Actions

Work Header

Chapter 4

Summary:

Thanks everyone for their comments and idea's, I have a vague idea where this fic is going to go now lol this one is all plot because it has been asked for lol

Chapter Text

“They will be here soon Padawan mine,” Qui-Gon spoke softly as he wrapped his arms around Obi-Wan’s back, holding the naked man close. Obi-Wan sagged back against the taller man and sighed in pleasure as the Sith kissed his neck.

“I have missed them, I just hope I can get them to understand what we have here,” Obi-Wan admitted as his eyes fluttering closed as he spoke.

“I’m sure we will manage just fine,” Qui-Gon assured Obi-Wan as he rubbed his hand over Obi-Wan’s sharp hipbones.

“If you’re sure,” Obi-Wan hummed still unsure.

“I am, I made you understand did I not?” Qui-Gon reminded.

“You better not use those tactics on them.” Obi-Wan elbowed Qui-Gon playfully.

“Only for you Padawan mine,” Qui-Gon promised as he turned Obi-Wan’s head to the side for a kiss. Anakin and Ahsoka would be there soon, but for now, Obi-Wan could get lost in the world Qui-Gon had created for them.

~~/~~

Anakin curled and uncurled his fingers around his lightsaber; the dropship was full of tension and silence as they came closer and closer to their target location. Ahsoka was leaning heavily against the side of her chair, eyes trained on Anakin and her own fingers curled tight around her dual lightsaber’s.

The council had somehow gotten a location for where that Sith had taken Obi-Wan and had sent Anakin and Ahsoka on a mission to bring Obi-Wan home.

Anakin had been in a different sector when the news had broken that a new Sith was on the scene and had somehow overpowered and taken Obi-Wan as his prisoner. Anakin just couldn’t wrap his head around it; Obi-Wan was so powerful and fast in battle. It was insane to think someone had overpowered him so easily.

“We’re going to get him back Ahsoka,” Anakin said firmly, breaking the silence as the ship began its final descent.

“Oh I know and I’m going to slice that Sith into pieces while we do it,” Ahsoka said with bloodthirst lacing her words and Anakin couldn’t find it in himself to scold her as his own blood lust was spiking.

“We’ve arrived General,” Their pilot commented, voice muffled by his bucket and Anakin nodded grimly as they all rose to their feet, ready to get Obi-Wan back.

“The location the council managed to pinpoint is that way,” Ahsoka said after inspecting the beacon on the holo-map she was studying before she pointed towards a nearby cave.

“Looks like it branches off into two different directions, Ahsoka, go left and I’ll go right. Stay in contact and message when you find any trace of Obi-Wan.” Anakin decided when they descended into the cave and were faced with a fork in the road.

“Yes, Master.” Ahsoka nodded, determination clear in her eyes and Anakin felt pride surge up for a moment, his Padawan was strong and he was proud.

Anakin kept his saber in his hand as he expanded his senses; this cavern was overflowing with the brightness of the living force. It was not someplace Anakin was expecting a Sith to be hiding out in, least of all keeping Obi-Wan, a Jedi and a war General hid away.

Anakin came to a standstill when he exited the tunnel; somehow he was standing in a grassy field that overlooked a valley, like someplace out of Naboo and some of the more lush planets Anakin had visited over the years. What really caught his attention was the tall man clad in standard Jedi clothes and his long, greying hair pulled back in a half and half style. Something was oddly familiar about him and his presence in the Force, even though it was shrouded with darkness now.

“You’ve grown up well Anakin.” The man turned as he spoke and Anakin felt his lightsaber fall from his fingers in shock.

“Mr. Qui-Gon?” Anakin felt like he was 10 again and back on Tatooine, meeting the older Jedi for the first time.

“Hello Ani,” Qui-Gon smiled, eyes glowing Sith yellow and Anakin jerked back, hand extending towards his fallen saber as he realized Qui-Gon was a Sith now and had taken Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon moved too quickly for Anakin his shocked state and the Young Knight couldn’t bring up his saber in defense. As unconsciousness was imposed over his whole being thanks to a strong Force suggestion, Anakin understood why Obi-Wan was taken so easily and why the Council hadn’t told them anything about the Sith who took him.

~~/~~

Ahsoka exited her own tunnel to an almost identical valley, like the one Anakin had also been lead to. The difference was the quaint house and garden that sat in the middle by a babbling stream.

“It’s so bright in the Force here, I don’t understand how a Sith could be hiding out here.” Ahsoka breathed in deeply, surprised by the fresh air that filled her lungs. When her eyes fell on the sight of Obi-Wan kneeling on a mat in the garden, looking like he was meditating Ahsoka felt relief flow through her whole being.

