Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-02-15
Updated:
2021-06-27
Words:
152,196
Chapters:
19/?
Comments:
54
Kudos:
336
Bookmarks:
62
Hits:
47,028

Fast Times at Disney University

Chapter 17: Aurora/Maleficent

Summary:

Unpleasant weather forces Aurora to spend the night at the domain of the university dean. As intimidating as she can be, there's something about Maleficent that the blonde finds surprisingly alluring.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 17 - A Rose and Its Thorns (Aurora/Maleficent)

As anyone who lived where precipitation was commonplace could confirm, there are more kinds of rainfall than one may think. There’s the light sprinkle, which is rarely ever that bothersome to those standing underneath it. There’s the more traditional kind of rain, the kind that comes down in small, but noticeable droplets and makes things wet, but never too wet. There’s the heavier kind of downpour, which will drench a person or object if it remains outside for too long. Then there’s the absolute worst kind of rain: the kind that comes seemingly out of nowhere, crashes down from the sky with great speed and volume, and mixes with a fog so thick that it can be almost impossible for anyone to get through.

Unfortunately for Aurora, this was exactly what she found herself in right after leaving her last class for the day.

With her Music Theory class finished at last, Aurora had intended to do pretty much exactly what she had done more or less every other time she had exited that class: head back to her dorm, do some studying while she waited for Snow White to get back from work, and then spend the rest of the night doing whatever she and her roommate/girlfriend wanted to do together (some of those things being innocent, others… not so much). However, because Aurora didn’t always have the best memory of how to get from place to place, she had to use up a little bit of her time in order to read signs and get a better sense of where she was and needed to go. This wasn’t too difficult to do when the weather was halfway decent, but the current forecast was anything but decent, and it was only a matter of time before Aurora could admit to herself that she was completely lost.

Between the darkness of night, the thickness of the fog, and the endless torrent of rain plummeting down onto her, Aurora could hardly see a thing as she struggled to traverse through the university campus. She could barely even look down at her phone because of how bad the weather conditions were, meaning that she could not even rely on her map app to determine where she was. If she had to guess though, Aurora would’ve assumed that she had somehow found herself in the middle of one of the on-campus housing areas. Unlike her dorm, one of many that were contained within a single, very tall building, these were all smaller structures that were kept separate from one another and closer resembled small houses. Whether these were restricted to only university staff or allowed to be inhabited by students, Aurora was unsure, but with her current predicament, she felt the need to go up to one of them and ask for temporary shelter.

All of a sudden, as if the weather wasn’t unpleasant enough already, a bolt of lightning attracted Aurora’s attention, with a roar of thunder seconds later ensuring that her attention was kept on whatever she was now looking at. In the direction Aurora’s gaze was forced to look to, where the lightning had been in the sky above her, was a house that went up to two stories, but didn’t have much in terms of width. Unlike all the other houses, which Aurora could tell had the usual blue and brown colors that one would expect from such a structure, this house’s shading was painted pitch black (had it not been for the lightning, Aurora might not have even noticed it), and when the young blonde was able to detect its windows, she saw that they had an eerie green glow coming from the inside. The overall image was far from the most welcoming as far as Aurora was concerned, but with the weather refusing to let up, there was little reason for her to complain and try to go somewhere else.

Rushing up to the house’s front door, Aurora hurriedly knocked against the wood surface. She waited there for a few moments, tapping her foot with anxiety and impatience, before the door finally opened. At that moment, Aurora’s eyes went wide with fear as she realized who it was that lived at this house.

When the door opened, the person standing behind it was shrouded in shadow. After a second or two though, her appearance became much clearer. Towering at least a foot above Aurora was a older woman (likely in her late 40s/early 50s if Aurora had to guess) with hazel-green eyes, one whose raven-black hair was done in a way that made it look like there were two curved horns protruding from the top of her head (how she was able to do her hair like that, Aurora had no idea). Her face was quite pale, almost pure white, as were her hands, with only her long fingernails possessing a much darker color, that being also pitch black. In fact, black seemed to be the woman’s personal color preference, as the sweater and pants she wore at that moment also lacked any color whatsoever, making the paleness of her face (at least that which was not covered by black eyeliner, red lipstick, or light purple eye shadow) stand out more than it already did. Even though they had yet to meet face to face up until that point, Aurora knew exactly who this person was, raising her anxiety levels significantly.

“Well,” the older woman remarked as the annoyed frown she had when she first opened the door transitioned to a surprised, but pleased smile, “this is a pleasant surprise.”

“D… Dean Maleficent…” Aurora stammered nervously, “I… I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize…”

“You got lost in the storm, I presume?” the university head asked as she raised an eyebrow with mild amusement. “Do you wish to come inside and wait until the weather improves?”

“What? No!!” Aurora exclaimed awkwardly. “I mean, yes, but…”

“It’s quite alright,” Maleficent chuckled. “Don’t keep yourself out longer than necessary. Come in.”

“Thank you!” Aurora responded with relief as she hurried through the doorway and stepped inside Maleficent’s residence.

While Maleficent slowly closed the door behind the younger woman, Aurora took a minute to look around at her surroundings. Much like the exterior of the house, the interior was adorned primarily with objects and furnishings that were either black or another color of a similar darkness. The curtains were dark purple, the kitchen table and chairs were made of the darkest wood obtainable, even the living room sofa possessed a shade of dark green. The only bright thing that could be identified by Aurora was the fire currently burning in the fireplace at the edge of the living room, the only source of light currently being used, and even that had a most unusual color.

