Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
The_Newbie's Ninjago Fanfic Collection, The_Newbie's Miraculous Fanfics
Stats:
Published:
2020-08-28
Updated:
2021-08-28
Words:
19,583
Chapters:
10/?
Comments:
37
Kudos:
102
Bookmarks:
22
Hits:
4,358

Miracles in Ninjago

Chapter 9: claw-full realisation

Summary:

part 2 of GArmadon's attack, and the garmadon heirs found something that not even Marinette had considered when she was still in Paris.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The ninjas and the miraculous crew fought against the shark army like a family. A dysfunctional family to be precise. 

The fox girl was prancing around, trying to find a spot that has good lighting to take shots of ‘her victories’ against the army, the bee girl is getting beaten up by the small crab mechs. As for the monkey guy, he was rushing ahead without a plan, and the horse was giving out whatever probabilities that he didn’t see the oncoming sneak attack from behind. The ninjas, whoever, worked hard and well to defeat the oncoming hordes, but Lord Garmadon was getting close to the mayoral tower he needed to conquer in order to take over Ninjago. Lloyd rushed in to stop that from happening, but his efforts Thwarted by an incoming yo-yo, ‘accidentally’ bringing  down his mech as mister bug swung up there. However, as the mech was about to reach the top level, one of its legs disintegrated, causing the mech to lose its grip on the tower and fall back to the ground.

“I heard salmon swim upstream, but I see why sharks don’t do the same.” A cocky voice called above. The heroes turned to see Cheshire jumping off and extended her staff so that she’ll land safely on the ground. The ninja and cat user walked up to the wreck that was once garmadon’s mech. However, mister bug grabbed her by the arm.

“Hey, Ladynoire, I need to tell you something important.” He said to her, 

“Not now, we’re about to deal with him.” She states, “and the name is Cheshire.”

She tries to walk away from him, but he just grabs her by the throat. “That wasn’t a question, nor is it a choice, you stubborn bitch.”

The green ninja noticed this exchange. “Sir, I have to get you away from her.” He states as he manages to free her from his grasp.

“I believe that Ladynoire and I were in a private conversation.” Mister bug states.

“Her name is Cheshire.” Garmadon states as he climbed out of the wreck and faced the three heroes. “But I believe that you may turn your attention to what we have at our disposal.” He took out his phone and showed them a picture of a boy with teal tipped hair and a pink stater girl.

Mister bug looks at the picture in horror. He had just taken down his two time powered users, which he needed in case any chance of their plan to bring back Marinette failed. But now that they’re defeated, he’ll have to try something else.

“Let me put it to you this way.” He spoke to the ladybug hero. “Leave Ninjago, and they’ll be returned unharmed.” He announced as a squid mech arrived to bring him back to his lair. Once the two factions returned to their place, Zane approached Lloyd.

“What happened to them?”

“I don’t know, but I fear that whatever happens next might be worse than Garmadon conquering Ninjago.” Lloyd answered nervously as they retired for the night, unaware that someone was watching them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day, the news made a report on yesterday’s attack. The miraculous crew were shown to have suffered a humiliating defeat. This quickly irked them, and a shouting argument broke out in the middle of school.

“Amateurs? AMATEURS? We’re not amateurs.” Alya denounced, hysterically . “We’re heroes. We don’t need no mech to fight them. Those ninjas are just some stupid, cowardly pussies who fight on mechs.”

“They don’t attempt to get in harm's way to get publicly famous, though.” Jay spoke out. “I mean, you don’t see one of them taking a picture of their battles and posting it on the internet, do you?”

“But if not, why even bother fighting the bad guy at all?”

“Public safety.” Nya states,

“Helping people.” Kai states.

“Making the world a better place, perhaps?” Lloyd asked.

“Ok, that last one was acceptable, but your father is in fact a villainous warlord, not a noble like you said yesterday, so you don’t matter.” Alya responds in a condescending manner towards the platinum blonde boy. Lloyd was outraged at her comment, but Harumi beat him to it.

“You better watch what you say, or I won’t hesitate having Lord Garmadon sue you.” Harumi threatened the reporter.

“Try me, I bet I can bleed him of everything.” She bragged. “My blog contains nothing but the truth.”

“You mean lies.” Harumi states.

“Listen, I don’t care how jealous you are of Lila, unless you have proof, don’t even touch her.” Alya barked. “We already have enough trouble with whatever happened to that unwanted stray.” 

“What stray?” Jay asked.

“Why, Ladynoir, duh.” NIno spoke. “That useless stray just disappeared, not even bothering to leave a successor… until she somehow ended up with you lot.”

“And we can see why, with how you lot in France treat her..” Kai defended her, much to Nya and Harumi’s shock. “Seeing her on the last videos she featured in, you seem to rely on her a lot.”

“Yeah, but that was to protect Mister bug.” Alya states. “He’s the only one to restore Paris-”

*drrriiiiinnnngggg*

“The bell rang, please actually pay attention to the classwork.” Harumi spoke as they left for class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

A while later, Nya was getting her stuff from her locker when a cough got her attention. She turned around to see a blond boy looking at her, almost too predatory like.

“Sorry, is there something you want?” She asked

“Oh, definitely… princess.” he responds with a grin as he attempts to kiss her. She responds by backing off and kicking him below the belt.

“What the fuck, Marinette?” He asked as he groaned in pain.

“I barely know you, yet you attempt to kiss me without my consent.” She explained. “Also, my name is Nya, not Marinette.”

“Sure, keep saying that, maybe you fooled everyone in this school, but not me.” The boy spoke.

“Listen, I don’t know who you are, or what you want, but leave me alone.” She states as she leaves, but the boy got up and grabbed her arm.

“Listen, bitch.” He states angrily. “I can ruin your life. I’ve done it before, I can do it again. So ‘Nya’, if that’s your name, come back to me, to us, and all will be forgotten.”

“Come back to who? I’m native to Ninjago.” Nya asked, furious that this bastard was willfully ignorant of her identity, and believes her to be someone else.

“So you say, but I know the truth.” He boasted, his ego persevered. “Everyone misses you, Marinette, they want to forgive you if you forgave everyone-”

“For crying out loud, I DON’T KNOW YOU!” She shouted. Kai heard her screams and rushed in to help her.

“Nya, what happened?” Kai asked.

“This stupid brat claims to not know me.” The blond boy states, earning him a punch to the face.

“Dare to call my sister like that, I dare you.” Kai threatens, when Harumi, Lloyd, The French teacher and one of the supervisors comes up to them.

“What happened here?” The supervisor asked.

“Dumbass punched me in the face, and this brat groped me.” The blonde boy spoke out.

“Is this true, young man?” Miss bustier spoke out as he gave Kai a disappointing stare.

“He’s lying, he insulted my sister.” Kai spoke out.

“And I didn’t grope him, he touched me without my consent.” Nya added.

“Enough, I know my students better than you to know that he won’t do something like that.” Miss bustier states, then turns to the supervisor. “I expected better behavior from your students. I expect those two to be put into detention this afternoon.”

“On what account?” Harumi spoke out. “You only took the words of one student, who happens to be yours. You never bothered to look for any witness, nor even check the cameras. I bet the board of education won’t be happy to hear about this blatant favoritism.”

“Don’t be disrespectful to Adrien, he has a hard life, he barely has any friends, so please, be kind to him.” The teacher spoke as the bell rang. She, the supervisor and Adrien walked away, whilst the boy discreetly flipped the bird at them. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Later that evening, Lloyd and Marinette broke into the security room, reviewing the events of what happened at the lockers. Both were in for a shock at how disrespectful Adrien really was. Marinette was seething in a mix of shock and anger.

“I thought he was just spineless, a pacifist at fault.” Marinette ventres at Lloyd. “I didn’t think he’d actually go that far.”

“Part of me wants to know who taught him to act like this. Judging by his skillful manipulation, that wasn’t the work of an amateur.” Lloyd asked. “Whoever taught him that must’ve been a skilled actor.”

“Or actress.” Marinette responds. “His mother was an outstanding actress, being the lead role in the film ´Solitude’. She disappeared around the time Hawkmoth appeared.”

“She disappeared when he app… was his father ever suspected of being Hawkmoth?” Lloyd asked.

“Yes, Until he akumatised himself.” She explains. “Mister bug refuted all claims of this.”

“And about Lila?”

“She started off claiming to be his best friend.” She responds. “I thought that Bug would be more sensible as to who to trust, but…*sigh* I guess he just liked the attention.”

“Then we’ll just deal with her.” Lloyd spoke out. “Do you have any way to contact those Lila claims to know?”

“I have Jagged Stone’s and Clara's phone numbers, the rest might be difficult, especially those in her favor.”

Lloyd groaned. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but maybe get my father involved.” Marinette looked at him in shock. “As in lure them here.”

A smile formed on her face. “My my, Wouldn’t that be a field day if people heard that Lloyd garmadon were to plan something with his father. Not that I actually wished that that would happen.” Marinette spoke out.

“Alright then. Let’s get this done.” Lloyd stated as he extended his hand. “The sooner Lila falls, the sooner He’ll fall with her.”

“I’ll hand over my numbers once I have them.” Harumi states as they shake hands.

This will be a trip the akuma class would never forget.

Notes:

Apologise in advance if this chapter feels short.

Also, the idea for Marinette to have Plagg and Adrien to have Tikki was, well, I keep seeing Adrien salt with him as Chat Noir and Marinette being the guardian. now, I have nothing wrong with this, I find it great seeing Adrien put in his place, but the thing is... the trope is overused and one sided. sure, it's great to have Marinette enact something in case of something gone wrong with chat, but I feel that this is always the case. I have yet to see Marinette being put in a situation where she isn't the guardian by Master Fu. hence, why She has the chat noir ring in the first place.
hate me if you want for this, but I just want to bring balance to this.