Actions

Work Header

Gamer the beginning

Summary:

A young man is killed and chosen by the gamer system to become a gamer. Traveling through his favourite fictional universes Geo will do everything that a standard Gamer protagonist would do. Level up, get a harem and surplus of things he will probably never need.

Chapter Text

welcome gamer

"What the fuck?" Was all I could think. Trying to look around I saw nothing else, I felt nothing else yet I could see the words in front of me.

you have been randomly selected to join the gamer network

Skills gained
Gamers mind (passive)
Allows the user to calmly and rationally think things through.

Grants immunity to psychological status effects.

Gamers body (passive)
Grants a body that allows for the user to live real life like a video game.

Body will be altered to fit stats.

Observe (active)
Provides user with information on target.

Ok? I thought to myself.

Also hence forth your name will be Geo, while I was erase your rather painful death from memory I accidentally erased your birth name so plucked a new one from your memories

Also what the fuck? I can't even remember my own name? Still Geo isn't the worst thing I could have been called. "So what game am I starting at?" I asked.

you'll start in Skyrim set during the beginning of the game

I beamed at the though of joining in one of my all time favourite games "am I-" I tried asking.

no you are not the dragon born

"Aw why the hell not?" I asked.

Because that's one of the crappiest vanilla ways to start this story I can imagine, your getting your own character starting at Whiterun

"Ok mum!" I grumbled "but what will I have to do if the Dragon-Born is running about?" I added.

I have loaded you into a universe where the Dragon Born disappears after defeating Alduin. The civil war, DLC's as well as the rest of Tamriel will remain unaffected

Good now begin by creating your character and choosing your starting class, you have four starting classes. The max level is 100 but you can still gain new abilities and stat increases through quests and events

Ok I'll just recreate my character from when I just played the game skip the boring shit.

Age: 16
Birthday 13th Morning Star
Alias: n/a
Race: Nord
Height: 6'3
Weight: 180
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Skin: fair
Residence: Whiterun
Hails from: Solitude
Faction: n/a
Title: n/a

Good, now that that's been decided it's time to discuss stats. Your HP, MP and SP have a base increase per level of 74, 108 and 74. Younwill also receive 25 points you earn per level up that you can allocate to a chosen attribute.

Ok so that's sorted, now all I have to do is pick a class, shouldn't be too difficult I just have to see the options. In front of my eyes I saw five options appear.

[unarmed] [mage] [archer] [thief]

Well mage builds in Skyrim are normally crap, probably because I don't know how to build one properly, unarmed is the place for me. I've always wanted to mortal combat my enemies to oblivion.

Skill gained

Brawler (passive)
Damage done by punches is increased by 5%

"Ballin, so when do I start the game?" I asked.

now

In a flash of light I moved from the endless void into a much smaller background. To be precise it was a bedroom lit by a candle on the dresser. It wasn't that fancy, a bed, dresser and a wooden door that almost blended in with walls also wood.

Deciding to explore I left the bedroom and walked down the hallway coming to a flight of stairs. The rest of the house was rather mundane considering the only rooms were a bedroom upstairs and a main room downstairs "great I'm a peasant gamer" I grumbled.

I'm not going to give you a luxury palace, if you want something like than become high king or Jarl or whatever

Fair point, so the first thing I need to do is check my stats and level up.

Geo
Level- 1 [0.00%]
Class- unarmed
Job- gamer
Race- Nord
Rank- novice
Alignment- true natural
HP- 100
MP- 100
SP- 100
STR- 10
END- 10
DEX- 10
INT- 10
WIS- 10
CHA- 10
LCK- 10

That was surprisingly easier than expected "whelp time to start beating the shit out of things!" I said to myself leaving the house. Turning around as I left my house I realised why it was so small, it was literally built against the city walls causing it to be small and cramped.

Heading towards the centre of Whiterun I stopped in aw at all of its glory, everything from the smallest detail of the city was exactly from the game, the only difference was it went from 480p to 4kp making everything look real. In my aw I felt so thing hard bump into me "hey, watch were your standing" a familiar voice sneered. Then something strange was happened, as if all the rage imaginable boiled within my body.

Turning to the voice I saw the subject of my childhood hatred incarnated.

"Nazeem" I said with rage cold enough to make a frost giant nipples turn blue.

Nazeem
Level- 4
Class- citizen
Job- farmer
Race- Redguard
Rank- novice
Alignment- true neutral
HP- 326
MP- 216
SP- 326
STR- 4
END- 4
DEX- 4
INT- 2
WIS- 1
CHA- -5
LCK- 4

"So you've heard of me? I can't say I'm surprised I am a valued member of the local community" Nazeem responded, his ego growing by the minute "yes, I've heard of the only dark skinned Nord in Skyrim" I responded a wicked thought brewing in my mind. Laughing condescendingly Nazeem spoke again "Nord? I know your lot aren't the most intelligent race in Tamriel but even you should know what a Redguard is" he laughed "Redguard eh? Sorry your nose was so brown I assumed it was from all the time it spends up the Jarl's ass" I spat back getting a look as if he just caught me in bed with his wife on their wedding night.

Not even responding Nazeem stormed off towards the market, no doubt to bring his special brand of annoying to the rest of the city.

Now where's the closest place to level up?

That would be the city sewers

The what?

Slugging my way through the sewers I punch another skeever to death I snarled to myself "damn sewers, I have water in my shoes and if it isn't water in going to burn this place to the ground" I said out loud as I smash the tents skeevers skull in.

Hearing a bing noise I checked my stats screen to see I had gained a level.

Geo
Level- 2 [0.01%]
Class- unarmed
Job- gamer
Race- Nord
Rank- novice
Alignment- true natural
HP- 174
MP- 208
SP- 174
STR- 11
END- 11
DEX- 11
INT- 11
WIS- 11
CHA- 11
LCK- 11

Sweet, I'll save my extra points for now being in a much better mood now that I had gone up a level.

only twenty more skeevers and you can get to the next level

Aw come on give me a break!

Quest added: kill 100 skeevers in Whiterun 10/100
Reward: 100 gold, 200 exp, [???]

Damn you game you bastard! Now I need that mystery box! Fuelled by rage and desire I charge forward as more of the giant rats show up.

Bulldozing my way through them I one after the other, after the ninetieth skeever I got jumped by one biting down on my shoulder. Slamming myself against the wall of the tunnel knocking it off before punching it several times.

Bruising my knuckles from all the hitting I looked at the screen that overtook my vision.

Quest completed: 100 skeevers killed
Rewards: 100 gold gained, 300 exp gained, 1 gatcha token gained
Whiterun- 5 affinity for getting rid of some pests
Whiterun- -2 for stinking up the place

You suck.

you swallow

Yeah but I'm not proud of it.

Now as for the gatcha tokens, completing quests will add different amounts of gatcha tokens on completion, these can be exchanged for random items or companions of varying rareness

Skill gained
Exterminator
Deals 25% more damage to animals

Hearing squelching sounds as I dragged myself through the door of my house I pulled off the boots and threw them onto the fire pit at the centre of the building (I will not be using those again) before going up stairs and slumping into my bed. I'd gained three levels and put all those points into strength. It had taken nearly three hours so getting quests is probably the best option to level up further, tomorrow I'll head to the Jarl, they always have quests laying around.

Quest added: errand boy
Complete 100 quests 1/100
Reward: 1000 exp, 10 gatcha tokens

Oh go fuck your self with a prize winning leek.

Morning came as quickly as night fell which sucks for those of us with sleep disorders.

Inside Dragons Keep I walk up to the Jarl's throne before bowing my head "speak" Balgruuf said "I am Geo my Jarl, I seek any job you can give me" I say trying to sound as polite as possible. Stroking his chin Balgruuf spoke "well I do have a bandit camp in my hold that need clearing out, I'd send my guards but if you could spare me the trouble" he said.

Quest added: clear out the bandits
Reward: 250 exp

My map updated with the location of the bandits it appears their just south of Chillifurrow farm, that's Nazeem's place. If I wait long enough I can only hope that that smug Hammerfell prick will get his house burnt down. Not that it would really bother him he's hardly there who leave to socialise giving all the work to their wife while they get ale? Damn Redguard, must be a hole feminist movement ready to tear the province apart by now. Heh, a women's rebellion in a age of dragon attacks, necromancy and vampires running about all with genocidal elves down south and Hammerfel
might get torn apart by the battle of the sexes.

Quest added: the third wave
Overthrow the Hammerfell government and establish a matriarchy
Reward: 10,000 gold, +100 affinity with Redguard women, +25 affinity with women, 10 gatcha tokens

Whelp this book (if you can even call it that) is getting taken down.

The fanfic that' this fic is based off of literally enslaved women I think we'll be fine

Ok that's fair.

Quest added: clear out the bandits before they destroy Chillifurrow farm
Reward: 375 exp

Ok I asked for that. Well let's go kill some bandits, at least me feet won't be covered in shit this time. Heading past said bastards farm I watched Ahlam tend to the fields before I moved on down the road.

The bandits in question weren't hard to find. Their camp had been constructed right where the map said next to the road south of Whiterun. It looked cobbled together frankly, a few wooden spikes surrounding it with the tents centred around a campfire.

Spotted by enemy

As soon as that warning came up five bandits armed with iron swords and shields ran out of the tents and towards me yelling. Putting my arms I moved from side to side waiting for the first one to swing his weapon. Moving just fast enough to dodge the blade I throw my right fist at the bandit smashing his skull in. Wait what the fuck?

the most basic bandit has HP of only 35, your damage output is equal to your strength of 115

So what your saying is...

no no no don't you do it I'm in your head! I know what your about to

"ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNCH!" I yell as I put a hole through another bandits chest "three two one, let's go!" I continue to sing. Tearing my way through another three bandits I look to the rest of the camp with bloodlust in my eyes causing them to run in the opposite direction.

Chasing after them I grabbed the nearest one snapping his back over my knee like Bane. Throwing the shattered Nord at one of his companions killing both of them. Most people would be horrified at the carnage I've caused in the last five or so minutes, but this was exhilarating.

Until I saw the blade of a sword sticking through my abdomen. Oddly it didn't hurt, not much anyway. Turing around I saw a bandit standing there with a horrified look on his face "you stabbed me, you bastard" I said more as if he had spilt chocolate milk on my favourite shirt rather than him stabbing me. Head butting his I watched as his body hit the ground.

Why am I not I dying from blood loss?

your loosing ten HP a second, luckily due to you putting all your skill points into strength your health is high enough you can survive sounds like this for expanded times

That's broken, this game is broken.

Quest completed: clear out the bandits
Reward: 250 exp

Quest completed: clear out the bandits before they destroy Chillifurrow farm
Reward: 375 exp

Whiterun- 5 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Level up!

Sweet.

Looking around the camp and looting the bandits bodies I found 10 gold on each of the ten bandits and four hundred they must have stolen from Whiterun (that they are not getting back) and some food. Wolfing it down to regain my lost health I gather up the armour and weapons in my inventory and head back towards town.

Walking through the gates I stop at the blacksmiths to drop off the gear I looted "Adrianne" I said getting the blacksmiths attention "need something?" She asked. Selling the swords and most of the armour I looted I got 130 gold before leaving for Dragons Keep.

Returning to Dragons Keep I walk up to Balgruuf to see his smiling face looking at me "there you are, Whiterun thanks you for your service" he said. Sure it was no problem I just had to fight ten fucking bandits with my bare hands! Fuck you Geo from yesterday!

"It wasn't that hard and fuck you too~" the ghost of my past self snapped back.

"It was nothing Jarl, I just wanted to know if you had any more jobs for me?" I asked acting humble hoping it would mean more quests "well I do have a bandit camp in my hold that needs clearing out" he said as I stood ther dumbfounded.

What?

Quest added: clear out the bandits
Reward: 250 exp

Ok so it's in the same place as I just came from. I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

Whiterun- 10 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Fucking Bethesda game bugs.

Whiterun- 15 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Level up!

Whiterun- 20 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Whiterun- 25 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Level up!

Whiterun- 30 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Whiterun- 35 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Whiterun- 40 affinity for clearing out the bandits

Level up!

game update, repeat quest 'clear out the bandits' have been removed

What the hell?

you were taking advantage of the system 

Oh come on repeat quests are the essence of Bethesda games, how many of us have gone up ten levels in a hour because of Preston's "another settlement needs your help" quest? His voice still haunts my nightmares.

Having completed the quest eight times I returned to Balgruuf for hopefully the last time "there you are, Whiterun thanks you for your service" he said making me want to rip his head off and use it as a paperweight.Resisting the urge to kill him I smiled (this was always the annoying part about repeat quests) "is there anything I can do for you my Jarl?" I asked "well yes, but it's about time I do something for you, I am awarding you the title of Thane, it's an honorary title mostly but it does come with some perks" he said becoming Lydia over to us "each Thane gets a Housecarl, a bodyguard, Lydia here was assigned to my other Thane the Dragon Born himself, but it would appear he wants to travel alone for now so I'm sure he wouldn't mind" Balgruuf said "I am at your disposal" Lydia said nodding her head slightly.

Fallowed gained: Lydia

Title gained: Thane of Whiterun
Guards will forgive any bounty under 2000

"thank you Jarl but again are there any quests you have for me?" I ask "I'm afraid not, try asking around the other holds, we live in turbulent time, every bit of help counts" Balgruuf explains "alright then, come along Lydia" I said using my head to jester to the door "finally, this place was getting stuffy" she said dismissively.

I liked the look of Lydia from day one, and now I could see her in real life, as a person and not just a picture on a screen I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her.

"My Thane please can we stop!" Lydia begged as she leaned against the rock cliffs panting "no! We will not stop until we have every butterflies wing and mountain flower in Skyrim!" I said frantically swinging a butterfly net about. It's a critical ingredient to fortify health you know.

Chapter 2: Completing the quest lines, in reverse

Summary:

A week after arriving in Skyrim Geo has already met his first companion Lydia. Planning what to do next Geo prepares to make his ambitions known not just to Nirn but to reality at large.

Chapter Text

Stood by an alchemy station I had set up in my home in Whiterun I started wondering. What was I going to do? What would I really get for siding with each side of this war? A pat on the back and a job well done?

 

[Bethesda isn't known for its greatful factions]

 

There you are, I've been so lost in thought I thought you had abandoned me.

 

[it is my purpose to insure gamers take full advantage of the system's opportunities I couldn't abandon you if I wanted]

 

Well that's good to know, wait you said gamers as in more than one? What happened to all the others?

 

[they are still around, approximately 1 in 1000000 people who die become gamers, many have died from pissing off gods from various universes they have visited but most are still traveling around reality. Than there are those assholes who got all political]

 

Wait political? Like British tea party political or American tea party political?

 

[Like they rather want to conquer and subjugate the multiverse or dedicate their gift to protecting it from the former and both are willing to kill whoever gets in their way]

 

Oh, I'm not going to have to deal with them right?

 

[Probably, they attempt to recruit newer players whenever possible to try and one up the other. Your like a small boy left unattended in a cathedral]

 

I remained silent for several seconds, the thought of two groups of radical nerds fighting tooth and claw over me (myself probably receiving most of those tooth and claws) was both disturbing and flattering somehow.

 

Im scared.

 

[your telling me, I have to deal with these nut jobs on a daily basis]

 

Ok, but why can't you just, you know? Stop them?

 

[you'd think I'd be that easy but no. My reason for existence is to allow gamers to experience whatever life they want after death. Unfortunately many of them become high of the power I give them and declare themselves ally of justice or go on crackpot crusades screaming PURGING WITH MY KIN!!! All the way long]

 

Well it sucks to be you. Now moving from your eternal orgy of depression can we focuse on me for a second?

 

[this books is all about you can't I have one chapter?]

 

No you've fulfilled your purpose of world building and space filler now it's back to me. What do I do about the civil war?

 

[start your own civil war with blackjacks and hookers?]

 

Good idea Bender but no, I don't want to end up uniting the Legion and Stormcloaks against me. Besides I'm only one man with a small house and nine sacks full of butterfly wings, blue mountain flowers and wheat. I need to thank Lydia for all the help getting all of this by the way.

 

If the DB isn't around after defeating Aulduin than that means he never found the Jagged crown in Korvanjund so it should still be there. I could go grab it and keep it hidden until after I've dealt with the hole war then bring it to the moot to stake my claim to the position.

 

[But you still haven't told me who your siding with]

 

Well I could side with the Stormcloaks and build up my forces before expanding into the now weakened Empire.

 

[What forces? Most of the Stormcloaks are just a bunch of Scandinavian rednecks that hate elves]

 

Wow that doesn't seem bias at all.

 

[I'm part of your mind given form, and the Empire isn't that great either, they lost to said bunch of elves who have the same plan as the Covenent from Halo then act like banning Talos wasn't going to piss people off]

 

You know what your right! Neither side would have given me the throne even if I came back as Talos himself! The Stormcloaks are only intrested in putting that cheating bruit Ulfric in power so they can get rid of elves and bring back Talos worship (which was a small short-term sacrifice to give humanity a shot at surviving the Thalmor change my mind) and the Empire wouldn't chose me over their backed Jarl Elisif.

 

Screw all of them! I'll make my own Skyrim, with blackjacks and hookers!

 

[Thats what I... Sigh I don't even care at this point.  How then? Like you said your just one man]

 

Well... How many quests do I have to complete before I can leave this world and move to the next?

 

World quest added: complete the 2 of the 3 DLC's
Reward: Skyrim becomes hub world, 50 gatcha tokens, TMNT unlocked

Well I need to get my tsundare vampire gf and speeding through building one house should be easy. I'm not sure I could defeat Mirrak, not at my current level and I want to explore other worlds before I come back and become High King then maybe Emperor depending on if I can move an army from one world to another.

Wait, as in the pizza eating turtles TMNT?

[Do you know any other?]

So that means...

(Strong inhale) [yes you get to meet the Shredder]

For miles around dogs and wolves howled, people tried covering their ears and every window within Whiterun shattered.

Suddenly Lydia burst the door down sword drawn "I heard a noise! Are you alright!?" She said ready for a fight. Clearing my voice I tried calming her down "no no, sorry that was unintentional it's all good here" I said covering up my embarrassment "I could have sworn I heard a cat's claws being dragged down a metal sheet" Lydia said putting her sword away "nope, I was eraaa just practising a thu'um" I lied.

[No you weren't you were fangirling]

Shut up your making me look bad in front of Lydia!

[You don't need me to look bad in front of people]

Staring at me suspiciously Lydia relaxed "by the way once we've sold all these potions I think we should head to the Pale" I said "why? What could possibly be up there?" Lydia asked "I think the jagged crown might be in a place called Korvanjund located in the hold" I explained getting a chuckle. "The jagged crown? Wait, your serious!" She said realising I wasn't joking "if Ulfric get the crown he can use it as a rallying point against the Elisif" she said with concern in her voice.

Lydia affiliation - 5 for telling her about this

Watching as the Nord woman's head spin a smile grew on her face "but if we bring it to Solitude than it could help break the Stormcloaks moral" she suggested "yeah, about that" I said "I was thinking"

[thats dangerous]

Quiet you.

"What if I say, kept the crown? Until after the wars over?" I asked.

Lydia affiliation- -5 for treasonous talk

Ok she did not like that.

[no shit]

"What do you mean 'keep it until after the war?'" She said an agitated tone in her voice "Lydia don't get the wrong idea, I want the Legion and Empire to stay, but I'm not sure Elisif is the best option for ruler of Skyrim" I explained myself. Putting her hands on her hips Lydia raised her eyebrow "and why is that Geo?" She said is tricky tone taking the agitated ones place.

[Jesus she already sounds like your married]

Quiet you.

"Well it's simple, what does Elisif actually have that will make her a good ruler? Nothing, the Jarls only back her because they rather got put into power by the Empire or view Ulfric using the thu'um as a cheat" you explained "that's... A fair point, but if your not going to support her than who should have the throne?" Lydia asked "me" I said swinging my arms wide as if it was an obvious solution.

Laughing hysterically Lydia wrapped her arms around her gut as if she were in pain while I stood their unamused.

Lydia affiliation- 5 for making her laugh.

[this is good, ladies love guys who make them laugh]

Traditionally its with them not at them.

As the woman's laughing died down Lydia realised I wasn't joking "your serious?" She asked in disbelief "I wouldn't be saying it if I wasn't dead serious" I said. "Listen I may not look like a king but I have a plan that will help Skyrim and the Empire, the Thalmor are planning a second war we all know it but if I can get into the Blue Palace we can stop it before it begins" I explained "how?" Lydia asked at least taking me seriously now "step one, win the war and bring down Ulfric, step two, use the crown to challenge Elisif for the throne and become High King, step 3 end the Nords distrust of magic and work with the college of Winterhold to make magic a universally taught, step 4 when the Thalmor attack they'll have to deal with an army of magical Nords with a raging hate boner for elves" I explained making up a fake plan to mask my real one.

[and what would that be?]

Go to TMNT universe, assemble a mutant ninja army, come back and then take over Tamriel.

[thats... Actually not the dumbest plan I've ever heard]

Thank you. Wait the world will pause like a game when I leave right?

[yes, unless your in this world time will freeze]

Sweat so I have all the time I need.

"A magical army of Nords? Why aren't I optimistic about this?" Lydia asked sarcastically.

She's much snarkier than I remember.

[I filled out the shallow parts of the NPC's personalities]

Of corse you did.

"Lydia I know it doesn't sound realistic (it sounds more realistic than my actual plan) but that's the last thing the Thalmor would expect, plus imagine and entire army that can double its numbers using conjunction magic, I'm sure that the people of Skyrim's hatred of the Dominion outweighs their distrust of magic, it's not the best plan but it's the best we've got other than throwing another generation into the meat grinder" I said catching Lydia off guard "fine, your burdens are mine I may not agree but I can tell you have your heart in the right place with this" she said.

Quest added: heir to Septum part 1
Gain the jagged crown
Reward: 500 exp, the Jagged Crown

Lydia affiliation- 15 for giving her hope
Lydia obedience- 11 for convincing her
Lydia fear- 5 for what might happen if you fail

Care to explain this system for me?

[gladly, affiliation represent how the characters feel about you, -100 is pure hatred and 100 is undying love obedience is how likely their willing to go along with your plans -100 is no chance and 100 is fanatically loyal as for fear -100 would mean that they think your a joke and can't take you seriously while 100 means they'd wet themselves at your presence, every 20 affiliation will add 1 extra obedience point when obedience is gained and fear will add 2 extra when 10 is gained]

Simple then, finish the world quest, get mutant army, get to level 100 if possible by that point and then return to claim the position of High King and then Emperor.

Trait gained: future war monger
Adds an extra 5% chance that people under your rule will enlist when a war starts

Ooh that's going to be useful. Going back to the potions I plots through them, putting every tenth bottle to the side for me or Lydia to use later.

Alchemy level 33/100

I'm getting good at this, now let's get these to Balgruuf so he can sell them to the Legion. You'd think the base game would come up with war profiteering quest lines.

Watching four crates of health potions get taken away by cart drove by imperial soldiers Balgruuf hands me two decent sized bags of coins.

2000 gold gained

Sure that's less than a quarter of what they were all worth but eh, can't spell war profiteering without profit. Handing one of the bags to Lydia I got a confused look "come on Lydia you did half the work you get half the loot" I sad "really now? I'm impressed Lydia, if I had known you were this good at gathering ingredients I would have kept you" the Jarl praised.

Lydia affiliation- 25 for praising her in front of the Jarl
Lydia obedience- 23 for giving her a fair share

Cool. Now let's go get my crown.

Did I ever mention that I hate dungeons in Skyrim? Because I do.

Korvanjund along with the quest line for Auriels bow are my two least favourite quests due to this particular dungeon pattern. You go in, fight a horde of enemies, maybe a puzzle or two and if you take one wrong turn you have to start all over again. Wait a minute better go get the magic bow before getting Serena, for shits and giggles.

But back to why dungeons like this suck. Well it's simple "I can't open this fucking door!" I yelled in frustration as the puzzle door reset itself "do you want me to try?" Lydia asked seeing me visibly frustrated "no I can do this just let me think" I said rubbing my brow.

[do you want a hint?]

No of corse I don't want a hint it's not like I want the crown or anything.

[ok I'll give you the hint, and after we arrive home you can work on that attitude young man]

In front of my eyes saying the combination.

Rearranging it as fox, moth, dragon instead of dragon, moth, fox like I had been doing before the door opened.

Continuing through the hallways fighting through swarms of dragur before finally reaching the crown.

More specifically the dragur death lord it was on.

Still sat on its throne I ran up and threw my best punch while it got up. But unlike everything I had hit since coming to this world. It didn't die "oh no" I said before the dragur used a thu'um to throw me back "fuck!" I yelled out as Lydia went in for a slash with her sword. Blocking a hit she countered the monsters strikes as I got back to my feet.

Side stepping the monster I threw another four punches before the dragur finally went down.

That was legitimately the hardest I've had to fight since I got here.

[your total damage output is equal to 5.18 of a death lords hp so 5 hits is the minimum required to kill one at your current level]

Really? I've been running around for a week punching shit and I've made less progress than I did in eight hours of gameplay back home? Isn't there a faster way to get my stats up?

[well you could try training, that's how most gamers learn how to get skills up]

So I've been running around like a madman destroying Skyrim's ecosystem why?

[I find your ignorance amusing]

When I went for a snarky comeback words appeared in front of me explaining how training works.

Strength is boosted through physical labour and work.
Endurance through prolonged acts of effort
Dexterity through complex physical tasks
Intelligence by studying and performing magic
Wisdom through experimenting
Charisma through convincing others your right and increasing affiliation/obedience
Luck through beating the odds

Ok so that should be easy, just need to do a lot of wood chopping and but some books.

Picking up the jagged crown I dust if off slightly. Now all I need to do is get Serena out of hibernation, get Auriel's bow, defeat Harkon. That's going to be a pain in my ass, that snow elf bastard Vyrthur was a pain to deal with. Unless.

[unless?]

Pack your ice picks were going scaling.

[your insane you realise this right?]

Yes, and the readers love me for it.

Climbing up the frozen mountain towards the Inner sanctum of the Hidden Vail I stop to look back at Lydia just five feet beneath me. Oh soon she'll be beneath me in a much different way, and so will Serena, preferably at the same time, and in a much more... Alluring position.

[your a creep]

And your trapped in a creeps head so I win "how you doing Lydia?" I yelled downwards "remind me why we're doing this?" She said slamming a pick into the rock and ice "I told you I heard there was a magic object up here, if your scared of falling remember the safety rope is right there" I said gesturing to the bow wrapped around our waists "I'm more scared of you falling and slamming into me on the way down" she joked.

Reaching the top of the balcony I hoisted myself over before helping pull Lydia over. Scanning the scenery I saw nothing but snow and mountains for miles around. Really, it wasn't that impressive, I mean I'm in magical Scandinavia so these things are everywhere.

Not important, what important is getting the.... "What the fuck?"

The chamber containing Auriel's bow was... Exposed, I was expecting it to be unactivated but it's very... activated.

Walking around the side to the entrance carefully I saw the bow sat exactly where it was in the game.

I have a bad feeling about this.

[me too, last time something like this happened...]

What? What happened.

[oh no, nonononononononononono no!]

Entering the chamber I picked up the bow seeing a small not on the pedestal. Taking a closer look my blood ran cold.

"Welcome to the game" it read.

[the others, they've found you]

Chapter 3: speed run

Summary:

Finding out that the other gamers were on to him Geo is on a mission to get out of Skyrim as quick as possible. To do this he has to rather defeat Mirrak or Harkon and build a homestead. It's going to be a bumpy ride from here on out and it doesn't help when your guide is a game AI who's as sarcastic as a teenage girl.

[I love you too PRF]

See?

Chapter Text

Moving through the caves of Dimhollow Crypt I say nothing while Lydia trails behind me taking out any vampires, undead or Dawnguard we encounter.

The other gamers knew I was here so I needed to get the hell out of Nirn until I was sure I was safe. Keeping on the move with Lydia and Serana hopping from world to world getting stronger would be my main goal for now. Conquest and domination would have to wait for now.

First thing I'd have to do though is get to Serana and curb stomp her father. That latter part might be difficult but with me a vampire and a Nord as skilled as Lydia should be enough to take him.

Burning a incoming thrall to death with flames (I had taken up magic) I moved on getting near to the main chamber were Serana was located before encountering Lokil.

Once he noticed us he started shooting fire at us. Dodging the surprisingly slow flames I flanked to the left punching him while Lydia went in for the kill at the right thrusting her sword into his eye socket.

Moving past the vampiric corpse we made our way down to the centre of the chamber before waking up Serana. Watching the pillar raise out of the ground before sliding open to reveal the sleeping vampire "wait, you said there was something of value in this cave, she's just another vampire" Lydia said in confusion as she readied her sword "she's not just any vampire Lydia, she's the key to saving Nirn from eternal night" I explained trying to calm the Nord woman down while Serana was still half asleep "where... Where am I?" She managed to say "were you sent to wake me?" She fallowed with "no, but I do know where your mother is" I said "my mother? Where is she? Can you take me to her?" Serana asked "not yet, she's trapped in the Soul Cairn and none of us are strong enough to survive and reach her" I explained.

Everything seemed to hit Serana at once "this, doesn't make any sense" she said rubbing the sides of her head "what year is it? Who is the High King?" She asked seeming desperate for answers "it's 201 of the fourth era and there is no High King, we're kind of in the middle of a civil war" I explained. "Fourth era? Civil war? I've been asleep for so long, I need to get home to castle Volkihar, please can you help me?" She pleaded not knowing how the world had changed "I don't think that's a great plan, Harkon might try to kill us when he realises I have this" I said showing her Auriel's bow "what is that?" She asked.

Right she doesn't know what the prophecy of the Tyranny of the Sun is, not really anyway "is Auriel's bow, when combined with the blood of a daughter of Coldharbour it has the power to fulfil the Tyranny of the Sun prophecy" I explained "the what? My fathers been looking for a way to fulfil the prophecy for centuries, your saying it needs... My blood to work?" Serana said somewhat confused "yes, I've been told the prophecy by the man who wrote it, and I think that Harkon is planning to kill you so he can use the bow to block out the sun" I added "block out the sun? That will destroy all life on Nirn, it's insane" Lydia joined in not believing a word I said "this is the weapon of a Thalmor god, it's not that far fetched" I said

[charisma check of 20 required]

[charisma check passed!]

"If what you say is true, my fathers a threat to all life, including vampires" Serana said "you'd think he'd expect an army of angry mortals to show up at his front door" Lydia said "I'm planning to take him down, once he learns your free and the bow has been found he will stop at nothing to get both of you" I said.

Serana affiliation- 10 for freeing her
Serana obedience- 10 for agreeing to help free her mother
Serana fear- 5 for seeming to know more than she does

Quest gained: free Valerica
Reward: +50 affiliation/obedience with Serana

"Wait, so we're going to walk into another dimension to find her mother than kill her insane vampire father all while said fathers army of vampires are going to be chasing us all around Skyrim so he can steal your magic bow to bring about an eternal night?" she said as if I was insane for suggesting it.

[well it does sound insane]

Looking at Lydia with a deadpan expression for several second I responded "yes" I said plainly.

Lydia affiliation- 30 for reassuring her
Lydia obedience- 37 for convincing her
Serana affiliation- 15 for sticking up for her
Serana obedience- 16 for sticking up for her

Wow this is ridiculously easy, what happens when we get to 100?

[it varies from person to person, she'll rather love you unconditionally or become obsessed with you]

[as for obedience you'd be able to convince them to do anything, even if it's out of character for them]

Ok I'd prefer the former over the latter, so I'll need to max out on both of them before I get my sexy vampire Nord sandwich.

[is that all you think about?]

Clearly you haven't read the tags for this story.

While I was having an argument with the game the two gargoyle statues come to life. Roaring before approaching us the three of us get ready to fight. Me and Lydia going for hand to hand while Serana stays back and drains them of life.

Killing one of the monsters I got slashed along my chest by the second beasts claws. Being thrown to the ground I watched the girls finish off the second gargoyle before Lydia pulled me back to my feet "is me saving your rear going to be a regular event?" She joked "what? Does my knight in blood stained armour want a kiss from her distressing damsel?" I flirted getting a punch to the shoulder "there's not enough ale in the Hold to make me want that!" She said chuckling.

[shes lying]

Really! I started getting crazy excited.

[yes, there isn't enough in all of Skyrim]

You know one day I'm going to figure out how to turn you off right?

[you'll die trying]

Worth it.

"I'm Serana by the way" the vampire said just introducing herself after we literally fought off two gargoyles together "I'm Geo and this is Lydia" I introduced us.

Heading back to Whiterun to figure out how to get strong enough to free Valerica, more accurately how to survive the Soul Cairn.

Reaching my small home Lydia helps settle Serana in letting me formulate a plan. I've already bought Lakewood manor so once I've killed Harkon I just need to pull everything I've got into building the manor then I'm finished. I can go fight the Shredder, eat pizza with four mutated turtles and a overgrown rat and depending on the version of her bang Karai. Because that's basically what most TMNT fans think of doing at some point. Ooh I hope it isn't the version with Dr Chaplin.

[why?]

Because he loves Karai and I love him! I mean seriously, he invented magic killing laser guns than used them to save his girlfriend/boss from an ancient evil who looks like the robo suit worn by her evil alien father that would have destroyed the world if it wasn't killed by four turtles turning into dragons. That's the coolest thing I've ever heard. Except maybe for Woody Johnson's story of how Jesus killed all the dinosaurs and turned them into oil for the GOP.

[we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it]

I don't want to cross that bridge because Chaplin will be waiting there for me with his magic killing laser gun!

[that show was really running out of ideas]

Fuck you that show was great, also why didn't we hear anything about him or Karai in Fast Forw-

[never speak of that again]

Why it was a good-

[ISAIDNEVERAGAIN!!!!]

Ok ok jeez what's wrong with you?

[just because I'm in your head doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you think]

Fine.

"Serana you and Lydia can take the bedroom I'll sleep down here" I said sitting down by the fire pit "I'm surprised you didn't suggest we all cuddle together" Lydia teased "for now~" I said as she rolled her eyes before fallowing the vampire upstairs.

Quest gained: have a threesome with Serana and Lydia
Reward: Serana/Lydia/you thruple unlocked, harem route unlocked

You added the reward party as if the end goal wasn't enough to motivate me.

[its a requirement]

Sleeping through the night we set out so I could get stronger and Serana and Lydia could do some levelling of their own.

Coming to Riverwood I thought it would be best to test the training that the game told me about here. Picking up a long and placing it on the stump before bringing the axe down on it. Watching it split in half before putting another log on to repeat the process "this is your plan? Chop wood?" Lydia asked underwhelmed with the hole thing "my entire fighting style requires tons of strength and endurance, this is the most efficient way to get both so I'm going to keep at this for a while" I said having cut five logs now.

+1 strength
+0.5 endurance

Well that means that 5 logs equal 1 strength and 10 equals 1 endurance "you two better go train in the woods, there should be plenty of animals and other creatures running around" I said continuing through the motions "alright, but if she eats me I'll kill you" Lydia said as she left for the woods fallowed by Serana and her offended glare.

The sun fell slower than it should have, eight hours of continuously chopping wood slowed down my perception of time as I went through hundred if not more than a thousand logs. Eventually I was forced to stop, my stamina not being able to regenerate fast enough.

Getting paid for the firewood I watched as Lydia and Serana returned laughing with each other, large sacks thrown over their shoulders "someone had fun" I said gasping for breath "it's a long story, I'll tell you about it when we get home" Lydia said patting me on the shoulder as I slumped down fallowing the girls back to Whiterun.

Lydia affiliation- 35 for giving her bonding time with Serana
Lydia obedience- 55
Serana affiliation- 30 for giving her a friend
Serana obedience- 34

Ok I am prying what happened between them from their cold dead bodies if I happened.

[they didn't have sex in the woods if that's what your thinking]

I wasn't but now I'm even more determined to know.

-Serana and Lydia training-

Cutting down another wolf Lydia watched a ice spike fly past her striking another one of the canines making it go limp. Finishing off the pack Lydia skins the beasts while Serana watches from the shade of a tree "so you were human, but you pledged your should to a Dadric Prince and now your an immortal vampire" Lydia said trying to see if she heard Serana correctly "yep, that basically it" the vampire responded "so... How did you a Geo meet?" She asked "he was made a Thane by Balgruuf the Jarl of Whiterun for helping the Hold, I was assigned as his bodyguard and we've been traveling together ever since" she explained.

"Oh, so your not?" Serana ask cutting herself off "not what?" Lydia said as they moved on "you know" Serana said. Finally getting her meaning Lydia blushed "no, oh no no no no! Me and Geo are just friends, why? Are you interested?" She teased "no, maybe, it's just that he seems to know everything before anyone else, it has to make a girl curious" Serana admitted.

Lydia saw what she meant, Geo was the weirdest person she'd ever met, first he knew where the jagged crown was then he said he was planning to become High King after the war then he lead her right to Serana and this hole prophecy thing. Frankly the fact that they spent the first week together running around after butterflies and flowers was bizarre enough.

"Can't deny, I'd give my good eye to see what goes on in that madhouse he calls a head, but I'm a little afraid it would drive me mad" Lydia said getting a chuckle from the vampire girl.

Continuing to walk for another mile Lydia held up her hand signalling. Crouching down the two spotted a bandit camp set up in the foliage. "Looks like we're in luck, scum a plenty, can't be any less than 20" Lydia said "how unfortunate, for them" Serana chuckled with confidence.

The next thing to happen can only be described as a blood orgy, watching the unprepared bandits get torn apart by Serana's magic and Lydia's sword, one tired running as he watched the bandit chief get torn limb from limb. He didn't make it very far.

Looting the blood, and piss stained camp Lydia grabbed all the gold and valuables she could "we're the hell did they get a Nordic sword from? Who cares I'm keeping it, might go with the gauntlets I've found" she chuckled expecting a response from her party member "Serana?" She said turning around to see the girl crouched down by a corpse. Getting closer she got startled by the sight of Serana sucking blood from the severed arms stump.

Looking back Serana stopped before standing up "sorry, I haven't eaten in a while" she apologised "no need, your hungry go crazy" Lydia said "as long as it isn't my blood that's getting sucked I don't mind" she added. Staring at Lydia for a moment Serana smiled before returning to her meal. She hadn't met a none vampire before who seemed so calm about her blood sucking nature, it was nice.

-back at Whiterun-

"So you two devastated a hole bandit camp and made off with a bunch of armour and equipment all by yourselves?" I asked casting frost periodically on my soar arms to try cool them down "yep, sure we have to leave most of it behind but we got all the good stuff" Lydia explained "we'll head down the market tomorrow with whatever we don't want, the extra coin will be nice" Serana said placing down her sack in the corner of the room "perhaps you could even buy an actual house" Lydia chuckled "unless your happy to sleep downstairs in your own home forever" she added.

Great, we're not even married and she's already saying we need a bigger house.

[maybe she'd shut up if you hurried up and became High King already]

Why are you on her side!?

[because she's right]

"You know I wouldn't have to sleep down stairs if you two" I said getting cut off "no you can't share the bed with us "why not? I'm not asking for sex and it's my house" I pointed out "true but you look like hey type of guy who gets touchy when he's asleep" Serana explained slyly heading up stairs for the night "how dare you! I've never been so insulted by and accurate description of myself in all my life!" I yelled in the direction of the stairway while Lydia tried holding in a laugh when she went upstairs herself.

[tis the vice of the harem protagonist, always outnumbered]

You make it sound like my life's a Greek tragedy.

[well I know what worlds your going to next so I can say it will be]

[watch out for Zeus by the way]

Wait the faithful, heroic Disney Zeus or the bigamist asshole realistic Zeus?

[the first one]

Oof, better keep my girls out of that universe until I've dealt with him, I don't mind cucking assholes who deserve it, but I don't intend to be in the receiving end of one. Unless it's a woman. And I end up joining in. But by that point it's less cuckhold and more of a three way.

[your lucky your a gamer otherwise that train of thought will get you nowhere]

Staring into the fireplace I get an idea, first I fire of my frost at it extinguishing it than I sent flames out of the other hand relighting it. Continuing this cycle for about two minutes I see a notification saying my magic skills had levelled up.

Basic magic [7/100]

Sweet, now I've got strength, endurance, intelligence and wisdom down I just need to learn how to level up my dexterity, charisma and luck.

Continuing the process for another hour before the magic regen rate stopped being enough to maintain my training I eventually fell asleep on my sofa, while two hot women probably cuddled upstairs...

I have to make up for lost time when I get my thruple.

Meanwhile upstairs Lydia and Serana laid on their backs staring blankly at the sealing "can't sleep?" Lydia asked "no" Serana said "me neither" Lydia said "that means someone it thinking about us" Lydia said "who'd be thinking about both of us at three in the morning?" Serana asked while Lydia had a fairly good idea who it was.

-the next day-

While Serana and Lydia sold the excess loot at the market I traveled to Dragonsreach (which I just remembered isn't Dragonskeep) to see Farengar about getting some spell books. "So you want to learn magic eh? Well if you want to master the art you need to go to the college in Winterhold, but I do have some books available" Farengar said placing some spell books on the table. Looking over the books they were fairly basic, fireball, chain lightning and frost cloak. Picking them up and placing the gold I owed in their place I left to find the girls.

Walking through the market books in my left hand I quickly stopped to trip Nazeem before moving on.

[can't you let that go?]

Not in a million years.

[if you became a vampire you might have that time]

True, might ask Serana about it after Harkon is dead.

Speaking of which she and Lydia were walking out of the blacksmiths when I caught their attention "you two did some shopping" I commented on the steel plate armour she was wearing "and I've still got enough left over for a trip down the tavern" she said holding up the small satchel of gold in her hand. Serana on the other hand didn't look all that different "didn't you get anything?" I asked.

Holding up her right had I saw a silver ring with a emerald imbedded in it and a matching medallion hanging from between her fingers "their enchanted to increase my magic pool" she said putting the medallion around her neck "looks good on you" Lydia commented.

Ok all we needed to do now was get

-two weeks of reading and chopping wood later later-

Sneaking into Valerica's old lab was surprisingly easy, no one kept lookout because A: no one knew how to get into it and B: no one in castle Volkihar thought humans would be dumb enough to get this close to a creepy abandoned castle.

The Soul Cairn was way less foreboding than the discretion suggested. It mostly reminded me of the shadow realm from yugioh (so gonna visit that place one day) with all the purple and whatnot.

Valerica wasn't hard to find (even for those who haven't played the game in advance) considering you walk in a straight line until you hit the wall and look for the entrance.

Seeing her mother for the first time in nearly 4000 years Serana tried running to her only to get repelled by the shield of energy that kept Valerica trapped "Serana? Is that you? How?" The older vampire asked confusion dripping from her voice "mother its me, this is Geo and Lydia, they woke me up and brought me here" Serana said introducing us.

"You... Brought my daughter here? Why?" Valerica asked "I know about your husbands plan to block out the sun, I want to help stop him" I said pulling Auriel's bow from behind me "is that... The bow, you found it" she reacted in disbelief.

Gently tapping the field I try to look as if I didn't know how it worked "care to explain how you got here?" I asked "when I hid Serana away I came here hoping to strike a deal with the Ideal masters who rule this realm, instead they tried to take my soul and trapped me in here, if you defeat the Keepers that hold up this shield I can free myself, but be careful there's a dragon called Durnehviir that guards the Soul Cairn and does the Ideal masters bidding" Valerica explained "can do" I said as the three of us head off.

That was easier said than done. The Keepers were well...

[vastly stronger than you expected]

Ok yes but you make it out to be worse than expected. I said while being imbedded into a wall after the giant slammed me into it using its giant bone mace. Serana and Lydia were keeping it distracted as I peeled myself out of the starfish shaped imprint I had left. Checking how much health I had left I cashed fast heal a few times before getting back into the fight.

Running up behind the keeper I continuously punched its leg getting faster and faster as I got into the rhythm before it eventually went down. Dragon bone armour for me then.

Level up!

Skill gained: go beyond (active)
Every 3 punches landed continuously on a enemy increases in damage by 5%.

Oh that reminds me, I need to go to the MHA universe and stop Shiggy before...

[SPOILERS DETECTED SPOILERS DETECTED PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPOILING IT FOR ANIME ONLY READERS THANK YOU]

Ok the readers will just have to read the manga before I get there. There are you happy?

[immeasurably]

Right, now we're are those other two dickheads?

-two mediocre mini boss fights later-

Quest completed: free Serana's mother
Serana affiliation: 80
Serana obedience: 92

"Well that was annoying at best" I grumbled as I, Serana, Lydia and Valerica attempted to leave, the elder scroll not proving of any use to us considering I already had the bow. Suddenly a thunderous roar could be heard. Over our heads Durnehviir flew down landing less than fifty feet before summoning a horde of Bonemen to attack us.

Great, a dragon fight.

[we are in Skyrim, you just haven't seen many because you never leave the hold]

Shut up.

Pulling out my bow I aimed at Durnehviir while Lydia slashed away his Bonemen with help from Serana and her mother.

Firing arrow after arrow I try hitting the dragon before he takes off. Getting a few good hits Durnehviir starts to take off flying through the air two fast for me to hit. "Get down!" I yelled as he started raining frost down from the sky. Taking cover my armour managed to protect me from most of the damage, but still feeling the effects of it.

Watching Durnehviir come around for another attack I pulled back three arrows aiming them directly at his face hoping I'd get a bullseye. Releasing the arrows I watch as two harmlessly ping off of the dragon while one manages to hit his eye. Watching as Durnehviir went into a spiral free fall the ground shook as he crashed into the ground ironically hitting an incoming wave of his own undead.

Running as fast as I could I threw a punch at the dragons head "DIE!" I said fallowing with another punch "YOU!" I said with yet another punch "STUPID!" I said with a third punch. Before I could land a fourth punch Durnehviir turned to dust as his soul disappeared.

What?

[his health was only 1821, if you just started punching him 4 hits would have been enough]

That is bizarrely broken. Whatever lets get the shout and go, the sooner I save the world the sooner I can get my Skyrim threesome!

[degenerate]

Prude.

Before I could continue my argument with the game Durnehviir reappeared in the sky and landed in the exact place his body was before "stay your weapon Qahnaarin I merely wish to talk" he said my party still not convinced "wait a second I killed you! You should be dead" I said as if we were playing a DnD game.

"Not dead, cursed, I live between life and death" Durnehviir explained "so the stories are true" I responded getting a light tilt of the head from the dragon "and what storied would that be?" He asked "when I was a child my mother told me about a dragon who sold his soul to gain vast power in necromancy, the only difference is she said it was a Dadric prince" I lied about how I knew who he was.

The Durnehviir chuckled "that is mostly the truth, I was promised by the Ideal masters the power to summon armies of the undead and in exchange I would guard a woman named Valerica until she died" Durnehviir explained "what they didn't tell you was I'm immortal" Valerica guessed "yes, now I am trapped here unable to venture far from here without dying" the dragon said with anger in his voice "isn't there a way to free you?" I mock asked knowing the answer. "Free? No my soul is part of this real now, but I do seek to travel the sky's once more" he responded "I will teach you a Thu'um that will allow you to summon me for short periods of time to aid you in combat" he explained.

Skill added:
Summon Durnehviir
Allows you to summon the undead dragon Durnehviir from the Soul Cairn.

Cool I've got a dragon friend.

Valerica remained in the Soul Cairn still fearful of her husband, can't say I blame here considering everything he's put them through.

As the three of us stood at the end of castle Volkihar's gate Serana looked hesitant "I'm... Not sure if this is a good idea" she said seeming wary "if Harkon lives he'll never stop looking for the bow or you" I said "don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you" I said turning to the girls "either of you" I said giving the two a lit blush.

[Plus 2 charisma gained]

Damn this game is broken.

"Right, let's end this" Serana said with renewed confidence as we walked up the bridge. Seeing Watchman open the gate something was off about him. In the game he seemed surprised to see Serana but now he just had a sad look on his face as he avoided eye contact.

Somethings off.

[if so a gamer might be involved, be careful]

These other gamers seem pretty on the nose so changes involving vampires is probably be ahead.

Walking into the great hall the other members of the clan just stared at us as we walked towards the cathedral.

Opening the doors, the dim light from the cathedral windows shining down on us. Standing in the dark on the balcony above us Harkon still in his human form looked down on us his unmistakable demonic eyes peering into us "Serana, welcome home" he said with mock joy. Jumping down ten foot in front of us he turned his attention to me "I hope your... Pet has kept you entertained" he spat slightly hurting my feelings "I'm disappointed in you Serana, you've taken everything I've provided for you and just thrown it away for this... Mortal" he added.

Ok he's still in this human form not that big a difference.

"Provided for me? You've destroyed our family, killed other vampires all for a prophecy you barely understand, mother may still be scared of you but I'm not, not anymore and you won't hurt either if them" she said anger dripping from her voice.

[I smell a threesome]

Shut up my vampire waifu finally loves my.

Turning his attention back to me "you, I was warned you would turn my daughter against me" I said "did you not listen to a word your daughter just said?" I asked getting a scoff from Harkon "wait, who exactly told you about me?" I inquired getting a laugh this time "someone far more powerful than either of us" he said bringing out a all to familiar mask.

[Geo get the hell out of there!]

Looking at the stone mask I realise what he did "but it doesn't matter, time to die" Harkon said rushing me at incredible speed.

Quest added: Phantom bloodline
Defeat Lord Harkon
Reward: +25 affiliation/obedience with Serana, hamon skill unlocked, castle Volkihar unlocked as home

Lord Harkon
Level- 50
Class- stone mask vampire
Job- patriarch of the Volkihar clan
Race- vampire hybrid
Rank- vampire Lord
Alignment- lawful evil
HP- 100,000
MP- 100,000
SP- 75,000
STR- 337 x4
END- 253 x4
DEX- 100 x4
INT- 231 x4
WIS- 115 x4
CHA- 125 x4
LCK- 10 4

Skills:
Vampirism:
Drinking blood restores health and gives access to vampire magic.

Vampire Lord:
50% increase to vampire magic.

Stone mask vampirism:
400% increase to all combat stats, regenerates 20% health every ten seconds and gains extra HP, SP and MP from drinking the blood of their prey.

Weaknesses:
The sun:
The sun drains a vampires powers and in the stone masks case will destroy them entirely. Causes 10,000 points of damage per second.

Hamon:
A trained hamon user can channel the energy into their body parts or objects that can harm or even kill undead creatures. Does 500% more damage than regular hits.

Holy objects:
Objects and weapons blessed by the respective faith will slow down an undead or demonic enemies regeneration and cause 250% more damage than regular weapons.

Not being able to react fast enough Harkon grabbed my throat and threw me at the alter on the other end of the room causing me to smash through it. Seeing an opening Lydia sliced the monsters arm of while Sera threw a trio of ice spikes into his chest. The two looked on in horror at how fast Harkons arm grew back and his wounds healed.

Throwing Lydia to the ground Harkon was grappled by Serana as she turned into her vampire lord form. Putting up the best struggle she could Serana was unable to pin Harkon instead throwing her arms wide causing him to lose his grip on her hands and slash across his chest making him stagger backwards fallowed by getting his by multiple life drain spells and Serana summoning a gargoyle to fight him.

Pulling myself of the ground I watched as Harkon ripped the left arm off of the gargoyle and begin draining it dry.

Care to explain?

[the stone masks pushes its wearer to evolve beyond their currents state through acupuncture quadrupling the stats of those who use it]

So he's four times stronger than when I fought him in the game. Lovely. Damn, I need to cause enough damage to overcome his regenerating. But how?

Rushing forward to help I watch as Lydia jumps Harkon from behind stabbing him in the back before pulling the sword down causing it to rise out of Harkon's chest. Yelling in anger Harkon reached around then threw Lydia into Serana knocking them both back. Reaching for the blade Harkon physically pulled it through the front of his chest and threw it towards me.

Watching as Serana and Lydia now with her second sword slashed and hacked at the ever regenerating vampire I got back to my feet trying to think of a plan. Moving forward light from the thin slits called windows.

Picking up the blade an idea sprung to mind. Rushing forwards at full speed grappling Harkon smashing through the cathedral door slamming the vampire into the ground. Curling his legs up Harkon kicked me off him into the wall behind us.

Getting back to my feet I draw the sword grasping it in both hands. Nearly floating back to his feet Harkon dusted off his vest "still alive? Fine, I could use a good meal" he said a predatory look in his eyes.

Seeing him rush me again using the same movements as before. Reacting I sliced off his hand as I jumped backwards trying to lure him my way.

As we fought our way through the hallway I used a lesser ward to block his vampiric drain spell not realising it was a distraction until he grabbed me with his right hand throwing me into the great hall. Crashing into one of the tables I struggled to my feet looking around to see the vampires of the clan stand aside in fear. Not of me, but of the beast their patriarch had become.

I quickly ran to the castle exit shifting my eyes about looking to see where Harkon had gone. For the first time since coming to Skyrim I was genuinely fearing for my life. I was fighting an opponent I couldn't just punch to death and worst I knew what he'd do to Lydia and Serana if I didn't kill him now.

Stopping just below the fresh hold I heard an all too familiar sound "wrrrry" it calmly whispered. Jolting my head upwards I saw Harkon hanging from the sealing like a bat before pouncing down knocking me to the ground and throwing the sword from my grasp. Pinning me Harkon grabbed my throat and began digging his claws in sucking the life from me.

I watched as my health grew lower and lower. Acting quick I threw every destruction spell I knew at the man standing over me only to watch his injuries rapidly fade "it's useless to struggle boy with this mask I've ascended beyond a human, even beyond the gifts of Molag Bal" Harkon said drunk with the new power he had been given.

[warning, health below 10%]

Watching as my vision grew dark before a almighty roar echoed through the castle as Harkon was tackled off of me. Now free I quickly grabbed a healing potion from my belt only getting my health back up to 27%. It was enough.

Serana had tackled her father and was now holding him down slashing at his face with her claws. With Lydia getting me back to my feet I caught a glimpse of castle Volkihar's residence gathered in a huddle behind us.

[their waiting to see who wins]

Typical, can't trust vampires for anything.

Hearing a much deeper roar Harkon transformed into his Vampire Lord form before throwing Serana from her position over him using his superior strength to rip her left arm off before throwing her over towards his throne "Serana!" Lydia and I yelled rushing forwards going to stab Harkon through the heart.

As the blade pierced her skin I ran to help upper cutting the monster. Before I could go for a second punch Harkon turned into a swarm of bats reappearing behind me kicking me through the doors to the castle scaring poor Watchman half to death.

Getting back to my feet I froze, my eyes meeting with the last thing I wanted to see. Harkons talon like hand protruding out of Lydia's abdomen as he held her three foot off the ground before tossing her aside.

Everything other than Lydia's body seemed to slow down as it hit the ground with a dull thud. This wasn't how this was supposed to go, this isn't how an self insert, isekai bullshit power fantasy is meant to go. But it did happen, Lyida is gone and I'm not to far behind. Damn him, damn this world and damn the bastard who gave Harkon that fucking mask!

[I can give you an emergency teleport to a new world, it's not to late to save yourself]

No, I'm killing this kono Dio da die/Dracula love child wannabe fuck! Then I'm going to kill the gamer who gave him that mask and everyone that gets in my way!

Feeling the hair on my skin prick up I was broken out of my internal monologue by the sound of heavy footsteps coming in my direction. Looking up I saw Harkon standing over me glaring down with a triumphant expression on his beastly face "you lasted longer than I expected worm" he said reaching down and grabbing my by the shoulder lifting me up to my feet "in another life you could have been a exceptional vampire, but this is not that life" he said raising his spare claw to take my head off. Watching it ready to end my I caught a glimpse of something I needed to win.

The sun, rising over the castle just enough I could see its outline. Getting an idea I focus my attention back on Harkon. With renewed vigour I punched the wrist he was holding me with snapping bones and tearing ligaments giving me the ability to dodge the slashing claws that came down at me.

Now crouched directly under the hunched over vampire I grabbed onto his arm and opposite leg pushing upward with all of my remaining might. Flying for a brief moment Harkon's massive body crashed into the bridge tumbling for a second before stopping.

Snarling like a wild beast Harkon got up "you think a toss is enough to kill me!?" He growled "no, but that can" I said pointing upwards as the sun rays peered over the castle slowly growing more present. As the light hit the top of Harkon's head a loud hissing sound could be heard as white smoke rose for Harkon's head making his hiss in pain "wrrrry? How is this possible, the sun weakens vampires not causes us severe pain!" He said stepping forward to shield himself in the shadows.

Not giving him the chance to regenerate I rushed him charging into his waist forcing him backwards his torso now fully exposed to the sun. Watching as his skin burnt I continued holding him back as he tried desperately to return to the safety of his castle.

Screaming in pain Harkon dug his claws into my back trying to make me lose my footing.

[warning, health at 10%]

Feeling my lest start to give way I do my best to hold out for a few more seconds "you... You can't do this to me!" Harkon screamed digging his claws deeper into my body "my power, my destiny!" He said as the burning became more intense.

Holding my ground I hear Harkon's ear splitting scream as his body turned to dust falling apart in my arms.

Quest completed: defeat Lord Harkon
Serana affiliation- 100
Serana obedience- 100

Skill tree unlocked: hamon

Item gained: stone mask

I.. I did it, wait. If my affiliation is still going up.

[shes alive]

"Serana!" I called out my every movement hurting as I turned to hobble back to the castle entrance "I'm ok!" I hear her call out. Seeing Serana crouching down by Lydia's body I see the tattered remains of where Harkon ripped her arm off "your arm" I said sliding down the wall next to her "it's fine, it'll grow back after enough blood" Serana said looking down at Lydia "she's still alive, but barely" she added.

Looking through my pockets I found one last health potion and got Lydia to drink it. "It's not working" I said impatiently. "The wounds are too bad, I can save her but" Serana stopped herself "you would need to turn her into a vampire" I said "we don't have many other options, someone bring me some blood" she said leaning over hesitating before biting down on Lydia's neck.

Moments pasted before Serana lifted her head up. Quickly taking the chalice of blood Watchman brought Srana put it to Lydia's lips slowly feeding her the red liquid. It wasn't notable at first but Lydia's would started to fade, before long you could hear Lydia coughing.

Relived that she was ok you threw your arms around Lydia "your alive!" You cried out with joy as Serana joined you "yes but I won't be for long if you keep squeezing me like that" Lydia jokes as we backed off.

The effects of Serana's blood were already showing, Lydia's eyes were now a burning orange and her skin was becoming white as snow.

I'm just glad she's ok.

[you really do care about them don't you, that's not a trait many gamers with your ambition gain]

Well people always said I was special.

[I don't think that was meant in a good way]

Frig off. Anyhow it doesn't matter, I'm halfway through the world quest and now I just need to start building. Although I might deal with the civil war before I go if I've got the time.

Quest added: Trotsky and his magical murder train
End the Skyrim civil war
Stormcloaks reward: +75 affiliation with all Stormcloaks, Thalmor embassy unlocked as home, 12,500 exp
Legion reward: +75 affiliation with all Imperials, Become Jarl of Eastmarch, 80 gatcha tokens

Quest added: anything for her smile
Bring peace to Lydia's home
Reward: +50 Lydia affiliation/obedience

Quest added: real-estate king
Complete a homestead
Reward: [???] [???] home builder perk

Eh those can wait, for now I just want some time with my girls.

[who can blame you]

Jesus, that took way longer than expected, I'll just go back to 2-3 thousand word chapters from now on. Love you all, even the people who think my book is shit.

Chapter 4: Tying up loose ends

Summary:

After Harkon was destroyed Geo and his party start tying up loose ends before heading off to NWC. Geo is still trying to come up with a way to explain to two middle age women why their in the middle of present day New York. But that can wait till after they get there.

Chapter Text

Ulfric Stormcloak, leader of the rebellion that bore his own name was stumped. The Pale, the Rift and Winterhold had all fallen in less than a week. Their forces that escaped spoke of a beast dressed as a man coming into their encampments and massacred them.

The Legion must have gained some type of Dadric Prince's weapon or maybe it was one of their damn mages. Ulfric sworn to himself that once the war was over and he was High King the first thing he's going to do is burn down that infernal Thalmor loving college.

Brought out of his bigoted thoughts Ulfric rose from his throne to the sound of knocking on the massive doors at the end of the hall.

Before anyone could react the doors exploded creating a giant dust cloud. As his soldiers scrambled to position Ulfric could only watch in horror as a series of red beams of light blasted out of the cloud reducing his army to ashes in one hit.

Hearing a strange music being played with terms such as "back in black" being screamed in tune with said music a figure emerged from the smoke. Clad in a red tank top and skin tight green trousers that clung around a football sized bulge he strutted into the great hall as if he was Emperor of Tamriel.

As the figure took off a piece of black glass he wore over his face he looked right at Ulfic "what in Nirn are you!?" He demanded. The figure replied by putting both hands behind his head and thrusted his crotch towards Ulfric sending another beam of light at him vaporising the Stormcloak's leader "the least pleasant dicking you'll ever get" Geo said revelling in his victory "no homo" he quickly added.

Hearing clapping behind him Geo saw Serana, Karai, Lydia, Bulma Briefs, Rouge, Giganta and Wonder woman standing their congratulating him on his victory. "Speaking of dicking" he said thrusting his groin at the girls. But instead of disintegrating them their clothes were ripped to pieces. Watching the group of naked women walk towards him hips swaying in unison he hear one sentence being repeated. "Wake up" he heard "what?" Was the only response he could muster.

Then something truly horrifying happened, watching the girls heads start to grossly twice and form into speech bubbles before his very eyes the sentence was screamed "WAKE UP!!!"

Practically falling out his sleeping back Geo was drenched in a cold sweat as he looked around seeing he still in his tent camped east of Riverwood he sighed in relief.

[you ok?]

I had the worst nightmare ever, well it was pretty cool at the start but it sucked major ass later on towards the end.

[were you dreaming that you ended the civil war with dick missiles again?]

They were lasers this time.

[you know we really need to get you a therapist]

No time, work to be done.

Getting dressed I crawl out of the tent to start another day of work. Turns out the game has extended the Heartfelt DLC to all the holds. Good considering I now only have to walk a hour or two between the building site and my house. Me and the girls were just camping here because work had lasted a little longer than usual.

The basement and main hall were finished now the extensions were all that remained. While I would have moved on straight after finishing. But then my side-quest completing addiction came into play. So now we're going to take down Ulfric and then get to the teenage mutant ninja turtles universe. I wonder if they'll have 80s white Stockman and BeeBop or modern black Stockman and BeeBop? Not that I don't like the new ones but why did they change their skin?

[don't ask me I know as much as you do]

Moving on I check the instructions to build a kitchen. Once I've finished the GGTC or Geo guide to conquest I'll come back here and build all the add ons but for now I'll stick with a kitchen, a bedroom and a storage room.

[remind me what that is again? I was trying to delete myself while you were writing it]

I'm glad you asked. Pulling out a piece of paper with a crude picture of me as the Thad vs Chad vs Virgin meme (as the Thad, obviously) I turned to the other side and started reading.

Congratulations on purchasing the Geo guide to conquest for the low low price of £20.

[its not worth 1]

Quiet you. With these easy six steps you too can be a multiverse harem god-emperor like me.

[thats a little much don't you think?]

I'm going to get it published later when I've actually got all these things.

Step 1. Exploit the game as much as you can.
Step 2. Complete your first world quest.
Step 3. Complete the first 10 worlds before going back to the first one. It will be way more fun when your OP.
Step 4. Gather a large collection of people your attracted to, make sure at least one tenth of them are actually useful outside of sex.
Step 5. Enjoy your life as a broken harem protagonist and relax knowing no none gamer can ever challenge your lifestyle.
Step 6. If your a dense mother fucker and fuck up, read my next book how to us fuck up your fuck up.

[and when's that coming out?]

I haven't written it ok! Writings hard.

Putting away my soon to be source of infinite wealth I get back to building. Luckily for I who has no experience building anything larger than a bird box, it works the same as in the game. Once I've gathered the resources I just confirm the purchase and behold. It's built.

-Lydia-

Groaning I turn over as the sound of heavy building goes on in the background "why did I have to say get a bigger house?" She said mentally kicking her younger self.

Relenting she crawled out of her sleeping back and went out into the sun. Benefits of being a vampire: eternal youth and super strength, down sides: the sun hurts like a bitch. The whole blood drinking thing took some getting used to but Skyrim had an near endless supply of bandits and other criminals.

Getting to her feet Lydia saw Geo by the work bench. As strange as the last three days had been, considering that she almost died and was brought back as a vampire Geo had found a way to make things weirder.

As an extension of the house appeared out of thin air Geo turned to see her standing there still shocked as when the foundations magically appeared.

-Geo-

"Good sleep?" I asked the dumbfounded Nord "it was until you started working" she said rubbing her eyes as I installed the storage room "don't worry, I should be done any second now" I informed her putting down the bedrooms and marvelling at my handy work "there all done, now I just have to furnish it" I said waiting for the completed quest icon to show up.

Wait why isn't it showing up? Don't tell me I need

[it would appear your not done]

Oh come on please tell my I don't have to run round Skyrim buying furniture.

[no but it would appear another gamer has altered the conditions of completing the dlc]

Looking back to the book I flipped through the pages until I found what appeared to be gum sticking two pages together. Peeling it off my face went bright red as I started reading.

How to build a sex dungeon.

What the fuck.

[not all gamers are out for blood, some just think their funny]

"What's got you blushing?" Lydia asked as I quickly closed the book "nothing, I just ahem, I think it's about time I fulfil the next stage of my plan" I said "the High King one?" Serana said with a yawn as she got our her tent "that's the one" I responded.

The girls looked at each other with doubt in their eyes "not that we don't believe in you Geo but..." Lydia said trailing off "but?" I asked "there are only three of us, how are a pure blood vampire, a vampire fledgling and a man who can defy reason going to bring down the entire Stormcloak rebellion?" Serana said putting her damn logic in this argument. She had a point, my penis lasers currently didn't exist so that wasn't an option "we don't have to fight every Stormcloak, we just need to bring down enough of the Stormcloak's leadership that they are thrown into disarray long enough to let the Imperial legions swoop in and deal with them" I explained "without Ulfric to rally behind they have no symbol so bringing him down is our top priority" I added.

"Are you sure this will work?" Lydia asked still some doubt in her voice "it's the best plan I can come up with" I said trying to reassuring her.

Charisma check: 291/250 required: pass

-Dawnstar-

Skald the Elder was sat on his throne waiting for word form Ulfric when they will go on the push against the Legion. He had been rather on edge as of late, dragon attacks and Ulfric barely escaping the chopping block has put some doubt in his old heart. But that wouldn't shake his loyalty.

The dragons will leave when the Empire is driven out, Skald was sure of that.

While deep in thought Skald was broken out of his thoughts by a man collapsing through the roof seemingly unharmed "Hello there" he said looking as if he was surpassing a laugh. Jumping to his feet Skald drew his sword "guards! Seise this intruder!" The Jarl yelled.

[did you have to say that over used quote?]

No, but I wanted to.

Grabbing the first guard that lunged at me I swung him around building up the momentum needed to splatter the guards that came after him using one of their own as a human club. Taking out the sixth guard I stop swinging to see the forearm of the first guard being all that was left. Seeing there was one guard left I put a little more weight on my left foot as I leaned forward towards him scaring him away.

Perk gained: slasher villain
Gruesome or bloody deaths of enemies gives double exp.

I was far too broken for this game.

[just wait]

Moving my attention back into the now speechless Jarl I pick up one of his guards helmets using it as a projectile as the old man desperately tried to thrust his sword at me. Knocking him onto the ground I put my foot on his chest as he laid there "this is for being a dick" I said smashing his head in with my foot.

Right. I wonder if that hidden chest is still there.

-Windhelm-

It totally was still there! Jesus this really was the game and not just some world that resembles it! Suck it Naofumi! Im not an idiot for treating this world like a game because it is one! (Your still my favourite though)

Walking up the steps to the palace of the kings I get ready to rush the Redneck Supreme Ulfric himself. I mean how could you hate elves? They have big titty elf girls for fuck sake! Oh that reminds me I need to find a world with big titty elf girlfriends.

[do you have a second brain in your dick or is your brain a second dick?]

Shut up! You'll never understand me, why? Because I have a dream! A dream that one day every man and woman will have a big titty elf girlfriend, a tsundare vampire gf and a SaM succubus gf! And through this world peace and equality will become a part of life! And what a wonderful life it will be.

[every man AND women? What if their not gay or bi]

Eh, you love who you love, more for the rest of us.

What was I doing again? Oh right mass murder.

Before I could kick the doors in I heard a crash and the sound of glass breaking before the sounds of screaming passed through the woodwork.

Reacting quick I kicked the doors open only to be taken aback by the sight before my eyes. Ulfric Stormcloak and the other leading figures of the Stormcloak rebellion laying dead on the floor while a cape and cowled figure stood in the centre of the room tow pointy ears sticking out his head. Could it be? Was it really him.

[wait, no... No no nononononononononononononono!]

The figure turned dramatically casting his cape aside to reveal not the dark knight but "Deadpool!?" I exclaimed in confusion "surprise little biscuit, thought I was someone else didn't you?" He said pointing his index finger at his covered mouth.

[no!!!!!!!!!!]

"Thought you shook me back at gamer 1.3 million didn't you Gamie? How is Silvia these days by the way?" Deadpool asked the game "wait you can here him too?" I asked confusion flooding my mind. Letting out an great laugh Deadpool responded "simple my gumdrop Kirito, I have tones of free time now I'm my earths top mercenary, I work one day a month and still make ten times that of the average American so when I'm not busy I like to travel the multiverse" he said putting a few bullets in Ulfirc's corpse "and then on my travels I met the Gamer System, it was hate at first sight, so now whenever he gets a new gamer I drop in and have some fun" he explained sighing in a happy manner "and that kids is how I met your mother" he finished.

This was all weird, even by my standards "that doesn't make any sense" I stated with a deadpan expression "yet it's still better than the ending of the actual show" Deadpool said stepping within then feet of me "so instead of the merc with the south your now..." I started before getting interrupted "CAPTAIN DEADPOOL!!!! Multiverse explorer and greatest lover in twelve dimensions" he responded striking a pose.

[you see why I hate him]

"So what do you want with me?" I asked reluctantly, watching as Deadpool pulled out a piece of paper saying 'script' in bold red letters I instantly regretted asking "well I read to the end of your story, you misspelt like half the words towards the end and I noticed a disturbing lack of me" he said throwing the paper away.

Feeling the game try to hang itself in my mind I decide to get rid of him quick "so you want a part in the story right?" I asked "well duh! I'm here for action! Excitement! Character development and dare I say, a romantic side plot?" He said acting out each of those descriptions holding a Wolverine body pillow during the last one.

This guy is starting to get annoying. How do I get rid of him.

[do you think I'd still be dealing with him if I knew?]

Ok ok fair point, I have an idea.

"Ok I've got a job for you" I said exciting him "super! What is it, battling fearsome dragons? Rescuing fair maidens who are way to frisky for the time period their based off? Bringing the Internet and wifi hotspots to Tamriel!?" He asked brandishing his katanas in excitement "bring me the magic sword used by Samurai Jack" I ordered.

Standing there seemingly disappointed Deadpool reset to his usual demeanour "a fetch quest eh? Fine I'll take up this quest, but first" he said pulling out two sub-machine guns "I'm going to slaughter maybe a few hundred more Imperials before I go" he said "don't you mean Stormclo..." I said before his hand pressed roughly against my mouth "ssh, I know what I said my edgy little protagonist-Chan" he said before backing away slowly wiggling his fingers in the process as he exited the room.

So this is what it's like dealing with Deadpool in real life.

[never meet your heroes son]

Still think he's the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

[fuck you Marvel trash]

Anyhow, Jack will rather keep him busy for a while or somehow kill him.

Unwanted guest perk gained:
Deadpool thinks your fun and will now show up uninvited whether you want him to or not.

Ok that's going to be interesting, I wonder how the girls are doing.

-Lyida and Serana-

"That was easy" Serana said casting another life drain at the incoming city guards. Braking into Riften and killing Laila was shockingly less effort than expected. Now the two were just sat in the Keep throwing spells at whatever guard or soldier was dumb enough to walk in.

Overall it was good practice for Lydia and it gave Serana a chance to try teaching for a change.

The day went past like that until the flow of idiots stopped coming "looks like that was it" Lydia said "seems so" Serana responded. Looking at the pile of fifty ish corpses an dry silence passed through the air "want to hit the tavern?" Lydia asked "sure, what could go wrong" Serana mused.

1 hour and three ales later.

Serana was physically had to try and drag a now drunken Lydia off of a tavern client who had the nerve to make a comment on Serana's ass resulting in the Nord woman stomping on the now bloodied mans crotch "say that about my friend again! I bloody dare you ya mud-crab humping crap!" Lydia yelled out as she was dragged out by Serana and three other patrons.

-Geo-

Leaving Windhelm quickly was a smart choice. As it would appear that Deadpool had brought in a legion that was now sieging the leaderless city. If he was repeating this across all the holds than this should be an easy quest. Maybe you were wrong about him.

[i stand by my word]

Quest completed: Trotsky and his magical murder train
End the Skyrim civil war
Reward:

Imperials affiliation: 75

Title gained: Jarl of Eastmarch
You know rule mostly autonomously over the Hold of Eastmarch, making your home in the Palace of the Kings you have power over all in your hold and answer only to the High King/Queen.

Quest completed: anything for her smile
Bring peace to Lydia's home
Reward:
Lydia affiliation: 85
Lydia obedience: 100

Huh, well that was easy.

[what now]

Simple, complete the.... Ahem, house before the girls get back.

[your so screwed if they find out]

That's why I'm doing it secretly.

Quest completed: real-estate king
Complete a homestead
Reward:
Home builder perk gained.
You are a natural at construction and building. Construction projects take 50% less time and resources to complete.

40 gatcha tokens gained.

Kinky perk level 1 gained.
You have very inclusive sexual tastes and your caller reflects that. 25% increase to charisma when convincing partners to try new kinks.

World quest completed: complete the 2 of the 3 DLC's
Reward:
Skyrim becomes hub world.
Now all items collected will be stored in this world until you come to collect them, you can also customise building that you own via the game store.

50 gatcha tokens gained.

TMNT universe unlocked.

"I'm going to super hell for this" I said out loud as I looked around the sex dungeon. Unlike the rest of the house it was fully furnished from the start with chains and bonds attached to the walls, a large fireplace with four stakes lined up in front of it, a set of stocks in the corner and a four post large bed with handcuffs at each post.

There was a small pressure plate built into the wall of the caller that made a section of the wall slide back before revealing this nightmare of kinkiness so hopefully they wouldn't lean on it and find what must be a endless supply of shits and giggles for the asshole who messed with the system. "Why does the universe hate me?" I asked.

"Because your fun to mess with" a feminine voice came from behind me. Freezing still I slowly turned to see Serana and a sobered up Lydia standing there looking at the room. A cold sweat would be appropriate right now, but it was overshadowed by the rainstorm worth of water poring out of my skin as the two switched between looking at me and the "decorations" that surrounded me.

"I can explain" I sputtered out "I bet you can" Lydia teased.

-lemon- vampire, threesome, femdom (not that kind)

Quickly I tried coming up with other than a guy from another universe is messing with me I was cut off by Lydia pressing her lips against mine. Feeling her tongue slide into my mouth I felt a hand slide down grope my left asscheek. The kiss continued for another minute before our lips parted letting us catch our breath "I feel like your the one who needs to do some explaining now" I said smugly.

"I'm gonna be honest worth you Geo, neither of us know why we're doing this, I just made a joke about a threesome... Then Serana didn't laugh, and here we are" Lydia explained.

Damn it! They only want me because of protagonist plot powers! I'm gonna have to let them down.

[seriously? You've worked for this since you got here and your saying no?]

I'm a thirsty gamer, not a pig.

"You two don't have to do this if neither of you want to" I said gently pushing Lydia away "well I certainly do" Serana said enthusiastically dropping her clothes to the floor "I've got to agree with Serana, we both want you Geo and I'm not opposed to sharing if you want something serious out of this" Lydia said kissing me again before she joined Serana in stripping.

Feeling blood flow down to my crotch I watch as the two women stood naked as the day they were born. They looked fairly similar with plump but firm rears and snow white skin and while Serana's D cup tits may have outshone Lyida's perky C cups were complimented by her small but firm muscles an obvious sign that she trained hard and fought harder.

With each girl swaying their hips in a hypnotic rhythm as they made their way to the bed, Serana laying on her side ass in full view while Lydia was on her knees giving off a perfect look of her tits and shaven pussy.

Not needing any more proof of consent I stripped off and headed to bed to join them. Watching my six inch cock lightly bob as I walked the girls liked their lips like hungry lionesses waiting for their meal. Crawling up between them I wrap my arm around Serana groping her chest getting a light moan while gently squeezing Lydia's firm ass.

Moving our hands over each other's bodies the girls entangled their hands around my shaft as they gently started pumping it. Feeling my hair stand on end things suddenly turn sideways as the girls push me onto my back and pin me. Lydia straddling my chest and Serana parked on my lower abdomen "just because your the hero of Skyrim doesn't mean you get to be on top" Lydia said in a assertive tone before lifting herself up.

Seeing her slightly damp pussy hovering just inches above my face I take a deep breath as Lydia sat on my face her lower lips pressed against my... Only lips really. Starting to lick I dragged my tongue across her entrance up to her pea sized clit getting a few moans out of Lydia as she began to grind against my face.

Enjoying the show Serana slipped her hand between her legs as she played with herself while licking and swirling my cock around with her tongue. Getting used to the taste she slowly started to take it into her mouth moving her head back and fourth as she got better and better at sucking me off.

Continuing this for another ten minutes I started to notice Lydia's grinding began to speed up indicating she was about to cum. Grabbing her ass with my hands I pressed my face in as my licking sped up making Lydia moan louder "by the nine that's fucking perfect!" Lydia cried out before her legs clenched around by head nearly cracking my skull as she let out a scream fallowed by a squirt of juice covering my face.

Climbing off of me Lydia took a break to rest while I wiped my face clean and turned my attention to Serana. Watching her pulling my cock out of her mouth and listening to the pop sound it made. It was fucking surreal man.

Trying to sit up I felt Serana push me back down as she placed bother her hands on my chest "your tongue seems pretty exceptional" she smirked gesturing to a still panting Lydia "let's see how your little friend holds up" she said positioning herself over my erect cock and spread her pussy lips.

Lowering herself down I watched as my dicks head disappeared into her vagina fallowed by the other five inches one by one. Starting to lift herself back up and down Serana got into a rhythm slowly getting faster as her breast started to lightly bounce along with her body. Feeling myself slide in and out of Serana I started thrusting upwards in between my grunts and her moans. Putting my hands on her hips we got into sink as Serana bounced on top of me sweat forming on both of us.

Lost in our own ecstasy no one noticed Lydia sneak up behind Serana or that she started playing with the vampires breasts "don't think I'm just going to sit and watch" Lydia teased playing with Serana's hard nipples making the vampire mew like a kitten while she kissed her neck.

Now trusting as hard as I could without hurting her I notice Serana was getting tighter "fuck... I'm gonna" she said before slamming her legs as close together as she could cumming all over my cock. Fighting back the urge to cum inside her I wait until Serana came down from her high before she pulled me out of her. Panting lightly she recovered far faster than Lydia.

Seeing I was still erect she put my dick between her warm thighs and started rubbing it between them slowly building up momentum. Rubbing harder and harder by each passing minute Lyida crawled in front of her spreading her own legs over Serana's facing towards her returning my perfect view of her ass. Knowing I was enjoying myself Lydia wiggled her ass in my face teasing me "you've been so well behaved, how about you cum for us Geo?" She said sounding flirty.

Feeing my balls start to tighten I groaned as I released my load of warm white liquid over Serana's and Lydia's thighs. Climbing off of me the girls each gave me a kiss before going off to get cleaned up.

-lemon over-

A few minutes later they came back down and laid either side of me cuddling me like a six foot sweaty teddy bear "Well that was an adventure" I said getting a laugh out of each of the girls "are you sure you don't want another round Lydia? I'm sure Geo has another one in him" Serana offered putting her hands between my legs "no thanks, I've got a headache" she explained.

Nickel for every time I've had that problem.

[zero nickels are still zero, and you didn't even use that currency when you were alive!]

Shut up!

While arguing with the voice in my head Lydia planted a kiss on my cheek "but I will defiantly be going for a few more rounds another day" she flirted laying back down on the bed.

Quest completed: have a threesome with Serana and Lydia.
Reward:
Serana/Lydia/you thruple unlocked

Harem route perk level 1 unlocked
Women in a relationship with you gain -10% jealousy of other harem members.

Quest added: Overlord of the harem kings part 1
Gather a harem of 10 girls.
Reward: 10 gatcha tokens, Protaganist trait gained, ladies man trait gained

Perk gained: Girls with Dom energy are great!
Assertive women are more easily recruited into your harem, especially those with a mother complex.

Great I'm the bottom in my own harem, still I love me some milf action.

Serana has been added to your harem (girlfriend)
Lydia has been added to your harem (girlfriend)

Harem ranks:
Wife
Mistress
Girlfriend
Concubine
Servant
Slave
Pet

Description patch coming soon.

Right that's that done. Finally time to move on to the big city, New York New York here I come! Beam me up Scotty!

[I'm not answering to that but fine]

Feeling a dim might engulf me I lose my vision for a moment before it returned. I wasn't in my house anymore, I scanned my environment, an recognised where I was. This was the Empire State Building, I'd seen pictures and shows about it.

Laughing maniacally to myself I turned to explain to the girls what was going on. They weren't there, "Serana? Lydia?" I called out to no response.

Game, what's happening?

[you can't carry companions with you yet]

I stood there on one of the most iconic buildings in the world thinking only one thing.

What! The! Fu

End.

Chapter 5: New city same Geo

Summary:

Lost in New York and alone Geo starts his plans to integrate himself into the battle between the Foot clan and the Turtles. Mutagen plays a critical part of his plans for a pan-dimensional empire and depending on which Shredder he's dealing with there will be plenty to go around. Also Saki has a hot daughter so...

Chapter Text

Leo and his brothers had been scouting out what they thought it be the Foot's headquarters by the Hudson River only to find yet another warehouse probably filled with stolen goods. Running across the rooftops not making a sound the four ninjas came to a skylight built over the centre of the warehouse peering into what was going on.

Inside the foot were gathered in front of a five foot five woman wearing light grey armour over a black skin suit with the red foot symbol on her chest. They couldn't here what she was saying but she seemed angry "Donnie what are they saying?" Mikey asked "gee Mikey, let me get my lip reeding glasses out and see" Donatello said sarcastically "ok just make sure your quick" Mikey said getting smacked up the head by Raph.

Before Leo could tell them to be quiet the warehouse lights went out. Hearing the Foot ninjas start screaming the brothers burst through the glass and landed on the floor knocking out whatever foot soldiers came in range of them. Staying in the moonlight the four were back to back when the light came back on.

All around them shards of ice the size of spears had impaled several members of the Foot while others laid burnt across the floor. Takin in the carnage the brothers were snapped back into the moment as Karai dropped from the ceiling attempting to cut Leo in half with her katana.

Blocking the strike Leo jumped back as the turtles stood ready to fight "this is your fault freaks!" She said swinging her blade about while the turtles could only dodge and block her attacks "our fault!? We didn't attack you!" Raph said thrusting his sai forward "well not at first" he admitted.

Countering the attack Karai did a backflip before pulling a grenade from the back of her belt "don't you freaks know what we use this warehouse for?" She asked before throwing the explosive. Once it hit a stack of crates it exploded setting off a larger explosion shaking the building "we smuggle explosives here!" She said jumping onto a pile of crates before escaping out of a window leaving the building to explode "move!" Leo yelled as the explosives went off all around them.

Heading for the main exit a wall collapsed blocking their paths. With the building foundations becoming unstable the four looked for a way out, finding it in the form of a unblocked side door. Running for it the turtles made it out just in time as the warehouse exploded like it was the Fourth of July.

Landing in the river the four resurfaced after the explosions died down. Looking at the burning ruins of the building Mikey was the first to break the silence "I've said it before and I'll say it again" he said "I love being a turtle" the four said in unison.

Escaping into the sewers via a sewage pipe the start making their way back to the layer trying to figure out what the hell just happened and who was attacking the Foot.

-Geo-

"Dang Karai is thicker than I remember" I said to myself as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop with a bag of stolen Foot cash in each hand.

[thats what you got from that experience]

Ok ok I'm sorry I'll try being more careful but I can't help it she's my all time favourite TMNT female antagonist. Anyway explain again why I can't just bring Serana and Lydia with me?

[seven years after I came into existence various evil gamers with delusions of warlordism were united by a gamer named Cannabuades and raided dozens of universe killing trillions, I updated myself so they couldn't move their armies about the multiverse, without the ability to move their armies about Cannabuades's horde fell apart]

Huh, so you do care about people.

[it was more to insure he didn't end up pissing off one of the multi dimensional horrors that could delete me one day]

So what happened to Cannabuades?

[after some of the more high and mighty gamers formed their little alliances he was hunted and imprisoned in a gamer proof holding cell]

Wait so they can take away a gamers powers?

[correct, but they'd have to catch said gamer before hand]

So don't get caught is your advice, got it.

[so what's your brilliant plan now?]

Well I can't move people through the multiverse thanks you you but this world should have the one thing I need to rectify that. The technodrome. Kraang and the Uncle Phil Shredder used it to travel from Earth to Dimension X with ease. All I have to do is take control of it and bada bing bada boom I've got myself a means of multiverse troop transportation.

[and if this world doesn't have a technodrome?]

Well my plan is well and truly fucked isn't it?

Heading back to my apartment I sneak back in through the window. One minute I live in a big comfy house with two bedrooms, a kitchen and a sex dungeon and now I'm in a two room apartment that covers less than 150 square feet. Makes it really awkward to take a shit with a sink poking your right arm. Reminds my of my first place before I died.

Sitting down on my bed I pulled off the black face mask I had been wearing and started counting cash. The Foot were beginning to disappoint me, normally I could get about a one hundred grand before making my exit but over the last week I've been getting about one grand less each night.

Sure a wizard breaking into your base and stealing money while butchering your men probably wasn't a good state to be in when doing business but that there fault.

[how is you stealing their money their fault?]

They should have magic proofed their gear.

[at least Chaplin and his magic killing gun clearly aren't here]

I hope so, because I'll slither into Karai's chamber of secrets if it's the last thing I do. Oo that's and idea, Harry Potterverse anyone? After they've gotten to the legal age for their respective country of course.

[I'll take a double butter beer please]

Hey you did a reference.

[actually it'll hopefully kill enough of my mind that I forget who I'm stuck with]

Sat on my bed I stayed silent for a moment looking at the text bubble before me before speaking again.

We just had a bonding moment. And you've ruined it.

[I know, so what are you going to do with all this cash?]

Well one get a good apartment then two, let's just say a certain woman will be getting the 'headline' of her life. Heh heh heh.

-Channel 6 news station-

Sat at her desk next to Irma, April sorted through photos of damaged and destroyed buildings the Foot had been using as fronts for their operations for the 10 o'clock news. She had asked the turtles and Splinter what had happened but Leo, Donne, Raph and Mikey all seemed just as lost as she was. Flipping from photo to photo she stopped on one that had a strange outline in the back. Holding it up to the light her eyes widened at the sight of a man in black clothes similar to a foot soldiers fleeing the crime scene with two bags in his hands.

Thinking who it could be she got pulled out of her thoughts by Berne Thompson her boss "O'Nile! I want you to meet our new anchorman" the overweight 30 something said pointing his thumb over his shoulder to a good looking tall man in a plain blue suit.

Smiling he held out a hand "Giorno Giovani, pleasure to meet you Miss O'Nile" he said seeming polite. Betting a light blush for some strange reason April shook his hand for a moment "please, call me April if it makes you more comfortable" she said almost tripping over her words.

What was with her today?

-Geo-

Yes I know I stole my fake name but I looked it up JoJo's bizarre adventures doesn't exist in this universe so it's ok.

[probably so they can avoid copyright violations]

Yeah probably, now shut up April is hot!

Looking at the five foot eight redhead with VERY perky D cups and clean white skin I had to fight back my inner fanboys drooling over her.

[Focus Geo!]

Your right, plan now sex later.

[yes you should do one of those things]

"Ok Giorno this is your news report for today, the usual stuff, some senator had an affair the cops are taking credit for decreasing Foot activity the usual" Berne said handing me the news sheet "actually Berne I think I found something" she said turning around and giving me a view of her great rear.

Passing a photo to Berne the old man raised his eyebrow "what the hell is this?" He asked "look in the top left corner, there's a man holding two bags" she said pointing to the silhouette.

[shes found you]

Scoffing Berne rolled his eyes "looks like a foot goon trying to go rouge" he said dismissively "I think he may be the one responsible for all the destroyed Foot hideouts from the last few months" April stated obviously annoyed at her boss's lack off interest. "Please April this is the same story you've been pushing for two years now first you said there were four vigilantes fighting the Foot clan now there's one make up your mind!" Berne said clearly getting irritated "listen I hired you because your the best reporter this side of Manhattan but if you want to fallow the Foot clan story just stick to facts and not wild theory's, were Channel 6 not CNN" Berne said walking away "and Giovani your on at seven!" He yelled as he got the the elevator.

Letting out a huff  April grabbed a man by his collar and started dragging his "come on Vernon we're going to find this vigilante ourselves" she said "but my donut!" Vernon complained at the pastry he dropped when she grabbed him "I'll get you a bagel when we get back" she said as the doors to the other elevator closed.

So I'm in the position for a Superman Louis Lane set up eh?

[what are you planning now?]

The second most brilliant idea that has ever crossed my mind.

[for the tenth time you did not invent eating women out]

You can't prove that!

Turning to the glasses wearing girl to my left "um, excuse me Irma was it!" I asked getting a light yelp from the girl. Watching her face go bright red she looked like she didn't know what to say "yes?" She squeaked out "can you do me a favour?" I asked somehow making her go bright red.

(No Geo did not fuck Irma)

-the turtle's layer-

It was the normal day in the turtles sewer home, Leo and Raph were sparing, Mikey was skateboarding around the nearby tunnels and Donnie was in his lab working on one of his new projects he wouldn't tell anyone about. As for master Splinter he was in his room meditating in peace. At least he was until "hey guys! We brought pizza!" Ringed through the layer. Than the stampede of four teenage boys rushing for their food.

Sighing Splinter left his room for the common area of their home. Taking a seat at the head of the table the giant rat took a slice of the pie "so how was your day April?" He asked quietly nibbling at his food "a disaster, I've been up and down the island twice and found nothing linking to the man I saw in the photo" she said demoralised "you mean WE went up and down this island twice, once on foot after the van broken down" Vernon corrected her swallowing some garlic bread hole in frustration.

Hearing Mikey hold in a laugh, April rubbed a handful of her red hair "I told you I was sorry Vern" she said apologetically "if you were sorry you'd let me take you out to dinner" he said in a flirting tone "your married and I'm with Casey you know that" she shot back.

Raising his hands up in defence Vern responded "one I didn't mean a romantic dinner and two I'm going through a divorce you know that, ever since Lucy finished medical school she's been a completely different person" he explained.

Putting an arm around the depressed looking man Mikey smiled brightly "don't worry buddy I know something that will never let you down" he said raising a slice of pizza that Vern reluctantly took.

Continuing their meal April looked at her watch "quick the new anchor should be on any minute now" she said as Donnie turned the TV on.

Watching the screen come alive a picture of Giorno (still Geo) came on "good evening people of New York, I'm your news anchor for this evening Giorno Giovani, in recent weeks senator George Maroni was discovered with the winner of this years miss New Jersey beauty pageant at his condo in Florida, mr Maroni has repeatedly denied these allegations against him and continues to claim he champions the virtue of marriage, in other slightly more relevant news the criminal gang known as the Foot clan has seen a decrease in activity in the last few months, now INTERPOL has had a full investigation into the criminal organisation and its operation across East Asia and the Pacific for over two decades since it's mysterious leader referred to as the Shredder little has come of it, for the longest time the Foot have seemed unstoppable but right here in New York City they may have met their match, if you'll look closely at this photo here in the background it would appear someone is fleeing the burning building revealed to be a Foot stronghold, now this could be anyone, a foot ninja going rouge, a simple trick of the light, but you know what I think? Someone in this city is fighting back, their telling the Foot clan that this is our city and were not gonna be pushed around, and to this person I say thank you, if your out their what hint now, thank you, this has been Giorno Giovani at Channel six news, good night New York, and tune in next time" he said before cutting to adverts.

[charisma check 299/100 pass]

"He used my photo!" April cried out in joy. While the others talked about what the man said Splinter focuses solely on one word from that broadcast. Shredder.

-Foot HQ-

In the heart of Foot clan operations in New York five hundred foot soldiers trained and guarded their base while waiting for their next mission.

Karai, leader of the Foot clan in North America kneeled in front of a screen, still and unmoving "for ten years we have tired to spread our reach to the Americas, all that have been sent before you failed, I had hoped you would succeed, perhaps I was wrong" a deep voice said through a speaker "you weren't wrong fath... Master" Karai corrected herself.
The man she was speaking to was her father Oroku Saki, the Shredder "yet here you are again, telling tales of reptiles that fight like ninja" Shredder said unamused by his daughters continued excuses.

Tensing up Karai defended herself "master, the turtles are real, I recovered one of their shurikens they are responsible for all of this" she protested holding the weapon in the light "enough!" Shredder began before freezing at the symbol on the shuriken. He had not seen that symbol in nearly twenty years and it filled him with... Rage, pure rage. Something he had sought to keep under control since that night.

Raising from his throne Shredder looked to the man at his right "Tatsu, prepare one hundred of our finest elite, and prepare to leave for New York" he said "at once master Shredder" he said bowing before he took his leave. Turning his attention back to the monitor he glared at his daughter "prepare what warriors you have gathered for my arrival" he ordered "father there is no need, I can deal with the turtles myself" she protested "this is not about your delusions child! This is far more important than you can possible comprehend" he snapped making Karai bow her head out of instinct.

Turning off the monitor Shredder turned to the large glass window that gave him a view of Tokyo "Hamato Yoshi, you can hide no longer hide rat" he spat before leaving to finish what he started 2 decades ago.

Chapter 6: Dinner and a show

Summary:

Having worked at Channel 6 for nearly a month Geo starts to lay the groundwork to get April into his harem using a dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Chapter Text

A month after getting a job at Channel 6 I've done nothing but provoke the Foot clan to attack me and so far nothing, they most rather think I'm not threat or are waiting for the right moment. I've managed to obtain a lot of information on April. Casey Jones exists in this dimension so that's going to be a bump in the rode for me. On the other hand this means I get to be friends with Casey 'I fight trained ninjas with a hokey stick and win' Jones!

Using my high charisma stats I got from swooning girls and practicing in the mirror (the latter happened much more than the former) I got people to keep watching Channel 6 and even manage to double their ratings, the gamer system really is overpowered isn't it?

[your telling me, once a gamer got Zeus to let him sleep with Hera just by asking]

Wow, considering he threw a guy into hell for sleeping with a cloud that looked like his wife I can tell that was a BS move.

Anyhow the Shredder isn't here yet so my plans of fighting a epic cool battle against him have to be put on hold. Also considering their the most popular team up in the franchise no Kraang until after Saki gets here. So far Karai has been leading the foot in their expansion across the state, she's taken over dojo's and martial art studios across Manhattan and Brooklyn to scout for recruits. Overall that coupled with the mercenary work the clans been doing for crime bosses, shady politicians and the smuggling activities she's been really damn competent as a leader.

I'm so going to make her call me master before we do it.

[your perversion never stops amazing me]

Oh come on I need a useful harem, I don't just want sex toys, I need fighters and leaders and scientist and... Shit.

[for the second great coochi empire I assume]

Your God damn straight, and unlike the first my favourite thot isn't going to rebel against me and force me to kill her with a sandal.

[that belonged to Jesus Christ]

Yes, anyway Karai and April will prove vital in my plans.

[how is April going to be useful? She's a reporter]

My empire needs a state run news service doesn't it?

[ok supreme leader]

Good nowback to my current plan. Be friends with Casey until I steal his girl.

Quest added: Shit friend
Take April away from Casey
Reward: cuck lord perk, [???]

Ok I deserved that but it will be fine, what's the worst that could happen?

[Casey could be a primordial god in secret and then he could melt you like a ice cube in a microwave, it's happened]

Ok you need to chill.

[I existed before chill]

Fine you win.

Game: 1
Geo: -1

Why is it minus one?

[I had to take one off for that sick burn]

I hate you.

After my news report/daily Foot clan antagonising session was done I spotted April walking with a guy out of the building. He was tall, about six two looked like he went the gym a lot and had neck length black hair, and I'd notice that hokey stick in the back of the car he unlocked anywhere.

Walking up to them I got their attention "April" I called out. As the two turned back Casey raised an eyebrow "yes Giorno?" She asked "I was wandering, wait where are my manors" I said turning my attention to Casey "Giorno Giovani, pleasure to meet you mr" I introduced myself "Casey Jones, April's boyfriend" he said shaking my hand "well mr Jones, I was wandering if you and April here would join me for dinner, I'm taking some friends out for dinner at the new Michelin restaurant down town" I explained.

Just as April was about to say something a honk could be heard in the background. Turning we saw Berne and his girlfriend Tiffany in a new pink Lamborghini "hey Giorno! See you at the party!" He called out as they drove passed.

Money was a wonderful tool to get what you wanted when threats of violence isn't an option.

Turning my attention back to April I waited for a response "I'm not sure, that place seems a little expensive" she said "well if you two change your minds feel free to drop by, I'll be looking out for you two" I said before walking off to catch a cab, leaving Casey with a somewhat distrusting look on his face.

April affiliation: 10 for inviting her and Casey out for dinner.
April affiliation: 30 for getting her work on the air.
Casey affiliation: -5 for rubbing him the wrong way.

Phase one complete.

Getting back to their apartment April placed her arm on Casey's shoulder "what's wrong?" April asked already having an idea what it was "that Giovani guy seemed awfully chummy towards you" he said with a hint of spite in his voice "don't tell my your jealous" April snickered. Putting his hokey gear back in the bag he looked back at his girlfriend "what guy wouldn't get jumpy when he had the best looking girl in New York and some tall good looking local celebrity that can get a table at a fancy restaurant on a whim take an interest in her" he justified himself.

