Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-08-10
Updated:
2021-08-23
Words:
90,927
Chapters:
114/?
Comments:
237
Kudos:
1,902
Bookmarks:
235
Hits:
245,521

Dark Fic's

Summary:

A collection of my more darker stories. Enjoy. Beware! ;D

Notes:

Read tags cause they are there for reason. If your under 18 don't read these stories. They aren't for the faint at heart. With that said let's continue.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Steve Rogers/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Steve swore that it was only going to happen once. But after fucking his daughter whom was also a shield agent. He knew that he wanted more from her. He knew it was sick and depraved. But times were now different. So he got away with it too. 

He kept her on a tight leash no less. Expected her back home at a decent time. He heard no resistance from his sweet daughter. He kept control of her life.

Later on that night he dug his hands into her soft skin and lapped up her sweet tears. Hearing the pathetic whimpers from her to have him stop this act. He knew he'd never allow her that freedom.

"But sweetie we talked about this an hour ago. I let you live with me cause I love you. Don't you enjoy me? I am father by the way. I know what is best for you!" said Steve.

"But daddy your cock hurts my cunt. I don't want this anymore from you. I got a mission in three I gotta get to!" said (Y/n) to Steve.

"No you don't sweetie. I have say on all missions. That isn't if your lying to me? Remember the last time you lied to me. That broke my heart to do!" said Steve sinisterly.

Steve loved the sound of his skin connecting with his daughter's skin. Her tight wet heat wrapped around his girth. The way her body welcomed his so invitingly. Feeling her gush all over cock made him shoot ropes of cum deep in her. 

"D-d-dad-dy did you just c-cum in m-me?" asked (Y/n) to Steve.

"I did sweetie cause I love and you'll bare my babies!" said Steve to her darkly.

Steve pounded her for hours more. Cause to Steve "He can do this all day and night!". He was going breed his daughter and that was final. She was his and nobody would take his sunshine away from him.

Chapter 2: Bruce Wayne/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been running for what was days. She loved her cousin Bruce no matter what. But when she woke up and his head was between her legs. That about broke her to bits. She allowed him that night to do as he bid to her person. But after he had to go help save the world. She ran with the money she had on her.

Bruce the night he finally tasted his delicious cousins pretty cunt. He had been wondering how she tasted. And she didn't disappoint him one bit. And the things he did to her made his cock hard as a rock. But after he had to go save the world. He got back and she wasn't there. That about pissed him off. Nobody ran from a Wayne and got away with it one bit.

She was currently half way in run down hotel planning her next move. God she hated having to run. But she knew she had to run. Bruce had lost his damn mind when he claimed her that night by saying she was his only. Her body was still sore from him.

There was a loud knock on her door of her hotel room.

"Who is it?" asked (Y/n) to the person.

"I think you know exactly whom I am dear cousin of MINE!" snarled Bruce.

"How the fuck did you find me?" asked a scared (Y/n) to Bruce.

"I can find anybody I want and when I want to!" said Bruce as he knocked over the door to her room.

"Bruce you really don't have to do this to me. You can find somebody else to love. You can't have me cause it's wrong!" said (Y/n) to Bruce.

Bruce was able to pounce on her when her defenses were lowered. He tore off her clothes to shreds. He sunk his aching length deep in her already abused cunt. Hearing her scream for him to stop made him pound her harder. The headboard was loudly slapping the wall. He kept feeling try to flee from him.

"Oh dear cousin when we get back to Gotham. Your going to wish that I granted you mercy. Not even Alfred will be able to help you. You have no ideal what is in store for you!" said Bruce to (Y/n) heatedly. 

He got her on all fours one a bitch in heat would. He rubbed tight firm circles on her clit. Hearing her wailing her release was magic to him. He kept fucking her in any position he wanted to with her.

He got done with her several hours later on. And carried her away to the batmobile. Laying her accross his lap and her head on his shoulder. He got back in no time flat. And layed her on his bed and looked at how wrecked she was for him. He was going to bed her good and hard for her running from him. Like a song he enjoys "It's truly a cruel cruel world!" And he savor it with his dear sweet cousin forever. 

Chapter 3: Tony Stark/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) Stark had it all that she ever want in life. She went on many vacations and ate the best food. She wore the best clothes, scents on her skin ,and jewelry. She had the best living situation one could ever ask for. It all made no sense why she'd be unhappy.

But the most tragic thing is that her brother Tony would always insist he go with her. No matter what she said or did he'd always was there. Invading her privacy when she was changing clothes or just stepping out of the shower. Her brother was a full on pervert.

"Tony you should know that Pepper loves you!" said (Y/n) to Tony.

Tony had been sitting there reading over some spec's for a new suit he was making and sitting by his little sister. He loves being near her since it's his freedom. But her words would annoy him too much.

"It's funny and stupid that you say that to me. I can't love somebody as annoying as she is. She isn't and will never be you. Your all that I need in life!" said Tony.

She knew he would say those words to her. But it still stung that her plan wasn't working. Tony was obssessed with her. Tony got up from there bed to place himself by his sister by the window overlooking the New York City skyline. While he gripped her neck and hips. Brushing hus cock along her supple ass.

"Your just saying these things to get a rise out of me. What is so silly is that you think one day I'll change my mind. We are days away from our wedding. And your hell bent on trying to spoil it!" said Tony darkly.

"Tony this is so wrong in so many ways. I haven't the heart to be what you want me to be. What I'll become when we marry. I think I would rather die than wed you!" whimpered (Y/n) sadly.

Tony pulled her to her fours and fucked the disobedience from her mind that night. She hated how this came to be with her big brother. He'd been able to kill anybody that tried to help her. She had tried running from this madman. But she was hunted like a dog. Tony was always the one to steal all of her firsts. Like her first kiss and make out session. To her first sexual acts on there body. To losing her precious virginity to him no less and for hours afterwards.

"Tony you can be the man mom wanted you to be!" said (Y/n) to Tony firmly.

"I can't and won't have any more of these talks!" said Tony sternly.

He got her on her side and rubbed her poorly abused clit. Hearing her wail from the hugeness of his cock. He locked lips with her and stuck his tongue down her throat. She wasn't prepared enough for his cock. Feeling every thick vein and inch penetrate her cunt. This was what she had to look forward to now sadly.

"You'll never be free of me. As long as I am alive. As long as I fuck you. I will have it all and more! Mine as forever can be!" snarled Tony deep in her sore cunt.

Days rolled by and she was married to her own brother. Tony was the happiest he could ever have been. Nobody to tell him what to do anymore. He was free to do as he pleased and whenever he wanted. He had his wealth, power ,and most importantly he has the wonen he loves with all of him. And nothing was going to spoil that for him.

(Y/n) on the other hand had one more thing to do. She drugged Tony right after their wedding night. Making him sleep enough for her to run for a bit. The room for there honeymoon was for a month. That was enough to get off the grid. And to get away from her sick sadistic brother. And to keep the pregnancy a secret. He could never ever know she was with his offspring. 

A month had gone by and no signs of Tony anywhere. She was truy safe for the moment no less. Tony couldn't find her anywhere. No matter how much he searched for her. He'd bring his wife to heel. (Y/n) had been outside by her lake house sunbathing and rubbing her slightly bloated pregnant stomach.

"I never truly pegged you for the sunbathing type!" sneered Tony to (Y/n)

The last thing she saw was his fist and lights out. Tony had finally found her after a couple month's of searching for her. He saw that she gained a few pounds. And the realized that he had been fucking her on the regular. So to his dark mirth that she was with his child. Oh this just got a whole lot better. He was going to get her pregnant again and again. Til she couldn't stand it anymore. She was his for the taking.

Chapter 4: Chris Evans/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Chris Evans knew he could have anybody he wanted. Girls and guys alike have the hots for him. But the truest form of love he could spare only went towards his family. And what better way to love his niece too. 

She was so pretty and had a uncanny way of getting his cock hard. Her little pouts she'd have on her face. She had been accepted to Harvard and would be leaving soon. But he couldn't let that happen ever.

He knew that boys over there would seek to fuck what he was going to claim. He had a place all set and ready to make his princess (not that his (Y/n) knew she'd be uncle's favorite fuckdoll for him). 

He walked up to where his niece lived at and knocked on the door. It only took a few minutes to open to him. Seeing she was only wearing a long jersey shirt and adorable pink see through panties.

"Hey uncle Chris what may I help you with?" asked (Y/n) to Chris sweetly.

She had let him in and he stuck her with a sedative. He quickly gathered some of her stuff and put them on his car. And then put his sweet darling (Y/n) in. Then went to put a note saying she'd be with him for a few weeks. Citing she was stressed out and needed to get away before University started soon. And then locked up the place and drove away darkly.

"Nothing and nobody darling angel will ever take you from me. Your all mine for the taking. That virginity belongs to me!" snarled Chris heatedly.

A few hours later and he was pulling up to the cabin he had all set up. He got all of her stuff in a closet full of stuff that was to be hers. And then went down and got his girl to the bed they'd share. The bed he would claim his niece on. And the thing is he'd give it to her day and night without mercy ever.

"Uncle what are you doing? You know that i have university in the fall. I can't stay here with you!" said (Y/n) to Chris around a whimper.

Chris gave out a humorless dark chuckle her way.

"What makes you think i give fuck about that? I say you stay here and make love to me. You think i haven't noticed how beautiful you've become. How any guy would come sniffing where they shouldn't. You've belonged to me and it'll stay that!" said Chris.

"I can't believe your a disgusting pervert!" sobbed (Y/n) to him.

"Oh i am and just for you. My dick gets so hard when you do that adorable little pout. Or the way you giggle my way over some joke. Your stunning!" said Chris.

She tried to run for the door and it wouldn't open. Twirling around to see the dark arrogant smirk he gave. With a chill going up her spine in terror and fear. She quickly realized he must have control over the whole place. Chris pounced on her the second her guard went down. He gripped firmly to her slender body. She started sobbing for him to let her go free.

"Oh honey we aren't leaving here til I've had that sweet cunt of yours. And trust me I will have it and what is more is you'll come to enjoy what I give. I can be very generous in my love." said Chris to her.

Weeks went by as he pounded her for all that she was worth. He made her either orgasm or cum when she least expected. She knew she had to leave soon. Or she'd be sick just like he was for her. But the day Chris broke her of that last shred of sanity. 

He was pounding her into the wall with such a force. She was gasping for more as she begged for it. Chris could feel her juices soak his cock in her love. Chris wrapped his lips around her pert little nipples hard.

"Fucking marry me please. I want to be strictly at your mercy. Fuck me Daddy. Do it!" sobbed (Y/n) around a sttong orgasm that ripped her apart.

Not too long after that fateful day he had married her. And not a damn fucking soul could stop him. She was his and that was all that mattered. He battered her holes and she sought it like some bitch in heat. And he treated her as such and relished in that fact that he broke her in. And that she was his and all the while one word came to mind for him.

"Mine all mine. My sweet niece and wife. Forever!" Thought Chris while fucking into (Y/n) again.

 

Chapter 5: Dean Winchester/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Dean had been seeing his sister all tied up. Seeing her beaten lips top and bottom one's. He really wrung her out bad too. Seeing the demon stuck in her body. He hated the deal she had cut out for herself no less.

"Awwe does my big brotha hate demons?" cackled (Y/n) to Dean hatefully.

Dean had rammed the full length of him in her cunt. Hearing the wet slapping noises of there sex happening. Dean hated she couldn't feel his love now. If can even call it that no less. 

"It probably sickens you that I am nothing more than trash to you? Say what you will and do what you want to this body. But you can't get off can you? Not with these oily black eye's staring you down." chuckled (Y/n) to Dean.

"Shut your fucking mouth now. I always get what I want with you. You may be nothing but demon scum. But your my demon scum of a sister. And ain't nothing tearing that apart." said Dean.

Dean kept fucking her body over and over again. Feeling her gushing all over his thick length. She hated that even while a demon that Dean still sought her out. She really thought that turning into a demon would help her out. But it seemed that Dean still wanted her. This wasn't suppose to go like this.

"Besides whether your human or not. You'll still be mine no matter what. No matter how much you hate my guts. No matter how much time passes.or how much you run from me. You'll be mine's sister and ain't nothing changing that anytime soon." snarled Dean to her.

He kept at her asshole no matter what. He enjoy that her small cunt still wrapped his aching cock. He was addicted to the way his cock kept impaling inside of her drenched cunt. The way it just seemed to suck him back in. God his sister was such a demon bitch.

She knew that Sam was still trying to make things right between the both of them. But nothing stopped Dean from wanting what he wanted. And that part would always thirst for his sister. No matter how much time went by and how much they aged too.

"You know Sammy tried to convince my ass that this was wrong and to let you go. But you wanna know what I did to that whiny pussy? I will let you guess!" said Dean.

She nothing cause she hated that she wasn't going to like it very much. She saw that same sinister lookon his face. The same face when he took her virginity. The same faced that sent terror in her.

"I fucking killed his ass like a week ago. When I beat his ass to a bloody pulp. When I fucking put a bullet in his head!" said Dean around a giggle.

(Y/n) knew at this moment that Sam wasn't coming to her rescue. He was her back up plan to escape. But now that he is dead she was forever to be at the hands of her depraved big brother. And the way his sick mind worked. And the body would cause hell on her mind. Not even Crowley could help her out. Dean had killed him right in front of her. 

"Just face it sexy buns that you belong to me. Nobody wants to help you out. Cause nobody wants to cross me. You'll never leave after today or ever!" said Dean.

(Y/n) had no other choice but to accept what was going to be. That her brother wanted her and her body. Nobody was coming to help her. So all her work to be a demon was for shit now. No thanks to a brother that couldn't let her go. And now she was trapped with her brother. A brother that would keep her hostage to his pleasure. A pleasure she never wanted.

Chapter 6: Dean Winchester/ Reader #2

Summary:

For deathandelirium....I hope you enjoy! 😊💯

Chapter Text

Dean knew that being a demon came with much challenges. But his hardest one was facing his ex-wife. She was a tough little cookie to crack open and have fun one. But that wasn't what was so hard. He just wanted to fuck his (Y/n) in his new demon form. 

But she was fighting him every bit too. She came from a lineage of hunters like his family. And she ran from him anytime he got close to her. It was like she knew he was by. Damn that bitches training instincts.

That was until he got her boxed in a old rundown factory. He could hear the thudding of her heartbeat. The smell of fear and fury of being caught like this.

"You angelface the more you run from. The worst the fucking will get it. I get it you don't want some demon rutting into that delicious cunt. But I tell you what you come out and I might take an easy!" said Dean around that sick lie he said.

"The dean I know would never give me mercy. Not like he did when i was with him in human form. But i tell you what scum....I will come out when you leave!" said a scared (Y/n) to Dean.

Dean gave a dark laugh roll out of his gut to the air.

"What makes you fucking think I am leaving? You making this harder than it actually needs to be is sad. But my cock just aches to be buried balls deep in ya princess!" said Dean.

Dean rolled his only black eye's around hoping to find his sweet piece of ass. He knew he was closing in on her. And he could smell with perverted senses that her cunt had slicked up at his perverse words. 

"Dean just walk the fuck away and all will be forgiven!" said (Y/n) to Dean.

Dean as silently as possible snuck up behind her. Seeing her bubble butt and tight ass figure in front of him. Damn she made this way too easy for him too. Seeing she was wearing a tight pencil skirt no less.

"Dean I know you can be the good guy i know you to be. Just leave me alone and I'll never cross paths with you. I will go ghost and make you happy!" said (Y/n) to Dean.

Dean with demonic powers had her hands above her head and skirt raised up. Sering her in just a thong. Dean let out a salacious growl out with this sight.

"Oh honey you really thought I'd play it your way!" said Dean in her ear.

Dean tore the offending thong from her person. Seeing her soaked cunt made him so hard. He bent down on his knee's and went to work eating her out for hours and hours. He violently turned her around and made her look into his dark black inky eye's.

"Watch you feel me for days if not weeks. Having me rock myself into that abused cunt. See yourself grow when I breed you good and well." snarled Dean.

Dean stabbed his thick girth in her cunt. Hearing pained pleasured cry rip from her. Those moans gave him the fuel be needed to keep going. Rubbing abusive circles on her already swollen clit. Hearing the attack of the slapping of flesh. He knew he loved fucking this body as much his human form ever did.

"Please D-dean let me-e g-g-go! Please!" sobbed (Y/n) to Dean.

"Awe my slut wants to leave me. No fucking way now. You had your chance back in Tulsa as in Oklahoma. But like always your always stalling. But thankfully I know how to track you now!" said Dean.

After Dean was happy with her contacted the days had been at. He decided to go after her asshole like no tomorrow. Feeling her tight heat back there drove him crazy with lust and wantful delight. He tore orgasm after orgasm from her. 

"You know babygirl I am going to keep you. Just might make you like me. Then I could do this much faster. Enjoy you more fully. But I won't cause your my pathetic little whore!" said Dean savagely.

In the back of Dean's mind this women would stay his. And that would be the final word of edgewise that would be spoke. Nobody would know Where she would be. Cause she'd be held hostage to both of releases they'd need. And no how would she leave his sight. She was once his and now it'd stayed that way forever on. God he cunt squeezed him so damn good.

Chapter 7: Clark Kent/ Reader , Lex Luther/ Reader

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been caught by Lex and Clark yet again. She knew what it is they wanted out of her. It made her sick and grossed out. She hadn't expected the guys that were like her brothers to turn on her. And to kill the one last family member she had left. Her brother had died trying to save her from the guys.

"Sshhh (Y/n) all we want is to have you as ours!" soothed Lex in her ear.

"Lex that isn't going to work in this situation. I've told you we need to take force with her. Or she'll get away again." said Clark rather horribly.

"You know you guys you use to be my friend. What changed you both? You guys were like my brothers!" said (Y/n) to them both.

"We got tried of just being friend zoned by you. We want more now and we are going to get it. Whether you like it or not!" snarled Clark.

"Or you can run along and we leak that your the slut that killed Olivier Queen!" said Lex without mercy.

"Nobody believe i'd kill my own brother. That's crazy and far fetched!" sobbed (Y/n) to them both.

"Not unless you finally do as we tell you to do. Then nothing has to get ugly. Our beautiful snow flower!" said Clark.

Clark and Lex had turned her into a perfect sex kitten. Always begging of cock and cum. Always turning them on and getting away with it no less. She just had that type of body to be so damn fuckable. 

Chapter 8: Tom Hiddleston/ Reader

Chapter Text

(Y/n) and Tom had married into a time where there love blossomed so bright. Hollywood would scope that love for eons if it were possible. And they cherished the other no matter what. Even if the situation was stressful. They made it work no less.

Now all that they felt for the other was a certain air sexual hostility. They no longer fucked with love. It was fueled by rage and liquor minds now. No matter how many times they went to couples therapy.

"I'll be back in a few months. Got some movie scenes and shots I need to do. You can fend for yourself til then!" said (Y/n) to Tom with hate.

"Yeah you go ahead and be a bitch. Atleast the only thing good about you is your cunt!" said Tom.

She sped out of there after those words. And sent him a nasty text in her Lyft to the airport. Saying all he was good at was his mouth wrapped around her clit. Then shut the cell off to get to her flight.

Tom wasn't pleased by what she sent. Maybe send her a pic of him balls deep in some whore do the trick. But in his heart he wasn't going to do that to her. Besides he can't orgasm right with some hussy. 

(Y/n) had made it to Los Angeles, CA to where her hotel was all set up. Where she would live for the next few month's. Getting a chance to be on the set of Lucifer was a big deal. But she already missed her Tom. Always hating the constant fights and screams.

"Hey earth to Mrs. Hiddleston.....Your needed on set in forty-five minutes. We can grab lattes on the way there!" said her assistant.

She grabbed what she needed and was on her way. Sitting in hair and make up then to wardrobe was fairly easy. Then she saw whom she was filming with. And she was beyond happy and pleased.

"Hello Mr. Ellis. I am really looking forward to seeing this fliming through." said (Y/n) to Tom.

"Well i am glad that you are. Our first scene is a sex scene. Hope that is okay with you?" asked Tom.

They were able to nail the sex scene in one go. But as she was coming off set she saw her husband. And he wasn't looking thrilled one bit either with her.

"So you fly all this way to be a slut, huh? Going from one Brit to another so quickly. Guessing my kitten needs a lesson!" snarled Tom to her harshly.

He hauled her to her trailer and slammed her front against an arm of the couch. And whipped up her skirt and tore her undies down. Seeing her pussy glisten to his predatory stare. She was his only.

"I'm going to show you whom you belong to!" said Tom.

Tom had fucked her good and hard. All the while making her scream his name for all to hear. He hoped that guy learned to keep his hands off his wife. She went back to set embrassed and shook.

"Damn that sounded like the best shag going in there!" said Tom to her.

"You have no ideal how bad a fucking I took!" said (Y/n) around a sad whimper.

Her cunt had now felt like it had been split open. And she knew that her husband was watching her every move. Just another excuse to be abusive towards her. But she'd handle him later on when they were alone. Because right now she had no room to break down. Not in front of her castmates and not like this.

Chapter 9: Tony Stark/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Tony Stark had his hungry gaze locked solely on his (Y/n) all night long. Even though she wasn't his or anybody's at the given time. But soon enough she woud be his to have and to conquer. It would be his right as an Avenger. She was his to claim over too.

He intially noticed her as Pepper's new friend. Slinking in with a sheer blue lacy tulle dress with seductive kitten heels that matched. And she smelled so damn delicious. So when he threw a gala with her wearing a pale pink off the shoulder billowly dress. He almost came hard in his expensive suit.

"Mr. Stark sir you ok?" asked (Y/n) to Tony.

"Ah my head is hurting from all this liquor. Can you help me to my room?" asked Tony.

"Sure thing Tony!" said (Y/n) to him.

When he heard his name uttered from that adorable mouth. He knew when he got up to his place. He'd lock down that floor. Trap her if at all costs now too. So as soon they got to his floor. He made an excuse to his A.I to lock down his floor while in the bathroom. 

"Tony I should be heading home now. I got a fight I need to catch back to London. To family and all that!" said (Y/n) to Tony.

Tony came out his ensuite with only but a robe. He needed quick access to his princess. And she was going to be that for him. After tonight there'd be no mistakes on whom she belonged to and that was final. She looked so adorable looking so damn pure.

"Ah sweetheart your not leaving me ever again!" said Tony snidely.

He ripped her dress to bits and laid over her body.

"Tony what the fucken he'll are you doing?" snarled (Y/n) to Tony.

Tony rammed the full length of his girth in her. He didn't know that he tore apart her virginity. He wailed on her body and mind now. There was no turning back now. He had her under him and that is all that mattered. Hearing her pleasured moans of pain rip out of her was music to his ears. She was his now.

(Y/n) knew Tony was off all night long. But she chalked it up to stress of his job. But she never saw this coming. And she certainly wasn't enjoying this. She had looked up to him. Now not so much sadly. She didn't know that Tony was this possessive now.

"Your tight cunt self is never leaving me. Never will you run from me. I own you cause your mine!" said Tony aggressively.

Tony rocked his hips deep into her. He didn't care for her tears nor her agony. All he wanted was to be bals deep in her. And he waa getging the wish he always wanted. Even if he had to take it by force. She was his take apart and bring together all he wanted now.

Five long years later on he had been able to marry her and now he was expecting his first child. But it wasn't without it's struggles. He had been gone one moment for an Expo. To return later on and she wasn't there. She had fled from him of all people. But he found her a year later on. And taken action to keep her by his side. She wasn't one to take easily.

Tony saw her laying down clutching her swollen tummy. Seeing the birth of his first born being harvested in his wife. He bent down and ate her sweet than nectar cunt out. Devouring what was to be cherished and loved. He couldn't get enough of her. It was like at every turn she turned him on hard.

"Oh sweetie you can't even believe how happy you make me!" said Tony around a smirk.

He ate her out til his face was covered in her juices. Then he slipped home in her cunt. Hearing the wet slapping noises of there sex. He couldn't believe how lucky he was at this moment. He had her exactly where he wanted her. And nothing was going to stop that now.

Chapter 10: Kylo Ren/ Reader

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been kidnapped in the dead of night. To be the future wife of the Supreme leader's wife. They (as in The First Order) made it clear what she was to do. There union would be one of lust and breeding no less. She sobbed that had to been a mistake now.

"You better fall in line your highness!" snarled General Hux.

"I will not bend the knee to that maniac!" said (Y/n) to the cretin.

"Oh you will bend both knee's when the breeding starts. And what is more princess you'll come to enjoy it. Almost as much as I will enjoy your screams for it!" said Hux sadistically.

They got to the Supreme leader's starship. He was there without his mask on. And with horror she recognized her long lost friend. But this couldn't be now. Rumors of his death were widespread too.

"Ben? What in the fuck is going on?" asked (Y/n) sadly.

"I am claiming what it is i want for once!" sneered Kylo.

She was dragged Kylo's chambers not so nicely. Having her clothes ripped off of her body. Chaining her to the bed and gagging when she got a bit mouthy. Not cause she was mad or anything. But cause she was scared out of her mind. She wasn't ready to be mother yet and to her friend's powerful hold. 

"You see my dear sweet flower. You were always meant to be mine. But your blasted father hid you from me. Cause I told him that you belonged to me!" said Kylo.

Kylo tore his own clothes from his body. He looked at the sheer size of his girth. To her petite tiny cunt she had on her. He ached for years for this very chance. Now he was here about to tear her up with his body.

"You can cry or panick. I'll grant you that small mercy. But this is happening and there won't be any stop. Til I get what I want from you!" said Kylo emotionlessly.

He got between her silken legs and her shaven cunt. She was sobbing cause this wasn't the guy she cared about. Nothing or anybody was going to save her. He tore into her lithe body abusively so. Feeling her now wet warmth of his girth lustfully now. It hurt her cause this was her first time having any sort of sex.

"I know it hurts now WIFE. But soon you'll crave me. Crave me like a whore enjoys com. But you'll be at my beck and call when I want to breed!" snarled Kylo.

She hated that this is what was expected of her. She thought her planet was winning the war on The First Order. But this proved that she had lost everything now. She would have to go along with what he wants.

Kylo rubbed her abused clit for her to cum. And she screamed her release in there chambers. Kylo grunted violently his release in his wife now savagely.

"You'll get use to this treatment. You'll get use to my cock. You'll get use to whatever it is i want you to. You run and I'll hunt your ass down!" said Kylo without remorse.

He slipped out of her beaten up cunt and got his clothes on. She wailed into the darkness her agony. Kylo loomed in the darkness for a moment more. Seeing his now broken in now wife sobbing in realization of her predictament. But all he got was being more turned on in his whole life now. Now he was going to keep what her blasted father tried hiding from him. He was going to keep her his now.

"MINE!" roared Kylo in his mind now while he gripped his clothed erection.

After that last thought he sped out of there chambers.

Chapter 11: The Joker/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

The Joker had backed (Y/n) up to his bed. Throwing her the rest of the way. He had been stalking her for weeks now. He had to lock Harley back for it too. She was going to stop him from raping her sister. It was sweet of her to think she could ever stop him.

"Please Joker I don't have much to offer. But you can have my flat. It's all yours now to do with it as you please. Now let me go please!" said (Y/n) to him.

Joker circled around her like a predator to his prey.

"Oh I already have what I want here!" said Joker.

Her eye's widened when she realized what he had meant. And she was eying the door for an escape. Joker saw this and was letting out a dark laugh.

"Now doll your making Daddy very angry!" said Joker.

Tears and sobs out of her when he lifted her skirt up. Wails were the next thing that came next. As he cut away the fabric of cunt area away. He was surprised by her shaven cunt. Almost like she prepared for this.

"Please Joker you don't have to do this!" said (Y/n) pathetically.

Joker dug his face into her delicious pussy. He ate her out til she screaming his name. He knew she could hear him raping her sister. And there wasn't a damn thing she could do now. He was finally having what he wanted. He ate her out til she passed out.

Hours later as (Y/n) woke up. Her cunt was sore and swollen as can be. She felt her cunt and it was slick with saliva and cum. The Joker wasn't there by her. And she needed to leave before he got back. She ran as fast as she could away from The Joker and his craziness. She had made it back to her place and got what she needed. Leaving as quick as she could too.

The Joker came back from torturing Harley after her outburst. But he found his room empty of (Y/n). It about pissed him to fury. He went to get Harley for some payback. Damn he was going to have her killed. 

(Y/n) was far away from Gotham and happier for it. But news flashed up with The Joker holding Harley (her sister) by the back of her neck. The Joker was pointing the gun to the back of her head harshly. She had to watch the killing of her older sister. Before it cut out The Joker got really close to the television.

"Oh and you my dear (Y/n) I will find you and have you again. There isn't anywhere you can hide now. Daddy is angry with you for leaving me high and dry. But I will teach even you can't hide from me!" said The Joker maniacally.

It was at that point she had to change everything about her. She kept on the move and never stayed long enough to make friends. Never stayed long enough for her to be noticed. It was to stay that way.

The Joker knew where she was at all times. He had slipped a tracking chip into her hipbone. He saw as she snuck out and headed to the trainstation now. He had his men there and to kidnap her there with lil fuss. Then the real fun would start as broke her. Like he broke Harley as he did maliciously so.

(Y/n) had been knocked out from behind as she was about to reach the trainstation. Her gaze was blurry at first and then started to clear up. Then to her terror she heard what could only be The Jokers laugh now.

"I fucking told your ass I'd find you. And I have and now I am not EVER letting you go. Your mine and that is final!" said The Joker.

The last thing she saw was the dark salacious look cross over the jokers face. And it was at the moment she knew she'd never be free. Never be free of the hold The Joker would have over her and his ways.

Chapter 12: Dean Winchester/ Reader #3

Summary:

For deathandelirium....I'm so sorry for the delay. Life got really busy. Enjoy! 😊😊

Chapter Text

Dean knew that he had fucked up with (Y/n). But he told himself that'd be one last time cheating on her. As time went on Dean just kept at it. He could see that he was hurting her. And he never went to find her once she left while he was screwing off with another.

So he heard that she had been helping her father in hell. Helping him rule with an iron fist. He should've expected that out of her. But he saw her outside an old run down opera house. He went in to try to find her. But he got a hard kick to his ribs by her too.

"Nice fucking trick fucken following me Deano!" Snarled (Y/n) to Dean.

She flung him onto the dusty loveseat and restrained him. Seeing him so helpless just made her cunt wet. Dean could see the emotion drain from her face.

"Doesn't feel very good being at one's mercy!" sneered (Y/n) to Dean.

She spelled his clothes away from his body now. Seeing that he wasn't hard just turned her on more. But she fixed that by spelling his cock hard for her dripping cunt. She was going to rape him to make him feel her fury.

"Aww don't look like a kicked puppy now. You deserve what happens next. You deserve it and more!" said (Y/n).

She launched her aching cunt on Dean's cock harshly. Seeing his eye's roll back and her gripping his shoulders. Dean couldn't move or speak during this violent act. He could however feel her getting close. And when she came it was screaming his name. She then lifted off of him and released him.

"You really thought I'd let your worthless ass cum. Come with me Dean I got something to show you. Something that might make the message clear!" said (Y/n) to Dean.

Dean walked with a stiffy between his legs. She turned on the lights in the next room. And Dean recognized all the ladies there as people he cheated on her with. All sitting in some twisted morbid Tea party scene. He heard his screams and her maniacal laughter float into his ears. She came up behind him and with a knife to his slender clean cut neck calmly.

"You feel what your feeling right now. That was me every time you left to cheat on me. Your loving loyal girlfriend. Not so much ever again. But I am not even done. Your next!" screamed (Y/n) to Dean.

She dug her knife deep into Dean. Hearing his pathetic life drain from him. And wiping his blood in her skin. She had her victory finally achieved greatly. Walking out of there with bits of Dean in her bag. Killing Dean for cheating never felt so damn sweet.

 

Chapter 13: Steve Rogers/ Reader #2

Summary:

Because a lovely reader wanted a continuance of the first part. Enjoy! 😏💯

Chapter Text

Steve had been successful of breeding his own daughter. She was in her early stages of pregnancy. She was about 3 to 4 months pregnant beautifully so. His cock ached with how swollen she was now. And the very fact was that he had caused it no less.

"Oh sweetie you look so heavenly in your pregnancy. Making daddy so happy and proud. But you already know this huh? You make me so hard!" said Steve.

Truth was that (Y/n) was so horrified by what her own dad did to her. But she had tried to flee from Steve. But she didn't know nobody was willing to help her. And sobbed that night Steve fucked her without any sort of mercy. He fucked her with rage and fury.

"I know daddy I am your precious angel!" said (Y/n) as she rubbed her swollen tummy.

"That you are and you are always get me!" said Steve.

Steve took her to there room and fucked into her yet again. He turned her on all fours and lapped there combined mess. He loves how delicious her cunt tastes after all there cum being collected on and in his daughter's pussy. She will always belong to him. Nobody would ever help her to leave his embrace.

"Oh angel your taste is so damn sweet!" said Steve.

(Y/n) every time her dad Steve said anything to her. She died a bit each time in her soul. But she had to be strong for her baby. A baby that was born out of incestuous lust and desire. Her body wasn't hers anymore now. She was now to serve her dad now.

"Daddy will always take care of you!" snarled Steve.

Steve was pounding into harshly without mercy. She just wished she had freedom from the madman her dad was. Steve couldn't stop fucking into his daughter. He kept fucking her with all of his lustfullness. She was his now and not even the bitch that birthed her could save her. He locked that cunt up somewhere to die. But that was when his daughter was born. Now he had someone he loves.

"God you are so beautifully mine. Mine to love. Mine to fuck. Mine's to be with forever!" snarled Steve possessively.

Chapter 14: Bruce Wayne/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Bruce had his sweet lil cousin locked up in his batcave under his house in a caged room. Atleast until he could have the bunker he was having constructed nearby was done. He would ached til then and even a bit more. How dare she try to run from him. She was going to learn a lesson soon.

"Bruce you can let me out. I promise you I don't I run again. It'll be like it never happened!" said (Y/n) brokenly.

"You see I can't just do that. I know you saw the construction when we were nearing this place. Once that is done I am moving us there. Just til i break that feisty attitude away from you. Make you mine in every way possible!" said Bruce salaciously.

(Y/n) cringed cause she had an ideal of what that would be. Bruce started showing her porn video's. Video's he deemed of what he was going to do to her. The revolting and disgusting acts that were shown.

"I can't wait to get that pretty pussy nice and wet with my mouth again. You have no ideal what building our family will be like. The things once I break you will be like. Fuck dear cousin I am going to destroy you. And what is more is you'll come to enjoy it!" said Bruce.

Every day she was brought food and new clothes. However when she showered she knew her cousin was watching her with a sadistic joy. Seeing her humanity being ripped away from her. She knew that her cousin was plotting something truly heinous.

"It looks like by the end of the week we will be moved. Everything last minute is being placed in now. And soon enough my chance at you will come. How exciting!" said Bruce while his big cock was in hand. 

His cock was thick and huge. The grunts he was giving off were utterly depraved. And she hated that this was going to happen whether she wanted it or not. She knew Bruce wasn't one to dish out mercy.

A week had gone by and she was gassed to sleep. Bruce had placed her in a golf cart not so nicely. As he got to the bunker he found the beautifully decorated room they were going to spend so much time in. He placed her on the bed softly this tine. And put her wrists into the padded restraints he had constructed in. His was aching something fierce now.

"When you wake up the real fun should happen. And nothing in this waking world is going to stop me. Not even your pesky boyfriend Zsasz!" snarled Bruce.

Chapter 15: Bucky "The Winter Soldier" Barnes/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Bucky could see that from afar that Steve and (Y/n) were fighting near a cliff. He knew why they had been fighting too. Steve always wanted what he couldn't have. All he could do was watch as Steve tossed her from the cliff. And the scream of death that came.

Bucky rushed off the dead corpse of his wife. He looked at Steve on the cliff ragefully. Steve gave no hint of mercy. It was like he could care less of this. Bucky knew what he'd do to get her back alive.

Bucky carried his wife all the way to a Hydra base he knew always had Hydra agents in. They aimed there guns at him firmly. And he explained why he was coming back. And if they took him they had bring her back.Five

Five long years had gone by for them both. She was brought back to life. But she wasn't the same person. She was far more advanced now like Bucky was too.

"Now that your both assets you need to prove your allegiance to us. For we went show any leinacy. And we never show mercy either!" said the hydra agent.

(Y/n) knew what she was being told to do. Nobody at the tower or compound helped her contain Steve. Bucky had been trying to but failed in that task too. They split up to cover more ground. She went to the Avengers tower and scoped the place out. She saw where the weakest points were at. And she was going to blow up the place. And however was in it.

Bucky had already finished his task by destroying the compound. (Y/n) had been perched on a ledge near to where the building was at. And set off an explosion. Seeing that she was simply going to make the building vanish was her greatest joy. It simply just disappeared into thin air. And she had known where I'd go too. As when the building left those that were in it died. It was part of her powers Hydra gave.

Months had rolled by and peace finally came to both Bucky and (Y/n). Hydra had rewarded them very well. As (Y/n) had left the spa retreat hydra paid for. She was knocked out from the right side of her head.

"Oh man I am going to have to teach you manners!" snarled Steve to her.

She woke up a day or so later on. She saw Steve and felt that murderous rage pelt up her body. She got free of the restraints Steve had put her in. Steve had been too easy on her. But he still knocked her out yet again. And dragged her now nude body onto the bed.

"Oh dear me I have my work cut out now!" said Steve.

She woke up an hour or two later on. And saw that she had no clothes on either. She hated Steve now for this violating act. It was sick and horrid act too.

"Where the fuck am I? What have you done to me? Where the fuck is Bucky my husband?" asked an angry (Y/n) to Steve.

"Well we are in the middle of not going to tell you land. I am going to rape til you figure out your mine. And as for Bucky I fucking sliced and diced him. Not too bad he was an easy kill!" said Steve without remorse.

Bile rose up her chest with grief and pain. How could Steve do this to her? What had she done to deserve this treatment. So many questions kept popping off in her head. And Steve saw that and just ate it up. 

 

Chapter 16: Oliver Queen/ Reader #1

Summary:

For Monroesalvatore...Thanks for the ideal. Keep'em coming! 😊

Chapter Text

Nobody knew that (Y/n) and Oliver were a thing. But she couldn't face what Oliver had become. He had became crazy over time with her. But he'd put on some sort of mask around the public. She knew that she had to leave him. And for good this time and far away. 

Oliver hadn't noticed that his fiancee wasn't home. He simply thought she was away on business for him. God that women made him ache in the best way possible. But he had to do something about her. Destroying her sense of safety was always fun to him.

"Fucking that tight lil cunt is my truest joy!" Thought Oliver darkly.

He had known (Y/n) as she was growing up. They went everywhere and did everything. Luckily enough he was the first one to break her virginity happily so. After that he knew that he had to have her forever. That is probably why he killed so many guys and girls that were vying for her affection. He delighted when he heard there final scream and swift death afterwards.

A month had rolled around and his fiancee wasn't back home. It was starting to make him a very madman. He was usually so put together in these matters. But the thought she had been gone so long made a certain feeling fester up. And not even a good one.

(Y/n) was hearing reports from Starling City. That The Green Arrow had been attacking pretty much everyone in his path. Citing that he was seeking the lady of his heart. Terror rose deep in her heart too. That he was throwing a tantrum for her not being there.

"Well he'll have to deal with me not being there!" Thought (Y/n) sadly.

She had changed the way she dressed and how she went about her life. Evening getting a few tattooe's. And a seductive lil lip piercing for a bonus flare up. She was living it up in Gotham and at rager in some huge basement. When screams pierced the air and people were running away. She knew that Oliver had to be close. And she ran with the crowd and to her borrowed car. Speeding off into the night and getting to her cousin's place. He was at the table with his goons.

"Hey J imma head to bed now. But what are you still doing up? You must be tried!" said (Y/n) to Joker.

"Just striking a deal with your ex to stay the fuck away. He was quite insistent that I just hand you over. But I said over my dead corpse!" Said Joker.

Then she heard a boom from outside the mansion. 

"If you hand over what is mine. I won't kill anybody you care about. And this doesn't have to get bloody." Hollered Oliver outside.

"GET INTO THE FUCKING SAFE ROOM!" snarled Joker to her.

She did as her cousin had said for her to do. And she saw from the monitor inside that chaos had erupted. And that Oliver had made it to her location. Smiling into the hidden camera that was outside the room.

"I told you sweetness I always find what is mine!" said Oliver.

She saw him with a rocket launcher. And ran to the other end of the safe room. And ran out towards the lil escape hatch that was there. And slide down the fire escape rail. The started running down several halls. She could hear that he was closing in on her.

"You know the more you run. The more the fucking I will do to you. Trust me it will not be gentle. So stop running from me!" said an angry and horny Oliver.

"No I won't fuckface. You enjoy me being way too docile. I won't go back to that one bit!" said (Y/n).

She tripped over a body and tried to get up. But Oliver was on her fastly. Pinning her down to the ground. And making her look at him in his furious lustful eye's.

"Now darling what ever shall I do with you?" Asked Oliver.

Chapter 17: Steve Rogers/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

Steve saw his now wife holding his child in her soft embrace. And seeing the makings of another one in her yet again. Be knew at this point he was greedy. It was yet again another turn on for him. Seeing her swollen with his second child was just so fun to do.

(Y/n) saw the maniac look cross her father's features. Seeing his cock always hard looking and the salacious looks he shot her. The way he was able to ring out many orgasm's from her very body too. 

"Steve after this baby comes out of me. I was wondering if we could take a break from the babymaking. My cunt feels far too sensitive and swollen from all that has been going on." said (Y/n).

Steve at those words just flared up in annoyance. It was made perfectly clear she'd need to give him three children. But he strode over to her and lifted so there gazes lined up. He could tell that his now wife was scared. And it only served him to get so horny.

"I thought we talked about this wife. That after the third child you could rest that beautiful pussy. Til then we are going to keep making babies til I get that third kid. But I get it I've been so rough on you!" said Steve around a unremorseful tone.

Bile and a sob wanted to tear up at her. Realizing she could have it much rougher. But she leaned up and kissed Steve on his lips softly so. As to anger him any further. Steve smiled down at her and left alone.

"Oh and sweetie if I hear any more of that talk. I am going to put you so quickly on my cock. It will make your head spin and your cunt ache for days if not weeks. Do you fucking understand?" said Steve harshly.

She nodded her head yes and he took off to save the world. She already felt so stretched out. But she knew now and forever more she'd have to shut her mouth. But she also knew that she would have to run. This wasn't any sort of life to live for or have.

Steve knew he saw the fight leave her. But he also saw it come back viciously so. He knew he'd have to break that last fight in her. So that she wasn't tempted to do much else. He wouldn't have try to leave him. He knew he'd have to trap her yet again. 

"Steve do you think we can vacation away for a bit? That way we can learn to reconnect again. These walls certainly aren't helping me out!" said (Y/n).

He saw how timid she became and made him that much harder for her. He agreed as long as behaved herself with him. And after that they packed up and left. The were away for a good year and some. And in that time she had given him a another kid. He was plotting on how to knock her up yet again happily so.

Chapter 18: Bruce Wayne/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) hated the fact that Bruce had manipulated her orgasm's. Just as much as her feelings towards him. But she knew that stockholm syndrome was heading her way. And it wasn't like she very well stop it either.

"I've got to ask you something Bruce." said (Y/n) solemnly.

They were sat at the table eating down what was lunch. He looked far too pleased with himself. It felt like he already knew what was going to be asked of.

"Why me? There are many men and women that want you. Not that I am complaining too much too now. But why me of all people? I'm not that important!" said (Y/n) to Bruce.

"Well as I look at it as such now. That I will have you no matter your stance on what it is you feel for me. I know that I can have anybody I want. But for my own choice alone. I will always will choose you!" said Bruce sternly.

She shook her head with great reluctance on this too.

"Bruce I have come to a decison. Whether you decide on saying yes or not. It will be your choice alone. But since I just learned I am pregnant. And since your the only guy I have been fucking. I have decided we should wed for the sake of the baby in me!" said (Y/n). 

Bruce had already came to the same conclusion now. And he knew that he wasn't willing to let her go. It would make sense that they marry and quickly.

"Then I shall make the arrangement for that my love. And besides the fact you'd always be mine. No matter how you came to that decision yourself. Once this happens however I will never ever let you go. If you shall run from me. I will make it your worst thought come true. Your to stay mine!" said Bruce.

He left her there to sob from having letting go of her sanity. Cause he had broken her mind several months ago. And he knew that she was carrying his child in her. Nobody was going to stop him from having what it is he wanted. He already had Zsasz killed and disposed of. One less worry to think of.

"Oh and Bruce it might make it better if we did this before I showed too much. And with little blowback on me. Or you'll be shit to me henceforth!" said (Y/n).

She walked out of his office and he had made haste on the plans. As long as he married her soon. Then his chances of having her waa just that much sweeter. And he wasn't going to let this chance slip away from him. He was going to keep her at all costs.

Chapter 19: Barry Allen/ Reader

Chapter Text

Nothing was going to stop Barry from having his girl. Yeah she may be with Leonard snart now. But by the end of the night she'd be his. He just had to get him out of the way. Then he could what is his property.

(Y/n) knew her friend Barry was up to something nefarious and salacious. And she knew she had to act quick. Cause she knew she didn't have much time. Time was definitely not on her side with this.

"Hello Leo are you home? We need to talk asap." said (Y/n) to Leonard.

"Darling what is the matter this time?" asked Leonard.

"I really think Barry is going to try to take me away from you. I read it in his diary that he plans to kill you. Then keep me to breed and marry!" sobbed (Y/n).

"He can't do either since we've already done both. As for his more primal urges he'll have to go through me. And if what you say is true we're leaving now!" said Leonard.

They had boarded a plane to Paris, France. And having a place to call there own to settle down now. Leonard was going to keep a watchful eye on his pregnant wife. He wasn't scared of any kid not worth it. He knew that he was going to keep them safe.

Barry had been trying to find his friend. So that he could lock her away. So he could do what needed to be done about her lover. And then maybe after some time let her out and be apart of the world again.

Leonard and (Y/n) had never stayed in one place too long. Citing that they needed to keep moving for there safety. But they knew they had to prepare for the worst. If may or should happen that Barry got him. That she had to keep moving for the sake of her and the baby. She knew she was living off of borrowed time with her loving criminal husband too.

Barry had been able to track in his free time facial recognition. He finally spotted that his friend and her lover were in the south of Ireland. And that there plane was due to land at any hour now. So he sped over the large amount of water to get there faster.

(Y/n) and Leonard the night before they were to board there flight. They had made love all night long. Never forgetting how they saw the love between them. As they got off there flight and were headed towards there location of rest. They saw Barry ahead of them. And he didn't look very happy one bit.

"I'll give you a choice Barry. You can either stop this silly little crush on my wife. Or I can kill you here and now!" snarled Leonard.

Barry's face looked very angry and he dashed there way. So Leonard and (Y/n) fought for what was right. But Barry had been able to snap Leonard's neck. (Y/n)'s heart had been shattered to pieces now. But she grabbed his dead body and zapped far away.

She had buried her now dead husband's body next to his brother's body. Grief and sadness had consumed her. But she'd never stop running from the predator that Barry had become. And she was never going to forgive him. That is why she hid herself away. Just til she gave birth to her baby. Then they'd care for the kid. She had to bring justice for one she loved. Having left a note for her baby to read later on by the nuns. Telling her the child would be taken care of.

Barry had been trying to find his (Y/n). Nobody knew where she was at. He had torn there any reports for her. He threatened criminals all over the planet. And still there wasn't anything to go on. It was like she had vanished. And for what was months now on end.

"Hey Barry I heard from pretty much everyone your looking for me. Here I am. Here I am to kill you!" sneered (Y/n).

"That fucking prick shouldn't have taken what was mine. And you my sweet flower should have stayed put. Or I wouldn't have killed your lover!" said Barry.

