Actions

Work Header

The Lightest Touch

Chapter 22: Sweetest Slytherin

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Earth to Hermione?”

Hermione was, to put it simply, love crazy. Having only previously seen small glimpses of Draco’s soft, caring side and now suddenly being showered with affection and those to die for smiles was - well, it was enough to make a girl lose her mind. 

Focusing on her studies was proving to be a challenge; she’d be brewing a potion and think about how good it felt when he leaned against her, when they were close enough to kiss and suddenly she’d poured too much of an ingredient in; she’d be writing notes for History of Magic and the ink would spill when her mind stuttered over a particular glance over Draco had given her earlier. And the absurdist thing was she didn’t get tired of hanging out with him or thinking about him. How had Draco put it that day? I can’t seem to get enough of you. 

Well, she felt the same way - dizzy and all consumed and absolutely dying to kiss those hungry looking lips. During her trips to libraries and conversations with friends, her mind would wander - repeating to herself the same question  - when would he kiss her again? Surely soon - she didn’t know how he managed to resist the urge because anytime they were close, she would curse herself for ever suggesting the no kissing rule. 

“Hermione?”

She was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of Harry’s impatient voice.

“Hmm?”

“I was asking how the library archives are going with Malfoy?”

She blinked. “Oh. We’re nearly finished, this Saturday would be our last time finishing everything up.”

“That’s great." He smiled awkwardly. "Well," he said finally, "what I really wanted to talk to you about was, well, Ron’s been-”

“I’m going to talk to him, I swear it, Harry. I just- I’m not entirely sure what to say to him.”

Harry sighed. “Ron’s not angry because you’re with Malfoy.” 

Hermione raised a sceptical eyebrow. 

“Well, he is. But I think he’s madder that you didn’t tell him about Malfoy in the first place and lied to him. He feels betrayed and ‘Mione I think - I think he misses you.”

She blew out air through her nose, trying to process this. “I- I miss him too. But he’s just so awkward and weirdly jealous and...you know? I just want it to be normal with him. I want him to be okay with my life instead of just being so mad all the damn time.”

Harry gave her a sympathetic look. “I know, he’s difficult sometimes. We both know that. But give him a chance? I can’t stand to see him so upset.”

She nodded. “I will, Harry. I will.”


She’d talk to Ron later. She would. But right now? Right now she was lying in bed, tired after a day of classes, the glow of the moon spilling through her window, pillow clutched to her chest as she recounted a conversation in the underground book hut Draco had shown her yesterday.

"For example, in Pride and Prejudice Elizabeth and Darcy don’t even kiss. I mean come on! “What if Darcy was a bad kisser. She would’ve never known!”

Hermione laughed. “Well, that’s true. But things were different back then. And I think it's nice that their relationship was built off emotions.”

“Yeah right. Darcy also didn’t shut the fuck up about how beautiful Elizabeth looked every chapter.”

“Well yes, but he also changed himself for her when she called him out on his behaviour. Their romance was very emotionally charged. It was made up of trust and respect and admiration.”

“And them eye fucking each other from across the room when they attended balls.”

She rolled her eyes. “Does that situation ring any bells for you?”

The comment has been flippant, cheeky - and so she was surprised to that his cheeks had gained a small tint of scarlet to them as he remained weirdly silent.

“Hit a nerve?”

He cleared his throat. “No.”

She reached over to him, placed her thighs on either side of his so she was straddling him on the couch. She noted his fists curling at his sides.

“Tell me, Malfoy. What did you think of me at the Yule ball?”

His cheeks were fully flushed now and he looked away. Didn’t meet her eye. Merlin, had he thought she’d looked terrible?

“I- Uh, Well. You looked…”

She bought both her hands to cup his jaw, bought his face up to meet hers. “Hey,” she said gently. “You don’t have to tell me.” There was some strain in her voice, not wanting to be disappointed by his thoughts of her unruly hair or ugly dress. What if he thought she’d looked hideous?

He smiled softly. “No, it's just...I was absolutely speechless when I saw you that night.”

“Really?” Joy bubbled up inside her. 

“I hated you obviously, so my internal monologue was less like “oh she’s beautiful.” and more “Fuck her for looking like that. Why the fuck does she look good? She shouldn’t be allowed to!”

