Actions

Work Header

Taking the Next Step

Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Notes:

ok so this is close to like 8k words so im sorry for any awkward wordings or grammar mistakes
i hope yall enjoy poorly written sin

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Lisachi~!"

Lisa blinks when Hina calls her out. She turns around from Yukina and sees Hina beam at her, smiling back when she comes barreling over.

"Hina! What's up?" Lisa greets with an amiable smile and Hina plops down on the seat in front of her.

"Nothin' much. I wanted to ask if you two wanted to eat lunch together!" Hina responds as she raises an arm to show her bento, "But also, you haven't been lookin' boppin' as of late so I was kinda worried." 

Yukina nods at that. "Hina is correct. I've been meaning to ask, but I wasn't sure if you were comfortable enough to talk about it since you haven't said anything." Yukina remarks and Hina nods fervently.

"Onee-chan has been lookin’ all muguu too! Is everything okay?" Hina adds with concern and Lisa smiles awkwardly.

"Um, yeah! Everything's fine. There's just been this tense atmosphere as of late, but everything's completely fine." Lisa answers vaguely. She can feel her cheeks warm at the statement, knowing exactly why things have been weird.

She was trying to implement Moca's advice, but just the thought of talking to Sayo about that made her feel self conscious and she wouldn’t act like herself. And whenever they would kiss, she would be too nervous to spice things up. It didn't help that Sayo seemed to be a lot more stiff as of late.

"Oh? Do you wanna talk about it?" Hina asks, tilting her head curiously. When Lisa looks around her surroundings nervously, she suggests, "We can use the student council room if you need privacy. No one's in there at this time except for me anyways!"

Lisa smiles gratefully at that. "You know what? That'd be nice, actually." When Yukina raises an eyebrow, she adds, "I, uh, don't know if Yukina should sit in on this one though."

Yukina narrows her eyes in suspicion. "Oh? I thought we were best friends, Lisa."

Lisa groans when she says that. Of course Yukina would use the best friend card right now.

"It's not that! I just know you'll be uncomfortable with what I'm going to be talking about."

"Does it matter? You're my best friend and if you're acting strange I'd rather not be kept in the dark. Even more so if it affects your performance in practice. Which, thankfully, it hasn’t."

"Student council room it is then!" Hina interrupts cheerfully and she drags both Lisa and Yukina, who are fortunately quick enough to grab their own lunches before being launched into the halls with Hina. "It should be fine Lisachi! You two are besties after all~."

Lisa blinks when she suddenly finds herself seated in the student council room. Yukina just keeps quiet, giving Lisa a pointed look as she starts eating her lunch.

"So? What's up Lisachi?" Hina inquires and Lisa starts to sweat a little. When she's unresponsive, Hina continues, "Does it have to do with what Moca-chan was talking to me about this morning?"

Lisa blushes heavily at that and exclaims, "She told you what now?!"

"Somethin' about how you want to do boppin’ things with onee-chan." Hina responds casually and Yukina tilts her head.

"By things, do you mean…"

"Yup! Lisachi wants to do the diddly doo!" Hina explains with a grin and Lisa wonders how Hina was completely fine with it. She thought she would have been more protective or at least show some sort of embarrassment.

"Diddly doo?"

"Yeah! She wants to woohoo with onee-chan!"

"Woohoo?"

"She wants onee-chan to take her to PoundTown!" 

"PoundTown?"

"Hm, or maybe onee-chan wants her to be the one to take her to PoundTown?"

"What is this PoundTown? Is this a place?"

"It can be~!"

If it were another situation, Lisa would laugh at Yukina saying such words. But because they were here to talk about that , Lisa slumps into her seat. She tries to ignore the heat rising to her face Yukina when she looks at her with confusion.

"What does she mean, Lisa?" Yukina inquires earnestly and Lisa hides behind her hands.

"Um, I kinda want to do...adult things with Sayo." Lisa explains and peeks through her hands, noticing Yukina's raised eyebrow.

"Oh. Guess I can't say I'm surprised, considering the bathroom break rule." Yukina comments as she continues to eat her food, "I thought the two of you were going to break up with the way you have been acting lately. Now that  i s something I would be concerned with. Should that be the case, I doubt Roselia will be the same, and not in the good way."

"Wait a second," Lisa deflects as she looks at Hina, who gives Lisa her full attention, "how are you fine with me doing...things with your sister? Shouldn't you be embarrassed or something?"

Hina just guffaws at that, waving her off, "Ehe~ am I supposed to feel that way? Onee-chan really needs to loosen up, she's always so uptight! If anything, I know she'll be more boppin'!"

Lisa looks at Hina with wonder—she truly was unique in all aspects.

"So do you need help with anything?" Hina brings up as she munches on her lunch. "If you want me to leave the house or get my parents to go out for a night, I can do that!"

"My parents actually won't be here this weekend." Lisa states with a sheepish smile. Yukina chokes on her water at that, having to clear her throat as Lisa helps her.

"Duly noted." Yukina says and Lisa sends her an apologetic look. "Don't mind me. I'll be sure to close my curtains and play loud music so I won’t hear any unwarranted noises."