"Are you going to keep talking or are we going to do this?" asked (Y/n) madly while holding knives made from hells bowels.

So a fight had started seemingly in his place. And then it started to fizzle out in the GCPD. Police knew between two meta's tgere wasn't much they could do. But she kept stabbing at Barry and he kept trying to tear her clothing off. But she was smart in her battle. 

"Fucking died already you murderous fiend!" raged (Y/n) to Barry.

Barry had came from behind her a d knocked her out in the alley nearby. Carrying her all the way to this place. Which didn't take too long and liking the battle worn sweetness in his arms. Oh man she didn't know. He was going to lay claim to her tonight.

"I really wish you didn't fight me darling!" snarled Barry.

Chapter 20: Lucifer Morningstar/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was by the bar talking to Maze about her day. She knew that Maze was a demon and Lucifer was The Devil. She knew that Lucifer was smitten with her. But she tell that not all his cards were right.

"Well I am going to head up the penthouse and see what Lucifer wants now. It always sonething with him. Like an overgrown man child!" giggled (Y/n).

She got to the penthouse and saw Lucifer on the bed. And he had no clothing on his person. And she averted her eye's away from her dad's nude form.

"Father what in the fuck are you doing?" asked (Y/n) to her dad.

"I am about to show you whom you belong to finally. About time you learned how to use that delicious body. And who better than daddy dearest to do so!" said Lucifer.

"No father I am willing to do most things for you. But that may I say is the farthest from what I would do. You can't do that with me. That is way too taboo for me!" said (Y/n) to her dad.

"YOU'LL DO THIS OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!" Roared Lucifer madly her.

Her dad had transformed into his devil body. She sobbed as her clothes dropped to the floor. And got onto his bed and just layed there. This wasn't how she pictured having her first time. Never in a million years would she have wanted it this way either.

"Dad I really don't want you to be my first!" wailed (Y/n).

Lucifer had forcefully spread her legs out and ate her shaven virgin cunt out. Hearing her scream orgasm after orgasm from her body. Feeling her juice soak his face in her nectar. And knowing what was going to be soon enough. He was taking her virginity first.

"You better bite down that fucken hate down. I won't have after we get done. For all I will have from you is your lust!" snarled Lucifer.

He had his cock as hard as it was going to get. Hilting himself to base of his cock in her tight channel. Grunting with the harshness of his thrusts. Hearing her sobbing and feeling her orgasm sadly.

"Daddy only just wants to care for you!" said Lucifer.

He had spilled his seed deep into her used cunt. After about a few minutes of resting. He had flipped her onto all fours and lapped at her battered cunt. And then eating her ass til it was good and wet too. Then impaling his huge girth deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck darling I am going to having fun with you. Aren't you daddy's good lil slut. Bet you knew this'd happen. Oh geezs you damn tight ass bitch!" said Lucifer.

He snuck his hand aroubd to play torture upon her abused clit. Hearing her sobbing release after release. Hearing the slapping of flesh just gave way to his primal side. And spilled his cum deep in his daughter's defiled ass. Seeing both her holes swollen and used up. That was all that mattered to him now.

"Ahh shit do fucken clean up will you? I won't have a soiled daughter to take to work. Gotta keep an eye you now more than ever!" simpered Lucifer evilly.

He could hear her sobbing and wailing. It was music to his ears. And knowing if all went to plan his seed would create his heir. Afterwards she could do fuck all. But he was going to fucking into her til she was with child. No matter she went kicking and screaming. His cock got hard just thinking about it all.

Chapter 21: Negan/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Negan looked at his sweet omega looking scared. See Negan saw her ass at a line up and knew he had to have her. Damn well killed her daddy for trying to save her. But he grabbed her and took off with her in his truck. He claimed her ass that night while she screamed for him to stop. But she was his now too.

"Now don't look at me like that omega. You never try to conceal yourself from me. I am your alpha now. That means that your mine. Understand?!" snarled Negan.

Negan walked out and started to tell his men what to do. And then went to go back to his room. He was so hard up for the omega that was his now. He saw she had fallen asleep. And climbed in next to her body.

"She better start listening or I might make her suffer!" Thought Negan mirthfully.

 

Chapter 22: Jotun Loki/ Reader

Summary:

For deathandelirium my fabulous friend that helps carry me. Even when I don't. Enjoy this for I wrote it for you! 😊😊

Chapter Text

Loki had tracked his lil sister from Earth. She really thought she was free of me. Yes I had gotten messy and lost track of her. But it was naive that she really thought herself free of him. She was his only to do. Breeding season for his Jotun form was coming up. What better than his lil sis to help him during it.

"Loki you don't have to do this to me!" begged (Y/n).

"Oh yes the fuck I do sister. Your the only one that will withstand my Jotun form. The hard poundings you will be sure to take. And the way we'll breed an heir out that yummy quim you have!" said Loki around a purr.

"Loki I am sure that there may be another to help you during such a time. But this is morally wrong. Do you know what it is your asking of me? After your breeding season is up and I hate your heir. Then I shall forever be yours!" raged (Y/n).

Loki looked at her salaciously pinned to the wall by the shackles he put. Eying up her nude form hotly so. It was like she didn't know she had the perfect body. He stuck two of primary fingers up her slick pussy.

"You say how wrong this is and yet your wet. If I didn't know any better your denying even yourself. And I won't have that one bit from you!" said Loki.

He was already in his Jotun form and stick his huge cock up his sister's pussy. Hearing her screams just was about the hottest thing he had ever heard of. Stuffing her beautiful cunt made him very happy too. Seeing it all stretched around his huge girth no less.

"Do you feel that sister? The bond that is happening. The gods do truly smile upon our breeding!" said Loki around a grunt.

He could feel her cunt spasm aroubd him. Hearing her cute pathetic attempts to flee away from such an act such as this one happening. He felt the bobd they were having connecting them together. He could feel her orgasms wash over her body now. He could feel her nails dig into his flesh as mating markers from her. As be sunk his teeth into her shoulder. He came with such delight all over his body. She wept for she was tied to him til either of them died there last days.

"Oh my darling dove we are far from done. We have to keep going til we know we are with heir. Til I know that your mi e yet again. Just like when we were kids. Remember the nights we laid together!" said Loki lost in wonder and lust.

"You mean the nights you forced yourself inside of me. The days and nights you left me breatheless in my euphoric state. Where I was so out of it i wasn't cognizant of my surroundings." sneered (Y/n) sadly.

"Don't think of it like that darling dove. It was merely a point to get your love. And I had it all over my body. I remember hpw sweet that snatch got when I fucked you with my mouth beautiful." said a horny Loki.

"Your a sick fuck that needed to die sooner rather than later. You don't deserve the pleasure my body gives you. You don't deserve your own life!" said (Y/n) angrily so.

"I really don't care how you feel about me with your delusional thoughts. You thought cause I'd forgotten you I would have moved onto another. This body belongs to you now. Talking about this body it needs you again darling!" snarled Loki.

Loki kept pounding into her wrecked body. Hearing now her sobbing her orgasms out. Seeing her eye's tool back and submit to the pleasure he was forcing to her to feel. It was an amazing feeling to have. He especially loved it when she came screaming his name. That is until a few days passed by and she was starting to show. And he knew bis breeding worked after all. So he kept doing her til she was willing to break.

Chapter 23: Thranduil/ Reader , Legolas/ Reader

Chapter Text

(Y/n) rode out of Mirkwood to get far the fuck away. Having heard rumor that any Elvish man or woman that laid claim to her. Then she'd be attached to them for life. Not like she hadn't been viciously raped by both the King and Prince thus far. But hadn't put there claim yet upon her flesh. So she ran and far too. She had to get to away from everything now sadly. But it was worst cause she was with child.

Thranduil and Legolas had been hammering into there precious elvish princess. She gave both of there girths a run for there wealth. It was fun to break her down and have at her as they will. But as they got back she was gone. And her things with it no less.

"Guards I want a search party for (Y/n) at once. I don't care how long it takes. You bring her back and to the chambers of mine!" Roared King Thranduil.

Legolas had decided that he'd help with said search. He'd make it his duty when he found his damsel a lesson. And even pound her til screamt bloody murder. Cause it was going to feel exactly like it too.

"I'll find her Ada and I will bring her to obey us yet again. And when I find her and bring her home. We will lay claim to her finally. That way she learns her place is by us!" said Legolas sternly.

Legolas rode out with his father's blessing. And started his search for his beautiful flower. The thing that held most of sanity in check. But he was going to teach her to never run from him and Thranduil. 

(Y/n) knew that she had to keep on the run. She had hidden herself far away now. Having no clue as to where she was at. But that was the point of running. Rubbing her slightly swollen stomach with a promise to keep her baby safe. That is all that mattered at the very moment. She slept in a cave off any beaten path. It would serve for the very moment for rest.

Several months later down the line. She was a barkeep for lovely older women in a small village. As it was her stomach was swollen and round. The kind lady gave her clothes to disguise the bump there. It was working for the longest of time and little fuss.

"(Y/n) get into the underground cellar now. There are Elvish scouts outside. They look what you said!" said Darla.

She ran and hid inside of the cellar. Having been able to hear what was being said. After some tense times of waiting in said cellar. Darla had said she could come out. (Y/n) came out to the safety of Darla's embrace. Soothing the poor terrified women now.

"We are safe for time being. For now I will have you upstairs cleaning the rooms. But not down here til it's safe. I've sent them a few towns over on a wild goose chase. That'll hold them off a bit!" said Darla.

The time came when she was pushing her child out. Screams tore out of her and sweating was had. Darla was helping her through the child birthing of her baby. That is when the door brush open by Legolas.

"I thought I knew those screams came from. I'm to bring you back with me to Mirkwood. And your going to behave like a good mommy will do!" said Legolas firmly so.

She pushed one last time and the cry of the baby was heard. Darla cleaned the baby and wrapped it in a blanket. Handing the baby over to the mother. As she helped clean (Y/n)'s more sensitive area's too.

"Who shall I have to behead for touching what is mine? The father of the baby in your arms." said Legolas.

"Then it'll be your sire since your the only one i have laid with. The only one I have soiled myself to lay with. The child in question father's is here in the room!" said (Y/n) weakly and triedly.

"We shall move when your able to!" said Legolas.

"Give me a day and we shall ride out to Mirkwood!" said (Y/n) to Legolas with reluctance and sorrow.

Legolas had given her the day she had needed. The child laid in a sling in her arm's. Easier to keep said child as comfy as possible. But in the heart of (Y/n)'s She was scared of what was to come next for her. Knowing of the dangers of what was to be had soon. But her cunt was so stretched out and sore too sadly. Hopefully she could plead for the time to heal up.

They arrived to Mirkwood after what was a two week travel. She carefully was helped off of her horse. To see that Thranduil was there waiting for her arrival. He wasn't pleased to see a child in her arm's either.

"So you've become a whore in the time we last had sexual relations. I should have expected as much!" snarled Thranduil.

"You should be proud that is the future heir to the throne. She carried my child in her womb. And gave birth to beautiful boy. A boy that will rule these halls!" cheered and boasted Legolas.

She was happy that she was being given time to heal. But with the very dark promise of more breeding to come. Legolas was keeping her in his very chambers. What better way of keeping her under his constant presence and supervision for now. The baby was well taken care of by the healers there.

A couple of months had gone by and the healers had told the King that (Y/n) was ready to breeded again. They as the healers had taken the baby for her to rest. But Thranduil and Legolas that night knew that they were going to breed and claim her for there greed. They knew that she wouldn't dare leave after.

(Y/n) knew that nobody was going to help. Taurel had tried to and was swiftly killed for it. She knew since they had made her watch as it was done. It was suppose to be warning for her to heed in the future. But she had ran too long after it was done. She saw as both Thranduil and Legolas entered her chambers. Knowing what was planned for the night.

"Just get on with it. I know what happens next. And I know I am not to fight. And you will have none from me!" said (Y/n) around a sob and reluctance.

So that night both Thranduil and Legolas laid claim to her. All well to breeding her slick cunt full of there seed. Not too long afterwards she was yet again with child. And this time it was a girl child that was had. A little bit of her died the night she was finally claimed. But there wasn't much she could now that it was done with. No way out of the mess her life had taken.

However she cared for the children she had. She'd move everything in the space she could give to them. Making sacrifices to keep her kids happy and healthy. That is all that made her happy now and days. See them running around and playing for her.

"My sweet darling you are to marry me hence forth by the next moon. And it shall happen no matter what. Do you understand?" said Thranduil tersely.

She shook her Yes and carried off back to her kids. She married the king and it was widespread she was due for another child. Little did anybody know said child in her womb would kill her. And that is how it had played out no less. She had pushed her child out and died shortly afterwards. Nothing could bring her back and she had such glamorous funeral for her.

Chapter 24: Harry Potter/ Reader , Draco Malfoy/ Reader

Chapter Text

Draco sat from his seat in his class next to Crabbe. He saw the most beautiful pureblood in the world. But it hurt since she was with famous Potter now. But he had plans for them for the future. To see her round with his child and married off to him no less.

(Y/n) was holding Harry's hand under the table. He was in love with her. And he made it known school wide she was his. And the cute blush when he told what he had done made her giggle. And that made him fall harder for her each day. But he knew that Draco was going to try to covet what was his soon.

"Harry don't start anything with him. It isn't worth it. We know what it is he wants. There isn't anything to worry about. You know that i love you only!" said (Y/n) to Harry.

"I know my love. But we must use caution around him. I know you put far too faith in this matter. But we stay far away from him as possible!" said Harry.

"You have my word that nothing could ever tear us apart. I'll stay by your side even if I have to pee. But let's not worry about that now. We class now and should be on about that!" said (Y/n) softly to Harry.

She pecked him on the cheek and got back to the lesson. Draco saw that and it hurt him too much. Stupid bitch thought that she could stay away from him. He'd just polyjuice potion himself to look like Harry. Then once that happen then he'd lure her away. Then somehow trap her at Malfoy Mansion.

It took about a few months to get things in motion. Luckily he had connections with the deatheaters and knew his plan was going to work. But he played all of his cards close to the chest. As they were on train going on holiday. That was when the ambush had taken place. Deatheaters had swarmed the train and taken (Y/n) and then Draco. Harry was going to go mad trying to find her. But in that time he'd have her.

(Y/n) woke up tied to the bed nude as can be now. It frightened her to know that this was the Malfoys place. And she heard of the impressive security this place had. And desputes on what went on here too.

"I know darling it's a novelty you being here. In my room and on my bed nude. But trust me what happens next you have a choice!" said Draco darkly.

"What fucking be that you dunce? You have me trapped here and knowing I am going nowhere. All the while your going to defile me til I break!" wailed (Y/n) weakly.

"Well you can do this the easy way and do what it is i want. And get anything you want out of me. Marry me and carry my child in that yummy body of yours. Or do things the hard way where I fucking rape you over and over again. Make you feel paranoia of you being safe and toy around. The choice is really at your hands!" said Draco without a hint of sympathy.

"It's really not a choice at my hands. You'll do either one whether i like it or not. Because your a deatheater yourself and don't give a fuck about me!" said (Y/n) sadly.

"I knew that i love you for some reason. Glad we got that out of the way. And glad we can proceed to the next part!" said Draco as he got nude himself.

Draco that night had torn through all of her holes. He clearly found out that night that he was her first in everything. He would cherish that as long as he shall live. But he did break her mind though by giving her potions that'd make the story he spun to her stick. That she was in love with him and that after they were done with Hogwarts they bound to be bonded.

As the Holiday came to a close Draco made it seem to that he had found where (Y/n) was at. And that he was the one that seamlessly saved her very life. And made also made it seem to that very matter she was indebted to him for his bravery to her being saved.

Harry and the golden trio had actually bought said story. Because there had been a manhunt to find said women. And as it turned out was hailed as a hero. It was made clear nobody would question his heroism. 

Harry had tried to visit with his girlfriend. To be told she was staying with Draco. As they had just finished Hogwarts early on. And that she was set to marry him any day now and it'd be a close event to the public. Anytime Harry made his way to Malfoy Manor. He was told he had to have an invite. And it was made clear on day one of his attempt he'd never get one either. Harry was now a desperate man now.

(Y/n) however was busy fucking Draco at any given chance they got. Not too long after they were told that she was due to have his child. Hence the wedding they had and now that they man and wife. All they had to do was wait for their baby girl to come. Draco was happy his plan was working well.

Harry came back to Malfoy Manor to seige upon it. He was going to get his girl back one way or the other. He had made it pass the guards and went up to the rooms. Then heard what was a babies crying. Then heard a male and female try to soothe the baby.

"It's alright Daddy has got you both protected!" said Draco.

He saw Draco holding a baby in his arms. And (Y/n) was sitting knitting a sweater. She looked far too docile and calm. And he noticed the wedding ring on her left hand. And he knew that he was too late too have her. But not enough to stop him from killing Draco. Draco in his eyes had to die for what he did.

"Draco your going to die for what you've done. What you've taken from me. What you'll never ever do again!" sneered Harry to Draco madly so.

Harry was aiming his wand at Draco with child still in his arms. Draco could see (Y/n) move to grab her wand. And Draco moved to get in a better position.

"Avada Kedavra!" belted (Y/n) to Harry as she killed him.

Draco was happy with how thing's were moving along. It made him happy that she sat back down. And started back up on knitting a sweater for there baby. Knowing the people had trying to help him were suddenly dead. And that he had his family intact. Draco with a sick twist that he'd gotten everything he wanted and much more. And nothing was stopping him ever again. They were all his now.

Chapter 25: Billy Loomis/ Reader

Chapter Text

Billy had been stalking (Y/n) forever. He wanted her as badly as he needed air. He knew that he had to act soon. Cause Randy was getting too close to what was his. His cock ached to be buried in his (Y/n). He was planning on how he'd do it and it was coming together nicely too at it. He'd have her as his soon.

"Billy just get it over and done with. Fucking trap her in my basement and fuck her til she's yours. Take her ass alive and make her see it!" said Stu to Billy.

Billy that night did his scary man act. Knocked her out cold and got her in his car. Drove over to Stu's place. And tied her onto the bed in his basement. Since he was going to fuck her good and hard too.

"Where in the fuck am I? Randy you better stop playing around. Mom doesn't like you doing this to me." said (Y/n) around her fury.

She really thought she was in her basement. Billy then realized she was being friendly to her family. That there wasn't anybody stopping from what happens next. She was his for the taking now.

"What makes you fucking think i am Randy?" snarled Billy.

"And no dumb answers either or it might make it worst!" said Stu around a dark giggle.

She looked to both her crush and her bully in awe. But knew it wasn't time to get cute. She knew these two were unhinged as they come. And she knew she had little time to answer the question being asked.

"Because I am suppose to be yours Billy. I know you've been stalking me. Cause I have been doing the same. Your little board in your bedroom isn't so clever!" snipped (Y/n) to him.

Billy really thought he was being covert. Apparently he needed to up his game up. Or the next slip wouldn't work out so well. So he sat by the object of his lust and desire. Just staring down at what was his. He saw that she was scared and that was hot.

"Oh don't you worry babydoll. Once I am done with you. You'll never part from me ever again!" said Billy sickly so.

And that was the last thing she heard before everything turned to darkness. Billy saw her pass out cold for what he was about to do. She was going to learn she belonged to him. And that final say in this. 

 

Chapter 26: Eric Northman/ Reader

Chapter Text

Eric knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew that he loved (Y/n) his new bartender more than anything in the world. He knew he was a selfish man. And yet was yet was feeling bad about what he was doing. He had (Y/n) stalked during the day secretly.

(Y/n) had known working at fangtasia was a bad choice on her part. Anytime her eye's wander in awe on what went down in that club. She saw Eric in the corner just feasting his gaze on her body. It was like he was imagining her like he was. If not more so now. She knew that he was having her stalked now.

"Hey Eric I am going to be taking some time off. My mom isn't doing too well. And nobody will help her but me. If that is okay with you? I've hired a new bartender til I get back!" said (Y/n) to Eric firmly.

"Yes you may and don't take too long. You have a job here to do. And don't doddle too much!" said Eric.

Eric hadn't seen her come back and Pam pointed out that he had gotten played. But when he asked further on what it is she meant. She said you weren't at your mom's place and that you had packed up and left. At those words he was so beyond mad and horny too.

(Y/n) knew she had to get away fast as she could go. She had more than enough money to flee. She had stolen from fangtasia the money she'd need to go. And fled to New York City with a new look on her. It would have to do as she had to get far from Eric. And she never used her real name and got a new cellphone. She hated that she had to do this too.

Eric had found his paper dollar bills traced to New York City to flat in nice neighborhood. Little bitch thought she could flee from him. She was going to make her his when he got to her. And was outside her door smelling the sweet nectar of blood inside. He heard two voices inside and waited all ready to take her. As if on cue the door opened to her and Bill.

"(Y/n) fucking run now and don't look back!" Roared Bill.

"I don't need to run since he wasn't invited in great granddad!" said (Y/n) to Bill.

"I don't need an invite to what isn't yours!" said Eric.

He knocked Bill out cold and grabbed (Y/n). Taking her and her stuff far away. Locking her up nude in his club's basement. She knew at the very moment that Eric owned many clubs. And it'd take awhile for her family to find her. And that was what sucked too.

"Eric I know your here and you don't have to do this to me!" said (Y/n) to him.

Eric had gotten her cunt good and wet. He slid into her swollen heat firmly. He pounded her harshly and fastly so. Hearing her scream her orgasm after orgasm out. Hearing that made what Eric was doing that much better. And he raped her over and over again all her holes. It didn't matter if she was ready.

"Now for the last part of what I plan on doing." said Eric.

Eric had feed her his blood and he some from her. Then he snapped her neck like a twig. He had Pam bury them alive. And when the next night rolled around she was remade into a vampire to feed. Eric took her hunting. But after that she punched him square in his jaw. He knew that be deserved that.

Chapter 27: Bucky "The Winter Soldier" Barnes/ Reader #2

Summary:

For deathandelirium my dearest friend one could ever ask for. Enjoy this delicious smut plot bunny. For it is dark and seductive.

Notes:

This will be a 3 part story! Enjoy! 😍💋

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

(Y/n) knew that being an mutant and agent for shield had it's difficulties. But The Winter Soldier also worked for sheild too. And he was almost always touching her in some demented way. And how he spoke down to her wasn't easy to bare either. When she'd bury her fingers deep after he talks to her.

Bucky had known that he had to prepare his women for obeying him. He had killed someone for looking at his (Y/n) when she wasn't looking salaciously so. She was going to be his and that was the state it was going to be. But he had his work cut out for him.

"Hey i am headed out now to go home. You need anything from me? I'll be gone a few days!" said (Y/n).

Bucky was staring at the mother his soon to be kids in awe. That soon she'd be swollen with his children. And that she bare his family's ring in marriage soon. His cock ached so bad that it hurt to just sit still.

"No you run along and do what you have to have Honey. I'll be just along soon enough!" said Bucky with a wicked smirk accross his face.

A chill went up her back at the way he was acting too. She had taken a flight to her family in Ireland. And celebrated the Holiday with merry and happy mood. She was always happy around family and friends. But something told her it'd be her last time.

Bucky was back at the compound busy. He had it set that he bought a place far from the Avengers compound. And was having the place stocked with things they'd need. Knowing he wasn't going to let his (Y/n) go anytime soon. He knew that she had to be his. She was going to be a good wife and mommy.

As (Y/n) was landing back on the Avengers compound. She saw Steve there talking to Bucky in a heated way. But she made it back to her room there.

"Steve you know I will have my dove. And nobody and nothing will stop me. Not even your ass punk. I will have her under me giving me my kids!" snarled Bucky.

"I can't allow you to have her Bucky. She is far better agent working here. Not some sex toy for your leisure. And besides there is someobe in special recon that wants you. She is better match for you!" said Steve.

Bucky knew that Steve was trying to get him away from her. But he wasn't having that one bit either. (Y/n) was going to be his at whatever cost was had.

"I see what your trying to do. And it won't work either. You know how many years I have ached to be in her. The manpower I have put into getting her here. And I won't lose what chance I have at having her!" sneered a dangerous and hostile Bucky as fled away now.

Steve knew that night he'd have to get her far away. And with a letter of warning to be away from Bucky. And why it was so important to do so and quickly so. Steve and her had dinner at his place. Having drugged the food and carrying her to Hill's car outside his place. Along with the stuff she'd need to leave and never come back. He was doing the right thing.

(Y/n) had woken up after hours of being asleep. She was sitting accross from Maria Hill. She was typing as fast as she could too and she looked scared too.

"Maria? What is going on? I need answers!" said (Y/n).

Maria had tossed a letter to her. And she sat to read it. Not having any ideal why she was here either sadly.

Dearest Friend,

I have given Maria the right to keep you hidden away. Bucky came to me with some threats of what he'd do to you. But I am going to lure him away from you. So you may never suffer what he has planned for you. I do this to protect you from what he may do once he realizes you aren't on earth. That your safely away with The Guardians Of The Galaxy. I am so sorry for this my friend. But Bucky has given me no other option. I just hope one day you'll remember why I am doing this for you. And that when it is safe we can see eachother again.

             From your friend Steve Rogers

(Y/n) was now truly scared of Bucky. And she saw that she was now off planet. How ever did her life get this way. Then what about her family and friend's.

"We have taken care to hide your dear one's away. It will look they all died in an explosion. But my orders still stand by Captain. I am sorry it had to be this way. But there wasn't any option!" said Maria to her softly.

"Where the fuck am I going to be staying?" asked (Y/n) to her.

"We are headed to Thor and then from there he will take you to your final destination." said Gamora.

Rocket saw the grief of what was her life now. But it was better this way. It was better than to be someone's forced wife and to have babies when your not ready. But they all had a duty what needed to be. Quill handed her a thing of small bottle of tequila.

"I know it sucks right now. But it will get better soon. I promise!" said Gamora.

They landed after what was a full week of traveling. Thor was there to collect (Y/n) from them all. Thor gave her a reassuring smile and hug. Carrying her stuff off of the transport and onto his space vehicle. They took off in the direction of what in essence is a safe house. But a big one at that cause it was Thor's.

"Thpr I have no clue what will become of me. But I am thankful to you. Just wanted to get that out!" said (Y/n) to Thor.

"You don't need to be thankful little one. I am glad we are finally meeting. Captain is a friend of mine. And he speaks very highly of you!" said Thor.

Thor had sat her stuff in her room. And said dinner should be soon. She then got settled in and changed. Thor and her had a very wise and fun talk on things. He admired that she had such an open mind to space and travel. But he knew she was still not safe.

Bucky at that very moment was wrecked with fury. How dare Steve just take it upon himself and take what was his. And without his damn permission to do so. He'd find that sweet cunt of his way and soon. There wasn't anywhere that she could hide. Not even space itself. And he'd teach Steve never to mess with him ever again. And both promises that he'd keep.

Notes:

There will be 2 more parts for this story. I promise! 😊💯

Chapter 28: Bucky "The Winter Soldier" Barnes/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had convinced Thor to help train her. So that if the time came that Thor couldn't protect her. That it would alright for her to fend for herself. Thor saw to it that she improved each day of her training lessons. Soon enough she was getting the drop on even him. They had intergalactic television from every part of the galaxy. She turned it to something earthy she knew. And saw that Earth wasn't what it was now.

A newsman was reporting that a madman named Bucky Barnes was tearing it up. That he was making it a living hell for all. And he was searching for her. And there was a video that had been sent in no less.

"My dearest bunny has taken off on me. And I want her back. To taste that slicked up pussy. To see it swollen so bad after all the fucking I've done to it. Fuck you make me so hard my bunny. All that hopping about you should be stuck on my cock for all to see. And I will have you and I will have you soon!" said Bucky while holding his thick cock out.

He looked crazed and maniacally at the television. She was sick to hear and see what he had became. Thor saw from the doorway the anger on (Y/n)'s face. He saw that she was wanting to kill him for it. He was ashamed that he had taught her to never from what is hard. But to fight through it til the end.

"I know that your there Thor. You know as well as I what I need to do. But i got to be smart doing it too. I plan to leave tonight of all thing's and stop his madness. And try to bring reason to him!" said (Y/n).

She had arranged transport off of the planet she was on. And took off with what she was going to need. She sat back and she towed to a place safety by Maria. Maria knew that this had to happen too now. Steve would have no clue as to why she was there.

"I don't get why your here now. You were safer where we put you. Atleast he can't get there." said Steve.

"But I couldn't stay there and know what was happening here. And knowing that I could've stopped it. Thor taught me to never run and fight for what it is i believe in. So if I have to try to reason with him. Then I will and then some. I have to try Steve and you know this very well." said (Y/n) to Steve and Maria.

"I am sorry to say this (Y/n). But your sister Wanda tried that and she died trying. He can't be reasoned with by nobody!" said Maria.

"It wasn't me he was talking to. The object of what it is he wants. I will leave here tomorrow and start to recon. It was what I did best. If I should fail in my task. You both have to keep going!" said (Y/n) sternly.

And so she did and scouring the few blocks in each direction swiftly. She knew she had to be covert or this would fall to bits. That however wasn't any option to have. She was wrapping it up after a a few months doing so. She had no outside help to ask of.

"You know it's risky even being this close to that building. It's like you want him to see you!" said Sam.

"Sam I need to know where to hit it. So that he flee's to his hide out. I need him to suffer for what he's done. Cause he needs to be stopped at all costs!" said (Y/n) sternly.

"I am just doing Steve a favor. Since you've been ignoring his contact. And for this mission alone!" said Sam.

"Well what other fucking choice do I have? You take your ass far the frick away from me. I am doing this fair and square. Your not stopping me birdboy!" said (Y/n).

She went right up the south side of the structure and flew up to the weakest point and kicked it in with her body. Seeing now that structure was failing now. It was to her delight that Bucky was fleeing with his convoy away. And to his sage house that really wasn't safe one bit. A sorry excuse  for one atleast.

Bucky was angry that stupid bitch almost killed him. Oh she was going regret doing that too. Going to learn to not mess with him one bit and stay his too. Glad he was able to lure her away from being away.

She got back to her hide out away from that structure. But she had set in motion her very own doom. And yet as she slept in her bed peacefully so. Her own building was being surrounded by his men. And he himself was so hot and horny for even her.

Bucky was standing right by (Y/n) next to her bed. It was such a sight to see his wife and mother to be. He stuck her with a sleeping chemical that keep her out for days. Just til they got to where he set it up for them to be intially. She was going to learn the hard way. That nobody will ever try to hide her from him.

Steve was going to tge place Sam had found she was hiding in at. But the door was busted in and her stuff was gone. And there was a note on the bed.

To Steve "fucking" Rogers

Well buddy good trying to hide my girl. But I tell you what no hard feelings. I got my girl back safe and sound. I get to do what I threatened to do to her. And you get to worry and fret over what happens next. But the time you read this I'll been balls deep in her.  But don't you worry she might even come to enjoy what I do. Too bad for you you'll won't hear her screams of joy! 😈💯💗

From the fuckface Bucky Barnes....Til The end of the line! 🤣💯

All the color drained from his body and soul. He should've bern here for his friend. But now all he could think about what his old friend was doing to his new friend. The way he was going to hurt her. It made him sick with knowledge now and forever on.

Chapter 29: Bucky "The Winter Soldier" Barnes/ Reader #4

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had woken up in the world's most comfiest bed. But what scared the ever living shit out of her was it wasn't her bed. And that this bed was vastly different from the one she had at her hide out. It dawned on her that she may of woken the beast up. And that she may be in said beasts home now too.

"Oh baby doll I get that beautiful mind is spinning out of control right now. But I tell you what you give what I want from you. And I won't have to unleash the other guy. Choose wisely!" said Bucky to the side of her.

Bucky saw the fear and hurt cross her face. He knew that she'd play it safe for him. But that body of her's wasn't going to be so lucky. And a body he wanted to ravish and lay claim to. She was going to be his soon. (Y/n) looked at Bucky with hatred now sadly.

"I'll give you what it is you want. But don't expect me to love you. And don't expect me to live further if it gets to be too much. You'll have this body but not my heart!" said (Y/n) reluctantly to Bucky around a sob.

"Oh I will get that love of yours from you. By the time I am done with you. You'll wish that you'd given it to me sooner. Cause you'll cry once I have stolen in savagely from you!" said Bucky.

She drank the water that was on the side table. After what was atleast twenty minutes just seeing what the place had to offer. She began to feel funny and hot. Her cunt felt on fire and her body begged for any sort of contact. She then realized what Bucky did.

"Fuck Bucky please make it stop. My skin needs it bad. Don't just stand there and help me!" snarled (Y/n) to Bucky.

"You begging for me to fuck right and proper baby?" asked a smug Bucky.

She literally had Bucky tear her silk robe off of her body. Bucky got her in the arm of the couch and had spread her legs out. He saw her swollen slicked cunt. He didn't wait any longer to stuff hia face in her. He heard the dirty moans roll off of her. Delighted she was tugging his hair to get him in deeper. Fuck she tasted like marshmallow dreams and honey too.

"Fuck I'm close Bucky. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" screamed (Y/n) in the throe's of orgasmic bliss.

Bucky's face was soaked in her girljuice. He was making absolutely sinful slurping noises. Relishing in how it is she tasted. And in the midst of eating her up. He was able to make her orgasm yet again and again. He came away from her sensitive pussy now.

(Y/n) was delirious on sexual sex pollen and now didn't know what she was doing. Bucky saw his girl sucking his cock like a champ. The gagging noises drove him insane with lust. Seeing her eyes blurred and only set on making him happy. He yanked her on her side on the couch and had her left ankle on his shoulder. Seeing her pussy she bare and totally his.

"You better hold tight cause I am finally taking what is mine!" snarled Bucky as he rammed in her hard.

He held his grip on her firmly. Hearing her sobbing for him to fuck her harder. Feeling her pathetic pussy suck him back in so eagerly. It just drove him to fuck into her and seeing the euphoria on her face clearly.

All he thought about in that moment was she was his and it'd stay that way til he casted her away from him. But with a malicious mind he was never ever letting her go. She was his and even if she got away. He would hunt her ass down and take her for all to see. That she was his and nobody would ever have her. If the Avengers knew better they stay far away.

Steve was slumped over his desk at the Avengers compound. He knew that liquor had no effect on him. But there was that bit of burn going that seemed to settle him. But he felt like he failed his friend so badly. It made him sick with worry of what was going on. He knew that Bucky would show no leinacy either. Not with the way Bucky talked about the thing's he'd do to (Y/n) and how he tame her soon.

A few years later on went by for all. And Steve was out on his jog. When Maria was watching something on her tablet. The look of pure horror etched her face. She called Steve back and had him sit down.

"What are you about to show me Hill?" asked a scared Steve.

It was the news reporting that a news channel had gotten a video of Bucky. And what would appear to be his friend (Y/n). But she didn't look the same as when he last saw her. Bucky had changed her and not for the good of things. She looked so lost too.

In the video Bucky was pounding her at every single angle. (Y/n) looked docile and a horny mess. Bucky was looking at the camera and watching himself drive up into her weak horny damaged body now.

"See Steve Roger's I still got her and look how happy she is. Man at first she fought me tooth and nail. But after a year and some in. Stupid bitch just caved in and to me of all thing's. God she is so fucking tight and warm. You'd think she would be like a pool after some time. But fuck she is so damn tight!" sneered Bucky Darkly.

Then it showed Bucky spraying her in his cum and the lost like of obedience cross over. She covered herself in his spunk. And Bucky then turned the camera off. Steve saw the trash bin and threw up. He threw up what he had aten. And he felt the coldness of sickness of what his friend had became now. 

"We have to try to get her back at all costs!" said Steve.

"But how? She clearly is on his side now. We need to think of what happens next. What will need to prepare for any fallout!" said Maria.

 

 

 

Notes:

I am putting in a forth part. Just too damn good to give this up now. Enjoy! 😊💯

Chapter 30: Caesar Flickerman/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was staring at the man she had been running from. She knew if that she was there then no good would come her way. She knew he was nice to everyone and his adoring fans. She being one herself once upon a time. But things changed when he got too intense and dominating her very life any way.

"You know (Y/n) it isn't very funny your running from me. But what is more is to that rebel's hideout. It was sheer luck we found you wandering about!" said Caesar scathingly so.

She noticed she was tied down to a chair nude. And that his face was way too close to her womanhood. He was sniffing her there with a sick perverse look. It was like he was remembering how she tasted there.

"Good thing my Intel told me nobody touched you. Or there would have been hell to pay. Mind you dear wife you belong to me strictly so!" said Caesar hotly.

"How could you do what you did? All those people? They were my friend's and killed them. You could've had your pick of women while I was away. But why me?" asked a sobbing (Y/n) to him.

"Because DEAR WIFE YOU BELONG TO ME. THAT IS FUCKING WHY. I MUCH RATHER KILL THOSE SLUTS. THEN HAVE THEM EVER TOUCH ME!" screamed Caesar to her.

She flinched under him and sobbed more. He shoved her legs on his shoulders and ate her out rather abusively. Hearing her sobbing made him harder than anything in this waking world. He was finally eating his wife out. And feeling her try to flee away. But he had guards hold her ankles. That way he could have what he wanted out of his darling angel.

"You think what I am doing now is bad. Watch when I finally pop that asscherry out of you. Watch me rip you open for all to see. My cock sure has missed your cunt darling!" said Caesar.

He ate her all the way to three body tearing orgasm's. Seeing her limp body bend to his will. He got her on all fours. And saw her puckered hole all gaping wide. He made sure to prepare her hole for his aching rod.

"Oh and darling if you want to scream do so. But do so knowing this could've been avoided. That if you'd given me what I want. Then I wouldn't have to take you like a savage." said Caesar.

He thrust the full length of his cock deep in her. She let out a loud scream as he pummeled her into the mattress. Seeing her writhing around under him now. Slapping her ass as he went balls deep in her ass. He reached around and lifted her right leg up. Hitting her at just the right position. And rubbing her swollen clit and seeing her buck up into him.

"Fuck how I missed tearing this ass up. You'll never run from me. You'll NEVER be free of ME EVER. You fucking understand?" said Caesar.

She was sobbing and screaming in agony. How could she have been so stupid? There was always a possibility that he was going to find her and do exactly this to her. She knew what kind of man that he was. She knew no good would come of being with him. But she put too much faith into this courtship. Her parents were just too happy she married him. So much so they boasted about it often in there circle.

He came spilling his seed deep into her wrecked ass. He carried her to the bath nearby. And got her clean again and she was put back into dress he had made. Nobody shined better than his darling wife and star. He wasn't at all sorry for how he had treated her. It all came as her fault. Stupid wretch should learn to not run. And especially from him of all thing's.

"Now they've already said you were kidnapped by Katniss and her rebels. And we like the shining couple we are. Are going to go out and say that you are safe and sound. And by your loving protective husband dear wife!" said Caesar to her harshly.

She had lost the will to say anything to him. But one way or another she'd get back. She'd either get back to them (her friends) or find her way to death's door. Because being subjected to this treatment was horribly forced. And she knew she'd act soon too. It only was a matter as to when. But soon it'd happen.

Chapter 31: Jensen Ackles/ Reader , Tom Welling/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

All (Y/n) could do was sit and watch the one she loves slip away from her. She had gotten home to see Jensen's car in her driveway. She had long since ditched him after his shitty behavior. Settling on a nice and honorable man. But he had fooled to her.

"See honey I told you can be away from me. I told any man you'd have after me would die. So this....this....this is purely all your fault. Did you not think I wasn't coming for you!" said Jensen to her.

"You sick demented fuck. I told you to stay away just for a bit. Told you I needed space!" sobbed (Y/n).

"Yeah I got that memo and all. But I knew you being the spiteful bitch you are. Would use that against me. To get yourself a new man in my place. But i don't think so!" said Jensen.

Jensen crouched behind her and gripped her hair.

"See that sorry dead fucks body is your fault!" said Jensen.

"Even though your the one who did it!" snarled (Y/n).

"Ahh that ia where your wrong sweetie. You know I never get my hands dirty. No it wasn't me. It was that big drink of a guy!" said Jensen angling her head left.

And low and behold it was Tom Welling. He looked down at her smugly so. The lecherous look that crossed his face was gorey. He didn't even look sorry. He looked like some gladiator winning his battle. And his prize was waiting to be fucked to bits.

"You know my candy apple. You should really know where your place is. And not have to get things messy. And my gosh it get dirty!" said Tom kicking the dead body.

Tom leaned in very close to face and with no care.

"When we get done with you sweetie. Let's just leave it at. Don't want to ruin the surprise!" said Tom madly in lust.

Jensen had knocked her out from the back of her head. Tom picked her up and carried her to his car. Jensen had gathered all of her belongings and got it into the SUV. Laying her on the backseat and driving off. 

 

Chapter 32: Roman Sionis/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Roman knew that his stalking of his gem was bad. It wasn't really his fault either. Harley had rejected his advances at every turn. But he knew if he couldn't have her. Then he was going for the next best thing. And that just happened to be her sexy young daughter. He had checked to see if she was of age and she was. And his cock just grew that much harder.

(Y/n) had talked to her mom into coming back to Gotham. And was told it purely her choice and not her's. So she packed up her bags and went home. Harley was there with open arms and many hugs.

"Hey my lil heart stealer. How ya been?" asked Harley.

"Well up to no good just like deadshot. He has been teaching me how to shot better. And kitana has been teaching me with the sword. The adventures I have been on I tell ya!" said (Y/n) to Harley.

(Y/n) couldn't tell her mom she was running from a stalker. Otherwise she'd be in big trouble than she already was. And boy her daddy would flip out badly. And she wanted to tell her parents and show that she could handle it. Even though it was hurting her most.

"Baby cakes I haven't seen you so restless!" said Selena to her.

"Can you keep a secret for me?" said (Y/n) to her.

She told her best friend everything that was going on. And to her friend's horror she puked up. But she at the end had assured her that it would be kept secret. Even though she had keeping things like this closed.

Roman was in his penthouse rubbing what was the fifth orgasm out. He wanted his gem so damn bad. But he knew he'd have to wait for a bit. Just til the plans went through. And that wasn't too far off now. He couldn't wait to lay waste to that bitches gem.

(Y/n) headed to see her dad and talk to him. It grew to be too much. She entered her dad's office and he was staring at her madly. She never cared for his temper. Since she had inherited just as much too.

"Hey Daddy I need to tell you some things. And promise not to flip out. Please!" said (Y/n) to him.

"I promise you that I won't. Just tell me!" said Joker.

So she told her daddy everything that she could about her stalker. Pretty much everything that needed to be said was said. Joker however was fuming with anger and revulsion towards this insect.

"Don't worry daddy is going to take care of you!" said Joker.

Joker in short order had found that it was Roman Sionis. And that leach was trying to claim his daughter for his own. And that simply wouldn't do one bit. Joker after that was in a mad rage trying to find him. And he was as slippery as they came now.

But what the joker didn't know was a man was able to get into jokers ranks. And was steering the princess of Gotham from her daddy. Under the guise that joker had said to take her away. And she had bought it. 

(Y/n) had no clue where her daddy's man was taking her. And that left her even more puzzled to find out. Then Victor Zsasz was towing her into a building. It was impressive to say the least. And she was sat at a dinning table. Then Roman came strutting in now.

"Oh your daddy sent you to me to keep you safe. And safe you shall be. Uncle Roman will take great care of you!" said Roman.

Roman couldn't believe that his plan had worked. Now all that he had to do was keep her here. And under him at all costs. She looked so damn adorable in her pink crop top and mini skirt with black flip flops. He could see that she wore no bra under her shirt. The pert nipples were showing shamefully so.

(Y/n) was noticing that Roman was the man that had been stalking her. She knew as soon as he said the I am taking care of you part. And the way he was staring at her body with a sick perverted stare now. She knew that she had to get away and fast too.

"Roman can I use your bathroom please?" asked (Y/n) to him softly.

"Anything for you my gem!" said Roman to her.

But before she could leave the table she was knocked out. Roman knew that excuse far too well. And had ripped off her clothes and chained her up to his bed. He saw that her pussy was shaven and tiny. He had bent to take a nipple into his mouth. And roughly licked both til they were swollen and redden. 

"My beautiful gem is going to learn whom her master is. And that indeed is me. Not her. And carry on my heir in her." thought Roman with sadistic joy now.

Joker had been trying to find his daughter. To tell her that there was a mole in his ranks. But he found a note on her bed. And it just made him that much madder. 

To The Joker

I have my beautiful gem right where she will be at. Have always had an uncanny way of getting what it is I want. And what I wanted is finally by me now. Your daughter won't be hurt much (maybe a lil). But when I am done with her. What am I saying she will be by me forever. Good luck trying to find her! Bye you prick!

From Roman Sionis 😈

The joker had let out a most violent laugh. It would be funny when he is running to save his life. War will be brought upon him. Roman had no clue of the war he has caused on his head. But soon he would and soon it would be all his fault. He'd get his daughter back and kill that pest. A pest that he would destroy.

Roman was pounding the full length of his cock in (Y/n). All the while she held onto him for dear life. Cause that was all that she could do at the time. He knew how to fuck her with his body. So much so that she kept cumming on his cock. And he kept making she sure she was screaming each orgasm out too.

"Oh dang I wished you'd stay put. Oh well your mine now. And I promise tomorrow we wed. Making you my wife on the quick. No way I am losing a chance such as this one!" said Roman as he lit cigar up.

She could feel his copious amounts of seed spill from her cunt. Turned away from him with sadness and fury. Sadness that he had taken her virginity away so savagely and with no remorse. And fury that she had been suckered into such a ploy for this act.

"You know babygirl you should really have yourself to blame. Gosh your such the fighter. Made me hard for months. Months of craving you hard!" said Roman.

A part of her died inside at his confessions. The way for weeks he did things with her. The way anytime she had tried to fight or run. How he would treat her afterwards. But what truly broke her down was his cock. The way she was forced to her knee's and to suck him off. Luckily she hadn't gotten pregnant yet.

Roman had just gotten done fucking his gem. When a hole was blasted in by his bed. And that he was shot dead. But what broke even the joker and Harley was that there daughter was lost. Joker had done the same to Harley. But this was a step way too far now.

Deadshot had taken a clean blanket nearby and covered her up. And Kitana was there to clean her up. Selena was also there to try to get her to talk or eat. This went on for weeks before she even she said anything. And it was her father's name that was said.

And so the healing process was a slow one. But each day it held new healing and comfort. Harley had made sure nobody that couldn't be trusted was far the fuck away. Only select few were even allowed nearby. Until one day a package came she didn't want. She sat at the end of the bed and stared at the pregnancy test. And screamed her head off in pain.

Roman from hell could be heard laughing his ass off. And to know that he had gotten his wife knocked up. It was child that lay in her stomach. And one that she wouldn't be able to get rid of so easily. He made sure that science held true with this. And he was happy to about it. He was going to be happy father too now.

Chapter 33: Thor/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Thor was pounding Tony Starks's daughter. But it wasn't one bit consensual. When Thor first got to the Avengers compound. He saw her with her barely there dress and the lithe body under it. He knew that he had to have her. In the elevator one time as he gotten her off on his hand. Then with his mouth on her cunt. She had tried fighting him both time's.

"Please Thor you've had your fun. Now let me be. There are many maidens you can have here on Migard. But I am already taken for!" said (Y/n) around a sob.

He slapped her ass hard and thrust violently deep in her cunt. He could feeling her cumming from his rough handling of her body. And yet he never cared for her plight. He wanted to let the other guy she was with know she just as much his now. 

"Please Thor I have to get to the meeting!" said (Y/n).

Thor had dumped his load and let her leave him. He was going to be back on her soon. Her cunt just felt so damn good on him. And that wasn't something he ever denied. She was soon to come with him away.

(Y/n) rushed back to her room to clean up Thor's mess. As she got to the meeting her dad had a look of concern on his face. But knew she'd say nothing of it. And that had broken his heart too. He really though he was getting somewhere with her too.