A laugh escaped her. “Well if it counts for anything, I thought you looked very dashing that night as well.”

A grin split his face. “Who uses the word “dashing?”

She swatted him, then he licked his lips, her gaze dropped to them, hungry, knowing she couldn't, wouldn’t and was reminded of her stupid rules all over again.

-

She was still lying in bed and the hour was late but she couldn’t sleep and without meaning to, she was making her way to Draco’s room, only in a slip and small cotton shorts with a robe to cover her as she walked through the corridors. 

She almost pushed the door open when she remembered. Next time knock Granger. How things had changed since that night.

Hesitantly, she knocked three times on his door.

She heard scuffling and she was greeted by Theo, his hair messy and eyes tired. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her at the door. “Isn’t it your bedtime?”

She scoffed. “I’m here to see Draco.”

The Slytherin raised his eyebrow. “On a first name basis now?”

She resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “Theo, can I come in?”

He shrugged and stepped to the side. 

Draco’s bed had the curtains drawn around them and tentatively, leaving Theo’s side, she pushed them back. 

“Have fun!” Theo called as she disappeared behind the curtains.

Draco was sitting in his bed, with a pair of reading glasses on, as he held a blue hardcover in his hand. 

“Hello,” he said. 

Only Draco could cause her body to heat at the sound of him greeting her.

“Hi,” she replied meekly, suddenly shy. She’d had absolutely no plan heading into his room and now she was unsure of what she was even here for. But he seemed to be less clueless than her as he closed the curtain behind her, casting a silencing charm to then lean back smugly against his pillow.

“Strip.”

She blinked.

“What?”

His face didn’t portray any emotions, his eyes flickering over her. “Do I have to repeat myself?”

She was suddenly far too hot but she didn’t resist him, bit her tongue to stop any questions spilling out, the most urgent one Are we going to have sex?. Slipping her robes off, she stood unsure as she revealed herself in the lacy white slip to his view. 

His gaze was devouring but he didn’t move, eyes still intense.

She crossed her arms over his chest, insecure as his eyes raked over her.

He set down his book beside him.

“Drop your arms.”

She dropped them.

‘Good girl,”

A shiver ran through her.

A strange sense of calm settled over her, as even though she felt hot and flushed, everything felt slow, right. 

And she was incredibly turned on and he hadn’t even touched her. 

Yet.

She wasn’t exactly sure what had happened between the innocent moment of him saying hello and him ordering her to strip, but she wasn’t complaining. Still, it had been different with Ron - who would usually kiss her sweetly before getting himself off and leaving her unsatisfied.

This - this was different. This was Draco’s cool, lingering gaze. His deep, melodic voice. This pure want. And she felt like she was on fire as he gestured for him to join him on the bed. Exposed and only in her underwear, she crawled onto his bed. He was still fully clothed but there was something in her throat and she couldn’t speak. Couldn’t ask him to discard his clothes. 

He didn’t seem to mind her silence. “Come sit,”

Wordlessly, she crawled so her thighs were on either side of him. His legs were stretched out on the bed, so the position meant she was close to him, flush to his body.

He made an impatient nose. “No, turn around.”

She furrowed her eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

There it was again - impatience. He roughly manoeuvred her so that her back was flush against his chest, so she couldn’t see his face. He pressed lightly on her shoulder blades so she shifted down on his legs, questions whirring through her. 

The last thing she expected was his hands finding their way into her hair. She felt soft small tugs and gripped his thighs with her hands. 

“What are you doing?” she whispered. She didn’t know why - Draco had cast the charm. No one would hear them.

“Braiding your hair,” he responded as if the answer was obvious. 

She had figured out by now they were going to have sex but she didn’t -she hadn’t- it hadn’t sunk in properly yet and her heart stuttered at the realisation.
His hands threaded through her hair, surprisingly gentle as he twisted her hair into a plait, and she felt herself relax a little, tilting her head slightly back. 

“When d'ya you learn how to do this?”

“My mother.” 

“That’s sweet.”

He scoffed. “I’m not sweet .”

She was grinning now. “Yes,” she said, almost gleefully, “you are.”

“I’m a Slytherin, we’re not sweet.”

“You, Draco Malfoy, are the sweetest Slytherin I know.”

He merely scoffed at his, not bothering to argue the point.

Quiet settled over them again. 

“Don’t be nervous,” his voice came as he finished her braid and began twisting her around to face him. 

“I’m not.”

“I can feel you shaking.”

“Sorry.”

He had spun her around and her legs bracketed his and then his mouth was on hers, rough and desperate. 

Finally.

It was like she’d been drowning and she had finally come up for air. She kissed him back - with a passion and heat she hadn’t known existed inside her. 

His lips collided with hers, teeth bumping and tongues scraping over each other. He didn’t give her time to breathe, to think, as he flipped them around, pressing her into his mattress, still devouring her mouth and lips. And while he was kissing her, his hands were busy undoing her bra strap. Ron had always struggled with that, always arguing they could just cast a spell to remove it. She’d argued that it was hotter if he took it off, the slow discarding of clothes. He hadn’t got it.

But Draco, gods, Draco was skilled - her bra removed in a matter of seconds. Insecurity spiked through her, even as his mouth descended onto her breast and it was wonderful, electrifying. But then her mind wondered: he was only so skilled at all because he’d been with so many girls, she had only ever been with Ron and what if it was bad and the last time she showered was this morning, what if she didn’t compare to all the girls he’d fucked-

She gasped out in pain as his teeth snagged on her nipple.

He growled at her. “Shut up.”

“But I’m not speaking.”

“Your thoughts are too fucking loud.”

She took a shuddery breath in and Draco paused, bought himself up so his face hovered above hers.

“Hey, Hermione. Hey.”

Her chest felt like it might collapse and she let out another shaky breath. “It’s just - this is all going so fast and I- I don’t want it to be disappointing. I mean you’ve been with so many girls and I might not compare to them.”

He looked at her like she had gone mad but Hermione didn’t feel mad - this was all perfectly logical.

“Hermione, are you hearing yourself? You’re a fucking goddess . I mean look at you.

She looked into his eyes, knew that he was telling the truth. And the truth tore through her.

He thought she was beautiful.

He continued. “And if this is fast, and you want to stop, tell me now. We can stop right now.”

Desire coiled tight inside her, making her shake her head slowly. “No. I want this.”

Understanding burned brightly between them. They were really doing this.

She hadn’t come here for sex but perhaps some part of her knew that knocking on this door wouldn’t lead to innocent conversation, that they both felt the pull and it was only inevitable that they’d give in eventually, for Hermione had always been good at self-control but not when it came to him.

She felt reckless even as she kissed him softly. He held her face gently even as his fingers were tracing around her nipple and her breaths were coming harder.

“Please,” she moaned against his mouth. How had he already reduced her to begging? 

“As you wish,” he grinned evilly, and then his mouth was there, sucking on her skin and she arched up against him, pressing her breasts into his mouth as pleasure shot through her, eradicating any previous doubts she’d been having. She marvelled at the time he spent kneading her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples until the ache between her legs was becoming unbearable, her nails digging painfully into his back. She bucked up against him, trying to relieve the pressure and he felt him smile against her skin. 

“What do you need Hermione?” he teased. 

She groaned. “Please, please touch me.”

He bought his face off her chest to look at her, one hand on the mattress so he was hovering above her, and one hand still on her breast. “But I am,” he said as his fingers toyed with her.

She huffed a laugh, desperately trying to hide her embarrassment even as she blinked rapidly. “Not there.”

“Tell me where then.”

Bastard. She dropped her hands from around his back, and then with her right hand, dipped it between her legs, where her knickers remained, and stroked over the cloth. “Here,” she said.

He groaned as he realised what she was doing, and his hand snapped around her wrist, pulling it off.

“That’s against the rules,” he scolded. 

Hermione raised an eyebrow. “There are rules?”

He seemed angry at this and it only made her more aroused. And she was so desperate, so needy, that when his hand finally dipped below her waistband, she bucked against him, already greedy for more of his touch.

But then just as quick as his fingers had grazed her core, they were removed. She let out a small whine in protest but he simply pulled her knickers off her legs before diving right down between her legs with his hand. A tremble ran through her grazed her clit, teasingly. She knew that he knew that she needed more and his fingers pressed against her, gathering moisture. 

 She was almost shocked at how wet she’d gotten, almost embarrassed but then he pushed two fingers inside of her and her mind emptied. 

“Gods, I thought I’d need to prepare you more but you’re already so wet.

She bit her lip as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her, stopping any embarrassing sounds.

His eyes caught the movement. “Stop that,”

She released her lip instantly. 

“I want to hear every sound you make.”

She swallowed thickly, clenched at the words, as they sent a new wave of arousal through her at his demanding, possessive tone. And without even much encouragement, only the steady thrust of his long digits inside her, she was writhing on his fingers, bucking against him as she sought friction. It was clear she was chasing an orgasm as the first waves of pleasure started to roll through her, evident in the little pants and whimpers that escaped her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she practically rode her fingers and the only thing keeping her grounded was the sound of his voice. 

He watched her intently, gaze transfixed, eyes filled with awe.

“You’re so beautiful like this, Hermione,” he breathed. 

His fingers curled inside of her and she couldn’t help the moan that escaped her as he hit a sweet spot inside her - turning her breaths ragged, stuttered. He was building her up to that addicting, dizzy feeling and he kissed her messily all through it, revelling in her inability to kiss him back properly, too overwhelmed, only managing to squirm against him.

“You’re so sensitive,” he teased as he bought his hand up to lightly brush against her nipple. She groaned. “Please," she sobbed, "I’m so close-”

He removed his fingers from inside her and she almost screamed at the sudden absence.

“Why,” she whined, breathless “Why- I was so close.”

A grin crawled onto his face. “I want the first time you come tonight to be on my cock.”

“Take your shirt off then,” she said, still bitter from her denied orgasm.

He was still smiling like the absolute idiot he was. “Eager, are we? Who's to say I don’t want to tease you more?”

Her eyes softened. “Please, please put your cock in me.”

He raised his eyebrows. “You beg so sweetly for me, I find it hard to refuse.”

She smiled in victory as he tugged his shirt off and shucked his black slacks off as well. Leaving him in his boxers which were soon discarded quickly after.

It was involuntarily the way her eyes widened as she took his length in. “Oh,” she breathed. “You’re big. Is that going to-”

“Fit? Yes, it will.”

She wet her lips and before she could say anything or admire his erection any longer, he was attacking her lips again, almost painfully, as she kissed him back, with the same fervour. She felt his cock twitch against her and she clenched in anticipation of what was to come. 

“Please,” she whined. “Please put it in me.”

He obliged, lining his cock up with her entrance, whilst quickly casting a contraceptive charm.

“Spread your legs for me.” She widened the space between her thighs. “Beautiful,” he murmured, barely aware he’d said it aloud.

A gasp escaped both of them as he slid the very tip of himself into her, almost without warning.

“Oh,” she pressed her eyes shut as he slid more of himself in.

“Relax,” he breathed out. “You’re squeezing me really tight.”

“Sorry,” she said, biting her lip. 

He was almost fully in her, and she trembled at how full she felt already.

"Shit," he breathed "you’re doing so good. Nearly there.”

They both grunted as he bottomed out inside her, not moving.

He looked at her, searching for signs of pain. Her chest was rising and falling, breaths uneven.

Eventually, sweat collecting on his forehead from resisting the urge to pound her into the mattress - she felt incredible and warm and tight - she nodded. 

“You can- you can move now.”

He rocked into her gently, still watching her intently, cautious. 

Her hands grasped at him until her nails dug into his back, steadying herself. “Harder, please. don’t hold back.”

And with those words, he pulled himself out and thrust violently back into her. She yelled as she felt filled in a way she never had before. 

“Like that?” he said, pounding into her.

“Yes! Yes, like that. Gods I feel so full!”

And then he was thrusting harshly into her again and again, not minding her mewls and cries. 

"God, Hermione. You're so tight," he groaned in a pained voice.

Her nails scratched at his back as he drove into her mercilessly, gritting his teeth as she arched against him. “Tell me what you need,”

“I need- I need more,” she panted.

Almost furious, he grasped her thigh, hooked his own leg around it and drove into her harder, earning more moans from her as he hit a new spot inside her with the new angle. The sound of their skin slapping together and her breathy moans only spurred him on further. 

Hermione felt like she was on cloud nine, every painful thrust and shove of him inside her so deliciously pleasurable. She’d never experienced sex like his - rough and harsh and more importantly, she’d never felt so full. 

He was sucking on her skin, biting lightly on her earlobe and neck and shoulder, every expanse of her skin was ravaged by his lips and the gratifying scrape of his teeth, the marvellous slide of his tongue. He began to tremble as he grew closer to his climax, and he effortlessly bought his hand to her clit, rubbing small light circles. She whimpered, wanting more pressure. His fingers became more insistent, making the coil inside of her tighter as she felt she was about to burst.

“I’m going to come,” she panted, writhing and squirming under his ministrations. 

Stuttered, rough thrusts, gritted teeth. “Not yet. Say it. Say my name.”

She gasped as he thrust into her particularly harshly, and the pleasure had built, and she choked out his name. “Draco, Draco I-”

“Come,” he growled, jaw tense. “Come all over my cock, Hermione.”

The words tipped her over the edge and she shuddered as the orgasm blew through her, hips bucking and jerking, her muscles contracting around him. 

He came seconds later with a groan, spilling inside of her.

She didn’t know how many minutes they both lay there, side by side, breathing heavily in the low light of the room. 

“Good thing you cast a silencing charm,” she laughed after she had collected herself. They were both naked and though clean (Draco had cast a spell to take care of that pretty quickly) she still felt the traces of him all over her.

“Yes,” he murmured. She turned on her side to see him lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling.

“Am I sleeping here tonight?”

She saw the faintest traces of a smile on his face. “That depends. Have I passed your test?”

Absentmindedly, her hand reached out to touch his chest and stomach, fingers tracing small circles on the pale, toned skin.

“Most definitely passed the test. Not how I expected it to happen but I’m not complaining.”

“And how were you expecting it to happen?”

She was silent for a moment, pressing her lips together. “I’m not sure. Maybe something more gentle. Which I don’t why I’d expect that from you.”

“I thought you said I was sweet.”

“Yes, but you’re also unbelievably horny.”

Even in the low dim light, she saw his eyes sparkle. “Really? I recall it was you begging merely minutes into it.”

She was glad for the dark now, for she flushed bright scarlet, coming up empty for words. She expected him to let the room fall silent, and for the night to take them but instead, she felt his hand on her thigh, as he turned to lie on his side, facing her. 

"Lie on your back," he murmured. Even though she was confused, she listened, shifting her weight onto her back so she was looking up at the ceiling. He shifted closer to her and began drawing, small light circles on her stomach. She'd just come and felt greedy as new waves of desire hit her. She didn't dare look at Draco, scared he'd see how flushed and hot she was at his simple touches. But she gasped when his fingers dipped lower, grazing her lips. She was wet still, but her nerve endings felt raw and exposed from what they'd just done and his fingers on her clit. "Draco," she gasped, "it's painful."

"I don't care," he said as he began moving his fingers rhythmically in small circles on her clit, slowly, so pleasure washed through her. She felt herself losing sense of reality again as he bought her to the edge. "Draco, please." She reached out to move his arm but his voice stopped her.

"Don't."

She dropped her arms, fisted them in the sheets as he continued working her towards her orgasm. Her breaths became heavier, as she let out small whimpers. 

"You're doing so good for me Hermione. Nearly there." His voice was coaxing, sweet, the opposite of the rough pads of his fingers against her bundle of nerves. 

She wanted to cry with how sweet and intense it felt and then her eyes were closing and with a muffled cry, she came, clenching around nothing as her mind swam. She didn't have time to think, recover,  because his voice was in her ear.

"Clean them up," he murmured, voice hot and low and demanding.

She sucked the two digits in her mouth, feeling absolutely filthy as she did so. He removed his fingers from her mouth with a pop.

"Good girl," he whispered, and then he put his arm around her, and she shifted to face him. He stared into her eyes, took in her curls and glistening skin.

"Thank you," she breathed though she wasn't sure for what for. 

He kissed her forehead, sighed contently. “Good night, Hermione.”

"Good night,"

The room fell silent, the both of them exhausted and dazed and soon their eyes fell shut, drifting off into sleep -his hand in her curls and one of her arms slung around his back. Curled up against each other, snug and warm and happy.

Notes:

Hopefully you liked the update!! Pls let me know what your thoughts ;)