Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
miraculous ladybug stories, Miraculous fics for ❤️ | all moods, Comfort Reads to Comeback to
Stats:
Published:
2021-02-05
Completed:
2021-06-11
Words:
18,769
Chapters:
17/17
Comments:
152
Kudos:
1,772
Bookmarks:
325
Hits:
34,985

Angel with Blue eyes

Chapter 17

Notes:

I'm doing better now so here's the last chapter of AWBE.

Thank you for all your support.

<3

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

______________

Marinette

: staring at them won’t make them bake faster

______________

Damian let out a huff after reading that. Choosing to simply ignore the statement, no matter how true it might be, in favor of snacking on his bowl of sugar-coated fruits, waiting for the cookies to bake.

Marinette let out a giggle as she snatched a sugar-coated strawberry, earning her another playful glare as Damian swatted her away.

______________

Marinette

: who would have thought Mr. ice prince would have such a sweet tooth?

_____________

Damian blinked at the bluenette before shrugging.

In all honesty, he hadn’t been aware of the fact until he had been over to Stone manor at least half a dozen times. There are always sweets in the manor due to all the baking Marinette did.

Did Marinette bake too much?

Probably.

Was anyone gonna call the bluenette out on her stress / trauma / therapy baking?

Nope.

At least. Not any time soon.

The sweets are too good.

“I believe that my so-called sweet tooth can be blamed on you,” Damian states, still munching on his fruit.

Marinette just giggled again before typing on her phone.

______________

Marinette

: nope!

: pretty sure it’s your oldest brother’s fault

: link

: i just looked up the correct things to feed you

______________

Damian let out a snort once he saw what the link led to.

“This is why you've been giving me sweets and fruits?" He questioned with a raised brow before shaking his head. "I suppose I will have to agree with you in this case. After all, this is such compelling evidence.” Damian said with a deadpan voice, but the amusement was clear in his eyes.

There was a buzz of the oven timer alerting them that their cookies were finished.

Marinette easily slipped on a pair of oven mitts before removing the cookie sheets from the oven and placing them on the stove.

When Damian reached to grab a cookie his hand was smacked away.

______________

Marinette

: nope

: you have to wait for them to cool

______________

Damian looked up from his phone with a glare.

“Well then, what are we supposed to do in the meantime?” Damian proposed, glancing at the cookie sheets as if trying to plan the best time to steal one, or a few more than one, of the cookies.

Marinette grinned at him.

With a quick movement, the bluenette surged forward, booping Damina on the nose before running away in a dead sprint.

It takes a moment for Damian’s brain to catch up with what had just occurred. However, once his brain catches up he gives chase, darting after the bluenette.

A smirk appears on his features as he listens to the blue-eyed young woman’s bell-like laughter.

Notes:

Is that it!?!?!?

GUYS!!!!! I THINK THAT'S It!!!!

Will there probably be a part 2?

Yeah, but it's probably going to be in the same boat as "Secret Dreams"

Im not in a hurry to make part 2's of series since I Perfur making random fics that can keep up with all the ideas floating in my head.

Notes:

If you want to hear more, and keep up with any AWBE updates/Art, check me out on my Tumblr!
Discord