"T-Thanks Yukina." Lisa replies with a strained smile, "I was going to tell you later today, but it’s kind of hard to bring up. And I know you're not comfortable with PDA so I wasn’t sure if I should tell you the full truth or not."

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about me." Yukina waves her off and Lisa gives her a puzzled look. "I'm used to it now. The two of you are...hm, how do I word this? Cute. Like Momo and Kuro."

"Who's Momo and Kuro?" Hina pipes in and Lisa giggles.

"These two cats at the park Yukina always sees. Momo always lets Yukina pet her, but it took some time for Kuro to warm up. They're always together and Yukina always finds them cuddled up!"

"That's so cute!"

"I find that having a different perspective on PDA has made me more resilient."

"So do you just think of people as cats now Yukina-chan?"

"Not necessarily. It's kind of hard to explain."

Lisa lets the two converse for a bit and takes the chance to start eating, smiling softly at how much Yukina has opened up. There was a time where Lisa was her only friend and Yukina was more than content with that. But with Roselia, she was able to be more comfortable with other people. It made her feel happy, especially since Yukina was getting a bit more social. Only a little bit, otherwise she wouldn't be the Yukina she knew and loved. Music was always first, after all.

"Oh right! I forgot why we're really here." Hina exclaims after a while, "So the two of you are hanging out tonight? Good luck, Lisachi~!"

"Thanks, Hina." Lisa responds with a grateful smile. Sure it was weird that she was supporting her with what she was about to do with her sister, but it was good to know that she didn't want to break them apart or anything. The last drama she watched ended up like that.

"Maybe I should just go out tonight." Yukina wonders absentmindedly. "I don't want my presence to bother the two of you after all."

"Ooo~! I'm watching a stage play with Aya-chan and Himari-chan tonight. Wanna come along?" Hina brings up with a huge grin. "The vocals are amazing ! Are you familiar with the play Starlight ?"

" Starlight ? I know very little of stage plays, but I suppose different types of media may be beneficial. Maybe I will be inspired to write something new."

"Exactly! I'll text them right now~. It's gonna be so boppin'!"

"What type of play is it?"

"It's a tragedy, but the lead roles are so zappin' together." Hina pauses for a moment, a thoughtful look on her face as she squints her eyes at Yukina, "One of the leads kinda sounds like you actually. But anyways, we think they're dating!"

"Oh? Wouldn't that be detrimental should they have other roles in which they are not casted as lovers?"

"Well, they're professionals so I think they'd be fine with that. But listen to this, Aya-chan says—"

Lisa watches her two friends converse with amusement. She never thought there would be a day where Yukina would be interested in something other than music, much less going out with other people. It warmed her to see her best friend develop throughout the years.

As she continues to eat, she receives a text. At seeing who messaged her, Lisa blushes and once again, she is reminded of what might happen later that night. 

She silently prays to the gods above for good luck. She really is going to need it.

...

Sayo paces around her room nervously, checking her phone every couple of seconds to look at the time and lament at what might transpire later. With a stressed huff, she walks goes to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror and making sure she looks proper.

After brushing her hair and straightening her navy blue button up shirt for the nth time, she sighs and goes back to her room. She starts to pace again. She already took a shower, she can't take another one to clear her head lest she run out of time.

She thinks about what has happened ever since asking Rinko, Arisa, and Misaki for advice. True to her word, she tried to create a comfortable atmosphere in order to ask Lisa about going further in their relationship. But how can she set such a mood when she herself was feeling tense?

Lisa was also acting up lately. She seemed to be nervous around her, avoiding eye contact or tensing up when it came to physical contact, especially when they would kiss. She'd wave it off each time with an excuse, although something didn't seem to add up. In fact, it astonished Sayo considering how clingy Lisa could get at times. It made her wonder...

An abrupt knock on her door jolts her from her thoughts, and Sayo hesitantly says, "Come in."

Hina pops her head from the door and sends her a worried look. "Onee-chan! Are you okay? It's too quiet, I thought you were going to practice your guitar before heading out to Lisachi's place."

"I was going to," Sayo admits as she sits down on her bed and plays with her hands, "but I suppose I'm too nervous to do so."

Hina walks in and closes the door behind her, sitting next to her sister and taking her hand. She squeezes it reassuringly, and Sayo gives her a small smile. She's grateful that her relationship with Hina was better. Her inferiority complex was still there, lingering in the outskirts of her mind, but she knows that Hina really wants nothing but the best for her. It was hard not to believe after Lisa recounted all the times Hina wanted to know more about her.

Sayo frowns at the thought of her girlfriend, and all of her anxiety starts rushing back in again.

"Is somethin’ up? You're lookin’ all muguu again." Hina inquires and Sayo bites her lip.

"As you know, I will be visiting Imai-san tonight. We are going to watch a movie." Sayo says and Hina nods, "But things have been tense as of late. I find it hard to focus around her, and it seems like there's something on her mind as well."

