Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-12-22
Updated:
2021-05-23
Words:
26,931
Chapters:
11/?
Comments:
66
Kudos:
396
Bookmarks:
45
Hits:
29,347

2d men (and women) are taking over my life

Summary:

this work will just have all of my smut oneshots (character x reader) i think out of nowhere and feel like writing, ranging from soft, fluffy smut to hardcore.

there isn't any strict consistency of schedule or characters/plot i'm going with, just going with the ~flow~ of writing. requests are always welcome, for whatever plot (+ kinks *wink wink*) and characters (if i know the character)! there will be more fandoms and relationships added as i write.

Chapter 1: some intro stuff :>

Chapter Text

!!! REQUESTS ARE OPEN !!! 

if you have any characters you would want to see, please do comment and i'll get working on it! i can't think of the anime, otome games and webtoons off of the top of my head, so i will def get back to you saying whether or not i'll be able to write for your desired character. as said in the work summary, any kinks, plot and others are all welcome!

 

outside of requests, i will be writing my own oneshots too. my upload schedule wont be the most consistent thing ever because im currently working on other series too (and outside of writing i have my own work to do too ehehe), but i really wanted to get some of these ideas off of my chest and release them before i forget about them. 

 

sidenote!! :: if you like my work, please consider supporting me on my ko-fi here: https://ko-fi.com/writingw0lfi3 - any requests that come with a donation will be prioritised immediately, but requests are not limited to donations only. donations are extremely appreciated !! <3

 

i hope you guys enjoy!! 

Chapter 2: taming the kitten - kuroo ceo au

Summary:

after studying in your room, you decide to see your boyfriend, kuroo, in his room upstairs. but when you enter, you see that he's in the middle of a meeting. you decide to wait, but after too long, you run out of patience... how will kuroo's kitten gain his attention?

Chapter Text

"Wahh~" you sighed while stretching. You've been studying for 4 hours straight, no breaks in between. You were in your final year of college, and finals were coming up, making you tirelessly study everyday and every night. You hadn't talked to your boyfriend, Kuroo, in a long while, as he was busy with his company (which was one of the biggest companies in Japan). You missed him, so you decided to pay a visit in his office/study, which conveniently was right upstairs above your study room.

As you exited the room, the maids bowed, but you told them to be at ease and take a break. You climbed up the marble stairs as the maids expressed their gratitude. Quietly, you knocked on the doors of your boyfriend's study, creeping as you entered. He looked up and glimpsed at you, then proceeded to continue looking at the documents and papers in front of him "Yes, Kenma-san, please check the stocks for our new project." Kuroo said, holding his phone in one hand. Ah, so he's having a meeting, you thought to yourself. You sat down in the sofa positioned in the centre of the study, patiently waiting for his meeting to be over.

 

You stared at the ceiling for almost 30 minutes, but then you looked over your shoulder. Behind the office desk and sitting in those CEO chairs, you realised how handsome Kuroo looked in his black blazer with those blue tight-fitting pants. You stood up to get a closer glance. You were tired of waiting for him. Walking over to his desk, Kuroo realised where you were going and pointed to his phone with his free hand, mouthing "I'm on a call." You nodded, and responded with a silent "I know." You knelt down underneath his desk, trying to not hit your head. Kuroo was confused what you were trying to do, but continued the meeting anyway. "Okay, so Kenma-san please check that whilst Lev-san please- h-hngh~" Kuroo grunted into the phone and looked down. There you were, palming your boyfriend's crotch with an innocent look in your eyes as you both made eye contact.

You felt his member grow in your hand, and you thought about how painful it must be for him with his bulge being contained in those tight pants. "Sorry, please continue." Kuroo coughed, slightly embarrassed but still made eye-contact with you. Smirking, you took your mouth near the bulge, your breath tickling his member but not so much that he felt pleasure as the cloth was still covering his crotch. But not for long. You bit the zipper of his pants and pulled it down, revealing the black boxer briefs he was wearing. Using your hands, you peeled the elastic band, giving enough space for his dick to fully grow. The tip of his member was touching his abdomen, wow, he's that hard, huh~ you thought to yourself.

 

Using your hand, you guided his cock to your mouth as you started to give him small pecks on the tip of his dick. You looked up to him and saw his red, flushed dace as he tried to look away from you. He continued speaking into the phone as if nothing was happening, but anyone could hear his embarrassment. He took his other hand and covered his mouth if he wasn't speaking, in order to muffle out the aroused grunts and moans that may come out. You stopped. He looked at you, thinking that maybe this game was over. "Can we please have someone check the progress of- a-ahH~" Kuroo moaned loudly into his phone. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand and looked at you. He saw a slick path of saliva that formed from the bottom of his shaft until the tip of his cock. In one swift motion, you licked his cock again. "Hnghh~" he moaned, slightly more muffled this time. You smirked, but you were becoming wet as you loved hearing his low moans. This time, you took as much of him in your mouth, pumping your hands up and down where you couldn't reach. Your tongue swirled around his member, and you hollowed your jaw, sucking every last bit of his cock. As you grazed your tongue over his cock, you tasted his pre-cum that was seeping out. You took him out of your mouth and smacked your lips, enjoying the slight bitter-salty taste of his pre-cum. 

"We'll continue the meeting later. Y/n isn't feeling well, so I'll need to attend to her first." With those words, Kuroo hung up and placed the phone on his desk. He took his hands and slammed your mouth onto his dick. "Mhmm!" You gagged, but still enjoyed the pleasure of being dominated by your boyfriend. He slammed your head back and forth, pulling and pushing your mouth on his member. The tip of his dick bounced off the walls of your throat and you felt it choking you. You pushed him off to stop since you felt like fainting from the lack of oxygen. Panting and coughing, Kuroo moaned in pleasure as all of his thick semen spurted on your face. "Haah..." Kuroo sighted, as his erect member became flaccid, drooping down. But you weren't done with him yet.

 

Using your fingers, you collected all of the cum on your face and licked it off seductively. Your boyfriend looked at you with a surprised look on his face. You stared at him with your puppy eyes whilst cleaning all the cum off of your fingers with your tongue. "Haah, what a sex-driven kitten I've got." He facepalmed himself with disbelief. You were angry that he called you a "sex-driven kitten", your brows knitted as you stared into his eyes. "Okay, here we go," Kuroo said, lifting you up bridal style.

"Hey!! Put me down! Don't you have a meeting to get back to?!" You shouted at him angrily, still slightly mad. He plopped you down on the sofa and climbed on top of you. 

"When did you care? Not so powerful now, huh," He cooed into your ear and you felt a smirk making its way on his face. You covered your face with your arms, embarrassed. 

Suddenly, your folds felt extremely cold. "Huh?!?!" You looked down and saw your skirt and panties on the floor. Looking right in front of you, you saw Kuroo bending down. "Hgnh~ ah!!" His warm, slick tongue explored the walls of your folds as his fingers played with your bud of nerves. He slowed down a bit, making you feel more empty, so you lifted up your hips for the slightest bit of friction with his tongue, but his hands pinned you down. 

"Tch, naughty girls like you need to be punished." Taking off his tie, he tied a knot on both your wrists, immobilising you. He stood up and went to his room next door, leaving you half-naked with anticipation of the orgasm he never gave you.

"Hahh?! You're just gonna leave me like this?!" You shouted while squirming and flopping around.

"Shh, kitten." He came back with something small in his hand. He climbed above you once again and inserted a finger in your pussy, stretching and expanding the wet folds, then curling his finger and hitting your G-spot. You moaned, feeling extremely sensitive down there after he left you alone for a while. Inserting another digit, he spread your pussy wide open as he revealed a small, pink vibrator in his other hand. He slipped it in your walls and took his fingers out. He took another piece from his back pocket: a ball gag. He gently lifted your chin, opening your mouth and securing the gag. "Haah, okay. Kitten," he purred as his hands brought him closer to your face, "behave. If i hear a single noise coming from you, you're in for it tonight." He gave you a quick peck as his other hand turned on the vibrator on the lowest setting. "Mhm~~" you moaned, the gag muffling your noise. "Uh-uh, no noise, remember kitten."


"Hello? Yes, sorry Inuoka-san, can you call everyone again? Yes, Y/n is feeling a bit better now, don't worry." He said into the phone with a chuckle. He looked over at you and saw you squirming. Curling his lips into a grin, he increased the power of the vibrator. Your back arched at the amazing pleasure running through your body, restraining your voice as you wanted to take on his challenge. He was slightly taken aback, as he totally expected a small sound of arousal to escape. But he shook his head, snapping back to reality and continuing the meeting. You were still arching your back and squirming at the pleasure as your boyfriend never brought the vibrator down. A moan threatened to escape, but you tried your hardest to swallow it. Your breaths began to become heavy and loud, almost panting, and Kuroo heard this. His grin became bigger than before, and he turned the vibrator to the highest level. "Hngh~!" The pleasure felt like electricity running down your back, and you loved every bit of it. Who cares about what Kuroo was going to do to you tonight, you felt way too good to care. "Mhm~~ Hgnh!" Your moans were loud enought for even Kuroo's subordinates to hear over the phone.

"Uhh, Kuroo-shachou, is Y/n-chan okay? She, uh, doesn't sound so well." Inuoka asked Kuroo over the phone.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's feeling great." Kuroo chuckled, admiring you as you reached your high. "But she's in for it tonight." He growled in a low tone, barely loud enough for everyone on the call to hear.

 

"Okay. Bye, thanks for meeting today." Hanging up, Kuroo put his phone down and slowly walked towards the sofa. Your juices flowed down your thighs and onto the fabric of the sofa, and you continued to squirm as you felt extremely uncomfortable from the overstimulation. His call lasted about 45 minutes, and so did the vibrator. "Oya oya? Who said you could make so much noise and cum all over my sofa?" He grinned and talked in a low tone, his breath tickling your ear.

"Mhm!!" His voice turned you on even more, but the stimulation was just too much to handle. 

"Y/n-chan, do you know what you did?" Untying the ball gag from your mouth, Kuroo raised an eyebrow as you panted hard. 

"I- ngh- wasn't able to k-keep quiet, Kuroo..." You breathed out, still a moaning and panting mess. 

"Tsk tsk, from now on, you don't get to call me by my name. Tell me, what do you want me to do to you?" The man questioned, cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow. 

"I- I want to take the- aH! the vibrator o-out... please..." You looked to him with eyes of desperation.

"Tch, tell me to do it."

"Take the vibrator out please daddy- mm-mHmM!" You came all over his sofa again, some of your juice splashing on his pants. You heard him chuckle slightly as he brushed off the cum on his pants. He brought his hand to his crotch and palmed it.

"Y/n-chan, you really know how to make me turned on. You're beautiful, you know that kitten?" He whispered into your ear, sending chills down your spine. He moved over on top of you, licking your clit and getting a taste of all of your juices that were gushing out of your pussy. "Mm, taste," he growled. Slipping two fingers in, you moaned as the squelch of your cum and his fingers made you even more wet. The vibrator slipped out of your folds without Kuroo touching it, making his eyes widen. "Wow, you're that wet. I didn't even need to do anything." He laughed and turned off the vibrator, causing you to sigh in relief thinking everything was over. You tried to stand up from the sofa, but your hips were weak from the overstimulation, making you fall and land in your boyfriend's lap. "Y/n-chan, where do you think you're going?"He purred sexily while looking at you in the eye. Embarrassed, you looked away.

"I was going to wash up, and maybe clean your sofa... I didn't mean to stain the fabric," you replied, "though that's someone else's fault..." you muttered to yourself.

"Sorry?" Your boyfriend tilted his head and cocked an eyebrow.

"Nothing!! Anyway, Kuroo, take off your pants and your boxer briefs." You asked him, flailing your hands to signal him to give them to you. He stared at you wide-eyed, confusing you.

"Well, kitten, if that's what you want, you should ask politely." He smirked, walking closer to you and hugging you with one arm as he looked down at your innocent eyes. You blushed as you realised what you had just asked him to do.

"I- I was going to ask the maids to clean them... uhh, never mind! I'll just ask the maids to clean the sofa, ahah!" You awkwardly laugh as you walk towards the door but stopped when you felt a tight grip on you.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't think you can escape from your punishment tonight." Kuroo grunted as he grinded his bulge against your ass.

"Mhm~! Kuroo just-"

"That's Master for you." He picked you up bridal style as you went to your shared bedroom. He threw you on the bed and went to his closet to get something. You tried to stand up and escape, but luckily for you your hips weren't cooperating and you were left laying on the bed, vulnerable. Kuroo climbed on top of you on the bed with a bottle of lube in his hand. He poured a generous amount onto his fingers, the proceeded to insert them in your ass.

"Hng-! Kuroo! That hurts, stop it!" You kicked everywhere but he had continued to loosen your hole with one finger, then inserting another digit and finally 3 fingers. Closing your eyes shut, you endured the pain as he stretched your butthole to the max. He removed his fingers and you sighed in relief. "Kuroo, what do you think you're doi- AH!!"

"I told you already, I'm not Kuroo. Call me master." He winked at you as you groaned from the rush of pain from your asshole. You felt something fluffy against your legs and looked down in shock. There, inserted in your ass, was a black cat tail butt plug. I knew he loved to call me kitten but I didn't think he'd be this kinky! What have I gotten myself into tonight?! You wondered, and you were suddenly snapped back into reality as your boyfriend innocently inserted a cat-ear hairband in your hair and secured a pink leash around your neck.

"Aww~ Y/n-chan, you're kinda cute~ I'd probably mistaken you as a kitten if I saw you walking around like this." He dragged a finger down your shirt, from the collar to your bellybutton. "But this shirt needs to go." He ripped it apart and violently took off your bra, leaving you with no clothes except for the cat ears, collar and tail. You covered your body in embarrassment. "Kuroo, maybe we should stop for today..."

"How many times do I have to tell you," he took his cock out and positioned it at the entrance of your pussy, "don't call me Kuroo!" He slammed his big dick in your wet folds, slutty sounds coming from the both of you. You moaned so much that you could barely hear anything else except from the low grunts coming from your boyfriend. Without letting you adjust to his size, he slammed in and out of you, making you scream with pleasure. Anyone in the mansion could've heard you, but in that moment, you didn't care. Kuroo slammed his lips against yours, licking the bottom of your lip asking for entrance. You opened your mouth and your kiss became sloppy, saliva mixing and tongues fighting for dominance. He could tell that you were enjoying it as your walls clenched tighter around his member. "Mhmm~ you're so tight kitty...!" His rhythm became sloppier and you could tell that he was close, and so were you. "Master! I'm coming! Nyaa~!" Kuroo was grunting more often, his raw dick sliding in and out of your wet folds, exploring the walls of your pussy. 

"So fast, kitten? Ngh- god, you feel so good," He leaned down in your ear and whispered, "You take me so well, I'm coming soon kitty~"

"Cum inside me, master! I wanna feel your cum filling me up- m-mhm~!" Both of your juices mixed together as you both moaned in excitement. Your boyfriend collapse on top of you whilst you panted heavily. 

"Babe, are you okay? Sorry if I went a little rough, kitten~" Kuroo nuzzled in your neck, giving open mouth kisses and sucking on the skin.

"Mhm~" You hummed in response, too tired to do anything else. Lesson learned, don't piss your CEO boyfriend or you're in for a treat. Unless...

Chapter 3: daddy-in-law - saiba jouichirou

Notes:

i didnt know i was such a big fucking simp for this man until i wrote this.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

You were a student in Totsuki Academy, well known for your reputation for working at different restaurants owned by Totsuki Academy alumni, and your Shokugeki against various candidates of the elite 10. If there were an 11th seat, you’d be there, winning every single Shokugeki with ease unless it was against the elite 10 themselves. All of your battles and cooking had caught the attention of Yukihira Soma, and your personalities matched well; he would tease you and so would you, laughing and enjoying every second with him (unlike some tsunderes). The two of you got along swimmingly, until one day he adorably asked you out after working at a Stagiaire together. Ever since that day, your reputation in school shot up, earning the name “Princess of First Seat”; it did bug you that you were gaining recognition because of your boyfriend, so after challenging more people to more Shokugeki they soon realised that you weren’t only his girlfriend but a warrior in the kitchen yourself. 


