Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-27
Updated:
2023-10-06
Words:
216,970
Chapters:
103/?
Comments:
11
Kudos:
17
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
6,217

Unexpected Encounters

Summary:

With the arrival of Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick to Japan for a vacation, they will find some strange emeralds that will cause them to meet beings from a different planet known as Mobius and in the process they will meet a red panda who sings death metal.
Main Couples: Nick x Judy x Jack ( Wildehopps / Savagehopps / Wildehoppsavage ), Haida x Retsuko ( Haidsuko ), Ookami x Fenneko ( Ookanneko ), Sonic x Amy ( Sonamy ), Tails x Cosmo ( Tailsmo ), Knuckles x Tikal ( Knuxikal ).
Other Couples: Stu x Bonnie, Bogo x Clawhauser, Komiya x Tsunoda, Manumaru x Resasuke, Anai x Hakumi, Shadow x Rouge ( Shadouge ).
Ratchet & Clank Couples: Alister x Ratchet.
Star Fox Couples: Falco x Fox, Peppy x Slippy.
Happy Tree Friends Couples: Disco Bear x Pop, Flippy x Flaky, Sneaky x Mouse Ka-Boom, Truffles x Lammy, Russell x Mime.
Kaiketsu Zorori Couples: Arthur x Elzie, Roger x Milly.
Beastars Couples: Legoshi x Jack, Collot x Voss, Durham x Miguno.
Note: Although this is a crossover between Zootopia, Aggretsuko, and Sonic; characters from Beastars, Star Fox, Kaiketsu Zorori, Happy Tree Friends, and Ratchet & Clank will appear frequently throughout the story.

Notes:

Well, this is the first fic I've ever written for Zootopia. This will be a crossover between Zootopia, Aggretsuko, and Sonic The Hedgehog (based partially on Sonic Underground and Sonic X). This fic contains fan characters that belong to me and that are children of canonical characters, who during the course of the stories will see what their personalities are like. Without more to say, here the story begins.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Families and Children

Chapter Text

It was a normal day in the city of Japan, in one of the airports of the city a plane from the city of Zootopia just arrived. In it, people who have just come to the country came either for vacations or for other reasons.

Among the people getting off the plane was a red fox with green eyes wearing a green button-down shirt, brown pants, and a blue tie; a gray rabbit with purple eyes wearing a red and white and gray plaid shirt; another gray rabbit with blue eyes that had black stripes on its face that joined at the back of its head that wear wearing a white button-down shirt, black pants, black tie and a black jacket; and lastly a brown fennec fox with light brown eyes wearing a black shirt with a red stripe and olive green pants.

These were nothing more and nothing less than two of the Zootopia police officers Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps, known as the first fox and the first rabbit in the Zootopia police forces, Jack Savage, the best known secret agent of his agency, and Finnick, an old friend of Nick's who helped out on many undercover missions.

But the four of them weren't coming. Behind them came 2 children: One was a gray and light brown vixen with green eyes, wearing a red shirt, a yellow skirt, and a blue bow on her head. The other was a gray rabbit that had black stripes on his face that joined at the back of his head, he wore a light blue shirt and brown pants.

These two children are named Nicole Wilde and Jerry Savage, they are half siblings and twins at the same time. Nicole is the daughter of Nick and Judy, while Jerry is the son of Jack and Judy. They are both 4 years old and each was standing on either side of their mother.

Some time ago Nick and Jack had fallen in love with Judy and they did everything possible to make Judy fall in love with one of them, without either of them knowing that the other was in love with her until the day they both confessed. After several unforeseen and very long counting situations one night, Nick, Judy, and Jack ended up having a threesome which led to Judy getting pregnant. After Nick and Jack realized this, they decided to help Judy, since in the end they didn't know which of the two that the unborn child could be and they felt responsible. When Judy gave birth, they realized to their surprise that they were twins and that the girl was a vixen that looked like Nick and the boy was a rabbit that looked like Jack. From that moment on the five began to be an unusual family, but over time they got used to it, although despite being a happy family there was never an official marriage between Nick, Judy, and Jack, but they lived in concubinage. They were even quite close that Nicole and Jerry referred to both Nick and Jack as their dads without any distinction and even Nick and Jack treated both children as their children without distinction from one to the other. The only thing they lacked was a stable home, as the whole family rotated between the small apartments of Nick, Judy, and Jack to live until they could buy a house big enough for all of them, fortunately they already lacked little money to get it.

Finnick on his side when he heard the news of the birth of the children and upon meeting them, they became very fond of him and began to refer to him as their honorary uncle, even letting out a side of him that even Nick didn't know and surprised him when he passed time with the kids, it was like someone other than the grumpy one he knew. Because of that, Finnick had become so close to the family that when Nick, Judy, and Jack went out to work, he stayed behind to babysit.

Now, the reason they were in Japan, was because after several years of service in the agency Jack was given the opportunity to take a vacation paid by the agency to anywhere in the world, and he could bring companions, it was which is why Nick, Judy, Finnick, Nicole, and Jerry came with him. And the reason they came to that country is because once Jack was there during a mission and he loved the country that he wanted to visit again and he was sure that his companions would love this country.

"Well, now that we are here, where is the hotel we will be staying?" Nick asked.

"It's not far, it's closer to a company called Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd. It's quite comfortable and cozy," replied Jack.

"If it's more comfortable than my van, it will have my approval," Finnick said.

At that moment, Nicole and Jerry were drinking some water in a fountain that was a few steps from where Judy was standing, when they finished and were about to return to their mother when they suddenly found two small objects right behind the fountain. They were two brilliant emeralds at the size of their paws. One was red and the other was blue. Nicole took the red one and Jerry took the blue one. They were so beautiful that they decided to keep them. They looked at the jewels, realizing that no one was looking for them so they put them in their pockets. Nick, Judy, Jack, and Finnick didn't realize what the children had found at that time.

"Well, we'd better take a taxi to the hotel," Judy suggested, taking each of the children with her paws.

When everyone finally left the airport with their bags in paws, Jack hailed a taxi. Most of them were surprised that the people in this country were driving on the opposite side of the road, from what they used in Zootopia. After putting the suitcases in the trunk, they all got in. Finnick sat down next to the driver. While Nick, Judy, and Jack sit in the backseat, Nicole sits on Nick's lap and Jerry on Jack's.

After they were ready, the taxi left the airport in the direction to the hotel.

In another part of the same city, children were found playing in a park while their parents watched them. In a specific place in the park there was a grayish-brown and gray hyena, wearing a black and red striped shirt, black pants, a black leather jack, and black boots; an orange, white, and brown red-panda wearing a peach sweater, a white and brown plaid skirt, and black shoes; a orange, white, and brow red-maned-wolf, wearing a black shirt, white jacket, blue pants, and yellow shoes, also wore a gold watch on his left wrist; a light beige fennec vixen, wearing a light blue turtleneck, gray skirt, black socks, and brown boots; a white secretary bird with some orange and yellow feathers, wearing a blue sweater, white pants, and white shoes; and finally a gray gorilla, who wore a white dress with a red scarf and white shoes.

These were workers from Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd who were on their day off: Haida, Retsuko, Ookami, and Fenneko, who worked in the accounting area, Washimi, who was the CEO's secretary, and Gori, who is the director of marketing. Haida and Retsuko were married, so were Ookami and Fenneko. Washimi and Gori, who were longtime friends with Retsuko, ended up becoming friends with Haida, Fenneko, and Ookami in recent years.

At that moment, two children approached them: One was a brown and gray red-panda, wearing a black and red striped shirt, and blue pants. The other was a cream, white, and brown hybrid that had the eyes, head shape, arms, legs, and height of a red-wolf, while it had the muzzle, nose, tail, and ear of a fennec; she was wearing a light blue t-shirt and grayish blue pants.

These two children are named Koka and Hana. They were best friends and had a little crush on each other Koka was the son of Haida and Retsuko, while Hana was the daughter of Ookami and Fenneko. They were both 6 years old and were playing together in a sandbox building sandcastles.

A few years ago after leaving the group of OTMGirls and having returned to work in the company, Retsuko and Haida began to get closer at first as a relationship of best friends, but with the passage of time, Retsuko decided to give a chance to Haida and realized that he was more attentive and respected her decisions than what she wanted for the future. It was like this after dating together for a while, and after a night of passion, Retsuko got pregnant, finding out about that and having talked to Haida, he proposed to her and they married shortly after Koka was born. Since then they are a happy family with their son. Even Retsuko's mother and grandmother visit them very often and even the relationship with Retsuko and her mother has improved, the only thing that still stresses her are the situations she experiences at work.

On the other hand, Ookami and Fenneko were more surprising, since they have never revealed when they started dating or how it happened, but Retsuko and Haida assume that it was at some point when Retsuko returned to work. And they only discovered them when Retsuko and Haida once caught them going home together holding hands a few days after they got off work. It was because of this Ookami started hanging with Haida, Retsuko, Washimi, and Gori more often. As with Haida and Retsuko, during a night of passion between the two, Fenneko became pregnant and after revealing it to Ookami, he proposed to her and they married before Hana was born.

They had all gathered to have a day of relaxation, and they had been in the park all morning, as it was already noon, they decided to go to lunch.

"Koka, Hana. Come on, it's time to go," their parents said.

"We're coming," they both responded in unison.

Koka and Hana had found two emeralds buried in the sand that were brightly colored. Koka had a green one and Hana had a yellow one. They wondered who could have lost them in a place like that. But since they liked them, they decided to keep them, so they put them in their pockets.

Once they were reunited with the six adults, they held hands with their respective mothers.

"I heard about a restaurant that just opened recently, and it even has an area for the children to play and have fun," Washimi said as she showed them a picture of the restaurant on her cell phone.

"And it's not that expensive either, so we can all ask for something," Gori said, holding his phone with the same image.

"Well, that's fine with me. And it looks nice," Retsuko said.

"Yeah, and it's not like those punk-style places that Haida used to take me to vent when Retsuko rejected him," Fenneko said.

"Hey, you didn't need to say that," Haida said with a little blushing of embarrassment.

"Oh, come on, friend, that is in the past," Ookami said, putting his hand on Haida's shoulder.

Koka and Hana only observed the situation without understanding from the adults, they only thought about the jewels that were found, perhaps later they would show them to their parents.

After a few seconds, the whole group finally left the park and went to the restaurant for lunch.

In another part of the city, in a dark alley, there were six beings, three of them are males beings with their respective wives and their respective children between nine and fourteen years old. Each of the male beings held an emerald, one cyan, one purple, and one white. One of them had a track in his hands. And it was seeing how far the other four were.

"According to my tracker, they are not far from here," this was a yellow fox.

"I can't believe that for the second time, we ended up in another dimension because of Chaos Control," this was a red echidna.

"Well, we have to find them quickly, because if it happened like the previous time, he might be here too," the blue hedgehog said.

Chapter 2: Aggretopia - New Friends

Notes:

Well here's chapter 2, as promised there will finally be interactions between the characters of the three fandoms in this chapter, although for the most part between Zootopia and Aggretsuko. I hope you like the chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Retsuko, Haida, Fenneko, Ookami arrived at the restaurant with their respective children being guided by Washimi and Gori. It was a two floors building that could see from the outside that it had a nice atmosphere. They could see that the children's play area was extensive and on the second floor. There was also an area for parents to observe. When the adults looked at Koka and Hana, they saw that they had stars in their eyes from excitement.

"The emotion is noticeable in them" said Washimi.

"That's how I was when I was a child. What memories of the past" said Gori.

"Well, we better get inside," Haida said.

Once inside they saw how elegant and neat the place was. It was very different from the other restaurants they had been to before.

"You find a table, while Haida and I order the food" Ookami said.

"What do you want to order?" Haida asked.

"I'd like to order Soba," Retsuko said.

"To my Shabu-shabu," Fenneko said.

"I would like Tempura" said Washimi.

"And I Takoyaki" said Gori.

"I want Mochi, dad" Koka said.

"I would like to eat Onigiri, Mr. Haida" Hana said.

"Well, with that we will also buy refreshments for everyone. How about a cola drink? "Haida said.

They all nodded in affirmation.

"Well, let's get in line to ask for our order, as long as the children are taken to the playground, it looks like they are anxious to play there" said Ookami.

After that, Haida and Ookami went to line, while Retsuko, Fenneko, Washimi, and Gori led Koka and Hana to the second floor of the restaurant.

...

Inadvertently, a small fly-shaped camera entered the restaurant when a customer entered, just in time before the door closed. The camera had a type of sensors that allowed it to detect where it was what it was looking for. He went through the first floor and there was nothing, so he went up to the second floor where in the area where the children were playing he began to detect just what he was looking for.

"Perfect, I have already located two of them, and as I see it are some children who have them" said a person who was observing through a screen what the camera was seeing, which was focused on Koka and Hana.

"It will be like stealing a candy from a baby" said a flying robot circling from side to side.

"Very true, and the best part is that there is no trace of that blue hedgehog anywhere to interfere with our plans."

"Sir, sir" It was heard to say two voices that came entering the room, which were two robots, a tall yellow and a short silver.

"What's going on! They don't see that I'm busy! "

"We know," said the yellow robot.

"But this has to do with it," said the silver robot, pulling out a radar.

"Wow, two others have appeared and have just appeared in the same place where the previous two were."

He moved the camera and could see that an adult red fox, two adult rabbits, an adult fennec, a small vixen and a small rabbit had entered the restaurant. And he could see that the two children were the ones who had what he was looking for.

"We are lucky. It has been children who have found them and with four of them in the same place, I think it is better that we go looking for what belongs to us" he said pressing a button to make the camera go back to the base, then he gets up the chair and leaves the room being followed by the three robots.

Once Haida and Ookami had in their hands what they had ordered they were going to go up to the second floor they realized that it was more than they could carry, between the trays of food and drinks. They had only been able to take a few steps and realized how difficult it was going to be for them to get there and since their respective wives with their respective children and their two friends had already gone up to the second floor, they couldn't ask for their help, because of that, they weren't there was no other choice but to make a second trip. But before they accidentally dropped their food, they were approached by a red fox, a rabbit and a fennec fox.

"Do you need help?" asked the red fox.

"The truth is, yes, but we don't want to bother anyone by asking for help" Ookami replied.

"We prefer to take care of ourselves," Haida said.

"Are they completely sure?" asked the striped rabbit.

The hyena nodded, but when he took another step he lost his balance and dropped the tray with which he had the food, but he was able to hold the drinks. It almost fell to the ground with the food, but was fortunately caught by the fennec fox.

"Oh, thank you very much little one" said Haida stroking the fennec fox's head as if it were his son, although he only did so for a few seconds before withdrawing his hand.

"Don't speak to me as if I were a child" said the fennec fox with a deep and threatening voice that surprised both Haida and Ookami, as they thought it was a child.

"Oh sorry" Haida said as he bowed his head.

"Don't worry, it happens all the time. Even when we are at home and walk together, many mistake him as my son" said the red fox.

"Are you not from around here? Truth?" Ookami asked.

"We come from The United States, specifically from Zootopia. My name is Nick Wilde" replied the red fox.

"My name is Savage, Jack Savage" said the striped rabbit.

"And my name is Finnick" said the fennec fox still holding the tray.

"My name is Haida" said the hyena.

"My name is Ookami" said the red wolf.

"So where will you take the food?" asked Jack.

"On the second floor, our wives, children and some friends are waiting for us," Haida replied.

"Well, we'll help you" Nick said taking the drinks that Ookami was carrying so that he could only focus on bringing the food.

For his part, Jack took part of the food, which was for the children, to take it himself.

...

In the children's area, Koka and Hana were playing in the ball pit. When one submerged, the other had to find it and when it did it brought it to the surface. It was so funny that when they came to the surface they couldn't stop laughing.

"That looks fun," said a female voice.

"We can play with you," said a male voice.

Koka and Hana turned to see a vixen and a striped rabbit (both gray in color) behind them.

"Of course you can," Hana said.

"The more the better" Koka said.

Upon receiving the affirmation, the half-siblings were delighted and jumped into the ball pit.

"My name is Nicole Wilde, and he is my twin brother" said the vixen, pointing to her brother.

"My name is Jerry Savage, nice to meet you," said the rabbit.

"My name is Koka" said the red panda.

"And my name is Hana" said the wolf / fennec hybrid.

"Well, what if Nicole and Hana hide among the balls first, while me and Jerry look for them," Koka said.

The other children nodded. The vixen and the wolf / fennec hybrid got into the sea of balls first and behind them came the rabbit and the red panda.

"How nice it would be to be a girl again" Retsuko and Gori said at the same time, while Fenneko and Washimi just watched without saying anything. But they had all heard a third voice. When the four of them turned around they saw a gray rabbit that had a fur color identical to that of the vixen and the rabbit that were playing with Koka and Hana.

"Excuse me, you are the mother of the two children who are playing with our children" Retsuko asked while pointing at her and Fenneko.

When the rabbit saw the red panda and the fennec fox, she realized that the children who played with their respective children looked alike "Yes, I am".

"I see your children love to play a lot," Fenneko said as she watched the children.

"Yes, when they are at home they play so much that sometimes it is difficult to put them to sleep at night" said the rabbit.

"It's understandable, sometimes younger kids are like that" said Washimi

"By the way, is you alone? If you want you can sit with us" said Gori.

"Well, I'm not alone, but my companions went to order food, but I would like to while I wait for them," replied the rabbit.

When the girls sat at a nearby table, they introduced themselves in formation.

"My name is Retsuko" said the red panda.

"Mine is Fenneko" said the fennec fox.

"I am Washimi" said the secretary bird.

"And I am Gori" said the gorilla.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Judy Hopps. I come from The United States, from a city called Zootopia" said the rabbit.

"I know that city, once I and Washimi went on vacation to that place, about 10 years ago" said Gori.

"It was a lovely place, we were planning to go again, but with all the work we have, we haven't had time to go again," said Washimi.

Retsuko, Fenneko and Judy were surprised that the two of them have been to that city. Retsuko and Fenneko because they never mentioned that city, Judy because she met someone from another country to visit her home.

"Tell me, is it still a lovely place?" Gori asked.

"Yes it is, a few years ago when I joined the police department there were certain problems in the city, but fortunately after having solved the case with help, there haven't been many situations, in fact the city has remained peaceful since then" Judy said.

"You're a cop, you're great," Retsuko said.

"Yes, it was my dream since I was little. And although at the beginning many, including my boss who was the worst in that aspect, they didn't take me seriously, I managed to earn everyone's respect "said Judy.

Retsuko was surprised to hear that, it reminded her of when she started working in accounting, but unlike Judy, she herself has not been able to earn the respect of Director Ton or Miss Tsubone, the most she managed is that Komiya I became a fan of hers when she was part of the OTMGirls, but that was not the kind of respect she wanted, it even became quite annoying.

She was taken out of those thoughts when Haida and Ookami arrived, but they were accompanied by a red fox, a striped rabbit, and a fennec fox. They all brought the food they had ordered.

"Haida, Ookami, how good you came, introduced you to Judy Hopps. She comes from Zootopia" said Washimi introducing her with the hyena and the red wolf.

"Nice to meet you" Haida, Ookami and Judy said in unison.

"We want to introduce you to Nick Wilde, Jack Savage and Finnick. They also come from Zootopia" said Ookami.

"Nice to meet you" said Retsuko, Fenneko, Washimi, Gori, Nick, Jack and Finnick.

"I see you made new friends" said Jack as they watched their companions.

"You could say yes, and you three too," Judy replied.

"Do you know each other?" Washimi asked.

"Yes, Finnick is a good friend of the three of us" replied the rabbit pointing to herself, the red fox and the striped rabbit.

"Nick and I knew each other since we were young, we did illegal things, but thanks to Judy we ended up leaving that world and finding a better life," Finnick said.

"And Jack, well, let's just say it's a bit more complicated. And how do you know each other?" Nick asked.

"Well, Ookami and I are married," Fenneko said.

"While Retsuko and I are married," Haida said.

"And we are good friends with them. We even work in the same place" said Washimi pointing to herself and Gori.

"Well, you are welcome to sit here with us" Gori said while the others nodded.

Nick, Jack, and Finnick sat next to Judy, while Haida and Ookami along with Retsuko, Fenneko, Washimi, and Gori.

"By the way, guys, where's our order?" Judy asked.

"They told us they will be bringing it to us soon," Finnick replied.

...

Nicole and Jerry kept playing with Koka and Hana in the ball pit until they were a little tired. They surfaced.

"That was fun," the siblings said in unison.

"Same here" said the two friends.

In that the red panda a doubt came to his mind.

"Nicole, Jerry. I can ask you something. If you are twins, because you are of a different species and have different last name" Koka asked curiously.

"It's because we have a mom and two dads," Jerry replied.

"I've never heard of anything like it before, how can they have a mom and two dads?" Hana asked.

"We don't know, mom and our two dads have only told us that we will know when we are older," Nicole replied.

Right at that moment the four children began to notice a strange glow coming from their pockets. When they took out the items, Koka and Hana along with Nicole and Jerry were surprised to see the items the other duo had.

"You also have one of these" Hana said when she saw the jewels of the two siblings.

"We thought they were unique objects, where did they get them?" Jerry asked.

"We found it in a nearby park, in a sandbox," Koka replied.

"We found ours at the airport, behind a fountain," Nicole said.

Just at that moment the emeralds stopped glowing, but before they could say anything else their parents called them to come eat. They put the jewels in their pockets again.

As they came out of the ball pit they were surprised to see their respective parents, honorary uncle, and honorary aunts sitting together. So they went with them.

Everything was normal until the moment they finished eating and wiped their hands and mouths with their napkins. They got up from the table with the intention of leaving the restaurant when something unexpected happened.

One of the windows on the second floor of the building was broken and a number of robots began to enter the building through them. These surrounded Retsuko, Haida, Fenneko, Ookami, Washimi, Gori, Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Koka, Hana, Nicole and Jerry. The children clung to the arms of their respective mothers.

The other people present on that floor took their respective children and escaped downstairs quickly, unfortunately since there were robots surrounding the outside of the building, no one could escape.

At that moment, a flying vehicle appeared outside the building, there was a being that was unlike anything that anyone had seen before in their lives, it had no fur of any kind on its body except for a large mustache of a color between orange and Brown. He wore dark purple glasses that covered his eyes, had a pointy pink nose, and wore a red and yellow suit, black pants and boots, and a pair of white gloves. He was accompanied in the vehicle by his three robot assistants.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Dr. Eggman and I have come for the objects that the children have, if you don't give them to me, all of you will pay a very expensive price" he said in a threatening voice.

Notes:

So far the chapter, I decided to leave it on a cliffhanger, since what I had planned for later would fill an entire chapter. I hope you liked it. Leave your comments to see what you think of the story.

Chapter 3: Songgretopia - The Heroes

Notes:

Here is chapter 3. In this chapter the characters of Zootopia and Aggretsuko will meet the heroes of the Team Sonic. Hope you like.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Dr. Eggman, what kind of pathetic name is that?" Finnick said trying to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah, it seems like I'm late for the handing out of names at villain school," Nick said, joining in on the joke.

"Look what we have here, two foxes with a big mouth, I suppose they will not continue saying the same thing once I finish with the children" said Eggman pointing some missiles in the direction of the four children.

At that moment Nick and Finnick's teasing stopped and their expression changed to one of terror.

"What objects do you want?" Haida asked.

"They're colored jewels that children have called Chaos Emeralds" replied the Dr.

"But children don't have jewelry, they are too young to have something like that" said Ookami.

"They're not ordinary jewelry," said the yellow robot.

"They have extraordinary powers that you will never understand," said the gray robot.

"And we will use them to conquer the world," said the dark purple robot.

"And how can they know that our children have such emeralds?" Nick asked.

"With my latest technology machines, invented by me, I was able to detect the energy of emeralds. And if you don't believe me ask the kids," Eggman said.

"Koka?" Retsuko said.

"Hana?" Fenneko said.

"Nicole? Jerry?" Judy said.

The four children with tears in their eyes, with fear and without saying anything, took the emeralds from their pockets to the surprise of their parents, honorary uncle and honorary aunts. Definitely none of them had ever seen jewels like that, as they emitted a strange glow and energy.

"Come now. If you don't want something to happen to your children, hand over the Chaos Emeralds and I'll leave" said Eggman.

"It's okay. We will give it to them" said Washimi.

"Just leave the children alone," Gori said.

"Actually, they are the ones to deliver them," said the Dr.

"What? Why?" Judy asked.

"Why do you see that with their fear, and with how young they are, they're not going to try to do something so as not to give me the emeralds. They're more concerned with keeping themselves and you safe," Eggman said.

"We will never allow them to come near you or your robots," Fenneko said.

"Then they will force me to fire the missiles at the children," he said, holding up a control in his hands.

Everyone was scared, they noticed on his face that he was serious. They looked at each other, and Jack was the one who spoke for everyone else.

"Okay, we accept. But on one condition, give us control of the missiles to ensure the safety of the children"

Eggman smiled and threw the control at them, being caught by Finnick. Then Nick motioned for Koka, Hana, Nicole and Jerry to approach the Dr. with the emeralds in their hands, everyone was shaking in fear. The robots made a small space for the children. Tears still ran down their faces.

The flying vehicle entered the building and approached Koka, Hana, Nicole, and Jerry. They stretched out their hands and Eggman took the four emeralds. The vehicle then re-exited the building. Once he was gone, the children ran into his arms while crying in fear. Retsuko, Fenneko, and Judy began to comfort them.

"They did a good job." Eggman placed the emeralds in a container on the inside of his ship, then took a control in his hands. "And now I'm going to destroy you."

With that the robots closed the space preventing the children from now being able to escape either.

"What? But shall we give him the emeralds?" Ookami said.

"You even gave us his controller as proof," Retsuko said pointing to the controller in Finnick's hands.

"That control was false. It was a toy that I stole from a store. This is the real one and I plan to destroy all of them so that there is no evidence of knowledge of the Chaos Emeralds in this universe. So say goodbye" Dr. Eggman said as he put his finger close to the missile launch button.

They were all scared. Was this how they were going to end their lives? Was his destiny to be this? At the hands of a person they didn't even know what it was and had just met. Although some of them were in dangerous situations before, this was nothing in comparison. It had started as a good day and now ends like this. At that moment Haida and Retsuko hugged each other and hugged Koka; so did Ookami, Fenneko, and Hana; also Nick, Judy, Jack, Nicole and Jerry; and finally Finnick, who couldn't think of anything else than to hug Washimi and Gori. Everyone closed their eyes at the same time (except Washimi and Gori who mostly had them closed)

At that moment out of nowhere two beings appeared in that place and destroyed their missiles so quickly that the eye of any being couldn't see. The only thing that could be seen were two bursts, one was blue and the other was purple.

"It can't be, you again" said Dr. Eggman's annoying voice.

Hearing that; Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, Washimi, Gori, Koka, Hana, Judy, Nick, Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry looked up and were surprised to see how each robot that surrounded them was destroyed two by two leaving them space free.

Finally the blasts stopped, revealed to two hedgehogs. One was tall with blue fur; while the inside of its ears, its muzzle, arms and abdomen were cream-colored, its eyes were light green and it had a black nose. The other was purple and a little shorter; its muzzle, arms and abdomen were also cream-colored, but slightly darker, its eyes were dark green, and it had a black nose as well. Both hedgehogs wore white gloves and socks. The blue hedgehog wore red and white slippers, while the purple hedgehog wore blue and pink slippers. The smallest hedgehog also wore a gray medallion in the shape of an electric guitar. Apart from that they didn't use any type of clothing.

"This is Eggman. You can never get rid of us" said the blue hedgehog.

"And as long as you keep doing evil we will stop you" said the purple hedgehog.

"I don't think you two can stop the four of us," said the Dr.

"If they can do it and they will even receive our help" said a female voice.

Suddenly 5 more beings appeared.

One was a pink-furred hedgehog with a fringe on her forehead; while the inside of her ears, her muzzle and her arms were cream-colored, her eyes were dark green and she had a black nose, she wore a red dress with white trim, red with white boots, white gloves, gold bracelets and on her head she wore a red headband.

Another was a two-tailed fox with yellow fur over most of his body and yellow fur on his snout, the tips of his tails and torso, the inside of his ears were white. He had a fringe on his forehead. He wore a red scarf, brown pilot glasses on his head, brown mechanic gloves, brown boots and a brown tool belt, he wore no other clothing apart from that.

The last three were echidnas, two red and one orange, one was older than the other two. One of the red echidnas and the orange echidna had purple eyes, while the other red echidna had blue eyes. All three had a white crescent-shaped mark on their chests. The greater echidna wore a brown hat with three blue circles on the front that had white stars. The younger echidnas had tribal markings on the tops of their heads; the one that the orange echidna had the design of a strip of light brown color that extended by the superior part of the head and that culminated in the shape of a triangle; the one with the red echidna was square in the center and three lines above it, one vertical and two diagonal lines, which were cream-colored. All three wore brown bracelets on their wrists and forearms. They wore white gloves that had spikes in the knuckle section and brown boots. Finally they used tribal brown colored fabrics that covered the body from the waist to a little below the knees, the fabric of the greater echidna was two tones of brown, while that of the younger echidnas were brown with red for the echidna orange and brown with orange for the red echidna. The three echidnas were naked torso.

"As you see, we are more than you four" said the greater red echidna.

"But we have more robots and more missiles that we will use to destroy you. Decoe, Bocoe, Bokkun, now" said Eggman.

The three robots pressed buttons, and this time another army of robots arrived, and more missiles appeared, although this time they didn't focus on taking the inhabitants of Japan and Zootopia as prisoners.

"We must escape now, but without making a sound," Judy said.

"I agree, it's now or never," Retsuko said.

They took the children and began to go down to the first floor in silence. But before going out to the main section, they saw that the entrance was still surrounded by robots, although they had their backs to the building, and strangely enough the other people who were in the restaurant had disappeared.

"Where did they all go?" Haida asked.

"Could it be that this Eggman took them prisoner and took them away," Finnick said.

"If that's the case, I think we should stay hidden here," Ookami said.

"I don't think it's necessary," said Washimi.

"It's true, look" said Gori pointing to a corner.

They saw two girls, a girl and a boy, beckoning them to come over in silence.

One was an orange echidna, her eyes were blue, her snout was cream and her nose was black. She wore a white sleeveless shirt-like garment, a traditional tribal skirt with beige, green and red triangular patterns. She wore a gold necklace and a tiara-shaped band on her forehead, both decorated with a blue jewel in the center. She wore white gloves a pair of blue bangles on her wrists, she wore a pair of white sandals with white bandages on her legs. Her dreadlocks were also wrapped in white bandages similar to those on her legs.

The other looked similar to an alien mixed with a plant. Her hair was green, while her skin was a slightly paler green. Her eyes were blue and she lacked a nose. On both sides of her head she had red flower buds which were closed. These cocoons were surrounded by two gold colored headbands. She wore a green and white dress with long sleeves, a red charm on the chest, white leggings, and green shoes.

The girl and boy resembled the alien and the two-tailed fox upstairs, but with some differences. The girl had yellowish-green hair, while her skin was the same color, but paler. Her eyes were green and she also lacked a nose. On her head she had a white flower which was open. She was wearing a short-sleeved turquoise shirt, a pink skirt, and purple shoes. The boy had green fur on most of his body, except for the snout, the tip of his tails, his torso and the inside of his ears where it is white. His eyes were blue. He wore a black jacket with red and yellow trims on the arms and which he wore buttoned in the center. She wore white gloves, white socks, red and white sneakers. She wore no other clothing other than that.

The group approached without making noise so as not to alert the robots outside and try to do something.

"You are the last ones left up there" asked the orange echidna.

They all nodded without saying a word.

"What a relief, we help the other people escape from the restaurant. You better follow us" said the alien.

The group followed the two girls and the two boys through a hole in the floor.

...

A battle was raging upstairs. The blue hedgehog and the purple hedgehog took care of the missiles, the pink hedgehog with the help of a gigantic hammer and the greater echidna took care of the robots. While the two-tailed fox and the two younger echidnas took care of Eggman and his robots. The battle was a lost cause for the villains as always.

"Dr. It is better that we start the withdrawal, before they realize that we have the emeralds in our possession "said Decoe.

"That's right, we'll have another chance to destroy them off. Keeping the emeralds under security would be a better idea right now," said Bocoe.

The Dr. thought about it for a moment and accepted. He pressed a couple of buttons on his vehicle.

"I hate having to show up and leave without destroying them, but I have one very important thing to do. We will meet another time" said Eggman to disappear from the place at high speed, taking the scientist and the three robots.

The robots surrounding the building followed the vehicle.

"Well that was a quick way for them to go," said the red echidna.

"Yes, I wonder why they did it" said the fox.

"Well, who cares. The fact is that we made them run away" said the pink hedgehog.

"For now it is better that we meet with the others" said the blue hedgehog.

With that the three hedgehogs, the fox and the three echidnas left the building, leaving it completely empty and with no one inside.

Notes:

Here the chapter ends, in the next the characters from Zootopia and Aggretsuko will have a proper presentation with the Sonic characters and it will be revealed how the Sonic characters ended up in that universe.

Also for those who don't know, yesterday a new Sonic animated series for Netflix and a Zootopia animated series for Disney+ were announced.

Chapter 4: Questions And Answers

Notes:

Well here's chapter 4. As I mentioned in the previous chapter here it will be revealed how Team Sonic came to that universe. Hope you like.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the city, two blocks from the restaurant, the orange echidna along with the older alien, the lesser alien and the little fox accompanying them arrived at a small den with the inhabitants of Zootopia and Japan who had helped escape. It wasn't a place that was in good shape, but it wasn't so bad that it was dangerous for everyone to be here. The place was very dimly lit, but there was a little light where they were gathered.

"Well, they'll be safe here for the moment," said the orange echidna.

"Thank you very much" they said at the same time, although the inhabitants of Japan and the striped rabbit from Zootopia bowed their heads in thanks.

"There is no reason, but you still can't leave, there are some questions we want to ask you if you don't mind," said the older alien.

They all looked at each other and nodded a bit confused.

"I'm glad to see that you agreed to answer our questions," said a voice from the shadows.

From there came the three hedgehogs, the three echidnas and the adult fox from before.

"I know they must be confused, but once we explain everything to them, they will leave doubts. First let us introduce ourselves. I am Sonic The Hedgehog" said the blue hedgehog.

"I am Amy Rose, Sonic's wife" said the pink hedgehog.

"I am Speed Rose The Hedgehog. Sonic and Amy's son" said the purple hedgehog.

"I am Miles Prower, but my friends know me as Tails" said the yellow fox.

"I am Cosmo Prower, Tails's wife" said the green alien.

"We are Flora Prower and Alex Prower" said the yellowish green alien pointing to herself and her brother.

"We are Tails and Cosmo's twin children" said the green fox.

"I am Knuckles The Echidna" said the greater red echidna.

"I am Tikal The Echidna, Knuckles's wife," said the greater orange echidna.

"We are Locke The Echidna II and Pachacamac The Echinda II" said the youngest orange echidna pointing to himself and his brother.

"We are Knuckles and Tikal's twin sons," said the youngest red echidna.

As on previous occasions, the inhabitants of Zootopia and Japan showed up.

"Well, they want to ask us some questions," said Sonic.

"Me first, where do they come from?" Judy asked.

"We come from a different planet than this one, which is located in another dimension. It's called Mobius," Knuckles replied.

"What is that planet like?" Ookami asked.

"Well, it's a peaceful planet for the most part and similar to this one, although there are some customs a little different from here," Cosmo replied.

"How did you end up here if they came from a different dimension?" Finnick asked.

"Well, it's a long story, but we can tell you if you have time to listen to it," said Tails.

They all nodded.

"Since they are somehow already involved in this, because Eggman already knows them and knows who they are, they better know everything" said Sonic.

Flashback

Eggman was at his base making his typical evil smile. In his hands he had the 7 chaos emeralds that he just obtained, and not satisfied with that, his three robots brought with them an emerald larger than the other 7 that was bright green and they were connecting it to a machine.

Inside a glass container Amy, Cosmo, Tikal, Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II were trapped. The pink hedgehog, the purple hedgehog, and the orange and red echidnas tried to destroy the crystal in different ways; as the pink hedgehog used its hammer, the purple hedgehog spun into a ball and threw itself against the glass, the orange and red echidnas tried to destroy it by striking with their fists. But despite their efforts, they achieved nothing.

"Don't even bother trying to break it. It took me a long time to find a material resistant to any attack that you can use" said Eggman mocking them.

"What are you planning to do Eggman?" Asked Amy, still hitting the glass with her hammer.

"Oh well, in the last few months I have realized that the amount of times I have tried to destroy them has only led to a great deal of failure, and remembering our stay on planet earth several years ago, I came up with this new plan. It started with capturing you girls and your children, and luring your pathetic husbands here, once I capture you I will cause chaos control and send you to another reality, from which you will not be able to return, since I will make sure to keep you emeralds chaos with me" said Dr.

"I don't think that will happen Eggman" said Sonic, who appeared in the company of Tails and Knuckles.

"Oh, look who made it, just in time," Eggman said.

"Yeah, just in time to beat you up. Free our families and deliver the emeralds right now," Knuckles said.

"That is not going to be possible" said Decoe.

"You guys better join them," said Bocoe.

"We insist," Bokkun said.

Suddenly another glass container fell trapping Knuckles and Tails, Sonic due to his super speed was able to avoid being caught.

"Guys, I'll get you out of there" said the blue hedgehog.

"We'll be fine, stop Eggman first" said the yellow fox.

The red echidna just nodded.

"Well Eggman, if you want a fight you have it."

The blue hedgehog started spinning into a ball shape and lunged at Dr. Eggman and his robots, who were unaware that Sonic was a distraction.

At that moment, without anyone knowing, a black hedgehog appeared with red stripes on its quills, arms and legs, and a white lock on its chest; who wore red shoes with white, white gloves and gold limiters on her wrists.

He arrived at that place when he realized that his wife and three children had been kidnapped. At that time he had already rescued them and asked them to hide, that after helping the others he would return for them and they would escape from the place.

As he could feel the energy of the chaos emeralds, he teleported to the place where they were and appeared in a place out of sight of Eggman or his three robots. Upon locating the crystal containers, he teleported to one of them where Amy, Cosmo and Tikal were with their respective children. These were overwhelmed by their presence.

"Make no noise, now hold on to me" said the black hedgehog.

They all did as he asked and were teleported out of their temporary prison.

After that, the black hedgehog teleported back to the second glass container to free Tails and Knuckles, and after that he reunited them with their families.

"Tails!" Cosmo said.

"Knuckles!" Tikal said.

"Father!" said Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II referring to their respective parents.

The two families had a brief group hug after reuniting, and some even let out some happy tears.

"Well, it's time to help Sonic recover the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald" said the black hedgehog.

They all nodded their heads.

Sonic was on the ground, strange as it seemed for Eggman and his robots, his enemy was fighting him in a strange way. Since it didn't seem like he was fighting seriously.

"Come on Sonic, you have fought much better in step, or is it that with your age you no longer have the same agility as before" said the Dr. as a mockery.

The blue hedgehog responded with a mocking laugh as he got up off the ground.

"If you didn't think twice, what I created for you was a distraction, while Shadow rescued the others" said the blue hedgehog.

Behind him appeared his wife, son, and friends ready to retrieve the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald.

Eggman began to smile and snapped his fingers, suddenly the room began to fill with a thick mist that prevented everyone from seeing.

"And I see that you didn't think I would have a backup plan," Eggman said.

Eggman began to activate the device to cause the chaos control and teleport them out of that universe, but he did not have enough time when he was suddenly hit from the back causing him to release the emeralds that were left on the ground, these began to emit a small glow.

At that very moment, Eggman's robots approached to see what was happening, but between the three of them they tripped and crashed into the device pressing a button, which neither knew which one they had touched specifically.

The master emerald and the chaos emeralds began to cast white glows across the entire site that could be seen through the haze and spread throughout the entire site enveloping everyone at the base.

End of Flashback

"So that's how we got here" said Sonic finishing his story.

"But this is how they came, and you are all here, where is this Shadow and his family?" asked Jack.

"We don't know, when we got to this universe, we all ended up in separate places, we haven't even been able to find them yet" Amy replied.

"How long have you been in this universe?" Washimi asked.

"About three months. And until today we had not been able to locate Eggman or his robots" Tikal replied.

"By the way, before we found them we were able to locate that in the restaurant where they were there were 4 chaos emeralds like the ones we have. They got to see them, " said Tails.

At that moment the yellow fox showed them the cyan emerald, the red echidna the purple emerald, and the blue hedgehog the white emerald. The people of Zootopia and Japan were surprised to see those emeralds. They were identical to the ones they saw before, but in different colors.

"Yes, we saw them. One red, one blue, one yellow and one green" said Gori.

"The kids had found them without us knowing it," Nick said.

"But when Dr. Eggman showed up, he threatened to harm our children," Fenneko said.

"He told us that if we gave them to him it wouldn't hurt them," Retsuko said.

"But as you can see, he didn't keep his promise and almost destroyed us all," Haida said.

"We are sorry for that, if we had arrived a little earlier you could have avoided all that experience" said Sonic apologetically.

"But with that now we are in a dangerous situation if Eggman has four emeralds" said Tikal.

"He's 4 and we're 3. And things could get worse if he finds the master emerald," Knuckles said.

"You don't know where it is?" Washimi asked.

"Since we met we have tried to find it, but since we do not know if it stayed in our universe or if it also came here" said Amy.

"And we cannot risk speculation, as if the master emerald is in our world, it would be fine," said Cosmo.

"But if it's here and he finds it, and he also finds the emeralds that we have, all will be lost to this universe," Tails said.

Everyone present showed concern in their eyes, even the children who were the most scared.

"But don't worry, we've been fighting him for a long time and we've always beaten him," said Sonic.

"Out of curiosity, what kind of being is Eggman? Since it doesn't look like us or you" Retsuko asked.

"Eggman is a human being," Knuckles replied.

"Human being?" Nick asked.

"Yes, he comes from a parallel version of our planet where human beings like him inhabit it" answered Tails.

"And are they all just as evil to him?" Finnick asked.

"No, most of the people are good, one time most of us were there and met a lot of good people. He's one of the few exceptions," Amy replied.

"But are there beings like us?" Ookami asked.

"Yes there are, but they are not thinking beings, they act as our ancestors did, some are even pets, although yes, humans treat them well" Knuckles replied.

Hearing that, everyone imagined what their own species would look like in that universe.

"One more thing, that chaos control destabilized the multiverse a bit when it happened, since not only those who come from our universe ended up in this reality, there are beings that come from at least two other universes, and there are also series that come from of this same reality, but of different solar systems. And I have only found data on some beings that are from this country, but that the chaos control brought them to this specific city" said Tails.

"If it's not a problem, can we help you with something?" Haida said suddenly.

The inhabitants of Mobius were shocked by the help that they suddenly offered.

"I'm sorry, but this is a dangerous situation. You guys better get back to your normal lives and leave us to work," Knuckles said.

At that moment the striped rabbit took out an identification that he had hidden in the pocket of the pants he was wearing.

"I am an international secret agent, and if the planet is in danger I must keep it safe. So they need me. I can contact the agency I work for and they can help us locate the master emerald, the missing chaos emeralds, and wherever Eggman and his robots are hiding. Also Nick, Judy and Finnick could help as they are trustworthy and have helped me in various missions" said Jack.

"On the other hand we are from here in Japan, we could help locate beings from other realities, planets and cities, and make them aware of what is happening and how they got here" said Ookami pointing to himself, to his wife and friends.

The Mobius inhabitants looked at each other, formed a circle where they began to mutter something and then parted to look at those they had rescued.

"Well, we discussed it and we agree that they help us, but they cannot tell anyone about our presence. This is for the safety of you and your loved ones. It's okay?" Sonic said.

They all nodded their heads.

"Out of curiosity, you have nowhere to go or where to stay" asked Gori.

"Well, we've been staying here since we arrived three months ago," Amy replied.

"Well, in gratitude for saving our lives, I want to offer you to stay in my home, there is enough space for all of you to stay" offered Gori.

"Isn't it a hassle?" asked Tikal.

"Of course not," Gori replied.

"Well, if that's the case then it would be fine, but where do you live to be able to use chaos in control and teleport us over there, because if we go outside they could see us and we want to keep a low profile" Knuckles said.

"Here it is" said Gori showing him a picture of his home on her cell phone.

"Well, everyone, hold hands and be careful not to let go," Knuckles said.

All of them even tried to ensure that the children were also supported by their parents.

"Chaos Control" said Sonic holding the emerald he had in his hands.

A white glow lit up the whole place, and when the glow completely disappeared they were all gone.

Notes:

Well this is where the chapter goes, possibly there will be brief appearances of other characters from Zootopia and Aggretsuko in the next chapter, and the whereabouts of Shadow and his family may be revealed.

Chapter 5: A New Refuge

Notes:

Well here's chapter 5. As I mentioned in the previous chapter here it will be revealed where Shadow and his family are in this chapter and the news of what happened in Japan will fly everywhere. Hope you like.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The group appeared in a luxurious apartment that had large windows in which you could see much of the city, there was a large amount of furniture and paintings that looked quite expensive. It was also large enough for the entire group to fit in the living room.

"Wow, nice place" Finnick said being the first to speak.

"I agree, it is just as luxurious as the hotel where we are staying," said Nick.

"What hotel are you staying at?" Gori asked.

"It's not far from here," Judy said looking through the windows at the exact place where the hotel was located and she could see it from there.

"It's near the Carrier Man Trading Co." Jack finished.

"Wow, that's amazing," said Ookami.

"Why?" Finnick asked

"We work there," Haida said, pointing to himself, his wife, and his friends.

"What a coincidence," Judy said.

"If it's true, what you say about that hotel and compare it to this place, both places would be the same as Thorndyke mansion" said Amy.

"Thorndyke Mansion?" Fenneko asked.

"It is the home of the Thorndyke family, it is in Station Square city in the dimension that Dr. Eggman came from" Tails replied.

"Tails, Amy and I lived there for several months at the time chaos control sent us to that planet 22 years ago," said Sonic.

"That is a story I would like to hear," Retsuko said.

"We could tell you if you want, but at another time, because if this is like last time, we might stay in this dimension for a while," Knuckles said.

"Well, first of all, I think we should plan how to locate the other beings that were brought to this city by chaos control" Tikal said.

"Yes, but first, I think we should not involve their children in this plan, since at their age and without any skills to defend themselves they would be in danger of being caught by Eggman" said Cosmo.

"I agree with that, it would be better for them to maintain their normal lives, but since they cannot be left alone, it will be a good idea that their respective children take charge of protecting them," said Washimi.

Sonic and the others looked at each other and nodded.

"Children, you can come closer, I want to tell you something" said Sonic to the nine children.

They approached Sonic, who began to observe Koka, Hana, Nicole and Jerry.

"What if while we are in this universe all of you could be friends with my son, and the children of my friends?" he said pointing to Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II. "They know many play that you will like."

The children were excited to hear that, even their tails began to move from one side to the other.

"If you want you can play in the other room" said Gori leading the children to a door.

Once they were in the other room, Gori closed the door so the children wouldn't hear the rest of the conversation.

"Well, now yes. It's already a bit late to try to locate Eggman or the series that were teleported here by chaos control, but we can agree to do it tomorrow" said Tails taking two items from his tool belt.

One was a gray device that had a screen where you could see the chaos emeralds that the fox and his friends would have, and the other was a metal box.

"What is that device?" asked Jack, in all his time as a secret agent he had not seen anything like it and he was interested in seeing that device.

"It is a locator for the chaos emeralds, it was thanks to him that we were able to get to where you were when you were being attacked by Eggman" replied the fox.

"Interesting, can you give it to me for a moment" asked the striped rabbit.

Tails handed it over to him and Jack began to ask him various questions about the device and its functionality, but they spoke in technical language that none of the others in the room could understand. Even Nick, Judy and Finnick who had known Jack for several years didn't know that side of him when it came to technology. Everyone lost track of time listening to that conversation.

It took about 20 minutes, when they finally finished talking about the chaos emerald tracker, but after that Jack pointed to the metal box.

"Oh this. It is a box that I invented where we keep the chaos emeralds, when they are inside they cannot be detected neither by the tracked, nor by any device that Eggman can build, let me show you" said the fox.

Tails took the cyan emerald and put it in the box, then closed it. When Jack saw the tracker he saw that the emerald had disappeared. Then Tails beckoned Sonic and Knuckles to pass him the other two emeralds and when he put them in the box they disappeared from the radar too.

Again Jack asked Tails several questions about that box which would last a long time, so the others decided to watch television for a while while they waited for them to finish talking, they could not get ahead with the others since they would have to return later to give the same explanation twice.

...

Meanwhile on the other side of the world it was already night. In the city of Zootopia, Bogo and Clawhauser were at the police station, they were the only ones who were there. The reason why they were the only ones in the station is because they knew about the existence of the 5 beings that were with them in Bogo's office; the cape buffalo was talking to a black hedgehog and a white bat, while the cheetah was in the company of an 18 year old red echidna, a 14 year old silver hedgehog and a 2 year old black bat watching tv with them to distract them of the conversation as they ate a bowl of cereal despite what time it was.

"So, let me understand this. You come from another dimension, you were teleported here because of what you call chaos control, you have been here three months, and you need to find the chaos emeralds to return to your world "said the Cape Buffalo.

"Exactly" said the black hedgehog in front of him.

"Well, it's a hard story to believe, Mr. Shadow and Mrs. Rouge. But seeing what you can do Mr. Shadow, I guess I must believe you. But there is something that worries me, if as you say the chaos control brought you here, then that means that your enemy is also in this universe" said Bogo.

"Yes, but we don't know where it might be. It can be anywhere in the world right now and we don't know" said Shadow.

"It is true, when he does not want to be found he knows how to hide, he has already done it several times, there was an occasion that he was hidden for 6 months, but sooner or later he will appear" said Rouge.

"I think it will be sooner rather than later, Mrs. Rouge," Clawhauser said as he saw that the television program that was being broadcast had been interrupted to broadcast a story about something that had happened in Japan. "If that's Dr. Eggman you're talking about, he's on TV right now."

Shadow, Rouge, and Bogo headed to where Clawhauser was with the younger mobians.

"An hour ago a restaurant was attacked in the city of Saitama in Japan, for what seems to be a being of unknown origin, according to the security cameras we were able to capture that he had a small group of hostages" said the voice Peter Moosebridge on TV.

Bogo and Clawhauser, seeing some of the hostages, recognized them.

"But they are Officer Wilde, Officer Hopps, Agent Savage and Officer Wilde's friend," Bogo said in surprise.

"The children are with them too," Clawhauser said in a voice that reflected fear.

"Apparently the being wanted a type of jewelry that the hostages had and once he forced the children to be the ones to hand them over, he tried to destroy them all. It would have ended in tragedy if it weren't for a group of unknown heroes who appeared to confront this being, giving the hostages the opportunity to flee the scene. So far the hostages and the heroes haven't reappeared, but we will keep you posted on any news," said Fabienne Growley's voice on TV.

After that she returned to regular programming on the TV channel.

"It seems that Eggman has already appeared, as I said once years ago, Eggman is too vain not to be seen for long" said Rouge.

"At least we already know where to go" said Shadow.

"Wait a minute, you can't go there alone," Bogo said with a cold tone, it seemed that he was not going to allow them to leave the city, but it was not like that. "They are not going to leave without our help. There are certain preparations to be made, but Clawhauser and I can take them without revealing that you are coming with us."

"That is ok? Won't they have problems with work?" asked Rouge

"Of course not. We would just say that we are going to Japan to find out that our officers are in good condition. In the end we owe it to you, after what you did for us last night, "said Clawhauser.

"Well if that's the case, we have to hurry, the faster we get to Japan, the faster we will end this problem" said Shadow.

Right then and there, back in Japan, Tails and Jack had finally finished their cycle of questions and answers.

"Wow, a brilliant mind like yours would be a good help to the agency I work for. There we gather the brightest minds that with their ideas could build devices that would serve to save the world. You would even get along with many of those who work there" said the striped rabbit.

"Well, maybe I can help while I'm here. At the end of the day I like to use my inventions to help" said the two-tailed fox smiling shyly.

When they turned around to see the others they were distracted from their conversation by watching a movie.

Seeing that Tails and Jack had finished their conversation, it was time to discuss the other part of what they were going to do, but before they could turn off the TV, the transmission of the film was suddenly cut to show a news of last minute.

"Good afternoon, Saitama City. We interrupt the regular programming to give you the news of an attack that occurred today at a local restaurant. The security cameras were able to capture the images of a being accompanied by an army of robots attacking the premises. Most of those who were there were able to escape safely with the help of a group of four unknown beings who appear to be an echidna, a two-tailed fox and two aliens; but a small group was caught as hostages, after the children were forced to deliver some strange emeralds to the attacker, he almost was going to destroy them all, but a group of heroes formed by what appear to be three hedgehogs, another two-tailed fox and three other echidnas saved them. But after the attacker and his robots escaped, these beings left. The last hostages left the restaurant, but their whereabouts are unknown, and the police are currently searching for them. But the most mysterious question for this reporter is why most of these heroes don't wear clothes or are semi-naked. Questions that don't seem like they will have answers. Meanwhile here we will leave you the video taken by the security cameras so that you can see what happened" said the reporter.

While the surveillance video was being played, each of the residents became concerned for various reasons. Those from Japan and Zootopia because when their family, friends or acquaintances saw that video they would be worried and would start calling them on the phone and would ask them questions that they could not answer, and if they took to the streets they would be surrounded by a large number of reporters. In the case of the inhabitants of Mobius, that their anonymity has disappeared before the public eye as it happened years ago when they were on planet earth, they only hoped that they would also be accepted in this dimension.

"And so, this is something that I'm sure no one asked, some for not being rude and others because they felt uncomfortable doing it, but because you guys are not fully dressed, while the girls are" asked Fenneko directly surprising her husband and friends.

"Oh well, on our planet it is normal for male beings to not wear clothes while female beings do. There are very few exceptions that if they dress completely" answered Sonic.

"But that didn't seem strange to them" Fenneko asked again.

"No, what's more, that has been something that has always happened in our plant even since I was born 4000 years ago" Tikal replied.

"4000 years ago!" the inhabitants of Zootopia and Japan said in unison.

But before they could say more, the cell phones of almost everyone in both cities started ringing (except Finnick's) And when they checked them, they got text messages on their social media as calls. They assumed that their acquaintances saw the news, which apparently was broadcast around the world. In social networks Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami had received messages from their co-workers such as Kabae, Komiya, Anai, Tsunoda, Manumaru, Resasuke and Inui, as well as from some friends such as Puko, Tadano, Manaka, Migi, Hidarin and Hyodo. Both Retsuko and Haida also received both messages and calls from Retsuko's parents and grandmother, which is strange since they didn't know that Retsuko's grandmother knew how to use a cell phone in the first place. Fenneko and Ookami received calls from Fenneko's parents. Washimi received calls from her sister Washiko and strangely enough she seems from her ex-husband. Gori received calls from her parents. Nick got calls from his own mother. Judy got calls from her parents Stu and Bonnie. Jack received calls from the boss he had at the agency he worked for.

They all answered their phones at the same time, and the only thing that could be heard were phrases like "We are fine", "Nothing serious happened", "Don't worry, everything is over", "The children are fine and healthy"; and in Jack's case "I'm sorry I didn't report it, but some things happened that you should know."

"Well, I think it would be better to leave you talking for a while with your relatives, but if it is okay with you, while we can agree on who will be in charge of helping you find the chaos emeralds and the beings that come from other dimensions" said Finnick.

"Well, I agree, we'll update you later, as we can't put this off any longer," Sonic said.

...

Meanwhile, back at his base, Dr. Eggman was placing the chaos emeralds that he had obtained in a container, where they could not be located, while he was checking something important on a tablet that he carried in the hand of he.

"Well, the emeralds are hidden. Now we need to find three more emeralds, and the master emerald" said the Dr.

"But sir, we don't know if the master emerald made it to this universe as well," Decoe said.

"As far as we know, it could have stayed on our planet," said Bocoe.

"It seems to me that the Dr. knows something that we don't," Bokkun said.

"Nonsense, I just discovered its whereabouts, and it is in this universe, but it is not near this city, and apparently Sonic and the others do not know where it is, so it will be our opportunity to take it" said Eggman showing in the Den monitor the exact position where the emerald is.

Notes:

So far the chapter, in the next chapter we will distance ourselves a little from the adventure and we will see a little of the home life of the Aggretsuko characters after the experience of having met Sonic and his friends. And the confusions of the Zootopia characters with their relatives and acquaintances after having gone through the same experience.

As the year 2021 has started, I wish you all a happy new year who have a good time with your families and loved ones.

Chapter 6: Aggretopia - Call From Acquaintances

Notes:

Well, here is chapter 6, as I said before we will see what the communications of the characters of Zootopia and Aggretsuko with their relatives and acquaintances would be after they appeared in the news.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Back in Japan, at Gori's apartment, the calls were still going on for the inhabitants of Zootopia and Japan.

Nick and Judy had their respective phones in hand, and they were on a video call. In Judy's were her parents Stu and Bonnie, and in Nick's was her mother Mrs. Wilde. Ironically, Nick's mother and Judy's parents were in the same place, in Mrs. Wilde's apartment, since a few hours before Stu and Bonnie had come to visit the city of Zootopia to keep her company after Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick and the kids went to Japan.

"Are you completely sure that everything is fine?" said Mrs. Wilde.

"We haven't seen them appear in public since the attack on the news so we are concerned," Bonnie said.

"The kids are fine?" Stu asked.

"Yes, they are fine" Nick replied.

"They are playing in the other room," Judy said.

"I think we should go over there to see that everything is okay," Bonnie said.

"There is no need for them to do that. We assure you after that nothing has happened" said Nick.

"Besides the ticket is quite expensive, this trip we did thanks to Jack if you don't remember" said Judy.

"Okay we'll take his word for it, but after this, they could call us at least twice a day to find out they're okay," said Mrs. Wilde.

Nick and Judy looked at each other and responded in unison "It's a promise."

"Well, before closing we want to know where the others are," said Stu.

"Well, Finnick is ordering room service, while Jack is talking to his boss about an important work matter," Judy said lying partly so they wouldn't know what was really going on and wouldn't worry.

"And the children are playing in the other room. Do you want to talk to them?" Nick asked.

Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde nodded.

Nick, passed his phone to Judy as she got up from the couch and went to find Nicole and Jerry. It didn't take long once he brought them in, he put Nicole on his lap and Jerry on Judy's lap. After that he took the phone back from him.

"Hello grandfather, hello grandmothers" said both children when they saw the fox and the two rabbits on cell phones.

"Hello children, how are things there?" asked Mrs. Wilde.

"We're fine" they both said with a smile.

Although the adults through the phone could see that the children, although they didn't say so, it could be seen that they were still a little scared by the lived experience.

"And tell me, they've made friends there," Bonnie asked.

"Oh yes, we first met Koka and Hana, they are 6 years old and from here from Japan" Nicole said.

"Then we met Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II, they are a little older than us, but they are nice" said Jerry.

"Great to hear that. And have you played many games with them?" Stu replied.

At that Nicole and Jerry began to tell them all the games they have played and how they had fun. Seeing all about it, which made them forget the scare they had hours before, which was just what the adults on the phones wanted.

Despite the unusual relationship between Nick, Judy and Jack; Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde accepted the relationship as they wanted their respective children to be happy. Even over the years the three of them had become honorary father figures to Jack, as his biological parents died when he was 10 years old. This relationship led to even Mrs. Wilde seeing Jerry as just another grandson and he seeing her as a grandmother despite not being related in a blood or legal way, and even her treatment with him was exactly the same as her treatment with Nicole.

And the children's conversation with their grandmothers and grandfather went on for a while longer, as there were many things they wanted to tell them.

Meanwhile, elsewhere Jack was talking to the head of the agency he worked for. She was a female mouse that had pale beige fur, a black nose, and blue eyes. She is wearing a tight black business dress.

"So that's what happened, the heroes who saved us are looking for those emeralds to be able to return to their universe" said the striped rabbit.

"And according to what you told me, Agent Savage, that Dr. Eggman also comes from the same universe the heroes came from," said the female mouse.

"In part that is accurate, since he lives in the same dimension as them, but his birthplace is another dimension inhabited by beings like him known as humans."

"Are those human beings dangerous like him?"

"No, most of them are peaceful beings, but without the help of the chaos emeralds they couldn't reach this universe. So there is no need to worry about that".

"But according to them, there are beings from two other universes who came here."

"Yes there are, but we haven't found them, so they can be anywhere in the city."

"When will the search for the chaos emeralds and the beings of the other universes begin?"

"As of tomorrow, after what happened today, I don't think the city is calm enough to facilitate the search. Besides, it's getting late here".

"I understand, well, thanks to the photos you send of the chaos emeralds that you have there, we can start investigating about them, we will also start looking for traces of Eggman."

"Well, that will be very helpful."

"Agent Savage, I know this sudden event will cause you to be unable to take the vacation that you planned to start today, but as soon as all of this problem is resolved, then it will be granted at the originally agreed vacation time."

"Thank you so much Mrs".

"Don't even mention it, as you know, you is one of the best agents in the agency, you has even come to match his parents. They would be proud of you if they could see you now."

Jack was quiet for a few seconds. He remembered his parents, and the moment when gave the sad news that they had died and he had been orphaned.

"By the way, Agent Savage, taking into account what happened, we can remove your children from that place and keep them in the agency until everything is safe there. And they could come back to you when this is all over. "

"Don't worry about that, we already have everything under control, and taking into account what they went through, I don't think it's a good idea to separate them from us."

"Okay I understand, well that's all for the moment."

"Over and out".

After the call ended, Jack went with Nick, Judy, and the children to make sure that Judy's parents and Nick's mother didn't worry about him as well.

On the other side of the room Retsuko and Haida were trying to calm down Retsuko's mother and grandmother. One because she was angry at how easily Koka was allowed to get close to that evil being and the other because she was scared of what would have happened if the heroes had not appeared. They had already spoken with Retsuko's father who was out of town, he was easy to deal with and he was already quite calm when they closed the call, but with the women of the family it was another story. Even though they didn't have the speaker on, you could still hear their voices through cell phones.

"Retsuko, that was very dangerous, what were you thinking, you are her mother. You are supposed to protect him" said Retsuko's mother.

"Seeing what happened on television left me so scared that I almost had a heart attack," said Retsuko's grandmother.

Retsuko was among annoyed by her mother's comment that if it weren't because there were people she just met in that place at the same time she would have started singing Death Metal with all the strength she could, and at the same time she was nervous about her grandmother, who despite being strong for her age, was still worried that something like that was going to happen to her.

Haida tried to calm his mother-in-law and his grandmother-in-law. But it was impossible. But the worst came in a brief moment.

"Taking into account what has happened, we have both decided to move in with you for a while" said Retsuko's mother.

Retsuko's grandmother nodded.

Retsuko and Haida got nervous hearing that. They remembered that after Retsuko got pregnant, but before Haida and Retsuko got married, they both came to live with them and last but not least they had a schedule for what they had to do. He had a hard time even preventing them from throwing away things of value to them like Haida's bass or Retsuko's microphone. Even after the wedding and after Koka was born they stayed a while longer to make sure everything would be okay.

Although Retsuko and Haida loved them both, they could sometimes get a bit heavy, which is why they sometimes needed to get away from them to de-stress, with Retsuko singing Death Metal and Haida accompanying her playing bass.

"But the hassle is not necessary," Haida said.

"It's not a bother, what's more, we are already outside you apartment, and we're going to go inside," said Retsuko's grandmother.

"With what key? We have the only key to the house," Retsuko said.

"Oh, we sent for a copy of the key a few months ago," Retsuko's mother said.

"It can't be, she did it again" Retsuko said mentally.

"Well, we are waiting for you at home, don't delay, in the meantime we will prepare dinner" said Retsuko's mother and she ended the call without letting Retsuko and Haida answer.

They both went blank. There would be no going back.

Ookami and Fenneko had already talked to Fenneko's parents, but now they were taking care of social media, as they were receiving a lot of messages from their co-workers and acquaintances. Since there were so many, they were divided in half.

But there were two troublemakers: Tsunoda and Kabae. Both didn't stop asking question after question about what had happened, in the case of Tsunoda because she wanted to take selfies with the heroes to upload them on her social network to have more followers and on Kabae's side she wanted to know everything she needed to tell to her acquaintances both inside and outside the company.

It was a huge amount of time until they were able to try to calm them both down.

"Wow, that was tiring. Those two are hard to make them stop" said Fenneko.

"Yes, but you would imagine what the situation would be like if the two of them were here right now" said Ookami.

"Yeah, I just hope the two of you don't team up to find out... Oh no!"

"What's wrong Fenneko?"

"If they team up it could be dangerous, when I teamed up with Kabae a few years ago when Retsuko was dating Tadano, we were about to describe them, if it weren't because he leaked on social media first. So if it is a bigger event like this, it will surely not take long to discover it".

"You have to keep up appearances as much as possible at work," Washimi and Gori said suddenly, who had already finished their respective calls.

"That's easy to say, but not easy to do," Fenneko said.

"And more if everyone saw us on the news" said Ookami.

"All they have to say is that when we escaped from the restaurant the heroes left without saying a word," said Washimi.

"And don't show any emotions about it if they ask more questions," Gori said.

"Well, we'll have to try. We have no choice, since at the end of the day we cannot stop going to work" said Ookami.

"Besides, I will talk with the CEO so that the company prohibits talking about this issue so that it doesn't disturb employees who were involved in that situation against their will," said Washimi.

"Well, that would be very nice of you," Fenneko said.

"Well, in the end we are all friends, we always do each other favors when we need them most" said Gori.

...

Meanwhile in the detective agency in some unknown place on the planet, the boss had been in a meeting with her agents where she was talking to them about Dr. Eggman and the plans he had, they needed to investigate all over the planet to find his guard. Once located, her mission would be to take him and his robots prisoner and take them into custody.

From afar, observing the gathering, was a light tan fur and blue-eyed vixen wearing a turquoise short-sleeved shirt, blue overalls; which she carried a toolbox. She wondered what had happened so that all the agency agents were together at the same time.

Suddenly her phone started ringing.

"Hi, this is Skye. Oh, it's your Finnick, how's your vacation going? Yes, I'm at work right now. Do you want me to keep an eye on Judy's parents and Nick's mother so they don't leave Zootopia? Why? Oh, now I get it. Well, I'll take care of that, right now. Goodbye".

Notes:

So far the chapter. As you can see, Finnick and Skye know each other, but no, they will not be a couple, they are just friends. In later chapters it will be revealed how they met, and no, Jack had nothing to do with their meeting. Well, I hope you liked the chapter.

Chapter 7: Songgretopia - End Of The Day

Notes:

Well, here is chapter 7. This chapter closes on the first day the story unfolds.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Finnick closes his phone after making a call. He then looks at Nick, Judy, and Jack, who had Nicole and Jerry with them. "It's fixed, someone will watch Judy's parents and Nick's mother so they don't come here and remain safe in Zootopia."

"Well, that takes a load off our shoulders, but what will happen to our families," said Ookami holding Hana in his arms.

"Eggman could track us down and try to harm them as long as we hold on the remaining emeralds," Retsuko said, taking Koka's hand.

"You don't have to worry about that. That's what we're here for," said Amy.

"Eggman is always used to making appearances where he wreaks havoc to get our attention," Knuckles said.

"So I don't think he will try to kidnap any of our family, unless we are present, and if he does, we can rescue them in the blink of an eye," said Sonic.

"At the moment, all you can do is go to the police and show yourself as they are surely still looking for you and worried that something has happened to you after you escaped from the restaurant," said Tails.

At that moment, all the inhabitants of Zootopia and Japan realized that it was true, they spent so much time talking with the inhabitants of Mobius that they forgot that the authorities were still trying to find them.

"You go, we will stay here," Cosmo assured.

"The sooner you get to them, the sooner they can get back," said Tikal.

They all nodded and left Gori's apartment temporarily leaving the Mobius Heroes alone.

...

When they reached the ground floor, they left the building and went to the police station.

At first, their walk seemed completely normal, but on the way, they ended up being surrounded by a large number of reporters who began to take a large number of photographs, recorded them with video cameras, held microphones at them, and began to ask a lot of questions. While the adults had a reaction of surprise, the children had a reaction of fear, since the last time they were surrounded in that way they were about to die if it had not been for the appearance of Sonic and the others.

"Where they ended up when they escaped from the restaurant?"

"Where do those heroes come from?"

"Do you know their names and where they are right now?"

That amount of questions began to anger Retsuko who mentally began to sign Death Metal with all of her strength.

"STOP BOTHERING US AND GET AWAY!"

"DON'T YOU SEE WE JUST GO THROUGH A BIG TRAUMA!"

"WHY DON'T YOU GO BOTHER ELSEWHERE AND LEAVE US ALONE?!"

"YOUR PRESENCE IN THESE MOMENTS STRESSES ME. IT STRESSES ME VERY MUCH!"

Just then, a group of policemen appeared at the scene and pushed the reporters back and made them leave the scene.

"We are sorry for that, I'm the head of the police department. We need you to accompany us to the station to detail what happened today."

"It won't be a problem, sir. We were on our way to the station anyway," Washimi said.

"Alright, follow me," said the chief of police.

...

After talking to the police, only Nick, Judy, and Jack were left talking to the boss while the others waited for them outside the office.

"According to reports I have, you, Mr. Wilde, and you, Ms. Hopps, are Zootopia police officers, while you, Agent Savage, are an undercover agent for an agency with ties to this country. And you are on vacation here, is it true?" the chief of police asked.

"Exactly," answered the red fox, the female rabbit, and the striped rabbit.

"I suppose you know where the beings that helped you escape are, right?"

The three of them fell silent.

"Come on, you can trust me. Our profession at the end of the day is to protect the innocent. And with that strange being that attacked a few hours ago, we must obtain the most important information that is known to stop him."

Nick, Judy, and Jack looked at each other. They knew that they weren't supposed to tell anyone about Sonic and the others, but it was their duty so that the police could have information about Dr. Eggman as well, so that they would also be of help in stopping him.

Once they finished counting everything except the location of the heroes and not mentioning their names either. So they don't know that they will still have contact with them unless it is really necessary.

"Well, that's all I needed to know, I'll stay in touch with you in case something important happens. You can go now."

"Thank you very much, sir," Judy said.

"No, thanks to you. One more thing, each of you will be escorted to your respective homes so that the reporters will not bother you again," said the police chief.

"That sounds good. Thanks," said Jack.

After they went out and met their friends once more, they told them what the police chief asked them.

"Are you sure it was a good idea?" Washimi suggested.

"Yes, after all the police could be of help in any case where people need to be evacuated," said Nick and then said in a low voice, "Apart from the fact that we didn't tell him where Sonic and the others are and we didn't mention their names."

"They also told us that they would escort us to our respective homes," Jack added.

"So we better decide what time we will meet tomorrow," Judy said.

After having a conversation, they agreed to meet at 9 in the morning at Gori's apartment.

Having decided everything, they then were told that the patrols that would escort them to their homes (hotel in the case of the inhabitants of Zootopia) so the group exchanged their goodbyes and separated into three groups.

...

When they got home, Haida (carrying Koka in his arms) and Retsuko entered, once the door was closed, Retsuko's mother and grandmother were already standing in front of them.

"Because they were coming in late, you don't see how worried we were, when we finished talking on the phone we expected you to come home immediately," said Retsuko's mother.

Retsuko's grandmother was just standing next to her daughter with her arms crossed without saying anything.

Everyone expected someone to say something after that, but Retsuko only walked over to her mother and her grandmother and then hugged them both at the same time as she let a couple of tears escape from her eyes. Despite the stress she had from the previous call, she was happy to see them in the person again, after that situation she survived, she was grateful that for the moment everything had ended and that she was at home with her relatives, although she also would have liked to be her father been there too, but she understood that for work reasons she had to be away, although she promised she would return as soon as possible.

Retsuko's mother and grandmother understood what she was going through at the moment they both reciprocated the hug. Haida, seeing the reaction of his wife, decided to comfort her, also bringing his son with him. In the middle of the family embrace there were the hyena and the four red pandas, which due to the size of the first one, he made the others were connected to the embrace.

When they finally broke away from the hug, Retsuko's mother and grandmother realized that it was best to let Retsuko relax for the remainder of the day.

"Well, we already prepared dinner, if you like, you can sit down to eat," said Retsuko's mother.

"And we made sure to prepare you your favorite food," Retsuko's grandmother added.

Hearing that, their spirits lifted a bit and they went to the dining room to see the food prepared.

Haida, Retsuko, and Koka sat in one side of the table, and Retsuko's mother and grandmother sat on other side of the table.

The five began to pray for the food for the day. Once they finished, they began to eat dinner in silence.

...

Ookami, Fenneko, and Hana had just got home. After what happened that day, they felt good to be home. It was time to rest from that exhausting experience. When they noticed, they realized that Hana had fallen asleep in Ookami's arms. Fenneko took her daughter gently, carried her into her room and laid her gently on her bed, wrapped the blanket around her, kissed her forehead, and then left the room, closing the door gently.

"Poor girl, she's very exhausted," whispered Ookami.

"At least she's safe at home now," Fenneko whispered.

"You believe that the children who came with Sonic from his world can protect Hana and the other children?"

"Of course, you saw how Speed faced Dr. Eggman's robots, he must have fought him several times despite his young age."

"I wonder what kind of world Sonic and his friends come from if they face situations lie the one we live in every day."

"I don't know, but I wouldn't mind going there one day, just to get out of the usual daily routine."

"Are you talking seriously?"

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not."

"Changing the subject, you think that Washimi can convince the president of the company not to allow himself to speak about today's event?"

"Knowing her, she will achieve it on the first try."

...

Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole, and Jerry were in their hotel room, despite the comfort they felt when they got there that morning, it felt heavy now. Knowing that Eggman could attack at any moment, they had to be vigilant to protect the children, who at that moment were still scared that day. Judy took her two children in her arms and to calm them down, she began to sing one of Gazelle's songs. Both children were fans of hers and listening to her songs relaxed them.

"Mom, can we sleep with you and our fathers tonight?" Nicole asked.

"We don't want to be alone tonight," Jerry added.

Nick, Judy, and Jack looked at each other and nodded.

"Of course, you can stay with us," Judy answered.

Nicole and Jerry's eyes began to sparkle with joy as they said at the same time, "Thank you mom, thank you dads."

"And if any robot comes to bother us, I'll take care of them with this," Finnick said, waving a baseball bat that he had brought with him and was waving it from side to side. "I will throw them in one fell swoop into the ocean."

Nicole and Jerry started laughing upon hearing that.

"By the way kids, it's almost bedtime, you want to talk one more time with grandpa and grandmothers before going to bed?" Nick asked.

"Yes!" the children said in unison.

"Well come closer," Jack assured, taking the phone out of his pocket and dialing the number to make the video call.

...

Washimi and Gori were talking on the phone. Each had returned to their respective home.

"So while we were gone, they tidied up your apartment a bit and made dinner," Washimi recounted.

"Yes, they said it was a token of appreciation for letting them stay here," Gori added.

"And what are they doing right now?"

"Well after dinner, they locked themselves in the room I lent them. They are apparently discussing how to find Dr. Eggman's base."

"They haven't told you anything about that?"

"No, they just concluded that their base is not in the city, so it could be anywhere in the world."

"That is partly a relief as the city dwellers are safe from having him around, but partly it is concerning as you never know where he may appear from."

"They said the same in their discussion. By the way, do you think that the beings that they mentioned that come from other realities are good people like them?"

"If they haven't caused trouble and are in this city, then they must be peaceful beings as well."

"You think there are handsome boys among them, they might want to use my dating app."

"I doubt it."

...

"It's strange, even though Eggman took possession of four of the chaos emeralds, I can't locate them with the tracker," Tails growled.

"It's not possible, it should mark his position right now, unless Eggman has created a container similar to yours," Sonic pointed out.

"So it means we can't locate them," Amy said.

"That coward! It's going to be difficult for us to get back to our dimension," Knuckles growled.

Tikal and Cosmo noticed the rage spirits in their respective husbands and friends, so they tried to calm them down.

"You have to calm down, Eggman has had disappearances like this before," Cosmo pointed out.

"We are sure to find it before we know it," Tikal said confidently.

The other four sighed and calmed down, knowing that they were both right, as getting upset out of worry or anger would not solve their situation.

While that was happening; Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, and Pachacamac II were marking on a map of the city. They were trying to figure out where the beings that like them also came from different dimensions could be.

"So if we're not wrong, they must have appeared on the perimeter of this city," Speed said.

"I agree, apart from if they are equal to the other inhabitants of the city, we may never be able to find them," said Flora.

"We must not lose hope, if like us, they are separated from our dimension, they must still be disoriented from being in a different place," Locke II detailed.

"And for sure they are desperately trying to find a way to go home right now, as we are doing right now," Pachacamac II finalized.

...

As all that happened with the heroes the day finally turned to the night, and finally the inhabitants of Zootopia, Japan, and Mobius went to sleep after a long and exhausting day, knowing that tomorrow would be another long day.

Notes:

This is where the chapter ends, from the next chapter characters from other fandoms will appear, although they will not be main characters, you will see them from time to time.

Chapter 8: The Search (Part 1)

Notes:

Here is chapter 8, from that chapter characters from other fandoms apart from Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Sonic X begin to appear. Also from chapter 8 to chapter 14 they will all be taking place at the same time.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

A new day has begun in Japan. The inhabitants of Zootopia, Japan and Mobius were once again meeting in the same apartment today.

"Well, we have already decided how the groups are separated, as Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, Washimi and Gori are from this city, each of you will divide into group of two, and you will be accompanied by Nick, Judy and Finnick" Sonic said.

"Why should we be accompanied by them, can I do things alone?" Finnick said.

"Come on Finnick, you've never been to this country, much less outside of Zootopia," Nick said.

"Yeah, but I can work alone, that's no problem for me, so we could cover more ground that way," Finnick said.

"Are you sure?" Tails asked.

"Yes. 100 percent," Finnick replied.

"Well OK. That could be beneficial to us," Knuckles said.

"Well, to start: Nick, Haida and Ookami will go to the north of the city" said Sonic.

"Judy, Retsuko and Fenneko will go south," Amy said.

"Washimi and Gori will go east" said Cosmo.

"And finally Finnick will go west," Tikal said.

"While that happens, Jack will stay with us while we try to find out more about the whereabouts of the master emeralds and the missing chaos emeralds" said Tails

"While you children will be in the care of our children so that they are safe from any danger, so they will not have to worry about them" said Sonic.

They all nodded their heads.

"By the way, before you go have this" Tails held up a tray that had a large number of clocks on them.

"What are they?" Ookami asked.

"They are communicators. I created them so they can communicate with us, I made them look like watches so they go unnoticed. We have ours too," Tails replied.

Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II raised their arms to reveal their wrists where their own communicators were.

The people of Zootopia and Japan had their own communicators and put them on, including the children.

"Okay. These communicators have both the option of speaking and the option of danger. When you need to communicate with someone, press the button on the right and then mention on behalf of who you want to speak to. Pressing the button on the left will send us a signal to warn us if there are problems with Eggman or some of the robots, so we will come to your aid. If another type of problem occurs that does not involve Eggman still call us to help with anything." Tails told them explaining the functionality of the communicators.

"That's it?" Fenneko asked.

"Almost. We discovered that the beings who were brought to this universe or to this city because of chaos control ended up absorbing into their bodies some of the chaos energy, which is inactive within them, but these communicators can capture that energy when they are close to you" said Tails.

"Well that will make things easier" said Gori.

"Well, with this, all you need to know is ready. Meet us again here at 4:00 PM," Knuckles said.

They all nodded and left.

Retsuko, Fenneko and Judy were in the south of the city, they had just got off the subway and was walking random streets trying to find whoever they had to find. Easier said than done, though, since they didn't even know who to look for in the first place. While looking they decided to have a conversation. Judy took advantage and told Retsuko and Fenneko how she met Nick and Finnick and the first big mission that she solved with Nick's help.

"I see that you experienced a dangerous situation" said Fenneko.

"It was, these days I miss solving cases like that. But with two children at home I cannot expose myself to so many dangers. Although it was not the only case that I solved of that magnitude "said Judy.

"Was there another?" Retsuko asked.

"Yes, when Nick and I were already working together in the police station, the chief entrusted us that we had to work together with Jack who had assigned a mission in which would have to work with the Zootopia police department to catch a criminal who was hidden in the city. At first Jack was quite distant with us, and he didn't talk to us unless it was something to do with the mission. After we asked Finnick to help him work as an undercover agent and find information on the criminal. When he found out and fled the city, the four of us went after him. When we cornered him, there was an exchange of gunfire where Jack was wounded. Nick and I got him out of the place while Finnick for his part managed to take care of the criminal" Judy replied.

"Wow, I guess that was a critical moment for everyone," Retsuko said.

"And how did Jack recover and become closer to you?" Asked Fenneko.

"While Jack recovered he explained to us that the reason he was distant with us was because in the past he carried out various missions with other companions with whom he became good friends, but he was always unlucky that each time that one died in the line of duty, Jack blamed himself for it. That was why he promised himself not to have friends and only to have professional relationships. After learning about it, we convinced him that it was not good to be alone, and that if his companions were here they would be disappointed in the lonely lifestyle that he decided to take. Jack fell silent and let several tears escape from his eyes. Nick, Finnick, and I could tell from his expression that it was the first time he'd cried in years. I gave him a hug to comfort him, he reciprocated it and it was clear that he really needed comfort at that time. After that event, Jack decided to return to live in Zootopia, since until that moment he lived in the agency. And he became a close friend of the three of us," Judy replied.

"At least everything ended well in the end," Retsuko said.

Suddenly the conversation was interrupted when their communicators began to blink, they looked to see that they were not calls or signals from Eggman. Which means that they are close to those who are searching. But as the place was packed with various city dwellers it would be difficult to locate them.

They were so distracted watching the communicator that they ended up accidentally crashing with two beings that were walking in the opposite direction. All three fell to the ground.

"You are fine," said a male voice.

"If we're okay" Retsuko replied.

When the rabbit, the red panda and the fennec looked up, they saw two lynxes in front of them. One was taller than them, almost the height of Nick, Haida, and Ookami. The other was shorter than the first, but taller than Judy.

The tallest lynx was white with red stripes on the ears, on the arms, on the lower part of the eyes, on the tail and on the chin. The fur on either side of his jaw looked like a short beard. He had quite thick black eyebrows. The pupils of his eyes were yellow while the irises were brown. His nose was red. The tip of her tail was hairy. His body was quite muscular build. He wore a sleeveless black T-shirt, black pants with a black belt, and brown boots.

The shortest lynx was yellow with brown stripes on the ears, arms, and tail. He had quite thick brown eyebrows. The pupils of his eyes were white while the irises were green. His nose was deep pink. The tip of his tail was hairy. Unlike the other lynx, his build was slightly slimmer. He wore an orange t-shirt with blue short sleeves, blue pants with a black belt, brown gloves, brown boots and a flat brown hat with her ears poking out. On his back he carried what appeared to be a silver-colored backpack, which strangely looked metallic.

"Let us help you" said the white lynx holding out his hand.

The yellow lynx also held out command of him to help them.

Retsuko and Fenneko got up with the help of the taller lynx, while Judy got up with the help of the shorter lynx.

"Thank you very much" all three said at the same time.

"You're welcome," said the shorter lynx.

"I guess they were worried about something they didn't see where they were walking" said the taller lynx.

"Eh well, we were looking for someone, but we don't know who he is exactly," Fenneko said.

"And how do you know who you are looking for?" the taller lynx asked.

"It's complicated, I can only say that they are not from here, but we know that they have been in this city for 3 months after a strange event happened," said Judy.

"You mean a white light that enveloped the whole place and that when it disappeared we ended up in this city" said the shorter lynx.

The rabbit, the red panda and the fennec were surprised to hear that.

"Yes exactly," Retsuko said.

"Did that happen to you too?" the two lynxes asked at the same time.

"Not us, but who sent us to look for you, yes" Fenneko replied.

"If you don't mind, we could ask you a few questions about what happened to you," Judy said.

"Of course, but not here. Let's go to another place not so crowded" said the tallest lynx.

While the tallest lynx was with the three girls, the shortest lynx was a little further behind when suddenly a voice began to speak to him.

"You're sure we should trust them," said the backpack on his back that turned out to be actually a small green-eyed robot, who contracted his limbs to pass like a backpack.

"Of course, they know those who can help us get back to our planet" said the shorter lynx.

Finally they came to a small cafeteria and ordered some coffee. Then they sat at the table furthest from the rest of the customers.

"So what are their names?" Judy asked.

"My name is Ratchet," said the shorter lynx.

"And my name is Alister Azimuth" said the tallest lynx.

The three girls showed up with the two linx.

"Where do they come from?" Fenneko asked.

"Well we were both born on the planet Fastoon, which is now in ruins," Alister replied.

"And before I got here I was residing on the planet Veldin" Ratchet replied.

"So you are aliens?" Restuko asked.

"Well, you could say that yes, our species is known as Lombax" said Alister.

"But it seems that we are quite similar to the inhabitants of this planet, so we go unnoticed," said Ratchet.

"Where are Fastoon and Veldin left?" Judy asked.

"Faston is located in the Polaris galaxy, while Veldin is located in the Solana galaxy," Ratchet replied.

"Both galaxies are close to each other, but unfortunately they are located very far from this galaxy," added Alister.

"And tell us, what were you doing before you got here?" Retsuko asked.

"I'm a hero who is in charge of defeating criminals and galactic supervillains, I had just returned home from a mission, it was night when suddenly the entire area where I live lit up white. When I found out, I had appeared in this city on top of a building. Fortunately there were no more inhabitants near where I lived because if they hadn't ended up here too," Ratchet replied.

"In my case, you may not believe it, but I'm not supposed to be alive right now. It was assumed that I had passed away a few years ago, in a sacrifice to save Ratchet and the universe, from an event that was going to happen because of me, and in the subsequent explosion I ended up dying. I don't know what happened before arriving on this planet, since I was deceased, but the first thing I remember was waking up on this planet again alive and with my body restored, and with Ratchet hugging me with joy that he was from I'm coming back" Alister replied.

"If it weren't for the strange things we've been through since yesterday, it would have been hard to believe them, but taking into account what we're going through, their stories don't seem strange to me. By the way, what's the name of your little robot friend that comes with you" asked Fenneko.

"What do you mean Fenneko?" Retsuko asked.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear Ratchet talking to someone on our way here and looking at his back as he did so?" Fenneko said.

Alister and Ratchet made her nervous, to notice that he noticed.

"Don't worry, we will be careful so no one notices," Fenneko said.

"Okay," Ratchet said, taking off what looked like a backpack and putting it on the table.

What looked like a backpack, then he took the form of a small robot of a shorter stature than Retsuko and Fenneko.

"Judy, Retsuko, Fenneko, this is Clank, he is my best friend and we have had many adventures together" said Ratchet.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," said Clank.

"The taste is ours" said the three girls.

"So you know what that light was that brought us here," Clank asked.

The three girls began to explain the story that Sonic and the others had told them. Once the two Lombaxes and the robot were finished, they finally understood why they got there, although still wondering why Alister came back to life.

"First of all, we have to tell those who sent us to look for them that we already found them," Retsuko said.

Judy took the communicator from her, pressed the right button, and said that she wanted to talk to Tails.

"Hi Tails, this is Judy. We already found the first group that was teleported here by the chaos control. Did you guys go out of town? Oh I understand. Don't worry, we can do that. Bye," Judy said.

"What happened?" Fenneko asked.

"They left the city, they found traces of the master emerald, so they went looking for it and Jack accompanied them" Judy replied.

"And what will we do now?" Retsuko asked.

"Well, they told me to take them to the apartment and wait for them to come back," Judy replied.

"They have no problem accompanying us" Retsuko asked the two Lombaxes and the robot.

"Of course not," Ratchet replied for all three.

After that, Clank hid his limbs from him again, Ratchet put it back on as if it were a backpack. They all paid for their coffee and left the cafeteria in the direction of Gori's apartment.

Notes:

So far the chapter focused on Judy, Retsuko and Fenneko. The next one will focus on Nick, Haida and Ookami, but I will leave you as a surprise who you will find.

Chapter 9: The Search (Part 2)

Notes:

Here's chapter 9. As happened in the previous chapter, the main characters will find characters from other fandoms in this chapter as well. This chapter runs at the same time as the previous chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Nick, Haida and Ookami were in the north of the city, they just left Gori's apartment. They had decided to walk a bit since possibly on the way to where they were going they might be able to find those they were looking for.

"So you play bass Haida, it's great," Nick said.

"Umm, thanks. Although I still don't consider myself an expert" said Haida.

"Oh, come on. Don't be so modest. I've seen you play and you do well. I've even seen you teaching Koka to play" said Ookami.

At that moment Nick put his arm around Haida in a fraternal way and said "I would like to see how you play one day, maybe you could teach me to play too" said the fox.

"Well maybe when this is all over I can make some time in a weekend" said the hyena.

"That's fine with me" said the red fox.

"Hey guys. That doesn't seem strange to them" said the red maned wolf.

When Nick and Haida looked where Ookami pointed at them.

There they saw four beings, that if they were not because they wear strange clothes that they had not seen before and that in three of them they were similar to each other. Each of them was of a different species.

The first was a fox with light brown fur over most of his body, while it was cream colored on the snout section, the front section of its neck, the tip of its tail, and on its head. His eyebrows were cream-colored, green eyes, and brown nose. In stature he was the second tallest of the group. In clothing he wore a green pilot suit with a red scarf, a black belt with a gold-colored triangular buckle, a white jacket, and silver boots.

The second was a pheasant with blue plumage and a long tail. The plumage around his eyes was red, his eyes were green, and his beak was yellow. In stature he was the tallest of the group. In clothing he wore a red pilot suit with an orange scarf, a gray belt with a rectangular gold-colored buckle, a white jacket, and silver boots.

The third was a green toad over most of his body, with the bottom of his head being a shade between green and cream. His eyes were blue. In stature he was the shortest of the group. In clothing he wore a yellow pilot's suit, a white belt with a white rectangular buckle, black gloves, gray boots, a cap red with a white front. Unlike the others, he did not wear a scarf or jacket.

The fourth was a brown rabbit, whose muzzle, the middle part of its face and its eyebrows were cream-colored, its nose was brown. In stature he was the third tallest of the group and he was also the oldest. He wore a red general's suit with yellow buttons and yellow shoulder pads, red pants, and black boots.

After having seen them they suddenly noticed that their communicators began to blink, they began to slowly approach them, and with each step they realized that the blinks were getting faster.

"It's them," Haida said.

"And how do we approach and what will we tell them?" Ookami asked.

"Don't worry, leave it to me," Nick said.

The red fox moved away from the hyena and the red maned wolf to get closer to the other fox, the pheasant, the toad and the rabbit.

Haida and Ookami just watched as Nick approached them with a friendly smile. After about 5 minutes passed, he motioned for both of them to come closer. They were amazed at how easily she was able to talk to them, and they agreed to talk to a stranger.

"Well, let me introduce you. They are Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Slippy Toad and General Peppy Hare" he said while pointing to the brown fox, blue pheasant, green toad and brown rabbit respectively.

"And they are Haida and Ookami, who live in this city" he said while pointing to the hyena and the red maned wolf.

"Nice to meet you" they all said in unison.

"So you know how we got here, right?" Fox asked.

"Yes, it is a bit complicated, but we could discuss this elsewhere" Ookami replied.

"This place is very crowded with people and we don't want anyone to listen to us," Haida said.

"If that's the case, then we can go to our apartment. Nobody will bother us there, since apart from us, we have four others who also live with us and who also come from where we come, "said Falco.

"Sounds good," Nick said.

...

After about ten minutes of walking, they reached one of the tallest buildings in the city. They entered and went to one of the elevators.

"How did you manage to get an apartment here?" Haida asked.

"Well, in these three months that we have been here, we have all been working, to have enough money to be able to survive, to have a temporary home and food," said Peppy.

Just then the elevator doors opened and the group got out. After leaving, they walked down the hall and arrived at a specific apartment.

"Well, here it is" said Slippy taking a key and putting it in the lock to open the door.

When he opened the door and everyone came in, he closed the door again. The apartment was completely neat and clean. And it was quite spacious, very similar to Gori's apartment.

"Fox, Falco, Slippy, Peppy are early today," said a voice that came from another room.

Right at that moment a robot appeared in the living room that had a golden colored body with the sections that joined its limbs were silver colored. On his chest he had a logo similar to that of a fox on all fours which was green and had a red visor that is supposed to be where his vision sensors are supposed to be. In stature he was taller than everyone else in the room.

"I see they brought visitors" said the robot looking at Nick, Haida and Ookami.

"Yes, ROB. They come to explain to us what happened that brought us to this planet" said Fox.

After that, the robot presented itself with the red fox, the hyena, and the red maned wolf.

"Do you know what that white light was?" asked the robot.

"We don't know much about it. But those who sent us to look for them gave us an explanation of what happened. So if you have time we can tell you about it," Nick said.

The brown fox, the pheasant, the toad, the rabbit, and the robot nodded, and asked him to take a seat.

They were given the explanation of how the chaos control was activated and how the inhabitants of Mobius were looking for the missing chaos emeralds to cause another chaos control that would take them back to their universe.

"Wow, how many of those emeralds do you have right now?" Slippy asked.

"Those who sent us to look for them have 3 right now, while their enemy has 4" Ookami replied.

"Although they are trying right now to find a way to locate it, and retrieve the emeralds," Nick said.

"At least we have a little hope of going home," said Peppy.

"Although we also want to know where you came from," Haida said.

"Well, I was born on the planet Papetoon and Falco was born on the planet Zoness. Although we both currently live on the planet Corneria. Slippy and Peppy do come from the planet Corneria" said Fox.

"Those planets are in the Lylat system. That system is very far from where this planet is," said Falco.

"What were they doing at the time they were teleported here?" Nick asked.

"Well, we were coming from a rescue mission, as an army of mercenaries who wanted to take over Corneria had kidnapped Peppy. We teamed up with our rival team known as Star Wolf to rescue them. It was a tough battle, but we managed to come out victorious" said Falco.

"When we were coming back in our Arwings, in the direction of our ship known as Great Fox. But when we were about to enter ROB told us from our ship that an unknown energy was approaching us" said Fox.

"We tried to get to the Great Fox in time so that if the power got to us, it wouldn't damage the Arwings. But just a few feet from reaching it, white light appeared and enveloped everything around us. We lost communications with each other," said Slippy.

"When we woke up, we were in the middle of a park. Fortunately no one was around when we showed up and the five of us were together, but there was no sign of the Star Wolf team, neither were the Arwings or the Great Fox" said Peppy.

"Out of curiosity do you think it was the Star Wolf team who stole your Arwings and your ship?" Ookami asked.

"At first, that was the first thing we thought about, considering our past history with them. But when we finally found them, they didn't have their respective ships either, and they had been looking everywhere for them," said ROB.

At that moment, someone was heard someone knocking on the door.

"Oh, it must be them" said the robot getting up and heading for the door.

After opening the door, three month beings entered, looking less friendly and more intimidating. Once they entered ROB closed the door.

The first was a gray wolf, whose fur on the muzzle, the middle of the head and the tip of its tail was a lighter gray. His eyebrows were light gray. His right eye was purple. His nose was black. He wore a blue laser-proof vest over a black suit that had purple markings, he wore a black glove, boots, and knee pads. He also wore a metal belt with a purple buckle. He also wore gray spiked shoulder pads and wore a colored patch over his left eye.

The second was in green chameleon. He had yellow markings under his eyes and black dots on the top of his head. His eyes were blue. He wore a dark purple laser proof suit that covered his entire body including the tail. He also wore a metal belt with a purple buckle. He wore gloves and boots made from the same material that I brought him, but while his boots are dark in color, his gloves are white.

The third was a black panther. He had a white mark on his right cheek. The pupils of his eyes were green, while the irises were black. His nose was white. He wore a blue and white laser proof suit. On his chest section he wore a gold colored shield. He wore a gold colored metal belt. He wore gloves and boots made of the same material as his, but while his boots are blue with gold, his gloves are white with a gold stripe around the edges.

"And who are these three strangers?" said the wolf with the most serious face and few friends that he could put.

"They are our guests, they were explaining to us what was the reason why we ended up on this planet" he said with an angry face.

"Oh seriously? And do you know how to get us home?" Said the chameleon ironically.

"Of course they know it, but they still need some things to do it" said Falco a bit annoyed by the attitude of the chameleon.

The panther just ignored the conversation.

"Who are they?" Haida asked.

"They are the members of the Star Wolf team. The one in the middle is called Wolf O'Donnell and he is the team leader. The one on the left is named Leon Powalski. And the one on the right is their newest member, Panther Caroso," said Peppy.

"Although we no longer have an enmity relationship with them, but a more neutral relationship, Fox and Falco still have a great rivalry with Wolf and Leon," said Slippy.

At that moment Nick's communicator began to ring. Everyone present heard the sound and fell silent. The red fox, looking at his communicator de él, realized that it was a call from Judy.

"Hello Carrots. What's going on? Really? We also. They what? Oh well. Let's hope they get it. And it is. I'll tell the others. Bye," Nick said.

"Who was?" Haida asked.

"Was it Carrots?" Nick replied.

"Carrots?" Ookami said.

"Carrots is Judy. It's the nickname I've given her since I met her. Carrots told me that she, Retsuko, and Fenneko have just found some of those who were sent to this dimension with chaos control. And I told him that we too" said the red fox.

"And what else did she say?" asked the hyena.

"Well, she spoke to Tails, but he told them that he had left the city with Stripes to search for the master emerald, who had detected it. And if you're wondering who Stripes is, it's the nickname that I gave Jack years ago. Carrots also said that us to go meet at Gori's apartment" said the red fox.

"So what do they say? Are you coming with us? "Haida asked.

"Well, if there is a way back to the Lylat system, then we will go with you," Fox said.

Falco, Slippy, Peppy, and Rob nodded.

Then Nick, Haida and Ookami looked at the other three as if silently asking them.

"Well, at the end of the day we have nothing to do at the moment, so yeah, let's go with you" said Panther answering on behalf of himself, and also of Wolf and Leon.

"Well, if that's the case, time to go, but what do we do with ROB. Is it not going to attract attention? "Ookami asked.

"Sure he will, but if someone asks we'll say he's a person in disguise and we go to a manga convention. So we could explain why we come dressed like this" said Slippy.

Once everyone agrees, they leave the apartment, go down in the elevator and leave the building to go in the direction of Gori's apartment.

Notes:

And here the chapter ends. This chapter focused on Nick, Haida, and Ookami. The next one is going to focus on Washimi and Gori, so stay tuned.

Chapter 10: The Search (Part 3)

Notes:

Here's chapter 10. As happened in the two previous chapter, the main characters will find characters from other fandoms in this chapter as well. This chapter runs at the same time as the two previous chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Washimi and Gori were in the east of the city, they had just left Gori's apartment. The two friends reflected calm in their faces and ways of walking as when they were at work. They passed everywhere with their eyes fixed ahead.

"How long do you think it will take us to find them?" Gori asked.

"I ignore it. This city is very big, so they could be anywhere. We could take hours on this," Washimi replied.

"Well, if that's the case, then I think we should start there" said the gorilla pointing to the park, which was the same one they had visited the day before.

"And why there?" asked the eagle.

"If that was where Koka and Hana found the emeralds, perhaps we could find some clue of the others who came to this dimension because of them" said Gori.

Well, not a bad idea. Then let's go" said Washimi.

Both friends came to the park. It was not as crowded as the day before, and more considering what had happened the day before. It was noticeable that for that reason there were not many children, but there were few. Although it was noted that they were being cautious for some situation that seems suspicious that put them in danger.

"Washimi I have thought something" said the gorilla.

Her friend watched her without saying anything.

"Maybe those beings if they want to use my App when they find out about it."

"Don't tell me you've been thinking about that since yesterday."

"Of course, after years ago the app said that Haida and Retsuko were soul mates and it was 100 percent correct. And since it has come to unite other couples, I thought it could be extended to beings from other universes".

"Perhaps you think that the beings who are lost in this universe are at this time more interested in finding a partner than in going home."

"Of course there is, there is always time to find love and be happy with that other person."

"You never change".

Washimi lowered her head when she suddenly noticed that her communicator and Gori's were blinking.

"Gori, our communicators" said the eagle as she and the gorilla looked at her arms.

"That means they are close. I'm going to show you my application".

"Concentrate."

She could see those who were in the park were a lot of parents with their children, but she could see that some of them had unusual coat colors. They thought it must be them, so they calmly approached. There were a total of 5 families and each of them had children.

The first was a family of two male spouses who had two sons:

One was an orange bear and afro hair with dark orange sideburns. He wore a yellow disco shirt and pants and cream and orange platform shoes.

The other was also a bear, but he was cream-colored, wearing a red hat, a red robe, red pants, and red slippers.

One of the children was a cream-colored bear like the second adult bear. He wore a small yellow and red cap with a propeller on top, a long-sleeved yellow shirt, red pants, red and yellow shoes.

The other child was also a cream colored bear like the second adult bear and the other little one, although unlike the other bear this was a baby, it also had orange hair like the first adult bear, only this baby had curly hair and it was not an afro. He wore a long-sleeved red button-down shirt, yellow pants, and red and yellow shoes.

The second family if it was of two male and female spouses who had a son:

One was a green bear. He wore a green beret with a colored logo of varying shades of orange. He wore a button-down shirt and green military pants, black shoes, and a gray identification tag. On his shirt were orange stripes on his shoulders denoting his rank as a sergeant.

The other was a red porcupine, his quills were a darker red color which were full of flake-like dander. He wore a pink shirt and skirt and light blue shoes.

The boy was a red bear, which had a green abdomen. He wore a green beret with a colored logo of different shades of orange like his father's. He wore a white shirt, black pants and shoes, and a blue jacket.

The third was another family of two male spouses who had a daughter and a son:

The first was a green chameleon with three dark green lines between its eyes, above and below them. He wore a green beret with a colored logo of varying shades of orange. He wore a green military button-down shirt and cream pants, black shoes, and a gray identification tag.

The second was a cream-colored mouse with black ears, they had a stereotypical French-style mustache and black eyebrows. He wore a green beret with a colored logo of varying shades of orange. He wore a green military button-down shirt and cream pants, black shoes, and a gray identification tag. His ears were wrapped in white bandages.

The girl was a dark purple cat, she wore an orange long-sleeved shirt, a green skirt, pink socks and black shoes.

The boy was a green mouse with three cream-colored lines between his eyes and black ears, although unlike the girl, the boy was a baby. He wore a long-sleeved green shirt, blue pants, and black shoes.

The fourth family was another of two male and female spouses who had a daughter:

The first was a sky-blue boar, which had black hooves instead of hands and feet. He wore a dark blue sailor suit with white, including a white hat with a pink stripe, and black shoes.

The other was a purple sheep, with some white woolly hair on its head. She wore a white wool sweater, pants, and white shoes. She wore a purple bow on her head.

The girl was a hybrid, her fur was purple, she inherited her mother's nose, shaggy hair, hands and feet, while she inherited her father's ears, tail, and fangs. . She wore a dark blue dress, with a white ribbon at the waist, and black shoes.

The girl carried in one of her arms a green pickle that had arms, legs, eyes, a mouth and a stereotypical French-style mustache. She also wore a black top hat with a blue stripe. At first glance the pickle looked like a toy.

The fifth and final was another family of two male spouses who had a son

The first was a sea-water-colored sea otter, which had three whiskers on either side of its head. This otter was missing his right hand, instead he used a hook. Both legs were missing and instead had wooden legs. He was missing his right eye and instead had an eye patch. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt, which was ripped at the sleeves and bottom. She is wearing black pants and a black pirate hat with the design of a skull with white crossbones.

The second was a purple deer, whose antlers were pink. He wore white mime makeup, his cheeks were pink, over his eyes he had dark purple makeup. He wore a purple and white striped long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and purple shoes.

The boy was a hybrid, his coat was aquamarine, his cheeks were pink, he had a deer tail, but it was aquamarine on top and purple on the bottom. He had small horns that were beginning to grow on the top of his head and three whiskers on either side of his head. He wore a torn red and purple shirt on the arms and bottom, black pants, purple shoes and a black pirate hat, but without the skull and bones design. This child was a baby.

Something that all these families had in common was that most had rabbit teeth that protruded from their mouths, with the exception of the chameleon, the wild boar, and the hybrid between wild boar and sheep. They all had heart-shaped pink noses, except the chameleon and the boar. The irises in everyone's eyes were shaped like a pacman, except for the chameleon, the two mice, and the cat.

Just when they were about to reach the families, four of the children began to run in various directions while playing, while the three babies stayed playing with their respective parents watching the other children.

"Remember, you have to speak calmly with them, maybe they are still not used to being in this place" said Washimi.

"I understand" Gori said with all seriousness.

They both approached the adults. When they noticed their presence they were watching.

"Good morning" said the eagle.

"Good morning" all the adults replied.

"You come from another dimension and have been trapped in this universe for 3 months, right?" the gorilla said suddenly.

"Gori, I told you that we had to talk things calmly" said Washimi.

"Umm, excuse me. You know what that white light was that brought us here" asked the green bear.

"Yes, those who sent us to look for them explained it to us" replied the eagle.

"Well, before you explain it to us, wait a moment," said the aquamarine sea otter and then called the children who were playing.

When they heard them, they approached.

"Something happens?" asked the little cream-colored bear.

"These ladies are going to explain how we got here" replied the cream-colored mouse.

Really?" said the 4 children sitting on the laps of their respective parents.

Gori and Washimi told everything they knew to the 5 families in front of them.

"So we have to wait for the missing emeralds to be found?" asked the green chameleon.

"Yes, at the moment those who sent us to look for them have 3 in their possession" replied the eagle.

"Well, now that you know everything, you could tell us their names," said the gorilla.

"I'm Disco Bear and this is my Pop husband" said the orange bear with orange afro hair.

"Pleasure. And they are our two sons: Cub and Rory" said the cream bear, pointing first to the little cream bear with a hat on his head and then to the cream baby bear with orange hair.

"I'm Flippy and this is my wife Flaky" said the green bear.

"And this is our son Fluffy" said the red porcupine pointing to the bear with red color and green abdomen.

"I'm Sneaky and this is my husband Mouse Ka-Boom" said the green chameleon.

"This is our adopted daughter Denisse and our son Bomb" said the cream colored mouse pointing first to the dark purple cat and then to the baby green mouse.

"I'm Truffles and this is my wife Lammy" said the sky blue boar.

"This is our daughter Bella and this is Mr. Pickles" said the purple sheep pointing to the purple hybrid and the pickle.

"I'm Russell and this is my mate Mime. And this is our son Robby" said the aquamarine sea otter pointing to the purple deer and the aquamarine hybrid.

The purple deer didn't speak as it was a mime, but still he greeted them with a hand gesture.

After Washimi and Gori introduced themselves. They didn't find it strange to meet same-sex couples and with children, since they already knew several such families.

Then they asked how they got to that universe.

"Well, most of us had gone to pick up the children from school after classes finished, everything was normal. We are all neighbors, so we would go home together," said Lammy.

"Along the way they met Mime and me who were walking Robby and were on our way home. Everything was normal like any other day" said Russell.

"But when we were in front of our house, that strange light appeared that enveloped us all in less than 10 seconds" said Flaky.

"When we woke up, although we were separated, fortunately the children were not left alone, since Flaky and Lammy were with them when they got here," said Pop.

"It took us about two days to meet again, and since we got here we have stayed in a hotel with the money we have gotten by finding certain jobs that we can do," said Sneaky.

"Well, at least we know they haven't had a difficult time here," Washimi said.

At that moment Gori's communicator began to ring therefore he answered.

"Hi. Oh, it's your Retsuko. Yes, we have already found them. And you? How good! They left? Oh I see. Well, if we can meet there. Goodbye" said Gori after finishing the call.

"What was Retsuko saying?" asked the eagle.

"She said that she, Fenneko and Judy already found a group. She also said that they contacted Haida, Ookami and Nick and also found another group. I told them that we too" said the gorilla.

"That is a relief."

"But she told me that Sonic and his friends left, and Jack went with them. It seems they found the location of the master emerald and went looking for it before Eggman finds it."

"I hope they can find it in time."

"I hope so too. He told me that in the meantime we can go to my apartment to meet with the others".

They both turned to the 5 families.

"And what do you say?" Washimi asked.

"Do you want to come with us?" Gori asked.

They all looked at each other and agreed with a nod. The group left the park with Washimi and Gori in front, while behind them were the 5 families carrying their respective children in their arms.

"It's a shame" Gori said.

"What thing?" Washimi asked.

"That all of them are happily united, and they don't need my app and that the children are too young to use it."

"I think you need a new hobby."

After that they continued walking back towards Gori's apartment.

Notes:

And here the chapter ends. This chapter focused on Washimi and Gori. The next one is going to focus on Finnick, so stay tuned.

Chapter 11: The Search (Part 4)

Notes:

Here's chapter 11. As happened in the two previous chapter, the main characters will find characters from other fandoms in this chapter as well. This chapter runs at the same time as the three previous chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Finnick is in the west of the city, unlike the others he preferred to do his search alone. At the moment he was in a bar having a few drinks that he was curious to try, since he had heard of them from Jack when they were on the plane on their way to Japan. Even before all the events happened, he and Nick had made a bet on who would last the longest drinking the alcoholic beverages that would come to this country. They were supposedly stronger than the ones sold on Zootopia. Jack and Judy weren't happy with the bet the two of them made, but Finnick knew they couldn't stop him or Nick.

Even obviously he had to search for beings from other universes, he thought to take a little break, since he had a suspicion that they would not take long to appear. Even if he didn't know it, it wouldn't take long for them to appear before him.

So far he had had four glasses: Sake Honjozo, Sake Junmai, Ji-zake and Nigori-zake. As he tasted them he realized that they tasted very different from other things he had tasted in his entire life. He would have asked for more glasses of each, but he didn't have enough money with him at the time. And he aside he knew that he shouldn't waste much time, since he still had a great perimeter to cover.

But just before he got up, three beings who seemed travelers because of the way they were dressed entered the bar.

The first was a tall yellow fox. His nose was black as were his eyes. He wore a light blue long-sleeved shirt, green pants and was completely barefoot. He wore a type of cape that had stripes of two different shades of blue on the outside, while on the inside it was purple. Also on his head he wore a cream-colored flat hat that had two holes so that he could stick his ears out. Also this hat had a rope that went towards the lower part of the fox's head, so that it could be held and did not fall off its head or fly off.

The other two beings were twin slightly smaller brown boars, which only reached the fox's waist in height. They wore open orange jackets, although they were shirtless under the jackets, they wore green pants and both were barefoot. Both wild boars carried on their backs giant green bags with swirl patterns, tied around their necks. The big physical difference between the two wild boars is that one had a spot on its right cheek, while the other did not.

They both walked over to the counter, right next to where Finnick was sitting.

"Sorry sir, but you can not bring children to this place" said the manager of the bar.

"Oh, don't worry about that, despite their sizes, they are adults" said the fox.

After that, both wild boars took out some identifications that were proof that they were adults.

"My apologies" said the bar manager bowing his head. "What do you want me to serve you?"

"A Sake Honjozo for the three of us" said the fox.

"I'll bring them to you right away" said the bar manager, leaving.

"Does that happen to you very often? Finnick asked looking at the fox and the two wild boars.

"Ummm, what thing?" asked the fox when he saw that they had asked him a question.

"I meant if their companions are mistaken for children when they see them," Finnick said.

"Oh yes, several times that has happened to us" said the fox.

"Sometimes it is annoying," said one of the boars.

"But at other times it is beneficial," said the other boar.

"Seriously?" asked the fennec fox.

"Yes, sometimes we manage to get food and money thanks to that" said the fox.

"Wow, the world is small. I do the same" said the fennec fox.

"Seriously?" the twin wild boars asked.

"Yes, where I come from I have a method to deceive people, I wear an elephant costume and I keep quiet at all times so that they feel sorry for me and give me money and food," said Finnick.

"Wow, it's a coincidence, we do the same" said one of the boars.

"Only we don't need to dress up for that," said the other boar.

At that moment the conversation stopped momentarily when the bar manager handed their drinks to the fox and the two wild boars. After that, he left his clients to continue his work.

"So where are you from?" asked the fox.

"I come from the United States, specifically from the city of Zootopia, what about you?" asked the fennec fox.

"We are from this country. We don't have a fixed home, since we travel so that I can achieve my goal" said the fox.

"And what would it be?" the fennec fox was curious.

"Well, my goal is to get a wife, have my own castle and be the king of pranks" said the fox.

"Wow, that's thinking big. What are their names?" said the fennec fox.

"My name is Zorori. But I'm also known as Kaiketsu Zorori" said the fox.

"My name is Ishishi" said one of the boars.

"And I'm Noshishi" said the boar with the mole on his right cheek.