"A movie sounds boppin'! But do you know why things have been all muguu?" Hina asks as she acts curious. She already knows why the two were acting the way they were, but she couldn't let Sayo know that—this was something her sister had to do on her own. All she could do was comfort and encourage her like she did with Lisa.

"I don't know. What if," Sayo starts worriedly before taking a deep breath, "what if she doesn't like me anymore? And that's why the atmosphere seems so strange? She said her parents won't be there this weekend. What if she's going to break up with me since they won't be there to see me cry like a fool? Oh gods, knowing myself I probably said something to make her dislike me. Classic Sayo."

Hina shakes her head ardently. "No way, onee-chan! Lisachi is a lot more boppin' ever since the two of you started going out. She seemed excited about tonight too!"

Sayo hesitantly looks at Hina, biting her lip in anxiety. "Is that so?"

"We hung out together at lunch today! Just try to calm down, onee-chan. I'm sure if you just act like your usual zappin' self then everything's gonna be okay! You’ve always been so cool and confident after all." Hina reassures with a warm smile. When her phone rings, she sends her an apologetic look and picks it up.

"Hello? Aya-chan? We're meeting up at Hawaza Cafe? Okay! I'll tell Yukina-chan~." Hina says before ending the call and sending a text to Yukina. Sayo momentarily forgets about her predicament.

"Minato-san is joining the three of you tonight?" Sayo asks and Hina nods, shooting her a wide grin.

"Yeah! It's gonna be so zappin'~! It's too good to miss with these lead roles. I invited Yukina-chan because she's never seen a stage play before and that's totally not boppin'. I'm sure she'll be inspired!" Hina responds excitedly and Sayo slowly nods.

If Lisa's parents and Yukina weren't going to be there, then maybe she could…

"Speaking of which, I should probably head out soon." Hina points out and gives Sayo a hug. She hugs her sister back and finds herself calming down. "Everything's gonna be alright onee-chan."

"Thanks, Hina." Sayo responds softly and the two break apart. When Hina gives her a bright smile, she finds that she can’t resist the urge to send her one of her own.

"I'll be leaving then." Hina says as she gets up and sends her a peace sign. "See ya, onee-chan!"

Sayo chuckles at her antics and says her goodbyes. She takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly. 

Hina was right. Everything was going to be fine. She just needs to stop overthinking things. She needs to be cool and confident like she always is, just like Hina said.

So Sayo gets up and steels herself. She's going to do it. She swears she won't back down this time. And with that, she goes outside her room and texts Lisa that she was on her way.

...

The trip to Lisa's house was uneventful, but when she arrives and Lisa opens the door, Sayo has to remember to breathe.

For a moment, it's like the world stops. She can't help but take notice of the loose purple shirt her girlfriend was wearing, how low of a cut the top had. If she moved close enough, Sayo was sure she would be able to see something she shouldn't. And those white shorts she was wearing weren't helping her rather unchaste thoughts. They were a lot shorter than Sayo had ever seen, and she found herself staring at her legs against her own volition. It was as if they went on for miles.

"Sayo?"

Sayo blinks and remembers where she is. She feels a blush forming at being caught and clears her throat.

"I apologize. Something was on my mind." Sayo responds stiffly, but Lisa just giggles.

"It's okay. Come on in!" Lisa says with a warm smile. She moves to allow Sayo in and closes the door behind her. When Sayo enters, she finds that the TV is on. "Do you want anything to drink? Water? Tea?" She pauses for a moment to give Sayo a knowing smile, "Soda?"

Sayo flushes at that. Lisa knows her too well. 

"Soda would be wonderful." Sayo responds as casually as she could, taking a seat and idly watching the commercials.

"I also baked some cookies for tonight!" Lisa calls out from the kitchen and Sayo hums appreciatively. Lisa's cookies always calmed her down.

"That sounds amazing." Sayo comments and Lisa arrives shortly with the snacks and drinks. She sets them down on the table in front and Sayo takes a cookie, munching away as Lisa curls herself up next to her.

Lisa giggles when Sayo relaxes into her, taking a sip of her water as she continues to watch the TV. Sayo momentarily breaks apart to drink some soda before moving back into place, mindlessly putting an arm around Lisa's shoulder.

The air isn't tense like recent situations, Sayo finds. It seems like Hina's words really helped. She leans closer to Lisa and asks, "What are we watching today?"

"They're showing this super cute romance movie!" Lisa responds enthusiastically and Sayo hums in amusement, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I just think it's adorable how much you like romance." Sayo replies without a thought but blushes when she realizes what she said.

"Not as cute as you are around dogs." Lisa retorts with a playful smile. Sayo tries to retaliate but is interrupted by a rather loud commercial.

"This movie is presented to you by: Hello Happy World!"

Sayo and Lisa both blink at that.

"When did Hello Happy World do commercials?" Lisa wonders and Sayo shrugs.

"This movie is sure to make you smile!" Kokoro exclaims with an animated grin. 

Behind her, Kaoru and Hagumi are smiling widely but Kanon looks like she’s trying her best not to be nervous. Michelle just stands in front of her turntable, waving at the camera as Kokoro talks. 