“Is… is that fire green?” Aurora asked with surprise and confusion.

“It is indeed,” Maleficent answered. “As it turns out, mixing copper sulfate with rubbing alcohol and dousing wood in the mixture results in a perfectly green flame when burning.

“Wow,” Aurora replied as she gazed toward the fire with awe. “I should keep that in mind when I sign up for Chemistry next semester.”

“Please, sit yourself down the fire,” Maleficent offered. “It’ll get you warm and dry again in no time.”

Having received the permission to do so, Aurora rushed through the living room and sat herself on the sofa, placing herself on the edge that was the closest to the fireplace. “There’s a blanket right underneath, if you’d like,” Maleficent claimed as she walked past the living room and into the kitchen.

While the university dean entered the kitchen and turned on one of its lights (which, much to Aurora’s surprise - and perhaps mild relief - had a more normal yellowish white color), Aurora grabbed the blanket from the bottom of the dark brown coffee table just a foot across from her and wrapped it around her body. Between the blanket and the fire burning just a few feet away, Aurora was starting to feel warmer already.

As she continued to get comfortable, Aurora looked around once again, this time focusing her sights on just the living room. On top of the overwhelming presence of dark colors all over the furniture and decorations, there were also quite a few pictures and statuettes of dragons scattered all over the room and its walls. Before becoming the university’s dean, Maleficent, or so Aurora had heard, was a history professor who focused primarily on European mythology, so Aurora wasn’t too surprised by what she was seeing.

“Care for some tea?” Maleficent’s voice rang into Aurora’s ears.

Aurora looked up at the older woman now standing just a few feet away from her. In one hand was a teapot that had steam coming out of its spout. Held in her other hand was a pair of teacups stacked on top of each other (unsurprisingly, they and the teapot were all black), as well as a few teabags dangling from between her fingers.

“You seem a bit tense,” Maleficent commented as she placed the teapot and cups onto the surface of the coffee table. “Perhaps a cup of hot black tea will calm your nerves?”

“Um, I suppose… thank you,” Aurora responded as she grabbed the teapot and poured some water into the cup closest to her.

“I take it you’re not particularly fond of this type of weather?” Maleficent asked as she grabbed the teapot and began to pour into her own cup once Aurora was finished.

“Not really,” Aurora answered as she put one of the teabags into her cup. “I mean, a little rain every now and then is nice, but overall, I’m much more of a sunny-day person.”

“That doesn’t surprise me,” Maleficent remarked as she also put a teabag in her cup. “The name ‘Aurora’ is Latin for light, so it makes perfect sense you’d be more inclined to more sunny weather.”

Aurora’s eyes instantly went wide with surprise. “Wait, you know my name?” she quietly exclaimed in the middle of a sip of her tea.

“Of course,” Maleficent replied. “I make an effort to know as many students’ names and faces as I can. Of course, that’s not entirely possible given just how many are enrolled at this university, but still… I’ve been able to memorize quite a few.”

“Like me?” Aurora responded. “What was it about me that stands out in your mind?”

“Your name is Aurora Briar Rose, is it not?” Maleficent claimed as she took a sip of her tea. “I know your aunts. They may have brought up your name a few times in the past.”

“Oh yes, that’s right,” Aurora commented as she remembered that her aunts used to work for the university (which definitely helped when it came to her getting accepted into the school). “Now that I think about it, they might have mentioned you a couple times before too… not always with the most flattering words though.”

“Can’t say I’m shocked,” Maleficent chuckled as she took another sip. “We’ve certainly had our fair share of disagreements over the years. I guess it was inevitable that their opinion of me wouldn’t be the most favorable.”

“If it helps, Aunt Fauna did try to defend you whenever those conversations took place,” Aurora remarked as she took another drink of her tea. “After all, she does try to see the best in people.”

“That she does,” Maleficent replied before sipping her tea again. “It’s hard not to at least admire that kind of determination, as misguided as it may be.”

Before Aurora could give a response, a loud roar of thunder from outside caused the blonde college student to jump in her seat. In doing so, she almost dropped her teacup, but thankfully, she was able to catch it before any of the hot liquid inside could spill.

“You really don’t like stormy weather, do you?” Maleficent chuckled with amusement.

Aurora shrugged with mild embarrassment. “Is it that obvious?” she responded before bringing her teacup back up to her lips for another sip of her tea.

“Personally, I very much like this kind of weather,” Maleficent claimed. “Maybe I wouldn’t go out of my way to put myself directly in the middle of it, but it does give me an excuse to dress in comfortable clothes, start a fire and pour myself some tea. Something about the atmosphere it creates just feels so refreshing.”

A warm smile grew on Aurora’s face as she took yet another sip of her tea. Even though she didn’t necessarily agree with Maleficent’s fondness for unpleasant weather, it was hard for her not to appreciate such a subtle passion the older woman had.

In fact, the more that Aurora looked toward the university dean, the more she began to realize that Maleficent was actually quite attractive. None of her features were of a size and shape that would instantly catch one’s eye - her proportions were hardly anything out of the ordinary for the average woman of her age - but that wasn’t what gave the older woman her allure. Aurora couldn’t quite put her finger on it, but there was something about the way she moved and spoke that the young blonde couldn’t help but be drawn to. She wouldn’t do anything about it of course (for obvious reasons), but that didn’t stop the idea from planting itself within the confines of Aurora’s mind.