"My name is Finnick" said the fennec fox introducing himself with the fox and the two wild boars.

"And then Finnick, how did you get here?" Zorori asked.

"Oh well, I have a friend who works for an agency where they gave him vacations to any place in the world that he chose and since he was once here in Japan, he wanted to come visit again. And since they gave him six tickets, he gave me one so I could come with him," Finnick replied.

"Wow, you are very lucky with that. Although we are from this country, the way we got to this city was somewhat unusual, but since we have experienced other things like that, it didn't seem strange to us" said Zorori.

"Unusual?" Finnick asked.

"Yes, it was because of a white light that appeared suddenly" Ishishi and Noshishi said in unison.

"White light?" Finnick told himself as he lowered his head and saw that the communicator on his wrist was blinking. He hadn't noticed when he first started blinking. These were the ones he was looking for and how ironic that he found them in a bar.

"Tell me, have you three been in this city for 3 months?" asked the fennec fox.

"Yes, why do you ask?" asked the fox.

"Well, because I partly know what that white light was," Finnick replied.

"You know that?" asked one of the wild boars.

"Could you tell us?" asked the other boar.

Finnick told them about Chaos Emeralds, Chaos Control, and Dr. Eggman. He told them everything he knew.

"Wow, this sounds like a great adventure you are living," said Zorori.

"Isn't that strange to you?" Finnick asked.

"No, as I said before, we have been through unusual situations" said Zorori.

"For example, we die once when and on that journey we visit both heaven and hell. After fixing a misunderstanding we came back to life" said Ishishi.

"Once we had to find a type of fairies known as Najō to restore color to a magical forest," Noshishi said.

"And once we had to return an electric eel that had been stolen from a forest inhabited by ghosts," Zorori said.

"Wow. They look like children's book adventures," said Finnick.

"Yes, we know. But we are used to that by now" said the fox.

"And what were they doing when chaos control brought them into this universe?" asked the fennec fox.

"Well, we were having a picnic with some old acquaintances. It was a normal day for us like any other" said Zorori.

"But suddenly a fairly strong wind began to blow. We had three friends in that meeting who are magicians, but they said it had nothing to do with magic" Ishishi said.

"It was at that moment that that white light appeared that began to envelop us. Our magician friends used their magic to create a force field to prevent the effects of that light from affecting us" Noshishi said.

"Although the force field didn't work, it does prevent us from being separated, since when we woke up we were together, on top of the Tokyo tower. You can imagine how hard it was for all of us to go down" said the fox.

"So there are more besides you in this city?" asked the fennec fox.

"Yes, you want to meet them" asked one of the boars.

"Of course, this concerns them as well" said the fennec fox.

"It's okay. We will take you with them" said the other boar.

After finishing their drinks and paying for them, the 4 left the bar in the direction of a nearby area of the city.

...

Once they arrived, it was a building that had an inspiration in castles from the Middle Ages, it was located outside the city in the middle of a forest.

"Amazing, nice place. Who owns this building?" asked Finnick.

"The owners are a prince and a princess that we have known for a few years" replied Zorori.

"Wait, there was no prime minister in Japan."

"Yes there is, but in the section where we live there are royal families who have granted them permission to govern certain areas."

"Definitely your life seems to come from children's books."

Once they entered and after having passed through several corridors that reminded Finnick of the fairy tales that he read to Nicole and Jerry when he cared for them while Nick, Judy and Jack went out to work. Finally they came to a door that after opening it gave way to a quite luxurious living room with furniture and decorations that definitely made Finnick feel as if he had traveled back in time to the Middle Ages.

In the room there was a strange mix of inhabitants of different types:

There was a black panther with pink cheeks and a light brown cat with dark brown hair who were a prince and a princess, since each wore their respective crowns and clothes that gave away the status to which they belonged.

There were two others who had traveler-like clothing albeit with a more western attire. One was tall, had brown fur and yellow hair. The other was shorter and with an orange-brown fur.

There were three others who had wizard robes. Since the two girls had witch-like clothes, while the boy had clothes more similar to that of a sorcerer. One of the girls was dressed in white and the other in magenta. While the boy wore black. For some reason each one carried a broom in one of their hands.

There were two that looked interesting. One looked like a plush doll that could be seen in any cream colored children's cartoon with a small red antenna and no nose. The other had the look of a ghost that had a kind of white scarf around its neck.

Seeing all of them Finnick for a moment thought that he was amazed by the drinks he had had, since he seemed to have been involved in a fairy tale, where there were princes, princesses, adventurers, witches, sorcerers, strange creatures and ghosts. He was silent for a few seconds.

Seeing the surprised reaction, Zorori decided to introduce them.

"Guys, I introduced you to Finnick. We met him in a bar and he gave us an explanation of how we ended up in this city, right?" said the fox.

Coming out of his shocked reaction, he told them the story of what had happened and how they ended up in this city. Once he finished telling this to beings he had just met, they came forward.

The prince and princess introduced themselves as Arthur and Elzie. The two travelers introduced themselves as Gaon and Pepero. The sorcerer introduced himself as Roger. The witches who happened to be sisters introduced themselves as Milly and Nelly. The creature introduced itself as Najō. While the ghost introduced himself as Puppe.

Once the introductions were over, Finnick's communicator suddenly began to ring.

"Hi, this is Finnick. Oh Nick, what's up? Cool. I, too, have just found an interesting group. Yes, I can take them with me. See you later".

"Who called?" Zorori asked.

"He was a friend. I wanted to ask all of you if you could join me, since the ones who sent me to look for you want to talk to you" said Finnick.

"They all looked at each other and Zorori answered for all of them "Sure we can go with you."

"Good, but I think that before going out I think they should change their clothes, since with those clothes they wear they will attract a lot of attention among the inhabitants of the city."

When they saw each other they realized that it was true. After waiting a few minutes, everyone was ready. Before leaving, Najō hid inside a backpack and Puppe became invisible as they would definitely attract attention if anyone saw them.

Once they left the building, they returned to the city and headed in the direction of Gori's apartment to meet up with everyone else.

Notes:

And here the chapter ends. This chapter focused on Finnick. The next one is going to focus on Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal and Jack, so stay tuned.

Chapter 12: The Search (Part 5)

Notes:

Here's chapter 12. This chapter focuses on a search, but not from beings of different universes/planets/city, but the search for the master emerald. This chapter runs at the same time as the four previous chapter.

As additional information if you remember the conversation between Judy and Tails in chapter 8, seen from Judy's point of view, this time you will see it from Tails's point of view.

I also hope you like the cover of the fic (which is in chapter 1), you can see it in on my deviant art account: ameth18.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, and Jack were watching through the windows as the four groups went their separate ways. They watched as Nick, Haida, and Ookami went north; like Judy, Retsuko, and Fenneko went south; as Washimi and Gori went east; and how Finnick was going west. They hoped that all of them would be lucky in their search, since the city was quite large. At least three of those groups had inhabitants of that city, so it would be a bit easier for them to try to find beings from other universes. Finnick deciding to go alone would be more difficult, since it was his first time in that city, although Jack knew Finnick very well and knew that he would somehow manage to find things in unexpected ways. Having watched them all disappear from sight the further they got from the building, they decided to focus on their own.

Tails took out his emerald tracker and turned it on. He wondered how far Eggman could get the base from him and even Sonic's idea that he had created a container to prevent the emeralds from being located seemed to be a great possibility. At that moment the two-tailed fox turned off the tracker and took from his tool belt what he needed to do what he had in mind with the device.

"What are you going to do?" asked Jack.

"I'm making some minor adjustments," Tails replied.

"So that?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Well, the tracker is set up to locate the chaos emeralds found in that city. But if the emeralds are far away he will not be able to locate them. For this reason I am configuring it so that it can locate them if they are in more distant places" replied the two-tailed fox.

After a few seconds. He tucked the tools into his belt and turned the radar back on. Everyone present began to look more closely and saw that the radar began to detect something outside the city. Everyone was glad it had worked. They began to look carefully to where they were what they believed could be the emeralds that Eggman had stolen. But more were surprised that what they had actually detected was a larger, green emerald.

"It's the master emerald!" Tikal said quite surprised.

"That means it also came to this dimension with us," Knuckles said.

"It seems so, but there is a problem," said Tails.

"What is the problem?" Amy asked.

"Did something wrong happen to it?" asked Cosmo.

"Well, the master emerald appeared under the ocean," Tails replied.

"It just can not be. Why did she have to appear there?" Sonic said reflecting a look of terror on his face that everyone noticed.

"Is something wrong with Sonic?" Jack asked Amy in a low voice.

"Oh, Sonic can't swim and that's why he's terrified of being near the ocean," Amy replied in a low voice.

Jack was shocked, for a hero who can run at the speed of light, take on a large number of robots and destroy missiles without blinking, this new information left him speechless.

"But since we will get there, we don't have any ships at our disposal at the moment," Cosmo said.

"Yes, we don't have X Tornado or Blue Typhoon with us. We won't be able to get there easily" said Amy.

"Excuse me, if it's not a problem with you, I can take care of the transportation part," said Jack.

"Seriously?" Sonic asked.

"Yes. As I'm a secret agent, I have several vehicles that can be of assistance in various missions, both air and underwater. Just give me 5 minutes to contact the agency I work for to send one of my vehicles, "replied Jack.

"It's fine!" Sonic said answering for everyone.

Jack went to the corner of the apartment and took the com from him.

"Oh, you are Agent Savage. Something of vital importance happened" asked the female mouse through the communicator.

"Yes, we have located the master emerald" replied the striped rabbit.

"That is splendid news."

"Yes they are, but we have a problem, since it is under the ocean. And as you already know, it is an emerald bigger than the others. I need him to send me one of my hybrid vehicles that has space for 7 people and has a compartment to transport the master emerald".

"Well, you are lucky. Agent Winters had a repair done on one of those vehicles and he's ready for any mission. I can send it to you right now."

"Thanks a lot. And thank Agent Winters for me."

"I will, Agent Savage. I'll have the vehicle land on the roof of the building it's on. Give me your coordinates."

Jack pressed a few buttons on his comm and sent the coordinates to his boss.

"Well coordinates received. The vehicle will be there in 20 minutes. Over and out".

Jack returned to the Mobius heroes side while he said "Everything is ready, it won't take long for our transport to arrive."

"That's great. We better let the children know that we will be leaving for a while. But let's get back soon" said Amy.

"It's true, so they don't worry about our absence," Knuckles said.

"Children can come a moment, we need to tell you something" said Tikal.

At that moment Speed appeared carrying Jerry on his back, Alex carrying Nicole on his back. Flora who was holding Koka and Hana's hands. And in the end Locke II and Pachacamac II who were behind everyone else.

"Something happens?" the children asked in unison.

"Well, we have located the master emerald. And we have to go find it" said Sonic.

"Wouldn't you mind being alone for a few minutes?" asked Jack.

"Don't worry, we can stay alone, we were planning to play a video game right now," said Speed.

"Besides, we weren't planning to get out of here until the others got back," Alex said.

"So we will be fine," said Flora.

Seeing that things would be under control, they were able to lift a load off their shoulders, although Jack was concerned that his son Jerry and Nicole (whom he also saw as a daughter, despite not having a blood bond with her) would feel alone with him also leaving. But he knew they had to go because if Eggman got the master emerald first it would be dangerous.

After saying goodbye to the children, the seven of them went to the top of the building, fortunately there was no one in the corridors so the heroes of Mobius could go unnoticed.

Already being at the top of the building they only had to wait for the rabbit's vehicle to appear.

"And then, how long will it take for our transport to arrive?" Sonic asked.

"Not much. My boss said it would take 20 minutes to get there. And it's already been 10 minutes since the call. So it will only take another 10 minutes" replied Jack.

"Well, at least it won't be long," Amy said.

"Tell me, do you not have vehicles for this type of situation?" asked Jack.

"Yes we do. But unfortunately we hadn't brought them to Eggman's base during the rescue mission so they are still in our dimension," Knuckles replied.

"They are two flying vehicles that belong to me: X Tornado and Blue Typhoon" said Tails.

"But both have their drawbacks for this situation," Tikal said.

"The X Tornado only has room for 4 of us and has nothing to carry the master emerald. While Typhoon Blue is too big not to attract attention, and apart it only works with the power of the seven chaos emeralds or with the master emerald "said Cosmo.

"Well at least they have me to help them in that part," said Jack.

"And we thank you for that" said Sonic.

After that, they talked for a few minutes until they began to hear a sound that a vehicle was approaching their position. They realized that their transport was arriving. Right at that moment they felt the wind caused by the vehicle as it landed in front of them. Although what seemed most strange to them is that it was invisible.

Jack pressed a couple of buttons on the communicator he used to communicate with his boss and suddenly the vehicle became visible. It was shaped like an ordinary helicopter, which had room for all seven of them to enter.

"Please board," said Jack.

Sonic, Amy, Cosmo, Knuckles, and Tikal entered the helicopter in the back.

Before Tails could go to get on, Jack stopped him.

"You wouldn't like to be my co-pilot on this mission" asked the striped rabbit.

"Seriously? Are you sure?" asked the two-tailed fox.

"Of course, if it is true that your turning capabilities are the best, I will need you to be able to control this vehicle in case I cannot."

"Then I accept."

Finally Tails and Jack got into the front of the helicopter.

After everyone was on board the doors closed. All 7 of them put on their seat belts. Jack pressed the buttons on his comm again to turn the helicopter invisible. After that the striped rabbit and the two-tailed fox took the controls and the vehicle began to rise into the air beginning to move away from the building and finally leave the city.

"And then Tails, it's easy for you to control this vehicle" asked Jack.

"Yeah, it's nothing from the other world, although there are some functions that I don't understand yet," Tails replied.

"Oh well, those functions will not be necessary at this time. They are only for emergencies in mission where there is a lot of danger".

"I suppose all your vehicles have emergency functions the same as this one."

"Of course, the agency implemented these functions in all vehicles since..."

The striped rabbit stopped suddenly remembering something from the past while he said that phrase. That worried the two-tailed fox a bit.

"Did something bad happen Jack?" Tails asked.

"Don't. I just remembered something sad that I don't like to talk about" replied Jack.

"If you want you can tell me. I promise to keep the secret".

The striped rabbit looked at the two-tailed fox, for some reason he had a need to tell someone about this, as it was so painful that he could never even tell Nick, Judy or Finnick. Only the members of the agency he worked for knew, but not because he told them. He stared at the rear only to see that Sonic, Amy, Cosmo, Knuckles, and Tikal were busy with another conversation that he couldn't hear from where he was.

"Well, the truth is that my parents were secret agents and they worked for the same agency that I work for. Due to the nature of their work, they went out very often and I stayed home alone. Due to the nature of their work, they never told me what they were doing so that I wouldn't worry and grow up like a normal child. And since they weren't at home for long, that made me become independent when I was little. But one day when I came back from school I had the worst news I could receive and it was that my parents had passed away. It was there when I found out that they were secret agents and that they died after completing a mission where a bomb was placed in the vehicle in which they were returning to the agency. After that event, the agency puts in all vehicles, whether land, air or underwater. But that didn't bring me back to my parents, and even though the other detectives at the agency took care of me, I was never my old self again. I didn't show any more emotions or anything like that, at least until I made friends with Nick, Judy and Finnick" said Jack as he let a few tears escape from his eyes.

Tails was about to say something when his communicator began to ring and as he watched it he realized that Judy was calling him.

"Hi Judy, what's up? Really? That is good news. We left the city. We managed to locate the master emerald and went looking for it. Could you take them to Gori's apartment so that when we get back we can talk to them? Can you also tell others to do the same? Great. Goodbye".

"What was Judy saying?" Jack asked after the tears had dried.

"She told me that she, Retsuko and Fenneko already found a group of beings that were teleported to the city by the chaos control" Tails replied.

"Well, let's hope our mission to retrieve the master emerald doesn't take long."

"Me too," Tails said, looking at the chaos emerald locator. "We are almost there".

"Great. Then it won't be long before we switch to underwater mode".

"Sonic, Amy, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, we've almost reached our goal so be prepared," said the two-tailed fox through the communicator.

...

A few meters away, Dr. Eggman came in his flying vehicle accompanied by Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun.

“It appears that they also located the master emerald. Well, it would be better if they were there to see me snatch them out of hand. Otherwise, it wouldn't be funny "said Dr. Eggman and then began to laugh maliciously.

Notes:

And here the chapter ends. Originally I planned that the plot of this chapter would be a single chapter, but as the ideas were lengthened I decided to divide it into two chapters. So stay tuned for the continuation.

Chapter 13: The Search (Part 6)

Notes:

Here's chapter 13. This chapter continues where the previous chapter ended, this chapter takes place at the same time as chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

They finally arrived. It was the exact place where she was. According to the emerald tracker it was right below them.

"Well, now how do we go down to where the master emerald is?" Asked Tails.

"Well, leave that to me, but I need you to watch so you know how to do it in an emergency," said Jack pressing a set of buttons on the control console.

The helicopter lowered to the level of the sea and there it began to make sounds while it changed shape outside to that of a submarine. And landing softly in the water. After that little by little he began to submerge in the water until he left no traces.

Just at that moment Dr. Eggman appeared with his three robots in the flying vehicle, they observed the place where the submarine had been submerged. They had put a jammer on their vehicle so they couldn't be detected.

"This is the place Dr.?" Decoe asked.

"That's right, my own tracker gave the coordinates that this place is and since our enemies submerged here, it is because they also know that the master emerald is here" Dr. Eggman replied.

"And how will we get there?" Bocoe asked.

"I was waiting for you to ask. Last night I made some arrangements for the Egg Mobile so that it could serve as a submarine in aquatic missions" Dr. Eggman replied by pressing a couple of buttons.

Suddenly the Egg Mobile descended to the level of the water. A propeller appeared in the lower part and a dome made of a fairly resistant glass in the upper part covering the human being and the three robots.

"Dr. Eggman always thinks of everything," said Bokkun.

"Of course. A mind as big and great as mine always thinks of everything. Well now we are going to get another one of the emeralds for our collection" said Dr. Eggman.

After that the Egg Mobile plunged into the water with its 4 occupants on board. The surface of the sea was completely empty and calm.

In the depths of the ocean, the sub was almost reaching its destination. Only a few more meters to go.

"Tails, do you think Sonic is okay right now?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Well it's hard to tell, depending on the situation he could act calm or he could be crazy" replied the two-tailed fox.

"Did it happen to you once that he went crazy?"

"Yes, once they invited us to a cruise I tried all the means to make us come back to land. He begged our friend Chris that we had to go home. He made me believe that my plane, the X tornado, would miss me for not being there with it. And finally he tricked Amy into believing that she liked how she used her hammer to destroy things. In the end his methods didn't work. He even tried sprinting across the ship to take a big jump to get ashore. He never made it. I even lost count of how many times he did it. "

"It must have been very stressful for him."

"Yes he was, but in the end he relaxed a bit."

At that moment, a small beep sounded from the emerald tracker.

"We arrived. He is right in front of us. Jack could turn on the outside lights," said Tails.

"Of course," said Jack, turning on the lights of the submarine.

With the lights illuminating the exterior, Jack marveled at what was in front of his eyes, it was an emerald a large size, approximately the size of the submarine and it was green.

"I've never seen anything like this before in my entire life" said the striped rabbit.

"And that you hardly know a few things that emerald can do, its place of origin known as Angel Island is an island that thanks to its power can float in the air" said the two-tailed fox.

"Amazing. If it weren't for what I've seen since yesterday I'd have a hard time believing that. Well we better let the others know" said Jack putting the autopilot on the sub.

When they got to where the others were, they could see that Sonic was a little nervous because although he told the others that he was fine with a smile, he had chills that everyone noticed immediately.

"He is fine?" asked Jack.

"In these situations this is the normal with him" answered Amy.

"Okay. We come to tell you that we are already in front of the master emerald. So some of us have to go out and go for it and a group should stay here," said Tails.

"Well, Cosmo and I could stay here and wait for you return," Tikal said.

"I'll stay with you too" Sonic said suddenly.

"Well, I was expecting that," Knuckles said.

"Then me, Amy, Knuckles and Jack will go for the master emerald," said Tails.

"Well, since we have already decided who will go, you better put this on" said Jack going to a closet and taking out 4 diving suits.

Before putting on the diving traches, each one took off part of their clothing. Tails removed his scarf, pilot glasses, gloves, boots, and tool belt. Amy took off the headband that she had on her head, gloves, bracelets and boots; but she kept her dress on. Knuckles removed his hat, gloves, armbands, boots, and tribal cloth. Jack took off his coat and tie, but he kept his button-down shirt and pants on.

After that, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Jack began to put on their diving suits. Sonic helped Amy, Cosmo helped Tails, and Tikal helped Knuckles. Jack put it on without help, as this was not his first underwater mission. Although this is the first in which he was not alone. First they put on the suits, then they put on the gloves, then the booties, then the hoods. Then some masks to cover the face that had a hose in the front. After they had the suits, they put the scuba tanks on their backs and attached the hose to said tanks. After that they lit the tanks.

Once they were ready, Jack led Tails, Amy, and Knuckles to the section where they could exit the submarine to the outside.

Once outside the submarine, the two-tailed fox, the pink hedgehog, the red echidna and the striped rabbit began to approach the master emerald.

"This emerald looks bigger every time I get close to it. But how will we move it?" asked Jack.

"No need to worry, I have enough strength to move it" Knuckles said flexing his arms as a sign of that.

"Well then I'll let you take care of that" said the striped rabbit.

The red echidna approached the master emerald. He bent down and without any problem was able to lift it over her head.

"Well, I had a little doubt that he could lift it by himself, but now I'm glad I was wrong," said Jack.

"And you don't know the things that he, Tikal and their two sons can do with the master emerald" said Amy.

"Well, I hope I get a chance to see it in action," said Jack.

"The way things are these two days, you could see it with your own eyes," said Tails.

"Well, we better get back to the sub," Knuckles said.

They all nodded, but before they could move, a metal cage fell on them, trapping the 4 of them inside. And another cage locked inside the submarine in which they came. Then 4 laughs began to be heard at the same time.

"Are they!" said the striped rabbit upon recognizing the Egg Mobile and the 4 occupants of it.

"So he's my little new enemy. I see you preferred to get involved in this too" said Dr. Eggman.

"Of course yes. My job is to defend the inhabitants of this planet from beings like you. And I have even come out of situations worse than the one you put me through yesterday" said the striped rabbit.

"Oh really, then you think you could get out of this" said the human being pressing some cans in his Egg Mobile that electrified the cages causing the two-tailed fox, the pink hedgehog, the red echidna and the striped rabbit to be electrocuted. Not so much to kill them, but to render them unconscious.

"Okay, let's take that cage and take them back to base" said Dr. Eggman, bringing the Egg Mobile closer to the first cage.

"But Dr., what will we do with them?" Bokkun asked.

"Very easy. We are holding them hostage to deliver the missing chaos emeralds," Eggman replied.

"Very good idea Dr." Decoe said.

"He asked me where the others are, though," Bocoe said.

"Who cares. As long as they are not near here, it will be beneficial for us" said the human being.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you Eggman. I'm not going to let you take my wife, my friends, nor the master emerald" said Sonic from inside the submarine.

"Oh, I see our little friend who's afraid of water is here. Well, let's knock them unconscious too" Dr. Eggman said and electrified the second cage.

"Well, it won't be a problem for now. Better take our award and let's go," said Bokkun.

At that moment the submarine began to charge a kind of lightning which not only destroyed the cage that surrounded the vehicle but also destroyed the other cage and also sent the Eggmobile with its four occupants flying out of the ocean. The only thing that could be heard from them was their screams as they went further and further away.

Half an hour later Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Jack began to wake up, the four of them were lying on the floor of the submarine. Tikal and Cosmo were sitting in front of them waiting for them to react and they began sighing in relief that they began to wake up. The four of them slowly sat down with the help of the green alien and the orange echidna.

"What happened?" asked Jack.

"Eggman knocked them unconscious when he shocked them with the cage they were trapped in," Cosmo said.

"And when he tried to do the same with us, the submarine charged a beam that sent him and his robots flying," said Tikal.

"Oh, that was the self defense system. I activated it before I left the control booth" said Jack.

"But who brought us here?" Knuckles asked.

"It was Sonic" Cosmo replied.

"Sonic did it?" Amy asked.

"But how?" Tails asked.

"Well, he knew he couldn't leave them out there so he put on a diving suit and went out and brought them two by two. You two first. Then to Knuckles and Jack" Tikal replied.

"And where is the master emerald and Sonic?" asked Jack.

"She's already in here and Sonic is watching her. Sonic was able to find between the controls a function to bring it inside" said Tikal.

"Although we had a hard time figuring out which of all the buttons on the controller activated that function," said Cosmo.

"At least our mission here is complete. It's time to go back to Japan," Knuckles said.

"But where will we take the master emerald? She can't stay in Gori's apartment" said Tails.

"It's true, there's no room there for the master emerald," Amy said.

"Well, if it's not a bother to you, we can drop it off at the agency where I work," said Jack.

"I'm not sure. What if Eggman finds out the agency's location and attacks it?" Knuckles said.

"You don't have to worry about that, the entire perimeter is surrounded by a system that prevents the base from being located. Only the agents who work there know its exact location" said Jack.

"I say we leave the master emerald with the agency" Sonic said as he rejoined the group. "I say that we give them the opportunity. Even as Jack said earlier, the others who work with him could be of assistance in this case. I did trust his word that they will be able to keep the emerald safe."

"It's fine. If you say so, I will give the opportunity" said Knuckles.

"Well then we will bring the emerald to the agency and then we will return to Japan" said Jack.

"But are you sure you can blow up the ship after what happened?" asked Tikal.

"Well, not 100%, but I'll set the autopilot to take us. It is better that we all return to our seats" replied the striped rabbit.

After that, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Jack put on the clothes they had removed before leaving. Then Sonic, Amy, Cosmo, Knuckles, and Tikal returned to their seats. Jack and Tails returned to the cockpit and sat in their seats, the striped rabbit setting the vehicle's autopilot.

The submarine began to rise to the surface. Upon arrival, he changed form to that of a helicopter again and began to fly in the direction of the place where the master emerald would be safe.

Notes:

And here the chapter ends. These last two chapters focused in Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal and Jack. The next one is going to focus on the children of the Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Sonic X characters so stay tuned.

Chapter 14: Songgretopia - Children's Time

Notes:

Here's chapter 14. This chapter takes place at the same time as chapters 8 through 13, and is the last chapter to take place at the same time as previous chapters at the moment. Hope you like.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The door has just closed. Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal and Jack have left the apartment to search for the master emerald. About 15 minutes ago about Nick, Judy, Finnick, Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, Washimi and Gori had also left so now the children were alone. Because Locke II, Pachacamac II, Speed, Flora and Alex were the oldest of all children, the responsibility of taking care of Koka, Hana, Nicole and Jerry was left to them.

Before the adults left they had been planning what they wanted to play first. They came up with several options, so they wrote each option on different little pieces of paper, put them in a small each and Speed took it upon himself to grab one of the papers. The option that had come out was to play a video game. Fortunately Koka that day had brought his video game console that day with the permission of his parents to be able to play with Hana and his new friends.

Once the television was turned on, put it into video game mode, and set up the console, everyone sat down. Since the console had only 4 controls, everyone had to take turns to be able to play. Since Koka and Hana were the ones who had played the most before, they first played by themselves to teach the others what the game was about and how it was played. It was a fighting game where you could play with several different characters. Koka and Hana played two rounds alone in which they each won one of the rounds.

"So you already understand how to play?" Koka asked.

"It is not that complicated. True?" Hana asked.

Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Nicole and Jerry shook their heads as a sign that it was not complicated and they had understood everything.

Once Koka and Hana started a new game they all agreed that Nicole and Jerry would take the other two controls. It could see at the beginning that the twin half siblings had a bit of trouble controlling their respective characters. But it didn't take them long to figure out what each button on their respective controls was for. Finally the game ended. Although Nicole and Jerry didn't win if they had fun.

Then it was the turn of Locke II and Pachacamac II. Although they weren't used to coming into contact with technological devices, they didn't see that it was so complicated. So they started playing against Koka and Hana. They did take the first try quite easily. They were even quite difficult to beat during the round. At the end of the game, the echidna twins were the winners of the round, and it was surprising for someone who didn't come into contact with such devices.

Now it's Flora and Alex's turn. Although they did have a lot of knowledge about many computers and technology devices, they had never had the opportunity to use a device like this before, so its use would be interesting for them. The twins were quite careful to see when they decide the movements that their characters would use in the video game. The game finally ended. Flora and Alex were tied, they had beaten Koka, but lost to Hana. They still had a good time.

Finally it was Speed's turn. Although he was intermediate in technological gadgets, he did not mind trying something new. He just hoped it was as much fun as facing Eggman in real life. Once the game started, Speed did what he learned in practice by watching the other kids' previous rounds and the ways Koka and Hana played with their respective characters, which they used in each previous round. At the end of the Speed round, Koka and Hana were in a triple tie.

After that last round, they took turns again and played together for about 45 minutes. Where groups of children who had not played before played with each other and had fun. When they finally finished playing they turned off the TV, unplugged the video game and put it in a backpack.

"Well, now what can we play?" Nicole asked.

"Hopefully it's just as fun," Jerry said.

"And it will be, rest assured. We will play hide and seek. One of us will have to count to 10 while the others hide. The first to be found will be the next to search" said Speed.

"But we don't know how to count yet," Nicole said, pointing to herself and her half-brother Jerry.

"Don't worry, it will be up to you to hide in each turn" said Flora.

The gray vixen and the striped rabbit jumped for joy upon hearing that.

"Well, I offer to be the first to count," Alex said.

They all nodded their heads. While the green two-tailed fox turned on his back and began to count slowly to 10 to give his friends the opportunity to hide anywhere in the apartment.

"Ready or I'm not going" said Alex finished counting and was looking for the others around the perimeter.

To the fox's advantage he had good hearing and a good sense of smell, so he used his natural abilities to find the other children.

He first he went in the direction of the kitchen and in one of the cabinets near the sink he could hear a noise, and when he opened it there was Koka hidden.

"I found you" said the two-tailed fox.

The gray-colored red panda just laughed and came out of hiding.

"Well, now that I found you, stay in the room while you find the others. It's fine?" Alex said.

"Okay" Koka said leaving where they told her to stay.

The green two-tailed fox continues his search. He goes to one of the rooms and when he hears another sound he approaches the closet and when he opens the door he finds Speed and Jerry hidden together.

"I found you. They are the second and third that I just found" said Alex.

The purple hedgehog and the striped rabbit came out of the closet.

"Well done Alex, who you met before us? asked Speed.

"He went to Koka, he was in one of the kitchen cabinets" replied the green two-tailed fox.

"Well let's meet him. Jerry, would you like us to run to the living room?" asked the purple hedgehog.

"Yes, I would" said the striped rabbit.

Speed put Jerry on his shoulders and asked him to hold on tight. After those, both children disappeared from one second to another. Alex continued searching for him.

He went to another of the rooms and entered without making a noise. He could hear two sounds behind the window curtain. As he approached and moved it behind them, Locke II and Pachacamac II were hidden.

"I found you, although if I'm honest I thought you would be the last I would find" said the green two-tailed fox.

"Well, as we are in a small place we did not have many options to hide" said the orange echidna.

"If we were in a more open space, hiding better would have been an easier job" said the red echidna.

"Although at least they weren't the first ones I found. I already found Koka, Speed and Jerry. They're in the living room right now," said Alex.

"Well then we will go there" said Locke II and Pachacamac II.

After that the echidna twins left.

"Well, I just need to find Flora and Nicole" said the green two-tailed fox to himself.

I look everywhere and they had a hard time finding them. I look in the other rooms, in the bathroom, I search the kitchen and even the living room and they were nowhere to be found. After giving a tour of the apartment 5 times he finally couldn't take it anymore.

"It's fine. I give up you win" said Alex.

"How good!" he heard himself say in two voices.

Suddenly a ceiling sheet moved from the ceiling and there appeared the alien and the gray vixen.

The two-tailed green fox began to fly towards the ceiling and with that he helped lower his twin sister and his friend. Once he got back to the ground, they were all gathered.

"How did you get up there?" asked Speed

"We managed to find a small ladder in a closet and with it we were able to climb," said Nicole.

"The hardest thing was keeping silence for a long time so that they wouldn't find us," said Flora.

"Well, it explains a lot. Now it's Koka's turn to count and the others to hide" said Alex.

After that they all went into hiding. They played hide and seek until everyone had to count once, except for Nicole and Jerry who, as they had mentioned before, still couldn't count.

Once they finished playing hide and seek they had one more game in mind.

"And then how would you like to play truth or dare?" asked Speed.

"How do you play that?" Koka asked.

"Okay. You spin a bottle or something like that. If the upper part of the bottle is pointed at someone, that will be the one who will have to tell a truth or dare a challenge that will point out the lower part of the bottle" said Speed.

Understanding it, they all sat in a circle. Although they didn't have a bottle, they found an empty plastic vase and used it for the game. Since they didn't want to use something made of glass or that it would break easily because they could hurt themselves.

The vase began to rotate and stopped at the position where Alex was pointed at Jerry.

"Well, Jerry. Truth or Dare?" said the green two-tailed fox.

"Truth" said the striped rabbit.

"What's the worst prank you've ever done?"

"Well the worst prank I've ever done was once when Uncle Finnick was babysitting Nicole and me. He fell asleep and I took advantage and painted his face with a marker. The funny thing is, he didn't find out until after he left his house."

All the kids started laughing at that funny story.

The vase spun again and this time the position was pointed from Hana to Flora.

"So Flora. Truth or Dare?" said the hybrid.

"Dare" said the alien.

"Then I challenge you to help me get the cookie jar from the kitchen."

"Oh no problem".

Both girls went to the kitchen. Flora lifted Hana into her arms and took a few cookies from the jar. Once they got back to the living room, Hana handed all the children (including Flora) a cookie and they all ate it.

Once they finished eating, the vase began to rotate and was in the position was pointed from Speed towards Koka.

"It's okay Koka. Do you prefer truth or dare?" said the purple hedgehog.

"Right" said the brown red panda.

"Well, what is your secret hobby?"

"Well, uh... well" Koka didn't know what to answer since it was a rather rare hobby that he only knows that his mother and great-grandmother have.

"Something happens?" asked Speed.

"Nothing happens, I will tell you my hobby, but I will not tell you in a spoken way" Koka said with his head looking down.

The red panda pulled a small microphone from one of his trouser pockets and when he raised his head he had a different expression on his face and had the mark of the kanji for fury on his head. Then he began to sing a song in Death Metal style with a rather thick tone of voice that sounded like that of an adult and not that of a 6-year-old child.

"THIS IS MY SECRET HOBBY!"

"I KNOW IT'S NOTHING COMMON. DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR THAT! "

"I KNOW I SHOULD CHOOSE ANOTHER HOBBY!"

"BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS AND VERY MUCH!"

Once Koka finished singing his expression returned to normal, he put the microphone in his pants pocket and lowered his head in shame. Since he did not want to see the reaction of others.

The other children started clapping, leaving Koka shocked.

"You sing pretty well," said Speed, raising his thumb.

"It's great," said Flora.

"That kind of music is interesting," said Alex.

"I approve," Locke II said.

"Me too" said Pachacamac II.

"Could you sing again?" Nicole asked.

"We'd like to hear it again," Jerry said.

"Please sing again" Hana said.

Koka blushed at the positive comments from his friends, therefore she agreed to sing again. He took the mic off of him and started singing again like he had never done before.

Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter. From time to time there will be chapters focused on children, so stay tuned for that.

Chapter 15: Sontopia - Visit to the Agency and Memories of the Past

Notes:

Here's chapter 15. As I said earlier, this chapter does not take place at the same time as the previous chapters (from 8 to 14), but it is placed afterwards. This chapter only make appearance characters from Sonic X and Zootopia.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, and Jack meet in the agency's conference room. In front of them was Jack Savage's boss who, due to her size, was standing in front of the table. They had all already introduced themselves properly to each other.

"Well I want to thank you for what you did yesterday. Agent Savage is one of the most important agents of the agency, he has many important knowledge of many governments that are important to keep all the countries of the world safe. And that is information that only he and I know. So his life is very important at all times. Although if he knows how to overcome many dangerous situations this was at a much higher level than he was already used to" said the female mouse.

"Well, no need. Besides, Jack was very helpful today, since we could not have reached where the master emerald was located without him" said the blue hedgehog.

"Although we are still uncertain as to how we will find the remaining chaos emeralds, because Eggman has them but we do not know where its base is" said the red echidna.

"Yes, my chaos emerald locator has not been able to locate the emeralds that he has either" said the yellow two-tailed fox.

"Well, since you've been informed for sure, we've gotten our hands on this matter. Already several of our best agents who are as good as Agent Savage are investigating the location of Dr. Eggman's base. So in less than a week we will have its exact location" said the female mouse.

"That is a relief, we cannot let him have them in his hands, since it would be dangerous if he used them in some of his devices" said the orange echidna.

"But I wanted you to give us as much information as possible about the master emerald, that could help our scientists create detectors a little more powerful than the one they already have in case Eggman escapes from his current base and has another one" said Jack Savage's boss.

Knuckles and Tikal who were the ones who had the most knowledge of the master emerald gave him all the information of everything they knew, even the smallest information they knew.

Once all the information was given, the female mouse thanked them for everything.

"Well, I think it is time for you to leave, if we need more information or find Eggman's base we will contact you" said the female mouse.

"Thank you very much" said the blue hedgehog, the pink hedgehog, the yellow two-tailed fox, the green alien, the red echidna and the orange echidna at the same time as they left the office.

"By the way Agent Savage, can I talk to you for a few seconds" said the female mouse before the striped rabbit came out.

Jack motioned for the others to come forward.

"Yes ma'am, what's wrong?" Asked Jack.

"It is true that his companions have had to live in hiding for the last three months, right?"

"Yes, they were hidden with their respective children in an abandoned warehouse, yesterday they finally found a home with one of the people they rescued yesterday, but they are still hidden since on the way here they told me they don't want them other inhabitants of the city take them as strange beings".

"Well, if that is the case, I will contact the Prime Minister of Japan so that they can take care of this issue and can become legal citizens of that country until they can return to their universe."

"Could you do that?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Of course, but don't tell them I want it to be a surprise to them" said the female mouse.

"Okay, my lips are sealed."

"Well, you can retire."

Once Jack got to the helicopter he could see that everyone else was already on board so he got on too, he was able to hide well in his face the happiness that he felt for them at that moment.

"Did they tell you something important?" Tails asked.

"No nothing, it has nothing to do with this issue. It is time for us to go back to Japan. It is better that we let the others know".

"Oh, that's right" Tails took the communicator from him "Attention everyone, we are going back to the city. It won't take long for us to arrive".

Once everyone settled in their seats once more, Jack began to control the helicopter and they finally left the agency to meet up with the others.

...

Meanwhile on the other side of the world, in the city of Zootopia, it was already night. In one of the apartments in each city, Bogo and Clawhauser were packing their bags for their trip to Japan. He had already left notice that they would be leaving for a while, although they did not know how long it would take for them to return. Bogo had even left his phone number for them to contact in case something important happened. They had already packed shirts, pants, underwear and in the case of the cheetah a large number of cereal boxes. Clawhauser had already packed his bags and was helping Bogo.

"It's great that we can finally get out of town for a while," said the cheetah.

"Yes, although I would like it to be in other circumstances. Like a vacation. I don't remember the last time I had one," said the buffalo.

"Well, who knows. When all this is finished we can take a romantic vacation together."

Bogo looked at Clawhauser after hearing said statement, raised his face with one of his hands, inclined his head and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Bogo and Clawhauser had been dating for about a year. A lot happened before they started dating. After the cheetah found out that the buffalo was a fan of Gazelle like him, they sometimes agreed in their spare time to go to each other's house and listen to the records that each had of her. They both had a great collection.

One day Bogo had visited Clawhauser and they listened to Gazelle music until very late, when the buffalo had realized the time, it was already very late and he saw that the leopard had fallen asleep, so he got up, turned off the radio and carried it in his arms. Although Clawhauser was fat and heavy, Bogo had enough strength to carry him without problems. Once he put him on the bed and tucked him in, he stared at him for a few seconds and blushed when he saw him. He looked so adorable. He walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead. When Bogo realized what he had done he tried to leave without waking Clawhauser, but suddenly he felt his friend's hand take his while he slept. It seemed that he was unconsciously asking her to stay that night. After thinking about it for a while, he decided to stay since in the end it was too late and there were no longer taxis to go home. As there were no more beds in the house, he took a chair, sat on it, and placed his head on the bed so that he could get some sleep.

When they woke up the next morning, they both had a great surprise as while they were sleeping Bogo had apparently laid down in bed and ended up hugging Clawhauser in his dreams. That situation led them to blush completely, which if it weren't for his fur would have been more evident. They were both so nervous about this situation that in the end the cheetah left the house without saying a word, leaving the cheetah alone.

In the following days at work each time they saw each other there was an atmosphere of discomfort. Many of those who worked at the police station noticed that something had happened between them. They knew they had become close friends, but they did not understand the strange behavior. And the worst thing is that the same atmosphere of discomfort between them began to affect their own jobs and that of others and if they even had the suspicion that some of their co-workers were trying to find out what happened between them, especially Nick and Judy who were worried about them.

One night Nick and Judy wanting to help them regain their friendship, they each invited them separately to a park. Judy was the one who invited Clawhauser, while Nick invited Bogo. They were summoned to the same place at the same time and during the night. The fox and the rabbit had hidden in the bushes, they watched when they both arrived (apart from them there was no one else in the park) They couldn't hear the conversation they started having when they met because they were far away, but they guessed from what he was going the right way seeing their reactions. They did not stay to see what happened next, as it was late and surely Jack and the children would be worried about his delay in getting home.

When they were completely alone in the park, Bogo and Clawhauser began to talk about the other night and they were sincere that despite the uncomfortable situation they had liked having that kind of closeness. And if they were sincere they wanted to experience it again. They both approached each other, because the cheetah was shorter, the buffalo crouched down to hug him. The contact was magical for both of them as Bogo liked to feel Clawhauser's soft fur, while Clawhauser liked to feel Bogo's strong muscles. But when their gazes met there was a moment of relaxation for both of them, their faces approached each other and they ended up sharing a kiss. Their first kiss, exactly. When the two separated it was more than obvious to them that their relationship had been repaired, but they were no longer just friends, but more than that.

As of that night they had officially become a couple, but kept their relationship low-key. There were times that Clawhauser stayed at Bogo's house and there were times that Bogo stayed at Clawhauser's house, but they had never had intimacy, other than sleeping together in the same bed, since Clawhauser still did not feel ready for that and Bogo he was willing to wait for him to be ready.

Returning to the present time Bogo and Clawhauser parted ways with the kiss.

"Hopefully and so be it. I'll try to find a way for us to have free time just for both of us," said Bogo.

"Hey lovebirds, we are ready" said Rouge at the door of the room.

There at the door they were Rouge together with was her husband Shadow crossed his arms and with her characteristic serious look. Their adopted son Rutan, their biological son Silver, and in Silver's arms was their biological daughter Jewel. They were all wearing outfits to go unnoticed and no one would notice the resemblance they had to the other Mobius inhabitants who were in Japan.

Bogo and Clawhauser blushed as they saw them in the midst of their displays of affection. Since apart from the five of them, no one else knew about their relationship.

"Oh nice. We're done," Bogo said as he closed his last suitcase.

Both policemen took their respective suitcases and left the room. Then they called a taxi to come pick them up. They didn't take long to wait. When they left the house, Bogo locked the door and set the security alarms.

They got into the taxi, Clawhauser sitting in the front. While Bogo, Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and Jewel (the latter on her older brother's lap) sat in the back seat. Once they were ready, the taxi left in the direction of the airport.

Notes:

Well, so far this chapter. I hope you liked it. For the next chapter all the main characters will meet.

Chapter 16: Surveillance and Reunions

Notes:

Here's chapter 16. After several chapters being the main characters divided into groups, in this chapter they finally meet.Surveillance and reunions

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of the city of Zootopia was a light tan vixen. She had just got out of a black car and set the security alarm. Her regular outfit had now been a completely black outfit and she even wore a mask of the same color and in one of her hands she carried a dark gray briefcase. Since it was night and most of the inhabitants were in their houses or apartments, and not many inhabitants or vehicles traveled through the streets of the city, she would go unnoticed, so this would be easy.

After climbing to the top of the building, she opened the suitcase. There, she found night vision goggles that were also x-ray, a telescope and her own cell phone, which she was silent at that time so as not to attract anyone's attention in case she began to sound suddenly. She set up the telescope and put it on the base then approached the edge of the building and began to aim at a specific spot that was close to where she was. She didn't know if they were awake or if they had already fallen asleep. But luckily she did see them awake.

The ones she was observing were nothing more and nothing less than a red vixen with green eyes and two rabbits (one was a male with brown fur and brown eyes, and the other was a female with gray fur and purple eyes). The vixen wore a purple blouse and a crimson skirt. The male rabbit was wearing a blue plaid shirt, a white t-shirt, a gray jumpsuit, and a green and white cap. The female rabbit wore a blue plaid shirt and a gray skirt.

Mrs. Wilde, Stu, and Bonnie were having a leisurely dinner after having spent the day shopping. Although Stu and Bonnie weren't fans of large, crowded cities, knowing that Mrs. Wilde would be lonely with her son and her granddaughter traveling, they came to visit her from Bunnyburrow to keep her company. They arrived the same day that Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole, and Jerry left for Japan. They were there to say goodbye at the airport and once they left on the plane, they went with Mrs. Wilde to her home.

Luckily with cell phones they could communicate with their respective children and grandchildren. At first when Nick, Judy and Jack started a threesome relationship they felt a little uncomfortable at first, but seeing how happy they were they decided to support their relationship, even though Jack was not related to any of the three, they accepted him as part of the family. Another of the greatest joys of his life was taken by the three of them when their respective grandchildren were born (in the case of Mrs. Wilde her first granddaughter, and in the case of Stu and Bonnie their second granddaughter and their first grandson)

While they were having dinner, Mrs. Wilde noticed something strange, causing Stu and Bonnie to stare at her.

"Is there something wrong?" asked the gray rabbit.

"I feel like someone is not watching" said the red vixen as she got up from the table.

"Are you sure?" asked the brown rabbit.

"Yes," she said as she approached the window.

Through it she couldn't see anyone. Still, to make sur, she close the curtains. As the windows were already closed there was no danger of anyone getting in.

"Was someone there," Stu asked.

"There was no one, whoever was watching us has already left," Mrs. Wilde replied.

"Well, I hope it was. In the meantime, let's continue with dinner. After we finish we will call Nick, Judy and Jack to see how they did today" said Bonnie.

Meanwhile outside the building the light tan vixen was hiding, when she saw Mrs. Wilde come to the window and closed the curtain she hid and hid the telescope just in time. Despite being a secret agent, she preferred to go on missions that had nothing to do with espionage or she would prefer to fix devices that would be of help to herself or other agents, but she had promised Finnick that she would keep an eye on Nick's mother and Judy's parents so they wouldn't go out to Japan and be safe in Zootopia.

She got back to her feet and seeing that with the curtain closed, she couldn't directly watch over them. So she took the telescope, took it apart, and put it in the briefcase with her cell phone, then grabbed the safety glasses that had x-rays on them.

But before looking at the building she could see a taxi go by. When she saw it there was something there that caught her attention and it was that she could see two members of the police inside. Chief Bogo and Benjamin Clawhauser. But what she found surprising were the beings in the taxi other than the two of them and the driver. They resembled the ones who saved Finnick, Jack, and the others from Dr. Eggman when he attacked a restaurant in Japan. She wondered what those beings would do in this city and why they weren't with the others in Japan. Although she was curious to find out more about it, she decided to let it go for the moment, and later she would find out what was happening with respect to them right now. For her while she began to look again at the building across the street to make sure the vixen and the two rabbits were safe.

...

Back in Japan; Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal and Jack had already descended from the helicopter. The striped rabbit pressed a couple of buttons for it to automatically return to the agency. Once the helicopter lifted into the air and left the city disappearing into the distance of the sky, the 7 re-entered the building.

As they went down the stairs they wondered if the others had already arrived before them and how many beings from other universes they had brought with them. They were surprised that they found them so quickly, as they figured it would take at most four hours. When they finally reached the correct floor and walked down the hall they reached the apartment. They were about to knock on the door when they heard a couple of footsteps approaching where they were. Turning around they saw the others who were back.

"You arrived just in time" said Sonic as they watched the group approach.

"Well my dear blue friend, we were very lucky in our search" said Nick, putting his arm around Sonic in a fraternal way.

"And then where are the beings they brought?" Tails asked.

"Oh, they're on their way. We came first to prepare the apartment for when they all entered. Since there are too many" replied Gori.

"How many are they?" Knuckles asked.

"Over 20. And some come with their respective children" Ookami replied.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!" said the two hedgehogs, the two-tailed fox, the alien, the two echidnas and the striped rabbit.

"I knew they'd have a reaction like that," Finnick said trying to hold back the urge to laugh at the expressions they made.

"Well, we better go inside and get everything ready," Washimi said.

They all nodded. When I opened the door, everything was silent. They rushed in and closed the door. They did not see the children in the living room.

"Kids, we're all here" said Sonic, Retsuko and Judy at the same time.

At that moment yawns were heard, coming from the room. When the adults went there they found the children lying on a bed. Only Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Koka and Hana had woken up. Which were stretching while yawning.

"Dad, mom. They're back already" Koka and Hana said as they got out of bed, to then be carried in the arms of their respective fathers: Haida and Ookami.

Judy walked over to the bed and rolled Nicole and Jerry's shoulders to wake them up. They yawned, stretched, and opened their eyes.

"Mom, you're back," said the twins.

Judy held Nicole and Jerry in her arms as they gave them a hug.

"And don't forget about us," Nick said, pointing to himself and Jack.

"Dads, we miss you both too" Nicole said jumping into Nick's arms.

"We were afraid that something would happen to them and our family would be broken" said Jerry jumping into Jack's arms.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!" said almost all the adults and children present except for Fenneko, Washimi, Finnick, Koka and Hana.

"Is something wrong?" Judy asked.

"Well, we were surprised by what the children said," said Amy.

"We didn't know that the children were from different parents and that the three of you were in a relationship," Retsuko said.

"Yes, we thought that Nick was your husband and that he was the father of your two children and that Jack was your brother, and that the feature of the stripes on his face was a family feature that only boys had" said Haida pointing himself and the other inhabitants of Japan.

"We thought that the children were not twins. We thought you were married to Jack and only Jerry was your son. Whereas Nick was a single father and a close friend of yours at the same time. And that you and Nicole had a mother-daughter relationship," Knuckles said, pointing to himself and the other Mobius inhabitants.

"Oh. Okay. It's a long story to tell about how it happened," said Nick.

"But yeah, the three of us are in a relationship and we're happy," said Jack.

"And so far we have had no problem with that." Judy said.

"Well, I had a suspicion that you had a polyamorous relationship," Washimi said.

"Me too. Something told me that between the three of them there was something more than friendship" said Fenneko.

"And we found out yesterday," Koka and Hana said in unison.

All the adults were surprised that those children knew.

"You don't have a problem with our relationship, do you?" Judy asked.

"Of course not. Everyone has the right to fall in love with whoever they want" said Sonic.

"And we are open-minded about any kind of relationship possible, with the exception of incest and pedophilia," Retsuko said.

"I am glad that you accept us. Since not many people at Zootopia support our relationship. Outside of our families, co-workers and friends," Nick said.

"Well, with us they won't have to hide their relationship," said Tails.

"Yes, we support them" said Ookami.

"Thank you very much," said Jack.

"Well, we better prepare all of us. Our guests are waiting for everything to be ready" said Finnick.

"Oh yes that's true" the others said in unison.

Once the apartment was ready, Nick, Ookami, Gori, and Finnick went to find the others and it didn't take them 5 minutes to return. For Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, Jack, Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Koka, Hana, Nicole and Jerry it was a surprise. Although they had already been told in advance how many would come, they were still surprised that there were so many. There were even two robots there.

"Good. I'm glad all of you were able to come. And you are already aware of how they arrived, since our friends will have explained a little about what happened. We are also sure that they were aware of the attack Eggman made yesterday since he was in the news. Now we want you to explain to us what you were doing when being transported here" said Sonic.

Once each group told their story, Sonic realized that the chaos control not only brought beings from different dimensions, but from the same dimension, but from different star systems and from different cities. And he was surprised that the chaos energy revived one of them.

"Well, we have to inform you that all of you have absorbed some of the chaos energy from the emeralds when you were brought here. Although that will not cause harmful effects to you, you have to keep a low profile, since Eggman could find you to absorb the energy. So I suggest that you do not leave the city, and do not attract attention with anything out of place. I also suggest that you do not separate, and try to stay together as much as possible. Because if Eggman appears and tries to capture them we can go to his aid and rescue them all together more easily" said Sonic.

"We want to give you this too." Tails pulled eight communicators out of a box. "We did not know that there would be many of you, so for now we will only give to some of you and when the others are ready we will send you more."

They all were. Those who received communicators were Ratchet, Alister, Peppy, Panther, Flippy, Flaky, Elzie and Najō. After Tails explained how they worked, they tested them to see how they worked and saw that they were all in optimal condition.

Everything seemed to be going normally until suddenly Retsuko's phone began to ring, when she took it in her hands she saw that it was her mother making a video call, she answered and there her mother and grandmother were quite worried. But they didn't seem to be home. But in an elevator.

"Retsuko! Where are you! When you left home said that you would be back soon! And several hours have already passed!".

Even though Retsuko hadn't put on the loudspeaker, her mother's voice was still heard through the phone and everyone in the apartment could hear it.

"Do not worry. Haida, Koka and I are fine. You don't have to worry. We are all where you and Grandma are" Retsuko asked.

"We are looking for you right now to take them back home," Retsuko's mother said.

"Oh, but the city is so big, how can you tell where we are?" Retsuko asked.

"Oh. Last night while you were sleeping I took your cell phone and activated the option to locate it in case it got lost".

"You did what?!"

"And we already know where you are. What's more, we are already outside the apartment you are in."

"Oh no!".

Suddenly the door to the apartment began to rattle. Retsuko became more nervous.

Notes:

Well, so far this chapter. I hope you liked it. For the next chapter we will see how they will try to hide this whole situation from Retsuko's mother and grandmother.

Chapter 17: Leaving Zootopia and fake book club

Notes:

Here's chapter 17. Here we will see a continuation of the story of Bogo and Clawahauser leaving Zootopia, and on the other hand Retsuko trying to hide from her mother and grandmother what they are doing.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In the city of Zootopia; Bogo, Clawhauser, Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver, and Jewel got out of the taxi and unloaded the suitcases from the back of the car. And once the buffalo paid the taxi driver, he left. The group entered the airport. That same day the buffalo and the cheetah had bought the seven tickets to make the trip, but it cost them a lot since after what had happened in Japan the day before, many of the flights to that country had been canceled and it took them an hour find one that wasn't. That is why they had to take a plane that departed at night or not one that departed during the day as they wanted.

The inside of the airport was packed despite the hour. Since there were people who were both descending from the planes, people who were ascending, and people in the waiting room either waiting for someone to arrive or waiting for their flights. According to the time of their tickets, they only needed half an hour to board their flights. Fortunately, Bogo was able to request that the Mobius residents be quickly issued passports so that they could travel by plane, since otherwise they would not have been able to go to Japan legally.

While waiting to board, they saw a refreshments machine close to where everyone was standing, which had no people nearby.

"Do you want a drink before boarding the plane? Clawhauser and I can get you something," asked Bogo.

"Yes, if it's not a nuisance," Rouge replied.

"Okay, we're back," Clawhauser said, leaving with his boyfriend.

The others sat in nearby chairs.

"They have been good hosts, right?" Rouge said.

"Yes, I agree with that," Rutan said.

"And they have been very kind," Silver said.

Little Jewel who hadn't yet learned to speak only gave a small smile as she was held in the arms of her older brother.

"I don't care" said Shadow crossed his arms and with his eyes closed.

"Oh come on dear. We've known each other for 22 years and I've hardly ever seen you get along with many people, even those who are nice to you. I can count on the fingers of one how many people get along without counting any of us" said the white bat pointing to herself and her family.

"I prefer to have everyone in a distant way. Besides, the only thing I need in my life is my family and nothing else. Both you and those who stayed on our planet" said the red-striped black hedgehog.

"Come on father, don't be like that. They are kind to us," the red echidna told his adoptive father.

"Yes dad. They even assured us that they would help us to go home" said the silver hedgehog.

"We don't need them for that" said the black hedgehog.

"And then tell me how will we get to Japan without their help? Since you need the energy of the chaos emeralds to be able to get there on your own and, guess what? We don't have one" said the white bat.

Before Shadow could respond, Bogo and Clawhauser arrived together with the refreshments. They were sodas and juices of different flavors for most of them. They also bought some milk for little Jewel. After delivering the drinks they both sat down. Bogo, Shadow, and Rutan drank the sodas, while Clawhauser, Rouge, and Silver drank the juices. And at the same time Jewel drank the milk. Once they finished drinking their beverages, they threw the containers into the trash can that was near them. When they saw the time they saw that they only had ten minutes to board their flight.

"Tell us Mr. Shadow and Mrs. Rouge, there are some things we want to know about Dr. Eggman, as you have told us you worked with him for a while and we are concerned that he may do serious harm to two of our best agents of the police, "said Bogo.

"What do you want to know about him?" Shadow asked.

"Well, we want to know how dangerous he is. Because what we saw yesterday on TV is that he is willing to kill anyone who stands in his way, "Clawhauser replied.

"Yes. Eggman is danger and he has gotten worse and worse over the years. That event we saw on TV was something Eggman had never done in his life. In the past, he kidnapped children with the intention of luring Sonic and getting rid of him. But he never got to the point of trying to finish them off as well. All of us on our planet do not know what made him change his ways of attacking and threatening him," said Rouge.

"And the robots that accompany it?" asked Bogo.

"They are just pathetic, they have never posed a real threat. Maybe Bokkun was a little more threatening with the bombs he used to throw, but for fifteen years he hasn't done that anymore" said Shadow.

"He dropped bombs? That's dangerous!" said the cape buffalo.

"It wasn't, when they exploded the most he did was leave you covered in soot. Although he was very annoying at times" said the white bat.

"If that's the case, then we only have to worry about Eggman" said the cheetah.

"Exactly" said black hedgehog.

Before being able to ask any more questions, the call to board the plane was suddenly heard: "All passengers bound for Japan, please board flight 215 through gate number 16".

Realizing it was time to board, they rose from their seats. Bogo and Clawhauser went to carry their baggage for the airport attendants to carry them aboard the plane. After that they met with Shadow, Rouge and their children, and then headed to the exit. There they delivered the tickets and were finally able to get on the plane.

Already been inside they went to the first class area. And although there were several people on the plane, it was not as crowded as it usually used to be. At least that was an advantage since they would not be separated during the entire flight which would take between eleven to fourteen hours to reach Japan. Their seats are in the middle of the aisle, which were arranged three by three. Bogo, Clawhauser and Shadow were sitting in the front end. While in the seats behind them were sitting Rouge, Rutan and Silver. This time Jewel was sitting on her mother's lap. They put their seat belts on, and after having listened to the safety instructions they began to feel like the plane was taking off and leaving the city of Zootopia.

...

Back in Japan, Retsuko was completely nervous, her mother and grandmother were in the hall of the building waiting for someone to open the door. The problem was that if they came to enter and saw everyone who was gathered there, they would begin to suspect what was happening and if that happened then practically Retsuko, Haida and Koka would no longer have a moment where they were not watched by the two of them. 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For which they would have them watched even at work.

"And now what do I do, and now what do I do, and now what do I do!" Retsuko said in a panic.

"Is something wrong with your mother and your grandmother?" Sonic asked him.

"Yes, when they arrange it, they like to get into my life, they want to find out what I'm doing, where I'm going, who I'm with. And if they find out what is happening they will put themselves in danger" said the red panda as fast as she could.

"Well, I have an idea to mislead you, but you and everyone present have to pretend using the following story" said the blue hedgehog whispering the plan in her ear.

Five minutes passed. Retsuko's mother and grandmother were still outside the apartment.

"How strange they don't come to open the door" said Retsuko's grandmother.

"If he's a suspect. I'm going to call them on the phone one more time and find out what happens" said Retsuko's mother, pulling out her cell phone again.

But before dialing the phone number they heard footsteps and the door opened, revealing Retsuko with a calm face.

"Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting. It's just that we were a bit busy with our club" said the youngest red panda.

"Club? What club?" the middle aged red panda said as she put her cell phone in her bag.

"Our book club," said the young red panda.

"I didn't know you were interested in reading," said the elderly red panda.

"Oh yeah it's a new hobby that I started having just a short time ago. If you want they can come in" said the red panda to her mother and her grandmother.

Both looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds, and entered the apartment and then closed the door, leaving the hallway completely empty.

Retsuko's mother and grandmother saw everyone who is gathered. Aside from Retsuko, Haida, and Koka, there were Ookami and Fenneko with Hana, and Washimi and Gori were there too. There were also other people present that they had never seen.

"Good afternoon" said everyone present in the room bowing their heads.

"Good afternoon to you too" Retsuko's mother and grandmother said also bowing their heads.

"They arrive just in time, we were about to read the book of" Nishi no Yoki Majo" Haida said as he held the book in his hands. "A perfect literature for children, that's why we brought Koka with us."

"Oh, is this what you've been doing all day?" Retsuko's grandmother asked.

"Yeah, that's why we've been out all day. Although we had to find some of the members to bring them here, as they are new to the city they did not know how to get to this building" said Retsuko.

"Oh I see. Well, it's good you have a pretty good hobby and I'm even happy that they encourage children's love of reading," said Retsuko's mother.

"I'm glad you think that. Well, I think with that you can go home" said the youngest red panda.

"Of course not. I'm interested in joining your book club," said the middle-aged red panda.

"I want to too" said the old red panda.

"Are you sure? Don't you guys have anything else to do today?" Retsuko asked.

"Of course not, we can stay. Unless there is something they don't want to tell us," Retsuko's mother replied.

"No, of course not. Yes, you can join together" said the red panda to deflect her mother and her grandmother's possible suspicions.

Meanwhile at the same time, but in one of the rooms were hidden Sonic, Amy, Speed, Tails, Cosmo, Flora, Alex, Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole, Jerry, Clank and ROB 64.

"Tell me why we have to be hidden" asked Finnick quite irritated.

"Because Retsuko's mother and grandmother must not know that Retsuko and the others have contact with us or else they will cause a scandal according to what they informed us" replied Sonic, pointing to himself, his wife, his son and his friends with their respective children. "You with your friends and their children cannot be seen, as they might begin to suspect that if Retsuko has contact with you after seeing you on the news, they will think that they will also have contact with us. And on the side of Clank and ROB, the presence of two robots from distant star systems would be quite noticeable".

"It's true Finnick, other than what he went through yesterday I don't think they'll be away from home for long," Judy said.

"At least until Retsuko, Haida and Koka go home with them," Nick said.

At that moment they heard when Retsuko had no choice but to allow her mother and her grandmother to her fake book club.

"Looks like we'll be locked in here for the rest of the afternoon," Finnick said with an annoyed look.

Notes:

This is where the chapter ends, from the next chapter characters from last fandom that remain to appear, although they neither be main characters, you will see them from time to time.

Chapter 18: Back to Work

Notes:

Here's chapter 18. This chapter will focus mainly on Aggretsuko's characters, but characters from the last fandom that was yet to appear will appear.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Another day begins in Japan. After the situations that occurred over the weekend, the order had been given that schools and universities would be closed until further notice, so that students would teach from home to avoid putting them in danger should anything happen. . Many of the children and teenagers in the city were happy about the news, as they could spend more time doing their favorite things such as watching TV, playing video games, listening to music and many other things that young Japanese in school age liked to do.

Haida and Retsuko were already ready to go to work, they had already prepared for the work day. Haida was already wearing his uniform and Retsuko had already packed her uniform in her bag. Both had already eaten breakfast, and were currently preparing lunch that they would eat in the middle of the work day. Koka would stay with Retsuko's mother and grandmother, and they would see to it that he did the homeworks. Koka's friends: Hana, Izumi and Daisuke would also come to be looked after there and do the homeworks all together. So at the moment there was no concern about that.

The hyena and the red panda began to remember an event from the previous day. Specifically, the moment when Retsuko's mother and grandmother unexpectedly arrived at the meeting, they had a hard time keeping up appearances of everything that was happening. Fortunately since the book they were led to believe they were arguing in the fake book club they had already read in the past they were able to make a false discussion of it. As far as they saw both red pandas they were convinced. But they didn't leave until they and Koka had to leave with them. They just hoped their new friends weren't bothered by the time they were hiding in the other room.

At that moment the doorbell rang. By the time, it was most likely Ookami and Fenneko, who came to bring Hana to take care of her while they went to work. Retsuko's mother came out to greet them, while Retsuko's grandmother was with Koka. Once they finished preparing their lunch, Haida and Retsuko put away their briefcase and purse respectively.

Once they were out in the living room, they greeted the newcomers. They saw that despite what they experienced that weekend, they were in the same spirit as always. Maybe even wanting to have a bit of normalcy after what the last two days have passed.

"Well, it's time to go to work," Retsuko said.

"We won't be late, we promise," Haida said.

"Take care" Retsuko's grandmother said.

"If they take longer than necessary we will go look for them" said Retsuko's mother.

The red panda and the hyena did begin to feel a great deal of annoyance at that comment. But that didn't last as Koka walked over to both of them and started giving them a goodbye hug. T son always used to say goodbye to them that way, and that hug from him comforted them in that situation. Koka definitely had that gift of relieving stress in a certain way, although Retsuko still attended karaoke to sing Death Metal when she really needed it. Once they separated from the hug, they promised Koka to bring him one of his favorite desserts to eat, which excited the little red panda.

Ookami and Fenneko came up to Hana and gave her a hug, told her to behave well and that they would also bring her something after work, which made her excited.

After that, the hyena, the red panda, the red maned wolf, and the fennec left to go to work. They tried to talk about any topic at random and not mention anything from the last two days, as they did not know if they were being watched and had not noticed. The train trip was normal and for the first time it was not so crowded. Although they were not surprised, many companies closed because of what happened over the weekend. Why hadn't closed the company they worked for? That would be an unsolved mystery for the four of them.

Finally they arrived at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd. Entering the reception area they could not help but feel the sensation that they were being watched, and that was how everyone who was there was watching them with concern and compassion. At the moment no one who works with them or anyone they know was in sight. They assumed they had not arrived yet. So they quickly took the elevator and went up to the floor where the dressing rooms were located. Retsuko and Fenneko went inside to change their clothes while Haida and Ookami waited for them outside. They both noticed that apart from them there was no one changing. When they left they already had their uniforms on and were reunited with their respective husbands. Then they went to the accounting office.

Upon entering they realized what awaited them. All their co-workers, including those who work in other sections of the company, awaited their arrival there. Among them were Anai, Arihiko, Bibanuma, Buffalo, Kabae, Komiya, Masashiro, Warabida and Yokosawa from the accounting area. On the other hand, there were Manumaru, Resasuke and Rinta who worked in the sales area. And finally there were Adachi, Kara and Tsunoda who worked in the marketing area.

Almost all of them jumped on them to ask a large number of questions, or at least almost all of them, since Resasuke was the only one who remained in their respective place, but they listened to the questions of the others from afar. For Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami it was like when reporters bombarded them with questions two days earlier when they were going to the police station so they would know they were okay. This made Retsuko angry and reverted to singing Death Metal in her own mind.

"STOP ASKING US QUESTIONS!"

"AND GO BACK TO YOUR WORK AND DO NOT GET INTO OUR LIVES!"

"CONTINUE WITH YOUR WORK AS YOU ALWAYS DO".

"AND LEAVE US ALONE."

Ton and Tsubone entered the office, observed the situation that was happening and then sat in their respective seats without saying a single word. Since the work day had not even started. So at the moment they couldn't get into that situation. There were only a few seconds left until the exact time, so the pig and the komodo dragon kept staring at the clock on the wall. When the clock finally struck the exact time Ton dropped his fist on his desk, the thump echoed throughout the office.

"All right, enough of you all" said Ton standing up to then point to Komiya, Kabae, Anai and the other accounting clerks. "Please return to your places right now and I don't want to hear any words from you. It is understood?".

The meerkat, hippo, japanese badger, and their other companions nodded in fear, and went to their seats quickly.

"And you guys go back to your respective departments before I send a report on your behavior to your respective bosses" Tsubone told Manumaru, Resasuke, Rinta, Tsunoda and the rest of the group that was left.

These were intimidated and returned to the areas of sales and marketing respectively.

"And from now on I warn you that there was a direct order from the CEO that no mention of what happened over the weekend in the city can be made, so it is forbidden to comment or have conversations regarding that" said Ton before take a seat again.

Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami relaxed because the questions were finally over. It appears that Washimi was able to speak and convince the CEO to ban the subject from the company. So there would be no questions for both her and Gori, either. The four finally went to sit at their respective workstations. They began to do their chores as they would on any normal day. I just hoped no one would contact them during work hours for something important.

Not half an hour passed until suddenly to the surprise of everyone in the accounting area, the CEO of the company, whose real name was Shachou, appeared. They all wondered him out of his office. The only reason he would be out at that time is because he would come to say something very important.

"Good morning to all. I hope you had a good weekend and are having a good tomorrow today. The reason for my visit is because I want to give everyone the information that as of today, new interns will start working in the accounting area. So give them a warm welcome. "

He beckoned and seven new subjects appeared.

The first was a bluish-gray wolf with cream, the second was a brown deer, the third was a light yellow labrador retriever, the fourth was a white english sheepdog, the fifth was a brown coyote, the sixth was a dark brown with black hyena, and the seventh was a brown colored fennec. They all wore the men's work uniform: a long-sleeved white shirt, black pants and brown shoes. They all wore ties. The wolf's tie was red, the deer's tie was green, the labrador retriever's tie was blue, the english sheepdog's tie was green, the coyote's tie was blue, the hyena's was green, and the fennec fox's was red.

The deer that seemed to have a bit more leadership than the others stepped forward and bowed its head. The other six did it at the same time: "It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope we can get along as co-workers. And we can support each other. My name is Louis".

"My name is Legoshi" said the wolf.

"I am Jack" said the labrador retriever.

"My name is Collot," said the english sheepdog.

"My name is Durham," said the coyote.

"I am Miguno" said the hyena.

"And my name is Voss" said the fennec fox.

"Okay. I left them in their hands. Teach them everything to do in the office and get along in the work environment" said the CEO and then left and returned to his office.

Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, and Ookami watched the new hires.

"Wow, we haven't had a new employee working with us since Anai started working with us years ago," Fenneko said.

"Hopefully and that time does not happen again with them" said Retsuko.

"I do not know. They seem like good guys to me" said Haida.

"So was Anai. They don't remember it. If it weren't for Kabae her relationship with us would not have improved" said Fenneko.

"Oh guys, if you're going to talk about me, at least don't do it like I'm not there," said Anai, who was sitting on Retsuko's right side.

The red panda, the fennec, and the hyena felt a bit embarrassed about that.

While that was happening Ookami noticed that his communicator started to blink, but since he was sitting a little further away from his wife and his friends he couldn't warn them. That struck him as strange. He thought that they had already found everyone who came to that city because of chaos control, but it seems that everyone had been wrong. He watched as the newcomers were guided to his work station. When it was time for lunch, he would come over to ask how they got there. But for some reason he had a hunch that the seven of them weren't the only ones left to find.

Notes:

Well, this chapter ends here. You already know which characters from which fandom was yet to appear. Now they will only have to wait for a few more characters to appear that will be found by the characters of Zootopia and Sonic.

Chapter 19: Noon at the Work

Notes:

Here's chapter 19. Continue with Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami's work day.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It is already noon, and the workers of the company are in the rest area preparing for lunch. Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, and Ookami were having lunch together at the same table and had even bought sodas from a nearby machine. Fortunately no one had approached them again to ask them questions, so at that moment they were quite relaxed about the subject, instead all their acquaintances when they returned there were only greeting them in a normal way, although you could see that they wanted to say some more things, but they knew their jobs would be at risk without mentioning anything about what happened over the weekend.

"You really didn't notice?" Ookami asked. "My communicator started flashing since they appeared, I had to turn it off without anyone noticing."

"I hadn't realized it, I turned mine off when I was in the dressing room so that no one would notice in case someone started calling" Fenneko replied.

"Mine is silent and in my pants pocket," Haida said.

"And my communicator is... Oh no" Retsuko said when he saw her arm and looked everywhere.

"What's going on?" asked the hyena.

"I forgot my communicator at home. I took it off when he was going to bathe me, and I forgot to put it back on when he was dressing me" replied the red panda.

"What! It can't be" said the fennec.

"Yes I know. If my mother or my grandmother finds it, it will be a problem, they will find out what is happening, and even worse they will insist on accompanying me to work every day" said Retsuko.

"Well, all is not lost, you could call home and ask Koka to find it and keep it until you return home" said Ookami.

"Oh yeah that's a good idea!" Retsuko said taking her phone.

She dialed the house phone and waited for someone to answer. The first call no one answered, he assumed that no one was near the phone. She dialed the phone again and no one answered. Marco She dialed a third time and no one answered. Retsuko began to worry. Knowing her mother, she would have answered her first call. She then thought of calling her mother's and her grandmother's cell phones. But as with previous calls from her, none were answered. She tried several times, she was about to give up until one of her calls was finally answered. Retsuko's mother and grandmother appeared on the phone.

"Hello Retsuko, it's strange that you call home at this time of day" Retsuko's mother said.

"I was trying to call them because I wanted to say something to Koka, but no one was answering the calls" Retsuko said.

"Oh, sorry dear, the kids were taking a little break and we went out to buy ice cream. But we left our phones charging in the living room and that's why we didn't hear your calls until we got back inside," Retsuko's grandmother said.

At that moment on the screen, Koka and Hana appeared eating ice creams (which were chocolate and vanilla respectively) and with them were their two friends Izumi and Daisuke, who were also eating ice cream (which were strawberry and lemon respectively).

Izumi was a light brown gazelle, with the section of the face and the inside of the ears of cream color. Her ears hung behind her head. And she had the tail of a meerkat. She wore a white button-down shirt and on top of it a red sleeveless dress, she wore white socks and red shoes. Daisuke was a cream-colored pallas cat with grayish markings on his head and face, and with white markings on both sides of his mouth, his ears were shaped like the ears of a red panda. He wore a short-sleeved white shirt, blue pants, and black shoes.

Izumi is the daughter of Komiya and Tsunoda, while Daisuke is the son of Manumaru and Resasuke. They were both six years old just like Koka and Hana, and they are part of their group of friends, they attend the same school and are in the same group. They've even all known each other since they were babies and have been friends ever since. Although there were no secrets between the four of them, this time Koka and Hana were forced to keep a secret of what happened over the weekend for the sake and safety of Izumi and Daisuke.

"Mother, grandmother. Could you put me on the phone with Koka please, I want to tell him something that I forgot to tell him before coming to work" Retsuko said.

"Of course, but don't delay, because when they finish eating the ice cream they will continue to do their homeworks" said Retsuko's mother and then handed the phone to her grandson.

"Hi Koka, could you do me a favor, remember that 'watch' I got at the weekend, I accidentally left it at home. I don't know if you could keep it in her box until I get home so nothing happens to her "Retsuko said.

Koka knew what her mother was referring to, and he went to his parents' room, took the communicator, turned it off, and put it in his pocket while he continued talking to his mother. Fortunately his grandmother and great-grandmother did not follow him. At least he was glad that they did give him his own space, which they did not do with his parents.

He returned to the living room while he was still talking on the cell phone "Well mom, I already put it away."

"Thank you very much Koka, as a reward when I return instead of bringing you a portion of your favorite sweet, we will bring you two."

"Really? Thank you very much mom".

At that moment Retsuko's mother took the phone "Retsuko I don't think it's good to give him so much sugar."

"Bye mom," Retsuko said and then hung up the phone. She didn't feel like hearing another of her scolding at the moment, then she tucked it into her uniform pocket. "Well, everything is settled."

"That is a relief. I think sometimes you can be a little clueless" said Fenneko.

"Do you seriously believe it?" asked the red panda.

"Yes, you don't remember the time you came to work in sandals" replied the fennec.

Retsuko blushed at the memory and lowered her head.

"Oh come on Fenneko, if it comes to talking about shameful things don't make me remind you of the times you contradicted yourself when you said you weren't interested in something and then you got addicted to it" Haida said in defense of his wife.

"I don't remember," Fenneko said.

"Oh, you don't remember. I guess you also don't remember the time you said once that if you hypothetically formed a relationship with Ookami, it wouldn't last a week. And now look how they are happily married and with a daughter. I see that contradicting you is something you are really good at" said the hyena.

Fenneko didn't reply and just looked away. On Ookami's side he couldn't hide his laughter. He knew what Fenneko said years ago before forming their relationship, since she had confessed it to him. But it was funny to think that if her wife contradicted herself with various things he drew during her time working at the company, he didn't want to imagine how many other things she might have contradicted in her life before meeting her.

The four of them were so engrossed in the conversation that they did not notice three people approaching them, until one of them greeted them saying "Hello".

When the two married couples turned around they saw three of their new co-workers: Legoshi, Louis, and Jack. Each had a different expression. The gray wolf had a shy look and was hunched over; the red deer had a serious look and with his arms crossed over his chest; while the labrador retriever had a friendly look and had her arms tucked into his trouser pockets. Seeing the wolf closer, Retsuko was a bit intimidated, since unlike Ookami he was taller, more muscular and with a penetrating gaze.

"Oh hello" said the red panda, fennec, hyena and red maned wolf.

"Director Ton told us that you would be the ones who would guide us in our work during the first days of us here working," Louis said.

"So we came to meet you personally," said Jack.

Legoshi wanted to say something else, but in the end he decided to keep quiet.

"Well it's nice to meet you" said Ookami.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Haida asked.

"Oh yeah. Thank you very much," Jack replied as he sat down with Legoshi and Louis.

The two married couples introduced themselves to their coworkers. Remembering what Ookami told them, they wanted to talk to them about whether they had been transported to that city by a mysterious white light, but there were two problems with that. On the one hand, they were missing four of his new co-workers who surely also got there in the same way; and on the other hand, the rest area was a bit crowded with other workers that it was better that they did not find out what was happening so that they did not panic.

...

Meanwhile in another part of the city were Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick with the children Nicole and Jerry. As Sonic had told them the day before to take the following days to rest and that they would call them in case something important was to happen, they had taken the opportunity to take a walk around the city and see several tourist sites of the place that Jack wanted they to know. There was a place that the striped rabbit had visited the previous time he was in that country and that surely his companions would like to go as well.

When they reached the center of the city they found a gigantic red tower that seemed to be taller than the rest of the buildings in the city, even taller than the Zootopia buildings that they were used to seeing every day. But the most surprised were Nicole and Jerry, who if it weren't for the fact that they were holding Judy's hands, they would have run off to get into the tower faster.

"I see the kids are excited to go to the tower," Finnick said as he let out a laugh.

"Well, I'm not surprised. Not every day you can go to a place like that" said Jack and then took his son Jerry and carried him on his shoulders.

"It will surely be an unforgettable moment for them when they are up there" said Nick taking his daughter Nicole and carrying her on his shoulders as well.

"I didn't hesitate one bit," Judy said giving a small smile.

"Well, what is we waiting for, let's go there" Finnick said, sounding like the group's guide.

The group arrived at the building that was in the lower part of the tower where the elevator that would take them to the viewpoint of the tower was located. They were not the only ones who were going to enter, since next to them there were several people who apparently like them were tourists who came to visit the tower just like them. It was not a surprise to Jack, as the tower was one of the most recognizable places in the country, and even on his previous visit he could see the same number of tourists who were now waiting to climb the tower.

As they entered the elevator they ran into two girls who, unlike the others, seemed to be from that city, due to the clothes they wore. One was a white rabbit, which in height was the same size as Judy, slightly shorter than Jack and taller than Finnick. Right next to her was a brown female wolf whose muzzle and front of her neck were cream-colored, and she was taller than Nick, despite being noticeably younger than him.

Just at that moment they noticed something strange and when they saw their communicators they were blinking. That meant that someone who was in that elevator had come to the city through chaos control, but they wondered which one they were.

Notes:

Well, this chapter ends here. Well, you can imagine who those characters are that have just appeared. In the next chapter they will have more participation.

Chapter 20: Meeting at the Tokyo Tower

Notes:

Here's chapter 20. Continue with Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick with the kids in the Tokyo Tower.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The elevator reached the observation deck of the tower. When the doors opened they all left and took separate directions in the lookout, at least the place was not that crowded that day, although that did not surprise Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick considering what happened an the weekend. Although they wanted to relax a little, they decided to look for the people that the communicator located, but since they did not want to involve the children in this issue, they decided to distract them with a theme park that was nearby and what surprised them the most was the theme it had.

It was based on a TV series that was very popular. The four of them knew that series, since it was very popular among the children of Zootopia, even Nicole and Jerry saw it and they loved it, sometimes they even started to pretend that they were the characters of said series. It was not very crowded so it could be a good entertainment and distraction for them, but since they could not be left alone and unguarded, since unlike the previous day, the respective children of Sonic and his friends were not there to take care of them while they were they took care of other matters.

After thinking about it for a few minutes they decided that Finnick would take care of Nicole and Jerry, while Nick, Judy and Jack would try to locate the people who remained to be located.

"Kids, we have to take care of something, we are not going to leave the tower, but we are going to be a little busy" said Jack.

"Meanwhile uncle Finnick will take you to that attraction that is there that you will surely like" said Nick pointing to the place.

When the children looked at the place, they began to jump with excitement after seeing what it was about. They took Finnick by each of their arms and pulled him to get to the ride as fast as possible. Even though they were four years old, they had the strength to pull on their honorary uncle when they wanted something. The parents of both children began to laugh when witnessing that scene, seeing them like this it seems more that Finnick was the older brother of Nicole and Jerry, even many people could mistake him as such just by seeing them together, mainly in Zootopia, than if it weren't for Finnick's tone of voice is that they wouldn't realize that he is an adult and not a child.

Seeing that the children were already distracted, the three began to walk through the viewpoint of the tower and passed between each of those present without them noticing that they were observing them, fortunately for the three it was easy due to the training Nick and Judy received when they became police officers and the training Jack received when he became a secret agent. The communicators flickered more and more as they got closer to the ones they were looking for, so they knew they would soon find them.

Just when they began to approach one of the tower's windows where the city could be seen, they ran into the two girls they saw in the elevator again, the white rabbit and the brown and cream female wolf. Which had not yet realized their presence since they had their backs to the fox and the two rabbits. They were having a conversation that the two policemen and the secret agent listened to in part with great interest. They were talking about how this city was the same from which they came, but different, since although it was exactly the same it seemed that there were no cases of predation or racism against carnivores.

Hearing that part brought back bad memories for Nick and Judy from the past, about the case they solved together when Judy became a cop. On the side of Jack although he never experienced any of that in his missions, if he is aware that in the past there were cases of predation from prehistoric times to the Middle Ages, where many innocent beings went through that, for not say there was a lot of racism back then, even among those who didn't practice cannibalism.

The three of them realized that both girls must be the ones they were looking for. Since there had been no cases of predation in centuries in that universe, and if that had happened recently it would have been on the news, there would be panic about that event and it would be something that everyone would mention at all times. They definitely had to be them, they only had a concern that because they came from such a universe they would not have much trust with them for different reasons, in the case of the rabbit for fear of being eaten and in the case of the wolf for fear of to be judged.

"Excuse me, ladies" said Judy approaching first to talk to the other rabbit and the female wolf.

They both turned and looked at the gray rabbit.

"Do you need something?" asked the white rabbit.

"Well, we were passing by and I couldn't help but hear her conversation," Judy said as she pointed to herself, and then to Nick and Jack, who walked over to her.

"Really? Didn't it seem strange to you?" the brown and cream female wolf asked.

"If you only knew what we've been through since we came to this country two days ago," Nick said with his iconic smile.

"But we wanted to know something, you are not from around here, are you?" asked Jack with a serious face.

"Well, yes and no" said the rabbit.

"It's a bit difficult to explain" said the wolf not very convinced to tell them what happened, since they would think they had gone mad.

"Well, if you want, we tell you what we lived through and then you tell us what you two experienced, what do you think?" Judy asked.

The other rabbit and the female wolf looked at each other and then nodded. After that, the five of them went to sit at a nearby table to be able to talk more calmly.

Approximately five minutes passed in which Nick, Judy and Jack recounted their experiences since arriving in Japan over the weekend, including Dr. Eggman and his robots attack on the restaurant, the appearance of Sonic and the others, the little that they learned of their universe of origin, the chaos emeralds and what they could do, the search for the other people who came there for the chaos control. Hearing that made the other rabbit and the female wolf realize that they weren't the only ones who have been through weird things lately.

"Well, we are from this country, or at least from a different version that has now become clear to us according to the explanation given by you. Our world is a bit more dangerous, as there have been and still are cases of predation, interspecies pairs are frowned upon, and the worst views are those involving herbivorous and carnivorous animals. Even a relationship like the ones the three of you have would be despised by everyone" said the brown female wolf, leaving the fox and the two rabbits surprised.

"Wait, how did you suppose we are in a relationship, if this is the first time we see each other" asked the gray rabbit.

"Oh, it wasn't difficult, I could feel your scent on the two boys, and their scent on you" replied the wolf.

"But don't worry, we are open-minded and we know what it feels like to be or love someone of a different species" said the white rabbit.

"Really?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Yes, I dated a deer for a while, but it was more a relationship of friends with benefit, I also dated a wolf, but in the end it didn't last long either, since he ended up discovering his sexuality shortly after he turned 19 years old and that he liked boys, now he goes out with who was him best childhood friend. Although I'm still friends with both of them today," replied the white rabbit.

"For my part I was in love with the same deer with which my friend was having the relationship of friends with benefits, but unlike her, the only thing I could achieve with him was to kiss him when he graduated from high school. In the end, he got married and now we are just friends "said the female wolf.

"Well, that is quite interesting, it is a pity that in your universe the inhabitants of your planet are quite harsh with that type of relationship, we would have to find a way to eliminate the prejudice against carnivores. Where we come from, there have been such problems at some point in the past, but it has been controlled and at present it is very rare that there are complaints from both species, even in the case of us, we are very happy in our relationship" said the gray rabbit taking the fox's hands and the striped rabbit with hers.

"Well, that would be something very difficult to eliminate in our universe, since there things are more violent than here" said the white rabbit.

"By the way, going back to the previous topic, what were they doing at the time they were teleported to this universe?" asked the fox.

"Well, we were with one of our friends at an alumni meeting from the high school we attended. When we left and headed home, an acquaintance had come to pick us up, but on the way due to a collision, we had to take a detour" said the wolf.

"But when we entered an empty street suddenly a white light appeared in front of us, we believed at that moment that it was a truck that was coming towards us. Then we don't know what happened, since we were unconscious, when we woke up, we were on the same road, we didn't have any bumps and the vehicle was intact. But what we are surprised about is that many places in the city were different from the ones we knew" said the white rabbit.

"Then? Did more come with you?" asked the gray rabbit.

They both nodded.

"And where are they?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Well, seven of them started working at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd. as interns in the accounting area," said the white rabbit.

"While one more who is older than us..." said the female wolf and then lower her voice de ella "he is working as a bodyguard for the Prime Minister of Japan."

Hearing that information, they relaxed in part because if those seven worked at the company; Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, Washimi, and Gori might meet them, but the one who worked with the prime minister would be harder to find.

"Out of curiosity, what are their names?" Asked Nick.

"Oh my name is Haru" said the white rabbit.

"And my name is Juno" said the brown and cream female wolf.

"Nice to meet you," said the three inhabitants of Zootopia and then introduced themselves.

"Wow, I see your name is the same as one of our friends" said Haru.

"Really?" asked Jack.

"Yes, the boyfriend of the wolf I dated who I said was his childhood friend of him is also called Jack, although he is a dog and not a rabbit" said the white rabbit.

"The curiosities of life. And what are his other friends of him called? Judy asked.

"They are called Legoshi who is a wolf, Louis who is a deer, Collot who is another dog, Durham who is a coyote, Miguno who is a hyena, Voss who is a fennec and Gouhin who is a panda" Juno replied.

"You have a friend who is a fennec, what a coincidence. We also. His name is Finnick" said Nick.

"Really? How ironic?" Haru said.

"Guys, could you excuse me, I need to make a call" said Jack getting up and then walking to an empty corner of the lookout.

After pressing a series of buttons on his agency communicator, he began to make a call to his boss to inform her of something very important.

Notes:

Well, this chapter ends here. Now that they saw who the two girls were, they just need one more to appear and that will happen in the next chapter.

Chapter 21: Encounter with a bodyguard

Notes:

Here's chapter 21. Now the heroes of Mobius will meet the last person to arrive from another dimension.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

At the agency, Jack Savage's boss was in her office reviewing the reports of some of her agents. Some had gone to the place where the master emerald was found, to see if they found remains of the battle against Eggman that could be of help to locate his base or also to find out what type of weaponry he used to be able to build something that could go in against him should it be necessary to arrest him immediately. She wasn't going to deny that Eggman had a pretty brilliant mind. Unfortunately it was a waste to use his great knowledge in malicious acts instead of doing good to them.

Of the little that happened in that battle against Eggman at the bottom of the ocean, some agents had found some remains of some cages, they were large enough to enclose a submarine. From what she assumed were the cages Jack had told her about the day before. At that time they were being brought to the base for an analysis with the best scientists in the agency. She only hoped that they would be able to find something that would help stop Eggman, although she was fully confident that they would find something of importance.

At that moment her communicator began to ring, she pressed a series of buttons and finally Jack appeared on the screen.

"Oh, are you Agent Savage. Did something important happen?" asked the female mouse.

"Yes, we just met two girls who come from a different dimension than ours who also came to this dimension because of chaos control. But we discovered that they are not the only ones, since they told us that seven of their friends are working in Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, a company that is based in this country; and our acquaintances, who we met in Japan the day we arrived here, work there so they should have already located them, but we have a problem" said the striped rabbit.

"What is the problem?".

"Well, we were told that one of his acquaintances got a job as a bodyguard for the Prime Minister of Japan and due to the nature of his job it is unlikely that we can find him by approaching him easily. That's why I called you, since as you can contact him, I don't know if you could talk to the prime minister so that his bodyguard can contact Sonic and the others and let him know what is happening."

"Well, it's not a problem. I can take care of that right now. Do you know the name of the bodyguard?

"Gouhin, that's what the girls told me. According to them he is a panda".

"Well, that's all I needed. Anything else you need to know?

"No, that's all for now."

"It's okay. I'll let you know when I have the prime minister's response, over and out. "

After that, the female mouse began to think for a moment about how she would explain it to the Prime Minister of Japan on this subject without saying more than she should, since he was a person that if he did not know all the details he would not agree.

...

Back in Japan, in one of the apartments of one of the buildings were Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal with their respective children. At the moment most of them were resting from everything that happened over the weekend, with the exception of Tails and his daughter Flora who were building the missing communicators for the people who missed one. It wasn't a lot of work for them, they even found it fun. The others were watching television to entertain themselves for a while considering that they could not be seen in public.

In those moments they wondered how the people of Zootopia and Japan were doing after what they lived through the weekend. They hoped they were safe and well. Although if something serious had happened they would have already called them. But just in case, none of them had removed their communicators in case someone suddenly called them. They just hoped that Retsuko's mother and grandmother hadn't suspected anything after they had gone home the day before along with Retsuko, Haida, and Koka.

Finally, Tails and Flora finished making the missing communicators and stored them in a box to give them to their new owners when they went to communicate with those who did receive their communicators the day before. They then met with the rest of the group, who were watching the news to see if there were any signs of problems in the city that they could take care of. The only thing they could see is that the restaurant that was attacked by Eggman had already begun to be restored that same day. At least they are glad that the building did not have to be demolished and rebuilt again.

Suddenly Sonic's communicator began to ring, everyone approached to see who the call was from, but it was not from any of those who were in the city, the call came from Jack's boss, they wondered if they had already discovered the call. Eggman's base and for that reason she was calling them to come and stop him before he planned another attack. Sonic pressed the button and the female mouse appeared on the screen.

"Good afternoon Sonic, I'm calling you because I want to tell you something," said Jack Savage's boss.

"Have you already found Dr. Eggman's base location?" asked the blue hedgehog.

"Unfortunately not yet, but agent Savage called me half an hour ago and informed us that they found more people who came to the city of Tokyo through Chaos Control" said the female mouse.

"Really? Where?" asked the yellow two-tailed fox.

"Well, two girls found them in Tokyo Tower; and I was informed that seven are working at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, and may have already been located. But the last of them is the problem."

"What's the problem with the last one?" asked the red echidna.

"Well, that one is working as a bodyguard for the prime minister of Japan. I had to speak to the prime minister and inform him of what was happening so that we could speak to his bodyguard, as it was not going to be possible for anyone other than you to have direct access to him. He agreed that he meet with you."

"Oh, we understand. But where do we have to meet him?" asked the pink hedgehog.

"I already gave him the coordinates for him to go where you are. He's a panda, so when he gets there they'll know it's him."

"Well, we will wait until he arrives thanks for the warning" said the blue hedgehog.

"You're welcome, over and go."

After that the communication ended. Knowing that more people would come, Tails and Flora got down to work and began to build 10 more communicators, to deliver them to the 10 people who showed up recently. They wondered what the latter would be like and why they were not located the day before when the others could be found more easily. And in what part of the city would all of them have been found when the inhabitants of Zootopia and Japan were looking for the others.

It took about 20 minutes until someone was finally heard knocking on the door. They peeked through the eye of the door and saw that it was definitely who they were waiting for. When they opened the door, a very muscular panda bear appeared in front of them, which despite having eyes were not visible to the naked eye, also scars on the right eye and on the left cheek. Although commonly since he began working as a bodyguard he wore a uniform, for this meeting he decided to wear a yellow button-down shirt, blue pants, and brown boots.

It could say that his appearance was intimidating to Tails, Cosmo, Tikal, Flora and Alex; since hanging on his back he carried a crossbow made of bamboo, which despite its material looked quite dangerous for a person who is not an expert or in the wrong hands. Also his look did not seem to be the friendliest in the world, but to be a bodyguard of an important person, they would not be surprised by that facet of his physical appearance. Although he also seemed to be a person of few friends, although he would not be surprised if he had no friends and was a lonely person.

"Good afternoon" said the panda in a rather deep voice.

"Good afternoon" said the inhabitants of the planet Mobius.

"I can pass?" asked the panda.

"Oh yeah, come on in" said the blue hedgehog.

Once the new guest entered, they closed the door and he sat down in an armchair.

"I remember seeing them on the news the day before yesterday. They did a good job protecting the innocent."

"Thanks, this is more of a hobby, as Eggman has never been difficult for any of us to beat. And we have been facing it for several years" said the pink hedgehog.

"And his children too?"

"Yes, almost all of us started to stop Eggman's evil plans from when we were very young, between childhood and teenage, for this reason we teach our children to defend themselves against him and protect the innocent so that they do not become him victims" said the red echidna.

"It is very admirable of you to do that. Equally dangerous things also happen where I come from. Although they are very different from this situation. Well, then, they told me that you know how I and my acquaintances got to this dimension, right?

"Oh yeah. It is somewhat complicated to tell the truth, but we will explain to you, the most important thing you should know" said the yellow fox.

After an explanation, the panda understood what they were facing, it was not the same as what was lived in his dimension, but just as dangerous. He knew that in his work as a bodyguard he would have to protect the prime minister at all costs, and also warn everyone he knew to keep their eyes open in case of danger, and to hide at the slightest sign of trouble in a safe place. Although something that had caught his attention is how was the dimension from which Eggman comes.

"Well that's all I needed to know or is there something else."

"Well, we wanted to give you this" said the yellow fox, approaching the panda one of the communicators that he started doing before he arrived. "With this we can contact you or you can contact us in case something happens."

"Thank you very much, and how does it work?"

After a brief explanation from the two-tailed yellow fox, the panda understood everything.

"I would also like you to give these communicators to your acquaintances" said Tails, integrating the 9 communicators. "They told us how many people you came to this universe with, so me and my daughter made one for each one."

"I'll give them to you tonight when you get home."

"Well. One more thing. What is your name? In case we need to call you on some of our communicators" said the blue hedgehog.

"My name is Gouhin" said the panda.

The Mobius inhabitants introduced themselves as well, and Gouhin memorized their names instantly.

"Now, if it's not a bother, I don't know if you could tell us about your world. You already said that dangerous things happen there" said the orange echidna.

"Is it something easy to fight or is it difficult to fight?" the alien asked.

"Well, I could tell you, but I don't think children should hear it, it's a bit intense" said the panda.

"Do not worry about that, even if they are children they have a lot of knowledge of all the bad things that can happen in dangerous situations" said the red echidna.

Gouhin looked at the five children for a few seconds and replied "Well, if you say so."

Once the panda began to tell each part of its story, everything became more graphic, although I exclude the strongest things just in case so as not to disturb the children, since although they were capable of certain things, I did not want to disturb their childhoods.

The Mobius heroes were in shock. They never believed that something like predation cases from carnivores to herbivores could exist. Gouhin told them that this was a very difficult problem to eradicate and that is why he had become a doctor and carnivore therapist, and even before reaching that dimension he had been successful with his patients. And none had relapsed into cannibalism.

"Well, despite everything that happens in your dimension, it is admirable that you help find a solution to that problem," Knuckles said.

"Yes, but it would take more people like me to solve everything. I even heard that that was a problem in this dimension as well, but the problem was eradicated in the Middle Ages. And you can see the peace that haunts this universe without worrying about possible cases of predation. And I have even seen married couples between carnivores and herbivores" said Gouhin.

"It's true, we know of a polyamorous pair of this dimension that involves a herbivore with another herbivore and a carnivore," said Amy.

"It is proof that species bias does not exist here. If it weren't for my responsibilities in my home universe, I would stay living in this dimension" said Gouhin.

"That is admirable of you. You sacrifice your own comfort to help others" said Cosmo.

"It's the first time I've heard someone say that about me" said the panda with a sincere tone of voice. "Well, taking advantage of the moment, they don't want me to invite them a lunch."

"But don't you have to go back to work?" asked Tikal.

"Not. The prime minister gave me the rest of the day off, anyway he has 9 other bodyguards, so he told me there was no problem leaving early today".

"If that's the case we will not decline you offer," Amy said.

"It's okay. Is there a phone here? I'm going to order a meal that all of you will surely like" said Gouhin.

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles pointed him to the phone, and he went to make the call. The Mobius heroes began to wonder what kind of food they were going to have for that lunch.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. In the next one, the characters of Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Sonic will appear.

Chapter 22: The end of another day

Notes:

Here's chapter 22. Now the heroes of Mobius will meet the last person to arrive from another dimension. Well, as I said before the main characters of Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Sonic reappear in the same chapter, although almost all separately.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Back at Carrier Man Trading Co., apart from the arrival of the new employees, the day passed normal in what could be said in the accounting area with Kabae gossiping, Anai in his spare time looking for recipes he wanted to use to prepare food for his friends, Tsubone correcting Retsuko in everything he had done all day. And both Ton and Tsubone overloaded Retsuko with work, although for a strange reason they did the same as Fenneko, Haida and Ookami, strange thing since they had never done that to the three of them. Part of Retsuko was mad about it, but part of her seemed to feel that the pig and the komodo dragon were doing that so that the four of them would not think about what happened at the weekend and were distracted by something else.

Due to all this they could not speak with the new employees, since they were sitting working on the other side of the office so that they could talk. They only hoped to end that overload of work before they left, otherwise they would lose the opportunity to explain what happened and how they got to this dimension.

Hours passed until it was time to leave work, everyone began to go home. Until the office was almost empty with only Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami staying there, almost finished with their work. They finished with the last papers and finally put them away. They turned off their computers, got up, and set the chairs in place. Once the red panda and the fennec were done they went to the dressing room to change into their work uniforms and put on their regular outfits. They came out of the dress where the hyena and the red maned wolf were waiting for them.

Finally they reached the elevator and entered. As they waited to get to the ground floor, the four of them sighed as they were unable to speak to the new employees to tell them what was happening. The only consolation they had regarding that, is that since they had started working that same place they could see them every day. Since from what they could see at least one of the three new employees they spoke with seemed to be very friendly, as one was very serious and the other seemed very shy. While with the other four as they did not interact with them they did not know much about their personalities.

Once outside the building they began to walk down the street, it was quiet at night, but it was not very busy due to the fact that as many companies were closed, there were no crowds or traffic passing by. As they approached the train station, they remembered that they were going to buy some desserts for Koka and Hana, so they went to a shop where they bought four portions of honey toast that their respective children would surely love. Once they paid for their purchase they left the store.

Once they arrived at the metro station they were surprised, as their new co-workers were waiting for the train to go to their respective homes. They noticed that they were supposedly taking the same route that they were going. It wasn't the right place to talk to them about this, but they couldn't miss the opportunity this time.

So they approached them. Jack was the first to notice their presence and greeted them.

"Hi guys. We did not expect to see you here again" said the labrador retriever.

"Oh yeah. This is the route we take to go home" said the red maned wolf.

"That means that we will meet very often around here or even on the same train" said the english sheepdog.

"Yes, but right now we want to tell you something important, which I know will sound strange. They have time?" asked the red panda.

The seven nodded their heads, and after that Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami told them what they had to say, taking advantage of the fact that there was no one near them. The others listened calmly, although they were in shock at the new information given, that could give them an explanation of how they got there in the first place.

"Then that would explain that white light" said one of the hyenas.

"And do you know when we will be able to return to our dimension?" asked the male fennec fox.

"Not yet, it all depends on whether the missing emeralds in Eggman's possession are found," said the other hyena.

"And the base of it has not been located yet" said the female fennec fox.

"Well, at least while we are here we will rest a little from the things that happen in our dimension" said the coyote.

"Horrible things happen there, just for example that some of your coworkers who are herbivores would not feel safe, neither with you nor with us because of many cases of predation that have occurred" said the red deer.

This left Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami pale, since they learned in school that in this resignation they existed, but until the Middle Ages, they were terrified to think that there was a place where those cases had not stopped, since although they four, like their relatives, are carnivores, although they tend to eat any other type of food, they were afraid that if something like this were to happen again, Washimi, Gori or some other beloved one could suffer.

"But you don't have to worry about us" said Jack pointing to himself, and also to Legoshi, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. "If we couldn't control our instincts, Louis or a friend of ours named Haru, who is a rabbit, would not be safe around us."

"You have more friends here with you" Retsuko asked.

"Yes, three more" Louis replied. "One of them started working as a bodyguard for the prime minister. And the other two at the moment have not found work, but they are looking in many places and waiting to be called. And we all live together in an apartment."

"Well, when you get home tell your other friends what we told you and keep calm, and don't draw attention," Ookami said.

"Don't worry, we won't," Louis said.

Just at that moment the train arrived, seeing it, everyone approached the section to board and got behind the yellow line. Once the doors were opened and some of the occupants got out, they got in and took their seats to finally head home.

...

In another part of town were Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick coming home from the day they had with the children. After saying goodbye to Haru and Juno, and having observed the city from the tower's viewpoint and the children together with Finnick left the theme park with a large amount of things they bought, they went to other interesting tourist sites in the city such as Yoyogi Park and Ueno Park. Unlike the weekend, this was a more relaxing day for all of them, and it made them forget for a long time any problems that might occur.

By this time Nicole and Jerry were asleep in Nick and Jack's respective arms, while Judy and Finnick carried the things the children bought. Definitely that day left them exhausted and they seemed to have forgotten at least for the moment their possible death at the hands of Eggman two days ago, and if it happened that they were still afraid neither of them showed it to their parents or their honorary uncle. Although for four-year-olds children, it would be very difficult to fake the fear they had felt, if they were scared.

Once they got to the hotel, they put Nicole and Jerry on a bed and tucked them in so they could sleep peacefully. Fortunately, before going home they spoke on the phone with Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde, for that reason, they were not worried that something had happened to their grandchildren. Because of the way they sleep, they would not wake up again until the next day, for which the two brothers would have a peaceful night. That is a common trait that they have, since they were born. Never wake up until it was time to get up in the morning.

Before going up to the room they had asked for dinner to be brought to their room, the only thing left was to wait for their food to be brought. As they were a little more intimate, Jack took off his coat and tie and placed it on a rack, Nick also took off his tie and placed it on the same rack that Jack placed his things. Then the four of them sat down to wait for a table.

"Today was a calmer day, don't you think?" Nick asked.

"Yes, apart from the meeting with Haru and Juno, everything was quite normal" said Judy.

"This is how it must have been since we arrived two days ago, with no problems or worries," Finnick said.

"I agree, but in the end if we weren't involved in this it would have affected us sooner or later. And the things he plans to do are very different from any mastermind I have stopped in the past," said Jack.

"It is true, since if Eggman obtained the chaos emeralds, we could have been victims without having been aware of what was happening" said Judy.

"Well, at least something good came out of this situation. Because yesterday shortly before I found Zorori and his friends, I walked into a bar "said Finnick making his three friends frown. "And let's say I found some drinks that we can compete with over who can last the longest drinking them."

"It's a shame Finnick" Nick started saying and then changed it for his typical smile. "Like waiting so long to tell me. We could have had the competition yesterday or even right now".

"Nicholas Piberius Wilde!" Judy and Jack said in unison in such a way that they looked like they were Nick's parents at the time.

Nick realized that he had screwed up and that both he and Finnick were about to get a scolding from the two rabbits, which only stopped when the hotel employees brought them the food, then continued. Both the red fox and the fennec fox knew that would last until the moment they went to bed.

...

On the other hand Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, the children and Gouhin had finished dinner. The inhabitants of Mobius were satisfied, the panda had stayed with them all afternoon, and apart from ordering lunch, he also prepared dinner for them. Since it was his way of thanking them for stopping Dr. Eggman from causing more harm and saving the innocent. They realized that despite Gouhin's intimidating looks, he was a good person after all. They wondered in part how he had gotten a job with the prime minister, but they surmised that he may have saved his life in some way. Seeing the time, the panda bear realized that it was late and that he should go home.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, but it is time to retire. But if something important happens, don't hesitate to call me" said Gouhin.

"Oh yeah. Don't worry about it" said Sonic.

The panda bear, who already had his communicator on his arm, took the other four and put them in his trouser pocket. He then headed for the door, but turned around to say one more thing.

"By the way, if you need to meet the others that come from my dimension just let me know and I will bring them with you."

"We will take that into account. But only if necessary, since what we told you is what they need to know," said Tails.

"Good. So, see you later" said Gouhin and then open the door, go out and then close the door behind him.

Once they were left alone, they just had to wait for Gori to get home. They wondered if she and Washimi had gone to yoga classes, as she told him they sometimes did, since depending on that it might take longer to return and they didn't want the leftover food Gouhin had prepared to get cold.

They did not have to wait long, since Gori arrived in less than five minutes and she was accompanied.

"Oh, Miss Gori is here, and I see Miss Washimi came with you," Amy said.

"Yes, we came to tell you about something that we found out today at the company," said Gori.

"These are the new interns who started working in accounting. It turns out that they come from another dimension," said Washimi.

"Have you met them already?" Knuckles asked.

"Not personally, but we have seen them from afar" replied the eagle.

"But Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami did, and they already talked to them" said the gorilla.

"They must be the same ones Gouhin told us about," Cosmo said.

"Who?" Washimi and Gori asked in unison.

They all explained the panda's visit.

"Wow, it looks like you all had a busy day too" said Gori.

"Yes, you could say yes" said Tikal.

"Well, if it's not a problem I think it's time for us to have dinner too" said Washimi.

The heroes of Mobius went to the kitchen and put the plates on the table and tasted the delicious food that was left for them.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. In the next one, Bogo, Clawhauser, Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver, and Jewel appear again.

Chapter 23: Sontopia - Another day begins

Notes:

Here's chapter 23. This chapter focuses on some secondary characters from Zootopia and Sonic.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Another day in Japan has just started, the day started the same as the previous one, calm with the inhabitants of the city going to their respective jobs (those that were still open) For everyone else they had the day off and relaxed at home, with the exception of students from schools and universities who took classes at home, while they were watched by their relatives to complete it. The streets were half filled with passers-by who were in their cars or buses, while others walked along the approach to go to their respective jobs, although they also had the option of taking the train.

In one of the hotels in the city were Bogo, Clawhauser, Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and Jewel. They had arrived in the city the day before, but due to the long flight they were quite tired (with the exception of Shadow), for that reason is that as soon as they arrived at the hotel they had a quick dinner, a quick bath and then went to bed to sleep. The room had four beds therefore Bogo and Clawhauser slept together in the first bed, Shadow and Rouge slept in the second bed with their baby daughter Jewel, Rutan slept only in the third bed, while Silver slept alone in the fourth bed.

So tired had been the night before that Bogo and Clawhauser did not try to contact Nick and Judy, nor did they try to get in touch with Jack or Finnick, since in the case of the latter two they had no direct contact with them. If they had contacted them, they might have saved Nick and Finnick from the scolding they received from Jack and Judy. But at least they had a nice night sleeping in each other's arms, which they hadn't done in the last two months due to mishaps.

Shadow was the only one who did not feel so tired, since since he was created artificially, several things had to happen to really tire him. But since his wife Rouge had suggested that at least taking a while to relax and letting his body rest for a few hours would do her good, in the end she agreed. Although something that Shadow had developed in recent years was the ability to sense danger even if he was asleep, therefore, if something serious were to happen he would get up as quickly as possible and take care to protect others in a flicker.

Now finally each one woke up little by little, first yawning while covering their mouths with their hands and then sitting on the beds and stretching. They all had a good night and had regained their strength, being ready for a new day. They got up each of the respective beds in which they were asleep and prepared to perform that day. So they were phoned the front desk to order breakfast. Clawhauser took advantage and took out of some of his suitcases, one of the cereal boxes that he brought with him.

When they arrived to bring them food, the inhabitants of Mobius hid since at that time they were not dressed in such a way to go unnoticed it was better to stay out of sight so that there were not many questions that nobody would be willing to answer at that time. Once almost everyone was seated at a table and Clawhauser helped himself to some cereal, which he also shared with Rutan and Silver. On the other hand they had bought a bottle of milk for Jewel to drink from. Shadow by his side ate apart from the others.

"Ms. Rouge, does your husband usually eat separately from the rest of the family? " asked Bogo.

"No, he is usually very close to us. He acts like that with new people," Rouge replied.

"Oh, if we make him uncomfortable we can go," Clawhauser said with a sad face.

"Don't worry, you don't have to. As soon as he gets used to his presence he will open up more to you two. That's how he has always been, he even he was with me when we met 22 years ago" said Rouge.

"Well, there's still hope for that," Clawhauser said, cheering up a bit.

Once they finished their breakfast and the hotel workers took the plates and glasses (while the Mobius inhabitants were hiding once more) they all went to take a shower. Since the room had two bathrooms, so it didn't take them long to get ready. Although the one that took a while was Rouge, since first she had to bathe her daughter Jewel, which took a while, and that is because the baby bat despite her age had already learned to fly so her mother always had to catch her before you can bathe her. When Jewel was ready, Rouge gave it to Shadow to take care of the baby while she bathed herself. It didn't take long this time.

Once they were ready, Bogo took the phone from him and began dialing Judy's phone number. He could have called Nick, but he was sure he wouldn't answer it this early in the morning. After waiting a few seconds Judy finally answered from the other side.

"Good morning Officer Hopps," said the Cape Buffalo.

"Oh, good morning Chief Bogo, or I mean good night taking into account the time deference" said the rabbit over the phone.

"Not. You were correct with good morning, since I'm not in Zootopia at the moment".

"Really. Did you also take a vacation? I thought you were married to work," he heard Nick say in the background.

"Good to talk to you, too, Officer Wilde."

There was only a small laugh from Nick in the background.

"And then to what do we owe your call?" asked the rabbit.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you four, since we are in Japan as well."

"Are you here in Japan? Since when? Why? And what do you mean by "we"?

"It's a long story, and I'm not going to tell it over the phone, so how about meeting us at the hotel where we are staying?".

"Okay, where is that hotel?"

Bogo gave the exact address, and after a few seconds without an answer, Judy finally spoke.

"Jack just told me that he is not far from where we are staying, we will get there in half an hour."

"Okay, we wait for you" said the buffalo closing the call and putting his phone away.

After that he began to look out the window to see a panoramic view of the city. Everything was quiet, as if what happened the weekend had never happened. But he supposed that the townspeople were scared even if they didn't show it. A part of him wondered how things would have been if the attack had happened in Zootopia, obviously his job would have been to defend its inhabitants from danger, but it was a different thing to arrest criminals for theft or things like that, but it was another thing to face a mastermind like Dr. Eggman who could destroy an entire city if he wanted to.