"Sorry Daddy I am late. Traffic was a bitch I tell ya. But what I am here for?" asked (Y/n) to her dad.

"Your here cause fury wants you to go undercover. But I told there was no way you'd do it. But the choice is yours!" Said Tony to her.

By the end of the day she was all packed and left. It was cause she wanted to get away from Thor. He big cock self had broken through her tiny tight cunt. She felt so used up by him. But she knew she had to be strong. She was going to be gone for a few months or so. That would give her enough time to heal up.

Thor had tried to find his (Y/n) everywhere. But not even technology couldn't help him track her down. That about made him mad and furious at her. He knew that as she got back he was going to have to steal her. And steal her it would have to be. And was going to wish she would have stayed up and under him. But Thor had to plan how he would do it now.

Months had gone by and she had finally was back home. Feeling healed up and as relaxed as can be. She saw her dad and gave him a bear hug with sweet smile. They went to travel around for a bit and came back. She settled on her bed and fell her ass to sleep.

Thor that night had put a sediative in her water. And that made it easier as he had shit down the security. And then carried her to his spaceship and flew away.

"Little flower your going to wish for death soon!" Thought a dangerous Thor.

 

Chapter 34: Lucius Malfoy/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) and Draco were talking about what there father had wanted out of them. But they waited by the dockside instructed to by there father. They saw his arrival was coming there way. Being nervous around him came almost too easily and far too quickly so.

"Hello father what is it that you have called us for?" asked Draco sternly.

Lucius had slapped Draco for being too forthcoming. It was an obvious flaw he had gotten from there mom. However Lucius looked at her with disgust too. No doubt hearing the rumor of her lost virginity now.

"My dearest daughter follow me now. Draco I will be to you later on. While I talk to your sister!" said Lucius. Draco looked scared for his sister with dad. She shooed him away with a simple look his way. Lucius had casted the place in privacy and secrecy.

"What makes you think of giving away what should have been mine sweet daughter?" asked Lucius.

He gripped onto her jaw and made her look at him. She had that flare for being disobedient to him. And that to him just wouldn't do one bit. She was to give that pearl to him. Not some silly school boy she had.

"Dad I thought when the time came. You'd want to have had me already ready for you to take me. That way I was ready for you to have me!" said (Y/n) sadly.

"I from this point on won't have you being a whore. Do I make myself clear dear girl? Holiday isn't too far off and you'll be home soon enough. But you may hang out with any boy you want. As long as they don't covet what is mine!" said Lucius to her hotly so.

Lucius had roughly pinned her to the boathouses door. And lifted her skirt up and sniffed her bare cunt. Licking her seemingly to five strong orgasm's. Hearing her whimpers of overstimulation had turned him on. And jerked off to her cumming on his mouth.

"Do run along now deary class for you should be soon. If i find out you'd had another. Death will seem like a sweet dream." threatened Lucius to her.

"Yes Father!" said (Y/n) to her father.

She had left to go to class and sitting hurt something awful. Draco noticed and felt bad for his sister now. (Y/n) had wanted to die inside cause this was wrong. A dad had no right to touch her in such a way. But who could she tell that would believe her. And with a sad thought she knew nobody that'd help her out.

"Father has talked me to try to find something over holiday. He is sending mom and me away to get it. So you and him will be at home all alone. But fret not dear sister I will be home not too much after!" said Draco.

Dread ran in her veins at the ploy there father was making. It would mean that she was going to be violated by her father in a way worst way. She hung out mostly around pansy. But other than that she kept to herself with her studies. She was crying in the girl's lavatory. But Hermione was there and heard it.

"Hey are you okay? Do you need help?" asked Hermione softly.

(Y/n) had stroked out of the stall she was in. Tears were streaming down her face. Hermione knew that this was Draco's younger sister and gave her hug.

"I don't think you can help me one bit. My father wants something out of me I can't give. It is immoral for a dad to do so upon me. I am afraid once done I will kill myself!" sobbed (Y/n) to Hermione.

Hermione wanted to retch what she ate. She knew what it was she spoke of. And dragged her to the Gryffindor common room. Even though she was a Slytherin. Hermione handed her a blanket and hot chocolate. While she told her friends what was going on. And they knew that they had to keep her safe.

"Hey (Y/n) we are going to keep you safe. Why didn't you reach out sooner? Holiday is like two weeks away!" said Harry.

"Because father said that if I told anybody that he'd kill me!" sobbed (Y/n) to them all.

Ginny ran over to her and held her. Hermione had ran to get professor McGonagall and told her what was going on aswell. Then she went to the headmaster and was decided she'd stay at a secret location over holiday. Aswell as a few select aurors for her safety. But she'd be taken a few days earlier to get there.

Holiday had rolled around and she had been at the safe house they had her at. It was both cosy and very homey. Harry and his friends came with her too. That way she wouldn't be stuck with the adults there. It was made clear that she was meant to be kept safe. And for the first time she felt like she belonged to.

Lucius was fuming with madness in his veins. Draco had been questioned about where she was. And he had no clue where she was at. But said they had almost found the thing he was asking for them to get. Not even he asked Pansy she had no ideal either. He had plans to have married his daughter and now those plans were ruined. Damn bitch wasn't getting away that easily. And not with him of all thing's.

After holiday was done and all. It was decided that she was to stay at the safe house. And that any school work would be done from where it is she was at. And she bid her friends good bye for now though. She had done all her work in a timely fashion. But she missed the outside world. She missed running with Pansy to see who got to the lake first. 

Lucius had found out where his daughter was at. He had gathered up any deatheaters he could. And layed seige upon the place. To find that it was empty and barren. His cock ached to be his sweet little dove.

(Y/n) had been safely moved to a new safe house. It had been leaked the auror had been beaten up for trying to get to her. Harry had owled the head auror in charge of his friends safety. He needed to know if she was okay. And was told not to worry about it.

She had snuck out and went to where her dad was sure to be working at. He was still on edge aswell. He didn't however look a mess like she hoped he would be. But what could she really say to him? 

"Hello father. I hear you've been trying to find me. Well to be honest being scared of you!" said (Y/n).

"Scared I am going to tear your holes up. It is my right to violate you as your dad. I should be your first in everything. Not even Azkaban could keep me away from you. Not even you being away from me. Will you ever be free of me. I will always find you and have you!" said Lucius Sadistically.

Aurors had heard every word he had spoken. And the sick part was Draco and Narcissa heard what he had said. And that part had made them both sick and sad. Sick that the head of house had said such things. And sad that she had endure that brunt so much. Narcissa ran to hug her daughter's weeping body. Draco however became very protective of her.

(To Be Continued).....

Chapter 35: Dean Winchester/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

(Y/n) knew that Dean was sick before it all went to shit. But both of her brothers were stubborn and very ignorant. Cause they didn't think of the any of there consequences of there actions. And they never heard anything she had to say. They hurt her by doing so. So she like them had picked up and left them there.

Dean and Sam were coming back from a hunt. Cause they truly felt bad for not hearing there little sister out. So they planned to make it up to her for it now. But they got to the war room and a letter was there.

Dean & Sam,

I left you two cause you both suck balls. I have had it of your male driven ego's. Don't expect me back any time soon. You both deserve whatever comes next for you both. But I digress you will have deserved it too. I will have been far away as you read this letter. See ya don't wanna be ya's! 

(Y/n) 

Dean and Sam were not only mad at their sister. But they were rageful of the fact this was there fault. If only they listened to her more. Gave her some credit too. But they knew if she was gone. She was gone and for good. Not even they could find her ass alive.

(Y/n) was listening to Fire Meets Fate by Ruelle. As she smirked at her getting away. Having just landed in Paris, France and checking into a hotel. She had stolen the credit card Charlie had left behind so they had whatever money they needed. Life was looking good for her. And she was living it the good way.

Two years later on and Sam was struggling to find Dean. Now that he was a Demon and all. Nobody could find him and it stayed that way. He had lost the info he had on his sister. And that made him sob and cry. He was miserable by the choices he had made.

(Y/n) was in Greece at a rager. Partying never seemed so sweet and glorious. Nothing felt better than to have her brother Dean actually listening to her and fucking into her any chance they gotten now. They never looked back after he had found her in China. They fucked for what had been weeks on end.

"You better fucking bend over and let me at it!" snarled Dean heatedly.

She let Dean pound her good and hard. He gripped her hips as he owned them now. She knew it was sick and depraved. But when there bodies slammed together it just felt right. She and he were now one.

"Oh Fuck Dean...Dean...Dean...DEAN!!" screamed (Y/n) into the crowd as she came all over his cock.

"Your tight cunt bitch that is mine!" snarled Dean.

They danced and danced all the while Dean's cum was between her legs. She got a darkly perverse satisfaction having it there. And Dean knew this fact very well. It was like a high they couldn't come off. No matter how many times it was spoke of. But neither of them cared much for right or wrong now.

Sam was looking like he was going to off himself. He couldn't find his sister or brother. But now they stood in front of him as though no wrong had been done. But later on he heard them going at it like animals. He puked for what they had became. Something really bad had happened. And he was going to solve it.

Dean and (Y/n) had gotten a sick delight at Sam's discomfort. They fucked right in front of him. Laughing as they were hearing him puke. He was tied down a d forced to watch. And having no say in when it was to stop. (Y/n) moaned aroubd Dean's thick cock impaling her. And Dean sucking her nipples in his eager mouth. The way Dean punished her small clit. Hearing the sadistic violent slamming of flesh on flesh action. The wet sucking noises they came too.

"It probably sucks that no matter what. I have defiled our own sister. Made her my wife willingly. And now it would seem I fucked a baby in her. Great news Sam your going to be an uncle!" said Dean savagely.

"Yeah Sam my little pussy all stretched out. But I tell you what I will name the babies middle name your name. God Dean your fucking mine!" said (Y/n).

Dean had seen her cum all over his thick cock. And it made him cum harder in her. The way she looked so ravaged made him possessive over his sister wife. Made him become an animal around her now too.

"Bet you now wish you hadn't been so nosy. But here we are and now you get us. Here fucking our sick malicious minds out. Like one twisted demented family. Times certainly have changed!" said Dean.

Sam watched in horror as she lapped up Dean's messy cock up. And Dean eating her soiled pussy. Seeing there sweaty bodies just going at it over and over again. Seeing there perverse faces in delight. It was at that very moment they had broken Sam's mind. And what is more is that they didn't care either.

Chapter 36: Lucius Malfoy/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Lucius was in Azkaban prison waiting trail. But he was mostly focused on his sweet daughter. One way or the other he was going to have her. Even if that meant killing all whom got in his way and making it look an accident. But (Y/n) would know differently. He just had to convince those doing his case he would get help. Then plot along the way to get her.

Draco while they had class was sat next to her. Along with the friend's she had made. They all sat by her. It was made apparent that she wasn't just a pureblood witch. But she was also a half vella. Meaning powerful witches or wizard's could become violent around her. Her very essence would lure them in.

"Hey (Y/n) dad's trial is this week. Did you want to go? I and some others would be there for moral support. If that is ok?" said Draco.

She had hugged her brother to calm her nerves now.

"Yes Draco we will go and face him. But I will not fear him ever again. And neither shall we show it. We have nothing to prove to that lowlife!" said (Y/n) calmly.

So she and he with the gang went with her. Since they permission to do so. She sat in the courtroom serenely so. Draco held her hand in his to support her. It meant the world when Harry took the other. In came there father in what was rags and filthy clothes.

Lucius looked up and saw his sweet dove. The one he was to have soon. But he had to play this right. He averted his eyes away from her lithe little sexy body.

"Why it is that you attacked your daughter?" asked Umbridge in disgust.

"Cause I wasn't thinking with a clear mind!" said Lucius.

"So that is your excuse of doing so?" asked Arthur angerly.

"I know she may never forgive or forget what I did. But I do so hope to change my ways. I want to seek help and hoping one day she wants to forgive me. Just so I can clean the errors of my ways!" said Lucius.

"As it so happens she is here today in the courtroom!" said Umbridge.

She made her way to the podium shaky. Having her head held high. And to prove she feared not the man that was there. She held out the note she wrote.

"I stand in this room not with fear or resentment. But as a victim of my father's unbridled lust for me. I stand here to face the man my dad has become. I stand here to stay you didn't defeat me. As I have defeated you. I stand here in spite of all of what you did to me. I hope you rot away from what you did. But I hope you get better. I hope you become the man mom wants you to be. That you get the help you receive. I have made a pledge to stay away til that has been done. But I hope you should know if you should come for me or those I hold dear. I will do what it is that you have done to me. Done to you way worstly. For I am not your daughter. But your foe from this moment on. I will miss whom you used to be and whom you used to be for me. But this is how it is going to go!" said (Y/n) with brave conviction.

Her family and friend's cheered her on. But we're told to shimmer down for the time being. She had taken her seat at that moment. And she felt a weight lift. As though all worries had been tossed far away now.

Lucius had to play his part to not burst out. How dare disown him in public. And to those that were by her. It made him as the man he was became anger at her. But in due time was to show her whom she belonged to. And have under him as she was to be his soon.

"Well with that said we will have you seek help. And it will be upon those sessions. That we will either ready you for more time in prison or have you released. But you must comply with the regulations we will enforce. Do you understand?!" said Umbridge sternly.

"I understand what lays ahead. And i willing to do what it takes. I just want to get better and live a life." said Lucius.

So over time he sought the help he would need to get out. But he was shocked to see his daughter present. She looked thoroughly put off being there by him now. He saw that she was engaged now and that pissed him off. He would take care of that soon enough. But he sat accross from her and the therapist.

"Hello Mr. Malfoy I have brought in your daughter. She is here as your last test. To see if we can let you out. And depending on how this goes you will either receive more prison time. Or you will be released to the public. Do you understand?" asked the therapist

"Yes i understand!" said Lucius calmly.

"Good. Now how do either feel or think of her being here?" asked the therapist.

Lucius had to be careful on how he answers her now.

"I feel awful for how I treated her!" said Lucius.

(Y/n) was instructed to hold his hand calmly so. He felt his cock twitch in his pants. And his eye's dilated.

"You don't have to fear her or her touch!" said the therapist.

"I just don't want to hurt her again!" said Lucius.

"The only person your hurting is yourself. And that isn't why I am here. You have truly moved on. For that i am proud of you!" said (Y/n).

Blaise saw his fiancee holding her dad's hand. And he was proud of that acheivement. She had put her trauma aside for this. And he made him love her more than he could ever say. She was so brave too.

"Well it looks that you may be released next week. But I still want you to attend your sessions with the therapist I suggested. And take the meds you need to. (Y/n) you may go now and see you next week!" said the therapist 

She had left there hand in hand with the guy she fell in love with. He told her how brave she was there. It lit up the smile that he came to love and adore her for. They got back home and settled into bed softly. Blaise held onto her as they slept peacefully.

But they didn't know what madness wpuld head there way. They didn't know that a mad man was going to tear the fabric of sanity away. And she didn't know that she was going to be his at any chance he got. 

Chapter 37: Bucky "The Winter Soldier" Barnes/ Reader/ Steve Rogers #5

Summary:

There will be more soon of this delicious story. And no more of this "One last part" thing I am doing. Hell there will be more. Prepare for havoc to erupt.

Chapter Text

Bucky looked upon his darling wife (Y/n). He looked at all the progress he had made on her. He broke her down and built her back up. Yes it was depraved how he went about it. But she had to be his and his only. The thought of Steve trying to tell him what to do. That only seemed to make him want her that much more. Bucky couldn't stop fucking her to bits.

(Y/n) looked at Bucky with love in her heart. But deep down she detested all that Bucky did. It was very inhumane and torturous. But she had slipped on a persona to match what he wanted. Even though it killed her inside. But she'd be free soon enough.

"Ready to cause some hell at the compound?" asked Bucky so surely.

She was already geared up in suit that matched his. And they came on ahead of the Hydra goons. So it'd look like it wasn't there fault. She wore her mask and he wore his own. As to not alert the compound too much. Guards had seemingly been disposed of too.

Steve was in his room trying to get some shut eye. But the fact is he was miserable and hurt. And there wasn't much he could ever do. If she was with Bucky. Then she was already doomed as can be now too. Steve walked out of his room and saw her sitting.

"Hello Steve I hear that you've been looking for me. Now I don't have much time. Bucky thinks i am in love with him. As to which I am not. He plans to kill the rest of the team. And cannot allow that one bit. You get suited up and I will fill you on what needs to happen. He thinks I am here seducing you to high heaven. Now when he gets here act like it. My life depends on you selling it!" said (Y/n) to Steve scared.

Steve had gotten into his suit fast. And they went to the couch to act like they were making out. Bucky strode in and sat by them. Seeing them grinding and humping the other. His cock ached and was angered by such a sight. But he wanted them for himself now.

"Now listen here you two will belong to me. As she has told you my big plan is for us to be a family. We will breed her and we will enjoy it. And Steve you will give me head and that ass too. As long as you fuck me til I spew cum over your chest." said Bucky.

Steve had gripped her hips and rubbed his crotch into her own. The whimper that came from her was almost too much for Bucky to handle. Steve hated that this had to happen. Forcing himself on her body. But she had started to nibble on his earlobe hard.

"Get ready to fight for your life. When I say bingo. We fight tooth and nail!" whispered (Y/n) into Steve's ear.

Bucky however couldn't detect what it is she had said. Bucky gripped Steve's head and angled it away. Bucky started to paw at Steve's body with force now.

"Bingo!" said (Y/n).

So a much fervious fight had been fought with Steve and (Y/n) against Bucky. Bucky at that very moment felt a deep sense of betrayal. But they fought as hard as they could. The rest of the Avengers had survived the Hydra goons. And came to help both Steve and (Y/n) to get Bucky pinned down. Bruce in hulk form had been able to. And Bucky was out for the count.

Bucky was tossed into a heavily guarded and reinforced room. And strapped down as best as they could. Bucky would stay there for a very long time.

(Y/n) had hugged every last of the Avengers. It was made apparent that she had put her training to full use. They knew it'd be a long while til she could be healed up. Tony held onto her and cried with her.

"I can't believe that I am free of him!" said (Y/n) sadly.

They could tell a big part of whom she was torn away. Natasha saw and weap at the person she was now. Steve hated that his once best friend did this. Bruce had started to devise a plan to get Bucky away from her. And for good this time and he'd make sure it stuck. No matter how much he stayed awake for it.

Bruce after what had been after three months had placed a brain altering serum in Bucky's head. It would go off any time he was near (Y/n). It would act as barrier. So that anytime he got near her. It would make him go the other way. And she wore a bracelet that would drive him away from her altogether now.

"So you are sure that this will work?" asked (Y/n) to Bruce.

"Only one way to try it out!" said Bruce.

Bucky had been walking to where he was going. But as though a switch went off. His body directed him to go the other way. Cause she was nearby to wherever he was at. And yet as time went on he drifted further part. (Y/n) had eventually started to date Steve. Steve had treated her like she was suppose to.

Bucky however had to play his part to. He had gotten in touch with Hydra. And they had removed what it is the Avengers had put in. And they put in something that would make it so she stayed his. But it would have to injected. And knew exactly how he would do it. But it would take time to do so and he had time.

 

Chapter 38: Clark Kent/ Reader #1 (smallville version)

Summary:

For Haley Chambers! 😊💯

Chapter Text

Clark Kent knew it was sick and depraved what he wanted. But he saw Lex's daughter coming out of LexCorp in that tight ass suit. Lex and him were still at odds with the other. But atleast Lex did something smart for a change. Having a daughter to breed and have as his. Lex owed him for all the saving of his ass. He just had to plan on the how and when of it.

(Y/n) had exited her dad's office building. They had a good meal together. But he was sending her on a trip for the company. It was important she attend said meeting. It was to expand a building for her site for LexCorp. So she could facilitate it from California.

"Yes dad I am boarding now. See you in a week. Yes i love you daddy. Stay Safe!" said (Y/n) to Lex.

She sat back in her seat in the jet. And got to her suite at the hotel that was near the meeting place. The next few days rolled around and they were at a point of nearly being done. Which made her happy and gleeful. This was a cakewalk for her like eating.

"So it looks we can start breaking ground by the end of the next week. And you can come see more in two months. If there is any problems will let you know!" said Wertz.

"Good and I'll want weekly updates aswell!" said (Y/n).

The next day or so she just took some time to herself. It helped to unwind from the hustle and bustle of business life. But she missed the girl she used to be. But she knew that certain things had to be done. And it was that family came first in all.

Clark knew she would be back soon. He sat at his desk at home stroking his cock. He knew that she should be so lucky. To be able to catch his attention. To be the one he wanted to marry and breed. Whether you wanted it or not would be out of the question. You'd learn in time whom the boss was. He spewed his hot cum all over his stomach and face.

"Soon she would learn to slurp his cum. To have it deep inside of her. To make her breed his kids. To have her constantly under him. Feeling her tight cunt wrap his huge monster cock. Soon she'd be his only!" thought Clark Sadistically.

She landed back on there family's airport. Lex was there to see her back home safely. Lex knew Clark had been stalking his daughter. And that made him both angry and sick to his stomach. He had a plan to stop Clark's sick antics. By doing what Lana had done. But he would have to act quickly so it worked.

Clark knew that Lex was up to something. Something to keep him away from what is his. He was going to steal her that night. Make for damn sure she stayed his. Even if that meant killing Lex no matter what. It was either now or never. And it'd be that night too.

(Y/n) was hauled into what looked like a lab now. It scared her caused it looked rigged up for her. But she knew whatever he daddy wanted was best for her. So she would go along with whatever it was. But the lab was thrown into chaos by Clark Kent now.

"Mr. Kent what in heavens name are you doing here?" asked (Y/n).

He didn't care answer her question. But he scooped her up and sped them out. Clark saw the fear on her face and it was delicious. As much as he was going to eat her kitty. To see if she were truly sweet as her persona. (Y/n) knew now why he dad was scared.

"Clark you can let me go. I'll do whatever it is you want of me. But please don't do whatever your going to do to me. It's not really necessary!" said (Y/n).

Clark got to where he had it all set to go. Speeding her to the bed in the middle. Laying her flat on her back and ripping her clothes apart. Seeing her so bare for him made him hard. He tore his clothes off of her body. She was his and nobody was stopping it.

"You know the best part of you being here? Out in the middle of woods. Miles and hours away from any civilians. What do you think it is?" asked Clark hotly.

(Y/n) knew this was the monster he dad warned her about. The beast he told her to avoid at all costs. He was in front of her and his angry looking cock. It was scaring her cause she knew where it was going into.

"Please Clark you are a good man. Don't tear your life away just on me. We can both walk away!" said (Y/n).

"Oh please (Y/n) you were meant to be mine. Your daddy didn't hide you well enough. And now we will both get what we want!" said Clark to her harshly.

Clark had put her legs on his shoulders. And started to eat her pretty pink pussy alive. Hearing her scream orgasm after orgasm out. Feeling her juicy sweetness pour out of her cunt. (Y/n) sobbed him to stop and begged for her dad. Clark would just laugh at that. Cause he far too gone to ever stop this now.

"You know I knew you'd be sweet. But this pussy was meant to be mine. Mine to have as long as I want. I will not ever give you up." said Clark hornily so.

Clark angled her onto her right side. And he pummeled her tight cunt she he was hovering over her. Seeing her losing her mind to the orgasm's he was giving her body. Clark saw the fight leave her. In it's place was lust and want. He had coated his cock in a special liquid. That once in a females cunt they had. That wouldn't wanna be away from your cock.

"Oh sweetheart you and I are going to get along just great. No more fighting what iw. No more trying to hide from me. You are all mines! MINE'S!" Roared Clark.

He battered her cunt hard and fast. The wet slapping noises of flesh drove him mad with lust. He finally felt at home now. He drove into her for hours and days on end. Til he saw her stomach swollen with child. He knew that now she wouldn't stray from him.

Lex was sick with worry for his daughter. He knew what Clark was doing to her. The things that he had thought of. It made him so sick he threw up often. But he had anyone out there trying to find her alive. He knew that she was going to need therapy after.

Clark and (Y/n) were now married and had a child on the way. And now they were headed to LexCorp headquarters. To where (Y/n)'s father was working at. They casually just strode into the building now.

"CLARK YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" yelled Lex.

"Well we came to tell you that your going to be grandfather. And oh by the way I am your son in law now. So that is going to sting for a bit!" said Clark.

Clark bent down to rub his wife's pregnant belly. But what made him truly sick was how docile his daughter looked. The way her eye's shined with lust. The way her body begged to have cock. And the way Clark looked like he was eating that up. Lex was at a lost of what to do. So he passed out cold from shock. (Y/n) just giggled in a maniac way at this.

"Guessing he doesn't know what comes next!" simpered (Y/n) to her husband.

"No but he will learn soon enough. And when he does find out. It will be way too late!" said Clark boldly.

Clark picked up Lex and Strode out of there. The fun was about to start. And Clark would have his way soon. He was going to do what he did to (Y/n) to Lex.

(To Be Continued).....

Chapter 39: Roman Sionis/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) held onto her baby with the love she could. But nothing could get past how the child came. That was something that constantly haunted her daily now. It was constant reminder that Roman had taken her. How he had fucked her and with really no mercy.

"Hey babycakes how ya doing?" asked Harley softly.

"Doing really well. But Jessaline is being fussy again. I think that is a side she got from Roman. But I don't fault her on that." said (Y/n) to Harley.

Harley took the baby for a bit. So that her daughter could relax or sleep. But she wandered over to where her dad was at. He was currently yelling at a lackie.

"Hey dad can I take frost with me outside?" asked (Y/n) to her dad.

He had allowed it for a few hours or so. He drove her to get a few things she and her baby needed. Frost was then knocked out by what was Victor Zsasz. He looked at her with menacing look. Then he had knocked her out cold. Carrying her to his car and driving off. He has happy for what lay ahead of her.

Roman was back and ready to get things started. It took some time to get back to earth. But after some time he was able to do exactly that too. His cock ached to be in his wife again and again. And somehow be able to get his child. But he would work one thing at a time. As he saw his wife on there bed.

"Thank you for getting her back to me!" said Roman.

"Oh i was just too damn happy to help!" said Victor.

"Bet she didn't even see it coming either!" said Roman.

"No. But I got her here all in one piece. Enjoy!" said Victor.

Victor left knowing what she would be put through. It made him giddy with that knowledge. Roman looked at his beautiful wife laying down. And her freshly once pregnant body too. How her body had grown curvy and supple. He felt so lucky she was his now.

"Roman I know that your staring like some happy blissed out creep. But I have to get my child back. And stay by my dad and mom. They know what is best for me. Not like a pervert like you!" said (Y/n).

"Look I get me being back sucks. But see it from my point of view. You have rightfully belonged to me. Whether you believe that or not. That isn't my deal but yours. But I will have you again willing or not!" said Roman.

"What is so special about me? That you chase and rap....." said (Y/n) being slapped hard on her face.

"I will not have you say the r word. What i do to you is love. Nothing more nothing less. You have accept that you will never win. Not against me or what I give!" said Roman.

She sat up in bed and stared up at her tormentor. It chilled her that his lust or love ran this deep. That if she didn't watch out she would die by his hands. He gave no mercy to her. That is what had haunted her. 

He stared at the object of his obsession. The very thing that had made him so hard up. He only had one job to do. But he would hold off on that a bit. His desire for her ran so deep and hard. She was his only.

"Roman you don't have to do this to me. We can go our separate ways. I'll never hear from you and you do the same. But I can't let you do what you do to me yet again. I won't handle it again!" said (Y/n) sadly so.

Roman had pinned her under him harshly. He would never care about what she wanted. Never want her comfort in anything. She was his to do as he bid.

"Look dear wife you will do as i say. Or all the damn family and friend's die. You do as I say and they live. But live under me knowing I will have you. That there is room for running away or hiding." said Roman harshly.

(Y/n) had at that point given up. With the words he had said hurt way worst now. In her state she was in. Roman had been able to impale himself in her cunt. Feeling her cunt again made his body buzz in joy. It felt so damn good seeing her give up to him now.

"Fuck you have no ideal how fucking good you feel!" snarled Roman.

"Please kill me and be done with me!" sobbed (Y/n).

"As long as I live you'll never be free of me. You'll never escape my lust. You deserve to be mine!" sneered Roman.

He rocked inside of her tight channel without leinacy. Her whimpers just drove him to fuck her harder. He was a man possessed by having her his at all costs. Nothing would ever tear him away from her. She was the star he always wanted. And now he had at now.

Joker and Harley had been called by Frost. He told them of what had happened. What he suspected what could be going on. With horror they realized that Roman was back. And having it out with tgere daughter. That about made them scared and furious.

Roman had been at (Y/n) for days. Days of pulling orgasm and cum from both of them. Days of having to hear her beg for a death that wouldn't come. But he enjoyed the sick perversion of her fucked out face. Seeing her body controt in such a delicious ways. He was in heaven being inside of her delectable body. It was truly a damn sinful delight too.

Joker and Harley feared the worst had happened. That is when Frost had gotten a call. To bring (Y/n)'s daughter to the mom at a meeting spot by (Y/n) herself. Harley and Joker had planned a few escaoe plans. Things that would have to happen quickly so. That way it would ensure there daughters and her babies safety. They had a plan of what was to be.

(Y/n) was in a matching style as Roman. He wanted it that way for a reason. They hopped into the car and drove off. Roman was finally having his family back. The one that the joker had taken from him by force. They had arrived not nuch later on and waited now.

"You should be lucky that your my wife. Our child is our blessing onto this destructive world. Atleast we made our child with love and hope!" said Roman.

(Y/n) had stepped out of the car. She saw her father standing there with a certain look. Harley held onto her baby. And that had warmed her heart with love.

"Hey mom give me my child and nobody has to get hurt. And that is the last thing I wanna do. So think on what happens next!" said (Y/n) lost in a haze.

(Y/n) walked up to her child and there was a huge ambush. (Y/n), Jessaline , Harley ,and Joker were rushed away in a van. Getting away fast and quickly. 

"Now sweetie I know your confused. But we do this cause we love you both. Everybody knew after about the last 48 hours what was going down. We are meeting everybody at a safe location. But we all have everything we all are going to need. So that we can all lay low for a good long bit!" said Harley in a rush.

They drove for what was about five and some hours. She got out of the van with her family. And got her into another vehicle with them. Driving the rest of last two hours. And finally making it to a mansion so damn huge. Of course her dad had to have it big.

"Welcome home honey to our new place!" said Joker.

Roman and Victor were pissed that they had been ambushed and knocked out. Roman would find his wife and child. Nobody did what they did and got away with it. Those fuckers every last them would die. And die a painful death as he squeezed them for any information in both his wife and his daughter.

 

 

Chapter 40: Lucifer Morningstar/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was able to trick her father. Saying she was to have a girl's day with Maze. But she was fleeing away from her dad. After days of planning this to the tee. It had worked like a charm no less. She was far away now that she had stolen her dad's money and jewels. After having being held hostage to her dad's deeds.

Lucifer had came back later than normal. The case he had with the detective ran a bit later than he hoped. But knowing what was at his place got him excited. She had better be there on his bed nude and waiting. His cock ached to be buried in her yet again.

"(Y/n) darling daddy wants that sweet cunny. And I won't be taking no for an answer. Your mine, remember?" snarked Lucifer.

He saw that his bed didn't have his daughter in it. And that made him about pissed off. He called Maze and she didn't where she was at. He hung up the call and tossed things about in his penthouse angrily.

"Where then could that devious cunt be at now?" thought Lucifer with lust clouding his thoughts.

Then it came to him to check the guest room. (Y/n) would crash in there from time to time. Then he saw that all of her stuff was gone. And then he checked his safe he had and half of it was gone. Well the fucken bitch was quite clever. Clever enough to deceive him The Devil. But he always did enjoy a chase. But trying to find his daughter was always tricky. Too bad he had nothing to go on for now.

(Y/n) had made it to her destination safely. But she knew that she couldn't stay here long. But she had missed what the City of Gotham had to offer her. It held what was both crime and joy to her of all thing's. But she'd have to be gone by morning for her last leg.

But a knock had came to her door and it was the last person she ever wanted to see. It was her ex Bruce Wayne. He didn't look fazed that she was there now. She had ushered him into the room quickly and sadly.

"What brings you back to my city?" asked Bruce calmly.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" said (Y/n).

"Try me. I have heard and seen far too much!" said Bruce.

She told him everything that had gone down. Even the parts that made her cringe and sob. How at the very end of stealing things that wasn't hers to have. And why she took it to survive and flee far away now. Bruce looked both scared and sad that had occurred.

"Your coming to stay with me. Atleast at my place I can keep you safe. If need be I will hide you!" said Bruce.

Bruce and her took off to his fortified mansion he had. He hated to see his friend look so defeated. That her own father had done deplorable thing's to her. But he was going to make sure that never happened ever again. Not as long as he shall live.

(Y/n) felt tons more safer that Bruce had found her. It wasn't as though she had contacted him. But he had always had a uncanny way of finding her anyways. He showed her to the room next to his. Saying it would be faster to get to her. Just in case her dad came to his place. He could quickly get her and flee.

Lucifer hadn't any such luck in finding her. But some of his money had came up in Gotham at some hotel. One way or the other he was going to find his sneaky daughter. Even if he had to kill those in his way to do so. He had at this moment had big blue balls now.

(Y/n) had woken up to her friend sitting there sleeping. On the couch in the room by the fire going. She padded over quietly and softly to lay blanket on him. Then she crept down to the kitchen. Seeing Alfred always put a smile on her face. He made her a light breakfast and she went back her room now.

"I know that you have a flight this morning. Is there any way I can get you to stay? I would make sure you were safe here." said Bruce around a sob.

"No Bruce there isn't any way I could stay. I would feel awful if you died trying to save me. So for that reason alone I must go. I'm sorry!" said (Y/n) to him.

Bruce had handed her a whole huge duffle bag of untraceable money and some weapons. Even going as far as letting her use the private jet. Bruce had taken the money she had and kept locked away in the bat cave. Bruce was in love with her and her only.

(Y/n) had made it safely to where she needed to go. It didn't take her very long to find it. And she was now where she needed to be. And this would have to do. If all goes according to plan she would have the power to kill her dad in short time. But it was going to take more from her. Cause training to do so was going to be long and hard work. She was going to do so too. She once loved her dad but now not so much.

Lucifer had made it to the hotel were his daughter was at. The hotel said that she left with Bruce Wayne. And then he was told by Alfred that she fled overnight and didn't know where she took off to. That had about just made him that much madder at her.

Chapter 41: Hannibal Lecter/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Hannibal knew that his sick delusions if having Will's sister was far fetched. But he knew that he had to have her. Nothing was going to stop him either. She was just so shy and fierce. But that had turned him on. It had started as a simple adoration for her. But now it was a fully fledged infatuation and desire.

(Y/n) hated how Hannibal was always so touchy feely with her. She had told her brother Will about it. And he had a even sharper eye on for what she said. Will knew that Hannibal was up to no good. And he didn't mean to expose her to him like he had.

"Will I am going to the store. Need anything?" asked (Y/n) softly.

"I am going to come with you. I don't trust that Hannibal may be lurking around." said Will sharply.

So they had both gotten to the store. Will and (Y/n) had gotten things they would need. See cause both Will and (Y/n) lived together. It only made sense that family stuck together. So that neither felt alone either. They as they were wrapping up bumped into Hannibal. Hannibal helped to help her back to her feet.

"Hannibal what are you doing here?" asked Will.

"I wasn't able to find what i needed. So I came here for some of the stuff for my feast in two nights. But how are you and (Y/n) doing?" asked Hannibal.

Hannibal had feasted his eye's on Will's sister. She was so tiny and cute. But it annoyed him that he didn't catch her alone. Soon enough that wouldn't be a problem. He just had to wait a bit longer for her.

"We are both doing well and good. But what feast is this one? I must ask!" asked (Y/n) to Hannibal.

"If you want you may come and see. It's just a few other therapist I talk to and consult. But your more than welcome to join." said Hannibal to her darkly.

"Well if you insist that I come. Then I will and bring some wine. I may not be so chatty. But I will listen!" said (Y/n).

So Hannibal made plans to pick her up. And plans to keep her his too. Nothing was going to stop him. He was waiting far too long to have what was his only. And she in time was going to learn that too soon.

Chapter 42: Albert Wesker/ Reader #1

Summary:

I am back for a bit. But here is a new dark fic. Enjoy! 🥰

Chapter Text

Albert knew that trying to have what he wanted would cause trouble. But to him having his ex girlfriend was the sweetest point of territorial pride. Besides he was the one that had her firstly. It was his right to take her back. No matter what the cost was.

(Y/n) knew that Albert had someone following her around. She knew running away only got you so far. No matter what she did to throw him off. He always came at her harder and faster. She was his first love. Cause he had made it so she fell in line with it too 

"Albert we can't keep doing this. It is toxic and unsafe. We can't keep thinking this is okay!" said (Y/n) weakly.

Albert had jammed his aching length deep in her.  Hearing her whimper around his very large cock. He knew he was selfish in his takings of her. But he just couldn't bring himself to care much. She was for him only. Nobody would dare come between him and his sweet darling. She belonged to him fair and square.

"Don't care what you say. You will stay mine no matter what. No matter where you run to. I will always find you. Always have you under me. Can't wait to breed you!" snarled Albert to her.

He had thumbed her clit rather abusively. Hearing the screams of her orgasm being let out. And roughly filling her up with his cum. She was his and that was final. No more running from him ever again.

 

Chapter 43: Leonard Snart/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) knew that Leonard was following her. She hadn't inherited super speed like her brother Barry. But she could sense things better than most people. But the biggest pain in her ass was her stalker ex boyfriend. He just couldn't leave her alone one bit.

"Leonard leave me alone and nobody has to get hurt. I don't want to have to rough you up again. That isn't pretty for you!" said (Y/n) to him sourly.

"But I love when you rough me up hun. I love it when I get to feel you on me. Anything that has to do with you." said Leonard haughtly.

She groaned at his inappropriate antics upon her. Fed up with his asshole behavior. She left him cause his insatiable sexual drive. And his controlling habit of dictate her life. He never loved her just the sex.

"You know Leo we would never realistically make a couple. You are self centered and you think about yourself. Getting tried of you!" said (Y/n) to Leo.

Leo had snuck his hand down in her panties. He felt how wet and warm she was. She was whimpering in fear. Leonard never was gentle with her body. She had however had Barry on speed dial. Barry had shown up at the right time. And was looking mad too.

"Snart off of my sister now. And this doesn't have to be fight. A fight that you will lose. Your done for here!" said Barry.

"But your sweet baby sis pussy is so tight!" said Leonard tauntingly so.

Barry saw the fear and sadness on his sister's face. Clearly she didn't want to be touched by her ex. Barry knew Leonard never played by the rules. And he never did for (Y/n). He knew that he was obsessed.

Frost snuck up on Leonard and knocked him out from behind. Barry caught his sister in his arms. She was shaking violently and sobbing. Barry had dashed her away. Frost and Cisco had gone back to S.T.A.R labs. Where (Y/n) had been held by Barry no less.

"Barry he won't leave alone one bit. You know as well as I do. He never stop coming for me. His lust knows no bounds. He will make this game of hide and sneak. And in this case I am prey!!" said a frantic (Y/n).

Barry knew this too well himself. He was going to call Oliver to try to hide her. But that move would be too obvious. And hence Leonard would expect that.

"May I suggest she come with me!" said Oliver sadly.

"When did you get in?" asked Barry to Oliver happily.

"We will have time to catch up. But for right now our priority is your sister. She is in danger and needs to be moved to safety. I will help in that matter!" said Oliver.

So the plans on how to get her out began. Barry wouldn't be able to able to see her. Not til things were safer. That night she fled with all of what could. Not before she took one last pic of Team Flash. Something to hold onto for a bit. 

Leonard had been placed in a random dumpster in the middle of nowhere. He got back to his place and showered off. Thinking on how he'd get his prized pussy back. But it would be one hell of a battle for him. Considering he knew next to nothing of her whereabouts would be. But he'd find her nonetheless and get her under control fast. Here he comes for her.

Chapter 44: Leonard Snart/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was on all fours as Leonard was pounding into her from behind. Leonard loved hearing her ragged sobbing moans. Hearing her trying in vain to not cum. Hearing her fighting even on her body posture. (Y/n) hated the Leonard get so possessive over her and this was the strom that came after. The rough sex that was had.

"Oh God your pussy is so damn tight babygirl!!" roared Leonard.

She screamed out her last body tearing orgasm. And collapsed onto the bed below. Leonard had sunk his teeth into her neck harshly. Spilling his warm wet seed.

"Your going nowhere baby. Your all mine now!" said Leonard.

(Y/n) had remembered that last encounter with her ex. It wasn't easy remembering what he did to her. But she was safe and far away. Oliver had seen to that himself. She sat by the fire and looked out the cabin. Hoping that Oliver's plan would work out soon.

Barry missed his sister dearly so. But he knew that he had to keep her safe. Or all there planing was for nothing. Cisco and Killer Frost saw the anguish for Barry. Oliver he hoped knew what to do with Snart.

Leonard was scouring the planet for what was his. He hated not knowing where she was. Her tracking chip he had in her went away too. He kept getting pings that it was still active. But when he went to see for himself. It was just another dead end after dead end. His cock ached like nobody's business now.

"Baby your good at hiding. But I will find you and have. Even if you may not like what happens next. Your mine!" snarled Leonard obsessedly. 

(Y/n) was taking a jog around the cabin to get some fresh air. It always helped work out her aching limbs. To feel this sense of freedom. She got back and stripped out of her sweaty jogging attire. The hot water hit her just right. The need for sex was none now. She really could learn to go without it too.

Leonard had finally found his baby. Hiding in a cabin far away from him. He saw from the tree he was perched on. Seeing her get out of the shower. Her perky little nipples and tighter than heaven shaven pussy. Her lithe body on display for him so boldly. He'd wait til she was asleep for the real fun to happen.

Chapter 45: Eric Coulter/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had sought sanctuary at Amity for safety. It was cause she was running from Eric. A dauntless leader that wanted what he couldn't have. He tried to tell people that she was his. Even her brother Four had helped her to escape. To have a fresh start now.

Eric was pissed that his piece of sweet ass was gone. That stupid Four got in the way yet again. He wanted to pile drive (Y/n) so bad. She was his and his alone. He'd find her even if it were the last thing he did. 

(Y/n) was helping in the stocking things up. When she heard a ruckus outside. She peaked out and saw Eric. Guessing he was now trying to find her. Damn that asshole from the bowels of hell for that creep.

"All we want is a girl that was spotted here. Goes by the name (Y/n) or her (Y/n/n). She was spotted here and we will conduct a full search." said Eric sternly.

Eric had gotten to Amity and could tell the leader was hiding something or more what was his. And he wasn't having that one bit. He saw someone lurking in the shadows in the stable. His cock aches for his girl. To buried in her over and over again.

(Y/n) had been backing away from where Eric was heading. She knew that Eric's passion was unstoppable. And knew she had to run yet again. But someone gripped the back of her neck quite harshly.

"Now where the fuck do you think your going? I thought I told you that you can't run from me. Or what I will do to you. Did I not make myself clear?" said Eric.

"Eric you fucking leach get your mits off me!" snarled (Y/n) to Eric.

"See I just can't do that for you. Your mine!" said Eric.

Eric slung (Y/n) over his shoulder and hauled her away. The leader of Amity looked at her in pity. She knew what would happen next. And there wasn't anything that could save her.

"When we get back to Dauntless. Me and your body are going to have a nice long chat. A chat on whom owns that body." said Eric smugly.

Chapter 46: Leonard Snart/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) knew she was being watched and it unsettled her. Checking the cams and scrolling across that Leonard was perched on a tree. And looking in her direction. Sending an sos to Oliver for back up. She had schooled her features to show fear or anything.

Leonard was watching his baby play with a tablet. Looking rather intrigued what she was doing. She must be looking at porn and getting ideals ready. He hoped she wasn't fucking behind his back. That vixen belonged to him. And he'd make sure to it himself.

She was instructed to get the keys from the side table. And head to the private carpark through the fire escape that was in that room. Head down and get in and go. The car would do the driving to the next location. And that she should be able to relax.

Leonard had been waiting quite a bit. His baby had simply gone into a closet and not come out. He decided to go in and investigate why that was too. What would take her so long being in it no less. Making his way in and seeing that it was a fire escape leading down. And seeing a secret carparks. That one of the cars were gone and missing. Damn bitch had given him the damn slip. He took the other car and would follow her. She was sneaky thing too.

"You hold tight babygirl I am coming!" thought leonard darkly.

She was miles away from the safe house that Oliver had set up. And happier for it no less. Somebody would go get her stuff though. Which she was happy for. Not much about this made her very happy. Why couldn't she just have a fucking normal life to start.

"Hey Oliver he has found me and yes I am safely away. And headed to the next safehouse. Hopefully I will be there by morning." said (Y/n) to Oliver.

"Just try to get some rest in the way over!" said Oliver.

"Not easy when you have an....." said (Y/n) to Oliver.

Her car had crashed into a tree and blacked out cold.

Leonard had caught up to his babygirl. He got out of the other car and got to where she was at. Seeing her nicely knocked out cold and laying there. 

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" screamed Oliver out load.

"Yeah she will be okay now. Now that I have what you tried to hide from me. And after today you will not be able to see her. Not even her stupid brother Barry. Think of this as my swan song and signing out!" said Leonard around a malicious laugh.

Leonard got her out of the car and to his car. Looking at his princess and getting hard at what was going to happen next. How she will fight him and what will be. Nothing was taking her from him ever again. She will be the next Mrs. Snart even if she fought him all the way there. But he'd get her there one way or the other.

Oliver had been hung up on and fear raced in his bones. And how he was going to tell Barry. This wasn't something that he was ready to have to say. Barry was going to be angry the plan had failed big time. And the fault was squarely on him for this one.

Chapter 47: Eric Coulter/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Eric had driven then all the way back to Dauntless. Sensing that sweet fear and necter leak from his girl. Seeing her wrack her brain on how to leave him. But he wasn't going to be having that one bit. 

"You know the faster you realize we belong to the other the better. I won't have to rape you to keep you mine. It will be a loving act between husband and wife. And all of this can be put behind us!" said Eric.

"You've not only become delusional but crazy. I will never bare you an heir. Or act docile to you anymore!" snarled (Y/n) to Eric.

"I will have you mine no matter what. You will be a loving wife. And I will fuck what is mine!" said Eric.

They got to Dauntless and was hauled over Eric's shoulder. Four came running towards his sister. 

"Let my sister go you fucking shit!" snarled Four.

"What makes you think I am letting this sweet piece of ass go. It is a decree that I take a wife. And any wife i should choose be mine. Even if they don't want to. And I choose her fair and square!" said Eric.

"You let her go and choose another to be with. I don't give you my blessing to bed her. I am her family!" said Four.

"Faction before blood and all that good stuff!" said Eric.

She saw her brother trying to save her. She kept trying to get to him. To be thwarted by Eric and his powerful strides to his place. Nothing was going to stop from taking her. She was going to be his now.

Chapter 48: Rupert Giles/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had heard in her occult studies there was a guest speaker. She was attending Sunnydale university for her doctorate in occult discoveries. As she made her way to class someone was watching her with great interest. And wanting to sink his teeth in.

Rupert like a predator eyed her with great amount of lust and want. Make her breed and marry the naive little girl. But she would be his by the end of day or week. Any case would suit him the very best.

(Y/n) had taken her seat and got to work. Getting things to take notes. Seeing the class fill up nicely. Both her professor and the guest speaker walked in.

"Hello class and please welcome Rupert Giles. The guest speaker for today. I expect you to all behave!" said professor James.

Rupert saw his girl sitting in the front row. Wearing a  sheer dress and flats. Almost that of a goddess. And one that he'd lay claim on very soon no less. Make her apart of the fuck fill breed club at all costs. 