“Then here, just add the glaze when you plate it.” It was Christmas break and Soma had invited you over to the restaurant, teaching you all of the dishes and a Christmas special that he was planning to make; his father was overseas and unable to manage the restaurant with him, so he asked you to give him a helping hand. A part of you was filled with excitement whilst the other with doubt, concern and nervousness. Soma must have sensed this because the next thing you knew, he lifted your chin and gave you a kiss; it was gentle and passionate, and you closed your eyes at the feeling of his warmth and his plump lips grazing yours. “Don’t worry babe, I know you can do this.” 

“Thanks, Soma.” You gave him a comforting smile and tip-toed to kiss his forehead, then started to practice his dishes on your own, running around the kitchen gathering everything you needed and replicating his every move he taught you. “How’s this?”

“No good. Try it again, but this time wait for the butter to brown.” You had been practicing and listening to his feedback for so long you didn’t even realise that the last train had departed. When you finally finished washing the dishes and clearing the kitchen, you took a glance at the clock and internally cussed, frowning as you were in deep thought about what you could do now. “What’s wrong, Y/n?”

“I missed the last train… I can’t go home.” You sighed, pouting at your boyfriend who had just finished cleaning up the restaurant for opening tomorrow.

“You thought you were going home? I need you at the restaurant early tomorrow, so I thought you were staying over at my place.” He gave you his usual cheekish grin, making you whip your head in shock.

“W-what?! You could’ve told me! I don’t even have clothes to change into…”

“Don’t worry, I have some shirts you can borrow.” His light chuckle made you flustered as you finally acknowledged the situation. You were staying at his home and that was final. As the two of you closed up the shop, he held your hand in his and walked you to his home, panic washing over you; you were worried that some weird habit or behaviour you had at your own home would present itself as you got too comfortable, making him distance himself from disgust. But the tight clasp of his hand with yours and his usual cheeky grin relieved you, and it warmed your heart that you knew that your boyfriend was not someone like that. As you stepped in the house, Soma led you to his room and went to shower, you sitting on his soft mattress and looking around. Indeed, it was rather awkward for you, yet it felt nice to visit his room. It felt safe. Warm. Gazing at the shelves, you noticed a family picture. Your eyes locked with the man in a ponytail, hair tied back messily with his apron wrapped tightly around his waist. His hair was a darker colour than Soma’s, a brownish red shade with a single strand hanging out loosely. You hated to admit it, but his body looked so well built under the blue shirt, his beard adding onto his maturity which appealed to you the most. Internally, you could feel your heartbeat quicken as you continued to examine the photo of the man, thoughts like what if I was older? or if only he was my age… intruding your sanity. You had been so distracted that you didn’t even hear Soma open the door to his room, glancing over your shoulder as you bore your eyes into the photo. 

“What’s so interesting about that photo?”

“AH!” You tossed the photo in the air and screamed in shock, making the boy flinch and frown at your reaction. “Soma! You can’t just creep up on me like that! You scared me to death.”

“Haha, no can do babe. I mean, did you not even hear me enter the room?” He picked up the photo from the ground and placed it back on the shelf, flopping onto his bed and casually slouching against the frame. 

“N-no I didn’t…”

“Well, you should go shower and sleep. Big day tomorrow, huh?” Eagerly nodding, you briskly walked over to the shower, seeing the clothes folded in front of the bathroom. By the time you finished showering and dried your hair with the towel, you went into Soma’s room only to see that he had fallen fast asleep. All that teaching and tasting of your food must have made him exhausted. You smiled at his adorable sleeping face, brushing his hair out of his features before shuffling next to him on the bed and attempting to sleep yourself. It was futile; your heart was so loud you could practically hear it jump out of your chest, the thumping vibrating your whole body and pounding in your ears. After twisting and turning, the nervousness must have gotten to you because time was suddenly flowing awfully slowly, and your throat felt ashy. Creeping out of bed trying to not wake your boyfriend up, you cautiously left the room and headed to the kitchen. Hands reaching for the cupboard, you took a glass and poured some water in, sitting at the living room and spacing out. It’s not like you could sleep anyway, your nervousness wouldn’t permit you to. You cussed on the inside, knowing that tomorrow you would not be able to perform your best if you didn’t sleep. Click . Startled by the sound of the door opening, you leaped up from the chair and panicked. An intruder?! What could you do?! The lights turned on. 

“S-Saiba-san?” In shock, you put your glass down and tried to tidy your overall appearance as the man in the photo manifested in front of you. He was wearing a business suit that tightly wrapped around his chest. You didn’t expect to meet the dad of your boyfriend so soon, and you didn’t expect him to look this… good.

“Huh? Who’re you?” 

“I-I’m Y/n, Soma’s girlfriend from Totsuki Academy.” From Totsuki Academy?? How awkward. The words came spilling out of your mouth without you even registering them. You realised all the words you wanted to say weren’t coming out and instead nervous gibberish replaced your thoughts. “I was supposed to help out with the restaurant tomorrow, so he let me stay over.”

“You were thirsty?” 

“Y-yeah. And I can’t sleep.”

“Hmm. Can you get me a cup of water too? Just came back from the airport, I’m not feeling the most refreshed right now.” You gave a quick nod, running to the kitchen and getting a glass of water as you watched his frame slouch against the chair next to yours, loosening his tie as he pulled at it and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. Though you understood it wasn’t intentional, you couldn’t help but feel like he was seducing you. Your eyes traced his every action, lingering on his well-built frame until the cold contact of the water on your skin snapped you out of it. 

“Here’s your water.” You sat down next to him and passed him the glass as he gulped it all down. Uhh, what do I say? Shuffling awkwardly in your chair, you heard the clink as the man put his glass down. 

“You must be a pretty good chef if Soma has trusted you to help at the restaurant.” He broke the silence as relief washed over you. If it stayed silent, you wouldn’t have been able to deal with the tension and you would’ve awkwardly excused yourself and went back to Soma. Well, not that it’d matter anyway; both situations you would still lack sleep and be a nervous wreck. 

“To some extent, I guess.” Silence. Again. Despite all the tension, you couldn’t help but bring yourself to stare at the man, looking at his exposed collarbone and his pecs that you could barely see through his shirt. If he took it off, you could only imagine his abs and well-defined muscles, and maybe if he took his pants off too…

“Hey, if you stare at me like that I’m going to get the wrong idea.” He smirked slyly, noticing that your eyes had traced his body all the way down to his crotch. Quickly, you whipped your head in the other direction as you felt the tips of your ears get red. Now you knew where Soma got his mischievous side from. “Aww, I kinda liked the attention I was getting.” He teased you, making you stand up and walk towards his chair. 

“You’re not getting the wrong idea… a well-renowned chef that travels all over the world, a handsome one at that… anyone would fall for you, Jouichirou-san…” You muttered, earning a wide-eyed expression from the man.

“I was just joking.”

“I’m not.” You replied blankly. He didn’t know it, but from the moment he stepped into the house you had been seduced. Blindly, desperately wanting to be in his embrace.

“You tempt me.”

“So what if that’s what I’m doing?”

“I just came back from a trip, and I’m pent up, Y/n.”

“Let me help you, Jouichirou-san.”

“W-we can’t. What about Soma-”

“I want you, Jouichirou. At this moment, right now. You’re the one I want.” Sitting between his legs, you unzipped his trousers and pulled the elastic band down, revealing his flaccid member. It was slightly coated with a musky smell, but it wasn’t anything you couldn’t handle. Your hands made their way to his cock, gently flicking a finger from the shaft to the tip, making the man in front of you shudder and bite his lip. “ Itadakimasu~ ” You brought the tip closer to your mouth, teasing the tip with small pecks and licks. His cock grew in your hands, and you gasped at his size; now that it was erect, you were unsure if you could take him all. Jouichirou must’ve noticed this, him grabbing your head and slamming your head down. The tip of his cock rammed against the back of your throat, leaving you to gag and choke on your breaths. 

“Mhm-! You can’t stop now, Y/n! Not after you tempted me this much!” He grunted as he forced his whole length down your throat. You could’ve sworn it was going so deep it was blocking your airway, but the way he ruthlessly dealt with you as if you were his cock sleeve only made your pussy pulsate as your core throbbed with wetness. A hand crept its way to your panties, rubbing your clit through the cloth as you felt your arousal seep through the fabric. “So naughty, Y/n. Masturbating and turned on by choking on my cock?” Tears formed at your eyes from the pain. “Fuck, I’m cumming. Swallow it all, babygirl~” Ropes of his cum released in your mouth, your throat desperately swallowing and closing to drink every last drop. Hollowing your jaw, you sucked his whole length before pulling away, making one last swallow before Jouichirou used his thumb to tilt your face up, admiring how he broke you as drool trickled down your chin and your watery eyes begged for more. “Do you want more?”

“Y-Yes please…”

“Daddy.”

“Mhm… yes, please daddy~” He carried you bridal style as you felt your body collapse against his, him heading to the kitchen and laying you down on the countertop. Without warning, you felt the cold air come into contact with your pulsating wetness as he tore your panties off of you. Your juices dripped out of you, the breeze made your thighs feel icy and lonely. But not for long; the man leaned in, licking at all the dripping juices making you shudder. His thumb teased your clit and you felt your toes curl, back arching as you moaned loudly from the stimulation. 

“Shh, you don’t want to wake Soma up.” You saw the string of your wetness connect to your lips, making you blush, arm covering your face and turning your head away in the moment of flusteredness. He pursued his mission of devouring you, obscene slurping sounds echoing in the kitchen as you felt your high getting closer and closer, electricity running sporadically through your veins. 

“Hng~ Fuck, Jouichirou! I’m gonna cum! Shit!” Your head hurled backwards, spasming and shuddering at the pleasure as you felt your core snap. Pussy disobediently squirting all over his face, you panting at the ample satisfaction from your boyfriend’s father eating you up, you realised that there was no turning back now as the man in front of you growled, desperately fumbling with the waistband of his pants.

“Don’t think we’re done.” He reached for a container, drizzling olive oil on his cock and rubbing it all over while he groaned, his size growing as you stared at it. 

“N-never, Jouichirou… I want to feel you fill me up inside, daddy~ ” As if his last string of self-control had snapped, the man rammed inside of you. “Mhm! S-so hard!” The olive oil had made it so slick inside, him thrusting in and out of you with ease despite your walls clenching down on him. 

“You like it hard, doncha?! Fuck, Y/n you’re so tight.” He closed his eyes and bit his lip, his cock hitting your deepest spots. You saw a small bulge at your stomach, eyes becoming sleazy from how deep he was. 

“Mhm! Ha-ah! Y-yes, your cock feels so good!” Arms wrapped around his neck, you pulled him in for a passionate kiss, him biting at the bottom of your lip making you mewl as he forced his tongue into yours. You felt him twitching and growing inside, eyes growing wide as he filled you up so much in ways you didn’t think were humanely possible.

“Ngh~ I bet Soma’s cock couldn’t please you like mine could, huh? Look at how much you’re begging to be fucked. This hole is my ona-hole now, hmm?” His thrusts got sloppier. Your moans got louder and scattered, and every time he hit your deepest spot you could feel your eyes roll to the back of your head. 

“Mhm! Y-yes daddy! My pussy is your hole-! Shit, I’m cumming~!” It was the best orgasm you had ever felt; you didn’t know if it was the feeling of being secretive as you fucked your boyfriend’s father, or if it was just his length, the man’s age giving him more experience… it felt so much more . You felt ropes and strings of his cum fill you up inside, him finishing up with final thrusts, low groans in your ear making you shudder. As he pulled out, you could feel his cum seep out of you, him staring and admiring the view. 

“You… you speak nothing of this day to Soma. ‘Kay, babygirl?”

“O-of course…” You leaned against the counter from support, still exhausted and shaking from the crazy stimulation. There was no denying that Jouichirou was satisfying you more than Soma. But that was to be kept a secret.

“Let’s get you cleaned up… Unless you want my cum inside of you for the rest of the day?” He pulled your panties up, leaving any remaining milky ropes inside of you. Bridal style, he carried you to his room, embracing you as you slept next to him. Whatever worries or concerns that caused you to stay up were all gone. It felt safe in his embrace, and you wished this moment would last forever.


"What the fuck?! Y/n, what are you doing in my dad's bed? And why are you hugging her like that?" Soma had slammed the door open to reveal the two of you cuddling in his bed.

"Mhm..." You sleepily tore yourself away from the man's embrace, him blinking blankly. "Don't worry Soma, I was just getting to know daddy-in-law better..."

Notes:

WAHAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

u r now officially on the naughty list ;)

Chapter 4: spell gone right - beelzebub and mammon

Summary:

just as you were thinking it was your lucky day in devildom, a wrong spell just seems to spin your world into disaster...

Notes:

first request done for Addicktive!! i really hope u enjoy, i had so much fun writing this!

+ i tried to make it gender neutral, sorry if it isnt up to par!

Chapter Text

Today seemed like a lucky day; there were no disputes in the House of Lamentation, you had finished all of your tasks you needed to do in RAD, and no one was disturbing you. It felt so surreal that such a day had landed right in your lap, and thinking that it was your lucky streak you decided it’d be a good time to practice some spells. Nothing too complicated, just a simple spell to change the colour of a shirt. You were alone in your room, muttering and reciting the spell to yourself before actually casting it. And when you finally thought you were ready, you shouted it out loud with all your might, eyes squeezed shut, hoping that it would work. Snapping your eyelids open, you ran to the mirror to take a look at your shirt. Has the colour changed? No… then what could the spell possibly have done? The answer to your question was soon answered as you felt a sharp pain pang through your chest, and you looked down to see your mounds growing and expanding. Your back heaved forward to compensate for the growing weight of your chest, the muscle throbbing and aching. Trudging towards your bed, you tried to lean against the headboard to support the growing mass as you reached for your phone.

Y/n: Mammon, I'm in my room. Need help...

Mammon: I'm on my way!

As you waited for the demon to come to the rescue, you could feel something seeping out of the nubs of your chest. You scrambled to take your shirt off only to find drops of white liquid leaking out of the tips of your chest. Some part of you told you to squeeze the mounds, so your hands reached and groped at your chest as milk squirted out of it. You were shocked, to say the least, but nonetheless continued to squeeze the milk out; the aching and pain eased as you did so. "Mhm..." Massaging the muscle and rubbing against your nipples made your body twitch and shiver in slight pleasure, rubbing your thighs against each other for the lack of satisfaction. You bit your lip, trying to restrain your moans and pants since right now, your focus should be getting out of this situation, not feeling good.

"Y/n! Is everything okay?!" Mammon slammed the door open, his eyes widening as he looked at your state; twitching sporadically on your bed as you massaged your tits - a heavy blush came on his face while he continued to stare at you. 

"Haah, M-Mammon... I tried to do a spell b-but then this happened. It hurts..." You mumbled, the aches making your voice shaky as you kneaded your chest. He leaped onto your bed and sat behind you, so that your back was rubbing against his chest and his legs wrapped around yours. His large hands tightly grasped yours, his warmth surrounding you and tight grasp making you feel nothing but pleasure. Looking down at your chest, you could see the white droplets running down your body as he continued to milk everything out of you.

"Wow, Y/n... ya got milk leaking out of ya..." He mumbled next to your ear, his breath tickling your ear making your toes curl in restraint. 

"S-stop, that's embarrassing." Your face heated up in bashfulness, and his aggressive handling as he squeezed your tits made your crotch throb in emptiness and pleasure. 

"But look at this," He pinched at the nub, causing a sudden squirt of milk to escape, "ya're leaking milk like a fountain. It's... kinda sexy." He cupped the bottom of your chest, palms pulling the mound upwards as his thumbs and fingers pressed together, more milk dripping and gushing out of your nipples. "Wow, there's so much... the whole bed is gonna get drenched."

"H-hngh!"

"Ack- s-sorry, did I press it too hard?" He released his hands from yours, a panicked look on his face as he backed away.

"No... it just felt kinda good. It feels better when you're squeezing it, Mammon." Biting your lip, you took his hands and put them back on your chest, squishing the mounds together with him as milk continued to squirt out of the tip of your nubs. There was so much around you that it started to run down your legs and onto Mammon's pants, making him realise that squeezing it all out was only going to cause a big clean-up later. And he was not up for it. "Huh?! Mammon?!" The demon had changed his position so that he was towards you, face getting closer to your chest as he licked the nipple, making you flinch as the feeling of electricity ran down your spine. 

"Sorry Y/n, but if you don't want to get the bed stained this is the best option. We don't even know when the spell wears off." Luscious lips now wrapped around your nipple, he sucked eagerly, occasionally nipping at the delicate skin. The gushing feeling of him sucking and drinking all the milk inside of you made you shudder, eyes closing and head arching backwards as you enjoyed the attention your aching chest was getting. 

"Y/n! Mammon! Are you guys okay?" Beel stood at the doorframe, eyes lingering on the situation in front of him. Watching. He seemed to understand what was happening immediately; after seeing all the milk puddled on your naked torso and Mammon sucking at your chest, it was rather evident that something had happened to make you lactate constantly. "Fuck, that's hot." The orange-haired demon climbed into bed next to Mammon, eyes darkening with gluttony as he opened his mouth to suck on the other boob that Mammon had left disregarded. "Itadakimasu~" Without mercy, he grabbed the muscle and squashed it, eyeing the glistening white liquid before dragging his tongue from the bottom of your torso to your chest, licking any excess milk that stained your body beautifully. 

"Mhm~ It feels good..." You moaned their names as they continued to slurp all the creamy liquid out of your throbbing tits, their tongues lapping all over and tickling the nub of nerves making you squirm underneath their touch. All you could hear were the echoes of their slurps as they drank every last drop of milk from your tits, mixing with their saliva. Looking down, you could see drool dripping out of their mouths, lips encased around your nipples as they pursed with every swallow, eyes lidded with dreaminess. 

"Tastes good, Y/n~" Beel commented with his voice muffled from your own chest, his nonchalant remark making your face grow hot. The vibration of his voice against your nerves made you mewl, gripping the sheets of your bed tightly. As they continued to drink all of the liquid, you could see their Adam apples bobbing up and down with desperation. It was damn attractive. After what felt like hours, your chest had shrunken a considerable amount, Beel and Mammon panting and wiping any dripping liquid from their chins with the back of their hand. Occasionally, a few drips would still leak out, but your condition had definitely improved since the beginning of the whole endeavour. 

"Thanks, you guys. I owe you." Patting their heads, you sat up to grab a spare shirts for the boys since theirs were drenched with milk, but they violently grabbed your wrists and pulled you back from the bed causing you to shriek loudly as you landed on the soft mattress. 

"You can give us our reward now, Y/n." Beel gave you a stern look, his seriousness making you throb to your very core. He wasn't joking around, and you were praying to be able to walk tomorrow.

"Since we drank all ya milk, ya gotta have ours too." Mammon clambered on top of you, pulling the elastic band of your bottoms down to reveal your throbbing erogenous zones. "Hah, wet from us just sucking your tits?" The two of them took off all of their clothes, eyes never leaving you as they were blinded with lust. You gulped loudly as their dicks stood tall in front of your face, precum seeping out. Without them even prompting, you already knew what you had to do. Taking one hand, you brought Mammon's cock closer to your face, opening your mouth to take it in, your tongue licking the tip before deepthroating him. Your other hand reached for Beel's spreading his precum all over his member before rubbing your hand up and down. Their grunts and groans filled the room, and you looked up to Mammon to see his eyes closed in desperation, him bucking his hips against your face. You hollowed your jaw, trying your best to take his whole size in. "Haah, Y/n- mhm!" At the sound of Mammon's abrupt stop, you looked above you to see that Beel had grabbed the back of Mammon's head, pulling him close for a heated kiss. Their tongues tied together, Beel dominating when he bit the base of the white-haired demon's lip, Mammon trembling in submission. The demons continued to kiss passionately, sounds of their saliva mixing and slurping amplified in the room. The lack of attention made you feel empty whilst also making your core pulsate, so you jacked Beel's cock off with even more desire, him eventually grunting and breaking the kiss to arch his back from the immense pleasure. 

"Mammon, let's swap." Beel had grabbed your chin and brought it closer to his groin, his dick twitching in front of you as it begged to be sucked off. And you did so, with compliance. His size was so big that it was hitting the back of your throat, making you gag slightly and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. After hearing Mammon shuffle and whine with the lack of attention he was getting, you wrapped your hand around his throbbing cock, thumb rubbing circular motions around the tip before you eagerly brought your hand up and down. "Shit, I'm cumming!"

"Argh, me too!" Beel pulled your hair to bring your face away, the two demons aiming their cocks towards your mouth as you jerked them off. Without warning, the two spurted their cum into your tongue, groaning loudly with their heads whipping backwards and eyes closed. You swallowed every last bit happily, enjoying the salty-bitter taste as the creamy liquid left a layer on your tongue. "We're not done yet, Y/n." Mammon pushed you down on the bed with him, him laying underneath you with his fingers hovering above your mouth. You took the hint and licked his digits carefully, and when he pulled out you could see a string of your saliva connecting from his fingers to your drenched-coated lips. His hand trailed down your body as he thrusted a single finger in your hole. It slipped in easily, considering how slick his fingers were from you sucking it. Beel kept you occupied as he leaned down to kiss you, licking the base of your lip and forcing his tongue into yours, the muscle exploring your wet cavern as he sucked on yours. Small nibbles on the base of your lip trailed all the way down to your nape; he sucked on the delicate skin before biting it, leaving hickeys and marks. You tilted your head to give him more access, him giving more attention to your sweet spot as you moaned his name out loud in approval. 

"Are they ready?" Beel asked Mammon, and you realised that he had opened your hole so much that 4 fingers could fit. The avatar of greed nodded, the two of them positioning their cocks at your entrance. 

"Mhm! Haah, so big..." The two of them had thrusted their cocks inside of you, bucking their hips. Beel closed his eyes as he thrusted in and out of you furiously, his arms caging you inside and breath tickling your skin. You could feel the two of them filling you up and hitting your deepest spots, expanding your hole to what you didn't think was humanely possible. 

"Fuck, you're so tight Y/n! Ya're sucking me in!" Mammon growled against your ear, biting at the cartilage while his hands rested on your hips, slamming you up and down his cock. The three of you were so taken by arousal, you didn't even realise how your sweaty bodies clustering against each other, nor pain of having the two of them stuff you. As their thrusts got sloppier, you shuddered as their two tips repeatedly hit your erogenous zones mercilessly. Their grunts lower. Heavier. "Ngh, cummin'!"

"Don't let a single drop of our milk out, Y/n!" You could feel their warm liquid filling you up all the way up to your stomach. With their size, it wasn't impossible for them to reach all the way to your guts, and that was proven when they went another round, not giving you a single second of rest before thrusting in and out of you again.

"Mhm! So h-hard... ngh! M-more, Mammon, Beel!" You moaned in desperation of reaching your high, their cocks hitting deeper and deeper with each buck of their hips. The avatar of gluttony lifted your leg up over his shoulder, giving him even more access and the tip of his cock poking at your stomach. "Hng! So deep..."

"Shit, you're sucking me in like you don't want me to leave. I'm gonna cum soon!" Beel exclaimed, panting as a bead of sweat dropped down from his forehead. He looked so ready to completely devour you, the ropes of his cum shooting inside. Looking down, you could see a small bulge forming at the bottom of your abdomen. 

"Wow... you guys are all the way here..." You placed your hand on your stomach, feeling the tip of their cocks poking your palm as they continued to fuck you. "Haah?!" 

"S-sorry, that was just so damn sexy, Y/n." Their sizes had grown even bigger, something you didn't think was possible. Mammon pushed you up as you wrapped your arms around Beel's neck, the two of them sitting upright as you bounced your hips up and down their cocks. "C-cumming!" The two of them groaned, their thick, creamy liquid filling you up again. Your erogenous zone had also spurted all over, staining the bed sheets with your own cum. 

"N-no more..." You panted, exhausted from the overstimulation as they continued to fuck you raw with their erect dicks. 

"Sorry Y/n, but we're gonna fuck you until daylight. And," Beel wrapped his muscular arms around you, "no running away." His voice was tainted with lust, his growls causing you to grow wet again. Tirelessly, the demons fucked you all night until your stomach was filled with their cum. You could've sworn your stomach was so full of their cum that anyone would've mistaken you as pregnant. With their amount of semen inside of you right now, you might as well be. Finally, when they pulled out your hips gave in, collapsing onto the bed as their creamy white liquid dribbled out of your hole, and your cum staining your skin plus the bedsheets underneath you. It was going to be hell to clean up, but that's exactly where you were.

"Ya look beautiful, stuffed with our cum like that." The two of them gave you pecks on your forehead before clothing themselves and leaving you alone in your room. It was probably a good idea, not to raise any suspicion in the House of Lamentation. And you began to think to yourself that yesterday may have been a lucky day after all; with all their attention and pleasure, it might have been the luckiest day yet...

Chapter 5: assassin x love - silva zoldyck

Summary:

you've had a huge crush on silva ever since you took up this line of work; assassination. it was something you kept to yourself, until one fateful night in yorknew city...

Notes:

request for 420~~! i hope you enjoy it ehehe! this was super fun to write, silva is super mysterious but i think he can be like a big teddy bear too...?

i dont like kikyo sorry ^^

Chapter Text

"Ah, Y/n-san. We meet again." The voice of a familiar man echoed in the abandoned building where you kept your target hostage. Each step he took forward you could hear resonate, the floor vibrating as he made his presence crystal clear. Out from the shadows, you could see his long, white hair and those eyes that symbolised a snake hunting its prey, ready for the kill.

"Silva." You groaned, rolling your eyes. As much as you would fangirl and crush on the man - seeing as how he was an idol to many assassins just like you - his appearance at this moment was none other than depressing. Today, you were so happy after being able to almost complete your mission, and the pay was high. But you understood that Silva was sent here for a reason. And it was nowhere near advantageous for you.

"Step away from my client." His voice stayed calm, the total opposite of how much you were boiling with anger internally. 

"No. I got to him first, let me just finish my job." You sighed, walking over to the body that was tied to a decaying chair. The man squirmed around, trying to free himself but it was futile. He screamed meaningless cries, sweat, snot and tears flowing down from his face that you couldn't even differentiate between the three. Gracefully, you snagged the knife from your garter on your leg, dashing behind the chair and holding the knife at his neck. Waiting.

"Still hesitant, I see." He frowned at your actions, watching the bead of blood from the target's neck fall from the tip of your blade. 

"Not hesitant, just jumping at the opportunity. How much are you getting paid?" Sneering, you tilted the blade upwards as the man tried to arch his head as far back as possible, wary of the cold metal in contact of his skin. 

"Twenty."

"Hah?! You psycho, taking a job that's paying so low-"

"Do you enjoy killing people, Y/n?" The question abruptly presented itself in front of you out of nowhere, eyebrows knitting as you contemplated it. Enjoyed killing? Did you even have a choice? With your background, taking up a job as an assassin was everything you could've asked for. It was within your skill range, and high paying. And there was no reason to not stain your hands with more blood. Not like it'd make a difference.

"I don't have much of a choice, Silva. And, I'm getting paid three hundred, so the deal's off." You slashed your blade across the man's neck, his blood splattering everywhere on the floor as the man gurgled, a greeting to the grim reaper who soon stood at his door. You took a towel and wiped the blood off of your hands and knife, putting everything back and hopping back to the window. "I'll see you soon, Silva."


You sat on the rooftop of one of the buildings, watching as black cars whizzed around on the streets. It was going to be a fun day today; the auction was going on full-fledged and it was always enjoyable to see someone stir up some trouble. An informant of sorts told you that the Phantom Troupe would be active today, and you hoped to watch them in action. "Ah~ so boring..." Waiting around and just watching people enter a building wasn't exactly the most exciting thing. You hoped to see some adventure, something that would destroy and rupture the serene peace. The auction was asking for it, with treasures like that. And deep down inside you knew that the more the place felt calm and tranquil, the more the predators would seek and plan for the kill. BOOM! You jumped up in surprise as you saw a gigantic explosion ahead of you, the orange flames setting the night ablaze. Grinning in glee, you dropped down from your building and slipped into the establishment of the auction while the guards were distracted. Bingo~ You found the perfect hiding spot, perching on the ceiling as you awaited for the Phantom Troupe to execute their mission.

"Y-Y/n?" Eyes wide, you whipped your head to the direction towards the sound of your name. There, stood two white-haired men. The Zoldycks. Just your luck.

"Silva. Zeno." You jumped down from your position as their eyes traced your every movement. 

"What are you doing here?" Silva asked, raising an eyebrow yet his face showed no emotion. You wondered to yourself if he dreaded seeing you here, or if he rather enjoyed it. However, you weren't going to give the silent treatment to anyone in the Zoldyck family, so you hurried on and gave him an answer. 

"Just watching the show. Today... today feels like the day of a massacre, and it wouldn't be fun if I missed it." Cheekily you gave the two men a grin to mask your irritation, making your way towards the door as you internally cursed them for ruining your hiding spot. The sounds of gunfire rattled your eardrums, and you didn't want the opportunity of seeing the Phantom Troupe work their magic slip through your hands. Maybe you could get a kill or two amidst the chaos. So you quickly bid the two of them goodbye, running out but you were grabbed and pulled by the wrist. "Huh-! What do you want, big guy?!" You were pulled into the chest of Silva, feeling his well-built torso touching your arms. Don't think about his body now, Y/n! Get a grip! Knitting your brows, you scowled at the man but not for long; something had changed on his face that you couldn't quite put your finger on... he seemed more warm. Compassionate. 

"S-sorry, I wasn't thinking. Don't stir up trouble, Y/n." The assassin quickly let go of you, earning a questionable glare from Zeno. At this chance, you slipped away from the two of them, hoping that they wouldn't ruin your fun any further. Jumping out of a window, you tightly grasped the walls, crushing the stone beneath you as you climbed all the way up to the roof. It was a beautiful sight; the view of people running into their own death, fires set ablaze as it lit the starry night, the whole pandemonium... and you could just barely see the members of the Troupe scattering around and killing people left and right. Dropping down to a nearby tree, you took your knife out, swiftly eliminating a single opponent as they fired their gun in the air obstreperously. 

"Wha- hey! Who just killed my soldier?!" Shalnark exclaimed, closing his eyes and trudging in defeat. 

"Whoops, sorry Shalnark. Guess you gotta find more puppets." At the speed of sound, you continued to cut up more of the guards who you assumed were just the people in black suits holding a gun. If you weren't jumping around so much, your laughter would've filled up the air - it was evident that you were enjoying this way too much. But your swift moves and kills quickly caught the attention of an unwanted audience, his figure looming in the shadows as his eyes trailed your silhouette springing around.

"Damn."


After what felt like hours, you walked around the building, panting for breath after assassinating so many people. You didn't regret it a single bit; your thoughts of the moment replayed in your head as if you were still in the battlefield. Humming with satisfaction, you walked around the building hoping to find another hiding spot you could rest for a second. BOOM! A purple light seeped out of the doors next to you, hearing the sound of rubble falling down. Creeping over, you looked through the hole, wishing to see what exactly had happened. Without warning, the door had opened and hit your face, making you flinch and leap back.

"Ow..." Palms rubbing where the pain was inflicted, you dragged your body against the wall to lean.

"Y/n?!" 

"Silva?!" His voice rang in your ears. With the amount of times you've heard it, you didn't even need to see him to know that the man standing in front of you was none other than Silva Zoldyck. It was like Silva would appear wherever you were.

"Hah? Y/n's here?" Zeno walked towards the two of you, looked at your figure, then pat Silva's back and walked away. "I'll leave you to it." Now that the two of you were alone, you desperately wished for some type of excuse to get you out of this situation. Not because you hated the man, but because it was just awkward. Tense.

"Uh, so what was that big explosion in there?" You inquired, not able to take the heavy air for much longer. Killing people and torturing them was something you felt okay doing, but sitting in silence with the man of your dreams? Nuh-uh, it was the most stressful thing ever and you couldn't take it. 

"Old man and I were fighting Chrollo. But Illumi-"

"Chrollo?! He's in there?! I wanna see him!" You tried to stand up and step to the door in front of you, but you were grabbed and pulled into Silva's buff chest, which made you momentarily stop your protests as a blush crept on your face.