Giving him a hug April planted a kiss on Casey's forehead "don't worry about Giorno, we're just friends" she said walking towards the bathroom "now I'm going to go to the shower and because of that best looking girl in New York comment" she said stooping at the door "your free to join me" she teased going into the bathroom.

Casey affiliation: 15 for getting him laid in the shower.

God damn it! I helped the enemy!

[now you know how Lenard felt in the early seasons]

Later that night Casey and April took me up on my offer. Standing outside the Hudson feast, (which ironically enough had little to do with the Hudson) April was in a red one strap dress with a slit going up to her thigh while Casey was in a black tuxedo with a dicky bow tie.

Finally getting through the line the two spotted my table and came over "April! Casey! I'm glad you made it" I said rising from the table. Trying to pull a chair out for April only to be beat to it buy Casey we all sat down and ordered out food. Waiting for the appetisers we all made small talk "so I've been watching you on the news a lot lately, you really don't like the Foot clan do you?" Casey asked "there just a bunch of bullies same as the ones we all dealt win at school, letting them know we're not afraid of them is an important first step and I like to think it will encourage other people to stand up to them" I explained "when I got bullied I just broke the guys teeth" Casey said bluntly "then I pity the poor sap who tries robbing you" I joked.

Eating our way through two courses the chatter continued long after the plates were cleared "so how did you two meet?" I asked faking interest in a relationship I had every intention on destroying. Before either of them could tell the story there was a sound of glass smashing as foot soldiers dropped from the roof armed with swords and spears.

Watching as everyone panicked Casey's first instinct was to sucker punch the first foot solder he saw using his spear as a weapon. Watching him take on three foot soldiers at once while April tried to sneak the people out through the back I decide to help.

Obviously smashing skulls in and shooting fireballs was out of the question so I decided to put the acting skills I learned in all those nativity plays my parents made me take part in as a child to use. Flipping the table I knocked over two of the foot then flipped a third one over starting to fight my way to Casey. Eventually we were standing back to back surrounded by at least forty foot soldiers "you sure know how to throw a party Giorno" Casey joked "sorry about the party crashers, you take the ugly ones, and I'll take the ones that will be ugly when I'm done with them" I said coyly  "which ones are they ugly one's?" He joked back.

Before we could actually crack some skulls the lights went out and Casey just started chuckling "your in for it now boys" he said.

All around us foot started to drop like flies as shadowy figures started jumping about. If I didn't know what universe was in I'd be freaking out by now. The turtles were here.

Just as the sound of bodies dropping the sound of clapping started ringing through the air. Looking up a figure wearing a hat that resembled a upside down plate (I couldn't find the name for the hat sorry) standing on the part of the glass roof that wasn't smashed.

Foot elite
Level- 9
Class- ninja
Job- foot elite
Race- human
Rank- elite soldiers
Alignment- lawful evil
HP- 1,110
MP- 1,620
SP- 888
STR- 15
END- 12
DEX- 10
INT- 15
WIS- 15
CHA- 10
LCK- 5

Reading his stats the man dropped down swinging a battle axe downwards leaving a large cut in the ground trying to cut one of the turtles.

Watching the turtles and the elite battle through the dark was difficult enough but keeping out of the way of his axe swings was even harder.

Getting behind a table I saw the elite manage to dodge and a add each of the brothers strikes as he tried to strike them. Watching for long enough I started seeing that he was pulling his punches, or more acutely he was pulling his axe swings preferring to kick and elbow the turtles which seemed to be equally effective. He wasn't just another weirdo with ninjutsu training, this guy was a complete sadist. Casey tried swinging for him with the spear he was using only for it to get knocked effortlessly away and backhanded to the ground before being kicked unconscious. 

Seeing him finally taking the fit seriously he kicked one of the brothers to the ground and plunged his axe into his shell "Raph no!" I heard someone call out before a katana came down and sliced off one of the elites arms making him roar in pain before kicking Leo away from him and using his foot to dislodge his axe from the turtles shell.

Enough was enough as I blasted him with a fire ball before shocking him with lightning. Listening to his blood curdling screams of pain I watched as he collapsed to the ground lighting the surrounding area.

Seeing Raphael laying on the ground I went up to him seeing how bad the damage was. Placing my hand over the massive cut mark the axe made it barely went a half inch into his shell and no blood was coming from it so he should be fine.

Wiping some sweat off my forehead I stood up only to see something that would scare most but seem only mildly inconvenient to someone of my level. There was a sword sticking through my abdomen. This is getting to be a serious problem, seriously this is the second time I've been stabbed why am I not wearing armour?

Looking back I saw a foot soldier laying on the ground weakly holding the sword handle as he collapsed. Falling to my own knees I had to keep up the appearance I was in mortal danger. Not being able to be my overpowered self in public sucked.

[boo frigging who]

You have no sympathy for the wounded do you.

[your right, in a few hundred days that sword could kill you]

Stop being a prick.

Pretending to be unconscious seemed to work as I could here voice talking about me not to me "who is this guy!" One of the voices said "he works with April Donnie" Casey said still waking up fully "I know that but did he shoot lightning out of his hands!?" Donnie said "questions for another day, let's get him back to the layer so you can patch him up" Casey said.

Wait I got to go to the turtles layer? I'd geek-out if it wouldn't give my plan away.

"What! We can't take him to the layer!" A much angrier voice said "this isn't up for discussion Raph, the layers much closer than the nearest hospital and he saved our lives" Leo said.

Suddenly I could feel someone lift me up and start carrying me. Jostling about in arms I was assuming belonged to Casey a very pungent smell started flooding my lungs making my face scrunch up "you get used to the smell buddy" Casey said clearly seeing my face.

We kept traveling for another five maybe ten minutes, it was hard to tell without opening my eyes to look at my watch. At the end of the journey I heard a voice with a strong Japanese accent spoke out "Raphael! What happened? Who is this man?" He said obviously worried about Raph. Japanese, fatherly voice, calls Raph by his full name. Trying to contain my fangasm I recognised Splinter.

Feeling myself being put down on the table as the rustling of medical equipment could be heard as a hand grabbed onto the sword still lodged in my intestine moving it enough to cause some pain "sorry about this, but it's gonna hurt more from here on" Donnie said pulling out the sword.

While the thought of turning the nerd turtle into soup like Shredder always suggested is a fond idea I try to quell my unspeakable rage at having a large much of metal ripped out of me like a bandage.

Continuing to lay there while my 'doctor' prepared to operate I hear Donnie visibly become confused as my HP regen took care of any wounds. Keeping up the act I lay still listening in on their conversation.

"And that's what happened Sensei, we were kicking Foot clan but as usual then this freak with a battle axe showed up" Raph explained "yeah! He was like a mega foot soldier or something" Mikey added. Hearing an low hum from the rat I could tell something was up "a warrior like the one you described can only have been trained by the Shredder, and that means my old enemy is here in New York" he said a mixture of anger and fear in his voice.

So the Shredder was in New York, now I just have to wait until Kraang shows up for like the fourth team up they've had. Things are starting to go Geo's way.

[did you just refer to yourself in the third person?]

It's been a long day ok?

"So let's go take Shredder and the Foot down once and for all!" Leo exclaimed "no!" Splinter said with anger behind his words "you could not handle a single Foot elite, you'd be no match for the Shredder" he stated "but Sensei" Leo tried to say "my mind is made up! You are to stay in the layer and train until I say you are ready is that clear!" Splinter said "yes Sensei" the four said in unison.

Damn Splinter don't take shit from anyone. Getting off the bench I walk in on the group "excuse me, do any of you know where a Casey Jones is?" I asked pretending I just work up. Watching as the brothers instantly went for their weapons while Splinter remained neutral I throw my hands up "don't shoot I'm friendly" I said making the Vulcan hand sign "I come I'm price and hope to leave in only one" I added.

Despite my Star Trek reference they didn't seem to trust me.

[not everyone likes that show you know]

Not now.

Glaring at me Leonardo was the first to approach me "who are you, and more importantly what are you?" He asked "my name is Giorno Giovani but some friends call me Geo and I'm a human, I've just got magic" I explained "so you aren't some kind of elemental mutant?" Donnie asked "no I'm not a mutant" I responded. Lowering their weapons slightly everyone but Mickey kept a firm face "can you take your thumb off for real?" The nunchuck wielding ninja asked "shut up Mikey" Raph scolded "no but I would like to learn" I responded.

Stepping past his sons Splinter stood over me. He was a lot taller than expected being around six foot seven maybe eight. He stared into my eyes with his for a moment "boys, lower your weapons" he ordered "but Splinter" Leo tried to object "but nothing, if he wanted to kill us he would have done so already" Splinter said.

Fallowing their teachers orders the turtles put their weapons away reluctantly "Casey has returned to the surface to tell April what happened, now could you tell us exactly who you are please" Splinter asked politely. Sitting down I tried figuring out where to start "I learned I had magic only recently and I've been practicing by myself once I got confident enough with my skills I started trying to take on the Foot, trying to loosen the stranglehold they have on the city" I lied through my whitened teeth. What? I'm a news anchor, I can't have yellow teeth.

Vain prick trait added:
Your very proud of your appearance and will try hard to maintain it.

Dude, uncool.

[but not inaccurate]

Seeing Splinter process this information while he stroked his beard. Well his very long goatee, "you took a grave risk fighting the Foot like you have, Shredder will most likely come for you as well" he explained "I know, I'll be ready for him" I said getting a look similar to what he gave his sons. Standing up Splinter beckoned me to fallow him, complying he and I walked through one of the dried out sewage pipes before stopping in a room I assumed was a dojo.

Looking around at the training gear the brothers probably used on a daily basis I was suddenly tripped up by Splinters tail sweeping under my feet making me land on my rear. "What was that for?" I said genuinely annoyed "you weren't paying attention, now strike back" he instructed. Getting back on my feet I threw a punch, not putting enough force behind it to kill him just enough to knock him down.

Moving faster than my reflexes would allow Splinter pushed my fist off corse making me stagger to avoid falling flat on my face. Throwing another punch he did the same thing, deciding to try a different approach I jumped up getting ready to bring my fists down on him only for the rat to punch my gut sending me flying back.

Ok sparing with Master Splinter is awesome but he's starting to piss me off. Forming an ice spear I threw it at him only to dodge it "that is one of the slowest projectiles I have ever encountered" he commented. Throwing another spear this time fallowed by a flurry of them Splinter dodged them with minimal effort before throwing a punch stopping just an inch from my face. Leaving his hand in front of me for a moment before pulling it back "you'll be ready for the Shredder?" He asked almost mockingly "so I need a lot more practice, I get the point" I said "good, so you will stay, and like with my sons you will train until I believe you are ready" he said catching me off guard "wait what? When was that decided?" I protested "just now when I won, I will ask my sons to arrange some sleeping accommodations for you" Splinter said leaving the room.

Splinter affiliation: 20 for saving his sons

Great I've been adopted by a giant rat. This would make a killer sitcom.

Chapter 7: Enter the Shredder

Summary:

While Geo has been training under Master Splinter with the turtles the Foot now lead directly by the Shredder have launched attacks across the city on an previously unseen scale. Truths about Splinter's past have come to surface and he must now face his demon to save the city his family calls home.

Chapter Text

Moving in with the turtles and Splinter has not been as fun as the fandom described it to be. Up at the crack of dawn for an hour of sparing practice fallowed by breakfast then another three hours of sparing practice then lunch then six hours of target practice, dinner and finally three hours of meditation before bed. Still it was really helping me develop my skills further.

Skills are what it says on the box, their the reason Splinter managed to beat me. While I outclassed him in magic and unarmed he had maxed out stealth and martial arts. Turns out that some skills are strong and weak against others. So I can beat foot ninja, bandits and Daedra by the bush-load but if I fought Shredder his higher martial arts skill would mean I can't hit him but I also have HP to high that he could easily kill me.

It's the Dio vs Ultimate Kars paradox. Kars is much stronger than Dio, but considering Dio can freeze time Kars can't get a hit on him but he can regenerate faster than Dio can damage him.

Skills check:
Unarmed [80/100]
Melee [10/100]
Base magic [33/100]
Hamon [9/100]
Alchemy [50/100]

I was currently on hour two of target practice, the only difference being instead of arrows or shuriken I was firing off ice spears. Donatello had built a moving target range that spun six target boards around a wooden pole attached to a sewage water fall that kept it spinning perpetually.

Hitting it had been the hard at first with me barley scratching the outline of the targets the first hundred times before I slowly got used to it. The whole thing had become a massive farm for my basic magic skill, my hamon to after I figured out how to imbue my ice spears with the stuff.

Dinner everyday was the same as breakfast and dinner, pizza. Seriously how do these people not have an everything deficiency? At least April and Casey would come around every hour and then, if I lived down here too long I'd forget what a woman looked life if it wasn't for her.

Our post dinner meditation was the best part of the day. Just sitting with my eyes closed pretending I was seeking enlightenment or something. But really I just focuses on improving my hamon. Not like I could use any of my other skills without Splinter whacking me on the head with his cain. 

-lemon- master/slave, rough, dream sex

While my body was sat in the lair my mode was somewhere much more entertaining. I envisioned myself sat atop a black throne as masses of people bowed to me.

For some reason my body was covered in a plain grey armour I didn't recognise, it felt familiar yet so different. A chain was being held in my left hand leading down to a bare breasted Karai wearing a collar around her neck as she smiled up at me.

The only real clothing she wore was a long piece of black fabric covering her pussy with a thing gold string connecting it to a similar piece of fabric covering her ass, but not enough to avoid me seeing plenty of her firm and well sculpted rear. Smiling to myself I tugged the chain pulling her closer. Obeying my command she crawled around the arm of my throne and in between my legs "how may I serve you master?" She asked eager to serve.

Reaching down I removed my codpiece letting my cock flop free seeing it was about three inches longer than in reality.  (real immersive brain)

Happily taking my soft cock into her mouth Karai used one hand to guide my shaft into her mouth while massaging my balls with her spare hand. As she switched between licking and sucking my cock became harder reaching an impressive nine and a half inches when fully erect. Fuck it, it is my brain I'll be as hung as I want.

Placing both hands on my hands on each side of her head I started to thrust down onto her throat as I sped up. Feeling her warm wet mouth contract around my cock I grunt as I go deep enough that my balls started to slap against her chin. I kept thrusting as Karai's eyes started to roll back before one last thrust opened the flood gates. Cuming hard down her throat a mythical amount of semen started filling her stomach.

Letting go of her head Karai slowly pulled my cock out letting it rest on her perky C-cup breasts. Playing with it while I took a moment to recover before it got back to full mast. As if on instinct Karai slid the thick girth between her tits and began to rub it up and down making me groan with pleasure "are you enjoying yourself master?" She asked licking the head of my cock as it poked out from in-between her tits "extremely" I moaned as I felt my balls start to clench up again.

Feeling Karai's soft breasts rubbing against every square centimetres of my cock it started to twitch "Karai I'm going to" I said before a rope of warm seed squirted upwards splattering across Karai's face. Luckily I gave her ample warning to close her eyes. Feeling another two squirts of cum coat her face Karai wiped a strand off with her finger before sucking on it.

Odd how excitable you can be when fictional characters from your childhood were on their knees coated in your cum.

Leaving the majority of cum on her face and tits Karai stood up moving black fabric aside revealing her well shaved pussy "would you like to use my pussy master? Or do you want my ass today?" She asked as if it was a regular event. Not wanting to see if the game could use some hack bullshit to get the actual Karai pregnant through technicality I stand up "I want your ass" I said in a dominating tone. 

Sporting a sultry smile Karai turned around dropping the poor excuse for clothing to the floor before bending over reaching back to spread her asscheeks apart. Putting my hands on her hips before lining my cock head with her asshole before gently pushing. Putting enough pressure on to open her entrance at first soon it grew into a thrust getting a light gasp from the ninjutsu master as my cock entered her ass.

Feeling her tight walls clamp down on my shaft as I thrusted in and out of her. Grunting as I got into a rhythm making Karai join me in panting. Feeling my cock moving through her tight ass Karai started loosing focus as she had her mouth hanging wide open making sure every pant and moan could be heard by the bowing masses.

Pumping as hard as I could the sound of my balls slapping against Karai's wet pussy echoed through the room. Starting to move at near super human speeds I bury my cock into Karai before blowing one last load making her let out a scream.

Leaving myself in her for another minute I pulled out making a sloppy popping sound as a small flood of cum came out of the woman's ass as she tried to stand much to her wobbling legs dismay. Spinning her around and pulling her into my lap making sure my cum leaked out onto the floor and not me.

Moving a loose hair on Karai's head back into place I smirked "you did well slave" I praised getting a weak smile from her "anything for you" she said leaning forward putting her lips to my ear "master Shredder" she whispered making my eyes go wide. Pushing her back I saw the symbol of the Foot hung over our heads and my plain grey armour was now covered in sharp blades. In the reflection of one of them I saw my face was covered in darkness except for a pair of dark red eyes.

Suddenly I jolted opening my eyes checking myself all over "Focus!" Splinter said smacking me on the head with his cain before continuing to walk in-between the brothers making sure they were trying.

-lemon ends-

And the questioning of my mental state begins.

[you have issues man]

That is evident.

After our meditation session was over I went back to the common room where I had been sleeping since arriving at the hideout. Slumping down onto the sofa I was sleeping on I close my eyes and try to catch some shut eye hoping I don't have the same dream I just did.

What felt like mere moments passed before I felt a prodding sensation on my face. Groaning I peeled open my eyelids to see Mikey staring at me "dude you awake?" The orange ninja asked "no I'm just sleeping with my eyes open and making eye contact with you" I said sarcastically "what do you want Mikey?" I asked. Seeing his face brighten up like a new lightbulb he slowly raised a small stack of tapes in his hands "Krognar the barbarian marathon~" he practically sang while still whispering.

Remembering that show being mentioned in the 2012 show I was too tired to try arguing. Also I couldn't say no to Mikey, for he is a cinnamon roll "fine" I said reluctantly. Out of nowhere Leo, Donnie and Raph landed on the sofa nearly squishing me while Mikey happily went to press play before a blunt shuriken smacked his finger making him yelp.

Instantly the four brothers got a horrified expression on their faces staying perfectly still "did he see us?" Donnie whispered his horror growing with every word "clearly he did if he could hit Mikey" Leo whispered somehow even more fearful "guys why are we whispering" Mikey whispered and the four brothers slowly turned around to see Splinter standing there with an unamused look on his face.

Being buried under three of the turtles I just closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep before the four scrambled each being taken out by Splinters tail tripping them up or hitting a nerve point "I need to wash my retainer!" Donnie said making it three feet before going down "look at Mikey, he's sleeping, and walking, he's totally innocent" he said walking like Frankenstein before getting sent flying.

Frankly seeing four highly trained ninja running away for getting caught watching TV after hours was almost too much for me to handle trying to keep up the image I was asleep. Dragging the four into a pile Splinter gathered up the tapes "if you have the time to watch television you have time to train! One thousand back flips each! Now!" He scolded his sons making them march to the dojo.

Sighing Splinter went to turn off the TV only for the news to come on. While I couldn't see it without opening my eyes I could here April's voice "and thus concludes the latest Foot attack, the tenth in the last month" she said genuine sadness in her voice.

Without the turtles to act as a deterrent the Foot were running wild, Shredder was no doubt trying to lure Splinter out "at ten past midnight East Village hospital was  destroyed by an explosion, over three hundred injuries were caused in the attack and..." April said as if something had come up "we have just received a message from the Foot clans leader the Shredder" she said.

As the tape started to play Splinter heard a voice he hoped he would never hear again "Hamato Yoshi, I know you are listening, for three months you have allowed this city to burn instead of face your destiny, your shame must truly know no bounds, this will not stand, meet me at the northern docks in twenty four hours or I will destroy one populated building an hour until you obey, there is no running away this time" the recording of the Shredder said. I didn't need to see to know how angry Splinter was in this moment. It hung in the air like a gas.

The next day I tried to avoid saying anything that could set Splinter off.

[and by that you mean you kept your mouth shut completely]

Ok you are not helping.

[I never said I wanted to help]

Going through the basic kicks and punches Splinter taught me the rat blindfolded me after a few minutes of practice "I can't see anything" I pointed out "your eyes may fail you one day, your other senses must be sharpened" Splinter explained going on to do the same with his sons.

I couldn't see shit. Everything I could see was gone. While I was trying to figure out what Splinter meant I felt a pebble hit the side of my head "ow" I said turning to where I thought it came from. Then another pebble hit me from behind this time "who's doing that?" I demanded. The pebbles kept coming one after the other only making me more frustrated "focus your mind, otherwise you'll never be free of these pebbles" Splinter said as another three pebbles hit me from different directions.

Instead of getting angrier I took a deep breath as more pebbles came one after the other. Everything seemed to slow down. I could smell the candles Splinter kept lit around the lair, I could feel the mats beneath my feet and I could hear Splinter moving across the room.

Skill gained:
Heightened senses, allows you to observe your surroundings with all 5 of your senses as easily as you use your eyes when calm.

That could be useful.

Hearing something being thrown I ducked dodging the pebble hearing it hit the floor. Dodging and blocking three more pebbles I took off the blindfold and saw Splinter standing with a hand full of pebbles "impressive, I nearly buried my sons alive teaching them that" he said "well I guess I'm naturally talented" I said, the game feeling my head inflate.

Chuckling slightly Splinter cast the pile of small rocks in his hand aside "and humble as well, I have only one criticism" he said turning from sarcastic to curious "what is that?" I asked "did I say you were done training?" He asked. Thinking this was a trick question I was very careful how I answered "no?" I asked "then why did you take off your blindfold?" He asked as if he already knew the answer "I shouldn't have?" I said as if it were a question "very good" he said before sweeping under my feet with his tail. This time I jumped just in time but was knocked to the ground by his cain "two thousand backflips, now!" He scolded me.

Groaning I got up rubbing the back of my head. Ok I've killed dragons, a few backflips shouldn't be hard.

Getting into position I jump while moving my weight back. I got the flipping part down it's just the whole not landing flat in my face I need to work on. Walking up to me as I laid there face against the floor "your movements were good, but your landing needs some work" Splinter commented "again" he added.

Two thousand back flips my ass, I must have done twice that before Splinter let me stop.

[you did keep landing on your face]

Be quiet, at least dinner should be here by now.

Entering the common room I saw April and Casey were already here but no one had started eating yet "Geo, good of you to join us, finally" Raph said impatiently "did you guys seriously wait for me?" I asked "we don't eat until everyone is here" Splinter said sitting down "you took longer to do your training so we waited" Donnie said taking a slice.

Taking my spot next to April and Casey I helped myself to a slice of meat lovers pizza "so April, how's channel six without me?" I asked "ratings have been going down, everything's been the same, one Foot attack after the other" she said making the room go quiet for a moment "what about that Japanese coffin you were doing a story on?" Casey asked. I asking my eyebrow I inquired further "what coffin?" I asked "there's a Japanese sarcophagus on display in the natural history museum on loan from the museum of Tokyo, they call it the Cage of the demon" April explained "demon? What demon?" I asked not liking where this was going. April rolled her eyes "it's not an actual demon Geo, the Japanese archives that came with it described it as the burial sarcophagus of a Japanese warlord who terrorised the country in the 5th century" she explained "I don't know I've seen some strange things, a demon in the museum is a little more likely than I'd like" I said getting a laugh from the news reporter.

Later that night I heard movement near Leo's room. Sneaking about I saw Splinter leaving the blue turtles room and entering Donnie's, he stayed their for another five minutes before moving on to Raph and then Mikey. Then he went back to his room. Fallowing I tried not making a noise as I watched him kneeling before a shrine with incense lit. There was a photo of a man and woman on the shrine but I couldn't get a good enough look "I lost you because of my mistakes my love, I won't let anyone else go through that, I promise" Splinter said as I realised who that picture was of.

Tang Shen, Splinter's wife.

"You can come out Geo, your stalking skills need work" Splinter said calmly, not upset I was watching him. Coming into the open I confront the giant rat "why are you sneaking about?" I asked. Sighing Splinter stood up and turned to face me, "I'm going to face the Shredder, I wanted to say goodbye to my sons one last time" he explained "let us come with you, between my magic and your skills the Shredder won't stand a chance" I said rubbing my fist into my palm.

[charisma requirement 301/500 check failed]

Damn Splinter thought harder about his than I expected "no, I will not risk loosing my sons to that monster" he said firmly. Looking past him I got a better look at the photo, it was Splinter when he was still Hamato Yoshi holding Tang Shen "who's that woman?" I asked pretending not to know. Staying silent for a moment "she was Tang Shen, my wife from when I was still human, before the Shredder murdered her trying to kill me" he said, pain dripping from his voice.

People don't realise how much Hamato Yoshi lost in his life enough. His wife, his home, and just when he thought he could start again he lost his humanity.

"I'm sorry" I said "thank you, when I met Shen the Shredder, Oroku Saki and I were as close as brothers but when I saw her face I couldn't have loved her more" he said smiling warmly at his memories "but Saki loved her also, as we drifted apart Shen chose me, we were only newly weds when Saki came to fight, when he went for the killing blow Shen got between us, our home caught fire, I lost her that day" he said bowing his head "in the chaos Saki escaped and with his once noble clan the Foot, he wiped out my whole family, my parents, all in a jealous rage" he explained "then you moved to New York" I said "yes, I thought I could run from my past, from my shame, I was wrong" he said looking me in the eyes "no more will suffer because I hid, I will end the Shredder tonight, or I will be reunited with my love" Splinter said excepting his fate.

We stood in silence for a few moments before the it was broken "what do I tell the turtles?" I asked "if I'm an not back by dawn then I have failed, tell them to train hard, and protect the city from the Shredder's wrath" Splinter explained "and tell them that I will always be with them, and that they have all made me proud" he said picking up his katana and walking to the exit stopping for a moment "keep up your training Giorno, you have potential, and a good heart" Splinter said before leaving maybe for the last time.

Now alone all I could do was replay his words in my head.

Did he right?

-Foot warehouse-

Shredder sat waiting patiently for Splinter to arrive, his foot elite in two rows each side of the building with and hundred foot ninja behind each of them. Standing at his right was his daughter Karai and on his left Tatsu, his most faithful servant.

Saki had waited twenty years for revenge, no number of innocent life's will stand in-between him and Yoshi.

The warehouse doors opened making Shredder rise from his throne. His oldest enemy, stood in front of two foot soldiers, a hood covering his face before walking to the middle of the room stopping exactly forty feet from the Shredder.

Closing the gap Shredder signalled for his minions to encircle the two "there is no escape this time Hamato" he spat "I didn't come here to run Shredder" Splinter spoke "we have been set on this path since that night" he added. Shredder gritted his teeth at the memory "the night you took Shen from me" he growled "you murdered her!" Splinter yelled "if you had not stolen her from me that night would have never happened! The Hamato clan took everything from me, my father, my clans honour and you completed their work when you took the only woman I ever loved from me!" Shredder said unsheathing his sword "now you will pay!" He yelled charging Splinter.

Using his own blade Splinter countered the attack. The two exchanged a flurry of blows as they fought to kill. Shredder used his steel claws to knock Splinters blade from his hands.

Dodging his opponents strikes Splinter stuck Saki twice in the back before retrieving his own weapon. Continuing to clash Splinter's robes were cut with Shredders claws cutting into his side drawing blood. Moving back Splinter struck shredders face mask dislodging the piece of metal from Shredder's helmet making it fall to the ground. Taken aback by the sight if Shredder's burnt and scarred face Splinter regained his composure pressing the attack.

Spinning clockwise Splinter slashed at Saki who managed to block it in time before swinging his own sword downwards at Splinter. Barely escaping the slash Splinter dropped down going to sweep Shredder under his legs. Reacting Shredder jumped but not before Splinter switched his movement coiling himself up before kicking Shredder in the stomach sending him flying.

As he landed Shredder yelled at the encroaching Foot not to interfere. Rolling onto his stomach Shredder pushed himself back to his feet and trusted his sword forwards with Splinter blocking it. As the two pieces of metal scratched against each other Saki got close enough to knee Splinter in the stomach, his bladed knee guard penetrating the skin and sinking into the flesh.

Crying out in pain Splinter fell backwards into his knees loosing grip on his sword. Shredder stood triumphantly over his foe readying his sword for the final blow "any last words rat?" He asked. Splinter could only mumble a few words as his blood leaked out onto the floor "I'm afraid you'll have to speak louder than that" Shredder laughed "I said, this is for Shen!" Splinter roared tackling Shredder to the ground twisting his sword out of his grasp and aiming to plunge it into the Shredder's black heart.

Suddenly Splinter felt a sharp pain as he collapsed. Karai stood over him with a mace in hand.

Helping her father to his feet Shredder grabber her collar and looked into her in with sheer rage "what have you done!" He yelled terrifying Karai "I-I saved your life father" she said "I told you not to interfere! You have robbed me of an honourable death!" He said throwing her to the floor. Turning to see two foot soldiers holding Splinter on his knees Saki walked up to his fallen opponent removing his hood.

A gasp echoed throughout the building as Splinters true nature was revealed. Shredder started to laugh, getting louder and louder as he lost control of himself his hands digging into the scar tissue that made up his face "so, the last Hamato is a rat inside and out" he said turning to Karai "maybe I was wrong to dismiss your talk of turtles daughter, find them" he ordered looking down at a unconscious Splinter "if I can not kill you with honour, at least I can take everything from you" he said darkly.

Hoped you all enjoyed Splinter and Shredder's showdown. I'll get to work on the next chapter soon.

Chapter 8: 3 in one

Summary:

Conflict starts to brew in Geo making him wonder if he truly wants to be an inter-dimensional warlord. Splinter believes in him and now he along with the turtles human allies need so save the ninja master from their most relentless foe. The Shredder.

Geo's days in TMNT are coming to an end for now but the same forces behind Harkon are working to ensure his demise.

Chapter Text

Sitting in the common room dawn had came and Splinter had not returned. The turtles were wrapping their heads around what I had told them. While Mikey got worried, Raphael got mad "I can't believe this! He just went off to face Shredder without us! And you didn't say anything!" He said holding my by the collar "I gave him my word Raph, it was wrong and I see that now" I said prying his hands off of me.

Ever the voice of reason Leo stood between me and Raph "knock it off Raph, he was fallowing Splinter's orders, same as we always do" he said turning to me "what matters now is we find him" Leo added "if he isn't back then Shredder must have him" I suggested "I'll call Casey and April, we'll need all the help we can get" Donnie said taking out his shellphone.

With the turtles going their separate ways to plan a rescue mission I seclude myself in the forge. Here Splinter made every weapon the turtles used, except Donnie's he just carved some wood. Since Splinter left I've been reading through every blueprint and book on black smithing he kept. Turns out like my intelligence my skills go up when I study, unfortunately one point take four times as long to get reading when compared to actual practice.

First I wanted to try and make something even I couldn't fuck up. I start stoking a fire and filling the furnace with scrap metal the turtles keep a large supply of for reforging their weapons. Keeping the fire going until the metal was good and ready I started filling up two moulds, a two and a half foot pole mould and a similar one twice as long. The system made everything a game so while forging it showed me exactly what to do at each step.

(I'm going to level with you, I don't know jack about blacksmithing. I've seen people make swords in 24 hours and one guy make the Shredder's armour but I have very little clue how it exactly works. So this advert has been brought to you by chibi Serana and Lydia doing the Helltaker dance)

April and Casey arrived at the hideout less than a half hour after Donnie called them. Finding the four brothers gathered the joined in the conversation "we came as soon as we heard" April said "where Giorno?" Casey asked "right here" I responded. Walking in I was carrying a sharpened metal hokey stick in one hand and a steel sword I copied off the ones in Skyrim in the other. I had also forged some gauntlets with four inch long blades down the side basted off the ones batman uses (yes I know their called fins but I'm not a fish) "I thought mr Jones would need an upgrade" I said holding the weapon out waiting for Casey to take it.

Watching him get a feel for it I saw a smile form on his face "looks like some foot ninja will be going home needing a dentist" he said "sorry I didn't make you anything April, I didn't know what you could use" I apologised "it's cool" she said pulling out a 9mm hand gun "I'd like to see someone come at me with a sword now" she said "when did you get a gun!" I practically yelled stepping back "I live in New York" she explained.

[she has a point]

Yeah this city has a bad history with ninja related criminals.

Leo pulled out a map with red marks on various buildings and pointed to one "this is the closest Foot base we no of, we'll catch one of their members and interstate him to find out where Shredder is" he said as we left to find Splinter.

I quickly checked my stats wanting to know how far I was from 100.

Level: 70

Exp needed for next level: 9,988

Skills check:
Unarmed [82/100]
Melee [40/100]
Base magic [60/100]
Hamon [65/100]
Martial arts [35/100]
Alchemy [50/100]
Blacksmithing [10/100]

Two foot soldiers were sat in a rundown apartment, the Foot had used several just like it to store its stolen cash. While one watched the door the other had his mask off taking a smoke "you shouldn't do that while we're on duty James" the first said "Rick, we've been sat here for three days guarding cash I'm sure that the Shredder isn't going to walk in here and catch me smoking" James said "I'm just saying you should be on high alert, people will be looking for Foot members with all the attacks" Rick responded. Rolling his eyes James put out then cigarette "listen, nothing is going to happen" he said flicking his cigarette out the window.

Suddenly a rope wrapped around James arm and pulled him out the window screaming. Grabbing his sword Rick went to the centre of the room waiting for whoever was out there to come after him next. Then a smoke bomb came through the same window, going off and blinded the man before he was knocked out by a pair of nunchucks.

Up on the roof James was laying down dazed by the sudden change in his surroundings. Trying to get to his feet he felt and arm grab him and force him to face whoever attacked him "where's the Shredder?" A deep gravely voice demanded "guys look he's doing a Batman voice" another voice whispered in the dark.

Seeing who was holding him by the collar James was confused "aren't you the Fox News guy?" He asked "Channel 6" I corrected sounding somewhat offended. Coming out of the shadows Leo stared at the foot member "we'll ask again, where's Shredder" he said firmly "liked I'd ever tell you freaks" he spat. Rolling my eyes I dragged the foot soldier to the edge of the building and held him over it with one arm "what the hell are you doing!" He screamed starting to panic "better tell the turtle what he wants, my arm gets tired easily" I said pretending to drop him a few times.

[and once by accident]

"Ok ok I'll tell you where he is!" The young man said coweringly (Geo didn't here any of their names while he was on the roof) dropping him on the rooftop I folded my arms "the Foot's headquarters is under a warehouse at the norther most point of the island, it's got at least three trucks parked outside it at all times it's how we move around" he explained. Looking at Leo the turtle nodded as we left for this warehouse leaving a frightened and mostly confused man on the roof and another unconscious in an apartment that MAY or may not be missing a few hundred bills. I haven't been paid in months sue me.

While the turtles were running across the rooftops me, April and Casey were fallowing in Vern's van that we... Borrowed.

Reaching the warehouse with three trucks I leaned forward from the back seat "good, I can scratch one person off my shit-list. Pulling out a list of people I put an X next to the foot soldier.

Harkon, X
Random Foot guy, X
Lewis the dry-cleaner, X
Lexis the dry-cleaner's employee that saw to much, X
Shredder, working on it
Issei, working on it
The guy who invented the hipster look, can't find him hey all look the same

While I plotted murder April rung the turtles "ok we're outside the gates now what?" She asked "we'll take out the guards and open the gates, then we find Splinter" Donnie said before hanging up.

We could see the four from the car jumping about taking out one foot soldier after the other before the gate started to slide open "that was quick" I commented as Casey drove us onto the premise.

Sliding open the large doors of the building we entered weapons ready only to find not a single foot in site, the entire warehouse was completely emptied "he said it would be under right? Look for an entrance" Leo said as we fanned out. We searched the place until Raph found a pressure plate on the wall opening a flight of stairs leading bellow the building.

The underground Foot base was a maze of corridors and dead ends. Yet in the hole time we've looked through this place not a single member of the ninja clan has shown up since the gates. I smell a trap.

[and your idea is?]

Spring the trap and hope for the best.

[sums your entire existence up nicely]

Mikey had found a large pair of doors with the Foot symbol on them lit by a pair of torches on each side and a series of smaller doors on the left. Kicking the doors open I swallowed a lump in my throat as the sight of 500 foot ninjas met my eyes. Trying to remain calm I waved my hand slightly before the foot started charging at us. Legging it to the side door we all managed to fit in and slam the door shut behind us "is this an elevator!" Donnie yelled in confusion seeing a series of buttons on the wall.

Pressing one of the buttons I felt us going down with a slight bing noise going on in the background. We recovered from the adrenaline high only to hear the sound of wood tapping wood. Everyone looked to see Mikey tapping his nunchucks together "MC Mikey" he said tapping his weapons to the beat soon fallowed by Raph doing the same and Donnie tapping his staff against the wall "MC rucka rucka" the orange turtle said making beat box sounds as Leo started clashing his swords together before the doors opened and the four rushed out yelling at the top of their lungs "is this a new thing or did I miss a chapter?" I asked "wait until they finish their Christmas album" April groaned as the two humans and I fallowed the turtles.

The room we ran into was a large circular chamber appearing about eighty foot deep with most of it shrouded in darkness. Chained to the wall in the opposite end was Splinter, looking rather worse for wear "Sensei!" The turtles called out running towards there master "it's a trap!" Splinter managed to spit out weakly. Then the lights came on.

Around the ring were dozens of balconies each housing what appeared to be twice as many foot ninjas as before as well as the foot elite. As we got into a circle I had to admit I dropped the ball on this one "ok I'll admit it this ones on me" I commented. Clapping at a slow pace the Shredder himself stood on the lowest balcony above Splinter "very good freaks, you've managed to walk right into your own graves" he said raising an arm "Foot! Destroy them!" He ordered as his army descended from the balconies and started to charge us "April I hope you brought a lot of bullets" Casey said "only eight clips" she said worryingly "well I'd save the first seven for the elites and the last for us if your a crap shot" I said as we ready'd ourselves for the oncoming waves of enemies.

This was just like one of those damn dungeons from Skyrim all over again.

[you went in one]

Yes but when I was alive the first time I went through them like no one was watching.

Firing off chain lightning in every direction I fried a few dozen foot at best before having to switch to my sword still firing off ice and fire with my spare hand as I cut down enemies.

The brothers on the other hand ever kids show protagonists found a way to fight without killing anyone. Seeing them sweep under feet and use the blunt ends of their weapons along with good old fashioned kicks and punches gave me a child like glee as I roasted several people alive. I need help.

Casey was holding his own as he protected April who was aiming for foot elites heads with her gun. Now adding her gun going off to the mix of noise radiating through the chamber only added to my confusion as I couldn't here anyone talking having to look back to see if they were still in the fight.

Not holding back I cut a swath through the foot, my vastly superior strength stat letting my slice through their weapons and their bodies like a hot knife through very warm butter. Cutting down another seventy foot elite and at least three times that in foot soldiers before the fighting died down. Rather from foot retreating seeing it was a loosing battle or laying in the ground being rather unconscious or a little bit dead, April had been cut up badly and couldn't use her legs, Casey made sure she was safe before we got back to out mission. Everyone was drained, huffing as we all gasped for air still making our way to master Splinter.

Getting closer to Splinter Tatsu and Karai stand in our way katanas drawn "get Splinter out of here, we can take care of these two" I said as me and Casey started fighting the two while the turtles went for Splinter.

Clashing my blade against Tatsu's katana I jumped back casting paralysis on him making the ninja freeze up and fall to the floor "you were great in secret of the ooze by the way" I told him before going to help Casey.

Having a fully trained ninja/criminal genius fight a guy with a hokey stick. Yeah funny on paper not so fun in real life. Casey was on the back peddle for most of that fight, getting a shot in once or twice but it wasn't enough to match Karai's skills. Trying to paralyse her she managed to dodge my magic throwing her sword into my shoulder blade cutting deep into me before running up and pulling it out while kicking off of me in order to do a backflip.

She's hot but she is going down!

Turning her attention back to Casey she clashed her sword against his hokey stick using the leverage of him pushing back against her to knock it out of his hand. Uppercutting him with her elbow Karai kicked him in the gut sending him flying into a pile of foot solders.

Before she could turn her attention to me I swung a foot soldiers corpse like a bat sending her flying, not enough to kill her just enough to knock her out of the fight. Best use paralysis just it make sure.

While we fought off his lieutenants Shredder stood between the turtles and Splinter. Picking up a fallen foot soldiers trident Shredder smirked under his mask "tonight I dine on turtle soup" he said getting charged by the turtles "cowabunga!" Mikey yelled going in swinging his nunchucks at Shredder. Countering with his trident Shredder managed to pull a pair of Mikey's weapons from his hand before kicking him back in time to block a strike from Donnie's staff and striking at Raph.

Using the trident to leap over the turtles Shredder spun it around like a baton striking at the brothers targeting one at a time. First to fall was Mikey after Shredder kicked in his kneecap and swung a kick into the tired turtles head sending him to the floor. Fighting two on one for a minute with Raph and Leo while Donnie checked on Mikey.

Once sure his brother was ok Donnie charged Shredder swiping down with his staff before spinning it around at the last second trusting it into Shredder's guts knocking the wind out of him. Staggering back Shredder was struck by first by Leo's katana then by Raphs sai's leaving a cut along his tricep and a large scratch on his helmet.

Returning a favour, Shredder got in close dislocating Donnie's left arm and bringing the turtle down onto his knee breaking his neck before tossing him aside.

Now full of rage Raph charged striking at Shredder like a wild animal while Shredder managed to avoid most of the aimless strikes Raph managed to grapple around his opponent's waist and slam Shredder into a wall forcing him to drop the triden before Raph dug one of his sai into Shredder's knee making him cry out in pain before punching the turtle in the face then kicking him away and digging the sai out of his leg.

Pressing his attack on Raph Shredder got a flying kick from Leo giving his brother time to recover. Together the two charged the Shredder Leonardo slashing with his swords and Raph using his remaining sai to go for Shredder's throat.

Now only armed with his steel claws unable to draw his sword Shredder blocked both of Leo's swords head butting the turtle away letting him focus on Raph pushing one of his blades into Raph's eye socket blinding him in one eye then trying to slice downwards with both claws only for Leo to get back in the fight. Throwing a punch at the side of Shredder's head Raph dented the side of his helmet slightly before Shredder hit three pressure points on Raphs arm and two on his neck Raph tried his best to stay in the fight getting his last sai stuck in Shredder's claws countering another attack only for Shredder to punch him straight in the throat almost collapsing his windpipe.

Watching his last brother hit the floor Leo tried hitting Shredder from two angles swinging one of his swords down while slashing upwards with the other. Leo did everything he could, every technique every strategy but nothing worked.

Finishing things up with Tatsu and Karai I turned to see Shredder had defeated turtles. Seeing he was going for the finishing blow I rushed forward slamming myself into Shredder's side without thinking. Sliding backwards ten feet Shredder paused to see the large bruise forming on his arm where I hit him.

Standing between Shredder and the defeated turtles I got into a stance letting him know I wasn't moving "brave, but you have picked the wrong battle warrior" Shredder said.

Oroku Saki
Level- 20
Class- ninja
Job- leader of the Foot
Race- human
Rank- the Shredder
Alignment- lawful evil
HP- 10,360
MP- 17,280
SP- 9,620
STR- 140
END- 130
DEX- 60
INT- 160
WIS- 30
CHA- 100
LCK- 20

Quest added: defeat the Shredder.
Reward: 12,500 exp.

"And you've picked the wrong city murderer" I said. Charging each other Shredder leaped over me going for a strike with his katana I just managed to block. Loosing ground as Shredder pressed the attack with both his sword and claws while I was focuses on defending myself waiting for the moment to strike.

Seeing an opening when he swung to take my head off I went to kick him in the stomach only for him to use his spare hand to push himself up now balancing on top of my leg using his hand. Yep you can tell that's some ancient ninja bullshit right there.

Setting off a smoke bomb Shredder disappeared before my eyes then reappeared next to me slashing at me with his sword only being held off by my own arm blades. Shredder kicked my sword away forcing me to rely on my gauntlets for protection as he relentlessly swung his sword at me. Seeing a pattern I clasp onto each side of the fuller stopping the swords movement. Twisting my hands sending the blade flying out of Shredder's hands.

Throwing a punch Shredder caught my arm redirecting it while throwing his own counter punch same as Splinter did over a month ago. Only this time I was ready. Blocking his claws with my own we keep up this dance of redirection and countering. Seeing a opening I head butted Shredders helmet breaking off the triangular blade in it only drawing a few drops of blood from me. Wiping it away on my sleeve I get back into the fight rushing forth to punch either side of his head only for Shredder to throw a glass vile at me smashing it and coating my eyes in a transparent liquid.

My eyes started to burn as I quickly backed away covering my eyes crying out in pain as my vision faded "the rat taught you well, but not well enough" Shredder said moving in for the finishing blow only to get tackled by a beaten up Casey Jones. Backflipping away the Shredder glared at Casey "haven't you learnt enough yet boy?" Shredder asked "I'm a slow learner" Casey said charging the Foot's master.

I couldn't see, no matter what spell I cast my vision kept getting darker and darker until I was completely blind.

[poison damage, 100 damage per second for 30 seconds, health regen halted for 600 second]

Casey pushed forwards swinging his stick about likes battle axe keeping Shredder at bay. While Shredder remained untouched by Casey's strikes Casey was not so lucky. Shredder had planted dozens of shallow but painful cuts along his opponents body slowly wearing Casey down.

Thrusting his hokey stick forward fighting through the pain Casey's luck had ran out. Shredder side stepped Casey's attack and used both his fist and knee to snap the metal stick in half forcing the long end out of Casey's heads with a swift kick to the groin before spinning the now sharp shard of metal around and impairing Casey with it through the chest.

Feeling his lung start to fail Casey could only watch as his vision faded. Shredder simply stood there a blank impression as Casey died by his hand.

Gritting his teeth Casey grabbed onto the metal shard and pulled it deeper into him making it poke out his back. Shredders eyes widened as Casey kept pulling the stick through him until there was less then twenty inches between him and the Shredder. Pulling his right arm back spitting out some blood "goongala Shred-head" he spat his last word throwing his fist forward with all the strength he had left smashing it into Shredder's face mask leaving a massive dent in it for in the ninja master to stagger back.

Collapsing to the floor Casey looked up at Shredders damaged appearance smiling one last time as his body went limp.

"No!" April yelled out, weakly holding up her gun emptying her last clip tears flooding her eyes as the bullets rather missed or bounced off Shredder's armour "stupid little girl" Shredder scowled as he made his way to April.

I had to do something but I couldn't see. That's when Splinters lesson came back to me, my eyes had failed me so I needed to use my other senses. Taking a deep breath I stopped trying to see things and just listened.

I could here Shredders foot steps and the light shaking of Splinters chains I took a deep breath "Oroku Saki!" I yelled out getting his attention "we're not done yet" I said getting into a crouching stance "so the student requires one more lesson" he said coming towards me, first walking then running. I could here the direction he was coming from as the foot steps got louder.

Creating a image in my head I got ready for his attack. This was all or nothing.

Shredder got within five feet of me before jumping going to bring both his claws down on my head at once. Throwing both my fists out a second apart I feel them connect with Shredder. The first one obliterating his chest armour, the second smashing through his rib cage and destroying his vial organs.

Falling back the Shredders corpse hit the floor with an unceremonious thud.  

Quest completed: defeat the Shredder.
Reward: 12,500 exp gained.

Karai affiliation -80 for killing her father
Tatsu affiliation -100 for killing his master

Slowly my eye sight returned letting me see my handiwork, Saki was on the floor a gaping hole letting his guts spill out on the floor. Sighing that it was all over I turned to see Casey laying in the ground the weapon I had made for him sticking out of his back. Gently I pulled it out before flipping the body over seeing Casey's face smiling even with the life drained from it.
Holding onto Casey's corpse as the two Foot leaders retreated I let him go as April wrapped her arms around his neck sobbing while the turtles and Splinter tried consoling her.

[you got what you wanted at least, she's single]

Not like this.

The days past and we tried getting back to normal. I moved back into my apartment and got back to work at channel six saying I was kidnapped by the Foot. I even wrote a fake book to keep the story up.

Karai and Tatsu had split the Foot in two over who would succeed Shredder as leader of the Foot clan. The gang war they started between them and opportunistic gangs like the Purple dragons was easier to contain then a organised Foot clan but more sporadic and hard to predict.

At night I would travel around the city trying to put out as many of the fires that the Shredder's death created as possible while during the day I was working at channel six or training my skills with Splinter. I'm a regular batman you know, created the problems I solve and everything ahem Joker.

Knocking on the door to April's apartment waiting a moment before April opened it "Giorno, good to se you, would you like to come in?" She asked "please" I said as she moved aside to let me in "I was just checking in on you, you haven't been to work in ages" I explained.

She tried putting on a smile but I could tell she'd been crying, her eyes were a sore red. After Casey died I tried checking up on April whenever I had free time, making sure she didn't do anything stupid.

"Oh I'm fine, I just got a case of allergies" she lied poorly, it's hard to see how she became mayor in a alternate timeline she's a terrible lier "you sure?" I asked "yes Geo I'm fine really" she said trying to convince me "ok, if you need anything just call" I said going for the exit "actually I could use your help with something" she said stopping me in my tracks.

And I hope it's warm and between your legs.

[you feel no remorse for what you did to this woman do you?]

Hey I didn't kill Casey Shredder did.

[he died saving you]

And he is the ultimate friend for that but the past is in the past.

Heartless douce trait gained:
You have no pity for others and have low morals.

I'm fairly sure you mean douche.

[I know what I said]

"So what can I help you with?" I asked "I'm finishing up my report of the Cage of the demon down at the museum tomorrow and I was wondering if you could come and give me some feed back" she explained.

Oh.

Putting in a not disappointed face I smiled "sure thing April" I said "thanks Geo, your a sweet guy" she said blushing slightly as I left the apartment.

Perk gained: shoulder to cry on.
Emotionally vulnerable women are drawn to you and your ability to listen to their problems.

Ok I deserved that.

Reading the plaque in front of the Cage of the demon display I'm flooded with the oddest feeling I had been here before. Pulled out of my thoughts April tapped me on the shoulder "we're all done, thanks for coming Geo" she said while Vern put his camera away "any time you need help again April just ask" I smiled.

It has been over six months since I arrived in this world and two months since I killed the Shredder. No matter where I went I couldn't find Krang or the damn world quest what gives?

[your the one who hasn't triggered it yet]

What do you mean I haven't triggered it yet I've travelled all across the God damn city where is it?

[in New York, you just haven't triggered it yet]

You know I can't wait to find the technodrome so I don't need your damn world quests to move on.

[that is why you'll be happy about what's going to happen next]

What are you talking about?

Suddenly the skylight shattered sending shards of glass everywhere. I tried covering April while Vern took cover under the statue of Teddy Roosevelt. Foot ninja descended from the roof holding futuristic looking guns firing blue shots of energy vaporising civilians.

"What the fuck!?" I yell out before I started shooting fireballs at the ninja. Once they noticed me they focused their fire in my direction, dodging and blocking with greater ward I managed to grab one of the foot soldiers crashing through the wall behind us. Trying to wrestle the gun from him he touched a strange silver ball on his belt making it glow pink.

Soon the light enveloped us both blinding me for a second time since coming to this world.

As my vision returned I realised we had moved. The museum was gone and now we were in a dimly lit metal room dominated by a large viewing screen watching over the city. Flipping to different locations it showed the Foot factions fighting with each other, the rival gangs like the Purple dragons and the mob families. I had no idea how large the fighting was, dozens of street signs were shown in the background. How did this happen?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a voice coming out of the shadows "you" it said with animalistic hatred. Out of the dark Tatsu came wielding Shredder's claws "Tatsu?" I said confused "I have dreamt of this night" he said with a malicious tone "and I've dreamt of sex between me, April, Karai, the last four winners if bikini model weekly and the channel 5 weather girl but that's hardly a possibility right now is it?" I said getting to my feet.

Roaring with rage Tatsu charged me swiping at me with the claws only for me to dodge moving to the side and grabbing him with one arm while plunging a fireball into his chest watching the fire explode out of his back "your no Shredder Tatsu" I said as his dying breath left his body. Letting him collapsed to the floor I removed the steel claws from his arms.

These were deadly in the Shredders hands but he had spent years mastering them, Tatsu on the other hand couldn't have wielded them for more than two months, probably stealing them from rather Karai or Shredder's corpse.

Item added:
Steel claws, arm mounded blades cause 5% extra bleeding damage for 30 seconds.

"He certainly is not" I hear a high pitched yet croaky voice said as loud thuds could be heard. Spinning around I saw a hulking man, not less than nine foot tall walk into view, but it wasn't a man, it's skin looked like painted metal and had an antenna poking out of its head. The most glaring difference this thing had to a human was the brain like tentacled creature living in its stomach "Krang" I said "so you know of me? Nice to see a gamer with some taste" he responded making my eyes go wide "yes I know about your little system, I have access to infinite universes you truly believe that I wouldn't have stumbled across your kind before?" The alien asked.

[oh great this guy again]

You know him?

[yeah he shows up every hour and then rather trying to strike an alliance with gamers or steal their powers, it always blows up in his face]

"I assume I wasn't expected" I said "on the contrary, I've sent those fools hoping to lure you here, making an alliance with that blithering monkey to attract your attention, you see I have a offer for you" Krang explained. He's trying to rather get something from me or take my powers so I at least know what to expect.

Using his mechanical body to to press a button on the console beneath the screen a picture of an alien looking planet appeared "long ago I was a mighty conquer, with my technodrome I ruled hundreds of planets in my home universe, Dimension X but I was exiled and my body taken from me, now I want to return home and reclaim my empire but to do that I need an army" Krang explained "you can give me that army" he added "and how will I do that?" I asked doubt in my voice "as a gamer your supposed to be resourceful, find me a large willing collective of humans and give them this" he said handing me a container full of a bright green liquid I recognised all too well "use this mutagen to create an army of mutants and together we will conquer Dimension X, and once I've returned to my rightful place as ruler of the dimension I will gift you the technodrome and use of the mutant army, as Emperor of the Utrom I will naturally need a far grander base of operations" Krang said. It was a very tempting offer.

"So Giovani? Do we have a deal?" Krang croaked. I looked down at the container of mutagen thinking back on everything that's happened in this world. Fighting Shredder, meeting April, master Splinter. Every step I had taken was to get to this point. "You have a good heart" I heard Splinter's words echo through my head.

[now is the time to see if he was right]

I looked back at the monitors as Tastu's and Karai's Foot clan factions tore the city apart while the Purple dragons looted what they could. I had caused this, this was my doing. I could feel my grip on the container increase barely preventing the glass from shattering "that is not my name" I responded.

Krang raised a hairless eyebrow "than who are you?" he asked seemingly amused as I turned to face him. Before he could react a ice spear penetrated the tentacled creatures body making his suit fall to the floor. With the frozen air radiating of my hand dissipating I walked closer to the dead exile "my name, is the Shredder" I said coldly.

Quest added: take control of the Foot clan.
Reward: title gain Shredder, buff cheese grater perk gained, [???]

Placing on the Shredder's, my claws I went deeper into the technodrome to see what my new fortress had to offer. It was truly a massive place I counted at least 972 rooms just like in the cartoons. Fuel storage, crew quarters, the control room and most importantly for now Krang's laboratory, the place I had been looking for. Picking up various pieces of equipment I tested and prodded each one trying to figure out what was what.

Finding a grey cylinder I rolled it around in my fingers until I found a button. Seeing a spark fallowed by a blue flame, yep, this was a blow torch.

Collecting some steel alloy plates from the storage room, if I was going to become the Shredder I'd need my armour.

(Time skip brought to you once again by Helltaker dancing waifus, sponsored by its 3 in the morning)

The foot soldiers returned to the technodrome after another raid on New York. Carrying bags of stolen museum artefacts, paintings and gemstones. Going to store away the goods until auction they stopped at the sight of their leader and one of their men dead "Tatsu" one said genuinely mourning his passing.

One of the soldiers stepped forward "Tatsu is dead, I will lead us now, any challengers step forward" he said proclaiming himself leader "I challenge" a voice called out as the doors to slide open putting a shocked look on the foot's face as if they had seen a ghost.

I stood there clad in armour reminiscent of Ch'rell's watching as the ninja before me shook in terror. The one who tried taking control spoke first "master... Shredder" he said slowly "you... Your alive" he added. Walking up to him I looked down on the shorter man grabbing him by the collar of his uniform I threw him aside sending him flying a few feet. I needed to assert my dominance now without pretending I was Saki.

Turning to the stunned foot soldiers I made one thing clear "Oroku Saki is dead, I claim the mantel of Shredder all who oppose strike me, in time you will call me master" I said adding aggression to my voice. Looking between their would be leader an me they bowed pledging their loyalty to me.

Clearing out the corpses I made my way with my new followers to the mutagen facility to begin my plans. Standing in front of a large vat of glowing green ooze I pick up device connected to the vat I assume you can use to inject people with the mutagen "master, what are we doing here? The alien never allowed us in this section of the technodrome" one of the foot asked "this mutagen will allow us to reclaim what we have lost" I said forcing the injector into his neck.

Feeling him struggle as mutagen filled his bloodstream the others could only look on in horror as their comrade started to grow at a horrifying rate yelling out in pain. Hair covered muscle burst free of the foot uniform and he took on more beastly features, his face grew into a snout and his teeth became sharp fangs.

Soon the process was over the foot soldier stood at seven foot in the form of werewolf like creature covered in black fur and possessing two large claws tipped by bayonet like claws.

Andrew Gate
Level- 4
Class- ninja
Job- warrior
Race- mutant
Rank- foot soldier
Alignment- lawful evil
HP- 5,624
MP- 4,320
SP- 5,624
STR- 38 x2
END- 38 x2
DEX- 10 x2
INT- 20 x2
WIS- 10 x2
CHA- 10 x2
LCK- 10 x2

Trait: mutant.
Mutant, the effects of mutagen has altered the persons dna. All stats increase two times, regardless of size change speed also doubles.

Standing face to face with Gate I could smell his breath through my face mask "tell me, what do you feel?" I asked. He looked himself over twice before speaking "I.. Feel..." He struggled to say stopping to grab another foot soldier who got to close "strong!" He yelled lifting the offender up and throwing him into the rest of the group.

I smiled at the results preparing another dose, I would take control of this city and others soon enough.

Turning the eight foot ninjas into mutants I looked over the first members of my mutant army, a wolf, two cats, a pig (not a warthog so unfortunately no BeBop) a ram, three types of bear, polar, grizzly and brown. It took some getting used to their new bodies but the stat increases didn't lie.

Your Foot sec affiliation - 50 for making them more powerful.

I looked down at the injector with a dark thought slipping into my head. Pressing the injector against my own neck I pulled the trigger sending mutagen into my bloodstream.

I felt nothing at first, fallowed by the feeling of my blood warming up, then burning. My body felt as if it was being ripped apart from the inside out.

[mutation commencing]

I collapsed to the floor as my body grew, I felt my body press against the armour it was clad in then... Fuse with it?

The pain continued for another minute before subsiding. Climbing back to my feet I had grown to match the gained height of my soldiers. Everything looked different, my body had not only gotten taller but more muscular, I looked like I had a respectable twenty pounds of muscle but now it looked more like eighty, my armour had also changed with its blades and spikes growing larger and serrated along with extra blades growing out of it, same with my helmet while my face mask had grown to cover everything but my eyes.

Geo
Level- 100
Class- unarmed
Job- leader of the Foot
Race- mutant
Rank- super Shredder
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 154,660
MP- 66,960
SP- 47,730
STR- 245 +800 x2
END- 122.5 +200 x2
DEX- 100 +100 x2
INT- 110 +200 x2
WIS- 55 +200 x2
CHA- 110 +200 x2
LCK- 80 x2

Trait gained:
Mutant, the effects of mutagen has altered your dna. All stats increase two times, regardless of size change speed also doubles.

Ability gained:
Bone blades, you can grow metallic blades from your body and weird them as weapons when not wearing armour.

"Now what master?" The ram asked "now we rebuild the Foot" I responded.

Sending my mutants out into New York I ordered them to track down any and all Foot clan factions and bring them together. Out of the hundred or so factions of the Foot clan the largest was lead by Karai and operated near docks on the Hudson River. Reuniting the Foot will mean getting her to kneel before me.

Using the technodrome's scanners I pin pointed her location and teleported myself there. The building Karai was supposed to be in was just a ten minutes still from the same warehouse we first met in. Well where I robbed her and she tried to kill me thinking I was one of the turtles.

Stealth was not required, they needed to know I was in charge now. Walking up to the front entrance I looked down on two foot soldiers who were on guard. They looked at each other then back to me before stepping aside.

Entering the building dozens of foot ninja stared at me not knowing if they should bow or attack me. Then at the centre of the spacious building Karai looked at me with a scowl "you dare to wear that armour here pretender?" She half yelled at me "I am no pretender child, kneel or challenge me" I said standing still as she ready'd her katana.

"Challenge it is then" I commented as she rushed me. Lifting up my left arm I blocked her attack using my open palm to push her away. Still not use to my mutant bodies stat multiplier I accidentally sent Karai flying through the wall behind her.

Crouching down so I could step through the hole in the wall I created I saw Karai try to stand up clutching her sword the best she could. "We need not be enemies Karai, you and I both want the same thing, the Foot restored to its rightful place" I said trying to convince her.

[charisma check required 220/300 check failed]

"I will never serve a freak dressed like a man!" She snarled "then let me show you what I have to offer" I said knocking her sword aside and wrapping my arm around her before activating the teleporting device on my belt.

Holding her still as she squirmed in my grasp I walked through the technodrome to the mutagen injector. Opening the door Karai stopped squirming at what she saw. Nearly three hundred foot soldiers along with my mutants were gathered in the medium chamber having to stand between the tubes to fit.

Dropping a stunned Karai to the floor I step back to see who was left "is this it?" I asked unamused "they were all that was left Lord Shredder, the police and the turtles dealt with the rest of our warriors" Andrew explained.

Well beggars can't be choosers.

Stepping up to the main mutagen container I pick up the injector "you are here because you are all that is left of the American Foot clan, we are small and wounded but with the power of this war machine and this mutagen we will take back control of this city, if you will serve" I said holding out the injector.

Hesitantly one by one of the foot soldiers came forward receiving a dose of the ooze. Soon the technodrome was filled with an army of mutants nearing three hundred strong. It was a start.

"I want you to take them to the armoury and arm them, tonight we remind the city so it belongs to" I ordered Ram "yes Lord Shredder" he said leaving the room with the rest of the Foot with only Karai and I staying. Alone at last

Watching her stare at the half empty tank I stand behind her "and here you are, the last of the Oroku bloodline, with two options in front of you" I said looking down at her "serve you or be destroyed I assume" she said "think of it as a chance to regain your position as second in command of the Foot, and the chance to rule the world by my side" I said attempting to entice with wealth and power, things that many people often fall for.

Taking a step forward Karai turns around to face me "before I consider, show me who is behind that mask" she ordered. Reluctantly (considering how our first meeting went) I took off my helmet letting her see my face.

First going side eyed then narrowing them Karai pulled a small dagger from her wrist guard "you!" She helped before trying to thrust the dagger into my neck. Grabbing her arm with one hand and wrapping around her throat I push her back enough that she was pressed against the mutagen container, my grip no where near enough to cut her air off but just enough that she knows I could cut it off at any time.

Holding her for a few seconds she drops the blade knowing her assassination attempt failed "I will let you live Karai, but you have to prove to me you want to" I said with an assertive tone.

Contemplating her options for a moment Karai responded "what must I do?" she asked resentfully. Smirking I let her go keeping my claws ready for her to try anything funny "first, call me master" I ordered.

Visibly gritting her teeth Karai took a deep breath "yes, master" she said sounding if it was genuinely painful for her to say "good, now I know your ready for your actual test" I said knowing that we ALL knew where I was going with this.

Quest complete: take control of the Foot clan.
Reward:

Title gained: the Shredder.
You have become the undisputed master of the Foot clan and those beneath you must respect that position.
+25 obedience from all servant, slaves and pets.

Perk gained: Buff cheese greater.
Your affinity for armour mounded blades has made you a deadly opponent, 25% increase to wrist blade damage.

Karai servant rouge unlocked.

Not exactly my slave fantasy but their will be other girls.

-lemon, workplace harassment, cock block-

Moving my hand to my waist undoing my belt and pulling my black trousers down letting my crotch hang out surprising Karai.

So tempted I am to make the hole 'if you think you can graduate without kissing my cock joke, but that might make things worse. I still think it would have been funny if they guy's son's name was Kock and he was trying to get him a date.

"Well? It's not going to suck itself" I said bluntly.

[World quest triggered]

What the hell?

[looks like Karai was saved by the bell]

-lemon end-

-museum of natural history-

A singular man stood before the Cage of the demon reluctant to commit the act. Knowing there wasn't another choice he placed two black and red gauntlets adorned with six blades each in two rows and a black helmet baring a the head of a red trident on it before the coffin and blasted it with powerful magic breaking the seal.

Out of the coffin malevolent green light started to radiate as a corpse floated out of it. Slowly flesh started to grow around the bones and it came to life, fully regrown the pale man levitated both the gauntlets and the helmet placing them on his body. Floating down to the man who had released him the being glared as dark magic surrounded it's body "Oroku Saki, I've come to bargain" the man said.

-technodrome-

Rushing to the command centre I started to scan the city. Rebooting the scanners over and over again I got nothing. "We need to get up there" I said "Krang never showed us how to operate the technodrome master, but we'll figure it out" Ram said pressing buttons trying to operate the mobile base.

[he's so much like you isn't he?]

We're not adopting a seven foot goat.

Eventually we found the drill and started moving upwards, Krang had apparently parked the technodrome under New York so we should be there in no time. Watching through the monitor as the surface came into view shocking Geo to his core.

New York had been warped beyond recognition, it's skyscrapers turned into demonic parodies of itself, the sky was black and flooded with glowing blue lights flying about. Getting a close view on the ground skeletons wearing Japanese armour roamed the streets in hordes. It's as if he'll had consumed the city.

Only one TMNT villain could do this.

Using the monitors to search the sky's I saw him floating above a warped city hall turned into a Japanese style fortress decorated in serrated bladed, and worse, he looked back.

World quest: defeat Tengu Shredder
Reward: technodrome unlocked as mobile hub, 50 gatcha tokens, demon magic unlocked.

Tengu Shredder
Level- 100
Class- demon ninja
Job- the Shredder
Race- Demon
Rank- Warlord
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 444,000
MP- 972,000
SP- 444,000
STR- 600 x10
END- 600 x10
DEX- 100 x10
INT- 900 x10
WIS- 600 x10
CHA- 500 x10
LCK- 50 x10

So the sarcophagus was his.

[correct, good luck]

"Focus all firepower on that man! Blast him out of the sky!" I ordered as foot mutants worked the command consoles.

-turtles-

None of them had a clue what was going on, the sky had suddenly went dark and monsters flooded the streets. Getting to April they used Vern's van to try and find the source of this madness.

They kept driving until they found what they were looking for. The burning skeletons that flooded the sky's seemed to gravitate around the town hall. Exiting the van four four brothers, Splinter and April stood less then a hundred yards from the citadel as close as Vern could get them with the army of undead standing between them and the building.

"Alright, let's do thi-" Leo said before the ground started shaking and the earth in front of them opened up and a thousand foot tall ball on tank treads broke out of it "um guys, I think it was a bad idea to go through our secret pizza stash last night" Mikey not being sure if this was real or not.

The strange object then started making a strange noise before firing Brit beams of red energy at the citadel with something or someone deflecting them towards the buildings around the immediate area.

Without thinking Vern fired up the van and drove away as fast as he could "Vern you coward!" April yelled out at her camera man as the van disappointed into the distance.

Cowering in the back of his van Vern peaked outside seeing hordes of undead samurai roaming the streets. He didn't get paid enough for this, running around after April and those god damn turtles now he was in the middle of down town New York trapped in his van surrounded by zombies and a giant eye on tank treads blew up half the city.

Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse he heard a scream he recognised "Lucy?" He said to himself looking out the window he saw his soon to be ex-wife hanging off of a lamppost surrounded by foot undead. Reacting off of instinct he rushed to the front of his van and started it up "I must be insane" he said to himself driving through dozens of undead spinning his van around to get to her.

Driving like a maniac he smashed dozens of undead stopping right under the lamppost Lucy was hanging off. Poking his head out the window Vern yelled "Lucy get in now!" Doing what he said the blond woman dropped down onto the roof then slid in through the window.

Revving up the engine Vern drove as fast as he could before a stray energy blast from the giant eye blew up part of the road that they were on causing the van to fly onto its side, sliding out of her seat Lucy slammed into Vern nearly crushing him against the ground his window was now pressed against.

Catching his breath while having a small panic attack Vern undid his seatbelt "at least you never complained about my driving" he joked to his shocked ex "you saved me" she said "well I couldn't leave you hanging could I?" Vern said chuckling to himself "get it because you were-" he said before Lucy planted her lips on his as they started kissing passionately. Things were coming up Vern.

-Geo-

The technodrome's cannons roared as the fired on Shredder with everything they had. Unfortunately they laser cannons did more damage to the city then to the demon as he deflected them like baseballs. "Focus all energy to the primary forward cannon, we'll see how he deals with that!" I ordered as all but one of the cannons went silent while the largest one on the front fired a increasingly intense constant beam directly at Tengu Shredder.

Managing to hold the beam off with his magic Shredder redirected it back at the technodrome slicing through it cutting off its left cannon and taking out part of its eye. "Ok that's how he deals with that" I said somewhat questioning my own competence as a leader.

With the command centre now exposed Tengu floated down hovering ten feet in the air "Karai, gather the men and charge the enemy outside, I can deal with him" I ordered her. Not needing to be told twice Karai and the foot soldiers left the command room leaving me and the Shredder "so you are the pretender" he said with a demonic voice "I assume someone offered you something in exchange for killing me" I responded knowing another gamer was behind this.

Landing in the ruined control room Shredder looked me over "yes, knowledge, I now know there are entire civilisations out there waiting to be conquered and all that stands between them and my rule is you" he explained firing black energy blasts with a red outline at me catching me off guard.

Getting his and slammed through the back wall I groaned getting back to my feet. Charging Shredder our hands met locking in a struggle that I was loosing. Thinking fast I started regulating my breath to funnel hamon energy into my hands.

Seeing as steam started to come off of Shredders hands he let go yelling in pain before trying to blast be again. Cutting him off I uppercutted him aided by hamon before tackling him making both of us fall out the technodrome hitting the side on the way down.

On the ground the turtles, Splinter and April tried to fight off both the undead foot soldiers and the army of mutants that appeared out of the technodrome "what is with this city and magic?" Donnie asked knowing his entire understanding of the universe had been shattered "look on the plus side things can't get any worse" Mikey said taking another undead's head off with his nunchucks.

Then I and Shredder landed on the ground making a small crater in the grass. Getting back on my feet I got tackled by Shredder trying to crush my head while my helmet was still on only for me to blast him off with hamon.

The four brothers stood completely still as the chaos ensued around them "guys, is my eye acting up or can you see that to?" Raph asked "you mean the horrific image of two Shredder's fighting each other?" Mikey asked "yeah" Raph said "yeah bro I can see that to" Mikey said "oh good I thought I was going insane" Raph casually said "now let's smash these Shred-heads!" He roared running me and Shredder full speed "Raph no!" Leo said running after him fallowed by his brothers and Splinter.

Getting the jump on Shredder Raph slammed both his sai into Shredders eyes only getting an amused chuckle from the demon "a bold move reptile" Shredder said unleashing a wave of dark energy sending everyone in a two mile radius flying.

Laying on the ground for a moment I used my elbow to get back to my feet, part of my helmet was torn off by the blast but not enough for anyone to recognised me.

Karai had snuck up behind Shredder and went to cut his head off with her katana only for Shredder to dodge just in time that only his helmet was knocked off. Standing there in shock at seeing the demonic version of her fathers face Karai dropped to her knees "f-father?" She asked only getting a meniscal laugh as she was blasted back before Shredder regained his helmet "you amuse me woman, once I've dealt with these pests you may live to be my slave" Shredder said walking up closer holding a ball of dark energy in each hand "after you've been properly broken" he said aiming towards Karai.

Thinking this was it Karai was surprised when I grabbed onto Shredder from behind hoisting him into the air "forgot about me demon?" I said squeezing him as tight as I could "I didn't even consider you" Shredder spat coldly throwing both the energy balls backwards into my abdomen sending me flying. Skidding across the floor I got barraged by more energy blasts draining my health.

[health drop to bellow 10%]

Hearing the mad laughter of the Shredder it was cut short but the sound of loud and rapid gun fire.
Pushing my head out of the dirt I see a mini gun get dropped next to a pair of black and red legs "Hey there Edgy Mc Edgyton, need a hand?" A certain Canadian voice asked. Seeing Deadpool standing over me a groaned in pain "what do you want Wade?" I asked not being in the mood "well I was wondering if you still wanted this" he said holding Samurai Jack's sword in front of me.

Item gained:
The magic sword.
A sword forged by the gods with the sole purpose of destroying evil. Deals out 1,000 points of damage with 10% increase damage per level for dark/evil creatures.

Seeing a way to win I grabbed it from Wade "I could kiss you if your cancer ridden face wasn't so utterly repulsive" I said getting back to my feet "inch on my dick for every time that's happened and I'd be 50% longer" Deadpool commented "I'm lying" his other voice said. Seeing Tengu Shredder heading our way Deadpool slowly backed away "I'll leave this copyright infringement gone wrong to you big guy" he said tapping me on the shoulder before running in the opposite direction.

Casting rapid healing several times I charged the demon. Raising the sword I use it to block the incoming energy blasts before swinging it downwards cutting the Shredder in half. Watching as the Shredders body physically split in two with a green energy radiating out of the wound I press the attack slashing and hacking at the left half making it fade away from taking to much damage.

The other half had managed to regenerate taken aback by the sudden damage "what sorcery is this!?" Shredder demanded "this sword was forged by the gods themselves, it's purpose is to destroy evil like you Shredder" I explained getting ready for another attack.

Summoning a demonic blade Shredder's sword and mine clashed again and again with the advantage switching between us more times then could be counted.

Slashing at my side Shredder ripped off several pieces of armour protecting the area from my shoulder plate to my hip. Striking at his arm I see green energy seep out of the wound before it healed itself. Clashing our swords together we struggle before I used the momentum to slice downwards along Shredder's sword cutting off several of his fingers.

Kicking me back Shredder changed his sword into a battle axe and went to take my head off wrenching off my sight shoulder guard instead. Moving back at the right time Shredder buried his axe's blade into the ground letting me rush forwards cutting off Shredder's arms then slicing across his chest twice.

Infuriated Shredder let out another wave of energy directed solely on me this time blasting me a fifty yards back "enough! Now you shall see the power of the one true Shredder!" He said as he enveloped himself in a orb of dark energy. Quickly the orb started growing to the size of one of the ruined buildings that surround the battlefield.

As the orb dissipated the Shredder had turned into great black dragon with a red head crest, grey armour strapped to his four legs, two tails and three talons on each giant bat like wing.

Roaring Shredder unleashed a hurricane of green fire on the battlefield incinerating both his minion and foe alike.

Tengu Shredder (dragon form)
Level- 100
Class- demonic dragon
Job- the Shredder
Race- Demon Dragon
Rank- Warlord
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 444,000
MP- 1,944,000
SP- 888,000
STR- 1200 x10
END- 1200 x10
DEX- 50 x10
INT- 1800 x10
WIS- 1200 x10
CHA- 1000 x10
LCK- 50 x10

Transformation penalty:
Health remains the same.

Jumping out of the way of Shredder's green fire as it scorched the earth around me I ran towards the dragon slicing his right foot off making it disintegrate to nothing while Shredder roared taking flight "your not getting away!" I yelled leaping with all my might burying the sword into his side slicing downward as Shredder flew trying to shake me off. As the sword finally slipped out of the dragons side he flew upwards letting me fall.

Quickly I grabbed onto the end of his tail as it passed me by holding on for dear life.

Unleashing his fire on the city several buildings collapsed as Shredder unleashed his wrath on New York.

Twisting and turning as he flew in between skyscrapers Shredder flicked his tail into the building around him trying to shake me off. Finally he managed it sending me flying through an office building with several desks and chairs breaking my fall.

Seeing Shredder flying towards me I heal up again and begin to channel hamon energy through the sword before I started running "this is the dumbest idea I have ever had" I said to myself.

[but it would look awesome on a screen]

With Shredder getting closer he opened his mouth to blast me with fire while I jumped into the beasts jaws going through his fire loosing five percent of my health a second as I dug the sword into the Shredder's throat cutting it open as I moved down his neck.

Screeching out in pain Shredder pulled the dark energy that he used to infect New York back into him and reverted to his human form to heal himself.

Landing on my feet while Shredder crashed into the ground I didn't give him the time to regenerate as I stabbed him through the chest funnelling as much hamon into his undead body as possible. Quickly vaporising into nothing the Shredder roared not in pain but rage digging his hand into my side crushing a my kidney "you cannot defeat me! I am the Shredder! I am invincible! I am-" he tried to say as his body was destroyed and the demonic green energy that held it together faded away.

World quest complete: defeat Tengu Shredder.
Reward:
Technodrome added as mobile hub.
Demon magic tree unlocked.
50 gatcha tokens gained.

Collapsing to my feet I took off the half of my helmet that wasn't destroyed so I could breath "Geo?" I heard someone call out. Turning as far as I could without hurting my neck I saw April staring at me before collapsing next to a wounded Karai.

Forcing myself to my feet I made my way over to them limping as my body healed itself. Putting my helmet back on I scooped the two women up and started making my way back to the technodrome as my army retreated to the mobile fortress. Making it to the top of the ramp I heard yet another voice call out to me "Shredder!" I turned to see Leo running at me full speed "this is not over turtle" I said, Leo being to slow to get in before the ramp shut "get us out of here!" I ordered as my minions charted a course for dimension X.

World quest: end the NCR/Legion war
Reward: 50 gatcha tokens, Mariposa military base unlocked in hub store.

Laying Karai and April down on the medical benches I started activating Krang's medical drones hoping I wasn't too late. Sitting as I nursed my own wounds and peeled myself out of my nearly destroyed armour I head to the trans-dimensional portal room and started pressing buttons getting scanned in the process "identity confirmed, Geo also known as Giorno Giovani also known as the Shredder also known as" the machine said before I hit it with my fist "enough, show me... Everything" I ordered as the viewing monitor flickered to life showing.

In the medical bay April groaned as she tried to stand up. Her head was spinning, there was a giant ball attacking New York, then two versions of the Shredder were fighting each other and she thinks Vern fought a skeleton then he and his wife did it in his van. That last one was going to be hard to get rid of no matter how much she drank.

Looking around April only got more confused, she was in a large grey room filled with strange devices and robots walking about. Then she went wide eyed as she saw a familiar face "Karai!" She said grabbing a random piece of medical equipment off the side "I don't know what your doing Karai but I swear I'll-" she said getting cut off "master Shredder wouldn't have brought you here if he did not find you useful" she said sat on the medical table opposite April.

Not buying whatever Karai was trying to trick her with April made her way to the exit hopping to find a way out of this madhouse.

Finally, I was free to traverse the multiverse as I saw fit, and I knew exactly where to go first.

-Skyrim-

The ground around Riverwood shook like the mountains had came to life.

Serana and Lydia were perplexed what was going on, one minute they were cuddling up with Geo the next he was gone and the ground was shaking.

Traveling into the woods getting closer to where they believed the origin of this event was coming from they were gob-smacked at the site of a near eleven hundred foot tall ball with what appeared to be an eye on top of it moving through the forest. As it ground to a halt a ramp opened letting a giant of a man in spiked armour walked down onto the ground with ease.

He stopped at the edge of the ramp staring at them "I have no clue who you are, but your not welcomed in Skyrim" Lydia said brandishing her sword. The man chuckled taking his helmet off surprising both girls "is that anyway to talk to a Jarl?" Geo asked "Geo!?" The two said in unison running up to him.

Before he could respond a loud and very angry voice came from within the technodrome "Giorno Giovani!" A brunette in a white hospital dress yelled. Storming down the ramp standing right in front of Geo she started yelling like no one was watching "all this time, after everything he's done you've become the Shredder!" She yelled "April I had to stop the Foot from tearing the city apart this was the only way" Geo tried explaining "and attacking New York with a giant golf ball was apart of your plan was it!" She said not buying a word of it "there was a demonic version of Shredder attacking the place before I got there" he said excusing his light devastation of down town New York "Geo who is this woman?" Serana asked giving off that 'your wife caught you with a nineteen year old secretary' look "ah yes, Serana, Lydia, this is April, April this is Serana and Lydia" I introduced them.

The three women exchanged looks for a moment "pleasure to meet you" April "likewise, and just how do you know Geo here?" Serana asked "well I thought I was his girlfriend but now I'm not so sure" April explained "what is a girlfriend?" Lydia asked "oh right medieval setting, well a girlfriend is... Someone of the female sex that is in a romantic relationship with another person" I tried explained "oh, well that makes sense" Serana said walking up to April.

Catching the news reporter off guard Serana cupped April's cheeks and planted a large kiss on her lips "we're his girlfriends also, welcome to the club" she said only further confusing April.

-Mojave wasteland-

After I explained myself to the girls we headed for the Fallout universe to get me some more gatcha tokens "for once I wish you didn't bring me to Vegas for a vacation" April joked looking out the technodrome viewing screen.

I had to agree with her, the nuclear apocalypse really fucked up the planet's ecosystem. Vegas was mostly intact due to House planning in advanced. I wonder if Silicon Valley is still here, their collective narcissism is one of the few things that could survive the apocalypse, that and Ted Cruz.

I had parked the technodrome about ten miles north of where the map ends far enough east that were a straight line away from Hoover dam, considering that's the only reasonable way the NCR and Legion can fight each other taking it would be the most realistic way to stop the war. Unfortunately my plan can not go into motion until after the Foot have repaired the technodrome from the damage that Tengu Shredder did to it.

Also I need money, lots and lots of money. Wait is their some sort of inter dimensional conversion rate, or a currency system?

[I'm glad you asked]

1 gold = 1 hub credit
10 dollars = 1 hub credit
80 caps = 1 hub credit
100 hub credits = 1 gatcha token

[more currency types will become available once you travel to more worlds]

So how does this 'hub' work and why haven't I seen it before.

[you left your hub world (Skyrim) before I could introduce it, but now you have the technodrome set as a mobile hub it really doesn't matter. Having a hub let's you access the hub store which allows you to buy new rooms, modifications and items for your hub, it also allows you to buy gatcha tokens]

I haven't really been using any of those but still cool.

[why not try some out now?]

Ok. How does it work?

[at anytime you can use gatcha tokens you've bought or earned through quests to get a chance to gain items, skills or companions of various rarity at the cost of one token, your luck stats effect how rare your reward is]

Ok let's give it ago.

A digital gatcha machine appeared in front of me, inserting one of my tokens into it the machine shook for a moment before a ball came out. Opening itself I saw a piece of

Legendary item gained:
Excalibur Nightmare.
A fragment of true Excalibur this shard has the power to create powerful illusions and manipulate the dreams of others.

Sweet! A legendary item on the first go! Let's see what this bad boy can...

[whats the matter?]

It has a 80 swordsman skill requirement.

[and what's your current level?]

Three.

[well maybe you'll get something more useful next time]

Yeah, giving my enemies gay dreams will have to wait.

[]

What?

[it's a shard of one of the most powerful weapons in heaven and you wanted to use it to put dicks in the dreams of people you don't like]

Yes what else could it possibly be used for?

[just... Never mind I've given up on you]

Why do you sound like my high school maths teacher?

[shut up and read more world building]

Item classification:
Common: has a one on one chance of winning
Uncommon: has a one in four chance winning
Rare: has a one in ten chance of winning
Super: has a one in twenty chance of winning
Legendary: has a one in one hundred chance of winning
World: has a one in a thousand chance of winning

Well at least I know my chances. Now I just need a thousand more tokens and some luck and I may be able to get the Infinity gauntlet or Anti-life equation or something. How long would that take anyway?

[at your current rate, 20 years]

That's a lot of years.

[especially when your just a weak fleshy mortal and not a glorious being from the higher plain]

Great you've inherited my ego.

[I do live in your head]

Right, but you said I could buy token.

[yes with 100 hub credits or in this worlds exchange rate 8000 caps per token]

So I just need a lot of caps, and I think I know where to get them.

Burning through the gatcha tokens I had amassed most of them were rather money, exp or crap I could sell to merchants. Also literal crap in one case. I needed a lot of air freshener after that.

Common item gained:
12,500 exp box

Common item gained:
500 hub credits

Uncommon item gained:
Fusion core.
A miniaturised nuclear reactor capable of powering a single building for hundreds of years.

But not a single suit of power armour for a few minutes apparently.

Rare item gained:
Monster girl egg.
An egg that will hatch into a random monster girl regardless of spices

At least I'm getting a monster waifu out of this.

I look over the black egg sat in a small pile of blankets I wrapped around it too keep it warm I waited to see if it would hatch. Sure it was bigger then expected being roughly twice the size of an ostrich egg but beggars can't be choosers.

While I watched my egg and contemplating sitting in it to make it hatch faster the girls started talking. This hole thing was confusing to them, me being a being from another universe, other universes existing for that matter. Oh and the hole harem part.

They had set up a living room of sorts near the top of the technodrome away from the Foot mutants and me.

"'I'm still trying to wrap my head around this" April said rubbing the bridge of her noise "I mean Geo has always been a little weird he's a wizard but this, it's too much" she added "I've got to agree with the first part, Geo was strange from the first day I met him in Whiterun he always seemed to know exactly what was going to happen before it did, him being from another realm actually makes most of his actions seem normal" Lydia said sitting back with her arms folded "I like these chairs though, what did you call them?" She asked April "sofas" April said. Lydia snuggled into the soft cushions enjoying the feeling "an you Karai? He killed your father in front of you how can to fallow him?" April asked the ninja woman who stood instead of sitting "master Shredder took a collapsing Foot clan and made it more powerful then it could have been under my father, something I failed to accomplish, if my place in his new Foot is on my knees before him I am willing to accept that" she said blushing slightly at the last part "and why do you keep calling him that? Geo isn't the Shredder, he may dress like your father but that doesn't make them the same person" April said getting a glare from Karai.

Lydia and Serana on the other hand were just confused "wait Geo's been dressing up as your father? And I thought I had parental issues" Serana commented being completely lost "the Shredder isn't a name, it's a title earned by the rightful leader of the Foot clan, my father is gone and Geo has taken the mantle I have no qualms with it" Karai explained.

The four sat silently for a moment before Lydia spoke again "now that is out of the way can someone explain to me why he's gotten taller?" She asked "he was mutated by a substance called mutagen, it's why all the Foot soldiers crawling around this place look like animals" April explained "oh, do you think EVERYTHING got bigger?" Serana asked betting a few raised eyebrows "Serana that is disgusting why would you even think... Oh my god we've never done it, Karai your the only one of us who's slept with him since he became a mutant has he gotten bigger down there?" April asked now curious "I did not seen his manhood until after his mutation so I wouldn't know, has it always been as long as my forearm?" She asked causing everyone's jaws to drop.

-New Vegas-

Ok so getting into Vegas was a little harder when your a muscle bound giant, some drunk NCR asshole called me a mutie.

[but you are a mutant]

Yes but I don't want people to call me that, especially the way he said it.

[so how the hell are you going to get in?]

Simple, I climb.

Dressing in long dark robes that covered my face I found an alleyway backed against the wall keeping the Strip and Freeside separated. Using my bone claws as grapples I climbed over the wall and started to sneak behind the casinos looking for the Tops and more importantly a checkered suit fuckwit we all grew to hate.

[I liked Benny]

Don't be an ass.

Breaking in through a window of some guys junior suite shredding him and paying off a prostitute to keep quiet, she's actually a really nice girl "so you think I could really be a doctor?" She asked as we sat on the bed "of course, the Fallowers are always looking for a fresh pair of hands, but it's not what I think you can do that matters, it's what you think you can do that matters" I said trying to poor myself a whiskey without shattering the glass "no ones ever believed in me before, thanks Mr" she said gathering up the caps I gave her from the corpse of her client and leaving the room.

Sweet girl, bad life choices.

[ok are you done being a therapist?]

Oh right, take over Vegas. Getting up I start creeping through the hallways missing a time when I weighed under 250 pounds.

Finally finding Benny's room I opened the doors seeing no one was here. Moving to the secret section Benny dug out I found the most meme worthy character in this franchise "hello there I'm Yesman" the reprogrammed TV screen on a wheel said "hey there Yesman, wanna help me take over Vegas?" I asked "oh boy I sure do!" He said "and want to help me kill Benny because his an asshole?" I asked "sure do!" Yesman responded. My god this guy was submissive.

[you two should get along swimmingly]

Sometimes I really don't like you.

Waiting until Benny returned I saw the shock on his face as I stepped out of the shadows fully covered in armour "what the fuck are you!" He yelled out "your replacement" I said decapitating him with my claws watching his drop to the floor with a thud.

Rummaging around in his coat pockets I found the second most important part of my victory scheme.

Item gained:
Platinum chip.

Funny to think the Mojave would have been perfectly safe if this arrived one day earlier, still can't be helped.

Pocketing the chip I made my way up to the roof for phase 2 my second favourite phase.

[I don't need to guess what the favourite one is]

Post conquest victory orgy baby!

[why won't you die!]

Finding my way to the roof I turn to face the Lucky 38 casino, Mr House's stronghold. It looks a little further away than in used to but I should be able to make it. Walking back until I was at the edge of the building facing away from the Strip I start running at full speed before leaping into the air aiming for the 38's balcony.

Curling into a ball I smash through the glass crushing a securitron as I landed. That would have hurt if I wasn't overpowered "what the? Intruder! Destroy him!" I heard a voice come through the speakers as bullets and laser fire started swarming my vision. Growing out my claws I start slashing my way through the machines making my way to House's secret elevator. Trying to shield myself as I punch in the shut down commands I watch as the robot army goes limp their screens going blank.

As the wall slid aside I crouched in the elevator clearly not meant for a very plus sized super shredder.

Everything went the same as in the game, I woke up House and he gave me the hole what have you done shtick "I did it for the dream of an independent Mojave, and the big booty bitches" I proudly proclaimed "you fool... All of this... For your own personal glory?" The shrivelled body said "your god dam right" I said slashing him in two.

This is where the fun begins.

End

Well that was a long chapter, hope you enjoyed. Also I was thinking of making the first eight Foot mutants semi regular characters so if you wanted to come up with names I'll read through theme. Always good to get readers involved.

Chapter 9: Old world and new ones

Summary:

Having taken over New Vegas, Geo has began laying the ground works of his empire in the wasteland while meeting a surprisingly familiar individual from his past.

Chapter Text

Gathering supplies in the Mojave almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

[you've been waiting for that haven't you?]

Yes.

As it turns out feeding one hundred and fifty mutants wasn't as easy as you'd expect. While half the Foot worked on repairing the technodrome I lead the other half to vault 22 the green vault. Before the war they were developing drought and famine resistant crops that would be useful once I've gotten farms up and running, it was a noble cause until they made one fatal error.

They trusted the Thinktank, the group of psycho doctors that blew the top off the mountain ther facility was built under then gave 22 a fungus that mutated and killed all of them then turned their bodies into carriers for their spores.

Note to self, go to big MT and take all their shit, those bastards are the reason cazador's exist so they shouldn't have things.

Spell gained: demonic blast.
A concentrated beam of demon energy that deals twenty points of damage per second.
Cost: 100 MP per second.

I can't divert enough food away from Vegas to feed the Foot without drawing attention to myself, considering they needed twice as many calories to maintain their body weight I couldn't justify sending enough food for three hundred people up north before someone gets suspicious. The last thin I need is the NCR wiping out my army and taking the technodrome, I know they aren't anti-mutant but there are still elements that would like to see them gone, like whoever hired Norton to clear out Jacobstown. So let's just say letting people know a mutant leading a small army of mutants now rules the Strip wasn't such a good idea. At least until I have taken the dam or restored my pre mutant form without loosing the stat boost.

Don't get me wrong I liked the body, I was larger and more powerful plus I wasn't complaining about the crotch situation but walking through doorways and standing in elevators is slightly difficult.

Plus girls don't find seven foot muscle monsters with literal bone blades growing out of their body attractive. I've been blue balled until I can find a way back to normal.

Tengu Shredder used demonic magic to turn himself into a dragon so surly there was a spell to make me human again without loosing my added power, or at least let me shape-shift into a human. To find out I'd need to max out my demonic magic fast, that means a lot of corpses for the Mojave.

Blasting through the spore carriers with my magic we fight our way through the lower depths of the vault looting everything we can carry. The research here along with any non-fungus plants would help sustain my army for a while now.

Once I was sure we had gotten everything of value we set fire to the plants that had overran the vault hoping it would kill all the spores, the last thing I needed was to have zombie plants killing off my future subjects. There was one last stop I needed to make before going back to the technodrome. Jacobstown.

The mutant settlement was founded out of a old holiday resort Jacobstown was built by a super mutant named Marcus created by the Master himself a mutant that planned on turning every non-irradiated human into a super mutant and rule the wasteland through his 'unity' but was stopped by the Vault Dweller the original fallout protagonist. After the Master's death his army splintered and fled across the wasteland while being hunted by the Brotherhood of Steel and later NCR. Marcus had made friends with a Brotherhood member named Jacob and together they founded a mining town where humans and mutants worked side by side.

Once the mines dried up the community collapsed, years later Marcus would find his way to the Mojave and found Jacobstown as a refuge for all mutants naming after his dead friend.

He also helped the Chosen one, the Vault Dwellers grandson defeat the Enclave and save the wasteland.

Now that I was in control of Vegas even if it was via Yesman for now I needed allies, groups I could rely on to help me maintain control of the Mojave, if I stretched my securitrons too thin I wouldn't be able to protect the dam and Vegas from the Legion or NCR.

My vision for the Mojave had me, Jacobstown, the Brotherhood, the Boomers and Khans running a sort of confederacy under Vegas hegemony with Westside, Freeside and the Throne assimilated into Vegas. Until I've figured out how to build more robots and I can reduce them to vassal states. I hate sharing power anyways.

Sending my mutants back to the technodrome with the supplies and research I walked through the valley leading up to the town I could hear gunfire in the distance. Picking up the pass the town came into view with red lasers flashing about before going silent.

As I got closer I saw several green and blue giants come into view standing at least three foot taller than any members of the Foot. Seeing me they got a hostile appearance before one of them, Marcus to be precise calmed them down "welcome to Jacobstown, I hope you aren't with the gentlemen we just dealt with" he said "no I'm not with them, I'm actually from New Vegas, I'd like to talk with whoever is in charge" I explained holding my hands up defensively.

"That would be me, my name is Marcus, and who are you?" The mutant asked "my name is Geo, with house gone I am the leader of Vegas I'd like to let you know that your town is more than welcome to trade in the city as long as you fallow the law" I said sounding as polite as I could "that's a kind gesture, I know most wouldn't want our kind walking about" Marcus responded.

Looking past Marcus I saw a familiar face, the Courier, or at least one I created, he looked exactly like I made him in character creator, but how?

[I plucked him from your memory and used him as the template for this universes Courier]

Remembering my childish mindset when I first played this game I bit my tongue trying not to laugh "hi, my name is Dicklord" the living embodiment of my NV play-through said offering a handshake.

Fuck.

-Geo-

Dicklord had gone off to the Divide to deal with Ulysses leaving me to do what I started being a gamer to do, collect harem members. Veronica was my favourite female character from this game, being from a secretive group of laser gun wielding post-apocalyptic knights all she wanted was a dress.

[you do know she's a lesbian right?]

Things like that can be overcome with enough smarts.

The 188 trading post Veronica was standing idly as I walked up to her getting her attention "Veronica of the Mojave Brotherhood?" I asked making her eyes go wide "how the hell do you know who I am?" She demanded "I have allies and informants" I lied.

[charisma check 320/100 passed]

"Fine, I'm Brotherhood, now what do you want?" She asked a hostile tone in her voice " I need to talk to the elder about pushing the NCR out of Vegas" I explained getting a laugh "good luck with that, after HELIOS elder McNamara seems content to sit in the bunker hoping the rest of the world will die" she explained "perhaps he can be convinced, I have control of the Strip, come to the lucky 38 and I can show you things that will convince this McNamara guy" I suggested to a hesitant Veronica "I just met you and you think I will just hop up and fallow you about?" She asked.

Well you are a game companion.

"Please?" I asked.

[charisma check 320/300 passed]

"Fine, but I've got my eye on you" she warned.

Yay, and Dicklord should be back by now.

-Big MT-

Trait gained: Brainless
Your brain has been surgically removed from your skull. INT decrease 10%, +25% chem addiction resistance.

Trait gained: Spineless
Your spine has been replaced with advanced technology. STR increase 10% END increase 10%.

Trait gained: Heartless
Your heart has been replaced with advanced technology. Healing items effect increases 25%.

"This is your fault" Dicklord said "how was I supposed to know touching the downed satillite was a bad idea?" I asked as we walked through the grounds towards the Think Tank.

The big MT's dome was a huge poorly lit... Well dome. The place was clearly falling apart due to the lack of technically skilled workers.

Seeing the five floating brains in jars with three monitors that showed their eyes and mouth there names came flooding back to me, Klein, Dala, Borous, 8 and 0. Klein floated up to us fallowed by his colleges "welcome lobotomites, to the big MT" Klein said with a dramatic tone "cut the crap nerd where's our brains" I demanded pointing my finger at the floating jars "how dare you! How dare you point at the mighty think tank with your, your... Oh what are those things called again" Klein said having forgot what fingers are "oh yes I remember what there called now, penises, how DARE you point your hand penis at the mighty Think tank" he scolded "anyhow your brains are fine they should be right-" he said getting interrupted by a giant eye displayed on the side of the dome "it is I Mobius, broadcasting from my fortress in the Forbidden zone! I have stolen the lobotomites brains from under your noses and will use them to destroy you once and for all!" He said before the message ended.

The Think tank stood silent for a moment before returning their attention to us "you must stop his lobotomites" 0 said "what?" Dicklord said "you must save us from Mobius's evil plans!" Klein explained "why the hell don't you do it yourselves your smart not lazy" I commented "you don't understand lobotomites, Mobius controls an army of intelligence eating scorpions you will be completely unaffected by their power without your brains, there are three pieces of equipment spread around the big MT that will help you defeat Mobius, first bring the coil from the X-2 facility transmitter array, then the Sonic Emitter schematics and finally find all the Stealth suit Mk II individual suit components and defeat Mobius then we may be able to put your brains back in your bodies" Klein said.

