Actions

Work Header

Sunflowers

Summary:

Scenarios with little! Seungmin and the rest of Stray Kids, ft little! Chan and little! Hyunjin later on!

This is a spin-off from Hideaway, chapters are relatively linear.

(Oneus in chapters 10 and 16!)
(Mentioned AB6IX's Daehwi in chapter 27!)

Chapter 1: lazy day in

Notes:

Little canon things about Seungmin that inspired me to write this:

☆ loves sweater paws + flapping them
☆ da da da
☆ as a baby he didn't wanna be weaned off his paci
☆ called his paci 'ju' and didn't know the word for a paci
☆ "Lix, I made a mess."
☆ keeps his puppy stuffie on his bed

:)

Chapter Text

Seungmin sighed, furiously rubbing his face. He couldn't wait to get back to the dorm - none of the members could, really. All of them were exhausted beyond compare, having been through a solid month of photoshoots, recordings, interviews, concerts, anything and everything promotional for their comeback. The adrenaline rush of the activities had finally worn off, draining them.

"If anyone even dares to wake me up I might actually hit them on instinct." Minho warned.

"Same." Changbin yawned, leaning back onto Hyunjin, not that the younger minded.

Their car arrived first, and the four of them tiredly shed their clothes and washed their makeup off, grateful to be able to spend a good couple of hours in bed. They were free for the next week, so alarms could be ignored and productivity be damned.

"Night." Seungmin crawled into bed, forgoing his nightly ritual of checking on the other members in favour of sleep. He curled up with his stuffed dog, dozing off while contemplating a name for it for the hundredth time.

 

"Hyung, you're seriously going out tomorrow? It's a free day!" Felix turned to Chan. "You could stay home and chill."

"My kind of chilling is taking a walk outside, getting some fresh air. I don't want to be cooped up indoors, at least not for tomorrow. You know how I am when I don't have work to do."

"You get antsy," Jisung replied, "We know. For once I'm not staying in either, I promised Minho hyung we'd go on a café date. You know, to get myself out of bed and whatnot."

"Jeongin? Any plans?" The maknae nodded against Chan's side, already half asleep. Felix couldn't help but poke his cheek. He looked adorable when sleepy, reminding them that Jeongin was in fact the maknae.

"I'm gonna go to an amusement park with Hyunjin hyung. Either that or go sightseeing, I'm not sure which."

Felix smiled. "Have fun, then."

The next morning Felix found himself alone in his room, waking up to a sticky note on his forehead. He took one look at the doodled face and grinned. "Minho hyung, you dork."

Everyone's going out, so don't freak out when you wake up. See you in the afternoon, maybe <3

Felix stuck the note in a drawer and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth, stopping in his tracks when he heard rustling from another room.

"Ah, hyung..."

He relaxed. Judging from the voice it was Seungmin. He dropped by the younger's room after washing up, slightly surprised to see him in bed on his stomach, thumb in mouth, arm wrapped around his stuffed puppy and legs kicking up behind him.

"Hey."

Seungmin startled, abruptly sitting up and pulling his thumb out of his mouth. "Oh h-hey Lix. Didn't know you were here."

"Lee Know hyung got you too?"

"Yeah. He's silly like that." Felix could see him making an effort to stay still, though he wiggled his toes in place of swinging his legs off the bed.

"Seung, are you-"

"I just called Innie, he said you were home but I- I can wait until he's back this evening-" he blurted out.

"Seungmin, it's okay. You've had a busy, stressful month, yeah? You can regress, I'll take care of you." Felix enveloped him in a back hug.

Seungmin melted in his arms. "Was trying to be little, but it's hard."

"It's okay if you need help, bubby. That's what I'm here for. Now, let's get those teeth cleaned and some breakfast in our tummies, hm?"

 

They decided to watch a movie after breakfast, Felix getting his laptop out while Seungmin grabbed a cup of water.

"Lixie, I made a mess," Seungmin called out.

Felix left the younger's room and headed to the kitchen to see Seungmin pouting with a cup in his hand, his now soaked shirt clinging to him.

"It's okay sweetie." Felix gently pried the cup from his hold and set it down, then led him back to his room to change.

"What do you wanna wear?"

"You pick," Seungmin decided, playing with his fingers. Felix dressed him in a large fuzzy sweater, the sleeves coming well past his fingers. Seungmin smiled fondly, rubbing it against his cheek.

"Lix, have you ever watched Bolt?"

"Nope."

