Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-02-15
Updated:
2021-06-27
Words:
152,196
Chapters:
19/?
Comments:
54
Kudos:
336
Bookmarks:
62
Hits:
47,021

Fast Times at Disney University

Summary:

College AU where various female Disney characters have sex with each other. What more needs to be said?

Chapter 1: Aurora/Snow White

Summary:

Aurora has trouble sleeping. Her roommate Snow White offers to help.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 1 - Sleeping Beauties (Aurora/Snow White)

Lips red as the rose… hair black as ebony… skin white as snow… 

These were the first things Aurora saw on the face of the young woman lying directly in front of her. It was certainly a look different than her own - the short bob of black hair was a sharp contrast to her long blonde locks, the skin was a lighter shade compared to hers (a shade that was already quite fair), and the lips’ bright red color stood out against the pink pair she possessed. Yes, the differences were quite noticeable, but that didn’t make this stranger any less beautiful.

Of course, Aurora didn’t immediately notice the woman’s red lips, because something was blocking her view of them - her own lips.

As surprised as she was to find herself kissing this mysterious maiden, Aurora could not bring herself to pull herself back right away. Rather, she gently removed her lips from those in front of her, and it was at that point when the other woman, whose eyes seemed to have been closed tight up until then, slowly began to open them, revealing their enchanting brown color.

“Oh… well, hello there,” the woman said to her newly discovered companion. Her voice was a bit high-pitched, but in a way that made it melodic and sweet sounding.

“H… hello,” Aurora replied. Her own voice had a slightly lower pitch, but still sounded pleasant and endearing to those who were there to hear it.

It didn’t take long for either woman to realize they were lying on a bed, one just large enough to fit the two of them together. Upon realizing this, they both began to sit up, and in doing so, they got to see what the other was wearing. Their attire couldn’t be more different - Aurora donned a dress of black, white and gray, whereas that of her bedmate was much more colorful, with a yellow skirt and a blue top with bits of red on the shoulders. Aurora also noticed a red bow on the top of her head, and she could tell that the stranger had noticed her own black hairband.

“Have we met?” the young black-haired woman asked.

“I don’t believe we have,” Aurora responded.

“I’m Snow White,” the woman claimed.

“My name is Aurora,” Aurora replied as she slowly turned her head to look around. “Where are we?”

Snow White also looked around. Surrounding her and Aurora was a vast forest, with almost nothing but tall evergreen trees in sight, that and a handful of various woodland animals, some of which turned their attention towards the two young women.

“I’m not sure,” Snow White said to Aurora, “but it must be somewhere wonderful if I’m here with you.”

“Thank you,” Aurora replied, her cheeks blushing and turning a bright shade of pink. “But how did we get here? And why can’t I remember anything?”

Snow White took a few seconds to think before responding. “Do you suppose we were put under a sleeping curse?” she asked.

“A sleeping curse?” Aurora exclaimed. “But how? Why?”

“I don’t know,” Snow White answered, “but if it was a sleeping curse, I think I know how we may have broken it.”

“You do? How?” Aurora asked, curious to know how she’d respond, but hoping for one answer in particular.

“What else?” Snow White responded. “True love’s kiss.”

Aurora blushed even harder; her cheeks were now almost more red than pink. “You don’t suppose…”

“That we’re true love?” Snow White interrupted. “I believe so…”

Snow White then moved herself closer to Aurora. They were now only inches away, and that distance only got shorter as Snow White put her arms around Aurora and leaned her face much closer to Aurora’s.

“...but wouldn’t you like to be certain?” Snow White asked her blonde-haired bedmate.

Aurora nodded her head, well aware of what Snow White was asking from her. Almost instinctively, Aurora leaned forward and closed the distance between her lips and Snow White’s.

It took no time at all for Snow White to kiss Aurora back. Both their eyes were closed, and both their arms were wrapped around the other’s body, allowing the two to relish in each other’s feel with little desire to let go.

“Yes,” Aurora said as she pulled away from her lover for a quick breath of air. “This is true love.”

Snow White smiled as she pulled Aurora’s body back toward her, allowing their lips to connect once again. They continued this act of passion for about another minute, each woman’s craving for the other only growing stronger with each passing second, before Snow removed her lips from Aurora’s.

“True love’s kiss is wonderful,” Snow White said to Aurora, “but perhaps there are even greater ways to express our love?”

Aurora’s eyes shot wide open. She knew exactly what Snow White was alluding to, and she was every bit as eager to take part in it.

“Yes… yes please…” she answered almost breathlessly.

With an almost devilish grin, Snow White attacked Aurora’s lips with her own. Their arms swam across the other’s body, eager for skin to make contact with skin. Although both women were careful not to harm the other, their movement became quicker and more impulsive as the desire to rip the clothing off of the other grew stronger. Even with their dresses still on, each of the two maidens tried their hardest to get the best possible feel of their lover’s more intimate areas.

“Oh, Aurora…” Snow White moaned into Aurora’s mouth, not wanting this moment of passion between the two to stop. “Aurora… Aurora…:


“Aurora?”

Aurora shrieked as her head leaped off the edge of her desk and her eyes burst open. Shaken by this sudden awakening, she almost had no idea where she was as she regained consciousness of her surroundings, though it didn’t take long for her to wish she hadn’t.

There she was in the middle of class - her first class of her first college semester - with the eyes of just about every person in the room staring at her, some of which were on the verge of laughing in amusement.

Aurora’s face was as red as it could be, the most glaring evidence of her embarrassment. Hoping to reduce the stigma of all her classmates looking in her direction, Aurora tried to shift her own attention to where it should be, toward her instructor.

Although the pessimist in Aurora was dreading the angry outburst she expected to receive, it didn’t take long for her to realize her teacher was not that kind of person. Then again, judging by his appearance, she probably should’ve realized that upon first seeing him. After all, he didn’t look to be any older than his late 40’s, his beard and ponytail didn’t exactly scream “professional”, and the blue Hawaiian shirt that covered his large body (Aurora did not feel comfortable thinking of him as obese) possessed a similarly casual nature.

“Oh dear,” the instructor chuckled. “I was afraid my lectures would be a bit boring, but I didn’t think they’d be able to put people to sleep!”

Aurora quietly chuckled in response, relieved that her teacher had enough sympathy to not punish her, but still embarrassed enough to recognize that having the attention of everyone in class in the worst possible way was punishment enough.


There were at least four - maybe even five times - as many people in the university cafeteria at that moment as there were in her earlier class. None of them were staring at Aurora, so as far she was concerned, she was completely alone. That was exactly how Aurora wanted to feel at that moment, and as she sat at an otherwise empty table drinking a tall chai latte, she tried her hardest to forget what had happened.

This was supposed to be a fresh start. This was her first day of college classes, her first day where she could pretend that her struggles throughout her last two years of high school had never happened. She had even dressed up for the occasion - a light gray polo shirt, a black vest, and a skirt of a darker shade of gray - with the intention of looking like someone ready to make the most of the next four years. Falling asleep in the middle of her class, the one thing she was trying her hardest not to do, put a huge damper on making that ideal first impression.

At least now she had a caffeinated beverage to help make sure that wouldn’t happen again, at least hopefully not for the rest of the day. There was nothing that could do a better job of keeping Aurora attentive of her surroundings.

“Aurora!!” a voice cried in excitement.

Aurora immediately recognized that voice. Enthusiastically coming toward her was someone that she had known for only a short time, yet enough time to completely take over her thoughts. It was the one who had appeared in her dream, the one who she dreamed of making sweet, passionate love to during her unintentional class time nap. The fellow freshman with whom she had been blessed - or cursed depending on how one looked at the situation - to share a dormitory room with.

It was hard for Aurora not to think of her most recent dream, especially considering Snow White’s choice of clothing. Though it wasn’t an exact match to the fairytale dress that Aurora had dreamt of hear wearing, the combination of a blue T-shirt, yellow leggings, and a red bow on top of her head (the one element of her attire to be exactly the same in reality as it was in her dream), it was close enough to remind Aurora how infatuated she had become with her new roommate, and the closer Snow White came to her, the more reminded Aurora was of her secret attraction to the sweet-as-honey fellow student.

In Snow White’s hands was a lunch tray with a bowl of soup and a sandwich on top of it, one that she placed onto the table as she prepared to take a seat right across from Aurora.“I didn’t think I was gonna see you until after I got back from work,” she said to her roommate upon sitting down. “Would you like to share some tomato soup and grilled cheese?”

“Oh yes, thank you so much,” Aurora responded, happy to accept the offer (or at least too lovestruck to say no). She then took a half of the sandwich, dipping it in the soup and then taking a bite out of it.

“So how is the first day of college going for you?” Snow White asked as she started to eat the other half of the lunch, eager to converse with her roommate. “What’s the best thing to happen so far?”

“Honestly,” Aurora answered with significantly less glee, “you sharing your lunch with me.”

“Really? What happened?” Snow White asked, her mood flipping from cheerful to concerned upon noticing the gloomy tone of her roommate’s voice. “Is one of your classes super hard? Do you not like any of your instructors?”

Aurora sighed. “I fell asleep in the middle of class,” she answered begrudgingly.

“Oh no!” Snow White gasped, bringing her fingers to her lips in surprise. “Which class?”

“Geography 101,” Aurora replied. “The one taught by Mr. Genie.”

“Ooh, he’s your instructor?!?” Snow White exclaimed. “I’ve heard about him! He’s supposed to be one of the funny teachers. Do you just not like his particular style of lecturing?”

“No, it’s not the class that’s the problem,” Aurora responded. “It’s just I barely got any sleep last night. For whatever reason, it takes me forever to start snoozing.”

“Wait, has this happened before?” Snow White asked.

“Plenty of times, more than I can even count,” Aurora explained. “It all started when I was sixteen. I don’t know what happened, but for whatever reason, it started to become difficult for me to fall asleep. I’ve spent countless nights just lying in bed struggling to shut my eyes, and by the time I finally can get some rest, my alarm goes off, and I have to get ready for the day. Usually, I can get through the day with a cup of tea to keep me awake, but sometimes that just wasn’t enough.”

“So this isn’t the first time you’ve fallen asleep in class?” Snow White asked.

“Nope,” Aurora answered. “And the lack of sleep overall really took a toll on my grades. I went from a straight A student in my freshman and sophomore years to a low-to-mid B average as a junior and senior - not the worst case scenario, but still pretty disappointing.”

“Why not ask your parents for help?” Snow White wondered. “Surely they’d be willing to help you.”

“I was actually raised by my aunts,” Aurora told her roommate, “and they have tried to help me get back into a healthy sleeping pattern. We’ve tried everything - therapy, homemade remedies, but nothing seems to really do anything for me. At this point, I have no idea what to do.”

“Aw, I’m so sorry,” Snow White replied. “I know exactly how you feel. Believe it or not, I used to have trouble falling asleep myself.”

“Really?”, Aurora asked, her eyes widening upon hearing this.

“Yep,” Snow White responded, “but then I came up with a strategy to tire myself out, and it started putting me to sleep in no time at all. I barely even need to do it anymore… though I still do from time to time.”

Hearing this set something off in Aurora’s head, making her desperate to know Snow White’s secret. “Could you please teach it to me!?!?” she exclaimed.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Snow White responded, scratching her neck with her hand. “I feel like sharing it with you would make things awkward between us.”

“I don’t care!!” Aurora cried. “If I’m gonna get through these next four years, I can’t risk having another impromptu nap in the classroom. I’ll do anything to get so much as even one good night’s sleep!!!”

Snow White simply stared at Aurora, awestruck by how desperate she was acting. Aurora noticed this, and began to lower her voice. “That is… assuming that nobody gets hurt,” she added.

A shy, but sweet smile emerged on Snow White’s lips. She could tell that Aurora was willing to go along with whatever she had in mind, and it was hard for Snow White not to be somewhat flattered by how Aurora trusted her.

“Okay, you’ve convinced me,” Snow White replied. “I’ll be home from work later tonight, probably around ten or eleven. If you’re still awake by then, I’ll reveal my secrets.”

“Oh, thank you, Snow!!!” Aurora squealed, raising her hands to her cheeks.

“Just keep in mind, my technique isn’t something most people would share with others,” Snow White informed her roommate. “You’re more than welcome to stop if things get uncomfortable.”

Aurora nodded, barely even paying attention to what Snow White had just said. She truly was that eager to learn this intriguing sleeping strategy.


Falling asleep should not be much of a challenge when the clock reads 10:45 PM. That was not the case for Aurora, even though she had everything one could possibly need to do so. The dorm room provided her a comfortable bed for her to lie down upon. She had swapped the school clothes she had worn earlier that day for a pair of pink pajamas (after spending minutes deciding whether to wear that or her blue pair). Earbuds connected to her cell phone sent the pleasant sound of classical music - at that moment, one of Tchaikovsky’s famous ballet pieces - into her head. All of this would be enough to send the average person into a deep slumber. Aurora was not the average person though, but hopefully that would start to change once her roommate returned.

Though Aurora could not yet sleep, she was so entranced by her music that she almost didn’t notice Snow White opening the door and entering the dorm room. “Still awake, I see,” Snow White remarked.

Aurora removed her earbuds and sat up. “Unfortunately yes, but hopefully I won’t be for much longer” she responded as she placed her phone on the windowsill directly above her bed. “How was work?”

“Oh, it was wonderful!” Snow White squeed. “They’re starting their own little band, and they even played some music for me! It was so cute. Doc played the banjo, Happy sang and danced, even Dopey seemed to have a lot of fun with his drum set!”

“That sounds nice,” Aurora commented as she off the bed and walked up to Snow White. “Must make your job so much easier, and even a little fun.”

“Absolutely!” Snow White responded. “It’s those kinds of things that make working as a part-time caretaker for the elderly worth the time. Honestly, I don’t even really spend that much time cooking and cleaning, and my employers are so kind that it hardly even feels like a job. Even Grumpy, as stubborn as he is, can be quite the softie once he gets used to you.”

Aurora nodded, then noticed that her roommate was holding two hot beverages. “Apple cider!” Snow White said, holding out one of the cups for Aurora for her to take.

“Thank you,” Aurora replied, taking the cup from Snow White and taking a sip. “Is this part of your get-to-sleep-quick trick?”

“Not necessarily,” Snow White answered, “but it does help relax the body after a long day.”

Aurora nodded as she took another sip of her cider. She then walked back to her bed and sat down on the edge before continuing to drink her beverage. Snow White did the same, going over to her bed, located a short distance away from Aurora’s on the other side of the room, and beginning to drink her own cup of cider.

After a couple minutes, the two young women finished their drinks and placed their cups on the small table placed between their beds. “Are you ready to get started?” Snow White asked Aurora.

“I’ve been ready for hours,” Aurora responded.

“Like I said, it’s okay if things get too uncomfortable for you,” Snow White said. “If you want to stop at any time, I completely understand.”

“Thank you, but no need to be concerned,” Aurora replied. “If it means finally getting a proper good night’s sleep, I’m up for it.”

“Okay then, first things first,” Snow White announced. “Lie down with your back against the bed.”

Aurora nodded and moved into position, placing herself down onto her bed and spreading her arms and legs to her sides. In a matter of seconds, her whole body - head, back, and limbs - were situated on top of the bed. Seems pretty comfortable so far , Aurora thought to herself.

Although she did not move her head, Aurora glanced over towards Snow White, who was also lying down on her bed in the same position as her. “Next, close your eyes so that there’s nothing to distract you,” she instructed.

Aurora slowly shut her eyes as directed. Sounds good to me , she thought. Although she could no longer see what Snow White was doing, Aurora was confident it wasn’t too different from what she was doing herself.

“A few deep breaths never hurt,” Snow White continued. “Take a few minutes to breath in and breathe out.”

Aurora followed Snow White’s advice, taking a deep breath, holding it for a couple seconds, then gently letting it out. She continued to do this for about a minute until the sound of Snow White’s voice reemerged.

“How do you feel so far?” Snow White asked.

“Wonderful,” Aurora whispered, almost completely lost in the trance-like state she was being guided into.

“Great, because this is where things will start to get… interesting,” Snow White responded. “If they’re not there already, gently move your hands to the sides of your legs.”

Already there , Aurora thought to herself. The smile on her face grew as she felt proud of how well she was able to keep up with Snow White.

“With your hands firmly against the cloth of your pants,” Snow White instructed, “slowly, but gently, slide your pants down your legs.”

Wait , Aurora thought to herself, slightly caught off guard by Snow White’s latest direction. Is she telling me to take off my pants?

“Don’t rush it,” Snow White continued. “Go at a nice, leisurely pace until your pants are completely off your legs.”

Yep, she wants me to take off my pants , Aurora thought. Despite how surprised she was, she did as she was told, pressing her hands against her pajama pants and slowly shifting them off. In just over a minute, her pants were completely off.

“If you’d like, you can do the same with your shirt,” Snow White suggested. “It’s not a necessity - I don’t mind keeping mine on - but it might help if you have less clothing.”

Aurora decided to keep her shirt on, not wanting to shift from her currently very comfortable position so quickly. Is she going where I think she’s going? she mentally pondered to herself.

“Now… just like how you removed your pants,” Snow White directed, “remove what you were wearing underneath.”

Aurora knew exactly what she meant. She wants me to take off my panties!!! she cried in her head. 

As shocked as she was, especially considering this was Snow White - seemingly as innocent as a person could be - saying these things, it was not enough for Aurora to want to stop. If anything, there was a part of Aurora that wanted to keep going more than ever, and so she slid her fingers up to the edge of her panties, moved them inside, and began to slowly pull them off. Within less than a minute, the undergarment had been removed, and the bottom half of Aurora’s body was completely bare.

“Do you still feel comfortable?” Snow White asked.

Aurora could sense a feeling of concern in Snow White’s voice, and knowing that Snow White seemed to be doing all this solely for her well-being only made Aurora more relaxed and willing to carry on. “Mm-hmm,” she mumbled.

“Great, because now we’re getting to the good part,” Snow White replied. “Move your hands to your… well, we all have our own unique name for it.”

Once again, Aurora knew exactly what Snow White was referring to, and gently positioned her fingers over her most private area: the region between her legs and a moistening pink lips located right in the center.

“From this point on, you can do whatever you like,” Snow White suggested. “Go deep, stay near the surface, use your fingers, use the palm of your hand, go fast, go slow… doesn’t really matter  as long as it makes you feel good.”

So that’s what this - guided masturbation , Aurora thought as she began to pleasure herself. No wonder she was worried about things getting awkward.

At first, Aurora didn’t think much of it - her aunts taught her all she needed to know about her body, and this wouldn’t be the first time she’d done a little self exploration. But as she continued, she realized that this current experience was far different than her previous ones. In the past, Aurora only masturbated every so often, and only for a few minutes at a time. It wasn’t that she enjoyed doing so, but it wasn’t something she felt needed more than a very short period of time. From what Snow White had said up to that point, Aurora got the impression that this masturbation session was supposed to go for much longer, so she did not feel the need to rush herself.

So that’s just what Aurora did. She let her hands run wild against her privates, not making too many sudden movements but doing just enough to feel some kind of pleasure. While she wasn’t feeling sleepy quite yet, there was still something about all this that Aurora found quite relaxing, allowing her to get lost in her thoughts as her hands did their job. As tempting as it was though, Aurora tried hardest to make as little sound as possible, not wanting to bother Snow White, though the occasional soft moan did slip out every minute or so. Given that she could hear Snow White also releasing a whimper of pleasure every now and then, Aurora could tell that her roommate was in the exact same state of relaxed ecstasy as she was.

It was about ten or fifteen minutes into their mutual masturbation session when Snow White finally began to speak again. “If you’re having trouble staying in the mood, it might help to think of someone you find attractive,” she suggested, “unless you’re ace. I don’t mean to make assumptions, so I’m sorry if I’m being too intrusive.”

“No, no, it’s fine,” Aurora moaned, too entranced to take any real offense at Snow White’s comment. “You’re my roommate, I’d probably have to tell you sooner or later.”

“Ooh,” Snow White replied with great curiosity. “So tell me then, what kind of people do you take a liking to?”

“Between just you and me,” Aurora whispered, “I like girls.”

“Oh, you’re a lesbian then?” Snow White quietly exclaimed with enthusiasm (at least that’s Aurora thought).

“I don’t know for sure,” Aurora responded. “I don’t want to say that I’m not attracted to men, but as of lately, I’ve only felt attraction to my own sex… I hope that doesn’t bother you.”

“Not at all!” Snow White squeaked. “In fact, it’s quite a relief knowing you’re in the same boat as me.”

If Aurora hadn’t been keeping her eyes closed throughout this whole ordeal, they most certainly would’ve gone wide upon hearing Snow White say this. “Wait, you like girls too?”

“Mm-hmm,” Snow White answered. “I’m actually thinking of one in particular right now.”

The optimist in Aurora was hoping that Snow White was thinking of one girl in particular, but the realist in her kept her from jumping to conclusions. “Me too,” she replied instead.

“Ooh, what’s she like?” Snow White inquired with great curiosity.

“She’s sweet,” Aurora moaned, “and pleasant… not a single negative bone in her body.”

“Sounds a lot like the girl I’m thinking of,” Snow White remarked. “Friendly… has the voice of an angel… and God, is she beautiful.”

“I could say the same about my dream girl,” Aurora said. “Literally, the few moments of sleep I’ve been able to get as of lately… she’s been in them.”

“Mine has also appeared in my most recent dreams,” Snow White responded. “There’s something about her image that just won’t escape my mind. Her cute, slender body…”

“Her petite, graceful figure…” Aurora moaned, referring to the beautiful woman at the center of her own mental pictures.

“... her mesmerizing violet eyes,” Snow White continued, once again getting lost in her fantasies.

“... the brown irises that perfectly compliment her round, bubbly face…” Aurora murmured, also becoming further entranced by the images in her mind.

“... her flowing golden hair…”

“... the short, raven-black bob that sits on top of her head…”

Both women’s eyes shot wide open as they realized who the other was talking about, knowing for certain that the one they were each fantasizing about was lying right across from them on the other side of the dorm room.

Aurora turned her head, still frozen against the surface of her pillow, towards Snow White’s direction. Snow White did the same and looked to Aurora. The look on their faces read every emotion imaginable in such a situation: surprise, borderline embarrassment… and an almost unquenchable desire to ravish the object of their current, unshakable sight.

It felt like hours before either of the two made any effort to act upon their impulses. In reality though, it was only a matter of seconds before both Aurora and Snow White were rushing off their respective beds and wrapping their half-nude bodies around each other.

It was Aurora that initiated their first kiss, although Snow White was quick to return the favor. Their lips rubbed smoothly against the dampness of the other’s, and their tongues colluded and swirled around one another with a great deal of energy and passion. Their minds clouded by the immense pleasure of their make-out session (one they almost wished would never end), both Aurora and Snow White were momentarily caught off guard when they tripped and fell onto the bed of the former. By the time they realized what had happened, it was clear that Aurora had her body pinned to the bed, with Snow White directly on top of her.

“Would it be weird if I told you I’ve literally been dreaming of this moment ever since I first met you?” Aurora asked nervously, temporarily removing her lips from those of her lover.

Snow White smirked. ‘Only if I hadn’t been dreaming the same thing,” she answered, signalling that she was more than ready to take this act of passion to the next level.

Aurora, equally ready to further explore Snow White’s body, pulled Snow White’s face back in for another kiss. They continued to make out for at least another minute or two before Snow White’s hands tugged at Aurora’s top and gently lifted it off of Aurora. At last, the black-haired girl had a view of the blonde’s breasts (Aurora had chosen not to wear a bra that evening), not a particularly large pair, but just the right size for her liking.

Not expecting this to happen so soon, Aurora’s eyes widened as she realized as she was topless. That shock quickly faded though as Aurora looked down, finding Snow White with her lips planted against her neck and seemingly moving further down her now clothing-free figure with each passing second.

As much as she wanted Snow White to keep going, it didn’t seem fair that her shirt was still attached to her body, and so Aurora reached for the shirt and pulled it off her lover. Seeing that Snow White, unlike herself, was wearing a bra, Aurora quickly unhooked the article and let it fall off Snow White’s body. At last, both women were fully undressed and prepared to engage in intense love-making.

“Do you like them?” Snow White, shaking her chest from side to side and drawing Aurora’s attention to her perky, apple-sized breasts.

“Love them,” Aurora answered as she pushed herself towards Snow White’s body, taking the opportunity to press her hands against the newly revealed breasts.

After a few seconds of caressing Snow White’s breasts, Aurora’s hands came off as Snow White pushed Aurora back onto the bed so that she could resume ravishing Aurora’s body with her mouth. Though the pleasure of feeling Snow White’s breasts was great, the pleasure of Snow White’s moving down her body was even greater, and Aurora relished the feeling as Snow White moves further down.

With Aurora passively giving in to Snow White’s tender lips, said lips found their way to Aurora’s left breast, specifically onto its nipple. Snow White began to suck the nipple, loving the taste and bringing Aurora even closer to the verge of maximum pleasure.

Once Snow White was satisfied, she removed her lips from Aurora’s breast and began to move further down her body once again. She started with the chest area just below the breasts, placing one tender kiss after another onto Aurora’s flawless skin, then progressed to her stomach, taking longer with each new kiss and making each of them even wetter than the last. By the time Snow White reached Aurora’s navel, she was spending at least ten seconds rubbing her lips against the skin, even letting more of her tongue out as she continued.

Finally, Snow White had reached the highlight of Aurora’s body, and she took her lips off Aurora’s body to look down and simply gaze at the majestic view that was Aurora’s most intimate area.

Before she could dig in, Snow White looked up at Aurora for one last assurance that this was something Aurora. The excited and lovestruck look on her face was more than enough permission.

Having been pretty quiet up to this point, with the exception of the occasional moan here and there, Aurora found herself almost screaming as Snow White began to eat her out. The most sensitive part of her body could detect just about every part of Snow White’s mouth: her lips against her vulva, her tongue worming her way inside the vagina, even some teeth her and there, none that were sharp enough to cause any major harm of course. With Snow White continuing her feast, Aurora began to pant more frequently and with greater volume.

I really, REALLY hope we don’t wake any of the neighbors , Aurora thought to herself as she placed her hands onto Snow White’s head and pushed it further between her legs. For a moment, Aurora was worried that she had made it more difficult for Snow White to breathe, though that worry faded quickly as Snow White’s oral activity became more intense, as if she had taken the cue to go even harder against Aurora’s genitals.

“Snow,” Aurora panted, sensing that she was about to reach the climax of her pleasure. “I… I think I’m about to…”

Before Aurora could finish that sentence, Snow White pressed her lips as hard as she could onto Aurora’s vulva and flicked her tongue as hard as she could into Aurora’s vagina, doing everything she could to get Aurora closer towards reaching her orgasm. Within only a few seconds, Snow White succeeded in her mission.

Too overwhelmed to control her volume, Aurora screamed as fluid exploded out of her vagina, some of it shooting straight into Snow White’s mouth, more of it splashing all over her face, and the rest of it onto the bed, leaving various soaked spots across whatever part of the bed wasn’t covered by either girl’s body.

The top half of Aurora’s body collapsed onto the bed, her head barely missing the edge and landing softly onto her pillow. Almost passing out entirely as a result of her extreme burst of pleasure, Aurora lied still for about a minute or so doing nothing but breathing heavily and regaining complete consciousness.

Once she was fully aware of her surroundings once again, Aurora looked up at Snow White, who was now sitting with her legs crossed on top of the bed, a pose that found a perfect balance between innocence and flirtation.

“I take it you enjoyed that?” Snow White asked, speaking with that right mix of sweetness and seductiveness.

“Y-y-yeah,” Aurora responded, just barely able to start forming words again.

“Me too,” Snow White remarked, removing some of the fluid that was still splattered across her face with her finger, then licking said finger. “I had hoped you’d taste as sweet as sugar, and you didn’t disappoint.”

Before Aurora could return the compliment, Snow White changed her position, spreading her legs and giving Aurora a view of her own privates.

“It wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t get a taste of me,” Snow White said to her lover, moving her hands and legs to further offer herself to Aurora. “Whenever you’re ready.”

Aurora’s eyes grew wide as she licked her lips. Snow White’s forbidden fruit was on full display waiting to be consumed, and Aurora had no intention of passing up that opportunity.


Bzzz… bzzz…

Aurora’s eyes slowly opened as her ears detected the sound of her phone vibrating against the edge of the windowsill above her. She looked up toward the window, from which a faint amount of light came shining onto her, and extended one of her arms to reach for her phone.

In her effort to grab her phone, Aurora, still half-asleep at this point, felt an unusual amount of weight on the side of her body. As she became more awake, she realized what this weight was: Snow White’s naked body still sound asleep and snuggling up against her own.

After a minute of brief struggle, Aurora finally grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm that had been active for the past minute. With her consciousness fully restored, memories of the previous night flooded her mind: her and Snow White masturbating together, them making out and removing each other’s clothes, Snow White eating Aurora out and making her climax, Aurora then doing the same to Snow White…

And then it hit her. At some point later that night, once they had finally grown tired of their intimate activities, Aurora and Snow White had passed out in each other’s arms. For the rest of the night, they had slept. Aurora had finally gotten a full night’s sleep.

Realizing this made Aurora question how far Snow White had meant to go. Did she only intend to have Aurora masturbate until she passed out from exhaustion? Or was she intending for it to end with the two having sex?

The more Aurora thought about it though, the less it mattered. Not only had she gotten a good night’s sleep, the first she’s had in months (if not years), but assuming Snow White was willing to have more to their relationship than just sex, then Aurora also now had a girlfriend with whom she could more closely bond with.

If it meant having another night like the one before, then Aurora couldn’t wait to get on with the day.

Notes:

There you have it: the first full chapter of my first smut fic... it shows, doesn't it?

Hoped to get this out by Valentine's Day. It's a little bit later than I anticipated, but it's still the 14th at the time of posting, so I did not fail!!

So yeah, if you enjoyed this first chapter (I really hope you do), please keep a lookout for new chapters. I want to try to update at least once a week, and I've already got a few ideas for what pairings to write for. If you have any suggestions or questions, PLEASE let me know!! I'm more than happy to listen. In the meantime, happy reading!!!

Chapter 2: Cinderella/Colette

Summary:

Cinderella asks her fellow cooking classmate Colette over to make something together. She agrees, and they make interesting use of their vegetables.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 2 - The Kitchen Heats Up (Cinderella/Colette)

“Hello, students!!!” the instructor cheered. “I’m sure a lot of your instructors have asked you to refer to them as ‘Mr. This’ or ‘Mrs. That’, but here, you can just call me Kronk. You can call me ‘Mr. Kronk’ if you like, but if you prefer just Kronk, that’s good enough for me. Either way, welcome to your first day of Cooking 101!!”

Kronk continued to talk about himself and the class he was teaching. He may not have been the first person one would think of when hearing the phrase “cooking teacher” - his large muscular physique and long, black hair would’ve felt more at home in a gym class than a cooking class - but nobody seemed to have any real problem with his presence. If anything, his friendly, if a bit dim, demeanor seemed to be good enough for most of the students.

“Now I’m sure a lot of you signed up for this class thinking that cooking would be all fun and games,” Kronk spoke to the class. “And yes, cooking is a lot of fun, but it’s also a skill that requires a lot - patience, close attention to details, a little teamwork here and there, and of course, lots and lots of creativity.”

Of the thirty or so students sitting in the classroom, it was Cinderella who sat front and center, smiling and listening to every word coming from the cooking instructor standing before her. Though her appearance wasn’t too out of the ordinary for the average college freshman, it was nonetheless a look all her own. Her strawberry blonde hair was done into a ponytail, tied with a blue ribbon, and her choice of attire for the day was a sweater-sweatpants combo of a bluish silver color. Though if one were to ask, easily her most noticeable features were her ocean-blue eyes, the kind of blue that one could easily get lost in.

“So here’s what we’re going to do,” Kronk told the class. “Each student in this class is going to receive a partner for the month, and at the end of each month, you will bring your own unique dish made outside of class that is the product of your partnership. By the end of the semester, you will have prepared four dishes for the class, and after they’ve all been presented and graded, they will take up about 25% of your grade.”

The students murmured amongst each other, some expressing more interest in this assignment than others. Cinderella, on the other hand, simply stared at her instructor with widened eyes, curious to learn more.

“Now for the most part, you will be allowed to make pretty much anything you want,” Kronk continued. “The one catch is that you will each be assigned a specific food to include in your dish. So between you and your partner, your dish will be required to consist of at least two specific ingredients. So keep that in mind before rushing into your project.”

A handful of the students groaned in mild annoyance, but for the most part, everyone seemed to be fine with this one requirement. Least dismayed was Cinderella, who began to think over the possible foods she would have to work with. Would she be assigned a vegetable? Or perhaps a type of meat? And what kind of dish would she end up making? Depending on what food she was assigned, the possibilities could be numerous.

Before she could give the matter any more thought, Cinderella looked to Kronk and saw him pull out two baskets from underneath his desk. Kronk then placed the two baskets on an empty table located to his left.

“In this first basket are a bunch of cards with the picture of a given food on each of them,” Kronk explained, pointing to one of the baskets before moving his hand towards the other. “In this second basket are a bunch of cards of various different colors, with there being two of each color. All of you will take one card from each basket; the card you pick from Basket #1 will be your assigned food, and whoever has the same color of the card you pick from Basket #2 will be your partner for the month. So if you could all form a single file…”

Before Kronk could finish, most of the students got out of their seats and rushed up to the table. “Never mind then,” he continued. “Just please don’t take too long to get your cards. Also, all of the possible foods are plant-based, so if you happen to be vegan, you should have nothing to worry about. If you or your partner are allergic to your selected food though, please let me know so we can switch it to something else.”

Cinderella, who hadn’t been so quick to get her cards, quietly stood up and made her way through the crowd. With hardly anyone noticing her presence (or at least as far as she was concerned), Cinderella found an opening amidst the multiple bodies and limbs in her way and pulled a card out of each basket.

“Once you get your cards, start to find the person who has the same card color as you,” Kronk advised as the students continued to empty both baskets. “And once you find your partner, spend some time getting to know one another. The more you two get along, the more fun you’ll have this month.”

Having grabbed both of her cards, Cinderella turned around and began to make her way back to her seat. With there still being several other students around her, she struggled to get through, and for a moment, she felt as if she had tripped over someone’s foot. The crowd didn’t last for much longer though, and once everyone had started looking amongst themselves for their respective partners and then pairing off, Cinderella attempted to do the same.

Before she could sit back down though, Cinderella noticed something was wrong as she took a few steps further. She looked down to her feet, realizing that her right foot was missing its shoe, one of two brown slip-ons she had chosen to wear that day.

Cinderella looked across the floor in search of her missing shoe, not an easy task with so many people crowded around her. Even with everyone going off into their respective groups, searching among the many legs in her way was no easy task, and by the time the area she was standing was almost cleared, Cinderella had yet to locate her shoe.

“Is this yours?” a voice that seemed to be directed toward Cinderella asked, a voice that had a very distinct French accent.

Cinderella looked up; standing before her was another young woman, one who was holding the very shoe Cinderella was looking for her in her hand. Though she did express it externally, Cinderella was a bit awestruck by the appearance of this fellow student. What caught her eye the most were her eyes, which had a faint blue color that wasn’t quite as blue as her own, but still quite alluring. Cinderella was also quick to notice her glossy dark brown hair cut to just below her chin, which made for a perfect compliment to her white clothing, specifically a long-sleeve buttoned shirt and matching paints.

“Oh yes, thank you,” Cinderella replied, reaching out to grab her shoe before the brunette held up her empty hand to stop her, much to Cinderella’s confusion.

“Allow me,” the woman requested as she lowered herself down toward Cinderella’s foot. Cinderella lifted her foot up a few inches off the ground, allowing this other student to gently slip it back on. 

“Oh… thank you,” Cinderella said to her fellow student. Had she looked up at that moment, the brunette may have noticed the bright pink blush that had formed in Cinderella’s cheeks, a clear sign of how flattered the strawberry blonde was.

Getting back up, the woman noticed one of the cards that Cinderella was holding in her hands. “Is that periwinkle?” she asked.

Cinderella looked at the colored card. “I believe it is,” she replied.

Cinderella looked toward the brunette; in her hand was a card of the exact same color. “Well then, I guess we’re partners,” she informed the strawberry blonde.

“Oh, that’s wonderful!!” Cinderella exclaimed as she reached her hand out expecting it to be shaken. “My name is Cinderella.”

The brunette reached her hand out and shook Cinderella’s. “You can call me Colette,” she responded.

“Pleasure to meet you, Colette,” Cinderella said to her new partner as the handshake came to an end. “Would it be wrong to say how much I like your accent?”

Colette gave a quick chuckle. “I suppose not,” she answered. “After all, there aren’t many accents that top French.”

“I thought that’s what it was,” Cinderella remarked, her smile growing by the minute. “Are you actually from France?”

“Born in Toulouse, grew up in Paris,” Colette replied. “This is actually my first time in America. Been here for just under two weeks now.”

“Really? Welcome then,” Cinderella responded. “Are you enjoying your time in the States so far?”

Colette rolled her eyes and let out a quiet groan. “Admittedly, I’ve had my annoyances with what I’ve experienced so far,” Colette explained. “There are too many cars in the streets, most of the buildings look dull and without style, and the few ‘political conversations’ I’ve overheard are nothing if not reeking with ignorance.”

“Oh,” Cinderella commented, her smile immediately disappearing. “I’m sorry to hear that.”

Colette then looked back to Cinderella and smirked. “Then again, it hasn’t been all bad,” she remarked. “The university’s been quite pleasant actually… especially some of the students.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” Cinderella replied, starting to smile once again. “So what food were you assigned?”

Colette took a look at her second card. “Seems I’ve been assigned the aubergine,” she responded.

Cinderella raised an eyebrow in confusion, causing Colette to chuckle. “You Americans refer to it as the ‘eggplant’,” Colette explained, holding up the card for Cinderella to better see.

“Oh, that’s what it is!” Cinderella responded cheerfully as she looked down at her card. “Mine’s the carrot."

“Ah, la carotte,” Colette commented, “an excellent choice.”

“And they’re both vegetables too!” Cinderella added. “That should make it easier for us to come up with something.”

“Let’s just hope we don’t get too carried away,” Colette remarked, her tone of voice taking on a slightly suggestive tone. “One can get too familiar with vegetables, you know.”

Cinderella gave out a quick laugh in response, not entirely sure what Colette had meant, but aware enough to know she was making a joke. Must be a French thing , she thought to herself. Maybe I’ll get to find out before this is all done .


As was to be expected at the end of any class, the classroom door swung open the second class time ended, and several students came flooding out into the hallways. Not one to rush herself, Cinderella was one of the last to come through the door, and rather than hurry down the hall in one direction or the other, she looked among the people in front of her before noticing one person in particular going left and getting further away from the classroom.

“Colette! Wait!” Cinderella cried out as she rushed out towards her new friend/cooking partner.

The brunette stopped in her tracks and turned around. Within seconds, Cinderella had caught up to her.

“I don’t know what your schedule looks like,” Cinderella remarked, “but would you possibly like to get together some time to work on our project?”

“But we don’t have to present our dish until the end of the month,” Colette informed the strawberry blonde. “Why start so soon?”

“We may not need to bring anything until then,” Cinderella explained, “but that doesn’t mean we can’t start figuring out what we want to make. Maybe we can even… experiment a little?”

Colette’s eyes went wide upon her hearing Cinderella’s choice of words. “Experiment, you say?” Colette responded.

“Yeah,” Cinderella replied. “That and I’d kinda like to get to know you more personally, and I figured, why not get started on our project while doing so?”

For a moment, Colette didn’t say a word, merely shifting her line of sight upward over Cinderella’s body. Cinderella’s meek smile began to turn into a nervous frown as she grew worried about a possible rejection.

Finally, Colette broke her silence. “Well, Cinderella,” she said to the strawberry blonde, “you don’t look like it, but you’re a lot bolder than I would’ve guessed.”

“Um… thank you?” Cinderella responded, not entirely sure what Colette was referring to, but still somewhat relieved to not be so clearly rejected. “Is that a ‘yes’ then?”

“I’ve got nothing planned for Friday night,” Colette answered. “If you’re also free then, I’d be more than happy to meet up somewhere.”

“Friday night it is then!” Cinderella cried cheerfully. “It’s a date!”

Colette simply nodded, well aware that she and Cinderella had different ideas about what to expect.


When asking Cinderella where to meet her, the strawberry blonde told her that she lived in a small neighborhood just outside of campus. According to Cinderella, Colette would be able to identify her house by the big pumpkin in front of it.

As Colette was quick to realize upon driving her black motorcycle up to the side of the house, “big” was an understatement.

In a vegetable garden spread out across the front yard, an enormous pumpkin the size of a car could be seen towering above the other vegetables growing around it. Colette had never seen a pumpkin of such great size before, but then again, pumpkins weren’t as heavily consumed in France as they were in America.

After turning off her motorcycle, Colette hopped off the vehicle and pulled her cell phone out her pocket. The time read “6:05 PM”, a little later than she and Cinderella had agreed upon, but not too far off.

Entering the texting app of her phone, Colette began to type Cinderella a message. I’m here , she typed.

Within seconds, and without even receiving a text back, Colette heard a voice call out her name. She looked towards the house, and there in the doorway stood the strawberry blonde waving at her.

“You finally made it!” Cinderella cried as Colette made her way toward the house. “It wasn’t too hard to find my house, was it?”

“Not really,” Colette replied as she walked up to Cinderella. “You said to look for the big pumpkin, and that’s exactly what I found.”

“It’s my godmother’s,” Cinderella explained. “She’s been growing it since April.”

“She’s made use of her time then,” Colette remarked. “What is going to do with it? Turn it into a horse-drawn carriage?”

“Well, it will first compete in the county fair at the end of the month,” a voice unfamiliar to Colette spoke. “Then, if I can keep it from rotting from long enough, it’d make for a good jack-o-lantern.”

Colette looked to where the voice came from. Walking up to Cinderella’s side was an elderly woman (if Colette had to guess, she was somewhere between her late 60s and early 70s) about a quarter meter shorter than Cinderella. Her hair had a light silver color, and she wore a purplish blue hooded sweater that covered most of her body and was adored with a magenta ribbon on the rim of the neck.

“You must be Colette,” the elderly woman said to Colette. “Cinderella’s spoken quite fondly of you.”

“That’s good to know,” Colette replied. “I would hate for her to speak anything but fondly of me.”

“Colette, this is my Godmother,” Cinderella told the brunette. “She’s every bit as sweet as she appears to be.”

“The pleasure is mine, Colette,” Godmother remarked. “You seem like a very nice young lady. I do hope we can meet again soon.”

“Are you not staying?” Colette asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

“Unfortunately,” Godmother answered. “I meet with my friends for game night every Friday, and they’d hate it if I stood them up.”

“I’ve actually joined them a couple times in the past,” Cinderella commented. “It’s mostly just board games, but it’s still a lot of fun.”

“Tell that to Merryweather,” Godmother snarked. “She always accuses me of using you to cheat.”

“Well… she’s not completely wrong,” Cinderella sheepishly admitted.

Colette gave out a quiet snicker. “You must get quite competitive amongst each other,” she remarked.

“From time to time,” Godmother responded, “and I don’t expect tonight to be any different. I do wish you both could join us, but I understand you’ve already made plans, so I’ll just leave you two to do your thing.”

With that, Godmother made her way past Cinderella and Colette and began to walk away from the house. “I wish I could stay longer, but Fauna said she baked an ice cream cake - or at least she attempted to bake one - and I’d hate for it to melt before I get there,” she said out loud to the two young women as she reached the sidewalk.

“Have fun, Godmother!!” Cinderella shouted as she waved her guardian goodbye. Colette also waved, though with slightly less enthusiasm.

“I should be home by the stroke of midnight!!” Godmother called out as she walked further away from the house. “Have a good time! Dance! Be gay!”

Within seconds, Cinderella’s godmother had turned around the corner and walked out of sight, meaning that Cinderella and Colette were alone together for most of the evening.

“Did she say ‘be gay’?” Colette asked Cinderella, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

“She means ‘gay’ as in ‘happy’,” Cinderella answered, her voice coming across as almost panicked. “She’s a little old-fashioned like that.”

Colette simply nodded her head in response. As far as she was concerned, either meaning was fine with her.


“Are you almost ready, Cinderella?” Colette called out as she stood at the kitchen counter top. “We only have so many hours to work!”

“I’ll be down in a minute!!” Cinderella replied loudly from outside the kitchen. “I just want to give my mice their dinner real quick!”

So she has mice for pets , Colette thought to herself. Not the first animal I would’ve guessed.

A minute or so later, Colette heard the sound of someone entering the kitchen. She turned around to see Cinderella standing a few feet away. In her hands was a small portable cage; inside were two small brown scurrying around the structure’s paper lining.

“I figured it’d be nice to introduce you to each other,” Cinderella remarked. “Jaq, Gus, this is my friend, Colette. Colette, these are my pets, Jaq and Gus.”

“Jaq and Gus?” Colette responded, looking down at the two rodents moving around before her. “Good names for mice.”

“You don’t mind them, do you?” Cinderella asked. “I mean, if you’re allergic…”

“I’m not allergic,” Colette replied, “and I don’t mind them at all. Just… maybe don’t let them get too close to our food. Not that I think they're dirty, but...”

“I know what you mean,” Cinderella said as she placed the mice’s cage onto a table on the opposite end of the kitchen. “Don’t worry, I just need to feed them real quick, then I’ll wash up, and we can get started.”

“I actually knew a kid growing up with a pet rat,” Colette remarked, “so this isn’t too out of the ordinary.”

“Really?” Cinderella replied as she hurried over to one of the kitchen cabinets and pulled out a small bag of dried corn bits. “I actually hear they make much better pets than most people give credit for.”

“From what I could tell, he seemed to like his rat well enough,” Colette noted. “He actually used to joke about hiding the rat in the hat he was wearing, pretending it was pulling his hair and controlling his every move.”

“That would certainly be an interesting sight,” Cinderella remarked as she made her way back to the table. “I wouldn’t want Jaq and Gus in my hair though. Don’t think we’d find it very comfortable.”

Cinderella then opened a small door on top of the mice’s cage, and poured some of the corn inside. Almost immediately, the two mice began to eat away at the meal they’d been given.

“Enjoy your meal, little guys,” Cinderella whispered to the rodents. “Hopefully, you guys will have as much fun watching us as we have fun cooking.”

After returning the bag of corn to the cabinet, Cinderella rushed over to the sink and turned on the faucet. She spent the next minute or so washing her hands before going over to the central counter, where Colette had been scrolling through her phone and patiently waiting to get started.

“Okay, time to start cooking!!!” Cinderella announced. “Have you found any good recipes?”

“Here’s one I found,” Colette answered as she looked down at her phone. “It’s called ‘Stuffed Eggplant with Carrots and Lentils’. Do you suppose that would make for a good dish?”

“I like the sound of it so far,” Cinderella answered as she made her way over to Colette’s side. She then looked down at the recipe on Colette’s phone and read the list of ingredients. “I think we have just about everything here,” she said to Colette.

“Excellent,” Colette replied, “then let’s get started.”

The two young women then spent the next couple minutes gathering the needed ingredients and utensils. Cinderella had already picked some fresh eggplants and carrots from her godmother’s garden earlier that day, so she was quick to pull them out of the refrigerator and bring them to the kitchen counter. Colette, meanwhile, searched through the kitchen cabinets and pulled out various dry ingredients one by one - olive oil, lentils, oregano, everything that the ingredient list called for.

With all the ingredients gathered, Cinderella and Colette began to prepare their respective vegetables, pulling out some knives and carving boards to prepare them as directed. Colette trimmed the edges off two eggplants and cut them half lengthwise, while Cinderella used her knife to shave the edges of her carrots until she had about a cup’s worth of shaved carrot.

“You really know how to use a knife,” Colette commented. “Are you also a culinary arts major?”

“Actually, I’m hoping to major in fashion design,” Cinderella answered, “though I have been  thinking of making a minor.”

“An artist through and through, I see,” Colette remarked. “Your family must be proud.”

“Well, if you mean my godmother, then absolutely,” Cinderella replied, “though I suppose my pet mice would be too, if they knew what was going on that is.”

Colette raised an eyebrow. “Do you not have any other family?” she asked.

Cinderella sighed as her smile slowly faded. “My parents died when I was very young,” she explained. “For most of my life, I’ve lived with my stepfamily, and… let’s just say it wasn’t ideal.”

“Oh,” Colette commented, her voice bearing a tone full of sorrow. “I’m sorry you had to go through all that.”

“It’s alright,” Cinderella responded. “They’ve been out of my life for a couple years now, and ever since I started living with her, Godmother has been nothing but kind and supportive.”

“That’s good to hear,” Colette remarked. “Must feel pretty nice to have someone who believes in you and your dreams.”

Cinderella nodded as her smile returned. All things considered, she really did feel happier than she could remember ever feeling in the past.

For the next hour or so, Cinderella and Colette continued to prepare their dish. As they continued to talk to each other while doing so, they got to learn more and more about each other. Colette told Cinderella about her growing up in France and how much she was inspired by the Parisian food scene, and Cinderella reminisced about a time one of her pet mice got trapped under a teacup and how it ended up scaring the daylights out of one of her stepsisters. It got quite a laugh out of Colette, one distinctly different from her previous sarcastic chuckles, and knowing this only made Cinderella like the brunette even more than she thought she would.

Finally, they had finished preparing the dish. All that was left to do was to bake it, so as Colette cleared the counter, Cinderella took the stuffed eggplants, both laid out on some parchment paper on a stainless steel sheet pan, and put them in the oven.

“Okay, they should be ready to eat in about twenty minutes,” Cinderella announced as she set the timer. “In the meantime, what do you…”

Cinderella turned around, and before she could speak any further, she found Colette sitting on the edge of the countertop with her arms folded and her legs crossed. Judging by the look on Colette’s face, one that bore a faint but flirtatious grin, Cinderella was this close to thinking of such a posture as seductive.

Cinderella began to sweat as her eyes grew wide; she wasn’t certain as to what was going on, but she couldn’t think of any other reason for Colette to be positioned like that. She attempted to say something, but before she could, she tripped over herself, too overwhelmed to maintain her balance at that moment. She was quick to stand up straight again, but it didn’t take long for Cinderella to notice that her right shoe had fallen off.

“Leave it,” Colette commanded before Cinderella could put it back on. “In fact, take the other one off too… slowly.”

Surprised, but also entranced, by Colette’s suddenly demanding tone, Cinderella steadily lifted up her foot, making sure that Colette got a good view of her leg, and gently lifted her one remaining shoe off her foot.

It was increasingly clear to Cinderella what was going on, and it only became more apparent as she saw Colette pull off her long-sleeve button-up, revealing a black tank top underneath. She then did the same with her pants, revealing a pair of underwear of the same color.

For a moment, Cinderella remained frozen in place, much too turned on for her body to make any intended movement. It was only when Colette made a “come here” motion with her finger that Cinderella finally moved forward. The distance between the two was just barely a couple feet, but to Cinderella, it felt as if it had taken eternity for her to finally get within inches of the young French brunette.

“I must say, Cinderella, you are a very bold young woman,” Colette said to the strawberry blonde as she seductively placed her finger under her chin. “For so long, I assumed that most Americans were prudish and unwilling to so openly request an act of amour, but you’ve proven me wrong.”

“Wait,” Cinderella responded, almost too confused and turned on to complete a full thought, “you don’t think I…”

“Don’t be so modest,” Colette interrupted. “You could not have made your desires more clear. You did say you wanted to experiment, did you not?”

Experiment!?!? Cinderella mentally exclaimed, her face turning bright red. Was that really the word I used!?!

“Yes, I did say that,” Cinderella confirmed, “but I was referring to…”

“Why do you deny this?” Colette interrupted. “I did say ‘yes’, after all…”

Before Cinderella could respond, Colette pulled the strawberry blonde onto her. Their faces were now just an inch away from one another. “And if you’d still like to,” Colette whispered, “my answer is still ‘yes’.”

It took no time at all for Cinderella to give in to her impulses. She pushed herself further into Colette, who spread her legs so the strawberry blonde could sit in between them. As Cinderella wrapped her own legs around the brunette, her lips colluded with Colette’s, and the two commenced a passionate make-out session. They were only seconds in when their tongues finally made contact, immediately swirling around and licking one another.

I always dreamed of having my first French kiss , Cinderella thought, but this is almost too perfect .

Lost in her thoughts, Cinderella almost shrieked as Colette’s body fell to the surface of the kitchen counter, pulling the strawberry blonde down with her. Cinderella didn’t give this sudden movement much though, as her quick return to Colette’s lips clearly showed.

Upon realizing that she was still wearing most of her clothes as opposed to Colette being in only her underwear, Cinderella lifted herself up to remove her upper clothing, leaving on nothing but a white tank top. Very enticed by what she was seeing, Colette, eager to get an ever better view of Cinderella’s body, placed her fingers on the rims of Cinderella’s pants. She pulled down as much of the pants as she could, and Cinderella finished the job as she fell back down onto Colette, kicking off what remained of her pants.

With both women now wearing significantly less clothing, the two continued to make out, with each kiss getting deeper and wetter with each passing second. Colette was completely lost in passion, which made it quite surprising to her when Cinderella suddenly pulled her lips away.

“Wait!!” Cinderella screamed as she sat up and turned towards the oven to read the timer. “The food will be ready in fifteen minutes.”

Colette smirked. “Well,” she remarked, “we’ll have to do this rather quickly then.”

Cinderella nodded hungrily, ready and willing to take their amour even further, but not entirely sure how. “Any ideas?” she asked the brunette.

Colette’s eyes darted around her; from what Cinderella could tell, it was as if she was looking for something. After a few seconds, Colette’s eyes became still. She grinned devilishly, seeming to have found what she was looking for, then looked back to Cinderella.

“How much did you say you wanted to experiment?” Colette asked enticingly.

“I’m… I’m up for just about anything,” Cinderella replied through heavy breaths, “assuming it’s not too painful.”

Her grin remaining on her face, Colette pulled herself up. She and Cinderella quickly repositioned themselves to make room for the two of them to sit beside each other on top of the counter.

“I’ll need a minute,” Colette informed her lover as she hopped off the counter. “In the meantime, turn around, and get on your arms and knees.”

Cinderella nodded in obedience. She then turned herself around, spread out her arms onto the surface of the counter, and bent over far enough for the upper half of her body to now be firmly planted onto her arms. She then brought her thighs and knees onto the countertop, lifting her rear end up in the process.

“Okay, I’m on my arms and knees,” Cinderella announced, looking back to locate the brunette. “Now what…”

The question that Cinderella was going to ask immediately received its answer the moment that she saw Colette and what she was now holding, something that looked very familiar to Cinderella. Something orange, just under a foot in length and just over an inch-and-a-half at its widest end.

“It seems we have one remaining carrot,” Colette noted, tenderly caressing the carrot she had in one hand with the fingers of her other hand. “Perhaps we can put it to good use?”

Cinderella’s eyes grew as wide as they possibly could. She knew exactly what Colette was suggesting, and though it may just have been her desire for sexual pleasure clouding her ability to think rationally, the hungry look on Cinderella’s face, one complimented by a quick lick of her lips, made it clear that Cinderella was more than happy to go through with it.

“I don’t mean to be rude,” Cinderella told the brunette, “but are the French really this… daring when it comes to sex?”

“No more so than any other culture,” Colette responded as she walked around the counter towards Cinderella’s rear end. “The only difference is we’re just willing to admit it.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Cinderella replied, her mouth watering in anticipation of what was about to happen. “How much time until the food’s ready?”

“Ten minutes,” Colette answered. “Just enough time to make you scream.”

Placing her empty hand on Cinderella’s right ass cheek, Colette hooked two of her fingers underneath the strawberry blonde’s panties and began to pull them down. It was only a matter of seconds before Cinderella’s succulent pussy was on full display, and as Colette quickly realized, her lower lips were every bit as wet as her upper lips.

“Look how wet you are,” Colette commented, lowering the carrot in her hand toward Cinderella’s vagina, but not yet making contact. “Just wet enough to slide right in.”

“Please be gentle,” Cinderella begged. “I’ve never gone this far before.”

“Mais bien sûr,” Colette replied in her native tongue, lowering herself to speak directly into Cinderella’s ear. “Je n'oserais pas nuire à ce délicieux vagin.”

Though her knowledge of the French language was somewhat limited, Cinderella had a pretty good idea of what Colette had just said to her. She had hoped to more clearly express her thanks, but as she felt something start to enter her most sacred hole, she decided that her moans of pleasure would have to be thanks enough.

At first, Colette only made light contact Cinderella’s vagina with the carrot, not wanting to cause her love any discomfort. As soon as Cinderella began to moan with pleasure though, Colette made further progress. After a few rubs against the vagina, Colette began to push the carrot inside. She only inserted an inch of the carrot at first before slowly pulling back, still trying not to make Cinderella too uncomfortable. The increasing volume and delight of Cinderella’s moans gave her all the encouragement she needed to keep going.

Little by little, Colette began to stuff more and more of the carrot into Cinderella’s vagina, which was only getting wetter by the second and making it easier for the carrot to slide through. While Cinderella did feel a little pain in the beginning, as anyone would when having something enter them, the pleasure she felt was far greater, and the more of the carrot that went in her pussy, the more her pain began to fade.

After about five minutes, Colette had reached a point where she was now able to fit the entire carrot (or at least enough of it for Colette to still keep hold of it) inside Cinderella’s vagina. Up to this point, the carrot’s movement in and out was slow and steady, for Colette did not want to bring Cinderella to her climax so quickly. However, having reached the limits of how far in the carrot could go, Colette decided now was the time to increase speed.

“How do you feel, ma petite tarte?” Colette whispered into Cinderella’s ear.

“Feeling… wonderful…” Cinderella spoke through her pants, too lost in pleasure to complete a whole sentence.

“Tres bien,” Colette responded as she began to go faster, pumping the carrot in and out of Cinderella’s vagina at a greater rate than before. Whereas Colette had started by going no faster than one back-and-forth motion about every couple seconds, Colette did not hesitate when increasing her rate of movement, and by the time Colette had reached the highest speed possible (one that she could manage without growing too tired herself), Cinderella could feel the carrot going in and out several times each second.

“Colette,” Cinderella moaned as she began to feel a great sense of pleasure building up inside of her, “I think I’m going to cum.”

Colette turned her head toward the oven timer. “The food will be ready in less than a minute,” Colette told her lover. “Do you think you can hold it in until then?”

“I’ll… I’ll try…” Cinderella moaned in response.

Colette smiled as she rammed the carrot into Cinderella’s vagina harder and faster than ever, ensuring that the strawberry blonde would explode, but hopefully not until the time was right.

“Trente…” Colette counted in French, the time growing nearer and nearer, “... vingt-cinq…”

“Colette...” Cinderella moaned, “... oh Colette…”

“Vingt… quinze…”

“I’m so close… I can feel it…”

“Dix… neuf… huit… sept… six… cinq… quatre…”

“Oh God, Colette, I can’t hold it back any longer!!!!” Cinderella screamed.

“Trois… deux… un…”

In almost perfect synchronization, both the timer and Cinderella went off, with only the latter releasing a massive explosion of fluid upon release, most of which splattered across Colette’s face and body. Between the sound of the timer and the sound of Cinderella’s screams of pleasure, it was obvious which was the loudest.

Had Cinderella not immediately passed out after reaching her orgasm, she may have heard Colette comment on her unique taste, wondering whether or not this was how all Americans tasted.

In fact, the only living beings who could’ve heard her were Jaq and Gus, who were still in their cage lying on the kitchen table watching Cinderella and Colette have sex. Even if they had any idea of what was going on, anyone familiar with rodent reproductive habits would know that they’d be in no position to look down on such behavior.


“Wow,” Cinderella gasped as she slowly regained consciousness, using whatever energy she still had to sit herself up on the counter. “That… was… amazing…”

Colette, who was sitting at the table eating one of the recently finished stuffed eggplants, looked up at Cinderella, still dressed in only her underclothes. “I’m glad to hear that,” she replied. “I had much fun making it happen.”

Cinderella smiled, flattered that the experience was a good one for both of them. Upon noticing what Colette was eating, Cinderella immediately remembered what they were doing before all of this.

“Our food’s ready?!?” Cinderella exclaimed. “How is it?”

“Quite delicious,” Colette answered, “though perhaps not as much as you.”

Cinderella blushed as she hopped off the counter. She then grabbed a plate, then a fork, from one of the cabinets, filled it with the last of the stuffed eggplant dish, and sat down at the table right alongside Colette.

Hoping to regain some of her energy, Cinderella stuffed her mouth with the dish she and Colette had prepared. Colette, not as rapid in her consumption of the food, snickered in amusement as she watched Cinderella eat.

“So, we still have a couple hours before midnight,” Cinderella informed the brunette, her mouth still full. “When we’re done eating, would it be okay…”

“If you did to me what I did to you?” Colette interrupted. “I was afraid you wouldn’t ask.”

Having received Colette’s consent, Cinderella began to eat even faster, not wanting to wait too long until they could start fucking again.

“I do have one request though,” the brunette informed the strawberry blonde.

Cinderella looked up, her mouth still full. “Yes?” she asked.

“Forget about la carotte," Colette demanded, “je veux l’aubergine.”

Notes:

One week in and already this has four kudos, two comments, and a bookmark? For my first smutfic, I'll take that as a success!!

Again, I've got a few more ideas lined up, but if you have any requests (or any questions about what pairings I will or won't write about), please let me know!!

Once again, happy reading!!!

Chapter 3: Ariel/Moana

Summary:

After becoming teammates on their college swim team, Ariel and Moana have a pool date together. They get wet, and not just from the pool water.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 3 - Better Down Where It’s Wetter

FYOO!!!!!!!

All it took was that loud whistle sound to get each and every college freshman girl standing by the edge of the pool to turn their attention toward the  short-haired blonde woman (whom they assumed was no older than her late 40s) now standing before them, the woman they immediately recognized as the coach of the university swimming team.

“Listen up ladies!!!” the swimming coach commanded with a tough, no-nonsense tone. “You may have been the star swimmer of your precious little high school team, but THIS is a university - its standards are higher, and my standards are even much higher than that!!”

Not one of the several young women, each dressed in a skintight one-piece swimsuit and with an even tighter bathing cap attached to their heads, had their eyes and ears turned away from the woman pacing in front of them. Though they had only known the coach for a few seconds, that was just enough time for them to realize that this was not someone to piss off without risking punishment.

“I only have a limited amount of space on my team for new recruits,” the coach informed her potential student athletes, “and I do not intend to waste that space on those who I do not see fit to represent my team.”

Even if that meant having to stay on this coach’s good side for much longer than they might be able to last, each freshman was determined to win her approval and join her team. Moana was no exception; having spent a significant portion of her life in the water, the eighteen-year-old Native Hawaiian had a body built for swimming, a perfect balance of muscle and slenderness wrapped in a layer of naturally tan skin (most of it covered by a salmon swimsuit at that moment in time). Had it not been for her turquoise bathing cap, her long, wavy hair, which had a dark brown color not too dissimilar to the color of her eyes, would’ve quickly caught the attention of anyone looking her way. Having hair of such a length kept tight underneath a layer of rubber was not the most comfortable situation, but if it meant being fully prepared to earn her place on the university swim team, comfort needed to be pushed to the side for the time being.

“Here’s how this is going to go down,” the coach announced. “Each of you is going to swim freestyle all the way down to the other end of the pool and back as fast as possible in as straight of a line as possible. The first two to make it back to this side of the pool are on the team; everyone else is going home with nothing to show for it. Don’t like it? Too bad!!”

Moana quickly nodded, well aware of what was at stake. She had gotten a good look at the pool behind her just a few minutes before the coach had showed up. It wasn’t quite Olympic size, but it was far bigger than that of the high school she attended. The distance she would have to swim in as little time as possible was great enough to put Moana’s abilities to the most difficult test yet - though not enough to completely dissuade her from trying.

“How fast you go will be largely determined by how well you’re able to stay in place,” the coach continued, “so you’re gonna want to swim in as straight of a line as possible. Make contact with any one of your competitors, you will be disqualified. In short, swim fast and swim straight; do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, coach!!” all the swimming team wannabes, Moana included, shouted in response.

“Good, we’re on the same page so far,” the coach remarked. “For the time being, you will address me as ‘coach’. When you have proven your worth, you may address me as Coach Calhoun - again, ONLY when I say you have proven your worth. Again, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, coach!!!” all the swimmers repeated even louder than before.

Calhoun smirked and nodded, confident that she had the attention of every young woman standing before her. “All right, let’s get this show on the road!!!” she shouted. “Everyone, spread out, face the pool and prepare yourselves!!!”

Immediately, the countless freshmen girls turned around and spread themselves out among one another, with no less than a couple feet separating each one. Moana, standing near the center of the pool’s width, looked to her sides. To her satisfaction, there was just enough room between her and two of the other competitors to ensure no accidental collision - assuming that she was able to swim in place.

“On my signal, you will dive in and show me what you’ve got,” Calhoun demanded, holding up a digital timer in her hand. “Any false starters are immediately disqualified.”

Moana took a deep breath as she looked out over the long expanse of water lying before her. Despite how much she’d have to swim, and despite how many others were vying for the same exact thing she wanted, there was nothing that could get her out of the mindset that she was going to come out of this on top.

“On your marks…” Calhoun announced, her thumb preparing to start the timer,“... get set…”

One more deep breath; that was all Moana needed.

FYOO!!!!!!!

Almost instinctively, Moana dived right into the pool as soon as she heard the sound of Calhoun’s whistle. Upon making contact with the water, her mind seemed to go blank as her brain devoted most of her body’s energy and willpower to her arms and legs. Just enough was left for her lungs to take in some oxygen during the few moments Moana’s head turned above the water’s surface, taking just enough to keep Moana going for as long as possible.

It wasn’t even a minute into her swim before Moana had reached the other end of the pool, though to her, it felt like hours. The state of Moana’s mind as she made her way through the water was something of a paradox. On the one hand, the rapid kicking of her legs and the equally speedy back-and-forth motion of her arms was forcing her muscles to operate at maximum efficiency, and she could feel just how increasingly tired she was becoming with each new movement. On the other hand, the water was one of the few places where Moana could zone out from the rest of the world and keep her attention fixated on herself. One could almost describe it as a meditative state had it not been for the immense amount of energy being used up by her limbs.

The second Moana made contact with the opposite end of the pool, she pushed herself off the edge, flipped her body around, and commenced the second half of her swim. With her mind fully devoted to keeping her arms and legs moving long enough to complete the lap, Moana was almost completely unaware of her surroundings. Had she been paying more attention, she might have been alarmed by just how close she was to making contact with some of the other swimmers, with there being mere inches separating Moana from the girl located to each side of her. One quick misstep was all it would take for Moana’s chances of making the team to vanish altogether.

None of that was a concern for Moana, however. With every muscle and brain cell in her body dedicating itself to getting her closer to the end of the pool, there was no room for emotion other than sheer determination to reach the end, a feeling that only grew stronger as each of Moana’s arms alternated positions and pulled herself through the water. As much as her exhaustion was increasing, it would take more than that to break Moana’s state of pure peace.

Moana was almost caught completely off guard when she finally reached her starting point. As soon as her fingers, then gradually the rest of her body, touched the pool’s surface, Moana lifted her head out of the water, breathing heavily to replenish her muscles of the oxygen they had so heavily used up over the past couple minutes.

Once she had begun to catch her breath, it became easier for Moana to regain a sense of her surroundings. Looking to her left, she could see one other person (Moana was too exhausted to get a good enough look at her at that moment) who had managed to also complete the swim, and looking behind her, she could see several other swimmers starting to do the same. Moana then turned her head back and looked up in front of her, finding Calhoun standing right in front and looking down.

For a minute, Calhoun remained still. Moana, her eyes making direct contact with those of the coach, did likewise, unsure of exactly how the older woman was reacting to her and a bit anxious to find out.

“Well, what are you waiting for!?!?” Calhoun barked, breaking the silence. “Your swim’s done, you can get out!!”

Almost immediately, Moana lifted her arms out of the water and pulled the rest of herself out of the pool. Calhoun stepped back to give her some room, and it was only a matter of seconds before Moana was back up on her feet standing straight up in front of the coach.

Moana remained still for another minute or so as the remaining swimmers completed their lap and exited the pool. As she saw more and more people standing by her side, Moana felt a sense of relief that, even if she hadn’t made the team, she had still performed better than a significant number of students that had competed against her. That relief quickly faded, however, upon hearing the sound of Calhoun’s voice booming at her.

“You!!!” Calhoun shouted at Moana. “You got a name?”

“Motunui,” Moana responded quickly. “Moana Motunui.”

Calhoun nodded, then looked away from Moana at a different student. “What about you?” she barked.

Moana looked to where the coach was looking. This particular student was wearing a seafoam green swimsuit and a purple bathing cap, and her build, though perhaps a bit more slender, wasn’t too dissimilar to Moana’s.

“Atlantica” the swimmer responded. “Ariel Atlantica.”

Calhoun nodded once again. “Motunui, Atlantica, front and center!!” she announced. “The rest of you, hit the showers and go back to whatever it was you were doing before!!”

While Moana and Ariel remained in place for the time being, the rest of the young women began to walk toward the locker rooms and away from the pool. Once they had all left the pool area, both young women did as instructed and took a few steps toward Calhoun.

“Good news, ladies, you made the team,” Calhoun announced. “Though I must say, Atlantica, I’d be disappointed if you didn’t make the cut given your family legacy.”

“Thank you, coach,” Ariel replied. “I’m glad to have met your expectations.”

“I wouldn’t say that,” Calhoun remarked. “Each of your sisters had no trouble at all getting past all of their earliest competition. You might’ve done the same if Motunui here hadn’t outpaced you by a whole half-second.”

Wait, I beat EVERYONE? Moana thought to herself. That’s even better than I’d hoped .

“Don’t dwell too much on it, Atlantica,” Calhoun told Ariel. “You still made the team, so you’ve managed to do your family justice… so far, anyways.”

Moana smiled as she looked toward her new teammate. As happy as she was to have made the team, something about seeing this other girl do the same, given how much there seemed to have been at stake, felt even more satisfying.

“That’s the good news anyway,” Calhoun informed her newest recruits. “The bad news: getting onto the team was the easy part. Staying on the team will require your fullest attention and efforts. Do you understand?”

“Yes, coach!!” Moana and Ariel shouted in unison.

“Good, now let’s hope that doesn’t change,” Calhoun replied. “Practice is Monday to Friday, each morning from 7 to 9. You will show up and do as instructed each day; fail to do so will result in your immediate removal from the team. Have I made myself clear?

“Yes, coach!!!” Moana and Ariel repeated.

“Excellent,” Calhoun responded. “First practice is this coming Monday, and your first meet will be at the end of the month. In the meantime, enjoy your weekend, but don’t get yourself too out of shape.”

Moana nodded in compliance. She had already gotten this far; to live up to Calhoun’s expectations, there was just no telling how far she’d go.


A hot shower was just what Moana needed. As much as she enjoyed being in the pool earlier, the aches in her limbs hadn’t quite faded, and she still needed a little bit more time to fully recover from using up all her energy. A torrent of warm, running water was the perfect environment for such recovery, and as soon as Moana reached the locker room, she was quick to locate the shower and get the hot water running.

Although Moana did not hesitate to remove her bathing cap, finally freeing her long brown hair from its confinement, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to do the same with her swimsuit at first. On the one hand, being nude in a facility where anyone could walk in on her at any time was probably not the smartest idea, and as far as she knew, it might not have even been allowed (it certainly wasn’t when she was on her high school swim team). On the other hand, her swimsuit was a bit constricting (making her wonder what her team uniform would be like), and from what she could tell, everyone who went to the showers earlier was now gone, so it seemed as if Moana was completely alone in the shower. On top of that, the locker where she kept her dry clothes was just across from her, so if she did need to change quickly, she wouldn’t need much time to do so.

After a brief moment of thought, Moana decided it was worth the risk. She slowly peeled her swimsuit off her body, starting from the top and allowing her breasts to pop out, then letting the rest fall from her legs, revealing her lower half. Moana’s body was now completely bare, allowing the shower’s hot flowing water to come pouring down on the entirety of Moana’s skin.

Although she didn’t intend to spend longer than a couple minutes showering, Moana felt as if she should spend hours, if not the rest of her day, standing underneath the warm stream of water pouring down on her. To Moana, it was the yin to the cool pool water’s yang, and at least for that moment, she had no desire to leave the tranquil warmth that was her post-swim shower.

Moana was not just content with just standing there though. Wanting to increase her pleasure, Moana closed her eyes and placed her hands against the surface of her skin, allowing them to swim all across her body - her legs, her stomach, there was not an inch of her that Moana did not intend to caress with either of her two hands.

“Somewhere… beyond the sea…” Moana sang quietly, so entranced by how good the shower felt that she had to express her euphoria through song, “... somewhere waiting for me…”

Lost in her thoughts and the warmth of the shower, Moana was almost completely unaware that her hands were approaching her most intimate areas; one hand was just under her breast, and the other was on her thigh, dangerously close to her rear end. Even with the risk of someone walking in on her, Moana was this close to taking advantage of her solitude and inducing maximum pleasure.

“My lover stands on golden sands…” Moana continued to sing, “... and watches the ships that go sailing'...”

“Wow, you’re a great singer too!”

Moana shrieked as her eyes burst open, the result of her being started by the sudden appearance of this unknown, but familiar voice. She immediately turned in the voice’s direction; before her, also standing underneath the shower, was another young woman, similar in age and physique to her (thought not quite as muscular), but with lighter skin and a head of red flowing hair.

“Oh, sorry,” the woman apologized. “I didn’t mean to disturb you.”

“No, no, it’s alright,” Moana replied, starting to recognize this other girl. “Ariel, right?”

“Yep!” Ariel cheered. “And your name’s Moana?”

“Uh-huh,” Moana responded. “Sorry, I didn’t recognize you without your bathing cap…”

It was at that moment when Moana realized what Ariel was wearing - absolutely nothing at all. Ariel was indeed standing before Moana completely naked, seemingly unaware of either girl’s nudity, unlike Moana, who was trying her hardest not to stare.

Getting to see a bunch of attractive girls wearing skin-tight outfits may not have been Moana’s main reason for wanting to join the swim team, but it certainly didn’t hurt. Still, she didn’t anticipate seeing any of them wear anything less than their swimming uniform (Moana was at least decent enough to not want to be a creep), so to have Ariel standing there with no clothing on caused her hormones to go into a frenzy and her brain to do everything possible to control them.

“Well, that shouldn’t be too much of a problem,” Ariel replied, seemingly unaware (or at least unbothered) of Moana’s gazing eyes. “By this time next month, we should know each other from head to toe.”

Sweet Te Fiti , Moana mentally exclaimed. Is she doing this on purpose?

“I suppose,” Moana finally responded, “assuming Calhoun doesn’t work us to death.”

“Yeah, she’s pretty tough,” Ariel remarked. “My sisters trained under her, so they gave me a big heads-up about what she’s like.”

“That’s right, she mentioned your sisters,” Moana commented. “She said they all made the team before you?”

“Yep, all seven,” Ariel answered. “And they all got on the team coming in ahead of everyone else. I would’ve done the same if it weren’t for you.”

“Sorry about that,” Moana apologized. “Didn’t mean to break your family’s winning streak.”

“Don’t be sorry,” Arel responded. “You were only doing your best. Besides, I still made the team, so I have nothing to be upset about.”

“Well, like Calhoun said, that was the easy part,” Moana remarked. “If she was that tough on us before we joined the team, imagine what she’ll be like when we actually start training.”

“You’re not worried, are you?” Ariel asked.

“Not really,” Moana replied. “I’m pretty tough. Whatever she has to throw at us, I’m sure I can handle it.”

“Perhaps, but aren’t you concerned that she might ruin swimming for you?” Ariel asked.

“I’ve spent practically my entire life in the water,” Moana stated. “As far as I’m concerned, there is nothing that can ruin the experience.”

“Same,” Ariel commented. “Still, with all the practicing we’ll be doing, wouldn’t you like to spend some time swimming on your own terms? You know, just for the fun of it?”

Moana took a second to think, then nodded. “I guess a more leisurely swim every now and then would be nice,” she answered, “though I don’t know how often we’d be able to use the pool like that.”

“Oh, that’s not a problem!” Ariel remarked. “I live not too far away from the university. There’s a huge pool in my backyard, just big enough for us to swim in it as we please.”

“Wait, ‘us’?” Moana asked.

“Of course!” Ariel exclaimed. “I’d love to have you over. We’re already teammates; wouldn’t it be great to be friends too?”

“I don’t see why not,” Moana replied. Then again, standing naked in the shower together isn’t how most people become friends .

“Great, because my daddy’s going out of town for the weekend!” Ariel remarked. “If you’d like to come over on Saturday, we’d have the pool to ourselves! Would that work for you?”

“Yeah, I’d love to come over!!” Moana responded.

“Wonderful!!” Ariel cheered as she looked up at a clock on a nearby wall. “I’d love to stay longer, but I have a class I need to get to. Where’d you say your locker was?”

“Uh, right over there,” Moana answered, pointing to where she kept her belongings.

“Perfect, I’ll just leave you a note with my address,” Ariel replied as she exited the shower and grabbed a towel hanging nearby, “and my cell number if you want to talk before we meet up again.”

“Sounds good to me!” Moana remarked as Ariel wrapped the towel around her body and began to walk away.

“In the meantime, enjoy your shower!!” Ariel called as she waved goodbye before heading over to her own locker.

As she watched Ariel leave, she realized that her towel was not covering her backside, and couldn’t resist the temptation to stare. If she didn’t know any better, she’d swear that was intentional.


Considering Ariel claimed to have six other siblings, Moana had figured that she’d be living in a relatively big house. She didn’t expect it to be this big though.

Upon entering the neighborhood in which the address Ariel had given her was located, Moana quickly realized just how affluent her family apparently was. Most of the houses in sight were much larger and more lavish than what the average family lived in. The house that Moana had just arrived at was no exception, as evidenced by its gold and ivory white coloring.

Although she was somewhat intimidated by the abode’s towering size, Moana made an effort to not let it bother her as she stepped toward the house. Upon reaching the front door, Moana located the doorbell and pushed it. As opposed to the usual “ding-dong” sound that she had expected, Moana was instead greeted with a brief xylophone melody that seemed to have a tropical (maybe Caribbean) flavor.

It was only a matter of seconds before the door opened, and Moana was greeted by the same redhead she had shared a shower with just the other day.

“Moana!!”  Ariel cried with glee. “So glad you could make it!”

“Hey, Ariel!” Moana replied. “I see you’re dressed for the occasion. Looks good on you.”

Sure enough, Ariel had already gotten into her swimsuit, a violet bikini that left little to Moana’s imagination, or at least it would have if she hadn’t already seen her entirely naked.

“Thank you,” Ariel responded as she noticed that Moana hadn’t brought any clothes herself, apart from the orange tank top, white shorts, and brown sandals she was already wearing. “Are you wearing yours underneath?”

“Yep, thought I’d save time not having to change,” Moana answered. “The sooner we can get swimming, the better.”

“Well, come on in!!” Ariel requested, making room for Moana to step inside the house. “The pool’s just out back!”

As she stepped inside, Moana kicked off her sandals and left them and placed them to the side where a couple other pairs of shoes were placed. She took a moment to gaze at her surroundings; like the exterior, the interior was adorned with a large variety of gold furnishings and decorations.

“This is a really nice house, Ariel,” Moana commented. “I had a feeling your dad would make enough to support seven children, but I didn’t think he made enough to afford all this.”

“Oh, did I not tell you?” Ariel responded. “My grandfather created the recipe for Trident.”

“The chewing gum?” Moana asked.

“Yeah, and my dad’s been one of the company heads ever since,” Ariel answered. “He’s actually on a business trip right now.”

“Can’t say I’m surprised,” Moana replied. “If it means getting to own all of this, he must need to go on a lot of business trips.

“Actually, I almost wonder if he’s gonna sell this place once I graduate and move out,” Ariel remarked. “Between me and all my sisters, there’ll be a lot of empty rooms in a while.”

“Well, let’s hope that doesn’t happen too soon,” Moana responded, “otherwise we may not be able to swim in your pool for very long.”

“Oh, that’s right!” Ariel cried. “The pool’s out back this way. Follow me!”

Ariel guided Moana through the house. The latter didn’t get a whole lot of time to really set what else there was to be found in the house, but she figured if she’d be coming back in the future, she didn’t need to see everything then and there. At the moment, her biggest priority was seeing what the pool was like.

Moana immediately did just that upon her and Ariel reaching the backyard. Taking up most of its space was a large rectangular pool that Moana estimated to be the size of two whole dormitory rooms and as deep as such rooms were tall. On the far end of the pool was a diving board that seemed to go up about ten feet in the air, and close by was a wooden lawn table accompanied by four matching chairs, some of which had towels and clothes hanging on them.

“So, what do you think?” Ariel asked.

“From the looks of things, nothing I feel like complaining about,” Moana replied. “Of course, I’ll need to get in the water to know for sure.”

“Better strip down to your swimsuit then,” Ariel remarked. “I’ll be in the pool waiting.”

Ariel then proceeded to walk toward the pool while Moana got undressed. As her shirt and shorts came off, her own bikini, one of a scarlet color, became visible. Moana then headed over to the lawn table and placed her clothes on one of the empty chairs.

“Okay, Ariel, I’m ready to go!” Moana called as she tried to locate Ariel.

After a second or two of looking, Moana finally spotted Ariel climbing up the diving board. Seeing Ariel stand so high up and stretch her arms in anticipation of jumping into the pool only further reminded Moana of how good she looked with (and especially without) that bikini on.

Finally, Ariel jumped off the board, swan diving into the water with Moana’s eyes fixated on her throughout the duration of her dive. For almost a minute, she remained submerged underwater, causing Moana to fret for that brief moment, only for Moana’s fears to vanish upon Ariel breaching out like a dolphin, leaning backward and giving Moana a good view of her front side.

“Goodness, you scared me for a minute,” Moana remarked. “I was afraid you were drowning or something.”

“Oh, you don’t need to worry about that,” Ariel responded. “I’m pretty good at holding my breath underwater. When I was younger, I used to believe it was because I was half-mermaid.”

“How do you know you’re not?” Moana asked cheekily.

Ariel shrugged. “Good point,” she replied. “Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in!!!”

Moana quickly nodded and rushed over to the diving board, choosing to enter the pool the same way Ariel went in. She climbed up the ladder and walked to the end of the board. After a brief moment of looking down at the water below her, Moana closed her eyes, put her arms to her sides, and hopped off, remaining still as she made contact with the water.

At first, Moana had contemplated staying underneath the surface for a bit longer, wanting to see if she could hold her breath as long as Ariel (if not longer). After about thirty seconds though, Moana’s need for air was just too great, so she quickly swam up, allowing her head to break through the surface and start breathing air once again.

“Water’s not too cold, is it?” Ariel asked Moana as soon as they were able to make eye contact again.

“Nope, just the right temperature,” Moana answered. “I feel like I could spend the entire month here.”

“Oh, that won’t be necessary,” Ariel replied. “If it’s only me and you, I can settle for just the rest of the day.”

Moana nodded in agreement, although for a brief moment, she could’ve sworn Ariel had winked at her.


Even as the hours passed by, Moana and Ariel’s enjoyment of the pool - and each other for that matter - showed no signs of diminishment. They did just about everything one could imagine doing in a pool: they swam a few races here and there (with Ariel just barely winning the majority of them), they tried out a few different kinds of dives when jumping off the diving board, and Moana even showed Ariel a few swimming techniques native to her Hawaiian origins (Ariel’s favorite, one Moana claimed she learned from her grandmother, she referred to as the Manta Ray). On the other hand, they also spent a good amount of time just relaxing against the edges of the pool, talking amongst each other and getting to know more about one another. Whatever bond they had prior to their pool party for two, it had only gotten stronger as the sun started to go down.

Despite the evening drawing closer, Ariel and Moana had little incentive to call it a night. In fact, the only thing that could get them out of the pool was their increasing sense of hunger, which they agreed to satisfy by ordering a pizza. The first time Ariel had gotten out of the pool was to make the order (both she and Moana were delighted to find that they had the same favorite topping - pineapple, of course), and the first time Moana had gotten out was for her and Ariel to sit at the lawn table and eat their food. Even as night had fallen, the two were quite eager to get back in the pool once they were finished. In fact, as their meal came to an end, Ariel decided to make a rather… interesting request.

“So… seeing how it’s dark now…” Ariel began to tell Moana as soon as they both finished their pizza, “and we’re pretty much guaranteed to be all alone for the evening…”

Moana raised an eyebrow, curious to know what the redhead was proposing. “I’m listening…” she responded.

Ariel paused, as if she had doubts about what she wanted to suggest, then chose to speak once more. “Wanna go skinny dipping?” she asked.

Moana’s eyes went wide with surprise. “Skinny dipping?!!?” she exclaimed.

“I’ve done it before - lots of times, without my dad ever knowing,” Ariel explained. “Of course, if that’s a bit too much…”

“No, no, no,” Moana interrupted. “I’d actually love to do some skinny dipping.”

“Really?” Ariel responded.

“Sure, why not?” Ariel answered. “I mean, it’s not like we haven’t seen each other naked before.”

Ariel giggled. “That’s true,” she remarked. “What have we got to hide?”

Before Moana could comment, her eyes fixated onto Ariel as she stood out of her chair, untying the top half of her bikini and letting it fall to the ground. She then did the same with the bottom half, and at last, Ariel was completely in the nude. Though Moana did not show it externally, her mind was going wild once again at the sight of this flawless figure.

“All right, good to go!” Ariel announced. “Your turn, Moana.”

Had this been the first time Ariel was naked in her presence, Moana may have been hesitant to do likewise, but thanks to already getting a first-hand experience of mutual nudity the other day, Moana had no such reservations, as proven by how quickly she stripped out of her own swimsuit. Though the temperature outside had reduced quite a bit since sunset, the lack of clothing did not make Moana feel any colder, much to her surprise.

“Ready whenever you are, Ariel!” Moana declared as she stepped over to the pool, where Ariel was already standing in anticipation of her friend.

“You first,” Ariel suggested. “I already know what it’s like. I can wait a little longer.”

Moana nodded with approval, then closed her eyes before jumping toward the pool. She landed feet first into the water, sank a little, then floated back up to the surface. As soon as Moana began to open her eyes, she could see Ariel diving into the pool and swimming up to her.

“How does it feel?” Ariel asked.

“Pretty good,” Moana answered. “Refreshing, quite liberating actually.”

“I’m so glad to hear that,” Ariel replied. “I was afraid getting you naked would make you uncomfortable.”

“Oh, I’m quite comfortable,” Moana remarked. “In fact, I don’t think…”

It was as that moment Moana’s face went blank as she realized exactly what it was Ariel was. “Wait,” she said, “you were trying to get me naked?”

“A little bit,” Ariel answered. “I mean, I figured it would only be fair considering you like seeing me without my clothes.”

Moana’s mind flashed back to the other day, when she and Ariel were in the shower, when Moana was gazing at the redhead’s nude body without her knowing - or so she had thought.

“You knew I was ogling you!?!?!” Moana cried. “Ariel, I am so sorry, I was trying really hard not to…”

“It’s okay, Moana,” Ariel interrupted. “You have nothing to be ashamed of. It’s not like I’m any less guilty?”

“You? Guilty?” Moana replied. “What are you talking about?”

“Remember when you were in the shower, thinking you were all alone?” Ariel asked. “Right when I was about to shower myself, I saw you standing there without anything on and… well, it kinda turned me on.”

Moana simply stared back at Moana, speechless of what Ariel was telling her.

“That was the moment I knew I wanted you,” Ariel continued. “Not just because of your body though. You choosing to be naked even with the risk of someone walking in on you, it told me that you had a daring side to you… I like daring.”

A faint smile, one that perfectly encapsulated how flattered she was, appeared on Moana’s face. Before she could speak, Ariel swam right up to her, placing her hands on Moana’s shoulders.

“After today, I couldn’t be more certain as to how much I want you,” Ariel whispered, “and I know you feel the exact same way.”

Moana wasted no time in confirming Ariel’s statement. Wrapping her hands around Ariel’s body, Moana pulled the redhead into her, and the two immediately locked lips. It was a good thing both girls were accustomed to holding their breaths, because the way their mouths interlocked with one another, it would be difficult for them to break apart for oxygen, even for a brief moment. The sensation of their pleasure was only further heightened by them treading in the water, causing them to buoy up and down just a slight bit. This might have made it difficult for them to hold onto each other, but that issue was quickly resolved as soon as Ariel wrapped her legs around Moana’s waist, giving them more balance as they floated in the water.

Moana and Ariel relished in the wetness of the other’s mouth, the one wetness that could rival that of the pool they were currently making out in. The inner voice inside each of them was telling them to keep going with their act of intimacy, but before they could do so, a thought appeared in Moana’s head, causing her to pull herself off Ariel’s lips.

“Wait!” Moana cried. “Not that I don’t want to… you know, but are you sure you want to do it here?”

Ariel chuckled. “Anybody can have sex on a bed,” she stated. “But in a pool? What could be hotter?”

Moana nodded. “Can’t argue with that,” she replied.

“In fact,” Ariel remarked, “how do you feel about a little wager?”

Moana raised an eyebrow. “What kind of wager?” she asked.

“Simple,” Ariel explained. “I eat you out while I’m completely underwater. If you cum before I come up for air, you do as I ask. If I come back up before you, I’ll do whatever you ask.”