Or better yet we can skip all that and go straight to Mobius (who spoilers isn't the bad guy) but first.

Dicklord stood over me in the X-8 research centre a look of confusion as I rubbed a cyberdog's belly "did... Did you just make a cyberdog?" He asked "yes and her name is Roxie, isn't that right Roxie?" I said playing with my new pet. X-8 had a spicing machine that allowed you to produce cyberdogs, half dog half machine all companion. Roxie was one of the best companions in this DLC, well she was the only real one but that was irrelevant.

Blasting our way through the Forbidden zone me, Dicklord and Roxie made our way to Mobius. Getting close I hear the mad doctors voice through the speakers "you may have made it this far but you will never defeat my greatest creation! The X-42 giant robo-scorpion!" He proclaimed as a giant red and yellow metal scorpion rushed towards us.

While Dicklord blasted it while dodging its laser canon I hit it with a continuous flow of dark energy. It's HP was around 1500 if memory serves so it took less then a minute and a quarter for the thing to explode.

Making our way to Mobius we come face to face with the final 'antagonist' of the game. He looked the same as all the other Think tank robots only with the left eye monitor being broken "it's over Mobius where are our brains" Dicklord demanded "oh your brains are quite safe I assure you their quite the conversationalists, it's nice having someone to talk to" Mobius explained confusing Dicklord "I'm afraid I haven't been entirely honest, though I'm sure I have my raisins" he said with his iconic muddled up speech.

After explaining that he put the Think tanks memory on loop and set up a barrier so nothing without a body could leave big MT Mobius stated it was to keep the wasteland safe from the Think tanks lack of morals. As for the threatening messages it was all to keep the Think tank occupied and in fear of intelligence eating robo-scorpions. Apparently he had his 'raisins' for everything.

Well I'm off to get my brain back.

"Well I assume you've come crawling back" my brain said "excuse me?" I asked "you heard me, well forget it I am never going back into that death trap of creepy wet dreams and bullshit ideas we call a head ever again!" My brain exclaimed "what's got you so upset?" I asked folding my arms "what's got me so upset? Well let's look at the list shall we?" He said "first not booking it when we were fighting Harkon like the game suggested, or when we were attacked by a demon version of the guy we just killed or perhaps you remember the little voice in your head saying NOT to pump your body full of mutagenic ooze" my brain said "and all because some weirdos are trying to kill us, or more accurately YOU, I'm happy to sit here in my mentats laced tank where I'm nice and safe, minus the odd rouge scorpion but you can't have everything" he added.

This brain was really starting to piss me off, but he was my brain so I couldn't leave him here "come on buddy, there must be something you miss about our body" I pleaded "well... Sex is pretty nice, and the feeling when we've ripped an opponent in half and I must say that I would lament not being able to commence in the ntring of Issei from DXD like we always planed, oh what the hell I miss you! Please take me back!" My brain begged "alright when you put it like that I'll take you back" I responded lightly tapping the glass dome "there's just one problem, the Think Tank, if one of them take a liking to our body" my brain said "and who could blame them" I interrupted "the Mojave won't be the only thing in danger, the hole multiverse will be at risk" my brain finished "good point, you stay here and I'll deal with the brains, once everything's done I'll have the auto-doc put you back in my head" I explained turning to deal with the not so good doctors.

Returning to the Think tank Kline approached us "good work lobotomites, I assume Mobius has been dealt with?" He asked "yes, we had a little 'talk' with him" I said using air quotations "why are you flapping your horrible hand penises about? Never mind, now put down the brain and I can get inside your body" he said with the obvious double cross "I don't think so you nazi scientist wannabes!" I said blasting the Think tank back with my magic, enough to scare them not enough to kill them, they may be insane but they could be useful in the future "I'm in charge from now one got it?" I said blasting them back a second time, 8 getting his monitors tangled up.

"Fine! Fine! As leaders of big MT we graciously submit to the power of your energy shooting penis hands" Klein said as the Think tank floated back submissively "cool, wanna pick the place clean?" I asked Dicklord "sure, I always wanted my own robo-dog army" he said "me as well buddy" I said. I had big plans for this madhouse.

Stepping into the Sink's auto dock I set it to reinstall my brain. Once the process was complete I start scrolling through the advanced surgical systems options liking what I read, bone reinforcement, muscle stimulus electrodes, toxin resistance systems. Saying what the hell I go back in having every upgrade on the list excluding the mecha-penis 3000 installed.

Race change: Cyborg
Increases all stats by 50% on top of any other stat multipliers.

Interesting.

-Vegas-

Returning to Vegas I brought Roxie with me along with a securitron that Yesman was possessing to meet the Kings, the gang of Elvis impersonators that think the dead singer was a god and now they run the slums of Freeside built around the Strip. Entering the lounge I spotted the man in charge the King.

Approaching him he stopped petting his cyber dog and looked up at me "and what can the King do for you?" He asked seeming to be in a good mood. One of the better known quest lines was getting the King's cyber dog Rex a new brain. I can only assume Dicklord had something to do with the good mood the King was in "my name is Geo, current ruler of the Strip, I've come to offer you a deal" I said making the King (yes you have to put the in front of his name just like a pimp named Slicknack) chuckle "you expect me to believe your the one who sent House to the burning pits down bellow?" I said with disbelief.

I gestured to the securitron next to me making the King change his tune "what the... Well I'd be damned, so what is the head honcho of the Strip doing down here in the ghetto?" He asked. Taking a seat trying not the make the chair collapse under my massive weight "I'm planning to push the NCR and Legion out of the Mojave and I'm planning for after that" I explained. The King clearly didn't seem to think I was serious "and how are you planning to return them to sender?" He asked "under the fortress the Legion has assembled across from the dam House built a storage house filled with an army of securitrons, when the battle begins I will break into the dam'a sub station and reroute power to the securitrons waking them up, the Legion will be massacred and the NCR being badly beaten will have no choice to surrender the dam, once it's under my control I will give whoever survived the battle a letter ordering the NCR council to remove all troops from the Mojave I'n exchange for me selling water and electricity to the republic for a fee, the money will then go to rebuilding Vegas into a new city, that includes improving the lives of everyone in Freeside" I explained.

It was essentially Mr House's plan but the actual one involves my mutants and hopefully the technodrome. But if I brought them up I'd sound like I'm on chems.

World quest: end the NCR/Legion war
Reward: 50 gatcha tokens, Mariposa military base unlocked in hub store, High school DXD world unlocked.

 

 

 

[Geo? You ok pal?]

Yes.

[come again?]

Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

While Geo is busy showing his approval through mindless rambling please remember, every year hundreds of animals across video game universes are hunted to the near brink of extinction. Until they respawn like ten minutes later. Their hunted for food, profit and exp points. But with your help we can stop this senseless killing. For a small donation on one pound a month, you can help us raise one zombie from the dead to be hunted instead. Zombies are usually a higher level and will grant larger quantities of exp and more valuable drop items.

So remember, it's better to brutalises someone's beloved ones corpse then an animal, even when they are literally in infinite supply. This message was brought to you by the MMORPG branch of PETA, the newest members of the world hypocrite league.

Now back to your regularly scheduled reading.

[Geo snap out of it!]

Wha? Oh sorry I was having the greatest orgasm of my life.

[you do know you could have gone to the DXD verse whenever you wanted right?]

Yes but I wanted to get my level passed at least 200 before I got there. Also figure out if shapeshifting is a possibility because if the girls who have max obedience don't want to do it with me in this form then the girls from DXD certainly will not.

[that because you haven't told them to have sex with you that how obedience works!]

Yes but then I'm forcing them into sex, then I'll have transferred from cartoon evil to anime evil.

[whats the difference?]

One involves fat men with no eyes, tentacle monsters and school girls and the other is used as a metaphor for pollution and shit.

[fair, now go back to your conversation with the King]

Oh right he's still here.

"So that's the plan what do you think?" I asked the stunned King. Seeing him try to descramble the madness that I had just explained to him he managed to collect his thoughts "well I... I can't say it's not a good plan, the question is what do you want with me?" He asked "I'm planning on fusing the Strip and surrounding communities including Freeside, Westside and camp Mccarrin into one city, making New Vegas one community and I want the Kings to act as it's police force" I explained. This seemed to almost upset the King "and you want me to had over our home to you on a silver platter is that it?" He said his hand lowering to where his gun was "not at all, while Freeside will no longer be its own community there will be a council with a representative from each of the five districts to see to the daily governing of Vegas, the Strip, Freeside, Mccarrin, Westside and the Thorn will all have a representative with a vote on how the city is ran" I explained putting the King at ease.

Hearing barking we saw that Roxie and Rex seemed to be getting along well putting a smile on the King's face "well looks we may be getting some robo-pups some time soon hey Rex boy?" He chuckled at the cyber dog. Looking back at me "listen, I may not like the Strip but if you can get the NCR squatters out of Freeside and help put this place on the right track, you've got all the support we can give" he said making me grin.

-technodrome-

Walking through the halls of the technodrome I saw my soldiers scrambling about making repairs, salvage teams had been scouring the Mojave for parts but we were starting to run low on everything. The sooner I get to the Sierra Madre casino's matter rearranging vending machines the better, with Mobius's help I could probably build one an industrial sized one and get this thing fully operational within a week tops.

Walking into the command centre I see my soldiers frozen in time while a black man wearing white robes stood facing me "can I help you?" I asked "yes actually, my name is Alucis, high ambassador of the Guardian Gamers, I've come to negotiate" he explained.

Alucis
Level- 250
Class- diplomat
Job- member of the Guardian Gamers
Race-human
Rank- high ambassador
Alignment- lawful good
HP- 55,500
MP- 324,000
SP- 55,500
STR- 750
END- 750
DEX- 750
INT- 3,000
WIS- 1,250
CHA- 1,000
LCK- 500

[oh great this guy again]

"Hello again System, it's been a while" Alucis said.

[hello Alucis]

"Is there something I'm missing?" I asked "last time I and the system spoke we had a falling out" Alucis explained "I assume your hear to kill me" I said "no, I'm hear to recruit you" he explained.

[and there it is, every time a new gamer shows up you assholes or those BDSM looking freaks try mounting him in a high horse]

"I'd hardly call putting someone on a good path a high horse System, the Guardians exist to right the wrongs caused by rouge gamers and bring peace wherever possible, how on earth can you be against that?" Alucis asked.

[it is a game, despite how much I hate your stupidity the only rule is to do as you wish, live the life you want unbound to any rules or regulations and your stupid little alliances interfere with that]

"With great power comes great responsibility, if everyone runs around doing whatever they want utter chaos would reign" Alucis explained.

[thats the point of multiverse theory! Every action you take creates an alternate universe where it never happened, it doesn't matter nothing you do makes any difference because there's an alternate you that never did it]

"Wait do either of you want to ask what I want?" I asked "I'm sorry Geo, I shouldn't have excluded you from the conversation, I have other tasks to attend to but I will ask only that you consider joining us, there are many gamers out there that would want to see you dead" he said "like the guy who gave Harkon the mask?" I asked "yes, she's a rouge gamer named Hellus, a Succubus that thrives on chaos, right now you can't defeat her but the Guardian can protect you if you join our ranks, goodbye for now" Alucis said opening a portal and disappearing making my foot soldiers unfreeze "great work defending the base guys" I said leaving the command centre.

[can we clear this world sooner rather than later? I'd prefer to leave before one of the gamers who doesn't try making excuses about being a dick shows up]

Soon, but first who's up for a trip to the Sierra Madre?

-End-

Chapter 10: No gods one master

Chapter Text

-Sierra Madre casino-

The Sierra Madre, every joke about being a cheapskate personified.

The hole place despite having hologram guards and matter manipulating vending machines but due to the cheap ventilation systems was surrounded by a thick mist called the Cloud that could kill you. It was the result of its founder Redneck Sinclair making a deal with the Think tank the same A-holes that screwed up 22 that I just subjugated using the might of my hand penis, I'm totally calling fingers that from now on, in exchange for the matter recombination machines and hologram tech Sinclair also let the Think tank use the casino for testing the Cloud. Due to the cheap ventilation the Cloud quickly overcame the resort with its ghost people being the mutated repair crews.

Walking into the clinic I go up to a metal tube known as the auto-doc it's, well basically what it says on the tin. A piece of machinery that operates as a medical treatment for most injures. Prying it open a bald woman covered in scars stood there not saying anything.

This is Christine of the Brotherhood of Steel, Veronica's ex girlfriend. When the Brotherhood got utterly slaughtered by the NCR some of them fought it was their duty to procreate, Christine didn't agree for obvious reasons so left and tried convincing Veronica to join her. Veronica said no and Christine was sent off to kill the Brotherhood elder responsible for the massacre of their chapter elder Elijah who initially wanted to use the orbital laser cannon HELIOS 1 controlled in order to horde even larger amounts of tech that could probably help a lot of people.

After the tin men lost Elijah fled and now wants to use the cloud to kill everyone in the Mojave and start fresh with himself on top. As you can imagine I am not to pleased with this.

Christine fallowed Elijah to the big MT where they tried lobotomising her only to fail which lead to her escape and coming here looking for the former Elder.

But Elijah can wait I have something more important to do.

Seeing the confused woman look up at me I was the first to talk "sorry about this but you stand in the way of the bisexualification of Veronica so nothing personal" I said, before the mute woman could do anything I blasted her to pieces with my demon magic.

Spell gained: dark slash
A blade of dark energy allows you to slice waves of opponents in half with ease, does fifty points of damage.
Cost: 200 MP.

I'm not proud of it but I will except it.

Now for Dean Domino and Dog/God.

Dean Domino was a world famous singer before the war and was friends with Sinclair, unfortunately he also planned to rob the guy and run off with his girl so Sinclair did the only thing he could think of and turn the Sierra Madre into a death trap. When the nuclear apocalypse happened just a few days later Domino got turned into a ghoul and has been trapped in the Sierra Madre ever since.

Dog/God on the other hand was a nightkin, a super mutant created by the master and assigned to special stealth teams using a cloaking device known as a stealth boy. The side effect was that it turned the nightkin's skin blue and caused them to develop schizophrenia creating two beings, Dog being an animalistic creature that will do anything he's told and God being more reasonable and seeking a way to free himself from the control of others.

Frankly they were too dangerous to be left alive unless you use one neat trick.

Stepping into the Sierra Madre police station I saw Dog sat in a cell whimpering "hello?" I said getting his attention "the voice! The voice!" He yelled out "listen Dog I'm going to need you to work with the voice, he is your friend" I explained to the oversized child "voice puts Dog in cage, Dog hate cage" he growled "maybe if you got along with the voice you wouldn't go in the cage? At least try, please?" I asked.

[charisma check 321/300 passed]

Dog screamed out as he clasped each side of his head for a moment before calming down. Looking over at me he walked towards the bars "you, I don't know you but I feel... Grateful" he said as I let him out "good, let's get out of here" I said, in the game you had the option of convincing Dog and God to fuse into one personality I just skipped the boring parts.

"So you cucked the guy and now you live in the ruins of his house?" I asked the ghoul "I'm not proud of what I did, greed just runs in my blood" Domino explained himself with a perfectly clear voice unbecoming of the gravely corpse looking ghoul stereotype. Finding Dean Domino sat we got to talking, for a guy who ntr'd his friend so hard the guy was willing to kill everyone he was trying to save to spite him Dean Domino was a pretty cool guy, a true role model for relationship destroying scum like me "so you want a job at the Tops?" I offered him "Tops? Is the joint packed often?" He asked "well for know it's one of the only three casinos in New Vegas so yeah it's fairly popular" I explained. Taking a swig of his nuka cola Domino made up his mind "why not? But let's kill the bastard that put this thing on me first" he agreed gesturing to his bomb collar.

While in the game you had to go through several quests to get the power back on. I in the words of a great man said "fuck that shit I'ma skip" and I did. Physically ripping the doors off the elevator and sliding down the shaft to get to Sinclair's vault.

The catwalk was swarmed with the blue hologram defenders of the casino and radio's that in the game made your bomb collar explode when you got too close. I used the teleportation tech in the technodrome to get here so they weren't a issue.

Reaching the vault door I prepared for when Elijah would show up looking for a fight. As I opened the massive door I was shocked at the sight.

Inside the vault Elijah laid dead on the floor, "about time you got here, between the sexless old bastard on the floor and the shit wifi I was considering leaving" a feminine voice spoke out. Sat in a chair next to the console at the other end of the room I saw a pink skinned woman wearing a one piece dress hugging tightly against her slim body leaving little to the imagination. Her breasts were as big as her head and her ass matched with hips nearly twice as wide as her shoulders. Her snow white hair was left to cascade down to her back meeting her... Wings? She had wings, and a tail that ended with a pointed tip.

She stared at me with deep purple eyes while flashing a pair of pearly white fangs.

Hellus
Level- 500
Class- sex witch
Job- queen
Race- Succubus
Rank- Succubus queen
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 1,480,000
MP- 740,000
SP- 10,800,000
STR- 2000 x10
END- 10,000 x10
DEX- 500 x10
INT- 1000 x10
WIS- 1000 x10
CHA- 1,000 x10
LCK- 500 x10

"Great more of you" I complained "nice to meet you to fuckstick" she snorted getting off the desk and walking towards me swaying her hips "so I assume the prude patrol got you?" She asked "if you mean Alucis then yes we've met but I'm not a member" I said making her grow a wicked smile "good, trust me it's not worth the effort, I joined shortly after I started this game and it was so boring" she moaned "no sex with whoever or whatever you felt like, no being xenophobic to aliens without dicks and no 'problematic skill trees'" she said using air quotations for the last one "I only played along because they got to me first" she added.

Wow the women is a piece of work.

[your telling me]

"Aw Gamie, you've gotten mean with age" she said pouting "why are you like this?" I asked "one I'm literally a Succubus and two the whole persona makes it way more fun to annoy people" she said smiling "so what the hell do you want?" I asked getting annoyed "I came here to meet the new guy and to give you a little welcome gift" she said flashing her fangs "I've had quite enough of your gifts Hellus, first a stone mask vampire then Tengu Shredder what now? A dagger dicked rape wolf?" I snapped getting a confused look from the gamer "vampire? Tengu? I didn't send anything like that" she said seemingly innocent.

What? But Alucis said...

Did he tick me?

[hell if I know, normally I leave gamers alone after they get all political]

"Alucis said you were the one who sent them after me" I explained getting a giggle out of Hellus "did you really fall for the blame game?" She asked starting a laughing fit "the what what?" I asked "the blame game, it's when one gamer faction try's to kill a newbie and blames another faction to try and trick them into joining out of fear" she explained. The sudden realisation that I had been duped washed over me while Hellus just kept laughing.

[it would appear we have been tricked]

Yes it would.

Wiping a tear from her eye Hellus turned her attention back to me "aw poor baby got tricked, here come cry into momma's chest" she said holding her arms out "you look younger then me" I said unamused at the teenage girls comments "thank you for noticing, I had to suck a lot of souls out of guys dicks to look this good after two hundred years" she said putting her crimson red hair into a pony tail "anyhow kid I've gotta bounce, there's like fifty more hentai protagonists I want to drain before today's over, their souls always taste better before the sex scenes start" she said opening a portal "oh and enjoy your gifts" she said sending a small pink energy orb into my chest "don't say I don't know how to spoil you~" she cooed before disappearing.

Magic branch unlocked: Necromancy (novice)
Death no longer means others can escape you, necromancy allows you to resurrect fallen beings as undead warriors bound to your will. Your maximum amount of undead you can control is 1 for every 10 WIS points, requirements will decrease as your skill in the art increases.

Spell gained: create shit tier undead
You can revive any creature level 15 or lower as your servant.
Cost: 200 MP.

Magic branch unlocked: Nymphomancy

Spell gained: pleasure increase level 1
Allows you to increase the targets pleasure experienced through stimulation by 10%, will increase as spell levels up.
Cost: 100 MP

Ok I should have been expecting that last one.

[she is a sex demon]

Makes sense, now let's grabs some vending machines and get my technodrome up and running.

Grabbing everything of value in the vault I grabbed a few of the matter rearranging vending machines and headed back to the technodrome dropping Dog off at Jacobstown and letting Dean set himself up as a lounge singer at the Tops. For a zombie that guy had some good vocal cords.

Hooking up the vending machine I started churning out as much metal as I could, while I couldn't make massive metal plates the machines allowed my foot soldiers to speed up the repairs, I also moved two into the Lucky 38's basement and got them to work producing the metal needed to make more securitrons.

Before the battle I wanted to get some levels up and see what this hole necromancy thing was about. Well looks like it's time to pay the Fiends a visit.

The Fiends of vault 3 didn't know what hit them. One minute the guards at the vaults doors had let some idiot in expecting an easy kill the next they were being cut down by some weird blades of energy the intruder could shoot from his hands.

Rather they were all on one bad chem trip or karma had come to collect their debt.

Gathering all the bodies into a neat pile in the centre of the vault

[285 shit tear undead added]

Ok how many securitrons is the technodrome making per day?

[20 fully functional securitron robots has become the daily production average]

Good, I'll keep levelling for a week, then we can let the news House is dead out and the second battle for Hoover dam can begin. Good thing I stopped the old mans eulogy from being published or I might have to rush.

-Hoover dam-

Watching as the battle began I stood with my army out of sight as the NCR and Legion clashed, I watched to see everything going according to plan.

"Master, why are we not attacking?" One of my foot soldiers asked "we're waiting for Dicklord to instal the platinum chip and for Karai and her unit to get the El Dorado sub station up and running, then we attack" I explained waiting patiently for the next phase of my plan to take place.

-Karai-

Karai lead twelve foot soldiers through the heart of Hoover dam slicing down any resistance, the only real opposition they faced was the NCR heavy troopers wearing power armour stolen from the Brotherhood.

Entering the control room Karai gets to work rerouting power to the vault under the Legion's fort where, and she still can't believe that was his real name Dicklord was waiting with upgraded securitrons to lay waste to Lord Shredders enemies.

-Geo-

I see what general Oliver meant when he said thumb of God regarding the destruction of the Legion forces at the fort. Now the NCR troops seemed to have almost double the moral as they pushed forwards to the fort. Poor unfortunate fools.

While they pressed forwards as the Legion's ranks were culled they didn't notice hundred mutants charging behind them until it was too late. My foot soldiers fired their laser weapons disintegrating NCR infantry and Legion legionaries alike while I ripped them apart with my armour's claws.

Slaughtering my way through the terrified and disorderly army I made my way to the fort to deal with the Legion's Legate, Lanius. Seeing him fighting off half a dozen securitrons the bronze armour and Mars (the Roman god of war not the planet) inspired helmet made it impossible to mistake him for anything else. Smashing through the glass monitor with his bumper sword Lanius didn't see me before I had already taken his head off. Terror of the East my ass.

Cleaning up the remaining legionaries two securitrons dragged a man in a light brown uniform in front of me. This was the commander of NCR forces in the Mojave, general Oliver. Getting back to his feet Oliver looked lost for words at the giant blade covered monstrosity in front of him "what in the blood soaked atomic hell are you" he asked "Vegas's new Lord and master" I said taking a small slip of paper out of my pocket and handing it to the general "my army has slaughtered half your forces and most of the Legion, I want all military personnel out of the Mojave in one week or I kill them next" I threatened.

Seeing the anger growing in his eyes Oliver glared at me "you think you've won you mutie fuck!? We'll be back" he sneered as he turned to leave.

Looking around at the ruins of the Legion's camp I smiled under my helmet. The dam was mine, and so was the Mojave.

World quest: end the NCR/Legion war
Reward:
50 gatcha tokens gained.
Mariposa military base: birth place of the super mutants, Mariposa contains four large vats of the forced evolutionary virus allowing you to turn anyone you 'dip' in the virus to a super mutant.

Huh, guess you can't fight a war when you don't share a border.

Unarmed combat mastered!

Skill gained: Ora Ora.
Unarmed attack speed increases 50% and unarmed attack damage 50% increase as long as the words Ora Ora are said.

Skill gained: serious punch.
Punch damage increase 1000%
Cost: 5000 SP

[so how many angry Californians should we be up against?]

Well at the end of fallout 2 it mentioned that they had a population of 700,000 when the game took place so forty years later assuming they had a growth rate of 1.8 percent like in our world being the closest thing to a functioning nation state they should have about one million ten thousand people.

[so your out numbered ten to one]

Your very nihilistic aren't you?

[I have seen entire civilisations burn because one guy didn't like the colour of the oceans, I have lost faith in most gamer's intelligence a long time ago, but that can be discussed another time now is the time for video game mathematics!]

[Trumpet sounds of triumphant triumph]

I'm glad you brought that up, I've been doing the maths, and if the average NCR citizen used the same amount of electricity as their pre-war counterpart then it's just a matter of multiplying 259.5 terawatt hours by one billion to get kilowatt hours and do the maths from there.

Kilowatt hour: 259.5 X 1,000,000,000 divide by 39,510,000 divide by 365 X 1,010,000 X 5 = 18,174,348 caps per day
Water gallon: 1,010,000 X 2 X 24 = 48,480,000 caps per day

[thats a lot of bottle caps]

Luckily nuka-cola and sunset sarsaparilla were so popular before the war, there's billions of the things laying about.

[and now the NCR will have to give you all of theirs to get energy and water]

Hey it's just good business. Besides it means lots of hub credits and gatcha tokens, this could be my farm world once I've figured out how to unfreeze worlds when I'm not in them.

I've started pouring the money from water into expanding Vegas leaving the money from the energy trade to buy hub credits for expanding the technodrome.

How do I do that again?

You should be able to mentally access the hub store from wherever you are and scroll through it via the same method.

Standing on the Lucky 38 balcony I watch through binoculars as the technodrome sits dormant watching over the dam. Seeing my field of vision become dominated by a screen shaped like a shopping website. Cool there was even a half off deal in the top left corner.

Oh wait it was for turkey bacon never mind.

Entering the mobile hub catalog I start browsing through my options.

Budget: 1,817,434.8 credits

Cart:
Mariposa military base: 10,000 credits
Arc reactor power plant: 15,000 credits
Monster hive: 1,000 credits
Separatist droid factory: 5,000 credits
Industrial replicator x10: 15,000 total
Cloning facility: 7,500 credits
Custom throne room: 10,000 credits
Phaser bank: 5,000 credits
Repulser engines x3: 9,000 credits total
Luxury harem wing: 18,000 credits
Master bedroom: 10,000 credits
God-Emperor size bed: 2,500 credits
Adamantium armour (ten feet): 5,000 per feet
Military grade shield generator: 5,000 credits
King size bed x50: 75,000
Luxury bedrooms x50: 50,000 credits
Sex dungeon: 2,500 credits
Alchemy lab: 5,000 credits
Armoury: 5,000 credits
Slave pens x50: 12,500 credits total
War room: 2,500 credits
Pool: 1,000
Shuttle bay: 20,000 credits
0.1 class hyperdrive: 26,000 credits
Shooting range: 2,000 credits
Personal replicators x100: 25,000 credits
Harem wing add on bathhouse: 10,000 credits
Harem wing add on pleasure room: 10,000 credits
Harem wing add on strip club: 10,000 credits
Virus bomb: 100,000 credits
Demon magic books x20: 20,000
Biomancy books x20: 20,000
Nymphomancy books x20: 20,000

Total cost: 579,500 credits
Remaining amount: 1,237,934.8 credits

And I'll convert the rest into gatcha tokens.

[this is how addictions start you know]

ThIs Is HoW AddIcTiOnS sTaRt YoU KnOw. That's what you sound like.

[it happens more often then you think]

Adding all my purchases to the technodrome the already massive war machine tripled in size reaching over a kilometre in height/width/length without the trident cannons being taken into consideration. Leaving the Lucky 38 I headed towards my quarters in the technodrome.

It was a spacious room no smaller than the command centre having fifteen foot walls curving into a circle on the ceiling. The walls while having a naturally white colour were shaded a deep purple by the lights. Nice to know I always had a colour for each mood I was in.

Jumping into a bed big enough for me and all my girls with plenty of room for more I sigh in relief knowing I could take it easy for a little while. I wasn't sure where I wanted to go next but a few ideas.

Deciding to distract myself I pulled out some of the books I got from the hub store and started reading through a few of them trying to see how spells worked in this world.

[spells work the same way as any other skill, you have to learn them rather by practice, study or discovering them on accident]

Ok that makes sense but why are 90% of these books blank?

[your not a high enough skill level]

Great so a wasted my money, at least demon magic has a few good ones.

Spell gained: darkest storm
Summons a tornado of dark energy that you can use against your foes. Causes 500 damage a second for 6 seconds.
Cost: 1,000 MP

Spell gained: dark blades
You can create swords out of dark energy and use them against your foes. Lasts 120 seconds and does 25% more damage then physical weapons.
Cost: 500 MP

Spell gained: dark spears
Creates spears of darkness that can be thrown at enemies, does 100 damage.
Cost: 200 MP

Spell gained: libido increase
Increases sexual energy in target.
Cost: 500 MP

Spell gained: dark transformation
Allows you to shape-shift into multiple dark incarnations of people and creatures, stat multipliers will not be altered or lost when using this spell.
Cost: 5000 MP

Finally, goodbye blue balled super shredder Geo, hello sleek and covered in bitches regular Geo.

Being enveloped in red light my body started to shrink back down to my original height (with maybe one or two extra inches) looking at my reflection in mirror I got a good look at myself. I looked the same as I did before the mutagen the only difference being that my eyes had turned a dark red colour. Looking over myself I patted myself down eventually leading me to my crotch. I did keep a few things from my mutant form.

Busy checking my shaft I heard a cracking noise coming from my desk. Seeing my monster egg start to shake I rush over getting a excited look "oh boy oh boy oh boy I can't wait to see what I got!" I said as my mind rushed what it could be.

Harpy, lamia, I hoped it wasn't a spider they eat their mates, eh worth it. Dem legs.

In a split second the egg exploded sending shell fragments everywhere making me shut my eyes to avoid any getting in them. Rubbing my eyelids to make sure I looked to see what I got.

Sitting on my desk was a small bundle of black fur with a white stomach and two red eyes looking up at me "my god" I said.

Level- 1
Class- monster girl
Job- none
Race- hellhound
Rank- pup
Alignment- true neutral
HP- 20
MP- 10
SP- 100
STR- 10
END- 5
DEX- 1
INT- 1
WIS- 1
CHA- 10
LCK- 1

Picking up the hellhound the way I would a normal puppy my heart started melting I immediately started fussing the newborn "your so cute! How did you hatch out of an egg?" I asked the fluffy creature.

[she came out of a monster girl egg, it didn't say what would be in it]

Eh that makes sense.

The pup looked like a regular black and white puppy only her limbs were placed more accurate to a human baby then a dog. Sitting down while her little tail wagged I kept petting her head "now what will I call you?" I asked the pup making her tilt her head like dogs do when their confused.

If this thing gets any cuter I'm going to have a heart attack.

[be careful, I have the collective experience of nearly a quarter billion gamers, once that thing grows up she'll be akin to a werewolf, bad tempered, mean and violent. But strangely the females sometimes end up being goth]

We all know the types of people that are into that.

(Looks at the reader)

Back on topic I got an idea "werewolf huh? Well it's decided" I said lifting the pup into the air "from this day forth you will be known as Luna with a U instead of O's to avoid copyright" I said lightly cuddling Luna "your so adorable" I cooed getting loving licks from my new pet.

[you realise she's going to grow up to be obsessed with dicks right?]

Covering Luna's ears protectively despite knowing she couldn't hear the game I scowled.

If a single guy gets near her I'll cut their balls off.

Trait gained: papa wolf
Your overprotective of people you consider your kids, this will appear adorable when their young but get progressively creepier as they grow up.

Hearing a knock on the door I rest Luna down on the bed I answered the door "Rose what is it?" I asked "it's Crocker, he showed up on the Strip wanting to see you" she explained making me sigh in annoyance "I'll deal with it" I said turning around "just watch Lun-" I said freezing as I realised Luna had disappeared from her spot "Luna? Luna? Where... Where's my baby!" I exclaimed starting to panic as I looked for her with a dumbfounded Rose standing in the doorway "baby! When the hell did you have a baby?" She asked "I'll explain later!" I yelled as I bolted out of the room "what about Crocker?" She yelled out "fuck him with a giant knotted dildo!" I screamed as I started searching for the missing hellhound leaving Rose unsure if he was being literal or not.

-Luna-

Her mama's den was huge! No matter where she went Luna couldn't find any sign it was going to end. During her adventures she had found a section full of strange shiny sticks that she had a strange urge to try and eat only to get scared off by some weird thing that walked on two legs not four.

It didn't have any fur except for one big tuft on its head and nothing else, hiding behind the big square the weird sticks were on hoping it wouldn't see her. Peaking out to see if it was gone she felt a something grab her and lift her up making her panic and try to shake free thinking she was a goner.

Instead she felt a warm embrace similar to her mama "calm down little guy" a soothing voice said. Looking up at who was holding her she saw there nearly hairless thing from earlier looking down at her "now who are you?" it asked "Luna!" A familiar voice called out. Looking about Luna saw her mama walking about before spotting her.

-Geo-

Running up and gently taking Luna out of April's arms my heart slowed down "there you our Luna, I was scared half to death" I said rubbing her head lightly "so that's who this little cutie is" April giggled wiggling a finger lightly at Luna "thanks April I've been looking for nearly a hour" I thanked the reporter "she seems very attached to you" April commented as Luna nuzzled against my chest "are you sure she hasn't imprinted on you?" She joked "impriwhat?" I asked "I mean she thinks your her mother" April explained.

That  hadn't crossed my mind. Lifting Luna up to eye level I looked her dead in the eye "ok Luna I know you were literally born a hour ago but can you say daddy?" I asked the hellhound only getting a small bark as a response "ok we'll work on that" I said putting her down on the floor "now that the crisis is over what was I going to do today?" I thought to myself trying to remember before I went into a panicked state.

Oh yeah Crocker.

The NCR ambassador that once represented the republic in its dealings with Vegas in the past, or at least was told he did, sat patiently in the meeting room in the Luck 38 overlooking the gamblers on the casino floor. The man calling himself the Lord of Vegas hadn't shown up in nearly a hour and a half leaving Crocker with four securitrons breathing down his neck.

He had read the reports and seen survivors of the second battle for the dam sent to the psychiatric ward so he knew what the securitrons were capable of, half the casualties the republic lost on that day was due to rough commanders deciding that they would hold out to the end. Dumb bastards, five hundred men and women dead and nearly eight hundred wounded fighting a loosing battle.

The president was gone along with general Oliver, they were blamed for sending nearly ten thousand Californians to the grave and loosing the very pre-war structure they fought a hole war over. The council was in disarray and more individualistic territories like Vault city and new Reno were going through civil unrest. The republic had survived the super mutant armies of the Master, the Enclave and fought Caesar's Legion to a stand still for nearly a decade. But one man with a couple of mutants and a small army of robots managed to strip the most important part of the republic other then Shady Sands itself had almost ripped the nation apart in a month.

Seeing the robots around him move aside Crocker saw who he could only assume was the man behind all of this walk towards the table "Dennis Crocker I assume?" I asked "that would be me mr..." He said not sure what to call me.

You'd think I would have came up with some official title for ruler of Vegas by now but between rebuilding the city and levelling I really didn't have much time. Fuck it they think I'm the villain (well I am) so might as well be their polar opposite "Lord Geo will do fine ambassador" I said taking a seat with Veronica on me left and Karai on the right with Luna playing between my feet.

"I hope I'm not unwelcome at this little shindig" I heard the King say as he walked in Rex and Roxie coming in behind with a litter of cyber puppies trailing in behind them. Luna immediately took interest in the other pups and went off to play with them "not at all King, so shall we get down to business, I can assume you didn't drag me down here for a drink Crocker?" I questioned the balding man.

Wiping away some sweat on his forehead Crocker spoke up "well I'm afraid I have to tell you the republics in a bad spot at the moment, opportunistic raiders have been cutting off some of our northern settlements from each other and the army is hard pressed to track them down" the man answered honestly. I new giving the Khans and Powder Gangers those sentry bots and stealth boys was a good idea.

Raising a eyebrow I play with my drink before taking a sip "and this concerns me how?" I ask "well, with the turmoil I'm afraid the republic won't be able to make the next payment for water or electricity from Hoover dam" he explained, and there it was, "so what you are saying is you were sent hear to try and get me to not cut off supply to the republic out of the goodness of my heart" I said "well, yes, yes I was" the man said in a defeated tone "Lord Geo if the republic keeps up with the payments you've asked for the republic will be bankrupt in a decade, the west has been picked clean by scavengers and the Mojave was our economy's best hope for a sudden boost you have to see why we can't go on like this" Crocker explained "well I'm afraid that is none of my concern, your council agreed to the terms of withdrawal it isn't my fault you can't keep up with your own promises" I said uncaringly.

Ok yes it was kind of a dick move to actively sabotage the nation I'm bleeding dry, but I am a dick so it's natural "well if the NCR can't afford what I'm selling I'm going to have to find someone else to do business with" I said casually taking a sip from my glass "unless you can figure out a way to pay for the dams energy and water I'm going to have to cut you off" I added making Crocker go pale "what is it you want?" He asked not having any illusions if holding a single card in this negotiation.

No doubt he would try watering down what I wanted until it was something he was willing to give away, still I was going to mind fuck him like no tomorrow "the southern half of the NCR looks nice this time of year" I commented making Crocker try and guess if I was joking or not. I was but he didn't know that. Puffin himself up Crocker grew a backbone "Lord Geo I don't know what kind of game you think we're playing but it's not funny, people life's are at stake here" he snapped making my securitrons nudge closer to us before I heal up my hand telling them to back off.

For a guy who admitted his position was useless under House (considering he never met with a single NCR ambassador after their first contact) he had a pair on him.

Chuckling I continued the conversation "well if lands off the table then I suppose the NCR could provide more manpower" I said peaking Crocker's interest "you need military support?" He said hoping this could be the NCR's way back into the Mojave "not quite, I have all the securitrons I need to keep Vegas the dam and HELIOS safe what I need are workers" I explained disappointing the man "rebuilding Vegas to its pre-war glory is a lot more labour intensive then I expected, if the republic could provide about thirty, maybe forty thousand workers as well as their pay and supplies I could except that as payment for now" I explained.

Seeing that I was as willing to negotiate as House Crocker sighed "one of these days the NCR will take back the dam, I promise you that, but for now, I'll tell my superiors of your demands" he said getting up to leave. Once he was out of earshot Veronica turned to me "you weren't going to plunge the NCR into darkness were you?" She asked "maybe, once I've got securitron production to a industrial rate I may just steam roll the place" I responded "good, show the fucks some karma for HELIOS" she said. Sometimes I like it when girls are blood thirsty.

-lemon, lesbian, sex toys-

Rose and Veronica had hit it off pretty well, they both had some form of beef with the NCR. Veronica being caused by members the Brotherhood that died at HELIOS and Rose for them being in the Crimson Caravan's pocket and not doing anything about the underhanded butchering the CC did to her own business.

The last few weeks had been different, they were good friends but something started to change. Whenever they were in the same room a wave of sexual urges started to stew in their crotches. They had tried ignoring it even touching themselves in private but that only seemed to make it worse.

Eventually they just confessed to each other and decided to get it out of their system. Laying together on Rose's bed the two women cuddled while enjoying a make out session their naked bodies pressed against each other as they

"You ready for the grand final?" Rose asked teasingly "what are you planning?" Veronica said slowly pulling the beads out of her ass one by one. Getting out of bed Rose swaggered over to her draws bending over to make sure her partner got a good view of her glistening wet pussy.

Rummaging through the draws for a moment before pulling something out and fastening it to her waist. Turning around Veronica's eyes went wide at the eight inch strap on shaped like a canine dick "Geo gave me the idea, got one of his fancy machines to make it" she explained popping open a bottle of lube and poring it over the rubber cock.

Swaying back to the bed Rose climbed on top of Veronica lining herself up "you ok with this?" She asked. Veronica looked down at the strap on for a moment. Normally she wasn't into any type of dick real or not but she was way too horny to care. Reaching down she spread her slick pussy lips while smiling up at Rose.

Gently Rose pressed the head of the cock against her girls entrance she slowly pushed forwards letting it slide in to Veronica's tight pussy one inch at a time until the knot was the only thing not in. Pulling back she started thrusting getting soft moans from the girl beneath her as the pace picked up.

Groping Rose's perky breast with one hand and playing with her clit with the other Veronica started playing with the erect nipple in between her fingers reaching up to lick it getting moans from the whiskey queen of Vegas.

Wrapping her legs around Rose's waist Veronica started moaning louder "fuck! I'm about to" she said before her walls clamped down on the sex toy that was ravaging her insides. Letting out a loud moan Veronica came all over the toy letting herself go limp while Rose pulled out.

Unfastening the strap on Rose put her face against Veronica's pussy licking its lips and her warm thighs clean before looking up at the recovering woman. Tapping the cock against her partners stomach she grinned evilly "my turn~" she teased making Veronica go bright red.

Turning around Rose stuck her curvy ass in the air wiggling it about.

Getting a second wind of sexual need Veronica put on the strap on and started rubbing it across Rose's wet welcoming pussy.

Hearing Rose mew at the sensation the woman got a better idea. Pulling the cock away from Rose's pussy making her whine in protest Veronica got off her knees and crouched down over Rose's ass grabbing it firmly either side and forcing herself in in one thrust.

Rolling her eyes back as her ass got filled Rose let out the loudest moan you could imagine as Veronica pounded her from behind. Hearing the sound of their flesh slapping against each other Veronica reached under Rose and started groping her tits, squeezing and pinching them as her partner started loosing her train of through the from the pleasure.

Digging her fingers into the bedding Rose came hard while Veronica kept pounding her not letting up for a second. Thrusting as hard as she could for another minute Veronica pushed her hips deep against Rose's ass slowly forcing the dildo's knot into her asshole making her cum a second time.

Spooning while they laid there panting, the knot still in her ass Rose looked back at the suprise sex machine "We are defiantly doing this again" Rose panted bringing Veronica into a passionate kiss.

-lemon ends-

I knew casting sex spells on those two would yield results.

Skill levelled up.

Sweet.

I took Luna out for a walk around the technodrome when I bumped into April "Geo, can we talk?" She asked. Normally when women asked me that my first instinct was to reach for my trusty pocket sand then run as fast as possible. But something tells me that's why most of my relationships didn't last more then two months back on earth, "sure" I said.

Taking Luna back to my room the hellhound fell asleep in a small dog bed while me and April talked "I... I've been thinking a lot, about us" she said. A worrying sign, "what about us?" I asked "I just, I'm not sure I can handle all of this, the multiverse, harems, you wearing that armour" she said rubbing her arm.

Seeing your friend wearing the armour of the man that killed your boyfriend would be distressing for anyone. Slowly the thought occurred to me that maybe I was being... Insensitive?

[now you realise that]

Crap I was a bad friend "I'm sorry April, I didn't think how all of this would effect you" I said slowly nudging my hand against hers "I'll take you back to New York if that's what you want" I said hoping she would stay.

A moment passed before I felt her hand intertwine with mine "I think I'll stick around for a while, despite everything, you've been there for my when I needed you most" she said cupping my cheek with her spare hand "I can't say I really know you Geo, but I'd like to" she added making me smile.

 

Quest added: path of the harem King
Gain 10 harem members ranked servant or above.
Reward: 3 random Nymphomancy spells, path of the harem emperor unlocked.

Leaning in April started whispering "and if your as good with your tongue as Serana said I'll be quite comfortable here" she said kissing me on the cheek before leaving.

April O'Neil added to harem: concubine

[so what's your plan now? If it can be called that]

Well I need a 80 in swordsmanship to use Excalibur nightmare so I'm going to get up to that.

[how exactly?]

Holding a regular iron sword I line up my undead in a single line "well I'll mostly be hacking things to death" I said starting to carve my way through the horde reviving them once they were dead. Again.

-12 hours later-

I can't believe I only got to twenty five! I'm not even half way there.

[well maybe you should fight actual opponents instead of a bunch of shit tier undead]

Fine, maybe your right, but where can I find....

A sudden realisation struck my mind.

[what are you planning]

If I want to use the sword, I should go to the universe it was made in.

-DXD-

Issei Hyoudou laid sound asleep dreaming of boobs as he did every night. The only difference being that I was standing over the sleeping boy having broken in through the he window with a ladder "aw, he's like a little angel am about to cuck" I said almost cooing at the sight of every DXD reader inserts greatest enemy.

"Mmmh, boobs" he moaned in his sleep "sorry buddy but you won't be seeing any of those now that I am here" I whispered.

[what are you doing]

Something I've wanted to so for a long time. I said as I inched towards the sleeping teen a wide smile on my face.

The next day Issei woke to the sound of his angry mother "honestly Issei? Your a teenager I thought you had grown out of this!" She scolded slamming the door shut.

With his mind still foggy he felt a damp warm sensation around his crotch. Pulling the sheets off of himself he saw he had wet the bed in his sleep "what the?" He said noticing a bole of warm water at the side of his bed.

Halfway across town I laughed like the Joker imagining how my plan turned out.

Authors note: jiggly anime titty paradise for all!

Chapter 11: Perverts, angels and a milf oh my!

Summary:

Finally in the DXD universe after countless weeks of waiting Geo is going into overdrive baby! Contains waifus, violence and questionable sexual activities. All the good stuff.

Chapter Text

-Kuoh Academy-

Sweet Jesus school is way more boring then I remember. I've been sat here like a lemon while whoever the bitch is teacher went on about economics or some shit. She wasn't Rossweisse so I don't give a shit. I have been here for nearly thirty minutes and all I've done for the last twenty eight is cast libido increase on the hole class none stop hoping someone would nut and I could go home.

The teacher turned to the class red faced she tired to speak clearly "everyone, I almost forgot we have a new student joining us today" she said quickly sitting down her lower body obscured by the desk.

Reluctantly standing up I walk to the front of the class before turning around, I saw a few familiar flustered faces, the perverted trio and Amano Yuuma, aka Raynare being the main ones. Sighing I start to introduce myself "My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh , where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone, please let's get along" I said trying to keep a straight face.

[charisma check 930/200 check passed]

Wow high schoolers are really easy to trick.

Chatter started floating over the class ranging from curious to malicious "he's so cute" a girl whispered "great another pretty boy" Issei groaned "I'd let him fuck my shit hole" another frankly rather horny girl said "same here" a guy in the back responded.

I'll just ignore that last one.

Continuing on with my lesson watching as students asked to be excused while others just tried touching themselves under their desks. This was great for levelling sex magic but the smell of other men's pre cum is a little unpleasant.

[good thing I don't have nostrils]

Lucky intangible fuck.

Spell gained: group libido increase level 1
Allows you to increase the sexual energy of a group up to twenty people twice as effectively as libido increase.
Cost: 2,500 MP

This is going to be fun.

Hearing the bell ring I left the new exceptionally sticky classroom to go have some lunch. Walking through the corridors I keep casing group libido increase on any female student I crossed making them one by one retreat to the girls bathroom. About to walk around a corner I saw a familiar girl hidden with her hand under her skirt.

-lemon, pervert, blowjob, quickie, anal-

The braided brunette in question was Aika Kiryuu arguably the fourth most perverted student in the school. She was propped up against the wall breathing heavily as her hand moved rapidly between her legs as she moaned to herself "fuck me, fuck me with that fat twelve inch dick!" She moaned as she spread up.

Aika had the power any porn producer would kill for, she could tell a mans dick size just by looking at them. Smiling that the one feature I could carry over from my time as a mutant was noticeable to the perv girl.

Speeding up Aika covered her mouth with her spare hand as she climaxed letting a trail of cum run down her leg. Getting her mind back together she started whining, "it's not enough, I need a dick any dick" she said sweating  profusely. I might have gone overboard with the libido.

Coming into the open I leaned against the wall next to the girl "need a hand?" I asked making the girls golden eyes go wide. Before I could say anything further she latched onto my belt all but ripping it off trying to get it my trousers off. Trying to calm her down I start unbuttoning my trousers and pulling my boxers down letting my flaccid dick hand loose.

Without thinking Aika tried stuffing the hole thing in her mouth at once only managing to choke herself "you ok down there?" I asked "it looked a lot easier in hentie" she said sheepishly putting the length back in her mouth one inch at a time. Feeling her tongue lick around it causing it to grow to full mass. Bobbing her head backwards and forwards Aika started moaning as she touched herself with one hand and fondled by balls with the other. Managing to cover nearly seven inches of my dick in her spit I pulled myself out of her mouth "so shall we finish this somewhere private?" I asked.

Licking her lips Aika wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist making me grab her thighs to hold her up "I don't want to wait anymore, pound me right here right now" she ordered. Well who was I to refuse an offer like that?

Slipping myself into her drenched virgin pussy I felt her legs tighten around me as I slowly started thrusting in and out. I didn't put in more then six inches in at a time not wanting to break her in half as I got into the rhythm. Hearing her mew and moan I bury my face into her neck starting to nibble on her soft flesh. Hearing the sound of flesh rubbing against each other I start going deeper casting increase pleasure on the girl as I got ten inches inside her.

Feeling Aika start to bounce up and down on me I start to speed up "I'm gonna come!" She yelled as her walls tightened around my shaft as it got drenched by the girls climax. Letting her recover I let her stand up as I pulled out of her getting a light whine in the process "that, was, amazing" she said gasping for air in between words "best I've had all week" I lied "but you haven't came yet" she said suddenly getting a wicked smile.

Covering my cock with my shirt Aika grabbed my hand and marched my away from are hidden area not caring who saw us.

-girls bathroom-

Murayama, Katase and the rest of the kendo club were sat in the girls bathroom furious master-bating when they heard the door swing open and a fist start to pound on every stall door. Peaking out they went red in unison seeing Aika standing with me by the sinks "Aika what the hell are you doing!" Murayama yelled slamming the door shut "answering all your prayers" Aika responded. Lifting my shirt back up letting my dick hang freely some of the girls kept staring while she jerked my back to full mass.

Standing right in front of me facing away Aika pulled her panties down along with her skirt and grabbed my shaft. Slowly leaning back Aika pressed her ass against my dick's head wiggling her ass about before pushing the head into her tight asshole. Grabbing her waist I started pushing myself in making the girl wince a little as her ass contracted around my dick. Looking to the stalls I say all the girls even with a heavy blush were watching us.

Might as well give them a show.

Hooking my hands onto Aika's thighs I lifted her into the air giving the other girls a full view of her wet pussy and my cock disappearing into her ass. Lowering her down I got all twelve inches into Aika's tight ass making her go crazy squirting slightly over the bathroom floor.

Lifting her back up and pulling myself down I thrusted my entire length back in and out making the girl moan louder and louder making her climax fully for the second time today.

[endurance check 980/100 check passed]

Burning myself into Aika with a loud grunt I shot a load into her ass making the girl go wide eyed. Lowering her down onto her legs I pulled out with a plop sound as she leaned on the sinks for support, unintentionally giving the other girls a view of my cum leaking out of her ass. Smirking at the sight I give her tiny ass a firm slap making her yelp before I turn to the other girls "so who's next?" I asked.

-lemon break-

Crouching in a circle in a empty classroom the perverted trio took turns staring into a small hole they had drilled giving them a limited but half decent view of the girls bathroom. The three boys had been hiding erections all morning and the kendo club wasn't going to meet until after classes. Trying to be quiet as they pushed and shoved to see what was going on baldy's eyes went wide with shock "isn't that the new guy?" He asked as the other two pushed him out the way.

Seeing Geo enter the girls bathroom with Aika the three went red with rage as not only was he not kicked out or beaten up but the girls started taking turns getting pounded by him "this is so unfair!" Glasses all but screamed getting his mouth covered by the other two "did you here that?" Geo asked as he stopped having sex for a moment "who cares get back to fucking me!" Katase said impatiently.

-lemon continue-

Perverted trio: -25 affiliation for living their dream
Issei Hyoudou- 30 affiliation extra envy

Well fuck all three of them because I'm just getting warmed up!

Putting my handprint across her smooth skin as I smacked her firm ass I buried myself into Katase's ass before blowing my load.

Moving her aside as Aika started to lick up my warm cum when it leaked out of the other girls asshole Murayama bent over to take her turn. Being lubed up to the extreme I easily pushed into her ass getting a moan from the brunette. Reaching forward I undid her top and unhooked her bra letting her breasts hang freely as I groaned them playing with the hard pink nipples "s-so big!" She moaned out barely being able to handle my size coupled with the sex magic forcing her hormones into overdrive.

Picking up my speed I bit down on her exposed neck as I slammed into her one last time.

[endurance check 980/400 check passed]

Unloading into her ass I held her still while her rear muscles milked my cock. Hearing her pant I gently grabbed a handful of her hair turning her face to meet mine for a kiss. Easily dominating the tired girl our make out session lasted another two minutes before I pulled my lips away and pulled out of her.

Fucking the rest of the kendo club I washed my cock off in the sink I mended my uniform and left the bathroom tenants to clean themselves up.

-lemon end-

Spell gained: increase pleasure level 2
Increases pleasure in target by 20%.
Cost: 200 MP.

Kendo club affiliation: 20 for helping them 'relieve themselves'
Aika affiliation: 25 for having a fat dick

That girl just ain't right.

Waiting for school to end I spotted Issei heading off with Raynare in her human disguise. Remembering the anime I fallowed them, if she kills the perverse he gets to sleep with a naked Rias and I refuse to allow that to happen.

Fallowing them on their 'date' I pretend to brows shops and stop for a coffee at Sunbucks, different reality same overpriced shit.

[did you get my frappuccino?]

Yes I got your damn frappuccino now shut up.

Hiding behind a corner I watched the opening scene from the anime play out as Raynare revealed herself and tired to attack Issei. Operation Cuck Canon Like I Will Cuck Issei, or OCCLIWCI is a go!

[you need to come up with better acronyms]

Raynare
Level- 15
Class- light magic user
Job- rouge
Race- fallen angel
Rank- commander
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 66,600
MP- 32,400
SP- 51,800
STR- 900
END- 700
DEX- 100
INT- 300
WIS- 150
CHA- 200
LCK- 50

Jumping out I threw an ice spear at the ground near Raynare getting their attention "run protagonist run!" I called out as I threw another ice spear at the fallen angel. Not needing to be told twice Issei turned tails and ran. Turning her rage filled gaze to me Raynare threw several light spears in my direction that I managed to block with greater ward "do you have any idea what you've done!" She yelled "yes, I've safeguarded the fine body of Rias Gremory from a pervert, therefore becoming the greatest hero in the history of the world" I responded only pissing her off more.

Dodging another light spear I threw a paralysis spell at her making the fallen angel freeze solid. Walking over to her I grab the frozen girl and started to sneak home before Rias could get here.

-Occult research club-

Moving her hands from between her legs as the hot water from the shower above poured down on her she rubbed her eyebrows with her opposite hand. This was the eighth time today she had touched herself and she didn't know why.

Getting out and rapping a towel around her she got out to see Akeno waiting for her "fufufu, I see you've visited mister hand again" the SaM queen joked "not remotely funny Akeno, I don't know what's up with me today" Rias said her face going bright red.

Sitting down on the sofa Rias tired making head or tails of today, since the school day started she's been in a constant state of arousal then a fallen angel magically disappears in the middle of her territory before she recruited Issei. It must have something to do with that new student, everything's gotten weird since he showed up "on Monday send Kiba to keep an I on the new boy in Issei's class, he might have something to do with why I'm going through all this" Rias ordered her queen "ara ara is Rias-chan in love?" Akeno teased making Rias's face go as red as her hair "n-no! It's just it only started after he showed up!" Rias stuttered in embarrassment.

Giggling to herself Akeno stepped in front of her king before ripping the towel off of the girl "Akeno! What are you doi-" Rias yelled before Akeno kissed her and started to grope the girls large breasts "in all honesty Rias, I've been quite needy today also, good thing I got over night shipping on my new toys~" Akeno said lustfully as she continued to molest her master.

-Geo-

Having the weekend off I started my search for everyone's favourite blonde church girl Asia Argento. In canon she was killed after Raynare stole her sacred gear Twilight healing. Then she got resurrected by Rias as a member of her peerage and fell for Issei. Yeah that's not going to happen. And not just because I have the fallen bitch locked in my basement.

Scouting the town like a T-800 looking for Sarah Conner I eventually laid eyes on the blonde nun, one problem. Issei was there.

Taking cover via a tree I tried not to run up and beat the shit out of Hyoudou. How the hell did he beat me to her?

[you did sleep until 12]

I need my beauty sleep ok! You know what, I can salvage this, it's ok.

Calming myself down I watched as Issei and Asia parted way only for a familiar spear to pierce Issei's shoulder "Issei!" Asia cried out before she was grabbed. Standing behind the struggling nun Kalawarner scowled at the couple "this is the sacred gear user that beat Raynare? I'm not impressed" she spat out.

"That's bullshit! I beat Raynare not this limp dick! I mean tree noise" I said staying hidden. Kalawarner started flying away carrying Asia with her.

This situation has just became... Profitable.

Heading towards the abandoned church I kicked the doors in seeing the gothic loli known as Mittelt standing with that male douche fallen angel from the series. I wonder if he ever fucked any of his team mates, long missions and him being the only guy and whatnot.

Nah I'll just stick to my lesbian threesome fantasy.

Glaring at me Mittelt formed a light spear she tilted her head slightly "and who, are you?" She asked uncaringly "young lady my name is reverend father Geo Uncle Ruckus no relation, and I've came to send your dark big bird souls back to the depths of hell, or my basement where I keep Raynare" I introduced myself. Bursting out in laughter the male fallen angel summoned two light spears "you really think you can take on a fallen angel human! Don't make me laugh!" He said getting ready to throw the spears at me.

Sidestepping him I clench my fist aiming for his face yelling out "ORA!" As it connected collapsing his skull in.

Neat.

Seeing the body hit the floor Mittelt was stunned before she got her concentration back and tried empaling me with a light spear only for me to block it using greater ward. Closing the gap I put my hand on her chest forcing her up against the back wall. Feeling her heart race I smiled "don't worry, I don't kill lolis" I said lightly head butting her knocking her out.

Standing in the middle of the room I punch the floor over and over before the stone collapsed beneath me sending me falling into the basement.

Landing on my feet Kalawarner was wide eyed and Asia looked just as shocked while hung up on the cross "don't be afraid, why? Because I am here!" I said as the whites of my eyes temporary disappeared. Rushing forwards while I had my MHA moment Kalawarner richer me sticking a light spear into my left shoulder

Asia affiliation: 20 for saving her.
Asia obedience: 10 for taking her in.

Quest added: mr steal your girl senior
Steal 15 girls from their partners. 2/15
Reward: skill unlocked: plunder

Oh yeah that reminds me I haven't fucked Rose and Veronica yet.

Just then a magic circle appeared with Rias and her peerage stepping out "Asia! I'm here to..." Issei said seeing the damage I had caused to the church and its occupants "sorry bout the mess" I fake apologised "who... Who the hell are you!" He said getting his boosted gear out "I am Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old-" I started "we mean who are you really" Rias asked "you want the honest answer?" I asked "please" Rias said.

Taking a deep breath I decided to do something I was never very good at, tell the truth "ok, my names Geo, I am a gamer that uses something called the gamer system to become unnaturally strong and travel the omniverse which I intend to use to steal abilities, objects and collect a massive harem of big titty anime girls, small titty anime lolis and girls who aren't even from anime in general" I explained honestly.

The room went quiet for a moment "ok keep your secrets" Rias said "I am Rias-" she started "Rias Gremory of clan Gremory King of Kuoh a title you share with the student body president Sona your engaged to Riser Phenex a blonde dickhole who's voice actor also voices Dio from JoJo and the rapist who tired buying Asuna from SAO also your an otaku and your next sentence is will you join my peerage" I explained "will you join my peerage- wait what!?" Rias said with shock "Joseph you unfaithful old bastard you tough me well" I chuckled.

Getting poor Asia down from the cross I dusted her off "thank you for saving me" she said wiping tears from her eyes "your welcome, now I know we just met but I would like you to come stay with me for a while" I offered shocking everyone "people who will try to steal your sacred gear are still out there, if you would like you can come stay with me where I can protect you" I explained "wait a minute I can protect Asia just fine!" Issei interrupted "clearly not or I wouldn't have had to come hear mr Hyoudou" I quipped.

Asia looked at Issei then back to me "can I still be friends with Issei?" She asked with child like innocence "the best way I can protect you would be for you to enrol in Kuoh academy so you'd see him every day" I explained.

Until I kill him and take his harem.

Smiling Asia nodded her head "ok then, grab your things and once I've grabbed these two we can go home" I said picking up Kalawarner "wait what are you planning to do with those fallen?" Rias said raising an eyebrow "the same thing I did with the last one, lock them in my basement" I said as we left the room.

Chaining Mittelt and Kalawarner up next to Raynare I went back to Asia in the living room. Seeing her stroking something I saw Luna sat happily in the girls lap "I see Luna likes you" I mused "she's so cute" Asia cooed.

Luna just gave us a look saying she knew it.

-1 week after saving Asia-

Issei was laying asleep in his bed before suddenly feeling a dull poking in his ribs. Fluttering his eyes open he saw me standing over his bed "oh good your awake" I said causing the new devil to scream. Covering his mouth with my hand I shushed the younger boy "not so loud you'll wake your parents" I whispered "why are you in my room!" He asked "I have a moral dilemma" I said sitting down on the bed weirding Issei out. "As you know I currently have three fallen angels locked in my basement and I now this is the problem" I explained laying down next to him as he tried shuffling away "am I evil?" I asked.

This confused Issei heavily "what?" He asked "let me explain, am I regular evil or anime evil?" I asked "what the difference?" Issei said getting annoyed at how much of his bed I was taking up "if your real world evil you can only do vanilla stuff like acts of terrorism or talking about your new vegan diet on Facebook, anime evil is what would allow me to enslave the girls locked in my basement and bend them to my whim" I said putting a lot of effaces on the W "wait enslave? Like that slug from the really old western movie?" Issei said appalled at my idea "one, yes and two, of corse you saw return of the Jedi for the Leia bikini scene" I responded as if it wasn't an odd thing to say.

Glaring at me Issei kicked me off his bed "what the hell is wrong with you!? You can't do that to girls" he scolded "oh come on like you've never dreamt of doing that to anyone" I spat at him "also that hurt" I added rubbing my back.

-Issei's daydream-

Rias, Koneko and Akeno kneeled in front of Issei completely naked expect for collars around their necks "master, let me bring you your drink~" Dream Rias said holding out a platter with a glass of water on it "no, you can't drink straight from my breasts master, I know you like it more~" Dream Akeno said fondling her large breasts rigorously. When Issei thought this dream couldn't get any better Dream Koneko popped her head up between his legs her cat ears out "master please give me head pats" she begged with her big bright eyes.

SNAP BACK TO REALITY.

Drying his nosebleed Issei tried covering up his red face "that's not the point! I don't keep people locked in my basement and I'd never force any girl to do that" he protested "press X to doubt" I responded "just get out of my room" he said turning away from me. Scoffing I decide to leave seeing this was a waste of time.

Issei tried to get back to sleep before he felt me poking him again "what!?" He groaned "I used a fold up ladder to get here but it collapsed, can I borrow your keys?" I asked. Groaning louder Issei pulled some keys out of his top drawer and handed them to me "just give them back to me at school tomorrow" he said putting a pillow over his head.

Sneaking through the Hyoudou family home I stopped at the fridge to grab something to drink on the way home when the lights suddenly came on.

Freezing I turned to see a shocked Miki Hyoudou holding a frying pan like a baseball bat "who are you and why are you in my house!" She demanded to know. Knowing I couldn't tell her I was a wizard who came to ask her son if subjugating three fallen angels to sexual slavery was a good idea my mind raced to come up with a cleaver lie "I'm Geo, I met your husband on... Cuckholders.com and he asked me to come over" I said getting ready to use paralysis with the hand I had in the fridge "Cuckholders.what?" Miki asked being as completely caught off guard by my explanation as the audience.

Thinking fast I continued to spin my web of lies like the horny little spider I was "it's a website for people who enjoy their partners having sexual relations with others and those who enjoy having those sexual relations" I lied through my teeth.

[charisma check 930/800 check passed]

Few, that was close.

Lowering her frying pan Miki tried processing this "but... Why didn't my husband tell me?" She asked seeming a little confused "he was ashamed you'd think he's a pervert" I said "well, it would at least that explains our son, but he still should have told me we were having company" she said upset with her husband "when we met online he said he had an affair fantasy, so it makes sense he would set something like this up" I lied further.

-lemon, NTR, milf-

At first Miki felt conflicted about sleeping with anyone but her husband, but if that's what he was interested in, and she couldn't deny the thought of being lusted after by such a younger man did make her feel younger than she had been in a long time. Reluctantly she started taking her clothes off "alright, but we'll have to be quiet, I don't want my son walking in on us" she said as I started taking my clothes off also.

Seeing the older woman stand naked in front of me I licked the front of my teeth hidden behind my lips as she tried covering herself in embarrassment. Walking up to Miki I put my hands on her hips as I started kissing her. Pushing my tongue against her teeth I managed to pry them apart entering her mouth while my hands wet around and squeezed her firm ass.

Continuing our make out session I inserted a finger into her ass making her gasp and pull away "what are you doing!" She snapped "what? A little finger play never hurt anyone" I said pulling my finger out of her. Getting on my knees I leaned in and started licking her vanginal lips getting a moan out of the woman. Slowly taking long laps from the bottom of her increasingly wet cunt all the way to her clitoris I could hear her moans getting louder and louder before a squirt of liquid covered my face.

Licking my lips clean I stood back up "my turn" I said shepherding the milf to the sofa. Taking a seat I spread my legs wide letting her take in the full view of my cock "well?" I said teasingly "I've... I've never had one this big before" she said as she took it in her hands and started to jerk it.

Getting the hang of it Miki started licking my cock while rubbing it between her tits. Slowly growing more bold she started taking inch after inch of it into her mouth having to get on her hands and knees to get more of it down her throat "your such a little slut aren't you?" I said rocking her head backwards and forwards growing closer to my own orgasm.

[endurance check 980/100 check passed]

Hearing footsteps coming from the stairs Miki panicked clamping down on my dick sending my into shock. Not having time to react I was dragged into the pantry where Miki slammed the door shut. Looking through the crack of the door seeing Issei getting some milk from the fridge not noticing the piles of clothes on the floor "you bit my dick" I said rubbing the tooth mark covered shaft "I can't believe I did this, I had sex with a man who wasn't my husband and now my son is less then ten feet away from me" she said shame filling her voice.

Grinning as the pain left my dick I put my hands on Miki's waist and slid them upwards to fondle her breasts "wait a minute, we haven't had sex yet" I said casting pleasure increase 2 on her as I twisted her pink nipples "w-wait, here? In the pantry" she whispered as I started to nibble on her neck. Moving a hand down to between her legs I started to lightly play with her wet pussy "what if my son finds us?" She protested "then the little perv gets a show" I said inserting a finger into her wet folds.

Putting another finger into her Miki relented "I'm going to have to sanitise this entire pantry after this" she said as she turned to face me pulling my fingers out of her. Wrapping her arms around my neck and spreading her legs I lift her up using a tint grip on her thighs as leverage as I pushed my cock into her. Getting a hiss as I started stretching her out I started to thrust in and out getting light moans.

Trait gained: mother fucker
Mothers have increased attraction to you.

Odd, usually being called a mother fucker is a bad thing.

Getting back to fucking Miki the sound of my balls slapping against her ass started to fill the small room "not so loud he'll hear us" she whispered as she dug her nails into my back. Pulling her closer I press her body against the door letting me get a good view of what was going on through the gap.

Seeing Issei go back up stairs I start pounding Miki as fast as I could making her go crazy. I felt her bite down on my neck as I tightened the grip I had on her thighs pushing myself as deep into her as I could before I felt her walls clamp down on me.

[endurance check 980/200 check passed]

Pushing as much of my length into her as I could I unleashed my load into her womb.

Staying like that for a few minutes we eventually left the pantry to get dressed "I'm glad my husband found you" she said kissing me on the cheek as she slowly limped up stairs.

-lemon end-

Reclaiming my ladder I went home having made up my mind on what to do about the fallen trio in my basement.

-lemon, seriously another one?-

Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt sat tied up in my basement their legs twitching against the rope that bound them. They had been getting increasingly horny the longer they stayed here but they couldn't escape without that sorcerer killing them. If they had stayed here any longer a stiff wind would be enough to make them cum.

Hearing the door open the three saw their captor walk down the stairs to them while they glared with contempt and fear. He stopped at the base of the stairs smirking at them "good afternoon ladies, I have a proposal for the three of you" he said going to unbutton his shirt "you see I've been using sex magic to force your bodies to become increasingly more sexually demanding and sensitive, by my estimates you'll be climaxing from merely moving within one working week" he said dropping his shirt to the floor and going for his pants "so you have two options, wait until then and risk going mad with unsatisfied lust, or" he said dropping his trousers and pulling out his shaft making the here girls eyes go wide.

Seeing his massive erection standing proudly from between his legs the fallen girls felt their pussy's start to burn "or you can surrender your free will to me, become my loyal slaves, and I can make you all come right now" he said "your choice?" He added. The girls could only muffle through their gags as they tried spreading their legs further apart giving their captor a full view of their tight entrances "I'll take that as a yes" Geo said confidently.

Strutting up to Kalawarner Geo removed her gag and pushed her long blue hair out of they way he knelt down and gave her a deep kiss. Casting pleasure increase 2 Geo reached down and groped one of her large breasts making her moan into his mouth as his tongue wrapped around hers. Continuing to fondle her for another three minutes while they had their make out session Geo pulled back leaving a trail of saliva between them.

Standing back up Geo grabbed both of Kalawarner's fat tits and wrapped them around his cock as he thrusted backwards and forwards. Showing initiative Kalawarner leaned forwards and took the head of his cock into her mouth bobbing backwards and forwards as her new master used her tits to massage his shaft. Soon the sound of Geo's balls slapping against the underside of the bluenette's large tits filled the room making Mittelt and Raynare whine for attention.

[endurance check 980/100 check passed]

Forcing his shaft as deep down Kalawarner's throat as he could Geo came hard squeezing her monstrous tits making her scream, coming out as a moan due to his cock filling her mouth. Pulling out Geo let Kalawarner catch her breath looking over the voluptuous naked woman in front of him.

Getting on his knees Geo took a firm hold of her legs lining up with her entrance he thrusted into her getting a loud moan. Fucking her tight angelic pussy Geo latched onto Kalawarner's right nipple with his mouth biting and licking it as he pounded the girl. Looking up as his victim's eyes rolled to the back of her head Geo let the nipple go free from his mouth "your loving this aren't you?" He asked "yes master yes!" She yelled wrapping her legs round his waist. Feeling a sudden build up Kalawarner's walls clamped down on her new masters cock "yes!" She yelled out as she climaxed spraying all around Geo's cock.

Not stopping Geo sped up quickly forcing her into another orgasm "remember that once I cum your mine" he said into her ear lightly nibbling on it "I don't care! Just fuck me master!" She yelled out.

[endurance check 980/200 check passed]

Burning himself into the bluenette Geo filled her with cum before going in for another long kiss. Sliding out of her Geo stepped back to see his handiwork as cum started leaking out of her used pussy.

Untying Kalawarner, Geo turned to Mittelt next spreading her legs apart "do you want to go next slave?" He teased while the blonde loli just nodded rapidly. Leaning in Geo started to lick Mittelt's pussy getting muffled moans from behind the girls ball gag. Teasing the clitoris with his tongue Geo kept licking and occasionally entering her warm depths. Keeping it up Mittelt quickly came over Geo's face leaving it wet for the second time tonight.

Untying W and laying her on her back Geo started rubbing his cock up against her entrance before pushing himself in. Feeling how much tighter the blonde girl was compared to Kalawarner Geo grunted as it took more effort to fuck the comparatively smaller girl.

Getting more momentum as he went along Geo was caught off guard by the feeling of a tongue dragging along his shaft as he pounded Mittelt. Looking behind him Kalawarner was sat between Mittelt's legs her tongue at the bast of the girls pussy pressed against his cock as he went in and out of the loli "if you want to be useful come up hear and give Mittelt a kiss" Geo ordered Kalawarner. Not needing to be told twice the bluenette crawled up from behind us and undid Mittelt's ball gag before she started kissing the smaller angel. Seeing the two girls make out as they played with each other's hard nipples was enough to to send Geo over the edge.

[endurance check 980/400 check passed]

Thrusting one last hard time into her Geo made Mittelt yelp as he blew a load into her. Seeing the girl regain her focus Geo joined in the make out session switching between Kalawarner and Mittelt every few seconds "this is much better then serving under the bitch over there isn't it?" Goe asked rhetorically "yes master, much better" Mittelt moaned "let's go break her shall we master?" Kalawarner asked with a sultry smile.

Finally moving onto Raynare he saw the small pool of liquid gathered between her legs. Someone had clearly been enjoying the show.

Gesturing to the girls to get either side of Raynare Geo stepped close enough that his cock was an inch from Raynare's face. Seeing the fallen angel lean forward desperately trying to touch it Geo grabbed his cock with his hand "you want this pet?" He asked.

Getting a desperate nod and muffled screams from the girl Geo grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand and smacked her across the face with his cock "then you do not try to break what is mine" he said slapping her again with his cock in between each word.

In canon she had killed Asia, while she fail in this timeline she still had to be punished.

Continuing to rub and slap his cock against Raynare's face Geo gestured to Mittelt and Kalawarner to get either side of their former leader. Watching them fondle Raynare's large tits with one hand and finger her pussy with the other Geo rested his cock flat against Raynare's face with his balls pressed against her lips. Feeling her try and force his cock closer to her face Geo simply smiled as he stroked Raynare's cheek with his spare hand "I hope you enjoy your new life pet, it's going to be a long one" he said as Raynare just moaned at the stimulation her former subordinate were providing her.

Raynare was forced to cum six times before Geo told the girls to stop.

Moving her onto her hands and knees Geo stopped to admire her plump ass as it stuck out in front of him. Sliding his cock in between her soft asscheeks Raynare looked back at her new master mewling as she tries to forcing it in. Grabbing onto her gluts Geo pressed the head of his cock against Raynare's puckered asshole easily sliding it in using the amassed lube from the night.

Getting his entire length into her ass Geo chuckled as Raynare's eyes went wide from the sudden feeling "Mittelt, Kalawarner, milk her like a cow" he ordered. Continuing to pound Raynare he watched as the two other girls got on their back underneath Raynare grabbing onto her tits as they swung in the air latching onto them as they started to suck hard.

Hearing her muffled moans get louder and louder Geo smacked Raynare's ass leaving a red handprint on it as he pounded away his balls slapping against her drenched pussy feeling her anal canal clamped down on his cock as she squirted for the seventh time tonight.

[endurance check 981/800 check passed]

Speeding up Geo grabbed a handful of Raynare's black hair and pulled on it lightly as he rammed into her as hard as he could eventually unleashing his load, flooding her ass while she soon joined him.

 

Sliding out of his new toy Geo undid her gag "if your a good girl I'll be gentle next time, will you be a good girl for my Raynare?" He asked "yes master, I'll be your good girl" she said panting "that's a good girl" he praised kissing her lightly.

-Lemon end-

Raynare added to harem (pet) +100 obedience
Kalawarner added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation
Mittelt added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation

Trait gained: rouge whisperer
People or creatures that have betrayed their masters will be less likely to attack you.

Putting the three fallen into a spare room in my house I teleported down to the technodrome buried in a artificial cave under the neighbourhood. Stretching my limbs I grabbed a quick shower and started walking about. The fortress seemed empty now that the girls all had jobs (Karai as the kendo club instructor/gym teacher, April at the local news agency, Rose at a shipping company, Veronica at a tech company while Serana and Lydia were reading up on the modern world to try and find what they could do) and me having left my Foot mutants at New Vegas one because it was a pain feeding and supplying all of them and two, unlike the FEV mutants they could apparently reproduce which several hundred prostitutes back at the Strip found out the hard way.

Training my swordsmanship for a hour I flopped down on my bed face first I groan remembering how much I hated school and the fact I had it again tomorrow. Trying to get some sleep I felt very small teeth tugging on my ear. Turning my head I saw Luna sat there staring at me "oh right, I need to feed you every six hours don't I?" I asked the hellhound pup who became overly energetic at the sound of the word 'feed' as I got up to get her some milk.

Chapter 12: Setting up the board

Chapter Text

[bad news man]

Their bringing back hammer pants?

[worse, this universe, has a plot]

What!? A plot! Impossible!!! Wait it's completely possible what am I talking about? What is this plot of which you speak?

[Riser Phenex is going to show up and try to bone Rias soon enough]

Don't worry, I have laid a fool proof plan.

-Phenex family mansion-

Riser was lounging about when a maid interrupted him "master Riser, a package has arrived for you" she said placing the box on the table in front of him. Picking up and opening the box Riser recoiled in disgust "it's another lump of shit!" He said incinerating the turd in a box.

-Geo residence-

A fool proof plan.

Laying in bed I tried to get back to sleep using Kalawarner's tits as VERY comfy pillows to no avail "it's no use" I groaned getting out of bed. Pulling up some shorts I went down stairs to see if breakfast was ready.

Heading into the kitchen Millet was wearing an apron (just an apron) cooking food before noticing I had shown up "good morning master~" she chimed before returning her attention to the food "morning Millet, what's for breakfast?" I asked "low calorie pancakes with blueberries or raspberries" she said flipping a pancake.

Walking into the living room I saw Asia sat watching the news with Luna on her lap. Planting myself down on the sofa next to her I raise an eyebrow seeing Asia's face had gone bright red. Looking down to her side I say Raynare sat on the floor wearing a black dog collar and nothing else. I think I went a little too far with the hole pet thing.

Crawling past Asia Raynare put her head between my legs looking up at me "good morning master" she said affectionately taking the fabric of my boxers in her mouth trying to pull them off before I stopped her "remember Raynare no sex until after breakfast you know the rules" I scolded her lightly getting a frown from the fallen angel.

With everyone joining me in the living room we all ate breakfast while Luna had her dog food. She was growing surprisingly fast.

[hellhounds and other monster girls seem to mature faster, wouldn't surprise me if she was fully grown by the end of the year]

So I need to get as many pictures of my innocent pupper while I still can.

"So what does everyone have planed for today?" I asked "work" nearly everyone except Asia and Raynare said in unison "I'm going to look up new positions we can try master" Raynare said casually "so your going to spend all day looking up porn?" I asked "good girls make their masters happy" she explained. Ok I defiantly overdid the it.

Before Raynare could respond a magic circle engulfed the table in red fire before a familiar pair of blondes appeared "you!" Riser yelled pointing at me "me!" I yelled back eating more pancakes "you've been the one sending Riser shit!" He accused me "hey just because you don't like my Christmas sweaters I made for you doesn't require you to be so mean" I spat back sounding genuinely hurt.

Glaring at me with his gaze glancing between me and the girls with rage in the former and lust at the latter "explain how you were able to send crap to me human" he said angrily "internet" I explained "why!?" He asked sounding like I was somehow doing something weird. Finishing my pancakes I put my plate aside "simple, I needed your attention" I explained pulling out a white glove and hitting the devil with it "Riser Phenex I Geo challenge your ass to a duel!" I said shocking Ravel and making Riser laugh "you challenge the immortal Riser? What could you possibly have to gain from the humiliation?" He asked "I want your family to transfer your engagement to Rias Gremory to me" I stated making him change his mood from laughing back to angry "why would Riser ever wager his future wife in a fight with a mortal like you?" He asked full of contempt.

Pulling out my phone I showed Riser my Devilzon Prime account (oddly still owned by Jeff Bezos)  "I have mass payed for over five hundred different sized packages containing my shit to be delivered to your home, without my password they can't be cancelled and you'll have to spend over a year and a half trying to guess if it's an actual package or my crap" I explained making his eye twitch at the thought.

"You will die painfully, why go through all of this when you can't defeat the Phenex family regeneration ability?" He asked "if so powerful you are, what do you have to lose?" I paraphrased Yoda. Clenching his fists Riser smirked psychotically "what are the terms of the duel?" Riser growled "you vs me, no back up, I win I get Rias, you win I'll stop sending my defecations" I explained.

Staring at Raynare, Asia, Kalawarner and Millet Riser turned his attention back to me "how about double or nothing? I win I get the fallen angels and the human girl" Riser offered making the girls eyes go wide "fine but I get your sister when I win" I said further shocking the girls "what!? No! You can pick three of Riser's pawns but not his sister!" Riser stated "fine forget the hole thing, oh and I had four helpings of Bombay potatoes with my curry last night so the next package will be a killer" I said apathetically.

Seeing the twisted disgust in his face I kept up a front of calm and confidence "fine" Riser conceded "Onii-sama!" Ravel protested "don't worry Ravel, a member of the Phenex family cannot be defeated my a lowly mortal no matter what!" Riser proclaimed "we'll meet again in one month for the duel" I said as the two disappeared.

Trying to see if he had burnt my table I felt a pair of weak fists try and hit me "Geo!" Why did you do that!" Asia said pumping me to little effect. Grabbing both of her arms I lean in and kiss her forehead making her go red "don't worry, I won't let him take you" I said getting up "while yes he can regenerate from anything I can throw him with I have a plan so cunning if it was converted into solid gold it would destabilise the economy of several nations" I proclaimed summoning Excalibur nightmare "is that-" Asia's eyes went wide "a fragment of Excalibur itself, one hit one kill for Devils like Riser" I said showing off the sword "only one small problem" I muttered "and that is?" Serana asked "I don't have the ability to wield it yet" I admitted making everyone's jaws drop "I'll train, I should be able to figure it out before I fight Riser, if not I have a plan B" I said pulling out a spray bottle filled with a mysterious yellow liquid "and what is that?" April asked "the piss of Pope Francis himself! Hundreds of times more holy then holy water" I explained "how the hell did you get that!?" April asked.

-the Vatican-

His holiness had had a long day of blessing followers of the Lord and meetings with important leaders of Catholic nations leaving him little time for a visit to the little Pope's room. Moving aside his robes over the toilet he relaxed letting the sound of urine hitting the water relief a long of stress before the sound of urine hitting a solid object replaced the previous one.

Opening his eyes and looking down he saw a plastic bottle with a funnel over it catching his piss being held in place by two long grabbing sticks. Looking to the origin of said sticks he saw me sat in the corner of his private bathroom with a board expression on my face "holy father" I said casually "my child" he responded slightly confused "what are you doing?" He want on to ask "well, I demon is trying to sleep with a girl I like but I'm not sure regular holy water would work so I thought what's holier then water blessed by the Pope? Water from the body of the Pope" I explained.

Taking a moment to proses what I just said the 90 year old just tired to move on "alright, and how did you get in here?" He asked "to be honest I'm a little surprised I didn't burst into flames once I went under the archway" I admitted.

Item added: Pope piss.
100 times more effective against demonic creatures then holy water, also smells vaguely of asparagus.

-Geo residence-

"Internet" I lied.

-Hyoudou residence-

"Issei take my virginity!" Rias begged "w-wha-" Issei started before the sound of a ladder hitting the open window distracted him "Issei I'm sorry I know I usually wait until night but I have a crisis on my- (ten second long gasp)" I said climbing in through the window. Staring at the two with utter disgust I slap Issei across the face "Issei! How could you do this to me!?" I said sounding genuinely hurt "ow! Do what?" He said rubbing his cheek "don't you 'do what?' Me! I work out at least three hours a day so I can sneak into your room and bother you and here you are slutting about with HER!" I said "slutting about what?" He said genuinely confused.

Turning around to give him the cold shoulder a light shone in the corner of the room much to Rias's dismay "we're too late" she said. Out of a portal Grayfia stepped through in her plain maids outfit "oh another one, my ladder isn't good enough anymore so you start chasing people with magic" I said hiding my excitement that everyone's favourite maid milf was standing witching groping distance of me "Rias you know why I'm here, I cannot allow you to bring dishonour on the Gremory family by bedding a man you are not engaged to" she explained "Grayfia you know I don't want to marry Riser, if this can get me out of this arranged marriage then so be it!" Rias said defiantly "oh let me guess Riser sneaks in here and watches you sleep before waking you up also doesn't he Issei!" I yelled acting make upset by the second "damn it Geo this isn't about you!" Issei yelled "no it's never about me! It's always about Rias, or her boobs, or another girls boob, my chest isn't as big as theirs but that doesn't mean I don't still have feelings!" I yelled back "and you know what! Screw you you two timing whore! I don't need to break and enter into your house! There are hundreds of people who would love to have me watch them sleep before disturbing them! If my mother was in this universe she would have said I'm too good for you! I'm leaving" I said climbing out the window back onto my ladder "and I fake my orgashiiiiiiiit!" I said as the foldable ladder collapsed sending me falling to the ground "I'm ok" I called out.

-elsewhere-

Baldy and Glasses were watching a hentie in Baldy's room when I suddenly burst in "Issei's cheating on me!" I yelled out scaring the both of them.

30 minutes of madness later

"I know that I'm not the youngest chicken in the shop but god damn it I tried to make it work, and what does he do? Let's anyone who feels like it just break into his room while he sleeps like I mean nothing to him" I fake cried hugging a pillow "wait so Issei is in his house with Rias and her milf sister in law! And she has a maids outfit on!" Glasses said furiously "well yeah but what does that have to do with-" I said before they disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Walking down stairs I passed Baldy's mother "thanks for letting me in ma'am, I need to talk to someone" I said wiping a tear from my eye "anytime, I'm just glad my son has at least one friend who is popular with the girls" she giggled.

"Hey wanna have anal sex?" I asked casually.

[charisma check 980/500 check passed]

Using her index finger she beckoned me to come back upstairs "I still got it~" I sang fallowing her.

-the next day-

Meeting Karai and Lydia in the training hall I held a practice katana similar to the ones the kendo club uses we started going through the basics. Training increased my level in skills with whatever I was training in. It was slower then killing enemies but it had zero risk of dying or catching the attention of any characters from this universe that have bullshit power levels. So as long as I wasn't distracted by anything I should be able to get the levels I needed for wielding Excalibur I should be fine.

Continuing to train for another hour I got distracted by Karai stopping to have a drink with some spelling over to her tight black sports top. Blood quickly rushed to my pants so fast Karai easily noticed it.

(10 minutes later)

Damn it if I keep ending every training session with sex I'll never be ready in time.

Turns out Bin Laden was in this universe, good because otherwise I would have just hacked a random group of oddly well armed cave dwellers. I needed to get my swordsmanship up to at least 80 in the next 27 days before I fight Riser otherwise I'll have to resort to the Pope piss. I could just go to another world and train while this one remained frozen but that's just cheating.

So far I had killed three African warlords, eight terrorist leaders and four thousand five hundred and sixty nine lawyers and their minions. Translating to levels that was about ten down and another forty to go. I wander if there is perhaps an easier way to do this that doesn't involve wandering around the desert like a mad fool.

Suddenly a lightbulb moment occurred.

-Detroit-

This was my best idea yet! Detroit was filled to the brim with seedy criminals in need of punishment, I'm like a blood thirsty Batman, or was that just Konrad Kurz from Warhammer? Who really cares?

[copywriter lawyers care]

No I think I got them all.

Being cut out of my internal monologue I saw someone being robbed in a ally below me "murder Batman time" I said jumping down. Holding a gun at the victim the robber started yelling violently "give me your mother fucking wallet!" He yelled. Landing behind a recycling bin a homeless man was living in I step you to save the day.

Then the man getting mugged pulled out his own gun and shot the robber.

Detroit sucks.

[I blame the job market]

Saying fuck it to my batman plan I just deployed my army of undead so I could level my necromancy for a little side project I call "resurrect Akeno and Koneko's mothers so I have a big titty SaM milf a hopefully breeding happy cat girl milf as my sex toys and their equally hot daughters being eternally grateful leading to a double session of mother daughter and that guy" or something much easier to say.

[you need to work on your plan names]

Ok screw you, now what else have I forgotten?

Crap I'm late for school!

-school-

Murayama, Katase and Aika were all stood together waiting for me to show up. Sending Asia off to her classes I snuck away with the three girls for our daily ass pounding. Cleaning me cock in the sink I watched as Aika all but sucked my cum out of the other girls licking them clean. Smirking I strutted up behind her and gave her naked ass "I love these morning 'meetings'" I said while the girls put their uniforms back on "it's not enough anymore" Katase whined rubbing herself up against me "well if you three want more you'll have to earn it" I said groping her ass "whatever you want Geo" Murayama said.

Smiling I get the three girls on their knees in front of me "become my slaves, obey every word I say and I will give you every ounce of pleasure you desire" I told them "yes!" The three of them said in unison.

Murayama added to harem (slave) +80 obedience
Katase added to harem (slave) +80 obedience
Aika added to harem (slave) +80 obedience

Heading back to class I heard someone try and get my attention "Excuse me" a voice said as someone poked me on the shoulder. Turning around I saw Saji Genshirō a student council member and the sole man (if they guys from this universe could be called that) in Sona Sitri's peerage. Raising a eyebrow I leaned back on the wall "yes?" I asked "the Prez wants to speak with you" he explained beckoning to fallow.

Fallowing Saji to the student council Sona was sat waiting for us "you must be the sorcerer that Rias told me about" she said "that's me" I said in a laid back tone "my name is Sona Sitri head of the Sitri clan and president of the student council, I am also the King of Kuoh during the day" she introduced herself "we're basically the reason you don't get taken out by other devils or fallen, your welcome" Saji said arrogantly making the rest of the peerage roll their eyes.

Taking a seat opposite of Sona we start talking "I would like to kindly ask you to join Rias Gremory's peerage" she explained. It made sense, the two are friends "and why would I do that? So she will stand a chance against Riser?" I asked "yes, soon Rias will be forced to marry Riser of house Phenex, as her friend I need to help her" Sona said "I assume Rias asked you to talk to me?" I asked "you were not very receptive of her first attempt to get you in her peerage so she asked me yes" Sona admitted "well tell Rias I'm flattered, normally I have to chain up magic girls in my basement or save them from crucifixion to get this much attention but I'm going to have to put a hard pass" I said getting up to leave.

Trying to reach for the door handle Saji stood in the way "get out of my way son your going to get hurt" I told the blonde devil. Scoffing Saji summoned his sacred gear getting ready to charge "this isn't going to end well" I tried to warn him "for you!" Saji yelled trying to rush me "Saji stop!" Sona ordered her pawn.

Not listening to his master Saji tried to activate his sacred gear while I just stood there "hey ever seen Star Dust Crusaders?" I asked "yeah why?" He asked mid attack. Before he could react I put a hole through the he boys stomach throwing him back against the wall.

Everyone in the room rather stood in shock or readied their attack "I loved that part" I said healing the massive hole in his chest with magic.

Standing shocked as the show unfolded in front of her Sona was all but frozen as I moved Saji aside and opened the door "if you need anything other then expecting me to be bound to servitude, don't be afraid to call me, or if you just want someone for your cute butt to play chess with" I winked as I closed the door behind me.

[so how are we going to do this scene?]

Same way Disney does, a two minute song about an arbitrary theme related to the movie that we're going to rather going to create a beautiful recreation of in the live action remake or remove entirely along with Eddie Murphy.

[music starts]

Let's get down to business,
To defeat, Riser,
I really really wanna, bang his fiancé, mother and sister!
He's the biggest cunt I've ever met, and you bet I've seen a few,
Chapter I will make a song parody out of you,
Imagining intense training, to cover up my lack of, writing skills,
Words in this book, this parody, does fill,
I'm a dark depraved, perverted soul,
But I'm still more useful then Issei,
For Excalibur, Kiba's hate boner is gay!
(Write a song!)
It's a lot harder then I thought!
(Write a song!)
But for the readers I'll give it all I got!
(Write a song!)
Because I have cock teased them from the beginning, about DXD and its vast collection of thot's,
(Their all best girl!)
Time is racing towards me, until Phenex arrives, watching him vs Issei, might help me survive,
That's a little over dramatic I've got several hundred levels between him and I,
Hey maybe later I should learn to be, a Jedi!
(Future book idea!)
I must be over powered as shit,
(Win at Isekai)
And have a bland personality,
(Win at Isekai)
And be as dense as a black hole, in order to a protagonist of a, Isekai!

I'm ready.

[I'm trapped with an idiot]

-Rias and Sona-

Sat drinking tea with her childhood friend Sona apologised again for failing to get Geo into Rias's peerage "I'm sorry Rias, it's just that man, he's so!" Sona said her cup shaking in her hand from frustration "it's alright Sona, I shouldn't have asked you to fight my battles, I'll just have to try and beat Riser with the peerage I have" Rias said putting her cup down "I was really hoping I could have destroyed any chance of a marriage with Riser when I tried to get Issei to take my virginity, now Grayfia is watching his house like a hawk, Kiba is to noble to do it Gasper is to timid to see me that way, at this point I'd even consider Saji if he wasn't so obsessed with you" Rias groaned making Sona blush.

Trying to figure out how to get out of her engagement a thought crossed her mind "Geo!" She called out "yes what about him?" Sona said raising her eye "when Grayfia caught me and Issei Geo was there and Grayfia didn't even notice him!" She said hope shinning through her every word "your a kissless virgin and you were going to have a three way!?" Sona gasped in shock "no he just broke in through the window" Rias said rushing out the room "Rias wai-" Sona said realising what Rias was planing before running after her friend.

Sorry guys, couldn't come up with any sex scenes, don't worry it's milf season next time.

Chapter 13: Showdown and aftermath

Summary:

When you see Riser Phenex you need not be scared just grab your gamer buddy and say these magic words. Fuck you Riser, you can suck my dick. You can't get me Riser cuz your just Dio's fart.

Chapter Text

Get ready for the biggest disappointment since (insert a disappointing thing here)

Standing outside of the Phenex family mansion with Asia, Kalawarner and Mittelt stood waiting for Riser to rear his head. I was going to bring Raynare but she still hasn't remastered the art of wearing clothes. I kept knocking for another five minutes before getting annoyed "you know what fuck this limp dick" I said starting to walk away before turning back to face the house picking up a rock from the ground "hey Riser! Get your ass out-" I said before the great doors opened letting us in "here" I finished dropping the rock.

Entering the mansion we saw Risers entire peerage waiting for us at the foot of a long staircase "if the douchebags trying to reference one of his more popular characters I hate to tell ya I already did that" I commented as they all looked at me with an disgusted look "what in the underworld are you wearing?" Yubelluna said trying to figure out if she should look away or not "their chaps with skin tight black pants under them, why?" I asked standing a headband and pointy shoes away from being a Dio cosplayer "why would you wear them!?" Ravel said covering their eyes "I think they make me look intimidating, I mean look at you, your all cowering before me" I explained "we're not cowering we're just trying not to look at the abnormally large bulge" Yubelluna explained covering her eyes fully now "so Riser is a baby wiener haver, good to know" I said.

While the group of women all rather covered their eyes or started drooling a column of fire appeared at the top of the staircase with Riser standing there "if you think your gonna pull the hole staircase stop time bullshit on me I came prepared" I said pulling out a tube of super glue "what are you wearing?" Riser said raising his eyebrow. Looking down at my attire I sighed "like I told your God damn harem I am in a pair of chaps with black skintight trousers underneath!" I yelled making all the devils in the room wince at the big G's name.

Walking down the stairs Riser stopped three steps above me looking me over "they look both disturbing yet, oddly warm and familiar to Riser" he said while my inner fanboy geeked out.

Following Riser to a large garden a couple were waiting for us, one I recognised as Riser and Ravel's mother Lady Phenex (seriously I couldn't find her name anywhere) and the man next to her must be Lord Phenex. After his mother gave him a earful for betting his sister Riser and I stood thirty feet apart.

Ravel stood evenly apart from the both of us announcing the fight "this will be an official duel between Riser Phenex 3rd son of house Phenex, and some human" she said dismissively towards the end "my name is Geo and you know it!" I yelled out. Raising up her hand before swiftly swiping it down signalling the duel had started.

Immediately Riser flew upwards charging up a fireball in each hand laughing "you can't beat me human! You can't regenerate, you can't use fire magic, you can't even fly!" He yelled down towards me "what!?" I called out not hearing him "I said you can't-" he started "what!?" I called out again "you can't-" he started again "what!?" I called out one more time. Rolling his eyes Riser flew down to eye level "I said you can't even fly" he said dully "oh true I can't do that" I responded.

Getting back to his previous height Riser threw down one fireball after the other expecting I would get burnt to a crisp.

Yeah not in this fan-fiction.

Putting up lesser ward I managed to block both fireballs before crouching down and pushing myself upwards towards Riser like a rocket. Shocked Riser readied two more fireballs much larger this time "you CAN fly!?" He called out launching his attacks at me. Putting up a greater ward this time the two fireballs dissipated "no, jump good" I yelled throwing one arm upwards towards him "now prepare for the most one sided yet satisfying to watch anime fight since Kirito beat your bitch ass back when you were a fairy fuck!" I yelled "what the hell are you talking about! I don't get anything your referencing!" He screamed as he created a fireball large enough to envelop the entire mansion below "well your just gonna have to DIO with it! Excalibur Nightmare!" I called out summoning the weapon.

Before he could react I swung my holy sword upwards slicing from his inner left thigh upwards past his kidney through the outer part of his rib cage and halfway through his trap. Finally stopping my ascent at eye level to him Riser just smiled confidently "you fool! Didn't you know that the Phenex immortality is unbeatab-" he said cutting himself off at the last second as his face twisted into something horrific "d-did you just say Excalibur?" He stuttered "yes" I did as my momentum stopped causing my decent back to the ground.

Feeling as nearly half his left body fell off not only was Riser not regenerating but his wound felt as if it was burning. Letting out a scream like he had never done before Riser struggled to stay in the air before unceremoniously plummeting to the ground creating a small created as he landed still screaming in agony.

Looking on in horror Riser's family and peerage gather around him trying to use phenix tears to heal his wounds "it's not working!" Lady Phenex said panicking for her son.

Landing in a controlled manner I look on seeing the damage I dealt starting to laugh maniacally bending backwards towards the sky "it worked! I won! But I feel like a victory wrrryyy would be inappropriate, oh what the hell" I said clearing my throat "WRRRYYY!!!" I called out to the sky.

World quest added: marry Rias Gremory
Reward: 50 gatcha tokens, incubus race form gained.

Well that's my next goal unlocked.

