1 - 20 of 663 Works in Tachibana Izumi (A3!)

Pages Navigation

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Their mouths are close. Just barely slotting.

    "I love you." He murmurs as Izumi's eyes fall shut.

    "I know." She breathes, and suddenly, there's a sharp, gut-wrenching pain that digs it's way into her side as his lips fall on hers.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,419
    Chapters:
    5/?
    Comments:
    10
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    207
  2. Tags
    Summary

    Izumi felt that something had happened between Chikage and Sakyo this morning, and from the way Sakyo was not-so-obviously avoiding her gaze now, she knew that this time Sakyo was the culprit behind the whole situation.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,711
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    84
  3. Tags
    Summary

    adjective - (of a victory) won at too great a cost to have been worthwhile for the victor.

    Hisoka forgets.

    “I won’t die. I’ll just lose my memories again. I can make new memories. Everyone will understand. If I do this, you’ll believe me. And I can have my whole family back.”

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,632
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Comments:
    29
    Kudos:
    53
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    334
  4. Tags
    Summary

    Chikage comes across some information that offers more questions and answers. What should he do? What can he do?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,772
    Chapters:
    1/10
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    34
  5. Tags
    Summary

    Aconites symbolize caution, hatred and death. All which you should exercise and beware of in the inner palace of Teien.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,629
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    99
  6. Tags
    Summary

    Sakyo can't sleep, so he gets himself a snack.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,991
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    59
  7. Tags
    Summary

    Misumi wants to know what it's like to kiss and goes to Izumi. Time happens and things evolve.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,394
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Hits:
    166
  8. Tags
    Summary

    Sakyo and Omi tell Autumn Troupe about their relationship. It's going well enough until Omi starts acting strangely.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,787
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    94
  9. Tags
    Summary

    Tasuku thinks Izumi is the best choice to play Eurydice.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,772
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    77
  10. Tags
    Summary

    The problem with living in a busy dorm and being surrounded by a town in which your face is known by most is that it’s hard to find a chance to be alone.

    So, he runs. He’s always been good at that.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    927
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    34
  11. Tags
    Summary

    If you asked anyone to tell you something that they knew about Usui Masumi, there is a 90% chance that they’d tell you: “He’s in love with Tachibana Izumi,” (the other 10% being that he is undeniably one of the most attractive and talented actors in the Spring Troupe from the Mankai Company).

    As much as he proclaimed his love for the director to be true, deep down, he knew he was lying through his teeth.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,666
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    75
  12. Tags
    Summary

    Izumi has always believed in choice.
    Sakyo believes in duty and obligation.
    But does disposition matter when the odds have always been stacked against them?

    OR

    Izumi and Sakyo start over, help their kids come into their own, fall in love, lose, and take on the world - just not in that order.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,801
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    58
  13. Tags
    Summary

    Sakyo's working himself to exhaustion again. Omi takes matters into his own hands.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,070
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    13
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    89
  14. Tags
    Summary

    Masumi/reader fic, based on my self insert oc. Reader is the resident composer for Mankai's plays; my oc's quirks may slip through now and then but feel free to imagine yourself doing other things. Reader's character uses she/her.

    I wrote this for myself, but there are so few massu fics that I felt like it'd be nice to share, even if everyone is ooc. I hope this is to your liking.

    Updates irregularly.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,029
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    26
  15. Tags
    Summary

    Prompt: Yuki gets overworked and Tenma helps him.

    Sometimes Yuki forgets his own limits, but his roommate is always there to remind him.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,892
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    22
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    81
  16. Tags
    Summary

    Tsuzuru and Kazunari have a fight about killing art.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,000
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    76
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    205
  17. Tags
    Summary

    Mankai High's Wind Symphonic gets a new director by the name of Tachibana Izumi. With only three members in the club initially, she goes to great lengths to recruit new members for her band and secure funding opportunities. Thus begins a long two years of practices and rehearsals. Along the way, Izumi realizes that, for all she needs musicians in her band, her musicians need her and each other as family even more.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    130,935
    Chapters:
    21/?
    Comments:
    191
    Kudos:
    210
    Bookmarks:
    21
    Hits:
    4298
  18. Tags
    Summary

    They go on a date. It is cute. But it's also not a date. Definitely not a date, nope. Banri Settsu does not go on dates with Juza Hyodo. That is not a thing that happens. Just ask them.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,720
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    32
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    187
  19. Tags
    Summary

    A collection of one-shots between Izumi and her actors.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,043
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    15
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    150
  20. Tags
    Summary

    A collection of one-shots between Izumi and her actors.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,834
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    27
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    490

Filters

Filter results:
Submit

Include

?
Include Ratings
Include Warnings
Include Categories
Include Fandoms
Include Characters
Include Relationships
Include Additional Tags

Exclude

?
Exclude Ratings
Exclude Warnings
Exclude Categories
Exclude Fandoms
Exclude Characters
Exclude Relationships
Exclude Additional Tags

More Options

Crossovers
Completion Status
Word Count
Date Updated
Submit

Pages Navigation