"But before that, let's sing together to get everyone excited!"

Hello Happy World proceeds to perform "Happiness Happy Magical". Kaoru and Hagumi seem to be having the time of their lives while Kanon looks like her nerves are getting the best of her as the song progresses, but surprisingly plays the drums along the best perfectly. Sayo can't tell how Misaki feels considering how she's wearing the Michelle mascot, but she thinks that she's probably in the same state as Kanon. It wasn’t everyday that a high school student filmed for a commercial after all.

The song seems to be a shortened version and when it's over, the movie starts. Lisa just stares at the screen in astonishment before looking at Sayo.

"I mean, "Happiness Happy Magical" is a cute song, but if they wanted to hype us up then wouldn't they go with "Worldwide Treasure"?" Lisa remarks.

"The one where Tsurumaki-san raps?" Sayo asks and Lisa nods, "I suppose they could have gone with that, but I don’t think the lyrics apply."

"Did Kanon or Misaki say anything about doing a commercial?"

"No, although the two did seem to be tired last week."

A loud noise erupts from the TV  and the two are pulled back into the screen. Sayo tries her best not to blush at the sappy scenes throughout the movie, but Lisa seems to be eating it up.

"Oh, that's so romantic!" Lisa gushes as the main character sings a song he made for the girl.

"I suppose." Sayo nonchalantly comments and Lisa nudges her playfully.

"So you wouldn't appreciate it if I made a song for you?" Lisa asks and Sayo feels her face warm up at the thought.

"W-Well, I would. But you and I know what happened the last time you tried to write a song." Sayo retorts, fighting hard to keep an indifferent face when Lisa pouts.

"H-Hey! It was my first time writing lyrics." Lisa sulks and Sayo chuckles. She kisses her cheek, hoping it'll make her feel better.

"I know. You did it to try to help Minato-san, and we all appreciate that. You’ve always been a hard worker and I admire that about you." Sayo says softly and Lisa blushes. She moves closer and hides her face into Sayo's neck.

"You're being mean." Lisa responds with a muffled voice and Sayo hums in amusement.

"How so?"

"Cause you say the sweetest things without warning." Lisa answers as she peeks up, her eyelashes fluttering as she does so. From the corner of her eye, Sayo can see Lisa's lace bra and feels her heart beat just a little bit faster.

The moment is interrupted by a sudden noise from the TV. The two blink and look away, focusing on the TV instead. To think they would get cockblocked by a movie.

The two find that the commercials are on again, so Lisa picks up the empty glasses and eats the last cookie.

"Do you want some more soda or cookies?"

"I'm fine. May I have some water instead?"

"Of course!"

When Lisa leaves, Sayo remembers what she had planned for that night. She starts to feel nervous again and gets up, making a beeline towards the restroom to calm herself down.

"Imai-san, I will be using the restroom." Sayo mentions and Lisa voices her acknowledgement.

She goes into the restroom and washes her hands. After a brief moment of consideration, she brushes her teeth using the toothbrush she left from the last time she visited. 

When she gets back to the living room, Lisa is back on the couch and the two waters are on the table. Sayo picks up the glass and takes a sip before leaning back, putting her arm around Lisa as she burrows into her once again. At a certain commercial, Lisa starts to tear up. Sayo looks at her, slightly concerned but more confused.

"Why are you crying?" Sayo inquires somewhat incredulously and Lisa sniffs.

"I just think it's so beautiful how much they love each other." Lisa answers and Sayo's brows furrow with bewilderment.

"This is a commercial." Sayo starts but pauses as she looks at the TV with perplexity, "For a toaster."

"B-But all the things the couple had to go through to get it!" Lisa exclaims and tears up a bit more. Sayo just laughs softly at her behavior and kisses her head.

"I should have known you would get emotional. Are you sure we should continue watching this movie?"

"Of course! We watched half of it already and I'm dying to know the ending."

Sayo hums in amusement, the mirth present in her eyes as Lisa tightens her grip on her. The two remain quiet when the movie starts again. They make various comments and observations throughout the movie and when it ends, Lisa breaks apart from Sayo to stretch a bit. Sayo finds her eyes drift downwards to the skin revealed when Lisa's shirt lifts up and blushes. Lisa seems to be oblivious and plops back down next to her with a smile.

"So was the movie good?" Lisa asks and Sayo nods, not able to trust her own voice. "C'mon, you have to tell me some things you liked so I know you didn’t think it was boring. I'd feel bad if you watched a whole movie with me but didn't enjoy it."

"I thought the movie was entertaining enough. I quite liked the little gestures the protagonist made towards the love interest." Sayo recalls once she is able to get her mind off of how soft Lisa's skin seemed to be. Romance wasn't really her genre—she rarely watched movies, actually—but she didn’t mind watching it. "I'm not particularly fond of receiving flowers myself since I don't know how to take care of them, but the character seemed to enjoy it."

"Right? And the way he looked at her was just so dreamy." Lisa enthuses with a happy sigh. But then she blinks and checks her phone, biting her lip when she saw how late it was.