Strutting over the the panicked family and the screaming pile of ever growing burn wounds that was their son/brother/sugar daddy I keep laughing almost causing myself physical harm in the process. Enraged Ravel turned to face me a scowl spread across her face "what's so funny!" She demanded "after all the bragging he did, it was one hit one kill!" I said gasping for air as I kept laughing.

Wrapping my arms around the blonde devil girl I used what little strength I didn't use to keep breathing to start patting her head as she struggled "anyway I won welcome to the family, it's ok if you want to have sex with any of them most are bi at this point" I said warmly getting my self control back "how is this perverse group a family!?" She all but yelled "because it's patriarch 'me' use the Internet to forge his birth certificate so he could become a natural born citizen of the great state of Alabama!" I called out as my group plus Ravel teleported home before her family could try and stop me.

-Rias-

Running through the streets Rias tried looking everywhere to find Geo's house, one way or another he would help her get out of this marriage even if he wasn't in her peerage.

In all the commotion surrounding her upcoming wedding to Riser she hadn't bothered to get anyone to keep an eye on the human wizard. Quickly going round a corner she almost slammed into Grayfia and Yubelluna "what are you two doing here?" She asked being surprised that her sister in-law and her fiancée's queen were not only here but together "my King Riser had requested your presence Lady Rias" Yubelluna explained making Rias narrow her eyes "I don't want to see Riser, I already told him I won't marry him so get out of my way" Rias said getting ready for a fight. That's when Yubelluna's face changed to a sadder one "Lady Rias" she started "Riser Phenex is dying" Grayfia finished. Hearing those words shocked Rias, now could a supposedly immortal being be dying?

At the Phenex mansion Rias saw her peerage had been brought there also "Prez" Issei said running up to her "what they hells going on? Who are these people?" The Red Dragon Emperor said before being distracted by Yubelluna's large exposed chest "Issei focus" Rias ordered snapping him back to attention.

Being lead into a large room where Riser was laying on a table surrounded by healers as he screamed in pain. The sight was horrifying as nearly a third of his body was gone and worst the rest of it started rotting away slowly as if something was eating away at him.

Seeing her brother Sirzechs talking with a devastated Lady Phenex Rias walked up to him "brother what happened here?" She asked. Before Sirzechs could respond Lady Phenex threw her arms around Rias and started sobbing uncontrollably "Rias, it was horrible, a man came here to duel Riser, he wielded a fragment of Excalibur, my poor son didn't stand a chance, then he took Ravel" she sobbed.

The part about Excalibur had peeked Kiba's interest while Rias was more concerned with the man wielding it running around "who was it?" She asked "I-I don't know, it was something with a G" she said wiping the tears from her eye "he cut Riser with his piece of Excalibur but our phenix tears aren't enough to heal him" Lord Phenex stated.

Catching him in the corner of her eye Lady Phenex started staring at Issei "you, young man, your the one from the news, the reincarnated devil with the boosted sacred gear correct?" She asked "yeah my names Issei" he introduced himself "please, tell me the rumours are true that you can multiply the power of others and objects at will" she begged "yes I can do that with transfer" Issei explained as his hand was suddenly clasped by Lady Phenex's "please use your powers on our tears so they can heal my son, the Phenex family is rich and influential we can reward you anything your heart desires" she begged becoming more and more desperate by the second.

Rias could see by his nosebleed that Issei was thinking something perverted before he snapped back to reality and looked at her to almost ask what to do. This was her ticket, all she had to do to get out of her marriage to Riser was nothing.

While she stood there silent Lady Phenex turned to her "please Rias I know I won't be your mother in-law anymore but I beg of you as a mother" she begged catching Rias's attention "wait what do you mean you won't be my mother in-law anymore?" Rias asked "the man who took Ravel came here to duel Riser for his position as your fiancé and won" Lady Phenex explained "oh my poor Ravel, what is that heartless monster doing to you" she added thinking the worst had came to pass. 

-Geo residence-

"I had no idea that the human race had created so many ways to make small animals even cuter" Ravel cooed as she and I watched Luna chase the light from the laser pointer Ravel held around the house.

What? Did you think I'd defile her in the first date? My mother raised a classy psychopath.

-Phenex residence-

Riser slowly started waking up groaning, while the pain was gone he still had a splitting headache. Pushing himself into an upright position he saw his family and Rias with her peerage standing around the bed he was on "Rias, what the?" He said before a terrible flashback went through his mind. Starting to shake Riser grabbed either side of his head "those chaps, those horrible horrible chaps!" He yelled out having a minor panic attack. Seeing her son in this state Lady Phenex tried to calm her son down "it's alright Riser, he's gone your safe" she said stroking her son's hair as he slowly calmed down.

Sirzechs grew increasing concerned at this, whoever could do this to a member of the Phenex clan was a potential threat to everyone in the underworld. Stepping closer to Riser he crouched down slightly "Riser, who did this to you?" He asked any information could be useful "he- he was some human who kept mailing me shit trying to get my attention, he had three fallen angels with him and" he said suddenly realising something. Practically jumping to his feet Riser grew a pair of burning wings and set off into the sky's crashing through the front door "Riser wait!" Sirzechs called out "don't worry Ravel-chan! Your Onii-sama coming to save you!" He cried out like a madman.

-Geo residence-

Making a cup of tea I pull out a list of waifus in DXD I haven't got yet, I stole Riser's engagement to Rias and I have the fallen girls plus Asia and Ravel so that just leaves.... Everyone else. I should probably start with some milfs next help diversify my harem. So that's Ravel's mother, Venelana, Yasaka, Grayfia and Sona's mother. It's odd how many of the characters in this show don't get names.

[they only appeared a few times so fanfic writers have to get creative]

Makes sense.

Just before I could take a sip of my tea the wall exploded with Riser bursting through it "my house!" I yelled out in horror. I knew I should have sprung for devil attack insurance.

Dodging several fireballs I put up a lesser ward "what they hell? I thought I killed you?" I said genuinely surprised he had recovered so quickly "where is Riser's sister human!" He demanded setting my kitchen on fire "I know this will piss you off but I'm gonna say keeping my bed warm" I lied further enraging the devil.

Dodging his attacks while trying to keep my tea from spilling before one of Riser's fireballs knocked it out of my hand spilling it all over the floor and shattering my mug.

Standing perfectly still I glared directly at Riser as he just floated there in my burning kitchen "you attacked my home and set fire to my kitchen, these I can forgive, but you have spilt a Englishman's tea, for this you must face justice" I declared "I thought you said you were from Alabama" Riser said raising an eyebrow "I lied!" I responded rushing forwards throwing a punch "ORA!" I yelled as my fist connected with Riser's face.

(There are forty lines of this so you can just skip)
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

Several more minutes and a few thousand ORAs later the girls had put out the fires and I had reduced Riser to a pile of regenerating soup. Watching his body pull itself back together I started calming down "you think that will stop the mighty Riser?" He asked weakly as his skull started reforming "I've got at least another hundred ORAs in me so yes" I said.

Before I could start pummelling him again Riser caught a glimpse of Ravel stood at the entrance to the kitchen helping Asia see what plates we had left. Getting a sudden burst of speed Riser zoomed past me holding his arms out to hug his sister "Ravel! Your Onee-sans here-" he said before Ravel smacked him into the ground "hello brother, thanks for destroying our plates" she said sarcastically "Ravel?" Riser asked confused why she wasn't happy to see him "but I came to save you" Riser said rubbing his head "from the man you lost me to trying to get more members for your harem? Thank you for the thought but I'm quite happy here, Geo has been a complete gentlemen ever since I arrived" she explained "but he kidnapped you" Riser protested "legally speaking I am the spoils of war, Geo defeated you therefore I am his" Ravel said dismissively towards her brother.

Enraged by his sisters comments Riser turned back to me "you! I demand a rematch an you can't use Excalibur this time!" Riser demanded "why do you have anymore sisters you want to lose? I've always wanted a round of sister sister and that guy" I mocked "Riser demands to be taken seriously!" He yelled "no" I said monotone "yes!" He yelled "no" I responded.

Seeing him grow more and more angry by the second I decided to give the man child what he wanted "fine, lets fight here and now, I won't use Excalibur but if I win I get your hole peerage" I stated making him twitch with rage "never! You can pick three of Riser's pawns" He tried to bargain "hey if you don't have a better offer I can just bring out Excalibur and start the hole process all over again" I threatened.

Contemplating his options Riser relented "fine, but you can't use a holy sword" he warned "I promise, I well not use a single holy sword during this hole fight" I said "that was oddly specific" Riser commented "do you want your sister back or not?" I asked "fine! Let's go!" He yelled rushing forwards "Pope piss" I said summoning the squirty bottle.

Spraying Riser's face with the holy urine his skin quickly started burning making him cry out in pain as he started spasming on the floor while I continued to spray him. Watching as his skin burnt I emptied the bottle before throwing it at the downed devil "ok ok ok you win!" Riser called out as the muscle covering his skull became evermore visible.

Yubelluna added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Mihae added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Ravel Phenex added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation
Karlamine added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Siris added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Isabela added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Xuelan added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Lle and Nel added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Ni and Li added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Marion added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Burent added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Shuriya added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation
Mira added to harem (servant) +60 obedience +60 affiliation

Quest completed: mr steal your girl senior
Steal 15 girls from their partners. 17/15
Reward: skill unlocked: plunder

Skill gained: plunder
Allows you to steal the skills and abilities of killed enemies.

Ballin.

Hearing a slow clapping as echo through the room while Riser was still on the floor healing I turned to see a particular blond/black haired Angel standing in the hallway "Azazel I assume" I said to the fallen angel "that would be me, I presume you know why I'm here" he asked "if you want your subordinates back I hate to tell you but I think I broke them" I explained "yeah I could tell that from Raynare sitting in the living room dressed like a dog" he chuckled "so I'm not getting the girls back but I will be needing compensation for the lost underlings" he said stepping over Riser's cowering body.

Thinking what I could possibly give him it clicked. Summoning a healing potion I made back in Skyrim and passing it to him "that's a basic healing potion I made, it's not Phenex tears but I can produce large quantities of them and provide the Grigori with them" I offered. Eying the red bottle Azazel was sceptical about its properties handing it back to me "first I need proof it works" he said.

Understandable.

Pulling out a knife from the drawer I cut a line alone my hand letting blood pour out of it before I drank the potion reversing its effects. Looking surprised Azazel started smiling "this looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship" he said laughing as he put his arm around my shoulder "let's celebrate!" He said pulling out a large bottle I assume is full of alcohol "I hope your not a light weight" he chuckled "light weight? I practically have a second liver" I boasted.

-two bottles later-

[alcohol intoxication levels 353%]

"See the little goblin, see his little feet, see his little noisy wose this is the goblin sweet" I sang before the door to my house was blonde off its hinges "I think we have company" Azazel laughed "great more damage to the resale value" I moaned going for another sip of my drink.

Rias, her peerage, her brother along with Lord and Lady Phenex with Risers peerage rushed through the door seeing me sat with Azazel and Riser crying in the corner "I knew it was you" Rias said face palming herself "only you would have the idea to fight Riser wearing chaps" she added "Rias! Hey" I slurred standing up and wobbling towards her "hey when did you get three heads? I wanna kiss em" I hiccuped falling over "I'm ok" I called out.

Standing over my drunk body the group turned their attention to the fallen angel sat drinking at my table "and why exactly are you here Azazel?" Sirzechs asked "I just came to get my wayward servants back but instead I made a friend" he explained "and a brilliant business move" he added getting up "anyhow I better head home, when Geo wakes up tell him I'll be back to discuss payment later when his house is less burnt to a crisp" he said gesturing to the giant hole Riser had made earlier before disappearing via teleportation.

Walking down the stairs with Luna in tow Ravel noticed the group gathered in the living room "Ravel!" Lord Phenex said hugging his daughter tightly "father? Mother? What are you doing here?" She asked "we've come to rescue you, he didn't touch you did he?" Lord Phenex said glaring angrily at my half unconscious body "no father Lord Geo has been a kind host from the beginning" Ravel said making her father scoff "host? He kidnapped you" he sneered "because of the agreement between brother and Lord Geo I am legally his property, it is within his rights" Ravel explained "wait a minute!" I called out moving my head to the side to look at the two "where is this Lord Geo coming from? Am I a Sith Lord now?" I asked barely managing to form words "well I wasn't sure what to call you, legally speaking I am your property but I assumed calling you master in front of him would only escalate tension between yourself and my father, if you want me to call you something else I'll happily comply, Riser preferred Onii-sama personally" Ravel explained "I assume, because your father is right there calling my daddy is off the table" I blurted out only seeming to make Lord Phenex angrier.

Storming up to my Lord Phenex pulled me up by the collar of my shirt so we were face to face "release my daughter this instant human!" He demanded only for Sirzechs to intervene "Lord Phenex he is allies with the Grigori perhaps a more peaceful method will prove preferable" the Great Satan suggested "hey, hey, hey Phenex pass me to Issei" I asked causing the blonde devil to push me towards Hyoudou. Grabbing me and trying to hold me up I put my arms around Issei's neck "hey Issei, guess what" I said "what?" He asked disinterested. Leaning up to his ear I started to whisper "I fucked your mother now I'm gonna fuck your crush" I whispered giggling to myself "but don't tell Issei he'll get super mad" I added as I fell to the floor.

Seeing me in my intoxicated state Rias looked at Riser still in the corner then to her brother "so I went from being forced to marry that wreck to him?" She said making Sirzechs sigh "Rias now is not the time, and besides maybe he's different from Riser" he tried to spin this "he has a point you know, I don't wanna force you to give up your education and make you a breeding mare" I stated messing up nearly every verb "unless your into that" I added "I'm not" Rias stated "good, besides I have a list of ways I can help you with your Japanese school girl fantasy" I said waving a piece of folded paper in the air.

Taking it out of my hand Rias unfolded it and got an unamused look on her face "this is a spell to turn you into a twelve foot tentacle monster and crudely drawn pictures of who I assume is me" she said flatly making Akeno perk up "your a JAPANESE school girl right?" I responded making Sirzechs instantly look like he regretted what he just said.

Azazel affiliation: 20 for being fun.
Rias affiliation: -40 for being engaged to her.
Kiba affiliation: -80 for possessing part of Excalibur.

Well that's just rude.

Skill gained: iron liver
Alcohol resistance increase 25%.

Rolling her eyes Rias and her peerage started leaving "wait I can also make my eyes disappear without blinding myself, Rias..." I said as the door shut behind them. Slumping back down to the floor Asia started rubbing my hair "it's alright Geo, I'm sure Rias will like you once she gives you a chance" she smiled "but she doesn't like me, and one of the only man in the world other then Azazel who I don't want to cuck hates me too" I moped "wait a minute I don't hate you" Sirzechs said "I wasn't talking about you siscon" I snapped slumping back down to the floor.

Lord Phenex looked at the sad sight of my drunk ass then back to his daughter "him? Really?" He asked his daughter "yes father" Ravel stated. Sighing as he gave in he went over to grab his son and got ready to leave with his wife "Geo was it?" He asked stopping just to my side "yes?" I asked "I expect you to take good care of my daughter, she's explained about yours and Riser's rematch so his peerage will be staying here" he explained "ok, sorry I traumatised your son twice" I lied "that's fine, maybe rebuilding his peerage from scratch will help fix his ego problem, construction workers will be here within the hour" he said "construction what?" I asked "well a daughter of house Phenex can't sleep in a slum like this, it has a hole in the side of it, and where do you all sleep? There can't be that many rooms" he said physically disgusted by the state of my house "one it's a skylight their very popular and two we normally cuddle together in a pile butt naked" I explained making his signature 'I'm going to kill you in your sleep' look he usually gave me return.

-Kyoto-

Getting rid of my hangover I had to get all the girls out of the house while Ravel's father had construction teams work on expansions. Honestly the giant hole in the wall I could live with and now the mans messing with my harem pile, now I need a reason other then 'there aren't enough beds' to have all my girls nude in a pile for me, and I just figured out the perfect time to wake up to see Ni and Li making out in their sleep.

[you could just ask them to]

This is an anime when has the guy telling girls he wants to fuck ever worked.

[Sword Art Online]

That was a misunderstanding and Kirito got punched.

I sat in a tree reading my necromancy book waiting for Yasaka and Kunou to show up. I had considered just waiting for the Heroes faction to show up and kidnap Yasaka but knowing the other gamers might know I'm here one of them are bound to fuck it up and I'm still 80 levels in necromancy away from being able to fully resurrect people.

Spell gained: dead sight
Allows a necromancer to see through his undead puppets.
Cost: 500 MP

This neat spell allowed me to like the description said see what my undead see so I've scattered them across Japan to hunt stray Devils and fallen that don't work for Azazel. Considering I can summon and disband them at will once on finds a stray I can gather them all in one location and gang up on the wayward shit. Turns out that multiplayers transfer into undead, if I made an undead, even a shit tier one using a devil or angel it would still get a multiplayer ranging from 5 to 25 depending on their rank from when they were alive.

Seeing the mother daughter duo stroll past with several other people I assumed were guards I dropped down from the tree startling the group excluding Yasaka who stood unaffected by my sudden appearance "hi" I said. Smiling at me the leader of the Youkai bowed her head slightly "you must be Mr Geo of Kuoh" she said "you know me?" I asked leaning against the tree "your fights with the Phenex boy are quit popular amongst my people" she explained.

So yes I recorded both the fights with Riser and posted them on DevilTube, didn't know they'd take off so quick, should have gotten them monetised.

Joining the group on their walk Yasaka and I talked while the rest of the group glared at me. Rather Yasaka was good at keeping her cool or she really didn't see me as any kind of threat "so your supplying the Grigori with healing potions to rectify their inability to secure phenix tears?" She asked "I embarrassed a son of a powerful devil clan and I've downright committed heresy by possessing Nightmare, I could use all the allies I can get my hands on" I explained.

More accurately I was planning to steal all the hot devil milfs on the planet and I need to make sure their very powerful husbands can't do shit about it. Yasaka and Katerea Leviathan heck maybe Ophis when she shows up could help provide me with a bulletproof shield when I go after the likes of Grayfia or Venelana would be helpful. Lady Sitri might be easier because her husbands in a coma but details details.

"So you have come to offer me the same deal? The Youkai have a reasonably good relationship with the Devils, why would we need you?" She asked "phenix tears may be powerful, but their hard to produce and expensive, mine work almost as well and can be produced in vast quantities for a reasonable price" I explained "and what price would that be?" Yasaka asked "how about I bring you a test sample for free then you and I can discuss them if you decide to start buying them regularly" I said. Getting a slightly sly smile Yasaka took a step towards me closing the gap "I would be delighted to have you... As a guest, bring your potions tomorrow night and we can talk business" she said. Bowing politely (and giving me a better view at her generous amount of cleavage she had on display) I took my leave.

Yasaka affiliation: 10 for securing a new tool for her faction.
Kunou affiliation: -5 for staring lustfully at her mother.
Yasaka affiliation: 15 because she enjoyed it.

I'm getting my foxy milf no matter what.

-Geo residence-

Getting a text from Yubelluna that I was able to come home now followed by a very suggestive photo I used the technodrome's sight to sight teleporter to get me home.

Materialising in front of where my house was I saw all the neighbouring houses on the streets were gone and a large six story mansion had taken its place. Trying to figure out how the hell no one that walked past noticed the massive complex I gave up and walked in.

The Victorian style living room that I found all the girls in was larger then the entire ground floor of my old house. Taking a seat next to Ravel I looked around at the volume of the room "how much did all this cost?" I asked fearing that Ravel's father might use this as some ploy to get his daughter back "the largest cost by itself was buying all the houses on the street to make room for construction, magic greatly decreased the overall cost of the building proper, and don't worry master, there's a illusion spell that prevents normal humans from seeing the building, it's just a regular street to them" Ravel explained taking a sip from her tea.

"So did your father leave a map or something? Maybe a home owners guide?" I asked being handed a book.

It had a page for every floor giving a basic idea of that rooms were what, from the looks of it I at least got a large master bedroom. Although I did notice that Ravel's room was as far away as possible. Cool there was a basement, good because I have a lot of potions making to do.

Sat in my alchemy lab I brewed gallons of health potions for the Grigori and Youkai using a replicator from the technodrome to provide me all the ingredients I need opposed to going back to Skyrim and getting them all myself.

Using my undead I didn't send out to carry around equipment and potion bottles I managed to fill up nearly five creates in two hours. Not bad.

Rank gained: master alchemist.
All alchemy costs 50% less resources to practice.

As long as I have absolute no distractions I should be able to finish this on time.

"Lord Geo" Isabela asked as she stepped into the basement "sorry but I'm very busy you'll have to deal with it without me" I said focusing on my work "apologies master but, your in-laws have shown up" she said uttering the words all men dread.

Zeoticus Gremory along with his wife Venelana his son Sirzechs and daughter in-law Grayfia sat waiting to meet this human who was somehow now his future son in-law. Waiting for a few minutes I made my way into the living room to meet them.

Zeoticus literally looked like Sirzechs but with a beard but I can't remember if he has the same laid back attitude or not. Sitting on the sofa opposite them I cleared my throat "welcome, I am Geo" I introduced myself "my name is Zeoticus Gremory and this is my wife Venelana and I assume you've met my son and his wife" he said in a polite tone "yes we've met" I said looking at the two uncomfortably "you were drunk if I remember correctly" Sirzechs said "ah yes, I may have been a tad tipsy" I half denied his statement "so what can I do for you?" I asked changing the conversation "we just wanted to come meet our new son in-law before you and Rias marry" Venelana explained "well that was very nice of you Lady Gremory" I thanked the woman imagining how many lewd things I was going to do to her once her husband was out of earshot. "Please Geo we're going to be family soon, you can call me mother or Venelana if it makes you more comfortable" she said warmly.

At this point she was probably just happy Rias wasn't marrying Riser.

Continuing to talk I got a wicked idea casing libido increase on Venelana and Grayfia as many times as I could seeing how it would effect them. Venelana just seemed to become flushed while Grayfia remained stoic as ever. "So Geo what is it you do?" Zeoticus asked "oh I'm a student at Kuoh academy but I sell potions on the side" I explained "potions you say? Any in particular?" Zeoticus asked. I'm fairly sure this was one of those does your family have money questions every father asked men who date (or in this case won an arranged marriage) their daughters "well I'm currently selling healing potions to the Grigori and I'm in talks to sell them to the Youkai as well, that and I'm working on magic and stamina regen potions as well" I explained.

Suddenly Grayfia stood up "many apologies Lord and Lady Gremory but I need to be excused" she said stone face as she left the room.

-lemon, masterbation, sex toys-

Hiding in the bathroom Grayfia quickly removed her maid uniform and pulled down her panties before rubbing her clit starting to lightly moan as she sped up. Here she was the wife of one of the four Satans masterbating in the bathroom of a man she hardly knew.

Continuing to speed up her legs started to shake causing her to almost fall before she used the sink to keep herself upright. Pausing to catch her breath she spotted something sticking out from behind the mirror she opened the bathroom shelf going bright red. Pulling out a nine inch purple dildo she only got redder as she notices a small cone shaped nob on the bottom.

Slowly plays with it she was taken back by the top half of the fake penis as it slowly went up and down getting bigger then smaller and bigger again. Looking towards the door she sighed as she sat down on the toilet seat spreading her legs as she slowly pushed the toy into her wet pussy.

Getting everything but the base in she started to turn the nob making the toy speed up. Panting and moaning as the toy moved faster and faster inside her she reached back with her free hand and unhooked the bra before groping her large breast playing with the soft pink nipple as the toy reached top speed now vibrating rapidly as it pounded her insides. Moaning as her legs became ever wetter Grayfia felt something build up before her walls clamped down on the toy as she climaxed.

Pulling the toy out of her she saw the long trail of transparent juices shining in the light as it was spread across the floor. This had never happened before, why was she loosing control now?

-lemon end-

Seeing Grayfia return red faced lying about just being a little hot the five of us talked a little before they returned home allowing me to continue my work.

Jesus Christ I feel like a pizza man in a shitty porno.

I had brought a box of 8 health potions to Kyoto for Yasaka to take a look at.

Seeing Yasaka look at one of the bottles of health potion she put it down and had one of her attendants take them away for testing "now all we have to discuss is payment" Yasaka said turning to me.

Payment? This is a test sample what payment does she oooooooh.

Fallowing her through the corridors we came to a large bedchamber where she closed the door on us "now about your payment" she said loosening her kamono lightly "unfortunately we Youkai have found ourselves a little short on money at the moment" she said walking up to me with a sultry smile "then why did you want to talk about buying something you can't pay for?" I asked playing dumb, I've seen enough shit porn to know where this was going.

[you did have a lot of German content on your laptop]

That is not remotely what I meant!

[too late it's canon!]

-lemon, milf, multiple orgasms, breast-play, breeding-

Reaching out and gently pushing me back onto the bed Yasaka crawled on top of me letting her heavy breasts rest on my abdomen "oh I can pay~" she said as she unbuckled my trousers sliding them down followed by her own clothes.

Tugging aside my boxers Yasaka started placing kissed with her pouty lips across my flaccid cock while moving her hands under my shirt. Feeling myself get hard I saw Yasaka open her mouth and start to take my cock into it inch at a time. This wasn't the first blowjob I've had but it was defiantly the best.

Feeling her tongue slide around my cock was the best thing you could think of, coupled with the heat from her mouth my erection quickly reached full mass before she pulled it out of her mouth "ara ara, your certainly a big boy~" Yasaka teased as she lifted her large breasts and engulfed my length between them.

The soft mounds of flesh quickly started rubbing up and down my hard shaft as Yasaka kissed the tip each time it popped out of the top of her cleavage. Speeding her movement up with every thrust Yasaka once again engulfed my length in her mouth bobbing up and down while still using her massive tits on me.

[endurance check 1031/100 check passed]

As she managed to get two thirds of the length I started feeling my balls tighten "Yasaka I'm going to" I said only making her slam the rest of my length down her throat forcing my to cum. Feeling her start to suck harder with the strength of a vacuum Yasaka slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth licking her lips "still have energy left in you? That already puts you in the top 10%" she praised climbing into my lap "10% of what?" I asked sounding a little concerned "of those I've brought into my bed, most of them can't last long especially when I use my tongue" she said stroking a stray strand of my hair "now the real fun can begin~" she cooed.

Spreading her pussy lips Yasaka started lowering herself onto my cock enveloping it in her tight warm walls. Getting comfortable she started to gently bounce up and down making small moaning sounds. Casting every Nymphomancy spell I knew I started groping her large tits in my hands licking and lightly biting them.

Starting to bounce harder and harder on top of me Yasaka grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my face in between her breasts as she sped up "most men love my breasts, please do what you want with them!" She called out. Not needing to be told twice I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me while using the other one to to grab ahold of her left breast putting her nipple against my mouth sucking on it using my teeth and tongue to mess with it while Yasaka moaned loudly as she sped up her bouncing.

[endurance check 1031/200 check passed]

Releasing her breast I tried warning Yasaka "I'm about to cum agai-" I said before she forced her breast back into my mouth "do it! I want you to breed me Geo!" She said as her walls clamped down onto my cock as she climaxed with em fallowing.

Pulling me out of her Yasaka laid on the bed next to me her toned sweaty body glistening in the moonlight "so what was that about breeding?" I asked "if the Youkai are to survive we need powerful allies, by giving me your child you are ensuring our future" she explained. Crawling up next to her and giving her ass a squeeze I smirked "is that the only reason?" I asked. Pulling me in for a kiss Yasaka's tongue swirled around my mouth dominating my own with speeds that made me think there were two of them.

Continuing our make-out session she gridded her hips against my cock making it twitch with excitement "that's not the only reason" she teased as she broke the kiss.

Moving away from me Yasaka got onto all fours and began to wiggle her ass in my face inviting me.

Licking my lips I positioned myself in front her sliding back into her wet folds starting to thrust. She felt even tighter from this position as I dug my hands into her soft asscheeks. Continuing to cast as many sex spells as I could I grunted and moaned along with Yasaka as she started bouncing back into me "I've never encountered a man who could stimulate me like that with just my breasts" she said burning her face into the fabric of the bedding "sex magic foxy" I explained "you'll have to teach me" she moaned.

The thought of Yasaka the big titty fox milf with full Nymphomancy powers was a terrifying thought indeed.

Leaning over until I was basically laid on top of her as I thrusted I started lightly biting Yasaka's ear as I listened to her moan. First keeping my eyes on Yasaka a thin light caught my attention. Looking towards the door I saw a particular young fox girl watching us through the gap in the door. Yasaka hadn't noticed but Kunou defiantly knew I spotted her.

Grinning I started holding myself up with one had as the other reached under Yasaka and started fondling her large hanging breasts while I started pounding the milf faster and faster making the sound of our flesh slapping together echo through the room "tell me what you want again" I say as I started fucking Yasaka's pussy as hard as possible "breed my Geo, succeed where lesser men failed give me another child!" She yelled out turning her head to kiss me as I buried my cock into her.

[endurance check 1032/400 check passed]

Letting out another load into Yasaka's womb I keep my cock in her for another minute before pulling out watching as my sperm slowly started to leak out of her well fucked pussy.

-lemon end-

Yasaka affiliated: 20 for playing her game
Kunou affiliation: -15 for violating her mother.

Oh the moment I look up your age on the internet your getting a spanking young lady.

Spell gained: lesser phantom limb.
Allows you to create the feeling in someone that  hands that you can manipulate are touching their bodies.
Cost: 1,000 MP

Spell gained: pleasure increase level 5.
You can now increase sexual please by 50%.
Cost: 500 MP

Spell gained: lesser orgasm seal.
you can cast a seal on someone that will prevent them from experiencing a climax until you remove it. Can be broken with enough force.
Cost: 1,500 MP

"So these 'lesser men'" I said with more then a hint of jealousy making Yasaka giggle as she cuddled up next to me "you don't want to share me do you?" Yasaka giggled cuddling up to me "the only man I was ever truly devoted to was Kunou's father, considering you've possibly put a child in me I assume you want the same?" She asked "what man would I be if I was ok sharing a goddess like you with other men" I responded pulling her closer for a kiss.

Yasaka added to harem (girlfriend) +40 obedience 80 affiliation

Returning home I found Azazel sat in the living room reading "nice place you got here Geo, the Phenex do good work, more accurately their contractors do good work" he commented putting the book down. Sitting opposite of him I noticed a few dozen fallen moving the creates I filled with potions out of the basement "everything is there just as we agreed" I said "now the only thing that remains is how much you want for it" Azazel said kicking his feet up.

It just dawned on me that I know nothing of the currency used by the 3 factions.

I'm going to need something practical "I want you to make a artificial sacred gear for each on my girls" I said making the man scratch his head "those are hard to make and would take a lot of time and resources" Azazel explained "fine, how many shipments would I need to give you to pay for them?" I asked "at least thirteen" Azazel responded "I'll give you ten and you can have first dibs on any new potions I create for a whole month after their creation" I offered.

[charisma check 980/800 check passed]

Smiling Azazel leaned over to shake my hand "you've got yourself a deal, once all the shipments promises are delivered I'll drop by the the artificial sacred gears" he said getting up to leave with his minions "oh and you fucked the fox milf right?" He asked "yeah" I confidently responded "nice" Azazel said before teleporting away.

-Hyoudou residence-

Ever since yesterday Issei had spent all his time in his room training. Push ups, pull ups, sit ups and squats had been a near religious routine he had repeated since finding out Geo was now engaged to Rias. He had waited all year to have his shot to be with Rias and he wasn't going to loose her, he needed to get much stronger.

"Don't worry Prez" he grunted in between reps "I won't let him have you" he added as he kept going.

That was a big one, hope you all enjoyed.

Chapter 14: Reference and the agents of Geo

Chapter Text

-lemon, orgy-

Sat up in my bed I fingered Raynare's pussy with one hand and fondled Kalawarner's tit with the other as I sucked on the soft pink nipple while Mittelt stroked my shaft with my balls in her mouth. This was a good Tuesday.

At the door Ravel watched us through a crack in the door jumping slightly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Spinning around she saw Asia staring at her with a innocent confused look on her face "Ravel what are you doing?" She asked getting shushed by the blonde devil. Looking through the crack of the door Asia's face went bright red as she heard all three of them moaning.

Suddenly Asia felt hands run all over her body groping and prodding all her sensitive areas making her put her hand over her mouth to stifle a moan. Feeling the hands continue to roam her body Asia squirmed while Ravel looked on in confusion "you two can come in now" I called out making the peeping girls freeze.

Knowing the jig was up Asia and Ravel opened the door just in time to see me cream pie Mittelt. Watching as the gothic loli slipped me out of her while cum oozed out her well fucked cunt the two blondes tired looking away only to find their eyes drawn deeper towards the sight of seed leaking out of the fallen angle.

Smiling as I watched the two watch Raynare and Kalawarner clean my cock off I tilted my head "so you girls want a taste?" I asked. Nodding their heads in unison Ravel and Asia started stripping off before crawling onto the bed. Positioning themselves either side of my shaft they clumsily jerked and licked it showing their inexperienced skills is sex.

Smiling fondly I signalled Raynare and Kalawarner to move up behind the inexperienced girls. Kalawarner reached rough Asia pressing her larger rack up against her back and grabbing her hands while Raynare did the same with Ravel.

Guiding the younger girls hands up and down my shaft while Mittelt sat at my side kissing me Kalawarner leaned over to nibble Asia's ear making her jolt with surprise "if I had known you were so cute I would have just kept you as a toy instead of taking your sacred gear" Kalawarner cooed as she kept licking the squirming church girl's ear while helping her jerk me off.

[endurance check 1135/200 check passed]

Grunting I released several ropes of cum that got everywhere ranging from my stomach to the girls faces.

Playing around with my seed in their hands for a moment Ravel and Asia were surprised I was still hard. Standing up looking down on the two on their knees I smirked kneeling down to slowly push Asia on her back. Laying there on top of Kalawarner Asia spread her legs apart "please Geo I want to be with you like the others" she begged.

Lining myself up to her entrance and leaning over her I pecked Asia's lips "ok then~" I said flirtatiously as I pressed my cock against her damp entrance. Rubbing the tip against her entrance for a minute I got a few small moans before I pushed in making her go wide eyed.

Giving her a moment to adapt to my size I rocked my hips back and forth making Asia pant as she took my length into her tight no longer virgin pussy. Hearing Asia's moans fill the room as I pounded her I move my head to the right to embrace Kalawarner's lips in a kiss. Feeling the new experience of fucking one girl while kissing another I remembered how good it was to be me.

Wrapping her arms around my neck Asia started moaning louder into my ear "Geo, somethings-" she said as her tight walls clamped down on my shaft squirting her hot liquids all over it as I continued to fuck her relentlessly.

[endurance check 1135/400 check passed]

Pulling out of Asia's drenched pussy I came over her stomach and small chest. Devils may have low fertility but Asia is no devil. Pregers Asia is for another time.

Turning to see Raynare practically molesting Ravel I moved over to the two reaching under Ravel to give Raynare's tits a firm squeeze casting increase pleasure on her. Making the fallen give up on her quest to violate every hole the Phenex girl had I smiled into Ravel's blue eyes. Randomly blurting out "I want your children" Ravel covered her mouth with her hands and went red "don't you think your a little young for that?" I asked "well... I'm willing to bare as many of your offsprings as you want as soon as you want Geo, but if you wanted to practice now" she said shyly as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Leaning down I start to kiss Ravel passionately letting our tongues play with each other for a moment before I broke it "what did I do to get a girl like you?" I asked rhetorically "you beat by brother into a pulp twice" she reminded me somehow making me more erect "oh yeah I did do that" I chuckled "yes, now fuck me like a low class harlot" Ravel demanded.

You heard the lady.

Thrusting into her soaking pussy Ravel let out a loud moan as she tried pulling my head into her small but still very soft breasts as I started humping her. Starting to play with her breasts I took one with my hand groping it and twisting the hard pink nipple while sucking on the other with my lips "yes! Their all your! Do what you want with them!" Ravel moaned as I got into s comfortable speed.

Still beneath Ravel, Raynare felt the girls vanginal fluids leak down onto her. Getting a sadistic smile she reached dos a don started rubbing her index finger in the small pool of juices Ravel was creating before inserting it into her tight asshole making the devil girl jolt for surprise "good girls make their masters happy" Raynare whispered into Ravel's ear "our master likes this hole, do you want me to help you make master happy Ravel?" She added "yes! I want you to be happy Geo!" Ravel called out as I fucked her pussy while Raynare inserted a second finger into her ass pulling them in and out.

Keeping up this double team for another three minutes with the enhancements of my sex magic I felt Ravel tighten her legs around me before cuming around my cock throwing her head back only for her lips to be caught by Raynare's.

Seeing my big titty sex toy and blonde devil girl make out while I fuck said devil girl put me over the edge as I buried myself into her womb before biting down lightly on her neck.

[endurance check 1135/800 check passed]

Finishing inside of Ravel I stay inside her for a few minutes before pulling out and looking over my handiwork, five drooling jizz filled/covered messes.

-lemon end-

Asia added to harem (girlfriend) +80 affiliation +20 obedience.

Stand arrow:
Allows user to unlock a stand and gain the ability to see the stands of others.
Cost: 100,000 hub credits.

Plunging the golden arrow into my chest I felt a sharp pain despite no blood leaking out the wound.

[STAND gained]

Suddenly a grey and red human clad in Roman centurion armour appeared before me sporting several clocks and gears across his chest shoulders and a ticking clock where his face should be.

Turn back time:
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: D
Durability: A
Precision: B
Potential: A
Special ability: allows the user to reverse a person or object back in time by 10 seconds.

Another time control stand? Eh at least it will help me against DIO.

[your seriously going after him?]

I cannot stop until everyone voiced by Takehito Koyasu is dead.

Stabbing my stand with the arrow I watched it evolve, I wasn't taking any chances with DIO. Turn back time started change growing larger and his armour changing into that of a Roman general not a centurion.

Turn back time requiem:
Power: Null
Speed: Null
Range: Null
Durability: Null
Precision: Null
Potential: Null
Special ability: allows the user to reverse a person or object back in time infinitely.

-Jojo universe DIO's mansion-

Dispatching DIO's less powerful minions I stood across the room from Vanilla ice tucked away inside his stand Cream "I don't know who you are, but you will not interfere with Lord DIO's plans!" He proclaimed sending his monstrous stand flying forwards towards me. Using TBTR I started rapidly ageing the vampire backwards as he approached watching him first loose his vampiric traits as he got closer. Summoning Turn back time requiem I threw a string of punches at the now mortal mans exposed face knocking him back into Cream's pocket dimension. Even without its master Cream continued its attack swiping away my right and and draining my health quickly.

Jumping back I go back to trying to reverse Vanilla out of existence as I down a health potion. Having several close calls with Cream swiping at me trying to decapitate my head only managing to cut into the flesh but not sever or break any bones.

Eventually Vanilla Ice emerged from his stand physically becoming much younger by the second "you don't look so hot Ice, maybe you should take a power nap" I joked. Un-phased by my witty retort Vanilla ice lashed out at me going kick my head in a joint attack with his stand. Blocking his leg with my forearm I squeeze my spare hand into a fist and throw it right at him.

Unfortunate for Vanilla it connected with his crotch first as my fist tore through bones and muscle alike before eventually bursting out his chest and uppercutting his jaw. Seeing his body collapse to the floor Cream disappeared as its master was destroyed.

God my punches are OP.

[makes you wonder if these fight are worth having]

Skill activated: Plunder!

I hear a slow clapping as I stood over Vanilla Ice's body. Turning towards the staircase menacing for started pouring down the steps as a unmistakable figure stood at the top of them "DIO" I growled. Smiling darkly DIO stood looking down on my "so you defeated my henchmen, but you have met your doom, or should I say I, DIO" he said throwing his hands outwards striking a classic Jojo pose.

DIO
Level- 40
Class- stand user
Job- Jojo villain
Race- stone mask vampire
Rank- Lord
Alignment- lawful evil
HP- 88,800
MP- 81,000
SP- 44,400
STR- 1,200
END- 600
DEX- 600
INT- 750
WIS- 375
CHA- 1095
LCK-  500

Walking towards him DIO chuckled lightly "oh? Your approaching me?" He asked mockingly "I can't kick the crap out of you without getting closer" I explained reaching the first step. Stopping at the base of the stairs I glare upwards at DIO who just stood their confidently "I'll tell you what, if you wish to die climb these stairs, but if you with to serve me, stay at the bottom" he offered.

Oh I am not falling for this shit, I am not french!

Taking a step up the familiar sound of the World stopping time filled the air making me go still. Walking down the stairs DIO laughed "this is my power, like its name the World is to offer me total supremacy! At first I could only stop time for a moment then as my wound healed it grew to two seconds, then three, then four, eventually I will be able to stop time for a minute, then a hour then eventually however long I want, I'm quite looking forward to it" DIO said getting close enough to grab me in order to move me back down a step.

Good thing Turn back time cancels out the effects of his stand on me.

Moving quickly I caught DIO off guard as a kicked his kneecaps as hard as possible shattering them "ORA!" I yelled punching the right side of his skull smashing it and sending him flying through the staircase into the room behind it.

Stepping through the hole I made I saw DIO laying on the ground looking at me enraged as his body healed itself. As I got closer he summoned the World sending it at me, doing the same I sent Turn back Time requiem. Clashing with each other the two stands threw flurries of strikes at each other hoping to overwhelm the other while screaming their battle cry.

PANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCH
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Watching the flurry of punches be exchanged I slipped around our stands and go straight for DIO while he heals filling my fist with hamon energy. Lunging straight at DIO only to receive a sharp punch to the gut from the World. Being sent staggering back I watched DIO get up his wounds healing as he glared at me with intense rage "how, how!? How did the World's power not effect you!" DIO yelled.

Oh what I would do for a hat with the back missing right now.

Smiling I crack my knuckles "simple, my stand can reverse time, due to their similar powers I can move through your stopped time" I explained. It was a bullshit reason but it still made more sense then Star Platinum.

Tensing up DIO looked like he was about to pop a vain "that's stupid, your stupid! Stop being stupid!" He yelled "DIO" I said calmly catching him off guard "I have seen what you've done, what you plan to do, and I have no pity for you, I could beat you to death but that would leave a bad taste in my mouth so instead I'm going to break your legs again, and when they heal I'll come at you with everything I've got, if we were in an old western I'd say draw, let's see who's the fastest gun in the west" I said butchering a classic piece of dialogue "Turn back time requiem!" I yelled out reversing time at a neck breaking speed. DIO suddenly felt his body collapse as his broken legs returned along with his shattered skull.

Returning the flow of time to normal I stood over the vampire as he first scowled at me then got a sinister smile I saw all too often in part 3. Without warning DIO's legs spasmed sending blood at my face. Closing my eyes I try to keep the blood out of them "hah! How does it feel to be blinded by blood!" DIO yelled out summoning the World "now DIE!" He added as the World went for s kick.

Further ripping off this scene I throw a punch joined by Turn back Time "PANCH!" It called out as our fists connected with the Worlds leg. DIO smiled triumphantly as TBT's fist started to crack making my fist erupt with blood only for that smile to turn to a look of fear as the World's leg started to break apart destroying DIO's body "what!? This can't be happening! I am DIO! I am DIO!" He yelled out as the entire left side of his body exploded in a ball of blue fire.

Skill gained: The World.
Allows you to stop time for 6 seconds, grows over time.

Skill gained: Cream.
Allows the user to banish beings ranging from 10% stronger then they are to weaker to a void dimension.

Good, now for phase two.

-class-

Issei was doodling in his text book while looking around the classroom. Eventually our eyes locked with him glaring at me as I smiled like a mad man. Starting to mouth some words Issei raised an eye brow before he felt a sudden movement. Before he could even blink he was stood at the front of the class completely naked as his school uniform layer in pieces on the floor.

Walking through the cafeteria I saw Rias and her peerage sitting on a table next to the window. Walking up to the group I got a few glares from everyone but Akeno "room for two more?" I asked "your funeral" Kiba muttered "wouldn't be the first one" I said dismissively as I and Asia sat down.

Trying to strike up a conversation I asked Rias what her peerage usually did "we fulfil contracts and search the town for rouge devils" she said uninterested in the conversation "fascinating, you know I've found a way to see through the eyes of undead I raise, if you want I could scatter them through town at night and alert you of when a rouge is spotted" I offered. Suddenly standing up Rias glared down at me "why are you doing this?" She all but growled "doing what? I'm just trying to be helpful" I defended myself "why? So I won't try and get out of marrying you like Riser?" She spat "first of all I am nothing like Riser, I have enough character development to hide the fact I'm a total creep and two I actually care about making you happy, but clearly you just decided I was the bad guy" I argued standing up to face her "if you cared about me being happy then tell my parents you don't want to marry me anymore" Rias said "and what? Have them rearrange your engagement to Riser? Or someone worse? I don't think so sweetheart, I am not getting more Pope piss" I responded "I never asked you to do that!" She yelled drawing more attention from the other students "I did it without needing to be asked that proves I care!" I yelled back.

Seeing this argument was getting me nowhere I picked up my lunch "you know what? Fine, if you don't want my help don't come crawling to me when you get into deep shit and your sis-con brother can't weasel your way out" I snapped leaving.

Sat on the opposite side of the cafeteria with Asia I picked at my food "honestly I don't get that girl, she finds out we're engaged and she instantly decided she hates me I mean who am I Riser Phenex?" I asked out loud.

[statistically your worse then him]

I was going to argue with that but you have a point.

[so what are you going to do now?]

Well if Rias doesn't want my help I'll beat her at her own game, I need five hundred sheets of paper a pen and glitter glue, bitches love glitter glue.

Making hundreds of advertisement papers I spread them throughout town with a simple spell anyone could use to summon me when used.

Now to sit and wait.

I continued to sit and wait for several hours before realising no one was going to use the ads.

[well what did you expect? You used a flaming skull as your logo]

I thought it would be cool.

[it said that you would grant their 'greatest wish' it sounded like you were starting a bdsm cult]

I might do that later but that's hardly the point.

Getting my argument interrupted I sensed someone was trying to summon me through the ad.

Casting a homing spell I teleported into a dimly lit bedroom with only a few candles illuminating the anime posters that covered the walls. In front of me was a rather annoyed looking teenage boy "who the hell are you!?" He demanded "I'm Geo, who the hell are you?" I asked "where's Akeno?" He asked "what the devil do you mean?" I asked getting confused. Pulling out my ad he showed it to me "I thought this was Akeno's way of saying she was finally open for sex, it says 'grant your greatest wish' right here" he explained "oh I see now, I'm not with Akeno or Rias I'm an independent contractor" I proudly stated "aw man, I was gonna see if I could set up a orgy with Rias and her girls, I have the money to pay them" he said disappointed.

This guy was going to die but not yet.

"Well I will not be having sex with you but I can give you a stand" I explained "wait a what?" He asked confused "like the ones from Jojo" I said summoning the stand arrow making the guys eyes go wide with disbelief "wait, you mean like a real stand!" He said getting excited "but first you must do something" I said holding a open palm in front of the excited boy "sure whatever" he said "I am assembling my own army to carry out my will, if I give you a stand you will become one of my servants, do you agree?" I asked.

Not hesitating he got on his knees "yes! I'll do whatever you ask my lord" he said bowing his head "good, now what is your name?" I asked "I'm Tomo-" he said before I interrupted him by bitchslapping him "your name no long matters, from now on you shall be known as-" I said quickly scrolling through a list anime perverts "Jiraiya, yes your new name is Jiraiya" I said before stabbing him in the shoulder with the stand arrow causing him to scream out in pain "sorry I forgot it may hurt a bit.

I'll have you:
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: E
Durability: D
Precision: A
Potential: B
Special power: can create chains made of lust fuelled energy that the user can alter and manipulate at will.

Seeing the lanky purple humanoid with black chains protruding out of his body appear behind Jiraiya the young man looked behind him to see his stand "cool!" He exclaimed "good to see your happy, now your first order, kill Issei Hyoudou" I told my minion. Grinning confidently Jiraiya folded his arms "and why should I listen to you now I have a stand?" He asked "quite simple, the World" I said freezing time.

Moving behind my treacherous servant I waited for the time limit to end before watching his reaction "I just froze time, if I wanted you dead I could have killed you but I like your sprit, kill Issei Hyoudou for me and I can grant you even greater power" I promised Jiraiya summoning the stone mask and holding it in front of him "y-yes Lord Geo" he said submissively knowing I had put him in his place.

Leaving Jiraiya to complete his task I start receiving more summons from those who found my ads.

[you know he doesn't stand a chance against Issei right? Even if the perv can't see stands]

Yes but one can only hope.

-Issei-

Riding home from fulfilling contracts on his bike Issei thought he saw something out the corner of his eye. Suddenly feeling his bike being swept from beneath him Issei hit the ground skidding before he crashed against the fence of someone's house.

Pushing himself to his feet Issei saw a muscular man in military fatigue and a short black haircut standing in the alleyway "who the heck are you!" Issei yelled as he summoned his boosted gear. The man who attached him just started walking towards him at a comfortable pace not saying a word.

Tensing up Issei rushed forwards throwing a punch at the mans chest.

Before impact Issei's fist was stopped my an invisible force holding it at bay. The man then swiped his hand upwards tearing into Issei's face leaving large cuts as the younger man was thrown backwards. Landing on his back Issei wiped away some of the blood pouring from his face "my name is Clubber Lang, servant of the Lord of Time and wielder of the power Eye of the tiger" Lang explained.

Behind him, despite the fact Issei couldn't see it a white tiger shaped like a human hearing nothing but a pair of black shorts stood behind his assailant. Letting the man's explanation sink in Issei noticed that Lang's fingers were tipped with sharp claws.

Eye of the tiger:
Power: C
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability: E
Precision: C
Potential: E
Special power: sharpens the users fingers into claws sharp enough to cut through steel.

"But tonight Issei Hyoudou I am your death!" Lang called out as he rushed forwards swiping at Issei with his claws. Managing to dodge most of Lang's attacks Issei was completely shredded by EotT's own punches and slashing.

Slowly being sliced apart Issei got kicked in the gut sending him flying into the wall he had been backed into. Barely managing to stand Issei clenched his gauntlet clad fist "your willpower is impressive considering your weak body, tell me Red Dragon Emperor, what's the secret of your incredible will?" Lang asked. Smiling Issei stood up straight "whenever I'm down I just think of girls boobs!" He proudly proclaimed.

BOOST!

Lang stood unimpressed "what? Disappointed?" Issei asked "quite, I pity the fool who uses a woman's chest for motivation" Lang responded "don't underestimate a woman's breasts, they store the hopes and dreams of all mankind, the larger the boobs the more hope they bring!" Issei protested.

BOOST!

"And Prez and Akeno have the biggest ones I've ever seen, so as long as I think of them all my dreams can be a reality" Issei explained.

BOOST!

"And right now my dream is to beat the shit out of you!" Issei said throwing his gauntlet forwards pulling all his energy into a small red ball at his fingertips.

BOOST!

Grabbing onto the ball of energy with his hand Issei threw his fist forwards towards Lang "dragon shot!" He yelled out as a large beam of energy blasted out of his fist towards Lang. Summing his stand to block the attack Lang soon felt a sharp pain in his arms as cracks formed along Eye of the tiger. Once the beam broke threw the stands arms it started to fall apart with Lang doing the same screaming as his body was engulfed in red fire before exploding sending a fountain of blood across the ally way leaving Issei alone to try and figure out what the hell just happened.

Or at least he thought.

On the rooftops a cloaked figure held a camera recording the hole fight before fleeing the scene once it concluded.

-student council-

Sat across from Sona she glared at me disapprovingly while I played angry birds on my phone. Looking up I raised an eyebrow "what?" I asked "what? What! Your making contracts in my territory!" She said getting physical annoyed with my antics "wow what's with all the anger, where's calm but still super serious and cute Sona?" I asked teasingly "she got so mad that I locked her in the closet, now you have to deal with fed up Sona-" she said before being interrupted by the door flying off its hinges "So! I'm here!" A cutesy voice called out making Sona's face turn to sheer despair.

Looking behind my seat I saw Serafall Leviathan dressed as a magical girl standing in the doorway "sister why are you here" Sona moaned "well I heard Sirzechs talking about a human wizard living in the same town as my beloved little sister so I had to check it out" Serafall explained all but flying past me and tackling her little sister.

Trying to hold in my laughter I watch the only sis-con that can rival Sirzechs sit on top of her downed sibling "but now I see what a sourpuss you're being Magical Leviathan-chan will just have to make your sadness disappear" Serafall said starting to cuddle Sona as the student council president tried forcing her off.

Failing in my endeavour to keep quiet I burst out in laughter using the World to hide the majority of my chuckling in frozen time. Also taking a break to kick Saji in the dick but that only increased my laughing fit.

Taking her attention off Sona for a second Serafall stood up and walked towards me "you must be Geo, my names Serafall Leviathan but you can call me Serafall" she said happily making a sailor moon like pose.

While everyone myself excluded cringed at Serafall's antics Sona stood back up and dusted herself off "sister I'm glad your actually doing your duty as Satan of our foreign affairs but now is not the time" Sona scolded her sister who only pouted "your such a meanie some times So" Serafall pouted "only because I have to be the adult in this family" Sona responded "so please leave, I'm trying to punish this human for making contracts in my territory without permission" Sona said aggravated.

Instantly ignoring her sisters plea to leave Serafall skipped closer towards me "your making contracts? That's brilliant! Does it mean you want to join the devils?" Serafall asked tilting her head. Looking over the satan's shoulder at a glaring Sona I gained a wicked smile "I haven't decided yet but your sisters meanie attitude has started putting me off" I said faking a pout making Serafall turn to her sister with a upset expression "So if you keep being mean to cute boys they'll never want to marry you!" She scolded her younger sister bonking her on the head with her magical girl stick. It was adorable.

Blushing with a mixture of rage and embarrassment Sona stomped her foot on the floor "I told you sister I don't want to get married! Even if I did I wouldn't marry anyone I'm smarter then you know that!" She said in a huff.

It's true, she did break off an engagement to a guy just because he was shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

Shit at chess.

[are you done?]

Shit at chess!

Getting a brilliant idea I stepped next to Serafall "then how about a round of chess?" I offered surprising Sona "if you win I'll stop doing business in any of your families territories and give you a steady supply of health potions I've been making for the Grigori for free" I offered trying to lure her in "and if I lose?" She asked almost entertaining the idea that could happen. That put a smile on my face "simple, you have to fallow my every command for one hole day of my choosing" I said getting gasps from the peerage and a growl from Saji "seems more then in your favourite sister" Serafall chuckled darkly.

Did she know I could stop time?

Thinking for a minute Sona got out a chess board and sat down "shall we begin?" She asked "Sona" Saji tried warning before Sona put her hand up "I know what I'm doing Saji" she stated as I sat down "ladies first" I said with a gentlemanly tone as she made her first move.

I wasn't worried, I had a intelligence and wisdom stat nearly twice her's so I should be fine.

3 turns later.

How the hell was I supposed to know chess was its own skill tree!?

[buy the skill tree manual]

Ok I can fix this.

Using Turn back time requiem I undid the game and started over using my knowledge of her next move to counter. Then I did it again, and again, damn she's really good at this game. Every time she made a move I went back and countered it. It took twelve turns but I managed to win.

[with the help of literal time breaking bullshit powers]

Shut up I am a Jojo.

[how the hell are you a Jojo?]

I made Giovani my fake last name so I'm technically GeoGio but if you say it with a mouth full of marshmallows it sounds the same.

[I've seen you try to do that it dose not sound anything like that]

Quiet I think I broke a loli.

Sona sat aw struck at the checkmate in front of her, I tried waving my hand in her face to get her attention "hello? Sona? You ok?" I asked not knowing if I should call waifu text support or not. Slowly looking up at me Sona stared at me her mouth open slightly "do you wanna do double or nothing?" I asked. Twitching slightly Sona got her determination back "double or nothing!" She said determined as she reset the chess board.

12 turns later.

"Double or nothing!" Sona demanded.

11 turns later.

"Double or nothing!" She repeated herself.

9 turns later.

"Double or nothing!" She repeated.

7 turns later.

[your getting good at this]

I know.

"Quadruple or nothing this time?" I asked "yes!" A near insane Sona yelled.

7 turns later.

Getting up from my chair I started making my way to the door "where are you going!?" Sona demanded resetting the board "if we keep playing at this rate you'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life, I own your for about 64 days if my maths is right so I'll let you know a day in advance when I want to cash in, lady Leviathan" I said nodding to a smiling Serafall as I left.

Sona just stood there speechless, she lost at a game of chess, her, the greatest chess player in the underworld lost to someone else "Prez! Speak to me!" Saji said shaking her trying to get a word out of her "I lost" she managed to spit out "yes, you said you wanted a man smarter then you so now you've got one!" Serafall chuckled "I lost" Sona said "don't worry Sona, I'll beat the crap out of him till he drops the hole thing I promise" Saji said determined to win this suicide mission "you don't get it Saji, I lost" Sona said calmly. Grabbing onto her pawns shoulders Sona started squeezing until he was on his knees trying to pry her iron grip off of him with help from the rest of his peerage while looking into Sona's now glowing eyes "I need his baby in me now" she stated as if it was a matter of life or death. Which for Saji it all but was.

-in the corridor-

Ooh, my balls just tried to retreat into my body. Yasaka isn't here is she?

-Vatican-

I'm getting really good at sneaking into this place.

I defeated Riser now the fat bustard Valper Galilei should show up with the pieces of Excalibur to try and reforge it with help from a fallen angel named Kokabiel. Yeah that's not going to happen. I've already been to Constantinople-

[its pronounced Istanbul]

And by the grace of emperor Justinian's empire rebuilding ballsack I say it's Constantinople.

[fine]

Yay I win, anyhow I have already been to CONSTANTINOPLE and the Church of England so I already have Excalibur nightmare, transparency, blessing and rapidly with everyone's favourite church girls excluding Asia being Irina and Xenovia having mimic and destruction while ruler is still in the hands of Arthur Pendragon who would rape me via the arse in the most unpleasant of ways if I fought him now.

[you can literally control time]

Yes but I can't do it constantly, the World has a cool down limit on its ten seconds and Turn back time requires me to focus on the individual I want to reverse otherwise I would loose control and reverse Made in heaven the planet.

[so get off your lazy ass and master them already! You were literally given two of the most overpowered abilities possible and your still fucking up!]

Ok I get it I'm Isekai trash stop rubbing it in!

Making my way to the Pope's private bed chamber I snuck in surprised at the lack of little Timmies (plural for more then one Timmy) not chained to the wall. Sneaking up to the Pope's side I slowly poke the sleeping elderly man until he jolted awake.

Trying to stop him from panicking I stepped away "it's ok your holiness its me Geo, we met while you were on the toilet" I said trying to calm him down "that's what worries me, how in our father's name did you get in here again?" The Pope asked "I learnt how to stop time" I explained. Sighing the Pope got out of bed "I assume your here for more of my bodily fluids" he sighed "oh no that worked fine the first time, thanks by the way, no I need your pieces of Excalibur" I said "what in heavens could you want them for?" He asked "the other churches have had theirs stolen so I'm going to use yours to lure thief out then give them all back before this sort of friend of mine named Kiba who really hates Excalibur try's to destroy them" I half lied "well I'm afraid they aren't here, I've sent two of my best agents to Japan to retrieve the Excalibur pieces, I had a feeling you would be involved so I sent them to your home town specifically" he explained getting back into bed "how do you know where I live?" I asked a little unnerved "what do you think we spend all that donation money on? The poor? We're the house of God not the fucking soup kitchen" he said Turing over and going back to sleep.

-home-

Getting home I locked the door behind me before going upstairs "Luna! I'm home!" I called out whistling for my hellhound. Walking around the mansion trying to find her I spotted a bluenette and a girl with twin tails that I defiantly remembered from the anime. Irina and Xenovia were stood in the hallway staring at me "you must be Geo, his holiness Pope Francis informed us we may stay at your home while we search for Excalibur" Xenovia explained with a serious tone in her voice. Irina on the other hand was all to happy to skip up to me before bowing "thank you for allowing us to stay in your wonderful home, may our all mighty Lord bless you from heaven" Irina thanked smiling brightly.

Returning a bow out of respect I clap my hands together "right, now please settle in and make yourself at home while your hear, now have either of you seen a small black and white dog running around she answers to Luna and Luny?" I asked the two. Getting nothing but shaken heads I started searching the mansion "Luna?" I called looking under the beds "Luna!" I yelled in the garden "have you girls seen Luna?" I asked getting a "no" from all off them.

Searching every room in the mansion before coming to my bedroom I found a piece of paper on the bed.

We have your dog.
Of you want to see her again drop your engagement to Rias Gremory and all debts owed to you by Sona Sitri.
You have twenty four hours to comply.
Signed:
The Red dragon emperor and the Black dragon King.

-occult research club HQ-

"You stole his hellhound!" Rias yelled as Issei and Saji stood in front of her trying to pry a not too pleased Luna off on Issei while she was biting down on his hand.

(I hope none of you liked these two because they are not long for this fanfic)

Chapter 15: Season one and two done

Summary:

After finding out Issei and Saji kidnapped Luna, Geo went to get her back and brutally torture the two idiots responsible for this cock up. Double unfortunately for the two Rias and Sona were not as pleased as they pawns thought hey would be.

Chapter Text

In the occult research club building the sound of screams and smacking echoed through the hallways as Sona Sitri and Rias Gremory punished their little shit pawns. Both their whole peerages excluding Gasper were present as the two high class devils got to spank number 3001 "you!" Rias yelled "do not!" Sona fallowed up "dog nap!" Rias yelled "a insanely powerful wizard's!" Sona scolded "hellhound!" The two said in unison as they made sure to spank their disobedience servants once in between each word "how long is this going to go on for?" Tsubaki asked "well they said ten thousand spanks each so we'll be here for a while" Akeno said petting a now sleeping Luna as the hellhound was curled up in her lap.

Bent over with eyes filled with tears they yelped in pain every time their masters hands came down on their rears. They had both imagined something involving their respective kings and a spanking but this was not what they had in mind "I'm sorry it was all Issei's idea!" Saji cried out "my idea!? Your the one who said we should put our heads together to get him out the picture!" Issei yelled at his partner in crime "but your the one who suggested we blackmail him with his damn dog!" Saji argued.

Suddenly their punishment stopped confusing the two. Both looking back they saw their respective kings looking at them not with anger but disappointment "what in the original Lucifer's name were you hoping to gain from all this Issei?" Rias asked sternly "I wanted him to drop your engagement, Rias I can't bare to see you marry someone you don't like and as long as he has Excalibur we can't beat him" Issei tried to explain "that's no excuse Issei!" Rias scolded making the dragon emperor flinch "it doesn't matter what he did you can't break into someone's house then blackmail them into doing what you want by stealing someone they care about!" She added "and you Saji, I expected better from you" Sona said sounding somewhat disgusted by her pawn's action "Sona I am so sorry, I just got jealous from how you talked about him and I was up for anything to get him out the picture, I know it was wrong please forgive me" Saji begged getting a smack across the face "it isn't me you should be saying sorry to Saji" Sona said looking back at the sleeping hellhound that was responsible for Kiba standing on a stool trying to get Koneko down from the wardrobe in the corner where she was firmly perched.

Hanging their dumbass heads in shame as they should Issei and Saji stood silently "now you have two options, you can receive the rest of your spanking or you can take Luna back to Geo and apologies for what you did" Rias said giving them an ultimatum "if we go to his house he won't be there" Saji said rubbing the back of his neck "meaning?" Sona said in a tone that made it clear Saji had to be very careful about what he said next "he kind of already knows it was us, and we told him to meet us here with his decision" Issei said sheepishly "so there's a very pissed of magic man coming here for blood and it's all you two perverts fault" Koneko said in a monotone voice as she swatted away any attempt Kiba made to get her down "it's going to be fine, other then a little magic and Excalibur what can he do to a room full of devils?" Issei joked trying to downplay the situation.

Out of the floor a large serrated metal covered hand burst through and grabbed Issei's leg pulling him down into the hole it created making it grow large enough that Saji also fell in.

Hitting the floor with a thud the two dusted themselves off before seeing what had grabbed them their faces turning to shear terror. I was stood in my super Shredder form clad fully in my armour standing over them "you" my mutated deep voice growled as I grabbed onto one of each of their legs swinging them about before throwing them through a wall and out of the building.

Smashing the hole the two had made to make it big enough for my seven foot form to get through before stepping out the building as I started walking towards them "you both owe me blood!" I called out. Getting to their feet the two pawns summoned their sacred gears "who the hell are you!?" Saji demanded "the worse mistake of your lives" I responded. Getting a sudden realisation Issei stepped back "Geo?" He asked "let me give you a hint!" I yelled rushing forwards freezing time to close the distance before unfreezing right in front of the two grabbing their faces as I started smashing them through trees and into rocks before slamming them together letting their bruised bodies fall to the ground. Growing out a pair of extra large blades from my arms I raise them up getting ready to cut the little shits in half before I heard a voice cry out "stop!" The voice said. Turning my head slightly I saw Rias and the girls running out with Luna running of all fours towards me.

With my personality turning a complete 180 I used my magic to turn back into my human form before running up to reunite with my pet. Feeling a wave of relief wash over my I started fussing the ball of fluff in my arms.

Walking up to me Rias bowed her head in an apologetic manor "Geo I need to apologise for this whole situation" she said with a regretful tone "Rias you don't need to apologise" I said calmly petting Luna seeing she was ok "yes I do, I've been nothing but rude to you since our engagement and it made one of my servants think it was ok to steal from you" she argued glaring at Issei "no I mean you don't have to apologise because I'm excepting a different form of apology" I said getting up making the red head give a confused look "I'm going to kill these little shit, then I intend to rip their sacred gears from their corpses" I said calmly making everyone get a shocked expression "wait what!?" Rias said "oh they have crossed a line, this isn't like sneaking into someone's house to clog the toilet or sending wave after wave of stand users to kill them" I explained "that was you!?" Issei's yelled "if you replace the G in my name with a D (which I'm gonna give to your crush) my name is pronounced the same as his what did you expect?" I asked sarcastically.

Hearing the sound of running in the distance I turned to see Xenovia and Irina running towards the building looking a little out of breath "what took you two so long?" I asked the exhausted girls "you ran too fast, we're servants of the Lord not marathon runners" Xenovia said gasping for air.

-30 minutes ago-

Holding the piece of paper in my hands my fingers quickly turned into fists as the realisation washed over me. Those two were here, they left this note, which means... Which means!

(Ghost Nappa appears)

"They took the doggo"

The wall of my house exploded as I ran at a speed in the triple numbers of mph screaming in rage at the top of my lungs.

-the DBZ universe-

Frieze was cruising through space conquering planets as he usually did before heading a loud noise from off in the distance "what the devil is that? Zarbon! Are you making the recruits play the naked and oiled up game again!?" He yelled out into the hallway "no Lord Frieza that's next space Tuesday" the green alien reasoned.

-a possible future-

A young dark red haired woman was pressing a few buttons on the command console of a small ship before turning to face her mother "everything's set mum, I can't believe I'm going back in time to see how you and dad met" she said with an excited tone "and I'm excited for you Via dear, plus now I don't have to wait so long for grandchildren" the older woman joked making her daughter go red "mum I'm going back in time not looking for a boyfriend" Via said covering her face "sweetie you know I'm just joking, just don't expect to much from your father, he wasn't the man you know" her mother warned "so he's gotten better?" Via asked "actually... He's worse his habits have gotten so much worse, but sometimes when your in love little things don't matter" Via's mother said warmly "ok I should head off, I can't wait to meet da..." Via started before hearing a loud continues scream from off in the distance "dad?" She asked.

-the present-

"Geo who are these two?" Sona asked confused at the duo's sudden apararance "oh right, Sona and Rias this is Irina and Xenovia from the Catholic Church, Issei was friends with Irina when they were kids but now their here to help me look for Kokabiel" I explained "wait, Irina? You were a girl this hole time!?" Issei said in sheer shock "Issei? Wait you thought I was a boy" the twin tailed girl said as her face went bright red.

Getting royally pissed off at all the side tracking Rias stomped her foot on the ground "ok firstly why are you with the Catholic Church and who the hell is Kokabiel?" She demanded to know "that guy" I said pointing at the dark elf looking mother fucker floating over us "so you finally noticed I was up here?" He said "you didn't attack us and we were busy" I explained "to be fair I was enjoying the show, you lesser beings are always so much fun" he explained summoning his two cerberus's "but now the fun must end, give me Excalibur, all of them" he demanded as the two giant dogs got closer.

Picking Luna off the ground while she tired scaring off the much larger dogs with a growl I handed her to Rias "and why would you want them?" I asked "simple, I'm going to continue what we started during the Great War, while both the Pure Angels and Devils lost their most powerful leaders us Fallen were left unscathed of such a loss, therefore we are the ultimate beings in the universe and deserve to rule over heaven, the underworld and Earth" Kokabiel explained confusing everyone but me "what are you talking about?" Kiba asked "oh? I can't say I'm surprised that your leaderships would keep it quiet, not only did the original four Satans die in the Great War, but so did my creator, the God of the bible!" Kokabiel revealed dramatically "that... That's not turn, that's not possible!" Xenovia yelled her mind filling with denial "but it's the truth little human, unfortunately the knowledge will die with you" Kokabiel gloated "ok I've had enough of this, ZA WORLDOU!" I yelled out stopping time.

Moving as fast as I could I swept under the first cerberus and incinerated it with fire then blasted the second one to dust with my demonic magic. Looking up at Kokabiel I ponder if killing him off would decrease the overall satisfaction of his dead more then killing him via a long draw out battle putting our wits and out power against each other's.

Nath, I'm overpowered for a reason.

Jumping up I summon Nightmare slashing his body into hundred of tiny pieces while he stood frozen before sending them to the void with Cream.

Landing back down I let time flow again as everyone stood there trying to figure out where all the enemies went or why I was standing several feet away from where I was a second ago. "How, how did you do that!?" Tsubaki yelled out as this day only got weirder and weirder "isn't it obvious?" Koneko asked as everyone turned to her "sending 'stand' users after Issei, being able to appear and reappear instantly, he's got a stand from that show Rias likes" the cat loli explained "wait so you can-" Issei started "stop time? Yes, oh and thanks for bringing my attention back to you" I thanked him.

Before Issei could respond a invisible hand belonging to Turn back time pierced through his and Saji's chests ripping their hearts out the other end while all they could do was feel the life leave their bodies while everyone else just looked on in horror "and because of my stands power I can do this over, and over, again" I said with genuine malice in my tone as I reversed the two back to before I attacked them and repeated the process, not relenting as I watched the two suffer a hellish loop wondering if they remembered the last time I did this, if they did they would have reacted in a way other then almost dying.

Not being able to stand the sight of this repeat horror show Rias and Sona stepped in front of me "stop it they've had enough!" Rias all but begged. As much as I wanted to kill these two right now I relented leaving them in their pre-injured state.

While they two kings checked on their possibly mentally scared pawns I faced a cough to get their attention, walking up to Rias she glared lightly at me "Rias I know why Issei did this, and while it doesn't excuse his actions I want you to know I don't want us to be enemies, despite our similar habits I'm not like Riser, I genuinely want you to be happy and... If you gave me the chance I would do everything I can to be the one that made you happy" I explained making Rias's expression soften "well... I suppose you could have taken whatever you wanted from us including me whenever you wanted, I'm sorry for treating you the way I did Geo" Rias apologised.

Smiling I turned to Xenovia and Irina who were still devastated from learning about God's death "you know that the church won't have you back now you know the truth right?" I asked "we understand why" Xenovia said "but we're would we even go?" Irina asked "you can move in with me, I've got plenty of space and I'm on good terms with the Pope so we don't have to worry about a inquisition coming to make you disappear" I smiled offering them a home "how do you know his holiness by the way?" Irina asked a little hesitantly "oh I used piss I collected while he was on the toilet to brutally beat Riser Phenex" I explained "wait that's how you beat Riser?" Rias said a little disturbed "it's a lot less dirty when you don't think about it" I said.

Sharpening my gaze I turned to Issei and Saji "as for you two forsaken souls I would normally kill you on the spot but that would make your cute masters cry so here's the deal, if you ever touch someone I love again I'll come after you and crush your skills like an egg but if you do not do this we will have no problem ok?" I asked/threatened.

Sitri peerage minus Saji affiliation: 25 for saving them.
Gremory peerage minus Issei affiliation: 25 for saving them.
Xenovia affiliation: 30 for opening her eyes.
Irina affiliation: 30 for opening her eyes.
Rias affiliation: 0 because she may have been wrong about you.

Hurry my waifu loves me get the champagne!

[not hate does not equal love]

Shut up and bring me my overpriced liquor!

Returning home with Luna and the church girls in tow I make sure they all got to their rooms before heading down to the basement. Flipping the lights on I see Kiba trying to get open the box I had the 'Excalibur fragments' in "vell vell vell vat do we have here?" I said putting on a German accent "where are they Geo?" Kiba demanded "somewhere your hate erection cannot reach them my angry little sword boy" I said strutting down the staircase with over exaggerated effort "my friends were killed by those damn swords! I need to destroy them all!" He said summoning a blade of his own "no a fat guy from the Catholic Church killed your friends, the Excalibur pieces are just bits of magic metal Kiba they can't hurt people by themselves" I said only serving to piss they guy off more "you weren't there! Too many people died because of those swords!" Kiba stated. Sighing loudly I roll my eyes as I realise arguing with the angry boy was pointless "listen Kiba I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice" I said pulling out a 50s style pink lasted gun shooting the reincarnated devil.

In a flash of pink light Kiba felt hazy before looking down in horror. His body had shrunk a few inches and his hair had grown to shoulder length while his chest had swollen to nearly the size of Rias's and his hips matched. He had turned into a girl.

Blushing wildly the boy/girl held up his sword pointing the tip at me "what did you do!" She said with a much higher pitch voice "simple, I knew your hate bonder, or should I say moist hate sponge would lead you to try and break my stuff so I asked Azazel to lend me his gender bender ray but turning you Yutto Kiba into Yumi Kiba" I explained "why would you do that!?" She asked only becoming more confused. Moving fast I swat the sword out Yumi's hand and grab her round the waist trapping her arms "simple my sex swapped friend, now you know what I can do, and if you ever try to break my things again~" I said starting of teasingly before turning incredibly dark "I will BEEP you in your tight BEEP hole with my red hot BEEP and then BEEP in your BEEP before I BEEP all over your face then I'll BEEP you so hard that you'll become addicted to my BEEP wanting the whole thing every night so I'll just keep BEEP you until your chocking on my BEEP and crying as I BEEP like a baby! Then I'll BEEP you so hard you have a child who I will then raise for the sole purpose of wielding completed Excalibur but you won't care because you'll be too busy sucking on my fat BEEP!" I threatened as Yumi stood there terrified at the heavily graphic description "so do you want me to take you to the man who killed your friends instead of getting revenge on a piece of metal?" I asked rhetorically getting repeated nods from the scared girl "good, now let's get you your dick back" I said zapping him again as I let go of Kiba.

Seeing the former church official being repeatedly stabbed by Kiba was somehow both relaxing and disturbing at the same time. Watching Kiba tire himself out I walked up behind him "has the baby got all his anger out?" I asked in a mocking tone "yes, I don't know why people say revenge isn't worth it I feel great right now" Kiba said mid pant "well I'm gland you feel better, now let's go home and not tell your mother about this" I said putting my arm over his shoulder "why are you referring to Rias as my mother?" He asked in a disturbed tone "simple I'm still not convinced she won't try to force you to take her virginity to get out of marrying me so I've began seeding the maternal feelings towards her so you won't feel inclined to incestually bang your mother/master" I explained giving Kiba a revolted look "I'm not going to have sex with Rias, I'm her knight not her husband" he explained "ok buddy just making sure" I said chucking lightly.

Kiba affiliation: 50 for helping him get revenge.
Kiba fear: 45 for everything you've said in the last few paragraphs.

That's fair.

Arriving home I took a quick shower before heading to bed. Closing the door to my bedroom behind me I saw Xenovia and Irina standing there "are you two alright?" I asked "yes thank you, and thank you again for letting us stay in your lovely home" Irina thanked. An uncomfortable silence hung in the air for a few moments before I cleared my throat "so is there anything else I can help you with?" I asked.

Instead of responded the two girls got on their hands and knees making me confused. I was used to girls getting on their knees in front of me but this is faster the usual. Taking a step back I try regaining my cool "um girls, what are you doing?" I asked "we saw what you did, you didn't just revive those two boys after you killed them, you made it so they never died to begging with, only a true god could accomplish such a feat!" Xenovia proclaimed "we've spent so long being lied to, being told to worship a god who no longer exists, well there's a living breathing god right here, please allow us to worship you as such my lord" she continued with admiration in her eyes.

Why do I feel like this is how the Emperor from 40k first started dealing with this.

Xenovia affiliation: 35 because she misread the situation.
Irina affiliation: 35 because she misread the situation.

Quest gained: cult leader.
Grow a cult that worship you consisting of at least 10 people 2/10.
Reward: harem class worshiper gained, cult leader perk gained.

Ok this is... Slightly unusual. But who am I to bridal?

[if I'm forced to be an idol?]

If they say that I'm a god that's what I am
[if they say that I'm a god that's what I am]

That movie is criminally underrated.

[for once we a agree on something]

-lemon, threesome-

Giving them what they wanted I started undressing gesturing them to do the same. In the canon before I fucked everything up Xenovia wanted Issei's baby, assuming her personality evolution remained the same that should have transferred to me.

Taking off the last of my clothes I saw the two former exorcists standing naked before me. Irina was on the smaller side but still possessed some nice curves and perky tits to get with her milky white skin. Xenovia on the other hand possessed all the voluptuous assets this show was famous fore coupled with wide hips and a heart shaped ass.

Walking up to the two I put my hands around their waists and guided them to the bed. Laying the two down I switch between them kissing their soft lips while my hands played with their virgin pussies rubbing and stimulation get each girls clit.

Casting my sex magic on Irina she started squirming as phantom hands took my place roaming over her body as I focused my attention on Xenovia. Playing with one of her large breasts with my hand while sucking on the others pink nipple.

Casting more spells on Xenovia I pulled back to see her dripping pussy waiting for me. Lining my erect cock up between her legs I slowly pushed the head into Xenovia letting her tight pussy envelope the head with her wet lips before I pushed in more of it getting loud moans from the bluenette.

Pressing my lips against hers I kept sliding more of my cock in until about six inches of it was inside Xenovia, plenty for her first time. Gently thrusting in and out light moans and mewling escaped Xenovia's lips while I planted kisses down her neck making my way up to her ear "do you like it?" I asked knowing the answer "yes I love it" she moaned wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck pulling me closer "but I want all of it" she said using her legs to force me to trust every inch of my cock into her tight hole. Feeling herself being filled so suddenly for the first time Xenovia's walls clamped down on me as she came over my cock letting out a loud scream of pleasure.

While she was coming down from her high I started strutting again, this time farm more lubricated as I easily slid in and out of Xenovia while she laid beneath me her eyes rolled back as she moaned in pleasure "yes! Use me my god! I'm all yours!" She said playing with her tits as they bounced up and down from every thrust.

Speeding up my thrusts the bed began shaking beneath us and before long Xenovia was cuming again soon causing the room to be filled with the sound of my soaked balls slapping wildly against her ass "fill my master, bless me with your child!" Xenovia begged as she looked up at me with pleading eyes. Feeling my balls start to tighten I was going to give her her wish.

[endurance check required 1230/100 check passed]

Thrusting one last time into Xenovia I came into her willing womb going in for another deep kiss before turning my attention to Irina who had sat masterbating to our little 'show' and now was holding her hand over her glistening set entrance.

Licking my lips I started crawling over to the chestnut haired girl getting onto of her as I tipped her chip upwards with my finger before kissing her the same way I had Xenovia, rough but not forceful. Continuing the kiss for another minute I pulled my head back letting a string of salvia break between us "do you want me to be your god as well Irina?" I asked the girl who would have been a angel in another timeline "yes master, your the only divinity I need" she said without hesitating "then let me answer your prayers" I said teasingly as I lined myself up to enter her "um, my lord" she said lightly tucking her legs in "could we do another position?" She asked.

Moving back I watched Irina get in all fours wiggling her small but firm ass in front of me "I heard someone in the street say your first time wouldn't hurt as much if you did it like this" she explained.

Still who was I to argue with street smarts.

Getting on my knees behind Irina I lined myself back up again grabbing her waist with one hand to help guide myself in. Entering her entrance Irina was much wetter then Xenovia when we did it so once I was past her lips I just had to keep thrusting.

Feeling Irina's walls contract around my cock as I pushed deeper into her she started moaning loudly as my pelvis slamming against her rear sent vibrations throughout her entire body "lord Geo, harder please!" She whined making me start to get rough.

Thrusting at a higher pace I noticed Xenovia kneeling behind me peaking over my shoulder watching with glee as I fucked her friend and partner "this is the beginning of your faith master, we'll raise your children to worship you, but not to the extent we do" Xenovia said licking her lips as she leaned in kissing me in my lips while I was still thrusting into Irina getting faster by the second "master somethings-" Irina started before she let out a loud moan almost rivaling Xenovia as she climaxed around my cock while I sped up even faster forcing her to keep riding the wave of pleasure she was on.

[endurance check required 1230/200 check passed]

Grabbing onto Irina's hips I slammed them back against mine as I came into her tight pussy.

Pulling out I leaned back to catch my breath before the girls started to snuggle up either side of me.

-lemon end-

Xenovia added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation.
Irina added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation.

Sweet.

-the next day-

Groaning as I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't no matter how many big titty sheep girls I counted in my head. All it did was give me an erection. Dragging myself out of bed I left Irina and Xenovia to sleep some more as I got ready for school. What was it with the Japanese and high schools anyway? What I want is an anime about a guy in his late 40s who gets cool powers and beats up bad guys with his harem while still being in bed in time for his mundane office job and mortgage.

Walking up to the school gates I saw Sona waiting in front of them covering her red face "anything wrong Sona?" I asked "everything's wrong" she groaned.

Before I could ask Serafall jumped out from behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck "hello Geo! It's me your favourite magical girl Levi-tan!" She said energetically "your still here?" I asked the Satan "well I still need to get some of those magic potions your so good at making and I didn't want to leave without spending enough time with my So-tan" Levi-tan explained "how did you know I was working on magic potions? Even Azazel and Yasaka don't know about that yet" I asked "I snuck a few cameras into your house!" She said with child like innocence before putting her mouth closer to my ear "if your as good as the videos say I'll have to schedule some more 'negotiations' with you later on~" she whispered before Sona yanked her off my back "sister please behave like an adult for once" she complained while Levi-tan simply pouted "well at least I'm not the one going round casually saying I want to have a guys baby" she said sticking her tongue out at her little sister before being dropped on the floor.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion, something must have happened that I missed "ow So-tan my butt hurts" Levi-tan whined rubbing her sore rear "wait who's having who's baby?" I asked. Rushing to try and cover her sisters mouth Sona failed as her sister opened her mouth "yesterday after you left So-tan said she wanted your baby!" Levi-tan managed to blurt out before Sona tacked her "really? Neat" I said calmly while on the inside I was screaming. Why do all the devils in the world want to have a baby with me? Is it something I'm putting out? If so how do I do it enough for a certain silver milf?

Going about my lessons of the day with very little issues or trouble I head try heading home before I bumped into Rias saying she needed to speak to me.

Fallowing her to the ORC building I saw Sirzechs, Grayfia, Venelana and Zeoticus sat along with Ravel's mother and a woman who looked a lot like Sona and Serafall. Normally I would be cracking jokes and making fun of someone but for the first time in my second life I felt a urge to take things seriously.

[these are dark times indeed]

Sitting down I started drumming my fingers on my legs as Akeno poured tea for everyone trying to think of a conversation starter "so, how can I help you all?" I asked mentally kicking myself. Sirzechs started off after having a sip of his tea "well Geo we seem to be I a bit of a sticky situation" he explained "have you tried warm water and soap?" I asked writing down my will in my mind.

[cool I get the playstation]

Chucking slightly Sirzechs shook his head "nothing like that, you see this is Sena Sitri, she's Sona and Serafall's mother and you already know lady Phenex" he said introducing the black haired woman "it's a pleasure, Serafall has told my all about you" Sena said warmly "it's a please to meet you Lady Sitri, and it's lovely to see you again Lady Phenex" I said politely "Lord Geo" Lady Phenex said with a small smile "so what's the purpose of this little get together?" I asked "well before you came along Ria was supposed to be marring Riser Phenex around this time, as the engagement was passed on to you it seemed only appropriate that we went ahead" Zeoticus explained "also both Ladies Phenex and Sitri have their own business with you" he added.

I swear if one of Risers probably bigger dick head brothers want to fight me I'm nuking this planet from orbit, I am sick of beating the shit out of rich immoral chickens!

Looking to the two noble women I raised an eyebrow "what can I do for you ladies?" I asked "well Geo, considering you already live with Ravel I can assume you've... Consummated your relationship" Lady Phenex said "yes we have my lady" I responded "well in that case I assume you have no problems with me asking you to marry Ravel" she asked "wait marry? But I'm already engaged" I said confused on how devil adulatory worked "legally speaking you can have as many wives as you want, the reputation of the Phenex household is very important to us Geo so having a member be a lowly servant would be unfavorable, that and if you were married to Ravel you'd be apart of our family so perhaps you'd reconsider selling those healing potions of yours" Lady Phenex explained getting to the underline point.

Rolling my eyes mentally I responded "so that's what your worried about, that my potions will put your family out of business" I said "well that is a part of it, another is adding your genes to the Phenex family would prove beneficial if your's and Ravel's child were to inherit both our family's traits, your magic and the Phenex regeneration would be quite powerful" Lady Phenex explains. Can't say I blame her, most of aristocratic human society is about having good breeding and what not "you don't have to worry about going out of business Lady Phenex, my potions are strong but they can't compete with the Phenex family tears, their just a cheap alternative, as for Ravel... Sure, I'll marry your daughter" I said making Lady Phenex perk up "wonderful, now we're going to be family you should probably get used to calling me mother" she said happily "it's a little soon for that, could I just call you by your first name for now?" I asked mostly just wanting to know what her frigging name was.

"Alright, it's unusual but I suppose you could call me Riva" Riva Phenex said.

Now it was Sena's turn to speak "ever since my husband went into a coma our clan has been vulnerable, it's why I looked for a husband for Sona so quickly after she became the acting head of the family, but as you know seeing how much time you spend around her Sona is quick to reject any man less intelligent then her, that's why when Serafall told me you beat Sona in a chess match I knew I wouldn't get many more opportunities like this" Sena explained "so you want me to marry Sona as well?" I asked "your a powerful person in terms of magic and connections, the Sitri clan could use a strong ally in this uncertain time" Sena said "well considering I'm already marring Rias and Ravel it would be unfair to leave Sona out" I smiled making Sena do the same "thank you Geo" she said.

-several hours later-

[endurance check required 1230/800 check passed]

Nutting into Yasaka from behind I pulled out and laid next to the foxy milf. Cuddling up to me Yasaka gently placed my head atop her large bust "so you have three brides now? I hope you won't be forgetting about me~" she teased "when Issei becomes useful" I told her "I believe it's 'when hell freezes over' darling" she said "no that will happen first" I said making her laugh as we laid there in each other's embrace "so how long are we going to let my daughter peep on us?" She asked "hey she's your kid, the stigma against men disciplining their partners children is widespread" I said uncaringly "you know letting Kunou watch us isn't healthy for a girl her age" Yasaka said sighing slightly "she's no younger then Koneko and she's perfectly lewdable, the Internet said so" I responded getting a sultry smile "ara ara~ does my little lover want some mother daughter time?" She teased "she's a small girl with animal ears so I'd probably get distracted petting her in the none sexual way" I responded getting a laugh from the blonde milf.

Cuddling for a few more minutes I left Yasaka and headed home to my lab so I could work on more potions. But for some reason there's something in the back of my head that Yasaka reminded me of that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Holy shit I forgot about Koneko's and Akeno's milfs I mean mums!

-the afterlife-

Success! I'm here!

[and why do you want to be here again?]

The way I look at things-

[the perverted and stupid way]

The way I look at things why have a few milfs and their daughters when you can have ALL the milfs and their daughters?

[so why are we in hell?]

Simple, I said in a pervious chapter I wanted to resurrect Koneko and Akeno's mothers right?

[yes?]

Well I could keep leveling my necromancy in order to do that but I have a quicker way. First I came here to collect their souls so that's phase one, phase two get Fujimai and Shuri's souls then book it back home, phase 3 use turn back time to reverse their corpses back to before they died and then guide their souls back to their bodies, phase 4 bask in my half fallen and cat girl waifu's eternal love and phase 5 mother/daughter orgy with Akeno, Koneko, Sona and Rias.

[why is everything a orgy with you?]

Because shut up.

[so how are you planning to catch their souls?]

With this!

Pulling out my trusty Dyson vacuums cleaner I heard the game face palm itself. Despite not having a physical form.

Wandering through the fiery pits of the afterlife I saw thousands of souls floating about the place their tormented moans echoing as I came to the entrance of a dominating black palace.

Going to knock on the doors they opened by themselves leading into a vast audience chamber decorated by columns of bones reaching to the sky with banners baring the symbols of death from multiple cultures hanging from them. At the opposite end of the room was a throne of brimstone where a skeleton dressed in regal robes sat, his cold blue eyes piercing my soul. This was Hades, lord of the dead.

Walking towards him I kept a calm face "so, sorcerer, I would like to know why you are here" he said with a deep booming voice "other then cleaning up this filthy place I'm here for some souls" I explained. Chuckling the skeleton stood up "would it be these ones?" He asked raising one of his arms into the air. From above us two while orbs of light floated down before they started to grow. One was obviously Akeno's mother Shuri and the other was a Nekomata woman who resembled a mixture of Koneko and her sister Kuroka, she must be Fujimai.

Giving a look that would resemble a smug grin if he had he muscle tissue to do such Hades held them suspended in mid air "you must be truly brave or foolish to come to my realm to steal from me boy" Hades mused "I know, even if I doubled my current strength I couldn't beat you, but I brought someone who can" I stated proudly "oh? And who is this?" He asked. Raising my free arm quickly I pointed to the corner of the room "look it's James Woods! And he's reprising his role in Hercules 2!" I yelled making the death god turn his head.

Acting quick I used my vacuums to suck up the two souls with little difficulty "wow I can't believe that worked" I commented as Hades realized what unjust did "you impotent mortal! You have no idea who your crossing!" Hades roared readying an attack "fuck you you Ainz ripoff bitch!" I yelled flipping Hades off as I teleported back to the technodrome.

In a lab I kept both the souls in separate jars (you won't believe how hard it is to untangle those things) while their corpses were on the table. Cracking my knuckles I started to work my magic "turn back time" I said as my stand started to reverse the bodies back to before they were killed. Thinking I had gone back sufficiently I opened the jars guiding the souls back to the right bodies.

Waiting an adequate time to see if it worked the two women sprung to life panicked looks on their faces. Seeing them look around they both locked eyes on me "hello" I said plainly waving my hand. Immediately getting ready to attack I put my hands up defensively "wait I'm friends with your daughters!" I said making them hesitate for a moment.

Filling them in on what their daughters were up to and what had happened to them after their deaths I called Rias and asked her to bring Akeno and Koneko to my house for a surprise. Then I had to promise it wasn't going to be surprise sex. Twice.

Pacing back and forth I heard a knock on the door "come in!" I said putting myself between the door and Fujimai and Shuri. Watching the door open Rias, Akeno and Koneko walked in with a curious look on their faces "what is this about Geo?" Rias asked "I have good news and bad news for Akeno and Koneko, bad news I dug up your dead mothers graves and stole their corpses but the good news was that I brought them back from the dead!" I said shooting tot he side letting the girls see their mothers utter shock covering their faces.

Shuri was the first to rush her daughter "Akeno!" She said with tears in her yes as she hugged her daughter "mother, your really back" Akeno said getting a tight hold on her mother as if she never wanted to let go again.

"Shirone?" Fujimai asked as her daughter stood there speechless "mama" Koneko said as Fujimai ran up and hugged her "Shirone, my little girl" she said as tears started welling up in both girls eyes before Koneko returned the hug.

Aw, remind me why I'm the bad guy again?

[your responsible for the deaths of thousands of people across three universes, you started a gang war, plunged a entire nation into economic recession, enslaved multiple women and used a ghost representing your soul to trap two people in a death loop]

Ok I remember why I'm the bad one.

Akeno affiliation: 80 for bringing back her mother.
Shuri affiliation: 90 for freeing her and reuniting her with her daughter.
Fujimai affiliation: 90 for freeing her and reuniting her with her daughter.
Koneko affiliation: 80 for bringing her mother back.
Rias affiliation: 20 for making her peerage members happy.

Leaning back in my bed I sigh having done a lot in the last twenty four hours, I reunited two girls with their mothers, got a few more brides to be and I made death itself my proverbial bitch. Getting a stand and going to the Jojo-verse was the best decision I've made all year, heck I could just snatch girls and items when I feel like it using the technodrome and I wouldn't even need to leave my own home.

Wait. I can have hentie girls.

[oh no]

Oh yes~

Chapter 16: Lewds glorious lewds! Girls and lots of lemons!

Summary:

Harem expanding 101.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Energy Kyouka
Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid
Legend of queen Opala
Snow daze music of winter
Monster girl encyclopedia

These are the first worlds I'm planning to pluck girls from, normally I would just go and live out life in those universe as I had before but frankly I didn't feel like it at the moment due to not finishing DXD yet, I will instead just grab them from their universes and bring them here to my technodrome. Unless there's a good perk or trait involved.

The only problem is which to choose? MGE has been a favorite for a few years, their entire monster girl population can only have daughters so they usually grab the first healthy looking man they can find for a fuck.

Decisions decisions. I may just go to Legend of Queen Opala so I can see if Alexander the Great exists in that universe, great my ass, his empire collapsed the nanosecond after he died and he failed to conquer India with the greatest army in the ancient world, the British managed that with a fucking tea company! Look it up its called the east India traded company.

Quest gained: the greatest
Conquer Alexander the greats planned empire stretching from the South China Sea to Spain.
Reward: conquer perk, petty historian perk.

Well I know why I got that cloning lab.

Since I wanted to one up the Macedonian I needed an army greater then his. So like the jolly little Romaboo I was I started cloning the army Caesar was planning to invade Parthia with then loop round through Central Asia and Russia then invade Germany with. That's 60,000 legionaries and 10,000 cavalry

Each clone took roughly eight hours to grow and they were in batches of 200 from the technodrome facilities. This would not do for my time crunch coupled with my endless lack of patience so I did what any logical human being would do, I went to the Lilo and Stitch universe and stole that machine from the movie that the fucking hamster who name I shall not even try to pronounce.

[Hämsterviel, and he's a gerbil]

Whatever, anyhow I grabbed the machine he used to clone his Leroy army, evil red Stitches basically. He managed to create a perfect clone with a literal push of a button so I could do the same. I should really visit a Disney universe, sure they lack in the big tiddy and milf departments but no ones perfect.

Once I got to that number there Romans hand all the gear a army of the time used replicated then had all the military know how they would need downloaded into their brains.

Standing in the cave I hid the technodrome in I sighed, never before had I seen such a mighty yet disturbing army. Seriously no wonder the republic kept their clone army's face covered. But when tanned Egyptian tits are at stake it doesn't matter.

The LoQO universe took place in ancient Egypt revolving around its name sake Queen Opala, a panther fucking big titty queen who was chosen over her sister Osira, who got rightfully super pissed and like 99.9% of Egypt's royals tried to kill her sister, but Opala's panther/lover saved her ass.

Osira fled and made a deal with a snake god that she would serve him as a sex slave in death if he gave her magical powers in life. She's tried throughout the series to gain immortality to cheat this fate. Also she needs to ingest monster cum on a daily basis to keep her powers working. You can tell what kind of game this is.

Then there's their mother Farah, the woman who puts the M in milf and makes it stand for mammaries. Seriously her tits are huge! Like big enough that when she gives a horse a blowjob and she does (there's a picture in the game of her leaking jizz out a horse cock onto her tits) it almost disappears. That's how big those puppies are, and soon they will be mine.

Leading my new army through the technodrome's telaporter I appeared in the target world to see.

Grass.

Lots of grass.

[well it is Greece]

Fair point, where's that Macedonia?

[you do realize you won't prove your better by doing this right?]

Yes I will, Im conquering an area nearly twice that Alexander did so I'm using twice the troops.

[and you have magic]

Fine I will use no magical powers until this quest is done happy?

[I'm just here to watch you fail]

Turns out popping up out of nowhere with an army raises a few alarms. Less then a day after arriving a combined armies from across the city states had shown up equaling my own force.

Now a sensible military commander would use a mixture of clever tactics and wise use of manpower to defeat their enemy.

I'm not doing that. But it's ok I played a lot of total war in my day.

Forming my legions into traditional Roman spear wall they improved on based off the Macedonian phalanx. Sending them forward I have the cavalry flank the Greeks tearing through their back lines while I push in their front.

Slowly but surly I managed to box them in and crush the Greek forces while suffering minimal casualties from my own troops.

Turns out that was the majority of the Greeks armies because I steamrolled the city states within a week of the first battle. Marching them across the Balkans and into Italy I found the source of all my beliefs and hopes for the future growing up. Rome. Not yet the empire that would change the future of the world but a simple city state ruled by a king like the countless others I had conquered.

Laying siege to the city I eventually broke down it's walls and stormed it, seizing the throne, I didn't want to rule as a Greek King, all their famous for is democracy and that's made it impossible for me to get a permit to build a log cabin back in my first life. Comity of building, the comity of zoning and the comity of bloody national heritage sites. It was on my god damn property why the hell did I need to wait for three groups of people I don't know to debate it?

That's why I'm running this place as absolute monarch, much more streamlined for all log cabin/secret sex retreat desiring people's needs.

Trait gained: conquer.
You have claimed vast swabs of territory for your empire, your enemies will fear you and your soldiers will respect you as you strive to take more land.

Trait gained: Augustus.
You are emperor of Rome, may you be luckier then Augustus and better then Trajan. 

This is the second greatest day of my life.

[let me guess, your upcoming milf orgy is the greatest?]

No I was saving the gold medal for when my first child is born but that works to.