As she took notes of everything that he was saying. It fascinated her to no great measure. Seeing him talk so passionately and so focused. But she was happy she was learning. This would help get to go far. As he wrapped up she felt him eying her a bit too much for her liking. She left the class feeling his eyes on her.

Rupert saw his girl walk away from him. He was just going to play this the easy way. Thankfully he inquired about you in little detail. And Professor James was too willing to offer the internship to you.

(Y/n) had forgotten her recorder in her occult class. And knew the professor worked later than usual. But I guess that was expected. As she was headed that way. She got knocked out from behind and dragged. 

"Stupid little kitten shouldn't be so trusting." thought Rupert salaciously.

He got her to his place off of campus. Laying her on his bed and tying her up. Seeing her there and nude. It just made his balls tighten and get hard. The things he was going to do to her. His pretty kitten about to be fucked and filled. 

 

Chapter 49: Eric Coulter/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

Eric flung (Y/n) on the bed not too nicely. She scrambled to the headboard scared of what would happen next. Eric was hungry for that look on her face. He wanted her to know what he'd do soon.

"You know how hard you make me babe?" asked Eric harshly.

"Damn you and what it is you want!" snarled (Y/n) terrifyingly.

"You better start getting nude and in position. Or I will do it myself and leave marks. And maybe leave something else to." said Eric bitterly.

She had flung her clothes to the ground. Eric could see she was trying to cover herself. From the predatory look he was giving her. Eric had at last flung the last piece of clothing off of his toned body.

"I though I told you to get in position!" raged Eric.

She got into position and he saw her glistening petals. She could feel his eyes on her flesh. Eric got his face between her ass and start to lap up what he he wanted. Tasting what belonged to him only.

"Eric you don't have to do this to me!" sobbed (Y/n).

Eric bit her clit a bit and heard her wail. And slapped her ass cherry red and dug his face deeper in her. Smelling what she had to offer. No wonder she tried to run. Damn bitch tasted like what heaven would be.

"You know wife Tris tried to woo me away. Damn bitch had more fight then you. But I told her as long as you were alive. I would never stop hunting you down!" said Eric.

Eric had lubed himself with her juices. Hands gripping her hips abusively and harshly. Looking at her sobbing beneath him. It just made him harder and firmer. She had no ideal what she did to him. A beast craving the one thing that he'd always want.

"Before I impale you on me...I will always hunt if you should run. You'll always be my property. I'll always be yours too. Even if you don't like it." said Eric.

A blood curdling scream ripped from her. Eric had finally had what always wanted to fuck. His eyes rolled back and started to pound his flesh into her. The wet lewd sounds being bounced around. 

"God babygirl your pussy was meant to take me. You feel me in you. You feel my want of you. Fucking whore ass tried running!" snarled Eric.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She could feel him ripping her open. Feel him put his claim with massive hands. But she hated him for doing such a atrocities on her person. Hear him utter words of possession over her body.

"You have no ideal what breeding you will be like. Seeing you so fucking round. Seeing you take it and having nowhere to go. MINE!" snarled Eric.

Eric reached around and fucked his fingers over her abused clit. Seeing her trying to fight it too. Sticking his other hand near her asshole. Seeing it so untouched and so his drove him mad with lust. He'd get around to that hole soon enough.

"Eric there are more than enough ladies here. I can leave and you choose another. You can love someone not me!" said (Y/n).

Eric fucked into beautiful pussy hard. Feeling her scream her orgasm out and collapse. Eric had roughly spilled his baby making cream in her sore cunt. Keeping her hips up and propped up to get it in.

"You will stay here and be mine. No more of this hiding from me bullshit. Or I will kill your brother. And I am far too happy to do so. Nobody will know it was me. Your try warning him and I will cut your tongue out." said Eric crazily so.

She had started to sob and cry. Seeing that her brother was in danger. And that Eric would never leave her to freedom. This was her life now and sadly so. Eric loved her just too much to leave her be. He'd always want (Y/n) no matter if it cost her sanity. He'd get under control and stay his at all costs.

 

 

 

Chapter 50: Homelander/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) knew that Homelander or John was being super imposing on her life choices. He was the king and ruling the world with an iron fist. He gave as good as it got. Telling everyone she was his and getting married soon. Men and women alike were happy over it. However she wasn't one bit cause they talked about this in great detail. Not til she finish schooling.

Homelander was losing a battle with his dearly beloved. It peeved him that she just wouldn't settle down. She had to have say in what he wanted. Even more pissed she gave him the slip. And ran away from him. Ran away from the tenuous sex they had at.

One Year Later On....

(Y/n) had changed everything about her appearance. Always keeping on the move and far from John. If he wanted to be a possessive jerk. Then she can deny him of even having her. Even though he had moved on. Dating Stormfront was sure the real kicker now.

"Good thing they are screwing each other!" thought (Y/n) sipping her cocktail.

Tending to a bar always got her good tips from society's elite. Some even taking her about and buying her things. Some even helping her pay her bills or rent. But they never wanted her for sexual gratification. Just her time and things to talk about.

"Thank you for the good night Tony. I enjoyed the night out. You get home safely!" said (Y/n) happily.

She went to sleep that night happily so. Snuggling into her bed. Not even seeing the danger lurking out her window. Or what he had planned for her soon.

Homelander had been screwing with stormfront. She knew that they had to keep up the ruse. She hated to fake date him. As she wanted someone else. But she did help in finally tracking you down. Homelander was a very happy camper now. Making it public they had split up. And she was with someone else now.

(Y/n) had been seeing the news and saw through the ruse. And seeing Homelander being too chipper. It only smelled bad in her court now. Means that something was up and she needed to be gone fast.

Homelander had snuck into his fiancee's flat. Seeing she lived a simple life. And only but had a few things. When he got her back this would all change for the better. Only the best for his fiancee and to be his.

(Y/n) had got off work and was so damn tried. She slipped out of her tight skirt and tube top. Her heels were all but forgotten by the door. Slipping into her favorite silk nightie. And grabbing the cold pizza to eat.

"You know honey I rather you eat healthier!" said Homelander to her.

Her back went ramrod straight in fear. Her heart was almost threatening to burst from her chest. Anxiety had once again began to grace her yet again now.

"Hey John babe come and eat some!" said (Y/n) in sickly sweet voice.

"You know I don't eat that fucking junk!" said John.

She eyed the door behind Homelander and saw him get angry over it. He stepped in her way of going. She saw that she was going to have to do this the hard way. And fling herself out the window to the ground.

"I won't let you own this body ever again!" raged (Y/n) to John.

She ran to the window and flung herself out. John had been able to catch her. Seeing now that she was bloody and injured. Flying her to Vought tower to be seen. Queen Maeve saw the friend she had helped to get away. Not sure if she should approach her now.

"You my little suicider will have to be taught a lesson. That you never run from me. And you certainly do not try to kill yourself to rid of me. That is a big no no!" said John.

"You know I fucked another man that wasn't you!" said (Y/n) to John maliciously so.

"Awe look at you trying to lie to me and get me mad. You know damn well after me I wouldn't allow that. I stalked you for four months. And not once did you fuck around!" said John sinisterly.

"John you don't have to do this with me. You can fuck anybody else that isn't me. We can be like we don't know the other. How does that sound?" said (Y/n).

"Honey that fire that still burns in you. You make me damn hard. And to think I would lay with another is repulsive. Get this I never fucked stormfront. We only allowed the public to think so. Just til i was able to get you. And Daddy will sure have you only!" said John.

They while taking care of her had removed her IUD device. Cause Homelander had spotted it and had it removed. He had also was told he could try in a month for a baby. Horror went through at her freedom being torn from her. Homelander wasn't playing around anymore. He was going to have her his.

"Homelander stop acting around and put it back!" said (Y/n) to John angrily.

"I know your grumpy that I took that horrid device out. But look at it this way....You will be able to finally give me that baby. And to think our wedding is days away. Mrs. Homelander and Mr. Homelander to be one big happy family!" said John salaciously so.

She later back on the bed and cried. He knew that she was a virgin. And after there wedding was had. He'd rape her and not so gently either. He'd tear it from her person and he'd talk about it afterwards.

"Say good bye to your freedom. Cause you'll be locked in my love and life. Mine to have ownership over. Honey you make me so hard and I haven't even fucked you yet!" said John.

His hand hovered over her defenseless womenhood. She saw him staring at it with great joy and passion. Fearing that this time he'd win this one. He saw her trying to come to grips with her new reality he had her in. Nothing or anybody was taking her from him.

 

Chapter 51: Homelander/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) stood at the alter for there practice run. It had to be prefect to John. He made it clear she had to love him. He wasn't giving her a choice in the matter. She stood and recited what could be said. Or they could write there own vows. Either way would work.

"John hun I don't see how I can say half of this shit. I can't say that we will be loyal. When you made it clear even if it was a ruse. That you had had sex with another!" said (Y/n).

"Oh honey the wedding invitee's will believe anything I damn well want them to. At the end of this all I will have exactly what it is I wanted. Which in this case is you!" said John.

"I will never love a monster that seeks to destroy me!" whimpered out (Y/n) to John.

John had walked the short distance to her. Seeing her body recoil out of his distance to her. He would allow her this small mercy for the sake of there future. But afterwards when on there honeymoon. He'd rip that virginity from her once and for all too.

"Alright you can have your space. But in two days that will ripped from you. I will have you under me and to bare my heir in that yummy body!" said John without remorse.

She all but booked it back to Vought tower. John saw her on there bed crying. Even her crying was the best musical he could ever had witnessed. Seeing her world come crashing down. Seeing his sense of ownership of her. She saw him getting off on her pain.

"Does this turn you on John? To see me helpless before you? This sadistic sort of joy you feel?" asked (Y/n) around a weak sob.

"On the contrary I don't want you like this sweetie. But you gave me no choice when you ran from me. When you all but hid from me. Or was it that my mouth and fingers weren't enough for you?" said John salaciously.

That had about shit her up. Seeing her go still with that knowledge. He knew he had her stumped by his callous words. And the way his handling of her now.

"It isn't too late to find another wife. You don't have to do this to me. We can both go our own ways. I can be free of you!" said (Y/n) with hope.

John sat on the edge of the king sized bed. Looking straight at her. Sensing she wasn't going to like what he said next. The dread that he felt come off if her made him so hard. Seeing her ready for his words.

"You must be stupid to think I would let you go free. My cock swells seeing you. What you will feel when I am in you. That about drives me crazy. Don't think for one second I'd ever let you go. It's not in my nature!" said John.

She saw his lap have a huge tent form. Seeing that he wasn't small in any way. That terrified her a great deal. Seeing her so small on there shared bed too. He'd have to wait til they were married to do the deed.

As she was walking down to the alter she saw John. Saw John looked utterly pleased with himself. She almost up and ran the other way. But she did it cause she needed to live. John took her hand in his hand. 

"You ready to get married My Love?" asked John.

She could only nod her head to him. And so they said there vows and I Do's. Queen Maeve saw the scared look cross her friends face. She was planning her escape. Her friend deserved so much better. So when they went to the reception. She dragged her friend off and knocked her out. Taking her to the van nearby and laying her out flat.

"Ya sure he ain't going to go balls up?" asked Billy.

"Oh I am counting on it too!" said Queen Maeve.

The van rolled out and took off to the safehouse. She knew questions would be asked. But for now she was happy that her friend would be safe. Even if she hated those pricks. At least those pricks would keep her safe. She walked in and got a drink at the bar.

"Maeve have you seen my wife anywhere?" said John.

"She said that she had to have a moment. Citing she needed to brace fir what happens after this. But good luck finding her. As she didn't tell me!" snarled Maeve.

John left her be and drink her woe away. But it was all a ruse. One that she would have to okay up to. The scotch helped to ease her nerves over what she did.

Hours later on had rolled around too. She woke up in a comfy flat. Her wedding dress still in place. But she twirled around to see someone that she'd happily talk to. Even if it were to lose her virginity to said guy.

"Ello princess me and Maeve caught a deal out for ya's ass!" said Billy.

"Alright well I gotta thank her for what she has done yet again. That lunatic will be trying to find me. Not that is your problem." said (Y/n) to Billy.

Billy handed her a duffle bag full of clothes. She went into the bathroom to change. Switching for simple leggings and t-shirt with the nike logo on it. Putting some socks on and the shoes. With the open jacket.

"Thank you so much. I feel more comfortable now!" said (Y/n) to Billy.

That night she slept with little fear now. Billy saw the struggle of having to keep it together. He decided to help clean her face off. And get a blanket on her. 

John however seething at not finding his wife. Nobody knew a damn thing if her whereabouts. As if she knew to give him the slip. He even thought to check Vought tower for her. Thinking she was getting the bags. But nope she wasn't even there either. 

"Sneaky. Little. Bitch. I will find and have you. Nobody ever takes what is his. And thinks to walk away with his hot piece of ass. Noody stole from him." thought John darkly.

Queen Maeve was happy at seeing John seething. He needed to know whom was really in charge. And that for one wasn't him. Seeing him order the seven into finding her. And a handsome reward of her being found. And to safety of his loving embrace no less.

 

 

Chapter 52: Homelander/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been waking up every day for weeks in fear. Billy had told her not to worry about John. That he was taking care of it. But she hadn't been willing to accept that. John had ways of finding her no matter where you were. She knew he wouldn't stop it.

John had gotten a hot tip from an unknown source. That had picture of his wife in a flat. Then having it confirmed. John landed on the building across from her. Seeing her dancing to the song Celebrity Skin by Hole. It was her favorite in the world to dance to.

"Oh darling you are in for it now. I will have you. Nothing to stop me now!" thought John darkly so.

She was in her bedroom dancing as she most often did. When she went to the balcony to breathe. When she was swooped up by Homelander. His hold on her person was tight and unforgiving. 

"John we can talk about this." said (Y/n) to John.

"No more talking sweetbuns. I will have you first and find out how you were taken. Don't try to get out of this. I will not have it." said John sternly.

John had taken them to a remote island. Dropping her into the bed. Sensing her sweet fear and uncertainty quell up. It was making him lust so hard for her. Seeing her trying to figure out to leave him.

"You better be thinking of stripping nude." said John.

She did with much reluctance and fear. John had gotten himself nude. She looked upon his massive cock and the carnal look cross his face. He saw actual tears run down her face. It was so damn sweet.

"Oh dear beloved you will wish you never ran from me. I will finally have you mine in full." said John.

John had dragged her to the edge of the bed. Delving his hot wet tongue on her cunt. Tasting how sweet she was for him. Feeling her trying to leave this embrace. Holding her down and taking what is his.

"God you still taste so damn yummy!" said John.

She hated that she was in such a position now. Feeling the coil of pleasure build up violently so. Repulsively feeling her pussy dripping wet for him.

"Damn John....stop.... please...FUCK!" screamed (Y/n).

She came squirting over his face. And him slurping her up like a hot treat on his taste buds. Feeling her bashful face light up. This is all he ever wanted from her. To see her fucked out face that he placed there.

John had forced her legs to part. Seeing her wet petals swollen from his brutal mouth skills. Seeing what he was finally about to break open. He slammed the full length of his cock in her swollen heat. Hearing her screaming from his harsh takings.

"Damn it feels fucking nice taking your virginity finally. Your pussy always was mine. Even when your the shy girl." snarled John.

He kept fucking her in a harsh brutality. Feeling her cumming on his stiff cock. Feeling her body convulse on him continuously. Seeing her fucked out body shake. She hated that hhs cock was making her orgasm uncontrollably so. John used his greed of things. John after some hours had cummed in her. And in different positions in different rooms.

"Now that we have finally got the fucking out of the way. Who was it that took you?" asked John.

"I have no clue whom took me. I was being lead out by someone claiming they had something for you. Next thing I am knocked out from behind. Then I am in a bed in flat with no ideal whom had me." said (Y/n) through a lie that came easily.

Homelander seemed to believe the lie. And that would give her helpers time to figure out where she was at. And hopefully a way to save her in time.

"Sweetheart I know this is a hard concept to grasp. But I love you too much to let you go. If I find those whom had you. You should know there will be hell to pay. Nobody takes you ever. Your mine!" said John.

"I know that John very well. I am just sorry that this is a hell of a time to go through so much. Let's just enjoy our honeymoon. And maybe by the end we will return with a baby on board!" said (Y/n) smoothly.

Inside she was dying from fear and revulsion. She realized that if help didn't come in time. That John would stop at nothing to keep her by his side. She knew John wouldn't grant her any form of freedom.

John saw the emotional side of his wife. He knew she lied to him. His intel that said she had been talking to the guys whom owned the flat. And that she was in coohoots to try to flee again and away. Not on his watch would he allow her to run again.

Chapter 53: Steve Rogers/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

Steve could smell his sweet omega's daughters pussy from across the way. Sitting with Bucky of all people. Having laughs and giggles with another Alpha that wasn't him. You should be moaning his name, not Bucky's. He'd have to rectify that later on.

(Y/n) saw Steve her dad looking quite upset. But she was having too much fun flirting with Bucky. Bucky was making her giggle with the things he'd do to her. And Bucky was eating it up like a hot summer treat.

"(Y/n) go to your fucking room now. Me and Bucky have some things to clear up. Important things to say to the other." said Steve sternly.

She being the sweet omega she was heeded his words. Leaving Bucky a chaste kiss on his cheek. Bucky practically purred for her when she kissed him. Steve was taking them to the far end of the compound. 

"Bucky what are your intentions for my daughter?" asked Steve harshly.

"I plan to be a good Alpha for her." said Bucky softly.

"Not good enough for her or your knot!" said Steve.

"Woah Steve where the hell is this coming from? You have known me for years. I'd never hurt her one bit!" said Bucky.

Steve knew his next words would hurt his friend. But at that point he was beyond caring. He needed Bucky out if the way. So that he could claim his daughter. He pulled Bucky into a headlock and snapped his neck. Nothing but murdering for his sweet happiness. Steve threw Bucky into the truck out his car. He'd deal with that piece of shits body later on.

(Y/n) saw what her dad had gone and done. Seeing it from her balcony. Fear had her gathering what she needed and taking off. Far the fuck away from her dad. Seeing the guy she wanted to mate with now. She didn't have time to break down. But to run and run far away. She knew her dad was up to no good.

Steve had tried finding his sweet daughter. So that he could lay claim as her Alpha. The laws allowed it if an omega was distress or that the omega needed a mate. And whom better than daddy dearest to be it.

"Hey Nat have you seen my daughter?" asked Steve. 

"She said something about spending it with a friend. That a friend called and said her mom passed away. Said she was going to help support!" said Nat.

Nat had straight up lied to Steve. Nat was on her balcony when she saw (Y/n) witness Bucky's death by Steve's hands. Steve had bought the lie that was said. Giving her niece some time to flee and far away.

 

Chapter 54: Leonard Snart/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

She woke up pinned to silky sheets below her. Seeing her body on full display nudely. Then looking up to see Leonard staring at her nude form. The disgust and bile ran up her throat. She hated and feared him on such a massive level. That he was possessive.

"Hell dearie. I hoped you slept well and good. Cause here is how this is going to go. You'll stop fighting, running ,and hiding from me. Or I'll take it out on your little family. You'll wish you were anybody else that I wasn't so possessive over. Got it?!" said Leonard.

"As long as I breathe life in my veins and this body. I won't ever stop fighting to be away from you. You don't fucking own me. Nor will you ever!" sneered (Y/n).

"Oh sweetie you'll wish that you had. Cause when I am done with you. You'll be nothing but my docile wife. One where I have laid my seed in!" said Leonard huskily.

After those dark words being thrown at her. She had blacked out cold. Leonard was going to have so much fun in breaking her. To make her his fully now.

Oliver had told Barry of what went down. Barry wasn't happy but furious that this had happened. That a plan that seemed flawless was all but ruined now. That her sister was in more danger now more than ever. Oliver felt shame for not doing near enough.

Leonard had plunged his stiff as rocks cock up her tight center. Feeling it wrap him in soft wet caress. Hearing her pitiful whimpers of overstimulation. He couldn't bring himself to care of her comfort level.

"Fucking hell if you weren't tight before. Your even tighter now more than ever. Mine!" said Leonard.

"You can hand me over to my brother. You don't have to do this to me. You have a choice here!" sobbed (Y/n) to leonard.

Leonard had lifted her left leg up higher. Fucking her in a new angle and earning her cum soaking his cock. Feeling her delicious walls fluttering around him. Seeing her fucked out face had him in bliss.

"God can't you see how we fit together? Your cunt doesn't want to let me go. Fuck I love you!" said Leonard.

He spilled his hot load into her battered holes. She rolled over to cry. She had tried running from him many times. But he had caught up to her many times. Dragging her back kicking and screaming. Just to rough fuck her to bits of insanity and unrest.

"Leonard why me?" asked (Y/n) to him sobbingly so.

"Because your the love of my life. And i can't seem to let you go. I can't ever let you go. Not when it's clear your enjoying this far too much!" said Leonard.

She hated that her body gave what it wanted to him. But that wasn't entirely her fault either. She had hated being treated like his cum dump. But she would trudge on. Even if it had killed her in the end. At least she would be free of him and to hopefully move on.

One Year Later...

(Y/n) was sporting an engagement ring and a slight baby bump. Leonard had eyed his princess with adoration and bliss. He broke as soon as he fucked her ass. Saying her ass was his to fuck up.  They we're headed back to Central City. She couldn't believe she was in such a situation such as this one.

 

 

 

Chapter 55: Leonard Snart/ Reader #5

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was walking around Central City by herself. Leonard was busy trying to rig a weapon against Barry. When she stepped into Jitters by herself. Caitlin saw her friend and with a baby bump. 

"(Y/n) is that you?" asked Caitlin to her.

(Y/n)'s eyes were brimming with unshed tears. She went to her friend and held her. Caitlin held her friend to her and called Barry over. He raced over with hope in his heart. Seeing that his sister was pregnant.

"Don't look at me like that Barry!" snarled (Y/n) to him.

He also saw the ring on his sister's hand. He just held her as she sobbed into him. That is when the very person she wanted to see came in. Leonard wasn't having his wife now be held by her blood brother.

"If you would be kind to unhand my wife!" sneered Leonard.

Caitlin had then turned into Killer Frost. And was standing in front of her friend. And boy was so pissed. That this piece of shit had the damn gall.

"If you think I am going to allow you to steal her again. You have another thing coming. My sister isn't going anywhere with you." snarled Barry.

"Oh Barry you stupid piece of shit. Unhand her or face my fury. Either way your dying!" said Leonard.

"Barry just do it. I don't want you getting hurt over me. Leonard don't do this please!" said (Y/n) sadly.

She was going to leave Barry's side. When Barry sped them away with Killer Frost. Killer Frost saw (Y/n) was panicking. And tried to soothe her the best she could. Barry knew he didn't have much time now.

"Barry what the fuck have you done? You should let me go back and try to fix this mess. He will kill you for what you have done." said (Y/n) sobbingly.

"I don't think I can do that. You mean far too much to me. Dad is in prison and mom is gone. I am the only thing that can keep you safe. Leonard needs to know that he can't have you!" said Barry.

"Oh and why is that you can keep me safe Boy Wonder?" asked (Y/n) around a weak sob.

Barry didn't think he'd do this in a million years. But he was in love with his sister. As sick as that was. Leonard couldn't have what it is that she be his. So that is why he put a kiss on his sister's lips harshly.

"Barry what in the fuck are you doing?" asked Cisco.

"Barry what the flying fuck was that?" asked Caitlin.

Barry looked down upon his sweet little sister with unadulterated lust. She was suppose to be his and his alone. Nothing about what he was going to do was wrong in his eyes. But he had to have her only. 

 

Chapter 56: Update

Summary:

Something I need to say...

Chapter Text

Hey everyone, 

Thank you for liking these series of stories. I will be back to writing soon. But I have been suffering health wise in my mental health and physically. I am going to come back to writing here soon. But I need to focus on me. I am so sorry for me waiting this long to say anything. But I will get around to writing what you have all requested of me. So prepare for when that happens. I love you all so much and keep reading what I do have. I hope to be on here soon. 

 

Xoxo, 

Ashley_Winchester_77

Chapter 57: Surprise

Summary:

Guess who's coming back soon?

Chapter Text

I am and ready to deliver fresh material. So excited to see what I will write up. So brace for some steamy and very sinful stories or updates. That I am sure y'all are going to enjoy. So be on the look out soon. ☺️💋

Chapter 58: Lucifer Morningstar/ Reader #3

Summary:

I'm Back!! 💋🥰💯

Chapter Text

Five Long Years....

(Y/n) had gotten back to her Dad's penthouse. He was last spotted in Austria following a false lead she had set. Laughing when he went into her flat and her not being there. Dumb rookie mistake on his part. She had finished her training on Mystical Darks Arts. They were highly impressed how she learnt efficiently and with much accuracy to her training.

"You know he always comes back hoping to see you!" said Mazikeen somberly.

"Yeah well you know what they say "Better to run from what hurts then stay and fight!". But whom am I kidding. He will never learn manners!" said (Y/n) sadistically.

"He won't stop trying to find you. You better be gone before he gets back. I hated how he treated you. But even I can't stand in his way!" said Mazikeen.

She went up to her friend and hugged her. This was a way of saying good bye. Just for a little bit longer. She dropped off what she stolen from her dad and left. She rested in her penthouse across the city.

Lucifer got back from Austria in anger. And he saw a bag of his stolen goods. And went looking around his penthouse. And he had found nothing of her there.

"She was here Luci. But she was just by to drop off your goods. Didn't say too much and left." said Mazikeen.

"And why slave didn't you try to stop her? If what you say is true. Then you could have easily restrained her til I got back." said Lucifer angrily.

"Cause if I know her by now you have tonight to find her. She will have similar tastes in penthouses like you. But here is an address for you. Go find her yourself." said Mazikeen bitterly.

Lucifer felt he gotten a golden ticket and fled after his wayward daughter. And when he found her it would be a battle. And not one she would win either.

(Y/n) had stepped out of the shower and saw her dad in her bed. Not that it surprised her much. He was always a persistent little bastard born bitch. 

"Looks like not even a damn slave stays loyal long!" said (Y/n) moodily.

"Well I did train said shank well to obey me first. But enough of this talk. You will come home and stay mine. This isn't a choice I am giving you!" said Lucifer.

"You think you can just come in my domaine and think I won't bite back. You have no ideal what I have been up to. Nor will you ever miserable fuck!" said (Y/n) menacingly.

She had lifted her dad into thin air and restrained him. She could see he was trying to get out with no luck. And sent a thrill up her spine as she got dressed. Seeing the helpless man that was her dad. 

"Awe don't look like a kicked puppy. The spell eventually wears off. But as it does it transfers power to me. And no you will never touch me ever again!" said (Y/n) around a snarl.

She walked away with dirty sway to her hips sinfully so. Admiring that her dad looked like a pale limp dick fool. She was a pro in her dark arts she was able to acquire. And she would let it stay this way til she said so. Or til her dad would learn this very harsh lesson.

 

Chapter 59: Homelander/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was looking at her pregnancy test reading positive. She was finally pregnant with John's baby. A baby they had been trying for the last 4 months or so. And here it was and John saw the positive too. Laying a kiss to her pregnant belly with utter love.

"You've made me a very happy daddy to be!" said John.

She wore the white evening gown that he choose her to wear. It reflected beautifully against her skin tone. John was happy that his wife was finally pregnant. It made the selfish part of him for her hungry for more.

"I'm glad that we are finally going to be a family!" said John to her.

(Y/n) had felt a huge part of her die inside. The one thing she was hoping to avoid. And here it was and there was no escape. John showed her Billy had been decapitated and his cohorts as well be killed.

"Motherhood will look good on me. Swollen with our first of many kids. How many were we wanting again My Love!" said (Y/n) to John.

"At least 3 kids of our own making. Then we can discuss the possibility of more. I am so glad we have an understanding!" said John possessively.

They went to all of there press conferences. Spoke at all the galas that would be taken place. Queen Maeve saw her friend had already given up the fight. Homelander had broken her friends mind and sanity. Lacing it with love and lust for him to keep her.

(Y/n) may not be any super. But she had found out how to weaken John. She was just biding her time to plot her leave away. But she wouldn't need to do so. Cause Queen Maeve and Stormfront were going to do it for her. And it would happen within a months time. All (Y/n) had to do was wait that much time.

(Y/n) was on her back as John ate at her swollen pussy. Citing her pussy tasted sweeter while pregnant. And that he just had to eat it at his will. She kept screaming and squirting all over his face.

"John please take mercy on me. I have given you what you want from me. I need a rest and soon!" said (Y/n) to him.

John got her on all fours and fucked her like if she were his bitch. And on some ways she was his slut. Always provoking him with how she dressed up. It was like she was asking to be raped by him again.

"My dear you will be a good girl and take your fucking. Not like you have much damn choice. It's either this or the cage for you!" said John salaciously.

He reached around and found her beaten up clit and rubbed it harshly. Seeing her wailing around for mercy. Hearing her pitiful whimpers of overstimulation. He couldn't stop fucking her since it felt as close to heaven he'd ever get. 

"You didn't know you were destined to be mine. Mine to fucking have. Mine to own and torture with my want. You are too sweet to me to ever let go!" snarled John furiously.

He felt her clench down on his shaft hard and came hard. Feeling her body go limp as a wet noodle. And roared his release deep inside of his weakened wife. Going to the bathroom to get a wet rag and cleaning the mess away. Tucking them in to sleep the night away. His poor wife never knew what she caused.

The next morning rolled around and John was bringing breakfast in. She ate her little heart out. John ate his meal in peace and cleaned it all up. Citing she didn't need to stress over doing small things. She was his and he would sure of it no less.

"John I was wondering if we can go to the mall?" asked (Y/n) to John.

They had gone to the mall for a few last minute items. Before they had to do the international press conferences. Happy with everything she would need. She then kissed John on his cheek and got a drink to go. John was looking the possessive beast he was.  As long as she was happy and got what she wanted. He was happy that it would keep her by his side.

Chapter 60: Steve Rogers/ Reader #5

Summary:

Continuance of Chapter 53. It's probably not going to be a big chapter. Sorry for not being present. My mental health took a serious back seat and held me hostage for a bit. But I do hope you enjoy!! 🥰🥰

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been gone for 3 years so far. She had managed her heats accordingly and perfectly. She got off the grid and lived a manageable life. She had a cute cabin home. She had an indoor garden to plant more food in. Not once did she ever look back. Nothing could be more happier for her. Nobody to come by to disturb her quiet and peace.

Steve was on the hunt in every small to large cities. Cause he kept getting hits that she was spotted in them. His cock ached to be buried deep in his daughters omega pussy. It was his right as the alpha.

"Steve we have circled this damned city one to many times. I just want to go the fuck back home. So take me back. I told you me coming wouldn't help!" said Peter.

"You know your a whiny little bitch. I've tired of your constant bitching. I brought you out here cause I thought you being her friend would help. But all I've seen is no results. Go the fuck home til I need of you!" said Steve to Peter.

"Maybe if you were a better fucking dad. Then she wouldn't have felt the need to run. What did you expect to happen?" said Peter.

"I will have her one way or the fucking other. Til then if you hear anything from her. You better contact me or I will kill what family you have left!" snarled Steve.

Peter had taken off back home mad. He was made that Steve had the balls to hound him. He knew where she was and he wasn't going to rat her out. Peter knew well and good what her dad wanted. And he was going to play the dumbass til he died.

Steve day by week by month grew more hostile. Natasha had simply gone missing one day too. Especially since he found out she had lied to him. He was going to have his daughter and it'd stay that way. Til he got a ping from a place out in the middle of nowhere. He looked the address up and it was a cabin.

"Oh it is so like you to hide away from me. But you will learn death will be a wish that won't be granted. You will be mine. There won't be anyone to save you!" thought Steve darkly.

He set his navigation to the address and with a smirk on his face. He could be proud that he had finally found her. There would be no escape from his lust.

(Y/n) had taken quite the delightful swim in the lake nearby. It was literally a five or so minute walk to. And best yet it had it's privacy. Which was nice to her no less. But she sniffed a new scent in the air now. She brushed it off as an early hear might be starting soon. Walking into her cabin and to the shower.

"I think I will make some stew for tonight and some cornbread. And for dessert a strawberry pound cake. Yes that sounds most appetizing." Thought (Y/n).

She ran herself a warm shower and giggle as the shower felt good on her skin. Having no ideal of the danger that lurked outside her door. Having no ideal that Steve was sat on her bed and hearing her giggle. He heard the shower cut off and her getting out now. She wrapped the towel around her body and saw the last person she every wanted to see. Her dad sat on her bed looking like a predator. And one after her too.

"Don't get any cute ideals Sweetbuns. You've no ideal the hell I have had trying to find you. Your going to do everything I want and then some. Don't and the people you hold dear go bye bye!!" said Steve sternly.

She was in disbelief and anxiety over how he could have found her. There was no way he could have found her. She was careful when getting things done. She stared at her dad with horror and uncertainty.

"Don't even fucking try to talk. Cause I know what you'll try to say to me. And I won't be having it. You should prepare for this to be our home. One where it will be our last stop. The one where I will breed you good and well!" said Steve sadistically.

Steve at this point was behind her and caressing her mating gland. The thoughts of what would be there. He could feel her shaking and hear her sobbing. It just made him turned on more. He was loving her being scared. He loved seeing her looking so fragile.

"Why me?!" asked (Y/n) to her dad.

"Why not you? You'd have our shared blood for our son or daughter. It'd be perfect combination of us. You are so beautiful and heavenly. And I can't overlook that it's my right as the Alpha to take charge of an rogue omega. The law would be on my side!" said Steve evilly.

He felt that she had fainted and he'd wait for her to wake up. Til then he'd move his stuff into the cabin. He'd make sure that she learned her place as the Omega. And she understood that he was the Alpha. He caressed her face with his deranged hands on her face. Seeing how small and helpless she would become.

"Soon you will feel my love and lust. There won't be any more running from me. Not when I will mate with you and soon!" thought Steve.

 

 

Chapter 61: Leonard Smart/ Reader , Barry Allen/ Reader #6

Chapter Text

(Y/n) stared at her Barry in horror. That her brother had an odd way of showing his love. But then again she didn't see that her big brother was this sick. Having put a kiss on her lips and claiming she should be his. This wasn't making any sense to her.

"Barry you are my brother, Not my lover. Why the fuck are you doing this to me?" asked (Y/n) around a sob.

"Because I knew you longer. And therefore should be mine. Leonard can't have you anymore." said Barry sadistically.

"Leonard can't have me and neither should you. You are both crazy to think I'd ever fall in love. Not to the two of you." said (Y/n) to him while standing up.

"Barry maybe you need to take some time away. To come at this from a clear head." said Cisco.

Barry for the first time ever was thinking clearly. And that part wanted his sweet little sister. He didn't care that she bore another man's baby in her stomach. He would have her one way or the other. Being selfish would come far too easily in this very situation.

"(Y/n) I will only give you a days head start. If I should find you. You are becoming mines!!" snarled Barry. 

After those words she took off out of there. She had packed a quick bag and left. She had stolen Cisco's tech to vanish into thin air. And teleported to somewhere in Europe and somewhere populated. She changed how she looked and how she walked.

Barry just stood in S.T.A.R.S lab and saw his friends look at him in judgement. Not like they could do much about him anyways. This game would be far too much fun for him. And he'd get her back and stay his. He rested at the house he'd set up for him and his darling. He then went to work and smiled happily.

Leonard had no clue as to what had just happened. But he saw that the tracker he out in (Y/n) had automatically been traced to Europe. He wondered now why that was. He'd find out soon enough too.

"Look I know you are there Cissy. But I do have a pregnant wife to find. And you stop me and you'll find yourself dead!!" snarled Leonard.

"You got to find her and quick. Barry is out of control. He made a declaration of love and claim on her. Here is this to get to her quicker. Her safety is at risk!!" said Cisco worriedly.

Leonard took the device and went directly to where she was at. Knocking on the door and her leaping in his arms. He pulled her into the place and held her.

"You have no ideal how happy I am to see you. My big brother wants me like you do. And I can't have that one bit. We need to....." said (Y/n) to Leonard.

Barry broke through the door and looked maniacally at his little sister. Seeing her so swollen and pregnant. That could be done away with and now too. 

"Now leonard why did you have to make this so easy. I mean Cisco really though he could stop me. But here is another damn deal....We can either A) Share her as much as we want and love her or B) I kill you and the baby in her stomach." said Barry to Leonard.

Leonard would rather die than let Barry near her. Not with the way Barry was acting. (Y/n) was shaking in fear and worry. Not knowing what would happen next. 

"Barry you don't have to do to me. We can figure this out like adults. And both go out separate ways." said (Y/n) to Barry around a whimper.

"Yeah that is the thing little girl. My cock is hungry to fuck that pretty pink pussy. I'll never let you go." said Barry.

"I'll never share her like you want Barry. You can fucking count on that too.  You don't mean much anymore!!" said Leonard.

Barry was not expecting that answer or them slipping from view. He didn't know where they took off to. It just made him that much more furious at this all too. That they had somehow made a hasty exit from him.

Leonard had the tech that Cisco had made. And it helped that it had worked out. Leonard held onto his pregnant wife with dear life. She sobbed out of happiness. And at that moment that is all that mattered.

 

Chapter 62: Hannibal Lecter / Reader #2

Chapter Text

Hannibal was on his way to go get (Y/n). He was dressed and ready to make her his at all costs that night. He would chat his colleagues that might. Then keep her longer by spiking her damn drink he'd give.

(Y/n) and Will earlier had gone over a safety plan for her to follow. If things went south and Hannibal tried anything. Because they knew he wasn't up to any good. That was something they were very sure of.

"Hello Hannibal nice of you to come get my sister. She will be down in a minute. Just getting some minute things together." said Will to Hannibal.

(Y/n) came down the stairs wearing red champagne coloured silk dress with stilettos. And a small clutch bag in tow. She had looped her arm with Hannibal. And he opened the car door for her and she got in.

"This is a sweet ride you have Dr. Lecter. Thank you fir inviting me out. It's not often I go out!" said (Y/n) to Hannibal.

"Well you look beautiful for what is planned. And I find you'll enjoy the food I made. I do however hope you enjoy what I made!" said Hannibal.

"I am sure that I will and the company!" said (Y/n).

Hannibal pulled up to his place and took her coat. She saw Alana Bloom and Frederick Chilton. They were such an fascination to her. Maybe she will ask a few burning questions. And indulge a bit to boot.

"The food should be ready soon. Make yourself at home. (Y/n) I have a wine that I would love you to try!" said Hannibal. 

Hannibal handed her the spiked wine. Seeing her gulp it down greedily to. His cock stirred in his tailored suit pants with a burning lust. He'd have that night and that would be that. They ate down the meal that Hannibal had made. They even had a quite lengthy conversation. But Alana and Frederick had left.

"Your home is so much better than my home. I could see myself being here or something like it. I'm saving up for my own. Hopefully soon I will have it!" said (Y/n) around a yawn.

Hannibal saw that her body went loose. And he knew that she had fallen asleep. He grabbed her cellphone and crushed it to bits. Then he already bags for him and her in his trunk. Then he picked her up and took her to his car. He'd be back to that place later on.

"Naive little lamb of mine. You'll be wishing you never seen by me. You'll be mine no matter what!" said Hannibal.

She as she woke up was on a private jet in a bedroom. She saw Hannibal enter with some tea. He looked utterly happy about something though.

"Hannibal where in the fuck are we?" asked a scared (Y/n) to him.

"I'd assume we are over the Atlantic ocean. We are headed to a far away place. But don't you worry darling you are safe with me." said Hannibal.

"Hannibal you find a place to land this plane. This isn't right. You can't keep me like cattle!" said (Y/n) to him around a sob.

"Oh my love I can whatever I damn well want to. You shouldn't have crossed me and think to walk away. You'll be mine to love and breed!" said Hannibal salaciously so.

The gravity of what was going down made her fearful. Hannibal saw the conflict in her body position and grew to love it. She would learn in time there was no escape from him and what he had planned.

"I still had a year left of university. You can't stop me from having an education. You vile piece of fuc..." said (Y/n) around a gasp.

"Don't think because I love you. That I will not teach you manners. You'll surrender that sharp tongue. Least I fuck you against your will!" said Hannibal.

She drank down the tea and fell asleep again. He got the tea cup and left again. He couldn't wait til he got them to there destination. Then the real fun would happen. And he would not be gentle or forgiving.

Will had gone to Hannibal's place and saw that they weren't even there. The dishes were already cleaned and cleared away. He called out for them both and no answer. He checked everywhere and he came up empty. He had saw that her cell was destroyed to.

"Fuck. I really fucked up on this one. I must find and help her out!" said Will around a sob.

 

Chapter 63: Sebastian Stan/ Reader , Chris Evans/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) lived a pretty basic damn life. She got up in the morning to her run and yoga session. Then she'd eat a light meal. Then she would see where the day took her too. Ever since her break up with Sebastian things ran easier. Less drama and fighting was had at. Not a damn thing could stop her happiness either.

Sebastian was stalking her from a safe distance. He was indeed mad about the damn break up. They just didn't seem to have a alot in common. But when they had sex however it was explosive. Nobody could fuck him like you did. And with such love and passion. But seeing you live your life away from him wasn't doing any good on his nerves or attitude. He wanted you back and he'd do it not so nicely either.

You knew that you were being followed around. You also knew whom was doing so. And it hurt that he wasn't getting the message. Stepping into the club and finding a random beefcake to grind on was easy.

"Buddy I would walk the hell away from her!" snarled Sebastian.

"No I don't think I will. I found her first." said Leo.

"Besides I am having fun with him. Were not together anymore. You need to be leaving me!" snipped (Y/n) to Sebastian.

Sebastian walked away with his hard cock between his legs. He'd just fucking wait at your place like a bitch. Not til he saw a plane ticket to The Maldives. Stupid bitch thinks she can just leave him like that.

(Y/n) couldn't be happy anymore after her asshole ex take at her like that. She did however get his number though. So the night wasn't a complete lost on them. She went straight back to her flat and out of her heels. She entered her bedroom and was slammed on her bed face down and ass up. 

"Now you see my sweet butterfly. You think because we are broken up. That you can flirt your ass into another that quick. I own your ass you little cunt!" snarled Sebastian.

He ripped her lacy thong away from her body. Seeing her petals swollen and slippery. He hated that he cared so much about you. But he couldn't allow just any man to touch you. He ripped his cock out and slammed deep in you. Seeing her struggling to get him off of you.

"Stupid bitch when I am done with your ass. I will have you married to me. I don't care if you love me or not. I won't have you with anyone else that isn't me." sneered Sebastian.

She could feel his cock ripping her up. Feeling his very veiny and girthy cock making her cum. She could hear his frantic panting against her ear. Feeling him rub abusive circles on her battered clitoris. She had passed out after some time and came to so sore.

"Ahh I am glad that you made it through the night. But we have someone else here that wants you just as bad. Chris didn't you want a slice before we marry this deceitful wretch!" said Sebastian.

"Oh yes the fuck I do. She will learn in time she was ours. Ours to finally marry and breed." said Chris.

After that she had blacked out cold. Wondering how it could have gotten this damn bad. And why the fuck it had to happen to her. These hot guys could have had anyone. But it felt like they had already agreed upon it. That this was going to be her fate and future now.

Chapter 64: Draco Malfoy/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

Draco was in his fifth year at Hogwarts. He was staring at a third year Slytherin. She was just so tiny and cute. But he knew that her friends were always in the way of his getting to her. Pansy was hardly cutting it anymore and trying to act like you. But even Pansy was saying he just was to take you whether you wanted it or not. And that about got him thinking to.

(Y/n) sat by her friends and was studying for an exam. One that she needed to get her wrapped around. And she was trying to avoid the playboy Draco Malfoy. She knew that he had no good intentions with her. She saw it in the way he looks at her. 

"You just tell Draco to bugger off already!" said Zayn.

"Yeah well I am a chicken shit and would rather avoid him. Nothing good comes from guys like him. And besides I am happy that your my guy!" said (Y/n).

"As I am happy that your my girl!" said Zayn.

Draco was sick of this lovey dovey bullshit. That prick was in his way of his queen. She was going to be his. And Pansy like a good friend she is was going to help him. Crabbe and Goyle were in on it too now. They just wanted Draco happy and with whom he wanted. Tried of having to hear him rape yet another Ravenclaw girl. They knew it was to be ready for you.

(Y/n) was stretching out her back when she caught sight of Draco again. He was looking at her sheer lust. She could see that he was up to something. Luckily that night she was going to be gone for the Holiday. She got up with her friends and left.

Draco saw the sweet fear in her eyes. Good thing too that she knew what would happen soon. Nothing was getting in his way again. Not after last year with Hermione spouting about his bad boy ways school wide. Making any girl near him fear him in such a way. He snuck into (Y/n)'s stuff and stolen her green silk lace undies. Smelling how sweet she was too.

(Y/n) had gotten the last of her things pack for her holiday away. She was carrying it down when she was grabbed by Pansy. She saw her with tears too.

"Pansy what in nine hell's are you okay?" asked (Y/n).

"It's really fucked up what I found. Follow me please!" said Pansy.

Pansy dragged her to an empty classroom. A room that had been modified to look like a small apartment. And Draco right in the middle of it all too. Pansy had tossed her in and locked the door closed.

"Looks like it is just us here now. Nowhere to run now my little bunny. Nowhere to hide now. I will have you!" said Draco with a dark smile on his face.

"Draco I know your on some sort of love potion. But we can find something to help you. This isn't you one bit!" said a scared (Y/n) to Draco.

"Oh my love is so pure and not tainted!" sneered Draco. 

Draco had backed her into a wall and fingered through her hair. Smelling how sweet she was for him. Seeing tears run down her pretty face now too.

"Now there are two ways we are going to do this....The easy way would be is for you to break up with dumpty head nerd and be with me willingly. To marry me and be mine. Or the hard way would that you get him killed tonight and then I rape you over his body. Either way I am having you tonight." said Draco.

She was stuck in literal hell now. She knew that he held no good will with her. But she didn't know that it had gotten this damn bad. That he would sink to these deplorable acts. And say these vicious things her way. This wasn't how it was suppose to be.

"Draco can we compromise please?!" asked (Y/n).

"Yes My Love we can with'in reason." said Draco.

"Look I will dump him and be with you. I will even marry you after I have finished Hogwarts. But I can't fuck you right now." said (Y/n) to him.

"And why the fucked hell can't you?!" snarled Draco.

"Because I am on my period." said (Y/n) to him.

"Nah you little cocktease we are going to be fucken tonight. Whether your a bleeder or not. I don't mind a bit of blood. Do you darling girl?!" said Draco.

She tried to whip around and open the door. But to no avail it wouldn't budge open. Draco thought her escape act was cute. But he'd have her that night.

 

Chapter 65: Jared Leto/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was so excited to see her favorite singer. She was even more so cause it was on her birthday. And a one on one face to face. Her nerves were both thrilled and happiness. Nothing could bring this feeling down. She was being ushered into the room.

Jared had been scoping whom he wanted to meet with for weeks. And it had landed on (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n). She was so pretty to him. He got so hard so quickly. He knew that he wanted her. And he was going to have her. Even if she didn't want it with him.

She had entered the room and saw him wearing dark purple sueded pants, white silk button up shirt ,and black leather boots. He saw her wearing a tight little brown velvet dress with a red silk bow and kitten heels. A light dusting of make up and sweet perfume.

"You can't believe the honor it is to finally see you. I have seen and heard everything you have done. So thank you for choosing me!" said (Y/n) happily.

"Would you like a drink to start off?" asked Jared casually.

"Yes I would. Bourbon please!" said (Y/n) to him.

He got up and smiled at her manners. It wouldn't take long for her to come around to his ways. He spiked her drink and handed it to her. Hearing her giggle over drinking from it. God he couldn't wait to ruin her.

"I was happy that you were available to meet me!" said (Y/n) to Jared. 

"Well I am a very busy man and wanted to see a fan. You were literally at the top of my list. But what about me do you admire most?" asked Jared.

"What isn't there to admire about you. You bring something that nobody else has. And you are very creative in the approach you take. Something oftentimes isn't really looked at!" said (Y/n) to him softly.

She started to feel funny as she kept drinking. Jared could see that she was fading fast. And that was what he was counting on. She was about to get up when the room twirled. And she had passed out after.

"You shouldn't accept drinks from strangers!" thought Jared darkly.

He picked up the cup and put it in his bag. And sling it over his shoulder. And carried his girl out in his arms. And carried her away to his car nearby. Putting her in the passenger seat and driving off away. 

"Dummy is about to filled up with my cum. Wonder how she will take being a mama. I'm about to fuck up everything you hold near and dear!" thought Jared.

He was done waiting for someone to love him. He would just make someone love him. An adoring fan seemed like the best way. Might just fucked her silly for extra measures. She was so beautiful too.

She woke up several hours later on. Luckily her clothes were still on her body. But she was tied up and had a ball gag in her mouth. Seeing Jared at the end of the bed. He looked far too calm and happy.

"Look I know you have questions for me. But I must tell you that your never leaving me. I will have you love me. But this isn't going to go your way. You will marry me. I will have a family. Fail to do either and it won't end well with you!" said Jared sadistically.

Fear raced up her spine with worry. That she had just walked her ass into this mess. Damn was so dumb to believe that he was same. When clearly he wasn't and was going to prove as such with her now too.

"I will love you in only a man that has everything can do and be. I will fuck you without mercy. You try to take my kids away or run away. I will kill you before you can even blink!" said Jared.

Jared at this point was hovering over her body. Rubbing his hardness into her privates. Hearing the sweet fear whimper out of her body. Feeling his body heat envelope her own. She could smell his arousal thick in the air. This wasn't what she wanted either.

"Oh and if I catch you try to fuck off with another guy. Then I will force you to watch me kill them. Then I will rape you over there dead body. You will wish you were them. You'll wish that you were free of me." said Jared seductively.

He could feel her heart racing and pounding. She was literally scared out of her mind. Being trapped in with his insanity. But she would fight to leave him.

"Oh and I will be making sure that people know we are together. Don't want people getting the wrong ideal. Not like you stole my heart. The romance behind it all now." said Jared heatedly so.

She had blacked out yet again. Jared smirked down at his wife to be. Oh this was going to be so much fun. Too bad there would be no freedom from him. He would have her and that was going to be that now.

 

Chapter 66: Jared Leto/ Reader, Chris Evans/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) woke up and she wasn't tied or gagged. She did that she was in new clothes. Getting up and going to the bathroom. She smelt food was being made and went to the kitchen. And seeing Jared without a shirt on. She padded over as quietly as possible.

"Hello My Love. Didn't think you'd ever wake up. But here is something to eat. We will have to be on the road later on. So I had the liberty of having some clothes delivered over to where we are going!" said Jared.

She ate down the simple pancakes and eggs. He ate down some oatmeal for himself. She didn't know what to say to him. But she was going to try to do so.

"Why me?" asked (Y/n) to Jared.

"Hmm I haven't yet decided on that yet. But I am happy to see where this will go. You'll see in time this will benefit both of us." said Jared.

"I trusted you to be honest with me. But I can't be with you. I already have a boyfriend. He will be looking for me." said (Y/n) to him.

Jared upon hearing of her having a boyfriend grew mad. She could see that he was getting very angry. He quickly got up and gripped her throat harshly.

"I am to be your husband soon. And I will not compete with another that isn't me. What is his name and his address?" said Jared.

"I am not going to tell you Fuckboi." snarled (Y/n).

She was laughing in his face and he didn't like it. Not one bit if this piss ass attitude. He would tame her quick. She was going to be his no matter what.

"I will find him and show him that you belong to me!" said Jared with a fierce passion.

He knocked her ass out yet with a bit to her head. Then laying her back into the bed. He went through her cellphone. And found whom was her boyfriend. It was none other than pain in the ass Chris Evans. Seeing the multiple things they did together made him sick. He even saw how she and him fucked.

"Nobody will ever take you away from me. Might as well tell him to fuck off. A pity that he would move on quickly!" said Jared as he looked at his beauty.

He rubbed her privates with careful strokes. Hearing her little whimpers. Soon he'd have her treasure chest. He will pillage it without any mercy or restraint. He sent off a text to let Chris Evans now she couldn't be with him. That it was a mistake to be with someone famous. And to never contact her again. Then he had the cellphone disconnected.

"Stupid bitch thinks she could walk away from him. Thinks I would allow another to touch what was his. Nothing would tear him from her. Ever again!" said Jared.

Then he crushed her cell to bits and threw the pieces away. That would serve to keep her at his side. She wasn't right for Chris. He'd prove it to her good and well. As he got back to the bedroom he saw that she was gone. He looked high and low for her too.

(Y/n) had woken up and took her leave. Running out the patio doors and making sure you'd close them. Then taking off down the hill and to the city. She knew that she had to get away and fast too. She had gotten back to her place and packed as quickly as she could. Making it to her flight and it setting off.

"That crazy fucking asshole would never touch her again. Thankfully she had called Chris and told him. Telling her to just get to him. That he would keep her safe!" Thought (Y/n).

She didn't know that he had slipped a tracker into her. That he was on the same flight as she was. Just in business class as suppose to her first class seating she had. How dare that bitch try to leave him like that. Poor thing will never learn that she was his now.

The plane had landed and she made her way to the Uber that was waiting. She got in and made her last leg to Chris. Jared saw she had flung herself into his arms. The kiss that they shared at his front door. She had slipped into her boyfriend's place and sat down.

"That is some bullshit that happened to you. But don't worry I will make sure your safe. He won't come near you!" said Chris.

"I didn't know where to go. Thankfully you were home. And I can finally rest happily." said (Y/n) to Chris.

Chris held his girlfriend happily so. But he didn't like that some other man try to steal her away. She belongs to him. Stupid fucking man trying his hand. 

Jared saw from outside Chris's place him holding his girl. That simply would not do any good either. She would be his fairly soon. He'd make good on his word. Not a damn thing would tear him from her side. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 67: Draco Malfoy/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Draco had then latched onto her backside harshly. Tugging her by her hair to the bed. Slamming her down on top of it. Seeing her gather herself at the head of the bed. The fear that was in her body now. It just got him so hard and worked up. She was his now.

"Draco you don't have to do this to me. I can walk out of here. Without anybody having heard of what went down. We can go our own ways!" said (Y/n) sadly.

Draco smirked with a cold cruelness to his demeanor. It spoke of violence, lust ,and carnage. He saw her trying to talk herself out of what would soon be. 

"You see that is why even more so why I need you. We need to come to an understanding that your mine. Not that Zayn guy you are poking fun at. You belong to me." said Draco slyly.

"But I don't love you like I love him. I want him to have my maiden head. Not you!" said (Y/n).

Draco tugged her to the edge of the bed. Slotting himself in between her legs. He could feel the heat between her legs. He could feel what was his too.

"I could have any girl I want to. But here I am about to deflower the one I love rightfully so. No matter how much you scream or cum. I will have you like no other. After tonight after our bonding you'll belong to me." said Draco.

She hated that she thought she could avoid such a boy. This male was hell bent on having her. And after tonight she'd be his. Whether she wanted it or not. She saw the way his eyes lingered so on her person.

Draco had magically restrained her to the bed. Then he had spelled her and his clothes off of them. She saw that he was packing some very major heat. And he saw that she was indeed on her period. He thrusted the whole of his length inside of her harshly.

"FUUUUUUCK!" screamed (Y/n) to Draco sadly.

Draco held onto his love with all his might. He pounded his length deep in her without pity or remorse. He felt her walls claw at him to get out. But he fought through the resistance that her body was trying to do. Rubbing harsh circles on her clitoris.

"Damn love I knew you were hiding a jewel from me. But this is the most valued one of all. Don't you dare hold back your orgasm." said Draco.

She came in no time screaming his name. He fucked her to four body tearing orgasms. Then he had spilled his sticky seed deep inside of her womb. He knew that his sperm would reach her eggs to get her pregnant. He plugged her up so it wouldn't leak out.

"We could have been making love tonight. But you choose to act up. Tried to leave me for going home. Thinking that would have saved you from me. The Malfoys have always gotten our way." said Draco harshly.

He saw the fucked stupid look upon his loves face. Seeing that she was never going to leave him now. Feeling the bond they had now course through them both. He looked maliciously to her swollen petals. Knowing that soon she would grow with his child.

"As I see it your future is set to be by me. I will take great care of you. You will be married into wealth and power. I will make good on you being mine." said Draco.

She had felt Draco's cum taking effect in her body. Knowing that she would carry and bare his child in her body. Taking on the role of being Draco's girl. But feeling reluctance swim deep in her very bones.

Draco had cleaned them both up. Then they had gotten dressed back up. Then he took her back to his room. He grabbed his bags and then her bags. Taking her back to Malfoy Manor for the holidays.

"In time you will see that things are easier just listening to me. It will far easier when you marry me in two years time. If not sooner when we tell my parents. Then you will be forced to marry for the sake of our baby in you!" said Draco sadistically.

She looked out the window of the train. Apart of her had died upon hearing those hateful words spill from him. He had taken her virtue and her dignity in one night. And now he was planning to force her into marriage she wouldn't want. Death would be far sweeter than what he was telling her in no easy way.

"Oh and do fucken cheer up or you'll face far worst from my parents. They won't be as gentle as I am. They will do far worst if they see you sad. Take some happiness in the mercy I provide you!" said Draco.

Draco had placed a soft demanding kiss on her lips. He was far too pleased to have her at his side finally. She was going to be his no matter what. His parents would make sure that he got everything he wanted. If not more so if it included another pureblood witch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 68: Thranduil/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was laying low and staying in a forrest away from prying eyes. She had built a small cabin no less. She had finally fled away from the King Of Mirkwood. She couldn't handle him trying to get her away from Legolas. She hated having to leave behind. But she had to do so. It was to protect herself from his dad.

Thranduil wasn't liking that his pet had fled from him. It drove the possessive beast that was in him wild. He wasn't even pleased that he had to pleasure himself. He missed his pets sweet tightness around him. He grew angrier as days passed without her.

"One of my scots I sent out has found her. We are ready for your orders." said Tauriel.

"We leave at daybreak and make sure we are supplied for our travel there!" said Thranduil.

Thranduil that night had raped his chambermaid and had her swiftly killed afterwards. He'd make sure that he would bring his pet to heel. And obey the words he spoke to her. She'd learn death would be too sweet. And the pleasure he'd seek upon her body.

(Y/n) didn't know that she was followed or watched. She didn't even know that danger would soon greet her. Or the sexual lewdness that would be prevailed upon her body. Nor the beast that was hunting her. She was seeing her small garden grow beautifully.

Thranduil was on his way to his pets place. He had been on the road for a good week. He be to where she was at in two nights time. His cock so ached to be buried deep in her tightness. 

She had just gotten back from town with her new herbs and grain. Soaking in the hot water bath she was in. Day labor had it's perks and it's disadvantages. But all in all it was very rewarding. She got out an hour later on and drained the water.

"Tonight I will be happy no matter what. Not let anybody hurt what I have built. This is my home!" said (Y/n) with hope.

Thranduil was waiting fir the light in her window to go out. So that he could sneak in and take her back. He was impressed with the little land that she had. The fresh garden that was in the front and her horse in a small stable. Truly a small elvian cabin to boot.

(Y/n) had blown out the candle and tucked herself in. She had some other things to do tomorrow. But for now sleep was beckoning to her aching body. Thranduil took that as his cue to go into her place.

"Oh my adorable little pet all tuckered out. I will let you rest while I slip in. Don't you dare move!" thought Thranduil.

Thranduil had she'd his clothes off of his body. And took off her blanket and slid himself inside his pet. That was what had woken her up and she trying to flee. But it was useless with his strong body on her.

"Now my pet you will soon learn that this s could have been prevented. If hadn't ran from me." said Thranduil.

That was when she had passed out cold. And he took her as she was passed out. She was weakened now and he could use her body to finally get off.

 

 

 

Chapter 69: Draco Malfoy/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

As Draco and (Y/n) had gotten back to Hogwarts. She knew that she was with child now. Draco's father Lucius had arranged for both Draco and (Y/n) to have there own quarters. Seeing as they were now an official couple. That they would be wedded soon enough. Magical law were very firm on these things too. She'd be starting her fourth year as a wife.

"Awe you two were meant to be." said Pansy happily.

"Shut the fuck up Pansy. You did this to me too. You had me hauled to that room. You know what he did to me." said (Y/n) around a sneer.

"I am glad he is able to be happy. That is all that matters to me. You should grateful he choose you!" snarled Pansy.

She had stormed away from Draco and his band of thugs. She was several corridors down when she bumped into Zayn. He held onto her with such love. She clung onto him like a life raft and safety.

"Shhh it will be alright My Love. I know what that bastard did to ye. And i won't be letting him near you again. Even if I have to hide us away!" said Zayn.

"Zayn I am to be married soon. I have no choice. If I don't marry Draco. His family and the deatheaters will kill my family. I can't risk that even for you. But if you find me away out. Then I will take it!" said (Y/n) to him sadly.

"Say no more. I have been talking to Harry Potter. And he says he can get them to safety. Just for a bit til things settle down. And then we can get us away!" said Zayn.

"Now Zayn you wouldn't be trying to hassle my women. I mean not unless you want to be hurt. We could have that arranged for you. But not in front of my women!" said Draco menacingly.

Zayn had let go of her and Draco stepped forth. Grabbing onto her arm to pull her to him. Draco didn't like that mudblood touching his women. Cause that was she was to him. She would stay by his side now.

"Now run along you little leach or I'll be coming for your little sister Zeria. You fucken mudbloods always touching what isn't yours. This will teach you never to cross me mate." said Draco.

(Y/n) didn't want Zayn to go. Zayn saw that she had wanted him. But he'd get her back later on that night. She would be made to feel safe. And away from harm too. He left her out of reluctance and sadness.

"Now what did that little parasite want with you?" asked Draco.

"He wanted to know when we could study again. And also when I would go back to him. I told him that could never be since I am with you. That I am with child too." said (Y/n).

"Good little girl obeying me so fully. It's time for lunch now. So let's go." said Draco slyly.

Draco and them made there way down to the great hall. She had aten what she could. She was only a month along at this point in her pregnancy. Draco was keeping tabs on what she ate and how much she did. It quickly became a very controlling relationship. 

"Draco I am going to the bathroom to go." said (Y/n). 

Draco stood outside the girls lavatory. She had emptied her bladder and went to wash up. Hermione came out too and saw (Y/n) crying her eyes out. She guided (Y/n) put another way and to the Gryffindor dorms. Harry and Ron sat with her while she cried.

"We know that you don't want to marry Draco. The order is moving your parents tonight. And then they will move you tomorrow night. So all you have to do is buy time til then." said Harry sternly.

She clung onto the boy that she hardly knew. Slytherin's weren't meant to show affection nor love. But with the way this house came to her aide made her so happy. Zayn came in and they were given some privacy. Snuggling into the other with such hope.

"Darling we will be together and soon. We just have to bare through this all. I promise this will work out. That I am sure of." said Zayn.

"I love you so very much. I don't want to lose you. Or what we have. You mean so much to me!" said (Y/n).

"After tomorrow night you won't have to worry. We will be together. Cause I will fight for the lady I love." said Zayn.

She was sneaked back to the lavatory. Draco was standing there with smirk. He didn't like having to wait. And he knew where she snuck off too and with whom. Stupid bitch thought she could cross him.

"I am so sorry I...." said (Y/n).

"Nah ah you lying little bitch. You snuck off with another mudblood. I had Pansy follow you and you went those traitors. But don't worry I will just have to marry you tonight." said Draco sadistically.

Draco dragged her to his quarters. He got them back to Malfoy Manor by floo powder. Draco saw his dad smirking. Lucius knew that something like this would happen. And he was prepared for this to happen.

"She getting sneaky already Son?" asked Lucius unremorsefully. 

"Yes father she was and not very smartly. Stupid bitch will have to be put in her place. Once and for all too." said Draco.

"Very well!" said Narcissa to no one in general.

That was the last things she saw before she blacked out. Draco had moved her body to there room. Cleaning him and her off magically and going to bed. Tomorrow he marry her and that would be that.

 

 

 

Chapter 70: Thranduil/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had woken up and felt sore and battered. Then she saw King Thranduil laying next to her. Sewing his cock out and her cum on his mouth. She tried to get up from the bed. But Thranduil had her pinned down.

"Where the nine realms are you going?" sneered Thranduil.

"Away from your sick perverted ass. You have no ideal how wrong this is. Did you do this to your last wife, huh?" scathed (Y/n)

Thranduil had her slotted himself between her legs. And roughly thrust his aching cock deep in her. Seeing her trying to flee and fight him off of her body.

"You think cause your my daughter that your free of me? That you can mouth off to Daddy? I'll show you that your talking back to me will be done!" said Thranduil harshly.

"I fucking hate you now and forever!" snarled (Y/n).

"Oh I am counting on it too. Not like I am letting you free of me. Your mine!" said Thranduil possessively.

He rubbed her swollen nub roughly so. Feeling her clench from orgasm and gush from cumming so hard. Hearing her labored breathing and sad moans.

"Oh fuck me I have missed what this enchanted body does to me. No wonder you always fit me so well. Going to breed you like your supposed to." said Thranduil.

She sobbed as he fucked her for another few hours more. Feeling them orgasm and cum over and over again. Getting in the position they were in too now. She lay there with his spent trickling out of her.

"In time My Love you will come to love me. You'll even come to even obey me. Cause to do both will be best for us and our unborn child. Sewing it's parents love and get along so well!" said Thranduil.

"I will never love or obey you. You mean nothing to me. You'll never have me complacent." said (Y/n) sadly.

She got up limping and going out back. He followed her to the waterfall nearby. She cleaned the mess they had created. Thranduil stroked his cock to clean it up. She grabbed the robe nearby and went to dress. He did the same with such a delicacy to it all.

"I am to assume that we are to part from my land today at some point?" asked (Y/n) to her king.

"Yes we are and I will not tell you again!" said Thranduil.

"I will pack my stuff and other stuff for our going back to my prison." said (Y/n).

She had packed her personal belongings and food for the travel. Having one of the guards carry it on. She approached her little cabin she had made. Then she got on her horse she had nearby. She would miss what she had created far from her father's court.

"Don't look so sad My Love. You will see this place at some point. But you will learn your place by me!" said Thranduil.

Little did she know Thranduil had ordered that the place be burned when they were far away. So not even she will see the smoke billowing in sight. They marched back and she looked saddened by this fact.

"Don't worry once we get back I will get you with child. So that you smile once again. I will have my daughter happy for us both." said Thranduil.

"You have no ideal how wrong it is, don't you? I am your daughter. I cannot be a wife or Queen. I will lose any and all prospective husband's." said (Y/n).

"I do and I don't care. I have always loved you and will continue to do so. You will thank me for this act of mercy." said Thranduil.

They rode on til she saw her way older brother Legolas. He was just as happy to see his younger sister. He greeted her with a smile and nod of his head. He knew the wrong there father was doing. And he'd help her flee yet again given some time. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 71: Rupert Giles/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had woken up from being knocked out. She saw that she was nude and that she was tied up. What really struck her as odd was that she wasn't in her dorm. But in a man's bedroom and he being nowhere in sight. She was able to get herself free and snuck off out a window. And making a run for it.

Rupert had taken a shower to get fresh. He didn't want his love smelling his stink. He was saving his cum for his love. He was happy she was tied up on his bed. He got out and walked up to where she should have been. But she was nowhere in sight.

"Damn that sneaky little bitch!" said Rupert angrily.

He had put on a robe and his slippers. Grabbing his keys and going to look for her. His cock sure did ache for his prey. He would find and fuck her hard. There would be no mercy for when he found her.

She had just gotten back to campus. And putting on more decent clothing. Grabbing her running away bag and the bag full of cash. Then leaving the campus. She had just made it to airport. When a car startled her. Seeing a man coming out of it angrily. 

"First you leave my bed. Then you try to run from me. I am not sure to be impressed or hostile towards you. But one thing is for sure I will have you. Get the fuck in the car!" roared Rupert.

He grabbed her and hauled her into his car. And driving back to his place. She was shaking in fear of what would come of her. Not like she could run now. He grabbed her and slammed her against his door. 

"Your going to be a good little girl and obey me. Or you will make this harder than it already has. Not like a little whore like you would understand." said Rupert.

She was made to strip and lay on the bed. He tore his robe from his body. And grabbed her legs to attach his hot mouth to her soaked cunt. Lapping up what was his reward. He tasted how sweet she was too.

"Please I beg of you. If you are the nice guy I met in class. You will not do this to me. Please I am a virgin!" said (Y/n).

"Then let this be a lesson to you." said Rupert huskily.

He felt her cum gush into his mouth. Lapping up her necter. Then lubing himself with her juice and thrusting his hot cock in her. Hearing the load scream that tore from her mouth. Seeing that she had bled. 

"God your fucken cunt is tight. Mine now!" said Rupert.

She felt every damn inch of him inside of her. She felt his very veiny and girthy cock violate her. She saw his dark look swim across his features. Feeling his possessive hold on her body. Him rubbing his thumb on her swollen nub. Hearing him utter words of love and obsession. She wondered how long he had been watching her? She will leave that for another day.

"You have no ideal what you do to me. It's your fault that I am the man I am now. You'll be my pretty young bride. You will give birth to my baby's!" snarled Rupert.

He was finally fucking into her adorable little lithe body. Feeling her cunt suck his cock in with relish. Her damn juices were soaking his bed. He was a lucky man and he'd do anything to keep her by his side. Force her to abandon her studies. Force her to marry and breed her. She was his now and forever.

He flipped her over on all fours like that of a bitch in heat. Slapping her ass cherry red as he pounded her. Hearing her scream his name for all to hear now. Rubbing abusive circles on her swollen nub. Feeling her cum on his stiff cock. He came not a second later on.

"You have no ideal what I have planned for you My Darling. Great big plans for you My Love!" said Rupert.

She rolled over and started to silently cry. This man was crazy in love. And it just had to be her of all people. Why the fuck does this always happens to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 72: Rupert Giles/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been lead by Rupert Giles back to Campus the next day. He was insistent that she quit college. She went to the campus offices and resigned from UC Sunnydale. Rupert had helped in her packing up her dorm. By the end of day she was moved in with her rapist. And under his control with his greed to.

"Well the next course of action is that you call your parents. Tell them that college wasn't for you. Tell them that your staying with a friend off campus. And then I want you to promptly hang up!" said Rupert.

He saw to it that she did and the lust he had for her. He didn't care for her tears or what she felt. All that mattered was she stay his. Seeing her hovering over his phone. His cock ached yet again for her pussy.

She felt scared for what this man could do to her. She felt scared that he was clearly crazy.  That he was this controlling of her every action and life now.

"Tomorrow we will start to plan our wedding. And then our honeymoon away from here. Then on our wedding you will get pregnant. Then come back here and find a home. To raise our kid or kids." said Rupert.

"Please I beg you get again to leave me be. Let me go home to my family. Let me go you fuck..." said (Y/n).

He hauled her up the stairs to there bedroom. And slammed her onto the bed. Lifting her skirt up and ripping into her yet again. He truly felt at home being inside of her. Feeling her starting to give up.

"The sooner you learn your place. The better this will be for us. You will obey and give me a child." sneered Rupert.

Giles had filled her up with his cum. Seeing it leak from her tight cunt. Seeing her weeping into the pillow under her. She felt disgusted with herself. Feeling his seed take hold inside of her womb.

They had gone out for dinner and left after dessert. He had then taken them back home. Where he ate her out til she passed out cold. They awoke the next day to talk to a wedding planner and someone about the honeymoon. This all felt too real to her and she needed an out. But she would have to plan it out.

Buffy saw as Rupert Giles had taken another hostage. Sewing the man that was as a father figure hurt another lady. She was going to save this lady. Even if it cost her own life. She had help in this too.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 73: Roman Sionis/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been doing better and away from that madman. She hated how docile he got her to be. The way he kept her on a constant loop of orgasms he would give her. And the way she had ate her food. She had withdrawal for a few weeks afterwards. Her mom was able to talk to her to comfort her no less.

Roman had a being raping and killing any lady. That had even looked like his sweet wife. Victor would see to it that were taken care of afterwards. Not like it bothered him much. He quite enjoyed it no less.

"You better find me my wife and baby soon. Or I will burn this city to bits. I need my family by me." said Roman.

"It's a pitty that she isn't even in the city. Camera's have spotted the vehicle she was in. And heading out of the state. Don't worry I have my men searching for her." said Victor.

Roman knew at that very moment she would be no sooner found. Quicker the damn better for him. He ached to fuck his beauty. And fill her with child again.

(Y/n) was in the courtyard in the place The Joker had set up. She was meditating and relieving her stress. Roman had been cleared from her mind and body. Poison ivy had helped in some way to get him off of her mind. Deadshot had been teaching her to fight. Just in case her family couldn't and they were gone.

"Thank you father for all the help you and everyone is doing. I can't imagine what life would've been like otherwise. You mean so much to me." said (Y/n).

"I'd do anything for you. But I am trying to find a way to have you good. I love you!" said Joker to her.

She hugged her father cause those words aren't said too easily. She left to hold her daughter and sing.  She sang a song of hope, love , recovery ,and lost. It was hauntingly beautiful. Her mom and Poison ivy heard it all. And they were sad that she had been in.

"Jessa momma loves you so much. But I don't want you to worry. I will keep you safe. I will take you somewhere you feel love and warmth. Away from the sorrows that plague this world. That is my promise to you." said (Y/n).

Just then when she got to corridor away from everything and everyone. She heard someone sneaking in and saw it was the batman. She had called him there. But she wanted no bloodshed.

"Are you sure that you want to go through with this with me? Cause once done you'll never see or hear of her again. It's not too late to back out!" said Batman.

"My daughter deserved better than this life. I know that you can protect and provide better than me. Besides what is one more child to take care of. Here is a letter I want you to give her on her 18th birthday. And here is one for you!" said (Y/n) to Batman.

"Even though we broke up. I still love you still. No matter what goes on in our life." said Batman.

She had kissed him his cheek and made him go. Tears fallen from her eyes like a tidal wave. She moved back to where everyone would be at. Going to her room and getting dressed. She couldn't let anybody get hurt over her. She wasn't worth losing the people she called family. Leaving a note for them to read. This was how it would be now.

Batman looked at the baby slung in his arms. His ex gf had made a beautiful baby. He would vow to take care of no matter what. His drive back towards Gotham and to his home he shared with his family.

(Y/n) had driven back towards where Roman would be at. She saw one of his goons trudge towards her car. And got out and mushed towards where he would be at. He was neck deep in a bottle of rum.

"Hello My Love. I did wonder if you'd ever return to me. But where the fuck is my child at?" asked Roman.

"We can make a new baby and we can be a family. What is the harm in that? You'd still have me by your side. I'm here now and want you!" said (Y/n) surely.

Roman saw the truth behind her words. And then got to work on getting her pregnant. Yes he lost a child. But he can make up for it by making a new one now. 

Harley was trying to find her daughter and granddaughter. But it was all coming up empty. She saw the letter on her daughter bed. Running to where the others were at. There mutual hang out spot no less.

"(Y/n) is gone and she left a letter for all of us to read." said Harley.

Dear one and all, 

I'm so sorry it has to be this way. But I can't risk you all for my sake. I can't fathom a world without you all. I'd be at a true lost of what to do. So please forgive me cause I am going back. And I will finish him myself. I may or may not be back afterwards. I'll have to see what happens. Just know I love you all so very much. I thought about this long and hard. Bye for now. 

XoXo,

(Y/n) Quinn

There were sobs and roars of anger. They truly didn't see this coming. Harley knew this was her daughter's battle now. She just wished that they could help out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 74: Hannibal Lecter / Reader #3

Chapter Text

3 Months Later On...

(Y/n) was really trying to avoid Hannibal. He kept at a distance with her. But he wasn't allowing her to go. He kept up his relentless chase of her. He'd spank her ass cherry red and leave her in a locked room.

"You know My Love I am going really tried of you leaving me. And for what your own sense of pride. You'll never be free of me. Not in this life or the next. I will have you soon. You are the right age for giving me children." said Hannibal.

She sat across him while she picked at her perfect nails. Hannibal had kept her primped and polished. Not even a hair out of place. She was a perfect bride. All for vanity sake so that Hannibal had it his way.

"I am getting pretty fucking tried of you too. Always trying to tell me what to do. Where to go and how to eat. I was good the way I was and am. You haven't even made good on your threat. Shows what kind of man you are." said (Y/n).

Hannibal got up and made his way over to his wife. Lifting her head up and making her look at him now.

"I'm getting to my point soon enough. Soon I will have you. And when I do you will have wished you had mercy." said Hannibal salaciously.

Hannibal walked out of the living room. She got up and made her way to the balcony. She saw the rainforest in the distance. Silent tears rained across her face. It was in these times she had her brother. 

Will was zeroing in on where Hannibal had taken her. It was just taking some time to do so. With the limited help he had. He had to make do and hold on. But in his heart he knew his sister was suffering. 

2 Months Later On...

(Y/n) was now into her pregnancy with Hannibal's baby. They were going to wait for the sex of the baby. Hannibal was proud that he was finally going to be a father. There was no denying it anymore happily so.

"Oh my dear sweet wife you've made quite proud. For now on I will try to be gentle with you. But you must be even more watched now. You will stay here for good." said Hannibal.

She had no more tears to leave her eyes. The night Hannibal had taken her was one full of sexual brutality. He had her screaming his name and cumming violently on his cock. A cock that neither showed mercy or leinacy. 

Will had been staking out his sister. Cause he had found her a month back. And was searching for the right way to get her out. And to make sure they were never found. He was close and he would win too.

1 Month Later...

(Y/n) had snuck off and walked in the lavish garden they had. She was far enough away to say she could think more freely. She hoped she could free of that sexual tyrant. But at all costs he showed his power. One where it left her breathless and disgusted. She rubbed he very small baby bump with devotion.

"(Y/n) is that you?" asked Will sadly.

She ran into her brothers arms and cried. He hushed her and told her to follow him. And she did with much haste. Or as much as she could with a pregnant belly. Will got her into the car and drove off. 

"I never thought you would find me. How did you though?" asked (Y/n).

"Very long and hard hours were at play. I had to get you out. But I gotta ask you this though...when did he do it to you?" asked Will.

"About 2 to 3 months ago. It wasn't what I had wanted or imagined it to be. He was rough and full of rage. There was no mercy." said (Y/n).

"Well you are away from that animal. We are going far away where he won't follow. You will be safe and be free of that man. I promise you that I will not stop til you are." said Will.

She sat back and let her brother take her away. Will drove til he got to the little air strip. And got her in and buckled in. Taking off and far away no less now.

Hannibal had been trying to find his wife. He wanted to eat her sweetened cunt. Til he smelled that Will Graham had been there. And that he had taken his wife. If a chase of hide and seek is what he wants to do. Then two can play that game any day. He would get his wife back one way or the fucking other. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 75: Derek Hale/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had just fled Beacon Hills and away to protect those that she loves. Derek had lost his damn mind. He wanted something from her she couldn't give to him. So she had taken off with the huge amount of money and clothes. Making her way towards Mystic Falls. She had her cousin Elena Gilbert that would help.

"Hello Cousin. I never thought I'd see you again. Though I do ask why you are here. It sounded like it was very important." said Elena.

So she sat her cousin down and spilled everything out. Elena having Stefan come over and telling him. And him saying that he'd do his best to keep her safe. That helped her to sleep at night. 

"Ready for school today?" asked Elena gleefully.

"Yes I think I am for once in my life." said (Y/n) happily.

They made there way to school in Elena's car. Since it would be less obvious. They got to there first class and not a worry in sight. She felt free now of Derek.

Meanwhile in Beacon Hills....

Derek had gone to his little pets place. Seeing that she had left. Not even a note left behind on where she had gone. His cock was burning to be in her again. He needed to breed and it had to be with her.

"Hey Scott do you know where (Y/n) go?" asked Derek.

"Well last I heard she had a cousin in Mystic Falls. So I would go and check there. If not go to New Orleans, Louisiana. She had family friends there." said Scott.

Stupid bitch thought that she could run from him. He packed up his bags. And took off in the direction she had gone off to. He would set her straight and have her breeded. Not like she would have much in the way of choice. He passed by the cities boundary.

"Hold on my little pet I will have you. But damn I am hungry. Then I will stuff that beautiful body." thought Derek.

Derek had stopped up at the Mystic Falls bar and Grill. He ordered a bacon barbecue burger with a beer. He was eating his food in peace. When he got interrupted by a vile vampire.

"I'm going to be the civil one and ask you to get lost." said Derek.

"Well that is going to be hard to do. Especially with filthy animal like you loose around my town. So maybe eat and get back to where you belong." said Damon.

"Not til I get what it is I want. And then I will be on my way. Then you'll never have to see my ugly mug." said Derek.

"What is it your looking for? So I can speed up my search. That way your gone faster." said Damon.

Derek whipped out his cellphone and showed the picture of you. Damon was going to draw it out. Elena was his girlfriend and what was important to her. Was important to him too and he'd protect her.

"If you help me find her. Then after I am gone. No messing around." said Derek.

Derek wasn't stupid either here. He smelt a small scent of you. It had him half hard and hungry for you.

"Well eat up and then we will find her!" said Damon.

Damon shot off a text to Elena. But before that could happen. He was knocked out cold and thrown in Derek's trunk. Having put vervain on the chains to subdue the prick. Nobody was stopping him one bit.

Meanwhile at The Salvatore Boarding House....

(Y/n) had just back from school and got in a shower. Coming out of the shower to see Derek on her bed. And her cousin in the corner gagged and tied up.

"Don't even fucking think for one damn second you could ever escape me. I always find you wherever you go. Now you got one option or we will do this the hard way. Easy way is you give me your body and breed with me. Give me the pack I want. Or the hard way I will tear your life apart. Locked away from everyone and only able to see me." said Derek sadistically.

She looked at the tears that were coming out of Elena. Seeing Elena was mad at him and not her. Elena was pissed off that this animal had the balls. That this animal had the nerve to cause any of this.

"Please I can't be what you want from me. I need to be able to say that I lived a damn life. What you'd have for me is prison for your lustful ways. And I can't go back to that with you." said (Y/n) pathetically.

"Well my little pet you will come with me or I will kill those that you love. You have til now to decide." said Derek.

She looked towards the door and heard Derek chuckle. She saw his red alpha eyes lock on her. 

"Go on and try to run. I do fucking love a good prey and predator chase. I will give you ten minutes headstart. Nothing less and nothing more. Go!" said Derek softly.

She took off in nothing but the robe that clung to her skin. She had made it outside and started to really run. She could hear his howl that he was on his way. She had made her way to one of the cellars that were on the property. And locked herself in and wept badly.

"I can smell you in there. And I can smell what is mine between those pretty little legs. My little pet getting off on this, huh?!" asked Derek seductively.

"Go the fuck away Hale. You don't want me. You want the idea of what I am. Like that of the forbidden fruit." said (Y/n).

Derek had about enough of these games. He broke into the cellar. And saw that she was across the room. He saw his prize shaking and wetness leak from her cunt. He could smell her slick leaving her.

"Derek just leave me alone and find another." said (Y/n).

Derek was knocked out cold by Elena whacking him across the back of his head. Elena went in to grab her cousin. And held her as Damon and Stefan got Derek locked away. Elena held her sobbing cousin.

Chapter 76: Derek Hale/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Elena had gotten them back to (Y/n)'s room. Elena then knew at that point that she had to protect her cousin. (Y/n) knew that Scott hated her. But didn't know that it was that bad. And that Derek would follow her. But luckily she was safe now.

"I see what you mean now. That man looked absolutely obsessed with you. Like he'd die for you." said Elena.

"Now you see why I should go now. I can't be here. He will keep hunting me down. I gotta get far away. If you could keep him for twelve or so hours. That would give me enough time." said (Y/n) to Elena.

They said that they would and to go. She got herself showered off again and got away. This can't be what fate wanted for her. This wasn't suppose to be her life. Derek couldn't be contained one bit either.

Derek was finally starting to wake up. When he saw Damon sitting across from him. Looking chill and smug at him. It unnerved him quite alot now.

"Why the fuck do you look so chill?" asked Derek.

"Oh nothing atall really for you. Just that you've been out half a day. And that gave my girlfriend's cousin enough time to run. But you can go and try to find her. Oh by the way you can't track her. She disconnected her cellphone. But don't worry she has all of our contacts written down." said Damon smugly.

Derek got up and found his keys already in the car. He did try to call you and son if a bitch it was disconnected. And apparently out of service no less. 

(Y/n) had just made it to New York City and settled in. She had called her friend Steve Rogers. Saying that he'd be over later to access the damage. So she had gotten to the corner grocery store and bought some things that would hold her over for a bit.

Derek had gotten a hot tip to go looking in New York City. That really wouldn't help him. He knew that if she was there then his search would take longer. But he knew that he would get results and have her his.

Steve had came over and they had some food. They talked about what had been going on. And how he could help her out. So he decided to bring her to the  Avengers tower. So they made haste after selling her car. And then taking off to where he lived at.

"Thank you so very much for helping me out. I just didn't know where to go. If this doesn't work out. Then I am going to go nuts!" said (Y/n) to Steve.

"Hold up there kiddo. We will figure something out with my friends. And then from there we will hopefully come up with a solution." said Steve.

They got up to the living quarters and Steve helped to being her bags up. She got settled in and slept for a few hours. Steve was shaking her awake and holding her sobbing body. Tony and Natasha had came in to see what was going on. 

"What in the fuck is going on? Not like we don't value our beauty sleep." said Natasha harshly.

Tony saw the whimpering girl in Steve's embrace. Steve kept on uttering words of comfort to her. And finally got her to sleep. Then telling both Tony and Natasha what was going on. Natasha booked it back to (Y/n) and slept by her. Tony was appalled by what he had heard. 

(Y/n) woke up and cuddled into the women that was in her bed. Natasha was happy that had happened. Soothing her with words of security. They finally had came out and had breakfast. 

"I'm so sorry that I caused y'all to wake up. That wasn't my intention. But thank you for being so understanding. I hope." said (Y/n).

"Not a problem at all dollface. Just try to keep it down next time. But how about I train you to defend yourself." said Bucky.

So weeks had gone by and she felt alot stronger now. That she had family now with the Avengers. And that there seemed to have a developing relationship with Tony Stark. He made sure that she was safe and loved. Not the wrong kind of love either. He would take her all over the place.

Derek had finally found his darling in the arms of another man. An avenger no less and kissing her. Following her to The Avengers Tower. And then somehow booking a job inside and a way to get to her. He was so close to having her and nobody else.

(Y/n) was now in Tony's room now. Citing he wanted her close and near him. But right now he was on a mission with the avengers. So was hungry and had to the kitchen bring up some snacks and food to her location. She was just getting out of her room.

"Thank you for bringing up the food. But I can take it from here." said (Y/n) to the server.

Derek turned around and saw his darling. She was wearing such fine silk and ballet flats. Liking like fae that his parents warned to never go near or have.

"Derek how in fuck do you keep finding me?" asked (Y/n) angrily.

"Because I will always find you and have you mine!" said Derek.

"Awe man your going to be in so much trouble soon enough. Not like that will be a problem for me." said (Y/n).

Tony had burst through the door and grabbed Derek and Steve hauled his ass out. And to one of the cells down from where they were at. Derek was shocked now by what had occurred. This was suppose to be an easy in and out. Damn him to he for waiting around.

Chapter 77: Derek Hale/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had gone down to the cell that Derek was being held in. Seeing him in an orange jumpsuit was absolutely pleasing to her eyes. Seeing a caged animal in it's prime made her extremely happy.

"How does it feel Hale to be locked up like the animal you are? Not so nice is it." said (Y/n) harshly.

"You know I always get out of any sticky situation. But you know that I will. And that I will have you." said Derek.

She went right up to the bars and smiled not so cutely. Derek saw that she was acting like a child. But there was no way he wasn't enjoying it either.

"You know Hale you talk a big game. But why is it that your always locked up, huh? I mean you had me upstairs. And you had your chance back in Mystic Falls. And even back in Beacon Hills. But to avail no dice. I mean I'm the one outsmarting you. So if anybody should be cocky it really should be me." said (Y/n).

"Well we will see about that won't we My Love. I mean honestly you think you have the high ground. But I am just laying in wait. You'll see soon enough the bigger scope of things." said Derek.

"Yeah well smartass that is where you are wrong. You are done scaring my girlfriend. You are done with making baseless threats. I can have you charged with whatever I damn well please. Treason. Murder. Terrorism. Anything at this point is fair game." said Tony.

"I am surprised she hasn't told the why I am after her. I mean she hasn't been forthcoming. But you keep sniffing around what isn't yours." said Derek.

"I don't know need to know from scum like you. Whatever you thought was going to happen. Isn't going to happen on my watch. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever. She has the Avengers to protect her from guys like you." said Tony.

Tony clung to (Y/n) like that of a bee with honey. Derek hated that he was essentially trapped in this metal cell. And seemingly with no way this time. (Y/n) saw what Derek had been trying to do too.

"It truly sucks to think if you had been nicer to me. That if you had just stayed my friend. But no you act like an animal. You will be treated as such. Just til you learn to be better behaved. Not just around me. But any other lady that you come across. Not like you will see any of those near you." said (Y/n). 

Derek had to see the women that he loves with another. Tony and (Y/n) had after a few months more had finally married. Making sure that a flat screen was delivered outside if Derek's cell. So that he could watch that and the night of there honeymoon. Derek had taken sensitivity training and started to talk to a therapist. After about 3 years had gone by. He was finally released after showing good behavior and having wrote (Y/n) a letter of saying sorry.

Tony and (Y/n) had just announced that they were going to be parents. So Tony had a small house party to celebrate the news. The Avengers and some friends. As the night dwindled down. She told Tony she was going to walk around the lake they had. She came to where it had ended to see Derek.

"Hello Derek nice to see you out. How was rehabilitation for you?" asked (Y/n) to Derek.

"It was okay but it had it's hard moments. But I am glad that I caught you. Couldn't just talk to you with your husband nearby. But I am so sorry for my actions. I wasn't myself and now I am better." said Derek.

"I am glad that you realize that now. Now maybe we can focus on being friends. The way it was meant to be." said (Y/n) to Derek.

Derek made it look like he was coming in for a hug. But he had knocked her out cold. Then picked her up and took her back to Beacon Hills. And getting her to his house. He was going to have her one way or the other. No more messing around now.

"You are going to be mine now. No more interfering with my plans. I will raise that baby in you to be mine. You both will be mine no matter what." thought Derek darkly.

 

Chapter 78: Derek Hale/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

(Y/n) woke up to be in Derek's bed. She knew cause the whole room smelled of him. And something that she was sure was sex. She jumped from the bed in disgust. She went to the bathroom to go and washed her hands. How in the fuck had she been so dumb?

"Stop beating yourself up over you oblivious attitude. I fooled everyone I knew just to get to you. That was hard to do. Then act like a recovering stalker. But it was really worth it in the end." said Derek laughing.

"You are just the fucking asshole I always knew you to be. But what can I expect from an animal. You don't care about me. I'm just a damn vessel for you to plunder and fill up." sobbed (Y/n).

Derek came and held her by her waist. Hearing the small whimper that fell out of her. He loved that he was getting her compliance. She knew that she had to hide her time with Derek. To survive what came next. He wouldn't give her up that easily either.

"You know what comes next and I really hope you don't die. And I hope that flith in you dies. It should have been my baby in you by now." said Derek scornfully.

Derek moved her hair away from the right side of her next. Seeing her pristine neck to his heated gaze. He dug his fangs into her and muffled her screams. He then backed away and went to the mini fridge. Grabbing a beer to drink and watch what happens next.

"You better just submit to me my pet. Or this will be far worst then any bad dream you've had. And I promise to keep trying to turn you til it happens." said Derek.

So they played the waiting game. The full moon happened and she turned into the Omega. His alpha came out and he rejoiced that she was finally his. But however the baby in her had died. However her turning helped to heal her faster. So her miscarriage didn't last that long. And that to Derek made him happy.

"Now that pesky baby in you is gone. We can move onto having the baby I always talked about. The one you will give me." said Derek harshly.

She had taken off into the forest that was around Derek's place. Derek gave chase after her. Which made this so much better. He found her nude and in a clearing. Seeing that she was in the position to be railed. 

(Y/n) hated that this was what her inner wolf was wanting. She was trying to fight was going to happen next. But Derek had slid inside of her and howled.

"You see it is far better when you just take what I give you. No more running and keeping away from me. Ohhh you fight so damn good wrapped around me." said Derek.

"Go fuck yourself you vile piece of shitlet." said (Y/n)

Derek took her apart several times that night. And when morning came she was gone and he felt anger creep up on him. He hated having to chase you down. He kept trying to track your scent down. But it disappeared in a different clearing and tracks too.

(Y/n) was found by Tony in the clearing. And he scooped his wife up and left. He was glad that the tracker in the wedding ring had been on and not off. So finding her was fairly easy to do. She was sad when she had to tell Tony what had gone down and about the baby. Tony wasn't just mad but saddened.

 

Chapter 79: Jerome Valeska/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) remembered the way he took her. The way he pounded hard in her cunt. The way she begged him to get off of her. She cried and wept when he raped her for days on end. The way he uttered words of possession over her. How he had been arrested to.  Now she was going to court over his crimes sadly.

"They are ready for your testimony Ms. (Y/l/n)." said Harvey Dent.

She had told the packed courtroom what Jerome had done to her. Hearing the shocked gasps and whimpers in fear. To the evidence that marred her once pristine flesh. Coming to the conclusion of his lunatic ways. Jerome was in the courtroom too.

"Sure I fucked that pretty bitch into submission. I'll fuck her again as soon as I get the chance again. Not like any of you could ever stop me. She belongs to me." said Jerome sadistically.

"Don't engage in his antics or behavior." said Harvey.

"That bitch will only look upon the face of her damn master. In that case which is me. Huh you little sissy?!" bellowed Jerome.

Fear and sadness halted over in loo of anger and fury. That this man had reduced her to this terrible fate. That he had no qualms of assaulting her again. She hated that he used her body in such a way.

"Has the jury came to a decision on his sentencing?" asked The Judge harshly.

"Yes we have and we are charging him as guilty if all the crimes he had committed." said the Jury.

She breathed a sigh of relief. That that animal would be locked away. And hopefully for good this time. She looked up as they carted him away. Seeing that same look as he fucked her and said what he did. 

"I'll be back to fucking you soon enough. You can run and scream and cry. But you will forever belong to me." said Jerome.

Then she saw him no more and decided to move away from Gotham. She put in her notice to the GCPD. She was an intern and knew she needed to go. Harvey Dent and Jim Gordon had made sure that she had enough money and place far from Gotham.

Jerome sat in his cell thinking about his pretty little doll. On how he would get out of there. He would and then he would go find his sweet little pet. And teach her a harsh lesson for opening her damn mouth up. She would be brought to heel to obey him. 

"I will eat her cute kitty and see her fight to not cum. I will tear that ass of her's open and see it bleed. He will see the light in her eyes die out. He will see himself breed her like she should be." thought Jerome darkly.

He pumped his angry red monster cock and felt his balls tighten up. He felt his cum spew violently into the toliet. Felt his back arch in such pure violent delight. Seeing the mess and shrugging it off now.

(Y/n) had made a life in Central City. She was working with Caitlin for S.T.A.R Labs as there intern. She was as safe as one could be. Caitlin was told about what happened. And as well soon others too. 

Chapter 80: Henry Cavill/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been very lucky to score Comic Con tickets and to get a photo opt with Henry Cavill. Nothing in the world could stop her joy. But first things first she changed into the skimpy red riding hood outfit and even the slutty make up she had put on. Then made her way down. She bounced around with joyfulness. Making her way to the seat in the front for the panel.

Henry didn't even want to be at that Comic Con. But his agent thought it would be good for publicity. So he sauntered out and took his seat. That is until he saw the most sinful thing sitting in front. His cock grew hard and hungry. But he wouldn't get distracted either. He would have to find her later on that day.

(Y/n) saw that Henry had taken notice of her. It should have made her feel something good. But all it did was make her uneasy. Not that it should have it the slightest. But it did and he wasn't stopping it.

"Well yes it is a joy of mine to be playing Geralt. He is very fit and built like a beast. But I think those things are great for him. The fans I should think would feel the same." said Henry.

He stared at her the whole time he said that. She felt wetness pool between her legs. Luckily she was wearing a pad and tampon. She had started her monthly that day. And him staring wasn't making it any better. When it was making it very hard to sit still.

She got up cause she was apart of the Q&A of that panel. She was two away from having to form her question. Which she already what it already was. 

"Hello Mr. Cavill I thank you for being here and all. But I do wonder if there are any new projects you'll be working on?" asked (Y/n) around her shyness.

"Well yes I am working on some things. But you'll soon see what they are soon. And I am very glad to be here now." said Henry chuckling darkly.

She got freaked out and took her seat again. She dreaded what the photo opt would be like. Being so close to that mountain of a man. Seeing as she was smaller than him in height. She lined up afterwards and awaited her turn. She was atleast ten away too.

Henry like that he freaked that little temptress out. He needed to show her whom she belonged to now. How he would claim that little girl for his own. He saw her walk in and headed straight to him now.

"Hello My Dear what a pretty girl you are. Does your grandma know your out with the big bad wolf?" asked Henry haughtily.

"No sir she doesn't and she will know hence forth afterwards." said (Y/n).

She hated that he was being a damn creep. But she took her required pic's and took off. Henry pinched her on her way out. She then explored what else was at the Con. Buying quite a few objects and then going to eat lunch nearby. Then hiking it back to her room.

Henry had just finished his photo opts for that day. And pulled his cell out to locate the little tracker he put on his girl. He was now outside her room. Hearing her on the phone and giggling cutely so. 

She was on the phone with her mom and sister. Telling them about how the first day of Comic Con was going. When she had heard a knock at her door. It must be the food she had ordered up. Hanging up and opening the door. Seeing that Henry Cavill was there and smirking. She had tried to close the door.

"My word your a right little bitch. I'll give you that and the chops to wear what you did earlier. But I will not have that anymore. Do I make myself clear?" asked Henry.

"I am not fucking yours and I don't have to obey you. You overgrown alpha male dickhead." snarled (Y/n).

"Get it all out now. Cause I will have you and that will be that. Nobody would save your ass from me. Now get on your bed and present for me." said Henry.

She had made it look like she was going towards the bed. But she pulled out her tranquilizer gun and shot him. Seeing him look dizzy and then falling down. She took that as her chance to flee. Grabbing her stuff and then telling reception that there was break in. That she had to get away. Leaving the key card and making for her car. She drove like a bat out of hell away. 

Henry woke up with the sun shining in his girl's room. He looked at his cellphone and saw several missed calls and texts. But he saw nothing of the girl he had been going after. That had about got him very angry. He had a detective on hand for things like this too. Getting the details on how to find her that much faster. He would have her too and nothing would stop him.

She had just made it to her home. It did take her 12 hours to get home by the car she had. Luckily her mom and sister had taken there vacation while she did. So that she had the house to herself happily. She sat by the flat screen and took time to think about what happened. And why the fuck did he go after her. 

 

Chapter 81: Henry Cavill/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Henry was on a plane as soon as he could to where his girl was. It would take about a six hour flight. But it would prove to be extremely rewarding. Wipe that stupid pathetic look from her. He would have her too. His cock ached and he had to have what was his.

(Y/n) was on the phone with her mom. To let her know that her time had been well spent. Then she took off on a run for a few miles. As she was coming back. She saw Henry Cavill by her front door. Sneaking in through the back and into her home.

Henry could hear a shower going on in the home. He could hear the soft singing she was doing. His pretty bird was home and he would get in. Thankfully the spy movie he did taught him a few things too.

She felt so much better having had a shower. Getting the sweat off of her body. To smell food being made. Maybe her mom and sister decided to come home earlier. She got into her tiny little dress and went down.

"Hey mom if I had know you'd...." said (Y/n) around a chocked gasp.

"Oh honey she isn't coming home. That is if you catch my drift. Your fucking family got caught in a terrible accident. But oh well better for me." said Henry.

She fell onto her knee's and started sobbing. Sobbing that this animal had killed her family. What she had left in the world. Henry came up to her and stroked her head. Hearing the pitiful whimpers fall from her.

"You know it's not all bad and such. I am still going to be here for you. I'll take good care of you." said Henry.

"I rather fucking die than ever take your disgusting last name." snarled (Y/n).

"Don't make me angry my love. I won't tolerate your running mouth. You'll never understand what I will do to have you." said Henry.

"Men like you use greed and lust to get what you want. Never minding what we women want. You all are arrogant vile assholes!" said (Y/n) hatefully.

"Now you see that right there shows me you love me." said Henry.

"I'll never love you!!" yelled (Y/n) ragefully.

Henry had taken one last look at her. And the punched her clean out. She fell back and was out like a light. Giving Henry enough time to pack when stuff up and some things that her family owned. He would come back and get the rest later on. Carrying her to the rental he had nearby and driving off far away.

Some time later on she came to and it looked like she wasn't in the city anymore. She was far away and in what looked like the dessert. Like they were far off the grid from anymore life. 

"I know what you must be thinking. But I assure you that if we get to fucking. My cock will make you scream. Scream however loud you want to be. I won't fault you on any of that either. I am huge and I expect you to take me." said Henry.

"You hear how fucking stupid you sound. How absolutely delusional you sound. I won't love you as you take my body over. You'll get my tears. But you won't get them to be happy ones. I will scream for how sick you are." said (Y/n).

Henry thought over her spiteful words and slapped her across her face. Sending her to the floor and blood coming out her mouth. Not like he would have her act up. She would learn her place by his side.

"You listen here you little bitch. I choose you and I will have you. You can try to run from me. But you see that anklet around your ankle. It's a fucking shock collar. You get near the perimeter and it goes off. You go to the ground hard. You stupid fuckless wonder." said Henry.

She started to cry yet again and held her sore face. He walked out of the room and she sobbed even harder. Henry would have her that night no matter what. He would hear and feel her in his embrace. She belonged to him and him alone too.

Chapter 82: Henry Cavill/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

Henry and (Y/n) had eaten some rather delicious meal she had made. She had put in a seasoning in the food that would make Henry's allergies act up. She had luckily found out this sooner rather than later. She had implemented it into the food.

Henry had been eating the food his love had made. When his throat started to itch and swell up. Falling to the ground and gasping for breath. To feel him being punched and knocked out.

She took the money, her purse ,and the car keys to flee. Driving like hell away from where it is he had her at. Making it the city and trying to figure what happens next. She sold the car for a good chunk of money. Then taking off back to her safe house a state or two away.

Henry yet again woke up and found she had escaped. Looking high and low for where she was. Seeing that his car was in some junk yard an hour away. Seeing that his car was gone.

"Damn that sneaky little girl is going to have at it." thought Henry.

He had a helicopter come and pick him up. And taking it to where the shop was at. Having to deal with some creep to get it back into his custody. And driving it away from that nasty excuse of a shop.

(Y/n) had just made it to the safe house. Seeing her sister and mom there. It made her quite happy that they had made it safely. Hugging them both and crying tears of joy. She had her family happily now.

Henry had tried going back to her place and she wasn't there. He tried going to her work and not even that helped. Nobody of her friends proved to be helpful. As they were just as clueless as he was.

(Y/n) had gone into town to get a few things. And saw her face in the news. Citing that she was a person of interest. That Henry Cavill was trying to find his girlfriend that had gone missing. That fucking asshole had no damn right.

"Hey your the girl on the screen. I gotta call in this hot tip. I am sure whatever it is you'll both fix it." said The cashier.

"I would rather you not say a thing please." said (Y/n).

The cashier call the tip and then Henry was on the call. He sounded very happy that she was found. The cashier had knocked her out cold. And dragged her body to the storage closet. 

Henry was just about an hour away and his cock ached something fierce. He pulled up to the place and saw that she was strung up like a present for him. He had the cashier killed so this could be kept quiet. And then took off with his prize and wife to be.

"No more running away from me. I will have you and that is final. Even if you don't like what happens next. I love you my darling girl." said Henry to her darkly.

She wept right next to him and he just sped off into the distance. She hated what he was going to put her through. She looked at the bulge in his pants too. 

"Oh yes this will be a good thing for us both." said Henry.

He stuck his hand up her tiny little skirt she wore. Feeling her fear leak from her tight center. Taking his hand away and smelling her sweetness and tasting it. He loved how this beauty belonged to him now. 

"You taste sweet my little pet!" said Henry haughtily.

He pulled off the side of the road. And dragged her out of the car. Taking her into woods and dragging her undies off of her. Taking his cock from his pants and slamming deep into soaked center. Feeling how utterly tight she was. He wasn't waiting anymore to have her.

She layed sprawled out on the forrest floor. Taking the brutal pounding that Henry was giving her. She had already came two times. And she was approaching her third orgasm way quickly. She held on and let it roll over her tried and spent body.

"You know how hard you make me. How bad your little pathetic escapes are. How fucking annoying it all is. Your damn well mine now. My cum buried deep in you." said Henry.

He roared his release into her cunt. Feeling him pulse inside of her wrecked cunt. He saw it about to leave her beautiful body. And plugged her with a plug to keep it all in. Carrying her weakened body to the car.

"Now next time you will learn to not run from me." said Henry.

She couldn't run now even if she had wanted to. Her cunt and legs hurt far too much. You used her body like some sex toy. She had swiftly passed out now.

"Your mine and it will stay that way now!" said Henry.

He drove them to where he had been staying at. Having had her stuff taken to this new location. Setting her on there bed now and feeling bliss now. He hoped that his cum took in her body and they had a kid. One way he knew she would stay by his side. 

Chapter 83: Harry Potter/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

She could feel his eyes burning her back. She could tell that he was staring at her. Cold and strange fear raced up her spine. Harry Potter made it clear that she belonged to him. Not like she could escape him. She learned that harsh lesson the first night he had her. Pinned underneath him taking his cock harshly.

Harry saw his trophy fidgeting in her seat. He could tell she was thinking about him. About the way he slammed home inside of her. The things he had said out of spite. How he devoured her sweet little cunt.

"Professor Snape could I be excused please?" asked (Y/n) to Snape.

"Yes you may. But don't you be taking your time." said Snape.

She took off to the bathroom to vomit. Her system wasn't fairing any better. She couldn't tell of what happened to her. Harry had made that very clear. If she opened her mouth he would take her far away.

"I can't fucking do this anymore." thought (Y/n) around her heartbreaking situation.

She got back to class and saw Harry looking at her with the same sadistic look. Hating what that look spoke of. She had finished what she had needed to do. Then left her final paper and got on to her next class. Harry was still thankfully working on his still.

Draco saw the way Harry had been staring at his cousin. He didn't like Harry had done something to her. Maybe he would try to find that out soon too. Draco had left and went to find his cousin. He heard noises coming from an abandoned classroom.

"Ahh fucken hell (Y/n) you have such a divine pussy. Too bad it's tightness belongs to me." snarled Harry.

"Harry your supposed to be the golden boy. The boy that all hope you can be. You can't start lowering yourself to these methods. Let me go!" sobbed (Y/n).

Draco had heard and seen enough and charged into the room. He saw cum leak from between her legs.

"Draco just leave before he hurts you too!" sobbed (Y/n).

Draco had casted an emergency siren to that room. Draco had drapped his cloak over her body. Seeing the professor's speed into the room. And not knowing what had just happened. 

"That animal was raping my cousin." sneered Draco.

Professor Snape had casted a spell to see what went on. And sure enough Draco was telling the truth. They had put binding spells on Harry after confiscating his wand. And hauling him away from her and that room. Harry bellowing that he would have her again. Her body weak and fragile no less.

"Come on I will take you to a healer." said Draco.

She was stripped of any other spell concealing any other injuries. Madam Pomfrey had taken over with cataloguing every injury and whatever was said. That way the auror that would show up would have it. They saw the extent of what Harry had done.

"Don't worry I won't let him near you again." said Draco.

Half if not all her body was covered in varying stages of injury. And even Harry had put his brand onto her skin. Like some sick kind of claim on her. She flinched when the aurora were asking her question after question. Luckily they had finished up early and left her to back to her dorm now.

Chapter 84: Harry Potter/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had finally left Hogwarts after she was done with her studies. She had trained to be an auror. Tonight had been her graduation night and she went out clubbing with ex slytherin's and some Ravenclaws. She danced with her cousin Draco for a bit. Then she had gone to the bar to get giggling juice.

"I bet it feels nice to have left Hogwarts, huh pet?!" snarled Harry.

Harry had a firm grasp on the wand that was his. And sticking it right into her back. She felt his hardness poking into her back. Harry felt her soft skin she had.

"Even after all this time you still want me?!" sneered (Y/n) to Harry.

"I did say that I would have you and here I am. I wouldn't lie to you. I will have you mine again." said Harry.

"I find your methods pathetic and lousy. You've gotten messy. By rights your still dumb." said (Y/n).

Another auror stood right by her and disarmed Harry. Harry had no ideal that she would be protected now. 

"Now Harry I know I expected better from you. But coming after her wasn't smart. Trust me this hurts me far more than you!" said Dean.

Dean had hauled Harry away and she got back to celebrating. It was her night and she wouldn't let him sour that with his antics. Not that he had any anymore. 

Chapter 85: Robert Downey Jr/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been to every movie opening. She walked red carpets and ate what they had for there after parties. But she wasn't so wrapped up in her vanity. But she knew somebody that was. He would flaunt his wealth and popularity like it was his right to do so. She hated him with a passion for what he did.

He saw her from across the room. Saw her mixing in well with his friends. He hated her with a passion to. He broke that bitch in and made her the lady she is today. Then she had the balls to walk away from him.

"Hello Ms. (Y/l/n), It's nice to see you out tonight." said Robert.

"Well I do like a little fun here and there. But I am not here for you. I am here to support my friend." said (Y/n).

Chris had came back with two champagne glasses. She took one off of him and drank teasingly on it. Robert grew hard in his pants. The way her tongue lapped up what was on her lips. They carried on that way for a couple of hours. Til she let out a yawn.

"Well fellas I am going to turn in. I have a flight tomorrow fir my new project. So I will leave you both with a good bye." said (Y/n).

She went to coat check and left. Robert left ten minutes later on with a smug look on his face. Chris was none the wiser on what his friend would do to her. But she got back safely to her suite near by. She knew that Robert wouldn't be too far behind her. That is why she was on her way to her jet that took off.

Robert had tried going to where she was at. To be told she had already left. He grew mad that he had missed his chance. But he would find out where she was at. And he would have at her and wipe that attitude from her. Even if it meant playing hard ball.

She had landed several hours later on. And went to her apartment that the studio had set up. She would be needed on the set in a few hours. So she got a bit more sleep. She took only what she would need with her. Getting dressed in the Viking dress they put on and then the make up. She really did look beautiful.

"Well hot damn your look quite stunning." said Henry.

"You don't look too bad yourself Mr. Cavill." said (Y/n).

They got to work on doing there scene's. She could feel someone looking at her. But she paid attention to the sex scene she went and done. 

"Your so beautiful when you cum around me. Hearing your sweet moans. The taste of your skin!" snarled Henry.

She had taken a rough sex from him. She felt his cum on her pelvic. The crew came in afterwards to clean it up. Although she took a kitten lick from it. Henry saw and chuckled full of mirth and lust.

"If I had known you wanted it. I would have given it to your mouth. You naughty little girl!" said Henry.

They were told they were done for the day. She went back to her apartment. But her door was already opened up. And she looked to see that Robert was there. He didn't look very happy or very pleased.

"Well I can't say that I am not shocked that you are here. But I do have to ask why?" said (Y/n) sarcastically.

"Well that sex scene was a bit much. But chops for making me angry. Your supposed to be mine. Not making me a jealous prick." said Robert.

"Yeah well what I do shouldn't concern you anymore. I am not yours anymore. Nor will I ever be again. So let's get that fucking straight." said (Y/n). 

Robert and her were at a angry standstill. Looking at the other with complete frustration. Robert got up and stood in her face. She was standing her guard.

"Knock knock I came baring drinks for us..." said Henry.

"You can leave Robert and take your piss ass attitude back to NYC. Come in Henry. Let's have that drink." said (Y/n).

Henry had made sure that the other man had left. And luckily they had finished up the movie. And also declaring that they were together now. She was so sure that would make Robert furious. Going to the opening of the movie together happily so.

Robert had been seeing her later on that year flaunt an engagement ring. Hatred brewed deep and ugly in his system. Even getting word of where the wedding would be at. He'd make sure that he would get her before that ever happened. She was his after all. And he would make sure that it would stay that way too.

She layed in bed right next to the love of her life. After having had round three of sex. Her and his body were spent and very tried. His cock still was hard and her cunt clenched for more. In three days she would be married. And then she could be a happily married.

"Henry I will have to go later on to get last minute things for our honeymoon. Will you be okay for a little bit?" said (Y/n).

"I will be just fine. I will need to run a few errands myself. But you be safe out there." said Henry.

She had taken a shower and headed out. Stopping in Victoria secret and grabbing a few items. And then going to Spencer's for a couple of other adult toys. She was walking to get car when she was grabbed and pricked with a needle. Falling asleep right afterwards.

Robert had dragged her body away and threw her the trunk. He knew this was a bad way of getting her back. But she had made him a very desperate man. A man that was hell bent on having her his at any cost.

 

Chapter 86: Robert Downey Jr/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Robert had taken her to his estate in upstate NYC. He had then cuffed her to there bed. She was so beautiful and he couldn't stand that it had taken these measures to get her there. But he'd make sure she was his at all costs. He was in love with her.

"Robert what you have planned for me. It won't work with me. I should think by now you'd get that." said (Y/n). 

"See that right there is something I can't believe. I won't let what I worked so hard for go. You got to see that I am in love with you." said Robert.

"See therein lays our problem. I can't let myself love you. And you can't have me see the wrong in what your doing. This won't work." sobbed (Y/n).

Robert had started to cut away the flimsy dress she wore. She wore no bra and yes she had on a thong. He cut that away and stared at her shaven swollen cunt in glee. He didn't care that she was crying now.

She had started to struggle to get away. Seeing that he was starting to shed his clothes away. Seeing that his cock grew hard for her. That it was leaking with want. Seeing that he wasn't going to stop his actions.

"It isn't too late to let me go home. To get with My Henry. You can go back to your wife." said (Y/n).

Robert had stuck his head between her legs and ate her to three body tearing orgasms. Hearing her moans just made him go at her that much harder. She squirted all over his face and he came up for air.

"You see I killed my fucking wife and I had it all covered up. See she was convinced that it was all an act. That I loved her more than you. I certainly proved her wrong. And damn let me tell ya that felt amazing. You'll be my new wife. You will have my kids. You will stay mine. Or I will fucking kill that overgrown bitch you had warning your bed!" said Robert.

He had been violently pounding her as he said those sadistic words. Marring her flesh with bruises and his marks on her body. She had let go just as he came deep in her tiny cunt. Sobs tore out of her now.

"You will stay here and stay mine. Don't make me kill you. Cause I fucking will without reservation. I won't have my future wife run off on me. Just when I gave just gotten you back." said Robert.

He had uncuffed her and she rolled over to cry her eyes out. He hated that it had came down to these methods. But what other choice was she leaving him with. She would learn in time life was easier if she listened and obeyed him.

But she was planning on how to get out if that fucked situation. She would get back to her fiance. And flee with him far away. She would play the game he was going to do. 

Chapter 87: Hannibal Lecter / Reader #4

Chapter Text

Hannibal hated that Will had taken off with his wife and unborn baby. But if he was called anything in this world it was relentless in his lust for his wife. He would capture her back and kill Will in front of her. A harsh lesson that would be paid in blood and fury.

Will and (Y/n) had taken off to Alberta, CA in there forrest. He had the place already stocked and filled. She looked at the home she would have with Will. They talked alot about safety and what had to be.

"Thank you Will for saving me. I had no clue what happened. One minute I am fine and the next on his jet. This home will do for now." said (Y/n) softly so.

"Anything to save what family I do have. Hannibal can't keep doing what he wants anymore. That fucker had me locked away. Then he takes and hurts you. Don't worry there is a room that has plenty of weapons." said Will to you.

She went into the room that was hers. It had a crib in there and a little station with all she'd need fur the first 2 years. Which would help her out alot. And she then noticed clothing for during and after the birth. Looks like Will went all out to make sure this place was set up. Later on that night they had dinner.

"The nearest town is about a half hours drive west. And another one to the south about 20 minutes away. So should we need more supplies. We can travel together." said Will happily.

They after they got done with there food. She went to take a shower. While Will did the dishes and checked the area. He was being very cautious of his sister's safety. Hannibal had money and power that should he want. He could find his sister and take her away.

Hannibal had flown into Canada. He found the supposed location of where his wife was at. But he had alot of land to cover. And he knew time was of the essence. He was hungry for his wife's pussy.

"Damn that sneaky little rat bastard. Always trying his very will of patience. But that would be gone the moment he had his wife. She belonged to him and forever would seek her out." Thought Hannibal.

(Y/n) had gotten out of shower and dressed for bed. That is until she saw Will sipping at beer. She was scared for herself and him. She knew that Hannibal would try to come for her. And knew that Will would pay. 

"Will if he should get me I want you to run. Cause I know that he will kill you. He will find it feasible to kill you. You took me from him. I can't have you die. So you'll need to live for me. Know that I do love you alive, not dead." said (Y/n) sadly.

"But I don't want him to do more harm to you. Not like I have much choice. You are my family." said Will sternly.

"It isn't about you anymore. It's about you living a life. And if he finds us or you. He will kill you and make me watch. And I don't think I can live with something like that. No matter how much this kills me." said (Y/n).

She went and hugged her brother. Will knew this deep down. But at the moment he didn't care. But now logically talking about it. It had made sense to them both. They'd savor whatever time they had. They went into town about twice and she saw Hannibal. She saw that he wasn't happy and knew what would happen next. She would have to send Will away when they got home to there cabin.

"I know why you were quiet on the way home. I saw him too. Thankfully I have my bags packed and ready. I am sorry that I couldn't protect you from him better. You have the address of where I will be at. I love you!" said Will sadly.

He grabbed his bags and took off far from there. She decided to dress in blue silk lounge dress she had. And put on some grey smoky eye and red lipstick. Deciding to put a light touch of sweet fragrance mist. Making a 5 star meal that Hannibal always loved. Leaving the front door open knowing he was there.

"Hello My Love, I hope the meal I made helps calm you. I know that it is a favorite of yours. So we shall eat now while it's warm." said (Y/n) to Hannibal.

As they were eating Hannibal looked far more deranged. As though he didn't sleep or shower in the time they were apart. As though he was on a hunting trip. Although this hunting trip was to find her. And he had indeed found her and wasn't planning on leaving.

"You darling it's was very rude of Will to have taken you. Thankfully I didn't see him on my way up here. Otherwise I would have had killed him. Nobody takes you and thinks to walk away. I love you far too much to let you leave my side!" said Hannibal.

"Well I sent him away for his own good. I do hope that you can accept that he didn't flee again with me in tow. That I am here and I don't want blood spilled all on my sake. That I love you and that should be that simple." said (Y/n).

"I will stay with peace if that will make you happy. But if i should see him again. I can't say that I won't finish what I will do. Not like you can stop me from it." said Hannibal sadistically. 

She agreed with his aggressive actions of his possession over her. Atleast she bought her older brother time to live. However little or long it would last. It broke her heart that this was really happening. That this was her life now. The dark promise that Hannibal had lodged her way. It broke her heart to bits too. She just hoped that she could keep them from ever seeing the other. 

Chapter 88: Peggy Carter/Reader #1

Chapter Text

She hated that she was in this position again. That she felt Peggy slapping her ass cherry red as she was being fucked in. Feeling her toy with her clit roughly so. Moaning like a bitch in heat for her.

"I know sweetie this wasn't what life had planned for you. But you are mine and you'll stay as such. I've worked too hard to get you how I want." said Peggy.

She came for the fifth time that night. Her cunt was already swollen and beaten up. Her mouth still tasted like her spit and cum. Peggy always started her evenings with face-sitting (Y/n)'s face harshly so.

"Your cunt was made to take my strap-on. Feel how it pounds in your quivering slit. If I had a cock I would be fucking you now with it. Might as well get the surgery for it." said Peggy.

Peggy hated that (Y/n) was being all chummy with her friends. That they seemed to adore her. Seeing how fucking damn perfect she was. Even though she knew it just as well. She had made what (Y/n) was happen. 

"You are never stray from me ever again. I won't have you try to run out on me. You belong to me." said Peggy.

(Y/n) was just the assistant to Peggy. But now life had lead her to ruin yet again. Being violated by yet another women in power. Carol had done her damage too. Branding her skin with her name now.

"Peggy please I'm so tried and need rest." said (Y/n) whimpering.

"You'll rest when I have gotten one more orgasm from you!" snarled Peggy.

She knew that she would have to comply. Or tomorrow night it would be worst for her. She came in no time flat and passed out cold. To come to and see that Peggy was licking her cum clean from her body. Whimpering when the licks became too much.

"Oh do shut up I am just cleaning what is mine. I won't be having your spent on my silk sheets. As soon as I am done you can sleep." said Peggy.

She came again with how sensitive she was. Having Peggy giggle with such malicious intent. Seeing her so fucked out had her on a certain power trip too.

"Next time I will leave on the beam. I should with how you acted tonight. But never mind that for now. I will teach fir next time. My darling girl." said Peggy.

Little did (Y/n) know was that Peggy was getting a ring for (Y/n). She was going to be keeping (Y/n) hers at all costs. A sweet young pussy like that never just appears so prettily so. It was her pussy to do with it as she so pleases. Rubbing her pussy on her pussy always made her feel much better after long meetings. A pussy that was hers and not Steve's. 

 

Chapter 89: Stephen Strange/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) walked into her room in The Avengers Tower. She sat on her bed and went to lay down. Reliving the traumatic experience she just had. Her body hurt so damn bad. She got beat up and raped by her ex bf. He neither showed mercy or heeded her screams to stop. He pounded her in the alley nearby to here.

"Hey (Y/n), We need to head for a miss..." said Bucky.

"Not right now Barnes." whispered (Y/n).

"Hey kid I know the job ain't all that pretty. But we still have a job to do." said Bucky.

Bucky flipped the lights on and saw her face. Anger and sadness rolled into him. Calling the Avengers in and saying they were on the way.

"You've got two minutes to explain!" roared Bucky.

Tony, Natasha, Steve, Bruce ,and Clint all walked and saw her face. Waves of anger, sadness ,and disgust. Natasha sat by her and pulled off her hoodie. Seeing that there were more. The team realized without words what had just happened. 

"Don't you worry you are safe now." said Tony softly.

"He can't get you here." said Bruce as he started to tend to her injuries. 

Clint saw her throat and jaw bruised up. He sped out of there with Bucky. Steve just lead her into the shower. He helped to clean her up and get her into new clothes. He took the ones that she had hurt in.

"Natasha can you stay?" asked (Y/n) sadly.

Natasha felt her curl into her. Felt her shaking body quiet down. Bruce had injected a sedative into her. It would help her to sleep what had happened to her. 

She awoke half a day later on. Going to grab an apple and heading to the gym. Working her anger and sadness into the punching bag in there. How had she let that happened. That asshole had no reason to hurt her. She collapsed and cried herself to sleep.

Steve had been the one to find her and got her back to bed. And it was Clint whom had tried to get her eat a bit more. The Avengers hadn't been able to find her ex. And that made things that much harder no less.

A Month Later...

Stephen was in surgery performing the perfect heart surgery. When he had just wrapped up and left. To be called down to the nearest nurse's station. When he saw his friend Tony Stark. Tony had taken away from his work. And towed him out of the city. A helicopter was waiting for them. They got in and flew to The Raft. 

"This going to be your new home. After what you did. You disgust me and are no longer my friend. I have switched out my current cellphone number. Don't contact me. You won't be able to." said Tony sternly and coldly.

The guards of The Raft had taken him into custody. Tony had taken back off to NYC. He saw his daughter and saw how vulnerable she was. He'd choose her every time. She was pregnant with his first grandchild. 

"Hey Daddy, Thank you for protecting me. It means alot that you are. I love you!" said (Y/n) sadly.

Tony had held onto her and cried with her. He felt bad that he couldn't have protected her better. But all he could do now was try to be there for her and what lay ahead. The Avengers were going to see to it that happened.

Stephen was in his cell and hated having to be caged up. But he would find a loophole out of this hellhole. He would get back to his darling little girl. He would make an example out of those pesky Avengers. He'd teach them all whom she belonged to. 

3 Months Later On....

She had a swollen stomach and knew for sure that she was having a babygirl. Her cravings were insane and always made The Avengers laugh. Cookie dough and bananas were her go to first. Followed by guacamole and pita chips dipped in Ranch. 

"That looks disgusting and delicious." said Peter.

"Oh come on Sugar plums and marshmallows are delicious!" snickered (Y/n) to Peter.

Steve up behind her and held onto her. She looked up at him with love and warmth. Steve and her took things slow. But she realized she couldn't stop what her heart wanted. Steve showed his love and hope.

"Hey hun, Little girl wanting some sugar." said Steve.

She fed The Captain a bit of her new creation. He liked where she was going with these delicious treats. She had bent over and Steve rubbed her back to soothe her cramps. Bucky was happy that she was getting better. 

Stephen had just bribed a guard to let him go. He made his way up and out. Flying to where he knew she'd be at. He had his sling ring back and was going enjoy what happened next with it. Getting back to his place to clean up and seeing what needed to go on.

"Don't you worry my dove. I'll protect you and make you see how much you love me. Not some damn boy scout on a mission. Not like he will take place of being his little girl's father." said Stephen.

Peter had his spider tingle on effect. He went to go check surveillance on his friends ex's place. And seeing that someone let him out. Going to alert the rest of the team. They got her out and away from there.

 

 

Chapter 90: Harry Potter/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

Harry was being hauled away yet again. But he had used a wandless magic trick. He was able to go free and flee. He'd just have to lay low for a bit now. He'd have that wretched women he so desired. She made him so hard effortlessly so. She'd be his downfall happily. 

(Y/n) had left the club she had been celebrating in. Hailing a cab back to her flat. And getting to her bedroom. To be thrown down face first and ass up.

"You know little sluts like you are only good for one thing!" snarled Harry.

"Fuck you Potter and whatever you think this was. I am not fucking damn well yours." said (Y/n) sourly.

"Oh I think you will and you wanna know why." said Harry.

"Go fuck a Ravenclaw slut Harry and be done with it." said (Y/n).

"Oh I only have room for you My Love. If you don't comply to what I want soon. I'll just have to call someone to kill your family." said Harry.

She was now leaning against the headboard of her bed. Tears were streaming out of her eyes. And it broke her up inside that he was being this way with her. 

"Why me?" asked (Y/n) sadly.

"Because you made me hard as rock. Like I couldn't even get it up for Ginny anymore. Your smell had me transfixed and intoxicated. Ginny tried to warm you away from me. But it didn't work out." said Harry.

"Your the fucking one that killed her then. Everyone thought it was Ron. But it was you all along." said (Y/n).

"Yep and I was glad that I framed poor Ron for it. He even tried to weasel his way in. Had to clean my own my mess. All cause of you." said Harry.

Sobs tore out of her body. Harry had her pinned quite nicely. Seeing her weakened body under him. Made his cock go crazy. Seeing her looking vulnerable too.

"Don't even try to run from me again. I'll fucking burn this world to bits. Just so that I see you where you are now." said Harry.

Harry had undressed them both. Seeing that she was dry down there now. He'd hope that she was wet. But it could easily mended to. He lapped at her cunt with harsh licks. Hearing her whimpering from the few orgasms that Harry had done. Harry loves how she tasted and what it meant by eating her out. 

"God Harry you are a sexual fiend!" sobbed (Y/n).

"Only the best for my duchess!" said Harry.

He raped several times over the next two weeks. He made her do deplorable things with his name slipping from her mouth. He made fun of her for shits and giggles. Just to see her obey him so fully.

"Harry I think I get it now. I'm not supposed to be happy or have fun. I'm supposed to be taking care of you." said (Y/n).

Harry had saw that he had broken her in. That she just started to lap at his asshole. He delighted that she was his now. But he could still see that fight in her eyes. Best not to tell her that had her family killed. Especially since he had just gotten her pregnant.

 

Chapter 91: Helmut Zemo/ Reader #1

Summary:

For My Friend KatKuzzz123

Chapter Text

As if things weren't going according to plan. Life in Madripor was thriving for you. But having heard word that Zemo was there. It set you off  in the worst if ways. He had raped you when you both were in your youth. You had thanked your maker for him moving on. Sitting at the bar in your skimpy little outfit. It certainly helped when you got to kill in it.

Helmut Zemo had just walked in the same bar with Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson. He saw someone that he thought to be dead. He hated the bitch for thinking to leave him. He was still trying to find her ass.

"Excuse me gentleman. I'll just be a moment." said Zemo.

She saw that her worst fear walk in. She made a hasty exit out the back door. Making it to hide out with Sharon Carter. Sharon had made sure that she was safe. Not that it mattered much to her. 

I know why you ran out of that bar. I'll make sure they leave just as quickly as they came. I promise." said Sharon.

After she had fake died she had actually died period. A vampire had turned her at some rave. And she was imprisoned in her youth. Forever leaching off blood to keep going. She felt good that she was strong.

A little a while later on....

(Y/n) had came back out to the club in a electric blue leather body con dress with black leather boots. Sitting at the clubs bar. When she felt a hand grace her back. Since the damn thing was backless.

"I knew that I saw your beautiful face earlier." said Zemo.

"Go the fucking hell you prick!" sneered (Y/n).

"Is that any way you talk to your husband." said Zemo.

"I'm no longer you fucking wife. Last I knew you had a son and wife or a family. Not that I can now." said (Y/n).

"You are a female and you have reproductive organs. You should still be able to give me a child. I won't take no as an answer." said Zemo.

"Well shortly after I had fake died. I actually died at a rave. I came back a vampire. And don't worry I tried having a child. But no dice!" said (Y/n).

"You know modern medicine can help. Even in your situation. So yes dice!" said Zemo.

Zemo had stuck her with a needle. Seeing her fall right into his arms. Carrying her away and thanking Sharon fir helping get her and her stuff. She was happy that she finally off of her radar. Zemo was however gleeful that he had his wife back. One that he would ensure to keep by his side no matter what.

"Who's the Dame in your arms?!" asked Bucky.

"This is my first wife and I do plan to keep her by my side. For as long as I am granted freedom. I will have her and that is final." said Zemo.

Zemo had layed her on the bed in the jet. Sam didn't like where this was going. But he'd keep that to himself. Just til he found a way to free her from Zemo. Bucky felt nothing fur what those two were up to. As long as she stayed out of the way. Zemo looked at his prized wife. And that would be that too.

Chapter 92: Jared Leto/ Reader, Chris Evans/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was running down into an alley. She was hoping that this would work for hiding. She was still about 5 or so blocks away from Chris's home. Hiding cause she knew someone was following her. It was already dark and her cellphone had all but died out. 

"You know princess this'd be easier if you just came to me. I hunger for what is between your legs. I want you and I will have you!" said Jared.

"Your fucking crazy following a pipedream. This won't end with me being with you. Even if means running from you. Like forever." said (Y/n) tearfully.

"Please you think I will love them. That I will be able to touch them. When it is you that I crave and love." said Jared.

"You can't say you love me. You can't think that I will want you. I don't love you like I love Chris." said (Y/n).

"Says your fucking wet that one night I had you in my bed. Or was that fake adoration for me." said Jared.

She was backing out and away from this alleyway. Jared was gaining on her and that scared her. That he felt no remorse for his actions. Like he didn't care for her comfort. 

"Jared just find someone else to love. I was only a fan that adored you. But this would be toxic and quick." said (Y/n). 

"You know you seem to think this is to going to go your way my sweet. But just think what I can and will do to your Chris. I can call a hit on him and not even blink a tear afterwards. You tied up in my basement and fucking you. That will be the ultimate cosmic fuck you to you. That you had the power to stop it. You playing around like this." said Jared harshly.

She stopped to think about what he was saying. He did have those strings he could pull. He could do it and not even be sorry afterwards. She sat on that dirty alley. Crying and clutching herself. Not even hearing that Jared was sat by her. 

"I know it's a bit much now. But just think you'll have saved him or yourself that pain. Just think yeah it'll hurt for a bit. But just know I do love you." said Jared menacingly. 

"If I come with you and stop fighting this. You'll promise to not hurt him?" asked (Y/n) weakly.

"I promise and hey we can even be married. You'll have me as your husband. And maybe down the line have kids." said Jared with mirth.

Her heart was breaking right now. She didn't want to leave Chris. They were engaged to be married soon. He was away on a press tour. He wouldn't be back for a couple of days. But it'd only take a couple of hours to get out. Jared helped her up and to his car. Going to where Chris Evans home was at and helping her pack. He even let her write a letter as a farewell. 

"Just think by this time next month. You'll be Mrs. (Y/n) Leto. Fans will cheer us on and you'll be possibly pregnant. But that will be that and you'll be mines." said Jared.

"You are such a sadistic asshole. And I wished I never sought out your company. You'll never have my love." said (Y/n).

"Oh sweetie in time you'll see things my way. You'll even come to thank me. Your lucky I love you." said Jared.

Chris had came home and was surprised that it was empty. Maybe his fiance was in the bedroom sleeping. He knew that he had came in late. Venturing into his home office to see a letter on his desk.

Dear Chris (My Love), 

I'm so sorry that I have to leave this way. But I can't marry you. Jared has taken me with him now. He threatened to have you killed. And I couldn't bring myself to have that happen. Do me a favor and forget me. You were right things don't often end up the way we expect. Guessing now is one of them. I will forever love you with a love that burned for the ages to come.

Xo, 

(Y/n).

Chris felt like his whole world was tearing up. He saw that the engagement ring was there. And balled up onto the floor and cried his eyes out. He was angry that asshole had found a loophole to get to her. But he was damned if he'd just sit there and let some asshole take what was his. Even if it meant getting dirty like that asshole was with her. 

Jared and (Y/n) had made it to a cabin. He had this place ready for the last week. His cock twitched in his pants. She sat by the bar and cried silently so.

"So what now?" asked (Y/n) sadly.

"Now we are going to eat. You go and get cleaned up and I'll have some food done by then. I know you'll be smart this time and not run. You know the consequences of even doing so." said Jared sternly.

She went and got washed up for a late lunch. As she got out. She saw that he had made turkey bacon melt sandwiches with fruit and chips with beers. They sat and ate there meal and kept quiet.

"It's beautiful here and I could use to that bit." said (Y/n) casually so.

"Yes we will enjoy being up here. Making memories and making new one's. You'll in time love me like I love you." said Jared.

A big part of her died inside. That this man that she had adored had became something she'd not even grace. But now she saw the lust and love in him for her. And it's was going to be the eternal flame now.

 

 

Chapter 93: Jared Leto/ Reader, Chris Evans/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

Jared stared at his fiance now with love and a possessive sort of embrace. He couldn't fathom not having her to himself. It made him sick that she would even think about being with someone that wasn't him. He had her that after they got here to the cabin. There marriage was only days away and it'd be held here. A small group of family and friends.

(Y/n) lay awake in the movie room in the cabin. He made sure that the cabin was huge and vast. She would never grow old of how beautiful it looked at night. But this was a gorgeously crafted cage she was in. Not that she minded it one bit. But she would have rather it be with Chris Evans and not Jared Leto.

"You wanna go into the city a half hour away? We can go visit that bookstore you love and then maybe go walking?" asked Jared.

She had said yes to him. She did some new things to read and venture. It was her only solace at the time. Putting on a soft pink cashmere dress with greek styled sandals. Grabbing her purse and then leaving.

"Can we also stop at Bath & Body works? They are having a sale on my favorite scent." asked (Y/n).

"Sure thing my sweet!" said Jared to her softly.

They stopped at the bookstore and he paid for there things. Then they went to Bath & Body works. To which he paid for anything she wanted. They stopped up at her favorite candy store too. They put there things away. And took off on there walk. That was until she saw Chris across the way from her.

Chris spotted where his fiance was at. He saw the fight carefully fitted in her body. He hated that he saw also sadness there. He knew that asshole may have already raped her. And that killed him cause he wished that wouldn't have happened to her ever.

They stepped into Starbucks and ordered there drinks and her a treat. He saw Chris too and that made his blood boil too. Fucking asshole had no respect for him. No manners on how things are done. He was going to have to catch him now. 

"Thank you for such an amazing day. What did you want to eat when we get home? That way I can cook for you." said (Y/n).

"How about that delicious italian salad you make along with some garlic bread with the white wine we just got." said Jared.

"That I can do and it'll be so yummy together." said (Y/n).

They got home and they put there stuff up. She got started on dinner and the dessert for afterwards. Jared had slipped up behind her and felt around her asshole. Feeling it try to clench up on him. He wouldn't have that one bit. Not that it would matter much. 

"You know your body still fights me for power. I think it's telling me something too. You trying to fight this darling?" asked Jared.

"I want to fight you so bad. But I know the moment I do. You'll be on me like bee's to honey. I won't be able to stop you. Not even a little bit." said (Y/n) in reluctance.

"It's nice that you won't fight me. Means we are making progress. That you are learning to love me and what I do to you!" said Jared.

Just then the garlic bread came out and took out there salad. Going to get the wine and then serving up. They had a small talk while they are there food. They talked til dessert was to be served up. 

"Thank you for loving me despite how difficult I have been. I just hope that in the future that we can have that family you wanted. To see our little ones playing at home." said (Y/n).

Jared reached over to kiss her knuckles. She gave a soft blush to him. She hoped that Chris went into that same bathroom. That he found her little note. She was bidding her time til he showed up here.

Chris had found the little note and how to get to where she was at. He and the police were minutes away. They just had to be tactful on how to get her.

Jared had been the one to clean up there dinner. She had stepped out with her glass of wine. And saw Chris by the pool house. She went over to him and held him tightly. Him kissing her cheek so softly so.

"Come with me now my love!" said Chris to her.

She followed his lead and was lead safely to her freedom. She saw that Jared had been caught and taken away. But without having sent a dangerous glare her way. She was able to gather what was hers.

"I know you may not want to talk yet. But maybe tomorrow you might come down the police station. Answer a few questions with a lawyer." said the detective.

She shook her head and went to the hotel that Chris was staying at. He hated that she looked so withdrawn. He had gotten her from being where she was at now. But he'd work to make it right with her. But he knew that it would take some time to do so.

Jared was lead into the local police station. He wasn't happy that he had been arrested. He tried to bribed himself out of the situation he was in now. But nothing had worked out and that made him equal parts mad and furious. He just wanted his girl back.

(Y/n) however had stripped from her clothes and threw them away. She didn't need reminders of what he had fucked her in. She sat down in the shower. Crying her eyes out and feeling like shit too. Chris came in and sat by her and held her sobbing body.

"I'm so sorry that it took me so long to find you. But I am never letting you go. And I won't let him anywhere near you. I promise you that with every breath." said Chris to her.

Chris helped to clean them both up. Then making sure they went to bed. He saw the stress she had gone under too. He'd make things right again now.

 

Chapter 94: Rupert Giles/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

Rupert had just finished round 3 of fucking into his (Y/n). He saw his cum leaking from her cunt. He saw her passed out cold in his arms. Seeing her staying put made his cock swell up again. This is all he had ever wanted. That is until he heard a knock at his door. He opened the door to see Buffy and Willow.

"How may I help you girls today? There isn't any training today. Not that I know of." said Rupert.

"We just wanted to stop by and give you a care package. You've been working extra hard. So a nice gesture was in order." said Buffy.

As Buffy and Willow were keeping Giles busy. Xander had broken into the bedrooms window. He wrapped (Y/n) in a blanket and took her away. Making sure that the window looked undisturbed. And that it looked like you were under the covers of the bed.

"I'll make sure that you are safe. Disgusting creep that man was. Using authority to rule over an innocent." thought Xander.

Buffy and Willow saw that Giles had closed the door. They had quickly made there exit far away. Rupert had taken the gifts to the table. He went to go grab some clothes and shower. Then he'd take his fiance to go eat. He cleaned his body off and went to go wake her.

"(Y/n) darling it's time to wake up. We have a busy day ahead of us. You sleep harder than the dead." said a giggling Rupert.

He lifted up the covers and saw that she wasn't there. He looked all over the apartment that he was renting from. There wasn't any sign that she was there. Not even under the fucking bed. This made him very mad too. All her clothes and stuff were there.

(Y/n) had woken up in another basement. And one with a downstairs bathroom. She saw that it was stocked. She went in and took a shower to clean off. She was sore all over and felt her wet petals swollen. She cried in the now cold water and passed out cold.

She was scooped up by Xander and dressed. He saw all the bed that someone that he had once trusted. He saw what Rupert had done to her. Seeing that her body was marred and looking malnourished to.

"Who are you?" asked (Y/n) in wonder.

"I am Xander Harris. I have an even longer name. But we can do that at another time." said Xander softly.

"Where am I at?" asked (Y/n).

"Your presently in my home." said Buffy.

"I can't and shouldn't be here." said a scared (Y/n).

"I know what you mean. But I can't let you go yet. He will be looking for you. We are trying to look after you." said Willow.

She curled in on herself and started to cry. Willow had gone up to her. (Y/n) had curled in Willow's embrace. Buffy just sat by the end of the bed now.

"What am I going to do now? Since you have said he'll try to find me. I can't stay down here forever." said (Y/n).

"Just for a few days and then we can send you away. You have your own shower and quarter's. We can even take you back home." said Buffy.

"I don't know how I will thank you." said (Y/n) to them all.

"You don't have to do a thing. Us saving you is enough right now. So rest and we will see to your safety." said Xander.

So the few days had passed by and she was on her way home to Scotland. Edinburgh was where she felt safe and like she could breath again. She got back to her home and saw her family again. She had told them about what had happened. They sat afterwards and they were horrified. They sore to keep her safe.

Rupert Giles had been given a hot lead as to where to look. He was on his way to Ireland. And with a body that made him hunger for his sweet dove back. He would have her and that would be the final word.

 

Chapter 95: Rupert Giles/ Reader #5

Chapter Text

5 Months Later....

(Y/n) was living in Ireland in a very nice and luxurious flat. One bedroom for her and the baby and another for an home office/ studio for art. Her parents were well off and had the money to pay the rent for a year. She had however changed her hair to purple. And kept it shoulder length and even got a eyebrow piercing. She had to change how she looked period.

"Hey you betta shimmer down in there. I already feel heavy enough. Just have some mercy!" said (Y/n).

She looked down at her 5 month pregnant belly with love. Even if the product was anything but love. This child was hers and her alone. Not that monster that knocked her up. He'd never get close to her again.

She went out of her place to take a walk with some snacks. The park had always been a source of calm. She actually felt like she was able to handle things. Eating the snacks that she had brought with her.

Rupert Giles had decided to walk in the park. He had no such luck in finding his darling. The way she evaded even him. And getting all these false leads. He was set to leave later that month. He'd move on to his next lead. Which was set in Africa somehow.

(Y/n) had been walking back home through the park. When she bumped into the last man she ever wanted to see. She stared up at him with fear and fury.