Seungmin gasped, jumping onto his bed to reach the laptop. "But it's so so so good! My pup loves it, and I love it too. See, there's a doggy and..." Felix climbed in beside him while he explained, the little pressing himself against Felix's hoodie and flapping his sweater paws in excitement once he hit play.

Seungmin stopped bouncing in his seat about a half hour later, engrossed in the movie with his sleeve between his teeth. Felix found himself enjoying the movie too, reacting with similar enthusiasm.

A lazy movie day was exactly what he wanted.

All too soon the movie ended. Seungmin was content with playing pretend with his puppy, acting out movie scenes and running around the dorm. Felix settled on playing games, checking on Seungmin every once in a while.

He was grateful for all the food the members' parents sent them, because it meant a well-stocked fridge full of meal options. He made the both of them lunch, answering calls from others in the middle of the meal - Chan would be home in a while, Jeongin and Hyunjin soon after. It was still a long wait, but Felix had no objections. Spending time with little Seungmin was never a bother for him.

"Open wide for the airplane!" Felix fed Seungmin easily. The boy was the opposite of a picky eater, eager to gobble down anything that tasted good.

After lunch was naptime, so Felix tucked Seungmin in using his starry blanket before grabbing his laptop and relocating to his room.

An hour or so passed when Felix stood up and stretched his legs. "I should wake Seungmin up."

As he approached the other bedroom he heard a faint whimper and out came Seungmin with watery eyes and a wobbly lip. He clutched his stuffie harder upon seeing Felix, backpedalling to hide behind the doorframe.

"Lix... I made a mess again." He lowered his head and inched forward, revealing a wet patch on his pants.

"Oh Minnie, come here." Felix pulled Seungmin into his arms.

The younger burst into tears. "S-s-sorry... I din' mean to... an' the bed..."

"Shh, we can clean it up, it's okay," Felix rubbed his back. "I'll give you a bath first, you need to get into clean clothes."

Seungmin sniffled, pulling away once he stopped crying. "Ju?"

"You want your ju?" Felix asked softly as Seungmin barely nodded. He seemed to be feeling younger.

'Ju', as little Seungmin called it, sticking to his childhood nickname for the item, was his pacifier. The purple soother had a paw print on the button, the handle covered in letter beads that read 'pup'. It was a recent addition to Seungmin's small collection of regression things, a gift customized for him by Jeongin but purchased by Chan.

Seungmin was usually too embarrassed or shy to openly use his pacifier, despite enjoying it more than he would like to admit. He kept it shoved in the back of a drawer until the depths of the night when no one was awake to see him, the only exception being Jeongin.

"Here baby boy." Felix retrieved the pacifier and wiped it off, placing it in Seungmin's open mouth. The little instantly relaxed, letting out a small sigh as he sucked. He shuffled alongside Felix to the bathroom, whining at the cold air against his legs as he was undressed. Soon enough he settled in the bathtub and swirled the soapy water around.

Felix cleaned him up, dressed him and placed him down on the bedroom floor before tackling the mess on the bed. Luckily it wasn't too bad. He finished scrubbing it clean quickly, the little entertaining himself with his stuffed dog.

"Hey puppy dog." Felix set Seungmin back onto his bed. He squeaked.

"You like that name?"

Seungmin's eyes turned into crescents as he smiled. "It li'e when da says pup."

Felix hummed. "Now what do you wanna do?"

 

Felix ended up making a small pillow fort in the living room for the two of them, swaddling Seungmin in his blanket and giving him a bottle of milk while they watched cartoons. Seungmin clung to his side for the most part, only moving to put his head in Felix's lap once his bottle was empty.

"You love cuddles, don't you."

Seungmin hummed. "Dada can't fo' long, 'ickles."

"Innie is pretty ticklish," Felix agreed, cooing at Seungmin as he leaned up to rub his nose against Felix's freckled cheek. "You're precious, Minnie."

Seungmin beamed, babbling behind his pacifier. "Da da da."

Jeongin returned to see both of them asleep on each other surrounded in a bunch of blanket folds and squealed so loud he woke them up, but they only blinked at him and snuggled closer, waiting for him to wash up and join them.

"Were you good for Lix hyung, pup?" Jeongin carded through Seungmin's hair.

"He was the best baby boy," Felix said, looking down at Seungmin in his lap.

"Oopsie?" The little frowned. Felix kissed his forehead.

"He had an accident, but no worries," he explained. "He's an angel."

Jeongin smiled. "You've been good, pup."

Seungmin watched them with wide, innocent eyes before nodding. "Good fo' dada an' Fefe."

He decided to sleep with Felix instead of Jeongin that night, taking advantage of all the cuddles he could get.