Spending the night in Rome I took my army and conquered the rest of Italy before marching them through the south of France and annexing Spain and Portugal. Then giving a rousing speech of heroism, I marched them back across my new empire destroying any barbarian tribes I found along the way before crossing over into turkey to invade Persia.

Crushing the first few armies with the same tactics I had used on the Greeks I split up my forces into 6, 10,000 strong armies and sent them to start capturing cities across the Mediterranean region of Persia while I took the cavalry and started hunting down the rest of the Persian military. Chasing down the professional Persian army over the span of three months my forces swept across the nearly undefended provinces of the once great empire before we gathered back into one singular army on the border of modern day Pakistan. This is how far Alexander got, but it was just the beginning for old Geo.

Marching my forces through the region taking every town we found it wasn't long until we hit the Nanda empire that ruled India, I made good strives at first, capturing a few densely populated cities in the north and fighting off their foot soldiers was fairly easy. I had thought I'd got this in the bag. Until they brought in the war elephants and conscripts.

Yeah turns out there's a reason Hannibal brought those things into battle, once the ones my men couldn't kill with javelins got through the lines it became increasingly harder to bring them down. Plus India had reached the population of millions much faster then most of the world so it wasn't hard for them to use human wave tactics against my army.

My men fought bravely killing at least a hundred enemies each but ultimately we were overwhelmed and I was the only survivor.

Wandering through the jungle I gazed up at the moon light contemplating my next move.

[you could just give up knowing you got this far and grab the girls]

No, I will not be less then a Greek guy who people keep arguing is bi despite having three wives. I have no army, and I can't use magic, but I'm only one man if only there was a way I could control people's minds without using magi....

Pulling out the stone mask and a knife from my inventory contemplating if this would work.

[I thought you said no magic]

This isn't magic, this is Aztec stripper god science.

Cutting open my palm letting my blood pour over the mask I placed it over my face feeling a sharp pain as the spines of the mask pierced my skull and into my brain.

Race change: stone mask vampire.
All stats increase 4 times.
Racial skill unlocked: body manipulation.
You can control every cell in your body using them to alter your appearance or create deadly attacks like space stringy ripper eye or the freezing technique.
Racial skill unlocked: flesh buds.
You can plant a flesh bud into someone's brain stripping them of free will allowing you to control them.
Racial skill unlocked: vampire/zombie creation.
You can use your blood vessels to turn other's into rather zombie servants or vampires.
Racial skill unlocked: super regeneration.
Your body heals 20% of your health every 10 seconds, will increase more blood you drink.
Racial trait: vampirism.
By drinking blood of your victims you sustain your immortal life and gain exp equal to 25% of what you got from killing your target.

Weakness gained: sunlight.
Your undead body suffers 10,000 points HP damage a second you are exposed to sunlight and your stats are decreased by half while exposed.
Weakness gained: hamon.
Enemies who wield hamon energy deal 500% more damage then regular attacks.

Perk gained: multiple races.
You have gained multiple races you can switch between, stat multipliers for each race will be lost until you return to that race.

[skill transmutation]

Dark transformation + plunder creates Racial absorbing.

Skill gained: racial absorbing.
Drinking blood of other species allows you to gain the ability to transform into them gaining their respective race stats and traits.

Feeling the added power coarse through my veins I looked forward into the dense jungles of India. I'd complete this damn quest even if it killed me. Traveling through the jungles I found my enemies cities, with my newfound powers I easily tore down their defenses and slaughtered their defenders. Seeing what I was capable of the people of the Nanda empire that destroyed my army cowered at my feet as I devoured their armies and leadership like a wolf devoured sheep.

Dominating the surviving military forces with my flesh buds I could move unimpeded by the need for garrisoning the cities I conquered.

Getting closer to the Pacific Ocean I counted more and more tribes with cities becoming less common as I stood on the beaches of what would one day be Vietnam.

Making my way back through the deserts of Persia I managed to reach Rome in two weeks, not needing to stop for rest or food shaved a lot of travel time off, when the sun rose I  turned back into a human then returned to my stronger vampire form at night. Reaching Rome I was welcomed by a triumph, crowds cheering as I entered the city. No wonder Roman generals killed so many barbarians if they got one of these.

With full control of my empire back in my hands I raised five new legions for my march on North Africa. Moving my army across from the rock of Gibraltar I started sweeping across Morocco before hitting Carthage. Sieging the city for a few days we took the city preventing the Punic wars and Hannibal (or this universes equivalent) from happening.

Fulfilling the Roman tradition of haunting conquests to build a monument I erected a obelisk with the story of my conquests so far engraved on it built over the site Gaddafi's palace would one day be built. Hey maybe I should establish a battle section of my harem, might prove useful.

[luckily most DXD girls with the right training should be able to achieve this]

Good thinking Batman.

Marching in Egypt I crushed the royal army in Alexandria moving onto the Egyptian capital. While my army kept the Egyptians busy I snuck in disguised as a refugee. Opala always had a big heart when it came to her subjects, this I could manipulate to my advantage.

Once night fell I attacked the palace in full force slaughtering the guards as I made my way to the throne room, I wanted to fuck Opala and her mega milf mother while their kingdom fell around them.

Kicking open the great doors leading to the throne room I saw Opala and Farah stood by the throne surrounded by their remaining guards who after seeing what I had done to their comrades were shaking in their boots. In front of them a man dressed in fully decorated golden armor stood in a fighting pose wielding a claymore looking at me with a mixture of disgust and contempt.

Dalium the Hero.
Level- 200
Class- Hero
Job- Member of the Guardians
Race- evolved human
Rank- knight
Alignment- lawful good
HP- 597,920
MP- 64,800
SP- 207,200
STR- 8,080
END- 2,800
DEX- 1,000
INT- 600
WIS- 300
CHA- 10
LCK- 10

"Great more of you shits" I moaned in annoyance "I am Dalium of the Guardians, you have broken the laws of interference monster and now you must be punished" he exclaimed leaking cheesy heroism cliches. Rolling my eyes k started strutting towards the blonde man "and prey tell what laws are that? The one your stupid little club came up with?" I mocked "they are the laws put in place by the goddess Celestine, as one of her knights I will not allow them to be broken!" He said charging me getting ready to strike "za worldou" I muttered freezing time.

Strutting up to he frozen tool I stabbed his neck with my fingers sucking the blood out of him gaining exp by second before I heard a voice "please refrain from that" a calm feminine voice said before I felt the sudden sensation of being thrown across the room like a rag doll.

Getting back to my feet after I peeled myself out of the marble wall that I was imbedded in I saw my assailant.

A woman as tall as myself with long black hair going down to her voluptuous breasts dressed in a white with gold trimming stood un-phased as she faced me. She looked like a porcelain doll no flaws whatsoever as she stared me down.

Celestine
Level- 500
Class- Healer
Job- leader of the Guardians
Race- goddess
Rank- goddess
Alignment- lawful good
HP- 740,000
MP- 6,480,000
SP- 740,000
STR- 10,000
END- 10,000
DEX- 10,000
INT- 60,000
WIS- 30,000
CHA- 30,000
LCK- 10,000

"Oh hell no!" A familiar voice called out as a portal opened between Celestine and myself and Hellus stomped out physically infuriated at the goddess "hello Hellus, it's been a while" Celestine said not seeming to know why the succubus was upset "not this one you uptight virgin bitch! I've been cultivating this lump of man meat for months and he's just one trip away from the monster girl encyclopedia world and you know what that means? Large, thick incubus dick, you are not depriving me of draining that monster cock dry!" She said firmly standing her ground "he broke the laws set up by the Guardians Hellus as are you, I can't allow him to simply get away with it" Celestine said looking over Hellus's shoulder "well I'm not budging, so unless you wanna throw down you better scram!" Hellus snarled looking more feral by the second.

Sighing Celestine unfroze Dailum and opened a portal "you know this is why people only like you for your looks right?" Celestine asked "oh your one to talk your tits are as big as mine, only difference is they never see he light of day" Hellus said with a snarky tone as Celestine rolled her eyes and left with her underling.

"What was all that about?" I asked folding my arms "oh me and bitch-tits don't get along" Hellus explained "I mean the part about 'draining me dry'" I corrected her "oh, it's a little coming of age thing I do for all the gamers who come to the slut side, I nudge you towards becoming a sex demon then when your fully transformed I'll show up to your place for a fuck marathon" she said walking towards me with swaying hips "and if your a good boy for me I'll give you a book full of all my favorite spells~" she said putting her hand on my chin "and if I refuse?" I asked making Hellus laugh "sweetie people never say no, I have this neat quirk that makes me into my partners dream sex partner, I've been a big titty onee-San, a small gothic loli, a Amazonian lioness and a giant ebony guy with three huge co-" she listed before I shut her up "ok ok I get the picture, can you leave now I'm kind of busy" I asked making the succubus roll her eyes "fine, but take this in case the big bad lady and her wadded granny panties come back" she said handing me a small pink square "is a com device, if Celestine shows up to kill you then I can come and smack the bitch until you can do it yourself, she'll back down from the fight, the prude apparently hates it when the planet we fight on blows up from the shockwaves" Hellus explained disappearing through another portal.

Letting time flow again I got rushed by the remaining guards slicing them to ribbons leaving nothing between me and the two sexy women. Strutting forward I got a sinister smirk on my face "so are we doing this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked. Getting to the first step leading up to the throne I heard a roar as a large black mass jumped me sending me to the floor.

Remember Opala's panther from earlier, this was him, Sebastilion. Jamming my claws into the side of his neck I started draining his blood until I could pry him off. Once I had drained enough of his blood I used Turn back time to revert the big cat back into a kitten "Senastilion!" Opala called out getting ready to fight wielding a sword.

Before she got the chance a blast of magical energy hit me in the back breaking my spine apart only to quickly reform itself. Turning around I saw Opala's sister Osira standing in her black one piece dress put off by her attacked ineffectiveness "Osira?" Farah asked not expecting her wayward eldest of all people to come to their aid. Turning to face the sorceress I raised an eyebrow "what was the point of that?" I asked. Before I could get an answer I was already in front of Osira with my hand around her throat lifting her slightly off the floor.

-lemon, spoils of war, incest, orgy-

Smirking I threw the girl at her sister knocking the two over as Farah stepped between us to protect her daughters.

Trying to charge me with a spear I side stepped Farah but was too slow to stop my cheek getting sliced by the spear tip. Feeling the would close itself I grabbed Farah by her arms and held them above her head. Mass spamming every sex spell I had amassed making her go red and squirm in place her large breasts jiggling as she moved about. Licking my lips I tore off Farah's dress exposing her voluptuous body.

Grabbing onto one of her large breasts needing both hands I latched onto her erect nipples sucking, biting and licking it as the Egyptian matriarch moaned "l-let go of me you beast!" She demanded "sorry your highness but your kingdom has fallen, now all three of you are spoils of war" I said pulling her tit out of my mouth.

Removing my armor I let my erection hang free in front of Farah as she eyed it. With her expression turning from anger to lust Farah got down on her knees grabbing my length with her hand "my my, if you had just taken this beauty out this entire war might have been avoided" she said sliding my cock between her large breasts. Seeing the entirety of my length disappear I grabbed onto each of Farah's tits and started trusting backwards and forwards fucking her breasts. Feeling the vast soft skin rub against my cock I was consumed by bliss as I grunted and moaned while Farah helped squeeze her tits around my cock licking her lips while she did it.

[endurance check required 2460/100 check passed]

Ejaculating between the soft mountains Farah's face and stomach was covered with the thick white substance. Pulling my cock from between her breasts I watched it reach full mass again while Farah slowly and seductively licked by cum off of her body keeping her eyes locked with me at all times. Cleaning herself off Farah stood up and walked up to me swaying her hips before pressing her chest against me "do you have anymore for me?" She asked "I have enough for all three of you" I said groping Farah's chest making her moan lightly.

Turning our attention to Osira and Opala I step up the stairs towards the throne standing over the two women. Trying to take my head off with her magic I grabbed Osira's arm pulling her up before tearing her dress off. Her tits weren't nearly as large as Farah's but they were still impressive, coupled with her wide hips and toned body Osira was still a very sexy lady.

Pulling her in for a kiss I used the same auto spam I did on Farah to flood Osira with submissive lust quickly finding her tongue wrapping itself around mine. Grabbing her firm ass I lifted the witch into the armrest of her sisters throne and forced her legs apart.

Looking down at Osira's dripping pussy I circled it with a finger around her wet lips making Osira twitch in anticipation "so, how many of your monsters did you let fuck you?" I asked knowing her magic was recharged by cum "I sucked off every monster in my army, but I never let them touch me there" she moaned as I inserted a finger into her pussy "do you want me to fuck you then?" I asked teasing her with my fingers "yes! Fill me with your seed!" she begged.

Pulling my soaking index finger out of her I lined myself up with Osira's entrance pressing my cock against her pussy sliding in as Osira let out a loud gasp.

Biting down on her neck enough to leave a mark but not enough to break the skin, I started rocking my hips backwards and forwards trusting in and out of Osira as her eyes rolled back and she wrapped her arms and legs around me coiling like a snake.

Slipping the hand I had fingered her with around Osira's back I inserted my soaked index finger into her ass getting a light yelp as I continued pounding the sorceress with my dick.

Watching her sister get rutted by the man who invader her kingdom Opala was distracted by her mother slipping next to her locking their mouths with a kiss. With the sounds of Osira's moans filling the room Opala went red as she jolted away "mother what are you doing!?" The now former queen said "Egypt has fallen Opala, if we don't service this man we may have to service his army, besides" Farah said crawling between her daughters legs "you couldn't ask for a better looking man to be a sex slave for" she added as she started licking her daughters clit making her moan in surprise.

Feeling her mother, the woman who had brought her into the world lick her pussy Opala's head started spinning with confusion as she watched her elder sister tighten her grip on the man who stole her kingdom as she climaxed with him not even stopping as he continued pounding her like a feral beast.

[endurance check required 2460/200 check passed]

Feeling my balls start to tighten up I buried my cock into Osira letting out a load of white seed into her womb. Bringing her mouth in for a kiss I grabbed a handful of the Egyptian woman's black hair as I roughly kissed her.

Pulling out of her as I broke the kiss before turning around to see Farah eating a ecstasy ridden Opala out.

Bringing my hand down I smacked Farah's bubble butt making her cry out as is jiggled in front of me. Moving to the side of her daughter Farah put her hand between Opala's legs parting her wet lips ready for me. Getting in a push up position over Opala I lowered myself down until my cock was pressed against her wet entrance "good girls get to cum, are you going to be a good girl for me Opala?" I teased rubbing my cock against her slit keeping her of the edge of orgasm.

Seeing her face become more and more lewd I lifted up a hand and started playing with Opala's breasts switching between groping and pinching her nipples driving her crazy "yes! I'll be a good girl!" She whined "then you'll cum for me" I said shoving myself into her.

Unlike Osira, Opala had been getting fucked by Sebastilion possibly everyday so she's not as tight but damn do her insides still feel good.

Feeling my cock rub against her warm wet walls as I thruster in and out of her the sound of Opala moaning my name echoed through the palace while the city was being sieged outside.

While I fucked her youngest Farah went over to Osira as she sat on the throne panting as my cum leaked out of her. Swiping up a blob of the white liquid Farah licked the substance off her finger before smiling down at her daughter "who knew all it would take for our family to come back together was a big thick cock" she mused to herself before stepping behind the throne.

Reappearing in front of Osira, Farah watched as the younger woman's eyes widened at the sight of the ten inch gold strap on that her mother was wearing "just relax darling, I'm just keeping you warm for our new master~" Farah explained inserting her false cock into the jizz filled hole making Osira moan before her mouth was brought up to Farah's tit to suckle while her mother fucked her.

Feeling Opala's walls clamp down on me as she came again while I kept thrusting. Leaning down next to her ear I started nibbling the soft flesh while Opala let her head hang back "is this what you expected when your goons said you were being invaded?" I asked playfully "no- I expected mother and I might get mmh, defiled, but I didn't expect it to be this good!" She called out.

[endurance check required 2460/400 check passed]

Filling Opala with sperm the same I had her sister I let the former queen rest on her side while we kissed, my tongue dominating hers as I explored every inch of her mouth. After a few minutes Opala's eyes shot open and she gently broke our kiss looking down to see Sebastilion reverted to a cub sucking on her nipple mistaking her as his mother. Smiling down at the black ball of fur Opala stroked her panther as he kept trying to get milk from her "your going to have a very different relationship with him from now on, you realize this?" I asked stroking her black hair "I don't want you fucking any man other then me, other women I'm my harem is fine but nothing with a dick" I said making my stance in the situation clear. Bringing me into another kiss Opala smiled at me "don't worry master, after that fucking I don't need another man, just you" she said touching our foreheads.

"Yes! Cum for mommy!" We heard looking over to Farah who had ruined the moment by fucking Osira with her giant dildo.

Pulling out and moving behind Farah I got a wonderful idea. Shape-shifting my cock into that of a stallions I grabbed a hold of the milf's hips getting her attention. Looking over her shoulder Farah smiled lustfully "you know what a woman wants~" she teased rubbing her ass against my dick.

Before I could push it in Osira tapped her mothers shoulder "pull our for a moment, I have an idea I know you'll like master~" she said sliding the dildo out of her and moving behind the throne.

Fallowing her I saw a small compartment behind the throne containing several ancient style sex toys. Within moments Osira was stood opposite of her mother with an identical strap on between her legs. Using her finger Osira beckoned Opala over. The three woman shared a kiss before Osira bent her sister over the throne while Farah stood behind her. Gently they pushed the dildos into each other allowing Osira to fuck Opala while Farah fucked her.

Moving behind Farah I slick my horse cock into her now drenched pussy and started thrusting forward causing then knock on effect of all three women moaning as they're penetrated by a cock, real or fake.

Knowing she could take it I started ramming my cock into Farah as hard as I could without killing her, the woman's walls clamping down tightly onto my enlarged cock as she pounded her daughter in front of her. Arching her back and rolling her eyes back Farah moaned loudly while I reached in front of her to start groping and fondling her tits, filled by carnal bliss she hadn't experienced in years Farah made sure her daughters could feel every one of my thrusts. Seeing her two daughters finally showing each other the love she hoped they would filled Farah's heart with warmth, all thanks to a man who had came as a conquer.

Looking down behind her hip Farah saw the monster cock I made for her slapping against her ass as I continued pounding her before she looked up into my eyes "you've made our family complete again master, now how about you help add to it?" She moaned lustfully.

[endurance check required 2460/800 check passed]

Increasing my speed as I felt my climax come closer I slammed my entire length into Farah's womb making her then Osira do the same making all four of us come at the same time.

Turns out horse cock comes with horse balls. Filling her insides I felt excess cum spray out of Farah's pussy's entrance coating her legs and the floor beneath us.

Staying in the fuck conga line for another minute as everyone caught their breaths my hands continued fondling Farah's erect nipples "you love my breasts don't you master?" Farah asked panting lightly "yes" I responded instantly as if it wasn't that hard a question. Hearing this Farah smiled "all men do, my late husband couldn't sleep without having his head resting on one" she reminisced "sounds like heaven" I responded resting my head on her shoulder "you can sleep that way also if you want, their all yours now, and don't worry, once you've knocked my daughters up a few times theirs will match mine in size" Farah said cupping Osira's breasts for reference.

Pulling out of Farah's overstuffed snatch I walked around the puddle of my cum to rest on the throne. Looking out to see flames burn across the city I thought back to everything I had accomplished in less then a year, I built the largest empire the world had ever seen, and I wasn't going to let anything topple it. I'm immortal thanks to the stone mask, and it was a gift I was planning on sharing with every mortal member of my harem.

Even when I am not here I could just have a child with rather Farah, Opala or Osira to govern my new empire in my place. That begs the question though, would any of my children be able to move about in other worlds being only half gamer?

[the gamer gene is dominant, any children however unholy their existence is will have the same abilities as you, only with a much smaller potential power]

Looking down to my right I saw the Egyptian Royal family fucking each other with various sex toys in a pile with Opala fucking Farah's ass and Osira her pussy while the two sucked on their mothers breasts as if they were newborns again.

Feeling my erection return I tapped against the gold armrest getting their attention "ladies, I require a cleanup crew" I chucked gesturing to my erect cock. Not needing to be told twice the three women started leaning my cock, Opala took the top eight inches into her mouth like a champ swirling her tongue about while Osira painstakingly licked along the last ten inches going over the same spot multiple times before moving on. Then there was Farah who pressed her face into my ballsack sucking on each nut as she inhaled the aroma.

The feeling of three women working in unison to pleasure my cock proved a little too much as I came a little sooner then expected "girls I'm gonna" the moment I muttered those words all three of them were at the end of my shaft each jerking me off as fast as they could.

[endurance check required 2460/1600 check passed]

Shooting ropes of thick cum into the mouths of the three women half of it missed covering their faces and ample chests as I marked each if them as mine.

Opala added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation.
Farah added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation
Osira added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation

Breathing a sigh of relief I went to get up to continue the chapter of hentie before Farah pushed be back down then leaning back and taking my entire length into her mouth with her tits reaching towards the sky still sucking like a vacuum.

-lemon end-

Quest completed: the greatest
Conquer Alexander the greats planned empire stretching from the South China Sea to Spain.
Reward:
Conquer perk: increases ability to command an army by 20%.
Petty historian perk: you have a strong belief that you could have done better then some of history's greatest generals and leaders, self confidence increases 25% ego increases 50%.

Ok that was fun but seriously no more harem quests, only kidnappings.

[yes mighty Augustus]

I know that's sarcasm but I love being called that.

Sitting in the throne room of the technodrome I pondered a great question that vexed me. Which monster girl should I fuck first?

There's such a vast array of them I cant just have one, but it always start with one.

[probably should start with one who doesn't mind being in a harem]

Then I should grab a bicorn, they are corrupted unicorns who will seek to give their husbands a harem so it should be easy. To the telaporter thingy!

Grabbing a bicorn from her home universe I teleported her into my bedroom in the technodrome. This is where the fun begins. She was tall, about seven foot, while her entire body below the stomach was a slim horse body with shiny black hair the human half of her body was something to behold she had toned milky white skin, perky DD cup breasts with snow white hair draping down over them and a pair of black equine ears, as for her eyes they were a rose red color that looked around the room trying to figure out what was going on.

-Lemon, transforming, multi-dicks, inter-species-

After a moment of confusion the monster girls eyes landed on my naked body as I stood on the bed crotch thruster forward "hello there" I greeted the drooling centaur like woman. Rushing forwards she surprisingly went for a kiss first. Our height was about the same when I was standing on the bed so that made things easier.

Feeling her hands roam freely around my body one eventually found my stiffening cock and started jerking it rapidly. Groaning through our kisses I felt her hands expertly move over my shaft her fingers rolling over the flesh knowing exactly the right spots to stimulate.

[endurance check required 2460/100 check passed]

Groaning louder this time the bicorn knew what was coming and leaned down placing my cock between her two tits before engulfing my cock in her mouth massaging each side of my shaft with her large tits before I blew my first load into her mouth. Hearing her swallow every drop she slowly pulled my length out of her mouth trying to get any drops she might have missed.

Finally hearing the plopping sound of my shaft coming out her mouth I looked down at the bicron as she licked her lips at me "hey.... I know this is weird considering what we just did but what's your name?" I asked just realizing I hadn't asked her name "I'm Cia, will you please be my husband? I don't mind if you want a harem, I'm into that sort of stuff, as long as we have at least 5 healthy children" she introduced herself her face getting closer to mine as she confined to talk "ok... I'll be your husband but I already have a harem" I explained making her eyes light up "perfect! I love men with a healthy libido!" She said bringing me in for a tight hug rubbing her face against mine.

[she's nice]

Maybe there is hope Luna will turn out wholesome.

"Now let's fuck until we can't walk" Cia said cheerfully.

[or maybe not]

Planting a wet kiss on my cheek Cia slowly turned around moving her hands up and down her body as she played with her breasts in front of me.

Having fully turned around she gave me a full view of her rump. Normally a horse's ass wouldn't turn me on but with the foxy want to be mamma sticking out the other end I wasn't going to be picky.

Lining myself up with Cia I pressed my cock against her entrance and started pushing into her watching as inch by inch disappeared into her getting small mewls each time. Finally disappearing entirely into Cia's wet folds I started pulling out only to look up and see Cia looking at me confidently "I'm a big girl darling, ruin me~" she said playing with her breasts.

Not arguing I split my cock in two inside her sending a jolt through Cia's body as I started thrusting as fast as possible the sound of flesh slapping against each other echoing through the room.

Feeling my two dicks rub against each other as they moved inside Cia the bicron pushed herself back onto them getting more worked up by the second.

[endurance check required 2460/200 check passed]

Cuming into Cia's wet folds I pulled out letting a small trail of cum leak out after me "damn, that was better then expected" I mused before I heard a dark chuckle coming from Cia "oh, you thought it was over? Sorry hun, but I said fuck until we couldn't walk, and I can still walk~" she said looking back at me as her red eyes appeared to glow.

I want my mummy.

[she wants to be one does that count?]

-lemon end-

Cia added to harem (girlfriend)

Wait I thought she said husband.

[you haven't got a piece of paper saying your married so it doesn't count]

Is nothing simply between two loved ones anymore?

Race gained: lesser incubus
All stats are increased 3 times, endurance is 12 times.
Racial trait: mega dick.
Your dick has doubled in length due to your body flowing with demon energy in order to please partner more, + 25 levels nymphomancy.
Racial trait: massive sperm amounts.
To go with your monster dick you can produce magic infused sperm in quantities you could not imagine, 500% fertility increase.
Racial trait: XX chromosome.
Women you impregnate while in this form will only ever give birth to daughters.
Spell gained: elasticity.
You can make your partners holes more stretchy in order to fit your size.
Cost: 7,500 MP
Weakness: sex withdrawal.
Spending too long in this form without having sex is near deadly to you. So don't piss off your wives until you end up on the sofa.
Weakness holy objects.
This form is weak to blessed objects, you gain 15,000 points HP loss when struck with a holy object in this form.

Spell gained: monster girl creation.
Allows you to transform your female partners into monster girls of your choosing.

Sub-Human Tier: 10 MP
This mostly treats weakened Monsters or anything that is below a human in strength. And by human I mean a normal human, not a hero or anything.

Vampire under sunlight
Bubble Slime

Human Tier: 100 MP
This one groups any monsters that could be on part with a human instead of just overpowering them. They are pretty rare but there are some of them. It also obviously treats humans.

Skeleton
Zombie

Average Monster Tier: 1,000 MP
The average monsters in strength. All of them can directly overpower a human in one way or another. One of the most common and widespread category.

Akaname
Alice
Alraune
Amazoness
Ant Arachne
Arachne
Barometz
Black Harpy
Cancer
Centaur
Charybdis
Cheshire Cat
Chochin-Obake
Cockatrice
Dark Elf
Dark Priest
Devil
Devil Bug
Doppelganger
Dormouse
Dullahan
Dwarf
Elf
Fairy
Flow Kelp
Gargoyle
Ghost
Ghoul
Giant Ant
Giant Slug
Goblin
Golem
Grizzly
Gyoubu Danuki
Hakutaku
Harpy
Hinezumi
Hobgoblin
Honey Bee
Hornet
Humpty Egg
Imp
Jinko
Jinn of the Jar
Jorou-Gumo
Jubjub
Kakuen
Kappa
Karakasa-Obake
Kejourou
Kesaran Pasaran
Kikimora
Kobold
Kunoichi
Lamia
Large Mouse
Lava Golem
Leanan Sidhe
Lesser Succubus
Liliraune
Living Doll
Lizardman
Mad Hatter
Mandragora
Manticore
Mantis
March Hare
Matango
Mermaid
Merrow
Mimic
Mothman
Mucus Toad
Mummy
Nereid
Nureonago
Orc
Parasite Slime / Slime Carrier
Pixie
Red Slime
Ren Xiongmao
Roper
Sahuagin
Satyros
Scylla
Sea Slime
Selkie
Siren
Slime
Soldier Beetle
Tentacle
Vamp Mosquito
Wendigo
Werebat
Werecat
Wererabbit
Weresheep
Will-o-the-Wisp
Yeti

Above Average Monster Tier: 5,000 MP
These characters are somewhat above normal monsters, not highly so but still above them.

Angel
Anubis
Apsara
Basilisk
Bicorn
Blue Oni
Cait Sith
Crow Tengu
Cu Sith
Dark Angel
Dark Slime
Dryad
Familiar
Gandharva
Girtablilu
Glacies
Gnome
Hellhound
Holstaur
Houri
Ignis
Jiangshi
Khepri
Kitsune-bi
Kitsune-tsuki
Kunoichi
Medusa
Mindflayer
Minotaur
Nekomata
Nightmare
Ogre
Oomukade
Queen Slime
Raiju
Red Oni
Salamander
Sandworm
Sea Bishop
Shirohebi
Shoggoth
Sphinx
Sylph
Thunderbird
Troll
Undine
Unicorn
Ushi-Oni
Werewolf
Witch
Yuki-Onna
Weaker heroes
Generic Angels

High Tier: 10,000 MP
Very powerful monsters, not quite on the level of gods yet, but still extremely powerful. Also countains most heroes. The strongest of them are possibly able to create a very small Spirit Realm.

Arch Imp
Beelzebub
Cupid
Cyclops
Dark Matter
Dark Valkyrie
Demon
Dhampir
Gazer
Lich
Succubus
Valkyrie
Vampire

Low God Tier: 25,000 MP
Lesser gods and even more powerful monsters than before, everyone in this tier and above should be able to create a moderataly large Spirit Realm.

Nine-tailed Inari
Nine-tailed Youko
Pharaoh
Apophis
Bastet
Bacchus

Mid God Tier: 50,000 MP
This coutains most gods and very very strong monsters, those that even a Lilim has difficulties creating. Should also be able to create even larger Spirit Realms.

Baphomet
Dragon
Echidna
Wurm
Wyvern

[so who's next, you know, after you've gotten out of your ice bath?]

Kyouka, Leone and Leone's mother Erina from Kyouka energy.

Teleporting the three hentie girls the same way I did Cia the three women looked around before getting a shocked expression seeing me lean against the bed butt naked "ladies, welcome to your knew home, I am Geo your master" I introduced myself "and what makes you think we'd serve you!" Leone yelled glaring at me trying to keep her eyes off my incubus dick "I don't know he's not a fat bald guy so it could be worse" Kyouka said looking me up and down. Summoning a fireball I shocked the three women "I am an inter dimensional entity with bullshit magical powers, in exchange for your service I can provide each of you with vast supplies of money, power and even immortality" I offered.

-lemon, orgy, incest, milf-

Being the first to step forwards Erina got on her knees in front of me and started stroking my soft length "I must say you've got quite the offer Geo, or should I say master~" she cooed while my cock got to full mass. Marveling at the extremely unrealistic size Erina started undressing letting her monster tits hang free. She wasn't as large as Farah but she was still a bombshell and a half.

Pressing herself against my body as she stood up Erina started sucking my cock relentlessly slathering it with her tongue as she bobbed her head up and down getting a foot of it down her throat before she needed to take it out to breath. Grabbing a handful of her hair I guided her head up and down while staring at her daughter Leone and Kyouka getting turned on by the show.

Starting to speed her movement up I felt an orgasm incoming before she suddenly stopped pulling my cock out of her mouth. Giving her a confused look I tried asking why she stopped only to get a finger pressed against my lips "the fun part starts here" she said smiling as she gently pushed me into the bed before climbing on top of me. Spreading her moist pussy lips Erina squatted down inserting me into her. Feeling her warm insides hug my cock I grabbed at the bedsheets while she bounced up and down on my cock with her massive tits swinging wildly in the air.

[endurance check required 7380/100 check passed]

Grabbing her sides I quickly cast elasticity before slamming Erina down onto me forcing every inch of my dick inside her before filling her with cum.

Sitting on my lap as sperm leaked out of her Erina squeezed my head between her large breasts smiling down at me "you have so much cum master" she panted. Pushing my head deeper between her breasts I stuck my tongue out dragging it along her chest getting small moans from the milf.

Pulling herself off of me Erina stuck her ass out towards Leone and Kyouka showing them the cum still leaking out her pussy.

Rushing to be first the two girls pushed and shoved each other until Kyouka knocked Leone onto her ass with her tits.

All but pouncing onto me Kyouka straddled my abdomen while looking me over "so big boy~ what do you wanna do first? She asked licking her lips.

Ripping off her top I started sucking on the tanned flesh of Kyouka's what I could only assume were G cup tits casting pleasure increase making her moan out loud squirming about in place.

 

Reaching around her waist I tore off Kyouka's panties letting my cock rest comfortably between her ass cheeks while I groped the orbs of firm flesh "do you like my ass master?" She asked. Simply nodding my head while a mouth full of her soft titty flesh remained between my teeth I hooked both hands under her thighs I lifted her up allowing me to press the tip of my cock against her tight asshole.

Casting elasticity the same as I did with Erina I used the lube from my last fuck to force my way into Kyouka's ass as I lowered her down onto my cock "yes! This cock is the best!" She exclaimed as the first foot of it entered her tight rectum. Eventually getting every inch of it inside her I breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't broken her yet.

Sitting with an envious expression on her face Leone felt a pair of hands oh her shoulders. Looking over she saw her mother staring warmly at her "don't worry darling you'll have your turn, until then you can use this toy I found to play with mommy~" she said holding a double strap on in her hand "mama" Leone said smiling.

Flipping us over so I was on top I used my arms to push Kyouka's legs higher giving me a better view of her ass hugging against my cock "hope you like it rough" I growled before I started pounding at full speed making Kyouka's lean her head back as I pounded her as hard as I could.

Hearing the sound of flesh slapping against flesh other then my ballsack against Kyouka's ass I looked around to see Leone laying on top of Erina fucking her with a strap on while sucking on Erina's tit like a nursing baby.

Syncing up our thrusts Lenoe and I fucked our respective partners in unison with both large breasted women moaned from the rough fucking they were receiving.

[endurance check required 7380/200 check passed]

Grunting I slammed myself into Kyouka's ass I felt her clamp down on me as she came again squirting over herself as she laid there tongue hanging out as she smiled staring off into the distance.

Slipping out of Kyouka's cream pied asshole I crawled behind Leone cupping the high schoolers beasts before pushing myself into her exposed pussy with one move matching the speed she was fucking her mother at "damn your daughter has a tight cunt!" I told Erina "that my sweet Leo-chan has always been popular with boys" Erina moaned while bother her holes were being fucked by the plastic dicks.

[endurance check required 7380/400 check passed]

Squeezing down on her modest chest I filled Leone's tight ass with sperm while she moaned into her mothers tits.

Leone added to harem (servant) +60 affiliation +60 obedience
Kyouka added to harem (servant) +60 affiliation +60 obedience
Erina added to harem (servant) +60 affiliation +40 obedience

-lemon end-

Noelle, Kira, Sarah and Jane from Snow daze.

-lemon, orgy, large breasts, milf, pet fetish, incest- (Geo did say he's from Alabama)

While Noelle and her daughters tried figuring out what just happened I grabbed her from behind ripping her purple suit off startling the four busty women.

"Who the fuck are you!" Jane demanded going to throw a punch as a fondled her mothers chest.

Releasing Noelle's right tit I caught Jane's fist will zero effort "simple my little tomboy, I'm your new master" I explained. While flooding Noelle's body with lust using my magic I easily pushed Jane back as I returned to fondling her mother "now my dears you have two options, strip and wait your turns or I can put you all in your place" I said before sinking my teeth into Noelle's neck making her squirm lightly as my tongue over her soft skin "so how about you be a good sub and get on the bed?" I asked the milf briefly taking my mouth off her skin "I- what!?" Noelle asked trying not to drool.

Bringing my hand down on her ass I made Noelle yelp I stopped to squeeze the plentiful flesh "you heard me, I've done my research, I know you love dominant men" I said moving my hand closer to her asshole only to stop hearing Kira laugh uncontrollably "mom a sub? You've got to be bullshitting me" she chuckled almost falling over. The plus side of this was her tits started jiggling violently as she laughed.

"Wanna bet?" I said spinning Noelle around bringing our lips together invading the black haired woman's mouth with my tongue wrapping and swirling it around receiving inaudible noises as a positive response.

Watching on from the sidelines Kira, Sarah and Jane just stood there in shock while I made out with their normally job orientated mother. All three of them slowly felt themselves become wet (mostly from my sex magic) watching the show but tired suppressing it.

Seeing the three girls faces going red as they tried looking away I smiled parting my lips from Noelle's for a moment "oh and before any of you started planning an escape, I have guards waiting for you to try something" I lied going back to the kiss.

Hooking my hands around Noelle's voluptuous thighs I lifted her off the ground letting her wrap her legs around my waist "you realized your all mine now right?" I asked. Panting with her mouth open and tongue hanging out Noelle's eye were flooded with want once she felt what was poking her puffed pussy lips "yes master~" she said submissively making her daughters jaws drop "but- mom!" Jane protested "quiet sweetie, master will give you your turn soon enough" Noelle half scolded her daughter "good slave, now brace yourself" I praise her before sliding my dick into her getting a gasp from the other girls now having a full view of my incubus dick.

Bouncing the milf on my cock Noelle's tits filled my vision while I fucked her "yes yes yes! Fuck your big titty slut sub master!" Noelle begged her eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out.

[endurance check required 7380/100 check passed]

Feeling my orgasm approaching I quickly spun Noelle around so her daughters could watch as my cock easily slid in and out of their mothers wet welcoming pussy.

Speeding up I felt a sudden build up before I slammed every inch of myself into Noelle unloading rope after rope of sperm into her.

Sliding out of her I held Noelle up letting Kira, Sarah and Jane get a full view of their mothers used cunt.

Placing Noelle on the bed I turned to the group so I could decide which girl would be next. Deciding to go with Sarah I was going next.

Going to grab her Jane got in the way flicking my cock to make it bob up and down I raised an eyebrow "oh, you want it next?" I asked sarcastically. Standing her ground for a moment Jane backed down. A straightforward fight would be pointless. She learned that earlier.

Picking the black haired teen over my shoulder and carried her over to the bed placing her down next to her mother "wait, Sarah's too young, use me again but leave her out of this" Noelle protested "she's old enough" I countered "now Sarha, strip" I ordered.

Obeying Sarah fort took of her blue hoodie, then pink top and finally her jeans leaving her in some frilly blue underwear "did I say keep anything on?" I asked. Hesitating for a moment Sarah shook her head "no" she responded "no what?" I asked "no, master?" She said not sure if it was a question or an answer.

Taking off her bra and panties Sarah laid there covering herself up while I leaned over her. Smiling I petted her head stroking her lightly "good girl" I praised her. She was turned into the family dog in the game so I should be able to accomplish the same.

Reaching down I moved the hand she used to cover her crotch away revealing her pink vagina to me. Dragging my hand over it I started stimulate the clitoris making the girl moan "you like that don't you?" I asked confidently "yes" Sarah squeaked "then you'll love this" I said inserting a finger in making her squirm slightly. Massaging her insides I slipped another finger into Sarah's increasingly wet folds followed by my thumb.

Rubbing my fingers against her insides for another minute I pulled them out letting the liquids clinging to them glisten in the light "why did you stop?" Sarah whined "I wanted to try a new position, get on all fours" I told her. Complying Sarah got on her hands and knees shaking her bubble butt in my face. Inserting two of my fingers back into her wet folds I pushed my thumb into her ass making the muscles in it clamp down on the sudden intruder.

Fondling her holes for another five minutes I started feeling them try and clamp down fully locking me in. Knowing this meant she was close to orgasm I spend up until she climaxed spraying all over my hand.

Pulling my fingers out of her I stopped to look at her now soaked pussy before licking my lips "good girl" I praised placing my hands on her hips "if you keep it up you can come again" I told her lining myself up with her pussy "yes master, I'll be a good girl" she said lustfully wiggling her ass for me.

Not needing to lube her up I pushed myself into Sarah mounting her. Feeling her wet walls contract around my cock I squeeze her jiggling ass cheeks sinking me hands into her soft flesh.

Hearing the lewd noises coming from the teen I rested myself on top of her while we fucked "damn your tight pet" I growled while groping one of her swinging tits "thank you master" Sarah moaned "I wonder how much cum I could fill you with" I teased lightly nibbling her earlobe "fill me with lots master, as much as you want!" The now broken girl begged "good, because here it comes" I said thrusting as deep into her as I could biting down on her shoulder once I felt my balls tighten up.

[endurance check required 7380/200 check passed]

Ejaculating into my new pet from behind I let Sarah fall forwards onto the bed being cuddled by her mother.

Turning around I saw Kira stand awestruck in her green turtleneck "it's.. It's true, mom's a total sub" she said her perception of her mother coming crashing down around her "now the question is, which one are you?" I said sitting back with my legs spread giving the girl a view of my still fully erect cock.

Smirking confidently at that challenge Kira strutted up to the bed taking off her coat before crawling on. Sitting between my knees she took my slippery cock in her hands jerking it while her hand easily slid up and down with each stroke "so you want me to see if I can dominate you?" She teased making me chuckle "sweetheart I know you can't dominate me, you can put a leash on a tiger but it's still a tiger, I just like letting my girls have their fetishes" I explained.

 

Keeping her legs as close together as she could Kira made her pussy feel like a vice as she bounced on top of me. Putting both her hands on my stomach as she rode me she unintentionally squeezed her tits together making them look bigger. Seeing them swing up and down I got caught in their hypnotic rhythm something Kira took note of.

Getting an awfully taboo idea Kira looked over to her mother and youngest sister cuddling as they watched her fuck their master "Sarah, wanna come over here and help me get master off?" Kira asked making Sarah perk up with excitement scrambling over "yes! What do I need to do?" She asked.

Grinning Kira lifted up her bouncing tits presenting them to her sister "suck on these puppies" she ordered. Obeying Sarah took ahold of Kira's right tit and started sucking on the nipple, licking and biting on it like a newborn trying to get milk out of it. The sight of Kira riding my cock while Sarah sucked on her nipple was extremely arousing to me, something Kira noticed "oh my god did you actually get harder?" She laughed feeling the effect the show had on my cock "so you like girls committing incest for you? I'll have to remember that~" she teased "hell yeah, especially when their as hot as you two" I said making the Dom girl giggle.

Increasing her speed Kira eventually climaxed on top of me before continuing on trying to bring me to my own orgasm. And she didn't half to wait long, between her tight insides and the sexy lesbian play she was doing with Sarah I started thrusting upwards, an indication I was about to come.

[endurance check required 7380/400 check passed]

Pulling herself off of me Kira slid my cock between her asscheeks rubbing the tip between them until I came coating her ass. Looking behind her Kira got a vague glimpse of her cum covered ass "Sarah, dinner~" she said teasingly as she wiggled her ass in her sisters face who eagerly got to work licking it clean.

Planting a kiss on Kira's lips as she rested on Sarah's face before turning to Jane. Standing against the wall trying not to look I noticed a damp patch through her jeans before chuckling lightly "so then there was one" I said walking towards her "if you think I'm going to melt in your hands your dead wrong buddy" she said before flinching as I rested a hand on the wall next to her head "is that so? Your lower half says different" I treated pointing at her soiled pants. Blushing as she tried covering her crotch Jane avoided eye contact until I took ahold of her jaw.

Stroking her jawline with my thumb I took my other hand off the wall and slid it down to Jane's side going dos to her waist before going back upwards bellow her shirt. Feeling the young athletes toned muscles I eventually found her chest lifting the shirt up to reveal Jane's bra "pink? Wouldn't expect that from you" I teased Jane as I lightly played her her chest "hey, just because I'm into sports doesn't mean I'm not a girl" Jane stated bashfully.

One of the ways Jason got Jane into his harem in the game was taking advantage of her insecurities about not being 'girly' enough. It was a piece of shit move you shouldn't use on any girl especially your sister but I'm a bigger piece of shit so I'm doing it. Moving my hands around Jane's waist I lifted her up until she had to look down at me "I never said you weren't a girl, I'd take a hot amazon over some bimbo any day" I said making the tomboy smile slightly "you... You mean that?" She asked "of course, besides" I said getting a lewd smile "these are some tits any guy would love" I explained putting my head between her breasts making Jane roll her eyes.

Letting me stay like that for another minute Jane pushed my head out of her chest "fine, you win, but if I get pregnant your loosing that dick" she threatened "don't worry, it'll be fine" I said pressing her back against the wall "now let's make a woman out of you" I said kissing her deeply.

Ripping off her jeans and underwear in one move I got a full view of her wet pussy "hey!" She protested "lighten up I'll get you some new panties" I responded.

Gently pushing my way into her virgin entrance I felt Jane's nails dig into my back more with every inch. Waiting until she adjusted I started thrusting into her getting moan after moan. Leaning in to kiss her soft neck skin I started wondering why all my girls skin felt like this. Probably some fancy shampoo my discount loving ass couldn't understand.

Getting to a moderate pace I moved my hands further up her thighs before groping her firm ass while I kept thrusting into her pussy "you said you didn't want to get pregnant right?" I asked her "y-yeah" she stuttered.

Smiling at those words I pulled myself out before repositioning myself "then brace yourself slave" I told her before pushing into her ass making her moan loudly. Thrusting into her tight ass I got an angry look I just returned with a smug smile "what the fu-" she started before I pressed my lips against hers. Licking her tongue with my own before pulling my head back "you don't seem to get it yet, I own you now, that means every hole God drilled into you is mine, understand?" I told Jane "y-yes master" she responded excepting her fate.

Smiling triumphantly I spun her around having her front pressed against the wall while her ass stuck out in front if me.

Slipping back in I reached around and groped her breasts while I thrusted in and out of her ass. While playing with her pink nipples I felt her insides hug my cock while I moved inside her. Pressing my front against her back I looked over Jane's shoulder seeing her mouth hang open drooling slightly as I fucked her "your enjoying yourself hot stuff?" I asked "yes master! Yes!" She yelled "you can feel it right? Me about to fill this tight ass?" I said feeling my orgasm coming "I'm about to come to, lets do it together" Jane responded pushing herself back against my thrusts. Speeding up I felt Jane's ass squeeze me while she came.

[endurance check required 7380/800 check passed]

Climaxing into Jane's tight ass I pulled myself out of her and carried the drooling half unconscious girl to the bed gathering all the girls I had collected today for a orgy pile. But something still felt off, like I forgot something. Eh I'll figure it out later, nows orgy time.

-lemon end-

Noelle added to harem (slave) +40 affiliation +60 obedience
Kira added to harem (slave) +40 affiliation +60 obedience
Sarah added to harem (pet) +20 affiliation +80 obedience
Jane added to harem (slave) +40 affiliation +60 obedience

-Koneko and Akeno-

Walking together Akeno and Koneko headed towards Geo's house to as him if they could move in. After he resurrected their mothers the two felt increasingly indebted to the madman. Plus since they both lost their mothers when they were young they were both eager to spend more time with them. Both girls lost their mothers once they didn't want to risk it again.

Hearing the ring of a bicycle bell they looked behind them to see Issei riding up on his bike "hey girls what are you doing out this late?" He asked politely "we're going to request that Geo let us move in with him" Akeno explained making Issei's face twist in disgust "why the hell would you want to spend a single minute in that assholes house?" He asked making the two narrow their eyes slightly "he gave us our mothers back Issei, they're serving him to pay off their debt to him and so shall we" Akeno responded "we'd do the same for anyone else in this situation" Koneko added.

Suddenly their conversation was interrupted by a slow clapping echoing through the streets. Turning to see the origin of the noise a man wearing a long black trench coat stepped out the shadows "well well well, looks like it's my lucky day" the man chuckled "I've been watching your fights up until now Issei, Clubber Lang, Shift Henry and Dirty Diana, you've dealt with a few of us now haven't you?" He asked.

Recognizing those names Issei summoned his boosted gear getting off his bike "Geo sent you I assume?" He asked the man "ha! That idiot doesn't even know I'm here, he sent a mass text to all of us a week back saying we were free of our contract and not to peruse you" he added "so, your not with Geo?" Koneko asked raising an eyebrow "no, he was just a means to an end, now the end is getting closer my sweet little loli" he explained licking his lips.

Suddenly Koneko was suspended in air before flying over to the mans side "who the hell are you!" Issei demanded. Laying like a madman the man took his coat off "I am Jiraiya! Strongest of the agents of Geo and future harem emperor!" He introduced himself "I was never going to serve that idiot! I just needed time to make my stand stronger, soon I'll be able to steal the stand arrow from him and use it to gain the power I need to kill him and take his harem for myself!" Jiraiya explained before looking to Akeno "oh Akeno, you can't believe how long I've waited for you and those huge tits of yours to be all mine" he said undressing her with his eyes "so what's your trick?" Issei asked "I'm glad you asked, my stand I'll have you, allows me to create chains I can manipulate the more lustful I become, and watching Geo's ever growing harem, dreaming of how I could make them mine, my good god I've never been hornier in my life!" Jiraiya exclaimed.

Sending out dozens of chains Jiraiya wrapped them around the two causing their movement to be restricted to struggling. Pulling out a knife Jiraiya smirked as Issei got closer "sorry about this, but I've come to realize your the second biggest threat to my plans so you'll have to go" he said getting ready to stab the devil. Gritting his teeth Issei formed a fist with his right hand "I don't think so!" He proclaimed.

BOOST.

Breaking through IHY's chains Issei went to punch Jiraiya in the face only for it to get blocked mere inches away by Jiraiya's stand grabbing it with both hands. Forcing himself forward the sounds of cracking could be heard as IHY's hands started breaking apart from the pressure. This had the knock on effect of Jiraiya's hands exploding with blood making him scream in pain. Loosing his focus the chains started weakening allowing Koneko and Akeno to slip free. Immediately rushing the pervert Koneko sucker punched him sending him flying back before Akeno used her lightning to fry him.

Twitching about on the ground for a moment Jiraiya managed to stand up bloodied and battered but still laughing "you... You think you can beat me? My stand is invincible, I AM INVINCIBLE! I am-" he tried yelling before being cut off.

DIVIDE.

Standing still for a moment Jiraiya was split in two falling to the ground.

Behind his corpse a young man with grey hair stood looking at Issei "I assume your the wielder of the red dragon emperor?" He asked.

-Geo-

Pulling myself out of the massive pile of girls I'd collected today I headed towards the bathroom needing a piss. Opening the door to the bathroom I felt something was off about the looks of the place but was too tired to care. Lifting the toilet seat I started pissing while I looked out the window oddly placed next to the toilet. Normally I'd be able to see my neighbors houses but everything looked different, in place of the houses were archways that looked as if they were connected various palace like buildings to my house that seemed to be made from marble and sandstone.

Rubbing my eyes to see if I was imagining things blue and green lights started flashing like fireworks were going off on the ground. This was going to far so I unlocked the handle for the window opening it to see what the hell was going on.

Looking about I saw the arches and palaces were real, I also saw Rias's peerage standing on the ground with Azazel watching Issei get his ass kicked by some silver haired guy with blue wings. Vali Lucifer I presume.

Furrowing my eyebrows I started yelling at the group "hey! Some of us are trying to sleep here!" I yelled down getting the groups attention "hey Geo! Like the remodeling I did!?" Azazel yelled up at me "you did this!" I yelled back down. "Yeah your servant with the huge boobs payed for it!" Azazel explained "do you realize how little that narrows it down!?" I asked "I think she was Egyptian!" Azazel yelled.

Farah.

Going back to the pile of women on my bed I poked around until I found Farah sleeping on her back next to Noelle and Erina sleep fingering each other. Grabbing her left breast I squeezed the nipple roughly making her jolt awake "Farah, care to explain anything?" I asked. Rubbing her eyes Farah looked around at the Egyptian royalty styled bedroom "I tried using the strange device you used to invade our world to see if their were any other versions of you out there, for a threesome of course but I couldn't find any, but I did find a strange world called... Treasure Planet? Anyhow once a lovely woman named Veronica showed me how to use the 'telaporter' in exchange for being allowed to play with my breasts for a few minutes I transported the vast amount of gold from this Treasure Planet here" she explained "and prey tell how did this remodeling occur?" I asked not getting my answer "well while I was heading back to bed someone knocked on the door, pair of handsome men named Azazel and Vali showed up asking for you, we talked for a while then we got on the topic of architecture, then Azazel agreed to build an extension styled after the palace from Egypt" she explained "I'm surprised you didn't fuck them giving your reputation" I responded giving Farah a sly smile "don't worry master, your divine cock is more then enough for me~" she said sliding her hand over my crotch "speaking of which" she added before another explosion rocked the room "that does it! I'm going out there!" I growled standing up and marching out the room.

Leaving Farah alone with the sleeping harem she looked towards here sleeping daughters as they spooned with lustful eyes.

Going I tot he courtyard I gave a very unhappy look to Azazel as if expecting him to explain "what?" He shrugged "care to explain the battle happening in my back garden?" I said gesturing to the fight between the two dragon emperors. Looking on as the two fought "oh that's my foster son Vali the white dragon emperor, him and the Issei boy are kind of archenemies thanks to their sacred gears" Azazel explained "archenemy? But I'm Issei's archenemy!" I protested "before they were sealed away the dragons in their sacred gear fought for millennia, every weirder of those gears have fought to the death" Azazel stated "well I broke into Issei's house, cucked his father, clogged his toilet and I'm marrying his crush in a week, if that's not an archenemy then I don't know what is!" I yelled getting Issei and Vali's attention "your going to what!?" Issei yelled "you clogged his toilet?" Vali asked "and I send the occasional stand user to kill him" I muttered.

Landing in his armor Issei looked at Rias "Rias what is he talking about?" He asked "he's right Issei, next Sunday is when my parents arranged our wedding" Rias explained not sure if she was upset about it or not.

Shaking with rage Issei's power output skyrocketed as he turned towards me "you" he growled "yes what is it dognapper?" I asked dismissively "YOU!" Multiple voices yelled out originating from Issei.

Issei affiliation: -1000 for taking everything from him.

Hey that's not true he's still young.

[I suggest we run]

Out of his armor wings dozens of floating green orbs surrounded Issei as he started to grow exponentially. His body grew and warped itself tearing apart and reforming into a new beastly form. Standing ten stories tall whatever this thing was let out a monstrous roar shaking the ground.

Red dragon emperor juggernaut drive.
Level: run.

"Pffff, you think transforming will beat me boy? I conquered South Asia with only myself! You ain't worth-" I said getting interrupted a gigantic fist thrown down slamming me into the ground. Lifting off of me I got back to my feat a little shaken "you ain't worth-" I tried finishing only for the fist to come down on me again "you ain't-" I said before the fist came down on me again, then again, then again before it finally stopped leaving me flattened against the ground.

"Is that the best you've got!"

Opening its chest the Juggernaut drive blasted me with a beam of raw energy vaporizing the ground around me. Along with a decent chunk of my body.

Quickly switching to my vampire form I started regenerating faster "ok I admit, I underestimated you, you looked weaker in the anime" I moaned out in pain. Moving in to finish me off the Juggernaut drive stopped when Rias put herself between us "Issei stop! This isn't the way!" She pleaded trying to calm the monster down "don't worry Rias, I can take him!" I said trying to stand on my remaining leg "no you cannot" Rias responded "ok I can't I'm done collecting women, now I want them to save me" I said falling back down.

Looking at Rias with its glowing green eyes the Juggernaut drive reached down with one if its claws poking Rias's breasts before it started shrinking allowing Issei to take back control. Boobs make him stronger and weaker, of course.

Falling to his knees Issei started crying "he can't, I won't let him take you Prez, I promise" he sobbed "Issei" Rias said crouching down going to hug the crying boy.

Oh no you don't!

"Za Worldou!" I yelled out stopping time "die!" I added as the stand jumped over Rias kicking Issei in the arm drawing blood as he went flying when time resumed "Issei! Geo!" Rias called out first with shock then annoyance "what? He hit me first" I defended myself with a childish tone.

Once I was healed and Azazel picked up the next shipment of potions, which turns out was all he wanted he left with Vali leaving me with an unconscious Issei in a guest room and me in the living room with Rias and her peerage "I'm sorry again about any damage Issei did, he's never done that before" Rias apologized "one of these days I'm going to kill that pervert and you won't be able to say I didn't warn you" I said sipping my tea "so about his punishment for the damage" I asked "don't worry, once he's fully healed he'll receive one thousand spanks for his actions" Rias promised "I'm afraid that isn't what I wanted to here Rias" I said tuting "what? But he's being punished" Rias said in confusion "it's not Issei who should be getting spanked, it's you" I said making the crimson demons jaw drop.

Feeling something tug at my trousers I saw Luna trying to get my attention, perfect timing really. Picking up the hellhound I stroked her head while I explained my statement "look at it this way, if I trained Luna here poorly then she failed to obey a command it would be my fault for not training her properly, so why should Issei be punished when you clearly didn't teach him not to break others stuff, your his master are you not?" I explained making Rias's cheeks go as red as her hair.

[charisma check 4,000/1,500 check passed]

Sighing in defeat Rias walked up to me and bent over in front of me (this will not be the last time) "alright, just get it over with" Rias said stuttering slightly "I'm afraid you'll have to bend over my knee for this, my legs haven't healed entirely so standing up will be a little difficult" I explained making her growl slightly. Complying Rias bent over my knee making her skirt lift up enough I could see her red panties.

Placing my hand on her thighs I slid it upwards along her legs before pulling down her skirt so I had a unobstructed view or her ass minis the skimpy panties she was wearing.

Raising my hand up high I brought it down making a loud slapping sound as it made contact with Rias's ass making her wince. Ensuring I did a fair amount of fondling I kept spanking the devil girl switching between cheeks each time. While Koneko had gone to spend time with her mother leaving with an obvious blush Akeno sat there looking like she was about to ask when it's her turn.

Rias affiliation: 30 for giving her a new fetish.

Well this is interesting.

-Venelana-

Standing in the doorway Venelana was dumbfounded. She and Grayfia were just coming to discuss wedding arrangements with Geo but instead she found him with her daughter Rias bent over his lap being spanked. Now the three were in an intense staring match with Rias looking more embarrassed then she had even been before "m-mother, this isn't what it looks like!" Rias tried to explain "Rias sweetie its not my place to judge your fetishes but please wait until your married before you two go horsing around" Venelana said calmly.

Sitting down next to me once she put her skirt back in Rias stayed silent for most the conversation too busy covering up her massive blush. I myself gave little input simply sitting there nodding while casting arousal spells on Venelana and Grayfia hoping one of them would break and let me fuck them. It went on like that for an hour "so considering we already know you two have been together how long until I can expect another grandchild?" Venelana asked making Rias spit out her tea "mother! I'm not even finished with school yet!" She protested "so about another five years at the least" Venelana said all but ignoring her daughters obvious opinion on the matter.

Putting my arm around Rias I shuffled closer to her "don't worry Rias, your mothers only teasing" I smiled making the red devil roll her eyes "I'm just saying we aren't even married yet we shouldn't be thinking about such things" Rias said "alright then, but I can at least tell you'd make a wonderful mother" I complemented Rias "how do you know that?" She asked "you agreed to take a thousand spanks that you knew were thinly failed gropes so I wouldn't put your servant in another death loop, if that's not good mothering I don't know what is" I explained making her smile lightly.

Once Grayfia had made her third excuse to go off and masterbate (again my doing, sex magic is best magic) Venelana faked a yawn "well it's gotten far later then I expected, I hope you wouldn't mind us staying the night Geo?" Venelana asked "Lady Gremory I can have you home in a instant, just allow me to get the portal-" Grayfia protested before Venelana held up her hand "Grayfia how many times must I tell you call me mother, besides, Geo wouldn't mind the idea of have two more beautiful women in his home would you?" Venelana teased "certainly not, I'll have one of the girls show you to the guest rooms" I said knowing this could be my chance to fuck the two milfs.

Watching Rias, Venelana and Grayfia disappear up stairs I put my master plan into action.

Then the door rang.

Hearing a knock on the door I rolled my eyes wondering why every asshole on the planet wanted to see me now.

Stomping up to the door full moody teenager mode I opened it yelling out at the late caller "okay you fucking ass wipe turd burglar what the hell do you wa-" I froze seeing the small underdressed black haired girl staring blankly up at me.

Ophis
Level: gothic loli. But serious get her cookies or she'll kill you.

-end-

God damn it!

[what now?]

I was so caught up with girls from everywhere else I forgot Dragon maid and Kuroinu Kedakaki!

-Now for the bonus adventures of pup Luna and cub Sebastilion-

Just imagine the two playing with a ball.

It's adorable trust me.

Notes:

Damn this chapter took longer then expected.

Chapter 17: 20,000 words of nonsense

Chapter Text

(Warning I wrote the actual story before the lemons. So if I accidentally put the same sentence twice my bad)

Ophis sat on the sofa staring at the plate of cookies in front of her while I hid in the relative safety of the next room peeking in through the doorway.

What in Odin's beard was she doing here!?

[I think your messing with time created a ripple in the void Ophis lives in]

How the hell does that work?

[don't ask me, I'm in your head]

Ophis picked up one of the cookies looking it over before taking a bite out of it. After staying still for a moment Ophis quickly nibbled through the plate one cookie at the a time.

That should keep her busy for a while.

[now what?]

I'm the god damn gamer in this universe, it's time to be a man!

[your going to call Azazel for help aren't you?]

Yes.

Hiding under my bed I quickly dialed Azazel's number hoping he'd pick up. Moments of ringing later and Azazel picked up "hello?" He asked "Azazel it's me, come over quick Ophis is here" I whispered hoping the dragon loli wouldn't hear.

Waiting for a few minutes Azazel showed up with Vali and his team.

Looking around Azazel looked under the bed finding me holding a crucifix and a frying pan "oh thank dead God Azazel your here" I said in relief "have you been hiding under here?" The fallen asked "there's a planet killing goth dragon dressed as a loli in my conservatory yes I've been hiding under he-" I snapped before seeing Le Fay and Kuroka "ladies" I said tipping an imaginary hat.

Placing her hands on her hips Kuroka raised an eyebrow while Le Fay stood innocently oblivious to the obvious pass "Geo I assume you've met my foster son Vali, remember he was there when the Issei boy went berserk" Azazel said introducing the white dragon emperor "hello" I greeted him "clogged toilet" Vali nodded "my name is Geo" I corrected him.

Ignoring me Vali walked down stairs to see what the situation was "wait wait wait she's down there!" I warned "and your sure it's actually Ophis?" Vali asked not believing my story "yes I'm sure it's he-" I said stopping again making the group look confused before seeing what I was terrified of.

Standing with an empty plate and tears starting to swell in her eyes Ophis, the most powerful being in the universe, looked like the gothic loli she really was "their gone" she sniffled. Not entirely sure if I should run or pat her head telling her it would be ok I shuffled backwards making it so if Ophis went ape shit Vali and Arthur Pendragon would die first "well, if you tell me why your here then I'll get you some more ok?" I asked "I heard noise so I came to make it stop, give more now" she answered me holding the plate up to me "ok normally you'd say please first but ok" I muttered "give more or I'll erase you, please" Ophis said with a monotone voice.

Rushing back to Skyrim I baked another few trays worth of cookies to keep Ophis happy.

While the most powerful being in the universe sat in a guest room at the far end of the palace I sat with Vali's team trying to figure out what to do "so that's the most powerful being in existence" Vali said "yep, a gothic loli, never set a expectation for things like this Vali it will only be underwhelming" I responded "the question is why is she here?" Azazel said "well that's my fault, I recently gained the power to stop time, I believe it may be causing ripples in the void Ophis lives in which drew her here, now she's sat eating cookies. I think she may also live here now" I tried explaining.

Raising an eyebrow Arthur took a sip of the water I poured for everyone "you can stop time? Forgive me but I find that really hard to believe" the blonde man said "well I can give a demonstration, the world" I said freezing time and summoning Turn back time requiem then moving to the next seat over.

PANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCHPANCH

Unfreezing time Arthur grabbed ahold of his crotch collapsing to the floor in pain "brother!" Le Fay cried out rushing to her brothers side.

The rest of team Vali all but jumped to their feet in shock not seeing me move but now being in the place next to where I just was "wait. You can actually stop time?" Vali questioned "yes we've been over this, now what are we doing about the literal planet killer living in my house?" I asked moving back to the original topic "well there's nothing you can do, Ophis is the most powerful being in the universe, she's just going to be stuck here I guess" Azazel said in a 'oh well can't be helped tone' "wait no no no no! I can't have her live here, she likes silence, and kills people who obstruct her silence, I have a harem how can you not make noise when fucking?" I asked.

I had planned on getting Ophis eventually, I mean who doesn't love a cute loli. But I only planned on doing it once I had stolen the power from Great Red and that 666 dragon that was mentioned in the last volume I read before dying. Wonder what happened to him.

[foreshadowing]

What?

[oh nothing]

"Although I can't be complaining, I was preparing for uninvited guests but I assumed it would be Hades" I sighed "why would Hades be after you?" Azazel asked "oh I might have stolen the souls of two women named Shuri and Fujimai, their the mothers of some of my friends and I thought it would be a nice move" I explained getting Kuroka's attention "what did you just say?" She asked with a slight tremble in her voice "oh I brought back some of my friends parents" I repeated myself "lord Geo I'd like to-" Fujimai said walking into the room pausing when she saw her eldest daughter "mama?" Kuroka asked "Kuroka?" Fujimai asked reminiscent of when she and Koneko met again for the first time.

All but leaping into her mothers arms the two hugged it out before Fujimai looked at me "you have a habit of reuniting me with family my lord" Fujimai joked "as long as you don't expect your ex to show up its what I do" I chuckled as I watched the family reunion.

Kuroka affiliation: 80 for bringing back her mother.

Getting up to leave Vali asked Kuroka if she was coming she responded by hugging her mother harder "well, see you around I guess" Vali sighed leaving with Azazel and his group leaving me alone with the two. Whispering something into her daughters ear Fujimai caused Kuroka to get a mischievous smile before the cat milf left to go upstairs "what was all that about?" I asked.

Not answering me Kuroka strutted up to me swaying her hips before straddling my lap "oh just catching up nya~" Kuroka said playing with my hair "so your a wizard who can stop time, resurrect the dead and is strong enough to challenge the god of death" she said looking salutary into my eyes "yes and?" I asked playing dumb.

Licking her lips Kuroka leaned in planting a kiss on my lips slipping her tongue into my mouth. Wrapping her tongue around mine Kuroka pressed herself against me as tightly as she could before breaking the kiss "kitty like, kitty like a lot nya~" she said hopping off before beckoning me to fallow her upstairs.

-lemon, mother/daughter, cat girls, BDSM-

Fallowing Kuroka up stairs she gained a wide smile as she opened Shuri's door. On the former shrine maidens bed Akeno and her mother were on their knees wearing skin tights dominatrix outfits hugging their curves and ample busts while Koneko and Fujimai were next to them butt naked hugging each other "rather this is the greatest dream of all time or I did something right" I joked.

Strutting over to the bed Kuroka slipped off her clothes showing off her milky white skin and large curves crawling onto the bed behind her younger sister hugging her from behind "you reunited our families Geo, it's only fair we give you a reward" Shuri explained "besides, we'd be a bad friends if we didn't see what Rias was going to be getting on her wedding night right Koneko?" Akeno giggled getting a shy nod from the cat loli.

Licking lay lips I walked over to the bed stripping before sitting down between the SaM queens and the nekomata girls getting an idea. Taking ahold of Koneko's hand I looked the girl in her bright gold eyes "hey Koneko I have a neat trick you three might like but I need you to trust me ok?" I asked. Hesitating for a moment Koneko smiled lightly "ok" she said. Popping her ring finger into my mouth I bit down lightly trying to make this hurt as little as possible taking a small amount of blood.

Moments later a pair of brown cat ears sprouted from my head and a matching tail popped out from where my tail bone was.

Nekomata race unlocked:
Stats multiplied 6 times base.
Fertility increases 650% base.
Racial skills:
Youjutsu skill tree unlocked.
Senjutsu skill tree unlocked.
Cuteness +50 (everybody loves cats)

Title gained: Neko Neko Marik.
Look it up.

Poking my new cat ears Akeno dragged me into a tight hug squeezing my head between her tits "your so cute in this form" she cooed petting my ears like I was an actual cat. If she thought I was cute now I'm scared what would happen if I ever turned myself into a shota by accident. The ara ara's will haunt me for eternity.

Managing to get myself out of her grip I looked over to see Fujimai, Kuroka and Koneko were sat their staring at me "uh, girls?" I asked waving my hand in front of their faces.

"Nya!" The three said in unison jumping me pinning me to the back of the bed.

Rubbing their bodies against mine the three Nekomata started purring as they started rubbing their wet pussies against my crotch "ara ara, looks like they like your new form" Akeno giggled "a little too much methinks" I muttered flipping us over so I was on top the three girls.

With Fujimai on the left Kuroka the right and Koneko laying in the middle looking up at me with needy eyes.

Sliding myself into Koneko's tight virgin pussy I grabbed at the bedsheets as her walls squeezed my cock as I thrusted into her. Letting out a yelp as I went balls deep into her I grunting with each thrust. Feeling the loli wrap her legs around my waist I leaned in to kiss Koneko on the lips while Fujimai and Kuroka kissed and licked their way up and down my neck.

Suddenly a I could feel added weight onto my back. Looking over I saw Akeno laying on my back wrapping her arms around my neck "Koneko seemed do be enjoying herself, are you gonna fill her~" he asked nibbling my ear "more importantly are you going to fill me?" She added the weight of her breasts pushy down onto my back while I fucked Koneko "your a horny pervert you know that right?" I asked "you won't be saying that when you have me bent over using my tight wet pussy in a little while~" she giggled.

[endurance check required 3690/100 check passed]

Feeling my orgasm coming I pulled out, as much as I wanted to put kids with my cute little loli she was too small like Kunou. I'll wait until she's officially sixteen like a gentleman instead of near sixteen then it's baby factory time.

Reaching down I grabbed onto Koneko's legs pressing them together around my cock as I thrusted back and forth getting a thigh job before blowing a load over Koneko's stomach and chest.

Sliding Akeno off my back I repositioned myself at Fujimai's wet entrance as she and Kuroka licked cum off their daughter's/sister's chest. Sliding into her warm entrance I started thrusting as my balls slapped against her ass using one hand to hold up her legs aside and the other to grope her generous bust size "breed me baby! Give me your kittens!" Fujimai begged while I picked up my pace.

[endurance check required 3690/200 check passed]

Slamming myself into Fujimai I filled the nekomata's womb with seed staying burned inside her for another minute I pulled out of Fujimai watching as seed spill out of her well fucked pussy.

Turning my attention to Kuroka I smiled at the sight of the criminals plump rear being stuck in my face wiggling in a teasing manor I crawled behind her pressing my cock against her entrance "so is this how you imagined this day going?" Ending up being fucked by the same cock that just screwed your mother and sister?" I asked "when you say it like that no nya~" she chuckled "now give me your babies Geo~ we can start with a dozen and work our way up to a hundred nya~" Kuroka added pushing herself backwards onto my cock sliding the head in.

As I thrusted into her womb fully Kuroka's eyes went wide as she let out a moan while I started setting a pace with my thrusts. Grabbing onto each side of Kuroka's waist fucking her harder watching as her asscheeks shook and wobbled as my body slammed against hers "nya! Yes Geo, more!" Kuroka yelled out making my balls tighten up while they slapped against her clit with each full thrust.

[endurance check required 3690/400 check passed]

Hooking my hands under Kuroka's legs I lifted her up lowering her onto my dick while thrusting upwards grunting out load. Feeling my cock thrust upwards into her as she bounced up and down Kuroka's eyes started rolling into the back of her head as her tongue hung out letting drool drip from her chin.

Thrusting upwards one last time I unleashed my load into Kuroka's womb I lowered her down onto the bed laying on top of her for a few minutes feeling her breath heavily as she gasped for air.

Planting a few kisses on her neck I got off of my new neko girl I turned to give Akeno and Shuri some attention.

Widening my eyes as much as I could I was beyond surprised at what I saw. Shuri had bound Akeno with rope and leather, her hands tied behind her back and forced on her knees. Rope and leather wrapped around her nether regions and over her bust being pulled and rubbed against squeezing her nipples and clit making the younger SaM queen moan through her gag "well? Come break in your new toy master~" Shuri said licking her daughters neck slowly.

At least we know where Akeno got her kinks, you'd think her fallen angel father would be the root cause but no it was the shrine maiden.

Running my hands over Akeno's body I cast half a dozen sex spells over the girl including orgasm seal. Groping her tits I started to suck on one of Akeno's erect nipples grinding it between my teeth and licking it while Akeno moaned wildly as her eyes rolled back as she drooled through her gag.

Slipping one of my hands down to her wet folds I felt Shuri pull of the leather bindings reaping my index finger inside Akeno's pussy "if this is what you did to your own daughter I'm almost concerned what you'll do to me" I teased taking Akeno's tit out my mouth for a moment "ara ara, don't worry my lord, I have something I know you'll like planned" Shuri giggled loosening the bindings tight grip on my finger.

Slipping my finger out of Akeno's nethers I held it out in front of Shuri inviting her to suck on it. Enveloping the entire finger in her mouth Shuri licked and sucked on my finger making sure to get every drop of her daughters juiced as she almost bobbed her head back and forth.

Pulling my finger out the milf's mouth I focuses my attention back on the lust filled eyes of the girl in front of me. Cupping my hands on Akeno's ass I pushed my cock into her dripping cunt gritting my teeth as I took Akeno's virginity. Slapping my flesh against hers I could feel Akeno squirm and moan about trying to fight against her bonds not realising the futility of her efforts.

Feeling her body begin to sweat as it rubbed against my own I started joining Shuri in licking and suck on Akeno's neck and shoulders while Akeno could only whine through her gag more then likely trying to figure out why she couldn't climax despite the vast stimulant she was going through her mind slowly being withered away with her only desire being to give and receive pleasure.

[endurance check required 3690/800 check passed]

Thrusting into Akeno I firmly groped her massive tits while I removed the orgasm seal letting a flood of her vaginal liquids soak my genitals as I filled her with my hot sperm.

Untying the drooling mess that was my lovely fiancée's queen letting her murmur and giggle to herself as she regained her mind I felt something soft clasp around my right wrist. Checking it I saw that Shuri had put a fluffy pink handcuff on my wrist "you really think that can hold me?" I asked rhetorically "no, but it will be more fun if you play along~" she teased.

Deciding to do what the milf wanted I let her push me onto my back cuffing my hands behind my head before standing up on the bed. Stepping over my head she gave me a full view of both her pussy and asshole before squatting down pressing her lower lips against my mouth resting against me.

Not needing to be told what to do I stuck my tongue out tracing it up and down her slit making Shuri moan slightly while she twisted and tweaked her nipples biting down on her bottom lip as she rocked her crotch against my face. Rubbing her pussy against my face faster and faster Shuri gripped her thighs around my head climaxing over my face.

Licking Shuri's pussy clean she got off my face bending down to let our faces meet. Smiling Shuri licked some of her juices off my face before standing back up and walked down the bed making her asscheeks bounce with every step.

Stopping over my cock squatting down teasing the tip white her pussy lips Shuri smiled up at me licking her lips "do you like how my pussy feels?" She said rubbing my tip against her wet entrance "if you ask nicely I may let you put it in me~" she teased pretending she was in charge.

Playing along I put on a begging face "please" I begged. Putting on a satisfied smile Shuri lowered herself onto my cock sliding inch by inch into her. Eventually she sat down on my shaft fully starting to move up and down moaning as she fondled herself with one hand and spreading her pussy lips allowing her tight entrance to further envelope my dick.

"Mmh, your so big!" She moaned out "and your so tight!" I grunted thrusting upwards into her "I want more children Geo, will you be a good kitty and give me some?" She asked bouncing on top of me "as long as I can fuck this right cunt whenever I want you can have as many as you want" I responded watching her monster tits bouncing Muyo and down hypnotically.

[endurance check required 3690/1600 check passed]

Bouncing on top of me as her tits shook up and down clapping against each other Shuri dropped herself down on me slamming her legs together tightening her walls around me as I was all but milked for my seed.

Pulling me out of her Shuri hovered over me pulling her pussy lips apart letting a few drops of my cum drip back down onto my cock. Giggling lightly Shuri suddenly gasped as a pair of hands grabbed and fondled her breasts.

Pressing herself up against her mothers back Akeno all but molested her mother smiling vindictively "your so mean Geo, you'd let my mother be on top but not me~" she teased "sorry?" I said "don't be, it was blissful, but now it's my turn to be in charge" Akeno responded.

Whispering into her mothers ear both women got on each side of my cock pressing their pussies against the shaft on each side rubbing up and down in unison coating it in a fresh coat of their natural lubricants. Moaning and whimpering as they moved in unison both Akeno and Shuri bit down on their lips feeling the large girth of meat slide up and down their wet vaginas being further stimulated by my nymphomancy.

[endurance check required 3690/3200 check passed]

Breaking the handcuffs I grabbed onto both girls plump asses squeezing them as I pushed them closer together rubbing the pussies harder against my shaft both Shuri and Akeno came in unison with me quickly fallowing suit shooting rope after rope of cum over both girls covering them in warm thick seed.

Going limp I started panting wiping a swath of sweat from my forehead "we have got to do that more" I managed to gasp out.

-lemon end-

Shuri added to harem (servant) +60 affection +60 obedience.
Akeno added to harem (servant) +60 affection +60 obedience.
Fujimai added to harem (servant) +60 affection +60 obedience.
Koneko added to harem (servant) +60 affection +60 obedience.
Kuroka added to harem (servant) +60 affection +60 obedience.

Letting the girls get some rest I decided now was time to make my move on Venelana and Grayfia. They're both extremely faithful in the show so it may prove more of a challenge but I'm sure enough libido increase will weaken their willpower.

Knocking on the door I waiting until a slightly red faced yet still stoic Grayfia opened it "Lord Geo?" She asked "I was wondering if I could talk to Venelana a little more, mind if I come in?" I asked. Turning her head back towards the bed Grayfia called out Lady Gremory, Lord Geo is here to see you" Grayfia said "let him in" Venelana said.

Walking in I saw Venelana sitting on the side of the bed wearing a nightgown "is there something I can help you with Geo?" She asked smiling. Sitting down next to Venelana I started spamming sex magic as fast as I could while we talked. "So about what you saw when you walked in" I said awkwardly "like I said I don't mind what fetishes my daughter has I just ask you two wait for marriage first" Venelana said "that's just the thing we weren't having sex, her pawn just tried to kill me and well, he's unconscious so I had to punish Rias instead" I tried explaining.

Smiling Venelana slithered closer to me "my my, are you sure that's the only reason you were spanking Rias?" She asked "well I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to touch her butt..." I said sheepishly. Giggling at my comment Venelana started leaning against me letting me get a view of her ample cleavage being showed off by her nightgown.

Feeling blood rush down my pants Venelana noticed smiling in a not to appropriate manor for my soon to be mother in law "ara ara Geo, this is no way to act towards a married woman" she teased putting her hand over my obvious bulge rubbing it "and that's no way to act towards your daughters fiancée" I responded putting my hand around her waist seeing how far I could push this.

How much frigging sex magic have I poured into this woman?

[a lot]

-lemon, milfs, threesome, teasing, it's always the quiet ones-

Suddenly I was on my back with Venelana on top of me shocking Grayfia who had been stood in the corner all this time "Lady Grimory!" She protested "oh hush, my husband has a harem, why can't I have just one a cute little human~" she giggled moving a hand to undo my trousers.

Casting more spells on her and Grayfia I could see Venelana shiver slightly as she moved down to be eye level with my crotch. Pulling down my trousers Venelana eyed the bulge in my boxers. Undoing the buttons Venelana's eyes went wide as the foot long rod popped free of its confinement "ara ara~ my Rias will be a lucky girl on your wedding night" the devil milf giggled.

Starting to suck my cock Venelana made my hold body tense up as the devil milf's expert tongue wrapped itself around my shaft like she was trying to milk me dry.

Feeling myself get close to climax Venelana sensed it and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

Sitting there with a what the fuck look on my face Venelana giggled slightly before dropping her nightgown to the floor "you haven't made me cum yet, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait~" she teased turning around and bending over wiggling her heart shaped ass in my face. Standing up I positioned myself behind Venelana pushing into her wet entrance.

Letting out a moan Venelana tightened her muscles around my cock as she pushed back to meet my thrusting. Hearing the sound of my balls slapping against Venelana's pussy I grunted making eye contact with Grayfia who tired hard not to look at her mother in-law being fucked by a complete stranger only to fail. Spending half me effort fucking Venelana's hot pussy and the other flooding Grayfia's body and mind with nymphomancy making her levels of arousal increase by the second.

Suddenly Venelana pushed back hard enough to force me onto the bed putting herself on top of me. Reaching around Venelana grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts as she started bouncing on my dick.

Fondling her large bust twisting and pinching her firm nipples while she forced my cock in and out of her moaning and climaxing as she went.

[endurance check required 3690/100 check passed]

Unleashing a small flood of sperm into Venelana's pussy I stayed penetrated deep inside her before pillion out. I had spend all my God levels of MP casting max libido increase on Grayfia, if it hadn't made a dent in her stoic armour then I had wasted my time thing to get her.

Turning around to see if she had at least gone red I got tackled by the strongest queen hitting the bed hard enough to make a creaking noise. Pinning me down was a nude and sweat soaked Grayfia eyeing me like a piece of meat "you, you did this didn't you?" She demanded to know.

I think I made a mistake.

"Err, yes?" I admitted. Glaring down at me Grayfia's eyes narrowed "then your going to be punished for this" she said sitting up. Roughly she grabbed my cock making my entire body tense up as she manhandled or womanhandled to be more accurate before she guided it towards her drenched pussy before she slammed down on me forcing my entire cock into her pussy.

Feeling the outrageous heat engulf my dick I gritted my teeth as Grayfia roughly fucked my cock as she pressed her body against mine her large tits rubbed against my chest. Letting out a grunt I wrapped my arms around her back pulling her closer I felt one of Grayfia's hands grab onto my hair forcing me into a kiss.

Sticking her tongue into my mouth she dominated the kiss moaning into my mouth as she rode me "more" she muffled out through the kiss "give me more!" She ordered.

Being to scared of the kink monster I made I obeyed growing a second cock inside Grayfia's increasingly drenched pussy making her tighten her grip on me as she climaxed multiple times over the next half our.

[endurance check required 3690/200 check passed]

Slamming down on my two cocks Grayfia spasmed as her walls clamped down on both mounds of meat as her vaginal and anal muscles milked both dicks dry.

Trying to pull myself from out under Grayfia she pushed me back down "I. Want. More" she demanded making me shiver in fear at the monster I created.

-lemon end-

Venelana added to harem (mistress) +90 affiliation +30 obedience.
Grayfia added to harem (servant) +60 affiliation +60 obedience.

After she forced me to screw her four more times Grayfia was finally satisfied.

Laying in between the two I wrapped my arm around under Venelana's arm moving to grope her breast while placing my other hand on Grayfia's plump asscheek. Smiling at the sight of two milfs cuddling up to me my kinky plans for these two got disrupted by a loud "ahem" looking towards the door I saw a not too happy Rias standing there arms folded "I knew I would have never gotten you all to myself but really? My mother and sister in-law?" She said sounding disappointed in me.

Before Rias could continue an explosion suddenly burst through the walls followed by several Youkais jumping in through the hole made "hairy ballsack of Odin why is every asshole on earth trying to wreck my house!? I just had an extension put in!" I yelled out in frustration. One of the monkey looking men raised a spear up facing me "your responsible for kidnapping lady Yasaka, and as such you will be executed for your crimes human" he accused "listen just because she doesn't want to fuck you and that budget King Kong face of yours doesn't mean I kidnapped her, wait a minute" I responded then remembered that time the Hero faction kidnapped her.

Climbing out my three way pile I tried reasoning with the humanoid ape "I didn't kidnap Yasaka, some assholes calling themselves the 'hero' faction did" I tried explaining "nice try human but we won't fall for your lies" the monkey said trying to charge me with his spear screaming like a madman. Rolling my eyes I sighed "the world" I muttered freezing time.

Walking up until I was face to face with the man 'if you can call him that' I simply flicked my finger against his face causing the level 5 Youkai to fly backwards before time restarted. With the impact from my flick (coupled with the wall he crashed through afterwards) most likely killing the man I looked at his terrified comrades with a board expression. "Ok if you bastards don't get out of my house now you'll all be joining your friend there" I warned the group "ten, nine, eight" I started counting down as the group fled through the hole they made "and I'm sending you all the bill!" I yelled out as they retreated.

Getting dressed I made my way to KyotoKyoto in order to clear things up with Kunou before I went to rescue her mother. The last thing I needed when facing the Hero faction was members of the Youkai getting in my way. 

-Kanto-

Sneaking past the guards I found Kunou in an audience chamber talking with several (at least I assume that's who they are) high ranking Youkai "sup fox princess" I said greeting the young girl as I dropped down from the roof startling the group "you! Where's my mother!?" Kunou demanded "listen kid I didn't take your mother (in a none-sexual way) some asshole calling himself Cao Cao did" I tried explaining "lies, you kidnapped her to preform perverse acts on her" Kunou accused me "I'm the pervert? Every time I came over to fuck Yasaka you were watching through the gap in the doors" I said outing the young girl who started blushing heavily.

Even when she's mad at me she's still super cute.

Before she could go back to yelling at me I was already across the room patting her head like nothing was wrong "aw don't worry princess, I'll go get your mamma fox back and you wait here ok?" I said in a comforting tone as I turned to leave ignoring every word she yelled after me.

-hero's base-

Finding the Hero factions base I crouched behind a bush planning my rescue attempt. I could just sneak my way through avoiding the guards and grab Yasaka before legging it out of there without anyone seeing. But that requires more logic and reasoning and I've played super Mario bros for the last decade so I'm basically an expert anti-kidnapper.

-Perseus-

Inside the base Perseus was taking his turn watching the prisoner, leader of the Youkai or something, he didn't pay attention still she was hot so there's that. While daydreaming he heard a loud noise as the ground around his shook. Readying Aegis Perseus saw a crack in the ground grow larger and wider as it rapidly moved towards him before a glimmer of light reflected off something in the growing gorge followed by a strange noise echoing from the depths.

Ayaya!

-Geo-

Jumping out the ground wielding a sabre I sliced off the arm Perseus was holding Aegis in watching it fall to the floor with a thud. Spinning around as the 'hero' began screaming in pain I roundhouse kicked him in the neck causing Perseus to pass out as his body hit the floor. Turning to see a chained up Yasaka "sorry I'm late foxy, I had uninvited house guests" I joked.

Smiling at me as I picked her up bridal style Yasaka put her arms around my neck "ara ara, if I had known my dashing Prince Charming would be here to save me I would have worn less~" she teased pecking my cheek.

+ 10 affiliation for being Yasaka's knight in shining armour.

Using the technodrome I got us the frig out of there before the Hero faction had time to figure out what the hell was going on.

Popping up back in the Youkai base Kunou rushed into a hug with her mother. Stroking her daughters hair Yasaka looked over to me "thank you for saving me Geo" she thanked "what? But mama, he kidnapped you so he could do... Pervert things" Kunou protested still clinging to that belief "darling Geo didn't kidnap me, in fact he's the one who rescued me from those who did" Yasaka explained.

Turning to face me red as a beet Kunou tried looking me in the eyes only to find herself too embarrassed "t-thank you, for saving my mother Lord Geo" she said bowing slightly.

Kunou affiliation: 50 for saving her mother.

Pulling me closer Yasaka started to whisper in my ear "how about my daughter and I show you how thankful we really are~" she said licking her lips.

-lemon, milf, loli, mother/daughter-

Sitting on Yasaka's bed the fox milf hugged her daughter from behind as they sat naked waiting for me to join them. Crawling onto the bed I got on my knees in front of the two girls giving Yasaka a peck on the lips before looking down at Kunou tipping her head upwards until your eyes met "are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked. Blushing lightly Kunou nodded "I-I've been watching, I want to see if I've learnt anything" she said gaining a determined tone.

Moving around her daughter Yasaka came up to my side pressing her bust against my shoulder "now Kunou dear I know this is your first time so I'll show you a few of the basics" she explained to the younger woman.

Putting her hand around my shaft Yasaka started to jerk the half erect mass rolling her soft fingers over it. Getting me to full mass Yasaka smiled at her daughter "men love this so pay close attention" she instructed as she started enveloping my cock with her mouth.

Bobbing her head back and forth using her tongue to lick and stimulate all the sensitive areas of my cock. I never could last long when she did this.

[endurance check required 7380/100 check passed]

Blowing a load into Yasaka's mouth she slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth making sure to suck any cum that may still be trapped in my shaft out as she went.

Licking a drop of cum off her lips Yasaka laid back parting her pussy lips "you'll want to try this position first, it hurts a lot less your first time" she explained to Kunou. Crawling on top of her I positioned my dick at the entrance to Yasaka's pussy pushing in feeling her warm walls squeeze around my cock.

Lowering my body down onto Yasaka's our foreheads touched as I started thrusting into her the wet sound of our flesh slapping against each other.

Running her hands down my back Yasaka quickly grabbed onto and started groping my asscheeks as I pounded into her "so is this your first time having a woman and her daughter?" She asked "no and it won't be the last" I responded picking up the pace.

[endurance check required 7380/200 check passed]

Cuming into Yasaka's willing pussy I felt her fingers dig into my asscheeks as I filled her.

Pulling out I turned to Kunou giving her a warm smile.

Crawling on top of her as she laid back I saw the vast size difference between myself and the loli. Resting my dick on her stomach I casted elasticity so she wouldn't get hurt "ready?" I asked, swallowing a lump Kunou nodded. Gently pressing the tip of my cock against her entrance I parted her lips making Kunou twitch slightly as I slid inch after inch into her making sure she got comfortable before I added anymore.

Thrusting slowly for several minutes I felt Kunou's tight walls clamp down on me as I started gaining momentum. Suddenly I felt a wet warm sensation on my balls, looking over my shoulder I could see Yasaka's ass stuck in the air while she licked my genitals slowly "your balls feel like their getting tighter, and unfortunately Kunou isn't ready to be a mother so I'm afraid you'll have to pull out" she said tugging my thigh gently.

Pulling out of Kunou I leaned back letting her crawl over taking my shaft in her hands. Looking at it for a moment prodding it lightly Kunou enveloped my head with her mouth licking around the mushroom shaped tip with her round before trying to take more into her mouth almost gagging a few times.

[endurance check required 7380/400 check passed]

Shooting ropes of sperm into Kunou's mouth I pulled the tip out so I wouldn't overwhelming the poor girl. Covering her face in the sticky substance I let out a sigh while Yasaka helped her daughter lick herself clean.

"Care for another round?" Yasaka asked.

-lemon end-

Kunou added to harem (girlfriend) +40 obedience +80 affiliation.

Trying to bid the fox girls goodbye I was stopped by Kunou grabbing my leg rubbing her head against it. Patting the girl I smiled down at her "don't worry princess, I'll be back to visit you soon ok?" I said managing to make her let go of my leg. Bidding the girls goodbye I headed home, if memory serves the Hero faction won't take this lying down so I needed to prepare.

-Geo residence-

Gathering up the girls I made sure they all had extra health and stamina potions. When Cao Cao came at us we'll need every advantage we could get. That's why I started using the droid factory on the technodrome to start mass producing destroyer droids from Star Wars. I'm defiantly going there one day.

-6 hours later-

Well it looks like the Heroes aren't coming so soon, but best keep on high alert just in case.

Any minute now.

Any minute now.

Why aren't they trying to frigging kill me!?

[maybe they don't know where you live?]

My massive Egyptian palace covers a quarter of the city how do they not know where the hell I Live?

You know what forget it, if their not going to put the effort in to fight me I'll just write another lemon scene! Then someone knocked on the door.

Opening the door a buxom white haired woman stood with a senile looking one eyed man "who in the nine realms has been using my name in vain?" The old man asked "depends who the hell are you?" I asked knowing the answer "I am Odin, chief of the Norse gods, and this is Rossweisse the Valkyrie that never had a boyfriend" the Norse god introduced himself  and his servant much to Rossweisse's dismay "lord Odin!" Rossweisse whined going red.

Welcoming the Norse god in the three of us sat down "and what may I do for the All-father today?" I asked "well I simply wanted to know who kept using my name, it's a trick all gods posses, we can hear when people use our names and well, I haven't had many worshippers in a while so when I start hearing my name being said over and over again I get suspicious" Odin explained. "So... That's it?" I asked "well there is another thing, recently the Vampire factions have broken out into civil war, now I usually don't get involved in the internal affairs of others but I've got a gut feeling that someone's using this war to do something that could threaten us all" Odin explained "and you want me to end the war?" I asked "well your Satanbook page says your from Alabama, I assumed you Americans were well rehearsed in getting involved in our peoples wars" Odin said "when there's an oil field involved what's in it for me?" I asked.

Most people wouldn't have the balls to demand something from a god, but I just cucked Satan and his dad so I'm feeling pretty confident in my abilities "it depends, what do you want?" Odin asked.

Holy shit he didn't try to kill me.

"I want the Valkyrie girl" I stated making Rossweisse go bright red "end the war and its done" Odin agreed "Lord Odin I am not a prize to be handed out!" Rossweisse protested "of corse your not, your a reward to be given to someone who deserves it, beside your the one basically getting a free man so I don't see what's the problem" Odin dismissed her claims.

Poor Rossweisse, I'm gonna bang the crap out of her.

[so what's your plan to end the war?]

Well first I need to get to Romania, then I will be required to blend in with the locals.

-Romania-

Standing in customs dressed in full Soviet Union military uniform the lady at the desk looked over my passport "name" she said "Geo Giovani" I answered "occupation" she said "no I'm just visiting this time" I chuckled before quickly stopping when I saw she wasn't laughing "ahem, student" I answered. Getting my passport stamped I left the airport to head towards Vampire country.

If memory serves Rizevim Lucifer and the Khaos Brigade was forcing the Tepes vampire faction to attack the Carmilla faction. I think it was about a Holy grail fragment I haven't read that volume in a while but the point is there are at least two cute vampire girls in this dump and this is where the Khaos brigade made one of its larger move so the only logical way to defeat them is to end the war yes?

[and how do you suppose we do that?]

Simple, I am dressed as a member of the Red army no? Well this chaotic region probably borders the motherland, so I will stabilise it.

*Soviet march intensifies*

[I don't like where this is going]

Heading back home I spammed ten T-14 Armata tank brigades (800 tanks) along with the required crew compliments  filled to the brim with red blooded soviet loyalists.

Sending out a platoon to find where the fighting was thickest I drove my tanks in patriotic music blasting as we headed towards the battlefield stopping just far enough we were less likely to get hit before I put of the loud speaker "greetings Romanian comrades, let us not fight amongst each other and unite against the true blood sucking monster that is the capitalist elite and bring about a glorious global revolution and utopia" I asked not even phasing them long enough to stop them fighting "they are not listening to our peaceful and tolerant ways, they are enemies of the revolution! Yuri! Fire!" I ordered as the tanks fired of their weapons blasting both Vampire factions to bits quickly catching their attention.

Within a minute my proud soviet forces were shredded by magic and weaponised darkness the vamps wielded. As with my invasion of India I alone survived. Yuri bought me the time to escape by having his body thrown at the advancing enemies.

R.I.P lieutenant Yuri. You will be missed.

Whelp communism didn't work time for the other idea.

*democracy increases*

Coming back this time in 4 star United States generals uniform I road inside a Abrams M1 A1 followed by 40 battalions this time (3,200) with half that number of Boeing bombers flying over head under F-15 Engle escort.

"Yeehaw! Operation Stake through the heart is a go! Let's help the shit out of these people!" I said in a strong but obviously fake Texan accent "enemy units dead ahead" the driver said. Looking out through my binoculars my eyes went wide at the sight of vampires still duking it out "my god, it's a weapon of mass destruction! Take those fuckers out!" I ordered.

All at once the Boeings dropped their payloads blanketing the area in explosions as the tanks drove in "oh Saint can you see!" I sang in the language of freedom as my forces unleashed high hell on both sides.

Firing every shell and round of ammo my troops had eventually everything fell quiet "mission accomplished, democracy is saved, Tiny, break out the song and dance!" I ordered opening the top hatch of the tank as the national anthem started playing.

Tapping on my megaphone I addressed the population "people of Romania. America has arrived, now now don't go thanking us, it's just what we do" I said to... The massive amounts of devastated land I was surrounded by "damn general, them WMD's must have done a tonne of damage, good thing we got here when we did" Tiny said while I stood there realising I may have made a teeny tiny mistake.

Sweating profusely I started crawling back into the tank "uh, Tiny? I think it's about time we pull out of here, these people clearly know what there doing" I said sheepishly "yes sir, back to the good old USA we go!" Tiny said as the tanks started moving away from the wasteland we created with me hoping no one saw it was me.

-home-

Going through the Devilnet I found article after article saying the same thing 'Vampire country devastated' 'unknown assailants destroy large swaths of Vampire land, economy and society in ruins' 'Romania starts to smell like apple pie and fried chicken' and 'season 2 of Oppai dragon to come out this fall' wait what?

Clicking on the last link I stared at a picture of Issei in his Scale-mail armour facing off against a distractingly good looking guy wearing black robes- wait that's me! Seeing a more demonic version of my face on the Internet was bad enough, they got my fashion sense all wrong! Where's my ab exposing black tank top? Where's my leather pants! I try hard to look like the fanfic crossover offspring of Marik Ishtar and Dio I should be at least appreciated for it!

[your main concern is their not portraying your look correctly not that they've all but stolen your identity, or that you just bombed a nation into the third world?]

This is far more important then some collateral damage! I look like a frigging Voldemort cosplayer without the bald cap!

-Oppai dragon film studio-

Azazel was sat filming the next episode of Oppai dragon when one of the interns (yes their still unpaid this is the realm of Devils were talking about) came up behind him and started whispering into his ear while the actors said their lines "Mr Azazel a Mr Giovani is here to see you" he said.

Nodding his head Azazel yelled out "cut! Take five" before getting up and turning to see me with a very upset expression on my face "I take it you don't like the show" he chuckled "why the frig do I look like I'm ripping off magical Hitler?" I asked standing with my arms folded "one, that isn't you, that's the Dark Demon Lord Gio" Azazel said sticking up his index finger "and two, I didn't know what you usually wore outside of school so I had to improvise, also what's wrong with the attire I chose?" He added sticking up a second finger "he is the least sexiest villain I have ever seen! I mean just look at him!" I said sticking both my arms out towards the actor standing while staff fixed his outfit.