"Best you watch where you tread mate!" snarled (Y/n).

Rupert stared at the very thing that he was desperately trying to find. He saw her with a baby bump. Seeing her so full made him joyful and happy. He did however wish to know whom the father was to that baby. He'd get the answer one way or the other.

"You are one to talk darling. You with the damned baby bumped into me. Far better to have you watch where you walk." sneered Rupert.

"Oi fuckface you are far larger in size. Best you watch where you step. Least I trample you over." sassed (Y/n).

Rupert had tried to drag her away from prying eyes. But before he could do much else. She had pepper sprayed his ass. Then took off and away from him too. She didn't make it far before she was pushed  into a wall. 

"How cute you think to be away from me." said Rupert.

"Let me go before I scream for help you right bastard." said (Y/n) snarled hatefully.

He had put pressure on her neck for her to pass out. He grabbed where she was staying at. And towed her back to her home. She had slept peacefully while on the bed. Rupert will not be swayed away from her. Not while his baby lay in her body.

(Y/n) had woken up and feeling out of sorts. But that was normal with having to deal with having a baby. Not that it made much sense to her now. But then awike and saw Giles everything chilled her to the core. He wasn't looking happy but very lustful too.

"Look I know you have questions for me. But this between will only end one way. You letting me go and you leaving my life." said (Y/n).

"You see right there darling is why I can't. You have my child in you. And by rights that is mine too. Not that you could stop me anyways. I'll find and have you. Even if it isn't what you want." said Rupert.

"What makes you think I give a damn what you think. You are nothing to me. And stop looking at my belly. It isn't your baby." said (Y/n) to him.

He actually laughed at her attitude to say as such. But he'd had her broken in no time. Not that the law would be on your side. He'd just have to show her then who she and that baby belonged to. And he'd make sure to it happening.

"Besides it's not like I can run right now. You have me tied to my own bed. And pretty damn tight enough. So that means I am going nowhere near soon." said (Y/n). 

She hated that she was in this fucked up situation all over again. Not that she could do much but wiggle around a bit. He had probably made sure of that too. 

"That you are right about too. I will have you no matter what. Even if you are pregnant with my baby. Even if you do claim that child someone else's. Not that I believe you. You only ever had sex with me." said Rupert.

All she could do was ponder what happens next. How in the fuck does she get out. That this sick fuck would allow himself from her side. She had always belonged to him. And he'd make sure that it went down that way too. Even if she didn't like it very much.

Chapter 96: Chris Evans/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

Chris really thought he was going to have the last laugh. He knew he needed to leave his omega behind. But he did it in the worst way possible. But he was going to make that mistake again. He ride away from the home they had built and owned. He was moving on to bigger and better things now.

(Y/n) had gotten back to her shared home. She had just wrapped up the new movie she had shot. And just in time for her heat. Which was days away now. To see a simple little letter on there table.

Dear (Y/n), 

I wish that you were better. But clearly you are not. You'll never be!

XoXo, Chris Evans

Something in her snapped emotionally. She had felt that things were getting better. But clearly this threw her completely off center. She would remember that this was the moment heartbreak had set in with her.

5 Years later On...

(Y/n) had gotten 3 Oscar's and what made it worst was that Chris was there. She was nearly in every category he was in. She relished in her wins. But that night she sent a messenger to deliver a note to Chris Evans. This would be her true piece of mind. However it would backfire if her soon afterwards.

Chris was getting a drink during the break he was allowed. That was until a messenger came to him. He took the note and walked off from the others.

Dear Chris, 

You were the love of my life. But assured I'm not your issue. I've moved on. Bye Bitch! 

XoXo, (Y/n)

Then something in him snapped. He saw that his ex was smiling and having fun. He hated that she was happy now. He was going to have to fix this mess.

(Y/n) was giggling and having fun talking to Steve Harvey. Cause he looked like her grandfather. And they jones about that lightly. Until she saw Chris looking pissed after reading her note. That would serve him right. She left and got into her limo.

Chris was the limo behind her limo. He saw her walk into The Renaissance hotel. Holding her head up and walking like that of a queen. Oh he planned to show not only her. But the world how much she wasn't. 

(Y/n) had gone up to her suite. Putting all her awards down. And taking off of jewelry and outfit. She had gone in with Aqua colored leather corset dress with matching heels. Hair having blue streaks and blue make up. She heard a knock on her door. Seeing that Chris was on the other side of the door.

"What do you want from me Chrissy? I'm not going to answer to you. Nor do I need to either." said (Y/n).

Thankfully her hotel had an adjoining room. She was already ready for this. So she and her luggage made a hasty exit. Just about making it to her apartment.

Chris had just about had it with her antics. Getting into her room and seeing that it was vacant of her. But she left her light blue thong on the bed. He grabbed and sniffed how sweet she was still now.

"Oh your going to wish you never crossed me." thought Chris Darkly.

(Y/n) had snuggled up with her the rescue cat she had gotten. It was well groomed and little fur on her surfaces. She had named her cat Salem. She was so cute and adorable. Atleast her cat never let her down.

Chris was mad that he couldn't find her. He had even let his P.I try to find her. And not get could find her ass. It was like Poof she was gone. He had brought Dodger with him and he needed a vet appointment. That was where he had bumped back into her again. She had a cute little kitty and thought of his (Y/n)'s kitty. She always kept things tidy and clean.

"Hello (Y/n), I never thought I'd see you again." said Chris.

She had dropped her cat off at the vet spa. And Chris did so just as quickly. Chris had caught up to her on the streets. Hauling her the alley in the back where his rental was at. Dragging her into the vast back seat. 

"You are such a pain in my ass finding you. You make it hard to find where you lay that pretty head at. What give you the right to hurt me?" asked Chris.

"That is funny you say that to me. Your the one that dipped out on me. Guessing I was too broken for you to handle. But I managed without you." said a scathing (Y/n).

She had ducked out of the rental. She took off and away. Coming back later to collect her cat from the pet spa. Getting in her car and driving off to go home. Little did she know that she was being followed. And that they were laying in wait for ass.

Chris had snuck into (Y/n)'s place. Smelling the Omega that she was. Smelling what would soon be his. He was going to make sure of that tonight. Seeing her cuddled up in her little nest.

"Oh how you'll me fucking your stubborn bitch ass." thought Chris sinisterly.

She had woken up with Chris's cock on her cunt. Feeling the ropes rub her wrists raw. As her mouth was gagged and her pussy full. She came screaming his name into the gag. Not too much later on his knot locked in her and he layed his claim mark on her neck. Seeing the flashing of the recording still going. 

"Now you'll be stuck with me as your mess Darling." sneered Chris.

He had posted the sex tape of him and (Y/n). He said that it was a powerful display of an Alpha claiming an Omega. The law would be on his side for this one. She would be forced to marry him and give him kids. 

"What the fuck have you done?" snarled (Y/n).

"Just making sure your just as miserable as I have been. Just making sure I get my omega back. Not that you can fight me." said Chris hatefully.

She saw the press and paparazzi claiming that she was a happy omega now. That Chris was a amazing Alpha. Alot of women sent her death threats. But some sent Chris herbs to speed up having a baby.

"Look at the camera and smile. Your going to be famous for having my baby. Your going to enjoy being my wife. Not that you can run from me. The law would just bring you back to me." said Chris.

She smiled and had to hold down that fear and anger. Fear that this would be her life now. But anger that something like this had happened to her now. Chris was telling the truth and that sting that much more. That the law would be on his side about this.

"Don't expect me to ever love someone as evil as you. Don't expect me to love you like I will love our child. You'll never get our love. Not one bit." said (Y/n).

"Don't worry my love. I've figured everything out. All you have to do is spread those angelic legs. And I don't have to get violent. Not that anybody would ever believe you." said Chris.

She held up her cellphone and showed that her YouTube channel had been going live. That everything was caught on camera. She knew in that moment she was going to be free. 

"Say good bye to being Captain America or anything else. You'll never touch me ever again. Not in this life time or the next." said (Y/n).

He had tried to attack her but the police were faster. And they had arrested him not so gently either. Not that would be a problem now. The police had assured her that she was safe now. That she can try to live her life. But her bonding bite had solidified it's place.

"Don't worry I will be back to you in no time." said Chris.

She had tried to move on with her life. Men and women had gotten to help her adjust. And that was what mattered most. She had flown with her cat to go on vacation. Little did she know Chris had gotten out. And that he was heading her way to get her back.

Chapter 97: Stony/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been a dancer for some time now. Dancing in music videos and plays. She was known for her famous Tik Toks for helping uplift those around her. Nobody knew however was that she did some adult video's too. She kept that pretty close to the chest.

However she didn't know that two powerful Avengers were watching her every move. Watching what it is they wanted. The way they saw her as for there lust. How she was tempting them to sin with her too now.

She had just wrapped up shooting a music video for some upcoming new artist. When her agent called her in. Saying that Tony Stark had requested her for her talent. That she was to go pay a visit to him.

"Thank you for helping me land such an amazing gig. I will not humiliate either one of us." said (Y/n) around a giggle.

Her agent handed her a address. And that she was told to go there. She headed right on over to it. Being ushered into the vast mansion. And handed a bourbon and told to sit in the study. 

"Ah it's Ms. (Y/l/n) is it? I'd like you to help my son. He is having trouble dancing. And I was told you were the best for this job." said Tony to her.

"Typically I like to visit my actual client. But this shall do for now. What is he wanting to do?" asked (Y/n).

"He is going to some ball for this charity I set up. And it's a masquerade ball. So something along those lines." said Tony.

"Hey Tony we need to be working on the next mission. Oh wait....whom is this lovely lady?" asked Steve.

"Hello Mr. Rogers, I'm (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n) and I'm here to help Mr. Stark's son dance. Do you know where he is? I'd like to discuss training schedule and what we will work on first." said (Y/n).

"Well he is just on a school trip looking at University's. But he will be here by tomorrow. Your welcome to stay the night. You've driven quite the ways." said Tony to her.

She did all the sudden feel funny. But she chalked that up to the liquor. But that just made her a bit dizzy. Steve and Tony had caught her before she got the floor. Looks of lust and sadistic joy embraced.

"Thank fuck she was so easy to pin down. Now she will wake up and realize whom she belongs to. Not that it will be a problem for us." said Steve.

"She thinks by walking around acting like we haven't been stalking her for weeks. Doing the things she does that we'd stand for that kind of conduct." said s sneering Tony.

She was finally waking up hours later on. Her core was burning up and wet. The sheets below her body was sticky. Fuck what had she gotten herself into now? She get away with whatever dignity she had left. She crawled out of the window and went to her car. Driving off and not ever looking back in fear.

"That is the last time I trust anybody. Must less the fucking avengers. I'll be staying off the grid for a bit." Thought (Y/n) firmly.

She had gotten back to her luxurious flat. Packing enough and then taking her to her truck. Luckily it was an older version and made her way to her hide out. No way was staying in the city where they were.

Tony and Steve had just gotten out of the shower. Standing outside the room they were keeping there toy in. And one they were going to use plenty of times. Not like anybody could stop them now. They went in and saw that she was gone. The only evidence she had been there was the wet spot on the sheets. It had made them mad that she escaped.

"That fucking bitch can't just tear off and leave. Trust me my tech will get her back. And she will be brought to heel." said Tony.

"And when we find and claim her ass alive. Not like she has a damn choice. We can protect her far better. We are the damn Avengers." snarled Steve.

Tony had gotten to work on tracking her. Not that his obsessed mind could fathom why this so wrong. Not that Steve can stop the possessive beast that lay in him. They were going to find and bring her back home. 

She had just made it to where one of Zemo's hideout's was at. He was there and he was looking less then pleased. But he'd protect his baby sister at all costs. Cause to him she had belonged to him too.

"I'm so glad that you have made it here safely. But I ask why the secretive nature?" asked Helmut Zemo.

"Well Captain America and Ironman had called me to there mansion. Under the guise of helping Ironmans son learning to dance. Slipped a foodie into my drink. And then boom woke up naked and escaped. Then came here." said (Y/n) to her brother.

"I'm glad that you choose to turn to me. But know you must stay low. Just til they grow tried of trying to find you. This home has all that you will need for a bit. There is a binder on the kitchen table. It has everything in there you'll need. And also a to go back for fleeing and a way out in the side pocket." said Zemo.

She held her brother and layed a kiss on his cheek. Then she went to take a shower. Getting out and getting into new clothes. Helmut Zemo had made sure all was safe. She ordered in that night under the disguise. Not that anybody needed to know it all.

Tony and Steve had followed Helmut Zemo. Since apparently she was related to that creep. Sewing him pull out if the home. But why was there a light in the upstairs bathroom. Tony had a drone over near the window. And get found there lost little bunny now.

"Nobody ever leaves or walks off. Your ours now. Not that little parasite." said Steve.

They waited fir her to get to bed. And when they saw her head up. And then promptly knock out. They took that as a que to go in for the kill. Seeing her laying there all snug. But it wasn't the time for that either.

She woke an hour later on to go use the bathroom. To feel that her ankles and wrists were cuffed. And that she was nude as the day she was born. To see Captain America and Ironman there and nude too.

"Oh so nice of you to be awake. Now you'll wish that death greeted you. But that isn't what happens here. We want you in every sense of the word. And we will have you. There won't be a Q&A on what goes on." said Tony.

"Oh and we will not be sharing you. It will only be us three. You'll get fucked, filled ,and breeded. You'll either marry us both or one of us. But that won't be your choice either." said Steve.

She had passed cold after that realization. There would be no way out. This is what her life would be. But she would find a way of this trouble too now.

"Good luck trying to fucking try to tame me." snarled (Y/n).

 

Chapter 98: Stony/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

A glorious month had gone by where Steve Rogers and Tony Stark had brutally raped her. Where she was made to make them feel good and a moth where she was used as a sex toy. Her body and mind ached most days when she wasn't used up. Not like it'd make much difference. Not like she had a choice. 

Tony had taken (Y/n) to work with him. She had her bag full of things to keep her busy. She was kept on a tight leash. Tony had to keep her by his side. Since Captain America was on a mission for the month. Seeing her ass in his office dancing and turning him on.

"Hey Tony I am going to get a drink from downstairs. Do you want anything?" asked (Y/n).

"Sure anything that you get!" said Tony.

She had grabbed a fifty from him. And then took off downstairs. She had ordered two large mocha milkshakes, 3 cake pops ,and a breakfast sandwich. Then made her way to Tony. Not that she could run right now. She handed Tony his drink and treats. Going to sit across from him to eat.

"Can I ask why you came after me? There are plenty of ladies that want you. Certainly they are more your speed." said (Y/n).

"I looked at you and though she was what I wanted. I had to kill my assistant. She was going to take you away from me. I had to do something to stop her. What better way then six feet under." said Tony darkly.

"You are a very vicious man and greedy too." said (Y/n).

"Well yeah I am and you've grown to love it. Not when I am sliding home in that tight cunt. Not when your gagging on my meatstick." said Tony lewdly.

"Welp that just shows I'll never be free ever again. But I will have to get back to work. It's something I want to do." said (Y/n).

"We'll have to discuss that when Steve gets back. Why don't you go to the gym in the building. I've noticed that you have gained a bit of weight." said Tony.

She hated that he was a bit right. Not that she'd complain. She went with her stuff and got to work on the treadmill. Then she went to the sauna that was in there. She noticed that black widow had entered.

"Hello and who may you be?" asked Natasha.

"I'm Tony's little pet project. He is going to fund me a dance studio. All in line with the Avengers too." said (Y/n) through a lie.

Natasha knew that was a lie. And she saw the bruises on her skin. Natasha heard what this women really was. She left and went to get her gear on now. She was going to save this women from further horrors. She waited til (Y/n) came out and dressed. 

"Hello!" said Natasha.

She knocked this sweetheart out cold. Hauling her away to the quinjet. And then taking off and far away. (Y/n) had woken up on some sort of ship and saw Black Widow dragging her away.

"What the fuck have you done?" asked a scared (Y/n).

"What I'm doing now will make sure that you remain safe. I'm taking you to a friend. Then I will have to be back." said Natasha.

"Fuck he isn't going to be very happy." said a sobbing (Y/n).

Natasha felt bad for this beaten and raped victim. That she had probably been beaten into compliance. But she vowed to keep her safe and unharmed. She had taken her to her sister Yelena. That way she could be trained and put to better use now.

Tony was wondering why it was taking so long. He went to the Gym and saw nobody but Clint there. He was having FIRDAY run a scan to where she was at. And she wasn't in the building. But scans showed that she had been hauled into the Quinjet by Natasha. That about put him into a bad mood.

"Black widow you have made a very grave mistake. Nobody takes what is his and walks away. He will get his pet back." said Tony.

Natasha had long since dropped her off. Yelena had then taken over and got them to safety. Natasha had sent the Quinjet back after dropping her off in Budapest. She had lay low too now and far away.

(Y/n) and Yelena had trained for what had been weeks. Now leading into Months and helping her build up a suit. (Y/n) was now a trained killer now. Yelena had adored this women's strength to get better. To show too much fear and seeing that she all the assets she would need. 

"Thank you Yelena for helping me out. I'll repay your kindness soon. Just promise me to stay safe." said (Y/n).

They had parted ways now safely. She no longer had the same hairstyle as before. She had now fire red hair with black streaks. Make up always on the gothic side. Then her clothing of choice was always dark leather. A piercing in her right lower lip and a few tattoos. She had bumped into Deadpool of all people. And they became mercenary's together.

"Why is your identity so hush hush?" asked Deadpool.

"A certain billionaire and meathead would be after me. And besides I think he is trying to find me." said (Y/n) scarely. 

"Cause the news are still saying that I am missing. That is why." said (Y/n).

They were both hanging out on the side of a building. And they saw a Quinjet landing. And them coming out. She wasn't scared of Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. She had gotten injected a few weeks ago with a version of the super soldier serum. Deadpool had been the one to save her ass from Hydra.

"Looks like those Avengers assholes are looking. Maybe we should poke fun at them." said (Y/n).

"Fine ladies first!" said Deadpool.

She had kept from the building and got back up. Deadpool not too far behind her now. 

The Avengers saw two people jump from a building. And went to go see if they were okay. But Tony and Steve saw the last person they'd ever see. But now she was rocking another look altogether now.

"Ah fuck me it's boy scout and ironmaiden." said Deadpool.

"Not to so much around there eye's." said (Y/n) sinisterly.

Tony and Steve noticed that her skin had an ashen tone of skin, her eyes were prominent ,and her voice was deadly calm. That she didn't look like she did the last time. Not that they haven't been searching fur her still.

"What you two fuckheads look like you've seen a ghost!" chuckled a maniacal (Y/n).

Deadpool was having too fun eying what was going on. Not that he could stop her from killing so coldly. Not that he hasn't already fucked and claimed her.

"Ahh my princess peach doesn't like ya guys that much." said Deadpool.

She saw Natasha there with Clint and bruce banner. She went up to Black Widow and hugged her. Black widow had been too shocked to the day the least. 

"You are my greatest hero. Saving me from these two dipshits." said (Y/n).

Tony and Steve had finally snapped out of it. And wanted her back under there control. Steve didn't like this Deadpool guy that much. Tony was standing by what should be his now. When he tried to touch her. She grabbed his wrist and twisted hard. Kicking him right in his chest hard. And holding her gun to his face.

"If you know any better you'll not too me again. Didn't peg your ass for being team pussy." snarled (Y/n).

"(Y/n) stop it now or we will open fire." said Steve.

"That is no longer my name fuckheads. It's called Siren. I'm no longer the weak human anymore. I trained with a harden assassin. Then got taken by Hydra and then experimental test subject." said (Y/n).

She had a gun that she had made. It could kill anything on contact. And it was pointed at Steve now.

"And get this I can burn your world to ash in seconds. Do not follow me or face my wrath. I'm the new badass around here Bitches." said (Y/n).

She had grabbed Deadpool and took off. Deadpool and her had fucked. Deadpool was so beyond turned on by her. They fucked til the sun came up no less.

The Avengers were both scared and angry. That there mission had gone to shit. That instead of the accords they had to focus on. She was the thing they were focused on. Looking into her claims of what had happened to her. Having no clue where she was at now. But they would have to deal with her first.

Chapter 99: Stony/ Reader #3

Summary:

Listen to I wanna be your slave by måneskin
There will be blood by Kim Petras
Demon's by Hayley Kiyoko

Songs that inspired this chapter. 🥰👍

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was walking the perimeter of The Avengers compound. She knew that she should probably leave well enough alone. But revenge tasted so much better. Deadpool had encouraged her to do so now. He wanted her to teach those that wronged a lesson.

Tony and Steve were at the compound when the alarms went off. Reports of staff were being killed. And that half of the compound was already in cinders. The Avengers had gotten there gear on. And seeing that (Y/n) was dancing in there blood now.

"Hello guys. I've made quite the damn mess. But watch what happens next. Not that'll you can stop me." said (Y/n).

She had all but floated in the air and headed to the streets of NYC. Then she had started to let out her Siren cry out. Buildings and structures were being all being obliterated to nothingness. Tony saw the destruction of his tower he had built. Knowing that people were still in the building. She had then hid in building and amplified her voice to all.

"It sucks when the hero's of this great planet turn dark. When they all but fucking rape you. Take you hostage. Tell you to behave and try to collar you. Sucks when you can't control that individual." said (Y/n).

Tony and Steve knew at that point they fucked up. They knew that she was telling the truth. That they knew not where to find her. It made them helpless now. That she held all the cards now.

"It sucks that I can destroy this planet. This is a small demonstration of what I can do. Imagine if I can light a fire under this disgusting earth. Imagine me being a a bomb ready to implode." said (Y/n) sadistically.

"It doesn't have to be this way. We can work this out. We can talk this through." said Natasha.

"Too bad I am done listening. Too bad that my mind is made up. Nothing can stop what already is in play." said (Y/n).

"We can make this better for all. We can help you out. We can stop you." said Tony to her.

"You can make this better by turning your asses in. Then maybe I will reconsider. Maybe I will spare this weak earth." snarled (Y/n).

Clint had snuck up on her and knocked her ass out. He carried her to where the Quinjet was at. Laying her down on the cushioned floor. He hated that it had came to this. Not even The Raft could handle this.

"What the fuck do we do now?" asked Clint.

"For once I am not sure yet. I am not sure what we can do. Obviously she needs to leave earth. Call Thor. Take her far away." said Steve.

Thor had came and got her. Taking her far away from earth. He was going to stop her if she got out of line. Tony and Steve had said to the media that a nuke had been launched and destimated NYC. Nobody had to know what happened. Natasha's heart ached that this was all Tony's and Steve's fault. 

(Y/n) had awoken on some strange planet. Thor there and not looking one bit happy. 

"Ah man daddy doesn't look very happy." taunted (Y/n).

"You have killed and harmed earth. You knew that was my kingdom. You knew that it...." said Thor.

"You know I was doing very well. Til your fucking buddies decided to beat, rape ,and kept me hostage. You think that is okay to do so?" asked (Y/n) sternly.

Thor was at a lost fir words now. He didn't know that his daughter was hurting. He got up and strode over to her. She wept out her pain, agony ,and anger. Thor felt her body under his own fury, loathing ,and revulsion. He should have protected his daughter.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to help you. I left you in now evil hands. I will make up for this with you." sobbed Thor.

She let her dad try to help her get better. She learned to channel her energy in a good way. Thor however was now on a war path to bring his daughter justice. She had caught him trying to plot. But sat him down.

"The only thing that would make me happy. Is that you stop helping earth. They don't deserve our help. They deserve to rot." said (Y/n).

Thor had done exactly what she had said to do. They were living there lives. Until Tony and Steve found a way to get her back. Seeing her now peaceful body relaxing. They were going to give her hell and not so nicely. Not with the stunt she had done now.

Chapter 100: Stony/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

She woke to see both Steve Rogers and Tony Stark. They had put some sort of collar on her next. Well fuck this was the last place she wanted to be. She saw them casually stroking there stiff cocks harshly.

"You little girl have cost us greatly. And we aren't about to let you loose. Not any time soon." said Tony.

"And the thing is now you are our wife. We have forced the judge to oversee it. Only way you get your freedom. Not after that stunt you pulled." said Steve.

"Awe you don't like me when I am strengthless. You don't adore me when I am showing y'all up." said a taunting (Y/n).

"You shut your whore mouth up." said Tony angrily so.

She had looked down to see her nude form. Not that she could stop what happens next. Not that she'd be allowed to leave. Not with how things are for her.

"You my dear little girl are ours forever." said Steve.

Steve had hauled her tight mouth on his cock. Tony had slammed his mouth on her sweet cunt. He hated when she had simply walked off. But no Black widow was paying for leaving with what was there's. Tony lapped up her sweet juices that were leaking. 

"She is tasty little fuck, ain't she tones?" snarled Steve.

She had been used like a whore that you'd pick up in the streets. But treated like a queen nonetheless. She had swallowed down Steve's spunk. Tony had just driven her into her fifth orgasm. They heard her sobs and felt at liberty to give her more punishment. 

"It'd be a shame if that tight ass wasn't put to use." said Tony.

"Well you hadn't gotten off yet. You are at liberty to teach this slut her place. I've had enough for the night." said Steve harshly.

Tony had flipped his wife into all fours. She was whimpering under him and sobbing for a retreat. When Tony had stabbed his huge girth deep in her. Fucking her at a heady pace and slapping her ass cherry red. Filling her ungrateful slutty holes up now.

"This will teach you that your temper tantrums will not be accepted. You should have known better. You will learn that this is far better than any prison they'd lock you up in. This is your small mercy." sneered Tony.

She was hauled to the tub and told to soak. She did and let there agression out. She sat in that tub with worry and fear. She was married to Captain America and Ironman. She had this collar on and she was well and truly fucked. But she'd not let this break her spirit.

"You know in time you'll grow to thank and love us. But you will soon understand that we may not be faithful to you. We may not show you our love fully." said Steve.

"Not to say that you can't have your side pieces. But know that if you do they will be killed. You are our wife now." said Tony.

Her heart broke now cause this is what she'd have to deal with. That they wouldn't give her any mercy. That this would be a loveless marriage for them all.

"Then let me say that if you give me access to buy what my heart's desire. I will spend til your bankrupt. I will act up and have you spend more time punishing me. Then with any whore that graces you." said (Y/n).

"Watch it now with that sharp tongue. You are a whore too. You have done adult film work. So you aren't that good." said Steve.

She would find a way to leave this very world. She just hoped that her dad found her first. That he took her away from this hellhole. That she can live her life as she could. And if it meant living on the run now.

Thor had found where his daughter was at. And he would get her back. She deserved far better than what he could ever give her. Ge had already saved Natasha. Ge just had to save his daughter now.

Chapter 101: Robert Downey Jr/ Reader, Henry Cavill/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) was being fucked into the sheets brutally. Robert had taken to fucking her when he wanted to. He disregarded anything she had to say. When she ate and slept were a mystery to her. He kept her up most nights declaring who she was to him and why it was important to listen to him and him only.

She felt like she was breaking inside. That this was set to her future. He was giving her 3 days of rest. It was the most forgiving thing he was giving her. She hated that he had taken her far from reach. She just wanted to go home to Henry Cavill and hold him.

"Oh by the way I am having us married tomorrow. Then we are leaving this place. Then we will be on our honeymoon. You'll love the place I've set up." said Robert.

"Robert can I ask you something please?!" said (Y/n).

"You can ask me anything you heart's desire." said Robert.

"Why me? You can have thousands of women. You can even pick them over me. But why me?" asked (Y/n).

"Because I love you first and foremost. You are the love of my life. You came to me when I had been suffering. You ended that when we went to bed with the other." said Robert.

"Oh you mean when you got me so drunk. Slipped our clothing off. And then proceeded to use my virgin body. When you spilled your cum in me." said (Y/n).

"Exactly and it was a magical night for me. You helped to heal me. I allowed myself to finally release all that had been hurting me. And I thank you by loving you the way I do." said Robert crazily.

She sat right by him on there luxurious couch. He was getting her head in a show of affection. She stared on in horror that this animal knew that he was doing more harm then good. She sat and let him hold her weak body. Because she was in shock now.

"And once we get to our honeymoon. I will want you to give me a child. I will have you mine and not so overgrown alpha male." said Robert.

Robert loved how he had broken her in now. This was all her fault for showing up. It was her fault that he got so damn hard and horny. He'd be damned if he let some other man touch what was his. 

(Y/n) however felt the stirrings of pregnancy. She knew that the time lined up with her giving birth to Henry's child. She had already knew beforehand. 

"Can we go to a doctor before our honeymoon? Just so I check out well. So we don't have some misfortune in our travel." said (Y/n).

"Then we ought to do so today. Cause tomorrow will be a busy day for us. Let's go!" said Robert.

They had gone to the first clinic that Robert had approved upon. He was told to wait in the waiting room. They had him in the front and she stuck out the back. Luckily in her small purse she was allowed to have. She had customized a secret pocket in. Hiding a small was of cash and her State ID. She flagged the first cab back to there place. Grabbed the bag she made. Then booked it back to a hotel.

"Well that worked way better than she hoped. But now to call my Henry. Tell him how much I love him." Thought (Y/n).

She used the hotels phone in her room. She could hope that he would pick the call. And then come and get her to take her away. Hopefully before Robert found her.

"Hello?" asked Henry.

"Hello Henry it's me (Y/n)." sobbed (Y/n) to Henry.

" Where in the hell are you at?" asked Henry with hope.

She had told him where she was at and to come fast. Cause she didn't know how long she would be safe there. Not that they were complaining. They were just really antsy about if Robert would find her there.

Robert had gone to where his fiance was at. And found that the room was empty. And that had about pissed him the fuck off. That slippery little harlot got away. He went back to there home and even her honeymoon bag was gone. He was going to find her and drag her back kicking and screaming. Luckily in the clutch bag he had given her a tracker in it. Seeing that she was 7 hours away from him in some sleazy hotel. No wife of his would lay her pretty head there.

Henry was about six hours from her and was speeding down the down the road. Yes he was tried after the long day he had. But he wanted her far too much. And he would have her too while he was at it. Him loving her was far too appealing and hot too. 

(Y/n) had taken a hot shower and got cleaned up. She wanted to look good for her Henry. And have a small piece of peace with him. She had put on some hot pink leather tube top, black leather boots ,and black leather converse high tops. When she heard a knock on her door. And opened it to see Henry.

Henry had just pulled up to the hotel and rushed to get to her room. He knocked and saw his pretty angel there looking so delicious. But he knew now wasn't the time. So he quickly collected her stuff and they took off. 

"Thank heavens I found you first. How did you even escape?" asked Henry.

So she went into detail on how it came to be. And how she was even able to get her. Henry was happy that she was able to escape. Til he noticed the baby bump on her. And saw that she was glowing now.

"Am I the father of child that lay in your womb?" asked Henry.

"Yes you are and I knew it for atleast a few weeks. A hell of a way for you to find out. I am sorry that it was this way." sobbed (Y/n).

Robert had seen that Henry had made a mad dash inside the hotel. He found a shortcut to this shitty hotel. And saw that it was Henry that dragged her away. Not on his dime was he going to lose the pussy in the universe. Not that that asshole ever.

In the middle of the drive back to where she lived. They had switched up driving at a gas station. She had gone to get some snacks and drinks. He was pumping the gas when Robert had pulled up next to him. And got out and had a gun pointed at Henry.

"Now here is what we are and aren't going to do. You are going forfeit her over to me now. You aren't going to make a scene. Then we shall both part ways." said Robert tersely.

"Please let him go Robert. You've done enough to hurt me. I'll be damned if you hurt him." said (Y/n).

She was pointing a gun right back at him. Robert for once was convinced this could of gone better. He started to laugh bitterly. And Henry didn't know why.

"You see that is why I love so fucking much. You don't see you being strong is such a fucking turn on. That even as I have your love of your life at gunpoint. Your still turning me on. And I haven't gotten my dick back in you." snarled Robert.

"Sweetie please put the gun down!" said Henry.

"Don't you see that if I do he'll come after us for me. He is like feral damn dog. He won't let me go. Even if he did find another. He wouldn't love them. Not like he does with me. He'd do what he wants and get away with it. I'm fucking tried of him and his bullshit." said (Y/n).

"You know my love you'll never be free of me. You belong to me. And to some what we've done in olden days I would have already been your husband." said Robert cloyingly so.

"Robert shut the fuck up dipshit. I'm trying to save you. She will kill you to make a point." said Henry.

She then felt overbearing pain and blood started to gush from between her legs. Then she had fainted and then passed out cold. Both Robert and Henry had rushed her to the hospital nearby. She had gone into shock and then she had simply slipped into a coma.

"I hope your fucking happy. The women I love may die cause of you. And what you have done to her." said Henry sadly and angrily.

"No that women is a damn fighter. She will make it through this and come back to me. I'll see that myself." said Robert.

"Too bad it'll be behind bars!" sneered Henry.

The police had shown up and arrested Robert. Henry had turned over the sound recording of Robert's confession. Henry had gone to where (Y/n)'s room. And saw her pale figure just laying there weakly.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't help you enough." sobbed Henry.

 

Chapter 102: Draco Malfoy/ Reader, Lucius Malfoy/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

She woke up to see Draco standing there already in a suit. And apparently she had been cleaned and made to look the part of a wife to be. Seeing the off white dress and the tight bodice it had. Seeing her face decked out and smelling like royalty. She hated this more than anything. Draco smirked at her agony to.

"Well do fucken cheer up darling we are getting married. Nothing that you can do about it now. But take care that you'll be my wife." said Draco uncaringly so.

"Have you no mercy for me?" asked (Y/n) sadly.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had stayed put. But no you tried running from me. I will not have what is mines leaving me." said Draco harshly.

The knock on the door was all they needed to know that it was time. They made there way to the ballroom that The Malfoys had. It only took a couple minutes to get down. And then proceeded to say piss poor vows and then there I Do's to the other.

"You may now kiss your bride!" said Bellatrix mirthfully.

Draco had snatched her up in his arms. Laying a most harsh and possessive kiss with tongue. She whimpered into the kiss and started to cry now. That only turned him on that much more. He finally had the girl he loves caged to him now. Not that she could run or hide from. 

"Now I do believe it's time to make sure your bond is solidified." said Lucius with a hint of lust.

Draco dragged her back to there room. He threw her gently on there bed. Then making sure there clothing was off. Draco looked at his stunning wife now with unadulterated hunger. Seeing her so compliant had him so hard. Not that this little bitch could leave now.

"Take care that I will love you and our unborn!" said Draco.

She hated that Draco had resorted to these methods. That she was now bond to a man that wouldn't leave her side. She felt his cock enter her too quickly. Hearing him utter dirty obsessed words of love to her. Feeling him fill her up with his cum. Then rolling into his side of the bed. Hearing his snores of sleep.

"Don't you dare try to run. I will fuck you just as much as my son. He has given us a gift!" said Lucius.

"What the fuck do you mean? It's illegal to fuck a minor. And that my evil sir is a crime." said (Y/n).

"Now if the lady in fact is a little girl. And you aren't after you have lain with my son. Now all your is our breeding cow. So get used to be full of cum." said Lucius.

Lucius had knelt to the ground and opened her slender legs. He saw her glistening petals still soaked with mixed cum and swollen red no less.

"Seems my son hasn't been granting you mercy. Good on him. I'll have to reward him for such." said Lucius.

He lapped at her swollen nub and heard her whimper. He dove his wet muscle into her soaked hole. Feeling her starting to orgasm. He kept going til she soaked his face in her cum. He kept going til she squirted. 

"Please Lucius let me go and I can be free!" whimpered (Y/n).

"No such luck of that ever happening." said Lucius darkly. 

He got up and flipped her onto her fours. And entered her swollen cunt. Feeling it just suck him now too. Feeling her coming undone and seeing her cum leak down her legs. Feeling her try to flee from his touch. 

"Don't you dare run from me women. I'll have my finish too. I let you so you let me." said Lucius harshly.

He kept fucking her til the sun came up. And he cleaned up in his son's bathroom. Then got dressed and set off to greet his wife. Not that she'd know this had happened. Besides he never loved her like he would love (Y/n). She would be his most prized possession. And one he'd keep on a tight rope too.

(Y/n) had fallen asleep after having both fucked Draco and Lucius. This what hell must feel like to be in. She hated that this had happened to her of all things. This is what her mom had warned her about. But she'd knew that she couldn't fight what happens next. She would have to bare what was to be now.

"(Y/n) darling it's noon and we must be getting back to Hogwarts." said Draco softly.

"Yes My Love we shall be on our way back." said (Y/n).

They got dressed and had a small bite to eat. Then they floo powdered back to Hogwarts. Him using a cleaning spell to make them look presentable. And seeing Pansy and Blaise with happy faces now too.

"Welcome back Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy. I do hope that your marriage goes well and good. We are so happy for you both." said Blaise.

Pansy handed her The Malfoy crest necklace. Then they made there way to class. Zayn saw a difference in his loves face. To his horror he saw The Malfoy crest necklace and wedding ring on her now. Draco looked at Zayn with smugness and absolute joy.

(Y/n) had snuggled up to Draco and he ate that shit up. Flaunting there now new marriage in his face. She made her way to her first class and sat by another friend of hers. Zayn was in too much shock.

Harry and his friends saw the way Draco held her. The way he spoke to her of all things. They saw that she had been broken in. And the way she just went along with it. The way her small baby bump grew. 

"Let her go mate. She isn't your concern anymore. Draco is a far better match for her." said Blaise to Zayn not so nicely.

(Y/n) was eating at the stands while the slytherin's practiced there routine. She saw Draco in a new light. Draco just wanted love and where was she to deny him that small amount. She was carrying his child. So it was better to try to get along with him now.

"Pansy you think Draco would go to Hogsmeade for some treats?" asked (Y/n) to Pansy.

"I don't see why not. He'd buy you the whole damn shop. If that was what you wanted." said Pansy.

Practice had gone over a bit and pansy made (Y/n) a small bed to lay in safely. Draco came over and took her back to there quarters. Laying her down and making plans to take her to Hogsmeade. 

Zayn however was swimming in horrified agony. That he had lost the love of his life. Nobody knew as to what to do. Magical law said that this was absolutely legal. And that Draco was well with'in his rights.

Draco and (Y/n) with there friends made there way to Hogsmeade. Draco had bought her what she had wanted. Then stepped into The Three Broomsticks. She had wanted some stew and butterbeer. And Draco had some meat with cheese and bread. Then they made there way back to Hogwarts castle.

"Thank you everyone for the amazing time." said (Y/n) happily.

Draco had placed a kiss on her already swollen lips. They got back to there dormitory and layed down. But Draco and (Y/n) had there quarters to go to. Having slipped in and she rested her body on the couch. Draco had put her sweets up and rubbed her feet.

"You know I told you this'd be easier listening to me. See what my love has done. I will love you forever." said Draco.

She had slipped to the floor and gave Draco a heartfelt blow job. Him cumming violently down her throat. And him giving back to her just as much. This was what Draco had always wanted. And he finally her all to himself. Although to be shared with his dad.

Chapter 103: The Joker/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

(Y/n/ had been trapped in the age she was in. The Joker had found a way to make her immortal and young. Finding a way to keep her and him youthful looking. The Joker even saw to it that she became pregnant. Her belly was swollen and was 4 months along. The Joker was flaunting her off no less.

"You know dollface you should be happy. Most would beg to be in your shoes. You've outlived all my others. Don't think I am letting you go anytime soon." cackled The Joker harshly so.

"You know I hate you more than anything. You fucking killed her my sister. And on live television no less." said (Y/n).

She got up and went to the kitchen for some treats. The Joker even though he was upset. He still followed her like a lost puppy. She could almost call it adorable. If he wasn't such an asshole and jerk.

"I don't see why you fight me so. All I have done is show you I love you. All I have done to kill those that would seek to hide you from me. I will not stand by tolerate the attitude." said The Joker sternly.

"Too bad fuckface I am pregnant and will act up. Not that you can stop me when my moods happen. But go ahead and fucking ruin me." said (Y/n) angrily.

The Joker was way too pleased by this show of rebellion. He thristed after it like a cool drink in the hot. It got him so hard and horny with who she was.

"You know dollface I already fucking ruined you. I slipped home and got wet. And filled you my dearie. So keep acting up and see where it gets you." said The Joker.

Three months had gone by and she was seven months along. She could barely walk and The Joker was pleased by this. He'd carry her where she needed to go. Not that she was complaining about it. But she wished that it was to someone she actually loved. And not that parasitic worm of man that bed her.

"You my love I will be surprised if I am to deliver this baby. Imagine the monster of a father it has. Think I will be able to run away before it's born." said (Y/n).

The Joker had been enraged by such a threat. He pounded inside her and relished in her tormented screams. Hearing her yell at him to stop to let her go. But he kept going til she she grew quiet and came. He kept going til he flooded her cunt with his cum.

"You dearie you should shut that trap of yours. Before I yank that child out of you. Til I fucking kill you. You are testing my limits." said The Joker.

She rolled over to her side and held his cum in her body. She saw that he had made her bleed again. This animal knew no remorse or any pity for her sake. She hated that she was trapped with this criminal. 

The Joker had gotten up and took a hot shower. He had plans of getting her pregnant again. He knew his selfish ways were catching up to him. But he didn't have the heart to care about her. Or what she wanted for that matter. He was long since done caring what others wanted. He only did things his own way now.

She had taken a bath and cleaned up her sex addled body. The Joker was out with his goons. Probably put collecting protection money. Probably out making for trouble and maybe killing too while he was at it. Nothing about him surprised her anymore.

"Miss?? The Joker said to get ready. That your going out to eat." said Frost.

She had slipped into her luxurious maternity dress. And then put her hair in a bun. Seeing to it that it was all up his standards. Not that it mattered much now.

"It's time to go now." said Frost.

Frost was driving them to the middle of nowhere. That is when she saw The Green Arrow come her way. Frost knew he was doing the right thing too.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have done this sooner. I hope by me doing so you'll forgive me. Stay away from here." said Frost.

The Green Arrow had come and got her away to safety. She rubbed her very pregnant belly softly. Whispering that things would get better now fur them both. The Green Arrow saw a women that was beyond beauty. He knew he was doing the right now. 

"I don't even know how to even thank you." said  (Y/n).

The Green Arrow had taken out her tracker. He found it and got it out of her. Then he drove off and away. 

"All you got to do stay alive and safe. That is how you thank me. Otherwise we we won't be all good." said Oliver Queen.

When she gave birth to get baby however. She wasn't having it one bit. She could barely stand to look at her baby. Til she was forced to breastfeed the baby. Only then did the baby stay silent. This made no sense to her one bit. Oliver saw her be a reluctant mom. 

"I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to be a mom. I am only fucking twenty years old. This is far too much for me to deal with." sobbed (Y/n) sadly.

"You know I could adopt your child as my own. Just so that it is looked after as you'll be gone. It won't be anything against you. You need time to heal." said Oliver.

So she had allowed it happen and saw him take her baby away. Bruce Wayne had taken her under his wing. And helped to get her mental health back in order. He trained her hard and long for hours. He made sure that she had all that she would need to live again. To make sure that she had a job with him. 

"Thank you Bruce for all that you have done. I can't thank you enough for helping me out. I promise to repay you back. That I am sure about." said (Y/n) smiling lightly.

So they went on patrol together. And made sure that the world was safe. That it stayed that way no less. He was falling in love with her and for once it was a pure love that touched his cold hard heart. She knew that she had fallen for this man that helped her out.

"Hey Bruce race back to the cave?" asked (Y/n) softly.

They had been racing when her batmobile was knocked off the road. And she had been knocked out. And The Joker had reached in to get his women back. The possessive beast in him wanted her back. And so he'd get his wife back under his control. He still didn't know where his baby was at and he'd get the answer from her. It was the least he could do.

Bruce had gotten back to the cave first. He didn't see her there. So he went up and took a quick shower. Then flipping it to a news channel and seeing the market was doing good. To be cut to live feed.

"The Joker had gotten his Queen back. The terror in Gotham has finally come to a stop. Where the mad King is at nobody knows." said The news anchor.

Bruce's blood had ran cold and his body at a standstill. The Joker was the King of Gotham. And his reported Queen was (Y/n). He checked her comm and nothing was coming in. He ran to his car and went to the crash site. And saw that it was purposely crashed into. And that she wasn't in her vehicle.

(Y/n) was finally starting to come to. And The Joker wasn't happy one bit. He looked even crazier than before. And that always spelled bad in her case. But this time she was ready for this fight with this bitch.

"Awe pookie here my slutty milkmaid is back. Now where the fuck is my baby at? Don't you dare try to lie to me darling." said The Joker.

"Hmmm I haven't the faintest ideal. Maybe Siberia. Maybe Iceland. Maybe Tokyo. Maybe Sidney. Maybe I don't know where." said (Y/n) chuckling maniacally.

The Joker saw that she had no ideal. And that about pissed him the fuck off. Well it'd be time to make good and have her pregnant again. He'd wait til she slept again. He wanted her again and his hunger fur sex was rampant. Nothing could satiate him sexually like she had. She made him so horny and so hot.

Chapter 104: Robert Downey Jr/ Reader, Henry Cavill/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had woken up and saw that she was in the hospital. And there was a handsome man she didn't know. But she'd deal with that in a bit. Just had to deal with one thing at a time. And it was to deal with the lost of her baby. Even though it wasn't a long pregnancy. A baby was growing in her womb.

"Hey (Y/n) I am so glad that your up. You've been in a coma for atleast 3 weeks. It was touch and go for a bit." said Henry.

"I'm so sorry.... But who are you?" asked a shy (Y/n).

Henry dashed out the room and got a doctor. Then the doctor explained that traumatic experiences tend to do this. That it'd take a while to snap out of it. If that even happened here. But to brace for either or.

"Thank you and I'll take great care of her." said Henry.

"She might not want to go home with you." said The Doctor.

"But I love her and that monster had taken her. Then he chased her down. He feasted on making her reliant upon him. Me and her were a day away from wedding the other." said Henry.

"I'm sorry sir but do you know if she had family." said The Doctor.

"She had a cousin and uncle. I will give them a call. So that they may come get her." said Henry.

He walked off and called her cousin Eddie Redmayne. Then hung as he was on his way to this hospital. He peered into his fiance's room and saw she had gone to sleep. He hated that she didn't remember him. But knew he'd win her back. So he waited for close to ten hours til her cousin showed up.

"Thank you for taking care of her. I understand what can or cannot happen here. But we will figure it out. That I am sure of." said Eddie.

She woke again and saw her cousin. He held her in his arms. Loving how responsive she was being. It would help to bring her back. So they had released her a day or two later deeming she was set to go. He took her back to his home. Henry had gone back to his home. Just til things to get back to order soon.

"Eddie who was that handsome man in my room?" asked (Y/n). 

"That man was a friend of mine. He was taking care of you til you got better. Til I could come and get you. But rest and we can chat later." said Eddie.

They boarded a flight back to London. Staying and seeing what the sights were. His wife Hannah had helped to take her around. To help get her to remember all the places and things she loved so much. Til they bumped into Henry Cavill again.

"Hey you I just wanna thank you for looking after me. I must have looked a right mess." said (Y/n).

Henry fell in love with her light and her shyness. It's why he loves her so much. And he wanted her back. But the traumatic experience had her brain working differently. And he was going to win her back too.

"Well I loved looking after you. Maybe we can grab a coffee later on this week?" asked Henry full of hope.

"I would love nothing more to. Let's swap numbers." said (Y/n) around a giggle.

So they did and went there own ways. She bought a few art pieces. And Hannah had bought some jewelry for her date night with Eddie. She had the place to herself. And it hurt that this was her life. But she had a bright ideal to invite Henry over to hang.

"I didn't actually think you'd contact me." said Henry.

"Yeah well my cousin and his wife are out. And since we are getting to know each other. Maybe we can have pizza and beer. Play some video games...How dies that sound?" asked (Y/n).

Henry and her had such an amazing time. And she fell in love with this handsome man. She pecked him on his cheek and all the memories she thought she had lost came flooding back. And she grasped onto him for dear life. And he ate it up and clung to her.

That night he made her scream and cry full of passion. Just happy that she was back and that she still wanted him. It had taken more than a few months to do. And this was his reward for doing such.

"I'm never letting you go My Sweet." said Henry to her softly.

"And I'm never letting you go either. I'm free!" said (Y/n) sweetly.

Henry and her clung to other full of love. The next few weeks had gone by. She had gone back to Henry's place. And soon after that they had married the other. It was like nothing could harm her ever again. Henry was making sure that she was safe.

But Robert had gotten out after only a couple months spent behind the slammer. And that he had sent a spy to track her down. At first he was happy that she didn't seem to remember that asshole that got in his way. Then he saw tabloids that age had gotten back with him. It enraged him that she was seen smooching with that asshole Alpha male. Then to further see that she had married that slimy creep. He was devising one last trick to get back and under him. She might not like that she had poked the bear and that he had turned into a beast. But he was going to get her back. And that was final for him now.

Henry saw that she was atleast three months along. And that it was a healthy and strong pregnancy. Rubbing the small bump with reverence and adoration. She saw the man she fell for love her so much. It at first stunned her but eventually made her happy. She was happily married and a kid on the way.

"I'm so happy that we will finally be a family." said Henry.

"Thank you for having me in your life. I know it hasn't been easy or fair. But I just hope it gets better from here." said (Y/n) softly so.

They laid down in there huge bed. Not even seeing the danger that was outside there window. Not knowing the horrors that would soon be happening. Robert had been jerking off and seeing her looking so happy. Not even knowing that she'd be his soon. Too bad that alpha male didn't get a restraining order. This was going to be a fucking cakewalk to him. And he'd savor his dessert with sick delight. 

Chapter 105: Stony/ Reader #4

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had gone to a winery for the weekend. Tony and Steve on both sides of her. They sat by the pool to get sun tans in. Her body was weakened cause of all the fucking she was getting. Not like she could run with the broken ankle she had. That is what she got for trying to run. They still had her body over again.

"So I was thinking we can go to Tokyo next." said (Y/n) sweetly.

"Too bad we won't be back home for a bit." said Steve.

"Why the fuck not, huh?" asked (Y/n).

" Cause by then we will have to go to work. Your husband's are The Avengers. Gotta make money some way. You almost ran us out of money. Thankfully we were able to get it all back." said Tony.

"That charity needed it more. And think about how many you could have been serving. Making sure they were fed." said (Y/n).

"Too bad that charity was more priority then us." said Tony.

She got up and went to go bed. The sheets having been changed. And laying down to pout about what backlash she had gotten. She hated what position she was in now. She had to get away from them. Til she was grabbed and hauled off the bed. Her father had snuck in and grabbed her. 

"Now where do you think your taking our wife?!" snarled Steve.

Tony had his suit on and was pointing it at Thor. Thor wasn't going to just back down. He had to get her away and from these monsters. 

"You can take me in her place. I won't fight you." said Thor.

"DAD NO!" screeched (Y/n).

"That is a very noble offer. But we aren't looking to bed a man. Besides we are strictly pussy lane. Me and Tony aren't gay." said Steve mockingly so.

Heimdall had taken that as his cue to beam them up. Tony and Steve hadn't been caught up in it. And Thor had taken her back home to Asgard. The healers had taken her to healing her ankle faster. 

Steve and Tony weren't happy that she was taken. And that they were going to try everything to get her back. They did that last time and it had worked. They had to beat Stephen Strange up for him to bring her back. And then sent him into a coma for trying to hide.

(Y/n) could finally walk with it hurting. She walked with a limo now. But that would go away soon enough. Natasha and Stephen had entered her chambers. They talked about how they got away. It helped to have that sense of solidarity in pain.

"If I should be taken again you both need to hide. I know it won't be easy cause we all love doing the right thing. But they won't stop til they have me. Not now that I am carrying one of there baby." said (Y/n) woefully.

"Well done deal. But let's not think about that. We are safe here fur the time being. Your dad is making sure of that too. He won't let you just go." said Natasha.

"Yeah well that isn't his choice. If it means saving you and my people. Over say where I am safe. I won't choose me. I'll choose to save those I care about first." said (Y/n).

"Yeah well I hate to break it to you. It isn't just you anymore. Your carrying a baby now." said Stephen.

She rolled over and let a out a small sob. Holding her slightly swelled tummy. Not knowing how to protect her baby. How can she when those monster's always found her. Not when she would always be found and had. Natasha and Stephen had left her to think now.

Tony and Steve saw from a distance that she had been crying. Hoping it was that she was missing them. Just as much as they were at this moment. They hated when there wife was crying. Helping her through them and keep her calm. They would get her back and protect her now. That was a sure thing now.

(Y/n) was hunched over a small trash can. Puking her guts up and feeling like death. Stephen had came in and held her on the days that she needed them. Thor made sure she got anything she had wanted. But she just wished she never even grew up and had men or women fawning over her like a rare meat.

"You darling it will only get better once your a mom. That I am very sure of. We are here for you." said Natasha.

"Oh if only that were true." said Steve snidely.

She had learned long ago to not react. She got off the bed and stood in front of him. Tony placed a gentle hand on her stomach. He was happy that she was with child now. And he'd keep that way too.

"Now you've just made me far to furious. Not only did you steal our wife. But our unborn baby no less." snarled Steve.

"Not that isn't what makes me angry. She is ours and it will stay that way. Or I will burn this realm to ashes." said Tony not too nicely.

They took her away and layed her back in bed at the Tower. She curled into them both and slept. She was far too tried and being pregnant didn't help that. She just hoped that by being by them. It would calm them down. Steve and Tony held onto her and slept too.

Chapter 106: Draco Malfoy/ Reader, Lucius Malfoy/ Reader #5

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had been rushed to The Infirmary by Pansy and Crabbe. Goyle had ran to the quidditch pitch to tell Draco. Madam Pomfrey had rushed to the girl's side. It was time for her give birth now. Draco had flown there and saw as she was starting to push the baby out. Draco held onto his love for dear life.

"Come on darling make Daddy happy. Push you brave girl. Your about to be a mummy." said Draco happily.

She pushed and held on for dear life. Telling herself that this was worth it. That she was going to hold her baby. After about four long hours later she welcomed a baby girl named Vienna Malfoy. Holding her baby was well worth it. Draco held his baby so lovingly so.

"You my darling are a keeper." said Draco to her.

Lucius and Narcissa had made there presence known. Coming to love both baby and the mother. Narcissa had kissed her head and cheered her for giving birth. The baby was put into a bassinet. 

"Now that you've given my son a baby. It's time that you give me one now. And I will have you and a baby next. I'll give you reprieve for two months. Then I am coming for you." said Lucius whispering in her ear.

She hated that she was put into such a position. But she knew that to fight would be futile and stupid. It would only make things worst for her in the end. So they talked about a nanny to stay on campus. Just til they finished up in a few months. That the nanny would have a separate chambers nearby. 

"You will finish your education. All while being a mom. And that way both you and the baby are taken care of." said Narcissa. 

Madam Pomfrey had taken everyone but Draco away. So that she may rest up a bit. She did after she had breastfeed her baby. Draco with his cold little heart watched over. Rubbing both his wife's and baby's head. Wondering how it is that he got so lucky.

"I'm going to love and care for you both. Rest well darlings. We will be going to our chambers soon." said Draco.

She woke up a few hours later and was given a poption. And somehow it had worked to help her faster. She was able to stand and carry her baby. Draco helped carry her bag back. The nanny had taken the baby to go sleep. 

"You two will go dress for class. Don't forget to eat breakfast. I will come to you if the baby needs feeding." said The Nanny.

So they had gone and got ready for the day. Going to breakfast with Pansy, Blaise ,and Goyle. Then going to class to get her assignments in. Zayn had made it his goal to go and sit by her. And she hated him too.

"What do you want now Zayn?!" asked (Y/n) harshly.

"I want the lady that I love back." said Zayn sadly.

"Well maybe then you should've tried harder to get me away. Now I am trapped to a man that won't leave me be. Trapped to a man and his father that will abuse me worst than a breeding cow." said (Y/n) around a sad sob.

Zayn finally understood that both son and father had been raping her. And that in the magical world was illegal. She knew that this was her only saving grace. And she hoped that he understood the assignment. He was going to save the lady that he loves dearly.  

Zayn had gone out of class to use the lavatory. When Draco came out of one of the stalls. Looking at Zayn and feeling absolutely nothing.

"You think you and your father are so clever. Finally got some dirt on you. This time it'll stick and you both will be jailed." snarled Zayn.

Draco had used a simple spell to render him useless. Dragging his body to an empty classroom. Draco was far too pleased with this bastards behavior.  That he had the balls to even speak out against him.

"Listen here buddy and listen well. That darling lady that just gave birth to my little girl. She is and will stay mine. If you should speak out against The Malfoy Household I will have you killed. And in no easy manner either. Just stay away if you know what is good for you." said Draco with cold calmness.

"You should listen to what my son has said. We will end you before you make it out this room. You think this just happened. That we weren't lurking about. Nobody will believe a lousy piece of mudblood trash. You have no real footing in this system." said Lucius.

"Oh and don't think we will punish her. She didn't know what she was saying. We will love her far better than you will be to her." said Draco.

"What about what she wants, huh? Can you live knowing that you will eventually send her off the deep end. That maybe wishes to be free." said Zayn.

"She will know only the freedoms we will give her. She only know what we provide. Rest assured she will be safe and have finacial security. Not like you can provide better than us." said Lucius harshly so.

"And if my son and husband want her. Then they shall have what they want. I will make sure that angel gets what she deserves. She is in better hands with them. Far better away from you than anything else." said Narcissa sternly to.

Zayn then to his horror realized what was truly going on. Lucius had drawn out a potion. One that would have Zayn wanting Hermione. Pansy and Blaise were seeing to it that Hermione was going to want Zayn. 

"Tata for now you disgusting leech." said Draco slyly.

Zayn came to and was wondering why he was there. He should be wanting to be with Hermione. Always getting drunk and passing out in weird empty classes. Hermione raced into Zayn's arms and gave him kisses. And (Y/n) had stared on in horror now.

Draco had snuck up behind her and kissed her face.

"Too bad that little rat won't be spilling our business. But how am I to punish you darling? I think I have a way to settle such matters now. You got two options here.... Option one is you obey and love me and our child and no further acting up. Or option two is I take my baby away and you get killed." said Draco coldly.

She was hurt that it had came down to this too. It hurt that this was her fate now. That nobody was saving her. That she had to go with option one now.

"I'll go with option one now." said (Y/n) numbly so.

"Good choice you little slut." said Draco happily so.

"I told you Draco some women need a firm hand." said Lucius to Draco.

Harry had been around the corner and heard it all. Though Pansy was right behind him. She had knocked him out and made him forget why he was there. And taking the memory along with her. 

"Good job Pansy my darling girl." said Narcissa to Pansy.

"Anything Mommy wants she gets." said Pansy.

Narcissa dragged Pansy into a empty class to reward her kitten. Draco and Lucius had taken (Y/n) to another empty classroom and proceeded to rape her for even thinking to act up. All in all this was some twisted dark love that should by all means not be had. She walked out of the classroom and went to go to her next class. 

 

Chapter 107: Draco Malfoy/ Reader, Lucius Malfoy/ Reader #6

Summary:

Finale of this line of stories for this work. Enjoy. As far as Draco Malfoy/ Reader / Lucius Malfoy goes.

Chapter Text

10 Years Later On...

(Y/n) had two beautiful children now. One by Draco and another by Lucius Malfoy. She was sending her child to Draco off to Hogwarts now. As her child with Lucius had stayed behind at the manor. Vienna had grown to have father's hair and her eyes. 

"Now Vienna you'll have many adventures. But stay the course of your studies. And you'll raise to the top in no time. We expect you to behave." said Draco.

"As well as have your adventures like we have. Show grace and understanding. We love you so much darling." said (Y/n) softly so.

She saw Zayn with Hermione with certain bitterness. Vienna had boarded the train. Draco had saw her look to Zayn. But he knew he had her well trained. She had told Draco to go on the way home. Draco knew she was going away on a case for the ministry.

"I'll see you in a month. Take care of the home front. I love you my darling Draco." said (Y/n) happily so.

Draco had pulled her into a alley and fucked her hard. He couldn't get enough of her tight cunt. He had her multiple times in different positions. She had appeared away to Belgium. She made it there safely.

"Hello Freya. What seems to be the issue now?!" asked (Y/n) sadly.

"I don't think this meeting will go according to plan. There just seems to be something missing." said Freya.

"We have gone over this multiple times. We have done the research. And if all goes accordingly we should be back home within the month." said (Y/n).

They were two weeks into there research. When a knock came at there door. Freya went to go answer it. 

"(Y/n) it's for you now." said Freya.

She saw that it was Zayn and he dragged her to her room. He tore off her clothes and proceeded to make love to her. She had no ideal that this was to happen.

"I finally snapped out of whatever that bastards family did to me. And I came to with Hermione on top of me. She was just as shocked as I was. I love you still and will have you." said Zayn.

He made love to her through the night. Her holes felt so swollen. And her body felt better now that he was here. It was really Zayn and he really still loves her.

"I'm just sorry that it had taken this long." said Zayn.

"You look as dashing as I first saw you." said (Y/n).

Zayn and her had gotten out back together. And he helped her get her research done. Then they snuck away for a week. That was until Draco found her and barged into the room. He looked ready to kill Zayn.

"So that fucking potion finally wore off, huh?!" said Draco.

"Yes it did and I will have what you thieving assholes took from me." said Zayn.

"(Y/n) darling do wait outside in the waiting area. While I have a chat with him. Lucius is here as well to punish you. Be a dear and get that over with." said Draco harshly.

She didn't want to leave the guy that actually had her heart. Draco was waiting for her to leave. And she wasn't and that pissed him off a great deal now too.

"I won't leave him to what you want with him." said (Y/n) sadly.

Lucius had barged into the room. Had came and slapped her against her delicate face. Seeing blood running down her split lower lip. Zayn had been scared for them both. But seeing that she was brave. It just about turned him on so bad.

"Well this is such a sticky situation. One we will rectify. One where you die Zayn." said Lucius.

Draco had tried to drag her away. Lucius was aiming his wand towards Zayn. As the killing curse was said. She had stuck herself between him and the killing curse. Which ended up killing her instead of Zayn.

"What the fuck have you've done?" yelled Zayn sadly.

Ge picked her body up and cried profusely. Hating that she had died to protect him. Lucius and Draco weren't sure of what to do. Or how to deal with this either. They hadn't expected something like this to happen. Lucius was now in agony over what he did.

2 Years Later On...

Zayn had tried in vain to move on from had happened. But he couldn't seem to find cheer in his life. Draco and Lucius were doing there all to raise there children right. And Vienna with younger brother Marcus were excellent in all there studies no less. 

"Daddy when will mommy be home?" asked Vienna.

"She will be home soon my darling. Soon I promise." said Draco.

Draco had made a deal with a dark wizard/ vampire to bring his wife back. He didn't care at what cost either. He would have her back and under control. It was just taking more time then expected. And he had gotten word she was due back in a couple of days.

"When we get her back she might need time to adjust. But she will be home to us all. We will show how much she has been missed." said Lucius darkly.

But at that very moment the very women they were talking about. Had simply walked into the manor with a certain gait. It was as though she was walking on clouds. And they were simply servants gracing her.

"Hello momma I have missed you so much." said Vienna.

Vienna and Marcus had gone up to hold her. And hold onto her with all there love. Lucius and Draco waited nearby with lustful love. They were happy that she was back. But now it was as though her soul wasn't there one bit. She put what care she could.

"Run along children. Me and the Daddy's must talk. I'll see you both later on." said (Y/n) sternly.

They had gone up to there rooms. And the three adults had talked at length of what was to be and not be. She knew that she didn't feel a damn single thing. However when it came to sex and drinking blood was euphoric. And they'd keep up with what she wanted. 

"And gents this will be the last thing I ever do with you. I cannot love you. Like you do with me. So settle into that mindset. There will only be sex and blood. As for our kids they will receive what care I can. But nothing more than that, understood?!" said (Y/n).

They lived what life they were able to. Nothing ever changed with her much. But she saw her kids grow up. She saw her husband's die of old age. Then her kids not too long afterwards. She should have been in sorrow. But all she felt was relief and happiness. 

Zayn had gone into the afterlife with agony. He hated that he loved a doomed women. But that was his bare now. He however did help Hermione raise there kid. Until they died off of old age. Then there child had passed away now too. Nothing about what went down was right. Nothing seemed fair in this picture.

(Y/n) live her life full of wealth and popularity. But she knew that these people feared her more than gave respect. She was after all a damn Malfoy too. 

 

Chapter 108: John Walker/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

John walker knew that he was being selfish in keeping the previous Captain America's little sister. He just didn't know when to let go of her. Her cunt just gripped him so hard. Baking him treats when he felt down. She was going to stay his no matter what.

(Y/n) had tried to run many of times. She hated him when he kidnapped her. She hated the night when he raped her of her virginity. She was supposed to keep til she was married. But John wasn't ready for that yet. 

"You keeping my happiness is so sweet. You know I hurt you cause I love you. You mean so much to me." said John.

He was pounding her tight cunt and hearing her whimpering. And that about pushed him to go harder on her. She was having to bare the brunt of his fury.

"John your a good man and we can work it out." said (Y/n).

He came yelling inside if her swollen cunt. John saw how battered it was. She scooped up there mix cum. Feeling his cum leak out of her swollen center.

"Damn John you really were that horny." said (Y/n).

She had tried to get up and off the bed. Til John got his head between her legs. And started to violently eat her out. Hearing her screams of squirting in his mouth and face. John wanted to drown in her slick. 

"You taste even better after we've fucked." said John.

Her cunt was just so swollen and was screaming. Screaming with how much sensation was going on in her body. John didn't care that he was overstimulating her swollen cunt. He could give a damn about how she was dealing with his sexual side. 

"You taste so god-damned sweet. No wonder all the guys wanted you. No wonder that your mine." snarled John.

As she approached her sixth orgasm. She had finally passed out cold. Abd John grew harder and far to lust ridden. He turned her on her stomach and inserted his hard length deep in her already wrecked asshole. Feeling her so tight and giving made his head swim in lust. He was such a damn lucky man.

"Nobody is going to take you away. I love you far too much. Don't ever run from me again." Snarled John.

Chapter 109: The Avengers/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

She hadn't meant to catch the eyes of The Avengers. She was now on the run away from them all. Having seen what there true intentions were for her. Seeing that wasn't a life that she wanted to live with. They had invited her up to the compound for the weekend. But she packed up and left the country under a false identity. Not keeping to one place for too long either.

The Avengers were in there best attire. Waiting for her to come up to compound. But she never showed up. This was the night she would be there's finally. It looked less likely as the night wore on. There attitude finally simmered to that of absolute indignation.

"Where could that little tease be now? We sent a car to her. That way she didn't have to drive. I don't like being stood up." said Tony.

Tony sped out of the room and went to his Ironman suit. Putting it on and seeing whether she was at her apartment. An apartment that wasn't cheap that he had gotten her. That way she would closer at reach.

"Welp she isn't here and looks like she left in a rush." said Tony.

"Don't worry Tony. Clint and Natasha are already on it. Come back and rest while they work." said Steve.

Steve hated that she wasn't where she should be. It made Bruce go to his lab and figure out some certain chemical once they found her. To keep her good and docile. Thor however wasn't thrilled he was kept waiting. Little midgardian would learn a lesson too.

(Y/n) had made her way to the South of France. Laying low in a small hide out. One she had paid in advance. It was a cosy two bedroom home with a pool and private getaway. Just in case she needed to run. And run she would do if it came to it no less.

"Thankfully this damn house is stocked up." said (Y/n).

And she had made sure that the house had less electronic devices on here. That way she had a better chance to stay under the radar. She had gotten unpacked and settled in. Taking full advantage of the pool. Swimming always made her far more calm.

"Hello sweetheart. Nice seeing you here. Can I ask why though?" asked Helmut Zemo.

"Cause I needed that pesky team off my back. That was a fucked up decision. They were going to use me like a sex worker. I fucked out of there quickly." said (Y/n).

Her dad looked at her sadly and not happily. He knew why The Avengers were after her beautiful youth and grace. He knew that he was a devil of a man. But he knew that she was an actual angel. She make her wings appear and disappear. It was what any human wanted. But he always allowed her freedom to live fully. Maybe now that wasn't such a smart move.

"Dad I don't like what these humans want out of me. I wish there was a better way." said (Y/n) sadly.

"I know sweetie. But I told you to be more careful. Now those assholes are after my dear one." said Zemo.

She got out of the cool pool and wrapped a towel around her lithe body. He held his daughter in his arms. She wept as she couldn't control what would happen next. Should they find her or not.

"You need a way out this damned mess. And I think I have found a way. I found a device that will allow you to go to a different world." said Zemo.

He pulled out a device that was that of a trinket. One that looked similar to the trinkets her dad always got her. And there was a little button in the middle.

"You see that button in the middle. You just push down on it and a portal should open up. You'll step in and click it again. That way the bad people won't follow you." said Zemo.

He put it into a velvet pouch for her. She took it to her room and put it in her side table. Going to shower off from having swam in the pool. Then came out and put on her after products. 

"Oh and in that other world I have given you an account. One that should help you on the other side. You'll be set even over there too. I do all that I do cause I love you." said Zemo.

He gave her all that she would need in a wallet. She had thanked him immensely for the help. She hoped she wouldn't have to use what was in the wallet and device. But he would want her to be safely away.

The Avengers had been tracking down where Helmut Zemo was. And last location was that he was in the South of France. Hiding out in some small villa. And that they were heading over there in the Quinjet.

"Listen team we don't know what we are up against. But we should be ready fur a fight no matter what. It should be an easy in and out. The place should be easy to get in. So let's be safe out there." said Steve.

Zemo had gotten a notification that The Avengers were on the way. And that they were headed his way. He had hoped that he would have more time with his daughter. He alerted her go what was happening.

"Dad I don't want to leave you." sobbed (Y/n) sadly.

"You will cause if they get there hands on you. I won't be able to protect you here. You need to know that you are safe where you'll go. Know that I love you. Be brave and always remember what I taught you." said Zemo.

She grabbed her small bag of clothes. She had put that wallet in the bag. Then getting the device out and clicking it. A blue portal had opened up and she kissed her dad on his cheek one last time before stepping through and clicking it again.

"There was an energy reading from inside. Be prepared for what happens next." said Tony.

The Avengers had busted in and saw Zemo nursing a tall red wine and a cigar in the next hand. He was looking smug and angry. Steve saw your jacket there. Zemo had placed it there to mock The Avengers.

"You find what your looking for. Must be a shock she isn't here." said Zemo.

"We know that she was here. You better bring her forth. Or you will pay dearly." said Tony.

He started to laugh with mirthful anger. He would have had more time with his daughter. But these insects took it out of his hands. Just so that he could keep her safely away from these disgusting people.

"Well she was here as of an hour ago. But I sent her I not know where. But good luck trying to find her. She is far away and that is that." said Zemo.

(Y/n) had looked at the cellphone that was in the wallet. Giving her directions where she was to stay. Luckily the key was in her wallet too. Her dad truly had thought about everything and anything for her.

"Oh you must be the new tenant. Hi my name is Barry Allen. And welcome to Central City." said Barry softly.

"Hi Barry. My name is (Y/n) Zemo. And thank you for the warm welcome. Would you like to come in for a drink?" asked (Y/n) softly.

They went into her apartment and saw that it was fully furnished. And that there had been fresh food in the cabinet's and refrigerator. She pulled out a corkscrew and a bottle of wine. Pouring herself and him a drink. Going to the couch and having a small chat.

"And now that I am here. I have no ideal what I can do for work. Any guesses on the what." said (Y/n) with a charming smile.

"Well S.T.A.R labs always needs extra hands. I am sure we can find room for you to work. How does that sound?" said Barry.

They switched contact information and bid the other good night. She slipped into a silk nightie and slept. She missed her dad and wished she knew what happened to him. But this is where he had her now.

Helmut Zemo had been locked up on The Avengers compound. They served him two meals each day and three to four uses of the bathroom. They didn't need him stinking up the place they had with his flith.

"One more time where is that delicious daughter you have hiding?" asked Natasha.

"What makes you think I will tell you. She is far away from even me. I gave her something that way she can leave. But not knowing where it goes." said Zemo truthfully.

"You really have no ideal where you sent her." said Natasha.

"You can starve and beat me for all I care. But I will tell you this that is far safer there. Then she will ever be here." said Zemo.

The Avengers heard enough and we're no closer to getting her. They had gone away to another world to kill at random. Then came back here and we're calmer. They hated this long game that she was doing.

Barry had been able to set her up a job at S.T.A.R labs. He fell in love with her at first sight. And vowed to keep her by his side. Nothing would stop him from having her. She helped to clean up his suits and anything else. He felt calm around her happily so.

The Avengers after about half a year was able to lock onto where more or less. Where she had taken off to. It was a completely other world and that wasn't something they saw coming. They would have her and that was final decision. They were trying to replicate a device that would help them all get there.

 

Chapter 110: Andy Barber/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

She didn't know why she had fallen for a married man. But here she was and it didn't seem like she was going to stay. Having heard that morning she was with child. Knowing whom the dad was of the  baby. It was a hard decision to try to stay but won't.

That was why she made the choice to call him now.

"Hello Andy I know it isn't the best time. But I am pregnant. And yes it's yours." said a scared (Y/n).

"You stupid bitch if you think to leave me. You have another thing coming. I will find and hunt you down. Make no mistake I won't be happy if I have to." snarled Andy.

"I'm sorry but this is the best for us. Your married. I won't be responsible for breaking a family." said (Y/n).

She heard her a plane being ready for boarding now.

"I'm sorry Andy I got to go. Take care!" said (Y/n).

"You dumb bitch you better...." said Andy hostility like.

She hung up and went to her plane. Having boarded and waiting for it take off. It did and she was being flown away. This was what was best for them both. Andy would have to live without this baby as his too.

Andy felt like his soul left his body. Oh that bitch was going to regret leaving him. And especially with his baby in her young little body. Laurie was scared for the lady that he got pregnant. Luckily she had helped her get away. It was to protect the young lady.

"Andy why don't you see this as a blessing. This is one less thing to worry about. That way we can work on our marriage." said Laurie.

"You stupid naive women you think I'd let a young dazzling thing like her go. I will have her as mine. Just like you and Jacob are too." said Andy.

Andy went upstairs and got the his private investigator to try to find her. And it came back she had flown to NYC all alone. But having a flat that was in a safe neighborhood. Well that made him less mad. He booked the next flight out and packed up. 

"When I return I will have the big Boston family I want. And you'll not stop that from happening. Or you'll find yourself rather indisposed of." said Andy.

He got into his Audi and took off. Making it to his flight with a few minutes to spare. His cock ached to be back in his lovers tight pussy. He would have her his at all costs. And that would be that and she his too. 

(Y/n) had gotten the call from Andy's private investigator that he bought the false lead. She was happily heading to England. Having secured a little apartment with enough room for her and the baby.

"It's alright little one mommy is going to keep us safe. I will make sure of it no less. Then all will set straight." said (Y/n).

Laurie was with Jacob and they went out to eat. Jacob had heard what had happened. And hated his father for forcing himself on a young lady like that. Laurie just hoped that she would be safe for now. 

She slept on and off during her flight. When she landed she made her way to pick her luggages. Then making her way to her Lyft ride. Sitting back and going into the heart of London. And then making her way to her apartment. 

"Welcome home little one. We are home now. For how long I am not sure yet." said (Y/n).

Andy had gotten an alert of his cellphone. That a apartment was bought in London. And he realized quickly that his lover wouldn't be in the flat upstairs where he was at. He got back into a cab and made his way to the airport. And booking a flight with another name. Laurie you sneaky little bitch. 

She had found a good job in a marketing firm. The pay and hours would be well worth it. And the commute wouldn't be too bad. So that way she could say that all would good and well. Having had a peaceful sleep and getting ready for her first day of work. 

Andy had made his way to really nice hotel nearby to where she was at. Seeing her leave the apartment and tailing her. Then her going into a marketing firm no less. Damn she just couldn't seem to stay away. But did that sense of determination get him hard. 

She made her way to her office on the 10th floor. Then setting about her tasks for the day. She felt better about doing things fir once on her terms. Andy always had to have it his way. She would always have to wait for when he was ready. It hurt her far worst.

Andy made his way to the 10th floor right after her. And went up to the front desk. Asking to see her in the conference room he knew that they had. He took his seat and would wait for his young lover to come.

"Oi (Y/n), There is someone to see you. They are in conference room number one. Be quick." said Rosie.

She put down the latest project and made her way there. She was expecting to see her mom today. But it was too soon too. They had plans for lunch that day. What she did see was her lover there mad too.

"Hey Andy what brings you to London?" asked (Y/n).

"Cut the fucking shit you little bitch. First you tell me that I am a father. Then you hang up on me of all people. Then you fuck off to another country. You think I am damn happy about this act of defiance." said Andy with a hint of rage.

"I don't have the time to nurse on your temper tantrums. We are both adults and must act as such. If we have a communication problem. I will be forced to call for security." said (Y/n) full of vemon.

"Oh princess that is cute you thinking your the bost of me. Or what will happen here. You will come back with me. Or I will say to the court's here you have kidnapped my baby." snarled Andy.

That was when her emotions took over. She clutched her womb area with fear. Andy had a way to instilled that fear deep in her. One that he had taught when he forced himself in her. When she got this baby in her.

"Andy darling let's not be so rash. Can't we talk about this rationally. You haven't given many choices." said (Y/n) feebly.

Andy had her pinned to the wall. And snuck his hand down her panties. Feeling her slick coat his fingers. 

"You think you bark orders at me. The law here would gladly have you towed away. The law here would have my back. You think I give a fuck about what you want. As long as I am master you will obey me. Or I will make your life hell." said Andy.

She shook with the force of the orgasm that Andy gave her. He was heard chuckling at her distress. Seeing her inner thighs smeared with her desire. He got down and licked what he had done to her now.

"You still taste like my little pet. Oh how fucking delicious you taste. Nothing better than having young pregnant pussy." sneered Andy.

She felt him luck at her swollen nub. Feeling him enjoying what she gave him. She knew that her co-workers had heard her tryst in here. And they would fire her after said act was done. 

"Oh and when we get back you better believe your ass is on lockdown. I will make sure you never leave me. Even if I take you hostage." said Andy.

Sure enough after she had left the conference room. They had fire her for indecency and she got her stuff to leave. Andy towed her down and out of the building. Going to the apartment that Laurie had bought his lover. It was small but had it's charm.

"You better get your stuff now. Cause we are leaving here. I already paid so that you can leave. Don't bother grabbing snacks fur the journey home. I have already done that too." said Andy.

She didn't have alot to pack up. As soon as that was done. Andy had grabbed her bags and made there way out. Just making there flight back home. She sat by the window and him right next to her.

"Don't you look like a kicked puppy. Maybe one day we will be back. Bring our child here for vacation. Spin it to say where I fell in love with you. And brought you back to USA." said Andy.

They landed about 7 or so hours later on. Going back to his place and setting her stuff by the inside of the front door. Laurie and Jacob saw her to feel sorry.

"Aw now look at us all. A big happy family that we will be. Now make her feel welcomed. The bitch tried to fucking leave us." said Andy.

He went up with his stuff and took a hot shower. She went to the guest room to set her stuff down. Laurie came in and saw (Y/n) crying her eyes out now.

"I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with him.he was once a more honorable man. But now he is self destructive mess. He wants what he wants and gives nothing back." said Laurie.

"Oh he gave me something back that will come out in 9 months. This baby will learn that it's daddy is a monster. But that will be it's legacy." said (Y/n) sadly.

Laurie and Jacob held onto her sobbing young body. Jacob felt bad that his dad had senselessly found joy in inflicting sexual violence. They held her til she found a restless sleep. Andy saw and just grew hard.

Chapter 111: The Avengers/ Reader #2

Chapter Text

The Avengers had finally breached into the world that she was in. Now to try to figure out where she could have gone off to. It was the biggest mystery of all. This world to them seemed both off and weird too.

"Look we don't know about this world. But we need to keep on our toes. Even the smallest hiccup could ruin us all." said Steve.

"Well we should probably find a place to stay at. Regroup in the morning hours. That way we have energy." said Natasha.

Tony had gone up the nearest gas station to ask around. And they headed in that direction. Having gotten them suite that had four rooms. They went to sleep that night feeling happy. That they were steps away from finding there pet that ran off on them.

(Y/n) had just been leaving after having had drinks with Barry at nice hotel. But she saw then the people that she least wanted to see. It was The Avengers there and booking a suite. Luckily she knew to keep her head down. Barry had walked her back there apartment complex. And bid the other good night.

She pulled up on her cellphone that it was indeed The Avengers that had been at the hotel she had been at. They looked tried and demented with lust. It was enough to make her skin crawl and heart race.

"Why couldn't she seem to catch a break. She would need to tell Barry. He was a superhero. He would protect her." said (Y/n).

She went to go knock on Barry's door. And saw that it had been left open a bit. Walking in to see Barry jerking off over her picture. She gasped in horror now. 

"Wait (Y/n) it isn't what it looks like. It's just that your so pretty. So angelic. That I can't help myself." said Barry trying to rationalize his lust towards her.

"I was coming over here to seek your help. But I can see that I can't even trust you. I got to get away again. Far the fuck away." sobbed (Y/n) sadly.

She went back to her place and escaped out the fire escape. Luckily she found the car keys that her dad had left in that apartment. Then driving off into night. Not even sure where she would go now. Not knowing whom she could even trust to keep her safe now.

The Avengers woke up and set about there tasks. Tony had been running a search of face recognition. Sewing if her cute self had popped up anywhere. And at a place called S.T.A.R Labs. 

"Looks like she found work here in the city. Let's go have a chat with them. See where she may have taken off to." said Tony.

"I think I will hang back. I don't feel so good. But I will be ready when we find her." said Bruce.

So the rest of them piled into a car that would fit them all. Then set off to go to S.T.A.R Labs. Having gotten there and seeing that it looked so empty.

"May I ask why your all here?" asked Caitlin to them.

"Yes we are here in behalf of someone we all hold near and dear. See our friend (Y/n) last said she worked here. We were wondering if we could come in and see if she is here." said Clint.

"Oh yes I know all about you guys. See before she took off last night. She came by my place and spilled the beans. You won't find her here in this city. Actually I have no ideal where she would have gone." said Caitlin.

Tony had detected that she was telling the truth. So them coming here was a waste of time. And that about made them all very mad. Steve even more so.

"When or if she comes back. You let her know we were here. Let her go we aren't leaving til she is with us all." said Natasha.

"Yeah right. Get fucking lost or I will do you harm. Just leave her alone." said Caitlin.

So they all went there separate ways. Not even seeing that (Y/n) had been watching safely from a distance. Amazing thing what her powers allowed her to do. And even more so when she did it herself.

"Damn here I thought you guys were smart. Obviously not so much. Damn fucken bunch of boltheads." thought (Y/n) snidely to.

She walked off and away to grieve. How did she become someone that everyone wanted. She would never be safe. She would never know what it meant. But she knew she would need to run and keep on the move. Luckily she knew where to go next. Good for nothing Gotham City. 

Chapter 112: Victor Zsasz/ Reader #1

Chapter Text

She knew that she was running in all the wrong crowds. But being stuck on an island with her rapist hurt her far worst. She mostly kept to the shadows. That way he didn't know where it was she took off to. It always seemed when she thought she was safe. In those moments he would find and hurt her again.

"You know I tire of these games. I will have you. Mine only!" said Victor.

"You have your harem of sluts at your beck and call. Choose one of them. They'd be more willing." said (Y/n).

"All I want is your sweet apple pie necter. Your pissing Daddy off. All this running and hiding." said Victor.

She was hiding behind a storage crate. Not knowing where he was hiding at. Especially since it was dark. Victor was growing hard cause he could sense her. Could feel his pants grow tight. Feeling himself grow hard and horny for her. Wishing for himself to be in her. 

"Daddy just wants to love you like he should." said Victor.

"Don't be such an ass. You were just fine railing that slut three nights ago. And you say you want me. No such fucking luck." snarled (Y/n).

She had jumped over to the next building and made her run away. Victor didn't know where she took off to. The sound in that place bounced around alot. He would find her and next time not be so nice either.

She had made it six damn blocks heaving. Damn her for attracting such attention as his. That guy had no qualms of making her life hell. But what could she expect. She ran back to her hide out near Wayne Manor. It was moderate by all accords but hers only.

"Sheesh this the place you have now." said Oswald.

"Yep." said (Y/n).

They hung out and talked for a bit. Oswald always knew how to leave. He knew it so he protect his cousin. He knew whom she was running from and why. It wasn't enough that he had betrayed him. But going after his cousin and then raping her on his bed.

Victor had found someone on the streets and raped them. Having killed them after he had gotten done. Hated having to resort to these methods. He just wanted his sweet apple pie back. For her to behave for him. Even nobody knew where she lay her head at. 

She woke up hours later and bathed herself. Then going back out and searching for more provisions for herself. Having made it back home to someone on her bed. She took out her gun and pointed it at him.

"Who are you and why are you here?" asked (Y/n) coldly.

"Daddy has been hard at work trying to find you." said Victor sadistically.

He pinned her to the wall behind her and a huge fight had broken out. Her clothes now in tatters and him just as nude. Then shoving himself deep in her tiny little pussy. Hearing the lewd wet slaps of flesh. 

"Fuck honey you know how to leave a man wanting for more. You know how to get me riled up." said Victor.

She felt every inch of him wrecking inside of her. Feeling her trying to squirm away from him. Him not having that one bit. Feeling his fingers run abusive circles on her swollen nub. He heard her tender moans of anguish. Hearing her giving in and cumming. 

"See this is what I can give you all day every day. You will want for nothing. You'll feel the love I have for you." said Victor.

She felt himself cumming violently down in her cunt. Rolling them over and passing out. To feel him hours later on licking her shaven pussy harshly. Feeling the hard muscle of his tongue devour her very soul. It took her by shock that she came so quickly and easily.

"Stop Victor please let me go!" screamed (Y/n).

He had kept a firm hold on her lower half. He had her pinned up with handcuffs. Hearing her clattering them about now. Feeling her juices soak his face.

"Now that I have you I will make sure you stay by my side." said Victor angrily so.

He shoved his fingers up her small cunt. Seeing how pink and flushed it got. Sucking out her sweetness. He would make sure that she stayed his at all costs. Leaving her tired fucked out body as loose as wet pasta. She surrendered her body to his lustful love.

Victor had at her for days that stretched to three weeks. He trained her body to take his sexual advances. He made sure that she had ate and bathed. He made sure that she was fully satisfied.

"Victor please no more. I need time to rest. Give me a day." said (Y/n)

Victor had gone back to his hide out. But when he came back she wasn't there. That damn little wicked bitch. He would find and have her yet again.

(Y/n) while Victor was fine had gotten what she wanted and left. Making her way to where her cousin was at. He took her in with happy arms to protect her. 

 

Chapter 113: Chris Evans/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had stepped into the bar at Comic Con convention. She knew that these fans were dedicated and was always wanting there favorite idol to notice them. Knowing she used to be one until one violent night of sexual endeavors she never wanted. Remembering his hands on her throat, his thick cock breaking her ,and lastly his cum filling her swollen cunt.

"Hey are you (Y/n) Evans?" asked a excited fan.

"That would be me. What can I do you for?" asked (Y/n).

"An autograph and pic please?!" asked the fan.

She had taken a picture and signed her mark on the poster. And the fan took off with such happiness. It brought her back to the memory that she had been in that same fans position. Now not so much so sadly.

"Hey Honey I've been trying to find you everywhere." said Chris arrogantly.

"I was here having a damn drink. Chill out." said (Y/n).

He brought her body in closer to his and she knew fear had crept back in. She wished she could be free of this sex maniac. She had tried to fight him firstly.

"Watch it honey we have eyes on us. And I have a panel in 30 minutes. To which you will stay at and watch. I already have your seat open." said Chris.

He paid for drink and towed her to the room I'd be held in. She had the pass to go backstage. But when he was like this it was best to just listen and obey. She watched him work the crowd expertly so. 

"Hey Chris I have a question for you?" asked a fan.

"Yes go on ahead." said Chris happily.

How she wished she knock that smug look from him.

"When do you think you'll have a family?" asked a fan.

Chris looked to her and felt this heated gaze on her.

"Well Honey when do you think we can start on Child number one?" asked Chris smugly.

The spotlight had been directed at her. And she fir the first knew not what to say. It wasn't like it was on her mind. But now it was being forced on her now.

"Well whenever your not doing much. And maybe then we can start then. Sound good to you lovely!" said (Y/n).

Chris hated when she was like this. It meant ge had to fuck the brat out of her. Make her realize whom she was talking to. He put a smile on his face too.

"Well we can try as early as tonight in our room." said Chris.

"Can't wait honey bear." said (Y/n).

The fans had been in an uproar over what was said. It bothered her that she would start that night. Not like she had much in the say in what happens now.

"Ay yo Chris you have the perfect life all set for you. Do you imagine how beautiful a family you'll have?" asked a fan.

"Oh yes I do every day all the time now." said Chris.

Her heart was breaking cause she wished that she could stall him. But all these fans were being rather inappropriate. But hell this was something she was used to. And someone was watching her sad face.

She had left the panel earlier and telling Chris she'd be in there room in an hour. But she went to buy a few things that she had wanted at the Con. Sebastian had grabbed her arm and pulled her into a emory room. Save for the few items and a couple of chairs.

"Don't bullshit me and tell me things are fine between you two. Don't tell me that you love him." said Sebastian.

"I don't actually love him like I do you. But what other choice do I have. You married that slut that broke us up. And you then come at me like this now." said (Y/n) sadly.

"You have any ideal how bad your sour face looks bad too. Luckily I am the only one whom saw. Or the police would have arrested him." said Sebastian.

"Luckily all Chris has to do is bat them eyes. And the law all seem to be buttered up. Not like they would believe me. You famous people like fucking shit up." said (Y/n) around angry sadness.

She went to grab the liquor bottle that was nearby.

"Why are you even here? Why do you even care?" asked (Y/n).

She took a long drag of the drink that burned her.

"Not like you should fucking care for me. Last I checked I was simply a nobody in your books. Til your creep best friend stole me from you." said (Y/n) sadly.

"I still love you enough to try to reason with you. Try to have you see sense. But not like you love me." said Sebastian.

"Welp seabass I am not fucking issue. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to give Chrissy a baby." said (Y/n).

She grabbed her bag and made her way upstairs. Sewing Chris was there and waiting. She got nude and let him have her body that night over and over again. Feeling his hands and body map her body. 

"God you know much I love you. I'll be so happy when you are finally bought and paid breeding bitch. Imagine how stunning a baby we will make." said Chris.

Her heart died a bit inside at his cruel words. Not that she would say everytime she laid with him she wished death would greet her. Maybe that was the key to getting out if this fucked up situation she was in. Maybe death was playing tricks on her poor mind.

"Once we get that baby all will be set right." said Chris.

She felt him rubbing harsh circles on her beaten clit. She hated that she came for him. But he was proud that she wasn't fighting him anymore. Not that she could when he had her in his control and power now.

"Oh and next time you try to undermine me publicly. I will take you there for all to see. Just to show you and anybody else how it is to have a good bitch." said Chris.

She rolled over into her side and wept silently. Cause she knew if he found out. Then he would punish her. He wouldn't make it easy or quick. He would kill her with just his cold blue eyes. And laugh later on too.

Chapter 114: The Avengers/ Reader #3

Chapter Text

(Y/n) had finally made it to Gotham. The city reeked of crime and absolute sin. This would do just fine for her. Not like The Avengers would even venture here. But yet again they had gone to dirtier places. Places like these are what she had tried to avoid. But with those jerks on her ass. It wasn't her choice where she stayed at. She knew it was best to keep moving.

"Ah you must be my new assistant. Nice to meet you." said Bruce Wayne.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I do hope that I can help with whatever you may need." said (Y/n) softly so.

Bruce stared at this beautiful beauty gracing him. He felt a jerk in his tailored pant suit. He picked her cause she would be his only. She was so stunning to even look at. It's like she was his angel in this hell.

"Well let me show you around and get you familiar with where you can go. That way you don't get lost. And please just call me Bruce." said Bruce.

The tour of the building took about 3 or so hours. It made him happy that she was so curious. She looked at everything in wonder and amazement. That this was where she would be working at. That this man would be her boss. He wasn't so hard on the eyes.

"Now where are you staying? So I can have your stuff fetched. My assistant usually stays with me." said Bruce.

She rattled off that she was staying at a nice hotel nearby. It just happened that it was one he had owned. He wouldn't tolerate her staying there. When she was going to be staying with him. He had to have her.

"Thank you for being so kind and generous." said (Y/n) shyly.

She had started right away on the work she had to do. Managing to take a quick lunch break. The food here was too class and this would do for now.

The Avengers were in Gotham now. And Tony had flown his suit to where she was last seen at. Seeing that she was eating a small lunch salad. As though she didn't know what she did to them. 

"Oh my darling your in a world of trouble. Luckily I will see your ass in a few nights. When that gala is thrown. Til then rest cause afterwards you will not be getting any." though Tony sadistically.

She went about her schedule as much as she could. Bruce having taken her back to his penthouse nearby. Going back and forth from work to events to eating out. Bruce made sure she'd want for nothing.

"Your truly an honest and loyal worker." said Bruce.

"Well yeah I am cause I was born that way. Born to try to do my hardest. But you should know that by now." said (Y/n).

"Would you like to be my date to the gala tomorrow night?" asked Bruce.

"I would love to be. But won't that be weird cause your my boss?" asked (Y/n).

"Then we shall go as friends. So that it is less weird on either of us. How does that sound?" said Bruce.

She had agreed upon those terms. nd went to go buy a dress. But then she then bumped into Natasha. And she dragging her into a changing room no less.

"Shhhh my little kitten I just want a taste of you." said Natasha softly.

She lifted her skirt up and dove her face into her sweet kitty. (Y/n) was no match for Natasha's strength. Natasha licked (Y/n) out and moaned obscenely so. Her legs were shaking and she enjoy that far too much. Then Clint had jumped in and tugged (Y/n)'s nipples out. She didn't want what they were doing. 

"How is it that she tastes so much better now?" said Clint.

Natasha had inserted two fingers deep in (Y/n). She was fighting a losing battle. And that she was going to cum any moment now. Natasha had slurped up any juices that leaked out of her. Sucking her clit into her mouth. Clint had stuck his cock in her asshole. 

"Fuck she is so damn tight back here." said Clint.

Clint railed her asshole open and rawly. Her whimpering just served to turn them on. Clint lost it when she clutched him with her tight ring of muscles. Spilling his cum deep in her ass brutally.

"Damn you really made us work for it." said Clint.

Natasha and Clint layed her on the ground. And Natasha had rubbed her swollen gushing pussy on (Y/n)'s freshly eaten pussy. Rubbing her cunt in her cunt. Natasha loved how wet she was and how she kept cumming. Natasha and Clint just loved her so damn much. Natasha kept orgasming on (Y/n)'s beautiful pussy. It was supposed to be her's by now.

"I'd advise you to get off of my assistant." said Bruce.

"And who the fuck are you dickbag?" asked Clint.

"I am batman and you?" asked Bruce.

Natasha had climbed off her darling. Bruce saw how spent his sweetheart was. And wished he had gotten here sooner. Bruce had exploded a smoke bomb off. Reaching (Y/n) and her stuff and then taking off. Taking them back to his penthouse and cleaning her up. Laying her down in his bed and letting her rest.

 

 

Notes:

Comment or kudos all you want.