"Say, Sayo, do you want to stay over? It's late and I don't want you to go home at this time." Lisa points out with a worried look and Sayo nervously gulps. She nods and Lisa grins. "Great! Do you want to get ready for bed now? Or do you just want to hang out in my room? There's these really cute videos of dogs I was looking at before you came."

At Sayo's wide eyes and rapid nods, Lisa laughs warmly. She gets up and holds Sayo's hand, chattering away as they head towards her room. Sayo was initially thinking about the dogs at first, but as they go up the steps she realizes she has a front seat to Lisa's...posterior. She can't help but focus on that instead, mesmerized by the way they swayed tantalizingly. The fact that Lisa was in the dance club made her wonder just how firm they were. She inwardly shudders at the thought that she might find out soon—if Lisa would have her, that is.

When they get to Lisa's room, Lisa takes out her laptop and moves the table closer to the bed, placing the device on it. They sit on the bed and Lisa wraps her hand around Sayo's, leaning into her as she does so. She hits the play button but Sayo's mind is somewhere else at the moment.

Lisa eventually notices that Sayo isn't watching, so she turns to look at her. She freezes at the unreadable look on Sayo's face and blushes. The laptop lays forgotten as the two look at each other.

"Sayo?" Lisa asks meekly and Sayo is broken out of her trance. Despite this, she still continues to look at Lisa with an expression Lisa could only describe as heated.

"Yes?" Sayo responds, her voice a tad bit lower than usual.

"Are you okay?" Lisa questions gently as she leans closer, deliberately pressing her chest against her arm. She notices Sayo's eyes trail down for a brief moment before darting back up. Lisa knows exactly what she was looking at and decides to test the waters. She licks her lips and feels her heart race when Sayo's eyes are focused on them.

"Sayo..." Lisa breathes with poorly hidden desire as she moves closer and she sees the exact moment Sayo's will breaks.

"Imai-san, can I?" Sayo asks as she moves forward and Lisa nods. 

Sayo presses her lips against hers and slowly rests her free hand on Lisa's hip. She squeezes lightly and Lisa groans. Sayo takes the chance to press her tongue inside, making Lisa turn more towards her and tangle one of her hands in her hair. They break apart for a moment to breathe before getting right back into it.

Sayo lets go of Lisa's hand to place it on her thigh, rubbing it gently to try and evoke a reaction. Lisa immediately moans and shifts forward, somehow making her way into Sayo's lap. Sayo slips one of her hands underneath her shirt and groans at how soft Lisa's skin was.

Their lips meld and move to a rhythm they've perfected over the past months. Lisa paws at Sayo's shirt, trying to take it off to no avail. She separates from Sayo briefly and gasps when Sayo moves to her neck, biting and sucking in a way that made her tremble. She shudders as she continues to unbutton her shirt but becomes impatient, ripping the last couple of buttons as she pulls the shirt apart.

Lisa tries to apologize but is distracted when Sayo tightens her grip and growls deeply. She inhales sharply at the sound and feels herself get even more aroused. Still, she tries to accomplish her goal and succeeds in distracting Sayo enough to take off her shirt, placing her hands on her abs once the garment is thrown away. She curses quietly when she feels her flex, massaging the toned muscles and memorizing every nook and cranny.

Eventually Sayo runs out of patience as well and moves away to take off Lisa's shirt. Lisa complies and doesn't have the time to feel embarrassed when she sees the predatory look on Sayo's face.

"Imai-san…" Sayo murmurs lowly as she moves in to kiss her again and Lisa groans at the way she says her name. Lisa grinds against her, trying to alleviate some of her arousal. It doesn't help, especially when Sayo's hands move from her waist to her breasts. She squeezes them but wants to feel more, so she trails her hands behind Lisa's back to unclip her bra.

Lisa gasps when she feels her bra fall off and moans when Sayo starts to leave kisses down her neck. She whimpers lightly when Sayo's lips reach a nipple, alternating between biting and sucking. But when one of Sayo's hands find its way to her ass, firmly pressing and squeezing the flesh, Lisa doesn’t resist the urge to moan in approval.

"Sayo~" Lisa whines pleadingly. Lisa wants—no, she needs more. Sayo seems to recognize this and pushes her down onto the bed. Her lips find its way to Lisa's neck again as she grinds her hips against hers.

"You're so beautiful." Sayo mumbles into her ear and Lisa quivers. She brings one of her hands up to Sayo's hair and pulls lightly, loving the way she inhales suddenly. This time Sayo’s the one who initiates the kiss and immediately deepens it. When Sayo's hands seem to be glued to her waist, Lisa guides them to the button of her shorts.

Sayo takes the hint and breaks off the kiss to take them off. Lisa bites her lip in anticipation but she feels that it's unfair. She rises up to unbutton Sayo's pants and Sayo moves accordingly. They mindlessly throw the clothes somewhere before locking their lips together once again.

