Actions

Work Header

Where the Sea's Asleep and Rivers Dream

Chapter 14: Amy and Rory: the Wedding Night

Summary:

Amy and Rory's wedding night.

Notes:

Fandom: Doctor Who

Paring: Amy/Rory

Characters: Amy Pond, Rory Williams

Rating: M

Words: 601

 

Happy tenth wedding anniversary to Amy and Rory Pond.

Inspired by a Twitter conversation between Steven Moffat, Neil Gaiman and a fan.

Chapter Text

Rory shut their bedroom door behind him. Alone at last.

Well, alone save for the stunningly beautiful Amy Williams standing in front of him.

Amelia Williams. He never believed he'd live to see the day. But she did marry him and he was the happiest man alive.

A smile pulled at his lips as he gazed adoreingly at the woman in front of him. His heart pounded in his chest as his eyes raked over her face, her hair, her curves. She was he woman he loved more than anything.

"What are you looking at me like that for, mister Pond?" she asked with gleaming eyes and he sighed.

"That's not how it works." He sounded just as defeated as already knew he was.

He half expected the Doctor to burst in to correct him, so it was a relief when his only opposition was his new wife shaking her head.

Rory looked over at the bunkbeds, which were fancy enough, but weren't exactly what he had in mind for their wedding night.

"Do you think we should ask the Doctor if we can change that?" he asked, pointing at the offending furniture.

"The Doctor would probably claim we were hurting its feelings," Amy reasoned.

Rory chuckled with how true that statement was.

"Perhaps if we made friends with it first?"

She laughed. "Come on, silly, it's not that bad."

Rory's heart pounded when she winked at him, and his arms wrapped themselves around her without his permission. Amy grabbed hold of his jacket lapels and pulled him to her for a kiss. He leant into her warmth, holding her tighter.

She hummed into his mouth, hands moving to his hair, clutching his sandy locks in her strong fingers.

She let him go, arms resting gently on his shoulders, and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Get me out of this dress, husband," she ordered gently.

He smiled with anticipation, hands tugging at her dress. The garment fell away, pooling at her feet, her pale skin and gorgeous curves were unveiled before his eyes.

Her eyes raked unreservedly over his suit with a frown.

"Having said that, this isn't exactly fair," she considered.

"No," Rory agreed, hands reaching for his collar to undo his tie.

 

 

Rory felt the rungs of the ladder digging into his back, but he didn't care. Amy leant her weight into him, her naked pelvis pounding into his. His hands griped the safety rails of the bunk above him tightly, not wishing the reprimand Amy would give him if he let go.

She was moving around him with great energy and speed, eliciting cries from his throat. Not very loud cries, but then Rory had never been very loud. Amy was though.

His body was already covered in marks. Bite marks and bruises blossomed on his bare skin, purple, angry and very, very, pleased with themselves. Amy had marks too, but not as many. He was rather happy with the way his bite marks on her collar and the bruises of his fingerprints on other thigh turned out, though.

He kept his eyes on her flushed, red face, trying to commit every freckle to memory so he could have this night forever.

 

 

 

 

Rory pulled the covers over Amy as they laid beside each other on the bottom bunk.

She was smiling and happy and that was all Rory needed.

He pulled her closer to him in his arms, hoping she didn't mind his head resting on her shoulder like that.

And in the warmth and comfort of their little bed, they both drifted off into a deep sleep.

Notes:

Thank you for reading. :)

(This work will go on regular, long hiatuses.)