Moana froze with indecision. On the one hand, what Ariel had proposed did sound very enticing, and there were definitely several different things she considered doing with her. On the other hand, she wasn’t sure how safe this idea was, even if Ariel was pretty good at holding her breath underwater, and if anything did happen, Moana would never be able to forgive herself.

“So what do you think?” Ariel asked. “Up for the challenge?”

Moana took a minute to contemplate the pros and cons of Ariel’s proposal before finally reaching a decision. “Let’s do it,” she answered.

Licking her lips in anticipation, Ariel gently pushed Moana through the water to the edge of the pool (seemingly to have her where she could keep her still). She then submerged most of her body into the water, everything below her head, before looking up at Moana with her gorgeous (at least that’s how Moana would describe them) blue eyes.

“Most people try to make the other scream,” Ariel told her lover, “I’m gonna make you sing.”

“I would love to see you try,” Moana replied somewhat sarcastically, but still very excited for what the redhead was about to do.

Ariel gave one last flirtatious smile before completely lowering herself into the water. Before Moana could say anything, she gave out a loud and enthralled moan upon feeling Ariel’s mouth make contact with her vagina. There were three kinds of wetness in the area between Moana’s legs: the pool water that completely surrounded her, the liquid product of her arousal, and as of just now, the saliva dripping off Ariel’s tongue and lips.

Ariel practically assaulted Moana’s pussy with her mouth and all that was in it. Although she would’ve liked to take her time and slowly build Moana’s pleasure, she knew she would have to come up for air eventually, and therefore needed to have her lover climax sooner than later. So she did everything she could as speedily as possible. She sucked her lips against Moana’s vulva and clitoris, and her tongue side-to-side, in-and-out, and every other possible direction she could inside the vagina. After a few seconds, she even decided to poke a few fingers in every now and then, determined to make Moana explode as soon as possible.

When Ariel had begun, Moana was still concerned about how much of a good idea this was, the fear of her drowning still lingering in the back of her head. However, as the seconds passed, this fear was overwhelmed more and more by the immense pleasure building up within her, as evidenced by her increasingly loud and frequent moans. She had earlier contemplated faking an orgasm just to get Ariel to come up for air, but not only would that not be fair, but as Moana quickly realized, she wouldn’t need to fake anything.

As the time Ariel spent completely underwater reached a full minute, Moana was starting to reach her peak. She could sense that Ariel knew this as well, as the redhead’s oral activity had only gotten more rapid and intense, and it was only bringing Moana closer to her limits.

“Ariel…” Moana moaned, less than seconds away from reaching her climax, “... I’m… I’m gonna…”

At the moment, Moana didn’t just scream, she gave out a scream with a distinctly melodic tone. Ariel was right; she did in fact make her scream.

Though she couldn’t tell amidst all the water around her (as well as the minimal presence of light), Moana could feel a massive surge of fluid burst out of her vagina. As Ariel’s head finally emerged from under the water, Moana tried to tell how much of her release, if any, was on her face, though all that Moana could see there was a confident and satisfied smile.

“I win,” Ariel declared smugly.

“And you didn’t drown, thank Te Fiti,” Moana remarked. “Now then... what can I do for you?”

Ariel spun around in the water and backed into Moana. She rested her head on Moana’s left shoulder, and her back made contact with the Hawaiian girl’s breasts.

“I want you to make me cum,” Ariel commanded, “with your feet.”

Moana raised her eyebrows in surprise. A foot fetish was not something she expected from the redhead, but then again, there were a lot of things about Ariel she didn’t expect.

“If you insist,” Moana replied as she wrapped her legs around Ariel’s body, positioning her feet just above Ariel’s vagina. It wasn’t an easy position for Moana to get into, and if she hadn’t kept her back to the edge of the pool to keep her in place, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to do as Ariel had requested.

“How do you want me to go about this?” Moana asked. “Do you want me to use my toes? My heel?”

“Doesn’t matter to me,” Ariel answered. “Any part will do.”

Moana nodded as she figured out what to do. First, she located Ariel’s clitoris with one of her big toes and pressed against it, wiggling her toe upon making the touch. The movement was slow and gentle at first, but as Ariel moaned with encouragement, Moana sped up, causing Ariel to moan quicker and with greater pleasure.

Then Moana’s moved her feet so that the heel of her right foot was now on Ariel’s clit. Her left foot, meanwhile, went further down to the redhead’s vagina. At first, Moana tried to put only her big toe inside, not wanting to overstuff Ariel with any more toes, and upon doing so, she began to pump in and out. As she continued this motion, Moana, still receiving encouragement from Ariel’s moans, attempted to put in an additional toe, repeating the process and making an effort to insert more toes with the passage of time.

Ultimately, Moana realized that she couldn’t fit more than three toes inside Ariel’s vagina, fearing that it would be too harmful if she tried to include the other two, so she settled there, pumping the toes in and out of the vagina while the heel of her other foot continued to rub against Ariel’s clitoris. Considering that Ariel’s moaning had not yet ceased - if anything, they were only getting stronger as her pleasure heightened - Moana had little reason to stop.

As Moana continued her foot job, she realized that there were other areas of Ariel’s body that were exposed and practically begging for attention, and with only feet in operation at the moment, Moana decided to put the rest of her body to work. She lowered her lips to Ariel’s neck, finding a spot just under her ear and kissed away at it, holding her lips there longer and harder with each additional kiss. Her hands, meanwhile, found Ariels’ bare breasts, with one hand beginning to grope and massage one breast and the other hand doing the same with the other breast. Judging by Ariel’s moans, now louder and higher-pitched than ever, Moana had made the right decision.

“Oh, Moana,” Ariel moaned, “you really know how to please a girl.”

“The pleasure is mine,” Moana replied before going right back to kissing the side of Ariel’s neck.

Needless to say, everything Moana was doing to Ariel’s body - her lips suckling Ariel’s neck, her hands squeezing Ariel’s breasts, and her feet rubbing and pumping the entirety of Ariel’s nether regions - was only driving the redhead closer to her climax. Moana could tell not only from the loudness and high pitch of Ariel’s moans, but from how each moan was slowly developing a more musical sound, almost as if Ariel was singing through her moans.

No wonder she wanted me to make me sing , Moana thought. She was speaking from experience .

“Moana…” Ariel moaned, “... I’m getting close…”

Taking that as a signal to intensify her actions, Moana did just that, squeezing her breasts even harder and increasing the speed and pressure of her foot job. The more she did so, the more musical Ariel’s moaning became, and it was only a matter of time before she reached her highest note.

“Ah, ah, ah…” Ariel moan-singed, her orgasms drawing nearer, “... ah… ah… AHHH!!!!!”

Ariel’s highest note had been achieved, and Moana quickly removed her feet from Ariel’s vagina and replaced them with one of her hands in order to feel the rush surging out. Sure enough, Moana could feel a great amount of fluid coming from the vagina, and for a brief moment, she could even feel it vibrating a little, further evidence of Ariel’s orgasm.

Now that her climax had been reached, Ariel’s screams of pleasure became pants of exhaustion. She turned her head to face Moana, whose own face read a mix of surprise and satisfaction.

“Here you are praising my singing,” Moana remarked, “when you were the one with the voice perfect for music.”

Ariel smiled, her face blushing almost as red as her hair. For a moment, she and Moana remained silent, taking the time for everything that had just happened over the past few minutes to sink in. Of all the enjoyment they had over the course of that one day, this was easily the climax of such pleasure.

“We have to do this more often,” Ariel stated, finally breaking the silence.

“What?” Moana responded. “The swimming, or the sex?”

Ariel giggled in amusement. “Why not both?” she asked. Why not indeed? Moana thought. They’d already done so much, and considering where their relationship was heading after all this, there was just no telling how far they’d go.

Notes:

Given how popular the Ariel/Moana ship is, I'm surprised there aren't more smutfics featuring them. Glad to be of service, I guess.

Again, if you have any suggestions (or just questions), please comment and let me know!! I can't guarantee anything, but I am curious to know what you want to see!!

Chapter 4: Belle/Quorra

Summary:

Wanting to read the same book, Belle and Quorra agree to meet up for a nightly read-aloud together. Once they finish the book, they find a new way to entertain each other.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 4 - Booksmarts (Belle/Quorra)

In a perfect world, Belle would’ve made this her first priority upon beginning her enrollment at Disney University. It was the one thing the young woman, who could have been easily identified by her long brown hair tied into a low ponytail with a blue ribbon and her captivating hazel eyes, had been anticipating most when starting college. Unfortunately, the realities of life made that impossible. Between moving into her dorm room and taking her first classes, Belle found it surprisingly difficult to get to what she had desired most about going to this particular university. Still, now that she had gotten all of her earlier tasks out of the way, she was finally able to find the time to do exactly what she was looking forward to most, and at last, she was standing precisely where she wanted to be standing.

There Belle was, in one of the largest libraries of any university in the nation, one that held an abundance of unique books rivaled by very few other institutions, and she couldn’t wait to get started with her four years worth of book reading.

Belle strolled through the library and looked up at each shelf she passed by. Her attire proved to be no obstacle when looking everything over; a blue hooded sweater, zipped partially open to reveal a white shirt underneath, and a pair of jeans of a slightly darker shade of blue, were her choice of clothing for the day. These articles were complimented by a pair of brown flats, one just comfortable enough to allow Belle to spend hours, if not days, walking through the library, even if she didn’t intend to stay much longer than necessary.

Belle thought about what title she wanted to start with. Would she start by reading a classic title, or something more recently published? Could she take interest in a novel that came from another part of the world, or would something written here in the States pique her interest more? At the moment, Belle was only fluent in English (although she had enrolled in a French class, hoping to master the language by the time she graduated), so maybe choosing a book written in a foreign language wasn’t the best idea at the moment.

Finally, Belle came to a decision. While she had read through her fair share of genres over her lifetime, science fiction was probably among those she was least acquainted with. She had nothing personal against the genre, but her interests tended to lean towards more historical and/or fantasy-based material, and science fiction didn’t exactly match those qualities. Still, with this being the start of Belle’s first year at college - a major step she was taking in life - why not commemorate the occasion by breaking out of her comfort zone and reading something completely different from what she was accustomed to?

Belle knew exactly which title to start with. Given that this would be her first foray into science fiction, it only seemed appropriate to begin with where the genre had originated, the works of the father of science fiction himself, Jules Verne. Although it took her a while to look through the seemingly endless array of shelves and books around her (not an easy task considering how often she came this close to bumping into other library users), Belle was quick to figure out where everything was located, and at last, she had reached the section she was looking for, one with a sign appropriately reading “Classic Literature” hanging on the ceiling just above it.

Belle looked up at the first few books she located on the shelf. As she had expected, everything was categorized by the author in alphabetical order. Though she could’ve easily rushed to the books on the end of the shelf, where the first letters of the author’s name trailed near the end of the alphabet, Belle took the time to carefully look over all the other titles that were kept on the shelf, thinking that she could possibly pick any one of them should she decide to return to this specific part of the library in the future.

After minutes of looking over the almost endless array of titles before her, Belle looked past those of which their author’s name started with a “U” (a surprisingly, albeit barely, larger number than Belle had anticipated) and finally arrived at the “V”s. It didn’t take long for her to find the books that had the word “Verne” placed on their spines, and after a brief moment of consideration, Belle decided on one of Verne’s more iconic works, “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”, and reached down to take out the book.

However, before Belle could do so, another hand beat her to the book and pulled it out, much to the surprise of the brunette.

Surprised and a little frustrated, Belle looked up at the person who had taken the book she had hoped to read herself. Whatever frustration she had felt in that brief moment immediately vanished upon making eye contact with this other student.

She was another young woman, maybe a little bit older than Belle, but if so, not by any more than a few months. Her skin was quite pale (though not so much that it made her look unhealthy), and her eyes had a silverish blue tint, one that made them the first thing to catch Belle’s upon noticing this mysterious girl. Then again, that might have just because everything else about her appearance was black as night, even her hair, cut to just under her ears and leaving her bangs unevenly cut on the right side of her face. Her clothing possesses a similar lack of color, apart from some neon blue streaks going down the sleeves of her shirt and a hollow circle of the same hue in the middle. Her pants also had thin blue neon blue streaks going down their lengths, making them a pair with her shirt. The black boots she was wearing was not the type of shoe she would’ve expected, but somehow they fit her look quite well.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the mystery student apologized, extending her hand and the book out towards Belle. “Did you want to check it out?”

For a moment, Belle was slightly shocked by this woman’s friendly demeanor. From her looks, she m

“No, it’s fine,” Belle replied. “You got to it first, it wouldn’t be fair for me to take it.”

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to find anyone else here,” the black-haired girl remarked. “Not too many people that are fond of the classics.”

“I know, right?” Belle responded. “Actually, I’m kinda new to science fiction; thought I’d start where the genre began.”

“Well, you seem to know just where to look,” the other student commented. “Can’t go much further back than Jules Verne.”

“Not as far as I’m concerned,” Belle replied, looking down at the other books. “Like I said, you can go ahead and take that. There’s a few more of his works to choose from here: ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’, ‘From the Earth to the Moon’...”

“You know, ‘Twenty Thousand Leagues’ is the one people tend to recommend you read first,” the girl with black hair interrupted. “If you want, maybe we could both read it at the same time.”

“Really? How?” Belle asked, raising an eyebrow with curiosity.

“If we can find room in our schedules, we can meet up somewhere,” the other woman explained. “Your dorm, my dorm - whatever would work best for you - and we could read the book together. Switching off every page, every chapter - again, whichever you prefer.”

Belle took a second to think it over, then nodded. “I actually like the sound of that,” she responded. “Never had a reading partner before.”

“Me neither,” the black-haired student noted, “unless you count all the times my dad read to me as a kid.”

“Same here,” Belle replied, “though I am a little surprised that you’re asking me this so soon. I mean, we’ve only just met, so we hardly know each other.”

“True,” the other girl remarked, “but then again, you don’t run into anyone interested in Jules Verne every day, and you don’t look all that untrustworthy, so what do I have to be worried about?”

“I suppose you’re right,” Belle responded. “Yeah, reading with you sounds like a wonderful meeting. When do you want to meet up?”

“Well, I’ve got my next class starting in just under twenty minutes, and I’ve got a few more scheduled over the rest of the day,” the black-haired girl answered. “Would some time later this evening work for you?”

“I do like to spend my evenings studying,” Belle replied, “but I’m sure I can squeeze in an hour or two for us to spend together.”

“Sounds good to me,” the other student responded. “How does nine o’clock work for you?”

“Hmm,” Belle murmured as she thought over this suggestion. “If I can devote a couple hours beforehand to my study time, then we can have our reading session right before I need to go to bed!”

“So we can meet up at nine o’clock then?” the woman with black hair suggested.

“Nine o’clock works perfect for me,” Belle answered. “Your place or mine?”

“I’ll let you decide,” the mystery student replied as she reached into her backpack, which was black and had the same neon blue circle on top of it. She placed her book inside, then pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil.

The black-haired girl took a second to write something down on the paper, then handed it over to Belle. “My cell number,” she told her. “Whenever you’re ready, just give me a text.”

“Oh, thank you…” Belle began to speak before realizing that they hadn’t exchanged names yet. “What did you say your name was again?”

“I didn’t,” the other student answered, “but it’s Quorra - starts with a ‘Q’.”

“My name’s Belle,” Belle said in response. “Starts with a ‘B’, though I’m sure you probably guessed that.”

“Belle, huh?” Quorra replied. “The name suits you. I think it means ‘beauty’ in French.”

“I’ll text you later tonight when I’ve finished my classes,” Belle told Quorra. “Hopefully, you’ll know it’s me.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem,” Quorra remarked as she zipped up her backpack. “Apart from my dad, I don’t have a lot of people I expect to receive texts from.”

“Nine o’clock, right?” Belle asked.

“Unless you want to meet up earlier or later,” Quorra answered as she placed the straps of her backpack around her shoulders. “In the meantime, I’ll see you around.”

With that, Quorra turned around and began to walk past the shelves and towards the checkout counter.

“Okay, see you later tonight,” Belle called out quietly, not wanting to disrupt anyone else in the library.

Wow, she is not the type of person I would expect to like Jules Verne , Belle thought. I guess you really can’t judge a book by its cover .


Nine o’clock , Belle said in her head as she looked down at her cell phone and read the time displayed on its screen. Right on time .

After taking some time to think things over, Belle’s curiosity got the best of her, and she texted Quorra to tell her she wanted to meet up at her dorm, which would allow Belle to find out how the black-haired girl chose to decorate her room. Shortly after, Belle received a text that had the location of Quorra’s dorm typed in it, and by the time their reading session was supposed to begin, Belle was standing right outside her door.

Belle gently knocked on the door’s surface. With a yellow tank top with the image of a red rose in the middle, as well as a pair of pajama pants of a golden yellow color, Belle was dressed for the occasion, with attire that would allow her to be comfortable and make it so that she wouldn’t have to get changed before she went to bed later that night.

A few seconds after Belle made her presence known, the door opened, and there stood Quorra, wearing a plain black T-shirt and pajama pants of the same color.

“Hey, Belle,” Quorra greeted casually. “You made it just in time.”

“Thanks, I try not to keep people waiting,” Belle replied as she glanced over Quorra’s clothing. “You really like the color black, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I like to keep my options simple,” Quorra answered, “and black seems to be a good color for any occasion.”

“Even when it’s hot out?” Belle asked. “I imagine most people tend to get uncomfortable when they wear all black on bright sunny days.”

“Not me,” Quorra remarked. “I love it when it’s sunny out, and I much prefer heat over cold, so even in the summertime, black’s my go-to color.”

Belle nodded. “Well, if it’s what you like best, who am I to complain?” she commented.

“Well, come on in,” Quorra requested as she made room for Belle to walk through the door. “I don’t have a roommate, so it’s just the two of us.”

Belle stepped through the doorway and walked inside, taking a minute to observe everything inside the dorm. There was a decent amount of electronic equipment to be found, particularly the laptop on her desk and a television with a video game console right across from the bed, but what caught Belle’s eye the most was Quorra’s choice of decorations. With a variety of posters and other random objects displayed throughout the room, Belle could easily detect a common theme.

“You really are quite the sci-fi enthusiast,” Belle stated. “I can’t say for sure, but it feels like every big science fiction property can be found in here.”

“Yeah, I get it from my dad,” Quorra explained. “Like most video game developers, he’s quite a sci-fi nerd himself, so a lot of his interests rubbed off on me I guess.”

“Your dad’s a video game developer?” Belle asked.

“He is,” Quorra answered. “One of the biggest names working at Encom actually. He created ‘Tron’ about thirty or forty years ago, and we’ve been able to live off residuals ever since?”

“Not too familiar with ‘Tron’,” Belle responded, “but then again, I’ve never been much of a gamer.”

“Can’t say the same about me,” Quorra commented. “When I’m not reading, or doing anything more important, you can usually find me with a controller in my hands.”

“Maybe you could give me a few pointers some time?” she asked.

“Perhaps,” Quorra replied as she located her book on her desk and went over to pick it up, “but until then, we can get started with our reading.”

“Right, of course!!” Belle exclaimed. “Let’s get started then.”

Quorra nodded as she walked over to her bed. With the book in her hands, she climbed onto its surface, placing herself right on top of the blankets and making enough room for Belle to join her. “Whenever you’re ready,” Quorra said to Belle, patting the empty half of the bed and signaling the brunette to come join her.

“Are you sure there’s enough room for two there?” Belle asked. “I don’t want to overcrowd.”

“That shouldn’t be too much of a problem,” Quorra answered. “Besides, we’ll need to be close if we want to read the same book.”

Belle shrugged in acceptance, then made her way over to Quorra’s bed. She climbed on and sat down right next to Quorra, close enough for Belle’s body to lean right alongside Quorra’s.

“You don’t mind me being so close, do you?” Belle asked, still unsure if she was overcrowding or not. “I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.”

“Don’t mind at all,” Quorra responded. “If anything, it feels nice to have someone to cuddle with.”

Belle gave a soft giggle. She didn’t think Quorra meant anything less than innocent, but the thought amused her nonetheless.

“So how would you like to go about this?” Belle asked. “Do you want to switch every page, or every paragraph?”

“I think every paragraph would work best,” Quorra suggested. “Don’t want our mouths to dry out so quickly.”

With that, Quorra opened the book to its first page. “Chapter 1 - A Runaway Reef” she read as she looked toward Belle. “After you.”

Belle nodded as she looked down at the book and located its opening paragraph. “The year 1866 was marked by a bizarre development,” Belle read out loud, “an unexplained and downright inexplicable phenomenon that surely no one has forgotten.”


“Thus to that question asked 6,000 years ago in the Book of Ecclesiastes— ‘Who can fathom the soundless depths?’”, Quorra read, nearing the conclusion of the book, “two men out of all humanity have now earned the right to reply. Captain Nemo and I.”

“The End,” Belle added, bringing their read to its conclusion.

Quorra closed the book. It had taken her and Belle a couple weeks to read the novel in its entirety, and it didn’t take long for the habit to start to stick. For about an hour or so each night, the two college girls would read through, trading off every paragraph as agreed. Though it took longer than one might need when reading on their own, neither Belle nor Quorra minded how much time they were spending. If anything, their enjoyment of each other’s company only grew with each new reading session. They even wore the exact same pajamas each night - Belle in golden yellow, Quorra in black - as a result of their new habit.

“So, how was your first venture into Jules Verne?” Quorra asked Belle. “Think you’d be interested in reading more of his works?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Belle answered. “Maybe it’s just because it’s an older story, but I’m really surprised the scientific elements didn’t bother me as much. I guess the classical writing style made it a bit more accessible than I would’ve thought.”

“Yeah, Verne tends to lean more into the ‘fiction’ half of ‘science fiction’,” Quorra remarked, “so his books never feel too esoteric.”

“Anyway, now that we’ve finished that book, what should we read next?” Belle asked. “Do we want to stick to the classics, or perhaps go for something a bit more recently written?”

“You know, I’ve never actually told anyone this,” Quorra began to confess, “but I haven’t read any of the Harry Potter books.”

Belle gasped as she put all of her fingers to her mouth in shock. Quorra raised an eyebrow and smirked in amusement. “Am I to assume you’re really into those books?” she asked the brunette.

Belle removed her fingers and folded her arms in mild embarrassment. “I was a huge Potterhead growing up,” she admitted. “Had all the books, saw all the movies opening night, I was quite obsessed throughout my youth.”

“Doesn’t surprise me,” Quorra remarked. “You actually kinda look like Hermione.”

Belle raised an eyebrow in confusion. “Didn’t you just say you didn’t read the books?” she asked.

“No, but I did see the movies,” Quorra answered. “Of course, even if I hadn’t, I’d at least know who was in them.”

“Trust me, the books are so much better,” Belle told the black-haired girl. “The movies leave so much out, especially the later ones.”

“Well, I did like the movies alright,” Quorra replied. “You’re certain the books are superior?”

“Absolutely,” Belle responded, “even though the author as it turns out isn’t such a great person.”

“That’s right, I almost forgot all that,” Quorra commented. “Fortunately, I am a firm believer in separating the art from the artist - especially when it comes to older works. Seriously, you don’t even want to know what Lovecraft believed.”

“So it’s settled then,” Belle announced. “I’ll see if I can check out the first Harry Potter book tomorrow, and we can begin reading later that night.”

“Works for me,” Quorra replied. “I take it you’re heading out then?”

“Actually, if it’s alright with you, I wouldn’t mind hanging around for a little longer,” Belle requested. “It’s Friday night, so I don’t have any classes or anything else important planned for tomorrow.”

“I’d love for you to stick around for a bit longer,” Quorra responded. “Heck, you can even spend the night if you feel like it.”

“I’ll think about it,” Belle replied. “In the meantime, what do you feel like doing now?”

Quorra took a few seconds to think before finally coming up with something. “Have you ever played chess before?” she asked Belle.

“I love chess!!” Belle cheered quietly. “I was even part of the chess club for a few years in high school.”

“Then you must be quite good,” Quorra responded. “Want to see if your skills still hold up?”

“You have a chess set?” Belle asked. “Yeah, let’s play!!”

While Belle remained sitting on the edge of the bed, Quorra hopped off and went over to one of her shelves. There, she located a wooden box, one a little over a foot in length and width and a couple inches in height, and brought it back to the bed.

As Quorra got seated on the opposite end of the bed, Belle looked down at the box placed between them. As it turned out, the chessboard was already laid out on the box’s top side, and underneath was the drawer where all the pieces were kept, from which Quorra slowly took each and every chess piece - half of them black, half of them white - and arranged them as intended on each side of the board.

“Okay, all set up,” Quorra declared upon finishing the game’s set-up. “You think you can beat me?

“I’ve beaten my fair share of competitors over the years,” Belle boasted. “I think I can handle you.”

“Is that so?” Quorra replied. “Then how about we make things a bit more… interesting?”

Belle raised an eyebrow, confused, but curious to know what Quorra had in mind. “How so?” the brunette asked.

On Quorra’s face, a mischievous, almost flirtatious smirk emerged. “Strip chess,” she proposed. “Every time we lose all of a specific piece, we take off an article of clothing.”

Belle’s eyes went wide. She was speechless; it wasn’t as if she expected Quorra to be the epitome of purity or innocence, but she didn’t think she’d suggest anything this daring.

“Just an idea,” Quorra added. “Of course, I understand if you don’t want to go that far. If you’d rather just play regular chess, that’s perfectly fine.”

After taking a minute to think it over, Belle finally came to a decision. “Sure, why not?” she answered, accepting Quorra’s proposition. “I mean, we’re both girls. Neither have anything to hide that the other doesn’t already have… unless…”

“Nope, like you said,” Quorra interrupted, “I’ve got nothing that you don’t have yourself”.

Belle nodded in agreement. “So how should we start?” she asked.

“Well, we have eight pawns each, and we’re both wearing socks,” Quorra noted. “How about we take off one sock when we lose the first half of our pawns, then the other sock when we lose the other half?”

“That’s a good place to start,” Belle responded. “What about the other pieces?”

“We can figure that out later,” Quorra answered. “Part of the fun is not knowing, after all.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Belle replied. “Would you like to make the first move?”

“No, please, you’re my guest,” Quorra said to the brunette, her eyes fixated on hers with an almost predatory look. “You first.”

Belle shared a similar look with the black-haired girl as a confident smirk appeared on her face. “Very well,” she replied, “but don’t get too upset if I win.”

Thus the game began, with Quorra taking the black pieces and Belle using the white ones. It didn’t take long for each player to realize that their respective competitor would not be easy to beat so quickly; every time they thought they had the upper hand, the other would make a move that would prove otherwise. For the first few moves, both Belle and Quorra focused primarily on their pawns, both aware of what would happen should they take them all, and sure enough, they eventually reached a point where each of them no longer had any pawns.

“So far, not too bad,” Quorra remarked as she removed the last of her socks, having already taken off the other a few minutes prior. “You’re really giving me a run for my money.”

“You’re pretty good yourself,” Belle replied, raising her now bare feet as proof.

With only their more useful pieces left on the board, the game continued on. With each new move, Belle looked up at Quorra to see how she responded, only for the black-haired girl to gaze back at the brunette. In any other situation, one might’ve read Quorra’s face as having a focused and determined look, but given how often she was shooting her glance back at Belle, it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to describe her looks as flirtatious.

As they progressed, Belle and Quorra reached an agreement on what would be removed with which pieces. Once they lost both their knights, they would lose their shirts. As soon as their rooks were taken off the board, their pants would also be taken off. Whenever the bishops came down, so would their bras (Quorra asked ahead of time if Belle had one on, grinning with eagerness upon hearing she did). Finally, once their queen had fallen, the same would happen with their panties.

As for the king, Quorra decided not to say just yet, but deep down, both girls knew exactly what a checkmate would entail.

It was only a matter of time before the game started to come to its conclusion. By the time each came within reach of a checkmate, both girls had lost a considerable amount of clothing. Quorra was wearing only her bra and panties (both as black as the clothes she wore over them), while Belle still had everything on, but only half of each article was still hanging onto her body. Though Quorra could only see half of Belle’s underclothes (the half that had been uncovered by Belle removing the same half of her shirt and pajama pants), she could tell they were both white, which almost felt too appropriate given the circumstances.

Looking down at the board, Belle realized there may be an opening for her to take the win. Placing her fingers on her one remaining bishop, she slid it right over to where Quorra’s queen was, which was not too far from where her king was placed.

“And down goes the queen,” Belle announced as she took away Quorra’s most powerful piece and put it back in the drawer underneath with all the other removed pieces. “Looks like you’re not gonna last much longer.”

Quorra looked down at her remaining pieces, then looked back up at Belle. “I gotta hand it to you, you’ve put me in quite a position,” she admitted.

Belle smiled, reveling in the feeling that victory was only a couple moves away.

“Too bad it’s the last position you want me to be in,” Quorra continued, sliding her rook to a square right next to where the king was.

Belle’s smile vanished. She looked down at the chessboard and her remaining pieces. She tried to look for her next move, but no matter where she could’ve gone, Quorra could easily swoop in and take the king. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, Quorra had just made the winning move.

Belle looked up at Quorra. As opposed to the brunette’s defeated grimace, the black-haired woman had a small, but satisfied grin that perfectly encapsulated her awareness of her victory.

“Checkmate,” Quorra declared.

Although Quorra could’ve easily been referring her winning the chess match, Belle knew that what she had really meant was “fuck me”.

And she was more than happy to comply.

Belle leaped onto Quorra’s body, attacking the other girl’s lips with her own and pinning her down against the bed. Quorra wasted no time returning the favor, opening up her mouth and sticking out her tongue for it to intrude Belle’s own mouth. The sudden rapid movement of the two girls’ bodies caused the chess set to fall off the bed and make all of its pieces spill out onto the floor, though neither Belle nor Quorra seemed to notice, too enraptured in the other’s body and everything they desired to do with one another.

Throughout the beginning of their makeout session, Belle and Quorra kept their eyes shut tight, hoping that doing so would enhance their other senses, those that allowed the two to feel the greatest amount of pleasure possible. For a brief moment though, Belle’s eyes partially opened, and it was then she realized something was a bit off.

“You didn’t remove your panties,” Belle told Quorra, pulling her lips away to do so. “I took down your queen, remember?”

“That was the agreement,” Quorra replied, “but then again, is there any point to either us having the rest of our clothes on?”

Belle nodded, and she pulled herself off Quorra’s body in order to remove the rest of her clothes, not a difficult task given that most of them were already halfway off her body and on the verge of slipping off anyway. Quorra, meanwhile, pulled her panties off her legs, then unhooked her bra to let it fall to the surface of the bed. Within less than a minute, both girls were fully nude, and they looked over at the other to see what they looked like without their clothes. As they quickly realized, both their pairs of breasts were similar in size, not too big, but not too small either (though Quorra’s might’ve been a little bit larger, but not significantly). In addition, both of their girls had a little bit of hair lying in the area between their legs, but not enough to completely cover their most intimate parts. From the look they shared, it was clear that the girls liked what they saw very much.

With them now completely naked, Quorra made the first move, doing what Belle had done earlier and thrusting herself onto the brunette’s body. Not only did they resume the collision of their lips and tongues, but their hands reached down to feel the other’s breasts. Not only did they look great, but they felt great too, as they both realized upon their caressing and squeezing of each fleshy orb.

Belle and Quorra continued these actions for at least a couple more minutes (though it seemed like hours to them both due to how good they felt). Belle was so addicted to the sensation that she was caught off guard when Quorra suddenly pulled her lips away.

“Still feeling competitive?” Quorra asked.

Belle raised an eyebrow; if there was one thing that could outweigh the disappointment of Quorra’s lips no longer sucking at hers, it was her inherent curiosity, especially that of what the black-haired girl had in mind.

“I’m listening,” Belle replied.

“It’s simple,” Quorra explained. “Whoever gets the other to cum first wins.”

“Any preferred method?” Belle asked. “Or can we get creative?”

Quorra lifted a hand and held up some of its digits. “I say we limit ourselves to our fingers,” she suggested, “just to keep it fair.”

Belle smirked flirtatiously with eagerness “You’re on,” she declared.

Quorra returned the smile as she pulled herself up and Belle with her. Within seconds, Belle was more or less sitting in Quorra’s lap, and they were both positioned in a way that allowed each of them to access the other’s pussy with their fingers.

“Whenever you’re ready,” Quorra announced as she pressed her fingers to Belle’s pussy, eagerly anticipating the moment she could commence her fingering.

“I’m ready,” Belle quickly replied, no more willing to wait than Quorra was.

No further response was needed, as the two began to assault the other’s vagina with their fingers, going hard enough to induce pleasure, but not too hard to cause pain.

Even under the same conditions, both the girls’ methods couldn’t have been more different. Belle, for example, was quick to insert her fingers directly into Quorra’s pussy, starting with just one before gradually adding one more at a time. The one exception was her thumb, which she kept firmly attached to Quorra’s clit as it swirled around in a circular motion. The in-and-out motion of her fingers, meanwhile, remained at a steadfast pace, one that showcased Belle’s determination to make Quorra reach her climax.

Quorra, meanwhile, went in the opposite direction with her choice of finger movement. While she kept the majority of her fingers outside Belle’s vagina, rubbing against the vulva and clitoris, she left her thumb to work its way inside Belle’s most precious hole. Rather than push and pull it through like Belle was doing to her, Quorra kept her thumb firmly in place, flicking it from side to side and getting a good feel of Belle’s vaginal walls.

At first, it didn’t matter which method was being used by which girl, as both proved capable of getting each of them to moan with greater volume, pitch, and frequency with each passing moment. Given how fast Belle was going, she might’ve had an easy victory, but with her rapid motions depriving her of much of her energy, it was becoming harder for her to keep up the pace. Quorra, meanwhile, remained at a steady pace, going just quick enough to make Belle feel pleasure, but not too fast to become tired so quickly. As more time passed, Quorra’s method was proving to be the most effective, with Belle’s moans starting to reach her highest possible pitch.

Belle clenched her eyes shut tight as she tried her hardest to keep herself from exploding. Quorra was quick to notice though, and with just enough energy left to finish the job, she finally picked up the pace. Her thumb flicked faster than ever, and the rest of her fingers did likewise as continued to rub outside Belle’s vagina.

“Quorra…” Belle moaned, hardly able to hold back her impending orgasm for much longer, “ah… ah… AHHH…”

The last thing to come out Belle’s mouth was an almost violently loud scream of pleasure as her metaphorical dam burst, causing a torrent of fluid to squirt out of her vagina and land all over Quorra’s body. Her climax was so intense that it caused Belle to fall out of Quorra’s lap and onto the bed, with her head and back against the surface of its covers.

So exhausted from her orgasm, it took a minute or so for Belle to catch her breath, and once she was able to do so, she looked up at Quorra, whose face had the same look of confidence and satisfaction that one might have after winning against their opponent twice in a row.

“Slow and steady, the tortoise wins the race,” Quorra bragged, holding up two of her fingers to emphasize her success.

Belle simply responded with a smile. As much as she wanted to be upset that she had lost to Quorra a second time that night, the wonderful sensations she felt when cumming were more than worth the loss. Belle tried to ask the black-haired girl what she wanted as her prize, but she was quickly interrupted before doing so.

“You stay right there,” Quorra demanded. “I’ll make it easy for you.”

Quorra moved herself right over Belle, getting on her knees and positioning herself right on top of Belle’s face. With the black-haired girl’s vagina hovering right above the brunette’s mouth, it was more or less clear what Belle was supposed to do.

“If you don’t mind,” Quorra announced, “I’m gonna ride you like I ride my motorcycle.”

“You have a motorcycle!?!?” Belle exclaimed. “You have to take me for a ride some time.”

“I’d be more than happy to,” Quorra replied, “but only if you take me for a ride right now.”

An eager smile of approval was all Quorra needed from Belle before she lowered herself further down onto Belle’s face, causing the outside of her vagina to make contact with Belle’s mouth. With the wetness of Belle’s lips meeting the wetness of Quorra’s lower lips, the former was more than ready to make a meal out of the latter.

It had barely been seconds before Quorra could feel her vagina being intruded by Belle’s tongue. The brunette started off by simply wiggling her tongue back and forth between the black-haired girl’s vaginal walls, getting a good taste of her insides while causing Quorra to moan with pleasure once more.

Quorra began to thrust her hips back and forth against Belle’s mouth, hoping to further heighten her enjoyment of her position. It took no time at all for the trick to work like a charm, as not only was the sensation starting to feel even better, but Quorra’s movement encouraged Belle to speed up her own tongue work just to keep up.

Despite the initial difficulty the two faced, Belle and Quorra were nonetheless able to find just the right rhythm to allow their movements to line up perfectly with one another. Within minutes of them doing so, Quorra began to notice a pattern among Belle’s tongue action. As much as she was getting lost in her euphoric state, Quorra was still aware enough to pay attention to how Belle was using her tongue. Not only was each new lap of Belle’s tongue different from the last, but they were each meant to have a specific pattern of movement. Though it took her a minute or two to figure it out, Quorra soon realized that Belle was spelling out the alphabet, moving to her tongue in a way that would form one letter after another. Belle had found a way to incorporate her lover for the written word into her sexual activity, and Quorra couldn’t help but love it.

“Oh God, Belle,” Quorra moaned. “You really are a master of the tongue.”

Whether it was because she couldn’t say anything or because she didn’t need to, Belle thanked Quorra for the compliment by simply carrying on with her alphabetical lapping, using the back-and-forth thrusting of Quorra’s hips to reach further throughout the black-haired girl’s pussy.

Belle had managed to repeat the alphabet six times, taking her time to allow the pressure within her lover to build up, by the time Quorra began to sense that her climax was near.

“Belle…” Quorra moaned, “I’m… I’m gonna…”

It seemed too perfect that Quorra was about to explode right as Belle was about to lick in the shape of a “Q”, and the brunette seemed to know it, finishing off the letter by lashing her tongue against the right spot that would make Quorra let loose.

Sure enough, that was the moment that Quorra came, releasing her juices onto Belle’s face while letting out a wail much louder and higher pitched than any sound she had made that night. Not unlike Belle had when she climaxed, Quorra fell backwards and landed on her side of the bed, as if her head and back had been magnetized and stuck to the surface.

With her orgasm depriving her of most of her remaining energy, Quorra began to breathe heavily as she regained awareness of her surroundings. Before she could sit back up though, Belle crawled over to the black-haired girl and onto her body, with their limbs and breasts making contact and lining up almost perfectly with one another.

“So,” Belle spoke, “how did that compare to riding your motorcycle?”

Quorra did not immediately respond, still needing to catch her breath, but after a few seconds, she looked up at Belle to finally say something. “That was the best ride I ever went on,” she answered. “My motorcycle’s got nothing on your tongue.”

“I should hope not,” Belle replied. “I can read you like a book.”

“Perhaps,” Quorra remarked, “but like most books, there’s a lot more of me waiting to be read, and more pages are being added on a daily basis.”

“Is that so?” Belle asked. “Well then, I’m just gonna have to spend more time reading you then.”

“So we can make this part of our routine then?” Quorra requested.

“At least on the weekends,” Belle answered. “I’m afraid if we do this every night, I won’t be able to get to my classes the next morning,”

“I’m that good, huh?” Quorra responded. “I guess I wouldn’t mind then. It’ll be more special if we only do it on the weekends.”

“It certainly would be,” Belle replied, nestling her head against Quorra’s neck. “Besides, if tomorrow’s Saturday, we won’t have to wait much longer to do this again.”

Quorra smiled. “Good,” she said, “because I can’t wait either.”

Belle and Quorra remained connected to each other for the rest of the night, hoping to do the same for many more nights to come. There was truly something there that wasn’t there before.

Notes:

If it helps create a better mental image in your heads, imagine Emma Watson and Olivia Wilde doing all of this... you're welcome!!!

Like the suggestions I've gotten so far (currently working on a way to combine them with the ideas I already have). If you have any more (or any questions about what I'm willing and/or able to write), please do not hesitate! Nothing's guaranteed, but I'm always listening!!!

Chapter 5: Jasmine/Nakia

Summary:

After meeting at the vet, Jasmine and Nakia quickly become interested in each other and their kitties. They're quite fond of their cats as well.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 5 - Pet the Kitty (Jasmine/Nakia)

“Easy now, Rajah,” Jasmine whispered to her cat. “It’s just a little check-up, nothing to worry about.”

Jasmine slid her hand across the orange, black-striped feline currently sitting in her lap. They were only minutes away from their veterinarian appointment, and the young woman, an olive-skinned girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair that went down as far as her thighs (worn in a ponytail in two sections with matching teal bands and ending in a small swirl), sat patiently in the waiting room with everyone else who had brought their pets for a similar reason. Jasmine could feel Rajah’s claws gently clenching to her pants, a pair of turquoise sweatpants that had the same color of the tank top Jasmine was also wearing, that was until the cat reached up to paw at one of her large gold earrings, causing it to sway back and forth for a brief second.

“Agitated, huh?” Jasmine asked the cat. “Don’t worry, we shouldn’t have to wait much longer.”

Jasmine looked around the waiting room. Though it wasn’t particularly crowded at the moment, it wasn’t necessarily empty either. Most of the other people there were likely around Jasmine’s age, probably no older than their early 20s; given the veterinary clinic’s close proximity to the local university, many of them were likely college students like Jasmine. The animals that accompanied them weren’t too out of the ordinary, mainly the typical dogs, rabbits, and mice that one would normally choose for a pet. Perhaps the most unique sight was the green chameleon held by a blonde girl dressed in purple sitting right across from Jasmine, who seemed to be just as attentive to the reptile as Jasmine was to her cat.

“Excuse me, is this spot taken,” a voice spoke to Jasmine, one with an accent that, while she couldn’t pinpoint exactly, she assumed was of African origin.

Jasmine looked up to see who she was talking to. Standing before her was another young woman, one with black skin, a very short and curly hairdo, and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a sundress adorned with metallic green and gold stripes, and in her arms was a cat with fur as black as night, one that was just about the same size as Rajah.

“Oh, not at all,” Jasmine finally answered upon realizing who she was speaking with (and taking a brief moment to get a good look at this other woman). “Please, have a seat.”

“Oh, thank you so much,” the other girl replied as she took a seat in the empty chair right next to Jasmine.

Once fully seated, she slowly lowered her own cat down and allowed it to place itself in her lap, at which point the cat turned its head toward Jasmine and Rajah’s direction and started meowing loudly.

Rajah immediately turned its head toward the other cat and began to emit a similar noise. Both their owners were quick to realize what was going on between her cats.

The woman in the striped dress began to quietly talk to her cat. She was speaking in a language Jasmine couldn’t immediately figure out, but from the tone of voice, it seemed the other girl was scolding her pet and telling it to stop making so much noise.

“That goes for you too, Rajah,” Jasmine said to her own feline. “There’s no need to make such a fuss.”

The darker-skinned girl looked up toward the person sitting to her left, having a somewhat surprised look on her face. “You speak Xhosa?” she exclaimed.

“Xhosa?” Jasmine replied. “Unfortunately no. I just figured you were trying to get him to quiet down.”

“Well, if you did, you wouldn’t be too far off,” the other girl responded. “Little T’Chaka here can get quite rowdy around other cats.”

“He’s called T’Chaka?” Jasmine remarked. “Now there’s a name you don’t hear very often.”

“Here, perhaps not,” the woman in the striped dress replied, “but in Wakanda, it is the name of the nation’s most famous kings.”

“That explains it then,” Jasmine commented. “Your cat must think he’s king.”

The curly-haired girl shrugged. “He certainly acts like it sometimes,” she responded.

“Rajah can be the same every now and then,” Jasmine noted. “Then again, his name literally comes from an Indian word meaning ‘king’, so that probably has something to do with it.”

“Oh, I understand what’s happening then,” the other girl chuckled. “They must be fighting over control of this territory.”

“It’s a meaningless fight then,” Jasmine stated. “A veterinary clinic isn’t much of a kingdom.”

“I suppose so,” the dark-skinned woman replied, “but it seems they could care less.”

“You mentioned Wakanda earlier,” Jasmine said to the girl sitting beside her. “Is that where you’re from?”

“Yes, I was born and raised in Wakanda,” the other woman answered. “There’s hardly any other place in the world like it, though my time in America hasn’t been too bad.”

“You must be an international student then,” Jasmine remarked. “I hope the experience hasn’t been too daunting so far.”

“I’ve had some difficulty here and there,” the girl in the striped dress replied, “but as I said earlier, it hasn’t been too bad so far.”

“What about T’Chaka?” Jasmine asked. “Is he enjoying his time in the States so far?”

“I’d like to think so,” the other girl answered as she noticed her cat getting a little fidgety, “though I am afraid he might have a hard time with the vet.”

“Oh dear,” Jasmine commented. “Is there something wrong with him?”

“No, he’s just getting his shots today,” the curly-haired woman responded. “He needs to in order for me to let him live in my dormitory. Otherwise, he could be a health risk.”

“Yeah, I was told the same thing when Rajah and I moved into my dorm,” Jasmine remarked. “Fortunately, he got his shots about a year ago, so he’s got nothing to worry about.”

“So what brings you to the vet then?” the dark-skinned girl asked.

“Oh, he’s just getting a little check-up, that’s all,” Jasmine replied, “plus I need an extra document to confirm he’s completely healthy.”

“All this just so our cats can live with us,” the other woman chuckled. “It’s amazing how much paperwork you need to do here in this country.”

“It’s certainly not this nation’s best quality,” Jasmine added, “but then again, it’s far from its worst.”

Before the two could continue their conversation, they heard a bell ring and looked toward the sound’s direction. A door that led further into the building had been opened, and standing in the doorway was one of the clinic workers.

“Rajah and Jasmine?” the worker called out.

“Right here!” Jasmine exclaimed, raising her hand to further make their presence known.

“The vet is ready to see you now,” the clinic worker told them.

“Great, we’ll be there in just a few seconds,” Jasmine responded as she stood up from her hair, lifting her tiger-like cat into her arms before then looking back to the girl who she had been speaking with just a few moments prior. “Oh, I’m Jasmine by the way.”

“My name’s Nakia,” the dark-skinned girl claimed. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Jasmine.”

“Likewise,” Jasmine replied. “Hopefully, we’ll be able to see each other again soon, but until then, hope your own vet appointment goes well.”

Jasmine then looked down at Rajah and gently grabbed one of his front paws, moving it as if the cat was waving goodbye. “It seems Rajah also wants to wish you good luck,” she remarked.

Nakia repeated the same actions with her cat. “Thank you, Rajah,” she replied. “T’Chaka appreciates the encouragement.”

Jasmine waved goodbye herself one last time before she turned around and walked towards the veterinarian's office with her cat in her arms. So far, their trip to the vet was off to a pleasant start, and they hadn’t even greeted the doctor yet.


“Finally,” Nakia exclaimed as she walked out of the building with her black-furred feline in her arms, “you are all good to go, T’Chaka.”

Contrary to what Nakia had thought might have happened, their trip to the vet had gone quite well. T’Chaka was surprisingly very calm during the first few minutes of the vet’s examination, and when the time had come for the cat to receive his vaccinations, that too was carried through with little difficulty. At the very most, T’Chaka had a quick yelp of pain once the needle went into her body, but as the process continued, the pain began to subside, and the sound coming out of the cat’s mouth began to reduce in volume. By the time they had gotten done, T’Chaka had returned to her prior state of tranquility, almost as if the cat had completely forgotten about what had happened.

“You’ve got a clean bill of health, T’Chaka,” Nakia said to her cat as she looked down at one of the documents in her hands. “Now there shouldn’t be any problems in letting you stay in our dorm.”

As she continued to walk away from the veterinary clinic with her cat in her arms and his papers at hand, Nakia looked up. Not too far away, she could see a very familiar face (two, if you counted the animal that accompanied her) standing just a few yards away.

“Jasmine!!” Nakia cried with enthusiasm as she slowly caught up to the olive-skinned girl. “Did you just get out of the vet too?”

“Yeah, about ten minutes ago,” Jasmine answered. “Would’ve gone out sooner, but Rajah… got a little messy.”

“Oh dear, what happened?” Nakia asked.

“Nothing too serious, thank goodness,” Jasmine explained. “He got a little spooked by one of the vet’s instruments, and he ended up jumping onto a shelf and causing some containers to spill. Took a few minutes, but we managed to clean everything up.”

“I assume it wasn’t anything too hazardous then,” Nakia remarked. “The last thing you need is for your cat to become a health risk.”

“What about you too?” Jasmine asked. “Was T’Chaka able to get his shots without any trouble?”

“No trouble whatsoever,” Nakia responded. “He was quite calm actually, a little loud when the needle started going in, but he started to be okay after a little while.”

“So better than Rajah when he got his shots,” Jasmine commented. “His incident earlier was nothing compared to that day.”

“Was it now?” Nakia replied. “I must’ve gotten lucky with T’Chaka then.”

Before either girl could talk any further, the cats resumed their vocal interaction from earlier, once again meowing loudly at one another.

“I wish our cats could get along as well as we do,” Jasmine chuckled. “I can’t even remember the last time Rajah had reacted like this to anything, let alone another cat.”

“Then again, how do we know they don’t get along?” Nakia asked. “Maybe they’re just having a really exciting conversation.”

“That could be the case,” Jasmine replied. “I don’t speak cat, so I can’t for sure though.”

“Maybe just need a little time to get to know each other better,” Nakia remarked. “It’s probably not easy to do so when they’re being held in someone’s arms.”

“Well, why don’t we arrange a little playdate then?” Jasmine suggested. “We could find a place to meet up and let these little guys do… well, whatever they want, I guess.”

“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea actually,” Nakia responded, “though I’m not sure if there’s anywhere nearby where cats can play.”

“I do,” Jasmine stated. “There’s a little park just outside the university campus. We could have ourselves a little picnic while they enjoy their time together.”

“I thought it was dogs that liked to play at parks,” Nakia remarked. “Do cats really like to spend time outside?”

“Not as much, but perhaps a little,” Jasmine replied. “They won’t want to run around or anything like that, but I’m sure they’d be able to find some way to have fun.”

“I’d like to think so,” Nakia commented, “and T’Chaka isn’t one to run off, so we shouldn’t have to worry about him getting lost.”

“So what do you say then?” Jasmine asked. “Should we schedule a little get-together then?”

Nakia took a few seconds to think it over, then nodded her head in approval. “I think we should,” she answered.

“Splendid!” Jasmine exclaimed. “When would you like to meet up?”

“I’m free tomorrow afternoon,” Nakia noted. “Would that work for you?”

“Tomorrow afternoon works perfect for me,” Jasmine replied.

“So it’s settled then,” Nakia declared. “We’ll all meet up at the park tomorrow afternoon.”

“Sounds good to me!” Jasmine responded as she looked down at the orange, black-striped tabby in her arms. “What do you think, Rajah? Are you excited for your playdate tomorrow?”

Rajah let out a quick meow, not one that gave a clear “yes” or “no” answer as far as Jasmine knew, but it was enough of a reaction to satisfy Jasmine.

“What about you, T’Chaka?” Nakia asked her cat. “Do you look forward to seeing Rajah again?”

The black cat also meowed, seemingly in response to what his owner had just asked. That was enough for Nakia, as evidenced by her nuzzling the backside of her feline.

Jasmine and Nakia couldn’t wait to meet up the following day, though considering how enthusiastically they acted among one another, it wouldn’t be too unreasonable to assume they were more interested in seeing each other again than they were in their cats doing so.


“Here’s a good spot,” Jasmine announced. “Just the right amount of shade, and there aren’t too many rocks either.”

Jasmine and Nakia stood right next to a large elm tree near the edge of the small grassy area that was the local park. The tree’s leaves had already started to change to a variety of warm colors, and some have even begun to fall from the branches. Apart from those few fallen leaves, the area was little more than a small spread of grass, one that was just right for anyone who wanted a little time to relax.

Jasmine unrolled her blanket, a large rectangular blanket that was mostly purple with some red and gold decorations spread across it, and laid it out on the grass below them. Once the blanket was spread over the grass, Jasmine took a seat on it, letting Rajah out of her arms so that he could do likewise. Nakia followed shortly afterwards, placing a picnic basket right in between her and Jasmine while also letting T’Chaka out of her own arms.

“It’s not too warm out here, but it’s not too cold either,” Nakia remarked as she grabbed a couple apples from out of the picnic basket, handing one over to Jasmine. “We came at a good time.”

“And it’s just us too,” Jasmine added as she took the apple offered to her. “There’s plenty of room for us to enjoy ourselves.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem for you or me,” Nakia commented, looking down at the two cats sitting between her and Jasmine. “Hopefully, it’ll be the same for these two.”

“Well, don’t let us keep you waiting,” Jasmine spoke to the felines. “Go ahead and play, you two.”

For a few minutes, neither Rajah nor T’Chaka made any significant movement, content with remaining in place and rubbing their fur against the surface of the blanket. Right when their owners were about to become concerned however, the cats’ attention was directed at a yellow butterfly that had landed on the blanket. The two felines slowly lowered their heads toward the insect and extended their bodies backwards, as if they were about ready to pounce. The second the butterfly lifted itself back into the air, the cats reached out to try to grab it. The butterfly was quick to evade their paws though, and for the next minute or so, the cats tried to catch it again and again, to no success whatsoever.

It didn’t take long for the butterfly to start to fly away from the blanket and back out into the grassy area surrounding it. Still distracted by the winged insect and apparently showing little desire to give up their efforts, Rajah and T’Chaka leapt off the blanket and onto the grass, still trying to paw at the butterfly even as it continued to fly further away.

“Well, at least they found something to do together,” Jasmine remarked, “and they certainly look like they’re having a lot of fun.”

“You don’t think they’ll end up chasing it too far away, do you?” Nakia asked. “I would hate to have to run after them.”

“We shouldn’t have to worry about that,” Jasmine replied. “Rajah’s can’t run that fast, at least not enough where I can’t catch him.”

“That’s good,” Nakia responded. “T’Chaka isn’t much of a runner either, so there shouldn’t be any concern about losing him either.”

“As long as they’re close to each other, we should be just fine,” Jasmine commented, “and from the looks of things, they seem to like the other’s company just fine.”

That was the moment where the butterfly had started to fly too high for either Rajah or T’Chaka, and despite losing interest in the winged insect once it was out of sight, the two were quick to turn their attention to a large rock in the middle of the grass, which they then began to climb over and playfully try to knock each other off.

The two cats were only a few minutes into their playdate, yet from the looks of things, they had enough energy to keep going for hours, just as Jasmine and Nakia had hoped.


“Tired out already?” Nakia remarked, looking down on the two felines below her. “Then again, I guess it has been a couple hours.”

Sure enough, the sun was already starting to set, and both Rajah and T’Chaka had seemingly used up all their energy over those past few hours. Between climbing over that big rock, chasing butterflies, and even partaking in a little play-fighting here and there (among other activities that cats might do when playing with one another), both cats had made the most of their time together, and at last, they began to rest, lying down right next to each other in the soft, cool grass.

“Do you think now’s the time for us to head back?” Nakia asked, looking toward the falling sun. “It is getting pretty late after all.”

“Hmm, we don’t have to leave right away,” Jasmine answered as she gazed down at the resting cats. “They seem so peaceful right now. We probably shouldn’t disturb them so soon.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Nakia replied. “In the meantime, I guess we’ll have to just enjoy each other’s company.”

“You mean we haven’t been doing that already?” Jasmine asked, playfully raising an eyebrow.

“What? Of course!” Nakia exclaimed with mild panic. “I mean… I didn’t…”

“I’m just kidding,” Jasmine interrupted. “How could I not enjoy hanging out with you?”

Nakia gave a sigh of relief. “Thank you,” she replied. “I haven’t had much time to make new friends as of lately, so this has been quite nice.”

“So it’s just been you and T’Chaka up to this point, huh?” Jasmine remarked. “Having him with you must have been really helpful these past few days then, what with you being an international student and all.”

“Yes, I don’t think I could’ve made the transition so well without him,” Nakia replied. “What about you? Has it just been you and Rajah since starting university?”

“Not entirely,” Jasmine answered. “I know a couple other students from high school, but our schedules are a lot different, so we haven’t had a lot of time to see each other.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Nakia responded. “That must be frustrating.”

“Not really,” Jasmine remarked. “I mean, sure, it hasn’t been ideal, but I get it. College is a completely different experience; we’re not always going to find the time to see each other. And hey, I got to meet you, so it hasn’t been all bad.”

“I certainly hope not,” Nakia chuckled. “I guess that means you’re not seeing anybody then.”

Nakia’s eyes widened at that moment, as if she just realized the unintended meaning of what she just said. This did not go unnoticed by Jasmine, who raised an eyebrow with curiosity.

“No, not at the moment,” Jasmine replied. “What about you? Have you been seeing anyone? Maybe a boyfriend still in Wakanda?”

“Oh, not at all,” Nakia answered somewhat frantically. “I’ve been too preoccupied with preparing for university these past few years, that and…”

Nakia shut herself up, well aware of what she almost inadvertently revealed. This, however, only made Jasmine ever more intrigued by what Nakia wasn’t telling her.

“And?” Jasmine inquired, a sly grin growing on her face.

For a brief moment, Nakia remained frozen in fear, not sure of what to say to the olive-skinned woman. Finally, she took a deep breath and said what she had no reason to withhold any longer.

“I… like… women…”

Nakia immediately shut her eyes, afraid of how Jasmine would react. Her eyes began to reopen, however, upon her hearing an amused snicker come from the other woman.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of,” Jasmine remarked playfully. “In fact, isn’t Wakanda one of the few LGBT friendly nations in Africa?”

“Well… yes…” Nakia answered, still nervous but slowly becoming more relieved, “but I was more concerned about how you’d react.”

“Why? Because I’m a woman?” Jasmine asked.

“A little,” Nakia responded. “I mean, I didn’t want you to think…”

“Why not?” Jasmine interrupted with full knowledge of how Nakia was going to finish that sentence. 

Before Nakia could answer, Jasmine leaned further toward the dark-skinned girl, her face bearing a piercing gaze and a seductive smile that, combined together, made the expression on her face come across as very flirtatious.

“What makes you think I don’t like women myself?” Jasmine asked.

Nakia’s eyes went wide once more; she was in almost complete disbelief with what she had just heard. “Wait, you mean…” she began to speak before being cut off.

“I don’t have a particular preference,” Jasmine explained. “Over the years, I’ve found lots of people attractive - guys, girls, you name it.”

“And… am I one of those people?” Nakia asked in response, anxious, but also somewhat excited to hear Jasmine’s answer.

Jasmine placed her hands on Nakia’s shoulders and pulled herself further toward the curly-haired woman, leaving a distance of only a few inches between their faces.

“Would you like to be one of those people?” Jasmine inquired, her gaze locked into Nakia’s.

Nakia remained still. She knew her answer, yet as excited as she was, she wasn’t entirely sure that she was prepared for what would happen shortly afterwards. After a few seconds of silence though, she finally got the courage to give her response.

“Yes, I would,” she quietly answered. “Very, very much.”

Jasmine wasted no time to react, crashing her lips onto Nakia’s and closing the distance between the two. After taking a few seconds to fully comprehend what was happening, Nakia gave in to the kiss, opening her mouth to kiss Jasmine back, and even wrapping her arms around the longer-haired girl to bring the two further together.

Jasmine and Nakia remained in this position for at least a few minutes, keeping their eyes closed and leaving their remaining senses to absorb the sensational feeling of them making out. Once in a while, one of the two girls would caress their fingers against the other’s body, not unlike a cat clawing at a scratching post (though never doing so to a point where it would cause the other pain), and every so often, a purr-like sound would emit from their mouths, one that made it very clear that they were both enjoying the experience very much.

“Spending time with your cat seems to have rubbed off on you,” Jasmine remarked after gently lifting her lips off of Nakia’s. “For a minute there, you sounded just like him.”

“You’re one to speak,” Nakia chuckled. “I wasn’t the only one purring there.”

“Guilty as charged, I suppose,” Jasmine responded with a shrug. “What can I say? Cats can be very affectionate, after all.”

Before Nakia could reply, Jasmine nuzzled her head against the side of the shorter-haired girl’s neck. Though it may not have felt quite as good as Jasmine’s lips, it was hard for Nakia to deny how good it felt.

“Not to mention,” Jasmine continued, “when they get aroused… they don’t like to waste time satisfying their urges.”

“I see what you mean,” Nakia replied, eager to take part in what Jasmine was indirectly suggested. “Would you prefer to go back to your…”

“Why go anywhere?” Jasmine interrupted, lifting her head up to look back at Nakia. “Like I said, cats don’t like to waste time, so why should we?”

“Wait, you mean… here?” Nakia responded, her sexual urges finally being suppressed by common sense. “But, we’re in public. What if someone sees us?”

“Nobody’s passed by this place in hours,” Jasmine noted, “and it’s getting dark anyway. As long as we don’t make too much of a scene, we’ve got nothing to worry about.”

Nakia simply nodded her head. What Jasmine had said was not entirely wrong, but that didn’t mean there wasn’t any risk.

“Besides,” Jasmine added as her fingers slid to the straps of Nakia’s dress and began to pull them down, starting to expose the other woman’s top half, “your body looks too good for me to hold back any longer, and I’d like to think you feel the same way about me.”

Nakia gulped nervously. It was getting harder to refuse what was going to happen, and she could only restrain herself for much longer.

“So what do you say, Nakia?” Jasmine asked flirtatiously, removing her hands from Nakia so she could start to remove her own top. “Are you up for a little risk-taking?”

At this point, Nakia could hold back any longer. Her desire for sex had become too overwhelming, and she couldn’t wait any longer to feed her hunger for the olive-skinned girl.

“I am,” Nakia declared, “but for the sake of not getting caught, let’s do this as fast as possible.”

“You want a quickie then?” Jasmine replied. “Well, let’s not keep ourselves from waiting then.”

Jasmine speedily removed what remained of her shirt, then unhooked the red bra she was wearing underneath. After kicking off her brown sandals, she then rushed down to her sweatpants and removed them as well, then did likewise for the matching red panties she wore underneath. Nakia, meanwhile, pulled her dress over her head and lifted it off her body. All that was left on her was a pair of dark brown sandals and a pair of gray panties (much to Jasmine’s surprise, Nakia had opted not to wear a bra that day), and it was only a matter of seconds before those came off as well.

“I like what I see,” Jasmine commented as she sat with her legs crossed and gazed at Nakia’s nude figure.

“Thank you,” Nakia replied with a blush. “You look wonderful too.”

“No need to settle with just looks,” Jasmine stated as she leaned back onto the blanket and spread her legs. “You’re more than welcome to touch, even taste as you like.”

Getting down on all fours, Nakia crawled across the blanket and over to Jasmine. The two locked lips for a moment before Nakia then chose to move her mouth downward. As much as she wanted to do this as quickly as possible, Nakia couldn’t resist the temptation to relish in every part of Jasmine’s body, and so she took some time to get a taste and feel of everything before her.

First, Nakia pressed her hands to Jasmine’s breasts as she kissed Jasmine, then moved a few inches downward to suckle at her neck. A few seconds later, Nakia slid further down Jasmine’s body, and her lips reached one of Jasmine’s breasts, attaching one of her nipples and sucking away while her hands continued to play around with the fleshy orbs. Judging by the purr-like moans she was emitting, Jasmine seemed to be enjoying how much Nakia was worshipping her body as much as Nakia was.

As much as she wanted to keep pleasuring Jasmine’s breasts, Nakia knew there was a far greater prize further down, and so she progressed. With her mouth and hands still firmly attached to Jasmine’s skin (though she eventually had to let go of Jasmine’s breasts, much to her chagrin), Nakia moved down to Jasmine’s stomach, stopping for a moment at the belly button and sticking her tongue out to wiggle within the small crevasse. Again, Nakia could’ve spent forever pleasuring Jasmine’s navel, yet there was still something far greater mere inches away, so Nakia continued her way down before finally stopping at the area between Jasmine’s legs, that which the dark-skinned girl anticipated most.

“I see you’ve found the kitty,” Jasmine remarked, looking down at the girl between her legs and starting to caress her own breasts, “and I’m not talking about Rajah.”

“It seems I have,” Nakia responded as she looked up at Jasmine. “May I pet it?”

“Certainly,” Jasmine answered, “and when you’re done, be sure to give it a bath.”

Nakia smiled eagerly, and looked back down at Jasmine’s pussy. For a moment, she simply stared at it, awed at how delectable it looked, then finally lowered a hand down onto it. Like a cat pawing at a mouse, Nakia caressed the warm, wet area between Jasmine’s legs, with the majority of her fingers scratching the tuft of dark brown hair right on top of the mound, and her thumb sliding against the vulva and the warm fluid emerging from the hole nearby.

Finally, no longer satisfied with simply touching Jasmine’s vagina, Nakia lowered her head further into Jasmine’s legs and stuck out her tongue. Like a cat sipping some water, Nakia lapped away at Jasmine’s pussy, licking just about every part inside and out and fully immersing herself in the distinct taste. Though she was almost completely lost in how great Jasmine tasted, she could still hear the long-haired girl above her, whose moans had become more and more purr-like with each new lick Nakia was giving.

After a minute or two of Nakia eating her out though, Jasmine’s sounds came to a stop. Before Nakia could realize what was happening, Jasmine bent down over Nakia’s body, causing the olive-skinned girl’s legs to momentarily fly into the air and her vagina to become detached from the dark-skinned girl’s mouth. When Nakia finally realized what was happening, she found Jasmine lying directly on top of her facing the opposite direction.

“Jasmine!!” Nakia exclaimed with surprise. “Is something wrong?”

“Oh, not at all,” Jasmine answered. “But you did say you wanted to be quick, right?”

“Yes?” Nakia replied, somewhat unsure of what Jasmine was implying.

“Well, how about we take care of each other at once?” Jasmine suggested as she stared at Nakia’s small, soft rear end. “That way, we don’t have to use up too much time.”

“I like the sound of that,” Nakia commented, “but could I turn myself over? This might not be the best position.”

“Right, one second,” Jasmine responded as she lifted her body up to give Nakia some room.

Once Jasmine was far enough above her, Nakia rolled around on the blanket before finally having her back to the ground and her front facing Jasmine’s body. Once Jasmine saw that Nakia was now in a comfortable position, she lowered herself back down, with her vagina now directly above Nakia’s face, much like how her face was directly above Nakia’s vagina.

“It’s about time the kitties had their bath,” Jasmine announced. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Nakia answered, staring at the wet, fleshy mound right above her that was begging for her attention.

Sure enough, Nakia did not hesitate to give Jasmine’s pussy the attention it deserved, once again sliding and flicking her tongue against the vulva and vagina and relishing every second she was making contact. Jasmine, meanwhile, was performing a similar task with Nakia’s own private parts, with her tongue intruding Nakia’s most sacred hole and her lips sucking away at the surrounding area, even releasing a little saliva to make it even wetter than it already was.

As much as they wanted to bring each other to orgasm as soon as possible, there was a part of both Nakia and Jasmine that wanted to just spend the entire night lying against one another and eating away at each other’s pussies. The sensation of pleasuring the other while simultaneously being pleasured themselves was far greater than anything they had ever felt before, and they so desperately wanted to remain in this position for as long as possible. In a way, they truly were like two cats in heat; their actions were hot and intense, but still quite intimate and full of passion for the other. Still, there was only so much time before they had to bring their love-making to an end, and thankfully, with their oral stimulation of one another occurring at the same time, both girls were eventually on the verge of their climax.

“Jasmine,” Nakia moaned, “I’m so close… I can feel it coming…”

“Me too,” Jasmine moaned in response. “Let’s do it together.”

Jasmine and Nakia pressed their lips and tongues down even harder on the other’s vagina, hoping to bring their respective partner even closer to the verge of an orgasm.

“On the count of ten,” Jasmine murmured with her mouth stuck to Nakia’s pussy. “Ten… nine...”

“Eight…” Nakia added to the countdown, her mouth also tightly attached to the vagina below her, “... seven…”

“... six… ” Jasmine counted, “... five…”

“... four… “ Nakia continued.

“... three…”

“... two…”

“... one…”

It was at that very moment when both Jasmine and Nakia’s mouth came off their respective lover’s privates, the pressure of their climaxes forcing them both to detach completely and allow the liquid pleasure that had been building up in both of them to finally erupt out of them. Much of both girls’ liquids splashed directly in each other’s faces, while a decent amount of it fell to the blanket and left several wet spots scattered across it.

Once both of their orgasms finally came to an end, Jasmine rolled off of Nakia’s and landed right next to her. Both of their front sides were not facing the sky above them, and they both took a minute to breathe heavily and regain some of the energy they had lost to their act of dual oral pleasure.

At last, Jasmine lifted her head just enough to look down at Nakia, who still needed a few seconds to catch her breath. “Did the kitty enjoy her bath?” she flirtatiously asked.

“Yes, very much,” Nakia responded, still taking a few deep breaths. “You’re very good at that.”

“I’m a fast learner,” Jasmine remarked. “Doesn’t take me too long to figure out how to please a girl.”

“So I’ve noticed,” Nakia replied. “Do you think I’m a fast learner as well?”

“Every bit as fast as me, I’d say,” Jasmine answered. “I can’t even remember the last time I felt that good.”

“It’s a shame this had to go by so quickly,” Nakia stated. “In a safer location, I would love to have gone on throughout the entire night.”

“Same here,” Jasmine responded. “I suppose we’ll just have to find some room in our schedules.”

“You mean you want us to do this again?” Nakia asked enthusiastically.

“How could we not?” Jasmine replied. “We both clearly enjoyed this, and I don’t think either of us wouldn’t want to spend more time together.”

“That’s true,” Nakia commented. “I would hate for us not to get together again.”

“Then it’s settled,” Jasmine declared. “As soon as we find the time to do, we’ll meet up and have some fun together - and hopefully we’ll be able to take it nice and slow, and be somewhere a bit less risky.”

“I would like that very much,” Nakia replied, “but at least this time, we managed to get by without anyone seeing us.”

Before the two could speak any further, Jasmine and Nakia were interrupted by the sound of loud meowing. They both looked to the side to find both Rajah and T’Chaka sitting upright and staring directly at the two young women.

“Jasmine,” Nakia remarked with mild embarrassment, “I think our cats may have watched us have sex.”

“Well,” Jasmine replied, not entirely sure of what to say, “at least it was them and not anyone else.”

Notes:

Not gonna lie, this probably isn't my best chapter (I guess the creative juices were a bit limited with this one), but hopefully you were able to get something good out of it.

Any pairings you want to see? Any questions you have about what I'm willing to write? Please do not hesitate to leave a comment and let me know!!

Chapter 6: Jane Porter/Pocahontas

Summary:

When the weather forces them to cancel their trip to the zoo, Jane and Pocahontas decide to instead spend the day watching "Titanic" together. They get... ideas.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 6 - One’s Natural Form (Jane Porter/Pocahontas)

For one seeking to immerse themselves in nature, the city would most likely be the last place they’d want to be. However, even within the artificial constructs of an urban environment, there were still some small areas where one could escape the hustle and bustle of the city and take refuge in the wonders of nature. This was something Pocahontas so desperately wanted, and she managed to find just that in the city zoo.

For the young woman, one who was of predominantly Powhatan descent, standing in the middle of the zoo was the closest she felt to being at home since her first day living in the city. Having grown up in a mainly rural environment, Pocahontas was not as used to spending much time, let alone living, in such a drastically different setting. Still, she knew she would need a good education in order to do well in life, and with Disney University being her best option for such an education, moving to the city ended up being necessary. This is not to say Pocahontas wasn’t thrilled - for all the city’s faults, it wasn’t enough to overpower her curious nature - but still, finding out there was a place where she could witness all sorts of various wildlife could not have made her happier.

The weather could not have been more perfect on this particular day. It was mostly sunny, with a gentle breeze flowing and even carrying some fallen leaves throughout the area, and Pocahontas could not help but smile as the wind lifted a few strands of her long dark brown hair into the air for a brief moment; to her, there was few feelings as pleasant as the wind in one’s hair. The temperature was quite ideal too; it was warm, but not too warm to a point of discomfort. This was good for Pocahontas given her choice of attire for the day - a dark blue shirt with the image of a wolf howling at a moon, a pair of tan leggings adorned with tattoo-like markings, two brown sandals on her feet, and a gorgeous turquoise necklace, one she considered her most valuable possession.

As she continued to walk through the zoo, Pocahontas looked down with her dark brown eyes at the paper map she held in her hands. So far that day, she had already seen a handful of animals, from those she was more familiar with, like the black and brown bears inhabiting the North American themed exhibits, to those she had never seen up close before, such as the various tropical fish that she viewed in the aquarium section of the zoo. According to the map, Pocahontas was just about to enter the Tropical Rainforest area, and the second she looked up, she turned to her left and found the most amazing sight yet: the gorilla enclosure.

Pocahontas’ face lit up as she walked over to the edge of the enclosure. Despite the whole zoo being an entirely artificial construct, an impressive effort had been made to make sure that each exhibit resembled each animal’s natural habitat as much as possible, and given how much Pocahontas had felt that she was actually in the wild seeing these large primates (even with the rail fence and deep rock trench separating her from the animals), the design had proven to be quite successful.

At the moment, there were only a small handful of gorillas - one male and two females to be specific - currently visible from where Pocahontas was standing. A small handful of signs posted on the rail claimed there were a few other gorillas besides these three (who were mostly liking resting out of the sight of zoo visitors), but even if she wasn’t getting the best possible sight, Pocahontas was more than satisfied with seeing these gentle giants within such a close proximity.

“Um… excuse me?” a voice with a slight high-pitched British accent called out. “Could you perhaps move a couple inches to your left please?”

Recognizing that the voice was speaking to her, Pocahontas looked away from the gorillas and turned in the voice’s direction. Sitting on a bench just a few feet away from her was a young woman, one who was likely around Pocahontas’ age, with long brown hair (though not quite as long or with as dark of a shade of brown as Pocahontas) and piercing blue eyes that were difficult to look away from. The second she could get a decent look at the rest of the young woman’s body, Pocahontas could see that she was wearing a yellow long-sleeve shirt (although the sleeves had been rolled up past her elbows at that moment) and a dark green skirt beneath.

“So sorry to be so intrusive,” the young woman said to Pocahontas. “I’d just like to have a bit more of a better view if possible.”

Pocahontas looked down at the woman’s lap. There, she found what appeared to be a very large sketchpad sitting in between her legs, and sure enough, there was a pencil held in her left hand. Seeing both of these items made Pocahontas quickly realize what she was doing.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Pocahontas replied, moving herself a foot or two to her left, just enough to allow her to still have a satisfactory view of the gorillas.

“Perfect!” the other girl exclaimed. “Thank you so much, miss!”

Pocahontas looked back to the girl in the yellow and green clothing. She could see her move her pencil against the surface of her sketchpad’s paper with great precision and attention, occasionally lifting her head up to look out at the gorillas before looking back down to resume her pencil work.

Curious to see what was being created with pencil and paper, Pocahontas walked away from the gorilla exhibit and over to the bench where this other woman was currently sitting. Once she was able to get a good look at the sketchpad, Pocahontas’ eyes widened, proof of how impressed she was by the image of a gorilla, one of the three currently visible a few feet away, that was slowly coming into existence with each new mark of the pencil.

“Wow, that looks amazing!” Pocahontas remarked. “You’re really good at that.”

The artist looked up at the young woman standing beside her. “Oh, thank you,” she responded. “It’s not quite to my liking yet though. Hopefully, it won’t take me too much longer to get there.”

“You must really take your time then,” Pocahontas commented. “How long have you been drawing that?”

“This piece?” the young woman replied. “If I had to guess, I’d say it’s taken me at least three hours so far.”

“Three hours!?!?” Pocahontas exclaimed. “Just to sketch one gorilla?”

“That’s how long it takes me sometimes,” the blue-eyed girl responded. “In fact, I’ll often spend even longer than that if I have to.”

“But there are so many other animals here,” Pocahontas noted. “Wouldn’t you like to draw them as well?”

“Of course I would,” the other woman answered. “I’ve actually drawn quite a few in the past, and whenever I want to draw another, I can just come back another day and do just that.”

“Oh,” Pocahontas replied. “So you don’t try to see everything in one day then?”

“I suppose I could do that,” the brunette responded, “but then I wouldn’t have enough time to make each drawing as good as possible.”

“Perhaps not,” Pocahontas commented. “Does this mean you come to the zoo often then?”

“I try to come at least once a week,” the artist answered. “Admittedly, it’s not always easy to find time between classes and studying, but never impossible.”

“Classes? Are you a Disney University student?” Pocahontas asked.

“I am indeed,” the other girl replied. “I’ve just started my second year actually. Not sure if I want to major in art or animal science yet, but whatever I choose, I’d certainly like to minor in the other.”

“I’m also a Disney University student,” Pocahontas remarked, “although I’ve only started my first year of enrollment.”

“Oh, that would explain why I haven’t seen you here before,” the blue-eyed girl noted. “Given how much you seem to like animals, you’ll probably try to come here often as well.”

“I’d certainly like to,” Pocahontas replied, “especially if it means there’s a chance to see what you’ve chosen to sketch for the day.”

“I’m glad you enjoy my artwork,” the brunette said to Pocahontas. “Come to think of it, we don’t have to leave us crossing paths to chance if you’d like.”

“We don’t?” Pocahontas responded. “Are you saying we should come here together one of these days?”

“Why not?” the woman in yellow and green replied. “Clearly, we both love seeing the animals here, and it would be nice to have some feedback for my art.”

“Do you though?” Pocahontas asked. “You seemed to be doing quite well before I got here.”

“Maybe, the artist responded, “but it wouldn’t hurt to have a second opinion every now and then."

“I suppose not,” Pocahontas remarked, “and it would be interesting to see how well you’re able to draw other kinds of animals.”

“So what do you say then?” the brunette asked. “Would you like to meet up one of the days - hopefully as soon as possible?”

“I think I would,” Pocahontas answered. “I don’t think I could wait very long to see what you plan on drawing next.”

“So far, I haven’t the faintest idea,” the blue-eyed woman commented, “but it will be fun to find out, especially with you by my side… um…”

It was at that moment that the girl with graphite in her hand realized that she had not yet learned this other woman’s identity. “What do you go by again?” she asked.

“Pocahontas,” the darker-haired girl answered. “My name is Pocahontas.”

“Pocahontas?” the other woman responded. “That’s a very lovely name.”

“Thank you,” Pocahontas replied. “It means ‘playful one’ in the Powhatan language.”

“I wish my name was that interesting,” the artist remarked. “I’m Jane, by the way.”

“Jane,” Pocahontas repeated. “That’s a nice name - short and simple, easy to remember.”

“I guess it is,” Jane commented, “though it probably doesn’t have as cute of a meaning as yours.”

Pocahontas shrugged in agreement. She still liked the name regardless of whatever it meant, and hopefully, she’d get to learn a lot more about her new friend in the near future.


There weren’t many things that could’ve forced either Jane or Pocahontas to cancel their trip to the zoo together. A downpour, unfortunately, was one of them.

For the most part, the weather hadn’t been too much of an issue for either girl. Over the past few weeks, Jane and Pocahontas had managed to take a handful of trips together, at least once a week, and to say that the former had managed to get a decent drawing out of whatever they chose to observe on a given day would be something of an understatement. Up to that point, doing so hadn’t been made any more difficult by the conditions outside; at most, they would have to wear an extra layer of clothing to stay warm when it got a little too chilly. Either way though, the weather had never become too much to keep Jane or Pocahontas away from the zoo, but that quickly changed the very second that, at the beginning the day she and Jane had agreed to meet up on next, Pocahontas looked out her dorm room window and witnessed the seemingly endless torrent of water pouring down from the thick black clouds above.

Well, that’s disappointing , Pocahontas thought to herself. Wonder if it’ll be like this for the rest of the day .

Pulling her cell phone out of her pocket, Pocahontas opened the weather app and looked over the forecast presented. Sure enough, it’d be nothing but heavy rainfall throughout the entire day, and likely most of tomorrow as well.

So much for going to the zoo today , Pocahontas said in her head. Better text Jane and let her know.

Pocahontas then closed the weather app and opened the texting app. Upon selecting Jane’s name in her contact list, she began to repeatedly tap the screen and write a message to her friend.

Weather’s not looking too good , Pocahontas typed. Looks like we’ll have to postpone our next zoo trip.

With the message finished, Pocahontas hit “Send” and let the message go through. It was only a matter of seconds before she herself received a text from Jane.

Yeah, it’s raining a bit too much for my liking , the message read. That doesn’t mean we can’t still spend the day together though .

What did you have in mind? Pocahontas wrote before sending the message.

Want to come over to my dorm? Jane’s latest text read. We could have a little movie marathon if you’d like.

Sounds good to me , Pocahontas typed. How soon would you like me to be there?

Whenever you’re ready , the next text from Jane read. I’ve got my whole day free to myself.

Same here , Pocahontas wrote. Okay then, I should be there in about fifteen minutes!

Great! Jane’s most recent text read. I’ll see you then!

Pocahontas exited the texting app and placed the cell phone back in her pocket. A small, but satisfied smile emerged on her face; though she and Jane had to change plans, what they had to look forward to would still be a pleasant experience.


“You’re here!” Jane exclaimed upon opening her dormitory room door and seeing Pocahontas standing right in the middle of the doorway. “Please come in!”

As soon as Jane, today dressed in a cream-colored tank top and a red skirt, moved to the side and gave Pocahontas enough room to do so, the darker-haired girl stepped through the doorway and entered the room. Though this was hardly the first time she had seen the place - she had gotten a few good looks during the previous times she and Jane had met up to go to the zoo - Pocahontas had yet to not be interested in Jane’s choice of decorations, most of which consisted of posters, her own drawings, and other animal-themed items.

As Pocahontas continued to observe her surroundings, she noticed that there was a part of one of the dorm’s walls that was completely blank with nothing but white on it. Her eye then caught sight of something else that she hadn’t seen in the room before (or maybe she had seen it, but she couldn’t remember if so), an electronic item that she didn’t think most college students had in their possession.

“Is that a film projector?” Pocahontas chuckled in amusement.

“It is,” Jane answered as she closed the door into her dorm. “Personally, there’s no better way to watch a movie.”

“I can’t argue with that,” Pocahontas remarked. “How were you able to get something like this? Don’t these things usually get very pricey?”

“Oh, I’m just borrowing it from a student who runs the AV Club,” Jane explained. “They actually have quite a few of these. If you just ask, and they have any available, they’ll let you borrow it for a day or two.”

“Really?” Pocahontas responded. “Does it cost anything to borrow?”

“You would have to pay if it’s damaged, or if you’re late to return it,” Jane answered, “but if you’re able to keep it in good shape and bring it back in time, you shouldn’t have a problem.”

“It’s that easy to use one of these things, huh?” Pocahontas remarked. “Maybe we could make this part of our routine then.”

“Perhaps,” Jane replied, “but let’s see how things go today before we make any long-term plants. Any movie recommendations?”

“Not sure,” Pocahontas replied, “but I’m open to just about anything. What do you think we should watch?”

“Hmm, so many good choices,” Jane said as she began to think. It took her a few seconds before finally coming up with something, at which point she rushed over to a shelf where she kept some DVDs and grabbed one of them for Pocahontas to see.

“Have you ever seen ‘Titanic’ before?” Jane asked.

“I’ve heard about,” Pocahontas answered, “but I don’t think I’ve seen it in its entirety.”

“It’s one of my favorites,” Jane explained. “Something about tragic romance that’s hard not to love. And this one in particular, it’s like ‘Romeo and Juliet’ on a ship. What’s not to love?”

“That does sound like my kind of story,” Pocahontas commented, “and if it’s one of your favorites, I’d be happy to watch it with it.”

“Wonderful!” Jane exclaimed. “If you wouldn’t mind tending to the lights, I’ll get the projector set up.”

With a quick nod of understanding, Pocahontas located the light switch and flipped it downward, causing the dorm to go almost completely dark. The one source of light that remained was the film projector, which Jane then positioned in a way that allowed it to project an image onto the part of the wall that was completely blank.

Once the projector was firmly in place, Jane opened the DVD slot and placed the movie inside. Within seconds, the opening menus could be seen displayed across the wall.

“All right, everything’s set up!” Jane announced as she sat herself on the edge of her bed, right where she got the best view of the makeshift movie screen a few feet across from her. “Are you ready to start, Pocahontas?”

“Just about ready,” Pocahontas responded before sitting herself on the bed right next to Jane. “Okay, I’m good to go.”

“Perfect,” Jane replied as she picked up a remote. “Let’s get started then.”

Jane then pressed a button on the remote, and the film began to play. For the next three hours and fifteen minutes, she and Pocahontas would escape from the world they know and immerse themselves into a story about a supposedly unsinkable ship and the star-crossed lovers aboard.


“Well… there you have it,” Jane declared as she rubbed a few tears that were still in her eyes. “Wasn’t it beautiful?”

“It certainly was a great film,” Pocahontas responded. “Admittedly, it’s difficult for me to get that teary-eyed over a movie, but even I can’t deny how much of a heartbreaker it was.”

“Seeing Jack freeze to death in that ice-cold water,” Jane remarked, “it gets me every time.”

“I can’t say I blame you,” Pocahontas responded. “It’s hard not to sympathize with Rose. I mean, if I had to say goodbye to a loved one like that… I can’t even imagine how it must feel.”

“As sad as it is, it’s easily my favorite scene in the movie,” Jane claimed. “What about you, Pocahontas?”

“What was my favorite scene?” Pocahontas replied before then taking a minute to think the matter over. “Not gonna lie… I think I liked the scene where Jack drew Rose.”

“The one where he drew her while she wore only the Heart of the Ocean?” Jane responded with a mild chuckle, looking down at the item Pocahontas had around her neck. “You weren’t by any chance imagining yourself in her position, were you?”

Pocahontas looked down at her necklace, immediately realizing what Jane was talking about. “Maybe a little,” she admitted, “though personally, I don’t think the Heart of the Ocean would look anywhere near as good on me as this.”

“It is a very pretty necklace,” Jane commented. “Have you had it for very long?”

“Several years actually,” Pocahontas answered. “It was a gift from my mother, the best thing I ever got from her.”

“Your mother has very good taste then,” Jane claimed. “It suits you quite well.”

“You know, when we were watching that scene,” Pocahontas remarked, returning the conversation back to their early subject, “I was actually thinking more about you, what with you being the artist and all.”

“Really?” Jane responded with an almost embarrassed tone. “I don’t know if I’d go that far. Besides, my specialty is sketching animals. I’m not as skilled when it comes to people.”

“But you have drawn people before, haven’t you?” Pocahontas inquired.

“Perhaps a few times in the past,” Jane answered. “I can’t remember making any drawings worth keeping though.”

“Don’t you think you should start trying again?” Pocahontas asked. “You said you were considering being an art major, right? Wouldn’t the human figure be something you need to know how to draw?”

“It certainly would be,” Jane responded. “You’re absolutely right, I should start to practice drawing people sooner than later.”

At that moment, Pocahontas found the light switch and flipped it on, causing the entire room to be flooded with light once again. “Why not start now?” she asked Jane. “I’d be happy to be your first model.”

“You would?” Jane exclaimed. “That wouldn’t be too much of an inconvenience, would it?”

“Not at all,” Pocahontas replied. “I’m pretty good at staying still for an extended period of time, and I don’t have anything planned for the rest of the day, so there’d be no need to rush.”

“That is true, I suppose,” Jane commented. “You really want to be my model then?”

“Absolutely,” Pocahontas answered, “on one condition.”

Jane raised an eyebrow with confusion and curiosity. “What is it?” she asked.

“I want you to draw me while I’m wearing this,” Pocahontas requested, pointing to the jeweled article around her neck.

“Is that it?” Jane asked. “That shouldn’t be too much of a challenge.”

Pocahontas chuckled, amused that Jane hadn’t fully caught on to what she had meant. “Only this,” she added.

“Oh,” Jane responded with a heavy gulp and the widening of her eyes. Given the movie they had just watched and the conversation they just had, one would think that Jane wouldn’t be as surprised to hear what Pocahontas had proposed as she was.


You can do this , Jane, the young brunette mentally told herself. Pocahontas is your friend, there’s nothing to worry about.

An hour had passed since Jane had agreed to sketch Pocahontas, who had removed all of her clothing apart from her necklace. Within the span of that hour, Pocahontas had remained still against the carpet, lying sideways against the floor and holding herself up a little with her elbow, and Jane had used the time to construct a serviceable pencil recreation of the dark-haired girl’s image.

In theory, Pocahontas and Jane shouldn’t be uncomfortable with this arrangement. They did consider themselves to be close friends after all, and neither was willing to do anything that the other wouldn’t enjoy. Sure enough, Pocahontas seemed to be quite content with her current position, calmly remaining still as the girl just a few feet away from her emulated her likeness onto the pad of paper before her. Not even having her most private areas fully exposed was enough to deprive Pocahontas of any real comfort.

Jane, on the other hand, was having a slightly harder time keeping herself composed. Though she never considered Pocahontas to be anything less than pleasant to look at, seeing her form in its most natural state had an effect that proved to be much more overwhelming than Jane could’ve predicted. There was hardly anything about Pocahontas that didn’t come across as addictively alluring: her somewhat muscular build, her nearly unmarked copper skin (marked only by a few tattoos that wrapped around her forearms, and even they were nice to look at), and of course, her round, supple breasts and the small patch of dark brown hair located between her legs. With each passing second in which Jane went back and forth between glancing at Pocahontas’ almost nude figure and adding onto the drawing she was constructing, it was becoming more difficult for Jane to deny how attractive she found the other girl.

It didn’t take long for Jane to start to feel a bit warm; though she couldn’t see for sure, she was almost certain that her face had begun to turn a bright shade of red. A bead of sweat going down the side of her head all but confirmed her suspicions, and Jane was growing worried that this awkward feeling might distract her from concentrating on her sketching.

“Okay,” Jane announced, breaking the long silence that had lasted over an hour, “I think now’s a good place to stop.”

“Already?” Pocahontas asked. “Or do you want me to get into a different position?”

“That would be nice,” Jane answered with a sigh, “but I don’t think a little break would do us any harm.”

“All right then,” Pocahontas replied. “May I see what you’ve drawn so far?”

“Yes, of course,” Jane responded, handing the sketchpad over to the dark-haired girl.

Pocahontas looked down at the sketchpad before her. Compared to Jane’s animal drawings, the sketch she had just crafted wasn’t quite as detailed, but considering the time spent on it and how much less skilled Jane was when it came to drawing humans, it was hard for Pocahontas to not be impressed with the results.

“I really like it,” Pocahontas told the brunette. “If you keep this up, you’ll be drawing people as well as you draw animals in no time.”

“Oh, thank you,” Jane replied, pleased that her model was satisfied with her artwork, but still struggling to pay attention to anything but the dark-haired girl.

Pocahontas raised an eyebrow in confusion, sensing that something was off about her friend. “Is everything all right, Jane?”

“Oh, there’s nothing wrong,” Jane responded, trying her hardest not to stare at Pocahontas’ features. “I guess I feel a little hot, that’s all.”

Well aware of what Jane had meant (whether she intended to mean it or not), Pocahontas began to smirk. “Well then,” she stated, “it might be a good idea to undress a little.”

Jane’s eyes went wide once again. “You wouldn’t mind, would you?” she asked Pocahontas.

“Not at all,” Pocahontas answered, her smirk still remaining on her face. “I mean, it’s not like I’m wearing very much right now.”

Jane gulped and nodded in agreement. As she stretched out her legs, she found the button holding her skirt together and pulled it apart, allowing her to then kick the skirt off her body. Once it had been completely removed. Jane was left only in her tank top and a pair of maroon underwear.

“That should do it,” Jane declared as she nervously crossed her legs.

Pocahontas came over to Jane and sat right next to her. “You still seem a little warm,” she remarked. “You can remove more if you’d like.”

“Oh… I guess I could…” Jane murmured, unsure of how exactly to respond. Before she could do anything further, she felt Pocahontas’ hand on her shoulder.

“Please… allow me…” Pocahontas requested.

Clenching her fingers around one of the straps of Jane’s tank top, Pocahontas gently pulled the garment upward, causing Jane to instinctively lift her arms and allow the article of clothing to slide off her body. Jane’s top half was now completely bare, with her breasts (a pair slightly smaller than Pocahontas’) now on full display.

“That’s better,” Pocahontas commented, “but perhaps we could do a little bit more.”

Pocahontas then reached down to Jane’s panties. Again, with her instincts seemingly taking full control, Jane uncrossed and lifted her legs, allowing Pocahontas to slide the undergarment off of her body. By the time Jane was able to bring her legs back down to the ground, Jane was now completely in the nude, even more clothing-less than Pocahontas.

Before she could say anything further, Jane looked over to Pocahontas. In that short amount of time, the few instances where their gazes drifted away from each other were when the two laid eyes across each other’s bare, beautiful bodies. It was clear to them both what they wanted to do; it was just a matter of who would make the first move.

Suddenly, Pocahontas reached around the back of her neck and unhooked her necklace, removing the accessory and placing it gently onto the bed right beside her.

“Don’t want it to get in the way,” Pocahontas stated, speaking with a tone that more or less beckoned Jane to come ravish the dark-haired woman.

Needless to say, Jane did not hesitate to oblige.

Like an animal in heat, Jane got down on all fours and crawled across the floor over to Pocahontas. Within seconds, her hands were all over the dark-haired girl’s body, and her lips were all over Pocahontas’ face. It took a few seconds for Jane’s lips to finally find Pocahontas’, her lust so overwhelming that it kept her from immediately reaching their intended destination, but once they had, Pocahontas wasted no time in returning the kiss. Though the weight of Jane’s body had her pinned to the ground, Pocahontas did not mind the least bit, as she still had enough room to slide her hands across Jane’s back, squeezing a little and getting a good feel of the brunette’s soft, sensitive skin. The only thing that felt greater at that moment was the warm wetness of Jane’s lips, which Pocahontas passionately attacked with her own, causing her tongue to make contact with the one that was trying to intrude her mouth.

A minute or so into their makeout session, Pocahontas found room to move her legs and wrap them around Jane’s body. Before the blue-eyed girl could realize what was happening, Pocahontas thrust herself upwards and flipped Jane onto her back, causing the two to switch positions and have the dark-haired girl come out on top.

“Oh my,” Jane remarked, forcing her to remove her lips from Pocahontas’, “I didn’t realize you were so strong.”

“That’s not a problem, is it?” Pocahontas responded with a smirk.

“Most certainly not,” Jane answered. “In fact, it just makes me wonder what else you can do.”

Pocahontas’ smirk grew larger and more seductive. “Why don’t we find out?” she asked.

Before Jane could give an answer, Pocahontas pulled herself upwards, holding on tight to Jane and lifting her up with her. Though it took a few seconds for her to find her balance, Pocahontas soon got on her feet, holding Jane in her arms while the brunette attempted to wrap herself around the dark-haired girl’s standing figure. Pocahontas quickly caught on to what she was doing though, and abruptly threw Jane a few inches in the air (causing her to momentarily shriek). The brunette soon found herself back in Pocahontas’ arms, bridal carried in a way that allowed one of the dark-haired girl’s arms to hold up the upper half of Jane’s body while the other held up the lower half.

“Goodness, you’re strong!” Jane exclaimed. “You do plan to put me down, don't you?”

“I will,” Pocahontas replied, “but not quite yet, if you don’t mind.”

“That depends,” Jane responded, “What are you trying to…”

Jane suddenly gave out a loud gasp, preventing her from finishing her question. Once the surprise of the sensation she was feeling faded, Jane looked down at her breasts. As it turned out, the hand of the arm that was holding up Jane’s top half founds its way around to one of the breasts (forcing Pocahontas to use the rest of the arm to keep Jane from falling), at which point her fingers began to clasp back and forth to squeeze the breast, while her thumb pressed against the nipple and flicked it around a little, adding further to the pleasure being felt. Despite how much attention this one breast was receiving, it didn’t mean the other was being ignored. Leaning her head downward, Pocahontas pressed her mouth onto the other breast and wrapped her lips around its nipple, letting her tongue out to slide against the nipple and flick at it the same way her thumb was flicking at the other.

Not only is she strong, but flexible too , Jane mentally remarked to herself, even with the pleasure she was feeling clouding her ability to have fully coherent thoughts. What else can she do?

Jane’s internal question received an immediate answer when, all of a sudden, she felt yet another powerful sensation, this one occurring on the opposite end of her body. Looking down toward her lower half, Jane saw Pocahontas’ other hand making its way in between her legs and onto her most private area. Had she not been too distracted by what was going on down there, as evidenced by her loud and heavy breathing, Jane might’ve been surprised to find that the only things that were keeping her from falling to the ground were Pocahontas’ arms and her arms alone.

At first, Pocahontas’ fingers merely stayed on top of Jane’s labia, swirling the tips around the outer regions and sliding against the wetness that was emerging from the vagina. It didn’t take too long for the fingers to find the vagina, and soon enough, Pocahontas’ pointer figure found its way inside, going in as far as it could before speedily pulling back out and beginning the process once again.. At first, this repeating back-and-forth motion was limited to just one finger while the remaining fingers tended to Jane’s to the outside (especially her clitoris), but it was only a matter of time before another finger joined the pointer.

Apart from the addition of a second finger, the hand continued to play with Jane’s privates as it had been doing so until the time came for yet another finger to go into the vagina. In and out the fingers went, clenching a little against the vaginal walls and making Jane’s hole feel almost completely stuffed. Just when Jane thought Pocahontas couldn’t fit any more in though, a fourth finger joined the other three. All that remained outside was Pocahontas’ thumb, which played with the clit while the rest of her fingers pushed in and out of Jane’s pussy, using the wetness of Jane’s arousal to go in as deep as possible.

Despite the unusual position Jane was in, there seemed to be little difficulty in ensuring that she got as much attention as possible. With one of Pocahontas’ hands tending to her vagina while the other tended to one of her breasts (allowing the other breast to receive the attention of the dark-haired girl’s mouth and tongue), Jane was being pleasured in all the most sensitive spots on her body, and if the building pressure within her was any indication, it was more than enough to bring the brunette to her climax. 

“Oh… oh, Pocahontas!” Jane yelped through her moans of pleasure, struggling to hold back the burst of pleasure that was growing inside of her, “I… I’m gonna…”

Like a wolf to the blue corn moon, Jane let out a howl of satisfaction as she finally came, with the only thing stronger than the sound of high-pitched voice being the gush of liquid that was exploding out of her vagina. With Jane’s body vibrating sporadically as a result of her orgasm, it became harder for Pocahontas to still hold up the blue-eyed girl, and in a matter of seconds, Pocahontas lost her balance, falling to the ground and landing on her rear end. Jane went down as well; her fall was fortunately cushioned by Pocahontas’ body, and it didn’t take long for Jane to roll back onto the ground, her mind blurred by the sensation of her climax.

After taking a minute or so to catch her breath and regain full consciousness, Jane looked over to Pocahontas, who was lying on the ground with her back facing the ceiling. Holding up Jane for as long as she did must have cost the dark-haired girl a lot of energy, if her own heavy breathing was any proof.

As Pocahontas continued to regain her strength, Jane looked down at the dark-haired girl’s posterior, which was on full display as a result of her current position. The sight of this round, fleshy part of Pocahontas’ body was just enough to get Janes’ mouth watering, and it didn’t hurt that she could even see a little bit of her leaking pussy either. A devilish grin began to emerge on Jane’s face, one with full knowledge of what she wanted to do next.

At last, Pocahontas seemed to have enough energy to get back up again. She began with the lower half of her body, lifting up her rear end and making her features even more visible to the nearby Jane. This was all the encouragement Jane needed, and before Pocahontas could start to get the upper half of her body off the ground, the brunette pressed her hands onto the skin of the dark-haired woman’s backside, indirectly commanding her to stay in place.

“You certainly live up to your namesake, playful one,” Jane stated, “but I think it’s my turn to play now.”

Pocahontas turned her head back to get as much of a good look of Jane as she could. The seductive, yet eager look on her face seemed to be enough to express her desire for what was about to happen, and she gave a quick wink to let Jane know she could get started.

Once she knew that she was allowed to begin, Jane wasted little time in diving into the delicate flesh in front of her, cramming her face between Pocahontas’ lower cheeks and making a feast of what she could find in between. At first, Jane simply placed a few kisses against Pocahontas’ labia, wanting to make the most of each moment and not rush things too quickly. Each additional kiss, however, started to last longer and become wetter than the previous one, and within less a minute, Jane had begun to outright suck against the surface outside Pocahontas’ vagina. Although Jane very much enjoyed what she had tasted so far, Pocahontas wasn’t any less pleased with what was happening, as she squirmed with delight every time Jane pressed her lips to her pussy.

After a while though, Jane decided that her lips were no longer enough, and so she slid her tongue outward and let it go to town with Pocahontas’ privates. Jane’s tongue began its business by simply licking the area around the vagina, relishing the taste of the dark-haired girl’s skin and the wetness dripping out of the nearby hole. Jane could’ve easily settled for just the outer labia, but she knew that there was still much more for her waiting mere millimeters away, and sure enough, her tongue soon found its way into Pocahontas’ vagina.

The taste was far greater that any part that Jane had tasted up to that point, and for those first few moments, she simply kept her tongue in place, taking some time to fully immerse herself in the taste. Then, Jane slid her tongue out a little and started to lick up and down across the entirety of the vagina, allowing her tongue to make contact with the inner walls as well as the closest parts of the labia. Ultimately though, Jane decided that the place Pocahontas tasted best was the inside of her vagina, and so the brunette inserted her tongue completely inside, going back and forth between swirling it around and flicking it from side to side within the vaginal walls. Either way, Jane tried her hardest to cover as much of the inner wall’s surfaces as she could, even sticking her tongue further in to cover more ground.

While it was Pocahontas’ vagina that was receiving the most attention from, it wasn’t the only part of her rear end that Jane decided to play with. With her hands placed firmly against the round, fleshy ends that served as the joints between Pocahontas’ legs and the rest of her body, Jane did not hesitate to put her palms and fingers to work. Because her mind was focused primarily on tasting Pocahontas’ vagina, Jane didn’t have quite as much of a strategy when it came to the use of her hands, so they ended up toying with Pocahontas’ rear end in just about every random way she could - patting the cheeks like a pair of bongo drums, wiggling her fingers up and down as if she were playing the piano, and of course squeezing the flesh and relishing in the soft tenderness that was Pocahontas’ ass.

As one could tell from her soft and sensual moans of pleasure, Pocahontas was experiencing just as much pleasure from feeling her back end be ravished as much as Jane was in doing the ravishing. The sensations she was feeling directly at her privates was more than enough to send Pocahontas into a state of pure ecstasy, but feeling Jane’s hands play with her butt cheeks as if they were musical instruments only escalated the feeling even further than she could’ve ever imagined. Though the whole ordeal had only lasted minutes up to that point, Pocahontas wished she could stay in this experience for hours, if not days, and felt slightly disappointed (or she would have if not for how much pleasure she was receiving) when she began to sense that her own orgasm was mere seconds away.

“Jane…” Pocahontas moaned as she tried to keep herself from coming so soon, “... Jane… oh, oh...”

Those were the last distinguishable words to come out of Pocahontas before she finally caved in to the demands of her pending orgasm and let loose. Whereas Jane sounded more like a howling wolf when she had reached her climax, Pocahontas’ orgasmic scream bore closer resemblance to the shriek of a bald eagle, high pitched and somewhat nasally, but nonetheless with the greatest amount of of volume and intensity that one could reach when achieving an orgasm. In fact, the only thing stronger than Pocahontas’ screams of pleasure was the rush of fluid that burst out of her vagina and directly onto Jane’s face like an elephant spraying water out of its trunk. The pressure of this blast of liquid was so great that it was even enough to push Jane back a little, though not quite enough to make her fall on her back.

Once the torrent of liquid pleasure had ceased, Jane wiped some of the vaginal fluid off her face and opened her eyes. She looked out toward Pocahontas, who was once again on her stomach. Clearly her orgasm had an immense effect on her body, and the sound of her heavy breathing indicated that it used up ever more energy than had been used to hold up Jane earlier.

Jane smirked at what she saw, happy to see that she was able to bring Pocahontas into a state of pleasure similar to what she had experienced just a few minutes earlier. Getting back down on all fours, Jane crawled around Pocahontas and placed herself down with her front side facing the surface of the floor, not unlike how Pocahontas was currently positioned.

“Well, that was certainly wild,” Jane stated, breaking the brief silence between her and Pocahontas. “You sounded like a bird for a minute there.”

“Did I?,” Pocahontas responded with a chuckle once she was able to catch her breath. “You’re one to talk, Miss. Howls-Like-Wolf.”

“Only because you made me feel that way,” Jane replied.

“That is true,” Pocahontas remarked, “but you were just as good as doing the same to me.”

Jane looked away as she blushed. In doing so, she realized that her sketchbook was lying on the floor not too far away from her and Pocahontas, and there was something a bit off about the drawing that she had crafted earlier. What was once a perfectly good graphite rendering of Pocahontas’ nude form was now battered with big wet splotches, the result of the sketchbook being so close to where Jane and Pocahontas had climaxed.

“Oh no, the drawing I made of you!!” Jane exclaimed. “It’s ruined! I’m so sorry, Pocahontas!”

“It’s all right, Jane,” Pocahontas responded. “I’ll just have to come back some time and let you make another.”

“Another?” Jane replied. “You wouldn’t mind?”

“Of course not,” Pocahontas answered. “You still need to practice, and if it means getting to do this all over again, how could I refuse?”

Jane smiled. She couldn’t wait to see what positions she could get Pocahontas into next.

Notes:

For the record, it's been a while since I've seen "Titanic" in its entirety, so if I got some details wrong, I apologize in advance.

My offer still stands; if you have any requests or questions, please, please, PLEASE leave a comment. Either way, thank you for reading!!

Chapter 7: Mulan/Rey

Summary:

While participating in a yoga class, Rey develops an immediate attraction to the one of the other students. It's only a matter of time before she ends up tied to a bed, completely vulnerable to Mulan.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 7 - Reflect and Resist (Mulan/Rey)

For most people, the smell of sweat and adrenaline might come across as off-putting to those who were not already used to it. Not for Rey however; although the first scents she detected upon entering the university gym were not what she would consider “pleasant”, the young brown-eyed brunette was far too excited to finally get some workout time that it hardly bothered her.

It wasn’t that Rey hadn’t enjoyed her time as a newly enrolled Disney University student so far - in fact, the exact opposite was true. Having grown up in less than ideal conditions - orphaned at a young age, contending with one set of temporary guardians after another (none of which seemed to form a strong enough bond with Rey to officially adopt her), and generally having to learn how to take care of herself sooner than she arguably should’ve been - being able to go to college, let alone a big-name four-year university, could be thought of as little more than a pipe dream. However, a ridiculous amount of luck and a full-ride scholarship later, Rey found herself on a path that would hopefully lead her to a life much happier that she could have ever anticipated.

As great as it all was though, Rey was not prepared for just how challenging the whole experience would be. Despite it only being a few days since the beginning of her freshman year, Rey had already felt a bit overwhelmed by the classes she had signed up for, not because she wasn’t interested in what she was going to learn - her Philosophy 101 class seemed to be especially intriguing to the young college student - but because of how much work she would have to do in order to maintain a passing grade. The amount of book-reading alone was enough to make Rey nearly pass out from exhaustion, and she hadn’t even begun to do the bulk of her required school work yet. None of this was enough to completely change Rey’s mind about getting a college education of course, but if she was going to get through these next four years without any major issues, she would need to find the time to get her mind off her studies and simply focus on her own well-being.

This is why Rey couldn’t wait to have her first workout at the university’s fitness and recreation center. After all, she figured, there was no better way to relax after a long period of exercising her mind than by exercising her body. With her hair tied into a triple bun style and her workout clothing of a white tank top, a pair of polyester shorts of the same color, and running shoes that matched the rest of her clothes, Rey was more than ready to get her body moving, and from the looks of the facilities that she received as she wandered through the building, there were plenty of options to choose from that could allow Rey to push the limits of her body however she wanted.

There lied something of a problem though: with such an abundance to pick from, Rey had no idea where to begin. Should she check out the weight room? Would a quick run on a treadmill be more to her liking? The sheer number of possible choices was so great that Rey almost felt a little overwhelmed having to think it over.

Fortunately, all it took was a quick notice of a flyer on a nearby bulletin board for Rey to finally make a decision. As she stumbled across the large cork board hanging on a nearby wall and the various pieces of paper attached to it, Rey directed her attention to one in particular that read “Yoga Classes: Monday-Friday 3-4 PM. Plenty of available space; no reservation needed”.

The more she thought it over, the more eager Rey became about the idea of taking a yoga class. It was not a practice she was very familiar with - she had already had her fair share of experience lifting weights, and of course everyone had run at some point in their lives - so trying something new might be a refreshing change of pace. Besides, assuming nothing went horribly wrong, there probably wasn’t as big of a risk getting injured doing yoga as opposed to other forms of exercise, and the last thing Rey wanted was to hurt herself so early in the year.

Reaching into one of the pockets of her shorts, Rey pulled out her cell phone and glanced at the clock displayed across the screen. At that moment, the time read “2:38”, meaning that there were just over twenty minutes until the next yoga class.

That settles it then , Rey thought to herself. Let’s just hope it doesn’t take too long for me to find out where this is.


It did not take too long for Rey to find out where the yoga class was being held, and she was able to get in just in time to get started with everyone else who had decided to take the class, finding a empty mat for her use just a few feet away from the man who would instruct the class.

“Good afternoon, everyone,” the yoga instructor, an elderly man whose only visible hair consisted of a few gray patches on the sides of his head, to everyone sitting on one of the many fitness mats in front of him (Rey included). “You may call me Rafiki. It is a name that means ‘friend’ in Swahili, and that is something I hope that we can become over the duration of this session.”

At the moment, Rafiki was sitting with his arms out and his legs crossed and folded on top of each other. Rey was quite impressed with this position; given that the instructor was at least several decades older than her, it was quite remarkable that his age wasn’t too much of a hindrance to how flexible he could be.

“Yoga can be a very relaxing exercise,” Rafiki told the class, “not only for the body, but also the mind. It can be very easy for one to let go of their troubles, if only for a brief amount of time, and channel their energy into moving themselves in ways they might not think are possible.”

The inside of Rey’s head seemed to light up as soon as she heard the yoga instructor say these things. Taking her mind off her stresses was the very reason she came to the university’s fitness center in the first place, and from what was being said, yoga seemed to be the perfect fit for what she was trying to accomplish.

“Before we begin, it is important that we bring ourselves into as calm of a state as possible,” Rafiki instructed. “Let us start by getting into a comfortable position, closing our eyes and taking a few deep breaths.”

Rey did not hesitate to follow the instructions given. Crossing and folding her legs similar to how Rafiki was positioned, Rey then closed her eyes and took a deep breath, taking a few seconds to breathe in, then a few more to breathe out. She then proceeded to repeat these actions a few times more, just enough to get her into a state of pure relaxation.

“Are we all ready to precede?” Rafiki asked the class.

“Yes, Rafiki”, just about everyone who was in the room answered, almost completely in unison (although there were some that couldn’t quite sync up with the rest).

“Excellent; let us begin then,” Rafiki announced as he began to stand up. “We shall start with some basic poses, the first being the Mountain Pose. Everyone, please stand up, straighten your arms out, and lift yourself up as high as you can on your toes.”

Rafiki straightened his arms and stood on his toes, showing the class exactly how he wanted them to position themselves. Rey then attempted to repeat the instructor’s actions, finding little difficulty in doing so as the rest of the class followed suit. Once they had all gotten into this position, everyone remained in place for about half a minute before Rafiki spoke once again.

“Very good, everyone,” Rafiki complimented his students. “Now let us move on to the Downward Dog. You may plant your feet entirely onto the ground again; once you do, keep your arms straight, bend down and plant your hands onto the ground. Leave just enough room for your head to be right in between your arms.”

Rafiki then got into that very position, providing a visual example of what he was requesting from his students. Once again, Rey did as she was asked, dropping her feet and bending down to the mat beneath her. With her arms a little over a foot apart from each other, Rey had enough space to move her head between, even stretching her neck a little to further push herself.

“All right, now it is time for the Warrior Pose,” Rafiki declared as began to lift himself back off the ground. “Once you get back up, stretch your arms out as far as you can, and keep them as straight as possible. Move your dominant foot forward, bend down on your knee, and stretch your other leg as far back as you’re able to. If you like, you may gently turn the upper half of your body from side to side.”

From the sound of its name, Rey figured this would be her favorite pose yet, and as she began to mirror the current pose of her instructor, Rey’s assumption would prove to be somewhat accurate. Maybe it was just because of how far she was able to stretch the majority of her limbs, but there was something very liberating about this specific position. Since Rafiki said it was okay for her to do so, Rey even decided to turn her body a little, giving her a better sight of everyone else who was also attending this particular yoga session.

It was one other participant, however, that immediately grabbed Rey’s attention and almost completely distracted her from what she was supposed to be doing.

Despite being so close, Rey had somehow failed to notice the girl who had placed herself on the mat located directly to her right side, and as soon as she did finally realize this, it became extremely difficult for Rey to deny just how attractive she found this other girl. As much as Rey didn’t want to have any real preferences when it came to what kinds of people she was attracted to, even she had to admit there was something about Asian women that seemed to catch her eye more so than most others, and this girl was certainly no exception. At the moment, the other girl’s black-as-night hair was tied up into a bun, though Rey could easily imagine just how lusciously it would flow once it became undone. Though she could only get so much of a view of her eyes, their dark brown color was one that Rey could’ve easily gotten lost in if she was able to stare into them for an extended period of time. Then there was her physique in general, one currently adorned by a dark teal shirt on her upper half and a pair of aquamarine yoga pants on her lower half. Both of these garments fit perfectly against the other girl’s build, one that seemed to be a perfect balance between muscle and slenderness. All of it combined made for an appearance that was incredibly difficult, if not outright impossible, for Rey to look away from. Still, she continued to turn her body and take her sights off this other woman as much as she could, not wanting to stare too long and come across as creepy.

As if this girl wasn’t attractive enough, Rey’s infatuation only grew stronger when the other woman bent the upper half of her body downward, stretching one of her arms and placing its hand onto the ground right beside its matching foot while lifting her other arm upward and turning her head and face in the same direction. This particular position gave Rey a fairly good view of the black-haired girl’s rear end; perhaps it was because of how much the fabric of her yoga pants squeezed against her body, but this specific part of her body looked so soft and tempting that Rey, if ever in a situation where she was permitted to do so, could’ve easily reached down and…

SMACK!!!!

“Ow!!!!!” Rey yelped upon suddenly feeling a quick and very painful blow to her hand. With this seemingly out-of-nowhere attack took her out of her hormone-driven stupor, Rey looked out in front of her. Standing just a few inches away from her was Rafiki, who was now holding a large wooden stick (one Rey assumed he hit her with) in his hand. The look on his face didn’t necessarily read as angry, but Rey could still tell that he was a little annoyed with what he was seeing.

“We are now in the Triangle Position,” Rafiki sternly informed the young brunette. “I would like you to do the same.”

After taking a quick look around, getting a decent view of everyone else for reference, Rey quickly nodded in compliance and got into position, bending her top half toward the ground and pressing her left hand onto the surface of the mat while raising her other arm into the air. Once she was able to turn her head toward the ceiling, Rey could see Rafiki still standing and looking down on her. As embarrassed as she still was, it did relieve Rey a little to see the mildly irritated look on Rafiki’s face turn into a smirk of satisfaction.

“Now that’s much better,” Rafiki remarked. “Please try to listen a little closer.”

Rafiki then began to walk out of Rey’s sight. As relieved as she was that the yoga instructor had not reacted any harsher to her lapse of judgement, she still felt a bit humiliated knowing that she even had a lapse of judgement. Then again, considering who it was that had stolen her attention, maybe it was worth it after all.


Now that her yoga class had come to an end, the time had come for Rey to take a quick shower and conclude her workout for the day.

Rey did not immediately head for the showers once she had left the yoga room, partially due to her wanting to find out where all the other amenities of the fitness center were located, partially due to having a little bit of trouble for a brief period in trying to locate the locker room. Fortunately, Rey was eventually able to figure out where it was (and thankfully do so without wasting too much time), and she was quick to step inside and start preparing for her shower.

Looking around the locker room, Rey realized that there didn’t seem to be anyone else in the locker room at the moment, or at least nobody else she could see at the moment. Though she was a bit surprised to see that she was the only one in the locker room at that point in time, there was something about having complete privacy that felt nice to Rey, and she figured maybe she could spend a little more time in the shower than she initially had planned.

As she continued to observe her surroundings, Rey spotted an opaque glass door just a few feet across from her, deducing that this was where the showers were. Finding an empty locker close to the shower door, Rey opened the locker door and placed the drawstring bag she was holding in her hands (one that contained some clean clothes for her to change into once she was done showering) inside. Rey then looked around one more time, checking to be sure that she was indeed the only person in the locker room, before sitting down on a nearby bench and starting to remove her clothing and undo her hair buns. Within seconds, Rey had let her hair down and taken everything off, placing her clothes in the locker with the rest of her belongings.

Before she could enter the showers, Rey found a body-length mirror on the nearby wall and took a minute to look at the reflection of her nude self. Though Rey didn’t consider herself to be a vain person, it was hard for Rey to deny that she looked pretty cute. There was just something nice about seeing her body, especially her most feminine features, on full display, and her being alone in the locker room likely added to this feeling of satisfaction; it was almost as if she was getting away with something rather risky.

Finding a towel hanging right next to the mirror, Rey took it for herself and made her way to where the shower was. She pulled the door opened, stepped inside… and widened her eyes with surprise when she realized that, contrary to her earlier assumptions, she was not actually alone in the locker room.

Standing underneath one of the shower heads with a torrent of hot running water pouring down onto her was another girl, one who looked very familiar to Rey. Though she could only see her backside from where she stood, the long black head of hair she possessed reminded Rey of one person in particular, one who had taken a significant amount of her attention just over an hour ago, and Rey couldn’t decide whether she was more excited or terrified to find out.

“Um… excuse me…” Rey quietly spoke.

The girl showering turned her head toward Rey. Sure enough, it was the woman from her yoga class, and from the look on her face (one that had a somewhat amused smile), she seemed to recognize Rey as well. This was enough to cause Rey to freeze in place for a brief moment (trying her hardest not to stare at this other girl’s nude figure, knowing that doing so would not only come across as inappropriately intrusive, but would likely make Rey’s brain short-circuit from attraction overload), but thankfully, she was able to regain her thoughts before the silence became too long and awkward.

“You don’t mind if I come in to shower, do you?” Rey asked, doing her best to hide how insanely attracted she was to the black-haired girl. 

“Oh yeah, go ahead,” the other woman responded. “I’m just about done anyway.”

“Thanks,” Rey replied as she walked up to an unused shower head, hung her towel on an empty hook nearby, and turned on the water. “Is the locker room always this empty?”

“It was a bit more crowded earlier,” the black-haired girl answered. “I like to take my time in the shower though, so it’s just been me for the past couple minutes.”

“You must really appreciate your privacy then,” Rey remarked. “Sorry to ruin it for you.”

“That’s alright,” the other student responded. “You’d probably like to have some alone time too, especially considering how embarrassing getting called out in yoga class must me.”

“You saw that!?!?” Rey exclaimed, almost trembling in fear knowing that this other girl knew exactly who she was.

“It’s nothing to be too embarrassed about,” the black-haired woman said to Rey. “I get it, it’s easy to get… lost in your thoughts.”

“Yeah, lost in my thoughts,” Rey replied, knowing that what her fellow yoga participant claimed wasn’t entirely off about what had happened (whether she was aware of it or not). “I’m Rey, by the way.”

“My name’s Mulan,” the other girl claimed as she turned off her shower head, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her body.

Before she could make her way out of the shower room, Mulan noticed Rey still looking in her direction. “Something wrong?” she asked as she raised an eyebrow in confusion (albeit with mild amusement as well).

“Oh... nothing...” Rey responded frantically, “... it’s just…”

“You thought I was a boy when you first came in here, didn’t you?” Mulan interrupted, speaking with a somewhat playful tone.

“What? No, of course not,” Rey answered, not expecting that specific response, but still trying not to sound offensive. “I mean, not that I would have any issue…”

“It’s fine, you don’t have to be so defensive,” Mulan chuckled. “I get it; I do kinda have that boyish look. Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been mistaken for a boy.”

Before Rey could ask any further, Mulan stepped over to the door out into the rest of the locker room and pulled it open. “I wish I could stay and chat, but I do have a class I need to get to,” Mulan announced. “Enjoy your alone time, Rey.”

Rey watched as Mulan finally stepped out of the showers. Despite having her towel wrapped around most of her body, there was still a little bit of her rear end that was still visible from where Rey was showering, and sure enough, it looked just as appealing without any clothing covering it than it did with clothing. It was all that Rey needed to spend what remained of her time being the only one in the showers pleasuring herself to that specific image.


It wasn’t too long before Rey and Mulan met up again at the fitness center, with their choice of exercise that particular day being a run on the treadmills. Despite each girl running at a relatively challenging pace, the two were still able to strike up an understandable conversation among one another, one that allowed Rey to figure out what was talking about the other day.

“When I was in high school, I wanted to play soccer,” Mulan explained as she jogged on the treadmill. “Unfortunately, budget cuts meant that there wasn’t a girls team, so I had to pass myself off as a boy in order to try out for the boys team.”

“Wow, really?” Rey responded as she also ran across her respective treadmill. “How did they not know you were a girl from the start? Wouldn’t they have had to look at your records to know who you were?”

“One would think, but for whatever reason, they didn’t notice at first,” Mulan answered.

“Did they ever find out?” Rey asked.

“Well, I am a girl who had to share a locker room with a decent number of smelly, sweaty boys,” Mulan responded. “I was able to hide it for quite some time actually, but eventually, they did find out.”

“And that was the end of your time as a high school soccer player, right?” Rey commented.

“It might have been, if I didn’t turn out to be one of the team’s best players,” Mulan answered. “Honestly, most of the team didn’t have any real problem with me being a girl. It was really only one obnoxious faculty member who complained about me still being on the team, but nobody really liked him anyway, so you can imagine how that went.”

“So they let you stay on the team, huh?” Rey remarked. “And how did everything go after that?”

“Considering that I helped my team win state championships four years in a row and became team captain in my junior year, I’d say pretty well,” Mulan answered as she pushed a button on her treadmill and caused it to speed up, making Mulan increase her jogging pace to keep up.

“Can’t say I’m surprised,” Rey commented as she observed Mulan’s increase in running speed. “It seems you like to go fast.”

“Swift as a coursing river,” Mulan replied. “That’s just the way I like it.”


“Did I ever tell you about how one of my soccer teammates asked me out?” Mulan asked Rey.

It was yet another day when Mulan and Rey met up once again and ended up spending their time working out together. This time, they had opted to do a little weight lifting, and at the moment, Mulan was holding a couple ten-pound dumbbells in each of her hands while she did some squats. Rey, meanwhile, was doing some pull-ups with a single fifteen pound dumbbell, switching back and forth between arms every minute or so.

“Was this before or after he knew you were a girl?” Rey asked in response.

“Before,” Mulan answered. “He was actually the team captain during my first two years on the team. He was a junior at the time, I was a freshman. It’s funny really; he was very tough and demanding when he was leading the team as a whole, but when it was just me and him, he could be a bit awkward.”

Because of how attractive he found you? Rey thought to herself. Can’t say I blame him.

“But he did eventually ask you out though, right?” Rey asked.

“He did,” Mulan answered. “Of course, this was still when he thought I was a boy, so you can imagine how nervous I was about him learning the truth.”

“How’d he react when he did?” Rey asked, simultaneously cautious and curious to find out.

“Actually, he didn’t mind at all,” Mulan responded. “He told me he was bi - and I am too, so that wasn’t an issue for me either - and so for the rest of our time together, we went on as if nothing had changed.”

“So what happened then?” Rey asked. “From what I’m hearing, it sounds like you two aren’t together anymore.”

“We aren’t, but not due to any ill will between us,” Mulan answered. “Like I said, he was two years ahead of me, so he graduated high school before I could, and he comes from a military family, so you can imagine where he’s been the past few years.”

“I take it you couldn’t manage a long-distance relationship then?” Rey assumed.

“Unfortunately yes,” Mulan replied. “We realized it pretty early on, so we were able to avoid most of the drama of a break-up.”

“Have you dated anyone since?” Rey asked.

“A few people here and there, but never for particularly long,” Mulan responded. “Like I said, I’m bi, so I’ve had my fair share of both boyfriends and girlfriends.”

“I can’t say I’m surprised,” Rey remarked. “You seem like the type of girl just about everyone would want to date.”

“Everyone, you say?” Mulan replied as she smirked and raised an eyebrow.

Rey’s eyes went wide. It was only then she realized what she had said to Mulan, all but outright revealing her attraction to the black-haired girl. Slowly, Rey looked up at her workout partner, quick to notice the almost flattered, if not outright flirtatious, look on her face.

“Well, it’s certainly possible,” Mulan continued, “though I can’t say for sure. After all, I can’t always know everyone checking me out in yoga class.”

Rey could’ve easily blacked out upon hearing that Mulan was in fact aware that it was her who distracted her in yoga class the other day. In fact, it was a miracle that the dumbbell that then fell out of her hand hadn’t landed on her foot; with the awkward feeling of embarrassment that had surged within her, the last thing Rey needed was the pain of a shattered foot.


Waking up and finding one’s self in bed wasn’t normally an experience that most would consider anything more than ordinary. For Rey at this point in time, that wasn’t the case.

As soon as she opened her eyes, Rey took a minute to reflect upon her current position. Although the bed located in this particular dorm room wasn’t by any means unpleasant, Rey wasn’t exactly in the most ideal of positions as she laid across the bed. Both of her wrists had been tied to the posts on each side of the bed frame with soft silk scarves, making it difficult, if not impossible, for Rey to move her arms. More significantly however, Rey was completely naked, meaning that if anyone were to walk into the room, then it would only be a matter of seconds before their eye caught the sight of Rey’s nude figure on full display.

“Where am I?” Rey asked, her voice bearing a timid and uncertain tone.

“You’re my guest,” a voice answered, a voice that Rey was quick to recognize.

Rey turned her head toward the direction she heard the voice come from. There in the corner of the dorm room stood Mulan, wearing little more than a black teddy that covered most of her body (though it left the skin of her arms and legs completely bare). Despite the color, Rey could still see through the outfit, and the arousal she felt in seeing Mulan dressed in this manner only grew the more she could make out what was hidden underneath the outfit.

“Where are the others?” Rey asked, still speaking with that meek tone.

“You mean the murderers, traitors and thieves you call friends?” Mulan replied with a mild, sinister-sounding chuckle. “You'll be relieved to hear that I have no idea.”

Rey simply stared back at Mulan, trying to look intimidated but struggling to hide her attraction to the black-haired girl. “You still want to kill me,” Rey told Mulan.

“Perhaps,” Mulan responded, “but not quite yet. There’s still much more that I want to know.”

Rey gulped, not entirely sure (both as the role she was playing and, to a lesser degree, in reality) about what was about to happen.

“Tell me more about the disk,” Mulan softly demanded as she began to walk toward the bed. “It contains a section of a navigational chart. We have the rest, but we still need the rest, and you know where we can find it.”

Rey clenches her teeth, her latest attempt to make herself look tough and determined despite the “interrogation” she was in.

“You know I can take whatever I want,” Mulan devilishly chuckled, moving her body closer to Rey and placing her hand on the bed frame right above Rey, coming very close to touching her face. “You’re so lonely… so afraid to leave…”

Rey continued to show her “not afraid of you” face as she continued to keep up with the act. Mulan, meanwhile, started to grin even more wickedly.

“At night, desperate to sleep, you imagine an island,” Mulan continued. “I see it… I see the island…”

Rey tried to make herself cry, knowing that she would be crying by this point if this were a real-life interrogation, but with someone as sexy as Mulan standing right above her, it was perhaps a bit too hard to go this far with the act.

“Get out of my head,” Rey mutters through her teeth, shaking her tied-up wrists and doing her best to “break free”.

Mulan then moved her hand to cup Rey’s delicate chin and leaned closer toward her face. “I know you’ve seen the map, and you’re going to give it to me,” Mulan whispered. “Don’t be afraid. I feel it too.”

“I’m not giving you anything,” Rey responded “bitterly”.

“We'll see,” Mulan responded with yet another amused snicker.

For the next moments, Mulan and Rey simply stared into each other’s eyes. Whether it was the roles they were playing or the genuine sexual tension that existed between them, one could easily see that both desperately wanted to ravish the other, doing everything in their power to withhold themselves until the time was just right.

For the most part throughout this whole ordeal, it was Mulan who was meant to possess the appearance of dominance. However, as they continued to look into each other’s eyes, it became clear to both of them that the time had come for Rey’s character to finally take control of her situation.

“You… you are afraid…” Rey announced, acting as if she was slowly growing stronger, “... because you know you want to fuck me.”

Mulan suddenly withdrew her hand from Rey’s chin and took a step back. As one could tell from the look on her face, she was clearly pretending that she was in complete denial of this accusation, even though if she were to search her feelings, she’d know it to be true.

Rey takes a few deep breaths and begins to grin. The time had come for her (or at least the part she was playing) to take power.

“You’re going to remove that outfit,” Rey commanded, “slowly.”

As much as Mulan wanted to maintain the appearance of someone trying to regain control, she couldn’t help but smile at the thought of her more or less putting on a strip tease for the girl who she so desperately wanted to go to town on. She considered jumping right into the action right then and there, but ultimately, she knew that the longer she built anticipation, the better.

“I am going to remove this outfit,” Mulan repeated, “slowly.”

First, she moved her hand to one of the straps of her teddy. Pressing down on the fabric, she gradually  pushed the strap off and pulled her arm out, allowing for just enough time for Rey to get a good enough view of her increasingly bare shoulder. Once the strap was off, Mulan waited a few more seconds, making sure that Rey was paying attention, then proceeded to repeat these actions with her remaining shoulder and arm. Soon enough, both straps had been removed, and with a quick hop, Mulan had caused the top half of the lingerie to fall, exposing her beautiful breasts for Rey to gaze at hungrily.

God, if only my hands weren’t tied up , Rey thought to herself.

Next came the lower half of the teddy. Grasping the cloth that laid around her waist, Mulan steadily pulled the article across her legs and down to her feet. Lifting one foot up at a time, she completely removed the teddy from her body, finally putting her completely naked body on full display. Needless to say, Rey was loving every second her eyes were glued to this gorgeous physique.

“You will now play with yourself,” Rey ordered. “One hand on top, the other on the bottom.”

“I will now play with myself,” Mulan repeated. “One hand on top, the other on the bottom.”

As directed, Mulan moved her hands across her body. One hand went up to her breasts, going back and forth between each of the two fleshy orbs and giving each of them a soft, gentle squeeze. The other, meanwhile, went down between her legs, finding the warm, wet pussy that lied within, cleanly shaved and allowing Mulan’s hand to tread across nothing more than her smooth skin and the wetness of her arousal. Attaching her fingers to her labia and clitoris, Mulan moved her hand in a circular motion, going at a pace that was slow enough to allow her to savor the pleasant feeling that she was giving herself. All of these actions put on quite a show for Rey, and if the damp spot that was forming between Rey’s legs and leaking onto the sheets below her were any indication, she was enjoying it very much.

“You are now going to turn around,” Rey commanded. “Your ass needs some attention.”

“I am now going to turn around,” Mulan repeated. “My ass needs some attention.”

Within seconds, the front side of Mulan’s body had been replaced with her backside, though as far as Rey was concerned, the sight she was seeing was every bit as appetizing. Mulan then moved her hands to her rear end. One hand reached between the cheeks and began to insert some of its fingers into her vagina, pulling them in and out at a gradual pace. As for her other hand, it remained against the skin of her butt; content with just giving the cheek a little squeeze at first, Mulan then proceeded to lift her hand and spank it. The sound of the smack was quite loud, causing Rey to gasp in shock, but as far as she could tell, the action was less painful for Mulan than it was pleasant.

When Mulan had first begun to strip, Rey had intended for this little exhibition to go on for much longer, as the sight of Mulan’s nudity was far too great for Rey to take her eyes off of. However, what she was “forcing” Mulan to do was having too great of an effect on Rey, and it was becoming increasingly difficult for the brunette to resist the temptation to have her body be ravished by that of the black-haired girl. She had managed to do so pretty well up to that point, but the self-delivered smack of Mulan’s ass was just enough to finally push Rey over the edge.

“You will now fuck me,” Rey ordered, deciding now was the time to get to the climax (no pun intended) of their roleplay.

“I will now fuck you,” Mulan repeated.

Mulan then wasted no time climbing onto the bed and on top of Rey’s body. She wrapped her hands around Rey’s shoulders, finding just enough room to slide in between the skin of Rey’s back and the surface of the bed sheets, and leaned her face into the brunette’s. Mulan planted her lips onto Rey’s, making a decent amount of effort to get her tongue through and into Rey’s mouth. Fortunately, Rey was quick to return the kiss, and it was mere seconds before both her tongue and Mulan’s made contact and began to dance among one another. By this point, Rey and Mulan may as well have abandoned their characters, as the love-making they had commenced would have been this passionate and intense regardless of the situation. This continued for at least a couple minutes, right until Mulan noticed the current state of Rey’s upper limbs.

“Wait,” Mulan gasped as she pulled herself off Rey’s lips (breaking character in the process), “do you want me to untie your hands first?”

Rey dotted her eyes back and forth between her wrists and the silk scarves that had them firmly stuck to the sides of her bed, taking some time to think the matter over.

“I think I’m fine the way I am,” Rey answered upon finally reaching a decision. “I’d rather have you do all the work anyway.”

Mulan stuck her tongue out in playful mockery, causing Mulan to giggle in amusement. “Really? You’re gonna do that tongue thing with me?” she remarked in response.

“You’ll have to make me,” Mulan answered, speaking as if she was giving Rey a dare.

Rey smirked, doing her best to get back into character. “You are going to do that tongue thing,” she ordered.

Mulan returned an eager and devilish grin. “I am going to do that tongue thing,” she repeated.

Immediately, Mulan brought her face up to the side of Rey’s head and stuck her tongue out just under the brunette’s ear. She began to lick the skin located at that exact spot, slowly moving her face downward so that she could start to lick down Rey’s neck, planting a few kisses with her lips every few seconds. Rey was clearly enjoying every second she felt the black-haired girl’s tongue and lips against her skin, if the moans that were emerging from her mouth were any indication.

Mulan continued this process as she slowly made her way down Rey’s body. Once she made it past the neck, Mulan spent some time giving her oral treatment to Rey’s shoulder, then did likewise with the breast that was located just underneath. Though she had only been ordered to use her tongue, Mulan couldn’t resist the urge to fully experience the pleasure of Rey’s soft, fleshy orb, clasping it with her fingers while she slid her tongue around the nipple, even flicking at it a little bit. Rey fortunately didn’t mind the presence of Mulan’s hand on her breast; if anything, the additional attention only made her moan even louder.

After a few minutes, once Mulan decided she had enough of Rey’s breast, she decided to move on. Keeping her tongue firmly attached to Rey’s skin, Mulan moved past the brunette’s chest and made her way down to the stomach area. For a brief moment, she lapped at Rey’s navel, which created a tickling sensation and caused her lover to let out a few laughs in between the moans of pleasure that were otherwise becoming more audible and frequent.

Having gotten enough of Rey’s belly button, Mulan continued along her downward path against Rey’s almost flawless skin. It didn’t take long before Mulan had finally reached the end, the delectable hole that lied between Rey’s legs. Not unlike Mulan, Rey had chosen to bare her pussy of the hair that would normally be found atop her most private of areas, meaning that there would be nothing to get in the way of the feast Mulan was about to dig into.

Before proceeding, Mulan looked up at her lover to ensure that this was what she desired. Rey looked down to match her gaze, her face trying its hardest to emulate a domineering expression.

“Must I repeat myself?” Rey spoke with an assertive tone. “You are going to do that… OH!!!!”

Rey couldn’t even finish her order before she felt the amazing sensation of Mulan’s tongue against her pussy. The black-haired girl began by simply licking the labia, swirling her tongue around the patch of flesh that surrounded Rey’s vagina and slurping up every bit of liquid arousal that had so far managed to emerge and remain stuck to Rey’s skin. Though it was only a small amount of fluid, it was just enough for Mulan to know that Rey tasted far more delicious than almost anything she had experienced in the past.

Once Mulan had been satisfied with tasting Rey’s labia, she then moved on directly to the vagina. At first, she merely lapped at the hole, licking up and down and only barely touching the interior of Rey’s pussy. Given how much Mulan was enjoying this particular action, she could’ve settled there and gone on for at least a few hours, but she knew that going even further into Rey’s vagina would be an even greater sensation, so after giving her last lick, Mulan moved her face even closer to Rey’s vagina and stuck her tongue inside.

As soon as she was able to stuff her tongue completely into the hole, Mulan did her best to get a taste of Rey’s vaginal walls. Going back and forth between rolling against the insides of Rey’s vagina and flicking from side to side, Mulan made a meal of Rey’s pussy, using her tongue to create a vibration-like sensation of Rey and allowing her to feel as much pleasure as she could through this particular method. The trick seemed to be working, for Rey had only gotten louder and more pitched with each additional sound that was erupting from her lips.

“Oh, Mulan…” Rey moaned, not even bothering by this point to stay in character, “... oh GOD, Mulan… you’re gonna make me…”

Before she could finish that sentence (or at least try to, considering the pleasure she was experiencing was making it difficult to produce full coherent thoughts), Rey suddenly felt an emptiness where the incomparable feeling of Mulan’s tongue used to be. She looked down at Mulan, who had removed her face from Rey’s pussy and began to sit up.

“Not yet, you aren’t,” Mulan announced.

Right as Rey was about to respond, Mulan climbed back onto the brunette’s body. It was more or less the same position as before, except for one key difference. This time, Mulan had planted her own pussy right onto Rey’s, thrusting her hips into Rey and causing their vaginas to grind against each other.

Pulling the top half of Rey’s body up (going as far as she could given that Rey’s wrists were still tied up), Mulan wrapped her arms around the brunette and brought them even closer together. With how close they had gotten, Mulan’s breasts were positioned in the exact area where those that Rey possessed were located. This resulted in them making contact once Rey’s body had been pulled into Mulan’s, allowing both girls to take in the pleasurable feeling of one pair of boobs sliding and colliding against one another. It was a wonderful sensation for sure, but it couldn’t compare to what Rey and Mulan were feeling further down their bodies.

Lined up almost perfectly with one another, Rey and Mulan’s pussies continued to press and grind against one another. For the most part, it was Mulan that was doing the bulk of the work, thrusting her hips rapidly against Rey’s and using the wetness that was leaking out to more easily slide her genitals against the brunette’s. Rey, however, did not merely remain passive as her vagina was being grinded against, moving her own hips up a little herself in order to more precisely line herself up with her black-haired lover. She could only go so far due to her wrists still being restrained to the bed posts, but for the most part, Rey had little difficulty in getting her pussy to line up with Mulan’s.

As their thrusting and grinding grew in speed and intensity, so did the sounds coming out of both girls’ mouths. Because Rey had already been making quite a bit of noise over the past few minutes, the increasing pleasure she was feeling wasn’t quite as noticeable, since she had a bit more time to allow her moans to gradually build in volume. The same could not be said for Mulan though; in the beginning, the contact her pussy made with that of Rey only made her emit a few slow and quiet gasps, as if she was only breathing a little bit louder than usual. It didn’t take long for that to change however, and soon enough, her moans were just as loud and high-pitched as Rey’s, if not louder.

Although Mulan could have easily made Rey come through her earlier oral endeavor, she wouldn’t have personally been satisfied unless she got to do the same, whether or not it was intended with their roleplay. This was the motivation behind her suddenly breaking away from Rey’s “control” and ravishing the brunette’s privates with her own, as she wanted to get to her climax as close as she could to Rey doing the same. Luckily for her, Mulan had managed to keep Rey from coming up to this point, and with her starting to feel an explosion of pleasure starting to build within her, she quickly assumed that the same was happening with Rey.

“Rey,” Mulan moaned, “I’m about to come.”

Upon hearing this, Rey began to stare into Mulan’s eyes, making an attempt to return to character for those last few moments of their love-making. “You are going to come exactly when I do,” she demanded.

“I am going to come exactly when you do,” Mulan repeated, too overwhelmed by her state of euphoria to fully commit to her own character.

“On the count of three,” Rey declared. “One…”

“Two…” Mulan added.

“THREE!!!!!” Rey screamed.

Just as intended, Mulan and Rey erupted at more or less the exact same moment. Their screams of pleasure were more than enough proof that both girls had reached their climax, though the juices that were gushing out of their respective vaginas and onto the bed beneath them (or at least that which wasn’t sprayed across their bodies) would have also made for solid evidence as well.

Once her orgasm had reached its conclusion, Mulan fell backward and landed onto the bed, her back facing the surface of the sheets. With her being on the end of the bed opposite to where Rey was, the position she was in was otherwise more or less the exact same as the brunette’s. Even her arms were spread out against the bed, similar to how Rey’s were due to her wrists being tied to the bed posts.

For about a minute or two, Rey and Mulan simply remained in place, breathing heavily as they slowly recovered from their climaxes. Once she was able to regain enough energy though, Mulan began to sit up again and look down at Rey, who would’ve done the same if not for the restraints on her wrists. As soon as they were able to make eye contact once again, an awkward smile began to grow on both their faces.

“Well, so much for our roleplay,” Rey remarked. “Wasn’t expecting you to take charge like that.”

Mulan gave a simple shrug in response. “I guess I just didn’t want you to have all the fun, I guess,” she claimed. “I didn’t go too far, did I?”

“You did go a bit farther than I had hoped,” Rey answered, “but I’m not complaining at all.”

Mulan smirked as she got on all fours and climbed over Rey’s body once again, this time doing nothing more than rest her body against that of her brunette lover.

“You didn’t mind?” Mulan replied. “Well then, I hope you won’t mind me asking if we could roleplay again some time in the future?”

“Are you kidding?!!?” Rey exclaimed. “Of course I want to! We clearly had a lot of fun playing prisoner/guard interrogation. Why not try to do the same with another scenario?”

“Why not indeed?” Mulan responded. “How do you feel about playing teacher and student?”

“Only if I can be the student,” Rey answered. “I warn you though, I can be a very naughty girl.”

“I can see that,” Mulan remarked. “I guess I’ll have to make extra sure you follow my lessons.”

Rey nodded in agreement as Mulan nestled her head against her lover’s body, allowing the two to rest in each other’s arms and fantasize about what would happen the next time they chose to have sex.

“Um… Mulan,” Rey said, “you can untie me now.”

 

Notes:

Oh hey, I managed to get this one out a little early. Good for me.

For the record, I am not necessarily a Reylo shipper myself, but having read the script for that scene in "Force Awakens" for reference... yeah, even I have a hard time believing that it was never intended for there to be any sexual tension.

Anyways, for those who have been reading up to this point, thank you so much for your support!! If possible, please leave a comment with any suggestions for what you want to see or any questions you have about anything. Again, I love hearing what you have to say, and I hope you continue to read along as this series grows. Once again, thank you, and enjoy your reading!!

Chapter 8: Charlotte la Bouff/Tiana

Summary:

Charlotte finally convinces her friend/roommate Tiana to come to a party with her. For all its ups and down, the whole ordeal ends up bringing them closer together.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 8 - Southern Lovin’ (Charlotte la Bouff/Tiana)

“Please…” Charlotte pleaded.

“My answer is no, Lottie,” Tiana, Charlotte’s best friend/roommate, responded as she sat at one of the desks in their dormitory room and looked down at the various papers and books spread across it.

“Please, please, please…” Charlotte continued to plead.

“It’s still no, Lottie,” Tiana replied, not even bothering to look away from her studying material.

“Please, please, please dipped in powdered sugar and caramel glaze…”

Before Charlotte could finish that most recent plea, Tiana sighed and turned around in her chair to face her friend. As annoyed as she wanted to be, all it took was one look to remind Tiana why she could never truly be frustrated with Charlotte. With a round bubbly face adorned with bright blue eyes and topped with a bob of blonde hair (a look that directly contrasted Tiana’s own black skin, long black hair, and dark brown eyes), Charlotte was almost impossible to resist, though not so much that Tiana couldn’t say “no” when she wanted.

“Lottie, I know you mean well,” Tiana told the blonde, “but I need to concentrate on my studies. I worked real hard to get into this school, and I don’t want everything I’ve done up to this point to go to waste.”

“That’s precisely why we need to go out and have some fun together,” Charlotte argued. “You’re working yourself too hard, Tiana. A little break is good every now and then. It’s like how the saying goes: ‘all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’, and we all know what happened to Jack.”

“Really?” Tiana responded with the raising of an eyebrow. “What exactly happened to Jack, Lottie?”

“Um…” Charlotte murmured as she tried to remember, “I’ve only seen part of the movie, but I’m pretty sure he broke a door with an axe, or something like that.”

Tiana gave a shrug in response, somewhat impressed that someone as wholesome as Charlotte was familiar with such a grim story.

“That’s not the point,” Charlotte remarked, getting back to the main subject. “Look, Ti. I know you feel like you need to focus on school - and sure, you do a little - but you don’t need to devote all of your time to schoolwork. I mean, I don’t study much, and for the past couple years, my grades haven’t dipped below C.”

“But you could do better,” Tiana retorted. “After all, your daddy’s paying for all your tuition and fees. The least you could do is make the most of what he’s paying for.”

Charlotte tried, but failed, to respond. Tiana had a point, and this was far from the first time she did so. Turning around in her chair, Tiana returned to face her desk and her books.

“Okay, so maybe we both have things to work on,” Charlotte finally admitted. “I need to spend more time studying, and you need to spend more time having some R&R.”

Tiana gave no response, appearing to pay more attention to a chapter about the Harlem Renaissance than she did to the blonde-haired freshman girl sitting on her bed behind her.

“How about this then,” Charlotte began to suggest. “I overhead some talk from some of the students in my Children’s Literature class. Next Friday, the Pi Xi Rho fraternity is going to be throwing its first party of the year, and I think we’d have a real good time if we went.”

“A frat party?” Tiana responded with mild disbelief that Charlotte would ever think she would enjoy such an activity. “Lottie, even if I wanted to take some time for myself, that’s the last place I would want to be.”

“But this is one of the better fraternities from what I’ve heard,” Charlotte claimed. “They’re all really smart, a lot of the people there are art majors… I heard one of the former members had a bit of a drinking problem and could get a bit too hands-on whenever he was around girls, but he got expelled last year, so we don’t have to worry about him. And apparently they’ve recently become more gender inclusive, so that’s definitely a plus!”

“Maybe so, but not enough of a plus to change my mind,” Tiana replied. “I know what happens at those kinds of parties, and I don’t want to take any chances.”

“We wouldn’t have to if we stuck together the whole time,” Charlotte proposed. “You’ve been able to keep me out of trouble so far. I don’t see why this would be any different.”

“Lottie, if you want to go to the party, you are more than welcome to,” Tiana declared. “You’re old enough to make your own choices, and I’m positive you’ll be smart enough to not make any dangerous choices. As for me personally though, the only parties I want anything to do with are the ones I’m reading about in this chapter about the Roaring 20s.”

“What fun would that be though?” Charlotte asked. “Sure, it’ll be great if I get to meet all sorts of cool people, but if that doesn’t happen, it’d be nice to have someone to fall back on.”

No further response came from Tiana, who seemed to be far more concerned with writing notes onto a sheet of paper while looking back and forth between her history textbook and what she was writing, more so than she was with discussing the matter any further with Charlotte.

Charlotte took a few seconds to think things over before finally giving a sigh in realization of what she had to do. “Okay, how about we make a deal then?” Charlotte suggested. “If I study with you every day until next Friday, would you be willing to go to the party then?”

Once again, Tiana turned around in her chair to face her friend. “You? Study with me?” she responded. “Would you even be able to keep up with me?”

“Why not?” Charlotte replied. “I mean, it’s just reading a few books and taking some notes here and there. Nothing too hard.”

“My study sessions aren’t usually any shorter than three hours each night,” Tiana remarked. “I’m not entirely convinced you’d be able to last even one hour.”

Charlotte remained silent for a brief moment, taking the time to consider what she had just heard before finally giving a response. “Can we at least get ten-minute breaks every hour?” she requested.

Tiana sighed. “We can take at least one ten-minute break,” she offered, “two if we both agree we could use a second break.”

“So is that a deal then?” Charlotte asked excitedly. “You’ll go to the party with me?”

“If you agree to spend each night until then studying, and actually stay focused on your studies,” Tiana answered with a mild sigh of reluctance, “then yes, I will go to the party with you.”

Charlotte squealed with delight as she hopped off the bed and rushed over to embrace Tiana in her arms. “Oh, Ti, I just knew you’d come around!!!” she exclaimed.

“Don’t get too excited so soon, Lottie,” Tiana remarked. “We still have well over a week of studying to do.”

“I know, but it will be so worth it when that’s all done with,” Charlotte responded. “We’re gonna have so much fun!! We’ll play games, sing some karaoke… oh my goodness, I just realized something. They’ll probably have lots of food to eat; do you think we should bring a dish as well?”

“It wouldn’t hurt, I suppose,” Tiana replied as she thought about what they could possibly bring. “It’s been a while since I’ve been able to cook anything. Maybe we could make some beignets?”

“Beignets would be perfect!!” Charlotte exclaimed as she squeezed her roommate even harder (though not too hard to a point of discomfort). “Nobody makes them as well as you do, Ti!!”

“Thanks, Lottie,” Tiana responded with a mild blush of flattery. “If nothing else, I can least take relief in knowing how much fun you’ll probably have.”

“Trust me, Tiana, when all’s said and done, it’ll be you who will be having the most fun,” Charlotte assured her friend. “And who knows? If you’re lucky, you might even meet someone nice.”

Tiana’s eyes went a little wide with slight embarrassment upon hearing Charlotte say this, a statement that was quickly followed by a mischievous wink from the blonde-haired girl.

“Me meet someone nice?” Tiana remarked. “I’ll probably turn into a frog before that happens."


Tiana may not have transformed into a frog, but one looking at her from a distance might have easily thought otherwise upon noticing the green dress she had chosen to wear that evening, one that had a somewhat wide skirt that could reasonably be interpreted as having a frog-like shape.

Much to her surprise, Tiana was not completely dreading the party so far. In fact, though she wasn’t entirely willing to admit it, she might have even been having a little bit of fun. The music playing was neither too loud or explicit (most of it consisted of whatever modern pop songs were popular at the time, though occasionally, an older tune would come through the speakers), the games people were playing looked enjoyable without ever being too reckless, and some of the food Tiana had sampled tasted pretty good. She was even pleased to see someone take and eat one of the beignets she had made, leaving only a small handful left on the plate.

Perhaps what surprised Tiana the most, however, were the people who were at the party. Contrary to the anarchic drunks that Tiana was afraid would make up the majority of the partygoers, most of the people she met were actually quite pleasant to interact with. Like Charlotte had said, a lot of them were either artsy types or more academically driven like herself, one of whom she was currently engaging in an unhurried discussion with.

“Got to hand it to you guys,” Tiana told her newly met acquaintance, one whom she quickly realized was one of the fraternity leaders and went under the name Fear, “this party isn’t nearly the chaotic disaster I was anticipating it would be.”

“Chaotic disaster? Not on my watch,” the fraternity leader, currently dressed in a sweater vest adorned with a magenta bow tie, replied. “After the whole Lotso debacle a couple years back, we’ve been really making an effort to clean up our image. Of course, I’ve always been something of a control freak, as much as I hate to admit it, so I’ve been a bit more adamant than most when it comes to keeping things from getting too out of hand.”

“So far, I’d say you’ve been doing a very good job,” Tiana complimented. “Everyone seems to be acting quite nicely with each other.”

“Thanks,” Fear responded. “Yeah, we seem to be doing okay right now. Let’s just hope that…”

Before Fear and Tiana could converse any further, the sound of partying that surrounded them went silent as another sound, that of yelling from one particular person that reeked of rage, began to fill the air, causing just about everyone who could hear it, Fear and Tiana included, to look toward the direction it was coming from.

“All right, who’s the wise guy who ruined our pizza order!?!?” a student wearing a red-and-gold striped tie shouted angrily at the crowd of people standing before him. In his arms was a large stack of pizza boxes, with the one on top open and revealing a pizza topped with nothing but broccoli inside.

“Who in their right minds decided that broccoli was an acceptable pizza topping!?!” the maddened student vented. “I’d be willing to forgive you if it was just pineapple, but broccoli!?!? Now that’s a step way too far!!!!”

A short distance away, Tiana and Fear watched this other student continue his rant of frustration. Fear released a sigh of disappointment; as Tiana quickly realized, Fear was quite familiar with who that person was and what he was doing.

“Then again, there are still some things we can improve upon,” Fear noted. “I’m sorry, Tiana. I hate to cut this talk short, but I need to go take care of this.”

Before Tiana could respond, Fear began to make his way through the room and the crowd of people within it. “Hey, Anger, there’s no need to get so upset!!!” he called out to his fellow fraternity brother, trying to be as audible as he could amidst the sound of shouting that was coming from the other side.

Not too far away from where that was all taking place, Charlotte, who had chosen to wear a dress colored light pink (one of the many garments Charlotte owned, few of which were anything but one of the many shades of pink) was talking with another one of the fraternity members, albeit one of the exact opposite gender. This particular fraternity sister, whom Charlotte quickly learned was named Joy, had a pixie cut hairstyle that was dyed blue, and she was currently wearing a lime green dress decorated with a light blue floral pattern, one that matched the cheery disposition that was very easy for Charlotte to get along with.

“Lots of good-looking people here, I must say,” Charlotte remarked. “Do you guys usually get these kinds of guests?”

“I’d certainly like to think so,” Joy answered. “We try to be as welcoming as we can to just about everyone, so as long as you don’t do or say anything that could cause harm to others, there’s little chance you’ll be turned away.”

“Well, I guess that means I’m safe then,” Charlotte replied. “I’m not usually one to get into trouble, especially when I’ve got Tiana by my side.”

“Tiana? Is she your girlfriend?” Joy asked.

“My girlfriend?!?!” Charlotte exclaimed with surprise. “Oh no, Tiana and I are just friends. In fact, there’s a part of me hoping she’ll meet someone here tonight.”

“Oh, that would explain why she’s not with you right now,” Joy commented. “I take it she’s somewhere in the crowd socializing?”

Charlotte looked around at the people surrounding her and Joy. With there being about a hundred people or so, it was difficult for the blonde to make out where her friend was.

“I’d like to think so,” Charlotte finally answered. “I can’t seem to find her right now, but I know Tiana, I shouldn’t have anything to worry about.”

“Well, wherever she is, I’m sure she’s having a great time,” Joy remarked. “Kind of a shame though. From the way you talk about her, you two seem like you’d make a cute couple.”

“Oh,” Charlotte replied, trying to shrug off Joy’s comment, “I don’t know about that…”

The more that Charlotte thought about it though, the more appealing the idea of her and Tiana being an item became. After all, the two had pretty much spent their entire lives together, having known each other more or less since childhood. In that time, Charlotte had come to really appreciate Tiana as a friend, and there hadn’t been a single time when they hadn’t been completely supportive of each other. Charlotte had even offered to help Tiana financially every now and then (or at least goad her daddy into helping her), although Tiana refused each and every time, never wanting to feel as if she didn’t earn what she desired. Then again, that was arguably the thing Charlotte liked most about Tiana: she was a hard worker through and through, even if it came at her own personal expense. With all that said though, Charlotte had never considered her liking of Tiana to be anything more than platonic, but as the idea of something more began to take up much of her thoughts, the more enticing it became.

“Well, at least you two are good friends either way,” Joy stated. “Then again, I probably shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions. I don’t even know if either of you even like girls or not.”

“To be honest, I’m not entirely sure I know either,” Charlotte commented. “Tiana’s always been one to put work before pleasure, so she’s never really found the time for a relationship.”

“Then it’s a good thing you brought her here,” Joy responded. “The people I’ve come across so far all seem pretty nice. Any one of them would probably make for good relationship material.”

“I certainly hope so,” Charlotte meekly replied, the idea of Tiana meeting someone becoming less exciting to her by the second.

All of a sudden, the sound of buzzing emerged from underneath the bottom half of Joy’s dress. Reaching under her skirt (from the brief glimpses she got, Charlotte could see that Joy was wearing a pair of turquoise shorts underneath the dress), Joy pulled out her cell phone and looked down at the message that could be read across the screen.

“Ooh, karaoke’s gonna start in about ten minutes!” Joy exclaimed. “You want to come join us, Charlotte? Nothing says ‘party’ like belting out tunes at the top of your lungs.”

“Maybe in a little bit,” Charlotte answered as she turned her head around as if she were looking for something. “I just want to be sure Tiana’s having a good time so far.”

“Okay then!” Joy responded. “I’ll be upstairs helping my friend Disgust finish getting everything set up. If you do decide to join us, just look for me or a girl with green hair!”

With that, Joy walked away from Charlotte and headed up the nearby staircase leading to the fraternity house’s second floor. Charlotte, meanwhile, continued to look around the room for Tiana, having a hard time locating her amidst the sea of people surrounding her.

“Now where could she have gone?” Charlotte asked herself.

Charlotte began to walk around the room in her quest to locate her friend. As she laid her eyes across every person she walked past, she could see that just about everyone at the party seemed to be enjoying themselves and even get a little flirty with their fellow party guests. None of them unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, as much as Charlotte wanted to think otherwise) were Tiana though, so she continued her search among the many partygoers in her way.

As it turns out, Tiana wasn’t that far away. With her conversation with Fear having ended a couple minutes ago, she had now found herself sitting on a couch on the far end of the room talking with another one of the fraternity members, one whose blue hair was not too dissimilar in color (though perhaps had a bit more length) to Joy’s. Her choice of attire for the evening was a white turtleneck sweater, one that made for a sharp contrast to the thick black frames of her glasses. This was certainly someone much different from the person Tiana had been conversing with earlier; given her less than upbeat demeanor, this particular person, one whom Tiana learned was named Sadness, definitely could’ve used someone to talk to.

“It’s not that I don’t want to be a part of the fraternity,” Sadness told Tiana, “but I never feel like I really belong. Half the time, I just feel like I’m bringing everyone down.”

“I don’t think you bring anyone down,” Tiana replied. “I’m sure everyone loves having you here. Maybe you just need a little help finding out what you’re best at.”

“But what could that be?” Sadness asked. “I mean, everyone else seems to be good as something. Joy helps get everyone excited for activities, Fear keeps everything in order, even Anger knows how to get everyone’s attention when something goes wrong. Me on the other hand… I can’t really do anything like that.”

Tiana remained silent for a brief moment as she tried to think of something that might be helpful to Sadness. “Well, since this is college, maybe there’s something you’re learning that can help you be more part of the group,” Tiana suggested. “What are you majoring in right now?”

“Psychology,” Sadness answered. “A lot of us are Psychology majors actually.”

“That might actually be pretty useful,” Tiana remarked. “How about this? Whenever one of the other fraternity - or would ‘sorority’ be more appropriate…”

“Doesn’t matter much to me,” Sadness commented. “Groups of things tend to have strange names, like a murder of crows.”

“Either way,” Tiana continued to speak, “when someone here’s having a bad day, you could be there go-to whenever they need someone to talk to.”

“Me?” Sadness responded. “But what if I don’t know how to help them?”

“Even if that’s the case, sometimes just listening is enough,” Tiana replied. “You’d be surprised how good some people can feel when they get to express their feelings so thoroughly.”

“But why me though?” Sadness asked. “There has to be others that they’d be more willing to talk to.”

“Maybe, but that’s not always the case for some people,” Tiana commented. “After all, it can be difficult for some people to make friends, and it can be a little scary to find someone willing to listen.”

“I suppose that’s true,” Sadness responded, “and it would be nice to at least try to help.”

“See, that’s exactly what I’m talking about!” Tiana exclaimed. “And you’d probably be good at it too. I mean, I like talking with you. I don’t see why anyone else wouldn’t.”

“Yeah, but you probably like to talk with everybody,” Sadness noted. “I bet you’ve got lots of friends -  lots more than I do.”

“To be honest, I’m not all that social myself,” Tiana admitted. “Usually, I like to focus more on my work. In fact, if it weren’t for my roommate Charlotte, I probably wouldn’t even be here.”

“She didn’t force you, did she?” Sadness asked worryingly.

“Oh, not at all,” Tiana answered. “Sure, she was very persistent about me coming, but in the end it was my decision to come.”

“That’s good,” Sadness remarked. “If she did force you, she probably wouldn’t be a very good friend.”

“Trust me, Charlotte is a great friend,” Tiana assured. “Sure, she can get a bit too excited at times, but she’s also sweet and caring and…”

Before they could speak any further, Tiana and Sadness were interrupted by the sound of two other students grumbling agitatedly amongst each other. They both looked up toward the sound, finding Fear and Anger standing just a couple feet away holding up a stack of pizzas the latter had been complaining about earlier, though the stack was so tall that it was difficult for them to keep balance, even with both of them holding it together.

“Good news, everyone!!” Fear announced. “We managed to pick off all of the broccoli!! Don’t worry, we both wore gloves, so there’s no need to worry about cross-contamination!!!”

“They’re all a little messy, but otherwise they’re perfectly fine to eat,” Anger added. “So don’t come crying to me if…”

Before Anger could finish that sentence, he stumbled over his foot and nearly fell over. Had it not been for Fear, the whole stack of pizzas would have come crashing down onto the floor, although the incident had shaken the stack a bit to a point where it was now more difficult for the two to balance.

“Maybe I should go over and help them,” Sadness remarked as she slowly got up off the couch and made her way over to her fellow fraternity members.

Still sitting on the couch, Tiana meanwhile looked around the room and the other people within, hoping to locate one person in particular. Wonder where Lottie went , she thought to herself.

“Here, let me see if I can help,” Sadness announced as she tried to help Fear and Anger get the pizzas back into a more stable order. However, despite her best intentions, Sadness’ presence left less space near the bottom of the stack for all three’s hands and arms, making it difficult for them all to hold the stack together.

“Just let go, Sadness, we don’t need you,” Anger barked.

“It’s all right, Sadness we’ve got this,” Fear added.

“It’s okay, you guys,” Sadness responded. “I think I’ve got this…”

Seeing that Sadness was having difficulty, Tiana stood up and began to walk over to the three. “Hey, Sadness…” Tiana called out to the blue-haired girl.

Before Tiana could speak any further, Sadness tripped herself and lost her balance. She ended up bumping into the stack, causing Fear and Anger to lose balance themselves. Within a matter of seconds, all the pizza boxes began to fly open and cause the pies inside to start falling out. Fortunately, none of the pizza managed to land onto the floor. Unfortunately, that was because they instead fell onto one person in particular.

In coming so close over to where Sadness and the others had struggled to keep their stack of pizzas stable, Tiana had inadvertently put herself directly in the spot where one pizza after another would find itself plummeting downward. In the span of only a few seconds, a torrent of melted cheese, tomato sauce, and a variety of other topics would come crashing down onto Tiana, with the impact being great enough to cause her to collapse onto the ground as she was continuously bombarded with food and the cardboard of the falling boxes. The whole experience wasn’t necessarily painful (although the cardboard hitting her did sting a little), but as Tiana quickly realized upon opening her eyes and seeing what had happened to herself, it did make a huge mess all over the one nice outfit she had to wear.

Fear, Anger, and Sadness all yelped in shock. Needless to say, the whole ordeal was so sudden that it attracted the attention of just about everybody standing in the room at the time, including the very person who had been looking for her for the past few minutes.

“TIANA!!!!!” Charlotte screamed as she saw that her closest friend was now covered with just about every pizza topping imaginable.

Tiana quickly lifted herself off the ground and wiped off some of the food that was stuck to her body, looking down at the mess that had been made all over her dress. Once she was fully back on her feet, she noticed Sadness standing just a few inches away with an expression on her face that reeked of guilt and horror.

“I am so sorry, Tiana!!!” Sadness apologized dramatically as she started to pick up all the pizza that had fallen all over Tiana and the ground beneath her. “I just wanted to help, but I got in the way again and it…”

“It’s okay, Sadness,” Tiana interrupted with a faint smile as she continued to wipe whatever she could off her body. “It’s just pizza, it’s not gonna hurt me.”

“Tiana!! Tiana!!” Charlotte shouted as she rushed through the crowd and over to her friend, who was quick to notice the blonde’s presence. “Oh, goodness, look at that dress. It’s a complete mess.”

Tiana looked down at herself. Despite all her efforts, they weren’t enough to get rid of all the stains that made the dress she was wearing almost unbearable to look at.

“Oh, this just won’t do,” Charlotte remarked. “Come on, Ti. Let’s back to the dorm and get you cleaned up.”

“I can go back by myself, Lottie,” Tiana replied. “There’s still plenty of time left to enjoy the party, and I’d hate for you not to enjoy it.”

“I don’t think I can if you’re not here to enjoy it with me,” Charlotte responded, “and if I had just stuck with you this whole evening, this never would’ve happened.”

Tiana responded with nothing more than a warm smile. “You’re a sweet girl, Lottie,” she told Charlotte. “Okay then, I guess we should start heading back then.”

Charlotte nodded in agreement as she and Tiana began to make their way through the crowd of partygoers and over to the door out of the house.

“Sorry about the mess, everyone!!!” Charlotte announced as she and Tiana began to exit the party. “Next time, pizza’s on me!!!”


It had been at least half an hour since Tiana and Charlotte had left the party. Tiana’s first priority upon reentering their shared dorm room was to get out of that food-stained dress and hop in the shower, doing whatever she could to make herself completely clean and get rid of whatever pizza bits were still stuck to her body. It had been nearly twenty minutes since Tiana had gone into the bathroom, and if the still-going sound of running water was any indication, she wasn’t quite ready to get out just yet.

Charlotte, meanwhile, was sitting on her bed with her arms wrapped around her legs. Her own clothing was still clean (though she changed into a pair of pajamas, also light pink, anyway), yet she still felt somewhat dirty. This was supposed to be her best friend’s first time going to a party, and their time there not only ended much more abruptly than she had hoped, but for probably the most embarrassing of reasons. As far as Charlotte was concerned, she had only herself to blame for Tiana’s misfortune.

Finally, the sound of the shower came to a halt. A few minutes later, Tiana stepped out of the shower, now wearing a fuzzy green bathrobe that covered her entire body. Upon reentering the bedroom area, she noticed Charlotte sitting on her bed in somewhat of a fetal position and with a sorrow-filled, guilt-ridden look on her face. Letting out a sympathetic sigh, Tiana walked over to Charlotte’s bed and sat on the edge right beside her.

“I’m pretty sure the party hasn’t completely died down yet,” Tiana told the blonde. “If you want to head back over there…”

“That’s okay,” Charlotte interrupted solemnly. “There’ll be plenty more parties in the future. I just feel guilty that you’ll never want to go to another one ever again.”

“What? Because I got battered with a whole bunch of pizza?” Tiana responded. “I mean, I wouldn’t call it a pleasant experience, and yeah, I don’t know if I’ll want to attend another party any time soon, but… truth be told, until that incident, I was having a good time.”

Charlotte began to light up as soon as heard this. “Really?” she asked.

“Surprisingly, yes,” Tiana answered. “I got to talk to some really nice people - not enough to really get anything serious going with them, but still, it was nice hanging out with them.”

“I’m glad to hear that, Ti,” Charlotte replied. “You wouldn’t mind going to another party then?”

“Like I said, maybe not for a while,” Tiana responded, “but otherwise, I suppose it’d be okay, though maybe we should stay closer together next time.”

“So there’s someone to keep you from being splattered with cheese and tomato sauce?” Charlotte joked with a mild chuckle.

“That would be a plus,” Tiana answered, “but actually, it’s more because… I just like being with you.”

Charlotte’s eyes went wide, not entirely sure what Tiana meant, but curious nonetheless. “You do?” she asked.

“Of course I do,” Tiana replied. “You think I’d be willing to spend most of my life with you as my best friend if I didn’t? And why wouldn’t I? You’re sweet, full of energy, and with hardly a single negative bone in your body. Yeah, I met some pretty nice people earlier tonight, but none of them compare to you.”

Those next few moments caused Charlotte’s mind to blur. It wasn’t as if she had ever valued Tiana’s opinion, but hearing these compliments really flattered the blonde, to a point where her face was almost as pink as her clothing. By that point, Charlotte’s thoughts had become so clouded that within the span of those few seconds, her face had leaned towards Tiana’s, causing both girls’ lips to slowly and softly make contact.

It took Charlotte a couple seconds to realize what was happening, and as soon as she noticed that her lips were planted onto Tiana’s, she quickly pulled them off, her face blushing with embarrassment. She then looked back at Tiana, whose facial expression was a healthy balance of shock and dumbfoundedness.

“Oh goodness!!!” Charlotte exclaimed with a stutter, unsure of how to explain herself. “Ti, I didn’t… I can…”

Before Charlotte could speak any further, Tiana immediately returned the favor and kissed her back, holding for a few seconds to really let the blonde savor the feeling.

“I’m not complaining,” Tiana said to her closest friend. “I’ve actually had a feeling you liked me like that for a while, and… I’d be lying if I didn’t feel similarly.”

Charlotte simply stared back, too overwhelmed with excited glee to give a verbal response. That look was enough for Tiana though, and so she once again placed her lips onto Charlotte’s, wrapping her arms around the blonde-haired girl and pulling her into her body so that could more passionately make out.

The two continued to kiss each other for at least a couple more minutes, with Charlotte’s hands making their way around Tiana’s body as well. At first, her hands merely stayed just below Tiana’s neck, not initially intending to move them any further. However, the more that Charlotte became lost in the wonderful sensation she received from Tiana’s mouth, the less attentive she became of her own two hands. Little by little, the hands slid gently down the side of Tiana’s back, and before either girl could realize it, Charlotte’s hands had found their way onto Tiana’s rear end. Instinctively, they gave a light squeeze, one that was still strong enough for Tiana to feel it in spite of the thick layer of bathrobe that got caught between the flesh of Tiana’s rear and Charlotte’s hands.

Tiana’s eyes went wide the very instant she could feel her cheeks being groped. She let out a mild yelp upon doing so, forcing her lips to come off of Charlotte’s. As soon as she noticed the expression of surprise on Tiana’s face, Charlotte realized where her hands were and speedily removed them from Tiana’s body.

“Oh my,” Charlotte remarked. “Didn’t mean to get so carried away…”

Tiana, however, didn’t seem to mind so much, if the warm smile that emerged on her face was any proof. “Who says I don’t want to get carried away?” she flirtatiously asked.

Before Charlotte could give a response, Tiana stood up with her hands tugging at the sides of her bathrobe. Within seconds of getting onto her feet, she pulled her rope open and let it fall to the floor. Charlotte’s jaw dropped upon seeing Tiana’s nude body; with a slim (though not unhealthily so) figure, a pair of breasts that were just barely larger than each of her fists, and a snug brown pussy topped with a small tuft of black curly hair, there was hardly any part of Tiana’s body that didn’t look absolutely mesmerizing, especially with the seemingly soft layer of rich dark skin that covered just about every inch of her figure.

“Oh, Tiana,” Charlotte moaned, her mouth watering with desire to do more than just look at Tiana’s nearly perfect body.

“You like what you see, huh?” Tiana replied, turning her body a little bit to make sure Charlotte got to see as much skin as possible. “Perhaps you have something similar to offer?”

Immediately recognizing what Tiana was asking of her, Charlotte began to tug at her pajamas in an attempt to get them off her body as soon as possible. Her movements were so sudden that she accidentally caused her body to drop to the edge of the bed. This did little to get in the way of her removing her clothes though, and within a matter of seconds, she had managed to pull and kick off everything she was wearing. Once Charlotte was certain that she was now completely naked, she spread out her legs in order to give Tiana a full display of her goods.

To say that Tiana was pleased with what she was looking at would be something of an understatement. The blonde’s body wasn’t too dissimilar to the dark-skinned girl, though Charlotte’s breasts were possibly just a bit bigger, and unlike Tiana, there didn’t appear to be a single hair anywhere near Charlotte’s pussy. Whether it was naturally bald or simply the result of Charlotte shaving, it looked appetizing nonetheless, much like the rest of Charlotte’s delectable body.

“Your body looks just like a baked good, Lottie,” Tiana remarked. “Soft, tender, and dripping with sweetness.”

“Are you sure about that, Ti?” Charlotte asked with a light giggle. “Wouldn’t you like to taste a sample first?”

Tiana responded with little more than a hungry, devilish grin. She crawled back onto the bed and placed herself right on top of Charlotte’s body. Her lips once again collided with Charlotte’s, and it didn’t take long for her tongue to slip into the blonde’s mouth, where it was quick to encounter another tongue with which it licked and savored while both girls’ lips attacked one another with increasing wetness.

Tiana and Charlotte’s mouths remained attached to each other for at least a few more minutes, just long enough to get each of them a good enough taste of the other. Meanwhile, their hands swam across the skin of each other’s bodies. Being on top of Charlotte, Tiana didn’t have a lot of room to move her hands, but she nevertheless did her best to get her hands everywhere she possibly could, sliding against the smoothness of Charlotte’s creamy skin and even finding some room to grope the blonde’s breasts every so often. Charlotte, meanwhile, had a much easier time getting a feel of Tiana’s body, making sure to have her hands to cover as much skin area as she could. Although there wasn’t a single part of Tiana that Charlotte wasn’t completely obsessed with, if there was one that she favored above all else, it was by far her ass, so much so that Charlotte took several opportunities to press down on Tiana’s lower cheeks and relish in the softness of these particular pieces of flesh.

Finally, Tiana lifted her face off of Charlotte’s ready to get a taste of something even greater. “As great as the appetizer has been,” she announced, “I think I’m ready for the main course?”

“Is that so?” Charlotte cooed in response. “Do you want to eat first, or would you rather have me go before you?”

Tiana then leaned her face toward Charlotte’s once more, though not so much for them to make contact again. “Why don’t we both eat at the same time?” she suggested.

Charlotte could hardly respond before Tiana lifted her body upward. She then lifted her legs and allowed herself to turn around so that her face was now facing away from Charlotte’s. Once she was positioned to her liking, Tiana leaned down, finding her face mere inches away from Charlotte’s wet and hairless pussy. Charlotte, meanwhile, now found herself facing Tiana’s backside and the dark, dripping hole that inhabited the area between her legs. It was clear to both girls what they were going to do, though neither was quite ready to be the first to dig in.

“You good, Lottie?” Tiana asked from the other end of her body. “You sure you’ll be able to eat without any problems?”

“Oh absolutely,” Charlotte answered, almost too enamored with the glorious sight in front of her to give a fully coherent response. “No problem whatsoever.”

Tiana could’ve easily said the same thing about the mound of soft, wet flesh that lied just underneath her mouth, one too tempting to resist consuming for much longer. “Don’t keep yourself waiting then,” she announced. “Bon appetit.”

At that exact moment, both Tiana and Charlotte opened their mouths and pressed them onto their respective partner’s genitals, and needless to say, it was love at first sight (or perhaps more accurately, taste). Both girls absolutely relished in each other’s tastes, and although their initial impressions were limited to little more than a quick peck of the lips and a gentle lash of the tongue, that was more than enough for them both to want more. Within seconds, both Tiana and Charlotte had been able to cover just about every inch of each other’s labia with their lips and tongues, with the wetness of what was coming from the nearby hole mixing with the saliva emerging from their mouths to produce a moist environment that could not be more addicting.

All of this was before either Tiana or Charlotte had even gotten to each other’s holes, taking the time to get the most out of the surrounding area. That alone would’ve been enough to satisfy the hunger both college girls felt for each other, but with something much greater just underneath, they could only spend so much time holding themselves back from devouring their lovers’ respective pussies. Sure enough, the very second they knew they were ready to dig in even further, both Tiana and Charlotte did just that, centering their mouths onto the vagina of each partner and wasting no time to dig in.

As both girls were quick to realize, each of them had a very different approach when it came to eating the other out. Charlotte was somewhat more passive when it came to moving her tongue about within Tiana’s vagina. Though her lips were firmly attached to the outer rim, sucking a little to ensure that she remained in place as she made a meal out of Tiana’s pussy, her tongue wasn’t nearly as capable of staying in one spot. Slowly but passionately, Charlotte’s tongue rolled around within the vaginal walls, sliding gently against the inner surfaces so that she could get a proper sense of the taste and texture. Though some parts that her tongue came across were a bit rough and bumpy, most of what Charlotte was tasting was slick and smooth, and all of it was enhanced by the warm juices that were dripping down onto her tongue. With a taste this incredible, Charlotte saw no need to rush, taking her time to lick Tiana’s pussy and absorb herself in as much of the euphoric flavors as she could.

Tiana, on the other hand, had a method of pussy consumption that was a bit more rapid. Almost acting as if she was a frog trying to catch some flies, Tiana had a tendency to stick her tongue in and out of the vagina, sliding against the inner walls and feeling their rough, but still slick surfaces. At first, Tiana only stuck her tongue so far into Charlotte’s hole, then retracted itself for a couple seconds before going back in once again. These initial actions initially lasted for only a few seconds each, but as Tiana continued to eat away at Charlotte’s pussy, she began to stick her tongue even further in, keeping it out of her mouth for a few seconds longer each time. It was times like these where Tiana might’ve wished she did have the tongue of a frog, as that would make it even easier to make her way further inside Charlotte and get as much of a taste of her insides as possible. Still, though she could only dig a little deeper, Tiana was more than happy with what she could access, so once she got as far as she could, she became content with simply flicking and licking away at whatever part of Charlotte’s pussy she could reach.

It was difficult to determine who was having a greater time eating out their partner; despite Tiana and Charlotte having very different tactics when it came to giving oral sex, they were both having a very positive effect on the person on the receiving end, and combined with what they were each giving, both girls had found themselves in a state of pure ecstasy. In an ideal world, any one of the girls could’ve spent hours making a meal out of the other, but they both knew that the inner pleasure building up inside of them would force them to bring their activities to an end sooner than later. Nonetheless, Tiana and Charlotte continued to devour each other’s genitals with as much energy and desire as possible, relishing the succulent tastes and textures that they were exposing themselves to.

This went on for at least a couple more minutes before finally, Tiana and Charlotte realized they were nearing the peak of their pleasure.

“Oh, Lottie,” Tiana moaned through the few open areas of her mouth, “I’m almost there.”

“Me too, Ti,” Charlotte replied, briefly taking her mouth off to do so before going right back to eating Tiana out.

With their climaxes getting closer, Tiana and Charlotte chose to eat away at each other even faster and more intensely than ever. Charlotte’s more sudden tongue action easily had the more noticeable change, going from passionately slow to passionately rapid, though it was by no means any more sporadic than what Tiana was doing to her. As they became increasingly insistent on getting the other to come, both girls kept going at each other with the most speed and energy as they could provide, until at last…

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” both Tiana and Charlotte screamed with pleasure.

Tiana’s face plopped down onto the bed right between Charlotte’s legs, with her arms and legs similarly collapsing onto the bed after momentarily flying into the air. Charlotte did more or less the same, even though having Tiana on top of her gave her a little bit less room to move about. Both of them had reached their orgasms, and with each of them depriving the girls of a considerable amount of energy, Tiana and Charlotte laid still against each other as they took the time to recover from what had just happened.

Tiana was the first to regain enough energy to move about again, lifting her body up and turning herself around again before setting herself back down onto Charlotte’s body. Once again, the dark-skinned girl was face to face with her blonde-haired lover, the latter of whom formed a small but satisfied smile on their face upon seeing that of the former.

“That… was wonderful,” Tiana whispered into her ear. “My compliments to the chef.”

“Oh please,” Charlotte replied. “If anyone knows how to provide a quality meal, it’s you.”

“Not gonna lie, I was not expecting our friendship to take such a turn,” Tiana remarked, “not that I’m complaining of course.”

“Neither am I,” Charlotte responded, “and if you’d be willing to do the same, I would love to have you as a regular customer.”

Tiana remained silent for a brief moment as she thought the matter over. “I would be more than willing, Lottie,” she finally answered, “assuming you’re able to make the proper payment?”

“And what might that be?” Charlotte asked while raising an eyebrow.

“You’re gonna have to spend more time studying with me,” Tiana requested.

“I can do that,” Charlotte replied. “Meanwhile, if you’re gonna be one of my customers, you’ll have to start coming to more parties with me.”

“Fair enough, I suppose,” Tiana responded.

It was a perfect arrangement for both of them, one that mixed work and pleasure to the most satisfactory degree possible.

Notes:

Good news and bad news, folks. Bad news: I'm going out of town for a few weeks (though I really don't think I should be), so there's a good chance I won't be able to update in that time. Good news: my next chapters planned will be something of a three-parter (one that might even take some of the ideas suggested so far), so once I get the chance to do so, I'll have those three chapters posted back-to-back. Hope that's something y'all can look forward to!!

In the meantime, please leave any suggestions or questions you have in the comments below! As I've said multiple times before, I look forward to hearing what you have to say!!

Chapter 9: Merida/Rapunzel

Summary:

After spending most of the day commemorating her three-year anniversary with her girlfriend Merida, Rapunzel announces that she's ready to take their relationship to the next level.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 9 - Autumn and Spring (Merida/Rapunzel)

“Today’s the DAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”

All it took was the sound of that high-pitched sing-scream to wake the small green chameleon sleeping on Rapunzel’s bed, right on top of the blanket that separated him from his blonde-haired, green-eyed owner. His sudden change of color from green to red was more than enough proof of how startled he was, and as soon as the chameleon could regain his composure and turn back to his regular shade of green, he looked up at the young woman who had just awoken from her slumber in the most enthusiastic manner possible.

“Ooh, sorry, Pascal,” Rapunzel apologized as the chameleon crawled into her hands. “I’m just really excited about today.”

As Pascal crawled across Rapunzel’s arm and to her shoulder, Rapunzel lifted the blankets completely off her body and got out of bed, still possessing that same level of excitement and eagerness.

“It’s been three years since Merida and I began dating,” Rapunzel explained to Pascal. “I’ve got a whole lot planned for our big anniversary, and it’s gonna end with the two of us finally…”

Rapunzel couldn’t even bring herself to finish that sentence. She was certainly excited for what she was hoping to happen, but also somewhat nervous. Would they enjoy it as much as they wanted to? Would Merida even want to take part in it? These were the questions that were bouncing around in Rapunzel’s head, but as anxious as they could make her at times, her generally upbeat nature was much too strong to let them completely overwhelm her.

“Still, we’ll be doing quite a bit beforehand,” Rapunzel remarked. “Better get ready while I still have the time.”

Locating the outfit she had picked out for the day, a dark purple sundress adorned with small yellow suns, hanging on her closet door knob, Rapunzel placed Pascal down onto her nearby desk and rushed over to her choice of clothing for that specific day. Removing the light blue pajamas she was wearing (while her chameleon respectfully covered her eyes), Rapunzel took a few seconds to slip the dress on, then turned around for Pascal to see.

“So… what do you think?” Rapunzel asked, turning her body a little to give the chameleon as much of a view as possible. Not capable of doing much else, Pascal smiled and gave a quick nod of approval.

“Great! I’m glad you think so,” Rapunzel responded. “Hopefully, Merida will think likewise.”

Taking a few steps over to her desk, Rapunzel picked up the diary sitting on top of it and opened it up, scrolling through the pages and finding a variety of drawings and journal entries that mainly consisted of her and her red-haired girlfriend, almost all of which reflected everything they had done together up to that point. Most of these illustrated memories showed the happiest moments of their relationship, but even those less than cheerful served as further reminders of how strong their bond was, one that Rapunzel was expecting to make even stronger later that night.

“Then again,” Rapunzel chuckled, “perhaps she’d like it better if I wasn’t wearing the dress.”


“Okay, now for a quick bite to eat,” Rapunzel announced as she held a frying pan over the kitchen stove.

Now that she was completely dressed for the day, even braiding her hair and decorating it with a few small flowers here and there, it was time for Rapunzel to get her fill of the day’s most important meal. Holding the frying pan in one hand and a spatula in the other, Rapunzel swirled around the batter in the pan and formed it into the shape of a large, flat, and almost perfectly formed circle. After letting it sit on top of the oven heat for a minute or two, Rapunzel flipped the batter over and let the other side cook. All it took was less than another minute to form a near perfect crepe.

As she continued to prepare her breakfast, gently tossing the fully cooked crepe out of the pan and onto a nearby plate, Rapunzel hummed a quiet little melody to herself, eager to get the day started off with a satisfied appetite.

“I see someone’s excited for today,” a voice emerged from the opposite end of the kitchen.

Rapunzel turned towards the direction from which that voice came. Standing in the doorway was Rapunzel’s mother Arianna, a woman who looked very similar to her, except she was a few decades older and her hair was a shade of light brown as opposed to Rapunzel’s blonde locks. Even the color of her clothing wasn’t too far off, although it was just a purple shirt and sweatpants as opposed to the younger woman’s sundress.

“I most certainly am, Mom!!!” Rapunzel replied with a very cheery tone as she turned off the oven. “I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. I can hardly believe it’s already here.”

“You two must have quite a bit planned then,” Arianna remarked as she walked through the kitchen and over to one of the cabinets, “especially for later tonight.”

“We do indeed!!” Rapunzel responded as she rushed over to the refrigerator. “Or at least I do. For Merida, everything’s a surprise.”

“Everything?” Arianna replied with a smirk and a raised eyebrow as she pulled out a pair of glass cups from the nearby cabinet. “Does that include… you know…”

“Well, yes,” Rapunzel answered as she pulled a can of whipped cream and a banana out of the refrigerator. “Not that she wouldn’t want to, I’m sure she’s been thinking about it just as much as me. Still, if she doesn’t, it’s no big loss. It’d just be a quiet, uneventful night together.”

“Well, I’m glad you have a back-up plan if things don’t go in that direction,” Arianna responded as she placed the cups down onto the kitchen table and walked over to the refrigerator. “I just hope you’ll be okay if they do though. This is a pretty big step in your relationship, you know.”

“To be honest, I am a little nervous,” Rapunzel answered as she held the refrigerator door open so her mother could reach into it. “. I mean, I do want to, but at the same time, I’m afraid it might go wrong one way or another.”

“That’s a perfectly valid concern, Rapunzel,” Arianna remarked as she reached into the refrigerator and took out a pitcher filled with leftover berry smoothie, “and if you feel uncomfortable at any point, you have every right to say no.”

“I know,” Rapunzel commented as she placed the food in her hands onto the kitchen table before going back to get her crepe. “I just hope I never reach that point.”

“I don’t think you will,” Arianna said to her daughter as she sat down at the kitchen table and poured the smoothie into both cups. “If I know you as well as I do - and I’m positive that I know you better than almost anyone else - then I’m confident things will go just fine for you.”

“You’re right,” Rapunzel remarked as she brought her crepe plate over to the table and took a seat in one of the empty chairs, a confident smile appearing on her face. “I’m more than ready to take that next step, and I’ve got nothing to worry about.”

“That’s the spirit!” Arianna quietly exclaimed as she held up one of the cups in approval.

“I mean, you’ve taught me so much about sex,” Rapunzel noted with a quick wink. “Considering everything I’ve learned from you, how can I possibly go wrong.”

“Well,” Arianna chuckled as she took a sip from her smoothie, “mother knows best, after all.”


DING-DONG!!!!

“She’s here!!!” Rapunzel excitedly exclaimed upon hearing the sound of the doorbell.

Rapunzel wasted no time in getting to the front door. Nearly half an hour had passed since she had finished her breakfast, and after quickly brushing her teeth afterwards, all Rapunzel had left to do was play the waiting game. Thankfully, it wasn’t too long afterwards before she became aware that who she’d been waiting for had finally arrived.

Rapunzel swung the door open. Standing before her on the opposite side of the doorway was a girl of similar age and height to Rapunzel (albeit perhaps a inch or two shorter) with a large head of red wavy hair (though none of the strands, despite there being so many, were quite as long as the blonde’s hair). She was dressed in a plaid, short-sleeve shirt of a teal color, a pair of knee-length, slightly tattered jean shorts, and two brown running shoes on her feet. In her hand was a round red apple that she was taking a bite out of the second Rapunzel opened her front door.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the redhead said as she finished her bite and looked up at Rapunzel, her thick Scottish accent on full display for all to hear. “I was hoping to meet my girlfriend here, but it seems I’ve instead found an attractive young lass whose eyes are every bit as pretty as her smile.”

“Merida!!!” Rapunzel exclaimed joyfully as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. “I’m so happy to see you!!”

“Me too, Punzie,” Merida replied with a warm smile. “The dress looks good on you.”

“Oh, thank you,” Rapunzel responded as she took her arms off Merida to give her a better view of what she was wearing. “You look pretty nice too.”

“What? This?” Merida remarked as she motioned towards her own clothing. “I just threw this on without giving it much thought.”

“Well, it’s a solid outfit either way,” Rapunzel complimented. “The plaid shirt suits you quite well actually.”

“That’s good to know,” Merida commented with a slight eye roll. “As both a Scot and a lesbian, I’d be a disgrace if I couldn’t look good in plaid.”

“Merida! So good to see you!” Arianna called out as she made her way to the doorway and stood next to Rapunzel. “I take it you’re here to give my daughter a good time as usual?”

“I’d certainly like to,” Merida answered. “Of course, Punzie’s the one calling all the shots today, so I haven’t any clue of what we’ll be doing today - though knowing her, I doubt I’ll have much to complain about.”

“Oh, that won’t be a problem,” Rapunzel declared confidently. “I’ve got so much planned today that by the time it’s done, you’ll be eating…”

Before Rapunzel could finish that sentence, she suddenly remembered something she’d forgotten. “Oh no, I didn’t feed Pascal for the day,” she fretted. “Be right back!”

Rapunzel then turned around and bolted into the house so that she could quickly tend to her chameleon, leaving her mother and girlfriend alone at the doorway.

“Well, since it’s just the two of use right now,” Arianna said to Merida, “I suppose I should…”

“I know, I know,” Merida interrupted. “Don’t worry, we won’t do anything too dangerous, and I should have her home by…”

“Oh, you know I’m not concerned about any of that,” Arianna informed the redhead. “After everything she’s gone through, the last thing I want to be is too strict to Rapunzel.”

“Right, my bad,” Merida replied. “Guess I’m too used to my own mother being so strict.”

“Honestly, Merida, I can’t thank you enough for how much you’ve helped Rapunzel,” Arianna remarked. “After everything she’s gone through, I thought it would take years for her to get used to a normal life. With you by her side though, the progress she’s made had been unbelievable.”

“Eh, I don’t deserve that much credit,” Merida replied. “I just try to give her the options. She’s the one choosing to come out of her shell.”

“Regardless, dating you has turned Rapunzel into a much happier person, and I couldn’t be more grateful,” Arianna claimed. “All I can really ask from you is all that I’ve asked from you so far: stay safe, but have as much fun together as you can.”

“I’ll do my best,” Merida promised, “though that does mean we can’t go skinny-dipping in that toxic waste dump like I had hoped.”

Arianna couldn’t help but laugh at Merida’s sarcastic quip. It was that edgy and rebellious nature that she appreciated most about the redhead, one that she felt was a major help in getting Rapunzel out of her shell after years of being cut off from the outside world.

“Okay, Pascal’s been fed!” Rapunzel announced as she raced back to the doorway. “I’m all ready to go!”

“Good to hear, Punzie,” Merida responded before pointing to the black moped on the other side of the street.. “Our ride’s right over there; just tell me where we’re going, and we’ll be on our way.”

“Perfect!” Rapunzel cheered as she grabbed Merida’s hand and began to pull her away from the house. “Let’s get going then!!”

“Have a good time, girls!!!!” Arianna called out as she watched the two young women move farther away from the house.

“We will!!!” Rapunzel called back as she hopped onto the black moped and wrapped her arms around the redhead sitting in front of her.

With a quick wave back to Arianna, Merida started the vehicle. It only took a few seconds for the redhead to turn the moped around and drive it away from Rapunzel’s house and out into the city, allowing the two to get started with everything the blonde had planned for the day.

As soon as the moped had driven out of sight, Arianna, still standing at her doorway, pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and began to make a call.

“Hello, this is the Four Seasons Hotel!” the voice on the other end of the call announced. “How may we help you?”

“Hi, just calling to confirm a reservation later tonight,” Arianna replied. “Should be under the name ‘Corona’.”


“They. Are. So. ADORABLE!!!!!” Rapunzel cried as she gazed at the three black bear cubs across from her on the other side of their enclosure.

The first activity Rapunzel had planned for the day was a trip to the zoo, where she and Merida could enjoy the presence of all the unique and wonderful animals that called it their home. Every creature they were able to see up to that point was more than enough to bring a smile to the blonde’s face: the mighty and majestic tigers, the tiny tropical fish that possessed a variety of different colors, there was not one species that failed to fill Rapunzel with glee as soon as she laid eye upon it. Rapunzel didn’t think anything could top all the animals she found in the reptile house (having a chameleon for a pet, it was safe to say that this particular kind of animal was Rapunzel’s favorite), but the sheer cuteness of the three black bear cubs wrestling with one another was so close to doing just that.

“No wonder bears are your favorite animals, Merida,” Rapunzel remarked. “I mean, how can anyone not love watching these…”

It was at that moment Rapunzel realized that her girlfriend was not standing by her side like she originally thought. She quickly looked around; somehow, the redhead was nowhere in her sight.

“Merida!!!” Rapunzel called out.

“Yeah, Punzie?” a voice responded.

Rapunzel turned her head toward the voice. Standing a few feet away and slowly making her way over to the bear enclosure was Merida, causing the blonde to let out a brief sigh of relief.

“Did I run off too quickly again?” Rapunzel asked. “Sorry, I guess I just got a bit too excited again.”

“Actually, it was me that got a little distracted this time,” Merida replied, holding up a large, rolled up sheet of paper. “Thought you’d really get a kick out of it.”

“Ooh, what is it?” Rapunzel inquired as she took the roll of paper that Merida was handing to her.

“Just something I got from a girl who was doing some sketches over at the gorilla enclosure,” Merida explained. “Its style’s a bit different from what she’s used to, but I think it turned out well enough.”

Rapunzel unrolled the paper and looked at the image displayed across it. It was a drawing of her and Merida, both drawn in a round, soft, and slightly cartoony manner, each holding a large stuffed animal (Rapunzel’s was a large stuffed chameleon, Merida’s was a similarly-sized teddy bear) and enjoying the other’s company.

“I love it!!!!” Rapunzel squealed with delight as she hugged her girlfriend gratefully. “Thank you so much, Merida!!”

“No problem, Punzie,” Merida replied. “You’re more than worth it, lass.”

“Oh, Merida, the black bear cubs are out!!” Rapunzel informed the redhead upon remembering what she had most recently seen. “They’re play-fighting with each other, it’s so cute!!”

The two looked toward the black bear exhibit. Much to their surprise, there were now not only three bear cubs, but also a much larger bear that appeared to be their mother. The cubs had ceased their playful activity, and their mother was now bringing them deeper into their enclosure and out of Merida and Rapunzel’s sight.

“Aw, I should’ve taken a video of them,” Rapunzel said regretfully. “Seriously, Merida, it was the most adorable thing seeing them play like that?”

“Three young children getting into trouble and forcing their mother to bring them back inside?” Merida remarked. “Sounds an awful lot like my mom and brothers on a Saturday afternoon.”


“Is it just me, or does the grass feel especially soft today?” Rapunzel asked as she and Merida sat on the grassy area beneath them. “We must’ve come before they could mow it down again.”

Next up on Rapunzel’s schedule was a quiet picnic in the local park, with her and Merida planting themselves on top of a small hill located near the center of the park. It was quite convenient that there were a couple food trucks parked just outside the area; not only did it mean Merida and Rapunzel wouldn’t need to travel too far, but it also gave them a much greater variety of food to choose from. While Rapunzel had opted for a taco with all the expected fillings, Merida’s choice of cuisine was a footlong Boston style hot dog. Neither was the cleanest food to consume, but given their location, that wouldn’t be too much of an issue.

“Wouldn’t be surprised,” Merida responded as she finished up the last bit of her hot dog. “Then again, I don’t pay as much attention to grass as you do.”

After eating up the last remains of her own food, Rapunzel looked down at the expanse of green beneath her, and an idea popped into her head. Gently plopping her body onto the ground, Rapunzel spread her arms and legs out so that could get as much of a feel of the grass as possible.

“That must be some pleasant grass, Punzie,” Merida chuckled, amused and charmed by her girlfriend’s enjoyment of what most would have little interest.

“Don’t just take my word for it, Mer,” Rapunzel replied. “Come on, lie down with me.”

“Sure, why not?” Merida responded with a quick shrug, unable to find a reason why she shouldn’t give in to Rapunzel’s request.

After standing up for a second to stretch real quick, Merida placed herself back onto the ground mere inches away from Rapunzel, lowering her head and limbs to ensure they were all laid out against the grass below her.

“You’re right, Punzie,” Merida commented. “This does feel pretty nice.”

“I know, right?” Rapunzel responded. “I could probably spend an entire day here just lying here and just getting lost in my thoughts.”

“Me too,” Merida added. “Shame they don’t let anyone stay in the park too long past sunset.”

Suddenly, another idea appeared in Rapunzel’s head. Wrapping her arms around her body, Rapunzel began to rock her body back, rolling in one direction for a brief moment before then going in another direction. Merida turned her head to see what her girlfriend was doing; a charmed smile began to emerge on her face.

“My God, you’re adorable,” Merida remarked with a soft giggle. “Does it just come naturally, or do you have to think of ways to look so cute?”

“Roll with me, Merida!!!” Rapunzel cried with delight. “The grass feels even better when moving about in it!”

“If you insist,” Merida replied as she folded her arms and began to mirror the actions of her girlfriend.

Whereas Rapunzel’s rolling was slower, but able to cover a bit more area, Merida chose to more quickly roll back and forth without going too far in either direction. Either way though, it was hard for them to deny how much fun it was to simply play in the grass like that.

“Isn’t this the best!?!?” Rapunzel squealed with glee and childlike wonder.

“It’s definitely up there, Punzie,” Merida responded as she continued to roll about, “it definitely…”

Before she could speak any further, Merida rolled too far in one direction, inadvertently bringing herself to the slope of the hill and starting to succumb to the effects of gravity. As she struggled to maintain her balance, Merida began to roll down the hill, finding it very difficult to stop herself as a result of her increasing speed. Letting out one groan of brief, mild pain after another, Merida ended up rolling all the way down the hill before finally crashing into one of the bushes located at the bottom.

“Merida!!!” Rapunzel shrieked as she realized what had happened.

Lifting herself off the ground, Rapunzel began to run down the hill to where Merida had rolled to, paying close attention to her own feet in order to make sure she didn’t trip and cause something similar to happen. Fortunately, the hill wasn’t too steep, so Rapunzel was able to make it safely down and reach the spot where her girlfriend had crashed.

“Are you okay, Merida?!!?” Rapunzel asked worriedly as she helped the redhead get back on her feet.

“A little beaten up, but nothing too serious, I think,” Merida answered. “Thanks, Punzie.”

It was at that moment Rapunzel’s eyes went wide with surprise and embarrassment as she noticed Merida’s hair, which was now littered with twigs, leaves, and blades of grass as a result of her accidental tumble. While the redhead’s hair was already a bit messy, this was perhaps a bit too much.

“Something wrong?” Merida asked as she confusedly raised an eyebrow.

“Um,” Rapunzel murmured, unsure of what to say, “you might have something in your hair.”


“This one looks so pretty!!!” Rapunzel exclaimed looking up at the painting in front of her. “I swear, you can see just about every color here.”

The third activity Rapunzel had planned for her and Merida to do that day was go to the city art museum and get a good glimpse at as many artistic works as they could. Being an aspiring artist herself (so much so that she planned on making Art one of her majors), Rapunzel loved few other things as much as she loved surrounding herself with all kinds of unique and astonishingly constructed pieces of art, finding great beauty and craftsmanship in everything she stumbled across. Merida, meanwhile, didn’t have quite as much of an eye for art as her girlfriend, and she probably wouldn’t set foot in the facility if she was on her own, but seeing Rapunzel light up so much as she moved on from one new exhibit to another was more than worth Merida being there that day.

The most recent painting the two had stumbled upon was certainly as colorful as Rapunzel had claimed. Showing the image of a great European castle in front of a sky slowly transitioning from day to night, the painting seemed to use possess about every color of the rainbow; a variety of reds, oranges and yellows made up the dazzling twilight sky, blues and purples served as the primary hues of the castle itself, and the natural area surrounding the castle consisted primarily of green-tinted trees and the most perfect shade of blue one could use to create the image of water.

“I love how the cool colors of the castle make such a sharp contrast to the warmth of the sunset,” Rapunzel commented, “and the green in the surrounding forest helps add further balance to the warm and cool colors as well.”

Merida nodded her head in agreement, not knowing nearly as much about art as Rapunzel to make a similarly thorough comment. “Does make for a pretty image, I suppose,” she remarked.

Rapunzel then looked away from the painting and over at her nearby girlfriend. “Do you think my artwork will appear on this wall one day?” she asked.

Merida took a few seconds to look around at the wall and all the other paintings that were currently hanging on it. “Honestly, I don’t really see it,” she finally answered.

Rapunzel’s eyes went wide in shock and disappointment. “What?” she responded meekly. “But… Merida…”

“Not enough room,” Merida interrupted. “Knowing how much you’ll do, they’ll have to give you an entire wing of the museum just to contain a fraction of your artwork.”

Rapunzel sighed in relief, very happy to know that Merida wasn’t actually trying to put her down. “Aw, you’re so sweet,” she responded as her face started to blush.

Merida simply responded with a quiet chuckle. “Tell that to literally anyone else who has ever met me,” she remarked.


“An Italian dinner, huh?” Merida commented with a mild smirk as she took one of the breadsticks out of the basket in front of her. “We’re doing that old cliché, huh?”

As the sun was mere minutes away from setting, Merida and Rapunzel had now found themselves having their anniversary dinner at one of Rapunzel’s favorite restaurants, a small Italian joint located near the west end of the city. The two were able to secure a small table outside (the weather was fortunately just decent enough to not make either of them too cold), one adorned with a red-and-white checkered tablecloth and a lit candlestick that made for a perfectly romantic aesthetic.

“Yeah, it is a bit cliché,” Rapunzel answered, “but some things are cliché for a reason, no?”

“I’m not complaining,” Merida replied with a shrug as she took a bite of her breadstick. “I like a good spaghetti dinner every now and then, and if this is a good enough place for you, it’s good enough for me.”

“Trust me, Merida,” Rapunzel told her girlfriend. “There isn’t a single chef in this city that can make spaghetti as tasty as Tony.”

“You flatter me, signorina!!” a voice bellowed from behind Rapunzel. “Not even I think that fondly of my cooking!”

The two young ladies turned to see a large man dressed in a pink shirt, green vest, and white apron approach their table with a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs in his hands. “It’s a good thing I paid especially close attention to preparing this special meal,” Tony claimed as he placed the plate down onto the table.

“I do like what I see so far,” Merida commented as she looked down at the large plate in front of her and Rapunzel. “I can only imagine how well it tastes.”

“This must be a very special night, is it not?” Tony asked the young couple.

“It’s our anniversary,” Rapunzel answered. “We’ve been dating for three years since this very day.”

“Have you now?” Tony replied with great enthusiasm. “Well then, we must celebrate. I shall return shortly, but in the meantime, please enjoy your meal.”

“We will!!” Rapunzel exclaimed as Tony hurried away from the table, allowing the two to finally begin to consume their dinner.

“Hey, Joe!” Merida and Rapunzel heard Tony yell from a distance. “We’ve got an anniversary to celebrate!”

“Celebrate?” Merida remarked as she picked up one of the meatballs with her fork. “What does he mean by that?”

“Well, on top of being a great cook, Tony also has quite a musical side to his personality,” Rapunzel explained while Merida ate her meatball. “He likes to bring out whenever his customers have a special occasion to celebrate.”

“In what way?” Merida asked. “Does he play the guitar, or the bongo drums, or…”

All of a sudden, the sound of an accordion began to fill the air. “Never mind then,” Merida said as she realized that her question had been answered.

“Oh thiiiiiis is the niiiiiiiiight,” Tony sang, having come back to the table with an accordion in his hands, “it’s a beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful niiiiiiiight… and we call it ‘belllllllla notteee…”

By Tony’s side was a man much thinner than Tony dressed in a white chef’s outfit, one who Merida and Rapunzel assumed was the Joe that Tony was calling for earlier. In his hands was a small brown mandolin, which played in almost perfect synchronization with Tony’s accordion.

“Looooooooook at the skiiiiiiiiiies,” Tony continued to sing, “they have staaaaaaaaaaaars in their eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes… on this loooooooooooovely belllllllllllla notteeeeeeeeee…”

Charmed by the music that was being played specifically for them, Merida and Rapunzel continued to eat away at their spaghetti dinner to fully savor the moment. Merida had never figured spaghetti and the accordion would go so well together, but then again, her younger self  never would have figured that she and Rapunzel would make for such a wonderful pair.

“Siiiiiiiide by siiiiiiiide,” Tony sang, “with your looooooooooved ooooooooooooone… you’ll fiiiiiiiiiiiiid that enchaaaaantment heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere…”

So entranced by the food they were eating and the music they were listening to, neither Merida nor Rapunzel realized that they were both eating the same single strand of spaghetti, and as they began to eat away from their respective ends, the two found themselves accidentally coming in for a kiss, much to their surprise and delight.

“The night will weave its magic speeeeeeeeeell,” Tony continued to sing, “when the one you love is neeeeear…”

Both Merida and Rapunzel blushed as they gazed into each other’s eyes. Neither one had anticipated what had just happened, but it was clearly a happy accident that only served as a further reminder of how much the two were in love with each other.

“Oooooooh thiiiiiiiis is the niiiiiiight,” Tony sang as Joe began to join him, “and the heeeeeeavens are riiiiiiight… on this looooooooooovely beeeeeella notteeeeee…”


“Not gonna lie, Punzie, I’m a little surprised that this is the movie you’ve chosen for the night,” Merida commented as she and Rapunzel walked through the aisle and sat in their seats. “Never would’ve thought you’d be interested in scary movies.”

The last thing that Rapunzel had planned for the day (or at least the last thing she was willing to tell Merida about up to that point) was for them to watch a movie together at the local independent theater, one that frequently held screenings of older works of cinema. The one they had the opportunity to see that night was “Jaws”, a film that Rapunzel hadn’t quite anticipated would be the one for them to see that night (after all, she did want to have some surprises for herself), but one that was still just curious enough about to be willing to see.

“Well, you are always encouraging me to step outside my comfort zone,” Rapunzel claimed, “and it’s a older movie too, so I don’t think it’ll be too scary.”

“Well, I first saw this when I was ten, and I was able to get through it okay,” Merida remarked. “I don’t think you’ll have that hard of a time watching it.”

“Me neither,” Rapunzel replied, “and who knows? Maybe it’ll be the fun kind of scary.”

Before Merida and Rapunzel could speak any further, the lights dimmed, and the film began to play on the large screen several feet in front of them.

When the opening credits began to play, showing something moving underwater as dramatic music became louder and more intense, Rapunzel began to grow a little nervous. While she knew that the film had its share of scary moments, she didn’t anticipate that the scares would come so quickly. As the scene continued to play, Rapunzel leaned more and more towards Merida, hoping to gain some comfort as things seemed to get scarier. Merida, of course, didn’t mind having Rapunzel so close to her side; if anything, her reactions to the film playing were just as entertaining to the redhead as the actual movie itself.

Her anxiety was reduced a bit, however, when the film then cut to a completely different scene. It was just a bunch of young people sitting around a campfire on the beach, nothing that Rapunzel found particularly disturbing. Even when the next scene showed a young woman, likely not much older than Rapunzel, going for a morning swim, she didn’t think much of it. Again, there’s nothing scary about someone swimming in the ocean.

Then the underwater shots returned, and so did the intense music. Before Rapunzel could realize what was happening, the young woman on the screen was suddenly pulled around and under the water by an unseen force. Seeing all of this happen caused Rapunzel to shriek and wrap her arms around the redhead girl sitting to her left, too frightened to even close her eyes or look away.

“Scary, huh?” Merida quietly chuckled.

“Scary?” Rapunzel whispered, pulling herself off body to regain some sense of composure. “Maybe a little, I guess.”

Merida snickered in response. “Just wait until they actually show the shark,” she remarked.


“Well, that was a lot of fun,” Merida declared as she and Rapunzel left the movie theater and stepped out into the parking lot.

“I really liked it too,” Rapunzel commented. “Yeah, it was pretty scary at times, I must admit, but… they did blow up the shark in the end, which did feel a bit cathartic.”

“Couldn’t agree more, Punzie,” Merida added. “That’s the problem with most movies nowadays: not enough exploding sharks.”

Rapunzel simply shrugged in response. “Or at least something along those lines, I suppose,” she remarked.

After spending a few minutes to get through the parking lot, Merida and Rapunzel finally arrived at the former’s moped. “And so our three-year anniversary comes to an end,” Merida announced as she hopped onto the vehicle. “Really enjoyed our time together, Punzie.”

“I’m so glad to hear that, Merida,” Rapunzel responded as she got onto the moped right behind her girlfriend. “Not gonna lie, there was a part of me that was a bit worried you were gonna be bored.”

“Meh, I might’ve been if I was doing these things by myself,” Merida stated, “but you’re really good at making things fun, even if by accident.”

“Aw, thank you,” Rapunzel replied with a warm blush of her face.

“Still, all good things must come to an end,” Merida announced as she turned on her moped. “You got the directions back to your house, Punzie?”

“Uh yeah, I got the directions,” Rapunzel answered as she opened the map app of her cell phone and typed in an address. It was not the address to her house, however, but rather to the Four Seasons Hotel. “Once we get out of the parking lot, you’re gonna want to take a right onto Keane Avenue.”

With a quick nod, Merida began to drive the moped out of the parking lot and onto the nearby street, unaware that the directions she would be taking would not lead her to the destination she thought she was heading to.


“Uh… Punzie,” Merida said to her girlfriend as she realized where they were, “this isn’t your house.”

Indeed, the building they were currently standing in front of was not Rapunzel’s house, but rather a tall, ten-story building with a sign just outside it that read “The Four Seasons Hotel”.

“You’re right, it’s not,” Rapunzel responded with a tone of false surprise. “Then again, I never said that our anniversary had come to an end.”

Merida turned towards Rapunzel, raising an eyebrow with a confused, but still curious look on her face. “I suppose not,” she replied.

“Perhaps now’d be a good time to go inside and see what’s waiting for,” Rapunzel suggested with a seductive wink, grabbing Merida by the hand and pulling her toward the hotel.

Wanting to waste no time in getting to the climax (no pun intended) of their anniversary, Rapunzel sped over to the building with her girlfriend following directly behind her. Upon entering the building, Rapunzel located the front desk and made her way over to greet the clerk currently working there.

“Hello, we’re here to check in for the evening,” Rapunzel told the person on the other side of the desk. “The reservation should be under the name ‘Corona’."

“Ah yes, I have your reservation right here,” the clerk responded as they looked at their computer screen and found the name given. “I’ll have you checked in momentarily.”

The clerk then began to type away at their keyboard. Merida, meanwhile, glanced over at Rapunzel with a suspicious look on her face.

“What exactly have you planned, Punzie?” Merida asked as she raised one of her eyebrows.

“I don’t know,” Rapunzel answered, her face emitting a huge grin that looked at if it was holding back a huge secret. “Perhaps we should find out together?”

“Okay, all checked in at Room 1012,” the clerk announced as they handed Rapunzel a card key for her hotel room. “Enjoy your evening, ladies.”

“Oh, we will,” Rapunzel asserted. “We most certainly will.”

Merida couldn’t look away from Rapunzel and her look of secretive anticipation. Clearly the blonde had something big in mind for the two of them, and it was only a matter of time before the redhead could find out what that was.


“And here we are!!” Rapunzel exclaimed after opening the door into the hotel room. “A whole room that’s ours for the night!!”

It wasn’t anything too out of the ordinary as far as hotel rooms went. All the expected amenities were present - a bathroom, a television, and so forth - and the overall color scheme consisted of the browns and greens that one would usually find in such a location. Still, it was just good enough for Rapunzel, as it had the one thing she considered an absolute necessity - a king-size bed placed on the right side of the room, one just large enough for two to be in together.

“Looks pretty cozy,” Rapunzel remarked as she and her girlfriend walked into the room and looked around, “wouldn’t you agree, Merida?”

Merida simply remained silent as Rapunzel made her way over to the bed and hopped onto it, sitting herself on its edge. “Feels very comfy,” she claimed as she got a feel of the bed’s softness, “just the way I like it.”

By this point, Merida was well aware that Rapunzel was not as naïve as she was pretending to be, and there was really no point in letting her continue the charade any longer. “Okay, Punzie, what’s going on?” she asked the blonde, speaking with a less than serious tone as to not sound too confrontational.

“What do you mean?” Rapunzel responded, still acting as if she were more clueless than she was. “I’m just as surprised as you are to find that this room is reserved for us and us alone.”

Merida simply smirked and raised an eyebrow in response. It was clear to Rapunzel that she could no longer hide what she had been waiting for the entire day.

“Okay, you got me,” Rapunzel admitted with a nervous smile. “I wanted our third-year anniversary to end on a high note, so I asked my mom to rent this room out for the night. Figured it’d be best to have a place all to ourselves when we…”

“When we…” Merida repeated, getting some sense of what Rapunzel was saying but not entirely believing it yet.

“You know…” Rapunzel continued, her voice sounding a bit more uncertain, “... made love for the first time.”

Merida simply stared at Rapunzel dumbfounded, her eyes going wide with surprise. This was not something she expected to hear from someone as innocent as her girlfriend.

“Of course, we don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Rapunzel noted. “If that’s okay, we can just lie together, find something to watch and…”

Before Rapunzel could finish, Merida raced over to the bed and pulled her girlfriend into her arms. The redhead’s lips collided with the blonde’s, resulting in an extended kiss that went on for a short, but very fulfilling amount of time.

“Are you kidding?!?!” Merida cried as she pulled herself off Rapunzel’s face. “You know how I’ve been waiting for this? I mean, I wanted to say something, but I was worried that you’d…”

“Be unwilling?” Rapunzel interrupted with a shrug. “Well, I can’t say I blame you. Until recently, I’ve been terrified by the idea of having sex. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to, but at the same time, I guess I just wasn’t sure I was ready or not.”

“And you think you’re ready now?” Merida asked.

“Admittedly, I’m still a bit anxious,” Rapunzel answered, “but otherwise, I think so.”

Merida grinned with eager delight. “I like this new Rapunzel,” she commented. “Daring, adventurous, maybe a little bit naughty…”

“I don’t know if I’d go that far,” Rapunzel chuckled, “unless you want to be naughty.”

Still grinning devilishly, Merida pulled off her shoes and socks, then hopped onto the bed. She crawled past Rapunzel and laid herself across its surface, placing her head on one of the pillows and spreading her legs to display as much of her body as possible.

“Tell you what, Punzie,” Merida proposed. “Since you’ve been such a good girl today, it would only be fair to let you take the lead. My body: all yours.”

Unable to take her eyes off Merida and her alluring (albeit still mostly clothed) figure, Rapunzel licked her lips as her mouth watered. She had always believed the redhead to be an attractive person, but seeing her like this only made the blonde’s craving for her grow stronger; Rapunzel could only imagine what seeing her without clothing would do to her.

“No need to hold back, Punzie,” Merida informed her girlfriend. “Go on, make a feast out of me.”

This was the point where Rapunzel realized she couldn’t keep herself waiting any longer. Crawling across the bed, Rapunzel placed herself right on top of Merida’s, lining her body up almost perfectly with her girlfriend’s. Once again, the blonde’s lips were planted on top of the redhead’s, both pairs opening up just enough to let their tongues slide through and greet each other. Kissing Merida had always been a pleasant experience for Rapunzel, but perhaps because this time it was merely the appetizer for what was to come, this particular time felt much more pleasurable than any in the past.

Although much of Rapunzel’s mind was clouded for those next few minutes by the fantastic sensation of Merida’s mouth on hers, she was still aware of her hands enough to realize where they were heading, right down to the hem of Merida’s plaid shirt. As soon as her fingers clenched the garment’s bottom edges, Rapunzel pulled her arms upward, bringing the shirt up and lifting it off Merida’s chest and over her head.

“Oh, wow,” Rapunzel gasped as she took herself off Merida’s lips and gazed at the redhead’s chest. Having chosen not to wear a bra, Merida’s top half was now completely bare, making her round, fleshy breasts fully visible to Rapunzel.

“You like ‘em, huh?” Merida remarked. “Don’t just stare. Have a taste.”

Nodding eagerly, Rapunzel lowered her head to one of Merida’s breasts. She planted her lips onto its nipple, squeezing gently and allowing her tongue to slip through and flick at it a little. Merida’s other breast, meanwhile, was greeted by one of Rapunzel’s hands, which wasted no time in covering the orb of flesh and moving her fingers about on it, squeezing and relishing in the feeling of its softness. If the whimpers slipping through Merida’s mouth were any indication, Rapunzel’s actions were clearly having a positive effect on her girlfriend.

“Oh, Punzie…” Merida moaned with pleasure, “... that feels so good…”

Rapunzel’s empty hand, meanwhile, made its way further down Merida’s body. After spending some time taking in the pleasant feeling of the redhead’s stomach and the skin that covered it, the hand finally found itself at the waist and the top hem of Merida’s jean shorts, finding the zipper in a matter of seconds.

As if by pure instinct, Rapunzel’s hand pulled the zipper down, unzipping the shorts and revealing a pair of teal panties underneath. Rapunzel seemed to care little for this additional layer of clothing though, as her hand then clenched the edges of both the shorts and the underwear and began to tug it downward, hoping to get them both off Merida’s legs as soon as possible.

Even with her senses being overwhelmed by the pleasure Rapunzel was giving her, Merida was still aware enough to recognize the activity going on near her legs. Lifting each of them up and down, Merida made it easier for the articles that covered them to come off, allowing Rapunzel to get them off within a matter of seconds.

“Oh… my goodness,” Rapunzel gasped hungrily, her hormones going crazier than ever at the sight of Merida's now completely naked body, one that didn’t have a single flaw that the blonde could immediately identify.

Rapunzel directed her gaze further down to the most precious of Merida’s personal assets: the pink, dripping area of flesh that the redhead referred to as her pussy, which was topped with a large mound of hair every bit as red at that which was found on top of Merida’s head.

“Hope you don’t mind the hair,” Merida remarked. “Not one to shave down there.”

“Not at all,” Rapunzel replied, too fixated on Merida’s exquisite figure to object. “I mean, it’s good to know the carpet matches the drapes.”

“Really?” Merida chuckled amusedly. “You couldn’t resist the oldest line in the book?”

“Perhaps,” Rapunzel responded with a shrug, “but no more than I can resist this.”

Before Merida could question what Rapunzel was referring to, she immediately received her answer the very second that the blonde brought herself down between the redhead’s legs. Rapunzel’s mouth wasted little time in making contact with Merida’s pussy, and the latter did not hesitate to let out a great yelp of pleasure upon feeling her nether regions being invaded by the former’s lips and tongue.

Merida may have been the one receiving the most pleasure at that moment, but that didn’t mean Rapunzel wasn’t enjoying her time between her girlfriend’s legs. The actions of her tongue were proof enough of that; first simply lapping up and down at the labia and the edges of the hole that lied in between, it then made its way into Merida’s vagina, taking a minute to swirl around and get a good enough taste of the rough, velvety walls within. Rapunzel’s most ambitious action, however, was to move her tongue about in very specific ways, spelling out each letter of the alphabet with her tongue and giving Merida one unique feeling of pleasure after another.

“You’re doing great, Punzie,” Merida spoke through her moans of euphoria. “You keep this up, I’m gonna…”

“Wait!! Not yet!!” Rapunzel shrieked as she abruptly removed herself from Merida’s pussy, much to the redhead’s shock and disappointment.

“Something wrong, Punzie?” Merida asked with a confused look on her face.

“I don’t want you coming just yet,” Rapunzel announced. “I want to make you come the right way.”

Grabbing her dress with both hands, Rapunzel pulled the purple article of clothing off her body, leaving most of her figure completely bare. All that remained was a pair of panties (one that was also purple, albeit a lighter shade), and even those were quick to come off. At last, Rapunzel was in her natural form, with a figure that was slender, voluptuous, and every bit as enticing as Merida’s (or so Rapunzel had hoped).

“Um, what do you think?” Rapunzel asked Merida upon realizing that she was now nude, leaning and getting into a position that allowed for a good enough view of her body. “Do I look nice?”

“Couldn’t look better, Punzie,” Merida replied with a lick of her lips. “Absolutely perfect.”

Hearing Merida’s words of approval only made Rapunzel’s desires impossible to ignore. Wrapping her arms around Merida’s body, Rapunzel pulled her girlfriend up to meet her face to face. Her legs, meanwhile, spread out a little as Merida’s did the same, allowing them both to uncover their pussies and allow them to make contact with one another.

“Good idea, Punzie,” Merida said to her girlfriend with a flirtatious smirk. “You really know how to please a girl.”

“Don’t thank me yet,” Rapunzel responded. “I still need to make you come.”

At that moment, Rapunzel crashed her lips onto Merida’s once again, just as the pairs of lips at the opposite ends of their bodies began to do the same. With both girls thrusting and bucking their hips into one another, their pussies repeatedly collided and slid against one another. Had it not been for both their mouths being attached to one another, both Merida and Rapunzel would’ve easily let out the loudest moans of pleasure possible, definitive proof that their act of passion was having the greatest possible effect on one another.

This continued on for at least several more minutes. Although there was some intention at first to go as fast as possible, both Merida and Rapunzel found the slow rhythm they had developed to be much too pleasant to interfere with, and they both knew that they would eventually reach their climaxes no matter what speed they went at. Content with their current situation, Merida and Rapunzel maintained a gradual pace as they carried on with their simultaneous kissing and grinding.

Finally, after spending a decent amount of time taking part in this sexual activity, both girls began to feel a sensation between their legs that was begging to be let out. They took themselves off each other’s mouths and looked directly into the other’s eyes, both knowing exactly what was going to happen.

“Punzie,” Merida spoke through her panting, “I’m gonna come.”

“Me too,” Rapunzel responded. “Let’s do it together.”

That was the moment when they began to speed up, rubbing their vulvas and clits faster and harder than before in order to make their orgasms as intense as possible. This went on for at least a few more seconds, until at last…

“MERIDA!!!!!” Rapunzel shouted.

“RAPUNZEL!!!!!!” Merida screamed.

Merida and Rapunzel’s climaxes had been reached. A wave of liquid pleasure burst out of each girl’s vagina, both torrents splashing into one another and causing a decent amount of fluid to spray across their faces and bodies while the rest went all over the bed beneath them.

With the intensity of their orgasms causing them to tire so quickly, Merida and Rapunzel fell down onto the bed, lying on their sides and looking face to face at each other. Once they were both able to regain just enough energy to be aware of their surroundings, both girls let out an awkward laugh, almost in disbelief of what they had done.

“Well… that just happened,” Rapunzel remarked. “Was I good?”

“Good? You were amazing!!” Merida exclaimed as she began to sit up. “For a first-timer, you sure did act like a professional.”

“Thanks, I was worried I wouldn’t do so well,” Rapunzel replied as she also sat up. “I guess it’s a good thing I was able to get some practice in beforehand.”

“Practice?” Merida responded with a jokingly sarcastic tone. “Is there someone you’re not telling me about, Punzie?”

“What!? No!!!” Rapunzel shrieked, not immediately recognizing that Merida wasn’t being serious. “I mean… I didn’t…"

“Just teasin’, lass,” Merida interrupted. “I know what you mean. Of course, if there was someone else, I’d be more upset that you didn’t ask me to join you.”

“Join me?” Rapunzel responded. “But if you’re in a relationship, don’t you only have sex with that one person?”

“Well sure, for the most part,” Merida answered. “Obviously, I’m not gonna sleep with anyone behind your back, and I doubt you would either. Still, if you ever want to bring another girl into the mix, I wouldn’t mind at all, assuming you wouldn't leave me out that is.”

Rapunzel nodded, intrigued and a little excited about what Merida had proposed. “Okay then,” she said, “I’ll do my best to keep that in mind.”

Suddenly, the musical sound of a ringtone came from below where Merida and Rapunzel were on the bed. The latter, quick to recognize the sound, got off the bed and went over to where the sound was coming from.

“Who is it, Punzie?” Merida asked.

“Oh, it’s just my mom,” Rapunzel answered, holding up her cell phone and looking down at its screen. “You don’t mind, do you?”

“Not at all,” Merida replied as she lowered her body and lied down on the bed. “I could use a little more rest anyway.”

With her girlfriend taking a quick breather, Rapunzel began to text back to her mother, engaging in a conversation for the next few minutes.

How’s everything going, sweetie?

Going wonderfully, Mom!!! :)

Really? Do you mean what I think you mean?

I most certainly do! ;)

That’s great!! Did you enjoy it!!!

Yep!! It’s not so scary once you get the hang of it.

What about Merida? Did she enjoy it?

Well, we both got pretty wet, so… ;)

Ha ha, I’ll take that as a “yes” then.

Seriously, Mom. Our first time together couldn’t have gone better!!

I’m glad to hear that, Rapunzel. You must have done fantastic.

I guess so. Then again, I did have a perfect teacher. ;)

Oh, you. ;)

Before Rapunzel could text her mom back, Rapunzel began to hear a sound - or more accurately, two sounds - coming from behind one of the walls, coming from the room right next to theirs. Once she was able to make out what they were, Rapunzel immediately recognized them, knowing exactly who they were coming from.

“Hey, Merida,” Rapunzel said to her girlfriend.

“Yeah, Punzie?” Merida responded.

“About what we were talking about earlier…”

Notes:

I'M BACK!!!!! After two weeks of vacation and just barely avoiding COVID, just over another week of getting these next few chapters cranked out, I am ready to start publishing again!! (And don't worry, the next two chapters will be posted over the next couple days, so for those of who have been sticking around, you won't have to wait too long for the next few updates!!)

BTW, this might be my longest chapter yet, and the next two are pretty close in length as well. I guess that shouldn't be too much of a surprise given that Meripunzel and... the focus of my next chapter are among my top Disney OTPs.

Even with the next few chapters written and ready for release yet, I'm still open to new ideas, so if anyone has any requests for what they want to see, please leave a comment!! Again, I can't promise everything, but I am listening nonetheless. And hey, even if you don't have any suggestions but still want to leave a comment anyway, please do not hesitate!!!

In the meantime, thank you and enjoy your reading!!!

Chapter 10: Anna/Elsa

Summary:

It's been exactly one year since Anna and Elsa first began to engage in "sisterly bonding". They commemorate the occasion in a location that's more appropriate for what they intend to do with one another.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 10 - Summer and Winter (Anna/Elsa)

“Elsa, I’m back!!!” Anna called as she opened the door and began to step into the dormitory room she shared with her sister. “And boy, am I glad to be back. I mean, I knew Professor Weselton was going to be a real killjoy, but man, is he just the worst. We’re hardly a week into the class and he’s already making us write a ten-page…”

It was at that moment that the blue-eyed strawberry blonde (whose choice of hairstyle that day was a pair of pigtails) realized that she was alone in the room. This made Anna a little suspicious as to the whereabouts of her sister. After all, Elsa wasn’t really one to leave the dorm unless she had a class to attend (and the two had specifically arranged their schedules so that they spend at least the last half of every day with each other) or to get food or other necessities. Otherwise, Elsa was either at her desk studying or right beside Anna as they spent their evening together. At that moment, however, the chair where Elsa would usually sit was bare, confusing and even worrying Anna a little.

“Elsa,” Anna said as she continued to look around the room to find any sign of her sister, “where are you?”

Suddenly, as Anna looked to where her bed was located - more or less right beside Elsa’s (though considering their sleeping habits, it really didn’t matter which bed was whose) - she found something that wasn’t there when she left for class that morning - a long pink box topped with a red bow, and a small note directly underneath it.

Curious as ever, Anna walked up to her bed and picked up the note. All it took was a quick glance at the writing to know exactly who had written the note.

Hi, beautiful.

That’s funny. It seems I’m not here at the moment. Could it perhaps be because I’m getting things ready for tonight? It is, after all, a very special night for the two of us.

If everything goes as planned, I should have everything done by no later than 8:00 - not here, of course. I don't know about you, but personally, a cramped dorm room is hardly what I consider “ideally romantic”. Maybe the address on the back of this card may offer something more comfortable?

Still, it’s unfair of me to just leave you alone like that without anything to tide you over. Fortunately, I was able to find the time to get you a little something. I hope you like it, and I hope I get to see you with it when you meet me later tonight. Until then, enjoy your present.

Love, Elsa.

“Of course, how could I forget?!?!” Anna exclaimed as she immediately remembered what was so special about this particular day. “It’s been exactly one year since we became… well…”

Anna’s intention then shifted to the long, pink present that was still lying at the foot of her bed. She quickly untied the ribbon and took the top of the box, gasping at what she found inside.

Nobody would expect someone as quiet and introverted as Elsa to buy something quite like this. Of course, that only fueled Anna’s hunger for what she believed was to come.


“No, no, no!!!” Anna cried as tears began to spew from her eyes. “How could she do that? How could the Snow Queen just leave her family like that!?!?”

Anna was completely restless as she sat on her mother’s lap. Iduna, the young brown-haired mother of the five-year-old Anna and the six-year-old Elsa (the latter of which was currently sitting by her mom’s side on their living room couch) had hoped the storybook she had recently gotten for her daughters would help them cope with the abrupt departure of their father. While Iduna had anticipated such an event (a few years of increasingly intense fighting and loathing of one another will do that to a person), she knew Anna and Elsa would have a hard time understanding why their dad would suddenly just walk out on them like that. Reading this book to them, Iduna had hoped, would help them get a better understanding of what was going on and ease their emotions, but while Elsa, who proved to be quite mature for her age, seemed to be handling the situation okay, the book only made Anna’s frustrations grow worse.

“Anna, I know it’s upsetting, but look at it this way,” Iduna said in an attempt to comfort her daughter. “The Snow Queen knew she had a destiny to fulfill and that meant she needed to live in the forest…”

“Who care about the stupid forest!?!?” Anna pouted. “She can’t just abandon her kingdom and family for a bunch of dumb trees!!”

Iduna sighed. “I can understand why you feel that way,” she told her daughter, “but the fact is that some families don’t always stay together…”

By that point, Anna couldn’t take it any longer. She jumped off her mother’s lap and ran from the living room to her bedroom, crying all the way and slamming the door shut as soon as she went inside.

Once more, Iduna sighed as she turned towards her other daughter. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” she said to Elsa, “but I don’t know what else to do. This kind of thing shouldn’t happen to you, let alone when you’re this young.”

Elsa simply shrugged and looked away shyly. Unlike her younger sister, the blue-eyed platinum blonde didn’t feel very comfortable expressing her emotions outwardly, even though she was more or less feeling the exact same emotions that Anna was feeling at that point in time.

“Maybe it’d be better if you tried talking to her, Elsa,” Iduna suggested. “You know how much she looks up to her.”

Elsa gently nodded her head. “Perhaps I could try,” she replied meekly.

Hopping off the couch, Elsa slowly made her way to the bedroom she and Anna shared. As she opened the door, she found her sister sitting on the edge of her bed, her arms clinging to a large stuffed animal and her eyes still leaking one tear after another.

“Are feeling okay, Anna?” Elsa asked as she sat herself right beside her sister.

“Mm-mm,” Anna murmured as she shook her head.

“I bet you’re really sad that Papa’s no longer here,” Elsa remarked. “I feel the exact same way.”

“Why does it have to be this way?!?!” Anna tearfully whined. “Families are supposed to stay together no matter what!! They can’t just separate like that for no good reason!!”

“I know, Anna,” Elsa responded, “but sometimes, no matter how much we don’t want them to, people just leave, and we can’t do anything about it.”

“Elsa,” Anna quietly sniffled, “you’d never leave me, would you?”

“What!?!?” Elsa exclaimed with shock. “No, of course I would never leave you.”

“Not even if you got to be a magic spirit with all sorts of cool powers?” Anna added.

“Anna, even I could be a magical ice spirit and play with a great big water horse, I would say no to all of it if it meant I could never see you again,” Elsa told her younger sister. “You mean so much more to me than anything else ever could.”

“Promise?” Anna asked as she wiped some of the tears in her eyes.

“Promise,” Elsa replied as she wrapped her arms around Anna and gave her a nice warm hug.

For the first time in months, a smile began to appear on Anna’s face. She knew Elsa would keep her promise, and nothing could make her happier than knowing that her older sister would always be there for her.


“Oh, wow,” Anna remarked as she looked up at the building towering before her. “Elsa must’ve outdone herself this time.”

Standing in front of her several stories high was a tall building with a sign in front of it that read “The Four Seasons Hotel”. Although Anna had never stayed at the hotel before, she had heard enough about it to know that it was a very popular place to stay in the city, especially for young, madly-in-love couples.

Walking up to the entrance and opening the glass door that led inside, Anna quickly looked around and located the front desk, hopeful that the clerk currently standing there would be able to help her find her sister.

“Excuse me,” Anna called out to the clerk as she made her way over to the front desk. "Did a young, super-attractive blonde woman check into a room earlier today?”

“That depends,” the clerk answered. “Does this particular person go by the name ‘Elsa’?”

“Yes, that’s her name!!” Anna replied excitedly. “Elsa Arendelle, to be exact.”

“As a matter of fact, someone with that name did check in to one of our rooms, just over two hours ago actually,” the clerk claimed. “In fact, right before she went to her room, she asked me to keep an eye out for a cute strawberry blonde named Anna. I assume she was referring to you?”

“Yep, that’s me!!” Anna confirmed with an eager smile appearing on her face.

“Then I suppose I should give you this like she requested,” the clerk announced as they handed Anna a card key. “You’ll find her in Room 1013, one of the Winter Suites, I believe.”

“Winter Suite?” Anna asked curiously.

“Yeah, every room in this hotel is themed after one of the four seasons,” the clerk explained. “Nothing too fancy, just a different color scheme depending on the season.”

“Don’t tell me!!” Anna requested. “I want to find out for myself.”

From what Anna could infer, the Winter Suite probably consisted of mainly cool colors. She certainly hoped so, because she was pretty sure tonight was going to be very hot, perhaps in more ways than one.


“Leave us alone, Hans!!!” Anna shouted at the older boy bothering her and Elsa.

It was supposed to be a pleasant day for the eleven-year-old Anna and her twelve-year-old sister Elsa. School had been cancelled on account of it being a snow day, and the two young girls, both of whom loved few things more than to play in the snow together, were so excited to take full advantage of the winter weather. They did everything: had a quick snowball fight, made some snow angels, and even did a little sledding on a nearby hill. Their favorite snow activity, however, was to build a snowman, and that was exactly what they were doing when one of the obnoxious boys who lived a couple streets south of Anna and Elsa’s house came to ruin everything, with two of his older brothers at his sides to further antagonize the sisters.

“Come on, Anna,” Hans said in a condescending tone, “don’t you think you guys are a little old for building dumb snowmen like that?”

“He is not dumb!!” Anna yelled in defense of the snowman she and Elsa had just built. “And his name is Olaf, and he likes warm hugs!!”

“Warm hugs?” one of Hans’ brothers remarked mockingly. “What are you, like his mommy or something?”

“Maybe I am,” Anna asserted, “but at least I’m smart enough not to forget to take my birth control thirteen times.”

The three boys, who had ten additional siblings, all gasped in offense. “Okay, now you’ve done it!!!” Hans’ other brother barked as the three rolled up their sleeves and stormed closer to Anna.

Elsa began to panic. Hans and the other two boys were going to hurt Anna, and she was the only one who could defend. But what could she, a young girl who wasn’t particularly athletic, do to protect her younger sister?

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. Taking a few seconds to get everything she needed, Elsa put her secret weapon together. “Don’t you dare hurt her!!!” she snarled, standing in front of Anna like a wolf protecting her pups as she held up the large snowball in her hands.

“Oh no, a snowball!!” Hans responded sarcastically. “Better watch out, you guys, or she might make a slightly bigger…”

Hans couldn’t even finish that sentence before Elsa sent the snowball, or at least they assumed it was nothing more than a snowball, hurling towards Hans’ stupid smug face, knocking him backwards and causing him to collapse onto the snow below him. As his brothers reached down to bring him back onto his feet, they realized that there was now a huge brownish blue bruise just under his eye.

Hans looked to the ground. There he found a large gray rock surrounded by a small pile of snow, making him realize what exactly had been thrown at his face.

“The hell!?!?!” Hans shouted angrily. “You could have broken my face, you little freak!!”

“Shame I didn’t,” Elsa replied coldly. “Might’ve made you look halfway decent for a change.”

“Why, you little…” Hans growled, preparing to stomp over to the girls before his brothers held him back.

“Forget it, Hans, it’s not worth the trouble,” one of his brothers demanded.

“Yeah, besides, it’s almost dinner time anyway,” the other brother added. “Mom will be pissed if we’re even two minutes late.”

“Not as mad as your dad was every time she forgot her birth control,” Anna teased.

“Oh, shut up, Anna!!” Hans snapped loudly at the strawberry blonde. “Fine, build your stupid snowman. I’m sure you and your girlfriend will make wonderful parents.”

With that, Hans and his brothers turned around and began to walk home, leaving Anna and Elsa by themselves.

“Elsa…” Anna said to her sister, “... that… was… AWESOME!!! You totally kicked his butt!!”

“Well, it was more like I kicked his face,” Elsa commented, “but at least you weren’t hurt. That’s all that matters to me.”

“Thanks, Elsa,” Anna responded as she wrapped herself around her sister. “I always knew I could count on you.”

“Of course, Anna,” Elsa replied. “I could never forgive myself if I couldn’t keep you safe.”

Anna blushed a little as a smile appeared on her face. Moments like these reinforced just how close and inseparable she and Elsa truly were.

“You know, we should probably start heading home ourselves,” Elsa suggested. “Mama probably has some hot chocolate waiting for us.”

“Already?” Anna complained. “Can we at least give Olaf a goodbye hug?”

“Okay, Anna,” Elsa answered with a mild sigh. “One quick hug goodbye.”

The two sisters then wrapped their arms around the snowman they had built, making contact cheek-to-cheek as they brought themselves further in for the hug. They did indeed love the little snow figure they had made together, if only because of how much it was the product of the love they had for each other.

Hmm… my girlfriend , Anna thought to herself. Elsa and me being girlfriends… I like the sound of that.


“Here it is!!” Anna announced to herself as she found the door with the number she was looking for. “Room 1013.”

On the outside, there was little to suggest there was anything special about this particular room. After all, the door that led inside looked just about the same as every other door in the hall. Still, Anna was confident that what lied on the other side would be nothing short of spectacular, and she couldn’t wait to see it for herself.

Anna pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. The screen read “8:00 PM”, the exact time that Elsa had asked her to come.

“Right on time,” Anna whispered. “Better not keep my sister waiting any longer.”

At first, Anna knocked on the door a couple times, loud enough to theoretically let Elsa know she had arrived, but not too loud to bother any of the nearby hotel guests. However, she quickly remembered that she was given a card key and pulled it out of her pocket, using it to unlock the door.

As she slowly pushed the door wide open, Anna stuck her head in to get a view of what was inside. Sure enough, the room looked like the purest embodiment of winter; the color scheme mainly consisted of blues and whites, with the furniture, curtains, and just about every other component of the room possessing a light hue that never went too far past the blue of Anna’s very own eyes.

“Whoa,” Anna gasped as she continued to look around, entranced by the winter wonderland that seemed to surround her at every corner, but still not yet able to locate her sister. “Elsa? It’s me, Anna."

“Why, hello, Anna,” a voice responded with a very seductive tone.

Anna looked to where the voice had come from. There she saw Elsa standing in the bathroom doorway and was instantly struck by her beauty. Of course, Anna had always considered her older sister to be the most gorgeous person in the universe, especially when her hair was done in that trademark braid that only she could pull off as well as she did, but the outfit she was wearing only made her even more attractive. It was a set of sky blue lingerie, a bra and a pair of panties with fabric that was just thin enough for Anna to see through. Anna’s jaw nearly dropped the very second she first saw Elsa like this; she never thought Elsa could find a way to make herself hotter, yet here she was to prove her wrong.

“Wow, Elsa,” Anna said, struggling to keep her breath as she continued to gaze at her sister. “You look different. It’s a good different.”

“Do I?” Elsa responded as she began to walk up to Anna, speaking with a tone of playful false naivety. “I don’t think I look that much different. Then again, I suppose new clothes can do that to a person sometimes.”

“No kidding,” Anna replied, too awestruck to say anything more.

“It’s a shame though,” Elsa remarked as she motioned towards what she was wearing. “Here I am showing this off when you don’t…”

Elsa then interrupted herself with a mischievous giggle. “Oh wait, you do have an outfit like mine,” she claimed, “but did you bring it like I asked?”

“Maybe,” Anna answered with a tone of fake innocence. “Of course, I would’ve had to hide it so that nobody else could see it but you.”

“Aw, how thoughtful of you,” Elsa replied, “but you’re here now, Anna. I’d like to see the gift I gave you.”

“Okay,” Anna said in compliance to her sister’s request, “but you need to wait until I bring it all out. No peeking.”

As instructed, Elsa closed her eyes. For those next few moments, all she could sense was the sound of some ruffling clothing, leaving her imagination to take over her mind and fill her thoughts with the most enticingly erotic images of Anna she could conceive.

“Okay, you can look now,” Anna declared melodically.

Elsa’s eyes came open. There Anna was exactly where she was before Elsa closed her eyes, except now the strawberry blonde was dressed in nothing but a set of lingerie not too dissimilar to the one the platinum blonde was wearing, albeit with some noticeable differences. In contrast to the light blue Elsa was wearing, Anna’s outfit possessed a dark green color, and the proportions were modified slightly to be more fitting to the younger sister’s body (Anna’s breasts, for example, were slightly smaller than Elsa’s, not that the latter had any issue with that, of course). Still, as far as Elsa was concerned, it looked like a perfect fit for Anna.

“What do you think?” Anna asked cheekily as she turned her hips and gave Elsa a quick view of her sides and rear end. “Do I look appetizing?”

“Appetizing?!?!?” Elsa chuckled. “Anna, I could eat you up like a fun-sized chocolate bar.”

Taking a few steps toward her sister, Anna placed her hands on Elsa’s shoulder and looked up into her eyes (her being shorter by a few inches keeping them from being able to look face to face without having to adjust their bodies).

“Well, what’s stopping you then?” Anna cooed with a quick wink.

“For one thing, if I eat you all up now, there won’t be anything left of you,” Elsa replied jokingly. “Second, there wouldn’t be any room for the little treat I got for us.”

Anna raised an eyebrow confusedly as she took her hands off Elsa. “Treat?” she responded. “What kind of treat?”

“Wait for me on the bed, and I’ll show you,” Elsa answered.

Anna did not hesitate to adhere to Elsa’s request. As the older girl made her way over to the small mini-fridge located right by the bathroom door, the younger girl hurried over to the bed and crawled on top of it, sitting with her legs folded and waiting patiently for her sister.

A few seconds later, Elsa closed the mini-fridge and went over to the bed. In her hands was a large bowl that contained a treat that both she and Anna considered to be among the most tasty.

“Chocolate covered strawberries!?!?” Anna gleefully exclaimed. “Mm, my favorite!!!”

“Mine too,” Elsa remarked as she crawled onto the bed with the bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries in her arms. “Couldn’t think of a better way to kick off the evening.”

“Goodness, Elsa, you’ve really outdone yourself,” Anna declared as she picked one of the strawberries out of the bowl. “To think exactly one year ago, you were much too timid to even think of doing something like this.”

“I have you to thank for that, Anna,” Elsa responded. “I don’t think anyone’s as good as bringing out my naughty side as you are.”

Anna replied with little more than a flattered smile, her mouth too full of chocolate and strawberry to speak without making too much of a mess.

“Then again, if you think I’ve outdone myself now,” Elsa remarked with a seductive giggle, “just you wait.”


Standing there in the bathroom without anything on, Anna couldn’t help but ponder what it would feel like if she were being watched then and there.

The seventeen-year-old girl had just finished her shower and stepped out in order to dry herself off. She quickly grabbed the towel hanging on a nearby rack and rubbed it all over her body, allowing it to absorb the several droplets of water still attached to her body and slowly deprive it of most of its wetness.

Anna’s next move would have normally been to put on her pajamas and carry on with the rest of her night. However, as she looked towards the bathroom mirror, the strawberry blonde couldn’t help but take notice of her nude physique. Though vanity wasn’t anywhere near being one of Anna’s most prominent personality traits, she couldn’t help but think of herself as looking pretty cute. She could only imagine what it would be like to gaze at her attractive little figure from the perspective of another person. In fact, she liked to imagine her body capturing the attention of one person in particular, one who Anna believed was far more attractive than she herself could ever be.

Although the idea of her and Elsa being a romantic pairing had been on Anna’s mind for quite a few years up to that point, both girls’ progression through puberty only amplified the younger sister’s desires. Getting older not only made Anna’s more feminine features become more prominent, but it also allowed her hormones to take greater control of her body. Needless to say, becoming a teenager made Anna increasingly horny; it didn’t take long for Anna to realize that she could be attractive to both guys and girls, though none aroused her as much as her older sister, whom (in Anna’s own personal opinion) puberty was much kinder too, giving her the most perfect breasts, hips, and body shape possible. Clearly, as far as Anna was concerned, being a year older must’ve given Elsa more than enough time to become the sexiest person alive.

Needless to say, Anna wanted to do everything she could to get Elsa to have sex with her, and throughout those next few years, Anna tried out a variety of seduction methods: wearing more revealing outfits (every opportunity she got to wear a bikini, she was more than happy to take it), cuddling up next to her whenever they watched a movie on the couch together, sunbathing in the backyard and occasionally asking her sister to run some lotion on her body, the list went on. Her most frequent, though, was to masturbate in bed at night, not a difficult task considering the object of her desires was lying in the bed on the other side of their shared bedroom. Though trying her best to keep her volume low enough to not draw attention to anyone else outside the room, Anna hoped that at the very least her acts of self-pleasure would get that of Elsa, even as the older girl appeared to remain still and silent as she supposedly slumbered.

Overall, she tried to keep her tactics as subtle as possible as to not raise suspicions in anyone else (wanting to sleep with your sister, after all, was not considered acceptable behavior by most of modern society), but the downside to that was that seducing Elsa was far easier said than done. No matter how hard Anna tried, every attempt she made was met with failure. Maybe it was because Elsa was too oblivious to realize what her sister was doing, or maybe it was because Elsa just didn’t find Anna attractive (it could be very hard to tell what, if anything, Elsa found appealing, as she wasn’t nearly as open with her feelings as Anna was), but whatever the case was, Anna had yet to successfully get Elsa into bed with her, or at least with the intention of doing anything more than sleeping.

Still, Anna didn’t worry too much about it. Despite her repeated failures, the optimist in Anna was confident that her having sex with Elsa would become a reality one day, and looking at herself in the mirror only further reminded the strawberry blonde that she still had plenty of time to try and try again.

Just thinking about all this was enough to make herself horny once again. It didn’t take long for Anna’s hands to slide across her body, one hand stopping where her breasts were, the other sliding further between her legs to the most sensitive part of her body.  She closed her eyes, too overwhelmed by her hormones to resist the urge to satisfy herself for much longer.

As she kneaded her breasts and rubbed her clit, Anna thought about Elsa, as she often did whenever she wanted to get herself off. Again, this was hardly the most difficult task; Anna could’ve easily spent hours standing them pleasuring herself while imagining all the things she wanted Elsa to do to her.

A few minutes into her personal alone time, one of Anna’s eyes slowly and almost mindlessly slid open. Its line of sight went directly toward the mirror, causing Anna to notice that the bathroom door was not completely closed. In fact, in the small open area that she could view from the reflection in front of her, Anna noticed that there was someone standing behind the door and looking into the bathroom. Instantly, Anna realized who this person was and what - or more accurately, who - she was staring at.

“ELSA!?!??!?” Anna shouted as she turned around to face the person on the other side of the bathroom door.

The door slammed shut. Anna could hear the soft, quiet sound of Elsa murmuring panickedly to herself following shortly afterwards. The strawberry blonde wasn’t entirely sure how to react. On the one hand, Elsa was most likely very ashamed of what had just happened, and Anna wanted nothing less than to make her feel even more bad about herself. On the other hand… maybe this was finally Anna’s chance.

After wrapping her towel around her body, Anna cautiously turned the doorknob and slowly slid the door open. Sure enough, upon being able to look inside their bedroom, she was able to locate Elsa sitting on the edge of their bed. Her hands covered her face and the rest of her body trembled anxiously, making it clear that the platinum blonde was overwhelmed by guilt and embarrassment.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Elsa quietly repeated over and over, both to herself and to her younger sister, who was slowly making her away through the room and over to the bed.

“It’s okay, Elsa,” Anna responded with a playful giggle that she hoped would help ease the tension. “You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Yes, I do,” Elsa replied, her face still covered by her hands. “I shouldn’t be staring at you like… like… like that.”

“From the other side of the bathroom door when I’m buck naked?” Anna remarked. “I guess you have a point, though if anything, that’s more my fault than yours.”

Elsa uncovered her face and looked to her sister. “Your fault!?!?” she exclaimed. “How is my behavior your fault?”

“Simple,” Anna answered. “I’m not giving you the best possible view.”

Before Elsa could say anything further, her eyes went wide in shock as Anna’s towel dropped to the floor. The strawberry blonde’s nude physique was once again on full display, this time mere inches away from her older sister. Elsa could now see every inch of Anna’s body, especially as the younger girl turned from side to side in order to let the platinum blonde see as much of her backside as much as her frontside.

“Now this is more like it,” Anna declared. “You like what you see, Elsa?”

For a few seconds, Elsa’s eyes remained fixated on Anna’s body, too captivating by what she was seeing and the mental images that were forming in her head. It didn’t take long for Elsa’s common sense to regain control though, causing her to turn her head away and try to resist the temptations being presented to her.

“Aw, what’s wrong, Elsa?” Anna whined playfully. “Don’t you like looking at me like this?”

Elsa continued to look away from her sister, even though this became much more difficult to do as Anna sat herself on her older sister’s lap.

“In fact, don’t you want to do more than look at me?” Anna added. “Perhaps you’d like to touch me? Kiss me? Or better yet…”

Anna then brought her lips up to one of Elsa’s ears. “... maybe even fuck me?” she whispered flirtatiously.

“No, Anna,” Elsa responded nervously, trying her hardest to repress her desires. “It’s wrong. We’re sisters.”

“So?” Anna responded with a shrug. “What’s the worst that can happen? We’re both girls, so we don’t have to worry about getting each other pregnant. Besides, if I can be honest… being related kinda makes the idea of us doing it even hotter.”

Elsa gave no response. Even as it was becoming increasingly difficult to refuse what Anna was offering her, there was still a part of her that kept telling her that this was much too taboo for her to take part in.

“Okay, Elsa, if you don’t want to, that’s fine,” Anna announced. “Can you at least do one other thing then?”

Elsa slowly turned her head back so she could face her sister. “What is it?”

“Not much,” Anna answered. “Just look me in the face and tell me, with complete honesty, that you don’t want to fuck me.”

Elsa became frozen in place as her gaze became equally stuck on Anna’s adorable face. It should have been so easy for the platinum blonde to do as her younger sister had requested, to repeat the words that she had given her to say. It would not be honest to do so though; as much as she didn’t want to admit it, there were few things Elsa wanted to do more than to give in to her incestuous urges. They were urges that have had a tight grip on Elsa since she and her sister became teenagers, urges that only grew stronger and harder to suppress every time Anna wore a bikini that covered all but her most intimate areas; every time the younger girl cuddled up next to her on the couch; every time the strawberry blonde had asked her to rub lotion over her body while she sunbathed and developed a tan than only made her skin all the more succulent; every time she heard her baby sister touch herself in the middle of the night while emitting the cutest squeals of pleasure and even the very name of the girl who she was thinking of while she rubbed her privates. To deny it for much longer would be a lost cause; Elsa desperately wanted to fuck Anna.

“Not asking for much, just six simple words,” Anna stated. “Just repeat after me, Elsa: I. Don’t. Want. To…”

Elsa couldn’t take it any longer. Before Anna could finish speaking, her mouth was bombarded by Elsa’s as the older girl wrapped her arms around her younger sister’s chest and pulled her towards her body. This was their first ever kiss, and they could both tell within a matter of milliseconds that this was the greatest sensation either of them had ever felt.

Like alcoholics that have long been deprived of even a single drop of a hard drink, Anna and Elsa couldn’t get enough of each other, continuing to make out with each other for at least several more minutes. Having their mouths attached to one another felt like heaven for both of them, with the softness of their lips, the tenderness of their tongues, and the intoxicating wetness of the saliva that went back and forth between both mouths combining to produce a recipe for pleasure and arousal that compared to no other. Not even the knowledge that they were biological siblings was enough to deter either Anna or Elsa from wanting to further consume their respective sister. If anything, like Anna had said, it only made the situation even hotter and more enticing.

“Wait!!!” Elsa shouted as she suddenly pulled herself off Anna’s lips. “This isn’t right.”

Anna simply looked back at her sister with an expression of confusion and disappointment. She was loving every minute of their intimate activity, especially after years of being unable to satisfy her incestuous desires, and she had a pretty good feeling that Elsa felt the exact same way. Their mouths no longer making contact sent a tingle of dismay down Anna’s body, especially considering she had no idea why.

Fortunately for Anna, this no longer became an issue when Elsa began to speak once again. “I feel overdressed,” the older girl told her sister.

Anna smirked seductively and lifted her hands, wiggling her fingers in giddy anticipation of what needed to be done. “Allow me,” she responded.


It was amazing how much a person could change over the span of three hundred and sixty-five days, and nobody proved that quite like Elsa. If one were to ask what she was like exactly one year prior to that day (if not earlier), Elsa would’ve most likely been described as shy, introverted, and a bit insecure at times. That was certainly still true to an extent - Elsa did often prefer to keep to herself and whatever she was focused on doing rather than make an effort to have an active social life - but whenever she got to be intimate with Anna, her personality seemed to do a complete 180 degree flip.

Ever since that day on which she first had sex with her sister, Elsa had started to develop something of a dominant demeanor when it came to how she and Anna went about with their sexual activity. After years of suppressing her desires, Elsa was finally able let loose, and with each additional time she got to fuck Anna, a pattern began to emerge that led to Elsa taking control of what they did together more often than not. This wasn’t to say Anna minded of course; if anything, she was more than happy to let Elsa take charge. Given how Elsa in any other situation was much more timid and quiet, the burst of self-confidence and seductiveness she gained whenever they had sex was incredibly arousing for Anna, so she had absolutely no problem being the submissive to Elsa’s dominant. It certainly didn’t hurt that Elsa was able to recognize her limits; even the smallest expression of discomfort from Anna would be enough to make the older sister backtrack and apologize for going too far (though more often than not, Anna was more bothered by how much Elsa said sorry than what she was actually sorry for).

Even with such minor hiccups here and there, Anna and Elsa’s sex life together had proven to be a great source of pleasure for them both, one that they would take advantage of for several days over the course of that year. Doing so wasn’t always easy though, especially when they still lived at home and had to hide their activity from their mother, but once they were able to start college and share a dorm room together, there was no longer the need to take such precautions, and they could make love to each other as much as they pleased without having to worry too much about the consequences. Still, as Elsa had claimed in the note she left Anna, a cramped dorm room was not nearly appropriate enough to celebrate their first anniversary as a sexual and romantic (albeit secret) couple, so finding a more suitable location to do so was necessary. Thankfully, one of the rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel had proved to be perfect for the occasion.

This could not be more apparent to Anna, who was now bent over on her arms and legs with her front side facing the bed. This particular position left her rear end fully exposed for anyone to come in and use for their own sexual pleasure. That was precisely what Elsa was doing at that moment; having gently pulled the bottom half of Anna’s lingerie down to the middle of her legs (the two had agreed to keep their lingerie on as they had sex that night, with the exception of instances like this), Elsa had full access to Anna’s soft round ass and the precious hole that lied in between, and she did not hesitate to make a meal out of this wet mound of flesh.

With her mouth all but completely stuck to Anna’s pussy, Elsa ravished her sister and did everything she could to maximize the euphoric sensations she was currently experiencing. Her lips rubbed against the moist area that surrounded Anna’s vagina, allowing Elsa to practically make out with this particular area as if it were Anna’s actual mouth. Some of Elsa’s teeth were able to locate Anna’s sensitive clitoris, allowing them to gently chew at the dark pink organ (though never going too far as to bite it and cause Anna great pain). Then there was the tongue, which was doing the most work out of anything located in Elsa’s mouth. Spending time both in and out of Anna’s vagina, Elsa’s tongue did its best to cover as much area as it could and get the best possible taste of Anna’s most delicate features. When was outside, Elsa’s tongue ravished Anna’s vulva and licked up every drop of vaginal fluid that was leaking out of the nearby hole. When inside, the tongue practically assaulted Anna’s vaginal walls, slashing and swirling between them and trying to go as far in as it could to taste every bit of the strawberry blonde’s insides as humanly possible.

Elsa was all but lost to the addicting taste of Anna’s pussy, her mind almost too clouded by this overwhelming sensation to show any signs of slowing down. As much as Elsa was enjoying it though, it was Anna who was arguably receiving the greatest amount of pleasure. In the year since they first began to have sex, Elsa’s ability to eat pussy had improved quite dramatically, so much so that each flick of Elsa’s tongue or nibble at Anna’s clit was enough to drive Anna crazy. As proven by each additional moan and squeal of pleasure that came out of her mouth, feeling Elsa’s mouth on her vagina was by far the greatest thing Anna had ever felt in her life If it weren’t for the impending orgasm that she knew was bound to have sooner or later, Anna could’ve easily remained in that exact position for days, weeks, or however long Elsa was capable to eating her out with no interruption.

“Ah… oh, Elsa…” Anna moaned with delight, “that feels soooooo good. Please don’t stop!! I wanna come so badly!!”

All of a sudden, much to her shock and confusion, Anna suddenly felt an emptiness between her legs, no longer able to sense the fantastic sensation of Elsa’s mouth devouring her pussy. The strawberry blonde turned her head back as far as she could to see Elsa sitting up with her arms folded and a stern, but seductive look on her face.

“You want to come?” Elsa remarked with that dominant tone Anna loved so much. “Is that what you said to me, Anna?”

Anna nodded with a quiet whimper, too aroused to give a full verbal response.

A devilish smirk appeared on Elsa’s face. “Oh, I definitely plan on making you come,” she announced, “but not like that. I still have one more surprise for you.”

Anna’s eyes went wide. One more surprise!?!? she shouted in her head. What else could there possibly be?

“Now close your eyes, Anna,” Elsa commanded. “I’ll have your surprise out momentarily.”

Anna obediently closed her eyes and turned her head back to face away from Elsa. She had no idea what Elsa had in store for her, but that only made her even more excited (albeit a little afraid) to find out.

“Okay, Anna,” Elsa spoke about a minute later.. “I have your surprise ready.”

Anna looked back toward Elsa, and her jaw dropped upon seeing what Elsa’s surprise was. Strapped to her pelvis was a light blue (almost, but not quite the same color as Elsa’s lingerie) dildo that measured about nine inches in length and just under and inch-and-a-half in maximum width, held to the older girl’s body by a couple of black straps that circled around the tops of her legs. Elsa shook her hips and caused the phallic object to wiggle around, showing Anna just how tightly attached it was to her body.

“We’ve never attempted anything like this before,” Elsa remarked. “What better time is there to try out something new like tonight?”

Anna remained silent, her eyes fixated on the long, blue object that hung between Elsa’s legs. The inside of her head was filled with a mix of emotions; as much as she wanted to get that thing into her pussy as quickly as possible, it looked so big that she wasn’t sure that all of it could go inside her without causing too much pain. Then again, Anna thought, Elsa probably wouldn’t have even considered this if she knew there was a risk of hurting her.

Moving on her knees, Elsa shifted her body back up to Anna’s rear end. With one hand, she positioned her dildo directly in front of Anna’s warm, wet pussy. With the other, she traced two of her fingers against the edge of Anna’s vagina, picking up some of the fluid that was currently leaking out.

“Goodness, you’re so wet, Anna,” Elsa commented. “Just wet enough, I believe.”

Anna began to breath heavily. It was only a matter of time before Elsa got her false phallus inside of her, something that she had never experienced before. It was simultaneously thrilling and terrifying, though more of the former all things considered.

“So… are you ready, Anna?” Elsa asked seductively. “Are you ready to get stuffed with my great big cock? To be fucked the way you deserve to be fucked?”

“Yes,” Anna answered through her deep breathing. “Please, Elsa. I need it.”

“What is it that you need, Anna?” Elsa asked assertively. “Please be more specific.”

“I need your great big cock inside of me!!!” Anna shouted. “I need to be fucked the way I deserve to be fucked!!!!”

Once again, Elsa grinned with satisfaction. “Good girl,” she responded.

Taking a second to make sure her dildo was in place, Elsa slowly brought the tip up to Anna’s vagina. All it took was a minimal amount of contact to make Anna scream, but not for the reason she had anticipated.

“COLD!!!!!” Anna yelled. “Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!!!!!!!!”

“It is cold, isn’t it, Anna?” Elsa commented as she pushed the dildo a little bit further in. “I’ve kept this bad boy in the freezer for a couple hours now, just long enough to ensure that would remain cool long enough for me to fuck you.”

As Anna could very easily tell, even with just over an inch of the dildo inside of her, Elsa had succeeded in her mission. Between its shape, color, and temperature, it was like Elsa was fucking her with a giant icicle; it was far from what Anna could have ever predicted, but as crazy as it seemed, the coldness felt surprisingly great.

“The cold never bothered me, Anna,” Elsa stated. “It doesn’t bother you, does it?”

“No, Elsa,” Anna answered through her moans. “It doesn’t bother me. It feels wonderful!!”

“Good,” Elsa replied, “because here comes the rest!!”

Little by little, Elsa pushed her hips forward and got more and more of the dildo inside Anna’s pussy, allowing Anna to feel the entirety of its coldness. The platinum blonde moved very slowly, doing her best to ensure that Anna didn’t feel any pain even as her vagina became increasingly full. Despite her minimal speed, Elsa was able to get the cold, blue phallus entirely inside Anna within less than a minute. Once she was able to do so, Elsa remained still, giving Anna some time to get used to the feeling of having such a large object inside of her, while also allowing Elsa herself to let the sensations she was experiencing from the other end to sink in.

After about a minute of staying in place, Elsa slowly pulled her hips back, bringing the dildo with her as it slid backwards through Anna’s vagina. Before it could fully come out though, Elsa gently pushed the dildo back in. It didn’t take long for a repetition of these motions to form, as Elsa began to go back and forth between pushing in and pulling out of Anna’s warm, wet hole. If her moans were any proof, Anna could feel every in-and-out movement going on between her legs, and so far, it felt amazing.

At first, Elsa went as slowly and softly as she could, trying her best not to cause her younger sister pain while still ensuring that Anna could feel everything she was doing. After a few minutes though, Elsa could tell that Anna was comfortable enough for her to want more, and so she began to pick up the pace. Gradually, Elsa began to push and pull even faster than before; the moans that Anna was releasing her mouth, which seemed to indicate the strawberry blonde felt more pleasure than pain, were increasing in volume and pitch, further encouraging the platinum blonde to make each new motion faster and more intense.

Within minutes, Elsa reached a point where she was pushing in and out of Anna’s vagina as fast and hard as she could. Her hips, by this point, were pounding against Anna’s legs and ass, allowing the younger girl to feel more than what was going on inside of her. As they continued further along, Anna’s moans began to transition into short, high-pitched screams, each one indicative of how much she was absolutely loving what Elsa was doing to her. Perhaps most surprising was how cold the dildo still felt, the coolness somehow making the pleasure even greater than Anna could’ve ever assumed was possible.

Having made love to her sister countless times before now, Elsa had become more capable of recognizing when Anna was close to achieving her orgasm, often able to tell through the sounds that were coming out of her mouth. After several minutes of fucking her from behind, Elsa’s ears began to detect those very same sounds, informing her that her beloved baby sister was getting very close to her climax, convincing the older girl to try to more directly make Anna come.

While the lower half of her body continued to pump in and out of the lower half of her sister’s body, Elsa bent over and wrapped her arms around Anna, her hands finding their way onto the younger girl’s breasts and her chin resting just over the strawberry blonde’s shoulder. With Elsa’s top half lovingly embracing Anna’s top half while her bottom half continuously pounded into that of the younger girl, there was hardly a part of each girl’s body that wasn’t intensely attached to the other.

“Feels pretty good, doesn’t it, Anna?” Elsa whispered into her sister’s ear.

“Uh-huh,” Anna whimpered, beginning to feel her pleasure building up within her and waiting to come out.

“Not gonna lie,” Elsa continued speaking, “it’s times like these where I wish I had a real cock. That way, I could fuck you all the time, just like I am now.”

Oh, God , Anna thought to herself as she realized what Elsa was doing. Being fucked was already enough of a great sensation, but the mental images that were being put into her head were only making her even more aroused.

“And when I come,” Elsa added, “I’d release my wet, sticky seed and fill you up like a water balloon. You know what would happen then?”

Don’t say it, don’t say it, Anna said in her head, even though she really didn’t mean it.

“I would get you pregnant,” Elsa claimed in response to her own question. “I’d put a baby in you and let it grow there until it was ready to come out. Goodness, Anna, how we would make the most beautiful children.”

Oh God, I’m so close!! Anna mentally exclaimed, trying to hold herself back even as the pictures Elsa was putting in her head made that increasingly difficult.

“There’s no way they could be perfect,” Elsa whispered, “because there’s nobody in this world nearly as perfect as you.”

That was it. That was all it took for Anna to finally succumb to her arousal. In hardly any time at all, Anna screamed at the top of her lungs as liquid pleasure came bursting out of her vagina and sprayed all over Elsa’s body and the bed beneath them. Anna had reached her orgasm, something that was almost impossible for her not to do whenever she had sex with her older sister (this time certainly being no exception).

Elsa pulled herself out of Anna, smiling with satisfaction as she looked upon the younger girl who was now plopped down onto the bed, the intensity of her climax depriving her of much of her energy. After removing the strap-on from her waist, Elsa crawled over to Anna’s side and gently rolled the younger girl onto her back, giving the older sister another perfect view of the lingerie she was wearing and how snug it fit her body. Once she was still once more, Elsa crawled over her sister and looked down into her face. It wasn’t long before Anna, whose orgasm had forced her to close them from exhaustion, slowly reopened her eyes, finding a gorgeous young woman just barely older than her hovering above her, one whose flowing platinum blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes made for the most stunning image Anna had ever seen.

“Hi,” Elsa said as soon as Anna’s eyes were wide open once again.

“Hi… hi, me?” Anna responded with a heavy breath.

“You look beautiful,” Elsa complimented.

“Thank you,” Anna replied. “You look beautifuller. I mean, not fuller. You don't look fuller, but more beautiful…”

Elsa quickly shut Anna up with her lips, allowing the two to share yet another long and intimate kiss. In a way, they could both almost taste the smiles that each girl had on their face, further reminding them of how much they enjoyed each other and what they had just done together.

“Happy anniversary,” Elsa whispered. “I hope this night was as perfect for you as it was for me.”

“Couldn’t have been better,” Anna responded. “Thank you so much, Elsa.”

Anna and Elsa locked lips once again. The two must’ve exchanged thousands of kisses by this point, with each one being even better than the last, this most recent one being no exception.

“Of course, the night isn’t over quite yet,” Anna remarked after removing her lips from Elsa’s. “We still have plenty of time to do much more.”

“Do we now?” Elsa giggled. “What did you have in mind?”

Before Anna could answer, there was a knock on the door into their hotel room. She and Elsa exchanged a confused look.

“Noise complaint?” Elsa asked nervously.

“I hope not,” Anna replied, “though I don’t know what else that could be about.”

Lifting herself off of Anna and hopping off the bed, Elsa got on her feet and walked over the door, unsure of who she would find on the other side. She cautiously pulled the door a few inches open, and her eyes went wide when she realized who it was.

“Elsa!?!?!?!” the person exclaimed.

“Rapunzel!?!?” Elsa exclaimed in response.

“Rapunzel!?!?” Anna exclaimed from across the room.

“Anna!?!?!?” Rapunzel exclaimed upon hearing this other voice.

All three froze in place, all while a red-haired girl stood by her girlfriend confused as to what was going on.

Notes:

I did say these three chapters were going to be connected to each other, didn't I? Let's just hope we can end things off with a bang... literally...

Oh, while I'm here, while I'm not one to outright refuse requests, I will NOT be including Honeymaren in this series whatsoever. To acknowledge her would be to acknowledge a certain sequel that, as you might've guessed from certain sections of this chapter, I don't exactly have the highest opinion. So yeah, don't bother to ask, because the answer will certainly be "no".

That being said, I am more than happy to take any other requests into consideration, so please leave a comment if you have any (or have anything else to say about what you've read here). In the meantime, take care and happy reading!!!

Chapter 11: Anna/Elsa/Merida/Rapunzel

Summary:

Upon realizing that they're all spending the night at the exact same hotel - with rooms right next to each other no less - Anna, Elsa, Merida and Rapunzel decide to take advantage of each other's company. The result is nothing less than one hell of a night together.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 11 - All Four Seasons (Anna/Elsa/Merida/Rapunzel)

“You say you know these two?” Merida asked Rapunzel as they stepped out of their hotel room, having redressed themselves just a few moments prior.

“I’m pretty sure I do,” Rapunzel answered, “or at least I’m pretty sure it’s them. I won’t know for sure until I see them face to face, but what I heard coming from the other side of the wall sounded a bit too familiar to be coincidence.”

“And you think they’d be eager for us to join in on their little get-together?” Merida asked.

“I’d like to think so,” Rapunzel replied. “I mean, it wouldn’t hurt to at least try.”

“True, very true,” Merida remarked. “Of course, I doubt they’re anywhere near as cute as you are.”

“Aw, thank you, Mer,” Rapunzel responded as her face blushed. “Still, you never know who you’d find attractive.”

“Well, why waste time then?” Merida asked. “Let’s go see ‘em!”

After ensuring their door was locked tight, Merida and Rapunzel took a few steps to their right and stopped in front of the door to the hotel room adjacent to theirs. Rapunzel knocked on the door a couple times, and a few moments later, it slowly opened to reveal the person behind, one of two people whom Rapunzel had accurately predicted were in the room.

“Elsa!?!?!?!” Rapunzel exclaimed, less surprised by her presence than by the light-blue lingerie she was currently wearing.

“Rapunzel!?!?” the person on the other side of the door exclaimed.

“Rapunzel!?!?” another voice exclaimed from further inside the hotel room.

“Anna!?!?!?” Rapunzel exclaimed upon recognizing the voice.

Rapunzel and Elsa froze in place, too shocked by the awkwardness of the whole situation to say anything further. Merida, meanwhile, looked back and forth between the two, not entirely sure of what was going on.

“Elsa, is it?” Merida remarked, breaking the momentary silence as she extended a hand towards the platinum blonde. “Hi, I’m Merida.”

“Uh, hello, Merida,” Elsa nervously replied as she extended her own arm to shake the redhead’s hand. “Pleasure to meet you.”

“Sounds like you and Anna are having quite a good time in here,” Rapunzel commented, “or at least that’s what it sounds like from the other side of the wall.”

“You hear all of that!?!?” Elsa exclaimed panickedly. “Oh my God, I am so sorry, we didn’t…”

“No, no, we don’t mind,” Merida interrupted. “In fact, I’m kinda surprised you weren’t the ones coming up to our door.”

“Wait, what?” Elsa responded. “Are you saying that you two…”

“Were fucking?” Merida interrupted. “Aye, we were indeed. Our first time together too, and for a newbie, Punzie really knows her stuff.”

“Oh, stop, Merida,” Rapunzel responded with a tone of playful sarcasm.

“No, really, lass,” Merida informed her girlfriend. “I’m amazed by just how daring you’ve been this whole evening. I mean, you telling me you were ready to have sex was impressive enough, but now this, this is a whole new side to you that I’ve never seen before, and I love every bit of it.”

“Well, don’t give away all my secrets so quickly,” Rapunzel requested. “Let’s at least give them the opportunity to find out.”

“Find out about what?” Anna asked as she came to the doorway and stood by her sister, also wearing a similar set of lingerie (albeit with a dark green color).

“You must me Anna,” Merida remarked as she looked over the two girls standing on the other side of the doorway and the outfits they were wearing. “Got to say, you two look pretty hot. Not quite as much as Punzie, but still pretty hot.”

Elsa blushed with mild embarrassment. She wasn’t used to anyone seeing her like this apart from Anna, so this was still a very awkward situation for her all things considered.

“Thanks… I believe it was Merida,” Anna replied. “You look pretty nice yourself.”

“Don’t tell her that yet, Anna,” Rapunzel told the strawberry blonde. “Wait until she’s wearing a bit less.”

“I’m sorry, can somebody please tell me what’s going on?” Elsa asked confusedly.

Merida and Rapunzel shared a look. “It was your idea, Punzie,” the former said to the latter. “Go ahead and tell them.”

“Tell us what?” Anna asked curiously.

“Well, seeing that we’re all here,” Rapunzel claimed, “and we’ve each had a decent enough fill of sexual activity so far…”

“We want to fuck you two,” Merida stated, finishing Rapunzel’s thought for her as bluntly as possible.

Anna and Elsa both stared back at the other two girls, their eyes wide with shock. “Wait, what?” the former finally responded. “You two… want to… with us?”

“I don’t see why not,” Merida responded. “Punzie seems to know you well enough, and I too find you pretty attractive, so I see no reason to object.”

Anna nodded her head as they gave the idea some thought. “Not gonna lie,” she stated, “the idea of a foursome does sound pretty appetizing.”

“Our thoughts exactly!!” Rapunzel exclaimed. “So what do you say? You two up for it?”

“You know what? I think I am!” Anna announced in response. “How about you, Elsa?”

The older girl rubbed her cheek with her hand, uncertain as to what to say. “I don’t know, Anna,” she said to her younger sister. “I’ve never been with anyone except you, let alone with this many people.”

“Well, if it helps, I’ve never been with anyone but you,” Anna remarked, “so this will be a new experience for both of us.”

“I guess you’re right,” Elsa replied, “but what if it doesn’t go as well as we hope?”

“Then we’ll stop,” Anna answered. “Everyone can go back to their original rooms, and we’ll spend the rest of the night just by ourselves.”

Elsa nodded in response, now finding the idea being proposed a bit more favorable. “Okay, if that’s the case,” she declared, “then let’s do it.”

“You’re the best, Elsa!!!” Anna cried with joy as she hugged her sister before looking back to the other two girls. “Okay, ladies, come on in!!”

“Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!!!” Rapunzel squealed as she and Merida entered the hotel room.

All four young women made their way over to the bed. Merida and Rapunzel sat themselves on one side of the bed, while Anna and Elsa sat themselves on the opposite side.

“Wow, this is a nice room,” Rapunzel commented as she looked around the hotel room, noticing the white and blue colors that adorned its many features. “Almost looks like it’s made entirely out of ice.”

“It’s one of the Winter Suites,” Anna informed the blonde. “Apparently, every room is themed after one of the four seasons.”

“Well, our room was all browns and greens,” Merida claimed, “so I’m guessing it had a Summer theme?”

“That sounds about right,” Elsa commented, “although personally, I think either Spring or Autumn would have been more appropriate for you two.”

“Maybe,” Rapunzel replied, “but I don’t mind having a Summer room. I do love a healthy dose of sunshine, after all.”

“Hey, before we get started,” Merida said to everyone else in the room, “you mind telling me how you all know each other? Don’t think any of you have brought it up yet.”

Rapunzel shared a look with Anna and Elsa. Anna and Elsa then shared a look with each other. Neither of them had revealed the extent of their relationships yet, and their uncertainty as to how Merida would react made them a little nervous.

“Well, she was probably going to find out sooner or later,” Anna stated. “We might as well let her know.”

“Let me know what?” Merida asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Rapunzel took a deep breath. “You know my mom, right?” she asked Merida.

“Yeah, of course I know you’re mom,” Merida answered.

“Well,” Rapunzel began to explain, “my mom just so happens to be their mom’s sister.”

Merida’s eyes widened with surprise. “Wait,” she spoke, “you mean to tell me that you’re their cousin!?!?”

“I am,” Rapunzel sheepishly admitted.

“And hold on,” Merida said as she looked over to Anna and Elsa. “She said ‘your mom’, so does that mean you two are…”

“Sisters?” Anna interrupted. “Yep, Elsa and I share the exact same parents.”

Suddenly, Merida became very silent as she appeared to stare off into nothing in particular, looking as if she was trying to process everything she had just learned about the other three. Anna, Elsa, and Rapunzel all directed their attention toward the redhead, anxiously awaiting how she would react to all of this information.

For about a minute, Merida remained frozen in place, still seemingly struggling to give a clear response to all that she had just heard. Suddenly, much to everyone else’ surprise, a devilish grin began to emerge on the redhead’s face. It wasn’t  too long afterwards before Merida began to snicker with an eager and mischievous tone that simultaneously relieved and concerned the three other people surrounding her.

“You naughty girl,” Merida said to Rapunzel as she turned to face her girlfriend. “You are just one nasty surprise after another, aren’t you?”

“That’s… not a bad thing, is it?” Rapunzel asked as she scratched her neck anxiously.

“Are you kidding!?!?” Merida exclaimed. “Punzie, I don’t think I’ve ever been as turned on by you as I am right now. Seeing such a sweet and innocent lass like yourself show a side of your personality that’s so risqué and taboo has to be the hottest thing ever.”

“So… you don’t mind us all being related then?” Elsa asked from the other side of the bed.

“Should I?” Merida responded. “We’re all adults here, and nobody here is being forced to do anything, so as far as I’m concerned, there isn’t a problem. Hell, if anything, the incest factor just makes it all the more arousing.”

“Wow,” Anna remarked, “I can’t believe how well you’re taking this, Merida.”

“What can I say?” Merida replied. “I’m a horny lesbian. As long as it’s between consenting adults, I’m open to just about anything.”

“Anything?” Rapunzel asked. “So you’d be okay with me having sex with my cousins?”

Merida’s answer came in the form of her crashing her lips onto Rapunzel’s. “I couldn’t be more okay with it,” she said after pulling herself off a few seconds later.

“All right then!!” Anna announced. “How do we want to go about this then? Should we do it all together, or would it better to pair off at first?”

“I think it’d be best if we got into pairs just to get things started,” Rapunzel suggested. “It’d help if we got to know each other more personally.”

“Works for me!” Merida responded. “And since this was all your idea, I think you should get the first pick.”

Rapunzel looked over at the two sisters. Both of them looked very enticing, albeit for very different reasons. While Elsa’s breasts looked a bit larger and more fun to play with, Anna’s skin was decorated with an endless number of freckles that the blonde would’ve loved to count with her tongue. These were but a few of the many subtle, yet noticeable differences between the two, and either one of the two probably would’ve made for a fantastic fuck.

“I hate to be predictable,” Rapunzel declared, “but I do have a preference for redheads.”

Anna blushed as she realized Rapunzel was referring to her. Though nobody could compare to Elsa as far as she was concerned, she was still very excited to find out what sex with her cousin would be like.

“Well, what are we waiting for!??” Merida exclaimed as she began to unzip her jean shorts. “Let’s get naked and fuck already!!!”

As Merida continued to take off her clothes, Rapunzel began to do the same, pulling her dress over her head and off her body before going down to pull her panties off her legs. Anna and Elsa, meanwhile, did the same with their lingerie, slowly peeling off each garment off their bodies and throwing them to the side of the bed. Within minutes, all four girls were completely naked, and they took the time to get a good look at each other’s clothing-free figures. None of them were quite the same as any of the others - some of the girls were a bit more muscular, others had breasts that were a bit larger than the rest - but as they could clearly see, all of their bodies were perfect in their own unique way, and more than good enough to be fucked by one another.

“God, this is so hot,” Anna remarked as she looked around in awe at the three naked girls beside her.

All of a sudden, Rapunzel crawled across the bed and pulled Anna into her body. “You think this is hot now?” she whispered seductively. “We’re only now beginning to turn up the heat.”

Before Anna could give a verbal response, Rapunzel planted her lips onto her newfound lover. Her arms wrapped around the strawberry blonde’s body, and when Rapunzel began to lean toward her side, both of their bodies fell down onto the surface of the bed. Neither of them seem to take much notice, as Anna’s lips and tongue were much too focused on ravished those that belonged to Rapunzel, but eventually, the two were able to shift themselves toward back end of the bed, giving them a bit more room to make out while their legs began to entangled between one another.

Elsa’s eyes remained glued to her sister and cousin as they became increasingly intimate with one another, not entirely sure of what to make of the situation. On the one hand, Elsa had never been able to imagine Anna interacting with someone so passionately with someone besides herself, and while she wasn’t necessarily jealous, there was something that felt a bit off about seeing Anna make out with another woman, even if it was someone as closely related to her as their cousin. On the other hand, as strange as seeing Anna and Rapunzel was, it was nonetheless a very arousing sight to see, and Elsa was a bit curious to see how much farther the two of them would go together.

“Pretty hot, huh?” Merida said to Elsa. “Of course, there’s no need to just watch two people fuck when you can do so yourself.”

Elsa turned her head towards Merida. Her body was spread out over the other half of the bed, with her arms and legs arranged in a way that allowed Merida to put her breasts and pussy on full display for all in the room to see.

“I’ll admit, I’m a poor substitute for a sister,” Merida remarked, “but hopefully, you’ll still be able to enjoy the pleasures of a Scottish tongue, if you’d like that is.”

For a few brief moments, Elsa remained in place as she simply gazed across Merida’s naked body. Though the redhead was by no means unappealing, there was still something a bit unnerving about having sex with someone who wasn’t Anna, and she wasn’t entirely sure about how different the experience would be with another person. Still, much of the point of all this was getting to enjoy the pleasures of people they hadn’t gotten to be with before, so Elsa saw little reason why she shouldn’t accept Merida’s offer.

After taking a few seconds to crawl across the bed, Elsa sat herself in front of Merida. “Just so you know, I’ve never done anything like this with anyone except Anna,” she informed the redhead, “so please forgive me if I don’t live up to expectations.”

“Well, lucky for you, I’m very easy to satisfy,” Merida responded. “Don’t worry too much about it; even if your no Punzie,  I’m sure fucking you will be a delight.”

Elsa responded with a nervous chuckle, feeling far more flattered than she thought she deserved to be. “Perhaps you should take the lead then?” she suggested. “You seem to have a better grasp on all this.”

Merida lifted the top half of her body up to Elsa and placed her hands on the platinum blonde’s shoulders. “All right then,” she replied, “but I warn you, I like it rough.”

Elsa couldn’t even respond before she was pulled down to the bed with Merida. The redhead did not hesitate to attach her mouth to that of the girl on top of her, and the platinum blonde found it quite surprising how different Merida’s approach to making out was compared to Anna’s. Just like she said, Merida was a bit rough with the way she moved her mouth, with her tongue in particular practically assaulting Elsa’s with all the passion and intensity that the redhead could muster. This was far different than what she had previously experienced with Anna, whose kissing was much softer and went at a much more gradual pace. Still, as different as it was, making out with Merida wasn’t by any means unpleasant - in fact, it being so unlike what she was used to did make her a little more aroused than she already was - so Elsa saw no reason why she couldn’t continue to do this with Merida.

While Elsa attempted to keep up with what Merida was doing with her tongue and lips, trying her hardest to match their speed and roughness, her hands ended up swimming across the back side of the redhead’s body. Merida’s hands did likewise against the skin of the platinum blonde’s body, and further down, both girls’ pairs of legs started to fold and flip across one another, almost wrestling with each other as Elsa and Merida’s activity became increasingly vigorous and energetic. This was most evident in the way Merida began to thrust her hips toward the girl on top of her, causing Elsa to do the same soon enough. Because of the height difference between the two - Merida was just a few inches shorter than Elsa - they couldn’t quite align their bodies in a way for their privates to make contact, but neither of them thought this was much of a concern. The thrusting they were doing already was more than enough for the time being, and they knew it was only a matter of time before their lower lips were able to kiss just as much as their upper lips.

Meanwhile, Anna and Rapunzel were still doing everything in their power to receive as much pleasure as possible from each other’s bodies. Compared to what Merida and Elsa were doing, their activity was significantly less intense, but nonetheless equally full of loving affection. Although they very much relished in their mouth-to-mouth activity, especially in how their tongues danced tenderly around one another, what proved to be most enjoyable so far was what they were doing with each other’s breasts. As both Anna and Rapunzel were able to wrap their arms completely around the person they were making out with, their hands found their way toward the others’ breasts, and there was little hesitance from either party to take full advantage of what they had found. Planting their fingers on the round, fleshy orbs, each hand proceeded to pull them back and then extend them back out, repeating the process and allowing each girl to knead each breast they had their hands on. Both girls loved the sensation of each others’ boobs, taking great pleasure in not only how they felt in their hands, but also in what they felt from the receiving end of the other girls’ hands.

While they continued to make out and caress each other’s chest, an idea of what she wanted to do next appeared in Rapunzel’s head. The blonde removed herself from Anna’s mouth and breasts and sat up on her knees, causing the strawberry blond to pout in disappointment and confusion.

“What the heck?” Anna complained. “I thought we were having fun.”

“We were,” Rapunzel responded, “but now I want to go for a ride.”

Anna’s eyes went wide as she realized what the blonde meant. She turned over on the bed so that her front side was now facing the ceiling, bringing her legs together and her arms to her sides so that they wouldn’t get in her cousin’s way. Once Anna had arranged herself in a satisfactory position, Rapunzel stretched a leg over the strawberry blonde’s body and sat herself right above her cousin’s face, sitting upward on her knees and hovering her pussy just a few inches above Anna’s mouth.

“How’s the weather down there, Anna?” Rapunzel asked flirtatiously.

“Dark, warm, and with a likely chance of a downpour,” Anna answered cheekily.

“Well then, brace yourself,” Rapunzel announced, “because there’s a hurricane coming, and its name is Rapunzel!!”

Lowering herself further down toward Anna’s face, Rapunzel planted her vagina right onto the strawberry blonde’s mouth. Anna wasted no time in getting to work, sticking out her tongue and starting to move it about across and through the wet, pink patch of flesh above her, all while she thought of all the possible ways she could use her tongue to play with Rapunzel’s pussy.

For those few minutes, Rapunzel stayed in place in order to receive the maximum amount of pleasure possible from Anna’s mouth alone. In that time, Anna proved to be more than capable of devouring her pussy (clearly her experience with Elsa was paying off very well); every moment where Rapunzel thought the strawberry blonde had done everything she could with her tongue, Anna surprised her with a new technique that she hadn’t yet felt. Indeed, Anna was doing everything she could with her tongue: lapping rapidly up and down like the motor of a fishing boat, swirling around in a circle, slashing it from side to side, even spelling each letter of Rapunzel’s name with her tongue before repeating this action, except this time spelling it in all capital letters. These were only a small handful of the ways in which Anna operated her tongue against Rapunzel’s warm, wet vagina; whether or not she stuck it all the way inside the precious hole or simply slid around the surrounding labia, Anna did her best to consume as much as she could, and there were few areas in which she didn’t succeed.

Although Anna was having a blast making a meal out of her cousin’s pussy, Rapunzel was arguably getting an even greater amount of pleasure from the receiving end of Anna’s tongue. With all that the strawberry blonde was doing to orally assault her vagina, Rapunzel was finding it increasingly difficult to remain completely still. Hoping to make her state of euphoria even stronger, Rapunzel began to gently thrust her lips back and forth, making sure not to go too far in either direction and deprive Anna access to her delicate privates. At first, Rapunzel only moved at a very gradual pace, hoping to give Anna just enough time to get used to the motion now occurring right above her. However, as time passed and Anna adapted to her cousin’s pussy more frequently moving about, Rapunzel started to speed up the pace, not going too fast to a point where it made it difficult for Anna to still eat her out, but just enough for Rapunzel to feel as much satisfaction as was possible in this current position.

“Elsa, your sister is fucking fantastic!!” Rapunzel cried with joy. “You’re so lucky to have someone who can lick pussy as well as she can!!”

“Trying to make me jealous, Punzie?” Merida remarked sarcastically from the opposite half of the bed. “Pretty sure I could eat you out just as well, if not better, than her.”

“I don’t doubt that,” Rapunzel replied through her heavy breaths of euphoria, “but I’m in no hurry to find out. Enjoy your time with Elsa, Merida!!!”

“Way ahead of you, Punzie!!” Merida responded. “And don’t worry; as great as she is, you’re still my favorite girl!!”

“Enough with the compliments!!!” Rapunzel shouted as she continued to grind against Anna’s mouth (even though she really did cherish every sweet thing that her girlfriend said to her). “Just fuck my cousin already!!!”

That was precisely what Merida was doing as Elsa sat up and straddled on top of her. The two were now in a position where their privates were mere inches away, with Merida’s back staying firmly to the surface of the bed and Elsa positioning herself upright and folding her legs right in between Merida’s. This arrangement gave the platinum blonde’s pussy to that of the redhead, and once they were both able to come close enough to each other, both pussies immediately crashed into one another, with Elsa holding Merida’s legs tightly to ensure that their vaginas remained attached to each other. Once both girls were confident with their current positions, Elsa began to rock her hips into Merida’s, allowing her pussy to grind against the slick wetness of the redhead’s pussy. 

“Be careful when it comes to the hair down there,” Merida warned her platinum blonde lover. “I don’t shave, so there’s a decent chance a few strands might get in the way.”

“Not a problem,” Elsa replied. “If your pussy is good enough for my cousin, it’s good enough for me!”

This statement was more than enough to encourage Merida to return the favor, thrusting her hips upward and allowing her vagina to grind into Elsa’s. It only took the two a few moments before they were able to develop a satisfactory rhythm and sync up the speed of their grinding so that their pussies could rub against each other in a steady and effective manner.

For those first few moments, the rate at which Elsa and Merida scissored together was very slow and only gradually increasing in speed. This gave just the right amount of time for each girl to become more accustomed to the other girl’s vagina, allowing them both to get a better sense of the texture and size of the wet, fleshy mound that they were each grinding against. Although neither quite got the same level of satisfaction that they received when they rubbed pussies with their usual lover, it was hard for them to deny that their current situation was anything but an enjoyable one.

Little by little, Merida and Elsa picked up the pace at which they were grinding against each other, still doing their best to ensure that they remained synchronized to each other’s movements. With each additional thrust, both girls attempted to push further into each other’s hips, making each time their pussies collided with one another more intense than the last. Even with the increasing amount of fluid seeping out of each girl’s genitals, Elsa and Merida were both able to ensure their vaginas remained as close to each other as possible without letting their growing wetness get in the way of their scissoring.

Looking down at what was going on between her and Merida’s legs, Elsa was surprised to find that despite all the rubbing and grinding they were doing against each other, both of their clitorises had remained relatively out in the open. Seeing the potential for even greater pleasure, Elsa removed one of her hands from Merida’s legs, waited a few moments to ensure that she was still able to maintain some balance, then brought her fingers to right over the mound of flesh just above her vagina. Her thumb attached itself to her clit while the rest of her fingers pressed hard against her thigh, allowing the hand to stay put while the thumb went to town on the one part of her pussy that wasn’t slipping and sliding against Merida’s.

It didn’t take long for Merida to realize what Elsa was doing, and recognizing that her own clitoris was also still most exposed, she decided that it would be beneficial for her to do the same. Seeing that she was not currently putting her arms to much us - at the moment, both were staying firmly attached to the bed beneath her in order to help her stay balanced - Merida slowly lifted one of her arms and mimicked Elsa’s earlier action, sticking the majority of fingers to her thigh and fastening her thumb to her clit. Given how much pushing and massaging the rest of her pussy was doing, it was a bit difficult at first for Merida to find the room to get her thumb on her clit and have it stay there, but soon enough, the redhead succeeded in her task, moving her thumb in a circular motion once she was confident she wouldn’t be able to let go so easily.

With their clitorises being directly stimulated and their labias taking care of one another, Merida and Elsa were getting closer and closer to achieving maximum pleasure. Both of them seemed to realize this as they looked into each other’s bright blue eyes (Merida’s being a slightly darker shade of blue), and without exchanging a single word, they both seemed to agree that the time had come to bring each other to their climaxes. Having already sped up quite a bit up to this point, Merida and Elsa brought the rate at which they scissored with one another to the greatest possible speed, while circling their respective clits with their thumbs even faster than before. They were doing everything in their power to invoke their oncoming orgasms, and after just over a minute or two, Elsa and Merida both sensed that the time to come had come.

“Merida…” Elsa whined, “I’m… I’m gonna…”

Elsa couldn’t even finish her sentence before she started to scream, the result of her becoming overwhelmed by the climax she had finally reached. Seconds later, Merida did just the same, screaming at a slightly lower pitch than Elsa (or maybe it was her thick Scottish accent that made it sound that way) as she too achieved her orgasms. With their labias still mostly attached to each other, the torrents of fluid exploding out of each end wound up squirting all over both girl’s chests and faces (some of it even reaching their respective mouths), with only a small amount missing both of them and instead splashing onto the bed beneath them.

Elsa fell on her back and landed on the softness of the bed, her limbs extending out all over the surface of the covers. Merida, meanwhile, was already pretty firmly attached to the bed, so it was only her arms and legs that needed to catch up. When they did though, Merida’s body was spread out in a way that mirrored how Elsa’s body was currently arranged.

The two girls remained still for another minute, breathing heavily as they attempted to regain some of the energy they lost to their orgasms. Once they felt ready to do so, Merida and Elsa began to sit up, holding themselves up with their hands in order to stay upright and prevent themselves from falling back down onto the bed. They looked towards each other and shared an awkward laugh.

“I wasn’t too bad, was I?” Elsa asked through her deep, tired breaths.

“Like I said, you’re no Punzie,” Merida answered with a shrug, “but otherwise, I’ve got no complaints.”

Elsa smiled with relief. Never before had she thought herself capable of pleasing anyone but her sister, so doing just that made her feel quite proud, a feeling that she wasn’t as familiar with as she believed she should have been.

All of a sudden, Elsa’s ear caught the sound of the second most adorable moan she had ever heard. She turned her head toward the sound and saw Rapunzel sitting upright on the opposite side of the bed with her eyes shut tight, still rocking her hips while the strawberry blonde beneath her continued to lick her labia and clitoris.

“They’re still going at it?!?” Merida chuckled upon also seeing Rapunzel riding Anna’s mouth. “How has Punzie not come yet?”

“Anna really likes to take her time when it comes to eating pussy,” Elsa replied. “It’s pretty useful when you don’t want to come too fast, not so much when you don’t want your mom to know what you’re doing.”

“Well, unfortunately, I don’t think it’s fair that Punzie still hasn’t been allowed to let loose,” Merida remarked. “Perhaps you could lend her an additional helping hand?”

“Me?” Elsa responded as she motioned toward herself. “Are you sure you don’t want to join as well?”

“Nah, I think I’ll just sit and watch for the time being,” Merida answered. “Besides, I don’t want to get in the way of the family reunion.”

Elsa looked back towards Rapunzel and gazed at the front side of the blonde’s body. She licked her lips at the sight of her cousin’s hips and chest, wanting very much to get a taste of it for herself.

Refusing to wait any longer, Elsa crawled up to Rapunzel and sat herself right by her cousin’s side. Leaning her face down towards the blonde’s chest, Elsa took one of Rapunzel’s breasts into her mouth and pressed her palm against the other, leaving just enough space for her thumb to find the nipple and play with it as it pleased. Elsa’s other hand, meanwhile, traced down the skin of Rapunzel’s stomach, using some of her fingers to tickle her navel for a few seconds before going further down to the small hairy patch right above the blonde’s pussy, stopping just before she could get in the way of Anna’s mouth.

“Elsa, is that you?” Rapunzel moaned upon sensing these additional sources of pleasure.

“It is, my dear cousin,” Elsa responded as she took her lips off Rapunzel’s nipple, hoping to return to it shortly afterwards. “Is my sister still treating you well?”

“She’s treating me wonderfully,” Rapunzel answered through her gasps of pleasure. “I can think of only one other person who’s eaten me out this well.”

“And yet somehow, you have yet to come,” Elsa remarked. “Would you like to come, Rapunzel?”

“Yes, yes please,” Rapunzel whined. “Please Elsa, help your sister and make me come.”

Elsa lifted her head up and gave Rapunzel a quick peck on the lips. “I’d be happy to, cousin,” she replied with a seductive tone.

Upon receiving a smile of approval from her cousin, Elsa brought herself back down to Rapunzel’s breast and reattached her mouth to it. Her lips suckled against the skin of the round, fleshy orb, and her tongue did not hesitate to play with the nipple it had located. Rapunzel’s other breast, meanwhile, continued to receive kneading and gentle squeezing from one of Elsa’s hands, while the mound of skin and hair located just above her labia still got a similar treatment from the platinum blonde’s other available hand.

Needless to say, Rapunzel felt as if she were in heaven. What Anna was doing alone could’ve easily sent her over the edge (even though the strawberry blonde was very careful not to let that happen so far), but the addition of Elsa to her breasts and between her legs only made the overall sensations even more extraordinary. Just the thought of being ravished by two beautiful young women was enough to make Rapunzel smile, but them being her cousins somehow made the situation all the more enticing, if only because of the forbidden fruit factor.

That forbidden fruit factor was certainly a welcome bonus for the red-haired girl watching her girlfriend make love to her cousins from across the bed. Despite not being directly involved in the sexual activity currently taking place, Merida didn’t mind staying on the sidelines this time around, finding just enough satisfaction with what she was seeing while one of her hands tended to the needs of her throbbing labia and clitoris, rubbing softly but energetically against her wet hole and surrounding flesh. There may not been anything that could Merida on like having sex with Rapunzel, but watching Rapunzel be ravished by her cousins may as well have been the next best thing.

As the minutes passed by, Rapunzel continued to immerse herself in the euphoria being forced onto her (if one could ever call it that) by Anna and Elsa. There was a part of her that wanted to stay in this position forever and allow her cousins to toy with her body for as long as humanly possible. Unfortunately, there was another part of her that knew that she would have to finally come sooner or later, a sensation that was drawing nearer and nearer with each passing second (and had only become even more inevitable once Elsa had joined in on the action). Sure enough, it wasn’t too long before Rapunzel began to sense a great amount of pleasure building up between her legs.

“Anna… Elsa…” Rapunzel whimpered as she became increasingly unable to hold back for much longer, “I’m… I’m gonna come…”

Upon hearing this, Elsa looked down to where her sister’s face supposedly was. Although much of it was covered by Rapunzel’s pussy, Anna’s eyes were still visible to the platinum blonde kneeling above her.

“You hear that, Anna?” Elsa said to the younger girl after once again removing her mouth from Rapunzel’s breast. “Our cousin’s about ready to come. I think we should help out.”

With her mouth too focused on eating Rapunzel out to give a verbal response, Anna expressed her agreement with her sister’s suggestion with a quick and very flirtatious wink.

Knowing that she and Anna were on the same page, Elsa returned to giving Rapunzel’s breast the attention it deserved, with her licks sucking harder than ever and her tongue licking the nipple faster than ever. Her hands performed likewise, moving at a similarly increasing speed as they continued to pleasure Rapunzel’s other breast and the region right above her pussy. None of this, however, compared to what Anna was doing, sticking her tongue directly into Rapunzel’s vagina and giving it the most intense and passionate oral assault possible. If Rapunzel wasn’t on the verge of her orgasm before, she most certainly was now.

“Oh Anna…” Rapunzel moaned, “... oh Elsa… ah… ahh… AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

That scream, the loudest that any one in the room had unleashed so far that evening. It was apparent to everyone that Rapunzel had climaxed; Anna was the first to notice, as her face served as the sole target of the explosion of liquid pleasure that came bursting out of Rapunzel’s vagina. Because the orgasm was so powerful, the blonde, who up to that point had held herself up on her knees, came alarmingly close to falling back and hurting something. Fortunately, Elsa was able to grab her by the ankles just in time, and the rest of Rapunzel’s body gently went down to the bed with Rapunzel’s head landing on a pillow right between Anna’s feet.

After taking a few seconds to catch her breath, Rapunzel looked out towards Anna. The strawberry blonde’s hair and face were completely soaked in vaginal fluid, having yet to fully recover from the effects of her cousin’s orgasm.

“You trying to drown me, Rapunzel?” Anna quipped jokingly. “Next time, give a girl some room to breathe!!”

A faint smile emerged on Rapunzel’s face as she began to blush. “Sorry,” she apologized, “I guess I’m just not used to having two gorgeous girls work their magic on me.”

This time, it was Elsa’s turn to blush with flattery. She did just that as she looked down at her sister, who was still lying down directly under Rapunzel. If the look they shared was any indication, both of them were very proud of each other and what they had just done for their cousin.

“Um…” a voice spoke from the end of the bed opposite Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa, “... so where did this come from?”

The three girls all turned toward the direction from which the words of a thick Scottish accent came, finding Rapunzel’s red-haired girlfriend holding a long, blue plastic object in her hands.

“Was nobody going to tell me that we had a strap-on at our disposal?” Merida asked. “Or was that something I had to find out for myself?”

“Oh, I completely forgot we had that,”  Elsa gasped as she suddenly remembered the dildo she had used on Anna earlier that evening. “Is it still cold?”

“Still cold?” Merida responded as she slid her hand across the device. “Feels fairly warm to me.”

“Either way, better late than never, right?” Anna remarked. “I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind bringing it back into the fold.”

“Well, since Merida was the one to bring it up,” Rapunzel suggested, “it’s only fair that she be the first one to wear it.”

“I like the way you think, Punzie!!” Merida exclaimed. “You wouldn’t mind, would you, Elsa?”

Elsa took a few seconds to think the decision over. “It would be interesting to see what it’s like from the receiving end,” she finally answered with a shrug.

“Okay then!!!” Merida cried with joy as she began to attach the dildo to her waist.

While the redhead got into the strap-on, Anna, Elsa, and Rapunzel moved about and lined up across the bed side to side. As neither of them knew who would be the first to be fucked in this manner, they all got down on their hands and knees, lifting their rear ends up in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Once she had managed to get the dildo strapped tightly around her waist, Merida made her way around the bed and found herself directly behind all three of her partners for the evening. She looked back and forth between all three rear ends being presented to her, finding each pussy and ass in her sights to be quite delectable and enticing. From what she could she, any one of them could have made for a good fuck, so for those first few minutes, Merida wasn’t entirely sure who she wanted to get inside.

“Well, don’t keep us waiting,” Elsa told the redhead as she wiggled her bum around to get her attention.

“Come on, make a decision already!!” Anna yelped as she brought a hand to her ass and spanked herself, hoping to make herself more tempting.

Merida remained silent for a few more moments, still looking back and forth between her options and struggling to choose because of how alluring all of them were. Ultimately though, Merida was able to come to a decision, one that perfectly represented what she cherished most.

“Get yourself ready, Punzie,” Merida announced as she refastened her strap-on, “because I’m about to fuck you like an animal.”

Rapunzel gasped in shock as her eyes went wide, not entirely expecting to be Merida’s choice. On the one hand, she had been the most recent of the four to climax, and she could still feel some of the aftershocks of her orgasm, so giving her pussy more attention so soon afterwards might have been a bit too much for her. On the other hand, Rapunzel found the image of Merida wearing that dildo to be incredibly hot and arousing, and she couldn’t bring it upon herself to refuse her girlfriend’s offer, especially considering how convincing the redhead was able to make it.

“Fuck me, Merida,” Rapunzel muttered enthusiastically through her teeth. “Make me your little bitch.”

Always one to appreciate the occasional line of dirty talk (especially when it came from someone who was usually as wholesome as Rapunzel), Merida grinned wickedly as she brought herself right behind her girlfriend’s ass. While one of her hands attempted to line up the dildo she was wearing with Rapunzel’s still dripping pussy, the other hand placed itself right on one of the blonde’s ass cheeks, squeezing the flesh and reminding the redhead of just how soft and delicate it was.

Too eager to wait around any longer, Merida lifted her hand and gave Rapunzel a quick (but not too hard) slap on the ass. The blonde reacted with a quick yelp of surprise, and before she could say anything, she felt a hard foreign object abruptly enter her vagina and slide deeper into her body, causing her to shriek ever louder. She then felt a pair of hands grab onto her waist and hold on tightly, confirming that Merida had indeed started to fuck her with her strap-on.

Having something this big inside of her was nothing like what she had experienced in the past, and admittedly, it did hurt just a tiny bit. Thankfully though, because she was already so wet from her previous activity, the dildo was able to get into her fairly smoothly, allowing her to feel significantly less pain than if her vagina wasn’t already so heavily lubricated.

Upon immediately inserting every inch of the dildo into her girlfriend’s pussy, Merida held still in her current forward-thrusting position, keeping the dildo in place in order to let Rapunzel get a complete sense of what it felt like to have such a large object inside of her. The redhead considered going slowly at first, gradually putting more and more of the dildo into the blonde’s vagina as time passed by. However, with Rapunzel being so wet already, and Merida preferring a rougher approach to sex in general, she quickly changed her mind and chose to shove all of the dildo in at once. Fortunately, this proved to be an effective method, as it didn’t take long after Rapunzel’s shriek of surprise to slowly turn into pants of pleasure.

“Feels pretty good, doesn’t it, Punzie?” Merida whispered in her girlfriend’s ear. “Having this cock so deep in your pussy?”

“Mm-hmm,” Rapunzel whimpered as she nodded her head with approval.

“You want more, don’t you?” Merida continued to whisper. “More of my cock in that precious little pussy of yours?”

“Yes… yes please,” Rapunzel answered quietly.

“Please what?” Merida responded. “You’re gonna have to be more specific.”

“Please, Merida, please fuck me already!!!” Rapunzel cried, the volume of her voice being heightened as a result of the pleasure she was anticipating.

Merida smirked, very satisfied with the response given to her. She slowly pulled her hips back, letting Rapunzel know exactly how the dildo felt as it slid out of her vagina, before abruptly thrusting forward and sending the device crashing back inside. The redhead then repeated this process, doing so over and over again and developing a steady rhythm as she began to properly fuck the blonde. Once she was able to achieve a fully established rhythm, Merida concentrated her efforts toward her speed, attempting to go slightly faster with each new thrust of her hips.

“Oh, Merida, that feels so good!!!!” Rapunzel moaned loudly as she became more accustomed to what was going on inside her vagina, finding increasing enjoyment from the dildo sliding in and out of her most sacred hole.

“Just you wait, Punzie,” Merida responded as she began to breathe heavily, finding the rapid thrusting to be more tiring than she initially assumed. “It’s only a matter of time before you start seeing stars.”

Smiling with excitement, Rapunzel closed her eyes, allowing her sense of touch to completely take over as Merida continued to fuck her from behind.

While all of this went on, Anna and Elsa leaned on their sides and watched as the other couple in the room engaged in their animalistic behavior, viewing the event from the sides of the bed opposite of each other (Anna watching from Rapunzel’s right side, Elsa watching from her left). They would occasionally bring their hands to their respective pussies and rub their clits for a few seconds here and there, but otherwise they paid close attention to the people between them and waited patiently for when Merida would move onto them.

The plans appeared to change, however, when Elsa sat up and crawled past Rapunzel over to the other end of the bed. She looked over to her sister and wiggled her finger at her in a “come here” motion. As confused as she was by this sudden turn of events, Anna was even more curious to know what Elsa was planning to do, and so she crawled across the bed and over to where her sister now was. Neither Merida nor Rapunzel seemed to notice what was going on between the two, as they were too immersed by what they were doing together to pay attention to anything else.

“What’d you have in mind, Elsa?” Anna asked quietly as she sat up and looked to her sister.

Elsa leaned toward the strawberry blonde’s head and whispered something in her ear, not wanting the other blonde/redhead pair in the room to overhear the idea she had. As soon as Elsa finished speaking, Anna nodded her head, very much eager to carry out Elsa’s plan.

Further back on the other end of the bed, Merida persisted in her effort to fuck her girlfriend from behind. Rapunzel’s eyes were still shut tight, and with the sensations that she felt as the dildo kept going in and out of her vagina, the blonde’s mind was so clouded with euphoria that she almost couldn’t sense anything else that was going on around her. Because this feeling was so overwhelming, Rapunzel couldn’t immediately notice that someone had planted themselves right in front of her face.

“Open you eyes, Rapunzel,” a voice very familiar to Rapunzel requested. “I have a surprise for you.”

Despite how much Merida fucking her had taken over her senses, Rapunzel was still able to slowly open her eyes just enough for her to see what was in front of her. Of course, once she realized what that was, her eyes immediately burst wide open.

As Rapunzel could clearly see, Anna was now sitting on the bed with her legs were stretched out in both directions, exposing her pussy and placing it just a few inches away from Rapunzel’s face. The top half of Anna’s body, meanwhile, was held in Elsa’s arms, with the platinum blonde’s hands planting themselves right on top of her little sister’s breasts.

“It was so nice of you to offer me your pussy, Rapunzel,” Anna declared. “It would be wrong for me to not do the same for you.”

Rapunzel grinned at the sight of Anna’s pussy. It was hard for the blonde to deny how delicious the wet, pink mound of flesh looked to her, and although the sensations of Merida fucking her still dominated most of her body, Rapunzel still felt she was able to muster enough energy to devour the meal being presented to her, and so she proceeded to do just that.

Sticking her tongue out, Rapunzel started to lap away at Anna’s vagina. Because Rapunzel’s body moved a little bit forward every time Merida thrust into her, the blonde often found her face being pushed further toward the warm, wet pussy in front of her, making it even easier to get one good taste of it after another. This was all the encouragement Rapunzel needed, slowly developing a well thought-out pattern that allowed her to lick, kiss and even chew at Anna’s pussy in the most effective manner possible, giving just enough attention to both the strawberry blonde’s labia and clit and enabling Rapunzel to figure of what the best technique was to use at each area of Anna’s privates.

“I think she really likes your pussy, Anna,” Elsa remarked as she looked down at the girl currently eating her sister out. “She just can’t seem to get enough of it.”

“Are you really that shocked?” Anna giggled in response. “You of all people should know how good I taste.”

“Oh, don’t worry Anna,” Elsa replied, “nobody knows your taste nearly as well as I do.”

Elsa then leaned her face much closer to Anna’s. “Of course,” she remarked, “I could always use a reminder now and then.”

Elsa could taste the smile that emerged on Anna’s face as she attached their lips together. Their tongues wasted no time in sliding between their lips and dancing graciously with one another, and as was the case with all the previous times they made out, the two sisters relished in each other’s taste. Although their mouth-on-mouth action was easily the greatest source of pleasure either Anna or Elsa felt at that moment, it certainly wasn’t one, as Elsa’s hands remained firmly on Anna’s breasts while their fingers caressed the skin and nipples beneath them. Anna was no less handsy, with one of her hands reaching down between Elsa’s legs and finding its way to the platinum blonde’s pussy, proceeding to rub the labia and even try to stick a finger or two inside as soon as it was possible to do so.

By this point, all four girls were connected to one another in a chain-like arrangement. Merida was thrusting her hips forward and pushing the strap-on she was wearing into Rapunzel’s vagina, Rapunzel was giving Anna’s vagina the most exquisite oral treatment she could possible give, and Anna was able to finger and rub Elsa’s vagina as the two of them made out with the passion of two soulmates destined to be together. Everybody was giving and receiving pleasure in some way or another, and there was not one person who was at a disadvantage in comparison to the others. Had it not been for the inevitability that their activity would force each of them to yet another climax, all four of them would have been happy to spend the entire evening in their current positions performing their current acts of sexual gratification. Still, it was impressive that they were all able to carry on with what they were doing for as long as they were able to (a span of time that lasted for well over several minutes) before all four girls began to sense their respective orgasms arriving once more.

“Anna…” Elsa moaned as she removed herself from her sister’s lips.

“Elsa…” Anna moaned shortly afterwards.

“Merida…” Rapunzel moaned as she struggled to keep her mouth attached to Anna’s pussy.

“Rapunzel…” Merida moaned as she struggled to keep up her pumping into Rapunzel’s vagina.

What followed immediately afterwards was an almost perfectly synchronized collection of screams, the loudest that any of them had released from their mouths up to that point. All four of the girls’ bodies were trembling as a result of the climaxes that they had each achieved, and shower after shower of vaginal fluid flew everywhere, some of it spraying across the covers and sheets of the bed beneath them, the rest of it splattering all over each girls’ body. They had all made a complete mess of themselves, collapsing on top of each other as they almost passed out from exhaustion.

It took them all a couple minutes for all four girls to fully recover from their orgasms, and when they did finally regain enough energy, they began to get off of each other and sit themselves with their legs folded on the bed beneath them.

Anna, Elsa, Merida, and Rapunzel all looked around at one another. Each of them was almost unrecognizable because of how messy they had made one another; their hairdos were completely undone and replaced with strands of hair flying in just about every direction (except for Merida, whose hair was already like that to begin with), and just about every inch of their bodies, especially their faces, was covered in vaginal fluid that stuck to their skin in big wet splotches (and that didn’t even include all that wound up in their hair). In spite of all their lack of cleanliness, nobody seemed to mind the least bit, as all four girls couldn’t help but smile and laugh at the sight of one another.

“Best… night… ever…” Rapunzel declared through one heavy breath after another.

“Aye, couldn’t agree more,” Merida responded as she tried to get some of the sticky fluid out of her hair.

“I know each couple here came here tonight intending to be completely alone,” Anna remarked, “but honestly, I’m so glad we all got to come together.”

It took the three other girls a moment to realize the double meaning behind Anna’s comment, playfully chuckling/groaning in reaction to what the strawberry blonde had said.

“Never thought I of all people would say this,” Elsa stated, “but I would be more than happy to get together again some time and do this all over again.”

“Just us four?” Rapunzel asked. “Or should we try to bring even more people into the mix?”

“Depends, Punzie,” Merida replied. “You got any other hot family members that I don’t know about yet?”

Rapunzel blushed as her eyes darted suspiciously from side to side. “I don't know,” she answered, speaking with a tone that implied that there was indeed at least one person coming to mind at the moment.

“Actually, does anyone know what time it is?” Elsa asked.

Merida looked around the room real quick and located a digital clock sitting on a drawer right beside the bed. “Couple minutes past eleven,” she answered as she read the time displayed.

“It’s only eleven?!?!” Rapunzel exclaimed. “Well, so much for ‘time flies when you’re having fun’.”

“Is anybody here actually that tired?” Anna asked. “Me personally, I wouldn’t mind going another couple rounds for a few more hours.”

“I could use a little rest real quick,” Merida replied, “but otherwise, I’m also game for a little more sexy time.”

“Same here!!” Rapunzel added. “If everyone else is up to the challenge, so am I!!”

“Well, I guess that makes four of us then,” Elsa announced as she looked all over her filthy body, “but if we are gonna get a little rest beforehand, would anyone mind me taking a quick shower?”

“I wouldn’t mind,” Anna answered, “if you let me join you, that is.”

“To just shower,” Elsa responded, “or to go another round?”

“Either’s fine with me,” Anna answered. “Merida, Rapunzel, would you like to shower with us?”

“If there’s enough room, then absolutely!!” Rapunzel replied enthusiastically.

“Sure, why the heck not?” Merida added nonchalantly.

“Okay then,” Elsa declared. “A quick shower, then back to sex, assuming that we don’t wind up doing it in the shower.”

With all four in agreement of what their next steps were, Anna, Elsa, Merida, and Rapunzel hopped off the bed, standing on their feet and stretching their limbs in anticipation of what was to come.

“Actually, if everyone else here is okay with it,” Rapunzel said out loud, “could we go over to the room Merida and I were supposed to have for the evening and do everything we’re about to do there?”

The three other girls looked back and forth to each other, not sure of what Rapunzel was getting at.

“Sorry, it’s just my mom rented our room for the evening,” Rapunzel explained, “and I hate for her money to go to waste with us not using it.”

After sharing a few more looks between one another, Anna, Elsa, and Merida nodded their heads in agreement.

“I’m okay with that,” Elsa remarked.

“Me too,” Anna added. “Could use a change of scenery actually.”

“Let’s not waste any time then!” Merida announced. “To the other room!!”

With that, all four girls headed to the door out and began to make their way to Merida and Rapunzel’s room. They couldn’t wait to resume their intimate activity together; the night was still young, and if what they’d done so far was as great as it was, they could only imagine what they still had in store for each other.

Notes:

This particular chapter goes out to mark881 and Fruit punch (who both requested Anna/Elsa/Rapunzel) and Saphibella (who requested Elsa/Merida); clearly there seemed to be much desire for these particular young ladies (and honestly, I don't blame you). I was originally not intending to create any direct connection between the previous two chapters (like I said, Merida/Rapunzel and Anna/Elsa were among my OTPs, so I was pretty dead set on writing those pairings into the story), but because so many requested them, I figured it wouldn't hurt to mix and match them a little bit before ultimately having them all go at each other at once. Hopefully, the result did not disappoint!!

And like I've said countless times before, if there's any pairing that you'd like to receive a chapter for, please do not hesitate to leave a comment and ask. Heck, even if you have nothing to request but still want to leave your thoughts, please comment anyway. I love hearing your feedback, and I look forward to possibly integrating it into what I write. Either way, thank you for reading, and I hope y'all stick around for more!!!

Chapter 12: Raya/Namaari

Summary:

A year after facing off against each other, Raya and Namaari find themselves as not only teammates on the university volleyball team, but roommates as well. As to be expected, there's tension between the two... in more ways than one.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 12 - Hot as Dragon Fire (Raya/Namaari)

“Okay, just about done,” Raya said to herself as she finished moving her personal belongings to one half of the dormitory room. “All clear for whenever she gets here.”

When the young college freshman, one of average height with a slender, slightly muscular build, tan skin, long black hair, and dark brown eyes, had first arrived on campus, she originally planned to have the entire dorm room entirely to herself. However, a few days into the semester, one of the university faculty came to Raya and asked if she was willing to share her room with another student, claiming that an error had made this particular student without housing despite applying and allegedly receiving approval for such a request. Although Raya was initially unsure, she ultimately agreed to share her room, figuring that doing so would allow her to save some money on housing.  On top of that, she was a bit curious about who her roommate would be, seeing her as a potential friend or even, depending on her preferences, possibly a girlfriend.

With her new roommate set to show up any minute now,  Raya was determined to have everything cleared out and ready for this other student to more easily move in. She spent just under a half hour moving everything she personally owned over to her half of the room - she fortunately didn’t have too much difficulty in moving things around, as nothing she owned was much heavier than a small, clothing-stuffed drawers - and by the time she had gotten done, all that could be found on the opposite side was a single bed and a bare desk right next to it, both of which were not unlike those which Raya used.

Once she had finished getting everything squared away, Raya looked at everything she had and how she arranged it. There were a few posters hanging up on the wall, the largest having the image of a long blue dragon stretching out across it, and on a nearby shelf, there were also a few personal knick-knacks and decorations scattered throughout. All of these items combined made for a sharp contrast to the almost complete bareness of the other half of the room, though Raya knew it was only a matter of time before that changed.

Raya then walked over to her desk and opened up the small metal cage that was placed on top of it. She placed her hand inside, and into it crawled a small brown guinea pig with a big, black nose, one who looked up eagerly at its owner.

“Just so you know, Tuk-Tuk, once my new roommate gets here, you won’t be the only pet in this room,” Raya informed her pet as she picked up some grass pellets from a nearby container and fed them to the small rodent. “Apparently, she’s a bit of a cat person, so whenever neither of us are here, it’ll just be you and her kitty-cat.”

Tuk-Tuk squeaked with fright before scurrying back into his age, moving in an almost roll-like manner as he hid himself in the corner of the paper-lined cage.

“No need to worry, Tuk-Tuk,” Raya chuckled. “I’ll be extra sure your cage is shut tight every time I leave you alone. Besides, assuming she feeds it well enough, that cat probably won’t even think about turning you into its lunch.”

Tuk-Tuk simply stared back at Raya, its face still bearing a small expression of uncertainty and skepticism.

“Okay, just wait and see then,” Raya said with a shrug. “I guarantee you they won’t be that bad.”

All of a sudden, there was a knock coming from the other side of the door into the room. “Be there in just a sec!!” Raya called out in response, realizing that her roommate had finally arrived.

Before going over to the door, Raya looked down at what she was wearing. Her choice of attire for the day was relatively simple, consisting of little more than a yellow shirt and olive-green leggings. It was far from a formal appearance, but at the same time, there was nothing about it that would make her come across as anything less than affable and welcoming.

“Okay, Raya,” the long-haired girl whispered to herself, “time to meet your new, super-awesome roommate.”

Upon stepping up to the doorway, Raya turned the doorknob and began to pull the door open. Before she could see what her new roommate looked like, a gray, black-striped tabby cat jumped down to the ground (having apparently been in her owner’s arms up to that point) and entered the room.

“Well, someone’s ready to get settled in,” Raya remarked with an amused chuckle as she watched the cat make its way further inside the dorm.

“Yeah, sorry about that,” the other girl (whose face Raya was not yet looking at). “Serlot can be quite a handful at times.”

“No worries,” Raya replied as she began to look back toward her new roommate. “I’m sure we’re gonna get along just…”

It was at that moment when Raya finally locked eyes with the girl with whom she would be sharing her dorm. The person in question was someone noticeably taller than Raya (a few inches taller to be precise), with a slender, slightly muscular build, tan skin, short black hair with a side shave cut, and dark brown eyes. At the moment, she was wearing a beige tank top and dark brown baggy pants, neither of which stood out nearly as much as the long, golden earring hanging from her left ear. Raya’s eyes widened with shock as she recognized who this other person was, and from the look on this other girl’s face, it seemed that the feeling was mutual.

“Namaari,” Raya whispered with a stern, almost contemptful tone.

“Raya,” Namaari responded with a similar tone in her voice, “so… we meet again.”


The score was 14 to 13. It was the final of five games. All it would take was one more point to not only end the match, but the entire tournament in general.

Raya couldn’t be more excited to finally bring all of this to an end. As the captain of her high school volleyball team, her need to win hadn’t been nearly as great in the past as it was at this very moment. With her team, representing her school Heart High, playing in the state of Kumandra’s high school championship and making it all the way to the finals, losing this final match after making it this far would’ve been a major disappointment, especially considering that this win would’ve secured a volleyball scholarship to whichever school she wanted to go to (with Disney University being without question her first pick). Those chances were this close to fading upon her team losing the first two games of the match, but fortunately, Raya was able to lead her team into winning the next two and taking the match to a fifth and final game (with her frustration and motivation to win clearly having a positive effect on her performance), and with the score so close to victory on both ends, Raya’s determination to win was stronger than ever.

If there was one thing she wanted more than to win however, it was to beat one girl in particular, the one that Raya was quick to learn went by the name of Namaari and was the captain of the rival team Fang High. As Raya had come to realize from the numerous competitive looks the two shared over the course of the match, it seemed that Namaari was dead set on targeting Raya above all others and striving to earn points in ways that specifically required Raya coming up short. That strategy had worked well enough in the first two games, but started to falter once Raya had picked up on what was going on, allowing the slightly shorter girl to bring the match from an easy win for Fang High to a 2 to 2 tie. All that remained to get now in this final game was, at the very least, one single point, one that Raya was dead-set on scoring against Namaari.

As soon as the volleyball began to fly through the air once more, Raya’s eyes remained fixated on the round, white orb as it continued to go back and forth between both sides of the volleyball net. Occasionally, Raya would shoot a glance across the court to wherever Namaari was, hoping to pick up on any specific techniques the shorter-haired girl was attempting, but otherwise Raya focused on nothing else more than the ball, and for those first few minutes, she and her team had managed to keep it in play without allowing the other team to score against them.

As the game progressed, both Raya and Namaari found themselves in positions where they could not only smack the ball over to the other side of the net, but do so right their rival was currently standing. Each of them wanted their victory to come directly at the expense of the other, and while Raya and Namaari’s first few attempts to hit the ball towards their competition were met with quick and intense defensive action, neither was willing to give up just yet, if only because it would allow them to see how humiliated they would look upon losing the game.

Pass after pass, hit after hit, there was seemingly no end in sight, the result of both Raya and Namaari being so determined not to ruin their chances of winning after coming so far. As soon as the ball came back towards Raya though, an idea began to form in her head. Over the past few minutes, Raya had attempted to hit the ball down toward the ground, only for Namaari to get to it right in time and keep the ball in play. With these actions being so repetitive up to that point, Raya felt that a change of action was desperately needed, and she knew exactly how to go about it.

Once the ball was directly above her, Raya jumped into the air  and lifted her hands out toward it. She quickly glanced away to make sure of where Namaari was, finding her just a few inches across from her on the other side of the net (more or less exactly where Raya had wanted her), then set her eyes back on the ball right over her. Her hand made contact with the ball, but rather than push down like she had done with most of her previous efforts to score a point, Raya pushed directly forward, still going over the net but not toward the ground like Namaari had anticipated.

Realizing this change-up, Namaari jumped up in an attempt to block the ball and maybe even get it back over the net in one hit. Unfortunately, she lifted herself a bit too high off the ground, as instead of making contact with either one of her hands, the ball collided directly with Namaari’s face. The sudden impact caused Namaari to lose balance and fall to the ground, bringing the ball with her and giving Raya and her team the one point it needed to wrap everything up once and for all.

Raya failed to immediately realize that though, as she was much too shocked by where she had inadvertently hit the ball. Her intention was for the ball to go directly over Namaari and have it just barely miss her touch, either going toward one of the other Fang players or missing them too and plummeting to the ground shortly afterwards. The ball instead hitting Namaari’s face was far more than Raya could have planned for, and the longer-haired girl’s eyes went wide with mild fright as her shorter-haired rival plummeted to the ground.

Upon hearing the sound of the referee’s whistle, one that signaled the end of the game and the entire match, Raya rushed under the net and over to Namaari, who still felt a bit too much pain in her face to fully pick herself back up.

“Sorry about that!!” Raya exclaimed as she reached out her arms and attempted to get Namaari back on her feet. “Are you okay?!?”

Namaari gave no verbal response, keeping a hand to her still sore face as she began to finally lift herself off the ground. Once she was back on her feet, Namaari looked back toward Raya, glaring at her with an expression of anger and resentfulness.

“Yeah, I probably went a bit harder than I should’ve,” Raya remarked as she scratched the back of her neck with mild guilt. “Still, no hard feelings, right?”

Namaari remained silent, rolling her eyes as she turned around and walked back to where the rest of her teammates were gathering.

Raya looked on for a bit, bearing a slightly remorseful expression on her face, before turning around and regrouping with her team. Although the victory she had earned for the team should’ve made her super happy, especially considering what this meant for her future, she couldn’t help but think of Namaari and the gamut of emotions she was likely going though.


“Wow… Namaari…” Raya spoke with a tone that tried to come off as excitedly surprised, “… long time, no see… how are you?”

Namaari raised an eyebrow with cynical skepticism. Raya smiled awkwardly, not entirely sure of what to say at the moment.

After the two remained silent for a few more seconds, Namaari rolled her eyes somewhat apathetically. “Eh, not much,” she finally replied. “Starting college, moving into my dorm, the usual stuff I guess.”

“Oh, right, I almost forgot!” Raya exclaimed as she speedily moved to the side of the doorway. “Come on in!”

“Thanks,” Namaari responded as she stepped into the dorm. In one of her hands was the handle to a very large suitcase that the shorter-haired girl pulled with her as she made her way further into the room.

“Is it safe to assume that’s my side?” Namaari asked as she looked toward the bed and desk that occupied what was otherwise a completely empty half of the room.

“Yep, all yours!!” Raya answered, speaking with a tone that she hoped would make her come across as pleasant and supportive. “Do you need any help unpacking?”

“Not right now,” Namaari replied as she unzipped her suitcase and pulled out some clothes. “I’ve got volleyball practice in a little bit, so I think I’ll just wait until afterwards to put all my stuff away.”

“Wait, you’re also on the university volleyball team?” Raya asked in response.

“I wouldn’t have spent my entire high school tenure playing if it meant not playing for Disney U,” Namaari answered. “I’m sure you can relate.”

“Oh, absolutely,” Raya responded. “This school was almost my first choice to attend and play for.”

“Well, aren’t we both so lucky?” Namaari remarked. “Of course, I had to get my mom to pull a few strings to ensure I got in and on the team. I’m guessing you didn’t need the extra help?”

Raya’s eyes dotted side to side as she stood there awkwardly. “I suppose not,” she answered.

Namaari shrugged as she finished getting the clothes she needed out of her suitcase. “I see you’re already set for practice,” she commented as she took notice of what Raya was wearing. “You wouldn’t mind if I used the bathroom to change real quick?”

“No, not at all,” Raya replied. “I mean, it’s technically our bathroom now, so yeah, go right ahead.”

Carrying her clothes in her hands, Namaari took a few steps toward the bathroom. Before she could step inside though, she noticed the big dragon poster hanging on Raya’s wall. “Is that Sisu?” she asked.

“Sisu?” Raya responded, unsure of what Namaari was talking about until she looked up at the poster on her wall. “Oh yeah, that’s the legendary water dragon all right.”

“Huh, what do you know?” Namaari remarked. “They paired up one dragon nerd with another.”

“Really? You’re into dragon mythology too!?!?” Raya exclaimed excitedly. “That’s wonderful!! You know, I’ve got this great book…”

Before Raya could finish that sentence, Namaari stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, seemingly ignoring her roommate’s words.

Oh well , Raya thought to herself. At least I was able to get a good look at her ass before she closed the door on me .


Overall, the first volleyball practice of the season went pretty well for both Raya and Namaari.

It wasn’t too different from what they had both come to expect from the average practice session, with them starting off with a few warm-ups and drill sets before moving on to setting, passing, and all the other move sets that anyone familiar with the sport would know all too well. While neither Raya nor Namaari knew any of the other girls on the team very well (largely due to most of them coming from out of state), they seemed to be very easy to get along with (which would definitely prove useful once they started playing actual games), and the coach, a dark-haired woman just over a decade older than the students, was certainly one who could motivate her athletes into shape, but never to a point where it made her unpleasant (she was even affable enough to let the girls call her Maria instead of Coach Hill if they liked). All things considered, it was hardly any different from every time they had practice in high school, and if every practice to follow was just like it, college volleyball would most likely be a very fulfilling experience for both Raya and Namaari.

One way this practice was different, however, was in how quickly it ended, albeit under circumstances that nobody had anticipated. About twenty minutes before practice was originally scheduled to end, Coach Hill received a phone call that she apparently needed to answer.

“Okay, so it seems there’s an emergency I need to attend to,” Coach Hill announced to the volleyball players she trained. “I’d appreciate it if you stuck around and did some more scrimmaging, but you’re more than welcome to hit the showers and go home for the night if you’d like.”

It wasn’t too long after this statement when Coach Hill finally left the gym. Some players left shortly afterwards while the rest stayed to do a little passing practice among one another. As more minutes passed though, more players left the building, and it was only a matter of time before Raya and Namaari were the only two people that were still in the gym.

“Seeing as it’s just us for the rest of practice,” Namaari claimed as she held a volleyball in her hands, “want to do a little back-and-forth?”

“Sure, why not?” Raya replied as she took a few steps back and made some distance between her and Namaari. “I’m game.”

Namaari tossed the ball in the air, then served it right over to Raya. The longer-haired girl hit it right back over to the shorter-haired girl, and what followed was a repetition of them sending the ball back and forth between them. Sometimes, their hands missed the trajectory of the ball coming so swiftly toward them, but even when that happened, it just gave them an opportunity to serve the ball and begin the process all over again. With each passing minute, Raya and Namaari passed the volleyball between one another and seemed to get a better hang of picking up on how and where they each hit the ball and how to most effectively send it back, getting a better understanding of the other’s preferences as they continued further with their little scrimmage.

“Want to see if we can get a decent rally going?” Naamari asked a few minutes into their interpersonal passing session. “I think we can make it to a hundred if we concentrate hard enough.”

“A hundred?” Raya responded with a mildly sarcastic chuckle. “I don’t think we need to set the bar that low, but if you insist…”

And so the two began a rally between each other. Once Namaari had served the ball, both she and Raya had their hands clasped and their arms lined up directly against one another as they continued to hit the ball back and forth to one another. Each girl called out the number they were at every time they hit the ball (Raya called out odd numbers, Namaari called out even numbers), allowing them to keep track of how far they were getting in their rally. Because neither girl tried to hit the ball particularly hard, it was much easier for them to keep track of where it was going, allowing them to keep up their rally without the ball going too far off in any direction and becoming impossible for either Raya or Namaari to hit it back.

Little by little, the two freshman volleyball players made their way toward their target number, growing more confident in themselves as they became more and more convinced they could not only reach it, but could even go further (possibly to even two hundred if they had the energy to do so).

“Ninety-eight!!” Namaari announced as she hit the ball back over to Raya.

“Ninety-nine!!” Raya said out loud as she hit the ball back to Namaari.

“One hundred!!!” Namaari exclaimed, sending the ball back over to Raya even as they reached their goal of a hundred-hit rally.

“Want to keep it going still?” Raya asked as she once again sent the ball flying back to Namaari. “If you’re still up for it, we could probably reach two…”

Raya couldn’t even finish that sentence before Namaari spiked the ball harder and faster than any previous time she had hit it that night and sent it speeding right into Raya’s face, causing her to almost black out and crash directly onto the ground beneath her.

Raya remained in place for a few moments as she slowly gained a comprehension of what she had just happened. By the time she was able to open her eyes again (once the pain she felt in her face had reduced enough for her to move again), Raya could see Namaari rushing over to help her up.

“Sorry about that,” Namaari said to Raya as she reached out her hands. “You okay?”

“Uh… yeah,” Raya responded as she took Namaari’s hands and slowly got back on her feet.

“Yeah, I think I hit that one a bit harder than I’d meant to,” Namaari remarked. “No hard feelings, right?”

“Right,” Raya responded with a soft shake of her head, one that implied that she wasn’t entirely convinced that what had just happened was completely accidental.


Taking a shower right after volleyball practice would’ve been a refreshing experience under any normal circumstances, but with her face still feeling a decent amount of pain, doing so right now was an absolute must for Raya.

Because most of the other girls on the team (apart from Namaari of course) had left the gym and most likely taken showers earlier than she did, Raya was currently alone in the locker room. She thought Namaari would have also been there as well, but after a quick look-around, Raya found that not even she appeared to be there at the moment. Assuming that Namaari had chosen to go directly back to their dorm and finish her unpacking, Raya simply shrugged and made her way into the shower area.

Stripping her clothes and undoing the ponytail that she had tied her hair into right before starting practice, Raya stepped up to one of the shower heads and turned its knob, bringing a torrent of increasingly warm water down from the shower head and close to her now completely uncovered body.

Although the water was a bit chilly at first, slightly catching Raya off guard for those first few moments, it fortunately didn’t take long for it to reach a more satisfactory level of heat, and as soon as she became content with how warm the water had become, Raya stepped directly underneath the shower head and allowed the stream to now pur directly onto her skin. After a few minutes of letting her body get more accustomed to the water, Raya began to rub various parts of her body with her hands in an attempt to make herself clean.

As expected, the water felt most relieving on Raya’s still somewhat sore face. This wasn’t to say it didn’t feel pleasant anywhere else on her body, but after getting hit in the face as hard as she did, a more noticeable transition from pain to pleasure was inevitable, so feeling the warm and relaxing water rain down on her face was easily the most significant sensation Raya could feel at that moment in time.

While she stood there in the shower and gradually rubbed herself clean, her eyes gently closed to allow herself to get further lost in the pleasantness of the water coming down onto her, Raya couldn’t help but form a mental image of Namaari in her head. Despite still feeling somewhat annoyed with what had happened earlier (still not entirely convinced that it was an accident), Raya couldn’t help but admit to herself that if nothing else, Namaari was actually a pretty attractive woman. Seeing her go into the bathroom earlier that day allowed Raya to get a pretty decent view of her rear end (at least for those few seconds she could do so), and the skin-tight outfit she wore for volleyball practice only made her curves and features all the more noticeable. Even when they had first seen each other at that championship volleyball tournament almost a year prior, Raya found it difficult not to admire how good Namaari looked, with some of the guilt she felt for inadvertently hitting her in the face stemming from her fear of causing any major damage. As far as she could tell though, what happened left no long-term physical effects on Namaari’s body, allowing Raya to reduce some of her stress and continue to reflect on how good-looking Namaari was.

“How’s your face?” a voice asked from seemingly out of nowhere.

Raya’s eyes burst open with shock as her ears immediately recognized whose voice that was. Sure enough, Namaari was standing right next to her not wearing a single article of clothing; needless to say, this only cemented Raya’s attraction to the taller, shorter-haired girl, even as she tried her hardest not to make it outwardly noticeable.

“Namaari!” Raya exclaimed. “I thought you were going straight back to the dorm.”

“I was, but I forgot my phone in my locker,” Namaari explained as she walked up to one of the other shower heads. “When I came back to get it, I figured I could use a shower and take advantage of there being nobody else here… or almost nobody else here.”

“Well, don’t mind me,” Raya replied. “I’ll probably be out in a couple minutes anyway.”

Namaari simply nodded as she turned the shower knob, causing water to come pouring down from the shower head directly above her. For about a minute or so, both she and Raya remained silent as they continued to shower and get as much dirt and sweat off their bodies as possible.

“Like I asked earlier,” Namaari said to Raya, “how’s your face?”

“It’s fine,” Raya answered with a shrug. “Started feeling much better once I got the water going.”

“That’s good to hear,” Namaari responded. “I’d hate to have ruined your face.”

“Same here,” Raya replied. “And hey, I guess it does make us even then.”

For a few moments, Namaari simply accepted this response without giving it all that much thought, closing her eyes and starting to enjoy her shower. It was only when Namaari actually realized exactly what Raya had said that caused her eyes to come back open and look suspiciously over to the other girl in the shower area.

“Even?” Namaari remarked as she raised an eyebrow. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Well, that’s why you sent that volleyball flying in my face, wasn’t it?” Raya responded. “As payback for what I did when I beat you in that volleyball tournament last year?”

“You think I did that on purpose?!?” Namaari exclaimed with a chuckle of disbelief. “You don’t seriously think I’m that petty, do you?”

“I don’t know if I’d use the word ‘petty’,” Raya answered, “but then again, I’m not entirely sure what word’s best to use to describe someone who refuses to accept a halfway decent apology.”

“Halfway decent apology?” Namaari responded. “I don’t think a simple apology is enough to make up for attacking my face and costing me and my team the state championship!”

“I didn’t mean to hit you in the face,” Raya claimed. “Everything else, I meant of course, but hitting you in the face was never my intention.”

“But you did intend to smack the ball in my direction, didn’t you?” Namaari remarked.

“No, I meant to have it go right over you,” Raya argued. “It’s not my fault you jumped a bit higher than you should have.”

It was at that moment when Namaari turned the shower knob and turned off the water. She stormed right up to Raya, somewhat startling the shorter, longer-haired girl, and leaned forward to pin her against the wall and trap her between her arms. Even with the endless rush of hot water coming down onto both of them, it wasn’t enough to keep Raya and Namaari from staring into each other’s eyes, the former gripped with uncertainty and nervousness, the other with ire and irritation.

“I bet you’ve had it pretty good up to this point, haven’t you, binturi?” Namaari snarled. “Becoming a state championship, getting accepted into Disney U, you probably even got a full-ride scholarship just for playing volleyball.”

“Even if I had, why are you complaining?” Raya asked. “You got into the school and onto the team too!”

“Yeah, like I said, ‘cause my mom pulled a few strings to get me here,” Namaari reminded the girl between her arms.

“Oh, so is that what this is all about then?” Raya commented with a somewhat mocking tone of voice. “You’re upset because you had to fall back on mommy when you couldn’t succeed on your own?”

“Winning that tournament was the key to getting here on my own,” Namaari stated. “It was bad enough losing it all when I had come so close, but to do so in such a humiliating manner? That’s inexcusable.”

“Okay, but why does it matter now?” Raya asked. “You’re a student at Disney U, you’re on the volleyball team, why complain when you can focus your efforts into getting through the next four years without any trouble?”

“It’s a matter of personal integrity,” Namaari answered. “Besides, it’ll be hard to stay focused whenever you’re in my presence.”

“Oh, am I that big of a distraction?” Raya asked in a tone that fluctuated between condescension and flirtation. “Well, if that’s the case, what’s stopping you from doing what you will with me and getting it over with already?”

Namaari gave no verbal response, simply glaring at the girl between her arms with a look of annoyance and anger. Raya’s face bore a similar expression as it shot the exact same look at the girl glaring down at her. Whether it was because of the warm water pouring down onto the two of them or the blood rushing throughout their bodies, both Raya and Namaari felt a tremendous amount of heat in their faces, unable to turn the direction of their gazes away from the girl standing directly in front of them. Just the sight of each other alone was enough to generate all sorts of strong and complicated emotions within both girls, making it difficult for the two of them to decide what they wanted more: to beat the living daylights out of one another… or to fuck the daylights out of one another.

Ultimately though, both Raya and Namaari opted for the latter, figuring that exposing themselves to each other’s tastes would be much more fulfilling.

It was almost impossible to tell who gave into their urges first, as both Raya and Namaari began to crash their faces into one another at roughly the same time. Either way, within seconds, Raya’s mouth was making direct contact with Namaari’s, pressing their lips as hard as they could and opening just wide enough to let their respective tongues through. Hardly any time passed before the two tongues finally met; their interactions could best be described as an intense sword fight, jabbing and slashing against one another while sending several droplets of saliva flying back and forth through each girl’s oral cavity. Neither girl was anything less than rough in terms of what they were doing with their mouths, but that only made their craving for one another only harder to not resist.

Considering what was going on near the top end of Raya and Namaari’s bodies, it wasn’t the least bit surprising that activity of equal passion and desire was going on further down. If there were any parts of their bodies that were working harder than their mouths to get the best possible sensation of the other, it was easily their hands, all of which found their way to the other’s backside and attempted to cover as much skin as possible. This, of course, resulted in both girls wrapping their arms around each other’s bodies and pulling them both closer together. With most of Raya’s back pressed against the wall though, the result of being pushed backward by the taller girl moving her own body forward, Namaari’s hands were forced to travel lower down.

Fortunately for her, this wasn’t too much of a downside, as her hands were able to find their way to Raya’s hips and even get a few squeezes of the shorter girl’s delicate butt cheeks. Raya found similar success with how her hands explored Namaari’s body; with her height not quite reaching that of her rival-turned-lover, Raya instead chose to go lower, moving her hands about and bringing them down to Namaari’s waist and then to her ass, pressing her fingers down onto the flesh and getting a good sense of how soft and tender it felt. Thanks to the hot water gushing down onto them, it was easier for Raya and Namaari to slide their hands against each other’s skin as they made out, allowing them to more effectively relish in the pleasant feelings of their bodies than would be possible if they were both dry. Then again, as both girls could sense, they would’ve been very wet by this point regardless of whether or not they were in the shower.

“Be honest,” Raya said as she took her lips off Namaari’s and looked up into her dark brown eyes, “you’ve wanted to get between my thighs ever since you first laid eyes on me, haven’t you?”

“Oh, like you haven’t wanted the same from me,” Namaari replied as playfully rolled her eyes. “Of course, it would’ve been nice to kick your ass before tapping it,” she answered, “but we can’t always get what we want now, can we?”

“Always? Perhaps not,” Raya responded, “but right now… I’m sure we can work something out.”

Namaari raised an eyebrow curiously. “What’d you have in mind?” she inquired.

“Whatever you want,” Raya answered. “Since you’re so eager, I’ll be nice and let you do as you please… as long as you’re actually up to the task, that is.”

Namaari pushed her face less than an inch away from Raya’s, staring with determination directly into the shorter girl’s eyes. “I assure you, I am more than capable of earning my prize,” she whispered boastfully.

“Well, don’t just tell me,” Raya responded. “Why waste a perfectly good tongue on words when you could be putting it to much better use?”

Namaari nodded her head and shot Raya a look that more or less read as “if you insist”. The taller, shorter-haired girl then pulled her arms and hands back as she lowered herself down and sat herself on the ground. For once, Raya was able to look down at Namaari, who was looking hungrily up at Raya with a gleam in her eyes that made it very clear that she wanted nothing more than to completely devour the girl towering above her.

“Not one to shave, I see,” Namaari commented as she noticed the large patch of thick, brown hair located directly above Raya’s womanhood.

“I shave every now and then,” Raya claimed, “whenever I feel like it, that is.”

“Well, it’d be nice if it was all nice and clean before I was given access,” Namaari remarked, “but I suppose I can manage.”

“Oh, you’ll have to,” Raya responded. “That’s what happens when you…”

Raya’s sentence was interrupted by a sudden squeal of shock and pleasure and the subsequent shutting of her eyes as Namaari, without warning, pressed her mouth directly onto Raya’s labia and pushed as hard as she could onto the flesh. Having already gotten a good enough taste of one of Raya’s pairs of lips, she was eager to do the same with the other pair, and from what she could get from this first impression, Namaari was certain that she was in for quite a treat. Raya felt practically the same, albeit for the exact opposite reason.

“Oh… okay…” Raya moaned as she began to breathe heavily as a result of how overwhelmed Namaari was making her. “Yeah… yeah, that feels pretty good…”

As Raya attempted to slowly reopen her eyes, she noticed Namaari raising her hands and bringing them higher up her body. They stopped right on top of Raya’s firm, medium-sized breasts, then came down onto the round, fleshy mounds. It wasn’t long before the fingers went to work against each individual breast, wiggling and tapping against the skin while squeezing a little as they maintained their grasp on both of these tender patches of flesh. It was Namaari’s thumbs, however, that performed the most effectively as they found their way to Raya’s nipples, pressing down onto each areola and moving in a circular motion. As each thumb rolled around, each nipple rolled with it, adding onto what the rest of Namaari’s fingers were doing to Raya’s breasts and inducing great pleasure for the shorter, longer-haired girl.

Of course, what Namaari was doing to Raya’s breasts was nothing compared to what she was doing further down Raya’s body. With her mouth still holding on tight to Raya’s pussy, Namaari was determined to do everything in her power to make the most of the warm, wet patch of flesh between Raya’s legs, and she had more than enough tools to do just that. Her lips proved to be especially useful when it came to pleasuring the outer regions of Raya’s vagina, rubbing gently against the flesh while emitting a small, but sufficient amount of saliva that flowed into the vaginal fluid emerging from the central hole and created a liquid mixture with a taste like no other. However, with the lips being a bit more limited in their movement (which was necessary in order to keep the entirety of the mouth in place), Namaari’s tongue was responsible for most of the oral activity taking place. Although it did a fairly good job at licking and lapping against the labia, striving to cover every part of the moist flesh, the tongue performed its best when it went directly into Raya’s vagina. Anything Namaari could think of was exactly what she did with her tongue: popping in and out of the hole, swirling around in a circle, and flicking back and forth between the rigid, but slippery vaginal walls. With her mouth firmly stuck to Raya’s womanhood, Namaari had little room to breathe and keep up her pace. Luckily for her, once she was able to start breathing through her nose, oxygen deprivation became an issue no longer, allowing Namaari to continue to eat Raya out without having to worry about suffocating.

Raya, on the other hand, found herself in a position where her breathing habits were far more intense than they would be under different circumstances. With Namaari’s hands kneading and toying with her breasts, and her mouth finding one creative way to play with her pussy after another, Raya found herself releasing an endless stream of moans and squeals from her mouth, each getting slightly louder and more high-pitched than the one before it. Because of how many sounds that were being forced out of her, Raya found it difficult to maintain a consistent breathing pattern, and therefore had to take in a deep breath every so often in order to keep herself up as Namaari continued to go to town on her chest and further down her body.

“Oh… Namaari…” Raya whimpered euphorically, “ … that… that feels so good…”

That’s right, say my name , Namaari thought to herself as she looked up at Raya’s face as she carried on with the oral pleasure she was giving to the longer-haired girl.

“Namaari…” Raya moaned as her eyes began to slide shut, “I think I’m close… I can feel something…”

All of a sudden, Raya felt an abrupt absence not only between her legs, but also on one of her breasts. As her eyes opened back up, she looked down to see that Namaari had not only removed her mouth from Raya’s flesh, but also one of her hands as well.

“What the hell, Namaari!?!?!” Raya exclaimed frustratedly. “I told you I was close!!”

“I know,” Namaari replied with a devilish smirk, “but I think I’d rather get you there by alternative means.”

“Alternative means?” Raya responded in confusion. “Like what?”

“Hmm, I don’t know,” Namaari answered falsely as she wiggled some of the fingers of her empty hand in a way that was sure to get Raya’s attention. “I can’t put my finger on it.”

Raya’s eyes went wide as she realized what Namaari was intending to do. “Oh,” she gasped.

“Then again,” Namaari chuckled, “perhaps I can put my finger in it?”

Raya couldn’t even give a full verbal response before she felt the entirety of Namaari’s pointer finger being shoved right up her vagina, instead causing her to emit a shriek of both shock and pleasure, not expecting to feel anything in there so soon, but still finding this sudden sensation to be quite pleasant.

At first, Namaari opted to perform an in-and-out motion with this one finger, rapidly pushing and pulling forwards and backwards while still ensuring that she kept the entirety of her finger within the insides of Raya’s vagina. After a few seconds however, Namaari decided to curl her finger a little back more, performing a “come here” motion that resulted in the tip of the finger to trace directly against the vaginal walls before being extended back out and starting the process all over again. This new combination of curling the finger and moving it back and forth almost resulted in double the pleasure that Raya received from Namaari’s fingering, and if the noises coming out of her mouth were any indication, Raya was practically begging for more.

Namaari was quick to deduce that Raya was more than ready to take more of what the taller girl had to offer, and with a smirk of eagerness, she promptly inserted a second finger, her middle finger, right into Raya’s pussy. Despite now having twice as many fingers stuffed between her lover’s vaginal walls, Namaari continued to act just as she did when it was only one finger, pushing and pulling back and forth while curling the fingers and letting them slide against the inner surfaces. Although the addition of a second finger left a little less room for Namaari to move about within Raya’s vagina, she still had enough to allow her to keep moving at a consistent, if not increasingly rapid pace, and the whines of pleasure that were being emitted from above made it clear that what Namaari was doing was nothing less than sensational for Raya.

Feeling quite confident in her fingering skills, Namaari decided to further up the ante, adding a third finger alongside the other two and giving Raya a triple dose of her hands-on treatment. With the three middle fingers of her hand now located directly inside Raya’s most sacred hole (leaving only her thumb and pinky outside), Namaari carried on with her efforts to fuck Raya with her fingers. With less room to move around as a result of there now being so many fingers, Namaari unfortunately couldn’t curl her fingers all the way back, but she could still curl them just enough for Raya to feel it, and so she continued to retract and extend these three fingers as much as she could while still keeping up with her back-and-forth motions within Raya’s vagina. By this point, Namaari had figured that this was the maximum number of fingers she could fit inside Raya (at least not without tearing or damaging something), but that didn’t upset her too much, especially as, if the noises coming from Raya’s mouth were any proof, the shorter girl was on the verge of reaching her climax.

“Namaari…” Raya moaned as she too detected that the euphoric force building up within her was about to let loose, “I… I think I’m gonna…”

Namaari, not needing Raya to say anything more to know what was about to happen, decided now was the time to make her newfound lover come. Shoving the three fingers as far up into Raya’s vagina as she could, Namaari shook them as much as she could and induced a vibration-like sensation inside Namaari, a sensation that was more than enough to invoke Raya’s oncoming orgasm. Her other hand, meanwhile, left Raya’s breast and reached down to the shower knob and turned off the water as a means of ensuring that the liquid that would then come down onto her was not that of the shower head.

“NAMAARI!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Namaari came incredibly close to not being able to hear Raya’s screams, as the eruption of fluid pleasure that burst out of Raya’s pussy splattered all over Namaari’s face, temporarily blinding the shorter-haired girl and causing her to lose some consciousness of her surroundings. With her eyes forced into closure, all Namaari could detect for those next few moments was Raya’s climactic scream of pleasure, one that slowly faded and transitioned into a few deep, exhausted breaths.

About a minute later, Namaari wiped some of the gunk off her face and began to slowly open her eyes. Once she was able to regain full vision, she looked towards Raya, who was now sitting on the floor of the shower area with her back still against the wall. The longer-haired girl was still working to catch her breath, heavily inhaling and exhaling as she gradually managed to recover from her orgasm a minute or so prior. In those moments, Raya’s sight lacked any real focus, too overwhelmed by what had just happened to narrow in on anything in particular, but once she began to regain a greater awareness of her surroundings, she looked over to Namaari, whose face bore a look of amusement and satisfaction.

“I think I got just what I wanted,” Namaari remarked. “Thanks for not being a disappointment.”

“No problem,” she replied with an awkward chuckle. “Happy to be of service.”

“It’s a miracle nobody else was here to see all this,” Namaari stated as she looked around and failed to find anybody besides her and Raya in the locker room. “Still, we should probably get going if we want to keep it that way.”

“Yeah, that would probably be best,” Raya responded as she got back on her feet. “Still, it’s a shame that I’m not able to return the favor.”

Namaari raised an eyebrow as she also stood back up. “Is that so?” she asked. “Well, why won’t we get dressed and head on back to our dorm? If you can help me finish getting my things unpacked… maybe I can offer you a little something in return?”

Raya’s face lit up upon hearing Namaari say this, forming an enthusiastic and naughty smile shortly afterwards. “I think I would appreciate that much,” she informed her former rival, now current lover.

“Anything for you, dep la,” Namaari responded with a wink before she stepped out of the shower area and made her way to the locker where she kept her belongings.

It was that last thing Namaari said that caused Raya to blush: dep la, a term meaning “beautiful”, a term that had far greater weight and passion than just about any other term of endearment that Raya could think of, and a term that she had hoped to hear at some point later that night, if not several more times in the near future.



Notes:

It just occurred to me that I could've written a chapter more appropriate (or inappropriate if you like) for Mother's Day... oh well, maybe I'll get around to something like that sometime in the future.

Speaking of the future, if you have any requests for who and what you want to see (or just have thoughts about my work in general), please, please, PLEASE leave a comment. I love hearing your feedback, and while I can't guarantee anything, I like hearing about what you guys are interested in and what you'd appreciate seeing.

In any case, thank you for reading, and I hope you stay tuned for what's to come!!

Chapter 13: Gogo Tomago/Honey Lemon

Summary:

As they arrive home following a bizarrely eventful chemistry class, Gogo Tomago and Honey Lemon decide to relax and make the most of each other's company. They're completely alone for the evening, at first anyways.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 13 - Perfect Chemistry (Gogo Tomago/Honey Lemon)

“Pop quiz!!!!!” the chemistry instructor announced out loud the very second she entered the classroom.

Nearly every student sitting in the Chemistry 101 class groaned in annoyance. Of course, the very idea of a pop quiz was enough to induce great feelings of negativity. Not only were such events specifically designed to come out of nowhere, forcing each person taking the quiz to do so with as little preparation time whatsoever, but to anyone who had not been paying as much attention in class beforehand, such a test would be almost impossible to succeed. Needless to say, pop quizzes in general were hardly anything to get excited about. When it came to how she arranged such quizzes however, Professor Yzma’s preferred method was something that asked for a bit more than writing things down onto a sheet of paper.

“Now, now, I know nobody likes to come to class unprepared,” the professor said to her students, “but if that’s the case, then it’s your fault, not mine.”

Professor Yzma then rolled over a large moving table, one made of metal and had wheels attached to the bottom of each of its legs, to the front center area of the classroom. Hardly anybody was paying that much attention to her, many rolling their eyes or distracting themselves in their own unique manner. The one exception, however, was Honey Lemon, a rather tall girl with long, honey-blonde hair and skin of a slightly tan shade, whose bright green eyes, at the moment covered by a pair of glasses surrounded by a magenta frame, were currently fixated on the large number of chemicals and equipment currently laid out across most of the metal table.

“Ooh, look, Gogo, she’s brought out the hydroxides,” Honey Lemon whispered to the girl sitting right beside her at their table as she looked over all the various substances that were currently being presented. “Maybe we’ll get assigned to use one of them.”

“Sure, whatever,” Honey Lemon’s table mate/lab partner, a shorter girl with short black hair that had one single streak of purple near the front on the right side of her face, replied as she looked towards the clock on the wall hanging just above her, barely paying attention to the more jovial girl sitting to her left.

“Now you should all know how this works by now,” Professor Yzma informed her class. “I’ll call each of you up one at a time. I’ll ask you to explain a specific chemical reaction and then perform that reaction with any of the chemicals you find here on this table. If you do as requested, you get a passing grade on the quiz. Fail to do so…I’ll smash that possibility with a hammer!!!”

The elderly professor, today dressed in her usual violet colors, slammed her fist onto the palm of her other hand and let out an enthusiastically wicked cackle. Most of the students simply stared back at her with blank, emotionless expressions on their faces. Yzma’s borderline devilish nature may have been a bit off-putting when they first began attending the class, but by this point, they were so used to it that it could hardly leave much of an impression on them.

“Anyways,” the chemistry instructor said as she started to regain her composure, “let’s call up the first group.”

Professor Yzma then grabbed a clipboard off her desk, one that had a paper with all the names of the students and their groups listed on it, and quickly scanned over what was written there. “How about we start with Group #6?” she announced. “Honey Lemon and Gogo Tomago!!”

“Coming!” Honey Lemon replied eagerly as she hopped off the stool she was sitting on and made her way over to the front of the classroom. Anyone who was looking in her direction at the time would’ve noticed her predominantly yellow attire, a perfect visual metaphor for her overall personality and a perfect contrast to her lab partner’s mostly black clothing, which also proved to be quite fitting given her more subdued nature.

Gogo, meanwhile, was a bit slower than her taller companion when it came to getting ready to give their surprise presentation. Normally, speed was hardly an issue for the young student - in fact, it was usually one of her best assets - but Gogo could only demonstrate such an affinity in the situations that Gogo felt a sense of personal investment in. Chemistry class was not one of those situations, even though the same could not be said for Honey Lemon, who loved few things more than the science of chemistry. 

A few seconds later, Gogo arrived at the front of the classroom, where Honey Lemon had been standing for just over a quarter-minute. “Here are your goggles, Gogo,” the taller girl remarked as she handed a pair of plastic goggles over to her lab partner, which the shorter girl immediately placed over her eyes.

“Okay, ladies, today you will be demonstrating the relationship between metals and acids,” Yzma declared. “Miss Lemon, what can we expect from a reaction that involves the combination of an acidic substance with an alkali metal?”

“In such a situation, a single replacement reaction should occur,” Honey Lemon answered confidently. “When an alkali metal reacts with a strong acid, the resulting products are a relevant alkali metal salt and hydrogen gas.”

“That is correct,” the chemistry teacher replied. “Miss Tomago, can you give us some examples of such substances that would prove useful to create such a reaction?”

Gogo took a deep breath, trying her hardest to hide how clueless she was behind a demeanor of cool. For a few moments, she remained silent as she attempted to ponder the possible answers to the question she was given.

“Do I need to repeat the question, Miss Tomago?” Yzma asked impatiently. “Or would you rather have me fail you and your partner here and now?”

“Come on, Gogo, you know this,” Honey Lemon whispered. “We were just reviewing this the other night.”

Miraculously, the memory of her and Honey Lemon studying together just a few nights ago was just what Gogo needed, as the material they had covered immediately came to mind and gave her the information that she was so desperate to recall.

“Alkali metals are entirely pure substances, like sodium or lithium,” Gogo finally answered. “Acidic substances, meanwhile, consist of hydrogen-based compounds, such as hydrogen chloride or hydrogen nitrate, that would react to the alkali metal when placed into an aqueous solution.”

“Very good,” the instructor responded, “ and not a second too soon. Had you hesitated much longer, I would have not thought twice about giving you a failing grade.”

“Nice job, Gogo!!” Honey Lemon whispered cheerfully as she formed a fist with one her hands and stretched it out towards her lab partner. Gogo did the same with one of her hands, leading to a quick fist bump between the two.

“Now that you’ve demonstrated the necessary knowledge, please show us a physical example of such a reaction,” Professor Yzma ordered the two students standing near the front of the room.

Gogo and Honey Lemon then proceeded to look over the several different chemical substances that were laid out across the large metal table besides them. With so many different options to choose from, it took them a minute or so to decide which substances would be most beneficial, and perhaps even more time for them to be able to locate those specific substances.

Fortunately, the two were eventually able to find exactly what they needed. Gogo located a small plastic box with a label that read “Potassium”, while Honey Lemon came across a plastic container with a label that read “HI”. After exchanging a quick look to confirm to each that they were ready to get started, both girls picked up their respective containers and showed them to the rest of the class.

“For this demonstration, we will be using reactants that were not previously mentioned by my partner,” Honey Lemon announced out loud. “By mixing a small sample of potassium with an aqueous solution containing hydroiodic acid, we will showcase a single-replacement reaction that will produce hydrogen gas and a potassium iodide salt.”

After putting the plastic container down and quickly grabbing a beaker from the metal table, Honey hurriedly, but carefully, made her way over to a sink located near the back of the room. There, she turned on the water and began to fill the beaker with water, stopping right when the glass contained became almost exactly a quarter full. Gogo, meanwhile, grabbed a pair of metal pincers and walked over to an empty counter, where she waited for Honey Lemon to return with the other half of their presentation.

“As you will see, creating an aqueous solution is necessary in order for this kind of chemical reaction to occur,” Honey Lemon explained to the class as she went over to the counter where Gogo was currently standing and placed the water-filled beaker down. “If both the potassium and the hydrogen iodide remained in solid form, their molecular structures would be too rigid to allow for a distinguishable reaction. By mixing the hydrogen iodide in a liquid such as water though, a new state of matter is incorporated, one that can react with a solid and allow for the intended reaction to take place.”

“Okay, Honey Lemon, I think they understand,” Gogo remarked with a tone that was somewhat sarcastic, but also a bit playful in order to not come across as too mean. “Let’s just show them and get this over with already.”

“All in good time, Gogo,” Honey responded as she went back to the metal table and picked up not only the hydrogen iodide container, but a long metal stirring spoon as well. “If we want to do this right, we can’t rush things too much.”

“Maybe, but we only have so much time,” Gogo countered. “If we take too long, we might get points docked.”

“Well, I wasn’t planning to, but now that you mention it,” Professor Yzma remarked as she watched the two students as they carried on with their quiz.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming,” Honey stated as she made her way back to the counter where Gogo and their materials were currently standing.

After twisting the lid off the hydrogen iodide container, Honey Lemon dipped the stirring spoon inside and lifted up a small amount of the powder-like substance, gently lifting it over the water beaker and turning it over. Once the substance was in the water, Honey Lemon gave the mixture a quick stir and allowed the water and the hydrogen iodide to become one.

“Note how the water becomes more cloudy as more of the hydrogen iodide gets mixed into it,” Honey Lemon explained to the class. “The less clear the liquid becomes, the more capable the forming acid is in allowing for a proper reaction to take place.”

“Speaking of reactions,” Gogo commented as she opened the potassium box and used the metal pincers to pick up one of the potassium pieces inside, “let’s get one of them going right now.”

“Wait, Gogo!!!” Honey Lemon exclaimed as she saw what Gogo was about to do. “I think that piece is too…”

Before Honey Lemon could finish that sentence, Gogo dropped the potassium into the hydroiodic acid. It took hardly any time at all to start seeing results, as the mixture appeared to immediately create a flame that heated the liquid beneath it and emitted a thick, gray, smoke-like cloud out into the air above. The reaction continued for a handful of seconds more before a loud popping noise was heard, which was then followed by a quiet simmering hiss. All that remained in the beaker was a small amount of liquid and a dark gray stain on the inner surfaces, indicating that the reaction had finally come to an immediate end.

Honey Lemon and Gogo simply stared down at the remains of what had just occurred, not entirely expecting to produce such a strong and almost violent reaction. They remained silent for at least a few more seconds, as did the other students currently in the classroom, most of whom were just as surprised by what had just happened.

“Are we gonna need another Timmy?” one student sarcastically commented, breaking the silence that had been going on for nearly a whole minute.

Several other students began to laugh in response to what had just been said. Gogo and Honey Lemon shared a startled and somewhat confused look, almost ignoring what was going on with the other students, before looking back to their instructor. Much to their surprise, Professor Yzma seemed to be grinning with satisfaction.

“Excellent work, ladies,” Yzma congratulated the two young students. “Not only did you demonstrate a perfect acid/alkaline metal reaction, but you also showed just how intense such a reaction between such strong substances can be?”

“So… do we pass the quiz then?” Gogo asked with an uncertain tone in her voice.

“Not quite yet,” the professor answered. “First you have to clean up that mess you made.”


“Man, what a day,” Gogo remarked as she hopped off the bus and tossed a piece of bubblegum in her mouth, with Honey Lemon following right behind her. “For a minute there, I thought it would never end.”

The sun had nearly finished setting when the two young women got off the bus and began to walk back to their place of residence. Unlike most of the students that attended Disney University, who either lived in one of many on-campus dormitories or some place no more than a few miles outside of the university grounds, Gogo and Honey Lemon shared a room at a location much further into the city, and while this forced them to give a decent amount of their time to transportation, it was more than worth the cost since they didn’t need to pay a single penny for their rent, the result of them being able to strike a most unorthodox deal with the person who provided them housing. Travelling that distance back and forth between home and school could be a bit difficult at times, especially given the complications that arise with taking public transportation, but that only made the eventual return home all the more relieving, which was exactly how Gogo and Honey Lemon felt as they got closer and closer to the place they called home.

“God, it’s so frustrating how she just pulls those ‘pop quizzes’ out of nowhere,” Gogo complained as she and Honey Lemon continued to walk home. “I mean, I know it’s a chemistry class and all, but are pencil and paper just not enough for her?!”

“I don’t know, I kinda like them,” Honey Lemon responded. “There’s something that’s just fun about getting to mix a bunch of chemicals and seeing what happens.”

“When you say ‘seeing what happens’, do you actually mean ‘getting ourselves blown up’?” Gogo asked with a mildly sarcastic tone as she chewed away at the gum in her mouth. “Not gonna lie, sometimes I wonder whether or not Professor Yzma actually wants to see us get hurt.”

“Perhaps she does get into a bit more than she really ought to,” Honey Lemon replied. “I can’t say I blame her, though maybe that’s just the chemistry nerd in me talking.”

“Eh, I suppose it won’t matter in the long run,” Gogo stated as she rolled her eyes. “The class only lasts a semester, and hopefully we’ll get to work with other instructors as we get further towards our degrees.”

“Shouldn’t be too hard for you,” Honey Lemon commented. “You’ll likely major in physics, and I’m definitely sticking to chemistry, so in the end, we’ll be two halves of one science-oriented whole!!!”

Gogo chuckled in response to Honey Lemon’s vivid spirit, the very aspect of her personality that, as much as she wouldn’t publicly admit it, she found the most charming about the taller girl. “That we would, Honey Lemon,” she responded, “that we would.”

It was at that very moment Gogo and Honey Lemon finished their conversation when they finally arrived at their destination. For most people, a building that housed an apartment on its top floor and a café on the bottom floor might seem unusual, but for anyone living in this particular neighborhood, it was more difficult to find an apartment complex that took up an entire building. Gogo and Honey Lemon’s residence was no exception, sitting right on top of a cute little café known as the Lucky Cat Café, which looked every bit as quaint and enticing as one might assume from such a name. It was actually quite beneficial for the two young college girls; on top of not having to pay rent, but every now and then, they could even get a quick breakfast right before heading out to their classes.

As they stepped up to the door that led inside, Gogo and Honey Lemon noticed the “Closed” sign currently hanging from the other side of the door. “Hmm, that’s weird,” Gogo remarked. “I didn’t think Cass closed up the shop this early into the night.”

“Doesn’t look like she’s here at the moment,” Honey Lemon noted as she looked through the windows, noticing that none of the lights inside were on at the moment. “You think maybe she’s out on a date?”

“I certainly hope not,” Gogo responded after quickly blowing and popping a bubble with her gum. “The minute she starts dating is the minute we start having to pay rent.”

“I suppose that’s true,” Honey Lemon replied as she pulled a pair of keys out of her purse. “Well, wherever she is, I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about.”

Taking another step toward the door, Honey Lemon stuck one of the keys into the keyhole located on the right side of the door. She turned the key and unlocked the door, pulling it forward and allowing her and Gogo to step inside the dark and empty café.

“Cass!! You here!?!?!?” Gogo shouted as she and her roommate made their way further into the café. The two waited for a few seconds in hopes that they would get a response, but as time passed, their belief that they were the only two in the building at the moment were more or less confirmed.

“Well, Honey, it looks like it’ll be just you and me for the evening,” Gogo stated, “or at least it is until Cass gets back, whenever that’ll be.”

“Ooh, we haven’t had a night to ourselves in a while!!” Honey Lemon cried cheerfully. “What do you feel like doing? Play some games? Get a little studying in so we’re more prepared for another one of Yzma’s pop quizzes?”

“Honestly, with how late it’s getting, I don’t really feel like doing that much,” Gogo responded. “In fact, considering how much this day has taken out of me, the sooner I can get in bed, the better.”

“Oh, okay, I suppose that works for me,” Honey Lemon remarked with a tone from which one could sense some disappointment, but not enough to outweigh her otherwise upbeat demeanor. “So maybe we could find something to watch on Netflix and then turn in for the night.”

“Yeah, I guess I’d be up for a little Netflix,” Gogo replied. “Netflix and… maybe a little something more if I’m still in the mood.”


“Gogo!!!” Honey Lemon called from the other side of the bathroom door. “You find anything good yet!?!?”

“I might’ve found something,” Honey Lemon heard Gogo answer.

It was just under an hour after Gogo and Honey Lemon had returned to their apartment and gotten all their things put away, intending to spend the rest of their night relaxing and getting their minds off the somewhat stressful day they had experienced earlier. It wasn’t too long before both girls decided that a good, clean shower would be just what they needed to become more effectively relaxed (especially considering that they were working with chemicals several hours earlier), with Gogo being the first to take one and Honey Lemon following shortly afterwards. Like the shorter girl before her, Honey Lemon spent a decent amount of time in the shower getting herself clean (and also enjoying just how pleasant the warm running water felt as it poured down onto her skin), but after a few minutes, she decided that she didn’t need to be in the shower any longer. She stepped out of the shower, dried herself off, and quickly proceeded to put on her pajamas, a light pink pair consisting of a matching shirt and pants, and brush her teeth before beginning to step back out into the bedroom she and Gogo shared.

“Is it a movie or a show?” Honey asked as she opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom. “I’m fine with either, but if it's a show, you’ll have to tell me how many episodes you want to get through tonight, because if it ends up being that good, it might be hard for me to STOP!?!?!?!?”

Honey Lemon’s sudden exclamation came as she looked toward the bed she and Gogo slept in and found a most unexpected surprise. Lying across the bed was Gogo; this by itself would not be that much of a shock had it not been for what the black-haired girl was wearing at the moment, that being absolutely nothing at all. With her arms folded behind her head and her legs spread a bit towards each side of the bed, Gogo was completely in the nude, with her most feminine features being on full display for the incoming Honey Lemon to get the best possible view.

“G-g-Gogo…” Honey Lemon stammered as her face turned almost as pink as her glasses with shock and awkwardness. “Wha-wha-what are you doing?”

“Well, I was going to find us something to watch on Netflix like we agreed,” Gogo answered, speaking with an incredibly flirtatious tone, “but after thinking it over…”

Just then, Gogo flipped herself over and exposed her backside to Honey Lemon, looking backward in order to make sure that the honey blonde got just as good of a view of her ass as she did to her breasts and pussy. “Perhaps Netflix and chill would be much more enjoyable?”

Honey Lemon simply stood there in the middle of the bedroom, too awestruck by what was in her sights to process a fully developed thought. Of course, this was far from the first time Honey Lemon had seen Gogo in the nude - having known each other for several years up to that point and grown much closer to each other within that period of time - but that didn’t make Gogo’s body any less mesmerizing. Though the black-haired girl was quite a few inches shorter than her taller roommate/girlfriend, she made up for it with a muscular physique that could be most easily noticed in her limbs and chest, and the overall image was more than enough to make Honey Lemon feel incredibly warm in various parts of her body.

“Dammit, Gogo!!!” Honey Lemon muttered as she stomped her foot with a mix of mild frustration and immense horniness. “I wish you would’ve said something before I got into my pajamas!!!”

“How’s that my fault?” Gogo chuckled as she flipped herself back into her earlier front-facing position. “The door was closed. I couldn’t have known if you were getting redressed or not.”

“Well, it’s not like I can just leave the door wide open and just let anyone walk in on me,” she argued, a bead of sweat forming and trailing down the side of her face.

“Isn’t it though?” Gogo retorted. “I’m the only other person here at the moment. Would you really take that much of an issue of me looking into the bathroom and seeing you without any clothes on?”

Honey Lemon began to squirm as she stood there silently. It was becoming increasingly hard for her to not just leap onto Gogo right then and there, and she wasn’t even sure what was keeping her from doing so.

“I mean, it’s not like I haven’t already gazed at your gorgeousness countless times before,” Gogo continued, “and with a form as tall, thin, and eye-catching as yours, how can I not?”

It was at that moment when Honey Lemon decided that she could not hold back any longer. With a great deal of hurrying speed, she pulled her pajama shirt over her head and off her body, then went downward to slide her pajama pants and underwear down to her feet.

“You’re incorrigible, you know that?” Honey Lemon said as she kicked what was left of her clothing off herself.

“As if you’d have it any other way,” Gogo chuckled in response.

Too overwhelmed by her hormonal urges to reply to Gogo’s remark, Honey Lemon gently leaped onto the bed, crashing her body right on top of that of the black-haired girl. Being the taller of the two, Honey Lemon’s body didn’t quite line up with Gogo’s, with her own feet stretching out several inches past that of the person beneath her, but that was hardly a concern for the honey-blonde girl, especially considering it allowed to give her a slightly dominant edge over the girl currently lying directly below her.

Hardly any time was wasted in Honey Lemon’s attempt to take control of this very heated situation. As she trapped Gogo between her arms, Honey Lemon brought her mouth down onto Gogo’s, commencing a passionate makeout session between the two college girls. Gogo could barely open her mouth by the time Honey Lemon’s tongue started to poke through and make her way to the tongue possessed by the shorter girl. Still, Gogo was nonetheless able to part her lips just enough to allow Honey Lemon’s tongue through, and within seconds, both tongues were sliding and battering against one another, engaging in a wet and slippery duel as their respective owners continued to reap the benefits that came with enjoying the other’s mouth.

“You may think of yourself as a rebel, Gogo,” Honey Lemon commented as she temporarily removed her mouth and looked up at the purple streak in the shorter girl’s raven-black hair, “but I can be a bad girl too, you know.”

“Is that so?” Gogo chuckled with mild disbelief. “I mean, I won’t say you’re wrong, but…”

Suddenly, Gogo wrapped her arms around Honey Lemon’s back. Just when Honey Lemon began to realize what was going on, Gogo pushed herself sideways and flipped herself over, bringing the taller girl with her and switching their positions in bed. What Gogo lacked in height, she more than made up for with muscle, using her physical fitness to roll herself and Honey Lemon around in the bed and assert herself as the one on top. Not intending to take the change-up for granted, Gogo looked down at the girl beneath her and confidently smirked, with the thought of her now being the one in control feeling very satisfying and pleasant.

“You’ll have to try much harder if you want to be as bad as me,” Gogo claimed.

“Oh sure, you act like the toughest woman around,” Honey Lemon remarked, “but why don’t you actually try to convince me for a change?”

“For a change!??!” Gogo exclaimed in shock and mild offense. “So that’s how you want to play this game, huh?”

“Maybe,” Honey Lemon answered with a tone of false innocence, “what are you gonna do about it?”

A small, but still noticeable grin appeared on Gogo’s face as a most  devilish idea appeared in her head. “I’ll show you exactly what I’m going to do,” she stated as she lifted up some of her fingers for Honey Lemon to see. “By the time I’m done with you, there won’t be anything you crave more than the touch of these bad girls.”

“Oh no, I’m about to be tickled into submission,” Honey Lemon cried with playful sarcasm. “How ever will I…”

Whatever Honey Lemon was about to say was interrupted all of a sudden by a shriek of shock and pleasure, the result of suddenly feeling something pressing down onto the area between her legs. The immense and seemingly out-of-nowhere feeling caused Honey Lemon to lose awareness of her surroundings for a brief moment, as it was so intense that it overpowered all other senses, but as soon as she was able to regain some of her composure, the honey blonde looked down her body. Sure enough, there was something - or perhaps multiple things - that had seized control of her precious womanhood.

Having reached downward to the lower half of Honey Lemon’s body, Gogo found exactly what she was looking for and trapped the honey blonde’s privates in her hand, pressing her palm and fingers against the surface of the labia and making it very difficult for the taller girl to loosen Gogo’s grip.

“Feels pretty good, huh?” Gogo commented as she held on tight to Honey Lemon’s pussy. “Still think I’m not such a bad girl?”

Honey Lemon abstained from giving a verbal response, as she was too consumed by the powerful sensations Gogo was inducing with little more than her hand. It wasn’t quite enough, however, to persuade the honey blonde to give the black-haired girl the satisfaction she craved, so with as much energy as she could muster up, Honey Lemon shook her head from side to side against the surface of the pillow beneath her head.

“Well then,” Gogo said in response to Honey Lemon’s head shake, “I’ll just have to be a little more convincing.”

While Gogo’s thumb found its way to Honey Lemon’s clitoris, the rest of her fingers began to press up and down against the taller girl’s labia, pulling back a little before pushing back down and repeating the process over and over again. What Gogo was doing with her hand was akin to a beating heart, pumping against the surface of Honey Lemon’s genitals and sending one wave of pleasure after another surging up through the honey blonde’s body.

Needless to say, as much as she wouldn’t admit it, Honey Lemon became increasingly lost in her euphoric state with each additional pump of Gogo’s hand. Between the thumb pushing down on her clit and the palm and fingers doing likewise against the pink, wet mound of flesh surrounding her vagina, there was not a single part of the black-haired girl’s hand that the honey blonde could not feel going as hard as possible between her legs and giving her as much pleasure as humanly possible. That didn’t mean Gogo wasn’t getting a kick out of her hand-on-pussy action though; if anything, what she was doing was hardly any different than squeezing a stress ball, except instead of foam, it was skin and muscle (which arguably felt even softer) she had in her clutches.

“Everyone always assumes the strongest muscles are located in the arms and legs,” Gogo remarked as she continued to pump her hand against Honey Lemon’s pussy. “I’d argue, however, that those in the fingers are much stronger. Wouldn’t you agree, Honey?”

Honey Lemon still couldn’t respond verbally. In fact, the feeling of Gogo pressing her hand against her vagina was so great that she couldn’t even shake her head. All Honey Lemon could do is just lie there and let Gogo do her work, knowing that she’d either tire her hand out or force a climax onto the honey blonde, whichever came first. While the former option would’ve given Honey Lemon some satisfaction in being able to overcome Gogo’s actions, the latter was almost too tempting to pass up, leaving the taller girl very torn about which she would prefer most.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” Gogo said with a smug grin forming on her face, “and don’t think I’ll be letting up any time soon. If it’ll get you to admit how bad I can be, then I could do this all night.”

A faint whimper slipped through Honey Lemon’s mouth, one decorated with a nervous smile forced onto her by the incredible sensations she felt in between her legs. As hard as she wanted to deny it, there was only so much longer her body could handle what Gogo was going to her, and the black-haired girl could easily tell from the look on the honey blonde’s face that she was getting close to the limits of how much pleasure she could hold back.

“Then again, maybe I don’t have to go all night,” Gogo remarked, her smile growing larger and more smug. “From the looks of things, I can probably get you to explode in… I’d say just under a minute.”

“Aw, already!?!” a voice exclaimed. “But it feels like you’ve only just begun!!!”

Both Gogo and Honey Lemon yelped in shock at the sound of this third voice. The former even jumped as soon as the voice reached her ears, falling off the latter and landing right on the taller girl’s left side. With their bodies no longer being against each other, Gogo and Honey Lemon could now see the woman standing in the doorway right across from them and looking towards their nude, youthful figures. The woman appeared to be in her mid-forties, with fair skin, green eyes, and a head of short brown hair; her choice of attire for the day was a black, short-sleeved V-neck shirt and jeans that were rolled up a bit near the end of each leg. All of these elements combined resulted in the image of a person the two college girls knew very well.

“Sorry, the door was open,” the woman claimed, speaking with an awkward and embarrassed tone in her voice. “I know I should’ve said something earlier, but… you know… it’s kinda hard to think when all this is happening right in front of you.”

“Um… Aunt Cass…” Honey Lemon stammered as she struggled to find the right words, “how long have you been standing there?”

“Not long, just a couple minutes,” Cass answered. “I actually just got back from my nephew’s science fair; you’d be surprised by just how smart a lot of those kids are. Actually, come to think of it, I probably should’ve left a note beforehand. You two must’ve had no idea where I was…”

Aunt Cass’ ramble came to an end as she found it difficult to express her thoughts without sounding too absent-minded. Gogo and Honey Lemon, after sharing a quick look of mutual confusion, stared back at the older woman, finding the situation to be just as awkward as she did.

“Anyway,” Cass said out loud as she grabbed the doorknob and began to pull the door back, “I see you two are in the middle of something, so if you don’t mind, I’ll just head on out and leave you to do your thing…”

“Well now, hold on a minute,” Gogo remarked before Aunt Cass could completely close the door. “I just remembered something: we still need to pay our rent for the month.”

Aunt Cass’ eyes widened as she slowly pushed the door back open. “Your rent!?!?” she exclaimed with a surprised chuckle. “But we already took care of that last week.”

“To be honest, I don’t think we paid in full,” Gogo replied as she looked toward the girl lying to her right. “There’s still a bit more we need to give, wouldn’t you agree, Honey Lemon?”

“I… I think you’re right, Gogo,” Honey Lemon responded, an eager grin emerging on her face. “In fact, she probably wouldn’t mind if we threw in a little extra just for the heck of it, would you, Aunt Cass?”

Aunt Cass’ face began to grow warmer and redder as she stood in the doorway and continued to gaze at the two gorgeous young ladies lying on their bed and displaying their full nudeness. This was hardly a new experience for the forty-something woman - as part of the agreement Gogo and Honey Lemon had proposed, they would allow Aunt Cass to join in on their intimate activities in exchange for being allowed to rent one of her rooms - yet despite how many times they had done it together up to that point, Cass couldn’t help but feel like a first-timer whenever it happened. After all, with her getting closer to an age where she wouldn’t be considered “desirable”, it was getting harder for Cass to believe that anyone, let alone people as young as Gogo and Honey Lemon, would find her attractive. Still, the opportunity to receive the affections of those significantly younger than her was something she’d be incredibly foolish to turn down, and if the many opportunities she received were any indication, Cass, as absent-minded she could be at times, was certainly no fool.

“Well, Aunt Cass,” Gogo said to the older woman, “do we still need to finish making that payment?”

A flattered smile began to appear on Aunt Cass’ face, one almost as warm as her red, blushing skin. Despite how late it was, and despite that this wasn’t completely necessary, the forty-something brunette couldn’t think of a single good reason to turn down the offer.

“I suppose I wouldn’t mind accepting an early payment for next month’s rent,” Aunt Cass responded as she walked further into the room and towards the college girls’ bed. “Would that work for you two?”

“Hell yeah, it would!!!” Gogo exclaimed excitedly. “Don’t be rude, Honey. Let’s give our dear auntie some space!!”

Doing as she was told, Honey Lemon scooted herself to one side of the bed while Gogo scooted herself to the other side. With the bed being big enough to fit one more person, there was now a big empty space directly in the middle, one that could allow a third person to lie down right in between the two other people on their sides. This was just what Aunt Cass needed as she turned around and fell onto the bed, her back facing the surface of the sheets and pillows. Once Cass got into place and made herself comfortable, the two college girls moved themselves a bit closer to the center and began to cuddle up next to the older woman, with Gogo on Cass’ left side and Honey Lemon on her right.

“Aren’t you two just the sweetest young ladies?” Aunt Cass remarked as she looked back and forth between the two young women at her sides. “You really know how to make your aunt Cass feel so happy, don’t you?”

“We certainly do try,” Honey Lemon answered sweetly. “Isn’t that right, Gogo?”

“Perhaps,” Gogo responded. “Then again, you’re the sweet one, Honey. I prefer to be a bit more spicy.”

“Fortunately, I’m quite fond of both kinds of tastes,” Aunt Cass commented. “Now the real question is, what taste do you suppose I have?”

“You, Aunt Cass?” Honey Lemon replied. “Personally, I think the word ‘umami’ suits you best.”

“Umami?” Gogo chuckled with disbelief. “Is that even a real taste?”

“Of course it is!!” Honey Lemon answered. “It’s a Japanese word that means ‘savory’.”

“Oh, really?” Gogo responded. “If that’s true, I suppose it fits our dear Aunt Cass. Of course, I’ll need a sample just to be sure.”

Unwilling to wait any longer, Gogo reached down toward the zipper of Cass’ jeans. She pulled the metal tab downward and loosened the waistline, allowing her to then pull down the pants while the person wearing them kicked her legs and helped get them further off. Further up Cass’ body, Honey Lemon grabbed the older woman’s shirt with both hands and slowly pulled it off. Within less than a minute, the upper layer of Aunt Cass’ clothing was completely removed, leaving her only in a matching black bra and panties. Even with these garments still on her body, they were not enough to hide Cass’ feminine assets, a pair of breasts that were quite large (but not too large to look off-putting or unreal) and the delectable thickness of her thighs (even with her back facing the bed, one could easily imagine Cass’ rear end being just as appetizing). Gogo and Honey Lemon couldn’t help but gaze at Cass’ partially naked figure for a few more moments; seeing how gorgeous Aunt Cass looked with minimal clothing was more than enough to convince them that attractiveness and age were not mutually exclusive.

“Is this a new pair, Aunt Cass?” Honey Lemon commented as she noticed the older woman’s undergarments and failed to recognize them. “I don’t think I’ve seen you wear these before.”

“Well, I do try to make things interesting every now and then,” Cass responded. “Do they look good on me?”

“Is there anything that doesn’t?” Gogo replied with an amused chuckle. “Seriously though, maybe it’s just me, but black really does suit you, Aunt Cass… in fact, it almost hurts to have to take them off… almost…”

At that moment, Gogo reached down and tugged at Cass’ black panties, pulling them down toward the older woman’s legs and slowly sliding them off. Honey Lemon, meanwhile, reached around Cass’ back and located the strap that held the bra together, pulling it off and allowing her to remove the garment from the brunette’s chest. With the last layer of clothing removed and thrown across the room, Aunt Cass was now every bit as naked as the two girls lying to her sides, allowing her thick physique to be on full display and appear even more enticing than it was when she was wearing clothes.

“I don’t think I could ever get tired of seeing you like this, Aunt Cass,” Honey Lemon stated as she looked over Aunt Cass’ flawless naked figure. “Even after all the times before, there’s just something about you that never gets old.”

“Whoever says older women can’t be sexy can go fuck themselves,” Gogo added. “At least then, they can leave the rest of us to treat you like the queen you are.”

“I’m so glad to hear that, girls,” Aunt Cass declared, “because right now I could really use a good fucking.”

Neither college girl needed any more encouragement to get things going. Honey Lemon instantly locked lips with Aunt Cass, allowing the two to begin making out and receive yet another good taste of each other’s mouths. Unlike Gogo, who tended to be a little rough with how she liked to use her mouth, Aunt Cass was much gentler and more welcoming, which gave Honey Lemon little difficulty when it came to planting her lips against Cass’ and getting her tongue inside the older woman’s mouth. It was there she found Aunt Cass’ tongue, and whereas making out with Gogo felt like a fast and intense sword fight, Honey Lemon found her experience with Cass to be more like a leisurely dance, with both their tongues patting and sliding against one another as they swirled throughout each other’s mouths and relished in each other’s tastes.

Gogo, meanwhile, trailed a bit further down Aunt Cass’ body in order to get her fill of the voluptuous older woman. With one of Cass’ breasts being tended to by one of Honey Lemon’s hands, which had instinctively found its way to the brunette’s chest and wasted no time to start kneading and groping the snowglobe-sized mound of flesh, Gogo felt it was only appropriate that the other breast be subjected to a similar degree of affection. Rather than use her hand though, Gogo opted to put her mouth to work, planting her lips around the breast’s brown, puffy nipple and lowering her tongue onto the tiny nub. Once she was able to lock on, Gogo’s tongue went to town on the nipple, lapping and flicking away at it while her lips continued to suckle at the surrounding area. With her mouth firmly attached to Aunt Cass’ breast, Gogo had full access to the older woman’s incomparable taste, and she was loving every second of it.

Despite all that Gogo and Honey Lemon were doing to Aunt Cass, there was still one area left that had yet to receive such special treatment, arguably the most important part of the forty-something’s body. Fortunately, both girls still had a hand free to do whatever, and it didn’t take long for them to make a decision as to what to do. Lowering their free hands down to the older woman’s waist (stopping for a short period to get a quick feel of her thick, tender thighs), both Gogo and Honey Lemon made their way to Cass’ precious pink pussy, one topped with a decent amount of brown, shaggy pubic hair. Although there may have been one or two hairs that were in their way, that didn’t stop either girl from using their fingers to give the vaginal area the attention they deserved. As one would expect, their approaches couldn’t have been more different. Gogo, being as fast and straight-forward as she usually was, immediately went for the sacred hole, sticking a couple fingers inside and beginning to push and pull within the vaginal walls. Honey Lemon, meanwhile, stayed outside and went for a gentler approach, tickling Cass’ labia with her fingers and rubbing the clitoris with her thumb. Despite the contrast between these two methods, they complimented each other perfectly, as Cass could very easily tell with what she was feeling down there.

“I love you two so much,” Aunt Cass mumbled, barely getting the words out as she continued to make out with Honey Lemon. “Nobody’s ever made me feel this good before.”

Just then, Gogo’s lips popped off Aunt Cass’ teat as another idea popped into her head. “Honey, has Aunt Cass had a taste of your honey yet?” she asked the girl on the opposite side of the woman they were pleasuring.

Honey Lemon took her lips off Aunt Cass (much to the latter’s mild disappointment) as soon as she heard Gogo’s question. “Not yet,” she answered.

“Don’t you think you should give her some now?” Gogo suggested. “I mean, you know how much she loved eating out of your honey pot.”

“Is that true, Aunt Cass?” Honey Lemon asked as she looked into the older woman’s bright green eyes. “Are you hungry for some honey?”

“I could certainly use a smackerel,” Aunt Cass answered, an eager grin emerging on her face, “or however much you’re willing to offer.”

“One pot of honey coming right up!!!!” Honey Lemon exclaimed as she removed her hands and began to climb up over Aunt Cass, sitting on her knees and trapping the older woman’s head right between them.

“Ooh, it looks like the honey pot’s got more than enough for me,” Aunt Cass remarked as she looked up at the wet, pink mound of flesh hovering just a few inches right above her. “I can even see a little dripping out already.”

“Well then, I hope you’re hungry,” Honey Lemon announced, “because now it’s snack time!!!”

Aunt Cass could barely give much of a response before Honey Lemon lowered herself onto the older woman’s face, pressing her genitals against the mouth and enthusiastically waiting for Cass to open her mouth and start eating. Fortunately, she didn’t have to wait particularly long for that to happen, as Honey Lemon then felt something soft and wet come into contact with her pussy. Even with the younger girl pushing herself down across the entirety of her face, Aunt Cass still found just enough room to let her tongue slide through her mouth, giving her access to the wet mound of flesh and allowing her to dig in right away.

Although Aunt Cass’ tongue may not have been the largest of her assets, it was just big enough for Honey Lemon to feel it lapping against her labia and slowly intruding into the warm, wet hole that lied in between. Their time together had made Honey Lemon quite fond of having the older woman play with her pussy in such a manner, and this specific instance was by no means an exception. It was only a matter of time before the younger girl to begin rocking her hips and pushing the lower half of her body back and forth, making sure to keep her vagina in place so that Cass could continue to eat away at it while going at a pace that was fast enough for her to receive the greatest amount of pleasure possible.

Meanwhile, Gogo removed herself from Aunt Cass’ breast and vagina and shifted her body so that she was now sitting right in front of the older woman, positioning herself between Cass’ spread legs and giving her full vision of what lied in between: a perfect blend of flesh, hair, and vaginal fluid that Gogo couldn’t help but stare at for a few moments, awestruck by how mouth-watering it looked.

“I guess it only figures that the owner of a café called the Lucky Cat possesses such a wonderful kitty,” Gogo chuckled before grabbing one of Cass’ legs (once again getting a good feel of the older woman’s savory thickness) and lifting it up in the air, giving the black-haired girl some room to push her own genitals forward.

Rearranging the position of Aunt Cass’ leg and getting into a scissor-like position, Gogo thrust her pussy forward and made contact with that of the older woman. Slipping and sliding against each other’s wetness, Gogo continued to push herself back and forth, allowing both women to immerse themselves in the sensations brought upon by their respective lower lips kissing one another. Despite not being able to see much of Aunt Cass’ face (the result of it being completely covered by Honey Lemon), Gogo could tell that the older woman was getting just as much enjoyment out of their grinding as she was, with the faint moans of delight that were able to slip through the space between Cass’ mouth and Honey Lemon’s vagina serving as proof of her pleasure.

Between Honey Lemon sitting on her face and Gogo pushing herself between her legs, Aunt Cass was completely lost in the euphoria she was receiving from the double dose of pussy she was receiving from both ends of her body. She couldn’t quite put her finger on what exactly was that she found most pleasurable - the sheer feeling (or in the case of Honey Lemon, the taste) of each girl’s pussy, or the small, but speedy vibration-like movements that resulted from each of the college students pushing themselves back and forth against Cass’ body. Then again, with how overwhelmed she was from Gogo and Honey Lemon rubbing their vulvas against her, Cass couldn’t give the matter much thought anyway, so she was more than happy to just turn her brain off and let the two younger women do their work.

“You’re giving her enough room to breathe, right, Honey?” Gogo asked half-jokingly as she continued to grind her pussy into Aunt Cass’. “The last thing we want is for her to suffocate between your legs.”

“Don’t worry, Gogo, I’m taking good care of our dear aunt,” Honey Lemon answered as she also grinded against Cass. “Then again, I can definitely think of worse ways to go.”

Gogo shot Honey Lemon a quick look that read “oh, you” before leaning forward and once again planting her lips onto the taller girl’s. It was a bit difficult at first for both girls to move towards each other, as neither wanted to remove their genitals from their current position, but within a moment or two, Gogo and Honey Lemon were able to find the right balance, wrapping their arms around each other and kissing passionately while their continued to thrust their hips against both pairs of Aunt Cass’ lips.

These specific positions resulted in each woman being linked to one another in an almost triangular chain-like link. Gogo and Honey Lemon sat upward and leaned into each other as they continued to make out, and beneath them against the surface of the bed was Aunt Cass, eating out Honey Lemon with as much energy as she could muster while her pussy was being thrust against by Gogo’s own genitals. Each mouth received no less attention than any of the other two, and the same could most certainly be said about their respective vaginal areas. All three women were having the time of their lives kissing and grinding against one another, which made it somewhat upsetting to them when they all began to realize that they were nearing their climax.

“Honey,” Gogo said as she took her lips off of Honey Lemon and began to breathe heavily, “I think I’m about to burst.”

“Me too,” Honey Lemon responded, also starting to breathe in a similar manner. “What about you, Aunt Cass?”

A couple of indistinguishable mumbles came from beneath Honey Lemon’s vagina. With the older woman’s face being almost smothered by the taller girl’s vulva, she was unable to give a fully comprehensible response. Despite this, both college students could still tell that Aunt Cass was also on the verge of her orgasm.

“She’s almost there, Honey Lemon,” Gogo declared. “Let’s give her a little more help.”

At that moment, both Gogo and Honey Lemon made their thrusting even faster and more intense than they had ever gotten that night. The taller of the two rocked the lower half of her body back and forth as quickly as possible, while Gogo pushed and pounded her vulva against Aunt Cass’ with as much strength and velocity as she could muster for herself. For about a minute, they both carried on with their respective activity, doing everything in their power to get Aunt Cass (as well as themselves) to come until at last…

“GOGO!!!!!”

“HONEY!!!!!”

“MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!”

It was at that exact moment when three different torrents of hot fluid burst out of three different locations, the result of all three women finally achieving their orgasms. Gogo, nearly losing consciousness to this powerful explosion of pleasure, fell backwards and ended up falling off the bed and onto the ground beneath. Honey Lemon, meanwhile, fell to her side and inadvertently removed herself from Aunt Cass’ face, just barely keeping enough of herself on the bed to prevent herself from falling off. Then there was Aunt Cass herself, whose limbs were stretched out across the bed as she began to heavily inhale and exhale, having to catch her breath to not only recover from her climax, but also to get more oxygen into her system after her supply was reduced by Honey Lemon sitting on her face.

A minute or two passed as all three ladies slowly regained their composure. It was Gogo who was the first to make any significant movement, lifting herself upward and climbing back onto the bed. Once she had her body back against the surface of the bed, Gogo crawled towards Aunt Cass and laid herself against the older woman’s right side, right where she had been earlier. Shortly afterwards, Honey Lemon began to do the same, planting herself on Cass’ left side and snuggling up beside the forty-something. With all three women lying and cuddling with one another, a warm smile of satisfaction emerged on each of their faces.

“Were we good, Aunt Cass?” Honey Lemon asked with a very innocent tone of voice.

“As good as you possibly could be,” Aunt Cass answered. “Thank you so much, you two.”

“So… does this mean we’ve covered our rent for the month?” Gogo inquired.

“I’m pretty sure it does,” Aunt Cass replied. “Of course, you probably already got it covered the last time we did this, but hey, it’s better to be safe than sorry.”

“Now that I think more about it,” Honey Lemon remarked, “it might be a good idea to rethink our method of payment?”

“Rethink?” Gogo responded. “In what way?”

“Well, by having to only pay once a month, it can be a bit hard to keep track of how often we’re making payments,” Honey Lemon explained. “Perhaps we could start paying on a biweekly basis? Maybe even weekly?”

Gogo nodded her head in agreement. “That definitely sounds like something to consider,” she replied. “Would that work for you, Aunt Cass?”

The smile on Aunt Cass’ face grew ever larger as she pulled both girls even closer towards her with both of her arms. “Whatever works for you two,” she answered. “I want nothing but the best for my two sweet girls.”

Notes:

Was not anticipating the chapter to become this long. Probably could've split it into two (one chapter being just Gogo and Honey, the other being them and Cass), but whatever.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: PLEASE leave a comment if you want to suggest a pairing or just want to leave your thoughts and opinions. I really do appreciate your feedback, and even if I can't guarantee your suggestion will be used, I'd like to at least take it into consideration.

In the meantime, thank you and enjoy reading!!!!

Chapter 14: Alice Kingsleigh/Mirana of Marmoreal

Summary:

When Alice writes a story for her creative writing class, she draws inspiration for one of the characters from someone she's grown quite fond of. Her teacher Ms. Marmoreal is quick to notice, offering to help provide further "inspiration".

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 14 - A Queen and Her Knight (Alice Kingsleigh/Mirana of Marmoreal)

“So, we meet on the battlefield at last,” the Jabberwock spoke with a deep, booming voice at the comparatively small woman with long, blonde hair standing several feet away from it.

It was the moment that everyone in the kingdom had been simultaneously anticipating and fearing more than any other event in recent history. There Alice was, dressed in the finest of silver-colored armor and wielding the almost indestructible vorpal sword, slowing making her way towards the Jabberwock, a monstrous dragon-like creature with jagged claws, razor-sharp teeth, and a body that was immense, yet nimble enough for it to move about in a surprisingly rapid speed. As the personal champion of the kingdom, and especially the revered White Queen, Alice could feel the burden of responsibility weighing down on her shoulders, feeling, in a way, even more difficult to carry than the heavy armor that covered the majority of her body. Failing to slay the beast would certainly mean the end of the kingdom and those that called it home, and even if she were to survive the Jabberwock’s wrath, Alice would’ve likely been unable to live with herself had she allowed the monster to bring forth its destructive rage onto those who did not deserve such a tragic fate.

Fortunately, Alice had no intention of letting that happen, and with a sword as sharp and lightweight as the one she wielded in her hand, she was quite confident that she could indeed slay the Jabberwock.

“Foolish girl,” the Jabberwock bellowed as Alice made her way closer and closer to the giant monster, “do you honestly think you stand a chance against…”

Before the Jabberwock could finish that sentence, Alice, now mere inches away from the behemoth towering several feet above her, lifted the vorpal sword and then suddenly swung it downward. She had intended to aim for the head, but because it was attached to a long, snake-like neck, the Jabberwock was able to swing its head out of the way and narrowly dodge the long blade coming for it. Even as Alice made several more attempts to swing her sword and land a hit, the Jabberwock was able to move just enough to make her miss, proving to be much more agile than its size would suggest.

“Is that all you can do!?!?” the Jabberwock roared. “Surely, you can do more than mindlessly flail that wretched blade about, can you not?”

With her sights focused directly onto the Jabberwock’s glowing red eyes, a pair that sat atop its sharp-edged jaws, Alice was caught almost completely off-guard when something, which she learned too late was the beast’s long, pointed tail, was thrust in her direction, sending the armor-covered young woman soaring several feet in her leftward direction.

Alice crashed with her front side facing the ground, causing her to inadvertently let go of her sword and make it go flying a few feet away from her. Upon realizing that she was currently without her primary weapon, Alice slowly got back up on her feet, taking a moment or two to let the pain of her aches run their course, and attempted to retrieve her sword. Before she could get very far though, Alice saw the Jabberwock stomping on all fours and hastily making its way toward her.

“This is all much too easy for my liking,” the Jabberwock declared loudly. “Actually try to put up a fight for a change!!!”

Alice then started to run, using as much energy as she could to get to her sword before the Jabberwock could get to her. That was no easy task due to the monster’s increasing speed, but fortunately, right before the Jabberwock could trap its armored adversary in its teeth, Alice swiftly grabbed the handle of the vorpal sword and held it up at the beast storming towards her. Although the Jabberwock was able to move its body just enough to narrowly avoid receiving a fatal stab, it couldn’t completely avoid the blade, resulting in it protruding through the scales and skin of its left front leg. The monster let out a quick scream of pain before looking back down onto the girl who had brought forth that pain in the first place.

“Impressive,” the Jabberwock remarked, “but it will take more than a cut to the leg to stop me.”

The Jabberwock lunged its head toward Alice, opening its mouth in an attempt to bite its enemy into two pieces. Alice defended herself by swinging her sword at the monster’s head, keeping it at bay and preventing its teeth from coming too close to comfort for the young blonde-haired woman. This did not prevent the Jabberwock from continuing its attack however, even as it was forced to use up much of its energy to avoid each sword slash coming at it, and in doing so, the monster took several steps forward as it tried to close the distance between it and Alice. Because of this, Alice began to move herself backwards, hoping to keep just enough space between her and Jabberwock so that she could still fight back with as little risk of being pierced by the beast’s jaws and claws as possible.

As Alice walked further and further backward, still lashing her sword at the oncoming Jabberwock while avoiding its own attacks, she suddenly found herself in the ruins of a long abandoned castle tower, beginning to climb its several stone steps as she continued her fight with the bitter behemoth that had also begun to climb upwards in pursuit of its target.

“These ruins can only get you so far out of my grasp!!!” the Jabberwock growled as it continued to claw at Alice. “It’s only a matter of time before I have you!!”

Sure enough, after a few minutes of fighting and climbing the stone stairs upward, Alice and the Jabberwock suddenly found themselves at the top of the tower ruins. There was no roof and no walls to be found at this highest point, the effect of the tower being left to fall apart for so long. As she realized that there was nowhere else to go, with the Jabberwock trapping her between the top of the stairs and the edges of the wall-less tower, Alice began to look down and keep track of where she was. One misstep would be enough to send her off the edge and fall several feet down to the hard, rocky surface beneath her.

With the Jabberwock leaving her little room to move about and avoid its attacks, Alice looked around and began to think of a possible way to finally vanquish the beast once and for all. Just when she began to think her options were insufficient, Alice found something that, if used properly, could have been the answer to her problem: a long piece of wood slanted up against a large, gray stone. An idea began to form in her head, and once she figured out exactly what to do, Alice looked up at the Jabberwock, swinging her sword at the monster and keeping its attention occupied as she stepped closer towards the wood.

“I have grown tired of your incompetence, girl!!!” the Jabberwock bellowed at the top of its lungs. “It is time for you to die!!!”

The Jabberwock raised its limbs with the intention of using them to crush the young woman standing beneath it. Just when it began to throw them back down with as much force and strength as it could muster, Alice jumped out of the way and positioned herself on the lower end of the wooden plank. Because it was too late to change the trajectory of its falling front limbs, the Jabberwock instead pounded down onto the end of the wood that was sticking up toward the air. With the Jabberwock accidentally causing the higher end of the wood to be thrust downward, the opposite end was thrust upward, causing Alice to go flying up into the air.

The Jabberwock gasped in shock as it attempted to locate the now airborne Alice, partially blinded by the sunlight beaming down onto it to get a decent enough view of where the young woman was. It was only when a shadowed shape suddenly appeared to be coming down towards it, and by the time the Jabberwock could realize what it was, it was too late.

“Off with your head!!” Alice shouted as she pointed her sword downward at the giant monster beneath her.

That was the last thing the Jabberwock heard before the vorpal sword came down through its neck, effectively decapitating the creature and killing it once and for all.

Alice landed feet/blood-stained sword first onto the stone ground beneath her, in the space between the Jabberwock’s now headless body and the head itself, which began to then roll down the stairways leading to outside the ruined tower. Still a little sore in some of her joints, Alice took a minute to catch her breath, feeling very tired from the intense and life-threatening fight she had just finished, yet still very relieved that she had succeeded in her endeavor and lived to tell the tale.

Once she had regained enough of her energy, Alice lifted herself and her sword and began to make her way out of the ruined tower. As she took step after step down the stairs, Alice noticed a trail of red splattered liquid moving down past her, reminding her of what had become of the vicious monster she had just beheaded.

At last, after taking a minute or two to safely make her way down the stairs, Alice had exited the tower. Once she had taken a few steps outside, she found the head of the Jabberwock lying motionlessly, its barbed teeth and forked tongue fully exposed for anyone to see. Looking down at the bodiless head, Alice couldn’t help but smile a little, still in slight disbelief that she had achieved such a seemingly impossible task.

Just then, Alice realized that she was not alone at what was previously a desolate battlefield. All around her, various people and animals began to come into sight, moving forward toward Alice and getting a much better look at the Jabberwock slayer with each additional step.

It didn’t take long for Alice to realize why they were here. They had come to see the Jabberwock’s head, to see that the monster that had plagued them for so long was dead at last. Not wanting to disappoint everyone that had looked up to her, Alice grabbed the head by its top and lifted it up for all around her to see.

“There’s no longer need to lose our heads,” Alice announced. “The dreaded Jabberwock, at last is dead!!!”

It was at that exact moment when a great number of cheers of distinctly high volume came into existence, the result of every person and animal in sight celebrating the death of the Jabberwock and the brave knight who had so successfully done the deed. All of the kingdom’s residents circled in closer towards Alice, allowing them to more effectively thank the young woman for all that she had done. Some of them even began to kick the head back and forth amongst each other, relishing in their torment of the creature that had once tormented them.

Suddenly, the scene became very quiet as Alice and nearly everyone around her turned towards the same direction. Some of them even began to take a few steps backward, leaving enough space and creating a wide enough path for someone to walk through. Once a sufficient amount of room had been made, everyone could see someone walking towards Alice, someone who they had looked up to with considerable reverence, the kingdom’s ruler herself, the White Queen.

With a look like no other that lived in the kingdom, it could not be more certain that the woman making her way down the path created for her was the one who served as the nation’s primary sovereign. The alias “White Queen” could not have been more appropriate, for nearly every inch of her was as close to the color white as possible. Her skin was as pale as skin could get, her long, flowing hair possessed a very light, silver-like hue, her dress was made of fabric that was absent of any color apart from pure white, even her crown was made of the rarest of white gold. The only parts of her body that weren’t white were her eyes, which possessed a dark brown shade, and her eyebrows, lips, and fingernails, all of which were dyed or painted either black or dark gray. These few spots of darkness made for a solid contrast to the rest of the White Queen’s appearance, one that allowed her to come across as mysterious and otherworldly without coming across as too off-putting.

As she took one step after another past those who inhabited her kingdom, the White Queen finally arrived at her destination, bringing herself just a very short distance away from Alice. After taking a quick look at the decapitated Jabberwock head, confirming that the beast had in fact been slain, the White Queen looked to the girl who had done the slaying and smiled, kneeling down to curtsey and give her champion the gratitude she deserved.

“You have done well, Alice,” the White Queen told the young blonde standing before her. “The Jabberwock can harm this kingdom and its citizens no longer, and we have you to thank for its demise.”

With a quaint and humble smile, Alice brought the tip of  the vorpal sword to the ground and kneeled down with it, holding the handle of her blade with both hands as she brought herself to the ground beneath her. “‘Twas only my duty as a part of this kingdom and a subject of thy majesty,” she replied. “No more thanks than necessary are needed.”

“Oh, but there must be something that can be done to express our gratitude,” the White Queen remarked as wrapped her hands around those that belonged to Alice and gently pulled her back up on her feet. “Whatever it is you desire, you shall have it.”

Alice’s smile grew warmer as she began to blush. There were indeed plenty of things she desired to have, some of them involving the gorgeous older woman standing in front of her, but Alice was far too modest to make those desires known, or at least at that moment in time.

“I only wish to have that which my queen is willing to offer,” Alice responded. “Nothing more, and nothing less.”

“Then it’s settled,” the White Queen announced out loud for all around them to hear. “Tonight, there will be a great feast in celebration of your achievement, where you shall be treated as the guest of honor.”

“Thank you, your majesty,” Alice replied as she gratefully lowered her head in a bow-like manner. “It would be an honor to join you for a most wonderful feast.”

Just then, the White Queen brought her face forward, stopping mere inches away from that of the young woman. She looked lovingly into the blonde’s eyes, a pair that had a color that wasn’t quite as dark as her own, but still possessed a distinctly brown color.

“Don’t thank me yet,” the White Queen whispered. “I still need to thank you more personally after the feast is done.”


No, no, no, no, no , Alice mentally shouted at herself as she attempted to scratch out the last few lines of what she had written with the black ballpoint pen she held in her hand. Don’t want her to read that!!!

This was one of many last-minute revisions Alice made to the story she had written while she waited for her Creative Writing class to start. Having arrived at her classroom just over ten minutes before the class was set to start, Alice, dressed today in a short-sleeved light blue dress that covered up most of her body, used her time to look over her writing and make any adjustments she felt were needed before she had to turn it in. The assignment given to her had been a very simple one: to write a few pages worth of whatever it was that each student wanted to write, an assignment that, according to the person who taught the class, would allow her to get a strong idea of what each student’s personal writing style was like. With the exception of some page requirements, each student in the class was given free reign to put together whatever it was they were compelled to write, whether it be a short story, a series of poems, or anything that could showcase the creative potential each person taking the class possessed.

In the case of Alice, her choice of what to write about was a short fantasy story about a knight (one who was more or less a self-insertion of the young blonde-haired girl) fighting a monster and saving her kingdom. At first, the story she was telling seemed pretty straightforward, detailing little more than her character’s fight with the monster and her eventually crafting the plan needed to finally slay the beast, and Alice seemed quite confident in the mental imagery she had intended to create in the words she was writing. It was when she got to the ending, however, that Alice began to realize that she was incorporating a bit more of her real life into her story than she had originally intended. More specifically, there was one character in particular that bore a strong resemblance to someone Alice knew in real life, someone she had developed a bit of a crush on despite being well aware of the problems that arise from such an attraction.

“Good afternoon, students!!!” a voice announced, one that sounded sweet but also somewhat sophisticated.

It was at that moment that Alice looked up at the instructor stepping into the classroom, one whose arrival signaled the beginning of today’s class. Alice felt a slight tingling sensation in her stomach area as she watched the woman, the one whose image Alice had drawn a significant amount of inspiration from for one of her characters, make her way further into the classroom and toward the teacher’s desk. While Alice had initially signed up for the Creative Writing class merely because she enjoyed creative writing and nothing more, what encouraged her to stay in the class was the person who was teaching it, the mesmerizing Ms. Marmoreal.

The thirty-something (or at least that’s how old Alice assumed she was) creative writing instructor had a look like no other. There was hardly an inch of her visible body that wasn’t as close to the color white as humanly possible. Her skin was unusually pale (though not so much that it made her look unhealthy), her long, flowing hair possessed an incredibly light silver hue, and her choice of attire for the day, one that was not too different from what she had worn during the previous classes, was a short-sleeve button-up shirt and a knee-length skirt, both of which were pure white without so much as a single stain anywhere in sight. There were some darker colors that Alice could identify on Ms. Marmoreal in small amounts though; not only were the irises of her eyes of a dark brown color, but her eyebrows appeared to have been dyed black (or some similarly dark color) as well. Her choice of lipstick, meanwhile, seemed to be, if not black, a very dark gray, and the high-heel shoes she had on her feet were most certainly as close to pitch black as possible. The contrast between these small patches of darkness and the mostly whitish tones that made up the rest of her appearance resulted in an image that Alice couldn’t help but be attracted to, at it was no coincidence that the blonde had chosen to sit at the table directly across from the instructor’s desk, giving her the best possible view of Ms. Marmoreal.

“Now then,” Ms. Marmoreal said to her class as she sat herself at her desk, “has everyone finished the assignment I had given earlier this week?”

One could hear a decent number of verbal confirmations emerging in the classroom in response to the instructor’s question. All of them came into existence as a majority of the students, Alice included, held up their assignments for their teacher to see.

“Good, very good, I like what I see so far,” Ms. Marmoreal remarked as she looked around at all the students and the things they had written. “Now, out of curiosity, how many of you chose to actually write your assignments instead of typing them?”

Some of the students, most of whom had typed and printed what they had written, lowered their hands in disappointment. There was even a clearly audible groan of frustration just seconds after the instructor had given her most recent question.

“No, no, it’s alright, it wasn’t a requirement,” Ms. Marmoreal politely informed her students. “Still, I did encourage you all to directly write your assignments onto paper with black or blue pen. Can anyone here tell me why?”

The class became silent for those next few moments. Alice considered raising her hand in order to answer her instructor’s question, but whether it was because she was too awestruck by how gorgeous the teacher looked or because she didn’t want to come across as a blatant teacher’s pet, she instead chose to remain silent and allow Ms. Marmoreal to continue speaking. 

“I wanted you to write your assignments because I want to see exactly what your personal writing styles are like,” Ms. Marmoreal explained to her class, “not just your handwriting, but also your overall writing process, what you choose to add or remove whenever you look back over what you’ve written and make revisions. That’s also why I asked for the use of a blue or black pen, so you wouldn’t erase what you’d written. I like seeing how much your writing changes as you move forward with each new sentence or paragraph. As I’m sure you’re all well aware by now, writing is rarely a completely linear process, and part of what makes it so fulfilling is getting to see what stays the same and what’s different from when you originally began writing.”

Alice continued to sit silently as the words being spoken by her instructor went into her ears. Given how much Alice adored the sweet sound of her teacher’s voice, this was of course something she could sit and listen to all day.

“That being said,” Ms. Marmoreal continued, “I do understand that some of us aren’t as comfortable with our writing as others, and it would be difficult for me to have an opinion about what you’ve written if I’m unable to read it. Again, part of the purpose of this class is to get you all to express yourselves in the most effective way possible. If you work better with a keyboard then you do with pencil and paper, then that’s completely fine with me. All I ask is that you give me your best work and nothing less.”

Alice couldn’t help but blush as she continued to listen to her instructor go into detail about what she wanted from her students. As if her voice and physical appearance weren’t enough, Ms. Marmoreal’s passion for writing was what really cemented the young blonde’s infatuation with the older woman.

“In any case, I am very excited and curious to read what you have all written,” Ms. Marmoreal declared, “so much so that once you’ve all handed in your work, I’d like to spend the entire class time doing nothing but reading what you have all created. While I do that, I’ve brought something else with which I’d like you all to use your time. Is anyone in this class familiar with the film ‘Yellow Submarine’?”

Many of the students in the classroom reacted fairly positively to what their instructor had just asked, not necessarily because they had seen or even heard of the movie, but most likely because the idea of spending the class doing nothing but watch a movie was something they could very easily get behind.

“While I read over each individual writing piece, I’d like all of you to watch the movie and take notes about what it is you’re seeing,” Ms. Marmoreal instructed. “I’m not asking for anything specific, just your personal thoughts about the images and sounds being shown to you. There’s a lot more to writing than just the written word - a picture is worth a thousand words after all, and music can say so much about a given subject than writing ever could - and I want to know what each of you makes of whatever it is that catches your interest.”

Some students groaned at the prospect of still having to do work instead of just enjoying the movie. Not Alice though; she was willing to take part in anything her instructor had to offer, and given what she had heard in the past about the film - one that was said to be driven entirely by Beatles music and the imagery it inspired - this was no exception.

“I’ll have the movie started in just a second,” Ms. Marmoreal told the class as she began setting up the film. “I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope to enjoy what you’ve written!!”

Alice looked up at the screen that had been pulled down as the lights began to dim. As excited as she was to watch the film that was starting, she was more excited - or perhaps “nervous” would be a more appropriate word - to find out what her teacher thought about what she had written.


“All right, that just about does it!!” Ms. Marmoreal announced as the movie came to an end and the lights turned back on. “Just leave your notes here on the edge of my desk, and I will see you next Tuesday!!”

All of the students in the class collected their belongings and got up out of their seats, walking up to the teacher’s desk and leaving their notes on an empty space near the front end of the desk. A small but neatly arranged pile of papers began to form, with each student placing their notes down on top of the others before turning towards the door and heading out of the classroom.

Despite sitting at the front of the class and in theory having the easiest access to the instructor’s desk, Alice, being a bit slower than the average person when it came to putting her things away, found herself near the back of the crowd as the class’ several students rushed up and attempted to hand in what they had written for their assignment. After a minute or two of waiting patiently, since she didn’t think it was worth the effort to push her way through the crowd like everyone else was, Alice finally got to the teacher’s desk and placed the notes she had taken earlier down onto the pile of papers she found there. She then turned to where the door out of the classroom was located, taking a few steps towards it with the intention of leaving her last class for the day.

“Ms. Kingsleigh?” Ms. Marmoreal’s voice rang through the crowd of people surrounding Alice.

“Yes, Ms. Marmoreal?” Alice asked in response as she stopped in her tracks and turned her head back to face her teacher.

“You by any chance don’t have another class you need to get to within the next few minutes, would you?” Ms. Marmoreal asked as she sat at her desk.

“I do not, ma’am,” Alice replied, “this is my last one for the day.”

“Oh,” Ms. Marmoreal responded, “well then, would you please stay for at least a few more minutes? There’s something I’d like to talk to you about.”

“Um… absolutely, Ms. Marmoreal,” Alice answered as her face began to turn a little red, the result of how anxious she was to figure out what it was her instructor had wanted to discuss.

Another minute or so passed as the remaining students exited the classroom after handing in their notes. The only people left inside were Alice, who was standing nearly halfway between the door out and the instructor’s desk, and Ms. Marmoreal, who was sitting at her desk with some papers in her hands.

“You’re more than welcome to have a seat,” Ms. Marmoreal informed her student. “Please, pull up a chair.”

With a quick nod, Alice grabbed a chair, the one she had been sitting in earlier in class, and pulled it with her as she made her way back to her teacher’s desk. After placing her chair just a few inches away from the desk, finding a satisfactory spot right near the middle, Alice sat herself down and looked toward the woman sitting across from her on the other side of the desk.

“Is something wrong, Ms. Marmoreal?” Alice asked, still uncertain as to what the matter was.

“Oh, nothing’s wrong, my dear,” Ms. Marmoreal answered. “I just wanted to talk to you about your writing assignment. I must say, I found it quite fascinating.”

“Oh… thank you,” Alice replied, somewhat relieved that nothing was wrong, but still a bit nervous about where this was all going, “though I’m sure you feel that way about all the writings you’ve been given.”

“I do, to a certain degree,” Ms. Marmoreal admitted. “Like I said, everyone’s writing style is different, and I always take pleasure in finding out what that is. That said, something about the story you wrote really stuck out to me, even though I can’t quite put my finger on why.”

“Is that why you asked me to stay then?” Alice asked. “You want to better understand what I’d written?”

“Oh, I had not trouble in understanding what you’ve written,” Ms. Marmoreal remarked, “but still, I would like to know a bit more about what was going through your mind when you created this.”

“I suppose I can try to provide some additional insight, at least as much as I can,” Alice responded, feeling her face grow a bit warmer with anxiety. “Where would you like to start?”

“Well, I suppose the beginning’s the best place to start, as it usually is,” Ms. Marmoreal suggested as she looked down at the papers that Alice had written on. “Of course, the knight vs. dragon concept is a staple of the fantasy genre, which, from what I’ve read, you seem to be quite fond of. Yet as familiar as it may be, there are certainly some elements of complexity that I find quite intriguing.”

“Intriguing, you say?” Alice responded. “In what ways?”

“Well, for one thing, there’s this dragon-like creature, the Jabberwock as you call it,” Ms. Marmoreal answered. “In terms of appearance, it’s nothing too out of the ordinary, but the way you choose to have it speak - heck, even allowing it to speak in the first place - it comes across as much more intelligent and conniving than most other monsters of a similar nature. Was that intentional?”

“I don’t think that exact idea was on my mind at the time,” Alice replied, “though the more I think about it, it does make sense. Oftentimes, a true threat comes from less how one looks than how one thinks and acts.”

“True, very true,” Ms. Marmoreal responded, still looking down at the words her student had written. “Then, there’s the bit where your knight is forced up a ruined tower by the Jabberwock, only to use what she finds there to slay the beast once and for all. The way I look at it, it’s something of a subversion of the whole ‘princess trapped in a tower’ scenario, with your antagonist attempting to force your heroine back into complacency, only for her to find a source of empowerment in the very symbol of female oppression. That isn’t too much of a stretch to assume, is it?”

“I should certainly hope not,” Alice answered. “I mean, I adore the fantasy genre, but there are certainly elements of it that could always benefit from a feminist re-imagining.”

“They certainly could,” Ms. Marmoreal remarked, “and of course, I always enjoy seeing a strong, intelligent woman get a chance to take action and save the day rather than just react passively to whatever is happening.”

“As do I,” Alice replied. “Of course, if I didn’t, I probably would’ve written something much different.”

“Perhaps,” Ms. Marmoreal commented. “But then we get to the ending, and for me, that’s where things start to get really interesting. It’s this one character in particular - I believe you referred to her as the White Queen? She isn’t given much to do in these last few paragraphs, yet you still give her so much detail that I can’t help but feel like there’s more to her.”

“More to her?” Alice responded with a mild blush. “I’m not so sure about that. I mean, I just needed someone to speak on behalf of the kingdom and…”

It was at that moment when, much to Alice’s surprise and shock, Ms. Marmoreal got up out of her chair and sat herself directly on the top of her desk, with her legs dangling off the edge right beside her student. The young blonde girl immediately realized that her teacher had removed her shoes, and with the way she was currently sitting, her now bare feet and the lower halves of her legs were fully visible. With such an arousing sight mere inches away, it was extremely difficult for Alice to look away.

“You don’t mind, do you?” Ms. Marmoreal asked. “Was getting a little cramped back there.”

“Um… no,” Alice answered, “not at all.”

“As I was saying,” Ms. Marmoreal remarked as she looked down at the papers she held in her hands, “for a character you claim was only meant to serve a minimal purpose, there does seem to be a bit more depth to her than you may or may not have intended.”

“Depth?” Alice responded, feeling a small bead of sweat trailing down the left side of her face. “What makes you think that?”

“I suppose what’s noticeable is how much detail you put into the description of her when she first appears,” Ms. Marmoreal claimed. “The way she looks, the way she’s dressed, all of it suggests that there’s something about the White Queen that gives her great importance to your protagonist. If nothing else, she seems to really like the color white.”

“Well, of course,” Alice replied. “She’s the queen. Why wouldn’t she be important? And as I’m sure you’re well aware, white is often a very symbolic color, of goodness, purity… why not make it her trademark?”

“Still, the way you describe her, it’s hard not to think there’s more to the relationship than just being a queen and her knight,” Ms. Marmoreal commented. “Just in how they speak with one another, I can easily detect a degree of intimacy that one isn’t expected to find in such a dynamic.”

Alice’s eyes widened as a chill slid down her spine. It was her teacher’s use of the word “intimacy” that had this effect on the young student; whether or not the older woman was trying to imply anything with this specific word choice, it was enough to bring Alice to the edge of her seat.

“I couldn’t help but notice that you crossed out these last few lines here,” Ms. Marmoreal remarked as she looked near the bottom of Alice’s story. “It’s a shame I’m unable to read them. I’m quite curious to know what you had originally written.”

“They weren’t anything that important,” Alice claimed. “Just the White Queen continuing to give her thanks, I suppose.”

“How so?” Ms. Marmoreal asked. “By continuing to merely say ‘thank you’? Or did she imply a different way to show her appreciation?”

“I… I actually never gave that much consideration,” Alice stammered, finding it increasingly difficult to find the right words to say.

“Perhaps you could,” Ms. Marmoreal suggested. “Do you ever intend to continue this story? I think there’s a lot you could get out of exploring the relationship between Alice and the White Queen.”

“I’m not quite sure about that, to be honest,” Alice remarked nervously. “I don’t know if I’d be able to find the right inspiration.”

“That might not be entirely true,” Ms. Marmoreal responded. “Given that you both share a name, it wouldn’t be too big of a stretch to assume that Alice is more or less you in fictional form. As for the White Queen… you’ve likely drawn some inspiration from people you’ve encountered in your day-to-day life, have you not?”

“Maybe a little,” Alice answered as she began to blush again, getting the impression that her teacher knew exactly who the White Queen was mostly based on.

“Then what would there be to be worried about?” Ms. Marmoreal asked. “Surely, you’re a passionate enough writer to expand upon these characters… or do you still feel as if you need more inspiration?”

“In some ways, perhaps,” Alice replied meekly, no longer able to look her teacher in the eye without becoming an embarrassed and nervous wreck. “I guess it just depends on where I would be able to find it.”

With her face looking downward and away from her teacher, Alice suddenly felt a pair of fingers underneath her chin, all of which lifted it upward and brought the young blonde’s face back up. Her eyes were now looking directly into those of Ms. Marmoreal, who had brought her face to just mere inches away from that of her student. Alice was more anxious than ever, having a decent idea of what was about to happen but struggling to believe it was actually happening.

“Perhaps I can help?” Ms. Marmoreal whispered in a noticeably sultry manner. “Perhaps I can be your white queen?”

Not a second longer passed before Alice suddenly sensed a warm pair of lips that were becoming attached to her own. The young girl nearly lost full consciousness because she was just so overwhelmed by how wonderful the older woman’s lips felt, but in spite of all this, she was still just aware enough for her to know exactly what was happening, and for her to love every second it continued to go on for.

As she closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the sensations she was now experiencing, Alice opened her mouth and returned the kiss, putting as much effort and passion into what she was doing to her teacher as the older woman was doing to her. Both pairs of lips rubbed softly and gracefully against one another, and their tongues did more or less the same, with each protruding toward the other woman’s mouth and quickly finding its way to the other slab of warm, pink flesh.

With her mind focusing solely on the pleasure she was receiving from this sudden makeout session, Alice almost didn’t notice when she suddenly felt a pair of hands around her waist. Driven almost entirely by pure instinct at this point, Alice mindlessly lifted herself out of her chair and began to sit herself right on top of her teacher’s desk, wrapping her legs around the older woman’s waist as she and her newfound lover increased the intensity they were putting into kissing one another.

The two continued to make out for at least a couple more minutes. Alice could hardly believe that something she had once considered little more than an unachievable fantasy was actually happening. She had been completely awestruck by the older woman ever since she first realized that she would be teaching her Creative Writing class, and there had hardly been a single moment she spent in that classroom where did not imagine herself submitting to the whims of this gorgeous pale-skinned woman. Alice did not know how long Ms. Marmoreal had similar feelings for her - whether they were there from the very beginning or brought into existence when she began reading her story, she had no idea - though considering how much the older woman seemed to enjoy having the younger girl in her arms and on her lips, Alice could nonetheless tell sense that this was something she’d been looking forward to for quite some time.

All of a sudden, Alice felt something latch on to one of her hands, something that she was quick to realize was one of Ms. Marmoreal’s own hands. The younger girl slowly opened her eyes as she saw her hand being pulled down behind the hem of the older woman’s shirt and onto one of her soft, grapefruit-sized breasts, which seemed to be covered by a bra at that moment.

“Oh… Ms. Marmoreal…” Alice moaned as she took part of her lips off of her teacher’s, somewhat surprised to find where the older woman had taken and placed her hand.

“Please,” Ms. Marmoreal whispered in response, “call me Mirana.”

“Very well,” Alice replied with a deep, heavy breath, “Mirana.”

As she brought her lips back onto those of her silver-haired instructor while one of her hands held firmly on the older woman’s breast, Alice brought her empty hand up to the buttons of Mirana’s shirt. She slowly undid each button one by one, and once the shirt was entirely unbuttoned, the hand went around Mirana’s neck and clasped onto the back of the shirt’s hem. It began to pull upward in an attempt to remove the shirt from Mirana’s body, and once she realized what was happening, Alice’s teacher removed her hands from the blonde’s body and lifted her arms into the air, allowing the shirt to more effectively come off the older woman’s body.

As the garment was tossed to the side, Alice looked down at her teacher’s now shirtless chest, one that was now covered by only a lace bra that, much to the younger girl’s surprise, was completely black. “Not the color I was expecting,” she jokingly remarked.

“Is it that much of a shock though?” Mirana chuckled. “Perhaps there’s a side to me that I want nobody to know about… almost nobody, that is.”

Despite how well the bra appeared as it was strapped to Mirana’s chest, Alice had a strong feeling that her teacher would look even better without the article on her. Reaching one of her hands around to Mirana’s back, Alice found the strap that was holding the bra together and undid it, allowing the garment to then fall right off and bringing the older woman’s round, succulent breasts into full sight. Sure enough, their skin was no darker than that which covered the rest of the older woman’s body, and even the nipples possessed a light grayish brown color that made for a perfect compliment to the light tones of the orbs that they sat upon.

As much as she didn’t want to remove herself from Mirana’s lips, Alice found the appearance of her instructor’s breasts to be much too tempting to ignore. As she gently took her mouth of her teacher’s, going slow enough to not completely catch the older woman off-guard, Alice lowered her head down to Mirana’s chest, locating one of the breasts with her mouth and planting her lips directly onto the nipple that could be found there.

“Oh… Alice…” Mirana moaned with great pleasure, finding the feeling of the younger girl’s mouth on her breast to somehow be even more enjoyable than they were on her own mouth.

Looking down at Alice, who continued to suckle against the skin of her instructor’s soft, fleshy orbs, Mirana found a small patch of skin on the younger girl’s neck that was somehow not covered by her long blonde locks. With it being only a short distance away, Mirana was able to lower her lips down and make direct contact with the skin of Alice’s neck. Opening her mouth just a tiny bit, Mirana began to suck away at the skin beneath her, using the tiny amount of saliva that was leaking out of her mouth to more firmly attach her lips to Alice’ neck, allowing the older woman to more effectively immerse herself in the addicting taste and texture of Alice’s skin.

With Alice’s head placed firmly on Mirana’s breasts and Mirana’s head placed directly above Alice’s neck, both women appeared to be trapped between each other’s bodies for the time being. Neither saw any reason to complain however, that is if they even noticed the unusual manner in which their bodies were positioned. The two were so heavily immersed in the fantastic sensations of each other’s bodies that something as insignificant as an abnormal arrangement of one’s body could hardly be much of an issue for either woman.

With her eyes closed and her mouth tending to one of her teacher’s breasts and the nipple that inhabited it (all while the other breast was tended to by one of Alice’s empty hands, which was able to carefully slide in the crevasses between the two women’s bodies and make its way to the sacred orb of flesh), Alice felt as if she were in heaven, unable to recall a previous situation in which she had experienced this much euphoric pleasure. As she was so heavily immersed in her enjoyment of her instructor’s chest, Alice almost didn’t notice a hand tapping on her shoulder. Once she did though, the younger girl looked up into the eyes of the older woman, who was looking down with a very seductive look on her face.

“I think there’s something more I think you would like, my dear,” Mirana claimed with a rather suggestive tone of voice. “If you could be so kind as to give me some room, I’d be more than happy to give it to you.”

With a quick and eager nod, Alice removed herself from Mirana’s body and stood up just a few inches away from the desk. Although she was a little disappointed that she could no longer take pleasure in the groping and suckling of the older woman’s breasts, she was even more excited about what she was about to experience next, a part of the silver-haired instructor’s body that was arguably even more desirable and tempting.

Now sitting upward against the edge of her desk, with her legs sticking outward and her hands laid against the flat surface of the desk’s top, Mirana gave Alice a quick, flirtatious wink before suddenly flipping herself sideways to that she was now facing away from Alice, bending the top half of her body so that her chest was now lying on top of her desk and her backside, especially her skirt-covered rear end, was now being pointed toward the younger girl.

“I think I’ve found what I wanted to give you,” Mirana remarked as she looked back to Alice and shook her hips a little to signal where she wanted the blonde to go. “You should be able to find it somewhere underneath.”

Alice just barely resisted the temptation to lick her lips with gleeful anticipation. This was exactly what she had hoped for: access to the one part of Mirana’s body that she craved more than anything else, the part that was currently being shrouded by the last bits of clothing that were still attached to the older woman.

Getting down on her knees so that she could more easily bring herself into contact with the lower half of her teacher’s body, which was becoming increasingly tempting with each passing second, Alice scooted herself back up to Mirana’s legs and stared hungrily at the skin that was currently visible to her at that moment in time. All that stood in her way was Mirana’s skirt and underwear (at least Alice assumed she was wearing such a pair), and so with little hesitation, Alice grabbed the hem of her teacher’s skirt and lifted the garment upwards. Much to her shock (and delight), Alice realized that there were no other garments that needed to be removed, finding nothing else there but the older woman’s large, round ass and the dripping, delectable pussy that was located just underneath those seemingly soft cheeks.

“When did you find the time to remove your panties!?!?” Alice exclaimed in disbelief.

“I wasn’t wearing any,” Mirana answered. “In fact, I haven’t worn a single pair since the beginning of the semester. Surely, you knew that by now, didn’t you?”

Alice’s mind went blank as she became dumbfounded by this revelation. Considering how much time she had spent in class up to that point, and with just how close to the teacher’s desk she had placed herself at the beginning of every class, Alice could hardly believe that never once did she think to look down at the area underneath the desk, which would’ve likely made her notice the bareness of her instructor’s legs and what could be found in between every time she sat down. Her only now learning that Ms. Marmoreal had been coming to class with nothing on under her skirt made Alice quite angry at herself for never realizing what should’ve been obvious, or at least she would’ve been if she weren’t so consumed by the sight of the alluring ass and pussy she was about to consume for herself.

“I’m glad that you like what you see,” Mirana said to her hormone-driven student, “but please don’t keep yourself waiting. This feast was given entirely in your honor, and I’d hate for it to go to waste.”

After taking a split second to appreciate the reference her teacher had made to her writing, Alice, unwilling to hold herself back any longer, shoved her hands onto the cheeks of Mirana’s ass and spread them to each side, making the vaginal area that lied in between them more visible and accessible to Alice, whose mouth had begun to water heavily as she plunged her face closer towards Mirana’s genitals and began to dig in to the feast that had been offered to her.

Although she was able to leave just enough space so that she could continue to breathe, Alice had otherwise compressed her entire face onto the flesh between Mirana’s legs, with her mouth making direct contact with the labia and all that surrounded the instructor’s most precious hole. Opening her mouth as wide as it could and attempting to keep her lips firmly attached to the outer rim of the older woman’s vulva, Alice allowed her tongue, as well as some of her teeth, to completely run wild against the surface of her instructor’s pussy. 

It was the top half of her front teeth that were the first to locate Mirana’s clitoris. Although they could not completely chew the small, red nub of flesh, as the entire mouth was in a position where it had to remain completely open, they were able to move just enough for Mirana to feel something rubbing against the organ. With their position just satisfactory enough for both Alice and Mirana to feel something, the mouth began to shake from side to side a little, not enough to detach the lips, but just enough to move the teeth and allow them to rub against the clit as easily and gently as possible.

Whereas Alice’s teeth were much more limited in where and how much they could move, her tongue faced no such problem, and was therefore able to do just about everything possible when it came to ravishing the vaginal area. The tongue began its endeavor by remaining just outside the vagina, sliding against the labia and giving Alice the best possible taste of her teacher’s most intimate areas. As it licked up every little drop of vaginal fluid that happened to be leaking out of the central hole, the tongue soaked in the sensations it received from the flavor and texture it detected from the flesh it slid across, all of which clouded the young girl’s mind with how unbelievable they were. 

Then there was the vagina itself, which Alice did not hesitate to invade with her tongue once she had gotten her fill of the outer flesh. Unlike the outside, which was soft and smooth, the inside of Mirana’s pussy was a bit more velvet-like and bumpy, although the fluid that still coated the inner walls did make them much less rough and unappetizing than they would be otherwise. In any case, it was more than satisfactory for Alice, who swirled and flicked her tongue against every inch of her instructor’s vaginal walls, immersing herself in the intoxicating taste and doing her best to get her tongue as far into the older woman as she was capable of achieving.

Mirana, meanwhile, was arguably in even greater ecstasy than the student of hers currently eating her out with great tenacity. It had been quite some time since the teacher had received such intimate affection from another person, and she had been in desperate need of someone to please her in the most effective manner possible. While she had never considered getting such a treatment from one of her own students, reading Alice’s story (and realizing that the young girl, as much as she initially wanted to deny it, was indeed infatuated with her) revived that desire for sexual pleasure, and given the mutual attraction for one another (not even Mirana could deny there was a surreal charm to Alice that she found to be nothing less than alluring), the older woman saw no reason why she couldn’t allow herself and her student to fulfill each other’s needs. Considering just how much of a natural Alice seemed to be at giving oral sex, Mirana was confident that she made the right decision, too lost in the fantastic feeling of each lick and kiss Alice was giving her pussy to even think about what might happen if they got caught in the act.

Fortunately, the chances of being walked in on faded more and more with each passing second, with Mirana getting closer and closer to her climax as Alice’s oral assault (combined with the squeezing of the instructor’s lower cheeks by the student’s soft but strong hands) continued to invoke increasing euphoria in the older woman. Somehow, this act of sexual passion was able to go on for several more minutes before Mirana finally began to sense something building up between her legs that she knew she couldn’t hold back for much longer.

“Alice… oh, Alice…” Mirana moaned gleefully, well aware that she was on the verge of coming, “… I… I think I’m gonna…”

What began as an attempt to speak a complete sentence ended as a loud, barely comprehensible scream as Mirana finally reached her orgasm. Having reached the limits of what she could endure, the silver-haired woman could feel nothing more than the torrent of pleasure that she then allowed to explode out of her pussy. Though she could hear a tiny bit of liquid splattering down on the floor beneath her (which, given the high volume of her screaming, she found a bit surprising), she knew that the majority of the fluid bursting out of her vagina instead batteredthe face of the girl that had brought about such an event, and although she was too exhausted to immediately turn her back to see for herself, the image of Alice being drenched in her come was enough to put a small smile on Mirana’s face.

Keeping herself bent over the edge of the desk for another minute or so, Mirana took one deep, heavy breath after another, doing everything she could to regain her energy while still remaining on her feet (with how powerful her orgasm was, it was a miracle that she hadn’t collapsed onto the ground). Once she was able to regain enough of her composure though, Mirana stood up and turned around. There, she looked down at the young girl still kneeling beneath her, who was too overwhelmed by what had just occurred to focus her sights on anything in particular. Sure enough, Alice’s face, hair, and the top half of her clothing were almost completely soaked in liquid pleasure.

With a satisfied smirk on her face, Mirana leaned down and lifted Alice’s head upward, allowing the two of them to look directly into each other’s eyes. “Was that inspiring enough for you?” the older asked with a flirtatious whisper, to which Alice, still in too much of a state of shock to speak, responded with only a quick nod of approval.

“I do wish we could continue this some more,” Mirana remarked as she looked up at the clock hanging on the nearby wall. “It wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t return the favor.”

“What… what’s stopping you?” Alice asked as she slowly regained her composure and began to stand back up.

“Unfortunately, the instructor for the next class will be here in about five minutes,” Mirana answered as she located her bra and shirt and began to put them back on, “and the last thing I want is for either of us to get in trouble.”

“No,” Alice replied as the pondered the consequences of a college instructor getting caught having sex with one of her students, “I suppose that wouldn’t be good for either of us.”

“No, it would not,” Mirana responded as she finished strapping her bra back on before beginning to do the same with her shirt. “Still, at least we were both able to enjoy what little time we had.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Alice said with a smile growing on her face. “That was… absolutely amazing.”

“Well, I suppose we best be off on our ways,” Mirana suggested as she slipped her shoes onto her feet, “though you might want to stop by the bathroom and get cleaned up first.”

“Oh, yes, absolutely!!!” Alice exclaimed, instantly realizing how untidy she had become. “I guess I’ll see you next Tuesday then!!”

After making sure she had gathered the last of her belongings, Alice rushed toward the door out of the classroom. Before she could exit though, she looked back towards her instructor, who was also gathering her things and preparing to leave the room as well.

“Um… Ms. Marmoreal?” Alice asked.

“Yes, Ms. Kinsleigh?” Ms. Marmoreal responded as she looked out toward the girl on the other end of the classroom.

“If I’m ever… in need of inspiration again,” Alice said to her teacher, “would I be able to turn to you for help?”

A devilish, almost cat-like grin began to emerge on the silver-haired instructor’s face. “Absolutely,” she replied. “Whatever it is you desire, you shall have it.”

 

Notes:

Got this out a bit later than I anticipated (stupid computer issues), but hey, at least I didn't leave y'all waiting too long.

For the record, JABBERWOCK is the name of the creature, JABBERWOCKY is the name of the poem. As someone who considers "Alice in Wonderland" a favorite and even has a soft spot for the Tim Burton movie (as you can clearly see), it's quite annoying how often that mistake is made. Speaking of mistakes, why yes, this was an excuse to give the Christopher Lee character more dialogue than he received (I mean, come on, how do you get Christopher Lee to voice a character then make it so that said character is unable to speak!?!?)

Anyways, got any requests? Got any thoughts in general? Well, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think!! In the meantime, thank you and please keep reading!!!

Chapter 15: Anita Darling/Cruella De Vil

Summary:

In an effort to craft an interesting story for the university newspaper, Anita goes to an outdoor fashion show held by rising social media icon Cruella De Vil. The two have a history together, one they are both eager to rekindle.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 15 - Skintight (Anita Darling/Cruella de Vil)

“I need stories, and I need stories now!!!” the gray-haired, middle-aged newspaper editor barked at the significantly younger group of people around him. “Come on, come on everyone, throw me some ideas!!”

These kinds of comments were hardly anything out of the ordinary for every college student who had become part of Disney University’s own personal newspaper staff. In some respects, each staff member could sympathize with their boss, who had gone from the head of one of the nation’s most popular newspapers to the head of a college newspaper that didn’t get a whole lot of distribution outside campus. Still, his loud, demanding nature could be a bit too much at times though, forcing each writer and photographer to use their words carefully when making their thoughts known to the older man who served as their editor.

“Well, does anybody have an idea for a story!?!?” the editor exclaimed. “Seriously, I had never had this problem at the Daily Bugle!!!”

“But Mr. Jameson,” one of the students remarked, “the Bugle went out of business years ago.”

“What’s your point?” Mr. Jameson snapped back. “There are a lot of reasons the Bugle went under, but a lack of competent reporters was not one of them. I may not be paying any of you, but that doesn’t mean I don’t expect you to deliver the best damn stories put to print. So quit wasting my time and start working with me. Ideas! Stories! Now!!!”

Mr. Jameson pointed around at the small handful of college students that currently stood in the college newspaper office in an effort to get them to speak. Many of them hesitated at first, not wanting to say the wrong thing to further upset their boss, but after a few seconds of silence, some of the students began to make their thoughts known.

“There’s a rumor going around that Ms. Marmoreal slept with one of her students,” one staff member claimed. “Maybe one of us can do some investigating and look into that?”

“And disgrace the name of a respected instructor?” Mr. Jameson responded with disbelief. “Absolutely not!! At least not unless you can find some cold, hard evidence of such an absurd claim.”

“The university swim team just won their third meet in a row,” another staff member remarked. “Maybe we can interview one of the athletes or even Coach Calhoun?”

“Nah, it’s still too early in the season for anyone to really give a damn,” Mr. Jameson replied. “Wait until they make it to the championships, and maybe we’ll have something to work out.”

“I recently took some really good spider pictures,” a third staff member commented. “Maybe we can write a story around them?”

Mr. Jameson simply stared back at the young man, one of average height with light brown hair, completely baffled by this unusual suggestion. “Parker, what kind of story could we possibly get out of spiders!??!” Mr. Jameson exclaimed, finally breaking his momentary silence.

“Just Peter will do, sir,” the student noted. “Anyway, I was talking with one of the biology teachers, Mr. Flik the other day. He’s hoping to start a club for people who like insects. Maybe we can use my spider pictures to raise interest?”

“Okay, one,” Mr. Jameson remarked, “spiders aren’t insects, they’re arachnids. You’re a smart kid, Parker, you should know better.”

“Oh, I know, sir,” Peter responded, “but my point is…”

“Two, nobody likes insects,” Mr. Jameson interrupted. “If the people aren’t scared out of their wits by those teeny tiny creatures, they aren’t interested in them whatsoever. I’m not going to waste precious paper on pictures that might traumatize our readers!”

Peter frowned with disappointment as Mr. Jameson looked around at the young students that made up his newspaper staff. “Is there nobody here with a halfway decent idea for a newspaper story!?!?” the older man complained with frustration. “Need I remind you that we have less than twenty-four hours before we have to begin publishing? I hate to rush you, but time is of the essence, so once again, work with me, people!!”

“I just remembered something!!” a voice remarked. “Cruella’s hosting a fashion show in Davis Park!!”

Mr. Jameson turned toward the direction of the voice. There he saw one of his recruits, a young dark-skinned woman with round, black glasses and a large, curly afro sitting on top of her head and held together by a beige headband. “Cruella? Fashion show?” he responded with confusion. “What are you talking about, Anita?”

“Well, over the past couple years, Cruella has become one of the shining stars of the fashion world,” Anita explained. “She’s gained a reputation for holding impromptu events in the most unusual of locations, and I recently heard through social media that she’d be holding one soon.”

Mr. Jameson rubbed his chin with his fingers as he pondered Anita’s suggestion. “Well, maybe it’s just me being old, but I’ve never even heard of this Cruella person,” he stated. “Still, a celebrity appearance so close to our school has got to be worth something. When did you say this was all going on?”

“From what I’ve heard,” Anita answered, “some time after sunset later tonight?”

“Tonight!??!” Mr. Jameson exclaimed. “Well, what are you waiting for then?!?! Get on out of here and get me that story!!!”

“Yes, Mr. Jameson!!” Anita responded as she hurriedly collected her belongings and rushed towards the door out of the room. She did stumble for a brief moment as a result of how much she was rushing, but once she regained her balance, she ran through the door and exited the newspaper editor’s office.

“As for the rest of you,” Mr. Jameson said to everybody that was still in the room with him, “it’s clear that you can’t just give me stories by just standing there, so all of you go out and get me what you can, then bring it back to me first thing in the morning!”

With a handful of nods and a few quick verbal responses, every student that had still been in the office up to that point turned around and attempted to rush out and get started on their respective assignments.

“Wait, Parker!!” Mr. Jameson shouted at Peter before he could leave, causing the younger man to turn around real quick and look back at the newspaper editor.

“Send me those pictures of spiders whenever you get the chance,” Mr. Jameson requested. “I think they’d make a good screensaver for my computer.”

“A screensaver?” Peter responded confusedly. “Why would you need spider pictures for something like that?”

“Why else? To scare off people who might snoop in on my personal info whenever I’m not in the room, of course,” Mr. Jameson answered. “Now go and get me those pictures of spiders!!”


Did we get the date wrong? Anita thought to herself as she stood by a large circular stone fountain in the middle of Davis Park. Maybe there’s been a mistake .

The sun had just set as Anita made her way to the park with nothing but her camera in her hands, as did several other people (except they instead had more modern cell phones as opposed to Anita, who preferred to take pictures in a more traditional manner) who had received word that an exciting event was to take place. However, as time passed and the night grew darker, causing a couple lamps scattered across the park to light up and bring some visibility to the area, everyone became more confused and even a little bit frustrated. There was nothing in the park, no makeshift structures or anything that was not meant to be a permanent feature of the park, to suggest that anything out of the ordinary was going to take place. Anita could even hear a few people groan very loudly in response to what little was happening, and with each passing second, Anita’s own doubts began to grow.

I suppose I was wrong , she thought as saw some people start to leave the park. Maybe I should head back to campus and think of something else to… 

Suddenly, all the lamps shut off and caused the area to go completely dark, with the only source of light coming from the quarter moon hovering in the sky above. What had been a small number of annoyed groans just seconds earlier were now a much larger number of shrieks and gasps, with everybody that was still in the park becoming a little alarmed, but still very excited by what they believed was about to happen.

Wait, wait, wait, is it happening? Anita shouted in her head as she scrambled to get her camera ready. I think it’s happening!!

With her camera out and just about ready for use, Anita turned her head in every direction possible in an attempt to locate something that would make for a good newspaper photo. This was not an easy task considering just how dark everything had become, but nevertheless, Anita remained persistent, confident that something was bound to appear in only a matter of time.

Sure enough, seemingly from out of nowhere, a bright blast of white light emerged from the ground on the other side of the fountain, right across from where Anita stood. Seconds later, another light, one not too dissimilar from the first one, appeared not too far away on another end of the fountain. It wasn’t too long before a third light materialized, one right across from the second light on the other side of the fountain, and just a few moments later, a fourth light turned on, this one being right beside Anita. A quick look toward the ground revealed to the girl in glasses that a spotlight pointed towards the sky was the source of this almost blinding light, as was most likely the case with the other three lights.

The appearance of these unexpected lights was more than enough to get everyone’s attention, as just about everyone in the park then rushed towards the fountain to get a good glimpse of what - or perhaps even who - was to be found there. Many of these people pulled out their phones and other devices in order to record the event they now knew was indeed about to begin, while Anita did likewise with her camera. She moved her head about while keeping her eye perfectly lined up with her camera, wanting to ensure that she was in the best possible position when she located her subject. Fortunately, it didn’t take long for that to happen, as she and everyone else standing around the fountain suddenly directed their attention to the figure who had someone come from out of the blue and began to stand on top of the fountain.

Although many of the people who realized that she was there initially assumed she was silhouetted by the lights surrounding her, a closer look at this mystery woman showed that was not quite the case. Instead, the darkness was the result of her clothing, a dress that had a perfect balance between black and white coloring, yet didn’t exactly match from side to side, as anyone would notice as they watched the woman dance around and spin her outfit for all to see all sides of. The dress did however match her hair, half of which was dyed black while the other half was dyed white. Even what she wore on her face, or as much of it that could be identified by those looking up at her, seemed to follow this pattern of coloring; while most of her face seemed to be covered with white make-up, her eyeliner and lipstick possessed the closest color possible to pitch black. With all of these factors taken into consideration - her dress, her hair, and her make-up - it was clear to everyone that the one they had been waiting for, the ambitious, but illustrious fashion icon Cruella de Vil, had finally arrived.

“My darling fans,” Cruella announced to the people surrounding her (speaking through a headset microphone that she wore on her ears), “so sorry to keep you waiting. I didn’t mean to show up so late to my own party.”

While her tone sounded faintly apologetic at first, the devilish grin that then emerged on her face implied that sorrow was not an emotion that the black-and-white-wearing woman was currently feeling. “Then again,” she chuckled, “punctuality has never been something I’ve cared much for, has it?”

As the majority of people standing by the fountain applauded with delight, Anita turned her head to look around at her surroundings, finding a speaker emitting the sound of Cruella’s voice (one of several others, she assumed) just a few feet away from her. How did she get that there? Anita wondered in her head.

“Of course, I’ve never been one to take much pleasure in following the rules,” Cruella remarked as she walked around on the fountain’s top, “not that you didn’t already know that though. After all, this is hardly the typical venue for a fashion show, wouldn’t you all agree?”

Once again, everyone in the park cheered, everybody except Anita, who was too busy concentrating on getting a decent shot of Cruella, a difficult (though not impossible) task given how much the fashionista was moving about.

“While we’re on the subject of not following the rules,” Cruella continued to speak as she held tight and spun around the top of the fountain, “who here is excited for Halloween!??!”

The crowd goes wild once more, albeit with even greater volume and enthusiasm than before.

“I couldn’t agree more!!” Cruella cried gleefully. “There’s no time like All Hallows’ Eve, is there? I love everything about it - the parties, the outfits… the opportunity to make trouble…”

Cruella then followed up that sentence with a loud cackle of wicked delight, one that was quickly greeted with yet another round of applause. Some of the people even let out their own laughs of sinister joy, demonstrating their agreement and appreciation for the woman with a name derived from the term “cruel devil”.

“I love Halloween so much that I don’t want to wait any longer to start celebrating!!” Cruella declared. “I don’t care if the calendar says we still have a little over a month to go. I’m the one calling the shots, and I say… Halloween starts tonight!!!!”

Yet another burst of ovation erupted from the crowd of people surrounding the fountain. Appropriately enough, one could even hear a couple of wolf-like howls breaking out through the rest of the noise the people were making. In fact, the only one who wasn’t trying to make much noise at the moment was Anita, who was still focused on getting a couple decent shots of Cruella and even some of the people around her.

“That sounds pretty nice, doesn’t it?” Cruella said in response to the crowd’s animated commotion. “It’s a good thing I brought some friends to help us celebrate, each one of them dressed for the occasion. Would any of you like to meet them?”

Yet another applause came from the several hundreds of people that crowded themselves around the fountain. Having received their approval, Cruella let out another chuckle of villainous elation.

“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear!!” Cruella exclaimed. “Still, I can’t help but feel like we’re missing something. Let’s see… we’ve got the lights, we’ve got me of course… oh, now I remember… what we need is a little music…”

It was at that exact moment when the thunderous sound of an electric bass guitar exploded from the speakers and made it to the ears of every person that happened to be in the park at that moment in time. Although some were a bit alarmed by just how loud the music was (especially Anita, who wasn’t exactly used to such an abundance of noise), the majority of people reacted with overwhelming positivity to the guitar music that was now playing. 

Suddenly, somewhere in the crowd, another light appeared from a spotlight on the ground. Everyone turned to look towards the light, and there they found the person responsible for the music, a man with an outfit that appeared to loosely resemble the look of a scarecrow and an electric guitar with which he belted out one intense musical riff after another. More cheering came as the people watched the man play the bass guitar with as much power and energy as he could muster.

“Friends of every gender and age, would you like to see something strange?” Cruella sang along to the guitar music currently being played. “Come with us and you will see, this is our world of Halloween…”

Just then, several more spotlights began to shine through the crowd, each of them possessing a distinctly orange hue. Standing in each of these lights, as every person attending the event could notice, was yet another one of Cruella’s friends. As different as all of these specific people were - some were men, some were women, some didn’t appear to be of a binary gender - the one thing they had in common was an outfit that was tailor made to fit their respective gender identities, but still seemed to be based on the image of a jack-o-lantern.

“This is Halloween!! This is Halloween!! Pumpkins scream in the night!!” all of Cruella’s “friends” sang as they danced among the crowd of people around them. “This is Halloween!! Everybody, make a scene!! Trick or treat 'til the neighbors gonna die of fright!!”

“It’s our world!! Everybody, scream!!!!!” Cruella shouted to the crowd surrounding her. Immediately, an uproar of multiple high-pitched screams emanated among the hundreds of people that had come out to see her.

“One more time!! Everybody, scream!!!!” Cruella repeated at the top of her lungs. The people around did likewise, letting out several more screams of chaotic excitement.

Cruella’s devilish grin grew even wider as she relished in the rave she was standing directly in the middle of. “In this town of Halloween,” she sang as the electric guitar music started to grow softer (although Cruella knew it was only a matter of time before it returned to a higher volume).

Of the countless people that were in the park indulging in the festive madness that Cruella had arranged for the evening, it was only Anita that had somehow managed to retain her composure and keep herself as quiet as possible, choosing to instead concentrate on taking pictures of everything of interest to her (of which, so far, there was a lot) and ensure that each shot taken was of the highest quality she could achieve.

And it’s only just beginning , Anita thought to herself, a little overwhelmed by what was going on, but not so much that she wasn’t willing to get through the rest of the night.


As quickly as she appeared, Cruella somehow disappeared even faster. The combination of the spotlights going out and the music and screaming fading signaled the end of the fashion-centric event, and while there a moment of pure darkness and silence following right afterwards (causing some to question if there was still more to come or not), the re-lighting of the park’s usual lamps confirmed that there was indeed no more to come, especially as everyone realized that any sign of Cruella and her friends being there had completely vanished. There were no speakers, no spotlights, no people in bizarre but eye-catching outfits, nothing that could have possibly been left behind by Cruella or any of her associates. Had it not been for the hundreds, if not thousands of photos and video recordings taken by the people who had attended the event, one could almost believe that the fashionista was never even there to begin with.

While nearly everybody began to walk away from the fountain and leave Davis Park, Anita stood in place as she looked over the pictures she had taken that evening. Although she preferred the use of an actual camera to capture her photos as opposed to a smartphone as the average person would, Anita was at least caught up enough with the times to use a shoe-sized digital camera as her primary means of photography, finding the ability to immediately look over her pictures to be quite convenient and time-saving.

Scrolling back and forth between the dozens of photos she had taken over what was surprisingly a short amount of time (though it felt like hours, the whole event, as it turned out, failed to exceed thirty minutes), Anita took her time to remind herself of the subjects that she had captured in image form. Although a significant portion of these photos were focused primarily on the event’s eccentric, fountain-dancing host, Anita was still able to get a satisfactory number of shots featuring many of the models that were there to show off the new clothing Cruella had introduced. As Anita had expected, the Halloween theme that Cruella had emphasized resulted in a handful of outfits based on all sorts of Halloween icons: ghosts, witches, vampires, spiders, monsters, far more than Anita could count (even Cruella’s outfit, one made up of an even mix of black and white, reminded her of a skeleton).

“I assume the pictures turned out alright?” a voice spoke to Anita. “Then again, I can’t imagine them not turning out alright given the subject matter.”

Quick to recognize the voice, Anita looked away from her camera and up to the person who she realized was standing just a few inches away from her, one who was currently clothed in a black, body-length cloak with a hood that covered her face. Even with most of her appearance being shrouded by the large garment, Anita barely needed to look at the woman to know exactly who she was.

“Anita, darling,” the woman said with an affectionate tone in her voice, “it’s been so long, hasn’t it?”

“It certainly has, Cruella,” Anita replied as a small, warm smile grew on her face. “Still, seeing you again… it almost feels like we’re still in high school.”

“To think I almost dropped out in my sophomore year,” Cruella chuckled. “I really do have you to thank for encouraging me to make it to graduation.”

“Oh, no thanks is necessary,” Anita replied humbly. “I mean, it would’ve been nice if you gave college a try, but as I can clearly see, that wasn’t necessary for you.”

“It most certainly was not,” Cruella responded with another smug chuckle. “But at least it’s working well enough for you… at least I hope it is, considering how much you kept talking about getting into Disney U.”

“It’s working quite well for me actually,” Anita replied. “In fact, I’m part of the college newspaper staff, so hopefully, that’ll help me become a professional reporter in the near future.”

“It better help,” Cruella remarked. “I mean, I love what social media has done for me, but even I have to admit it has its drawbacks. As much as I hate to admit it, we still need people like you to get the word out in the best manner possible.”

“Actually, that’s kinda why I’m here,” Anita claimed. “I heard about what you were doing, and I thought it would make for a decent story.”

“What, this little gathering?” Cruella chuckled with a tone of false modesty. “Oh please, Anita, I know you can do so much better.”

“What’s better than promoting someone I was once so close to?” Anita asked.

If it weren’t for all the make-up on Cruella’s face, one might’ve noticed the redness that resulted from the fashion icon blushing, a rare moment of flattery for the young woman.

“Still, I doubt that you’ll be able to get much out of a bunch of people dancing in Halloween costumes,” Cruella claimed. “Perhaps a one-on-one interview would be able to provide more substance?”

“An… an interview?” Anita replied, her eyes going wide with mild surprise. “Oh, you don’t need to…”

“Please, darling, I insist,” Cruella interrupted persuasively, “but maybe not here. Let’s go somewhere a bit more… private.”


When Cruella suggested that they go somewhere a bit more private, Anita had figured that they’d get in a car and be taken to a hotel or wherever Cruella was staying. She was certainly right about the car and the hotel, but she hadn’t anticipated the one who’d be driving. By the time they had arrived at the Four Seasons hotel, Anita was quite shaken by just how chaotically rapid the drive would be, stumbling a bit with dizziness as she opened the door and stepped out of the black-and-white Panther De Ville once it was fully parked.

“Ah, I love a good drive through the city,” Cruella declared as she stepped out of the driver’s seat of her vehicle. “Wouldn’t you agree, Anita?”

“Uh… sure, Cruella,” Anita replied, her head still spinning, “though I will admit, I forgot how fast you liked to go.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” Cruella chuckled as she and Anita began to walk up to the hotel. “The less time we spend getting from place to place, the more time we have to do the fun things in life!”

“Can’t argue with that,” Anita responded as her dizziness finally subsided. As hectic as Cruella’s behavior could be, it was hard for the glasses-wearer to deny that her eccentricity had an irresistible charm.

After taking a minute or two to get to the hotel’s front doors, Cruella and Anita finally entered the building and located the front desk, walking up to it and getting the attention of the clerk working there at the moment.

“Here to check in to the Monochrome Suite,” Cruella announced. “Reservation should be under the name ‘De Vil’.”

“Ah, yes, we have your reservation right here, Ms. De Vil,” the clerk responded as they looked at the screen of their computer, “and we just had it cleaned, so it’s now in perfect condition.”

“How delightful!!” Cruella quietly cheered. “I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me.”

“Glad to be of service, Ms. De Vil,” the clerk replied as they handed her a card key for the room. “Enjoy your evening, ladies!!”

“Will do!” Cruella said back with a wink of her left eye as she began to walk away from the desk and over to the elevator, with Anita following shortly behind her.

“Monochrome Suite?” Anita remarked as she and Cruella arrived at the elevator. “I thought all the rooms were based on one of the seasons - summer, winter, and the others. I mean, that’s why this place is called the Four Seasons, isn’t it?”

“Most of them are, from what I’ve heard,” Cruella replied as pushed a button and caused the elevator door to open, “but this one’s supposed to be one of a kind, the most luxurious room in the entire hotel in fact.”

“It must be if you’re able to rent it out for the evening,” Anita commented as she and Cruella stepped inside the elevator, only a few short minutes away from reaching the privacy of what was claimed to be the hotel’s most luxurious room.


“Um… are those two supposed to be there?” Anita asked as she and Cruella walked up to the door leading to the latter’s hotel room, finding two men dressed in brown caps and jackets - one taller and thinner, the other shorter and stouter - standing in front of it.

“Oh, don’t worry about them,” Cruella told her friend. “They’re here to make sure nobody else is in the room except us two.”

“Evening, Ms. De Vil,” the taller of the two men greeted her employer, raising his hat momentarily as he did so. “Horace and I are here to guard the door as requested.”

“And not a minute too late!!” Cruella exclaimed. “Excellent work, you two. You may have only done the bare minimum, but even that can be quite difficult for some people.”

“Just doing our job, miss,” Horace stated. “It’d be a mighty shame if Jasper and I failed to live up to your expectations.”

“By the way, gents,” Cruella remarked as she handed Jasper her card key, “would either of you happen to bring ear plugs or anything that could block out noise? I’d hate to find out that either of you were eavesdropping on me and my friend here.”

“I have some earbuds in my pocket,” Jasper claims as he slid the card key in and unlocked the door, “and I think Horace has some too. If you need us to keep our ears occupied, we can spend the next couple hours listening to our music."

“That would be perfect!!” Cruella exclaimed. “Now do let us in. I’d hate to keep Anita here waiting for much longer.”

“Yes, Ms. De Vil,” Horace responded as he pulled the door open and gave the two young women the room needed to walk through. “The Monochrome Suite, ready for your enjoyment!”

“Thank you so much, boys!!” Cruella responded enthusiastically as she and Anita walked through the doorway. “And do keep the volume of your music up. Again, it’d be a shame if you heard something you shouldn’t.”

“Understood, miss,” Jasper replied as he closed the door behind the two women once they had fully stepped inside the room.

“Well, Jasper, better do what she says,” Horace said as he pulled some earbuds out of his pocket. “What do you feel like tonight? Classic rock or heavy metal?”

“Let’s do classic rock,” Jasper suggested. “I know she wants the music to block all other noise, but I’m not listening to something that’ll give me permanent ear damage.”


Upon stepping inside the deluxe suite that Cruella had rented for herself, Anita was immediately informed of just how appropriate this room was for the fashion-obsessed young woman.

Much like Cruella’s trademark choice of color scheme, the entire hotel room was covered with either pitch black or pure white. Every part of the room - the floor, the curtains, the furniture (especially the king-size bed located at the far end of the room) - possessed at least one of these two colors, with there being very little sight of any other hue whatsoever on anything that could be found in the room. Needless to say, Cruella blended right in with her surroundings.

“You must’ve really lucked out in getting this room, Cruella,” Anita stated as she looked around at the room surrounding her. “This whole place must’ve cost a fortune.”

“Its price may be a fortune for some,” Cruella responded as walked over to the bed and jumped right on top of it, landing right on her back with her legs in the air, “but for me, it wasn’t too much of a sacrifice. Then again, what price is too much when you can’t have anything less than the very best?”

“Well, when you have the resources, I suppose,” Anita remarked as she sat herself in a black-and-white armchair located not too far away from the edge of the bed. “Now then, should we get started then?”

“Just a minute,” Cruella answered. “I’d like to get a little more comfortable, if it’s alright with you.”

“Yes, take your time,” Anita replied as she reached into the side of her coat. From there, she pulled out a notepad and a pen, lifting a few pages of the notepad until she found one that was clear enough for her to begin writing on.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Cruella announced.

“Excellent,” Anita responded without yet looking up towards Cruella. “I suppose it would be best to start out by asking…”

That was the moment when Anita finally looked up to where she expected to find Cruella. She did indeed find the black-and-white-haired woman there, sitting right in the middle of the bed, but Anita suddenly found herself unable to finish her sentence when she realized what Cruella had meant by “getting more comfortable”.

When Cruella had entered the room, she had covered almost her entire body with the same big black hooded cloak that she had on when she first talked to Anita that evening, while also wearing a pair of black arm-length nylon gloves and stockings of matching color and material. When Anita looked back to Cruella though, while the gloves and stockings were still on, the cloak had been thrown off - and there was nothing else to be found anywhere on Cruella’s body.

Anita simply stared at Cruella in silence. This was by no means the first time Cruella had displayed her nudeness for Anita, and this kind of behavior was not unexpected from someone as rebellious as Cruella. Still, Anita had intended to conduct this interview with some degree of professionalism, and had hoped that Cruella would try to do the same (although her not doing so really shouldn’t have been that much of a surprise to Anita).

“Well,” Cruella said with her arms and legs crossed and much of the front half of her body out in the open, “you said you wanted to get started, no?”

“Oh, right, of course,” Anita responded, shaking her head to snap herself out of the trance Cruella’s nudeness had put her into. “Let’s start at the beginning then. How would you describe the path you took to get to where you are now?”

“If I could describe it in one word… it would probably be ‘laborious’,” Cruella answered. “Sure, I didn’t start out doing much more than taking pictures of myself, but when that stopped being enough, I had to really start getting creative. That was when I started showing off my designs - some of which I was even able to make into actual clothes with whatever scraps I could find - and wouldn’t you know it, that made me even more popular than ever, and it’s all been uphill ever since.”

“I see,” Anita commented as she tried to jot as many of Cruella’s words as she could down on her notepad. “I remember you saying earlier that social media played a huge part in your success. In what ways does your use of such platforms help you stand out when compared to other fashion icons?”

“Simple, by giving me full independence and control,” Cruella explained. “Think about it. In the past, in order to get into fashion, you’d have to start at the bottom and limit yourself to the demands of whoever was in charge. If you’re able to work your way up, great, but the odds of that are slimmer than the models they hire to wear the clothes. The way I’m doing it though, I can skip all of that. I can get my ideas out directly into the public, with nobody telling me what I can or can’t do. Sure, it’s a gamble, but so far, the gamble’s more than paid off for me.”

“Indeed it has,” Anita remarked as she continued putting what Cruella had said into writing. “I think it’s fair to say that what you’ve done so far has given you a life unlike anything the average person will ever experience. With that in mind, have you had any regrets with the choices you’ve made?”

“Regrets?” Cruella replied with mild disbelief. “What’s there to regret? I’m doing what I love, I’ve made a fortune doing so, and it’s an absolute delight in finding new ways to get attention and further boost my success!! Although…”

Anita raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised that there may indeed be something that someone as proud of herself as Cruella regretted. “Although?” she responded.

After remaining silent for a brief moment, Cruella let out a slightly disappointed sigh. “Oftentimes, following one’s passion means the sacrifice of something - or someone - you value more than just about anything else,” she explained.

“You were with someone once, weren’t you?” Anita asked in response.

“Perhaps,” Cruella answered with a shrug. “There aren’t too many people in my life that I’ve felt anything resembling care for. But this one girl - she was an exception. One of the few people that admired, or at least respected, my trouble-loving nature.”

“Sounds like you two were really close friends,” Anita commented as a warm smile grew on her face, one that signaled that she knew exactly who Cruella was talking about. “What happened then?”

“Nothing too dramatic, thank goodness,” Cruella replied. “We just had to go our separate ways, that’s all. She wanted to go to college, and that’s exactly where she went. I wanted to make a career out of my social media presence, and that’s exactly what I did. All things considered, we made the right decisions - or at least I’d like to think she did.”

Looking down at the notes she had written up to that point, Anita sighed. Although she had come with Cruella to get something good for her school newspaper, it was clear to her now that she had a much more important task to do, so she put the notepad down and got up out of the chair, walking up to the bed and sitting herself down on the front edge.

“You must miss her dearly,” Anita commented as she looked toward the woman she was once so close to.”

“Maybe a little,” Cruella responded, trying her hardest to hold back a blush, “from time to time, I suppose.”

Anita then scooted herself further across the bed, stopping herself mere inches away from Cruella. “If you had the chance to be with her again, even if just for a single night,” Anita remarked, “would you take it?”

A sweet, but eager grin, grew on Cruella’s face. “Only if you’re willing to take that chance with me,” she answered.

Somehow, both women’s instincts knew exactly what to do next. Closing their eyes, pushing their bodies onto each other and wrapping their arms around one another, Anita and Cruella wasted no time in allowing their lips to collide. Having long been deprived of each other’s tastes, they each did whatever was possible in order to make up for lost time, sucking gently, but passionately against the softness of each other’s mouths while allowing their tongues to slide through the openings and directly onto each other. Although Anita’s tongue was slow and passive, and Cruella’s was fast and full of energy, they seemed to work well off one another, with the latter doing everything in its power to lovingly ravish the former.

The makeout session went on for a few minutes before Cruella began to feel that something wasn’t quite right. Finding that she felt a little bit uncomfortable somewhere lower down her body, Cruella opened her eyes and peered downward, realizing that it was the clothes that Anita was wearing rubbing against the nakedness of her own figure.

“Is something wrong?” Anita asked as she pulled her lips off of Cruella’s.

“Your clothes,” Cruella responded.

“Do you not like the way they look?” Anita inquired. “I mean, I know beige was never your favorite color…”

“No, no, they look fine,” Cruella interrupted. “It’s just that I want them off.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Anita replied as she looked down at Cruella’s naked body and recognized what the problem was. “If you’ll just give me a minute…”

Before Anita could finish that sentence, she suddenly found her wrists being clasped by Cruella’s hands, and her body being pushed down on its backside onto the bed below. Within seconds, Cruella had pinned Anita’s body to the bed with her own.

“No,” Cruella demanded, “I want to do it.”

“Oh… okay…” Anita responded, a little scared but also quite excited by Cruella’s domineering attitude. “If you insist.”

After giving a quick smirk of devilish eagerness, Cruella spread her hands across Anita’s body in an effort to remove the multiple layers of her clothing. She started at the top, removing the thick checkered coat that covered much of the woman beneath her, and once that was out of the way, Cruella tugged at Anita’s button-up shirt and soon found a way to get it off once and for all. Although Anita would occasionally lift her arms in order to make the removal of her garments easier, she was otherwise completely still as each article of clothing she was was stripped off by her former schoolmate.

Once Anita was left with nothing more than a beige bra that sat atop her chest, Cruella moved downward, deciding to work on the lower half before getting rid of the most intimate of garments. After undoing the belt that wrapped around Anita’s waist, Cruella grabbed the hem of the slacks that currently covered the darker-skinned girl’s legs. With one rapid tug after another, she got the pants lower and farther away from Anita’s waist, and within less than a minute, Cruella was able to finally get them completely off Anita’s legs. Apart from the bra, all that was left on Anita’s body was her panties and stockings, both of which also possessed a similar shade of beige.

With most of Anita’s clothes now being stripped off and thrown elsewhere across the room, the grand majority of her figure was now on full display. It was at this moment when Cruella halted her clothing removal and simply gazed down at Anita’s body. It was certainly very different from hers, not nearly as thin and with a lot more curves, but not so much in a way that it made her look unhealthy. If anything, Anita’s physique looked significantly healthier than Cruella’s, not that it had any effect on how the fashionista saw herself though.

“I know I was never one to care too much about my looks or fashion,” Anita claimed, “but I do hope you’re able to find enjoyment out of all this.”

Darting her eyes away from the middle part of Anita’s body and up into Anita’s own glass-covered pupils, Cruella looked to her lover with a great sense of hunger, with yet another devilish grin forming on her face to further signal her cravings.

“Oh, that shouldn’t be a problem, darling,” Cruella stated. “Not a problem at all.”

Lowering her body back down toward Anita’s and further trapping the curly-haired girl between her and the bed, Cruella once again wrapped her arms around Anita’s body and brought their mouths back together. Anita did not hesitate to give in to Cruella’s kiss, opening her mouth just wide enough to let Cruella’s tongue slide through and make contact with their own. While their earlier makeout session was a bit slower and more passive, Anita and Cruella were both much quicker and more intense with their activity this time around, with their tongues practically attacking each other in an attempt to playfully claim dominance over one another.

Although Cruella didn’t have as much meat on her bones as Anita did, she still possessed a surprising amount of strength that one might not expect. This was what Anita had learned when she suddenly found herself being flipped over, now lying right on top of Cruella as they continued to make out. With more room to move across the skin of Anita’s back, Cruella’s hands found their way to the strap that was holding Anita’s bra together, speedily undoing it and allowing the garment to come loose.

With her bra detached (and quickly pushed away once Cruella was able to find the room to move her hand between their bodies) all that remained on Anita’s body were her panties and stockings. Since Cruella had no real desire to remove the stockings (since she still had her own pair worn across her legs), all that was left for her to remove was Anita’s panties, and it didn’t take long for Cruella’s hands to make their way to them too. Wrapping their fingers around the hem (allowing them to get a feel of the flesh that made up Anita’s rear end cheeks), Cruella attempted to pull the panties down Anita’s legs as far as she possibly could. Once she reached the limits of how far she could push her hands, Anita did the rest, kicking her legs in a way that would allow the garment to slip down her legs and off her body once and for all.

With both girls’ clothing being reduced down to only the stockings they wore on their legs and feet, Anita and Cruella were now as fully prepared as they possibly could be to take complete advantage of one another. As they continued to make out and allow their lips and mouths to remain adamant in their tender assault of one another, their hands refused to stay in place, gliding across every patch of skin they could come across and immersing themselves in the wonderful sensations that they detected. Not even their most intimate areas were left untouched; if anything, their respective breasts and vaginal areas were among the favorite places for each hand to grope and get a satisfactory feeling of.

Despite the shapes of their bodies being very dissimilar, their respective heights were surprisingly very close, with Cruella’s legs having only a few additional inches in comparison to Anita’s. Because of this, the two were able to line up their bodies much more easily than one may have anticipated, as it was only their feet that weren’t in perfect sync with one another (with Cruella’s sliding just a few inches past Anita’s). The result was both girls’ most valued assets making direct contact with one another. Of course, there were their mouths, still kissing and licking one another with the greatest amount of vigor and energy that could be mustered, but also rubbing against each other with an equal amount of passion were their breasts. Although Cruella’s chest wasn’t nearly as busty as Anita’s (even her nipples were half the size of what the darker-skinned girl possessed), she was still able to shake both of her breasts in a way that could generate some movement from their pair that Anita had. This allowed both pairs of breasts to shake one another from side to side and create a pleasant jiggling sense within each woman, one that was even further amplified whenever each nipple made contact with that of the other girl.

Then there were Anita and Cruella’s pussies, which hovered right around the same area even though they had yet to make direct contact with one another. Perhaps it was the great difference in the amount of pubic hair each of them had (Cruella had recently shaved off much of the hair that had previously sat right above her vagina, whereas Anita didn’t need to as tend to her own hair as frequently in such a manner), but for whatever reason, they had yet to reach a point where their lower lips could properly kiss one another. This was something that Cruella soon realized, something that she knew then and there that she needed to fix.

Without warning, Cruella abruptly shifted her hips just enough to move her pussy right in front of Anita’s. With a quick thrust, the black-and-white-haired girl pushed her vagina forward, allowing her to slide directly across the flesh of Anita’s own pussy. The sudden contact of both girls’ genitals came as something of a shock to Anita, who gasped so intensely upon feeling this foreign, but nonetheless fantastic sensation that it forced Cruella’s mouth off of hers.

Once again, Cruella grinned devilishly, very satisfied with the reaction she had gotten out of Anita. Determined to create an even greater feeling of pleasure within her lover, Cruella began to repeat her earlier action, again bucking her hips into Anita’s and sliding her pussy on top of and across that of the curly-haired girl. Intending to keep doing this for as long as she possibly could, Cruella wrapped her legs around Anita’s and tightened the grip of both them and the arms she had around Anita’s back, doing her best to ensure that her body remained attached to the other woman.

Quick to catch on to what Cruella was doing, Anita attempted to do likewise, squeezing her arms even harder onto Cruella’s back (although not so much that it would cause the thinner woman any real harm) and starting to push her own hips forward in an effort to allow her pussy to more effectively slide against Cruella’s. The tactic seemed to work quite well, as it was only a few seconds later before a noticeable rhythm began to develop between the two, allowing Anita and Cruella to thrust against one another in almost perfect synchronization.

With the intensity of their grinding forcing their mouths off of each other, Cruella and Anita both began to emit a series of moans and gasps from which one could easily pick up on the euphoria they were each currently experiencing. The sounds coming from Cruella were the quietest of the bunch, closer resembling quick and heavy pant-like breaths than they resembled actual moans of pleasure (even if one could still sense the pleasure she felt). Anita, on the other hand, wasn’t quite as capable of controlling her volume, emitting one high-pitched gasp after another every time she felt her pussy sliding against Cruella’s.

All of this went on for several moments. Between the snug tightness that came from each girl wrapping their arms and legs around the other and the rough, but slick movement of their privates pushing and sliding against one another, Anita and Cruella were in pure ecstasy, something that they hadn’t felt since the last time they were in each other’s company for an extended period of time. Having been apart for so long, neither wanted anything less than to stay in this position for as long as humanly possible, which they might’ve been able to achieve had it not been for the impending orgasms that both Anita and Cruella could sense were on the verge of arriving.

“Oh… oh, Cruella…” Anita gasped through her moans of pleasure.

“Yes, darling?” Cruella replied with a confident smirk, well aware of what was about to happen.

“I… I think I’m gonna…” Anita attempted to say before being interrupted by a scream of pleasure that she was no longer able to hold back, a signal that her climax had finally been reached.

Cruella’s orgasm wasn’t too far behind, with the black-and-white-haired girl at last letting her out her own euphoric shriek (albeit one that wasn’t quite as high-pitched as Anita’s) once she too reached a point where she couldn’t hold back any longer. Anyone looking at them from behind would’ve likely been sprayed all over by the bursts of vaginal fluid that were erupting from both Anita and Cruella’s pussies, which were otherwise sending a torrent of liquid across the bed and even onto the carpet below.

Although their limbs loosened around one another, they were still wrapped around each other’s bodies, as Anita and Cruella remained in their position, still lying with their front sides pressing against each other as they attempted to recover from their orgasms. They took a minute or two to regain their energy, inhaling and exhaling one deep breath after another as a result of how tired the experience made them, and once they were able to open their eyes again, Anita and Cruella looked into each other’s pupils and started to smile.

“I almost forgot about how much I’ve been missing these past couple years,” Cruella chuckled.

Anita responded with a quick chuckle of her own. “You’re not the only one,” she remarked. “I’m only now reminded of how much of an extreme side you had.”

“And what fun it is!” Cruella added. “It’s a shame that it can only last for so long, but…”

Before speaking any further, Cruella clasped her hands around Anita’s face and pulled it closer towards her own. “… the night isn’t over yet,” she claimed. “There’s still so much time. Let’s try not to waste it.”


“Excellent work as always, Anita!” Mr. Jameson declared as he read the newspaper story that the young woman had given him. “It’s everything a good story needs: juicy, full of detail, everything one needs to generate human interest. I barely even know this Cruella person and even I can tell this is a solid sum-up of what she’s like.”

“Thank you for your approval, Mr. Jameson,” Anita replied. “This was definitely something I wanted to get as right as possible.”

“And right, you’ve done it!” Mr. Jameson remarked. “Seriously, you must’ve spent all night just sorting through all the information you got and deciding which of it was most necessary.”

“What, with Cruella?” Anita responded, shifting her eyes suspiciously from side to side. “You could say that we used our time together wisely.”

Notes:

As you can probably guess, I recently saw "Cruella"; not quite as good as I would've liked, but I still found much to enjoy (and yes, the Dalmatians killing her "mother" is ridiculous, but Cruella is never shown to hold any grudge against the animals themselves, so it doesn't really bother me that much). Shame we didn't get a whole lot of interaction from Cruella and Anita, but hey, that's what fanfiction is for. ;)

Speaking of fanfiction, this is one I'm always curious to hear new ideas for! As I've said countless times before, I won't guarantee anything, but I do try to take requests into consideration, so if you have an idea for what pairing you want to see (or just want to leave your thoughts on what you've read so far), please do not hesitate to leave a comment!! In the meantime, thank you so much for reading!! :)

Chapter 16: Ariel/Ursula

Summary:

Ariel visits a university professor who goes by the name of Ursula with the hope that she'll be able to help her improve her singing voice. The older woman is more than happy to help, though her methods aren't like anything the redhead anticipated.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 16 - The Importance of Body Language (Ariel/Ursula)

“A talent competition!?!?” Ariel exclaimed as she stumbled across a particular flyer hanging on a bulletin board outside the classroom she had just exited. “I don’t believe it!!”

Up to that point, Ariel’s schedule following her Marine Biology class, the last class she had for that day, had been more or less set in stone. She would head over to the university pool for swim practice, then once that was all finished, go back to Moana’s dorm to do some studying (and if they were both in the mood, do some more “studying” of each other). Walking past that bulletin board and noticing that one specific flyer, however, forced her to stop in her tracks for at least those next couple minutes, as she was instantly compelled to look over the sheet of paper and get a decent understanding of what it was advertising.

What it was advertising, as Ariel quickly learned, was a talent competition being held by the university that would take place in a little over a month. The prizes were certainly promising enough - $1,000 for whoever came in first, plus smaller amounts for those who came in second and third places - but it was the mental image that instantly appeared in her head that really made Ariel interested in the talent competition.

“Moana and I would do wonderful in this!!” Ariel said to herself as she imagined herself and her girlfriend singing a duet together on stage in front of an auditorium full of people. “Moana can sing better than any professional, and I suppose my voice isn’t too shabby - but the two of us together… how can we lose?!?!?”

“We don’t doubt that you have an impressive voice…” a voice spoke from behind Ariel (much to the redhead’s surprise).

“… but surely you’d want to make it better, wouldn’t you?” another voice (one with a similarly nasally sound) added.

Ariel turned her head and body to where she heard the voices come from. There, she found two young men, each wearing name tags that read “Flotsam” and “Jetsam” respectively, that didn’t appear to be any more than a few years older than her (Ariel assumed they were either seniors or graduate students). From the way they looked, Flotsam and Jetsam were almost identical twins; their faces were alike, the hair on both their heads were dyed dark green, and they even wore the exact same clothes, with both outfits also possessing a dark green color. The only major difference Ariel could identify was their eyes; while each of them had one eye that had an unusually yellow hue, the placement of this eye was different (Flotsam’s yellow eye was his left eye, Jetsam’s was his right).

“So sorry for intruding on your personal business…” Flotsam apologized to the red-haired girl.

“ … but it sounds to us like you really want to win this talent competition,” Jetsam claimed to finish his brother’s sentence.

“Oh, I certainly would,” Ariel replied enthusiastically, “or at the very least I would like to compete. I was hoping I could sing a duet with my girlfriend.”

“That sounds like an excellent idea…” Flotsam responded.

“… but you’d have to be sure your voice is in excellent shape, wouldn’t you?’ Jetsam added.

“Well, of course,” Ariel answered. “I’ve done quite a bit of singing over my life, and I’ve developed a few strategies to keep it up to my standards. Jaw loosening, octave pitches…”

“That’s all fine and good…” Flotsam interrupted.

“ … but we know someone who can make your voice the best it can possibly be,” Jetsam added.

Ariel’s eyes widened with curiosity. “You know someone who can help me?” she asked.

“Why, of course,” Flotsam answered.

“Surely, you’re familiar with Ursula, aren’t you?” Jetsam asked.

The name given immediately rang a bell for Ariel. Ever since she began attending Disney University, she had heard the name Ursula Cecaelia float around every now and then from the conversations of her fellow students. What she had heard about the professor (at least she assumed she was a college professor from what she could gather), the general consensus seemed to be a bit mixed. On the one hand, many people would go to her whenever they were in need of her assistance, and she was more often than not happy to be of service. On the other hand, some claimed that her methods were a bit unconventional, and not always to the liking of those she “helped”.

“Yes… or at least I’ve heard of Ursula,” Ariel replied after a moment of silent thought. “You say she can help me with my singing?”

“She most certainly can,” Flotsam answered.

“She can turn it into a soprano on par with the greatest of opera singers,” Jetsam added.

“Well, I’m not all that familiar with opera,” Ariel claimed as she scratched her neck modestly, “but if she can do that, she must be really good at what she does.”

“You’re interested then?” Flotsam replied.

“You’d be willing to schedule an appointment between you and her?” Jetsam added.

“Well, I think I should talk it over with my girlfriend first,” Ariel responded as she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. “I want to see if she’s interested so that maybe we can see her together…”

“Unfortunately, Ursula only sees students one at a time,” Flotsam interrupted. “You’ll have to visit her on your own.”

“Not that it’s a bad thing,” Jetsam noted. “If you like what she does, you’re more than welcome to recommend her.”

“That’s true, I suppose,” Ariel replied, disappointed that she and Moana couldn’t see Ursula together, but also relieved that her girlfriend wouldn’t have to suffer if the experience wasn’t as great as promised. “Okay then, I guess I’d be willing to see her.”

“Splendid,” Flotsam responded as he pulled a small business card out of his pocket and handed it to Ariel. “Here, take this.”

“It has everything you’ll need to contact Ursula,” Jetsam stated.

Ariel looked down at the card she now had in her hand. Sure enough, it had everything she needed to know: Ursula’s name, her email address, the location of her personal office, and even the phone number. With all that had been provided to her, setting up an appointment didn’t seem like too much of an issue for Ariel.

“All right then, I’ll see Ursula as soon as possible,” Ariel declared. “Thank you so…”

Before she could finish that sentence, Ariel looked up to where she had last seen Flotsam and Jetsam. Much to her surprise though, the two had seemed to vanish without a trace.

After taking a few seconds to look around and see if she could locate the two men she just conversed with, Ariel simply shrugged and began to walk through the halls on her way to swim practice. Whatever questions she still had to ask, she’d have to wait to get some answers.


“Okay, here it is!” Ariel announced to herself as she walked up to the door that had the exact number she was looking for. “Office Room #731, just like the card said.”

Three days had passed since Ariel had decided to arrange a time for her and Ursula to meet. Although she did consider making contact through email at first, Ariel quickly decided that a phone call would probably be more effective in getting the professor’s attention, or at least it would be if she was available to answer the phone. Fortunately for the redhead, Ursula was in fact there to answer, and after a brief conversation (one that made the older woman come across as a very welcoming, almost grandmother-like figure), they were able to set a date and time for Ariel to come over. That day came just a few days later, and as Ariel realized after quickly looking at the time displayed on her cell phone, so did the time.

“Perfect, I’m not a moment too late” Ariel said to herself as she put her phone back into her pocket. “Time to improve my singing voice.”

Stepping up to the door leading into the office, Ariel made a fist and knocked on the door a few times, just loud enough to get one’s attention but not too loud to bother anyone else that may have been nearby.

“Come in!!” a voice spoke, one that Ariel recognized from the phone conversation she had just days prior. “Come in, my child!!”

Having received the permission to do so, Ariel opened the door. She stood in the doorway for a few moments as she looked around at the office and all that it was decorated with. As it turned out, Ursula seemed to be quite fond of marine life, as evidenced by a series of framed pictures hanging on the walls and knick-knacks sitting on a shelf. The images of octopuses and eels were the most common of the bunch (making them the most likely to be among Ursula’s favorites), although the one that stood out the most was a picture of an angler fish (which Ariel recognized from her Marine Biology class) that was much larger than any of the others. From what Ariel knew about the older woman, she didn’t teach any classes that directly related to this particular topic (if she did teach Marine Biology, Ariel would’ve known by now), so as far as she knew, these decorations were little more than a reflection of a personal interest.

“One mustn’t lurk in doorways… it’s rude,” the voice announced, quickly getting Ariel’s attention. “One might question your upbringing.”

It was at that moment that Ariel looked away from the surroundings and straight ahead at the woman sitting in the wheeled desk chair at the opposite end of the office. At first, Ursula was sitting with her back turned away from the door, meaning that Ariel could make out much more than the short, grayish-white hairdo that sat atop the older woman’s hair. However, she was quick to turn around, allowing Ariel to see much more of her. Ursula, as it turned out, was a large woman with gray eyes, a mole on the right side of her mouth, and skin that had an unusually lavender hue. Then again, maybe it just appeared that way because of all the make-up she wore, which included red lipstick, blue eye shadow, and longish fingernails that were also painted red. Her choice of clothing for the day was a large black dress that, combined with the black leggings and shoes that she also wore, almost made the bottom half of her body look like an octopus. She also wore purple shell earrings on her ears and a gold nautilus shell necklace around her neck, both of which further emphasized her fascination with marine life.

“Ah, Miss Atlantica,” Ursula greeted the young college student, “so glad you could make it.”

“Thank you so much for having me,” Ariel replied as she walked through the doorway and into the office. “I’ve been curious to find out what this is all about.”

“My TAs, Flotsam and Jetsam, recommended me to you, didn’t they?” Ursula remarked. “Yes, they certainly like to hype me up, not that I mind of course.”

“They told me you can make my singing voice even better than it currently is,” Ariel claimed. “Is that true? Can you do that?”

Ursula grinned as she clasped her fingers between one another. “My dear sweet child, that’s what I do,” she told the redhead. “It’s what I live for, to help the students that attend this university, like yourself.”

“Great!” Ariel cried cheerfully as she found an empty chair close to the desk and took a seat in it. “So can we get started then?”

“Not quite yet,” Ursula informed the younger girl. “There are still some things that I need to make clear first. In the meantime, would you mind closing the door and turning the sign on it? I’d hate to be interrupted when it’s least convenient.”

Doing as requested, Ariel rushed over to the door and turned the sign hanging on its front side, one that read “Session in Progress. Do Not Disturb”, before pulling the door and shutting it tight. Ursula, meanwhile, turned back to her desk and the computer that sat on top of it, typing and clicking for a few brief moments before turning toward the printer located nearby. There, a printed piece of paper emerged from the top, one that Ursula was quick to retrieve.

“Now then, angelfish,” Ursula said to the redhead, “are you by any chance familiar with hypnotherapy?”

“I think so, a little,” Ariel answered. “I mean, I think I’ve heard of it somewhere. Isn’t it the use of hypnosis to treat certain mental conditions?”

“Something like that,” Ursula responded. “What we’ll be doing today is something along those lines. With your consent of course, I’m going to put you into a state of hypnosis that will allow you to access the part of your brain that influences your ability to control the way you use your voice. Doing so, if we are able to do this correctly, should make it easier to achieve certain pitches with your voice and in general giving you a much wider range.”

“Ooh, that sounds fascinating,” Ariel replied, growing even more intrigued than she already was.

“Of course, these kinds of practices can lead to behaviors that may not have been intended by either party, some that one might not be comfortable with under normal circumstances,” Ursula remarked as she handed Ariel the printed paper, “which is why I will need you to sign this contract if we are to proceed with this.”

“Wow, I didn’t realize this was all so complicated,” Ariel commented as she looked over the contract handed to her. “Is it even necessary? I mean, I’m sure this is all completely harmless, and I bet it’ll do wonders for my voice!”

“Please, Miss Atlantica, you’re too kind,” Ursula replied with a tone of somewhat sarcastic flattery. “Still, the results of hypnosis can be rather unexpected, and if not taken care of in a proper manner, the long-term effects may not be the most beneficial. This is why I need you to sign before we begin, so that you’re aware of what may happen before you give your full consent.”

“Oh, okay, that makes sense,” Ariel responded as she continued to look over the contract. For the most part, all the terms and conditions seemed to be pretty clear, and while there were a few words she didn’t understand at first, she was able to figure them out a bit more as she read the rest of the sentence. Looking everything over, there was hardly anything Ariel could find that she personally objected to.

“Have you read all of that carefully?” Ursula asked the red-haired girl. “Are you willing to give your consent to receive hypnosis treatment?”

“Yes, I think I am,” Ariel answered. “Do you have a pen I could borrow?”

“Why yes, of course,” Ursula replied as she grabbed a pen from her desk and handed it to Ariel. “I’ll need both your signature and your print name. Try to write both as clearly as possible.”

“Thank you!” Ariel responded as she took the pen from Ursula’s hand. After taking one quick look at the contract again to make sure she didn’t miss anything, she went down to the bottom of the paper and put both her signature and print name, cementing them both in black ink onto the white of the paper.

“Okay, I’ve signed!” Ariel announced as she handed the contract back to Ursula. “Does this mean we can get started now?”

“It most certainly does,” Ursula answered as she took the contract from Ariel’s hand and placed it on her desk. “So just sit right there, and I’ll have everything ready in a few moments.”

Sitting back down in her desk chair and turning back towards her computer, Ursula pulled up a folder and located an audio file inside. After looking at her speakers and checking to make sure the volume was working properly, she clicked on the file, causing the speakers to emit a sound that was unlike anything Ariel had heard in recent memory. It wasn’t necessarily music, but it did have a musical feel to it, almost as if someone had taken a few specific notes and played them out over a long period of time, giving them an almost vibration-like sensation.

“What you’re hearing right now are what are known as binaural beats,” Ursula explained. “I tend to use them whenever I want to get people into a specific mindset, one that will make the hypnosis process easier to achieve. Can you hear them well enough?”

“Yes, I can hear them,” Ariel answered with a nod. “They sound quite lovely.”

“Excellent,” Ursula responded, “then we can move forward.”

Still sitting in her chair, Ursula rolled herself over to Ariel, stopping herself about a foot away from the other girl. Once she was still, Ursula removed the nautilus necklace from her neck and held it in one of her hands, dangling the gold shell from the black threads that held it.

“While most hypnotists tend to use watches as a means of inducing hypnosis, I prefer to use this,” Ursula stated. “I intend to use it in the exact same manner. When I begin to swing it from side to side, you will need to keep your eyes focused on the shell in order to enter the necessary trance. Is that clear?”

“Yes, I will keep my eyes focused on the shell,” Ariel replied, sounding as if she was already in a trance.

Ursula smirked with satisfaction as she began to swing the necklace from side to side. “Pay close attention, my dear,” she instructed. “If you lose focus, the hypnosis will fail.”

Not wanting to let the process fail her, Ariel did her best to keep her eyes fixated on the swinging shell. Back and forth, side to side the shell went, and with it went Ariel’s eyes. For those next few minutes, the redhead remained vigilant in her efforts to keep the shell in her sights, and although she had not yet failed to do so, Ariel could sense that her eyes were starting to grow very tired, making it harder for her to keep her focus on the shell swinging mere inches away.

“Your eyes are starting to grow tired, aren’t they?” Ursula asked.

“They are,” Ariel answered, “perhaps a little bit.”

“That means you are about ready to enter your chance,” Ursula quietly declared. “I will count to three, and once I have done so, you will gently close your eyes and enter your trance. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” Ariel replied.

“Very well then,” Ursula responded before beginning to count. “One… two… three…”

As soon as the word “three” reached her ears, Ariel was suddenly compelled to shut her eyes. That was the point where her eyelids slowly shifted downward and covered her eyes, the result of Ariel seemingly falling asleep and entering her trance. The redhead was almost completely helpless, just susceptible enough to Ursula’s words for the older woman to do pretty much whatever she wanted with the younger girl.

Perfect , Ursula thought to herself as she looked over the girl sitting before her. She belongs to me .

As her eyes gazed across Ariel’s currently clothed body, Ursula found the red-haired college student to have an even more appetizing appearance than she originally assumed. Wearing only a purple T-shirt and a seafoam green skirt, Ariel had hardly anything on her body that hid her most treasured assets (at least to Ursula anyways). Although hidden under the shirt, Ariel’s breasts were still able to display their delectable size (they weren’t ridiculously big, but they weren’t too small to go unnoticed either), and as the skirt only went down to her knees, a decent portion of her legs were completely visible. With what she was able to detect so far, Ursula couldn’t have been more thrilled to take the situation even further.

“All right, Ariel,” Ursula quietly announced. “When I snap my fingers, you will do and feel exactly as I say. Your eyes will remain closed, but you will still act as if you are fully conscious of what’s going on around you. If you understand, nod your head up and down.”

Seemingly without any thought whatsoever, Ariel nodded her head up and down. As was anticipated, the redhead was more or less completely under Ursula’s control, and once the older woman realized this, she held up one of her hands and snapped her fingers. It’s time to have some fun , she snickered in her head.

“Please sit up, angelfish,” Ursula commanded. “It’s improper to slouch in such a manner.”

With her eyes still closed, Ariel lifted the top half of her body upward, then pushed herself backwards so that her back was against the chair she was sitting in. So far, so good , Ursula thought as she witnessed the younger girl do as she was told.

“Now then,” Ursula continued, “it seems the temperature has risen considerably since we started. You now feel very warm, don’t you?”

Ariel lifted her hand and used it to fan her face, signaling to Ursula that she did in fact feel much warmer than before, perhaps even too warm for her comfort.

“Then please allow yourself to cool down,” Ursula directed. “Remove your shirt and place it underneath your chair.”

Lowering her hands to the bottom hem of her T-shirt, Ariel pulled the garment upward and lifted it off her body. After shaking her head for a brief moment to get some of her hair out of her eyes, she once again became still. Her chest was now fully exposed, or at least it would have been if it weren’t for the one article that still remained.

“Hmm, that bra of yours won’t do you any good,” Ursula remarked. “Take it off as well, and then you’ll start to cool down.”

Upon hearing this most recent demand, Ariel reached her hands around to her backside. Finding the hook that held her purple bra together, she speedily undid it, causing the garment to fall into her lap. At last, Ariel’s chest was fully unclothed, allowing Ursula full access to the mesmerizing sight that was the college student’s breasts.

“Now that is more like it,” Ursula commented, licking her lips hungrily. “You feel a lot cooler now, don’t you?”

Once again, Ariel nodded her head. In doing so, she shook the top half of her body a little, causing her breasts to jiggle a little and making them even more enticing to the older woman sitting just across from her.

“That’s very good to hear,” Ursula claimed, “but now it seems a bit too cool, at least so cool that your nipples have started to harden. Do your nipples feel hard, my dear?”

Bringing some of her fingers to one of the areolas of her breasts, Ariel gently grabbed the nipple and got a sense of how it felt. Upon realizing that particular part of her breast did in fact feel a little bit harder, the redhead nodded in confirmation of Ursula’s inquiry.

“Well then, you’ll have to do something about that,” Ursula remarked. “Play with your nipples and try to make them softer. In fact, while you’re at it, massage the rest of your breasts with whatever fingers you aren’t using.”

Mindlessly doing as instructed, Ariel brought both of her hands to her breasts and covered as much of them as she could with her palms and fingers. Each middle finger on her hand made contact with the nipple on their respective breasts, going back and forth between pressing against the areolas while moving in a circular motion and flicking the nub back and forth. Meanwhile, the rest of Ariel’s hands tended to the rest of her breasts, rubbing and kneading the round, fleshy orbs in a soft and comforting manner. The sensation of her hands against her breasts proved to be quite pleasant for the red-haired girl, so much so that began to emit a series of quiet, but still noticeable moans from her lips.

“That feels quite nice, doesn’t it?” Ursula stated after watching Ariel massage her breasts for a few minutes. “You enjoy playing with your breasts like that, don’t you?”

Ariel nodded as a small smile emerged on her face. Between her hypnotized state and the attention she was giving her breasts, there was hardly anything more she could do in order to respond to Ursula’s comment.

“But wait a minute,” Ursula announced, “now you feel as if there is another place on your body that you need to touch, one that is much lower down your body. Point to where you need to touch yourself.”

Removing one of her hands from the breast it was playing with, Ariel pointed downward with one of her fingers. Where she was pointing was exactly where Ursula had wanted her to point to: the area right between her legs.

“Just as I anticipated,” Ursula responded. “That’s another thing you’ll need to take care of, angelfish. It won’t be easy though with that skirt in the way though. Remove it from your legs.”

Taking her other hand off her other breast, Ariel brought it and her other hand to her waist and clenched her fingers around the top of her skirt. She then pushed forward and slid the garment down her legs. Once it reached her feet (at which point the redhead kicked off the sandals she wore), Ariel lifted her legs and gently kicked in a way that allowed the garment to fall off and onto the ground below.

“So far, so good,” Ursula remarked, “but there’s still one more thing that needs to be removed. Now please, be a dear and take off your panties.”

After bringing her hands back up to her waist, this time placing them on the edge of her white lace underwear, Ariel repeated her earlier action, sliding the panties down to her feet and then kicking them off once they could be easily removed.

“Almost there,” Ursula told the hypnotized college student. “Spread your legs a little bit, just enough for me to see what lies in between.”

It took little time and effort for Ariel to adhere to Ursula’s demand. Stretching both her legs outwards in both directions, the redhead revealed the metaphorical clam that sat at the apex of her thighs, one with a small tuft of redhead sitting right on top of it.

“Now isn’t that a most lovely sight,” Ursula stated as she finally got a satisfactory view of Ariel’s pussy. “Since you looked as if you had so much fun playing with your breasts, you’ll probably have an even greater time playing with your pussy. So please, do just that.”

Once again, Ariel brought her hands to just below her navel and began to stimulate what could be found there. With one hand, she went directly for her vagina, taking two of her fingers and going back and forth between pushing and pulling them through the increasingly wet hole. With her other hand, she located her sensitive clitoris and used her fingers to play with the red, fleshy bud, rubbing and twisting it with each digit and doing her best to generate as much pleasure as she could give herself. As Ariel continued to masturbate, Ursula grinned eagerly as she kept her eyes fixated on this arousing sight.

“You really are enjoying yourself, aren’t you, angelfish?” Ursula asked the younger girl. “You don’t have to hide it from me. Let me hear your enjoyment. Sing for me.”

At that moment, Ariel let out a slow and soft moan that possessed an unusually, but intriguingly melodic tone, one that made for a perfect representation of the pleasure she was giving herself. Once the moan came to an end, she began to release another one, which was similar in length and softness, but had a slightly higher pitch to it. This went on for a couple more minutes, with one euphoric moan after another emerging from Ariel’s lips, each of them being more high-pitched than the last. As much as Ursula adored the show however, she could recognize that Ariel was getting closer to her climax, as that would be the point where the pitch of her moans could not get even higher. This was not something that Ursula could allow, at least not until she got to do more than watch.

“That’s enough!!” Ursula barked, immediately causing Ariel to cease all actions and become silent once again. Although Ursula’s tone at that moment was a bit rough and reeking of frustration, it didn’t take long for her to regain her composure and return to her earlier, pleasant-sounding tone.

“You’ve done so well up to this point, sweetheart,” Ursula informed the red-haired girl, “but you’ve also done more than enough. Come, sit in my lap and let me take care of you.”

With her eyes still shut tight (as they had been throughout the duration of her trance), Ariel stood up out of her chair and took a few steps forward. Once she had gotten close enough, Ariel sat herself down in Ursula’s lap, displaying her full nudeness to the older woman whose hypnotic spell she had fallen under.

“You look so much better up close, angelfish,” Ursula remarked as she looked up and down Ariel’s naked body, finding her breasts and pussy to look especially enticing. “But I can’t settle with just looks. You are going to let me do to your body what I please, and you will use your exquisite voice to express how good you feel. Is that clear?”

Ariel nodded her head. Even with her eyes closed, her ears were more than capable of picking up on what Ursula wanted, and with it still being entranced in its hypnotic state, her brain was unable to escape such a state and return the red-haired girl to full consciousness of her surroundings.

Now I’ve got her , Ursula thought to herself as her devilish smirk grew as wide as it possibly could. The boss is on a roll .

Raising her knees just enough to raise Ariel’s chest up to her face, Ursula brought her mouth to one of the redhead’s breasts, latching onto its areola with her lips and allowing her tongue to slide through and make its way onto the nipple. She tastes even better than she looks , she said in her head as she immersed herself in the flavor and texture of the flesh while her tongue flicked and swirled around against the tiny mound of flesh that sat atop an ever larger orb of flesh. Although the older woman remained attentive to this one breast of Ariel’s, she was not willing to let the other one go without receiving some kind of treatment of its own. Ursula rectified this by raising one of her hands to this second breast, planting her palm on top of it and trapping it between her fingers. As she pressed her palm and some of her fingers down onto the flesh and got a good sense of its firmness and softness, the older woman used the hand’s other digits and the long, red-painted fingernails sitting on their tips to gently scratch against the skin beneath them, making sure to not scratch hard enough to harm or maim the younger girl’s precious orb.

With both of Ariel’s breasts being tended to by Ursula’s mouth and one of her hands, the older woman still had one empty hand left with nothing to do at the moment. It took hardly any time for that to change however, as the hand quickly squirmed its way between Ariel’s legs and found its way to the redhead’s most sensitive area. Because the earlier masturbation session had already made the vagina quite wet (so much so that there was still some fluid leaking out), it was more than ready to have anything slide in and get a good feel of the inner womanhood. This was just what Ursula had hoped for, wasting no time in extending two of her fingers and immediately shoving them inside Ariel’s pussy.

Because Ursula’s fingers were on the stout side, she quickly realized that she could not insert any more than two inside Ariel’s vagina without the risk of causing any permanent damage. This did not upset the older woman too much though, as she found the redhead’s tightness to be just satisfying enough to keep her fingers inside. As she pushed and pulled the digits through the vagina, occasionally making an effort to go as deep in as she could, her fingernails extended and retracted in a way that allowed them to scratch against the inner surfaces. Even though Ursula very much enjoyed the feeling of fingering this younger woman, it was arguably Ariel that was experiencing the greatest amount of pleasure, even if she wasn’t conscious enough to realize it.

With all of the most sensitive areas of her body being stimulated to the greatest possible degree, her pussy being fingered and her breasts being either kneaded or sucked, Ariel had become the target of a triple dose of sexual pleasure. Just as Ursula had demanded, her voice was more than enough evidence of how wonderful she felt at that moment. Much like before, her initial moans of pleasure were slow, soft, and low-pitched, though not so much that their melodic tone was unable to come through. As the affair progressed however, her moans became increasingly high-pitched and song-like, causing Ariel to sound more and more like a soprano opera singer with each new moan that slipped through her lips.

Minutes passed as Ursula continued to ravish the younger girl, the continuing cries of euphoria letting her know that Ariel was finding much to enjoy with what was being done to her. After a while though, Ursula began to sense that the red-haired girl was once again on the verge of an orgasm. Unlike before though, she was more than ready to let her have it, now that she had gotten the opportunity to induce it herself.

“You’re reaching your limits, aren’t you, my dear?” Ursula asked as she removed her mouth from Ariel’s nipple. “You can feel that you’re about ready to come, can’t you?”

Ariel nodded as she continued to moan, doing so even louder and more high-pitched than any sound that had come out of her mouth up to that point.

“Then I shall count to three,” Ursula announced. “When I do, you shall come, and when you do, you will sing with all your might and volume. Do you understand?”

Ariel responded with yet another quick nod. “Excellent,” Ursula replied. “One…”

Even though Ursula had only just started counting, Ariel couldn’t help but start to sing through her moans, seemingly making an effort to ensure that each sound that came from her mouth had a distinctly melodic tone, or at least more so than what came before.

“Two…” Ursula continued to count.

By this point, Ariel was hardly even moaning. The noises emerging from her lips practically had the same purpose, but they now sounded less like the usual moans and more like the singing of a professional opera singer.

“Three…”

At that exact moment, Ursula abruptly turned Ariel’s body around so that the younger girl’s front side was now facing away from the older woman. Now that Ursula had reached the count of three, Ariel was suddenly compelled to no longer hold back and unleash a massive torrent of liquid to gush out of her pussy and onto the floor beneath her. Her orgasm had finally been achieved, as proven by the high-pitched operatic tune that escaped from Ariel’s mouth. With it being the widest open it had been during that period of time, there was more than enough room for the greatest, most song-like howl of pleasure to come roaring through, and that’s exactly what had happened once Ariel was permitted to climax.

Once Ariel’s orgasm had finished, Ursula allowed her to sit in place for a few moments, just long  enough for the younger girl to regain enough of her energy. A few minutes later, Ariel’s heavy breathing began to soften, informing the older woman that the redhead had almost fully recovered.

“My dear sweet child, that was nothing short of delightful,” Ursula said to the girl still sitting in her lap. “Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, so go redress yourself and sit back down in your chair.”

Without hesitation, Ariel got out of Ursula’s lap and began to walk around to retrieve her clothing. Even with her eyes still shut tight, it did not take long for the red-haired girl to locate every single article of clothing that she had removed from her body earlier, and it only took her a few minutes longer to put them all back on before returning to the chair she had sat in just minutes before.

“Now then,” Ursula declared once Ariel was fully seated once again, “I am going to snap my fingers as I did earlier. When I do, you will be released from your trance, and your eyes will come open. You will have no memory of anything that had happened during your trance, but when you try to sing, you will believe that your voice is even twice as good as it was before. Have I made myself clear?”

Doing so for the last time that day, Ariel silently nodded her head with understanding. With a small smile of satisfaction, Ursula raised her hand and snapped her fingers. As soon as the sound of finger snapping reached her ears, Ariel’s eyes burst wide open.

“Oh, wow,” Ariel gasped as she became more aware of her surroundings, “what happened?”

“You were wonderful!!” Ursula responded enthusiastically. “Through your hypnosis, I was able to bring out the best of what your voice can do, and I can assure you, your singing is far better now than even I could have anticipated.”

“Really?!?” Ariel replied with mild disbelief. “But why can’t I remember any of it?”

“You don’t remember anything?” Ursula responded with false shock. “Hmm, I suppose that shouldn’t be too surprising. Short-term amnesia does tend to be a side effect of hypnosis. You might not remember anything that happened in your trance, but hopefully you haven’t forgotten anything else.”

“No… I don’t think I’ve forgotten anything,” Ariel remarked, “but it did work, didn’t it? You said my singing is better than ever?”

“Why don’t you find out for yourself?” Ursula asked in response. “Sing a little. Let’s hear what your voice is now like.”

After taking a brief moment to clear her throat, Ariel made an attempt to sing a few high notes, holding each for just a few seconds to get a sense of what each sounded like. Once she had gotten enough of a grasp of how she sounded, Ariel finished singing as a delighted smile grew on her face.

“Oh my goodness,” Ariel exclaimed excitedly, “I sound at least twice as good as before. Whatever you did must’ve really worked, because I can’t remember ever sounding this amazing!”

“Why, thank you, my dear,” Ursula responded. “It always makes me happy to know that I was able to help someone such as yourself.”

“Well, if we are done then, I should probably head on out,” Ariel announced as she stepped up out of her chair. Upon doing so however, she noticed that there was a small amount of liquid splattered all over the floor, confusing her as to what it was and where it came from.

“Um… why is the floor wet?” the red-haired girl asked skeptically.

“Oh, that’s nothing,” Ursula answered. “I gave you some water to drink and help you clear your throat. Some of it spilled when you attempted to drink it. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, I’ll clean it up myself in just a few minutes.”

“Oh… well, okay then,” Ariel replied, somehow not finding anything that Ursula had said to her the least bit suspicious. “Like I said, I should probably head out now. Don’t want to keep my girlfriend waiting.”

“Take care, my dear,” Ursula called out as she watched Ariel walk to the door out, “and if you’re ever in need of help like that again, feel free to reach out to me again.”

“Will do!” Ariel declared as she opened the door and prepared to exit the office. “And I’ll definitely recommend you to Moana. I bet she’d love to go through what I went through.”

With that, Ariel stepped through the doorway and left the room, making sure to close the door behind her once she was fully outside. 

Once she knew that she was alone in the office, Ursula rolled herself in her chair back over to her desk. Typing away her keyboard, Ursula pulled up the university website and did a quick search of the students enrolled. Finding what she was looking for was by no means a difficult task, as there was only one student in the database with the name she was looking for.

“Moana Waialiki,” Ursula said to herself as she looked over the picture provided with the student profile she had opened. “Now there’s a pretty face I wouldn’t mind seeing some time soon.”

Notes:

Oh hey, I was able to get this one out a bit early!! Then again, this one was a bit shorter than some of my previous chapters (or maybe it just feels like that considering how long my chapters have gotten as of lately).

For the record, I'm not really one to write scenarios that involve dubious consent such as this one, as I usually don't find such situations to be very comfortable (arguably for very good reason), so don't expect there to be too many more like this. Also, if this was a bit too much for your liking, I completely understand, and I apologize for making you feel that way.

Anyway, this was based on a request from Z (that's... pretty much all there was to their name), who I'd like to thank for the request and his willingness to read what I've written. If any of you would like to suggest an idea (or just want to leave your thoughts in general), please leave a comment and let me know!! Again, thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to do so!!

Chapter 17: Aurora/Maleficent

Summary:

Unpleasant weather forces Aurora to spend the night at the domain of the university dean. As intimidating as she can be, there's something about Maleficent that the blonde finds surprisingly alluring.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 17 - A Rose and Its Thorns (Aurora/Maleficent)

As anyone who lived where precipitation was commonplace could confirm, there are more kinds of rainfall than one may think. There’s the light sprinkle, which is rarely ever that bothersome to those standing underneath it. There’s the more traditional kind of rain, the kind that comes down in small, but noticeable droplets and makes things wet, but never too wet. There’s the heavier kind of downpour, which will drench a person or object if it remains outside for too long. Then there’s the absolute worst kind of rain: the kind that comes seemingly out of nowhere, crashes down from the sky with great speed and volume, and mixes with a fog so thick that it can be almost impossible for anyone to get through.

Unfortunately for Aurora, this was exactly what she found herself in right after leaving her last class for the day.

With her Music Theory class finished at last, Aurora had intended to do pretty much exactly what she had done more or less every other time she had exited that class: head back to her dorm, do some studying while she waited for Snow White to get back from work, and then spend the rest of the night doing whatever she and her roommate/girlfriend wanted to do together (some of those things being innocent, others… not so much). However, because Aurora didn’t always have the best memory of how to get from place to place, she had to use up a little bit of her time in order to read signs and get a better sense of where she was and needed to go. This wasn’t too difficult to do when the weather was halfway decent, but the current forecast was anything but decent, and it was only a matter of time before Aurora could admit to herself that she was completely lost.

Between the darkness of night, the thickness of the fog, and the endless torrent of rain plummeting down onto her, Aurora could hardly see a thing as she struggled to traverse through the university campus. She could barely even look down at her phone because of how bad the weather conditions were, meaning that she could not even rely on her map app to determine where she was. If she had to guess though, Aurora would’ve assumed that she had somehow found herself in the middle of one of the on-campus housing areas. Unlike her dorm, one of many that were contained within a single, very tall building, these were all smaller structures that were kept separate from one another and closer resembled small houses. Whether these were restricted to only university staff or allowed to be inhabited by students, Aurora was unsure, but with her current predicament, she felt the need to go up to one of them and ask for temporary shelter.

All of a sudden, as if the weather wasn’t unpleasant enough already, a bolt of lightning attracted Aurora’s attention, with a roar of thunder seconds later ensuring that her attention was kept on whatever she was now looking at. In the direction Aurora’s gaze was forced to look to, where the lightning had been in the sky above her, was a house that went up to two stories, but didn’t have much in terms of width. Unlike all the other houses, which Aurora could tell had the usual blue and brown colors that one would expect from such a structure, this house’s shading was painted pitch black (had it not been for the lightning, Aurora might not have even noticed it), and when the young blonde was able to detect its windows, she saw that they had an eerie green glow coming from the inside. The overall image was far from the most welcoming as far as Aurora was concerned, but with the weather refusing to let up, there was little reason for her to complain and try to go somewhere else.

Rushing up to the house’s front door, Aurora hurriedly knocked against the wood surface. She waited there for a few moments, tapping her foot with anxiety and impatience, before the door finally opened. At that moment, Aurora’s eyes went wide with fear as she realized who it was that lived at this house.

When the door opened, the person standing behind it was shrouded in shadow. After a second or two though, her appearance became much clearer. Towering at least a foot above Aurora was a older woman (likely in her late 40s/early 50s if Aurora had to guess) with hazel-green eyes, one whose raven-black hair was done in a way that made it look like there were two curved horns protruding from the top of her head (how she was able to do her hair like that, Aurora had no idea). Her face was quite pale, almost pure white, as were her hands, with only her long fingernails possessing a much darker color, that being also pitch black. In fact, black seemed to be the woman’s personal color preference, as the sweater and pants she wore at that moment also lacked any color whatsoever, making the paleness of her face (at least that which was not covered by black eyeliner, red lipstick, or light purple eye shadow) stand out more than it already did. Even though they had yet to meet face to face up until that point, Aurora knew exactly who this person was, raising her anxiety levels significantly.

“Well,” the older woman remarked as the annoyed frown she had when she first opened the door transitioned to a surprised, but pleased smile, “this is a pleasant surprise.”

“D… Dean Maleficent…” Aurora stammered nervously, “I… I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize…”

“You got lost in the storm, I presume?” the university head asked as she raised an eyebrow with mild amusement. “Do you wish to come inside and wait until the weather improves?”

“What? No!!” Aurora exclaimed awkwardly. “I mean, yes, but…”

“It’s quite alright,” Maleficent chuckled. “Don’t keep yourself out longer than necessary. Come in.”

“Thank you!” Aurora responded with relief as she hurried through the doorway and stepped inside Maleficent’s residence.

While Maleficent slowly closed the door behind the younger woman, Aurora took a minute to look around at her surroundings. Much like the exterior of the house, the interior was adorned primarily with objects and furnishings that were either black or another color of a similar darkness. The curtains were dark purple, the kitchen table and chairs were made of the darkest wood obtainable, even the living room sofa possessed a shade of dark green. The only bright thing that could be identified by Aurora was the fire currently burning in the fireplace at the edge of the living room, the only source of light currently being used, and even that had a most unusual color.

“Is… is that fire green?” Aurora asked with surprise and confusion.

“It is indeed,” Maleficent answered. “As it turns out, mixing copper sulfate with rubbing alcohol and dousing wood in the mixture results in a perfectly green flame when burning.

“Wow,” Aurora replied as she gazed toward the fire with awe. “I should keep that in mind when I sign up for Chemistry next semester.”

“Please, sit yourself down the fire,” Maleficent offered. “It’ll get you warm and dry again in no time.”

Having received the permission to do so, Aurora rushed through the living room and sat herself on the sofa, placing herself on the edge that was the closest to the fireplace. “There’s a blanket right underneath, if you’d like,” Maleficent claimed as she walked past the living room and into the kitchen.

While the university dean entered the kitchen and turned on one of its lights (which, much to Aurora’s surprise - and perhaps mild relief - had a more normal yellowish white color), Aurora grabbed the blanket from the bottom of the dark brown coffee table just a foot across from her and wrapped it around her body. Between the blanket and the fire burning just a few feet away, Aurora was starting to feel warmer already.

As she continued to get comfortable, Aurora looked around once again, this time focusing her sights on just the living room. On top of the overwhelming presence of dark colors all over the furniture and decorations, there were also quite a few pictures and statuettes of dragons scattered all over the room and its walls. Before becoming the university’s dean, Maleficent, or so Aurora had heard, was a history professor who focused primarily on European mythology, so Aurora wasn’t too surprised by what she was seeing.

“Care for some tea?” Maleficent’s voice rang into Aurora’s ears.

Aurora looked up at the older woman now standing just a few feet away from her. In one hand was a teapot that had steam coming out of its spout. Held in her other hand was a pair of teacups stacked on top of each other (unsurprisingly, they and the teapot were all black), as well as a few teabags dangling from between her fingers.

“You seem a bit tense,” Maleficent commented as she placed the teapot and cups onto the surface of the coffee table. “Perhaps a cup of hot black tea will calm your nerves?”

“Um, I suppose… thank you,” Aurora responded as she grabbed the teapot and poured some water into the cup closest to her.

“I take it you’re not particularly fond of this type of weather?” Maleficent asked as she grabbed the teapot and began to pour into her own cup once Aurora was finished.

“Not really,” Aurora answered as she put one of the teabags into her cup. “I mean, a little rain every now and then is nice, but overall, I’m much more of a sunny-day person.”

“That doesn’t surprise me,” Maleficent remarked as she also put a teabag in her cup. “The name ‘Aurora’ is Latin for light, so it makes perfect sense you’d be more inclined to more sunny weather.”

Aurora’s eyes instantly went wide with surprise. “Wait, you know my name?” she quietly exclaimed in the middle of a sip of her tea.

“Of course,” Maleficent replied. “I make an effort to know as many students’ names and faces as I can. Of course, that’s not entirely possible given just how many are enrolled at this university, but still… I’ve been able to memorize quite a few.”

“Like me?” Aurora responded. “What was it about me that stands out in your mind?”

“Your name is Aurora Briar Rose, is it not?” Maleficent claimed as she took a sip of her tea. “I know your aunts. They may have brought up your name a few times in the past.”

“Oh yes, that’s right,” Aurora commented as she remembered that her aunts used to work for the university (which definitely helped when it came to her getting accepted into the school). “Now that I think about it, they might have mentioned you a couple times before too… not always with the most flattering words though.”

“Can’t say I’m shocked,” Maleficent chuckled as she took another sip. “We’ve certainly had our fair share of disagreements over the years. I guess it was inevitable that their opinion of me wouldn’t be the most favorable.”

“If it helps, Aunt Fauna did try to defend you whenever those conversations took place,” Aurora remarked as she took another drink of her tea. “After all, she does try to see the best in people.”

“That she does,” Maleficent replied before sipping her tea again. “It’s hard not to at least admire that kind of determination, as misguided as it may be.”

Before Aurora could give a response, a loud roar of thunder from outside caused the blonde college student to jump in her seat. In doing so, she almost dropped her teacup, but thankfully, she was able to catch it before any of the hot liquid inside could spill.

“You really don’t like stormy weather, do you?” Maleficent chuckled with amusement.

Aurora shrugged with mild embarrassment. “Is it that obvious?” she responded before bringing her teacup back up to her lips for another sip of her tea.

“Personally, I very much like this kind of weather,” Maleficent claimed. “Maybe I wouldn’t go out of my way to put myself directly in the middle of it, but it does give me an excuse to dress in comfortable clothes, start a fire and pour myself some tea. Something about the atmosphere it creates just feels so refreshing.”

A warm smile grew on Aurora’s face as she took yet another sip of her tea. Even though she didn’t necessarily agree with Maleficent’s fondness for unpleasant weather, it was hard for her not to appreciate such a subtle passion the older woman had.

In fact, the more that Aurora looked toward the university dean, the more she began to realize that Maleficent was actually quite attractive. None of her features were of a size and shape that would instantly catch one’s eye - her proportions were hardly anything out of the ordinary for the average woman of her age - but that wasn’t what gave the older woman her allure. Aurora couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but there was something about the way she moved and spoke that the young blonde couldn’t help but be drawn to. She wouldn’t do anything about it of course (for obvious reasons), but that didn’t stop the idea from planting itself within the confines of Aurora’s mind.

Between the warmth she was feeling from the tea she drank (as well as the blanket around her and the fire nearby) and the inappropriate images that were starting to form in her head, Aurora had almost become lost in her thoughts when she suddenly felt something vibrating in her right pocket. Caught off-guard by the sudden sensation happening at the side of her leg, Aurora panicked for a brief moment before realizing what was happening and pulling her cell phone out of her pocket.

“Um, you don’t mind, do you?” Aurora asked Maleficent after looking down at her phone and  realizing that she had received a text from Snow White.

“Not at all,” Maleficent replied as she took yet another sip of her tea. “Must be important if you need to reply.”

After staring at the screen of her phone for a few seconds in order to read the text she had received, Aurora began to type a message of her own. Once she had finished, she sent the message and then immediately put her phone back in her pocket.

“Is everything all right?” Maleficent asked. “I’d hate to keep you here if you need to leave.”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Aurora explained as she put her teacup back in her hands. “My roommate just texted me saying that she wouldn’t be back until tomorrow morning. The weather’s too bad for her to travel in, so she’ll be spending the night at the retirement home she works at.”

“That’s probably a smart choice,” Maleficent stated. “I don’t know how well one can make themselves at home at such a location on such short notice, but if it means staying out of that storm, it’ll have to do I suppose.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry too much,” Aurora replied. “She gets along really well with the people that live there. I’m sure the sleeping arrangements will be just fine.”

As she finished drinking what was left of her tea, Maleficent placed her teacup back down onto the coffee table. “Now that I think about it, the weather probably won’t get any better until morning from what I can tell,” she remarked. “You’re more than welcome to stay the night here if you’d like.”

“Me? Stay here?” Aurora responded, almost in complete disbelief of the university dean’s offer. “Oh, you don’t have to…”

“No, please, I insist,” Maleficent interrupted as she pointed to the window and the stormy weather on the other side of it. “After all, you don’t want to have to go back out into all that, do you?”

Another boom of thunder occurred as Aurora turned her head to look towards the window. Truth be told, she really didn’t want to subject herself to the abhorrent weather that was still going on outside, and even though spending the night at the house of one of the university’s most important figures wasn’t the most appropriate idea, she really didn’t have any other option.

“Well… I guess staying here for the night wouldn’t be too bad,” Aurora replied. “I mean, this couch is pretty comfortable…”

“Goodness, I could never force you to sleep on the couch,” Maleficent interrupted with a chuckle of disbelief. “You are more than welcome to have my bed for the evening.”

“Oh… okay,” Aurora responded as she gulped the last of her tea. Sleeping in Maleficent’s bed was not in of itself a concern for the blonde college student, but the question that was on her mind was whether or not she’d be sharing the bed.


If nothing else, at least Aurora found Maleficent’s bed to be quite comfortable.

A couple hours had passed since the dean had offered to let Aurora spend the night at her home and in her bed. In that time, the blonde had managed to find some time to do a little bit of studying (or as much as she could considering she didn’t have all of her material with her at that time) while also engaging in a conversation with Maleficent about whatever topic they desired to discuss every couple minutes or so. However, as the minutes passed by, and as Aurora became increasingly tired, the time for her to turn in for the night grew nearer, and shortly after the clock struck ten, Aurora decided it was time for bed, at which point Maleficent guided her to her bedroom and allowed the younger woman to do as she pleased, which more or less amounted to Aurora directly plopping herself right onto the bed, one that was covered (not the least bit surprisingly) by gray sheets and a thick, black blanket.

Because Aurora’s choice of clothing for the day was relatively lightweight - little more than a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, both of which were of a light blue color - she didn’t feel the need to undress any further, so with there not being anything else she needed to do, Aurora moved her body across the bed and planted her head on one of the pillows, pulling the bed sheet and blanket over her and making herself comfortable enough to start to try to go to sleep.

As it turned out though, this proved to be much easier said than done given where she was sleeping that night. Ever since she and Snow White became a couple, Aurora had found it much easier to get some much needed sleep after months, if not years, of frequent insomnia. This was the first night in quite some time where Aurora found herself being unable to so quickly fall into a slumber, and not entirely because she didn’t have her girlfriend there to help her out.

For the first half hour in which Aurora had attempted to fall asleep, she had been completely submerged in darkness, with all the lights in the room being kept off and the curtains covering the window and preventing any light from coming through (not that there was much to begin with considering how dark and stormy it still was outside). Because of this, Aurora, lying on her side as she struggled to get some sleep, was caught a little bit off-guard when a bright light shined from behind her. Gently rolling her body so that she was now facing the direction from which the light was coming from, Aurora noticed that someone had entered the bathroom that could be accessed directly from the main bedroom.

Although the bathroom door was wide open, Aurora was at first unable to see who was currently in the bathroom (not that she didn’t already know of course, considering there was only one other person in the house at the moment). All she could pick up on, apart from the light coming from inside, was the sound of running water, which was just loud and intense enough for Aurora to recognize as that of someone taking a shower. As if the attraction she felt for the older woman wasn’t strong enough, the mental picture of what she could possibly look like without any clothes on only added fuel to an increasingly passionate internal fire.

A few more minutes passed as Maleficent continued her shower, with the light of the bathroom keeping Aurora awake and with the image of the older woman’s naked body (or at least how she imagined it) still front and center in the younger woman’s mind. Shortly afterwards though, the sound of the shower came to an end, informing Aurora that Maleficent was about to step out of the bathroom.

Sure enough, a minute or two later (likely spent by the university dean to redress herself), Maleficent stepped up to the bathroom doorway, making herself visible to Aurora. Her horn-like hairdo was no more, with her long black hair now flowing down the back side of her head. Despite not being without clothing as much as she most likely was when taking a shower, what Maleficent was wearing wasn’t that much less arousing, at least for the young blonde currently lying in the older woman’s bed. It wasn’t much - just a long black nightgown that loosely covered her body from her shoulders to her ankles (as well as any undergarments that she may have worn underneath) without coming across as too snug against her figure - but it was still enough to send Aurora’s hormones into overdrive. Even if the nightgown wasn’t tight enough to show off Maleficent’s figure, it still looked excellent on her, so much so that Aurora could start to feel a slight dampness emerging from between her legs.

Before she could get entirely through the doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom, Maleficent noticed Aurora lying in her bed with her eyes wide open and looking in her direction.

“I was afraid I would wake you up,” Maleficent chuckled. “My apologies. I probably should’ve closed the door.”

“Oh, it’s not your fault,” Aurora replied as soon as she was able to free herself from her gaze and conjure enough strength to speak. “It sometimes takes me a while to completely fall asleep, so I was still a bit awake when you came in.”

“Is that so?” Maleficent responded. “Well then, I should probably head downstairs and let you get some sleep then.”

“The bed’s big enough for us to share,” Aurora muttered mindlessly before covering her mouth with her hands as she realized what she had just said. She looked back up at the older woman, whose face at first read as surprised before turning into a face that read as flattered and eager.

“It is big enough, isn’t it?” Maleficent remarked as she turned off the bathroom light. “Since you don’t seem to mind, I suppose I wouldn’t mind sharing the bed either.”

As much as Aurora (or at least the rational half of her personality) wanted to object to what she herself had proposed, she found herself unable to express her changed mind (or at least she wanted to think she was changing in her mind), instead rolling further towards one side of the bed while Maleficent laid herself on the opposite end of the bed and pulled the sheets and blanket over her. Within a few minutes, both women were lying in bed and making an effort to drift into a slumber.

Of course, doing so proved to be quite a challenge for the younger of the two women. As much as Aurora wanted to go to sleep and get this night over with as soon as possible, the presence of the older woman - one of the last people she should be sharing a bed with - so close to her made that extremely difficult. The growing infatuation Aurora felt was bad enough when Maleficent wasn’t lying a close distance away from her; the university dean now taking up space nearby in the bed was only driving the younger girl’s hormones even crazier than before, especially as she pondered what would happen if they accidentally made physical contact.

With the battle between rational thoughts and sexual urges waging within the boundaries of her mind, Aurora’s body began to exhibit such signs of agitation, tossing and turning from side to side as the blonde did everything in her power to get a grip on herself and finally get some sleep, even though her efforts proved to be more futile than not.

At first, Aurora was at least content enough with the fact that, as much as she was moving about in the bed, it was luckily not enough to disturb Maleficent. That feeling quickly faded, however, as a green light suddenly came on, which Aurora quickly realized came from a lamp (one with a body shaped like a raven) sitting on a drawer on the opposite end of the bed - one that Maleficent had turned on just then.

“Seems you’re still having trouble getting sleep,” Maleficent said to Aurora as she rolled over to face the younger woman. “Is everything alright?”

Having become frozen in place the very instant the green lamp came on, Aurora took a deep breath as she finally regained some composure. “This is the first night in a while where I’ve struggled to get some sleep,” she explained. “For the longest time, I’ve been plagued by insomnia, and it was only just after the semester began that I finally began to start getting a goodnight’s sleep again.”

“Really?” Maleficent responded with intrigue. “What changed between then and now?”

“My roommate helped me out,” Aurora answered. “She guided me through what I need to do to tire myself out enough, and soon enough, I was able to start sleeping properly again.”

“Well then, just do what you normally do then,” Maleficent suggested. “If it’ll help you get to sleep, then I won’t mind the least bit.”

“I… don’t think that’s such a good idea,” Aurora claimed. “For me to do what I usually do would not be at all appropriate.”

Between this most recent statement and what she had said earlier, Aurora really needed to pay closer attention to her words, or at least that was what she was telling herself in her head as she realized the implications of what she had just said.

“Inappropriate, you say?” Maleficent responded with surprise, but also great curiosity as she scooted herself across the bed, bringing herself just inches away from Aurora (much to the blonde’s fear/excitement). “What is it exactly that you two do together?”

“I… I’d rather not say,” Aurora stammered, her face turning as red as a rose. “That’s just between me and her.”

“That’s quite all right,” Maleficent replied with a soft, almost sinister chuckle. “I think I have a pretty good idea already.”

Aurora simply stared back at Maleficent in response. Her right eye twitched a little, and her face was unable to decide whether it wanted to be blood red or snow white, the results of the conflicting emotions she felt at that moment.

“Tell me, my dear,” Maleficent remarked as she placed her finger right under Aurora’s chin, bringing the younger girl’s face to just a few inches away from hers, “would you need your roommate specifically to help you get to sleep… or would you be content with the affections of another person?”

For a split second, Aurora remained frozen with fear as she continued to look into Maleficent’s eyes. She knew exactly what the university dean was proposing, and as much as the logical side of her brain was shouting at her to not give in to this temptation, the hormone-driven side of her brain was screaming just as loud, if not louder, and trying to get her to give in.

Ultimately, it was the latter that Aurora ended up listening to, with her hands shooting up and wrapping around Maleficent’s face, pulling it towards her own and allowing both their lips to make some much-desired contact.

Like an alcoholic who had long been deprived of a drink, Aurora’s lips went to town on Maleficent’s, sucking away at the other pair while trying to force her tongue between and into the older woman’s mouth. It hardly took any longer than a few seconds for that to happen, and after even less time than that, Aurora’s tongue found its way to Maleficent’s and did not hesitate to interact with it. While the university dean’s tongue moved at a more gradual pace, merely content with submitting it to the affection it was receiving, the speed of Aurora’s tongue was anything but gradual, lashing and flicking away at the other pink slab of flesh and savoring in its taste as much as she could.

The voice inside Aurora’s head that had been goading her not to engage in such activity was all but completely silenced by this point, as the blonde more or less completely immersed herself in the euphoria she was receiving from the older woman’s mouth. From what Aurora could detect in spite of the overwhelming sensations she was feeling, Maleficent was in a similar position (assuming she even had a conscience that would most likely tell her that making out with a student - a freshman nonetheless - was unethical on so many different levels), having planted her hands onto the younger girl’s shoulders in order to preserve the amount of contact being exchanged between the two.

Aurora made out with Maleficent for what felt like at least several minutes; with her eyes shut tight in order to further engross herself in this act of heated passion, she could not look anywhere else and gain some understanding of what time it currently was. It was only when Aurora suddenly felt an emptiness on her lips that her eyes finally reopened and looked to the older woman inches across from her.

“Did that help,” Maleficent asked, “or is there more that needs to be done in order to put you to sleep?”

“More,” Aurora whispered in response, not even bothering to think over the ramifications of what was being suggested.

A devilish smirk grew on Maleficent’s face. “We’ll have to get completely undressed then,” she snickered.

Lifting the sheets, rolling over and now facing away from Maleficent (not wanting her to see her prized assets quite yet), Aurora hurriedly rushed to get all of her clothes off (and from what she could hear, Maleficent was most likely doing the same), starting with her shirt and pants then going straight to her underclothes. Within less than a minute, all of Aurora’s clothing was spread out all over the floor beneath the bed, and her nude figure was now on full display for anyone to see. The green light that currently illuminated the room did not make the young blonde’s physique any less enticing; if any time, this particular lighting choice only made it more alluring.

Once she had fully undressed, Aurora turned her body back over to face Maleficent. Sure enough, the older woman was also now without clothing, lying on her side and granting Aurora full visibility of her nakedness. From the very first second she caught sight of it, Aurora’s mouth began to water with hunger. As she predicted, Maleficent was every bit as physically attractive as she had hoped, if not more so. She may not have been model-thin or unrealistically shaped in any way whatsoever, but the proportions of her chest and limbs (as well as the rest of her body) were just satisfactory enough for Aurora to be completely head over heels.

“You… look…  amazing…” Aurora commented through her deep, heavy breaths of desire.

“Do I?” Maleficent asked in response. “I could almost say the same thing about you… almost…”

Aurora’s cheeks began to blush pink. Even if she didn’t quite live up to her high standards (or at least that’s what she assumed), at least her body looked decent enough for Maleficent to consider her desirable.

“Perhaps a midnight snack is just what you need for a goodnight’s sleep,” Maleficent declared to Aurora as she motioned towards her body and its delicate features. “Go on, feast on as much as you like.”

With her cravings being too strong to keep her waiting any further, Aurora crawled and plopped herself right on top of Maleficent’s body. With the older woman having an additional foot of height over the younger girl, Aurora found her head being planted directly under Maleficent’s chin and on her neck while the rest of her body was stretched out to the end of that of the woman beneath her. Being shorter than Maleficent wasn’t too much of an issue for Aurora though; if anything, it just made it easier for her to get a good enough taste of everything the university dean had to offer.

Aurora began with Maleficent’s neck, planting her lips on several spots of it and taking a few seconds each time to kiss and suck at its delicate pale skin. Although it lacked the delicious moistness of the lips, Aurora nonetheless found the skin of Maleficent’s neck to be quite appetizing, relishing in how soft and even a little chewy it felt against her own lips and teeth.

Moving further down Maleficent’s body, Aurora made her way to both of Maleficent’s breasts. Each of them had a decent amount of width, but not quite as much volume as one might have thought. Aurora didn’t complain though, as they felt and tasted every bit as enticing as they looked. This was what she learned when she brought one of her hands to one of Maleficent’s breasts while her mouth tended to the other. With her hand, Aurora gently squeezed her palm and fingers against the mound of flesh while her thumb moved in a circular motion against the nipple, causing it to spin with the opposable digit. Meanwhile, on the other breast, Aurora pressed her lips against its skin, finding the softness of the pillow-like orb and its skin to be even more tasty than the neck, and eventually moved around to the nipple, using her teeth to softly chew against the nub and relish in its texture.

After spending a few minutes making a meal of Maleficent’s breasts, Aurora began to move further down once again. Although there was a much greater prize further down, the blonde couldn’t help but take some time to appreciate the lower half of the older woman’s chest and stomach, especially the navel that hovered near the middle of the body’s center. Although the muscles lying underneath the skin were firm, they were still soft enough for Aurora to plant the side of her head on top of Maleficent’s stomach. There was even just enough room for the blonde to slide her tongue right into the black-haired woman’s navel, twisting and swirling it just enough for her to get a good enough sense of how it felt and tasted.

Finally, the time had come for the highlight of Maleficent’s body. Sliding further down and bringing her head to right between the university dean’s legs, Aurora took a few seconds to simply gaze at the incomparable sight that was Maleficent’s labia and vagina, located directly under a small, but bushy patch of thick, black hair. The green light that illuminated the room somehow made the older woman’s most intimate region even more hypnotizing than it might have been otherwise, giving it a sense of mystery and intrigue that Aurora knew she could only resist for so long.

“Be careful down there,” Maleficent advised the student between her legs. “The thorn bush can be quite a nuisance sometimes.”

Giggling for a brief moment in response to the euphemism Maleficent gave to her pubic hair, Aurora then lowered her head down toward the vaginal area and prepared herself for the feast of flesh she was about to eat out with all her might. It was at this point when her tongue went into overdrive, mustering up as much power as it could in order to more effectively work its way against the warm, wet hole at the center of Maleficent’s thighs and the soft, moist flesh that surrounded it.

Up and down, Aurora’s tongue went against Maleficent’s labia, rotating between slow and passionate laps and quick and energetic licks in order to determine which method allowed the flesh to taste the best against her tongue. As she quickly learned, the slow-and-steady approach was generally more effective, although the faster approach worked better whenever Aurora licked away at Maleficent’s clitoris. After a while though, Aurora began to tire with simply flicking her tongue against the vulva from top to bottom (especially since, as Maleficent had warned, a few pubic hairs did get caught on her tongue when doing so), choosing to now swirl her tongue in a more circular motion, one that allowed her to cover more of the labia’s surface area and get a better understanding of how it tasted as a whole.

As wonderful as it all tasted, Aurora knew that directly in the middle of it all was something that she knew was far more intoxicating than any other part of Maleficent’s body, one that she had only gotten very small samples of up to that point. While she was able to hold herself back from this sacred crevasse, keeping herself occupied by devouring the outer region of Maleficent’s vaginal area, it became increasingly difficult to resist the hole located in the middle of it for much longer. Because of this, Aurora decided that it was now time to finally get a taste of Maleficent’s vagina, sticking out her tongue and plunging it forward into the warm, wet hole she craved so dearly.

Sure enough, Maleficent’s vagina tasted far better than any part of her body that Aurora had experienced so far. The inner walls were a bit more rigid and bumpy than she had expected, but not enough to convince the blonde to complain, especially considering that the surfaces did still have a slick and velvet-like texture (possibly due to the liquid that had been leaking through and out over the duration of the two women’s activity). More than satisfied with what she had exposed her tongue to, Aurora made the most of this dark, damp area of Maleficent’s body, lapping and swirling her tongue over every inch she could reach inside the older woman’s lower crevasse.

Over the course of Aurora’s consumption of Maleficent’s body, the university dean seemed to be quite delighted by what the younger student was doing to her, if the sounds that were emitting from her mouth were any indication. When Aurora began by kissing and suckling at her neck, Maleficent responded with little more than a couple whimpers of pleasure that one might have mistaken for quiet, sinister-sounding snickers if they weren’t aware of the specific situation. As Aurora moved on to the breasts, Maleficent’s mouth opened up a little bit more, causing her snickers to transform into more noticeable chuckle-like moans that still sounded every bit as devilish as what had come from her mouth before. It was when Aurora arrived at her pussy and began to eat Maleficent out, however, that brought out the most convincing evidence of the pleasure the older woman was experiencing. The more Aurora continued to play with and devour her privates, the louder and more powerful Maleficent’s moans became, so much so that they could almost be mistaken for insane, maniacal laughter if listened to outside of this specific context.

Though she was too proud to admit it, Maleficent was rather impressed with just how well Aurora was treating her body, just well enough for her to start to feel her climax building just minutes after the blonde began to give her oral sex. Although she could have given the younger girl a warning ahead of time, the older woman’s more wicked side convinced her that it would be more satisfying to catch her by surprise, so she simply bided her time as her impending orgasm continued to build up within her.

It was only a few minutes later when Maleficent decided that she couldn’t hold her climax back any longer, and with a scream that sounded very much like a cackling howl of malevolent ecstasy, she finally came, with an eruption of liquid pleasure escaping from Maleficent’s insides and blasting right into Aurora’s face. The pressure of Maleficent’s orgasm was so immense that it pushed Aurora backwards and caused her to flip onto her back, caught completely off guard by what had just happened.

In spite of her age (or perhaps because of it and the experience that came with it), Maleficent was surprisingly fast in her recovery from her orgasm. It was less than a minute after climaxing and taking one or two deep breaths to regain her energy when Maleficent was able to sit up once again, allowing her to look down at the young student whose face and hair were now drenched in her vaginal fluid.

“Forgive me for not warning you ahead of time,” Maleficent said to the blonde lying on the bed beneath her. “I like to surprise my partners.”

“I can see that,” Aurora replied through a heavy breath, one that emphasized just how startled she was by what had happened just seconds prior.

“Do you feel tired enough to go to sleep now?” Maleficent asked. “Or do you still feel as if you need a little more excitement?”

Once again, the logical half of her brain was telling Aurora that she had more than enough of her fill of sexual activity for one night. Once again, the half of her brain that was controlled by her sex drive was telling Aurora that she should indeed continue with what she and Maleficent were doing. Once again, it was the latter that ended up winning.

“More,” Aurora mindlessly demanded. “Please, I need more.”

“You need more, do you?” Maleficent responded as yet another devilish grin grew on her face. “Then flip over and wait patiently. I know just what you need.”

As Maleficent got off the bed to do whatever it was she wanted to do, Aurora did as requested and flipped her body over, now having her front side against the surface of the bed and her back side facing outward.

“Very good, my pet,” Maleficent’s voice rang into Aurora’s ears. “Would you like to see what I have for you?”

Still lying on her stomach, Aurora lifted her head and turned it as far back as she could. Her eyes burst wide open, and her jaw nearly dropped at the sight of Maleficent and what she now had. Strapped to her hips was a long, black silicone dildo, one that was well over a foot in length and just under two inches in maximum girth, held to her waist by a pair of black straps that wrapped around the top of the university dean’s legs.

“It seems our noise awakened my dear dragon,” Maleficent commented as she gestured toward the strap-on attached to her waist, “and she appears to be hungry now. Do you know what she likes most to eat?”

“No,” Aurora responded as she shook her head (despite being well aware of the answer to that question), “what does she like to eat?”

“As it turns out, my dragon is quite fond of roses,” Maleficent answered as she got back onto the bed, sitting upright on her knees as she shook her waist and caused her dildo to wiggle a bit, “and there’s a great big rose in her sights that she’d love nothing more than to eat.”

And I’m the one who’s gonna have to feed it, aren’t I? Aurora thought to herself, knowing very well what Maleficent was about to do with her “dragon”.

“Of course, she’s at least smart enough to know not to start eating before being given permission to do so,” Maleficent remarked as she moved forward and positioned herself right in front of Aurora’s rear end. “So tell me, Aurora, would you be so kind as to let my dragon eat your rose?”

“Yes!!!” Aurora shouted with excitement, too overwhelmed by the thought of the pleasure she was about to experience to give the matter any reasonable thought. “Please, give your dragon my rose!!!”

Grinning with satisfaction, Maleficent grabbed Aurora’s hips with both of her hands and pulled it upwards, bringing the blonde’s rear end up toward the air and bringing the rest of her body onto her knees. With Aurora’s ass and pussy now being more visible to her (or at least as much as they could be given how the room was currently lit), Maleficent traced a couple fingers along the outside of the young student’s vagina, detecting and picking up some of the fluid that was dripping from within.

“Would you look at that?” Maleficent commented as she looked down at her now wet fingers. “This precious rose has a little bit of dew on its petals… just the way my dragon likes it.”

That’s a relief , Aurora thought to herself. I don’t think it would feel very good if I was dry.

Grabbing the dildo with one of her hands, Maleficent positioned the phallic object right in front of Aurora’s vagina, less than a couple inches away from making contact. After making sure she was lined up perfectly, she pushed the object forward, slowly inserting the tip into the warm, wet hole before her. Once she had done so, Maleficent remained in place for a brief moment to allow Aurora to get used to having such a large object (albeit only a small portion of it) inside of her. Indeed, a few squeaks of shock and mild pain did slip through her lips at first, but after a few seconds, the blonde gradually became more comfortable with what was going into her.

Recognizing that Aurora’s pain was beginning to subside, Maleficent began to push more of the dildo into her, still going at a slow pace in order to let her get used to having this large object penetrate her tight hole. Even with its size, the lubrication of the blonde’s insides made it much easier for the dildo to slide through, and before too long, every inch of it had managed to make its way inside Aurora’s vagina.

Once she was certain that she had stuffed all of her dildo into Aurora’s pussy, Maleficent remained in place so that Aurora could get a decent sense of what having the entirety of this large phallic object inside of her was like. As overwhelming as the feeling was, it was hard for Aurora to deny the surreal pleasure she was receiving from the older woman’s “dragon”, releasing a few brief moans of satisfaction from her mouth and letting Maleficent know that she was enjoying all of this very much.

Satisfied with the reaction and ready to go even further, Maleficent pulled her hips backward and brought a little bit of the dildo out of Aurora’s vagina. Before the object could come out completely though, Maleficent pushed herself forward, sending it right back inside Aurora’s pussy. Going at a gradual pace at first in order to not cause the younger woman too much pain, Maleficent began to repeat her actions, going back and forth between pushing and pulling the dildo through the blonde’s sensitive hole.

Even with the barely noticeable speed Maleficent was going at, Aurora could still feel the large foreign object slipping in and out of her vagina, and the feeling that it gave her was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Although she was a little scared that it would at first, it didn’t take long for those fears to start fading, and before long, the young girl felt nothing but pleasure as Maleficent’s dildo continued to move throughout her insides.

Although her initial movement was slow at first, it did not take long for her to start to go a little bit faster. While the increase of her speed was not too drastic, at least not enough to cause Aurora any pain, it did not take much time for Maleficent to go from a few slow and gentle motions every minute to at least one every couple seconds. As time passed by, the thrusting of Maleficent’s only became more rapid, causing the dildo she wore to slide in and out of Aurora’s vagina at an increasingly speedy rate.

When Maleficent began to push and pull her black silicone device in and out of Aurora, the blonde didn’t react with anything more than a few quiet gasps, as the pleasure she was receiving at first was not yet great enough for her to be any louder. However, as Maleficent continued to buck her hips, doing so at an increasingly fast pace, the sounds emitting from Aurora’s mouth became more audible and frequent. What began as only a few quiet gasps soon became moans of greater volume and shorter durations, sounds that more accurately reflected the motions that were going on within her and the sensations that they invoked in her. Despite the size of the object being pulled and shoved through her vagina and its progressively rapid speed, Aurora felt significantly more pleasure than pain, a euphoric feeling that was far more enjoyable than anything she had experienced in recent memory.

Whether it all went on for only a few more minutes or an entire hour (Aurora was too overwhelmed by pleasure to tell or even care), this particular act of sexual passion continued on for quite some time, with Maleficent and her “dragon” still pounding away at Aurora’s pussy for much longer (or so it seemed) than either of them could’ve ever imagined. Even though the younger of the two women was the recipient of the greatest amount of pleasure, as evidenced by the moans and wails of excitement spewing from her mouth, Maleficent was also getting her fair share from the other end, as its placement over her own pussy resulted in her feeling some of those same sensations being absorbed by her body. If either Aurora or Maleficent had their way, they would’ve spent all night in this specific position, as the activity they were engaging was far too pleasurable for either of them to want to ever stop. Unfortunately, Aurora knew they would have to stop at some point or another, and considering what she was starting to feel building up within her, that point was not too far away.

“Ma… Maleficent…” Aurora moaned, just barely able to get her superior’s name through her gasps of pleasure.

“Please,” Maleficent told the younger girl she was pounding away at, “call me ‘mistress’.”

“M-m-mistress…” Aurora replied in compliance to the older woman’s request, “I’m… I’m gonna…”

“Not yet you won’t,” Maleficent interrupted. “The dragon hasn’t finished her meal yet. When I count to ten, that is when she’ll be full.”

“Oh… okay then…” Aurora moaned in response, unsure if she could keep herself from climaxing for that long, but willing to try as hard as she could nonetheless.

“One… two…” Maleficent began to count as she continued to push and pull her dildo in and out of Aurora as fast as she possibly could, “… three… four…”

“Oh… oh, mistress!!” Aurora cried out through her moans of pleasure, not yet giving in to her impending orgasm but still finding it harder to contain herself with each passing second.

“Five… six…” Maleficent continued to count, “… seven…”

“Mistress, please!!!” Aurora exclaimed, now just barely able to keep her climax from happening too soon.

“Eight…” Maleficent counted, “… nine…”

By this point, Aurora couldn’t even speak properly. The difficulty she faced in preventing herself from coming before she was allowed to had become so great that it completely shut down her ability to form full words, forcing her to instead express what she felt through the loud, incomprehensible sounds bursting out of her mouth.

“Ten,” Maleficent announced as she finished counting.

Not even a second passed after hearing Maleficent reach the number ten before Aurora finally gave in to her orgasm. The scream of pleasure that erupted from her mouth, the loudest sound she had made up to that point, was more than enough proof that she had reached her limits at last, as was the flood of vaginal fluid that exploded from out of her vagina and sprayed all over Maleficent’s chest as well as the bed beneath the two of them. Once both events had come to an end, each seeming to go on for much longer than one might have anticipated, Aurora collapsed onto the bed, with the intensity of her orgasm causing her to pass out entirely.

For a few minutes, Maleficent, after completely removing her dildo from Aurora’s vagina, looked down at the younger girl who was now spread out across the bed. While she initially waited to see if she was going to get up once she had fully recovered from her orgasm, it soon became clear that the blonde wouldn’t be opening her eyes any time soon, at least not for the remainder of the night.

“Well,” Maleficent chuckled, “she did say she wanted some help getting some sleep.”


The morning had come at last, and with it came much more pleasant weather. After spending the previous night at the retirement home where she worked, Snow White was finally able to make it back to her dorm room. Skipping gracefully through the hall, Snow White made her way through the hall without a care in the world, more than ready for what she hoped would be another fantastic day.

Once she finally made it to the door that led into her dorm, Snow White lowered her hand onto the doorknob in preparation of opening the door and entering the room. Before she could do so, however, she felt another hand on hers, and when she looked up, she found Aurora standing just a few inches away from her.

From the very first second Snow White laid eyes on her roommate/girlfriend that morning, she could very easily tell that there was something a bit off about Aurora. Her hair was a mess, her clothing seemed to be carelessly thrown onto her body, and there seemed to be a smell coming from her that seemed a bit foreign, but not so much so for Snow White to figure out what it was in general.

“I can explain,” Aurora muttered upon realizing that Snow White had a pretty good idea of what had happened the night before.

Much to Aurora’s surprise, an eager and curious smile suddenly grew on Snow White’s face. “Wonderful,” she replied enthusiastically, “I want to hear every detail.”

Notes:

Oh hey, another chapter I was able to get out a little early. Granted, this one is a bit longer than the last, but I guess that just makes its earliness even more surprising.

Just a heads-up for those who seem to be repeating requests for chapters: as much I appreciate the enthusiasm, there's no need to tell me what you want more than once. I try my best to take every suggestion I can into consideration, so if I haven't written a chapter for it yet, it just means I haven't yet come up with a decent enough story for whatever is being proposed. As I keep saying, nothing is guaranteed, but that doesn't mean I'm not listening.

That being said, if you do have any requests for what you want to see, please leave a comment (again, no need to tell me what you'd like to see more than once). Of course, any comments you may have regardless of whether they're requests or not are more than welcome, so please let me know what you think about what you've read. Thank you for your support, and please keep an eye out for what's to come!!

Chapter 18: Evil Queen/Snow White

Summary:

Before heading off to begin college at Disney University, Snow White hopes to make her last night with her stepmother a memorable one. The ideas she has in mind are a bit less innocent than the older woman, one proud to go by the moniker of "Evil Queen", would've expected.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 18 - Forbidden Fruit (Evil Queen/Snow White)

They didn’t call her the Evil Queen for nothing. Granted, she wasn’t an actual queen (in fact, she didn’t even have the highest position of power in the state as a whole), and perhaps “evil” might have been too harsh of a description, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have been a major pain in the ass whenever the situation called for it, resulting in her colleagues giving her this specific moniker. She didn’t mind too much though; if anything, it only proved just how powerful she could be.

One would think that being the minority leader of the state senate would result in a person having less power than those who held the majority. In the case of Regina “Evil Queen” Grimhilde however, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Using every tactic that she had at her disposal and the assistance of the other state senators who made up the minority, Regina did everything she could to ensure that each piece of legislation that came through this particular branch of the state government was either modified heavily in order to meet her demands outright killed entirely (the filibuster proved to be especially useful in such situations, encouraging Regina to make it or the threat of it one of her most heavily utilized weapons). All that stood in her way was the governor, who tended to side with the majority more often than not and would often prevent some of Regina’s more extreme desires from being fulfilled. As frustrating as this could be at times, it was more than worth the amount of power that Regina had gained over the course of her state senatorial career.

Of course, her methods were so extreme that even those on her side weren’t always too willing to go along with her plans. That was where her less ethical tactics came into play. Apart from the power she wielded as the state senate’s minority leader, Regina was also quite well known among her peers as being one of the most physically attractive people currently working in the state government. This was certainly in no small part due to the effort she put into her looks; making good use of dark eye shadow, red lipstick, and dresses that tightly hugged the curves of her body, Regina had little difficulty in using her appearance to get people on her side. She was even willing to let them use her body more directly if it guaranteed their support, and there were a decent number of state senators (and not just those of one specific gender) who could honestly testify on just how “persuasive” Regina could be when she wanted to.

Considering how cunningly proud Regina felt whenever she was able to gain the upper hand on the state senate floor, it almost disappointed her whenever her branch of the government adjourned for the annual summer recess, forcing her to spend the next couple months away from the building from which she derived her power. In theory, spending this time relaxing instead of working shouldn’t be that much of a concern; after all, Regina did take great pleasure lying by the side of the pool on a sunny day, wearing nothing but a bikini on and letting the sun’s rays darken her skin to just the right amount of tan. However, there was just one thing that, for the longest time, kept Regina from doing as she pleased throughout the summer: her stepdaughter Snow White.

When Regina had first married Snow White’s father when the girl was just over the age of ten, she was well aware that the marriage was little more than a power grab for her. Himself a state senator, her new husband’s position of power was something that Regina very much coveted for herself, and she was willing to do anything to get it. When her husband was fatally killed in a car “accident”, Regina wasted no time in using the tragic passing of her “dearly beloved” to garner enough sympathy votes to run for and eventually be elected into his former office (one that she would successfully keep herself in for several years to come). Dead husband aside, everything was going more or less Regina’s way, or at least it would have if she had not been forced into the role of primary caregiver for the young Snow White.

With her mother dying when she was just an infant and her father dying right before she was able to turn twelve, Regina was now the closest thing to a parent that the young Snow White had. While the young, pale-skinned girl was very eager to spend as much time with her stepmother as possible, Regina couldn’t think of anything she wanted to do less than bond with a child whose father she had only married for political gain. Fortunately for her, working hours on end at the state capitol throughout most of the year was incredibly useful in helping Regina avoid her stepdaughter as much as possible (and Snow White being old enough to be home by herself when she wasn’t at school didn’t hurt either), but those recesses the state senate took during the holidays and summer season forced her into a position where her young stepdaughter would beg and plead Regina to do whatever it was she wanted, often an activity that Regina, though she wouldn’t admit it out loud, outright loathed (at some point, she swore she would cut her own heart out before stepping foot inside the city zoo ever again).

Luckily for Regina, these annoyances became slightly less prominent when Snow White reached the age of fourteen, at which point the young girl’s stepmother encouraged her to get a summer job (under the guise of helping her develop a strong work ethic). It didn’t take long for Snow White to do just that, earning the position of part-time caregiver at a retirement home not too far from Disney University (where she would continue to work even as she entered her freshman year of college), meaning that Regina could spend each day that her stepdaughter worked doing nothing but spoil herself however she desired. Still, the days and nights Snow White had off (at least the ones that she didn’t spend with her friends, more often than not the next-door neighboring Fairies’ niece Aurora) were those she wanted to spend with Regina, reminding the raven-haired stepmother that she was not yet rid of the young girl whose custody she gained from her father’s passing.

It would have been one thing if she had just considered Snow White to be annoying; that was something that Regina could at least tolerate long enough so that she could bide her time until Snow White began college and took one step further out of her life. But as the years progressed, Regina slowly came to grips with an even more alarming concern: just how much more attractive Snow White was becoming as she got closer to adulthood.

As it turned out, puberty was relatively kind of Snow White, not really having much of an effect on her until her mid-teens and only inducing the bare minimum changes. Upon turning eighteen, Snow White’s body had developed just enough to reach what most would consider to be “adult standards”, with a figure that lacked any abnormally large assets, but was still mature enough to not be considered immature. Either way, it was enough to get Regina’s attention, so much so that the stepmother would find herself spending at least one night each week pleasuring herself to the mental image of her stepdaughter.

It was something of a miracle (or maybe not given her relationship to the state senator) when Snow White had cheerfully announced that she had been accepted into Disney University. Finally, Regina had a clear understanding of when Snow White would take her first steps towards full independence and away from having to be part of her stepmother’s life. Regina was so ecstatic to finally be rid of Snow White that she didn’t even mind having to spend the summer at home, knowing it would likely be the last she would spend with her stepdaughter. Then again, considering how much time Snow White was devoting to her job, friends, and preparations to enter college, Regina was surprised, but also delighted to find that she had even more time to herself than even her most optimistic expectations had estimated.

Because Snow White had claimed that she would be leaving home for college on the first day of September (which wasn’t too far off from when Regina would return to the state capitol and resume her duties as the state senate minority leader), the last day of August would be the last she and Regina would be able to spend together. However, even that day was one on which Snow White claimed to be working, so of course Regina was inclined to use her absence to once again pamper herself. Her means of doing so for the day was taking a trip to the Sun Drop Spa, the most luxurious of such establishments anywhere in the city. From the late morning to the late afternoon, Regina spared no expense in getting every treatment available (or at least as many as she could in that specific span of time): a mud bath, a back massage, anything she thought was necessary to preserve, if not improve, her already good looks.

Having become quite relaxed from everything she had done at the spa throughout most of the day, Regina decided that the time had come to finally return home. Since Snow White probably wouldn’t be home until later than night, Regina figured that a quick meal of some leftover pasta followed by a viewing of whatever movie she could find on Netflix would be an ideal way to close out the evening, and so she got back into her car, an apple-red BMW coupe, and began to make her way back home.

The house in which Regina lived was not particularly large, little more than a two-story building that only had the basics and maybe an extra bedroom, but its location in one of the city’s wealthier neighborhoods still made it quite a luxury, one that only somebody as vain and self-centered as Regina would go through all the trouble of getting for herself. Driving up the driveway to the abode after spending just under fifteen minutes getting to it, Regina couldn’t help but smirk at the thought of having the whole house all to herself once her stepdaughter had finished moving out and onto a life without her.

As she opened the front door and stepped inside the house, Regina couldn’t help but look at herself in the large, ovular mirror hanging on the nearby wall on her right side. This was hardly a rare occurrence for the forty-something woman, who had often took a minute or two to gaze at her reflection whenever she reentered her home, but a day at the spa would theoretically result in Regina looking more appealing (if only slightly more so), so as far as she was concerned, a quick moment to reassure herself was necessary. Although the differences weren’t all that noticeable, Regina was nonetheless content with what she saw, just enough to consider her trip to the spa to be worth the time and money.

Just then, an unexpected aroma caught the attention of Regina’s nose. It was by no means an unpleasant smell, but it wasn’t one that she normally anticipated whenever she came home from wherever she had been earlier. From what Regina could gather, the smell had a somewhat gamey, but still very savory flavor, almost as if there was meat currently being cooked.

That’s weird , Regina thought to herself as she began to walk to the kitchen. There shouldn’t be anyone here except…

“Oh, goodie, you’re home!!!” a voice that Regina was quick to recognize cheered. “And you’re just in time, too!!”

It was at that moment when Regina had made it to the kitchen, where she discovered Snow White sitting at the table with a plate full of food that she had yet to start eating: a flat iron steak doused in a sauce made of herbs, butter, and garlic; a small serving of spinach salad that contained walnuts and berries and was dressed with raspberry vinaigrette; and a slice of freshly baked French bread to top it all off. Across the table on the opposite end from where Snow White sat was another plate with the exact same contents, one that Regina could easily tell was meant for her.

“What is this?” Regina asked as she raised an eyebrow with confusion.

“It’s our last meal together before I leave tomorrow!!” Snow White answered joyfully. “Since we won’t be seeing each other for a while, I figured a nice dinner would be a good way for us to bond one last time!”

“Where did you find the time to prepare all this?” Regina asked as she sat herself down in the chair right in front of her food. “I thought you were going to be working until later tonight.”

“Oh no, I was able to get the whole night off,” Snow White explained, “just enough time for me to get all of this ready. Do you like it?”

“I suppose so,” Regina replied as she lifted the fork sitting on her plate’s left side in order to start eating.

At that moment, Regina noticed that there was also a wine glass located right in front of her beside her plate, one filled with wine as red as blood. Looking across the table to where Snow White sat, she tried to find a beverage akin to hers, only to recognize that the younger girl had not prepared such a drink for herself.

“You’re not having wine?” Regina asked as she lifted her glass for Snow White to see.

“Goodness, no!” Snow White answered with alarm. “I’m not twenty-one yet. I wouldn’t dare drink alcohol until then.”

Regina couldn’t help but smirk and roll her eyes in response to what Snow White had just said. She always was a bit of a goody two-shoes , she snarked in her head.

“You can have a glass if you want,” Regina informed her stepdaughter. “It’s your last night here, and you’re practically an adult now, so what do I care if you have your first taste of alcohol a little early?”

“Really?” Snow White gasped with surprise. “You sure you’d be okay with it?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” Regina responded. “I mean, it’s not like I’ll be around to tell you no for much longer.”

After taking a few seconds to think the matter over, Snow White eagerly nodded her head. “Okay. Thank you!” she said to Regina with glee.

As Snow White hopped out of her chair, Regina noticed that the eighteen-year-old was still wearing the apron she supposedly had on when she was making dinner. Why hasn’t she taken that off yet? she asked herself in her head.

Regina got her answer when Snow White turned around and headed over to the cabinet where the wine glasses were kept. As she quickly realized upon seeing her stepdaughter's backside, the apron was the only thing Snow White had on at the moment, meaning that her small, but soft-looking rear end was on full display for her stepmother to see, as was every inch of pale skin that could be found on the back half of the eighteen-year-old’s body.

This can’t be an accident , Regina thought to herself as her face became redder than her wine, the result of her simultaneous feeling of shock and lust. Maybe she’s not such a goody two-shoes after all.

Once she had gotten her wine glass, Snow White turned around and picked up the wine bottle sitting on the countertop in the middle of the kitchen. Her front side was now facing towards Regina, and while the apron Snow White wore and the counter she stood behind covered up most of her body, Regina could still see a little bit of cleavage sticking out from the top of the body-length garment, which made the eighteen-year-old look even more tempting than she already was.

Once she had finished pouring her wine, Snow White picked up her glass and walked back over to the kitchen table. “This isn’t too much, is it?” she asked as she sat herself down once again.

Regina did not immediately respond, her mind too distracted by the risqué image that had taken center stage in her mind. “It’s fine,” she answered after taking a second to shake her head and regain her composure, even though she didn’t really pay too much attention to how much wine Snow White had given herself.

Happy with her stepmother’s response, Snow White lifted her glass up to her lips and took a sip of her wine. She kept the alcoholic liquid in her mouth and on her tongue for a few seconds to get a good enough sense of how it tasted before finally swallowing.

“So… how is it?” Regina asked, curious to find out how her stepdaughter felt about her first taste of alcohol.

“It tastes… weird,” Snow White answered. “Not necessarily a bad kind of weird, but a kind that I don’t really know how to describe.”

“Yeah, that’s how it often is for a lot of first-time drinkers,” Regina remarked. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it after a while.”

The next couple minutes consisted of Snow White and Regina eating their food and drinking their wine in almost complete silence. Regina’s mind was still fixated on how Snow White was wearing nothing but an apron and acting as if she didn’t even know it, making her wonder what exactly her unspoken intentions were. Snow White, meanwhile, kept looking up at her stepmother as she continued to consume her dinner, sensing that there was something that Regina had on her mind yet was having difficulty in getting it out.

“Stepmother,” Snow White quietly commented, “is something wrong?”

You mean besides me seeing your naked ass and wanting to completely ravish you? Regina screamed in her head. There was a part of her that was this close to saying that exact thought out loud, but there was another part of her that felt a less direct approach would be more beneficial.

Still not entirely sure of how to go about all this, Regina took a deep breath before she finally began to speak. “Okay, what’s all this really about?” she asked her stepdaughter. “The steak dinner, the red wine… is there something you’re not telling me?”

Now it was Snow White’s turn to struggle to give a response. A faint frown of embarrassment formed on her face as she sat there silently for a few seconds as she pondered what she was going to say to her stepmother. Finally, like Regina just a few moments earlier, Snow White took a deep breath and began to speak.

“For the longest time, I’ve had this impression that you never really liked me,” Snow White explained. “It always seemed like I was in your way, and that you’ve been trying to avoid me in any way possible.”

Regina’s eyes widened with surprise. Never had she expected Snow White, an embodiment of cheerful positivity if there ever was one, to so clearly express such negative thoughts. Granted, what Snow White had said was more or less true, but Regina hadn’t ever suspected her stepdaughter would be aware of that fact, let alone be bothered by it.

“That’s why I went to all this trouble,” Snow White continued. “If this is the last time we’ll ever see each other again, I want to at least end things off on a high note.”

How sweet of her , Regina thought to herself, almost touched by the sentiments that had just been expressed to her. Though when she says “high note”, does that include what I think?

“Snow, I don’t hate you,” Regina informed her stepdaughter. “I’ve just never really known how to raise you. Your father dying gave me a great deal of responsibility that I wasn’t entirely prepared for, and with my job requiring so much of me, I guess I was never really able to make you as big of a priority as you should be.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Snow White replied as she gently nodded her head. “Still, I didn’t turn out too bad, did I?”

“Of course not,” Regina answered. “You’re a good student, you’ve developed a respectable work ethic over the past couple years, and by this time tomorrow, you’ll be in college on your way towards a life of meaningful independence. You’ve turned out to be anything but bad.”

“Aw, thank you,” Snow White responded as her face blushed a light pink color.

“I don’t know if we’ll ever see each other after tomorrow,” Regina remarked, “but if you truly want what little time we still have together to be the best it’s ever been, then I’d be more than happy to make sure that happens.”

“Wonderful!!” Snow White exclaimed excitedly. “Let’s eat up then! I don’t want to keep dessert waiting for too long!”

“Neither do I,” Regina replied as she and Snow White resumed eating dinner.

Maybe if I’m lucky , Regina snickered in her head, I’ll be able to have two very different kinds of dessert .


“Dessert’s ready!!!” Snow White announced out loud as she pulled the cherry chocolate mousse cake she had made a couple hours prior out of the refrigerator, one that had completely cooled in that time and was now ready for consumption.

“I’m in my bedroom!!” Regina shouted in response from the upper floor of the house. “We can eat it here if you’d like.”

“In your room?” Snow White replied with confusion as she put the cake down on the kitchen countertop. “Aren’t you concerned that we’ll make a mess?”

“I assure you, that won’t be a problem,” Regina called back. “Just get up here already so we can get started with dessert!!”

After giving the idea a brief moment of thought, Snow White simply shrugged and chose not to worry too much. “Coming!!” she declared as she picked the cake up again and began to make her way to her stepmother’s bedroom.

After about a minute of climbing the stairs to the house’s second story, taking a little bit longer than usual to ensure that she didn’t drop the cake, Snow White finally arrived at the doorway that led into Regina’s bedroom. Upon looking inside, she realized that the lights were turned off and the older woman was nowhere in sight.

“Stepmother,” Snow White quietly announced, “I’m here with the cake!”

“In the bathroom!” Regina shouted in response from the bedroom’s personal bathroom, where Snow White noticed the closed door and the bright light coming from behind it. “Just leave it on my dresser and sit patiently on the bed. Then we can have our dessert.”

“Okay!” Snow White replied, not really thinking about why her stepmother was in the bathroom or what she was planning.

After briefly rushing over to the main dresser and putting the cake on top of it, Snow White hopped onto the bed and began to wait patiently for Regina to come out of the bathroom. She sat there for a couple minutes, and before she could start to wonder what was taking her stepmother so long, the bathroom door opened slightly, giving Snow White visibility of Regina’s face.

“Are you ready for dessert, my dear?” Regina asked her stepdaughter from the other side of the bathroom door.

“I certainly am!!” Snow White cheered. “Let me just go get the cake…”

“Stay put,” Regina interrupted with a demanding tone of voice, causing Snow White to freeze in place with shock and mild confusion.

“If things go the way I expect, we’ll be making enough of a mess as is,” Regina stated as she slowly brought the door further open.

Once the door became fully open, Snow White’s eyes widened as much as they could upon seeing what her stepmother was wearing: a black leather corset that covered the majority of her torso from her bust to between her legs, one that left her limbs completely bare. Apart from that, there wasn’t a single article of clothing on Regina’s body, which caused Snow White to feel her face grow warm with embarrassment and lust.

“S-s-stepmother,” Snow White stammered as she struggled to form a complete sentence, “w-w-what are you wearing?”

“Do you like it?” Regina asked as she motioned towards the scandalous outfit she had on. “I decided that I wanted to wear something a bit more comfortable. You don’t mind, do you?”

“No… not at all,” Snow White murmured in response, her mind going back and forth between fixating on how hot Regina looked and wondering how she could possibly feel comfortable in leather.

“You know, you still have that apron on even though you’re not cooking anymore,” Regina remarked as she started to walk toward the bed. “You should probably take it off now.”

“Oh, that’s not necessary,” Snow White chuckled awkwardly. “I quite like having it…”

“Take it off,” Regina commanded with a blunt and biting tone, “now.”

Not wanting to upset her stepmother any further, Snow White did as she was told, untying the knot that held the apron to her body before pushing the garment off with her hands. Once the apron had come completely off the eighteen-year-old’s body, Snow White’s body was revealed (just as Regina had suspected) to be completely bare, with her petite breasts and the rest of her body’s front half now completely visible to the older woman.

“My, my, you don’t have a single other piece of clothing on you right now,” Regina commented with a tone of false surprise and she stepped further toward the bed. “For such a seemingly innocent girl, you sure have a naughty side.”

Snow White simply folded her arms and legs, refusing to give a response as Regina finally made it to the bed and sat on the front edge, right beside her stepdaughter.

“Tell me, dear stepdaughter,” Regina requested as she lifted two of her fingers up to the bottom of Snow White’s chin, “might there be a reason you’ve been walking around the house almost completely naked this entire night?”

“Um,” Snow White responded, darting her eyes from side to side as she tried to figure out how to answer her stepmother’s question, “well… it is a bit warm out tonight…”

“Is it though?” Regina interrupted, not buying one word of what Snow White had just said. “Or were you perhaps trying to get somebody’s attention?”

“Maybe a little bit,” Snow White answered shyly, finding it very difficult to stretch the truth any further at this point.

“So that’s what this is all about then,” Regina stated confidently. “The fancy dinner and wine, the refusal to wear any real clothing… you’ve been trying to seduce me just so my last memory of you wouldn’t be a negative one.”

“Well, I don’t know if I’d use the word ‘seduce’,” Snow White sheepishly argued. “It’s more like I’m making myself look desirable…”

Once again, Snow White was interrupted mid-sentence, this time by Regina removing her fingers from beneath the younger girl’s chin and placing them right on top of her lips.

“You know how difficult it was for me to watch you go through puberty and not want to take you for myself?” Regina asked her stepdaughter. “You know how many nights I’ve had to put myself to sleep by touching myself to the image of you?”

“Um… seven?” Snow White cheekily answered, her lips only parting so much due to Regina’s fingers still being on them.

“Cute,” Regina snarked in amusement. “Not gonna lie, for the longest time, the only thing that had been keeping me from trying to have my way with you was your age. I may be willing to bend the rules every now and then, but even I’m not willing to break age of consent laws.”

At that moment, Regina removed her fingers from Snow White’s lips and brought them down to her chest, gently caressing the area right between her breasts.

“Good thing you’re eighteen now,” Regina chuckled as she looked down at the younger girl’s chest. “Now there’s nothing that can prevent me from putting my hands all over you.”

“So then,” Snow White murmured with mild disbelief, “you mean… you want to…”

“I most certainly do,” Regina confirmed, “but if we are going to go through with this, I am the one in control. You will do as I say, and you will do your best to enjoy it. Have I made myself clear?”

“Y-y-yes, stepmother,” Snow White stuttered nervously in response.

“No, not ‘stepmother’,” Regina corrected. “I want you to call me ‘mommy’.”

“Okay… mommy,” Snow White replied as she nodded in agreement to her stepmother’s terms, a little scared but mostly excited by what she believed was to come.

“Very, very good,” Regina said as a devilish smirk grew on her face. “Now continue to be a good girl and come sit in my lap. I want to feel as much of you as I can.”

With a quick nod of compliance, Snow White climbed over her stepmother and placed herself right on top of the older woman’s legs. She then wrapped her own legs around Regina’s back and looked up into her face; even when sitting on her lap, Snow White was still a couple inches too short to look Regina directly in the eye.

With her stepdaughter now being much closer to her line of vision, Regina took a moment to look up and down the front side of Snow White’s body. Doing so only confirmed just how attractive the young girl had become. Her breasts were small, but not too much for Regina to not be able to play with them, and from what she could see, the eighteen-year-old’s smooth, pale skin didn’t have a single flaw (to a point where Regina contemplated leaving her own personal mark before ultimately choosing not to, at least intentionally). As far as Regina was concerned, the image of Snow White’s beauty was one that was rivaled by no others, except her own of course.

“My God, you look delectable,” Regina commented in awe of her stepdaughter’s naked figure. “It’s a miracle I’ve been able to resist you for this long.”

Snow White might have given a flirtatious response had she not been prevented from doing so by Regina instantly lowering her head, placing her hands on the younger girl’s shoulders, and planting her lips right on top of her stepdaughter’s. To say the taste of Snow White’s rose-red lips was well worth the wait would be a massive understatement, as Regina immediately felt a rush of euphoria the very second her mouth made contact with that of the younger girl. Between the softness of her lips, the welcoming warmth of the inside of her mouth, and the tenderness of her tongue, there was not one part of Snow White’s mouth that Regina was not completely overwhelmed by, and she wanted nothing more than to continue her immersion in this wonderful sensation.

Although she was initially caught off guard by this sudden elongated kiss from her stepmother, Snow White did not hesitate to return the favor. Wrapping her own arms around the older woman, the eighteen-year-old began to kiss Regina back, putting in as much effort and passion into her oral activity as she was receiving from the older woman whose lap she sat in. While Regina’s lips weren’t quite as soft as her own, Snow White still found them to be quite tender and appetizing, as was the tongue she located as soon as she was able to slip her own through both pairs of lips and into the other woman’s mouth.

The two continued to make out for what was actually no more than a couple minutes, yet felt like an eternity due to just how unbelievably wonderful the sensation felt. Whether it was the taboo nature of stepmother and stepdaughter engaging in such activity or just because of how much they relished in each other’s tastes, neither Snow White nor Regina could pinpoint what it was exactly about what they were doing to each other that made it so intoxicating to them both, more so than either of them could’ve ever imagined. Of course, they didn’t particularly care much for the “why” of the matter, as there was little more on their minds except for the determination to further engross themselves in each other’s taste.

Considering how much she was enjoying the affection being given to her and how long the makeout session had gone on for, Snow White found the sudden removal of Regina’s lips from her own to be quite unexpected, causing her to open her eyes (after closing them in order to enhance the pleasant sensations forming where her mouth was) and look up once again at the older woman, whose villainous smirk had only grown considerably since they first started.

“I know exactly what I want to do to you,” Regina remarked with a quiet snicker. “Get up so I can go find your ‘special treat’.”

Quick to comply, Snow White hopped off her stepmother’s lap, allowing Regina to get off the bed and walk over to the large dresser located on the left side of the room. While Snow White sat on the edge of the bed, she watched the older woman open one of the drawers and search for whatever it was she wanted to use (getting a good look at Regina’s round and bubbly ass, one barely covered by the bottom half of her corset, in the process).

After a few seconds of searching, Regina finally found what she had been looking for and pulled it out of the drawer. Snow White’s eyes widened once again as she saw what it was that Regina now had in her hands: a red, foot-long silicone-covered wand vibrator with a round head that was just barely smaller than a baseball.

“I like to call this ‘The Poison Apple’,” Regina claimed as she held up her vibrator in one hand for Snow White to see. “Do you know why it’s called that?”

Snow White shook her head, even though she had a pretty good idea of what that name actually meant.

“This thing is so good at what it does, it’s been known to put people directly to sleep,” Regina explained as she walked back over to the bed and sat herself down right next to Snow White. “Of course, I won’t let that happen to you… not yet anyways.”

Snow White couldn’t help but gulp at the thought of how her stepmother was going to use the device on her. It wasn’t that she didn’t want it to happen - quite the opposite actually - but at the same time, the eighteen-year-old wasn’t sure if she was prepared enough for just how powerful such an object could be.

“Now let’s get back to where we were earlier,”  Regina declared. “Get back in my lap, but this time, face away from me.”

Not hesitating to do as told, Snow White once again climbed over her stepmother and planted herself down in her lap, this time facing away from the older woman as instructed. This position gave Regina a satisfactory view of her stepdaughter’s back side; although it didn’t offer quite as much as the younger girl’s front side, the skin she Regina was able to lay her eyes on looked quite smooth and appetizing nonetheless. She was even able to see some of Snow White’s small, but perky rear end (at least the part of it that wasn’t covered by the lap it was sitting in), which looked every bit as enticing as Snow White’s breasts.

“Perfect, just how I want you,” Regina snickered as she lifted up the vibrator with one of her hands. “Are you ready for your dessert, my dear?”

“Yes, mommy,” Snow White answered with an innocent tone of voice. “I’m ready for my dessert, mommy.”

With yet another satisfied grin appearing on her face, Regina looked over Snow White’s shoulder and down toward the lower half of her body. It only took her a few seconds to locate her stepdaughter’s precious, pink pussy, the part of the young girl’s body that Regina intended to use her vibrator on, and when she did, the older woman couldn’t help but be delighted by the surprising lack of hair that would normally sit atop the pubic area.

“Well, this is a lovely surprise,” Regina commented as she continued to look down at Snow White’s genitals. “I wasn’t sure if you were one to shave or not.”

“Actually, I haven’t needed to yet,” Snow White claimed. “For some reason, I haven’t started growing hair down there yet.”

“Well, it’s a good thing you haven’t,” Regina chuckled. “It makes it much easier for me to do this.”

Before she could respond, Snow White suddenly heard a faint buzzing sound coming from her left side. At that moment, she noticed that Regina had turned on the vibrator and begun to slowly move it around her stepdaughter’s body, bringing it between the young girl’s legs and hovering it just over her labia and clitoris. There Regina kept it for a few more seconds, maintaining the short but noticeable distance between the vibrator’s head and Snow White’s sensitive genitals.

“Mommy,” Snow White murmured as she began to grow impatient, “please.”

“Please what?” Regina responded. “If you’re going to beg, I’ll need you to be more specific.”

“Please let me have the Poison Apple,” Snow White begged. “Please put it on my pussy.”

“Now that’s more like it,” Regina replied, very happy with not only her stepdaughter’s begging, but also her use of such a dirty word (in spite of everything, Regina still hadn’t anticipated her stepdaughter’s willingness to use such language). “All right, if you insist…”

At that moment, Regina lowered the head of her vibrator further down toward Snow White’s pussy, planting it firmly on top of her stepdaughter’s clitoris, arguably the most pleasure-sensitive part of her entire body. Needless to say, the very millisecond Snow White felt the vibrator buzzing against that red, stubby bundle of nerves sitting directly above her vagina, she was immediately overwhelmed by just how good it felt, expressing her pleasure through a sudden, high-pitched gasp that speedily escaped her mouth.

“That feels pretty good, doesn’t it?” Regina remarked upon realizing just how entranced her stepdaughter was becoming by her device.

“Yes, mommy,” Snow White answered, barely able to speak a full sentence between her moans and gasps of pleasure. “It feels so good.”

“You think it feels good now,” Regina chuckled, “it only gets better from here on out.”

Before Snow White could think about what that statement had meant, she suddenly heard a quick flick, one that was immediately followed by the vibrator buzzing even faster and more intensely than before. That was the moment Snow White realized that Regina had raised the power level at which the vibrator was operating, and sure enough, it felt even better than before.

“Ohhhhh mommmmmyyyyyy,” Snow White moaned, “that feels soooooo gooooooood.”

With yet another snicker of satisfaction, Regina decided the time had come for her to more directly use her stepdaughter’s body for her own pleasure. While the hand that held her vibrator remained in place, holding still against Snow White’s clitoris, Regina’s other hand made its way around the top half of the younger girl’s body and planted itself right on top of her breasts. Despite not being a particularly large orb of flesh, Regina could nonetheless tell just how soft and bouncy it felt, just the way she liked it. As her palm pressed downward onto the skin of the breast, a couple of the hand’s fingers found their way onto its nipple, one that was a bit darker in terms of skin tone, but not so much that it didn’t look a little pale. It didn’t take long for the digits to start to play with the tiny nub of skin, tapping, rubbing, and even pinching the nipple (though not too hard). Everything the fingers could do with this specific part of Snow White’s breast, they attempted to do, finding great enjoyment in what they were capable of doing.

Meanwhile, higher up on Snow White’s body, Regina couldn’t help but notice just how hypnotically delicious the pale, bare skin of her stepdaughter’s neck appeared. Eager to leave a mark (though perhaps one that wouldn’t be permanent - Regina wasn’t quite willing to go that far), the older woman lowered her head down toward the neck and planted her lips right onto its skin, finding the perfect spot just beside the spin on the left side of Snow White’s neck. Once she was able to stay in place, Regina began to suck against the surface of the skin, taking great pleasure in its softness and the savory taste it possessed. Snow White’s neck was so delectable that Regina almost felt bad about wanting to leave a bright, red mark (if not more than that) that would stain the paleness of its color, though not enough for her to stop doing so.

Although Regina was taking great delight in what she was able to do with her stepdaughter’s body, it was Snow White who was in the greatest state of euphoria as a result of what was happening. It was impossible for her not to be from the triple dose of pleasure she was being subjected to; the sensation of Regina’s vibrator against her clit (as well as the surrounding labia to a lesser extent) would have been more than enough to send her over the edge, but the additional attention being given to her breasts by Regina’s empty hand (which had begun to go back and forth between both of the fleshy orbs that sat atop Snow White’s chest) was by no means something the eighteen-year-old would want to resist, as was the sucking of Regina’s lips she felt on the left side of her neck. Whatever part of Snow White’s mind would’ve been concerned by the big, red hickey that would no doubt stain her neck for at least the next couple days was completely suppressed at this point, the result of the pleasure Snow White felt being so overwhelming.

With all that was being done to her, one might assume that Snow White would’ve easily reached her climax in just under a few minutes. However, Regina, not one to have this sort of thing over and done with so quickly, wanted to take her time and allow Snow White to remain trapped in this experience for as long as humanly possible. Because of this, Regina made sure that everything she did was strong enough for Snow White to feel something, but slow enough to make sure that she didn’t come quicker than she would’ve liked. Even the setting of her vibrator was kept lower than its highest possible power level, a necessary decision on Regina’s part in order to prevent Snow White’s orgasm from occurring too early.

At least ten minutes passed since Regina had begun to work her magic on Snow White. Because of how far they had gotten, neither woman would have minded much if they were able to spend hours, if not days, remaining in this position where the stepmother pleasured her stepdaughter in three different manners. However, as much as Regina wanted to delay Snow White’s climax, she could only do so for so long, as the younger girl soon began to sense a different feeling, one that was building up within her and begging to escape from her body.

“Mommy,” Snow White pleaded through her gasps of pleasure, “I… I don’t think I can take it much longer.”

“Is that so?” Regina replied as she removed her lips from Snow White’s neck. “Are you ready to come, my dear?”

Snow White nodded as her eyes shut tightly, the result of how much harder it was becoming for her not to explode then and there.

“Well, I suppose this was going to happen sooner or later,” Regina commented with a shrug of mild disappointment. “Still, if it must happen, let’s get as much out of it as we can.”

At that moment, Regina turned the dial on her vibrator and raised the power level to the highest possible. This resulted in its head buzzing and shaking against Snow White’s clitoris at its greatest possible speed and intensity, sending the eighteen-year-old into a far greater state of euphoria than any other time up to that point.

“Mommy…” Snow White moaned, “… oh… oh… OH!!!!!!!!!”

Unable to hold back any longer, Snow White finally succumbed to her orgasm. Screaming at the top of her lungs, the eighteen-year-old let loose with all her might, forcing an immeasurable amount of liquid pleasure to flee from her vagina and burst out into the open air, eventually landing in various large splatters across the carpet spread out over the bedroom floor.

Once her eruptions - both those that were audible and those that were fluid - had finally ceased, Snow White rested her head against her stepmother’s chest as her body began to recover from her climax. For the next minute or so, she remained seated in Regina’s lap, taking one deep breath after another in an effort to regain as much energy as she could. Once she did have enough energy, she looked up towards her stepmother’s face, one with a smirk that read equal parts satisfied and amused.

“Seems like you really enjoyed that, didn’t you?” Regina chuckled.

Snow White simply responded with a small smile and a nod of approval, not quite yet able to start speaking once again.

“Shame you’ll be leaving tomorrow,” Regina sighed. “I won’t lie, I would really like to do this again sometime.”

Still not able to talk again, Snow White darted her eyes from side to side. From what Regina could tell by looking at her stepdaughter’s face, there seemed to be a willingness to not let this be the last time they ever did something like this.

“Unless, of course,” Regina remarked, “you do want to come visit me at some point in the future, so that we can do some more stepmother/stepdaughter bonding?”

Snow White nodded her head (at least as much as she could given that it was still lying against her stepmother’s chest) in agreement to what Regina had proposed.

“Very well then,” Regina replied, “but just remember, whenever you and I are together, I am the one in charge. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, mommy,” Snow White answered, having regained enough energy to speak once again. “Now can we eat the cake I made?”

Notes:

For the record, despite possessing the name and general appearance of Regina from "Once Upon a Time", the character is still meant to represent her original animated incarnation (just using this specific name for simplicity). I'm mainly sticking to movie characters for this fanfic, so don't expect there to be very many TV characters appearing at any point (at least unless I change my mind at some point in the future, which I might, who knows?)

I probably don't need to say it again at this point, but I might as well anyway: if you have any requests (or just any thoughts in general), please leave a comment and let me know!! Once again, thank you for reading!!!

Chapter 19: Mother Gothel/Yzma

Summary:

An old friend of Yzma, one of the chemistry professors at the university, stops by after getting out of prison. This leads to them sharing a few drinks, which of course leads to... what this often leads to.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 19 - Keeping Up Appearances (Mother Gothel/Yzma)

“At last the weekend is here,” Yzma said to herself as she opened the door into the small housing complex that had been provided to her by the university campus, “and not a minute too soon.”

If there were two things about being a low-level chemistry professor at Disney University that made the job a bit more stressful than anyone would ever imagine, they would be the number of classes that one would have to teach throughout the day and the number of students enrolled in each class. This was something Professor Yzma learned the hard way upon beginning her tenure as an instructor of Chemistry 101, a position that would force her to sit through four or five classes each day (depending on the semester) and repeat the same lecture over and over to what had to be a total of over a hundred students per day, many of which tended to be quite unruly and apathetic to just how dangerous the class could be if they weren’t careful. For years, Yzma had to subject herself to this incredibly tedious process, and her inability to get promoted to a more favorable position in the Chemistry department (one that could offer her classes to teach in smaller numbers and sizes) only made her more jaded and cynical with the passage of time. At some point, she even began to desire that her students harm themselves with whatever experiment that she assigned them to perform. Unfortunately for Yzma (but fortunately for everyone else), no such accidents ever happened on her watch, depriving her of the amusement she craved.

It was a little bit easier for her a few years ago, however, when she had a personal teaching assistant to work with. Although Kronk was far from the brightest light bulb, his relatively affable nature and surprising physical strength made him quite useful whenever she needed his assistance, even if he did tend to be a bit slow at times when it came to performing specific tasks. On the bright side, Kronk’s frequent absent-mindedness did prove to be somewhat entertaining at times, especially when it led to him hurting himself by accident (though sadly never so much that it caused major physical damage). All in all, mild irritants aside, Kronk was about as good of a teaching assistant as Yzma could’ve asked for, which is why his eventual graduation and hiring as a college instructor in his own right (last time she had heard, he had proven to be quite popular in the Culinary Arts department) did result in her depression only growing stronger. She couldn’t even find herself a new teaching assistant (especially not one as reliable as Kronk), meaning that she once again had to get through every week and every class she teached with minimal support, leaving little room for her to feel anything resembling a positive emotion.

Needless to say, the arrival of Friday night was a huge blessing every time it came. All of the classes Yzma taught were done for the week, she rarely had any assignments left to grade, and there was nothing else the university required her to attend or take part in during the weekend, meaning that every minute Yzma had between Friday night and Sunday night, she had all to herself, and with so little time at her disposal, Yzma made it a personal goal to make the most of what she had.

Stepping into the building she called home, Yzma couldn’t help but take a deep, relaxing breath as she immersed herself in the environment she arranged specifically to meet her own personal needs. The construction of the house wasn’t particularly complex, little more than a main kitchen/living room combo with a personal bedroom and bathroom off to the side, but as far as Yzma was concerned, it was just enough, nothing more and nothing less. The living room half of Yzma’s residence was sparsely populated, with little more than a single purple couch, a television screen just a few feet across from it, and a few small houseplants scattered across the floor and window sills. Still, it had more of a personal touch than the kitchen, which had little to offer apart from a refrigerator, microwave oven, and all the other expected kitchen amenities. Yzma didn’t mind too much though; she wasn’t usually one to make a hobby out of cooking, so she saw little reason to do anything with her kitchen space.

Walking into the kitchen, Yzma made her way over to the refrigerator and opened its door, taking a few seconds to locate what she wanted to have for dinner that night. Once she was able to find everything she was looking for, Yzma grabbed the food she wanted and closed the refrigerator door. Her meal choice for the night: a small tupperware container filled with leftover spinach pasta salad and a pouch full of red wine, a simple dinner for sure but not one that Yzma wasn’t accustomed to. A large appetite was hardly ever something the fifty-something (an age large enough for many students to consider her “elderly”) woman experienced, and she was concerned enough with her looks to not let her weight become greater than she would’ve liked. This of course led to her eating preferences consisting of little more than light meals that gave her just enough energy to get through her day, or in the case of her dinner, finish the night on a relaxing, yet fulfilling note.

Once she was certain that she had everything she wanted to eat for dinner that night, Yzma made her way back to the living room section of her house and plopped herself down onto the middle of her couch, right where she had the best possible view of her television set. After setting her food and drink down (making sure her wine pouch was in a position where it would not immediately fall over), Yzma reached over to the right end of the couch and pulled a fuzzy purple blanket and the television remote that sat on it towards herself. As she grabbed the remote and covered much of her body with her blanket (kicking her shoes off her feet and allowing herself to become fully seated on her couch), Yzma turned on the television and brought her food and drink back into her lap. At last, she could start to unwind and enjoy her weekend without anything that could possibly stress her out.

So far, everything seemed to be going quite well for Yzma. Her spinach pasta salad was just the right level of cool and refreshing (she refused to heat up her dinner, finding its raw coldness to have a much more preferable taste), and her wine had a similarly favorable flavor, one that made it much easier for her to wash her food down and hopefully prevent anything from getting stuck in her teeth (a common occurrence whenever she ate spinach and other leafy vegetables). The news show she watched on television, meanwhile, consisted of the usual headlines: crime, politics, natural disasters, and so forth - most of it negative and just how Yzma liked it. After all, if there was anything that could elevate Yzma out of her state of misery, it was seeing and hearing about others experiencing even greater misery.

A few minutes passed as Yzma continued to eat her dinner and watch her television show, making an effort to turn off her brain and not think back to all the stresses she had been put through over the past few days. With each second that went by, Yzma was sinking further into a state of peace and tranquility, one that she hoped would never come to an end. Unfortunately, such tranquility was forced to cease as soon as Yzma heard a very loud and very obnoxious knocking on her front door.

“Of all the possible times,” Yzma muttered to herself as she pushed her food to the side, removed the blanket from her body, and stood up from the couch. “This had better be good.”

With an irritated frown and a soft grumble that expressed an equal amount of annoyance, Yzma stormed up to her front door and hurriedly pulled it open. “What is it!?!?” she barked before her mind could even process the image of her person standing on the other side of her doorway.

Yzma almost regretted her temperamental tone, however, upon realizing who it was that had knocked on her door. Although the black hooded cloak she wore covered up much of her body, the removal of her hood made it much clearer to Yzma who this person was: a woman right around her own age (the exact age unknown, but most likely no more than her late 50s) with big gray eyes and grayish-black hair that possessed a slightly curly texture and went down past her neck and shoulders. It hardly took Yzma any time for her to recognize who this woman was.

“Gothel?!?” Yzma exclaimed, her eyes growing wide with disbelief.

“Yzma!!” Gothel exclaimed back with great enthusiasm. “So good to see you again!!”

“Same here,” Yzma replied, still in disbelief but also somewhat delighted to see her old friend once again. Although she had never expected them to meet face to face again, let alone so soon after the last time they saw each other, Yzma had little reason to complain, especially considering this was the closest she felt to genuine happiness in quite some time.

“Please, come inside,” Yzma requested as she moved to the side of the doorway and made some room for Gothel to step through.

“Thank you so much,” Gothel responded as she stepped through the doorway and entered Yzma’s home. “It feels so good to be in a place that actually allows light to come through.”

“I must say, this is quite a surprise,” Yzma remarked. “I hadn’t been expecting company at all this weekend, let alone from you of all people.”

“That doesn’t surprise me,” Gothel chuckled as she looked around the room. “From the looks of things, you probably don’t have company very often.”

“Hmm, you’re not wrong,” Yzma replied with a mildly bitter tone. “Please, make yourself at home. I’ll get you a drink if you’d like.”

“Oh yes, I’d love one,” Gothel responded as she sat herself down on Yzma’s couch.  “I can’t remember the last time I had a good drink.”

“Well, I hope you don’t mind wine in a pouch then,” Yzma stated as she began to walk over to her refrigerator, “because that’s all I’ve got on me at the moment.”

“At this point, any drink is a good drink,” Gothel claimed as she removed her cloak from her body, revealing the crimson shirt and black pants she had worn underneath. “Honestly, I just hope I haven’t lost my tolerance for alcohol in the time I’ve been away.”

“I should certainly hope not,” Yzma replied as she took a pouch of wine out of the fridge before closing it and walking back over to Gothel. “From what I can remember, you were always at your most fun when you’ve had a drink or two.”

“And I’ve always felt I have the most fun when I’ve had a drink or two,” Gothel claimed as she took the wine pouch from Yzma’s hand. “I won’t lie, having to be completely sober these past few years was probably the worst part of the whole ordeal.”

“Speaking of which,” Yzma remarked as she sat down and picked up the wine pouch she had been drinking from earlier, “how were you able to get out of prison so quickly? Didn’t they give you a twenty or thirty year sentence… or am I misremembering?”

“It was actually only fifteen years,” Gothel corrected after taking a sip of her wine, “but thankfully, thanks to some good behavior and my parole hearing being pushed forward much faster than I had expected, I was able to get myself out just like that.”

“You must’ve really sweet-talked them then,” Yzma responded. “I can’t imagine many people who get convicted of kidnapping babies being able to talk their way to freedom so fast.”

“Well,” Gothel said as she took another drink of her wine, her eyes shifting from side to side, “I might’ve done a bit more than just talking…”

“No, you didn’t,” Yzma gasped with shock. “Not that I think you’re unattractive, but knowing what happens when a woman acquires a certain age…”

“I assure you, that was not a problem,” Gothel chuckled after taking yet another sip of her wine. “I might be a bit older than I’d like to be, but that doesn’t mean I still can’t be persuasive when I need to be.”

“Yes, that wasn’t ever really a problem for you, was it?” Yzma replied. “Besides, if there is one good thing about getting older, it’s getting to worry less about the long-term consequences.”

“Oh, I’ve never had to worry about long-term consequences,” Gothel claimed as she drank from her wine pouch once again. “In fact, one could argue that’s how I got into this mess in the first place.”

“True, very true,” Yzma responded. “I suppose the question now is what your next move is. I can’t imagine that you’ve got many options, especially if you still have to contend with parole, so do you have any ideas about what you want to do?”

Gothel took yet another sip of her wine as she thought about what Yzma had asked her. “Who knows?” she finally answered with a shrug. “Maybe I’ll find someone rich to marry and live off their money. Maybe I’ll try to create a new identity. Like you said, I haven’t got many options, and the few I have all have their pros and cons, but hopefully, I’ll be able to think of something sooner or later.”

“I’m sure you will,” Yzma replied. “If anybody can bring some new life back into themselves, it’s you, Gothel.”

“Still, it won’t be easy to find a place for me to stay in the meantime,” Gothel noted. “I haven’t any family, at least none that want anything to do with me, and I doubt there’s any apartment that would let me rent out…”

“Never mind all that!!” Yzma interrupted. “You’re more than welcome to stay here as long as you like, at least until you’re able to return to some sense of normality.”

“Oh, you don’t need to do that,” Gothel responded with a tone that was not as modest as it sounded. “Besides, is this place even big enough for two people?

“Technically not,” Yzma answered with a shrug, “but I’m sure I can find a way to make things work. Trust me, Gothel, as long as you’ve got me by your side, you’ve got nothing to worry about.”

Gothel smiled a little as she tried to take another drink from her wine pouch, only to instead be greeted with a loud nasally sound of emptiness, causing her to realize that she had drank every drop of the wine that had been given to her, forcing a great frown of disappointment on her face.

“I can’t say I’m shocked,” Gothel groaned. “My first drink in years, and I guzzle it down before I can even appreciate the taste.”

Looking down at her own wine pouch, Yzma took a few big gulps of her drink before she too had completely finished it up. “Oh my, it seems I’m also out of wine,” she stated. “Fortunately, I’ve got plenty more in the fridge. Would you care for another drink, Gothel?”

“Yes please!!!” Gothel exclaimed. “I’m finally out of prison! I want to celebrate!!”

“Good to hear,” Yzma responded, “because for the first time in quite a while, I’ve got somebody to celebrate the weekend with.”


When Yzma and Gothel had begun drinking together, they didn’t intend to have any more than one additional drink on top of the one they had each already had. At the beginning of the night, before Gothel had shown up at Yzma’s door, there were twelve pouches of red wine sitting in the refrigerator. Before long, there were only two pouches left.

It was a miracle that neither Gothel nor Yzma had entirely passed out from all the alcohol they had consumed. If anything, they felt more awake than ever; neither of them appeared to be particularly energetic, but their behavior still came across as lively and even a little affectionate toward one another. This was especially noticeable in the conversations they had with one another; when they weren’t slurring their words, they were reacting far more dramatically than they might have if they were sober.

“Tell me, Gothel,” Yzma said with a cheeky wink of her left eye, “when you were locked up in the clink, did you meet anybody that… interested you?”

“Who, me?” Gothel responded with a drunken snicker, coming alarmingly close to spilling her fourth (or possibly fifth) pouch of wine. “How else do you think I was able to convince them to let me out?”

“I know, I know,” Yzma replied as she momentarily went back and forth between raising and lowering her hands, “but I mean before all that. Surely, there had to be somebody  to catch your fancy? A guard, another prisoner, whatever kind of people you run into in a place like that.”

Gothel took a few moments to think over the matter, not an easy task considering just how much alcohol had entered her system. “Well, now that you mention it,” she began to answer as a memory somehow entered her brain, “I did happen to have a pretty cool cellmate.”

“A cellmate, huh?” Yzma responded with slightly more interest than she would have if she hadn’t been drinking. “Do tell.”

“Her name was Medusa,” Gothel explained drunkenly, “or at least that’s what they called her. I have no idea if that was her real name or not, but from the looks she gave to people who annoyed the hell out of her… it was certainly a fitting name.”

“You mean she could turn people to stone?” Yzma chuckled, the alcohol in her taking an increasing toll on her sense of self-control.

“She might have been able to, for all that I knew about her,” Gothel answered with a tone that straddled the line of sarcasm and non-sarcasm. “But in all seriousness, she was pretty fun once you got to know her. She definitely had that kind of look: fiery red hair, bright lime green eyes… she definitely looked like the type to wear a lot of makeup, which she most likely would have if not for… you know, the whole prison thing.”

“Ooh, I like the sound of her so far,” Yzma remarked as she took another drink from her wine pouch (somehow only spilling a small amount over herself). “Tell me more. What was she like? What was she in for?”

“Believe it or not, she also kidnapped a child,” Gothel claimed. “Can’t remember exactly what for - something about a diamond, I think - but either way, she had a much longer sentence than me, so when I was first put in, she’d already spent a couple years getting used to the place.”

“You know, something just occurred to me,” Yzma stated before letting out a drunken hiccup. “I could be wrong, but I heard that most prisoners don’t take too kindly to those who commit crimes that involve kids. Was that ever a problem for either of you two?”

“A little at first, unfortunately,” Gothel replied with a somewhat guilty nod. “I mean, neither she or I had caused any real physical harm, so they weren’t quite as harsh towards us as they might’ve been. Then again, having Medusa by my side certainly didn’t hurt matters much.”

“Ooh, she must’ve been a tough one then,” Yzma commented. “Was she able to scare a bunch of them into getting off her back?”

“To a certain degree,” Gothel answered with a shrug that made her come across as slightly imbalanced. “I think she said she grew up in Louisiana, which makes sense. She had that kind of Southern flair that can be quite intimidating when put to use.”

“Sounds like my kind of girl,” Yzma chuckled. “With all that said, does that mean you two ever… you know…”

Gothel responded with a sporadic, almost embarrassed (though maybe it was just the alcohol) laugh. “How could we not?!?!?” she exclaimed. “Being in prison doesn’t make you any less horny, and hey, she wasn’t too bad looking, so… why not make the best of the situation.”

“Must’ve been a pretty hot scene,” Yzma responded. “You didn’t get any unwanted onlookers, did you?”

“Every so often,” Gothel replied with a mildly irritated groan, “but what do you expect when you’re locked up and left with little to do except fuck or watch other people fuck?”

“Sexual frustration can be… well, frustrating,” Yzma remarked, “especially in a place like that.”

“Well, at the very least, I was able to get some action in before it was too late,” Gothel stated with a drunkenly melancholic tone. “My looks aren’t what they used to be, and they won’t be getting better any time soon.”

“Don’t say that,” Yzma told her friend. “You look wonderful, especially for your age. If nothing else, you still look much better than I do.”

“You don’t think you’re good-looking?” Gothel responded with disbelief. “How can you possibly say that about yourself?”

“Can’t you see?” Yzma replied as she motioned toward her face with her fingers. “Look at my face. My skin is turning gray, my wrinkles are growing at an alarming rate, everything about me is getting uglier and uglier by the minute.”

“You’re overreacting, Yzma,” Gothel claimed. “Sure, you may show you age in some areas, but for the most part, you still look fantastic!”

“You really think so?” Yzma asked, showing some sense of modesty that would never show itself if she were sober.

“Of course I do,” Gothel responded. “I’ve always felt that you’ve maintained an appearance that was rivaled by few others.”

“Oh, please,” Yzma replied sheepishly, “I could just as easily say the same thing about you.”

At that moment, Yzma and Gothel began to stare into each other’s eyes. There was little doubt that the ridiculous amounts of alcohol they had consumed over the past hour or so had a significant influence on their overall states of mind, but even if that wasn’t the case, neither Gothel nor Yzma could deny that there was a point where they each found each other to be quite desirable. The events that had transpired throughout the evening so far seemed to reinvigorate such feelings for both of them, and as they continued to gaze across toward one another, it became increasingly hard to keep those feelings from taking control of their actions.

“You think I still look good, do you?” Yzma asked with a flirtatious tone in her voice. “Want to get a better look just to be sure?”

“Perhaps,” Gothel answered with an equally flirtatious snicker, well aware of what Yzma had implied in spite of what the alcohol was doing to her brain, “but only if you’d be willing to do the same for me.”

It was Yzma, of course, who made the first move. After throwing her most recent wine pouch out of her hand (not really caring where it landed or how much it spilled), Yzma crawled across the couch and laid herself right on top of Gothel, who quickly laid herself down across the couch in an effort to make it easier for Yzma to get on top of her. Being the skinnier of the two, Yzma was fortunately just light enough for Gothel to not feel any discomfort from the weight of the body pushing down onto her. Then again, considering just how drunk the two of them were, neither of them were likely all that concerned with how much the other weighed.

“I can’t decide what I like more,” Yzma stated as she looked down towards Gothel’s face, “your eyes or your hair.”

“If I were you, I would definitely say my eyes,” Gothel chuckled in response. “My hair won’t stay like this forever, but my eyes certainly will.”

Before she could say another word, Yzma decided that she couldn’t wait any longer, lowering her face further down towards Gothel’s and bringing their lips together at last, allowing both of them to get a first-hand experience of what the other person’s mouth tasted like.

Although both Yzma and Gothel were very much enjoying the makeout session that they had just commenced, they each found the taste of the person they were kissing to be quite different from what the other person was tasting. From what Gothel could tell, Yzma’s lips were a little chapped, causing her to feel a dry wrinkliness that might’ve come across as off-putting to some, but one that produced a texture that she actually found quite delightful. Yzma’s breath, meanwhile, still reeked of that alcoholic flavor that had been plaguing her mouth over the past couple hours, but as one would expect, that only made her taste even more intoxicating.

What Yzma was tasting from Gothel, meanwhile, was a bit more appetizing by most people’s standards, but she didn’t find it any less pleasant than what Gothel was experiencing. Unlike her own lips, Gothel’s were much smoother and a little more moist, and Yzma could even taste a little cherry flavor (most likely from whatever lip balm Gothel was able to come by before coming over). If there was one thing that the taste of Gothel’s mouth had in common with that of Yzma’s mouth though, it was easily the flavor of her breath, which was just as evident of alcohol consumption as the woman Gothel was currently making out with.

Between the contrasting textures of their lips and the shared presence of an alcoholic flavor in both of their breaths, Yzma and Gothel took hardly any time in getting instantly sucked into the sensations they began to experience upon first bringing their mouths together. That feeling of euphoria only skyrocketed as soon as they were able to slide their tongues between the lips. In their respective endeavors to enter the other person’s mouth, the two tongues were quick to make contact with one another. Finding each other to be rather thin and with a moderately bumpy texture, Gothel and Yzma’s tongues wasted no time in starting to interact with one another, mustering up as much saliva as they could in order to make their mingling as smooth and pleasant as humanly possible.

Whether it was the time they had waited to see each other once again or the alcohol that had almost taken complete control of their thoughts and motor functions, Yzma and Gothel had all but given up the ability to think clearly, allowing their animalistic urges to take control and further feed their craving of one another. It may have only been a couple minutes, but considering just how much the two women relished in the sensations they invoked in each other, they could’ve been making out for hours on end as far as they were concerned.

Because they were enjoying each other to such a noticeable degree, it came across as something of a surprise to both when Gothel suddenly raised two fingers and tapped Yzma on the shoulder, causing the woman on top to pull herself off of Gothel’s lips. Before she could even wonder what this was all about, Gothel turned her head to the side and spit something out of her mouth.

“I think you had some spinach stuck in your teeth,” Gothel remarked as she looked back toward Yzma’s face. “Don’t worry, it’s gone now.”

Yzma responded with little more than a suggestive smirk. “Speaking of things that should be gone…” she said as she began to tug at the purple shirt she was wearing.

“Oh yes, thank you for reminding me,” Gothel replied as she began to do likewise with her own clothing.

The next couple minutes consisted of both Gothel and Yzma making an effort to rid themselves of their clothing. Fortunately for both of them, there wasn’t much to take off to begin with - just the typical shirt-and-pants combo, along with the usual underclothing - so neither of them faced any real difficulty in removing their respective articles of clothing. Before too long, a small pile of purple, crimson, and black clothes began to form on the floor beneath the couch, and what remained on top of this particular piece of furniture were two fifty-something women lying against each other, each as naked as the day they were born.

As soon as they both realized they were finally rid of their clothing, Yzma and Gothel both took a few moments to look at each other’s naked figures. Of the two, it was Gothel’s body that seemed to be the least affected by age, still possessing a pair of large, fleshy breasts and a healthy thickness at her thighs and waist. Yzma, meanwhile, had significantly less meat on her bones, resulting in her appearing to be a bit skinnier at the lower half of her body. Yzma’s breasts weren’t nearly as big as Gothel’s, and they were even starting to show signs of sagging. Gothel didn’t seem to notice though, or if she had, she didn’t care enough to make a comment about it.

“Like what you see?” Gothel chuckled as she noticed Yzma staring down at the voluptuous pair of flesh orbs sitting atop her chest.

“Very much so,” Yzma answered. “They are natural, aren’t they?”

“Of course they’re natural,” Gothel responded with an amused snicker. “Implants wouldn’t look nearly as good as what I’ve got.”

“Well, as you can clearly see, mine aren’t any less authentic,” Yzma remarked as she motioned towards her own breasts, “though not necessarily for the better.”

“I think they’re just fine the way they are,” Gothel claimed. “Sometimes being smaller has its advantages, and I don’t think you need to worry about them sagging for at least a few more years.”

“A few more years, you say?” Yzma responded as she raised an eyebrow with mild disbelief. “Well, we better use what little time we have then.”

Nodding in agreement, Gothel lifted her head upward and planted her lips right back onto Yzma’s, wrapping her arms around the top half of the other woman’s body and pulling her down toward the couch with her. As the two resumed the makeout session they were having just over a minute earlier, Yzma began to wrap her own arms around Gothel’s body, and it didn’t take long for both pairs of hands to make their way onto their respective lover’s breasts.

Not unlike what they went through when exploring and immersing themselves in each other’s mouths, what Yzma and Gothel each came to realize upon first making contact with the other’s breast could not have been more different between one another. Because Gothel had the bigger pair in terms of both width and volume, Yzma’s hands had a bit more to work with, finding plenty of room to plant her palms onto each expanse of soft and tender flesh. Having long fingernails proved to be especially advantageous when it came to playing with Gothel’s breasts; not only could she find the room to squeeze each of them with every finger she had on her head,  but her nails also allowed to gently slide and scratch the surface of their skin. She didn’t go hard enough to a point where it left any noticeable marks, but if the faint whimpers slipping through Gothel’s lips (which were still mostly covered by the pair Yzma possessed) were any indication, this light scratching was nonetheless strong enough to create a small, but still significant amount of pleasure.

Yzma’s breasts, meanwhile, weren’t anywhere close to the size and firmness that Gothel’s breasts possessed. Because Gothel’s hands were slightly larger than Yzma’s, she was much more capable of filling them up with the entirety of her lover’s breasts than Yzma would have been if she tried to contain the entirety of Gothel’s breasts between her own palms and fingers. As Gothel quickly realized upon wrapping her hands around Yzma’s breasts, they weren’t nearly as squishy or soft as her own, and there was even a slight looseness near the area where they connected to the rest of her chests, feeling as if she could pull them a bit farther out before the connecting skin prevented her from going any further. Yzma’s breasts weren’t quite like what most people would admire in such organs, but Gothel wasn’t like most people, so she was able to find some worth in the pair, even if she could recognize that Yzma’s age was starting to have an effect on them.

By this point, Gothel and Yzma were giving each other a double dose of inebriating sexual pleasure, which was undoubtedly further enhanced by the alcohol that still persisted throughout their bodies and bloodstreams. Their mouths were working harder than ever to ensure that they each got the best possible feel and taste of their lips and tongues, and their hands were putting in a similar amount of effort in giving each other’s breasts the attention they deserved. In spite of - or perhaps because of - just how drunk the two of them were, there was nothing preventing Yzma or Gothel from making it their own personal mission to get the best possible experience from kissing and groping the woman whose body they were each currently stuck to.

However, for all they were doing to one another, there was still a part of each woman’s body that felt an urge much stronger than what could be felt by any other part. At the area located right in between each woman’s legs, there was a warm moistness that was slowly making its way out of their respective genitals, a moistness that served as definitive proof of just how into each other Gothel and Yzma had become. The growing dampness that each woman felt emerging between their legs was an incomparable feeling, yet neither woman seemed to realize this so quickly even as they continued to ravish one another with increasing energy and passion. Perhaps being so intoxicated forced their attention away from the bottom half of their bodies and elsewhere to areas where they were already giving a considerable amount of attention, but whatever the case may be, neither Gothel nor Yzma was immediately aware of just how wet they were making one another.

Fortunately, it was only a matter of time before Gothel and Yzma would sense the increasing wetness happening lower down their bodies. Of the two, it was Yzma who was the first to take notice, as her position on top of Gothel made it easier to detect the few drops of liquid that were dripping down onto Gothel’s legs. As soon as she began to recognize this unexpected sensation, Yzma looked as far down as she could at her vagina, realizing just how wet she had become. A further look down Gothel’s body (which had a few additional inches in terms of height compared to Yzma’s) revealed a similar lubrication process going on at her genital region, even if Gothel herself had yet to realize it, and it was at that moment that Yzma knew that there was a greater source of pleasure that neither of them exploited as of yet, something that she wanted to change as soon as possible.

Going slow enough to keep Gothel from finding out what she was doing sooner than she would’ve liked (hoping that this would come across as a pleasant surprise), Yzma slipped one of her legs underneath one of Gothel’s, using the softness of the couch beneath them to more effectively make her way through the space between the furniture and the limb, and gradually lifted the leg up in the air with her own. Doing so caused Gothel’s vagina to become more exposed to the open air, giving enough room for anything to plant itself right on top of the warm, wet hole and surrounding flesh. This was exactly what Yzma was hoping for, and once she found the opening to be just big enough, she thrust her hips and shifted her own vaginal area forward, bringing it right on top of Gothel’s and allowing each pair of lower lips to kiss for the first time that evening.

As Yzma had anticipated, Gothel was quite surprised by the sudden sensation she felt between her legs, as evidenced by the loud yelp that popped out of her mouth and temporarily forced it off of Yzma’s. Once she realized what was going on however, Gothel was more than happy to go along with what Yzma was attempting, beginning to push her own hips back and forth as she and her lover resumed her makeout session, one that resulted in both women’s pairs of lips - that at the top of their bodies and that at the bottom - to meet and exchange their respective fluids.

Even with their mouths still firmly attached and their hands on each other’s breasts (all of which were supported through the wrapping of their arms around one another), nothing could compare to the powerful sensation going on further down Yzma and Gothels’ bodies. Despite the height difference between the two, they had both found a way to line up their genitals against one another and slide them up and down, producing great pleasure from just how soft and slick both their vaginal areas were. Granted, the presence of pubic hair on both women (with Gothel’s bush being a bit larger and with thicker hair, since she wasn’t one to shave as much as Yzma) did make the thrusting a little rough at various moments, but because of how increasingly wet they were each becoming throughout the whole ordeal, the hair never reached a point where they felt painfully rough.

At least several more minutes (though as far as Yzma and Gothel knew, it might as well have been several hours) went by in which the two women pushed and thrust lovingly against one another. What was going on between their legs was without a doubt the most delightful sensations they had felt so far that evening, and that was including the breast groping and making-out that had yet to show any signs of slowing down, let alone stopping altogether. Though they may have been no younger than their mid-to-late fifties, Gothel and Yzma felt like teenagers once again, with the latter in particular being unable to remember the last time she had immersed herself in such wonderful sexual activity.

Still, all good things come to an end at some point or another, and within a few more minutes, as much as they wanted to deny it, Gothel and Yzma could both feel they were about ready to reach their peak. Whether it was their age or the alcohol inside of them that was making it difficult to keep up the pace for much longer, both women struggled to hold back the explosion of liquid pleasure that was building up with each of them. While they would’ve liked to continue doing so for much longer, believing they were capable of having an orgasm just as powerful as one that a younger person would undergo in such a situation, it was only a matter of time before they had to admit to themselves that they needed to bring all of this to an end sooner than later.

“Gothel…” Yzma moaned, mere seconds away from letting loose.

“Yzma…” Gothel groaned, facing a similar dilemma to what Yzma was facing.

At that moment, both women finally gave in, allowing their respective vaginal juices to erupt from within them and spray out into the open air. Because both their vaginas were still touching one another, most of the fluid got trapped in the area of contact and was forced out in various locations across both women’s bodies, although some was able to break free and splatter over the couch and even onto the floor beneath to a certain degree.

Had Gothel and Yzma been able to recover from their orgasms as quickly as they would’ve liked, they probably would’ve exchanged an awkward laugh at what they had just done together before admitting that it was by far one of the best sexual encounters they’d had in quite some time (even if there wasn’t much to compete with as far as Yzma was concerned). They might have discussed a potential future that they could share together, one that would involve Gothel taking up a permanent residence in Yzma’s house and Yzma doing everything she could to accommodate her newfound lover, if only for the purpose of getting to share an experience not too dissimilar from the one they just had.

That conversation would have to wait however. Between the energy that they had been deprived of from their climaxes and the excessive alcohol that had slowly been depriving them of their consciousness, Gothel and Yzma found themselves unable to stay awake for much longer, more or less passing out the very second their orgasms came to an end. On the bright side though, at least they would have each other to wake up to once it became morning, which was especially beneficial given the hangovers they were almost certain to feel upon regaining their consciousness.

With a big window located on the wall right over the couch, Gothel and Yzma were almost guaranteed to be woken by the rays of the newly risen sun. This was something that Gothel would normally look forward to; Yzma, not so much.

Notes:

Thought I'd close out the month with a chapter featuring a villain, since that seems to be the trend of what I've been putting out over the past month or so. Had a hard time deciding on who to use, so I ended up using two villains instead (with mention of a third).

Just a heads-up, I think I'll be taking the next month off from posting chapters. I've got a lot on my mind at the moment, and it's really starting to affect my creative juices (which explains why this chapter probably isn't as good as some of my others - it's certainly shorter if nothing else), so I think I need some time to recharge and figure out where I'll be going from here and how I'll do it.

That being said, I'll need to have some ideas bouncing around in my head when I do finally get back to writing, so as I've said countless times already, if you have a request, feel free to let me know, and hopefully, I'll be able to get something out of it. Of course, I look forward to any comments in general, so even if you don't have anything to request, please don't hesitate to leave your thoughts if you'd like. Once again, thank you all for reading and I'll see you in about a month!!!