"Y/n, I don't like it when you want to see another man when I'm right here. Am I not enough for you?" He whispered seductively, biting your ear leaving you to shudder in his arms. White locks sprawled on your shoulder as he leaned down to suck at your delicate skin, biting and bruising as if marking his territory. Unconsciously, your body gave in to the pleasure, you tilting your head to give him more access. 

"W-we can't... What about Kikyo-"

"Shh, it's just us. Don't worry about my wife. You're the one I want right now, Y/n, and she never needs to know that." You stared into his eyes that were filled with solicitude, blinded by love. Those eyes no longer resembled a snake hunting its prey, but rather the cold-blooded animal looked for something intimate. He leaned in closer to your face, his tickling your face whilst closing the gap between the two of you. He closed his eyes as he brushed his plump lips against yours, tilting your chin up before bring you into a kiss. The kiss was tender, the man gently licking the base of your lips and sucking at the supple skin. But you could tell that he was holding back. 

"Haah," The two of you parted for a breath, a string of saliva connecting your lips. You brushed his locks out of his face, seeing the pink tint colour his cheeks as he examined you dearly. Looking down, you could see his excitement at the crotch of his pants, the fabric twitching as he patiently waited to eat you up. "Silva, if we're going to do this I don't want you to hold back." Placing your hand on his tent, you palmed his cock, his breaths becoming irregular while he placed his hand on top of yours, encouraging you to continue. 

"No turning back now, Y/n." Eagerly, he pushed your body in front of him as he loomed over you, taking something out of his pockets. It sounded like a metal chain, but only when your wrists were fastened together and the cold material tightened on your skin you realised what it was.

"Handcuffs?! Where'd you get handcuffs from?" You shrieked in surprise. He wouldn't make any use of handcuffs, so he wouldn't be carrying them around in his attire. And if he wanted to use them on you, he wouldn't have known that he was going to meet you today (evidently shown by all his surprised reactions when he encountered you) so he wouldn't be carrying them around.

"I stole them from one of the policemen you killed earlier because I wanted to use them on you. You..." He leaned down while bring your hands above your head, growling in your ear, "you looked so sexy today I just couldn't help myself..."

"You were watching that?! Wait- no, you got turned on watching me murder people?!" Your exclaims didn't make him flinch, he wasn't even a single bit embarrassed. Silva dragged his immense hands down your body, tearing your clothes in the process and undressing you completely, leaving you only in your underwear. "Hmph, and you say you don't like killing people..." You muttered to yourself, barely allowing Silva to hear what you had said.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me." He scowled. That expression alone made your core throb as it drenched your panties. 

"Make me." Giving him a sly smirk, you widened your legs to give him a show, and it seemed to work; the man's eyes widened as it lingered on your dampening underwear, him emitting some bloodlust before shredding your panties. The breeze flew across your exposed thighs which were dripping with your juices, making you shudder from the cold. Silva hastily untied the red belt around his waist, taking his robe off and pulling his pants down, both your naked bodies rubbed against each other in the cramped hallway. "That-" Your pupils dilated as you stared at his erect cock. It was colossal. Though it fit his image perfectly, you just couldn't help but think about how that was going to stretch your walls as he fucked you. "That is not going fit. No way."

"What happened to all that confidence, Y/n? Didn't you ask me to make you talk?" He gave you a sly smirk, leaning down to lick your pussy. Obscure noises filled the air, the squelches of your arousal against his moist tongue were the only things you could hear. You whimpered, back arching as much as the corridor allowed and the handcuffs rattling as your whole body shook in pleasure. "Mhm, you taste good~ As expected of a high level assassin."

"Wha-?! Hng!" Without warning, Silva thrusted two digits into your folds, scissoring his fingers to widen you walls. It felt electrifying. You were at his command as he curled his fingers, your desire of wanting to feel that high crash over you heightening. 

"You're sucking my fingers in so much, I can't wait to slam my dick inside..." He commented nonchalantly, adding another finger and finally four fingers. The man continued with his foreplay, thumb occasionally grazing against your clit which made you bit your lip out of impatience. 

"Silva... just put it in already... I want to feel you inside." You mewled, his fingers just weren't enough. And you could see his enormous cock twitching from keenness from just him fingering you. Understanding that, probably, as he felt your walls clench down on his fingers, he was thinking about how much more pleasure he would feel if it was his cock you were squeezing with your pussy. "Hng! Haah, so- so big... Fuck, it feels good~" With a size like his and your pussy dripping from arousal, his cock had easily slipped in and hit the deepest part inside of you. 

"Shit, I'm feeling good too. You're clenching down on me so tight, like you're sucking me in." His grunts were low, hands making their way to your chest as he fondled your breasts roughly. The violent handling caused you to moan even louder, head whipping backwards as your eyes rolled to the rear of your head. There was no mercy with each of his thrusts; it truly felt as if he was drilling a hole inside your body, your walls taking his shape and the tip of his cock hitting your G-spot with each buck of his hip. And since the two of you were assassins, there was barely any time to relieve your sexual desires - just having him slam his thick cock inside of you was enough to make you cum. You weren't the only one, too; Silva was so close to cumming when he penetrated your pussy, his thrusts getting sloppier and growls getting louder. "Fuck, Y/n! I'm gonna cum!"

"Mhm-! Cum inside me, Silva... H-harder~!" The two of you were moaning messes, your handcuffed arms wrapping around his neck as you brought him closer to kiss you. Silva was no longer holding back. Devouring you like the snake he was. He bit the bottom of your lip until it bled, licking and swallowing the dripping blood. Forcing his tongue into your mouth, he explored the wet cavern, sucking your tongue as your moans vibrated against his mouth. 

"Shit! Cumming!" He pulled away with his eyes closed from the immense pleasure, hands landing on your neck and slamming you down on the floor, his grasp on your windpipe tightening as he choked you. The feeling of his orgasm crashed over him, ropes of his cum shooting inside of you and filling you up all the way to your stomach. With how long he wasn't able to relieve his stress and sexual desires, his load kept on coming and just wouldn't stop filling you up. Warmth from his cum made you shudder from pleasure, the feeling of his semen filling you up making you whimper as you spurted all over his cock. As he pulled out, his thick semen came flowing out - to him, it was such a beautiful sight to see. An assassin he saw grow up from amateur to a professional, now totally ruined by his cock and his big hands imprinted on your neck from his hold. All the view was enough to make him horny again, his dick becoming hard and standing tall as he watched you pant and gasp for your breath. "Y/n, you're so sexy... Let's go another round." 

"Hey!! Silva, I have work tomorrow!!" Although you very much enjoyed being in his embrace, you had another mission tomorrow in the morning, making your hips very vital since you do need to eliminate people.

"We work in the same line of work, don't worry. You're going to be fine."

"Uhh, no?! I would very much like to walk tomorrow?!" You protested, trying to pry yourself away from the man but it was impossible, even more so with your hands restrained by the cuffs. 

"Shh, you'll be able to. You're strong." His hands wrapped around his cock as he readied himself at your entrance, not giving you enough time to acknowledge what was happening before slamming his cock in again. 

"Hng~ F-fuck you, Silva!"

"I am fucking you."

"Tha- you- I seriously can't with you!!" He chuckled, giving you a genuine smile - something you never got to see. Freezing there in the moment and wanting to etch that image of the handsome assassin in your memory, Silva took advantage of your surprise and mercilessly slammed in and out of you making your back arch as electricity went down your spine. I can live with that. Fine, Silva! You win this time

Chapter 6: the wonders of a uniform - yoichi saotome

Summary:

you've always wanted to see yoichi in his JIDA uniform, but he had always seemed hesitant. until one day, when he asked for something in return...

Notes:

request for Ano!! sorry this took so long, but it was a hell of a blast to write it >.< i rlly hope u enjoy it!!

also happy new year everyone!!

Chapter Text

“Yoichi, can I see you wear your uniform just once? Pleasee~” You whined, acting all adorable to try and get his attention. After looking through an album book, you saw him in his JIDA uniform with the rest of his friends, and you found it unfair that you had been dating him for so long yet he never showed you how he looked in uniform. Photos just weren’t enough for you - you wanted to see the real deal. 

“Haha Y/n, it’s a bit embarrassing…” The man chuckled, scratching his head awkwardly as he sat on the bed next to you, peering at the photos in the album over your shoulder. It contained all his memories with his friends and the other soldiers that fought alongside with him; it was bitter-sweet. You turned your head around, pleading with your puppy-eyes, showing your desperation. Pouting, teary eyes, cute face… it was evident that you were extremely desperate and that was what got Yoichi’s mind clicking. “Hmm, maybe I will if you give me something else in return~”

“Of course! What is it?” Not taking what he could ask of you into consideration, your response was light but as soon as you saw the expression on his face you took a big gulp, backing away with your hands falling deeper into the mattress. His eyes darkened, and you understood what his heavy gaze on your body meant. Yoichi leaned closer to you, making you flinch at the sound of his low, raspy voice resonating in your ear.

“Let me fuck you, nice and rough, hmm? Let me make you feel good, Y/n.” Shyly, you nodded, feeling his locks against your nape and his breath tickle your ear. There was no need for you to say anything - the huge tent forming at the crotch of your pants and your sporadic shudders of excitement was enough to show him that you wanted him too.


Fully undressed, you sat on the bed with the blanket covering your body. Yoichi was in the bathroom changing into his uniform. With every second of the clock, your heart was beating so thunderingly it felt as if the whole bed was shaking; you couldn't tell if it was out of excitement of being able to finally see Yoichi in his JIDA uniform, or if it was because you were nervous, not knowing what he was going to do to you. Or both. Your grip on the sheets tightened as you thought about it. 

"What's wrong? Is it cold?" At the sound of Yoichi's voice, you shrieked and jumped, too deep in your thoughts to even hear the sound of the bathroom door opening. When you finally calmed down from the shock, your eyes trailed onto your boyfriend. His cape draping down so naturally from his shoulders, pants hugging his legs and fitting him so perfectly. He truly wore everything in the uniform, looking exactly how the picture had captured him - the only thing that was missing was his archery bow, which seemed appropriate since he could blast your whole room into bits with the power he sustained inside of him. 

"You... you look perfect, Yoichi..." Face painted a tint of pink in fluster, you let go of the blanket that was covering your naked body. It didn't matter; not when someone as perfect as Yoichi in uniform was standing in front of you. Practically drooling, your eyes never left him for a single moment. It wasn't only until he had walked forward and trapped you in between his arms that you snapped back to reality. 

"I'm glad you like it. Seems like you're excited." His gloved finger trailed down your body, making you whimper when he finally made it to your erect, twitching cock. With his gloves on, the resistance of the fabric against your member made you flinch, electricity shooting up your spine as Yoichi pumped his hand up and down. Closing your eyes, you leaned your head back, arms supporting your body. You bit your lip, thrusting your hips upwards just for that extra friction against his hand. 

"Ngh-! Y-Yoichi~!" Something wet and warm enclosed your cock, making you shudder in satisfaction. His tongue flicked from your shaft all the way to the tip, your moans echoing in the room as he continued to lick at your member teasingly. Using his hands to direct your cock into his mouth, he kissed the tip before taking your whole length in. "F-fuck! Mhm~!" Your hands made their way on top of his cap, pushing his head down as obscure sounds of him slurping your cock eagerly filled the air. You could feel the tip rub and poke against the back of his throat, the man slightly gagging as you deepthroated him. Drool dripped out of his mouth, his eyes blinded with lust - he looked up to you with a challenging glare, wanting your release inside of his mouth to fill him up. As if he dared you to cum in his mouth. That seriousness in his expression, how he made it clear that you belonged to him… it sent electricity running through your body, arching your back violently and whipping your head back. You loved it. “S-shit Yoichi! I’m gonna cum!” Your high came crashing over you like a wave, feeling that desperate rush releasing in his wet cavern, ropes of cum shooting down his throat. Hollowing his jaw, Yoichi pulled his head away, sucking every single last drop on your cock before suddenly pushing you down onto the bed and crashing his lips against yours. He forced his tongue into your mouth, making you taste the mixture of saliva and your own release as the salty-bitter liquid coated your tongue. 

“Mhm~” He wiped his thumb underneath his mouth, licking any remains on his luscious lips as he swallowed everything satisfactorily. “You taste good. Let’s move on, shall we?” Without warning, his hands grabbed your inner thighs and pulled them apart, revealing your twitching hole that begged to be filled up. He took the bottle of lube from the bedside desk, squirting a generous amount out on the palm of his hands.

“W-wait!” He looked up to you, frowning as he tipped his cap back to prevent it from blocking his view. “I- don’t bother with foreplay, you can just put it in… I prepped myself earlier already…” You muttered, covering your face with your arms in embarrassment. Slyly, he gave you a smirk then proceeded to seductively unbuckle the belt around his waist, pulling the elastic band down to reveal his thick, erect cock. Rubbing the lube on his hands all over his member, he positioned it at your entrance which was practically sucking him in, the tip being gently squeezed as it pulsated. 

“My dirty little cocksleeve~ You wanted my cock so badly you couldn’t even wait for me, prepping before we even started, hmm? And look at how you’re sucking me in… I bet you’ve been wanting this for so long.” His tone was cruel, harsh words came spilling out of his mouth; he knew you loved to be degraded. You loved to be belittled by Yoichi. Feeling your face get hot, precum seeped out of your dick as you awaited for the immense pleasure he would provide you when he slammed his thick, hard cock inside of you. Teasing you, he let the tip slip in, gently thrusting in and out before emptying your hole again.

“Ngh- Yoichi… please, just put it in already…” You groaned, wanting to feel him fill you up, fuck you so hard until you couldn’t walk. 

“Beg for it, you pussy.” 

“F-fuck… Just fuck me already! I want you to slam your cock inside of me, Yoichi! Hng~!” The feeling of his throbbing cock inside of you immediately filled you up, him bucking his hips violently as the tip of his cock hit your prostate, sending shivers down your spine. 

“Shit… so tight, you’re sucking me in just like a sucktoy. You like my cock? Hmm? Tell me how much you like it.” His low groans filled the air along with your whimpers, his cock mercilessly sliding in and out of your ass.

“I love your cock~! Haah, it feels good- m-more~!” Wrapping your arms around his neck, you brought him closer to you, scratching the fabric of his clothes and closing your eyes as you felt the tip of your nipples rub against his buttons. Since you begged so desperately for more, Yoichi listened to your wish and began thrusting in and out of you even harder. You felt the tip of his cock bulge out of your abdomen, his cock constantly rubbing against your prostate and never leaving it untouched. As you felt your high, your ass squeezed down on him harder, tightening as if you never wanted to let him go. 

“Shit Y/n, you’re so tight. Do you want me to fill you up with my cum? Do you want all of my semen to impregnate you? Tell me Y/n! Tell me as I fuck you until you can’t walk!” He shouted, his dominating aura enveloping you. The pressure you felt from his dominance that he exuded was enough to make you go out of control. 

“Y-yes! Fill me up with your s-sperm… I’m cumming, Yoichi-! Ha, m-mhm~!” Cum squirted everywhere, some landing on your face and on his clothes. It was so noticeable; the creamy-white contrasted heavily with the black and green uniform. Would it stain? Yoichi would love it if you had stained his uniform with your cum, knowing so well that it was him that pleasured you until you couldn’t control your own orgasm. 

“I’m not done yet! I haven’t cum yet, continue sucking me in like a good cocksleeve and take all my cum!” He cussed, thrusts getting sloppier as he closed his eyes and bit his lip. A gloved hand made its way to your cock, pumping his hand up and down as he jacked you off. The stimulation was too much; you had just cum and now he was trying to make you squirt everything out once again. It put you on edge, toes curling and your body jerking sporadically. 

“Nhm- I- I can’t Yoichi…!”

“Quiet, Y/n! It feels good, I know it does! I’m gonna cum soon, just endure it until then!” The sounds of your skin slapping against his pants, the shakes of his buckles and the bed creaking… you couldn’t hear any of it. All you could focus on was how painful the overstimulation was… and yet how pleasurable. You could feel the twitches and throbs Yoichi’s cock was doing inside of you, and before long his load came shooting out. It was warm and sticky, filling you up all the way to your stomach, and some seeping out between the gaps of your hole and his cock. At the feeling of his warm cum, you spurted out whatever remained as he jacked you off, his hips pushing against your ass with final thrusts, shooting all his remaining cum and stuffing you up all the way to your stomach. “Fuck… that was amazing.”

“Yoichi… your uniform…” His JIDA uniform had been covered in strings of cum, and there was so much you couldn’t tell if it was his or yours. But the man above you just seemed to chuckle, scooping some up with his gloved hands and swallowing it all, flirtatiously sucking his fingers with loud slurps. 

“After all this, you only care about my uniform. I’m gonna fuck you until all you can think about is my cock. Turn around, Y/n.” He flipped you so that you were lying on your stomach, hands gripping tightly on the headboard of the bed. Leaning to the side, he took more lube and poured it all over your ass, the cold contact making you flinch. 

“H-ngh~ Ah~! F-fuck, mhm…!” He slammed his cock inside of your hole, not giving you a moment's rest. Seems like you were in for a long day…

Chapter 7: food baby - beelzebub

Summary:

beel just bought all of the food of the new restaurant that opened a few blocks from the house of lamentation, and has invited you to an indoor picnic. what you don't know though, is what he plans to do to you after he's got you stuffed with food...

Notes:

request for miyiu! sorry for the superrrr late chapter, i've been busy with school and exams but im def gonna start writing more!! i hope...

i hope you enjoy!! >.<

Chapter Text

You were lying on your bed, scrolling through your D.D.D as you waited for Beel to come back from the errands he said he had to run. It did make you somewhat - very slightly - suspicious that he just ran out, all flustered, without even telling you what he was up to. Beel was your boyfriend, and despite how weird he’d been acting you trusted him; he wouldn’t dare hurt you and he had always been so caring - not to mention that the two of you had been dating in Devildom for over 2 years now. At the sound of the door of the House of Lamentation opening, you jumped up from the bed and ran out only to see that the orange-haired demon was carrying what seemed to be almost 5 full plastic bags of food, the red-card boxes and packaging hinting all from fast-food restaurants. The smell of oil and grease wafted through the air, but you could tell that that wasn’t the only thing he had purchased; the bags had also carried sweet treats like cake topped with cherries, and some drinks filled up to the brim with whipped cream.

“Y/n! I finally bought the whole menu off of that new restaurant that opened a few blocks down! I was thinking… maybe we could eat it together? Like an indoor picnic…?” He blushed as he put the items down on the table, taking everything out on the kitchen countertop revealing the plethora of delightful treats he bought.

“That sounds like fun but… don’t you think this is too much food? Even for the both of us?” You were reluctant even though the two of you had appetites larger than the average human, it just seemed like there was a lot to eat and it concerned you.

“Don’t worry, we can definitely finish this. I’m pretty hungry myself, and I have an idea…” He grinned at himself, making you confused as to what he was thinking but you brushed it off. The two of you moved all the food to your room, not wanting to attract any attention from the other members of his family. He began to chomp everything down, you following closely and eating as much as your stomach would let you. But there was just no way you were going to be on par with the avatar of gluttony himself - even after you were stuffed, the demon was still ravenously eating, crumbs on his cheeks and his hands never empty. Beel had already eaten three times the amount you had, and the food wasn’t close to being gone. “What’s wrong Y/n? Is the food not to your liking?” His eyebrows knitted in concern, feeling bad that he had been happily feeding himself with the food set in front of him without even pausing to ask you how you were.

“No! The food’s great… it’s just that I’m rather full.” You smiled, patting on your belly to signify how much you had eaten. 

“Hmm, that won’t do. You should eat more… here, say ahh~” He passed you a spoon of food, making you blush at the gesture as you gratefully accepted it and took a bite.

“Mhm! It’s nice… maybe on second thought, I’ll have a bit more.” He smiled widely at your response, placing more grub on your plate, you eating everything out of obligation despite how full you felt. You didn’t want Beel to feel bad nor alone, so the two of you had a blast eating everything. By the time you really couldn’t eat anything more, almost all of the food had gone except for the desserts. “I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be back soon.” You excused yourself from the mini picnic.

“Okay!” You stood up, the weight of all the food in your stomach finally hitting you as you stumbled your way to the bathroom. 

“Uwah-!” You screamed, making Beel alarmed as he rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door open.

“Y/n! Are you okay?!”

“Yeah, I’m fine haha! My stomach is just super full…” You lifted your shirt up, looking at the mound that was your belly. It was so full and round, almost as if you were pregnant.

“Fuck… You look so sexy, stuffed like that.”

“H-huh?! Really? I thought it looked a bit…” You were hesitant to say. Yet, Beel had eaten so much more than you but his stomach still looked, well, normal. You guessed that that's the difference between a human and the avatar of gluttony, as expected. The man walked over to you which snapped you out of your thoughts, him trapping you against the wall and in between his arms. He leaned in to kiss you passionately, his tongue grazing the bottom lip, nibbling at the plump muscle as you whimpered under his touch. “Mhm… B-Beel, not here…”

“So we can do it in your room? Just perfect, I was wanting dessert after a meal like that…'' Suddenly, he carried you bridal style and pushed the bathroom door out of the way, gently placing you on your bed and pulling your shirt off as he continued to lovingly embrace you. He gave open-mouthed on your neck, occasionally biting your skin, making his way down to your belly. “It's so cute… so beautiful… I should feed you more often.” He placed small pecks all over your belly, the ticklish sensation making you shudder and curl your toes. “I’ll be honest. I bought this much food because I wanted to see how beautiful you’d look when you’re stuffed. I’ve been thinking about it for a while now…” He blushed warmly, then proceeded to continue savouring the moment with your belly so magnificently packed and mounded so obviously because of him. You were a piece of art to him, something that he felt like he crafted so delicately for his enjoyment. Whimpering, you could feel how gently he was treating you, his large hands so softly wrapping around your waist and his pecks so full of endearment. “Let's have dessert~” He reached into one of the bags and placed the cream and cherries from all the cakes on top of your body, the cold contact making you flinch and tremble in excitement. With a flick of his tongue, the cold cream was quickly replaced with the warmth of the moist muscle, making your back arch as you closed your eyes in pleasure.

“Hng-! D-does it taste good…?” You shuddered sporadically from his attention, his hands roaming around your body as he took bites and licks of the dessert he had placed all over your skin. 

“Mhm~ You taste amazing, Y/n…” Eyes filled with lust and eagerness, he continued to devour everything and anything on you. Your face grew hot as you watched him work his way up from your belly to your tits, his mouth sucking your left nipple and hands grabbing the mounds and squeezing them tightly making you whip your head backwards violently. 

“Hng~! B-Beel…”

“You’re beautiful… I love you so much… I love you, Y/n.” He repeated the phrase again and again in his low voice, almost as if he was in a trance. His hot breath tickled your delicate skin, making you shudder underneath him. He trailed back to your belly, nipping and leaving open mouthed kisses, marking you all over as his. You looked down, and saw how big he had gotten; it looked so painful that he had been containing his bulge within the fabric of his pants. 

“B-Beel… that’s enough, I want you…” You turned your head away from him in embarrassment as your cheeks flushed red, you muttering the words just barely for him to hear. For a moment, he looked at you wide-eyed, but soon smiled warmly in excitement as he pulled your pants down and threw them off of the bed. The man brought his face closer to your throbbing pussy, the smell of your arousal and how much it was dripping only making him more turned on. Beel licked your wet folds, obscene noises of him eagerly slurping all of your juices echoing in the room. “Ngh~!” Without warning, he thrusted his tongue inside causing you to yelp and arch your back in pleasure. His tongue continued to explore your cavern, his fingers playing with your clit. It was so much pleasure at once that you become fidgety, shuddering sporadically and gripping the sheets tightly. Soon, he retracted his tongue causing you to feel empty, but it was quickly replaced by him shoving two fingers in. You were writhing on the bed at just a few curls and flicks of his fingers inside of you, eyes teary from the immense pleasure. Through the blurriness of your tears you could see the man above you, eying you greedily as if he wanted to eat you all up. Beel was like a beast, heavily panting with excitement at its peak, the look of desire darkening his pupils. A beast of lust had taken over him, his gluttony and desires only wanting to fuck and pleasure as he devours you. Hastily, his other hand unbuckles his pants, snapping the elastic band of his boxer briefs under his large cock and pulling his fingers out of you to ready at your entrance.

“Sorry Y/n, I can’t hold back anymore!” With a quick buck of his hips, he slammed his cock inside causing you to jolt at the sudden movement while a tear rolled down your cheek. He wasn’t being gentle; mercilessly, he continued to slam and thrust inside of you. Not only were the squelches of his cock rubbing against your arousal echoing in the room, the bed was creaking so loudly and the two of you were moaning messes - everyone in the House of Lamentation could have heard the both of you fucking but neither of you cared. Beel leaned down closer to your ear, biting it gently while he placed a hand on your belly, rubbing the soft skin and groaning in pleasure, his hot breath tickling your ear. “I want to devour you, keep you with me all the time, so that no other demon can see how beautiful you are… Y/n, you’re mine.” He whispered seductively, you trembling with pleasure and squeezing your eyes shut. “Haah, did you like that? You’re clenching down even tighter on me~” His cock continued to hit the deepest parts of your core, the relentless pace making you gasp for air and cream his name.

“Beel~! I’m gonna c-cum~!” You whimpered, the anticipation of your high crashing over your making you quiver and bite your lip. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him closer to your face, bringing him in for a passionate kiss. He bit your bottom lip, tongue grazing over the skin and you opening your mouth allowing his tongue to slip in. His tongue lapped over yours, your saliva mixing as he explored your mouth. The two of you broke the kiss, panting for breaths as he continued to slam his cock inside of you. The sloppier, quicker thrusts signalled that he was close.

“I’m cumming too, Y/n-! I’ll make you pregnant so I can see your stuffed belly everyday~” He grinned slyly, and that look alone made you snap - how he so desperately wanted to let the world know you were his, how he loved you so much and wanted you to bear his child… the thoughts were stimulating. 

“A-Ahh~!” You squirted your juices all over his dick, the demon speeding up his thrusts before the hot stream of his cum shot out and filled you up with warmth. “Mhm~ It feels good…” Eyes half-lidded, you collapsed your arms and legs while Beel pulled out, the cum seeping out of your throbbing pussy. 

“You’re such a squirter.”

“Oh, shut up. Let me take a break, big guy.” You closed your eyes, tired from eating so much and fucking. While you were deep in your slumber, Beel took a wet towel from the bathroom, wiping your body down and cleaning you up, making sure to rid anything on your skin. He packed up all the food, gave you a peck on your forehead and left to grab another snack from the fridge.

Chapter 8: tastes like honey - yukihira souma

Summary:

souma's your boyfriend, and he never quits his teasing - even if you're on a trip where the whole batch can see you. and sometimes he takes it too far... but you never detest it.

Notes:

request for s3g! i hope u like it >.< i altered some things of the anime for this ~smexy smexy time~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Wahh, that was tiring~!” It was a long day in the training camp, and now that everyone had retired to their beds it was time to relax. You flopped your body on the bed after a nice & warm shower, closing your eyes that were on the edge of falling into a deep slumber while the other girls chattered about. But the ring of the doorbell of your hotel room had alarmed you, jolting up and dashing towards the door to look through the peephole. 

“Hey Y/n, let us in! We brought some card games to play.” It was Souma, accompanied with Aoki and Sato. You turned to face Yuki and Ryoko on their bed asking for their approval, them eagerly nodding and telling you to let them in. So you unlocked the door, opening it wide to reveal the grinning men who dashed in. Except for Souma. He stayed by your side, giving you a quick peck on the lips and grabbing a fistful of your ass, making you yelp as your face grew hot. Glaring at his cheeky face, you saw a smirk curling up on his lips, telling you he was up to something much more than just playing card games with you and the girls.

“Souma! Jeez, don’t do that in front of them, they’re gonna know!” You pouted, throwing your clenched fists down and stomping. He thought it was rather cute, how you threw a tantrum over such a small thing.

“Why hide it? I love my babe, everyone should know that she’s mine~” He winked with a chuckle, leaving you petrified as your eyes followed his figure walking over to the bed to where the others are. A pink dust brushed across your cheeks and ears, causing you to shake your head and rid all your thoughts of what Souma had just said. Calm down, Y/n! Get a grip - we’re here for the training camp, not on a date! You trudged over to the bed, trying to ignore your boyfriend as much as possible, playing cards and talking to your other classmates to distract yourself from how often he would steal glances at you. But eventually, all of them had fallen asleep - which was understandable, considering how rigorous each day of the training camp had been - and you sat on your bed. Squirming around. In the embrace of your boyfriend, Souma.

“Don’t you think you should get some sleep too?” You whispered, trying not to wake any of the others should they see you and Souma together like this. 

“I was thinking we could have some fun~” The feeling of his fingers slipping in your underwear made you jump, hands clasping on your mouth to prevent yourself from yelping. 

“N-not here… they’re going to know…” 

“It’s alright babe~ they’re going to know eventually, nothing wrong with letting them know now.” A finger teased your clit, circling around the sensitive bud playfully. You could feel your panties soak in your arousal, your walls throbbing with a desire of wanting more to fill you up. Souma clicked his tongue as you tried to suppress your moans, wanting to hear your sounds of lust as he pleasured you - in one swift motion, he grabbed your wrists and pushed them down on the bed, his other hand making its way to your entrance while his lips crashed onto yours. 

“Mhm-! So-souma~” You whimpered, trying to catch a breath from the intense fingering when he slipped his fingers into your hole. 

“You’re so wet, Y/n.”

“Hng- y-you don’t need to say that out loud…” Turning your head away from him, you felt your face grow hot as a red blush grew on the tips of your ears. 

“Don’t look away, love.” Gently, he placed a finger and his thumb on your chin, tilting it to face him - it was an amazing sight to behold, how your eyes were lidded with tears but a blush of lust telling him that you wanted more. And so did he. Souma leaned down, nipping the bottom of your lip and sliding his tongue over, slipping it in and lapping it over yours, saliva mixing as he explored the cavern. The feeling of him smirking against your kiss sent a shudder down your spine; you had always loved how awfully teasing and playful the boy would get, although you kept this a secret to yourself. “Hmm? You liked that? You’re clenching on my fingers even tighter now~” But he would always see through you, so secret or not he would know. 

“Mhmph-! Y-you’re so annoying, you know that?” Your fists clenched on his shirt even tighter, eyes squeezing shut, focusing on the pleasure he was giving you with just his elegant fingers.

“I know, but you love it.” At the curl of his fingers, you were at his mercy, sporadic spasms as you twitched around in his arms signalling that you were close. Your toes curled, tears falling down from your face and your core throbbing so desperately. “Are you about to cum?”

“Mhm~!” You nodded eagerly, waiting for that high to crash over your body - but when your boyfriend slipped his fingers out, it never came leaving you feeling empty and disappointed. “Souma!” You angrily hushed, your small fists hitting his broad chest. 

“Oh? And I thought you said you didn’t want to do it here? Seems like you were lying after all.” Even though the room was dark, you could see his eyes glint teasingly, making you puff your cheeks and pout. 

“But still-”

“Shh, there’s an announcement. We’re supposed to go down, I’ll wake everyone up.” Sucking off the remains of your juices that dribbled on his fingers, he leaped off of your bed and woke everyone else up, you hastily trying to wear your clothes under the blanket before heading downstairs with everyone else.


"Are you okay Y/n? Your face is really red." Tadokoro walked up to you sleepily, placing the back of her hand against your forehead to check your temperature. "Ah- you seem sick! You're really hot!"

"N-no! I'm totally fine, just..." A deep blush grew on your face as you recounted what you had been doing with Souma just a few minutes ago, making the girl tilt her head in a confused manner. "N-nothing! Thanks for your concern though..." The two of you were interrupted by a loud booming voice of Gin, the man telling the crowded students about how they were to serve the esteemed guests of the hotel first thing tomorrow morning for breakfast, with the special ingredient - egg. There was a loud murmur as your classmates chatted about, whining, complaining and panicking. You thought it was no use hassling yourself about it, so you quickly dashed to the kitchen in order to get started. 


"Eggs, huh..." Deep in thought, you couldn't exactly think of a dish that would appeal to those who would visit tomorrow - something as simple as an egg seemed to have so many different possibilities, and that was what put you off. What combinations worked best? How can I convince my customers?

"Why the long face, bubs?" 

"S-Souma!" At the sound of a familiar voice, you spun your head around, greeted by his flashy red hair and cheeky grin. "I... I can't think of anything just yet."

"Aww, I thought if you were done with prep we could have a little fun~"

"Y-you-! We're here to train, not for a date."

"Let's do both, then." Walking up behind you as you placed your ingredients on your counter, he placed a hand up your skirt and on your ass, squeezing it tightly and pulling it around. He wasn't being gentle at all. And you could feel his fingers slowly creep their way to the bottom of your panties, feeling your throbbing pussy through the fabric. "Your body is always honest." He whispered seductively in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine as you squeezed your eyes shut.

"Oh, Souma! Y/n! We're retiring for the day... we'll see you in the rooms tomorrow!" The girls walked by, waving and giving smiles before they exited through the main door.

"See, we're alone now~" Glancing throughout the kitchen, you noticed that he was right. But if everyone had left, that only meant that you were the only one who hadn't come up with a dish yet. And that meant you couldn't be distracted now.

"Babe, I seriously need to work on a dish."

"You're the whole damn meal - just relax, I'll make you feel good." He pushed you against the counter, dragging his hands down your shirt as buttons popped revealing your bare tits. "No bra? A little feisty, are we?" Chuckling, he leaned in to suck at the nipple, fingers pulling down your skirt and stuffing themselves in your underwear.

"Hng- wait, Souma!" 

"Hmm~" When he stopped sucking on your tits, you thought it was finally over, but instead he crashed his lips against yours, causing the ingredients to scatter all over the counter as a jar rolled over and nearly dropped on the floor. "Oh sh- caught it. Hmm, honey..." He inspected the jar closely before screwing the lip open, courageously pouring it over your bare body. It felt cold against your skin, the slimy consistency coating your whole body. His head moved closer to your body, tongue taking small licks from flicks of the tip of his tongue.

"Haah, S-Souma- it t-tickles..." Your eyes trailed his hand as he dipped it in the jar, the sweet concoction glazing his long fingers. Without warning, he slipped his digits in your wet folds, the honey acting like a lube causing it to be as slick as butter. "Ah~! F-fuck..."

"I want a taste of you too, Y/n." Dipping his head down, he tore off your panties, the cold breeze making you shiver. His tongue made its way to lick at the opening, tasting the mixture of both the wetness of your arousal and the honey. "You taste sweet~" He hummed approvingly, his fingers continuing to pinch and tease your sensitive bud. His tongue was now enveloped with both your juices and the honey, him pushing it in to explore the insides of your throbbing core - at the flick of his tongue, you whipped your head back from the electrifying feeling, the grip on the counter tightening as you tried your best to suppress yourself from him totally ruining you right then and there. 

"H-hurry Souma... it's not enough..." Whimpering, you could feel tears forming on your bottom eyelid, the pleasure being so close to perfection but not just there yet - it pained you, and you admitted that you wanted more.

"What do you want me to do?"

"S-stick it in..."

"Stick what in?" A smirk grew on his face as he got you right where he wanted.

"Y-your cock, please... babe..." Your hands made their way to your entrance, widening it in front of him so that he could see how desperate you were, how you wanted him to slam it inside of you without a second thought.

"Sure, bubs-!" A loud moan escaped from your lips from the sudden thrust of his hips, the aggressive bucking of his hips shaking the whole counter. "Fuck, you're so tight it's like you're sucking me in!"

"H-harder, Souma! I want it inside deeper~!" It was pure ecstasy - your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your body shook sporadically, feeling like your mind was going to explode from how pleasurable his thick, erect cock inside of you made you feel. "Ahn~! H-hng... m-more~!" You couldn't care less how loud you were. Your pussy was clenching down on him like you never wanted his dick to leave you, and at each thrust of his hips you could tell that he was hitting deeper and deeper. His fingers pinched at your nipples, mouth making its way to suck all of the honey spread on your body off, the violent and sharp outbursts of pain as he bit on the delicate skin only making you feel further stimulated. Like he was truly exploring your body like it was a piece of art that he had made, you were sure that he had lovingly bruised all over your body. 

"Are you gonna cum, Y/n?"

"Mhm~! Yes, it feels so good- hah-!" His thrusts got sloppier and quicker, telling you that he was close to finishing too. At the feeling of him hitting your deepest spot and spurting his thick cum inside of you, your back violently arched, your juices squirting all over his member and body. "Haah... that was great..."

"Do you love me or the sex? I feel sad." He pouted jokingly, slipping his cock out and watching his cum trickle down your thighs.

"You idiot, of course I love you the best."

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too~" Wrapping your arms around his neck, you brought him close for a deep kiss. One which showed truly how much you loved him. 

Notes:

i recently got a tumblr! u can check it out at simpingw0lfi3.tumblr.com

thanks so much for all y'alls support <33

Chapter 9: baby, milk - belphegor

Summary:

belphie and satan had been planning on pranking lucifer with another one of their spells, but when belphie accidentally curses you instead of his elder brother... the tables turn and you're begging the youngest demon brother to help you out.

Notes:

it's been ages since i've updated this !! so sorry for the lack of updates... everything's gotten awfully busy, and its exam season rn ;;;

but anyway, thank you amipyu2 for this request !! i hope you like it hehe~

Chapter Text

It was only meant to be a prank on Lucifer, something that he and Satan had been planning on doing since the formation of the anti-Lucifer league. But here you were, in front of him, the lumps on your chest growing rapidly as droplets of milk beaded and slid down your breasts. You pulled him to your room, locking the door hastily and making sure that no one saw the two of you together.

“B-Belphie, what did you do?!” Placing your hands underneath the mounds, you cupped your breasts and watched as your breast milk squirted out. His eyes glistened, a fiery desire burning inside of him as he watched how beads of liquid would drip down the voluptuous mounds and seep through your wet shirt. Without any warning, he lunged forward and pushed you onto the bed, eyes fixated on your chest. They were never hesitant, and it was evident what he wanted. “Belphie…” Raising an arm above your face, you looked away in embarrassment as you felt the heat rise to your cheeks, the lingering of his eyes on your breasts leaving a burning sensation. 

“Y/n, let me help you.” Through a single tug of your shirt with his hands, your mounds were freed from the dampened fabric, a cold breeze sending a chill down your spine as the wetness on your bare skin came into contact with the air. But that feeling was soon replaced with his breath tickling the tips of your nipples, a warmth escaping from each breath that made you melt and give into desire. His slippery tongue made its way from the base, the tip collecting any droplets that threatened to drop, before flicking the muscle upwards. At each movement, you jerked sporadically - with your breasts so much more voluptuous, every sensation and feeling felt amplified. Your sensitive self could not cope with each time he lapped his tongue over the nubs, beads of your milk lolling in such an erotic manner on his tongue. The sight of how desperately he sucked for another taste, how some would spill out from the corner of his mouth - something about it just felt so lewd . “It tastes so good… I could milk you everyday, Y/n. Just to get a taste of your milk…”

“S-stop that… it’s embarrassing.” Hands clenching into fists, you tried to focus on something else rather than his lustful state, feeling your core pulsate in arousal. How he would continue to squeeze mercilessly just to get more droplets to dribble in his mouth was definitely not helping; the rough manner in which he dealt with your growing chest on top of the newfound responsiveness made you so close to giving in. You wanted him… to pleasure him, alleviate him of any pains like he was doing to you. “Ahn~!”

“Sexy....” He muttered, tongue polishing the bite-marks enveloped in a redness as if to ease the pain. “Look at how much you spurted at a single bite. Don’t tell me you’re into this, Y/n…” Although his words signalled at a sense of disappointment, the sultry tone and his eyes darkening in lust gave you a different message. He was the one enjoying this. And yet, you would be lying if you said you hated it… did you actually enjoy it? A sporadic jolt shot through your spine at the thought, toes curling as you were brought on edge - the immense pleasure spread through your body, but it wasn’t enough. You wanted something more, to tip you over that edge. 

“B-Belphie…” You muttered breathily, unable to form proper sentences over the feeling of him massaging your breasts with such eagerness. When he looked up at the sound of his name, he was greeted with your broken expression filled with arousal, eyes glittered with tears begging him for more. 

“Hmm~ What’s wrong, Y/n?” A sly grin crept on his face, eyes curling into crescent moons, clearly enjoying how submissive you were as he continued to delicately suck the erect nipple, hands haphazardly squeezing causing beads of white liquid to lull around the skin on your chest and onto the sheets of bed. 

“I want you…” You bit your lip in an attempt to divert your attention from the amount of fluster you were experiencing, but that didn’t stop the blood from rushing to your cheeks and a single tear rolling down your cheeks. At the sight of your desperate self reflecting in his widened eyes, your gaze averted everywhere so as long as it wasn’t him. 

“You…” His cheeks flushed a deep shade of crimson as he took a moment to truly acknowledge the view in front of him; your glassy eyes fragmented to the extent you were overwhelmed by complete lust. Want. For him and his body to make love to you. In one swift motion his hands made their way to his belt, eagerly unbuckling and pulling his pants down. You saw how his erect cock pulsated and throbbed, its growing size somewhat intimidating as you continued to stare at it. But you were interrupted by the feeling of a cold breeze brushing against your inner thigh, the sudden sensation making you shiver sporadically and curl your toes. “I don’t think I can hold back today,” Belphie leaned down and pecked your cheek, his breathy whispers tickling the edge of your ears. 

“I- I don’t want you to hold back today either…” Your soft gaze landed onto his features, letting him know that he could do anything he wanted; after all, you wanted this as much as he did. With that confirmation, he traced a finger down the middle of your chest onto your stomach, then reaching for your wet core. “Mhm-!” A suppressed moan escaped out of your lips just from how his delicate finger grazed across your clit, hips subconsciously bucking just to get that extra friction with his hands.

“It’s so wet down here~ I think you might like your nipples getting sucked on, hmm~?” The demon teased while lustful sounds echoed in your room, the tips of his fingers just barely brushing across the sopping entrance.  Without any warning, his other hand made its way to grab your left boob, squeezing it without restraint and watching as more of your delicious milk spurted out of the erect nipple. 

“Hng~ B-Belphie, it hurts…” 

“Yeah yeah, I know.” Leaning down, he licked the beads of liquid with the tip of his tongue in a single flick before wrapping the bud in his luscious lips, continuing to desperately suck as his fingers slipped inside your entrance. 

“Haah-!” Moaning, your back arched violently at the feeling of his fingers exploring your wet cavern. A sadistic grin crept on his face when you clenched down in his fingers, never letting them go and sucking them in deeper, further into spots that you couldn’t reach on your own. 

“Are you gonna cum, Y/n?” Words spilled out of his mouth like butter, a tone filled with the intent of degrading. “Hmm? Answer me~”

“M-mhm… yes… I’m g-gonna cum…” 

“Ah, really?” He chuckled, fingers more rapidly thrusting in and out of your pussy, sounds of your arousal and your own moans being the only things you can hear.

“Shit- Belphie I’m gonna-!”

“Hmm, you can’t~” His fingers immediately left your cavern, a string of your juices connecting his fingertips to the entrance. The feeling of denial, right when you were about to feel your high… how it felt so cold between your thighs, so empty… it left you panting with remorse, eyes rimmed with tears. “Don’t look so down, my little lamb… the fun’s just about to start.” Humming in your ear, his hands readied his cock at your entrance. The heat emanating from it instantly eliminated any feelings of emptiness, and instead grew a new feeling of esurience. “Here goes-!”

“Ahn~!! T-too fast…! Bel-Belphie!” Merciless thrusts in and out of you only left you crumbling under his touch, sporadic jolts from such an electrifying sensation throughout your whole body.

“I guess I should pay attention to these, too…” A small murmur escaped from his lips, barely audible from your sloppy moans of pleasure. Hands grabbing both of your tits, he tightly grasped for any remaining breast milk to escape, then slurping all of the mess to ensure he didn’t waste a single drop. The tip of his cock repetitively hit your deepest and most erogenous zones, reducing you to a sloppy mess. The more he thrust in, the more your toes curled and your back arched; before you knew it, the way he haphazardly bucked his hips against yours with no restraint signalled to you that he was close. You were too. How he kneaded your breasts and pounded you with so much want, so much need… the pleasure felt immeasurable. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum-!”

“M-Me too!!” You shrieked at the top of your lungs, breaths becoming more frequent as you felt that high rise within you. 

“C-cumming~!!” Groaning, he shot his hot seed inside of your pussy, the feeling of warmth filling you up all the way to your stomach and pushing you over that edge, finally leading you to your long-wanted orgasm. “Didn’t know you were such a spurter, both from your chest and down here~”

“Shut up…”

Chapter 10: strike - ryo kurokiba

Summary:

you're a teacher in totsuki, and by chance, you had fallen in love with a student - ryo kurokiba. he had fallen in love with you too - but will the two of you be able to challenge the obstacles that come with a teacher x student relationship?

a strong man in the kitchen, but only soft for you... how will he react when something doesnt go as planned?

Notes:

request for jujujuju!!! sorry this took so long, its also one of my longest works ever >////< i hope u like it!! i had a lot of fun planning and writing this <33

may not be able to write for a short moment, my exams have alrd started and i havent started revising yet WHOOPS but i will be back soon !! thanks for reading~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hey, I’m back.” The sound of the door closing echoed in your room, interrupting the once-overbearing silence as you worked away in the kitchen, testing recipes as one of the teacher representatives for a research club in Totsuki. 

“Welcome back, Ryo~” Without turning your head, you acknowledged the presence of your boyfriend. The man dropped his bags by the living room table and swiftly walked over to the kitchen at the sound of your voice. His arms snaked around your waist, nose nuzzling into your neck hoping for that moment of relaxation in your warmth. “Mhm, not now.” A moan escaped your lips as you felt his head move towards your nape, gently kissing the delicate skin and pulling your body against his. Fingers trembling, you subconsciously arched your head to give him more access, eyes closing and succumbing to the pleasure. 

“Hey…” A finger found its way underneath your chin, tilting your face towards him. The two of you shared each breath, the sensation of lustful heat and desire burning on skin at each exhale.You could hear the thumps of your heart beat fasten from how his gaze stripped you of all your rationality. The feeling of being drowned in his aura filled with arousal broke your will to resist. His eyes landed on your lips, and it was clear what he wanted. Yet at the sound of your utensil clattering on the counter, you snapped out of the sense of longing, turning your head away from his stare and pushing him away with your elbow. 

“You should go shower, it’s been a long day.” Although you could feel his languorous gaze linger on your figure, you ignored him and went back to work, hoping to complete these tests before midnight. Before long he obeyed, walking reluctantly towards the bathroom. A sigh escaped your lips, knowing full well that you wanted him too. But the time was never right. He was a student, and you an intern teacher; everything had to be kept under the covers, or the two of you risked something bigger than either of you could provide. But the heat that gathered at each place that he had just touched so intimately stung with temptation. Even after a few more hours, you were left with nothing, the desperation enough to distract you from thinking straight. Irritated with the lack of results, you retired to your bed, only to notice Ryo’s figure embedded in the covers. 

He stared at you quietly. 

You could do nothing but stare back.

“Y/n…” Shuffling, he sat up as you walked over to the other edge of the bed, draping the covers over your body and turning away. He glanced over your shoulder before wrapping his arm around your waist, but you swatted his hand away out of exhaustion.

“I’m tired today. We’ll do this another day, alright?” Barely turning your head to face his, you gave him a weak smile to which he responded with a stare. A stare of distance. There was a wall between the two of you, and he didn’t like it. And despite that, he had told himself that it was better for you to rest instead of asking you about it, even though his heart wrenched for you. 


Days passed. The two of you were barely in contact, him busy with his classes and you with your work; the only time you could spend together were the occasional dinners and bedtimes had he decided to visit your flat instead of staying at his dorms. And yet what the two of you didn’t know was how much each desired the other’s time. You both kept quiet, worried about breaking the peace of this relationship. 

“I won’t be home for a while.” Ryo declared at the dinner table, breaking the silence. 

“Stagiaire?” At this, he hesitantly nodded. You could see in his eyes that he didn’t want to be apart from you for such a long period of time, but it wasn't something he could easily prevent either. It felt bittersweet, knowing that he’d miss you in the time that the two of you weren’t together. “It’s alright, I have a trip with some members of staff too. I wasn’t going to be home for a while, so I guess this works out.” Picking up your finished plate, you walked over to the kitchen, washing the dishes in silence. Only the sound of the running water could be heard, until you picked up on the noise of his footsteps headed towards you. 

“Sensei.” 

“We’re at home, Ryo. You can just call me Y/n.” 

“Sensei, could we…” Warmth emanated from his chest as he hugged you from behind, his face filled with unrelenting want and need. Without warning, his hand pulled your chin towards his face, crashing his lips onto yours ravenously. Wrapping your arms around his neck in response, your hand grasped a fistful of his disarrayed black locks. He sucked on the bottom lip, nibbling on the skin making you whimper - at this opening, he pushed his tongue against yours, tilting his head and deepening the kiss. Breaking the kiss and panting for breath, he stared right into your eyes, as if initiating a burning connection within the depths of your heart. He watched as your eyes lingered on his luscious lips for a moment too long - that subtle instant of permission was enough for him to abruptly wrap his arms around your waist and carry you, placing you on the counter and pecking your jawline. “Should we go to the bed?”

This took you by surprise. Just for a moment, he saw your pupils waver. You think. “Ryo…” He tilted his head in confusion from how you hesitated. This was what you wanted, wasn’t it? So why were you taking a moment, hesitating? “You have your Stagiaire… I don’t want to hold you back. You should focus on it. If you don’t do well you could get expelled, so let’s just wait ‘til another day, okay?”

The man’s body stiffened as he glared at you in disbelief. Then, despite his initial shock, he gave you a silent nod with a pained smile curling up onto his lips. Pulling your bangs away from your forehead, his lips brushed against your skin giving you a small peck. Then, he walked out of the flat without a word.


It’s so cold… I wanna go home already. You, along with your supervisor for this business trip, were on the way to a curry restaurant that had been popular recently. It was rather sudden, how the restaurant wasn’t doing so well and then suddenly it became the talk of the town. To celebrate the success and the last day of this business trip, your coworker had asked you to this unanticipated curry restaurant for a small gathering with other members of staff, which you agreed to; little did you know, he had only asked you and none of your other coworkers would be joining. Although it was rather suspicious at first, you ignored the conflicting feeling bubbling inside of you, thinking that this was a good opportunity to strengthen your bond with your superior, and if it went well, maybe a promotion in Totsuki Academy would reveal itself. 

“Say, Y/n. Do you have a boyfriend?” The man asks while the two of you are headed to your seats, the question taking you by surprise causing you to flinch.

Ahh, what to do… I do have a boyfriend but… if he finds out it’s Ryo, I’m probably done for. “No, I don’t.” A forced smile. With each passing second, being alone with this man felt filled with trepidation. As if he was a predator taking his sweet time chasing a small prey, a guaranteed catch.

“What a shame~ I never thought someone as pretty as you would be single.” 

“Ahaha…” Chuckling awkwardly, you snatched the menu with desperation, hoping to block his face out of your sight without being too obvious. Internal cusses and sentences of confusion crowded your mind, blocking out any of the loud chatter within the establishment. 

“Y/n– S-sensei?” That familiar voice. It snapped you out of your zone instantly.

“Kurokiba-san.” The two of you stared at each other like a deer in headlights. The moment was so still, so silent… even with the restaurant’s bustling state, everything seemed to stop. “W-what are you doing here?”

“I’m here for my Stagiaire.” He glanced at the man sitting in front of you, then his eyes retracted back to your figure. Back and forth. Back and forth. You took note of the red bandana wrapped around the circumference of his head so tightly, causing you to gulp in agitation. What kind of situation is this? Concerned that Ryo could snap at any second, you racked your brain trying to think of something to say.

“C-can you show me where the restroom is?” 

“Sure, this way please.” You could’ve sworn he growled the last word, his eyebrows furrowing and teeth gritting. This was him holding back, you had no idea what would’ve happened if he decided to be completely serious. Bowing to your superior to excuse yourself, you followed your boyfriend out of the establishment.

BAM! Slamming you against the wall in a dark alleyway next to the restaurant, Ryo trapped you in between his arms, face awfulling close to your neck. 

“L-let’s talk?” His breath tickled your sensitive skin, eyes piercing through your figure like daggers, making you writhe underneath his body. 

“Talk about what? How you’ve been avoiding me to see that man?” 

“What?! No– mhm-!” His lips crashed onto yours, filled with undeniable vexation and annoyance. It wasn’t his usual kisses filled with aggressive adoration. As much as you loved him, this kiss was agonizing for you knew he was not being his usual self… it was out of bitterness. Resentment. “Ryo-” You tried to explain, pushing him off at each moment he tilted his head to deepen the kiss but his strong build would not permit it. You were running out of breath. Your knees felt weak. Eventually your body gave way, you slumping onto the ground and panting. 

“You… fuck. I loved you, Y/n. And this is how you return the favour?! Sleeping with some other man while I’m busy with classes? Going on dates behind my back… just who do you think I am?!” Words persistently spilled out of his mouth, the negative emotion of each word, each phrase… it made you feel broken inside.

“Ryo I–”

“Hah?! You think you can make excuses?” The man shut his eyes, fists balling until his knuckles were white. “I just… I don’t know what I did. Was I not enough for you? Is it because I’m a student…?” Aggression diverted into despondency. Looking up, you could see how the dark circles in his eyes grew even darker, chapped lips bleeding from how hard he bit them. The tears rimming his eyes glistened like broken glass despite the darkness of the alley. It shattered you to see him like this. For a strong warrior - whether that be in the kitchen, or even around his friends -  it was moments like these that made you remember that he could be weak, that there were things that could make him crumble. Knowing that you were the cause… “Follow me.” Walking out of the alleyway, he didn’t even hesitate or look back. All he could do was trust, trust that you would follow him like how he did with you throughout this relationship. 

“What about your Stagiaire? Don’t risk your place at the school–”

“Y/n! Is that all you can think about when we are on the line?!” Stopped in his tracks, his body quivered in anxiousness, and you could see the tips of his messy hair gently flow in the barren wind. You wished to see his face. To ease his pain. To tell him that everything is not as it seems. Once again, losing all sense of rationality around him, you crept behind him, following him to a tall building. 


“Mn-!” As soon as the door of the hotel room closed, he propelled his body forward, slamming your back onto the wall. Sucking on your bottom lip, he gave it small nips before easing the pain with his tongue, then pushing it in and exploring your mouth. Tongues intertwining, his hands roamed around your chest, slipping underneath the thin fabric. The warmth of his hands felt as if it were imprinting marks all over your porcelain skin, the burning sensations pulsating right through your very core. 

“Y/n…” Lifting you up by your thighs, he wrapped your legs around his waist while you secured yourself by latching your arms around his neck. You pulled his head towards yours, teasing him with small pecks on those sweet lips of his, kissing the bruising from how he bit the skin earlier out of distress. His gaze never left yours as he watched you delicately brush your lips against his, and deep inside there was a sudden bubbling of want, desire, need… it filled him up with the emptiness that had been present throughout the weeks he had been alone. Along with this rush of flooding emotion, he walked to the bed, dropping you onto the mattress and scrambling on top of you, trapping your frail body within his arms. “Don’t leave me… please.” 

He sounded so desperate. It was unlike him, to show such feelings of fragility. 

“Ryo…” Something wet and cold came into contact with your cheek. Widening your eyes, you saw tears forming at the bottom of his eyes, plopping down onto your face. He bit his lip once more, his eyes turning into crescent moons as he winced. 

“Don’t talk to him anymore, Y/n. You have me…” Ripping you free of your pants and underwear, his head dipped down, leaving open-mouthed kisses on the sensitive skin of your inner thighs. 

“Ngh-!” Your hands made their way down to his head, grabbing the tufts of hair and pulling him towards your throbbing core. It was dripping wet, more than usual from how long it hadn’t been touched. Without hesitation, his tongue made its way into your cavern, licking the sopping walls and slurping with fervor. Thighs tightening around his head, back arching from the immense pleasure… “It feels good–!”

He hummed in response, sending an electric shock through your spine. 

Shit, this is dangerous…  

“I’m at my limit, too…” Easily freeing himself from your grips, his hands unbuckled his belt revealing his erect cock poking out of his boxers. Lifting your legs above his shoulders, he peeled the elastic band off of his member, positioning it at your entrance. It felt as if everything was going painfully slow, anticipation of him filling you up only stacking at every passing moment. 

“Ahn~!” A suppressed moan slipped out of your lips the moment he slammed his cock inside of your hole. He didn’t give you time to adjust; after this long, feeling your warmth wrap around his cock was too much pleasure to handle. 

“Why are you holding back your voice, hmm? C’mon now, let your voice out…” Leaning down as he continued to thrust against you without holding back, he kissed the shell of your ear, ruthless breaths echoing to your eardrums. Then he whispered:

Let me hear you feel good. ” 

Your toes curled from just how husky and seductive his voice was, and the moistness on the skin of your ear from when his tongue licked and nibbled made you jolt sporadically. This was the touch you missed, even if his thrusts were merciless, never giving you a break. Moans filled the room, only accompanied by the sound of how his hips bucked against your dripping pussy. “You’re tightening around my dick, Y/n. Maybe you missed me.” Grabbing one of your voluptuous boobs, he squeezed it roughly as a finger played with the nub. “Maybe he couldn’t pleasure you as much as I could.” 

“Ryo-! S-slow down… please…” This rough handling was too much for you, and despite only just starting you could feel yourself losing your mind from the satisfaction of him hitting your deepest erogenous zones. 

“No. You’re not getting any rest tonight.” Sucking on your skin, he took playful bites of your nape, letting it bruise as you squirmed under the mixture of pain and pleasure. “Gonna cum?” 

“Mhm~!!” All you could do was mewl in response, hands pulling his body against yours while his thrusts got sloppier. He was close to cumming inside of you, and you were close to cumming too. “Ryo~!”

“Y/n! Fuck!” Pushing his hips as far out as his body would let him, you felt the hot seed squirt into your walls, filling you up with the awaiting warmth making you squirt your juices everywhere. It was his embrace that made you comfortable, his affection that made you feel loved… you needed to explain soon that everything was a misunderstanding. “You liked it so much that you’re squirting, hah?”

“Do you really have to say that aloud…” Turning your head into the pillow, your cheeks flushed hot in embarrassment, but he had grasped your chin and turned you back to face him. 

“Don’t hide your face Y/n. If this is the last time then… I want to at least be able to see your face.” 

“It won’t be the last time– haAH~!!” 

“Quiet, all I want to hear from you are your moans tonight.” Hands began to roam around your body with curiosity as he thrusted his erect cock into your cream-filled whole once again. 

Ahh, I hope I’m able to walk tomorrow.


Sunlight seeped through the curtains, landing on your face causing you to blurrily rise. “Ouch-” The stinging pain of your back sent a shock through your body, making you wince and fist your hand in agony.

“Mn…” The man next to you stirred awake from your exclamation, and you watched as his eyes slowly fluttered awake. 

“Morning, Ryo.” Brushing the hair out of his face, you watched as the sunlight illuminated his perfectly sculpted face. 

“You’re leaving now, right?” 

“Huh?”

“The other man.” Although he had just woken up, his eyes were already glaring at you coldly, him distancing his body from your touch.

“There isn’t any other man,” You chuckled at this newfound naivety, or maybe it was him being overprotective of you. “I tried to explain so many times yesterday but you wouldn’t let me. You’re the only one for me, Ryo….” Giving him a peck on his lips, his eyes widened with shock and blood rushed to his cheeks.

“Then… last night…” 

“I had to tell him I didn’t have a boyfriend because I didn’t want us to get into trouble.”

“Shit… are you alright? I went rough on you last night.” Sweat beaded his forehead as his hands hovered over your body out of panic. Laughing at his jest, you wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him back into the bed.

“Let’s sleep for a little while longer, hmm?”

Notes:

follow me on simpingw0lfi3.tumblr.com if you enjoy my works !! i write a lot more often there, though some of the works may be shorter.

thank you for your support <33

Chapter 11: bungee gum invasion - hisoka morow

Summary:

as a hard-working police officer in a not-so-hard-working department, you look for clues that can bring you to a higher position within your line of work. after you hear about the location of the long wanted bandit group "the phantom troupe", you jump at this opportunity. but when you arrive, nothing happens as you expected...

Notes:

this is actually the first fic i have ever worked on, and it was initially meant to be a oneshot but i didnt know how AO3 worked when i first posted it so i thought i should make it a series but... after 7 months i havent updated it at all and i decided that i'll just leave this as a oneshot over here. so if u've seen this before, its actually cus i posted it LONGGGG time ago >.<

u might be able to notice how my writing style has changed aaaaaa i squeeze my eyes in slight cringe thinking abt my old writing style hjskhgjkfghj

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In the morning, you were in the police station, working as per usual on your small desk, going through investigation files. You are a talented police officer and graduated at a very young age, but because of your bad temper when approaching culprits and overdoing your work, the department had decided that it was better for you to stay in a smaller police station rather than the bigger ones. You wanted your position back, and so you worked even harder in your desk everyday. Looking at some files on your desk, you were startled by the shrill bell of the telephone on your desk but picked it up immediately. "Yorknew City Police speaking, how may I help you?" Sluggishly, you expected this call to be another one of those small thefts or complaints from people who had come to the city waiting for the auction.

"Contact the Ten Dons immediately. There were sightings of a target with pink hair and another lady with black hair and glasses at the library." A man grumbled into the phone, slightly hushed as if to not raise alarm.

"I'm sorry sir, this is the police-"

"Contact them now!" And just like that, the man hung up. Ugh, what a bad way to continue your day. Stupid files, rude man speaking in the phone... but maybe, just maybe, this was your chance to redeem yourself. You jumped from your desk and took your gun with you and ran out of the police station.

Lounging at the library, you found a girl with jet black hair wearing round rimmed-glasses and a black turtle-neck with trousers. She was talking with another girl who had long, pink hair and wore similar clothes, but in purple tones. You tried to not be suspicious and used Zetsu. They shot daggers in your direction and whispered to one another before leaving the library. Ugh, Y/n, you're so dumb! Remember that they can feel when a presence has been hidden if it suddenly disappears! You weren't about to lose your chance of tracking these ladies down, so you quickly got rid of your thoughts and followed the duo. The more you followed them, the more deserted the city became. You were so focused on the two ladies that it took you a while to realise that you were suddenly surrounded by fences with a large building that looked older than the whole city. It was torn down, broken glass instead of windows, and it didn't look appealing at all. It was creepy indeed, but you walked inside anyway. Something flashed before your eyes before you could react. 

"If you don't want to die, don't move." A blonde man with slanted eyes grabbed your wrists together, making them red and causing you to drop your gun. It felt like he was going to break your arm, and you writhed in pain. You looked around the room feeling alarmed. There were many people, a blonde female, a blonde male holding a cellphone, the ladies from earlier... wait.. you realised you had just walked into the base of the PHANTOM TROUPE?! You were screwed, there was no way you were making out of this alive. I guess we'll have to go with this then, you thought to yourself.

You activated your nen ability as everything in your sight went red. Blood seeping out of your skin and your eyes as your mind went black. The mani's grip went loose as it was covered in blood, and you were overtaken by your nen ability, "Blood dancer". You hated using this as you had no control over your actions, and a nen puppeteer would take more and more blood from your body and become stronger. You were on a full rage when suddenly, you felt tightened. As if you were taped to yourself. With the lack of blood being drained, the nen puppeteer had disappeared and you lost your ability. "Wha-?!" You looked at your body and didn't know what was going on. You were slightly dizzy from the blood that was lost, and you were about to fall, but seconds before, you had used Gyo and saw strings attached to your body. And you fell down, still very conscious but lacked the energy to move. "Nice, Machi! Hey, she has a pretty interesting ability, if we train her well she would be a good addition to the team, huh? What do y'all think??" the guy with the ponytail said.

"That's the choice of the boss to make, not yours. If you're so insistent, she's your responsibility." The pink haired girl said.

"Ugh, fine!" He took your arm and slumped it over his shoulder, and led you to a room.


"Wait here, the boss will arrive soon. Don't even think about escaping if you want to live." A rather slender figure with a high ponytail led you to a room. The walls were rough and left unpainted and the floor was smoothing but small pebbles were scattered everywhere. After dropping you on a bed, making you lie on your stomach, he had left, not wanting to miss out on what the other members were doing. You knew that you were helpless against them, especially since you were temporarily paralysed from your ability. So there you lay, trying to move your fingers to test when you regain control over your body. You looked down and saw a slight movement from your finger, evidence that your body was reviving. 

"Oya oya, if it isn't the lady from earlier laying on my bed. How inviting~" A tall, muscular man with red hair stood at the door frame, licking his lips as he observed you, eyes tracing from your head slowly going to your legs. A shiver went down your spine as you were wary of his eyes, something was telling you that this was not someone you wanted to mess with. You looked at him closely, and saw that his hair was partially wet and he was only wearing a pair of white pants, his torso naked, revealing his muscular chest and abs. 

"Who are you?! Are you the boss? Let me go!" You struggled to shout, arms shaking as you tried to prop yourself up, making you seem less vulnerable. Good. You were almost fully recovered. 

"Boss? How cute~" The words rolled off his tongue like butter and you shuddered in pleasure, but quickly snapped out of as you knew you were still help captive. You stared at him longer, shooting daggers as if to show that you were not afraid, though deep down, you were scared and his aura dominated you, shaking you to your core. He chuckled at your facial expression and slowly made his way to the bed, closing the door in the process. 

"My name is Hisoka. If you're so determined to call me boss, I'd honestly prefer it if you called me Master or Daddy instead~" You gave him a weird look and as he got closer,  you slowly backed off until you were on the edge of the bed. "How cute, like a scared prey being hunted by their predator~" He leaned forward, his hands landing on the soft bed you were on. His lips were inches away from yours and you could feel your heart thumping - not because he was enticing, but because you didn't know his true intentions and what he was going to do to you. He looked down at your chest, using a finger to trace down the shirt, his sharp nails cutting the fabric revealing your bare torso. "Mhm~ How inviting. With just a little more training, you'll ripen soon enough. We will fight one day, and I'll be the one to destroy you... Mmhm~" he moaned in pleasure as he closed his eyes, imagining something. You looked down and saw a bulge form at his pants. Creeped out, you slapped him as hard as you could while using your other arm to cover the big rip he made on your clothes. Your hand was stinging and red, but you didn't care as you saw blood dripping down from the guy's mouth.

"How rude~ I was only thinking what's best for you." Using his thumb, he wiped the blood off, and in one swift motion, he grabbed your wrists and pushed them on top of the bed. You tried to move your arms away from the wooden headpiece, but it was stuck.

"Wha-?! My arms are stuck!" You struggled to move them from the top of the bed whilst the man climbed on top of you, the cloth covering his bulge poking your stomach as you squirmed about. 

"Bungee gum~ My aura possesses the properties of both rubber and gum~" His yellow orbs glared at you as she smiled in glee, "Oh, look at the look in your eyes. Your determination, your fighting spirit. Oh, don't look at me like that my darling~ You're turning me on." He rubbed his crotch against your clothed pussy, moaning in pleasure as you felt your panties dampen from his precum. 

"Mhm~! S-stop! Get off me!" You squirmed and screamed. There was no denying that it felt amazing. Working as a police officer, it was hard to deal with your sexual desires. So when Hisoka took over, you subconsciously rubbed against his dick and moaned in pleasure. 

"Hngh~ But princess, you don't actually want me to stop, do you?" He whispered into your ear, his hot breath coating your skin. He nibbled and licked at your ears, making you sensitive as your pussy throbbed. Then, a surge of pain went through your neck and you yelped. Hisoka had bit you hard, almost as if he was going to eat all of you. You could feel a trickle of blood flowing down from your neck but you didn't care. He bit harder in different areas of your neck until he found your sweet spot, where you shuddered and blood came spurting out. You turned your face away, not wanting to show that you were giving in to the pleasure he was giving you. Annoyed, his smile disappeared. He took a few licks of the blood and then sat up, his head moving away fromn your neck. "Princess, I need you to cooperate. Hm?" He cocked his head to the side as you looked into those yellow orbs.

"Get off me, you can go fuck yourself." You spat in his face. 

Suddenly, a hand wrapped tightly around your neck and you couldn't breathe. He released his bungee gum from your arms and lifted you up, so that you were on his eye level. His hand strangled you tighter and tighter, and his dominating aura wrapped around you. His free hand brushed off the saliva on his face, and he licked his fingers intently, still staring into your eyes. Damn, that's fucking hot. You thought to yourself. The more he strangled you the more your pussy throbbed. He looked down and saw your wet panties and smirked. 

"I was going to play nice while I could, but it turns out that my princess if naughtier than I thought~" He violently pushed you against the wall behind the bed, making his hold on your neck stronger. His nails were cutting your skin and trailing down his hands. He crashed his lips against yours, biting at your bottom lip, making you moan and whimper. When your mouth opened, he took the chance and forced his tongue into your mouth. Both of your slipper tongues were fighting for dominance, but as you trembled beneath him, finding it hard to breath, he had won and was working wonders in your mouth, tracing everywhere in the slippery cave with his tongue. The taste of saliva and blood were mixed as his bite and your punch caused both of you to bleed. He forced a finger into your pulsating, wet folds, his fingers thrusting in and out of your pussy. You tightened as you felt his sharp nails scratching the wet walls, his fingers hitting your sweet spot every time he thrusted in. He put in another finger and scissored your wet folds, opening the tight hole. All you could hear were the lewd sounds of your pussy and his fingers; the wet, squishy, lewd noises. You were so close to your high. He thrusted in and out, again and again, and it hurt so much but felt so good. You could tell that you were bleeding from all the cuts from his nails. 

"Hngh~! Hi- so- ka, mhm~ more! I'm c-coming!" Just as you were about to come, he took out his fingers. He broke the kiss and stared at your eyes for a moment, then sucked your juices that were gushing out of your pussy off of his fingers.

"Mhm~ you're so tasty princess~" He looked into your eyes and smiled. You broke the eye contact and felt inferior. You loved his dominating aura, but as a police officer, you were conscious about the fact that you were about to give in to just his fingers, his mouth, and his hand that was strangling you.

He let go of his hand on your neck and took off his pants, and as you watched him, you noticed the wet patch of his cum. You continued to eye his figure, and saw the outline of his large cock, hard but slimy from all the cum. You gulped as his size was bigger than you thought a human could have. Maybe he isn't hyman after all. I mean, he's someone from the Phantom Troupe. It isn't impossible. He saw you staring at his member and chuckled, saying "Aww babygirl, I'm getting shy if you keep staring at my hungry cock begging for you~" He smirked and said in that smooth tone he always talked in. He stood at the side of the bed while you faced the other direction, embarrassed. All of the sudden your body was pulled over to the edge of the bed Hisoka was standing at. Your head was being pulled over and crashed into he well built abs. "Ungh! What the-?!" You used Gyo and saw a pink, gum-like trial connected to his hand all the way to your neck like a leash attached to a collar. Before you could fight back, Hisoka moved his hands side to side, causing your face to be slapped against his dick, cum slathering all over your face. He pulled you even closer to your body, and you lurched forward, unable to fight against his Bungee Gum. 

"Suck it." He said in a commanding tone, his voice still sexy, making you shiver.You began to lick the base of his shaft, cleaning all of the cum smothered in that area. Before you took him whole, your tongue licked in between his balls, and he moaned loudly. Seeing that he like it, you continued to suck on his balls, slowly nibbling and licking the soft tissue. Within a flash, you felt a sting on your cheek. You look at Hisoka's raised hand that just slapped your face, hard. It hurt so much, you thought it was going to scar permanently. 

"Can't my babygirl listen to instructions? Let me say it slower for you," he used his Bungee Gum to violently pull you to his face, leaned into you ear and whispered: "Suck. My. Cock. Clean." He went back to his normal standing position and smiled at you. You went back down to his cock and started by licking the tip. The taste of his cum was bitter and salty, but you were addicted to it. You started to take the whole thing in your mouth, but it was so big that you thought it was impossible. Moving up and down on his dick, you hollowed your mouth as you tried to suck every bit of it off. His moans were getting louder and you sucked him quicker, picking up the pace as his cock was lubricated with your own saliva. Suddenly, his hands grabbed your head and pushed you down hard. You gagged, the tip of his cock hitting deep down your throat, pulling himself in and pushing out at an inhumane pace. "Mhm~ Hng~ Ng!" You were choking on his dick as he forced you to take him whole. "Ahh~ Hmm~" His moans echoed throughout the room, his sexy voice enveloping you as your pussy gushed out with its juices. He went faster, and you knew he was cumming with how much his dick pulsated and throbbed on your tongue. Without warning, he pulled your head away and took his hand to aim his member, the creamy, white cum splurted all on your face.

"Awh, you look so lewd with my cum all over your face." He smiled and leaned in, licking your ears then whispering, "Ahh~ look how hard I've gotten, and it's all because of you, princess ~" He winked at you and proceeded to lick and suck all of the stained blood on your skin. Whenever he hit that sweet spot, you shivered and moaned in delight, and with every shake and sound you made, you could feel his plump lips curl into a smirk. You felt empty, you wanted to reach that orgasm and you wanted to cum so bad. While he continued to lick and bite at your nap, you rocked back and forth, just wanting that friction against your clit to bring you to your high. You moaned louder and you could feel your juices wet the bedsheets. Suddenly, you were pushed down onto the bed with so much force that you could feel your head ringing, your face coming into contact with the material of the bed and your ass up in the air, naked and open for Hisoka to see. 

"Babygirl~ who said you could move, hmm?" He used his hand to slap your ass hard. You yelped and fell down from the impact, and tried to use your hands to rub the spot that stung like a bee. But before you could reach it, he pulled both of your arms to the front of the bed and used his bungee gum on you again, making sure that your hands could not move anywhere. "Who said you could fall down, babygirl?" He pulled you back up so that your ass was totally up in the air, and only your knees supported your body. Another slap. "And who said you could rub yourself where it hurt?" Another slap. You cried as these slaps were so powerful that you felt numb from the hip all the way to your toes. "Come on, look at daddy and answer me, hmm babygirl~?" He took your chin and turned your head around, your eyes were wet with tears and you just looked so vulnerable. Just the way he liked it. and he could feel his cock throbbing as he waited to hurt you more.

"N-no one..." Another slap. "Mhm! No one, d-daddy~!" You cried out, the pain spreading everywhere on your body. Yet, you felt like you were so close to your orgasm, you just needed a little bit more. 

"Good~ stick your tongue out." He smiled at you and brought you closer to his face. He licked your tongue and sucked on it, then you both shared a passionate kiss, but he broke it off quick. He conjured what seemed to be a white sheet of paper, and placed it on your eyes. It was black and you couldn't see anything. "Count it for me, princess~" He breathed into your ear, licking it once then going back to his position. He slapped you-

"Mhm! O-one! T-two... Ah- thr-three! F-our. Hng! Five!" You were a moaning mess as he continued to ruthlessly hit your ass again and again. With the blindfold on, you could feel the contact of his palm against your skin even more, making it so much more painful but also so much more pleasurable. 

"Aww, you've been so good for me Y/n-chan... I guess you deserve a reward too~" You shook in response to his erotic voice. You loved hearing everything that came out of his mouth. He readied his tip at the entrances of your wet folds, and he teased you by only putting the tip in and then taking it out. 

"Mhm! Hisoka... s-stop teasing me..." You sighed out, slightly pushing against him. All of you wanted him to ram his cock in, but you didn't say it out loud as it would definitely damage your pride. But knowing the man, you knew you wouldn't get it so easy... 

"Ara~ What did you just say babygirl?"

"H-hisoka- Mhm!" You felt him slap you again, but this time he rubbed the red patch after, his nails still scratching your soft skin. 

"Come on babygirl, don't make me repeat myself~" You bit your lip, and a part of you didn't want to tell him, but more than anything you just wanted his big, fat cock to be slammed into your wet folds. 

"D-daddy, I want your hard thick c-cock to slam and break my pussy..." He chuckled to himself, and you were red with embarrassment. 

"Okay~ anything for you, love~" In one swift motion, his cock rammed into you, and you felt it all the way to your stomach. "Mhm~ you like that?" You could only nod in response, as he slammed his cock again and again, leaving you in a moaning mess. But something made you feel it even more. Every time his cock came out of your insides, there was some sort of tension... like gum being pulled out- 

"Mhm! Hmm! Hng~ More, faster- Nhgn!" All you could hear were the wet schlops and lewd noises coming from your pussy and everything was heightened. You couldn't feel anything but pure pleasure as his cock rammed into your insides. 

"Awh! you feel so amazing babygirl~! You take me so well... it's like we're meant to be♡~" His bulge got bigger and you could feel the pulsating and throbbing inside of your walls. You loved every second of it. You forgot all about your job and why you were here in the first place. All you could focus on was his cock. 

"Mhm~ Y/n l-loves cock! Give Y/n m-more- Ngh! Da-daddy~ Hmm~" His moans were getting louder and so were yours. A hand moved from your hip to the back of your neck, pressing down and choking you while he pushed in and out. 

"Fuck, I'm coming! Hmm~ babygirl, are you close?" He went at an inhumance pace as both of you were close to reaching your highs. 

"Mhm~! Yes daddy! Impregnate me with that thick creamy cum! Mhm~!!" You both climaxed as your juices and his cum mixed together. All you could hear were your breaths and pants in a single moment of silence. Hisoka had released the bungee gum on your arms and the blindfold, and you saw his face and muscular abs covered in sweat. You could feel both of your cum falling out of your pussy and not wanting to waste a single bit, you had taken your fingers and scooped it up, bringing it to your tongue and licking all of it while looking into Hisoka's eyes. He looked at you in awe, thinking to himself, Oh~ she would be so much fun to break when she's matured. You saw his flaccid dick grow hard again, and you took this opportunity to lick at the remains of your sexual intercourse, licking every crevice of his hard dick. It smelled of sweat and cum, but you loved the salty taste combined with your saliva. He looked at you do your work and you made sure to keep eye contact with him at all times. When you finished sucking him off, you climbed on top of him and used your fingers to open your wet hole as you went down on his cock. "Mhm~!" He was so big that even tho you just had sex, you you still weren't used to his size at all. You began to thrust up and down, making sure that his dick stayed inside your pusse. His hands made their way to your hips and he brought his mouth to your nipples and licked at the pink delicate buds, then bit on them hard, sucking them with his mouth as if expecting something to come out. 

"Hng~! Hisoka, m-more..." He looked at you and stared at the moment, making you shy but even wetter. Out of nowhere, he used his hands and thrusted you in and out at an inhumane pace. "Mhm! Hisoka~" He smirked at the sound of his name.

"Hmm~ I love it when you scream my name. Say it louder~" He brought your lips closer to your buds and sucked and bit them again, making you feel a rush of pleasure

"Here boss! She's really powerful- Wha-?! Hisoka?! Y/n?!" The ponytail man opened the door, and he seemed to be accompanied with someone with slick black hair and a tattoo on his forehead. But this uninvited audience just seemed to turn you on even more, making you sloppier. Hisoka noticed this and smirked to himself, putting more love bites on your neck as you moaned.

"Hi~! So! Hng... Ka!" He continued to thrust you in and out, his cock bulging at every noise you made. 

"Ara~ if it isn't the boss. Y/n-chan, why not you say hello? He turned you around while lifting your legs up, giving the ponytail man and their so-called boss a full view of Hisoka ramming his dick into your pussy.

"H-hel- Hng! H-hello! I'm- ng- I'm Hi-Hisoka's! Cock s-slave... hng! I'm c-coming~ Yaah~" You squealed in pleasure as you both came and the white, thick juices fell all over on the floor. You looked at the two men stanging at the doorway, and said-

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~"

Notes:

updates will be a bit slow for the rest of this month becus i've got exams~ i'll still be working on requests as well as formulating other smut oneshots but they may not be posted until june.

i hope you enjoyed, thanks for picking up this work !