Between the warmth she was feeling from the tea she drank (as well as the blanket around her and the fire nearby) and the inappropriate images that were starting to form in her head, Aurora had almost become lost in her thoughts when she suddenly felt something vibrating in her right pocket. Caught off-guard by the sudden sensation happening at the side of her leg, Aurora panicked for a brief moment before realizing what was happening and pulling her cell phone out of her pocket.

“Um, you don’t mind, do you?” Aurora asked Maleficent after looking down at her phone and  realizing that she had received a text from Snow White.

“Not at all,” Maleficent replied as she took yet another sip of her tea. “Must be important if you need to reply.”

After staring at the screen of her phone for a few seconds in order to read the text she had received, Aurora began to type a message of her own. Once she had finished, she sent the message and then immediately put her phone back in her pocket.

“Is everything all right?” Maleficent asked. “I’d hate to keep you here if you need to leave.”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Aurora explained as she put her teacup back in her hands. “My roommate just texted me saying that she wouldn’t be back until tomorrow morning. The weather’s too bad for her to travel in, so she’ll be spending the night at the retirement home she works at.”

“That’s probably a smart choice,” Maleficent stated. “I don’t know how well one can make themselves at home at such a location on such short notice, but if it means staying out of that storm, it’ll have to do I suppose.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry too much,” Aurora replied. “She gets along really well with the people that live there. I’m sure the sleeping arrangements will be just fine.”

As she finished drinking what was left of her tea, Maleficent placed her teacup back down onto the coffee table. “Now that I think about it, the weather probably won’t get any better until morning from what I can tell,” she remarked. “You’re more than welcome to stay the night here if you’d like.”

“Me? Stay here?” Aurora responded, almost in complete disbelief of the university dean’s offer. “Oh, you don’t have to…”

“No, please, I insist,” Maleficent interrupted as she pointed to the window and the stormy weather on the other side of it. “After all, you don’t want to have to go back out into all that, do you?”

Another boom of thunder occurred as Aurora turned her head to look towards the window. Truth be told, she really didn’t want to subject herself to the abhorrent weather that was still going on outside, and even though spending the night at the house of one of the university’s most important figures wasn’t the most appropriate idea, she really didn’t have any other option.

“Well… I guess staying here for the night wouldn’t be too bad,” Aurora replied. “I mean, this couch is pretty comfortable…”

“Goodness, I could never force you to sleep on the couch,” Maleficent interrupted with a chuckle of disbelief. “You are more than welcome to have my bed for the evening.”

“Oh… okay,” Aurora responded as she gulped the last of her tea. Sleeping in Maleficent’s bed was not in of itself a concern for the blonde college student, but the question that was on her mind was whether or not she’d be sharing the bed.


If nothing else, at least Aurora found Maleficent’s bed to be quite comfortable.

A couple hours had passed since the dean had offered to let Aurora spend the night at her home and in her bed. In that time, the blonde had managed to find some time to do a little bit of studying (or as much as she could considering she didn’t have all of her material with her at that time) while also engaging in a conversation with Maleficent about whatever topic they desired to discuss every couple minutes or so. However, as the minutes passed by, and as Aurora became increasingly tired, the time for her to turn in for the night grew nearer, and shortly after the clock struck ten, Aurora decided it was time for bed, at which point Maleficent guided her to her bedroom and allowed the younger woman to do as she pleased, which more or less amounted to Aurora directly plopping herself right onto the bed, one that was covered (not the least bit surprisingly) by gray sheets and a thick, black blanket.

Because Aurora’s choice of clothing for the day was relatively lightweight - little more than a T-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, both of which were of a light blue color - she didn’t feel the need to undress any further, so with there not being anything else she needed to do, Aurora moved her body across the bed and planted her head on one of the pillows, pulling the bed sheet and blanket over her and making herself comfortable enough to start to try to go to sleep.

As it turned out though, this proved to be much easier said than done given where she was sleeping that night. Ever since she and Snow White became a couple, Aurora had found it much easier to get some much needed sleep after months, if not years, of frequent insomnia. This was the first night in quite some time where Aurora found herself being unable to so quickly fall into a slumber, and not entirely because she didn’t have her girlfriend there to help her out.

For the first half hour in which Aurora had attempted to fall asleep, she had been completely submerged in darkness, with all the lights in the room being kept off and the curtains covering the window and preventing any light from coming through (not that there was much to begin with considering how dark and stormy it still was outside). Because of this, Aurora, lying on her side as she struggled to get some sleep, was caught a little bit off-guard when a bright light shined from behind her. Gently rolling her body so that she was now facing the direction from which the light was coming from, Aurora noticed that someone had entered the bathroom that could be accessed directly from the main bedroom.

Although the bathroom door was wide open, Aurora was at first unable to see who was currently in the bathroom (not that she didn’t already know of course, considering there was only one other person in the house at the moment). All she could pick up on, apart from the light coming from inside, was the sound of running water, which was just loud and intense enough for Aurora to recognize as that of someone taking a shower. As if the attraction she felt for the older woman wasn’t strong enough, the mental picture of what she could possibly look like without any clothes on only added fuel to an increasingly passionate internal fire.

A few more minutes passed as Maleficent continued her shower, with the light of the bathroom keeping Aurora awake and with the image of the older woman’s naked body (or at least how she imagined it) still front and center in the younger woman’s mind. Shortly afterwards though, the sound of the shower came to an end, informing Aurora that Maleficent was about to step out of the bathroom.

Sure enough, a minute or two later (likely spent by the university dean to redress herself), Maleficent stepped up to the bathroom doorway, making herself visible to Aurora. Her horn-like hairdo was no more, with her long black hair now flowing down the back side of her head. Despite not being without clothing as much as she most likely was when taking a shower, what Maleficent was wearing wasn’t that much less arousing, at least for the young blonde currently lying in the older woman’s bed. It wasn’t much - just a long black nightgown that loosely covered her body from her shoulders to her ankles (as well as any undergarments that she may have worn underneath) without coming across as too snug against her figure - but it was still enough to send Aurora’s hormones into overdrive. Even if the nightgown wasn’t tight enough to show off Maleficent’s figure, it still looked excellent on her, so much so that Aurora could start to feel a slight dampness emerging from between her legs.

Before she could get entirely through the doorway between the bathroom and the bedroom, Maleficent noticed Aurora lying in her bed with her eyes wide open and looking in her direction.

“I was afraid I would wake you up,” Maleficent chuckled. “My apologies. I probably should’ve closed the door.”

“Oh, it’s not your fault,” Aurora replied as soon as she was able to free herself from her gaze and conjure enough strength to speak. “It sometimes takes me a while to completely fall asleep, so I was still a bit awake when you came in.”

“Is that so?” Maleficent responded. “Well then, I should probably head downstairs and let you get some sleep then.”

“The bed’s big enough for us to share,” Aurora muttered mindlessly before covering her mouth with her hands as she realized what she had just said. She looked back up at the older woman, whose face at first read as surprised before turning into a face that read as flattered and eager.

“It is big enough, isn’t it?” Maleficent remarked as she turned off the bathroom light. “Since you don’t seem to mind, I suppose I wouldn’t mind sharing the bed either.”

As much as Aurora (or at least the rational half of her personality) wanted to object to what she herself had proposed, she found herself unable to express her changed mind (or at least she wanted to think she was changing in her mind), instead rolling further towards one side of the bed while Maleficent laid herself on the opposite end of the bed and pulled the sheets and blanket over her. Within a few minutes, both women were lying in bed and making an effort to drift into a slumber.

Of course, doing so proved to be quite a challenge for the younger of the two women. As much as Aurora wanted to go to sleep and get this night over with as soon as possible, the presence of the older woman - one of the last people she should be sharing a bed with - so close to her made that extremely difficult. The growing infatuation Aurora felt was bad enough when Maleficent wasn’t lying a close distance away from her; the university dean now taking up space nearby in the bed was only driving the younger girl’s hormones even crazier than before, especially as she pondered what would happen if they accidentally made physical contact.

With the battle between rational thoughts and sexual urges waging within the boundaries of her mind, Aurora’s body began to exhibit such signs of agitation, tossing and turning from side to side as the blonde did everything in her power to get a grip on herself and finally get some sleep, even though her efforts proved to be more futile than not.

At first, Aurora was at least content enough with the fact that, as much as she was moving about in the bed, it was luckily not enough to disturb Maleficent. That feeling quickly faded, however, as a green light suddenly came on, which Aurora quickly realized came from a lamp (one with a body shaped like a raven) sitting on a drawer on the opposite end of the bed - one that Maleficent had turned on just then.

“Seems you’re still having trouble getting sleep,” Maleficent said to Aurora as she rolled over to face the younger woman. “Is everything alright?”

Having become frozen in place the very instant the green lamp came on, Aurora took a deep breath as she finally regained some composure. “This is the first night in a while where I’ve struggled to get some sleep,” she explained. “For the longest time, I’ve been plagued by insomnia, and it was only just after the semester began that I finally began to start getting a goodnight’s sleep again.”

“Really?” Maleficent responded with intrigue. “What changed between then and now?”

“My roommate helped me out,” Aurora answered. “She guided me through what I need to do to tire myself out enough, and soon enough, I was able to start sleeping properly again.”

“Well then, just do what you normally do then,” Maleficent suggested. “If it’ll help you get to sleep, then I won’t mind the least bit.”

“I… don’t think that’s such a good idea,” Aurora claimed. “For me to do what I usually do would not be at all appropriate.”

Between this most recent statement and what she had said earlier, Aurora really needed to pay closer attention to her words, or at least that was what she was telling herself in her head as she realized the implications of what she had just said.

“Inappropriate, you say?” Maleficent responded with surprise, but also great curiosity as she scooted herself across the bed, bringing herself just inches away from Aurora (much to the blonde’s fear/excitement). “What is it exactly that you two do together?”

“I… I’d rather not say,” Aurora stammered, her face turning as red as a rose. “That’s just between me and her.”

“That’s quite all right,” Maleficent replied with a soft, almost sinister chuckle. “I think I have a pretty good idea already.”

Aurora simply stared back at Maleficent in response. Her right eye twitched a little, and her face was unable to decide whether it wanted to be blood red or snow white, the results of the conflicting emotions she felt at that moment.

“Tell me, my dear,” Maleficent remarked as she placed her finger right under Aurora’s chin, bringing the younger girl’s face to just a few inches away from hers, “would you need your roommate specifically to help you get to sleep… or would you be content with the affections of another person?”

For a split second, Aurora remained frozen with fear as she continued to look into Maleficent’s eyes. She knew exactly what the university dean was proposing, and as much as the logical side of her brain was shouting at her to not give in to this temptation, the hormone-driven side of her brain was screaming just as loud, if not louder, and trying to get her to give in.

