Actions

Work Header

Licht der Lilie

Summary:

Lilie or Lumine, the eleventh of eleven Harbingers is the coldest and quiet Harbinger. She is the youngest than every harbingers. No one knows the truth about Lumine, even Tsaritsa can't. Tartaglia, a passionate traveler from Snezhnaya began his adventure. The reason he traveling is to end the war and take everything lost back to him. From the start of Tartaglia's adventure, Lumine and Tartaglia will meet. As Harbinger and Traveler. What kind of story will happen to the two of them?

Lumine (20) Lilie, Fatui Harbingers No.11
Tartaglia/ Ajax (17 almost 18) Traveler from Snezhnaya.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Dangerous wind

Chapter Text

Lumine takes a deep breath before she continues to run.

She run, keep running until she alone. However, that won't do to her.

The world is infinity and the sight is still the same. It's nightmare. Everything is red and black. She hates it so much.
Blood, ash, broken ground, and fire. This is too much for her, she should have been with her brother right now. But, she was all alone.

Her brother, Aether disappear within the war began.

Lumine only running from the nightmare. The nightmare also had a monster and something else. Like, God.
They were fighting. But the world is not safe. Lumine thought this is it. Her life will end while they still do the war. All the hope was a peaceful day with her brother. It didn't come true. On that day, Lumine hates war.

She wants the world is peaceful.

As she running, everything turns black.

*knock *knock

"Lumine, get up"

The young lady opened her eyes and show her hopeless golden eyes. She gets up, turned to the older lady who's waking her up.

"Signora, thanks"

"Don't mind it"

Lumine took some clothes and a towel. Before going, she talking to Signora about her job today.

"You only go to Northland bank, Liyue," said Signora.

"What about you?" ask Lumine.

"I got some job to do on Mondstadt. Our god, Tsaritsa command me to," Lumine walk towards to Signora.

"why you?? I haven't go there" Signora shrugged.

"It's our Tsaritsa command, not me. Truthfully I don't wanna go there." Signora walks to the door.

"why?"

Her foot stopped. She didn't immediately answer her.

"it's just, too free"

"But job is job after all, i have to do it. In honor of Tsaritsa" then Signora left.

Lumine walks to the window. Snow, always been that. Well of course it is because this is Snezhnaya. The everlasting winter. Only snow, sun, cold, and mood. No warmth, green, and any other color. just like Monochrome color. White and black.

She touches the cold glass, watches her reflection, and waiting for another trace of her lost twin. She fisting her hand, changing her looks colder. Yes, as Harbinger of Fatui, no warmth will fill her. Only the feel of cold and Monochrome color. To find her twin, she willing to do anything.

Even it's killing her.

"I promise I'll find you, Aether"

 

At Mondstadt, everything is so calm and full of freedom. Until some ginger head and white hair with rosegold crown watching some green bard and dragon from behind the rock, then the ginger head vision orb flashing an unusual light. The floating one screaming shocked makes the dragon fly away and the bard noticing them. The two of them keep walking and found some red orb.

"what was just now?" ask the floating fairy.

"dunno, but this red orb looks so dangerous. Well, I think I'll keep it" said the ginger head as he put the orb on his bag.

"huh, typical you, even it's dangerous or not you will keep it. Paimon really can't understand you after all" Paimon shrugged hopelessly.

"need me to remind you that I save you from the cold of Snezhnaya? if it's not me who found you, you probably will die frozen then got eaten by someone or something else" he snickered at the end.

Paimon shivered at the flashback.

"Y-You don't have to remind it again!!! well, it can't be helped that I got stuck at there"

"because of you hungry right?" Paimon gulps nervously.

"What a good thing I found you while I fishing there" he sighed.

Paimon got closer to him acting cutely forget that it's not affected to him.

"Thank you, thank you Tarta-ugh!! Why's your name so long?! Paimon always got wrong!!" she stomped the air angrily.

"Well don't blame me,"

"Then tell me your another short name!" The ginger head, Tartaglia huffing at Paimon.

"I won't tell you" Paimon groaned. "Why??"

"If you tell that, I won't tell the reason," he said. Paimon pouts at him.

"Okay, Paimon will call you, um.....do you have any choice?" Tartaglia also thinking.