I did not want to imagine the concerns that the government of that country could be going through, taking into account that apart from the fact that they had to keep the population calm, they had to find a way to create devices that could detect another possible attack, they would have to create safety bunkers for the population. He was even sure that although in the first attack there were no victims, if there could be many in subsequent attacks, there could even be homeless people, orphaned children, people with psychological disorders and many more things that he did not want to imagine and much less want. pass, since Eggman would not be content only to conquer Japan, but would go all over the world as Shadow and Rouge told him.

Clawhauser approached Bogo, as he could sense the concerns of his boyfriend, so he gave him a hug to calm him down and relax him. Bogo reciprocated and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. If it weren't for the fact that there were more people there, he would have kissed him too at that time. Although that could save it for later when no one was around them, and he was willing to wait for that moment. They finally broke away from the embrace and held hands as they watched the city through the windows.

Shadow and Rouge watched the couple, the bat tenderly looked at the relationship, it was adorable for her to see a same-sex couple who were happy together and who were not ashamed to show their relationship in front of them. Shadow on his side looked at the couple without interest, it was not that he had something against homosexuals or anything like that, just that he was not used to seeing something like that, since before Bogo and Clawhauser he had never met a couple gay in his life.

Rutan and Silver had no problem with that either since at university (in Rutan's case) and at school (in Silver's case) they had met boys and girls with different sexualities, so they were respectful of that. And on the other hand little Jewel was just a baby, and she had a lot of understanding regarding that, so she didn't have a problem with that at her young age. So it could be said that neither of Shadow and Rouge's children had problems with the love relationship between Bogo and Clawhauser either.

While they waited for Judy to arrive with the other Rutan, Silver and Jewel watched some television for entertainment. They put on a cartoon that was an act for the age of her their little baby sister. They found a perfect one for the black bat, although not of much interest for the red echidna or the silver hedgehog. But since they cared a lot for her, they kept her company with her since she liked to spend a lot of time with her two older brothers. The only thing that sometimes worried her older brothers worried about her was the fact that she could fly and they feared that she would get hurt in one of her flights.

On the other hand Bogo, Clawhauser, Shadow and Rouge were sitting nearby. The two police officers told the two residents of Mobius about the other people who came to meet them, and assured them that they were trustworthy people and that they would not say anything about you, they would not reveal their identities or where they were found at that time. So they wouldn't have to worry about them, and if they had a problem they could also trust them.

During that period, about half an hour passed until the door finally rang a couple of times, they realized that they had already arrived, so Bogo went to meet them. When he opened the door there were Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry. Seeing the Cape Buffalo, the two children let go of his mother's hands and approached him.

"Uncle Bogo!" said the gray vixen and the gray rabbit.

Like Finnick, Nicole and Jerry saw Bogo as an honorary uncle since they met him. Although Bogo had known them since they were babies, the children's first memory was when they first went to the police station a year before, when it was the day to take the children to work. Nick and Judy took them, Jack accompanied them since that day he did not have a mission that he had to solve as a secret agent. Both children had a lot of fun that day and Bogo had gifted them with police hats designating them as junior officers. With children he displayed a softer personality similar to what he had with Clawhauser, though for different reasons.

"Hello little ones, I'm glad to see that you are both doing well. Have been good?" said the Cape Buffalo carrying the two children.

"Of course I do" replied the gray vixen.

"Making the world a better place" replied the gray rabbit.

They both gave a military salute.

"I'm glad to hear that," said Bogo and then put the children on the ground.

"Well Chief Bogo, I think he has some questions to answer for us," Judy said.

"Of course, please come in," said the Cape Buffalo.

Once everyone had entered and the door was closed the newcomers were surprised to see Clawhauser there and with them other people who looked a lot like Sonic and his friends.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. In the next one, will pick up right where this chapter left off.

Chapter 24: Meetings and repentance

Notes:

Here's chapter 24. This chapter continue the previous chapter. The Aggretsuko characters will appear, and a brief appearance of the Beastars characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Uncle Clawhauser!" Nicole and Jerry said upon seeing Clawhauser having the same reactions they had with Bogo when they saw him.

They both ran towards the cheetah and jumped, he caught them just in time in his arms, while giving him a big hug. Clawhauser, unlike Bogo and Finnick, seemed to be just another kid when he spent time with the little fox and the little rabbit. Since inside his there was still that infant part of his being that he only let out when he was babysitting, it is for that reason that it was easy for him to get along with them in any possible situation, sometimes Clawhauser thought that when she retired, in those years he planned to open a daycare to take care of Zootopia's children while their parents worked.

At that moment the little black bat approached the cheetah and this one, realizing it, also took her in his arms and joined her in his embrace. When Nicole and Jerry saw the bat, they greeted her with a wave of their hand. She this she replied with a small laugh. She could be seen with the three children were about to start a new friendship, taking into account that the bat was two years younger than the fox and the rabbit. Realizing the serious conversation he was about to begin, Clawhauser led the three children to watch some television in the other room while the others chatted.

While Clawhauser took care of the three children, the others introduced themselves to each other. In the eyes of Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick: Rouge seemed to have a mysterious but not dangerous vibe, and besides she was attractive to the eyes of Nick, Jack and Finnick, but it was not in Nick and Jack's plans to be unfaithful to Judy, while Finnick has never been interested in forming romantic relationships with anyone, and they were sure that Rouge was happily married anyway. While Shadow seemed less friendly, and even more serious than Knuckles; he seemed like at all times he was prepared to go on the attack in case something dangerous happened and he also saw himself as a lonely person. The four recalled that Sonic mentioned in his story a Shadow who was present when they were sent to this planet and they were able to deduce that those who were with him were his family.

Then they observed the children who were with them. The echidna seemed to be older than the children of Knuckles and Tikal, it already seemed to be an adult, because of the different species they assumed that Shadow and Rouge had adopted him, while the hedgehog did seem to be the biological child of both since its coat color corresponded to Shadow and Rouge's mix of fur colors, even though their eyes were yellow, guessed that trait skipped a generation, with either the black hedgehog or the white bat. The baby bat that Clawhauser had taken to the other room was the most had traits of both parents, in part they felt sorry for her, since like Nicole and Jerry if quite dangerous events occurred, she could be very harmed due to her short age. Although taking into account that her parents might go through similar situations at all times, they were sure that the baby would already be used to that.

Finally Bogo asked them all to sit down, sitting himself, Rouge, Rutan, Silver, Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick. Shadow for the part of him stood at one end of the table with his arms crossed and his eyes fixed without saying a word. His gaze was a bit intimidating, even for Nick and Judy who were cops. For Jack and Finnick not so much since they in their past lived worse things than Nick and Judy did so as not to be intimidated so easily by Shadow's appearance. Now that they thought about it he seemed to be like a dark version of Sonic.

"Well, I can already understand why he came to Japan and because they told us, they saw what happened on the news, right?" asked Jack.

"Exactly, and as you can see Shadow and Rouge with their children had no way of getting here without one of the chaos emeralds. That's why Clawhauser and I helped them come here," Bogo replied.

"Wait, do you know all about the chaos emeralds?" Finnick asked.

"Yes, we are already aware of that, we even know about the master emerald. Although we don't know where all those emeralds are at the moment," Bogo replied.

"Well Sonic and the others have 3 of the emeralds, the master emerald is safe in the agency where Jack works, but unfortunately, Eggman managed to take 4 emeralds from us" Judy said.

"How does Eggman have 4 careful ones?" Shadow said in a rather deep and serious voice.

"Shadow, calm down" Rouge said to calm him down.

"Yes, father, getting angry won't fix anything," Rutan said.

"It's true dad, we just have to think about how to get them back," Silver said.

Once the black hedgehog calmed down, the bat looked at Zootopia's group.

"So how did Eggman get those emeralds?" Rouge asked.

This time it was Nick who had to explain everything that happened three days ago, and he still felt nervous, especially because he saw the fear reflected on the children's faces, since he could not bear to see Eggman hurt Nicole and Jerry, since he loved them both equally regardless of whether Nicole was his biological daughter and Jerry was Jack's son. He gave a full explanation and even told them where Sonic and the others were, and that for the moment they were also hidden from the public eye.

Although they didn't realize it, Clawhauser also overheard the conversation from the other room as he watched the children and was terrified to learn what his honorary nephew and niece had been through three days earlier. Now Clawhauser understood a strange feeling that came from Nicole and Jerry when they hugged him, that it felt different from previous hugs. Maybe his happy face was being used to hide the panic they experienced over the weekend.

If it weren't for the dangerous situation in which everyone was now involved, he himself would face Eggman in order to defend the children. He was terrified that something would happen to Nicole and Jerry, they were too young and innocent to be experiencing something like this. They deserved to be happy and carefree right now.

...

Meanwhile in another part of the city; Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami were at work. They had been teaching their new co-workers what to learn, and they all picked up on it easily, although Retsuko was having a hard time teaching Legoshi, and his physical appearance still intimidated her, and it didn't help much the fact that he was the quietest of the whole group of new hires, for that reason when he spoke to him he tried not to look him in the eye, and it seemed that part of it worked.

This is how they went through almost the entire work section and that was something that not only Haida, Ookami and Fenneko noticed. But also Louis, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. Seeing that, Haida made a little sign for his wife to come closer and suggested if they could switch places. Retsuko was relieved, for that. So Haida left with Legoshi, while Retsuko left with Jack and Louis. At least now it was a little more relaxing for all of them in the rest of the first day of work, until finally it was time for lunch.

Once in the dining room, Retsuko was able to relax a bit from the stress she had experienced throughout the morning. Legoshi was definitely intimidating her, although she was aware that he knew it and that it was not her intention to scare her. But she couldn't feel any other way about him. She didn't think he was a bad person, but she felt a strange vibe when she was around him. She didn't know what it was about, she just hoped it wasn't dangerous, she has already gone through two horrible situations in her life and she didn't want to go through a third.

Her husband and her two friends knew what she felt, but they assured her that Legoshi could not be a bad person, and although they knew that he came from another more dangerous reality, Fenneko looked for him on social networks and luckily, he did have one, but the only thing she noticed that it was interesting was that she liked to collect insects, so she assured Retsuko that with that kind of hobby Legoshi could not be dangerous, much less someone with bad intentions towards her or towards anyone else, so she wouldn't have to worry about him.

But just when it seemed that the red panda seemed to relax, at that moment she felt the same uncomfortable presence, she only turned her head a little and could see Legoshi watching her as he entered the rest area accompanied by Jack. But there was a look of sadness on his face. At first, Retsuko thought it was because he was nostalgic for being in a different dimension, but she was able to hear a bit of the conversation between the gray wolf and the labrador retriever. And what she heard made her feel a little guilty for her behavior caused by her fear.

"I do not know why she is afraid of me, I know that my appearance intimidates since in our universes herbivores fear carnivores, but in this universe I thought that finally people would not be afraid of me, and would accept me without any fear that I hurt them" Legoshi said.

"Don't worry, just give her time, I'm sure that the more she gets to know you she will stop being afraid of you" said Jack putting a hand on the shoulder of his boyfriend.

Legoshi put one of her hands on top of Jack's hand, relaxing a bit at the feel of it.

Retsuko from what little she heard wanted to apologize to Legoshi, but she didn't know how to do it, but before she could get up and go to apologize for what was happening between her and him, Komiya appeared in front of her.

"Oh, Retsuko. Director Ton calls you and he doesn't seem very happy with you" said the meerkat showing a compassionate face.

"Yes, I'm coming" said the red panda getting up and going to the accounting area.

Komiya looked at her with a worried face. Although it was surprising, in recent years Komiya changed radically, as he stopped being sycophantic towards Ton and now worked like any other normal person. He realized that Ton's treatment of Retsuko was sexist, since when he himself married Tsunoda and had their daughter Izumi, he was terrified that in the future she would suffer from the same thing that happens to Retsuko, that's why Komiya apologized to Retsuko years ago and now they have a better relationship.

Unfortunately Ton hadn't changed in years, and it seemed like he never would.

...

In another part of the city, Sonic was along with Speed, after several days of being locked up, they wanted to let their boredom out a bit and went out to an open field to run a bit. Leaving the apartment was easy, as there was no one around at the time. And when they were outside the building they started running at high speed so as not to be seen by anyone.

"So Speed, ready to see who of the two will go around the island faster first" Sonic asked his son.

"Of course, Dad. And I am sure that I will be the one who will win" said Speed.

Both hedgehogs got into position and started running, thus beginning their great race.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. In the next one, ou will see a bit of the father and son relationship between Sonic and Speed.

Chapter 25: Mobian reunion

Notes:

Here's chapter 25. This chapter continue the previous chapter. This chapter focuses primarily on Sonic characters, with a brief appearance of a Zootopia character.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sonic and Speed have run a long way, not to be noticed by the inhabitants of the city, their race was circling the city limits. Even if someone had been around, they would only have felt the two gusts of wind pass by them, since their speed had only caused a strong gust of wind that made the plants and trees that were in their movement move road. They did not take long to reach the goal and as expected, father and son arrived at the same time. That was normal for them, since they always ended a draw, but that did not stop them having fun.

"Well, we definitely needed a bit of this, right, Speed?" Sonic asked.

"Of course, I missed spending time with you doing this" Speed replied giving his father a hug, which was reciprocated.

And it was true, since they arrived in this dimension they both had to keep a low profile together with their wife / mother and their friends so as not to be discovered by the inhabitants of this dimension or endanger the inhabitants if Eggman realized that they were there. But after so long locked up and hiding out it felt pretty good to do his favorite hobby in father-son quality time.

"Father, out of curiosity we cannot buy some chillidogs, we have not eaten one for three months since we got here" asked the purple hedgehog.

"You know we can't go to suddenly appear to buy one, but I have a surprise for you, since in the morning before you woke up I asked Gori to buy some, so you can eat them tonight" said the blue hedgehog.

"Really? You are the best dad in the world" said Speed, jumping up and landing in the arms of his father, who quickly caught him. "You think we can share them with Mom, Flora, Alex, Locke, Pachacamac, Aunts Cosmo and Tikal, Uncles Tails and Knuckles, and with Miss Gori."

"Of course, why not. It will be more fun to eat them together with friends".

"You think Nicole, Jerry, Koka and Hana will like it if they get to try it."

"Well, when we see their parents again, I'll ask them to bring them so they can test them, what do you think?"

"Yeah, that would be great, dad."

"Well, what would you think of a second race?"

"Of course, you know that I would never reject something like that."

Speed jumped out of his father's arms and got into position to start the race. Sonic got into position. After counting down, they began to run around the city limits, but now in reverse.

But as they both ran they did not realize that they were being observed by a small camera like a fly that would go unnoticed in front of anyone who was nearby. It was following them to see which way they were going. But they were only going back to where they started, and they didn't do that once, but several times.

That was another of the many fly chambers that Dr. Eggman had built to monitor his enemies. He was trying to find out where Sonic and Speed had the remaining chaos emeralds hidden, all these days he tried to locate them without any success. He supposed that they hid them in some kind of container to prevent the chaos emeralds from being easily tracked down, but if they were, then he would have to find out where they kept that container, perhaps in its hiding place. But to add something more to Eggman's annoyance is that it did not appear that the hiding place of his enemies was near where the two hedgehogs were making their run. He had been trying to locate it for days, but to no avail.

While Eggman was keeping an eye on his enemies; Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun were finishing some repairs on some of the ships they found when they reached this dimension. There were a total of eight, of which seven of them were single-pilot ships, while the last was a mothership that was a space aircraft carrier, which inside had a space to store the seven small ships, but also had rooms, kitchen, dining room, gym, a command room, and many more interesting things.

They didn't know who those ships might belong to, but they looked like something Eggman might have created, but they didn't seem to come from their dimension, as they all had logos they had never seen before. But at least they were lucky to find them, since when they reached this dimension the ships had appeared in the same place where they appeared, since it was a stroke of luck, since they could serve for any plan they had in the near future, and they could be of more help when they locate where their enemies took the master emerald.

A plan that Dr. Eggman had for these ships was to install a system to control them remotely without any pilot inside. Those ships were too valuable to allow anyone to fly, as traitors always appeared who could steal them, and Eggman did not plan to take risks in any way. If luck had smiled on him by practically putting them in his hands, he was not going to miss out on that opportunity. He would just have to find the right time to use them and not before or after. But definitely his enemies would be in for a big surprise when he appeared to attack them.

Eggman was still watching the races that Sonic and Speed were having, in part he was a bit bored, but in part he was also interested in seeing which of the two would be faster, if it happened that Speed beat Sonic, that would mean that with age Sonic would lose the ability to run, and could use that to his advantage any day, which would mean that he would get rid of his worst enemy once and for all. Although at the moment and according to what he saw that hypothetical scenario would be difficult to carry out at the moment, Sonic was just as agile as always in those moments.

But at that moment he could see something that caught his attention, since just when Sonic and Speed finished one of their careers, Tails and Knuckles who had come to look for them suddenly appeared in the place, unfortunately as the spy camera did not have headphones so that Eggman could listen, even so taking advantage of the fact that they could not see the cameras he could see where they would go and what would be their hiding place. He just hoped that the camera did not lose sight of them when they left, since surely Sonic would take his friends and his son holding their hands while he ran to get there faster, and just as he did. supposed it happened. Luckily for him, Eggman had more of those fly cameras all over town, so he would see where they would go.

Finally they all met, but not in Gori's apartment, if not in the abandoned factory that was their previous refuge until four days ago. Upon arrival, the respective wives of the adult boys were already there: Amy, Cosmo, and Tikal, And the missing children were also there: Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II.

"So, I suppose something important happened for us to meet here, right?" Sonic asked.

"Yes, Judy called us half an hour ago, she didn't say she wanted to tell us something, but she wanted her to come here," Amy replied.

"She said she was not long in coming," Tikal said.

"And she also said that she would come with some companions" said Cosmo.

"Didn't he tell you who she was?" Sonic asked.

The three girls shook their heads.

"Well, we just have to wait a bit," said Tails.

"I hope it's true that they won't be long," Knuckles said.

"Well, you don't have to wait any longer, we're here," said Judy's voice.

They all turned around and were surprised to see Judy, who was accompanied by old acquaintances, since there were Shadow and Rouge with their three children: Rutan, Silver and Jewel. The inhabitants of Mobius were surprised, since after three months without hearing from them, they had finally found them and it could be seen that nothing happened to the two hedgehogs, the two bats and the echidna. And it even seemed as if they had last seen them only a few hours ago.

At that moment all the inhabitants greeted each other, except Shadow who continued with his cold gaze and crossed arms. He simply just looked at them without saying anything, which did not seem strange to the others at all, but to Judy, since she understood why the black hedgehog was like that with them and the other inhabitants of Zootopia, since they were people who he had just just met and he didn't trust them totally, but he was the same with the people in his universe, outside of his own family. Judy had a suspicion that Shadow went through something horrible at some point in his life that caused him to behave like this.

While the inhabitants of Mobius were already gathered, they began to tell each other everything that happened in that reality and what they did in the last three months that they have been there, with the exception of Shadow who was naturally without saying a word. Practically everyone went through similar situations. Although in the case of Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles and Tikal, with their respective children; they understood why they had not found the others, since it had not ended up in Japan because of the chaos control, if not in Zootopia, fortunately as they had found some of Nick and Judy's co-workers, it was how they could get to Japan.

A reunion that was truly significant was that of Knuckles, Locke II and Pachacamac II when they saw Rutan safe and sound, since Rutan was a distant nephew of Knuckles, and a distant cousin of Locke II and Pachacamac II, and despite the dark origin from his family and subsequent adoption by Shadow and Rouge, he was still attached to them, since they were part of his biological family, there were even times he would visit them on Angel Island to spend time with them.

After that, Shadow and Rouge mentioned to them that they already know what happened here during these days, and that Judy with her companions already informed them of what happened in these two days. But what they said next caught everyone by surprise, including their own children.

"Sonic, we need you to stay with Rutan, Silver and Jewel" said Rouge.

"We will have to leave, as we will search for Eggman on our own," said Shadow speaking for the first time since they entered that abandoned warehouse.

Inadvertently their entire conversation was being witnessed by one of Eggman's fly cameras. He knew that they were planning to see how the black hedgehog and the white bat, they left their three children with Sonic and then left. And that had to do with the search for him, but he could never find him taking into account the place where his base was located and the security system that he had prevented being located by any satellite or radar. The only way to detect it would be through the chaos emeralds that were in his possession, that's why he had them in a specific container for them.

At that moment he got up from his seat and went to the ships that his robots were fixing. He saw that these were resting were hours of work. Eggman took out of a box of tools, the heaviest that he could find and threw them at him. As they were robots, the blow was not painful, but he made them go into alert when he saw that his boss was in front of them. After being reprimanded for resting at work, Eggman began whispering to them the plan of what they would do next and how they would carry it out. And he threatened them with what he would do to them if they failed in this mission.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I will not give much information about what will happen in the next chapter to make it a surprise.

Chapter 26: Sonsuko - After lunch and more guests

Notes:

Here's chapter 26. This chapter focuses on Aggretsuko and Sonic charactersWell, so far the chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of town, back to Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd; Retsuko returned to the break room where her husband and her two friends were. She hoped Legoshi would be there so she could apologize for her actions, but to her bad luck, he and Jack had already left. She had no choice but to go where Haida, Fenneko and Ookami were. But she was surprised to see that not only were they there, but Komiya sat with them and now Tsunoda was there too. She wondered when Tsunoda arrived, but it was notable that Fenneko was not happy with her presence there.

When the red panda sat down she noticed that the only tense thing in the atmosphere was the fact that Tsunoda did not stop talking about all the things he had done recently, and how he felt sad that many of the places were closed, but he still didn't get discouraged, as he could still do other things, like taking selfies at work, which he was doing right then to the great dismay and annoyance of Fenneko.

That was something that hadn't changed in all those years in the relationship between the fennec fox and the gazelle. Tsunoda was still with her super cheerful personality that made her look silly at times and still annoyed Fenneko, who kept watching Tsunoda's Instagram account, to see that she was posting and she kept posting almost the same as always, with the exception that she also posted pictures of her with her husband Komiya and her daughter Hana, which was the only thing that could redeem her from other things she posted there, although too bad she didn't post things like that more often.

The irony was that when Hana (Fenneko's daughter) and Izumi (Komiya's daughter) met they were best friends since they met at school, and every time they go to meet to play or go somewhere together, due to the relationship between Fenneko and Tsunoda, it is Ookami and Komiya who accompany their respective daughters in those encounters, since despite the relationship of their respective mothers, that will not ruin the friendship that exists with both girls, and that they have maintained to date.

After thinking about everything, Retsuko suddenly remembered the scolding she received from the director Ton, and she knew that he was right in what he told her, her fears without reason can affect the job performance of new employees, that by having to learn of her who is more experienced could cause problems for them not knowing by not knowing what they should and should not do in their work day and how to fill out important documents for the company regarding the money that is obtained or spent.

In those moments Retsuko thought about something, if Legoshi and the others had found employment in that company while they were in this dimension, he wondered how the others who came to the city because of the chaos control, such as Ratchet, Clank and Alister, managed to support themselves. whom he met on the weekend. They must have a place to live, right? And if instead of her they were living on the streets or in an abandoned factory or something similar as it had happened with Sonic and his friends before Gori allowed them to stay in her apartment with her.

But her worries stopped when she heard her husband's voice.

"Retsuko, something's wrong" Haida asked looking at his wife with concern.

"Oh yeah. I'm good. I was just a little thoughtful "Retsuko replied.

"Is it about what Director Ton told you?" Komiya asked.

"No, it wasn't any of that. It's about another personal matter, don't worry" Retsuko replied.

Although that was enough to convince Komiya and Tsunoda. That was not enough for Haida, Ookami and Fenneko who knew her more thoroughly. They knew she was thinking something about what they were going through since they met Sonic, but it was obvious that they couldn't tell the other two.

"Well, I think I know something that can make you stop thinking about things that might worry you" Tsunoda said getting up from his seat, standing next to Retsuko and holding up his cell phone in front of the two of them. "Selfies of friends."

And so she started taking pictures with Retsuko and the others, even she took some with Fenneko to the bad luck of the fennec whore, which she couldn't bear when Tsunoda involved her in her plans without even asking first. What bothered her the most was that Tsunoda seemed to notice her, but she didn't seem to care; and if she didn't give herself then she was very clueless about that kind of thing. The fennec does not know how long said torture lasted, but when she realized it, the gazelle had already finished and she was uploading the photos just taken to her Instagram. She quickly saw how they began to fill with various likes and comments.

What bothered Fenneko the most about that is that Tsunoda in the photos that he took with her, put in the description that she was one of her best friends, which the fennec did not take in humor, since later everyone would think that she was the same, and never in her life did he want to look like the gazelle. She preferred to be dead before that happened. Although she has never found Tsunoda's hobbies interesting in her entire life, so that is unlikely to happen. Although she once asked Ookami that if she was ever interested in something Tsunoda liked, that put her in a mental hospital, and that did not let her leave there until she took away those ideas of doing things that the gazelle liked.

Before they knew it, lunchtime was over, Tsunoda said goodbye to her husband by giving him a kiss and returned to the marketing area, while Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, and Komiya returned to the accounting area.

Once they entered their work area they saw Kabae and Anai talking with the new employees, and even in the case of the hippopotamus, she wanted to know more about their lives and where they came from, although part of what they wanted to know, they might tell you, but the other party for obvious reasons not.

On the other hand, Anai seemed to have gotten along well with them, especially with Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. And even she could be heard in the conversation, where the japanese badger told his colleagues with a bit of embarrassment when he started working at the company. Since after years, he has always regretted his behavior with Retsuko, Haida, Tsunoda and Ton back then, and he would not want someone to commit that kind of behavior again, since if it had not been for Kabae, who knows what he would be like today.

Retsuko could see that unlike her, Anai and Kabae were not afraid of Legoshi, and even strangely enough the gray wolf did not show shyness in front of the two of them, things that were not the same with the others who worked in that department. In part he was jealous, because of how easy it was for the japanese badger and hippopotamus to befriend them with great ease. Sometimes she would like to be a bit like them, in the sense of being more open with new people and earning their trust faster.

Once Director Ton ordered them to go back to work, everyone took their seats and went back to work. From her point of view Retsuko could see the place where Legoshi was sitting, he realized that she was watching him, looked at her for a few seconds and quickly returned her gaze to the computer he was using. The red panda noticed that the gray wolf thought she was still scared for him and so she looked away from her, which made them feel more guilty, which Fenneko, Haida and Ookami noticed. Anai noticed it too, but without knowing the exact cause.

And so I spend another normal working day for the group. As was regular Ton asked Retsuko to bring tea to him, Tsubone corrected Retsuko in all the things she did wrong, and the overload of work, although this time he was not helped by Haida, Fenneko and Ookami, as they were still helping their new colleagues in theirs first days of work. Ton didn't want Retsuko to help them anymore because of what happened that morning. Because of that, Anai, who was not busy, offered to help her, which she appreciated.

Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, were returning to their temporary home now accompanied by Rutan, Silver and Jewel. After all the way back the baby bat had fallen asleep in the arms of her adoptive older brother. Although Rutan and Silver knew that their parents knew how to take care of themselves, as they had seen them in action firsthand and even heard stories from the other adults that had occurred years before they were both born, they were still worried that something tragic would happen to both of them.

Having already arrived at the apartment, the red and white echidna and the silver hedgehog were surprised, as that place was almost as luxurious as the hotel they spent the night before, even the place was just as big and the same size, as well as a great view of the city. They could even see the hotel where they were staying. Definitely whoever lived there should have a high economic position or a job where they paid a lot of money taking into account the valuables that were adorned throughout the living room or even possibly in the other rooms.

"So they are hungry?" Amy asked.

"If you want we can give you something to eat," said Cosmo.

"Oh yeah. Thank you very much" Rutan replied.

"We settle for whatever they offer us," Silver said.

"Well, we still have some of what we had for dinner yesterday, so we'll heat it up for you," Knuckles said.

"Meanwhile, it would be better to let Jewel sleep in one of the rooms, so he can rest better" said Tikal.

The red and white echidna and the silver hedgehog nodded, and the orange echidna took the black bat with red, and carried it to the nearest room, laid it gently on the bed, put pillows on both sides of it so that He did not fall out of bed in case he rolled over while sleeping. Then he wrapped her up so she wouldn't be cold. After that she returned to the others.

At that moment Rutan and Silver were already sitting at a table, waiting for the food that they were going to give them. Once they were done, before any of the adults brought them the food plates, they began to levitate in the air and landed softly on the table in front of the echidna and hedgehog. It turned out that Silver used her telekinetic powers to help the other mobians and not abuse hospitality after agreeing to take care of both of them and their younger sister.

While they ate; Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II sat together with them and began to talk, catching up on what happened during the time they were apart for the last three months. Even the first five were surprised that the last two had met their new friends Nicole and Jerry that morning. Although due to the short time they saw them they were unable to interact with each other. For their next meeting they would try to formally introduce you.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. For the next chapter the characters of Zootopia will appear again.

Chapter 27: Agreeing and Japanese sweets

Notes:

Here's chapter 27. This chapter focuses on Zootopia characters, with a brief appearance of three Sonic characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of the city were Nick and Jack with their respective children, Nicole and Jerry, sitting on a chair in a small park. Nick had his daughter Nicole on his lap, while Jack had his son Jerry on his lap. The four of them had accompanied Judy there before she separated to take Shadow and Rouge with their respective children to the place where the others could meet Sonic, and so far she had not returned. They were concerned, although they knew that if her delay had been caused by Eggman, they would have already been notified.

Finnick was not with them at the time, he had gone somewhere in the city, without specifying where he was going specifically. Both Nick and Jack had a suspicion of where he was, but they could not do anything, Finnick was an adult and he made his own decisions, and as long as they were not called by the inhabitants of Mobius for something important they had all the free time in the world to relax a bit and forget about the problems in which they were involved in those moments, that if they had been told a year ago that something like that was going to happen they would not have believed it.

For their part, Bogo and Clawhauser had gone to visit the city a bit, since as they were already in that country, what better way to take advantage of their unexpected vacations, and have a little time together, after they hardly had time to do it in Zootopia from due to work. Although obviously they knew how the customs were in this country, so they kept their relationship hidden from the eyes of others, although it was not a difficult task for them, since in their city they did the same, although both they wanted to do from a while ago it was revealing your relationship to everyone else.

Judy was already on her way to reunite with her two mates and her two children, it was not much delay in meeting Sonic and the others, but when she looked back she found a store that sold traditional country sweets, and decided to buy some to Nicole and Jerry who she guessed that they would like. Some mochi that, according to the store clerk, he explained that they were a traditional sweet based on a dough of rice and that they mostly come with a strawberry inside. Since her two children liked fruits, she decided to buy them, but she wouldn't tell both about the strawberries inside it to make they a surprise.

Definitely as expected from Nick and Jack, Finnick was in the same bar he was in for the weekend and by fate he found himself there again with Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi. They met by chance at the front door of the local. At that time the two foxes and the two boars were talking about the plans they made in the past to make a profit for themselves. When Finnick heard how some of their plans fell through, Finnick offered advice so they could succeed in case they tried again.

At the detective agency, Jack Savage's boss was having a meeting with the agents who were trying to locate them. She was telling them something that she called from everyone, and that is that according to information received from Jack, two other mobians who had arrived with Sonic from the other dimension had decided to look for Eggman, and since they had worked with Eggman at some point in the past, they knew in what kinds of places Eggman used to hide his bases, and exactly what devices he used so that neither himself, nor his attack ships or even his own robots could not be located.

"So that's our situation, I can't force them if they don't want to, but these two would be a good help in stopping Eggman from causing more conflict, so I want you to tell me right now who agrees to ally with them on the mission" said the female mouse and then looked at his agents.

After a few seconds where several agents looked at each other, one stood up.

"I agree to work with them," said a female honey badger named Honey.

"I agree with my partner," said a male polar bear named Morris.

"I'm up for this too," said a male cat named Hugo.

Seeing that these three agents accepted, the others did not hesitate and also set out to work with the two mobians, that would also make things easier for everyone in this mission.

"Well, if you agree then I'm going to get in touch with Sonic, so that he can put me in touch with the other two mobians who will help us. Their names are Shadow The Hedgehog and Rouge The Bat" said the female mouse.

After a brief call to Sonic, they finally appeared on the screen, right in the image of the blue hedgehog, one where the black hedgehog and the white bat were. After that the female mouse gave them a brief explanation of why they had contacted them and that they needed her help in this mission.

"Well, we understand that you want us to be of help to you, but this will be very dangerous, Eggman is no longer the clumsy villain we faced about 22 years ago" said the black hedgehog.

"Oh come on Shadow, you don't remember that I worked for GUN when we were on the other planet earth, if these agents are just as good, they will be very useful" said the white bat.

"Rouge is right Shadow, you don't lose anything by having their help" said the blue hedgehog.

The black hedgehog thought about it for a few minutes, partly he did not want to involve anyone else, but he knew that if he and his wife failed in that mission and Eggman destroyed them, his three children would be orphaned, and he could not allow that to happen.

"Okay, but only on one condition" said Shadow.

"What would his condition be?" asked the female mouse.

"Each one has to follow our orders to the letter and not protest, I do not want to have an Eggman victim in my conscience" replied the black hedgehog.

The agents looked at each other and then nodded in acceptance of their condition, all in order to keep the world safe from an evil mind like Eggman's.

"Well, with that everything is settled, we need you to send us your coordinates to know where you are and I will send my agents right now" said the female mouse.

"We are in the Tokyo city limits, in Chiba prefecture," said the white bat.

"Well, stay there. We will send our agents to their position, they will arrive there in 20 minutes" said the head of the agency.

"Okay, we wait for you" said Shadow before cutting off the communication.

"Oh Shadow, sharp as always. Well, is there anything else you need at the moment?" Sonic said on the other end of the communication.

"Not for now everything is fine, thank you very much Sonic" said the female mouse.

"You're welcome, over and out" said the blue hedgehog and then cut off the communication.

"Well, it is better that everyone leave, keep me informed of any progress in the mission, and heed any order that Shadow and Rouge give you, he does not want to lose any of you" said the head of the agency.

"Yes ma'am" Honey, Morris, Hugo and the other agents said, and then they left the room and went to their vehicles and then left the agency.

As the agents left, none of them noticed agent Skye Winters, who had been outside the meeting room, and she heard everything. At least one question he had was resolved about the beings from the other universe that she saw being accompanied in a taxi by Chief Bogo and Clawhauser of the Zootopia police a few nights ago, they were helping them to get to Japan, but still the doubt of why they ended up in Zootopia in the first place. And they still had more questions on her mind, maybe she would call Finnick to ask if he knew anything else on the subject.

In those moments she had to worry that Mrs. Wilde and Hopps marriage were safe. At the moment she was not monitoring them personally, but she had left a security camera to observe from a distance what they were doing. And to date she could see that they were calm, she had had breakfast, read the newspaper, watched TV, and many other normal things for people their age. And in all this time they had not received any type of visits from any acquaintance, and they had not done anything suspicious of wanting to leave the city, therefore for the moment they were safe.

...

Back in Japan; Nick and Jack were still waiting for Judy to come back, even Nicole and Jerry could be seen worrying about her. An hour had passed and she had not returned. The red fox and the striped rabbit had decided to wait another five minutes, and if her partner didn't show up, they would go find her themselves. Although in the end they did not have to wait long, until the female gray rabbit appeared in less than two minutes, carrying a small bag on her right arm that contained what she had bought in a store.

"Mommy!" The little vixen and the little rabbit said at the same time, jumping from their respective fathers' laps, to then run and jump into the arms of their mother, who caught them, without letting go of the bag she was carrying on her arm.

Nick and Jack got up and approached Judy to confirm that she was okay and nothing had happened to her. To her reassurance, she was fine. They knew that she knew how to take care of herself, for that reason she was one of the best police officers in Zootopia, but with all the things that had happened in the few days they had arrived in Japan, they could no longer feel safe about it to be safe from another possible Eggman attack. That is why when they left they always returned to the hotel half an hour before dark.

"What happened Judy?" Nick asked.

"Did something bad happen along the way that caused your delay?" asked Jack.

"You do not have to worry about anything, I was late because I was in a store buying a surprise for the children" said Judy

"Really?" Nicole asked.

"What is mom?" Jerry asked.

"Well, they have to wait for us to get to the hotel, but I'm sure they'll like it," Judy replied.

"Oh come on mom" both children said in unison.

"Listen to your mother," Nick said.

"If not, then you won't get the surprise it brought you," said Jack.

"Oh it's fine," Nicole said.

"Let's go back to the hotel then," Jerry said.

The three adults let out a small laugh. Then Nick took his daughter, while Jack took his son. So the five of them went together to the hotel.

They did not take long to arrive since in less than 10 minutes, they were already in their hotel room. Nicole and Jerry were standing, and they were both very excited, their respective tails moved from side to side, although in Nicole's case it was more noticeable, being a vixen, while Jerry was a rabbit and this feature was not very noticeable.

"Okay kids, close your eyes and open your hands," Judy said.

They both closed their eyes and did as their mother told them.

When they felt the surprise in their hands they immediately opened their eyes. At first they seemed a bit disappointed in the way they were.

"Do not be carried away by appearances, just try them and you will see that you will like them" said the adult female rabbit.

With a little doubt, Nicole and Jerry took what their mother gave them, put it in their mouths and began to chew it gently. At first it seemed a bit strange, but when they felt a strawberry inside the candy everything changed, and they loved it.

"It's true what you said mom. We did like it," said Nicole.

"How are they called?" Jerry asked.

"They are one of the traditional sweets of this country, they are called mochi. You always have strawberries inside. I bought them in a store before meeting with you".

Jack upon hearing the name of those sweets remembered having tasted them when he was in that country the last time. He even once told Nick about those sweets.

"Thank you very much for buying it from us" the twins said in unison and then gave their mother a kiss on each cheek.

"No problem. I'll give each of you another after we eat dinner," Judy said.

The two children nodded their heads, very happy.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. As you can see in this chapter there are three characters discarded from the film that I decided to use as secret agents of the agency and not leave them forgotten. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 28: Memories of the last three months

Notes:

Here's chapter 28. This chapter explains a bit of what happened to Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and Jewel on what happened in the three months before the story. And it will look like they met Bogo and Clawhauser.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Shadow and Rouge were in Chiba prefecture, waiting to meet the agents. It had already been 15 minutes since the call ended, so they had 5 minutes left until they arrived. Shadow had decided that if they didn't show up he would go alone, since he had a time limit to wait for delays. He even he couldn't believe that he had accepted help from people he didn't know to find Eggman's base. But for him the safety of his family is the main thing, so he would do anything and even do things that he does not usually do at any time to ensure his safety at all times.

As you kept waiting they began to remember the event that brought them to this dimension. Shadow remembered when he came home and it was empty, with signs that someone was there and there was a fight. He couldn't find Rouge, Rutan, Silver, and Jewel anywhere. He knew who would be the only person capable of attacking them, without fear of the possible consequences. So he quickly left his home to go after Dr. Eggman and rescue them. Luckily Shadow had discovered months before where the evil scientist base was located so it took him a while to get there to rescue his family and make Eggman pay for what he did.

Upon reaching the base, before he could enter it he had to destroy several robots that were patrolling, and he did it quickly before they launched the alert of his presence inside the base. Also in the process he had destroyed the exterior security cameras so that he could not be seen either. It was not a difficult job since in less than 5 minutes he managed to finish that part of the work, since it was not the first time that he did that, and he was sure that it would not be the last either. But this was not the time to think about how many times he would have to defeat him in any future battle.

Just when they were about to enter, he heard a noise and turning around he found Sonic, Tails and Knuckles who had just arrived there. Shadow inadvertently asked them what he was doing there, and they explained that Eggman had kidnapped their families and they were coming to rescue them. After Shadow explained that he came to do the same, they entered the base together, while agreeing that they should each do to achieve a rescue and quick escape. Since he had located an exit that could serve them, since it was a blind spot from the security cameras. Once they agreed on what they would do, they went their separate ways.

Sonic would be in charge of being the distraction, while Shadow would rescue the kidnapped. He first was able to locate his wife and his three children. Which were locked in a glass cage. He used a Spin Dash and destroyed it. After a brief explanation that they weren't the only ones kidnapped, he asked them to stay hidden, until he went looking for them to escape all together. Once he took a separate path he found that Eggman and his robots had the other three girls and boys in the same room as them. But luckily Sonic was already distracting him, so the part of him would be easy.

Shadow was successful in all of the rescues, as neither Eggman nor his robots noticed when he released Amy, Cosmo, and Tikal, and their respective children. Once two of the girls and four of the boys were reunited with their husbands and fathers respectively; Shadow, agreed with Tails and Knuckles to help Sonic defeat Eggman and retrieve the emeralds. Amy and Speed went with him as they couldn't leave their respective husband and father alone. Shadow had no choice but to accept that they came, since he was not going to argue with them about staying hidden, since it would be a long talk that he was not willing to have at that time.

After they leaped into battle, and Eggman made a thick mist appear throughout the room, taking advantage of that, he began to activate the device to send his enemies to another dimension, but without noticing Rouge had entered that room without nobody noticed and she was the one who attacked Eggman to release the emeralds. Shadow could notice that the emeralds began to glow thanks to the chaos energy. But he could not take them since Eggman's robots stumbled in a nearby place and he did not want to draw their attention, but unknowingly they pressed the button that ended up turning on the device. The last thing Shadow could see at that moment was the white glow that completely surrounded him.

When he woke up he was in one of the alleys of the city of Zootopia. And along with him was only his baby daughter Jewel. She began to cry because she was scared, and since Shadow did not want to attract anyone's attention, she ran at super speed taking her daughter to leave that city without anyone seeing him and thus calm her away from the presence of the inhabitants of the city.

Although Shadow was a person who practically didn't seem to show a soft side to anyone. He did know how to calm Jewel when she was sad or scared and he was an expert at that, since he did the same with Rutan and Silver when they were her age. Jewel fell asleep in her father's arms. Now that a problem was solved, he now had the problem of finding the rest of his family, and also Sonic and the others. He wondered what kind of dimension he was in, since it was also inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, although they looked different from him and the rest of the mobians on his home planet.

They spent days of intense searching for Shadow to find his wife and two missing children. But since he was alone, he had to take his daughter with him, since she was not going to leave Jewel with any stranger. Fortunately, it didn't take him long to find Rouge, since one night while he was touring the city limits he could see a silhouette flying through the air, and made a sign, which was seen by the bat. When she approached and landed, she gave her husband a tender kiss, she was happy to have been reunited with him. Also when he saw her daughter safe and sound, he took her in her arms and gave her a big hug.

With the two of them, it would now be easier to find Rutan and Silver, since they could take turns being one of them looking for the other two children while the other would take care of Jewel. During the daytime moments Shadow was looking for Rutan and Silver and at nighttime it was Rouge. While in the daytime moments Rouge took care of Jewel and at night it was Shadow. Fortunately it only took them two days to find their two missing children in the other on the borderline on the other side of Zootopia. Now that the family was reunited and everyone was in good shape, they could rest easy and now they would only have to focus on finding the other mobians, wherever they were at the moment.

After meeting with his entire family, Shadow noticed something strange and that is that he could feel a certain chaos energy coming from both his wife and his three children, which they did not have before reaching this dimension. That was only possible if they had absorbed some of the energy while they were teleported. If it was true, that means that the others must also be the same, so Shadow began in the following days he began to try to visit the nearby places to find out if they had also reached that city. But he could never find them. He assumed that they would be in another city or in another country in that universe.

After not having found them, they had to get used to their stay in that universe while he tried to locate the chaos emeralds and the master emerald to be able to return home. Since it had no fixed place, they found a cave where they could spend the night. It wasn't a house, but at least it served as a temporary shelter for the five of them. And to feed themselves they obtained fruits that they found from the trees and obtained water from a river near the cave, so they could stay for the next three months in that place, although they still had the worry of not being able to return home, find the other mobians. And for Eggman to hang around and get the emeralds.

A few days ago, after three months of having reached this dimension, they had been prowling the city of Zootopia, to see if they found the smallest clue of something that could help them locate. When in the same alley in which Shadow and Jewel had appeared, they could see a robbery where three assailants were holding a male cheetah tightly. Two of the assailants had pistols pointed at the Cape Buffalo in front of them, while the last had a knife pointed at the cheetah's throat. They knew they could not leave them so Shadow, Rouge and Silver (the latter at his insistence went to help), while Rutan stayed to take care of Jewel.

It was easy to defeat them, as Shadow used his speed to make the assailants drop their pistols and knife, and pushed the cheetah away from the last assailants, placing him next to the cape buffalo. Then Silver used telekinesis to take the weapons out of range of the attackers. And finally Rouge taking advantage of the darkness of the night launched a kick to make the assailants fall to the ground, unconscious. Once they finished getting rid of the assailants, they were about to leave, when they heard the voice of the cheetah telling them not to leave, and saw the Cape Buffalo approach them so they could get a closer look at their rescuers.

This is how Bogo and Clawhauser met Shadow, Rouge and Silver, and during their presentation they knew instantly that they were a couple, since the Cape Buffalo introduced the cheetah as his boyfriend while taking their hand and thanking them for saving them, then they would see to Rutan carrying his adoptive younger sister Jewel and they also introduced themselves. Although something that made the couple uncomfortable was that almost all the rescuers were half naked, with the exception of the girls. At one point they thought they were part of the naturalist club "The Mystic Spring Oasis", but when they looked at them they did not seem to be from the city. And they didn't seem to be lost either. As it was late, Bogo asked them to accompany him, since there were things he wanted to know about them and since he was the police chief, he wanted to know what the men were doing around town with almost no clothes on.

Shadow and Rouge told them that at the moment they were too busy with something and could not go with them, so they made a sign to Silver and he used his telekinesis to stop the buffalo and the cheetah from stopping them. Before leaving the alley, Rouge turned and told them that they would see them the next day, that for the moment they would take those three assailants to jail. After that the five left and when they were far enough away, Silver stopped using his telekinesis so that Bogo and Clawhauser could move again.

Returning to the present, Shadow could not believe all the things that had happened in the last three months, he never believed that an identical situation similar to the one that his wife lived 22 years ago would repeat itself again. He just hoped that when this is resolved, it will be the last time they experience something like this. Since interdimensional travel was enough for everyone. Not two, not three.

Just at that moment the black hedgehog and the white bat watching as the agency vehicles approached their position.

"Well, Shadow, for the reinforcements arrived" said Rouge.

"Unnecessary reinforcements" said Shadow crossing his arms.

Rouge just black with her head mentally saying "You never change."

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 29: Family memories

Notes:

Here's chapter 29. This chapter focuses on the characters of Zootopia, specifically Finnick. There is also a brief appearance of the Kaiketsu Zorori characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Back in Tokyo, Finnick was still at the bar with Zorori, Ishishi, and Noshishi. They had wasted most of the day drinking, although they weren't drunk, their cheeks had started to turn red due to the alcohol the four of them had drunk so far. They definitely spent an entertaining day talking about the tricks that each of them did in the past, although Finnick still believed that several of the adventures that the Zorori and his two apprentices seemed to come from children's books, since he had never suspected what things so they could happen where they came from. When they saw what time it was, they paid for the drinks they had and left the local. It was definitely a pretty quiet day for the four of them, and they even had fun spending time together even though they've only known each other for a few days and this was only their second meeting.

The most surprising thing about the case was that for Finnick making new friends was always very difficult due to his personality, and in his entire life he had only made 4 friends. Of which one of them was Skye, whom he had known since they were both children and who he had not seen since the moment she moved from Zootopia when they were both in their teens and with whom in recent years they only communicated by cell phone calls. And on the other hand Nick, Judy and Jack with whom he currently has a sibling relationship with the three, and whom he met and befriended in different circumstances.

The strange thing is that he did not feel annoyed sharing friendly moments with Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi. Finnick was literally not the kindest person when it comes to interacting with people he has just met, unless he is a scam that he is trying to commit, but in this case it was not the case. Although Finnick knew why that was, and it was because he shared with them the interest of obtaining benefits by taking advantage of others, although they were not above leaving people in need abandoned and to a certain extent they always helped them, although for Finnick this was weirder than that.

During their conversation, the fennec fox mentioned to the taller fox and the two wild boars that he has no memory of his parents, and that he grew up alone. And that from a very young age he had to learn to do things by himself without the help of anyone. He also told them about how he started the scam business when he was already in his teens. Even with the money earned from the scams, he managed to buy his van, which he had left safe in Zootopia, in a garage that Jack had reserved for the agency's vehicles, when he was in town, in case he had one call for a mission, although obviously Finnick did not tell them at all where his van was stored so they did not know what the striped rabbit was up to.

On the other hand, Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi told them their stories. And so Finnick learned that the three were orphaned from a very young age, but unlike the fox, the wild boars do not remember who their parents were, since they had also been abandoned at such a young age. Now Finnick understood why many people who like him had followed dark paths, but at least none of the four fell so low to the point of becoming murderers or something like that. One thing Finnick might admit is that despite his past scams for money, he could not live with a clear conscience if he had to end the life of an innocent, he would never stain his hands with blood unless he had to defend someone he cared about, like his honorary nephews.

Finnick could still clearly remember the day Nicole and Jerry were born; and the beginning of when Nick and Jack formed a poly love relationship with Judy. Finnick found it a bit strange, but he also thought about how lucky Judy was to have two boys who wanted to be with her and who loved her. But her pregnancy came as a surprise, as it was less than a year before they began that relationship that she was already pregnant.

The day of delivery was a few months after Judy took maternity leave. Nick was working that day. And Jack was in a meeting at the agency, having successfully completed a mission. When Judy began to feel the labor pains, Finnick was taking care of her. By request of Nick and Jack when they were not they asked him to take care of her, even though Judy did not like the idea of her and said that she was capable of taking care of her herself from her.

Finnick took Judy, carefully carried her into her truck, put her in the passenger seat, and rushed her to the hospital. Despite Finnick's size, he did have enough strength to carry Judy in hers arms from her apartment, to her truck and then leave. During the journey to the hospital, the fennec fox could see the vulnerable face of the rabbit, seeing how she suffered from labor pains. Upon arriving at the hospital, Finnick took Judy back into her arms and notified them at the reception as she was about to give birth. Nurses appeared, lifted Judy onto a stretcher, and carried her to the delivery room.

While Finnick was in the waiting room phoned Nick and Jack to let them know that Judy was giving birth. He also called Mrs. Wilde, Stu and Bonnie to let them know about the same. Less than twenty minutes passed when Nick and Jack arrived, they were quite worried about Judy. They were afraid that something was going to happen to her and to the unborn baby. At that time, both the fox and the striped rabbit did not know which of the two was the baby that was to be born, since when Judy went to do the sonograms of the baby, she asked that they not tell her the gender or the species of the baby, since she wanted it to be a surprise for the delivery, for this reason neither of them knew which of them was the father of the baby that was to be born, and that mixed with Judy's well-being and the unborn child was torture for Nick and Jack.

Just at that moment Nick's mother and Judy's parents appeared at the hospital, since when Finnick called Judy's parents, they came to make a surprise visit to the city so they deviated to go to the hospital, on the way they met Nick's mother and offered to drive her to get there faster.

Everyone wondered how Judy was doing, but Finnick told them that since she entered the delivery room, he had received no news and was waiting. They had no choice but to calm down and wait. And while they were at it Mrs. Wilde recounted her own experience when she gave birth to Nick, while Bunnie recounted her own experience when she had Judy and her 275 brothers and sisters. Hearing those experiences put Nick and Jack at ease a bit, as if Mrs. Wilde and Bonnie got through it, Judy could too.

After waiting about ten more minutes, a nurse appeared in the waiting room asking if any of Judy Hopps's relatives or acquaintances were there. At that moment all six of her got up and approached her. The nurse told them to come with her, as they had already moved Judy to a room. When they got to the room, the nurse told them they could come in, but only for fifteen minutes. After that she withdrew, while the other six entered the room.

When they approached Judy, the first surprise they found was that she did not have a baby but two and they were both wrapped in blankets. When they were placed on both sides of the bed they learned that the babies apart from being twins, they realized that they were half siblings. Since the girl was a vixen, she having inherited Nick's species as well as the color of her muzzle, torso, the tips of her ears and the tip of her tail. Whereas the boy was a rabbit, but he had inherited the same stripes that Jack had on his face and back and ears, and part of his fur was the tone of Jack's fur. Although they did not notice it at the time because as they had just been born, both had not opened his eyes, but later they would discover that the girl inherited Nick's eyes, while the boy one of his eyes was the color of Jack's eyes and the another the color of Judy's eyes.

It was a touching moment to see Nick, Jack, Mrs. Wilde, Stu and Bonnie meeting and cuddling for the first time their children (in the case of the first two) and grandchildren (in the case of the last three) Obviously like Finnick was the only one who wasn't part of the family, he had lagged behind a bit, but he had managed to see the babies. But when Judy noticed, that he was the one who had the least opportunity to see them, she asked him to come closer. Because in the end if it weren't for Finnick, Judy would not have come to the hospital to give birth to the two children.

The fennec fox approached the two children, he could not deny that they looked adorable when he saw them wrapped up and being on their mother's lap. It made him think what he would have been like when he was little. While thinking that point to feel how the little hands of both children reached up and touched his nose, far from being bothered by that, it felt good, it is more he began to feel a sense of joy that two children were afraid, since when he passed through the streets of the city without him disguised as a baby, but with his normal appearance children of all ages seemed to feel intimidated by him, but these babies were not. They seemed comfortable with him around.

At that moment was when Nick referred to him with the title with which the children began to call him when they learned to speak, since Nick at that time said the phrase "I see that the children quickly got used to their uncle Finnick". From then on every time he appeared when the children were present he was called "Uncle Finnick" by Nick, Judy, Jack, Mrs. Wilde, Stu and Bonnie.

It was from that day that Finnick became fond of both children and began to treat them as if they were his nephew an niece, but since they did not want them to have the same life as him, he never taught them his tricks to cheat or talk about his past or what he dedicated in in front of the children.

Coming back to the present, seeing that it was almost time to go back to the hotel, Finnick told Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi that he had to go now, but first gave them his phone number so they could call him in case they wanted to talk about something. They also gave his phone number to the fennec fox.

After that, the group broke up and went their separate ways.

When Finnick arrived at the hotel, and went to the room after entering, he was greeted by Nicole and Jerry, who jumped for Finnick to catch them, the result being that Finnick was knocked down, but the children landed safe and sound on him.

Finnick didn't get mad about it and just smiled. At that moment Nick, Judy and Jack approached while Judy said "How many times have I told you not to jump like that on Uncle Finnick!".

"Sorry mom" the two children said in unison.

Nick took Nicole in his arm and Jack took Jerry in his arms. While Judy helped Finnick to his feet.

"Are you okay?" asked the gray rabbit.

"Yes, I have not felt better in all my life" replied the fennec fox, being happy to be part of that family.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 30: A concern for children

Notes:

Here's chapter 30. This chapter focuses on the characters of Aggretsuko. Koka and Hana reappear after quite a while of being absent.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Koka and Hana have finished their homework, along with their friends Izumi and Daisuke. And now they were relaxing a little. They were watching a series on TV that was about six heroes who had to defend the planet, and for that they used different colored suits to hide their identity, weapons for battles and even vehicles that when combined formed a giant robot that helped them to defeat monsters when they grew in size. That was the favorite series of the four, and since they became friends, they always met to see a new episode, it was a custom they had for two years.

Luckily for Koka and Hana, no scene in the episode had scenes to remind her of what happened at the weekend. If they had already been traumatized by that event, they did not want to relive something similar or see it on television. Luckily for them, their respective parents tried to keep them calm, preferring to leave these concerns to themselves and for the children to continue with their normal lives. Even their friends, knowing what they went through, did not ask them anything about that event, and they always treated them with if nothing had happened and invited them to do their favorite activities in order to distract them and have fun.

Retsuko's mother and grandmother were in the kitchen preparing dinner, as it was getting dark at the time, so Haida and Retsuko would be coming home soon, and at the same time Hana, Izumi and Daisuke's parents would also come to pick them up. They were beginning to prepare what they thought was a suitable meal for a family of five. The middle-aged red panda had learned to cook from her mother, and they were both experts in what might be considered good healthy food for a Japanese family. And always in family gatherings they were always preparing all the dishes.

At one point, certain mother and daughter had been talking while the children were studying that with what happened at the weekend, it would be a good idea for both of them to take Koka out of town until they could confirm that what happened at the end. During the week it would not be repeated, since so far the person responsible for the attack on the restaurant had not been captured and there was no trace of him anywhere. The authorities were still looking for him and had been unsuccessful. So they believed that Koka would be safer in a quiet place outside the city, such as the place where Retsuko's grandmother lives.

They had also planned to make the suggestion to Hana, Izumi and Daisuke's parents, to see if they wanted their children to be safe. They would be sure that they would accept, considering how much they care about their children when they leave them to go to work. In a small town like where Retsuko's grandmother was, the children might be safe. That being who tried to harm Koka and Hana would never find them there, and in the process Izumi and Daisuke could be safe from being attacked in the process. They just hoped the four sets of parents agreed with their idea.

Once they finished preparing the food, they began serving it on various plates and storing it in the refrigerator for when Haida and Retsuko got home. Then they went to the living room and put the notebooks, pencils, pens and any other implements that used to do the tasks that belonged to Hana, Izumi and Daisuke in their respective backpacks. They then took Koka's school supplies and stored them in his room. After that, both red pandas sat with the children in the living room, to accompany them while they waited for their parents to arrive home, by the time on the clock, they were only 45 minutes until their arrival.

...

At Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, Retsuko was being overworked courtesy of Ton and Tsubone. It was almost time to get out of her, but she would have taken longer if not out of her because Haida, Fenneko, Ookami and Anai helped her to finish things faster. By the time of departure everything was ready and Retsuko thanked them as she always did.

When it was time to leave Retsuko, Haida, Fenneko and Ookami were about to leave, with the red panda waiting to meet Legoshi and apologize for how she had acted with him by showing fear of him. But things weren't in her favor that day either. When the red panda, the hyena, the fennec fox, and the red maned wolf arrived at the reception, they were able to see their new co-workers, but they took a taxi, therefore it was difficult for them to reach them so that Retsuko could talk to them. Finally Retsuko began to believe that the universe was always against her, since every time she tried to do something important something happened that prevented her.

She had no choice but to go home camped by her husband and accompanied by her friends. When they left the door with the building they found Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke, who were waiting for them to go home together, since they would have to go pick up their own children who were being cared for Retsuko's mother and grandmother.

On the way home, Manumaru chatted with Fenneko and Tsunoda, since since that singles meeting the pallas cat became friends with the fennec fox and the gazelle, although Fenneko did not like the idea that Tsunoda was involved in the conversation. On the other hand, Ookami and Komiya were talking to agree on the next meeting that their respective daughters could have. Resasuke was silent without saying a word, but it was not because his mind was elsewhere, but because he had nothing to say. While finally Haida and Retsuko were at the back of the group, with the hyena trying to comfort his wife by assuring her that tomorrow will be another day.

Once they got to the train station they got on one of them, and they sat next to each other.

Luckily for Manumaru, Resasuke was no longer distracted when he traveled by train so he no longer missed the stops both to go and to return from work. Sometimes it was a bit surprising how they became a couple, since those who had seen them during the singles meeting would think that Manumaru would stay with Fenneko and Resasuke with Retsuko, but in the end it was not the case, since Fenneko saw Manumaru only as a friend and although Manumaru did have a slight crush on her, when she told him that she was dating someone else, in the end he managed to overcome his crush and moved on with his life, so that she soon discovered his attraction to men. And Resasuke was not interested in Retsuko either, he only limited himself to accompany her when they went out together, but without any romantic contact between them, it was thanks to Manumaru that he discovered him liking towards people of the same sex as him.

They finally reached their stop, stood up and waited until the train came to a complete stop and when the doors were opened, they got out. After that the train continued its journey.

As they made their way home they could see the difference between the week before and this week. Although they had already noticed it in the previous days, it still surprised them quite a bit. But at that time in the neighborhood one could still see the children playing with their friends and even the neighbors talking outside their respective houses, but with what happened at the weekend it was not surprising that everyone entered their houses at dusk and they will stay there from that time watching the news waiting to see that nothing serious had happened that day.

After walking a few minutes they finally reached Haida and Retsuko's house, knocking on the door they were greeted by Retsuko's mother, who asked them to come in. Once, everyone inside, the middle-aged red panda closed the door. Retsuko's grandmother was still there and when she realized that the children's parents came home, she told them, they were excited and ran towards them while the elderly red panda accompanied them. All the children arrived and were carried by one of their parents. Koka for Haida, Hana for Ookami, Izumi for Komiya and Daisuke for Manumaru. After that they gave a hug to Retsuko, Fenneko, Tsunoda and Resasuke respectively.

Both Retsuko's mother and grandmother were happy to see those family moments, but they knew that they had to tell the children's parents the idea they came up with to keep them safe from the dangers that might possibly occur. But they let them have a brief moment of happiness, the adults asked them how their day went, if they did all the homework, what they played, what they saw on TV, in short, the things that children of their age commonly do on days off, from what it seemed they were not worried that something would happen to the children, since they did not go out into the streets.

"Excuse me, for interrupting your parent-child moment. But there is something we want to talk to you about," Retsuko's mother said suddenly.

"With us? Is something serious wrong?" Retsuko asked.

"It is not that it is serious, but it is very important. If you have time, you can stay for dinner and we will tell you what happens", replied Retsuko's grandmother, referring at last to Hana, Izumi and Daisuke's parents.

A while later the adults were dining in the kitchen, while the children were dining in the living room. At first at the adult dinner, everyone was eating in silence, waiting for one of the older red pandas to say something. This put them all on hold. Not only were the adults in suspense, as even though the children were dining in another part of the house, as they were curious what Retsuko's mother and grandmother wanted to say, they knew it had nothing to do with anything bad they had. In fact, since the four children had been good all those days, it must be something else, but what it would be.

Once the adults finished eating, Retsuko's mother and grandmother finally began to speak, the younger of the two being the first to speak.

"What we want to tell you is because we are a little concerned about the safety of the children," said the middle-aged red panda.

"After what happened last week, we have been worried, we know that that being that tried to attack them has not appeared here again" said the oldest red panda.

Retsuko, Haida, Fenneko and Ookami at that moment when hearing that they wanted to tell them that they did not have to worry, since Sonic and the others could take care of him, but they could not reveal that both red pandas, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke knew where the heroes of Mobius were and where they were, since the more people who knew their location would not leave them alone at any time. That's why Koka and Hana hadn't told Izumi and Daisuke about them either.

"With this we want to ask them what they think with this idea that we came up with to keep children safe. Although the final decision is yours, since you are the parents" said Retsuko's grandmother.

"The idea is that the two of us take the children to the town where my mother lives, until things here calm down a bit," said Retsuko's mother.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 31: Dinner

Notes:

Here's chapter 31. This chapter focuses on the characters of Aggretsuko and Sonic. Although if Zootopia characters appear, it is only a brief appearance.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Everyone at the kitchen table fell silent after hearing the declaration of the two older red pandas. They understood that they were both concerned about the children. Who won't be after all? But was it so bad that he had to get them out of town to be safe? Something in which they could give points to their concern, is that they would not know how long Eggman could appear and do his thing again, and of course Sonic and the others could stop him, but obviously for Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami telling others was a risk they couldn't take if they didn't want to involve them in the problem. It was better for them to remain ignorant, since the less they knew, the more secure they would be.

"But mom, grandmom, they do not think they are rushing things, maybe the situation will not repeat itself and it was something in one go" Retsuko said.

"Yes, maybe it won't happen again and everything will be calm from now on. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions," Haida said.

"What kind of thinking is that of you two! Are they not concerned about the safety of their son!" Retsuko's mother said, berating her daughter and her son in law.

"Child, calm down, I know they are worried. It's just that since no more dangers have occurred, they haven't realized what could happen" said Retsuko's grandmother calmly to her daughter.

Throughout that moment, Ookami, Fenneko, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru, and Resasuke were stunned, wondering if this was the family environment of Haida and Retsuko or was it just the concerns of Retsuko's mother and grandmother. Although Fenneko has known Retsuko's mother for a few years, and she knew in advance from Retsuko how controlling she could be at times, but when she met her in person, she never imagined that she could have those kinds of reactions. She now she understood why Retsuko was careful when it came to her mother. She now wondered if her grandmother would be the same.

"Well, the fact is that we were thinking of taking the children for the weekend, but we cannot do it without your consent, and we want to know for you what would be the best for them" said Retsuko's mother, observing at the 4 pairs of parents in front of them.

At that very moment the children had approached the closed door and listened to the conversation, they were worried, since they did not want to leave their respective homes, or be separated from their parents. And in the case of Koka and Hana, it would mean that they wouldn't be able to see their new friends again for who knows for how long. None of them wanted to leave. They hoped their parents would refuse and say that they would rather all stay together, but hopes were not on their side this time. They heard Daisuke's parents accept the proposition, then Izumi's parents, then Hana's parents, and finally Koka's parents.

"No, it can't be," said the little pallas cat.

"I don't want to go," said the little gazelle.

"Like me, I want to stay here" said the hybrid between red maned wolf and fennec.

"We have to do something to let us stay here" said the red panda.

The four children then sat at the table to continue having dinner, while they thought about how to convince their parents to let them stay in the city, since they did not want to go far for who knows how long.

...

In the meantime; Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, and Tikal were finishing making dinner for everyone. The children were chatting with Rutan and Silver; and they finished catching up on everything that happened. Jewel had already woken up and was with her two older brothers, although she was more entertained with a small toy that they had gotten for her so that she could have a little fun. All the children were surprised that each of them separately, with their respective parents, knew people from the city of Zootopia, and that most of the adults they met were cops.

In the whole afternoon nothing out of the ordinary had happened for the inhabitants of Mobius, it was a quiet day, but that did not make them relax, since they had not heard anything from Eggman and that was not always good news, since when they did not had been known about him for a long time, it was because he was planning a major attack on a larger scale, and since unfortunately he had not located his base, they could not go spy to see what he was planning and be able to stop him, before taking their plans out. Although at least it reassured them that Shadow and Rouge would take care of that part, as they were good at it.

Right at that moment a sound was heard behind the door, as someone was about to enter. They already imagined that Gori had come home, and as they thought it was. Having entered, she closed the door. The workday for her had been the same, but she couldn't complain about anything, although perhaps, when she finished all this, she would take a vacation to relax a little and think about nothing. But just when she turns around she is surprised by three new visitors in her apartment that she hadn't seen before, but her appearance seemed to come from the same dimension as Sonic and the others, and they were around the age of children.

At that moment Sonic and Tails approached Gori and explained that they were Shadow's children, which they had already told him about before. They explained to him what Shadow and his wife Rouge planned to do to stop Eggman, but so that his children were not in danger they decided to leave them with them so they would be safe. The gorilla understood the reasons and accepted that they stay, since if she were in the position of the black hedgehog and the white bat she would have done the same. After that she approached the red echidna, the silver hedgehog and the black bat, she told them that they were welcome to stay until they could return to their dimension.

"Well, here I bring you something we can eat along with dinner," said the female gorilla.

Speed got excited, since he knew what was in there, and after three months without being able to eat one of those it made him feel more anxious and it showed by the expression on his face. Although that wasn't surprising to his parents, his honorary uncles and aunts, and his friends.

"I see that the events of the last three months have not changed anything regarding your taste for chillidogs" said Silver trying to hold back his laughter.

Speed nodded as he let out a little laugh and said "Well, you know me old friend."

Once the chillidogs were out of the packaging, they microwaved them, but waited for everyone to be done. When the moment came, a rather appetizing aroma was felt that finally made everyone's stomach begin to ruffle from the hunger they began to have.

They began to distribute each one the chillidogs, with the exception of Jewel, who since she was a baby, they gave her a bottle of milk to drink. Before starting to eat, they prayed momentarily, and when they finished, they began to eat. Everyone enjoyed eating the chilligdogs, although no one else like Sonic and Speed, which is their favorite food. Even Gori, who had never eaten one before, to everyone else's surprise, admitted that it was good to try something new that was eaten regularly in other countries, that although she had never tried them, she had heard people say they were delicious. Hearing that, made that the blue and purple hedgehogs happy.

...

Washimi has just arrived at her apartment, after her work. She was also having a quiet dinner at home. For her it had been another normal day of work where she did the paperwork of several important things, even putting the CEO in his place destroying the desk with one of her legs. At this point Washimi lost count of how many desks she destroyed for her boss in all the years that she had been working at the company. Sometimes it seemed more that she was his boss, and more considering how intimidated he was when she got angry with him. If it weren't for her, the company would have gone bankrupt many years ago.

At least outside of the regular things she did at work, she didn't have to worry about anything at the moment and the situation with the new employees in the accounting area was going well and without any problems, as Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami hadn't mentioned anything wrong or out of place with their new coworkers. And although Washimi was already aware that the new employees were from another dimension, as Retsuko informed her and Gori of that, they seemed to have quickly got used to this environment, she wondered if the other people they met that weekend they will have gotten used to it too.

While preparing dinner, she suddenly received a call on her cell phone. Seeing that she was Retsuko she answered. It must have been something important.

"Good night Retsuko."

"Good evening, Miss Washimi. I hope I didn't bother you so suddenly."

"Do not worry. It's okay. Is something important happening?".

"Well, it's about something personal with regard to children."

"Oh I understand. You can talk to me, I have time to listen to you".

"Thank you very much, Miss Washimi."

Washimi heard Retsuko's every word, what her mother and her grandmother told her, the option for Koka and his friends to leave town for a while. But what hurt the most is that Koka began to behave coldly towards her and Haida. He assumed that Koka had overheard the conversation and disagreed with the decision to leave. If she was honest, Retsuko wasn't sure they would leave either, but the convincing power of her mother and grandmother was quite out that it was very difficult for her to refuse, even with her mother it was much worse, since she could never refuse anything she asked her, no matter how against her.

"I see. Well I understand their concerns. But personally I think it is the best for the children, although I think you should only tell your mother and grandmother to do the test that they take the children for at least a month, if nothing happens, then they could bring them back home".

"He's right, but I don't think Koka is going to be happy, even if it was only a month."

"Well, sit down and talk to him, I'm sure if you explain it to him better yourself, he will understand. Maybe you can convince him by telling him that when he comes back he will have something he wants."

"Oh, I can already convince him to leave, but for that I have to talk to Sonic and Judy first."

"I think they would be very happy to help you, but I think you should talk to them tomorrow, they should already be having dinner and they will surely go to sleep later."

"Yes, I'll call them before I go to work. Well, thank you very much for listening to me Miss Washimi".

"You're welcome, good night Retsuko."

"Good night".

After they both hung up, Washimi continued with her quiet dinner. She was glad that he could have helped Retsuko, in all those years she always had a problem, Washimi and Gori always gave her advice so that she could solve her problems. And she always managed to get ahead. Although something Washimi was wondering was what Retsuko would need Judy and Sonic in this. Well, she just had to wait and see, since she wouldn't ask Retsuko until she came over to tell her.

...

Meanwhile in Chiba prefecture, Shadow and Rouge had already met up with the agents they were going to work with to find Eggman's base. Honey, Morris and Hugo would team up with them while the others would be in charge of destroying the security cameras and any nearby robots with small bombs that would be unable to be located by any security system.

As it was already late at night, the group of agents accompanied by the black hedgehog and the white bat stayed at a hotel that the head of the agency had paid for them. Obviously Shadow and Rouge had to disguise themselves again to avoid attracting attention. Once everyone had dinner, they went to their respective rooms and went to sleep, they had to rest very well, since the next day was very long for all of them.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 32: Concern, tourism and the start of the mission

Notes:

Here's chapter 32. This chapter focuses on the characters of Aggretsuko and Zootopia. Although if Sonic characters appear, it is only a brief appearance.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Another day has begun in the city of Tokyo. The villagers are waking up to go about their daily work after a quiet night with a good restful sleep. Or at least almost all of them. Since Haida and Retsuko couldn't sleep well the night before. At most, of the 8 hours of sleep they should have slept, they were only able to sleep 2 hours. And it is that the worries they had for their son Koka did not let them sleep. Since dinner he has behaved coldly with them, he did not approach to speak, every time he saw them he gave them a serious look and he did not even let them say good night, he also behaved like that with his grandmother and great-grandmother.

From the night before they assumed that Koka overheard the conversation that the adults had during dinner, since before that his son was normal and he wanted to spend time with them as he always did, until almost bedtime. Even Haida always had time to continue Koka's lessons so that he could learn to play the bass. Koka didn't even bother to remind his father of that. Even when they tried to talk to him at bedtime he locked himself in his room so they wouldn't enter. Retsuko's mother and grandmother suggested to Haida and Retsuko that they leave him alone for the rest of the night and that the next day everything would have calmed down a bit with Koka.

After taking a bath and preparing for breakfast, Haida and Retsuko went to the kitchen to have breakfast with the rest of their family, the other two red pandas were present, but their son was not there. That surprised them, usually Koka was the first to get to breakfast. And right now his place at the table was empty. The answer for his absence was obvious to all adults, he was still angry about last night and he didn't want to see or hear anything from the rest of his family. That broke everyone's heart, as Koka was very loving to all of them and now his way of acting made them all feel sadness and despair in an unimaginable and uncomfortable way.

When they finished eating breakfast and the two younger adults were about to leave, Ookami, Fenneko, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru, and Resasuke arrived to leave their respective children to take care of them, but just like Koka, could be seen Hana, Izumi and Daisuke had the same cold gaze, and a sad expression was shown on their parents' faces. It seemed that Haida, Retsuko, Retsuko's mother, and Retsuko's grandmother weren't the only ones who had a bad night. Since could see that all adults had dark circles. Moreover, none of the children greeted the moment they arrived, they only entered without saying anything and went to look for Koka, who, realizing that they had arrived, opened the door to let them in and then closed it again.

They knew this would take time to get over, but it was for the children's sake that they left town at least until they made sure everything in town was safe so they could go home. Although they still worried about their seriousness since even now that they were together everything was silent. No sound could be heard from them. Which was weird, since they were always heard in their activities, whether recreational or study. But now it was as if they weren't even at home and instead were at school or in the park. They hoped they could get over that soon, as no one was comfortable with the situation.

As it was time to go to work the four couples left to go to work, I just hoped that the two oldest red pandas could do something for the children during their absence. Another thing that worried them was that they would not surely perform well at work that day, since due to the concern for their children, as well as the lack of sleep, they would fall asleep part-time or not concentrate. And in Retsuko's case it would be the worst considering the scolding she received from Director Ton the day before. It was already too much accumulated stress from all the things that happened on the weekend for her and she did not want to add another problem. She would definitely have to go to karaoke that night to relax a bit.

...

In another part of town are Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick with Nicole and Jerry. They were all taking a family outing together. To change things, it was the fennec fox that he had held by the hands of the two children, something that did not bother him at all, much less coming from his honorary nephew and niece. At that time the six were heading to the port to visit the small artificial island of Odaiba, whose construction had begun at the end of the last century. Jack told them that this place had many interesting places to see. Some would be quite surprised, but he refrained from mentioning one thing that was there, as he wanted to see everyone's reaction when he saw it.

After a short trip in a river cruises they reached the island of Odaiba.

First they went to the Ferris Wheel, it was the first time that everyone got on one of those devices together, since in the case of the children it was the first time, because so far Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick had climbed on the Ferris wheel that was located in Wild Times, but the last time they went was before Nick, Judy, and Jack formed a polyamorous relationship, and therefore before Nicole and Jerry were conceived. That's why it was quite exciting for children to get on that device for the first time in their lives. When they were inside, Nicole sat on Nick's lap and Jerry sat on Jack's lap.

Once they reached the top of the Ferris wheel they could see what was in the surroundings, and they could even see the city and the bridge near the island. But what surprised them the most was seeing a replica of the Statue of Liberty in the United States. They would never have imagined that there would be something similar there. They would definitely have to go see her later. That was the place Jack wanted the rest of his companions to see. And since it was early in the morning and they had a long day ahead of them, they could also go to other interesting places that were on the island. Even the striped rabbit had already planned the places that he would take his companions, he just hoped nothing would ruin their day.

Once they got off the Ferris wheel, the group went to the replica of the Statue of Liberty. Upon arrival they were able to observe it from the viewpoint, they were able to observe it and they realized that although it was not the same size as the original, it was identical. They started taking some pictures of them with some cameras that they brought. The irony of the case is that although they came from the United States they had never seen the original beyond seeing them in photographs or television, perhaps one day they would visit the original for their next vacation. They stood watching for a long time observing every detail of it. Or at least Judy, Jack, Nicole and Jerry did. Nick and Finnick watched her for a while, but got bored. And they were entertained by talking in their competition about who can drink more alcoholic drinks of Japanese origin.

Once they were done there, they went to the AquaCity mall where they went to the Kua'Aina burger joint to buy some burgers to eat, although in the case of Judys, Jack and Jerry's burger were vegetarian. They also bought some cola for each of the adults, while the children drank juice. From where they were sitting you could still see the replica of the Statue of Liberty. Both kids definitely loved this part of the trip as they loved burgers. And although they both had different tastes about their favorite hamburgers, sometimes they exchanged them to try each other's to see why they liked them so much.

After having finished eating they left for their next destination on the island. As they walked they could see a building that had a curious shape. These happened to be the Fuji TV studios. Jack told them that this was the third location for the study. And even he told the children that their favorite Japanese television series is broadcast in that country thanks to that company. If it weren't for the fact that there were many security guards protecting the building in case of attacks, they would have come closer, but for the children, seeing the building from afar surprised them, since it had a curious shape that no other building they had seen in their short life, and they were sure they would never see another like it.

Then after an hour had passed after having eaten the group went to the thermal baths to relax a bit. Jack told them that they are pretty good at relieving themselves of stress from both work and other things. Fortunately they had enough money to enter the six. Once they checked in, Jack explained that they should take a bath first, change clothes, and put on yukatas. And after also explaining what the yukatas were. They went to change. Judy was in charge of changing clothes for her two children. After changing now, each had a different colored yukata. Nick's was green, Judy's was pink, Jack's was black, Finnick's was gray, Nicole's was red, Jerry's was light blue. At first everyone, except Jack who had already used a yukata before, felt a bit strange wearing that type of clothing, with Nick and Finnick being the most notable, but as the minutes passed they got used to it.

Once they met Jack, he guided them to the hot springs. They found one that was empty and no one was there. At that moment Jack with a little blush because the following could be uncomfortable. But they couldn't break the rules. He finally told them that in order to get in they had to do it naked, since it was forbidden to wear swimsuits. Although for Nick, Judy and Jack it was not uncomfortable to see each other naked due to the type of relationship they had. And it's not like Nick and Judy haven't seen more naked people, as they did once in their first job together when they went to "The Mystic Spring Oasis." But on Finnick, Nicole and Jerry's side had never been there before. In the end it was Finnick who told them that they were all in confidence, and that no one other than themselves would ever see them naked. In the end they wouldn't have any privacy or anything wrong in front of the children. After thinking about it for a while, they realized that he was right, and Jack added that those are traditions in Japan.

...

In another part of the country, Shadow and Rouge were with the agents making preparations to go out to search for Eggman's base. At that point the black hedgehog and the white bat had an idea of where he might be. If Eggman was the same as before, he was sure where his base might be. The group was already outside Chiba prefecture and they got into the vehicles.

Taking advantage of the fact that they had a communicator on the ships, they momentarily contacted Sonic and the others to tell them where they were going and to tell Rutan, Silver and Jewel that whatever happened, they would return safely.

After finishing communication. All the ships left Japan to go to the South Seas, which was the place where the black hedgehog and the white bat were safe that would be the base of Eggman.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 33: A worried workday and the start of the attack

Notes:

Here's chapter 33. This chapter focuses on the characters of Aggretsuko and Sonic. Although if Zootopia characters appear, it is only a brief appearance (but it would be Honey, Morris and Hugo)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The train ride was quite heavy for the four sets of parents. Everyone was quiet without saying anything being concerned about the attitude of their children. They didn't like that at all. And the worst thing is that it did not seem that they were going to change in the short term. Even for someone like Fenneko who almost never showed weakness in front of anyone, or in the case of Tsunoda who always gave off a happy aura, or Resasuke who was always staring, an aura of sadness and concern for their respective children could be noticed. And it wasn't that Haida, Retsuko, Ookami, Komiya and Manumaru weren't the same, but it was the first that they saw the other three reflecting those kinds of expressions on their faces.

They were so distracted that they almost missed the stop where they had to get off. They noticed when the passengers from that station were boarding. As there were not many, they managed to get out before the doors were closed.

The walk from the train station was quiet and very different from the day before when they had left work, which was little livelier so to speak. Even the few passersby who were walking near them or in their cars could notice their mood and worried that something bad had happened to them. There were even some who asked if everything was okay, they all simulated a face trying to convince them that everything was okay, but no one was convinced enough of their answers.

Everyone had a hunch that the whole day would be the same at work during their day's work shift and their respective bosses would surely be the first to notice. At least for Manumaru, Resasuke and Tsunoda there wouldn't be a big problem with the respective chief of the areas where they worked. But things were different in the area of Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami and Komiya.

Once they entered the building, they waited for the elevator to open. Everything was the same on the outside with other characters wondering what had happened to them and why they looked so discouraged. At least they didn't have much time at the front desk, as the elevator took only two minutes to arrive. There all eight got on. They marked the respective floors they would go to, since the accounting, sales, and marketing departments were on different floors.

The elevator stopped, and the first to get off were the red panda, the hyena, the fennec fox, the red maned wolf and the meerkat, since the accounting department was a few floors lower than the other two. Before the doors were closed they wished the other red panda, the pallas cat and the gazelle a good day. After Retsuko and Fenneko went to change their uniforms, while Haida, Ookami and Komiya waited for them outside the dressing room, the five of them went to the work area, where several colleagues had already arrived and waited for the workday to begin.

When their companions saw them appear they were surprised. Since Anai who was doing a review for his new cookbook, Kabae who was talking without being able to, Tsubone who was asking other co-workers to open one of his impossible to open jars, Ton who he was cleaning one of his golf clubs. Even new employees who had only known them for a few days noticed the expressions of the five newcomers. The situation got a bit tense for everyone in the office at the time.

At the beginning of the work day, everyone took their seats and as expected; Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, and Komiya were having a hard time. Since worry mixed with lack of sleep was giving them a hard time, they couldn't concentrate well. Even without realizing it, Retsuko and Fenneko fell asleep on their computer keyboard. Luckily for both of them, Ton didn't notice them as he couldn't see them both from his point of view. Anai, if he could see them, since he sat to the right of Retsuko if he realized that they fell asleep, but decided to let them take a nap, since noticing how tired they were, he decided to interrupt their rest.

...

In different ships that are traveling in the direction of the South Seas. They knew it would take them a few hours to search the entire perimeter, but if Rouge and Shadow's hunch were true, their base would be just in the coordinates they thought. They knew that Eggman would have devices that would block any signal that could be picked up by any type of radar, but if they could see his base it would eventually be located.

"Are you sure of this?" Honey asked.

"Of course yes. If this is like last time, Eggman's base is near here" Rouge replied.

"So, is it a guess?" Morris asked.

"Of course not, it is a statement. I can feel that we are close" Shadow replied.

"If you say so, then I will trust you" Hugo said.

Honey and Morris didn't have to trust what they said too. If they had already gotten there, then they lost nothing by continuing their search. Although at the moment the only thing they could see at the moment was sea everywhere.

At least five minutes passed without incident, until suddenly the radars of the ships began to detect something strange approaching them. After looking closely at the radar, they realized they were missiles. Quickly all the ships made evasive maneuvers, avoided the missiles. They then fired the lasers built into each flying vehicle until they finally destroyed it, creating a large amount of smoke in the process. They realized that if they received that attack they must be close to their target. Although due to the smoke they could not see where the attack was coming from. They would have to wait for it to dissipate. They just hoped they wouldn't get another surprise attack suddenly.

At that moment they began to hear three voices familiar to the black hedgehog and the white bat. It turned out to be the voices of Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun, who was inside the base and speaking through megaphones.

"We hope you liked our warm welcome," said the golden robot.

"Why was that only the beginning?" said the silver robot.

"Here are more gifts for you from us," said the flying robot.

At that moment a large number of bombs went flying in the direction of the ships. Upon realizing this through the radars, all the flying vehicles made evasive maneuvers where fortunately none were hit. But they didn't have time to relax as another group of missiles was targeting them. That made everyone (except Shadow and Rouge figuring it out) think that Eggman was prepared in case his base was found and attacked. All the ships began firing to destroy the missiles one after another.

But the strange thing was that Eggman did not seem to be present, since the only ones who spoke were his three robots and not him. Could it be that he would attack by surprise and his robot attacks were just a distraction? That made Shadow and Rouge think that Eggman would have to be close. Rouge began to concentrate; being a bat she had a good ear. Outside of the explosions and the agency ships she did not hear the sound of the Eggmobile or another ship. That made her relax, since at least they would not be attacked by surprise by him, but the question remained of where he was at that moment, since he was not someone who was lost in this type of battles.

For the moment they would have to find a way to land on the base and infiltrate it, but first they would have to locate it specifically, since the smoke had not dispersed yet. Rouge began to hear again from which direction the next set of missiles were leaving when they were launched. She in the end she was able to locate the base. After the last group of missiles was destroyed, Rouge indicated to Honey, Morris and Hugo the exact position. This was communicated as the other ships began to approach their target.

"We're coming for you Eggman. And we will get back the chaos emeralds" Shadow said in a low voice.

...

Meanwhile, back in Tokyo, Rutan and Silver wondered how their parents were doing in the middle of the mission. Jewel was asleep in the arms of her older brother echidna, while her older brother hedgehog made sure nothing would wake her up. They tried to remain optimistic, since in the end they knew that their parents could escape from any danger, they proved it many times both before Rutan born and was adopted, and on the other hand Silver and Jewel were born, as after that. And more taking into account that Shadow was so to speak her supreme life form, and Rouge knew how to defend herself against many dangerous things.

On their side were Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles and Tikal, who were debating whether they should go to help Shadow and Rouge on their mission. But there were reasons against why they should stay. Since on the one hand they had already committed to taking care of Rutan, Silver and Jewel, and they had no one there at the time who could take care of them. On the other hand, to go, they had to call Jack or his boss to provide them with a vehicle to leave, and that would take a long time between the vehicle arriving and going to the exact point where Shadow and Rouge were. And the last thing was the fact that they could not leave the city unprotected, the time before they were lucky that Eggman did not attack because, like them, he was looking for the master emerald. It was definitely fate for them, but they couldn't push their luck again.

At that same moment Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II who had just woken up, since they fell asleep late the night before. They saw that their friends were still thoughtful about how their parents were. To make them forget the subject, they asked them if they wanted to play the truth or dare game, which they had played with their new friends from right there from Japan and those from Zootopia. Fortunately the red echidna and the silver hedgehog agreed. But before they started, they asked their parents to take care of the baby black bat, and once they were ready they started playing. Everyone already had their own minds on what they would challenge each one to do if they choose to challenge.

Back with the adults, they began to wonder about something they had not thought about in those three months. And it was how things had been on their planet since they accidentally left there because of chaos control, since with Eggman in this dimension, his planet was safe from him, but there were many other villains there still. He also wondered how his friends were: Cream, Cheese, Chocola, Vanilla, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Big, Froggy, Shade, Twilight Cage Pirate, Teri-Lu, Mina, Ash, Ralph, Chaos, Emerl. And also their respective relatives such as Aleena, Chuck, Jules, Bernadette, Sonia, Manic, Miranda, Paulie, Brenda, Penelope, Anita, Rob, Amadeus, Rosemary, Merlin, Galaxina, Specter, Sojourner, Thunderhawk, Janelle-Li, Sabre, Isabel-Le, Locke, Lara-Le, Luger, Eli-Za, Julie-Su, Remington, Kneecaps, Pachacamac, Gala-Na, Gae-Na, Rykor, Gabor and Demi-Na.

Everyone would definitely be worried about their absence and would surely be looking for a way to bring them back. But without the master emerald or the chaos emeralds it would be impossible for them to travel between universes, and the worst thing is that without the master emerald Angel Island was not floating in the air, so it must be over the sea at those times.

If they did not return soon, who knows the consequences that could occur on their planet, they only hoped that as happened the previous time with the other planet earth and their home planet, time would not stop until they returned home, although they suspected that that it could be a possible risk.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 34: Trying to help, notice, entering the base

Notes:

Here's chapter 34. This chapter focuses on the characters of Aggretsuko and Zootopia. Although if Sonic characters appear, these would be Shadow and Rouge.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Back at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, it is already lunchtime. Fortunately for Retsuko and Fenneko, Ton never found out that they had both fallen asleep. At that time the four pairs of parents were in the break room having a can of coffee. At that moment they looked like Resasuke that the only thing he had there was coffee. But to be honest, they definitely needed it. As if that weren't enough, apart from Retsuko and Fenneko, Tsunoda and Resasuke also fell asleep during work hours, but thanks to fate their respective bosses didn't notice it either. That is why they decided to buy coffee, so that the second half of the working day would not be so heavy for any of them.

At that moment two figures appeared at the entrance. It was Legoshi and Jack. They were quite worried about their companions. They had planned to go together, but when they were about to enter the gray wolf saw the female red panda and refrained from her, as he still felt bad about the way he inadvertently scared her. At that moment the dog realized that his boyfriend was backing away and took her hand.

"Come on Legoshi, I think you need someone to cheer you up" said the dog.

"Yes I know. But with my presence I don't want her to feel worse than she already is, I prefer not to cause her more stress by not introducing myself "said the gray wolf.

"But Legoshi ..."

"I think it's better this way Jack, you take care of this. Then tell me how it went".

After that the gray wolf gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek and then left. Jack was definitely worried about that situation between Legoshi and Retsuko, perhaps he could help resolve that situation later, already after helping his companions.

"Hello, I can sit with you" said the dog to his co-workers and observing his other three companions.

"Of course Jack, sit down" Haida said in a tired but still friendly tone.

"Let me introduce you to Tsunoda, she is Komiya's wife. She works in marketing. And on the other hand they are Manumaru and his mate Resasuke, they work in sales" said Ookami making the introductions.

Jack was surprised to hear that Manumaru and Resasuke are a gay couple. That made him feels that he and his friends would not be the only ones who would have a homosexual relationship among the employees who worked at the company. Since apart from himself and Legoshi who were in a relationship, were also in a relationship Collot with Voss, and on the other hand Durham with Miguno. Louis being the only, who was in a straight marriage.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you, all morning I saw you quite worried, and I even noticed that Retsuko and Fenneko fell asleep during work hours. The rest of my friends and I are worried about you, and we want to to know if there is something that bothers them and if we can help them with something. Or at least help them to cheer up a bit" said the dog.

The four pairs of parents were happy that someone wanted to help them, although they knew that he could not help them with the issue of their children's cold behavior towards them, perhaps he could do something to lift their spirits a bit. At that time they needed it a lot. Although they did not know what Jack would have planned to do, but they did not lose anything if they did not accept his help. So everyone nodded to which the dog smiled and he even started wagging his tail involuntarily, although fortunately no one noticed.

"Well, if you have a little time, at the time of departure you could meet me. It will not be much. At most, half an hour. I will tell my friends and also Anai and Kabae to come. Are you okay with that?" asked Jack.

Everyone agreed.

Seeing that, Jack took out his phone and texted to let his friends and his co-workers know. He just waited for Legoshi to agree to go as well, although he had doubts that he would.

...

Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry came out of the hot springs. It was true what they say about those places; they were quite relaxed and had forgotten all the problems that were running through their minds at all times. After the brief discomfort that they felt at the beginning that they had to be naked before going into the water, they managed to overcome them, although it did take them a little time to do so. They just hoped that if they had to go to such a place again the initial discomfort would not be present again. When they saw what time it was they decided to return to the main land, so they went to wait for the river cruise to arrive.

As they waited, Jack began to feel his agency dialer start to ring, so he had to answer.

"Hey guys. I'll be back in a moment. It's a call from the agency" said Jack to his companions.

"Okay, don't delay," Judy replied.

After, the striped rabbit found a secluded place to answer.

"Here, Agent Savage. Is there a problem?" said the striped rabbit.

"Good thing I was able to answer herself, I was already a little worried. I had been trying to contact you for an hour" said the female mouse.

"Oh sorry, we were in a hot spring and I couldn't get my communicator there. Did something important happen?".

"I understand. Well, I wanted to inform you that Dr. Eggman's base has been located."

"Really? How it happened?"

"Well, as you already know them, you will know that we were able to get in touch with Shadow and Rouge, and we asked that you not assist in our search. Rouge accepted, it took a while to convince Shadow, but it was achieved in the end".

"Oh I understand. Who are accompanying them?"

"Well, some of the top agents who are almost as experienced as you are."

"Oh, it's Honey, Morris and Hugo. Good choices".

"Yes, I also planned to send Agent Winter with them, since in case any of the ships were damaged she could repair them, but when I met her, she said that was busy with another matter."

"Oh, how strange."

Jack knew very well what she was doing at the time, as Finnick told him a few days ago that he was a old friend of Skye and asked her to go to Zootopia to keep an eye on Nick's mother and Judy's parents so they wouldn't try to come to Japan. He never imagine that two spies who work in the same agency knew and were friends with a person with a dark past, although it would be necessary to take into account the way in which they both became friends with him. Although something that Jack did not know was how Finnick and Skye became friends, since if Jack was honest he did not know anything about Skye, since they only had a professional relationship, and he never saw her outside of working hours. And on the other hand he had never managed to get Finnick to tell him anything about his past life before he met Nick, since what Finnick didn't tell him, Nick did tell him.

"Well, in any case, I was told that they are in the middle of a battle against Eggman's robots."

"Really? If they need me, I can go there at that time".

Jack said the latter very seriously, he knew that his friends and family would understand if he had to go on the mission to keep them safe in case another attack was planned against them.

"Negative. For now everything is going according to plan. Besides that I need you to stay in Japan, because if the plan fails and another attack is attempted in Japan, I need you to team up with Sonic and the others to stop Eggman or his robots. For the moment you continue what you are doing, I will be contacting you to give you more information about what has happened with the mission. I will also contact Sonic if he gives him the same information."

"It's okay".

"By the way, Agent Savage. Still my suggestion to take your children to safety is open."

"I know, and I appreciate it, but I think that at the moment the decision to separate the children is still not a good idea. Since we will not know when they will be separated from us and also their reaction to knowing that they would have to go with a stranger could not be very good".

Jack was right, if only he knew that his acquaintances from Japan are having almost the same problem.

"Well, let's make an agreement, if you suddenly inform me of a possible attack on that city or I find out something myself, we will contact you to take you to a safe place. Do you agree?".

"Yes, but first I'll have to talk to Nick and Judy about it and then I'll give him their answer."

"It's okay".

"Well, I'll be looking forward to your next call. Over and out".

After the call ended, Jack joined his companions just as the river cruise was arriving.

"Guys, there is something important that I have to say to you two: Nick and Judy."

The fox and the rabbit looked at each other and then at the striped rabbit.

"Is it bad or good," Nick asked, hoping it wasn't bad news that would ruin the rest of the family day.

"No, it is nothing bad or worrisome. But I can't tell you here in the midst of several people. Let's wait until we get back to the hotel" replied Jack.

"It's okay. That still doesn't reassure me though," Judy said.

"Yes I know. I know you too well not to realize it. But we better think about our next destination to forget about it a bit" said Jack.

They knew they had no other choice. That day they had planned to be relaxing and not think about any current problems that afflicted them. After that the six got on the river cruise to return to the main land.

Meanwhile, back in the middle of the battle, the agency ships managed to reach the base, they had destroyed the areas where the missiles were leaving. They also destroyed the robots guarding the perimeter, then with a spin Dash, Shadow managed to knock down the front door giving them access.

"Well everyone be careful, there may be traps hidden everywhere. Let us both take care of this" said the black hedgehog.

"We will let you know when it is safe to pass," said the white bat.

After that they both left.

Honey, Morris and Hugo who were at the front of the group were surprised by Shadow and Rouge's attitude. They could tell that for the black hedgehog and the white bat this was something natural for them, as if they went through situations like this very often. Although considering that they knew Eggman's customs in these situations, it would not seem strange to them that their assumptions were true. For a few seconds they heard explosions, heavy things falling to the ground, and even glass breaking. There were definitely a lot of traps there. It was good that they had Shadow and Rouge on their side.

After about five minutes, they returned.

"Well, the way is clear" said the white bat.

"Now follow us. And that no one is left behind, it is for their safety" said the black hedgehog.

The group went through several corridors being alert for anything that might happen, even though there were supposedly no traps anymore, one wouldn't know if Eggman could suddenly appear and attack them before they could do anything. They finally came to a room where all the lights were off, but they could see something glowing on a table. When they got a little closer they had a great surprise, since it was an emerald, but not just any common emerald, it was the red chaos emerald.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I can tell that in a future chapter it will be revealed how Finnick and Skye met and became friends. I hope you liked it and leave your comments.

Chapter 35: Fake emerald chaos, a call and a date

Notes:

Here's chapter 35. This chapter focuses on the secondary characters of Sonic, Aggretsuko and Zootopia of this fic.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Wow, is that one of the chaos emeralds we've heard of?" Honey said.

"Aren't emeralds supposed to be green?" Morris asked.

"It was not difficult for us to find one of them. We should take it" Hugo said.

"Nobody move," said Rouge.

"Eggman is smart enough to leave a chaos emerald alone unguarded. Either it's a trap or it's a fake chaos emerald" said Shadow.

"A fake chaos emerald?" asked the polar bear and the cat in unison.

"That's possible?" asked the honey badger.

"Yes, it has happened before" said the white bat.

"But these do not have the same amount of power and are designed to sabotage machinery" said the black hedgehog.

"So, should we take it?" Morris asked.

"Yes, it's the real one, we can't let Eggman get his hands on it again" Hugo said.

"But what if it's fake?" Honey asked.

"Well, we cannot remain in doubt. But we won't all go. I'll go. Everyone stay here and don't make a move" said Shadow.

The black hedgehog made his way into the room, approached the table slowly, and was about to take the chaos emerald. But before he started looking both ways in case there wasn't a trap, but seeing that there was nothing, he took the emerald in his hand.

At first it didn't seem weird at all, but once he lifted it from the table, the entire room was closed leaving Shadow trapped, and suddenly, on the table at the point where he had taken the chaos emerald a countdown had begun. Seeing the emerald, he realized it was fake, but at least Shadow could use it to teleport himself and the others outside the room.

He raised his hand with the emerald in it and yelled "CHAOS CONTROL."

The black hedgehog disappeared from the room and appeared outside. Before anyone could say anything else he said to the others "Everyone hold hands."

Seeing the serious expression on his face, they all did as asked. Shadow and Rouge held hands and took the hands of two agents who were close to them.

The black hedgehog shouted "CHAOS CONTROL" again and everyone disappeared from there.

They appeared in another room and the only thing they could hear from afar was the sound of an explosion.

"What just happened?" Honey asked, still shocked by the situation she had just been through.

"Yes, we were suddenly in one place and now we are in another" said Hugo.

"And what was that explosion?" Morris asked.

"Now there is no time for answers or explanations, that explosion should have put everyone on alert, we must hide before Eggman and his robots see us. Fortunately there are no security cameras around here "said Shadow when he saw that he had already walked through that place when they first entered.

Everyone began to move following the black hedgehog and the white bat once more. While these two were a little ahead of the others the bat realized that the black hedgehog no longer had the chaos emerald in his hand.

"Shadow, what happened to the emerald? You had it a few seconds ago" asked Rouge.

"It was a fake emerald. Eggman sure put it there in case someone managed to sneak into his base" Shadow replied.

"I am not surprised about him. I see why you decided to go and let the rest of us wait" said the white bat.

"Yes, I was not going to let anyone get hurt or killed, I will not have another death on my conscience" said the black hedgehog.

They both knew what the hedgehog was referring to, but what he did not know is that Honey, Morris and Hugo who were near them could hear that last part of the conversation, and they began to wonder what it was that he was not going to have another death on your conscience.

After a short drive, they found another room, and hearing footsteps heading their way quickly entered it, only to have Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun pass by once they were out of sight with an army of robots heading in the direction of where the explosion had been heard.

The group sighed in relief that they weren't overheard by the robots, but what is strange to them is that there seemed to be no traces of Eggman anywhere. That made them wonder if he really was at the base, and if it wasn't the case where he would be right now.

...

Retsuko's mother and grandmother were at home preparing lunch still worried about the children. They were still locked up and neither spoke or made noises. The only thing that at least gave them peace of mind was that if they were accepting the food that was left for them at the door of the room, so they saw that they had an appetite. But when they tried to talk to them, they closed in on them and didn't answer their questions even when they spoke to them behind the door. Neither of them believed that something like that would happen with the children, but now they did not know what to do.

At that moment the phone began to ring, for a moment both red pandas thought they were the parents of one of the children, but it was not, since when Retsuko's mother took her cell phone, both could see that the call was from Retsuko's father. Since he had been very busy at work, he was unable to call them on a daily basis, and this was the first call he had made since the restaurant bombing weekend. The middle-aged red panda finally answered the call.

"Good afternoon dear" Retsuko's mother said.

"Hello dear, hello mom" said Retsuko's father responding to his wife and then greeting his mother-in-law, which he always referred to as mom, since for him she was like his second mother.

"Hi, how is everyone over there at work?" Retsuko's grandmother asked.

"Well, very busy. But it's almost finished. I'll be able to go home in two days." Retsuko's father replied.

"Really? I'm very happy to hear that dear" said Retsuko's mother.

At that moment the male red panda noticed something on the faces of his wife and his mother-in-law. He knew that something was happening to them, he hardly ever saw them with that expression, he assumed that something had happened and they did not know how to solve it. And that is rare coming from them, since in some way or another they achieved their tasks, Retsuko's father was aware of that. It must be something else that was causing them concern.

"Did something bad happen these days?" asked the male red panda.

"Oh no. Everything is fine around here" said the middle-aged female red panda.

"The children are having lunch right now," said the elderly female red panda.

They both decided not to tell him about the problem, since both did not want him to worry during work hours as well, and he also worked hard at his work to give him another burden by worrying him about the sudden change in behavior. They had decided to tell him what happened when he returned home.

"Well, I wish I could talk to Koka for a while, but since I'm a bit busy send them my regards and give him the news of my return. I will take care of contacting Haida and Retsuko to let them know" said Retsuko's father.

"It's a good idea. While we will go to buy the ingredients to prepare your favorite dinner for your arrival" said Retsuko's mother.

The male red panda's mouth watered, he definitely loves the way both red pandas cook, so he couldn't wait for that day to come. Something he adored about his wife was the good food she prepared, and he could see that she inherited that talent from her mother.

"Well, it's all settled, we'll see you at home in two days" Retsuko's grandmother said.

"Brilliant. Well, my lunch hour is almost over, so I say goodbye, if I have time I will call you again tonight or tomorrow. See you" said the male red panda.

"Bye" said the two red pandas and then closed the call.

Although both red pandas were happy for the return of their husband / son in law respectively, that still did not lessen the concern that the children had, perhaps knowing that their grandfather was returning could lift their spirits a bit. They decided to talk to him and see if that would cheer him up a bit.

Meanwhile in another part of the city, they were Bogo and Clawhauser, having arrived in the city two days before, they had been able to relax for a while, together, and they enjoyed every second they shared, they did not remember the last time they spent time together, that had nothing to do with working hours, or the few nights in which one stayed at the other's house. That last year of their relationship was great for both of them. Although they hadn't gotten to the point of being intimate yet, since Clawhauser wasn't ready for it, that didn't bother Bogo and just spending time with his boyfriend was enough for him.

They were in a small place that sold desserts of all kinds and as an option for drinks. Something that seemed curious to him was finding a drink with a garlic flavor. Although it wasn't something the cape buffalo or cheetah were enthusiastic about, but it could be that of the few customers who were there, they were all having those drinks. Definitely the customs of what was eaten in that country were completely different from those of Zootopia, they already imagined what it would be like for tourists who came to their city from other countries with different customs, such as wearing footwear, something never it happened in your city or country.

Once they asked for their order and paid for it, both sat down to eat a vanilla ice cream, while drinking a strawberry soda. Although when they met Jack two days earlier, he suggested things they could try while in that country, they preferred to try things they liked first, before moving on to the new. Although what he liked most about the idea of trying something new is that the two of them would try it together at the same time. While they ate the ice creams, they noticed that they tasted even more delicious than those in their city, they did not know why, but it was true, although that did not prevent them from enjoying them in the same way.

"You know Clawsy, I think coming here was a good idea after all, I haven't felt so relaxed in years," said the Cape Buffalo.

"I'm glad I heard you say that, as I was concerned that too much work would cause damage, since so much work without fun is bad for your health" said the cheetah.

"Maybe bringing Shadow and Rouge with their kids wasn't a bad idea after all."

"Yes, although I wonder what they are doing right now. We haven't heard from them in two days."

"Maybe they are doing something important. Anyway, if something important happens Officers Wilde and Hopps or even Agent Savage will let us know."

"Well, if that's the case, then for now we will have more time to think about ourselves and what we can do together."

The last part was said in a very flirty way that made the buffalo blush, the cheetah definitely knew how to make his boyfriend have those kinds of reactions that with no other person he would have shown in any other situation. Definitely that relationship they had was good for Bogo, if others knew they would stop saying that the buffalo was married to work. The only reason why they had not revealed their love to anyone, was not because of fear of being judged by their tastes, but because rumors of favoritism began to spread, it is for that reason that they had not revealed anything and planned to keep it that way, until the day they retire.

Before they knew it, they saw that the ice cream and soda had been finished. Finally they got up and left the premises and went to the next destination they had planned. At that moment, when they saw that the street they were walking on was almost empty, they held hands and decided to go like this the whole way.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 36: Mobius Part 1

Notes:

Here's chapter 36.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Right at that moment, in a different dimension, on a planet called Mobius, several of the inhabitants of that planet were gathered in a specific place, that place was where, until three months ago, Dr. Eggman's base had been found. Ever since they learned that their loved ones were transported to another dimension through chaos control, they had decided to stay there and wait for them to return. The last time that happened 22 years ago it took them several months to get back, but now everyone was hoping that they would be able to return in less time and be able to join them.

Among those present were Sonic's relatives: Aleena (his mother), Bernadette (his maternal aunt), Charles and Jules (his paternal uncles), Sonia (his sister), Manic (his brother), Espio (his brother in the law), Mina (his sister in law), Miranda (his cousin on Jules and Bernadette's side), Erick and Camilla (his nephew and niece on Sonia and Espio's side), Melody (his niece on Manic and Mina's side).

There were also Amy's relatives: Paulie (her father), Brenda (her mother), Penelope (her paternal aunt, her father's ex-sister-in-law, but still considered part of the family), Anita (her younger sister), Rob (her cousin on father's side), Skeeter (her brother-in-law), Mari-An (her cousin-in-law), Charlotte (her niece on Anita and Skeeter's side), Jon (her second nephew on Rob and Mari-An's side).

Tails' relatives were present: Amadeus (his father), Rosemary (his mother), Merlin (his paternal uncle), Isabella (his paternal aunt, Merlin's wife), Mina (who apart from being Sonic's sister-in-law, is Tails' cousin due to her mother's marriage to his uncle), Ash (Isabella's adopted son, who would therefore also be Tails' cousin), Manic (his cousin in law), Saffron (his cousin in law), Melody (her second niece on Mina and Manic's side), Swift (her second niece on Ash and Saffron's side).

Cosmo's relatives were also there: Galaxina (her older sister), Emerl (her brother in law), Sadie (her niece on Galaxina and Emerl's side).

Knuckles' relatives were there too: Locke (his father), Lara-Le (his mother), Knecapeon Mace "Kneecaps" (his younger half-brother on his mother's side), Sabre (his paternal grandfather), Isabel-Le (his maternal grandmother), Athair (his paternal great-grandfather), Janelle-Li (his paternal great-great-grandmother), Thunderhawk (his paternal great-great-great-grandfather), Sojourner (his paternal great-great-great-great-grandfather), Spectre (his paternal great-great-great-great-great-grandfather). Knuckles' distant relatives on his father's side were there too: Dimitri (his distant great great-uncle), Luger (his distant uncle), Julie-Su (his distant cousin), Ralph (his distant cousin in law), Eli- Za (his ex-cousin in law, but still considered part of the family), Holmes (Eli-Za's current husband), Remington (his distant nephew on Eli-Za's side), Amanda-Su and Henry (his distant niece and nephew by Julie-Su and Ralph's side), Jaker (his distant grandnephew, Remington's adoptive son)

Tikal's relatives were also there: Pachacamac (her father), Gala-Na (her stepmother), Gabor (her younger half-brother on her father's side). There were also his relatives on her stepmother's side: Gae-Na (her aunt), Rykor (her uncle, Eli-Za's husband) and Demi-Na (her cousin).

Also there was Ruby (Rouge's mother), who had been accompanied by Dimitri, and he was the one standing next to her.

Not only their relatives were there, as old friends of theirs were there, such as Cream who was with her mother Vanilla, her stepfather Vector, her maternal younger half-brother Nick, her husband Charmy, and her daughter Lorraine. Also with them were the chaos Cheese and Chocola.

Others who were also there were Shade with her husband Big, her son Small, her older brother Twilight Cage Pirate, her sister-in-law Teri-Lu, her nephew and niece Matthew and Jani-Lu, her father Nestor, and the mother-in-law of her brother Wendy-Lu. With them was also the frog Froggy.

All of them had traveled from different parts of the planet to meet. Some came from nearby places like Green Hills or Angel Island. Others came from far away places such as the Kingdom of Mobotropolis, the Kingdom of Acorn, or the Kingdom of Mercia. Those who came from far away places took a few days to reach that place, while those who came from close places took only about two hours. Concern for loved ones to be fine wherever they were left them unable to move forward in their lives. Even some of them had not been able to sleep well in all that time.

Not only the absence of Sonic and the others affected the inhabitants of Mobius, since the fact that the master emerald was in another dimension caused Angel Island, which commonly floated in the air thanks to that emerald, to rush for the third time. against the ocean. Of course, there were no serious injuries among its inhabitants after that event. But now the island dwellers were in danger that enemies who would have had a hard time attacking the island when it was in the sky would have easier access to it. Fortunately in those months the limits of the island are heavily guarded.

The only advantage that everyone has had of all this is that Eggman had also left, without his presence everything had been very peaceful, since he was the one who brought the most trouble to the inhabitants of the planet. But now they worried that Eggman was causing terror in the dimension that he is in at the time. They only hoped that Sonic and the others had ended up in that same dimension to prevent Eggman from making the innocents suffer with his evil plans to create the Eggman Empire. They also hoped that there was no deceased in that other dimension because of the evil scientist.

Among those present there at that time, many had been crying especially Aleena, Paulie, Brenda, Amadeus, Rosemary, Locke, Lara-Le, Pachacamac, Gala-Na and Ruby who were the most heartbroken at that time. None of them had been able to overcome that their respective children and grandchildren were no longer in that dimension or could contact them to find out how they were or what they were doing at that time. They were being comforted throughout that time by their other relatives, who although they were also sad and worried, knew that they had to be strong for the moment.

In the days prior to their arrival at that place, Aleena with her children Sonia and Manic had visited Oracle of Delphius to see if he had an idea of how they could find Sonic and the others, the oracle replied that there were an infinite amount of universes and dimensions, he could try to figure out which ones they were in, but it would take his time trying to locate them, but trust him to do so. The three hedgehogs fully trusted him as he had helped them quite a few times in the past and there was no reason to doubt his old ally. Although the fuchsia pink hedgehog and the green hedgehog still wondered why despite all those years, the oracle had not stopped its habit of not directly answering questions, but it seemed that his mother was not causing him any problems.

It had been five days since the visit to the oracle and they had had no response from him so far. For Aleena the disappearance of her son, her daughter in law and her grandson was added to another of those lost in her life. First the death of her husband Zokar at the time when she was in her fifth month of pregnancy with her triplets. Then the fact that he had to be separated from her three children for several years in which she could not raise them, she could not have her sister or her two brothers-in-law close, apart from the fact that one of her brothers-in-law was robotized for a while, fortunately that it could be reversed some time later. She only wishes that those kinds of events regarding her family would end.

For Sonia and Manic, having their brother in another dimension was not easy either, since the day they went their separate ways, they still maintained contact with him. Although Sonia currently ruled Mobotropolis along with her husband Espio, and Manic formed a musical band with his wife Mina they always found a way to reunite with Sonic and Amy at times when everyone was free, and even Speed, Erick, Camilla and Melody were They had a lot of fun spending it together having great fun with cousins. In those moments the two brothers missed the moments when the three of them were a team and fought for justice together.