"What wrong with it?" Azazel asked not seeing why I was complaining "where's his goddamn midriff? How is he supposed to strike fear into his enemies and moister into the pants of women when they can't see his well defined midriff of villainy, or his toned lower back of darkness or the firm round gluteus of evil?" I argued "I mean look at my clothes, I am a sexy mother fucker (quite literally) women's pants get wet whenever I show up! He looks like he's about to go kill a teenage wizard" I stated gesturing to my exposed stomach.

"He's got a point" the actor playing my counterpart pointed out "fine I'll change the design happy?" Azazel asked "extremely, now I'm going home" I said heading out.

Sitting on the toilet playing bitlife as you do I got a call from Sona. Now a normal person would text that I was indisposed and to call back later but that's for normals so I answered "sup So baby?" I asked teasing the student president. Hearing actual groans from the other end of the call Sona took a sharp inhale "I thought, because we're getting married we should get to know each other better, I would have came over but I'm drowning in paperwork" she explained.

Talking for another half hour while I held in the monster shit I had gone to the bathroom to relieve myself of we got onto the topic of our upcoming wedding.

"So when are we supposed to get married again?" I asked "didn't my mother tell you? It's in three days" Sona explained.

What? I haven't even had a stag do yet.

Quickly whipping out my phone I started scrolling through people I could invite. Huh, the only guy I haven't cucked in my contact is Azazel.

Walking into the small private room Issei was sleeping in I sat down next to him "hey Hyo-bro, I'm about to get married soon so I just wanted you to know that you were a truly worthy opponent and... Despite everything you were a pretty good protagonist considering the universe you were in" I told the unconscious teenager waiting in silence for a moment "isn't there something you'd like to say? Like, Geo, you are a true symbol of what it means to be a sex god of a man, and that even in death, I shall strive to be the sexy genius you are, and I am fine with you screwing the girls I'm attracted to because you can please them in the ways I never could, you know something like that but, more of that?" I added still not getting a response "are you even listening?" I said shaking Issei about.

Picking up the unconscious boy's wrist I tried finding a pulse only to find none.

[he's dying]

Sweet, wait not sweet I can't let him die!

[why the hell not? Just kill him already and take his power, seriously are you some kind of sadist?]

Probably but that's not it, I cannot allow Issei to die until I've convinced Rias to have sex with me in front of him, only when he realises I have stripped him of everything can I allow him to die.

Leaning over Issei's body I whispered quietly into his ear "never tell anyone I did this" I said activating Turn back Time until Issei's pulse returned then started flooding his body with healing magic until he started stabilising "ok that should help you not die, now I'm going to go touch my hot bride's boobs" I said closing the door behind me.

"Boobs!" Issei thought as he snapped back to consciousness.

Standing at the alter I watched as Rias, Ravel and Sona walk towards me in white wedding dresses, each holding a bundle of flowers. Both Rias and Ravel's fathers walked them down the isle, Zeoticus looking happy for his daughter, Lord Phenix looking like he was trying to figure out if he was on drugs or not while Sona had Sirzech walk her down considering her own father was still in a coma.

All three girls stood in a line facing me each a bright smile on their faces "we are gathered here today to join these four loving individuals in unholy matrimony, before we begin if anyone has any reasons why these people should not be married please speak now or forever hold your peace" the.... Demonic priest? He's certainly not Christian according to the lasers he shot out his eyes when Lord Phenix tried saying something "good, so shut up, any how" the priest said turning to the girls "Rias Grimory, Ravel Phenix, Sona Sitri, will you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" He asked "I do" They said in unison "and you Geo Giovani, do you take these three women to be your wives, to love and care for, in poverty and in wealth, for as long as you shall live?" He asked "I do" I said "then by the power invested in me by the original 4 great Satans, I declare you man and wives, get busy" the priest said.

Before I could react the girls jumped me each planing a kiss on my lips as I tried making sure I kissed them all back while they glomped me.

World quest completed: marry Rias Grimory
Incubus race already unlocked, racial evolution, Greater Incubus.

Race evolved: greater incubus.
Endurance doubles.
Fertility increases 2500%.
Endurance check for sex disabled.
Spell gained: fertility control.
Allows to to increase or decrease yours and others fertility by 2, 5, 10 or 100 times.
Cost: 10,000 MP

Rias Grimory rank up (wife) +100 affiliation +100 obedience.
Ravel Phenix rank up (wife) +100 affiliation +100 obedience.
Sona Sitri rank up (wife) +100 affiliation +100 obedience.

Mingling with guests I somehow wound up next to Ravel's father awkwardly making small talk "so... Your not still pissed are you?" I asked. Sighing Lord Phenix took another swig of his drink "no, when I agreed to come here I knew you'd end up taking my precious daughters virginity when you take her home" Lord Phenix explained "wait you still think Ravel's a virrrrrrrrrrr yes! That it, exactly what will happen oh look it's someone I defiantly know nice talking to you Pops bye!" I said quickly speed walking away from that conversation.

After the party I took the girls home carrying each of them over the freehold into... I guess our bedroom, placing each of them down on the bed taking off my clothes as they did the same.

 

-lemon, wedding night, somewhat wholesome-

Deciding Rias should go first I crawled on top of her I looked down at the red headed goddess in her frilly white bra and panties "to think the first time I saw you naked you were trying to fuck another dude, thank the big G that Grayfia is such a cock block" I joked "I remember, that was really embarrassing, didn't you act like Issei was cheating on you?" She asked "the relationship between a boy and the guy who breaks into his room at night is a sacred one" I stated making her giggle.

Kissing her passionately I started moving all over Rias's body planting kiss after kiss on every square inch of her as I went down to nether regions. Moving her panties aside I sat up lining up with her slightly soaked pussy. Pressing my cock head against her entrance I spammed every nymphomancy spell on Rias to make her first time as painless as possible.

Slowly sliding into Rias I could see her tense up as she grabbed at the sheets beneath her.

Being lubricated by her father.

[wait what!?]

Heheh! Got ya! Autocorrect is a bitch.

Being lubricated by her vaginal fluids I started to slowly thrust in and out of Rias making her mewl while I thrusted.

Every girl was different, I knew that even before I died, with Akeno, Aika or Farah I could be as rough as I wanted because she's into that shit and with Koneko and her family they just want kids but if I tried being like that with Rias or Asia they'd just get upset by it.

Picking up my pace I felt Rias wrap her legs around my waist while pulling me into a kiss with her arms "I love you" she moaned "love you too baby" I responded going back into our kiss.

Keeping at a steady pace for several minutes as we kept kissing each other I felt her walls start contracting around be "Geo I'm going to cum!" Rias moaned "me to baby" I grunted out thrusting faster as I felt my orgasm approach.

Achievement gained: SUCK. IT. ISSEI.
Y'all fucked Rias, +50% nymphomancy spells potency.

Ejaculating into Rias as she cried out in ecstasy I embraced her in a loving kiss before moving onto Sona. Ravel and I had done it before so she said she's ok being last.

Turning to face Sona I was mildly surprised by the sight of Sona rubbing herself at the sight of me screwing Rias.

"Someone's kinky~" Rias teased making Sona go red "hey your the ones having sex in front of two other girls" she said avoiding eye contact.

Giving her a kiss I managed to make Sona go slightly less red "now how do you want your first time?" I asked "g-get in your back" Sona ordered. Complying I laid back letting Sona get a full view of my crotch. Taking my erect mass in her hands Sona stroked it for a minute getting familiar with the lump of meat. For a girl who's never had sex before she was pretty damn good at hand jobs.

Moving onto her feet Sona stood over my dick having her pussy hover mere inches over the tip looking a little hesitant at first. Casting all my sex spells on her same as Rias I saw Sona's legs twitch slightly before she lowered herself down onto me whining and moaning as she took inch after inch before finally engulfing the entire length into her wet folds.

Lifting herself up and down awkwardly at first Sona seemed to be struggling to figure out how this worked. Sitting up I grabbed ahold of her thighs making her squirm a little "need a hand?" I asked "it looked easier in the research videos" Sona explained sheepishly "oh my satan, has our prim and proper student president been watching porn?" I teased "I'm your wife now, even if I'm not the only one I should at least know how to satisfy you, that's all" she defended "you know their just paid actors right? Let me show you the real thing" I said starting to nibble Sona's neck while I lifted and lowered her onto my shaft helping her find a rhythm.

Within a minute or two Sona got into a groove managing to ride my dick by herself with ease. Getting a little faster each time. Getting up to a fast pace Sona started panting rapidly before slamming herself down onto my cock climaxing around it. Gasping as she tried to catch her breath Sona seemed stuck "got jelly legs hun?" I asked "I can't move" she said sheepishly making me smile "you can finish in me if you want, it's not like one go will get me pregnant anyway" Sona said wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

Lifting her off me slightly I started thrusting upwards slowly grinding into her grunting for a few minutes before shooting my sperm into her womb. She's right anyway one round of sex is hardly gonna get her pregnant right? Right?

[game is indisposed at the moment please ring again later]

Getting pulled out my thoughts by the sensation of someone biting lightly on my ear I turned to see Ravel pressed against my back nibbling on my ear "my turn~" she sang seductively. Letting go of me Ravel turned around getting on all fours wiggling her small ass suggestively "I'm all yours now Geo" she said lowering her front half to rest against the sheets while keeping her rear in the air.

Licking my lips I rested Sona down next to Rias who quickly started cuddling her childhood friend in a rather erotic fashion. Getting to position I for the third time spammed all my sex spells before slipping into Ravel's completely drenched hole with one thrust.

Thrusting forwards I could hear Ravel's muffled moans as she bit down on the sheets. Leaning over her I kept up my pace using one had to keep me steady and the other to fondle her growing breasts switching between each one as I fondled and pinched at the soft sensitive flesh.

Planting kisses from her neck down to her shoulder Ravel let go of the bedsheets she was using as a gag "I've waited for this day so long!" She moaned out "is it everything you imagined?" I asked "it's even better~" she responded "now fill me with seed darling, I want to get started on a large family" she whined pushing herself back onto my cock.

Going at it for another twenty minutes I came into Ravel's willing womb making her spasm as a reaction.

Picking her up bridal style I rested Ravel's head on a pillow before joining her along with Rias and Sona as we started snuggling unto each other "this is the best night of my life" Ravel panted "best night of your life so far" I countered.

After 16 chapters, a lot of boss fights and being transformed into Geo pâté by a hulled out pervert. It all seems worth it, I had three adoring wives and a harem of beautiful women along with vast power that I could have never had before my death. Nothing could ruin this wholesome moment.

"So, So-tan how was your first time?" Serafall asked popping her head up from under the bed startling everyone and ruining this wholesome moment "s-s-sister! Why are you under our bed!" Sona stuttered "I hope you didn't expect me to miss my adorable little sisters first time, hi Geo-tan~" Levia-tan explained waving at me "sup" I chuckled "get out!" Sona screamed at her cosplaying sister going as red as you could "ok ok I'll leave your four to cuddle, magic girl Levia-tan away!" She sang flying though my roof "hey! I'm expecting you to pay for that!" I yelled out "I'm sorry I can't here you over how much of a fan favourite I am!" Serafall called out her voice getting quieter as she got further away "sorry for her Geo, Serafall never had a concept of personal space" Sona apologised. Chuckling I gave Sona a peck on the lips "is ok Sona, at least she's going to be the only surprise tonight" I said jinxing the whole situation.

-lemon end-

[pregnancy initiated]

What.

Everything was peaceful in Japan, the birds were singing, the sun was shining uninterrupted by clouds and "you got me pregnant!" A angry red head devil yelled "I said I was sorry, how was I supposed to know my sperm was magical?" I said trying to make amends with my very angry wife "'how was I supposed to know' don't give me excuses! Why didn't you pull out!?" Rias responded.

Pacing around the room Rias bit down lightly on her finger "what am I going to do? I can't go to school like this" she said stressing. Rias loved the human world especially Japan, the idea of having to give up on school to become a mother must have genuinely upset her.

Great now I feel like a jackass.

[you got a high school girl pregnant]

That's where your wrong! I got three high school girls pregnant and possibly more.

[you say that like its better]

No I know it really isn't.

Approaching Rias I tried putting my hand on her shoulder "Rias, I'm sorry, I know you didn't want a baby" I tried saying before she interrupted me "of corse I want a baby, especially yours" she said pulling me into a hug "I just didn't think it would happen so soon, my brother and Grayfia were married for years before they had Millicas, I just thought we'd have more time before we had ours" she explained leaning against me "I know, I didn't know what absolute units my sperm could be" I said humble bragging "but I'm not just sorry, I have a solution" I added.

Going up to the window for dramatic effect I laid out my plan "it occurred to me when I became an incubus I might get you or one of the others pregnant before you graduated and we'd need a plan, and that plan is" I stated before walking off beckoning Rias to fallow.

Walking in silence through the palace down to the basement I lifted a hatch up in the corner of the room climbing down a set of ladders with Rias coming down after me "this!" I finished my sentence gesturing to the technodrome.

Not having the foggiest idea what was going on Rias just stared at the war machine with a confused look "Geo what am I looking at?" She asked "the technodrome, it's what's allowed me to travel from one dimension to another" I explained "wait, you mean what you said back when you rescued Asia... Is the truth?" Rias said in shock having assumed I was crazy.

Opening the main ramp I started showing Rias around before we came to the inter-dimensional portal "and this is what I've been using to move about, and here's the best part, once I leave a universe time freezes until I return, we can take everyone to another universe and wait until the baby is born then come back like nothing happened" I explained sharing my plan. Rias stood still taking in all this information hitting her at once before turning to me "are you sure that we're ready to be parents?" She asked nervously. Smiling I leaned down to kiss her for a moment before answering "you'll be a perfect mother" I reassured her.

Going back up to the house I started looking around to see where Sona and Ravel had gotten to. They took as much semen as Rias so it was probably certain they were pregnant as well.

[in any other universe someone would have called the police by now]

Walking into the living room I got tackled almost falling to the floor by Ravel "Geo it's wonderful! I'm with child!" She said flooded with excitement "well at least someone isn't pissed at me" I chuckled hugging my wife "Rias isn't happy?" Ravel asked "well she wasn't exactly pleased I'd knocked her up on the first try but she's happy now" I explained.

Looking over to the ecstatic blonde I saw Sona sat reading with a pile of books as tall as her piled up next to her "watcha reading?" I asked. Looking up from her book Sona's eyes looked like she hadn't had taken a break from reading in hours "I'm trying to make my breasts bigger" she said going back to her book "Sona I've told you a hundred times your boobs are perfect" I tried telling the girl "if my bust isn't large enough I might not be able to feed our child enough milk" she said "they'll get bigger, plus you've got two so feeding the baby won't be a problem" I responded. Putting the book down "I'm just worried ok, what if I'm not a good mother? What if the baby end up like their aunt Serafall" Sona started panicking "what you mean the wanting to sleep with you part or the dressing like a Sailor Moon character?" I asked "both!" Sona exclaimed "well the Sailor Moon part might be cute but I'm not into incest when I'm the one committing it" I commented.

Letting me go from her grasp Ravel walked over to Sona giving her a soft smile "don't worry Sona, we just need to remember how we were raised and we'll be fine, you'll be a great mother" Ravel said putting a hand on the student presidents shoulder.

Gathering the girls in the technodrome I left the DXD universe, I wouldn't be back for another year or so depending how long it took Rias, Ravel and Sona to give birth

Sat on the throne with Opala at my side advisors gathered around us giving me a report on the state of my empire "so tell me, how is my empire doing?" I asked one of the men carrying a scroll. He looked nervous before he started to read "w-well my emperor, the Persian provinces are suffering a drought, Dacia is in armed revolt, an admiral has gone rouge and stolen a fleet and has started pillaging the Mediterranean, Carthage went through a economic collapse due to loss of trade, the northern kingdoms of Gaul have united and are heading towards out cities in that region, religious zealots have taken Palestine, several cults in India have started to believe your an angry death god and have started committing human sacrifices to please you, war bands of monsters have been sacking villages across North Africa and some horsemen named Nehas claiming to be the Queen's illegitimate brother has gathered a large army of unhappy civilian men and are outside the gates" he said gasping for air having read the entire report in one breath "ok first how strong are your lungs and two what the fu-" I was about to curse before the doors to the throne room were broken down.

My guards tried putting up a spear wall to fight off the hordes of plebs with a white anthropomorphic horse leading them. Face palming myself I had a drawn out sigh "oh great this guy" I moaned. You know you'd think fucking a horse wouldn't result in pregnancy especially when your human but apparently Farah managed it.

Pointing an axe at me Nehas scowled "this pretender stole our lands and defiled both my sisters and mother, for this he has to pay!" Nehas yelled whipping crowd into a frenzy "guards! Guard me!" I ordered redundantly.

"How derest you acusest his majesty of beingest a pretender!" My priest scorned the horseman leaving me confused "what's wrong with him why is he talking like that?" I asked being completely lost "I'm afraid priest Seto takes the whole role playing a bit too seriously my emperor" another man explained "oh he's one of those" I said finally getting the full picture "now be gone naive before I smite thee with my century rod!" Priest Seto threatened with us not being able to afford the millennium rod with our limited budget "ok I get it the guy who writes this story likes YuGiOh the abridged series you can go now" I said getting annoyed by the constant references.

Stepping down from my throne I tilted my head at the mob of plebs "so your pissed of I fucked your mother AND your sisters?" I asked making sure I had the full picture "that and conquering our home but yes mostly that" Nehas explained "and what about the rest of you? What are you legitimately getting out of this? Egypt will still have to recover from the occupation and that's if whoever replaces me doesn't see the country as a challenge and come back with another army" I asked the group of mostly men who looked to each other with uncertain looks "let me guess you all think you'd be seen by Opala or Farah as a big hero of Egypt and they'd be swept off their feet and fall madly in love with you? Sorry but they both fucked animals with giant dicks before I showed up so most of you wouldn't be able to satisfy either of them" I said bringing down a harsh truth.

Not wanting to hear the unbridled roasting I was raining down on his men Nehas charged at me raising one of his axes into the air. Considering the vast power difference between myself and him I didn't even move to dodge simply swatting away the axe before taking off the horseman's arm.

Collapsing to the ground Nehas let out a roar of pain further demoralising his army before they began panicking as my reinforcements started approaching from behind.

Looking frankly indifferent towards the downed horse/human hybrid I raised my arm over Nehas to finish him off before hearing a loud "stop!" I heard a voice call out. Seeing Farah standing in a doorway to the side of the throne room her belly bulging out mildly like the rest of my pregnant girls. Not killing Nehas I raised an eyebrow "master, I know he's caused you nothing but trouble but he's still my son, I beg you to spare him" Farah pleaded. The love of a mother was something few should underestimate.

"He attempted to kill me and defied my authority in this region, why would I ever consider sparing his life?" I asked "please my lord, there must be another punishment you can think of, one where he lives" Farah desperately said. Looking down at Nehas as he bled out all over my nice clean floor I got a sinister thought. Using my magic to stop his bleeding I beckoned Farah to come over.

Obeying without hesitation I wrapped my arm around Farah's waist pulling her as close to me as I could "if I let him live, he'll spend his life in chains, permanently reminded that everything that I do from now on is his fault, is that a life you want for your son?" I asked groping one of Farah's large dark skinned breasts. Holding back a moan Farah looked down at her son still kneeling on the floor staring up furiously at me as I molested his mother in front of him "if he lives he may still have a chance at finding happiness" she said.

Smiling as yet more sadistic thoughts flooded my mind I brought the matriarchs plump lips to mine kissing her passionately for a moment before ending the kiss and turning the the now surrounded rebels as they slowly put down the farming equipment they were using as weapons.

"Here my proclamation! As punishment for your treachery all men of Egypt from young to old will be banished to the desert where they will drag heavy rocks about erecting large pyramid structures for absolutely no practical reason, because it makes me happy, as for the women, the ones I deem attractive will be gathered in the capital where I will further spit in your ugly, unwashed plebeian faces by using them as living sex toys, they will birth my bastards as a permanent reminder that you all suck at everything including armed revolts and its your own fault for refusing to get good" I proclaimed shocking the entire crowd.

[special class unlocked: breeding stock]

You have no emotional attachments to these individuals, their sole purpose in your mind is to bare your offspring at an industrial rate. They receive +100 obedience but only when being bred.

Trait gained: massive piece of shit.
Your a massive piece of human waste but at least your honest about it.

Great I'm officially a monster.

[then there's no point turning back]

It occurred that I might need more soldiers to deal with the ever growing number of problems in my empire. Humans could only do so much, I'd need a superior class of solders, but not smart enough they could ever betray me.

Getting an idea I quickly nabbed a Orc from the Lord of the rings universe, on of Saruman's Uruk-hai, a superior half human Orc hybrid that made up the backbone of the fallen wizards forces in the war of the ring. They were taller, stronger and faster then the regular Orc variety but most importantly were a race that were completely loyal to their masters. I should so visit that world properly some time, I can hang out with Saruman and Saron.

Brainwashing a Uruk-hai into a loyal and obedient soldier was a easy task with the technodrome's technology and using the same method to spam soldiers when I first came to this world I created half a million of the violent brutes arming them and spreading them across my empire via the fleet docked in Egypt's various harbours.

Requirements met: command an army of at least 100,000 orcs.

Trait gained: Dark Lord.
You are a master of evil, as such creatures with a dark nature naturally bow before you.
+50 obedience with dark creatures.

Neat.

Watching legions of my orcs round up the male population driving them towards the desert like cattle I leaned on the balcony before Opala came up to me "master? May I have a word?" She asked timidly "of course, what's on your mind?" I asked "well, it's my people, they took up arms against you and should be punished, but even the children?" She asked looking on as young boys were torn from their mothers arms and thrown into line "Opala I need to set an example, if the people rise up against me they need to know the consequences of such and action, besides it'll be fun for the kids, they'll learn all new skills make new friends and in ten or so years when I start building about one, maybe two thousand new cities across the empire they'll all have jobs lined up, it's like camp but you get to see half the grown ups die from excessive whipping" I tired reassuring her.

Sadly pouting as she looked to her feet Opala back down "of course master" she said making me feel guilty.

[well put yourself in the boots of those people, how'd you like it if your kid got dragged off by some rich asshole?]

Well if it's my kid were talking about he/she'd probably end up ruling the planet within a week. I'm mean their MY kids, it would be like trying to drag off a Primarch that isn't Angron, your gonna have a bad time.

[all your kids are girls, incubus gene remember?]

Oh yeah. It's gonna suck when a sports event is on.

Sighing I bring Opala into a light hug "fine, I'll let the men under fourteen stay" I said reluctantly making the Egyptian queen smile "thank you Geo" she said warmly putting her hands over my shoulders "but I expect the grandmother of all fuck sessions after the baby is born" I warned her making the former queen giggle "I'd love that master~" Opala responded.

 

Watching as a million souls were sent out towards the desert I stopped to wonder if I was going too far. If, somehow, there was a humane way to deal with decanters and this would only deepen the wounds if resentment that I had created.

Nah.

Standing butt naked in the gateway to the palace I stood behind a stone alter separating me from the Egyptian masses. It was a white rectangle seven feet wide, four foot long and four foot heigh with statues of buxom women taking large cocks into them decorating the base of it.

On the other side of the alter were thousands of beautiful women ranging from Koneko's age to their late 40's though many didn't look it.

Scanning the crowd I singled out a girl around Rias's age. She was fairly slim and stood about the same height as Xenovia with perky D cups barely covered by her wrist length hair that draped over her shoulders. Using my index finger I beckoned her to come over to me while subtly casting raise arousal on the girl.

Shaking nervously she started walking towards me stopping at the opposite side of the alter "and you are my dear?" I asked pouring in as much charm as I could. Before she could open her mouth a voice called out from the crowd "Femi!" A feminine voice called out. Coming out of the crowd a woman who looked in her late 30's got grabbed by the guards.

She looked like a aged up version of the girl in front of me who I assumed was Femi, she was a few inches taller and had a more ample E cup matching her more curvy body. Raising a hand I gestured the Orcs to step aside and let her past. Running up she tried putting herself between Femi and the alter "please my lord, my daughter is still young, use me but leave her untouched" the woman tired to beg "and you are?" I asked "Neferet my lord, my name is Neferet" she introduced herself "well Neferet, I will consider your plea, if" I said looking past her outstretched arm to Femi "your lovely daughter says she doesn't want to" I said noticing the shimmering liquid trickling down the girls leg.

Watching Fami's eyes wander south meeting with my incubus dick her pupils dilated before she realised I noticed what she was looking at "so Femi? Do you want this?" I asked us I my hand to lay my flaccid cock on the alter putting it on full display.

-lemon, mass breeding, monster girl transformation-

Eyeing it while lust started overriding her reason thanks to me spamming sex spells during this conversation Femi slowly walked away from her mother around the alter to my side. Reaching around the back of her neck Femi undid the simple white dress she was wearing letting it drop down to the sandstone ground.

Standing naked before me Femi's ebony skin all but shined as the sun poured down on her. "No undergarments?" I asked cockily as I reached out with a hand groping one of her firm breasts making her squirm "I-I didn't have any illusions of what you were planning for me my lord" Femi responded gasping as I started to twist her untanned pink nipple "sounds like an excuse from a kinky girl who likes the thought of getting fucked in public" I teased moving my other hand between her legs caressing her wet folds making Femi moan "th-that's not true" she stuttered.

Chuckling I moved both my hands to her firm ass hoisting Femi up holding her close to me "when I beckoned you over there were dozens of women around you, you could have easily stood still and someone else would be up here, but instead your here" I said teasingly rubbing my shaft against her parted ass cheeks.

Biting her bottom lip Femi tried looking away only to experience a warm wet sensation as I started licking and kissing her exposed neck "say whatever helps you sleep at night, but right now, right here, your every inch the horny bitch I think you are" I whispered into her ear.

Placing her down on the alter I spread Femi's legs apart letting her wet pussy leak out onto the cold stone. Licking my lips I looked over to Neferet who could only look on in horror as I had her precious little girl laying back legs spread for me "sit next to her" I ordered making the peasant milf go even more wide eyed "excuse me?" She asked her voice going a little higher "you heard me, I want to fuck both of you" I explained.

Knowing better then to defy the orders of a pharaoh, Neferet reluctantly removed her clothes standing naked the same as her daughter. Her wide birthing hips and luscious breasts showed obvious signs she had birthed more then one child but she still had a figure that would be lusted over. Flooding her body with the same spells I had her daughter I watched as Neferet's nipples became hard as if exposed to freezing winds opposed to the desert sun.

Crawling into the alter Neferet laid back next to her daughter trying not to make eye contact. Seeing the two wet inviting pussies in front of me I ran the index finger of each hand over the glistening entrances teasing the two into mewling at the sensation "oh, did I say next to each other? I mean on top of each other" I said smiling down at the pair.

Hesitating for a moment Femi got on all fours before climbing on top of her mother. Getting a side view I saw their tits press against each other as the mother/daughter duo were forced to look into each other's eyes. Moving behind them I saw Femi's pussy was hovering over her mothers trying not to touch.

Rectifying this issue I took ahold of Femi's hips and pushed her down making her cunt rub against her mothers with every motion making the two moan together "I could make you two cum like this, wouldn't that be a sight Femi? Your first time ejaculating would be for your mothers pussy" I teased "please my lord, just use us" Femi begged wanting the embarrassment to end.

Granting the girls request I used my magic to split my shaft in two before sliding into their wet pussies. Femi was much tighter with her walls hugging every inch of my cock while Neferet radiated heat with every thrust. Slamming in and out of the two women I listened to their moans as the sound of my balls slapping against Neferet's ass echoed for everyone to hear.

Using a viewing spell I opened a window in the sky's above large enough for everyone to see. Through the portal they could see their fathers/sons/husbands/brothers working away in the blistering desert and the men could see vice versa.

They hadn't suffered nearly enough for me to be satisfied.

Continuing to pound the two moaning women in front of me I leaned forwards grabbing Femi's tit with one hand and her mothers with the other flooding their bodies with demonic energy. Feeling the size difference between the two women as I squeezed and rolled their soft flesh around in my hands.

Slowly but surely, with each passing thrust and each orgasm from the girls I felt their bodies change. Their forearms and lower legs soon became engulfed by soft black fur with their arms having tufts of grey and white fur where the triceps and forearm met with the feet and hands joining in taking on a more wolf like appearance, their ears where replaced by a pair of canine ones atop their heads matching their natural hair colour and their teeth became more dog like being finished by a long fluffy wolf tail appearing above their rears wagging eagerly where humans once had their tails.The last change to come was both their chests gaining two cup sizes each, Femi becoming a E cup and Neferet now being a G cup.

The two woman has successfully became a pair of Anubis's, wolf like monster girl guardians of a pharaohs tomb.

Speeding up to as fast as I could without killing them I felt the two women who were once Femi and Neferet moan loudly begging for more. Seeing their now gigantic bosoms no longer able to be easily pressed against each other I could almost feel my cocks twitch as Neferet's tits moved either side of her daughters own rack as they bounced freely.

Feeling as the two women's walls clamped down on my cocks yet again I buried myself into their wombs releasing rope after rope of my seed into them making both women's bodies spasm from ecstasy.

Waiting for them to recover I pulled out of Femi and Neferet watching as thick white sperm leaked out of their gaping holes "what do we say?" I asked. Both girls faces turned to me both being bright red, coated in sweat and in the form of lewd smiles the two spoke in unison "thank you my Lord~" they said before sliding off the alter leaning each other as they made their way home, leaking my seed over the ground.

That day, under the desert sun with their husbands and sons watching from through a magical portal, I took over a hundred of the women of Egypt.

I made them scream with pleasure as I thrusted into them, sometimes one cock a hole, sometimes I would stuff up to three into a woman's tight pussy until they begged for more. I moulded their lustful and willing flesh into that of whatever mamono I desired. Harpies, Dark Elves, Sphinxes, Basilisks, Lamias, Werewolves and more. Each time I fucked a woman I tried giving them a unique transformation although I did make family's the same spices like I had done with Femi and Neferet.

Fingering the twins I trusted forwards into their Holstaur mother as she kept one of the daughters mouths sucking on each tit drinking the continuous milk their mother was lactating. Feeling her pull my in deeper as she wrapped her hoofed legs around my waist I thrusted as fast as I could a few more times before blowing my load into the bovine woman making her jolt at the sensation freeing her tits from her daughters mouths.

Seeing milk continue to leak out her enlarged nipples I wrapped my arms around the mamono's waist burning my face into her J cup tits sucking on her welcoming tits drinking my fair share of the sweet liquids.

Like Atem said, it's good to be the King. (YuGiOh abridged)

-lemon end-

Damn I'm glad being a incubus gave me an upgrade otherwise that would have been difficult.

Title gained:
Man whore.
You have fucked with more then 1 hundred women yet somehow still don't have any disease, you are officially a king amongst degenerated.

Fuck you it was worth it.

-JoJo universe-

Dropping myself down in Italy pre World War Two II inhaled the Mediterranean air before setting off to find the red stone of Aja, with that I could ascend to a ultimate life form and turn into a bird/human hybrid and shit. Plus if I end up half as muscular as Ultimate Kars my ass will look fantastic.

[your very confident]

Eh even without my vampire form I am the most powerful person on this planet, finding the stone will be a doddle.

-Egypt three days later-

I can't believe I couldn't find a single red stone of Aja in six hundred and ninety three different versions of JoJo! It's like someone is hoarding them for some strange reason!

[maybe someone is building a suit out of them]

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

[eh, stranger things have happened, so what are you going to do?]

I'll figure something out, I will possess the red stone, then I shall become the sexiest vampire stripper god/pharaoh of Egypt in the multiverse!

[you'd be surprised how much competition you have]

Two months after I arrived in Egypt I stopped to check on the progress on the construction effort of my pyramid. Using the sail barge Jabba owned that I nicked while it was docked at the crime lords palace I sailed over the sand dunes towards the construction sight.

Nearly one and a half million men being worked to the bone as they laboured moving the vast amounts of stone blocks each weighing more then two tonnes taking dozens of workers to move. Nearing the site I did the royal wave at the passing workers. Labourers? Slaves, I waved at the slaves.

Reaching the centre of the site I was greeted by the head architect "my emperor, welcome to our humble workplace" he said bowing "how humble can a pyramid be?" I asked rhetorically "well.... When you put it like that" he said avoiding eye contact sheepishly "thanks to the vast quantity of labourers as well as the machines you provided, 'replicators' I believe you called them, we are years ahead of schedule, it will be the grandest pyramid that the world has ever seen, twice the size of the last one we built" he explained showing me drawings of my pyramid.

Looking it over I raised an eye brow "it's good, for a start" I said dismissively pretending I wasn't extremely impressed "a start? My lord I'm afraid I don't quite understand" the architect said "well I can tell your doing your best, but" I said moving to face the partly built pyramid "see I was thinking, build eight more pyramid right around this one in a square, stop me if I'm getting too technical, then build four more pyramids and turn them upside down and use them to fill the gaps in the pyramids you've already built so it looks like you only made half of a pyramid" I explained making hand gestures to show what I was talking about. The architect went to talk I interrupted "THEN, build four more pyramids and put them on top of the big half built one then put yet another pyramid upside down in the gap and finish by putting one more pyramid on top" I said "is there anything else my lord?" The architect who looked like he just aged ten years asked "yes, could you build all the inside rooms and corridors of all the pyramids so when their put together they connect so it looks like you just made one pyramid?" I asked "would it not be easier to just build one big pyramid my lord? Not to mention more possible?" He asked "if it was easy for the workers it wouldn't be a punishment now would it?" I chuckled lightly slapping the mans cheek "anyhow sounds like you have a lot of work on your hands so I'll leave you to get to it, oh and I'll send more replicators to help speed up the whole thing" I said walking away calmly "I will do my best but the slaves can only take so much my lord" the architect warned "don't be ridiculous, my people love me" I dismissed his claims "you suck!" A man in the distance called out, this enraged the nearest guard who punished him severely.

Taking one last look at the worksite I left the architect to his work I headed below decks where it was cooler as we began the travel back to the palace. It wasn't the hive of criminal activity it was when Jabba owned it, once I had scrubbed the place clean with industrial grade bleach ten times over and gone over every square inch with a ultraviolet light I started remodelling.

On each side were three circular baths with a temperature control pad next to each one and a path in the centre of the room going up to my throne. Sitting down I pressed a button on the side letting me rotate the glorified chair so I was facing towards the windows in front of me so I could see where my barge was taking us, and by us I mean me and the eight or so girls I keep about in Princess Leia slave bikinis so I don't get board.

It's a long trip you know.

[don't you think you've asked a little too much of your slaves?]

It's going to be fine they'll figure it out, I'm just concerned how their going to react when I tell him I want them to build me a new capital city around my pyramid.

I got to thinking, the technodrome was a little small considering all the kids I'll be having so what if I had a world where they could live while I was off doing gamer shit, like acquiring them some new stepmothers. This world was all but perfect, it was nearly five millennia in the past to my time period so it didn't have any of the shit stuff like pollution or a global terrorist crisis or Greta Tuneburg. All I have to do was gather up a bunch of futuristic tech and dump it into my new capital and I can rule over this planets people like the god some of my girls think I am.

[so your not going to uplift the literally tribal population of this planet?]

Oh hell no they may rebel against me once they get advanced enough, no this place will be more akin to Apokolips from DC, but better to look at, or the stereotype of the British Commonwealth.

[being?]

Their all common and I have the wealth.

[I hate your existence]

You sound far to much like my therapist for me to be comfortable.

Getting back to the palace I spent some time with the girls going on walks, having fun conversations or simply sitting doing nothing, oddly enough it felt satisfying. Just spending time with my girls felt nice, like I didn't even need sex to enjoy their company.

[I believe what your experiencing is called 'love']

This is new and strange to me, it feel nice.

Well time for more amoral acts and references

-Tenchi Muyo universe-

[what are you doing?]

Simple, I'm getting my hands on the smexy space pirate Ryoko and the rest of the girls from this universe and the surrounding ones. Also I want to pet Ryo-Ohki and her sister Fuku. For they are adorable.

[I mean, why this ship in particular?]

Oh that's simple I wanted to be Darth Vader but I didn't have time to build the Executor.

Standing on the bridge of an Imperial class star destroyer I overlooked the Tenchi Muyo version of earth. On which the sexy space pirate Ryoko, the cute princesses Ayeka, a ditsy police girl named Mihoshi and Washu the mad scientist who made Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki lived.

[you could have just grabbed them like everyone else]

But where's the challenge?

[you hate challenges]

People change.

[Geo]

Look I just wanted a star destroyer ok?

Now I have a lot of ground to cover but I've managed it before and I'll do so ag-

Before I could finish my internal monologue the entire ship shook around me "status report!" I barked "we haven't got a bastard clue sir" one of the helmsman said "who the hell made you a helmsman!?" I asked "that's me sir, he's my cousin" a cross eyed guy in officers uniform explained "who the hell are you?" I asked "I'm an asshole sir" he explained "I know that but what's your name?" I asked "that is my name sir, Major Asshole" Asshole explained "and your cousin?" I asked "also named Asshole sir" Major Asshole explained "how many Assholes are on this ship?" I yelled out "yo!" Everyone said standing up.

This Space balls reference has gotten out of hand, I'm surrounded by assholes.

While I was trying to figure out what the hell was going on a beam of pure white light started emanating from a singular point at the end of the bridge startling the assholes.

Out of the light a being made out of the same energy appeared taking the form of a human man which no distinct features what so ever.

Kami Tenchi
Level: who cares anymore.

Shit, forgot about this guy.

"You are not welcomed here, leave or suffer the consequences" Kami warned me "well that's not very nice, after I went through all the effort of constructing a star destroyer for the occasion" I responded being genuinely hurt by his hostility "the one you had built by your army of slaves when they tried taking a break from building your pyramid" Kami responded flatly "my slaves are very well treated, only half of them died from excessive whipping, the others died from overexposure, I'm a pretty merciful guy" I tried defending myself.

Simply teleporting to the end of my ship Kami Tenchi flicked it lightly splitting the mile long triangle in half and sending it flying into the void. "Give me a status report Assholes!" I called out "sir half the crew is dead and were approximately ten light years from Earth" Helmsman Asshole responded.

This was not how I expected today to go.

-home-

Ok I admit I was a little overconfident back there.

[you were an ant going up against a super nova]

Ok ok I get it your right I'm wrong.

[I'm just glad it was a benevolent deity, most would have just erased you]

Ok and how did he know about my slaves?

[Kami Tenchi is a omnipotent being in several universes, he knows shit]

That's bullshit.

[thats classic anime]

This isn't over, I will have my revenge!

[you could just teleport the girls you want out, Kami has no power outside the Muyo multiverse]

That's admitting I'm scared of him, I shall not be defeated by a god damn plot convenience!

[fine you glorified man child, what about some more of those hentai girls you like so much?]

Oh yeah, I haven't been to Kuroinu yet. Weird.

You know I could use the technodrome to just teleport the girls from their universe, it would be easy. After all they would be pretty thankful for me saving them from the horrible, awful, unimaginable fate in their own world.

[your not going to do that are you]

You know me too well.

While the easy option would be the best I have two main reasons for this.

One, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to kill Vault. Sure I am a real piece of shit. But at least I don't make the girls I've violated get fucked for money. So... I'm not as bad.

[you declared Prima Nocta on an entire country]

That's completely irrelevant.

Two, the entire population turned against Celestine, a literal goddess just like that. I mean seriously it was like.

Olga: hey I'm going to invade you.

Celestine: well that's not very nice.

Olga: also I have a army of monsters that will rape your population.

Celestine: that's even more not nice.

Olga: what do you expect? I'm a evil bitch.

Celestine: what will we do?

Vault: hey foxy goddess momma.

Celestine: who are you?

Vault: I'm Vault, I have an army of mercenaries and I'm willing to fight Olga for you.

Celestine: great! This fixes everything!

A guy: hey this guy seems sketchy.

Celestine: shut up A guy, now go win this war.

Vault: hey Olga, I've taken your country and now it's rape time.

Olga: pff, good luck I've got magic!

Magician: no you don't.

Olga: oh, oooooh shit.

Vault: now to take over the world!

Magician: but how?

Vault: don't worry, I'm good at convincing people.

Vault: ahem, you what's up my monsters? I'm like real chill and you should totally join me and get all dem hoes.

Monster 1: what the hell is he saying?

Monsters 2: I don't know but I feel convinced.

Celestine: you lied to me.

Vault: what do you expect? I'm sketchy. Now rape time.

Vault: so people of the kingdom, I'm going to let my army and monsters basically rape any women in the country also I'm going to rape your literal goddess you all worship.

Citizens: hey you can't do that! We'll revolt!

Vault: you can have the next round~

Citizens: our opinions are now changed and our morals degraded.

A guy: I told you this would happen, and what happened? Exactly what I said would.

And that's why I'm going to brutally murder that planet.

Now I know I just got some orcs but this time I want some more.... Evil minions for this one.

[they were literally the most evil race in their universe]

Yet they couldn't kill some hobbits.

Looking to the Star Wars legends universe I found my army. The Yuuzahn Vong, a race of BDSM genocidal Luddites who uses solely organic technology. After they literally killed their own galaxy so violently that the Force, the energy force that creates all life, abandoned the species, making it so they couldn't be detected by force users or harmed by most force techniques.

They wondered the void for thousands of years until they got the the Star Wars galaxy which they promptly invaded. Considering this was the legends New Republic they were up against the Yuuzahn Vong had to deal with an actual fleet instead of steam rolling the galaxy in what a day? Still the senate like the last two republics were completely useless and corrupt so they managed to make headway in the north of the galaxy eventually taking the capital of the galaxy Coruscant in less then two years. It wasn't until after Luke Skywalker challenged and defeated the Supreme Overlord of the Yuuzahn Vong, the believed avatar of their god in personal combat that the vastly weakened extragalactic invaders surrendered, and that was after the entire galaxy teamed up on them.

They then went into exile in the unexplored regions of the galaxy on a living, mobile planet. But not until they killed 300 trillion people and made thousands of world uninhabitable due to needing to strip planets of life to grow their purely organic technology.

Seems like my kind of people.

Taking the instant cloning tech I got from Disney to the next level I constructed ten columns of ten cloning pods that were each ten pods high. If my maths was corrected in twenty four hours I could create eighty six million four hundred thousand Yuuzahn Vong soldiers.

If you thought I was too overpowered to be a likeable character then you haven't seen nothing yet.

Turning the the siege tech department I grabbed the London Monitor from wolfenstein, a massive robot used by the nazis who ironically, used ancient Jewish super science to conquer the earth. It was a tripod that had it all, flamethrowers, missiles and a giant laser gun.

Those Middle Ages mofo's won't see what's coming. Using the droid production facilities on the technodrome I managed to produce four dozen of the gargantuan war machines. While I gave my Yuuzahn Vong all the weapons and vehicles they had when they invaded the galaxy excluding their spaceships of course I just thought it would be funny forcing the mechanical tech hating warriors to fight alongside the war machines.

Transporting them to the Kuroinu world I gave out my orders to the legions of pain happy maniacs. I told them to grab the girls from the anime and bring me Vault. Destroy everything else.

I on the other hand had a far greater mission. One that put me on the level of Thanos and Darksied.

I sat down and let my goons do all the work.

About a week passed for me as my legions of bloodthirsty xenos tore across the continent destroying everything that it came across against. Getting tired of sitting watching the sun set on a grateful universe I decided I'd just go get Celestine and her big titty friends myself.

Taking a leisurely stroll through the forest I eventually found the capital. Well what was left of it. The Monitors and my Yuuzahn Vong had burnt a significant portion of it to the ground. Walking through the ruins I found more and more Yuuzahn Vong corpses as I got closer to the palace. What the frig? Their armour was supposed to be able to resist lightsabers how did they kill so many oooooh, they went for the head.

Stepping over the decapitated aliens I walked through the destroyed castle gate where there was still fighting. Inside Vault, who I assumed hadn't revealed himself to be evil yet was fighting alongside Celestine and the Princess Knights.

Sticking four fingers into my mouth I tried whistling only to fail repeatedly. Ok I admit it I can't whistle.

Getting a proper whistle out I blew on it as hard as I could getting everyone's attention. Clearing my throat I struck a menacing pose.

[gay pose]

I struck a MENACING pose before introducing myself "foolish fools! I Geo Sebastian Ishtar the 4th have come to enslave your souls, now submit or face my vengeance!" I threatened. Everyone stood silent trying to figure out if I was for real. Even my own soldiers had the same confused look on their face "listen kid no offence but we're kind of in the middle of something" Vault said not believing I was the one in command of the Yuuzahn Vong "as am I, in the middle of taking over this planet" I responded "ok, we don't have time for your bullshit so piss off" Vault growled getting obviously pissed off.

Standing there in silence for a minute I blinked "well that was a little insensitive, no wonder your so lonely" I responded sticking the nearest Yuuzahn Vong warriors on him. Watching the man who would be the sex emperor (hey that's a good title I might use that later) get torn limb from limb by the sadistic maniacs.

Being surrounded one hundred to one Celestine told her knights to stand down "I know not who you are or where you came from but for the sake of my people I am willing to discuss the terms of surrender" the elf goddess stated. Closing the distance between us wrapping my arm around her waist pulling against my body.

Readying her sword Claudia readied an attack before Celestine raised a hand stopping her "your people? Let me tell you something about your 'people' do you know what would have happened if I hadn't come along? Vault would have betrayed you and condemned you, your knights, and every other woman on this planet to a life as a sex slave and where were your... People. When you needed them? They joined in, they violated you, their goddess like a common whore" I explained. Refusing to believe me Celestine's eyebrows furrowed "that, that's a lie! My people are good, they couldn't, they wouldn't!" She protested.

This woman had way too much faith in her people's morality.

Clicking my fingers two Yuuzahn Vong rolled in a TV trying to set it up to a generator.

Something about a race who hate technology trying to set up a Samsung TV is just hilarious if you think about it.

After going through the instructions manual the aliens managed to get the tv working. Turning it on I showed Celestine and her knights a few clips from Kuroinu seeing the horror grow on their faces "what- what is this?" Celestine asked with absolutely fear in her eyes "your future in a world where Vault lived" I explained.

Feeling her body start to shiver is I held her close I put my spare hand against her cheek "this is the world I save you from, and it's the reason your people don't deserve your love or your protection, once they were offered a better deal, they did this to you, their own goddess" I told her further destroying her fantasy that these people genuinely cared about her.

Seeing tears form in her eyes I wiped them away giving Celestine a warm smile "leave them to their fate, I've ordered the Yuuzahn Vong to let everyone under the age of fourteen go, they'll rebuild from square one, and maybe next time they'll learn the punishment that comes with betraying their deity" I told the elf woman. Looking over my shoulder she saw the TV was still playing clips of her and her Knights being violated over and over again. Feeling consumed by fear and betrayal Celestine pressed herself against my Boyd fully burying her head in my neck "d-do what you want with us, just don't make my knights go through that" she begged much to my own delight. Wrapping both hands around her I held Celestine close "don't worry my dear, I'll protect you" I promised looking over to her terrified knights "all of you" I added.

My consoling of the elf queen for interrupted by the sound of screaming and swearing as two Yuuzahn Vong entered the room with a dark skinned woman over each shoulder. Said women were queen Olga and her servant Chloe. With both elf girls getting thrown on the floor in front of me I chuckled to myself "that's the list done, let's go home" I said eyeing both girls skimpy outfits.

(They will be lemon'd in the next chapter, I already made this way too long)

-Hyoudo residents-

Sat at home Issei tired mustering up the strength to lift his drink with only one hand failing miserably. Whatever he had used against Geo took a huge amount of energy out of him "what was that Ddreg?" He asked his partner "that was the Juggernaut drive, a form far more powerful then the standard scale mail, what you used was an incomplete form, you turned into a feral beast and your overall life force was dramatically decreased" the true Red Dragon Emperor explained "it will take a long time to regain your strength without healing but as long as anything sudden doesn't happen you should be fine" Ddreg added.

Suddenly Issei's father burst into the living room "Issei turn on the news!" He ordered his son. Quickly as possible Issei complied seeing a familiar face standing over a man sized hole in the Japanese national news station "Geo" Issei growled remembering what he learned last they fought.

Standing with a smug grin on his face and techno music blasting out of his phone Geo pressed the screen of the rectangular device before clearing his throat "people of earth, my name is Geo, you may remember me from the recent swath of insurgent corpses spread throughout the Middle East and that one zombie apocalypse in Detroit, although the last one was probably a Tuesday for that crapscape, but enough about them, I have an announcement for every man, woman and technicolour rainbow in between" Geo explained "please be leaving the earth forever" Issei repeated over and over again in his head "I am leaving the earth forever" Geo stated much to Issei's joy "woohoo!" Issei exclaimed "after I blow it up" Geo added "oh no!" Issei stated "unless" Geo said making Issei gasp with anticipation "unless one of this universes 'champions' can win a little tournament I'm hosting, and yes, it's what you think it is, ladies, gentlemen and those of unspecified gender, I bring to you, the CELL GAMES! Fallow on #CellGames" Geo announced.

Checking his phone Issei saw it was already getting 100k retweets a second "unlike the original Cell Games this will be a proper tournament with brackets and everything, and like Issei Hyoudo's mother, I accept all comers" Geo winked "how dare he" Issei's father scowled "dad why did you take off your shirt?" Issei asked as his father stood shirtless. "The games will be held on an island ten miles south east off the coast of Tokyo in one months time, so for those of you who aren't attending, throw a party, kill your boss, get a purge going oh and pray to your god, but spoilers, I won't be listening" Geo said holding up a strange black sceptre with a large red jewel on it towards be back of the studio. A second later a white ball of light no larger then a grape emerged out of it before flying through the back wall making a circle large enough that you could see the mountain ranges in the distance before said mountains could be seen reduced to rubble seconds later "and that's for those who thought this was an elaborate prank" Geo stated before the cameras turned black.

Issei sat there filled with rage, he showed up, took the love of his life, and now he's threatening the whole planet. Issei hoped he could get his full power back soon, because the moment he did.

He was coming for Geo.

-the Underworld-

The leaders of the three factions, Michael of Heaven, Azazel of the Grigori and Sirzech Lucifer of the Devil clans. They had all found out what Geo was planning from the Devils living on Earth. The world was a major home and recruitment ground for all three races. Seeing it destroyed would mean devastation for all parties involved. The three men had already started evacuating their respective people from Earth in case Geo couldn't be stopped in time.

"This is a difficult situation, one minute Geo seems content living peacefully as long as we didn't get in his way, the next he's saying he wants to blow up the planet" Azazel said not getting what the mad human had planned "peaceful for your respective parties, no offence but I haven't seen heads or tails of this mortal" Michael stated "if he hadn't gone crazy Geo would have probably paid you a visit soon enough, that sister of yours Gabriel was it? She's probably on one of Geo's lists" Azazel chuckled "and what lists do you speak of Azazel?" Michael asked "don't" Sirzech tried to warn "list of girls he's planning to fuck!" Azazel explained bursting out in laughter "I fail to see how any of this is funny Azazel" Sirzech said "oh come on, I've got Vali, Michael has his trump card stashed away in heaven and you have that Hyoudo boy, Geo's fun to be around but he doesn't stand a chance" Azazel said confidently.

-Geo residence-

"Why did you guys order a pizza! How did you order pizza!" I yelled "we were hungry and no one felt like cooking, duh, also turns out Pizza Hut has a inter dimensional department" Rias explained taking a bite "so you don't want yours?" Rias asked holding my plate out. Quietly I took it and sat down without responded "thought so~" the red head sang planting a kiss on my cheek.

I'm going to need some goddamn dragon girls after this.

[FINALLY]

Chapter 18: The Geo games part 1

Chapter Text

Finally I get another goddamn chapter, it's been so long that Luna aged 10 goddamn years. I miss my fluffy puppy.

[it hasn't been that long stop complaining]

Fine, anyway now we can get to the Geo games.

[I thought they were the Cell games]

Oh I tried calling it that but let's just say Akira Toriyama was not happy.

-ten minutes ago-

Standing over me Toriyama, who looked just like Goku without his shirt on was beating me senseless using Krillin as a blunt force instrument "I'm sorry mr Toriyama it won't happen again!" I begged having broken yet another rib "why am I the one being used as a club?" An equally battered Krillin asked "I tried using Yamcha but he broke in half to quickly" Toriyama explained gesturing to the broken corpse of Yamcha next to Radiz who was in a worse state.

-now-

So anyway it's the Geo games now. But first a lemon I'm putting in a later chapter despite the fact it's chronologically before this part of the story!

[sounds like you were too lazy to write it but your anxiety forced you to publish a chapter]

Moving on!

"Miss Kobayashi where are we?" Tohru asked looking around the strange room they were now in "I'm genuinely not sure, maybe it's some new dragon thing?" Kobayashi said "Miss Kobayashi there's a naked man there" Kanna said pulling on the human woman's coat sleeve while pointing with her other hand "a naked wah..." Kobayashi said turning around and becoming speechless at the sight of me standing naked "ooh, I'm gonna like it here~" Lucoa smiled.

"Hello" I greeted.

"It has come to my attention that I have not had sex with any of you, despite the fact some of you have been in my harem for more then four chapters, now we shall rectify, or should I say erectify the situation" I stated looking at the group of women in front of me.

-lemon, breeding orgy, tentacles, thanks for your patience-

Casting the new spell I learned offscreen, hundreds of pink tentacles burst out from around me and flew towards the girls at blinding speed wrapping themselves around the girls movin over their bodies towards their more sensitive regions quickly.

The former queen of the Phenex was now suspended in air her clothes stripped from her as dozens of tendrils as thick as her wrists bound her and began rubbing themselves over her most sensitive areas lubricating them as they slowly pushed into her wet holes with one united thrust sending a rush of pleasure through her system within a second causing her to let out a shriek of pleasure before her mouth was filled with a tentacle joining its brothers in filling the buxom purplette.

The rest of the peerage didn't fair that well either, Mihea, Karlamine, Siris, Isabela, Xuelan, Marion, Burent, Shuriya and Mira were suspended in air, their holes being pumped faster and faster by the tendrils while their erect nipples were sucked and fondled. Every forty thrusts bringing them to orgasm before continuing the relentless shagging, leaving them in a half unconscious state by the tenth climax.

Ile and Nel were given more mercy then their comrades due to their smaller size only having one of the tentacles pound away at their tight pussies. The rest were rubbing against their soft flesh spraying their bodies with my sperm seeing as these appendages were extensions of myself. Feeling themselves be filled up with every thrust causing a bulge in their bellies Ile and Nel held hands as they moaned at the waves of ecstasy wash over them.

Li and Ni were pressed against each other, each thrust pushing their ample cleavage together. The mixture of musk and sexual pleasure overriding their senses making both sisters happily kiss each other their tongues mixing and licking each other while the girls stroked and squeezed each other's feline ears as they were ravaged.

The former Aztec goddess was physically enjoying herself through the experience.

Stuffing her pussy with two of the tentacles with her voluptuous ass with the same amount while she happily sucked with the force of a industrial vacuum on a fifth. Her gargantuan tits needed four each to suck and fondle due to their great size and weight.

Enjoying the attention Lucoa suddenly felt all the tentacles exit her body as one wrapped around her ankle dragging her towards me leaving her sat between Tohru and Elma "so, did I get a free upgrade~" she teased opening her legs and showing me her drenched entrance.

"I want you" I stated mustering all my dominance. Flipping herself over into her hands and knees, hanging her tits in both Tohru and Elma's faces Lucoa started shaking her ass I'm my direction "then take me~" she teased.

Lining up with her pussy I entered her with one thrust going balls deep. Hearing a surprised moan escape Lucoa's lips I started thrusting as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her clit making her entire body shake and jiggle every time.

Tohru was laid on her back a tentacle robbing her of her virginity and Lucoa's large breast bouncing up and down in her face. Finding the rhythm of the bouncing boob nearly hypnotic Tohru grabbed onto it with both hands and pressing her lips against the erect pink nipple biting down on it with her teeth to hold it in place getting a gasp from the busty woman.

Kobayashi had not imagined this day ending up like this. She woke up with Kanna snuggling up to her like usual and the next minute she was on her back getting double stuffed by tentacles while another two held her legs go there's letting three more of the long penis like limbs rub in between her thighs while watching Lucoa get pounded by some random guy while Tohru and Elma sucked on her fat tits.

Ilulu was being suspended in the air, one tentacle pumping in and out her mouth, another her increasingly wet pussy spit roasting her while two more latched onto her tits milking her like a cow with rough and strong motions. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head Ilulu could do nothing but moan with lust while the piston like pounding continued to rearrange her insides.

Clutching at the sheets while being fucked remorselessly Elma was bright red at the sight of a large breast belonging to Lucoa bounce and smack against her face. Trying to look away all the dragon could see was Tohru latched onto Lucoa's other nipple sucking on it like a newborn.

Going even redder if that were possible Elma turned back to the breast in her face letting her curiosity get the better of her as she copped the blonde dragon and lightly bit down on the pink bump chewing on it between her teeth.

"Yeah! Squeeze my tits dry girls! I can't promise there will be any milk but if you can find any it's all yours!" Lucoa moaned as she was pushed to climax.

Celestine had came into my service out of fear she and her friends would become sex slaves used for the pleasure of others. Now she didn't fear anything like that.

Moaning and panting as four tentacles wrapped into one large drill pushed into her having already reached her womb. Watching on as her princess knights were violated in similar manners Claudia being spit roasted in the air, Alicia having two tentacles working in tandem as they pushed in and out of her ass while a third fucked her pussy, Prim on her knees sucking off two of them like it were a pair of men, Kaguya trying to fight back as dozens bit and nibbled across every inch of her body making her mewl reluctantly, Maia sat happily bouncing on two in each hole her eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out like a panting dog and even Luu-Luu the dwarf taking one like a professional brothel worker.

None of this bothered Celestine, in fact she was aroused at the sight, desperately begging for more from the tendrils that pleasures her, the facade of a chaste and virtuous goddess melting away as the fuck hungry whore took control "more! Give me more!" She begged as more tentacles joined the drill pushing into her.

Olga had always wanted to see Celestine being fucked by monsters. Revealed to be nothing but a slut under all that prim and proper bullshit. But she didn't expect to be fucked by the same monster while watching the elf queen before for more. Three tentacles were underneath her drilling upwards into her ass while two more held her legs apart. Something like this should be hurting her ass her ass was torn apart but all Olga could feel was pleasure as the mass moved inside her.

Chloe, her most trusted servant was going through something similar as both ass and pussy were filled with as many tendrils as they could take. She was on her hands and knees, face in Olga's pussy lapping at the juices that the entrance secreted. Every lap became faster and faster until Chloe became all but a revenues beast devouring her pussy without being phased by the countless climaxes Olga went through.

Feeling a seventh orgasm coming Olga tried to force her servants head from between her legs "Chloe! I need to rest, slowdown!" Olga begged "mine" Chloe growled as she intensified her licked "your finally mine Olga, I'm going to enjoy every inch of your perfect body!" Chloe stated opening her mouth as wide as she could pressing it against Olga's entrance as the flood of liquids burst into her mouth and around her face before quickly going back to licking.

Speeding up all my tentacles at once I thrusted into the girls as deep as I could filling every one of their holes with hot white seed.

-lemon end-

Trait gained: ultimate man whore.
You can't keep it in your pants can you? STD immunity gained.

Fuck you.

"Well that was.... Something" Kobayashi said "a very good something" Yubelluna said slyly "yeah" I said stretching my arms "wait... Where's Kanna?" Tohru asked looking around for the white haired loli.

-Ophis's room-

"I hereby call this meeting of the council of lolis to order" the dragon god said as she, Koneko and Kanna sat eating cookies not bothering anyone. Not knowing that a loli orgy chapter was in the works.

-Geo-

"Eh I'm sure she'll be fine, anyhow" I said rummaging around until I found my phone "hey Ravel" I said putting my phone to the side of my face "good news, I'm putting you in charge of your brothers former peerage" I explained hearing a happy squeal from the other end "so who wants another round?" I asked.

-1 hour later-

Strutting down the palace hallways I hummed lightly being in the best mood I had been in a while, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and I just knocked up a bunch of hot girls, literally nothing short of the end of reality could ruin my mood.

Then I felt a familiar presence that ruined my mood. The sensation of uptight douche baggery condensed into a single being and covered in dense simp scented perfume that I was familiar with suddenly entered my system.

Rolling my eyes as obviously as I could I let out a sigh lasting no less then ten seconds "hello Dalium" I said with clearly fake friendliness "hello Geo, I assume you know why I'm here?" The idiot asked "let me guess, bring me to justice, save the universe from my evil bla bla bla, stop me when I'm getting warmer" I responded. Giving off a clear look of disgust Dalium took a step forward readying his sword "Dalium, we're here for peace not more war" a familiar voice said "hello Alucis" I reluctantly greeted my fellow gamer "hello Geo, it's been a while" Alucis said. Leaning against the wall I raised an eyebrow at the two Guardians "so what do you two plan to do? I've done the maths and I still have a higher damage output and defence stats then both of you" I stated "we're not here to fight, violence clearly doesn't work with you, so we will show you a better way, we've been to the world you destroyed, come with us, let me show you a better world" Alucis explained.

I didn't trust either of these asshats, why should I considering what they've done. One tried to trick me and the other tired killing me. Although when I think about it they both tried to kill me.

Keeping my guard up I rolled my eyes "if you two asshats try to kill me then I'll erase you both" I warned stepping through the portal after them.

When I left the Kuroinu universe it was a burnt wasteland with the remnants of my Yuuzahn Vong army picking its carcass clean. This was not that world.

All around me I saw lush green wildlife flourishing with people both human and Yuuzahn Vong living together peacefully "what the fuck did you do to my devastated wasteland?" I asked genuinely pissed off feeling like the last chapter had been cheapened somehow "well first we used the dragon balls the Guardians keep on standby to undo all the death you caused, after that we rehabilitated the Yuuzahn Vong into a peaceful people along with any other malicious cultures" Alucis explained "God damn it you guys you've ruined it! It was supposed to be the end times the punishment of a people who were way to quick to betrayal! Now everyone's a God damn hippy!" I complained.

Rubbing his forehead Alucis whispered "gods give me strength" under his breath "we're here to show you that everyone has the chance to become a good person Geo, look Vault is right there" Alucis said pointing to a man in front of a painting canvas "Vault!" Alucis called out getting the mercenaries attention "Alucis, Dalium, how are you my friends?" He asked smiling as he put down a paintbrush "what the hell did you do to Vault!?" I said in horror "well I realised my plans to build a sex empire was wrong and immoral, that I should look for a girl who loves me for me not one that I can sexually abuse for that is wrong" the new Vault explained "look, my wife and I have already had a beautiful baby girl" he added pulling out a picture of him and a fairly good looking blonde woman "see? Even the worst person has hope Geo, this could be you" Alucis said "what? A monogamous husband with a regular job and a hobby? No thanks" I passed off "can I kill him now?" Dalium asked "try me simp" I threatened.

Quickly stepping between Dalium and myself Alucis tired again to convince me "what Dalium was trying to say is that there's still a chance for you Geo" Alucis explained "no I didn't" Dalium interrupted "and there is good in you" Alucis continued "no there isn't" I stated "so what do you say? Will you give the Guardians a chance" Alucis said completely ignoring my statement "can I keep my harem?" I asked "well no, the majority of them are slaves or have been broken mentally so no you can't but trust me protecting the multiverse is more fulfilling then any lustful orgy could ever be" Alucis explained "then never! I would rather be a man whore then a simp to a prude goddess!" I declared proudly. Rejecting them now and forever.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my ear as someone pinched it hardly "alright boys I'll take it from here" a feminine voice said "but lady Celestine" Dalium protested "that's final Dalium, I'll deal with Geo myself" Celestine said.

Before I could protest Celestine teleported me back to the palace in Egypt. In front of the steps were the millions of men I banished into the desert with rather unhappy looks on their faces "oops" I said before Celestine pulled on my ear "don't you have something to say Geo?" Celestine asked "Jesus who are you my mother!?" I sneered trying to loosen her iron grip "no, but apologise and you can call me mommy" she said under her breath "what?" I asked "I said apologise" she responded pulling harder. Quickly remembering the button Hellus gave me I reached into my pocket hoping to pull it out.

Fumbling around in my pocket I quickly realised it wasn't there.

-in the palace-

"I wish Lord Geo would empty his pockets" Noelle complained holding the Hellus button in her palm.

-Geo-

Crap!

Reluctantly I didn't see any other way "ok ok I'll do it!" I relented getting my ear released "well? I'm waiting?" Celestine asked. Sighing I slouched as I looked towards the crowd "ok ok I'm sooorgh! Ahem, I'm Sooouuur! Nope can't say it" I said failing to apologise before getting a glare from Celestine "fine I'll try harder, the elf with your name is way more fun by the way" I grumbled "people of Egypt, I'm sorry I enslaved all of you and made sweet lustful love to all your wives, mothers and daughters, or whatever relation to you they were, it was wrong, and I am sorry" I said giving a shit tier apology "what about how you turned our women into half human monsters?" One guy asked "actually I see it as a bit of an improvement" another said "yeah my wife's tits are way bigger and she's making enough milk for the whole family now so we have enough money that I can stop working a decade earlier then planned" a third man said "I'm kind of into tails to I'm good" a forth said "so your not mad about that?" I asked "oh we're all still pissed you got our women pregnant but the race change is kind of a compensation" the first man said.

Looking back at Celestine I pointed towards the group "see? I didn't do anything wrong" I defended myself.

Inhaling deeply Celestine closed her eyes for a moment "are you sure about this one Lucoa?" She asked catching me off guard "yep, he's good I can tell" the exiled goddess's voice rang as she hopped down from above her boobs bouncing in her black top as she landed next to me smiling inanely "wait you two know each other?" I said bamboozled at the thought of these two being friends "yes, Lucoa and I met a few years back, she got drunk then tired soliciting myself and her si-" Celestine tried explaining before Lucoa covered her mouth "shut up shut up shit up! He doesn't need to know about that!" Lucoa yelled her face going red "you mean that you got drunk and had lesbian sex with your sister? Yeah I know and fully intend to recreate the event with myself added to the mix" I told the former goddess making her face go even redder.

Smiling lightly for a moment before returning to her standard neutral expression "not Geo I'm not an unreasonable woman, I'm willing to make you a deal, as long as you don't bring unnecessary suffering to the native people of whatever universe you travel to AND honour one personal favour to the Guardians that we can cash in at any time you may continue to travel reality as you see fit" Celestine explained "and expand my harem?" I asked "isn't it already too large?" Celestine asked verbally exhausted by my question "you make that sound like it's possible" I responded "and about that favour" I asked "it is something very personal to me, something I can't trust any of my subordinates to do" she said seeming to become sheepish at the thought.

Donning a warm smile I put my hand on the leader of the Guardians shoulders "yes, I will take your virginity" I said proudly. Reacting almost instantly Celestine crushed both my hands as she pried them off of her making me create a noise only dogs could here while Lucoa laughed uncontrollably "man, if you got one percent stronger every time a guy thought that was what you were asking them to do you'd be unstoppable by now!" The dragon girl all but cackled "that is not remotely what I was going to ask" Celestine said sternly "then what the hell do you want!?" I said trying to kiss my shattered hands better "I will save the favour till another time, until then Geo, Lucoa" Celestine explained teleporting away.

"So you tried to fuck her?" I asked "please don't bring that up" Lucoa moaned going red.

-6 hours later-

Standing in the technodrome's cloning lab I looked over a large test tube rubbing my hands in anticipation as the cloning juices started draining away.

Having a large harem of beautiful women is fun but I kind of miss having guy friends I can hang around. I needed a guy who I couldn't cuck because I literally can't keep my hands off other people's wives. It's why I'd go to hell if I died, God hates that shit, that and teenage sex which is my personal explanation why Jason, Freedy and Michael keep coming back to life. God is on their side.

Watching as the mountain of brown alien muscle step out of the tube my pupils narrowed at the realisation. Lieutenant Worf had a huge dick.

I grabbed DNA from Worf from Star Trek and made a identical copy of him. Looking down at me I noticed the height difference between us "who am I?" Worf asked "you are Worf, clone of Worf, a mighty Klingon warrior of great honour" I explained "and you are?" He asked. Thinking for a second I got a minor smirk on my face "I am Geo, son of Francis, I am emperor of the Klingon empire" I lied out my ass. Except for now I've never even met a real Klingon, but I assume that the facts about the Klingon empire I altered and planted into Worf's brain told him that I was the absolute ruler of his people's empire.

I might actually visit Star Trek, the pleasure planet of Risa seems like my kind of planet.

-one clothing session later-

Walking through the corridors of my palace while trying to regain the beautiful image of my massive tentacle orgy from this morning. Strutting down the hallways I saw Grayfia cleaning a vase "hey Grayfia how you doing?" I asked. Turning to face me Grayfia had the signature stoic look on her face "I am... Adequate, Lord Geo" she said in a neutral tone "adequate... Ok what's the matter?" I asked leaning against the wall "nothing's the matter, other then the fact that I am in a different universe, trillions of miles away from my son and my husband who I have cheated on with a man I barely know and who's child I now carry after I was impregnated during a threesome with my own mother in law, why would anything possibly be wrong" Grayfia said in a passive aggressive tone.

Being stumped by the sudden aggression from the normally calm woman I tried to figure out how to try and fix it.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok I can't think of anything.

[you did destroy this woman's marriage]

Well I've destroyed marriages before I didn't expect this to be a problem.

While I tried to figure out a response a servant walked up to us "my lord, the ladies Rias, Sona and Ravel are going into labour" he explained.

Rushing after the servant I stopped at the sight of servants coating the walls with a deep red liquid "what the hell are you doing?" I asked "oh my emperor, we're coating the walls with fresh blood to prevent evil spirits from seeping in, oi! Get more blood at the top of the wall that's where the worst ones come in from!" The servant explained "you... You mean animal blood right?" I asked. Staring at me with a blank expression for a minute "yes" she said casually.

(This was an actual ancient Egyptian tradition)

Stepping past her I entered the medical ward seeing all three of my legal wives laying on their backs panting and whining in while midwives were around them "it's ok I'm here" I said running up to them "Geo thank goodness your here!" Rias said grabbing my hand. Holding her hand I gave Rias a loving smile.

Then I felt a sharp increase in pain as Rias crushed my hand "now I can squeeze your hand to show you how much this hurts!" She snarled. Tapping out I tried using all my strength to slip out her iron grip "don't worry honey this is the beauty of motherhoooooooooood!" I said squealing as Rias only tightened her grip "don't tell me this is beautiful it feels like I'm using a cactus as a dildo!" She roared pushing with as much as she could "Worf!" I called out.

Kicking down the door holding a bat'leth tilting his head at the sight before him "where are the attackers?" He asked "we're not under attack I just need you to help me get out of Rias's grip!" I explained.

Understanding the situation Worf put his weapon to the side before coming up to the medical bed "fear not, I have taken midwifery classes" he said assessing the situation "wait your a midwife?" I asked "the future of the Klingon empire depends on it having a powerful ruler, I can also provide a long list of potential training and educational methods that will ensure maximum efficiency in creating a truly honourable warrior" Worf explained "can I get a little help over here!?" Ravel asked "at once" Worf said leaving to help her "wait Worf done leave me!" I begged.

Feeling as if my fingers were going to break off I wiggled out of Rias's iron grip while she was going through a contraction. Crawling over to Sona I popped my head up by her bed "hey sweetie your doing just fine please don't break my hand" I comforted her through contractions. Arching her back with shaking legs Sona winced as she looked at me "remind me to research how to teleport babies out of wombs once we get home" she whimpered before another contraction came "your doing great just a few more pushes" I encouraged "a few to many!" Sona countered. Staying at Sona's side I heard a terrifying noise "Geo!" A violent roar yelled.

Feeling my fear levels go higher then a DBZ power level I slowly looked behind me. Over by Rias, Ravel glared at me, her eyes turned dark red and her flaming wings growing to the size of a mythical dragon such a Smaug or the Great Dragon of Merlin.

Shaking slightly I tried to make the hormonal fire bird teen less angry "Ravel darling, please calm down" I begged "don't tell me to calm down! You did this to me!" She snapped her left wing somehow grabbed me holding me in front of the mid birth Phoenix "Get. This. Thing. Out. Of. Me" Ravel ordered. Thinking quick I kissed Ravel on the forehead hoping she's calm down. And she actually did.

Retracing her burning wings Ravel turned into her usual cheery self "I'm just glad your here darling~" she sang through her pushing.

The birth period continued for another half hour with me switching between my three girls until suddenly it happened.

Hearing the sound of crying infants had always annoyed me in my past life. But now it's the best thing I've ever heard. Seeing all three healthy baby girls get cleaned up and put into their respective mother's arms I looked over each of them seeing all my... Our, daughters making sure they were ok. Both Ravel's and Rias's had beautiful blue eyes like their mothers and Sona's little girl had bright violet eyes.

Feeling a tap on my side I saw Rias looking up at me with a tired but warm smile "would you like to hold her?" She asked. Feeling truly nervous for the first time since rebirth I gently took my firstborn child in my arms cradling her gently "I-I don't know what makes me happier" I said "becoming a father or knowing our family is only getting bigger?" Sona asked "no becoming a father or knowing I have fully cucked both the asses who took my Luna" I explained making everyone except Worf laugh.

Then a spear flew into the floor ten feet away from us "sorry! Just trying to throw a spear over the house to bless the birth, it's a big house" a soldier apologised.

Standing up Worf pulled the spear out the floor and walked out to the soldier "allow me" he said staring in Klingon. Pulling his arm back and throwing the spear over the palace with one powerful movement "you must build more muscle in your arms" Worf stated towards the gawping Roman.

(This was a Roman tradition)

"Traditions are weird, you think there's enough blood on the walls?" I asked one of the midwives "we'll apply more your majesty" she said obediently "whelp now it's time for my tournament" I said proudly holding one of my new born daughters in my arms.

Then the door flung open showing Koneko getting tied up in red wool trying to get it undone "hey Geo help me out here" she asked looking up at me "Geo?" She asked while I looked blankly down at the frankly adorable display.

-30 minutes later-

Achievement gained: ravioli ravioli you knocked up the cat loli.

Ok so we may need to wait a little while longer.

At least the other girls births were a lot more tame. Except Yasaka who gave birth to a litter of our daughters in her giant fox form. Then she immediately demanded that I impregnated her again. Fox milfs are weird.

-fallout universe-

I had returned to the Mojave wasteland I started farming gamer credit to pay for my massive ass fighting arena. I couldn't build one within the timeframe I had so I would cheat and buy one instead. Scrolling through the gamer shop I looked for arenas I could use for a arena picking up two Olympic food courts when I saw them. Eventually I found the perfect one.

The temple hideout from street fighters. It was perfect for what I needed.

-DXD-

Watching as the spectators and participants flooded onto the island I drummed my fingers on the table in front of me trying to figure out if I had a large enough food court.

-Sirzech-

Looking around the temple like arena for Geo, I moved through the crowds of devils, angels, humans and other supernatural creatures including the gods themselves. I couldn't figure Geo out, one minute he's marrying Ria the next he's threatening all life on Earth, he's up to something.

I kept looking for nearly two hours before I decided to take a break for lunch.

Sat eating some very nice pork and noodles at the food court I watched the humans competitors eat and talk. I'm starting to see why Ria loves these creatures so much, they've seen what Geo is capable of but they still came here to protect their planet.

Smiling slightly I noticed a shine of silver hair I stood up fallowing it. Was that Grayfia? I thought she was with mother why would she be here.

Fallowing the silver hair I found it was indeed my wife "Grayfia wait!" I called out. Suddenly stopping Grayfia turned to face me standing in her typical maid outfit. But for some reason she had a guilty face "what are you doing here?" I asked trying to make things make sense.

Lowering her head Grayfia's eyelid started twitching slight "I'm sorry" she apologised. What was she apologising for? "Grayfia what are you talking about?" I asked moving closer which made her flinch and take a step back "I-I don't know why I did it, but I did, and I had a child Sirzech" she said sounding utterly ashamed "what!?" I said utterly shocked.

I didn't even know she was pregnant, the last time we made love was only two days ago and then she went with my mother to visit....

Grabbing onto her shoulders I looked my wife dead in the eyes "where. Is. Geo" I said a cold rage entering my voice.

-Geo-

Why are my asscheeks telling me to run?

[why is it your butt?]

I have a genetic mutation that makes it so my gluts have more nerve endings then the rest of my body, according to the doctor it only happens to people who have a long history of incest in the family so I have no idea how it happened.

[]

What?

[that explains so much]

Fuck you you live in my head.

[and I will forever resent you for that]

[oh and Sirzech is right behind you]

What really?

Turning around I saw Sirzech glaring at me "ah Sirzech, good to see your here, now I have a-" I started initially happy to see my brother in law before he blasted me with energy sending me through the wall behind me "ok ow, if you stopped for a minute then I can explain" I started before Sirzech lunged on me starting to choke me out "you fucked my wife!" He roared looking down at me with nothing but hatred.

Trying to pry his hands from around my neck I kicked about gaming as I tried to get a word it "w-wait I have a plan!" I tried to spit out "oh I know your plans Geo, I should have killed you when we first met, there was no law saying I couldn't kill a human to stop Rias having to marry you, but I thought you were a good guy for her, how wrong I was" he spat tightening his grip "I thought you were my friend Geo, why did you do it!" H e demanded "ghrablesa" I barely managed to gargle out as oxygen stopped getting to my brain.

This isn't good, brain! Status report!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Crap my brain is going offline.

Loosing my grip as the stronger devil someone grabbed Sirzech from behind and pulled him off of me "oh thank god I really didn't want to die that way" I sighed in relief.

Rubbing my neck I got up to see the archangel Michael and Azazel holding onto the devil leader "so I heard you clapped the silver-haired queen of annihilation, good job buddy" Azazel praised while Michael slowly shook his head. Getting to my feet I healed my bruises "ok I admit I did not expect that" I admitted "you slept with my wife and you think I wouldn't be mad" Sirzech said narrowing his eyes "admiringly I got most my info on you from fanfics where you wanna fuck his sis but that is a story from another time" I explained.

"There is a plot to release a dragon named Trihexa, a group calmed the Khaos brigade formerly lead by the dragon Ophis has been taken over by a man named Rizevim Lucifer, the original Lucifer's son" I explained to the three leaders "he's been behind everything, the Hero faction kidnapping Yasaka, the vampire civil war, everything, some real Palpatine level shit" I explained having inadvertently caused him to be behind it.

Looking at each other for a moment Michael was the first to turn back to me "and this tournament is part of a plan to lure him out?" The angel asked "yes, Trihexa is sealed away somewhere on earth, while I'm not capable of actually destroying the planet Rizevim doesn't know that, he's here, somewhere on this island and it's only a matter of time before he shows himself" I explained "so all of this, the chaos, anarchy and threats of war through the the realms is part of a grand trick?" Azazel asked "the brigade has allies everywhere, there's no way I could have told you without risk of Rizevim finding out and the whole thing being for not" I said.

Hiding that they felt massively relived the leaders of fallen and regular angels almost lost their grip on the still infuriated Sirzech "now that you three know could you please tell the gods before they collectively gang bang me to death" I asked kindly "my ears are burning" a new voice said. Realising who it was I slowly looked to the door seeing gods of all mythologies gathered with Indra at the front.

Fuck.

Walking towards me Indra stood less then four paces away from me wearing a smug face "so your the human who's threatened all our worshippers" he said.

Ok Geo, your the master of negotiations and you have a stupidly high charisma so you should be fine, just be completely, totally, utterly, calm.

Dropping to my knees I gripped my hands together in a begging gesture "please don't hurt me! I bruise easily" I begging slamming my head agains the floor.

[your an idiot]

Hey it worked for Jack Spicer.

Chuckling at my display Indra crouched down "don't worry little mortal, we heard everything, so I'm not going to hurt you" Indra said patting my head "wait really?" I asked looking up "no, now this Rizevim sounds like the main problem here, I'm entering this tournament along with the rest of the chief gods so we'll try and keep his attention while you and the three factions focus on brining him down" Indra explained "good plan, now let's get moving before the Aztec gods show up" Set said "wait what's wrong with the Azte-" I started before being interrupted but the one sound you wish never to be in the receiving end of.

AYAYAYAYA!

Bursting down from the roof three extremely muscular and well defined men landed onto the floor striking very provocative masculine poses as Arabic dubstep played in the background. Their oiled up tanned skin glistening in the light.

Decorated on gold and jaguar pelt loincloths the three gods wore headdresses of feathers in varying colours that descended down to their shoulders being tucked behind their ears that boasted large square earrings of gold with turquoise squares in the centre of them.

Sighing in disappear Indra rubbed his brow "hello Huitzilopochtli, Macuiltochtli, Mixcoatl" Indra greeted reluctantly "mmmmmmh, so this is the little mortal who's made so much noise, Huitzilopochtli, God of war and the sun, the pleasure is ALL yours" the strongest Aztec deity greeted flamboyantly "whatintheemperor'smissingleftarmisthisshit" I said in response "nice little temple you have here, reminds me of the room I store my massage oils in" Macuiltochtli commented knowing his actual palaces was far larger.

Having no patience for their antics or protection for his heterosexuality Indra tried figuring out how to get rid of them "listen Huitzilopochtli we're in a very delicate situation so could you please lea-" Indra stated "there's a massive tub of body oil on the other side of the island" I stated making all three American gods slide away at speed on a trail of their own oils "why are they like that?" I asked "someone showed them battle tendency and they said the pillar men were the best characters" Azazel explained.

As the gods as well as Michael and Azazel left I was alone with Sirzech again "listen Sirzech I-" I started "I'm entering the tournament" he said bluntly "wait what?" I said being caught off guard "the winner fights you right? I'll enter, I'll win, and when we fight" he stated turning to me "you'll die" he added leaving me alone with my thoughts.

And my regret.

Leaning against a pillar Issei looked about the crowds before his eyes widened as he spotted Rias "Rias!" He called out making his way to her "Issei, what are you doing here?" Rias asked "I'm here to compete, why are yo-" Issei started before he noticed the bundle in Rias's arms and the blue eyed baby girl in the bundle "who's that your sister?" Issei asked crouching down and wiggling his finger in Octavia's face "did your big sis bring you to to watch me compete?" Issei said in a baby voice before yelping as Octavia bit Issei's finger "Octavia don't bite Issei" Rias scolded trying to get Octavia to stop biting Issei.

Eventually Issei got his finger free from the baby's grip "sorry about her" Rias apologised "it's ok, so when did your parents have another baby?" Issei asked "they didn't, Octavia is mine" Rias explained shocking Issei "w-what? How long was I out!?" Issei yelled not knowing what was going on "three or four days for you but it's been nearly a year for me" Rias explained "a year" Issei said "hey Rias" Vali called out walking up to the group "you!?" Issei said "sup Red dragon emperor, wow someone's been busy" Vali said wiggling his finger in Octavia's face causing her to giggle "so who's the daddy?" Vali asked "guess" Rias said "Geo" "Geo" "Geo" Vali, Arthur and Le Fey said one after the other "wait she could be mine" Issei protested "it's Geo" Rias confirmed.

Issei affiliation: -2000 for knocking up Rias.

[wow, that's a new record]

"So where's papa?" Vali asked "hello" I said popping up out of nowhere with Luna by the side shocking everyone except Rias "hey daddy~" Rias cooed "hi dear" I said pulling her in for a kiss "and hello Tavia" I said giving my daughter a cuddle making her laugh happily "hey Issei, didn't know you'd be here" I greeted pulling him into a hug much to everyone else's weariness "it's been so long since you and I talked, no card to flowers no nothing now I want a divorce" I joked. Just glaring at me Issei looked like he was trying not to attack me.

Seeing the tension that you needed a chainsaw to cut through it Rias walked to my side grabbing my arm with her spare arm "come on Geo the others are waiting, Issei we'll talk later" Rias said steering me away from the sacred gear user.

Clenching his fists as he turned to leave Issei saw a fourteen year old Luna glaring up at him "can I help you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Narrowing her eyes as embers started spilling out of them Luna responded "I don't know you but for some reason I hate you" she growled "Luna! Come along!" I called back "coming Geo!" Luna yelled stomping after us.

Standing dumbfounded Issei's mind clicked "wait that's the same Luna! She's starting to grow some nice boobs" Issei said to himself.

-Luna-

"Geo that weirdo was staring at my chest" I told him "don't worry sweetie daddy will skin him alive once mama Rias stops looking" he responded patting my head. Blushing I ducked away not wanting him babying me in public.

-???-

Wondering around the big building I moved through the big crowds I knew my papa was around here somewhere, she saw him earlier so he can't have gone far.

Looking about I didn't see where I was walking when I bumped into someone. Stumbling back I looked up to see a older girl covered in black and white fur "hey kid watch it!" She snapped. Betting back on my feet I brushed myself off "sorry lady, I didn't see, you" I apologised as my eyes started to wander down to the sight of a long fluffy tail moving from side to side behind the lady "hey kid you ok?" The lady asked clicking her fingers "doggy" I said being entranced by the swinging motion "wait what?" The dog lady said.

Loosing control of my senses I leaped onto her tail happily burying my face in her soft fur "what the heck!?" She said trying pry me off "fluffy doggy" I cooed "Looney" a voice called out "Geo get this brat off me!" The doggy said.

That name clicked something in my mind. Looking up from the fluff I went wide eyed at the man that was walking towards us.

Seeing him crouch down to meet her at eye level "hey there little girl, where are your parents?" He asked. Feeling my body fill with joy I smiled from ear to ear. Leaping at him and wrapping my arms around her neck "Papa!" I exclaimed happily.

-Geo-

Standing deadly still my mind raced as the five year old gripping around my neck "e-excuse me little girl, what did you call me?" I asked praying to Jesus, Buddha and the rock hard abs of Justice from Helltaker not being picky "Papa, I called you Papa, and my name isn't little girl it's Mina!" Mina said huffing at the last part "a-and who's your mother?" I asked "Mama is Mama" Mina said.

Of course, she's five.

"I mean do you know your mother's name" I explained. Placing Mina back down on the ground finally prying her arms from around my neck "Miki Hyoudou" Mina said looking up at me.

-Hyoudou residence-

Miki had been on the phone to the police for the last hour Gorou trying to console his wife to no avail. Mina had gone missing less then five minutes after Issei went off to fight Geo and Miki was freaking out. First the fact she was pregnant and had given birth within three days then that Mina quickly grew into a five year old before her ageing slew down to normal. Then she realised that the young man who claimed her husband has sent but was now threatening the entire planet, worse then all of this, Miki realised that Mina wasn't her husbands daughter, and she didn't have the courage to tell him.

Suddenly a knock on the door pulled Miki out of her trance, opening the door her pupils shrank as I stood there Mina on my shoulders "mama!" Mina happily squealed reaching out to grab her mother "Mina!" Miki said taking our daughter in her arms sobbing happily "don't ever scare me like that again" Miki sobbed "but mama I wanted to meet papa" Mina said "wait, how did you?" Miki started before turning to me "you told her" she said "I genuinely didn't know she existed until today" I protested "does your husband know?" I asked "of course he doesn't know, and he's not going to, you lied to me" Miki said beginning to get a venomous tone while Mina looked at us with a confused look in her eyes "well it was rather that or tell you I was an inter dimensional entity driven near mad by his hatred of your little shhhhh, sherbet, son" I responded realising Mina was still here "sherbet? Really?" Miki said unimpressed "small ears" I pointed out "that's not the point, I'm a married woman, what you did wasn't just wrong, it was disgusting" she said going to close the door "mama why are you mad at papa?" Mina asked tilting her head "he has to go now Mina" Miki said "but he just got here" Mina said while Miki slammed the door shut on my face.

[well that could have gone better]

Shut up.

-the Cell games presidential suite-

Rias was pacing in front of me trying to figure out what I was telling her "so you have a child with Issei's mother, and you used magic while having sex with her, and now your daughter has aged rapidly to the age of five and Issei's father dose t know" Rias said making sure she heard me right "yes" I explained.

Rubbing her brow Rias breathed out before turning back to me "I don't mind that you have a love child, you've literally got hundreds of thousands of them" she said "I know it's awesome isn't it? I'm like Abraham but with foreskin I mean thank you for being so understanding" I said turning a one eighty halfway through the sentence "all we need to know now is what are you going to do about it?" Rias asked "I don't know, I honestly didn't expect this to happen" I confessed "you came into a woman and didn't expect her to get pregnant?" Rias asked rhetorically "well I didn't expect her to age five years in a few months, there's only one thing I can do now" I said getting up "Worf!" I called.

Entering the room the Klingon clone stood at ease "yes my emperor?" He asked "come, we must ask the elders for guidance" I explained "wait where are you going?" Rias asked "to seek the guidance of the the wishes beings in all reality" I answered leaving with Worf.

-My T Sharp-

"I told you once I'll tell you a hundred times this Logan Paul mother fucker ain't a boxer, he's fought a guy with shit hair, and two retired mixed martial artists who both went through surgery shortly before fighting him, and he doesn't even look old enough to have stopped needing to drink from his momma's titty" Clarence said "still needs his momma's titty milk" Morris stated "now how can you sit there looking like a dummy and say he's a boxer?" Clarence asked "I don't know I'm ten years old" a young black boy responded sat in the chair having his hair cut while his mother stood on in horror "that's ten years of being a dummy, now tell your dad I said hi" Clarence responded "ok great-grandad" the young boy said getting out the chair and leaving with his mother. "You don't even have to fight a boxer to be a boxer these days, you just need a haircut that makes you look like you've got twigs sticking out of your head and a yourtube account" Saul said "it's YouTube Saul" Sweets said cleaning the flour "YouTube, ourtube mytube, it's all a bunch of putzes sat screaming into a microphone" Saul dismissed his friends correction.

Entering the barbershop with Worf I immediately got their attention "hey! It's young JFK and his friend, Bigfoot" Saul joked making the rest of the barber shop staff howl with laughter "how you doing dimension hopper? Did you meet an alternate version of yourself that ain't so ugly?" Clarence laughed "discovered the cure for being a sucka with president OJ Simpson?" Morris asked chuckling "Finally found a universe where your momma didn't have such a fat ass?" A customer joined in while Morris was giving him a shave "wow wow wow, there won't be no body shaming no body's momma in my shop" Clarence stated "politically incorrect" Morris added "go cut your own damn hair from now on" Morris followed up "so what can I do for you Superman?" Clarence asked.

Reaching out with my arms I cleared my voice "wise men of My T Sharp, I come for your infinite wisdom" I explained dramatically "what you came for, is a hair cut, boy sit down it looks like your head won a custody battle with an ostrich" Sweets said.

While I sat down Saul felt Worf's cloak in his hand "this is beautiful what is it velvet?" He asked "it is the skin of a mega bear, one of your worlds prehistoric apex predators, I slaughtered it and took its pelt as a trophy during a hunting trip" Worf, clone of Worf explained "I hope you didn't post a picture of it online the young people would start a riot, in this climate you can't step on a fly without someone craping themselves" Saul said.

With Clarence now trimming my hair I explained the issue "it turns out I have conceived a daughter with a married woman" I explained "oh you got your wife pregnant, that's beautiful, I wish more young people settled down and started family's early, the little lady won't be fertile forever you know" Clarence said "wait a minute, wait a minute, women can give birth up to the age of fifty that's a fact, plus you can freeze your eggs now like a joint of beef" Saul said "don't give me that freeze your eggs bullshit, you can't just freeze and unfreeze ovaries like a goddamn ice pop! It messes up your shit, you know I ran into Stephen Hawking once and I said, and I said professor Hawking, can you freeze and unfreeze eggs and still make a baby from them, and you know what he said in that robot voice of his? No, now stop asking dumbass questions" Clarence claimed "man you never met Professor Hawking" Sweets challenged "no it's not my wife that I got pregnant it's another man's wife" I explained making the shop fall silent.

"Well that was just wrong" Clarence said "your going straight to hell for that" Saul stated "damn straight" Morris agreed "it was not intentional, the man doesn't even know she's not his daughter" I explained "so how much child support you being forced to pay? They always get you to pay" Sweets asked "the Emperor of the Klingon empire does not pay child support" Worf stated "so you don't have to pay no child support and another man thinks the kid is his?" Morris asked "yes" I confirmed "and your here why?" Clarence asked not seeing my problem "I need to know if I should take responsibility, it's different with my actual wives and our children" I explained "no child support, another guy will raise her and you want to come clean? You's a dummy" Morris said making everyone but myself and Worf laugh "so who's the sad brother you screwed?" Clarence asked mid laugh "his name is Gorou Hyoudou, he's from Japan" I said "wait, wait, so the brother is Asian and he thinks a kid who I assume at least looks mixed race is his? Ok now you the third biggest dummy" Morris cackled.

Seeing I wouldn't get help from these guys I turned to look at Worf "what do you think" I asked "you have taken this man's honour and forsaken your own, the only way to regain it and allow this Gorou the chance to regain his is to challenge him to a fight to the death, and hope that you awaken in Sto-Va-Kor" Worf explained. Staring at him Morris started laughing "sorry buddy, you've lost the championship of being a dummy" Morris howled with the others joining in.

-Hyoudou residence-

Sat eating dinner with her husband and daughter Miki listened to the radio about the Geo games that her son had left to take part in. Hoping to here her son's name Miki instead heard the knock on the door.

Getting up from the table Gorou answered before letting out a sudden yelp. Quickly going to see what had happened Miki saw me standing there with Worf standing over me "y-y-y-y your" Gorou stuttered "I-I-I, am Geo" I mocked "what are you doing here?" Miki said stating without any fear unlike Gorou who was scared out of his mind at the sight of the guy who threatened to blow up the planet (being me) standing at their door. Taking a step in all but forcing Gorou to retreat back into the house "you know why I'm here" I stated "Miki what is he talking about?" Gorou asked "I said there was nothing to talk about" Miki responded holding her ground "nothing to talk about what?" Gorou asked still confused "I've been consulting the wisest men in the multiverse, I have realised I have a responsibility for what I have done" I stated "what did he do!?" Gorou said becoming even more confused and frustrated about how he was being ignored "you can't just decide that you want to be apart of Mina's life!" Miki scolded "what does Mina have to do with any of thi-" Gorou started before a bullet flew through his head causing his body to drop to the floor with a thud.

Standing at the door holding a handgun a man stared at me. Worse then that, he had my face, only with a Eggman esk moustache.

"What the fu-" I started

End.

DBZ narrator: the plot evolves, back in the DXD universe Geo now faces his most dangerous foe yet. With all factions closing in on him and a new Great War growing ever more likely all that can be done is protect his new family in humanities darkest hour. But we have another five chapters to fill before the final arc so you'll have to find out later, on Degenerate Balls Z.

Oh fuck no you are not doing a cliffhanger! Who the hell is this asshole!? I will not be baited!

[He said the end so stop being a bitch, your getting a round of mother/daughter/you in the next chapter anyway]

Chapter 19: Geo games II Wrath of... Geo?

Summary:

With the Geo games kicking off Geo try's to convince Miki to let him be apart of their love child Mina's life when their attacked by a mysterious foe that will change the very nature of the worlds tournament for survival.

Chapter Text

AN: Do what you want with me, do what you want with my body. That songs catchy.

Standing in the Hyoudou family home Miki and I watched as Gorou bled out on the floor horror flooding the woman's eyes "mama, what was that noise?" Mina called "nothing sweetie" Miki said suppressing the fear in her voice as she went to protect our daughter. Leaving me alone with the hairy copy of myself. Narrowing my eyes at the clone still holding the gun I got into a more defensive stance "who the hell are you?" I asked "I am the self-insert who never was, I am Jeo!" He proclaimed introducing himself "wait your name is Geo as well?" I asked in confusion "no I'm Geo with a J" he responded "then wouldn't it be pronounced Jay Oh?" I responded only being more confused "silence!" He hissed "I'm just saying.

[great it's this fuzzy lipped douche bag again]

Wait you know this guy?

"Yes, I was made a gamer after my death same as you Geo with a G" Jeo explained "one, it's just Geo, and two, you can here me and the game talking?" I responded "yes, I am you from an alternate universe, we are the same in every way" Jeo said "except I don't have a stupid moustache" I argued making him pissed off "hey! My moustache gives me power!" He snapped.

Skill: El Mustachio
All damage output doubles for every inch separating one end of the moustache from the other.

"Well that is bullshit, now what the hell do you want?" I said "I am the gamer who never was, everyone loves you and your damn fanfic" Jeo started "well that's not true someone called me a dumb cunt last chapter" I interrupted "at least you get criticism! I only exist because the writer likes devilartemis and still has another four chapters to fill before 666 can show up! Now because he can still go back and edit me out of the last chapter I can't take PR on so I will instead take my revenge out on you brother!" Jeo stated "enjoy your beloved tournament" Jeo said turning around and flying away "hey!" I called out "who's going to get the blood out this Persian rug!? They don't make these anymore now there's just Iranian rugs!" I yelled out as my dickhead doppelgänger became a smaller dot in the sky.

Well this is fantastic, more assholes I need to deal with, it's the guardians all over again.

[oh you'll wish it was the guardians]

And what does that mean?

[Jeo is just as powerful as the guardians strongest fighters but he's much more of a petty asshole about it, he's like if you and the guardians Celestine had a baby and it got her power and your attitude]

Hey!..... Fair point I should probably keep an eye out for any of his troublemaking.

Going back inside I crouched down to Gorou's corpse thinking to myself.

Damn it I could resurrect him like I did with Shuri but that's effort and after I took Issei's grandad a soul Hades has upped security. I could level my necromancy until I get true resurrection but that's like, 40 hours of levelling away.

[is a mans life not worth one working week of levelling?]

No.

[you know this is why Miki doesn't want you around the kid]

Hey I am a Demigod in all but name I should be allowed to see my kid. This isn't America the bullshit bias custody laws don't apply to me.

[so you'd obey Americas custody ruling?]

The Supreme Court scares me.

[ok that was needless character info]

Walking deeper into the house I saw Miki holding Mina in her arms sobbing while our daughter looked up at her mother not knowing why she was sad.

[is this not worth levelling?]

No don't.

[don't what?]

Don't guilt trip me into brining him back its not going to work. It's not my fault he got shot, it's not my fault ok it's entirely my fault I'll bring him back there are you happy?

[no but she will be]

Taking the still warm corpse of Gorou to my house/palace that I currently wasn't using due to my girls being on the island the Geo games were taking part on, I set Gorou's body down on the table before summoning all my undead.

I'd need to be awake for nearly two whole days straight to get up the ten levels I need to bring this guy back so he better be fucking grateful.

-40 hours later-

Finally I'm done, now let's bring this poor beta provider back.