“Master Obi-Wan!” Ahsoka couldn’t contain her relief as she darted towards the surprisingly beardless Jedi Master and was rewarded with a smile that caused dimples and a tight hug when Obi-Wan caught her without pause.

“Oh, I’m so glad you and the others found your way here okay young one,” Obi-Wan confessed as he pulled back to get a good look at his grand-Padawan.

“Are you okay Master Obi-Wan? We have to get you out of here before that Sith comes back!” Ahsoka tugged at Obi-Wan’s hand, but Obi-Wan was resisting much to her confusion.

“Things here aren’t what they seem young one, why don’t we sit down and have some tea while I explain? Anakin should be joining us soon enough.” Obi-Wan said soothingly.

“Master Obi-Wan, is that a collar around your neck? Is that why you can’t leave?” Ahsoka asked, confusion and angry in her voice.

“No, this is part of the reason why I am staying,” Obi-Wan commented, twirling the braid that hung down over his shoulder.

“Master…Is that a Padawan braid?” Ahsoka asked confusion clear in her eyes.

“Yes, what do you know of how I became a Knight and Anakin’s Master?” Obi-Wan asked as he led her to a small patio where a pot of tea was waiting for them.

“Everyone knows the story! You’re Obi-Wan, the Sith Slayer!” Ahsoka said, pride coloring her words knowing first hand how powerful her grandmaster was.

“I killed Maul because he killed my Master while I was blocked behind blast shields. Qui-Gon Jinn was my Master and I missed him every single day and a part of me felt like it had been destroyed that day. Now that part of me has been restored and I finally feel at peace, I’m free here in a way I’ve never been before.” Obi-Wan explained as he sipped his tea calmly.

“You seem more balanced and you don’t seem as exhausted anymore.” Ahsoka mused and he couldn’t help but clutch Obi-Wan’s hand as she tried to take in what he was telling her.

“Your Master…Did you love him, like Skyguy and Padme love each other?” Ahsoka asked and Obi-Wan tilted his head in thought.

“When I was a Padawan, I had the usual teenhood crush on Qui-Gon and I thought it would fade but it only grew stronger. I didn’t tell him of course, but I love him with my whole being.” Obi-Wan admitted and Ahsoka blinked in awe.

“The code…” Ahsoka started before trailing off unsure.

“Kark the code, it hasn’t been followed since we became war Generals, answering to the Senate. We were peacekeepers, not soldiers. Here I am just a Jedi, here I am Obi-Wan.” Obi-Wan said with conviction as he touched his collar and that accessory became clear in Ahsoka’s mind and she felt a flush on her cheeks but kept her mouth shut.

“Well said Padawan mine,” A deep voice rumbled and Ahsoka tensed up at the sudden presence of the dark side of the Force. Obi-Wan tightened his grip on her and that was the only thing that kept her seated.

“How did it go with Ani?” Obi-Wan asked, a smile gracing his face.

“The same with you at first, how is my great-grand-Padawan taking it?” Ahsoka got a full view of the man with Anakin slung over his shoulder. He was older yet handsome and eyes Sith yellow, yet she felt no fear in his presence and Obi-Wan seemed to be relaxed with his appearance.

“You’re Qui-Gon Jinn then, you better take care of Master Obi-Wan or I’ll slice you apart.” Ahsoka threatened.

“I do believe we will get along well Ahsoka Tano.” Qui-Gon gave a booming laugh.

“We better because I’m staying around for a while, just to make sure Master Obi-Wan is really okay.” Ahsoka glared at the suddenly alive and Sith Qui-Gon who just grinned at her like a shark.

“I wouldn’t expect anything less,” Qui-Gon smirked as he set Anakin in an empty chair before lifting Obi-Wan up off his chair before sitting down with Obi-Wan on his lap and arm draped around his waist.

“Oh, ohhh!” Ahsoka murmured in understand and embarrassment when the two shared a kiss and Qui-Gon traced the collar around Obi-Wan’s throat and tugged at the braid.

“Have fun explaining this to Skyguy when he wakes up!” Ahsoka cackled and Obi-Wan rolled his eyes skyward.

“You get to have that conversation Master,” Obi-Wan said firmly and Qui-Gon hummed his agreement as he fiddled with Obi-Wan’s braid and Ahsoka knew there were things she didn’t understand yet, but Obi-Wan was happy and content for once and Ahsoka wasn’t going to ruin that.