Ultimately, it was the latter that Aurora ended up listening to, with her hands shooting up and wrapping around Maleficent’s face, pulling it towards her own and allowing both their lips to make some much-desired contact.

Like an alcoholic who had long been deprived of a drink, Aurora’s lips went to town on Maleficent’s, sucking away at the other pair while trying to force her tongue between and into the older woman’s mouth. It hardly took any longer than a few seconds for that to happen, and after even less time than that, Aurora’s tongue found its way to Maleficent’s and did not hesitate to interact with it. While the university dean’s tongue moved at a more gradual pace, merely content with submitting it to the affection it was receiving, the speed of Aurora’s tongue was anything but gradual, lashing and flicking away at the other pink slab of flesh and savoring in its taste as much as she could.

The voice inside Aurora’s head that had been goading her not to engage in such activity was all but completely silenced by this point, as the blonde more or less completely immersed herself in the euphoria she was receiving from the older woman’s mouth. From what Aurora could detect in spite of the overwhelming sensations she was feeling, Maleficent was in a similar position (assuming she even had a conscience that would most likely tell her that making out with a student - a freshman nonetheless - was unethical on so many different levels), having planted her hands onto the younger girl’s shoulders in order to preserve the amount of contact being exchanged between the two.

Aurora made out with Maleficent for what felt like at least several minutes; with her eyes shut tight in order to further engross herself in this act of heated passion, she could not look anywhere else and gain some understanding of what time it currently was. It was only when Aurora suddenly felt an emptiness on her lips that her eyes finally reopened and looked to the older woman inches across from her.

“Did that help,” Maleficent asked, “or is there more that needs to be done in order to put you to sleep?”

“More,” Aurora whispered in response, not even bothering to think over the ramifications of what was being suggested.

A devilish smirk grew on Maleficent’s face. “We’ll have to get completely undressed then,” she snickered.

Lifting the sheets, rolling over and now facing away from Maleficent (not wanting her to see her prized assets quite yet), Aurora hurriedly rushed to get all of her clothes off (and from what she could hear, Maleficent was most likely doing the same), starting with her shirt and pants then going straight to her underclothes. Within less than a minute, all of Aurora’s clothing was spread out all over the floor beneath the bed, and her nude figure was now on full display for anyone to see. The green light that currently illuminated the room did not make the young blonde’s physique any less enticing; if any time, this particular lighting choice only made it more alluring.

Once she had fully undressed, Aurora turned her body back over to face Maleficent. Sure enough, the older woman was also now without clothing, lying on her side and granting Aurora full visibility of her nakedness. From the very first second she caught sight of it, Aurora’s mouth began to water with hunger. As she predicted, Maleficent was every bit as physically attractive as she had hoped, if not more so. She may not have been model-thin or unrealistically shaped in any way whatsoever, but the proportions of her chest and limbs (as well as the rest of her body) were just satisfactory enough for Aurora to be completely head over heels.

“You… look…  amazing…” Aurora commented through her deep, heavy breaths of desire.

“Do I?” Maleficent asked in response. “I could almost say the same thing about you… almost…”

Aurora’s cheeks began to blush pink. Even if she didn’t quite live up to her high standards (or at least that’s what she assumed), at least her body looked decent enough for Maleficent to consider her desirable.

“Perhaps a midnight snack is just what you need for a goodnight’s sleep,” Maleficent declared to Aurora as she motioned towards her body and its delicate features. “Go on, feast on as much as you like.”

With her cravings being too strong to keep her waiting any further, Aurora crawled and plopped herself right on top of Maleficent’s body. With the older woman having an additional foot of height over the younger girl, Aurora found her head being planted directly under Maleficent’s chin and on her neck while the rest of her body was stretched out to the end of that of the woman beneath her. Being shorter than Maleficent wasn’t too much of an issue for Aurora though; if anything, it just made it easier for her to get a good enough taste of everything the university dean had to offer.

Aurora began with Maleficent’s neck, planting her lips on several spots of it and taking a few seconds each time to kiss and suck at its delicate pale skin. Although it lacked the delicious moistness of the lips, Aurora nonetheless found the skin of Maleficent’s neck to be quite appetizing, relishing in how soft and even a little chewy it felt against her own lips and teeth.

Moving further down Maleficent’s body, Aurora made her way to both of Maleficent’s breasts. Each of them had a decent amount of width, but not quite as much volume as one might have thought. Aurora didn’t complain though, as they felt and tasted every bit as enticing as they looked. This was what she learned when she brought one of her hands to one of Maleficent’s breasts while her mouth tended to the other. With her hand, Aurora gently squeezed her palm and fingers against the mound of flesh while her thumb moved in a circular motion against the nipple, causing it to spin with the opposable digit. Meanwhile, on the other breast, Aurora pressed her lips against its skin, finding the softness of the pillow-like orb and its skin to be even more tasty than the neck, and eventually moved around to the nipple, using her teeth to softly chew against the nub and relish in its texture.

After spending a few minutes making a meal of Maleficent’s breasts, Aurora began to move further down once again. Although there was a much greater prize further down, the blonde couldn’t help but take some time to appreciate the lower half of the older woman’s chest and stomach, especially the navel that hovered near the middle of the body’s center. Although the muscles lying underneath the skin were firm, they were still soft enough for Aurora to plant the side of her head on top of Maleficent’s stomach. There was even just enough room for the blonde to slide her tongue right into the black-haired woman’s navel, twisting and swirling it just enough for her to get a good enough sense of how it felt and tasted.