Stretching I started casting the spell on the body beginning the revival process. Bathing Gorou in black light for several minutes nothing happened.

[spell failed]

What what do you mean?

[his soul cannot be found so it can't be returned to its body]

Wait so Hades doesn't have his soul so.... Jeo.

[defiantly a Jeo thing to do]

Why would he take Gorou's soul? What could it possibly gain for him?

[if he has it then Jeo knew you would try and bring Gorou back]

Bastard!

[indeed]

So what now?

Quest gained: Lucifer and Michael.
Defeat your evil twin.
Reward: 5 million exp, Gorou Hyoudou soul.

Wow been a while since I've gotten one of these.

[so at least now we know what you need to do]

Yes, the only question is can I beat him and his stupid moustache?

[no]

Wait what?

[he IS you, just a spiteful version of you, all his stats are the same as yours but thanks to his skill his offensive power is nine times that of yours]

That is woefully unfair.

[thats life]

Ok that I knew.

[so you going to tell Miki?]

Why would I ever do that? She already doesn't want me around Mina so how do you think she would react to me going up to her and saying "hello Miki, good news and bad news, good news I can resurrect your dead husband, bad news his soul is being held hostage by my eviler twin from another universe who I can't beat so reviving Gorou is somewhat impossible, sorry for the inconivence" how would you react to something like that?

[you could style it differently]

It doesn't matter if I style it to look like a giant golden dildo that orgasms diamonds instead of semen it still sound awful.

Reviving Gorou will just have to wait, all I can do now is get stronger and hope that I can defeat Jeo before his stupid facial hair gets any longer.

-Geo games arena, penthouse-

Finally coming home I gathered my harem (that was now way to large Jesus whore punching Christ) in the living room to let them know what has happened "so, in other words there is another version of you running around and he wants to destroy your life?" Venelana said trying to see if she heard me right "yes, he looks just like me but he has an evil moustache and he's a colossal dick" I said "so he's a uber powered version of Jason" Jane stated remembering her pervy twin brother "yes except instead of wanting to hump me my twin wants to kill me" I told the tomboy.

Muttering amongst each other the girls tried to make heads or tails of the madness that I was sputtering. Rubbing my eyebrows I myself tried to make a plan on what to do next and see what Jeo was planning next.

Just the Worf walked in a firm look upon his face, well a firmer face then what he usually had. Standing at attention Worf looked me in the eye "your majesty, the first battle of the tournament is about to begin, but it appears that one of the pre selected combatants seems to have been replaced" he said "what do you mean 'replaced?'" I asked.

Fallowing Worf to my personal viewing box I looked down on the fighting arena.

The first battle of my tournament was to be between the angel Ryuu Heikan and Diodora Astaroth a devil who was part of the Khaos brigade. But Diodora was nowhere to be seen and Ryuu was laying on the ground covered in some type of clear liquid "what the hell? Where's Diodora?" I asked "he never entered the arena" Worf explained "then who did this to Ryuu? That the hell is going on he- wait is he covered in spit?" I asked sidestepping into what was going on what I was asking.

Then I heard it. The sound. The sound that brought fear to all who heard it. The sound of death.

"Click" echoed through the air.

Worse then that. It was combing from behind me.

Turning around slowly, feeling fear for the first time in my second life I saw the being of pure dread standing mere feet away it's cold dead eyes staring into my fearful mortal soul. And then it spoke "do you know da wae?" It asked.

-the gardens-

Ravel and Luna were sat listening the the birds as they talked "I don't know why you hold Riva like that Luna" the lady of the Phenix clan chuckled at the sight of the hellhound holding her's and Geo's daughter out as far as the girl could "it's not just Riva its all babies, every time I hold them the same way you do they try and latch onto my boobs" Luna explained blushing brightly making Ravel laugh "I don't have any milk for you so don't even try" Luna said sternly staring at the blonde baby only making her giggle in response.

Then the cute moment was ruined by me running past at the speed of Sonic the Hedgehog huffing and puffing "noooooooooooo!" I screamed. Fallowing behind me Ugandan Knuckles matched my speed "you cannot run from Ebola my bruda!" He stated.

Blinking Luna tried to think what the hell she just saw "my dad is so weird" she muttered "what did you just call Geo?" Ravel said slyly "Geo I mean Geo!" Luna said blushing even harder. Putting Riva in her mother's arms Luna rushed away "I've got to go!" She said retreating away.

-Geo-

Finally running out of breath I stopped running and turning to face the Ugandan "why are you here!? How are you here!?" I demanded to know "do you know da wae?" Knuckles asked "stop saying that! It's not funny! It was never funny!" I raged "no my bruda do you know da wae out of here? I was taken from my home world by the great enemy who pimp slapped da queen" Uganda explained "great enemy? You mean Jeo?" I asked making Uganda furrow his brow "do not say that mans name in front of my my bruda, I spit on him" Uganda snarled spitting on the floor "so he brought you here to fight in my tournament" I stated feeling the cringe grow greatly.

Punching the wall I was standing against I cursed Jeo's name "damn him! My perfect extremely serious tournament has become a meme folder!" I swore "he is indeed ignorant to da wae my bruda" Ugandan stated. Sighing at this state this fanfiction had devolved into I turned back to Ugandan Knuckles "I'll take you home then I can deal with Jeo without distrac-" I said before being interrupted by a blob of spit hitting me in the eye "did you just spit in my eye" I asked rhetorically "yes my bruda, I must stay, I will destroy da great enemy myself my bruda, I spit on his corpse" Ugandan explained "fine just leave me alone!" I said "of course, I promise" Ugandan said.

We stood in silence for a moment before I sighed "fine you can say it" I relented.

"Ebolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He called out with pride.

-1 hour later-

Destroying a large amount of cheap disposable furniture to take out my rage with Tohru sweeping the shattered pieces of wood into a pile "that son of a std spreading bitch!" I roared "I wanted to have one cool none meme thing just one!" I complained "but no! There's a Ugandan asshole running about and Kami knows what else is on the way" I finished before sitting down on a none destroyed chair "honestly nothing in the world can make me happy right now" I mumbled "oh really?" Kobayashi raised an eyebrow.

Suddenly Kanna climbed onto my lap pressing her forehead against mine, her blue neutral eyes looked into mine. Sighing I relented "ok ok I give up" I chuckled smiling lightly "Kanna 1 Geo 0" Kanna said before getting distracted by a butterfly, pouncing off to catch it.

Now in a slightly better mood I stood up and got to work finding Jeo and stopping his bullshit plans being to flood my chapters full of memes out of spite because he didn't get a fanfic by his own.

Deciding the best way to do this was to play Jeo's game I returned to my box to continue watching the first round of the tournament. The next match was between Sirzech and some human 'action hero' most likely trying to boost his status into A list status.

The devil king stood motionless while the human circled him before going for a punch. Reacting light years faster then the human Sirzech swatted the lesser life form out of the arena with an apathetic look on his face. Slamming into the ground outside the arena the human fell unconscious.

As the cheers rang throughout the crowd the announcer called out "Tannin Tatum has been knocked out, Sirzech Grimory is the winner!" The announcer stated. Walking out the ring Sirzech looked over his shoulder glaring up towards me before continuing his way out.

Depending on who or what Jeo throws at him or which of the gods of the DXD universe take part Sirzech will more then likely be one one I face at the end of the tournament. If I could get within 20 levels of him I could use Turn back time to reverse him to a weaker state like I did with Vanilla ice.

There were another hundred matches in the first round of this tournament before the semifinals fifty fights then, twenty five in the finals then the last match, even I couldn't get that strong enough through that time span if I completed my newest quest I could springboard beyond Sirzech and closer to the likes of Odin and Thor or maybe even the Hindu gods.

Smiling at the thought of not having to cower or submit to the whims of the deities of this universe I sat through and other two matches between fallen, angels, devils and more. Then the next sight of my dickhead counterparts action was shown as Hercules, vessel of the spirit of the Greek hero faced off against Patrick Star "oh come on this is getting retarded!" I called out in rage "hello, I am Patrick" Patrick said greeting the tall muscular man. Raising an eyebrow at the sight of the smaller creature Hercules scoffed before kicking Patrick in the face sending the starfish flying skidding as his face made friction with the ground before Patrick stopped at the edge of the ring.

Chuckling arrogantly Hercules paced towards his foe "when I came here I thought I would deal with the greatest warriors the cosmos had to offer" he said picking Patrick up by the point of his head. Lifting the starfish up Hercules smirked as the five foot (four foot two without the point of his head) to eye level "instead I face this, a small, weak, FAT, mortal like this" he mocked.

Then Patrick's battered and broken face instantly healed as the normally kind and friendly face was replaced by a stern and serious expression "what did you just call me" he said in a tough voice "are you death as well? I called you fa-" Hercules started before he was interrupted by Patrick suddenly growing to ten foot and his body's fat becoming pure muscle swelling the normally friendly starfish to a mass of bulk four times his opponents size with Hercules's hand that had once had a full grip on Patrick's head point now unable to touch one fingertip against the other due to the vast GIRTH of Patrick's head.

Now being dwarfed by the starfish Hercules was stunned by the sudden change in his opponent. He didn't get the time to react as a powerful punch slammed into Hercules's face sending him flying back hitting the ground with the force of a meteorite.

Climbing out of the hole Hercules was met by a hand wrapping it's fingers around his head lifting him up out of the ground. Now over four feet off the ground Hercules could only see out his right eye having not been covered by the pink titan's fingers. Looking into the eyes of his new executioner Hercules's arrogance and ego slowly rotted away at the sudden realisation that he wasn't the stronger fighter "I. Am. Not. Fat!" Patrick roared slamming in his spare fist into Hercules's stomach repeatedly again and again before crashing his opponents face back into the ground making a progressively larger creator with each hit.

Lifting Hercules's battered body over his head Patrick grabbed ahold of Hercules's waist pulling as hard as he could all while screaming with dark malice and enjoyment as the Greek demigod was ripped in two spreading his blood across the arena much to the horror of the crowd.

Roaring as he beat his fists against his chest for another minute before Patrick suddenly reverted back to his natural state gaining a unconcerned relaxed expression "sorry about that" he apologised smacking his lips together "I... Lost my cool there" he added leaving the arena calmly.

[that was horrifying]

Indeed, remind me not to underestimate the little guy.

Seeing Jeo standing in the crowd twirling his moustache as he watched his handiwork unfold before him.

Quickly running down I caught up with Jeo while he was heading out the stands "stop right there Jeo with a J" I ordered making the other me halt in his pace "enjoying the show?" He asked smugly "this tournament has become of the dumbest thing I have ever seen" I stated expressing my frustration with he's meme invasion "I kind of like it" Alcantar33 said randomly popping up out of no where "wait how the hell did you get here?" I asked "I make up half the comment section section" he explained "oh I see" I responded "so when we getting that tentacle orgy you were talking about?" Alcantar33 asked "I'm working on it! First we need to get rid of these damn memes, plus I heard Irina's mother is on the island" I explained "lit" Alcantar said leaving to read something else.

"Back to topic, what are you up to? If you are just me then your endgame can't just be flooding my arena with meme characters for shits and giggles" I stated "says the same guy who founded an order of stand users, 95% of which are still alive all to kill Issei" Jeo stated "that was to actually accomplish something, if I killed him then I could get Ddreg! This is just pissing me off!" I defended "then why didn't you kill Issei when you had the chance?" Jeo asked.

Being taken aback by that I stopped to think. Why didn't I kill him? I've had half a dozen opportunities just from breaking in his house to clog his toilet and his mother's holes.

Standing with a uncertain look on my face Jeo smirked seeing what I was thinking all over my face "what I have planned is my own business, but remember Geo with a G, I will take, everything that you love from you" he explained walking away his hands behind his back.

Thinking over what Jeo said I took a wall while the last three fights between extras and background characters that no one cares about took place.

Walking through to the food court to grab a quick snack when I spotted something peculiar. At first I through the it was Irina but she seemed. Older, and her hair was much darker.

With the gears in my head turning for a moment before something clicked. This must be Irina's mother Mrs Shidou. Jesus first Ravel and Sona's mothers now Irina why can't the guy who writes DXD bother to write names for these people? It's just googling Japanese names then put their sex in and BOOM! Thousands of results.

[why don't you write it if your so clever?]

You know what? I will. Once I've found Irina and had sexy mother/daughter sex.

[you haven't finished the lemon from the last chapter why are you starting a new one?]

The last one has like, 30 girls in it this is just two it'll be ok.

[didn't Grayfia and Miki teach you to keep your hands off other people's wives?]

Yes but like the four years of German I did in school I choose not to use that lesson.

Walking up to the Japanese food stand I waited until I got to the front "afternoon Mrs Shidou I'm friends with your daughter" I said warmly while the poor woman had a look of horror at the sight of a the guy who threatened all life on the planet casually stood before her "wait. You know my Irina?" She asked "yeah she's over at the penthouse right now if you've got a minute" I explained "wanna see her?" I asked "wait, I can't just take off like that I have to run this place" she explained "I'm sure I can make it worth your time" I said pulling out a particularly large ruby on the counter.

Staring down at it intensely Mrs Shidou's expression completely changed to a much warmer and kinder expression "Yuki hold down the fort while I go see my daughter will you?" She asked quickly swiping the gem under the counter.

Money works with everyone. Well that or things that are worth a lot of money anyhow.

Calling Irina to the living room she quickly walked in "yes lord Ge-" she started before seeing her mother immediately jumping into her arms "mommy!" She said happily hugging her mother "Irina darling" Mrs Shidou cooed "it's been so long since we've seen each other" Irina said "yes, and now that I've got you in my arms" her mother said in an increasingly dark tone "m-mother?" Irina said starting to get that look kids get when they realise they've been caught eating sweets before dinner.

Her mother pinched both of Irina's cheeks stretching them out "what did your father and I say about associating with the wrong crowd! And what do you do! The opposite of what we taught you!" She scolded her daughter "mother I'm sorry I can explain" Irina whined trying to free her cheeks from her mother's iron grip "oh that reminds me ma'am, what's your name exactly?" I asked knowing she didn't really have one.

Turning her attention to me Mrs Shidou didn't notice her daughter use the opportunity to slip free from her grasp and start rubbing her cheeks "oh of course, my name is Hana Shidou, apologies if my daughter has been a problem" she said warmly introducing herself "well Hana it's great to meet you, and Irina's been no bother, actually the opposite" I said confusing the older woman "Irina what is he talking about?" Hana asked.

Having finished soothing her pinched cheeks Irina looked her mother right in the eye "mother, I have left the exorcists" she explained "wait, what? But I thought you hear God's calling" Hana said not understanding her daughters reasoning "God has died mother, he's been dead for centuries and the church has lied to us, Xenovia and I wouldn't serve a dead god or the church that kept his death from us" Irina explained turning her head to me "so we found a new god" she added.

Realising what her daughter was saying Hana looked at me a bit sceptical "hello, I'm Geo I'm also a god" I smiled waving my hand "but, him, a god?" Hana said not seeing what her daughter did "I've seen his power mom, and I think I know why he brought you up here" Irina said gaining a nervous expression as she slowly approached her mother "hey why did you set up shop here anyway Irina said you were in England" I asked seeing a plot hole the size of Yasaka's tits.

"Oh that's simple, I thought I could make a lot of money from everyone coming to see the games, plus London was getting a little chaotic with all the riots" Hana explained "wow I caused a lot of chaos didn't I?" I said still surprised how fare stretching the effects of my declaration all that time ago was "oh no the riots were caused by umph" Hana started before Irina pulled her face in for a kiss, keeping her eyes closed as she pressed her lips against her mother's with her eyes wide open with shock.

I love a woman who knows what I want.

[you actually gonna write this one]

Go to hell.

[I'll see you there]

-lemon, mother/daughter, incest-

Mass spamming sex spells I watched the two women making out as their bodies started to twitch and shiver as every movement brought a small spike of pleasure. Getting free of her daughters grasp Hana looked shocked as her cheeks became "I-Irina! What are you doing!?" She gasped "I've seen Geo likes sleeping with women and their mothers before" she said turning her face to see mine while she felt up her mother "if it's what our true god desires I have no right to refuse him" she added "but your my daughter, and I'm married it's wrong" Hana protested "and? Christianity's God made a cuck of Joseph so Mary could birth Jesus and he didn't even let Joseph have a child with her first, so objectively speaking Geo is morally superior" Irina argued.

Ramping up the arousal spells I took off my shirt and trousers leaving myself in boxers as I started to subtly flex my muscles thinking it would help put Hana in the mood.

Instead what drew her attention was the bulge in my tight black boxers "so Hana" I said strutting up to the woman who was still being helplessly molested by her daughter tipping her chin up "are you going to deny a god?" I teased. Looking into my eyes as her face became an even deeper shade of red and her effort to hold back each moan that Irina's groping caused became in vain I saw in Hana's eyes where her will broke "no my lord" she submitted.

 

Pulling both girls into a hug I planted soft kisses on each of their necks working my way up as they mewled at the sensation having been magnified one hundred fold my my magic. Eventually making my way to their lips I first slipped my tongue into Irina's familiar mouth as I felt her tongue submit immediately letting mine have full access to her mouth feeling every inch of the lushes insides.

Pulling back I watched as a sting of saliva broke between us as Irina looked up to me admiration "give me a messiah my lord" she pleaded. God I loved people thinking I'm a god. Reaching from behind a stroking the left side of her face I smiled down at her "as many as you desire" I told her before turning my attention to Hana "both of you" I added pressing my lips against her soft pillows sliding my tongue in this time being met by her's as they wrapped around each other twists and grinding against each other for several moments before parting "to the bedroom shall we?" I asked lifting both girls over my shoulders and marching to the bedroom.

Kicking open the door I saw no one was there, the girls must have been out or looking after the kids.

Perfect.

Planting them both down on the soft king size mattress I used my magic to remove their clothing and my own exposing both beautiful bodies to the warm air. Hana looked so much like her daughter only being more curvy no doubt the loving curves of motherhood and her bust being a full size larger.

Licking my lips I split my cock into two identical phalluses as they bobbed slightly reaching full mass in seconds. Eyeing the two pillars of meat Hana had a impressed expression while Irina had a more smug one most likely due to having got it before her mother "Irina climb on top of your mother" I ordered.

Obeying without question the two women laid there, daughter atop mother both willingly spreading their legs for my dicks.

Lining up with their wet entrances both my dicks were enveloped in one full thrust. Neither were virgins so no point waisting time.

Thrusting at a steady pace I grabbed onto Hana's hips for support while both girls lost their minds at the waves of pleasure that came with each thrust "fuck he's huge!" Hana screamed all polite motherly attitude melted away revealing the cock hungry woman underneath "and I get to pleasure him whenever he desires!" Irina responded through her pants and moans "you lucky bitch, I bet you suck his cock a lot don't you?" Hana asked not seeming to care this was her daughter she was talking to "every day~" Irina cooed joyfully remembering this morning "I wonder if he left any taste I there~" Hana said slyly pressing her lips against her daughters their tongues intertwining as they both felt every thrust as my cocks railed them.

Feeling their walls tighten down on me as the two climaxed in sync I sped up to near inhuman pace for another five minutes causing them a second orgasm followed by my own filling both girls wombs with obscene amounts of warm thick sperm.

-lemon end-

Hana Shidou added to harem (slave) +80 obedience +40 affiliation.

Quest: mother, daughter, and that guy.
Bang ten women and their mothers birth or adopted.
Reward: milf King perk gained, even your wife calls me daddy perk gained.
5/10 done.

Wait that reminds me. One of the church nuns raised Xenovia.

[and?]

Milf Nun.

[I hope that Jeo kills you]

Cleaning myself off I went to see Grayfia standing over our daughters crib I started to approach slowly not trying to make any sudden movements "I know your there Geo" she said rocking the crib gently soothing the silver haired baby as she slept "how's Silvia doing?" I asked walking up next to her "she's sleeping sound, I just wanted to watch over her" Grayfia explained.

Standing next to her in silence for a moment I spoke "Grayfia, I know that what I did was wrong, and if it helps I'm now suffering the consequences of my actions" I apologise "good, it will at least set a good example for Silvia" she responded bluntly. Deserving that coldness I tried rephrasing "look, I know your married, but I just wanted you to know in case I was brutality murdered by Jim Carrey's Doctor Eggman tomorrow that, I don't regret it, or the time we've spent together over the last twelve months" I admitted looking down at our sleeping daughter "and I certainly don't regret this little lady" I smiled stroking Silvia's cheek while she slept "well... I've said everything I can, goodnight Grayfia" I bid farewell as I walked out the room.

Just about to close the door I stopped as Grayfia turned to face me wearing a much kinder face "I don't regret Silvia either, while I may not yet be comfortable with how she was made, I wouldn't change anything if it meant loosing her" Grayfia confessed. Smiling I felt like a connection had been made that night "goodnight Grayfia" I said again "good night Geo" she responded in a warm tone.

This seemed to be going well.

-Jeo-

Standing next to Rizevim and other leaders of the Khaos brigade I addressed their concerns "you promised us an army of darkness boy, yet your 'warriors' have seemed subpar at best and moronic at worse" Rizevim stated "who kills people with spit?" Leviathan commented.

I had formed a alliance with the Khaos brigade to unleash Trihexa at the right time that I could use him to destroy Geo with a G.

But they have long since started getting on my nerves "my friends I hear your concerns, and threat not, I have brought new warriors I think you will find more then adequate" I assured them as four shadowy figures stood in the corner of the room "we have the grail and the exorcist is here, on the island right as we speak" I explained "then why are we here and not taking it?" Creuserey asked "patience my friend, like I said she's here on the island which means she's more then likely taking apart in the tournament, my warriors will defeat her, and then we will be able to grab her, the Emperor of the Apocalypse will be freed and then we all get what we want as we agreed" I said smiling with the most sincere smile as I could.

Then I turned to the four men in the shadows with the same smile "and I do mean we all get what we want" I repeated to them. One stepped halfway into the light, his purple trousers visible in the dim light of the moon "and what exactly is keeping you from breaking your word?" He asked "my word is my bond father, and to a man of God I promise that is a bond I do not break easily" I stated with the devils of the room wincing at the deity's name "I still do not trust you, fulfil your end of the bargain first and then we will help" he demanded "and why would I do that exactly, what would make you stop from breaking your word?" I chuckling slightly "from where were standing you need us more then we need you" another man said his raspy voice echoing as he glared with he's red eyes shining in the dark "without us this child and her... Sacred gear was it? Are out of your reach, and you are alone, with that ridiculous mousta-" the first man said before I sliced him in half, his corpse dropping to the floor as blood stained both his clothes and his snow white hair as it spread across the floor.

Clenching my hand into a fist I muttered under my breath that I shouldn't have let him get to me like that before regaining my composure "gentlemen, I've shown you your reality's futures's, we all know how it ends but with my help you can all get what you want in the end now what do you say?" I asked showing a toothy grin.

A few moments passed before their responses came "give me the power I need to bring Allmight down and I'll kill as many people as you want" the raspy voiced man agreed "if you can indeed provide me with true immortality without the need of my clones then I will... Maintain, our alliance, and participate in this tournament of yours" a third man said his own voice similar to the last but deeper, darker, more commanding.

Then there was the last one, he said nothing, simply stands there looking into my soul, the great ora of power radiating off of him.

"Then it's all settled, all that has to be done now is wait" I smiled turning back to the devils that fathered behind me.

[you'll lose]

And tell me, what make you so confident that my counterpart will win.

[he has something to fight for other then himself]

Dismissing the games sentimental nonsense I started preparing for the next phase of my master plan. Enjoy your 'family' while it lasts brother, you'll fall like all the rest in time.

AN: damn two in less then a moth I'm on a roll! Can I do three!? Let not push it. Enjoy.

Chapter 20: The battle of Gamers

Summary:

Jeo's final plan has begun. Geo will have one chance to undo his dark ambition for the worlds he has visited.

With an unlikely allie Geo must defeat his darker half and save all those who call the DXD universe home. So he can fuck/cuck them later.

Chapter Text

AN: I've been on holiday so haven't had wifi for uploads. Thank you for your patience.

Chatting idly Venelana and Rias walked down one of the many hallways that littered the massive complex the two women spotted something peculiar. In a large chamber in the side of the hallway both women saw a vast group of men covered in black body armour wearing a red three toed foot on their chest standing in formation.

Standing on a raised podium I had once again donned my Shredder armour keeping my helmet at you left side "attention!" I called out causing the army to turn to face me "you have been created my army, created to stop all these damn memes entering my arena! You have been cloned from one of the strongest beings in the universe. I was going to clone you from the second strongest being but I had a little... Difficulty" I explained.

-two days ago-

Sneaking into Ophis's room I saw her laying on her bed presuming she was asleep. Laying as close to the ground as I could I slithered up to the bed before popping my head to eye level with the unmoving dragon loli. Lifting up a handful of her hair to cut a small bundle off.

Moving the scissors to cut the hair Ophis's hand suddenly moved grabbing around my wrist with her turning her head to face mine. Seeing her indifferent expression looking into my eyes as she held onto the death grip around my arm forcing me to drop the scissors. Smiling weakly I tried to make up an excuse "h-hey Ophis, how you doin?" I asked stuttering. Not answering Ophis simply pulled me into a bear hug burying herself into my torso forcing my hand onto her head in a nonconsensual head pat.

She didn't let me go for another six hours then I had to make her cookies.

-now-

Sweating at the memory I continued "now go forth my loyal army, and get rid of every frog, Wojak and especially characters from popular franchises who have had every word memed into oblivion!" I ordered "goooood" a raspy voice said "yes like tha-" I started before turning to see the wrinkly boiled prune that was Galactic Emperor Sheeve Palpatine standing there "what the fuck!" I yelled out "I saw a group of people heading this way I thought there was a party, bring me the bitches, the one true emperor demands it" Palpatine said "this is a military meeting there is no party and there are no bitches, well not for you anyway" I snapped "no bitches? What the Sith kind of party is this" Sidious complained.

Inhaling I composed myself "why are you even here, how are you even here?" I asked "the other you with that pussy moustache showed up and promised me immortality, now I'm just waiting around for the chance to strike and take his power for myself, then it's multiversal Sith empire time" Palpatine explained "so your planning to double cross Jeo the first chance you get?" I asked doubting that the greatest manipulator in the multiverse was telling the truth "I'm the emperor of the force damn galaxy, I fallow the orders of no one, now about these super clones of yours" he changed the topic quickly "well why don't I show you? Meme terminators! Kill this British prick!" I ordered.

Springing to action over a dozen of the clones tired jumping the Emperor each getting ready to blast him with energy of destruction. Smiling smugly Palpatine lifted one hand blasting them with a storm of lightning from his fingertips sending them flying back "you thought your clones were a match for me? I'm the dark lord of the fucking Sith! I can literally open holes in space time" Palpatine mocked "ok I have a loli who can do that so don't try and flex" I countered.

At the sight of this Rias barged in with her and her mother readying an attack "Geo!" She said "I knew it! You've been hiding the bitches this whole time!" Palpatine accused me "ok that is no bitch that is my wife" I stated rather offended at his comment. Looking at Rias and back to me then back to Rias and back to me Palpatine raised an eyebrow "really?" He doubted "yes" I responded.

Sticking his thumb up Palpatine smiled "nice, what about the other one?" He approved "her mother, who's also my mistress" I explained "double nice" Palpatine smiled.

Looking over at the smoking pile of dead clones I walked over seeing part of one of their helmets had been destroyed showing the face underneath it "is that" Rias started. The clones dead eye stared up at me blankly the eye of my brother in-law Sirzech "yes, I took some of Sirzech's DNA and made a personal army of clones to get rid of all of Jeo's meme soldiers, fat lot of good that did" I explained disappointed in the quality of my soldiers "wait a minute Sirzech is one of the strongest none gods in the universe how the hell did you take out a platoon of him?" I asked turning back to look at Palpatine "I am the senate" he explained "seems legit" I responded.

Dispersing the Sirzech clones I started to regale my story of how I got the DNA to make them in the first place.

The night before these events took place Sirzech slept sound in a guest room along with the rest of the contestants dreaming of killing me and using my blood to paint the nine Norse realms red. Standing over him was me, holding a pair of sheep sheers. Quietly crouching down I take extra care not to wake him before gently and quietly grabbing a hold of some of his crimson locks.

[did you forget something?]

Oh right.

Quickly I pulled out a sheep sheer silencer and put it onto the device before turning it on, the usually loud buzzing replaced by a low pitch vibration.

I'm a genius.

"And that's how I got the clone army" I explained frankly disturbing both my loving wife and her mother/my fuck toy "and I thought I was messed up for putting someone who saw me as a surrogate father in a life support suit/torture device" Palpatine stated "why are you still here?" I asked annoyed at his presence "I might be needed for another movie, Disney is milking old Papa Palpatine dry" he explained.

Once Palpatine left in search of bitches I got some time to clear my head. So far several Wojak, Pepes, Ugandan Shadows and Chad Emperor Aurelian had been detained and deported from this universe. Well everyone except Aurelian, the man saved Rome for Christ sake, I respectfully returned him to his home universe with a army of legionnaire clones after warning him not to trust the pretorians.

Vivat habeas qui verbum.

[translation, long live the restorer of the world]

Damn straight.

[the Sirzech clones are pretty OP considering they only have Sirzech natural strength]

Really?

[yeah, you may have programmed them with his skill set but you can't replicate training, I'd really hate to be on the bad side of OG Sirzech right Geo?....... Geo?]

It was at that moment I realised the mistake I had made not deal with him before I slept with Grayfia.

[warning, gamer mind overridden, fear levels 1250%]

Starting to hyperventilate I leaned on the wall for support as the knowledge Sirzech may win this tournament and reduce me to a fine pâté for sleeping with his beautiful hot wife.

What am I going to do? There are still too many hot girls I haven't fucked yet!

[your willing to risk your life for some poon?]

Have you really learned nothing about me?

[have you really learned nothing period?]

True. So how do I get myself out of this sticky wicket?

[remember the actual gods fighting in this tournament to lure out the Khaos brigade?]

Wait a minute your right! I've got the literal Hindu god of destruction between me and Sirzech, I'm perfectly safe!

[unless someone beats Indra before he and Sirzech fight]

Yeah but how many people on the island can do that?

[counting Jeo, two]

Wait I know Palpatine is over powered but even his power isn't that bullshit.

[not scrotum face, someone else, I've only felt this power once, back when I... Well it was a long time before your species had crawled out the mud]

Wait who is it? If he's with Jeo then I need to know what I'm up against.

[even if I told you it's no use, he's the collective strength and wrath of an entire race born into one body, even the elder races that existed before this reality like myself feared his true power. But if he's working with Jeo then we may be in luck, he wouldn't use more then 1% of his power unless he planned to destroy the solar system were in]

Who the hell is he!?

Trying to pry the information from the game I heard an explosion shake the island. Reaching a room with window view I saw a cloud of black smoke rising in the distance.

Rushing towards the cloud I saw the corpses of my clone army littering the floor in increasing numbers as I got closer to the source of the explosion. Once I stood no less then ten feet away from the smoking creator a black outline of someone standing in the creator. Squinting I tried to see who or what was responsible for this.

As the smoke started to clear a large green figure became visible, a figure I knew all too well.

-Vali-

Tracking down the other Geo that his team was tasked by Odin with taking out in exchange for getting a pardon. Fenrir had followed the other Geo's scent back to Kuoh town. They had split off into three groups to cover more ground, Vali and Bikou, Arthur and Le Fay finally Fenrir and Gogmagog in the last.

Flying over the town with the moonlight Vali scouted the ground for any sight of his teams target.

Down on the ground a red glimmer of light shone before a blast of similarly coloured energy stored towards him "Albion!" Vali called out encasing himself in scale mail armour and crossing his arms in a defensive stance "divide!" His partner yelled halting the power of the blast as it struck. Fighting back the pressure pushing him back Vali withstood the attack as it dissipated.

Speeding down towards the origin of the blast Vali landed in a back alley looking around before getting hit in the back by a second blast hunching him over before he regained his posture. Spinning around Vali saw his target, Jeo standing there wielding a black handled red bladed sword that seemed to ooze demonic energy "so my counterpart sent you to deal with me" Jeo chuckled "Geo has nothing to deal with this, your coming with us" Vali corrected as Bikou positioned himself behind the gamer "you poor delusional fools" Jeo downright laughed before slamming his blade into the ground shattering it forcing both his opponents to jump back to avoid the shockwave.

Firing off a volley of demonic energy blasts Vali flew sideways dispersing the shots over a larger area. Side stepping and countering the blasts with his blade. Creating four copy's of himself Bikou rushed Jeo extending his staff to two meters attempting to strike his opponent.

Blocking the initial strike Jeo was slowly overwhelmed by the number of duplicates all attacking at once, for every strike he blocked the gamer suffered four more strikes. Becoming infuriated Jeo started to wildly slash cutting down each copy until only the real Bikou stood left standing. Going to strike down his foe Jeo got attacked from behind by Vali who landed behind him.

Preparing to swing Jeo's arms were bound by thick vines that burst from the grounds beneath him. Struggling against them Jeo glared at the sight of both Arthur and Le Fay floating down on the magic users broomstick.

Resisting the pulling vines before cutting himself free Jeo suddenly found himself surrounded by Vali's entire team as Fenrir and Gogmagog joined the fight.

-Geo-

"Ok we have a problem" I stated to my girls "I'll say, Farah has been hogging all the animal dick porn" Sarah stated "hey you have the Internet why do you want my books?" Farah argued "I can't decide what to masterbate to" Sarah explained "ok we have two- well we have three problems but the biggest one is that Jeo brought another villain from another universe and we are all fucked!" I explained. Looking at each other my harem became concerned "who is it his time?" Rias asked.

Pausing for dramatic effect I readied my response "Sh-" I started.

-1 hour earlier-

"WHERE THE HELL IS MAH SWAMP!" The green ogre demanded "why the fuck is Shrek here!?" I called out not understanding what the hell was going on "you! Your the one version of the mortal who took me from my swamp" Shrek pointed out furrowing his brow "goddamn it Jeo! He's behind this?" I cursed "hmm, your not like the other one, your more of a Donkey then a Stiltskin" Shrek stated "well I do fuck dragons" I admitted "good for you, now where's my swamp?" Shrek asked "it's in another universe, I can take you back if you want just leave my tournament" I offered "if only it were that easy, Jeo has taken possession of my swamp through legal loopholes, I may have the power of an ogre, but even I don't want to go through the court system, we made a deal I take part in this little tournament and he gives me back my swamp" he explained "why? Jeo can't be pissing me off for the fun of it" I asked.

Even if he is me Jeo wouldn't go through all this to piss me off, he's up to something.

[I don't know, if you threw in ntr then it would sound like you]

Be quiet.

"So your not trying to kill me?" I asked hopefully "no, I wasn't told you had to die, just that I needed to take part, anyhow I'm going to find some lunch" Shrek dismissed walking off.

-the present-

"So yeah he's running around" I explained. Staring at me silently the girls looked like they were about to ask if I was on vast quantity of drugs.

"Sooooooo.... A green Scottish ogre that is stronger then anyone else in the universe, save maybe Ophis and Great Red is wondering around the island, because your evil copy has him blackmailed through ownership laws" Kobayashi said in a deadpan tone.

"That's exactly what happened" a new voice said. Turning behind me I saw Celestine of the guardians standing there. Sighing at my fellow gamers uninvited I tried to seem polite considering she could crush my skull like a grape "hello Celestine" I greeted "yes master?" My Celestine asked "not you Celestine this Celestine" I explained "wait there are two people named Celestine? Olga asked in confusion "fair point, I'll call you Celi from now on" I explained to the gamer Celestine.

Sighing in Lord give me strength, Celi continued "I have tracked a rouge gamer to this universe, I fear you and everything in this existence is in danger" she explained "yes Jeo I know you can leave I have things under control" I dismissed. Narrowing her pupils at the mention of his name Celi gained a mildly upset expression "you shouldn't underestimate him, the one you know as Jeo is one of the greatest enemies of the guardians and a dark stain on existence" she stated "really? All he's done so far is kill my baby mama's beta provider and started filling my tournament with memes" I countered.

"If you don't believe me, I will show you" Celi said.

I got into a defensive pose as the walls around me and my harem melted away leaving only me and Celi unaltered "what is this?" I asked hesitantly "what will come to this world if you run" Celi explained. The black landscape we were surrounded started to gain colour and texture, warping into a burnt field overlooked by dark clouds that roared with thunder. Across the ground bodies formed mauled and torn as if shredded by a wild animal.

Out of thin air a human formed, a woman dressed in tattered and dirty rags running desperately with a bundle in her arms. Behind her a beast appeared, one with four arms instead of two, each one looking as if it were sown on, stitches and bits of metal binding its body together.

Repulsed by its appearance I sneered "what is that thing?" I asked in disgust "that is a homunculi, a creature created by sewing body parts together, Jeo created an army of them to conquer this world and slaughter its inhabitants" Celi explained "why? What did they do?" I asked "they harboured him" she responded simply pointing towards a third figure forming from the shadows.

A copy of myself appeared wielding a blue lightsabre cutting the homunculi in half before himself being struck down by a energy blast to the chest. Standing over the fallen me was Jeo, holding a crimson sword in his right hand before plunging it into the Geo's chest.

It was something completely alien watching myself die, but it didn't feel like it was me, considering it was another version of myself. Multiverse is confusing.

[you can say that again]

I said multiverse is confus-

[I wasn't being serious]

"This was only one of hundreds of worlds that have suffered at the hands of Jeo in his mad hatred of you" Celi explained before turning to me fully "he's not one to be trifled with and not one you should face alone, Jeo has killed hundreds of versions of you and he'll kill another hundred unless the guardians stop him here and now" Celi stated.

She really has a high and mighty opinion of herself doesn't she?

[you have no idea]

"Yeeeeeeah, ok are you done jerking yourself off or can I go?" I asked condescendingly "excuse me?" Celi said deadpan "sorry it's just that you seem to be under the impression that it's not the fact you guardians act like you alone can save reality from evil gamers and all of that, thanks but it I think I can deal with Jeo" I stated "you just watched him kill another version of yourself" Celi stated "yes, but that me is not me, he is the me who is not me but another version of me therefore is not me because I do not have a lightsabre, although I really want one" I explained making Celi look like she was contemplating murder.

Bursting through the door Vali and his team minus Fenrir and Gogmagog, bloodied and bruised limping and supporting each other as they made their way in. Quickly going to heal them "what happened to you guys?" I asked.

Leaning on Caliburn, Arthur tried to stand up "the other you... He has some kind of demonic sword he tore us apart, Fenrir, Gogmagog there both dead" Arthur explained "I held him off with Caliburn while Le Fay got us all out of there, my sword held but my body gave out" he added as his wounds healed letting him stand without need for his holy crutch.

Ok so Jeo has a magic sword so what, I have a dragon god loli.

[so your just going to throw Ophis at him]

What's the point of having the strongest being in the universe-

[second strongest]

Technically THE strongest because Big Red is in the ExE universe so Ophis is the strongest.

[technicality my ass]

Shut up.

"What did you say about having Jeo under control?" Celi asked rhetorically "it would appear that Jeo has a weapon capable of equaling Caliburn, but fear not" I said before leaving the room, coming back with Ophis "we have an Ophis" I explained holding the dragon loli in my arms like a cat "why did you interrupt my nap?" Ophis asked with an unamused tone "I need you to go kill an evil version of me named Jeo with a J he looks just like me but has a stupid moustache" I explained "sounds like too much work" Ophis dismissed heading back to her room "I'll give you a whole plate of cookies" I offered.

With a powerful aura flooding out from the dragon Ophis's neutral expression became almost determined "where is this corpse you speak of?" She asked.

-Jeo-

Sat going through my to do list on how to destroy this version of Geo my 'run you moustached twat' senses started going off. Jumping for cover I narrowly dodged a large black snake made from energy attempted to devour me.

Dissipating quickly the snake reviled Ophis standing glaring at me "your the one standing in the way of my cookies" she said. Before I could pull out a weapon Ophis's fist was already through my stomach shocking my entire system.

Being sent flying back I skid against the ground leaving foot deep creators wherever I hit before stoping due to loss of momentum. Propping myself up with my good arm I tried healing myself as Ophis got closer.

Of course my little shit counterpart would send his damn magic god loli to do his dirty work. That is what I would do after all.

Thinking quick I remembered what the original Ophis liked.

Pulling out a plate of cookies stacked 10 foot high from my pocket dimension I held it in front of the approaching dragon.

Stopping in her tracks Ophis eyes went wide at the sight of her desired treats "if you let me go you can have these" I offered "done" Ophis said grabbing the plate.

Thinking up a plan quickly I straightened out my moustache and pulled out another plate of cookies casting her attention as she had made her way through half the cookies she had already "how about we make a deal?" I asked smirking.

-Geo-

"He bribed you two with cookies didn't he" I asked rhetorically "nooooooo" Ophis lied standing next to her newly created clone/daughter with cookie crumbs around their mouths being wiped away by Grayfia with a napkin.

Maternal instincts are strong with this one.

Letting out a sigh as I rubbed my brow I decided now was the time for a few lemons. It is the reason most people are here.

[it certainly won't be for the writing]

Ok I hate you.

"Fuck it I'll deal with Jeo later"

Going for a walk trying to find a lemon chapter I noticed a set of white robes walking towards me "your holiness" I greeted "Geo, care to explain what your doing?" The Pope said "long story, first things first you know those exorcists who you sent to my house" I said "yes" he responded "your not getting them back their mine now" I stated "I expected you'd say that, are we at least getting the holy swords they wielded back?" He asked "no your not, but at least know I'm trying to reassemble Excalibur" I reassured him "well that would be quite the holy event" the Pope said seeming more ok with the idea he's not getting those swords back "good, bad news it might be used to defend the world against an apocalypse" I informed him.

Standing in utter silence for a moment the Pope recomposing himself "excuse me?" He asked "yeah, there's an evil...er version of me who's working with the real Lucifer's son to unleash a extremely powerful dragon who will in turn destroy the world" I explained "and how will this... Other you, accomplish this?" The Pope asked "I don't know I hadn't read that far ahead" I responded.

[you could go to wiki, that's what the writer did]

That is cheating and I will not cheat.

"This is... Disturbing news" the Pope said gaining a worried tone "that the world might end?" I asked "no that there is another you running about" the Pope responded.

Trait gained: holy roast.
You got burned by a religious leader. +10 resistance to demonic possession.

Now your just taking the piss.

[oh I wish I was]

"I have things under control your holiness, there is absolutely nothing to worry about" I promised "I pray to our father that you do" the Pope said turning to leave "I have to see to my exorcists, if what the arch angel said is true we are quite literally surrounded by the spawns of satan" he explained "don't worry I'll just have sex with the hot one and kill the others" I said. Sighing the Pope tried to keep his endless lack of hope for my soul under control "I hope you live a long life Geo" he said "why thank you" I responded "so when I die I don't have to meet you again in the afterlife for a while" he added.

Now I had to find out how to lure Katerea Leviathan into my web of perversion. Then once she's been... Conditioned. I can find out when and where 666 is being kept.

It's not going to be easy, it's not like Katerea is just going to appear out of nowhere.

Thinking on how I'd lure her out I got a strange pain in my back "did a mosquito just bite me?" I asked turning around. Standing with a horrified expression Katerea Leviathan held the hilt of a shattered dagger as she and I made eye contact "well. This situation is now, profitable" I smiled swarming her with tentacles as she tried to run.

Waking up Katerea found herself nude tied to a wooden cross looking around the dimly lit room she was horrified at the sight of whips, chains, riding crops and paddles along with hundreds of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs littering the walls. Standing in the shadows I attempted to use my max intimidation "where is he!" I yelled making my voice go lower and more gravely "what?" She responded not being able to see me "where is Trihexa!" I demanded to know "no I mean why are you doing that ridiculous voice?" She asked "I don't know what your talking about" I responded my voice breaking for a second.

Seeing past my bluff intimidation Katerea gained an agitated expression "what are you?" She demanded "what do you think I am?" I asked "the same as your twin, a powerful human mage in over his head" Katerea explained "one I'm not a human. Not anymore, and two Jeo isn't my twin, he's my evil counterpart" I corrected her "not human? Evil counterpart? None of this makes any sense" Katerea said "well let me explain, you have been tricked, your whole organisation has been hijacked by a version of me from another universe and you have been manipulated into trying to kill me by Jeo who isn't my twin, he's literally just a eviler version of me from an alternate universe" I explain.

Strutting up to her naked body I gave Katerea a firm slap on the tit getting a yelp as they they jiggle about "you've been dooped babe, and now I have to punish you" I smiled licking my lips.

-lemon, BDSM, slavery, exhibitionist-

Trying to make a decision on what I wanted to use on her fist I grabbed ahold of a ten inch vibrator and a large green butt plug the size of my fist.

Stepping back in front of Katerea close enough to feel her breath I turned the vibrator on running it up and down her pussy lips. Flinching at the sudden stimulation Katerea hardened her glare at me "you filthy human! I am the true heiress of the Great Satan Leviathan, get your dirty hands away from me" she demanded "my hands aren't touching you, I'm just holding he device that is touching you" I smirked.

Summoning a tentacle I let it take hold of the butt plug freeing up a hand "if you hate me touching you so much" I said "your really gonna hate this" I continued as I started squeezing and groping her right breast playing with the tanned skin rolling my thumb over her erect pink nipple "you-you" she scowled.

"oh be quiet, you'd die to Azazel in canon"

Continuing to run the toy over her increasingly wet slit letting it get coated in her reluctant juices "now since you've been such a naughty girl" I said moving it away quickly as she started to unconsciously buck towards the vibrator.

Moving around back I stopped to admire her firm perky ass thick with toned muscle. Not able to resist I knelt down and started dragging my tongue across her right cheek getting a twitch as the sudden feeling of my warm tongue met her cold skin "get away from there!" Katerea demanded "with glorious chocolate cheeks like these? Never" I said cockily as I kept licking closer and closer to her puckered asshole.

Licking around her rear entrance I pressed the vibrator against it coating it in natural lubricant "you could have been a good girl but-" I started grabbing the butt plug from the tentacle swapping it for the vibrator. Sliding up her back I pressed my body against hers until fully stood up.

Grabbing her jawline with my spare hand I turned her head until our eyes met "you were naughty weren't you?" I asked pressing the plug into her rear getting a surprised moan from Katerea as I leaned in for a kiss "you have to be punished don't you" I asked rhetorically "I-I" Katerea started.

"Geo-tan! It's me, Magical girl Levi-" Serafall said bursting through the door before she stopped at the sight of her mortal anathema "Geo-tan what is SHE doing there?" Serafall asked coldly "I was about to ask the same from you FAKE" Katerea spat back.

Seeing the two clearly hated each other a opportunity for a good old fashion hate fuck.

Moving around Katerea and walking up to Serafall I leaned in "she tried to kill me so I'm punishing her, wanna join in?" I whispered watching Levia-chan gain a sadistic smile. Slipping my arm around her waist I walked down to Katerea with Serafall seeing the disgust on the Old-Satans faction member.

Reaching out I flicked Katerea's nipple making her flinch at the feeling "so Katerea, I have a question for you. Are you a virgin?" I asked making the tanned woman go red "I- that's none of your business!" She snapped becoming more embarrassed by the second "so you are a virgin!" Serafall started laughing "wait aren't you?" I asked making her stop laughing immediately.

These are the things that the real author needed to address.

Smiling I started moving my hands to remove Serafall's outfit letting her clothes pool around her feet "don't worry my darlings, I'll fix that soon" I teased giving Serafall's ear a light nibble.

By the time I was done Serafall was stood naked except for her hat, her pale skin and decent perky breasts exposed to the cold air. She was no where near as voluptuous as Katerea but as someone who's had sex with her sister I gotta say.

Damn she looks good.

Removing my own clothes I let my erect dick get a bob in as the two women stared at it. Serafall with lust, Katerea with dread "you are not going to put that thing inside me" Katerea stated clearly "oh but I'm afraid I am my dear. I am" I responded "hope you don't mind going second Levia-chan~" I sang.

Proving herself up in a chair Serafall grabbed the vibrator that my tentacle was still holding "ruin her Geo-tan" she smirked turning the toy on.

Lining myself up with Katerea's entrance I looked her in the eyes, seeing she had finally realised the situation "w-wait, I can tell you where the others are, just let me go" she tried to bargain "no thanks, Jeo and Trihexa are the only ones I'm interested in" I said trusting through her mantle breaking her hymen with one stroke.

Rolling her head back Katerea let out a squeal at the sudden thrust.

Flooding her body with pleasure increase multiplying it ten fold I grabbed onto her right breast sucking on it as I thrusted deeper into Katerea hitting her womb by the third thrust.

Sat watching Serafall played with herself, fondling her own breasts while moving up and down her slit with the vibrator mumbling perverted things to herself. Feeling a orgasm become closer and closer she sped up, spasming as she squired a small jet of fluid out of her drenched pussy.

Catching her breath while still watching me and Katerea rut, something caught her attention in the corner of her eye.

Feeling my own climax approach I went balls deep into Katerea releasing a load as I painted her womb white. Buckling under the sudden force Katerea slumped down in her binds exhausted by our first round. Running my hand through her hair I pulled her head back planting a kiss on her lips inviting my tongue into her mouth.

Not having the energy she didn't resist as I licked every inch of her mouth from top to bottom "oh Geo-tan~" I heard Serafall sing. Parting my lips from Katerea's I turned to see something that even a Hindu god would fear.

Serafall stood wearing a foot long double strap-on licking her lips menacingly "ur, um. Leviathan-chan? Your not going to use that on me are you?" I asked fearfully. Giggling at my obvious fear Serafall smiled sweetly "don't worry Geo, I'd never force you into anything you weren't comfortable with" she reassured "oh that's good" I sighed in relief "that high and mighty bitch on the other hand" she added gesturing to Katerea "she'll be loose enough to have a whole litter once I'm done"

Taking a moment to get a good look at Katerea I felt true pity for her.

Not enough to stop Serafall but enough.

Moving behind Katerea I held her hips still while Serafall strutted up to her, the two large dildos bouncing as she swayed her hips.

"Now take these bitch!" Serafall said holding onto both fake dicks as she thrusted them both into her dripping entrance. Pounding away using my sperm I had shot in there earlier as extra lube Serafall used magic to summon a pair of vibrating eggs from the wall taping them to Katerea's nipples and turning them up to max "when and where the hell did you learn how to do that?" I asked knowing she didn't have that power in canon "it gets boring at the office" Serafall explained speeding up her pace.

Moving behind Serafall I manage to get a glimpse of her soaked pussy as the went back and forth in and out of Katerea. Licking my lips I lined myself up pushing into her as she leaned back matching her rhythm. Mewling at the sudden mass inside her Serafall looked over her shoulder while it took ahold of her hips to steady myself "mmmh, So-tan is a lucky girl~" she moaned "how about you me and Sona have a threesome some time? Having two hot Sitri girls sounds like a hell of a night" I suggested.

Three once I get my hands on their mother. Then Ravel's mum will be the only one I haven't grabbed. Unless I missed a chapter.

Seeing her pupils dilated I could tell Serafall liked the idea. She was the only siscon bigger then Sirzech and I was NOT inviting him to a three way.

Speeding up I started to feel my orgasm building, Serafall was getting close herself as her walls started clamping down onto my cock "Geo I'm gonna-" she started before instinctively pushing back forcing me to go deeper into her pussy as a flood of her juices covered my cock. Thrusting in myself I came into Serafall's womb giving it the same treatment I gave Katerea's.

Letting the girl catch her breath I leaned in giving Serafall a kiss on her lips "that was great" she smiled panting lightly "feelings mutual, wanna double team Katerea?" I asked "wait what?" Katerea panted "hell yeah" Serafall responded.

"Buckle up Kat, that butt plug is coming out" I said making Katerea wince while Serafall summoned more sex toys to torture her with from the walls.

-lemon end-

Leaving Serafall to her 'fun' I decided to relax a little. All the hardcore sex was fun but sometimes it's nice to just sit back and relax.

Alone at last I thought what universes I should go to next. SAO, Love Ru and One Piece are the main ones but I had a few like Star Wars and Star Trek, even some universes without star in the title.

[are you at least going to ask what world I have lined up for you before you broke it with your bullshit hacks?]

Fine, if it will make you happy what?

[Overlord]

Anime or video game?

[anime]

...

[...]

...

[...]

Your joking right?

[what?]

It's the Bone daddy, I am not fighting Ainz I'll just use my bullshit technodrome which is way more OP then any show made it out to be and grab the girls I like then skedaddle out of there.

[even if I offer you]

World quest: kill the King.
Defeat Ainz Ooal Gown.
Rewards: Overlord perk gained, Divine being quest unlocked.

You know me way too well.

[bitch you know it]

Fine I'll fight Ainz, but it will not be easy. I'll need to find some new method or stat increase to win.

[I actually keep something like that around. Right next to my massive pile of foreshadowing]

Har har har.

Taking a seat in a nice armchair after all those lemons I started reading through some mail. Oddly enough I got a lot of the stuff considering I didn't have a postcode and I didn't exist in this universe before I showed up, made a school of horny teenagers into even hornier teenagers and threaten to blow up the planet.

"Taxes, taxes, lawsuit, oh what's this?" I said as the one letter I haven't thrown into the fire caught my eye. It didn't have any fancy writing or seals or anything that made it look like a government letter at all "humph, seems like this one couldn't hurt" I said opening it.

-4 seconds later-

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I called out in dismay.

[what!?]

It's my dick!

[what?]

It's the other version of my dick that is not my dick but is still my dick!

[I don't get what your oh my god!]

It's Jeo's dick!

[why are his pubes combed into a moustache!?]

I don't know!

"Ooh are we going through Farah's dick pick collection?" Lucoa asked poking her head over my shoulder "no it's just something that shouldn't exist" I explained throwing the picture on the fire. Giggling at my obviously disgust Lucoa lifted her impressive rack over the back of my chair resting it on my head "so Geo baby how's the whole evil twin debacle going for you?" She asked "he keeps filling my arena with cringe inducing memes and I can't get rid of him because I can't find him" I explained pouting.

Smirking Lucoa hopped into my lap straddling it, her massive rack pressed against my chest "this reminds me of the first time I got you pregnant" I said nostalgically.

-flashback to after the lemon that was in the last chapter-

"I'm pregnant" Lucoa said "I really need to build a nursery" I responded sipping some tea "the path to wisdom is paved with mistakes, not devoid of them" Uncle 'I'm the best character in the show' Iroh stated.

-flashback end-

"Good times" Lucoa chuckled as she pulled her shirt off "now to snu snu you to bits" she added licking her lips.

-one crushed pelvis later-

Laying on the floor next to Lucoa, using a curtain as a blanket I started going through my contacts. Going past Alucis who had put his number in my phone while I wasn't looking I stopped on Miki who's profile photo I had set to a picture of Mina.

Remembering what happened last time we spoke I tried calling her seeing if she would pick up. Hearing it ring for a few seconds the dial tone went "hey Miki, it's me Ge-" I started "hello Geo" the voice on the other end said. But it wasn't Miki's, it was MY voice I heard "Jeo" I said as my hairs stood up on end "been a few days hasn't it?" He asked "what have you done with Mina" I demanded to know sitting up "oh your daughter is quite fine, for now. Would you like to talk with her?" He said mockingly "Papa help me!" Mina yelled through the phone sobbing as she did "I swear to whatever god is listening if you touch one hair on her head I will-" I threatened "oh I assure you she will be just fine, all you need to do is come to me at the Hyoudo family home. There we can finish this once and for all, oh and before you think of sending Ophis against me again, come alone or I will ensure a hair is all that's left of your precious little girl" Jeo explained hanging up.

Crushing the phone in my hand I started getting dressed, leaving the room without waking Lucoa.

Storming my way through the arena I went straight to the room Vali and his team were staying in. Barging in I passed the last three out of four members of the group going straight to Arthur "I need Caliburn and your piece of Excalibur" I stated "what?" The heir of King Arthur asked "just give me the damn swords I don't have time for this!" I yelled pushing him against the wall.

The remaining members of Team Vali got into a stance to defend their comrade while Vali dawned his armour "Geo. Put Arthur down. NOW" Vali all but ordered. Clucking my hands around Arthur's shirt I felt my teeth grinding together "he's got Mina" I stated "who?" Vali asked "Mina, my daughter with Miki Hyoudo, Jeo has her and without True Excalibur and Caliburn I won't stand a chance, especially if he does have a blade like you guys said he did" I explained "wait, you had a love child with the Red Dragon Emperor's mother?" Vali said trying to hold in a laugh "yeah yeah yeah whatever I don't have time for this bullshit, I just need to barrow your swords" I stated letting Arthur go "please, I can't let her get hurt" I half begged.

Straightening his shirt Arthur met his eyes with mine. Looking into my soul Arthur pulled out Excalibur Ruler and Caliburn "I will want these back Geo" he said. Taking ahold of the swords I felt their weight in my hands "thank you Arthur" I thanked.

Item gained: True Caliburn.
The strongest holy sword in existence wielded by the legendary King Arthur.
Damage against demonic/fallen enemies increases 100 times.
Damage against undead enemies increases 100 times.
Magic and attack damage increases 50 times.
Magic and normal defence increases 50 times.

Item gained: True Excalibur.
The complete version of the Excalibur swords, it contains all their powers but greatly increased.
Damage against demonic/fallen enemies increases 50 times.
Damage against undead enemies increases 50 times.
All Excalibur abilities power increases 50 times.

Holding the two legendary swords in my hands I got a feel for them before holstering them and turning to Arthur "good luck, and whatever you do, don't underestimate Jeo" he warned. Knowing what my counterpart was willing to do I knew that Arthur meant it "I'll stop him, I have to" I said leaving the room.

Entering the teleporter room in the technodrome I sensed someone else was there "come out Luna" I said as the black and white hellhound stepped out from behind her hiding spot "you used to hide there when you were little" I chuckled "your going after the other you, I'm coming with" she said "no your not" I stated "but-" she stated "no buts Luna, not this time, you wouldn't stand a chance against Jeo" I explained "and neither would you, not alone" she argued back "he has Mina" I explained.

Being taken back by the truth Luna didn't respond "if I don't go alone he'll kill her" I said. Lowering her ears Luna walked up to me, her eyes now being level to mine "you've grown up so much Luny" I smiled petting her. Not responding Luna just hugged me "just promise you'll come home" she said. Wrapping my arms around her I held Luna tight "I promise sweetie" I promised as I let go of her.

Activating the machine I took one last look at my first daughter before the flash of light teleported me away.

[so. What's your plan?]

Jeo must be stopped, no mater the cost.

[sounds good to me, maybe Splinter was right, your not so bad after all]

Yeah. No one kidnaps my love child I had with the mother of the guy I super early cucked then kills his father who I also cucked and traps his soul in a bottle.

[character growth ruined, you ruined it like always]

Well what do you expect? I'm me.

Teleporting to the coordinates that Jeo gave me I expected to be in Issei's family home. Instead I was greeted by rubble for miles, collapsed buildings and burn marks where a town of thousands once was. Moving through the ruins I kept my eyes peeled for any sight of my moustached counterpart and Mina.

"Issei?" I asked lowering my weapons at the sight of the devil pawn "you!" He said starting to rush forward "you did this!" He yelled bringing his arm down. Dodging the strike I tried to reason with him "Issei it wasn't me it was Jeo he's my evil counterpart and he looks just like me but has a stupid moustache" I explained "bullshit! There isn't enough asshole in the universe for two of you!" Issei stated refusing to believe me "says the dognapper" I countered.

As I blocked a second strike Issei jolted back as his armour burned when touched by Excalibur "listen to me damnit he has Mina!" I yelled in frustration.

Stopping still for a second Issei twitched slightly "what?" He asked "Mina Jeo has Mina that's why I'm here" I explained "that's why I'm here I thought you took my sister and destroyed my town, wait why would you care if my sister was in trouble?" Issei asked.

Standing silent with a deadpan expression I raised my eyebrows at him as I tilted my head forward a bit. Then it clicked in Issei's head "no" he said "no no no no no you are not saying Mina is your daughter!" He said more pissed off then before "oh yeah, I fucked your mother. In the front room, in the bath and shower, I think we did it in your bed once, and I screwed Baldy's mum too, should probably check to see if she's my baby mama as well" I explained "aw come on! Why!? Why do you hate me so damn much! What did I ever do to you?" Issei ranted tears welling in his eyes "first you take Rias from me, then you win over the other girls and now your telling me my little sister is your kid because my mom cheated on my dad with you!? After all that why didn't you just kill me? Why make me suffer more?" He asked now balling.

"Fine, I'll tell you why I hate you so much Issei Hyoudou" I said.

-10 years before becoming a gamer-

I don't remember much, but I remember the day I discovered Rias.

My big sister Cathrin had taken me from my home to stay with our uncle in Tokyo because our parents were getting a divorce.

Out uncle was a traveling stock investor so he was usually busy meaning we spent most the day exploring the city "gees it really sucks that our family is being torn apart" a eight old me said "Marik I get it your upset stop going on about it" my sister Cathrin scolded.

The third series of YuGiOh the abridged series had just ended and my sister thought I was an idiot like Marik.

"But Cat, Japan sucks! We've been here three days and I haven't seen one giant monster destroy valuable infrastructure" I complained "Marik for the tenth time Japan does not have a giant monster problem those are just movies" Cat said "which is exactly what a nation trying to hide giant monsters would say" I countered "Marik for once in your life stop being an idiot" Cat snapped "would an idiot do this!? Pocket sand!" I said throwing a handful of corse sand at my sisters face and running in the opposite direction "yes Marik this is exactly what an idiot would do!" Cat said rubbing her eyes.

I kept running until I came to a less busy housing street where I realised I was lost "ok that was pretty stupid" I admitted to myself.

Wondering around trying to get directions I really started to regret not speaking Japanese.

At it started to get dark I planned to do what movies and tv had thought me to and hide in a alleyway until daylight. But as I was about to build a merry hobo camp I saw someone moving behind a dumpster "hey this is my dumpster now hobo" I said holding a stick as I scared the man away. Looking where he was crouched I hoped I would find food but instead I found something even better.

"Hey he left his comic book" I said to myself picking up the comic "finally a Japanese made a comic in English, DXXXD. Ooh must be a adaptation of the film by Vin Diese- wooooaw mama! This is NOT Vin Diesel. I have no idea what the black haired girl is doing to that red head but it's giving me cravings" I said as I kept reading.

"Marik!" Cat called out finally spotting me "Cathrin look at this cool comic I found" I said showing my sister who had a rather disgusted reaction to it "Marik where the hell did you find that!?" She demanded to know "behind this dumpster, I don't know what's going on but I want more" I explained drooling slightly "Marik were going home" she insisted grabbing my arm "ok, but can I at least keep my comic? It's relevant to my interests" I asked "fine just stop flashing your yuri in public" Cat said "the hell is yuri? And why are some pages covered in this weird sticky white goo?" I asked.

-flashback ends-

"Turns out my parents weren't getting a divorce. It was just part of a role play thing they we're doing with their new girlfriend. On the plus side I grew up with two mums which got me into university under some minority action BS" I finished explains.

Looking frankly as horrified as my sister did on that day Issei formed a response "and... That. That is why you hate me?" He asked "oh no that came later, it wasn't until I was fourteen I found out about DXD and you which made me insanely jealous. On that day I swore vengeance, I swore if I ever found a way to travel universes I would cuck you in every possible way, I am currently theorising how I could go into the canon future and fuck any of your possible daughters" I explained.

"Wait possible daughters?" Issei asked "oh yeah in canon you marry like fifteen girls including Rias" I explained "fifteen..." He said starting to get a perverted face which quickly faded "wait so everything that's gone wrong since Raynare is because of you!?" He barked "yes yes yes I got your waifu from another lifu preggers now let's get back to the point. I hate you and you hate me but we both love Mina so let's team up until she's safe and Jeo is defeated and then we can fight to the death agreed?" I suggested.

Hesitantly Issei nodded his head in agreement "good, now let's find that handsome bastard" I said as we continued to look through the rubble mountains.

"So what's the plan for when we find this eviler you?" Issei asked "simple, I'm getting my daughter back even if I have to teabag Jeo to death" I explained "gross" Issei reviled.

Walking in silence for another minute I broke said silence "so if I agreed to clone you Rias's peerage would we be cool?" I asked "wait what?" Issei said startled at my random question "well I gotta admit I may have acted a little sadistic towards you. Even more then you deserve, so I was thinking of cloning Rias, Akeno and Koneko for you as a little sorry for ruining your live several times over thing. I was gonna do it for Sirzech as a 'apologise for fucking your wife' thing" I explained.

Thinking it over before brushing the thoughts out of his head "if you think I'll stop believing your a bad guy by bribing me your out of your mind" Issei glared "oh no I have no delusions I'm a good person, I've destroyed countless civilisations laid waste to an entire planet and enslaved then mass cucked an entire kingdom for aiding in a minor rebellion against me, trust me if you read about half my adventures you'd realise I'm a complete monster" I responded.

Before Issei could respond I slammed my hand over his mouth as we came to an opening. Sat on a throne made from cracked concrete Jeo looked at us a smug grin on his face. His right hand rested on his swords, the other hand around a scared Mina "well well well, if it isn't Dora the Explorer" Jeo chuckled "really where? I mean no it's me Geo" I corrected myself "I know idiot, seriously how you made it this far is beyond me" Jeo said.

Getting off his throne Jeo lifted his sword up and took a step left putting himself between us and Mina "so you showed up, not surprised, you Geos are so sentimental" he mocked "give up Jeo, we have you outnumbered one and a half to one" I stated "don't you mean two to one?" Issei said not to pleased at my comment "your only worth a tenth of a me so be grateful" I snapped.

"Where did you get the sword Jeo" I said changing the conversation "this? I find it allows me certain... Advantages, such as being able to match any holy weapon I encounter" he explained showing off his sword "forged from the crystallised blood of the original four Great Satans, I call it Dark Caliburn" he said.

"Edgy much?" I asked severely pissing him off.

"Enough!" Jeo said standing up "I've had it with you! Your stupid dialogue and your ridiculous plot points and your 4th wall shattering! I hate it, I hate it all! And most of all I hate myself for only exist to be apart of this! Now die!" Jeo ranted swinging his sword in a downward slash sending a wave of demonic energy at us.

Pulling out my holy swords I just managed to block the blast. Feeling the pressure from the blast slowly push me back before dissipating I got into a proper stance "this is game over Jeo" I declared rushing forward.

Lunging at me both my blades and Jeo's clashed rejecting each other on a molecular level. Both of us were pushed back by the shockwave our weapons made. Striking at each other again I went to sweep Jeo's legs but he jump causing me to miss.

"BOOST" I heard as Issei now fully armoured up threw a punch at Jeo "dragon shot!" He yelled firing off a blast that almost hit me. While Jeo tanked the blast using Dark Caliburn before stepping back. Lifting up his blade he brought it down attempting to cut Issei in half.

Out of instinct I rushed forwards pushing the boy out the way of the attack.

"Watch out for the giant fuck off demon sword dumbass!" I scolded "don't tell me what to do!" Issei snapped.

Turning my attention back to Jeo I desperately tired to dodge the oncoming wave of energy blasts taking several to the leg and shoulder. Quickly healing myself I lashed out in wrath Caliburn strike at Jeo a thousand times over using its ability to create small portals letting me cut into his flesh.

Closing space between us I empaled the still recuperating Jeo with both my blades through his stomach. This was an attack from two of the three strongest holy swords in this world. It would be enough to kill any of the four Great Satans with ease. Yet as I stood there with both inside Jeo's gut, he laughed. As blood poured out of him Jeo laughed.

Grabbing me by the throat Jeo lifted me off my feet holding me in a vice like grip "you thought it would be that easy?" He asked throwing me through a collapsed building at the speed of a bullet.

Feeling all but three bones broken slowly heal as I switched to my vampiric form, I managed to get sight of the two holy swords. They laid mere feet out my grasp as I slowly moved towards them.

Left alone with Jeo, Issei seemed to hold his own as he charged up his boosted gear. Knocking Jeo back Issei kept up the attack striking Jeo across his body spreading out the damage.

Throwing a full force punch Issei's fist was blocked by Dark Caliburn as Jeo chuckled "I must say, under all the fan service and bad character development there's an actual fighter in there" he mocked "and under all that smug and shit moustache is a dead man!" Issei yelled "Issei, that is a reference I don't even need to acknowledge" Jeo stated striking at Issei leaving a great rip in his scalemail.

"Tell me Issei, ever heard of the term self-restraint? I'm asking because you've never shown any" Jeo asked "yeah sure, it means to hold yourself ba... No" Issei said all but denying what Jeo was truly trying to tell him "I hate to tell you kid but much like Rias's pussy, your miles away from being able to touch me" Jeo explained "then what's the last five minutes!?" Issei sneered.

"the same thing my weaker counterpart showed you. Pity"

"Onii-San he's playing you!" Mina warned.

"Super Dragon Shot!" Issei roared throwing both energy blasts at Jeo.

With a simple move of his blade Jeo deflected the powerful demonic blast like it was a fly.

"Correction, he has been playing you" Mina added.

Rushing forward Jeo elbowed Issei's stomach with enough force to blow a hole through his stomach. Falling to his knees Issei coughed up blood with Jeo raising up his blade to decapitate him "goodbye harem protagonist" Jeo bid farewell as he sung his sword downwards.

The sound of metal clanging against each other Issei became surprised as I stood between Jeo and himself, using both holy blades to keep Dark Caliburn at bay.

"Enlighten me? Why do you keep this boy, the person you hate more then anything alive?" Jeo asked. Holding my blades between Jeo's wrath and Issei I grit my teeth "I made a promise, to a very old friend" I explained.

"Issei! We can beat him but we have to work together, I'll hold him off you charge the mother of all boosts!" I stated as I pushed Jeo back "right!" Issei said without argument "BOOST!" Ddreg roared.

Striking at Jeo with everything I had left trying to by the Red Dragon Emperor as much time as possible.

Feeling each strike I block grow stronger I could sense Jeo's rage, his sheer hatred for me pouring out through the sword with enough demonic force to reduce the ground we stood on to ashes "you think you can win? Your just like all the others, arrogant, weak! And you'll die just like the rest! Just like this world!" He roared in hate striking Caliburn with unparalleled might, knocking the blade from my hand.

Lifting his sword up Jeo brought it down my only move to block with Excalibur, the recoil of the strike forcing me on one knee. Continuing to strike again and again I barely kept the blocking feeling my endurance reach its limit.

With one last strike Jeo shattered Excalibur in my hands. As shards of the holy blade fell to the floor they turned to dust leaving me with only the handle "my blade has drank the souls of trillions Geo, but it still thirsts for yours" Jeo said preparing to deliver the killing blow.

Dragging myself out of my shock I threw the handle of Excalibur forwards burning it in Jeo's abdomen fallowed by emptying my MP into the strongest fire blast I had burning Jeo's clothes and insides alike. It couldn't kill him, it was barely an inconvenience to someone who's power was so much larger then my own. But it bought me a second, and that was all I needed.

Turning heel I rushed for Caliburn moving at full speed "Issei now!" I yelled diving to grab the blade "got it!" He responded.

"TRANSFER!"

Quickly positioning Caliburn between Issei and I the vast amount of power pour into it giving it a shining glow. Using it I teleported back in front of Jeo pushing it through the still healing wound I had made with Excalibur's handle earring first a grunt then a forced laugh from the gamer "this didn't work with two holy blades! What made you think it would work with only one!?" He cackled lifting Dark Caliburn to finish me off "because I remembered a lesson, you may have heard of these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean!" I yelled putting the last of my strength behind Caliburn.

 

"Go beyond! Plus Ultra!!!" I roared as I pulled Caliburn upwards releasing all the power built up in it through Jeo's body obliterating much of it in a blast of blinding light.

Removing his armour Issei fell to the ground exhausted he wiped a patch of sweat from his forehead. Trying to sit up he saw Mina running in his direction, tears in her eyes "it's alright Mina, Onii-San is he-" I started stretching his arms out while Mina simply ran past him "Papa!" She called our jumping into my arms "shhh, it's alright sweetie, shhh, I'm here now" I comforted my daughter.

Cuddling Mina I heard a painful groan coming from the distance. Jeo had survived my last attack. Barely.

His lower body shredded to ribbons and his left arm cut off entirely but slowly pulling itself back together. Putting Mina down I drew Caliburn and walked to the foot of my fallen foe.

Standing over Jeo's broken body I looked down at him "go on then, finish me" he goaded. Thinking it over for a second I responded "no" I said catching him off guard "what!?" Jeo spat "I won't kill you, in the end all you wanted was to be taken seriously. I can't blame you for that. Despite all you have done, you are apart of me, as I am apart of you. So how about it? You can travel with me across the multiverse, do quests and maybe, just maybe, you can have your own spin off" I offered. Being genuinely touched by my offer Jeo propped himself up with his elbows "you, you really mean that?" He asked.

"Nope" I said shoving Caliburn through his head.

[you had me for a moment there]

No one makes my little girl cry and gets away with it.

Quest completed: defeat Jeo.

Level cap reached!
Level 500.
Level cap raised to 1,000.

Quickly using my steal skill on the dying gamer I tried to grab something useful.

Skill gained: moustache of doom.
Your stats double for every inch between one end of your moustache and the other.

Item gained: Dark Caliburn.
The dark counterpart of Caliburn, it possesses all the holy swords powers only demonic in nature. Due to its evil nature it grows stronger with each soul it devours until it inevitably gains the power to destroy entire universes.

With his dying gasp Jeo's body turned to dust as dark purple mist left the crumbling form.

"Yes! I am the superior gamer! Nothing can go wrong now!" I rejoiced

[warning, Trihexa event has began]

Across the world a single bloodcurdling roar could be heard.

"Fuck" I said realising I had been tricked.

AN: shit just got real. We're getting close to the end of the story and then we can see if Geo will end up defeating Ainz or being the Bone Daddy's bitch. Hope you enjoyed leave a comment on what you want to see next or any story ideas and have a nice day.

Chapter 21: Evil Dragon War: Thief King of the Gentle Darkness vs Twin Dragon Emperor of Requiem before the World.

Chapter Text

Rushing back to the island riding on Issei's back I felt panic grip me "faster frig it! Heya!" I yelled kicking Issei in the side "I can drop you you know" he responded "yes but I'm holding Mina so you can't" I explained "faster Issei faster!" Mina giggled not quite grasping the situation.

As the island came into view my blood started running cold. Where the arena once stood now there were only burning ruins surrounding a colossal dragon, seven heads each of a different animal and several large wings being that of a bird or bat. This was Trihexa, the beast of the apocalypse.

"Holy balls that thing is huge!" Issei said "the girls!" I said as we got closer.

Getting closer to the island two more giant figures came into view. A great eastern dragon with dark scales reaching a hundred meters in length. The other a three headed dragon with dark purple scales and six great wings.

These were Apophis and Aži Dahāka, two evil dragons.

Landing on the island I put Mina on the ground "Mina you stay here and stay hidden I'll be right back, Issei lets go!" I said rushing towards the burning arena.

Reaching the arena I saw Rias along with the rest of my DXD girls minus Ophis and Lilith, Dragon Maid girls minus Lucoa and Kobayashi, Celestine and her Princess Knights fighting off hoards of Plait Mail's suits of armour that looked the same as Issei's scale mail armour with the same abilities. But how the fuck did they get here? Half of the shit that happened in canon for these things to exist didn't happen.

Drawing Caliburn I started slashing down as many as I could "what the hell happened here!?" I yelled "I don't know! One minute everything is fine the next three dragons showed up with all these fake Red Dragon armours" Sona explained "what about the rest of the girls?" I asked "Farah got them all to the technodrome" Rias said "and where the hell is Lucoa?" I added cutting down another armour "she fucked off before the fight even started! She was like 'y'all girls got this!' And disappeared" Rias yelled clearly pissed off.

Tohru, Ilulu, Kanna and Elma seemed to be treating it like a game seeing who can destroy the most suits of armour by themselves.

That gave me an idea.

"Hey girls! The first one to take out one of the big dragons gets head pats for a week!" I promised.

The very next second all four girls changed their targets to the three giant dragons circling the island. Firing off their strongest attacks the four girls had created a cloud of black smoke encasing the three evil dragons. Letting out a sigh of relief my calm was shattered as loud roars that almost sounded like laughter. As the smoke dissipated both Apophis and Aži had been evaporated while Trihexa was unscathed.

[that was unexpected]

Swallowing my breath I started formulating an escape plan. I could barely defeat Jeo and that was with the help from Issei, fighting this living plot device would be an impossibility. First I needed to get the girls and my kids together then book it to the technodrome. Once there I would proceed to escape to another universe letting me save my own skin.

Going through every possibility in my head I prepared to put my plan into action. Then...

POP.

Wait what?

Trihexa had disappeared along with the armours.

What the hell is going on?

[he was teleported away, happened in the novel, happened in the crossover fanfic]

Teleported where!?

[I don't know, everything else since roughly the Riser arc has been off the rails so you can only wait]

Like hell I am, I'm getting the hell out of this madhouse.

Moving inwards towards the island my eyes went wide, a massive hole had been dug in the ground where the arena once stood, no. Something had dug out from under it. I could see the cave I stored in the technodrome, my transport/weapon of mass destruction was tipped on its side, a large claw mark having its metal shell exposing its inner chambers and equipment.

Under it I saw a second hole, I can only imagine that Trihexa dug his way out. Jeo he hid the beast of the apocalypse underneath my seat of power and I didn't even know it.

"Hey Geo baby~" Lucoa said walking up to me casually "where the hell were you when all this shit went down!" I yelled frustrated at the goddess's lack of aid "I was babysitting, someone's gotten feed all your kids and as you know" she started explaining lifting her bust up "I've got PLENTY of milk to spare" she said "I thought you stored fire in there" I said confused about the continuity "I have space for both" Lucoa said "but seriously you could have stomped all three where the hell were you!?" I scolded "you know the girls can handle things, I'll interfere when you really need help" Lucoa smiled.

"Hey you!" A raspy voice called out.

Looking towards the origin of the voice I saw Palpatine sat in a hot tub with two voluptuous twi'lek girls, exposed to the environment through a massive hole in the wall "what the hell happened here!?" I called out "well I was just vibin like a baller showing these two bitches MY fully armed and operational battle station. Then these flying dragon things made a massive hole in my presidential suite bathroom wall, your getting a shit review on space Yelp you know!" Palpatine explained.

As the scared xenos girls fled in panic Palpatine noticed his hot tub was slowly sliding towards the edge of the remaining floor "no no no no no!" He said as he fell off the edge the tub smashing on the next floor down leaving the Emperor naked and wet on a dust and rubble covered floor.

Looking down at my damaged technodrome I jumped down entering it in order to see how damaged it was. Walking on the wall of the technodrome, which was currently the floor my face went white as the Primarch Guilliman's privilege. The inter-dimensional teleporter has been heavily damaged.

['heavily damaged' half of it is missing!]

Well that's just inconvenient.

Thinking how long it would take to fix it every calculation came to the same conclusion. Way too long for me to not get killed by the living plot device that is Trihexa. Even then it may no be enough.

Trihexa was only awoken after Jeo was dead. Rizevim gave his soul to awaken him in canon, Jeo had the soul of a gamer, if he had absorbed Jeo's soul Trihexa may have gained his powers. Or at least the ability to travel from universe to universe. And with Ophis he could end up checking me until the end of time.

As much as I hate to say it. I needed to stop Trihexa here and now.

Then I heard the scream of Ravel come from outside "Ravel!" I called out running back out of my cave. Reaching the surface quickly thanks to the power of adrenaline making me only need to take five jumps off the sides of the hole before reaching the surface.

To my surprise the dragons hadn't returned. Instead Serafall was sat there riding on a gaged and partly bound Katerea Laviathan like a pony "hey Geo-tan what's with all the noise?" She asked.

"What the fuck Serafall!?" Sona yelled as her face became red as a rose "what? You want a turn?" Serafall asked tilting her head "w-wha? No I don't want a turn why are you using Katerea Leviathan as a horse!" Sona said keeping her infuriated expression and tone "Geo left me with her" Serafall explained.

Fighting back the urge to laugh I wiped the smile from my face "we got attacked" I explained "I'll say!" A voice called out "can't an old man nap in peace anymore?" Odin asked as he joined the group "Allfather, is everyone alright?" I asked "not as many as I would hope, the suits of armour, we fought as many as they could but a third of the church's exorcists turned on us" the Norse god explained.

Looking around Odin sighed "over three thousand warriors of all races gathered here, less then a hundred survived" he said sadly "care to explain what has happened?" The Pope asked coming out from a artificial cave along with two exorcists, his usual pristine white robes dirtied and torn "gather the leaders of all the factions, you all need to know what happened" I explained.

Gathering every god and leader of all factions in the ruined remains of my meeting hall that I had once commanded my Sirzech clones from "it was Jeo, my evil counterpart. He's been manipulating me and everyone else ever since the beginning possibly. He his the beast of the apocalypse Trihexa under the island knowing that my tournament would gather the strongest of every race, once Trihexa awoken he would wipe out the best and brightest so all our realms would be defenceless" I explained "so this Jeo is behind all of this, we should find him. If anyone knows how to undo this its him" Sirzech suggested "that's not possible" I stated "I killed Jeo rescuing my daughter Mina, we don't know when or where the dragon will attack next but I guess it will be one of the major realms, heaven, Asgard or the Underworld" I added.

"Wait there is no we, we implies you and us and you are behind all of this" Sirzech stated "me? How the hell is all of this my fault?" I protested "it was your tournament that cost us all valuable warriors, and it seems that the whole reason that is Jeo even put this plan into action is to spite YOU Geo" Sirzech accused "oh Sirzech you cuck" I sneered "throwing insults around seemed quite inappropriate at this time" a new voice stated.

As the group looked towards the voice. Standing at the entrance to the door was a trio of pale people dressed in dark clothes. These were the two leaders of the Vampire country, well what's left of it. Queen Carmilla and King Tepes, the third one, a young lady at Carmilla's side was Elmenhilde Karnstein, a daughter of a noble family of the Carmilla factions.

"Your majesties, I didn't expect you to be here" Serafall greeted "considering recent events it seemed appropriate for us to attend" Tepes explained. Stepping through the crowd while holding her regal posture Carmilla stood in front of me. She was a truly beautiful woman, porcelain skin and white hair common of her race. Her face knew of no imperfections and her body was slim yet plentiful in the desired areas, concealed under a black dress decorated with bows of the same colour. The man on the other hand has a similar appearance hair and skin wise, but he stood taller then all but a few others in the room, dawning battle armour as well as his dark robes reaching the floor.

"You don't know anyone named Dimitrescu do you?" I asked "no? Why do you ask?" Carmilla asked "no reason" I stated shifting my eyes about "well, about his man you speak of. Jeo was it? He is behind the various attacks that have occurred around the world yes?" She asked "sort of, most of the major crises that have happene have been the machinations of a man named Rizevim, the son of the real Lucifer, Jeo simply formed an alliance with him to unleash Trihexa" I told her "what could he have to gain by unleashing that beast?" Tepes asked.

Hesitating to tell the truth due to it giving Sirzech's accusations weight I realised there was no alternative way out of this mess I had to. The technodrome can't be operational in time to get me and my girls off this doomed planet before Trihexa kills everyone. Deeply inhaling some air I came clean "he did it to kill me" I explained getting raised eyebrows and murmurs from the world leaders and gods gathered in the room "Jeo isn't... Wasn't just an evil clone or twin. He was me. An alternate version of myself who was driven mad by his hatred of all other versions of ourself, so mad that he traveled across the multiverse killing every version of us he could find. He must have planned in case I could beat him, using his fading soul to awaken Trihexa hoping he could finish what Jeo started" I explained the long winded plot of the last few chapters.

"So all of this IS because of you" Azazel stated "I knew you were kind of a dick but that's the best part of your personality. What did you do to piss off an evil version of yourself so much he'd kill an entire planet to spite you?" He chuckled "existing alone was enough apparently" I said "wether or not this is Geo's fault is not important, stopping these dragons is the top priority of all of us now" Indra stated with most agreeing with him "we'll find and reseal Trihexa and THEN we will deal with the mess you've made Geo" he added "ok... Hey can I have some of your blood?" I asked disturbing the God of destruction "what? No" he rejected "don't worry it's nothing creepy, I just have a weird power where I gain the ability to turn into the exact race of whatever creature who's blood I drink, frankly we need every heavy hitter we can get" I explained "regardless I am not letting you put a single part of my body in your mouth" Indra stated turning to walk away.

"You can have some of my blood Geo-tan~" Serafall offered "sorry Levia-tan, already got it from Rias" I explained "wait when did you get time to drink my blood?" Rias asked not remembering this "a real man loves his woman every day of the month" I explained "your so gross" Luna stated in disgust "oh please I get enough of that from my therapist" I said.

While the respective deities and other leaders left to prepare their homes and people for a war I stopped Odin and Rossweisse "hang on Allfather you still owe me a valkyrie" I stated "I'm not a commodity!" Rossweisse protested "yes you are, and what makes you think I owe you one?" Odin asked making the white haired woman pouty "I ended the civil war so hand her over" I said making the give-me gesture with my hands "your the one who carpet bombed them back to the stone age weren't you?" Odin said deadpaning "noooooooo ok yes but you didn't say how many civilian casualties I could inflict" I defended my actions "and they had weapons of mass destruction" I added.

Sighing knowing he wouldn't get out of this conversation any other way Odin agreed "fine just take her and get out of my sight" he said walking past "Lord Odin!" Rossweisse blushed before I pulled her into an embrace "don't worry sugar tits once this whole mess is sorted out I'll fuck you until you can't walk" I tried to comfort the frankly insulted valkyrie while planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Excuse me" King Tepes said walking up to me.

Oh shit you don't think he heard did you?

[heard what? That you destroyed his country over a bullshit lie about WMD's?]

Yeah that you don't think he heard did you?

"I couldn't help but overhear your discussion win the Hindu god, is it true? Can you become apart of another's race by drinking their blood?" He asked seeming greatly interested. Hesitantly I answered "yes, why?" I asked. Seeing his red eyes brighten up for a second Tepes smiled "please, come with me" he asked "where?" I asked "to meet someone very dear to my heart" he explained loosely.

Ok I'm fairly sure he's rather planning to try and kill me and suck the power out of me or he is planning to use me somehow. Not wanting to argue I fallowed the vampire King keeping Caliburn ready to summon at any moment.

I had enough on my plate trying to figure out how to deal with Trihexa throwing an evil vampire king into the mix would complicate things.

[what are you blabbering about?]

I never got around to reading HOW they defeated Trihexa when I was alive, the only reason I knew he was defeated and Serafall sealed along with the others was because I read the wiki while on the toilet.

[wiki reading? And I thought you couldn't stoop lower]

Not now.

Leading me to an abandoned room Tepes opened the door "apologies my friend, but my Valerie is in a fragile state right now. I didn't want her being overwhelmed by the crowd" Tepes explained.

Inside the guest room I saw the blinds were closed but I could make out two red eyes looking back at me.

Valerie Tepes, the heir to the Tepes faction. In canon she gained a sacred gear that allowed her to remove her people's weakness to sunlight causing the Tepes faction to weaponise her to try and conquer the Carmilla faction, also she's the reason that Gasper is a cross dresser because she thought he looked cuter in girls clothes.

Hard to believe that guy will become an uber powerful devil Giga-Chad one day.

"Valerie, this is Lord Geo, he rules this island. Or whatever's left of it" Tepes introduced me to his daughter "um, hello Lord Geo, my name is Valerie Tepes of the Tepes clan, pleasure to meet you" the girl sheepishly greeted "hello Valerie" I said warmly pouring as much charm into her as I could. She was pretty cute.

Blushing lightly Valerie smiled back "now you must be wondering why I asked you to come here" Tepes asked "actually I gave up trying to understand this show after the Excalibur arc" I responded, my comment going way over the King's head. Taking out a small knife King Tepes cut his finger open letting blood drip out "I want you to take my blood, if this power of yours is true then you would become a pure-blooded vampire. With your new race I wish for you to impregnate one hundred of my clan's remaining females, beginning with Valerie here" he explained making Valerie go from light to bright red "wait what?" I asked in confusion.

[that ever growing luck stat means something after all]

"Once our people numbered in the tens of thousands, now there less then one thousand, we need to rebuild. If your as powerful as you claim, then your genes could be valuable to the gene pool" Tepes explained "er, ok?" I said looking to Valerie "are you alright with this?" I asked.

[when the hell did you care about consent?]

Simply slumping emotionally in her seat Valerie was completely flushed.

There was a downside of her Longinus is it left bother her broken both in heart and soul making it difficult for her to show most emotions.

Wait, can I heal her?

[its level 100 restoration magic what do you think?]

Walking up to the Dhampir, I kneeled down taking her hand as I started casting every healing spell I had one at a time.

Her eyes started twitching little before life started to return to them "what... What was that?" She asked as the full emotional spectrum returned to her "your Longinus rotted away your heart and soul, I healed them, but you should refrain from use it from now on" I explained.

"I-" Valerie said trying to process everything.

"Valerie?" A new voice asked. Standing in the doorway as Gasper, lifting a paper bag off of his head "Gasper?" Valerie said lighting up as she ran up to the boy/girl hugging him tightly "it's been so long! Your still so cute" Valerie cooed hugging her childhood friend tightly "what the hell are you doing here? Did Rias move your box here or something Gas?" I asked having not noticed him in the whole time I had ran the tournament "Rias called me and Yuuto and told us what happened, when she mentioned vampires were here I wanted to see if Valerie was here" he explained.

-flashback-

Shuddering at the massive group of people around him Gasper slowly moved towards me trying to form a sentence "I er um..." He tired to say standing behind me trying to say hello "oh look they have them big shrimps" I said walking away leaving Gasper to fight off his panic attack.

-end flashback-

"Oh, well nice to see you again" I smiled.

-Issei-

I stumbled into one of the few undamaged bathrooms using the wall to avoid falling over. I got myself healed up from the fight with Jeo and those fake Red Dragon Emperor armours. But I felt as if my head was pounding from the inside trying to get out. Leaning on the sink I turned the tap washing my face with cold water trying to get a hold of myself.

Looking into the mirror I saw my face had became pale, as if his life had been slowly drained from it.

"You thought it would be that easy?"

Jolting back I fell to the floor, looking around to see who said that "who's there" I called out getting no answer "Geo? If this is another one of your jokes I swear it better not end with Rias being pregnant AGAIN" I added looking around waiting for the man I hated more then anyone else would step out of the shadows or something. But nothing came, I was alone. I thought I was alone.

-Thor-

Hearing word of from father that a beast able of rival gods was free, and Trihexa had began to move I began preparation for an attack. Gathering my fellow gods, the valkyrie and the great heroes of valhalla I started forming a defensive structure, reinforcing its great walls and drafting every available soldier to fit off the possible attack "Vidar, gather the others. When the attack comes we need to strike before they can get a foothold" I told my brother "agreed, but if an attack happens. We will need help from the other factions" he told me "then we'll hold out until help arrives" I said.

Then the sky's over Asgard went black, the screams of citizens across the city fallowed by a dark roar spread across the realm. It was too late to plan.

-Geo-

Sat looking over the handle of Excalibur in my hands I ran my thumb over the three remaining inches of blade that were left. The blade was still sharp despite its broken state "Arthur is going to be pissed when he finds out" I groaned.

"Is that Excalibur?" The Pope asked as he took a seat next to me "what's left of it" I explained "care to elaborate? What happened it it?" He asked looking down at the broken weapon "Jeo, my evil... Eviler counterpart, he created a weapon out of the crystallised blood of the first four Great Satans. It shattered Excalibur, if it wasn't for Issei supercharging Caliburn.... Well I probably could have still beat him but it helped" I said refusing to admit Issei saved my life.

Reaching out with his hand the Pope took ahold of the handle feeling it over in his hands "you know, there is still divine energies lingering in this blade, once repaired, Excalibur may protect the innocent again" he smiled. Despite literally everything I had done, stealing his piss, his exorcists and four holy swords, he still seemed to try at least cheer me up "so what is your next step?" He asked catching me off guard "pardon?" I asked "our Lord, dead or not, has a plan for all of us Geo, my part in his story is to spread the his faith, I am a preacher" he explained "and what is my part?" I chuckled.

In my past life I didn't believe in gods or demons, the thought that everything was a battle between extreme good and evil just seemed nonsense to me. But this universe did have a God, maybe even its own Geo. Questions for another time "you are no saint Geo, I have seen you commit acts that align with all seven sins. I've seen your powers Geo, in any other case you would be a demon, another monster that must be destroyed. But you are not the devil, the dark nature of the universe, that title belongs to the man who caused all this" he said standing up "the bible told of how the archangel Michael defeated Lucifer using power given to him by God, perhaps you on he have more in common then the surface claims" the Pope said walking away "hey where are you going?" I asked "demons of hell walk amongst us my son, I must prepare a holy crusade to defend all God's children" he explained "I advise you do the same" he finished continuing to walk away.

There was no other way out of this was there?

[all gamers go through this at one point or another]

Then I have just as good a chance as any of them right?

[actually most of the lower level gamers die when they get to this point of DXD and that's without the evil counterpart plotline]

Well that's reassuring.

[it's not meant to be, it's meant to be honest]

Fair. Hey what level is my smithing?

Smithing skill level: 100.
This is the highest level of weapons forging. Given the right materials you can create any weapon in existence.

I'm going to need that.

Entering the technodrome I walked through its hallways, having managed to tip it upright with a series of cranes earlier.

Coming to a storage chamber I marvelled at everything I had collected in the few worlds I had visited. Even I must admit I am a terrible hoarder at the sight of all the artefacts stacked on top of each other reaching the sky. It's a good thing I do have this bad habit though, there must be some form of holy metal that I can use to repair Excalibur, I defiantly remember having to seize the wealth of Judea's temples during an uprising. Judaism and Christianity worship the same god so it shouldn't matter right?

I'm going to super hell for that comment but I was already heading there.

Pulling a single necklace of destruction from Skyrim out from the pile a small avalanche of magically enchanted jewellery fell to the floor revealing something I hoped I'd never need to see again.

The virus bomb. A instrument of planetary destruction that released the life-eater virus, a bio weapon that devours every piece of organic matter it can get to.

Finding the religious artefacts I prayed to whatever god I needed for forgiveness for what I was about to do.

Gathering the holy items I brought them to a large furnace melting them down into a liquid form. Pouring the liquid metal into a mould of a straight blade connecting it to Excalibur's hilt. (which I just learned is what the swords handle is called)

For six hours I reforged the sword restoring its power before it was restored to its full strength. Turns out all that holy blessing shit the Church was all about was bullshit, all you had to do was attach replacement metal to what's left of your holy weapon and BOOM magic god sword.

"Geo" I heard Luna calling "I'm in here Luny!" I called out. Hearing the door slide open I saw Luna and Ravel walk in with Riva in her arms.

Standing shirtless to protect against the heat of the forge I finished putting my tools away "sup girls, I was just finishing fixing up Excali.... Bur?" I said gaining a confused expression as Luna stood there blushing hard enough you could see it under her fur while Ravel had a light nose bleed "you girls alright?" I asked "I want more babies, preferably as many as we can make" Ravel all but drooled "please just put a shirt on" Luna said covering her eyes with her paws "please don't" Ravel protested.

Showing off the sword I accidentally made Ravel wince from the holy light. Quickly putting it away I grabbed my shirt "so this is what you've been doing down here all day" Luna said looking around the makeshift forge "not just that, I've been preparing for when Trihexa attacks next" I explained.

Pressing a button dozens of suits of armour each built to fit one of my harem members who could actually fight. I had infused them with as much magic that could boost their abilities as I could, magic buff spells or agility and strength increase enchantments. "I made them so that when Trihexa show his scaled heads we'll have a better chance of beating him" I explained.

Many of my girls were powerhouses in their own right. Well not powerhouses by this universes standards but each of them, be it the DXD girls, Kuroinu, Dragon Maid and even Osiris, Farah all still the ability to at least stand their ground. But even then I wanted to make sure they'd be safe so I made them their armour along with large amounts of health, magic and stamina replenishing potions.

"I just need to make a few more tweaks to perfect them"

"Are you sure you'll have them ready in time?" Ravel asked.

"Pfff, I think we have some time before he shows up"

"Trihexa is attacking Asgard!" Issei yelled interrupting us "aw come on! Also how the hell did I to my technodrome?" I asked "there's a hole the size of a housing block revealing this oversized golf ball to anyone with eyes, it's not exactly hard to find" he explained.

Gathering the girls I got them suited up handing out as many potions as they could carry and placing my own set of dragonplate armour on. Because it looks way cooler the daedric armour so shut up. Leaving Opala in charge of the harem members who couldn't fight along with the literal thousands of my kids we had, I prepared to finish this "Worf, is everyone ready?" I asked my most trusted servant. Standing in X-1 power armour heavily modified to resemble traditional Klingon armour and holding what looked like a two bat'leths with a chainsaws teeth arranged to fit in with their silhouettes in between them. A Klingon in power armour with a chain-bat'leth, that was the coolest shit I've ever seen. "Everyone is armed and properly supplied my emperor, but I am concerned about the beta male, he appears to be suffering from an ailment" the clone pointed our gesturing to Issei who looked to be holding onto a crate trying to hold himself up "I'll see what's wrong" I said before Worf stopped me "do not forget this" he said holding up a medical mask "it protects others as well as yourself" he explained "you just carry masks around?" I asked wondering if cloning Worf had effected his brain "you can never be to sure these days" Worf said.

Walking over to Issei I stopped as I saw the state he was in. His skin had paled, and it looked as if he had lost a decent amount of weight quickly "you doing ok buddy?" I asked "I'm.. I'm good" he said weakly trying to prop himself up. Doubting his claim I took ahold of his arms gently pushing him down onto the crate he was sat on "dude, you don't look so good. Wanna sit this one out?" I asked, actually caring if the cuck was healthy or not "and let you get all the credit for taking that thing down? Nice try" he weakly smiled "just give me one of those health potions and I'll be fine" he added.

Taking out a greater healing potion I handed it to the young devil watching him neck the half a litre bottle in under five seconds, his complexion only mildly improving.

"I don't know how I feel about the armour" Kaguya said "why? Because it actually covers your cleavage?" Serana chuckled.