Although Aleena, Sonia and Manic did know that Sonic and Amy were teleported to another dimension years ago on that occasion they did not find out until after they returned to Mobius, so they did not go through the anguish they were going through at that time, in that moment. Definitely if they had known at that time, this time the feeling of being separated from them again would have been unbearable. They knew how it was the first according to what Sonic and Amy told them, so they assumed that this situation had been similar in a way.

Chuck was also quite saddened by the disappearance of his nephew, during his childhood until almost before he reached his teenage, Sonic was like a son to him, since he found him shortly after his adoptive home was burned down. Sonic was old enough to have learned to talk or walk by that time. He raised him all those years as surely his younger brother Zokar and his sister-in-law Aleena would have. He even taught him many things to defeat possible threats from any villains that could appear and cause problems. He still remembered the moment when he was captured and robotized shortly after Sonic and his siblings reunited. But he also remembered when his own nephew rescued him and after several events he could be derobotized.

Jules and Bernadette were never able to interact with their nephew Sonic for many years, if they came to see him when he was a newborn baby, when the attack on Mobotropolis started Aleena asked them to escape, and although they both offered to take their two nephews and niece, but the purple hedgehog told them what the plan was for the triplets and for that reason it was better that they follow everything to the letter. They did not see Sonic again, nor Sonia or Manic, until the moment before the battle to recover Mobotropolis where they finally liberated the city from the brutal regime. When they saw him they could hardly recognize him except for the medallion that he was wearing at that time, and that they had given him when he was a newborn baby.

Chuck, Jules and Bernadette were also saddened by the disappearance of Amy and Speed, they were quite close to the family despite living far away, but when they visited them they could see that there was good chemistry between them, even one thing they noticed is that Speed partly had the personality of his late paternal grandfather Zokar, and they even had similar tastes. Sometimes they wondered if Zokar had reincarnated as his own grandson.

Espio and Mina, being Sonic and Amy's brother-in-law and sister-in-law, had not taken his disappearance well either. They became very close to both of them, after they had married Sonia and Manic respectively. He wondered how this situation could have happened. Although in Espio's case, he along with Vector and Charmy once experienced that of being sent to another dimension in the past. Mina on her side never experienced it, but she did hear the stories from her two brothers in law and her sister-in-law.

Even Erick, Camilla and Melody are saddened by their cousin's disappearance, as are their uncle and aunt. Speed always used to be the leader between them when they played together and how they inherited the medallions from their parents recently when Speed, Erick and Melody turned 10 years old. In their spare time they played their instruments and sang songs like their parents did in their youth. Since Camilla was only a 2-year-old baby, she tended to imitate what her older brother and her cousins did when they sang songs.

Definitely the royal family of Mobotropolis were quite sad and desperate, but they were not the only ones who were gathered there.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. As you saw this chapter, it took place completely on the planet of Sonic. For those who do not know much about the Sonic fandom, this chapter refers to two animated series: Sonic Underground and Sonic X. But there are characters and concepts from other continuities present here, including the presence of some fan characters and fankids that belong to me.

Chapter 37: Mobius Part 2

Notes:

Here's chapter 37.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Among those present who were also sad was Amy's family. Her parents Paulie and Brenda were very sad that it was even obvious from the naked eye that they needed help in order to stay on their feet. They both still couldn't believe that their eldest daughter had disappeared, just like what happened with Sonic's family, they never found out that Amy had disappeared the previous time until after she returned to Mobius. Sometimes Paulie and Brenda wondered what it would have been like if Amy and Speed hadn't been home that day, Eggman had never captured them. Although they have full confidence that Amy knows how to take care of herself and that with Sonic they could defend Speed from any danger, but what they worried about is knowing when they were going to return or even if in fact she would one day return.

Anita was also quite worried about her older sister. The two were very close since they were little girls. Despite the fact that Amy became independent at the age of ten and began to live alone since then, both never lost contact, she even remembered that when she had fallen in love with Skeeter, her older sister was the first person she told about it and she gave her support to confess to him, that is why when they got married she was his maid of honor at their wedding. For some reason Anita had a certain kind of connection with Amy, that she might pick up on when she was in serious trouble. In those moments she did not feel that, but who knows if it was because she was in a different dimension. The tarot cards that belonged to her sister didn't give her any answers either. At that moment, Anita received a hug from her husband Skeeter and her daughter Charlotte when she saw that she let out some tears.

Rob, with his wife Mari-An and their son Jon, the three of them had been very thoughtful about that event. But one thing they could be sure of is that this situation would take a long time to resolve. Since it was not something, that could be fixed from one moment to another. They wanted to go to that dimension to bring everyone back, but the problem is that they did not have the means, and even if they could get there, they would not know what they would find in that universe and more importantly, if the chaos emeralds had not been found, they could not return. They wondered if Eggman had obtained all of them or only some, in any case if they did not have 7 they could not go home even if they wanted to. Rob himself would have liked to be there to help his cousin and his son. Although they were cousins, Rob always saw Amy (and Anita) as his younger sisters and when they were little he always tried to protect them, but since he saw what his cousin was capable of with her hammer, he knew that she could take care of herself alone, but now she worried that something bad had happened to her or her family.

Tails and Cosmo's relatives were just like everyone else. Amadeus felt guilty for the disappearance of his son, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren. He had military experience and could have faced Eggman to avoid kidnapping, but just that day he had an engagement so he had to leave. Rosemary all this time had to talk to her husband that it was not his fault, it was even something so unexpected that his older brother Merlin could not predict it either. For although he has the ability to see into the future, there were many possibilities of events that could occur, and it would take him a long time to see each and every one of them. That is why although he could see that there were some futures in which they were revealed to return, there were others in which they did not. And he did not want to give them false hope or make them feel bad unnecessarily, since he would not know which future would become possible, and which would not. The only one who knew of those possible futures was his wife Isabella of his, since there was no secret between them, therefore she remained without saying anything either for the good of others.

Galaxina was crying as she held her daughter Sadie in her arms as she was comforted by her husband Emerl. This was the second time she had been separated from her younger sister since the Metarex attacked the ship in which her entire clan died. It was several months in which Galaxina thought that Cosmo had died, and although when she found out her whereabouts she found out that she had in fact died, although in a different way than she believed, thankfully thanks to hearing that they used a movement called Chaos Regeneration to prevent her from dying, but they left her turned into a seed. She thankfully she was able to revive her sister with an ability that she knew to fully regenerate Cosmo to her previous state and it worked. Although everything had gone well since then, Galaxina didn't want Cosmo to suffer from it again, nor did her brother-in-law Tails or her niece and nephew Flora and Alex.

Knuckles and Tikal's extended family were there too. Knuckles' parents (Locke and Lara-Le) and on the other hand Tikal's father and stepmother (Pachacamac and Gala-Na) were comforting each other. With them were Knuckles' maternal younger half brother: Kneecaps, and Tikal's paternal younger half brother: Gabor. Unlike others, Kneecaps and Gabor from the day of the disappearance of their relatives were practically speechless, the sadness was so great that they stopped talking, which worried many. Even in the first days they had lost their appetite, but luckily it did not last long, as if it had not been one more concern for the Echidna family other than the disappearance of their relatives or what was happening on Angel Island.

Ruby and Dimitri were close to Knuckles' family together (although Dimitri was a distant relative of Knuckles) Both Ruby and Dimitri were not with Shadow and Rouge the day they disappeared, as Dimitri was visiting relatives on Angel Island at that moment. And in Ruby's case, although she did not live with the family, she visited them very often, it is more that day that they disappeared was the day she came to visit them, although when she got home they were no longer there, and because of how she looked inside and realized that there was a fight there before it was empty. She was the one who called the relatives of the other disappeared to find out if her family was with them and thus they would end up discovering that the others had also disappeared and what happened on Angel Island she discovered it through Dimitri.

Although all of them were devastated by what happened, the Angel Island problem was also a concern. Since as was known throughout Mobius, Angel Island had always floated on the ocean for thousands of years thanks to the power of the master emerald, which gave it the ability to float as long as it remained on the island. But as Eggman stole it, it is plunged into the ocean as had happened on some previous occasions. Although this time it was full of echidnas unlike the previous times and there were injuries due to that event, fortunately there were no deaths, but now the island was vulnerable to any attack. For that reason there had been panic among the inhabitants of the island that the Brotherhood of the Guardians (Spectre, Sojourner, Thunderhawk, Janelle-Li, Athair, Sabre and Locke) together with some allies had to try to calm the inhabitants and make them understand that although they were vulnerable, none would allow anyone to get hurt, be it by Dark Legion, Nocturnus or even someone else who dared to set foot and attack Angel Island.

On Angel Island itself, Chaos was at the altar where the master emerald had once been, concentrating to try to find out the location. As he lived in those emeralds for several millennia he knew the energy of it. For three months he stopped feeling her when she teleported to another dimension. But having a connection with her it would be easy to know where she was if he located it, luckily since Chaos didn't need to eat or sleep, it was easy for him to focus on that 24/7. As he went by concentrating more and more, he could finally feel something, a weak connection to the master emerald. He quickly got up from where he had been sitting for the last 3 months and went as fast as he could to the place where Dr. Eggman's base was. Because it was partly made of water, it was easy for him to cross the ocean.

All the inhabitants of Mobius were silent without saying anything and still in the wasteland where Eggman's base was, until they suddenly heard a substance made of water approaching them. When they realized it was Chaos, this made some feel nervous, as it was strange for him to leave Angel Island unless something serious happened. Although they could not know if it was something serious or not, since what seemed to be Chaos's face never showed any expression, but they did know that if he came there it must have been for something important.

Locke and Pachacamac were the first to approach, in recent years they had learned to communicate with Chaos so only they could tell others why he got here. Locke and Pachacamac communicated with words while Chaos with sign language. The others present merely watched the two echidnas communicate with the creature made of water, until they finally stopped and the three approached the large group of mobians. From the expressions on their faces there was a glimmer of hope, or so it seemed.

"Chaos has just given us news, that although it will not bring us our loved ones yet, it is hopeful," said Pachacamac.

"A few minutes ago he could faintly feel the energy of the master emerald, although he does not know what dimension it is in, but he can tell that it is safe" said Locke.

Amadeus was the first to approach the two echidnas and ask "Does that mean our relatives are safe too?".

"We can't confirm that, but Chaos has told us that the emerald is apparently not in Eggman's possession," Locke replied.

"From what we could say that Knuckles, Tikal and the others managed to find it, although we do not know if they will also have the chaos emeralds" answered Pachacamac.

At that moment Aleena also approached and asked "But he could find out in what dimension they are, was there any indication?".

"No, there wasn't. He could only feel it energy, but he did not recognize Eggman or his robot in the vicinity" Locke said.

"So we assume that it is safe," said Pachacamac.

"Well, if Chaos can't tell what dimension he's in, I think the Oracle of Delphius can help us with that in this part. Since he keeps trying to figure out what dimension they are in. With the help of Chaos he could and his connection with the master emerald will be able to locate them faster" said Aleena.

"Thats a good idea. So what do you two think? Shall we take Chaos to the oracle?" asked Amadeus.

After the two echidnas looked at each other and then looked at Chaos, the three finally nodded their heads.

Seeing that. Aleena stood in front of the entire group of people and started talking as if she was giving a little speech. "Well, I want to give you some information that we just agreed on something important. As Chaos was able to come into contact with the master emerald, we will be able to know in which dimension our loved ones are. Tomorrow Amadeus, Guardian Locke, Pachacamac, Chaos and I will go to the Oracle of Delphius to help us. The rest of you better stay in Green Hills, that when we get back we will update you on the situation. For now let's take the rest of the day to take a break".

Hearing that, everyone knew that at least part of the problem would be solved, and as the Queen Mother of Mobotropolis said, it was better to go to rest. It is for this reason that after having spent most of the day standing in that place, everyone present left, leaving that place completely empty as if no one had been there.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. This chapter is a continuation of the previous chapter and also takes place on the planet Mobius. From the next chapter the plot will return to planet Earth where Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Kaiketsu Zorori take place. While the planet Mobius will appear again but later.

Chapter 38: Plans and worries

Notes:

Here's chapter 38. As I said before, this chapter takes place again in the dimension in which Zootopia, Aggretsuko, Kaiketsu Zorori, Star Fox and Ratcht & Clank take place. And you will have our main characters from Zootopia in this chapter after having gone through several chapters without appearing.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Back in the city of Tokyo was the Wilde Hopps Savage family, as they used to call themselves from time to time. Since they had returned from the island of Odaiba they went to two interesting places, at that time they were returning to the hotel, but they had taken a different route to see some places that they had not seen in previous days, there were many stores that sold souvenirs. Maybe they could buy some things in a few days, to take with their relatives when they return to Zootopia. Although they would have to review what their loved ones would like the most, perhaps something with which they could decorate something in their homes or that they could use.

When they were arriving at the hotel, the children noticed some papers stuck on the walls of a building that caught their attention.

"What is that mom?" Nicole and Jerry said in unison, pointing the papers to her mother.

Judy seeing that, leaned closer to see them more clearly as she held hands with the children. Nick, Jack, and Finnick were standing behind them.

"It's the ad for a water park called Tokyo Summer Land. It seems that it had been closed for a while for some repairs, but it is now ready to reopen" said the gray rabbit.

"I've been to that place before, the last time I came to this country, I had to do some research there. To be honest it is a good place to spend time with the family" said the striped rabbit.

"Then I think we should go there on the next day," said the fennec fox.

"I agree. Finnick and I have never been to one of those before" said the red fox.

"It wouldn't be a bad idea, but I have a suspicion they won't open," Judy said.

"Because you think so?" Finnick asked.

"After what happened over the weekend I don't think they have a lot of people going to attend, not after what happened over the weekend," Judy replied.

"We don't lose anything if we try to go though," Nick suggested.

"Yes, please, we want to go," Nicole said.

"It would be more fun if we all go together," Jerry said.

The two children made puppy eyes, something neither of the adults could resist when they did. Not even serious adults like Jack, Finnick, or even the Chief Bogo.

"Okay, we can go, but on the weekend," Judy said.

"And we're only going for two hours," said Jack.

"Oh come on, two hours isn't much fun," Finnick said.

"I agree, we should go longer. At the end of the day we are on vacation" said Nick.

The two children sided with the two adult foxes, as they wanted to spend more than two hours there. The two rabbits had no choice but to accept since they were two against four. They both realized that when it came to doing fun things with kids Nick was the "fun dad" while Judy and Jack would be the "boring parents" when they refused something the kids wanted to do. At least Nick and Finnick never spoiled Nicole and Jerry, they could score points for that.

"Ok, we can go longer," Judy said.

"But at the slightest proof that there may be a danger we will not go or withdraw from there immediately. It is understood?" said Jack.

Both children nodded.

"Then everything is decided," Nick said.

"Nice that I pack our swimsuits before we leave home," Finnick said.

"You did what?" Jack asked in shock.

"Yes, the three of you were busy finishing preparing the children at the time. I put them in my suitcase. Only Nick was the only one who found out, but he didn't say anything."

"Nick!" Judy said scolding.

"What can I say, I didn't think it was a bad idea," Nick said with his typical smiling expression.

"Later we will have a serious discussion with you about this" said Jack with his serious face already known to the other three.

"Well, it's better to go back to the hotel, since surely the grandparents want to talk to you" Judy said to the two children while Jack kept looking at Nick and Finnick as if they were small children.

Both the little gray vixen and the little striped rabbit were happy, for certain reasons they could not talk to them that morning. That was pretty weird, since they always stayed up late so they could talk to them.

Once they got to the hotel, Judy sat on the bed with her two children on either side. Nick, Jack, and Finnick were sitting on the bed behind Judy so they could appear on the video call as well. The gray female rabbit picked up the phone and dialed her mother's phone. But she didn't answer. Judy found it strange so made another call. Her mother did not answer this call either. This worried her, so she decided to call her father, but he did not answer either. So she decided to call Nick's mother, but she didn't answer either.

"This is weird, no one answers. Nick, Jack, Finnick, you could try calling them too," Judy said.

The two foxes nodded and called, the female rabbit kept trying to call them. But they had the same result, neither of the two rabbits nor the vixen answered their respective phones, and they tried several times, but did not get answers.

"Dads, Mom, Uncle Finnick, is everything okay?" Nicole asked.

"Grandpa and grandmothers are fine, right?" Jerry asked.

"Oh yeah. Everything is fine. Surely their phones are discharged and that's why they couldn't contact us" Judy answered.

"But as soon as they load up maybe we can call them again and talk to them," Nick said.

"You don't worry about anything, they are fine at the moment" said Jack.

"In the meantime, what if they go watch TV for a while, you'll see that everything will be fine," Finnick said.

Both children looked at each other, then at the adults and nodded, and went to the living room of the bedroom to watch TV.

This was too strange for the four adults that Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde did not answer their cell phones, they always had them on hand in case of any emergency, and more since the day their grandchildren were born. Something bad must have happened to them, but they were terrified to think that something bad had happened to them. Nick terrified him, since since his father John Wilde died in circumstances still unknown when he was 5 years old, he did not feel prepared to lose his mother as well. Judy in general felt the same sense of concern that her parents felt when she moved to the Zootopia, but multiplied by 10. Jack and Finnick despite not being a biological family, were quite close to the three of them that they even saw them as the family lost (in Jack's case) and the family he didn't have (in Finnick's case)

"I don't want to think pessimistic or anything, but what if this is the doing of Eggman, who knew about them and captured them," Nick said.

"It does not seem likely to me, currently Shadow and Rouge are at their base with some of my companions, if they were there, they would have already warned us" said Jack.

"And besides, if Eggman had appeared in Zootopia, we would already know it since he had appeared in the news, aside from what we know about him, he likes to attract attention" said Judy.

Finnick was thoughtful for a moment, quickly got up and said to the other three "I have to make a call, when I get back we will have answers about what happened."

After that the fennec fox left the room, already being in the hallway he dialed a phone number on his cell phone.

Hi, Skye. Are you busy?" asked the fennec fox.

"No, right now I'm on my way to continue watching over Nick's mother and Judy's parents," said the vixen while driving her car.

"So you haven't been watching them all day?"

"No. I was seeing them during the afternoon, but I had to leave because the boss called me since she wanted to tell me something in person, and so far I'm coming back almost after midnight".

"And what were they doing when you last saw them?".

"Didn't you see anything unusual in the surroundings?"

"No. Why you ask?".

"Well, since this morning we have tried to contact them and their phones were off at the time. And we tried to call them again five minutes ago and they still haven't answered".

"How weird. I almost to the lookout post. I'll call you again when I find out what is happening".

"Okay, I'll be waiting for your call."

After closing the call, he returned to the room, saw that the children were still watching TV, and returned with Nick, Judy, and Jack. She explained that her contact (to whom she did not reveal her name) was on the way and that they would have to wait for her call to get the answers they wanted. They had no choice but to wait, although that only caused them more concern if something bad happened to happen to them.

At the same time the fox and the two rabbits were wondering who the person Finnick contacted might be. They only hoped that he was not a criminal or worse, since considering his dark past, they would not be surprised if the person he spoke to was not an ordinary person.

They passed by waiting for twenty five minutes, during which no one had said a word, the only sound that could be heard was that of the television in the room where the children were still watching a cartoon they liked. At least as long as they weren't involved in adult concerns, everything would be fine for the time being. They already had several things to think about and it was not good that the concern that their grandfather and grandmothers would not answer and that something bad could have happened to them would make them have a bad time, it had been enough with what happened to them at the weekend and they weren't going to let this situation make them feel bad again.

After a few seconds Finnick's phone started ringing once more, he answered, although without saying the name of the person he was speaking with. And since they were all a bit separated from each other; Nick, Judy, and Jack couldn't hear if Finnick was talking to a boy or a girl. They could not hear half of the conversation and what Finnick was saying did not help them to know at first what they were saying, just by the expression on his face they could tell that something bad had not happened, but if it was a little Strange they didn't answer their phones. After the call ended, Finnick put his phone in his pants pocket.

"And then what did tell you?" Nick asked.

"Well, my contact said that the apartment is normal and tidy, but there is no one in it. There are no signs of a fight nor was the door broken. Although all the curtains and windows were closed," Finnick replied.

"And how did it get into the apartment without the key? Don't tell me your contact is a thief?" Judy asked.

"No, nothing like that. But I vowed never to say anything about who is or what does, it's for everyone's safety" Finnick replied.

They all began to wonder what other kinds of shady secrets Finnick had that he hadn't told them, and that even Nick himself didn't know.

"Well, putting that part aside, he told you something else of importance" asked Jack.

"Yes, when went to the rooms, their clothes were not there, apparently they left the apartment, but they left no sign of where they went. So they could be anywhere in Zootopia right now or they could have even gone to Bunnyburrow. Maybe that's why they don't answer, if they are in the middle of the trip and their phones are turned off, maybe they are discharged" answered Finnick.

"Then we have no choice but to wait for them to call us" said Judy.

"Yeah, at least the part that something happened to them is out for now," Nick said.

Jack fell silent, as he began to suspect something, but decided to keep it for the moment, as he wanted to be sure of something first.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. And the mystery of where Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde went will be solved soon.

Chapter 39: Time between couple

Notes:

Here's chapter 39. This chapter has brief moments between two gay couples that appear in the fic.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Bogo and Clawhauser were looking at a small lake while they were both in Yoyogi Park. Jack had mentioned to both of them that it was a place where they could relax for a while, although this park was usually more crowded on Sundays, so that day there would not be many people around. And it was true, only a few were there, and from what the cape buffalo and the cheetah could see other people, but something that Bogo noticed at the beginning is that there were same-sex couples, just like him and Clawhauser there.

Among them a blue pheasant with a brown fox and both dressed as pilots; two lynxes one of which was white with red stripes, while the other was yellow with brown stripes; there were also two bears, one of which was orange and had an afro that resembled those that were fashionable in the decade of 1970s, while the other was cream-colored. These last two were accompanied by two children, one looking 8 years old and the other a newborn baby.

At least he could feel that he was not the only one who wanted to spend some relaxation time with his boyfriend.

They both sat on the soft grass, held hands, and cheetah put his head on the cape buffalo's shoulder. They both definitely liked having that kind of closeness. They were lucky to have made this unplanned trip to Japan, since they could not have such a moment of relaxation at that time, since at that time in Zootopia it must have been night or early morning, so each one is on their own home, unless it was the case that one went to sleep at the other's house as they did from time to time, but without getting intimate.

The cheetah was happy to be with his boyfriend. But there were times that he would like to publicize their relationship, since although he liked being with the cape buffalo, he did not want to hide their relationship. He understood the concerns of his boyfriend for fear of being accused of favoritism for dating his own boss, but he was willing to go through everything in order not to live with hiding the relationship from him who knows until when. What's more, as neither of them had close relatives, outside of both, no one else knew about their relationship.

"Clawsy, I see you thoughtful. Something's wrong," asked Bogo.

"No, nothing dear, it's just that I would like this to change," Clawhauser replied.

"What are you talking about? Are you not happy with me?".

"No, I don't mean that. Of course I'm happy with you, this year that we have been together has been the best year of my life. It is just that…".

"It is just that?".

"It's just that I don't want to live hiding this relationship. Sometimes I feel that if we are not honest with others about our status, our relationship will not be how we want it to be".

Bogo listened to each word carefully, he knew that his boyfriend felt bad about keeping this secret, but he did not want anyone to hurt him verbally if his other co-workers found out, Bogo could accept anything against him, but in against his boyfriend, since he did not want to see him sad, much less cry. That is why he suggested that they keep their relationship a secret to protect him from any attack, that although he didnt know it was because of his sexuality, since Zootopia was open-minded about same-sex relationships, he still feared attacks on her boyfriend out of favoritism.

"I understand. But aren't you afraid that they will start to bother you for having a relationship with your boss?" asked the cape buffalo.

"It is obvious that things like that will happen in the beginning, but I'm sure that it will happen. All I care about is having a relationship with you without needing to hide it to anyone. Because aside from Shadow, Rouge, and their children, I want everyone to know. And look, that family did not judge us for our relationship" replied the cheetah.

"Well, if you are sure about this, then I agree with you. But who do we tell first? "

"How about we start with Judy. At the end of the day she told me that since she moved to Zootopia, the neighbors who live next to her apartment are a gay couple. I don't think she has a problem with that, and considering that her relationship with Nick and Jack is not a traditional relationship, I think she will have no problem with us."

"I'm fine with that. But do you think we should go tell them right now?".

"No, they must be having a family moment right now and I wouldn't want to interrupt them. Besides, I'm very comfortable enjoying this time with you".

The cape buffalo hugged the cheetah upon hearing those words, to show his affection, while both reflected a slight blush.

As they both embraced the other three gay couples who were close to them watched them, each recalling their own experience when they began their relationship with their respective mate/husband.

In the case of the pheasant and the fox, it was shortly after the latter had his heart broken and the former consoled that their relationship began to develop.

In the case of the two lynxes, it was due to when they arrived on this planet and after the resurrection of the greater lynx, both realized that they missed each other a lot during the time they were separated and one thing led to another until they started to go out.

In the case of the two bears, they had known each other since they were children, but when they went their separate ways in their lives and were estranged until approximately two years after one of the bears was widowed, which was at the time when their paths crossed. they crossed again, and as they made up for lost time they began to fall in love.

Despite their different stories, they were all happy and hoped to remain so for years to come.

It was approaching time to get off work, Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd's accounting workers were still on their second daily job, both veteran employees and interns. As it was well known that Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami were quite unconcentrated with their personal problems that Ton replaced them during the day with Anai, Kabae, Warabida and Yokosawa, since according to him, he did not need the new employees to fail in their work because of distracted employees, although he did not say it to their face because he realized that they were going through something bad, which he also did not do with Komiya.

While doing his work with the help of Kabae, Jack occasionally observed the places where the red panda, the fennec, the hyena, the red wolf and the meerkat were sitting. He was still worried about whatever happened to them, and for his mood to suddenly change from day to day. From time to time he looked at the time on his computer to see how much time it was until the time of departure, it was already two hours, at least it was not long, he just hoped that his co-workers did not have a more bad time than they they were already there before it was time to leave.

"Jack, when you talked to them at lunch, did you get to know why they were sad?" asked the hippo.

"No, and it's not just the five of them, since Komiya's wife, and two sales workers who are a couple." the labrador retriever replied.

"I know who you mean, now that I think about it those four couples have children who are friends, maybe it could be something related to children."

"That is worrying, I had not mentioned it before, but on the weekend when I was watching the news, I saw the report of the attack that occurred in a restaurant. And there I saw Haida, Retsuko, Ookami and Fenneko with their respective children, I didn't begin to ask them questions about what happened that day, but I remember that in the report their children were scared. Could it be that their children had quite worrying problems after that?".

"It may be possible, perhaps in the previous days the children could have been bad, but their situation worsened, but that would not explain why the daughter of Komiya and Tsunoda or the son of Manumaru and Resasuke would be the same."

"Well, let's wait and see if when we get off work, we can get them to tell us what happened so we can help them. At least I am glad that you, Mrs. Kabae, have volunteered".

"You're welcome. I like to help if someone has a problem. I may be a bit of a gossip and and sometimes when I talk to other peopleI talk more than necessary, but I always like to do what I can to make the people around me feel better. Even if you have a problem, you can entrust it to me."

"Thanks. I will take it into account".

The labrador retriever began to feel like he and the hippo were having a mother and son moment. Although if he was sincere he didn't bother her at all. So they both went on with their work.

Two hours passed and the working day was over, all the employees were already changing to go out, in the case of the girls changing their work uniforms and putting on their civilian clothes. On the other hand, the boys only put on their coat and looked for their briefcases to take them. One of the last to finish was Jack and Legoshi. Once they were alone they were finally able to strike up a little conversation.

"So Legoshi, you're sure you don't want to come. See that Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss are coming. Even Louis will go" asked the labrador retriever.

"No, like I said before, I don't want to intimidate Retsuko with my presence. She must be going through various things for me to add more stress to her." replied the gray wolf.

"So you're going home alone?".

"Yes, anyway when I arrive it is possible that Gouhin, Haru and Juno will already be there. So I won't be home alone."

"Oh well. Then call me when you get home. I will try not to be late is fine.

"It's okay. I will try to prepare something to eat especially for you, for when you arrive".

"Oh that's very sweet of you, Legoshi."

At that moment the labrador retriever began to stand on its toes, the gray wolf, seeing what his boyfriend wanted to do, responded by lowering his face to share a kiss, taking advantage of the fact that they were alone for a few minutes.

The two of them had started dating a year after Jack entered college, by which point Legoshi had already discovered that he liked boys, and his ex-girlfriend Haru was the one who encouraged him to take a step forward, but since he was sometimes shy to act in certain things, it was not left to Haru to make an appointment between Legoshi and Jack to see if things were going well between them. Although neither Legoshi nor Haru knew if Jack would have had feelings for Legoshi, on the day of the date it was discovered that yes, even Jack had had feelings for Legoshi since they were at Cherryton Academy, he just never said it out of fear of being rejected.

Once they parted ways with the kiss and realizing it was late, they both left the dressing room, and rejoined their group. Going down the elevators and reaching the reception they left the building. Once there, Legoshi hailed a taxi.

"Well guys, I'll see you later at home" said the gray wolf, then got into the taxi and then left.

Just when the taxi disappeared at the corner of a road, when the group turned around there appeared Haida, Retsuko, Ookami, Fenneko, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke accompanied by Kabae and Anai. All four sets of parents still had the same expressions they have had all day. While Kabae and Anai had looks full of concern.

"Well guys, I see you could have come. Don't worry, it won't take long, at most it will only be about an hour, so you will still be home early" said Jack.

"Where we go?" Retsuko asked.

"To a small place, it is not far from here, only about two streets. Just follow us," Louis replied.

The group began to walk by the fence while they went to the indicated place.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. If you paid attention in this chapter there was a brief appearance of characters that aren't from the fandom of Sonic, Aggretsuko, Zootopia or Beastars.

Chapter 40: Escaping from the base

Notes:

Here's chapter 40. This chapter for the most part takes place at the same time as the previous two chapters, with only the final part being the only one that occurs after the events of the previous two chapters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Shadow, Rouge, Honey, Morris, and Hugo are still at Eggman's base, from what they could hear the robots had separated into two groups. One group was looking for them while the other was trying unsuccessfully to fix the security cameras that, because of the way the black hedgehog and the white bat left them, would take hours to finish. Eggman would definitely be mad if he saw all that mess, although it would only be a matter of time before he showed up and saw all the damage, although usually he would always have a backup plan for this type of situation. As he sometimes presumed himself, no one could overcome him, although the opposite was always the case.

The group of agents, following Shadow and Rouge, continued walking through the corridors avoiding the robots, since if they were located at that moment their plan would be ruined. They kept walking from hall to hall until they saw an open door, they approached carefully and they could hear four voices in the room. Some were Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun. They supposed that with the amount of corridors they were able to go around them and get to that room first than they did, since the last time they saw them they were going in the opposite direction. But the last voice, although it was not known by the agents, was known by the black hedgehog and the white bat, and it turned out to be the voice of their greatest enemy and with whom they worked at some point in the past: Eggman.

"How they have infiltrated the base! Where were you and why haven't they stopped you!" said the scientist's voice, which happened not to be at the base and was in an unknown place speaking through a screen.

"We are very sorry sir. We try to stop them" said the yellow robot.

"They destroyed the cameras and deactivated all the traps," said the gray robot.

"And so far we don't know what it could have been," said the flying robot.

"You three will see when I return, at least I was smart not to leave the chaos emeralds there. That is why I decided to bring them with me".

Shadow, Rouge and the agents listened carefully to that part. For the black hedgehog and the white bat it was not strange that Eggman had that kind of care, but the other agents did not expect it.

"And then, do you plan to return at any moment?" the smaller robot asked.

"Of course not, it is more I will remain, in solitary confinement for the moment so that it is difficult to trace me. I don't want our enemies to know where I am. So it's time to cut communication, and you better have the invaders out of my base in less than 5 minutes or I'll activate self-destruct mode from here with the three of you inside as well. "

After that the communication was cut off. That last part left everyone who heard that nervous.

"We better go, this is going to get bad" said Rouge.

"But what will we do with Eggman?" asked Hugo.

"We'll take care of him later, we better all get out of here right now. I will not allow one more innocent to die in my presence. Now everyone hold hands, I'll get you out of here with Chaos Control" said Shadow.

"Oh, I don't think you're going anywhere," said a shrill voice that happened to be Bokkun's.

When they turned around, they were Eggman's three robot helpers in the company of an army.

"I see that you two also reached this dimension" Decoe said.

"It took them a long time to show up around here," Bocoe said.

"Well, we had better things to do than visit old acquaintances," said Rouge.

"Maybe this is the only visit. To them" said Bokkun.

The robot army, began to shoot with laser beams that came out of their hands.

"You guys get out of here, we'll meet when we're done with this" Shadow told them.

"No way, the three of us are staying," Morris said, pointing to himself, Honey, and Hugo.

All three had a determined look in their eyes

Not wanting to argue at the time, Shadow agreed, while the three agents told the others to go ahead and go to the ships.

Rouge and Honey formed one team, while Shadow, Hugo, and Morris formed another team.

Both teams went on the attack and took down robot after robot in Shadow and Rouge's case using their special moves, while Honey, Hugo and Morris took their laser weapons that they had brought from the agency the day before before leaving.

This was the first time that the three of them went through a mission this dangerous, the one who used to go to that type of mission was Jack, and he had the scars that proved that no matter how risky the mission was, he would always return alive. . That was why he was admired and respected by everyone at the agency. Even certain female agents had fallen in love with him when they met him, but not wanting to take advantage of them, he always rejected them in a courteous way. The three of them would be honored to go on a mission with Agent Savage sometime.

Between one shot and another by the agents, the robots fell to the ground completely destroyed, then exploded and its pieces flying everywhere. While they saw how the battle was going against them; Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun fell back, they knew they were not going to win, so they decided to leave before the battle ended, they did not plan to stay to see the result since they would be the next to be destroyed. And according to them, they still had a lot to do in their robotic lives to end up at their hands, and even more at Shadow's hands, since they knew how dangerous he could be.

While Shadow, Hugo and Morris ended up with a group of five robots, while Rouge and Honey with another group of five robots. In the end, it was not difficult for them to defeat them. For the black hedgehog and the white bat this was child's play, since in all the years they had defeated so many Eggman robots that they even lost count of how many they destroyed or how many times they faced them. Although it was sometimes a bit annoying, at least it helped them not to lose their combat skills, so it practically served as training, not only for themselves but also for Sonic, Amy, Tails, Knuckles and some other acquaintances from the planet Mobius.

Just as the fight started, so too ended. All the robots were defeated and they would not be a problem.

"Well we're done here," said Rouge.

"But where are the other three robots?" Morris asked.

"Those cowards should have fled, even more so I think they are no longer at the base" answered Shadow.

Just then a red light went on across the base as an alarm began to sound.

"It looks like Eggman activated self-destruct mode!" Honey said in terror.

"Well, it's our signal to leave" said Rouge gesturing for everyone to shake hands. When they all did, she looked at her husband.

"Chaos Control!" Shadow said.

After that the five disappeared from inside the base.

They appeared outside near the ships, they did not know how long it would take to explode but they had to leave as quickly as possible, since they did not know how much the shock wave would be from the explosion. As they approached the ship they could see how a small capsule came out of the base and inside it could be seen Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun escaping and disappearing among the clouds of the sky. If it weren't for the current situation, they would have gone after the three robots, but that would be something they would have to deal with later. Finally the five reached the ship in which he had arrived and got on. After taking seats they informed the other ships to take off.

Once in the air, they began to move away from the base with the maximum speed of the ships while the safe perimeter was calculated so as not to be hit by the shock wave. It was not long before they reached a distance when the explosion from the base was finally heard. A large cloud of smoke expanded, as several waves formed around it and the small island where the base was located ended up sinking into the ocean.

At first everyone was silent, from what they saw. Although there were no victims of any of the agents, in part they felt that the mission was not completed, since although they located Eggman's base, it had ceased to exist, and they did not know where he would be and where his three assistant robots had gone.

"I think we should call the boss and tell them about this," Honey suggested.

"Yeah, maybe you must be wondering how everything went," Hugo said.

As the other two called for their boss, Morris watched Shadow and Rouge.

"I assume that if Eggman's base was destroyed, the apparatus that brought them to this dimension also ceased to exist. Will they stay here permanently?" asked the polar bear.

"I do not believe it. Eggman is not so stupid to destroy the base of it if something as important as that device were to be found there" replied the white bat.

"There would be two options. Or he would destroy it from him so that we would think we would be trapped here permanently and actually build another identical one. Or that device has it hidden elsewhere" said the black hedgehog.

"Any idea where it might be right now," Morris asked.

"No, he can be unpredictable sometimes," Rouge said.

"At the moment we just have to wait for his next plan to appear and begin" said Shadow.

Thus all the ships were returning to the agents' starting point in Japan, where they would stay while the ships would later return to the agency automatically.

At a hotel in Tokyo, Jack had just received a call from his boss, who informed him of the outcome of the mission to Eggman's base. At that time his concern that Nick's mother and Judy's parents grew more, since if Eggman was not at their base, who could make sure that he could have kidnapped them when they left the apartment wherever they went and for that they did not answer their phones. After thanking him for the information, and making sure the children would not listen, Jack told Nick, Judy, and Finnick what had happened. Although trying to encourage them to think that Eggman was not responsible for the event that he was worrying them about.

"So what can we do at the moment?" asked Finnick.

"Nothing at the moment. Shadow and Rouge have no idea where Eggman's robots went when they escaped from the base. So they can be anywhere in the world. Whether on this continent or another. We don't even know if there is Zootopia right now" replied Jack.

"We can't just stand by with our arms crossed, something has to be done," Judy said.

"I agree, we can't stay here without doing anything," Nick said.

"I understand the concerns of all of you and I feel the same as you, since as you know I lost my parents when I was 10 years old. But you have to think about Nicole and Jerry" said Jack and then he and the other three adults watched them momentarily.

Then the striped rabbit continued: "Nicole and Jerry went through a lot on the weekend. We might as well go find Nick's mother and Judy's parents, while we leave them in the care of Sonic and the others, but think for a second. If we leave and they find out why we left, they will think that we will not return and they will be orphans. I say this from experience, being without both parents is one of the worst things a child can experience."

Finnick heard what Jack said and it was true, he did not want his honorary nephews to be left without Nick, Judy and Jack if something happened to them, since he like Jack was left without his parents, but in Finnick's case since baby. Nick and Judy also heard Jack's words realizing that he was right. The four of them were the closest people to Nicole and Jerry. They couldn't abandon them for who knows how long. Although he did not take away their concerns for their respective parents, he knew that the right decision was to stay with their children.

"For now, let's just focus on making sure the kids don't know that Eggman can be anywhere so they don't think their grandmothers and grandfather were captured by him. It is understood?" asked the striped rabbit.

The fox, the gray rabbit, and the fennec fox nodded.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 41: Mobian communication

Notes:

Here's chapter 40. In this chapter Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal and their respective children reappear after several chapters without appearing.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, and Tikal were having dinner while they waited for Shadow and Rouge to call them to find out how the mission went. They hoped everything was fine. They all knew that Eggman had become more dangerous over the years, although that was not a problem for any of them, nor for the black hedgehog or the white bat. But what worried them were the agents who were with them. Of course, previously there were agents who infiltrated their base, but for that time, Eggman although if it was danger it was not as much as it is now and they feared that one could die in the middle of the mission or have been left with permanent injuries of which never they would recover.

Meanwhile Rutan and Silver who had already finished dinner were in an armchair with their younger sister Jewel; while the silver hedgehog had the black bat in his arms, the red echidna was giving her a bottle of milk to drink, since that was the baby's dinner. Both brothers were worried about their parents, since they were not used to leaving for many hours without contacting them. Since if they tended to delay, they used to call once an hour, so that they would not worry and confirm that both were okay, and make sure that the three of them were the same. Although the other adults had always assured him that his parents would return, since Shadow lived several experiences that could have killed anyone but not him. And Rouge always managed to save herself from any danger.

Just at that moment one of the communicators began to ring. It was Sonic's communicator. All hearing him approached him. Including Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II who as they had finished dinner were washing the plates, glasses and cutlery that they had used. When they saw who he was calling it was Rouge. So Sonic hit the answer button and the white bat and the hedgehog appeared on the screen, the last one with his typical crossed arms pose with his eyes closed. The red echidna and silver hedgehog let out a sigh of relief when they saw that their parents were safe and sound. And apparently without any scratch.

"Dad mom! They are fine?" Rutan asked.

"Nothing bad happened to you?" asked Silver.

"We are fine and of course nothing bad happened to us. Those robots weren't a big problem" Rouge replied to the questions of her two sons.

"Robots? That means they got to Eggman's base," Knuckles said both by way of question and by way of affirmation.

"Yes, we do. But we had to get out of there" said Shadow without any kind of emotion reflected in his voice.

"That? Why?" Cosmo asked.

"Eggman wasn't there, there was just that pathetic excuse of robot helpers that he has. And it seems that they informed him that there were intruders" answered Shadow.

"And Eggman ended up destroying the base. We were lucky to escape in time, although his robot also escaped and we do not know where they went" finished answering Rouge.

"What! Then there is no longer any trace of where he is!" Amy said quite upset.

"Not at the moment, we can only wait for him to reappear. Because even if we look for him, we don't know if he will have another base and if it were the case we wouldn't know what he would look like" said Shadow.

"We cannot stand idly by. But I think it would be the right thing to do" said Sonic.

"Why do you say that Sonic?" Tikal asked.

"Well, if Eggman went as far as destroying his own base without a second thought, trying to find and enter his new safe hiding place would end in equal results. We can't risk going after him again, because we may not have the same luck and I don't plan to allow any of you to be in such danger" replied Sonic.

"Sonic. Are you sure you're okay? You've never had that attitude of sitting around and waiting" said Tails worried about his best friend.

"Yes I know. It's not like me to say something like that. But since we arrived in this dimension, Eggman has not hesitated to kill innocent people, although he has failed in all his attempts. Look at how he tried to do that with Retsuko and Judy's respective families and friends when he found out that the children had the chaos emeralds. Or even with Jack when we went to find the master emerald. And now this mission, where if it weren't for the fact that they had enough time, the agency agents would have had a tragic destiny. I'm sure that with us if he will succeed if we try to enter his new hideout" said Sonic.

"I understand your concern, but we cannot leave Eggman unguarded. And I can invent something to keep an eye on him without him knowing that we are looking for him or watching him. And don't worry, it won't take long to build it" said Tails to try to change Sonic's point of view on the matter.

"OK that's fine. I think it's a good idea. I think you should start with that tomorrow though. The best thing is to rest for today "said Sonic looking at Tails and then shifting his gaze from him to Shadow and Rouge" And plus you two, you have had a long day. Don't worry about Rutan, Silver and Jewel, we will stay with them until you can come tomorrow."

"It seems good. So I think for the moment that would be it" said Shadow.

"We will see you tomorrow, after breakfast. Goodbye children" said Rouge

"Goodbye mom, goodbye dad" said Rutan and Silver, while Jewel, as he could not speak, only limited himself to moving his arms.

After that the communication ended. Although the group of mobians were relaxed that at least everyone who participated in the mission is safe. They wondered what Eggman planned to do and why he wasn't at their base in the first place. Something told them it was not good news.

Meanwhile, in another part of the city. Retsuko's mother and Retsuko's grandmother were preparing dinner. According to the clock, it was almost time for Haida and Retsuko to go home together with the parents of Koka's friends. They hoped they hadn't had a bad day at work, as could tell when they left that hadn't slept well as had visible dark circles in their eyes. It would not even be surprising if they even fell asleep during work hours or had to buy some coffee to avoid sleep. Although mother and daughter did not know it at the time, their assumptions were not far from reality, since they were true.

When everything was ready, they tried to tell the children that it was time for dinner, but like the previous occasions where they were told to come and eat, they did not answer. They were quiet all day and didn't make any noise. Although if they accepted the food that was left for them at the door, and even when they put their notebooks outside the room if they realized that they were doing the tasks and when checking them they saw that everything was correct. At least they hadn't lost the urge to eat, nor did they want to stop doing their homework. Since one thing that could be said about those 4 children was that they liked to study and they always got good school grades in the exams.

They had no choice but to leave their food at the door as soon as they left, the door opened and closed immediately. As they waited for the children to finish eating, Retsuko's mother's cell phone suddenly began to ring. Seeing that she was her daughter, he answered the call.

Hello, Retsuko. Something happens? You don't usually call when you're about to get home."

"Hey, well, mother. I was calling you to let you know that it will take a little longer to get there".

"Why? Did something bad happen?"

"No, it's just that some coworkers who realized our situation want to help us a bit, so they invited us to talk a bit about this. It will only be an hour. Could you take care of them one more hour?".

"Oh I understand. Well, we can handle it, but give us a call again when they're on their way. I don't like them being out on the streets too late, not after the weekend."

Retsuko in that part was upset, since she was treated as if she were a child, but she could also understand the concern that her mother felt.

"Yes, we will, aside, we will take a taxi to get home faster."

"It's okay. I will try to tell the children to arrive within an hour, although I doubt they want to answer."

Retsuko still felt sad about it, since the children already had exactly 1 day of having started behaving like this. How she wished she could make Koka understand why it was a good idea for them to leave the city for a while, but now she was beginning to doubt if had done the right thing with that. Koka never liked being away from her and Haida. And she was sure that Hana was the same with Ookami and Fenneko. Izumi with Komiya and Tsunoda. And finally Daisuke with Manumaru and Resasuke. But what could they do to make them agree to leave during this time, at least until things improve and he was sure they would return to town.

"Well, we are almost at the place where our colleagues do not take, I will call you when we are on the way home."

"It's okay. Until then".

After that, both red pandas closed the call. The middle-aged red panda went to tell the elderly red panda why Retsuko and the others would be late to get home an hour later. Both went to warn the children that their parents would take a little longer, but again there was no response from them. So they decided to leave alone again. The only thing they noticed is that they left the plates and glasses where they ate and drank water. They both went to wash them.

Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun had landed in a mountainous place, in which there seemed to be no civilization, since nature was intact. Between the three of them they were forced to carry the capsule, since Eggman had told them that they could not leave it in sight so that no one would know of its new hiding place. Fortunately they would not have to go far as they came to a rock formation. Once they hit a rock face that appeared to be nothing to the naked eye. But after finishing the touch, it began to open. Once the three robots entered what appeared to be a cave, still carrying the capsule, the rock formation closed again, leaving no evidence that anyone was there.

After going down stairs for several floors, they finally put the capsule in a safe place and set out to meet their boss, as he had something to show them. He only hoped that he did not try to disarm them again as had happened in previous situations when his plans failed. Finally when they reached a laboratory they saw Eggman was checking something that they could not notice from afar. When he noticed their presence he approached the three robots, although for some reason he had a smile on his face that he used to show when he discovered something interesting that could benefit him.

"Did you want to see us sir?" the three robots asked at the same time.

"Yes, during my absence, I went to a city that is in the United States version of this dimension. The city is called Zootopia. And during my investigations of that city I discovered something that could help to keep Sonic and the others occupied while we can carry out our plan of the domination of this planet" said the scientist in the most evil way that he could at that moment.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. As a side note, for those of you who don't know yet, Aggretsuko season 4 trailer was posted on YouTube on Monday night.

Chapter 42: Small gathering

Notes:

Here's chapter 42. This chapter culminates an event that has been seen with Aggretsuko's children since previous chapters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun had just seen what Dr. Eggman showed them he found in Zootopia and also explained that it triggered its use, as he discovered it while researching the city in recent days. That was one of the reasons why he was not at their base (now destroyed) all day. Since he was doing more undercover investigations on that city, observing its inhabitants and looking for anything of interest that could serve him for his plans other than what he found a few days ago, shortly after he lost the opportunity to obtain the emerald teacher, who had not yet been able to locate and did not know where her enemies took her.

"Wow, Dr, it's amazing what you can do with that. But how he discovered the city he was in?" asked Bokkun.

"Well, in previous days I was doing my research on this version of planet earth, to see if it had similarities with planet earth in my dimension. Apart from the fact that it is inhabited by anthropomorphic animals like Mobius, I did not find many differences. If I found stories that in prehistoric times there was cannibalism of carnivores towards herbivores, which lasted until the Middle Ages, if I'm honest that did not surprise me at all, but it does surprise me that it never happened on our planet" said Eggman giving the first part of your answer.

Hearing that, the three robots were in shock. They did not expect that this behavior existed in the past in this version of planet earth and more taking into account how both carnivorous and herbivorous inhabitants got along so well, from what little they had seen.

"But the important thing is that when I got curious to see if Station Square city existed in this dimension, I came across Zootopia city. It turns out that Station Square does not exist in this dimension, but Zootopia takes its place in this dimension, since it shares the same perimeter and ironically the same number of inhabitants. When I found out about the history of that city, I discovered what it had just shown them and I decided to bring it up".

"But then when can we use it to our advantage?" Decoe asked.

"I guess it won't be long before I can carry out his plan," said Bocoe.

"It all depends, since I have to do some tests before carrying it out, but in the plan we will use the eight ships that appeared next to us when we reached this dimension" said Eggman.

"Oh, and how did it go with those ships?" asked Bokkun.

"See them with your own eyes," Eggman replied as he pressed the button on a control that he took in his hand.

A hatch opened in one of the walls and all the ships appeared on the screen. These had certain changes compared to before, they had several additions on the surface, all were now colored red, black, yellow and white, they had the Eggman logo on one side. But the important thing was the changes made inside where the controls were located. Now they could only be controlled remotely without the need for a pilot. So no one who tried to take them could handle them, thus avoiding the possibilities that they could be stolen by one of their enemies or by whoever the original owners of those ships were.

"These ships when they are ready, we will use them to spy on the city of Tokyo. They will have devices that will prevent them from being seen and located. But that will only be in the hours before we start the plan to distract Sonic, since the small cameras will not do what these ships will do" said Eggman quite proud of the plan they had in mind at the time.

In a small store in Tokyo there were a group of workers from Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd. They were sitting at a set of tables that were close to each other. The place was not very crowded, apart from them there were some of the people who came to that city for chaos control a few days ago: Such as the rabbit and the toad that came from the Lylat star system, or also the fox and his two boar apprentices who came from another part of the country. They were practically not crowded, so they could chat without the others present knowing what was going on.

Haida, Retsuko, Ookami, Fenneko, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru, and Resasuke were sitting next to each other. They had finished telling him what had happened the night before to his work colleagues who were sitting together in front of them, these being Kabae, Anai and the interns Jack, Louis, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss, each sitting side by side with the exception of Voss who was sitting on Collot's shoulder, which was an old custom between them since they attended Cherryton Academy a few years ago when they were in their teens and which has never changed over the years.

Now everyone understood why the four sets of parents had a mixture of sadness and worry throughout the day and why Retsuko and Fenneko had fallen asleep during the workday before lunchtime. It was not surprising for any of them, and more so for Kabae that she was the only one of the group that invited them there that she had sons, (3 in total) and a nephew; of which her first son was already in high school, her second son was in middle school, while her youngest son (Kabasuke) and her nephew were in elementary school at the time.

"So that's why they've been like this all day," Kabae said, being the first to speak after her teammates finished telling what was happening to them.

"Yes, this has put us all in such a difficult time" Haida said, wishing he had a glass of beer in his hands at that moment, wanting to forget his problems at that moment, but Retsuko, Fenneko and Ookami stopped him, already they knew what he got when he got drunk.

"Look I know it is difficult to raise children, and I understand that sometimes the decisions that parents make to keep children safe, but tell me something you four first" said the hippopotamus looking at the hyena, the female red panda, at the red maned wolf and fennec fox. "Do you think your children are in such danger that they have to leave town after what happened at the weekend?"

Haida, Retsuko, Ookami and Fenneko knew not, and even Sonic and the others had promised them that while they were in town they would not allow Eggman to harm them or the children, but the latter was something they could not say. , or at least not to Kabae or Anai, since the others present did know that they had contact with the mobians.

"No. We do not believe they are in danger" said the four in unison.

"And you four" said the hippopotamus now looking at the meerkat, the gazelle, the pallas cat and the male red panda. "You think that something could happen to your children if they stay at home and be watched at all times. Or they even think that they are not safe with who is taking care of them at this moment".

"No, we know they are safe" Tsunoda said on behalf of the four of them.

"If that's the case, then I think they shouldn't send their children out of town at the moment, everything has been quiet since that day. If an evacuation order was decreed by the government, there would be something else," said Anai.

"Besides, if it were the case that you were children, and were sent out of town against your will, would you like that to happen?" Louis asked.

The four sets of parents looked at each other and Ookami replied on behalf of all "No, we wouldn't like it."

"Well, I think for the moment you can tell your children that you will not leave for the moment, but that the possibility of leaving will only occur if another serious event occurs in the city. Don't worry about leaving for the moment," said Jack.

Collot, Durham, Miguno, and Voss nodded in agreement with what their friend said.

That little advice they gave them was helpful, no one had thought of that idea, but they just waited for the children to accept that. But they would lose nothing by trying. Anything for their children to stop that cold demeanor towards them.

After their little reunion was over, it was time for everyone to go home. Kabae took a taxi, as did Anai to leave, while the others took the subway. On her walk Retsuko noticed something that she had not realized in the entire meeting, and it was that Legoshi was not present with the other co-workers. Is it because he realized that she is afraid of him? She now had something else to feel bad about. Once the train arrived at the station, everyone got on and managed to find empty seats to sit on, luckily the train was not full.

Retsuko's mother and grandmother were at home, it was not long before it was time for the children's parents to arrive. They had already prepared dinner for Haida and Retsuko, they hoped the other parents could stay for a few minutes as they also prepared some food for them as well. Although both red pandas were watching the news, they could not concentrate very well on them due to the concern for the children, since commonly they in those moments when their parents were late to get home they usually stayed with them and together they watched the TV program that children liked that was broadcast at that time.

Just at that moment they heard a group of footsteps approaching and when the door was opened the 4 pairs of parents entered the house. When the door closed, the two red pandas came to greet them. The expression they had on their faces was no longer the same as they had when they left for work that morning. Now they had a look that reflected some kind of hope. Apparently that meeting with their coworkers helped them something or at least that's what the two red pandas thought when they saw them. Since they did not look sad or desperate, although the dark circles in their eyes were still visible in the eight adults.

"Mother, grandmother. There is something we have to tell them, but they have to listen to us, I think it will be the only way that the problem with the children will be fixed" said Retsuko.

Hearing the serious tone of her daughter/her granddaughter, they motioned for them to go to the kitchen and talk over dinner.

The children had not said anything when they heard that their parents arrived, although they were curious about what they were going to talk about, since fixing the situation with them seemed interesting to listen to, but since they were far from the kitchen, they could not understand what what the adults said. They spent 20 minutes listening, until they finally listened to their parents (and in Koka's case, also to his grandmother and great-grandmother). The four children approached the living room where the adults were, who made a sign for her to sit on the couch.

There each of the adults began to explain the decision they had reached and that they would not go anywhere, but although the children were happy to hear that first part, their happiness did not last long or at least they did not lose the complete happiness, since after knowing that if the government gave the order to evacuate the city if another event such as the weekend happened, they would have to leave the city, but until something like this happened they would not have to worry. The kids just hoped that Mobius' heroes (whom only Koka and Hana had known) could stop Eggman even before he tried to attack the city again, so they wouldn't have to leave.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 43: Concern for parents

Notes:

Here's chapter 43. In this chapter the plot returns to focus on the characters of Zootopia, with a brief appearance of one of the Sonic characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Another day begins in the city of Tokyo. After things that happened the day before, some inhabitants of the city were able to sleep better, but instead others stayed awake, including one of the two groups that came from Zootopia. Since throughout the night; Nick, Judy, Jack, and Finnick couldn't sleep well. The concern for Mrs. Wilde, Stu and Bonnie to have disappeared had not disappeared yet, which is why he had not been sleepy, as they were hoping that they would suddenly call them on the phone and tell them what had happened. What's more, Finnick's contact told him on the phone that he had left Zootopia to find out if they had gone to Bunnyburrow, or at least if they were in some of the nearby towns.

The only thing they could achieve the night before is not to worry the children with the disappearance of their grandparents, because if the night was difficult for them, for the children it would have been worse, and even the fact would have caused both of them to have started to cry and they were sure they wouldn't stop until at least they had good news. Since when Nick lost his father, or when Jack lost his parents it was a similar thing. Although in the case of both if they cried for a few hours, the depression from losing loved ones lasted for several months. And they didn't want their respective children to go through the same thing. That's why just as they acted the night before so as not to worry the children, so would the two of them as well as Judy and Finnick. If they were lucky, this performance wouldn't last long.

They had not called anyone from the city police department to look for them until they confirmed that they had not left the city, since if they happened to leave, it would not have felt like they were looking for them all over Zootopia, since they wouldn't be there in the first place. Sometimes they wondered why that area of the city had no video surveillance. If it weren't for that, it would have been easier for them to see that they were okay, as they would only have needed the police department to monitor the tapes and see what happened during that period of time where Finnick's contact had to leave. for a few hours. Who knows what could have happened during that unguarded period of time. Even if they took a taxi to leave, they could have seen in which direction they went.

The possibility that Eggman had been responsible for the disappearance of the fox and the two rabbits seemed to be the most accurate at the moment, since they found out through Jack's boss when she contacted them the night before before going to sleep. that the scientist's base was destroyed by himself, but he was not there at the time and they could not locate his whereabouts or where his three assistant robots went after escaping. They feared that he might have gone to Zootopia, kidnapped them and held them captive until they made a deal that would free them in exchange for the chaos emeralds that Sonic had and the master emerald that was in the agency Jack worked for. They would not be surprised if that was what would have happened to them if it was confirmed that they were not in their possible whereabouts.

The thoughts of the two rabbits and the two foxes stopped when the fennec fox's phone began to ring. This, knowing who it was, momentarily left the room to answer the call. Fortunately he didn't have to sneak away from the children this time since they were still sleeping. Once he was in the hallway, he saw some of the hotel guests walking nearby, so he had to wait for them to leave, it took about three minutes for the hall to be completely empty and he made sure that no one was in the vicinity. He finally he took the phone and saw that in that period that he expected people to leave, he saw that he received three calls from Skye, so he quickly dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello Finnick."

"Hi, Skye. I'm sorry I couldn't answer you before".

"Did something bad happen? Commonly you tend to answer quickly and even when you are asleep".

"It was nothing bad, you don't have to worry. It's that since I don't want Nicole and Jerry to find out what is happening, I went out into the hall to answer, but there were many people around, so I had to wait for them to leave.

"Oh, now I get it."

"Do you have any new information for us?"

"Yes, but unfortunately it is not hopeful at all. I spent all day looking for them around town, and even went to Bunnyburrow, but even their acquaintances there told me that they haven't seen Stu and Bonnie since the day they left for Zootopia, and that they have never met personally to Mrs. Wilde".

"So what we are thinking is what could have happened."

"Don't tell me you think they were murdered."

"No, is not that. But we do believe that Eggman could have something to do with it. Since I don't think they were going to disappear out of nowhere. We were hoping that you would find them nearby, but now I think our fears could come true. And it is that Eggman would have them captured."

"Can I help with something regarding that?".

"The best thing is that you don't get involved. The best thing you can do at the moment is to steer clear of this. I don't want anything bad to happen to you".

"Oh come on, I'm an Agent, Finnick, and I've been on dangerous missions before which I've survived even though my main job is building and repairing gadgets. I can be of help in this situation."

"I know, I know your capabilities, you already mentioned them before. But this is very different. Even Jack himself has told me that it is nothing like what he has lived in the past, and I am sure that you know as I do that many of his missions have not been easy since they are co-workers".

"Yes, the boss has informed all of us at the agency about the three encounters with Eggman or his robots. But I'm sure I can do something to help fight it. Besides Finnick, you've known me since I was a child, and when I set my mind to something I won't rest until I get it. "

"Well, let's do something, although I'm not entirely sure about this yet. But talk to your boss and have her get in touch with Sonic, his wife, or some of his friends, to see if they'll accept your help too. Perhaps with your knowledge of mechanics you can be of help to them, since one of his friends named Miles and his daughter named Flora are mechanics".

"It's okay. You will see that I will not disappoint the heroes of Mobius".

"Heroes of Mobius?"

"This is how everyone at the agency refers to them."

"Wow interesting. Well, you keep in touch with me if you managed to get through to them. I will let others know what you have told me".

"It's okay. We'll talk later".

"It's okay. Bye".

They both closed the call and Finnick went back into the room.

When I returned with Nick, Judy and Jack, they expected good news, but when they saw Finnick's face they knew it was not good news. Finnick told them what her contact told them, without yet revealing who he was. This increased the worries of the fox and the two rabbits by a thousand.

"You know, I think we should call Sonic and the others and tell them what's going on, maybe they can help us locate them," Nick said.

"I'm sure Eggman is responsible for this. Our parents couldn't have disappeared like that," Judy said.

Jack was quiet, unlike Nick and Judy, he was still thoughtful about the situation. But it would definitely be just in case eliminating all possibilities before making sure it had happened to them.

The striped rabbit approached a table where his communicator was located along with that of the red fox and the gray female rabbit. After pressing a series of buttons he finally started calling Sonic on the communicator, it took him a few seconds until the blue hedgehog finally answered.

"Hi Jack. Good morning".

"Hi Sonic, are you busy?"

"We are having breakfast, but other than that, we are free."

"Well, we just wanted you to come here when you're done. Judy's parents and Nick's mother, who were at Zootopia, disappeared, a Finnick contact searched for them around, but found no trace of them. We think Eggman may be involved in this."

"Seriously? Well, wait until we finish breakfast and take a shower and go over there. I just need them to tell us where they are".

The striped rabbit gave the blue hedgehog the coordinates of the hotel where he was staying with his companions.

"Well, I already received them. They are not far from where we are, we will be there in half an hour. But only three of us will go. Do you agree with that?"

The striped rabbit looked at the red fox, the gray rabbit, and the fennec fox, all of whom heard the conversation from a distance. They nodded their heads.

"We all agree. We are waiting for you, we will also have breakfast in the meantime" said the striped rabbit.

"Okay, we'll see you in half an hour" said the blue hedgehog ending the call.

After putting the communicator with the others on the table, Jack turned to his companions once more while saying "I think it is better to wake up the children, you have to keep up appearances like we did last night. And not to mention anything about the disappearance of his grandparents".

"I agree with you, and yes, it's time to wake them up, it's getting late" Judy said agreeing to what the other rabbit said.

"And when Sonic arrives, you have to keep them distracted so they don't overhear our conversation," Nick said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of that part, so there would be no problem with that," Finnick said.

Agreeing on that part, the 4 of them went to wake up the children. Who had slept well and did not reflect any kind of concern, or anything. The adults managed to hide the problem from the children well enough, since they were like any other day. Although they worried that they would ask about their grandparents, since they did not have a clear answer and they did not like having to lie to them to cover up the tense reality of the moment. Once the children had showered and dressed, the adults ordered room service and began eating breakfast.

"Dads, Mom, Uncle Finnick. Where are we going for a walk today" asked Nicole excitedly.

"Yes, we can't wait to see what we'll go to see today," said Jerry, just as excited as his half-sister.

"Well, we're not going out today," Judy said.

The two child were disappointed to hear this part, as they wanted to take another walk around town.

"Instead, Sonic is coming to pay us a visit" Judy said finishing the previous sentence.

"Really?" said the gray vixen, wagging her tail with excitement.

"Yes. When we called them before we woke them up, they said they would come in half an hour. That was twenty minutes ago," Finnick said.

"So Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II will come with him" said the little rabbit.

"Well Sonic said 3 of them would come, maybe one of your friends could come" Nick said.

"And they can play with hi or her while they're here." Jack said.

"Great" the twins said at the same time.

After they finished having breakfast, they passed by and the hotel employees took the plates, glasses and cutlery with which they had breakfast; they sat waiting for the Mobius inhabitants to arrive. The children did not stop thinking about what to do with the friend who was coming to visit them, after a few days without seeing him or seeing her.

Just at that moment someone started knocking on the door. This puzzled them all, as they didn't expect anyone, and they didn't believe it was Sonic, as he would have used one of the chaos emeralds to get there unseen. Nick decided to get up to see who it could be, but when he opened the door he gasped as he saw who it was that was in front of him.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. You wonder who Nick saw at the end of the episode? Well, in the next chapter it will be revealed.

Chapter 44: Sontopia - Reunion

Notes:

Here's chapter 44. Here you will finally get the answer at the end of the previous chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry had been surprised that Nick had gone to see who was knocking on the door, since they didn't hear a word from whoever had come and seemed to have not moved from the place. Surprised, Judy got up and went to see who she was, but after she left she was quiet too. This was strange to Jack, Finnick, and the children. So the four of them decided to go; the children hiding behind the two adults, while one of them (Finnick) took the bat from him with the intention of using it if it was someone dangerous who was at the door of the room and who wanted to hurt them.

But what they saw when they arrived was not what they expected. And the first ones who reacted to seeing that were Nicole and Jerry who got excited and started running with joy towards the door.

"Grandpa! Grandmoms!" said the twins approaching the vixen and the two rabbits, who were hugging Nick and Judy, who were crying with joy, after all those hours worried about their well-being, they are there in front of them safe and sound.

Once the three middle-aged adults were separated from their respective children, to now hug their grandchildren. They were happy to see them, despite the fact that unlike their children they didn't cry because their parents tried to prevent them from finding out about their disappearance.

Jack and Finnick just stood watching the family situation from afar. They were happy that Judy's parents and Nick's mother had shown up. Although Finnick wondered how he could have gotten there, while this was one of Jack's assumptions, they somehow found a way to mislead Finnick's contact in order to come. Finally they both approached the rest of the group.

When Nick and Judy finally wiped the tears from their eyes they were finally able to speak.

"So what happened?" asked the fox.

"How did they get here?" asked the gray rabbit.

"Well, after the day we saw the news, we didn't stop worrying about you, even when you told us there was no need for us to come, we didn't stop worrying," Mrs. Wilde replied.

"After several days of meditating on it, we decided to come here, we bought the tickets and they arrived by mail. We didn't say anything to them because we wanted to surprise them," Bonnie replied.

"But where did they get the money from?" asked Finnick, who joined the conversation.

"Well, since Nick and Judy started working in the police, they have always sent us money, and the three of them had agreed to save it, in case it was necessary, so we had enough money to buy tickets for the three, and we even still have money to spare," replied Stu.

"Well, that would explain why their phones were off since yesterday morning, since a trip from Zootopia to here is too long. Well, come in and make yourself comfortable," said Jack.

Once everyone was inside, they closed the bedroom door and sat in the living room.

"And then what hotel are they staying at?" Nicole asked sitting on her father Nick's lap.

"Is it near or far from here?" asked Jerry sitting on his father Jack's lap.

"Well, we're not very far," Stu began to reply.

"We're closer than you think," Bonnie continued to reply.

"Since we are not staying at this hotel, we are in the room in front of this one," Mrs. Wilde finished answering.

Everyone was surprised to hear the complete answer. The children were happy, since now they could spend more time not only with their parents and their honorary uncle, but also with their grandparents.

"And how long did they get here?" Finnick asked.

"5 minutes ago, we didn't call them on the phone before we got here because we thought they were still asleep. And our phones were dead," Bonnie replied.

"We are sorry to have come unannounced and concerned you, but we wanted to make sure you were okay," said Ms. Wilde.

"Well, everything is there and the important thing is that they are safe" said Jack.

"Did you think something bad happened to us?" Stu asked.

"Yes, since we got here we have found out about various things that are going on," Nick said.

"And we thought they were victims of that," Judy said.

Just then Nick, Judy, Jack, and Finnick realized something the other adults forgot due to the reappearance. Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde were asked to stay in the living room with the children while they went to get something. It was his communicators that were in the room. They had to call Sonic to warn them not to come, as Judy's parents and Nick's mother had reappeared and Eggman had nothing to do with it. Finally when they took their communicators in hand, a bright light began to shine in the living room and then disappeared. They realized that it was too late.

When the 4 went out to the living room there was a mixture of emotions among all the inhabitants of Zootopia, since the middle-aged adults were confused and a little scared, the younger adults were nervous about the explanations they would have to give, and the children were excited for the arrival of one of their friends. They did not want to get them into this, but there were no others left, they would have to explain to the vixen and the two rabbits what had happened since the day they arrived in the city, who they met and what the current situation was for the inhabitants of the city. planet, they just hoped they understood everything.

Once everything calmed down; Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick had to introduce the three inhabitants of the planet Mobius who just arrived there, which was Sonic and Amy with their 10-year-old son Speed. These at first were a bit uncomfortable that they had appeared at a bad time, but luckily everything cleared up quickly.

After hearing that; Bonnie, Stu, and Mrs. Wilde got up from their seats, leaving there and their grandchildren, and gave Sonic, Amy, and Speed a hug of thanks respectively.

"We thank you so much for what you did, we wouldn't know what we would have done if any had happened to our respective children and grandchildren," Stu said on behalf of the three newcomers to Zootopia.

"You're welcome. We will never allow Eggman to harm innocents regardless of which dimension they belong to" said Sonic in response to thanks.

"So tell us, it is true that Eggman is as dangerous as they say" asked Mrs. Wilde.

"Yes, it is, but before I explain about it I think it would be good if the children go to play in the other room" suggested Amy.

The other adults nodded.

"Nicole, Jerry; because they are not going to play with Speed in the other room. Sure you have some ideas in mind of what you could do together" Judy told her two children.

Both children remembered that, and each took one of Speed's hands. Similar to how they do when they want to spend time with their "uncle" Finnick.

"Come on Speed, we want to show you a game we invented recently," said Nicole.

"We know you'll like it," Jerry said.

"I'm looking forward to seeing it" said Speed smiling, definitely Nicole and Jerry were to him like the younger siblings that he never had.

Once the kids were entertained; Sonic and Amy answered all the questions they wanted to know about Eggman that they didn't know up to that point, including how dangerous he became over the years. Hearing all that, now the two rabbits and the vixen understood why Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick didn't want them to come to Japan, but their concern for them and their grandchildren could not let them rest assured being in Zootopia, so they were willing to travel to the other side of the world to ensure that everything was fine with their loved ones.

"Well, at least I'm glad you and your friends are here to protect us from this Eggman, but are you staying in this city?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes, we are staying close to here. It's not far from this hotel," Amy replied.

"Well that's a relief. At least they'll be here when Eggman shows up again," Stu said.

"So, are you sure you don't know how long it will take for Eggman to reappear?" asked Mrs. Wilde.

"No, as I mentioned before, the Eggman today is not the same as it was more than 20 years ago. Now he's more unpredictable" answered Sonic.

"So that means we'll have to be prepared for anything," said Stu.

"Yes, we don't know what he is planning now, or where he or his robots are, since his base was destroyed by him yesterday afternoon." said Amy.

That made the two rabbits and the fox feel a little afraid, since who would know if it could even be in that same city and nobody has noticed.

"You think Eggman is trying to hurt our grandchildren?" asked Mrs. Wilde.

"Well, he'll probably try" said Sonic which made the newcomers fearful, so he continued to reassure them. "But don't worry, as we have said before, we will not allow something to happen to the children. Speed, like the children of our friends will take care of keeping them safe".

That made the Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde feel a little better, since they saw on TV what had happened over the weekend and what the mobians could do, so they were sure that everyone would be safe.

Meanwhile the children had just played the game the twins invented. It was a lot of fun for all three of us. Even more so for Nicole and Jerry, since Speed was one of the first friends he had made in his life. Speed along with Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Koka and Hana were his first friends actually. Where they lived there were no children their age and they were always surrounded by adults, although they liked to spend time with their parents, grandparents and honorary uncles, sometimes they wanted to spend more time with other children, but sometimes their parents were very protective and Much more Jack and Judy, when it came to the safety of the children, although Nick was not 100% the same as the two rabbits in that regard, he did not let them be alone for long.

"Speed, how are Flora and Alex?" Nicole asked.

"And also Locke and Pachacamac?" Jerry asked.

"They are doing very well, although Flora has found herself busy with Uncle Tails, building some gadgets" answered Speed.

"Great, and as are the children of Mr. Shadow and Mrs. Rouge, we saw them we met a few days ago, but we could not talk with them" said the gray vixen.

"They are fine, they are staying with us while their parents are staying in a nearby city with Mr. Jack's co-workers" said the purple hedgehog.

"Really? We didn't know that Dad's co-workers were here too" said the striped gray rabbit.

"And Speed, have you seen Koka and Hana again?" asked the gray vixen.

"No, since Sunday since they left with their parents I have not seen them again. I have not dared to contact them in case someone who does not know that they know me is with them "said the purple hedgehog.

"You think we could call them now. I think they could be awake by this time" Nicole asked.

"And could you also call Flora, Alex, Locke and Pachacamac?" Jerry said.

After looking at the twins and seeing that they had puppy eyes, he couldn't resist. Speed knew he was wrong, but he also wanted to talk to Koka and Hana for a bit, and he was sure his friends would want to talk to them too. He pulled out the communicator from him that was hidden under one of his gloves. After pressing a few buttons he started a call and they appeared on the screen in two divided sections Koka and Hana, which were in that same place. And below the screen was divided into four sections to show Flora, Alex, Locke II and Pachacamac II, but they were not alone, since with them were Rutan, Silver and Jewel.

As all the children were in communication, it was time for all of them to catch up on what they had done the last few days.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

For those of you who don't know, the fourth season of Aggretsuko premiered on Netflix yesterday, that's why two of my fankids from that series appeared at the end of this chapter.

Chapter 45: A new day at work

Notes:

Here's chapter 45. The second half of this chapter is a continuation of the previous chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On the way to work; Haida and Retsuko were a little more relaxed than the previous day, and they were not the only ones, since along with them came Ookami and Fenneko who came just as calm, as if they had been born again. After the conversation they had with the children, it seemed that everything had settled for the moment with Koka and Hana. And from what little they could see, the same happened with Izumi and Daisuke. Everyone expected that Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke were in the same mood as them, with the exception of Fenneko, she hoped that Tsunoda was still doing badly, although unfortunately that would only be an illusion for her that would not come true, since when she checked her Instagram, she realized that the gazelle began to make her regular publications from that same morning.

Once they got to the building, they went inside, got on the elevator, and when they got to the accounting area floor they went to the locker room. In the girls' locker room; Retsuko and Fenneko changed out of their regular clothes and put on their work uniforms. While in the boys' locker room, Haida and Ookami stored their bags and briefcases in their respective lockers. Once they left they went to the accounting area. Despite the fact that it was already Thursday, for the 4 of us, the week had passed more slowly. They were already feeling a bit exhausted from going to work. But they still had that day and the next day to go to work. Definitely from the day Eggman appeared in town, the quiet and worldly life they had had changed, they wondered if Washimi and Gori would go through the same thing. And they also wondered if things would return to normal once Eggman left that dimension.

When they were about to arrive at the accounting area, they ran into Komiya, who, like them, was feeling better after last night. He even informed them that Tsunoda was feeling better too, much to Fenneko's bad luck. He also told them that on the way they met Manumaru and Resasuke were just as well, although with Resasuke having his typical expression on his face that you couldn't tell what he was thinking, but according to Manumaru, he was normal like any other day.

When the five entered their work area, the only ones who had arrived were Anai and Kabae, who were talking about various topics. Although with the hippopotamus as always wandering more than necessary, although Anai in recent years had gotten used to these kinds of situations, something that the others who had started working there before him had not been able to do all those years. That was something surprising to everyone, even to Ton and Tsubone who were the ones who had been working there the longest.

When the badger and the hippo spotted their coworkers coming in, they got up from where they were sitting and came over to ask how they did with the kids the night before. Before the red panda, the hyena, the fennec, the red maned wolf, and the meerkat could respond, some of their other co-workers arrived, but they were what started working with them as of Monday. The labrador retriever, the English sheepdog, the coyote, the hyena, the fennec, and the deer all approached, although the latter with his typical serious face. While for his part, the gray wolf went to his workstation on the other side of the room. The red panda felt bad again because of that, she would definitely have to find a way to talk to him to fix the situation that she caused herself.

After having explained to them that everything went well with the children, and that they accepted the condition that if there was an evacuation order, they would have to leave the city. Although at that time they expected that this situation would not arise. They already had too much to worry about to worry about the city being attacked. At the moment for Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami; Sonic had not called them to warn them of something important, so for the moment it seemed that everything would be calm, but if it was true that Eggman could appear when they least expected it then they would have to be alert at all times. Just in case, they should call Sonic to find out if they've heard anything else from Eggman.

As the minutes passed, the other coworkers began to arrive, so they decided to leave the subject of what had happened the day before. But before going to his place of work, Retsuko asked Jack to come a little closer, since he wanted to ask him a favor, so the two of them went to a corner where there was no one so that no one would hear what he wanted to say to him.

"Jack, this may sound a little strange for me to tell you, but I wanted to know one thing. Does Legoshi hate me?" asked the red panda a little nervous.

"Oh no. He doesn't hate you. I have known him for many years. It's rare for him to hate a person for no apparent reason. Why you ask?" the labrador retriever replied, although he already knew what the answer would be.

"Well, lately I have seen him quite distant with me, I cannot say that he is to blame, since surely I was the one who made him feel bad, and that is why I wanted to talk to him, to clarify things a bit".

"I understand, well what do you think if I make arrangements for you to meet at lunch time. And be the two of you alone".

"Could you actually do it?"

"Of course. Do not worry. At the end of the day I like to help".

When they both saw that the director Ton entered, they both went to take their seats and when the clock struck the exact time they began to work under the strict gaze of the fence, which noticed that its five employees had recovered their humor, which meant that they would have You have to work twice as hard to make up for the day before.

...

In another part of the city, Koka and Hana were chatting with their new friends through their communicators. They hadn't seen them since the weekend and everyone wanted to catch up on what they had been up to in the last 4 days. Even Rutan and Silver eventually formally introduced themselves to Nicole and Jerry, introducing little Jewel in the process. On the other hand, they were also introduced to Koka and Hana, whom they were seeing for the first time. Even the children of Zootopia and Japan were surprised to learn that Rutan is a distant cousin of Locke II and Pachacamac II from his biological family side.

They spent a long time talking where Nicole and Jerry counted all the places they went with their parents and honorary uncle in the last few days. Koka and Hana told them that they knew those places and that they had visited those places with their parents several times and that it was a lot of fun and that they hoped they had fun. Speed also told them that when his parents were in a parallel earth, his father had seen the versions of those same places in that other version of the planet and from the description of the twins, he knew that they were the same since they matched the descriptions that gave him his father.

Koka and Hana told them how their parents had planned to make them and their other friends go to another city to be safe. They all got nervous hearing that part, because they thought they would not see their new friends for who knows when, but they relaxed when they were told that the game will not take place unless the order is given to evacuate the city, so if Eggman didn't provoke another attack on the city, everything would be fine. The children of the planet Mobius assured them that no matter what happened, their parents would stop whatever plans Eggman had before he even made it to town.

The Mobius children saw no need to mention the fact that Eggman's base had been destroyed, as they would ultimately ask questions about whether he was ultimately defeated. They didn't want them to know that Eggman was not at the base and that the robots escaped. With the four of them missing, they didn't want to worry the other children about a possible attack, they wanted them to be calm and carefree. Instead, to entertain them, they decided to tell them about some of the adventures they had on the planet Mobius in the years and months prior to their arrival in this dimension.

The children of Zootopia and Mobius were amazed to hear these adventures. What surprised them the most was how even though Speed, Flora and Alex were closer in age than they were, they had already gone through events that none of them could have imagined at such a young age. Locke II, Pachacamac II and Silver who were a little older had gone through more adventures. Although Rutan was the oldest of all, he did not have many, since he lacked special abilities, the only thing he could do was glide in the air like all echidnas did on the planet Mobius. Jewel didn't have many known abilities, because she was still a baby, she had learned to fly quickly, despite her two years.

Izumi and Daisuke had just arrived to be looked after while their respective parents went to work. Retsuko's mother brought them home, since she had coincidentally gone to buy some things in the nearby market, and on the way she had met Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke who came to leave the children with her, as they were going a little late at the usual time, Retsuko's mother told them that they could accompany her to do the shopping and then she would take them home, where Retsuko's grandmother was taking care of Koka and Hana. Once they finished shopping, the three of them went home. While Retsuko's mother and grandmother began to prepare the food for their lunch, the children went to meet their friends.

They heard their friends talking, but they didn't seem to be talking to each other, but to someone else, as there were multiple voices. Some were children's voices and some were a bit more mature. It was strange, since as far as they knew, Koka and Hana had no other friends besides themselves. And no one had told them that there would be more visits to that place. They entered quietly and closed the door in the same way. There was no one in the room, but Koka and Hana were talking looking at their wrist. They approached slowly. Fortunately as the floor was carpeted, the sound of his footsteps could not be heard. When they were right behind their two friends, they peeked over their shoulders to see who they were talking to.

That's where they saw almost the same kids they saw in the news over the weekend, plus three more they hadn't seen before. Those in the communicators saw Izumi and Daisuke, and seeing the nervousness on their faces and pointing to Koka and Hana that they were not alone, they turned and almost fell to the ground when they found out that their other friends had just arrived. They were so nervous that they didn't know what to say, they weren't supposed to find out about this. But now he had. And you could see on the faces of their friends a bit of disappointment, since since they were little they had sworn not to hide secrets from each other.

"Izumi, Daisuke! We didn't hear them coming" Hana said.

"Look, I know this looks bad, but we had a good reason not to tell you any of this," Koka said.

Izumi and Daisuke made a sign for them to start explaining to them.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. And as a side note, I wish you all a happy new year.

Chapter 46: Explanations and apologies

Notes:

Here's chapter 46. The beginning of the chapter is a continuation of the events of the previous chapter. While the rest finally resolve an event that has been going on since chapter 18.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Koka and Hana explained to their old friends Izumi and Daisuke everything that happened since Saturday. How was it that while playing in the park they found the two chaos emeralds that were buried in a sandbox. When they went to the restaurant where they met the Zootopia children and their relatives; and when Eggman attacked them looking for the emeralds, that they were rescued by the Mobius children with their respective parents, and because they, their parents, and their honorary aunts had to keep the secret, as it was so as not to endanger themselves, to your family and friends in the process.

Then Nicole and Jerry told their part of the story of how it was when they found two other chaos emeralds at the airport, just as they arrived from Zootopia. Also their point of view from when they met their new friends. They also mentioned that they, their mother, their two fathers, and their honorary uncle had also promised to keep the secret, although they mentioned that their grandfather and grandmothers arrived suddenly and also found out everything. Finally, they mentioned that some coworkers of one of their two parents came to help stop Eggman.

Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Rutan and Silver told part of their story about how they and their parents ended up in this dimension because of Eggman and how they had to do everything possible to stop him, they were not very explicit about what could happen if they did not stop him, since they did not want to scare the other children or little Jewel. They only mentioned that it was extremely necessary that they not tell any of this to anyone and that everything be kept between them. It was necessary for the safety of all civilians living in the city, including their own family members. They had to avoid panic.

Izumi and Daisuke were surprised by all the information they received, now they understood why Koka and Hana had not told them anything, and also because Koka's grandmother and great-grandmother did not seem to comment on those events that their friends had told them. They wanted to keep them safe from this current situation. Now, although Izumi and Daisuke were no longer disappointed with their friends, now that feeling changed to worry, as their respective parents worked all day and feared that something bad would happen to them during the course they were away from home and apart from them.

Seeing their expressions, the Mobius children reassured them by telling them that their parents had faced Eggman many times in the past and had always beaten him. So everyone will be safe. Although in that part they tried not to worry them by telling them that despite knowing that Eggman's base was destroyed, their current whereabouts and that of their robots is unknown, so they would not know when they would appear or if right then they were planning another attack, but the best thing for the moment was to think positively and that way the other children would be calm for now.

Izumi and Daisuke were surprised to see how the Mobian children, even those who were closer to their age, acted in a mature way, since for some reason during their explanation, if not because they saw them on some communicators, they would think that they were adults. They wondered if they also liked to hang out, have fun, or do things like that like them and their other friends. Although considering that they had contact with Koka and Hana, they could assume that despite their seriousness, they were still interested in doing things of their respective ages when they had the time.

Once they finished, the explanations, finally the children of Zootopia and those of Mobius presented themselves with the gazelle and the cat, and they did the same with them. After this, they invited them to join in the conversation that everyone was having. They accepted. Izumi sat next to Hana, while Daisuke sat next to Koka. They talked about various topics for about an hour. Fortunately that day the 4 children from Japan did not have to do their homework, since in the previous three days they had done their homework and now they had the rest of the week off to relax a bit.

...

Back at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd they were all still at their regular job. At the moment the only thing that could be heard was the typing of the computers of all the employees in the accounting area. With the exception of Director Ton who was with his abacus doing his own calculations. It was a normal day so to speak at work. Not counting the interns who came from another dimension, a fact that only Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami knew about, there was nothing out of common in the office. Although the red panda did the occasional glance at the gray wolf from time to time. He hoped that that day things would work out between the two of them.

When it was finally noon and it was time for lunch, I waited for the gray wolf and the lab dog to come out of the office. The red panda asked her husband and hers two friends of hers that for that day, she wanted to go to lunch alone, and she explained the reason why. The three of them understood her and Retsuko went alone to the dining room. As she headed there, she hoped everything would work out. She no longer wanted to feel guilty about the way she treated Legoshi out of her fear of him, it was time to face that fear and apologize. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realize she had already made it to the dining room. So she peeked out momentarily. She could see that Legoshi and Jack were already there, with Jack sitting facing the entrance and Legoshi facing away from him. The red panda got nervous, but she was now or never, she wouldn't know if she would get another chance and she didn't want to waste this one.

She sighed and finally walked into the dining room to get out of this once and for all. When the labrador retriever saw the red panda he knew what he had to do.

"Retsuko, here, sit with us" said Jack calling the attention of his coworker.

Legoshi raised his ears and whispered to his boyfriend "Jack, I don't think it's a good idea to ask him to come. You don't remember that she is afraid of me".

"Do not worry everything will be fine. Trust me" the Labrador giving the gray wolf a small smile.

"If you say so" he said not very convinced.

The red panda walked over to the table and sat down. "Thank you very much Jack."

Jack tried for a few minutes to make the conversation between the three work, but whenever he talked about something. Only one of the two companions of him joined the conversation, while the other remained silent with an uncomfortable look and each one was distracted with their cell phone. The labrador retriever realized that these two weren't going to make the first move if he was present, so he got up from the chair.

"I'll be back in a moment, I have to make a call" said the labrador retriever, and then he left.

Once the red panda and the gray wolf were left alone. They both now had to say something so as not to make the moment more awkward. They both put their cell phones in their respective pockets and looked at each other. Whenever you tried to say something, they would stop and say nothing. With a situation like this, they felt like lunchtime was getting slower and slower. Even when they looked at the clock on the wall they could see that there was still a long time before the second half of the work day began.

But since Retsuko wanted all of that to end, she hoped that the end of the lunch hour still wouldn't come so quickly. Unbeknownst to her, Legoshi also wanted to fix this with Retsuko, he wanted to show her that despite his appearance, she should not fear him, that he was a good person and would never harm an innocent. That he would never hurt her, even if she were in some danger, he would be willing to protect her, as he had already done with other people.

Finally both returned to exchange a look and a phrase came out of both at the same time.

"I wanted to talk about something with you and he can't wait any longer."

They were so surprised by what the other said, it was the same thing he wanted to say and that they were quite in sync when he did it.

"You start" said the gray wolf allowing the red panda to be the first to speak.

"Legoshi. I know we have very little time to meet you. But since this weekend I have been through many things that I never thought I would live in my entire life that have affected me in a certain way these days, and I know that I should not judge people by their physical appearance, but seeing you, there was something in you that intimidated me. I don't know what it was about, but it wasn't my intention to offend or anything like that" she said lowering his head in shame and his cheeks a little flushed.

"Don't worry. It is not the first time that someone has intimidated me. In the dimension that I come from it was a common thing and more in the time when I was in high school. Since being a wolf, most of the people both that I know and that I don't know thought that I would devour them. As you remember where I come from, predation cases are common, and well, let's say I have done things that I'm not proud of, but I did it to protect and defend my loved ones. The reason I tried to avoid you was not because I hated you, but because I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable with my presence."

"That was nice of you, but it doesn't excuse what I did. You didn't deserve what I did."

"Retsuko, it's okay. I forgive you. Like I told you, I'm used to this kind of situation by now. It would be better if we leave the past behind and focus on the present."

"Really? Aren't they upset?"

"Not at all".

"Well then, let's start as if it were our first meeting."

"Seem right. Nice to meet you. My name is Legoshi, I'm one of the new interns in the same area of work as you".

"Pleasure. My name is Retsuko. I have been working here for more than 10 years and I hope we can get along well."

After that little presentation they spent the rest of lunch together. Various things were even told. As for example, Legoshi mentioned to him that apart from being wolf ¼ of his genetics was komodo dragon by his maternal grandfather Gosha. Retsuko for her part told about her time as part of the idol group OTM, which was little, but she had a lot of fun about it. Although they did not tell about certain tragic things that happened related to those things, at least not for the moment. They would wait for a little more confidence.

While they were chatting, Jack, who was hidden behind the wall next to the entrance to the dining room, heard everything and then went back to the office. When he got there, his friends saw him with a face that reflected happiness. They knew why it was, since Jack had told them what Retsuko told him before starting the workday, and he was happy because his plan worked.

"And then, how were things?" Collot asked.

"It went pretty well, though with a bit of a slow start," replied Jack.

"Because you said so?" Miguno asked.

"Well, at first they were a bit difficult for them to talk to each other when I was with them. Whenever I made a comment, only one would respond and the other would remain silent", replied Jack to the second question.

"Oh, and how did you get them to strike up a conversation?" Durham asked.

"Well, I left them alone, and they had no choice but to talk. Before I came, I noticed that they were getting along well" said Jack.

"No wonder those two would only talk if you did that" Louis said with his typical serious look.

"Look, there they come" said Voss who was standing over Collot's head pointing at Legoshi and Retsuko.

Both came walking together, that at first glance and for those who did not know them, they would think that they were friends of all life, since that was the appearance they gave.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 47: Free time between two couples

Notes:

Here's chapter 47. In this chapter we will separate ourselves from the main characters to focus on some secondary and recurring characters in the story.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile in another part of the city were Bogo and Clawhauser taking a walk. Both had had a few days of relaxation, after this unforeseen trip to Japan, Bogo realized how much he needed a vacation, and what better way than to go in the company of his boyfriend. He couldn't remember when was the last time he felt calm without thinking about anything other than taking a break and even Clawhauser helps him think about things other than his job or his position as chief of police. They still did not know how long they would stay in that country before returning to Zootopia, but they would take advantage of every moment they had there.

As they passed through one of the streets, they found a music store. When they saw it, they thought that perhaps they could be selling a disc with some music that interested them, so they decided to enter. There were not many customers inside the premises so momentarily each one took a separate route to look for an album with music that they liked, although there was something specific that they both had in mind that they wanted to find and hoped that that store would sell. After browsing for a few minutes they got back together and it was just as they both looked at a shelf at the end, they found just what they were looking for.

It was a Gazelle record, but it was different from the collection they had. Since unlike those that were sold in Zootopia, these came with their most popular songs in Japanese and an instrumental version. It seems that their favorite singer had expanded to different markets singing her songs in different languages that would reach international audiences. If that was the case they had to buy all the discs translated into other languages, and this was one they planned to buy. When they took two copies to the box to buy them, the seller told them the price, to their fortune, they had money to spare to buy both records. Once they paid, they left the store, happy about their new purchase. This trip definitely helped them not only to relax, but to make memories that they would surely cherish.

As they walked down a small avenue, they decided to rest in a small place to have a drink. A soda would be a good thing for both of you at that time. Once they were seated, one of the employees passed them and took the order from him. While they were waiting for their order to come, they could notice that the place did not have many seats to sit on, they assumed that they did not put many tables and chairs that day because, due to what happened on the weekend, many people were not going to those places to relax, so they didn't expect to have a lot of clientele in the first place. For the buffalo and the cheetah they did not mind having a little more privacy in a public place, although they wish that it happened in the city on the weekend it had not happened so that people lived their normal lives.

While they were waiting, another pair of customers entered the premises, which were a blue pheasant and a brown fox. As the buffalo and the cheetah were on their backs, they were observing the discs that they had just bought, they did not notice the presence of the newcomers, who saw that the few tables in the premises were mostly occupied and only one was occupied, but with two empty seats. They came over to ask those who were there if they could sit in the empty seats. They hoped they didn't have any kind of problem with that.

"Excuse me, these seats are taken" the fox asked politely, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"No, it's just the two of us, you can sit down if you want" replied the cheetah, responding in a friendly way.

Upon receiving that reply, the newcomers sat down. Once they were face to face they could recognize each other, since although they did not speak directly the day before, they did see each other in the park, albeit from afar. Since the fox and the pheasant had seen the buffalo and the cheetah holding hands in front of the lake while they rested a bit and spent a couple time. The same with the buffalo and the cheetah who saw the fox and the pheasant as one of the couples who were taking a walk in the park and that they themselves could witness.

Before they could say anything else, an employee came to the table and took the order from the two newcomers. They asked for a soda with the same flavor as the others with whom they shared a table. After the waiter left, both couples were left alone at the table. Perhaps it would be a good idea for both couples to start talking and not have a monotonous evening in which nobody said anything and only looked into each other's eyes. They decided to start by talking about something easy to see what they could get to next.

"I see you also asked for the same soda flavor" said Bogo starting the conversation.

"Oh yeah. We are not from around here, but since we arrived it is one of our favorite drinks from this place" said the pheasant.

"Aren't you from around here? What a coincidence, neither do we, we come from a city called Zootopia, which is located in the United States. And you?" Clawhauser asked.

"Well, it's a bit more than complicated for us. But... wait. Are you from Zootopia too?" asked the fox.

The buffalo and the cheetah nodded.

"Then you must meet Nick Wilde" said the pheasant.

"Yes, we know him, he is a coworker of my partner, and I'm his boss" said Bogo.

"Where do you know him from?" Clawhauser asked.

"Well, on Sunday we met him and two other people who were looking for us on behalf of those who knew how they got here" replied the fox.

"So you are one of those people who come from other dimensions?" asked Bogo.

"Well, not from another dimension. But if from another planet. We are from a star system several light years from planet earth "replied the pheasant.

"Really? We didn't know there was life on other planets "said the cheetah.

"The universe is bigger than you imagine. What's more, our star system is not the only one apart from this one that has life. There is more" said the fox.

"The wake system we come from is called the Lylat System. I come from a planet called Zoness and my mate from a planet called Papetoon" said the pheasant.

"It is interesting. And, sorry for the question, I don't want to be nosy or anything, but something you said caught my attention. Are you a couple too?" asked the buffalo.

The fox looked at the pheasant before answering as the bird put a hand on his. "Yes, we are, we've been dating for a few years."

"And we know that you are dating too," said the pheasant.

"Really? How did they know? " the cheetah asked.

"Yesterday we saw you in the park and we saw from afar how very affectionate you were to each other" said the fox.

And that did not correspond to a simple friendship. And we weren't the only ones there who noticed it" said the pheasant.

"And we know that you are dating too," said the pheasant.

"Really? How did they know?" the cheetah asked.

"Yesterday we saw you in the park and we saw from afar how very affectionate you were to each other" said the fox.

"And that did not correspond to a simple friendship. And we weren't the only ones there who noticed it" said the pheasant.

And it was true that they both enjoyed their time together with each other, that they didn't realize the displays of affection that existed between them. It seems that at that moment they lost contact with reality, although no one could blame them, since couples who were in love used to do that commonly. Although it was the first time where something like that had happened to them.

"But don't worry. None of those who saw them felt offended or anything. And that all of us who noticed it were not different from us" said the pheasant.

"Since the other two couples who saw you were also same-sex couples. And I don't even think that here there is a prejudice against that kind of relationship" said the fox.

"Well, in Zootopia there is no prejudice, but the reason why I had never disclosed our relationship is another" said the cheetah.

"Since we both work at the police station. And I'm the boss there. We had not disclosed our relationship for fear of rumors of favoritism. We had decided to start by telling some people we trust, and although we agree to tell our partners as well, I still feel a little worried about my mate" said the buffalo.

"Oh, that's understandable. Those kinds of fears are well justified. Those situations will happen but with time they will be forgotten" said the fox.

"That's what I told him" said the cheetah quite surprised that the fox thought the same as the situation.

Before they could say anything else, the clerk brought the soft drinks the two couples ordered and put them on the table. They paid and finally started drinking to cool down a bit

"By the way, we haven't formally introduced ourselves yet. My name is Fox McCloud. Nice to meet you" said the fox.

"And my name is Falco Lombardi. We are pilots of the Star Fox squadron that protects the Lylat system" said the pheasant.

Bogo and Clawhauser also formally introduced themselves to them.

For a long time they talked about various topics such as the past adventures that Fox and Falco had as mercenaries of the Star Fox team and how they are still dedicated to that today. While on the other hand Bogo and Clawhauser told them about their work as police officers that although it was not like the space adventures of the couple in front of them, they could not complain about the job they were dedicated to. Even during the conversation, the buffalo and the cheetah mentioned their favorite singer, Gazelle, and how they had just bought two copies of a record that is only obtainable in that country and that they planned to add to their collection.

After several topics that they talked about, Fox and Falco came back to ask one thing that they wanted to know.

"Out of curiosity, do you or Nick know if the inhabitants of the planet Mobius have already managed to find a way to take us back to our star system?" asked Fox.

"Well, we haven't come into contact with most of Mobius's inhabitants except for two of them and their three children. But we haven't seen them in days. Although Officer Wilde has our number, and I told him to call in case he finds out any new information. At the moment it seems that there is nothing new" replied Bogo.

"We understand. Well, for now we have nothing to do but wait. Let's just hope there are no attacks on our star system while we're there," Falco said.

"Don't worry about it Falco. I'm sure that in our absence Fara, Miyu, Fay, Bill, Katt, Sabre, Lucy and Dash can keep everything under control," said Fox.

"I'm sure that everything will be fine at home and that your friends will be able to take care of everything until they return. I wouldn't worry about that," Clawhauser said to show that he believed that all was peaceful in the home of the fox and the pheasant.

"Thank you very much for your words of encouragement," said Fox.

By this time, both couples had finished their drinks.

"Well, it's time to go. But it was nice to meet you," said Falco.

"Okay, we have to go too," said Bogo.

But before they left, they decided to exchange numbers in case if Bogo and Clawhauser found out anything more, they would call Falco and Fox to find out more about the situation. After that both couples went their separate ways. With Falco putting his arm around Fox while Bogo and Clawhauser were holding hands.

Notes:

Well, so far the chapter. I hope you liked it. In the next chapter some of the main characters will reappear.

Chapter 48: Delivery of the last communicators

Notes:

Here is chapter 48. This chapter focuses on some characters from Sonic, but with the participation of some characters from Rachet & Clank, Star Fox, Happy Tree Friends, Kaiketsu Zorori and Beastars.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Tails was busy at the moment. He was putting the finishing touches on the last remaining communicators for the people who came from other planets/dimensions/cities. It was something he had been busying himself with for the last few days and finally after a few more minutes everything was ready. This would have taken a little longer if his daughter Flora hadn't helped him on a few occasions. With all the communicators ready, it would be time to deliver them. Since it was still noon, he thought it would be a good idea to call the people he was supposed to give the comlinks to to come get them, but he wasn't going to call everyone, just a small group from each group to take care of bringing them to him. others.

The fox called through his communicator to the nine people who already had theirs. The couple of lynxes that came from another star system appeared on the screens: Ratchet and Alister Azimuth. Also a rabbit and a panther that came from another star system: Peppy Hare and Panther Caroso. Behind them appeared a green bear and his wife a red porcupine that came from another dimension: Flippy and Flaky. Then a cat dressed as a princess and a being that looked like a fairy appeared who came from that same country, but from a very hidden place: Princess Elzie and Najō. And finally a rough-looking panda bear with scars on his face appeared, who had no visible eyes and who also came from another dimension, although from the same country in that dimension: Gouhin.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you so suddenly, but I wanted to know if you were busy right now?" Tails asked.

They all shook their heads as a sign that they were free.

"Well, I wanted to ask you to come, I've finished with the communicators of your companions, so they can come get them and take them away" said the two-tailed fox.

Those on the comlink nodded and said they would try not to delay. Even Gouhin, who mentioned that this was his day off from work.

Once he ended the call, he took the communicators and momentarily put them away in a box. He then returned to where his wife Cosmo and his friends Knuckles and Tikal were. Since there was nothing to do, they were watching TV. The children: Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Rutan, Silver and Jewell were in the other room talking with their friends without the adults knowing.

The two-tailed fox sat down next to his wife.

"So, are they on their way yet?" Cosmo asked.

"Yes. They said they'd come as fast as possible," Tails replied.

"Let's hope Eggman doesn't attack before they come," said Knuckles.

"Dear, don't be so pessimistic" Tikal told her husband.

"I'm not pessimistic. Although of all if he shows up we will give him what he deserves" said the red echidna.

"By the way, Sonic or Amy didn't call them while I finished with the communicators" asked the two-tailed fox.

"No. We haven't heard from them or from Speed," said the Seedrian.

"Since they left to help Jack with the matter of Judy's parents and Nick's mother they haven't come back" said the orange echidna.

"Well, let's leave them another half hour, if they don't show up I'll call them to find out how everything is going with that topic" said Tails.

"If it was Eggman who kidnapped them. Where would he take them? The base that we knew no longer exists," said Tikal.

"His new base is somewhere. Though Eggman isn't as stupid as he is to leave clues to his whereabouts," Knuckles said.

"In any case, if Sonic hasn't called, it could be that he already found them or at least managed to locate them" said Cosmo.

"I hope everything goes well, it would be difficult for them to lose their parents and even more so if Eggman has something to do with it" said the two-tailed fox.

"Nothing would like to lose his parents. The four of us are proof of that," said the seedrian.

And that statement was true.

Since Tails grew up part of his life without his parents Amadeus and Rosemary, and without his paternal uncle Merlin. He was separated from them when he was 4 years old under unknown circumstances. He was alone for about two years until he finally met Sonic when he was 6 years old. Thanks to the blue hedgehog he was able to meet new friends, and he got to have people I know who cared about him and who managed to help him overcome his loneliness. He was finally reunited with his parents when he turned 16. It was since then that they came to live with him again, in the home where he had been living for the last few years.

On Cosmo's side, when she was born, her father Lucas was no longer present. She was raised by her older sister Galaxina, and the other female seedrians, as her mother Hertia had turned into a tree before she was born. Unfortunately when she was 8 years old, her father became a known villain as Dark Oak that ended his own species, and even the life of her mother. Although in the end she managed to stop him by sacrificing her life in order to kill her father, she managed to revive a year later, although she no longer had most of her kind, she would discover that her older sister had also survived.

Knuckles, for his part, lost his species for several years, since when he was a newborn baby, his species disappeared from his home, only he and his paternal great-grandfather Athair remained, who raised Knuckles until he was 10 years old, age in which the guardians became independent from their parents, to continue their training. Even so, he still maintained contact with him. But it was not until when he was 18 years old when he was able to perform a ritual that brought back all the members of his kind, including his parents Locke and Lara-Le, that he learned that they had been divorced for years and that in the last few months they had gotten back together again.

And finally Tikal, her mother died when she was 2 years old. Because her father Pachacamac was the chief of the tribe she was born into and was always busy, she was raised by her paternal grandmother Aurora and her maternal grandmother Itza. When she was 12 years old, her grandmother Aurora passed away. And by that time her father was already a cold person, whose ambitions caused the destruction of the tribe two years later with few survivors. She and he were able to survive by each being trapped inside an emerald. When they were both released, her father seemed quite remorseful for her past actions. With the passage of time both would reconcile. And now they had the father-daughter relationship that they didn't have before. Not to mention that today her father remarried and now she had a stepmother named Gala-Na, with whom she finally had a mother figure, other than her grandmothers.

Their lives were definitely different, and they had no contact with their parents due to different circumstances at various different points in their lives. But for Nick and Judy it would be difficult if they lost their respective parents and even more so if it was the fault of someone like Eggman. Tails was aware that Jack had lost his parents in similar circumstances when he was 10 years old, and he was sure that with the type of relationship that he and Nick had with Judy he could have become closer to their parents and would surely be just like them as if he were their son too. And Tikal had a hunch, though he didn't show it, that Finnick was the same way. All just hoped that Nicole and Jerry weren't suffering too, children were more susceptible to despair than adults. They figured that was why Sonic and Amy took Speed with them, to try and keep Nicole and Jerry distracted on the subject.

After snapping out of those thoughts, they realized that half an hour had passed without them noticing. Seeing that, and that there was no communication between Sonic, Amy or Speed, he decided to call them, but before he could do so, someone was heard knocking on the door. They assumed that they were the ones they were waiting for. Fortunately the door had an eye on it. And by peering through it he was able to confirm that they were who they believed. So he opened the door and let them through. He then closed it before anyone in the other apartments saw who was coming there, since they couldn't raise suspicions of strangers coming to an apartment that belonged to someone who didn't receive excessive visitors, much less strangers.

Once inside, the newcomers took their seats. Alister and Ratchet had come with the little robot Clank, who had been passing himself off as a backpack all the way. Peppy and Panther saw only the two of them without the company of any member of their respective teams. Flippy and Flaky came with their 6-year-old son Fluffly, who was in the arms of his mother. Elzie and Najō came alone; although to not attract attention like the previous time, Elzie came dressed in less formal clothes, while Najō more covered so as not to look like a fairy. Gouhin came alone, even when the others saw him, some were a bit intimidated by his physical appearance.

After taking out communicators from the box, he handed them to each of the newcomers. In the case of Clank and Fluffly, Tails put them on personally, since the shape of Clank's hands prevented him from putting it on easily; while Fluffy, being a child who had never seen such things, put it on and in the process taught him how to use it, although explaining how it was used so that it was for a game, but that he should not use it unless it was a emergency. So his parents would tell him the right time to use it, and he asked him to never let it out of him sight and to have it with him at all times.

"By the way, Mr. Prower, I want to ask you something. It's about the way we ended up in this town," said Peppy.

"Of course, ask anything," said Tails.

"Well, it's still not clear to me how chaos control, as you referred to that white light, could have brought us to this specific city if we don't belong to the same dimension that you come from" asked Peppy.

"Panther also has that doubt. How did the energy get to the star system that Peppy and Panther came from to bring us here?" Panther said referring to himself in the third person.

"Well, it's a bit difficult to explain, since although chaos control had already transported us to another dimension once, it never affected people from other dimensions. Perhaps it is because the day the event occurred, Eggman was planning to send us to another dimension, since the previous time the event was involuntary. This time it was provoked. Maybe Eggman didn't have a specific dimension to send us," Tails said.

"Perhaps when Eggman's robots stumbled upon the device that would teleport us to another dimension, they must have messed up something that caused the chaos emeralds' energy to affect other dimensions, star systems, and even this version of planet earth. I just hope this isn't going to affect all the dimensions involved," Knuckles said joining in on the response.

"Could something like this happen?" Flaky said a little nervously.

"It would all depend. We are not sure at the moment," Tikal said.

"At the moment we have been more concerned with locating Eggman and recovering the emeralds he has, as it could cause worse damage," said Cosmo.

"How bad would that be?" Elzie asked.

"So much so that it could take over this entire planet," Knuckles replied.

Everyone made a gloomy face hearing that, except Gouhin who was with his normal serious face.

"But as long as he doesn't know where the three emeralds we have are, nor where we have the master emerald, everything will be fine" said Tails.

Just before he could say anything else, his comlink began to beep. For a moment he thought it would be Sonic, Amy or Speed, but when he looked at the screen to see who it was, the video call was from the head of the detective agency Jack works for. He wondered why this sudden call.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 49: Calls and messages

Notes:

Here is chapter 49. This chapter focuses mainly on the Sonic characters with the appearance of two characters from Zootopia: Jack Savage's Boss and Skye Winters, although with the latter having a brief appearance.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Once Tails answered the call, not only did he himself appear, but Sonic, Amy and Speed were also there. It seems that they had contacted them, before contacting him. At least the fox was glad that the three hedgehogs were okay. There were no expressions of serious concern in them, so he supposed that everything had gone well with Judy's parents and Nick's mother, he could only see in them the same curiosity that he had having received this call. They wondered if he had something to do with Eggman or the safety of the master emerald that was being cared for at the agency.

"Good morning, I'm sorry to call you like that on the spur of the moment. Did I interrupt something important?" asked the boss through the comm as soon as she connected.

"Don't worry, no problem" said the two-tailed fox.

"Has something bad happened that we need to take care of?" asked the blue hedgehog.

"No, everything is quiet at the moment. No problems detected or anything" said the female mouse.

"Then I guess your call is due to another matter" said the pink hedgehog.

"Yes, a few minutes ago I spoke with the Prime Minister of Japan, and he told me that he wanted to speak personally with you about the events that occurred over the weekend in the city of Tokyo," said the chief of the agency.

"With all of us?" Sonic, Amy and Tails asked in unison.

"Yes, he informed me that if it's okay with you, the meeting could be tomorrow at noon, and he also said that they could come to terms with his staying in the city until they can return to their home universe," the boss said.

After a brief look between the blue hedgehog, the pink hedgehog and the yellow fox, finally the first one answered for all three "Yes, we can go and at that time it would be fine".

"It is decided, I'm going to notify the prime minister to let him know."

"Before I hang up, out of curiosity, nothing unusual has happened with the master emerald," Knuckles said, suddenly entering the conversation.

"Well, now that you ask, yesterday an agent who was guarding the emerald noticed something strange about it and reported to me that he was able to see the silhouette of a strange creature. It had long arms and legs and its head was oddly shaped. The silhouette showed the creature sitting on the ground, then suddenly got up and ran away." answered the female mouse.

"Chaos? It is something that we should worry about," said the boss of the agency. That kind of name didn't sound like it was good for her.

"Not currently," said Tails.

"Although in the past we did have to solve a big problem with him when Eggman had him under his control using chaos emeralds to take over the world," Sonic said.

"But thanks to Sonic, Chaos's anger calmed down. Eggman has never tried to use him for his plans again" said Amy.

"Anyway, Chaos is on our planet. But I still kind of freaks me out because the emerald showed him in silhouette. He was seen again after that," Knuckles asked.

"No, we haven't seen it again, we were waiting to see if it happened again to let you know" said the female mouse.

"Well, if it's okay with you, my wife and I could go to the agency to try to figure out the situation," said the red echidna.

"Isn't that a problem with you?"

"Of course not, it's more our duty to find out anything that happens with Chaos or the emeralds."

"It's fine. I'll send someone to fetch them. It will arrive at your location in 20 minutes."

"We will be ready".

"Well, that would be all for now. I'll get back to you if anything else comes up."

They all nodded their heads and then cut off the communication.

After that, Knuckles approached Tikal, and explained what he was told about Chaos seen through the master emerald. And that they had to go to the agency to find out what was happening.

"I agree. We should go, but I think Locke and Pachacamac should come too."

"Good idea, between the 4 of us we could make the master emerald react to see if it shows us something else."

They both went to the room where the children were, fortunately, the group call between them with their other friends had already ended, without any of the parents or other relatives knowing about it. Knuckles and Tikal approached their two sons and told them that they had to go away for a few hours and explained the reason why. Knowing that it was very important, they nodded their heads. And they followed their parents.

When they reached the room again they looked at the people who had come there to get their communicators.

"We apologize for our sudden departure, but something important has come up, so we must go," Tikal said.

"But if when we return, you have already left, tell your friends that they can contact us for anything important that happens, "said Knuckles.

Those who had arrived less than 15 minutes ago nodded and watched as the echidna family left the apartment.

Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II made their way to the roof as fast as possible, before anyone saw them. Already being there they only had to wait very little to leave. Since a small plane appeared which landed near them. From this came a vixen wearing a mechanic's clothes, which was formally introduced.

"My name is Skye Winters. My boss asked me to take them with me to the agency. Is it only you who will come?"

"Yes, just the 4 of us, Ms. Winters," Knuckles said.

"Well then, come with me," Skye said.

Everyone gets on the little plane and fastens their seatbelts. Once the doors closed the plane took off and began to move away from the building.

As they made their way to the base, the vixen was happy that she could help the Mobius heroes in some way, since in order to do something for them to prevent misfortunes from befalling innocent people was enough. She had heard what had been saying in the base the day before about the silhouette that could see in the master emerald and she wanted to know why that was. This would be an opportunity to get rid of doubts about that specific topic. As she looked in the rearview mirror she could see that the echidna family was talking about that topic, seeing the expressions they had on their faces.

...

At Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, the second working day was pretty normal. The tense situation between Retsuko and Legoshi that everyone noticed had been fixed, even those who were not very aware of the situation could tell that they were no longer acting towards each other in the same way that they did until before going to to have lunch. Something that was quickly noticed by Ton and Tsubone. At least now with that matter fixed there would be nothing that would affect productivity in the accounting area. Furthermore, because of that, Retsuko now went back to making sure that Legoshi learned what he needed to know at work. So Haida went back to handle with Jack and Louis.

As everything went on like any other normal day, Washimi and Gori walked down the hall outside the accounting area with their serious faces and straight walks. As they passed through the entrance they saw that everything was quiet as usual, and even saw Retsuko a little more relaxed. They both let out a light sigh and continued their walk.

"Gori, how has everything been with Sonic and the others these days?" Washimi asked.

"The coexistence has been interesting. Each one has its peculiarities, but I have no problem with it. They are good company," Gori replied.

"And you haven't heard anything new about their mission?"

"Not for now. Tails called me an hour ago just to ask permission to let the people he gave the communicators to earlier in my apartment, since he had finished with the missing ones for them to take to their respective friends and acquaintances."

"Tails? You don't think it's too soon for you to call Mr. Prower that. You haven't even known each other for a week."

"I know, but he himself insisted that I call him by his nickname, he said that everyone knows him as such."

"Oh I understand. So at the moment there is nothing we need to worry about. If there had been, Sonic would have already filled us in."

"Exactly, for the moment we just have to enjoy these moments of peace, and be aware of anything that seems strange."

"Let's hope they can foil any other plans Eggman has before it happens."

"According to them, they have already done it several times that they even lost count."

"I have no doubt that this is true. Considering that we witnessed what they can do."

At that moment, Gori began to feel some slight pain in her muscles, which Washimi noticed when she saw the pose that put while she was walking.

"Don't show weakness at work," said Washimi.

Gori returned to her normal position and they both went momentarily to the break room. There Washimi gave Gori a pill that would be efficient against those pains and after having taken it with the help of a glass of water they walked back towards their respective work areas.

"Washimi, don't you think we should go to yoga class today?"

"Are you sure? You don't think it's closed after what happened over the weekend."

"We have nothing to lose by trying. We might even invite Retsuko to reminisce about old times. Fenneko could also come if she has time."

"Okay, at check-out time you write to ask them."

"Don't worry about it, I just wrote them."

Washimi looked at Gori and only sighed upon hearing that.

When they both reached a hallway that split into two corridors, they went their separate ways with Gori heading back to the marketing area and Washimi to her secretary's office.

...

In another part of the city, Koka, Hana, Izumi and Daisuke were watching TV, their favorite program in the afternoons. And as they watched, they imitated the multicolored heroes who defended the city from villains who, when they grew in size, called their giant robots to confront them. Retsuko's mother and Retsuko's grandmother met them while watching TV, they definitely liked spending those moments with the children, for some reason it made them feel young again. Despite the fact that the things that both of them did in their respective youths were different from what children now do today.

When the commercials started, the two adult red pandas got up from their seats and went to the kitchen to get some juice for themselves and each of the children, who were left alone for a few minutes.

"So, do you have any idea when you'll be talking to your new friends or even meeting them again?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah, because we liked them and wanted to talk to them again sometime" Daisuke said.

"Well, we don't know when we'll see them again" said Koka.

"But maybe we could talk to our parents to see if we could meet them over the weekend," Hana said.

"Let us know so we can go with you if you are going to meet them again" said the gazelle and the cat.

The red panda and the wolf/fennec hybrid nodded their heads while smiling.

At that moment the older red pandas returned and handed each child a glass of juice. And after they sat down again, they continued watching the program, since the commercials had ended.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 50: Silhouettes

Notes:

Here's chapter 50. Wow, I never thought a fanfic I've written would reach this amount, and it's not even close to the end yet. This chapter is mainly carried out by the Sonic characters, although with brief appearances by characters from Zootopia and Aggretsuko. Also the planet Mobius appears again, briefly, since its most recent appearance in chapter 37.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In the detective agency, the echidna family was being directed by the vixen to the place where the master emerald was being watched since the day they brought it. The boss was already there waiting for them while she observed the gigantic green emerald, being quite surprised at what one of her agents said. Since she hung up the call she came to look at the gigantic emerald. She was still shocked that a jewel would be that size and have powers that she still couldn't. Planet Mobius would definitely be an interesting place to visit if she had the opportunity to go there.

When she heard a group of footsteps, she realized that those she was waiting for had just arrived, so she turned around to receive them.

"Good afternoon, I'm glad you could come" said the boss of the agency.

"No problem. Was there anything new on our drive here?" Knuckles asked as his wife stood next to him and their two sons stood next to her. And the vixen a few meters behind.

"Not so far. But if you want to go ahead and see what's going on it might clear up a few things" said the female mouse.

Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II approached the emerald while the boss of the agency and Skye also approached and stood on either side of the family.

The four echidnas each placed their right hand on the emerald. They began to concentrate a bit, trying to capture some image of their home planet. Something, the smallest thing that could explain what happened the day before. At first, nothing out of the ordinary seemed to happen, as the emerald continued to shine with its characteristic shade of green. The four of them closed their eyes while they mentally said "Please Master Emerald, if you were able to show something of ours planet before, please do it again now". Suddenly the emerald began to emit a glow that caused the four of them to open their eyes.

As the four of them opened it, they suddenly began to see six silhouettes gathered together. At first they looked blurred. But the 4 echidnas, the female mouse and the vixen could clearly see that the six silhouettes were interacting with each other. But they still couldn't recognize who they were. Little by little the silhouettes began to clear up a little more revealing first the appearances of two echidnas. One with the same physical build as Knuckles and one a bit stockier.

"Dad?" Knuckles said when he saw the silhouette of his father Locke.

"Dad?" Tikal said when seeing the silhouette of her father Pachacamac.

"Grandfathers?" said Locke II and Pachacamac II in unison upon seeing the silhouettes of their paternal grandfather and their maternal grandfather.

The boss of the agency and Skye were surprised that what had been said the day before was true. They were seeing some Mobians, although they were only their silhouettes. They had a mixture of emotions upon witnessing that, though different from each other.

A few seconds later a third silhouette began to lighten and it was the same silhouette that had been witnessed the day before. It was the long-armed, long-legged creature that had an oddly shaped head. And she was noticeably taller than the other figures.

"It's Uncle Chaos" said Locke II and Pachacamac II referring to the creature they see with their honorary uncle.

Then another silhouette began to become visible showing a fox. Although it was not fully noticeable in the silhouette, something similar to a military uniform could be seen.

"He is the father of Tails: Amadeus" said Tikal.

Then the next silhouette appeared. Was a female hedgehog, she had long hair, wore a rather long dress and it could be noticed that she was wearing a crown.

"She's Sonic's mother: Queen Mother Aleena," Knuckles said.

Both the female mouse and the vixen were surprised to hear that. They did not imagine that there was royalty in Mobius and what took them most by surprise is that if Sonic was the son of a queen mother, that meant that they had a king involved in this. Although it was rare that no one referred to him as a king, unless he didn't like using that title or he wasn't actually on the throne.

After that, finally cared for the last silhouette which was a bit shorter in stature than the others, and wore a hood, but you could tell that it had an anteater's trunk.

"The Oracle of Delphius" said the four echidnas at the same time.

Now that they knew who they were, they had to find out the context, you couldn't tell what was happening, not even where they were. Or what they could be talking about. Although they had a suspicion that it would have to do with their disappearance. They could see the silhouettes of Aleena and Amadeus with the oracle, while Locke and Pachacamac were with Chaos. It seemed that the two echidnas were explaining what Chaos saw and seeing if there was any way to find out where their familiars were. They could see in the process, how the oracle approached Chaos and touched the top of his head, perhaps to try to detect some kind of connection between him and the master emerald.

In that moments; Knuckles Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II wanted to find a way to be able to find contact with them, so that they would know that they could see them. That they could see them through the master emerald. The four of them touched the emerald again. And right at that moment. While the Oracle of Delphius still had his hand on the top of Chaos head, they had a sudden vision through their eyes which caused them to momentarily glow green. The ones that caused both of them to suddenly separate as if they had received an electric shock at the same time.

...

In the cave of the oracle, on the planet Mobius, everything was left in confusion after both the anteater and the creature made of water had a green glow in their eyes. The first lost his balance and fell to the ground for a moment, although he didn't feel bad, he was surprised by what he saw that he hadn't given up getting up so Aleena and Amadeus helped him, while Locke and Pachacamac made sure that Chaos was fine. Both had experienced a sudden vision that although it lasted a few seconds, it was enough to at least give some good news to the rest who were present there.

"Did something happen oracle?" asked the purple hedgehog.

"Everything is fine?" asked the brown fox.

"If everything is fine. But I must tell you that I saw them" said the green anteater.

"To who?" asked the queen mother of Mobotropolis.

"I saw Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II" said the oracle.

"Really?" said Locke and Pachacamac approaching him with Chaos behind them.

"They are well?" asked one of the echidnas.

"Where are they?" asked the other echidna.

"From what little I could see, they were fine. But I couldn't detect where they were. They were standing in front of the master emerald with each one coming into contact with it" replied the anteater.

"And the others were not with them?" asked the brown fox.

"No, they were not present. I did see a female mouse and a vixen with them, but I couldn't find out much about them. They didn't seem to be bad people though," said the oracle.

"At least we know they are not in danger at the moment," Pachacamac said.

"And the master emerald is also safe and not in Eggman's hands," Locke said.

"You couldn't do the same thing you did with Chaos a few minutes ago to see a little more," Aleena suggested.

"Perhaps, this time you can find out what dimension they are in" Amadeus said agreeing.

The Oracle of Delphius didn't think it was a bad idea. He moved closer to Chaos again and touched the top of his head again.

...

Back on planet earth; the echidna family, the female mouse and the vixen were observing everything that was happening through the silhouettes. They could understand half of what was going on, but the other half was a bit confusing. Though they assumed they were trying to figure out how to contact them. Although it seems that it would take them a while to find out what dimension they were in, at least they hoped that they would have a clue as to where they were or at least they could have seen them one way or another.

Suddenly, to the surprise of all, the silhouettes began to fade again, at first little by little until finally they disappeared completely without leaving a trace of them. At that moment an amount of sadness was felt from Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II. It was the first time they had seen someone from their dimension, but they couldn't contact them. What's more, they didn't know if they had realized that they were being watched all that time. The only thing that makes them happy is that from what they could notice, the six that appeared there were fine, and surely they were looking for a way to take them back to their dimension.

"They are fine," said the boss of the agency, noticing that the family let a few small tears fall from their eyes.

"Yes, it's nothing, we're fine" Tikal said wiping her tears, her husband and her two sons did the same.

"Do you need us to do something about this subject of the silhouettes in the master emerald?" the boss asked.

"Just one thing. We need to keep a constant eye on the master emerald if those silhouettes show up again. As you said, the master emerald is always kept under surveillance by your agents, so we need that every time they see something, they contact us so we can have more knowledge of what happens in our dimension" said Knuckles.

"Don't worry, you will receive immediate calls as soon as that happens again or even something else different happens" said the female mouse.

"Okay, one more thing. Haven't been able to locate anything regarding Eggman's new hideout?" asked the older red echidna.

"Unfortunately not. We have been sending small spy cameras to various parts of the world. Nothing has been found," said the boss.

"Definitely Eggman in recent years if he has known how to hide the trace of him compared to how he was before. Well, we have no choice but to wait. For now it's best we go back to the others," said Knuckles.

Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II nodded their heads.

"Well, I'll take you back," Skye said.

"Thank you very much, Ms. Winters," Knuckles said.

After saying goodbye to the boss of the agency, the 5 boarded the ship and in less than 10 minutes they were already going back to the city of Tokyo where the mobians would tell their friends what had happened.

...

Meanwhile in Tokyo, Retsuko had finished reading the message that Gori sent to her cell phone, she hadn't seen it before, because she was a bit busy. Now that she had a brief moment free saw that Gori was asking her if she and Fenneko would like to go do some yoga with her and Washimi today.

"Fenneko, you have no plans for tonight" asked the red panda.

"No. And you?" asked the fennec fox.

"No, but Director Gori invited us to go do yoga with her and Ms. Washimi. You would like to go."

"I don't think that's a bad idea."

"I'll just have to let Mom and Grandma know it's going to take another hour to get home, so they don't worry and tell the kids, too."

After that she took the phone from her and sent the messages quickly before being noticed by someone.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 51: Explanations and going to yoga classes

Notes:

Here's chapter 51. This chapter focuses on the characters of Aggretsuko and Sonic. And there is the appearance of some Aggretsuko characters that had not appeared so far: The yoga instructor, his assistant, Ton's wife and daughters, and Hakumi.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The echidna family has just arrived in Japan after their brief trip to the agency where they were protecting the master emerald. The vixen that came to bring them had just left on her way back to her place of work. On the return trip they had told their friends on their communicators that they were on their way back. And that they were with them they would explain to them that they had seen. They were already walking through the corridors of the building taking care that no one suddenly appeared coming out of the other apartments, they had been lucky that since they were there they hadn't run into the other residents of the building.

Once they reached the apartment, and having knocked on the door, Tails opened the door, the four entered and the door quickly closed. The first thing they saw is that the people who had come to look for their communicators had already left, and on the other hand Sonic, Amy and Speed had already returned. And even Flora, Alex, Rutan, Silver and Jewel were with them waiting for their return, Cosmo was with these children at that time. They had all been patiently waiting for Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II to return to find out what was happening with the master emerald and if it had anything to do with the possibility of returning to their dimension.

"I see you're back; did everything go well with Judy's parents and Nick's mom?" Tikal asked.

"Yes, it was just that they arrived in Japan as a surprise and their phones were dead due to the long trip," said Amy.

"Although I must tell you that they saw us," said Sonic.

"What? How did they see them? Knuckles said suddenly not being happy to hear that.

"It was an accident, because when we got to the hotel where Mr. Nick, Mrs. Judy, Mr. Jack and Mr. Finnick are staying, their parents had already shown up and were in the same room we showed up in." Speed said.

"But we made them promise for their safety not to say a word about seeing us. So, the matter is settled" said Sonic.

"Well, something is something" Tikal said.

"And so, how did you do with the matter of the master emerald?" Tails asked.

"Well, it was kind of weird, but I think Shadow and Rouge should hear this too. Could you call them?" Knuckles said.

"No problem" Sonic said taking his communicator to call the black hedgehog and the white bat.

After a few seconds, Shadow and Rouge appeared on the communicator screen, not expecting the call.

"Hey Sonic, is something wrong?" asked the white bat.

The black hedgehog simply remained silent with his arms crossed.

Sonic quickly explained what they had learned, and how Knuckles and Tikal with their two children had to go see what was happening with the Master Emerald. And that he was about to explain to them what they saw. So, they should listen to be aware of the situation.

Once the group was gathered in front of the echidna family, Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II explained what they saw and who they saw, and although they did not have an exact context as to why those they saw were gathered, they assumed it was because they were trying to locate them and even try to bring them back to their dimension. At least, even if they didn't know where they were, it seemed that their relatives and acquaintances were in good condition and nothing bad had happened to them in their three months of absence, but surely they would still be saddened by their disappearance.

Once the explanation was over, they wondered if there was a way to send a message to confirm that they were okay or something like that. But nothing occurred to them. They obviously ignored the fact that the master emerald projected in the minds of Chaos and the Oracle of Delphius the image of the echidna family touching the gigantic jewel, but nothing more. But at least their silhouettes projected into the emerald was progress. Tails wondered if the same thing would happen to the chaos emeralds they already had. There would be a possibility that the same could happen with those three smalls jewels.

"I think we should keep the chaos emeralds under surveillance. If the master emerald showed that, maybe the others can do it" said the two-tailed yellow fox.

"I've never heard of those emeralds doing anything like that, but we have nothing to lose by trying to see what happens," said the female orange echidna.

"I agree, all options must be exhausted" said the white bat through the communicator.

"But we can't get the chaos emeralds out of their hiding place, Eggman could locate them" said the black hedgehog speaking for the first time since the communication began.

"Well, if I build a mini-camera that can contact each of our communicators we can take turns looking at whatever is shown and see if we can see if there is more of our planet being shown than what the emerald has shown us." said the fox again.

"Well thought Tails, so if more things are shown, along with those that are shown in the master emerald we can see our relatives and try to find a way to contact them" said the blue hedgehog.

"But how long will it take to make the mini-camera?" asked the pink hedgehog.

"Not much, if I start working now, maybe I can be ready tomorrow night. Even with the brief break we will have when we meet the prime minister," said the fox.

"I know you can finish it even sooner" said the green alien to her husband.

"Thank you very much for the support Cosmo" said the fox thanking his wife.

Once everything was cleared up, they had no choice but to relax for the moment, and spend some time with the family for the rest of the day, although since Shadow and Rouge were not present in the apartment, they spent their time talking on the communicator for a long time with his three children.

...

Washimi, Gori, Retsuko, and Fenneko were walking down one of the streets on their way to yoga classes. At that time he was already dusk, they would only go there for an hour, to return home early. They weren't alone though, as Haida and Ookami were with them. Although the girls told them that they would be fine and that they could take care of themselves, and more so because Retsuko, by fate, had started using that day the weapons that she bought a few years ago when she took karate classes, and that Haida did not know that she still kept, the hyena and the red maned wolf still insisted on going with her no matter what.

When they got to the building, they saw that it was open, as the lights on the second floor were on. They entered, and saw that the front door said open, so the girls decided to go inside. The boys stayed at the door to wait. Neither of them understood much about yoga, although they did realize that it was quite relaxing for the girls. Although the relaxation methods for the hyena was to play the bass, while the red maned wolf had a completely different means of relaxation that no one knew apart from his wife and knowing Fenneko it didn't take her long to find out.

While they were waiting, they didn't realize that a person they had never seen before appeared in front of them and was staring at them. He was a pink kangaroo who wore a purple sleeveless shirt, gray shorts, and was barefoot. Something notorious is that he was very muscular. During those moments there was an awkward silence, since the kangaroo did not stop watching the hyena and the red maned wolf, and these two did not know how to start a conversation. Before they could do anything, the kangaroo grabbed them both and carried each of them in his arms with extreme ease.

"Eh, but what is this?" said the hyena.

"Where do you plan to take us?" said the red maned wolf.

"Protein" was what the kangaroo said.

"I don't understand what you're saying," Haida said.

"Neither do I, what do you mean by that?" Ookami said.

"Protein" said the kangaroo again.

Just then kangaroo started to walk towards the door where the girls had entered taking the hyena and the red wolf with them, who were still a bit confused. When they were already in the room, they saw that the place was full, and there were not only girls there, but also boys. Apparently Retsuko, Fenneko, Washimi and Gori weren't the only people coming for yoga classes after what happened over the weekend. Perhaps many of those present were so stressed by it, that they decided to take a few classes in order to relax a bit.

The kangaroo put them near the changing rooms, and gave them some clothes to change into. Haida and Ookami couldn't say anything, since the kangaroo left them alone, so they had no choice but to accept the offer of a yoga class, even though neither of them had practiced it before. When they were done, they left what clothes they had and their work bags in a mini locker and went outside to join the others. They could be seen that there were many people present there, and for some reason there were also some people who came to the city because of the chaos control.

Among those who saw there was the rabbit they saw wearing a military uniform a few days ago with his boyfriend the green toad who was a mechanic and who came from the Lylat system; there was also the white lynx with red stripes with his boyfriend, the yellow lynx with orange stripes that came from the Solana galaxy; On the other hand, there was the light blue boar that they had previously seen wearing a sailor's clothing along with his wife, a purple sheep. There were also other inhabitants of the city that he had seen before, like director Ton's wife who came with her two daughters or Anai's wife: Hakumi.

When the hyena and the red maned wolf approached where their respective wives were, the fennec fox was the first to speak.

"I see they were forced to take the classes," Fenneko said.

"It seems so, but that guy seemed very strange to us, he kept saying the word Protein and he just brought us in here" said Ookami.

"Who is he and why did he bring us that way?" Haida asked.

"He's the yoga instructor," Washimi replied.

"And if he brought you here it is because he realized that you needed him a lot. He has the ability to know," Gori said.

"Really?" Haida and Ookami asked at the same time.

"Yes, even years ago, he was the one who made me take the classes when I was insecure about doing so. He even carried me in a way similar to what he did with you," Retsuko said.

Haida got angry hearing that part, because even though Retsuko wasn't his wife at the time, he couldn't believe that he forced her to do something she wasn't sure about.

"Although to be honest, I'm glad he made me join, because if that hadn't been the case, I wouldn't have made friends with Washimi and Gori" Retsuko said looking at the eagle and the gorilla.

At that moment, a female lemur also appeared in the room, who was the yoga instructor's assistant.

"Good evening everyone, I'm glad to see new faces today, it's time for us to start classes, when we finish you will feel more relaxed and even feel that your problems will be gone" said the female lemur while the kangaroo began to do push-ups.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 52: Friday in the morning

Notes:

Here's chapter 52. In this chapter they focus on the characters of the three fandom: Aggretsuko, Sonic and Zootopia. Apart from that Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick reappear after being absent for several chapters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It was friday morning and it was the last day of the working week. Retsuko had gotten up early, definitely those yoga classes the night before relaxed her like she hadn't been in years, and not only her, but also Fenneko, Washimi and Gori. Even Ookami, who was his first time taking yoga, did quite well, surprising both his wife and her three friends. But Haida on the other hand, in kind words, yoga was not his thing. Haida could be said to have looked like a pretzel by the end of the session, and even he was so sore that Ookami had to help him walk home while Retsuko carried Haida's bag and briefcase.

That morning, Haida had woken up with some sore muscles that prevented him from getting out of bed. Although he tried hard, he couldn't. Whether he tried. Last night definitely left him so bad that even Retsuko worried about him. For a moment she was thinking about not going to work, she didn't want to leave her husband alone, but her mother and her grandmother told her that everything would be fine. With Grandma's home remedies, Haida would be well enough by the time she got back from work that night, all Haida would need was to rest for the morning.

By the time Retsuko had showered, she had dressed, and had breakfast, she was ready to go. She said goodbye to Haida giving him a kiss on the lips. Then when she went out to the living room, Ookami and Fenneko had already arrived to drop off her daughter Hana there. Since it was time to say goodbye to him, Retsuko asked Koka if his father needed anything, that he help him to make him feel better. The little red panda nodded, because when he saw the state in which his father came home the night before, he thought that what had happened to him had been because of Eggman, although not only he thought so, the same thought his grandmother, great-grandmother and friends. Fortunately, they explained what the real reason was, which reassured everyone.

Once they left for work, Ookami and Fenneko asked Retsuko how Haida did all night, since she wasn't doing too well when they left the house. Retsuko told them that Haida didn't sleep well that night trying to find a position where he could sleep comfortably. He even, had to ask Retsuko for a sleeping pill, which in the end worked so he could rest the rest of the night. And since he still wasn't feeling very well, it was for that reason that he couldn't come to work that day. She also explained to them that her grandmother would give him something to make him feel better, hopefully, on Monday he would be able to return to work without any problem.

Seeing that she could at least recover, they decided not to bring it up for the rest of the day. Finally the three of them reached the train station and took one to go to work.

...

In another part of the city; Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, Shadow and Rouge along with the children were waiting to be picked up to go see the prime minister. Shadow and Rouge had arrived half an hour ago, since this involved them as well. Shortly after the black hedgehog and the white bat arrived, the chief of the detective agency called to tell them that the prime minister's bodyguards would come looking for them, although they would come in civilian clothes so as not to attract attention, although they would show them their identification tags, even the female mouse sent them a picture of what they look like, so that they would recognize them in all who saw them. They were also told that they would wear specific clothing to make them go unnoticed as soon as they went out on the streets.

Outside the building, a group of cars stopped in front of it. There were 4 vehicles in total of regular size, of which one person got out of each of the cars. They all wore short-sleeved shirts of different colors, blue pants and white sneakers. None seemed to attract the attention of people walking on the sidewalks or in other vehicles. Although yes, they had hidden weapons inside their clothes that they would not hesitate to use in case of trouble. Once the security alarms were put on the cars, the four entered the building. As they had already been told where the mobians were, so they took the elevator to go up faster to the floor where the apartment was where the Mobius heroes were waiting for them.

Once they were in front of the correct apartment, one of them knocked on the door and said in a low voice "We are part of the team that ensures the security of the prime minister, we have come for you." Then they showed their badges in the door eye so they could know it was them so they could open the door for them.

After a few seconds the door opened and the four bodyguards entered and the door quickly closed.

Once inside and after having explained the security protocols that would be carried out, they took some clothes out of backpacks to go unnoticed. The clothes they began to wear made them look like tourists recently arrived from another country. Most of them weren't bothered by their news clothes, with the exception of Knuckles and Shadow, who according to them looked ridiculous dressed that way, which was ironic since Shadow never wore clothes other than gloves and shoes, and Knuckles wore a tribal dress similar to that used by the Mayans. The only things that didn't match his outfit were the boots, gloves, and hat he wore. Although those who loved their new clothes the most were the children, even the oldest.

Once everything was ready, the group left the apartment. Tails took with him the box where he had hidden the chaos emeralds, just in case. They couldn't afford to leave them alone at any time, especially if no one stayed in the apartment. They couldn't be completely sure what Eggman was planning to do at that moment, but if he was watching them without their knowledge, it was better to take the three jewels. It was better to be safe than sorry and more so considering the situation in which everyone was involved. They went down quickly, left the building and reached the sidewalk where the cars were.

Standing in front of the cars, the bodyguards told them that each family would go in each car with each one of them, that's why four cars had come. In the first car would be Sonic, Amy and Speed; in the second car would go Tails, Cosmo, Flora and Alex; in the third car would go Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II; in the fourth and last car would go Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and Jewel. As each group entered the car, the fathers of each family would go in the seat next to the driver, while the mothers and children would go in the back seats. After everyone put on their seat belts, the four cars finally left the place in the direction of their next destination.

Nicole and Jerry had just woken up. The night before they had slept in their grandparents' room and for that reason; Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick were left alone that night chatting and relaxing a bit. So Nick and Finnick, now that their worries about Mrs. Wilde, Stu, and Bonnie were gone, decided to have their competition to see who could last the longest with the typical alcoholic beverages of that country. They were competing for a long time, since neither of them was willing to lose. The competition ended with Nick and Finnick passing out at the same time from drunkenness.

Jack and Judy weren't happy with the situation, they even tried unsuccessfully to stop them, leaving them asleep right where they passed out. They would reprimand them when they woke up. Since it was already night at that time, they both decided to sleep only the two of them together in bed. Although they had a polyamorous relationship, It was not the first time that Judy slept alone with one of her two mate, there had been times when she only slept with Nick, when Jack went out on missions that made him absent for a long time. Or cases like this where she only slept with Jack, when for one reason or another Nick had to be absent. Although she was already used to sleeping in the company of the red fox and the striped rabbit at the same time, she didn't mind sleeping with only one of them on certain occasions. And the other would never get jealous of that.

It was funny every time Judy thought about that, since at first when they both fell in love with her, as they had told her, both Nick and Jack always tried to get her attention, but their attempts always ended up being unsuccessful, since it always happened an event which ended up ruining one of the two's attempts at invitations to a date. And besides, the gray rabbit was not aware of the plans of the red fox and the striped rabbit. She learned from them that in total each one made ten failed attempts before fate ended up confessing at the same time in the city park, leaving Judy in shock, and both Nick and Jack surprised by what the another had just said.

Despite the fact that Judy confessed to both of them that she had feelings for both of them, she decided to try a threesome relationship, just to see how things would turn out; Nick and Jack weren't sure at first that this would work. But after that night the three spent together, several weeks after they were very happy in a relationship, not to mention that nine months after they spent that night together, Judy ended up giving birth to Nicole and Jerry. Sure, a lot of people found the situation a little weird, but they didn't care; well, as long as the people closest to them, like Mrs. Wilde, Stu, Bonnie, the rest of Judy's extended family, Finnick, Clawhauser and Bogo, supported them, it was enough. And if she was honest, she couldn't imagine having a different life, and she didn't want anything to change either.

Once Judy and Jack started to wake up, Judy had been sleeping with her head on Jack's chest as he held her. They both sat on the bed. Jack was shirtless at the time, and wearing black pants that came down to his knees. He could see all the scars he had on his chest, back and arms. Scars that he got on a dangerous mission in the past. Judy was wearing a purple nightgown with pink circles. They began to stretch. They finally got out of bed and went into the living room to see the two foxes.

As expected Nick and Finnick were still asleep and in the same position as they were the night before. Their cheeks were no longer red from the alcohol. Since it was time to wake up, they decided to wake them up in the only way that worked, since with them in this situation. They took two glasses of cold water, and threw them in their faces to wake them up. They had the same reactions as always, Nick with a confused look and Finnick with an angry one. Jack and Judy were already very used to this situation and began to scold them as if they were little children, and that they were very lucky that the children did not see them like that.

Once all this was over, Nick and Finnick had to take some hangover pills, which didn't take long to take effect. After taking a bath and getting dressed, they went to the middle room to have breakfast with the children and the grandparents. One of the moments that he made from time to time when they were in Zootopia, and that they would take the opportunity to do now that they were reunited in Japan.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 53: Meeting with the prime minister

Notes:

Here's chapter 53. In this chapter they focus on the characters of Sonic. But there will be brief appearances by characters from Beastars, Aggretsuko, and Zootopia.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The four cars arrived at an area where there were several buildings similar to any other in the city, but what was most striking was that there was a section where there were no high-rise structures, but a smaller one which had several trees around it giving an aspect of a country house. The residence had several solar panels installed and a rainwater storage system had also been designed to minimize environmental impact. The place was 5 floors and 35 meters high. It also had 25,000 m² of floor area and 46,000 m² in the grounds. That was the place where the cars were going, the mobians assumed that was where the meeting would take place, although it was not what they imagined it would be when they got into the cars, but none could complain.

Once the cars reached the perimeter of the building, they stopped and the drivers showed their IDs to security there. After that, the cars started again and did not stop again until they finally stopped in the parking lot. Once they got out of the parking lot, the four bodyguards led them into the building. Once inside, the bodyguards told mobians to take off the clothes that they had lent them in order to come, when they were going to leave they could put them back on. That part made Knuckles and Shadow feel a momentary joy at not having to wear those ridiculous costumes for the time being, though they didn't like the idea of wearing them again. After that, the group went to the place where they were waiting for them.

They finally stopped in front of a door, which was the prime minister's office, one of the bodyguards opened the door. The mobians entered and behind them the four bodyguards who came with them. Then the door closed. There in the office sat the prime minister at a desk. On each side of him was a bodyguard, one of whom was Gouhin, who at that moment was not wearing the same clothes he had on the day he met the mobians, instead he was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt, black pants, black shoes, a black jacket, a black tie and dark glasses; same clothing that the other bodyguard was wearing, although Gouhin on his left arm was still wearing the same communicator that Tails had given him a few days ago.

The prime minister looked at each of the new arrivals, they were all exactly the same as he saw them on the news, although he was still a little curious to which species Cosmo and Flora belonged, since they did not resemble anything he had seen before. He also stared at Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and Jewel whom he hadn't seen before, he didn't even know that there were more mobians besides the ones he had already seen. Another question also came to his mind, and it was why the mobians, specifically the boys, did not wear clothes or were half dressed, unlike the girls who were fully dressed. He though he didn't ask any questions about it,as he didn't want to seem rude about their how they dressed or their lack of clothing.

"First of all, I want to welcome you to my home, and I want to thank you for having defended those people who were in danger that day," said the prime minister, standing up and bowing his head.

The mobians responded by bowing their heads as well.

"You're welcome sir, it's our duty to protect the innocent" Sonic replied on behalf of everyone.

"I'm glad there are people who deal with those kinds of problems. I have been informed of where you come from and what you are looking for. And also your attempts to stop your enemy. I am also aware that you have had to live in hiding for the three months you have been in this dimension. I'm right, true?" the prime minister said.

"Yes sir, you are correct" Tails answered.

"Well, there is something that I have been thinking about these days, but it will only proceed if you accept what I am going to propose, of course you are not obliged to do so if you do not want to. But many of the citizens have been very scared after what happened over the weekend and are afraid that Eggman will attack again. So what he had in mind is if you guys could get in front of the public and give them the reassurance that they need that everything will be fine and they won't have anything to have while they're here." the prime minister said.

The inhabitants of Mobius were thoughtful at the request, it was true that the people who were in the city were very scared by what they could see on the news. They learned that many businesses did not open and that schools and college remained closed at all times. Some tourist places were also closed, and the streets were not as crowded as they were told they used to be, even in houses where the inhabitants always went out all day, they were locked up and to make purchases they had to order at home, to to bring them the food they needed.

Most of the inhabitants of Mobius knew that this would be important for the inhabitants of the city, and even of the entire country, and if they were honest, it was not the first time that they had been on a planet other than their own, where they would have to reveal their identity to people. So it wouldn't be hard for them to get used to that environment, although almost everyone agreed, Shadow was the only one who wasn't convinced. He didn't like being the center of attention. He even wanted to prevent his family from doing that, but his wife and his two sons wanted to do it. Even though his daughter didn't know what they were talking about, she always took her mother's side, so he couldn't change her mind. In the end, he had no choice but to accept.

"So, how about I call a press conference to formally introduce you to the people of the city and you can say a word of encouragement for the citizens of the whole country," said the prime minister.

"Sounds good, when and at what time will it be?" Rouge said.

"Well, if your not busy or anything, we could do the press conference at noon, when the companies that are working go out to lunch and also broadcast the news that happened during the morning. You don't have anything to do right now, right?" the prime minister asked.

"We're free at that time," Knuckles replied.

"So, it's settled. I'll call a group of reporters to come here. In the meantime, you can relax for a while. Gouhin will take you to a rest room" said the prime minister to the mobians and then looked at his bodyguard. "It does not bother you. Truth?".

"No sir" said the panda bear to his boss, and then looks at the mobians. "Please, come with me."

So the panda bear took the mobians to another room while the prime minister took the phone and made some calls.

...

At the Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd company, the employees were sitting having lunch, it was already almost noon. Legoshi and Jack were having lunch at the same table with Retsuko, Fenneko, and Ookami. Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss were lunch with Anai. Louis wanted to have lunch alone, but Kabae approached him and sat next to him while she kept talking and talking, while she showed him pictures of her three sons and her nephew; even though Louis had gotten a little tired, he didn't tell her to get away since he didn't want to seem rude to his co-worker. Poor Louis, due to the circumstances of being brought to a different dimension, he went from being the owner of a company that he inherited from his deceased adoptive father Ogma to being an ordinary employee.

On the other hand, Legoshi and Jack had been very worried because Haida hadn't come to work that day. Retsuko, Fenneko and Ookami explained to them that the night before they went to yoga classes and to make things less complicated for them, yoga was not Haida's thing, his muscles were very sore and for that reason he had to stay home during the day, although according to what Retsuko's grandmother had said with what they would give him, he would be recovered to go to work on Monday, so they wouldn't have to be too worried. That made both the gray wolf and the labrador retriever feel a bit more relaxed. Although they wondered what effort Haida would have made for something like this to happen to him. At least as long as he recovered it was enough for the two of them.

While they continued their conversation, the group saw that on the television that they were in the rest area and had been placed there a year before, suddenly a last minute report appeared, that caught their attention, they thought that something was wrong it had happened suddenly, because they began to pay attention to what they were going through.

...

Haida was in the living room. His mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law had prepared some tea to relax him while they had prepared a cream for him to put on his body where he was in pain. After that they wrapped the parts where he was in pain with handkerchiefs that had been soaked in cold water. Right now Haida with Retsuko's mother and Retsuko's grandmother were in the living room watching TV, and sitting on the couch, since the two red pandas said that it was better for the hyena to be in a position other than lying down. to get better.

Koka, Hana, Izumi, and Daisuke were in the living room playing a board game near them, and as far as they were playing so far, Izumi was winning at the moment. So Koka was trying to get over her. Hana and Daisuke were only thinking about whether Koka would accomplish her goal and in Hana's case she was telling Daisuke how long it would take for Koka to surpass or even beat Izumi. Practically when it came to board games, Koka and Izumi were more like brothers trying to one-up each other than friends. Which seemed funny to Hana and Daisuke.

While the adults were still watching TV, a last report appeared that caught their attention, that left them thinking, they wondered what had happened to make a report, but that not only caught the attention of the adults, since the four children for some reason wanted to know if after what happened over the weekend, something else had happened, and if their new friends had something to do with it.

...

In a small store where Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Mrs. Wilde, Stu, Bonnie, Nicole and Jerry were. The three newcomers to Japan wanted to buy some souvenirs, aside from the ones the others had given them the day before when they found out they had arrived. They liked those gifts and kept them in their suitcases. But they wanted to see other things that they could buy from them as well. Besides, it was also to know all the stores that caught their attention. Obviously Nicole and Jerry helped them choose the souvenirs, while Nick, Judy and Jack watched from afar.

The two rabbits and the two foxes watched the children with their grandparents, definitely liking how close they were. Since after their parents they were the most important people for them, and that everyone could notice. Just at that moment, while they were thinking about it, a last-minute report appeared on the local TV. All the clients of the place paid attention to what they were going to show. It was definitely something important, but they wanted to know what it was specifically and see if it had anything to do with what happened over the weekend.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 54: Reactions

Notes:

Here's chapter 54. This chapter mainly focuses on the characters from Aggretsuko and Zootopia. Featuring appearances by Beastars characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

What happened next silenced all the inhabitants, not only those of the city of Tokyo, but also those of the entire country for a few minutes. No one was definitely expecting it, but it had happened. Even those who already knew about it were caught off guard. What they saw in the report was the main topic of conversation in all the places they saw it, both in small stores, restaurants, businesses, buses and ordinary homes. Many watched the report whether they were watching TV or on their cell phones, but none missed a second of it. Even the tourists who happened to be in the city saw it all too.

The report showed a press conference where the prime minister was with some of his bodyguards around him. He began by addressing the town as he did the same night the restaurant bombing occurred over the weekend. Later he had mentioned that in recent days nothing out of the ordinary had happened in this regard, everything was peaceful and calm and no traces had been found that the person who caused the attack was still in the city after the police look for some clue as to where he could be, fortunately in all the cities there was no indication that he was in them at present.

It didn't seem like anything was going to happen until the prime minister wanted to introduce some people who were there with him. When he looked to the side, the Mobius heroes appeared on the screen being accompanied by Gouhin. Obviously this shocked the inhabitants of Zootopia, the inhabitants of Tokyo, the inhabitants of a very hidden place in Japan, the secret agents who were in Chiba, the inhabitants of the Lylat system, the inhabitants of the Solana galaxy, and also the inhabitants of two earth planets belonging to two dimensions that although similar to this one in a certain point, also had several different things. Everyone was surprised that they were allowed to be seen on television.

There each of the inhabitants of Mobius introduced themselves by their respective names one by one, then they explained their backstories and how they met Eggman, the things that happened in the past, as Eggman has become more and more dangerous over the years. They explain what Eggman was looking for that day, and what he is capable of doing in order to achieve his goals, although in this part they tried to be a little discreet since they tried to calm people down and not scare them. After that they mentioned the number of times they have defeated him in the past and that this time it would be no different, since they gave as an example the previous time they were sent to another dimension in a similar way to when they arrived in this one.

Once they finished talking, the prime minister made a revelation that even surprised the Mobians and that they would become legal citizens of Japanese territory during their stay in this dimension, therefore they would no longer have to live hidden from all inhabitants. Even then the reporters started taking photos of the group, with Knuckles and Shadow being the most serious in all of them.

...

In Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd; Retsuko, Fenneko and Ookami were speechless from what they had seen on TV. They couldn't believe it. Partly they were happy that the Mobius heroes didn't have to hide anymore, but they were also worried that there were now a number of people who wanted to know more about them and wouldn't give them time in peace. Even for some reason, Retsuko felt that from that moment, that for some reason this would also affect them again, although not so much in the company, because of the rule they put in place from Monday, but because of what will surely happen on the streets.

At that moment Retsuko's cell phone received a message. When she saw it, she realized that Washimi sent it to her. She wanted Retsuko, Fenneko, and Ookami to meet her and Gori at Washimi's office. There they would have some privacy to talk about the recent topic without fear of being interrupted.

"Could you excuse us for a moment, there is something that Fenneko, Ookami and I must do" she said showing a happy face to Legoshi and Jack and then a serious face to Ookami and Fenneko.

"Okay, go ahead," Jack said.

"We will wait until they return," Legoshi said.

After that the red panda, the fennec fox and the red maned wolf left. While only the gray wolf and the labrador retriever were left, they assumed that they left because they were going to argue about how this revelation would affect them from now on. Though they both hoped none of this would get them into trouble. Meanwhile, those at the table thought about it. Even until Kabae had been silent and began to suspect that they knew more than they admitted, but due to the rule of not talking about the event that weekend in the company that would not say that I could not find out out of the hours of work.

At the other table, Anai was still sitting with Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. He also wondered the reason why his three co-workers left. What he didn't know is that his four companions did know and had sworn not to tell anyone that. And even possibly they themselves would be in the same situation if the others found out that the four of them, along with Legoshi, Jack, Louis, Gouhin, Haru and Juno are from another dimension. There would be many questions from many sides. Fortunately, in that company only Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami knew about it. They had also heard that the CEO's secretary named Washimi and the director of marketing named Gori also knew about it, but outside of them, this was unknown to the public.

...

Haida having seen the reportage with his mother in law, grandmother in law and the children. It was obvious from the looks of both red pandas that they were about to bombard him with many questions on the subject, since the weekend, he and Retsuko had managed to avoid the subject between the two of them, but since he was alone now he didn't think he could do. But just then his cell phone started to ring. Taking advantage of it, he took it out of his pocket, he saw that Tadano called him, he was definitely his savior at that moment, he got up as best he could and went to his room to answer the call.

"Hello" said the hyena through the phone.

"Hello Haida. It's been a while since we last spoke," said the donkey.

"That's right, and you were lucky to find me, since he couldn't make it to work today."

"Did something bad happen?"

"Not so much, actually I think I overdid it when I went to yoga class, and left with sore muscles, I'm feeling a little better now."

"I'm glad to hear that, I also hope you've recovered from what happened over the weekend."

Hearing the question, Haida carefully analyzed what Tadano meant, since he was sure that Tadano had seen the report on the news, but he didn't know if he had called him because of that, and wanted to ask him questions or if it was really a regular call. Though as far as he knew Tadano, he didn't seem to gossip about anything, so he decided to answer the last thing he said.

"Yes, we have been good, at the beginning we were a bit nervous that something was going to happen suddenly. But how do you see nothing has happened. Retsuko, Koka and I are fine. Just like Fenneko, Ookami and Hana. And also Miss Washimi and Miss Gori."

"That calms me down a bit, to tell the truth I was worried about you, even though you and Retsy told me that everything was fine, I still didn't feel very calm, but I didn't want to bother you with too many calls, so I waited a few days until to be able to confirm that everything was fine with you."

At that moment Haida began to feel a little guilty for two reasons. The first reason he felt this way was because of the way he thought badly of Tadano in the past when he went out with Retsuko and the urge he had to hit him for it. Fortunately he didn't get to do it, even though he had the chance to, he also remembered the second time he had a problem when he got jealous when he saw Tadano escorting Retsuko to his apartment. On that occasion they had a competition of strength that although it seemed that Haida would win, in the end Tadano was the winner. The second is the way he has been keeping that secret from people who care about him that he has direct contact with the Mobius heroes and what could happen if Eggman is not stopped.

He didn't know whether to tell the other, but he had given his word to Sonic to keep the secret that he maintains contact with him and the other mobians. But so far on the call, he didn't notice that Tadano was going to expand a little more on that topic. Instead he asked if he had plans for the weekend or something. Haida remembered that on Sunday, Nick had asked him if he could teach him to play the bass, so they had agreed, maybe if he agreed with the red fox on the day and time, after practice he could go meet with the donkey to a nearby place without fear that the two will meet.

After Haida confirmed that they could meet, and almost finishing his call, Haida told Tadano that later he would tell him what time they could meet on the weekend. Once Tadano hung up the call, Haida leaned out the door of his room. He saw that Retsuko's mother and Retsuko's grandmother weren't in the living room so he walked out while he put his cell phone in his pocket again, and went to check on the children.

The group that comes from Zootopia when they saw the report, on Jack's advice, decided to quickly leave the store and return to the hotel without anyone having time to realize that they were there, since then a rain of questions would begin that nobody knows when it would end nor would they leave them alone. Fortunately, no one managed to reach them, since the inhabitants were so distracted by the report and the hotel was only two blocks away that they could go unnoticed. Already being in the room they began to wonder why Sonic and the others would have decided to reveal their identity to everyone, if the day before they still preferred to stay hidden from everyone.

Jack began to wonder if his boss knew anything about it. He went to his room and started calling on his communicator.

"Hello Agent Savage. I guess your call is about the recent report that came out in Japan. Or I'm wrong?" said the female mouse.

"Yes this is why. But how did you find out about the report?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Well, the prime minister called me an hour ago to inform me of that, although I was not sure of the decision he made, I could not ask him not to do it either, since I'm not part of the government of that country, but what if told me is that as many of you as the inhabitants of Japan who were in the restaurant that day will also receive protection from the government."

"Really?".

"Yes, they informed me that they will go to see them at night, so I recommend that they stay there for the rest of the day and don't go out."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll tell the others."

Once he ended the call. She put away his agency communicator, and went into the living room to tell the others.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 55: Flower crown

Notes:

Here's chapter 55. This chapter takes place entirely on the planet Mobius. And it focuses on Cream The Rabbit, one of my favorite female characters from the Sonic franchise.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On the planet Mobius everything was normal in what could be said normal for its inhabitants, although Aleena, Amadeus, Locke, Pachacamac and Chaos had not returned from Green Hill after visiting the Oracle of Delphius, everyone hoped that they had had a progress in what they were investigating. The slightest thing you knew about his friends would be enough for now to know that they were all okay. Some were more impatient, but others took it more calmly, although it was clear that the most impatient were the members of the families of the disappeared, although some friends were also the same.

In one of the Green Hill homes, it is a two-floor house and very well decorated, there was a cream-colored rabbit, whose snout was white. The fur around the eyes, over her head and on the tips of the ears was orange. Her eyes and nose were brown. She wore an orange dress with a light blue double bow. She also wore white gloves, white socks, and orange and yellow shoes. She was 28 years old and in her spare time they liked to make flower crowns for her loved ones with flowers that she found in her garden. That was one of her favorite hobbies, but at the time she was doing it just to distract herself.

She was in the back garden of her house picking white, yellow and pink flowers. She always tried to take the ones that looked prettiest and in the best condition. She had always had a keen eye for picking out the best of them all. It was something that she had learned from her mother Vanilla, and that she had also taught her daughter Lorraine, who was accompanying her at the time.

Lorraine was almost the spitting image of her mother, with certain exceptions, as her coat color was yellow, with the fur on her muzzle being cream, and the fur around her eyes, over her head and on the tips of her ears was black, his eyes were yellow and his nose was brown. Her dress was like her mother's but dark blue and the double bow was green. She wore white gloves, a pair of black bracelets on her wrists, orange boots, and a pink bow on her head. She was 6 years old. The little rabbit noticed the concern that her mother had for her missing friends, although she had also lost her friends, she always tried to cheer her up, which in the little girl's point of view seemed to work.

"Cream, Lorraine, they were here" said a male voice behind both rabbits.

They both turned around to see a bee approaching them. This bee was Cream's husband and Lorraine's father. His eyes were yellow and his muzzle was cream. His antennae were yellow and black. His arms were cream and his legs were black. He wore a black with red borders pilot's helmet, which had a pair of black with orange pilot goggles on top of it. He wore an orange closed jacket with a white collar and black sleeves, which had a bee logo on the left side. Lastly, he wore white gloves with a pair of black bracelets on his wrists and orange and white shoes.

"Oh, Charmy, you're back. Have you heard from the return of our friends' parents?" Cream asked.

"Not yet. Unfortunately, no one knows or has heard of when they will be back" said Charmy crouching next to his wife.

"Sometimes I fear they won't come back. After what happened three months ago with the departure of our friends, I fear that little by little each of our loved ones will leave and never return" said the older rabbit.

The youngest rabbit hugged her mother to make her feel better. The bee did the same to comfort his wife. He even wiped away a tear that was running down one of her cheeks.

"Cream, I know you feel that way, but I'm sure they'll all come back, don't you remember that when you were 6 years old, when you were teleported to planet earth with your friends, and then more inhabitants of this planet got there, in the end we came back to this safe and sound planet".

At that moment Cream began to think that those kinds of feelings must be the same ones that her mother felt, when she disappeared for several months and until they finally met again. Although she does not know how her mother could endure all that time when both were separated for so long.

"You are right, I must think positive and that everyone will return. The only thing that worries me apart from their safety is that if they come back, Eggman and his robots will too" said the rabbit.

"Well, that is something we cannot avoid. Eggman always finds a way to come back again and again. But as long as we are able to stop each of his plans, everything will be fine for everyone on the planet."

"I'm sure about that. Well, since I'm collecting flowers to make wreaths for our friends when they return, would you like to help Lorraine and me collect the best ones."

"Of course, darling. And since I'm a bee I can tell you of all the ones here which are the best".

After that, the bee went all over the garden and before his wife and his daughter knew it, he brought a large quantity of flowers that would serve for several crowns if they were mixed with those that the two rabbits had collected. Once they had collected everything, they went back into the house to prepare the flower crowns.

In the living room there was a small blue creature, it had a small yellow ball on its head in the shape of a circle, and yellow parts at the end of its hands, feet and head. It had pink wings and its eyes were blue. Something that made it stand out from many other creatures of its kind is that it wore a red bow on its chest. It was asleep in an armchair, but when it saw the bee and the two rabbits enter the room, it got up from the armchair and flew towards them. The creature had been part of the family since it was an egg that was given to Cream when she was a one-year-old baby.

"Cheese, I see you're done with your nap," Lorraine said, as the creature approached her and she took it in her arms.

"Chao, chao" replied the creature being very happy at that moment.

Seeing that reminded Cream a lot of their childhood when she and Cheese were just as close. When Lorraine was born and she grew up, she became interested in the chao, and since she had been part of the family for several years, when Lorraine turned four, Cream gave her Cheese as a birthday present, and now it would accompany her from that moment. That was the happiest day of the little rabbit. She definitely inherited a taste for Chao from her mother, though Cheese wasn't the only Chao living in that house. Since it twin sibling Chocola also lived there with the family.

After a while the four of them were sitting at a table. Cream and Lorraine were making the crowns while Charmy and Cheese were arranging the flowers in a specific pattern of colors so that when the time was right they would take them. They spent almost an hour there, until finally they had sixteen crowns ready. Once they were all ready, they were put in a safe place so they wouldn't get damaged. Each one of those would be for their friends and their children who were in the other dimension so that when they returned, they would deliver them to them personally.

The first was a dark green crocodile over most of his body; lighter green over the front section of his body, the underside of his snout, underside of his tail, and arms. The scales that protruded from the tail and back were orange. The scales around his eyes and the upper section of his head are orange. His eyes are brown. He wears a pair of black shoulder pads, white gloves, and black boots. This crocodile was a 14-year-old teenager.

The second was a creature similar to Cheese, since it had the yellow ball on its head in the shape of a circle, and yellow parts at the end of its hands, feet and head. It also had pink wings and it eyes were blue. The only differences with Cheese is that this creature for the most part was not blue, but brown. And on the other hand the bow on it chest was not red, but blue. The latter turned out to be Chocola, Cheese's twin sibling. And which always accompanied the crocodile everywhere, as Cheese had previously done with Cream and now with Lorraine.

"Nick, is something wrong?" Cream asked seeing her younger half-brother quite agitated. It seems like he came running from far away.

"We just got a message... in town... they're on their way back... the queen mother Aleena... with her companions... Mom and dad are already there... That's why we came looking for them" answered Nick breathlessly as he took a breath pointing to himself and Chocola.

After he finished giving the explanation and that his brother in law Charmy gave him a glass of water which he drank quickly. The 6 left the house, locked up and went to the village to meet with the others.

It didn't take them long to get to the meeting place, it was the main street of the town, and almost everyone was already gathered. Moreover, by the time they were arriving, more friends and acquaintances of theirs were also arriving. It seems that everyone found out about the return at the same time. Among the people who were present, were the missing members of the family.

One was a rabbit identical to Cream. Although she was a little older, but she shared most of her physical traits with her. Cream fur on most of her body, white fur on the muzzle, orange fur around the eyes and on the tips of the ears. She also had brown eyes and a tuft of orange fur on her head. She wore a long lavender dress with white trim at the bottom of the sleeves and skirt, a burgundy vest, a blue scarf, white gloves, burgundy low-heeled shoes with yellow details. She had pink lipstick. She was Vanilla; Cream and Nick's mother, Charmy's mother-in-law, and Lorraine's maternal grandmother.

The other was a green crocodile identical to Nick. It was also dark green over most of its body, lighter green over the front section of its body, the underside of its snout, underside of its tail, and arms. The scales that protruded from the tail and back were red. His eyes were reddish. He wears a pair of black shoulder pads, white gloves, a gold chain around his neck, black boots, and a pair of black headphones on his head. He was Vector; Vanilla's second husband, Cream's stepfather, Nick's father, Charmy's stepfather-in-law, and Lorraine's stepgrandfather.

Just then, the purple hedgehog, the brown fox, the red echidna, the reddish-brown echidna, the creature made of water, and the green anteater appeared in the place. When they were finally in front of the crowd they explained what had happened and what they had discovered during their absence. Although they could only see that Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II, and Pachacamac II were okay, it was hopeful for everyone that the others were alive and well.

That was good news for Cream and her family. They were sure that they would come home, even before they knew it. Perhaps it would be a good idea to prepare a welcome party for when they return. Although they would have to agree on what each would do and have everything ready for when their friends returned.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 56: Calming down

Notes:

Here's chapter 56. This chapter focuses on the Star Fox characters that haven't appeared in several episodes.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Back in Tokyo, the inhabitants of the Lylat star system were in their apartment, everyone was surprised, although unlike the members of Star Fox who looked a little worried, the members of Star Wolf were angry, or at least Wolf and Leon were, since Panther was more neutral about it. At that time they were having a discussion about what would happen from now on for all of them. Since Star Fox seeing that the Mobians didn't mention them, they didn't have to worry about being wanted, while Star Wolf thought it was better to be safe than sorry and go somewhere else before anyone found out about them.

That provoked a discussion among all those present, except Rob, who remained apart from the others listening to the entire discussion, he could see that both sides had their point. But he was more inclined to the Star Fox position, not only because he was a member of said team, but because it was a more sensible option. Since if they left it would be more difficult to locate them, even if they carried the communicators, since these, although they were used to communicate, didn't mark the location where they were, so they used it, so if Star Wolf left and they didnt answer them , they would not be able to locate them in the event of a serious emergency for which they had to be prepared.

Even the animosity was going from bad to worse, it even seemed that Fox and Wolf and on the other hand Falco and Leon wanted to start a punch fight, but they didn't get to that point, because when it was about to start; Peppy, Slippy and Panther got in to prevent things from getting worse and worse, since similar things happened between them in the past, and it was not the time to repeat things like that, since they had bigger problems at the time.

"Guys, calm down," Slippy said.

"We don't have time for this," Panther said.

"You'd better stay apart for a few hours. This will calm them down a bit," said Peppy.

Knowing that it was time, Rob launched a small non-lethal laser beam at the fox, the pheasant, the wolf and the chameleon that left them unconscious, that beam had been installed by the toad in the robot a few weeks ago to be used in situations like these, and this first use worked perfectly.

Fortunately the rabbit, the toad and the panther managed to prevent the others from hitting the ground. It was better to take them to their respective rooms. Peppy, who despite his advanced age still had quite a bit of strength, was able to first carry Falco to his room and then Fox. Panther on his side did the same with his companions, first carrying Fox. Leon and then to Wolf. Once locked in two separate rooms, Panther began to watch the door where his companions were. Peppy did the same with his team.

Minutes passed, when finally Fox, Falco, Wolf and Leon woke up. First they were a bit dizzy as a side effect of the lightning. But other than that all four were fine. When the dizziness finally passed, and realizing that they were in a room and that each one was only with their teammate (Fox with Falco and Wolf with Leon) they decided to leave the room, only to realize that it was locked from the outside. On both sides they started knocking on the door, but there was no response from anyone, all was silence outside the room, as if there was no one apart from the four of them.

While in the two rooms, both groups kept knocking on the doors while saying to let them out, a sheet of paper slipped under both doors. When they saw what the paper said, this bothered them, since it was mentioned that no one would leave the rooms until they calmed down. Since it was not the time for arguments and fights that could even draw the attention of other people who were in the other rooms of the building. So if they had to stay there until night if they didn't calm down, then it would be like this. In those moments, Wolf and Leon wished they had their weapons to smash the door and get out of there.

Since they had no other choice, they sat on the beds in their respective rooms.

Fox and Falco lay down on the bed next to each other. Sometimes to relax they used to do that. Fox put his head on Falco's chest as Falco wrapped him in a hug. Since they had started dating and whenever they were stressed, this relaxed them quite a bit. Being as close as possible to the person they loved made them forget anything. That still surprised Falco, since for many years he always refused to form a relationship with someone, since according to him he was a free bird who did not need to be attached to anyone, if he had been told in the past that they would have a relationship with his partner, who was also the team leader, he wouldn't have believed it back then, but he didn't regret what they had lived through together since they became a couple.

And there is something that Falco would have wanted to try, and that is that he would not be the third person who would become Fox's ex-partner, since his boyfriend had already gone through two relationships that had ended. The first wasn't such a bad breakup, as it was amicable, but the second relationship did leave Fox depressed for several months, even Falco believing Fox might take his own life if left alone. That genuine concern that he felt for the fox, mixed with the feeling of wanting to see him happy again, was what made him realize that he had feelings for him, although he didn't know since when he had felt this. That's why when he managed to restore his happiness, and asked him out, to become what would later be his relationship, he promised himself that he would be the character that would make Fox happy for the rest of his life.

In the other room were Wolf and Leon. Neither of them said anything, but to anyone who could see them, they knew they were very angry, and those two were very dangerous in that mood. Although Leon would be worse than Wolf in that regard. Leon had a very dark past compared to the other members of Star Wolf, something that only the members of the team know, and Leon doesn't regret anything he did, since he did things from robbery, kidnapping and even torturing people to kill them in the slowest or sadistic way possible. Even though no one knew about it, he kept memories of all his victims so as not to forget what for him were precious memories of his favorite pastime. Although he was no longer engaged in that at present, if they pressed him they could return to his old ways.

And what's more, when Leon and Wolf met; Leon was the most feared person in the bar where they first met. It could be said that they didn't get off to a good start at first, but in a melee they had, Leon was able to admit that Wolf was equal to him in his fighting methods. And that he had even realized that Wolf didn't hesitate to hurt if he had the chance. Neither left the other injured because they had made a pact that it would be a hand-to-hand fight, without cheating or anything to see the other's capabilities in combat. That meeting was what caused them to end up becoming part of a team in the end, and although Leon would never openly admit it, he cares a lot about Wolf and Panther, but the reason he would never say it is so that nobody think you are weak.

Wolf for his part, was very thoughtful. Three months had passed since they had left their star system. Although he didn't care about most of those who were there, there was one person he was very concerned about. Though he hadn't admitted it to anyone. He didn't even tell the teammates about him. This person he was worried about came from a planet that was far away from the Lylat star system, which is called Cerinia. This girl had dated Fox first, but they had a bitter breakup, then she dated Panther, but they also broke up, albeit in a more friendly way, this was a vixen with blue and white fur, with blue eyes. She had tribal tattoos on her arms and legs; and she was currently the youngest member of the Star Wolf team, the only girl in the group, and the newest member of the team.

Her name was Krystal and she was Wolf's girlfriend. It was a bit strange that they dated, since everyone believed that Wolf was not the romantic type who would get to have a girlfriend at some point in his life, while no one believed that after two relationships had ended, Krystal would enter a third relationship. But in the end it happened, as Krystal sort of brought about a positive change in Wolf. Even he always showed her love for her in different ways, he was protective of her, although not to the point of leaving her isolated from everything, and in battle they both made a good team, together. Although they hadn't been intimate with each other yet, since Krystal didn't feel ready, Wolf respected her and was content to just hold her hand, hug her, or kiss her.

He wondered what he might be doing at the moment, or what part of the Lylat system she might be in. Knowing her, she should be looking for a way to track them down. Perhaps getting help from her older brother Sabre and her best friend Lucy. Although if they managed to find a way to get there, he hoped that they would also have a way to return, since he didn't want them to be trapped in this other star system as well. He no longer wanted more people to be going through what he was going through with him, his teammates and his rivals, since being away from home was bad enough for all of them, and even more so keeping in mind that important people for them were far away and they couldn't get in touch with them.

He wondered if Krystal's telepathy ability could reach far enough to communicate with her. He might not feel so separated from her or his home. Because a part of him wanted to get home as quickly as possible. Those last three months seemed like forever, not just for him, but for everyone else.

Outside the rooms; Peppy, Panther and Slippy were also thoughtful, remembering their loved ones who were far from them, and who would surely be worried about his well-being: Peppy was worried about his daughter Lucy. Slippy was worried about his father Beltino and his paternal uncle Grippy. Panther was worried about his mother Millie about him. And like the others they wondered what they would do, although for Panther it was more devastating, since his mother had no one but him, and he was the one who got the money so that she could support herself. Though Krystal did know of Panther's past and that he still had a mother alive, he hoped that she could at least keep her company.

Already after a few hours of being all thoughtful about their home and various other topics, when they decided it was time to let Fox, Falco, Wolf and Leon out, they were already calmer. Peppy, Slippy, Rob and Panther decided not to bring up the subject of the report to avoid another comfort. Although seeing the faces of the fox, the pheasant, the wolf and the chameleon, it seemed that they would be calm for the rest of the day even the night. He hoped everything would be quiet for the rest of the day.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 57: Calls

Notes:

Here's chapter 57. This chapter focuses on characters from Kaiketsu Zorori and Beastars. Featuring an appearance by two characters from Zootopia and a brief appearance by an Aggretsuko character and the Sonic characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of the city, Zorori was with his apprentices Ishishi and Noshishi had seen the report on one of the giant screens that were on top of one of the buildings. All the people around them began to comment on what they had seen. They were different opinions, but still the fox and the two boars decided to leave without attracting attention, since they didn't want to be linked in these discussions and in the process they did'nt want them to be related to the inhabitants of Mobius, at least not by the moment until things started to calm down. So they decided to first go to a place away from the public eye to make a call. Although knowing that at the moment it was not a good idea to call Sonic or any other of the mobians, they decided to call someone else.

The fox took out a cell phone. And he started dialing a phone number. The three of them waited for the person on the other end to answer. They didn't take long waiting.

"Hello, this is Finnick," said the fennec fox.

"Hello, this is Zorori" said the yellow fox.

"Oh Zorori. I didn't expect you to call right now. I guess you've seen the news."

"Yes. Ishishi, Noshishi and I were in the center of the city when we saw the report, now we are hiding just in case. Where are you and your companions?"

"We are in the hotel where we are staying. We had been in a souvenir shop when the report came out, but fearing that someone would not recognize us from the security video of the restaurant that was on the news on Saturday and start asking us questions about the mobians, we slipped out of there without being seen, fortunately".

"I'm glad to hear they were able to prevent that. Out of curiosity, haven't Sonic and the others contacted you?",

"Don't. Since we met Sonic, his wife Amy and his son Speed yesterday, we haven't seen them."

"Yesterday two of our companions: Elzie and Najō went to see them to look for the missing communicators. According to what they told us, there were the Prower family and the Echidna family."

"It must have been when the Hedgehog family was with us. Since they left, we haven't seen them again."

"Elzie and Najō haven't seen them since they left to go back to the rest of us."

"The strange thing about the case is that until the last we heard from them, they were still in the position of staying hidden from the public eye."

"Like from our side, it didn't seem like they were thinking of changing their minds at the time based on what we learned."

"It must have been in the course of the afternoon or evening that something changed in them."

"It is very likely that was the case. If it wasn't for the events that are happening with the population after the conference, and since it's not a good idea to draw attention to yourself, I and my trainees would have tried to investigate this, since we have solved cases before as I told you before."

"I'm sure they could do it, even two of my companions are police, who were also willing to find out what happened, but because of you, they haven't seen it as a good idea to investigate either."

He didn't mention that the third of his companions was a secret agent for obvious reasons.

"Well, if Sonic tells you something or if you find out something on your own, let us know, since we don't know how this event will affect us."

"Count on that. I will do it".

"Well, if I find out anything else, I'll let you know too."

"Done".

At that moment both closed the call to the same.

Finnick after hanging up was with Jack at the time. Nick and Judy were with their respective parents and the children at the time in the living room, while the fennec fox and striped rabbit were in the dining room. Although Jack was present at the beginning of the conversation, if he got to hear half of the conversation and because he had a good ear, he could tell who Finnick was talking to.

"It was Zorori. Right?" asked the striped rabbit.

"Yes. He and his apprentices saw the report, he wanted to know if Sonic had contacted us, as they feared that this could affect them in some way. I suppose they want to stay hidden, because if people find out that they are in contact with the mobians, then they will not have a moment of peace" replied the fennec fox.

"Do you suppose so?"

"Of course, I even know a lot about them, the trouble they've gotten into, and how they've been chased by the police multiple times. I'm sure right now you want to have a moment of peace. Although it is not the authorities who are looking for them, or at least not at the moment.

...

Right now; Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi arrived at the castle where the others who arrived there with them were. They were all serious and silent. It was obvious that they saw the report, and they were worried about what was going to happen to them in the future. They had even been worried about the fox and the two boars. At least they were glad that they were okay, and that they hadn't been followed by anyone from the city. The yellow fox only said a few words to try to cheer them up.

"Well, for the moment we are safe. No mention of any of us was made, and no one suspects that more people were brought to this part of the country through chaos control. And no one knows our location except Finnick, so we're safe here for now. I think we should stay here for a few days, just to make sure everything will be okay."

Although that eased the others' concerns a bit, they remained silent and nodded their heads in agreement.

...

Haru and Juno were in their apartment. That same morning they had gone out to the city, since both had received a call to go to a job interview at a store where clothes are sold in the city and they had been accepted. Both would start work the next day. They had even waited until it was noon to let their friends know the good news, although in Gouhin's case they couldn't contact him due to the nature of his work, but they would tell him later. They told the others at the time they knew they were going to have lunch. They called Louis first, but he didn't answer for a reason, at first both were worried because he always answered, when they called Jack, he explained what was happening with the deer, which made the rabbit and the wolf laugh. After that they gave him the good news, which was happily accepted by their friends.

Once the call was over, the two of them made a quick lunch. When it was ready, they sat on the couch and began to watch the news. At first everything was normal. But when the prime minister appeared, who was completely different from the prime minister of their dimension, they realized that it would be something important, so they decided to pay attention. Both thought that the prime minister would talk about some security methods that would begin to be implemented in the city after what happened over the weekend, but in the end it was not what they expected. Well, when they saw Gouhin appear on television and then be accompanied by the same beings that arrested Eggman in the restaurant, they were speechless. Although both hadn't met them personally yet, Gouhin had, but he never told them that they would perform on TV.

After hearing what the mobians said, which was partly things Gouhin had told them and partly new information, they became interested in that topic. Fortunately in everything they heard there was no direct mention of them about that coming from another dimension, nor was there any follow-up mention of Gouhin being with them at the time. They were surprised that they were given Japanese citizenship while in this dimension. That was good enough, since they would not have to live in hiding, but they wondered, if this would affect them in another way either directly or indirectly. Or what things could happen to them from now on. There were so many questions on their minds. They wondered if this was going to affect them in any way, although they didn't think it was going to be as bad as the things that were lived in their universe, that would be nothing compared to that.

Shortly after the report ended, they received a call on their phone. This time it was Jack who called them both. He first asked them if they hadn't left the apartment and if both were okay after his last call. Both replied that they had stayed there all that time and that nothing bad or unusual had happened to them. He then asked them if they watched TV in the last 10 minutes. They answered yes, that they saw the breaking news. But that neither of them was worried and that they had taken it in stride. Although if they were told that as far as they were concerned, anything that happened to them from now on would surely not be as bad as what they experienced in their universe of origin.

The only thing they did mention was the concerns both had for their loved ones that they had not seen in three months, although that was normal, since they all had family or friends who stayed in their dimension and taking into account how things were there, they assumed that all believed they were dead or had been kidnapped. Anything could imagine, is what were supposed to raise that all the people who knew in their dimension. Surely they have been looking for them all over the city, specifically in areas that they used to frequent, and then look for them in other areas. At first they might think that locating ten people traveling together in a vehicle would be easy to find, but as hours, days, weeks and months go by they will realize that it is not.

Once the call ended, having confirmed that Haru and Juno were fine; at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, Jack kept his phone. He was together with Legoshi, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. Anai had momentarily left the break room a few minutes ago as he was going to get something that he wanted to show his new co-workers, so the gray wolf and the labrador retriever sat with them momentarily to make the call. Louis was still at the other table sitting with Kabae, who to his misfortune was still talking nonstop, luckily because of that, she didn't hear what Jack said while on the phone, so they'd have the deer to thank for keeping her distracted.

"And how were you both?" Legoshi asked.

"They are fine, their concern is small. But nothing has happened to them," replied Jack.

"I'm very glad to hear it," said the grey wolf.

Although Legoshi at some point in the past had dated Haru, and even Juno had a crush on him, which ultimately came to nothing. In the present day, where he is now in a relationship with Jack, and he was no longer romantically linked to either of them, Legoshi still cared for them, as he viewed them as younger sisters.

"Anyway, I think Gouhin will be home early today, so when we get back from work, the three of us will already be together and Gouhin will be able to explain to all of us a little more about what happened before the conference," said the labrador retriever.

At least they wouldn't have to worry about anything at the moment, everything was calm, and until now there didn't seem to be any danger.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 58: Worries about friends and working out

Notes:

Here's chapter 58. This chapter focuses on characters from Happy Tree Friends and Ratchet & Clank. Featuring an appearance by an character from Aggretsuko and a brief appearance of Sonic characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of the city there was a group of five couples (all of them friends in one way or another) who were with their respective children. They had been in a coffee when they saw the report. That place had an area for children to play, and they had been there (except for the babies who were with their parents). It was remarkable in this group that their fur colors were very diverse compared to other beings of their species. Since there were three bears of different color between one and another: Orange, cream and green. A red porcupine. An olive green chameleon, a cream mouse, a light blue boar, a purple sheep, a light blue sea otter and a purple deer. The children weren't far behind: Three bears of which two were cream and one was red with green, a dark purple cat, an olive green with cream mouse, a purple hybrid between wild boar and sheep, and a light blue with purple hybrid between sea otter and deer.

The children had been playing without any concern. Even despite what had happened over the weekend, they weren't too worried. Because if they were sincere, in this dimension things were more peaceful, since most of them, in their home dimension, were subject to some kind of curse that could not be explained. Since for some reason, almost all of them, came to suffer violent and very bloody deaths or if it was not the case, quite serious injuries in which they wish they had died in their place. Only for a few days or at most a week to come back to life with no explanation, or their wounds to heal out of nowhere. And everything was as if nothing had happened. Until it happened again. It was an endless cycle that they would never understand what caused it and how they could stop it. Until now they had already gotten used to living with it to a certain extent. Although always when they knew a death was coming, they hoped it would be as quick and painless as possible.

A part of them wanted to live in this dimension permanently, since it was more peaceful and they would not be afraid of dying all the time or suffering serious injuries all the time. But they also wanted to see their other friends and family who were still trapped there. They didn't feel comfortable enjoying this tranquility when other important people were suffering there. If it was that easy, they would have brought them from that dimension as well, so that they would also escape what they called a curse. The worst thing would be that if they return to their dimension, things would be the same again, them getting injuries and deaths, they didn't want to go through that again. And they didn't want the children to be affected by that, since one of them was affected by that curse when he was a baby, but for some reason, from the day he turned three years old, it stopped affecting him. They never could find out the reason why. But they all agreed not to say anything to him when he grew up so that he would grow up like a normal child, without worrying about anything, and so far it seemed to have worked.

When the children had finished playing, the parents had already decided to leave, but something on the TV distracted them all. It was a last minute report. They would have ignored it, but something told them to stay a few minutes to see it. And yes, they made the right decision to stay. Since what they saw was what many others in the city saw, the press conference where the Mobius heroes appeared in front of the public and this time of their own free will. They told things that they already knew, but they also told things about their past. And they were even surprised by their reasons for trying to stop the plans of his greatest enemy. Although they wondered if they had made a move to locate his whereabouts and stop him as soon as possible. Since even if something happened to them and they died or received serious injuries, they didn't believe that they could revive or regenerate due to unknown causes in this dimension.

Once they finished watching the report, they all left. They were a bit quiet unlike others. They didn't know what to think about that. Although if they wanted Eggman to be defeated, and for the others to be able to return to their own homes, they were hesitant to return to their dimension. Reaching a dimension where they could live without worry was what they wanted most in life. It had crossed their mind to stay and live in this dimension, and even if it was possible to bring their other friends and family to live here as well. But there was something that worried them, if that would not bring short-term or long-term consequences. So far nothing had happened with their presence alone, but if something else did happen, something impossible to imagine today. They had to figure out all the possible consequences and see how it would affect everyone, but it wasn't the time to call Sonic and the others. Not yet.

They decided better to call the mobians the next day. So they don't have to stress them out that day with their worries. One more day wouldn't hurt. Finally, before they knew it, they arrived at an apartment, where they had all been living for the last three months and which was easy for them to get. When they entered, they relaxed in each of the comforts that it offered and that helped them to release a little of the stress they were going through. If only in their dimension this kind of comfort existed in the hotels that existed there. They were lucky to have enough money to pay for their stay there.

...

On the other side of the city, in a city gym, Alister and Ratchet were walking in together. Clank was with them, but with his limbs and head retracted to resemble a backpack. Fortunately there weren't many people there that day. But there was no need to be cautious. At the time they were both lifting weights, albeit ones that fit what each of them could lift. The white lombax could lift a little more weight than the yellow lombax, although each time the younger lombax could lift more weight, he even thought that very soon he would be able to lift the same amount of weight as his boyfriend. Although he told him not to force himself too much, since he didn't want him to get hurt. Obviously this followed his advice.

Both of them at the time were being supervised by the same kangaroo who was the yoga instructor they took classes with the night before. At first when they attended there it was at Clank's suggestion to relax a bit of the stress suffered. And it did work for them, although they felt sorry for Haida when they saw how badly he did it. They both waited for the hyena to feel better at that moment. When they found out that a gym was open that day, and decided to get in shape while they waited for them to return to their star system, they were surprised to see the same instructor they had in yoga classes, and like most none of them. The two of them could understand a word he meant every time he said "Protein", but at least from their gestures, they understood what he meant every time he approached them for something specific.

Something that both lombax didn't know about the kangaroo, he knew that they were hiding a secret, something that they didnt want everyone to find out. And there were several things, like the fact that the backpack that Ratchet brought was a robot, and that they weren't from planet earth, they weren't even from this dimension. How did he discover it? It was something that only he knew and that surely he would never reveal as he did. Even if he got the chance, he would reveal them in his own way. But for now it was better to continue with the exercise routine. Both in his point of view were too good at both yoga and weightlifting. It could tell that him were proud of both. They did everything to the letter and with good results. They wondered if they had undergone any similar training in their place of origin at some point before coming to this planet. Just as they finished that round, they decided to take a break, and the instructor turned on the TV, so they could watch the news for a while, just to keep up with new developments.

The last minute report that came out is the same one that other people in the country saw. Like the others they had the same reaction upon seeing the Mobius heroes, but they both had a suspicion that maybe some of them weren't very happy, they guessed that those two who didn't want to be there considering the expressions on their faces, of which they had already seen one. They listened to every part. Even Clank without anyone present noticing him raised his head to see what was happening. Everyone was expectant of what was happening in the news, until finally the report was over. At which point Clank pulled his head back again. Alister and Ratchet began to look at each other. Fortunately the mobians didn't mention their presence on this planet, so they should be thankful for keeping them a secret. But for now, they had to be cautious about what might happen from now on.

After having a short break of 45 minutes, they continued to exercise. Until finally it was 2:00 PM. They had had enough exercise, so it was time to go, after taking a short shower, they both went out, but before they left, the supervising kangaroo handed them a piece of paper. Ratchet took it and put it in his pants pocket. He then went to find Clank who was still retracted looking like a backpack and finally the two lombaxes and the robot left the gym. The instructor watched them without saying a word until they finally disappeared from his field of vision. Alister, Ratchet and Clank, although they were not seeing it directly, they felt the kangaroo's gaze until the gym was no longer in sight, it was a strange sensation that none of the three had felt before, that instructor must have something that it was strange and peculiar with respect to the other inhabitants of that planet.

Once they arrived at the apartment where they were staying, Ratchet finally took the paper out of his pants and sat down on an couch. Clank would revert to his robot form and sit to the left of him, while Alister to the right. After that, he unwrapped the paper, and the three of them began to read it at the same time. That left them shocked, as the yoga instructor wrote to them that he knew all about them, and he knew that they weren't from planet earth, and that they knew how they got there, and that the backpack they were carrying was actually a robot. That he had found out about everything since the day before, and that he wasn't planning on letting them know just yet, but seeing the report, he realized that he was the best. Although they didn't have to fear that he would give them away, his secret was safe with him, so they didn't have to worry. When they finished seeing that, the three were surprised, he really had some kind of ability.

...

At the time, the instructor was now in his yoga academy, where he was alone, and he was with the lights off while he meditated. He realized that the two lombaxes and the robot read the message from him, so a single sentence came out of his mouth.

"Protein".

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 59: Little meeting and news

Notes:

Here's chapter 59. This chapter focuses on characters from Aggretsuko. Featuring an brief appearance of Beastars characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

After having seen the report in Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, and having received a message from Washimi by cell phone; Retsuko, Fenneko, and Ookami would meet her and Gori at her office. Luckily the CEO wasn't around at the time as Washimi took care of him, intimidating him and sending him away from the office until she was done with her little meeting, which the CEO was a bit annoyed by, since he was supposed to her boss, and in his view she had no respect for him. But it would not be an option to fire her, because if she did, the company would decline, and that was not something he could allow, he knew that he needed her, that's why he had kept her in the company despite the fact that she rejected all his ideas or destroyed his desks. As he thought about that he didn't notice the red panda, the fennec fox and the red maned wolf walking past his and heading to her secretary's office.

Once they knocked on the door, the voice of the eagle told them to enter. The three quickly entered and closed the door. The office was with all the curtains closed just in case, since they didn't want them to be spied on, since despite being on one of the highest floors of the company, they didn't want to take any kind of risk. More taking into account the current events in which they are indirectly involved.

"I'm glad you could come quickly," said Washimi.

"But where is Haida?" Gori asked noticing the absence of the hyena.

"He stayed home for today. He is recovering from yoga classes. My mother and grandmother are taking care of him," Retsuko answered.

"Oh, I hope he gets better," said the gorilla.

"Me too," said the eagle.

They both knew that Haida had done poorly last night. But they didn't wait until it was so long that they didn't come to work.

"Don't worry. My mother and grandmother would give him something that they said would be in good shape by the time I got home. And that she will be able to come to work next week" said the red panda to reassure them, which worked.

"And then why did they ask us to come?" Fenneko asked.

"Well, we guess you guys watched the news a few minutes ago and saw who showed up there," Washimi replied.

"Yes we saw it. But fortunately due to the prohibition to mention anything on the subject in question about what happened on Saturday, no one approached us to ask us anything. At least not Anai and Kabae who were close to us at the time" said Ookami.

"Neither did anyone we met on the way here. Though I suspect they wanted to bombard us with questions," Retsuko said.

"Well, it seems that for fear of losing their jobs, and how difficult it would be to get a new one while the country is going through a situation like this, they have had to put up with it. At least that's beneficial to us. At least during work hours," Gori said.

"So, at the moment everything is fine here at the company. Although we still have to take care of ourselves on the way from home to work, and from work to home. Since the people on the street don't work here, and what's worse, if the same reporters who saw us on Saturday afternoon or any other find out where we live or work, we won't have a moment of peace," said Fenneko.

"Well, apparently we don't have to worry about this anymore. Because that's why I called all of you to gather here," said Washimi.

The gorilla, the red panda, the fennec fox and the red maned wolf stared at him for a few seconds without saying anything.

"Before I called you I got a call from Agent Savage. He informed me that we will receive protection from the government and that there will be some undercover agents who will be close to us and give us protection in case something happens. That was one of the things the prime minister did to ensure our well-being after Sonic and the others revealed their identity. He even said that possibly today or tomorrow some agents will visit our respective homes" said the eagle.

"Oh, and did he tell you why Sonic and the others revealed their identities to the public?" Ookami asked.

"Well, he said something that had to do with the citizens feeling safe that they would be protected from another attack on Eggman," Washimi replied.

"Oh, so I guess we should let Haida know," Gori said.

"I don't think it's the right time right now. If she's with my mother and grandmother and they suspect something they won't stop asking her questions, and if he still hasn't fully recovered he won't have any way of escaping from them" Retsuko said.

"And I'm sure that if Haida is pressed he will say everything," Fenneko said.

"Oh come on, don't you think you're exaggerating?" Retsuko said.

"I know Haida. I know he will," Fenneko said.

"I think Fenneko has a point about that," Ookami said.

They averted their gazes, they had no intention of responding to that. But Retsuko for some reason felt what they were thinking at that moment. But she didn't say anything.

Retsuko could see where that little mistrust was coming from and yes, Haida had done silly and exaggerated things in the past. And on occasion he commits a fairly serious crime, but he reconsider in time. She knew that Haida could still make mistakes, but not one of the magnitude that he almost did in the past, and since then he hadn't been through anything like it again. It had happened when they were both still 25 years old. And even after that he became more and more responsible, that he has even been a loving husband to her and a good father to Koka.

Retsuko decided instead to leave that part of the topic behind, because she didn't want to stress herself anymore. Even though she still had death metal, it wouldn't be a good idea to sing that at a time when even though no one mentioned anything, a lot of eyes were directed at her and she didn't want to draw more attention to it. Now the important thing was to act completely normal as if nothing was happening. And at least with what they had been told at least by the time they got off work, they wouldn't be harassed by reporters or others who happened to be near them on their way home. At least she had some relief that her mother and her grandmother, her father (when he got back to town the next day), her husband, her friends, the kids, and herself, too. They would be safe from any danger.

"Well, I think it's time for you to leave, it's almost time for lunch to end, because it's better that you go back to the break room" said the gorilla when she saw the time on the clock on the wall.

"Apart from the fact that it would be very suspicious if they stayed away from the others for so long," said the eagle.

"It's okay. We will see you at departure time" said the red panda.

After that, Retsuko, Fenneko and Ookami left the office. Arriving in the break room (although they hadn't realized that he had left after them) Anai had returned and was showing the cookbooks he had written to Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. These made their mouths water, since the food looked exquisite. Anai suggested that if they wanted, he could prepare a meal for them one day, they would surely like it. When they listened, they were happy and began to wag their tails involuntarily. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Kabae was still sitting next to Louis, showing him several photographs and describing what was in each one, it could be said that the poor deer was already fed up, but due to the education he received since his childhood, he could not be rude telling him to stop talking, especially considering that the hippopotamus was older than him. So he had to put up with it, at least it wouldn't be long before this suffering would end. Retsuko felt a bit sorry to see him like that, since she knew how he felt.

Once they got to their seats there was Legoshi and Jack waiting for them.

"Everything's okay," Jack asked.

"Oh yeah. Everything is as good as it could be," Retsuko replied.

"It was just a call from our relatives asking if everything was alright with us" Fenneko said in a monotone voice.

"Exactly. There is no problem at the moment" said Ookami.

"Well, if you say so, that's fine," Legoshi said.

After that, they continued to talk about different topics until the end of the lunch hour, so when the time came, everyone got up from the work area. Obviously and as expected on the way to the work area, obviously the red panda, the fennec fox and the red maned wolf couldn't help but receive several curious glances from many of the company's workers who wanted to know more about what happened. at the end of the week, and it took almost a week for them to show up again. Although they wouldn't ask any questions, at least not during working hours. When the group finally reached the accounting area, they settled into their seats, and began their second working day.

Haida was at home at the time, having ended the previous call, he hoped that her mother in law and her grandmother in law would not start asking questions. Although they didn't bring it up at first, he couldn't be sure if they were saving it for the moment he least expected or if they had no intention of asking. He hoped it was the latter. Although with Haida's luck sometimes she wouldn't be surprised if she was first and more so because her mother in law could sometimes be unpredictable, her grandmother in law wasn't so much in that sense, but if she was with her daughter, she would probably join her to see what information they could get from him about what had happened. He was sure that it would happen.

At the moment Haida was with his son Koka, and his friends: Hana, Izumi and Daisuke. Retsuko's mother and grandmother had gone out to do some shopping a few moments ago. Although Haida, being the man of the house, had gone, both red pandas told him to rest a little longer, since in his own words, they were feeling better. So it was better not to strain himrself by making long journeys and to be relaxed at all times. It was for that reason that he decided to stay with the children. Anyway, he wasn't boring, moreover, he was entertained watching them play.

Several memories from when he was a child came to his mind. Although he didn't play the same games as children of this time, the fun he had was exactly similar. That made him feel nostalgic, when life was calmer and simpler in his childhood, nothing to worry about but going to school and getting good grades. He had very good grades so there was nothing for them to worry about. He even remembered how he and the friends they had at that time juba for several hours until nightfall. And although they could no longer be together as they had in the past, he still had contact with them and called them on the phone from time to time. Even after what happened over the weekend, there were some of the people who called him after seeing him in the report.

Just then he hear the door open and close. He guessed it was the two red pandas. Which was true. They had several shopping bags.

"Wow, they bought a lot" said the hyena.

"I told my daughter the same thing" said the oldest red panda.

"Well, since my husband is coming back to the city tomorrow, I decided to buy food for 6 since he will be staying here with us too," said the middle-aged red panda.

"Wait a minute, what?" Haida said.

"We cannot be separated with the things that have been happening these days, the family must be united. So apart from my husband, I also called my father, my husband's parents, Aunt Yoshi, and your parents to come stay with all of us. They will come next week" said Retsuko's mother.

That took Haida, Retsuko's grandmother, and Koka by surprise (the latter heard it while he was still playing with his friends). Haida because he hadn't asked his opinion on the matter, and he was sure he hadn't asked Retsuko either. While Retsuko's grandmother and Koka took it happily as they liked family gatherings. Fortunately, the house was large and spacious enough to house them all at the same time.

Haida now wonders how Retsuko would take it when she found out. But he was sure death metal would get involved in this.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 60: A quiet afternoon

Notes:

Here's chapter 60. This chapter focuses on characters from Zootopia.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

After Finnick had finished the call he had received earlier, he stayed in the room to watch television, not because he was bored and had nothing better to do, but because he wanted to find out if there was anything else they could find out from the news. Perhaps there could be more information about Sonic and the others or if even from then on there would be any other changes. He had been watching every local channel in the country, but there was nothing. Most of the channels were now running their normal programming. Like for example cooking shows, TV series, animated series, game shows that were obviously repeated, talk shows, but nothing out of the ordinary. And those who had news, only showed repetitions of the press conference with comments from the presenters of said programs. Other than that, nothing new.

If it wasn't for the fact that it had been decided that they would all stay together, he himself would have gone out to find more information in the streets, and even go to where the Mobius heroes were staying. But because he could still be recognized from what happened over the weekend, they decided not to leave the hotel. What's more, a few minutes ago Bogo and Clawhauser had come to see them after seeing the report. They called Nick and Judy first, and when Nick and Judy told them they were at the hotel, they went there to make sure everyone was okay. Jack had already told them that some people from the government were coming to talk to the group so it was better not to leave there. So while most adults were talking about various aspects and Finnick was looking for something new on TV, Clawhauser was playing with the children in a room that these were the police and he, the thief they had to capture.

In Nicole and Jerry's game against Clawhauser, Clawhauser pretended he had a bag of money, but what was actually inside was some of the children's toys. Nicole and Jerry were chasing him to catch him, and they had some water pilots for that matter, to spray him, at one point when he was wet by the water he threw himself on the ground and began to feign agony thanks to the supposed "shot" he received . Both children reached out and took the bag of toys and held it up in the air in victory. At that moment Clawhauser got up and took both children in his arms congratulating them on their victory. Both children began to laugh as the cheetah circled around the room, finally dropping onto one of the beds, but gently so as not to inadvertently hurt the children. They were still laughing at that time. If it weren't for his height and age, anyone who saw them would think that Clawhauser would be just another kid there.

"That was so much fun, Uncle Clawhauser," Nicole said when she was done laughing.

"Yeah, we could play one more game with you?" Jerry said agreeing with his twin half-sister.

Both children made puppy dog eyes, so the cheetah couldn't refuse, after thinking for a moment they decided to play Clawhauser hiding some toys, while Nicole and Jerry played detectives who could find each and every one of them. The cheetah left easy clues so that the vixen and the rabbit could locate each toy throughout the entire hotel room. It didn't take them long to find them. One was under a bed, one was in one of the suitcases they brought for the trip, one was in the closet, one was in a drawer of one of the furniture, and the last one was under one of the pillows on a different bed where was the first.

"Well done, children" said Clawhauser seeing that they had succeeded.

"Thank you very much, Uncle Clawhauser" replied Nicole and Jerry.

Clawhauser took a moment to listen to what was happening in the other room, he could hear that Finnick had rejoined the rest of the adults. In a moment there had been a silence that seemed motivated by concern, so the cheetah came up with an idea to lift their spirits.

"Kids, how about we tell your parents, your grandparents, Uncle Finnick and Uncle Bogo about how you managed to win our games," Clawhauser said.

The children nodded excitedly. So the three of them left the room and went straight to the living room.

Once they got there, Clawhauser could really sense that the atmosphere was serious, so he encouraged the children to go tell the other adults about the games and how much fun they had. While that was happening Clawhauser momentarily into another room to serve himself to a bowl of cereal. Clawhauser was prepared, since before leaving his hotel, he had brought a box of cereal with a little milk to eat them in case of what for him could be an emergency. He didn't take long, since it wasn't the hardest thing to prepare. Once he was ready, he returned to the room, where he saw that his plan worked, the children cheered the adults up while he continued telling about how they won the play.

"Well, I see where they inherited their taste for solving crimes and mysteries" Bonnie said and then looked at her daughter Judy.

"Maybe they can be police like Judy and Nick when they grow up," said Mrs. Wilde.

"Or secret agents like Jack," Stu said.

"Or they could even have their own independent detective agency," Finnick said.

"If they make the choice to be a police officer, I could take care of their training in the police department myself," Bogo said.

"If they choose to be secret agents I could make some arrangements for them to join the same agency I work for," Jack said.

"And tell me, which of the things we mentioned would you like to be when you grow up?" Nick said.

"Whatever you choose, we will support you," said Judy.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, finally both children looked at all the adults and each one said half of the answer.

"We want to be all that you mentioned at the same time," Nicole said with a smile.

"And we also want to be like Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke, Pachacamac, and their respective fathers. Being superheroes," said Jerry happily.

All the adults started laughing at the idea of the children. It was common that at their age they wanted to be all that, some of the adults when they were children had similar ideas of dedicating themselves to various things when they grew up, before dedicating themselves to what they currently did. Although the superhero part was a bit more difficult to make happen, they weren't discouraged, as they knew that every child wanted to be one at some point in their life.

"Well, then we have in front of us the world's first cops/secret agents/detectives/super heroes. I think we should think about the name they will have when they are super heroes. How about Super Vixen and Super Rabbit" said Clawhauser putting the bowl of cereal on the table and carrying both children in his arms, causing them to laugh and accept the suggestion that their honorary uncle gave them for their future.

And so they spent the rest of the afternoon, talking about what the children could be in the future and even talked about their respective childhoods, with the exception of Finnick, who preferred to keep his childhood a secret from others, even from Nick, who still he didn't know the entire life of the fennec fox before they met him. His life would definitely be kept a mystery to almost every living thing on the planet with the exception of Skye, who wasn't even there, and Finnick didn't know where she was at the time. He was unaware that day she was in town briefly to get Knuckles and his family to the agency she worked for and then bring them back to town.

Already when it was dark, they would know that the time was approaching when some representatives of the prime minister would come to see them there, so they had to prepare. In order not to involve the children in this, they decided that the children would have dinner in their room, and they put the television there so that they could be distracted. Fortunately they were having a marathon of their favorite show, and when it was the case, they would get hooked on the television and act as if nothing around them existed. Although in other circumstances it would be somewhat worrying, in this situation it was the best solution to keep their minds on something else and not listen to the adults' conversation.

After a few seconds, someone started knocking on the bedroom door. They assumed they were the ones they were waiting for.

Jack walked up to the door and asked, "Who is it?"

"We are the representatives of the prime minister. We have come to see you" said one of the newcomers.

"We need your IDs to know it's true," said the striped rabbit.

Several cards were slipped under the door as evidence. Jack took out a device from his pants pocket and put the cards to confirm if they were real or not. He reviewed each of them and told the others "They are real. There is nothing to worry about."

Once he opened the door, the newly arrived people entered. Like the ones who fetched the Mobius heroes that morning to take them to the Prime Minister's home, these too were dressed in civilian clothes so as not to attract attention. One of those present brought a laptop and also brought a microphone so that everyone could speak and be heard; also a device to block communications in that room so that no one can detect the video call. Other than that, they wouldn't have anything else visible, though knowing Jack what security was like in many countries, perhaps they had their weapons well hidden in case they were needed. Once the door was closed, Jack handed back the identification cards that had been passed a few seconds ago to their respective owners. They began to check the entire perimeter of the living room so that there were no hidden cameras or speakers with a device that they brought, although they didn't enter the room where the children were, the devices didn't detect anything unusual there.

Once they finished checking, Jack gave them a brief explanation as to why Bogo, Clawhauser, Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde were with them there and that they too know the situation and have already interacted with some of the mobians so are involved in this, though Eggman is unaware of them. Understanding that explanation, the newcomers closed all the curtains in all the rooms, (the room where the children were was already closed before they arrived), turned on the laptop, connected the microphone and turned on the communication jammer device. After that they accessed the website where they would contact the prime minister.

After a few minutes of waiting, the prime minister appeared on the screen and bowed his head to them, everyone responded by bowing in the same way. The prime minister told them about the current situation and mentioned that they will be protected, there will be plainclothes guards watching over them, in case any problem occurs their duty will be to protect them if the mobians were not present at that time. All those things Jack already knew, but the others didn't, so I let him continue, but the last thing he said he didn't know, and that is that if they were really in greater danger, they would be taken out of Japan and back to Zootopia for them to be safe. He had even already arranged to get their belongings out of the hotel as well when that happened. He also told them that the townspeople who were in the restaurant that day will receive that same kind of protection, themselves and their families.

Hearing that, Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick breathed a sigh of relief for their friends, although they wondered how they would take this news, or at least their relatives who had no knowledge of what could happen.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 61: After the conference

Notes:

Here's chapter 61. This chapter focuses on characters from Sonic and Aggretsuko.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Finally Sonic and the others have reached the apartment where most of them were staying. They did the same procedure as when they left, but in reverse. Before leaving the home of the prime minister, they put on their costumes again. Which Knuckles and Shadow were still not happy about. The four families were divided among the 4 cars, sitting in the same seats. The return journey took the same amount of time as the outward journey. Now that they were in the apartment having been joined by the same group of people, they were given the costumes. Before they left, they reminded them of a proposal the Prime Minister made to them before they left their home, that if they wanted to have a place where they could all live, it would be a place where the crowds wouldn't bother them during their time in this dimension. After the inhabitants of Mobius responded that they would think about it, the four finally left.

Once they were alone, everyone began to wonder how the other people involved with them, either directly or indirectly, would take the press conference. Since the idea of keeping your whereabouts secret. At least during the press conference they didn't reveal to be in contact with some people they meet. He didn't want to give Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, Washimi, Gori, Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, and the children direct trouble. What they spent the weekend with was enough. They only hoped that the following days would have been calm, apart from the brief meetings they had with them for important things, which fortunately were not every day. Also, something they expected, but had not happened at the moment, was that none of them called them through the communicators after seeing the press conference, although they suspected that it was so as not to reveal himself in front of the prime minister and to know who else was involved in this.

Now that one thing for the day was settled for the time being, they still had the other concern that Eggman might be up to, since his base was destroyed, they couldn't locate him, not even a trace of where Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun went in the escape capsule. According to Shadow and Rouge, after the mission, the agents that accompanied them to the mission are still in the country, but they are in another city trying to investigate their whereabouts, even as everyone knew the agency was still trying to find them. They hadn't even managed to find the sign of the chaos emeralds that were in their possession. Not even with the master emerald could they detect them. It was as if he had disappeared from the face of the earth, but that couldn't be what happened, it wasn't up to Eggman to leave without fulfilling his objectives, much less if he lacked three chaos emeralds and the master emerald to achieve it. They knew that sooner or later he would show up, but when would he? It was the question that did not make them be at peace.

Although that was not the only concern they had. Since they found out what was happening with the silhouettes shown in the master emerald, they wondered what else could be shown in the coming days. Apparently nothing had turned up that day, since they hadn't been called to let them know, or if it had turned up, maybe they hadn't called, since they wouldn't know they had already returned to the apartment. With that in mind they wondered what their other friends and family were doing now. From what little they knew the time zone on their planet was the same as there, so they must still be there in the afternoon. Perhaps everyone was going about their daily chores at the time, while the children should be coming home from school. They are also worried about Angel Island. Still floating on the water, instead of floating in the air to be free from any possible attack from any land population. At least the same villains that inhabited that island were at least always defeated by the members of the Knuckles' family that were still there.

As they thought about that, the children also had their concerns. Although they had already been making sure their friends in this dimension were safe, they were still worried that Eggman might do something to his friends. Since unlike themselves or their other friends in Mobius; Koka, Hana, Izumi, Daisuke, Nicole, and Jerry had no abilities that could help them protect themselves. And also all of them were younger than them, with the exception of Jewel, of which they were a little older than her. And since their parents and other relatives were ordinary people, they wouldnt be able to defend them in case of another attack. Unless they were present themselves. Perhaps they could be watching them without their other relatives noticing. With the years they've had facing Eggman, they know how to hide very well despite their young age. Although it remains to be seen if their parents would approve of them doing what they have in mind.

...

Meanwhile in another part of the city, it was already dark. Retsuko, Fenneko, and Ookami were on their way home. Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke; since everyone went to look for their children to take them home, although in the case of Retsuko because she did go to her own home. The meerkat, the gazelle and the pallas cat didnt mention anything about the other three having gone to Washimi's office. They may not have found out, because if they had, someone would have mentioned it. While the male red panda was in his world so he probably didn't hear it and if he heard it he may have forgotten it. Regardless, the ride home was smooth. Both from work to the train station, and from there they were almost at their destination. Retsuko hoped that as her mother and her grandmother had said that when she got back from work, Haida would feel better after last night. She expected her to be like this.

Once they reached the house, Retsuko opened the door and they all entered. At the moment the children were playing with Haida, while Retsuko's mother and grandmother were in the kitchen preparing dinner. When the children saw their parents arrive home, they went to greet them. This time they were more excited, because as the next day was the weekend they could spend the day with them, and thus not be worried about being separated from them for the weekend. Sure, they could stay home all day and relax by playing games, watching TV, or any other activity you like to do that doesn't involve leaving the house. Things they commonly did on rainy days or when it was cold weather.

While the other children were with their parents, Retsuko carried her son Koka in her arms and walked over to her husband.

"And how do you feel now, Haida?" asked the red panda.

"Much better to tell the truth. It's true what your mother and grandmother said about the remedy "replied the hyena.

"I'm glad to hear that. I was worried about you, all day."

"So do I, for you. With everything that's been going on."

"What worries me is that you are going to commit a situation identical to yesterday" said Fenneko, entering the conversation without being invited, she didn't say the word stupid because of the presence of the children.

"Oh come on Fenneko, I wasn't at my best," Haida said.

"I agree, you were at your worst. What's more, I have it recorded" said the fennec fox showing her recording on her phone.

Seeing that made Haida blush with embarrassment. He was not surprised that Fenneko had recorded it anyway. He had known her for several years and knew that she would not miss an opportunity like this.

"Anyway, I don't think it will happen again."

"Of course not, but you will surely make another mistake like that in the future. Anyway I'm glad you feel better now" she said this last in a quite sincere way that showed in her voice.

"Fenneko…" Retsuko and Haida said at the same time.

"Well, it's getting late, it's time to go home. If possible, see you tomorrow" said the fennec fox.

"Oh yeah. See you tomorrow" said Retsuko.

Haida just nodded.

After that the others also said goodbye and went home with their children.

Koka who had heard his "aunt" Fenneko's conversation with his father tried to hide his laughter. He had already seen similar discussions in the past that seemed comical to him. He didn't know why, but there was something about them when they argued that he seemed to be watching a cartoon.

After a while they continued with their previous conversation. Haida told them about how his day went, he told her that shortly after noon, after obtaining the home remedy, the pain went away. Retsuko was glad of that. He also told her that Tadano called him on the phone. They had agreed to meet on Sunday. Retsuko was glad to hear that. She was even glad to see Haida and Tadano over the years, despite what she learned Haida didn't like Tadano at first just because he dated her for a short time. On the other hand, Retsuko talked to him about how the day at work went and mentioned how many of their co-workers were worried about him, even the new ones and also Washimi and Gori. Haida felt good to see that they really cared about his health. Throughout the conversation they avoided mentioning the press conference, just so as not to attract the attention of the other two red pandas who were in the kitchen, although both had a suspicion that the other had seen it on television.

It was at that moment that Retsuko's mother and grandmother came out of the kitchen to say that dinner was ready. Seeing that the other children were no longer there, they realized that they had already left with their parents. In the end, it was common for Fridays to come faster, although the reason for this to happen was still not explained, since even before the events of the previous weekend, things were already like that. Anyway, they asked the three present to go to the kitchen for dinner. They all nodded and went to their respective chairs. After praying for a few minutes, finally the 5 began to eat. At first they all dined in silence. Haida still hadn't told Retsuko what her mother had planned. He still expected the inevitable when she found out about it.

Although during dinner they didn't talk about that or anything related to the press conference, instead they talked about the preparations that everyone would make for the next day for the arrival of Retsuko's father. Almost everything had already been planned, he would be home at noon. So they would have enough time to prepare everything in the morning. Retsuko and Koka were excited to see their father and grandfather respectively. Haida realized that it wouldn't be fair to tell Retsuko what would happen tonight since she seemed so happy and he didn't want to kill her happiness. He would tell her later, but before their other relatives came. After they finished dinner, they went into the living room for a bit and watched a family movie, albeit one that was appropriate for Koka's age. Since it was Friday, everyone could go to sleep a little later.

And so ended another day in the city of Tokyo. Everything was quite quiet in the city and its limits, but what no one knew was that in an unknown place, Eggman was doing the final procedures for his next attack.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 62: The arrival of a relative

Notes:

Here's chapter 62. This chapter focuses only on the characters of Aggretsuko.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Another weekend has begun in the city of Tokyo. So the day of relaxation had begun for many of the inhabitants who still worked during the week. Even for the inhabitants of schools and universities who had been taking classes at home, they could now relax without having to do any homework. Unlike last Saturday, which at that time had been a fairly normal day where the inhabitants went out to relax and do things they liked, this day was different in comparison. They had all chosen to stay home, even despite the press conference held at noon the day before. Although this was understandable, that day was a week after the attack that took place in a restaurant in the city, and they were afraid that it would happen again.

In one of the houses in the city, a family was preparing everything that was needed for a welcome meal. Retsuko was there with her mother and her maternal grandmother preparing the food, although the youngest red panda was doing her part, her mother was correcting something she was doing every time, although this was stressing the red panda a little, she tried to keep her mind relaxed, that day nothing would make her angry, she would try to keep her mind calm in peace. After all, she couldn't see her father very often, since in recent years he had started working outside the city, and there were few occasions when they could see each other, such as birthdays, Christmas and New Year, that there were certain celebrations in which they gave him days off.

In the dining room, Haida and Koka were setting the table. They had put the tablecloth between the two of them. Also the cutlery that were spoons, forks and knives, although the hyena was the one who put the knives, since he didn't want his son to get hurt accidentally. Each of the two was experiencing different emotions at that time, since Koka would see his grandfather for the first time in several months, he always liked spending time with him, as with the rest of his relatives, it is because of that emotion that the night before, it took him a long time to fall asleep. On the other hand, although Haida was also happy to see his faher-in-law, he was still afraid that Retsuko would sooner or later find out what her mother had planned and he didn't want her moment of happiness to be ruined.

Once the table was prepared, and taking advantage of the fact that they had already finished their part, they both sat down on the couch. The little red panda sat on his father's lap. There were very special moments where both of them could have a brief father-son moment. They spent time together watching TV, or there were even times when Haida liked to practice playing the bass and Koka would sit with him to watch him, moreover last Christmas, a gift that the hyena gave his son was a small guitar for him to play. learn to play, as he realized that he had a great interest in music. Maybe he can even play in a band like when he was younger. Perhaps his friends could form such a band, whatever he decided for his future, he would support him no matter what he wanted to be.

"Dad" Koka said looking at his father.

"Yes, Koka," Haida answered.

"You and Mom will never go to work outside the city like Grandpa does. TRUE?"

"Of course not. Although the company where we work has offices in other countries, there is no need to send anyone to another place, even if they did it would be people who have been working longer than your mother and me."

"That's good, I couldn't bear to be separated from you two for so long" said the little red panda and then gave his father a hug.

That made Haida remember a few days ago, when Koka stopped talking to everyone because he didn't want to separate from his parents, and it was true, Koka was very attached to them.

"Don't worry son, we will never leave. Moreover, if we had to leave the city for work, we would take you with us" said the hyena returning the hug.

So the two were sharing a father and son hug for a few minutes. They didn't even realize that the three female red pandas were watching them.

"Situations like that remind me a lot of the past with you and your father, Retsuko" Retsuko's mother said.

"Really? I always thought I was attached to both of them in the same way," Retsuko said.

"Yes you were, but you always showed a special affection for him, and even the times you spent with him are almost similar to those of Haida and Koka" Retsuko's mother said.

"And it's a family trait. Your mother was the same with your grandfather when she was a child too" Retsuko's grandmother said.

"Wow, I didn't know that. Maybe when Koka gets married and has children, maybe she will have a relationship with his children" said the youngest red panda.

"I think Koka is very close with Hana, I think they would make a cute couple when they grow up" said the middle-aged red panda.

"Mom, you're not going to create arranged dates for Koka when he grows up, to get him a date like you did with me a few years ago" said the youngest red panda.

"It's necessary, but don't worry, this time the dates will be reduced to one person, and it will be with Hana, so Koka won't need to be nervous.

Retsuko was about to say something, but her grandmother decided to change the subject, since this was not the time to start an argument. She therefore looked at the clock and caught the attention of both.

"Well Retsuko, we have to finish preparing the food, remember that your father said that it will arrive a few hours earlier than expected, so we have to hurry, we don't know if it could arrive at any time" said the older red panda.

"Oh yeah. It's true. Let's go" said the youngest red panda completely forgetting the previous conversation, or so it seemed.

Approximately half an hour passed, when everything was ready, seeing the time, it was almost noon, so there was little left for lunch. Retsuko's mother called Haida and Koka to get ready for lunch. At that time father and son were playing a video game, the same one that Koka played with his friends on Sunday last week. Both were very close. Although Haida didn't play video games as much as his son, they weren't that bad at them either, although he lagged behind Koka. So during the rounds they were playing they were tied with the same number of wins. Realizing it was time to eat. They saved the game, and turned off the video game console, put it away, and turned off the television. Just as they were about to go to the dining room, a vehicle pulling up in front of the house.

The vehicle door opened and the passenger who was there paid the driver, then got out with two suitcases in both hands where he had his things, closed the vehicle door and finally left. The newcomer was wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt, purple pants, and brown shoes. His eyes were black and his fur was light brown. Despite being in middle age, he was not very noticeable in his physical appearance. He now himself he was happy to return to the city after being away for a while. He hoped that everything was fine, since since the call he made a few days ago he had noticed something strange, he hoped that whatever it was, the situation had been fixed. He wouldn't like to see everyone feel bad at that moment. Finally he went to the door and knocked on it. He waited a few seconds until it finally opened.

"Dad!" Retsuko said seeing the newcomer at the door.

"Retsuko, I'm glad to see you," said the male red panda.

Retsuko walked over and gave him a welcoming hug, right after he had placed his suitcase on the floor.

"How have you been these days Retsuko? I hope well" said her father.

Retsuko could tell that she was doing pretty well for most of the week. She though didn't want to spoil the meeting with her father by remembering some bad things, so she just answered "Pretty good".

"Come in, the others are inside in the dining room" Retsuko said.

Retsuko's father collected his suitcase again and went into the house while Retsuko closed the door again. Once he entered he placed the suitcases on a table and Retsuko directed him to the dining room, which was where the others were.

Once in the dining room and seeing the newly arrived red panda, everyone had similar reactions to Retsuko. The first to approach was Koka who jumped into the air and was caught by his grandfather, who gave him a big hug.

"Wow, how is my little champion today?" Retsuko's father said giving his grandson a hug and then placing him on his back.

"Very good grandpa, as always" Koka replied with great happiness.

After that, Retsuko's mother approached her husband and gave him a welcoming kiss while saying "I'm glad you came back safely, I hope there was no traffic problem".

"Of course not dear, it was all clear. Even much more than usual. But it doesn't bother me, since then I could return faster to see you and the rest of the family" he replied.

At that moment, Retsuko's grandmother approached her son in law "And how was your work?".

"It was pretty good, although I would like to be sent to work right here in the city from now on."

Haida was the last to approach and asked his father in law "And why don't you ask for a transfer so you don't have to go so far?".

"Well, that's one of the two surprises I bring you. Since I managed to get transferred back to the city headquarters, so starting Monday."

Everyone was happy to hear that news. But then they began to wonder what the other surprise would be.

"The second surprise is that I brought you gifts, I bought them last night when I got off work. They are in my suitcase, I am going to look for them" said the red panda as he put his grandson back on the ground.

He hurried to the living room and it didn't take long for him to return with gifts for his family.

"For my dear wife, I bought a box of her favorite chocolates," he said as she handed the box to Retsuko's mother, who was happy, as she was her favorite brand of chocolate.

"For my dear mother-in-law, I bought her a yukata with flower patterns" he said as she gave the dress to Retsuko's grandmother, who loved it as both the color and the design of the flowers were her favorite.

"For my sweet little daughter, a new perfume with a sweet and relaxing scent" he said as she handed the bottle to Retsuko, who sniffed at it and felt as if all her troubles had melted away.

"For my son-in-law, a album with his favorite music" he said as he handed the disc to Haida, who is surprised, as they are a album he has been looking for for a while.

"And last but not least, for my grandson, a new video game" he said as she handed the box with the video game inside to Koka, who showed a lot of happiness, since it was a video game that he wanted.

Everyone thanked him for their gifts and everyone shared a group hug, although in Haida's case he had to bend down to hug all the red pandas. Once they broke away from the embrace, they sat at the table, prayed briefly, and began eating lunch together as they caught up on various things.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 63: Day at the pool

Notes:

Here's chapter 63. This chapter focuses only on the characters of Zootopia and Sonic.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile, in another part of the city; Nick, Judy, Jack, and Finnick had walked out with Nicole and Jerry. They were heading to Tokyo Summer Land. Although Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde had been asked to come along, they said they'd rather rest for the day, but hoped they'd have some fun. Since Jack had been to that water park before, he still remembered the address where he was. When they finally got a view of the place, Jack was surprised, as it was much larger than he remembered. Seeing the others, they had the same surprised expression, although in their case because they had never seen a water park before. While the children's expression was one of astonishment more than anything. Since they were eager to see the fun that awaited them in there.

Once they got closer, they saw that there was a line to get in, it wasn't as long as you might expect in those kinds of places, but there were more people than they would have expected. They still wouldn't be in such a long line either. They stood in line and waited about 15 minutes, until they finally arrived at the place to pay the entrance to the place. It was a place where there were several pools, some with slides and others without. There was a roller coaster, a ferris wheel, and an area where they could eat. The children were wide-eyed with excitement, the expressions on their faces spoke volumes. They were happy to be in that place. If it wasn't for Judy grabbing both of their hands, they would have already jumped into the pool without first changing their clothes. She wouldn't have been surprised if they had tried it in this situation.

Finally they decided to go change, Finnick brought the backpack where their swimsuits were, so he handed one to each of them. And they went to the locker room. Judy went over to the two child to help them change. It didn't take them long before they finally came out and handed their regular clothes over to Finnick to put it in his backpack. They then handed the backpack over to a caretaker to look after it while they were here. All the boys in the group were shirtless in their swimsuits. Nick was wearing aqua green pants; Judy was wearing a striped T-shirt in different shades of pink and greyish blue shorts; Jack wore black pants and could see all the scars he had on his chest, back and arms; Finnick was wearing red pants with purple stripes on both sides and he was also wearing a pair of sunglasses on his head; Nicole was wearing a pink one-piece swimsuit and still had the blue bun on her head; Jerry was wearing light blue pants.