"How about, Childe?" ask Tartaglia.

"Because you are a child?" Paimon tilts her head.

"hey, I'm not a child. I'm a fully grown-up young man" he bit growled.

"Then what's Childe means?" ask Paimon.

"from my father said, Childe meaning is a young man of noble birth. In short, Nobleman. So they call Childe" Paimon nods understand.

"Okay, from now on I'll call you Childe! Finally, easier to call." Tartaglia chuckled.

Ever since Paimon met him, his almost dull life getting brighten. It's really been a while since he like this since he falls into an abyss and meets someone who 2 or 3 years longer than him. Oh yeah, about the person he only remembers the name, besides it, he can't remember so well. Every time he remembers that past, this adventure also the reason why he wants to meet that person again. To show that he changed and had a reason to fight. Also, that person gives him a name that makes him stronger. Tartaglia.

"Oii!! Something bad happens on Mondstadt!!" Paimon shouted.

Tartaglia snaps out from short flashback, he run to Paimon and meets someone else besides her.

"Are you with her too? You are a Traveler?" ask the brown hair girl.

"Yes, the name is Tartaglia, i'm a traveler and this is-"

"-my emergency food" he finished. The girl nodding. Paimon pulling his scarf angrily.

"Aagh, okay okay, she is my companion or should i say my comrade" Tartaglia redo his introduction.

The girl giggles at them. "You guys must be a close friend! it's nice"

"yup that's right!" said Paimon.

"Oh right, my name is Amber. I'm an Outrider of the Knight of Favonius. Nice to meet you guys, Traveler buddies"

"Likewise, anyway i heard Paimon said 'Something bad happens on Mondstadt' like what?" ask Tartaglia as he talking like Paimon for a sec.

"Paimon doesn't sound like that!!"

"About that, Stromterror is coming to Mondstadt. Bring some dangerous wind to the city so everyone can't have a peaceful life" said Amber. "So, we, the Knight of Favonius will handle it"

"how about, we handle it too?" Tartaglia offers.

"Wait, what?? but you guys just passing by. We can't let you guys getting involve too"

"Well, Amber. You can't stop him. Actually, he 'Likes' getting involved to something dangerous. The reason is, he want to fight" said Paimon.

Amber shaking her head, "okay then, follow me!"

As they arrived at Mondstadt, Amber takes them to meet their Acting Grand Master, Jean. On their way, they meet Kaeya, Cavalry Captain of the Knight of Favounius. Kaeya tells the condition of Mondstadt then leads Tartaglia to meet Jean and then they explain about the plan to erasing the deadly wind from Mondstadt.

 

At top hill, Signora staring at Mondstadt state right now. She got information that the Abyss mages got involved at this case. Abyss Mages, Signora should tell this to Lumine. But, she can't bring to tell her. She's not hoping something like that got repeated again. The truth of Abyss order, is Lumine's weakness afterall.

Deep inside, Signora cares a lot about Lumine like her sister. Yet, she didn't show it. Only a little bit.

"Milady, some traveler appeared at Mondstadt. As we watching, that traveler helping the Knights of Favonius" tells Signora fellow.

"is that so, then this will be more easier. You two, keep watching that traveler movement. If one of you see a green bard, follow him. After that keep in touch with me" command Signora.

"As you wish, Milady!"

After her fellows doing their job, Signora choose to find some track about Abyss order. Not only for Lumine, but for the heir of Fatui Harbingers. After all Abyss Order is their enemy.

 

Lumine working her job at Northland bank, Liyue. Like always, paperworks. She was hoping Tsaritsa will send her to Mondstadt, she guess it won't came true. Perhaps she should goes alone to there.

Sound of knocking interupt her plan to go Mondstadt, the doors opened as Ekaterina bow to her.

"I'm sorry to interupt you, Lady Lilie. There's someone wants to meet you" said Ekaterina

"it's okay, let the guest in" said Lumine. Ekaterina leave a sec then came back with the guest.

Lumine tidying up the papers then look at the guest.

"You can leave us alone" Ekaterina nods then left.

Lumine get up from her workplace, walking towards her guest. The person walking to Lumine then hugs her tightly.

"Finally i can meet you,"

"We just met 2 days ago-"

"Zhongli"