Finally, the time had come for the highlight of Maleficent’s body. Sliding further down and bringing her head to right between the university dean’s legs, Aurora took a few seconds to simply gaze at the incomparable sight that was Maleficent’s labia and vagina, located directly under a small, but bushy patch of thick, black hair. The green light that illuminated the room somehow made the older woman’s most intimate region even more hypnotizing than it might have been otherwise, giving it a sense of mystery and intrigue that Aurora knew she could only resist for so long.

“Be careful down there,” Maleficent advised the student between her legs. “The thorn bush can be quite a nuisance sometimes.”

Giggling for a brief moment in response to the euphemism Maleficent gave to her pubic hair, Aurora then lowered her head down toward the vaginal area and prepared herself for the feast of flesh she was about to eat out with all her might. It was at this point when her tongue went into overdrive, mustering up as much power as it could in order to more effectively work its way against the warm, wet hole at the center of Maleficent’s thighs and the soft, moist flesh that surrounded it.

Up and down, Aurora’s tongue went against Maleficent’s labia, rotating between slow and passionate laps and quick and energetic licks in order to determine which method allowed the flesh to taste the best against her tongue. As she quickly learned, the slow-and-steady approach was generally more effective, although the faster approach worked better whenever Aurora licked away at Maleficent’s clitoris. After a while though, Aurora began to tire with simply flicking her tongue against the vulva from top to bottom (especially since, as Maleficent had warned, a few pubic hairs did get caught on her tongue when doing so), choosing to now swirl her tongue in a more circular motion, one that allowed her to cover more of the labia’s surface area and get a better understanding of how it tasted as a whole.

As wonderful as it all tasted, Aurora knew that directly in the middle of it all was something that she knew was far more intoxicating than any other part of Maleficent’s body, one that she had only gotten very small samples of up to that point. While she was able to hold herself back from this sacred crevasse, keeping herself occupied by devouring the outer region of Maleficent’s vaginal area, it became increasingly difficult to resist the hole located in the middle of it for much longer. Because of this, Aurora decided that it was now time to finally get a taste of Maleficent’s vagina, sticking out her tongue and plunging it forward into the warm, wet hole she craved so dearly.

Sure enough, Maleficent’s vagina tasted far better than any part of her body that Aurora had experienced so far. The inner walls were a bit more rigid and bumpy than she had expected, but not enough to convince the blonde to complain, especially considering that the surfaces did still have a slick and velvet-like texture (possibly due to the liquid that had been leaking through and out over the duration of the two women’s activity). More than satisfied with what she had exposed her tongue to, Aurora made the most of this dark, damp area of Maleficent’s body, lapping and swirling her tongue over every inch she could reach inside the older woman’s lower crevasse.

Over the course of Aurora’s consumption of Maleficent’s body, the university dean seemed to be quite delighted by what the younger student was doing to her, if the sounds that were emitting from her mouth were any indication. When Aurora began by kissing and suckling at her neck, Maleficent responded with little more than a couple whimpers of pleasure that one might have mistaken for quiet, sinister-sounding snickers if they weren’t aware of the specific situation. As Aurora moved on to the breasts, Maleficent’s mouth opened up a little bit more, causing her snickers to transform into more noticeable chuckle-like moans that still sounded every bit as devilish as what had come from her mouth before. It was when Aurora arrived at her pussy and began to eat Maleficent out, however, that brought out the most convincing evidence of the pleasure the older woman was experiencing. The more Aurora continued to play with and devour her privates, the louder and more powerful Maleficent’s moans became, so much so that they could almost be mistaken for insane, maniacal laughter if listened to outside of this specific context.

Though she was too proud to admit it, Maleficent was rather impressed with just how well Aurora was treating her body, just well enough for her to start to feel her climax building just minutes after the blonde began to give her oral sex. Although she could have given the younger girl a warning ahead of time, the older woman’s more wicked side convinced her that it would be more satisfying to catch her by surprise, so she simply bided her time as her impending orgasm continued to build up within her.

It was only a few minutes later when Maleficent decided that she couldn’t hold her climax back any longer, and with a scream that sounded very much like a cackling howl of malevolent ecstasy, she finally came, with an eruption of liquid pleasure escaping from Maleficent’s insides and blasting right into Aurora’s face. The pressure of Maleficent’s orgasm was so immense that it pushed Aurora backwards and caused her to flip onto her back, caught completely off guard by what had just happened.

In spite of her age (or perhaps because of it and the experience that came with it), Maleficent was surprisingly fast in her recovery from her orgasm. It was less than a minute after climaxing and taking one or two deep breaths to regain her energy when Maleficent was able to sit up once again, allowing her to look down at the young student whose face and hair were now drenched in her vaginal fluid.

“Forgive me for not warning you ahead of time,” Maleficent said to the blonde lying on the bed beneath her. “I like to surprise my partners.”

“I can see that,” Aurora replied through a heavy breath, one that emphasized just how startled she was by what had happened just seconds prior.

“Do you feel tired enough to go to sleep now?” Maleficent asked. “Or do you still feel as if you need a little more excitement?”

Once again, the logical half of her brain was telling Aurora that she had more than enough of her fill of sexual activity for one night. Once again, the half of her brain that was controlled by her sex drive was telling Aurora that she should indeed continue with what she and Maleficent were doing. Once again, it was the latter that ended up winning.

“More,” Aurora mindlessly demanded. “Please, I need more.”

“You need more, do you?” Maleficent responded as yet another devilish grin grew on her face. “Then flip over and wait patiently. I know just what you need.”

As Maleficent got off the bed to do whatever it was she wanted to do, Aurora did as requested and flipped her body over, now having her front side against the surface of the bed and her back side facing outward.

“Very good, my pet,” Maleficent’s voice rang into Aurora’s ears. “Would you like to see what I have for you?”

Still lying on her stomach, Aurora lifted her head and turned it as far back as she could. Her eyes burst wide open, and her jaw nearly dropped at the sight of Maleficent and what she now had. Strapped to her hips was a long, black silicone dildo, one that was well over a foot in length and just under two inches in maximum girth, held to her waist by a pair of black straps that wrapped around the top of the university dean’s legs.

“It seems our noise awakened my dear dragon,” Maleficent commented as she gestured toward the strap-on attached to her waist, “and she appears to be hungry now. Do you know what she likes most to eat?”

“No,” Aurora responded as she shook her head (despite being well aware of the answer to that question), “what does she like to eat?”

“As it turns out, my dragon is quite fond of roses,” Maleficent answered as she got back onto the bed, sitting upright on her knees as she shook her waist and caused her dildo to wiggle a bit, “and there’s a great big rose in her sights that she’d love nothing more than to eat.”

And I’m the one who’s gonna have to feed it, aren’t I? Aurora thought to herself, knowing very well what Maleficent was about to do with her “dragon”.

“Of course, she’s at least smart enough to know not to start eating before being given permission to do so,” Maleficent remarked as she moved forward and positioned herself right in front of Aurora’s rear end. “So tell me, Aurora, would you be so kind as to let my dragon eat your rose?”

“Yes!!!” Aurora shouted with excitement, too overwhelmed by the thought of the pleasure she was about to experience to give the matter any reasonable thought. “Please, give your dragon my rose!!!”

Grinning with satisfaction, Maleficent grabbed Aurora’s hips with both of her hands and pulled it upwards, bringing the blonde’s rear end up toward the air and bringing the rest of her body onto her knees. With Aurora’s ass and pussy now being more visible to her (or at least as much as they could be given how the room was currently lit), Maleficent traced a couple fingers along the outside of the young student’s vagina, detecting and picking up some of the fluid that was dripping from within.

“Would you look at that?” Maleficent commented as she looked down at her now wet fingers. “This precious rose has a little bit of dew on its petals… just the way my dragon likes it.”

That’s a relief , Aurora thought to herself. I don’t think it would feel very good if I was dry.

Grabbing the dildo with one of her hands, Maleficent positioned the phallic object right in front of Aurora’s vagina, less than a couple inches away from making contact. After making sure she was lined up perfectly, she pushed the object forward, slowly inserting the tip into the warm, wet hole before her. Once she had done so, Maleficent remained in place for a brief moment to allow Aurora to get used to having such a large object (albeit only a small portion of it) inside of her. Indeed, a few squeaks of shock and mild pain did slip through her lips at first, but after a few seconds, the blonde gradually became more comfortable with what was going into her.

Recognizing that Aurora’s pain was beginning to subside, Maleficent began to push more of the dildo into her, still going at a slow pace in order to let her get used to having this large object penetrate her tight hole. Even with its size, the lubrication of the blonde’s insides made it much easier for the dildo to slide through, and before too long, every inch of it had managed to make its way inside Aurora’s vagina.

Once she was certain that she had stuffed all of her dildo into Aurora’s pussy, Maleficent remained in place so that Aurora could get a decent sense of what having the entirety of this large phallic object inside of her was like. As overwhelming as the feeling was, it was hard for Aurora to deny the surreal pleasure she was receiving from the older woman’s “dragon”, releasing a few brief moans of satisfaction from her mouth and letting Maleficent know that she was enjoying all of this very much.

Satisfied with the reaction and ready to go even further, Maleficent pulled her hips backward and brought a little bit of the dildo out of Aurora’s vagina. Before the object could come out completely though, Maleficent pushed herself forward, sending it right back inside Aurora’s pussy. Going at a gradual pace at first in order to not cause the younger woman too much pain, Maleficent began to repeat her actions, going back and forth between pushing and pulling the dildo through the blonde’s sensitive hole.

Even with the barely noticeable speed Maleficent was going at, Aurora could still feel the large foreign object slipping in and out of her vagina, and the feeling that it gave her was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Although she was a little scared that it would at first, it didn’t take long for those fears to start fading, and before long, the young girl felt nothing but pleasure as Maleficent’s dildo continued to move throughout her insides.

Although her initial movement was slow at first, it did not take long for her to start to go a little bit faster. While the increase of her speed was not too drastic, at least not enough to cause Aurora any pain, it did not take much time for Maleficent to go from a few slow and gentle motions every minute to at least one every couple seconds. As time passed by, the thrusting of Maleficent’s only became more rapid, causing the dildo she wore to slide in and out of Aurora’s vagina at an increasingly speedy rate.