Lisa groans into Sayo's mouth when Sayo's hands wander. She places them around her ass, her thumbs playing with the edge of her underwear. Sayo moves away momentarily to rest her forehead against hers. She looks into her eyes and whispers, "I've been wanting to do this for so long."

"Then do it." Lisa taunts and becomes unbearably wet when Sayo's expression darkens.

Sayo almost rips her panties off and immediately notices just how wet she is. Her eyes catch every detail, from the noticeable patch on Lisa’s panties to the trail of nectar that follows it when she takes it off. Lisa watches her lick her lips and a whimper escapes at the hungry look on her face.

Fortunately Sayo has enough of a mind to get Lisa a pillow to rest her head on. Lisa wants to voice her appreciation but is abruptly interrupted when she feels Sayo’s fingers gently rub against her slit. She immediately moans and pushes up against her for more contact. She pulls Sayo down to kiss her but finds that she can’t for long—not when Sayo slowly slips her middle finger inside. She gasps at the sensation and bites Sayo’s neck in response. She sucks hard when Sayo starts to move in and out, gradually increasing her pace.

"Do you like it like this?" Sayo breathes into her ear and Lisa mewls.

"Y-Yes, Sayo, m-more!" Lisa cries and Sayo complies, adding another finger into the mix.

Lisa’s so wet that it slips in easily and Sayo feels herself get more excited at Lisa’s reactions. Lisa starts to move her hips against her fingers, doing her best to move along with her rhythm.

"You’re so perfect." Sayo murmurs as she presses a kiss to Lisa’s neck and bites her lip when she feels Lisa’s walls squeeze.

"Mhm, Sayo~" Lisa moans, clawing Sayo’s shoulders as she tries to deal with the intensity of the situation. Sayo groans at the action, raising the tempo as she moves her fingers faster. Lisa seems to be reacting well to her remarks, so Sayo allows herself to vocalize her thoughts.

"I love the sounds you make." Sayo whispers against her ear, enjoying the sounds the bassist makes when she does, "Do you hear how wet you are?" Lisa just groans loudlyin response. "No one is here. Let it all out."

True to Sayo’s word, a wet smacking noise can be heard every time her fingers are deep inside. Lisa can’t take it anymore. She grabs Sayo’s face and kisses her roughly, trying to grind her clit against her palm whenever she could. The simulation is too much, it’s too good.

Meanwhile Sayo’s other hand is everywhere, caressing and massaging every part of Lisa’s body. At one moment it pays attention to her breast, at another it’s palming her ass.

"Imai-san," Sayo groans as she breaks the kiss, staring at the bassist almost pleadingly, "I want to taste you."

Lisa feels her heart race faster at the thought and manages to nod. She watches with anticipation as Sayo takes her fingers out and feels embarrassed when she sees how wet they are. 

But Sayo doesn’t seem to mind. Instead, she licks and sucks the juices off of her fingers. Lisa almost bites her own tongue at the sight of Sayo’s tongue wrapping around her fingers, making sure to take in every last drop. Her eyes focus on her girlfriend's tongue and holds her breath in anticipation.

It was only recently that Lisa started having dirty thoughts and fantasies about Sayo. It was hard not to when her girlfriend had not only the body of a goddess, but the dedication of an overachiever. Hina always liked to gush about how good Sayo was with English, and now she was finally going to find out just how good she was with her tongue. 

Sayo proceeds to move down and spreads Lisa’s legs, making eye contact as she does so. Lisa shudders at the feel of her warm breath against her slit and grips the sheets tightly in suspense. When Sayo gives a tentative lick, Lisa inhales sharply. Sayo becomes emboldened at her reaction, moving her tongue in a way she thought felt pleasurable.

Sayo finds that she can’t get enough of Lisa’s taste. It was tangy and tasted a bit like pineapples, but she loves it. She moves her tongue faster, rougher. She laps whatever juices spill out and wraps her hands around her thighs, keeping Lisa’s legs wide open. She inwardly moans when one of Lisa’s hands finds its way to her hair, pushing her closer. 

Sayo continues to massage patterns with her mouth and feels her face getting wet from how aroused Lisa was. She welcomes the sensation and drinks her up, alternating between swiping up and down with broad strokes and pushing her tongue in and out. 

Sayo can feel Lisa getting close. It shows in the way her legs shake, in the way her breathing becomes unstable. When Sayo looks up to see her reaction, she finds Lisa panting and mewling with an arm over her head. Sayo moves up slightly to graze Lisa’s clit with her tongue and repeats the motion when Lisa gasps.

"S-Sayo, right there!" Lisa pleads and Sayo complies. She shifts one of her hands so she can insert her fingers again. She adds one slowly and then another when she feels how easy it is. She circles her tongue around her clit and grunts softly when she feels Lisa pull her hair.

"God, Sayo, I’m getting close." Lisa whines and Sayo increases her intensity and tempo, motivated by her reactions despite the strain on her wrist. It only takes a couple more pumps before Lisa unravels, moaning loudly as she comes undone.

Lisa shakes and shivers when she feels Sayo slip her fingers out. She pulls the guitarist towards her and kisses her deeply, her heart pounding when she tastes herself. 

When she pulls away, she tries to touch Sayo’s cheek but it’s covered with her substance. She feels slightly embarrassed and straightens up. At Sayo’s inquisitive look, Lisa smiles sheepishly and grabs a napkin from the table to clean up her face. But when she gets a proper look at the state her girlfriend is in, Lisa feels a switch inside activate.

"We’re not finished yet." Lisa mumbles as she sends Sayo a burning look. It reminds Sayo of how wet she still is and she bites her lip. Lisa throws the napkin away somewhere and moving her hands behind Sayo’s back. She gives Sayo a sly smile as she swiftly takes off her bra and motions for her to sit up so she can take off her panties. Sayo goes along with it and moves so the last piece of clothing could be taken away.

Sayo blushes when she sees Lisa’s appreciative look, scanning her body thoroughly. She tries not back away when Lisa leans in.

"You did so good earlier, it’s only fair for me to return the favor." Lisa purrs and Sayo almost comes at the look in her eyes. Lisa stops for a moment and looks at her thoughtfully. With a suggestive smile, she proposes, "Sit on my face."

"Y-You want me to do what?" Sayo stutters and mentally berrates herself when she does. Wasn't she supposed to be the cool and confident one here?

"I said," Lisa drawls with a smouldering look as she pulls Sayo towards her, "to sit on my face." 

Sayo seems to be uncertain. "What if I hurt you?"

"Don't worry about hurting me. It'll be fine." Lisa reassures.

"O-Okay." Sayo concedes when Lisa lays back down. She knows her face is burning right now, but that's not the only thing that was burning at the moment.

She carefully situates herself above Lisa despite her embarrassment amplifying with each movement she makes. When she feels Lisa's breath she has to bite back a gasp.

Lisa grabs her ass, appreciating its firmness as she gently pulls Sayo closer to her. She places a kiss against Sayo's slit, keeping the guitarist in place when she feels her tremble. She starts to mouth at her entrance, alternating between using her tongue and lips to swallow the rain falling from above.

She hears Sayo moan when she increases pressure and opens her eyes to look at her expression. But she can't—not when Sayo is hunched over and panting loudly.

"Imai-san…" Sayo breathes and Lisa closes her eyes, continuing her minstriations. She uses one of her hands to tease Sayo's ass, massaging the firm flesh and cherishing the fact that her girlfriend worked out often. 

Lisa breaks apart to whisper, "Don't hold back."

Sayo instantly whimpers at the statement, shivering as she feels Lisa's tongue circle around her clit. Lisa focuses on that spot for a moment, swiping her tongue in a way she thought would feel good, before moving slightly down to push her tongue inside. She pushes as far as she can before working her way back to her clit. She snakes her fingers to her slit, making sure to have a tight grip on Sayo's hips with her free hand. She rubs against her opening before pushing inside with a finger. When Sayo gasps, she proceeds to insert another one, gently stirring up Sayo's insides to the best of her ability.

Sayo moans loudly at the action, unable to stop herself from grinding against Lisa's face. She can't help but hold the top of Lisa's head, pushing her to the spot she needed her to touch the most. Lisa quickly understands and applies more force to her clit. She flicks her tongue back and forth, loving the way Sayo moves with her tempo.

"Just like that Imai-san." Sayo rasps and Lisa hums in recognition. At the added vibrations, Sayo gasps and shakes. Lisa notices this and starts to hum "Louder", immediately noticing the effect it had on her. She does her best to drink up Sayo's nectar, starting to get obsessed with her taste.

Sayo can't stop rubbing her clit against her tongue and Lisa's neck is starting to hurt. But she ignores the feeling and instead focuses on giving her girlfriend the most pleasure she can. She increases the rhythm of her fingers, working her insides out as she tries to move in tandem with Sayo's grinding.

It is when she curls her fingers to Sayo's g-spot that she elicits a rather loud reaction. Sayo breathes sharply and mewls, making Lisa feel like she's the luckiest girl in the world. She thought it was the hottest thing she has ever heard in her life, alongside Sayo's dirty talking from earlier.

She continues this motion even though her wrist is starting to get tired. She pumps her fingers in and out as fast as she could, trying to get Sayo to her sweet release. Sayo isn't able to handle the intensity of it all and comes moments after, letting out a guttural groan as she does so. Lisa feels her walls convulse around her fingers and slows her minstriations, allowing Sayo to ride out her orgasm. Her legs quiver and tremble, and Lisa listens to Sayo's heavy breathing.

Lisa opens her eyes only to see Sayo still bent over. She presses one last kiss against her clit before taking her fingers out. She's mindful of where she places her hand and pats Sayo's leg with her other. Sayo blinks and moves to get off of Lisa's face, blushing as she does so. When she makes eye contact with Lisa, she notes how wet her face has become. She moves over to get a napkin from the table, cleaning her face like Lisa had done earlier.

When she's done, she puts the napkin away on the table only to find Lisa licking her fingers clean and humming approvingly. She blushes heavily at the sight and has to swallow the block forming in her throat. Once again she feels the heat build up in the pool of her stomach and tries to quell the feeling.

