Actions

Work Header

Lumity Erotica

Chapter 270: Uncontrollable

Summary:

trigger warning: forced face fuck / rape

pilot versions
alpha luca x omega amber

requested by Anonymous

birthday special!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"alright class, you're going to be doing a project before the end of the semester and you'll have a helping hand." the teacher said as they fixed their stacks of paper while the whole class groans but none have the voice to complain.

amber blight sat in the far end of the classroom, sitting next to the open window. she watched her other classmates talk about how sucky the next project will be with whoever they're going to be partnered to.

she's the one more anxious, she's fine doing a project all alone but with a partner? amber's gonna have problems, mostly conversational as talking to someone new isn't her best suit along with the fact that she doesn't have friends here.

but, there's still a chance of amber not getting paired with someone as the class has an odd number and-

"since robert is absent today, we're in an even number. so, olivia sit with ernesto and discuss. jamie with..."

amber mentally cursed, she listened to her classmates getting partnered with someone they know or enemies with. "amber blight and," she tensed up when she heard her name utter from the teacher's mouth and watched them search for the last person who doesn't have any partners yet.

"luca. you and miss blight sit together to discuss your plans." luca noceda perked up from her notebook that she was scribbling on. amber glanced at the alpha, she has this eccentric vibe that allures people to be friends with and can stir up some trouble when the time of the great fire happened.

luca basically brought makeshift rockets that was supposed to be a jetpack but it went off without warning which almost sets the entire school on fire.

but besides that, the alpha is great to be with and is not up to par with someone like amber.

luca closed her notebook and carried her chair to sit beside amber's desk who scooched to the side to make some space as she watched the noceda sit down with her arms folded on top of the chair's back and leaned closer as she flashed the blight a smile.

"hey, we haven't really talked much so i'm luca noceda aka. rocketman or snakeboy. whatever you prefer." luca said as she offered her hand to amber, she looked down at the hand that is seemingly bigger than hers and hesitantly raised her hand to give a handshake.

"amber blight." luca nodded and gave another smile that amber needs to get used to as she can't help but feel her heart thump hard against her chest whenever she sees it.

as their hands pulled away, "nice to meet you and also, if i'm making you uncomfortable. don't be afraid to speak up, okay?" luca warned, amber found rather stupid when she is not really good at confrontation but she can try as luca seemed to be a reasonable person.

except when the day comes.

"o- okay." amber replied.

-----

a week has passed ever since luca and amber was partnered for a project, they've been doing along pretty well despite of amber's impending silence and whenever she does talk, the room felt so desolate as she just mutters out the words she wants to say.

luca sometimes had to lean closer to hear her and she has been understanding about the blight's struggles.

they mostly continued their work in each other's rooms but since amber's parents found out that a vermin of an alpha is hanging out in the manor, they tried to ban amber from meeting up with luca but that didn't stop them from seeing each other and now, they work in luca's house.

since camila usually comes home late in the night and amber would leave before her curfew. they're completely alone here most of the time.

it's a sunday, amber went to luca's house as usual and went up to her room to start finishing the last quarter of their work before finally submitting it tomorrow.

"d- did you do the half on this part?" amber asked, pointing at a part that they assigned themselves in finishing to complete the section they didn't get to finish before amber's phone started going off.

but luca didn't reply. amber looked at in the corner of her eye to see the noceda is just staring at her with dilated pupils, she sat there stiffly and did nothing which was weird but the omega didn't question it and turned her gaze down to see the paper just stuck under luca's leg.

"um.. okay, i got it." amber slipped it out of luca's leg and started to work on it with her own assignment while ignoring that luca is staring at her.

as amber worked in silence, she flinched when she felt a ghost like touch against her arm and slowly trail up to her shoulders, rubbing it. she looked at luca who's watching her own hand move around amber's back now.

"luca? what are you doing?" amber asked, uncertain at what this gesture means. but, luca still didn't say anything and amber tried to move away but luca held her arm now and pushed her down to the ground.

red lights and alarms started blaring in the omega's head, amber watched luca nuzzle up to her neck and rubbed against it. the scent wafted the air and filled her nose making her eyes widened as she instantly knew what it meant.

"no no, i'm not ready.." amber tried to reason with luca, hoping that she isn't lost in her rut but she kept scent marking her. the alpha's body is pressed against the omega, trapping her.

tears started welling up in her eyes, "please stop.." amber mumbled, her voice still getting caught in her throat. she wants to tell luca to get off, she tried to push her off but she flinched when the noceda growled at her.

"no.. luca, please..." amber punched luca's chest but the strength difference between them is laughable. she kept trying and trying till she saw luca started to take off her pants to reveal her enormous, intimidating erection through the thin layer of her boxers.

amber started to full on cry at the sight of it, she tightly closed her legs as she's not ready to be taken. luca stopped to look down, growling at the inaccessibility of down there, she resorted to another plan.

luca pulled her boxers down to reveal the her thick, monstrous twitching cock. she grabbed amber by her collar, shoved her dick into her mouth without warning and started to roughly thrust.

hot streams of tears violently rolled down her face, amber furiously tapped, slapping her thigh to stop luca but she's far too gone to even listen to the signs anymore as pleasure only filled her mind.

luca held the omega's head with both hands as she slammed hard into amber's mouth, groaning and rolled her head back. she closed her eyes to let herself enjoy this while the other end is suffering.

amber wants to think it's the rut's doing and being here is a wrong place, wrong time type of thing as luca exhibits respectful mannerisms whenever she's here. she sincerely wants to think this is only the rut talking and luca didn't pull this out of her ass.

her strength was quick to disappear as she can't take this much girth in her mouth. amber held herself from chocking and the tears kept falling on her face, dripping to the floor that landed on some of the papers they were supposed to work on.

amber lets out raspy heaving with her arms falling limp as she can't stop someone who's stronger than her. luca still held a tight grip on the omega's head, her thrusts still going in an intense pace and is clearly enjoying this.

after a long torturous hour which was just 15 minutes, luca finally popped inside amber's mouth. she didn't pull out, leaving the omega no space to spit the come out and resorted to just gulp it down. her eyes puffy, cheeks and nose redder than rudolf's.

luca lets go of amber making her fall to the ground with the excess cum drip out of her mouth while the alpha left to clean herself up. leaving amber to drown in her embarrassment and shame, twitching ever so slightly.

-----

after what happened, luca went to school as usual with the project she and amber worked on. her memory of her rut was foggy and she couldn't remember anything in a few hours after her rut ended but she did notice that amber is nowhere to be seen after the bell rang.

which was odd as she's the embodiment of punctual.

luca questioned her seatmates if they heard anything about amber but they said no as they don't really know the omega that well but one did point out that luca's scent isn't her usual.

like, it was mixed by something.

"what?" luca smelled herself and she did catch a whiff of something sweet. her eyes dilated, she continued to smell her shirt, indulging herself till she finally determined who this scent belongs to.

"amber.." luca was confused as to why the omega has her scent on her when neither of them has scent marked or mated each other... unless..

suddenly, the memories of yesterday started to become clear and her breathing turned ragged as the horrendous memories played on her head of her raping amber. she didn't take her down there but it doesn't sooth the wound she inflicted on amber.

luca has to fix this.

luca was the first to rush out of the school, she followed the faint trail of amber which led her to the woods for then came out with a big metal fenced manor before her. panting heavily, luca started at in awe before shaking her head and went for the main gate that has the booth guard.

"state your business." the guard asked as they took out a clipboard and click a pen open.

"i just wanna talk to amber." luca replied, the guard hummed at that and asked "your name?"

"luca noceda."

there was a momentary silence between them till the guard said "you are in the banned list, miss noceda. you are not allowed to be in the blight premises." luca frowned, she shook the gate a little and started calling for amber.

"amber! amber please come out! i just wanna talk!"

 

amber came back home without her parents knowing the difference of her scent as she immediately took a shower, did everything to mask the irremovable scent of luca on her and went to bed to cry herself to sleep.

she was sort of glad that luca didn't take her virginity but still. she felt violated and used.

amber didn't try to contact luca and confront her about what happened as she's afraid of that might happen again if she did. so, she just have to distant herself from the alpha and all of this will blow over. like everything does.

amber laid in bed, her mouth still sore and left a sour taste in her tongue. she slowly click her fidget cube to make her stress levels come down while she stared aimlessly up in the ceiling, the open blinds lets the natural sunlight up to fill the room.

she does wonder when will she be able to go out again.

"amber! amber please come out! i just wanna talk!" amber sprung up from the bed when she heard a familiar voice outside, she slowly slipped out of bed and headed for the window.

leaning against the wall, amber slowly peered her head out to see someone by the gates with the guard trying to reason with them. she knows it's luca just by look of her grey beanie in a mile away.

"hey! hey, amber! tell this bozo that you really know me and let's talk!" luca immediately spotted amber looking from the side of her window and frantically waved her arms up for the blight, silently telling her to talk about that day.

but amber averted her gaze and shuts the blinds on her. luca stopped, confused at the given reaction, maybe today's not her day, she can try tomorrow "o- okay, i'll check in tomorrow." she said, backing away from the guard and started to walk down the driveway that led out into the town's prestigious streets.

amber placed her hand on her mouth as she lightly lets out sobs, she pressed her body against the wall but it slowly sinks down till she's on the ground. she held in the welling up tears, not wanting to cry anymore.

she really does want to believe that she was in a wrong place, wrong time situation and she needs time to process everything before she finds the guts to step in front of luca again. but she doesn't know when that day will arrive.

"i'm sorry."

Notes:

YO I DON'T YOUR NAME BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and you made me wanna write amber more so kudos to you