When Maleficent began to push and pull her black silicone device in and out of Aurora, the blonde didn’t react with anything more than a few quiet gasps, as the pleasure she was receiving at first was not yet great enough for her to be any louder. However, as Maleficent continued to buck her hips, doing so at an increasingly fast pace, the sounds emitting from Aurora’s mouth became more audible and frequent. What began as only a few quiet gasps soon became moans of greater volume and shorter durations, sounds that more accurately reflected the motions that were going on within her and the sensations that they invoked in her. Despite the size of the object being pulled and shoved through her vagina and its progressively rapid speed, Aurora felt significantly more pleasure than pain, a euphoric feeling that was far more enjoyable than anything she had experienced in recent memory.

Whether it all went on for only a few more minutes or an entire hour (Aurora was too overwhelmed by pleasure to tell or even care), this particular act of sexual passion continued on for quite some time, with Maleficent and her “dragon” still pounding away at Aurora’s pussy for much longer (or so it seemed) than either of them could’ve ever imagined. Even though the younger of the two women was the recipient of the greatest amount of pleasure, as evidenced by the moans and wails of excitement spewing from her mouth, Maleficent was also getting her fair share from the other end, as its placement over her own pussy resulted in her feeling some of those same sensations being absorbed by her body. If either Aurora or Maleficent had their way, they would’ve spent all night in this specific position, as the activity they were engaging was far too pleasurable for either of them to want to ever stop. Unfortunately, Aurora knew they would have to stop at some point or another, and considering what she was starting to feel building up within her, that point was not too far away.

“Ma… Maleficent…” Aurora moaned, just barely able to get her superior’s name through her gasps of pleasure.

“Please,” Maleficent told the younger girl she was pounding away at, “call me ‘mistress’.”

“M-m-mistress…” Aurora replied in compliance to the older woman’s request, “I’m… I’m gonna…”

“Not yet you won’t,” Maleficent interrupted. “The dragon hasn’t finished her meal yet. When I count to ten, that is when she’ll be full.”

“Oh… okay then…” Aurora moaned in response, unsure if she could keep herself from climaxing for that long, but willing to try as hard as she could nonetheless.

“One… two…” Maleficent began to count as she continued to push and pull her dildo in and out of Aurora as fast as she possibly could, “… three… four…”

“Oh… oh, mistress!!” Aurora cried out through her moans of pleasure, not yet giving in to her impending orgasm but still finding it harder to contain herself with each passing second.

“Five… six…” Maleficent continued to count, “… seven…”

“Mistress, please!!!” Aurora exclaimed, now just barely able to keep her climax from happening too soon.

“Eight…” Maleficent counted, “… nine…”

By this point, Aurora couldn’t even speak properly. The difficulty she faced in preventing herself from coming before she was allowed to had become so great that it completely shut down her ability to form full words, forcing her to instead express what she felt through the loud, incomprehensible sounds bursting out of her mouth.

“Ten,” Maleficent announced as she finished counting.

Not even a second passed after hearing Maleficent reach the number ten before Aurora finally gave in to her orgasm. The scream of pleasure that erupted from her mouth, the loudest sound she had made up to that point, was more than enough proof that she had reached her limits at last, as was the flood of vaginal fluid that exploded from out of her vagina and sprayed all over Maleficent’s chest as well as the bed beneath the two of them. Once both events had come to an end, each seeming to go on for much longer than one might have anticipated, Aurora collapsed onto the bed, with the intensity of her orgasm causing her to pass out entirely.

For a few minutes, Maleficent, after completely removing her dildo from Aurora’s vagina, looked down at the younger girl who was now spread out across the bed. While she initially waited to see if she was going to get up once she had fully recovered from her orgasm, it soon became clear that the blonde wouldn’t be opening her eyes any time soon, at least not for the remainder of the night.

“Well,” Maleficent chuckled, “she did say she wanted some help getting some sleep.”


The morning had come at last, and with it came much more pleasant weather. After spending the previous night at the retirement home where she worked, Snow White was finally able to make it back to her dorm room. Skipping gracefully through the hall, Snow White made her way through the hall without a care in the world, more than ready for what she hoped would be another fantastic day.

Once she finally made it to the door that led into her dorm, Snow White lowered her hand onto the doorknob in preparation of opening the door and entering the room. Before she could do so, however, she felt another hand on hers, and when she looked up, she found Aurora standing just a few inches away from her.

From the very first second Snow White laid eyes on her roommate/girlfriend that morning, she could very easily tell that there was something a bit off about Aurora. Her hair was a mess, her clothing seemed to be carelessly thrown onto her body, and there seemed to be a smell coming from her that seemed a bit foreign, but not so much so for Snow White to figure out what it was in general.

“I can explain,” Aurora muttered upon realizing that Snow White had a pretty good idea of what had happened the night before.

Much to Aurora’s surprise, an eager and curious smile suddenly grew on Snow White’s face. “Wonderful,” she replied enthusiastically, “I want to hear every detail.”

Notes:

Oh hey, another chapter I was able to get out a little early. Granted, this one is a bit longer than the last, but I guess that just makes its earliness even more surprising.

Just a heads-up for those who seem to be repeating requests for chapters: as much I appreciate the enthusiasm, there's no need to tell me what you want more than once. I try my best to take every suggestion I can into consideration, so if I haven't written a chapter for it yet, it just means I haven't yet come up with a decent enough story for whatever is being proposed. As I keep saying, nothing is guaranteed, but that doesn't mean I'm not listening.

That being said, if you do have any requests for what you want to see, please leave a comment (again, no need to tell me what you'd like to see more than once). Of course, any comments you may have regardless of whether they're requests or not are more than welcome, so please let me know what you think about what you've read. Thank you for your support, and please keep an eye out for what's to come!!