Sayo tries to move closer to Lisa only to come across a very wet spot on the bed. She quickly makes the connection and has to bite her tongue from starting another round.

When Lisa is done cleaning her hand, she pulls Sayo towards her and kisses her. Sayo responds, tilting her head to deepen the kiss. Lisa eventually pulls away and drags Sayo down on the bed with her, hugging her closely. She seems to be unaware of how soiled the sheets are.

"Imai-san? Shouldn't we get cleaned up?" Sayo asks and Lisa shakes her head, burrowing herself into Sayo's arms.

"Just for a little bit." Lisa replies as she trails a hand to feel Sayo's muscles, "I know you work out a lot, but I've never actually seen you this close."

"I’ve seen you peeking at me when we change for performances." Sayo points out and Lisa blushes.

"But everyone else is there!" Lisa counters with a pout. "Besides, I’ve never had the chance to feel your muscles."

At Lisa’s hum of appreciation, Sayo flushes. "I suppose I don’t mind indulging you every now and then."

Lisa giggles at that and leans in to kiss Sayo slowly, as if she wanted to take the time to savor the moment. When she pulls away, she feels a wet spot on the bed and cringes.

"We should probably change the sheets." Lisa points out and Sayo blushes.

"We should shower as well."

"Together?" Lisa asks eagerly and Sayo hesitates, so Lisa uses her puppy eyes. 

Unfortunately for Lisa, Sayo’s mind has cleared up after what they just did. "Your bathroom can only fit one person."

Lisa pouts again and Sayo feels compelled to make her feel better. So she kisses her chastely and adds, "Should the situation arise in which we can shower together and have a larger bathroom at our disposal, then I suppose we can."

Lisa beams at Sayo and hugs her, only to jolt at coming across the sticky spot on the bed. She inwardly sighs at cutting short their cuddling time, but she has to wash the sheets before they get even more dirty. So she gets up and stretches, not missing the way Sayo looks at her.

"You know, with the way you’re looking at me, it seems like you want to start another round." Lisa teases and Sayo blushes at being caught.

"I...will admit that I want to, but it is getting quite late." Sayo hesitantly responds, but it seems like logic has taken over her mind once again. "If we shower later tonight, we might catch a cold."

Wow, Lisa thinks. Post-nut clarity is actually real. Lisa always thought Moca was just fooling around, but it seems like she wasn’t. 

Still, Lisa focuses on the situation at hand instead, giving Sayo a quick kiss before getting up and going to her dresser to get some clothes. She looks around the room and finds that their clothes have been thrown around haphazardly, blushing at the thought.

It is when Sayo picks up the clothes and puts them into the hamper that Lisa is pulled out of her thoughts. She gives Sayo some clothes with a small smile, giggling when she instantly puts the rather large shirt on.

"Aw, I want to see more naked Sayo~." Lisa teases and Sayo blushes heavily.

"I’d rather not stand around in your room in such a scandalous position." Sayo retorts with embarrassment. "You should go ahead and shower first. I’ll go ahead and wash the sheets. I suppose I can watch those videos you were talking about while I wait for you."

Lisa blinks at that. That’s right. They were supposed to be watching adorable dog videos.

Lisa inwardly shakes her head and proceeds to voice her thanks, leaving to shower and thinking about how amazingly considerate her girlfriend was. When she’s finished, she lets Sayo know and makes sure to dry the sheets when they were done washing.

When they’re ready to go to sleep, they resume their earlier position and cuddle on the bed. Lisa sighs contentedly as she nestled herself in Sayo’s arms.

"You know, I really wanted to go further with our relationship but I didn’t really know how to go about it." Lisa mentions when they get settled and Sayo hums in agreement.

"I did as well. I’m glad we both were ready to do so."

"I wouldn't have minded if you weren’t ready. Are you sure I didn’t push you into doing anything you didn’t want to do?"

"Of course not, Imai-san. I quite enjoyed what we did today."

"Enjoyed, huh?" Lisa starts with a suggestive tone and before she can continue, Sayo stops her with a chaste kiss.

"As much as I would want to go again, it’s late and we showered earlier." Sayo points out and Lisa pouts.

"Tomorrow?" Lisa asks with a teary expression and Sayo falters, momentarily forgetting that Yukina was Lisa’s neighbor.

"Maybe."

Lisa giggles at that before closing her eyes. She feels herself becoming drowsy and yawns against Sayo’s neck.

"G’night." Lisa mumbles.

"Good night." Sayo responds softly, placing a kiss on the top of Lisa’s head.

Eventually, their breathing evens out. And as the night gets darker and the air becomes colder, the two slowly fall into the realm of dreams in the comfort of each other’s warmth.

Notes:

and thats a wrap! sorry if its kinda rushed or if anyone was ooc.
i still have a couple stupid ideas for this series so if any of yall are interested i might post something next weekend
thanks for reading! as always, kudos and criticisms are much appreciated

Series this work belongs to: