Actions

Work Header

Lumity Erotica

Summary:

Suggestions/Requests are no longer being taken as it is complete.

Chapter 1: She called me in Europe

Chapter Text

flying across the windy skies with the fluffy clouds hitting her face, luz soar through the realm of heavens with the castle on her left while the earth is below her.

being an angel means you get to do cool stuff but some certain things are prohibited. it's mostly the temptations a normal man could have but not to an angel as it's almost considered as taboo.

luz doesn't get it since she was a human before but whatever.

a sudden sense of aura made luz stopped flying, she looked down to see she's hovering above europe. luz dove down to the country where she felt the aura, thinking it might be a demon roaming amongst man or just a mere distress signal. she has to find out.

swiftly landing behind an alleyway, luz's sophisticated white robes morphed into human clothes. she has a purple and white shirt sleeved hoodie with black leggings topped by a short jean shorts and simple white soles. she pulled her hoodie up to reveal two pairs of cat ears before jogging out into the crowded streets.

following the aura as her eyes subtly glowed golden brown, detecting if there's a demon hiding in plain sight. then, luz stopped walking when she came across another alleyway, at the corner of her eye, she sees someone leaning against the wall.

"questo è uno strano gatto." they said in italian. luz fully turned around to see them. a mint green haired girl with pink leggings and loose off shoulder black shirt along with a yellow crescent moon necklace on her.

"pensavo di trovare qualcuno felice a caso che tu vedessi che sei quello che è venuto."

luz rose a brow "mi hai chiamato?" she asked as she walked out of the crowd and went inside the alleyway to the girl. she can sense demonic energy radiating from her and isn't even try to hide it. "you could say that." the girl replied, shrugging.

"what are you up to? also, who are you?" luz asked, wanting for the trivial things to get out of the way. "amity blight. nice to meet you." amity offered her hand to luz whom looked down at it before taking it to shake it.

then, a serpent slithered out of amity's sleeve and travelled through their shaking hands to luz's neck. the angel, though, was unfazed. "luz noceda." she continued the introduction before pulling their hands back.

luz touched the serpent which immediately combusts into flames and it's ashes fell to the ground. "what's your reason for calling me?" luz asked. amity chuckles "cut to the chase huh? well, to put it simply," she ran her finger across luz's jawline and went down to her chest which the angel caught her wrist to stop.

"i've been watching you and i find you quite cute, noceda." amity said, coming closer to luz and tiptoed to meet her eye level. "do you really think i'd fall for simple flirtatious words?" luz stated, letting amity's hand go and narrowed her eyes at her.

amity darkly chuckles "not really but this will." she grabbed luz's collar to pull her down to slam her lips for a kiss. their kiss is burning which made luz want to pull away while amity endured it, the more they stayed like this, the heat slowly subside as luz melt on the demon's lips.

when they pulled away, amity was smirking. "told you so." she sprouted out her black wings, letting it cover them as they teleported somewhere more private.

then, amity pushed luz out of her wings and she landed on something soft. she looked around and realised she's in the demon's room as it's decorated with various sigils and symbols along with the dismembered parts of her past victims.

new sets of serpents moved towards her, luz kept burning them but more kept coming till a few coiled itself around her wrist, tying her up to the headboard while the others teared her clothes off before strapping themselves around her body.

luz pulled her wrist, killing the snakes only for them to be replaced with a new one. she growled and glared at the demon who's amused on seeing her nude figure while a tent is obvious. "what are you gonna do huh? i can kill you in an instant." she threatened.

"then why didn't you do it earlier?" amity fired back which backed luz to a corner, she opened her mouth to say something to come back at that but nothing did. amity's face morphed into half demonic while her other side remained normal, she crawled up towards luz.

the demon's thin, snake like tongue licked luz's face while her clawed hand groped one of her tits. "i never had a child of god before. let me enjoy this." amity said, her voice deep but her normal is echoing.

luz twitched as she felt the demon rub her hard on against her exposed pussy, her breathing grew heavy as she bit her lip. not wanting for the demon to think she's getting a kick out of this. but it's hard.

she looked down to see amity pulling out her phallus, it's base dark but as it goes up the lighter is becomes. precum oozed out of the tips which she used a sort of lube, the demon lets out a guttural growl against luz's ear which made her shiver. "let's use that pretty mouth of yours." she said before placing the cock in front of the angel.

luz looked at it up and down, taking in it's girth. she stuck out her tongue to lick the tip before slowly taking it with her muscle flicking the tip, she gave the demon kitten licks which irritated her.

