT of Chisato Moritaka with your bang malfunction, I just couldn't resist!" Lailani replied.

 

"Chisato Moritaka?" Rodney blinked confused. 

 

"She's a Japanese idol from the late 80's; and Kyu managed to find an outfit that looks exactly like in her 'Stress' music video!" Lailani replied. 

 

"Wait a minute? Is this… Cosplay?" Rodney looked down. 

 

The doorbell rang. 

 

"I'll get it!" Henri said as Rodney panicked.

 

"W-wait a minute! It's…"

 

Candace and Tiffany peeked through and saw Rodney in the outfit. Candace giggled. 

 

"Well I'll be! I didn't think you were into that!" Candace giggled. 

 

"Rodney…" Tiffany crossed her arms. 

 

"Tiffany! Wait!" Rodney panicked.

 

"...Is this a fetish?" Tiffany's eyes narrowed. 

 

"NO!" Rodney covered himself.

 

"It's my fault! I was trying to take a picture for my QuickiePic of something cute! I was too afraid of putting on the outfit myself!" Lailani panicked, "I mean, the skirt emphasizes how flat of a butt I have…"

 

Tiffany chuckled, changing her tune, "Your butt is fine! You just need to fine tune it with calisthenics! I can show you later if you like!"

 

"R-Really?" 

 

"Yeah! Candace and I were thinking of making a cheer squad, and I think you would make a perfect part of the team!" Tiffany replied. 

 

"Wow! T-Thank you… I never really cheered before but I'll try my best!" Lailani blushed. 

 

"You're the bestest already though! I mean, you did make Rodney a life-sized Barbie!" Candace giggled while taking a selfie with the flustered Rodney. 

 

"C-Candace!! Shouldn't it be a Ken doll?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Ken doesn't wear dresses, silly! Or at least… He doesn't look good in one like you do!" Candace replied showing Rodney the selfie. 

 

"You flatter me too much, Candace!" Rodney said as he almost had a change of tune when Tiffany took a sneak peak as well. 

 

"You should totally wear this costume too, Lailani! Then you guys would be twins!" Tiffany replied. 

 

"R-Really? I dunno…" Lailani was anxious. 

 

"Aw, don't be like that! That 'Suki' girl thought you were Japanese, so you'd look the part much better than me!" Rodney replied unamused by his sweet cousin's insistence. 

 

"That's true I guess… Still, I don't think I can get anything in my size. I'm really short compared to you, Rodn--"

 

Kyu came in as she threw the same outfit at Lailani's face. 

 

"Stop it! They're trying to help!" Kyu pouted, "and you have some nerve forcing Rodney into your freaky crossdressing bullshit! Why do you have to involve Rodney in that?"

 

"Actually, his cosplaying is cute!" Henri stepped in with a more professional camera.

 

"Mmm… But Kyu~!!" Candace whined, "I thought you'd like that kind of thing!" 

 

Kyu looked at Candace and then pondered, "Yeah, I guess things are getting freakier since I've come here for fairy wings."

 

Lailani put on the costume while everyone was distracted by Kyu. She gulped as she snuck a selfie next to Rodney who was paying attention to Kyu analyzing him. 

 

"I mean, I don't remember Onyx ever trying out new things either. But that might be just me and how I tend to stick traditionally in my sex positions… except doggy style. I actually kind of like that position," Tiffany replied. 

 

Rodney looked at Tiffany as if he had a bright idea. Tiffany observed that, and didn't like it. 

 

"KIND OF like that position; That doesn't mean I would do it with just anyone, ya creep!" Tiffany laughed as Rodney also got an impatient glance from Lailani and Henri. 

 

"What a shame. I was hoping I'd finally mix things up a bit," Rodney shook his head. 

 

"Oh yeah! Tiffany, you should do 'im doggy style! He likes it up the butt sometimes!" Candace replied. 

 

Lailani and Henri gave each other the eye in a bit of surprise to hear Candace say that out loud. 

 

"CANDACE!!" Rodney wasn't happy to hear Candace mention that. 

 

"Huh. I have never done that before… I thought you were referring to me bending over and you giving it to me from behind. Didn't know it was vice versa," Tiffany snorted in laughter. 

 

"I w-was referring to that actually," Rodney admitted, "but now that you mentioned it… I am more partial to missionary."

 

"Well maybe you should try the cowgirl position," Tiffany giggled, "You don't have to do the work!"

 

"Kyu! Why is it when you're in the room, the topic goes straight to sex?" Lailani crossed her arms impatiently. 

 

"I'm a love fairy! It's kind of what I do!" Kyu said with a cheeky grin. 

 

"Sorry Lailani; I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Tiffany glanced away awkwardly.

 

"W-Well… I am used to these talks at the bar, but I'm more disappointed in Rodney for contributing," Lailani said as she mostly narrowed her eyes at Rodney. 

 

"There wasn't much of an option. Tiffany's piqued my interest," Rodney admitted. 

 

"Of course she did," Henri teased, "It's just like back in high school."

 

"Y-You shouldn't speak of that further!" Rodney turned red. 

 

"Speaking of the bar, we should get going! We have a free drink from Orion today!" Henri grabbed Rodney's hand. 

 

"W-wa-wait! Shouldn't I get changed first?!" Rodney panicked. 

 

"You'll be fine. I actually wanted to get to know Orion more since we're busy again," Kyu replied as she followed everyone out the door, but I'll do it on the sidelines this time. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

Lilian sat awkwardly as Orion stared at her wallet. 

 

"Can't you just let me buy the drink?" Lillian asked. 

 

"No. You should wait for someone else to buy you the drink if you want it so much," Orion replied as Lillian rolled her eyes. 

 

"No one is going to give a fuck."

 

"It's illegal otherwise. I could get fined for giving you a mojito."

 

"Ugh! Come the fuck on! It's not like anyone else here is going to snitch on you for giving me one!"

 

"Do you not see the security cameras?" Orion pointed up. 

 

Lillian groaned.

 

"This isn't fuckin' over. I am going to get a mojito without another grown ass adult in the room whether you like it or not!" 

 

Cue Tiffany, Candace, Rodney, Henri, and Lailani stepping into the bar. Orion was the one rolling his eyes now. 

 

"Rodney, can you PLEASE buy this girl a drink?" Orion asked, "She won't shut up about her damn mojito!"

 

"I'm a grown ass woman! I can handle a drink!" Lillian crossed her arms but then her mind changed when she saw what Rodney was wearing. 

 

Rodney groaned, "If you insist, Orion… I was going to need a drink myself…"

 

"Wait! On second thought, do--"

 

"One mojito and one Hard Pink Lemonade on the rocks please," Rodney was faster than Lillian on the order and it made her groan in embarrassment. 

 

"Hard Pink Lemonade?! The fuck!" Lillian was not amused. 

 

"The tartness of the lemonade gives the alcohol more of a kick. There's gin in Orion's recipe," Rodney replied as Lillian watched Orion mix the drinks. 

 

"Okay, one: Why the fuck are you okay to drink but not me!" Lillian was pissed. 

 

"Rodney's a regular patron here; that and I work with his cousin," Orion replied as he waved at Lailani who timidly waved back.

 

"Here's my ID. I'm still a man," Rodney huffed as Lillian reminded Rodney to show his ID to him. He was born around the same year Candace was. 

 

"Cool dress," Orion didn't really care much. 

 

"Orion. Lailani had me wear this! At least question it!" Rodney replied.

 

"No," Orion showed Rodney a cheeky grin, "The dress fits you."

 

"Oh not you too!" Rodney groaned, "I thought you were sane!"

 

"Not sane enough," Orion snarked. 

 

Lillian rolled her eyes, "Whatever, thanks for the drink I guess. Rodney, why the fuck are you in drag? I mean, you're hot but what's the occasion?"

 

Rodney looked at Lillian unamused, "Lailani had me trapped in this damned thing."

 

Orion couldn't help but crack a smile at that. 

 

"The fuuuuuuuuuck? I mean, you look hot in it; I'd fuck you. But then again, it's because you're not wearing that godawful man-bun and looking like a fuckin' hipster douchebag," Lillian replied. 

 

"Oh that's rich," Orion snorted. 

 

"I need to keep my hair out of my face," Rodney didn't seem too pleased with Lillian's observation of his usual outfit. 

 

"Then wear a ponytail like everyone else! Hell, I would have suggested getting a haircut but I am respecting you enough because if you cut your hair, you'd look like a fuckin' loser in one of the shittiest bowl cuts," Lillian replied. 

 

"You have some nerve," Rodney snarled. 

 

And then Lola stepped in and Rodney's attitude changed. 

 

"Hey Lola! It has been a while!" Tiffany giggled. 

 

"Oh? You're friends with her, Tiffany?" Rodney was blushing but he was excited to see Lola. Lola chuckled. 

 

"Hey there, Tiger! Nice dress!" Lola laughed. 

 

"T-thanks… My cousin picked it out!" Rodney glanced away but deep down he was really happy to see Lola again and Tiffany noticed. Tiffany snorted, laughing. 

 

"She has good tastes! I guess I know who to go to for modeling my latest designs!" Lola giggled, "but I am here on a break. You guys should definitely join me for drinks!"

 

Tiffany remembered Rodney's karaoke night with Lola. She knew of course that Lola might drive him wild with one thing and one thing only…

 

"Five cups of your finest Mexican coffee, Mr. Segovia!" Lola replied. 

 

Orion's eyes showed trauma from that kind of request. 

 

"Lola, no." Orion replied. 

 

"Lola YES," Lola giggled, "I am paying for Rodney and Tiffany. The other three cups are for me!"

 

"You can't be serious."

 

"You know me, Orion. I need my caffeine and I LOVE my hard drinks!" Lola watched as Orion groaned as he began brewing the coffee while preparing the tequila. 

 

"You're buying me a drink? How progressive!" Rodney laughed. 

 

"I wouldn't have done this years ago, but seeing Rodney's drinking too, I figured why the Hell not!" Tiffany replied, "Who knows? I might be like my Mom and slide my hands where they shouldn't be!"

 

"I doubt it; You also used to hate your Mom!" Lola replied. 

 

"Yeah, but I'm trying to make amends… Let's hope I don't ruin it when I get blitzed!" Tiffany laughed. 

 

"I doubt you'd get that drunk; I'm drinking more than you!" Rodney replied as he showed the Pink Lemonade Orion made him.

 

"Not if we share that, right? I LOVE hard lemonade!" Tiffany replied as she lifted an index finger to ask if she could have a sip.

 

Orion finished making all five of the Mexican lemonades and stared at Lola with nothing but seething rage. 

 

"Why the face? I do pair fairly," Lola replied as she remembered to tip Orion. 

 

"It isn't about that. You are dealing with a very pain inducing addiction to coffee and I think you need an intervention," Orion replied.

 

Before anything else can happen, there were more guests coming in, this time it was Brandon with Sergei wrapped in his arm. Sergei didn't seem too scared but he didn't seem happy that Brandon was still staring down Rodney. 

 

"Two can play at this game," Brandon huffed under his breath from what Orion could read through his lips. 

 

"Mr. Belrose, remember we have a very important meeting to attend to. Perhaps we should find some place private?" Sergei's impatient tone was even more apparent with this Russian accent. 

 

"Straight to business, huh? Very well then. Before I do though…" Brandon left Sergei for a bit and sprinkled a powder in Rodney's coffee while he was paying more attention to Tiffany. Sergei's eyes widened to that. 

 

When Brandon returned to Sergei, Sergei was cursing him out in his Native tongue while everyone else except for Orion was distracted by that more than Brandon's actions. Orion tried to take the cup with the sprinkles away from Rodney only for Rodney to begin sipping unaware of what had happened. 

 

Orion was horrified, "Errr… Rodney? Do you need me to give you a drink of water?"

 

Rodney laughed, "Oh Orion! I can handle my drinks fine! You can set my second Pink Lemonade over here if you'd like!"

 

Whatever drug Brandon put in Rodney's cup of Mexican coffee isn't kicking in right away… He really needs to keep an eye out for him in case Brandon comes back with a body bag with Sergei, Orion thought to himself as he eyed his sister finally popping up in the picture with her posse, Polly and Abia… 

 

"Hey… Brooke is sneaking through the back door because she has some business to attend to with her assistant," Lysandra was saying this aware that Sarah was in the vicinity of the bar, in which Orion felt godawful for both Sarah and Lysandra that they can't put up with each other even sharing the same entrance. 

 

 "I see… Let me guess, the same one her husband has with Mr. Sannikov?" Orion asked. 

 

"Wait… Errr… L-Lysandra?" Polly was in panic mode for Brooke.

 

"Relax. They're same sex couples; They're probably going to use the restrooms of their gender preference. Brooke and Sarah are powdering their noses at the ladies room and Brandon and Mr. Sannikov are taking up 'challenge pissing' in the men's room," Lysandra assured Polly. 

 

"Challenge pissing?! WHAT?!" Orion stopped Lysandra. 

 

"I don't know what the fuck you guys are doing in there that isn't relieving yourselves of bodily fluids?!" Lysandra replied.

 

"Hmmm… It must be nice to think you own the restrooms enough to get away with that," Abia wanted to say it smoothly but it was clear she wasn't happy that she couldn't do it like they could in the bathroom with Lysandra right now. 

 

Rodney's legs began to be pulled by gravity towards the floor.

 

"Errr, Rodney's starting to act a little funny…" Candace asked as Rodney after drinking just a few sips of the spiked Mexican coffee was clinging onto Tiffany. 

 

"Oh no. He's MOM drunk!" Tiffany chuckled as Lola shook her head. 

 

"And here I thought that was going to be you," Lola replied. 

 

"Mmm… Tiffany, my body's so hot for some reason…" Rodney moaned, "and I can't seem to move my leeeeegs."

 

"You want me to lay your head on my lap and sing you a lullaby, you big baby?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Mmmmm… How about I just sit on your lap," Rodney whined, "Brandon will probably find me and… pull me away from me faster that way."

 

"Oh yeah. That jerk is here! Don't worry. Let me be your mommy for a bit," Tiffany laughed. Abia didn't like this exchange. 

 

There was a problem here… Rodney was 6'0" and it wasn't just long legs he had but a long torso. As a result, Tiffany's face was in between Rodney's pecs. Her 5'4" body looked awkward with him on his lap. 

 

"Oof. Well, now I can't see my drink! Hehehe… Your boobs are in my face!" Tiffany thought teasing Rodney might get him to back off but he only got closer. 

 

"Mmm… Why are you looking up there when my dick is down here?" Rodney moaned, lifting the skirt of his dress. Tiffany was getting the picture that Rodney was trying to be discreet even when drunk. 

 

"Mmm… Naughty baby boys get spanked," Tiffany had to put her foot down but knew that Rodney was drunk so only knew how to do it the way her Mom did back when she was still living with her. She slapped Rodney's posterior as he gasped. Abia was getting more turned off the more she watches this interaction. So was Orion who wished his reflexes were faster. 

 

Candace approached Rodney carefully. 

 

"Rodney, I have a question! How many fingers am I holding up?" Candace knew what was up and she was concerned. 

 

Rodney looked at Candace almost in a daze as he licked his lips, "Let's see… six… wait… nine?"

 

"Aw shucks! Someone spiked his drinks!" Candace replied, as she was holding one finger on her left and two on her right, making a total of three. 

 

"Spiking drinks?" Lailani gasped, "O-Oh my!"

 

"Who would do such a thing?" Henri gasped. 

 

"It was Brandon. He was probably expecting us to get up and dance and one of us put him to the side," Orion explained, "It seems Rodney still has SOME of his common sense but he's also under the influence enough to act like an ass."

 

Rodney pouted, squeezing Tiffany into his pecs.

 

"That's a rude thing to say, 'Rioooooon!" Rodney was ignoring the fact he was suffocating Tiffany. 

 

"Don't worry Rodney! Tiffany and I are going to figure out a way to get the roofies out of your body so you can go back to being your normal self!" Candace nodded, "We aren't going to take advantage of you in your state! We promise!"

 

"Mmmm, Candace, what if that's what I want?" Rodney began petting Tiffany's head as Tiffany was gasping for breath looking up, "I've wanted to bone Tiffany… Riiiiiight?"

 

Orion snarled, "Rodney. Don't you dare trail your hands…"

 

"You're not drinking anymore alcohol tonight!" Lailani hissed, taking the pink lemonade and Mexican coffee away from him. Henri helped out as he pushed Lola's drinks closer to Lola and pulled Tiffany's drink away. 

 

"H-Hey! Lailaaaaaaniiiii!! I'm older than youuuuuu!!" Rodney whined trying to reach for the drinks. 

 

"Could I drink it then? I think I want to get roofied too," Lillian asked as Henri shook his head. 

 

"You're in enough trouble as it is," Orion huffed disappointed. 

 

"Well fuck!" Lillian groaned. 

 

"Mmmmmm… Tiffany, did I say the wrong thing? I'll stop being weird, I promise!" Rodney whined. He sounded like Jessie pleading for Tiffany's attention in a phone call drunk back in high school. Tiffany rolled her eyes as she patted his back. 

 

"It's okay. Candace and I are taking you to the lounge chair and we'll be holding you on both of our laps," Tiffany replied. 

 

"Nnn… That's not possible, is it?" Rodney was trying to think in his state but it was a painful process due to the drugs. 

 

"Yeah it is! Tiffany can hold your knees and you can rest your head on my lap!" Candace replied as this was pitched. 

 

"Ohhhhhh! Okaaaaaaay!" 

 

Tiffany helped Candace on the lounge chair as Rodney attempted to snooze. 

 

"Rodney?" Lailani was the most scared for him.

 

"We should get some water for him. Or Gatorade. I think Gatorade is going to be better for his tummy," Candace replied. 

 

"I think we should call 9-1-1.." Abia was being the more reasonable one as she didn't like how Rodney was facing towards Candace's stomach. 

 

"Good point, but all eyes are on Rodney now. If Brandon shows up, who knows what is going to happen?" Polly said as Ronnie Milsap's "There's A Stranger In My House" began playing.

 

"Hey, Rodney? Do you want to sing some songs?" Lysandra asked the sleepy Rodney as he rose up.

 

"Lysandraaaaaa… Don't talk to me like a kid!" Rodney said it slurred but everyone knew Rodney was serious in how he voiced his dislike for her tone. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

"She sits staring out the window - A million miles away"

 

Brooke was letting Sarah scissor her up against the wall of the bathroom stall. They were moaning at first until Brooke observed her husband's grunts and the moans of a familiar employee of hers. 

 

"And when I ask if she's all right, she never has too much to say"

 

She stopped for a minute and looked down. Wait. Those were Brandon's shoes… and those look like Sergei's lower half. 

 

"Is it somebody we both know or somebody she just met?"

 

"Nnngh… Fuck! Keep at it, Russki. I may give you even more for your allowance!" Brandon growled behind his stall.

 

"Is she loving him in her mind"

 

"Ahn! Don't stop!... Mrs. Belrose? Why did you stop?" Sarah was unaware at first until she looked down. OH. She recognized those shoes too. 

 

"While she's lying here in my bed?"

 

Brooke saw Brandon's face peek through the stall horrified. Brooke was just about ready to scream. 

_-_-_-_

 

Rodney was slurring the lyrics to the song as everyone started to overhear Brooke and Brandon having what was sounding like a relationship ending argument. 

 

Polly clung onto Lysandra as Abia looked at Orion making some calls from security. Candace and Tiffany looked over as Lysandra sang along more coherently the song only for Jessie and Reznor to step in, with glasses from Reznor. 

 

"Oh my goodness! Lysandra? Are you singing to Ronnie Milsap?" Jessie asked, ignoring the awkward, tense atmosphere, "You know… you can take the girl out of the South but you can't…"

 

Lysandra stopped singing with Rodney slurring the words only to gasp when he saw Jessie. 

 

"Mom, don't step a foot closer," Tiffany said as she was prepping to catch Rodney.

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Jessie asked. 

 

"Jessiiiiiiiiie~! No one wants to fuck me toniiiiiiiight! They say I'm too drunk!" Rodney whined as Tiffany and Candace were looking at Jessie with a worried, panicked expression. 

 

"Uhhhh… Rodney?" Reznor blinked. This wasn't the Rodney he knew and from the looks of his face, he was clearly under the influence of more than just alcohol. 

 

"Rohypnol was put in his drink by Brandon! But he's fighting with Brooke right now!" Henri replied, "Rodney has been like this for a couple minutes."

 

Jessie bit her lip conflicted. For starters she did want to relieve drugged Rodney of his heat, but then she knew once he sobered up, he was never going to forgive her. It was going to be like the struggle to interact with Tiffany all over again. 

 

"We should just go home…" Reznor shook his head, "Brandon did something illegal but no one is going to believe us because he has an alibi and he isn't taking advantage of Rodney right now. 

 

Brooke stormed out of the bathrooms, tits out in a rage as Brandon chased after her. 

 

"OH! SO MR. SANNIKOV IS PEDESTRIAN BUT MS. STEVENS IS OKAY?! A FAT COW LIKE HER IS BETTER AT SEX THAN ME?!" Brandon yelled. 

 

Rodney clung onto Tiffany and Candace. His grip was like a cat's clinging onto something for dear life out of fear. 

 

"Noooooooooooo… Get him away from meeeeee!!" Rodney wept, as even when drugged, he didn't like Brandon. Brandon observed this, heartbroken. 

 

"AT LEAST SARAH KNOWS WHERE THE CLIT IS! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU FUCK ONLY MEN!" 

 

Lysandra can hear Sarah crying in the bathrooms and to her this was like nails on a chalkboard for her. But she did observe 'Mr. Sannikov' peeking out with cum on his face. Abia saw too and locked eyes with him like a hawk about to catch a rabbit. She stepped to approach him, and Sergei saw her, heart beating. 

 

"Ah! Ummm… I don't advise you to step out of there without… cleaning yourself up!" Abia moaned. She wanted to lick Mr. Belrose's cum off Sergei's face. 

 

"O-Oh! There's something on my face isn't it? W-Well… I might need help cleaning up!" Sergei wanted the same. 

 

Polly didn't like this interaction, and she made that clear by turning to Lysandra, "Lysandra! Do something!"

 

Lysandra decided she wanted to test this out…

 

"Everytime I close my eyes…"

 

Polly's eyes went from discomfort to utter horror. She knew this song...

 

"I WAKE UP FEELING SO HORNY!!" Abia, Sergei, and the roofied Rodney sang along. 

 

"I can't get you outta my mind;" Lysandra continued, with Polly just mouthing to Orion What the fuck is going on?

 

"SEXIN' YOU BE ALL I SEE!" Abia, Sergei and the roofied Rodney got the lyrics down pat. 

 

"I would give anything just to make you understand me!" 

 

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NOTHIN' ELSE! FREEK'N YOU IS ALL I NEED!!"

 

"Tonight, I need your body!" Tiffany sang along to Lysandra.

 

"I NEED YOUR BODYYYYY!!" Drunk Rodney moaned. 

 

"Tonight, you got my time," Candace liked this song too, clapping the beat and joining the hushed Tiffany and the experimental Lysandra. 

 

"OH GET IT BABYYYYY!!" Drunk Rodney moaned this time with Abia and Sergei dancing together, this Sergei whipping off his cum riddled glasses off and licking some of it off his lips. 

 

"Tonight you won't be sorry!" Polly crossed her arms, begrudgingly.

 

"Yeah!" Jessie and Lola high fived Polly for not ruining this hilariously musical moment, sounding more like the drunk sorority spring breakers that usually show up at Orion's bar. 

 

"Tonight, you got my mind! You got my mind, all I wanna do is freak you!" Everyone wanted to encourage Lailani and Henri to join in with Orion in the background shaking his head. 

 

"What must I say~?" Lailani joined in. 

 

"Oh tell me!" Candace gasped. 

 

"What must I do?" Henri followed suit. 

 

"What must I do?" Abia and Sergei sang as Abia was twerking and Sergei was grinding behind her. 

 

"To show how much I think about freek'n you?" Jessie joined in helping Tiffany keep Rodney's hands from trailing back to lifting his skirt up and revealing something he'd regret later. 

 

Lillian left frustrated that she can handle her liquor better then these chucklefucks, Orion and Reznor looked at each other wondering what in the fuck happened here and why did they get a bunch of hot chicks singing Jodeci at the bar when the song that's playing on the radio now is definitely not Jodeci, and  Brooke and Brandon stopped arguing, look at each other barbecue sauce on their breasts as they suddenly wanted to fuck Sergei some more, now having a fuckbuddy they can have in common. 

 

When they finished singing, Abia and Sergei snapped out of their state of horny as they just realized what just happened. Brooke and Brandon laughed as they approached Sergei. 

 

"Honey, I think I found out why you like him so much," Brooke giggled. 

 

"You do? Oh no… And here I thought I had him all to myself!" Brandon chuckled. 

 

"Let's continue our argument back at our place… and in our bedroom?" Brooke purred as they took Sergei who thought he was going to fuck Abia the whole time only to be dragged away from her. 

 

Abia meanwhile returned awkwardly to see Rodney going back to sleep over Tiffany and Candace, mumbling the lyrics to the song they just sang. She sighed. 

 

"Don't worry Abia. We can cover Polly in whipped cream and we can lick that off," Lysandra asked. 

 

"Why not you?" Abia asked. 

 

"I'm WAY hairier than she is! Do you know how long whipped cream can stay on that?!" Lysandra groaned, "and shaving takes FOREVER!!"

 

"Oh my! How very naughty!" Polly giggled, only to watch Orion run to the sink to puke over that information. 

 

"We should get going. I think we all got the picture that we need to get Rodney out of here before Brandon comes back for him," Reznor replied. 

 

"Good idea," Tiffany nodded. 

 

"Bye Rodney. I'll see you later, okay?" Jessie asked. 

 

"Mmmmmmmokay," Drugged Rodney waved. 

 

Candace watched as Tiffany gave Rodney a piggyback ride despite it looking impossible earlier. 

 

"Errr… You going to be okay, Tiffany?" Candace asked. 

 

"I used to carry girls heavier than him on my shoulder! I'll be fine!" Tiffany giggled. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

As they were walking the streets of Inna De Poona, Tiffany knew it felt awkward that a hard boner was rubbing against her back. But she knew otherwise this piggyback wasn't an issue. She chuckled to herself in how she imagined the reverse would happen in one of the anime her friends tried to show her. 

 

"It's such a relief that you didn't take advantage of him, Tiffany. You're such a good person!" Lailani sighed with relief. 

 

"Well, I'm not perfect," Tiffany replied, "and also, Rodney's being a good sport."

 

Rodney clung onto Tiffany more. 

 

"Mmmm… Bedtime already?" Rodney's stupor made this line usually read by an impatient child out of context now even more whiny… but also cute for Tiffany. It felt like she was putting Philip to bed after storytime. 

 

"Yes, Rodney. The Sun's down. You have to call in sick so you can recover tomorrow. You're not well," Tiffany replied, her mind thinking back to Onyx and thinking his paranoia could be stress related. She sighed. How is it that she didn't think to use this assuring voice with Onyx in his state of panic?

 

"Mmmmmm… I love bedtime… You'll be there, right?" Rodney asked. Tiffany gasped. Is this Rodney confessing his feelings drunk? She has to hurry so she can pretend nothing happened. 

 

"Yes. I will be there. Candace and I will be there. We'll scare Brandon away," Tiffany now thought of Momo who asked the same question to Onyx every night when she napped. 

 

As they reached up the stairs and reached their apartment dorm, things were quiet. 

 

"Good night Rodney; We'll see you in the morning with Gatorade and warm soup to detoxify you," Henri replied. 

 

"We'll try to let you sleep in. I can take care of the call as well… You must be horrified that Brandon did this to you. But it's okay now; He's not going to come in here," Lailani kissed Rodney's forehead, trying to slink forward into sleep mode. 

 

Tiffany was expecting Rodney to get ready to puke every now and then, but instead Rodney crashed in his bed. 

 

Tiffany pulled the sheets over Rodney. 

 

"I don't really know if we should let him sleep this off. But it's better than having it sleep at the bar," Tiffany replied. 

 

"I only knew that he was being drugged because I saw a guy do that to a couple of the female guests. He was arrested, but I really wished he just came to admire the girls performing for him instead," Candace pouted, almost livid with Brandon. 

 

"Mmmmm… My heroooooooo…" Rodney was trying to doze off. 

 

"Rodney?" Tiffany looked over. 

 

"Tiffany… Candace… You two… I… looooov…" Rodney was reaching out for them only for his arm to fall by the side of his bed, dangling there as if he went dead. 

 

"Rodney!" Candace gasped. 

 

"Shhhh… He'll be fine. When he wakes up though, he isn't going to remember that he said that… So don't mention it when he wakes up or he'll get the wrong idea, okay?" Tiffany asked.

 

Candace cried in Tiffany's arms. 

 

"Brandon's a big noodle head! Why can't he appreciate what he has?" 

 

"I can't say for sure, but his greed isn't going to control our relationship with Rodney. Don't forget that," Tiffany knew she didn't like Brandon. But now she hates him. It'll be hard for her to be in the same room as him. She'll have to do something once Rodney wakes up; She'll have to speak with Jessie about this one way or another…

 

_-_-_-_

 

Rodney woke up the next morning with a splitting headache, and noticed a bottle of Gatorade, a glass of water, some Tylenol, and a letter resting on the table as well as Candace and Tiffany sleeping on the floor. Rodney opened the letter and read the contents. His eyes widened at certain words. He looked back at Candace and Tiffany and saw they were fully clothed. He looked down and saw he was fully clothed. He then sighed and resumed reading the letter. The sigh was of relief but he shook his head at the last part of the letter before murmuring, "Lailani". 

 

He watched as Candace yawned. He always found the yawn cute. 

 

"Awwww! Good morning, Rodney! I heard your sheets shuffling!" Candace was still sleepy but she did explain herself. 

 

"Not so loud or you'll wake up Tiffany," Rodney scolded Candace in a hissed whisper. 

 

"Aww… Okay. I had the funniest dream last night that you were a little puppy! You had little floppy ears and a fluffy tail, but I knew it was you!" Candace giggled as she snuck on the bed to cuddle with Rodney. 

 

"A… puppy?" Rodney was mixed on how to feel about that. 

 

"Mmm-hmm… You were a little bratty though. You wanted to eat all of my food and you kept begging me to pet you. But I still loved you and you still loved me!" Candace elaborated further, with Rodney noticing Candace rubbing his scalp with her arms. 

 

"Mmm… Could you keep doing that until Tiffany wakes up?" Rodney asked. 

 

"Anything you like," Candace replied. 

 

_-_-_-_

 

TO BE CONTINUED… 

Notes:

So my brother is starting to do some free writing again, so I started writing more about Orion to celebrate. Originally this was going to be the final Chapter, but this bit got a bit longer than usual! XD

Stay tuned!

Series this work belongs to: