Actions

Work Header

Cupid's Arrows

Summary:

Oneshots/two shots about boy groups,

Notes:

This is my first time writing, so don't crucifie me yall if it's bad, I'm trying ✋

Chapter 1: Jaehyun x Jungwoo/Taeil [Nct]

Notes:

I made Jaehyun one of the youngest in all Nct, idk why i just felt like it

Chapter Text

The first thing Jungwoo felt when he woke up, was warmth.

Overwhelming warmth.

And as much as he loved being warm, this type of warmth didn't feel right.

He felt something, or someone move between his arms, and he moved too.
Slightly uncomfortable with all the warmth that was radiating onto him.

He groaned, displeased about having to wake up, early, because he couldn't hear one single soul in the entire dorm, and when he didn't hear nothing, or no one, it usually meant it was really early.

So he almost jumped when he heard the 'thing' in arms move again.

He opened his eyes, not without a struggle, and settled his gaze onto a mop of dark hair.

It was Jaehyun.

To say Jungwoo was shocked, would've been an understatement.

It had been a long time since he woke up to Jaehyun snuggled up into him.

And fuck, he missed it.

Missed having the younger in his arms like this.

That immediately threw out the prior annoyance that Jungwoo, and was replaced by nothing but fondness and love, bringing a smile to his face.

It was rare nowadays to see Jaehyun have some type of skin ship with the other members, let alone finding him cuddled up in someone else's bed.

It made sense, considering Jaehyun was now a full on grown man.

But Jungwoo, and he was sure a lot of the other members too, missed this Jaehyun.

The Jaehyun from the predebut, when he was the first maknae, and could barely look at the others in the eyes, both due to him being shy and the fact that he was so small.

Or the Jaehyun from the Limitless era, who was always going around, giggling as the ball of sunshine, and searching for everyone's attention.

As much as Jaehyun liked to act grown and mature, to Jungwoo he was always the little adorable kid he met when they were trainees.

So he just sat there, watching the younger face, wearing the most peaceful and relaxed face he had seen on the younger as of lately.
He brushed out a strand of the younger's hair, who had fallen onto his face, tucking it behind his hair.

Jungwoo studied how long Jaehyun's eyelashes were, and how they fluttered from time to time.
He watched the cute little button nose, those adorable cheeks who were covered in freckles barely visible.
And he stared at those plushy, rosy lips, that were slightly open, letting out little puff of airs.

And those puff of airs, landed directly onto Jungwoo's neck, finally making him realize how close they actually were.

He was, unfortunately, shaken out of his thoughts when the younger let out a displeased sound, almost like a whine.

Jungwoo frowned, noticing how Jaehyun's face seemed to contort in almost an expression of pain.

Jungwoo instinctively hugged the younger closer to him.

He felt that the younger felt hotter than what a person should normally be, but he brushed it off.

It was summer, it was normal.

Jungwoo's arms, and overall body had gotten bigger, due to the costant work out he went through, so his body practically engulfed the younger.

He was almost scared that Jaehyun couldn't breath, but then he noticed how Jaehyun calmed down, settling in burning his face into Jungwoo's chest as deep as humanly possible.

And Jungwoo's heart definitely didn't flutter.

                       *************

When Jungwoo woke up again, he felt that uncomfortable warmth again.

And it was even worse, if that was even possible.

He moved around in the bed, groaning in discomfort.

Dragging Jaehyun's body along with him.

The younger was still in his arms, engulfed in a deep sleep, but the more Jungwoo looked at him, the more the he noticed something wrong with him.

From the way his bangs sticked to his sweaty forehead, and Jungwoo guessed it wasn't because of how hot it was.
To the flushed cheeks, the occasional twitching of the eyebrows and the way Jaehyun's mouth was parted, letting out, broken, labored puffs of air.

Jungwoo hurried to rub the sleepiness off of him, as he looked at the time on his phone, that was placed on the drawer beside the bed.

7:15.

It was still pretty early for the day, considering their schedule, but Jungwoo could get over it.

He could get over everything for Jaehyun.

He brought Jaehyun in a sitting position between his legs, his back to Jungwoo's chest.

He was unbelievably hot.

The older moved the wet hair of Jaehyun's forehead, placing a hand there, and he almost had an heart attack feeling how worryingly warm the younger was.

Now he wasn't the best at detecting illnesses, but he was pretty damn sure
Jaehyun had a fever, a terrible one.

He cupped Jaehyun's warm and damp face, lightly tapping it with his fingers, "Jae? Wake up."

Jaehyun merely gave a pitiful whine in response, as he tried to hide his face in Jungwoo's chest again, making the older heart crack, just a tiny bit.

"I know Jae, i know, but you gotta get up for a second", he brushed Jaehyun's wet bangs back,"just for a minute, than you can go right back to sleep."

It was only a second before the younger eyes cracked open.

They were glossy, slightly red, and he tears resting in the corners of his eyes, ready to fall down, and they looked right into Jungwoo's eyes.

The innocence Jaehyun's eyes held was a stranger thing to the older, not having seen it in a long time, yet it was just as heartbreaking.

"Hyungie..."

Jungwoo heart literally flipped when he heard the younger call him that.

He couldn't even remember the last time Jaehyun called him that, and now he felt like he could've exploded from the joy and excitement.

And it must have shown on his face, as Jaehyun gave him a little drowsy smile, that was immediately dropped when Jaehyun made a pained sound, sniffling a little before placing his head in the crook of Jungwoo's neck.

"Hyungie, my head hurts."

"Aigoo, i know baby. You caught a pretty bad fever."

Jaehyun just resigned himself in making an annoyed sound.

Jungwoo slid off the bed, gently moving Jaehyun off of him, guiding the younger's head on the pillow.
He quickly made sure he tucked him in, but as he was about to leave, he was tugged by the sleeve of his shirt.

"Where you goin'?", Jaehyun blinked up at him with those glossy, unfocused eyes.

Jungwoo wanted to punch something.

"I'm coming back immediately baby, just-"

"No! Stay here, please?"

Jaehyun was really making it difficult to deny him that, when he looked up at him with those innocent, slightly scared eyes.
It was clear that the younger was completely out of it, but he still managed to gather the little strength in he had left, to try to not make his hyung leave.

And Jungwoo's heart definitely did not skip a beat at that thought.

"I'm just going to grab you some things to make you feel better and then i'm gonna stay as long as you want, okay?"

Jaehyun hesitantly let go of his sleeve, "Hurry."

Jungwoo let out a heart warming laugh, before turning and exiting the room.
He hurried to get into the nearest bathroom, slamming the door open.

He quickly grabbed a couple of white towels from from the drawer, wetting them all with cold water.
He grabbed a small bucket they still hadn't used, and he opened the door.

An annoyed, frowning face appeared in front of him, making his heart stop for a second.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Jungwoo placed a hand on his chest, trying to calm himself down.

Taeil was standing there, sporting a cute bedhead, looking at him through barely open eyes, all grumpy and rather annoyed.
He was eyeing the towels and the bucket in Jungwoo's hands.

"It's still pretty early, why are you up?"

"Jaehyun's sick, so i got up to grab-"

"What do you mean sick?", Taeil sleepiness had been completely wiped off of him, replaced by a concerned and worried face.

Jungwoo matched the older expression, "Yeah, i think he has a pretty bad fever."

"How the fuck did he manage to get a fever in the middle of the summer?", Taeil dragged a hand down his concerned face, "I'm going to go grab some medicine."

Taeil quickly walked out of the bathroom, disappearing somewhere to find some medicine, if they had any, meanwhile Jungwoo got back to his room.

Jaehyun was still laying on his back, but he had thrown off all the covers off of him, exposing his full body to Jungwoo.

Jaehyun had a loose t-shirt on, that probably belonged to Johnny, and had just his underwear, no shorts on to cover those muscular, thick legs he loved.

The younger was flushed to the core, and had beads of sweat onto his forehead.

And as soon Jungwoo got near him, glossy and unfocused eyes were staring right into him.

Jungwoo had to restrain himself from jumping onto the younger.
He was sick after all, he couldn't.

God, was he desperate.

He moved Jaehyun sweaty hair out of his face, placing the wet towel on his forehead, "Baby, you awake?"

Jaehyun's eyes fluttered open, as he made an affermative sound in the back of his throat.

The younger raised his arms, as he playfully made grabby hands at him, making Jungwoo chuckle lovingly at him. But he still hurried to comply the younger request, adjusting them so that Jaehyun was sat between his legs, Jungwoo's chest to his back once again.

Jungwoo continued to gently pat the younger forehead with the wet towel, and he watched as Jaehyun slid further into him, his head resting in the crook of his neck.

And right on cue Taeil walked into the room, quietly closing the door behind him to not startle the youngest.

Taeil took a moment to realize how small and vulnerable Jaeyhun looked into Jungwoo's arms.

He had not seen Jaehyun like this in a very long time, it almost looked fake.

He looked like the kid he knew when they had just debuted.
All smiles and giggles and cuddles throughout the whole day, not giving his hyungs five minutes of rest.

When Jaehyun actually acted like the youngest and let other people treat him like so.

And he had to say, if this was the only way for Jaehyun to let people actually take care of him, he wouldn't have minded have him sick every now and then.

Maybe it was a little bit selfish, but he couldn't help it.

"Jae?"

Taeil voice was apparently enough to make Jaehyun snap out of his sleepy state, as his puffy eyes locked onto Taeil's.

A small smile formed onto Jaehyun face, while he struggled to sit up straight, both because of his sickness and because Jungwoo had his arms still wrapped around him,"Hi, hyung."

Taeil chuckled at the younger. It was clear Jaehyun was doing his best to seem like he wasn't sick, but he was doing a pretty terrible job at it.

"Hey, baby, how are you feeling?", Taeil gently placed a hand on his forehead, cooing at how the younger leaned into his touch.

He felt hot, and not good kind kind of hot.

"Feel fuzzy a-and sleepy, and my head hurts", Taeil raised his eyebrows, looking at Jungwoo, who merely gave a shrug in response, as he looked at Jaehyun with the softest gaze and the most loving smile.

Jaehyun sounded so young and small in that moment, that Taeil wanted to bundle him up somewhere and hide him from everyone.

"Well, i got something for that."

He struggled a bit to get the pill inside of Jaehyun's mouth, the younger turning his head in the opposite direction at every attempt.
And both him and Jungwoo almost gave up at the puppy eyes Jaehyun decided to throw at them.

But finally they got him to pop the pill inside his mouth, and they both started coo at the nose scrunch Jaehyun sported on his face, probably due to the bitter taste of the pill.

"Now how about you got back to sleep, mhm?", Taeil ruffled Jaehyun's hair, before bending over to place a kiss on his nose.

"Cuddle with me and hyung?", Jaehyun was once again staring at him with those big, warm, glossy eyes at him, and how could he ever say no?

So he jumped onto the bed, heart fluttering at the happy expression on Jaehyun's face.

After a bit of shuffling around, they finally settled, with Jaehyun secured safely between the two of them, back to Taeil's chest, and his face buried deep into Jungwoo's chest.

They both took their time to give the younger kissess, Taeil going for Jaehyun's exposed, toned neck and Jungwoo taking his flushed cheeks.

They were slightly taking advantage of the current state Jaehyun's was in.

They both knew that it was almost a one in a lifetime thing, to see Jaehyun this reliant, touchy, needy and affectionate.

And they would bask in it as long as it lasted.

It wasn't long before Jaehyun fell asleep.

"Do you think he knows?", Jungwoo rasped, breaking the silence filling the room.

He was caressing Jaehyun's relaxed face, the same smitten look on him, that was just mixed with an hint of an indescribable emotion.

Taeil raised his eyebrow in response.

"About how we feel about him?"

Taeil expression formed into a frown.

He honestly didn't know.

He was more keen towards no.

He was sure that if Jaehyun knew about it, he would just simply confront them about it, or just slowly distance himself from them.

Those were the only two plausible outcomes, because he knew there was no way Jaehyun felt the same, because otherwise, knowing how Jaehyun acted in these situations, he would've already acted on it.

But there was still a glimmer of hope inside both of them, that still wished that younger felt the same way.

"I don't know, Woo."

Taeil leaned over Jaehyun's sleeping form, pressing a kiss to Jungwoo's forehead, silently putting an end to the conversation.

And not long after, Jungwoo was fast back asleep, and Taeil was left alone, holding both oc the boys.

It was a shame he couldn't have them both.

Chapter 2: Jungkook X Yugyeom

Notes:

Let's all pretend that is a couple of years older than Jungkook, kay? Thanks.

Chapter Text

"Hyung, I think i like boys." 

 

Those 5 simple, but lethal words, were enough to make Yugyeom go into a semi-breakdown. 

 

When Jungkook called him an hour ago, telling him in that pretty, soft voice that he had something to say to him, this wasn't the outcome Yugyeom had exactly expected.

 

"You like boys?" 

 

Yugyeom response came out dry, and strained. He felt like his heart was in his throat, and he was two seconds away from throwing it up. 

 

Maybe it was dream, it had to be. 

 

Because there was no way something like this would happen to him. 

 

But he really wished it wasn't a dream.

 

The guy in front of him just told him he likes guys, and that would be seriously nothing to shocking. 

 

He would usually just pass it off with a ''i'm proud of you", "thank you for trusting me with this", because with him being part of the community, and having literally every shade of gay one could possibly think of as friends, he was usually prepared and nonchalant about the topic. 

 

But it wasn't the case in this specific situation. 

 

Not when he loved said guy for as long as he's known him. 

 

Not when he just angrily settled with the fact that said guy he loved was straight. 

 

He knows that's the first rule of being gay basically, not falling in love with straight people. 

 

But how could he resist falling in love with Jungkook? 

 

He just came into his life, looking like he was coming straight out of his deepest fantasies.

 

He was practically everything Yugyeom liked in guys.

 

From those big and muscular legs, to his fucking arms covered with those stupidly attractive tattoos that just continued to multiply every time he saw him.

 

To the way his face was a whole 360 from his body, with those big doe eyes and those soft cheeks.

 

He would've been more surprised if he didn't fall in love with him. 

 

But he had to come to term for so long, that he was merely straight, only for Jungkook to come to him and say he liked guys, catching him completely off guard. 

 

Because evidently, now he didn't what the fuck to do. 

 

Should he finally confess now that he finally has a chance? Or would Jungkook just find him weird? 

 

Someone save him. 

 

"Y-yes, i like boys, a-and i'm hundred percent sure", Jungkook sentence came out small and timid, as he looked down with that stupidly adorable blush on his cheeks. 

 

How did he manage to look cute and sexy at the same time, Yugyeom would never understand. 

 

"How are you so sure, Kook?", Yugyeom raised an eyebrow at him.

 

He bit back a smile at Jungkook blushing cheeks, he might know what the younger did, but he wanted to hear him say that. 

 

"I-i looked up some- some stuff."

 

"Ah, stuff, you say."

 

"You- T-that is not what i wanted to talk to you about !", the younger looked at him with what he thought he was a glare, but that was completely killed by the blush on his cheeks and the slight pout on his lips.

 

Yugyeom let out a quiet chuckle, "Ok, sorry. So what did you want to talk to me about?" 

 

The younger folded his legs under him as he usually did, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

 

"So, uhm, i wanted to try out some things, you know?", Jungkook licked his lips out nervousness, "Some new experience? In terms of- like, with boys i mean."

 

Yugyeom slightly frowned, but still managed to keep his gentle gaze, not wanting to freak the younger out, "Go on."

 

"S-so i didn't know what else to do so i signed up on this app."

 

Yugyeom finally understood where this was going to go.

 

He had to restrain himself from punching something.

 

It was one of those many online dating apps. 

 

He briefly read what he wrote on his profile, before switching to his pictures. 

 

His first one was innocent enough, but still Jungkook looked at his best. 

 

Chin placed on his hand, light make up on, enhancing especially his eyes, giving him his signature sultry look, completed by a couple strands of hair that had escaped his ponytail, falling gracefully on his face. 

 

He scrolled, and his blood pressure began to rise.

 

This photo was taken at a low angle, portraying Jungkook's body from his thighs up.

 

He was wearing some tight, ripped grey jeans, doing wonders for the viewers as it showed off his thighs golden skin, almost like a tease.

 

And he had a white, tank top that was equally as tight, showing off his abs those fucking pecs.

 

And one thing that did not help Yugyeom case at all, was the way Jungkook was looking at the camera.

 

So he quickly scrolled.

 

Bad idea. 

 

He had to resist on choking on his spit when he saw the next picture.

 

There Jungkook was.

 

Kneeled down, in front of the mirror, grey sweatpants the only thing on him.

 

He had a relaxed posture and somehow still managed to have his muscles in all their greatness.

 

From his six pack, to his chest, to his arms, the tattooed one flexed as he was holding the phone up to take the picture.

 

The sweatpants were riding low on his hips, and by the look of it, the younger wasn't wearing any underwear judging by the 'presence' making itself know in between his thighs.

 

Yugyeom was going to scream.

 

Both from excitement in finally getting to see the younger in all his glory, well, almost all his glory.

 

And screaming from anger and frustration.

 

Because if he had this reaction, he couldn't imagine the hundreds of people stumbling onto the younger profile, and benefitting in seeing Jungkook like this.

 

He began to think about the disgusting old, raggedy, washed up men looking at the younger.

 

Wanting to touch him with those gross hands and do unspeakable and disgusting thing to him, undeniably ruining him.

 

He knew they would, Jungkook wasn't really the best judge of character.

 

Don't get him wrong, the younger could throw someone on their without a struggle, but he tendend to trust people too much.

 

Yugyeom couldn't have that.

 

Those pigs would not know how to treat him right.

 

They would only use for a quick fuck, and Yugyeom would be dead before he let that happen.

 

He glared at the message notification, before a light tap on his head brought him out of his thoughts. 

 

"Are you good?", Jungkook cutely tilted his head to the side, "You've been glaring at phone for the past five minutes." 

 

Yugyeom hurried to shut the phone, throwing it to the side. 

 

"I can help you with that." 

 

Jungkook blinked at him.

 

"With what?" 

 

Yugyeom blinked too, speaking the next words as bold as ever.

 

"With you new experiences."

 

The younger finally manged to understand, eyes immediately going wide while a raging blush took over his whole face.

 

"Y-you would?"

 

Yugyeom leaned back on his coach, feeling the more confident the more he looked at the younger. 

 

"Of course i would, if you want."

 

He would do that and more if Jungkook gave him the permission.

 

"But- are you sure? I don't want to make you feel like you have to-"

 

"Not at all, Kookie. I just want to help you out." 

 

As much as he wanted to jump on the younger, he wouldn't dare until he had his worded consent. 

 

"O-okay, thank you, i g-guess", the other looked awfully shy, picking at his hand and not meeting Yugyeom stare. 

 

He was adorable. 

 

"So Kookie, how do you want to do this?", Yugyeom eyed the younger, who just tilted his head to the side. 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Do you want to be in charge? Or should i take the lead?" 

 

Jungkook stared at him for a couple of seconds, before catching onto what the older meant. 

 

"I- uhm, i think i wanna let you take the lead." 

 

Yugyeom didn't expect this response at all. 

 

From the things Jungkook talked to him about in terms of girl, he knew the younger was extremely... dominante, to say the least. 

 

But something in Yugyeom sparked. 

 

He spread his thighs, leaning back on the couch, arms resting on the back. 

 

"Come here." 

 

"W-where?" 

 

Yugyeom patted his thighs, a cocky smirk forming on his face seeing the younger fluster at his request. 

 

But Jungkook complied, hesitantly sitting on the older's lap, keeping his flushed face down. 

 

"Look at me." 

 

The younger complied, looking at the older, hands still picking at each other on Yugyeom's legs.

 

Yugyeom placed one of his hand on Jungkook's neck, the other one going on the younger hip.

 

The other slightly tensed under his touch, only relaxing when he started caressing his neck with his thumb, while drawing little circles with his finger on his waist.

 

The younger breath hitched when Yugyeom leaned closer to him.

 

"You tell me if i do something you don't like, mhm?", Yugyeom whispered next to his ear, before nibbling at his earlobe.

 

He felt the other nod, and his excitement made a smirk come to his face.

 

"I need words, baby."

 

"Y-yes",the word came out shaky, further boosting Yugyeom's confidence. 

 

"Now let hyung take care of you." 

 

And Yugyeom started. 

 

He began with leaving a trail of kissess from under his ear, to his neck, not missing the way the younger breath hitched everytime he would let a little bit of tongue slip out. 

 

And he guessed Jungkook liked it, by the way the younger arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer. 

 

He went to grip, gently but tightly, Jungkook's sinfully tiny waist, feeling every bit of muscle, tense and relax under his touch. 

 

Now, don't get him wrong. 

 

Yugyeom fucking loved when the younger looked so intimidating, sensual and so... dominant, almost. 

 

It made Yugyeom mouth drool. 

 

But having the same boy at his mercy like this, on his lap and panting at every little kiss he gave him, was something else. 

 

So he continued, till he had the youngest soft, pretty lips on his, kissing him like it was the last thing he would ever do.

 

And he almost wished it was.

 

If he died with the feeling of those soft, pink lips on his, and with that taste of cherries in his mouth, while listening to the sweet, heavenly moans leaving the younger, he would've died happily.

 

Everything was going smoothly, until Yugyeom hand wandered in the younger pants, gripping tightly on the younger behind. 

 

Jungkook tensed up, immediately pulling away from him, making the older realize what he had done.

 

"Oh, i- i am so sorry, baby. I didn't-"

 

"No, hyung, it's f-fine really."

 

The older did not relax until he saw Jungkook send him a quick reassuring smile, relaxing again in his arms.

 

"It's just, i don't want to do that now, i don't think i'm ready, hyung."

 

Yugyeom smiled reassuringly at him, pressing a kiss on the younger flushed nose, "You don't have to explain yourself to me, baby. Don't even worry about it."

 

That'll be plenty time for it, but even if Jungkook would never want, Yugyeom was already over the moon by having the other like this.

 

Slightly panting, flushed, lips red and cuddled up on his lap.

 

The younger settled his face into his neck, nuzzling a bit into it, so he placed his chin on the other.

 

And soon enough, Jungkook was safe and sound asleep in his arms.

 

And now Yugyeom truly thought he could've died happily. 

 

 

Chapter 3: Changkyun X Monsta X

Notes:

Yes, Wonho is in here, no i will not take criticism.
Argue with ya mama

This specific story was inspired by 'Treasure' by BacchiKoiBae, so credit to where it's due.

Chapter Text

Changkyun blinked, at nothing to be specific.

 

He just woke up, from a blissful three hours nap.

And although he definitely appreciated it, with the schedule being filled to the brim, he could use some sleep.

But he originally took this nap, because he was bored and he had literally nothing else to do.

 

And he was hoping that once he woke up he would have find some kind of inspiration to do something.

 

It didn't happen.

 

So Changkyun was left in his bed, fuzzy and sleepy, still bored shitless.

 

He laid back on the bed, going on his phone to find something, anything to entertain him.

 

And as if the phone was hearing his prayings, got a notification, from Vlive.

 

The others were on live.

 

He hurriedly opened it, immediately being blasted by the faces of three of his hyungs.

 

Wonho, Shownu and Hyungwon. 

 

So he sat there, watching the with a soft smile as they talked about nothing and everything at the same time.

 

They got to a point where fans where asking where the others were.

 

Jooheon was locked up in the studio, and Minhyuck and Kihyun were in the dance practice room. 

 

"I don't know where Kyunnie is though", Shownu turned to the others with a questioning glance. 

 

"Oh, he's sleeping", Hyungwon said, an endeared smile on his face, "i went to ask him if he wanted to come, but i found him all cuddled up on his bed, and he was so cute-" 

 

The topic of the conversation somehow ended up being him, and Changkyun couldn't help the blush that came on his cheeks. 

 

"I think he had a hoodie cuddled up under him-" 

 

"Was it blue with some black words on it?", Wonho chimed in. 

 

"Yes!" 

 

"Ah! It's my hoodie. It's official, i'm his favorite." 

 

Wonho began flaunting, a proud smile adorning his face, as he leaned back on the chair. 

 

"Oh, please. You don't know how many times I've seen him with one of my hoodies. You're not special." 

 

Shownu bit back, raising an eyebrow at him. 

 

"And yet, he always comes to me the most for cuddles, AND he always comes to me when he can't sleep." 

 

Hyungwon challenged, folding his arms as he looked at the other two with an accomplished expression. 

 

And Changkyun couldn't do anything but watch.

 

It was like they completely disregarded the fact that they were on live, in front of thousands of people. 

 

He didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or proud of himself. 

 

They stayed talking about him, but Changkyun couldn't bring himself to just close the live and turn off the phone. 

He... liked it? 

 

"I wish he acted more like that around us, you know?", Hyungwon stated, the soft look not leaving his face. 

 

"Yes! He's so cute when he actually actually acts like the maknae and let us treat him like one", Wonho set his head on his hand, a longing look in his eyes. 

 

"I know! It frustrates me, because he's so needy and cuddly when he lets us take care of him but he goes right back to his 'bad boy' image." 

 

Shownu accompanied the sentence with a pose that Changkyun was pretty sure was supposed to be him.

 

And he sulked.

 

Embarrassed and confused. 

 

He was not a 'bad boy', that was just the vibe he naturally gave off. 

 

But he thought about it. 

 

Would they actually want him to act more... maknae like? More cute, maybe? More needy? Wouldn't that be annoying?

 

He continued to wonder about it, but when the gushing of the hyungs got even worse, he decided to turn off the phone, to stare at the ceiling, eyes wide, cheeks blushed in embarrassment and a little bit of proudness, that maybe came from hearing his hyungs talk about him in that way.

 

He always thought he didn't exactly fit the bubbly maknae image, and that's way he always fitted better in the classic idol heartthrob.

 

But if his hyungs liked it...

 

He was willing to try.

 

It wouldn't hurt to try, right? 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

It was the next morning, Jooheon and Minhyuck had already gotten out of bed, leaving him being the only one still tucked in between the sheets. 

Thing that happened once in a lifetime, considering he and Kihyun usually woke up at the same time. 

 

But there was a reason, more than one.

 

The first being that this was their first day off in a fucking bit of time, and Changkyun wasn't about to get out of bed if it wasn't necessary. He was tired and sore from practice, and he just wanted to sleep. 

 

And the second reason being, that he knew Kihyun was going to come check up on him sooner or later, and he would have the first chance to experiment the whole 'cute' thing.

 

And he might have chosen the easy route, because even he knew Kihyun had an extremely soft spot for him.

 

Well, he knew they all had a soft spot for him, and he may or may not secretly love it, but Kihyun was different, in some way.

 

He shifted in his bed, settling his arms under his head, as he patiently waited for Kihyun to come.

 

And soon enough, he heard steps coming towards his room, Kihyun steps. 

 

"Kyunnie!", his hyung voice resonated through the wall, before his door was slowly opened.

 

He immediately closed his eyes, hearing his hyung coming closer and closer.

 

"Kyun, wake up baby."

 

Changkyun moved in his bed, tucking his head in his arms, with a displeased groan, that shifted into a whine at the end.

 

He heard Kihyun chuckle, as a hand was placed his head, before starting to stroke his hair.

 

Now, the pleased and relaxed sigh that came out of him was unintentional, but it only helped his case, as he heard the other coo at him.

 

"I think this is the first time i had to wake you up", the older voice had a teasing but surprised tone.

 

Changkyun merely decided to rispond with a quite whine. 

 

"Yah, Kyun what's wrong?", he felt the older sitting on the edge of the bed, as the hand on his head was moved onto his forehead, "Are you sick?"

 

He finally decided to open his eyes, immediately locking with the older's worried and concerned ones. 

 

"I'm just really tired."

 

Although the worry in Kihyun eyes simmered down, it was still there. 

 

"Aish, i'll make Shownu have a little talk with our manager", a little bit of annoyance grew in Kihyun's eyes, "these schedules are getting too full lately." 

 

Kihyun's hand returned to stroke Changkyun's hair, who subconsciously let out a pleased sound, as he closed his eyes. 

 

He heard the older coo at him, again. 

 

"Imma leave you alone then, go back to sleep." 

 

Now that, Changkyun couldn't let happen.

 

He immediately reached out, tugging at Kihyun's hand, who barely made it in time to get up.

 

He shot Changkyun a soft, but attentive look.

 

"Can you stay, please?" 

 

Kihyun looked surprised to say the least, and for a moment Changkyun thought the older was going to refuse.

 

In fact, Changkyun never dared himself to ask one of the hyungs to sleep with him, although he was pretty sure most of them would say yes in a heartbeat.

 

But all of his concern were thrown to the side, when Kihyun flinged himself into the bed, moving them so that Changkyun was trapped between the older and the wall.

 

And it felt so good.

 

So safe.

 

Now they both knew the older wasn't exactly the biggest guy, but maybe that was the reason Changkyun felt so relaxed and secure.

 

It was like he fit perfectly into the other's arms. 

 

Tucked safely under Kihyun's head, with the older's arms around him.

 

And he sighed, basking in the fuzzy feeling in his chest.

 

"This is the first time you asked one of us to sleep with you," Kihyun voice was a quiet whisper, almost as if he spoke a little louder he would waste this moment, "Are you sure you're not sick?"

 

Changkyun kept his head tucked into Kihyun's neck, "I just wanted to sleep with hyung."

 

He heard Kihyun's breathing cutting off.

 

He raised his head, meeting the older wide and gentle eyes, "Is it weird?"

 

And only then the older could've realized how his words sounded, his eyes panicking, "No, never baby. I'm just- surprised."

 

And although Changkyun knew Kihyun didn't mean it like that, his words still relieved him.

 

So he set in head in the older neck again, and sleep started to take over him again, as he felt the older place his chin on his head, as he tighten his hold on him.

 

"I just wished you let us treat you like this more often."

 

And Changkyun felt already to sleepy and floaty to respond, so he just nuzzled his nose with the other's neck.

 

And soon enough, he fell in one of the best sleep he ever had.

 

¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯

 

The next member he decided to target was Jooheon.

 

He had already compelled the older to go buy him something to eat, and all it took was him to call him 'hyungie' while throwing puppy eyes at him. 

 

He did not miss the way the older's ears reddened when he called him 'hyungie'. 

 

When just finished their writing session, it was the ungodly hour of two in the morning.

 

Needless to say Changkyun was two seconds from dropping to the ground.

Total opposite from the older who looked still well awake.

 

So, not even two seconds after beginning walking, Changkyun said fuck it.

 

He was too tired, he was willing to do anything.

 

He reached out, tugging at the other's jacket sleeve.

 

Jooheon turned around, glancing with that signature smile of his.

 

"I'm tired hyungie."

 

Jooheon looked taken aback for a minute, probably due to the nickname and the way Changkyun's words came out, but he shortly let out a chuckle.

 

A teasing smile forming on his face.

 

"Aw, do you want hyung to carry you?"

 

Changkyun blinked tired at him, his stone face not faltering.

 

"Yes."

 

Jooheon eyes widen for a minute, his ears reddening, before he cleared his throat. 

 

"Aish, the things i do for you." 

 

Changkyun hid his smile behind his jacket collar, as he watched the older bend down, giving him the best way to jump on his back. 

 

As that he did, wrapping his arms around the others neck and his legs around his waist. 

 

He felt Jooheon hands grip his under thighs, tight but gentle, while he made sure his face was comfortable enough, nuzzling into the older's neck. 

 

"Thanks hyungie."

 

The other scoffed, but he was able to hear the smile on his face, "Whenever you want, Kyun." 

 

And he ended up falling asleep on the older's back, and waking up into his arms, as content as ever.

 

¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯-_-¯

 

The next opportunity presented itself on its own.

 

It was practically a prefect chance.

 

He found himself in the dorm, alone, well, mostly alone. 

 

The guys were all going out to dinner, and they of course all tried to drag Changkyun along with them, but when he learned from Kihyun that Wonho was too tired to go with them, he decided to stay too. 

 

And it wasn't that he was doing something so secretive and striking that others wasn't supposed to know, it was just that he knew he couldn't handle doing whatever the hell he was doing, with all of his hyungs together. 

 

So when he made sure that all the others were out, he went in action. 

 

He knocked on Wonho's door, immediately being responded with a lazy and dragged out, "Come in." 

 

He silently stepped into the room, facing the older, who was sprawled out on his bed, a laptop on his lap. 

 

He could see the older was nothing but worn out, his usual carefree and bubbly face was replaced with nothing but tiredness. 

 

And Changkyun didn't like seeing him like this. 

 

But surprise took over his face once he registered that Changkyun was the one that came in. 

 

It was almost like he couldn't believe it, and Changkyun had to suppress a laugh. 

 

"Kyun, why didn't you go out with the boys?", he shot a timid but gentle smile at him. 

 

Even tho he looked two seconds from passing out, the older tried his best to sit up and give the younger his full attention. 

 

Changkyun waddled over to him, standing in front of him, picking at his finger nails.

 

He was going to die of embarrassment. 

 

"I wanted to stay with hyung." 

 

Wonho blinked at him, the surprise not leaving his face, before he literally snatched the younger into his arms, making him fall into his laps.

 

"You're going to kill me with your cuteness one of these days."

 

Changkyun just limited himself to get comfortable on his hyung's lap, placing his head on the older's shoulder, locking eyes with him.

 

"You're working too hard lately, hyung."

 

Changkyun knew the other was ready to dismiss his statement, but he cut him off, "I'm serious, hyung. You look like you're about to pass out any minute."

 

Wonho looked at him for a second, before sighing, as he pressed a kiss to his nose, "Aigoo, look at you taking care of your hyung." 

 

He flopped down, taking Changkyun down with him, making him end up squashed against his broad chest, with buff arms hooked around his waist. 

 

Changkyun usually would've sputtered out in embarrassment at this amount of affection, but he couldn't help but bask in it now. 

 

Besides, it looked like Wonho was having the time of his life, and he wasn't about to take that from him. 

 

So he just went ahead and got more comfortable.

 

He settled his face into the crook of the older's neck, and considering that Wonho was huge compared to him, he literally managed to curl up completely on top him, just his legs dropping down on the bed.

 

He heard the other quietly coo at him, and he did not dare to bring his face out of his perfect hiding spot, knowing damn well he was sporting an intense blush. 

 

"Since when did you get this cuddly, are you really Changkyun?", at the other tease, he decided to tease back. 

 

"I can get off if you don't-" 

 

He didn't even get to finish his sentence before Wonho turned them around, squishing him between his chest and the bed, locking him into a tight bear hug. 

 

"Don't you even dare, you're mine now." 

 

Even though the teasing tone was obvious, there was also something else to the older's voice, almost possessive. 

 

He couldn't help but like it. 

 

He pressed his face deeper into Wonho's chest, the other moving them onto their side, but still keeping his tight but gentle grip on him. 

 

He was already getting sleepy.

 

"You want to watch something with hyung, baby?" 

 

He shook his head as much as he could, buried into the other's arms, 

"Hyung 'eed to sleep."

 

The rumble of laughter resonated through his chest, and he never felt more safe and relaxed.

 

There was just something so nice about being like this.

 

He liked being taken care of, he liked being the youngest and having the hyungs gush over him.

 

And as his hyung left him a last kiss on his cheek, he wondered why he didn't start acting like the maknae sooner. 

 

¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯

 

He decided to go after Minhyuck next.

 

The older was known as the most cuddly and touchy of the group, especially with Changkyun.

 

So he figured he would use this to his advantage.

 

They were having a movie night, and with snacks and movie ready, they began choosing who to was going to sit with who.

 

And Changkyun wasted no time in throwing himself into Minhyuck lap.

 

And as predicted, the other immediately engulfed him with his arms, keeping him as close as humanly possible.

 

"Kyun, really? Out of all us you choose him?", the question came from a grumpy looking Wonho.

 

"Oh, shut up, hyung. You're just jealous he didn't choose you", Minhyuck snickered, sending a teasing smirk to the other, who just huffed and turned to the movie.

 

"Isn't it right, baby? Hyung's the best, mhm?", the older layed the down, spooning him, his chest to his back, Minhyuck nuzzling Changkyun's cheek with his nose.

 

And Changkyun meltes into the older's arms, trying his best to keep his attention on the movie. 

 

¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯

 

Hyungwon was next, but not by choice.

 

They were the only ones left in the practice room, just rehearsing to make sure they had every move on lock, when Changkyun felt sick. 

 

Well, to be fair, he didn't feel great from the moment he woke up, it just didn't feel hald as bad as he felt now. 

 

So when he swayed in the middle of the dance, gripping his throbbing head with his hands, before falling gracefully on his ass, he should've expected a ear full of scolding from the older.

 

Hyungwon didn't hesitate to turn the music off, rushing to the younger side, pressing a cold bottle of water to his forehead. 

 

"Aish, what am i gonna do with you?", the older sighed, making sure to be gentle with the cold bottle.

 

He called their manager, asking him to pick them up after explaining the situation, and now they were waiting.

 

"I'm sorry",Changkyun rasped, trying his best to look steadily into the older eyes.

 

"Aigoo, it's fine, baby. That just means that i get to take care of you more", the older shot him a teasing glance, "Since obviously you can't seem to do that alone."

 

And Changkyun was sure that he was red all over the face, not because of him being sick, though, so he hurried to hide his face into the other's neck. But it was too late. 

 

"Oh? You like it, huh? You want hyung to take of you?" 

 

It was obvious that the older was teasing, but from the smile on the older face that he managed to catch, it was clear Hyungwon enjoyed it too. 

He just whined in response, not really sure himself if he wanted him to stop or to keep talking to him like that. 

 

"C'mon, admit it. You like it, huh? You like when hyung takes care of you-" 

 

He stopped the gushing of the older by finally opening his mouth, "Yes! I like it when hyung takes care of me." 

 

The older chuckled before pressing a kiss to his cheek, "Aish, You're lucky you're so cute, otherwise you wouldn't have heard the end of it from me." 

 

¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯

 

The last hyung was Shownu. 

 

And once again, it wasn't by choice.

 

Changkyun was known for his frequent nightmares, terrible ones, that usually ended up with him throwing himself around, whispering for help in his sleep and things as such.

 

And it was best for him to be woken up out of this nightmares, because the times he woke up on his own, let's just say say it wasn't pretty, neither for him or the others.

 

He would literally need a reality check, waking up borderline traumatized, lost and scared, so it really wasn't a good thing to wake up alone.

 

And luckily for him, Shownu was there.

 

The other guys were all out doing different things, but the oldest decided to remain at home with him.

 

Call it sixth sense perhaps.

 

And it was at time like this, he was glad he was the youngest.

 

When Shownu gently woke him up from nightmare, cupping gently his face wet from tears, as he whispered sweet nothings.

 

When the older stroked his hair, and held him as close as possible to him, making sure he was throughly calmed down.

 

And even after he was kind of okay, the older still decided to trap him in those big arms of his in a tight bear hug.

 

Perhaps he enjoyed being a maknae, but he wouldn't let anyone know that.

 

Or so he liked to believe.

Chapter 4: Jackson x Jinyoung/Yugyeom [Got7]

Chapter Text

Tension was the only thing prominent in GOT7, for the last month.

After promotion of their last album, who gained a lot of success and pushed the group to even new heights, they were given a break, a real break.

And things went quite smoothly, everyone relaxed, being finally out of their CEO grasp, and for once, they felt at peace.

At lest till one dramatic and heated argument between Yugyeom and Jinyoung.

And the reason for this was Jackson.

Well, he wasn't the cause of it, but he was why the other two fought.

So, everyone knew that Jackson was a cuddly guy, whether it was the group, someone outside the group, or even a stranger.
You will not get him out of your sight until he gave you at least of hug.
But the two dudes who were never safe from Jackson were Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

If you were to ask Jackson why the two guys were his favorites, he would probably make you a list about it.

About Yugyeom, he loved running his hand through his curly hair, he loved holding his much bigger hand and sometimes even play with, and he adored how tall the other was.
He constantly made sure to be cuddle up as close as possible to him, whether they were walking or simply watching something on the tv.
He then proceeded to place his head against the other chest, (which was getting buffer and buffer) and fall asleep against it almost immediately.
And the other did not make any move to stop him.

Yugyeom loved holding his against him, he loved letting his small hand play with his, and he absolutely adored the feeling of the other on his chest.
He practically basked in the other cuddles.
Or maybe it was because the person that was giving them to him, was the one that he loved.
That is one thing he couldn't explain, it just happened.
One day he was seeing Jackson as a best friend, and the other he was on the verge of dying just by holding hands with him.
He was not complaining tho.

With Jinyoung was pretty much the same, except for the fact that he didn't show it.
At least in front of Jackson.

The times that he let his love for other combust out of him, was for example when the other brought him to his room, whining about not being able to sleep.
Jinyoung would make no complain and let the other drag him to his bed, he let the other attach around him as much as he wanted and when he finally made sure Jackson fell asleep, he gently wrapped his arms around him and caressed the rapper face, slowly, careful not to startle him out of his sleep.

And after that he would place one simple, but filled with love, kiss to his cheek, another on his forehead and the last one near his incredibly soft looking lips.

The morning after, Jinyoung would make Jackson go through hell just to be able to hold his hand. Just like that, the "annoyed" and "irritated" Jinyoung was back.

But maybe Jinyoung would've been better off dropping this act, in fact he was pretty sure it was driving little Jackson away from him.

It started slowly, it was almost unnoticeable but Jinyoung caught onto everything.
Usually, in the morning, a still half asleep Jackson would go straight to were Jinyoung was always seated on the couch.
His favorite stuffed animal in arms and a bowl of his favorite cereals in hand, he would waddle towards him and sit right on his laps, not after demanding Jinyoung to put on some random TV-show.
And that was one of Jinyoung favorite moments of the days.

But now he would wake up, go to the living room and see that Jackson was already awake, munching on cereal while watching the TV, on Yugyeom lap.

And that was just one of many things that had changed.
The only thing that was still the same, was that Jackson still came to him when he couldn't sleep.
That was the only he had left, and the only thing keeping him stable.

But he wondered, how much time before Jackson would also stop doing that?

His mind was starting to bring back all time he pushed Jackson back, not wanting the other to know about his feelings.
It was extremely stupid but somehow in Jinyoung mind it made sense.

And maybe his concerns were valid.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

If you walked through GOT7 dorm, you could probably feel the tension wrap around you.

And maybe Jinyoung had knew the reason.

It was for a couple of weeks, that Yugyeom and Jinyoung, mostly Yugyeom had been constantly jabbing at each other, as soon as Jackson choose one of them over the other.

Jinyoung would not miss a chance to throw a smug look and sly smirk as soon as Jackson choose him to go somewhere with him, then come home and talk about it in front of everyone, he thrived in seeing Yugyeom clench his jaw and stop himself from probably snapping at him.

And Yugyeom would make sure to always touch Jackson as much as possible, especially in front of Jinyoung, when Jackson wanted to cuddle with him.
He would run his hand through Jackson's hair, and start placing kisses all over Jackson face.

And that, somehow made Jinyoung throw his morals out the window, as he started to show more...affection, towards Jinyoung.

From picking him up in a hug and bringing him with him to the couch, from willingly holding his hand, he even started feeding from time to time, but that was mostly to see Yugyeom twitch in frustration.

Jackson tho, was very confused.

Yugyeom started getting more possessive and protective, which he did not despise, but he also missed the softness and gentleness he used before.

And Jinyoung was weird too.
Don't get him wrong, he absolutely loved all the attention he was getting from him but it also felt so obsessive.

Meanwhile the other boys were watching it all from a distance, questioning how was Jackson so oblivious, and what kind of psychological problems the other two had.

So the decided they would leave them alone for sometime, in order to risolve whatever the fuck was going on.

At least they hoped.

And that is how Jinyoung and Yugyeom found themselves alone in the dorm with Jackson.

At the moment they were all sitting on the couch watching some random TV show that was obviously Jackson choice.

Well Jinyoung and Jackson were sitting on the couch, while little Jackson was sitting on Yugyeom lap, snuggled against his chest, giggling from time to time at the characters in the shows.

And Jinyoung really wanted to fall asleep but knowing that the guy he loved was sitting on someone else lap, was enough to keep him awake.
Meanwhile the maknae was clearly enjoying it as he watched Jackson with a smile, and a stare full of fondness.

They stayed like that for a while, and sometime between the episodes of the show, Jackson ended dead asleep.

Yugyeom at that started playing with Jackson hair, while caressing the rapper's cheeks from once in a while.

That sight angered Jinyoung to new extent.
He just couldn't bring himself to watch from the corner of his eyes.

At this point the show was long forgotten, now there were just swift and dirty looks Yugyeom sent Jinyoung, that was only irritating him more and more.
And he was sure that Yugyeom intention.

Jinyoung grumbled under his breath and picked up the remote of the TV to turn it off.
The continuous noise was just annoying him more.

He rested his head against the couch and finally decided to go to sleep.
He had enough of today.

It had been a continuous struggle to not slide Yugyeom.
The fact that made him rage was that they had not said a word to each other the whole day.
Not even a goodmorning.
So Jinyoung, being the mature self that he is decided to simply ignore him.
And he would've succeeded if it wasn't for Yugyeom sneaky remarks everytime Jackson wanted to do something with him.
Another thing that also hurt him, was that Jackson didn't come to him, one time this day, expect for the usual 'goodmorning' followed by a quick peck on the cheek.

Today it was all Yugyeom.

So you could say he just wanted to end the damn day.

But just as he was to the verge of falling asleep, Yugyeom voice jerked him awake.

"You're really weird, Jinyoung-hyung."

Hearing this, the older head snapped towards the Yugyeom, who was looking at the boy in his lap, not giving Jinyoung a single look.

"Excuse me?"
His voice came out rough and strained, and he didn't even know why.

"I said, you're weird hyung."
This time Yugyeom turned towards Jinyoung, staring at him with an expression Jinyoung couldn't decipher.

"H-how am i weird?"

Yugyeom shrugged, and he started to play with Jackson hair.

"Well, i just find it really strange the as soon as Jackson finally gets tired of your attitude towards him, and comes to for comfort, you suddenly want him all to yourself.
Why is that hyung?"

Jinyoung definitely didn't expect that kind of question, but at the same time he should've expected it, because now, he didn't have words for him.

"I-i don't know wh-"

"I think i made it pretty clear for everyone that i like Jackson-hyung.
So at first i thought you just wanted take him away from me, for some stupid reason."

"What are you t-talking-"

"Or maybe you thrive in seeing Jackson come and beg for some sort of affection towards you, in that case you would be really fucked in the head."

Jinyoung was once again interrupted by Yugyeom, angry and aggressive voice.

"But that's not it isn't? You like him don't you?"

Jinyoung heart may have stopped for a second.

Eyes wide and mouth slightly open, he turned towards Yugyeom, who was staring him down with a look full of anger and hatred.

Jinyoung sighed and got up from the couch.

Yugyeom instead was getting pretty impatient, and the only thing restraing him from beating Jinyoung ass was Jackson sleeping form on his lap.

"So, which is it, hyung?"
That came off more as a threat than a question.

And if Jinyoung had to be honest, the maknae scared him, a lot.

Jinyoung sighed again and stopped the pacing he was busy doing around the room.

"Okay, you got me. I love him, so what?"

At that Yugyeom breath stopped in his throat.
He already knew what it was that triggered Jinyoung in acting like this, but he kinda didn't want it to be real.
Because they were stuck in a pretty bad situation.

"I still don't understand why would you treat him like that, what was the reason-"

The older grumbled under his breath and sat down again on the couch.
His hands going through his hair and gripping lightly.

"It was just-, id didn't want him to know about my feelings, and you how i get with those type of stuff."

Yugyeom made a little noise of sympathy, all anger and annoyance towards the other was long gone.

"But why did you have to go that far?
I mean, at times you were really harsh, that's why he stopped coming to you."

Jinyoung was starting to feel the guilt deep inside of him.
'Cause Yugyeom was right, at times he was really harsh and rough.
There were times when all Jackson wanted was a simple hug or even having him close to him, and Jinyoung would roll his eyes and walk away or push him away, hard, with some half-assed excuse.

And to think he did that with Jackson, who was naturally cuddly and bubbly, and on top of that he was the one he loved.
He didn't deserve him.

"I mean, hyung, there were times where he would come to me on the verge of tears and just snuggle into me without saying anything but your name. I really wanted to slide from time to time. It was fucking unnecessary."

Jinyoung guilt was eating him alive.

"I know i fucked up, i just didn't know how to act, i-"

"It's fine JinJin."

Both heads turned towards the voice, Jackson's voice.

"Jackson-hyung i-"
He stopped himself, realizing that he didn't know how to explain anything really.
This was something he would've hoped to avoid for a really long time.
And Yugyeom was not any better

His eyes were wide and slightly scared and his hand were completely off Jackson body.

They fucked up.

"For how time were you awake?" The older decided to take rhe situation in hand.
As he spoke he used the usual soft and gentle tone he reserved for only the rapper, but the fear and anxiety in his voice could still be heard.

Jackson turned around in Yugyeom lap, now sitting with his back on Yugyeom large chest.

And it was obvious by the strained movements and the raspy voice that Jackson was still sleepy.

"The first thing i heard is, Yugyeom..."
Jackson stopped as started fidgeting with his hands and a heavy blush coated his face.

"...I heard Yugyeom saying he likes me."
Yugyeom visibly gulped and tried to speak, but instead he was cut off by Jackson again.

"I heard everything after that."
With that his voice gained a slightly sadder tone and his eyes shifted towards Jinyoung, who was pretty he was about to have an heart attack.

"Jinyoung you were really mean, you know?
The way you treated me hurt, a lot.
A first i thought it was because maybe i was annoying, and you were simply tired of me."

How much Jinyoung wanted to throw himself out the window.

"But then Yugyeom always was willing to spend time with, he never pushed me away."

Yugyeom was the shade of a tomato.

"And now i finally know the reason behind it, for both of you."

Jackson lips slowly turned into a soft smile, he proceeded to sits himself in between with legs crossed.

He took both guy's bigger hands and held them.
The owners of those hands were currently in utter confusion.

They first prepared for the worst response, now they didn't know what to expect from the smaller one.

But Jackson small voice broke all of those expectations.

"I love you too, both of you."

Jinyoung and Yugyeom simultaneously looked at each other with a dumb founded expression, bfore the realization of what Jackson had said hit them.

The jumped on Jackson, squishing his tiny self into a hug.
A small giggle from the rapper made Yugyeom start peppering his face with kisses while Jinyoung rubbed his nose into his neck.

After that it was a whole lot of snuggling and cuddling until Jackson fell asleep again, squished between their bodies.

The rapper voice broke the comfortable silence with a soft request.

"Can we go to bed? 'm too sleepy and it's uncomfortable."
He said before apparently falling asleep again.

Yugyeom chuckled at Jackson cuteness while Jinyoung simply smiled, but a smile full of fondness.

"How are we gonna deal with this type of...thing?"

Right, that had to be discussed.
Jackson loved both of them, and they loved him.
It would be a challenge, but they would make it work.

"We will deal with it later, now let's get the baby to sleep."

Chapter 5: June X Bobby [Ikon]

Notes:

TW//:

This story contains attempted suicide, it's very angsty, but it get's better towards the end. I'm not a sad end type of bitch

Chapter Text

June leaned on the railings of the big bridge he was on.
His swollen and tired eyes gazed at the dark sky above him, currently was filled with little shining dots.

 

June was a star, a singer, an idol, to some even a god.
As of right now his success and fame was unmatched, everybody knew him.
Even if you didn't like him, his name was surely running through your mind at least once a day.

When he released his debut album, he would've never expected it would skyrocket him to such a high place.
Just his debut by itself was almost
legendary.

Pure rock was not something in the K-pop world, you could say he brought something new, and people surely appreciated that.

Milions on milions of copies sold, breaking record after record, sold out concerts, dominating charts, he had it all.

He never would've imagined that at the age of 19 years old, he would have achieved this much, and doing something he absolutely loved.

So what brought June, at the edge of an old, abandoned bridge?

Love.

It was love.

 

Everyone loved him, but he felt alone.

He had everything, but he felt like he had nothing.

 

He was so hollow and empty, that at times he couldn't even tell if he was alive, if he was still in this world.


He was simply existing, he was not living. But no matter how much the sadness and emptiness swallowed him, no one was still able to tell if something was wrong with him He was so good, too good at hiding it.

Every time he would have to go in public, he became a different person.

It was like a switch.

The smiles, the sweet, loving voice, the adorable and funny attutide that made people fall in love with him, was destroyed when he was alone.

That perfect facade crumbled once he got out of the public eye.

That plastic smile was replaced by an emotionless, blank face.
That voice that everyone loved and adored was tore apart by the costant crying, until he was eventually too tired to even cry. 

And lastly the signature attitude that made people fall in love with him, was buried deep inside of him by all kinds of pills he used to numb the feeling of nothingness and loneliness that continued to haunt him.

That probably was the thing that struck him the most.

How lonely and forgotten he felt, even after having the whole world practically in his hands.

He truly had no one, he was on his own.

All of his friends slowly drifted away from him once he got famous. And now he struggled to befriend anyone.


Everyone he met since the start of his career didn't give a single fuck about him, all they wanted was a slice of fame.
They didn't care about him, they cared about what he had.

His family abandoned him too.
As soon as they heard what career he wanted to pursue, they made sure to say and do everything in their power to bring down June dream.

'You're never going to make it'

'You're going to end up in the streets'

'You're worthless dreams are going to be the end of you'

But no matter what they said, June kept pushing through their words.
He did not want to give up on doing what he loved, he was going to make it work. He was going to prove them wrong.

And surprise, he made it.

He made it, he did not end up in the streets.

His dream came true, but unfortunately his family was right about something.

His dream indeed ended up being the end of him.

In the end, his dream became his own personal nightmare.


And in the end, all the love he had tore him apart.

 

Unfortunately, he was back to the reality, by a cold drop or water, hitting his nose.

He raised his head, exhausted eyes staring up at the dark clouds that were slowly covering everything above him.

A sigh left his mouth, he grabbed the old railing and jumped, ending up on the other side, his feet barely standing on edge of the bridge.

His hands let go of the railing, he raised his head and closed his eyes, letting the rain gently crash on him.

For the first time, he came to like rain.

He was no longer crying alone.

A small smile formed on his face.

 

He was finally going to happy, he was finally going to escape.

 

Heavy began pouring from his eyes, blending with the rain that was softly coming down on him.

One last, steady breath left his mouth, giving a last look to the dark sky...

He jumped.
——————————————————

"-fuck, come on, wake up!"

To June, this sen

tence arrived as a distant, muffled noise.
He could sense everything around him, but all the noises were blocked.
Almost like there was something inside of him, keeping everything away from him.

'Am i dead yet?'

That thought was pushed aways by a sudden pounding against his chest.
It was steady and with every single one, June could feel something run inside of him, trying to get out.

"Come on, please, open your fucking eyes!"

Within the many noises clouding his head, one was getting more and more clear by the second and he could finally identify it.

It was water.

The river...

"Wake up, fuck!"

June started hearing again, as the pounding on his chest became stronger.

He heard a voice, a male voice.

'Someone was trying to save him?'

With this, there was a last pound and June began spitting out water, making breathing possible again.

He got up from where he was laying, his coughing starting to stop.

 

He tried to get up, failing as a strong pain to his head began ringing in his head making him fall, only to be immediately catched by two strong arms.w

The guy that was with him, brought him to his chest, obviously seeing what state the other was.


And it was not good.
June was drenched from head to the ground in water, ice cold water, considering the fact that it was the middle of winter.


And because of that the singer was shivering like a leaf.


He was pretty sure he would be sick for the for the next 3 months, at best.

"Don't push yourself, I got you", A gentle but rough voice whispered into June's ear, and the drenched boy let himself rest against his chest. Although he wouldn't have been the most safe of the options, June couldn't care less.
He was on the verge of having hypothermia and the rather large chest he was currently leaning on was pleasantly warm.

Plus, the stranger saved him from drowning, or technically he saved him from killing himself.
But that's beside the point.

The fact is, that if the stranger wanted to kill him, he wouldn't have bothered to bring him back to life.

To shake them out of their thoughts, which were far from similar, was a sudden and quite sneeze.

"'M sorry, i think i ruined your shirt."
June dry and raspy voice put the dreading silence to and end.
He was trying to lighten the situation, And he clearly didn't succeed considering the stranger was still staring at him, eyes filled with worry and something June couldn't quite point out.

The stranger began taking off his leather jacket, his eyes staying glued on June trembling form.
Once the jacket was in his hand, he took a step towards June, wrapping the big jacket around him. Doing all of this under the singer questioning eyes.

"W-wh-". June stumbled over his own words, not knowing what to say. He wasn't even sure he stuttered because of the cold. 


To other people this gesture may have felt normal, considering the fact that June took a swim in the middle of winter and the stranger was just trying to keep him alive.
But June couldn't help but think there was another reason behind his actions.

"We need to get you to an hospital. You look like you're about to pass out-".
June opened his mouth the other didn't give him a chance. "-and you're not in a position to argue right now."

June sighed and began shrugging off the jacket. "Listen, I'm alright. I can't t-thank you enough for saving me" not really "-but really, i'm f-fine now."
He finished, mentally cursing himself for stuttering.
He then handed the man his giant black jacket.

The tall man hesitantly took back the jacket, raising his eyebrow, clearly not believing him.
His serious face shifted into a one of simpathy and worry.

"Look, i saw you jump off the bridge and knowing who you are, you're obviously not fine."

The man finished stepping slowly forward June.

The other didn't notice, as he dragged his hands down his face.
He was exhausted, he really was on God bad side huh?

A heavy sigh slipped past his lips, he dropped his hands, revealing teary eyes and flushed cheeks to the man, who was standing there, still holding that strange look.

"Look, whatever your name is, i can't say i appreciate you saving me, 'cause
obviously i wasn't trying to live." The singer let out a humorless chuckle, breaking the heart of the other even more, "But i guess that's what anyone would do. Thank you for that, but now i don't need you worrying about me. I don't need help, i'm fine."

"Is that what you been telling yourself? Or maybe I should say, what you've been forcing yourself to say?"
The man stated, staring into June's now wide eyes.

The idol was shocked. He was caught off guard by the fact that the man managed to see right through his words.
They weren't lies, but they didn't rapresent the truth either.

He was absolutely not fine, anyone who would've seen him in his current state could tell that he was all things, but fine.
On the other hand, he didn't need no one. He had always been on his own.
Costantly falling down and raising himself up, without any help.
But it looks like every timehe broke down, a piece of him was left behind.

He himself used to think he was fine.

But look where he was now.

June looked everywhere, desperate to not encounter the other hard stare, while he let out a shaky sigh, signaling that he would soon start to fall apart,
once again.

"L-look, as i said, i don't need you'r help i-".
Halfway through the sentence, hot tears starting his face.
He himself did not believe what he was saying. For some reason, he just did not want to believe the fact that he made it to a point that was so low, that he needed someone else to rely on.

Someone to fix him.

He brought his fists to his eyes, not wanting to cry in front of him.
He did not want to be seen as weak, he wasn't allowed to be weak.

But no matter how much he rubbed his eyes, the tears wouldn't stop falling.
At that the stranger wrapped his arms around him, holding him tight in his embrace.

June weirdly didn't step back, he let the man hold him.
He found himself liking the warmth of the hug. It was oddly comforting.

That only made him broke down more, realizing that was the first time he felt this kind of warmness in him.

"Will you allow me to help you?"
The man softly whispered against the smaller one.

At that, a cold shiver run down June spine, and he couldn't explain himself why. Maybe it's because he could sense that those words were truthful.
He couldn't understand why but he felt that he could trust the other with his life, and not just because he saved him from killing himself.

He just felt it inside of him.

"F-Fine, but can i at least know you'r name?"

The man lips twitched into a gentle smile.

"It's Jiwon, but you can call me Bobby."

Chapter 6: Hyunjin X Chan Pt.1 [Stray Kids]

Chapter Text

Hyunjin was a jealous guy, everyone that knew him knew that.

He was rather passionate, about his love for someone.

He would get possessive, overly protective and, you guessed it, very much jealous.
And thats exactly what happened with Chan.

Before confessing their love for each other, Hyunjin was actually quite shy and awkward with Chan.
And that never happened.

The older just made him feel so safe and nice.
And going through a difficult time, with not knowing if he was going to debut or not, Chan reassuring words and hugs stuck with him and definitely had an impact on Hyunjin.

And from that, Hyunjin love for the older, and the effect the boy had on him, slowly started growing more and more.
It got to a point where the leader couldn't even talk to him without having him flush and collapse on the spot.

But all of this, was before they confessed their love for each other.

After that, Hyunjin switched to a completely different person.

On the contrary of what people might think, Hyunjin was the more dominant one in the relationship.
To some it may not have been much of a surprise, seeing as Chan was always so bubbly and cuddly, and overall just a lil' cinnamon roll.

But the other took it to a whole new level.

He absolutely loved spoiling the older.
He always made sure he had everything he wanted, adoring how after he would get praises along with the bright smile of the leader.

He also loved taking care of the leader.
I mean, Chan obviously deserved it after working nonstop, almost for day and night, to make sure they had the best of the best for their comebacks.
Ans after working so hard to make them happy, Hyunjin would be always rjght there to make sure he knew how grateful he was.

He would not lose a chance to wrap his arm around the other, bring him into his lap and make him drown in those soft and fuzzy blankets that Chan loved.
He would rock him slowly while whispering sweet praises into the leader's ear, and then he couldn't help but proceed to shower his face with little kisses, 'till he was asleep against him.

But this, was only his sweet side.

What triggered the possessive and almost obsessive side of him with Chan, was a rather peculiar event.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

It all started after their Back Door promotion, they finally got their, much deserved, period of rest.

Having time off, Chan bolted right for the studio the day after, claiming he had already ideas for new songs.
Our dear Hyunjin of course wasn't happy with it and actually did manage to convince him to rest.

Although he pretty much ordered him to have rest and let him take care of him like 'a good boy would'.

And Hyunjin kinda wished he never did that.

Reason being, Chan actually listened to him and took time away from the studio.

He started spending more time with the dorm, pleasing all the members, considering the fact that between comebacks, they didn't get to see him much, as he always locked himself up in the studio.

They always made sure they spent time with him during the day, almost stealing him away from Hyunjin who would simply glare at them until they gave up and returned Chan back to him.

Little did he know, it was not them that he had to worry about.

In fact, little Chan was getting quite close with someone else.

That someone was Jay Park.

Chan and the other had properly met during the promotions of God's Menu,
they new each other already but they never actually had the chance to have a real conversation.

At the time, Hyunjin already was careful around the older.
Anyone who had eyes could see that Jay was a stunning human being.
He could have anyone wrapped around his fingers just by looking at them.
And it seemed the he had taken quite a liking of the curly haired leader.

Dont get him wrong, it's not like Chan would ever cheat on anyone, he's just not that kind of person.
It was more like Hyunjin was worried Chan would find someone better than him.

He was aware he wasn't the best boyfriend in the whole world, with his mood constantly switching and constantly on the edge.

And many other things.

He knew that he was a tough one to tolerate, so it's not like he could've blamed Chan if he would have left him.

And he was starting to think it would happen.

Chapter 7: Jaehyun x Jungwoo [Nct]

Chapter Text

Jungwoo hated times like this. 

 

When they just finished practicing, or recording, and they were all sweaty, hungry and most importantly, tired. 

 

And all he wanted was just to go home, eat all he could and fall into bed in a deep, relaxing and much needed sleep.

 

And now, more than ever considering that he had beenpracticing with Jaehyun for about six hours straight, trying to get the choreography right, and he was tired. 

 

He just wanted to go home, possibly cuddle up with Jaehyun on his bed, and fall asleep. 

 

But now, he couldn't even do that, considering the fact that somebody apparently locked them in. 

 

And now, he was desperately trying to control himself from breaking something. 

The tiredness and hunger got to him, as if the fact that they had a full day of recording tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and it was fucking one in the morning and he hadn't got an ounce of sleep yet. 

 

All of that mixed creating an explosive blend, making Jungwoo a deadly bomb. 

And Jungwoo was this close to go off. 

 

He had already called Taeyong and told him what happened, and the leader told him he was going to talk to the manager about, and to expect a call. 

That was three hours ago. 

So Jungwoo was seriously considering tearing the door off it's hinges.

And then there was Jaeyhun. 

That boy usually fell asleep anywhere, anytime, but it seemed like the hunger didn't let him do so, and now he was sitting half asleep near Jungwoo on the floor of the practice room. 

 

At least, his crush was with him, and now that he thought about it... 

 

He was alone, with his crush

 

This was something that happened once in a blue moon. 

They were usually all always pretty much together, and considering the fact that Jaehyun was best buddy with everyone, Jungwoo never found that many chances to catch him alone and do something about his crush, and every time he managed to be alone with him, he chickened out last minute. 

 

But really, can you blame him? 

 

Everyone would be scared in that situation. 

 

To have Jaeyhun sit there with that stupid charming smile, and those stupid adorable dimples and having look at you so softly, it just-

 

It pained him the fact that Jaehyun may never look at him again, if he confessed and he wouldn't have felt the same. 

 

He just couldn't risk it, but again, what if Jaehyun did feel that way towards him? 

 

Said boy stomach growled once more startling him out of his dizzy state. 

 

Jungwoo at that turned to him, finding the boy rubbing his tummy with a light blush on his cheeks. 

He was embarrassed. 

 

Cute

 

The older never failed to steal a smile out of him. It was like a hidden talent. 

 

"You hungry hyung?" Jungwoo soft voice broke that comfortable silence they were sitting in, catching the attention of the half asleep boy beside him.

Jaehyun slowly turned his head and gave a slight nod, cheek flushed and a small smile on his face.

 

God, how much he loved that smile, and those blushy cheeks he could just eat right up-

 

"Yeah but-" a yawn broke his sentence, "i'm really tired too, i just wanna sleep." Jaehyun finished, with a light whine coming through at the end.

 

Jungwoo chuckled again, wrapping an arm around the older shoulder and bringing Jaehyun onto him, so he was resting sideways against his chest. 

 

"You're so cute hyung, is it 'cause you're sleepy or 'cause you're with me?" Jungwoo said, with a teasing smile. 

 

At that, Jaehyun blushed a bright red before hiding his face behind his sweater paws.

 

"Jungwoo! Why do you always say things like that?" The older spoke in a soft, barely audible voice. 

The wavering of the sentence made Jungwoo just want to tease him more. 

 

"You're trying to tell me you don't like it when i say those things, hyung?" 

 

Jaehyun buried his head even deeper in the other's rock hard chest, "W-well i never said that, it's just-, it makes me all fuzzy and s-stuff, it's a g-good feeling, but, i don't know. " 

 

I make you 'fuzzy and stuff'? 

A good feeling? 

Huh

 

A cocky smirk rose to his face, a complete contrast to his racing heart,  he hugged the boy closer to him, if it was possible getting closer than they already were. 

 

He leaned towards Jaehyun's ear lobe, before lightly biting it. 

That brought a squeak out of the boy. 

"Do you want me to make you feel even better, hyung?" 

 

Jaehyun eyes grew in size as they stared at Jungwoo's teasing ones. 

 

The older cheeks by now were completely red. 

Jaehyun's eyes flickered to Jungwoo's parted lips, making Jungwoo eyes almost stop. 

 

Could it really be? 

 

Jaehyun's started leaning towards him slowly, to slowly for Jungwoo's liking, so Jungwoo gripped the other's jaw bringing Jaehyunto him, their lips almost touching-

 

A ringing sounded in the room, startling Jaehyun out of his dazed state, who realized what was about to happen, and curled up on himself, completely hiding his face in embarrassment from the other's view.

 

Jungwoo though, he was fuming

He finally had enough courage to do something about his crush on Jaehyun , and when he was about to kiss him, someone had to be in the way. 

 

With anger practically coming out of his pores, he got his phone out of his pocket, it read Taeyong on the ID of the caller. 

 

I'm gonna smack him as soon as i get out i swear to god-

 

"Hyung it better be something important 'cause i swear to fucking Christ-"Jungwoo practically growled into the phone. 

 

"First of all watch your fucking mouth, and second of all you ain't gonna do shit if you want to get out of the fucking room." 

Taeyong sharp voice interrupted him and although he was raging, he still was scared of their leader. 

Disrespect it's not something he took lightly. 

 

" Yes, yes, i'm just angry because-"he glanced down at the boy on his chest, who one way or another, managed to finally fall asleep,"-never mind, i'm not angry." 

 

"Oh my god, why do you sound like that?"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like you're smitten about something, or someone. Wait-"

 

Jungwoo rolled his eyes in annoyance, already knowing what was Taeyong about to say.

 

"Yes, it's about Jaehyun-hyung. You would be too. You can't believe how cute he is when he's sleepy, he's so fucking adorable. His eyes are always droopy, then his cheek are always flushed and he's so clingy, he literally wouldn't stop playing with my hand to make himself stay awake i was about to cry-"

"Jesus Christ, you're so in love it's disgusting." 

"You're just jealous because Johnny still ain't lookin' at your ass-" 

"Do you want to get out of there or not?", aside from the threat, the embarrassment could be heard through the phone, and it did wonders to Jungwoo, who quietly snickered. 

"Sorry, hyung" 

"Now where's my baby at?"

 

Jungwoo glanced down again at the sleeping boy, a loving smile forming on his face,"He actually fell asleep. On my chest."

 

"Aww! You must be in heaven right now, huh?"

 

"Yes, and i would have been even better, if you hadn't called, i was about to kiss him."

 

"WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP!? YOU-" 

 

Jungwoo rolled his eyes once again, and stopped Taeyong screaming immediately, "No you dumbass, he fell asleep after you called me."

 

A small pause could be heard before the leader let out a quiet, "Oh." 

 

"Yeah oh, now could you please tell me when you're getting us out of here, i'm about to have a meltdown." 

 

"Oh, right! So what happened is, on of the staff member got drunk and forgot y'all were in there, so he locked y'all in and he is the one who has the key. And now they are trying to figure out where the fuck he is gone to." 

 

Jungwoo stared blankly at the wall. 

 

"What the fuck is wrong with people in SM? I genuinely don't get it, like, is it crack, cocaine, maybe meth?" 

 

A loud laugh could be heard on the other side, of the phone. 

 

And although it brought a smile to his face, he was still irritated, angry, hungry and tired. 

 

"So what now?" 

 

Jungwoo heard a loud sigh, before Taeyong soft voice came through the phone, "If they don't find the guy, they'll probably call someone to come bust down the door or something?" 

 

The end of the sentence came out more as a question and it definitely didn't assure Jungwoo. 

 

"Why did it sound like a question?" 

 

"Dude-, i don't okay, just be positive and patient. I'm sure they gon' find the guy and get you two out of there." 

Taeyong's voice held a certain assurance that only he could pull of, and it calmed Jungwoo down, even if just a little. 

 

He held Jaehyun a little bit closer as a sigh escaped his mouth, "Alright, see you then, dork." 

A teasing note to his voice escaped at the end of the phrase making Taeyong huff out a laugh. 

 

"Be respectful you brat, or i might just let you rot in there, then again, you wouldn't mind being stuck there with Jaehyun, huh?" 

The smirk on his face could be heard from anyone, and Jungwoo flushed a slight red, as he immediately hung up the phone.

 

Jungwoo let out a sigh, closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall.

He looked at Jaehyun's sleeping form again, and brought a hand to the other's face, caressing it gently. 

 

When his hand reached Jaehyun's lips, said boy slowly opened his eyes, making Jungwoo's heart jump in his chest.

 

Jaehyun was a still little bit sleepy, judging by the way he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. 

 

And Jungwoo couldn't help but admire his beauty. 

The shape of his eyes, the sharp jawline, contrasting the soft cheeks and the little nose, but going really well with his sinful plump lips. 

 

"Why'r you staring at me 'Woo?" 

 

A rough voice broke Jungwoo' s train of thoughts. 

 

He let his eyes focus on the boy in his arms, that was staring at him with a shy smile on his lips, but that still held a certain confidence, showing he knew something. 

 

"Because you're gorgeous, hyung."

Jungwoo voiced his thoughts, and seemed to be all that took to make Jaehyun confidence go away, making place for a flustered mess, once again. 

 

"Oh- i-, uhm-" 

Jaehyun opened ans closed his mouth several times, before letting out a small, muttered 'Thank you', and immediately tried to hide his face in Jungwoo's chest again, only for the younger to grip his chin and bring him towards him. 

 

Jungwoo stared at Jaehyun's wide eyes, who was blushing at how close Jungwoo was to him, mere inches separating their lips from touching. 

 

Jungwoo's eyes moved from Jaehyun's eyes to his slightly parted lips, sitting shiny and glossy, almost as a temptation just for him. 

Wait, is that-

 

Fucking lip-gloss, it should be illegal. 

 

Lip gloss was one of Jungwoo weakness, it was an unusual turn on, but he had it nonetheless, and seeing it on Jaehyun lips, was doing things to him. 

 

"Can i kiss you, hyung?" 

It was a breathless request, so intimate and innocent as it was passionate. 

 

And the older could only look him in the eyes, that held a certain something to them, before responding a quick and barely audible, "Yes." 

 

And that was all that Jungwoo needed, as he immediately attacked Jaehyun's lip in a chaste and simple kiss, but that held so much. 

 

Jungwoo was able to taste the sweet flavor of lip gloss on the other's lip, it was strawberry. 

 

They stayed like that for a couple more seconds, just in each other arms, before the kiss became more passionate and hungry. 

Their lips began moving in an almost perfect synch with each other, like they had kissed a thousand times before. 

 

Jungwoo felt Jaehyun's hand travel around his neck, to pull him closer. 

 

And he let his own hands wander around the others body to stop on his waist. He snaked his hand under the sweater and gripped Jaehyun's waist, in a not to tight but still firm grip. 

He began running his hand on Jaehyun's abs, immediately leaving them for his luscious pecs, that Jungwoo deliberately squeezed. 

That made Jaehyun lightly gasp in Jungwoo's mouth, giving him the opportunity to enter Jaehyun's mouth with his tongue. 

 

Thr most sinful sound escaped Jaehyun, making Jungwoo practically growl into Jaehyun mouth. 

 

Jungwoo was taking his sweet time tasting every bit of the older mouth with his tongue, enjoying to the fullest every second of it. 

And by the sounds coming out of Jaehyun, he could tell he was enjoying it too. 

 

Still not giving Jaehyun a moment to breathe, Jungwoo shifted them in a smooth movement bringing the older on his lap.  

While Jaehyun's hands were still around Jungwoo's neck, the younger let his hand travel to the older toned ass, gripping and squeezing, before giving a light slap, making Jaehyun moans go higher in volume. 

He finally decided to elt Jaehyun's mouth rest, only to attack the older neck. 

 

As soon as he attached his mouth to it and started sucking, Jaehyun shifted a little to give Jungwoo more space, giving himself completely to Jungwoo, who in response could only groan in pleasure. 

 

Jungwoo finally pulled back letting Jaehyun's head fall on his shoulder. 

 

I just kissed Jaehyun. 

I just kissed Jaehyun. 

I kissed Jaehyun. 

I fucking kissed Jaehyun. 

 

A soft, endearing smile rose to his face, he let his stare fall onto Jaehyun's face and, oh God, he looked so heavenly. 

 

His eyes were glazed over and unfocused, his cheek were once again flushed, only this time it was not from embarrassment. 

He looked at his lips who were swollen and a burning red from Jungwoo's roughness, and they were a bit parted, with Jaehyun's tongue falling slightly out. 

He then let his eyes wander to his neck, that sported several purple and red marks all over it. 

 

He looked so fucked out already, and it was just from a kiss. 

He looked dazed and not completely here, signaling that he was probably in some sort of headspace. 

 

Jungwoo would've cum right there if he didn't have a little bit of control. 

 

And control is what he needed for what was he about to do. 

 

A heavy sigh escaped his mouth as he leaned his head against the wall. 

 

"Hyung?" Jungwoo soft voice seemed to shake Jaehyun out of his headspace, as his eyes slowly focused on Jungwoo and a soft smile bloomed out on his face. 

 

It definitely didn't make Jungwoo heart flutter. 

 

Jungwoo grasped the older face in both of his hand, slowly caressing his cheeks. 

Jaehyun in response immediately leaned into the touch, lashes fluttering against his blushy cheeks. 

 

"Hyung, i have to tell you something."

 

He intended to make the words come out firm and put together, but instead, they came out wavering and shaky.

That causing Jaehyun expression to fill with worry, concern and.... fear?

 

"Did i do something wrong-"

 

"I love you." 

 

The three words came out of Jungwoo's mouth almost like a whisper, barely audible, but Jaehyun heard them well.

He looked into Jungwoo's eyes with his own, wide and staring right Jungwoo's soul.

 

The words were followed by a loud silence, stretched between the two boys making Jungwoo feel even more anxious then he already was. 

The boy on his lap was looking almost in a trans, and Jungwoo almost regretted saying those words, with his mind beginning to creat a thousand different things to say-

 

A pair of lips came crashing on his own, bringing him back into reality and interrupting his train of thoughts. 

 

Stupid thoughts at that, 'cause for Jaehyun to be kissing him like that, after saying 'i love you' surely had to mean something, right? 

 

The kiss however was as short as it was sweet, with Jaehyun backing out to look Jungwoo dead in the eyes.

 

"I love you too." 

 

Huh

 

Jungwoo zoned out, not having fully registered the words that had come out of Jaehyun's mouth. 

 

And then the words did register into his brain. 

 

He engulfed Jaehyun into a tight bear hug, trapping against his chest. 

 

While the older was busy giggling, he buried his head into his neck and started peppering the skin with little kisses. 

 

"Is that what you were looking all worried about?" 

The older said in between giggles, apparently finding the situation and suffering of Jungwoo very funny. 

 

"Hey! Don't laugh at me, i was anxious ok? I thought you didn't think of me that way."

The whine only made Jaehyun's giggles intensify, resulting in more whines from Jungwoo. 

 

"How could you ever think that?", a couple of breathless laughs escaped in between the sentence. 

Jaehyun face became a little bit more serious, still with a gentle smile gracing his face. "Was i not obvious enough for you?" 

 

Jungwoo at that tilted his head in confusion, clearly lost.

 

Jaehyun playfully rolled his eyes.

 

"Tell me this, do you see me act like this, with the other members?" 

 

Jungwoo blanked, just a little. 

 

"Well, n-no but-" 

 

"Exactly. You see me do this only with you. You seriously didn't question my sudden adoration for hugs and shit like that?" Jaehyun said, a soft laugh coming through at the end. 

He sounded genuinely a little confused too. 

 

And now that Jungwoo thought about it, he didn't.

He didn't question how different he acted with skinship from day to day. 

It was only an after thought that came from time to time, quickly killed by thinking he did this with everyone. 

 

He should've thought something. Jaehyun doesn't just simply let you pinch, kiss and carress his cheeks. He doesn't let you cuddle with free will. He doesn't just let you pull him into your lap. 

 

He was so dumb. 

 

"I mean, come on bro, i let you feed me strawberries the other day-" 

 

Jungwoo ducked his head in pure shame. 

He was so fucking embarrassed he could die right there. 

 

"-when do i let you guys feed me?" 

Jaehyun was full on cracking up, the cause partly being how embarrassed and mortified Jungwoo looked. 

 

"I don't even like strawberries, like come on-" Jaehyun let his head fall on his chest, unable to held his giggles. 

Body shaking from laughter. 

 

"It's literally not that funny." The sentence was blank and flat, in attempt to hide the embarrassment that was trying to burst out of him. 

 

"It is, though." 

 

"Is not." 

 

"It is."

 

"Is not!"

 

Jaehyun raised his hands, a form of surrender. "~Okay, whatever you say, you should get your eyes checked tho, 'cause you must be blind to not catch those hints-"

 

A hiss cut off his words.

 

Jungwoo was softly biting his earlobe, a dark and hungry look in his eyes.

 

"Do i need to shut you up in another way baby?" The sentence, although having a soft and gentle tone, it held something filled with lust, that made Jaehyun shiver on his lap.

 

"I-"

 

"GUYS! I FINALLY GOT YOU OUT, WE CAN GO HO-"

 

They both snapped their head at the booming of Taeyong's voice, who stopped mid sentence. 

 

He stood there with a hand on the doorknob, a smile locked on his face betrayed by a blank look in his eyes.

 

His eyes locked onto Jungwoo's, who in response to the sharp look gulped, loudly.

 

"Jungwoo-ah, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

 

He slowly turned his gaze to them two again. He had his hand around Jaehyun's throat, who was covered in dark marks. His other hand gripping Jaehyun's hand tightly. Said boy was sitted on his lap, head rested in the crook of his neck. Who pretty much looked dead asleep. 

 

Oh, fuck.

 

He knew how overprotective Taeyong was, especially with Jaehyun, and with how they were looking, he was sure he was going to get his ass beat. 

 

"U-uhm-"

 

"You better get your ass up and those hands off of him, and you better have an explanation little boy. And God-forbid this it'll be the last time i leave you alone with Jaehyun. 'Cause what the FUCK! I LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH HIM FOR A FUCKING HOUR AND YOU ALMOST FUCK HIM-"

 

He was fucked. 

Chapter 8: Hyunjin X Chan Pt.2 [Stray Kids]

Chapter Text

The first time Hyunjin thought Chan was getting tired of him, was when he gradually started ditching him, even when they would've previously organized something to do together, just the two of them.

'Sorry hun', can't do today, I've got work to do'

'I'm busy baby, maybe tomorrow?'

'God, Hyunjin, i'm busy, it's not that big of a deal, it can wait.'

It hurt like hell.
Being almost 'rejected' by the person you love, hurts, but it hurt even more for Hyunjin.

He was used to people getting tired of him after a while.

They would come into his life, make him feel happy, loved, and when he finally got comfortable enough to be his true self, they would decide he wasn't worth being around.
And with that they would leave him alone, to pick up the pieces of little broken heart.

The difference was that with Chris, it was all different.
When he finally got to be himself, the other didn't walk out of his life.
He only loved him more.

So Hyunjin at that couldn't possibly think Chan wanted to leave him, so he simply let it slide, and gave him some space.

But the thing that made Chan Hyunjin thoughts completely turn around, was that he, involuntarily, found out that Chan was actually busy.

Busy talking with Eunwoo.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

It was late, very late, and Hyunjin was still in the practice room.

After claiming that his moves were sloppy and uncoordinated when Minho asked him to come home and rest, he decided to stay a little bit more, until he was satisfied with the outcome of his dance routine.

Despite having a long day, from recording session and photoshoot, he still wanted to practice.
He even began writing, taking Chan advice, and as much as he enjoyed it, it was pretty exhausting and stressing.

That's one of the thing that probably bothered BangChan.

After all day apart from all the members, including him, he would still put them and his health aside, and focus of perfecting himself.
Most of time he would come home to a slightly angry Chan, and still after a long ass scolding, the leader would take time for Hyunjin.
He would make him dinner, make sure that he got cuddles while letting him rant on and on about what happened in practice, despite of the fact that the leader probably had a worse day than him.

But no matter how much he tried, he still thrived for 'perfection', neglecting, his friends, the love of his life and sometimes his own healt too.

I am so ungrateful...

With that, Hyunjin let out a heavy sigh, with a heavy heart.
If he wanted to change and make Chan happy, he was going to start as soon as he could.

He glanced at the clock on his phone.
It was 9:30.
Not too late.

He started gathering all his things, and as he was doing so he noticed that his notebook was missing.
It had a couple of verses, and full songs he had written, and he usually kept it to himself, he was pretty shy about showing people his work.

A frustrated sound left his lips, as he paced back and forth in the room, trying to think were he used the book for the last time.
Then, he remembered, that in the morning they had a studio session with Chan, and that's were he started to write a new song.

Specifically about Chan, and his desires.

With that thought Hyunjin cheeks started flaming up, remembering what he wrote about the leader.
That fluster slowly morfed into embarrassment, thinking about what would Chan think if he saw that thing.

And then he stopped.
Eyes wide and mouth hanging open as he stared at the wall with a frightened smile.
"Didn't Chan say he was going at the studio today?"
His smile fell.

"CHAN IS IN THE FUCKING STUDIO-"
He quickly slapped his hand on his mouth.
His cheeks reddening like the skin of a tomato.

He stomped his foot down and groaned, thinking about how clumsy he could be sometimes.

At that, the dancer stormed out of the practice room heading towards the studio.

He ran and ran until he finally got the studio, panting and drenched in sweat.
It was not a cute sight.

His heavy breath suddenly got stuck in the throat as he heard something, or someone inside the studio.
It sounded faintly like the voice of the curly haired leader, but along his voice, Hyunjin heard someone else.

It was definitely a guy, judging by the deepness of the voice, but what concerned Hyunjin, was that it didn't sound like any of the boys.

Now, to others it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but Hyunjin insecurity didn't make that easy to understand.

But there was another thing.
Chan always told him that he didn't like to be disturbed while he was in the studio, and accordingly he never allowed him to come with him.
He was quite aggressive with the way he told him too, but Hyunjin understood that.
Music was Chan most important thing in his life and he had to understand that.

But why would he bring someone else, plus a guy, and not him?

Let's not jump to conclusions, Chan would never.

With a trembling hands, he placed his bag on the ground while the other gripped the handle of the door.

He pushed it open and there Chan was.

On top of Eunwoo, kissing him.

As soon as he walked in, Chan and Eunwoo noticed his presence, the room got silence.

Chan audibly gasped, his eyes widen to an inhuman size, as he hurriedly got up from a pretty shocked Eunwoo.

Oh.

Hyunjin gulped, feeling his words being stuck in throat.

"U-uhm..."

His breathing beacme rougher and quicker.

Heavy tears started flowing down his cheeks.

I guess nothing changed huh?

"I forgot my notebook."

A mere, broken whisper, that felt so loud in the silent room.
And with that a wry, hollow smile was on his face, making both guys visibly flinch in their spot.

His eyes traveled around the room in search of the little book, while the other two were stuck in place, not muttering a word.

The notebook was there on the desk, where he wrote a song, about his boyfriend.

He immediately grabbed it and dashed out of the studio, deciding not to listen to his boy- to Chan anxious voice, calling for him.

——————————————————

I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine-

Hyunjin was walking towards the dorm, not having the strength to run or to do anything other than walk, and cry.

Cry, cry and cry.

Everything came down to him.

From when Chan ditched him and their date to go to the studio, claiming he was busy.
To when he started to snap when Hyunjin even asked about going out, saying that he didn't have to time for something so 'useless'.
To even starting to get annoyed and irritated at the request of a kiss, or some simple cuddles.

Love just wasn't for him, he had so much to offer, and everyone just took it and threw it in the trash.

He started shaking more and more as he hurried to get to dorm, and finally go to sleep, and possibly never wake up.

"HYUNJIN!"

Hyunjin heart skipped a beat at the voice, but he did not stop walking.

"BABY, PLEASE, LET ME EXPLAIN!"

He let out a choked sob, cursing his body and his weakness, when he eventually stopped.

 

Although he did not turn around, he was tempted when he heard the older boy's step get closer and closer. 

 

He was not sure what he would've done if he was going to look at him. 

 

"Hyunjin, p-please- let me explain," Chan breathless voice resounded in his ears. Somehow he dared to sound just as hurt as Hyunjin was feeling.

 

"Hyunjin, baby, please-"

 

The older hand came to rest on his shoulder, and he finally snapped.

 

He turned around, roughly shaking the older's hand off of him.

 

"Don't you dare fucking touch me," Hyunjin growled, glaring at the older. The tears streaming on his cheeks, but anger was the only thing present in his eyes.

 

"Baby-"

 

"And stop fucking calling that! How could-"

 

At Hyunjin's scream, Chan visibly flinched.

 

And as he looked into the older'e eyes, he silently cursed himself for not being able to resist to the visibly heart broken look into Chan's eyes. 

 

He rubbed his hand on his face, a sudden wave of exhaustion taking over him. 

 

"What did i ever do to you, expect love you?"

 

He rasped, the words coming out as a mere broken whisper. For a second, the only sound around was that of the rain, that was slowly getting heavier.

 

"Hyunjin, i swear it wasn't what it looked like, we were just m-messing around i-"

 

Chan's face was roughly turned to the side, the blow of Hyunjin's fist on his face almost knocking him off his feet.

 

"How fucking stupid do you think i am?"

 

Hyunjin's glare was enough to make anyone cower in fear, and the coldness of his voice giving his usual airy, soft tone a dark and intimidating twist to it.

 

"Just say what really went on in there, because honestly it's just making you look pathetic and even more of an asshole than what you already are", Hyunjin hissed, stepping forward to come face to face with the older. But once again, he was met by pure silence.

 

"Just say the truth," it came out almost as a beg, and Hyunjin hated himself for it, "Just say that you don't love me anymore, that you got tired of me. Don't make me hate you this much. I don't want to hate you this much."

 

Tears started streaming down the older'e face, matching the look on Hyunjin's face.

 

"Please, hyung..."

 

His voice cracked, losing all the anger of before, letting the scared and heart broken side of him out again. 

 

And when he got no response, he finally cracked.

 

He stepped back, giving one last look, "I hope your happy, hyung."

 

He turned around, and never looked back.

 

He would get over it, he always did. 

 

Chapter 9: Lucas X Ten [WayV]

Chapter Text

Ten wasn't the most observant person. 

 

He rarely stared or thought about someone long enough to notice some tiny, minor detail about them. 

 

Because first of all, it could've been perceived as rude, and second of all because he wasn't really that interested in people enough to want to know little things about them. 

Usually.

 

But as of lately, Ten found himself staring more at Yukhei.

 

And by Lucas being his boyfriend, that would've made sense, it would've been concerning if he didn't.

 

But it wasn't just because of that.

 

Along all the little habits Ten found out about the taller boy, there was one that was rather... peculiar. 

 

He started noticing that at any given time of the day, if Yukhei was either confused, really concentrated, or when something he really liked happened, he reached out to whatever thing he had in arms reach and put it in his mouth.

 

And although it could sound really dirty, it was quite the opposite of it.

 

It was honestly really adorable.

 

It was almost like an old habit he developed as a kid, but nevertheless got rid of.

 

The way his eyes would get all wide and innocent like whenever he was confused or concentrated, like during a dance practice, or during a studio session, and he would get either the cap of his bottle or a random pencil between his teeth and chew, and chew and chew.

 

And then there was the way whenever they were being particularly cuddly, or just being all over each other, the taller would find a way to bite him.

 

It wasn't really a bite per say, he would just pop his lips there and occasionally suck or chew on it.

 

And it may or may not have caused him to pop a boner from time to time. 

 

Okay, maybe in those cases it wasn't just cute. 

 

But that's beside the point. 

 

The point is, that the taller boy seemed almost ashamed of it.

 

Everytime Lucas was having his little five minutes of this cute habit, if he catched Ten, or whoever, even briefly looking at him, he would scramble to find something else to do, acting like nothing ever happened.

 

He would have this embarrassed and ashamed look on his face, that would break Ten heart every time little by little.

 

Maybe he found it weird?

 

But Ten find it was anything but weird, why would he think that?

 

And why wouldn't he talk to him, his boyfriend, about it? 

 

Was he really that ashamed of it? 

 

It was actually really refreshing to see one the big, tall and sexy dudes in the group actually do something different than act like they were out of a 80's rom-com. 

 

And maybe Ten was a little bit biased, because the taller was indeed his boyfriend, but he actually quite adored when Yukhei would act more cute, carefree, almost a little bit childish. 

 

Because most of the time he would be the being labeled cute and adorable, and although he liked it, it could get a bit annoying. 

 

He wasn't just that, he actually quite liked acting a bit more...'dominant-like'. 

 

He rarely acted like that because he knew almost no one would take him seriously, a thing that also quite annoyed. 

 

That also stopped him from ever trying to act like that with Yukhei. 

 

But maybe this was his chance. 

 

He would help his adorable boyfriend with his little insecurity, and he would try to see how the other would feel about his 'other side'. 

 

¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯—_—¯

 

The first time he actually helped the taller boy, wasn't even fully because of him. 

 

He just needed to give Yukhei a little push. 

 

Him and Yukhei had finished with practice, sitting on the ground waiting for the other members to finish. 

 

Ten was pushed up against the wall, the taller sprawled out on him, in between his legs. 

He didn't even know how they ended up like that, but Ten sure as hell wasn't complaining. 

 

It felt nice to hold someone and not be held. 

 

And Yukhei's head placed on his chest felt really nice. 

 

The rapper was looking on his phone, playing a random game, and that's when Ten noticed it first hand. 

 

The taller boy's lips unconsciously started nipping at Ten's conveniently exposed collarbone.

 

And Ten had to restrain himself from cooing. 

 

It seemed that Yukhei wasn't even aware that he was doing that, making it seem even more adorable. 

 

He placed his hand on top of his hand, pleased when the other nuzzled into his chest even more. 

 

But it started getting less cuter, when the taller boy started sucking harder, biting a few times, and Ten found himself fighting a boner. 

 

And it was only when a choked, quite moan left his mouth, that Yukhei seemed to finally realize what he was doing. 

 

Yukhei immediately pulled away, coming to sit up on Ten's lap, the usual embarrassed expression on his face. 

 

"I-i'm sorry-" 

 

"Baby, it's fine, really", Ten reassured him, keeping his voice soft and loving.

 

He began stroking the other's hips. 

 

"It's not! It's-" 

 

"It's cute, shut your pretty mouth." 

 

He pecked Yukhei's lips. 

 

The other didn't seem completely convinced, but he also seemed less embarrassed, so Ten guessed it could be considered progress. 

 

The second chance he had to do something about it, came at a rather unfortunate situation. 

 

They were at an album signing event for their fan with WayV, him and Yukhei sitting next to each other.

 

And Ten knew how the taller got once he sat in one place for too long without moving.

 

And it's not like Yukhei was bored or tired of doing signing events, quite the opposite, he loved meeting up with their fans face to face.

 

He just wasn't to great at staying still without moving for too long.

 

Ten started to see Yukhei fiddle around with his hand, and he went onto to torture his bottom lip with his teeth. 

 

And when he noticed a little bit of blood starting to come out of the abused lip, he decided to do something. 

 

He grabbed one of those random lollipops a fan brought him, unwrapping it. 

 

He tapped the taller boy's arm, making him turn around, as he looked at him with those big, doe eyes. 

 

At thing he noticed the taller did when he was having his little moment of whatever that was. 

 

He passed the lollipop to him, watching the boy blush slightly, while saying a quite thank you. 

 

He popped the lollipop into his mouth, finally leaving his poor lips alone. 

 

And it was incredibly cute. 

 

The third time, he couldn't really do much.

 

Yukhei had texted him while he was still in practice, about how he wanted to cuddle, and once Ten had finished gushing over him and actually got home, he found the rapper asleep on his bed. 

 

And after getting out the shower, sweatpants being the only things on, he sat on the bed, merely watching the taller sleeping. 

 

Sitting there, he simply admired every 

details of Yukhei's face. The long lashes, fluttering on the slightly red cheeks.

The cute button nose scrunching up from time to time, due to whatever he was dreaming about.

 

And those plushy, soft, rosy lips.

 

And then he noticed.

 

Yukhei had a red fabric, hanging out his lips.

 

The red fabric being one of the many hoodies the other managed to steal from him. 

 

Ten took a photo. 

 

And then it happened again. 

 

They were snuggling, watching some random series on the computer, and despite how much Ten was teased that he always ended up falling asleep during things like this, Yukhei was dead asleep. 

 

Surprisingly, he boldly decided to bury his head into Ten chest, the older not having said or did anything. 

 

But he couldn't have been more happier. 

 

He passed the remaining time of the movie stroking and running his hand through Yukhei's soft hair. 

 

Usually it would've been the other way around, but it felt so nice, and so right. 

 

And then it started, Yukhei started munching and nipping on the shirt he had on. 

 

And although it was still cute, he had just bought the damn shirt, and he planned on keeping it in one piece for a little more time. 

 

He tried to gently tug Yukhei's head away, one hand under his cheek and the other on his neck.

 

But it backfired. 

 

As soon as he managed to get the rapper lips off his shirt, he attached to his hand. 

 

Just setting his lips there, not doing anything else. 

 

And Ten didn't know how to act. 

 

He did not whether it was really adorable or really gross. 

 

Because, although he absolutely adored Yukhei and let him di anything to him without a blink of an eye, his hand would be looking like a damn wet dog in a few more minutes. 

 

But then, Yukhei hid his arms under him, a content sigh leaving him, his mouth still set onto his hand. 

 

And Ten decided. 

 

It was definitely adorable. 

 

 

 

Chapter 10: Taehyung X Jimin [BTS]

Chapter Text

Everyone knew what kind of dynamics and relationship Taehyung and Jimin had going on. And consequently everyone knew that the whole thing with honorifics and such, wasn't a big deal between them. 

 

It wasn't mentioned at all most of the times. In fact it was so pushed in the back of everyone minds that almost everybody forgot that Jimin was older than Taehyung. 

 

Taehyung use of the word 'hyung' was restricted to teasing or the rare occasions he used it against Jimin, either by acting cute or when they were doing some sort of fan service knowing damn well the effect he had on Jimin.

 

But apart from that, you wouldn't catch him calling him 'hyung' not even one time every blue moon.

 

And it was fine, as Jimin barely paid attention to it, sometime even himself forgetting he was older. 

 

And although he may have liked the using of the age dynamics in some 'situations', he was never big on it in simple every day things.

 

Or so he thought. 

 

As of lately, when Taehyung had his little five minutes and decided to act all cute and stuff with the others, he often find himself looking at him, with a feeling he didn't know how to describe.

 

And it wasn't like it was anything out if the ordinary, it was just Taehyung being... Taehyung.

Which included him asking with those pure eyes of his, with the cute smile he constantly sported on his face and in this case, always remembering the whole 'hyung' thing.

 

He would ask for head pats, cuddles, kisses, praises and even snacks he knew he couldn't eat because of their schedule, but that his hyungs would give to him in a heartbeat, just because it was him.

 

It would even work with Jungkook, who was the maknae of the damn group.

Of course he wouldn't add the 'hyung' at the end of every sentence, but he kept everything else.

 

And obviously, Jimin felt left out.

 

Always leaving him staring with a sense of longing? Maybe jealousy? 

 

But he knew he couldn't be mad at the younger, because it was him in the first place who made it clear he didn't care for it.

 

So, of course, he just pretend like he did not care at all, and just decided to sulk over it by himself.

 

And ignoring the situation worked for a bit, until it didn't.

 

Till it was just the others that Taehyung was messing around with, Jimin could've got behind it. He loved the others so much, and he knew that they would never try anything with him in any way. 

 

But not when it was with other dudes, that Jimin didn't particularly know. 

 

Obviously, with Taehyung being so damn popular, he was requested for all type of things left and right. 

 

From variety shows, to dramas to music collaborations, and even though most of them never became reality. Most of them. 

 

Some still came to life, unfortunately for Jimin, but only for him.

 

Of course Taehyung had no problem with it, he loved meeting new people at any given time.

And him being the cute, overgrown puppy that he was, he had people wrapped around his little fingers in a heart beat. Men and women were at his mercy in a minute. 

 

But for some reason, the people who seemed to be more inclined to to fall for Taehyung's adorable antics, were guys. Specifically older guys. 

 

And he knew he was technically being hypocritical because he himself was an older guy, but it wasn't the same.

 

Don't ask him to explain, it just wasn't.

 

And it's not even that he could blame them. Taehyung was just freaking likeable and adorable and cute it was actually upsetting.

 

With those freaking big sparkly eyes and the puffy cheeks that seemed to actually get more adorable when he was trying to get people to fall for him. And then there were his pouty rosy lips that looked constantly so kissable and then the cute nose that scrunched up ever time he blushed.

 

It was... it was a lot.

 

But the worst part, was that he didn't even get to experience the 'baby' of it all, by himself. Because obviously Taehyung thought he didn't like and being the perfect fucking human he wouldn't dare to do that around him. 

 

But now, as he watched the live of Tae and the Hwarang cast, with the older guys gushing over a smiley and over excited Taehyung, his Taehyung, he felt nothing but bitterness. 

 

It should've been him ruffling Taehyung's hair and having him lean into his touch. 

It should've been his lap Taehyung was constantly trying to cuddle up in. 

It should've been him that Taehyung looked with such admiration and love. 

 

But instead, here he was, sulking as three random guys were all over the younger, kissing him, cuddling him, praising him. 

 

And he couldn't take it anymore.

 

He had to do something about it. 

 

—————————————————

 

After trying to come up with ideas to break it to Taehyung, that he wanted that type of relationship too, and not coming up with nothing that wouldn't end up with him dying of  embarrassment , he had decided that he would just act like that with the younger.

 

It was dumb, and he was aware of it.

 

But he was confident that this was the only way, and also Taehyung wasn't the most clever when it came to this type of stuff. 

 

So, he began.

 

He took his first chance when they had just finished practice. They were the only two left, much to Jimin luck. 

 

They were walking to their apartment, when Taehyung started grumbling about how hungry he was.

Which was understandable, and although in a different situation Jimin would've just told him to wait until they got home, now it was his chance to strike.

 

He stiffly wrapped his arm around Taehyung shoulder, mentally thanking the other for his natural talent of not making anything awkward. And Jimin still had to understand why he felt so awkward, when they were literally best friend.

 

Soulmates and all that shit.

 

Maybe he was the problem.

 

But, regardless of what he felt, he decided to be even more brave, rubbing the younger cheek with his hand, basking in the proud feeling he felt when the other leaned into the touch.

 

"You want hyung to buy you something to eat?"

 

Jimin tried his best to make his tone of voice as relaxed as he could, but it was clear he was still a bit stiff with talking like this. And it wasn't even that he didn't talk like this at all, he did, but only with Jungkook, not with Taehyung.

 

And that's why he was even more shocked, when the younger nodded his head a bit, before propping his head on his shoulder.

 

And, oh no, not those eyes. 

 

"Can we go to that new Thai restaurant around the block?"

 

Now that he finally got to hear that kind of tone directed to him, he understood why the younger always got what he wanted. The combination of those eyes with that tone had a power of manipulation that Jimin didn't know existed. 

 

They indeed did end up going to there, because who was Jimin to say no.

 

But it only benefitted him, as the younger was as ecstatic as he could get, jumping in his seat in excitement every time something he ordered finally arrived.

 

And eventually, Jimin somehow managed to bring him onto his lap, and although Taehyung was very much distracted by the food, that he probably only subconsciously let Jimin bring him onto his lap.

 

But the older was happy nonetheless.

 

How could he not be, when he even got to occasionally feed the younger? 

 

His heart swelled with happiness every time Taehyung wiggled happily in his lap ever time he fed him, and he couldn't help but smile every time he heard the happy little noises the younger let out. 

 

And although he didn't manage to make Taehyung call him hyung yet, he was still happy and content.

 

He made Taehyung happy, and he got one step closer to what he wanted. 

 

—–————————————————

 

The next time he tried to be like that with Taehyung, wasn't in the best of predicaments. 

Because opposed to wanting to act like that, he kind of had to. 

 

And that's where there was kind of problem. 

 

You see, Taehyung from time to time had some kind of... episode, where he would start going to much in his own head. 

 

He would start over thinking about every single thing, resulting into him taking off on himself, whether it would be in a verbal way, or a physical way. 

 

One of the things that would trigger this sort of fucked up state of mind, was his body. As Jimin learned from the other members, Taehyung had some sort of body image issues, nothing too serious but it was definitely concerning. And when yhe younger had his episodes, the other hyungs, mostly Namjoon, Jin or Yoongi were always the one to help him through them. 

 

Of course, Jimin was never really called, because in those moments Taehyung needed someone who took all of the responsibility off of the younger. He needed someone stronger than him, more experienced and so obviously, someone older, to take care of him. And with Jimin he didn't really have that sort of power dynamics, so it always felt kind of... wrong, out of place. 

 

And of course, fate wasn't always on his side, because when it eventually happened again, everyone was expect for Jimin and him.

 

All it took for Jimin to run to him, was to hear Taehyung harsh breathing and rough sobs through the door of the younger's room. 

 

At first, not knowing what the fuck to do, he just made sure the hold the younger as close as humanly possible, but not doing anything else. 

 

But despite having a panic attack on his own, he managed to get his shit together and he worked on remembering what he usually saw the others doing during one of these episodes. 

 

They settled onto the floor, Jimin's back resting on the well, with Taehyung's straddling his lap.

 

He brought one hand to strok Taehyung's hair, as he remembered Namjoon doing, and the other going to immediately block the younger's own hands, as Jin once told him as his little but very dangerous object of subconsciously hurting himself. It was usually a rough scratching and ripping of the skin of his arms, and or of his stomach, but it was still something that would eventually going to develop into something bigger. 

 

And that was the last thing they wanted. The last thing Jimin wanted. 

 

He didn't know whether he would've able to handle the thought of his Taehyung doing worse thing to himself. 

It physically made him ill. 

 

Eventually, after a while of whispering sweet nothings into Taehyung's ear, and a lot of cuddling and snuggling, Taehyung calmed down, enough to reveal the motive of his breakdown. 

 

"I was changing after w-working out and-", a hiccup stopped him mid sentence, suppressing another sob. 

 

They were sitted against the bed, the younger boy in between his legs, rested against his chest. Although the boy was not crying anymore and had indeed calmed down a bit, Taehyung was still shaking and was still trying to come back to his full senses. 

 

"It's okay, take your time Tae," Jimin made sure to keep his tone as soft as possible, as he continued to caress the other's cheek. 

 

He had noticed that Taehyung thrived a lot with physical contact, in fact Jimin thanked him mentally for that because he had no idea what to do. But luckily Taehyung took it upon himself, and a split second after Jimin had wrapped his arms around him, he practically melted against his chest. 

 

"I was going to change b-but then- i saw my reflection in the mirror, and-", the younger sentence was cut off again, a shaky breath exiting his mouth. 

 

And Jimin really couldn't stand the sight of Taehyung's lower lip starting to wobble, he was starting to think he was going to cry too. 

 

"It's okay baby, hyung's here," Jimin hushed him, getting him even closer to him. 

 

"A-and i looked so fucking ugly- no matter how much i work out, i'm still so fucking fat a-and- i just-", Taehyung pushed his face into Jimin's neck, "why can't i look like you?" 

 

Jimin, after hearing those words, didn't really know what to do. He eyed the younger boy, who looked so small like this in his arms. 

 

"Tae, what-" 

 

"I just want to look like you, like Kookie, like Namjoon hyung b-but i'm still like this. Just what the fuck am i doing wrong?" 

 

"First of all, language", Jimin scolded, his voice not holding any heat, "Second of all, what do you mean you want to look like us?" 

 

Taehyung sniffed, "You know, your abs, and your arms and your legs b-but- no matter what i do i'm still left with my fatness, from my stomach to my arms to my legs a-and absolutely no fucking m-muscles. Nobody likes guys like this, i look fucking ugly-" 

 

"Hey, hey, hey baby, look at me-", Jimin grasped, firmly but gently the younger's face, trying to get him to look at him, "Come on, look at hyung, please?" 

 

The younger eventually looked at him, breaking Jimin's heart even more, with those big, innocent, glossy eyes. 

 

"You are anything but ugly, or disgusting or whatever you think you are in that head of yours. You are beautiful-" 

 

"But i don't-" 

 

"Nobody cares if you're not built or muscular or any of that shit. They couldn't care less about that, me and the hyungs couldn't care less about that, mhm?" 

 

Jimin wiped one last tear that escaped the younger's eyes, "And of course it's great to have abs and all of that, but it's absolutely nothing necessary. I love how you look now."

 

Taehyung scoffed, with a bitter smile on his face, not believing him. 

 

"Yah! I'm serious, Tae. I love your chubby cheeks, your arms, your thighs, and your cute tummy."

 

He knew he was getting extra with the teasing, but it was true, and it looked like it was working, as the younger didn't have that sad expression on his face anymore. 

 

"And believe it or not, sometimes it's better not to have all those muscles."

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like with cuddling, you're so soft and squishy that you almost feel like a teddy bear sometimes." 

 

Jimin could see the little smile threatening to form on the younger face, and he decided that he would keep going. He snaked his around Taehyung's waist, setting his head onto his belly. 

 

He placed his chin, into the crook of the younger's neck. 

 

" Jiminie...?" 

 

And then, he started tickling. 

 

As soon as his fingers started moving onto Taehyung's tummy, the younger erupted immediately into a fit of laughter. Squirming and wiggling into his lap, trying to get away. 

 

Jimin didn't stop tho, he even went as far as sneaking his hand under Taehyung's shirt, continuing his torture onto Taehyung's poor tummy. 

 

"Jim-Jimin- please!- Sto- AH-!" 

 

Taehyung deep voice had a gravely and raspy quality to it, probably due do to the crying, but now he didn't have that sad, heartbreaking tone to it. 

 

Eventually Jimin stopped, giving the younger time to breath. Taehyung was still straddling him, his head resting on his chest, and both thighs shaking a little. 

 

Although he looked absolutely exhausted, with his mouth open, exhaling harshly, he had a pleasant and content look, keeping Jimin's hesrt at calm. He really couldn't take seeing Taehyung even a little bit upset. 

 

He still kept his hand on top of Taehyung's stomach, and for some reason, he started rubbing it. 

 

Taehyung didn't oppose tho, the opposite actually. He completely relaxed against him, closing his eyes as he let out a content sigh. 

 

"I' feel' nice", the words were dragged and unclear, due to his cheek being completely squished against Jimin's chest. 

 

The older let out a chuckle, not resisting the younger's cuteness, "Yeah? You want me to keep going?" 

 

Taehyung just opted with making a tiny, pleased sound, as he attempted to nod. 

 

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, before eventually, Taehyung started getting overwhelmed by sleepiness, and after the thjrd consecutive yawn, Jimin decided it was time to go to bed. 

 

Five minutes later they well snuggled up together under the sheets, Taehyung half curled up on Jimin's chest. 

 

"Tae?" 

 

"Mhm? 

 

"Promise me, that next time you feel like that, you'll come to me," Jimin turned his head towards the younger, "Okay?" 

 

"'Kay."

 

"You promise?" 

 

Taehyung whined, hiding his head under Jimin's arm, earning a chuckle from the older,"Yes Minnie, i promise, now let me sleep." 

 

"Brat." 

——————————————————

 

After Taehyung's breakdownt, they'r relationship slightly changed, just the way Jimin wanted. 

 

The younger had started relying on him in way he would do just with the other hyungs. Whether it was him asking for help in dance practice, or when he wanted to try something new and he religiously had to ask his hyungs to help him.

 

There was also a new found problem, when he wanted to something that he knew Namjoon or Jin would never say yes to, he would immediately run to Jimin. And Jimin, being the weak man he was, he didn't have the heart to deny Taehyung something, and he would obviously say yes, every time. 

 

And Taehyung would proceed on doing whatever he wanted to do, because he had the permission of one his hyungs. And although he got a scolding here and there by Jin, the smile and joy exuding from Taehyung every time he said yes, was enough for Jimin to look over it. 

 

Apart from that, Taehyung had actually kept his promise. Every time he felt some type of way, he would always come to Jimin, and Jimin would let him in his arms without a word. 

 

And soon enough, the moment Jimin was anticipating the most, finally came. 

 

After a really long and exhausting day of running around to get things done off his schedule, Taehyung finally returned home. 

He looked two seconds away from falling asleep on the spot. Tho, Jimin already suspected that the younger had already mentally checked out as soon as he came through the door. 

 

So, Jimin didn't even hesitate to come to the aid of the younger, and considering that the others had already gone to sleep, he could be free to act as freely as possible. 

 

It wasn't like he was ashamed of embarrassed of acting like that with the younger, it was just that he would've preferred avoiding all the teasing words and stares he got from the others, every time he acted like this. 

 

He quietly took off Taehyung's coat, along with his beanie, throwing them on a nearby chair. Taehyung at that point had absolutely melted into the older's touch, practically on the verge of falling asleep. 

 

So, to save them both a useless struggle, Jimin effortlessly picked the younger up. It was at times like these that Jimin was grateful for all the time spent in the gym. The younger didn't feel or weight half as heavy as he looked. 

 

As he walked towards Taehyung's room, he couldn't suppress the smile that was coming onto his face, feeling the way the youngest was trying to nuzzle deeper and deeper into his chest. 

 

When he finally reached Taehyung's room, he gently laid the other on the bed, before taking off his shoes and pants, making sure he would've slept as comfortably as possible. 

 

And after tucking him in, just as he was about to leave, he felt the sleeve of his shirt being tugged back. 

Turning around, he was met with the adorable sight of Taehyung looking up at him. 

He had those eyes staring right at him, the cuteness of that act only enhanced by the sleepy and glossy look he had in his eyes. 

And Jimin already knew, that whatever the younger was about to ask him he would've said yes regardless. 

 

But what truly almost killed him, was what the younger said after. 

'Please stay, hyung."

And Jimin thought he would've never been able to get tired of hearing Taehyung call him that. 

 

But before risking to have an heart attack, or risking Taehyung thinking that he was rejecting the request, he hopped into the bed.

He carefully moved the younger, so that he was completely hidden into Jimin's arms. 

 

Now that Jimin's finally got him to call him that, he would never be able to let him out of his hold. 

 

He was not afraid to admit it, he was utterly and completely whipped. 

 

Chapter 11: Jaehyun x Lucas [Nct]

Notes:

Kind of disappeared, i know. School started and im already having a breakdown with the amount of hours they added, not only that but the extra classes for the credits and i just can't bro. Hopefully I'll be back sooner next time. Love yall

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Lucas wasn't one to fall for someone easily. He didn't believe at love wt first sight, and he hardly had any commitment and patient to stick around one person to see if he really liked them. 

 

So, he really didn't known what the fuck happened when, out of nowhere he started feeling something for Jaehyun. 

 

No, scratch that, he kind of knew what happened. 

 

One of things he knew, was that it was that he was a pretty recent thing, because he had knew the boy for many years, and he hardly had ever thought about him as more than just a friend.

 

And that's what fucked him up the most.

 

He hardly had to really deal with catching feelings with someone, but he never had to deal with catching feelings with someone he thought of as a friend of his. 

 

Of course, he wasn't fucking blind, everyone could see that the younger boy was a sight for sore eyes, but other than mere physical attraction for the younger, Lucas had never felt anything else. 

 

There was also the factor that they really didn't talk as much as they would with the other members. Yes, they were friends, it was kind of hard not to when they were practically in the same group.

 

But with NCT being full of sub-groups, the only time they were ever together was for 'Boss' and even back them they really didn't talk to each other that much. There was also the fact that Jaehyun at the time was really young, and it further complicated their relationship. So with them barely talking and seeing each other, Lucas could tell very little to almost nothing about Jaehyun's personality.

 

And maybe that's what fucked him over. Tricked him and toyed with him. 

 

With knowing so little about how the younger was, he strictly had to go based off what he saw perceived.

Like with performances, music videos, variety shows and shit like that. And each time he would the same specific vibe.

 

Typical gorgeous coverboy, a playboy, kind of a college jock, and a general 'bad boy' type of guy, but more far more original and he thank God, he wasn't a stuck up asshole. 

You see, it a was very specific description, but it was so superficial.

So Lucas could've been right, or just completely wrong, and it so happened to be the latter.

 

Well, kind of.

 

When they surprisingly ended up again together for the song 'Make A Wish', they of course had to spend a lot of time together. From studio time, to dance practice, to photoshoots. 

 

So, now that they were actually around each other all day, Lucas had realized that he had it all wrong.

 

So fucking wrong.

 

The time he suspected it all started, was actually the first time they met in the first studio session for 'Make A Wish'. Before that, they hadn't seen each other in a very long fucking time. He didn't necessarily know why, they just... didn't? 

 

In the studio there was him, Taeyong and Doyoung, Jaehyun came in a little bit later. 

 

Now, he really didn't know what to expect, he just knows it wasn't what he got.

 

The younger came in the studio , literally waddling in.

 

His eyes were not really fully open, and he had this sleepy expression on his face, that Lucas had no other way to describe but as adorable.

 

Adorable.

 

A word he didn't know he would ever use to describe the younger, but that's exactly what he was.

 

He had on Timberlands, black socks reaching to his ankle, black shorts, a black t-shirt and a black hoodie, completely giving him the typical, college boyfriend everybody wanted. 

 

Maybe what wasn't cute was his exposed, long but muscular legs, that just gave Lucas a single taste of what the younger had under his clothes.

 

But back to the cute stuff, his hair looked longer than the last time he saw him, and they were covered by a hat. His cheeks were rosy, and his nose was the cutest thing he had ever seen, all topped with a pair of glasses. 

 

Lucas had to suppress the urge to coo, when he saw Jaehyun scrunch up his nose to adjust the glasses. 

 

Seen as Taeyong and Doyoung were currently in the booth together, Jaehyun had no one to greet but him.

 

And the younger had the audacity to look at him with his sleepy eyes, and those blushed cheeks and that fucking dimpled smile on his face, before saying, in the most soft, and gentle tone, "Hi, hyung."

 

And yes, he knows. It's nothing special, but he was still two minutes from literally hugging the younger to death.

 

What probably threw him off the most, was that this, was the last thing he was expecting from Jaehyun.

 

He was getting ready to deal with Johnny 2.0, but instead, he got a ball of cuteness with dangerously adorable cheeks, and yes, he would never stop talking about his cheeks. 

 

And as much as he didn't like to admit it, he was kind of annoyed and a little bit bitter, when Jaehyun shifted all of his attention to the other two when they came out of the booth.

 

And he really couldn't find a justification for being jealous, when he knew they weren't near as close as Jaehyun was with Doyoung and Taeyong. Of course Jaehyun would act more freely and more bold with the other two.

 

So Lucas was just left at the side, eyeing them bitterly while they smothered and gushed over the younger. He too wanted to be able to ruffle and stroke Jaehyun's hair, to pinch his cheeks, to bring him onto his lap and smother him against his chest.

 

It wasn't fair. Lucas knew he was being unreasonable but he did not care.

 

But his mood was eventually brought back up when it was Jaehyun's turn to go into the booth. He couldn't stop a smile from coming onto his face, everytime Jaehyun made a little cute mistake, where he would do that damn nose scrunch before saying 'Let's do it again, please'. And there was the way he would lift his shoulder, and tuck his chin in his chest everytime they would praise him for doing a good job. 

 

That was another thing, he noticed. The younger would respond really well to praises. Lucas made sure to keep that in mind. 

 

Once Jaehyun was done, obviously the other two didn't miss a beat to gush over him and showering with compliments. 

 

And Lucas was once again left standing awkwardly on the side, not really knowing whether to say something or not. 

 

But he couldn't possibly not say anything, it would just make him look like an asshole. 

 

So he had the brilliant idea of walking up and say 'You did a great job', followed with the most awkward head pat. 

 

But, thankfully, it looked like it was awkward only for him, as Jaehyun leaned onto the touch with that cute little dimpled smile of his, before saying a quiet, 'Thanks, hyung!'

 

And if Lucas heart accidentally skipped a beat at that, he pretended like it never happened. 

 

-×*×-

 

After their little moment in the studio, something definitely shifted in their relationship. Lucas didn't know why and how, but he definitely wasn't complaining. 

 

Now, when they briefly saw each other, they didn't opt to just giving each other a simple, awkward nod.

Jaehyun would always bust out that dimpled smile of his, torturing Lucas's poor heart, and delivering his final blow with the little 'hyungie', that he always made sure to throw at him.

 

Lucas always made sure to reciprocate the affection and excitement. He didn't wantthe younger to feel like his feelings weren't reciprocated. He was still trying to figure out what those feelings were, but that was beside the point.

 

So before they inevitably had to part ways after a few minutes, he made sure to lock the younger in the biggest and longest of bear hugs. 

 

He always appreciated the way the younger was capable of looking so small in his arms, even if they were practically the same height. 

 

The next time they had a real chance to actually talk, was under less cute and adorable circumstances. It was the last week before their comeback, so him, Doyoung and Jaemin had decided to go over the choreo a last time. Jaehyun this time around came once again a little bit later, but completely unexpected. 

 

The younger once again came in all dimples and flushed cheeks, that apparently were just the way his cheeks were. A fact that definitely didn't make Lucas love him more. 

 

He was wearing a simple white shirt, a little bit baggy on him, completely showing his defined collarbone and almost falling of his broad shoulder.

He had a pair of gray sweatpants that were riding dangerously low on his hips. 

 

It seemed that the younger was personally out to get him. He had on every single thing that Lucas was a sucker for. And yes, maybe they were quite simple things to thirst after, but he still did. He was a simple guy. 

 

The younger went on to greet them one by one, and when it was his turn to get squished in between the younger's surprisingly strong arms, he let his arms linger on his waist for a little longer than the others, he hoped it wasn't so obvious. 

 

When they finally started to dance again, after Taeyong quickly explained the chore to Jaehyun, Lucas eyes automatically went on Jaehyun. 

 

He observed everything, not in the creepy way though. At least he hoped it wasn't creepy. He looked at the way Jaehyun's chest moved, how his hair was sticking to his face, how easily and fluidly he rolled and thrusthis hips. With every movement Lucas was more and more convinced that that Jaehyun, wasn't the same Jaehyun as before. 

 

Lucas couldn't decide which one he liked more. 

 

Although Jaehyun's shirt was baggy, due to the younger being quite tall, the shirt would ride up every now and then, completely exposing Jaehyun's stomach. 

 

And Lucas made sure to take in every detail. 

 

But it seemed that Lucas luck didn't end there. It was truly his lucky day. 

 

After a while, they decided to take a break, all four of them sitting in a circle, a calm and fluid conversation immediately starting between all of them. 

 

That was until Taeyong phone ringed, bringing him to stand up and go answer it, after saying it was their manager. He came back a little bit later, frantically saying that he and Doyoung had to go to a meeting of some kind. 

 

Apart from the fact that he didn't specify what the meeting was about or with who said meeting was with, he was rather happy with happened after that. 

 

"Hyun, you said that you still needed help with the choreo, right?"

 

At Taeyong's question, the youngest of them nodded, cutely almost, making Lucas have to fight the urge to coo. 

 

"Well, since me and Doyoung gotta go how about you let Lucas help you, mhm?", Taeyong crouched down, ruffling the youngest's hair, "He's the one who learned it faster anyway. So, what do you say?"

 

Jaehyun nodded again, his bread-like cheese looking more squishy as that cute smile of his came onto his face. And it was directed at him, Jaehyun was smiling at him-

 

"Lucas, you up for it?"

 

Lucas shook his head, realizing he had been staring at the youngest. 

He turned his head towards the leader, who was looking at him with narrowed eyes, a sort of knowing look on his face. 

 

"Y-yeah, of course!" 

 

Taeyong clapped his hand, a bright smile forming on his face, "Perfect! Now, we really have to go."

 

He pressed a kiss to Jaehyun's face, Doyoung just limiting to ruffling his hair. The leader gathered all his belongings, grasping Doyoung's wrist in the process, tugging him along with him.

 

"We probably will be back late, so don't wait for us," Taeyong opened the door, letting Doyoung pass through first.

 

But before closing the door, he turned around, eyeing Lucas with a teasing smirk, "But Lucas, make sure to not do anything weird. Because I'll know."

 

Lucas was sure he was now a bright red, because he, unfortunately, had an idea of what Taeyong was talking about. 

 

But, did he really know?

 

He understood that, in terms of those type of feelings, he could be quite bold and out there about them, but it couldn't be that obvious.

 

Right?

 

Lucas turned immediately towards the younger, trying to see if he had caught on to Taeyong's words too. But he let out a sigh of relief, seeing Jaehyun being immersed in trying to get the choreo right.

 

He leaned back on the wall, a smile involuntarily forming on his face as he watched the younger struggle. The younger was quite the adorable sight when he was upset.

 

He watched fondly as Jaehyun either stomped his foot, puffed his cheeks or flat out just whine every time he messed up.

 

Lucas just had the urge to cuddle him to death.

 

He stayed there for a couple of minutes, before eventually the younger got fed up, as he flopped to the ground.

 

And when he noticed Lucas, he whined, covering his face with his arms. And... was he kicking his legs? 

 

"Hyung!", the younger groaned, and exasperated tone to his usually relaxed voice. 

 

And that's when Lucas decided to help the poor boy, pushing himself off the wall, lightly chuckling at the boy's cuteness.

 

"Alright, alright. Hyung will help you."

 

He sent Jaehyun a teasing smirk, knowing that the boy loved when his hyungs talked to him like that. And sure enough, the boy immediately blushed at his sword, hiding his eyes under his arm.

 

But Lucas wanted to have a little bit of fun. There wasn't that awkward, stiff energy around them that they had before, and Lucas would make sure he enjoyed every bit of it. 

 

He hooked his hand under the younger's arms, effortlessly picking him up, not surprised by the shout he let out. 

 

"Hyung! Put me down-", the younger's sentence was cut off, as Lucas securely wrapped his arms around him before spinning him around, making Jaehyun emit another loud shout. 

 

He spinned him around a couple more times, before settling him onto the ground again. The younger holding onto him trying to regain his balance, eyes dazed and flushed cheeks but still with a smile on his face. 

 

"You enjoyed the ride?" 

 

At his tease he received a slap on his chest.

 

"Shut up and help me with the choreo." 

 

                              —×*×—

 

Lucas thinks that the establishing moment for his feelings, was what happened several days later. 

 

Lucas woke up abruptly, startled by one particularly loud thunder. He looked at the clock on his drawer, a red flashing '3:21' on it. 

 

The storm had been going on for a while, as he clearly remembered falling asleep to the sound of the rain hitting his window. 

 

But that wasn't what kept him up. 

 

What kept him, was the strange, unknown body that was laying on him. 

 

Might Lucas add, a shaking body. 

 

He placed a hand on the body, making whoever was on him suddenly stop. 

 

Lucas went to lift the blanket, trying to figure out who was it, but it only ended up in them nuzzling deeper into him.

 

So he opted for a different strategy. 

 

He hooked his hands around the other's body, bringing them towards him.

 

And finally, a head peeked out of the covers. 

 

It was Jaehyun.

 

The younger had his eyes tightly shut close, tears stained on his face and his lower lip wobbling. 

 

Lucas's heart might have broke a little bit. 

 

He brought his hand to wipe the last tears streaming down the younger's face. Jaehyun leaning into his touch, almost disappearing under Lucas's big hand. 

 

"Jaehyun-" 

 

Another loud thunder broke his sentence, the younger letting out a yelp, while he hurried to hide himself into Lucas's chest. And Lucas finally understood. 

 

He pressed the trembling boy closer to him, while placing a hand on the boy's cheek, getting him to look at him again. 

 

"Are you scared of the storm?", he kept his voice as soft as gentle as possible.

 

After a couple of seconds he got a nod for a response, making Lucas quietly coo at him. 

 

"Well, why didn't you tell me before, baby? The storm has been going on for a while."

 

Jaehyun moved shuffled around a little bit, ending up once again on top of Lucas, his head hidden in his chest. 

 

"'Was embarrassed", Jaehyun's voice came out raspy and quiet. 

 

Lucas chuckled at the younger's adorable behavior, but it probably wasn't the best idea because Jaehyun just let out a tiny groan, going to hide again under the covers. 

 

"Hey, baby, i'm sorry for laughing," he brought the boy up, pushing Jaehyun's head in the crook of his neck, "i promise there's nothing to be embarrassed about." 

 

And that was the end of the conversation. They just laid there, basking in each other's presence, the sound of the storm was just a mere background noise. 

 

Lucas couldn't help but let his feelings for the younger grow. 

 

Jaehyun had come to him. He was scared and he came to him. Not Taeyong, not Johnny, but him. 

 

And maybe he was being dramatic, maybe to Jaehyun it meant little to nothing. 

 

But right there, with Jaehyun cuddled up, asleep in his arms, he didn't care. 

 

And his love didn't care either. 

 

 

Notes:

And yes, i indeed made Jaehyun younger.

Chapter 12: Jackson X Lucas [Nct, Got7]

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Since their first appearance together on a couple of variety shows, Jackson and Lucas had been on a great demand by literally anyone and everything. 

 

From fashion brands, to commercials, to all kinds of TV shows. 

 

And it was understandable. 

 

They made a fantastic duo together that brought all kind of shit even the general public would've wanted to see. 

 

They were funny, good looking, talented and on top of everything they were idols, so the possibility were endless for them.

And being in two of the most popular groups definitely had a lot of power, as the fan bases, on both sides, held a lot of power on their own, when they were brought together the power was even a little bit too much, so it was a smart business move from brands and shows to want them for themselves. 

 

But what really made them have this much of a positive response, was their undeniably fantastic chemistry. 

 

They just clicked, you know? 

 

They always cracked jokes, they were charming, charismatic, they were flirty, especially with each other, so the general public began to love them really quickly. 

 

What really set their popularity off the rocket, were their fan base. 

From the start they immediately adored them together. 

 

And it was because, respective fan bases, never saw Lucas and Jackson act in that specific way. 

 

For ahgase, it was the way Jackson personality did a whole 180.

They were used to the cheeky, confident, arrogant and outgoing Jackson they all came to know,but with Lucas, it was like he forgot how to act. 

 

He became so flustered he sported a permanent blush on his face.

He was just a complete goofball. 

 

He sometimes would even stutter, like when would that happen? 

 

Gone was that confidence he always carried around, replaced with an embarrasses clumsy mess. 

 

But one thing that stood out was how much he thrived in Lucas compliments and praises. 

It was almost like he accomplished everything he wanted in life, every time Lucas praised him for something. 

 

With Lucas, NCTzen noticed that although he was still the flirty, overly confident, 'playboy' kind of guy, it was like it was all amplified, when he was with Jackson. 

 

He had a certain boldness towards Jackson, that they didn't really see with the other members. 

They saw he was often caught throwing flirty and bold compliments at Jackson, followed by a cocky and almost proud look, everytime Jackson blushed or became embarrassed. 

 

Sometime it also appeared as Lucas was trying to show off to impress Jackson. 

 

He mentioned many times a day hoe strong he was completely unprovoked, and search Jackson reaction, almost to confirm he was impressed. 

He would find the most random of times to show off his muscles, and thrived if he catched Jackson even glance at him. 

And it wasn't even all of it. 

 

At that point some would say the fans were just being delusional as always. 

 

But then they saw other change in the behaviors of Lucas, towards.

They saw how possessive he would get anytime, anywhere, even in stupid things like games.

They noticed how every time they had them play a slightly 'dangerous' game, Lucas eyes would always wander around Jackson with worry and concern written all over him.

 

And this list goes on, and on, and on...

 

It was truly something, but it obviously did the trick somehow.

 

Fan pages about only them two dedicated to all type of shit, shipping obviously began circling around for obvious reason and some, by some like half of the fans, even started demanding a musical duo between the two.

 

That's just how much they loved them together. 

 

Being always requested by brands and companies, had them almost constantly together. 

 

And although it was definitely a good thing for the both of them, business wise, it was definitely not good for them emotionally speaking. 

 

For Jackson, emotions and feelings were all over the place from the first time he and Lucas got together. 

 

Out of all the things he felt, frustration and confusion were the two main things on Jackson's mind, as soon as Lucas entered his life. 

 

Before Lucas, Jackson never had a problem with himself, and what he liked and didn't liked. 

 

As far as he could remember, he always had been attracted to girls and exclusively girls.

From his first sloppy and awkward date to his recent one night stand. 

 

From when he was fourteen and didn't look the best and to get a girl was a miracle, to his present idol days when girls were practically at his feet. 

He never stopped and and thought about liking guys. 

 

The thought just was never there. 

Sure, sometime he would think that a certain guy was fine, sometime he would find himself at gaping their muscles, face structure and such. But it was all from an admiring point. 

He never found himself wishing he was in a relationship, or even to have sex with them. 

 

And as far as he was concerned, he was a hundred percent straight. 

 

So for Lucas to just come in his life and completely destroy that belief, and to demolish what he thought for all of his live, was sure as hell frustrating. 

 

He came in his peaceful life with his 6' foot ass, with that stupidly adorable smile and his big arms and those full lips and-

 

It wasn't fair. 

 

And it wasn't even that Jackson thought something bad about the whole Lgbtq+ community, he supported with all his might. 

 

He was always the first one to speak up and stand up in case some dumbass wanted to try something, and he always made sure to use his celebrity status to bring a change to discrimination and numerous other things. 

 

It was something deeper. 

 

It just wasn't who Jackson was, he didn't- no, he couldn't like men, he just couldn't.

 

He imagined every time, what could happen if he was not completely straight, and what would happen if somebody found out, and just throw it out for the whole world to see. 

 

He just couldn't afford it. 

 

On the other hand, Lucas was feeling frustrated too, but it was for a different reason. 

 

Since trainee days, he vividly remember Jackson being the main reason he found out he wasn't straight. 

 

Living in Korea of course took a toll on him, and his self-consciousness. 

 

He grew with the stigma that any other relationship other than a girl and a guy, practically didn't exist. 

 

So when he saw Jackson for the first time, he was confused. 

 

He didn't understand what he was feeling when he saw Jackson toned body, his gorgeous face, his raspy and husky deep voice, all accompanied by his sweet, bubbly personality. 

He certainly couldn't be something more than admiration, because how could he possibly feel any other way towards another man? 

 

Before his awakening, it's not like he was exactly attracted to girls, so when he told his parents about it they just told him the same old story about how he was too young and didn't know what he wanted, and that basically he had to wait a couple more years, so that his thoughts would 'go back how they were supposed to be'. 

 

So he waited and waited. 

 

But growing up, nothing changed. 

 

If anything, Lucas want for Jackson had only gotten stronger. 

He started growing up in every aspect. 

 

Slowly he started realizing that it was actually okay for him to like another guy, and that all that bulls hit both his parents and Korea in general, needed to go down the fucking drain. 

 

It was a struggle of course, as much as he wanted to be strong and not fall and force himself to be what was 'right' , according to society, every day he would see assaults and beatings and just bad stuff happen to people like him, who didn't try to hide, and it just made him so scared. 

 

But eventually, he got through those fears, but not entirely alone.

He saw Jackson, time after time on interviews and variety shows speak up about all types of discrimination, and to hear him, basically acknowledge him and standing up for him, in multiple occasions.

 

It did something to him. 

 

It just fortified the incoming feelings he had for the man. 

And although he knew that it was stupid, in fact Jackson probably didn't even know he existed, so why would he put himself through it?

 

He didn't even knoe why himself, it just... happened. 

 

He tried to make those feelings go away multiple times.

 

He never really had a problem with having people come at him.

 

He was gorgeous when he was younger, but as he was getting older he was becoming even more stunning. 

 

Girls and guys were practically at his feet, so that never was a concern for him.

He tried everything to get Jackson out of his mind.

 

But no one ever stood out to him.

No one ever made him feel something.

 

They were all bland and dry, at least for him.

 

And then, he became an idol.

 

Fame, money, crazy opportunities, all on the palm of his hand.

 

But he didn't care about all of that, because at one point, he got to finally meet Jackson. 

 

And boy, were his expectations not only met, but exceeded.

 

The older looked even more beautiful in person.

The skin was a beautiful caramel tone, not being under all the white washing they put over the videos and live stream shows. 

 

He was shorter than Lucas, a thing that only managed to turn him on more for some reason. 

 

His eyes were even more pleasant to look at, his smile was more radiant and his lips looked absolutely ravishing. 

 

And God, his body. 

 

He was perfect.

 

From his toned arms, who were exposed most of the time due to Jackson always wearing tank tops. 

 

How many times he imagined those arms wrapped around his neck, as he-

 

Then there were his pecs, practically begging to be let out every time he wore a t-shirt amd spilling from the numerous tank tops. 

 

He had to restrain himself from gripping then and to unspeakable things to them, every time he saw them. 

 

His six pack, who outline could be seen practically through anything he wore. They were gracefully complemented by Jackson little waistline. 

 

His hips too were something else. 

Was it even possible for a man to have those kind of hips. 

 

Then, his luscious thighs, who looked so soft and delicate for him to grip and handle as he wanted to, but strong and big enough to keep him in place. 

 

And most importantly, his ass.

 

The things he wanted to do to it. 

 

But although Jackson was sex in person, as cheesy and cliché it may sound, it was his personality that grabbed Lucas. 

 

Not that he expected less from Jackson, but you never truly know someone until you meet them.

 

And Lucas was not disappointed.

 

Jackson was nothing but a sweetheart to him, from the first time they met.

 

Always trying to involve him in everything, never letting him feel left out, willing to help him with literally everything, always taking care of him.

 

And, not that he wanted to get ahead of himself, but Jackson seemed to have taken quite a liking of him. 

 

He always seemed to be around Lucas when their groups met, either between promotions or at each other dorms. 

Jackson would always ask for him, and whenever he wasn't around, the other boys always told him about Jackson would sulk around like a kicked puppy. 

 

It almost felt like a dream to him, basically having all of crush's attention on him. 

 

Well, that was before Lucas decided to do something about his crush. 

 

From the first time Lucas shot a slick flirt at the older, Jackson would always have positive reactions.

 

Lucas noticed everything.

 

From the way his cheeks and ears would fire up, every time Lucas threw a compliment or a little flirt at himxmaking even more adorable.

To how his pupils seemed to grow in size, every time Lucas touched him somewhere, giving this innocent look thwt Lucas absolutely loved.

To the way he would practically melt against him every time Lucas hugged him or simply bringing him closer to him. It made Lucas inside swell with pride, joy and something else he couldn't point out. 

 

Lucas then started going harder and harder, not really caring if was being obvious. All he about was figuring out what feelings Jackson had towards him. 

He wouldn't ask him flat out, because having the chance of Jackson not feeling the same would maje things really uncomfortable and awkward. 

 

It also passed through his mind that maybe Jackson was just not gay, or bi or whatever, but judging from his behavior, that just wasn't realistic. 

 

His flirts, praises, compliments for Jackson were getting dirtier and dirtier but more romantic and passionate too, and the look on Jackson face was enough to fulfill him for life. 

 

He even started working out almost daily, trying to get a body that he knew Jackson would like. 

 

He noticed that Jackson tended to lean most of the times on his chest and nuzzle there, every time they hugged. 

Thr older would often play with his hand, and sometimes his whole arm. 

 

He just wanted to impress him, he wanted to show off, show him that he would not be disappointed by being with him. 

It was rather old-school, but that's just how Lucas rolled. 

 

He wanted to show Jackson he was all he would ever need in life.

 

Maybe that was too far, but that's how Lucas felt. 

He wanted Jackson to be able to rely on him, in every way. 

And Lucas was eager to please him and show him he was all the older could ask for, in every single way. 

 

At least he tried. 

 

Because it seemed that every time Jackson was about to do something, or 

Say something to him, it was like he was pulled back, blocked by something. 

 

If Jackson responded negatively to any of his actions, Lucas would have stopped immediately, because the last thing he wanted was making Jackson mad at him for doing or saying something he didn't want. 

 

But the older never said anything in regard, and he knew Jackson was not one to be scared about saying what was on his mind. 

 

He just really didn't know what was Jackson thought process, but he was determined to find out. 

 

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

 

"-Eat please, you were in there for like two days-"

 

"Yes, hyungie."

 

"-and you only ate fucking pizza, and cheap ramen. You have money, use them for decent food!"

 

"You're cheap, hyung, don't insult ramen."

 

"You know what i mean Jackson, please." 

 

Him and his manager, had just got out of a tiring photoshoot, and all Jackson wanted was to sleep. 

 

And hearing his manager nag about what he was eating wasn't helping at all. He loved Jiyong, that's why he chose him as his manager, and he knew that he was being that petulant about what he was eating. 

 

But he was too tired to hear him scold him about his eating habits. 

 

Jackson stopped and crossed his arms as they finally arrived in front of his apartment's door. 

 

He puffed out his cheeks, while he looked at the older, a frown on his face. 

 

Jiyong raised his eyebrow at him, "You're as scary as puppy, you know that right?" 

 

"Hyung~", Jackson whined, "-i'm gonna fire you one of these days."

 

Jiyong just laughed it off, bringing Jackson flush to his chest, locking him tight there with his arms. 

 

Jackson started wiggling around in hope to try to free himself, and once he figured it he had no chance, he let himself rest against the man chest. 

 

He released a small huff, cheeks tainting of a light pink, "I really freaking hate you sometimes."

 

"You just say that, but you know you wouldn't be able to do a thing without me.", the older said as he looked at the younger with a teasing smirk on his face. 

 

Jackson just puffed his cheeks out and turned away from him, "Let me go you titan." 

 

"You know that i say those things, because i care about you, right? You need to eat more and better, because with all the work you've been doing recently, you're gonna end up in the hospital."

 

The manager said in a soft tone, contrasting his stern, serious expression he was giving to Jackson. 

 

The younger could only merely nod, not being able to even think about an excuse, because, deep inside, he knew it was the truth. 

 

"Promise me you're gonna take better care of yourself, please." 

 

"Okay, fine." 

 

"Promise." 

 

Jackson playfully rolled his eyes,"Okay, i promise.", a mocking solemn tone attached to the words. 

 

A hand came on his head, patting it lightly, before starting to lightly stroke his hair.

 

Head scratches were one of Jackson weaknesses, it could be seen in how his eyes began to slightly drop.

 

"'M' kay, hyung. Before i fall asleep on you, i should-" 

 

"Jackie-hyung!"

 

Jumping slightly at loud, deep voice, Jackson turned around in Jiyong hold. 

 

His eyes widening slightly, taking in Lucas tall and broad form walking towards him. 

 

He was wearing a simple black tight shirt that did wonders for his muscles, accompanied by light blue jeans, and black combat boots. 

Jackson eyes traveled up, stopping at Lucas slightly messy black hair, that only added to the boy's aura. 

 

But when he finally looked at Lucas face, his signature sweet, wide smile he usually gave him was replaced by a blank and stern face. 

 

He would've guessed that maybe Lucas was just tired or not in the mood in general, but Jackson knew the taller well enough to know better. 

 

In fact Jackson caught the slightly tense jaw, and the barely noticeable twitch in Lucas left eye.

Those were signs that usually told Jackson that the tall boy was angry, irritated, annoyed or all of the above. 

 

He looks ten times hotter-

 

Wait, no. 

 

Fuck-

 

"H-hi Yukhei.", Jackson voice faltered a bit, and heat immediately started crawling up his face, due to his prior unconventional thoughts. 

 

Lucas gaze fixated on Jackson face for a second, it softened before getting back to the cold, emotionless stare, he had earlier. 

 

Although it was only a second, Lucas gaze still managed to make Jackson tummy bubble up and heat up inside. 

 

Why does he have this effect on me-

 

He scrambled to hide his face from Lucas, resolving in nuzzling into Jiyong chest, who only tightened his hold in response. 

 

And that, must have been the stupidest thing he could've done.

 

A deep, earthy and raspy sound, resonated behind him, making little shivers climb up his spine.

 

He slowly turned around, reasonably scared.

 

And oh, boy.

 

Lucas looked furious. 

 

Jackson could physically feel the anger oozing off of the taller boy, who although his stone cold face was still there, Jackson could see an undesirable emotion in Lucas's eyes, who were pointed at Jiyong.

 

Jackson caught onto the heavy trembling of his right hand, almost like he was forcing himself not to do something, whatever that something may have been. 

 

"U-uhm i-" 

 

"You're not gonna introduce your little friend to hyung, baby?" 

 

Jackson head snapped towards the voice, that belonged to Jiyong, who was looking at Lucas with a smile on his face, that was anything but sweet and friendly. 

 

Add that, to him talking to Jackson in that way, sure as hell didn't do anything to help the situation with Lucas. 

Said boy looked like he was on the verge of committing a murder. 

 

Lucas held his stare with Jiyong, neither of them breaking eye contact. 

 

Fucking hell. 

 

Jackson needed to say or do something.

He didn't want an homicide happening outside of his apartment. 

 

But for some reason, that he may or may not know, he didn't want Lucas to think the wrong way about him and the older. 

Whatever that meant.

 

Nothing was making sense anymore, and he was starting to get a headache, and he just wanted to go home, and go to sleep. 

 

And possibly not wake up for the next months. 

 

Jackson wiggled free from Jiyong warm embrace, coming to stand in between the two taller men, who were still having a stare off. 

 

But Jackson could've sworn he saw Lucas expression softening as soon as he stepped away from the older.

 

Jackson gulped, loudly, before giving a tight smile, "Uhm, Yukhei, this is Jiyong my m-manager."

 

He would've hoped that somehow, him saying that would've calmed down Lucas raging status, but it apparently did little to nothing. 

 

His hand had stopped twitching and shaking, and his jaw wasn't as clenched as it was before, but Lucas still held the same stone cold expression. 

 

And Jiyong was definitely not helping the situation. He was standing there with his hands in his pocket, apparently completely unbothered by Lucas angry presence. 

He was looking at him with a teasing smirk, almost like he was silently saying 'i know'. 

 

Jackson had yet to figure out what exactly was he knew. 

 

"So, uhm, i-i should probably go, because, tomorrow i-, i have practice and i'm tired so u-uhm-", Jackson shaky voice broke through the uncomfortable silence, looking between the two taller men.

 

Jiyong finally fixated his gaze on him,

eyes immediately losing all the coldness and being replaced with the usual warmth he reserved for Jackson, accompanied by his usual sweet smile. It calmed Jackson down a bit. He was never good at keeping himself calm in these kind of predicaments.

 

"Of course, baby. Remember what i said earlier", he clutched Jackson's chin and placed a quick peck on his cheek, making said cheek flush.

"I'll pick you up at eight, tomorrow's schedule is packed."

 

With that Jiyong turned around, after offering a small wave to him, and not forgetting another sneak glare at Lucas.

 

Useless to say Jackson was highly confused.

Jiyong never acted so touchy.

Sure, he had an enormous soft spot for Jackson and he always treated him with so much affection, but never that much. It was almost overbearing, with the pet names, the kisses, the hugs-

 

And Lucas... 

 

He stood there, still looking where Jiyong was before, not sparing Jackson a single glance. 

 

Now that they were alone, he wasn't even sparing Jackson a look and it was concerning, to say the least. 

 

"Uh, Yukhei?", his voice came out shaking and really quite, emphasizing even more how nervous Jackson was. 

 

What made him even more nervous was the almost betrayed look Lucas sent him. It tugged at Jackson chest, it physically pained him to see Lucas hurt, most importantly if he himself, had to something with it. It was just that right now, he couldn't find what could've hurt him. 

 

He went to open his mouth, trying to ask something, anything, but the words just wouldn't come out, getting stuck in his throat.

 

"Yukhei, uh- you wanna come inside, i was about to, uhm-"

 

"Hyung?", Lucas deep voice broke through his sentence, making Jackson stumble on his feet. 

 

Lucas's eyes were staring at him, the coldness he held before completely gone, replaced by a vulnerable and a so, so hurt look, that only added to Jackson intense guilt that he was feeling. 

 

"Y-yes?"

 

Lucas stepped closer to him, with cautious and slow steps, almost like he was afraid. 

 

And then he stopped, Lucas eyes apparently searching for his, but Jackson held his head own, incapable of baring to look at him-

 

"Am i not enough for you?"

 

Jackson mind stopped for a second, registering Lucas words.

 

He finally met Lucas eyes, and he soon wished he never did.

The taller looked so hurt, it was almost painful to look at him.

And the fact that he had to do something with it, was ten time more painful. 

 

"Yukhei, i-i don't understand-"

 

"Do you think i did not see how you and your manager were acting?", the word 'manager' was basically dripping with sarcasm, and it only managed to confuse Jackson even more. 

 

"Yukhei what are you talking about-" 

 

"You're really cruel hyung."

 

Jackson backed up a little, a frown on his face. "What?" 

 

"You- you could've just told me you had already someone for yourself-"

 

Wait, huh?

 

"-but instead, you continued to give me fucking false hope, time after time."

 

False hope? 

 

"Lucas, i gave you false hope- what, i'm-"

 

"About me, hyung! About my love for you!" 

 

Jackson eyes grew ten times bigger, Lucas words taking a bit of time to process. And when they finally did, it was like a light was turned on inside of Jackson's brain. 

 

"Y-Yukhei i-", Jackson words caught up in his throat, a sharp pain tugging at his chest when he noticed the tears pricking at the corners of those big doe eyes. 

 

"Y-you knew about my feelings for you, and you still let me do all those things for you, for what? Fun?", Lucas let out a sigh, a defeated on, "Tell me hyung. You still lead me on, you continued on g-giving me hope, that i a-actually had a chance with you h-hyung, y-you're cruel." 

 

Lucas voice reduced to a mere whisper, that was so silent, but still so loud in Jackson's ears. 

 

The taller was on the verge of tears, and Jackson did not know what he would do if he saw Lucas cry in front of him, because of him

 

I can't believe i'm about to do this. 

 

He had no time to sit on his ass, and think about what to do, he had to act, before everything went to shit. 

 

So he stepped forward, making Lucas head snap towards him, teary eyes fixated onto him in a confused manner. 

 

His shaky and unsteady hand grabbed Lucas's, that practically engulfed his, and brought it up, until his hand met his lips. 

And all under Lucas's gaze, he gave it a loving, and pure kiss, not missing the way Lucas lightly flinched. 

 

"Who said you don't have a chance Yukhei?", a phrase like this, said in a tone so light, but so suggestive, gave Lucas a mini heart attack. 

 

"H-hyung stop playing with me p-please i- i've seen the way you and that guy were-" 

 

"Yukhei, listen to me, he is my manager, nothing more. 

Yes he may talk in a certain way, but that's just his way of talking, he talks that way with everyone."

 

It was not a complete lie, that was just his manager, and that was his way of talking, but only to him. 

 

Not even Jackson himself knew why he started to talk like that, it just... happened

 

He just had to calm Lucas down, and thankfully it worked, as the younger features relaxed, even if it was a tiny bit. 

 

"T-then why wait 'till now?", Lucas eyes didn't meet Jackson's, still cast down to the floor, "If you knew how i felt,why did you still let me chase after you like that? You made me think that i-i wasn't good enough for you, that i wasn't trying enough. It hurt."

 

The guilt in Jackson's chest was growing more and more as Lucas spoke.

 

He didn't realize he could've hurt Lucas that much.

But he had to get himself together, if he didn't want to lose the only person that made him feel so cared for, loved, special.

 

He couldn't afford to lose something like that, just because of his damn internal problems. He couldn't afford Lucas, because of his misplaced insecurity. He let himself lose to many things and people he cared for, just because of how scared he was.

 

It was time he finally let go of that fear. 

 

He wad physically and mentally exhausted of pretending to not be who he truly was, of trying to ignore his true emotion.

 

"Yukhei, that was not because of you, it was absolutely not your fault, i-", Jackson let out a heavy, tired sigh. 

 

He met Lucas's gaze, who was staring at him, eyes wide and expecting, eager to finally get an answer for his suffering. 

Jackson's heart clenched again. 

 

"I-i just didn't know what to do with my feelings, i guess. I didn't know how to act," a humorless chuckle escaped his lips, "-i guess i just did not want to accept them."

 

Lucas confused expression just made him want to die from the embarrassment even more. 

 

"Yukhei, i need you to believe me, when i say i felt the same way towards you for a long time, hell, m-maybe even from when i first met you."

 

To the quiet confession, Lucas eyes did a full 180, disregarding the hurt and defeat, and completely burning from excitement and relief. 

 

But from the way he opened his mouth to try to say something, only to immediately close it, Jackson could tell he still needed an explanation. 

Obviously. 

 

Who wouldn't? 

 

He began playing with Jackson large and warm hand, already feeling the embarrassment and shame taking over him, from what he was about to say. 

And he was not about to look into the younger eyes, that would've just be mortifying. Although he felt slightly better when Lucas squeezed his hand in comfort. 

 

"It was just that- it was the first time time i felt this way, towards a guy, and-", a pitiful sound made his way up his throat, and out of his mouth, "- i didn't like knowing i was this way, i didn't want to be this w-way."

 

A shaky and unstable sigh left his mouth. 

 

"I knew i wasn't completely straight for a long time, b-but- uhm, i would always act like it wasn't part of me, like it was just some bad habit i could just grow out from, and it worked, at least for a while."

 

The big, comforting hand caressing his was the only thing keeping somewhat stable at that moment. 

And he raised his head to meet the eyes of the owner of the hand. 

Lucas held no malice, resentment or even disgust, after Jackson word's. 

He was just silently watching, with those gentle doe eyes of his, almost like he was purposely letting Jackson vent. 

 

Almost like he knew Jackson needed that. 

 

"And then," he offered a wry smile, not knowing what to feel, "you came into my life and fucked it all up."

 

A hand came to wipe the tears on his cheek, that he didn't even notice were there. The taller was watching over him, with the softest of smiles.

 

"But, i think i just have to thank you for that," he finally let himself smile, "you managed to get my head out of the gutter, and made me realize i was being a fucking idiot so..."

 

He cupped Lucas's cheeks, bringing him closer and not missing the way his cheeks lit up under his hands. Lucas's eyes were wide and attentive, waiting for what Jackson was going to do.

 

"Thank you Yukhei, and-"

 

Both hearts stopped, for a long second. 

 

"I love you.

 

Jackson's lips went crushing onto Lucas's, meeting with a passionate, eager but loving kiss. 

 

And when Lucas's arms went to circle his waist, making him crash into him. 

 

Jackson wandered why he didn't do this earlier. 

 

Notes:

The end was a bit of a mess, i just didn't know how to carry the conversation considering how weird i made Jackson character so sorry luvs xx

Chapter 13: Jaehyun X Taeil/Johnny [NCT]

Notes:

Okay babez, i made Jaehyun character a little complicated, i don't know if i managed to convey what the fuck was i trying to convey.
But at least i tried, bye luvs xxx

Chapter Text

"Jaehyun!" 

 

Taeil voice boomed in the whole dorm. 

All Jaehyun heard was a muffled shout, due to the ear buds stuck in his ears, blasting some random music. 

 

He was on his bed, legs crossed with a notepad in his lap, writing down some lyrics, and he liked to have something to listen while doing so. 

 

He looked up as Taeil head poked inside of the door of his room. 

 

"Baby, you heard me?" 

 

Jaehyun shot an apologetic smile at the older.

 

"No hyungie, sorry."

 

Taeil playfully rolled his eyes before shooting a blank look at him, "I said that as soon as Yuta gets out of the shower, we are going out."

 

"Oh, where 'you goin'?"

 

Taeil raised an eyebrow at Jaehyun, giving an annoyed look.

 

"You didn't listen to anything we talked about at lunch, did you?" 

 

Jaehyun gave a sheepish smile, cheeks blazing up. 

 

"Nope." Jaehyun said popping the 'p'. 

 

At that Taeil shakes his head, before giving an unimpressed look at Jaehyun. 

 

"Me and Yuta are going to film for a variety show and we're probably going to be late, so we're going to eat at a restaurant or something." 

 

Jaehyun face was blank as he let out a small 'oh', before nodding a few times. 

 

"And it's gonna be exhausting probably, you know how they get."

 

Jaehyun stared at him, before focusing his attention on the notepad. 

 

"Right."

 

Taeil put his hands on his hips, and gave Jaehyun another blank look. 

 

"You know you can at least pretend to care, just saying." 

 

Jaehyun tilted his head, as he leaned his head onto his fist. 

 

"I mean, do you want to pretend i care? Because that's the only thing i can do for you."

 

Taeil gaped at him, before folding his arms.

 

"You're unbelievable sometimes, you little brat."

 

Jaehyun gave a little grin to him, and looked at him him as innocently as possible, "Thank you, hyungie. I try my best." The sentence was finished with a little wink, making Taeil previous blank face crack, as he fought a smile from rosing on his face.

 

Taeil shook his head. A small laugh breaking through his lips. 

 

He suddenly stopped and looked at Jaehyun's feet, who were busy wiggling under Jaehyun's crossed legs. 

 

A smirk slowly rosed to his face as continued staring at Jaehyun's little feet.

 

All Jaehyun gave a questioning look.

 

Taeil slowly started going forward,"You know, if i were you, i wouldn't act so bold baby, Jungwoo told me you're rather... ticklish."

 

Jaehyun paled, his mouth falling open. He started stummering over his words.

 

"H-hyungie-"

 

"And, he told me you're particularly ticklish under your little feet."

 

Jaehyun backed up into the wall, as he curled his feet under his legs.

 

Taeil was practically at the feet of the bed, the playful smirk mixed with something evil.

 

Oh no.

 

Before Jaehyun could even do something, Taeil jumped on the bed and gripped Jaehyun's hip, pulling him forward. 

 

A yelp came out of the younger as he was pulled under Taeil. 

Said boy held Jaehyun's wrist in his right hand giving Jaehyun no way do save himself from the incoming torture. 

 

And inevitably, the older launched his left hand on Jaehyun's now exposed feet, tickling them like rent was due. 

 

The younger immediately started gasping for breath between the laughter that was bursting out of him. 

 

"H-hyungie, pl-pleas-", the sentence was interrupted by another fit of laughter, as Taeil continued torturing his feet. 

All with an evil smirk on his face, clearly enjoying having the younger at his mercy. 

 

He suddenly stopped, giving time to Jaehyun to catch his breath. 

 

The younger had his cheeks a burning red, his hair was all over the place, completely disheveled from all the movement. 

 

His eyes held little tears that threatened to fall but he still had a little smile playing on his lips. 

 

Taeil lifted Jaehyun's left foot, and teasingly rested the tip of his fingers on the sole. 

 

"Say i'm your favorite hyung." 

 

"H-huh?", Jaehyun breathy response only managed to make Taeil smirk grow. 

 

"Say i'm your favorite hyung, or i swear i'm gonna tickle you to death." 

 

Now, a normal person who was that ticklish, would immediately do that. 

 

But unfortunately, Jaehyun was feeling a little braver than usual. 

 

"And why would i ever say that, hyungie? Lying is bad, you know." 

 

Jaehyun teasing response was anything but serious, they both knew that, but the innocent and playful undertone did nothing but irritate Taeil a little bit more. 

 

He didn't even say anything, before going back to torture Jaehyun's poor feet. 

The younger immediately started laughing, once again, the tears finally falling. 

He couldn't even say anything, as Taeil was being more severe and rough with the tickling, "Say i'm your favorite hyung, or i'm not letting you go."

 

"O-okAY! YES-", the younger couldn't even let the full sentence out, being cut off by another fit of a breathless laugh.

 

The laughing wasn't even laughing anymore, it was just an extended gasp for breath. 

 

He looked like he was on the verge of passing out.

 

"Yes what?"

 

"Y-you're my-, my fa-FAVORITE hyung!" 

 

As soon as those words were out, Taeil chuckled a bit, "I already knew, i wanted you to say it."

His hand let Jaehyun's tortured foot, to go grip Jaehyun's hip, pulling him towards him, meeting him with his own hips, so he was sitting in between Jaehyun's spread legs.

 

Taeil eyed the boy under him, who had a arm covering his eyes, chest going up and down at a quick pace.

 

He took Jaehyun's arm and moved it, exposing Jaehyun's glazed over eyes, a little red framing them.

 

"You're really beautiful baby." 

 

Jaehyun scrunched his nose, Turing his head in attempt to hide the blush that was growing on his cheeks. 

 

"I'm not-" 

 

"Don't start baby, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen." 

 

Jaehyun flashed him a wry and tight smile,"Then you must be blind hyung.", the initial sarcastic tone Jaehyun went for, came off only as plain sad. 

 

Taeil started peppering kissess all over the younger face. 

 

"Hyungie, off please, you're crushing me!", Jaehyun gasped underneath him, not being able to speak properly due to the weight of the older on his chest. 

 

Taeil at that rested his forearms on both sides of Jaehyun's head, leaning his weight on them. 

 

He attacked the younger mouth, connecting them into a wet sloppy kiss, both letting out light moans. 

 

The older did not struggle to gain control, as he began ravishing the younger lips, biting pulling and licking them, silently asking for entrance, that was immediately gave by the younger, who parted his lips, letting the older taste every bit of thst sweet tasting mouth. 

 

He parted their kiss when he began noticing Jaehyun lack of breath. 

He did not miss a beat however, as he immediately started leaving little kisses on Jaehyun's neck. 

 

Taeil knew it was his weak spot, and basked in the soft, breathless moans Jaehyun began letting out. 

 

"Hyung..."

 

A growl was Taeil only response, as he began sucking on the younger neck, harder but still being careful not to hurt him, "You're gorgeous baby." 

 

Taeil's hand were caressing every inch of skin they could, to finally stop on Jaehyun's toned ass, squeezing it, making a moan erupt out Jaehyun-

 

"Taeil! I'm done, get yo' ass over here, we gotta go!"

 

The two boys completely stopped their movements. 

They were almost blissed out with being on each other like that, and Yuta's shout just brought them down in a not so delicate way. 

 

Taeil let out an heavily annoyed growl, as he slowly got up from the younger, who was dissatisfied too, a disappointed whine breaking out from him. 

 

Taeil let out a breathy chuckle, as he took in the boy under him. 

 

His eyes held little tears at the corners, framing his glossy eyes beautifully. 

His usually rosy lips were a burning red, also swollen in result to the older abuse with his own. 

His tight shirt had rose up a little showing Jaehyun's abs, and his sweatpants, who were riding low on Jaehyun's full hips, exposing his black underwear. 

 

The younger looked stunning, and he wanted nothing more to pleasure him until pleasure was the only thing he was capable of feeling. 

 

Another whine escaped the younger mouth.

 

The older chuckled again, he kissed Jaehyun's nose, that scrunched up in response, "I know baby, i know, but i have to go. But when i come back-", Taeil paused, he leaned towards Jaehyun's ear, making the younger shudder against him "-you're not gonna be able to leave the bed for a week."

 

"Taeil! What the fuck it's taking so long-"

 

"Shut the fuck up! I'm coming for fuck's sake!", Taeil shouted back in response, making Yuta stop in mid sentence.

 

He looked back at a Jaehyun, giving him one last sloppy kiss.

 

"See you baby, m'kay?"

 

"Yes, hyungie."

 

Giving Jaehyun one last smile, he got up and left the room.

 

As soon as Jaehyun heard the door slam, he got back to his little notebook, mind suddenly filled with ideas for lyrics, immediately writing one down. 

 

"With your hand around my throat, i don't want to see you go 'cause i like it~" 

 

                              ⁂⁂⁂                         

 

"And with your fingers in my mouth, i only speak in vowels and i like it~" 

 

Jaehyun soft, airy vocals could be heard through the phone, that he just finished recording. His voice was riding a few guitar chords Ten sent him the prior day, making a simple but sweet sounding song. 

 

He spent a little about 10 minutes finishing the lyrics, and a little 20 minutes getting the whole song out. 

It was out of his comfort zone, usually used to hard and aggressive delivery. 

 

This time his voice was smooth, sweet, breathy and sensual. 

 

He liked it.      

 

So, after saving it in his phone, he made his way towards the kitchen, thirsty and with a dry throat.

 

It was probably due to all the harmonies and ad-libs he did for the song. 

 

After drinking, and getting a bag of chips too, he came to the realization that the dorm was awfully quiet, too quiet for having twenty plus guys living in it. 

He started looking around to find at least one of the members, only to find empty rooms.

 

"Hyungies?", Jaehyun called out, only to be answered with a loud silence.

 

I'm home alone.

 

The thought run through his mind, as he returned back to his bed, sat on it and started contemplating, opening the bag of chips and popping one his in his mouth.

 

He stared at the big closet in his room, silently deciding on what to do. 

 

It was not often he was home alone, so if he wanted to do that, he had to do it now. 

 

He bit his lip, huffing out a quick curse. 

He put the chips on his bed, before getting up and walking to the closet, throwing it open, with not much delicacy. 

He fumbled to get all of his clothes, mostly sweaters that weren't even his, out of his way, to reach into the to far back of his closet. 

He tapped around, until his hand came to contact with what he was searching. 

 

He pulled towards, revealing a big box, that was a bit dusty, due to it being there for sometime.

 

Jaehyun couldn't even remember the last time he opened it and used what was inside.

 

He picked it up and sat on the floor, crossing his legs to put the box in his lap.

 

Opening it, his heart skipped a beat and his breath stuttered, as a flush came onto his cheeks.

 

He eyed the pieces of fabrics, lace and leathers thrown around in a messy way in the box, creating a colorful blend.

 

All of that, was a part of one of his few precious secrets.

And, unlike the others, this was something not even the other members knew about.

 

He liked to cross-dress.

 

Big, fierce and manly Jaehyun liked to wear 'girls' clothes.

 

And although it was nothing too over the top, he was still so fucking embarrassed and ashamed.

 

He was an almost 6 foot grown man, all muscles, always this alpha type of vibe oozing off of him, that secretly liked to wear pastel skirts, fucking lace thigh-highs, belly chains, crop top  and other shit like that.

 

How could he not be embarrassed?

 

Imagine if the public and the fans found out about it.

 

If the members found out about it.

 

He honestly didn't know what he would do.

 

But although he knew he shouldn't wear things like that, he just couldn't help but like how good they made him feel. 

 

How the thigh-highs hugged his legs, how nicely the chokers, chains, and harnesses fitted on him. 

How cute the crop tops made him feel feel

How pretty he felt every time he wore those lace panties. 

 

So he started looking at the things the box held, and he just couldn't help but think, how much time actually passed since he last opened it. 

 

It seemed like his preference, style and overall vibe in clothing did a complete 360. 

 

Eyeing the astonishingly dark, cold, hard and 'edgy' clothes tangled between each other, Jaehyun could safely tell, it had been quite some time. 

 

It almost seemed like it belonged to a different person. 

 

Jaehyun now usually gravitated towards more 'innocent' and 'delicate' clothes. 

 

Not that he had an opportunity to test his new preferences. 

He basically forced himself not to acknowledge what he liked for a long time. 

 

Maybe he still liked that type of style, he just had to find out. 

 

And with those thoughts, he began undressing, throwing the tank top, sweatpants and even his underwear, all in a remote angle of the room.

 

He picked up random things from the box, making sure to get everything in order to at least make a full, decent matching outfit. 

 

And after a bit of digging into the box and throwing things left and right, he came up with an acceptable choice of clothing. 

 

Acceptable at best, in Jaehyun's opinion. 

 

There were a lot of sensual, suggestive, sexy and overall really sexual outfit. 

He was sure he found something similar to what a stripper would wear. 

 

So there wasn't really much to accommodate Jaehyun's poor, or lack of self-esteem. 

 

He was starting to remember why he suddenly stopped wearing things like that. 

 

With a shuddering breath, and shaking hands, he began dressing. 

 

He slid his arms into the white, button up crop top, buttoning it up. 

It fitted a little tight, especially on his chest. That definitely was enough to show how much Jaehyun had changed. He had been working out a lot for the past few years, so it was only natural that pretty much everything that the box held, would've been a little small and tight on him. 

 

As his eyes wandered to were he placed his clothes, his gaze caught onto something, that immediately made him blaze up. 

 

Black lace panties. 

 

He bit his lip, the warmth on his cheeks slowly fading away, as he lost himself in his thoughts. 

 

I mean, if i do this, might as well go all the way, right? 

 

He murmured a quick 'fuck it' under his breath, picking the panties up and immediately throwing them on. 

 

And God, did it feel amazing. 

 

The way the soft, lace material fitted almost perfectly on him, made him feel so.... pretty. 

His cheeks were still a little flushed, due to the embarrassment still being there, but the nice warm feeling that took over him, was enough to make his lips twist into a timid smile. 

 

He missed feeling like that. 

 

Soon after slid on the red plad skirt, being a little tight on the waist too, but not too much. 

 

Jaehyun's cheeks warmed up even more noticing how unbelievably short, the skirt actually was. It leaved nothing to the imagination. His thighs being completely exposed, and the fabric barely covering his bum and privates. 

 

He looked down at himself and for now, it looked pretty, but he felt like there was something missing. 

 

What did he usually used to wear along with skirts-

 

Oh, yes. 

 

He began digging once again in the big box, trashing around in search for what he was looking for. A pretty hard thing considering that the first time he did that he practically trashed and messed up the semi-order he had going on. His arms were beginning to get tired so, puffing out his cheeks, he picked the box, and threw it upside down, making the content completely spill all over his bed and floor. 

 

It was a complete and utter mess, but he'll deal with that later. But it turned out to be a good idea, as he immediately spotted the two things he was searching for.

 

A pair of white thigh highs, and a black, leather harness. 

 

It may have been a little basic, and the thigh highs and the harness were a little worn out, but that's all he had as of right now. 

He couldn't exactly look like he came out of a fucking music video at the moment. 

 

But maybe another time... 

 

He quick put on the white thigh highs, hugging Jaehyun muscular legs beautifully, before putting the harness around his right thigh, with a little struggle. The harness was a little small, slightly gripping Jaehyun's thigh muscles a little.

It felt nice against his skin, though.

 

Now, that was the easy part.

 

The hard part had yet to come.

 

He honestly didn't want to look himself in the mirror, he knew what the fuck happened every time he choose to look himself in the mirror.

It was a struggle just catching his reflection in the morning, but it was ten times worse when he used to wear this kind of outfits, or daring outfits in general, that didn't in include a simple hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.

But every time it came to look at himself, to see how other people were going to see me.

 

Just, something happened.

 

Jaehyun quietly made his way towards the mirror he had in the room, eyes looking everywhere and avoiding if at any cost.

 

He stopped, a shaky and unstable breath escaping his lips, filling the almost loud silence in the room.

 

Jaehyun thought he was pathetic, honestly. 

 

How fucked in the head can you be to be genuinely scared of your own reflection. To be so scared of how you look you won't even look at yourself in the mirror. 

 

A choked sound between an hiccup and a laugh broke through him, teary eyes going to lock with his reflection. 

 

And it all came crushing down.

 

The tears started flowing down his puffy cheeks like two never ending waterfalls. The tears in his eyes didn't stop him from continuing staring at his reflection, taking every single piece of himself in, and then proceeding to pick them apart one by one.

 

From the way the crop top was too small for him and it didn't look good on him, because he was too big and his body wasn't made for those clothes, because he was a fucking man, and the last thing he should wear is a crop top.

Not to talk about the fucking skirt, that was to abnormally short, that made him look like a fucking whore that was practically begging for it, because he knew that was the only thing he was somewhat usable for.

Because who would look at him and think he was something other than something to use?

He even wore fucking thigh highs with a harness, that just made him look like more of a whore.

That was the only way he was allowed to wear those clothes any way, because he wasn't even supposed to wear them. They weren't made for him.

 

He was wrong, an error.

 

Jaehyun thoughts completely clouded up his mind, making him fall further into that nightmare that was his mind.

And with that he couldn't breathe anymore, throat closing up and lungs burning.

 

He dropped to the ground, loud gasps for air leaving his mouth.

 

He couldn't think anymore, and everything before his own eyes became a whole blur of objects, but the one thing that he was able to see clearly was his reflection in the mirror.

 

He still felt pathetic, stupid, useless and-

 

"Jaehyun-"

 

A muffled voice made it's way through the ringing noise that was taking over Jaehyun's head.

 

It felt distant.

 

"Baby, come on, fuck-"

 

A pair of hands gripped him, shifting him so that he was plastered against something hard, but so warm.

 

"Baby please-"

 

The voice was getting clearer and clearer, and it felt...familiar.

Although the obvious frantic tone, the warm voice held an overwhelming comfort to it, that managed to get Jaehyun to breathe again.

 

The breathing was heavy and rough, but at least he could feel the heaviness in his mind slowly fade away.

 

"That's it baby, you're doing so good-" 

 

Gentle hands settled onto his head, caressing and stroking his hair.

 

They settled like that for a couple of minutes. 

Jaehyun breathing slowly drifted back to normal, sight getting clear again and head lightening.

 

"Are you okay baby?" 

 

He raised his head, ignoring the sharp pain that shot through him, and made eye contact with the owner of the comforting voice.

 

"Johnny-hyung?", the younger voice barely came out, falling apart mid sentence. 

 

Johnny just sent a sweet smile to Jaehyun, tightening his hold on his waist.

 

"I'm here baby."

 

Jaehyun let his eyes fall shut, leaning into Johnny's hand, who came to cup his cheek. 

"W-weren't you at the studio?"

 

"I finished earlier, and Jungwoo told me you were here alone, so i decided to come-", the expression he held lost all warmth, replaced by one filled with worry and uneasiness,"-and that may have been the best choice i have ever made."

 

"What the hell was that?" 

 

Something in Jaehyun clicked, making Jaehyun actually realize what happened, and why. 

 

The clothes, the mirror, the fucking reflection-

 

He ducked his head, shame and embarrassment taking over his body, as he scrambled to get out of Johnny's hold. Or at least he tried. 

Johnny immediately tightened his hold on him, holding him in place. 

 

Jaehyun couldn't help but let himself cry, cry and cry. 

 

The pit in his chest became bigger and bigger at the thought that Johnny caught him like this. 

 

What is he thinking? Will he tell the others? What are they going to think of him? Are they gonna-

 

They're gonna kick him out of the group, they're going to think i'm a fucking weirdo and they're going to tell the company and they're going to kick me out-

 

His sobs grew in volumes, as he struggled to let out a bunch of 'i'm sorry'. Jaehyun was only met with an unbearable silence. 

 

"I promise i'm not going to do it again, p-please don't tell the others i-" 

 

"Jaehyun."

 

"I-i'll do anything, just please don't tell the others-"

 

"Jaehyun look at me-"

 

"Please don't kick me out-"

 

A pair of hands gripped his head and brought it up, making him go face to face with Johnny.

 

Jaehyun squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for Johnny to just-

 

"Baby, what the fuck are you talking about?" 

 

"That you had to see me like this!"

 

Johnny eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as he tilted his head in confusion, "Like what?" 

 

Jaehyun let out another sob, before locking eyes with Johnny confused ones, "Like this hyung!", pointing at himself. 

 

"Well, what's the problem you look beautiful-" 

 

"No i do not!", Jaehyun broken shout made Johnny jump back a little.

 

Jaehyun scrambled out of Johnny grasp and backing up, until his back hit the cold wall. 

 

"B-baby what-" 

 

"I look fucking horrible, i'm not even supposed to fucking wear clothes like this, i'm- they're not made for guys, especially for someone like me!" 

 

The overwhelming tone to Jaehyun's word made Johnny's inside twist. 

 

"It's fucking weird, i don't even know why i like to- to wear this shit, when i know it's fucking weird, and i look fucking disgusting, it's-", Jaehyun's word struggled to come out, choking on a sob at the end.

 

He sounded so defeated and tired, it made Johnny flinch, in the spot he was seated. 

He was stuck in his place, obviously stunned by Jaehyun's words, only moving when Jaehyun's crying got stronger.

Moving himself from the spot he was sitting, he took careful amd slow steps not wanting to freak out the younger even more, who in response just curled on himself even more.

 

Johnny crouched down, eyeing the younger shaking form.

He had his head hid under his arms, that were wrapped around his knees, and it made him look so, so small, fragile and vulnerable.

 

Johnny wanted to hide him in his arms, and never let him go. 

 

"Honey, can you look at me, please?", although the tone was soft, Jaehyun visibly jumped.

 

Jaehyun in reality was not expecting Johnny to talk to him in a such way.

He expected the older the finally realize there was something wrong with him, and just walk out.

 

He felt so relieved, but so scared at the same time.

 

Hesitantly, he raised his head, meetings the older eyes.

 

They were gentle and warm, they helped Jaehyun calm down a little. 

 

"Listen to me-" he started in a gentle voice, "-you're the most gorgeous guy i've ever met in my entire life, so don't even think about saying all of things about yourself again, got it?", although it was a question, the stern and firm tone to the sentence gave Jaehyun no other different option, but to agree.

So he gave a settle nod.

 

"Words, beautiful."

 

"Yes, - got it", the words came out as a mere whisper, but they seemed to please Johnny who returned a nod.

 

"And about the clothes, baby it's not weird or disgusting, or whatever you may think it may be. If you like it then, cool, awesome, you look fucking good in them", the end of the sentence came out with a quick chuckle, pulling one out of Jaehyun too.

 

"And whoever says guys aren't supposed to wear girls things, need to mind their own business and get a life, because at the end of the day, they're just some fucking piece of fabric."

 

Jaehyun giggled again, bringing a smile back on Johnny's face.

 

"Besides, fuck what people may think, if you think you look good in it, that's all that matters."

 

Johnny smirked, catching the light blush appearing on Jaehyun's cheek, so he decided to go on with the teasing.

 

Just because.

 

"And if you want my opinion," he leaned in on the younger ear, "you look delicious, i could eat you right up." 

 

A whine sparked out of Jaehyun, blush getting ten times heavier, nose scrunched to make it seem like he was as annoyed as possible, but Johnny could clearly see the smile lingering onto his lips. 

 

"I hate you sometime, hyung." 

 

"Oh, shush, you love me." 

 

 

Chapter 14: Yuta x Mark [Nct]

Chapter Text

Yuta was angry.

He was really fucking angry.

He IS angry.

And the cause of this anger is the adorable rapper by the name of Mark.

And you may be wondering, what could Mark possibly have done, to deserve his anger?

Well, the problem wasn't exactly Mark, but a certain someone who was trying to take Mark away from him.
Not that Mark belonged to him, but he delusionaly liked to believe so.

That is because Yuta is in fact in love with Mark, like love.

For aa long as he can remember, at least from the moment they met, Yuta could remember a crush instantly forming on the smaller boy, a crush that slowly evolved into love.

But unfortunately, Yuta was, and is still scared to tell him about his feelings, as he's too afraid of Mark response.
Everytime he would even remotely think about telling him, his mind would always come up with the most crazy scenario, making Yuta feelings back down.

So he just lives with these little but pleasing things Mark does, making him live constantly in a bittersweet mood.

Sometimes Mark would go directly towards him, sit in his lap and cuddle up till he falls asleep with his head gently placed on his chest.
Other times he would do simpler things like kiss Yuta on the cheek, hug him out of nowhere.
Topping all of it with an innocent smile, not knowing what he is causing inside of Yuta.

But there is one thing he absolutely love.

When Mark ask him to sleep with him.

The cause of this are several nightmares that little Mark has and for some reason the only thing that seem to work, is to cuddle up against Yuta.

He would waddle all the way to Yuta room with his old but still cute teddy bear, where Yuta is more than willing to hold him in his arms, in order to make sure his Mark is sleeping safe and sound.

Don't get him wrong, he surely enjoys all the attention and love he gets from the younger. But there's one bad thing about all of this.

Yuta has to restrain himself from doing things, that are not exactly appropriate, to the rapper.

He can't blame anyone, because he put himself in this predicament.

But this past couple of weeks, Mark slowly drifted aways form him.

Yuta doesn't receive any of his loving and warm hugs.
He doesn't get any of his sloppy kisses.

He doesn't sit on his lap.

He doesn't even come to his room at night.

And that is because of a man.

Yuta just has to resist until Mark realizes that he doesn't need another man in his life.

All he need is Yuta.

And then he will be back in Yuta's lap, where he belongs to.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Considering that everyone was out doing something, including Mark, Yuta had to find something to do.
So he figured he'd go to dance studio to practice for their upcoming comeback.

After practicing and making sure he was satisfied with the outcome he decided to go back to the dorms.
He was tired and was ready to have a hot bath.
Usually he was would've been way more excited to go home, because Mark would always come running towards him every time he got home.

But now all his attention is towards Kyle.

He learned the boy's name when he saw Mark texting him.

And Yuta just really couldn't understand what was so special about him.

What did Mark find in him?
Kyle is such a basic name too, Yuta is much cuter.

With those thoughts running through his head, he packed up his things and made his way to the exit.

He began walking but as he was about to arrive to the elevator, he heard a shuffling noise behind him.

It was so late and he was pretty sure he was the only one he came to practice at this late at night.
Confusion took over his face.

His eyes began scanning the surrounding and he heard it again.
It came from the rap practice room.

Yuta overdramatic mind ,of course, immediately thought of thieves.
In fact that would be the perfect place to steal, considering that place was packed with expensive stuff.

So he decided to be the grown man he was, and with his breath becoming heavier he stepped towards the door of the studio.
Much to his surprise, it was already open, so all he did was grab the handle and push it open. And that didn't help at easing Yuta's mind about the thieves situation.

What he found in that room unfortunately, weren't thieves.

There was Mark.

Precisely, there was Mark, pinned against the wall by Kyle.

And they were kissing.

He stared at the two for a few seconds, his hand trembling and heart beat on a thousand.
Tears started running on his face when he finally took everything in.

It was official, Mark never belonged to him, but he felt like he had just lost him.

And with him, a part of himself.

And he had no one to blame but himself, he definitely went somewhere wrong to make Mark run to another guy.

The two still didn't notice him, to busy getting at each other so Yuta not so quietly made his way out, slamming the door behind him.

He pratically ran out of the bulding, with the image of the two stuck in his mind.

When he finally arrived to the dorms,
he just busted through the door, paying no attention to the other guys sitting in the living room, he went straight tk his bedroom and locked himself in.

Meanwhile the others, Johnny, Taeil and Doyoung were very confused.
They couldn't pick up much, considering the fact that all they saw was Yuta busting through the door and running by them, not even sparing them a glance.

But Doyoung noticed something.
He was pretty sure he catched Yuta's face, red and wet with tears.

He had never seen Yuta cry, or even tear up a bit, at least him, so the situation was very strange to say the least.

He glanced towards the other members, finding confused looks on both of them.

They were all silently deciding if they should do something or just leave him alone for a bit, but they fortunately opted for the first one.

One by one they stood up and began walking towards Yuta's room, Doyoung in the front.

They could all faintly hear the sound of muffled cries coming from the room, concerning the others even more, especially Doyoung.

He was determined on understanding what was going on with him, he'd never experienced such behavior from Yuta.

He brought his hand up and gently knocked on the door, it wasn't long before the door opened.

Chapter 15: Yuta X Mark [Pt. 2]

Chapter Text

The sight that came out of the room was heartbreaking.

Saying Yuta looked awful would've been an understatement.

His eyes were puffy and red, they weren't the usual eyes filled with joy and happiness they were alle used to seeing.
His cheeks were flushed and sticky probably due to the heavy crying, and they were completely drained out of life. 

Doyoung was flabbergasted.
What could've possibly happened to bring Yuta to such state?

He took his eyes off of Yuta, bringing them to Johnny and Taeil, silently asking for answers, only to receive lost looks.

They were completely out of answers, and they were probably more confused that Doyoung. 

Doyoung turned his head back to Yuta, trying to say something, but he was immediately cut off by a loud sob.

Once again, the boy was in tears.


Their hearts were clenching, it physically hurt hearing Yuta break down like this. 

Even tho he was one of the oldest, everyone had kind of a soft spot for the Japanese boy. 

Johnny in particular couldn't help but feel the need to beat the ass of the person that did this to him. 

Said boy saw as Yuta brought his hands to his eyes, trying to stop the waterfall of tears running down his cheeks.
He tried to open his mouth but everytime he did, a broken cry would make his way out of his mouth.

Doyoung, seeing Yuta struggle, wrapped his arms around him, bringing him to his chest, making Yuta relax a bit against him, liking the comfort of the hug.

Doyoung began stroking Yuta's hair, soothing him. He vaguely remembered that head rubs were one of the few things Yuta absolutely loved. 

At that Johnny and Taeil quietly made they're way out, making as little noise as possible.
They weren't the best at this type of stuff so they figured they'd let Doyoung handle it.

And on top of that, Johnny was way to angry at everything basically, and Taeil was way to emotional at seeing Yuta cry like that. 

A couple of minutes passed and Yuta was calming down, he was still crying and holding onto Doyoung, but it wasn't as bad as before.

The singer noticed the change and began walking Yuta towards the couch, making him sit down while still not letting go of him, worried that he might break down again.

He sat down to next to Yuta, watching the other stare quietly at his hand, with a look Doyoung couldn't quite identify.

"If you want to talk about it, I'm here." Doyoung said in a pathetic attempt to get Yuta to talk, he wanted to help but he couldn't without knowing what he was crying about.
Thankfully, those words seemed to get to Yuta.

The older sighed one last time, before looking Doyoung in the eyes, it was brief but Doyoung could see the sadness and despair in his eyes. 

He started to tell him everything, from his feeling for Mark, when Kyle made their way into their lifes, Mark behaving differently towards him, to what he saw in the studio.

After he finished Doyoung heart was shattered in a thousand of pieces. He couldn't imagine what that would feel like.

Although he already suspected that Yuta had different feelings for Mark, he couldn't imagine that Yuta's love for him was THAT big.

One thing he couldn't seem to grasp, is how blind Mark had to be to not notice Yuta's feeling.

Yuta sighed again.

"What did i do wrong? Why did he chose him over me? W-wasn't i good enough?"
Yuta asked, his voice was shaking, like it was on the edge of breaking.

Doyoung looked at Yuta with sympathetic eyes.
He didn't know what to say, as he had never been in such predicament.
So he just wrapped hi arm around his shoulder and brought him closer. Although he couldn't imagine what Yuta was feeling right now, he could tell Yuta's love for Mark was one of those love.

Speaking of Mark...
Doyong was almost angry at him for bringing the other to such state, he was so lucky and he didn't even acknowledge it.

Yuta eyes began watering again, but before any tears could came out, the front door slammed open startling both of them.
Shocking them even more, a sweaty and messy Mark came in their sight.

Oh GREAT, HE FUCKED.

That was what Doyoung was thinking, with a terrifying frown on his face, staring directly at Mark.
He immediately snapped his head back to Yuta once he felt the couch move, and just as he thought, the poor boy ran back to his room.

Much to his surprise, Mark ran past him, going after the heartbroken boy

He decided to let him handle the situation for now, although he would have a word with him later.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Okay, Mark never meant for any of this to happen, he thought he had the situation under control, but obviously he did not.

The only thing he had under control were Yuta's feelings, and his oblivious ass didn't even know it.

Okay,it went like this.

Mark was almost completely sure Yuta had feelings for him.
But he needed the final proof of his feelings.

So instead of simply asking Yuta, he decided to make him jealous.

In movies it always worked, so he figured it would work for him too.

Makes sense, right?

And it worked, 'cause now he was sure Yuta liked him, according to his reaction.

Unfortunately it worked a little too well.

That brought Mark here. Standing outside Yuta's door, hearing soft cries coming from his room, breaking his heart little by little.

His shaky hand went to grip the handle of the door and luckily it wasn't locked.

He carefully entered Yuta's room, once in his eyes instantly locked on a shaky form sitting on the edge of the bed.

Mark slowly walked towards him with careful steps, worried that he might scare Yuta.

It seemed like Yuta didn't see or hear him enter his room, because as soon as Mark sat down on the bed, he jumped a little and his head snapped toward Mark.

His glossy and teary eyes were wide open once he recognized him.

He quickly wiped his eyes and adjusted himself on the bed, this not daring to look at him.

Mark guilt level reaches the stars, thinking about the fact that he made the person he loved end up like this

Just as he was about to open his mouth, Yuta's broken voice cut him off.

"W-what are you doing h-here Mark?
Don't you have somewhere else to be?
You seemed pretty occupied with Kyle."

"Yu' let me expla-"

"You don't need to explain anything to me. I-i mean from what I have seen, it was pretty clear.
G-glad you found yourself someone."
Yuta ended the sentence putting up a sad smile, trying to be genuinely happy for the smaller boy, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't.

"Yuta, I'm sorry-"

"You don't have to be sorry, not at all. I'm happy for you, and I have absolutely no right to be upset anyway."

A breathless chuckle escaped his mouth.
"In fact I don't even know what is going on with me, w-we're not even together so i don't know wh-"

His rambling was suddenly cut off by a pair of soft lips crushing on his.

Tiny arms made their way around his neck, while he stood with wide eyes, as his brain was processing what was going.

He placed his hands on Mark's hips, almost as he was making sure this wasn't a dream.

He started kissing Mark back, enjoying every second of it.

He constantly wandered what it would be like to kiss Mark, but his imagination could never reach the kind of pleasure he was felling right now.

Soon enough, Mark broke the kiss, leaving them both panting without breath.

"I love you Yuta." Mark whispered, placing his hand on Yuta's flushed cheek.

At that that statement Yuta's heart skipped a beat, as a wave of pure joy and happiness passed through his body.

But that sudden excitement quickly died down as his mind pictured Kyle's face once again.

He stepped away from Mark, that was now confused, clearly not thinking of giving him any kind of explanation.

"Stop joking Mark, please."
Yuta said, barely above a whisper, looking at his shoes, not able to look Mark in his eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" Mark asked, tilting his head as his confused eyes stared at Yuta.

"You don't love me, you and Kyle are together, you didn't exactly tried to hide it, so s-stop it please."

And finally something clicked in Mark's brain, making him rush towards Yuta.

"No no no, baby look at me." Yuta hesitantly raised his head. As soon as he did two tiny hands cupped his face and began rubbing his cheeks.

"Me and Kyle are not together, never were, never will. You're the one i love, please don't ever doubt that."

Yuta's cheek reddened immediately, hearing Mark words.
Although he was still confused.

"B-but i saw him kissing you in the studio-"

Fuck.

"Oh yeah, that. Uhm... See i-i-"

Yuta brows furrowed, as a shocking realization formed in his mind.

"DID HE FORCE HIMSELF ON YOU!?"

Exca-

Wait, huh?

"W-well, uhm... Kind of?"

Listen, he didn't want the other to know the real motive, for some unknown reason.
So he just figured he'd go with it, you know?

After that sentence, Mark passed the following hours trying to calm down Yuta from hunting Kyle down.

He was pretty sure this would backfire on him, but he decided to deal with it later. As he always did for any of his problems.

For now he just wanted to enjoy the fact that the boy he loved was finally his.

Chapter 16: J. Seph X Bm [Kard]

Notes:

This chapter is kinda rushed, sorry babes, i'll try to edit it

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Today was a special day.

It may had seemed like an ordinary day for most people, to Matthew, it was anything but ordinary.

Today was the day Matthew has been waiting for over two years.

He waited, not so patiently, this day for the worst two years of his life.

Today was the day Taehyung was coming back form his military service.

And hopefully Matthew would be able to hold him in his arms, and keep him there for good. 

This two years could have been easy to go through for somebody else, but not for Matthew.


The past two years surely blessed Kard as a group, and Matthew was surely super grateful and happy for it.

Their career as Kard got increasingly successful, finally gaining their first win and many other awards, and getting insanely popular both in Korea and America. 

He practically couldn't ask for anything better, and if he did he would have been the biggest, ungrateful asshole in the world. 

 

But there was constantly something there, bothering him over and over again, not letting him reach peak happiness.

 

It was like someone was teasing him more and more only to leave him high and dry in the end.

He was so close to being truly and completely happy, but there was something constantly holding him back. 

And at one point he finally realized what was keeping him always at the edge.

 

It was Taehyung.

 

The older never left his mind.
Ever since he left for the military service, Taehyung was constantly running through his head.

And at first, he simply thought it was simply because he missed him.
After all, they were always together, never leaving the other side.

From their debut to present days,
they always had a bond.
One that nobody other than them could've understood, and Matthew felt this bond grow stronger and stronger as the years passed.

So it surely must've been like that, after all he have never been separated from him this long.


But then, something shifted.

 

At some point, as time passed, he started thinking about Taehyung in a different way.

He can't point out when exactly this thoughts made their way in his mind, he just knows he began fantasizing about the smaller, in a not so friendly way.

 

For example, a couple of months after Taehyung went to the military, a set of photo of him were released.

 

In one specific photo, there was him on his knees, holding a rifle that looked rather heavy, even for Matthew.


That went to highlight Taehyung brand new, rebuilt body.

When Matthew first saw the picture, he was felt like he was about to burst.
He wasn't sure in what way.

He couldn't be blamed though.

Taehyung looked delicious.

He had a loose black tank top, that made no effort to cover his sculpted abs, covered with a faint layer of sweat, making them shine under the bright light of the sun.

It didn't end there, the other thing that catched his eyes, were his legs.

They were definitely thicker and fuller.
The roundness of his thighs was doing things to Matthew mind, it was almost like they were attracting him towards them and do what he pleased with them.

Matthew could only imagine what were they like without those pants in the way.

He could imagine what would it feel to feel them, to touch them, to devour them.

After that, his mind would randomly come back to that picture, and at some point, he figured he might as well take advantage of it, if you know what i mean.

That one of the many awakening Matthew had when it came to Joseph, and it wasn't even the bigger one.

The one that snapped Matthew into realizing that he felt more for Taehyung, was when he was with a girl.

In his room.

Having sex.

That must have been the weirdest night he ever experienced.

Throughout the whole act, he couldn't help but imagine Taehyung in the place of the girl.

He began imagining that he was kissing and biting Taehyung lips, that he gripping his hips, that the hair he was pulling was his and so on.

After that it was pretty clear that he wanted the rapper in a not so friendly way.
He wanted him to be his.

And today was the day his wish would become true, maybe.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

So, shit went the wrong way.

It was not the worst situation, but it it wasn't the best.

At last Matthew got called unexpected by his manager for an appointment that they didn't schedule.
And with that he was fuming.

Can you blame him?
He could've been at home now and have the boy that he loved in his arms after two long and excruciating years.

But instead he's stuck in an office with a outdated style, sitting in a rotting chair while the smell of stale cheese burgers was abusing his nose and blessed with the astonishing sight of a cockroach almost as big as his phone.

And if that wasn't enoguh he was forced to listen to a fifty year old man in his mid life crisis, who probably has two kids to take care on his own 'cause his wife cheated on him with a teenager, reverse all of his repressed anger on him.

So we can say it definitely wasn't the best predicament for him.

Luckily for him, his manager cut off the appointment as soon as possible, with the excuse that Matthew didn't exactly fit the concept of the job.

It was partly true, Matthew didn't exactly enjoy making commercials about frying pans.

But it was mostly because the manager felt a cockroach climb up his leg.

And now Matthew was sitting in the back his huge van, kicking his legs in excitement.
His anger and annoyance long gone as his mind focused on one thing.

Taehyung.

After two years he could finally see him face to face again, he would be able to talk to him, to feel him.

As soon as the driver stopped if front of the dorms building, he bolted right out of the van, sprinting and wasting no time.

As he dodged people on his way, jumped up the stairs and runned through the whole building, his heart began to beat at almost an inhuman speed.

As soon as he arrived in front of the door of the apartment, he heard Taehyung voice.

He froze.

He couldn't move, why couldn't he move?

He dreamed of this moment for two fucking years, but now he was two scared to even move.

And scared of what?

He actually had an ideas of what he was scared.


It was rejection.

His little big self always imagined of telling the smaller of his feelings.
He thought of all the different ways he could confess and after that, he dreamed of all the things they would together.

But he never really thought about the fact of a possible rejection.
Or maybe he just didn't want to think about this possibility.

But now, with just a door separating them, he could help but get anxious.

There were so many things that could go wrong between them.

What if Taehyung already has someone?
What if he sees him just as a friend?
What if thinks that I'm just not good enough for him?
What if-

"Matthew?"

As soon as he heard that voice, Matthew's train of thoughts stopped, and his eyes snapped forward, locking on the person that held all of his love.

Taehyung was right before his eyes, looking as gorgeous as ever.

His hair were back to it's wavy, natural form, giving Taehyung's slightly different face, a more innocent look.

Wich Matthew loved.

He let his eyes wander around the rest of Taehyung's body before literally launching himself at the smaller, trapping him into a bone crushing hug.

He heard Taehyung heavenly laugh that definitely did not make him flush, followed by the feeling of his arms snaking around his neck.
A hand coming to run soothingly through his hair.

"It's okay, shh, shh. I'm here", Taehyung softly whispered in his hear and God, Matthew almost moaned hearing his voice again.

With that Matthew realized he was actually crying, feeling wet trails come down his cheeks.

"Y-you have no idea of how much I missed you, hyung."
Matthew cried buring his face into the smaller neck.

"Now i'm here Matt, i'm not leaving you." At that, the younger shivered, while simultaneously tightening his arms around Taehyung.

"Y-You better not." Matthew sniffled a few times before glancing towards Taehyung, who was busy looking at him with the most loving look he ever saw.

Still in each other arms, they moved from standing awkwardly (not for them), in front of the door, to the living room.

After five minutes of just cuddling and small chattering, the older tried to take a step back, only to be pulled right back into the taller embrace.

His confused face was smushed against the other buff chest.

He knew Matthew was rather cuddly and touchy with everyone, but with him, never to this level.


At first he associated that with the fact that the younger probably missed him, after two years of being apart from each other.
They were best friends after all, they were always together.

But there was something about how tight his grip was, how possessive it felt, that told Taehyung that that was not the reason.

He raised his head as he placed his hands against Matthew's chest.
A nervous chuckle escaped him as he eyed Matthew's face,

"M-Matty you can let go, n-now."

The other stayed silent making Taehyung even more worried.

He opened this mouth again but he immediately closed once Matthew slowly started pushing him back, till he clumsily falled on the couch behind them with a small yelp, bringing Matthew down with him.

"Wha-"

"You really think, that after waiting for two years, i'm gonna let you go this fast?"

Notes:

Lowkey ending it on a cliff-hanger , cause I'm trash.
May or may not make a part two.