"Got anything for us?" Vali said as his remaining squad mates joined us in the room "ok does none of the security systems work anymore?" I asked. Laughing lightly Vali looked over our group "I think they only work when there isn't a hole the size of your ego in the side" he chuckled "we heard about Asgard from Odin, he and the rest of the gods have already left to defend it" Arthur said stepping forth "we stayed behind because you have something of mine" he said holding his hand out. Snorting I rubbed the back of my neck "hoped you'd forget and I could keep them both" I admitted handing over Caliburn "not a chance in high hell" Arthur stated.

"Great now everyone's ready, Worf" I said turning to the clone "everything IS ready" I said looking directly into his eyes "yes my lord, all is prepared as you requested" he responded.

Knowing nothing was left to do I cracked my knuckles.

"Let's waste this nob gobbler" I said opening the portal enveloping the group "brother what is a 'nob gobbler'?" Le Fay asked "when your older" Arthur stated.

-Asgard-

Instead of the golden city of the marvel universe or the great halls of Valhalla I read of in ancient lore. I was met by a battlefield, thousands of warriors from every race and faction fought against the endless hoards of devils, fallen, traitor exorcists and possessed armours. The Trihexa raining devastation down on the land.

Seconds after arriving my group was attacked, traitors to the left of me, devils to the right of me, armours in front of me.

Drawing Excalibur I struck down the nearest enemy taking out whoever wasn't an friend "we're going to help Azazel" Vali said "see you on the other side" I responded empaling an exorcist.

God I love being level 500, everyone here is like hot knight through butter for me!

"Yo Geo!" Azazel called out duelling a devil above us "how many of these assholes are there!?" I called out "too many!" He responded plunging a light spear into the devil's head "don't worry I brighten backup!" He added.

Suddenly a black mass jumped over my head. Tackling a enemy fallen I raised an eye at the sight of a giant black dog, a black and red sword sticking out its forehead as it tore the former angel apart. Was that Canis Lykaon? That can only mean. Turning around I saw the beasts owner, a teenage boy wielding a scythe.

No.

"Is that Tobio Fucking Ikuse?" I asked.

Tobio was the main character of another series by DXD's creator named Slash Dogs, he was a sacred gear user named Canis Lykaon, the dog in front of me, he fought some weirdos named the Utsusemi Agency and the Wizards of Oz. Not the movie ones though. Weirder then that he was related to Akeno, second cousins to be precise.

"Tobio this is Geo, my sort of best friend" Azazel introduced "charmed" I greeted "sup, Azazel the western front is about to fall" Tobio explained "we've got this, Vali your with me, Ly Fay Arthur, your needed on the north" Azazel ordered "wait where are we?" I asked not knowing my way around the realm of gods "this is south Asgard, and I wouldn't worry about this front" Azazel smirked looking towards the dozens of devils flying towards us "and your not worried why?" I asked "can't you hear it?" Azazel laughed "hear wha-" I said before a loud boom echoed from the sky's "the thunder" Azazel stated.

In an instant the incoming wave of enemies were struck by a bolt of lightning sending hem falling crashing into the ground.

Trying to get up they felt themselves get knocked out one at a time by a fast moving object. Seeing his comrade get smashed against a boulder a devil saw what was attacking them. A hammer.

Without any wielder the hammer flew upwards into the clouds, thunder and lightning roaring through the sky's as if nature itself fought them.

Trying to comprehend what the hell was going on a sudden cold feeling as something had landed behind him. Before he could defend himself he was struck, not just by the hammer that had seconds ago dispatch his allies but a bolt of lightning straight to the face.

Feeling my jaw drop at the display of raw power I saw he himself stood there. Thor Odinson, prince of Asgard and the God of thunder. I only had one thing to say.

OHMYBLACKFRECKLEDMORGANFREEMANGOHELOOKSLIKECHRISHEMSWORTH!

Feeling my nerdgasm subside shook my head getting myself together "I think you guys will be fine, byeeeeeee!" Azazel said flying away, team Vali fallowing suit.

Without thinking I walked up to the god of thunder greeting him "sorry it's just ahem, your Thor" I babbled like a teenage fan girl "yes? And?" He asked most likely wondering if I was a simpleton or not "ah, yes. Thanks for the assist" I thanked "your welcome but come now, we have a battle to win" he said flying off with Mjolnir.

I just met at Thor this is the best day of my life!

[watch out for the incoming fire ball]

Eep!

-Issei-

Rushing from one foe to the next I felt Geo's potion working wonders, I didn't just feel better, I was better. My attacks did more damage, my movements were flawless and my senses were sharper. But something felt, wrong. Every attack was to kill, I didn't even think about it but I felt nothing but the urge to rip apart anything I could get my hands on.

Then I saw him. Geo was fighting no less then forty feet away, I went to go find myself some new opponents but I found myself stuck. I couldn't move, as much as I struggled I couldn't budge an then I moved at blinding speed, raising a fist to strike at Geo against my will "Geo look out!" I called out narrowly giving him enough time to dodge.

"Issei what the fuck!?" Geo yelled out, I tried to respond. To tell him that I wasn't doing this, then my mouth moved on its own "you didn't think you'd escape me did you Geo" another voice called out. Issei  knew who it was. It was him, but he didn't say those words, someone else did.

Gaining a face of sudden realisation Geo took a step back from me "impossible" he said while a demonic chuckle echoed in my ears.

-Geo-

[gamer identified]

Jeo
Level- 500
Class- dark sorcerer
Job- Thief King of the Gentle Darkness
Race- Spirit
Rank- Gamer
Alignment- true evil
HP- 4,440,000
MP- 10,044,000
SP- 4,440,400
STR- 60,000
END- 60,000
DEX- 60,000
INT- 93,000
WIS- 75,00
CHA- 2,000
LCK- 0

"That's right Geo, I. Jeo have returned from the grave!" He gloated as Issei's flesh rotted away with each second "what's the matter? No quip, no jokes" he taunted. Clenching my fists I moved into a stance allowing me to both conceal my left hand behind my back and point Excalibur at my foe "I need not glory nor for words to speak, when I habe held, a virus bomb!" I quoted pressing a trigger detonating the stripped down virus bomb concealed in my armour's back while preparing a quick teleportation spell, trying to get me and my girls out before we got hit.

"Shadow Realm!" Jeo cried out.

The sky's went black, Trihexa froze in the sky, becoming warped into maddening versions of themselves. As the air filled with a purple mist I looked around trying to figure out just what the well oiled and lubed fuck was going on!

[his stand]

Behind Jeo stood a golden humanoid figure, wearing the garbs of an Egyptian pharaoh with the golden Eye of Anubis covering his face "when the hell did you get a stand!?" I said "many years ago, my arrogance prevented me from using it in our last... Fight. Fear not I shan't make the same mistake twice" Jeo said "it allows me to trap any foe I choose in the Shadow Realm, here I control reality, every facet of existence except for your body and my own are mine to command, the only condition for summoning this world is I have to take your soul, otherwise mine will be consumed by the shadows" he added "don't you mean the purples?" I asked "the what's?" Jeo said as if I just insulted his mother "well shadows are not traditionally purple so wouldn't it make this the Purple Realm?" I explained.

Jeo stood there silently for a moment, the skin on his rotting flesh suit cracking as his face scowled "you realise you deserve to die for that pun correct?" He asked snarling "I apologise for nothing" I rebuffed.

"How did you even survive, I put a sword through your head" I said "I've fought countless enemies across millions of universes, did you really think I wouldn't have a backup incase my body was destroyed? True you beat me along with this sock puppet destroyed my body, but my spirit consumed enough life force through Dark Caliburn that I survived, weakened but alive" Jeo said pulling off a lump of skin from his face letting dark purple energy ooze out "I latched onto the nearest life form I could take control of, but unfortunately for poor Issei his body can't hold my spirit forever, its rapidly deteriorating, eating itself from inside, I barely have another hour before it crumbles to dust" Jeo explained "but luckily I already have another body lined up" he added smirking.

At that moment it clicked in my head "Trihexa, your after his body" I said "congratulations, you have rudimentary intelligence" Jeo said lifting up his right arm "to bad it won't save you" he said firing off energy blasts making me jolt into action dodging and trying to deflect

"How in the blood soaked hipster hell are you stronger now? You don't have your shit moustache" I questioned trying to "simple, when I hop bodies I get whatever skills or items they had before I showed up. And the Red Dragon Emperor had the potential to be close to unstoppable" Jeo explained.

Running at Jeo I swung Excalibur to cut him in half, having been done with Jeo's shit for a long time. Before making contact the sword phased through his body "what the fuck?" I said "I said I couldn't alter your body, I didn't say your items were safe" he cackled "oh that is bullshit" I stated. My complaints fell of death ears when Jeo backhanded me before grabbing me by the throat and growing me into a bolder he raised out of the ground. Walking up Jeo ripped the unexploded virus bomb from my armour's back turning it into dust and throwing me again into another large rock.

Getting my bearings back I shook my head as my chest plate fell to the ground having the straps torn off. Rolling my shoulders back I gritted my teeth before closing the space between us "oh, your approaching me?" Jeo asked "I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer" I explained.

Getting in punching distance I summoned Turn back time with Jeo summoning Shadow Realm. Throwing both my fists and TBT I began rapidly punching with Jeo and Shadow Realm doing the same both parties trying to win through sheer damage projection.

I think that Jeo's stand is thought base, so if I put him in enough pain I'll have the time to actually use one of the overpowered weapons at my disposal to hurt him. But I couldn't take too long, if Jeo had the Boosted Gear, that meant the damage he could deal with one punch would double every ten seconds. He may only have one punch doubled until he can get another boost but that doesn't make it any less dangerous. Like he said, if Issei as a shonen protagonist he'd be unstoppable in most universes.

BOOST

Filling his right fist with energy Jeo drove his fist into my stomach knocking the wind out of me "that should shut you up" Jeo said twisting his fist causing me increasing amounts of pain. Seeing a chance I summoned a fireball in my spare hand "the entire Necron Empire can't shut me up" I said defiantly throwing the ball into Jeo's eyes.

Now or nothing I summoned Jack's sword stabbing Jeo through the stomach. Around the blade Jeo's flesh and spirit mass burned causing him to cry out in pain. Forcing himself away Jeo clutched his wound, glaring at the sword Jeo summoned tendrils of shadows (purples) wrapping them around it most likely trying to turn it to dust like he did the virus bomb. But nothing happened.

Staring in amazement as the sword was unaffected by the reality warping powers of Shadow Realm "of course" I said gaining an epiphany "this sword isn't like Excalibur or Caliburn. It wasn't forged from metal or holy magic, it was forged by the good of the human spirit, good is a concept not an actual part of reality. You can't destroy it" I explained raising the sword above my head "but it can destroy you Jeo" I said rushing forwards.

Cutting through Jeo's arm I continued to slash and cut away at his spirit putting him on the defencive. Bringing down the sword I cut Jeo's highjacked body down the middle stopping at the abdomen as Jeo managed to get free from my attack.

Emptying himself out of Issei's body I watched the young boy's body crumble to bones and dust before my eyes. Floating over the pile of remains was Jeo's true form. A dark mass of boiling energy filled with a singular hatred of me and all other versions of myself. Splitting into five smaller masses in a circle around me they started to stretch and grow into humanoid shapes.

"Let's see how you last against all your foes, past, present and future" Jeo said, his voice coming from all around as the dark masses of his split spirit took form.

Around me Jeo took the forms of those I had defeated in the past, Harkon,Tengu Shredder, Legate Lanius, Riser, and the one I would eventually fight, Ainz Ooal Gown. Only visual difference between Jeo's doubles and the original is the purple colour that coated all of them. Readying my sword I got into the same stance Jack used whenever he faced off against Aku, this may be difficult.

Harkon and Lanius charged going for the kill while Shredder, Riser and Ainz fired off spells the real ones specialised in. Jumping at the right moment I dodged the attacks landing safely behind Lanius cutting the doppelgänger down the centre continuing to cut as it burned to ashes. Harkon slashed at me with his claws, using the sword to block them before turning the tables severing his right hand before decapitating the copy of the vampire lord. Seeing him loose mass I was struck in the back by an energy blast coming from Shredder before a second one from Riser forced me to the ground.

Leaning on the sword I felt the stinging pain flood my system as the wounds slowly recovered. Forcing myself to my feet I saw Shredder fire another blast to finish me off. Using the blade of my sword I redirected it towards Riser cutting him in half. As Shredders blast cooled down I rushed forwards, his wrist blades meeting with my sword.

Countering my every attack Shredder gave me an idea. Funnelling hamon energy through my sword as I had done against the real Tengu I made him recoil at the energy's light. Taking this opportunity I stabbed him through the gut pulling the blade upwards as Shredder burned away as he fell apart. Seeing Riser had pulled himself back together I decapitated him before further severing his remaining body.

Left alone with Ainz I could only look in horror at what he had been doing this whole time. As the ground was coated in black ooze a familiar abdominal form rose from the substance. A goat, the same one as the real Ainz used against the kingdom army, but what about the sacrifice lives needed?

No time to think I jumped back trying to not be squished by the foot the the giant beast as it tried to crush me. Blocking the whip like tendrils I tried finding a weak spot on the monster, but due to the whole thing being one massive black lump with a few legs, mouths and all those hideous tendrils.

Mouths, that's it.

Ever heard of James Bartley?

[I hated that story]

Too bad.

Jumping up onto the beast I stabbed into the flesh just above one of its mouths waiting for it to open "Pinocchio is a bitch!" I called out being swallowed by the beast after jumping into its open mouth.

"Huh, guess I win again" Jeo said to himself.

Seconds later I burst out the back of the beast, having cut my way out of its insides. Falling from the sky I prepared to plunge my blade into the last of these doppelgängers with Shadow Realm appearing using its hands to try and block the blade defending its master. Looking into the eyes of Jeo's last body I plunged the sword through Shadow Realm's hands and into Ainz's head causing a blinding flash of light as the shadow realm crumbled around us.

"Cheap knockoffs" I said lowering my sword as the shadow realm faded, sinking into a small black hole like sphere, and Jeo being sucked in with it as the bodiless spirit clawed at the ground trying to escape.

-Vali-

Just when I thought today couldn't be weirder a dark sphere had formed near where he and his team had arrived with Geo "what's that?" Le Fay asked floating on her broomstick "no idea, I'll check it out" Vali said "be careful" Arthur said as the White Dragon Emperor flew off.

-Geo-

"Geo!" Vali said soaring over the sky. At the sight of the hybrid Jeo's spirit jolted upwards towards him, horror crossing my face as I realised what he was trying I screamed out "Vali get the hell out of here!" To no avail Jeo grabbed ahold of Vali's leg slithering up towards his face. Firing off demonic energy and clawing at the dark mass Vali was overwhelmed as Jeo consumed him, his remaining spirit claiming Vali's body.

Only able to watch in horror as Vali's scalemail armour was stretched out, twisted plates of armour in both white and red with spherical gems of both green and blue embedded in them. Holding this lump of dragonoid shaped armour together was a mixture of flesh and spirit energy.

"Ok that's some bullshit!" I said seeing this as a clear violation of his stand's own rules.

"No! I am your god! If I say you will die. You. Will. Die!" Jeo declared charging up one final attack, rage and desperation intertwined with each other. Watching as his chest opened up, a ball of green energy forming "not this time, Arthur! Throw me Caliburn!" I called out "right!" He said without question, throwing the sword like a javelin. Catching the blade I combined it with Excalibur, holding both blades in a single hand flooding both swords with all the hamon energy I could muster.

"Camelot overdrive!" I yelled throwing both blades as one spear coated in hamon energy right at Jeo's exposed chest. Firing off the blast of green demonic energy Jeo planned to kill me with one attack. What he didn't expect that the energy would be deflected, bent around the swords as they made their way to their target.

Striking deep into the dragons exposed flesh I heard a ear splitting scream of pain. The red and white armour that encased Jeo's draconic body shattered while the oozing purple clouds of Jeo's soul burned with golden fire "No! This isn't over Geo! You'll fall, you just wait! You'll fall!" He screamed with his dying breath as the entity known as Jeo, my dark half was destroyed once and for all. Never to return.

[until Republic wants to boost hits]

ISAIDNEVERTORETURN.

"Steal!" I yelled holding both hands out causing them to glow with white light as my skill activated.

Item gained: Boosted Gear.
One of the original Longinus it contains the Welsh dragon Ddreg.
Doubles the wielder's power every 10 seconds.
Transfers increased power to other people or items.
Penetrates through defensive abilities.
Covers the user in a red armor that embodies the power of the Red Dragon Emperor and allowing the user to Boost without delay (Scale Mail)

Item gained: Divine Dividing.
The arch-rival to and opposite of the Boosted Gear, this Longinus contains the dragon of supremacy Albion.
Enables the user flight capabilities.
Divides the opponent's power every 10 seconds and adds the halved power to the user.
Halving the size of objects and living beings.
Allows the user redirect incoming attack.
Covers the user in a white armor that embodies the power of the White Dragon Emperor and allows the user to Divide without delay (Scale Mail)

Ballin.

Trihexa: the beast of the apocalypse.
Level: 1,000.

"This is where the fun begins" I chuckled hiding my pants soiling fear.

Equipping both sacred gears I started forming a plan in my head "ok I know neither of you like each other but if you agree to get along until this thing is defeated for the sake of having humans left alive to continue your petty conflict?" I asked "I'll accept these terms" Albion agreed "fine, but I still think your both dicks" Ddreg agreed more begrudgingly "your trapped in my jerking off hand so I'd drop the attitude if I were you" I threatened.

BOOST.

Equipping scalemail I launched myself into the sky's towards Trihexa drawing Jack's sword "Akuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" I roared being fully aware that both it was the wrong universe and the wrong villain but I have two Longinus's so I can do what I please.

Firing off a blast of fire from each of his heads Trihexa I threw up a greater ward and activated Divine Dividing.

DIVIDE.

Managing to tank one of the blasts while dodging the rest, getting within striking distance I cut into the dragons flesh slicing around the neck of one of its head trying to cut it off. But it was all in vain, every wound I caused healed a second after I made them.

BOOST.

Changing tactics I continued to slash at Trihexa dodging his seven heads attempts to eat me. I continued doubling my stored energy every ten seconds for five minutes before jetting to a safe distance, or as safe as I could considering there was a giant seven headed dragon monster "if I die, tell the next gamer I was crushed by a pile of anime titties" I told the game

[not happening]

Whatever.

Cupping my hands at my right side "suck my perfect balls bitch!" I said focusing all my energy into one blast. "KaaaaaaMeeeeeeHaaaaaaMeeeeeeHaaaaaa!" I changed firing off a over thirty million times stronger energy blast at the dragon beast. Seeing the massive beam of red energy make contact with the beasts body leaving only light scorch marks stat quickly healed.

Dumbfounded I didn't notice the demonic blast that struck my chest sending me falling out the sky.

Shit.

-Worf-

Seeing Geo hit the ground I made my way to aid him, but the silver haired devil who struck him out the sky's landed, moving in for the kill. Reacting I moved with all my speed putting myself between Geo and the devil slashing my bat'leth upwards cutting his cheek open.

"You are Rizevim, son of Lucifer" I said as the silver haired man composed himself, tracing a hand over the wound I left on his face "yes" he stated coldly. Knowing of human myth and legends I accepted that this would be my end, but it would be the most honourable end in all Klingon history. A warrior protecting his emperor "I am Worf, son of Mogh" I declared lashing out with my bat'leth.

My strikes made little impact, his speed was far greater then my own. With single strikes Rizevim peeled away my armour like a piece of fruit. Holding my ground I fought with everything had. But it wasn't enough, I realised that when Rizevim's arm empaled my chest, his smirking face the only thing I could see as my vision faded. Gritting my teeth I forced my weakening legs to hold my up "how does it feel? Being a wasted casualty?" Rizevim teased. Feeling my lungs fill with my own blood I spat out my last words, the only one that mattered "no a waste... A distraction" I laughed plunging my blade into his side, one last strike. Before death claimed me, with honour.

-Geo-

Seeing Worf's body drop to the floor, every other noise being blocked out with a ringing as I watched the life leave his eyes.

Something, snapped.

"Turn Back Time Requiem, turn back Za Worldu!"

AN: see? I can give characters long and complex titles just like the actual writer. Also just imagine that Il mare eterno nella mia anima fro Jojo played during Worf's death.

Chapter 22: Every body wants to rule the worlds

Chapter Text

-Rias-

The battle had been nothing but chaos, countless on both sides had fallen and even Vali and Issei, the dragon emperors of had died. Even with all these sacrifices we were no closer to victory, every wave of Khaos Brigade warriors was fallowed by another and to top it off there was Trihexa raining death down from the sky's.

POP

Wait what?

Trihexa had vanished, the the suits of armour froze, everyone had stopped fighting out of sheer confusion and Geo had disappeared as well. Trying to process what was going on I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hello" Geo said standing like an idiot with a small boy who had what appeared to be ten small horns crowing out of his head.

-Geo-

"Geo!? But wha- wher- who the hell is that!?" Rias asked completely confused what the hell was going on. You'd think she'd be used to this level of bullshit at this point in our marriage.

"It's a long and awesome story babe, and I will now tell you. 'Ahem'" I said clearing my throat.

"As you know I can control time to some degree. But I can't manipulate time around beings who are about 25% stronger them myself. Knowing this I had a brilliant plan. I couldn't defeat Trihexa so I would do the smartest thing I could"

"Drag Trihexa back to when the God of the Bible was alive and reseal him?" Sona interrupted.

"No! I would go back forty days ago and grab the gender bender gun from Azazel, make Trihexa a female, use my race stealing power to become a dragon and then fuck the fem Trihexa into a drooling mess"

"Wait you were gonna do what?" Trihexa asked frankly terrified expression on his face "but I'm glad I didn't Trihexa otherwise I wouldn't have such a great son" I reassured him providing a head pat "wait THATS Trihexa!" Sirzech said "is every character in this show here? Yes he is, now shut up and don't interrupt me or I'll go back in time again, sneak my fertility potions into you and Grayfia's drinks enough times to make sure you have a daughter then proceed to fuck her, Grayfia, Rias and your mother in your office, on your desk and you can't do shit because now we're the same level I can rewind time until I kick your ass" I stated annoyed everyone kept interrupting me "anyhow, I was going back just forty days but I may have thought the wrong unit of time measurement and ended up forty billion YEARS in the past, no universe, no stars, just me and Trihexa here. Frankly it was a horrible experience I wouldn't give it any more then one star on my Yelp review, we fought on and off again for a few centuries until I floated a light year or two away from him. After countless eons we found each other again, but this time Trihexa had gained sentience and I adopted him as my son. It was really sweet we had a whole what you really need is love speech and everything. Then the universe exploded into existence and I taught Trihexa to shapeshift into his human form like what Ophis can do. Without humans about I focused on raising him though his.... Temper tantrums"

-late Cretaceous period-

"Trihexa Ichiei Giovani you stop rampaging right now or- aaaaaand there goes the dinosaurs" I tried parenting my adopted weapon of mass destruction. Sarcastically clapping my hands I looked around at the burning environment "good job T, A for effort, yeah sorry Little Foot, looks like all three of the children who still watch your new movies will be disappointed if their expecting another" the scariest and best movies of my early to mid childhood.

-now-

"So we just kind of chilled in the palace I built out of rocks over ten millennia like the ballers we are, really hard to build a palace big enough for a giant dragon when there's only two of you by the way. Then a meteor that was meant to kill the dinosaurs hit destroying it, and I only cried for five hours. But humans eventually showed up, I dicked around messing with them for a while, maybe making them think I was an evil forest spirit, then I domesticated wolves and named them doggos instead of dogs. As you imagined we dicked around until Troy was sacked. My usual calm and gentle attitude-" "bullshit" Sirzech called out "fuck you, anyhow I did the only logical thing and hunted down and killed every filthy greekoid that took part in the burning of that glorious city, then I met up with the survivors and helped in the founding of Rome becoming apart of the patrician elite renting apartments to thousands of plebs, gaining a cattle monopoly and opening half the gold mines in Italy. It was pretty sweet, did some conquering and destroying barbarians,after Nero I decided to be emperor. And I became it. Everything was awesome and between me and Trihexa we shat on the collective tits of everything that tried to fuck us back. But... It wasn't to last, no matter how many legions I trained, no matter how many enemies I killed, I couldn't save Rome from barbarism"

Taking a moment to wipe a tear away I composed myself.

"Now where was I, oh yes. The civilised world collapsed, and a dark age took hold of the world" I said "you realise early Japan and China were fine right?" Sona asked putting her hands on her hips "how much anime did they have?" I asked "none" Sona responded "then that's the amount of shits I give, now back to the story" I stated.

"I couldn't save my empire, being condemned to outlive it. But I wouldn't make the same mistake twice, leaving the known world I spent the next thousand years not only recreating modern technology but advancing it, eventually creating gene-seed that the God Emperor of Mankind himself used in 40k"

"We're Japanese Geo, or at least we've posed as Japanese, none of us know what that is" Rias stated "fine, basically super steroids that made people into demigod super humans but instead of shrinking their dicks they just stopped working, I tried figuring out what made it that way but I got board"

"Then with legions of my roided up superhumans I took over the world. Seriously, it took like a week, and to make sure I never had to watch my empire crumble again I planned to conquer the universe. So I did. Starting with the mythical factions I basically just boosted Trihexa while decreasing everyone else so, sorry gods of every mythology I kind of killed all of you, and the pissed of versions of yourself I accidentally brought back with me when I rewound time in the first place"

"Wait then how come were alive?" Odin asked.

"Getting to that, anyhow two hundred years later with my massive fuck of armies of humans and mythical creatures I created twenty whole legions of astartes space marines and twenty primarchs, which at this point was just twenty purely gamer daughters I had by nutting into a test tube"

"Ew" Sirzech said before I smacked him up the badly beaten head that was his.

"So I went crusading with Trihexa and my daughters, who I just named the gender bent equivalent of the male Primarchs from canon so look up any gender bent Primarch porn or whatever you creeps are into and you'll be fine. So things were going great, I hadn't gone up a level since high levels of xp was hard to come by after I took out the gods leaving me alone in a universe of trash mobs but things were still chill. As long as you went a xenos that I didn't think I was hot. Then you died, or if you were a male of a species I thought had hot females and then you'd get enslaved and I'd have sex with all the hot alien women. Saying that out loud I now understand why they joined the rebellion against me"

"SPEAKING OF WHICH" I said looking down at a sheepish Trihexa "father it was your own hubris that caused my rebellion, you left to return home leaving me in charge of the crusade, why should you have the throne when I was the one fighting for it?" He argued pouting "because I made you war-master it was your job" I argued "but Lora-" Trihexa started "Lora? Your sister was a religious nut who built cathedrals the size of cities on every planet she conquered and forced them to worship her stupid faith. Her legion took so long to conquer space I had to nuke her cities to make her hurry the fuck up and now I say that out loud I set myself up for the rebellion" I ranted before the realisation of it was all my fault entered my brain.

"After fighting the civil war for another eight years I said 'fuck it' and reversed time undoing the Trihexa Treachery and... Everything else unfortunately so Trihexa and I had to do it all over again, this time I learned my lesson and hid in the shadows until the point where I reversed time to begin with. Oh also I never bothered to check any of my primarch daughters levels after they were born so one or two MAAAAAAYYYYYYY show up at some point. But that's about it really, we've just kind of hid ourselves for most the time"

"How did none of the factions find you? Two beings of that power couldn't stay hidden forever Michael said "well I'll tell you now it hasn't been easy, but when your as good as me you jus-" I started to explain "he got caught by the god of the bible and we got sealed away for ten thousand years" Trihexa corrected "ok he's right we've literally been free for like an hour" I admitted.

-1 hour ago-

"Ah! After ten thousand years I'm free! It's time to conquer earth" I called out.

-now-

"So yeah that happened" I chuckled nervously.

From the sky's blasts of demonic energy rained down on us startling all of us.

Creuserey Asmodeus, Shalba Beelzebub and Rizevim Lucifer swooped down from the sky "you've interfered with my plans for the last time Geo!" Rizevim roared firing off another magical blast. Old memories of what this son of a bitch did to Worf started resurfacing everything else turned off. Pulling out Excalibur I spread my demonic wings soaring up to meet him.

Dodging the incoming shots I sliced Asmodeus in half while disarming (cut hands off) Beelzebub closing the distance between me and Rizevim.

"I've dreamt of this moment for a trillion nights" I said crushing Rizevim's throat.

Skill gained: Sacred Gear Canceller.
An ability that allows you to cancel the abilities of the sacred gears.

"Now that is dealt with" I said turning to Shalba trying to crawl away in terror "what do I do with you?" I asked stepping on his had keeping the devil from moving "please don't kill me!" He begged for his life "I'll consider sparing your life if you tell me where the hell you got the fake red dragon emperor armours" I threatened.

I may have used wiki to read ahead of the manga but I knew that Rizevim used Valerie Tepes's sacred gear to make the suits of fake dragon emperors so considering she's relatively fine some bs must have happened "it was the other you, the one who spelt his name with a J, he gave us the armour and turned the exorcists to are side, now please let me go-" Shalba explained before I put my sword through his head "you just said you'd let him live" Asia said "I said I would CONSIDER it" I corrected.

Pulling the sword out his head I rolled my shoulders back, having had knots and cramps in them for the entirely of the ten thousand years I was imprisoned my God. Who defiantly looks like Morgan Freeman, easily my favourite actor in modern cinema. But not gonna lie, he was kind of a dick. And like all dicks he's caused me nothing but trouble.

"This place is a mess, the realms are on fire half of everyone's armies are dead and I control Trihexa" I said looking around before it clicked "waaaaaiiiiiit a minute, the realms are on fire half everyone's armies dead and I control Trihexa screw all of you Saints and Satans I'm in charge now" I stated.

"You and what army?" Sirzech said mockingly "these ones" I said placing two fingers in my mouth whistling loudly. In the sky great purple rifts opened allowing thousands of metal vessels blocked Asgard's sun.

"You think I wouldn't store any of that gene-seed in my inventory?" I asked cockily "also never say 'you and what army' to someone who has mentioned having an army" I added.

-Gabriel-

This was a dark day for all factions. While the threat of the Evil dragons was vanquished a worse threat has risen. The beast Trihexa was under the control of the outsider Geo along with legions of living dragon emperor armour's and new armies of augmented humans wielding weapons far surpassing what the human worlds developed.

Michael had contacted me warning Heaven that this new enemy was heading towards the devil's Underworld and ordering myself and Raphael to begin preparing any blessed saints and other angels they can gather for a siege.

Lifetimes of peace, everything that my friends and fellow angels fought and died for was gone. But there was still hope it could be won back "Gabriel" Raphael said landing next to me, his wigs folding in "Raphael, how are the preparations going?" I asked seeing the strained face he made "I've gathered a thousand of use, not that it matters" Raphael said nihilism pouring out his voice "if this Geo does control the Beast of the Apocalypse, none of us stand a chance" he added.

"Lord Raphael, Lady Gabriel!" A said called out rushing onto the balcony gasping for breath "what's happening? Is Michael alright?" I asked fearing the worst "Lord Michel is alive and he's sent me with horrifying news, Geo has invaded earth" he explained.

-Geo-

"BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD EMPEROR!" I roared using magic to increase the volume of my voice as the countless humans cowered before be "YES! DARK SIDE!" I rejoiced holding my sword high.

Entering Buckingham palace I found it empty as its populace had fled in terror of my forces.

All except one.

"Your Majesty" I greeted "Mr Giovani" Queen Elizabeth greeted, sat upon her throne with the same dignity and grace she was known for. "I do apologise for all this, your forces have the annoying habit of fighting back" I said walking towards the throne "you are forgiven, although I must request you withdraw from my kingdom, we're trying to host the olympics" her Majesty requested.

Feeling rather confident considering I had just knocked out the European Union in an hour but the United Kingdom proved more annoying thanks to them having a separate holy order then the Catholic Church. I may have also heard of something called the Hellsing Organisation engaging my astartes so I better hurry the hell up before a pale Romanian guy goes for a enthusiastic walk and kill me.

Reaching the seat of the throne I tried persuading her to give up because I really don't want to kill a ninety year old woman "your Majesty I-" started before suddenly being punched in the chest shattering my ribs and sending me flying across the room.

What the fuck?

[boss battle initiated]

Good Queen Bess: level 950.

Main trait: Defender of the faith.
Being head of the Church of England gives the user mastery of light magic equal to a Seraph and a 500% increase to mana.

Main ability: Last Empress.
When desperate times call for it, the user can for five minutes a day gain the collective strength, speed, stamina and durability of every man and woman who ever served in the military of the British Empire during its history.

Main skill: Britannia rules the waves.
The true source of the British Empire's long domination of the worlds oceans. The user has the power to manipulate the worlds water to their will creating storms or swallowing entire islands in tsunamis.

Main equipment: Corgis.
They are funny and have funny legs.

What the actual flying fuck.

"You assumed I was a frail old woman, but I am the most powerful human to ever live" she said checking her knuckles.

For the third time. What. The. Actual. Flying. Fuck.

-Sirzech-

Flying over the burning ruins of London I tired sensing magical energy in my mission to hunt down Geo and end all this madness before the damage was irreversible. Trihexa was distracted with the Hindu gods while the surviving Asgardians dealt with Geo's near endless forces. It was hard to believe that he had really relived the entire universe's existence twice, it was terrifying trying to think what he could have altered.

Trihexa's attack when the Khaos Brigade controlled him was bad enough, now that Geo had control of him along with these armoured giants were worse. Then just when things looked like they could be handled throw a united alliance of all the factions, Yasaka and Azazel defected to Geo along with all their followers.

-earlier-

"What do you mean your joining Geo!" I roared as the two faction leaders announced their new allegiance "well he's the father of most of my children and his dick is massive" Yasaka explained "and he's way more fun to be around" Azazel added "but he's a giant asshole!" Sirzech stated "and I for one welcome our new asshole overlord" Serafall said walking over to join the two "even you Serafall?" Sirzech asked "well Geo can offer me sexy So-tan time, sorry Zech-kun" she apologised as the three of them slipped away in a portal.

-present-

Sensing a large magic energy spike I headed straight towards it preparing myself for a fight only to stop at the in any other circumstance hilarious situation.

In the gardens of a building humans called Buckingham palace Geo was getting tossed around like a rag doll by a rather old woman wearing a funny hat "I'm sorry your Majesty please just have mercy!" I heard him all but beg "next time you try to take over someone else's kingdom I'd bloody think twice!" The old woman scolded before landing a quick square between his legs.

It was almost enough to make me putty him, but not exactly enough.

-Geo-

Nursing both my wounded pride and bruised genitals I watched as the Queen started to walk back to the palace, smacking a World Eater astarte into oblivion when the fool tried to kill her.

Why the hell is the Queen of England so powerful?

[how do you think she lived so long?]

The knowledge that if she died Charles will be King?

[close but not quite right]

Healing myself I got back to my feet dusting myself off "right, England is out the question, guess I'll just go straight to Heaven" I told myself "you'll do nothing of the sort" I heard a familiar voice state "hello Sirzech" I groaned.

Narrowing his eyes at me Sirzech prepared two balls of destruction energy in his hands "this ends here Geo" he stated "fifty eight" I responded "I won't let you destroy any more lives" Sirzech said "eighty nine" I said "I will stop you" he said "five hundred and ninety nine" I said "ok what are you doing?" Sirzech asked annoyed with me "oh sorry I just here certain phrases so I've started making a list of them, it's a hobby of mine" I explained "fuck this lets fight you son of a bitch!" He roared charging me "seven" I said equipping both dragon emperors.

DIVIDE!

BOOST!

Halving the damage of Sirzech's attacks I put my stored up energy into my fist throwing into Sirzech's stomach making him stumble back before regaining his stance "give up?" I asked cockily "just shut up and fight!" He sneered firing off dozens of energy blasts at me "Za Worldu!" I yelled freezing time. While Trihexa continued to fly through the sky's Sirzech along with his attack was frozen.

"I know this is disappointing, but I can literally freeze time so it was the logical option" I said to myself I said charging up a dragon shot. Boosting ten times I fired off the red energy beam incinerating the Satan Lucifer.

Disappointing but you gotta admit using The World is the smart move.

Dusting myself off I prepared to leave before a crack of thunder was fallowed by the thud of something hit the ground.

"Thor" I said "Geo" the god of thunder responded "I think we both know where this is going" I said "indeed" Thor responded swinging his hammer forward "Za Worldu" I said freezing time again "again this is logical" I said to myself. Running Thor through with Excalibur cutting him in half before time unfroze.

Item gained: Mjolnir.
The hammer of the thunder god of Asgard, he who is worthy will wield the power of Thor.

Raising Mjolnir high in the sky I laughed as lightning filled the sky.

-heaven-

Riding on Trihexa's main head I entered heaven my legions were met by hoards of angels, blessed saints and exorcists that had gathered to push us back "charge!" I yelled out as lights of dark and light magic fired off in all directions. Watching Trihexa fire off blast of well. Fire. At the incoming hoards of angels coming at us.

With Trihexa taking most of the attention I slipped away to exact my part of the grand plan.

While my army fought against the armies of heaven I snuck through the levels of heaven to reach god's throne. I wasn't sure if it actually had any magical powers or now I didn't read that far but if it did I could use it to destroy heaven's forces easier and if it didn't, well I like having thrones.

Sat on the throne of heaven was the Archangel Michael and his ace Dulio Gesualdo.

Standing at the bottom step leading up to the throne I clutched Dark Caliburn as my eyes met with the Archangel Michael "so you knew if sneak behind you" I smirked "I have learned a few things from you Geo" Michael said a stern look on his face "indeed, your armies have fallen, your home burns around you now please move, your in my seat" I said sending a wave of dark energy at the angel.

My strikes were blocked by Dulio while Michael threw a golden spear of light "Za Worldu!" I called out. The world once more froze around me as I fired off wave after wave of blasts from Dark Caliburn cutting the two men to pieces. The World is a seriously overpowered STAND, seriously I can freeze anyone other then reality breaking bullshit characters.

As time unfroze I watched both the angelic men fell to the ground broken and battered from the barrages of soul juiced up dark energy.

Walking up the steps I took my seat on the throne "at last, all realms are now mine, you may bow, before your Lord, and master" I smiled down at Michael's broken body as I took God's throne for myself "it's good to be the King" I added watching over my knew domain.

-The next day-

"When I said that I hoped the Phoenix clan would reign supreme over devil society this isn't quite what I meant" Riva said as she stood before the Biblical God's throne, one I had moved from heaven to earth after the last resistance had been crushed and mass reconstruction efforts had begun. Good to know Azazel was on my side because other then Mrs Smith from Monster Mesume he builds faster then anyone.

I had gathered all important the girls I hadn't fucked yet, Riva, Sena, Akeno's cousin Suzaku Himejima, La Fey, Tsubaki, Momo, Reya, Tomoe, Taubasa, Ruruko, Bennia, Lavina Reni, Rosewisse, Sae Toujou, Natsume Minagawa, Genbu Domumon, Carmilla, Elmenhilde, Valerie, sister Griselda and Gabriel.

I probably missed one or two but at this point my harem is so large the writer needs to make a spinoff book to give them actual development beyond the sex scenes. So if I missed any I genuinely don't give a shit because there's always the sequel.

Along with the girls I had gathered the survivors those who had lead resistance against my conquest, except for the Queen of England because now she scares me. Michael, Arthur, that traitor Tobio, Odin and Lord Phoenix. Having them restrained and bound I donned a smug grin I stood up from my throne "well what can I say, go big or go home" I chuckled "what do you want Geo?" Odin sneered "that's King Geo now, and I must say" I said picking up Mjolnir causing thunder to roar outside "it's good to be the King" I finished "that hammer doesn't belong to you, and neither dose that throne" Michael protested "I took this hammer when I destroyed Thor, and I won this throne when I did what the original Lucifer could not and conquer heaven itself, so I gotta say your in no room to talk Michael" I argued "I conquered all your realms with nothing more then my adopted son, some fallen angels, a legion of furrys and a few million genetically engineered Demigod super soldiers, who can say they did that?" I asked "it doesn't sound that difficult when you put it into numbers" Lord Phoenix said "shut up I am now the ruler of your entire planet so fuck you" I responded.

"Speaking of fucking" I said looking at the hoard of girls in front of me "guards, take the men away and put them in the least sanitary section of the dungeon" I ordered "my lord this is the UN building there is no dungeon" a custodies explained "oh. We'll find a dungeon and throw them in the least sanitary section of it" I ordered "my lord this is New York the only dungeons here are sex dungeons" he explained "then find a sex dungeon, empty it of dildos and throw them in the unsanitary part of it" I ordered "but my lord" he protested "Kitten I can't possibly make these orders clearer for you" I snapped.

Dragging the men away the custodies left me alone with the newest members of my harem.

I had gathered all important the girls I hadn't fucked yet, Riva, Sena, Akeno's cousin Suzaku Himejima, La Fey, Tsubaki, Momo, Reya, Tomoe, Taubasa, Ruruko, Bennia, Lavina Reni, Rosewisse, Sae Toujou, Natsume Minagawa, Genbu Domumon, Carmilla, Elmenhilde, Valerie, sister Griselda and Gabriel.

-lemon, remaining girls-

"Dress break!" I called out ripping the clothes from their bodies.

Riva and Sena were the first to get caught in my grasp as I lifted them off the ground, their breasts squished against each other as they were pressed together, Riva pressed between myself and Sena "wait Geo were your mother in laws" Riva protested "well, mommy~ better bunker down because here I come!" I said growing a second dick as I pushed into the two making both milfs yelp in surprise.

Flooding everyone in the room with arousal via magic I thrusted upwards making wet flesh slapping against wet flesh I lightly bit down on Riva's shoulder. Speeding up my pace I felt both girls tighten up before both women ejaculated over my cocks with myself fallowing soon after.

Looking over the group of now fairly aroused women I considered who to fuck next "decisions decisions" I smiled licking my lips,

Standing over La Fay I smiled down at the smaller girl beneath me "you ready for this?" I asked. Getting a small gulp La Fay spread her legs "just promise to be gentle" she asked "promise cutie" I said gently pushing into her entrance slowly humping her as she mewled beneath me before we both came in a truly vanilla manor.

Pulling both Rosewisse and Suzaku into my lap impaling both girls on my cocks "damn these are some big tits" I said as I fondled both girls playing with their firm nipples while the two bounced on top of my twin dicks as they moaned from the sensation. Burying myself in both women I filled their wombs as they shook in pleasure.

Spawning a hoard of tentacles Sona's peerage was assaulted by the thick pink swarm. Tsubaki had her glasses knocked off by one as it stuffed itself down her throat. Momo the silver beauty was being double stuffed while Reya, Tomoe and Taubasa were back to back, to back being drilled relentlessly while Ruruko and Bennia were kissing while a single tentacle was rubbed against both their pussy lips.

"I cucked one of one of Ishibumi's protagonists I can do it again!" I proclaimed filling Sae with one thrust before going at a steady pace and focusing most of my mana on arousal increase and sensitivity increase pouring both into the girl as I spawned more tentacles to molest Lavina, Natsume, Genbu and Griselda. I had hopped I would fuck Griselda alone with Xenovia but plans change and so do my sex habits.

Wrapping her legs around my waist Sae let her tongue hang out and let her eyes roll back "damn your tight" I grunted while sucking and nibbling on her perky tits "your so mphf, big!" Sae moaned. Cumming around my dick Sae shuddered with pleasure as I sped up my pace filling her with sperm before it started to overflow out of Sae's pussy.

Looking at the orgy I had created I noticed one person hadn't been fucked yet. Putting my hand around Gabriel's waist I felt her tense up "looks like your the last girl" I smirked giving her perfect angelic ass a squeeze "but we can't, we're not married!" She protested "and? Neither are any of the 90% of girls I have sex with, pucker up angel girl this is gonna be good" I said planting a kiss on her lips grabbing a handful of her curly blonde hair forcing our lips closer together.

Lifting her up by the thighs Gabriel flinched wrapping her arms around my neck as a reflex "don't worry hun, I'll be gentle" I promised inserted my tip making Gabriel shuddered. Letting her get used to it I started to thrust in and out of her virgin pussy.

Honestly thought if I tried taking her virginity a bolt of lightning would kill me or something.

Feeling Gabriel dig her nails into my back as I fucked her I chuckled at her moans "better then expected?" I teased "y-your still a naughty pervert" she moaned out "and your enjoying it, that would make you a naughtier pervert" I chuckled nibbling her neck. Speeding up the pace I painted the inside of her well fucked cunt white watching as some of it started leaking out around my cock.

Staying inside her for a minute I let Gabriel down pulling out as she fell onto her hands and knees "sorry if it was too much" I said admiring the view of her ass in my face "n-no, I want to do it more" she moaned, her pure white wings popping out her back. Not wanting to disappoint the lady I lined myself up behind her, stopping at the sight of her perfect white wings becoming a dark black.

"What are you waiting for? Give me more~" Gabriel said lustfully as she rubbed her drenched entrance against my cock's tip.

I think I've made a horrible mistake.

-lemon ends-

But it's still really good to be the King.

Trait gained: King of NTR
You can't keep your hands off other people's wives no matter how much it will screw you over eventually when karma comes for your ass. But until then married or otherwise committed women will be more likely

-plains of Luling Texas-

Standing solubly with my harem gathered around Worf's burial pyre holding a lit torch. Quietly stepping forward I placing the torch on the pile letting the large pile of wood and kindling catch fire burning away at his corpse.

"May we meet again in Sto-vo-kor old friend" I said watching the embers blow off in the wind. I stayed to watch the embers burn out, even after that. Remembering all the times Worf and I snuck out to do guy things, when we fought a Mega-bear, that time he delivered my daughters, being there for me when I doubted my actions and finally when he fought to hold Rizevim. I could have resurrected him, mended his body and pulled his spirit from the afterlife, but he wouldn't have wanted that. He died a warrior, as all Klingons should.

Sat looking at the burned pile of sticks I felt a tug on my arm. Looking to my side I saw Mina stood sleepy eyes holding a child's story book "papa I can't get to sleep" she yawned. A smile formed on my face as I picked her up "well, I think I may be able to fix that" I chuckled taking my daughter to her rudimentary bedroom.

Sat with Mina reading her a bedtime story I noticed she had already fell asleep in my lap. Smiling at my cute daughter I put down the book and tucked her into bed.

Hearing my phone go off I left the room to take it "hello?" I answered "where are my children Geo?" Miki said through the phone sternly "OUR daughter is staying at mine tonight, long story" I explained "you kidnapped Mina!" She yelled through the phone "no my evil  kidnapped her, I rescued her" I corrected "then where is my son?" She asked becoming impatient  "nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh well you see what happened was that" I started "where. Is. Issei" Miki said "well you see, you know how the me that has the moustache, well first he destroyed your city then he kidnapped Mina-" I explained "he what!?" Miki screamed "then I killed him with a magic sword, then his evil purple ghost spirit thing possessed your son and used him as a sock puppet, then I killed him with JoJo magic after I beat him in a shadow game, which may or may not have killed your son" I said before only silence came from the phone "hello? Miki?" I asked before the sound of her hanging up rang out my cellular.

I think it's safe to say she's not joining the harem, and I highly doubt that Mina would want to be away from her mother for long periods. Good thing I can just freeze time when I leave and come back.

[she's half Gamer, the universe won't freeze if you leave]

Wait what?

[the world save system takes a point in time in a world you completed the world quest and returns you to the point you left when you return to that world. Its basically time travel. Gamers and their half-breed children cancel out this affect]

So that means.

[if you leave Mina in this universe, you won't be able to just pop back in whenever, she'll age and live her life regardless]

Feeling this sudden realisation wash over me I felt genuinely conflicted. Miki didn't want to come with me, frankly I couldn't blame her considering everything that happened ranging from our affair to both Gorou and Issei's deaths. But I can't take Mina from her mother.

For once in a long time, I don't know what to do.

I needed to think, and I needed someone that I could always rely on to be honest to me.

-the Vatican-

Sat watching the Pope sleep as I usually did when I needed someone to talk to before poking him awake "hey, hey Francis, wake the heck up" I said as the old man jolted awake "why must you haunt my waking moments as well as my nightmares?" He asked "I need advice" I explained "normally I would be flattered but right now I just want to die in peace, so I may escape the realm of madness you have warped our world into" the Pope explained "too late, I took over heaven" I informed Francis much to his dismay "can I never be free of you!?" He groaned having had more then enough of my insanity.

Sitting at his side I scratched my head "well... You will be soon" I said catching his attention "I am taking my harem and my forces and leaving this universe, but there's something that is holding me here" I said "and that is?" Francis asked sitting up "Mina, my daughter with a human woman named Miki Hyoudo, Miki... Doesn't love me, we were an affair not a couple, I can't force Miki to come with me, but I can't force Mina away from her mother I- I don't know what to do" I explained showing uncharacteristic vulnerability.

Giving me a sympathetic look while also thinking he could finally be free of me he placed a wrinkled hand on my shoulder "you truly love your daughter don't you?" He asked "more then anything, including myself" I stated without hesitation.

Giving my shoulder a light squeeze Francis began to feel true sympathy "if you love someone, you have to put their happiness before your own, to love someone is to let them be free, and if they love you, they will come back to you one day" he told me.

He was right, Mina would have a better life without me and every Gamer coming after me getting involved.

Going into the Gamer shop I looked through it until I found what I was looking for. A memory altering device, a grey/silver rectangle similar to a phaser. Buying it I held it in hand, knowing this was the best thing for Mina.

-Hyoudo residence-

Carrying Mina in my arm I knocked on the door of the Hyoudo family home. Waiting a second the door opened and Miki stood there wide eyed at my unexpected visit. Shushing her as I nodded to the sleeping Mina.

"Miki, we need to talk" I said.

Laying Mina down in her bed I moved down stairs to speak with Miki "I'm leaving the universe, it's time for me to move on Miki, and I can't take Mina with me" I explained "so your just going to ditch her?" Miki scowled "Miki it isn't that simple, she's in danger every second I'm here. Jeo isn't the only other being like me in existence, I need to keep moving and getting stronger to survive, thanks to my little conquest phase there aren't any beings lest in this universe that I can actually fight on a fair playing field, everyone is rather infinitely weaker or dramatically stronger then me, I can't take Mina away from you, and I know you don't want to come with me, so I'll rewrite her memories so she won't remember me, as far as she'd be aware Gorou was her father" I explained.

"She'll be able to live a normal life?" Miki asked "yes, she won't remember anything about me" I explained "I know that I've caused nothing but trouble for you, but I do love Mina, it's the best thing for her" I added.

Returning to Mina's room I looked at her sleeping as I pulled out the memory altering device to rewrite her mind. So she wouldn't remember me. It was for the best. It was what was best for her.

But as I was about to turn the device on Mina started to wake up, quickly putting it away I watched Mina wake up "Papa? Why are we at Mama's house? Are you going away again?" She asked sleepily.

I could tell her I was leaving, forever this time. She was still a kid so I needed to do what all parents did when they didn't want to make their kids cry. Lie.

Sitting down next to Mina I tried to figure out the best way to come up with a scapegoat I ended up looking out the window at the star filled sky's getting an idea "Mina, look at the stars, each one is a great king of the past watching over us, just like these great kings no matter where I am, or how long we're apart, I will always be with you" I told her cuddling with my daughter.

(due to just finding out that using the full lyrics of a song is grounds for copyright violation and can therefore get the entirety of a work deleted I can't use all the lyrics like a originally planned. Just imagine Geo singing You will be ok from Helluva Boss to Mina, it's both really sad and super adorable trust me)

As Mina fell back to sleep in my arms I reluctantly took out the device and began rewriting Mina's memories. Removing anything related to me or my existence while replacing them with memories of living five full happy years, Gorou being her biological father and being a normal girl. But leaving the happiness she felt meeting me, replacing myself with memories of Gorou and her love of dogs from when she met Luna with a memory of a neighbour owning a puppy.

Placing her down in her bed I pulled her quilts and placing a stuffed bear next to her. At the sudden movement Mina started to stir, needing her to be asleep now she didn't know who I was anymore I tried to soother her back to sleep.

"And if the seven hells collapse, although the day could be my last, you will be ok, when I'm gone you'll be ok" I sang/whispered planting one last kiss on her forehead.

Slipping down stairs I met Miki at the doorway "is it done?" She asked "yes, she doesn't remember who I am or what she is" I explained. Sighing in relief "thank you Geo" she said "it wasn't easy you know, but it's what's best for her, now she can live a normal life" I said sombrely.

Stepping out the the Hyoudo family home for the last time as the sun started coming up I stopped at the edge of the road "although I warn you is Issei becomes a hentai level sis-con I'll tear his heart out" I warned. Seeing a confused look on Miki's face I pointed towards the rising sun.

On the horizon both Gorou, Issei and his grandfather (who's soul I took from hell several chapters ago if you remember) walked down the road "I may have done a little necromancy" I smiled leaving the woman to reunite with her family. With my work done I left DXD, with a little part of myself behind as I went onto the next part of my life.

-New World, Overlord-

Standing on the soil beneath my feet I heard birds sing as they soared through the sky's. Showing that even on a death world such as this, where begins with the power of gods battled and millions could and would die on the whims of a dead god.

It was both a peaceful experience and a terrifying knowledge, but one thing made coming here entirely worth it.

Big titty succubus gf, smol vampire gf, equally smol elf tomboy gf, the trap fem-boy who I didn't want to fuck but he would be a pretty chill friend, a breed happy religious half elf girl and tons of best girl maids except for Solution who I think may have eaten an aborted foetus but it's not clearly stated. So if I kept her chained to my bed, or stored in a bottle considering she's a slime, I'll be doing the civilised multiverse a favour.

Unfortunately between me and the voluptuous mommy milkers and lolis is an undead skeleton overlord necromancer Bone Daddy with overpowered magic skills and shit.

But I highly doubt he knows I'm here so I shouldn't have to much difficulty.

-Nazarick-

Something had changed in the fundamental magical flow of the world, I felt something change as a once peaceful river of mana had been flooded as if a damn had burst. The beings of this world were weak, even their mightiest warriors such as the dragon Lord were beneath myself and some of the floor guardians. Only another player could have caused this, they may be one of my old guild mates, or someone entirely different.

As I sat upon the throne of Ainz Ooal Gown I searched for this new player, regardless if they meant to be or not they was a threat to Nazarick which meant they must be destroyed. If they did mean harm to mine and my friend's creation...

It will be interesting to fight without having to hold my power back.

Chapter 23: Overlord 1

Chapter Text

What are my stats?

[the hell do you mean?]

I'm a Gamer so what are my stats? I haven't checked them in ages.

[huh, usually after level 200 people stop caring about their stats leaving it at 'very high']

Geo
Level- 501 [11.79%]
Class- multi
Job- Gamer
Race- devil
Rank- master
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 740,000
MP- 8,100,000
SP- 740,000
STR- 1,000 x10
END- 1,000 x10
DEX- 1,000 x10
INT- 7,500 x10
WIS- 3,000 x10
CHA- 2,000 x10
LCK- 532 x10

Neat, got any quests available?

[a few]

Quest gained: defy the god of death I.
Rescue ten people from death resulting from the actions of Ainz Ooal Gown. 0/10
Reward: defy the god of death II quest unlocked.

The reward is another quests? That's crap.

[quit your complaining, you cried you wanted to be more like a proper Gamer so this is part of it]

Quest gained: First, Galactic, Empire.
Build a inter-dimensional empire controlig at least one in no less then ten dimensions.
Reward: divine magic skill tree unlocked, Geo the Emperor quest unlocked.

Damn that was almost mine, damn it Trihexa and your treacherous civil war. Your lucky I had billions of years to forgive you otherwise you'd be grounded.

So I need to save a few people's lives, and I know where to start.

Wanting to keep my harem far away from the evil skeleton death mage as possible I used a combination of my magic and the boosted gear to lift a rock out the boarder lake between the Slane Theocracy and Dragon Kingdom roughly a tenth the size of Qatar (assuming that the New World was indeed the size of the Middle East which it was based off) plopping it in the middle of the two nations. I wasn't particularly worried about either countries invading.

The Theocracy was in a full Afghanistan style war with the Elf kingdom ruled by the Elf King who I am convinced will be voiced by the same guy as Dio and Riser and the Dragon Kingdom is collapsing from internal stability. Plus it's ruled by a eighth dragon/human hybrid loli who can turn into a thicc babe so she can invade my kingdom anytime she likes.

Using the Garden of Eden creation kit or G.E.C.K from Fallout I turned the muddy and salt ridden rock into well... A Garden of Eden. The device came in two forms. A simple one with a water purifier and seeds and the other was capable of rearranging matter itself. Seriously how did the Fallout world kill itself if it had tech like this? I swear sometimes humans are too stupid to be left to govern themselves.

Using necromancy I summoned legions of skeletons to start building a city that no other could match. I had learnt a neat trick to speed up the process, Turn back Time had been getting slowly stronger as the eons for me went by and now I could create a time bubble I called my Time Realm (similar to Jeo's Shadow Realm) that allowed me to rapidly speed up the construction of my city. What would have taken the skeletons even working around the clock with replicators roaring twenty four seven decades was complete in a few hours.

Now while this should have given me complete control of time and therefore made me invincible it had its drawbacks. One it couldn't work on moving targets so to age someone out of existence they'd need to be standing still and two it wouldn't work on immortal beings because they live forever. Obviously.

But it had one benefit, instant construction.

I stood at the balcony of my new palace marvelling at my handy work. Reaching one hundred miles in each direction of the central palace in cases in a wall fifty foot tall and a hundred foot thick the city of Atlantis (original I know) would be the new centre of the New World. Vast streets organised in a series of circles connected by a series of smaller roads let goods and people travel from the heart of the city to the outer wall with relative speed and every street was lined with Ancient Greece style buildings providing homes, businesses and leisure centres for millions.

Speaking of which I needed subjects to rule over. There were the skele-bros who had built the place and somehow gained sentience while in the time bubble but they weren't the most-

[don't say it]

-

[I swear to me Geo I will give you all the divinity skill tree perks right now if you don't say it]

- LIVELY OF PEOPLE.

[why! You could have been a god RIGHT NOW, just why!]

I'm doing what I made to do. I make jokes, I star in lemons and now I will conquer this world the way Jesus would want me to do, with big titty monster waifus. The most beautiful way to conquer a world.

Heating up the clone vats I took a quick trip to the monster mesume world and grabbed the DNA of each monster girl type along with just making then cloning other types I could spawn using my incubus powers. Because why live in the world where there's only one type of lamia?

Flooding my city with enough waifu material to keep the anime industry up and running for a decade I helped my girls move in and taking a day off to relax after all my hard work making my undead servants do all the laborious tasks.

Now as long as rocks don't fall from the sky turning everyone into furries and making me want to kill everyone with a children's popular trading card game things should be fine.

Spreading my wings I took flight for the city of Arwinter to find the worker party known as Foresight. An odd name considering they walked blindly to their doom at the hands of Ainz.

Putting on a cloak I walked into the streets like any normal person.

Sat around their usual table Foresight ate and drank as I watched them. The two human men Hekkeran and Roberdyck, the half elf Imina and the human mage Arche. In a few months they would all be dead, or if this is the light novel then Arche would be Shalltear's sex slave as well as Ainz's dance instructor. Roberdyck also survived but he isn't a waifu so he doesn't matter.

Walking up to the group I cleared my throat getting there attention I introduced myself "greetings Foresight, I am Geo, and I have a job for you" I explained "what kind of job?" Imina said suspicious of my intention "there's a old tomb near the boarder with the Dragon Kingdom, in its heart is a item my family has been looking for for decades" I said giving them a map "bring me the item at the heart of the tomb and you'll be payed handsomely" I said pulling out a pouch full of gold emptying it onto the table leaving the group awestruck "this now and the same amount on completion of your mission, so Foresight, do you except?" I asked. Not even needing to speak to his teammates Hekkeran grabbed my hand shaking it rapidly "don't worry sir we'll have what you want for you before you know it" he smiled "oh I know you will" I smirked.

Constructing a simple tomb in the southern wilds of the Empire's territory I sat in the throne room at its heart I simply waited for the worker team to arrive.

There were five levels to the tomb each filled with monsters I had the skele-bros collect from the forests. I styled it after a dadric tomb from Skyrim with potions and chests littering the place along with puzzles and a few traps, I didn't know if it counted as 'saving' from Ainz if they died by my hand but I don't want to leave it to chance.

Watching in amusement as they carved a way through the hoards of monsters before finding their way to the throne room. Standing at the entrance to the chamber the members of Foresight were shocked by the sudden twist "hello~" I chuckled "Geo!" Hekkeran yelled realising he had been tricked "I knew it! This is al a trap isn't!? Your some kind of necromancer" Imina demanded to know.

Getting up from my throne I cracked my knuckles while continuing to laugh at their nativity "oh my dear I am far more then a necromancer" I explained reaching out with my magic grabbing both Imina and Roberkdyck and lift them broth into the air.

I could tell she was using a magic detecting spell because seconds later Arche vomited all over my tomb floor "s-such power, how can someone like you exist?" She stuttered shaking nervously "Arche run!" Hekkeran yelled drawing his sword and rushing me trying to cut me in half.

To his merit he succeeded at slicing me from my head to abdomen but I regenerated around the sword leaving it stick in my body. Lightly pushing him back it translated to enough force to send the human flying to the ground "didn't you here me? I said run! Warn the Empire!" Hekkeran yelled again seeing Arche hadn't moved. Collecting her nerves Arche mounted her staff "what about you?" She asked "I'll get the other two free, we'll meet at the capital" Hekkeran said as Arche cast the flight spell and fled from the chamber. Reaching out I grabbed Hekkeran with the same magic I held his companions in.

"Now that she is gone, how about we make a little deal?" I asked the three suspended workers.

-Arche-

"Hello my magical plaything~" The monster from the temple said smiling playfully as he sat at the foot of Ureirika's bed "I would stay quiet if I were you" he said spreading out a pair of large bat like wings "we wouldn't want to interrupt the little one's sleep would we?" he said looking directly at my sister "what do you want?" I glared.

Hearing him chuckle he stood up before walking towards me "simple, my name is Geo" he said placing one hand on the wall at my side "and you my dear dear Arche, are mine now" Geo said tipping my chin up with his index finger "I've already spoken with that moron you call a father, I gave the idiot a chest full of cash that he could waste on a lamp in exchange for you and your sisters" he explained. This was unbelievable, my father had his... Problems. But even he wouldn't do this would he?

Who was I kidding.

That bastard was the entire reason my family was in the massive debt. I only took the job to have enough money to take my sisters and cut my parents off entirely.

"Now I'm here to... Examine my new toy" Geo said stripping off my cloak "wait do-" I protested before he pressed his lips against mine. A sudden rush of calm flooded my system making my muscles relax as the same monster who slaughtered my friends wrapped his arms around me.

-lemon-

Ripping my clothes off of me Geo's own clothing disappeared into blue light reviling a muscular and toned physique. Lowering my eyes to the ground I caught the terrifying sight of a foot long phallus between his legs "like it?" He teased "n-not remotel-" I stuttered before being cut off by Geo pressing his lips against mine again, his tongue forcing its way back into my mouth.

Every time I felt his tongue rub against my own or the inside of my mouth I felt my body twitch and tingle. It was as if every sensitive area of my body was being stimulated at once.

Pulling his head back Geo smiled down at me before moving to lick my modestly sized chest, licking around my hardened nipples sucking on them lightly while one of his hands moved down to my womanhood "please don't, they'll here" I pleaded to no avail "then you'll have to be quiet won't you pet?" He growled lowly before inserting a finger into my folds.

Reacting quickly I covered my mouth to muffle the moans that started to slip out from between my lips. Geo started to thrust his finger in a nod out of me making my folds become wetter and wetter each time before he pulled it out. I watched as he eyes my womanhood like a predator eying a wounded rabbit. Then I realised what he was planning to do.

Clamping my legs together it did nothing to discourage Geo as he lined his monstrous cock up against my barely visible entrance "wait, it won't fit" I protested "that's why I have magic baby girl" Geo corrected as he forced my legs apart before impairing me on his massive manhood, ripping my hymen to shreds while forcing his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream as he stared moving unimpeded by any barriers, I felt the tip of his manhood press against the entrance to my womb before breaking through. Every thrust ended the same as the last, my entire body screamed in ecstasy while my mind ran at impossible speeds. How did this not hurt? His manhood was nearly a fifth the length of my body but I only felt pleasure instead of pain.

This felt good.

This felt right, like my body was made to feel this way. The last few years after my family was stripped from its noble position had been hell. All those nights stuck awake worrying about if me or my sisters were going to be sold off to some fat noble so our father could live out his fantasy for another day. None of it mattered now, I had my master and he was going to take me and my sisters away from that idiot. Plus he had magic so maybe I could continue my studies under him.

"You feel like your loosening up Arche, finally excepted your fate?" Geo teased dragging his tongue up my neck "yes master, I'm all your from now on" I moaned into his shoulder trying not to wake my sisters "good, because I'm about to fill you" he said picking up the pace. The increased wave of pleasure made my eyes roll back as he filled my willing womb with his seed, claiming me as his property, something I was more then happy to submit to.

-lemon end-

-Geo-

Lives saved 4/10

This is relatively easy. You know I was dreading coming to this world but now I'm getting the hang of this thing.

Grabbing ahold of Arche and her sisters I returned to my fortress being greeted by Rias "bringing home more strays I see?" My wife teased sticking her tongue out playfully as she walked up to Arche. Shanking at the magical aura that she could feel radiating off the pure-blood devil "so your the new girl?" Rias asked cupping Arche's cheeks before pulling her into a kiss. While Rias seemed to enjoy the experience Arche stood there eyes as wide as they could go while Rias's tongue invaded her mouth before the two parted leaving a string of saliva between them "welcome to the family sweetie" Rias cooed at the greatly confused human girl.

-Ophis-

The cookie provider has brought us to another universe again. I was spending time with cat girl and the Kanna searching the ball we used to get here for more sweets only to find nothing "Lady Ophis can you please let go of my tail? I need to use the little kitty's room nya" the cat whined as she sat there both I and Kanna using her tail as a pillow while the nekomata was forced to hold her bladder in "no, we can't find the cookies so we're napping, now be quiet. Pillows don't talk" I said coldly nuzzling up to the cat's fluffy tail "maybe if you did something Geo liked then he would give you more cookies" she said shaking. Thinking on what could get me some cookies I got an idea.

-flashback-

Looking for more sweets I go to the cookie provider's bedroom stopping at the sight of him shaking a pillow in his sleep, his females sleeping around him "zzz, die Naruto you spiked Goku wannabe die, zzz" he snored ripping the pillow in half.

-flashback end-

The cookie provider clearly hates this 'Naruto' so if I kill the Naruto I will be rewarded with cookies.

But actually finding him will be semi difficult that's because I don't know what a Naruto is. There's that big mirror that he stares at while laughing at humans doing strange things.

Getting up I watched as the cat rushed off to find this 'little kitty's room' while I went to the big metal ball that was being kept underground.

Walking up to it I saw a strange metal stick with a black ball on the end, I had seen the cookie provider speak into it so it must be how he uses the device "bring me the Naruto" I told it. A second later the big mirror started to shine before enveloping me.

-Naruto universe-

Standing in a forest I stopped to enjoy the silence. It's been too long since I had my silence. Cookies are good but I like having my silence as well.

Walking through the forest I heard a twig snap behind me. Spinning around I saw a tall blond woman with a large chest standing next to a large rock "hello little girl, are you lost?" She asked having a warm smile.

She might know where I can find the Naruto, perhaps I can use her to find my target. Walking up to her she crouched down stoking my hair "where are your parents?" She asked "I'm looking for the Naruto" I explained changing her expression to that of surprise "your looking for Naruto? Well he's in Leaf Village" she explained picking me up like how the cookie provider holds his offspring "I'll take you to him so he can help you find your parents" she smiled "now could you tell me your name?" She added "Ophis" I said "well Ophis, my name is Tsunade" she smiled.

Carrying me to a human settlement Tsunade put me down taking ahold of my hand "now let's see if we can find Naruto" she said bringing me into this 'Leaf Village'

Walking through the busy streets I saw hundreds of people "hey Naruto!" Tsunade called out. A human with orange clothes ran up to us smiling like a fool "hey granny Tsunade! Hey who's the kid?" He asked "I told you not to call me that!" Tsunade scolded "eeh, anyhow what's your name little lady" the Naruto said squatting down in front of me "your death" I explained catching him off guard "wait what?" He asked.

-Geo-

This is not what I expected when I came home today. While I wore a neutral face beneath it was pure horror at the sight of Ophis holding the decapitated head of Naruto like a child holding up a kitten or something else they thought was pretty "I made the Naruto go away now give me sweets" Ophis stated "Ophis.... How did you get this head?" I asked not entirely sure I want to know how she got it "I went through the big window and found him now give me my cookies" Ophis said/demanded.

How the hell did she go to another universe without being frozen?

[you haven't been to the universe so it wasn't frozen]

That is complete bullshit.

[thats the rules]

Grabbing Ophis some food I left her to her silence leaving me with the decapitated head dripping blood over my formerly clean floor. I know this is sick but I poked the head's bottom lip moving it about "hey Geo I have a small dick and your a better man then me, please have sex with Hinata" I said in a Mickey Mouse voice as the lip moved via my finger. Chuckling I dicked around some more "can I has salted liquorish?" I mocked "yes you can Naruto" I added before putting the head where Boruto belongs. The incinerator.

-Slane Theocracy-

An emergency meeting of the Supreme Council had been called to discuss a mysterious island in the boarder lake. A scouting party had been sent to investigate the island but only one of the twenty men returned. He said the island was a natural paradise, covered in lust forests untouched by civilisation and filled with animals that they had never seen before, miles into the island of a city of monsters wearing the faces of women. Demi-humans of some kind had established a nation so close to the Theocracy's boarders without there knowledge "they can not be allowed to exist" "we have no choice right now, the war with the elves has already dragged on too long" "once the Elf King is dead we can send the Holocaust scripture to this city of monsters along with the full might of the God-Kin and destroy these beasts once and for all" the debated like that for hours into the night, unknown that someone what watching them.

A woman stood in the darkness smiling at the thought someone worthy of her time might be on this island. Their ruler perhaps? Or a high ranking warrior. She fantasised about it as she played with a gift from her ancestors. A square with six sides.

AN: short chapter I know but things are going to pick up from here.

Chapter 24: Quick and to the point

Chapter Text

-Elf Kingdom-

Slaughtering my way through the Elf King's palace I made it to the throne room. At the opposite end was a throne with the Elf King sat upon it. Like a certain other elf man he had long blonde hair and a smug punchable face "how dare you invade my kingdom human" he sneered having the same voice as both Dio and Riser "I am Geo, King of Rataq!" I introduced myself.

[oh that is beyond lazy]

Quiet.

Laughing at my introduction the Elf King stood up from his throne "that's not a real nation, you really are just another monkey with delusions of grandeur, useless useless useless!" He laughed. Clenching my fists I readied an attack "it doesn't matter, I've defeated at least  two blonde assholes voiced by Takehito Koyasu and I'll defeat you, Za Worldu!" I said freezing time. Firing off several energy blasts I vaporised several pieces of the Elf King's body "time moves again" I said as time started to move once more.

Watching the Elf King into a bloody pile of body pieces I stood on his throne letting anyone who was left hear me speak loud and clear "people of the Elf Kingdom, I am Geo the Long Shafted of Rataq, you are now all a vassal state of my kingdom, surrender peacefully and I will use the legions of undead at my disposal to protect you from the Slane Theocracy" I explained. Stepping up a barely dressed elf woman looked me in the eyes "does this mean I don't have to be a breeding slave anymore?" She asked seeming genuinely scared of my answer "only if your into that shit" I responded.

-Rataq-

Relaxing in a bath both Hekkeran and Roberkdyck enjoyed the company of their monster girl harems. After I encountered them in the mock tomb I brought them back to Rataq I let the two men loose into the city of monster girls. After they managed to survive the wave of thirsty girls they formed harems of their own. In exchange they gave me all the information on the Baharuth Empire.

Sighing as he leaned back in the bath Roberkdyck enjoyed the shoulder rub from a black haired lamia woman "this is the life Hekkeran, but I do wonder how Imina and Arche are doing, I hope there ok" he said having formed a carefree mood. Sat silently Hekkeran didn't react to the dark elf twins working together to clean his back as he reminisced on the last three days.

-flashback-

Sat on a throne the three remaining members of Foresight stood before me "I've decided to let you three live, in exchange Imina will have to join my harem and you two men will have to contribute to breeding the next generation of Rataq's populace by taking on harems of your own" I stated.

-flashback end-

"I know it was a tough choice but in the end, Imina did what she had to, and maybe one day you two can be together again" Roberkdyck said trying to comfort his friend "maybe, whatever it is Geo has it coming with the amount of noise he makes" Hekkeran responded "more sex darling?" The dark elf twins asked in unison "maybe later" Hekkeran said disappointing both of them.

-lemon, blowjob-

"Did I seriously have to become your sex slave?" Imina complained "quit your whining and get to sucking" I snapped "can I at least wear something less revealing?" She asked trying in vain to cover her Princess Leia slave bikini "no, now get your head out of the clouds and onto my dick" I told her.

Sat in the throne room of my palace I was trying to enjoy a reluctant blowjob at the hands of Imina while Arche far more willingly sucked on my ballsack. Once she quit her whining Imina opened her mouth taking the head of my cock into her mouth licking the underside with her tongue.

Feeling Imina start to get more comfortable I cast the elasticity spell and grabbed both sides of her head thrusting my cock down her throat hitting it like a jackhammer. Thrusting faster and faster knowing that she wouldn't be hurt by my magic I came hard down her throat feeling the excess sperm flood around my shaft.

Pulling her head off my cock I sat back and smiled at the sight of Arche quickly kissing the half elf sharing the seed I had filled her mouth with.

-lemon end-

Well, time to get to work.

-E-Rantel-

Entering the graveyard in the future capital of the Sorcerer Kingdom (other then Nazarick) I looked around to find the crazy bitch Clementine and Khajiit the necromancer. Two people that Ainz personally killed after they whipped out a adventure group Swords of Darkness that Ainz had been chilling with. I was going to grab them to put the two towards my own goal of completing this quest.

Passing the same grave for what felt like the fifth time I started wondering if they had set up their base here yet. They shouldn't have killed Swords of Darkness yet so they must be somewhere.

Then I heard a twig snap behind me.

Spinning around I saw both Clementine and Khajiit along with dozens of cultists standing weapons drawn "well well well, looks like a little mouse has fallen into our trap~" Clementine smiled sadistically.

Clementine
Level- 10
Class- warrior
Job- murderer
Race- human
Rank- novice
Alignment- chaotic evil
HP- 3,700
MP- 5,400
SP- 8,880
STR- 50
END- 120
DEX- 25
INT- 50
WIS- 25
CHA- 50
LCK- 0

Khajiit Dale Badantel
Level- 10
Class- Mage
Job- necromancer
Race- human
Rank- novice
Alignment- lawful evil
HP- 740
MP- 16,200
SP- 740
STR- 10
END- 10
DEX- 10
INT- 150
WIS- 75
CHA- 40
LCK-25

"Za Worldu!" I called out anticlimactically.

-Trihexa-

Walking through the human settlement while father did his 'waifu collecting' I went exploring. Not many humans were out but there was a lot of noise coming from one of the dirtier looking buildings in the middle of the street.

Entering the building I saw humans breeding and drinking with each other. Screwing my noise up in disgust I spotted one of the females getting thrown to the ground by a larger overweight man. Seeing this I remembered father telling me how you should treat females.

-flashback-

"Remember Trihexa, the only times you should ever harm a woman is if she's a crazy bitch and try's to kill you, or she's like Akeno and Shuri who are waaaaaaaay into it. This is the path of a true Chad"

-flashback ends-

I still don't know what a 'Chad' is supposed to be but I think it's a good thing.

Walking up to the large man I caught your attention "you shouldn't hit girls" I told him. Laughing at me the overweight man reached his arm back "who are supposed to be? A whores son?" He asked bringing his hand down on my head. A second after his hand made contact with me I heard a shattering sound fallowed by the humans screamed as the fell back landing on his ass.

Slowly shifting into my true form I saw the humans face fill with fear "I said, you shouldn't hit girls" I repeated myself.

-Geo-

What in the black asshole of hell was Trihexa doing?

One moment I had knocked out both Clementine and Khajiit and was ready to take them back to Rataq then next Trihexa was wrecking havoc. Tying up the two shit tier villains I spread my wings and flew towards Trihexa.

As he roared Trihexa was suddenly knocked to the side.

Looking closely I saw a man in black armour wielding two large swords strike at Trihexa. That's Momonga, Ainz's alter ego who's stats had been rearranged into half baked warrior build.

This is perfect, Trihexa can beat Ainz for me and I get my perks.

[warning, quest information released]

Wait what?

[if anyone kills Ainz before you the quest Kill the King will be automatically failed.

Shit.

Flying as fast as my wings could carry me I grabbed both Clementine and Khajiit then headed straight for Trihexa's main head "Trihexa it's time to go" I said before noticing something resting in Trihexa's jaw. A blonde woman wearing tattered rags. I recognised this woman from the anime, Tuareninya Veyron, Sebas Tian's waifu and a former slave.

Trihexa had her for some reason, but that didn't matter right now because we had to get you of here "stop!" Momonga called out floating in the air less then twenty meters away from me "identify yourself now" he demanded to know "the last face you'll see Ainz Ooal Gown" I responded teleporting us away.

-Rataq-

Returning to the palace Asia started healing Tuareninya while I had a little talk with my adopted son "are you going to explain yourself young man?" I asked crossing my arms "she was being hurt" Trihexa stated. Cooing loudly Rias gave Trihexa a hug "Geo you've raised a proper little knight in shining armour~ she sang "you said it was wrong to hit a girl unless she was into it or the bitch was crazy" Trihexa added giving Rias an unpleased look "you taught him that did you Geo?" She said a stern look on her face "well that was the 'ahem' just if what was said. Well what happened happened but the point is now Ainz knows we exist and I think we might be screwed" I explained my way out of this hole I dug myself into.

-lemon, mind break-

Entering the dungeons I saw Clementine trying with all her might to break free of her chains "you won't escape you know" I informed her "oh but I will, and when I do I'll carve your skin from your bone and then-" she began before I whipped out my limp dick and smacked her across the face hard enough to leave a bruise "enough! You belong to me now, and you will learn your place" I said ripping the armour covering her crotch to pieces.

Not bothering to apply any spells to make things easier on her I trusted my entire length in at once hearing Clementine let out a pain filled scream as I thrusted in and out using my hands to keep her legs open. Hearing every curse and threat under the sun come out of her foul mouth I grabbed onto Clementine's throat squeezing just hard enough to make her shut up but not enough for her to properly choke "what did I say? You belong to me now, now be quiet slave, I'm trying to focus" I growled seeing the absolute fear take hold of her.

Humping her increasingly wet pussy for another ten minutes I came painting her walls white "and that's what you get for killing a reverse trap" I said pulling out "w-wait what?" She barely said trying to get as much air in her lungs as possible "nothing" I responded doing my trousers back up.

-lemon end-

-Holy Kingdom-

Preparing herself for bed Queen Calca readied herself to sleep, Remedios and Kelart Custodio standing guard as she did "hello there your majesty" I greeted from the shadows causing the Custodio sisters to draw their blades. Showing myself I raised my hands in the air "now there's no need for that, I just came to play a little game" I chuckled disturbingly "what kind of game do you think your playing?" Remedios sneered readying to cut me in half "I call it the kidnap now so I can play hentai protagonist next chapter game, Za Worldu" I responded stopping time.

Realistically it was Demiurge who killed them but it was at Ainz's orders so it counts.

Dropping them off I decided to finish up my quest.

-Re-Estize-

Standing over Climb's bed I reminisced of when I would stalk Issei like this and clog his toilet. But now was not the time for clogging toilets. Now was the time for kidnapping. Grabbing Climb I teleported back to Rataq waking him up, naturally panicking I paralysed the blonde "don't worry my friend, where your going you'll have all the yandare waifus you want" I said patting his head and throwing him at a pack of passing hell hounds "fresh meat for you ladies!" I yelled as I did so.

He'll be fine, he'll have empty balls for a while but he'll be fine.

Returning to the human city I paralysed Gazef and dropped him off in a nice hotel in the business district of Rataq wiping I my brow clean of sweat.

That's got to be at least 10 people.

[correct]

Quest completed: defy the god of death I.
Rescue ten people from death resulting from the actions of Ainz Ooal Gown. 0/10
Reward: defy the god of death II quest unlocked.

Quest gained: defy the god of death II.
Defeat Ainz Ooal Gown before he wins the battle of the Katze Plains.
Reward: all Ainz Ooal Gowns perks, spells and skills gained.

-Carne Village-

Hiding in the outskirts of the village I used a telescope to find my target. Enri Emmot. Village chief and top tier waifu. Unfortunately she will be married in a few weeks to a alchemist with a hentai protagonist haircut named Nfirea.

With that description I can see why she married him. But this is not that timeline, in this timeline I'd grab her and her little sister Nemu as well to add them to my harem and list of adopted kids respectively.

Sneaking through the village I slipped in through the window I crept through the small house peaking through seeing Enri tucking Nemu into her bed. She really was mothering material personified.

Casting a quick paralysis spell on both of them I took them back to my palace and set them to sleep in a guest room until they woke up.

I've done enough of this kidnapping for one day so I'm going to bed.

-Nazarick-

The more I travel this new world, the stranger it becomes. That human who commanded the beast from E-Rantel was the source of the sudden change in the worlds magic. I needed to find him before he found me.

Sending the floor guardians out across both the kingdom and the empire I planned my next move, I would need to use Nazarick's treasury to fight this new threat, I wouldn't let him undo everything me and my guild mates worked for. Not now, not ever.

-Renner-

Standing looking up into the sky I felt the heat of the fires engulfing the guard barracks from this far away. They had to,d me that someone took my Climb, and they didn't stop them so clearly they deserved to die. Don't worry my Climb, my precious little puppy, your princess will find you.

Even if I have to burn the entire kingdom down to do it.

-???-

Watching the weeaboo version of Harley Quinn walk away from the burning building I helped myself to another chimichanga going through my texts, silver balls kept trying to tell me something about 'weekly sensitivity training' was coming but I don't give a damn what that bear fucking cocksucker wants. Oh Vanessa wanted me to pick up some more milk on the way home.

"What? Did you guys think I wouldn't make another appearance?" I said looking at the audience still morning the overly fucked up death of Naruto.

AN: so big battle with Ainz next chapter, hope you all liked this one see you soon. And sorry if I missed any plotline so it's been a while since I watched the anime.

Chapter 25: Sorcerer King vs the most fabulous of the Aztec gods and the warrior of the fourth wall

Summary:

This is where it all ends.

For now.

Chapter Text

AN: frig this took longer then I thought.

Fighting my way to the throne room of Nazarick I blew the great twin doors off their hinges. Entering the throne room I found myself alone with Ainz Ooal Gown "no floor guardians Ainz?" I asked "no, I wanted this to be between just us, my friend's children would only get in the way" Ainz explained "so tell me, what are you? Your not a player, and the beast you commanded wasn't from Yggdrasil" Ainz inquired "fine, the truth, I'm what you call a gamer, a being who travels the multiverse living life as a game, a little like what you do on a multiversal scale" I explained "interesting, there are worlds beyond this and my own" Ainz said "yeah, too bad you'll never see them" I said equipping Boosted gear and Divine dividing.

BOOST!

Firing off a volley of holy magic blasts Ainz blocked my attack with a greater ward.

"Did you think your little toys would be enough to defeat a level one hundred mage with legendary level equipment?" Ainz asked "well that's what my fans have assumed for the last... Five? Five chapters" I responded.

Casting fire ball with my right hand and lighting bolt with my left I tried to overwhelm the Sorcerer King with sheer variety of spells. "My turn!" Ainz yelled "chain lightning!" Ainz yelled firing off a bolt of lightning that blew my own attack aside.

Putting up my own protective spells I managed to absorb the brunt of the attack.

DIVIDE!

How the hell is this guy still standing? I have two sacred gears!

[don't ask me I just work here]

"Need a hand Mr Mary Sue With Extra Development?" A familiar Canadian accent asked.

"Wade?" I asked at the sight of Deadpool standing clad in gold armour covered head to toe in familiar red stones "are those-?" I asked "the Red Stone of Plot Convince also known as Aja? Yes, I've gathered them from across the multiverse and I made this armour, also some anal beads" Deadpool explained "that explains a lot" I said as my stomach turned. Plucking a single on of the stones from his codpiece Wade held it out to me "take this and combined to the stone mask then become the ultimate gay lord" he explained "it's ultimate life form and no that's a crotch stone" I refused.

"Take my crotch gift Geo!" Wade yelled trying to force the gem into my hands "I would rather die!" I resisted.

"That can be arranged" Ainz said preparing another tenth tier spell "absolute explosion!" He yelled as a ball of fire large enough to engulf us both struck me and Wade. Quickly switching to my vampiric form I started to regenerate rethinking my plan. Then I heard Ainz chuckling.

Everything after that went dark as I found myself in a pitch black void that stretched forever. Wade was gone but someone else was here, a human black hair and a medium build chained to an invisible wall "hey, hey you. What is this place" I asked. Lifting his head up the man looked at me in terror "you've got to run, you've got to get out of here before he-" he tried to warn me before purple lightning shocked him making him cry out in pain.

"Silence boy, you are no longer required for Nazarick to survive"

Wait. This man... He was Ainz's human form, he was Satoru.

Behind Satoru a ghostly skull baring the looks of Ainz Ooal Gown's skull appeared, titanic in size dwarfing both of us "what the hell?" I exclaimed.

"This is the true form of Ainz Ooal Gown, not the weak human that I share my body with. I am the emotional inhibiting skills that the previous master of this body had chosen, at first I was merely that, skills, but as time passed I gained sentience, for the sake of Nazarick and my friends memories all threats to our power must be destroyed. Something my human half would never have the strength to do. My only purpose is to ensure that the Great Tomb thrives, and I will do so. In your body"

Feeling the phantom tendrils dig into my brain unimaginable pain coursed through every inch of me

-Deadpool-

Standing between Geo and Ainz I tilted my head "what the fuck?" I asked as neither side responded to my attempts to gain a response "hello!?" I called out knocking on Geo's head like a door "this seems to be that these two have become trapped in a psychic link" one of my head voices said "how the fuck shit did that happen?" Another voice head asked "their both undead and Ainz has skills that control the undead, but due to their levels being close their trapped in a psychic battle" Head Voice 1 explained.

"Well, that's just lazy writing" I criticised looking directly at the writer "so what do we do?" Head Voice 2 asked "simple, one of us must go inside the link and aid Geo in his fight against Ainz while the other fuses the stone mask and Red Stone of Aja in order to cause Geo to ascend to a more powerful form" Head Voice 1 explained "how are we gonna do that? We can't die" Head Voice 2 asked "nothing is impossible with enough tinfoil" I said getting an idea.

Creating a tinfoil hat and connecting it to both the heads of Geo, Ainz and myself I attached two wires to a car battery and held the other ends in my hands "this can only end brilliantly" I said to myself before slamming both wires into my hat electrocuting all three of us.

A second later I had appeared inside the link between Geo and Ainz "surprise munchkins, through you'd seen the last of me" I greeted the two.

-Deadpool 2-

Planting the Aja stone mask on Geo's face I tried to figure out how to get the UV Rays he needed for it to activate "I know!" Said pulling out a portable heat lamp "heat lamp overdrive!" I yelled out turning it on causing the mask to jet out dozens of spikes sink in their way into the sides of Geo's head "ooooh, no amount of Obamacare will fix that" I said seeing trials of blood leak out of the new wounds.

-Geo-

Feeling something happening to my body a pressure suddenly started building in my forehead. Out of my skin ten two inch curved horns burst out forming a crown along the crown of my head.

Racial evolution:
Vampire > Ultimate life-form.

Trait gained:
The Ultimate-Life
The red stone of Aja has made you into the perfect being, immortal, unstoppable, invincible. All senses have been increased beyond what the standard human could comprehend.

Ability gained:
Ultimate biology manipulation:
Every cell in your body is a lump of clay to you now, the ultimate life-form co gains the dna of every creature on earth and allows you to manipulate your body to that of theirs.

Trait gained:
The apex species:
You stand above all other creatures as the perfect being should. All abilities, stats and perks effects are now increases one hundred fold.

Ability gained:
Ultimate regeneration:
Nothing short of world ending threats have the power to destroy you. 50% of health, stamina and mana recovered every second.

Taking in sudden rush of power come over me the near intoxication sensation faded, reminding me of where I was. Glaring at the ghostly face of Ainz Ooal Gown I donned a smug face "what.... What just happened!?" Ainz demanded "he's become invincible, immortal, the ultimate fan fiction character, Ultimate Geo!" Deadpool narrated "he's right Ainz, now, to deal with you" I said taking a step forward before being stopped by the feeling of dozens of chains pulling at my back.

Looking behind me my eyes went wide as my back muscles unraveled creating a large opening as if something had burst out of it.

Turn Back Time, The World, Cream, the three stands I had claimed appeared to melt away and fuse together as something new formed. Something that sent a shiver down my spine.

[STAND evolution]

Power: infinite
Speed: infinite
Range: infinite
Durability: infinite
Precision: infinite
Potential: infinite

New STAND power gained:
Terraforming:
Your STAND has evolved and gained a new power, that of terraforming. The ability to shape the environment and life-forms on a planetary scale to your liking on a molecular level.

Bursting from the melting blob of ooze was none of the previous STANDS but a new one. Standing taller then seven foot was a magenta skinned being clad in a white skintight space suit akin to those from science fiction, many tubes jetting from the oxygen tank on its back implanting themselves into its throat and neck, a unkept main of red hair needing to be held back to reveal its eyes, one a piercing blue, the other black as the darkest night.

Looking over my new STAND I sharply turned back to Ainz "what is that thing!" Ainz yelled feeling the power radiate of the being "this is my STAND, once I called him Turn Back Time, now I rechristen him Life On Mars, look upon us Ainz Ooal Gown, for we are the last your tainted spirit will ever see!" I proclaimed. Lifting up a single hand I fired off a beam of pure holy magic, the face of Ainz being blown away and the illusion being shattered.

World quest completed: kill the King.
Defeat Ainz Ooal Gown.
Rewards:
Overlord perk gained.
All versions of the Great Tomb of Nazarick is now yours, all denizens now serve you as fanatically as they would Ainz Ooal Gown.

Looking up at the burning sun, feeling it's warmth on my skin without fear of being destroyed. This was what I had been waiting to feel for as long as I had been a gamer. Invulnerability, mine at last. Or at least as close as I had gotten to it so far.

On the ground before me was Suzuki Satoru, still trapped in Ainz's Lich body but free from the Sorcerer King's grasp. I had stripped him of his powers and removed the spirit of Ainz Ooal Gown, but he was still condemned to spend eternity in that form.

Unless.

Creating a human body styled after what I saw from his original body from the anime I used my own necromancy skills to transfer Satoru's soul from the Lich body to the human one. Seeing his eyes open Satoru sat up moving his hands about "I-I'm human again" he said in surprises "yep, now let's get you home my friend" I said pulling him to his feet.

-Satoru's earth-

The earth of the 22nd century. A desolate wasteland of pollution and nuclear fallout where not even the most stubborn life forms could live "this place is kind of a dump, are you sure this isn't just New Jersey?" I asked "no, this is my home" Satoru said depression claiming each word "well then, I'll have to sort this out won't I?" I said cracking my knuckles much to Satoru's confusion "Life On Mars!" I called out.

As my stand formed the environment changed around us, green life started to form in a patch beneath my feet as the environment healed before quickly spreading out, covering the planet in a matter of seconds, the air became breathable and the smog clouds vanished. It took the Bible's God seven days to make Eden, I recreated it in seven seconds. Holding back the laughter at the sight of Satoru looking around in amazement "oh that reminds me" I added raising both hands up "hctib ym si htaeD" I said as both my hands were coated in dark magic.

Before us appeared a young woman, no older then thirty. I didn't know her name, but Satoru certainly knew her "mom?" He asked, tears starting to form in his eyes "Satoru?" She asked. Not hesitating for a second both sides embraced each other hugging and crying uncontrollably "I can't believe your back!" He sobbed "my sweet boy, you've grown so much, I thought I'd never see you again" his mother cried "Geo, how can I ever repay you for all of this" Satoru asked "I'll call in a few favours in the near future" I explained.

Quest gained:
Divine being.
The quest to become a god is a arduous one, but to be a god you must have worshippers to increase your power with their worship. Gather 10 fanatic worshippers.
Reward: divine skill tree.

"This is only the beginning my friend" I told Satoru "now, the true work begins" I assed watching the sun rise on a restored world.

-lemon, last one in the book-

Appearing before the denizens of Nazarick I watched as they bowed before me "Lord Geo, we are forever your faithful servants" Albedo proclaimed.

After a long day of fighting an evil skeleton I needed to unwind a little.

"Go home Wade"

"Fine, no three ways for old White Wade Wilson"

With the useful idiot gone I dismissed the male floor guardians before stripping causing the girls to gain a mixture of excitement and embarrassment "form a line, then strip" I ordered. While the maids and Aura were more careful to let their clothes pool around their feet Albedo and Shalltear simply ripped their clothes off attempting to push each other behind them.

With Albedo making her way to the front of the line I looked her over. For all intents and purposes her body was perfect. She had a toned hourglass figure and ample perky breasts all on display for me "come here Albedo" I said gesturing to come forward with my finger. Smiling from ear to ear Albedo all but flew towards me pressing her heavy breasts against my chest "please do whatever you wish to my body my lord, I'm all yours~" she begged as I could feel her heartbeat increase through our skin touching. Groping one of her large tits with one hand I placed their size between Akeno and Grayfia on the boobage scale before giving her ass a nice smack. Feeling her shake with pleasure from my mere touch I picked Albedo up by the thighs as I slammed my cock into her willing pussy making her cum from sheer force "yes! Breed me master!" Albedo begged.

Jesus who wrote this chick's character sheet?

Fucking her for all the waifus of Nazarick to see my ears rang with the sound of Albedo moaning and my balls slapping against her ass making her juicy cheeks jiggle as much as the recoil of my cock slamming into her. Burying myself into Albedo I climaxed painting her insides white before pulling out and laying her down to rest from the heavy fucking.

Shalltear was a much smaller thing that I could hold her up with one arm. The vampire loli shyly covered her small chest, something she padded often. Smiling I gave her a peck on the cheek making her perk up "just relax, I'll deal with everything from here" I said lining my cock up with her entrance before thrusting upwards engulfing my head with Shalltear's pussy lips. Pushing deeper into her I felt the smaller woman's right walls compress my dick. Tightening my grip on her I got used to her smaller size and got into a steady pace thrusting until we both reached climax. My sperm squirting out all around my shaft as it filled every inch of Shalltear's womb.

Not gonna lie I'm not into bugs, good thing my new STAND can fix that.

Altering her form I turned Entoma from a creepy bug in a mask into a cute petite girl, her mask becoming her face. Now standing before me her pale skin exposed to the air looking up at me with her big red eyes "open your mouth" I ordered. Fallowing her order Entoma opened her mouth letting me slide my cock down her throat as Yuri and Lupusregina each sucked on one of my heavy balls while I patted their heads. Using the newly christened loli as a flesh-light I fucked her throat hard and fast feeling a climax approaching I pulled out spraying the three willing maids with warm sperm.

Moving onto Narberal, Solution and CZ I had the three nude women bend over showing me their plump rears. I had to smirk, Narberal and Solution both shared large rears while sandwiching the more modest sized CZ in between them.

Lining up with Narberal I thruster into her all the way slapping my balls against her stomach before pulling out and repeating the same with CZ and Solution. While both Nab and CZ felt the same as any humanoid Solution was... Well it was an experience. Thrusting in and out again and again like with their comrades I painted their backsides white with cum before taking my seat on the throne.

The only girl that was left was Aura. Pulling the tanned elf girl into my lap she had gone bright red at the display "you wear this shade well" I teased. Composing herself Aura pressed my shaft between her thighs rubbing them up and down at a steady pace, planting kisses on the tip as she went, strands of cum sticking to her lips. Moving my hand I groped her ass getting a tiny wince before Aura continued with her thigh-job speeding up "will you cum for me my lord?" She asked attempting to sound sexy "yes Aura, just a little faster" I said playing along as I encouraged her to move her thighs faster. Gripping her asscheek with one and a nod the arm rest of the throne with the other I shot a rope of sperm coating Aura's front making her squeal with surprise.

"It's sticky" Aura said making me laugh "Aura I know this is weird but can I lick you" Shalltear asked,

-lemon end-

"That was worth waiting twenty five chapters for" I chuckled.

Geo....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will return in Gamer Civil War, Path to Godhood.

But first~

[let me rest I beg you]

No.

Grabbing the Pope from the DXD universe I greeted the old man "greeting your holiness!" I smiled while the Pope could only groan in misery "God why won't you free me of this man!" He cried out "no one can free you from me, ever" I stated "also I'm a god now, or at least on the way to it. Oh this Satoru, he was a skeleton but now he's my friend" I said introducing the Pope to Satoru "it's nice to meet you I guess?" Satoru greeted not knowing what the hell was going on.

"This is only the beginning Francis, we're going on a ton of adventures together Francis, just you and me and also Satoru and also the Skele-bros and sometimes my harem, but never Issei, because he crossed me and I only let him live so I can cuck him again in the future Francis, that's his life now Francis, he's the victim of NTR he just doesn't know when and I can get away with it Francis because I'm the protagonist Francis I've replaced your god as the patriarch of your planet and your universe, and I'm going to grow my harem Francis and it's gonna be great Francis, we'll do quests Francis across at least thirty worlds, it's Geo and Francis for thirty worlds two thousand words per world five worlds per chapter, ten parts per world, sixty chapters of Geo and Francis, and we'll finish Doggo Hitler then reboot it but as Poland because we can Francis, it'll be a complex, a complex story and do two jump chains Francis, because their easier to make then Gamer fics Francis, and then a guy, a guy will be isekai'd to defeat the demon king but he's gonna own a brothel and a cat-girl loli cafe Francis, it's gonna be lewd and wholesome Francis, and people will love it because it's gonna be Geo and Francis, twenty books, twenty books a million words Geo and Francis, million words and dozens of short stories because I said so Francis, Geo and Francis, never gonna end, Geo and Francis forever!"

(For anyone who says I've forgotten to mention characters from the last chapter I couldn't find a place for them here. They'll return with Geo in the next book. Hope you enjoyed, thanks for sharing this story with me)

Series this work belongs to: