Actions

Work Header

Miraculous Ladybug 50 Kissing Prompts

Chapter 5: Kissing Prompts #9

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

(Juleka x Rose)

Rose isn’t sure how in the world did she manage to get in this situation. All she can remember that someone gets akumatized and their power are blasting people with a pink/magenta beam which cause the people’s hidden desires unleashed from within.

Unfortunately for the victims, they’re usually sexual desires. In other words, the Akuma makes people become very horny. She believes that the Akuma called herself Desiree; which it proves that Hawkmoth have lost his creativity. Seriously, he is so bad at naming like he have a mentality of five-year old kid.

Back to the point, Desiree makes people feel very horny; so horny that they have no regard to their surroundings. Luckily Rose isn’t hit by that beam. Unluckily, Juleka did. Which it bought them to this situation they’re currently in.

Juleka examine at Rose’s face as Rose looks anywhere but Juleka’s glazed pink eyes. That’s right, Juleka’s eyes aren’t brown anymore. They’re pink, clearly under the influence of the Akuma’s power. Juleka holds Rose’s wrists on the sides of her head.

It took Rose a few minutes to register that they’re in small nook near the gym’s entrance; a hideaway that is surprisedly well-hidden from public until you look closer to it. Honestly, it’s perfect for a couple to hide so they can make out. It ensures that you won’t be captured by teachers or anyone who went to searching for you. However the space is very small that their body are squeezed together with little to no room to move.

Rose shallows dryly as she can feel the intense stare. Rose can’t help but noted that Juleka have a good body. Suddenly Juleka grasp Rose’s chin and lifted her up; forcing her to look at her hypnotized eyes. Rose lets out a small squeak.

Juleka caress her cheeks before leans toward. As Juleka’s lips brushes against her own lips, Rose then lets out a muffled noise. Rose’s eyelids feel heavy when Juleka continues to kissing her. Soon enough, Rose closed her eyes as she feel like her head is filled with fluffily clouds. Juleka then takes ahold of her other hand once again.

However, Rose feels like she needs to breath. So she begins to struggles against Juleka’s strong grips on both of her hands. It became more clear to Rose that Juleka isn’t going to pull away any time. Soon Juleka slips in her tongue, robbing more airs from Rose. Rose lets out a groan as both tongues brushes against each other.

Rose’s body temperature begins to rise as the prolonged kiss drags on. Rose can feel the lightheadedness as she runs out of air to breathing. She weakly struggles against the Juleka’s tight grips again but failed.

Soon a loud but familiar whooshing flew over them as a familiar pink light flashed over them. Juleka, snaps out from the trance she were in, pulled away from her immediately and released her hands at same time.
Rose then sinks down a bit, her hands immediately went to grasp Juleka’s shoulder.

“Oh-oh my god, Rose! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to- I’m sorry! Are you-are you okay?!” Juleka yelps as she finally realized that Rose is having a difficult time to breathe. Rose lets out a wheeze as she glanced up at Juleka’s eyes. They are no longer pink; they are now reddish brown colors.

“I... I’m okay now...” Rose breathe out. With some efforts, she straighten up; although her legs are shaking a little. “I guess that kiss took a lot out of me. It’s not your fault. You get hit by the Akuma’s beam.” Rose breathe heavily.

Juleka grimaces at Rose’s heavy breathing. “Are you sure?” Juleka asked carefully. Rose nods slowly. “Yea...” Rose muttered as she leans toward Juleka for support. Juleka’s cheek reddened. “That kiss went too long since you didn’t pull away to allowing me to breathe.” Juleka’s frown deepened by that statement.

“...But you know what? I won’t mind doing it again...” Juleka blinks as Rose shyly glanced away from Juleka. A minute went by before Juleka broke out a small smile. “Maybe at my place, that way so we will be more comfortable.” Rose huffs softly and smiles at Juleka.

Notes:

I think I got little carried away in this prompt.