Finally the group went to the nearest pool, one that was not too deep so that the children could get into it without drowning danger. The adults were the first to approach, with Nick and Finnick being the first to get into the water. After them entered Nicole and Jerry. Judy and Jack for the time being decided to sit on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water.

At first it was a quiet evening for the family, after a while Jack and Judy got in the water and joined Nick, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry. While there they saw other families swimming near them or in the other nearby pools, as well as other people who were riding the ferris wheel, or the roller coaster. They definitely needed moments like this very often, similar to what they had in the hot springs a few days ago with people relaxing and having fun, and not worrying that something bad was going to happen at the moment. However, a sudden little scream from several people put them on alert, at first they thought that something bad had just happened, but when they listened well, those screams were not of fear, but of emotion. When they looked up as much as they could, they realized why that was.

They were surprised that those who had just arrived at the water park were nothing more and nothing less than Sonic and the other mobians. Almost most of those who were there, came as they wanted to thank them for getting rid of Eggman the previous week, and for making everyone in the city feel safe, even several of them wanted to take pictures with them. For the inhabitants of Mobius (with the exception of Cosmo, Tikal, Shadow and the children) this was not new. It was a situation that they had experienced before, when they were on the other planet earth; though Sonic, Tails, and Amy went through this the most, Knuckles and Rouge on rare occasions. But they still tried to quickly end this, since the reason they came to this place was to relax as a family, it even cost them a lot, but they had managed to convince Shadow to come, although he still had an expression of few friends reflected in his face.

Once they finished taking photos with the others present, finally the group also went to put on swimsuits so they could get into the pool it didn't take them long. Like the inhabitants of Zootopia, all of the boys in the group were also shirtless in their swimsuits, and all had removed their regular shoes but kept their gloves on, with the exception of Cosmo and Flora who don't wear gloves, Knuckles wasn't wearing his hat either, and Tails wasn't wearing his pilot goggles or scarf either. Speed did keep wearing his electric guitar-shaped necklace, Amy her red headband on her head and Tikal the tiara on her forehead. Amy and Tikal kept the bracelets on their wrists as Shadow had the golden rings on his.

Regarding swimsuits: Sonic wore red pants, Amy a two-piece swimsuit consisting of a short shirt and a skirt red with yellow hearts (one identical to the one she had at home in her home dimension), Tails a blue pants, Cosmo a light green one-piece swimsuit, Knuckles a purple pants, Tikal a light blue one-piece swimsuit, Shadow a gray pants, Rouge a red two-piece swimsuit, Speed an orange pants, Flora a blue one-piece swimsuit, Alex a yellow pants, Locke II and Pachacamac II wore brown pants, Rutan wore black pants, Silver wore aquamarine pants, Jewel a yellow one-piece swimsuit.

It was curious that most of the male mobians were mostly naked or partially clothed, but for swimming in the pool they did wear swimsuit.

As the group approached the pool, they became aware of the three foxes and three rabbits in front of them, submerged in the water.

"Wow, what a coincidence that we met in this place" said Sonic when he saw the inhabitants of Zootopia.

"I agree with you, we didn't expect to see them here" Judy said when she saw the Mobius inhabitants.

"And what brings you here?" Tails asked curiously.

"Well, a few days ago we saw a sign in the city announcing that the water park was going to reopen. And the children wanted to come because we waited until today to come. And to you?" Nick said.

"After yesterday, and since we no longer had to hide, Ms. Gori suggested that we spend a relaxing day hanging out with the people of the city and she suggested that we come here" said Amy.

"Miss Gori and her friends came with you?" Jack asked.

"No. She and Ms. Washimi went out for a walk around the city and to relax a bit after a week of work. We don't know where in the city they are right now," replied Cosmo.

"On the other hand, we learned from Ms. Gori that Retsuko's father returned to town earlier today, so Retsuko, along with her mother, her grandmother, Haida, and their son Koka stayed home to have a family reunion with him," Knuckles said.

"And on the other hand Fenneko, Ookami and their daughter Hana we don't know what they are doing, we haven't contacted them all day, nor did we have any information about them. They must be resting too" said Tikal.

"Anyway, if something were to happen we could contact them. Right Shadow?" Rouge said.

Shadow simply crossed his arms without answering anything. He still wasn't happy to be there.

"Typical Shadow" said all the adult mobians at the same time.

At that moment, Nicole and Jerry approached Judy and began to whisper something in her ears. After this she approached the blue hedgehog.

"Sonic, I wanted to ask you if you and the others would like to stay with us, since Nicole and Jerry want to play with your children, is that okay with you?"

Sonic looked at his wife and his other friends. They nodded their heads, with the exception of Shadow who simply stayed in the same pose.

"Okay kids, go play with Nicole and Jerry" said Sonic looking at the 8 mobian childs.

They got into the pool one by one. Although in the case of Jewel she was being carried by her brother Rutan. Since she couldn't swim alone. After the children; Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal and Rouge also entered. Being Sonic and Shadow the only ones left standing on the border.

Half an hour passed where the children had been having fun, there in the pool was an inflatable ball that the children had used to play volleyball. They had divided into two groups. On one side were Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II and Rutan. On the other side were Speed, Silver, Nicole, Jerry. In order for the second team to have the same number of people as the first, Finnick would play with them as Nicole and Jerry asked him to and even made puppy dog eyes for him to play with them. In the end, Finnick agreed, he couldn't refuse every time they bombarded him with those eyes. At the moment the game was tied, and each team was refusing to give up the victory.

On the other hand, Nick and Knuckles who had taken a pair of round floats, were each lying on one of them as they relaxed in the sun. As they rested, Nick told Knuckles how he had changed his life between him when he was a con man to now being a cop. Knuckles on the other hand told him about what life was like for him being the guardian of Angel Island where both he and his family were in charge of protecting the master emerald as well as the island's inhabitants.

Near them Tails and Jack talking about the types of gadgets that Jack used in his missions, listening to the descriptions, Tails mentioned that he had invented similar gadgets in the past. Definitely if Tails was from this dimension, he would have been a great addition to the agency. What's more, with all the weapons and vehicle makers in the agency, including Agent Winters, Jack was sure that the two-tailed fox with the other gadget makers in the agency would make a great team if they came to work together.

Finally Judy was with Amy, Cosmo, Tikal, Rouge and Jewel (the latter was in her mother's arms). Each one recounted how their family life had been with each of their husbands (mates in Judy's case), and their respective children. They even told funny anecdotes that they had lived throughout their life. But while Judy was talking, she couldn't help but look at the shore where the blue hedgehog and the black hedgehog were still far from the others.

"By the way, I have a question. Why Sonic and Shadow aren't here with us in the water?" asked Judy.

"In Shadow's case, he doesn't like this kind of activities, he only came because we insisted" said Rouge.

"In Sonic's case, he's afraid of water," said Amy.

That last part left Judy in shock as she couldn't believe that a hero as brave as Sonic could be afraid of something like that.

"But why is he afraid of it?" asked the gray rabbit.

"We don't know, but he wasn't always like that, because when he was younger he knew how to swim and he did it very well. That was told to me by my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. But it was at some point when Sonic was separated from his siblings, and before I knew him that he had developed that fear. We never found out what happened, since he doesn't want to talk about it" said the pink hedgehog.

"Oh…it must have been pretty traumatic for him," Judy said.

"That's what we all believe, though that's not to say he doesn't outgrow his fear of water when someone needs him. Since he saved me twice from the water when we were both young" said Amy.

"Wow, so that part is very admirable of him. I would like to help him overcome his fear of water" said the gray rabbit, looking back at the hedgehog.

"Maybe we can all do it together" said the pink hedgehog.

At that moment Amy began to whisper the idea that she had in mind to the other girls, and later they would tell their other companions.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 64: Family Time

Notes:

Here's chapter 64. This chapter focuses only on the characters of Aggretsuko, Zootopia and Sonic.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile in another part of town, Retsuko was on the phone with Fenneko, as the latter wanted to ask her a question about something that had just happened with her, Ookami, and Hana approximately 15 minutes ago. They had been eating an ice cream in an ice cream parlor, when some people approached them saying they were from the government, and sat at the same table as them, there were not many people in the place, but they had sat down with them, They said they already knew who they were and didn't have to worry. Then they explained the same thing to them that according to them they had already explained to the inhabitants of Zootopia the night before. They even showed them a short video of the prime minister explaining why two of his agents had approached them like that from the nothing. Although since they were dressed in civilian clothes and were talking quietly, no one from the surroundings could hear what they were talking about. Once they were done with what they came to do, they quickly left.

"And so that's what happened. At first I doubted they were agents, but they were. That's why I wanted to ask you, have they been to see you too?" Fenneko asked.

"Well, yes, they also came here. Although considering how long they talked to you, that means they came here first. Since they arrived shortly after we finished eating," Retsuko answered.

"And nothing else happened at your house?"

"No, my mother was about to ask several questions about what had happened after the agents left, but my father, realizing that I was uncomfortable for wanting to talk about it, distracted her until the subject was left aside" .

"And your grandmother? She didn't say anything?".

"In my point of view, I don't think so, she seemed that her didn't give much importance to the matter or her didn't want to bother me with it. Whatever the cause, she is normal at the moment."

"And how is Koka?"

"Well, Haida and I, while my parents and grandmother weren't around, we told him that everything would be fine. That he didn't worry about anything, and that he only cared about things that he was interested in doing. We even told him that if something happens, his friends will see to it that he is safe."

"Ookami and I said something similar to Hana when the agents left."

"Do you think they've already talked to Ms. Washimi or Director Gori?"

"Well, if they didn't talk to them before they got to your house, or between them talking to you and your family to the time they talked to me and my family, they might be talking to them right now, or they're getting to where they is it so".

"Yes, I spoke with Director Gori, after breakfast, to find out how everything was in her apartment. She told me that they would go to relax during the day in the city, although she didnt tell me where exactly they would go. Have you seen them in the city?"

"No, at least in the area I'm in I haven't seen any trace of them. If it had been, he would have stood out among the other people, and there would have been a great reaction from everyone similar to how they do with famous people from from the city, the country or anywhere in the world."

"You're right about that, and even as observant as you are, you would have seen them by now."

"Although I think I can find out where they are right now. If they're in town and someone has already seen them, they've already posted something, I think I'll get to doing that right now."

"That's not necessary Fenneko."

"Of course it is. I can't miss the things that people are talking about on that subject."

"Oh well, I know I can't stop you, I hope the rest of the day goes well for you anyway."

"Thank you. I also hope the same with you."

"Well, we'll talk again later."

"OK. See you later".

After that, both closed the call.

Retsuko finally put her phone away and headed to the living room where her father, her husband, and their son were playing the new video game sitting on one of the living room couches. While her mother and her maternal grandmother watched as the three of them played sitting on the other couches. It could be seen from the scores that Koka was beating both Haida and Retsuko's father. Once he finished the match, Koka celebrated his victory. And everyone congratulated them. Seeing his mother, the little red panda looked at her, and asked if he wanted to play too, since the game was for 4 players. In the end Retsuko nodded her head and sat down next to Koka. As the game had the option to face two against two at the moment in which there were 4 active players, two teams were formed. In one Haida and Retsuko, in the other the father of Retsuko and Koka. Finally the game started for another game that the whole family would watch.

...

Meanwhile Fenneko and Ookami were still in the city with Hana. Fenneko kept checking her cell phone for signs of where the Mobius heroes might be, while Ookami carried their daughter on his shoulders, while he watched his wife. Hana partly wanted her mother to know where the mobians were since she wanted to see her new friends again. It only took them about a few seconds, until she finally found what they were looking for, some photos taken by several people showed that they were in Tokyo Summer Land. When Hana saw where they were, her eyes began to shine with excitement.

"Dad mom. We can go there. Please?" said the little wolf-fennec hybrid.

Ookami and Fenneko looked at each other, they had no specific plans, just to spend a day with their daughter, and well, it wasn't a bad idea to go relax there for a while.

"Okay, we can go there" said Ookami.

"'But first, we have to go home for our swimsuits,' said Fenneko.

Hana was very happy to hear that her parents were going to take her there, she would have liked Koka and his parents to come with them, as well as Washimi and Gori, but she knew that Koka had a meeting with his grandfather that day and she knew he wanted to see him, so she understood why he couldn't come and neither could his parents. And the Misses Washimi and Gori must also be busy. But at least she would be with her parents at all times. And at least that made her happy.

It didn't take them long to get home, only about 15 minutes thanks to the subway ride, fortunately they lived near the train station. When Ookami and Fenneko got married they decided to live in a place that gave them easy access to transportation, whether it was when they had to go to work, drop Hana off at school or at Retsuko's house for babysitting, or when they wanted to go on a trip. Once they were home, they took their swimsuits, and some protectors to cover their cell phones so they wouldn't get wet, and finally went out again and took the train again to go to the city's water park.

Once they got to the water park, they saw that it was a bit crowded, but not too crowded. They already guessed him because he was like that, but at least it didn't take them long to get in. At first they gave him a brief look around and were surprised that he was quite alright. Ookami and Fenneko came over once when they were dating, before they got married. And they both had a lot of fun that time they were there, they expected to have that same kind of fun now that they were with Hana, since this was her first time in such a place, and her eyes showed emotion. And the three of them could tell that they weren't the only families in that place, so at least they were glad that others were having fun too, as if what happened last Saturday had never happened in the city.

After taking a tour they decided to change to the locker room. Ookami went alone one way, while Fenneko went with Hana. They didn't take long to change and when they left they also handed over their regular clothes that were in a bag to the manager to take care of them. Now Ookami was wearing green pants with white stripes on the bottom, which had a pair of white laces on the front section and he was otherwise shirtless. Fenneko was wearing a one-piece swimsuit which had in a light blue and yellow vertical striped design, which had light blue dots on the yellow striped section. Hana on the other hand was wearing a light blue two-piece swimsuit.

As they looked around what to do first, Hana was the first to hear two familiar voices calling out to her. Turning around she could see that they were two new friends: Flora and Nicole, who were with the other children and their respective families, most of them swimming in the nearby pool. Hana recognized all the children, even the red echidna, the silver hedgehog and the black and red bat, since she saw them on the communicators a few days ago, but it was the first time she had seen their parents, the white bat that was in the pool and the black and red hedgehog that was fur on the other side along with the blue hedgehog. She wondered why the two adult hedgehogs hadn't gotten into the water yet like the others. When Hana saw them, she took her parents' hands to make them look at her.

"Dad, mom. Look they're over there" Hana said pointing towards the pool.

When Ookami and Fenneko saw where their daughter was pointing, they saw the mobians. But what surprised them the most is that the inhabitants of Zootopia they met the previous week were there too. The three approached and greeted them.

"Wow, I didn't expect that we would meet again in this place" said Ookami.

"Yeah, I'm in for a pretty interesting match," Nick said.

"And what brings you here?" Tails asked.

"Well, it's a long story, but we can tell you about it later. Although let's say that thanks to Hana we are here. She wanted to come here," Fenneko said.

"If you want, you can stay with us, the more the merrier" said Amy.

"Are you sure?" asked Ookami and Fenneko.

Everyone present, or at least almost everyone, with the exception of Shadow, nodded, the black and red hedgehog continued in his regular pose without paying attention to the newcomers. Ookami and Fenneko seeing it wondered why it was like that.

Their thoughts were momentarily interrupted by Rouge, who not having seen them before, introduced herself, her three children (Rutan, Silver and Jewel) and her husband Shadow who was still standing without saying anything. Ookami and Fenneko also introduced themselves to her and introduced her daughter Hana.

Once the introductions were over, the three of them finally entered the pool. Hana went to play with the other children, since now both teams would have the same number of children, the others thanked Finnick for playing with them during that time, so the male fennec fox went to talk to Nick and Knuckles, curiously Ookami was also to talk to them while Fenneko went to talk to Judy, Amy, Cosmo, Tikal and Rouge (the latter was still holding her baby daughter in her arms).

They were all having a lot of fun, but what he didn't know was that they were being watched and that their fun wouldn't last long.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 65: A New Plan

Notes:

Here's chapter 65. This chapter focuses only on the characters of Sonic and Aggretsuko. The characters from Zootopia, Ratchet & Clank, Star Fox, Happy Tree Friends, Kaiketsu Zorori, and Beastars will make cameo appearances.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In an unknown location, was Dr. Eggman's base. He had already finished what he was planning for his next attack, and was already testing lifeforms from this dimension to see how it would work. He obviously didn't kidnap any inhabitant of any city on the planet, since he didnt want to attract attention. It had already cost him a lot to find those kinds of hiding places. These life forms were the closest thing to what he could call wildlife in this dimension. He couldn't tell what species it was as it wasn't something that neither he nor his robots could easily recognize. But it was the best they could find in such a short time. According to his research, these creatures were omnivorous, but their main diet was based on meat. So in his tests that he did, he saw that what he planned was all going pretty well. The creature was doing just what he expected it to do. If all went well in the final tests, he would release the creature as soon as it returned to normal, in the place where he found it so that if someone else found it he would not realize that it was the object of his experiments.

In another part of the base Decoe and Bocoe were watching through the security cameras if anyone was in the surroundings of the base. They were a bit bored at the time. Bokkun was behind them eating a cake. How he being a robot could eat? That was a question that Decoe and Bocoe asked each other for many years. It was something that even Eggman himself wondered too, since he didn't give him the ability to eat when he built him. Whatever caused him to eat remains a mystery and he will continue to be. Because by now everyone had given up trying to figure out how that was possible. Even his enemies also had those doubts, and even Tails who had mechanical knowledge couldn't find a logical explanation for this either. That would be one of the Mobius mysteries that would remain unsolved.

Seeing that there was nothing near the base, they began to look around the city of Tokyo to see if there was anything new, the city was quiet. It wasn't as crowded as it had been that day they launched their attack while searching for the chaos emeralds there, but the streets weren't deserted either. After they found out from the news that Sonic and the others revealed their identities to each other in front of the public it made them remember past events that happened 22 years ago. Perhaps they could cause more trouble on a daily basis now that it would be easier to find them since they won't be hiding all the time. Now they just had to find out where in the city they were, if they were all together or what they were doing at that moment. They looked around with the small mini cameras where they only saw normal citizens, but finally they reached a place that caught their attention and it was the last place they thought they would find them.

"Who would have thought that Sonic and the others would be in a water park," said Decoe.

"And who knew that Shadow and his family would be with them there too," Bocoe said.

"And who knew that those people they rescued last week are there too," Bokkun said when he looked on the screen noticing the inhabitants of Japan and Zootopia that the other two robots didn't notice at first.

When the yellow robot and the silver robot looked at each other, they realized that what the flying robot said was true. Though they noticed that not all of the ones they saved were not present there at the time and by looking at other surrounding areas they realized that the others were not in the water park.

"And so. What do you think we should do? Do we notify the boss or do we act on our own?" Bokkun asked.

"Well, he's busy," said Decoe.

"And he told us not to bother him," Bocoe said.

"So we will only go and we will need your help" said both robots in unison.

"But what do you need me for?" asked the flying robot.

"Well, do you remember when you dropped bombs that when they exploded all they did was leave people covered in soot?" Decoe asked.

"Yes, one of the best tricks to scare people" said Bokkun.

"Well, that's what we need from you," said Bocoe.

"I'm not too sure about this," said the flying robot.

"And in exchange for your help we will give you several cakes that we have saved" said both robots in unison.

The two robots got into the Eggmobile with each other. They placed some codes so as not to be detected by any radar and put an invisibility function so as not to be seen. After that they left through a secret area of the base. And they finally saw the light of day after spending several days hiding there. It would be a good day to ruin someone's life. As they made their way to their destination, Bokkun kept saying the flavors of cakes he wanted Decoe and Bocoe to give him, as he prepared the bombs on the bottom of the Eggmobile. The other two robots started to get bored while listening to the third robot doing its job, so they decided to put on some headphones and listen to music while the two waited for it to arrive.

At the Eggman base, he still hadn't realized that his three robots had just left, he was still busy with the next part of the plan. As he continued he couldn't stop laughing at the next thing to come "Once this part is complete there will be such chaos that everyone will start to fear each other. And I will just have to stay until the panic occurs and I will take the opportunity to take control of the city and then the whole country. And maybe by the end of the month, the whole world" he said with a maniacal laugh.

...

Meanwhile, back in the city everything was calm for the moment. Washimi and Gori were at karaoke, they hadn't been there for several months. And they wanted to relax a bit. They would have liked Retsuko to accompany them, but since they told them that her father would return to the city, they understood why she couldn't accompany them, and they told her that it was fine. The red panda told them that next time if she could accompany them. At that moment the two friends were talking about what had happened to them a few minutes ago, when they spoke with the bodyguards of the prime minister and what they told them that according to them they also told their others, and that they didn't have to worry that something bad happened to them. After they left, everything continued as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"So, do you think Sonic and the others have gone to relax at the place you recommended?" Washimi asked.

"Apparently yes, I was checking something on social networks and look" said Gori showing what she just found on her cell phone.

Washimi looked at it and was not surprised at what was in those images. It was common in any country that with any type of celebrity, people wanted to take photos with them and show off in front of others. At least they were sure that the two of them and their friends don't do those things, she even noticed that the inhabitants of Zootopia, despite being tourists, haven't been doing that either. Though he wouldn't be surprised if some of the people who worked at the company did do things like that. But according to the images there was no one she had in mind there.

Once they finished looking at the photos, they decided to let the time pass and they began to sing certain songs that were on the list of music to select. Then they ordered something to eat, since it was approaching lunchtime and they had begun to feel hungry. Between the two they ordered different portions of the same dish. They ate quietly. Without worrying about anything, beyond what they could do for the rest of the day, before they each returned to their respective homes. Once they finished and their plates and glasses were taken away to be washed, they both talked there for another 20 minutes until they finally got ready to leave. They put their cell phones in their bags and then put them under their arms. When they left the karaoke room and went out into the hall, and arrived at the reception, they saw that several, both workers and customers, were gathered watching a last minute report on TV. When the two friends joined the rest of the group they were surprised at what was happening.

...

The news quickly began to fly throughout the city, but not only in Tokyo, but it was seen throughout the country. No one was missing out. On one side were Retsuko, Haida, Koka, Retsuko's mother, Retsuko's father and Retsuko's grandmother who, when they finished playing video games, turned on the news and saw what was happening. The same thing happened for many of the city's inhabitants who were at home watching it on television, for example: Komiya and Tsunoda with their daughter Izumi, Manumaru and Resasuke with their son Daisuke. Tadano who was in his limousine with his girlfriend Puko and his driver Kobayashi. Rinta who was with his girlfriend Inui. Hyodo who was with Manaka, Migi and Hidarin. Ton who was with his wife and their two daughters. Kabae who was with her husband, their three sons and their nephew. Anai who was with his wife Hakumi. Tsubone was also seeing him at his house. As is the CEO.

It was also witnessed by those who were not inhabitants of the city, but who arrived there in one way or another. Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde who had coincidentally bumped into Bogo and Clawhauser were watching what was going on while buying some things at a store. The same thing happened with the two lombaxes and the robot who had gone to the gym and watched everything in the company of the Yoga instructor. Star Fox and Star Wolf teams watched everything from their apartment. Disco Bear, Pop with their children Cub and Rory, along with the rest of their friends were in the center of the city watching what was happening on some screens that were in a store where they sold televisions. Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi with their friends and acquaintances were still in the castle on the outskirts of the city watching everything. Legoshi and Jack, who were taking a walk, saw the news on their cell phones in live transmission, as did their friends who were in different parts of the city, Gouhin saw it at his work.

Even the detectives who were looking into the case were keeping an eye on what was going on. Honey, Hugo and Morris with all the agents who came with them and who had been to Chiba prefecture, were already in Tokyo. They tried to communicate with Shadow and Rouge, but they didn't answer them, it must be that they didn't have their communicators at hand. That's why they decided to go to give them reinforcements. At the detective agency, the boss who was with Skye at the time seeing the master emerald, they were aware of the situation and while receiving the reports from the agents who were in Japan. They wondered if this was part of Eggman's next big attack on the city. And if it would be the beginning of some great crisis.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 66: Getting rid of the robots

Notes:

Here's chapter 66. This chapter focuses in Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Sonic characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Everything had been quiet Tokyo Summer Land until that moment, the children played while the parents talked, in other cases the children and parents played together. Some were in the pools (both the ones with slides and those without), some in the restaurants, some on the roller coaster, and some on the ferris wheel. There was nothing but fun in that place. The laughter and shouts of joy and happiness of the children roamed the area. There was nothing to worry about so far. It seemed that everything would be a normal day of family fun and time to de-stress from various things that happened during the week for everyone present there. And more for the inhabitants of Mobius, the inhabitants of Zootopia and three inhabitants of the same city of Tokyo who were there spending some time relaxing, together.

At one point while playing suddenly some of those who were part of the group started a strange sound that most of the others couldn't. The ones who heard that noise were Nick, Finnick, Nicole, Fenneko, Tails and Alex, who being foxes had highly developed hearing. Most of them didn't know what that sound was, but it was coming from above, only Tails knew what it was since he had heard it several times in the past. And if that sound was being heard, that means trouble was coming.

"Everyone, get out of the pool now" Tails said quite seriously.

Seeing the expression on his face, they all realized that he was serious. All the adults rushed out and some even took the children as well. Once they had moved away from the pool, something landed in the water. And within a few seconds this exploded causing the pool water to splash on them and drawing the attention of everyone in the park. Fortunately, the pool was not damaged, beyond the fact that the water that filled it was scattered all around it. When they looked up they didn't see anything, so they lowered their heads, but as soon as they did, the foxes heard the same sound again so Tails told them to move. Once they were removed there was another small explosion, which only left the area covered in soot, but no further damage. The group had become separated, but still in areas close to each other.

"It has to be him, there's no doubt about it," Knuckles said.

"Do you mean Eggman?" Finnick asked.

"Nope. It's not him, but a nuisance that works for him."

"One of his robots?"

"Exactly. It's somewhere."

As everyone was distracted again, they didn't realize that another object would fall on them and upon hearing it, they stepped aside again. Another explosion was heard leaving only soot in place. The people present apart from them were surprised, they didn't know whether to run away or stay hidden for it to happen since the ones they threw didn't fall on them and did not cause any damage, it was not similar to what happened last week, although they knew that if the things got worse they would have to run away.

"Well, listen, this isn't an attack devised by Eggman, he would not send his robots to do an attack like this prior to his appearance, there was more than 20 years ago, but not now, this is something devised by themselves. These attacks are usually harmless, so no one will be in danger." Sonic said.

"And what do we do now?" Judy asked.

"Well, if you're, okay, we need Nicole to help with this. Since being a vixen she could hear well where they come from. It isn't an obligation that you accept, so I'm fine with what you decide" said the blue hedgehog.

When Judy saw her daughter, she saw in her eyes an expression that she had never seen before, an expression of determination and quite serious. There was no fear in them, as she would have expected.

"Do you want to help Nicole?" the gray rabbit asked.

"Yes mom, yes I want" replied the gray vixen.

"Okay, listen to me. Tails, Alex, Fenneko, Nick, Finnick and Nicole; Every time you hear the same sounds again, tell them where they come from. Amy, Speed, Knuckles, Locke, Pachacamac, Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and I will take care of getting those soot bombs back where they came from. Judy and Jack, I'm sure you guys carry weapons to protect yourself in case something happens unexpectedly, I need you to fire them the moment you locate the exact point where Eggman's robots are and when you see the place to where we're sending the bombs back, shoot those areas to take down the robots and their ship. On the other hand Tikal, Cosmo, Flora and Ookami take Hana, Jerry and Jewel to a safe place, and keep them away from this area" said Sonic telling each one what they would have to do.

After that, Tikal took Jewel in her arms, while Cosmo took Flora and Jerry's hands. While Ookami took Hana in his arms. They all approached the others who were watching and asked them to clear the area, but not to worry that everything would be fine. Those present began to pay attention and began to back away.

Something that was there took out their cell phones, and began to record a live video on their social networks so that their acquaintances could see what was happening. Between each person who watched the streams, the news spread across the city and across the country, causing news stations to begin broadcasting what was seen in people's recorded videos, and in the process some news stations news began to arrive at the scene recording the events that began to occur through helicopters. All the TV channels interrupted their regular programming to give the breaking news of what was happening in Tokyo Summer Land.

Judy and Jack went to the area where their clothes were stored, the manager was not there at the time so it was easy for them to enter, and take the weapons without having to scare him. They were laser weapons provided by the agency a while ago. Jack had his since he became an agent. On the other hand, when the polyamorous relationship between the two and Nick was formed, and the children were born, Jack insisted to the agency that they should also have them for the protection of his family. So in the end they were granted. Finnick also had his own gun as well, although he didn't have it at the time. Still the fox and the two rabbits didn't know how Finnick got a gun, the three of them preferred not to ask anything about how and where he got it. They didn't want to get involved in the secret life that Finnick surely had at the moment. Nor the dubious provenance of the things he got. Once they left the area where they searched for the weapons, they hid behind a bush in a blind spot where the robots couldn't see them.

On the other hand, the foxes and vixens were hidden indoors in an area where those who went there ate. They were hidden under several tables, these were covered by tablecloths, so they were hidden from the robots as well. Before getting there, Tails and Alex went for everyone else's comlinks that were in their clothes and threw them at them so they could have more direct communications with them and thus not speak loudly so their attackers wouldn't hear them. At one of the tables were Tails and his son Alex. In the second were Nick and his daughter Nicole. In the third were Finnick and Fenneko. All of them's ears were up, although Tails, Alex and Fenneko's usually were always like that in the first place. Where they were hidden they had a good view of the sky so it wouldn't be a problem to hear and see where those bombs were falling from and alert others which direction they're coming from and who they're headed for. They could also tell Jack and Judy where to shoot when they knew where the ship was.

Sonic, Amy, Speed, Knuckles, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, and Silver were in position. They could see the two rabbits in their position, as well as the 6 foxes. They could also see among the people who were far away the two seedrians, the female echidna with the baby bat in her arms, and the wolf with the wolf-fennec hybrid in his arms. They had pushed the crowd away from the area, so they would be safe in case something unexpected happened. Everyone else was ready so no matter what came next, they would take it upon themselves to stop those robots, and if possible stop them and find out what Eggman was planning right now.

Just at that moment, the foxes and vixens began to hear the bombs that began to fall again, by clearly looking up, they warned the mobians that were in the area about which direction the next group of bombs was coming from, which in this occasion, several were released.

Sonic, Shadow and Silver began to spin into a ball and launched themselves at the bombs launching them into the sky and exploding there making a sound similar to fireworks. Amy took out a hammer out of nowhere which was large and red and yellow in color and used it to hit the bombs that with the force she had threw them far away. Speed who could also summon a hammer like his mother's, but his was purple with yellow, and as he spun into a ball he hit several bombs with his hammer. Knuckles, Locke II, Pachacamac II and Rutan who had the ability to hover over the air, when the bombs were thrown, with a single punch they sent them flying away. Rouge who could fly approached several bombs and with one kick she sent them flying away as well.

Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun, seeing that they haven't managed to make any of them hit them, decide to have fun throwing some at the people who were far away to see them run away. So they started throwing more bombs in their direction. When the foxes and vixens heard where they were going, they alerted them that they were heading towards innocent people.

Sonic, Shadow and Speed, being the fastest, arrived before the bombs and threw them away, thus avoiding the panic of the others present. Everyone present began to cheer the mobians for saving the day.

Meanwhile, Jack and Judy who were still hidden were seeing where the bombs were falling from, but they had not fired, since the bombs were launched from different places. At that point, Jack told Judy they would have to use the secret functionality of these weapons. Judy that one of her two mates was referring to. They pressed a button and a lens came out that allowed him to capture that they were not in sight. They saw it, it was the same ship that Eggman used on Saturday of the previous week, and as Sonic said, there were only the robots in said flying vehicle.

Just as the robots dropped another set of bombs, and the mobians stopped them, when they moved to a new location the time was right, Jack and Judy began firing weapons at the Eggmobile which knocked it off balance, since the shots went straight to the controls. The ship began to move uncontrollably from one place to another leaving the three robots dizzy, which was an inexplicable thing with them that they could get dizzy in the first place, suddenly Bokkun accidentally pressed a button that sent him, Decoe and Bocoe with the Eggmobile back to base.

Luckily when they got to the base, the hatch to get in opened letting them through and finally closed again, so they didn't crash into it. When they landed their dizziness had passed, and it was just then that they realized there were some bombs left inside the Eggmobile, which went off and left them covered in soot. They hoped that noise hadn't alerted Eggman, but when they stood up, they saw him at the entrance to that room, he was clearly upset, and the worst thing was that he was wearing a utility belt. It seems that he realized what they were doing and now they were going to have a punishment for having acted without warning him. And it seemed that the punishment he would give them would be to disarm them without disabling them, until they learned their lesson. The three robots began to run as the scientist began to chase them.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 67: After the battle

Notes:

Here's chapter 67. This chapter also focuses on Zootopia, Aggretsuko and Sonic characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

At the detective agency, the chief of the agency, along with one of her best mechanics, Skye, finished watching the report and saw how everything unfolded, fortunately no one was injured and unlike the previous week there was no panic among the population, it seems that they felt safe with the mobians present in the city. It seems that the prime minister's idea of having them introduce themselves to the public was not such a bad idea after all, despite the initial misgivings that both the female mouse and the vixen would have had at first. Agents in the city told them that they managed to meet up with Shadow and Rouge after the attack and informed them that it was Eggman's robots, but after Agent Savage and Officer Hopps shot the ship after spotting it, they went to an unknown place. The strange thing was that during the entire attack no device could detect that the ship was approaching or was in the city, and it could not be seen either because it was invisible. Likewise, they could not detect where they were now, although they assumed that they had returned to their new base.

Now that everything was quiet for the moment, they turned their focus back to the master emerald, since Knuckles and his family were there the day before yesterday, the large green jewel hadn't shown any change since they left. It only made a green blink that was normal for it as they explained. There were many questions that the chief and Skye had about this great jewel, that even the echidna family itself couldn't explain, including how long it had been in existence or where they came from. They even wanted to know the origin of the creature that used to live inside them known as Chaos, a creature made of water was hard to believe, but considering everything that had happened since the previous weekend, nothing involving Sonic and the other mobians would be impossible in their point of view now, it would be necessary to see what other things could happen before the moment arrives when they can go back to their dimension of origin.

"Chief, do you think we're not getting closer or further away from the goal of stopping Eggman's plans?" asked the vixen.

"If I'm honest, Agent Winters, I'm not sure about that, since we saw what Sonic and the others are capable of, but we haven't been able to make any headway on locating the new base, and since the robots were careful, we didn't they gave no approximate where they came from and where they went. I think we are still halfway on this topic" said the female mouse.

"I guess this has been the most difficult situation you has seen in all your years working here. True?".

"And make no mistake, this is very different from other things I've seen, but I don't plan to surrender, they would have to kill me first before I accept a surrender."

The vixen was very surprised to hear that, she wanted to say something else, but seeing the expression on her boss's face, she decided to change the subject.

"By the way, half an hour ago I had finished some modifications for certain vehicles I wanted to show you, but because of what was going on in Japan I forgot about it for the moment, you would like to see them."

"Of course, show it to me. Maybe we can put it to good use very soon."

After that, the vixen and the female mouse left the room where was keeping the master emerald, leaving the two agents who were taking care of it.

...

In another part of the city, Washimi and Gori were on the phone with Retsuko and Haida, and things had calmed down. Washimi had returned to her house, while Gori had returned to her apartment. Retsuko and Haida were still at home, both of them had separated from the rest of the family to answer the call. Koka stayed with his grandfather, grandmother, and great-grandmother as they told him a story. So the three oldest red pandas wouldn't hear the conversation the others were having.

"So they haven't contacted Ookami and Fenneko?" Gori asked.

"I spoke with Fenneko; before she, Ookami, and Hana went to the water park," Retsuko answered.

"Since we started playing video games with Koka and my father-in-law, we had no further contact with them after that," said Haida.

"I understand, from what little we could see, Sonic and the others kept everyone who was there safe, so the three of them must be safe," said Washimi.

As they continued to call, a message appeared on Retsuko's phone, she and Haida quickly saw it and breathed a sigh of relief. It was a photograph where Ookami, Fenneko and Hana were, and seeing that in the image the three were wearing their swimsuits, and although it was not fully visible, in the image in the background some blue spikes could be seen nearby, they realized realized that it was from that same day, since they recognized those spikes. That made them realize that they were okay and nothing bad had happened to them, so they sent the picture to Washimi and Gori so they wouldn't have to worry about their other friends anymore.

"Well, this is a relief, at least we know they're okay. Although I think it would not be a good idea to call them, at least not until later" said the eagle.

Why do you believe that? the hyena asked.

"Well, taking into account the fact that they had contact with Sonic and the others again, if we call them and many curious people realize who they talk to and if they find out our phone numbers or something else, we will not stop receiving calls from people who want to know where the mobians are at all times" replied Washimi.

"Oh, you're right about that, we'd better call them later" said Haida realizing that, they would have multiple calls throughout the day, and surely his parents-in-law and grandmother-in-law would begin to suspect, it was already very It was stressful keeping this secret from them, he didn't want to imagine when the rest of his relatives came to stay there, things would be a little worse, it still bothered him to keep that from Retsuko, but he knew that sooner or later she was going to find out, either by him or by someone or something else.

"When Sonic and the others arrive at my apartment, it would be the right time to call Fenneko and Ookami. I'll notify them by message," Gori said.

"It would be very kind of you, also let us know how they are" said Retsuko.

"I will," said the gorilla.

"Well, I think I have some things to do, we'll talk later" said Washimi.

"Oh, I have to do something too," said Gori.

"Okay, I'll call you later" Retsuko said as she and her two friends closed the call.

When the red panda and the hyena finally returned to the living room, they saw that the other adult red pandas were in the kitchen, and Koka was watching TV, the news was still on, but Koka was watching with interest for a six year old child. Haida and Retsuko each sat on one side of him. From the videos he saw on TV, everything had gone well, but he didn't know what had happened to Hana and her parents. He knew that they were there, but in the last videos they didn't appear. When his parents noticed his concern, his mother took her own phone and showed him a picture where she told him that they were fine and that they would call them later, that made Koka's worries go away and be calmer.

...

In Tokyo Summer Land, everything had ended well. Once they got rid of the attacking robots, everyone started to thank not only the mobians, but also the inhabitants of Zootopia and the city itself. At first it was just a meeting between Shadow, Rouge, Rutan and Silver with Jewel, which was fine. Also a meeting between Knuckles, Locke II and Pachacamac II with Tikal. Another meeting of Tails and Alex with Cosmo and Flora. A meeting between Fenneko with Ookami and Hana. Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick and Nicole with Jerry. Sonic, Amy, and Speed were the only family that didn't get separated on the mission to stop Eggman's robots. As the people in front of them congratulated them as they had when the mobians arrived, they asked if they could take a picture of the whole group. They all agreed, although Shadow only at the insistence of his wife and children. In the end the 4 mobian families, the family from Zootopia and the family from Japan, stood next to each other and took several pictures of them.

After the photo shoot was over, Shadow and Rouge again received a call to their communicators. Although they had realized before that they were being called, they had not been able to answer, since they were in the middle of the mission trying to get rid of the robots. Now that all the trouble was over there was nothing to distract them, so they could finally see who was calling them. They pressed a button, and on the screen were Honey, Hugo, and Morris. From what they could see around them, they could see that they were in a vehicle, but they couldn't see what type it was, they guessed it wasn't a plane, since they weren't far away anyway. They were brought up to date on what had happened and how it all ended.

While Shadow and Rouge explained to them what had happened. The children decided to continue playing for a while in the pool with the ball. So they got back in, and started playing volleyball again. Before the robots showed up to interrupt them, they were tied, with neither team willing to lose. It was practically normal for people of their age range. And despite what happened the week before, this time Hana, Nicole, and Jerry weren't scared by what happened this time, though it was most likely because they felt protected by the mobians (both adults and children), that as they could see they didn't allow anything to happen to them.

As they watched the children, Ookami asked Fenneko if she wasn't scared by what happened, or if she wasn't scared being close to where the conflict was. Fenneko in an ordinary monotone voice said that she had a small amount of nervousness for herself, but that she was more concerned that Hana was alright and told him that she was glad to see how he had always been a very protective father of their daughter and that he didn't let anything happen to her. The way the fennec said this surprised the red maned wolf, as he had never heard her use that tone of voice before. And she knew she wasn't kidding, since in all those years he had known her so well that he knew how to tell her sarcasm from when she spoke sincerely. Ookami began to remember several years ago where it seemed that Fenneko hated him and they hardly ever interacted. If he had been told at the time that he would end up marrying her, and that she would give him a daughter, he would not have believed it. But he was glad things turned out the way they did.

On the other hand; Amy, Cosmo, Tikal, Rouge (after ending the call and having her baby daughter in her arms again) and Judy resumed the conversation they had had a while ago about helping Sonic with his fear of water, although they had planned to do that that day, due to what happened, they decided better to wait a bit and better to go to a place where there were no civilians who could interrupt them or who would be in danger of another Eggman attack. Maybe if nothing happened soon, maybe the next day or within the week. In the end after agreeing, everyone decided to keep relaxing for the rest of the day.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 68: Deciding to help

Notes:

Here's chapter 68. This chapter also focuses on Star Fox characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Definitely unlike the previous Saturday, things were a bit quieter the rest of the day for Tokyoites than last Saturday. Everyone was very calm, still on the alert for anything, but the feeling of fear had subsided. Even something that the Mobius heroes said made them calm down, since they reported that after that surprise appearance of the robots they realized what kind of artifact they used, since before flying out of the city the artifact fell from the ship nearby of them and they could make some modifications to it, to detect another similar device that was approaching the city. So if Eggman or his robots came back from him they would be ready to stop them. They would have nothing to fear, just seek a good shelter if it were the case that they returned.

...

In one of the apartments in the city, the Star Fox team and the Star Wolf team had seen the entire report of what happened. Fox, Slippy, Peppy and ROB, now that they saw the Mobius heroes for the second time in action, they were able to realize that they were really quite good at what they did, since the first time they couldn't see them clearly due to the state of the security cameras in which they were filmed. Falco, Wolf, Leon and Panther although they were more reaction to admit certain things, internally they thought the same as the others. At times like these they would like to join the adventure to help keep the inhabitants of the city and the planet in general safe (or at least the Star Fox team, since Star Wolf would do it if they received something in return) But they hadn't been able to locate their ships yet, so they would only have their laser weapons to fire from the ground.

"With all this happening in the city, I think we should help Sonic and the others" suggested Slippy.

"I completely agree, while we are here, our duty is to protect the innocent, as we would if we were in the Lylat system," said Peppy.

"I was thinking about that, but we'll have to wait for a time when we know they're alone so we can call them without interruption," Fox said.

"I just want to get my ship back so I can get out of here as fast as I can and get home," Wolf said.

"Like me, I left a lot of unfinished business before I got here, and I want to complete it as quickly as possible" Leon said, but he said it in a very dark way, as if those matters were something quite bloody.

"Oh come on, you two, if we help them, they might return the favor of helping us find all the ships. Because I'm sure they could do more than we have so far that we haven't found on our own the Arwings, the Wolfens and the Great Fox" ROB said in his usual robotic way.

"Guys, they're right" said Panther to his two teammates, which surprised everyone in the room, since the panther always supported the decisions made by the wolf and the chameleon, but now he was supporting the team's decisions rival.

"Wow, Panther supporting us, he must be sick or something," Falco told himself in his mind.

"Each of us has their reasons for wanting to come home. Me because I want to see my mother again, since I don't want her to be alone for a long time. Leon, as you said, you have a lot of unfinished business. And Wolf, I know you don't want to admit it in front of everyone, but I know the reason you want to come back is because you miss Krystal."

"Don't talk nonsense" Wolf said shaking his head and looking away.

That reaction from him made the others realize that he was in denial, he didn't even say another word after that, but Panther insisted.

"Wolf, I've known you a lot less than Leon, or even Star Fox, but I know you well enough to know that you don't want to admit that's why you want to come back. And I understand you. I know how it feels to miss the person you love. Don't be afraid to show your sensitive side."

"Shut up. I don't have a sensitive side or anything like that."

"Oh, and where do you leave the moment when you asked Krystal to be your girlfriend. You didn't realize it, but I was there and heard it all. They were both very caramelized" Leon said in a mocking tone.

"Damn, who told you that you could spy on us" said Wolf, it seemed that he was going to attack Leon, but between Fox, Falco and Panther they stopped him.

"It seems that he just gave himself away by the way he reacted" said the chameleon.

At one end of the room, Peppy and Slippy were ignoring everything, this kind of situation had been happening for the last three months. And that was normal for them. Right now they decided to watch some TV, just in case they told ROB that in case Wolf got too far he would knock him out with the laser beam. So ROB was keeping an eye out. Both the toad and the rabbit were happy to be together, but they would be completely worried if one of them was in the Lylat system without being able to communicate with the other, they were sure that they would be worried as Wolf was for Krystal, although they would admit it. Although they were still worried about their relatives and other friends who were still in their home star system.

"Come on Wolf, you have to calm down" said Panther stopping his leader.

"You don't have to be like that," Falco said.

"Being in love and worrying about your partner doesn't make you look weak. Do you think Krystal thinks you're weak just because you don't act rude to her like the others? She would be disappointed if she saw you right now" Fox said, this made the fox feel a bit weird, since although he respected Wolf and Krystal's relationship, he still wondered how they fell in love with each other.

"Fox is right. Krystal knows that you are more than what you show to others on the outside, she told me so herself and she didn't need to use her telepathy to know it. Please Wolf, you don't need to be like this just for that. We have a lot of things to worry about right now. And I'm sure that when we return home you will be able to be together again. She must be even trying everything in her power to try to contact us and bring us back to the Lylat system," Panther said.

"Listen to what they say Wolf. They both dated Krystal before you, maybe you haven't had a relationship with anyone before dating Krystal, but they already know what she's like, they know very well what they're talking about. And although unlike them, I never went out with her unlike Fox and Panther, if I can tell you that she cares a lot about her loved ones, so I don't think what Panther said is false," said Falco in a quite calm very strange in him.

Wolf processed, what they said for a few moments created him in the back of his mind. At that moment he stopped putting up resistance. Which caused Fox, Falco and Panther to let go of him. Without saying anything, Wolf went to his room without saying a word. The others decided to leave him alone for a few minutes, maybe that way he could think things better with a cool head and being a little more relaxed. Being in the room, Wolf lay down on the bed. I take something out of his pants pocket. In this he had a photograph that he cherished very much and that he didn't allow anyone, not even his teammates, to see.

Wolf and Krystal were pictured on the day they had their first date. Both in the photo were not in their regular outfits but more casual outfits. Could be seen both of them very happy, which in Wolf's case was something very rare to see, since his smiles were usually not of happiness but of malice every time he managed to defeat his enemies in battle. But not this one, it was real. A smile that had not been seen on his face since his teens. Since Krystal had given him a happiness in his life that he never thought he would have again. Even if someone had told him that she became his girlfriend when he met her, he wouldn't have believed it, considering her previous relationship with Fox and her later relationship with Panther. But right now he was glad they were together, and he wasn't going to let anything separate him from her.

Meanwhile in the living room, while they waited for Wolf to finish calming down a bit. Fox and Falco talked to Leon and Panther. They knew that Panther agreed with Fox and Falco's suggestion before Wolf's fit of rage. So between the three of them now they wanted to try to convince Leon that if he agreed, they could all be back home before they knew it. The chameleon, after responding sarcastically, finally agreed, while he said that he had nothing better to do at the moment anyway. So they could count on him, but he would still work his way. Although the last part of what he said didn't please the fox, the panther, much less the pheasant, at least they was glad that he was going to help.

After that, and seeing that they were the majority, the majority decided to contact the mobians about the decision they had made. Fox took his communicator and punched a series of buttons to contact Sonic. The blue hedgehog appeared on the communicator screen. From the surroundings where he was it seemed that they had already returned to the apartment where they were when they saw them for the first time.

"Hello Sonic, this is Fox. I wanted to talk to you about something. Do you have time right now?" asked the fox.

"Of course, we had just returned from Tokyo Summer Land. So yes, I have time. What's going on?" asked the blue hedgehog.

"Well, we saw what happened there on television. And we were arguing about, the subject. And we wanted to know if we could help them in case another attack similar to this or the one that happened last week happens again."

"Okay; what Nick, Haida and Ookami told us when they were brought in to explain the situation of what was happening; they told us that you were good pilots, although they didn't explain that in depth. Could you tell me a little more about what they know how to do and what other skills they have?".

So Fox gave him a brief summary of his piloting skills of all the members of Star Fox and Star Wolf, as well as the ROB robot. He also briefly told they about the adventures they had in the past and that a confrontation against Eggman would be nothing new for them. Hearing that, Sonic was convinced that his help would be needed. Even with what he heard from one of them he could help them in other ways.

"Okay Fox, I agree that everyone help us. And even Slippy could be of help to Tails and Flora in building various gadgets. Well, if you have time, I could come talk to you tomorrow."

"Of course, we have time to receive you."

"Okay, it's decided. See you tomorrow then."

After that, both ended the conversation. Fox explained to everyone else how the conversation went at the end. And that in the end Sonic accepted the help of all of them.

"So, I see that in the end you included us all" said a voice behind the fox.

Fox turned around and saw Wolf behind him. Although he noticed that now he looked a little calmer.

"Oh hello Wolf. I hope he didn't upset you, but I also mentioned you when I offered our help to the mobians."

"Don't worry, this time just made me think that if I really want to go back home and see Krystal again, then I'll have to help and do my best on this."

Hearing that, they surprised everyone, but at the same time he made them happy, now they all agreed on this issue. So it may be easier to find a way back to the Lylat system.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 69: News on Mobius

Notes:

Here's chapter 69. This chapter also focuses on the Sonic characters found on the planet Mobius.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On the planet Mobius, all the inhabitants had been a little calmer after discovering the day before that some of their friends and family were still well. And having seen that, they were hopeful that the others were in good shape as well. The Oracle of Delphius and Chaos had decided to stay in Green Hill since since the relatives of the disappeared were gathered there, it was better to be there than to travel from their respective homes to Green Hill every time something new came up. During his stay in that place, Chaos was with the relatives of Knuckles and Tikal; while the Oracle of Delphius was with Sonic and Amy's relatives. As Chaos did not need to sleep, he stayed awake all night, as he has been since he existed, which has been approximately more than 4000 years, while the Oracle of Delphius spent his time meditating, this gave him enough rest as if he had been sleeping.

During the morning of that day. Some of the mobians were gathered. Specifically, they met Sonia and Manic (Sonic's triplet sister and brother), Anita (Amy's younger sister), Galaxina (Cosmo's older sister), Knecapeon Mace "Kneecaps" (Knuckles' younger half-brother by his mother's side) and Gabor (Tikal's younger half-brother by her father's side). All of them were gathered sharing their concerns with their respective brothers or sisters. Sonia had left her son Erick and her daughter Camilla with her husband Espio; Manic had left his daughter Melody with his wife Mina; Anita had left her daughter Charlotte with her husband Skeeter; Galaxina had left her daughter Sadie with her husband Emerl.

"I know everyone is fine, but I'm scared about what could happen to Cosmo, considering what happened to him 21 years ago. I don't know if the way we brought her back to life can work twice" said Galaxina.

"I'm also worried that Tikal will go through what happened 4,000 years ago again and have to disappear for who knows how many more years. I don't think he can get over never seeing my older sister again if something like that happens," Gabor said.

"Come on, Gabor, your sister isn't going to go through that again, and I don't think Knuckles will let her go through that again anyway," Kneecaps said to reassure his best friend. They have known each other since the day Gabor was born, at which time Kneecaps was 1 year old. And since then they had been inseparable, and they knew very well when the other was very worried or going through stressful times.

"I wouldn't worry about Cosmo going through another tragic event like that either, they're not going through a situation similar to the previous one, so I don't think she's going to have to sacrifice her life again to save the rest. What's more, I think Tails and Amy are making sure that a similar situation doesn't happen again" said Anita putting a hand on Galaxina's shoulder to reassure her.

To try to raise their spirits, Sonia and Manic who had temporarily borrowed some medallions from their respective children (Sonia to Erick and Manic to Melody) These medallions had previously belonged to the magenta hedgehog and the green hedgehog. The locket that the magenta hedgehog had was in the shape of a keyboard and the locket in the green hedgehog was in the shape of a drums. It had been many years since they last used them. Suddenly these medallions began to shine and grew in size taking the form of a electronic keyboard that Sonia took in her hands and on the other hand a drum that landed on the ground, in front of Manic. The others present looked at this in surprise, they were aware of the abilities of those medallions, but it was the first time they saw them with their own eyes.

Sonic and Manic began to play a song that they had composed together with Sonic years ago shortly after they reunited after being apart for the first few years of their lives. It was a song that talked about never losing faith, even when things seemed hopeless. Taking into account the absence of Sonic in the song, in some parts Sonia sang his part, in others it was Manic who sang, and in some they sang a duet. For them, it felt weird to sing something without Sonic, since many of the songs they did in their youth were the three of them together, very few involved just one or two of them. And this one in particular was always sung by the three of them to encourage each other.

Once they finished with the song the instruments returned to being ordinary medallions. The yellow hedgehog, the bluish green seedrian, the red echidna, and the purple echidna began to clap for the magenta hedgehog and the green hedgehog. It was definitely true what they said about them that they were good musicians. And they loved being able to see them sing one of their old songs. They were aware that the Hedgehog triplets, only Manic continued with a musical career where he was part of a band with his wife, since Sonia is currently the queen of Mobotropolis, while Sonic has dedicated himself to continuing his life as a hero, defending the innocent and stopping the plans of Eggman or any villain who wanted to cause trouble.

"Thank you very much for the song" said Galaxina.

"And it's true what he says, don't lose faith," Gabor said.

Anita and Kneecaps were happy to hear that from the other two. It was definitely good that Sonia and Manic sang that song for them.

Just before they could continue talking, they suddenly heard someone calling out to them. When they saw who it was, they saw that they were locked on Erick (who was carrying his baby younger sister Camilla in his arms), Melody, Charlotte and Sadie.

The children approached their respective mothers (father in Melody's case) to tell them that the Oracle of Delphius and Chaos had seen something new and that he wanted everyone to gather in the center of the city to hear what they saw. Not long ago they had a new vision of the other dimension so everyone was going there. The three hedgehogs, the seedrian and the two echidnas followed the children anxiuos to see what was happening. Hopefully they could find out about the others this time and what they were doing. If they were okay, if they were about to go home, there were many possibilities, although they tried to take all the possibilities into account and not just one so as not to be disappointed in the end.

As before, they all gathered together, although this time only the anteater and the creature made of water were the only ones standing in front of everyone else present. They began to explain to them that when Chaos began to have these visions of what he could see through the master emerald, he reached out to him, and by touching his head again he was also able to see again what Chaos saw. He told them that this time he could only see the female mouse and the vixen that they had seen the previous time they were with Knuckles and his family, although this time it was just the two of them. But they could see that in the same room where they were there was a screen where they could see what was happening elsewhere and they could see Sonic and the others trying to stop something that could not be seen clearly while on the other hand others could be seen trying to keep the citizens present in that place as far away from the conflict as possible. After that they couldn't see anything else.

Hearing that made everyone relax a little more, since from what they saw, apart from Knuckles and his family, they were able to learn that Sonic, Tails and Shadow with their respective families were also fine, so they wouldn't have to worry a lot for them, they knew they would be fine, but now what was on their mind was what plan Eggman would have in mind, since Sonic and the others wouldn't have revealed their identities in a strange and new place for them if it weren't for something that his enemy was about to do. But no matter what happened, they were sure that they would be victorious, although they hoped that no innocent would get hurt, since everyone was aware that the Eggman of 20 years ago had changed and was now more dangerous and sadistic than ever, they don't know what caused that , but they would have to be very careful when facing him.

"At least it is a relief to know that they have not lost their spirit of justice and continue to defend the innocent. No matter where they are, they will always do that. It's in their blood to be heroes," Galaxina said.

"And not only them, but also the children inherited that aspect from their parents" said Sonia.

"Exactly, I've noticed that Speed has that fascination with adventure that Sonic has," said Manic.

"Not to mention Amy's temper when she's furious" Anita said smiling a little remembering how little patience her older sister and her nephew can have.

"Locke and Pachacamac have also shown great progress both on their hero side," said Kneecaps.

"As in their role as guardians. I think they will be just like their parents in that regard," said Gabor.

They all nodded to that.

"Now there is something else that I must tell everyone" said the Oracle of Delphius calling the attention of all those present, who didn't look away for a second waiting for what they were about to hear to be something hopeful.

"During the night and part of the morning while meditating I had a mental connection with Chaos. I could hear a kind of voice, although at first I didn't know whose it was, I realized it was the internal voice of Chaos, he explained to me that although there is currently no way to bring them back, he did tell me something interesting about the master emerald that hadn't happened before."

Hearing that part made Knuckles' relatives who have been the guardians of protecting the master emerald and Angel Island wonder what would have happened to the master emerald in that other dimension, or if it would cause any problems.

"The fact is that the master emerald seems to have been reflecting a kind of silhouettes where one can see what Chaos is doing in the present and one can also see who he is interacting with or what they are doing. I don't know much about what's causing that, but it may be because of his connection to it. Perhaps when we saw the vision of Knuckles and his family in front of the master emerald in that other dimension they would have noticed the silhouettes of those of us who were present in my home at that time".

At that moment, several voices were heard among those present speaking on the subject, including the same relatives of Knuckles who had never seen something similar happen with the master emerald before. This could be some kind of help to be able to communicate with your loved ones in that other dimension, and ask them if they were okay.

The oracle of the Delphius called the attention of those present once more so that they would listen to him. "As what they see are silhouettes, it won't do any good for me to write something on paper for them to read, but if I can make letters appear as cloud shapes that could be seen by them through the emerald as silhouettes, then I I'll be able to help you on that part. Just say what everyone wants to say and tell me."

Everyone present was happy to hear that, and each one began to think about what they would say so that their loved ones could see it later.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 70: Meeting after the attack

Notes:

Here's chapter 70. This chapter also focuses on the Zootopia characters.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In Tokyo, at one of the city's hotels, Bogo was on the phone with the Zootopia police station to find out how things were going in the city. All the officers had been making rounds around the city seeing if there were any suspicious things that wouldn't only have to do with normal crimes, but with stranger things, since according to what the boss had told Eggman he could be anywhere on the planet and everyone the officers were looking for anything out of the ordinary, even the smallest thing that might give a clue to the whereabouts of the scientist. At the moment they had not been able to find anything, but there was a certain time of confused emotions, since they didn't know whether to be relaxed or worried, since Eggman wouldn't be in the city, or he could be but very hidden so that nobody notices his presence.

He had the same emotions that the other officers of the station had, as far as he had known the location of Eggman's new base and his robots was unknown, even nobody could grasp where the robots went after being defeated. It was only known that they were no longer in the city, because if they were still there, they would have caused more problems, even if they weren't as serious as the previous weekend, they still had to be aware if that was not just a small distraction for a bigger attack. Although fortunately none of that had happened... until now, but we had to continue to be cautious, not only in that city, nor in the entire country. If not in all inhabited areas of the planet. Once he was done with the call, Cape Buffalo closed the phone and sat on the nearby bed.

Bogo sighed, this was something bigger than what he had experienced in his time as a police, he knew that he had to return to his city to help with the investigations, but he also knew that he would be very helpful to the mobians as well as the officers Wilde and Hopps, and agent Savage. At that moment he could see Clawhauser entering the room, as expected he was eating a bowl of cereal, although this was a new one that he had gone to buy in the morning that he saw in a nearby store, by the expression on his face he could to see that he had liked it, so it would not be surprising if during his stay there he bought more of that brand until it was time to return to Zootopia. The cheetah, seeing the expression on the cape buffalo's face, put the bowl of cereal on the table, then sat on the bed next to his boyfriend and began to hug him, he knew that it made him relax in moments of stress or worry and this was one of those times. Bogo returned the hug as all negative thoughts of him drifted away from his mind.

"I know this won't help much, but I hope this helps you feel better," Clawhauser said.

"Don't talk nonsense, this always makes me feel better" replied Bogo, getting a little closer to his boyfriend and giving him a kiss to confirm his point.

They both liked to have these brief moments, although they were small, at least they were enough to have a moment of happiness and relaxation. Although as much as they wanted to be there for quite some time, since in the first place they were not in the hotel where they were staying, but the hotel where Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde were, and besides they heard that someone had just arrived To the room. They guessed who they were, so they went into the living room at the same time Bogo put his phone back in his pants pocket and Clawhauser reached for his bowl of cereal again.

Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole, and Jerry had just arrived in the living room. From what they saw the cape buffalo and the cheetah were all fine. And there was no physical indication that anyone was hurt. Moreover, after the experience of that day, it could be seen that the children were well, even happy to be reunited with their grandfather and grandmothers. Although could see that in their attitudes they were not 100% scared, could see in their faces that they were at least relieved that nothing bad happened to them this time, and that this time they weren't in danger of death. After greeting the two rabbits and the vixen they went to greet Bogo and Clawhauser as well. Nicole climbed onto Bogo's back and Jerry climbed into Clawhauser's arms, careful not to knock over the plate he was holding in his hands at the time.

Definitely at that time for the cape buffalo and the cheetah, having these children along with them made them want to have children of their own. This was a new thought in their minds, as they had never thought of anything like that before. Although they imagined how they would be. It would start with both of them returning from work being greeted by the children who would tell them how school went, they could watch TV together, they would play for a while, even if they had nightmares they would sleep with them. On weekends they could go for a walk either in the same city or outside the city, whether they went to the park, to the pool, camping or even they could even go on a trip to other countries as was happening at that time. Those are things that both of them surely wanted to go through at some point in their lives.

After that Bogo and Clawhauser went to sit in the nearby armchair while they put the children in their respective laps. The other adults sat in the nearby seats with Finnick putting the backpack where the swimsuits were next to him.

Once everyone was settled, the children began to tell their grandfather, grandmothers and honorary uncles. They told them how they had fun with their friends Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II and Hana. Although the adults being told the story knew who the children Nicole and Jerry were referring to, they only knew them by sight from the reports on TV, but not by their names, so the vixen and the rabbit told them that Speed was the purple hedgehog, Flora was the one with a white flower on her head, Alex was the green two-tailed fox, Locke II was the orange echidna, Pachacamac II was the red echidna and Hana was the girl who had physical features of a wolf and a fennec who still had them a little confused as to what species she was. They also told them about the other children they met Rutan (the red and white echidna), Silver (the silver hedgehog), and Jewel (the black and red bat), although they didn't mention that they had met them a few days ago through a call on their communicators when Speed came with his parents to the hotel.

They also mentioned that one of their friends was not present, one named Koka, who was the brown red panda. They told the adults that the reason he was not present was because according to Hana, Koka's grandfather had returned to the city that day as he was working outside of Tokyo, so he, his parents, his grandmother and his great-grandmother were home to greet him. For this reason they had not come to the pool. But according to Hana, she hoped that Koka was having fun, since he liked spending quality time with his grandfather. After that they continued to talk about the things they did after Eggman's attack and the photos they took of them, they got on the ferris wheel, the roller coaster and finally they ate several quite delicious dishes that left them quite satisfied, even before leaving, they agreed if they could meet another day, they even commented, they heard Ookami and Fenneko say, to see if next time they could agree so that Retsuko, Haida, Koka, Washimi and Gori would also attend.

Nicole and Jerry then looked at Stu, Bonnie, Mrs. Wilde, Bogo and Clawhauser and with puppy dog eyes asked if they could come with them next time as they would like everyone to have fun together and meet their friends. They were aware that Bogo and Clawhauser already knew Rutan, Silver, and Jewel (and even had known them before them), but they didn't know the others; while on the Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde didn't know any of them yet so they wanted everyone to meet each other. Obviously, and as they were in previous situations, none could resist it and they nodded as a sign that they could attend next time. The children got excited and started jumping for joy, the adults couldn't help but smile at that, even Finnick and Bogo smiled.

After spending some time chatting about various random topics, the adults told the children that they could go watch TV for a while. These went quickly seeing that it was time for their favorite show, aside from the fact that you would be doing two episodes in a row that day. Once they heard that Nicole and Jerry had turned on the TV and started watching the show, it was time for the adults to talk a little more about what had happened that day at the water park. Since the two rabbits, the vixen, the cape buffalo and the cheetah wanted to know a little more about what happened there while they were taking care of other matters.

Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick told them what little they could find out about the situation, but that it was certain that what happened was not Eggman's plan, since that type of attack was not his style according to what the mobians told him, that would be more something that they could invent their own robots just to tease for a while. And as they could see, his plans always result in only harmless things, although the mobians thought that this could only be a kind of distraction from something bigger that Eggman was planning, for the moment they couldn't confirm it. They could only be aware of what was happening something out of the ordinary and seek shelter. Fortunately Eggman didn't know about Stu, Bonnie, Mrs. Wilde, Bogo, and Clawhauser, so they would be safe for now if they kept a low profile.

Once they finished talking about that topic, a topic that no one had asked anything about until now suddenly came up.

"By the way, Stu and Bonnie, if you are here, who's left to take care of Judy's younger siblings and Cotton?" Clawhauser asked.

"Oh well, my dad is with them, but since he couldn't handle that many kids on his own, we asked two more people to help out," Bonnie said.

"Oh, and who are they?" Judy asked curiously.

"It's Gideon and Sharla," Stu replied.

"Really?" Judy asked wondering how things would go there.

In Bunnyburrow

In the Hopps family residence, everything seemed to be chaos, or at least for a certain red fox and a certain black sheep. When they were asked to take care of all these rabbits, they thought it would be an easy task, seeing how they behaved in public, but when they were at home they could see how they let out all the accumulated energy. They had divided the little rabbits into groups of three. Although Pop-Pop was doing quite well for him as he knew how to deal with his grandchildren and great-granddaughter, for Gideon and Sharla it was more difficult, many rabbits were hanging from their shoulders and arms, and in Gideon's case, some are on his head and tail. It seemed that both of them were wearing coats and hats made from rabbit fur. If this was parenthood, they would both prefer to remain single and childless.

In Tokyo

"Well, I think he should be doing pretty well with it for both of them," Judy said.

"I wouldn't hesitate," Bonnie said.

"Neither do I," Stu said.

The three adult members of the Hopps family couldn't have been more wrong in their assumptions at the time.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 71: Relaxation and calls

Notes:

Here's chapter 71.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Ookami, Fenneko and Hana had returned home, after that experience today the adults were relieved that this experience didn't leave Hana scared, maybe a little worried during the attack, but after that, she was normal and it was noticeable while playing with her friends after the mobians got rid of the robots. Another thing they relieved them of was that this time they weren't followed by a group of reporters as they headed home, so that was another problem they didn't have to worry about at the moment.

Once they entered the house, Ookami took the backpack where the swimsuits were and put them in the laundry basket, while Fenneko on her phone began to look at the Instagram profiles of her acquaintances to see if anyone was talking about what had happened, as expected, all the conversations were about that. Fenneko laughed to herself seeing every comment she saw and even she also started to see the photos they took in Tokyo Summer Land a few hours ago already posted there. She expected that anyway as well as the number of likes she saw on those photos.

Hana on the other hand started to watch TV since the program that she and her friends used to watch on weekends was about to start. Since Koka was at home with his family that day after receiving his grandfather and Hana had just returned home, there wouldn't have been time to get together to see them, so each one would watch the program separately. It was likely that Izumi and Daisuke had gotten together to see them, considering that they apparently had no plans for today. Now she just had to wait for the show to start, the end credits of the previous show were already rolling, so she was preparing everything for the show. They had apple juice, a plate of marshmallows, and the remote control in one of their hands.

Once the program started, Hana was quite attentive to everything that was seen on TV. She and her friends definitely loved that show about the multi-colored heroes who defended the city from monsters using giant robots when they grew up. That show had been on the air since the 70's and was still quite popular with the Japanese public. She had heard that there was an adaptation for Western audiences that began to be made in the 90's. She wondered if it was the same as the version she and her friends watched, or even if her friends from Zootopia (Nicole and Jerry) knew about that show. Regarding her mobian friends (Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Rutan, Silver and Jewel), Hana didn't know if television existed in their home world and if it did, what things her friends liked to watch there, though she was sure it wouldn't be superhero shows, since they were already superheroes in the first place. They may have had many adventures as her TV heroes from her favorite show.

As Hana focused on the TV, Ookami came into the living room and sat down next to his wife who was still staring at her phone.

"What do you see Fenneko?" asked the red maned wolf.

"I'm checking on Instagram the comments they make about what happened today" replied the fennec.

"And has anything interesting been said there?"

"Nothing new, just comments about how they give thanks to Sonic and the others, and things like that. Even a few thanking us for being helpful."

"Well, at least they acknowledged our help. Haven't they mentioned anything about Nick, Judy, Jack or Finnick?

"If they were also mentioned in the same way as us. Although I have been busy with something regarding them."

"About what?".

"I was looking if they have social networks, I could see that Nick and Judy have accounts in Instagram, and it was easy for me to find them. I haven't been able to find Jack, I suppose that because of the type of work for his security, he cannot show his private life. Finnick on the other hand, is my target right now, he must have a social network, and I've been trying to track him down since the day we met him. I'm pretty sure Finnick isn't his real name but a nickname, but I can't find any results, maybe he uses his real name."

"You don't change, I guess you'll keep looking until you find it. Right?".

"Of course, I'm sure that he hides several things and I want to find out all of them. Including what his real name is."

"Well, I wish you luck with that. Because even if he has an account and you haven't found it, he may have it private."

"I've thought about that possibility, but I even plan on going through the entire Nick and Judy contact list to find out which one of them could be Finnick."

After that, the fennec continued browsing on her cell phone while her husband was watching the same program on television that their daughter was watching. Although Ookami had never told anyone before, he was a fan of that show since he was a child, as he started watching the series that were airing in the 90's and was a big fan of them. He even kept various merchandise from those programs that he had bought when he was a child, with his allowance money. He had planned that when Hana was the right age he would show her his collection for her to see. Maybe three or four years would be enough to show her, and he could even take her to conventions that have been made about that program where even the actors of all the series that have been made so far attend and even autograph the products that some people buy. That would be some good quality father-daughter time that they could both share.

While all that was going on, Fenneko who was still on her phone doing the best she knew how to do, suddenly stopped upon receiving a call. Passing her finger across the screen he realized that it was a call from Haida, she already imagined why he was calling. Once she answered the call, Haida appeared on the screen, but he wasn't alone, as Retsuko was with him. And it wasn't just the two of them calling it, but it was a group call, since Washimi and Gori were present on the call. If with only Haida, she could suspect what this call was about, with everyone else she could be sure why they were calling her, anyway she wouldn't mind answering all their doubts.

"Fenneko, are you alright? Nothing bad happened to you?" Gori asked without even saying hello.

"If everything is fine. Nothing happened to me. No need to worry," replied Fenneko.

"And how are Ookami and Hana?" Retsuko asked.

"They are fine. They're watching TV right now," Fenneko answered again.

When the fennec turned her phone around, the hyena, red panda, secretary eagle and gorilla could see that in fact the red maned wolf and the fennec/wolf hybrid were watching TV. And from the way they looked you could tell they were both fine. Even the hyena and the red panda could see that the program they were watching was the same one their son was watching on TV as well.

"No. The rest of the afternoon was normal if you don't count the fact that since we were with Sonic and the others they took many pictures of us, although it was from afar, without the others present interfering with our rest. Already the way back home was more normal. And at least no one followed us here. And at least there were no reporters hovering near us either. It seems that the prime minister did keep his word that none of us were going to be bothered by anyone" replied Fenneko.

"I'm glad to hear that. That will also help us on the way to work, although this week I don't bother that much," said Haida.

"By the way, there's one thing I've been talking about with the other girls, and I don't know if you guys would be interested in that," Fenneko said. Seeing the look of the others, he continued, "Amy, Cosmo, Tikal, Rouge, Judy and I, after seeing how fun it was for a while together without any worries, we agreed that it was a good idea that on the next day off we could all go to a place where no one bothers us and we can have fun. They even asked me if you would like to come too. Ookami, Hana and I will go."

The four of them began to think about that invitation, and in Gori's case she was surprised that the mobians didn't say anything to her, since by that time they had already arrived at her apartment. Unless they waited for Fenneko to tell her. They didn't think it was a bad idea anyway, even for Washimi and Gori it wouldn't be a problem to go, since Washimi didn't live with anyone, while on Gori's side, since the mobians were staying with her, both of them could go without many problems. For Haida, Retsuko and Koka it would be a little more difficult, since with Retsuko's relatives there, and in the following week the rest of Retsuko's relatives and also Haida's relatives would come home, it was another story.

"Well, I can go, there is no problem with me" said Gori.

"I also have some time to attend," said Washimi.

"Well, we won't know if we can go," Haida said.

"We could raise several suspicions from my mother that she will insist that the whole family go together" Retsuko said.

"Oh, too bad, since the kids wanted to see Koka again. They were excited for everyone to meet again on the trip," said Fenneko.

"We would have liked to go too, but with this situation we won't be able to go," Haida said.

At Haida and Retsuko's house, all the older red pandas were doing different activities at the time. Retsuko's father had momentarily gone to the bathroom to wash his hands before going into the kitchen to help his wife and his mother-in-law prepare dinner. But while he was on his way there he passed Haida and Retsuko's room, he heard them talking on the phone. He started to listen just as Retsuko said "...he will insist that the whole family go together." And seeing what followed with the conversation, he realized that they and Koka had been invited to a place. He waited for them to end the call to talk to them.

As he waited he wondered if since his wife and mother-in-law had come to stay after last week, he wondered if Retsuko, Haida and Koka had had some time as parents and child without anyone else being involved in this. He wouldn't be surprised if Koka wanted to spend time with his friends outside the house and that Haida and Retsuko also wanted to see his friends outside of work hours in an open space. He knew his wife could be controlling, his mother in law less so. But as far as he was concerned, if his daughter, son-in-law, and grandson wanted to spend some time away from home, he would have no problem with that.

Once he heard that they ended the call, he realized that it was the right time to talk to them. I knock on the door a couple of times. When he heard hid daughter saying "Go ahead". He entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Father, is something wrong?" Retsuko asked.

"I heard the conversation you had on the phone. And I know it's happening" said Retsuko's father.

This made both Retsuko and Haida nervous, because of the way he spoke they thought that he found out their secret.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 72: Good news and agreeing

Notes:

Here's chapter 72.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

There was an air of awkwardness for Retsuko and Haida. Since Retsuko's father was looking at them with a serious face. They regretted not having been on the phone a little lower. They knew they must have left the house to answer the phone. The female red panda and the hyena watched as the male red panda sat on the bed. Retsuko noted that he wanted to be serious since he always sat and stared at someone to get the full attention of those who were looking at him. They were just waiting for him to blurt out the first phase of the conversation, as they both didn't know what to say and couldn't get a word out.

"I know you have a little problem on your hands. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone" said Retsuko's father making his daughter and his son-in-law relax a bit.

"Really father?" Retsuko asked.

"Yes, and I can help you with this problem that you are having right now, so you don't have to worry" replied the male red panda.

This left Retsuko and Haida very confused, what kind of help Retsuko's father could give them in a very dangerous and even difficult situation for the mobians. They didn't think he could be serious about this situation.

"I heard that you and Koka were invited on a little trip these days and you can't go because you're afraid my wife might ruin the parent-son relationship if she insists on accompanying you, or I'm wrong?" the male red panda asked.

Hearing that, the female red panda and the hyena relaxed a bit, they got flustered at all, in the end it was just what the male red panda wanted to talk to them about. At least the weight of knowing they had been found out was gone, but now they wanted to know what he had in mind on this subject. They both just nodded their heads at the question.

"Well, you'll be glad to know that if you want to go on that trip with Koka, I can help you go," Retsuko's father said.

"What can you do?" Haida asked his father in law.

"Well, if you tell me what day the trip is, I could make a reservation at a restaurant to take my wife and mother-in-law and you can leave as soon as we leave. If the trip only lasts a few hours maybe, when we return home you will already be back" said Retsuko's father.

Retsuko walked up to her father and gave him a hug in thanks. Definitely changed quite a bit compared to the time before she got married and became a mother, before he was like a male version of her mother, but now he was different. It seems that becoming a grandfather changed him quite a bit. In those moments she wondered if any of her grandfathers or grandmothers had been the same in the past before she was born.

Haida, on the other hand, though he knew that would get him out of trouble for the trip, then remembered that his own family would be there next weekend, and so would the rest of Retsuko's family. Something told him that Retsuko's father was not aware of that plan that his wife made. It would be better if he talked to him when Retsuko wasn't around, to see how he could help with this situation, because he didn't want to stress Retsuko about it, not right now. I could trust him on this specific issue.

"Well, I'll call Fenneko again to find out what day they're going to then tell you" Retsuko said as she reached for her cell phone again.

As I waited for a few seconds, the fennec finally answered the call.

"Retsuko? Did something bad happen? I didn't expect you to call so soon after the last call," Fenneko said.

"Not all it's rigth. Even things got better" Retsuko answered with a happy tone of voice that the fennec fox knew very well so the worries of something bad happening were gone.

"So what's the good news?"

"Well, my father heard the previous call and said that he could take care of my mother, but we need to know when the trip to the beach is. Since he could take my mother and grandmother to eat at a restaurant and thus give us the opportunity to go with all of you."

"We had agreed to go at 10:00 in the morning next Saturday. We would meet at Director Gori's apartment."

After that, Fenneko could hear Retsuko on the other end of the phone telling her father the day and time. After not hearing anything for a few seconds she finally heard her friend's response.

"Then it's all settled. I'll call Director Gori to let her know you can go. I can already imagine how she will be when she finds out".

"I can imagine it too." Retsuko said remembering the occasions where Gori gets quite emotional and how peculiar she gets in those situations.

Once they finished their second call, they both closed the call. Now that that part was done, they could break the news to Koka, but it would be better to do it at the time he was already going to sleep, since it is usually Haida and Retsuko who put him to bed. There they would give him the news that they would go to the beach next weekend where he could meet Hana outside of the regular days where his grandmother takes care of her there at home and reunite with his new friends. So it would be a fun day for all of them. And it would be in a place where no one would bother them. Although they wondered what kind of place it would be and where it would be located.

Gori was on the phone with Washimi at the time. She was telling her that Fenneko had just told her on the phone. About how Retsuko, Haida and Koka could always attend the trip. Washimi, through the video call, could be that she was happy or at least that was what she was showing at that moment, since it was practically difficult to notice for those who did not know her. Only Gori, who had known her longer, knew the difference between her expressions despite what monotonous as her face might be to the naked eye. And yes, Gori could confirm that Washimi was happy at the time.

While both friends were talking, Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Rutan, Silver and Jewel were in the room. They were watching Hana's favorite show on TV, before they left Tokyo Summer Land, she had told them about her favorite show and what time it was on TV. So they decided to see it to see how it was. It wasn't bad, it had its interesting things. Although there were certain exaggerated things, although perhaps because what they did in the program they haven't experienced things like what they have gone through, although it is understandable, since these types of situations don't usually occur on this planet, unlike Mobius. By the standards of what life is like on this planet, the show was accepted in their view. Because even the backstories of the characters were interesting. Although taking into account that it was made for children and teenage, they already saw why Hana liked that program. Supposedly according to her, her friends Koka, Izumi and Daisuke also liked that program.

Once they finished watching the show they agreed that it was entertaining. As long as they were in that dimension and didn't have to fight Eggman and his robots they could watch that show. At the end of the day they had plenty of free time with respect to what they could think about. It didn't seem like Eggman was going to show up for now and even more considering the pathetic attack of his robots. If Eggman had planned that, the distraction would have been very different. But at least these quiet times could behave their age and have their moments of fun. They wondered what it would be like if these moments of peace and quiet lasted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 12 months a year.

Secondly; Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cosmo, Knuckles, Tikal, Shadow and Rouge were gathered in the kitchen. They were talking to the chief of the agency that Jack, Honey, Hugo and Morris worked for. Although she had already received some information from the striped rabbit, she wanted the mobians to tell their part of what they witnessed earlier that day. It was almost similar to what he heard before, but what caught her attention was the device that Tails mentioned that was able to make the presence of the robots unnoticed while staying outside of Eggman's new base.

"That kind of device, Eggman had already used in many of his previous plans. Although what he doesn't know is that we do know where his Eggmobile appears, since the detection radar of the master emeralds is used to detect his ship, and even does so when he enters the perimeter of a large city, but like us we didn't have it on hand during the time we were in Tokyo Summer Land we didn't realize his robots were in the city at first" said Tails.

"And have you ever tried to locate his base with that radar?" asked the chief of the agency.

"Yes, we have tried, but due to how far away his base must be, the radar has not been able to detect it, even when Jack took us to the agency to meet you, which was before Eggman's original base was destroyed, we were also unable to locate it, it only has a specific range where it can locate the ship, as I mentioned before it is large enough to know when it enters the perimeter of a city, but since we don't have a reference point on where Eggman has his base we cannot use the radar to detect his ship inside."

"And you haven't tried to search for his base with radar?"

"That crossed our minds. But there is a problem, we only have this single radar. We can't afford to use it to search for Eggman's base, because if we lose it, we'll also lose our only way to locate the missing Chaos Emeralds. Although I could make a new one, but I need the right materials to build a similar one that works just like the one we already have."

"Are they difficult to get?"

"No, but the problem is that we don't have the money to get them and we can't go out and buy them without attracting anyone's attention."

"Well, if that's the case, I can talk to Agent Savage about helping you get some of the things you need."

"It won't be too much trouble for you and him."

"Not for the agency."

"And for me neither" said a voice when Jack suddenly appeared on the screen speaking from his own communicator.

The striped rabbit had had a hunch that his boss would be talking to the mobians at that moment. And for some reason he knew that he must know what they were talking about, which is why when he located the communication channel he connected to the call, but without showing any indication that he listened to everything unless necessary. That was practically how he discovered the plans of all the criminals that he had to catch in the past.

"It's good that Agent Savage has joined us" said the boss not very surprised, since she was aware that Jack did things like that on his missions, and perhaps he considered this as part of it. "I guess he is already aware of what we were talking about."

"Yes, ma'am. And I promise to help the mobians in this. I just need you to send me the list of what you need me to look for and tomorrow morning I will get everything" said Jack.

Seeing that he could do them a favor, Tails began to mention what he needed while Jack wrote everything down on a piece of paper. It was several things, but it was nothing he couldn't get.

Meanwhile in another room of the agency. Skye was looking at the master emerald, the agents who were guarding the great jewel were with her. There were still many questions in her head about this jewel, one of which was how she could keep an entire island populated mostly by echidnas floating in the air. As those questions flew through her head, she began to notice something in the jewel, suddenly the silhouettes of various people in the jewel were beginning to appear. She knew that this is something that the mobians had to do, so she decided to tell her boss about it.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 73: Messages from Mobius

Notes:

Here's chapter 73.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The mobians were still talking over the communicators with Jack's chief. The striped rabbit had logged out of comm five minutes ago after having noted down the things that were needed for the new communicator. As he had mentioned before, they wouldn't be hard to get items. The mobians were about to log off, when the head of the agency got a call from the agency mechanical vixen. The female mouse could see from the expression on her face that something important had just happened, so she asked her what had just happened. Hopefully this could involve the mobians taking advantage of the fact that they are still connected at the time.

"Chief, what we saw in the master emerald a few days ago happened again. I can see the silhouettes of more mobians in it. There's even more than last time," Skye said.

"Thanks for letting me know agent Winters, I'll go there right now" she said closing the communication with the vixen.

The mobians, who listened to that brief conversation, looked a little anxious to know what was being shown in the green colored jewel now. The female mouse told them that she was going to go to the room where the master emerald was to see what was happening and she would show them to them.

While they waited, Sonic went to look for the children, since this was something that concerned them as well. They were still watching TV, although now they were broadcasting a different program than the one they had seen a few minutes ago.

"Kids, I need you to come with me" Sonic said.

"Is something wrong, Dad?" Speed asked.

"No, not at the moment. But I need you to come with me, it's because of something we need you to see."

Hearing that, the purple hedgehog turned off the TV, then everyone got up from the couches and went to the other room following the blue hedgehog wondering what they wanted them to see, although at least they knew it wouldn't be bad.

Being in the room and all the mobians gathered, they could see through the communicators that the female mouse was already reaching its destination. Most of the children wondered where she were going. Because since they hadn't been to the detective agency, they didn't know what to expect.

"She is going to where the master emerald is protected" said Locke II and Pachacamac II in unison.

The other children were surprised by what the echidna twins said, since they had told them what they saw through the emerald the time they went to the base. Now they were beginning to wonder what would appear next. They even wondered how many people they knew were going to show up or what they were doing at that moment. Since they wanted to have more news about the planet Mobius, even if what they could see was not so just hoped it was good news and that nothing bad was happening on their home planet.

Once being in the base room where the great green jewel was, the female mouse asked the vixen who worked as a mechanic what she had seen in this period before she arrived, she replied that the jewel began to shine more than normal like last time. There could already see certain silhouettes that were still a bit difficult to decipher, Skye told her boss that when she arrived, the silhouettes had just appeared. So it would be a matter of seconds to be able to see who was there, if they took time to decipher like the previous occasions. Although the little that was noticed is that there were more than on previous occasions, they couldn't clearly see how many, but it was a fact that there were several, so they could soon see the number of mobians that would surely be reflected over there.

After that, the chief of the agency took a control that she was bringing with her and turned on some screens that had been installed in that room that same morning. So that the mobians could better see the emerald from different points of view, since it would give them a better view than from a small communicator. Skye was surprised to finally see all the mobians together, since sometimes she saw some, but not all together, without the presence of Eggman and his robots, she saw that in total there were sixteen mobians present between parents and children. She though she was completely ignorant about the true origin of Shadow, since he had been created in the version of the planet earth from which Eggman came. If she knew that, she would be left with many questions about why Shadow has a mobian aspect, if in the earth from which Eggman comes, that species was not heard of until 50 years later, apart from the fact that Shadow didn't age at all in those 50 years.

Once the mobians were witnessing everyone, they could better see the emerald as if they were in that place at that time. For most, except for Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II, seeing the silhouettes was somewhat surprising, even for Shadow, although the latter was the one who showed the least emotions about it. Everyone was intrigued about who would appear on this occasion, because of what the echidna family told them a few days ago, Chaos, the oracle of Delphius, Aleena, Amadeus, Locke and Pachacamac were in the image. Now everyone was wondering if they would show up again, if someone else would show up, or if they would show up with more of their acquaintances. This was kind of exciting in a way, as they could see what they were doing apart from confirming if it was okay or not. Even if they were only silhouettes, seeing their forms would be enough for them for the time being, at least until they could find some kind of direct communication with them.

After a few seconds the silhouettes became clearer. Once again the Oracle of Delphius and Chaos were present. They were standing side by side. They seemed to be looking straight ahead. After that, the other silhouettes began to clear up and these were the relatives of the mobians that were on their planet of origin. Unlike the previous silhouettes, they were able to recognize that all their relatives were alive.

On the side of Sonic, Amy and Speed were: Aleena, Chuck, Jules, Bernadette, Sonia, Manic, Miranda, Espio, Mina, Erick, Camilla, Melody, Paulie, Brenda, Penelope, Anita, Rob, Skeeter, Mari-An, Charlotte and John.

On Tails, Cosmo, Flora and Alex's side were: Amadeus, Rosemary, Merlin, Isabella, Ash, Mina, Saffron, Manic, Melody, Swift, Galaxina, Emerl and Sadie (Mina, Manic and Melody were part of the respective families of Sonic and Tails, but differently between both families being Manic Sonic's triplet brother and Tails' cousin in law, Mina being Sonic's sister in law and Tails's non-biological cousin, Melody being Sonic's niece and non-biological second niece of Tails)

From the Knuckles family, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II were: Spectre, Sojourner, Thunderhawk, Janelle-Li, Athair, Sabre, Isabel-Le, Locke, Lara-Le, Kneecaps, Dimitri, Luger, Julie-Su, Ralph, Eli-Za, Holmes, Remington, Amanda-Su, Henry, Jaker, Pachacamac, Gala-Na, Gae-Na, Rykor, Gabor and Demi-Na.

From the family of Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver and Jewel were Dimitri and Ruby (Dimitri part of the were part of the respective families of Knuckles and Shadow, but in a different way between both families being a distant great-uncle for 16 generations of Knuckles, and was the great-great-great grandfather of Shadow's adopted son. Aside from distant relatives of Knuckles, Locke II and Pachacamac II are biological family of Rutan)

Their friends were present there as well. It was easy to tell that Cream and Charmy were there with Vector and Vanilla, also Nick and Lorraine, and the chao Cheese and Chocola. They were also able to recognize Big, Shade, Small, and Froggy along with Nestor, Wendy-Lu, Twilight Cage Pirate, Teri-Lu, Matthew, and Jani-Lu.

Seeing all of them gathered together made them realize that they couldn't be in the oracle's cave, since such a large group wouldn't have been able to make a long journey to a faraway place, so it seemed more like they were gathered in Green Hills. It was the place where most of the families gathered, since they themselves, except for the Knuckles and Tikal families, lived on Angel Island. Although they were all together and gathered, and from what they saw they were fine, there was still the question of why they were all gathered. Something would have happened and that's why they all preferred to stay together, or were waiting for something to happen. It was quite ambiguous due to how little they could witness. They just hoped everyone was okay with them.

Just then they could see the oracle beginning to move his hands above his head. And above him a kind of cloud began to form. The cloud was not very big at first and was in the shape of any cloud that they have seen. But it started to change shape and they suddenly started to form… Letters? Although they weren't surprised that the green-colored anteater could do that, since some of the mobians had already made it do fantastic things in the past, they wondered what it was trying to do with what they were witnessing at the moment. It was a bit strange, but at the same time interesting to watch. They only had to wait a few seconds before realizing that this was the situation they were witnessing.

Everyone was moved by the words that formed the clouds with letter shapes, although of all of them Shadow was the only one who didn't show it openly as expected. They were messages of affection and good wishes from all their relatives in Mobius. They didn't know how they found out that they could be seen or in what way they were seen, but to send these messages, they could see them. Perhaps somehow Chaos and the Oracle of Delphius found out and that's why they sent the messages for them. And there were several. Both of his family and friends. There were messages like "We miss you", "We look forward to your return", "Hopefully they come back safe and sound" and many similar things could be seen in the clouds formed above the silhouettes. They only hoped that the master emerald could show them through the screens and that their loved ones could see them. This definitely made their day.

...

Meanwhile at one of the hotels, Jack was talking to Nick, Judy, and Finnick about offering to fetch the mobians some things they needed to build a new radar, which would be used to try to locate Eggman's base through his ship. He mentioned to them that he would go the next day to look for the pieces, he wouldn't know how long it would take to return.

"Well, I'll go with you," said Judy.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked.

"Of course I do, anyway this has to do with helping the mobians" replied the gray rabbit.

"Okay" said the striped rabbit, then he looked at the red fox and the fennec fox to ask you "And you?".

"I'd like to, but I already have plans with Haida," Nick replied.

"Really?" asked the gray rabbit, the striped rabbit and the fennec fox.

"Yes, I managed to convince him to teach me how to play the bass, and we agreed to meet tomorrow," said Nick.

The two rabbits wondered how Nick could so easily convince people he barely knows.

"For my part, Zorori called me a few minutes ago, he invited me to hang out with some of his friends in the castle where they are staying."

The castle thing surprised the red fox and the two rabbits, since they didn't know that there were castles in the vicinity of the city of Tokyo. And the fennec fox hadn't mentioned that to them before.

"Well, if that's the case, then I guess the kids will be with Nick's mom, and Judy's parents," Jack said.

Seeing how Nicole and Jerry were having a happy time with their grandfather and grandmothers, they assumed that they wouldn't notice their absence the next day.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 74: Finding Parts and Starting Lessons

Notes:

Here's chapter 74.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Another day begins in the city of Tokyo and there were several things to do in the city for some of the inhabitants, whether they are from that city or are visiting, since it turned out that during the previous days some made plans for certain activities. So even if they weren't that busy all day, they would still have things to do. Even if it seemed a little surprising, Eggman's robots would have a busy day, since after their idea the day before, and that their creator had chased them throughout the base until he finally caught up with them and they were disarmed, after that they had spent all the night trying to gather their pieces that were scattered throughout various parts of the base to rebuild themselves, fortunately their hands still had mobility, even separated from their own bodies, so they were able to search for their parts, although it took them a long time to locate them and also being able to find the tools to be able to reassemble. That's why it was already dawn, but they hadn't completely returned to normal.

...

In one of the streets of the city, Jack and Judy were on their way in what they had arranged to do during the morning, they had in mind that each piece they needed for the radar would be bought in different places so as not to attract too much attention from others about what they planned to use what they were buying for. Although they were ordinary pieces in the point of view of both rabbits, taking into account what they knew the two-tailed fox had created, apart from the communicators they had at the time, it was not surprising that he could create pieces with simple objects. Even the striped rabbit didn't think anyone in the agency, including Agent Winters, could do something like that. And that was saying a lot, since she was good at her job.

"Jack, do you think we can get everything done pretty quickly. With what happened yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if Eggman is watching us" said the gray rabbit.

"Well, the places we need to go to get the radar parts aren't too far from each other. Since I could see on the internet where they are. If all the places are empty, I think we could finish this in about 20 minutes" said the striped rabbit.

"Do we have enough money to buy the parts?"

"Of course. I brought with me the card that allows me to make purchases anywhere regardless of the monetary unit".

"How lucky that you decided to bring it along for the trip. Although it was intended only to be used during the vacations".

"Well, since I use it on missions, it's not a bother for me at the end of the day. Anyway I've used it to buy things for you, for Nick, for Finnick, for the kids, for your parents, your grandfather, your siblings and your niece, and for Nick's mother. Since I consider them all as part of my family."

"Jack wasn't necessary."

"Of course it is. I consider all as my family. Since they are like an extended version of the family that I lost when I was 10 years old. Your parents and Nick's mother I see them as if they were the parents I lost, since each one has the qualities that they had. Your grandfather is like the grandfather that I never knew. Your siblings are like the siblings I never had. Even in a sense I even see Nick and Finnick as brothers as well."

"Wow, Jack, I've never heard you talk about everyone like that. I can see that you are completely sincere from your tone of voice."

"Of course I'm being honest. I'm also sincere when I say that thanks to you, Nick and Finnick have helped me become who I'm today. Even you showed me that even despite all the tragedies I lived through in the past, a lonely person could find love. Since you showed me that I was capable of being able to love another person and even you gave me a son. Even though you and Nick also have a daughter, I love her just like I love our son. And if I'm honest, although the relationship between us and Nick isn't a normal relationship, I wouldn't change the relationship that the three of us have for anything in the world.

When Judy turned to look at Jack when he said this, both of them impulsively stopped their walk and Jack placed one of his hands on her cheek. He moved closer and they ended up sharing a kiss. A very significant kiss for both of them. They had shared those kinds of kisses before, and even Judy shared them with Nick just as many times. That kind of kisses from her two mates made her see that she would never be alone and that they would both love her for the rest of their lives no matter what happened, they would never leave her, that was for sure. Once they separated from the kiss and regardless of the fact that some people stared at them, they continued on their way to buy the parts for the radar.

...

Haida was in a square that was a very crowded place where you could see many people doing many activities such as playing music, some rising groups singing songs that they had written, etc. This was one of his favorite places in the city. It was one of the places that caught his attention when he was a child when he passed near that place with his parents. That was one of the places that sparked his love for music. It was that place where she had decided to meet Nick, since it was a place where he could be inspired to teach him how to play the bass, and for obvious reasons he couldn't take him to his every one of his for certain reasons related to him mother-in-law.

As the hyena observed the people around him in their activities, it made him remember part of his past when in his teens he formed a band with his friends. At that time, everyone thought that they would succeed in their goal and become famous and even tour the country and even the world. But in the end the hard blow of reality hit them all. Although his band didn't turn out to be what they imagined, it was still a hobby that he liked to do in his spare time. He wondered where he would be now if he had become famous. Where in the world would he even be at that moment? Although a part of him was curious about that, most of him was sure that it wouldn't change the life he had now, since otherwise he wouldn't have Retsuko and Koka in his life. Nor would he have to Fenneko, Ookami, Washimi and Gori in his group of friends.

It wasn't long before a voice was heard near him, it had a whole voice that he hadn't heard these days, but it was easy to identify by the nonchalant and even slightly sarcastic way he spoke at that moment. When he turned around he saw Nick Wilde with his characteristic smile right next to him. That startled Haida, since he didn't hear him arrive. It was definitely true what he once heard, the foxes knew how to sneak very well without being heard. At least he was glad that Fenneko had never done something like that, a lot of awkward situations could have occurred if she had done that kind of thing any chance she got, that knowing her, she would have used it to her advantage.

"Well, I guess from your reaction you were expecting it to take a while to arrive. Right?" asked the red fox sitting on the chair.

"Partly, although I was also a bit distracted. That's all," replied the hyena.

"And tell me. Have you just arrived or have you been waiting for me for a long time?"

"It didn't take long, at most 10 minutes. Although if I'm honest as I was very thoughtful, I felt that more time had passed."

"At least I'm here now. Although it took me a while to find this place. We aren't far from the hotel where I'm staying, so I would have arrived earlier if I had known about this place. But since Jack left with Judy before I was ready to leave, I couldn't ask him for the exact address. I don't know the reason."

"I hope nothing happens to them while they're away."

"I wouldn't worry about them. They know how to take care of themselves pretty well. After all, something Sonic explained to us yesterday didn't make us feel any safer in the meantime."

"So, let's start with the lessons and then you tell me what Sonic told you yesterday" Haida said as he took his bass out of the bag he kept it in and that he had brought with him.

"Sounds good to me," Nick said, watching Haida's bass as he was out of the bag. It could be seen with the naked eye that the hyena had had this instrument for a long time, since it was quite old, although it also looked in good condition. It seemed that Haida had taken good care of him all those years.

"Pretty. Nope?" Haida said looking at one of his prized valuables.

"I guess... I don't know much about musical instruments... but it looks pretty good."

"Thank you very much. I have it since my teens. And I've taken great care of him for all these years. I even have it in mind to pass it on to Koka when he is the right age." Haida said placing the instrument on his legs and in front of his chest.

Hearing that, Nick had a flashback to a few years ago, when he came of age, his mother gave him the favorite shirt that his father John wore when he was alive. And it turned out that that green button-down shirt was the same one he always used to wear and that just at that moment he was wearing it. That gave him the idea that he should inherit something from his daughter Nicole when the time came. He was sure that Jack would inherit something from Jerry.

Nick was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Haida speak. "To start your lesson, you first have to learn the correct position for which fingers go on each string. We're going to start with this first, and when you get the fingering down, then we'll go to another place I know to plug the bass into an amp so you can practice to music. Do you think it's OK?".

"Of course. I don't think it will be that difficult" said the red fox trustingly observing as the hyena. If he had done more difficult things in the past, he didn't think a stringed instrument was something to play. Or at least that's what I thought at first.

When it was Nick's turn, he was quite confused, because although he watched Haida very carefully, in his case he was having a hard time. This was quite strange, the hyena made it look so easy, but for the red fox it was very complicated.

Seeing the situation, Haida let out a small smile, but he did it discreetly so that Nick wouldn't notice. Since he remembered when he had to teach Retsuko to play a string instrument, although he played the bass and she needed to learn to play the electric guitar, he was able to teach her as best he could in a single day Retsuko learned quite quickly. Seeing that Nick might cost him a little more than Retsuko, he thought it would take him a little longer and several lessons before he could play. He just hoped that they could finish them before the red fox had to go back to Zootopia.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 75: Visit and continuing lessons

Notes:

Here's chapter 75.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Finnick was walking through the woods on the outskirts of town, although he was already aware of the past of the people he was going to see, a part of him still refused to believe that those who lived in the past couldn't have happened, was too fanciful, even despite everything that happened since Saturday last week trying to convince himself otherwise. Even though among Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi's group of acquaintances there were three sorcerers (two girls who were sisters and a boy who was the older sister's boyfriend) who outside of their outfits that looked like Halloween costumes he had yet to see them wear magic, there was also a fairy-like creature that was slightly taller than him, which from the looks of it had a certain resemblance to what he thought might be a female human. And the creature that seemed to be a stone statue that can move and talk, one thing that made him very puzzled when he saw it, just like when he saw the fairy, but what made him most puzzled is that inside that statue what there was actually a ghost that made the statue move and could enter and exit the statue at will. Though he still hadn't seen the ghost outside the statue.

Nicole and Jerry would definitely like to know more about them, although the previous time they saw Zorori's companions like these they had dressed up so as not to attract attention in the streets, both children didn't realize that they looked like fairy tale classic story characters, and Finnick still hadn't told them, because if he had told them they would have insisted on accompanying him, it wasn't that he had a problem with that, but the main reason was because since he didn't know them very well yet, he wanted to be sure that nothing it could happen to his niece and nephew interacting with these characters, although he didn't think they were bad peoples either, but he wanted to wait a bit.

It didn't take him long to get to their meeting place. The yellow fox and the two boars were already waiting for him, although he could see that they were reading some plans that they had in their hands. Finnick already figures out what they were planning, despite how little time he'd known them. So he came over to greet them in his own way.

"I see that you are formulating a plan to achieve your goals. Right?" Finnick said getting the attention of the other three.

"Of course it is," Zorori said as he left the map with his apprentices, none of them had heard when the fennec fox had arrived. "That we are in the middle of a problem, doesn't mean that in quiet moments we should not continue planning how to get a girlfriend and have my own castle."

"I understand them, if I were in my home country right now, I would do the same and dedicate myself to what I do best."

Finnick then walked over and began looking at the blueprints that Zorori, Ishishi, and Noshishi were looking at. I can notice something curious and it is that in those planes the different failures that the three had had in the step so that the yellow fox had a girlfriend and his own castle appeared marked. And he was surprised to see how many mistakes they had in the past. It was quite a large amount to count and at that moment the fennec fox had neither the time nor the inclination to count or read how many times they failed. Although if he should admire his perseverance. Because with the number of failures that they seem to have had, that means they can be over 10 years into this and they haven't given up despite the amount of time.

"And tell me, do you think that plan you have in mind will work?"

"Of course it does, although I don't think it will work until we get back to the area of the country where we came from. But I prefer to have everything planned in advance."

"Well said. Well, you don't feel like resting, look what I brought" said Finnick taking out a bottle that he had in a backpack.

Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi were surprised with what he brought.

"It's a sake bottle," said one of the boars.

"And one of the rarest," said the other boar.

"And that not even we have been able to taste before. How did you get it?" asked the yellow fox.

"I have my ways," said the fennec fox with pride in his voice. "Well I think it's better to go inside, to take this with a little more privacy."

The fox and the two boars nodded in agreement. They took the plans and entered the castle being followed by the fennec fox. After entering the door was closed, with the outside being nothing but the trees that were around the construction.

As they walked deeper into the castle, Finnick could see that some of Zorori's, Ishishi and Noshishi's acquaintances were in some of the rooms they passed on their way to their destination. And he finally witnessed things that if he had been drunk, he would have thought were part of his imagination, but they were real enough. Since he on the one hand he could see Milly, Nelly and Roger practicing magic while they using their flying brooms. On the other hand, he could see Najō together with Puppe interacting, but what surprised him the most was that the ghost that was inside finally came out of the stone statue. Those things he saw were too much for Finnick to process together, even more than what he learned from the mobians.

Once they reached a small room, the two foxes and the two boars took some glasses that were kept in a cabinet, poured themselves some sake and began to drink it calmly. It wouldn't be like this for long though.

...

Back in town, Nick and Haida met at a small joint that Haida frequents when he has free time to play or listen to punk music. There were many people wearing or having extravagant haircuts, which Nick noticed and took the opportunity to tell Haida a little joke about the fashion of the place, the red fox said it in a low voice so that only the hyena could hear. That little joke made Haida laugh, albeit in a covert way so as not to attract the attention of the others present. They both went to an empty space near one of the amplifiers that were in the place so that Nick could now practice playing the bass with music. They had spent most of the morning getting Nick to learn the correct finger position. Although the red fox tried to maintain his characteristic smile, the hyena could see how the fox had been hiding his stress behind the smile. Since it was more difficult than it seemed at first. It was just at that moment at noon that Nick had finally learned what the correct position of the fingers was like, and it was for that reason that they had now arrived at that place.

Once they were seated, Haida took the bass out of his backpack again and plugged it into one of the amps next to where he was sitting. And then he put his bass in position and started playing a little bit so that Nick would learn the tune that he wanted him to play when he was done. It was an easy song, and he asked Nick to watch his fingers so he would know how to move them when it was his turn, if Nick could even get through that part, then the lessons could be over for the day. Another day, he could teach with something intermediate and then something more difficult. He just hoped Nick would be patient with the hard part. There were people who lost patience when they got there, although he didn't think Nick was like that or at least it wasn't the impression the red fox gave at first sight. Perhaps his friend Finnick of his was another story.

Once Haida finished playing the song, Nick asked him to repeat it a few more times so he knew which fingers to move at which time and which strings to play and how long to play them before changing. He was concentrating quite a bit on that, with about three or four more times watching what the hyena was doing he would learn it, he just hoped it wouldn't take as long as it was with the position of the fingers, which was one of the most stressful things he'd ever been through in his life. And that was saying a lot. It was almost stressful like that case where he and Judy worked together when they met, or the case where he and Judy and Finnick had to work together with Jack when they met him.

After about 10 minutes and Haida had already played the times Nick needed to see, he finally handed him the bass, so he could start practicing a bit. The red fox, having the stringed instrument on him and in the correct position, and remembering the position of the fingers, began to play the bass for the first time, he was doing a good job, or at least that was what it seemed when he saw the expression of Haida on the face. So he kept concentrating on the music as he concentrated, that's why he closed his eyes. He wanted to concentrate as much as possible. He didn't know why, but inwardly he told himself that he had to do it perfectly. Before he knew it, he was done, he only realized when he heard a group of applause. Opening his eyes, he realized that Haida was applauding, although not only he, but everyone else present in the room was doing it too.

"You did quite well" said Haida after finishing applauding, at the same time as the others present.

"Really?" Nick asked still unable to believe it.

"Of course, no one here would have clapped if he hadn't called it out or if you had done it wrong. It seems like you have a natural gift since you got the easy part right on the first try."

"And tell me, how long did it take you to learn to play an easy melody?"

"If I'm honest... about two or three months" he said looking away feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, at least it was pretty quick and didn't take you many years like many others."

"If I'm honest, unlike you, I learned to play alone, without anyone teaching me, that's why I think it took me a little longer with that".

"Oh I understand. Would you mind if I played the bass one more time for practice."

"No, it does not bother me. You can continue."

After that Nick started playing the tune again trying to match him like he had just done a few minutes ago.

...

Meanwhile in a limousine was a donkey which had been sleeping in the back of it and was completely wrapped in a sheet. Since it was a day that he hadn't had anything to do during the morning, he didn't see a reason for him to wake up early, so for that reason he decided to wake up a little later. Now that he was awake, he got out from under the covers. His only company in the limo was his driver who was in the front seat, although in reality the limo drove itself, by law he had someone in that driver's seat who had always been there since he had hired him years ago.

Once he sat in the limousine seat and stretched out, he could see what part of the city he was in, it was one of the places where there were a lot of clubs. He didn't seem like a bad idea to go into one of them, anyway, there were still a few hours to go before meeting with Haida. So he decided to enter the one he was closest to. Although before leaving he brushed his teeth. When he was ready, the limousine stopped in front of the club he was going to enter and he got out of it.

"Kobayashi, if you want you can take some time off, I'll call you when I'm ready to retire. It's okay?" said the donkey.

"Yes sir" replied the schnauzer dog taking out a video game console and starting to play with it in the driver's seat.

The donkey closed the door of the limousine and went to the entrance of the premises.

Once inside, he saw that there were many people gathered there and it was quite an interesting place, since there were many people with a punk look and who listened to music of that style. But when he was observing the people present, at a table in the back he saw a similar face and approached it.

"Good to see you here, Haida."

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it. As many must already know, Zootopia+ has already premiered on Disney+. And this fic also takes that series into account.

Chapter 76: Meeting with old friends

Notes:

Here's chapter 76.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Retsuko had gone out for a walk around the city to take a break and Koka was accompanying her. She wanted to get away from home for a few hours. At least she and Koka were lucky that they were able to get out of the house without her mother noticing, since Haida didn't have the same luck before leaving in the morning. Retsuko knew that Haida would meet Nick in the morning, and then he would meet Tadano in the afternoon. Obviously before Haida left, although he did say that he would go see someone to teach how to play the bass, but he didn't say who so as not to raise suspicions among his relatives in the law, but the meeting with Tadano did mention it. He even announced that he would be back in the afternoon. Retsuko only hoped that by fate Tadano and Nick wouldn't meet, since she didn't want to involve more people than she knew in this situation. Since she didn't want anyone else to be in danger by knowing more than they should.

"Is something wrong mom?" Koka asked still holding his mother's hand since they left the house, and showing concern for her as he watched her.

Noticing her and not worrying her son with her thoughts, Retsuko responded "Don't worry, everything is fine Koka. How about we go buy some sweets for you and your friends to eat for the week?"

"Really?" said the little red panda quite excited to hear that from his mother.

"Of course, just don't tell grandma. Instead grandpa and great-grandma if they can know. I will talk with them".

Koka gave a jump of happiness common for a child his age, which made Retsuko happy, since she could see that he was no longer worried, and was even glad that despite the things that had happened since the previous week, he was still the same. Same as always. She hoped that after all this was over, everything would go back to normal, and her whole family would be the same as always. If they were lucky, maybe Sonic and the other mobians stopped Eggman before he launched his final attack, although she still had a feeling that wouldn't be 100% possible, there was a 50/50 chance of it happening. But for some reason she had a feeling that something big was going on, but she didn't know what it could be.

When the two reached a nearby intersection, they began to wait for the traffic light to change color so they could cross the street. But just before that happened, a familiar voice was heard.

"Hey, Retsuko, long time no see" said a female voice.

When both red pandas turned around they saw a pink cat whose muzzle was white, and she had some brown fur markings around her muzzle and on her forehead. Her eyes were yellow. She wore a green dress with lime green spots, a blue-gray and pink beaded necklace, blue pants, purple socks, and brown shoes. She also wore a purple headscarf.

The pink cat came over to greet her friend and her son. They hadn't seen each other for a while, since Puko had been on a trip out of town. And aside from a little conversation on the phone the previous saturday, they hadn't seen each other in months. Despite the years they had known each other, Retsuko always noticed that Puko hadn't aged, even though they were both the same age. She supposed that work and motherhood were something that made Retsuko feel like she had aged, though she didn't complain about the latter. She was glad to see her old friend anyway and from what she saw on Koka's face, he was happy too. And it is that Koka with certain adults with whom he is very close is referred to as uncles or aunts, since he did so with Ookami, Fenneko, Washimi, Gori, Puko and even with Tadano (whom he admired and wanted to be like him when he grew up)

"Wow Koka, you've grown up a bit since the last time I saw you. Before I know it you will be your mother's height and even your father's" said Puko taking the little red panda in her arms.

"Thank you, Aunt Puko. I think if I keep growing I'll even be taller than dad" said Koka.

Both the adult red panda and the pink cat started laughing at the little red panda's comment, though it was more because of the way she said it.

"So where are you headed?" Puko asked.

"We were taking a walk, we were going to a store to buy some sweets for Koka and his friends" Retsuko replied.

"Mom, can Aunt Puko come with us?" Koka asked.

"Well, it all depends if she has free time" said the adult red panda looking at her son and then at her friend.

"I have nothing to do at the moment, so if I can accompany you" said the pink cat.

The little red panda was excited as he wanted to spend time with his honorary aunt as well. She always gave him things that she got on each of her trips that she took out of town.

Seeing that the light of the traffic light changed, and it would be possible to travel again, the three began to cross the street calmly at the same time as many other passers-by who were nearby.

"And then Puko, how was your last trip?" Retsuko asked.

"Fairly good. Tadano and I went to various places and even some romantic places" replied Puko.

"Looks like things between you two have been going pretty well. Right?".

"Yes. And you can't imagine it. You would have seen what he got me for my last birthday."

"What was it?"

"A ring that had a blue diamond with some green gemstones around it."

"It's surprising, I see that Tadano actually has enough money to buy a rather expensive jewel ring."

Even though Retsuko dated Tadano in the past, she never had the opportunity to receive a gift from him in the short time that she had a relationship with him, but she was not envious of her friend anyway.

"And tell me, how has your family been doing lately?"

"Well, Haida, Koka, and I are doing quite well. Although my mother and my grandmother have decided to stay with us for a while. And my father returned to the city yesterday. Although if he stayed at home too, I don't know if he will also stay the same time as my mother and grandmother."

"Tell me about the matter."

While Retsuko, Koka, and Puko were going into the store to buy sweets for the children, the red panda was telling the whole thing to the pink cat.

...

Back at the club, Haida was so nervous hearing Tadano's voice that he didn't even dare to turn around at first. They weren't supposed to meet until later. And he wanted to keep both commitments separate so they don't involve the donkey in this. And considering that Tadano was a very famous person, it would not be surprising if before long more people find out about this and before he know it the whole city is aware of it. He didn't want it to be more troublesome to solve the mobians' mission.

"Haida, I think you should answer, people around are looking at us" Nick said looking at the hyena and then at the people around him, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh I'm sorry. Hi Tadano, I didn't expect to see you here this early," Haida said.

"Well, I was passing through the area and since I had nothing planned until our meeting, I decided to go into one of the locals in the area. I didn't know you'd be here. Did I interrupt something?" Tadano said.

"No not at all. Let me introduce you. Nick this is Tadano, he is the director of a company called Freeride, Inc. that created an artificial intelligence called ENI-O, and a very well known person in the computer industry. Tadano, this is Nick, he is a police officer who comes from the city of Zootopia in the United States and who is currently on vacation, he is taking lessons to play bass with me," said Haida.

"A few years ago I heard about a computer genius named Tadano who had made headlines all over the world because of the gossip that he was dating a red panda that nobody knew about and that I heard was taking advantage of his fame. I remember I saw your pictures on the net, but the red panda's face is censored, so I never found out who she was. In Zootopia a lot of people talked about that topic for a long time."

Haida was upset about that, not with Nick, but what he learned through what he said. As someone might have thought that Retsuko would have wanted to take advantage of Tadano's fame at that time, she was never like that, and if that news went all over the planet, many must have thought the same as the people from Zootopia that Nick mentioned. While Tadano was still surprised how people jumped to conclusions about it. Fortunately no one outside the city knew that she was Retsuko, he could have given a press conference to clarify that his thing with Retsuko was genuine, but he didn't want that to be counterproductive for Retsuko and more taking into account the amount of negative messages that received on her Instagram. Even so, he sometimes wondered if he made the right decision regarding it.

Nick looked at his two companions, he could see them both thoughtful and he could see that the hyena had an angry expression and the donkey an expression of regret. Seeing that, he began to deduce that this past event affected them both in a certain way, that's when an idea about it came to mind.

"Was that red panda that appeared in those photos Retsuko?" asked the red fox.

That question brought the hyena and the donkey out of his thoughts. They both looked at the red fox and nodded their heads without saying anything.

"I thought so. You ways of reacting to what I said and taking into account that Haida got angry because of that made me realize that his reaction was a consequence of the fact that an important person for him was part of it, and remembering the images that I saw at that time it made me realize that it was Retsuko."

"I see you're good at figuring things out, Nick," Tadano said.

"What could I say, working as a police officer has helped me with that. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone about Retsuko's identity in those photos, you have my word" said the red fox.

"Thank you very much," Haida and Tadano said in unison.

After this part Haida said to Tadano: "Tadano, if you want, you can stay with us."

"Are you sure? I'm not interrupting you," said the donkey.

"No way. Right Nick?" said the hyena.

"I have no problem with that" said the red fox.

Tadano sat down in an empty chair at the table. All those present around the three of them had already stopped observing them a while ago, and had returned to what they were doing. The three of them began to talk about various topics although unknown to others, Nick and Tadano tried to avoid some topics. In the case of the donkey, he tried to avoid the topic of what happened last weekend during Eggman's attack and the event that occurred in Tokyo Summerland so as not to make Haida feel uncomfortable about the first event and Nick about both events. Nick on the other hand tried not to bring up the subject of why Retsuko left Tadano and ended up marrying Haida, since he wasn't too close to them to ask something so personal. Despite that, the three began to have a good time.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 77: Job interview and fun plans

Notes:

Here's chapter 77.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of the city, Haru and Juno were. Both of them were walking down one of the streets and they were heading to a particular place. Ever since they had arrived in this dimension, they and their friends had had to adjust to their new environment, which although it was similar to the one they all came from, was at the same time different. It was less stressful for both a rabbit and a she-wolf. In the case of the first, not stressing about being devoured and in the case of the second, not being discriminated against. Here it could be seen that there were no problems between carnivores and herbivores that still made them think that it was as if they were in a dream world. Something they always wanted to see. Something they always wanted to see, or at least a little more the she-wolf.

Both at that time were going to a job interview. After being in this dimension for three months with their friends and having to find a way to support themselves, they all agreed to look for jobs. Everyone had been lucky, except for Haru and Juno, who tried many places, but without receiving calls for interviews, until the night before when they finally received a call to have the interview that same afternoon. They were both excited, that's why they had searched among the clothes they bought in the last few months for something that would make them look quite formal for the interview to give a good impression. They were both calm and trying to put their worries aside for the moment so that everything would go well.

The place where they both got the interview was to work at the Koishikawa Botanical Garden, which was administered by The University of Tokyo. Considering that Haru was into gardening and was in the Gardening club in high school, this job would be perfect for her. Although Juno only helped Haru once in the Gardening club when she was still in high school, it didn't attract much attention to her at the time, but now that they were in need of work, she didn't find it a bad option, it wasn't something that was difficult to do, and if she had problems, she could count on the help of her friend, who was an expert in things like this. Luckily she still remembered the things she helped Haru with at the garden club, so she would be fine for that part, if they got the job.

They had finally reached The University of Tokyo. There they would do the job interview. The building looked exactly the same on the outside as it did in its home dimension. Although they never entered the one in their dimension, since they both attended different universities that were not close to this one. Although when they entered the building they felt an air of nostalgia, as they began to miss their college years, where they did even better than high school. They were sure that many of those who studied there would be going through their best years at that moment, although since it was Sunday, it was normal for them to be on their day off, if it weren't because classes were canceled due to what happened the week before. Only the administrative part was working.

Once they both approached the reception area, they were told where to go for the interview. They both climbed the stairs that took them to the upper floors. Once they arrived at the office where they would interview both of them. Once they knocked on the door, they were told to come in from the inside. Once they entered the office they carefully closed the door. Once they were seated in the chairs in front of the desk, the interview began. Both calmly and sincerely answered every question that was asked. Minutes passed quickly before they both realized it. By the time they noticed it, they were outside the office again, but unlike before, both now had happiness on their respective faces, as they had just gotten the job they were looking for.

Already on the way back to their apartment, the girls received a call on the cell phone from the white rabbit. When she took her phone out of her bag, Haru and Juno noticed that the call was from Gouhin, so the white rabbit answered the call so that she and the she-wolf could talk at the same time. When he appeared on the video call they saw that the panda bear was still in his work uniform, at the same time you could see that he was eating, apparently he was on his lunch break right now, as he was holding a sandwich in one of his hands, and obviously he was with his typical serious face, which he has always had since they met him.

"Good afternoon girls, how did it go?" Gouhin asked over the phone.

"Oh well…" Haru said.

"The thing is…" Juno said.

"We got the job" both girls said at the same time.

"Congratulations. I knew they would eventually get it. Never doubt it" said the panda bear.

And what Gouhin said, he said with complete honesty. Since in the last three months in this dimension, in which he was living with that large group of young adults, he had begun to consider them as part of his family, and although at first he only knew Legoshi, because of him, it is that ended up meeting the others. Although at first he had to be careful that any of the carnivores (with the exception of Legoshi) didn't get carried away by their instincts and end up trying to devour Louis and/or Haru. Fortunately that never happened. They had become a kind of family, strange, but a family nonetheless. Luckily, in the truck that they were all in when they were teleported to this dimension, there was his entire arsenal to face dangers in case something happens or threatens both him and his companions, and he still has all of that stored, in a safe place.

"So when do they start working?" asked the panda bear.

"Well, we start working tomorrow" said the white rabbit.

"Our work hours will be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM," said the reddish she-wolf.

"Don't you need uniforms for the work you're going to do?" Gouhin asked.

"Yes, tomorrow they will be delivered to us" said Haru very excited.

"They told us to arrive half an hour early so they could measure it for us," Juno said.

"Okay, so, have you told the others yet?" asked the panda bear.

"No, but we're going to do it as soon as the call ends" said the white rabbit.

"We are going to send them a message" said the reddish she-wolf.

"Okay, then we'll talk later when I get back from work. See you later," Gouhin said.

"Bye" Haru and Juno said as Haru closed the call.

After that, the white rabbit quickly wrote a message on her cell phone and then sent it. After that she put the phone back in her bag.

"Okay, now that we're out of these, what would you like to do?" Haru asked.

"Well, how about we have a milkshake in that place. I saw it when we were on our way to the university" Juno said pointing to the place.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, let's go."

After that, the rabbit and the she-wolf went to the place to buy their respective drinks and relax a bit.

...

Elsewhere in the city were Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Voss, Durham, Miguno and Louis. They were spending the day off at their apartment all together, although Louis was a bit more distant from the others. That was not surprising from the others, although sometimes they tried to get him to join their activities, he preferred to spend his time alone. Although he isn't prejudiced against carnivores, he simply preferred to pursue his own interests when he had free time, which were completely different from those of the other 6. And they had already tried to get him to have a little fun, to do something different from usual. They even once saw him doing some things that he planned to do with his company when they returned to his dimension of origin.

While they were thinking about how to make Louis have a little more fun, suddenly a message arrived on Louis's cell phone, he took it to see what it said. Reading it quickly he looked at the other 6 to give them the news with a neutral face: "Haru and Juno got the job". Hearing that Legoshi and his friends were happy for them, and more because he knew that Haru liked that kind of activities. They saw that Louis was happy on his own terms about this news, that was something detectable, at least for Legoshi.

"I think we should have Louis have some fun," Durham suggested.

"I think the same, so much work without rest makes one very grumpy" Miguno said, agreeing with his boyfriend Durham and snuggling against him, while he wrapped one of his arms around him.

At that moment Voss, who was on top of his boyfriend Collot's head, approached one of his ears and began to whisper something to him in a low voice so that the English sheepdog was the only one to listen so that he could give him his opinion about his idea before telling the others present, but without Louis listening.

"Well, that wouldn't be a bad idea, although I don't think Louis would like it," Collot said.

"What don't you think Louis likes?" Jack asked.

"Oh, well Voss suggested that we take Louis to places of interest like arcades, karaoke bars and the like to have him have a little fun," Collot replied.

"I don't think Louis would be interested in something like that, or even want to go of his own free will," Legoshi said looking quite unsure.

"That's where you two Legoshi and Collot will come in," Voss said, speaking aloud for the first time in the conversation.

The fennec fox asked the gray wolf to come closer to him and the English sheepdog to whisper what was on his mind now.

"No, I can't do that," Legoshi said.

"Come on, it's just this one time, and it's for Louis to have fun, it's not like you're forcing him to do anything bad or indecent," Voss said.

"Well... no... but..." the gray wolf began to say.

"So, it's decided. Let's take him with us" said the fennec fox.

In the end, the 6 friends got up from their seats and approached Louis, who began to observe them with a strange look.

"What's going on"? he asked with a serious tone.

"I'm sorry Louis, but this is for your own good" Legoshi said taking Louis by one of his arms and lifting him off the seat.

"What! What do you think you're doing!" Louis said trying to break free only to be grabbed by the other arm by Collot.

The red deer tried to break free, but its efforts were nothing compared to the strength of the gray wolf and the English sheepdog. What were they planning to do to him? Would they eat him? Would they sell him to the black market of this dimension? No, if they had wanted to do that, they would have done it a long time ago and would not have been seen anywhere near him, and even with Gouhin near them they wouldn't have done it. So what would they do with it? He cursed not having a firearm at the moment to scare them away.

"Don't worry Louis, we won't do anything bad to you, it's a fact. Like Legoshi said it's for your own good," Voss said, still standing over Collot's head.

After that Legoshi and Collot took Louis out of the apartment. With Voss in Collot's head. While Jack, Durham and Miguno went after them. They were going to what would be a mandatory fun afternoon for Louis.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 78: Discovered and arcade

Notes:

Here's chapter 78.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Bogo and Clawhauser were out for another day of relaxation for both of them. It was curious for Clawhauser to see Bogo with a relaxed face now that they were, so to speak, taking a vacation to some extent, though still alert that something could happen. As they were passing through one of the streets, they saw a small stall where they sold ice cream. Seeing that he had enough money, the cape buffalo decided to buy two strawberry-flavored ice cream cones, one each. Once he paid for the sundaes and gave his boyfriend one of the cones, they both started eating the sundaes at a nearby bench. The weather on the day was not so hot, but it never hurt to eat an ice cream once in a while. While they were still in that Clawhauser momentarily noticed that Bogo had an ice cream stain on one of his cheeks, he got a little closer and licked his cheek to clean the ice cream, surprising his boyfriend who had not noticed, but didn't care. It didn't matter, he liked that more than it even made him blush, he could tell that the cheetah was blushing too. He said nothing and decided to enjoy the brief moment.

After the few seconds that felt like hours for the cape buffalo, he felt the cheetah walking away, luckily no one was passing by and he saw that intimate moment between the two of them, it seems that they found a quite empty area without them noticing, since there was no passers-by around. Taking advantage of that, Bogo turned to Clawhauser, and got closer to him, making him blush again due to the closeness that was happening between them, but knowing what was coming, he responded to the situation and they ended up sharing a rather soft and romantic kiss where again they began to feel that time began to go slower than it was. They had even disconnected from what was happening around them so they noticed a couple of footsteps getting closer and closer to their location.

"My, my, but what do we have here" said a female voice.

"We didn't expect to find this," a male voice said.

Both the cape buffalo and the cheetah stopped the kiss and turned to finally see the owners of those voices that they already clearly recognized.

"Officer Hopps. Agent Savage. What are you doing here?" Bogo asked, quite blushing and a little nervous, because he didn't expect them to find out, not like this.

The cape buffalo's reaction came as a surprise to the two rabbits, as neither of them had ever seen it like this in a rather awkward state.

On the other hand, the cheetah had another reaction, one of relief, because finally he would no longer have to hide that secret from his acquaintances. Although he hopes to reveal this in another circumstance, but at least two of the people he wanted to tell are already aware of this, the others would be missing something.

"Well, we were getting some parts for something important that the mobians are doing, we're buying them from different stores and we almost got everything" said Jack.

"We were on our way to the next store, when we happened to see you here. We didn't know that you guys were dating," Judy said.

This made them realize that if these two rabbits had not realized their relationship, much less the others who worked at the police station. It seems that they had managed to hide their relationship quite well from their acquaintances, at least until now. And while Bogo, like Clawhauser, wanted to reveal it, he didn't want it to be that way.

"We've been dating for about a year, and now that they finally know about us I think we both have to thank you Judy, and also Nick," Clawhauser said.

"Me and Nick. Why?" Judy asked.

That's when Clawhauser began to tell them what happened a year ago regarding how they both realized their feelings, the days they spent avoiding each other out of shame, when Nick and Judy put them together without realizing what was going on and how they finally ended up dating. Once he finished telling it, both Judy and Jack were surprised. Since all this time Judy thought that this meeting she and Nick arranged for Bogo and Clawhauser to meet was because they thought their friendship was over, and she wanted them to reconcile, she didn't expect them to inadvertently become cupids to them. Jack was also surprised, since from what Judy and Nick said, he thought they were just friends or at least co-workers, since he didn't see them as often as they did.

"Well you're welcome. I'm glad I helped you with your relationship. And at the end of the day, I know I shouldn't say it like this, but they look adorable together," Judy said in a way that sounded as if Bogo and Clawhauser were characters in a movie, series or book that she had been supporting for years and that she now saw become a reality. Although at least she was able to calm the muscles in her body so as not to act like a little girl, which would have been a bit embarrassing and inappropriate if she had. Seeing Jack, she saw that his reaction was normal and almost without showing any emotion.

"And out of curiosity, where are Nick and Finnick?" asked Clawhauser when he saw that they were not in the vicinity.

"Nick went to take bass lessons," Judy replied.

"And Finnick is visiting some friends he's made here in town," Jack replied.

"Friends? I hope he is not doing illegal things with them," Bogo said.

"Oh come on boss, Finnick doesn't do that kind of thing anymore" the gray rabbit said then she turned her head and said quietly so no one could hear her "Or at least that's what it seems like."

"Anyway, I don't think they take the relationship you guys have badly. Nick and Finnick have already met several gay couples in Zootopia in their time as con artist and for them it's nothing from the new world. And as far as I've seen, Judy's parents and Nick's mom are very open-minded about that. And children don't have any prejudice either and we haven't taught them anything against people with different preferences" said the striped rabbit.

"That takes a huge weight off my shoulders. I knew you guys weren't going to think I was going to play favoritism at work just because I was dating the boss," said the cheetah.

"That was the reason why I preferred to keep our relationship a secret," said the cape buffalo.

"I don't think anyone thinks that there will be favoritism, since throughout this year that you mentioned that you have been together and that in my case I didn't know about your relationship until now, during work hours your behavior towards others was the same as always, so if in all this time there seemed to be nothing different between you, I don't think anything will change when you decide to reveal your relationship to the other co-workers" said Judy.

"Besides, if there have not been signs of favoritism before, I don't think they think there will be now," said Jack, knowing from experience that favoritism is something that doesn't happen in the jobs they do, which although they are similar aren't 100% the same either.

While they continued talking, they didn't notice something that was happening at one of the intersections near where the two rabbits, the cape buffalo, and the cheetah were gathered.

...

At said nearby intersection was Louis who was still held by Legoshi and Collot. With Voss still on the second's head. While Jack, Durham and Miguno followed behind. Louis was still frustrated because he couldn't free himself, if he had only been supported by one of the canines, it would have been easy for him to free himself, but with both of them it was too difficult. And he didn't plan to ask anyone for help to achieve that either, his pride prevented him from asking for help in this situation. He was doomed to have to go wherever the six were taking him at the time. He was pretty sure he wouldn't want to be there at all.

After going around a couple of times they finally came to a place, it was a game room for all ages. They had passed this place by taxi every day both going to work and coming home. It was a place that he considered too childish for his taste and that is why he never agreed to go with the others before when they discovered that place a few days after arriving in that dimension. He was even surprised that Legoshi would go to those kinds of places, considering that he preferred to be mostly in quieter places, he supposed that Jack had something to do with it.

Once inside the place, Louis was surprised by everything he saw, there were many activities that could be done, including: Playing on video game machines of different genres, an area where one could play games where you could get tickets to get prizes, as well there was an area where one could play basketball. Definitely every child's dream, and he was sure that five of his companions frequented this kind of place in their childhood, although considering how things were between carnivores and herbivores where they came from, he thought it was a bit difficult for them will be in that place for a long time. For himself, due to how he was raised, he had never set foot in a place like it. At least he relaxed knowing that this was not their plan to devour him, since although Legoshi had devoured one of his feet in the past, that was for a good reason and because Louis himself insisted, that was why since years ago he had a prosthesis.

While they were watching something, they saw a game of shooting targets on the screen. Of all the ones who saw that they were easy and that they weren't busy, that was the only one that was free, so they approached him and stood around him so he wouldn't try to run away, they gave Louis control of that video game, which was in the shape of a gun. Louis began to wonder if this game really used real weapons to shoot. Fortunately, since he thought that in his mind, the others didn't hear it, since there were two reactions that they would surely do if they knew and both reactions bothered him and more if they were with respect to him.

While they were watching something, they saw a game of shooting targets on the screen. Of all the ones who saw that they were easy and that they weren't being used, that was the only one that was free, so they approached him and stood around him so he wouldn't try to run away, they gave Louis control of that video game, which was shaped like a gun. Louis began to wonder if this game really used real weapons to shoot. Fortunately, since he thought that in his mind, the others didn't hear it, since there were two reactions that they would surely do if they knew and both reactions bothered him and more if they were with respect to him.

When they put a coin in the game to start the game and Louis took control in the form of a gun. When the game started, Louis began to shoot all the targets one by one, without letting anything escape, he did it in such a natural way that he seemed to be an expert, this left Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Voss, Durham and Miguno with their mouths open. He did this like an expert, none of them had done this before, even though they had played this game during childhood.

Once the game was over, Louis put the controller in his place as he said "Child's play" while he saw some tickets coming out of the game, so he took them. Seeing his companions, he asked them "Is something wrong?" While those continued with their mouths open in shock.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Chapter 79: Video game talent. Sad memories

Notes:

Here's chapter 79.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The six canines that accompanied Louis were still shocked. Louis had never played any kind of video game in his entire life and he won this one like he was an expert. It was as if he was an expert in the use of firearms. And although Jack, Collot, Durham Miguno and Voss were unaware of it; Legoshi did know, although due to all the situations they had gone through in the last three months he had forgotten it and that was why he was just as surprised as his boyfriend and his other friends. And it was true, Louis sometimes used firearms to kill and even threaten someone. To anyone who hadn't witnessed that he would never imagine that dark part of the red deer's life.

On the red deer's side, though he wouldn't admit it out loud, he wasn't going to deny himself that he had fun. And it was the first time that he used a "weapon" to avoid doing something bad. He wondered where these kinds of games had been in his entire life. Maybe it would have helped him relax when he got frustrated for one reason or another. Even that would have been one of the things that he would have tried since he was a child, that was one of the things that he would have had to keep a secret all his life, as well as the secret that he slept with Haru several times since they met in the Cherrygton Academy when they both attended there, not to mention that she was the one he had his first time with. Only Legoshi was the only one who found out about it. Or also how he was able to keep secret the time he was the leader of a mafia. Which Legoshi was the only one who also found out.

Once the six canines came back to reality after being in shock, they saw that Louis was no longer standing in front of the video game, at one point they began to worry that he had gone back to the apartment while their minds were elsewhere, but when they began to look everywhere, finally Voss (who would be over Collot's head), could see him and pointed to where Louis saw. When Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham and Miguno looked where Voss was pointing, there was Louis playing another video game, and although he continued with his serious face they could see how much he was concentrating, was it his way of showing that he was enjoying himself? They didn't know, but that he hadn't left at the first opportunity, they could deduce that he liked video games somehow. Luckily, video games weren't the only thing that this place had to offer, so there were plenty of things for the red deer to entertain himself with.

When they came to see what he was playing now, it was a spaceship game, where he had to destroy all the targets to get to the next level. Physically that game had a certain resemblance to one they played in their childhood. Although they weren't 100% the same as the ones they played in their childhood, since this was a different dimension, it was very similar in the end. As they looked at the score, Louis was doing pretty well. He didn't seem to be a beginner at all. Everyone was surprised when they saw that Louis had the highest score when the game ended and to prove it he put his name next to his score. And he take another group of tickets that came out of the video game for his victory.

At that moment, the red deer turned to see the six canines and was annoyed by the way they were watching him. After watching them for a few minutes he said "What's wrong with them! It's like they've never seen someone playing a video game and getting the highest score!"

Collot was the first to come out of his surprised state and was the first to speak "Sorry, we just didn't expect you to be good in both video games."

Durham was the second to speak "Right, it sounds like you're someone who's played video games before."

Miguno would be third to say something "We didn't think you were going to get high scores on the first try."

After that Jack spoke "That's quite amazing, since we never witnessed anything like this before."

Then Legoshi said "Right, right."

Voss, who isn't used to talking, just nodded his head.

"Well, it's not a big deal. I'm sure you guys have gotten the same" Louis said with a tone of voice where he seemed to think that this was common for all people.

The six canines looked away momentarily with a bit of embarrassment, which the red deer immediately noticed when he realized that they were blushing.

"Wait a minute, let me understand something. You guys have been playing this kind of games for a long time before me, and you've never gotten scores as high as mine" Louis said, quite puzzled by the situation, he couldn't believe what he just found out.

"Well, you're right," Legoshi said quietly.

Louis started looking at them and then looked at the game he had been playing. He could see on the home screen, after he had entered his name into the high score memory that this was a multiplayer game.

"Well, if you want, I can show you how I did it so that you can also get a score equal to or almost like mine".

"Are you serious?" Legoshi asked raising his ears, his boyfriend and his friends did too.

"Of course, I'm more interested in seeing which of you could match or beat my record in this game" Louis replied.

The six canines began to move their tails with happiness, at this, something that the deer noticed and did not know what to think about it. So the six of them sat next to him in the chairs next to each other and each took the additional controls that were in the game. Louis started the game and so the seven began a new game.

...

Meanwhile, elsewhere, on the outskirts of the city, Finnick continued talking with Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi. The four of them had drunk enough sake for the day. Not enough to be on the floor unable to get up or anything, but enough to have flushed cheeks. He couldn't afford to drink more to the point of getting drunk for several reasons: First, he couldn't find his way back to the hotel. The second if another attack happened, he wouldn't have his five senses to get to safety and was in danger of being an easy target. The third one would surely receive another scolding from Jack and Judy, where surely he himself could become violent and wouldn't realize the things that could happen later. He wanted to avoid that kind of trouble right now for the time being, since they were in a moment of temporary peace and he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could.

"And then Finnick, when this trouble we're all going through is over. What are you planning to do?" Zorori asked.

"Well, to be honest I plan to end my vacation properly, relaxing and not doing any work, and when I return to Zootopia I'll go back to my business to earn easy money" Finnick replied.

The yellow fox and the two wild boars were between curious and a little nervous to find out about these businesses, since they knew the type of scams that the fennec fox did, since he himself had told them, but something inside them told them that they could there are darker things in that too.

"Anyway, I suppose you guys will stick with your plans," Finnick said.

"Of course. I'm not going to give up to become the king of pranks, as well as having a girlfriend and my own castle. I'm going to make my mother proud."

"Your mother? You've never mentioned her before and I haven't seen her yet either" said the fennec fox.

"Oh well, my mother is no longer with us. She passed away a long time ago, even years before that I met Ishishi and Noshishi" said the yellow fox showing a sad look. Even the two boars became sad because they knew very well what their master felt.

Finnick could feel the sadness that was building in the air at that moment, but he was curious to know about Zorori's mother. "What was her name?"

"Zororina. She was so beautiful. Her fur was slightly paler than mine and her hair was reddish. The color of her nose and eyes were like mine" Zorori replied as he poured himself another mouthful of sake and drank it down in one gulp. "She was very beautiful and very kind. I can't believe someone like that is gone so soon."

The fennec fox and the two wild boars noticed how the yellow fox's mood changed and more when he let several tears escape from his eyes. He was crying. That surprised Ishishi and Noshishi a lot, since they had never seen their master cry before, even when the three of them died temporarily a few years ago and found her in the sky, Zorori although he did show happiness when he saw her again, but he never cried, even after they came back to life and on another occasion they traveled to the past and met their younger version again. It seemed like the yellow fox was finally letting out those pent-up tears. Could it have been because of the sake that he couldn't control his emotions? That was that at the moment his apprentices could not answer. At that moment Zorori turned him back to the other three, sat down on the floor and began to cry. He didn't want the others to see it. The others decided to leave him there to vent, and they just watched them in silence.

Seeing that made Finnick remember how difficult his life was since he was little, he was abandoned by his parents who knows how long after he was born, he doesn't know when it was, since he has no memory of them or of that event. He had been raised in an orphanage his early years, thanks to which they were able to find a way to send him to school, though he never finished it after his best friend from school Skye moved out of Zootopia and never saw her again, and with whom he only had communications by phone, he ended up leaving both the school and the orphanage. He pretty much remained a loner after that until he met Nick when they started being con men. Back then, he never believed that this would be the beginning of what could be said to be his current family.

Although their lives were different, they both went through difficult things. Since with friends that they formed later in their lives they became, so to speak, part of their family. And he was able to confirm it by seeing how the wild boars approached the fox and sat next to him. Then he could see how he brought them both closer forming a hug with them. Finnick, even though it wasn't his style, for some reason he knew it was the right thing to do at least in this situation, so he walked over to Zorori and put one of his hands on his back to show him that he was there for him too if he wanted to vent too. At first Finnick felt a little strange doing that, because if he had been his past self he would have just left and said that he would come back another day, but this time it wasn't like that. But now for some reason it felt good to be there, as if his subconscious was telling him that this was the right thing to do, that helping a person who was in sad moments regardless of how long he had known him made him feel good.

This would be a change that would affect him a lot in the future, Finnick didn't know, he would have to see what would happen later.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it. And for those who don't know, the trailer for season 5 and the end of Aggretsuko came out Tuesday night, and there's already a release date. On February 16, so there is less than a month left for the premiere.

Chapter 80: Alleviation and ready for a date

Notes:

Here's chapter 80.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Approximately 15 minutes have passed since Zorori had been crying, his apprentices Ishishi and Noshishi comforted him. Finnick too, on his own terms, was going about his comforting ways as best he could. It was harder for the fennec fox to comfort an adult than small children, which was what he had experience in, thanks to his time with Nicole and Jerry. But at least what he was doing at the moment seemed to be working mixed with the comforts the two boars were giving the yellow fox. He didn't know why, but a very small part of him was making him feel good about what he was doing. He felt strange about that, since he had never felt anything like it before.

Since Finnick was with his mind elsewhere for a few moments, he didn't notice when Zorori finally stopped crying. He only realized when he started to move slightly that Finnick came back to reality and just before the yellow fox turned to see him. When the fennec fox looked into his eyes. He could see that after that time that he spent crying he had relieved it. He was noticeable in his eyes. Finnick with all that noticed that Zorori had been keeping the sadness for the death of his mother for a long time. According to what he learned from Ishishi and Noshishi, when Zorori was sad for his mother, he showed it, but he never cried, maybe because he didn't want to show weakness, but that worried the two boars, since the fox himself said that he had never cried for her death. It seems that he had finally reached the inevitable point of having to mourn the loss regardless of the years that passed.

"Sorry about that, we were supposed to have a nice time, but we lost some time because of me" Zorori said.

"Don't say foolishness. You were sad, and although I'm not a person who cares much about showing his own feelings, you are not like me, and the healthiest thing you could do is finally let out that burden that you have been suppressing for so many years. Since you had a mother who loved you very much and was with you until the last day of her life, and I'm sure that in some way she still takes care of you even though she is no longer physically with you" said the fennec fox in the most serious way he could , while also trying not to appear insensitive.

"Finnick..." said the yellow fox surprised by the fennec fox's words.

"Look at me for example. I was abandoned by my parents when I was a baby and I have no memories of them. I was in an orphanage for almost my entire childhood. And although I was never mistreated, as a child at that time all I wanted was parents who wanted and loved me. When I was finally in my teens which is when I escaped from the orphanage, I started raising myself on the streets and was able to stand out on my own, and I realized that I never needed parents to get to who I'm now. What I want to get at with this is that at least you had your mother for a long time, and you should be grateful for having her in your life, and don't try to suppress your tears when you feel sad that you can't be with her. Just cry and you'll feel much better" said Finnick, knowing very well what he was talking about, because although he would never admit it, he sometimes cries when he thinks about what his life would have been like if he had had his parents with him all his life.

Ishishi and Noshishi were shocked at what Finnick told their master. Some of the things he said were things they wanted to say a long time ago, but they didn't want to pry too much into Zorori's private life, so they kept quiet. It seems that the fennec fox was not afraid to be direct when it came to telling the truth to other people as he had just demonstrated. They wondered if he had spoken like that to someone before, but if he had, it seemed to work, as the boars noticed that the yellow fox seemed to feel a little better after hearing what the fennec fox said. Since his expression had changed at that moment, and sadness was no longer noticeable on his face.

"It is very true what you say Finnick. Thank you. I have been containing this sadness for several years that whenever someone saw me, I tried to fake happiness, not only to convince others, but to convince myself as well. Ishishi and Noshishi were the only ones who noticed my sadness at that time. But now with what you said I won't hold back for that anymore" said the yellow fox. Then he looked at both the fennec fox and two wild boars and said "And thank you very much to all three of you for comforting me when I needed it. I appreciated it very much".

"You're welcome, Master Zorori, we're here whenever you need us" Ishishi and Noshishi said at the same time.

Finnick said nothing, just let out a small smile as he gave a thumbs up.

Then Zorori looked at a clock on the wall to see what time it was, when he saw it he said "Well, it's still a long time until nightfall, how about we eat something. Before you got here, Finnick, we brought some things from the kitchen. They're on the table. I know you'll like it. We like it a lot."

Hearing that, Finnick felt that his stomach had begun to growl, he hadn't eaten since breakfast, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to eat now, considering that it was already past noon and he hadn't had any lunch since that moment.

"It would not be a bad idea. So you don't have to wait for the food".

The four of them approached the table and when the fennec fox saw what was there, his mouth nearly watered. There was donburi, soba, stir-fried buckwheat noodles. It all definitely looked appetizing in his eyes. As the 4 of them sat down on each chair, they each grabbed each plate and began to eat the delicious food in front of them and didn't plan on wasting anything.

While they ate, the spirit of a pale vixen with curly reddish hair watched them while smiling with happiness to see her son with his friends having a good time.

...

Alister, Ratchet and Clank were at their apartment. Although they hadn't been out much since the mobians had revealed their identity, and were in no danger of being found out that they came from another planet millions of light-years from earth, since no mobian made mention of them or the others that they ended up in this city due to chaos control, there was still the fact that the yoga instructor always knew that they were not from that planet, and although he assured them through the note he gave them, they didn't know without more people they could have found out by their own means, and if that happened they would not have any moment of peace. What's more, the two Lombax wanted to have a date at that time, they even had plans of where they would go, but they didn't know if it was a good idea to go out at the moment.

Clank was a bit sad for his friends, since he really wanted to hang out a bit and have some fun together. It wasn't fair that just because they were afraid they would find out they weren't from there, they had to stay locked up. At one point he left the living room, leaving the two Lombax alone. He had to make a call to clarify some doubts about something, before talking to the Lombax. Meanwhile the yellow lombax with orange stripes and green eyes was next to the white lombax with red stripes and red eyes, they were sitting next to each other, both looked sadly at each other while holding hands. In those moments they wanted things to be different for both of them, to be able to be at home living adventures while maintaining their relationship, and without having to hide from people, because of them they would already know who they were. But they knew that for the moment that would be impossible. Not until the mobians found the missing chaos emeralds.

After a few minutes Clank returned to the living room and stood in front of the chair where Alister and Ratchet were sitting. After getting his attention, since both lombax seemed to be out of reality, they began to look at him wondering what he had to say to them.

"Guys, I just spoke with Sonic and the others, to find out more about the nature of the situation after they revealed their identity to the others" the robot said, making the ears of the two Lombax fall down thinking that it would be something bad. Seeing that reaction, Clank decided to continue with what he was saying. "The thing is, they told me there's nothing to worry about, we don't have to be locked up here all day."

"What do you mean Clank?" Ratchet asked looking at his robot friend.

"That there is no problem that you two go out and have fun. Sonic told me that no civilians outside of those of us directly or indirectly involved with the chaos emeralds don't know anything. And even if they do suspect something or realize who we are or where we come from, there are government agents disguised as civilians who are looking out for our safety," Clank said.

"Does that mean we can go out, save face, and everything will be fine?" Alister asked.

"Exactly. So go out there and have fun. I'll stay so you guys can hang out together," Clank said.

Alister and Ratchet looked at each other, without saying a word and only with their eyes did they both know what the other wanted. So they both got up from the couch and walked to the door holding hands.

"We'll be back before dark. I hope you can find something to entertain yourself with," Ratchet said.

"Don't worry, while you're gone, I'll deactivate until you guys get back so I can get some rest," Clank said.

"It's okay. See you later" said the yellow lombax just as he and the white lombax left the apartment and closed the door.

After that, the robot, after being left alone, went to the room and lay down on the bed that he had used for the last 3 months. And there he deactivated to take a break, so his normally green eyes turned a dark gray.

Meanwhile, without anyone noticing, a small cricket crawled under the door of the room and began to jump all over the living room of the apartment, which was dark, since all the lights were off and the curtains were closed. He kept jumping into the room, where Clank was asleep.

When the cricket reached the bed where he was, it finally changed shape, becoming a small robot, but still the size of a cricket. The new robot approached the larger robot, took out some tools which he used to add a chip in Clank which he hid in the inside of his head so that no one would notice, it was also made so that Clank himself wouldn't noticed the new gadget added to his body.

After that, the little robot returned to its cricket form and left without a trace of its presence.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 81: Walk and meetings

Notes:

Here's chapter 81.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Retsuko, Koka, and Puko were at the candy store. The little red panda was amazed at the amount of sweets there, as he had never entered a place like this before. Since whenever his parents bought him sweets, they were the ones who brought them home after returning from work. This was heaven for any child. He wondered if Hana, Izumi, or Daisuke had come to a place like this. Or if Nicole and Jerry had gone to a similar place in their hometown. Or if Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Rutan, Silver and Jewel will have visited such a place on their home planet. There were many things in there that he wanted to try, but he knew he wouldn't be able to choose what to buy, because if it were up to him he would buy one of each. But he knew that would be exaggerating, even he didn't think his mother would buy all of it, and even if she did buy it he doubted that his grandfather, grandmother and great-grandmother would allow him to eat all of it.

While Koka continued admiring everything around him, Retsuko and Puko continued talking about what they had been up to lately. The red panda had already told the pink cat about her mother and grandmother being in her house, and the stress that this had brought her. The pink cat had told her that if she needed to get out of it to unwind a bit, she could accompany her so she wouldn't be alone in those moments. Retsuko thanked her for that, then they both started looking at Koka who was still going around looking at the sweets that were for sale. As he saw, some of them were sweet and others were sour. And he liked both varieties of flavors.

"And tell me Puko, I know that Tadano told me this at the time we were dating, although I never knew your opinion on the matter. Have you ever wanted to have children? Retsuko asked.

"Well Retsuko, if I'm being honest, I don't see myself being a mother. I'm not saying that I don't like children, seeing Koka feels like a part of my youth returns, but with my job and Tadano's job, we don't have adequate time to be able to raise a child. And for a child to grow up without his or her parents would be sad. In the end, Tadano and I are happy together. But we both agree that if I ever get pregnant, we will both raise the baby that is born, and we will give him o her all the love he o she needs, just like you and Haida do with Koka."

"Oh I understand".

"By the way, Retsuko." Puko said, lowering her voice a bit. "In my bag I bring a gift that I bought for Koka on my last trip, originally I planned to visit you today to give it to him, but since we met by chance, before I has to go home, I'll give it to him" said Puko showing her Retsuko the gift that is inside the bag.

"Wow, Koka will definitely like that. I'll save face until the time is right. What's more, I want to thank you for how good you've been with Koka all these years. You and Tadano have been so close with Koka that he even sees you as part of the family, just like he does with Fenneko, Ookami, Washimi, and Gori."

"Now I understand why he calls me aunt, and why he calls Tadano uncle. Although I always thought that he referred to all the adults who were related to him that way."

"No, only the ones he sees most frequently and the ones he appreciates the most."

Puko could swear at that moment that when she heard that she had the feeling that her eyes were about to get wet. It wasn't the right place or time to cry, let alone in a place full of people. Making a little effort, she held back her tears, then turned to her friend and asked, "Do you think it's time to ask Koka what sweets he wants for him and his friends?"

"Oh yeah. It would be a good idea, because if not, we would stay here all day considering how Koka likes sweets" Retsuko said with a small smile.

Puko started laughing at that sentence. So both friends approached the little red panda. He had an aura of happiness around him and could see that there were stars in his eyes as well, which showed the joy he was experiencing at that moment.

After a few minutes of being in the candy store and having bought just the right amount that Koka could share with his friends, the three of them finally left the store. Retsuko carried the bag with the sweets, since she knew very well that Koka would eat them on the way home and they were for him and his friends to eat together the next day.

"Aunt Puko, out of curiosity, do you know where Uncle Tadano is?" Koka asked, wanting to know about his honorary uncle.

"Well, Tadano told me that he was going for a walk in the city this morning, I don't know where he is, but he's probably in his limo right now."

"Do you think that one day I can travel in it."

"I think so, as long as your mom and dad are okay with it."

"Can I, mom, can I get up there one day" Koka said, asking very excitedly.

Retsuko saw her son's excited expression for a few seconds until she finally answered "Yes you can, as long as you are accompanied by your father or me".

Koka started to jump for joy. This made Retsuko and Puko smile. At that moment, Retsuko began to wonder where Koka inherited that particularity from, since she wasn't like that when she was a child, unless he inherited it from Haida.

...

In the meantime; Nick, Haida, and Tadano had already left the place where they had met. Nick was still carrying Haida's bass in his arms. Haida carried on his back the bag where he kept his string instrument. Tadano had just made a call and had just put his cell phone in one of his pants pockets. The red fox wondered who the donkey had called and why he asked them to wait with him for a while. The hyena if was completely sure what it was. They only had to wait two minutes until a limousine finally stopped in front of them, surprising the red fox.

"Come on in," Tadano said as he opened the back door.

Haida was the first to get on and when I was already seated he put the backpack from under him on his lap. Nick was the second to enter. Trying not to accidentally hit the bass he was carrying in his hands. Once he sat next to Haida, he was quite surprised by what he saw around him, since he can see how the donkey even had a functional computer inside the vehicle, mixed with the fact that it was the first time he had gotten on a a limousine made him feel excited. The last to get on was Tadano, who sat on the other side of Nick and then closed the door. After that the limousine began to move along one of the city roads.

"Well, if you want here you can continue with the lessons to play the bass" said Tadano.

"Are you sure?" Nick asked.

"Isn't that a bother?" Haida asked.

"Of course not. You are my guests, make yourself at home."

Both the red fox and the hyena nodded in agreement.

The donkey then pointed to a small entrance near the seats where they could plug in the bass to play it. "I'd like to see how much you learned from the first lesson Haida gave you in playing the bass."

"Well, I think you'd be surprised," the red fox said as he plugged in the stringed instrument and began to play.

A total of 5 minutes passed, until he finally finished playing one of the songs that Haida had taught him to play a few hours ago. Tadano upon hearing that applauded the good job Nick did. Even Haida also applauded for the good job that his so to speak apprentice did, each time he played he did better than the previous time despite the fact that he had just started with the lessons that same day.

"It was a good job. Haida is definitely a good teacher when it comes to playing stringed instruments, I see why Retsuko learned to play an electric guitar quite well, even though Haida didn't play that instrument, she still managed with what he taught her." Tadano then looked at the driver's seat of the limo and said, "What do you think, Kobayashi?"

"I don't have much knowledge of that kind of music, but I think he did very well" replied Kobayashi, sitting in the driver's seat and looking at the group through the rearview mirror.

Then Tadano looked up at a small camera attached to the top of the limo. So far Nick hadn't paid much attention to it, at first he thought it was some kind of security camera, but he was surprised when Tadano spoke to him, he's answered and the answer he gave was automatic.

"ENI-O, what do you think of how Nick played?"

"According to the data I have stored in my memory banks on beginner stringed instruments, Nick has done a pretty good job. If he keeps playing like this, he may soon be an expert" said the artificial intelligence.

"It seems that we all agree on the same thing, you have done very well" said Haida.

"Thank you very much, he really appreciated it," said Nick.

Just before they could say anything else, Kobayashi caught everyone else's attention. "Mr. Tadano, I just saw his girlfriend, she is near here, and she is accompanied by Mr. Haida's wife and son. They're just around the next corner."

"It is a great surprise that it is in this area. Thanks for the warning Kobayashi."

"You are welcome, sir".

Haida who had heard that part said "Retsuko and Koka were going for a walk today, maybe they met Puko on the way".

"Would you like them to join us?"

"Of course, the more, the better."

"Well said. Haida," Tadano said, then turned to where the artificial intelligence was. "ENI-O, please stop the limo at the next corner."

"Yes" said the artificial intelligence.

Nick, hearing Tadano ask ENI-O and not Kobayashi to stop the limo, made him start to wonder what he should do now. Since realizing that it was not a real person who was driving the vehicle but an artificial intelligence, and that was against the law in any country, or at least that was what he read, he couldn't allow Tadano to break the law, but the problem was that he didn't have jurisdiction in that country and even if he did, he was on vacation. But he didn't want to make enemies either, since Haida and Tadano were good people, apart from being nice. He maybe he could give Tadano a warning of some sort, but how to do it without accidentally intimidating him or something. Because he was sure that if Chief Bogo or even Jack were in his place they would do something like that. He was so unsure what to do at such times.

He was so deep in his thoughts that when he came back to reality; Puko, Retsuko and Koka were already in the limo along with the rest of the group. He only realized that they were already in the vehicle and already moving through the city again, when Tadano spoke to him to introduce him to his girlfriend Puko, and when Retsuko and Koka greeted him after not seeing him since the Sunday of the last week. This meeting made him forget what he was required by law to do in that situation.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it. As you already know, and for those who don't know, Zootopia 2 was already announced a week ago. While the fifth and final season of Aggretsuko premiered yesterday on Netflix.

Chapter 82: Conversations

Notes:

Here's chapter 82.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile, Jack and Judy were finishing shopping for parts for the new radar. After they finished talking with Bogo and Clawhauser, the two couples went their separate ways, as they still had things to do, but they were promised not to tell Nick or Finnick anything about their dating until that themselves cape buffalo and cheetah told them on their own. As they continued walking, they finally located the last store they planned to go to. And there they found the last two pieces of what they were looking for. Once they paid for them, they put both objects in the bags they brought with them, where the other pieces were kept.

Once they left the premises and seeing that all the pieces they needed were there, it was time to go deliver them. Luckily, they weren't that far from where the mobians were. They would only have two blocks to go before they reached their next stop. So it would take them less than 15 minutes to get there. As the two were walking Jack mentioned to Judy that the day after they met the mobians, Tails told her about many of the things he had built. The striped rabbit had been surprised by everything he heard. Then he took into account that although at first glance the pieces they had just bought didn't seem to be for something so advanced, seeing how the fox built several functional communicators with little material that he had at hand, it would not seem strange to him that with these things he could do something big.

"I still can't believe that I had the opportunity to meet such a brilliant mind as Tails, that breaks the scheme that has been had towards foxes a lot" Judy said.

"It is very true. He's the second fox I've met in my life who's a genius when it comes to mechanics or building gadgets," Jack said.

"Do you know another one?"

"Yeah, she's a vixen who works at the detective agency I work for. She is the one who made the devices that I use in the missions and the one who is in charge of the maintenance of my vehicles".

"Wow, I'm surprised that in the time we've been dating they've never mentioned that, although I understand that since they are people you work with, for my safety and that of others you cannot tell us much."

"I'm glad you understand. Although unlike Tails, I don't have much contact with my co-worker, unless it's absolutely necessary before going out on a mission. What's more, I don't know much about her life either and we've never talked or met outside of working hours. But looking at her inventions and comparing them to Tails's, I can see that both of them are absolutely smart."

"With that you tell me, if it weren't for the fact that you both come from different dimensions, I'm sure that both of you would have been friends and even Tails could work in the same agency as you and be her partner."

"It's funny, I thought the same thing as you when Tails told me about his invention last week. Although the strange thing is that when I took the mobians to the agency, my co-worker was nowhere to be found. I hoped that she and Tails could meet and they could both agree to collaborate to build devices that will serve in our future battles to stop Eggman."

"Well, I'm sure that very soon they will be able to contact each other in some way, it will just have to wait a bit."

At that moment, the gray rabbit shook hands with the striped rabbit while continuing to walk. She liked spending quiet times with both him and the red fox, and she wouldn't have liked more if her both mates were with her at the moment, so she could hold both Jack's hand and Nick's hand. She hoped that Nick would be able to finish his bass playing class soon. If that were the case, perhaps the three of them could have a little romantic evening before heading back to the hotel to join the others.

...

In another part of the city, Bogo and Clawhauser went to eat at a small restaurant. After that little encounter with Jack and Judy; and as Clawhauser said before; both felt that they had lost a great weight that did not let them move forward. To celebrate that the cape buffalo invited the cheetah to a nearby restaurant. Fortunately they had enough money, so they could have a meal that would satisfy them, at least until it was dark when it was time for dinner. There were interesting things on the menus, so they ordered what caught their attention the most, and by chance they both ordered the same thing. While waiting for the food to be brought to them, they decided to chat a bit.

"Who would say that would be easy, I mean, revealing our sexualities and relationship would be easier than I expected," Bogo said.

"That's why I suggested that we start by telling them, and although with Jack and Judy it was because they discovered us, for others, we can take the first step to tell them" said Clawhauser.

"We just have to wait and see if they're free to talk to them soon. Since Officer Wilde and his old partner are busy and we don't know where they are right now, maybe tomorrow we'll be lucky to find them."

"Well, we know where they're staying. Tomorrow we could go early shortly after breakfast. I don't think it will take long to go there if we take a taxi."

Before they could continue their conversation, the servers brought their food. After they thanked for the food they brought them, they began to observe it. Everything was appetizing. What they had in front of them were Nigiris (a portion of rice that is partially covered with tortilla or raw fish), Sashimi (a type of cut of fish and seafood and that was served with pieces with soy sauce, ginger, wasabi and vegetables ) and finally Gyozas (some dumplings of Chinese origin that were served with a lot of garlic and little salt, and was stuffed with meat and vegetables)

Once they started eating the food they ordered, which they thought was very delicious, they decided to pause their conversation to savor each dish of typical Japanese food, that they were different from the others they had tried. Sometimes they were surprised by the variable flavors that were in the food of that country. They should definitely take advantage of all this food until the day came to return to Zootopia. Now that they thought about it, they both thought they saw a restaurant that sold food from different parts of the world in their city. Maybe they could go when they got home. Thus they could even populate foods from other parts of the world. If they were as delicious as this, they would already know where to go every time they go on dates.

After they finished eating and rested a bit, they continued with their previous conversation.

"I think that if we are going to visit them at the hotel tomorrow, we should at least find out first if they will be there for the whole day or for the whole day, and if not, at least what time they will leave" said the cape buffalo.

"Not to worry about that, while we were eating I sent Judy a message on the phone, and she just replied…" Clawhauser said taking her phone and looking at the answer. "She says that tomorrow they have no plans to leave, that they will stay resting in their hotel."

After they both got up from the table and paid for what they had just consumed, they both left.

On their walk they started talking about various random topics, when suddenly they could notice some acquaintances they had seen a few days ago, across the street. They were the blue pheasant and the brown fox (Falco and Fox) but they were not alone. They were accompanied by other people, and even what appeared to be a robot was coming with them, although most passersby would think it was someone in disguise.

"I wonder where they'll go," Clawhauser said.

"Me too. From their serious faces it doesn't seem that they are taking a walk. I don't think it's anything serious though. If it were, Officers Wilde and Hopps, or Agent Savage, would have tipped us off by now. In any case, we must keep an eye on any type of call or situation that may occur in the course of the following hours." Bogo said.

Clawhauser nodded to what Bogo said. Finally they both held hands and headed towards their hotel to rest a bit.

...

At the agency, Skye was putting the finishing touches on one of the cars that Jack used on many of the missions. It was a multi-terrain car as it could be used on water, land and air. According to what the vixen found out through her boss, the striped rabbit's parents had died in a vehicle like this. And even she came to hear that inadvertently, he was initially reluctant to ride one. She never witnessed that situation, although perhaps it is because she started working for the agency 2 years after Jack, perhaps by that date he had already agreed to use them, although she wondered what he had to do to overcome what she thought it was a phobia.

Once it was done she came out from under the vehicle, she had a small oil mark. Quickly wiped it off. She was definitely proud of her work. If anyone in that place deserved to have the title of "expert mechanic" it was her, since many people, including her superiors and many of the best agents only entrusted her with their vehicles or devices to be repaired. And it was not for less since she knew how to win on her own merits. Since she in her early years was able to demonstrate to everyone her true value and how important she could be there. Definitely she had been born for this, and even she in her own words said that this life would not change her for anything.

On the other hand, she was fine with her single life. She knew that she didn't need to tie herself to a relationship with another person to be happy as she was. That's why as far as she knew, she and her boss were the only girls in the agency. It wasn't that either of them weren't interested in the opposite sex, but they both had their reasons for not being interested in forming a relationship with someone else. Either way, Skye was the only girl her age who had never taken a romantic interest in Agent Savage years ago. She could still remember how all the other girls tried to get his attention, but without success, he seemed to realize, which was why he never went on missions with any of them. The vixen let out a small laugh as she remembered when they all found out that Jack had formed a relationship with a rabbit that was not part of the agency, and that he had met on his most recent mission, and not only that, but that he shared his relationship with her with another person, who was said to be a fox.

Suddenly her thoughts were brought up by a voice on the loudspeakers in the area where she was working. It was her boss who called her asking to go to her office. She wondered what it was because of her, if she called her directly to go meet her there it must be something important. But what would it be was the question that passed through her mind. She put her toolbox away, and took it out to the place she was called to. Fortunately she wasn't that far away. Once she knocked on the door and was given permission to enter. Both the vixen and the female mouse were facing each other. It could be seen that the female mouse had an expression on her face where her real emotions couldn't be read.

"Agent Winters, I asked you to come, because someone have asked me to send the most expert person with the construction of gadgets that we have in the agency, and that is you" said the female mouse.

"Oh really? And who asked you for that? asked the vixen.

"The Mobians".

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 83: Gathering after a long day

Notes:

Here's chapter 83.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The vixen was quite surprised by what her boss said. She didn't expect them to need her. She was a little excited about it, but she didn't want to show it. Since then she would seem like she was desperate for it. Though she wondered what it was they needed for her to help with. It would have to be something very important for them to ask for her to come meet them. But regardless of what they needed, she would help in any way that was necessary. Even maybe some of the mobians could be just like her in the sense that he or she should be just as good at building gadgets as she is.

"So, Agent Winters, do you think you can go meet them in Tokyo right now?" asked the female mouse.

"Of course boss. The mobians can count on me. I just have to get my tools before I leave."

"Very good, but before you go, you will have to leave in one of the vehicles that Agent Savage uses on his missions. Since, as you know, these vehicles have the ability to avoid being detected by any radar or device. Since it is possible that Eggman or his robots could be hanging around or monitoring the surroundings. You have to be very careful both when you leave here and when you return."

"Alright. There's one that I've just given mods to, and it's ready to go."

"Then use it. Remember to hide it out of everyone's sight though."

"Don't worry boss, I know all the protocols to the letter. Even Eggman won't know where I'm hiding it."

"Okay, you can go. I'll let the mobians know you're on your way. Contact me as soon as you have met with them."

"Yes Mrs. With your permission".

Once the fox left the office, the female mouse made a video call through which she communicated with the mobians, specifically with the blue hedgehog who had called her before, and that on this occasion she was calling now.

"Mr. Hedgehog, everything is arranged, the agent will leave here in a few minutes and will meet you shortly. She's the same agent that brought the echidna family here so they might recognize her as soon as she gets there," Jack Savage's boss said.

"Okay, thank you very much for letting me know. Jack and Judy have already brought the parts we need. If your agent is as good as you say, then we may have several radars that could be used to locate Eggman that both us and his agents could use," Sonic said.

"And tell me, you mentioned that there is another person with you, apart from Mr. Prower and his daughter who will also be able to help you with that, is that other person from Tokyo or somewhere nearby?"

"Well, he isn't from Tokyo or from this planet, but he is from a system that is located several light years from Earth. He, his friends and some of his acquaintances came to this planet in a similar way to me, my family and my friends."

"With four people doing it, the job could be done much faster. Well, keep me posted as the project progresses."

"Don't worry Mrs. We will do it".

"Good. That would be all. We'll talk later."

Once the call was finished, the female mouse watched the security cameras as Skye approached the vehicle she had been working on. It had already been taken to the hangar and she was carrying her toolbox in her right hand. She was already close to the vehicle. Once you were next to it, she stowed the toolbox in the trunk, which, for safety, was under the seats and not in the back like in traditional vehicles.

Once you were inside the vehicle with all the doors closed and with your seat belt on. The vixen began to carry out the security protocols that she knew very well, since for Jack to use these types of vehicles, they always had to be tested, since they couldn't afford to lose their best agent due to damage to transport vehicles. That was also done in the transports of the other agents. Seeing that everything was fine, and after pressing a few buttons for the vehicle to enter a mode that avoided being detected by radars that were not from the agency, she finally left and headed towards Tokyo.

...

Jack and Judy have just returned from returning to the hotel where they were staying. They were at the reception. By that time they had already met the mobians and had given them the parts for the radars, they would have stayed a while longer, but since they wanted to spend some time relaxing with their relatives, that's why they left. The mobians had told them that it was okay, that if there was anything they needed to know, they would call them. So there would be no need to worry about not being there. Both rabbits wondered if Nick and Finnick had already returned from each of their respective engagements for that day.

They didn't have to wait long to see the fennec fox entering the hotel looking quite happy and quite satisfied. From his expression, and taking into account that over the years both rabbits had memorized several of Finnick's expressions when he wasn't with his serious face, Finnick had had a great feast. Even the way he had his arms over his stomach area was another proof, though he started doing it soon after they found out the reason for their happiness.

"It looks like you had a good day today Finnick or am I wrong," Jack said.

"You're not wrong, despite a small mishap that luckily had nothing to do with Eggman, it was a great day we drank sake and ate a lot of delicious things" Finnick replied.

"At least I see that they didn't get drunk or I'm wrong," said Judy.

"Of course not. We did drink, but not to the extent that Nick and I hung out a few days ago. Though if we did get red-cheeked, we were self-conscious enough that afterwards we could eat the best feast I've ever had in my life. In the end, the four of us were satisfied. We didn't finish our sake, but I brought it with me to finish it at dinner. I have it in the backpack. And don't worry, there isn't much left, so I doubt I'm going to get drunk with that" said the fennec fox, pointing to the backpack on his back and pointing out the last thing when he saw the look of both rabbits, since he could read what they were thinking, or at least what Judy thought, since Jack was harder to read.

"In any case, you don't know about Nick. He got there before us? Is he already with the children and the others?" Finnick asked, changing the subject.

"We just got there, a few seconds before you," Judy said.

"We haven't gone up to the rooms yet to find out if he's here yet," Jack said.

Before they could continue their conversation, they saw a limousine pull up in front of the hotel. From this they saw how one of the doors would open and there Nick would come out, saying goodbye to those inside (whom the two rabbits and the fennec fox couldn't see from where they were standing). After Nick closed the door of the limousine drove off and then the red fox entered the hotel with a happy face on his face. When he saw his companions with faces full of surprise, he quickly learned that they were the type of vehicle in which he had just arrived.

"Dude, you're only supposed to take bass lessons and suddenly you pull up in the fanciest limo I've ever seen," Finnick said.

"What can I say, that was the plan, but various things happened during my lessons that ultimately led to this. I'll tell you about it, but I'd rather tell everyone in the room, as I'd like everyone to hear this, as I've learned some interesting stuff," Nick said.

Hearing that, the four of them went to one of the elevators, entered and went up to the floor where their room was located. Once they got inside and closed the door, they saw that Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde were talking quietly, as Nicole and Jerry had fallen asleep in their grandmothers arms (Nicole in Mrs. Wilde's arms and Jerry in Bonnie's arms). Apparently both children must have been too busy all day to get tired, as they usually didn't sleep during the day.

Seeing that, they decided to let them sleep, since what Nick planned to tell everyone would better be postponed until the children woke up. Since he wanted to tell the children that Koka sent them regards. Jack and Judy also decided to wait to say their part because the mobian children also sent their regards to the twins. And Finnick wasn't in a hurry to tell the part about him, either. So for the moment only Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde told what they did during the day with the children.

...

Tails, Flora, Slippy and Skye were at a table arming the radars to find the emeralds. The parts Jack and Judy had collected during the course of the day were enough to make several radars. The two-tailed fox and his seedrian daughter had explained to the toad and the vixen where each piece should go, since these radars were a little more advanced in making than anything these two had worked on before. It was a semi-complicated job, but Tails and Flora assured them that once they finished the first one, and verified that it worked perfectly, then the following ones would be easier.

While they were busy with this. Fox, Falco, Peppy, Rob, Wolf, Leon and Panther were talking to the other mobians. They were telling them that after what happened the day before, they couldn't stand by and they wanted to help them more actively. Or at least that's what the brown fox, the pheasant, the rabbit and the robot said. They also mentioned that the toad thought the same as them. The wolf and the panther only said that they did it only because they had certain matters to resolve that they could only carry out if they entered into that matter. While the chameleon only did this to be able to destroy things, since it had been a long time since he had done a little destruction to others, regardless of whether they were owned by innocents or villains. In this case, he was satisfied with destroying Eggman's robots. This last part made the mobians doubt, but with the situation they were going through, they couldn't afford to reject potential allies, but they would keep an eye on the chameleon.

"Then, as a thank you for your help, we will also help you find your ships. Chaos control shouldn't have sent them far from here," said Sonic.

"Thank you so much. Although a part of me fears that Eggman found it first and has it in his possession." Fox said.

"I don't think that's the case, but if there's even a small chance that it's the case, don't worry, we'll take them off ourselves. It would not be the first time that we have taken ships that he has in his lairs."

"So do we. If that's the case, we'll make a great team on that. Still don't have something that can locate ships?"

"Unfortunately not. But as soon as the radars are ready, that would be the next project that could be carried out. Right guys?" said the blue hedgehog looking at Tails, Flora, Slippy and Skye.

All four responded by giving a thumbs up and smiling.

"That is a fact, as I see."

Fox knew that Slippy was very fond of building gadgets. He didn't expect Tails, Flora and Skye to be exactly the same as him in that regard. That would be an advantage for everyone. They would definitely be closer to getting home than they thought. They would be back in the Lylat System before they knew it.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it. As an additional piece of information, and I hope I'm not spoiling anyone, but in the end of Aggretsuko, Haida and Retsuko got married, although at the end of the series they don't have children, that's good for this fic since it doesn't affect Koka's existence in it.

Chapter 84: Coming home after a long day

Notes:

Here's chapter 84.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile, at Haida and Retsuko's house. The three older red pandas were meeting, each one doing something different.

Retsuko's father was cleaning his camera. He had gone to look for it at his house a few hours ago and already had it in his hands. While he cleaned it he looked at the family photos that were on the nearby table and that had been taken by him. Among them was the photo of him, his wife, his daughter, and his son-in-law shortly after the latter two got married. In another photograph, Haida and Retsuko were sitting together in an armchair where Retsuko could be seen clearly pregnant and one of her hands on her belly, Haida had his hand on his wife's in said photo. . That photo was when Retsuko was 5 months pregnant. Another photograph had Haida and Retsuko together, the day Koka was born. Retsuko held him in her arms while Haida had his hand on the baby's head. There was also a photo where almost all the relatives were together during a family reunion, since apart from Retsuko, Haida and Koka; there were Retsuko's father and mother, Retsuko's two grandfathers and two grandmothers, and even Retsuko's aunt. From Haida's family there was only his mother, since his father Juzo as he was sick that day and couldn't attend or at least that's what he said; and his younger brother Jiro was busy with some government business that prevented him from attending.

Meanwhile Retsuko's mother was on the phone with Haida's mother on the phone. About the fact that she and her family would also come to stay there with them. According to what the middle red panda heard from her in-law, the Haida's family would arrive there the next day, around noon. Since Juzo was in good health at the time, he would go. Retsuko's mother still didn't know how he agreed to come, considering the things she had heard from him. Although since they were all family, they couldn't put it aside even if they wanted to. While she was surprised that Jiro could come too, since Retsuko's mother didn't expect him with his busy schedule to come. From what she had just heard what time he got off work, it's likely that Jiro was home before Haida and Retsuko got back from work. Not to mention that the other relatives of the family on Retsuko's side would also arrive home the next day, albeit during the afternoon. It would definitely be an interesting meeting, she just hoped that things wouldn't get out of hand, especially with the situations that could happen in the city sooner or later.

Finally, Retsuko's grandmother was sitting in the armchair in the living room. She was having some tea. That was the best way she had to relax, although it was also one of her favorite pastimes, and this time she was drinking it as a hobby. That same morning she had bought several tea bags of different flavors. Her daughter and her son-in-law accompanied her to buy them. And she bought enough to last a whole week. She wasn't sure if any of Haida's relatives drank tea, but he made sure to buy some relaxing tea just in case Haida's father got too rough with someone. She just hoped that him didn't start lashing out at her, since she didn't plan on keeping quiet in that case, since she would tell him all the truths about him to his face singing Death Metal. Although she only hoped that if something like this started, Koka and his friends wouldn't be present, since she didn't want them to hear the vocabulary that she would use in that.

While the three red pandas were each about their things, they didn't listen when a limousine pulled up in front of the house. From this came Haida, Retsuko and Koka. It could be seen that the little red panda was quite happy for his first trip in a limousine, actually when he grew up he would buy one and take all his family and friends there for a ride. He supposed that Hana, Izumi and Daisuke would like to come. He hoped that he could also have another limo ride, this time in the company of not only Hana, Izumi and Daisuke, but also Nicole and Jerry, and also the mobian children, before they return to their respective country and respective dimension.

"And so Koka, you had fun," the blue donkey said through the limo's window.

"Of course I do, Uncle Tadano. When can the next ride be?" said the little red panda.

"It all depends on when your parents have time and I'm not busy. I'm usually free on weekends."

"Dad, mom. Could we go for another walk next weekend?"

"Well, it all depends, remember that we have another commitment on Saturday" Retsuko said.

"If we're not so tired on Sunday, then yes, we could go for another ride in the limo," said Haida.

Hearing that Koka started to jump for joy. "Tomorrow I'll ask Hana, Izumi, and Daisuke if they can come too. Isn't there a problem with that Uncle Tadano?"

"Of course not, if their parents agree." said the donkey, then looking at the time on the watch he was using. "Well it's getting late, we have to go now, Puko and I are going to have dinner at a restaurant."

"I hope you have fun" said Haida, Retsuko and Koka.

"Before we go" said Puko, who was sitting next to Tadano. "This is for you Koka" she said taking the gift through the window and Koka taking it in her hands.

"Thank you very much Aunt Puko, what is it?"

"It's a surprise. When you will have the gift you will see it".

"I hope you like it too, since I was present when Puko bought you this gift, and surely it is something that will be of interest to you."

"Cool. As soon as I get home, and tell my grandparents and great-grandmother what we went through today, I'll open it" Koka said, even more excited than before." said Koka even more excited than before.

"Okay then, it's time to go. We won't see later," Tadano said.

"Bye, everyone," said Puko.

"Bye" said Haida, Retsuko and Koka, saying goodbye as they watched the window through which Tadano and Puko had been talking to them close, and then saw how the limo left the place.

When they saw the limo turning a corner and then disappearing from sight, the three of them finally decided to go inside.

Once inside, they saw what their relatives had been doing up to that point. They could see that Retsuko's father had finished cleaning his camera, Retsuko's mother had finished making a phone call, and Retsuko's maternal grandmother had just finished her cup of tea. It seemed that they had a fairly quiet day in their absence.

After making a brief greeting, Haida took the bass of it backpack and put it in his room, while the backpack was stored in the closet. And he returned just in time to hear Koka tell his grandfather, grandmother and great-grandmother, everything that happened that day, the only thing he omitted was that they met Mr. Wilde, since he knew that they would ask several questions with which in the end they would end up finding out that they were somehow having contact with the mobians, and they shouldn't find out about any of that so as not to worry them. Finally he told them about the gift they gave him when he said goodbye to his honorary uncle and aunt.

After that Koka put the gift on the table and began to open it very eager to see what was inside. His relatives were behind him to see what it was. Once the box was open, he could see that it was the DVD of a movie that he went to see with his parents at the cinema about four months ago and that he had loved it. It was a movie based on his favorite show that he watched with his friends every day after they finished their homework. That series had several movies and they released one a year and this was the one they had released that year. He had in his collection his previous films, which had always been his parents, his grandparents and even his great-grandparents who bought them for him. This was the first time that Aunt Puko bought him a movie from his favorite series. He supposed that his parents told her that he really liked that series, and she thought that maybe it would be a good gift for him.

"And then Koka, what do you think of your gift? You like it" Retsuko asked.

"Of course. I didn't expect to have this so soon. Can I see it right now?" Koka said.

"Of course. Just let me plug in the DVD player in your room so you can watch it," Haida said walking out of the living room in the direction of his son's bedroom.

"Koka, before you go, do you want me to take a picture of you with your new present" Retsuko's father said, holding up his camera.

"Yes, Grandpa, I would like that." Koka said, he liked it when his grandfather took pictures of him every time he received a gift.

The little red panda got into position, holding the DVD case of the movie in his hands, as he made a happy face. His maternal grandfather put the camera in front of his eyes, focused it and took the picture in less than 5 seconds.

"Okay, it's ready. You came out very well Koka ".

"Thank you, Grandpa. Can you retire me now?"

"Of course. Have fun watching the movie."

Once he heard that, Koka ran out to the bedroom, meeting his father on the way, who was already on his way back to the living room, and thanking him for plugging in the DVD player.

While Koka watched the movie, the adults sat down to talk. At first, Retsuko's mother thought of breaking the news to Haida and Retsuko the news about their other relatives coming home the next day, but in the end she decided it had better be a surprise. And though she knew Haida wouldn't be excited to see his father, in recent years he had grown closer to his mother and his younger brother, so perhaps something good would come of this. Haida already knew they were coming anyway, just not the specific day they would arrive. Although it seemed that he still hadn't told Retsuko about it, since she hadn't mentioned anything so far. She decided that it would be better if they left it as a surprise for them.

As the end of the afternoon approached they decided to watch the news. There was nothing interesting or noteworthy in the news, although they did mention that the whereabouts of the heroes who saved the city twice remain unknown and the government refuses to give any information about whether or not they know their whereabouts. Even the prime minister always mentioned that he wouldn't say a word on the matter.

Haida and Retsuko upon hearing that, were greatly relieved to see that they were very committed to keeping the mobians hidden from the public eye and not revealing their whereabouts. In those moments they wondered what they were doing. Perhaps something very important, although for the moment they could rest easy because if something bad was happening, they would have already been informed, so they wouldn't have to worry much at the moment. They only hoped that these moments of peace would last forever.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 85: Final hours of the day (Part 1)

Notes:

Here's chapter 85.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Louis was on his way back to his apartment. That afternoon of video games was interesting, since he never in his life believed that he would spend a long time playing with his companions and even having fun with them, although his face never showed it and he wouldn't admit it to anyone. Although he would have the suspicion that Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss had already realized it on their own since their tails were moving from one side to the other demonstrating the happiness they felt at that moment. He had already been living with the six canines for a long time to have noticed that particularity in them, although for some reason he had never seen Juno do the same, despite the fact that they had all lived together in the last three months. It would be that she was a little more reluctant to show that reflection.

Once they reached the building and entered, they started up the stairs. It was already starting to get dark so it would be time for dinner. Each day a group took turns preparing everyone's dinner. The first day was for Legoshi and Jack, the second was for Collot and Voss, the third was for Durham and Miguno, the fourth was for Gouhin and Louis, and the fifth was for Haru and Juno. As it was the fifth day, it was the turn of the white rabbit and the gray she-wolf to prepare dinner that day. The six of them supposed that due to the time it was, they had already started cooking and it is very likely that the panda bear had already arrived from work. So they would surely be the last to arrive. Luckily Jack had sent a message to the other three who had left, so if when they returned home they weren't there they wouldn't have to worry.

Once they got to the apartment and being inside, they could smell the aroma of food. And it was quite delicious for all of them. Both Haru and Juno were in the kitchen finishing preparing dinner. Definitely if it was true what was said that a man's heart could be won through his stomach, then probably when Haru and Juno fall in love again and cook their new loves, surely both of them would have a husband before that they would come to realize. Although when they were in high school Haru was in the gardening club and Juno was in the drama club, they could all tell that if the school had a cooking club, both of them would have done quite well there. On the other hand, Gouhin was sitting in the living room, he had already changed his clothes, he had prepared the table shortly after changing, and now he was sitting in an armchair reading the newspaper calmly while waiting for the food. When the group had arrived he looked up and welcomed them home and then continued reading. They would each talk about how their day went while they were eating dinner.

After a few seconds, Haru and Juno appeared in the dining room announcing that dinner was ready and that they come to the table. Both brought with them food in pans and which they put on a table. The boys approached the table, Gouhin also left the newspaper on the chair to continue reading it when he finished eating. Once the food was placed on the table, the ten of them took their seats and began to help themselves to the food on their respective plates.

The food looked delicious, and they took the first bite they could confirm. Something that everyone agreed is that since they started living together, they all surprised with their cooking skills. They were lucky in that regard, because if it hadn't been the case they would have had to spend part of the money they earned from their respective jobs having to eat out, and that would be more expensive than buying food to make themselves. It wasn't a good idea to waste the money they had on that. Among what they had to eat they tried to avoid consuming meat, since although in that universe as far as they knew there had been no cases of predation since the Middle Ages, it would be a good idea not to eat meat so as not to inadvertently awaken Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno, Voss and Juno's instincts to eat meat. With Gouhin and Legoshi there was no problem, since in the past both of them were able to break those carnivorous instincts they had.

As they ate, they all started talking about how their day had gone. The girls told more in depth how they did in the job interview. About how the conditions would be, and that everything would be very easy for both of them to handle, since they would have several co-workers who would help them with whatever they needed. On the other hand; Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss talked about how they had a great time at the video game center and how Louis beat all of them on the first try, even though they were already more experienced than him; Haru was surprised, since of all those present, she had known Louis the longest and she didn't imagine that someone like him could be an expert in something like this.

When it was Gouhin's turn, he couldn't say much due to the nature of his work, but one thing he could tell them was that they shouldn't worry about the city dwellers finding out that they came from a different dimension. They would all be protected by agents who dressed as civilians as well as not reveal their locations, they would all pass as normal citizens in the city until they could find a way to return home. Therefore, not even in their own work would they be questioned about anything.

That brought great relief to everyone present. At least something that they were grateful for having fallen into this dimension is that things were calmer than in their dimension of origin. If it weren't because you have loved ones in their dimensions and many things to do in their home dimension, they would rather stay and live there.

...

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, there were two bears, one orange with a rather flashy 1970s afro and the other cream-colored wearing a red hat. Both were already returning to the hotel where they had lived all those months. They were accompanied by their two children. They were both cream colored bears, only one (the older one) wore a hat with a small propeller on top of his head, and the other (the younger one) had orange hair, but this one was curly. These children were half brothers; since the eldest was the son of the cream bear and stepson of the orange bear, while the youngest was the son of both. The eldest has always been aware of his little brother since he was born at the beginning of that year, and just like his parents, he always protected him from anything bad that could happen to him. At that time the orange bear was holding the older boy while the cream bear was carrying the younger boy.

It had been a quiet day to take a family walk and relax a bit, this time away from their home universe had them quite relaxed, they were not afraid of an accident happening and they would die in the most sadistic way possible or if they survived said event would be left with serious injuries. Both adult bears wouldn't mind going through these horrible things as long as their children were safe. Although the cream bear went through sad situations when he saw his eldest son dying several times, most of it caused by himself, which led to him having to take psychological treatment for years. Fortunately, those deaths stopped the day his firstborn turned 3 years old, and since then he had not been through other situations like this, and he was grateful that he didn't remember that and grew up as a normal child. He was also grateful that his youngest son has not gone through things like this so far. And they hoped to support their two children without knowing that reality, as much as possible.

They both could still remember that when they arrived in this dimension, they had all appeared inside an abandoned building, at first they were confused when leaving the building, since the city was not Happy Tree Town, since the buildings were bigger and there were many more inhabitants. And the places they knew were nowhere to be found. Even the physical appearance of the inhabitants were different from the common characteristics of the inhabitants of their dimension, not to mention the buildings, none were made from trees that were in the area like many of the buildings in their home city.

During their first days there, everyone expected that death would overtake one of them during the first days, or at least suffer serious injuries, but this never happened. But they had to be careful, since they didn't know if it was the case that if any of them died in this universe, they would not know if they could revive as it used to happen in their universe of origin. And the last thing they wanted was that if they couldn't revive, they would have to avoid dying at all costs. Since if that happened, they and their friends wouldn't want to leave their children orphans, or even worse that their own children died and could no longer be revived, that was one of the biggest fears that sometimes even took away their minds. dream. That is why when the two attacks occurred in the city, the first thing they did was find a shelter and pray that the attacks wouldn't come near where they were. Fortunately, they were on the other side of the city, so they were safe, but they didn't know if they would have the same luck for the next attack.

Once they arrived at the hotel they were staying at, they began to feel a sense of relief so they rushed inside. Thanks to the orange bear they were able to pay for a hotel so that they could all stay together until they could return home. They got enough money, since there was a 70's-themed club that was looking for an employee to serve as an entertainer for the parties that were held there. Because of orange bear taste and fashion style, he easily landed the job, and it went so well on his first day that he earned enough money to pay for a week at the hotel, breakfast, lunch, and dinner included. And with each day of work, they were paying him enough money to last another week. And since that was a very busy place, the orange bear had saved enough money to even pay for a year or two in that hotel. Although in the past, everyone would have thought that his taste for things from the 70's would be of no use to him, today, they proved how wrong they were, since thanks to him they were not living on the streets but in a luxurious hotel.

Once they got to the suite they've been living in for the past three months, they went inside. This suite had 5 rooms, one for each family, and since the beds were big they could sleep with their children, although in the case of couples with babies, the room would have a cot next to the beds for each baby. So they shouldn't have to worry about that either. There was also a living room a dining room and there were 5 bathrooms for each room. So they had all their needs met there. Once the four bears saw their friends quite relaxed as they waited for their dinner to arrive. It seemed that it was a fairly calm day for them. They wish and things could stay like this every day.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 86: Final hours of the day (Part 2)

Notes:

Here's chapter 86.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On a nearby street, Alister and Ratchet were already heading back to their rented apartment. They were happy with the time they spent together without hiding and what they were told was true, no one began to observe them in a strange way, so no one had found out that they were from another planet that was several light years from Earth. The government should have hidden the identity of both and Clank, as well as the identities of the others who were brought to this city. Although they knew that there were government agents disguised as civilians to try to prevent any trouble someone might cause against them, both Lombax were sure they could hold their own, as they would have shown in the past, but they knew it was better not to attract attention and pretend to be normal citizens or in another case a couple of tourists who came to the city to take a relaxing vacation.

The two Lombax were holding hands as they walked, they definitely liked having that physical contact when they went for a walk. This was the first time the two had been in a relationship with anyone else, as Alister (despite being roughly 20 years older than Ratchet) had never dated anyone, including being General of the Lombax Praetorian Guard, founder of the Court of Azimuth , and after almost all the lombax disappeared and him trying to make amends (since he was responsible for that) he never had time to form a relationship with anyone. If the universe was giving him the opportunity to be happy with someone, and if this person was the son of his deceased best friend, then he would do his best to make both happy. Ratchet on the other hand, although he had the opportunity to form relationships with some girls who had been interested in him, he never reciprocated them because shortly before meeting Clank, he had realized that he liked boys, and for that reason he never he formed a relationship with no one until fate brought Alister into his life again.

They both still remembered the day they met.

At that moment Alister was lying on his side on a hard surface. He was unconscious at the time, but one thing made him come to his senses when he heard a voice repeating his name, at first with confusion, he didn't think he would hear that voice again. For a moment he thought of the worst and the owner of that voice had had a tragic fate and was now in the same place as him. Because the voice was exactly the same as the last time he heard it, he hadn't aged at all. At that moment he could feel the touch of the owner of the voice who stood next to him and began to hug him while hearing that he cried with joy, and he could even feel tears falling on top of him. He slowly began to open his red eyes and could see that it was Ratchet who was hugging him. But what surprised him the most was also seeing Clank standing near them looking at the situation in surprise. That gave Alister to understand that it was not Ratchet who had died, but himself who had come back to life.

When Alister had the strength to compose himself, he saw how Ratchet separated from him, but instead of letting him get away, he himself decided to hug him, until he finally felt relieved, so Ratchet also continued with the hug. They were there for what seemed like several hours until they finally parted ways. After that, Ratchet and Clank began to ask Alister what had happened that he was now alive again, but he had no idea what was going on either, he didn't even know what had happened to his armor, since the clothes he was wearing it was that he had under that armor. Whatever happened to him, the two Lombaxes and the robot had no answers. What's more, when they saw themselves around them, they were on top of a building, in a city they had never seen before. It would take weeks for them to figure out that they were on another planet and that they were too far from home. So to return, it would be a great challenge, since until they figured out how they got there, they would be stranded on that planet.

Returning to the present, Alister and Ratchet had just returned to the apartment. They could smell the food being prepared. When they went to the kitchen they saw that Clank had already reactivated again and was preparing dinner for both. The robot had learned to cook a few years ago, since when there were times when Ratchet got sick, he was in charge of taking care of it, since they were the only two who lived in that area. When Alister came into their lives, although it was no longer necessary for Clank to be in charge of cooking, he still insisted on doing it, so that every day one of the three of them was in charge of making the food, and although as Clank was a robot and for obvious reasons he didn't need to eat, he liked to see how the two lombax enjoyed their food, that made him know that he didn't need to be organic to prepare something edible for his lombax friends. That practice time when Ratchet got sick definitely helped him a lot with this.

"I see you're back, how was your walk?" Clank asked.

"It went pretty well for us. It was a pretty quiet time for both," Ratchet replied.

"I can't complain either. There was no setback of any kind. And how long ago did you start preparing dinner?" Alister added.

"10 minutes ago. It won't be long before it's ready. If you want you can go ahead and sit at the table" said the robot.

Both Lombax nodded their heads and went into the living room.

It didn't take long for Clank to return and put food on the table for his two friends. Alister and Ratchet began to eat calmly and quietly while Clank watched them. Little did the three of them know what had happened to Clank a few minutes ago after he deactivated. Since not even the robot itself knew that there was something different about it. What they did to him just now hadn't caused him anything strange. That wasn't to say that something strange couldn't happen soon though. It could happen sooner or later, depending on what was planned for him in the coming days or weeks.

...

In another part of the city, Star Fox and Star Wolf had already returned to their shared apartment. After talking to the mobians and Slippy helping with the radars, they had decided to go back and rest. The vixen that had come to help with the construction of the devices had already left the city, a few minutes before they said goodbye to the inhabitants of Mobius. The vixen took some of the radars with her to be used by the agents of the agency she works for. Star Fox and Star Wolf took a few for themselves. The mobians also stayed with others. There were a few left for Officers Wilde and Hopps, and Agent Savage, who would hand them over when they saw them again.

On days like these that were quite calm and there wasn't much to do, everyone missed their adventures in space: In the case of Star Fox protecting the inhabitants of Lylat; while in the case of Star Wolf to make a profit from anyone who requests their services, whether for legal or illegal things, although it's been a long time (since the moment Krystal had joined the team) they didn't do illegal things anymore, and although they didn't earn as much money as before, it was still enough to support themselves. But one of the things they (or at least Falco and Leon) missed most was being on their ships trying to take each other down while hurling insults at each other in the process. It could be said that it was one of the favorite hobbies for both of them (Falco's other favorite was spending time with his boyfriend Fox and Leon's other favorite was torturing people).

The others thought that with how badly both the pheasant and the chameleon got along, and having to live together for 3 months, it would end in tragedy, because there would be three possible situations that could occur. The first that Falco murdered Leon, the second that Leon murdered Falco, the third that they both murdered each other. Those ideas caused a lot of stress for the others, so they always had to try to calm their disputes before they escalated. At the beginning these discussions were practically every day; so Peppy, Wolf, Panther and Fox were the ones who commonly had to separate them. Slippy and ROB just watched at first because Slippy couldn't control either the pheasant or the chameleon. Back then, Slippy still hadn't fitted ROB with the beam that would knock anyone unconscious in case it was necessary to stop arguments or worse. Fortunately, after a month passed those arguments started to subside, now they were mostly throwing sarcastic comments at each other.

Wolf and Fox sometimes had their arguments too, though unlike Leon and Falco. Their discussions were in a lower tone than the others, at least the others present couldn't know what the others were talking about. Since they didn't want to create scandals or uncomfortable situations if they had to live together. Apart from the argument they had the day before (in which Leon and Falco also got involved) practically the other days were calm. On the other hand Peppy, Slippy, ROB and Panther were calmer among them during their coexistence. Therefore, at least they were the ones who had the least adjustment problems from having to live together in an apartment. Each one was dedicated to their own and only interacted if necessary.

Right now, after that little meeting they had with the mobians, they only had to watch the news while they ate dinner, maybe watch a movie and finally go to sleep. At least something that the two groups had in common was that they had the same taste for the same type of movies, so when they watched them, it was the only moment where everyone was relaxed and it seemed like a group of friends sharing a common interest. There were times when some of them (mainly Peppy or Slippy) thought that if things had been different between them in the past; Wolf, Leon and Panther had been on the side of good all their lives, perhaps they could all have been members of the same team, or perhaps allies. Although it was not too late for the wolf, the chameleon and the panther to mend their ways.

After the group prepared for dinner, and it would have been Peppy and Panther who were in charge of preparing the food for everyone (since Fox, Slippy and Wolf didn't know how to cook; while Falco and Leon did, but they couldn't risk to Falco feeding Leon nasty things to eat or Leon trying to poison Falco, both were out) they finally started watching the news where there was nothing remarkable compared to the day before.

Once they finished they began to watch a movie that was action and science fiction that reminded them a little of their lifestyle. Since it had to do with spaceship pilots taking down enemy ships in outer space. It seems that in this star system that was not as advanced as theirs, they still had the imagination to make movies, comic series or manga with these themes. Definitely watching those movies would also bring back fond memories of home while they were there.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 87: Worrying about old friends

Notes:

Here's chapter 87. This chapter serves to explain certain things that happened in the final episode of season 4 and all of season 5 of Aggretsuko so that it has concurrence with what happens in this fanfic that began to be written before those two seasons came out.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

A new week has begun. So it was time for many of those who worked to leave their homes to do their daily tasks, but unlike during the week, the inhabitants were a little less cautious, knowing that there was someone who was there to protect them, so that they wouldn't have to look in all directions in case there was something out of the ordinary. Certain places started to reopen after the owners watched the press conference the week before and also seeing the mobian save the city again on Saturday. So there were more people walking the streets going to work or going in cars, buses and subways. What had not yet opened were the schools and colleges, for which children, teenagers and young adults still had to take classes at home.

At this time Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami were heading to work together. During the journey, Haida and Retsuko were a bit curious to know if the mobians had told them anything else that they needed to be aware of what might happen from now on. They were having that conversation in a low voice so that no one would hear them. Fortunately both Ookami and Fenneko told them that there was nothing new apart from the trip to the beach that weekend. So for the moment they didn't have to worry about anything in particular. If it wasn't because they found out that the prime minister had agents dressed as civilians near them in case someone wanted to bother or harm them, that was another worry they would have had to go through. Although they were curious which of those around them were the agents. Surely they would be among those who least suspected those who walked around them.

Once they got on the train and arrived at the company, and the girls had changed into their work uniforms, they went to the work area. When they got to the accounting area, Anai and Kabae had already arrived there. And they were talking with Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. But what surprised them is that Louis was also chatting with them. That made the red panda, the fennec fox, the hyena and the red maned wolf wonder what would have happened, since during the whole previous week Louis always stayed by his side away from the others, but now he was part of the conversation, although still having his serious face. They wondered what had happened over the weekend for this change in his attitude.

The four of them stopped by to talk to their coworkers, both old and new, and talked about various topics. The newcomers (especially Ookami and Fenneko) were afraid that Kabae would start asking questions they didn't want to answer about the mobians and what happened in Tokyo Summer Land, but luckily she didn't comment, maybe so they wouldn't feel uncomfortable with the situation and not ruin the atmosphere of happiness that they were having before starting the work.

Little by little, the other employees from the accounting area arrived, and they began to prepare for the work day. Among those who arrived afterwards were Komiya, Ton, and Tsubone, each taking their places. When it was time to start working, everyone took their seats and in the case of Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami, they told the others that they would continue talking at lunchtime. And so began another day at work. As of that week, the new employees no longer needed to receive help to know what they should do, since seeing how the previous week went, Ton decided that it was time for them to start doing everything on their own to see what they had learned.

While they were working, Haida was reminded of something that had happened a few years ago. When he had to resign from the company when he almost caused a fraud. He was unemployed for a while, and although he did eventually work in a store, he finally got a new job shortly after marrying Retsuko. They were 4 years in which he worked there, but unfortunately that company due to certain bad decisions ended up almost going bankrupt. Fortunately Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, managed to absorb said company and fortunately there was no need to fire someone, because now this company would have 2 offices in the city, but at first Haida was not comfortable with the idea of working there again, not with what he had done in the past, and tried to quit again. But when Retsuko found out, she practically had to take him back to karaoke to tell him in her own way with Death Metal music because it was stupid to give up, then they would be left in the same situation as 4 years ago, and she was not going to allow it to happen again. for that again. In the end that convinced Haida. And more, because Retsuko was not the only one who confronted Haida with that, but also Fenneko and Ookami. Even Inui who happened to be nearby.

In the end, after all that, Haida returned to work in the company with the people he knew, and he was received very well by all those present, who never expected that in the end he would decide to return, since the company had acquired the other they had not seen him. He could even see how Anai and Kabae were excited to have him back. They even offered him again to sit in the place where he had worked years before, in front of Retsuko. So the marriage could be close to each other. Also Haida, would have come to find out that Inui returned to work at the company and that she was now dating a guy who worked in the sales area who was a co-worker of Retsuko's first ex-boyfriend. So he was glad that she got her job back there and also that she had found someone to make her happy.

Even since coming back to work at the company, he became very helpful in helping new employees use the program he had created years ago, and even still had to help Ton with that sometimes. Even when the new employees found out that the program they used, they would always congratulate him, making Haida blush in embarrassment. At the very least, he could be happy that his coworkers appreciated what he did to make work easier for everyone there.

While that was going through his mind, an idea came to his mind about some he hadn't thought of in a while and he began to wonder how life has fared in recent years for the friends he met in the cyber cafe when he had to leave his apartment years ago: Shikabane and Dokachin. The last time he heard from both was two years ago when he came with Koka for a walk and he ran into them by chance one weekend, since at that time Dokachin was working on the construction of a building near his home, and Shikabane was curiously passing through the area, as she had gotten a job as a food delivery. Taking advantage of the fact that Dokachin was on his lunch hour, Shikabane had finished with his deliveries for the day, and that Haida and Koka were in no hurry to return home, the four of them sat down to talk. Haida formally introduced his son to his friends, since they had only had the opportunity to see them through photos when Haida posted family images on his social networks. Koka was a bit nervous, since at that time he was a bit shy when it came to interacting with new people, especially when those people were adults.

In those moments he began to worry, since with what happened in the last few days, he hadn't even heard from both. Could it be that something bad had happened to them during Eggman's attacks and that's why they hadn't contacted him? Since the day he met the mobians and saw the messages that everyone he knew sent them, strangely they weren't there. They had not contacted him in the last few days. In those moments he decided that when it was time for lunch he would text them to see if they were okay. For now it was best to keep concentrating on work.

Hours passed and it was a normal work day for everyone, apart from the employees who started working the previous week, everything was normal. Nothing out of place. The only sounds that could be heard were the sound of the air conditioning and the sound of the keyboards of each computer while each employee typed things on their respective computers. And so the atmosphere remained for the next few hours until lunchtime finally arrived, when all the employees went to the cafeteria for lunch and watched the midday news to find out if anything out of the ordinary was happening.

Unlike the rest, Haida momentarily separated from his wife, friends, and co-workers, to send respective messages to Dokachin and Shikabane. He did a group chat where he included them to see how they were doing. So he left a greeting message for both of them:

Haida: Hi, we haven't talked in a while. How are you?

He was waiting for about 5 minutes waiting for a response from his two friends. But they took a while to reply. He was about to put his cell phone away when suddenly he made the sound he made when he got a message. Looking, he saw that it was from Dokachin.

Dokachin: Hello Haida. I'm glad to hear from you. I'm fine and you?

Haida: I'm fine too. Right now I'm at lunchtime at work. Do you have time to talk?

Dokachin: Yes. I'm also on my lunch break right now, so I have free time.

Both friends were talking for a while, even during that period of talking, Haida had gone to sit with his other co-workers. There they were all sitting at tables close to each other. Since each table had 4 seats, the tables had been divided up. Since in one they were Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami. In another were Legoshi, Jack, Anai and Kabae. In the last one were Collot, Durham, Miguno and Louis. Voss was over Collot's head. Since the tables were so close, everyone could chat with each other, no problem.

While there, his conversations with Dokachin continued. He learned from his friend that with the money he had earned in recent years, he had managed to buy a house, which was small, but at least he no longer had to sleep in a cyber cafe. That made Haida happy, since now he would have a more comfortable place to rest every night. He then ask him if he had seen or talked to Shikabane lately. Dokachin replied that curiously he had spoken to her the night before. He told him that they had agreed to talk for lunch, so she would probably connect in a few minutes.

Within a few minutes Shikabane joined the conversation, and as expected, in all those years, she had not changed her profile image. She still had the same profile picture that she had when he met her. The image from her character in the online game Aggressive Heroes, it seems that she was still playing it or maybe she still didn't want anyone who didn't know her in person to know what she was like. Anyway, the conversation between the three of them continued, and Haida caught up with his two friends. He even finally knew why they had not written to him after what happened on Saturday of the week before. It was because since they didn't want to bother him by asking unnecessary questions at a time when he might be stressed, they wanted to give him some space to recover.

Haida was happy that they both cared enough for him to do that. That made the concerns that Haida had for them during the morning disappear now that he felt more relaxed about that matter. This was reflected in his face. And Retsuko noticed it. Whatever had been bothering her husband, she had been taken care of. That made her feel happy.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 88: A lunch that brings back memories

Notes:

Here's chapter 88.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In another part of town, Jack was having lunch at a hotel along with Nick, Judy, Finnick, Nicole, Jerry, Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde. On this particular occasion, they didn't order room service for their meals, as the two older rabbits, as well as the older vixen, wanted to prepare food for all of their relatives (even Jack and Finnick whom they regarded as part of the family) During the morning they prepared a common Zootopia breakfast (in the case of Mrs. Wilde) and a common Bunnyburrow breakfast (in the case of Stu and Bonnie) Everyone enjoyed them. But when it was time for lunch, the vixen and the two rabbits surprised their relatives with something special.

While Nick's mother and Judy's parents made dinner; Jack was currently sitting in one of the armchairs, with his son Jerry sitting on his lap, next to him was Judy, and on the other side of him was Finnick. Nick was sitting on the other side of Judy holding his daughter Nicole. While they were chatting, the striped rabbit suddenly began receiving a call on his communicator, he got up from his seat to answer, and dropped Jerry into Judy's lap before momentarily going into another of the rooms to answer the call and see who was making the call. He didn't stay in the living room because if it was something very important he didn't want Mrs. Wilde, Stu and Bonnie listening to worry them; and although these three were in a room that could be used as a kitchen, they could hear what was happening in the room from there.

When he pressed the buttons to answer, he saw that it was his boss who was calling him.

"Good afternoon, Agent Savage."

"Good afternoon, boss. Has something serious happened?"

"No, for the moment everything is calm. I came to let you know that yesterday the construction of the new radars to locate the missing chaos emeralds was finished."

The rabbit was surprised to hear that. He didn't expect that 4 people doing it could make the amount they told him they would the day before. "I understand. Do the other agents already have theirs?

"Yes, when Agent Winters returned to the base, she brought several of them for the agents who are here. She also handed three of them over to the agents there who are in contact with Shadow and Rouge. All that remains is for you and Officers Wilde and Hopps to receive yours."

"Okay, then, we'll go look for them in a bit."

"It won't be necessary. They will be delivered to you during the afternoon, you just dedicate yourselves to rest. You already went through a lot over the weekend. Your order is to rest until it is necessary for you and your companions to become involved. The mobians or I will contact you in case something happens."

"The agents who will take them will notify me when they have delivered them. Well, that would be all for now, I wish you a good rest for now."

"Thank you very much, boss."

"You're welcome, Agent Savage."

After that, the communication ended.

Jack returned to the living room with the rest of his family, he told them not to worry about anything, everything was fine. For now. He told them about the radars that were going to be brought to them during the course of the afternoon, and that the only thing they would have to do for the moment is relax, they would not receive any calls from the mobians or the agency unless it was for a situation considerably important. That made them all feel calm, they just waited for Eggman to have a few days of relaxation too so they wouldn't worry that he was going to attack the city, although this would obviously be a dream, nothing more. At least they could enjoy a little more free time.

Once the explanation was finished, a delicious aroma began to be felt that would make the four adults and two children present in the room hungry. For Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry it was a new smell, but for Nick and Judy those smells were familiar to each of them. They hadn't felt them since each of the two were little children. It turned out that they were the aromas of the meals that their respective parents made for them on special occasions. That brought back fond memories of their respective childhoods, and in Nick's case when bad things didn't happen to him related to herbivores. Now they understood why Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde had insisted on preparing everyone's food that specific day. And it is that in secret, during the previous days when they went out for walks, they bought the ingredients to prepare that day's food.

Once the two rabbits and the fox arrived in the living room, they presented everyone with the food they had prepared. Both Nick and Judy's mouths watered at what their respective parents had prepared. And they weren't the only ones, since Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry had the same reaction when they saw that. It was a reaction that looked as if neither of them had eaten in days. Even Nick, Finnick and Nicole could be seen watching their tails wagging from one place to another, and though among them Finnick tried to control the wagging of his tail, he couldn't do it at the moment even if he tried with all his might. They were pretty much drawn to the smell of the food anyway, which at the time, they didn't care much for anything else at the time.

Food and cutlery were placed on the table. In front of each of those present there. After that; Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde sat down and began dividing up everyone's portions. The others just looked at them excitedly as they did so. They all looked like excited kids at that moment even though only two of them were kids. When they saw that everything was already served on their respective plates, they took the cutlery and began to taste the delicious food freshly prepared by the two rabbits and the vixen.

The first bite was delicious for them, although in the case of Nick and Judy they began to shed several tears of happiness when they tasted said food. Both hadn't realized how much they'd missed eating this all those years. And they liked the idea that they could share this deliciousness with Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry. Which, seeing how they ate synchronized, gave them the idea that they really liked what they were trying for the first time. At that same moment Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde also sat down to have lunch with the rest of the family watching with happiness how what they had prepared really liked those who ate it for the first time. They were also happy to see how their respective children still liked that food like they did when they were kids. They also helped themselves to a portion to eat with the rest of the family.

Once they were done, everyone was satisfied and decided to rest for a bit. So they decided to talk to pass the time.

"I didn't expect you were going to make my favorite childhood food mom and dad, thank you very much" said Judy.

"Same with you mom. This was a big surprise for me, thank you," said Nick.

"It doesn't matter. We knew they would be delighted by this surprise" said Stu.

"We had been planning to do this since the day we got to town," Bonnie said.

"Although it took us a bit of time to get it done, as we had to find the specific ingredients we were looking for, in every store we went to these days," said Ms. Wilde.

"I have to say with all honesty that what you prepared is the best I've ever tasted, and this comes from someone who has been to various parts of the world and tried food from various countries," said Jack.

"In my case, this is pretty good, that's all I can say" Finnick said in a serious way, although the way he said it made everyone realize that it was his way of leaving a compliment in this situation.

"We loved it. When can we eat that again?" Nicole and Jerry said in unison, their eyes sparkling with happiness.

Everyone let out a small laugh, since it was the first time they saw children asking something like that, usually they never showed that emotion to try something they just ate for the first time, so they must have liked it so much to they will react that way.

"Well, it will be very soon. But we won't tell you when, as it might ruin the surprise for you," Bonnie said.

"And if they're good kids, they'll both get a double helping," said Mrs. Wilde.

"And your portions will be bigger than everyone else's," Stu said.

Nicole and Jerry, upon hearing that, approached their grandfather and grandmothers and gave them a hug.

Just at the moment it was heard that someone began to knock on the door, Jack at that moment guessed who was outside, so he got up from the armchair and went to answer it. Just as expected it was Honey, Hugo and Morris who were there. The three of them carried in their hands the radars that they came to deliver to Nick, Judy and Jack. They kept them in small bags that they brought with them so as not to attract anyone's attention, since they suspected that Eggman had cameras everywhere to see what was happening around the city. Fortunately in that room they had all the curtains closed, no one could see them from outside. And once they entered, they noticed that there were no cameras or anything following them and they finally closed the door while still looking around.

Once reunited with the others, Jack introduced Honey, Hugo, and Morris to Nick, Judy, Finnick, Nicole, Jerry, Stu, Bonnie, and Mrs. Wilde. Seeing them, Nick and Judy were shocked to see two of them. Since Hugo looked a lot like Clawhauser, they might even be brothers. On the other hand, Morris looked a bit like a certain polar bear they had met years ago, named Koslov. They were identical, except that Morris was much younger. When Jack saw them and realized that they looked familiar, since they had told him years ago in detail about the first case they solved together, he told them in a low voice that Morris's father is Koslov, but that Morris wanted to follow a different path in his life. And that's why he's an agent, he's been the youngest member to become a full-fledged agent, since he was a minor when he joined the agency.

After that, the three newly arrived agents took out the radars from their backpacks. They were exactly the same as the ones the mobians had. They explained how these worked, since they had a more complex method of use so that not everyone (even Eggman) knew how to use them. So Nick, Judy and Jack were paying due attention. Finnick, Nick's mother and Judy's parents also paid attention that if one of them had to participate in the search for some reason, it was also better to know how to use the device, since with everything what was happening, no one would know if they would end up involved in any situation that required them to search for the missing emeralds.

While all this was happening, the children decided to entertain themselves by watching television. Their parents put the TV on for them to entertain themselves, and they were just showing the program that Koka and Hana liked to watch on television, so they decided to watch a few episodes. They had already seen some in the previous days, and they had found it interesting. So other episodes every time they aired. At that moment Nicole and Jerry began to wonder what their friends were doing at that moment. They hoped they were okay. Perhaps they could communicate with them through their comlinks to talk to them. You would as soon as they finished watching the show.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 89: Plans almost ready

Notes:

Here's chapter 89.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

For the mobians it had been a quiet day. Throughout the morning they began to carry out their favorite activities. Sonic and Speed decided to take a walk through the city running at high speed, but so that Amy could be with them, Sonic decided to carry her in his arms so that they all had a family moment together. Feeling the wind rushing around them while they ran through familiar places or places was one of the favorite sensations of both hedgehogs. And that they were accompanied by their wife/mother respectively added a good family time.

On the other hand Knuckles, Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II decided to plan around the city to relax a bit or more for Knuckles to relax, since the older red echidna (although he hadn't said it out loud) kept thinking about the way to be able to communicate more directly with their relatives through the master emerald. His wife and their sons were aware of what he was thinking, and that is why they suggested that they all go out together to relieve stress. From what she could see the older orange echidna and her two children that was working for the moment.

In another part were Tails, Cosmo, Flora and Alex were also flying over the city. With Tails carrying Cosmo, while Alex carried Flora. They had decided to fly over an area where there was a bit of nature, to take a break from the view of the city for a few hours. For Cosmo and Flora it was quite relaxing to be near trees and plants, especially considering that the species both belonged to were plants with a humanoid appearance. Moreover, it is for this reason that the family had planted a lot of vegetation around their home to have a beautiful environment to observe in their spare time.

Shadow, Rouge, Rutan, Silver, and Jewel were on top of one of the city's buildings. For Shadow the only entertainment he had being in an unknown place was to observe everything around him while he had his arms crossed over his chest. Rouge was hanging upside down in the form of a bat as she watched the passersby and her peered through binoculars that Tails would have lent her to see if she caught anything strange. Although she was distracted by seeing a store that sold high quality jewelry. Although she was no longer a thief as she had been at 18, she still liked to appreciate the jewels that she found along the way. Rutan and Silver, on the other hand, were in charge of taking care of her younger sister Jewel, who at that time wanted to fly out to tour the city on her own despite being 2 years old.

For the moment the mobians could be calm, since there was nothing at the moment that threatened the security of the city of Tokyo. Even so, although they were spending a day together, they are also prepared in case something happens that affects the peace of the inhabitants. They all knew that if Eggman hadn't attacked in days, it was because something big was coming, they had to be prepared first of all. At the slightest sign that something was wrong, they would go for him, even if he planned to attack at night or at dawn.

...

While each of the 4 mobian families were still in their own, in a distant and secret place; Eggman and his robots were at his base. The scientist was in the final touches of his plan. The part that he would use with his enemies was already, ready, the ships that they would use were ready. Right now he was reviewing a map of the city of Tokyo for the right time to attack the city. The attack would be within two days. So it would be convenient to decide the best place to start the attack. It should be the busiest place in the city to cause panic among all the inhabitants. And more because of what he was going to use to make things get out of control, that even his enemies would be affected. He was pretty sure that after that happened, if they survived long enough they would end up with a picture of their friends they never saw in their lives.

Unfortunately, he couldn't stay there for long, since knowing what could happen it would be better to go and carry out that part of the plan. If things work out as expected, it will do the same in the other cities and when chaos rules the entire planet, no one can stop it and conquering this version of planet earth will be easy. Since everyone would be worried about what was happening at the moment, they wouldn't have time to follow him to see what he was doing at the moment. So there would be no flaws in his plans. The only thing he would have to think about now is what to do with his robots. Since Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun could ruin the plan. They has caused them problems before, but he doesn't turn them off, because even if he doesn't want to accept it, he still needs their help, so for that reason they still work for him despite the years that have passed.

He should leave them disabled while he carried out his plan and could turn them back on when he got back to base. It wouldn't be much of a problem to do that, but he would have to catch them off guard, otherwise they would try to escape. And he couldn't afford for them in their escape to mess up some of the things he had been working so hard on in those days. So the surprise approach would be the key in this situation. This would avoid many problems for the moment. Fortunately the three robots were not near him at the time. He wondered what they were doing. At least he told them that it was extremely forbidden for them to go near the rooms where everything he would need for his plan that would take place on Wednesday was kept. If they knew what was good for them he wouldn't go near it for the next two days.

Meanwhile, Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun were a bit bored. Since Eggman had told them not to do anything until he warned them, the day for them had been a bit slow for them. Even the scientist had confiscated all the sweets so that the smallest robot wouldn't do things like he did two days ago. He didn't even allow them to go near the screens that were showing what was happening in the city of Tokyo again so they wouldn't try to attack their enemies ahead of time. He even threatened to disarm them again if they disobeyed his orders again. None of the three wanted to go through that situation, much less in such a short time after the last time. For that reason it was that they had remained still without making any kind of noise. And even the tallest robot and the middle one, they had covered the mouth of the smallest robot so that it wouldn't say any words. They had also taken away the backpack where he hid the bombs that he always brought with him to annoy his enemies.

The three robots began to remember an event from the past that had to do with their boss. Since before, even though Eggman was an evil scientist, he had the comedic moments of him and even once in a while he knew when things could get out of hand. But approximately 5 years after the war with the Metarex ended, and knowing that sooner or later he would grow old without having fulfilled his goal of conquering all of Mobius, he decided to create a device that would make his aging process slower than that of the mobians so that so when they got old he would still be at the same age now and it would be easier to beat them all. Although Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun thought at the time that this was not going to work, it ended up being the opposite, it worked. But with a side effect that could never be eliminated, since his way of being changed permanently into a being that would not think of hurting or killing anyone who got in his way, although he could never get to the point of killing anyone, because his enemies always got in the way of that. His robots knew better to be on his boss's good side if he didn't want him to destroy them himself.

At times like this, not only Sonic and his friends would rather see Eggman go back to his old self, but even their own robots. Because if for the mobians it was a more stressful place against an enemy that now they didn't think twice to kill or torture someone; for his robots it was more stressful to live with him every day. With every day living in fear that in a fit of rage over his constant defeats, he would end up taking it out on them, and possibly in one of those they might even be permanently disabled. They had the idea of escaping from him, but they wouldn't know if Eggman would have something to locate them and it would be worse if he found them, and even if he didn't have something for that purpose, it wouldn't be convenient for them to escape because he was in a different dimension than they haven't been able to have the time to get to know each other well, despite the fact that planet earth is similar to the planet earth from which Eggman comes, with the difference that where Station Square should be is the city of Zootopia. And that where there is no presence of human beings here and they are all anthropomorphic animals.

For now there was nothing else for Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun to be as far away from their boss, at least until the day the attack began. They were sure he wouldn't ask them to come with him, but they wondered what he would leave them doing while he was gone. At least the best thing for them was to stay away from him and stay at the other end of the base as much as possible, and would only approach him if he called them for something specific. Although from what it seemed it wouldn't be soon, since when Eggman remained silent for a long time it was because he was very busy and didn't want to be disturbed. It must be that his plans were almost ready to be carried out, or at least that's what the three robots thought.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 90: Arrival of relatives

Notes:

Here's chapter 90.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

At that time, Koka and Hana were with their friends Izumi and Daisuke doing the homework they had to do at home since the schools hadn't opened since the week before. All four were good students. Although like any child their age, they would want to be playing or watching TV at that moment. Since they began to have "home classes" they did their homework in the morning and since it was almost midday, the time was approaching when they would finish doing their homework so they could rest for the rest of the day. Although everyone was quite focused, Koka not much, because he was excited to see the other relatives of his that he would come home that day.

It had been a while since Koka had seen her other great-grandmother and her two great-grandparents (who were her maternal grandfather's father and mother and her maternal grandmother's father). Others she had not seen was her maternal great-aunt Yoshi either. He was also looking forward to seeing his paternal grandmother and also his paternal uncle Jiro. The only one Koka didn't know was his grandfather Juzo, since for as long as he could remember whenever they received visits from his father's relatives, only his grandmother and his uncle came. She didn't know his paternal grandfather, but if they were like his other relatives, then she would get along with him. Although it was strange that when he asks his father about his grandfather, he would change the subject and never answer it. The only thing he knew about his paternal grandfather was that his name was Juzo, but he didn't know what he looked like or what his personality was like. At least there were a little time left to meet him.

While all the children continued with their homework, Retsuko's mother and grandmother were preparing lunch. They were the only adults at home at the moment, since Retsuko's father was working and wouldn't be home until the afternoon. Both red pandas were a bit worried about Koka, as they had heard Koka say that he was excited to meet his grandpa Juzo. They knew very well what he was like from everything they heard, and they didn't want their grandson/great-grandson to be very disappointed to see that his paternal grandfather was not the same or similar in personality to his maternal grandfather or any of his other relatives that he knew. They didn't know if Juzo would be capable of being contemptuous towards a child, since his bad relationship with Haida didn't start in his childhood, but in his teenage. But because of the point of view that he still had towards his eldest son, they were afraid that he would think the same of his grandson.

When both red pandas saw the time, and that noon was approaching, they knew that the rest of the family would be arriving soon, so they should finish preparing lunch to have something to offer to the visitors. Luckily they had knowledge of what each one liked to eat. Almost everything was already ready, so they only had to wait about 5 minutes to finish this. Later they would check the children's homework to see if everything was correct, and finally they could rest until the others arrived.

As the minutes passed, all the food was ready, so the two red pandas turned off the stove. When they went to the living room, the children had already finished their homework and when they checked their notebooks they saw that everything was correct. Although both did notice that even though Koka did everything right, there were still some blurs in some parts. But in the corrections that he had made everything was fine. They wondered why he had gotten certain parts wrong before correcting them himself. Although they both assumed that it was because he was excited by the visit of his other relatives. He at least was focused enough to correct the mistakes he made on the homework. Once the children were told they could rest for the rest of the day, the four children put away their school supplies (Koka in his room; Hana, Izumi, and Daisuke in their respective backpacks).

The four children began to watch TV, although Koka was not very focused on the program. That day his favorite program wouldn't be broadcast, so he couldn't find anything to distract himself from the emotion he felt at that moment. His three friends noticed it since they arrived that morning and they already knew in advance what was happening that day. Sometimes Hana, Izumi and Daisuke wondered what it felt like to have multiple relatives in their family and what those family reunions with all of them would be like. Since the respective families of those three: Hana would only have her father, her mother, her maternal grandfather and her maternal grandmother. Izumi would have her father, her mother, and her maternal grandmother. Daisuke only had his two fathers. His friend was lucky to have so many relatives, unlike them. Although they did find it curious that Koka was the only child in the family, since he had no cousins despite having an uncle on his father's side.

At one point, Retsuko's mother received a call on her cell phone. When she saw who was calling her, she saw it was Yoshi (Retsuko's aunt) So she answered. While the two red pandas were talking, Retsuko's mother learned that the rest of her relatives (at least the relatives of her and her husband) would be arriving soon, they only had 10 minutes left before they could get there. That's why they were warning them, so they wouldn't be taken by surprise. Once they hung up the call, the middle-aged red panda told her mother that the others were about to arrive, so that both would be aware of when they arrived, to go out to receive them. Koka, heard that and got much more excited.

Minutes passed and it was heard when a car stopped in front of the house, when someone got out of it and then left. Retsuko's mother and grandmother went out to receive the new arrivals, and once they re-entered, and after hearing the door close, the children saw the other 4 red pandas that accompanied Retsuko's mother and maternal grandmother. These newcomers were two male red pandas and two female red pandas: Retsuko's paternal grandfather, Retsuko's paternal grandmother, Retsuko's maternal grandfather, and Retsuko's aunt. As a curiosity about the newly arrived red pandas was that Retsuko's aunt had a fur color similar to Retsuko's parents which would suggest that she is in middle age. But Retsuko's other grandparents, had the same coat color as Retsuko's maternal grandmother, and they all shared the coat color as Retsuko, despite being much older than Retsuko's parents and aunt.

Koka came over to greet his grandaunt, his two great-grandparents, and his other great-grandmother. He hadn't seen them in months. He last saw them during their New Year's celebration earlier that year. And as it happens with the grandparents or a relative who is older than the parents, they brought him a few gifts, which Koka received with great pleasure. Although he was not the only one who received gifts, since they knew that Koka's friends would be visiting, they bought them some chocolates for them to eat. It was a nice detail, because they knew they were the best friends of their grandnephew / great-grandson; and it was like a kind of thanks for being very good to Koka all these years that they have been friends with him. The four children thanked for the gifts they had just received from the newcomers.

While the children enjoyed the gifts, the adults chatted about recent events in the dining room. Retsuko's aunt was happy that both Retsuko's mother and grandmother were fine, even Retsuko's maternal grandfather was happy that both his wife and her daughter nothing bad would have happened to them during those days. Retsuko's paternal grandfather and grandmother were also relieved that everything was fine, they had even spoken to their son on the phone shortly before arriving home, and he told them that he was fine at work and that as soon as he left he would arrive by taxi, so as not to take so long to return home. What's more, he would make the call to them as soon as he got in the taxi to go home so that they would be attentive.

At the moment, what the adults were waiting for is for Haida's parents to arrive. They shouldn't delay. Retsuko's mother spoke with Haida's mother that same morning, she told her that they were already packing to go there at that moment. It would probably not be long in coming. Although they knew that sometimes Juzo could have health problems, in case he started to feel bad either before he left the house or already on his way to that place. They only hoped that Juzo didn't feel bad, because if something like this happened during the course that he and his wife were coming to stay there for a few days, it would cause several problems to have to reset him until the ambulance arrives, keep the children calm in case they realize what is happening, etc.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang. They assumed that they had arrived so Retsuko's mother went to attend to the new arrivals. When Koka saw who arrived after hearing that the door would open and a few seconds later it would close. He peeked out and saw that his maternal grandmother was talking to his paternal grandmother. So he ran out to say hello to his other grandmother. His friends went after him. Once they entered the room, they saw the other newcomer, a male hyena that was quite robust and had such a serious face, that mixed with the rest of his features, it intimidated them a bit, since they had never seen anyone like that: Big and intimidating. Even Koka began to wonder if that was his paternal grandfather. He had the same color pattern as his father and even the fangs protruding from his mouth, but his body structure was different from both his father and his uncle.

Once Koka approached his paternal grandmother, she bent down and gave him a hug. Koka was definitely able to realize that his grandmother was very happy to see him again, and that is that she had not seen him since before the event that occurred in the restaurant two weeks ago, and although they had assured her that her grandson was well, she wouldn't have been calm until she saw it with her own eyes, and now she could put those worries aside. Koka could even notice that his grandmother let out a few happy tears as she hugged him. Once his paternal grandmother finished the hug, and she saw that her grandson's friends were present, she motioned for them to come over as well. Then the female hyena stood up again and introduced her husband Juzo to the children, telling them that he is Koka's paternal grandfather, which confirmed his doubts.

After the introduction, Juzo said nothing, just lowered his head as a sign of courtesy. The four children did the same. After that, Juzo watched Koka for a few minutes, and he could tell that he was being watched. Unlike the relationship he had with his maternal grandfather, he felt very strange with his paternal grandfather, it was as if he had something against him, although he couldn't be sure of that. But this was definitely not the same as what he expected it to be. Until a few minutes ago, he expected the situation to be different. He hoped that as the days passed, this first impression would change.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 91: Reunion of two couples

Notes:

Here's chapter 91.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

While everything was going on as normal for the inhabitants of the city, a certain couple was having a date on what could be called an unexpected vacation. Like some businesses that had been closed for the past week, there were certain places they would have wanted to go, but hadn't been able to. Now that they were open, since the mobian assured that they were not going to allow anyone to get hurt and that they would protect the city and its inhabitants, the owners of said premises decided to open them. That's why a certain cape buffalo and a certain cheetah were going to each of those places. They had been doing this all morning, at noon they had stopped for a small lunch, and after they had rested they had continued to visit said premises.

Bogo and Clawhauser had been having a pretty good time that day. For some reason during that period they had the feeling that everything was right with the world, and that there was nothing to worry about. They wish that feeling had been true, but it wasn't. At least they could enjoy the peace and quiet of the moment, as long as it lasted. While taking a walk, they accidentally ran into another couple who were walking in the same direction as them, but in the opposite position. Both couples were distracted that at that moment they didn't realize that the other was coming at that moment. When the cape buffalo and the cheetah looked at who they had crashed into, that's when they realized it was the blue pheasant and the tan fox they had met a few days ago.

"Mr. Lombardi, Mr. McCloud. I didn't expect to find them around here," Bogo said.

"Neither do we. And there's no need for formalities, you can call us by our first name," Fox said.

"Alright. And what brings you to this area of the city?" asked the cape buffalo.

"Well, Falco invited me on a date. And well, taking into account that the days have been quiet to go out with your partner, I accepted" said Fox putting his arm around Falco.

Falco was a little flushed by that. Although he liked to have that kind of physical contact with Fox, he was usually the one who did it with Fox, and not the other way around. He still hadn't gotten used to it being the other way around. Although, regardless, he was still physical contact with his boyfriend, so it didn't bother him. The feel of Fox's soft, warm fur against his plumage felt so good. And that the only thing he had been able to touch of Fox's fur were those of his arms and head. And minor occasions, his tail. But he still hadn't been able to get in with the rest of his fur, though he supposed it would be just as soft as the rest. Even Falco knew Fox so well that he had realized that he, too, had liked coming into contact with his plumage.

"In any case, how have things gone with you and your team? Haven't you been able to find your ships yet?" Clawhauser asked quietly so no one would overhear that part of the conversation.

"Well, with our teammates everything is fine, although with Star Wolf, the best you can be with them. And as for the ships, we haven't had any luck locating them. Although yesterday we met the mobians and we are going to be a bit more helpful to them" said Falco also answering in a low voice.

"Oh really? About what?" Bogo and Clawhauser asked at the same time.

"We'd better continue this conversation somewhere else where they won't hear us," Fox said.

The two couples headed to the Koishikawa Botanical Garden. As expected, on a weekday that place would not be very crowded. And if they spoke softly, none of the few visitors who were there would be able to hear them. The last people they met before reaching a suitable place, were a brown gray she-wolf and a white rabbit who were working in an area they passed before arriving at the current place, which was a nursery, where there were several plants on the ground. near the area where they were walking. It was definitely quite a beautiful and peaceful place. And in a way it felt a bit romantic for both couples. That place was definitely quite romantic for a date. That would be a good place for that and one that both couples had to take into account.

Seeing that it was now safe to speak, Bogo asked in a low voice: "And then, how can you help the mobians? Does it have to do with defeating their enemy?"

"Well, not for the moment, but yesterday they didn't deliver some radars to try to locate the emeralds that the mobians are looking for" Falco said in a low voice.

"Oh really?" Clawhauser asked.

"Yes, these work just like the ones Mobians use. But unless Eggman doesn't go near the territory of Japan, it will not capture the emeralds. But that would be to our advantage, since we'll know when he's here, and the mobians could eventually take them away."

Near where they were talking, were Haru and Juno, who were watering some plants and accidentally overheard the conversation that the cape buffalo, the cheetah, the pheasant and the fox were having about radars. They didn't know whether to be nervous about the information they were hearing or relieved. This situation was definitely stressful for anyone who was involved in it, as even their friends would sometimes unintentionally show how mentally exhausted they were from this situation. But they tried not to show it so as not to worry their other friends. The two kept listening a little more to find out a little more about what they were saying about the radars that two of them mentioned having in their possession.

Both girls continued listening to the conversation while they continued doing their work, and although they couldn't get much information, it was at least enough to give them an idea that they could at least be the beginning to be able to return to their dimension of origin, although not so much because they wanted to return, since life was better in this dimension than in their dimension of origin, but rather, because they wanted to see their relatives and friends who were still in their dimension again. Although it was one of the bad things that always happened there, they didn't think anything worse had happened during their three-month absence. That made them wonder if apart from them and their friends arriving in this dimension, if that event will have triggered another one in their dimension of origin. Although this dimension; outside of the people who didn't come from that city, planet or dimension; there was nothing out of the ordinary as they heard various people say since the day the mobians appeared in the public eye, and although the two of them did not know much about what the mobians were looking for, they did know that it must have a lot of power.

They both wanted to know a little more about what they were talking about, they knew that if they stood there they wouldn't know much of what they needed to know. So they went to approach the two couples, once they finished watering the plants in the area where the two were standing. They put the watering cans in a small wheelbarrow that they had and began to approach the group, since they still had to water the plants that were in the nursery where the four of them were talking anyway. They only hoped that they would be willing to share what they knew with them. Since this was the first time they had met both of them, while from the looks of it at first glance, the other four seemed like they had met before.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but there is something we want to ask you" Juno said.

"We were accidentally listening to part of their conversation, and we need to know a little more about what they were talking about" said Haru.

Bogo, Clawhauser, Falco, and Fox were shocked. They had tried to speak the lowest, but even so they were heard. But after that, they began to wonder why these girls wanted to know what they were talking about and also what question they had. Even so, it would be better to know who they were first so that they could give them information that was already best kept secret.

"Well, before that, who are you?"

"Oh yeah. My name is Haru" said the rabbit.

"And mine is Juno" said the wolf.

Then they both showed the communicators that were in their arms, which were exactly the same as the ones that Bogo, Clawhauser, Falco and Fox were using. This made them realize that either they knew the mobian or someone they knew came into contact with them. Regardless of how they got them, they realized that they must be some of those people who had not been found a few days before. Since for Bogo and Clawhauser; Nick, Judy and Jack had told them that last Monday they had located two more girls that they had not been able to find before, in the Tokyo Tower. While Falco and Fox heard from Peppy and Panther that the day they went to get the communicators for the others, there was a panda that they had not seen before, who came to get some communicators for his companions. That meant that these girls were the last two people to come to this city and dimension through chaos control.

"Did you come to this city the same way we did?" said Falco pointing to himself and Fox.

"In other words, they were absorbed by a white light that suddenly appeared and when they woke up they were in this city," Fox said.

Both girls nodded their heads in response. And then they asked if those radars they had been talking about really served to locate the objects that the mobians were looking for. They wanted to confirm if they had heard their previous conversation correctly. And it was just as they had heard it. Falco and Fox told them that they had heard that an agency also had such radars to locate Eggman and his new base. So that agency could be very helpful, but even if they track down the scientist, this time they would have to be careful so that he didn't escape like the previous time.

Both the rabbit and the wolf listened to every word they were told as they watered the plants in the nursery. Although both had gone through various problems in their home universe, they hoped that all this current problem could be resolved before it got worse. None of them was willing to go through something as terrible as they heard things could get if that scientist completed his plans, that even if they could only see it on TV for a few moments thanks to the recorded videos from security cameras obtained by the newscasts, it was enough to not want to meet him on any corner.

Once they finished the little chat they were having, the six of them agreed that if anything happened they would get in touch as quickly as possible. Even Bogo and Clawhauser gave Haru and Juno their phone numbers to call them or them to call them in case they didn't have their communicators. Since in situations like these, it was better to be in large groups than separately. Once they agreed to count each other, in case something happened. Finally the group separates. Haru and Juno stayed at the botanical garden to continue their work. The other four when leaving there; Bogo and Clawhauser went one way, while Falco and Fox went the other; each of the two couples went to continue with their appointment of the day.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 92: Spending the day in the park

Notes:

Here's chapter 92.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In a small playground were Alister and Ratchet. Both Lombax had gone out for another walk through the city. Clank had also stayed alone in his apartment this time to allow them some time to be together and hang out as a couple. They had decided to go to that place, since there were not many people around at the time, and they wanted to be in a place where they would have a lot of peace and could relax a bit. Although there were not many children playing there, the few that were there were having fun playing with each other, while their parents watched them closely, being alert in case something out of place happened that day, although for the moment everything was normal and calm, even so they would not lower their guard.

Seeing those children playing, Alister had various memories of his childhood past with his best friend Kaden (his boyfriend Ratchet's father) Back then things were so simple and calm. When there was a lot of peace on the planet Fastoon. When the Lombax race was not extinct, and the entire planet was full of them. There were children, adults, and the elderly everywhere. Most of the lombax that inhabited the planet had yellow fur with orange stripes, although there were a few that were white with red stripes. These last ones were very scarce compared to the others, so Alister was one of the few exceptions to that, and the only one at present, since as far as he knew all the Lombax that had him color pattern were dead.

Even the playgrounds on Fastoon were similar to those on planet earth, only some of these rides on their home planet were mechanical, but the kids knew how to operate them, so there were never any incidents. It was right in one of those parks where Alister would meet Kaden, when he saw the other lombax playing alone, could see that he felt lonely since his ears were drooping when he saw them. So the white lombax had approached the yellow lombax and asked him if he wanted to play with him. When he asked the question, the other Lombax's ears perked up in happiness. After that they would both introduce themselves and start playing for the rest of the afternoon. Which marked the beginning of a long and lasting friendship where both would be there for each other in both happy and difficult times.

There were moments when Alister still blamed himself for how things turned out, when it was his fault that the Lombax disappeared. Even said event caused his best friend and his wife to die, leaving Ratchet an orphan since he was a baby. Although he never told Ratchet, as he didn't want to worry him, from time to time he had nightmares about it, he still didn't forgive himself for what he did. But he couldn't change the past anymore, he tried once and it all went horribly wrong. He didn't want to go through situations like this again in order to solve his mistake. Since he didn't want to lose the only important people he still had in his life: Ratchet and Clank, who supported him in everything after being revived three months ago. He wasn't going to lose what he had just to repair something from the past.

As the white lombax continued to watch the children, it brought back memories of when his friend Kaden had given him the news that he was going to be a dad, and that he would like him to meet his son the day he was born. At that moment he could see that his best friend was just as happy as they had been the day they met when they were both children. Those definitely must have been two pretty significant moments for Kaden. The day the son of his best friend was born, Kaden could be seen quite proud and happy, the baby was the spitting image of him, and Alister could tell when he saw him wrapped in blankets in his mother's arms. If someone had told him at that time that the baby that he met that day would become his boyfriend when he became an adult, he wouldn't have believed it.

Then another thought came to mind, and it was a somewhat sad thought, since he and Ratchet could never have children with each other. Alister, since a few years before the catastrophe in the big clock, always wanted to have a child whom he would raise, protect and follow in his footsteps. But after what he did years before, he knew it could never happen, and although he fell in love with Ratchet and they are together today, the fact that they were both men made it impossible for them to have biological children. Because if they had children, they could adopt, but they would never experience the sensation of having a child that was biological to both. And Alister didn't want his child to have any DNA other than his own and Ratchet's. That would be one of the things that could never come true, as well as seeing his species repopulating the planet Fastoon.

Alister was pulled out of his thoughts, when he heard the sound of a ball stopping right in front of where he was sitting. When he looked down it was a red and yellow colored ball, which was made of rubber. He bent down and picked it up. Ratchet saw what his boyfriend picked up the ball. It seemed that one of the children who was playing kicked it too hard and it came down near them, which weren't even very close to where most of the children played. It didn't take long that for appear in front of the two Lombaxs an small cream-colored bear wearing a yellow long-sleeved shirt, red pants, a red and yellow hat with a small propeller on top to finally. The irises of his eyes were black and had the shape of pacman. Whereas his nose was pink and heart shaped.

When both lombax saw the little bear they recognized him, he was one of several that they had seen the weekend before. The same day they met the mobians. They remembered that he was accompanied at that moment by two adult male bears and a bear smaller than him, which was a baby. They didn't see anyone with him at that time, but he would assume that his relatives would be close to him, since with the things that were happening, they doubted that he was alone in that place. But they supposed that the reason why he approached them, was because the ball that fell near them was that of that bear, and it made sense, since the colors of the ball corresponded to the clothes and the hat of the little bear. It could be said that at first glance those were his two favorite colors.

"Excuse me, that ball is mine, can you give it back to me, please?" said the little bear.

"Of course, here," Alister said as he handed the ball into his hands.

"Thank you very much" said the little bear.

"Oh, Cub. Here you are" said a voice coming closer.

There the two adult bears that accompanied him appeared. One orange with darker orange afro hair; and that he wore yellow clothing from the 70's. While the other one was a cream colored of the same cream color that Cub; who wore red clothes similar to those used in the 50's when one were at home. And lastly in the arms of the second was a small bear that seemed to be a few months old, he was cream colored, he had orange hair, although curly. And his clothing was a long-sleeved red shirt with yellow pants. The eyes of these three bears also had black irises and were pacman-shaped with a pink heart-shaped nose.

"Oh, sorry dad. It's that I lives to look for my ball, this man found it and returned it to me" said Cub one of his two dads while he pointed to the white lombax.

When they approached where the little bear was, the two adults thanked the older lombax for finding their son's ball and returning it. He replied that there was no problem.

The two lombax hadn't noticed it the first day they saw them, but the baby bear in the arms of the cream bear had features of both bears. The fur color of one and had the hair of the second. Not to mention that this baby shared traits with what would be his older brother. If they did the accounts. Cub only looked like the cream bear, but his little brother had features of the cream bear and the orange bear. Unless one of them had a sister who could have been the donor, they didn't think there was any way that baby would look much like both.

At the same time that the two lombax were thinking about that, the two adult bears and the biggest little bear suddenly came to them that they had seen these two before. It was when they all met the mobians for the first time in one of the city apartments, they saw that there were many present there who came to the city for the same reason as them, each one had certain qualities. These two had the particularity that they were the only "lynxes" in the group, and unlike other lynxes, they had stripes on their ears as well as on their arms and tail. Which was weird at one point, since lynxes didn't have stripes but rather marches all over their bodies. These made them think that, like them, these two must come from another dimension, but from a different one than theirs.

"Excuse me for the question, but didn't you guys come through a white light that suddenly enveloped you?" asked the orange bear with afro hair.

Both lombax were surprised by the sudden question, the younger lombax nodded. The older one didn't move since he was dead at that moment, and when he came back to life, when he opened his eyes, he was already on that planet. So he didn't know what happened at the time, but if it wasn't for what Ratchet and Clank told him, he couldn't have come up with a better explanation for it.

The two adult bears noticed that the older lombax was a bit thoughtful about the question they asked.

"I'm sorry, perhaps the question I asked made you feel uncomfortable, if so I apologize" said the orange bear.

"No, don't worry. The question didn't bother me. It's just that if I'm honest, I don't know how I got here due to certain circumstances that I don't want to talk about at the moment" said the older Lombax.

"Well, don't worry, we won't ask you any more if he doesn't feel comfortable talking about it. By the way, my name is Disco Bear" said the orange bear.

"My name is Pop. Disco Bear is my husband," said the older cream bear. "This is my son Cub" he said pointing to the bear that had the ball in his hands.

"Nice to meet you," Cub said after his father introduced him.

"And this is our son Rory," said Disco Bear and Pop pointing to the little baby bear in the cream bear's arms.

The little baby bear, a few months old, waved his hand in greeting.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Alister Azimuth" said the white lombax with red stripes.

"And my name is Ratchet" said the yellow lombax with orange stripes.

After the introductions, the two Lombaxes invited the bear family in for a talk. So the bears sat on the same bench as the lombax, which was very spacious. And they began to talk about various topics, although without revealing almost nothing about their universes of origin, although they did mention what they did or what their interests were. And so they would spend the rest of the afternoon.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 93: Finding out about the visit

Notes:

Here's chapter 93.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Night had already arrived and in all the companies in the city the employees were already leaving work to return home. The same thing was happening at Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd. In the locker room Retsuko and Fenneko were having a conversation. They were finishing fixing their clothes. Their uniforms were already stored in their bags. And at that moment they were having a small conversation about something that Haida had told Retsuko already when they returned from lunch, but before they got to their work area. Since Haida asked her if she wanted to take a walk before going home to try and relax, they wouldn't be long, just half an hour, and then they'd go home.

"Don't you think Haida has an ulterior motive for making it take longer for them to go home?" Fenneko asked.

"What are you talking about?" asked Retsuko a little surprised by her friend's comment.

"Well, since you became parents, every time you leave work you always go straight home and never get distracted by anywhere. You almost don't go to karaoke anymore, unless it's on weekends and during the day. And Haida no longer goes out drinking in bars. So it seems suspicious to me that he asked you to go for a walk at this time, since the only time we were late in coming home was when Kabae, Anai and the new ones invited us to talk about the problem we were having the last week".

"I think maybe Haida wants to do something different, maybe to get out of the routine."

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. It's getting late anyway. We have to go" said Fenneko getting ready and closing her locker.

"Oh yeah. Let's go" Retsuko said closing her locker too.

They both took their bags and left the dressing room. In the hallway they met Haida and Ookami, who were waiting for them. Once the two couples went down in the elevator and reached the lobby of the building. When they came out, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke were already outside waiting for them to go find their respective children and take them home. After the hyena and the female red panda explained that they would have to do something that day before going home, the group split up with six of them going in the direction of the train station and the other two going in the opposite direction.

As she walked with her husband, what Fenneko said to Retsuko before leaving the changing room came back to her mind. What if Haida had some reason to not want to come home so early? If that was the case, why wouldn't Haida have told her? Did he not want to worry her or was it something else? Whatever was happening, Haida's face didn't reveal any emotion at the moment, so Retsuko didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. So she would have to keep calm about the situation, until her husband finally decided to talk.

...

Koka was still at home with her friends. They were already waiting for her parents to come home from work. At that time the most recently arrived were Retsuko's father and Jiro. They had both arrived together, since when the red panda had left work and was heading home, on the way to the train station, he met Jiro who was already on his way to meet all of his family. The hyena was in his car when he happened to meet his sister-in-law's father, and since he knew they were both going to the same place, he offered him a ride. The car ride was pretty quick. And since the house had a parking lot (which was not used by those who resided there, since Haida and Retsuko didn't have a car, so they left it for the use of visitors) they parked there.

When they entered the house, they were greeted by the rest of their family. And even Koka and his friends. Retsuko's father and Jiro greeted them all with a nod, as they hadn't seen any of those present in the place for a while. Even the hyena bent down to greet his nephew. Unlike other family members, with Koka (despite having him look would be normal) his tone of voice was less formal and more friendly. He also talked that way with his nephew's friends. Even in the suitcases in which he brought his clothes, he also brought some candies for the children to eat, which he took out and handed over. They thanked them for the gift. Although he hadn't told anyone, the reason why his behavior with the children was different from the others, is because he secretly wanted to have had the same childhood as them, that's why he treated them as equals.

After that and after nightfall, the children watched television in the living room, while the adults chatted in the dining room about how their day had gone. Something that all the adults in Retsuko's family noticed while they were talking was that Juzo and Jiro were sitting at different ends of each other, Juzo was further away from the rest of the group. And it could be seen that his gaze towards him didn't show much happiness. Juzo's wife knew that look well, he made it the day when Retsuko came to their house to meet them years ago. That look he always gave Haida ever since he let him down in his teens. He also began to do it to Juro after the proposal he made to win the elections came true. And that he could no longer control his political career. It was from that moment that they distanced themselves from each other and didn't even speak to each other anymore. Jiro only had contact with his mother when he was home. But with his father now it was as if they were both strangers living together in the same place.

While the conversation between the adults continued, the children while watching television had their own conversation. Since while on the one hand Hana, Izumi and Daisuke finally met the rest of Koka's family, and everyone in their point of view seemed to be good people, the only one they felt intimidated by was paternal grandfather of their friend. He gave them a kind of aura that made all the children equally uncomfortable, even his own grandson. They could see that his friend felt just as uncomfortable as they did. And even as they talked, Koka let them know that the excitement of meeting him that he had had all those days was completely gone. He felt as if his grandfather was disappointed in him in some way, which was strange since this was the first time the two of them had seen each other's faces. Although Koka still had hope that maybe things between them could change.

When they finished their conversation, it was heard that someone else had come home. And when they saw Retsuko's mother open the door, they saw that they were the parents of the children who had come looking for them. Once they entered the house; Hana, Izumi and Daisuke said goodbye to their friend, collected their things and went to meet their parents to go home. But they noticed that Koka's parents weren't with them, which was weird since they commonly came home together. They could hear in the conversation that Fenneko was telling Retsuko's mother, that Haida and Retsuko were going for a walk, but it wouldn't be long before they got home. So she wouldn't have to worry about them. The older red panda thanked him for the information. And she said goodbye to the children and parents.

When Koka saw his maternal grandmother closing the door of the house after his friends left, he asked her where his parents were. She told him not to worry. That they would be home soon. And in the meantime, he continued watching television until they arrived. Koka nodded and returned to the chair to continue watching TV. Retsuko's mother for her part took her cell phone to call Retsuko and Haida. She first tried to call Haida. And luckily he answered her. The red panda told her son-in-law not to delay coming home, they had already come to pick up Koka's friends and he was worried about them. And that the rest of her relatives were already at home and were excited to see them. Haida replied that they were going to go to the train station, that in 20 minutes they would be there.

After she closed the call, Retsuko's mother returned to where the rest of the family is, all gathered. When they saw that she had arrived without Haida and Retsuko, she explained to them not to worry, that they would be home soon. And they weren't that far either. Knowing that, they relaxed a bit and continued conversing with their conversation.

...

Haida and Retsuko were already on their way home. During their walk they had gone to eat at a restaurant near work. The hyena at dinner had been trying to tell the red panda about the other visitors that would be staying with them for an undetermined amount of time. But every time he tried to say something, the words wouldn't come out or he would say something else instead of what he wanted to say. They spent the entire journey like this, before going home. With Retsuko still wondering what was going on with Haida right now, she decided to ask him what was going on. She knew her husband too well to know that something was up and if he didn't dare to take the first step, then she would and ask him what was happening at that moment.

"Haida, I feel that there is something you haven't told me. You've been acting a little weird ever since we got off work. And during all the conversations we've had during this time I've noticed how much you've tried to tell me something, but in the end you don't. Is what is happening here a serious problem?"

"No Retsuko, it's not about that. It is another thing that although technically it isn't bad, since it has nothing to do with the problems that are affecting us at the moment, and although this was partly caused by that, it is not something that is going to put us in danger. But it's something that I don't think you're going to like".

Within a few seconds, being at home, everything changed. Retsuko was standing in the dining room of her house making a fake smile as she greeted her other relatives and her husband's relatives. Haida was next to her with an expression fearful of what Retsuko was going to do now.

Retsuko bowed her head apologetically and said, "I hope you don't mind, but Haida and I have something to do, we won't be back for long."

The red panda took the hyena from her arm, led him out of the house. The others wondered where they were going, if they had just arrived home.

...

A few minutes later, Retsuko was at the karaoke that had been her refuge for several years. Haida was with her, and she was with a microphone in front of her while singing a Death Metal song while making an angry expression.

"ARE YOU AN IDOT OR WHAT?"

"HOW COULD YOU HIDE THIS FOR THREE DAYS?"

"DID YOU THINK THAT NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING WOULD MAKE THINGS IMPROVED?"

"NO, YOU DID THE WORST THINGS".

Haida only had a face in which she showed acceptance of what Retsuko told her in every part.

After the karaoke session, both of them were back at home. The others present didn't know what she had been doing, but now Retsuko looked calmer and Haida had an embarrassed expression, but they didn't know what was the cause of that embarrassment. Regardless of that, it was best not to think about it and prepare for dinner.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 94: Problem fixed and continuing search

Notes:

Here's chapter 94.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On this new day, Haida and Retsuko were on their way to work, being accompanied as always by their friends Ookami and Fenneko. When they went to leave Hana at their house, they saw why Haida the day before wanted to take longer to return home. From the expression that Retsuko had regarding Haida, it seemed that he kept everything from her about it and for that reason she might have been upset with him. Even now that they thought about it, they hadn't spoken to each other all the way. Retsuko was with her calm face, Haida on the other hand had a look that mixed the emotions of shame and regret. But he didn't dare say anything, and the way they were both acting caused a certain tension that made Ookami and Fenneko feel uncomfortable as well. Even for some reason the people close to them on the train felt that same feeling.

On the red panda and hyena side, things had been a bit bad. After they got back from karaoke, dinner was practically awkward because of the amount of people gathered at home, but they would have to save face, because they didn't want to make anyone feel unwelcome. And apart from not wanting to worry Koka, they had to keep up appearances of how Retsuko felt towards Haida for having hidden this from her. It's more when everyone went to sleep. Retsuko had been unreceptive to physical contact with Haida at that time, even as he tried to hug her, she pulled away from him, thus he gave up. It was for that reason that he decided better to let his wife have a little time alone, and he went to sleep on the living room couch. Throughout the night he was a bit uncomfortable trying to sleep there, so much so that it reminded him of the time he had to sleep in an internet cafe years ago.

When dawn came, Haida woke up first. And he went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. He didn't know how long he had slept, for it took him a long time to conceive the dream. But at least it was enough not to feel tired in the morning. While he drank his coffee, little by little the rest of his relatives arrived to prepare breakfast. When Retsuko arrived he tried to say good morning to her, but his words didn't come out of his mouth, all the adults noticed this, but they tried to look like they didn't. Well, everyone except Juzo, who wasn't even interested in that. The last to arrive for breakfast was Koka, who had no idea of the situation his parents were going through, but the less he knew, the better, since they didn't want him to worry about things like this. It was already enough with what was happening outside the home, to worry him with family problems at that time.

Once they were in the building, and while Retsuko and Fenneko changed their clothes, Haida and Ookami waited for them outside. Haida still looked pathetic with the expression he had on his face at that moment. Ookami was aware of how Haida sometimes tended to get into trouble similar to this for keeping secrets like this. The red maned wolf knew some of the stupid things his friend did in the past, but he also found out about others from things his wife told him. Not that he liked to criticize his friend, but as many had said in the past, Haida was a idiot on several occasions. And he knew he wasn't the only one who had that thought about him. Since Retsuko, Fenneko and Gori stated that in the past as far as he found out. On Washimi's side, he didn't know if she really thought that about Haida at some point, since she was quieter, didn't show her emotions and didn't say her opinion about others out loud very often, so it would be hard to know if she thought the same as the others.

When the respective wives of both finally left the dressing room with their uniforms, the 4 went to their workplace. They were the first to arrive at the place that day. In earlier days, their new co-workers were the first to arrive, and if it wasn't them, it would be Anai or Kabae. At least they could sit back and relax a bit while the others arrived. Ookami and Fenneko sat down for a while to talk in the area where Ookami usually works. Haida and Retsuko were in the area where they both worked, as Haida had always sat right in front of Retsuko ever since they started working there, and also since Haida came back to the company a few years ago. He knew that this was the opportunity to talk to Retsuko to finally apologize for that secret that he kept from her for three days. He knew that Retsuko wasn't completely mad at him anymore, but if she could see that she was still frustrated about it, he had to find the right words to apologize.

"Retsuko. Listen, I know I was an idiot not to tell you about our relatives staying at home, and I know when I found out I should have told you. And I have no valid excuse for keeping that from you and trying to extend the amount of time for you to find out. But I will do anything to try to fix things" said the hyena, speaking in a low voice.

"Haida, you don't have to worry, I'm not mad at you anymore. When I woke up in the morning I was already feeling better from last night. I didn't say anything before, because we couldn't have a second alone to talk about this until now" said the red panda.

"So. Is it okay between us?"

"More or less. We will have to see how living together with the rest of our relatives will be and there is also a part in which you have to be completely honest with me regardless of whether you know that I'm not going to like that at first ".

"Alright. No lies from now on."

While they were having that conversation, Ookami and Fenneko were watching them from afar.

"Looks like they just settled their little conflict. Don't you think? asked the red maned wolf.

"I think so, although meeting them at some point one of the two is going to cause something" replied the fennec fox.

Just then their co-workers began to arrive, so Fenneko went to sit at her workstation, next to Retsuko. And thus begin the workday of that day.

...

At that time, at the detective agency, the agents had divided up in order to locate Eggman's new base as quickly as possible. They had dispersed to every continent on the planet. Searching in every corner. They were lucky that most of the agents hadn't had missions in recent times, since they would be available for this. The boss was in constant communication with each and every one to find out how the information was going so far. That morning had been quite a busy one for Agent Winters and the others who were servicing the vehicles before the field agents left. Fortunately there were as many mechanics as well to be able to carry out the job as quickly as possible.

Even in Tokyo, the agents Honey, Hugo and Morris were looking for signs in the city that could give clues as to whether during the attack on Saturday they had left anything that could help to know Eggman's new location or where his next attack could be. It was for this reason that Tokyo Summer Land had been closed during the day while the investigations were being carried out. They checked the area in which the mobians fought Eggman's robots three days ago. So far they had managed to find one of the bombs that for some reason didn't detonate when the robots dropped it. It had fallen on the branch of one of the trees, and since it had been there, nobody had found out that it was there in all these days, luckily it was not activated, because it would have caused panic in the place.

In one of the hotels, Jack was. Since he had been given the order to do nothing until absolutely necessary, he was a bit bored at the moment. But he couldn't disobey an order, he had never done it and it would never cross his mind to do so. He had his communicator open to listen to the reports from the other agents. Nick and Judy, who saw him quite focused on that, decided to accompany him to also be aware of how the search for the main enemy of the mobians was going. Even at one point they will be able to hear the voices of all mobians through the communicator, both adults and children on the search. It seems that they decided to unite to be of more help. Although he couldn't tell if the mobians were in the city or on another part of the planet.

While listening to what the other agents were saying, they were shocked to hear about the bomb not going off the day they were in Tokyo Summer Land. Because neither they nor the mobians had found out about them. Everyone thought that they had still been destroyed that day. Not even the others present in that place had noticed it and there were several people there. At least they could be found before it was too late. When they brought it to the agency they could find out how such bombs could go off, but without doing physical harm to anyone. But apart from that discovery, there was nothing else they could have located in that place or in any nearby area. Not in the whole city. The mobians themselves had warned that Eggman was planning something big if he hadn't been seen in several days.

The fox and the two rabbits were already worrying that with everyone looking for Eggman, it's not that they were scared, since they had been through serious things in the past, but they were afraid that something bad could happen to one of them, to Finnick , the children, Nick's mother or Judy's parents. They didn't want to imagine what Eggman would do if he caught them all. From what Sonic and the others told them, Eggman could be very sadistic when he wanted to. With that they could imagine what horrible things they could do to them for being linked in a certain way with the mobians. Though they knew that regardless of whether or not he had met the mobians, Eggman would catch them regardless even if they hadn't found the chaos emeralds. Since he would have used them as bait to catch the mobians.

While these three were worrying about this issue. In the living room they could hear Nicole and Jerry playing with Finnick. It could be seen that the twins were having fun playing with their "uncle" and that they didn't have any worries about what was happening out there. If only that sense of security that the children were feeling at that moment were to be permanent, none of the adults would be afraid of what could happen to them in the following hours, days, or even weeks. In those moments, a dark idea began to pass through their minds. What if Eggman did a surprise attack, he captured the children and subjected them to horrific torture? No, they couldn't let that happen to them, although if the surprise attack happened, they should come up with a plan to keep the children hidden in case it did.

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 95: More news on Mobius

Notes:

Here's chapter 95.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On Mobius, the inhabitants were trying to get on with their lives as they could while waiting for more news about their missing loved ones. They hadn't heard from that other universe they'd gone to since they sent the messages to the missing mobians. They hoped that Chaos might have more visions since he had the last time, but since that day he had stayed in a pose similar to one of meditation. And he hadn't moved. He was still trying to get more contact with the master emerald to find out what was happening in that other universe. But he hadn't been able to see anything so far.

In one of the Green Hill houses there were some middle-aged women who were having tea while waiting to receive some news. These were Aleena (the mother of Sonic, Sonia and Manic), Brenda (the mother of Amy and Anita), Rosemary (the mother of Tails), Lara-Le (the mother of Knuckles and Kneecaps), Gala-Na (the stepmother from Tikal and mother of Gabor) and Ruby (the mother of Rouge) The 6 mothers, as usual, were quite concerned about the fate of their respective sons and daughters (stepdaughter in the case of Gala-Na) All of them, except Gala-Na They had experienced the feeling of being separated from their respective children at least once in the past, but neither wanted that to happen again. In Aleena's case, this was the third time she had experienced this, while Gala-Na was the first time she had experienced this, which is why they were the most affected by it, even if they didn't show it at first sight.

The tea they were preparing was a kind of relaxing tea that Lara-Le had learned to prepare 1 year ago, and that she had served not only to them but to the rest of their family so that they could all stay calm for the last three months since said event related to Eggman occurred. Even that tea had helped them to sleep at night, since they were sure that they would have suffered from insomnia and would have been quite tired at that moment. Since it had helped them to keep them relaxed and lessen their worries, that's why Lara-Le taught Aleena, Brenda, Rosemary, Gala-Na and Ruby how to prepare it. And it didn't take them long to learn it. Now they were trying to keep their minds busy trying not to think about the bad things that could happen to their respective children or grandchildren. And to think that as everything had been in the past, everything would be fine for everyone.

While they were talking, they were remembering the last moment they saw their loved ones. In some it was the same day of the disappearance, while in other cases it had been a few days or a few weeks before. And in the cases where it had been the same day, it didn't seem like anything bad or out of the ordinary was going to happen.

In Aleena's case, the last time she saw her son, daughter-in-law, and grandson was when they made a surprise visit to Castle of Mobotropolis about 5 months ago. Since it was her birthday. And it was quite a joyous day for the whole family. Sonic brought various decorations which he put up with the help of Chuck, Jules, Espio, and Manic. While Amy prepared a cake together with Bernadette, Sonia and Mina. Speed with his cousins Erick, Camilla and Melody on the other hand were simply in charge of delivering the gifts when the time was right. It was definitely a very happy birthday for the female purple hedgehog. It was only 2 months after that party that the news reached her that they had disappeared.

In Brenda's case, the last time she saw her daughter, son-in-law, and grandson was when she and her husband Paulie had gone to visit them a few weeks before their disappearance. That day they went for walks in various places in the area, they went to an amusement park, they went to a restaurant, and many other places they liked to go when they spent time with their family. One thing Paulie and Brenda used to do when they came to visit was bring their relatives gifts, and even before they got back to Mercia they would also buy some souvenirs in Green Hill. The yellow hedgehog could remember a hair ornament that she bought and that was chosen by her missing relatives, and she was wearing it right at that moment.

In Rosemary's case, the last time she saw her son, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, and grandson was the morning of the day they disappeared. Tails had gone to work at his workshop very early. While Cosmo had gone for Flora and Alex to a store to buy some garden supplies, but they never returned. Rosemary, her husband Amadeus, her brother-in-law Merlin, her sister-in-law Isabella, and Cosmo's relatives were very concerned. When Tails returned home after work, he found out about the disappearance of his wife, daughter and son, he said that he would go find Sonic to help him find them and asked the rest to stay home and not go out. After he closed the living room door when he left the house they never saw him again. And since then the brown vixen would have hoped that the four of them were well.

In the cases of Lara-Le and Gala-Na it was something similar to the previous case. They had both seen Knuckles in the morning when he went to the altar of the master emerald in the morning to watch over it. That day Knuckles had gone with Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II, since he wanted them to teach his two sons some things they should know about the master emerald, while Tikal would also teach them some extra things. During the course of the day an event occurred that shook Angel Island completely, as it stopped floating in the air and ended up plunging into the ocean with great force, something that all the inhabitants felt. Shortly after, Knuckles came home anguished, and he mentioned the whole family that apart from the fact that the master emerald had disappeared (everyone on the island knew what would happen if it disappeared, since they just felt it) the chaos emeralds had also disappeared. He explained to them that when they were at the altar they vanished into thin air. And when he with his wife and sons went looking for them separately, that was when Tikal, Locke II and Pachacamac II had also disappeared. He had been looking for them all over the island and couldn't find them. It was at that moment that Sonic and Tails arrived at the place after seeing from afar how the island fell into the ocean and having searched everywhere for their friend, and it was when they all found out that their families had also disappeared and that they were looking for them, so Knuckles decided to accompany them so that they could also help him find his family and told the others to hide in the temple that they used as their home in one of the secret rooms and not come out until he returned. Only the other guardians would go to the cities to calm the panic. After the three left Angel Island they were not heard from again. And that left both the red echidna and the purple echidna with quite a few questions throughout the night.

In Ruby's case, she had last seen her daughter, son-in-law, grandsons, and granddaughter the month before they went missing. She commonly came to visit her relatives once a month. And the month in which they disappeared would not be the exception. The day her relatives disappeared, she was packing her bags for the trip. Throughout that day she had a strange feeling that something was happening, but she didn't know what it could be. It was for this reason that she didn't pay much attention to the matter for the rest of the day, but things changed when he arrived at Green Hill the next day, since when she got home she noticed that a fight had occurred inside, and there was no sign of anyone. After having put her bags in the guest room, and having inspected that nothing was missing in the house, she left the house and locked the door and went to look for the rest of her family. On the way, she could only find Dimitri (his adoptive grandson's great-great-great-grandfather). He told her about what had happened on Angel Island the day before, since he had been there all day before and when he returned to Green Hill found out that morning some mobians were missing. After having investigated, they realized, like the others, who were the disappeared.

After all of them remembered that, suddenly a cloud appeared in front of them, which took the shape of the Oracle of Delphius's face. They all stared at what the green anteater was about to say.

"Attention everyone, I need everyone to gather in the center of town, there is some new information that everyone needs to know at this time."

Just as the cloud appeared, it disappeared again. The 6 mothers listened, they quickly finished the tea they were drinking. And after that they left to join the others in the center of town.

Once they arrived, they saw that the others were already starting to arrive as well. When everyone was present they were surrounding the Oracle of Delphius and Chaos. It could see that on the anteater's face there seemed to be no good news, or at least there would be both good and bad. They were terrified to think that the bad news was that Eggman did something bad to them, maybe even put them under his control or tortured them unimaginably. No, they shouldn't think about those things, it would only bring them unnecessary worries, and in this situation they were one of the things they least needed at the moment.

"I'm glad you all came to this place. What I have come to tell you are things that I was able to see when I made contact with Chaos an hour ago. Finally Chaos was able to learn about the whereabouts of the chaos emeralds in that other universe."

At that moment, everyone present began to murmur about whether their loved ones had finally found them and they could now return home after three months of absence. After the anteater made a sign for them to continue listening to what he had to say, they all fell silent.

"Well, I must tell you that unfortunately Eggman has four of the emeralds in his possession. Chaos was able to feel the energy from it in a base that he built in that other dimension."

All fell into a spectral silence. He already had more than half of the emeralds. They didn't even want to imagine if someone found them before him, and what they would have done to said innocent souls to get them.

"Now, I know that everyone may fear that Eggman can easily find the missing emeralds, but I have good news for you on that. And it is that Chaos detected that the missing emeralds are in possession of Sonic and the others. And they are in an area far from where Eggman's base is supposedly, so the downside of the case is that our loved ones don't know where they are, but the good side is that Eggman doesn't know where the missing emeralds are either. So at the moment our enemy has no opportunity to carry out any plan that he has at the moment" said the anteater.

That made the feeling of fear of the others present diminish, that means that there is a lot of hope that in the end the battle was not lost. They just have to keep waiting for things to change. But they all had faith that everything would end well.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 96: Finding an answer

Notes:

Here's chapter 96.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In a part in the middle of the ocean, the Star Fox team and the Star Wolf team were with some agency agents who were on the case of locating Eggman's base. The 8 inhabitants of the Lylat System were in a ship together, since although this involved all of them, the members of Star Fox couldn't let Star Wolf be alone there, since although it was obvious that they wanted to recover their ships and return home, they could be up to something else that he was pretty sure wouldn't be a good thing. That's why they had been watching them all the way so they wouldn't do anything. They knew that although Star Wolf could be of help on many occasions, they were still criminals and could betray anyone when one least expected it. For this reason, both Fox and Falco had Wolf, Leon and Panther closely watched, as well as some of the agents who were with them. Obviously this was something that the three of them didn't like, but they knew that they couldn't do anything, since they were only three people, and they didn't plan to stay in a cell for the rest of their stay on that planet.

That morning, shortly after having breakfast, both teams had been contacted by Sonic, who asked them if they wanted to help locate Eggman and his base, and if they had any luck finding their ships that could be anywhere. Fox, Falco, Slippy, Peppy and ROB were willing to help in whatever they needed. Wolf, Leon, and Panther only agreed on the condition that they should be paid for their services. Ordinarily Star Fox would have asked for money as well, but because of the situation they were in they had decided to leave that out until they could return home. The most important thing was to end this matter as quickly as possible. In those moments, all the members of Star Fox and Star Wolf began to suspect that Eggman might have been able to obtain the ships from him in some way, since in all these days they had found no signs of them. Considering that the mobians hadn't been able to find the missing chaos emeralds, and that Eggman's whereabouts were hard to trace, and since none of them had managed to find traces of the Arwings, Wolfen, and the Great Fox, there might be a possibility that they were in his hands.

As they were reaching the land area, and while looking through some screens on the ship, they saw something that caught their attention. When the 5 Star Fox members and the 3 Star Wolf members looked at some of the ship's screens, they noticed an area in the middle of an open field that caught their attention. So they signaled to the pilots to land at the exact point where they said they had seen something. The pilot nodded his head, and told the nearby ships that they also landed in that place that was not so far from where they were flying over. All the ships made the same maneuver to land at the same exact point.

As the ships descended on the area, a cloud of dust was kicked up that spread across the entire area, so whatever had been there could have been blown off by accident. When they were all on the ground. As everyone started to get out of the ships, the while of Star Fox and Star Wolf were the first to approach the area they saw. Behind them were the mobians that had been on one of the other nearby ships. Nobody understood what the inhabitants of the Lylat System saw until they explained why they asked them to land in that place. And the reason is that from the sky they had noticed in that area the grass in several places was flattened. But it wasn't the fact that the grass was like that that caught their attention, it was that the formation of the grass was the same as the individual ships of Fox, Falco, Slippy, Peppy, Wolf, Leon and Panther. As well as a larger one that was in the shape of the Great Fox (the Star Fox team's mother ship that ROB was piloting). Although most didn't know how theyknew how they could be sure, ROB showed a holographic image of what they saw on the ships and then he showed the shapes of the Arwings, Wolfen and the Great Fox and they all matched each other.

While one of the agents checked the surroundings, he was able to find two variations of liquids in the area. He motioned for the others to come closer and see what he had just found. The members of Star Fox and Star Wolf were shocked to see one of the two liquids the agent found. It was what the fuel of all the ships they used to use looked like. But they wanted to make sure that it was definitely what they thought it was. ROB had received certain updates a while ago to check and recognize any kind of liquid they may find on a mission. One of his hands turned into something similar to a hose and absorbed all the liquid causing it to remain inside his body. After that his arm returned to its normal shape. Having done a scan of it, he was able to confirm that it was in fact the fuel for their ships, which meant that both teams' ships were there, and at the most they were up to two weeks ago. But it cannot be determined who took them or for what purpose. Although they knew that no government could have been, since the agency they got involved with had contact with all governments and none found strange ships.

"Even though we haven't been able to find our ships, at least we know they did make it to this universe," Fox said, trying to look on the bright side of the situation.

"Now the question is to find out who or what took all their ships from this place" said Sonic approaching the leader of the Star Fox team.

"Well, we had been suspecting that Eggman might have been responsible for this" the fox said pointing to his team and also to his rival team.

"You're sure?".

"It is the most likely option we have arrived at. We have not been able to locate his whereabouts, as in recent years each ship had been implanted with a tracking chip in case the ships went missing. And from the day we arrived on this planet the chip was never activated. And if it's like it happens in his case with the missing chaos emeralds, then maybe Eggman could have our ships in his base."

Sonic was a little thoughtful about the conclusion that Fox had given him, it didn't sound too far-fetched. Eggman was capable of taking ships that weren't his to use for his own benefit. But the main question was that if he really had the ships of the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, then it would be necessary to see what kind of modifications he would have given to all those ships and if they were recovered, if they could continue to be used for good or if they would have to be destroyed, which if that was the case, both teams would be without means of transportation when they returned to their star system.

While they were having that conversation; Tails (who was with Cosmo, Flora and Alex) were examining the other liquid that had been found in that area and put it in a glass container. Then with a device that he took out of his tool belt, he began to examine it carefully to find out where exactly this other one that already seemed familiar to him came from. It didn't take long for him to get the results, and together they were what he suspected they would be. He tucked the device back into his belt. Then he and his family went back to the rest of the group to show them the liquid on the counter and tell them what it belonged to.

"Listen, I just examined the other liquid that was on the floor. And this one comes from one of Eggman's ships. He was definitely here, how long isn't known, but it seems that part of the oil from the ship with which he came began to leak without him noticing" said the two-tailed yellow fox.

Listening to that part cleared up all the doubts that the inhabitants of the Lylat System had. These were taken by Dr. Eggman. For that reason they couldn't locate them anywhere. Now all the more reason they had to be in on this if they wanted to get their ships back. They couldn't let their being in the hands of someone who was going to cause harm to innocent people, or at least that was the reason Star Fox wanted their ships back. Star Wolf just wanted them back with nothing else.

Knowing who was responsible, they had to find yes or yes, they all decided to return to the ship. Once everyone returns to their ships, the agent who was driving one of the ships called the agency to contact the chief to update her on what they found out and that apparently Eggman would have more ships at his disposal that he could use if they don't find him first. She is she thanked them for the information about her and told her to continue the search. He agreed and closed the communication.

At the agency, the female boss was sitting quietly. She didn't have much knowledge of the ships of the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, but what she did know about them is that in the wrong hands they would be a problem for any innocent person. The female mouse didn't want to imagine what kind of Eggman modifications would make them more dangerous. Although she would like to do something else, she couldn't if she couldn't find Eggman's new base. She hated to admit it, but Eggman was smarter than anyone would have thought, but they couldn't give up, they couldn't let Eggman take over the planet. The female mouse decided to leave her office for a while.

When the female mouse left her office, she happened to run into Agent Winters in the hallway, she was on her way to the agency's workshop. The vixen had been informed that had sent her some holographic images that showed the ships of the inhabitants of the Lylat System in operation and parts, and she was going to that place to study the plans. The vixen to see if she could build some replicas that the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams could use until they got theirs back. That was something she had decided she would do a few hours ago, before both teams joined the search for Eggman.

When Skye saw her boss, she asked if there was anything new regarding the search for Eggman. She replied that they had found two liquids in an unpopulated area and that one of those belonged to the fuel used by the ships of the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, while the other belonged to the oil used in Eggman's ships. So there was no doubt that he would have the ships of both teams in his possession. Skye realizing that, all the more reason she was determined to build replicas of all those ships so that the inhabitants of the Lylat System face Eggman and recover their ships. The female mouse asked the vixen if she wouldn't mind having company while she did her work, since she was also interested in knowing how these ships work, and to see if having some replicas could be of any help to the agency. The vixen didn't mind the idea and so they both went to the agency's workshop together.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 97: Starting to build ships. A quiet lunch

Notes:

Here's chapter 97.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

In the agency's workshop, Skye was reviewing the holographic maps of the ships that she would be in charge of building the replicas for the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams. Her boss was also paying attention to every detail. She was amazing as was the technology with which each ship was made. On the blueprints she stated that the Arwings and the Great Fox were created by Space Dynamics Co., Ltd, while the Wolfen were created by Macbeth Weapons Factory. Both must be quite advanced shipbuilding companies seeing how technologically advanced they all were. That made them wonder what the technology would be like in the star system from which both teams would come.

It was also surprising to see how despite the fact that the ships of each Star Fox member, despite being of the Arwing model, they all looked different and had different capabilities. The same was true of the Wolfen of the Star Wolf. Even apart from each ship having a different name: Arwing II (Fox's ship), Sky Claw (Falco's ship), Bullfrog (Slippy's ship), Arwing (Peppy's ship), Wolfen (Wolf's ship), Rainbow Delta (Leon's ship), and Black Rose (Panther's ship). From what both could intuit from the names of Peppy's and Wolf's ships, apparently their ships were the base model of the Arwing and Wolfen respectively. While the others were customized ships according to the tastes of each one, both in physical appearance and in the capabilities they could do.

As they continued to see the operation of each ship, it was also a good idea for them to also find out if they had a weak spot, since Eggman had both teams' original ships, if they found that specific part, they could try to find a way to shoot them down without destroying them. Or even build a device to incapacitate them so Eggman can't control them. Even if they did that, they could destroy whatever ships or robots Eggman had at his disposal at the time. Although each part had to be done little by little. Luckily, even though Skye had been asked to build the ship replicas herself, all the mechanics in the agency offered to help her to make her job easier and at the same time get everything ready before another attack.

Once the study of the holographic maps of each part of each ship that took about half was finished and taking notes of the most important things, Skye called the other mechanics to go to the workshop to start building the replica ships. It didn't take long for them to reach the area. It was a large amount. Not as many as the field agents, but several mechanics had just arrived. Once everyone was gathered in the area, the vixen began to explain to them what the specific work they had to do was like, and how many groups would divide to make what ship. Each paid attention to every word. Finally the groups were divided and they began with the assigned task with the hope of being able to finish everything on time.

...

While all this was happening, in the city of Tokyo everything was going normally. At Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd. Washimi and Gori were on their lunch break. Both friends were chatting about various things while waiting for it to be time to go back to work. During those days, things had been quite calm for both. Even though the mobians continued to live with Gori, they always avoided talking about troubling things involving the current situation they were in so as not to create worries for her. And so far it had worked. Since Gori didn't have any signs of obvious concern beyond what everyone knew. So she apparently didn't know any more information than her other friends knew.

Gori mentioned to Washimi that the mobians were going out for the whole day that day, but would be back before they got home. They didn't tell her where they were going or what they would do. Gori didn't ask them either. So what they were currently doing was a mystery. Although it was better for them not to get involved, if it becomes something important that both need to know, the mobians will tell them. So surely it would not be anything important. At least during these moments of peace that they were having, they could relax and enjoy the normal life they had up to now. Although for some reason at certain times they had the feeling that something was going to happen, although they didn't know when it would be or what it would be. But every time that time of sensations came to them, they tried to think of something else.

While all this was happening with them, the other company workers were having lunch like every day without having any worries. Haida and Retsuko were already normal compared to how they had been when they arrived at work that morning. Something that Ookami and Fenneko noticed. It was better that way, because if it was sometimes stressful to deal with them when they had love problems in the past before they got married, it was worse now that they were married. At least they had never come to a problem that led to divorce, because if not it would be a problem for everyone around them.

Anai was having lunch with Kabae. And both were comparing their respective lunches, since each one decided to prepare a different lunch for that day and it was seen that they had been delicious. So while they ate they gave the other a little to try so they could give them their honest opinion of what they tried for lunch. And they both definitely loved each other's food. After that, both of them began to talk that it would be a good idea to get their two families together, and make a lunch for all of them. I'm sure they would all love it.

Komiya and Tsunoda were having lunch; and she was taking some selfies, both of herself, and of her with her husband. It was notorious that she still enjoyed selfies, and followed the same pattern of posting photos on her Instagram that Fenneko had discovered a few years ago. The only exception is that currently, she didn't take pictures of her legs anymore, she stopped after she started dating Komiya. But she did keep posting the rest of the pattern of photos she'd had all those years and she'd never missed a beat.

On the other hand, Manumaru, Resasuke, and Rinta had lunch together, and as expected, Resasuke had a can of coffee to drink. Sometimes Manumaru wanted to try to make Resasuke more diverse when it came to drinking, since he only drank water and coffee. He never drank juice, sodas or even beer like many his age. Sometimes Manumaru tried to get his husband to try new things, but without success. He at least managed to help him with his manners when eating spaghetti, since once when they were dating he could see how horrible his manners were, he already understood partly why Retsuko ended up with him years ago.

The new employees that day didn't go to the dining room for dinner, they had decided to go to the roof of the building to eat outdoors. The day felt quite cool so they wanted to feel the soft wind on their respective furs. Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss were eating together. Louis, as always, was a little further away from them. Even though the other 6 asked him to eat with them, the red deer kept saying that he preferred to be alone. A part of Louis wanted to go and have lunch with them, but his pride wouldn't let him, even though he had fun playing with them in the arcade over the weekend. While he was in his thoughts, he didn't realize what the others were planning. And when he realized, they were having lunch around him. Since they thought that if Louis didn't get close to them, then they would get close to him, since most of them didn't like to see Louis apart, much less in the situations they found themselves in, it wasn't good for the red deer to be alone.

...

In another part of the city, Haru and Juno were also eating their lunch and everything was pretty quiet at work. Since work was a little less that day, both had been able to relax for a long time throughout the morning until it was finally time for lunch. During that period Juno confessed to Haru that she was enjoying taking care of plants a bit, she could even find it a pleasant pastime for when she had free time, since although her true vocation was to be a dancer, agriculture could help her relax a bit from stress. Haru thought it was great that Juno was starting to like that. Perhaps when she got back to their apartment that night she could teach him various things about gardening that he might find interesting.

The white rabbit and the wolf were eating the food they had bought that morning on their way to work. Something curious for both that they had noticed weeks ago, but had not thought about very thoroughly, was the fact that meat was sold legally in this dimension and carnivorous animals could eat it, but the strange thing is where they got that meat they ate. It couldn't be from the inhabitants. And it seems that no one in the city thought about it, since even herbivorous animals ate meat in this dimension. Thinking about it made them feel quite bad, since in the end it was bringing back bad memories of their universe of origin. That's why ever since they got there, they avoided meat just in case, since they didn't know if consuming it would make Juno and the other carnivores go wild.

...

Gouhin was on his lunch hour. At that time he was eating together with his other coworkers and his boss. When he started working, on his first day he found out that everyone who works there had lunch in the company of the prime minister, to make sure he wasn't attacked while eating, as well as to build bonds of trust between everyone, since his boss was interested in everyone getting along with everyone and not having any kind of problems with anyone. Since the good coexistence at work was the most important thing. It was for this reason that Gouhin couldn't complain about this work, although at first he decided to keep the fact that he saw from another dimension a secret, since he didn't know if others would take him seriously. It wasn't until after Eggman's attack happened and the mobians showed up that he finally told them the truth, which was what motivated him to have his first encounter with the mobians the week before.

Regardless of enjoying his new job, there was one thing that worried Gouhin, and that was the patients he was treating regarding their meat problems and various other things. He hoped they were okay, and hadn't gone crazy not being able to receive the treatment he had given them for the last 3 months. Fortunately, many othe people who worked with him were aware of what each patient needed, but if any of them went crazy for one reason or another, he didn't want to imagine the chaos that would begin to form around them and there they would end up having a destiny. He prayed that there hadn't been any such incident and that everything would be normal when he returned to his dimension.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 98: Deciding to help and preparing

Notes:

Here's chapter 98.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the city, in the nearby forest, Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi were on their way to the city, several days had passed since they had gone there, and although being in a castle was a dream come true (even if it didn't belong to them) having been locked up there for several days made the three of them bored, for this reason they decided to take a walk around the city to see if they found something interesting to do. Maybe they could find something they could entertain themselves with for the rest of the day. They only hoped that a rather serious incident would not occur in the city that day like the previous two.

Although in case something like that happened, surely the mobians would take care of it. Thinking about it for a bit made Zorori and his apprentices realize that they could be of some help to the mobians. Since one of the things that Zorori was known for was building things with whatever material he had on hand, no matter what materials he had used at the time. Perhaps even if the three of them got down to business, they could create something that, while it wouldn't stop Eggman, could serve as a kind of distraction from whatever he has planned at the moment, and the mobians could take advantage of stop him.

When they had finally reached the city, they decided to go to the place where the mobians were staying to see if they were there and offer their help. So they went to one of the buildings in the city. When they had reached the right floor, they looked everywhere, and made sure there was no one in the area, so they wouldn't run the risk of knocking on the door and the mobians could answer. They waited a few seconds, after knocking on the door, and no one answered. They assumed that it was due to the fact that they didn't expect anyone to get there and kept silent in the hope that no one would notice that someone was there.

They knocked on the door again, but this time the three spoke in low voices to tell them who they were. But there were no answers. Apparently they weren't there, that made them wonder where they were. They weren't around town because if someone hadn't seen them, they would have heard people making comments about it, unless they were out incognito. Even if that were the case. Would they be in the same city or had they gone elsewhere? Knowing that there was nothing if they stayed in that place, the three decided to go to a slightly more closed place to contact them with their communicators. They left the building, and started looking for an area where there weren't many people. As there were many people in all the streets and nearby places through which they passed, it was a bit difficult for the fox and the two wild boars to find a place.

Once they reached a small phone booth, which was in a place where there weren't many people passing through, Zorori took his communicator and called Sonic through it, it didn't take long for the blue hedgehog to appear on the screen. The three could see that the blue hedgehog was not in fact in the apartment where they had met him on the Sunday of the week before. They couldn't see much of where they were. But a background noise could be heard that sounded similar to a ship's engine. That could confirm the doubt he had that they weren't in the city at the moment after all. They must be doing something important at the time.

"Hello, Sonic. I hope we haven't interrupted something important" said the yellow fox.

"No. We're in the middle of a search right now, but since we haven't gotten where we're going, we're not busy. Is something going on over there?"

"At the moment, no. Everything is calm. No indication of anything unusual so far. Actually, I was calling you to tell you something."

"What is it about?".

From there, the fox and the two boars began to tell the blue hedgehog about how they could help create distractions for Eggman in case of any attack and about how many things they could do without the need to use stuff which would be quite difficult to achieve. Sonic listened to every bit of what Zorori, Ishishi, and Noshishi could do.

"Well, I'm fine that they want to help. But they will have to show us everything they can do."

"Of course. By the time they come back we will."

"Well, we will return to the city in two hours. Wouldn't you mind waiting for us?"

"Of course not. We can find something to train with until you guys get here."

"Alright. We'll see each other in two hours."

After that the call ended. So the fox and the two wild boars came out of the phone booth. And luckily for them, no one went through there during the time they were on the call.

"Well, since there are still two hours until they return, what do you think if we go to the cinema and watch a movie for a while" Zorori asked.

"That's a good idea," Ishishi said.

"We haven't been to a place like this in a long time," Noshishi said.

"How much money do we have?" asked the fox.

"We have enough money to be able to buy the tickets and buy sweets and drinks" said one of the two wild boars.

"And calculating what each thing will cost, we will still have money left over for anything else," said the other boar.

Once they saw that, the three of them went to the movies. After seeing the movies that were on the cinema listings, they chose one that caught their attention. Bought the tickets. Once inside bought sweets and drinks for each one. They delivered the tickets, went to the room, found their seats and after waiting a few minutes the movie began.

Meanwhile; Nick, Judy and Jack had finished listening for a while to what had happened in the last few hours. They stopped when it was time for lunch. During the morning they listened to almost the entire search and even listened to the part where everyone found out that Eggman had taken the ships of the two teams that came from the Lylat System. Although Jack didn't know what kind of ships Star Fox and Star Wolf used, what he knew about these ships is that they were even more powerful than the vehicles he used, so at that point it must be very dangerous for it to be used in against the civilian population. He only hoped that those ships could have a blockade in which no one else apart from their owners could use them.

The fox and the two rabbits had decided not to tell Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde anything. Neither did Nicole and Jerry. They didn't want them to worry about the situation. The only ones they gave the information they knew were Finnick, Bogo and Clawhauser, since being the ones who know a little more about what is going on, it was better to have them updated on what they knew. So just before lunch they told Finnick what he knew, and then they called Bogo and Clawhauser to fill them in as well. Since unlike the respective parents of Nick and Judy, they did know more about what could happen since the mobians had told them in detail what was happening when they met them. By now everyone was aware of what was happening and prepared for anything that might come.

Shortly after having finished lunch, while the children were playing with their grandparents; Nick, Judy, Jack, and Finnick began to make preparations by packing some necessities in some backpacks, in case another attack occurs and the city has to be evacuated. Although they didn't know if it would come to pass, it was better to have everything ready. In the backpacks they put their clothes, food, cell phones and locators. Also, Finnick put his bat near his backpack to hit anything that gets in his way in case during the escape. Jack for his part put his weapons in, obviously he couldn't leave them behind in case something serious happened. After finishing with their own backpacks, they also prepared the children's backpacks just in case. And finally they prepared the backpacks of the rabbits and the oldest fox. After that they put everything in a place of quick access, under the beds, to take them quickly in case the alarms went off. With everything ready, we would only have to wait and pray that nothing bad was going to happen in the city.

Once they finished arranging everything, they proceeded to close the curtains of each of the windows of that hotel room so as not to be spied on by a camera or a mini robot from Eggman. They didn't want to know what he would be planning for them if he found out what they do all the time. They also went to the room where Nick's mother and Judy's parents were staying and closed the curtains on each window. When they finished doing that, they left a note on the table where they were only told that for security reasons it was better to keep them closed and that they shouldn't open them at any time and don't peek through them.

When the four returned to their room, they saw that Nicole and Jerry had already gotten tired of playing and had fallen asleep in their grandmothers arms. Taking into account how much they played throughout the morning it was not and that they only stopped at breakfast and lunch times. Both childs definitely had a lot of energy when it came to playing. That is why when night came they went to sleep when it was 8:30 PM. Beyond that they didn't stay up, unless it was Christmas or New Years, where the cravings to receive their Christmas gifts or witness the start of a new year kept them awake until 1:00 AM at the latest.

After that they went to make a quick call to Bogo and Clawhauser to see how they were doing. It didn't take long for the call to be answered. Clawhauser was the one who answered. When they asked him how things were going over there. He told them that everything was fine. They were preparing their backpacks at that time in case something happened. They could see from the phone screen that they were saving almost the same things that they had saved in theirs. Only unlike the others Clawhauser didn't put normal food in his, but cereal boxes and milk containers. Seeing that made them realize that even in these situations Clawhauser wouldn't leave either of those things behind.

After verifying that the two of them were also trying everything, and even saw that the curtains of his hotel room were already closed, they could say that they were prepared for whatever was happening. What's more, they could see that they had the TV on a news channel, they supposed the reason for this was just in case some breaking news started at that time. It would be a good idea for them to do the same, but in order not to attract the attention of others, they would put the news on their cell phones and use small wireless headphones that they would put in their ears just in case to be able to listen, although they couldn't the volume too loud to be able to hear what others were saying. Once the calls ended. The two foxes and the two rabbits, seeing that for the moment they had nothing else to do, went to talk with the other adults, while the children continued sleeping.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 99: Demonstration

Notes:

Here's chapter 99.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The mobians, the Star Fox team and the Star Wolf team had just returned to the city of Tokyo. Today they failed to find Eggman's new base, but they would keep trying the next day. At least this helped them know where the base was not. They had been gone for several hours, and by now they were in the city in the middle of the afternoon. So for the rest of the day they had nothing left but to rest for the rest of the day. The members of Star Fox and Star Wolf finally said goodbye to the mobians and returned to the apartment in which they were all living together. They just hoped that Leon and Falco didn't get into one of their typical arguments for the rest of the day, or that there would also be discussions between Wolf and Fox. Because if was the case then Peppy, Slippy, Panther and ROB wouldn't have peace and quiet.

The mobians on the other hand had one thing to do before they went to rest. They had arranged to meet Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi in a place close to where they were at that moment. They had called them a few minutes before they arrived in the city and told them about the place where they could meet. Everyone was a bit curious about what the yellow fox and his two apprentices could do as a distraction for Eggman in case of a possible attack. Although Eggman had become more dangerous in recent years, creating distractions against him were always effective. They hoped that the distractions that the fox and the two boars wanted to show them would work against the scientist. If that was the case, then they would have one more advantage to defeat their enemy and finally return home.

They finally reached the meeting place, all the mobians were confused. Since the place was deserted, and in its place the only thing that was there was a mountain of garbage. Could it be that they got the wrong address or this was a joke on their part. There were chances that they were wrong since they hadn't had much time to explore the city since they became known to the public, and when most of them lived hidden in the city (before and after Gori offered to stay in her apartment) for obvious reasons they couldn't be exploring it without running the risk of being seen. The possibility that it was a joke on their part could come from the fact that Zorori wanted to be the king of jokes and his apprentices supported him to fulfill his dream, although they doubted that in a situation like the one they were going through at that moment, where everyone was in a possible danger that could happen at any moment. So it was certain that they must be serious about what they were saying that they could be of help, but that didn't explain why they would be asked to go to a place like that if this was the right place.

After waiting for a few seconds, behind the mountain of garbage they began to hear a slight sound of footsteps and when they peeked towards the end from which those sounds were coming, they finally saw the fox appear with his two apprentices. But what caught the most attention is that Zorori, instead of wearing his regular traveler outfit that consisted of his light blue long-sleeved shirt, his green pants, his striped cape of two different shades of blue at the bottom, outside and purple inside and his cream-colored flat hat; he was wearing a blue suit that included a black cape on the outside and red on the inside, on the chest there were two green "Z"s, in the waist area he had a colored belt green with the buckle having the shape of the head of a fox, he wore a black mask, a black hat with a red stripe and instead of being barefoot he wore red boots with yellow upper edges. Ishishi and Noshishi for their part, they did wear their usual outfits.

The mobians were a bit confused as to why he had put on such a suit, he looked like a hero from cartoons or children's comics. He looked too flashy in those clothes, but maybe he had a reason for wearing them. For now they were not going to delve into the subject, but perhaps at some point when all this problem had been solved they would. Right now it was better to focus on what had come to that place and why in a place full of garbage somewhere hidden in the city. This was a bit strange, but assuming that Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi didn't want any civilian from the city to interrupt them with what they were going to do, maybe that's why they had decided that this place was the right one.

"It's good that you were able to come" Zorori said.

"Well, we were curious to see what they wanted to show us" Sonic said.

"You will all be surprised by what Master Zorori will show you" Ishishi said.

"Master Zorori will show you what he can do with all this garbage that is next to us" Noshishi said.

Hearing that, the mobians began to look at the amount of garbage to the side. They began to wonder what the fox could do with that amount of useless things.

"Well, sit back and watch me and my apprentices go about building any artifact you can think of," Zorori said.

After the mobians sat on the ground to observe what the fox and the wild boars would do, observing how these three jumped and ended up plunging into the pile of garbage that was in the place. Some of the mobians looked at this with surprise, since they didn't expect them to go inside all those things. Fortunately, that garbage didn't give off a bad smell, or anything similar, it seemed that there was nothing in it that could be rotten or in poor condition. So maybe that's why since they arrived they didn't feel bad smells or anything like that.

After a few minutes, the fox and the two wild boars came out again with some pieces. When the mobians saw what they had in their hands, they were curious, because what they took out didn't seem to work to start building something, but as the minutes passed while they waited for Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi, it made them wonder what kind of device they were making at that moment, their questions were answered a few seconds later when they showed a small thing as the first sample. It was a machine that produced quite a thick fog.

This left the mobians quite surprised when they saw it working. Everyone came up to see it and it really worked. Even the mobians who knew a little more about technology (Tails, Flora, Shadow and Rouge) looking at it carefully, saw that it was working as if it had been made with original materials for this. They couldn't explain how something made with garbage was working perfectly. This didn't make much sense from a scientific point of view. They didn't know what kind of technological knowledge Zorori would have, but it was an amazing thing for everyone that he could do.

Then the fox and his two apprentices decided to show something more than they could do, they went back into the garbage and took more materials from there which they built what seemed to be a gun, but it was a flare gun, they did a test launching a flare of a color that would not be noticeable in daylight so that no one would notice it. They were also surprised that it worked. Even Tails, Flora, Shadow and Rouge checked it again and it really had all the capabilities of a flare gun that one that had come from the factory. With this they were sure that their help could be beneficial for them, but they wanted to be sure if it wouldn't be dangerous for them to face someone like Eggman.

"Well, definitely what you have managed to do has left us all surprised. You three are good at this," Sonic said.

"Thank you very much" said Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi.

"But tell us, are you sure you want to get involved in this?" Knuckles asked.

"We are completely sure of this" Zorori replied.

"We have already experienced dangerous situations in the past," Ishishi replied.

"This wouldn't be anything new, we're already used to this" Noshishi replied.

"Well, if that's the case, the moment we have something concrete with Dr. Eggman, we'll contact you to build things that can make the gadgets that will serve as a distraction for Eggman" Tails said.

The fox, and the two boars agreed. Once everything was decided, both groups ended up saying goodbye and went their separate ways. The fox and the two boars took with them the things they just built. So each group finally decided to return to rest after a long day (at least for one of the two groups).

Already being out of town; Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi were walking through the forest. They were definitely happy to be of help to the mobians. They only hoped that at least these moments of peace would last for a long time. And when the time comes to use some of their distractions, it would be a good idea to include some just-for-fun pranks to show Eggman not to mess with the future prank king and his apprentices. And that if they mess with an innocent person, he will not be saved from receiving his punishment. Finally they reached the castle, and upon entering, they closed the great entrance door and activated some security traps that they themselves had taken the trouble to install the day before. One could never know who or what might turn up with what was going on these days. After that they went to meet their other friends and tell them how their meeting with the mobians went.

...

The mobians returned to the apartment where they were staying. After they got up very early that morning, it felt really good to be able to rest. They only hoped that the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, as well as the agents they searched for Eggman's base with, were relaxing just like them. The search felt a bit heavy. But they couldn't stop looking. Not if they wanted to guarantee the safety of all the inhabitants of planet earth or any other habitable planet of this dimension. The good thing is that they had received a lot of allies since they came here, so it wouldn't be much of a problem to try to stop him even if he suddenly appeared. After all, his planes were always the same when he did that, so it would be easy to guess what his movements would be. There was no need to worry about that.

...

Eggman is in his base observing the surroundings of the city of Tokyo through his fly-shaped spy cameras. Everything was quiet as night fell and all the inhabitants returned to their homes after their daily work. Even in some cameras he could see some of the inhabitants of the city who panicked the day the public eye was shown for the first time in that dimension (some were accompanied by other inhabitants that he had not seen before) They were definitely calm from what I could see at the time. Of all, no one suspected what was to come the next day. He was going to be amused to see how things would start to play out.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 100: Big problems (Part 1)

Notes:

Here's chapter 100. Wow, I never thought it would reach this many chapters. This is my first fic to reach this amount.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It was almost noon in the city of Tokyo. It was a fairly quiet Wednesday. Everything was going on as normal in the city with the adults working; children, adolescents and young adults were doing their homework from school or university. Tourists who were in the city also spent their time going to various places of interest. There seemed to be nothing of concern to anyone in the vicinity. It was like any other day, like what happened 2 weeks ago never happened. But what no one suspected was the terror that was about to occur at any moment and that it was going to be inevitable.

Just at that moment all the radars that had been installed in the city began to detect something approaching. The security officers started using the monitors, but they couldn't see anything. But taking into account that one of the mobians had made some arrangements in the city's radar to detect any device that had Eggman's technology. Taking into account that since the mobians knew what kind of technology their enemy was using, they would know how to configure any radar to locate their approach. So they would know when he was near the perimeter of an important place or one filled with innocent people.

All knowing that this was bad, the security officers began to follow the protocols, so they quickly notified both the prime minister and the mobians, so that they would be aware of what they detected at that moment. By this time, the prime minister had finished lunch about 20 minutes ago, and he was already back in the office. At that time he was alone, but he was well protected, since that place had no windows, and the only access there was the door that was guarded by his bodyguards. There were also ventilation ducts, but they were designed so that no living thing could get through. Just at that moment, he saw that the request for a video call arrived on the office computer, so he decided to answer it.

The mobians were in the apartment where they were staying, that day they hadn't gone looking for Eggman with the agents, because they was busy with something else. The members of Star Fox and Star Wolf had also not been able to attend, so they were all in Tokyo City at the time. All the mobians were looking at the three chaos emeralds they possessed, which had started flickering strangely since 8:00 AM. They didn't know what it was, that's why they had been taking turns to watch them, but at that moment they all gathered to see how the blinking became faster. But the observations stopped when Sonic's communicator began to beep. Something must have happened or at least someone wanted to tell him something important. For this reason he answered. The surprise was when everyone saw that it was a call shared between them, the prime minister and those in charge of monitoring the radars in case Eggman approached the city.

Once both the prime minister and the mobians were put in context about what they had detected and then they showed what they had recorded with the infrared cameras. There they could see that Eggman was coming aboard his Eggmobile and was accompanied by Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun. But there were only the 4 of them, there were no more robots or ships accompanying them, they began to wonder what they had planned to appear like this without their army. But one thing was for sure, it wasn't good news that the 4 of them were around. Both the prime minister and the mobians knew that they had to evacuate the people who were in the city, but they would have to do things calmly, and try to avoid panic.

...

A siren began to be heard throughout the city. They were all located on the light poles of the city, so that they could be heard everywhere. They made a sound that could be heard even on the top floor of the tallest buildings or at the top of the Tokyo Tower. Everyone in the city fell silent upon hearing that sound. In companies, hotels, apartments, normal houses, shops, botanical gardens, water parks, hot springs, cinemas, discotheques, karaokes, arcades, shopping centers, tourist sites, etc. you could hear the siren. Something was happening or about to happen. But they waited a little longer in silence until, together with the sound of the siren, the voice of the prime minister could be heard speaking to all the citizens and tourists.

"This is Prime Minister Oowada. I need everyone in town to stay calm. We have detected a problem and we need to do an evacuation in the city. We need everyone to gather orderly on the streets of the city, where police officers will arrive and lead them to safe areas. Just try to stay in a group, follow the orders of the guards and don't panic. Sonic and the rest of the mobians will take care of all this, so you don't have to worry about anything, everything will be resolved before you know it. That's all and proceed with the instructions I just gave."

With this, all the inhabitants present in the city did what they were asked to do, and began to calmly leave all the buildings. It could be seen that many were nervous, but they were controlled enough that now they knew that there were heroes who could defend them. That gave them hope that nothing bad was going to happen. When each group of inhabitants approached a corner, the police officers were already there. The idea was to take them to the forest on the outskirts of the city to hide until they could return. Since all the people were in the center of the city and not on the edge, it would be a long way, but if the mobians could take care of whatever was going to happen, and keep their enemies away from the inhabitants, then they could get out.

...

The mobians watched as the groups of inhabitants began to move to try to evacuate the city, at least everything was going according to plan. They hoped that Eggman still wasn't around to attack right now. While they waited, Tails and Rouge had some infrared binoculars to see how close their enemy might be to them. At the moment they detected nothing, but they wouldn't lower their guard until they located it. On the other hand; Amy, Knuckles and Shadow were looking at the box that contained the three chaos emeralds they had with them. With this situation going on, they couldn't leave them unattended, so they brought it with them. Tikal, Cosmo, Speed, Flora, Alex, Locke II, Pachacamac II, Rutan, Silver and Jewel (the latter in the arms of her adoptive older brother) they were making sure that in each group that began to be evacuated, no one was left behind. Sonic on the other hand was communicating with the Star Fox and Star Wolf teams, as well as with Zorori, Ishishi and Noshishi for help to come. They replied that they would not be long.

While that was happening, the pink hedgehog, the red echidna, and the black and red hedgehog continued to see through the half-open box, that the emeralds continued to blink several times in the same way that they began to do so since the morning, they wondered what was causing that. What's more, both Knuckles and Tikal, as well as their sons Locke II and Pachacamac II; and also Shadow, who were the ones with a slightly stronger bond with the emeralds, couldn't understand what was happening with them. The three who were watching them at that moment were wondering if the emeralds that Eggman had with him were going through the same thing. They knew that the master emerald was not acting like that, because if not, the agency would have called them to let them know.

Meanwhile, the children continued to observe the groups that were walking through the city, they hoped that their friends were already trying to evacuate the city with their relatives, among the groups that they had seen passing by, there were children, but they didn't know any of them. Something that they did notice is that they came to see some buses in which they took the prisoners who came from the jails, apparently they would temporarily take them to another jail until things calmed down. As they were looking at the groups that came and went, they finally found a part of what they were looking for, since one of the groups was Nicole and Jerry with their relatives, both sanguine and honorary. So if they reached the city limits they would be safe. They followed them with their eyes until that group disappeared from sight. That's when they told Tikal and Cosmo about how some of their friends were already evacuating the city. The orange echidna and the green seedrian were relieved that the inhabitants of Zootopia were already leaving the city so as not to go through the same thing on Saturday of the previous week again.

"Listen, Eggman is coming" Tails and Rouge said in unison, drawing the attention of all the mobians as they put the binoculars in a safe place. They couldn't let Eggman take them.

Hearing the indication, they went into combat poses, but they couldn't see anything.

"Where is he?" Sonic asked.

"We couldn't see it through the infrared binoculars, but we did hear the sound of his Eggmobile," the two-tailed yellow fox said.

"It's coming from a southeasterly direction directly towards us," said the white bat.

Since Tails and Rouge's ears could hear things coming from afar a bit better, they knew the point where Eggman was approaching.

Everyone started looking towards that area, but suddenly the fox and the bat spoke again.

"Now I change position, now looking northwest" they both said in unison.

Everyone shifted their gaze to the new direction.

Now, they all understood, Eggman was trying to launch a surprise attack, both them and the inhabitants of the city, and was rapidly changing direction to prevent them from knowing his exact position. Well, the best thing for them to do was to attack him. Those who would have it easier would be those who had to attack you directly. Sonic, Speed, Shadow and Silver began to spin into a ball, to do a Spindash. Knuckles, Locke II, Pachacamac II began to glide in the air with the intention of using their fists. Rouge began to fly through the air and took Amy with her, who made her hammer appear to attack Eggman. Tails started flying to act as a distraction while the others launched their attacks. Tikal, Cosmo, Flora and Alex stood by the building in case someone needed help through the battle. Rutan and Jewel too since Jewel was a baby and Rutan was left to take care of his adoptive younger sister.

Although the Mobians tried to launch an attack they were quickly shot down as Eggman had an electrified force field around his ship. Which caused everyone to suffer an electric shock that didn't kill them, but left them in shock for a few seconds. When they realized they had landed back in the building, while they were being checked by the other mobians that stayed in the building, to see that there was nothing wrong with them they helped them up carefully.

Already standing, when they looked up again they began to see something strange that began to fall from the sky. It was something similar to a dark blue cloud of dust. It was coming out of the same point and it was spreading throughout the city and falling everywhere. There was no point that that cloud of dust was not falling. What it was, they didn't know. But it was certain that this was not a natural event, Eggman was causing it, but what kind of plan would he have in mind when doing this?

Right at that moment, some angry growls began to be heard, everyone turned around and saw that Tails and Alex were making a strange expression on their faces. Their pupils had contracted and them had an angry look, their fur was on end and their teeth were exposed. And they were in a pose similar to that of a wild animal.

"Tails?! Alex?! Are you alright?!" said the adult mobians.

"Mr. Prower?! Alex?! What's wrong with them?!" said the child mobians.

Cosmo and Flora, who were the only ones who didn't speak, were scared to see their respective husband/father and son/twin brother in that state.

Both the yellow fox and the green fox began to slowly approach the others as if they were beasts that were about to attack their prey and they charged at them.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 101: Big problems (Part 2)

Notes:

Here's chapter 101. This chapter takes place at the same time as the previous chapter, but focusing on the characters of Zootopia.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The morning had started off fairly quiet for Bogo and Clawhauser. The cape buffalo had woken up first, seeing that since his boyfriend was sleeping peacefully, he had decided to let him sleep for a while longer, so he decided to take a relaxing bubble bath. He even took his time leaving, as he wanted to be free of all the worries that plagued him for now. As for example, the situations that could occur with the enemy of mobians. He also let concerns about what would be happening at the Zootopia police station in his absence dissipate. He knew that the other officers would be doing his job very well in his absence, he just hoped that they wouldn't start having parties in that place and during working hours.

Once he was dry and dressed, he quickly did one more thing he had planned for that morning, and finally went to see Clawhauser who was just waking up. He could see the cheetah yawn as he stretched. He saw that it was barely going to be 8 in the morning. Since they had arrived in Tokyo, that was the time he woke up more or less, although he liked being able to sleep a little longer, he knew he couldn't get used to it, because when he returned to Zootopia, it would affect him when he had to wake up to go to work. Although he would give a lot to be able to sleep a little more in the morning. Once he looked to the side, Clawhauser saw Bogo standing in the doorway of the room. The way he was dressed he could have woken up half an hour earlier. Commonly when both slept together, Bogo wouldn't get up until Clawhauser woke up.

"It's good that you woke up, today I wanted to prepare a surprise for you" Bogo said, looking affectionately at Clawhauser.

"Really? What is it?" asked the cheetah.

"You will know soon. First go take a bath and when you come out, you will see the surprise" said the cape buffalo.

So Clawhauser got out of bed and went to take a bath, being quite excited by the surprise that practically the time for him taking a bath felt like it had passed quickly.

Once he left the bathroom and after getting dressed he went to the living room where on a table, he saw that there was food that looked very delicious. Bogo was sitting across the table.

"You liked the surprise?" the buffalo asked his boyfriend.

"I loved it" replied the cheetah, clasping his hands on the side of his cheek and making such an innocent expression on his face that he made his boyfriend blush.

"Excellent. I had been planning this for weeks and taking advantage of this unexpected vacation I decided that it would be the perfect time for this."

Knowing that, Clawhauser walked over to Bogo and gave him a kiss on the cheek. After that, he sat down next to him and they both started having breakfast together.

...

A few hours later, but in another part of the city; Nick, Judy and Jack were waking up. It was almost noon. The night before they had slept a little late, for that reason they were waking up much later than they usually did. In those moments, the three of them weren't the only ones there, but also Nicole and Jerry who were still asleep in the same bed right next to them. Nicole slept between Nick and Judy, while Jerry slept between Jack and Judy. Knowing that it was not a good idea to let them sleep more than necessary, because if not, then that night they would not be able to sleep and it would be a problem for the 3 of them to make them fall asleep, they had already been through that many times in the past.

Once they woke up the children, who luckily had a light sleep that day, they got ready for the day's routine. Finnick had already woken up, and was watching tv in the living room of the hotel room. Before letting the children into the living room, they saw what kind of movie Finnick was watching, since sometimes when he was alone he used to watch inappropriate movies for children. And just when the red fox and the two rabbits looked to see what he was looking at, it was just a gore-themed horror movie. Finnick definitely came to like that genre of movies, since since they arrived in Tokyo, when they stayed at the hotel, he would watch those kinds of movies when the children were sleeping or were with their grandfather and grandmothers.

Nick approached his old friend, who saw that the biggest fox was coming towards him.

"I see sleeping beauty finally woke up" said the fennec fox.

"Yeah. We overslept. Uh… Finnick, could you tell me, how long until the movie is over? Since the children are awake too" asked the red fox.

"Not long, this is the final scene" said the fennec fox.

Then the sound of blood splattering onto the screen was heard on the TV as the word end appeared. Nick who was watching that scene left him shocked. Sometimes international movies were scarier than American movies. And that he only saw the last shot, he didn't want to imagine what the rest of the film would have been like. Looking at Finnick, he saw that he had a calm and satisfied look on his face. He had no effect on anything he saw. At least the movie was over, so he asked Finnick to turn the TV off or on to another channel so the kids could come into the living room. Finnick turned off the television.

Once the 6 of them were together and Finnick explained everything he did during the course of the morning, which was very little, since he only had breakfast, but in this case he asked for room service for that (That part annoyed Jack since that would be charged to his account), to then sit in an armchair to watch three horror movies; finally they began to make plans of what they could do the rest of the day, and if there was no time left to do all that before dark, they could continue with it the next day.

...

Right at that moment a siren began to be heard throughout the city that could be heard loudly even on the highest floors, and then a few minutes later the voice of the prime minister was heard speaking: "This is Prime Minister Oowada. I need everyone in town to stay calm. We have detected a problem and we need to do an evacuation in the city. We need everyone to gather orderly on the streets of the city, where police officers will arrive and lead them to safe areas. Just try to stay in a group, follow the orders of the guards and don't panic. Sonic and the rest of the mobians will take care of all this, so you don't have to worry about anything, everything will be resolved before you know it. That's all and proceed with the instructions I just gave."

...

Bogo and Clawhauser had been sitting on the couch in their hotel room when they heard the message, Bogo quickly turned off the television they were watching and left the remote next to it. Knowing that something could happen, he and Clawhauser quickly went to the room and grabbed their respective backpacks that were under the bed. They checked it and saw that everything they needed was there, the only thing they added to what they had stored there were the pajamas they had worn the night before, which was the only thing left to store, so once inside With the rest of the things from the backpack, they both put them on and left the hotel room, closing the doors behind them.

The corridors were full of the other guests who were also going to evacuate the city, could be seen expressions of fear and nervousness on their faces, but they knew they had to stay calm if they didn't want something bad to happen. Due to the state of emergency, the elevators couldn't be used so they would have to go down the stairs. Bogo could see that Clawhauser was beginning to get nervous, so he decided to put his arm around him to make himself feel safe and that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to him, he would take care of keeping him safe, no matter what.

...

Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole and Jerry had just heard the message, the children began to get scared by the situation, they were afraid that Eggman was going to do it to them. And even the adults saw that they were about to cry. Nick, Judy and Jack approached them and them began to hug both children to calm them down and tell them that everything would be fine. That their mobian friends wouldn't let anything happen to them nor would they themselves allow it. While that was happening, Finnick went into the front room to find Judy's parents and Nick's mother; upon entering there, he saw them quite nervous, since it was the first time they had gone through a situation like this, the fennec fox told them to calm down, he went to the room with the two rabbits and the vixen, and brought the backpacks that he, Nick , Judy and Jack had stored under their beds the day before and he hand them over while telling them what was inside.

After that, the four of them left that room and closed the door behind them. When going out into the hall; Nick, Judy and Jack were already outside the other room as well with Nicole and Jerry, they had already closed the bedroom door as well. The 5 of them already had their backpacks on their backs. Judy gave Finnick his own backpack, and gave him the bat he always used to defend himself, he quickly put the backpack on and took the bat with one of his hands. Stu, Bonnie and Mrs. Wilde, seeing that the children were scared just like them, knew at that moment that they should keep those emotions and be as calm as possible to show their grandchildren that everything would be fine and that they shouldn't worry. It seemed to work, as seeing the children calm down at the calm expressions of the adults, they realized it had worked. After that Nick carried Nicole in his arms, while Jack did the same with Jerry.

As they walked down the stairs to get to the outside of the building, Judy grabbed her phone and called Bogo and Clawhauser to see how things were at the hotel they were staying at. The call didn't take long to be answered. It was her boss who answered her. He told her that they were both fine for the moment, they had already left their hotel with the other guests who were staying there, they were going down one of the streets that went in the direction of the hotel where she and the others were staying. Seeing this, they could possibly meet on the way. Judy told Bogo that they were almost to the ground floor. So they could meet as soon as they got out. While they were in the middle of a call, the phone signal began to get interfered, so in the end Judy had to end the call and put her phone back in her backpack, she supposed that since many inhabitants could be calling their loved ones, the telephone network was saturated.

Once outside the hotel they could see another group of people passing in front of the hotel, there everyone could see that Bogo and Clawhauser were in that group. And this group was being led by the same police officer that Nick, Judy, Jack, Finnick, Nicole, and Jerry met the same one that they came to the city and after meeting the mobians. They had not seen him since that day until now. It was a coincidence that he was leading the same group that was asked to enter to evacuate the city. That was how Nick, Judy, Jack and Finnick along with the children, Judy's parents and Nick's mother entered the group and went to the area where Bogo and Clawhauser were relieved that everyone was okay.

They began to walk through several blocks of the city, passing several buildings and premises that they had all visited during the previous days. They could see other groups going in the same direction as them, as they headed towards the city limits. At the moment there were no sounds of any fighting, so the inhabitants of Zootopia thought that Eggman had not yet arrived in the city, the Mobians are definitely observing the surroundings in case Eggman appears. They didn't realize that some of the mobians were watching them from the top of one of the buildings they were passing by.

The more they walked and the buildings of the city continued to pass, time seemed to go on forever until suddenly someone in the group was heard saying "What is that up there". When they heard that, Nicole and Jerry got scared, for a moment they thought it was Eggman who had appeared with his robots, and they each hugged their respective father tightly. As they slowly looked up, they realized that it wasn't Eggman, but even though their concern eased, they began to wonder what was that cloud of blue dust that began to fall all over the city, it looked strange and everyone began to wonder what it was. it was, since no one had ever seen anything like it before.

Although at first it was all confusion for everyone in the group, soon things started to go wrong as half of the group of people that were in the group, began to fall to their knees on the ground as they began to put their hands on their heads. Among them were Mrs. Wilde, Nick, Finnick, Clawhauser and Nicole. Could be noticed they were having a severe headache. Stu and Bonnie approached Mrs. Wilde; Jack and Judy approached Nick and Finnick, Bogo approached Clawhauser, and Jerry approached Nicole. Others in the groups did the same to the others who had fallen to their knees on the ground. The strangest part of the case is that all those who began to feel bad were animals of the carnivorous variety. The others were fine.

Worries changed to fear when they saw how everyone who had fallen to their knees got back to their feet, but now with a pose similar to that of a wild animal, it was obvious that they had started acting on instinct. Since the pupils of everyone's eyes had contracted, their fur was standing on end, their fangs and claws were exposed, and they were beginning to approach the others. The entire Zootopia/Bunnyborrow group had seen a crazed carnivorous animal at some point, with the exception of Stu and Jerry, but the first one did know how they got, while the latter, having no knowledge of any of this, was terrified to see his honorary grandmother, his "second daddy", two of his honorary uncles, and his older twin half-sister being in that state. Everyone in that group of inhabitants was in great fear knowing the imminent fate that was about to happen to everyone.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 102: Big Problems (Part 3)

Notes:

Here's chapter 102. This chapter takes place at the same time as the previous chapters, but focusing on the characters of Aggretsuko and Beastars.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

At Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd, it had been a quiet day all morning. The work hours had been pretty normal. That same day, the CEO of the company was supervising the new employees to see how they were performing in their work area. Having already worked with them for a week, he wanted to see how good they were at what they did. Everyone had been doing a good job. Even the CEO himself mentioned that if they were interested, once the internship was over, they could stay working there. Hearing that offer made the 7 of them think, if the circumstances were different, they would like to work there, since they made new friends and the environment is quite calm. Even for one of them who was the owner of a company, this accounting job was not as bad as it seemed at first. Although they obviously couldn't say yes, since sooner or later they would have to return to their universe of origin, they still said they would think about it.

Once the CEO left to return to his office, the rest of the morning had passed as normal in the accounting area. Just hearing the sound of employees typing on their computer keyboards or Director Ton doing some calculations with his abacus. Even though he would have already learned to use a computer, he still liked to do calculations the the old way on certain occasions. That made Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno, Voss and Louis wonder why he was still using a computer if he preferred to do it the other method. What no one knew or had even discovered was the fact that he had a file saved there, which was a photograph of his two daughters when they were still in their teens, which served to relieve him of the stress he might have from time to time. That image of his daughters always made him smile, although when he saw it he tried to be discreet with his emotions so that no one would notice him, he had even managed to hide that from Kabae, who was very gossipy.

It was almost noon. Most of the employees were already waiting for 12 o'clock to go to lunch. That day there would be something special surprise for lunchtime and everyone wanted to know what it was about. The announcement had been made during the morning just when the work day began. What was it? Nobody knew. Retsuko was beginning to wonder if Washimi or Gori knew anything about it, but since they told her when work hours were starting, she couldn't call them to ask if they knew it would be such a surprise. At least there were only 5 minutes left. If there was a wait during half a workday, 5 minutes would be nothing. Already at that time, she had already finished doing her part of the work for the moment, and she had already saved the documents on the computer she was using, now she only had to wait for the clock to show that it was noon.

Just when it was already noon, all the employees turned off their computers so that they wouldn't consume energy while they went to lunch, they got up from their seats and were about to leave their respective workstations when suddenly a siren began to sound in the entire city, which could be heard on all floors of the company quite loudly. There was no one who didn't hear anything, it was heard in the accounting area, in the sales area, in the marketing area, in the administration area, in the CEO's office. There was no place where it could not be heard, everything had gone silent throughout the building. Many with expressions of fear or nervousness, but definitely the atmosphere of peace and tranquility had completely faded. Just a few minutes later the prime minister's voice began to be heard throughout the city.

"This is Prime Minister Oowada. I need everyone in town to stay calm. We have detected a problem and we need to do an evacuation in the city. We need everyone to gather orderly on the streets of the city, where police officers will arrive and lead them to safe areas. Just try to stay in a group, follow the orders of the guards and don't panic. Sonic and the rest of the mobians will take care of all this, so you don't have to worry about anything, everything will be resolved before you know it. That's all and proceed with the instructions I just gave."

Upon hearing that, work to evacuate the building began. The workers left their work areas. They momentarily went to the locker room to get their things out of the lockers. The women didnt change their clothes, because that would delay them leaving the building, so they would go out in their work uniforms and carry their regular clothes in their bags. While the men went to look for their jackets and briefcases. Since they did come to work in their work uniforms. As the evacuation began, all the hallways in all areas began to fill, with all the employees. Some were even calling their loved ones to check that everything was okay in the areas where they could find me. While all this was happening, they began to go down the emergency stairs, since in this type of situation the use of advisors was prohibited.

As they walked down the stairs: The CEO called his father, wife and cousin; Ton had called his wife and daughters on the phone; Anai called his wife Hakumi; Kabae called her husband, three sons and nephew; Tsunoda called her mother; Gori called her father and mother; Washimi called her younger sister Washiko and her ex-husband; Fenneko called her father and mother; Haida called his younger brother Jiro; Retsuko called her father; to confirm that everything was okay with them. Everyone received affirmative answers to that, now we only needed to know how the last group was doing: The children who were together with Haida and Retsuko's other relatives in their house. Retsuko dialed the phone number, at the same time that Haida, Fenneko, Ookami, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke approached her to find out how their children were doing at that time as well, if they were okay or not. Or if they were calm or scared.

When Retsuko's mother answered the video call, it could see that she was walking down one of the streets in the area where her daughter, son-in-law, and grandson live. She was walking and as she could see her mother was not alone, since she heard several voices in the background, including those of some neighbors in the area. Retsuko quickly asked her mother how was doing in that area. She replied that when the prime minister's message was heard, everyone left their houses quickly. She told her that she, as well as Retsuko's two grandfathers, Retsuko's two grandmothers, Retsuko's aunt, Haida's parents, and the four children are fine. All the adults walked in a kind of circle, so the children were in the middle, so they wouldn't get separated from them. Knowing that, Retsuko told her mother that she had already spoken to her father and that he was also fine, and that she herself along with her co-workers were already going down the stairs to go out of the building. And she assured him that at the moment nothing bad had happened in her area. Seeing that everything was fine for the moment, they said goodbye and closed the calls, promising to go look for each other as soon as they were out of town.

Once she closed the call, Retsuko could notice that Legoshi was walking near her, and had just finished a call as well. He was with Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno, Voss and Louis. She could hear that he had named two friends named Haru and Juno and that he was telling the other six that they were already in a group that had just formed to evacuate the city. But she also heard something that caught her attention and that was that he mentioned a certain Gouhin who works with the prime minister who told him that the problem that had been detected was that Eggman was heading to the city at that time. Retsuko, upon hearing that, went blank and as she continued walking she approached Legoshi; seeing that, Fenneko, Haida, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru, Resasuke, Anai and Kabae went to her.

"Is what you just said true?" Retsuko said in a low and slightly fearful voice. "Are Eggman on their way to town?" Retsuko asked.

Legoshi raised his ears and tail involuntarily when he heard Retsuko's voice and what he said. He had tried to speak as quietly as possible so that no one would hear him. And when he turned around he saw a group of his colleagues and workers from other areas. This made him feel uncomfortable, since he didn't like being the center of attention. But since they had already heard what he had said, it was not good to tell them a lie considering the situation.

The wolf nodded. "Yes, as I learned, he is on his way, that is why the evacuation was formed. But how close it is to the city is not known."

Retsuko began to feel a sense of fear similar to the one she felt the day she met the Mobians. The feeling of when she thought all was lost when she and the others had been surrounded by Eggman's robots. A feeling she didn't want to experience again. Haida, seeing how his wife was doing, took her hand, although he was afraid too, he had to be a support for Retsuko at that moment, no matter what happened, he wouldn't leave her behind and would at least try to reduce her worries and fears.

For Legoshi this situation was very different from the conflicts he went through years ago, yes they were dangerous things and even Louis himself, Gouhin or even his ex-girlfriend Haru could confirm it, but it was very different. His boyfriend Jack and his friends Collot, Durham, Miguno, Voss and Juno never went through those things, so he was more worried about them. Although since Haru was with Juno at the time, Haru could try to keep her calm and tell her that everything would be okay. He just hoped it wouldn't take them that long to get out of town. And because of Gouhin, knowing him he could get out of this, apart from the fact that he also had to ensure the security of the prime minister. Legoshi, for his part, would have to ensure that his friends and his boyfriend were safe. And seeing how Retsuko was and how her husband, friends and co-workers were trying to make her feel better, Legoshi told her that if something bad were to happen, he would try to defend her and others who need help in this situation. All the support he received from her seemed to make her feel better.

Once outside the building; Retsuko, Fenneko, Haida and Ookami could see Washimi and Gori who were already outside, the CEO was with them, when they saw the group that was leaving the building, they got into it, since it was the last one left to leave of the building. When everyone was gathered, the CEO stood next to Ton, Tsubone and Buffalo. And close to them also Adachi, Arihiko, Bibanuma, Kara, Masashiro, Pen, Warabida and Yokosawa. Rinta and Inui were close, holding hands. Washimi and Gori had approached the group where Retsuko was, and learned from Retsuko what the evacuation was due to. Knowing the situation they were in, they knew that it was best to stay calm, so they simply decided to follow the orders of the officer who was in front of the group and go in the direction he indicated.

Everything was going pretty normally for the next few minutes. For the moment everything was calm. There were no signs of danger at that time, but there was a great feeling of tension in the entire group, Legoshi had his ears raised high to try to catch any sound; Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss were doing the same thing at the time. If they detected any unusual sounds, it was possibly that Eggman would approach the area where they were. Seeing what his new colleagues were doing; Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, and Manumaru began to listen carefully to the surrounding sounds to see if they heard anything out of place. But nothing seemed to be heard apart from the murmurs and footsteps of the people who were in their group. At a certain moment they could hear a sound, but they couldn't decipher what it was, since it was very far away.

It was just at that moment that something caught everyone's attention and they saw how a cloud of blue dust began to fall across the city. They didn't know where it came from, but it was falling on the entire city. Everyone was quite incredulous at what they saw before their eyes, since they had never seen a situation like this. But feelings of disbelief were heard when many of those in the group began to fall to the ground with a severe headache. Retsuko, Gori, Komiya, Tsunoda and Resasuke (in their own way) went into a state of panic when they saw how Fenneko, Haida, Ookami, Washimi and Manumaru were. Louis had the same reaction when he saw Legoshi, Jack, Collot, Durham, Miguno and Voss. Rinta seeing Inui. The CEO, Ton and Buffalo seeing Tsubone. Adachi, Arihiko, Bibanuma, Masashiro and Warabida seeing Kara, Pen and Yokosawa.

But fear entered everyone when they stood up again looking at the others with narrowed eyes, their fur was standing on end (with the exception of Washimi, Tsubone, Pen and Yokosawa), their fangs and claws were exposed (again with exception of Washimi and Tsubone, Pen and Yokosawa). Retsuko had never seen her husband and her friends like this; Gori had never seen any of her friends like that either; Resasuke neither did her husband; Rinta when he sees his girlfriend; o Ton seeing his old friend Tsubone in that state. Even Louis though he had seen Legoshi in wild situations before, he was surprised, even seeing Jack, and Legoshi's other friends look like wild beasts. The situation of evacuating the city definitely became worse for everyone in that group and in the entire city.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Chapter 103: Big problems (Part 4)

Notes:

Here's chapter 103. This chapter takes place at the same time as the previous chapters, but focusing in another group of characters from Aggretsuko.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The morning for Koka, Hana, Izumi, and Daisuke hadn't been out of place in the slightest. That day Koka had gotten up as always, he had had breakfast with his father, mother, uncle, grandfathers, grandmothers, great-aunt, great-grandfathers and great-grandmothers. Everything felt pretty good to him. No worries or anything. Everything seemed like it would be a normal day like any other. And as had happened in the previous days, every time they ate together, his paternal grandfather always ate away from the others. Every day he had taken his meals at his expense and then sat in a corner of the dining room away from the others. There were times when Koka wanted to get closer to him, but the way he looked at him made him get intimidated and change his mind.

Half an hour after breakfast, it was time for some of his family to go to work. His maternal grandfather and his paternal uncle Jiro were the first to go to work. Just like the day before, since his sister in law's father job at law was on the way to his, Jiro had offered to take him to work and bring him back home. In their few moments of interactions, the two had gotten along well and Jiro could see how different he was from Retsuko's father compared to his own father. Now he understood why Haida once told him that Retsuko's father had been more of a father to him in the years he had been married to Retsuko than Juzo had been in his entire life. Now Jiro understood everything. After saying goodbye to the rest of their families, Retsuko's father and Jiro got into the car and drove away.

After 15 minutes, Hana, Izumi and Daisuke had arrived in the company of their parents. That was the sign that Haida and Retsuko had to go to work too, so they said goodbye to their families and finally to Koka, after which they left along with Fenneko, Ookami, Komiya, Tsunoda, Manumaru and Resasuke. With that, the children stayed with the other adults. During the morning they did their homework as usual. Even Haida's mother with Retsuko's aunt had gone to the store and bought some tea leaves at the request of Retsuko's two grandmothers. When they were brought in, the two oldest female red pandas began to prepare some cups of tea for everyone present, they even gave some to the 4 children. Although they weren't used to drinking that, they decided to drink it, at least the taste was not unpleasant for them.

Just when it was almost noon, the children had already finished doing their homework and in the case of Hana, Izumi and Daisuke, they had put their school supplies in their respective backpacks. At that time they were watching television while having lunch. That day they decided to have lunch half an hour earlier than normal. At that moment they was watching their favorite show. The episode was already ending, and the battle that was happening was quite epic for them. While watching that, they wondered if their mobian friends had ever fought giant monsters like the ones seen in said show. They knew that they faced Eggman and his robots very often, but they were curious if monsters the size of buildings existed in their home dimension.

Just a few minutes after they finished lunch, the program ended and all the plates and cutlery were washed, a siren suddenly began to sound throughout the city, the Prime Minister's voice began to be heard over the air. the whole city: "This is Prime Minister Oowada. I need everyone in town to stay calm. We have detected a problem and we need to do an evacuation in the city. We need everyone to gather orderly on the streets of the city, where police officers will arrive and lead them to safe areas. Just try to stay in a group, follow the orders of the guards and don't panic. Sonic and the rest of the mobians will take care of all this, so you don't have to worry about anything, everything will be resolved before you know it. That's all and proceed with the instructions I just gave."

Everyone fell silent upon hearing that. Even Juzo himself (who was alone in his room) suspected that something was wrong if the prime minister made that announcement to all the inhabitants. He was in government long enough to know when something serious was happening and they wanted to hide the seriousness of the matter from the citizens. He was sure that what was going to happen wouldn't be good. And that the evacuation was to protect the population from a possible attack. He didn't know how things would turn out, but it was best to follow orders and leave the city as quickly as possible. When he left the room he saw that the others were in the living room getting the children ready to leave. When everyone saw Juzo they watched him for a few minutes before continuing with what they were doing.

The children were a little nervous because of what they had heard a few minutes ago, almost all adults around them told them that nothing would happen to them, and before they knew it they would be out of the city. They even assured them that if the mobians were in the city they wouldn't let anything bad happen to them. None of the adults were yet aware that the children already knew the Mobians, but just telling them that was enough for the children to calm down. At that point Hana, Izumi and Daisuke already had on the backpacks they arrived with. They put Koka's backpack too, but what he kept in it were some precious things that he didn't want to leave behind. Seeing that everyone was ready, they turned off the television and any other electrical devices, took their cell phones and finally left the house, locking it.

When they were outside, they saw that the neighbors were doing the same, they were leaving their respective houses and meeting with the police who had arrived in those areas. The group approached the group that was forming closer to the house. Could be seen worried faces among all the neighbors, and how the police tried to calm them down. Even though the children were sure that nothing would happen to the Mobians, they could see worried looks on the faces of all of Koka's relatives, with the exception of his paternal grandfather, who still had the same serious face he had had since he had arrived home two days ago. He didn't seem afraid or at least he didn't want to show it for some reason.

When the police began to give instructions, the groups began to move. So that children wouldn't be separated from adults; Retsuko's mother, Retsuko's two grandmothers, Retsuko's two grandfathers, Retsuko's aunt and Haida's parents had begun to walk in a kind of circle with the children inside so that they would all be together. They hadn't been walking long when Retsuko's mother and Haida's mother's cell phones started ringing. Retsuko's mother received a call from Retsuko, while Haida's mother received a call from Jiro. They didn't spend long talking on the phone, at least they didn't receive bad news.

When the calls ended, Retsuko's mother told the others that Retsuko and Haida were fine, as were Hana, Izumi and Daisuke's respective parents, and also the rest of those who work at the company. And she also informed them that they were already evacuating the building where they worked. She also told them that Retsuko had spoken to her father and he told her that he was fine. Hearing that made everyone sigh with relief (everyone except Juzo). After that, Haida's mother told them that she had spoken with Jiro, and he told her that he was also already evacuating the city, although unlike others, he was going in his car. She also said that he would try to locate Retsuko's father to come with him in the car so they could get to the city limits faster.

After being at least more relaxed that his other relatives were okay for the moment, Koka suddenly started remembering others he didn't know were okay, like his friends Nicole and Jerry with their relatives. They were in the center of the city, so it would probably take them longer to get out of there. He also wondered what had happened to his "uncle" Tadano and his "aunt" Puko. Or with his father's friends Shishido, Shikabane and Dokachin; whom he had met a while ago. Where in the city could they be right at that moment? He hoped that like him, his relatives and friends, they were in a group on their way to evacuate the city as well and had not been left behind.

As they continued walking, the children noticed that of all those who were present in that place, only Juzo still didn't show any type of emotion, he was still quite serious. He didn't seem to show any kind of nervousness. Because even though the other adults tried to act calm, there was a slight nervousness on their faces, but about Koka's paternal grandfather, there was nothing. It seemed like he didn't have any type of emotions, even since he got home they never heard him speak, not even Koka, who was the one who had lived with him for the last two days. In those moments the children didn't know what to be more afraid of, the situation they were in at that moment or Juzo, who was as expressionless as a stone.

All the children's thoughts were gone when they suddenly saw a cloud of blue dust suddenly begin to fall from the sky. They didn't know what it was, but to the kids it looked pretty cute and impressive. It was something similar to fog, but a different color. Although it was impressive for the children, the adults on the other hand did not take it the same, since no one had ever seen something like that before and they knew that this was not normal, they didn't know what caused it, but it was not normal. That was not something they had heard of happening in any other country either. They didn't know if this would be something bad or just something unusual that might not have happened in several centuries, although if it was the latter it was strange that it wasn't recorded in history books.

The children's moment of happiness was interrupted when suddenly Hana and Daisuke fell to the ground with a severe headache while putting their hands on them. Koka, Izumi and the adults who were with them noticed this reaction and tried to approach them with concern when they saw what was happening to them. Even several adults around them also noticed this with concern, but things didn't last that way, since many adults began to have the same reactions than the two children, including Juzo and Haida's mother. Retsuko's two grandmothers and aunt approached Haida's mother; Retsuko's two grandfathers approached Juzo. Retsuko's mother, Koka and Izumi approached Hana and Daisuke.

But things got worse when they saw everyone who had fallen stood up again and were looking at everyone with their eyes constricted, their fur standing on end, their fangs and claws were exposed. Seeing that, all the red pandas and the meerkat-gazelle hybrid began to retreat, as did many of the neighbors when they saw how a group looked like wild animals. Retsuko's mother carried Koka and Izumi in her arms. No one knew if the others were about to attack, both Retsuko's mother and the rest of her relatives were in a state of shock at seeing two Koka and Izumi's friends, and Haida's parents in that state. That made them realize that if this happened here, it could be happening in the rest of the city, so it is possible that something similar is happening with her other relatives and friends.

Notes:

So far the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Notes:

Well, this is the first chapter of the story, I hope you liked it. I know there was not much action in this episode, but this was an introductory chapter of characters, in the following chapters the characters of the three sagas will meet each other. I will try to update it as quickly as possible. Without more to say until the next chapter.