"you're doing it wrong." amity gripped a handful of luz's hair and shoved her cock inside her mouth, the demon lets out a howl of pleasure at the feeling of the angel's mouth wrapped around her. "go ahead. make it sloppy. that's your only lube." she said, not thrusting as she lets luz take it.

luz looked up to the demon's stare, a simple human would be intimidated by it and would be hurriedly suck her off but that's not the case of luz. she, somehow, found those gold mixed with red eyes alluring which made her slowly bob her head on amity's dick.

amity lowly hums, she watched the angel suck her with her tongue lapping around her girth. "that's it." she mutters as she stroked luz's head which encouraged her to speed up making it as wet as possible before amity pulled out.

seeing her saliva drenched cock and multiple strings dripped off luz's lips, the demon ordered the snakes to get off the headboard but made luz's hands go in her back as amity sat down in bed while she held luz with ease.

luz looked down at amity's twitching member, she started to think that it wouldn't fit as it's so big then felt her rough hand caress her cheek "i usually don't do this but.. what's your color?" luz was surprised to hear that a demon is even using safe words, she appreciates that.

"green." luz replied, amity nods and pushed the angel down on her. both of them moaned loudly, filling the entire room, amity curled her upper lips to reveal her sharp fangs. luz quivered under the demon, her insides clenched around her tightly.

amity started moving luz up and down, her tip already hitting that particular spot which made luz lose her shit and didn't even bother on holding her voice anymore.

the demon watched the angel's tiddies vigorously bounce, she leaned down onto her smooth neck before sinking her fangs into it which triggered the snakes to bite her as well. luz screamed and arched her back.

they injected their venom that doesn't kill luz but it's not the only venom going inside her.

amity's frame grew bigger unconsciously as she's slowly drowning in pleasure along with her cock. she pulled away, her teeth covered of luz's blood which fuels her more.

the demon fucked many but this is the one she's been craving for. is it because luz is an angel? probably but she doesn't give a shit.

"aahg fuck! luz!!" amity roared, she dropped luz down onto the bed and roughly thrusts into her which made the bed aggressively creak, threatening to break any moment. the snakes on luz's was snapped off and she gripped onto amity's big arms while she closed her eyes as she feels euphoria in between her legs.

"amity! fuck.. i love it!! i- i think i'm.. aaahhhh!" luz doesn't know what she's saying, her head in complete disarray but amity seems to understand. she slammed her lips against luz's again whom didn't hesitate on kissing back, her arms roped around the demon's neck as she let her tongue inside her mouth.

after one final hard thrust, amity lets out an animal like roar as she came inside of luz whom arched her back once again since they came at the same time. the angel fell limp in bed, taking in the loads as it makes her feel warm before the demon pulled out.

letting her cum flow out of luz and more shot out till it stopped. amity's form slowly turned back to normal, she crawled on top of luz to see her blissed out face as she calms down from her eye. "hey." she softly whispers making luz slowly look at her.

"hi." she replied, leaning into amity's hand as she placed it on her cheek. "you didn't turn your uterus on, did you?" she asked and luz shook her head much to amity's relief. "why? you're not ready to have a kin?"

"yes and because you're an angel." amity snapped her fingers to get the snakes off luz, letting them slither out of bed and their scales left a mark on her skin. "what are we even?" luz asked as the demon dropped down beside her.

"i don't know but," she turned her head to look at the angel who's staring at her with those beautiful hazel hues. "i want to have, whatever this is, with you." amity said as she placed a soft kiss on luz's forehead and she scooched closer to her to cuddle with the demon's tail wrapping around her leg.

"me too."