Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2016-04-03
Updated:
2022-03-30
Words:
92,835
Chapters:
66/?
Comments:
599
Kudos:
1,871
Bookmarks:
174
Hits:
105,847

A Namjoon Haven

Summary:

Request anything concerning a submissive Namjoon. I shall provide.

Warning: I am no stranger to procrastinating on my stories and I apologize. However, please do read and request, I'm in love with writing so please give me inspiration on this slowly rising tag.

Bottom Namjoon only.

PS. No, it doesn't always have to be smut. I cater to everything imaginable. So no need to be shy to those dark thoughts. We all have them.

PPS. Not requesting? Comments are still very appreciated.
(´•ω•`)♡

Notes:

Any and all pairings are welcomed with Namjoon. So shoot some at me!

Chapter 1: Hatred (YonggukxNamjoon)

Chapter Text

Bang YongGuk and NamJoon. Warning! Death!

___________________________________

 

The moment I laid eyes on you my heart began to swell. No, not in love, but in pure seething hatred. The sight of you made my stomach coil and my hands turn cold. To think that you would ever do something like this baffled me. You decided to leave me for another and laugh sweetly in my face. Oh, how I will show you and him the true meaning of love. The name is YongGuk and I swear to everything you will pay.

My precious NamJoon.

You laugh now and enjoy these last few seconds with your new lover. Soon I will see your tear stained face and laugh at you. My eye twitched as my grip on the wheel tightened. As I speed towards my target I felt myself smile. Only if you had noticed my car earlier would he still be alive today. His body collided with my car as I heard his skull crack against my windshield. The body tumbling down under the car as I rolled over it and reversed.

"No more Jin for you my love." I laughed hysterically at his face.

Our eyes caught each other and I smiled at him. The tears sprang out as he held his now dead lover. The word 'Why?' slipping from his chapped lips. Behind the wheel I rolled down the window and gave him my honest answer.

"The love I feel for you, is beyond your hatred for me." Blowing him a kiss I speed off into the distance never turning back.

 

I hated him. I truly did.

Chapter 2: Friendly (Rome(c-clown)xNamjoon)

Summary:

Namjoon was always friendly to his superiors. This time was no exception

Notes:

Rome and Namjoon pairing

Warning! Blowjob

Chapter Text

_______________________________________

This was my first time ever to do something without the rest of bangtan. The first time to ever be alone with another, well another sexy male. I watched as he made his way over staring me directly in my eyes. He sat down and looked at me with a knowing grin.

"Can we take a photo together?" He asked as he sat down.

Nodding my head he leapt into action. His arms wrapped around my neck securely and he raised the phone high-up. He captured this moment fast and then another person came and snapped a couple of photos of us. He checked it over as I checked mine over and gave a quick tweet about it.

" So," he started off as I continued to type. "I heard you were 'friendly' to the certain people you take pictures with?" He stared at me biting his lip. "Is it true?"

I stared back at him licking my somewhat chapped lips unconsciously at his deep voice. "Yes, I'm 'friendly' towards them, hyung." I smiled at him squinting my eyes to hide my lust.

His eyes lowering he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards an empty dressing room. Locking the door behind him, he pulled down his pants in a hurry. Already half hard he fingered my hair pushing me down to my knees.

"Suck." He commanded in a deep sultry voice.

I stared into his eyes and nodded my head after a long minute. Opening my mouth I sucked the tip into my mouth and looked up to see his reaction. Head thrown back and eyes closed I knew I was doing a fantastic job. Eagerly I made quick work with my mouth as I sloppily blew him into another world. Rome grunted with great effort as he held my head tightly against his pelvis.

"Open up wider. I need to fuck your mouth." Obliging I opened my mouth wider as he face fucked me. Moaning around his member the grip on my hair tightened as he was lodged into the back of my throat. He grunted and shook as his cum ran down my throat hot and sticky.

"Swallow." He commanded as he rubbed my cheeks with his thumb.

I took my time to swallow the rest of his surprisingly sweet juices. Pulling me up from my knees he kissed me deeply rubbing my erection. He pulled it out of his confinement and started to jerk it harshly as he breathed against my neck. Biting down on my neck I knew I was done. I moaned out and stared at him almost drooling as I felt my release hit me hard. Kissing me through my orgasm made my knees shake and I held on to his chest. I pushed back as he pulled his hand away from me cleaning off the juices.

"Never be 'friendly' to anyone else. Do you understand me NamJoon?" He stared deeply into my eyes as I nodded at his words.

"I understand Rome." Pulling up our clothes he gave me one last passionate kiss before we headed out back to the others.

Chapter 3: Fix it (MinJoon)

Summary:

Namjoon had no right. Jimin needed it fixed.

Notes:

JiminXNamjoon
Warning(s) None
Genre- sorta angst

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

_________________________________

A loud crash was heard echoing through the bedroom. Jimin hopped up mind blank and eyes wide. He busted open the door only to find his favorite electronic, his laptop, on the floor in three pieces. His eyes landed on Namjoon and tapped the door frame anger growing. Namjoon raised his head stomach churning with regret and anger as he caught Jimin's eyes.
"Jimin, I'm so sorry I .... I don't know what came over me." He said body falling on the bed shivering. Jimin stared at him long and hard finally scoffing loudly.
"This isn't a way to get my attention hyung. Get up and fix it." Namjoon didn't even bother to move, body still going cold. Jimin's lip twitched and he strided over towards Namjoon grabbing him by his hair roughly.
"You're the one who wanted an open relationship. You're the one who wanted to talk to her not me. I wanted us to be together! And once I find someone else to have this OPEN relationship with you throw a tantrum?" Jimin sneered at Namjoon.
"Don't break something precious to me like you once were. Fix it."
"I want us to be together Jimin." Namjoon hiccuped out. Jimin sighed and stood up walking towards the door.
"Fix it." He said pointing to the laptop.

 

"And I'll think about fixing us."

Notes:

Always a reminder of who you'll want in the future chapters! Comment the person you'd like to see Namjoon bottom too.

Chapter 4: You did good (YonggukxNamjoon)

Summary:

Yongguk liked Namjoon pressed against any surface he could find. His nice supple tan skin contrasting with his. Namjoon was a gift he loved receiving while Namjoon loved giving.

Notes:

Warning? Camera Sex (recording)

YonggukXNamjoon

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

I felt myself losing control as I slouched against the wall, breathing heavily and deeply trying to catch the stars that ran pass my eyes. He pounded into me fiercly against the wall as I moaned out his name violently. My body shaking and spasming everytime he hit a senstive spot. Writhing under him I clawed at the wall I was pressed against. I felt like such a slut as his hard shaft stretched my tight hole. His organ swelling inside of me as he gripped my ass cheek with one hand shifting the camera in the other. I moaned out loud harshly and gripped his forearm trying to find some sort of leverage as my face was smushed against the wall.

"Please," I muttered under my breathe. He forced me into his chest as he stayed deeply inside of me. Not pulling out, we made our way towards the window. The impact my hot body made with the cold window was heaven. I almost collasped at the coolness it gave me.

"Mmmmmh Bang!" I moaned out wantoningly. My face was smashed against the window as I moaned out again. A hand slapping down on my hip caused me to jerk up. Hotly whispering in my ear I shivered as I felt my insides coil.

"Did I tell you to speak?" His deep voice sending chills up my side.

I did my best to shake my head as he slid further into me. I slapped my hand against the window doing my best to hold myself up. I felt saliva trail down my chin as I arched my back. The camera quickly panned to my face as I contorted it in pleasure. A hand gripping my member sent me over the edge as I released myself. It splattered on the window in soft strings and slowly made its way down to the floor.

"Bang!" I cried out as he went faster gripping the back of my neck.

"Mmmh shit!" as I came again, he slapped my ass grunting.

"So juicy and plump." He grunted out slapping my ass again.

He moved the camera from my face and stood back a little. "Fuck." I heard him groan as he continued to slap my ass harder. I felt my ass shake a little and I moaned out at the pain it caused. "Bang! Faster! Please!" I gushed out as he continued to abuse my over sensitive prostate. I was crying in pleasure as he slammed all the way into me. I heard the camera's zooming function whiz and I knew he was close. His hips rocking faster I felt him shiver as his release hit him. The warmth of his seed hitting my prostate made me shiver even more. The camera was shoved up to my face as I rested it on the window still out of breathe. He was still deeply planted in me as he rocked his hips a little more riding out his orgasm. Bang pushed my back down as he pulled out slowly positioning the camera behind me.

"Open up." he whispered to me. Doing as he said I pulled my cheeks apart and clenched and unclenched my muscle moaning. I felt his jusices spill out of me slowly and I pressed my lips against the window because I felt like such a slut. I needed his cock in me or on me again.

"Perfect." Hearing a beep I knew the camera was off and I fell to the floor.

"You did good NamJoon." smirking he picked me up and placed me gently on the bed.

"You did good."

Notes:

Everything I've agreed to typing up will be coming shortly! Finals are rolling around quickly! Please be patient with me!

Chapter 5: Because (ZicoXNamjoon)

Summary:

He saw the darkness, why couldn't anyone else?

Notes:

Zico and Namjoon

Trigger warning(s)!
Death
Stalker
Shitty police

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

My breath caught in my throat as I rounded the corner. Our eyes didn't connect but I know he saw me. I knew he craved me. Before I knew it my feet took me faster as the wind rushed around my body weighing me down a little. He didn't run after me, no, he walked and that made my heart thump in my chest. I made my way through people on the side walk muttering half hearted 'excuse me's as I bolted past them. In the dead of morning he was there.

He was always there.

When I ate. When I slept. When I bathed. When I went to school, my job, my friends' house. When I wrote music, he was always there.

I never took the guy to be a murderer. No, not until I saw him plunge his knife into my best friends throat laughing lightly. I cringed as I remembered the distinct sound of it. I snapped out of it as soon as I made it to the police station out of breath and crying. I was frantic with my words as an officer asked me what was wrong.

"I saw-," my air was getting stuck in my throat as I talked overwhelmed with tears, "my best friend get murdered. Now he's following me. The murderer is following me."

The police officer stared at me for a moment and then laughed. I was caught off guard and I stared at him like he had lost his mind. After his giggles settled down he leaned towards me with a serious face.

"Don't play with us like this kid. We understand it's April 1st, but we aren't that naive. Run along." With that he shooed me out of the station.

My whole world collapsed as I realized my mistake. Today was April fools day and I cried out as I made my way to another station. If this one wouldn't believe me another one would. I stumbled over my feet as I came closer to the second police station. As I reached for the door a hand wrapped around my waist tightly. I wanted to scream but a hand trapped it as it clamped around my mouth.

"Nun uh. Not again you won't." A semi deep voice chastised me.

I looked into the eyes of passing pedestrians hoping that one of them saw my frantic eyes. I prayed that at least one of them didn't think this was a prank.

None of them did.

I found myself waking up into pitch darkness as something ghosted past my lips. I strained my eyes in the dark hoping to see what it was. My sense of hearing coming ten times fold as something dropped in the corner. I shivered as the whirling of a fan was heard in the distance. It blew a funny smell my way and I cringed as I associated that smell with blood. The lights flickered on and yet again I heard that same chuckle. He rounded the corner with his grayish blue hair kneeling in front of me.

"You're finally awake. Say goodbye to your best friend Namjoon. He won't be with you anymore." His voiced was laced with anger as he threw the body of my best friend on top of me. I gagged as his blood spilt on me. My eyes shook as I made contact with his angry ones.

"Zico....why?" I asked bile lining my throat. He pulled out a knife and stared at it a cackle coming from his lips as his head tilted to the side.

"Because you ignored me."

Notes:

It took me a while but all of the request are slowly being finished!

Chapter 6: Unhealthy Cravings (ShownuXNamjoon)

Summary:

It never went his way, all he wanted was something simple!

 

Or

Pickles and white chocolate from the grocery store is calling Namjoon's name.

Notes:

ShownuXNamjoon

And it's a MPREG! Finally filled out a request after this long!

For YaoiFrenchFan

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"You don't understand! I need a pickle with white chocolate RIGHT NOW!" I whined loudly.

My cravings were destroying me at this moment and Hyun was just sitting there ignoring me. Even though we made direct eye contact I could tell that he was literally ignoring my existence. I waved my hand in front of his face leaning forward feeling exasperated. Why was he doing this to his pregnant husband? All I wanted was some food and the connivence store was directly under our apartment. I huffed loudly as I took forever to wiggle my way off the couch.

"I'll go get it myself then." I reasoned and waddled my way towards the kitchen to grab the car keys. As I rounded the corner strong hands wrapped around my waist gently and pulled me back. I sighed but relaxed in his hold resting my head on his shoulder.
"I'm hungry Hyunnie."

"I know you are but that isn't a good thing to eat. You know what the doctors told you. You're at risk to giving our baby high blood pressure. That pickle and chocolate isn't good for you." He said sternly. I took a deep breath and sighed in defeat. He was right, he was always right.

"Can we at least go out for some ice cream? Please?!" I twisted around in his hold staring up at him with big eyes. "Please?" A smiley slowly etched on his face and he nodded gently.

"Yes baby we can go get some ice cream." I smiled as I sprinted away to put on some clothes.

"Thank you! I love you!" I screeched out loud.

He was perfect.

Notes:

Drop some prompts and couples with Namjoon! They'll all eventually be done.

Chapter 7: There's More (MinJoon)

Summary:

He'll always cater to his lover. Jimin lived for it

Notes:

Okay two people wanted JiminXNamjoon so CoCo and Milk this is for you!

Warnings!
Owner/Pet kink
Dirty Talking

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Put your hands behind your fucking back."

Jimin growled lowly in Namjoon's ear as he held his face down on the bed roughly. Namjoon moaned deep within his throat and threw his hands behind his back as Jimin let up from the back of his neck. Jimin reached over an brought out a thick purple rope, a sinister grin spreading across his face. This was his favorite part of the heated nights they both had. Namjoon always submitted to Jimin's needs and in turn he slowly worked Namjoon's out.

"That's right kitten. Do as your owner says." He grunted again as he moved around and laid all of his weight on top of Namjoon gently.

"You look so fucking good right now." Jimin groaned huskily in Namjoon's ear as he dragged his tongue against it slowly. Namjoon shivered in ecstasy as his eyes slowly rolled into the back of his head.

Namjoon felt him smirk against his cheek as Jimin made quick work tying his hands behind his back. Namjoo squirmed at how hard Jimin was against his ass. Namjoon wanted to feel Jimin deep inside of him. Namjoon wanted Jimin to destroy his entire existence tonight. Namjoon didn't have work for two days and Jimin already had him a drooling mess.

"Jimin~" Namjoon whimpered out sadly as his body heat left. All he heard in return was a drawer opening an a gentle hum from Jimin.

"I need you. Please I need you." Another hum was given and soon pain shot through Namjoon's ass and spine. A loud cry of pleasure leaving his red swollen lips. Another hard hit landed against his cheeks and Namjoon lurched forward hitting his head against the head board. Soon the hits came in rapid succession and all he could do was shake and take what Jimin was dishing out. As the last hit was given Namjoon's face was covered in tears and sweat. It felt so good, so so good. The pain an heat radiated through his body as Jimin kneaded Namjoon's sore throbbing ass to soothe the pain.

"Jimin~ please. Please." Namjoon pleaded grinding his ass into Jimin's hand. Another hum was given and then a finger swiftly pushed inside of Namjoon wiggling around gently, like it was searching for something.

"You're so fucking wet. You can't wait to take this dick can you kitten? You can't wait to feel me slide into you. To fill you up to the hilt and break you down even further. How far does my little kitten want me to break him? Hmm? Tell me." Jimin demanded as he added another finger to the first. The stretch much needed at the moment. Namjoon groaned in distaste as Jimin removed his fingers and started to circle his thumb into his hips.

"Break me until I can't do anything other than sleep for two days. Please! I need this!" A chuckle was heard followed by a long pause and then finally a snap of a bottle was heard and then a firm press was made to Namjoon's entrance. In one swift movement,

"JIMIN! FUCK~" Namjoon shouted out as Jimin shoved himself deep within without warning. Namjoon's hands balling up into fist behind his back as Jimin deeply thrusted into him with vigor. Namjoon's head pressed into the sheets as Jimin grabbed his waist to gain leverage to go harder and faster. Namjoon's walls spasming around his dick like it was the best thing ever in the world.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight. So tight and all of this for me. Isn't that right my kitten?" Jimin said rutting deeply into him. Some type of guttural moan came out of Namjoon and that's all Jimin needed to hear. Sooner than Namjoon's liking Jimin pulled out and pulled him up by his wrist swinging him around onto his back.

"Lift your legs and put them on my shoulder. Do as I say." Jimin stared at Namjoon as he settled between legs. A large smirk stained his lips as Namjoon did what was told in a haze.

"You're such a good boy," He moaned out as he stroked himself," and good boys get treats." Jimin reached behind him picking up a vibrator. He showed Namjoon as soon as he saw him focusing on what was in his hand. Namjoon quivered in delight as Jimin slowly pushed it in turning it on to the highest setting. Namjoon arched away from the bed as his orgasm rippled through him.

"Jimin~" Namjoon groaned as Jimin stared down at him with dark eyes.

"Don't worry kitten. There's more in store for you."

Notes:

Same as always throw me what you want to see. I plan to cater to your needs.

Chapter 8: Slow Nights (MinJoon)

Summary:

Only his. Forever his. Always his.

Or

Jimin is crazy for Namjoon.

Notes:

Character Death!
MAJOR!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Deep smoldering eyes penetrated the back of Namjoon's head for the long ride home. Jimin couldn't quite understand what was happening but his stomach tightened as the older's face was riddled with confusion. The others in the van laughing tauntingly as a piece of hair stuck out at the top of Namjoon's head. Jimin didn't find it funny, he found it cute so cute he wanted to snap out at the others for laughing.

He kept quiet.

Really quiet.

It was time to get out and head into the dorm and he stayed back surveying his members as they continued to laugh at Namjoon who finally realized what they were laughing at. His cheeks flushed as embarrassment washed over and a forced laugh came out. They stood at the door as the oldest opened it slowly. Time felt at a stand still as Jimin watched his members walk into the dorm happily, all of them smiling and giggling after a long day of fansigns and radio shows. The space around chilled considerably as he stepped into the dorm as Namjoon shut the door beckoning a meeting as he toed off his shoes smiling at Jimin genuinely.
He watched as Namjoon skipped and fell on the floor crying out in pain the others laughing again. His lip twitched and his eyes glassed over in pure heat, anger, it wasn't funny. He swallowed thickly as he heard Taehyung's loud, so loud and annoying, laugh. Everyone's annoying disgusting laughs as Hoseok helped his leader up off the ground. He squinted at the bruise already forming on the elders face and a small frown played on his lips.
Jimin quickly tucked his bottom lip into his mouth as he made his way into the kitchen where everyone was seated and took the only available seat next to Namjoon and tilted his head as the older groaned in pain as everyone laughed at him. Jimin didn't appreciate that, he didn't like the laughter erupting through the room directed at his hyung. His leader. His. His. He stared at each of his members finally settling down from laughter as Namjoon began to speak.

"Today was a good day! I'm glad no one got hurt! Everyone sounded especially wonderful today! Especially my Jiminnie!" Namjoon wrapped his hand around Jimin's shoulder and smiled brightly, genuinely.

The others cooed at the affection he was receiving all except Suga who was eyeing him intensely from across the table. They stared at each other as Namjoon went on about the events that have been delayed until a later date. Jimin wasn't paying attention and neither was Suga as he squinted at the younger. It was something off about the younger and Suga could feel it. Feel the possessiveness that shrouded around him as he saw Jimin's hand lock around Namjoon's waist. Suga's eyes flickered up to Namjoon for a second trying to catch his reaction but Namjoon only continued to talk seemingly not phased. His eyes glided back to Jimin's before he looked away. A chill accompanied by the smile that formed from the younger's lip.

After everyone was washed up it was time to sleep. Jimin stood in the doorway of Namjoon's and Jungkook's room looking at the figure settled into bed. Jungkook was in his shared room sleeping and he was thankful for that. Very thankful. A soft sigh followed by a small sob and sniffle left Namjoon's lips quietly. Jimin felt his heart break as he knew the reason for those tears. Slowly pacing and calculating his steps he slid into the bed wrapping his strong arms around Namjoon. He tensed then immediately relaxed turning around to cry on Jimin silently. Jimin broke again.

After the sniffles and sobs died down Jimin leaned back and gently kissed Namjoon on his sleeping lips sliding out of bed right into the kitchen. They wouldn't be able to mess with his hyung, his leader.

His.

His.

No not anymore.

The sharp knife would only get two people down before the others rose up from their sleep by the blood curdling screeches. So he opted for the better method of slitting the throat. The gurgling sounds wouldn't wake anyone. The easiest of them all being Taehyung. He was going to be quick. Jimin bounded his way into the shared room of Hoseok, V, him, and sometimes Jungkook. This wouldn't take long at all. It would be simple, enthralling even.

He set into motion to the lower bunk as he hovered over Taehyung picking up the fallen pillow. Tae woke up just in time to see Jimin's face and knife before the pillow was shoved forcefully over his face a scream muffled and lost behind blood as Jimin stabbed down into his throat repeatedly. His lip twitched into a smirk as the gurgling sound stopped and the body under the pillow went limp.

One down 5 to go.

He twirled around looking at the top bunk seeing Jhope and then glanced over his shoulder at a semi awake Jungkook. He tsked and made quick work in grabbing Hoseok by his hair swinging his head over the edge cracking his neck back before he could even fully wake up. Hoseok's eyes met Jimin's as he lightly groaned and shiver claiming he couldn't feel his legs fear spreading across his face as he stared at Jimin.

"Sorry hyung."

Jimin plunged the knife into Hoseok's eye dragging the knife down towards his mouth. He heard the skin tear as he dragged it giving little resistance as he cut through the top lip. A scream muffled as he stuck his fingers into the back of Hoseok's throat making throw up rise into the back of Hoseok's throat. He removed the knife and his fingers again stabbing down into the throat this time bringing it up. Jimin heard movement behind him as Hoseok gargled his own blood and bile.

Jungkook heard the noise and woke up as he heard his hyung gasp out in pain. He sat up on his bed trying to clear his clouded eyes as he saw a figure bring something shiny down into his hyung causing blood to splatter. Some even hitting his face softly like rain. He froze looking down at Taehyung only to find him and the floor stained with thick liquid. Jungkook looked up again this time he was face to face with a bloodied deranged looking Jimin.

"Hyung...w-why?" He asked perplexed as he felt himself urinate in his own sweats. Jungkook was beyond terrified he didn't want to die like this. In his own urine and in cold blood. Jungkook was about to plead for his life until he felt a sharp and painful push go into his side repeatedly. His eyes clouded as he tried to block the stabs his hands getting cut just as deep. Jimin stopped on the 36th wound he created and watched as the younger fell over to the side body shaking loosing blood at a rapid rate. Jimin left the room closing the door.

The walk to the older hyungs' room felt like eternity to him. Slowly pushing the door he only noticed one body in the room. Jin. It figures Yoongi would be at the studio on a night like this. It bothered Jimin none as he walked over to the bed straddling his hyung slapping him as hard as he could. Jin popped awake by the pain and stared up at a bloodied Jimin. His brotherly instincts coming forward before his fight or flight.

"Jimin what's wrong why are you covered in blood?!" Jin all but screeched earning him another slap. Jimin's eyes wide and unblinking watched as Jin tried to scoot up from under him. "Jimin you're scaring your hyung. Why are covered in blo-" Jin caught sight of the knife his face contorting into multiple emotions, confusion, realization,sadness, empathy, then fear.

"Where are the others Jimin, please don't tell me, please." Jin shook raising his hand trying to calm Jimin earning a lash from the knife. Jin withdrew his hand cradling it to his chest as tears dropped from his eyes. It was either fight or flight and Jin chose to fight swinging his left hand knocking Jimin off of him. He scrambled off the bed onto the floor running for the door opening it to catch sight of Yoongi only to be stabbed in the back. He gasped and stared at Yoongi tears running down his face.

"Leave." He managed to say loud enough as Yoongi caught sight of him. Jin gasped out in pain again as Jimin dragged the blade down pulling it out stabbing him again pulling his knife out again letting Jin's body fall forward and onto the hardwood floor face first.

Jimin stared at a frozen Suga breathing raggedly taking small steps forward to him. Suga backed up hitting the door before opening it and bolting out down the hall and out of sight. Jimin knew exactly where he was going and what he was going to do. He might as well be with his love one last time. The knife clanked to the floor as he made his way back into Namjoon's room pulling him into his embrace smelling his scent mixed with the other members blood. They wouldn't make fun of him any more, he helped his hyung out. He smiled into his neck nibbling and biting growing hard rutting against the older fondling him in his sleep. Jimin's eyes intensely watching Namjoon's facial reactions as his already parted lips trembled thinking it was apart of some wet fantasy. Jimin smirked kissing him climbing on top of him sucking harshly on his neck rutting against the older coming undone in no time on the older's clothes.

"I love you hyung." He gasped out calming down from his orgasm. His lip twitched again as he smiled at his parting gift on his hyung. Sperm, scratches, blood, swollen lips, hickeys, all of it his on his precious hyung. Sirens were heard in the distance and Jimin covered himself back up laying beside the sleeping figure one last time running his fingers through his hair.

"Goodbye hyung. Promise to visit me." Jimin said to himself as the front door was busted open.

Namjoon would forever be his and that's all that mattered.

Notes:

I'm sorry! Please forgive me!

Chapter 9: Cold Air (Sugamon ft Jimin)

Summary:

It was time for a visit.

Notes:

SugaMon/Jimin
Slow Nights follow up.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The door was slowly pushed open by Yoongi and a scared Namjoon. Yoongi knew Namjoon was afraid and rested his hand firmly on Namjoon's back. It was soothing and warm. They both took a deep breath calming their jitters as they stepped into the nearly vacant dorm. Namjoon remembered it like it was yesterday. The deep iron smell along with the deep smell of sex littering the dorm. It made his stomach queasy as he had to get his last items from the room. The room where they,the police, forcibly woke him up by snatching a bloodied Jimin from his bed. The room where he was also snatched from the bed and threw on the ground in. The room where they both where handcuffed and then shipped off to jail. Namjoon shook as he took another small step into the dorm. He didn't want to do it. He didn't want to relive the memories. The dark visions that haunted his deep sleep every night. With a quick turn to Yoongi he gave him a glance and walked out the dorm. Forget the rest of that stuff, he'd pay someone to come and get it. Finally down the hall away from the room Namjoon slid down the wall curling into himself wondering what had happen that night. What had made Jimin snap like that? To brutally murder Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook and paralyzing Jin. Namjoon just didn't know why, he couldn't see his precious Jimin committing such crimes. Jimin had done it though, even pleaded guilty in the court of law.
~
"I did it for my Namjoon-ah. Just for him because he's mine. They didn't deserve him, no one but me and only me. They were obstacles that needed to be thwarted and fucking dismantled. So I did it. It's a shame Jin hyung has to live like that. He should have bled out like Jungkook. I did it for Namjoon. I did it for me.
He is mine."
~
Namjoon heard Jimin's voice clear as day. The way he articulated and enunciated his words to the jury. No remorse was seen, no care, nothing but love for one person. Him. Namjoon. Tears started to fall down as he thought about how much they could have been doing together at this moment. The shows he and his brothers could have been on. The way they played in the vehicle. Everything they could be doing together lost in just a small time frame. It hurt so bad. Namjoon missed them so much, so very much. The tears still streaming down his face he looked up as Yoongi had stepped out of the dorm with two luggages. They made eye contact for a long time. The silence deafening to Yoongi and welcoming to Namjoon. A deep sigh escaped Yoongi's lips as he made his way forward towards the lump curled up on the ground. Yoongi dropped everything he had and engulfed the other in a tight desperate hug.

"It hurts I understand but please Namjoon. Please." was all that Yoongi whispered.

"Please."
~

"He tried to kill himself YOONGI! We have to go!" Namjoon all but screeched hysterically.

They had just gotten word of an unstable Jimin trying to off himself if he didn't see Namjoon. He wanted what was his, Jimin was absolutely furious that he didn't have visiting rights from the older. Jimin needed his hyung. His. His. He sat in his padded cell rocking back and forth clawing at the wall in misery. It wasn't fair at all. He had told them the truth had even gotten a plea deal. Jimin snorted at his ignorance, even though in 7 years time he would be out, he still hated it. Would Namjoon visit him for 7 years? Hell even a minute in one day? He doubted it heavily and groaned sadly. Namjoon would learn to forget Jimin and start loving someone else. Maybe he'd fall into Yoongi hyung's trap. Jimin's eye twitched as he thought about that possibility.

"I should have fucking killed him while he was running away. Fucking bitch." Jimin spat at the wall.

"Then you'd probably be in here longer than 7 years which isn't nearly enough time for a deranged killer like you." A honey voice Jimin knew right off the bat whispered. Eyes floating up to the little slot in the door he saw eyes. His favorite pair of eyes. Once the eyes disappeared he sprang up from the floor twirling his thumbs and a bounce coming from his heels.

Namjoon.

Jimin bounced happily from side to side in his room. Namjoon had come to visit him and it warmed his insides. Namjoon missed him, he could tell from his tone of voice. Disappointment, fear, anger, hope, an most importantly unspoken love. Jimin knew Namjoon's emotions like a book he carved into his brain heart and skin. He took pride and pleasure in knowing Namjoon more than Namjoon knew himself. Jimin immediately snapped out of his thoughts as the door opened and he was let out, attached to a pole yes,but let out.

"Down the hallway to the left down the hallway and then to the right come on move it Mr.Park. You only 15 minutes of visitation." The guard holding him said.

Jimin practically bolted in the directions the guard gave him tugging him along without any care. Once at visitation he saw his now pink haired love. Namjoon. As he looked over he saw Yoongi too. He should have known they wouldn't be able to be alone but he didn't care. Freeing his hands from the handcuffs and being warned verbally by multiple officers, Jimin finally made his way into the room. Silence took place as eyes pondered over his small muscular body. People had heard what he had done but a lot of people never seen him. Jimin didn't like the attention until he saw Namjoon lock eyes with him. His skin heated up and he sprinted over to the table tightly latching onto a unsuspecting Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah, oh have I've missed you. I've missed you so much." Jimin pulled back and kissed a wide-eyed Namjoon square on the lips. A guard blew a whistle signaling out Jimin's second warning and Jimin quickly sat in his seat a shit eating grin spread across his face.

Namjoon tried to smile but it failed as soon as he saw the bruise imprint around Jimin's neck. Yoongi sensed Namjoon's discomfort and held his hand under the table gently. Jimin noticed the small gesture and locked eyes with Yoongi. A heat slowly filling his face as he saw how tightly Namjoon was holding back.

"Let him go hyung." Jimin said through gritted teeth. "Let him go right now." Yoongi was quick to let Namjoon's hand go a chill wrapping around his small stature. Yoongi didn't want any problems right now. None at all. The talk didn't last long as 15 minutes started to dwell down faster and faster. There was only three more minutes left before Jimin blurted out menacingly to Yoongi, once Namjoon had bid his goodbye unable to see Jimin return to the thing called prison.

"Don't you ever stick your filthy dick in him again. No matter how much despair he's in, you don't make him right. He doesn't fucking belong to you Yoongi hyung. You thought I wouldn't have noticed how much different he was huh? You disgust me." Yoongi chuckled gently at the comment and tilted his head to the side.

"But when did you grow these balls Jimin? I thought you understood after I called the police you two would be no more. I'm helping him fill a void an loving him during this seven year process. Or did you forget that I have connections throughout this district and if I wanted to, I could get you out in a years notice." Yoongi raised an eyebrow as Jimin flattered a little. "You knew the consequences before hand. You knew how this would end when you killed them all. If you would have killed them right you wouldn't be in this predicament now would you? No, you wouldn't. You'd be right there on the king size mattress with US at our new place. Don't fuck up again Jimin. We'll be back next week. Calm this infatuation and possessiveness you have over Namjoon so you can come home earlier." With that Yoongi got up from the table and looked at Jimin before taking two steps and looking back.

"We both miss you."

With that he was gone.

Notes:

Comment!
Any pairing with Namjoon is welcomed!

Chapter 10: Keeping Calm (Bobby (Ikon)x Namjoon)

Summary:

Opposites really do attract it seems.

Notes:

BobbyXNamjoon

For Halie Blair

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Does he expect for me to not retaliate with a song? Does he think I'm a pussy?" Namjoon pushed his way into his shared bedroom with Yoongi.

"Huh hyung? Does he think I'm a fucking wuss? He just came out and he wants to act all big and tough so he can get some rep? Fuck out of here with that bullshit." Namjoon huffed angrily as he slammed his body into the chair provided for him at their desk.

Yoongi all but stared at Namjoon highly irritated as well. Yoongi knew how Namjoon and Bobby didn't get along it was always apparent whenever the other was around or mentioned. It made Yoongi sick to his stomach to even hear the younger's name as is. So Yoongi had a great idea and he smirked leaning forward.

"Show him what your really made of at the awards show tonight. Chew him out during your 'rap battle' with Zico. Surprise us all." Yoongi proposed and Namjoon all but jumped at the idea.

"That's perfect hyung. You're amazing!" Yoongi could only smirk as he saw Namjoon turn around in the desk and start furiously writing.
~
The award show quickly touchdown and Namjoon was steaming with energy to lay down his verse for the night. He knew it was killer and he chuckled happily. Bobby wouldn't mess with him anymore after this. Soon it was time for him to hit the stage and as he did his persona and charisma burst open as he opened his mouth. Spit slicked lips spilling beautiful woven rhymes for only one person at the awards show.

Bobby.

After everything was said and done Namjoon found himself with a hand clasped around his wrist as he was jerked to the side by a happy Yoongi. The excited talk was short lived when Namjoon felt his body being shoved forward. Whirling around he was face to face to a heated Bobby.

"That was utter shit." Bobby spat out harshly as he bumped Namjoon again walking away. "Fix your flow by the way."

That was the start of a long relationship of hatred and disgust. Everytime they saw each other it was nothing but hate filled words. The aura around them was never calm and the words were never sweet. Their respective groups fell into their feud behind closes doors. Neither grouped liked each other and sooner rather than later a big fight happened at an awards show after Bangtan won the award Ikon thought they deserved. This went on for over four months.

Then everything came to an abrupt stop when Namjoon was pushed up against the wall in his dressing room. Soft lips pressed against his and he found himself melting rapidly. A hand shot under his shirt rubbing up his stomach and flicking his nipple gently. He let out a stifled moan oxygen leaving his body quickly as the kiss deepened more and more. Finally his offender moved back and stared at his flustered figure.

Bobby.

Namjoon took a deep breath and stared at him for a moment. Bobby decided he did the wrong thing and started to back up slowly. A hand reached out and Bobby flinched involuntarily. Namjoon pulled bobby back towards his body connecting their lips again. Bobby relaxed into the kiss dominating Namjoon in no time feeling up his body. After a while of the intense make out session Bobby backed up and chuckled biting Namjoon's bottom lip.

"So all of this was just attraction I'm assuming?" Namjoon nodded his head still a little dazed from the kiss.

"It was and we all fought for nothing." A new voice said and multiple others all chanted in agreement. Namjoon and Bobby looked over to the side seeing their members staring at them and smiling mischievously. Namjoon groaned loudly and Taehyung was the first to shriek in excitement. Bobby chuckled and laid his head on Namjoon's shoulder holding him close.

"Let's take this slow yeah?" Bobby whispered.

"Yeah let's."

Notes:

Sorry for the wait love!

Chapter 11: Of Wet Tongues and Sunglasses (NamJin)

Summary:

Namjoon was always a good boy for his daddy Jin, Jin hoped.

Notes:

For a fine nsfw twitter user @bts_sin that completely zoned my life last night.
I hope this is something you were alluding too! If not I apologize!

NamJin
Warnings!
Daddy kink
Rimjob!!
Bottom Namjoon
All of the pink

The weird sunglass fetish lol!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Seokjin couldn't wait to get home and see his baby boy. He knew exactly how he left his lover and he expected for him to be exactly like that. Jin groaned gently already rock hard as he thought about the way those to tight pink cotton panties creased Namjoon's skin. The way Namjoon's cock strained against the fabric when he was riled up good and proper. The way those big pink glasses framed the younger's face preventing Jin of seeing the complete ecstasy on his baby boys face. Jin had to rely on sound and damn did Namjoon know how to breathe out the right moans to get him started.Those thoughts alone had Jin breaking every driving law in the book to get back to his baby boy. He couldn't wait any longer.
It was record time at how fast he made it to the house and cut off his car. He knew he'd probably have to take the bus tomorrow cause his transmission sure was jerking when he drifted into his driveway sweat trickling down his cheek. Jin was ready to see his baby boy damnit. As he jerked the main door open he heard a faint gasp and then a whimper.

"Daddy?" Jin had to really listen to figure out that his baby boy Namjoon was calling him. Jin didn't even bother to take off his shoes as be bombarded his way into his own house slamming the door behind him.

"Yes daddy is here baby." He announced breath caught in the back of his throat. Jin's eyes slowly scanned up his baby boy's body.

Long tanned legs contrasted with the silky pastel blue sheets, they were parted like the Red Sea. His eyes scanned up his luscious thighs staring at the cute pink pastel panties that trapped his cock. Jin's breathe caught in his lungs this time. There laid his precious baby boy splayed all open with HIS sweater on, it engulfed Namjoon's torso and was bunched up gently at his waist, almost like a drape. His eyes moved up the expanse of his torso biting his lips at at the long neck that was tilted to the side. Jin's eyes caught something small and white in Namjoon's mouth, he watched as Namjoon's lips parted slightly as he sucked in a lollipop Jin had bought him two days ago. Those big pink sunglasses making his own dick weep in his pants Jin wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans.

He couldn't wait.

Namjoon feigned an innocence so good Jin almost felt like he was the wrong one in the situation as he took a step forward.

"How's my baby boy been all by himself. Was he being good?" Jin rasped out roughly holding Namjoon's thighs open. A light whimper escaped the younger's lips as the lollipop rolled onto the bed.

"Joonie was being a big boy and did everything right daddy." He whispered out shyly looking away from Jin's glaring eyes.

"Is my baby boy lying to me? Does he need a punishment?" Jin teased raising up from his spot. A jolt in the bed was made and he felt the younger tug at his shirt. Jin looked down and saw tears stream down past the sunglasses.

"N-no! D-daddy! Joonie was being a very big boy! Joonie obeyed daddies rules! Joonie did!" He wept out back arching into his daddy.

"Ssssh baby ssssh daddy was just teasing. Daddy was just playing with you." Jin felt bad after he heard a small hiccup leave Namjoon's mouth.

"Let daddy make it up to you, yeah? Tell daddy what you want baby boy?" Jin started kissing and rubbing on his baby boy making the younger squirm and whimper.

"Anything my baby wants tell me joonie." Jin placed more love bites and kisses down Namjoon's neck making the other moan out gently, cute pink tongue sticking out the side of his mouth.

"Joonie wants daddy to eat me out." He said hesitantly gripping Jin's shoulders. A hum of approval was made as Jin slowly made his way down. A hand slipping up the sweater to play with his nipples as he sucked on Namjoon's thighs.

"Hold your legs up baby. Keep them up there and don't drop them." Jin commanded and Namjoon did.

Jin made quick work pulling off his shirt and snatching the pink panties to the side. Jin inwardly groaned at the sight before him. Namjoon clenched subconsciously as Jin made his way down to his pretty pink hole.

"Daddy is going to have a meal baby." Jin said as he swiped his tongue against the pink muscle. A deep gasp was made and Jin looked up to already see his baby boy quivering.

"D-da-" Namjoon gasped out a loud moan as Jin flattened his tongue and swiped all the way up only to push the tip of his tongue in wrapping his lips around the now puckering hole sucking and prodding. Jin let a deep moan come out causing the younger to clench around his tongue.

"DADDY! I can't! Mmmh! Ah!" Namjoon gasped out gripping his thighs harder to keep them open and up.

Jin only made his tongue go deep pulling out only to gather as much saliva as he could before delved back inside his baby boy. Jin's dick flat against the bed trapped against the mattress made for good friction as he fucked the younger open with his tongue. Jin let his eyes scan up as Namjoon clenched harder than last time. He saw his baby boy's body shuddering quite a lot as he forced as much of his tongue inside the younger.

"I CANT! DADDY PLEASE! D-daddy!" He moaned out body rocking into Jin's face. All Jin could do was chuckle as he watched his baby rock down onto his face.

He absolutely loved it.

Jin slowly pulled his tongue out when he felt Namjoon start to slowly seize up. He tsked at the younger as a deep whine emitted from his chest.

"Ah ah don't be so greedy baby boy. Daddy has a lot more in store for you." Jin smirked as he leaned forward and took the lollipop off the bed plopping it into his mouth. He hummed in appreciation.

"You taste exactly like this lollipop." Jin raised his eyebrow as he saw the younger turn his head.

"You played with yourself didn't you joonie?" Jin's voice was stern and Namjoon whimpered out a small plea.

"You lied to daddy. So now you'll be severely punished." Jin smirked as he leaned down.

"Severely."

Notes:

I really do apologize if it's short!

Chapter 12: Come Over (Can I?) (VMon)

Summary:

Namjoon really needed to see Taehyung.

Notes:

Taehyung and a needy Namjoon

Chapter Text

Namjoon pondered for a while looking at his phone and then his watch. He paced the span of his living room for the seventh time in 10 minutes. He didn't know if he should call the younger or if he should just stay at the house. It was 1:02 and Namjoon really needed to be with the younger. He wanted to be in Taehyung's embrace tonight. His skin itched for the younger's strong possessive grip.

Once he set his mind to it, Namjoon took a deep breath and picked up his cellphone. He hesitantly unlocked it and pressed on his recents. Taehyung's number being at the very top. Namjoon inwardly groaned at the thought of he younger shutting him down at this hour. Namjoon's slender finger pressed on the contact and the calling screen popped up. He took another deep breath as he raised the phone to his ear patiently waiting to see if the phone would be answered. A click and then a deep sultry sleepy voice answered him.

"Yea babe?" Taehyung rumbled out as Namjoon's breath hitched an octave up. Namjoon hesitantly bit his lip as he opened his mouth.

"Tae," Namjoon let out a shaky wisp of air,"can I come over? I really need to see you."

"Hmm? What was that baby?" Taehyung asked groggily. Namjoon took a deep breath to calm his nerves and said it louder this time.

"Can I come see you? You're on my mind." Namjoon blushed heatedly at the phone as he heard rustling on the other end.

"Of course baby." Taehyung chuckled sleepily. Namjoon let out a shaky happy breath as he reached for his bags and his car keys.

"You need to wake up for a little while." Namjoon bit his lip walking out of his door and locking his apartment down. "I really want to snuggle with you before we both drift to sleep."

Namjoon heard Taehyung's softly chuckle as some more rustling was made. A ruff sound emitted from Taehyung's side of the line as Namjoon speed off towards his lover. Namjoon started to breath shallowly into the receiver as his body tingled at the thought of his lover getting up just for him.

"How long will you be baby?" Taehyung asked voice sending shivers down Namjoon's back.

"3 minutes." Namjoon whispered.

"Mmmh I'll go open the door for you." Some more rustling was heard as he pulled into the driveway. As Namjoon cut off his car he saw Taehyung pull the door open with the phone pressed to his cheek, eyes dropped low. A deep chuckle echoed through the phone as he saw Namjoon.

"You're here a minute early." Taehyung said as Namjoon slide out of his car.

"I really needed to see you." Namjoon gasped out as Taehyung pulled him into the house landing a sweet kiss upon his lips.

"I needed to see you too." Taehyung smiled at Namjoon and gripped him tighter.

"Let's go to bed baby."

Chapter 13: Be Quiet (TOP(BigBang)xNamjoon)

Summary:

He always had to wait and frankly he was sick of it.

Or

Namjoon wants to talk to his boyfriend.

Notes:

Top (BigBang)XNamjoon
Mafia Au
Hurt/Comfort

For Kawaii_marshmellow

Chapter Text

Namjoon found himself to be the boyfriend of a top Mafia boss and he couldn't understand how any of this happened. He was presented with the most luxurious items he could have ever wanted and yet, he didn't. He just wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend which he could never do. He was always away on an important 'business' exchange and it was taking a toll on their relationship.

Namjoon couldn't take it anymore and he decided he needed to confront the older. Namjoon knew he was in a meeting right now so he waited in his office sitting in the main chair in the room, his boyfriend's. He wasn't going to take 'no' as an answer when he wanted to talk so Namjoon put on his hard face as the door opened slowly.

Namjoon took a deep breath as he saw Seunghyun walk in with his partner in business. He sneered a little and raised from his seat leaning over the desk. Namjoon leaned back up walking around the desk and stood in front of it, hands on his hips. He wasn't going to have this, no not right now. He really needed to talk and if the look on his boyfriend's face was anything to go by it wasn't going to be done without force.

"Namjoon, you need to leave for a moment." His deep velvety voice smoothed over Namjoon's eardrums. Another deep breath and Namjoon shook his head.

"We need to talk...TOP. Alone." Namjoon said with force looking over at his partner Jiyong.

"Well that talk will have to wait won't it?" Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

"No, it won't wait. Whatever you're doing will have to WAIT!" Namjoon hollered startling Seunghyun's partner.

"Excuse us GD." With that he was gone and they stared at each other for a long time.

Seunghyun's eyes turned dark and he briskly walked over to Namjoon pushing him on the desk. His thick big hands wrapping around Namjoon's neck squeezing a little. Namjoon started to breathe hard a little on edge at his disadvantage right now. He just wanted to talk to the other, not get choked out on the desk he did work on. Namjoon found his boyfriend's eyes and he squinted.

"We need to talk." Namjoon strangled out grabbing Seunghyun's wrist. Seunghyun let up and pulled Namjoon back onto his fist.

"We can talk but let me warn you, never and I mean never raise your voice at me again. Not while we are alone and not while we're around various others." Seunghyun said sliding into his chair.

"See this is what we need to talk about." Namjoon watched as Seunghyun started typing on his computer ignoring his existence.

"Top." Namjoon tried again.

"Do you even love me anymore? Cause you put your work before me an awful lot nowadays." Namjoon let out.

"Top..." He tried one more time. The clacking on the laptop only intensified as time slowly ticked by with his question unanswered. Namjoon for tired of the wait and huffed out.

"LISTEN TO ME AND GET OFF THIS DAMN COMPUTER!" Namjoon's unshed tears choked him up and he slammed the laptop screen down and grabbed Seunghyun's chin forcing it towards him. Seunghyun threw his seat back raising from it pulling Namjoon over the desk in one foul pull. Namjoon let out a squeak and clung onto his shirt.

"Keep your voice down when you talk to me and keep your hands off my face." Seunghyun growled out lowly staring blankly at Namjoon. Namjoon started to breathe hard in his hold and he quivered lightly.

"Do you not love me anymore?" Namjoon whispered out as he looked away to the side. He felt Seunghyun's heat leave him and he heard a chair swivel back into place. Namjoon didn't dare look at his lover tears beginning to fill his eyes. Namjoon wasn't going to cry in front of the other he needed to be alone. Namjoon bit his lip straightening his body off of the desk about to walk away. A hand found his wrist and jerked him into a lap. Opening up his laptop again Seunghyun rested his chin on Namjoon's shoulder. As he started typing away he pulled Namjoon into his chest more and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more than you'll ever realize." Namjoon heard the sincerity in his voice.

That made Namjoon smile gently. He did love him.

"I love you too."

Chapter 14: Studio Time (Poly Rapline)

Summary:

Yoongi couldn't believe his ears.

Notes:

YoongiXNamjoonXHoseok and a surprise

Smut

Kinks:
Voyeurism!
Gagging!
Slight Dirty Talking!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi deeply inhaled as the beat in the earphones amplified a certain voice in the backing track. His thighs quivered slightly as he turned the fourth knob up higher and scanned the other frequencies on order to lower the right ones. He wanted to hear this specific sound he hasn't heard before. Yoongi's lower lip twitched as the sound came out again this time louder. Was that Namjoon's groan deep within all of this? Yoongi turned the fourth bar volume as loud as it could go. Again the gruff sound of a moan penetrated his ears relentlessly and that made his skin start to clam up.

Shit. Not now. Any other time but not right now. Yoongi scanned over to his left catching Hoseok looking at him an eyebrow gently raised. Hoseok mouthed the words 'are you alright?', and all Yoongi could do was shake his head. He unconsciously licked his lips and took his earphones off leaning towards Hoseok.

"Hoseok...could you excuse Namjoon and I for a moment? I need to talk to him." Yoongi almost growled out. Hoseok held back a smirk that almost broke through and just nodded.

"How long will you need hyung?" Yoongi didn't want to think that saying had a double meaning to it.

"Give or take 40 minutes?" Yoongi knitted his brows together trying to look serious completely nailing it.

"Got it." With that Hoseok left the studio and silence set in as Yoongi turned to watch the back of Namjoon's head as he worked on his music. Slowly standing from his chair he leaned over Namjoon's shoulder hitting the space bar pausing his music.

"Hyung what the fu-" Yoongi's lips were on his in less than a millisecond and Namjoon shocked at first slowly responded to the kiss. A low moan coming from his throat as Yoongi ran his hand on his neck deepening the kiss.

Their tongues slid together perfectly as Namjoon arched his neck a little to let Yoongi get deeper. To make it more intimate and less needy. Namjoon's hands flew up to Yoongi's shirt tugging gently on it before he pulled back gasping for air. His already big pillow like lips were even more swollen and red as Yoongi latched onto his neck.

"Hyung." Namjoon gasped out trying to calm himself down enough to get oxygen in his lungs. "What got into you?" He mumbled running a hand against Yoongi's bulge.

"You," Yoongi huffed out stepping back and pulling Namjoon up and bending him over the free spot on their little shared desk roughly,"you and your fucking moans got me like this." Namjoon shivered as his pants and boxers were ripped down his ass and scrunched up his thigh.

"I didn't think you'd listen to it." Namjoon let out a small whimper as he heard the cap for the lube click open.

"Well you thought fucking wrong Namjoon." Yoongi growled out pouring some lube on his fingers and in between Namjoon's ass. Namjoon hissed as Yoongi slowly spread it around his hole deliberately letting the tip of his finger catch in the muscle.

"Hyung please just hurry up." Namjoon groaned wiggling his hips gently as Yoongi shoved his finger inside of him.

"Oh you're already prepped huh?" Yoongi huskily said skipping the process and adding some lube onto his dick. "Who'd you fuck earlier?" Yoongi asked lining up with Namjoon's entrance pressing the tip harshly against it. He heard Namjoon gasp out a name before he surged forward gently letting the tip slip in.

"Taehyung eh? Okay." Yoongi growled out smacking Namjoon's ass pulling the cheeks apart about to push all the way in.

The door swung open and in came Hoseok with his head tilted to the said mouth opening ready to say something. As soon as he stepped in his mouth dropped low eyes bulging.

"Shit." Yoongi groaned pulling back gently but Namjoon only whined and followed his hips. Yoongi looked down and sighed gently before he pushed forward stilling as he looked up shyly to Hoseok.

"C-close the door you idiot." Yoongi licked his lips as another whine erupted from Namjoon's mouth.

"Hyung please move." Namjoon whimpered rolling his hips backwards causing Yoongi to throw his head back and moan loudly. Hoseok quickly closed the door at that and locked it pushing his hand into his basketball shorts.

"Fuck him hyung," Hoseok's quivered,"fuck him like I'm not here."

Yoongi took that as a go and slammed into Namjoon making them both moan out wantonly. Yoongi set his pace quick not in the mood for the teasing searching for his orgasm. Hard slaps and loud moans filled the room as Yoongi clipped Namjoon's prostate. His back arched beautifully as he cried out thighs quivering. Hoseok's hand speed up in his shorts, eyes lowered into slits as he bit his lip hard watching the seen in front of him.

"Hyung!" Namjoon yelled out letting his head lull back onto his shoulder.

"Shit." Hoseok groaned out pushing his shorts all the way off.

"Shut up you're to loud Namjoon." Yoongi heatedly growled slamming harder into the younger watching as his ass jiggled at each thrust.

"Fuck! Yoongi I can't! I-," Namjoon started to babble nonsense and Yoongi rolled his eyes. Still rocking his hips forward Yoongi looked over to Hoseok who was vigorously jerking off.

"Come over here Hoseok, fill his mouth. Shut him the fuck up." Yoongi commanded and he didn't have to tell him twice.

Hoseok stopped his hand movement and walked over towards Namjoon's side and Yoongi stepped back dragging Namjoon's upper half off the table. Hoseok made his way in front of the younger and leaned on the desk biting his lip as Yoongi reached forward and wrapped his fingers in Namjoon's hair jerking his head up.

"There now you can shut up. Suck his dick Namjoon like you suck me."

Namjoon looked up at Hoseok, eyes glazed over in nothing but pleasure as he opened his mouth and leaned his head forward capturing the tip between his thick lips. Hoseok groaned loudly and wrapped both his hands in the younger's hair as Yoongi still chanted his hips into the other. Namjoon sunk down on Hoseom's member moaning at how much his mouth coming back up slowly only to drop back down faster.

"Fuck!" Hoseok yelled throwing his head back biting his lip harder hips surging forward on their own.

Namjoon choked around him as he pushed all the way in his throat. Namjoon whimpered and gagged as Hoseok started to fuck his mouth harder following his own rhythm as Yoongi gave his final thrusts into the younger cumming deeply inside of him. Yoongi swiveled his hips one last time before pulling out and sitting on the chair watching as Namjoon fell to the floor still thoroughly getting mouth fucked.

"Swallow around him Namjoon suck his fucking dick." Yoongi moaned out eyes hoody from an intense orgasm.

Namjoon listened to Yoongi swallowing around Hoseok as he pushed further into his throat wrapping the younger's head in his arms and holding it down to his pelvis. Saliva started to pool out of Namjoon's mouth as his body shook needing air and he came on himself hands coming up to Hoseok's thighs as he shook harder his orgasm damn near taking his breath away from him. Hoseok pulled back only to cum deeply in Namjoon's throat collapsing on the desk and Namjoon drank as much as he could.

"Fucking hell Namjoon," Hoseok gasped out as he finally caught his breath,"where'd you learn to suck dick like that?" Namjoon looked up and sheepishly smiled wiping the tears and mucus from his face with his shirt gently sitting on the floor.

"I let him practice on me." A new voice said. Everyone turned their heads towards the door and Taehyung leaned on the doorframe a big smirk laying upon his lips.

"And I believe it's my turn wouldn't you say?"

Notes:

*smiles brightly*

Chapter 15: Taking It Out (KookieMonster)

Summary:

It wasn't suppose to be like this.

Notes:

JungkookXNamjoon

TRIGGER WARNING(S)!!!!
Really you might want to skip this!
ORAL RAPE

Seriously! Even the main tag has rape/non-con.

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The others sat in the living room cackling at some mistake the younger made. Everyone was laughing, except Namjoon. He watched as Jungkook screwed his eyes shut to calm whatever was broiling beneath his skin. Whether if it was tears or aggression he knew the little smile on his face was fake. Namjoon could read his members like his favorite book, and he knew Jungkook wasn't here for any of it. Namjoon saw Jungkook's leg twitch as well as he saw his chest tighten.

Oh.

Jungkook was about to cry Namjoon figured as the boy squeezed his eyes tighter. It was time to take action and stop this immediately before Jungkook could actually let out some tears. Namjoon looked around for a moment as they settled down but then Taehyung popped up laughing again, which in turn made everyone else chuckle. Over it, Namjoon cleared his throat and leaned forward making the couch creak a tad. His voice came out harsher than he would have liked it too.

"Stop making fun of his mistake. We all make mistakes and frankly you all are taking it to far." He heard a tsk and his eyes found Jin's.

"We all make mistakes yes so why should we stop laughing about it? It's to make less tension."

"Because HYUNG some people don't find it to be that fucking hilarious, some people care." Namjoon sneered as the members grumbled and started to leave the room.

"Namjoon you're not as fun anymore. Fix that." Hoseok said walking away too and was soon followed by the rest of the member.

Multiple doors closed and locked and Namjoon sat back against couch sighing. He was happy he shared a room with the younger cause if not, he was pretty sure he was locked out any room for tonight. Namjoon glanced over at Jungkook and saw the tall tell sign of tears at the brim of his eyes. Namjoon's upper lip twitched as leaned to his side.

"I'm sorry I didn't step in so-" Jungkook got up from his seat going into their shared room closing the door gently.

Namjoon sat back on the couch and ran his hand down his face. Namjoon took a deep breath and stood up not even bothering to turn the tv off. He made his way into the room gently closing the door behind him as he saw Jungkook staring at the floor sadly his hands clasped together tightly.

"Hyung was I really that bad?" Jungkook asked and looked up at Namjoon.

"No, they were just being assholes." Namjoon walked over to the younger kneeling before him sitting on his heels. Namjoon reached out and held Jungkook's hand as the younger's head dropped again.

"You're just saying that because they were being mean to me. You don't have to lie." The room felt cold around Namjoon as he heard what Jungkook claimed.

"No I'm saying this because it's true kookie. You did fantastic! Really! The small mistake won't cause any harm to you or us as a group. I'm telling you they were just being assholes." Namjoon droned on.

"It seems like they hate me hyung. They kept going and going like it was actually trying to mess up and they covered it up with laughter. They hate me don't they." Jungkook started to shake. Namjoon immediately felt bad for stepping in too late.

"They love you! We love you Jungkook! Don't you ever think like that anymore."

"It doesn't seem like it." Pulling his hand away Jungkook wiped the tears that had fallen from his eyes.

Namjoon was a little exasperated and stuck on what to do. So he did what he felt was right and raised up on his knees pulling the younger's face up. He whispered a small 'we love you' as he pressed his lips against the younger's closing his eyes gently before pulling back to look at the younger. Jungkook was sitting there in shock as his cheeks blossomed into a bright red.

"I don't believe it." Jungkook mumbled out still bright in the face. Namjoon leaned forward again and gave him a small kiss on the lips and then the cheek.

"But we do Jungkook." Namjoon simply explained.

"If you love me give me another kiss hyung." Jungkook said shyly. "It felt nice."

Namjoon was hesitant but in the end he figured why not? They had all kissed each other once upon a time, this time would be no different. He raised up on his knees again placing his thick lips on the younger's and kissed him gently. When he was about to pull back Jungkook leaned forward and kept the kiss connected. Namjoon opened his eyes and saw the younger with his eyes tightly shut. He heard a faint whimper as Jungkook pressed harder against his lips. Namjoon just let the younger take out his sadness in the kiss and kissed him back.

A tongue pushed against his lips and he opened up for the younger. Jungkook roughly pushed pass and started to explore his hyung's mouth ripping his hands from Namjoon's and pushing them into his hair. Namjoon shook startled and tried to pull his head back only to be pushed deeper into the kiss. He moaned out a surprise gasp and placed his hands on Jungkook's thighs. He didn't expect for it to turn out like this. Namjoon tried to talk in the kiss but Jungkook nipped at his tongue making it bleed. Namjoon yanked his head back yelping as he looked up at a heated Jungkook.

"What the hell?" Namjoon uttered out shocked as he stared at the younger. Jungkook was no longer sad, more so he looked dark and scary.

"Hyung, I'm so hard. If you loved me you'd fix it." Jungkook huskily announced yanking Namjoon's head forward grinding his clothed dick against the others face. Namjoon tried to pry himself from the others grip. A groan escaped Jungkook's mouth as he pushed harder against Namjoon's face.

"Jungkook stop this isn't right." Namjoon gasped out as Jungkook quickly stood up making his body surge backwards into the other bed. Namjoon was trapped between a body and a mattress. His heart accelerated as Jungkook stepped on his hands. Namjoon whimpered out in pain as Jungkook pushed his hips forward some more.

"It is right hyung. You love me don't you? Take care of me." Jungkook growled out yanking Namjoon's head back so he could slip his shorts below his dick. "Get me off with your mouth namjoonie." Jungkook's voice turned dark as he pressed it against his mouth.

"Open up bitch." Namjoon looked up at Jungkook unable to do anything else as he parted his lips. Namjoon was scared of Jungkook's strength as his arms were being crushed, his legs trapped below his body.

Namjoon sucked the tip in trying to focus on anything but the maknae's dick in his mouth. A thought lasted only a second as Jungkook surged forward head thrown back as Namjoon gagged around him. Jungkook pulled back a little before he thrusted forward again. It made Namjoon gag harder this time. Jungkook kept thrusting forward low moans leaving his parted lips as he fucked Namjoon's wet mouth. Namjoon felt bile start to rise up as precum started to stain his taste buds. It caused him to gag even more. Jungkook groaned wrapping his hand in Namjoon's hair pushing him down to the base of his dick. In turn it forced the rest of his dick pass the muscle in Namjoon's mouth landing him in his throat. Tears stared falling from Namjoon's eyes as he couldn't breathe. Mucus was rapidly following from his nose as he slowly started to turn white. Namjoon quivered in fear that he was going to die like this, getting mouth fucked by the younger. Until Jungkook pulled back as he was looking down at him. Namjoon puked everything that came up on himself and Jungkook.

"You're so disgusting namjoonie." Jungkook tsked and forced himself back into Namjoon's mouth before he could even finish puking.

"Fuuuuuck." Jungkook moaned out as the puke back traveled and came out of Namjoon's nose.

"You look so fucking hot." Jungkook whispered out as he stroked deeper.

Namjoon's eyes rolled into the back of his head as each of his openings were filled an he couldn't breathe at all. Jungkook pulled back out causing even more puke to fall out of Namjoon's mouth. Jungkook waited a while until everything stopped and Namjoon looked up at him with red eyes and mucus, puke, and tear stained cheeks.

"Don't worry namjoonie. I'm almost there." Jungkook shoved his dick back into Namjoon's mouth as he watched his dick disappear again. Namjoon's throat still constricted around the younger as he was roughly mouth fuck. A deep groan and rapid pants started to leave Jungkook's mouth as his thrust became erratic and more forced.

"FUCK!" Jungkook lodged his dick as deep as it could go into Namjoon's throat filling it with his cum hips still. As he calmed down he pulled out of Namjoon's throat settling in his mouth.

"Swallow and don't throw it up." he rasped out and Namjoon cried swallowing what was in his throat.

Jungkook smiled and pulled out his softening member tucking it back into his shorts. Jungkook stepped back off of Namjoon's hands and looked at himself. He scoffed as he looked at Namjoon's form on the floor. He was a hot mess, mucus, puke, semen, and saliva riddled his form and Jungkook laughed at him.

"Damn hyung you look fucking hot like this." He sat on the bed watching the older shiver against himself.

"I was just trying to help you." Namjoon croaked out tears falling faster now.

"Why?" Namjoon asked throat in total shambles. Namjoon looked up at Jungkook's figure on the bed.

"Mmmmmh I don't know hyung." Jungkook stared at the older.

"I don't know."

Notes:

I know some of you have sick fantasies. I'm just here to deliver them.

Chapter 16: It's Natural (Sexy Days) (BangMon)

Summary:

The week was never drab for them.

Notes:

Yongguk and Namjoon!

A request filled for

 

ButterflyBbobbo

(Sorry for the wait!)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

'Casual' Mondays were always slow and uneventful for them. So they had to spruce it up just a tad in their own way. What better way to fill a boring day with beautiful sex? Even though they didn't put their all into it on this particular day, it always satisfied the droned boring day.

A moan filled the bedroom lowly as Namjoon's back arched lightly off the bed. A faint whimper escaping his lips as Yongguk pushed in slowly. The stretch causing both of them to turn into a panting mess. Namjoon was always tighter than usual on Mondays and Thursdays. It was something they could never figure out. Yongguk pushed in again rocking his hips gently into the younger. It felt amazing and hearing the noise Namjoon made always made him shiver. Namjoon was his and only his and that set his blood a fire.

It always took everything within Yongguk to keep the slow pace. He didn't want to ruin the mood they had already set but this was Namjoon. The way his body twisted under his. The way his neck stretched up slowly as he gripped the pillow. His tan body contrasting against the silk black sheets. The sweet that stained his entire body.

Everything.

Everything had Yongguk pushing closer to his end. He thrusted into Namjoon deeply one fast stroke for the evening needed to be made. He couldn't hold back this time. That thrust sent Namjoon over the edge quickly. His body tensed up as Namjoon arched perfectly into his chest. That caused Yongguk in turn to come deeply within Namjoon with a deep grunt. Yongguk slide down on top of Namjoon kissing him several times before wrapping him in his arms and drifting off to sleep just like the younger.

Mondays were his second favorite.
~
Tuesdays were weird to Namjoon at first. He didn't understand his boyfriend's little fetish, but he went with it. 'Tickle Teasing Tuesday' was what this day was all set up for. There was no sex, just tickling and teasing. Sometimes the teasing turned into heated kisses to fingered rimjobs but they never went all the way. Namjoon, even though he enjoyed the day, he always felt cheated each time.

He wanted to feel full after each session and that was just something he couldn't get. Namjoon even tried to seduce Yongguk sometimes when he really needed it. Always failing at it, one day Namjoon just begged and begged. In the end he was only given a small peck and a smirk from Yongguk's lips.

To say Tuesdays were Namjoon's least favorite was an understatement.
~
Wednesdays, oh how they were filled with absolutely NOTHING. After all the sexual tension was built up on Tuesday, this was Namjoon's way of getting back at Yongguk. The older couldn't touch, kiss, hold, fondle, grope, hell even if he bumped him on accident it was a big no. Essentially a big FUCK YOU to Yongguk for Tuesday. Yongguk deemed this day as 'Depriving You' Wednesday. There was absolutely nothing he could do about it, so he always watched some old porno they made when they first started doing this type of setup. Namjoon figured it out one day and threatened to delete each and every file if he saw him looking at it again. That threw Yongguk off balance for a while but he understood.

He was to suffer because he made Namjoon suffer.
~
'Ride it in costume' Thursdays always made Namjoon cackle in happiness. It was both of their ideas to come up with such a silly concept but the sex was amazing. This time Namjoon dressed up as a pink little bunny. A little bunny tail taped thoroughly to his lower back as he wiggle his booty in front of the fire fighter Yongguk dressed up as. Namjoon made little noises acting like he was a bunny and hopped forward slightly his white hair falling into his face.

"Please save me mister firefighter I don't want to die." Namjoon happily bounced around the room teasing Yongguk before it all came down to it.

In the end Namjoon found hisself fully seated on top of Yongguk's dick. He panted and whimpered each and everytime he bounced up and down by himself. No help was needed as Namjoon continued to support and skewer himself on Yongguk. His breath hitched each and everytime he hit his prostate himself. Yongguk laid under him a moaning mess at the feeling of Namjoon around him clenching each time he pushed down.

Sometimes Yongguk couldn't control himself and his hips surged upwards into Namjoon causing a discontinued rhythm and sloppy fucking to ensue. Those were the best days when Yongguk lost himself in the heat of the moment. Costumes aside, the way Namjoon rode him like he was the last man alive always made Yongguk cum embarrassingly fast. Namjoon was such a slut for his dick and it showed especially on this day.

"You saved me tonight." Namjoon would always end up saying something so sexual after everything was finished.

Yongguk loved it because then it was his turn to ruin the younger.
~
'Beg for it' Fridays were Yongguk's absolute favorite. No other day could compare to this day at all. To see Namjoon on his hands and knees on the floor crawling towards him with the largest puppy eyes made his dick an angry red. Yongguk put on a show as well as he had already shed off all of his clothes except for his boxers, his dick standing in view of the younger waiting to be taken.

"Hyung please." Namjoon quivered nuzzling his cheek against the large bulge his boyfriend harbored.

"Hyung let me suck it please. I need it in my mouth." Namjoon pleaded again as Yongguk moved his hips to the side away from Namjoon's eager mouth.

"Beg for it. Tell me how much you want it." Yongguk rasped almost at the edge as he saw Namjoon's eyes glisten with needy tears. With those words being said Namjoon set himself into action. If he really wanted it Namjoon made sure he got it.

Namjoon received it.
~
'Cooling Down' Saturdays were for just that. To calm down from the high they had Friday. They usually had sex until the early morning of cooling down Saturdays so it the day was welcomed. Even though the rules could be broken on this day, they usually stuck to what the day was for. To enjoy each other's company and actually watch a movie without it leading to sex. It was nice that both their libidos were the exact same, it let their relationship prosper.

Saturdays were Yongguk's overall favorite.

~
'Talk about it' Sundays, they were an earful of just Namjoon nagging about Tuesdays sometimes. Yongguk watched him walk back and forth smiling at the younger as he got bright red. He pleaded his case over and over again about how Tuesday was for them to enjoy the rest of the week without breaking Namjoon and himself. Constant sex wasn't good for anyone and Yongguk had to explain that to the younger each and every Sunday. Namjoon caved like always saying he understood but damn was it torturous.

Sometimes talk about it Sundays resulted in them kissing gently. There was nothing to be said except the promise of a casual Monday to rear it's head. Cooling down Saturdays made it even better for Casual Mondays because they hadn't had 'legit' sex in over 48 hours. Talk about it Sundays let them get their feelings out and it always ended with deep kisses of promised love.

Their weekdays were always adventurous.

They loved it.

Notes:

Remember to request what you want! You can also start requesting on twitter

@Red_brownbunni5

Chapter 17: Rockabye (Namseok)

Summary:

Namjoon had to wait to get what he wanted.

Notes:

HoseokXNamjoon
Smut
Warning(s)?
Daddy Kink
Hybrid kitty Namjoon

For BangtanMolk

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Baby what you got planned tonight? Cause I was thinking maybe you could come and put me to sleep." Namjoon whimpered out into the phone. He heard a faint moan from the other end of the phone.

"I'll do what you want me to do. I'll do as you wish as long as you put me to sleep." Namjoon let out huskily his body shivering at the groan that came from the phone.

"I need you deep in me. So good for me daddy, please." Namjoon whimpered out again this time even more needy.

"Fuck. Give me ten baby and I'll be right over." Hoseok said rustling about. "Get ready for me baby." He growled and hung up the phone.

Namjoon jumped up from his bed running towards his main door unlocking it and swishing his tail behind him happily. Namjoon felt really hot tonight and he knew his heat was about to rear it's ugly head. He wanted to satisfy it before it could even turn him into a literal mess. Hoseok was the only person Namjoon trusted with his kinks and that's why he decided to call him. Namjoon skipped into his room an intense heat washing over him forcefully. He whimpered and hunched over his skin going sensitive and raw. Damn, he was to late this time. His tail quivered around his waist and his ears twitched and flattened onto his head.

"Hyung," Namjoon moaned out lowly,"please hurry." His insides began to churn harshly as he felt the wetness between his ass cheeks spoiling his favorite pink boxers. Namjoon groaned in distaste as he rolled over onto his stomach becoming painfully hard. His body quivered as he slowly made his way towards the bedroom flopping on the bed raising his hips as high as he could manage. He needed his hyung and he needed him now.

Faintly in the distance he heard tires pull up and a car door opening and closing. His ears perked up in happiness as he raised up on his arms back arching beautifully. Deep gasps filled the air as his ear turned slightly to the side listening to the quickened footsteps. It was Hoseok! The door flew open and he mewled loudly as the door shut.

"Baby girl?" Hoseok growled out sliding his shoes off.

"Daddy~" Namjoon mewled out again unconsciously bending lower to present himself better. A couple of more seconds later and the door was pushed open swiftly.

"Fuck." Hoseok said under his breath already teasing his shirt off.

"How long baby girl? How long have you been wet for me?" He asked unbuckling his pants slipping them off along with his boxers, dick proudly standing on hard.

"Too long daddy. Way to long." Namjoon moaned out wiggling his ass. Hoseok marveled at Namjoon's firm ass in his pink boxers and slammed a hand down on the round flesh. Namjoon's back arched lower as he threw his head back already panting loudly.

"Please daddy just fuck me please!" Namjoon cried out as Hoseok landed his hand on the other ass cheek. Hoseok hummed as he scooted onto the bed pressing his erection against Namjoon's thigh.

"Tell me what you want daddy to do baby girl. Tell me again." Hoseok bit his lip pressing his thumb on the wet spot. Eyes slowly taking in Namjoon's deep curve. Hoseok whimpered landing another smack on the firm cheeks. Namjoon moaned out again pushing back hips rolling onto Hoseok's dick.

"Just please fuck me daddy! Please! I'm so hot and ready for you. Please. Oh please daddy I've been such a good little girl for so long." Namjoon all but cried out huskily thighs shaking. Hoseok smirked and pulled Namjoon's boxers off swiftly pressing the tip against his pink hole.

"Well then daddy has to put his little girl to sleep now. Hold onto the pillow baby. Daddy is pushing in." As soon as Namjoon gripped the pillow Hoseok surged forward jolting himself within Namjoon. He stilled immediately as Namjoon cried out claws ripping the pillow case. Loud panting commenced in the room as Hoseok left no room for Namjoon to adjust stomach already tightening at the heat.

"My little girl forgot to mention she was in heat,yeah?" Hoseok moaned out as he gripped Namjoon's hips thrusting madly.

"Ah! I-" Namjoon couldn't remember what he was about to say as a long mewl escaped his mouth when Hoseok hit his prostate.

"Your so hot and so wet you should have told me."Hoseok pushed his body onto Namjoon's going as deep as he could get. A choked sob left Namjoon's lips as he felt fuller than ever before. Namjoon started to slightly cry as Hoseok's heat left his back and a hand came down on his ass. Still deeply stroking Hoseok growled and bit his lip until it was raw.

"Look at me baby girl leaking on daddy's dick like a little slut," Hoseok's hand came down watching Namjoon's ass jiggle,"you're such a slut calling me late at night to fill you up." Another slap landed.

"What was it? To put you to sleep?" Another slap landed and a deeper stroke hand Namjoon landing flat unable to hold himself up anymore. Tears and saliva stained the sheets under him as he cried out in ecstasy.

"Daddy! I-" Namjoon released all over the bed sheets and himself clenching around Hoseok so hard he had to stop moving. Small ruts could only be made as Namjoon milked Hoseok for all he was worth. Loud moans filled the room as Hoseok landed on last slap falling forward on top of Namjoon.

"Shit," Hoseok groaned out slipping out of Namjoon and kissing his neck,"when did you go into heat?" He asked now sounding concerned. It took a while for Namjoon to answer throat scratching.

"About 15 minutes before you came." Hoseok hummed and kissed Namjoon's cheek tickling behind one of his ears.

"When do you want your next round?" Hoseok asked as Namjoon's tail came to rest around Hoseok's waist.

"When can you get it back up daddy?" Namjoon breathed out. He felt a smirk as Hoseok slowly left his back.

"That was such a silly question baby girl. Hands and knees facing me. This time I'll get you off from you just sucking me dick alone." Hoseok smacked Namjoon's ass one more time as Namjoon whimpered gently.

"Let's go."

Notes:

Sorry for the wait I had a small vacation going on.

Chapter 18: Late Nights (SugaMon ft. Jimin)

Summary:

Yoongi wanted to ease Namjoon's chaotic mind.

Notes:

This is before Cold Air and after Slow nights.

YoongiXNamjoon mentioned Jimin

Slow build up to non graphic smut

For Insixht!!!

Cause I enjoy your work and I want you to enjoy mine! Mwuah!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon curled against Yoongi's figure in the hotel room they both bought. After last weeks incident nothing felt right and the prospect of being alone hunted Namjoon to his core. He didn't want to believe his group had basically died, literally. Jimin, Seokjin and Yoongi being the only victors in this feat. And Seokjin was slowly loosing with his depression from being paralyzed by the legs. It hurt Namjoon's mind and soul. To think that someone he loved someone he cherished could snap and kill. Namjoon never thought of Jimin as a cold blooded killer. But he thought back to what Jimin whispered in his ear countless times.

"I love you hyung. I'll do anything to keep you happy and warm. You're mine."

Namjoon found it sweet, hell endearing, it felt right to be loved my Jimin. He guess it wasn't suppose to feel right at all. Even with Jimin locked up for the murders of Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok, Namjoon still loved the other. Psychotic or not, Jimin meant the world to him. He wanted to be held by the younger snuggled and told that it's going to be alright. Instead he was in the grasp of his hyung Yoongi. His small frame held it's own type of beauty, with pale skin and little muscle tone. Yoongi was no Jimin though and it made Namjoon squirm. Not in distaste but in fear, fear that Jimin would some how figure out that he was laying beside another man. Fear that Jimin wouldn't love him anymore due to the fact that his body shared the same bed as another male. Namjoon deemed himself just as psychotic at his own thoughts.
~I shouldn't feel like this. I should feel comforted.~ He thought as he looked up at Yoongi's some what stoic sleeping face. Namjoon swallowed thickly as he scooted back an slowly rose into a sitting position. He needed some air and being coped up in the stuffy hotel room was to much. Namjoon tip-toed away from the bed slowly opening the balcony door and sitting outside close to the rail.

Namjoon would be lying if he said he didn't think about jumping off. He often did, especially that night everything happened. Each death felt like something he could have prevented, something he could have stopped if he chuckled just a little genuinely or if he just told Jimin how it was okay. But Namjoon didn't he bottled it up until it hurt himself and made Jimin so angry to the point he thought, death was the only acceptable punishment. Hot tears began to stream down his face as happy memories bombarded his mind. A choked sob finding it's way through as Namjoon's hand covered his mouth.

He was a fucking mess.

A pale hand slithered into his view holding out a piece of tissue. Namjoon thankfully took it and blew his nose head dropping into his hand after he finished. He couldn't stand to look at Yoongi's sour expression. Namjoon knew what the older was thinking and he just didn't want to hear it anymore. He didn't want to hear the truth about how he needed to get over the younger. He just couldn't. Again, Yoongi's hand reached over and cupped Namjoon's face raising it slowly. They both met eyes after a moment and Namjoon let out the biggest sigh.

"Come. I'll make you feel better okay?" Namjoon's eyes bucked but he simply nodded following his hyung back into the hotel room.

"On the bed joon-ah." Namjoon obliged as he watched Yoongi lock the balcony door and close the blinds. The room was now blanketed in nothing but black. Faint breathing filled the room as he heard Yoongi leisurely stroll towards the bed. Another deep sigh left lips but this time it wasn't from him. Namjoon was nervous and slightly shaking as the black mass he had been following finally settled in front of him. Namjoon's lip twitched as a hand slowly smoothed across his cheek hesitantly.

"Do you want hyung to take the pain and guilt away? Just for one night?" Yoongi huskily asked as he dipped his finger into Namjoon's to loose of a pink t-shirt.

Namjoon shivered out a small yes as Yoongi's free hand cupped his jaw. Namjoon's eyes doubled in size as the bed side lamp was turned on and Yoongi was looking at him with so much care and lust. That's how Jimin use to look at him. Namjoon physically shook his head as Yoongi leaned down just a smudge to look directly into Namjoon's eyes.

"He completely ruined you didn't he." It was more of a statement than a question. Either way Namjoon didn't answer.

Yoongi's thumb pressed against Namjoon's lower lip before he pushed it slowly into the younger's mouth. He commanded Namjoon to suck as he peppered kissed along his jawline. Namjoon tensed up for a moment before sucking on the heavy object in his mouth. Body slowly heating up at the finger on his tongue Namjoon held back unsuccessfully a whimper. Yoongi grunted in satisfaction as be worked his mouth onto Namjoon's clavicle dipping into the crease it made. Another whimper was heard and Yoongi slowly slid his thumb out watching as Namjoon followed his movements. Yoongi tsked at the younger and held his body back firmly placing his hands on his shoulders.

"No Namjoon don't be so eager. Feel it out first." Namjoon nodded breathing heavily and ran his tongue against his bottom lip.

"Hyung,"he rasped out,"please I need to forget, or at least forget for now." Yoongi looked at Namjoon slowly before he grunted his response.

"If that's what you want."

"It is."

"Then I'll give it to you."

Yoongi leaned forward brushing his lips against the younger's before taking what he wanted. Yoongi set the pace and Namjoon had a hard time following it clinging desperately to Yoongi's shirt. A guttural moan escaping from Namjoon as he was pushed back onto the bed roughly. Yoongi bit his bottom lip causing him to gasp. A smirk landed on Yoongi's face as he saw Namjoon flushed a light pink under him.

"You look fucking gorgeous. Now I can see what he saw." Yoongi quickly scooped down before Namjoon could register what he just said.

A cold hand pushed it's way up into Namjoon's shirt bring it up and over his head only breaking the kiss momentarily. Another moan sounded off as Yoongi twisted the dark nipples Namjoon had. Namjoon shook hard under Yoongi and all he could do was chuckle.
"So sensitive." He whispered out as he did it again. Another moan erupted from the younger under him.
"Hyung... Please." The more Namjoon begged the more Yoongi teased and played with his nipples before Namjoon was on the verge of tears. His dick now painfully hard Yoongi leaned down capturing the very sensitive nubs with his fingers. A little tug an twist had Namjoon's back arching an him keening loudly.

"Hyung please! I need you!" Namjoon all but yelled.

"How do you want it? Hmm tell me." Namjoon groaned and reached down cupping Yoongi's erection before slowly rubbing it.

"I need you inside of me deeply hyung please! Fuck me so hard I forget my own name." Yoongi couldn't do anything else but accept.

After Namjoon finally opened his legs wide enough, Yoongi settled gently between his thighs. He stared down at Namjoon's sweat glistened form and smiled as he ran a finger down his shaft and balls poking at the muscle Namjoon really wanted him in. A big moan escaped Namjoon's parted mouth as saliva slowly slipped down. A faint whimper was heard as Yoongi moved around grabbing a condom from his wallet, (Sex wasn't anything hard to come by for him so he made sure he had some on him at all times). A small packet of lube was pulled out and Namjoon stared at the ceiling stomach quivering.

Namjoon had never thought about having someone else's dick up his ass after Jimin, no ones. This was a surprise he was all to happy to welcome at the moment. He still felt wrong yes, but the way Yoongi treated him gently made everything better.

The first push into Namjoon made Yoongi double over at how tight he was. Even after he had worked several fingers in, Namjoon was just so damn tight around him. It heated his body to his core and he could have sworn he saw the angels religious people use to talk about. Soon his hips were rocking into a fierce pounding and Namjoon's upper body was all over the bed.

"Yoongi! YOONGI! Aahh~ Yoooongi!" His name rang like a beautiful song leaving Namjoon's lips as he abused his prostate over and over again.

"Hyung, hyu- I ca-" Namjoon's words cut off on themselves as he twisted his upper body into an unspeakable position as he came on himself and on Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't stop though, he had something to do. He had to make Namjoon forget his name and he planned on succeeding on his task. An oversensitive Namjoon was something Yoongi thought he would never see as he flipped the younger into his hands and knees. Namjoon was fucking purring and mewling at how deeply Yoongi was in him. His body turning into a limp noodle after a particular hard thrust had him sending them both over the edge. A strangled cry left Yoongi's lips as he slowly pulled out of Namjoon doing his best not to hurt the other. Namjoon's figure collapsed to the bed as Yoongi discarded the soiled goods. A hard smack landed on Namjoon's ass as Yoongi laid beside him expressionless.

"What's your name and how do you feel?" Yoongi asked. A snore answered his question and all he could do was smile.

Yoongi loved Namjoon just as much as Jimin and he couldn't wait to tell him that he knew Jimin's plans.

He knew all along.

Notes:

Requests are being worked on, some give me better inspiration than others. But you're requests will be fulfilled I promise!

Chapter 19: Solid Touches (NamGi)

Summary:

Yoongi was heated because of Namjoon. He had to fix it.

Notes:

YoongiXNamjoon
Genre-Jealousy/Smut

For btsgirl19

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi watched with a downcast glare as Namjoon hung onto Hoseok like he was his last life line. The pair moved around in sync at the fanmeet and all Yoongi could do was scoff. He was annoyed yes but he tried to contain his growing anger. As the fanmeet slowly kicked into gear, the touching became more apparent. Hoseok leaned onto Namjoon pinching his cheeks. Taehyung came over once every blue moon just to blow kisses to Namjoon. Hell, Namjoon was even pulled into Jin's lap.
Yes, everyone touched each other, but it was just the way the members went at it. Especially his 'boyfriend,' Namjoon. It was like he initiated most of the interactions, that could also be Yoongi's mind playing with him though. Funny thing was Namjoon never came over there to him. Not even once to give some type of acknowledgement. Yoongi snapped out of it once a fan kneeled in front of him. He'd have to speak with his 'boyfriend' later.
Again more time passed by and it was 20 minutes until they had to wrap everything up. The talks and chants became consistent and in the end another ten minutes were added onto the time. Yoongi deeply sighed as he had to continue to watch Namjoon become a little squish ball to the other members. Kissy lips formed on Hoseok's face and before he knew it Namjoon's lips were planted to his. The crowd went crazy shouting out in happiness as Yoongi dug his nails into his thigh. He definitely had to talk to the younger.
Namjoon knew exactly what he was doing as he egged his members on. He felt Yoongi's dark stares on him as he constantly made move after move. No one caught on to anything since they weren't actually 'official' yet. Namjoon knew though that Yoongi was the 'not caring' type. So he came up with a master plan to get the older to get jealous. To show Yoongi that he could actually slip away from his grasp if given the opportunity. And also because he was being a little tease. Even though the latter was his main mission, the former had great promise too.
Almost at the end of the fanmeet Namjoon had decided to playfully kiss Hoseok. It didn't turn out that way as Hoseok was a little bit to close. Their lips met in a kiss and he felt a flame burn his back. He hadn't meant it but it looked like he did. Namjoon knew he was in trouble as he felt numerous of tiny knives stabbing him from down the table.

Yoongi was mad.

If the scowl was anything apparent, Yoongi was very upset. After the crowd settled down Namjoon nervously bit his lip as the fanmeet ended and they all filed out after a while. Namjoon coming out last as he wanted to prolong his safety. Once backstage and changed Namjoon glanced over at a stone faced Yoongi. Namjoon decided to play it off and sat in his lap.

"Yoongi hyung! Why do you look so spaced out?" Namjoon asked adjusting his weight so he wouldn't crush the other. Yoongi simply looked at him and then away.

"It's nothing." Yoongi huffed out gently shoving Namjoon away. Namjoon pouted and got up giving him a once over.

"I'm just making sure." With that he left the scene quickly as it was time to go home.

The ride to the dorm was noisy and irritating to Yoongi at most. What was really bothering him was the fact that Namjoon opted to sit beside Hoseok and not him. Yoongi snarled garnering the attention of a sleepy Jimin. He quickly made his face unreadable but his eyes would definitely give him away if someone stared hard enough. Jimin smiled and poked his cheek turning around to lay on Jin going to sleep for the thirty minutes they had. Yoongi's stomach clenched in anger as Hoseok leaned over and kissed Namjoon on the cheek. Yoongi noticed how red Namjoon's ears became and turned his head to stare out the window. Everything was pissing him off,he couldn't handle it.

Hoseok leaned forward towards Namjoon and wrapped his hand around his thigh. The squeeze Hoseok gave startled Namjoon and he squealed a tad. Hidden away behind the drivers seat Hoseok's hand slid up Namjoon's thigh smoothly. A grin spread against Hoseok's mouth as Namjoon gave him a desperate yet lustful look.

"I know about you and Yoongi hyung don't worry. I'm just trying to help you out in this jealous department." Namjoon gasped a little as Hoseok leaned over and kissed him.

"And have a little fun myself." Hoseok chuckled and sat back as Namjoon was still blushing and fanning his face. He was in for it once they hit the dorms.

Once inside the dorm Hoseok an Namjoon,to Yoongi's dismay, practically rolled into the dorm together fighting and chanting over nothing in particular. The others drifted off to bed or to the shower since they had three days to relax before doing anything else. Yoongi sat on the couch for a moment before he decided to go take shower himself. After a while Yoongi deemed himself clean enough and cut off the shower and the bathroom lights,a towel draped around his waist.
He decided it was either now or never to talk to Namjoon about everything that happened. That is until he heard a guttural moan escape, who he knows is Namjoon's mouth. He edged his way into the side of the wall peeping around the corner. His jaw snapped shut at the sight that laid in front of him.
Hoseok was inbetween Namjoon's legs hands gripping the tanned man's thighs roughly as he spread him apart a hand up Namjoon's shorts. Hoseok was hovered over Namjoon, face buried in the younger's neck. A heat inside of Yoongi erupted into flames as he flew out from around the wall yanking Hoseok off of his Namjoon.

"Namjoon get up and into my room. NOW!" A little on edge Namjoon made his way to Yoongi's room as fast as he could.

"Stay out until I tell you you can come in." Yoongi stared at an amused Hoseok before sneering at him and walking back to his shared room with Hoseok.

Once inside the room he saw a flushed Namjoon standing in the middle of the floor. NamJoon shifted from side to side nervously as Yoongi locked the door and made his way forward. Yoongi was still mad and his hands started to shake as he saw Namjoon take a step back.

"Care to fucking explain Namjoonie?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow as Namjoon stuttered.

"I-I" a yelp came out of Namjoon's mouth as Yoongi pushed him on the bed and gripped his jaw.

"You know nammie. I was going to be nice to you and just simply talk. You know, understand why you do what you do. But I see Hoseok is taking a liking to you and you a liking to him. I have to do something else now to let you know that what you were doing before. Is unacceptable." Yoongi let go of Namjoon's jaw leaning down to bite harshly on his shoulder. His hand snaked around Namjoon's throat as he peered into his eyes for a quick second.

Namjoon whimpered out his body pressing against Yoongi in need. Yoongi smirked and found himself working Namjoon diligently with his mouth as he choked the younger slightly. A strangled moan found it's way out as Yoongi ghosted his lips over Namjoon's. A grunt rippled through Yoongi's chest as he ground against the younger pushing Namjoon's thighs apart with his knee. A tight squeeze around Namjoon's neck was made as Yoongi ground down against Namjoon to create the delicious friction they both needed. A loud moan escaped Namjoon as Yoongi released his throat.

"You know you made me jealous Namjoon. Do you know this?" Yoongi slipped his hand up Namjon's shirt flicking a hardened nipple and then squeezing it. A gasp came out of Namjoon as Yoongi worked the other nipple.

"I was angry as hell at the fanmeet,in the car, hell even in our own dorm. I was upset Namjoon. You know you're mine right? Sit up." Yoongi commanded only to pull Namjoon up himself.

"Hyung~" Namjoon whined out as his shirt was snatched above and off his body. His shorts and boxers soon followed as Yoongi ripped the towel from his body.

"Come on Namjoon and make it up to me. Come suck my dick Namjoon." Yoongi sat back against the bed tilting his body so Namjoon could crawl maneuver his body correctly. Namjoon was on all fours on the bed his firm ass in front of Yoongi's face.

"Mmh my favorite position to have you in you know joonie?" Namjoon whimpered gently as he licked at the tip of Yoongi's dick. A deep grunt left Yoongi's mouth as Namjoon wrapped his lips around the tip suckling.

"Fuck, I love your mouth Joonie." Yoongi smacked Namjoon's ass gripping it as Namjoon jolted and moaned around Yoongi. Another slap landed on Namjoon's pert ass and he wiggled sinking deeper onto Yoongi. Namjoon started to bob his head noisily sucking Yoongi.

"Shit Joonie go deeper make it up to me shit." Yoongi gripped the back of Namjoon's hair, his head tiles back into the headboard. Namjoon hungrily slurped down Yoongi's length legs quivering as Yoongi played with his entrance and pushed his head down further. Namjoon moaned loudly around Yoongi tutting against his finger.

"Fucking,mmmh joonie shit. Suck it baby. Make me forget today. You're so evil to me joonie. Yet you let me fuck you so good." Yoongi pushed Namjoon's head down harder.

"You like making me mad don't you. So you can get this type of treatment. You like sucking my dick don't you joonie." Yoongi said as a matter of fact a long grunt leaving his lips as he reached over into the drawer pulling out the lube and smearing some on his fingers. He then pushed a finger into Namjoon causing him to pop off of Yoongi. High pitched moans wrecked Namjoon's vocal cords as Yoongi worked him open slowly yet diligently. After the second finger was in Namjoon started to moan even louder.

"Hyung~ please." Namjoon pushed against the intruding fingers working him open.

"Fuck me hyung please. Please fuck me. I need this hyung." Namjoon whined out as he continued to sink onto Yoongi's finger. Yoongi hummed.

"You want my dick so bad don't you Namjoon. You want me to fill you up? Fuck you until you can't breathe right for two days? Hmm?" Namjoon moaned loudly pushing his face into Yoongi's thigh panting.

"Yes hyung please. Please. I'll never make you jealous again. Please I need you." Yoongi sluggishly smirked as he worked lube around his dick.

"Then fuck yourself joonie. Show me how much you want to get fucked." Yoongi pulled his fingers out of Namjoon slapping his ass again.

Namjoon whined at the empty feeling so quickly made his way to his seat for the night. Yoongi watched with hooded eyelids as Namjoon straddled him while gripping his dick. Namjoon positioned Yoongi's dick at his entrance before he slowly start to sit on it. A loud whimper erupted from Namjoon as Yoongi jerked his hips up wanting to feel the warmth engulf him already. Namjoon was tight and beautiful on tip of him like this.

"Yoongi-ah~" Namjoon moaned out as he started bouncing on Yoongi. Yoongi grunted and groaned as Namjoon mewled out Yoongi's name as he rapidly rode the older.

"Hyunnngg~" Namjoon's voice shook as Yoongi drove his hips upwards into the younger.

"You look so beautiful stuff full of my dick joonie. You're so fucking beautiful, shit, joonie." Yoongi slapped and gripped Namjoon's ass as Namjoon started to slam down on top of him, damn near ripping an orgasm from Yoongi.

"Fuck fuck!" Yoongi yelled flipping Namjoon around and under him. Yoongi surged forward knocking into Namjoon's prostate as hard as he could. Yoongi was so close to the edge but he wanted Namjoon to get off first. The headboard was knocking harshly into the wall with each thrust Yoongi served. Namjoon whimpered and pawed at Yoongi's chest, back arching and stomach clenching tightly. A choked sob made it's way out as Yoongi thrusted particularly hard into Namjoon's prostate. Stream after stream of cum landed in between as Namjoon came undone with Yoongi's name falling from his tongue.

"Mmh joonie. Mmmh. Yoongi grunted and stilled his hips as he released himself into the younger. Thoroughly exhausted Yoongi fell on top of Namjoon kissing him deeply before pulling away. It was silent for a moment breaths evening out as best as they could at the moment.

"So what was all of this about today Namjoon?" Yoongi finally asked playing in the younger's hair. Namjoon blushed before he spoke.

"To make you jealous,hyung. I didn't know it would turn out like this. But I'm kind of glad it did." Yoongi stared at Namjoon for a minute before he chuckled.

"You'll be the headache of me I swear." Namjoon buried his face in Yoongi's shoulder laughing.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon and smiled.

"Yeah I love you now go to sleep." Namjoon chuckled closing his eyes.

"I love you hyung." Yoongi smiled gently as Namjoon drifted off to sleep quickly.

A loud bang was heard at the door a whine.

"Hyung open up I'm sleepy!" Hoseok yelled and Yoongi only chuckled pulling the covers over himself and Namjoon.

"Fuck you Hoseok, fuck you."

Notes:

Sorry for the wait! I'm back now!

Chapter 20: Dim Days (After Cold Air) (MinJoonGi)

Summary:

Jimin felt his heart lurch in some unseen happiness. What was this feeling?

Notes:

Dim Days
JiminXNamjoonXYoongi
(After Cold Air)
For trullikoi

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The cell door was slammed open and a hefty guard waded his way into the room. Jimin locked eyes with the taller questioning him as he sat up. Not a word was spoken as he was jerked up and placed in handcuffs. Jimin lightly snarled but held his peace as two more guards came in with boxes. Another one came in with a bag and a small frown. He didn't know what was going on but delight filled Jimin's chest for some reason. Once all of his things were packed he was escorted down the long cold hallway, on the pole, it was still the go to thing for the guards. Jimin sucked his chapped bottom lip into his mouth as he made way into a bathroom.

"Strip and put these clothes on. After wards walk out and go all the way down the hallway. Turn to your left and go to your right with the second door." The guard handed him some clothes and the other guards sat down two boxes.

Even though he was confused Jimin followed their orders and got dressed, though the jeans were a little snug, they held him together. Jimin started making his way down the hallway into a separated room. The colors were dull and the light shining in did nothing to make the room pretty. There Jimin stood though, in the hallway leading to the front entrance. Slightly turning his head he saw someone beckon him into their office. Slow an calculated steps were made as he walked in setting his boxes down on the side of the chair.

"If you haven't figured it out by now. You're free to go Park Jimin. All I need for you to do is sign these papers and you can walk out." The head chief studied Jimin as he reached for the papers.

"Who... How and I getting out 5 years early?" Jimin asks aloud as he read through the information thoroughly before signing.

"For someone getting out so early, you sure don't seem happy." The chief retorted. A chuckle was released from the depths of Jimin's soul as he looked up to the chief slightly affronted by his words.

"You don't quite understand how happy I am right now. How ecstatic I will be to leave this hell hole. To be free. You're the one who seems on edge and unhappy." Jimin continued to read the paper work.

"You're a murderer Park. I don't want the likes of you on my street earlier than what's needed. Whoever pulled strings for you pulled them mighty fucking hard." Jimin listened to the mans words as he deemed everything within the forms doable. Jimin signed off on everything.

"Well sir it looks like you'll have to fucking find people like them to cover up your affair. Won't you?" Jimin smiled cheekily as the man glared at him.

"Get the fuck out of my office. If I ever see you back in here, I'll make sure to ruin your life."

"Oh trust me Chief...you can't fuck my life up anymore. Take care of the girls for me. I hope they grow up like their loving father." The chief growled as Jimin got up collecting his boxes walking away going to the front gate.

"Let me free Jihan noona." Jihan looked at Jimin and gasped before opening the gates.

"He's by the East exit in a beanie waiting for you." Jimin nodded and made his way over towards the east exit. Once he made it up to the gate he saw a small figure leaning on the wall. A small smirk played on Jimin's lips as Yoongi corrected himself lazily strolling over.

"Come on, Namjoon doesn't know you're out. I'm trying to make it a surprise thing." Jimin grunted and waltz out the prison getting in the car Yoongi had. Once settled and now on the road Jimin turned towards Yoongi eyes glazed over yet blank.

"Did you touch him again hyung?"

"It's been two years Jimin...what do you expect me to say? 'No I didn't touch him even though he begged me plenty of times'? You'd be even more stupid than I thought." Yoongi chuckled. A light flashed before Jimin's eyes but he controlled himself.

"How many times?"

A chuckle.

"It's funny how I subconsciously counted because I am slightly afraid of you. Namjoon and I had sex 16 times, Jimin. He's still as tight as ever. I haven't touched him in 4 months." Jimin smiled a little at that.

"Where are you two living?"

"Us three, you joon and I are living midtown essentially but in an upscale condo. 6th floor." Jimin hummed in acknowledgement and played with his drawstring.

"Does he miss me?"

"Very much so Jimin. It's a little scary how much you two love each other. Especially after all of this but hey, I guess I'm just as fucked up for being in between it all." Jimin slightly nodded at that.

"Did you know?"

"Know? Know what?"

"That I was going to snap out in the worse possible way." Yoongi glanced over at Jimin for a quick second.

"Namjoon told me you would. He didn't know when or why or to what extent. But he knew you would snap. I just knew your snap would have been a kill snap. That's why I left that night. Even though I was hoping I was wrong, you just proved me right." Jimin took a deep breath as he remembered the night.

"I need to feel him hyung. I miss him so fucking much." A whimper escaped Jimin's lips. A sigh left Yoongi's as he made a smooth right.

"Well you both miss each other and don't you miss me?" Yoongi grumbled. Jimin snickered.

"Of course I miss you too hyung, but"

"Yeah yeah I know I know." Yoongi laughed and parked closest to the building.

"The sixth floor, go and make yourself comfortable, Namjoon should be home by 7. I need to go get some ingredients for tonight's dinner." Jimin nodded as he grabbed the boxes sliding out of the car.

"Oh and your clothes are right beside Namjoon's. Go crazy sniffing his clothes AFTER you've taken a bath." Jimin genuinely laughed and nodded his head. "Got it."

With that Jimin made his way into the condo looking around. It was nice and homey and had two bathrooms and one and a half bath. It was better than anything right now for Jimin as he beelined straight to the master bedroom. He stared in awe at how the colors that littered the room fitted all three of them so well. Finally out of his stupor, Jimin walked to the drawers grabbing nothing but some black boxers. Fuck clothes, he always had a jump suit on and he wanted to be free. His shower was quick and he finally got to brush his teeth vigorously.

After a while of getting to know the condo, Jimin sat down on the couch turning the tv on. Nothing really playing on tv and before he knew it he was out like a light on the plush couch. Soon, Jimin woke up from the smell of food being cooked and mostly because his stomach growled.

"Someone's hungry." Yoongi mocked before flipping whatever he was cooking.

"You have no idea hyung." After Jimin had finished his sentence the elevator door opened and Jimin's heart started to beat faster as the temperature stared to rise. Jimin sat up peering over the back of the couch as Namjoon's figure invaded his vision all at once.

"Yoongi~," Namjoon huffed out walking into the kitchen asking for a kiss before opening the fridge,"I'm so tired!" Namjoon snatched a water bottle out from the coldest part of the fridge gulping it down. Jimin hadn't realized he stopped breathing until Yoongi let out a chuckle.

"Go sit on the couch and relax until the food is ready then."

Fuck.

"Mmkay." Jimin slouched down on the couch as Namjoon made his way towards it. Once Namjoon rounded the couch he sat down and greeted the younger turning his attention back to the tv. Jimin bit his lip gently as it was quiet for a minute or two. Soon, Jimin watched as Namjoon started to slowly turn his head to the other. Jimin's heart started to pump faster as he slowly started to look at Namjoon.

"No," Namjoon muttered out a hand over his mouth and eyes glistening," no...no no no no no...NO! Oh my gawd!" Jimin flinched a little as Namjoon literally threw himself on Jimin. Tears started to roll down both of their eyes as they held each other close, Namjoon's loud sobs vibrating both of their chests.

"You're here. You're here. You're here. Mine. Mine. Mine." Namjoon chanted as he cried onto the younger. Jimin smiled and held him close lifting his head.

"I'm here my nammie." Namjoon's breath caught in his throat as he stared at Jimin.

"Give me a kis-" before Jimin even finished his sentence thick lips captured his in a heated kiss. The kiss was a little to short for Jimin's liking but he'd work his way back up with Namjoon.

"I love you Jimin." That made Jimin smile brightly at the older.

"I love you Namjoon."

Notes:

Request away loves!

Chapter 21: Warranted Emotions (Taking it Out follow up) (KookieMonster)

Summary:

Namjoon was in a deeper hell than what he originally thought.

Notes:

JungkookX Namjoon
(angst/selfharm/implied rape)

For BabyM

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon found himself basically distancing himself from the younger. After everything that happened he spent more time in the studio. His mood was on a constant down and the nights he did have to sleep with Jungkook, he felt unsafe and watched. Namjoon didn't want the group to figure anything out so he tried his best during social events to interact with the younger. All Jungkook did was chuckle and laugh at his attempts to stay sane. Jungkook was a right devil and it made Namjoon squirm. The smiles Jungkook gave were so bold and filled with mock happiness. Namjoon knew Jungkook knew he was afraid of him and he used it to his advantage.
It was hard being the leader and a victim of silenced rape,from his own friend, someone he considered his brother. Namjoon shook gently as he made his way back into their shared room eyes glistening with unshed tears. Once he closed the door the body on the bed slowly turned around towards him. A giggle erupting from the other's chest as Namjoon slid into his bed, back facing the younger.

"Oh hyung it's been, what? 4 months and you're still thinking about what happened? If you feel that horrible why didn't you just snitch huh? You snitch about everything else. Why not that?" Namjoon felt Jungkook slowly slide into his bed and he tensed up.

"I love you to much." Namjoon growled out sadly as Jungkook's hand wrapped around his waist.

"I care about you so much. I'd rather sit through being afraid of you than putting you in jail, Jungkook." With his confession Jungkook laughed.

"Are you fucking serious hyung? If you would have raped me you would have been rotting in a jail cell the night of," Namjoon pressed his lips into a thin line as he felt Jungkook's hand push up his shirt,"but shit hyung I'm happy you didn't rat me out. I wouldn't be able to touch you like this anymore." Jungkook rutted forward and Namjoon bit his lip a small cry leaving his throat.

"I wouldn't be able to hear your choked back sobs. Shit hyung you enjoy this treatment." Jungkook played with Namjoon's nipple as he breathed raggedly into his ear.

"You turn me on so much hyung it's ridiculous." Namjoon wiggled and tried to pull away from Jungkook once he felt how solid he was against his ass.

"Jungkook please." Namjoon whimpered. A deep breath was taken by Jungkook as he pulled back only to slap Namjoon's ass.

"You know what you have to do hyung. You can't get me riled up and then leave me hanging. Finish the job since you won't let me fuck you. Finish it." Jungkook rounded Namjoon's body turning him around and sliding his body up into a sitting position.

"Finish it."

Namjoon woke up the next morning surrounded with a sleeping Jungkook. Namjoon could only cry as he watched the younger sleep peacefully. His sanity was slowly leaving him and he wanted to scream and beat the younger. Namjoon couldn't though, he couldn't bring himself to harm the younger. No matter the thoughts he had. No matter how many times he was forced to do things he didn't want to do, he couldn't bring himself to harm the younger.

It stressed him out so bad that he found himself resorting to cutting. The cuts littered his pelvis and the middle of his back. The places that rarely showed once he started dancing. It felt good to release some of the filthy blood he had been carrying, it felt nice. Namjoon again found home to burning himself. He felt the flames purified his tainted skin, he enjoyed it. One night he slid into bed and Jungkook immediately slapped him. He cried out in pain as the younger started choking him.

"Don't you fucking scar your skin. You belong to me and I want you untainted by such self inflicted marks." Namjoon struggled to breathe as he looked up at the younger, his fear tipping over the brim.

Jungkook was crazy.

Psychotic.

The hold around his neck got a little harder.

"You're so stubborn and so fucking stupid hyung. These marks don't make you feel clean and rid you of filth. Only I can rid you of your filth. You've just become even filthier from this. You're fucking disgusting hyung." Jungkook released Namjoon's throat as he straddled him.

"I shall rid you of your sins hyung. You won't feel the need to hurt yourself anymore." With that Jungkook stuffed Namjoon's shirt into his mouth.

"Let me cleanse you."

Sobs echoed through the empty dorm.

Notes:

Prompts and people you want to see with Namjoon! Give me to me

Chapter 22: Picture Perfect (NamGi)

Summary:

Namjoon was absolutely stunning, there were no words that could describe the beauty that laid before Yoongi's eyes.

So so beautiful

Notes:

Sugamon
Angst
Warnings:
Character Death
Homicide
necrophilia?

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Silence.

There was nothing heard in the small cramped studio. Nothing. Even though it harbored two bodies, one still and drained of color, the other breathing silently hands shaking in happiness. He snapped in a moment of heated argument, he caved in, he enjoyed it. A dry chuckle escaped his mouth as he let his arms drop to his side. Throat beyond scratchy from the hollering just moments before he swallowed letting the saliva travel down his throat thickly. It felt good.
Lips drying against the cool air that circulated in the room he hurriedly licked them with a dry tongue. "Damn." He muttered under his breath as he took a step back kneeling down next to the younger's body. He poked it in curiosity seeing as the pigmentation of the tall tan male started to slowly fade into nothing but white. The thick lips he possessed were blue, eyes blank and slightly rolled up, dried tears staining his cheeks, dried mucus crusting his nose, neck red and purple. These colors that marked his body matched him perfectly in this silence, it was beautiful.
Yoongi's heart sped up a million times faster as he slid to the ground pressing his body against the cooling other. Body still slightly containing warmth he pushed Namjoon's body on it's back. God what a sight it was. So damn enthralling and enchanting, it made his heart speed up faster as he ghosted a hand down the frozen features. He had to capture this beautiful sight before rigor mortis decided to set in. Yoongi crawled up to the younger's face closing his eyes and bringing up his shirt to remove excess fluids. He wanted his pictures just as beautiful. Quickly standing up he made his way to his phone opening the camera function with one swipe.

Flash on.

Adjusting pixels.

Flash. One picture.

Flash. Two pictures.

Flash. A door opens.

Yoongi's eyes travel up to meet a shocked set. Hoseok. Yoongi's lip twitched as a laugh escaped his chest biting his lower lip. He didn't care that the younger came in. He was scared that Hoseok would freak out and ruin his master piece. To Yoongi's surprise he didn't.

Flash.

Hoseok smiles too, camera raised and a beaming smile almost blinding Yoongi.

"Lay beside him hyung. Take part in your beautiful art."

Yoongi did as he suggested cuddling up to Namjoon's beautiful body.

Flash.

Notes:

This is cross posted! Multiple platforms will have this one, no I did not plagiarism my own work.

Submit at

Tumblr main: Namjoonhurtsmementally

Side: BottomdownNamjoon (Nammiebottoms)

Or comment what you want next. All request are being filled.

Chapter 23: Hold your Tongue (Poly Rapline)

Summary:

Namjoon was being a little tease. He had to be put in his place some type of way.

Notes:

YoongiXNamjoonXHoseok
PolyRapline
Kinks:
Public Discreet Teasing
Daddy
For itsbtsgirl19

Chapter Text

Various sounds of heavy breathing echoed through the dance hall as the music stopped playing. One body dropped to the floor with a loud thud and a groan was heard next to the water fountain. Small chuckles were heard in the distance and 14 pairs of eyes made their way to the source. A sigh of relief left a pair of lips as another pair sucked in as much oxygen as possible. The room stilled with, now controlled, breathing around the perimeter. A cough was heard and the slight tension was diffused instantly.

"That practice was a great one you all. The mistakes have been fixed, yet not perfect, the dance is looking good. After I finish giving directions you all are free to go." They all happily sat on the ground as their dance instructor gave them information.

"Now go back to the dorm clean up and eat, tomorrow is a longer day. Get a good meal...provided by your lovely manager and CEO. Leader." All eyes landed on Namjoon as he scooted off the floor sloppily and took the signed check into his hand.

"The amount was left blank intentionally. Go crazy but order what you know you can eat. Understand?" Everyone nodded in synch.

"Thank you so much, we really appreciate your kindness. We shall enjoy ourselves to the fullest and work more vigorously and diligently. Please have a safe trip back to the house." Namjoon smiled tiredly and walked back to sit down as the choreographer responded back and ended his speech with a clap of his hands.

"Go relax you all. You're going to need your energy." With that the choreographer walked away. The room was silent for a moment in time as everyone basked in the silence and each other's controlled breathing only to be broken by a sigh.

"I could go for some makchang gui*" Yoongi retorted. Multiple stomachs growled at the name of the food and everyone immediately started to spout ideas of dishes they wanted to eat.

"I could go for some Andong jjimdak*."

"Tteokkbokki!"

"Smothered steak!"

"Gochujeon!!"

"Ice cream!"

"I just want some ramen." Everyone turned to Namjoon as he popped the blank check in his grasp.

"You wouldn't dare." Hoseok growled popping up from the ground quickly. Namjoon smiled brightly and waved Hoseok off.

"Of course I wouldn't. Let's go freshen up and then we can all head out to eat at that buffet. Deal?" Namjoon leaned forward and raised an eyebrow.

"Deal." With that they all went to the dorm.

The boys were rowdy while at the dorm fighting each other to get in the shower. Namjoon watched from the sidelines containing his giggles as Taehyung outsmarted the other two and slipped passed them closing the door. Wails of insults echoed through the dorm as Jimin and Jungkook rushed to the second bathroom. Namjoon gently shook his head as he made his way to the bedroom to search from some clothes. So deep in thought he didn't hear the door open and shut. A hand wrapped around his waist an pulled him into their grasp.

"Yoongi hyung." Namjoon didn't even have to look back to see which one it was. The way Yoongi held him was more secure, more protective.

"Hoseok is a little peeved with you." Yoongi nonchalantly said.

"About what? I don't understand." Namjoon continued to look at his clothes face now scrunched up.

"About earlier today, when you tripped him up by showing how much better you are at spazzing out." Yoongi chuckled and kissed Namjoon's shoulder releasing him.

"He'll be alright." Namjoon came to a conclusion and picked out a rather large black t-shirt with equally larger than necessary black shorts. A snort was heard from the bed area and Namjoon looked over at Yoongi splayed out on the bed.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready though hyung? Only you me and Hoseok need to shower and Hoseok is going in right now." Namjoon gathered up his bathing products while Yoongi settled further onto the bed.

"I plan on taking a shower with you. So I can rest for the 6 minutes Hoseok's in the shower. Hell you can come over here and we can do something for these 6 minutes." Yoongi smirked as Namjoon gave him a side glance.

"I'd rather you nor me be hoarse or limping while we eat with the rest of the group." Namjoon chided.

"Oh come on, just a quickie. I know we're both pent up. Me more so but nammie." A whine was made as the door flung open presenting a half naked half wet Hoseok.

"Not that you were trying to get a quickie while I was away hyung. How rude." Feign sadness littered Hoseok's face and Namjoon laughed before trying to slither pass. Hoseok gripped his waist and pulled him into his body.

"But come on babe. Let's at least help each other out. I'm a little riled up anyway. A quickie doesn't sound that bad." A hot tongue invaded Namjoon's neck and he squirmed lightly. Hoseok pulled him closer and gripped Namjoon's waist roughly.

"Don't make this hard Namjoon. Come on. You want it too. The way you're flushed right now tells me a lot." Hoseok started to nip at any visible skin making a small groan leave Namjoon's mouth.

"Hyung we have to go in like thirty minutes." Namjoon whined trying to push the older off. "Please." Namjoon started to pant as another pair of hands slithered down his back gripping his ass firmly.

"You submit to him but when I ask you deny me? Such a bad boy you are nammie. Disrespecting the eldest." Yoongi whispered huskily into Namjoon's ear sucking on the back of his neck. Namjoon moaned and whimpered gently as both hyungs began to feel their way around his body. Mind finally snapping back into reality after a nipple was taken in by a mouth, Namjoon gently pulled away from them both.

"Let me...get the lube." Namjoon squeaked as two hooded eyes followed him towards the dresser. After a quick search around in the drawer Namjoon pouted.

"Where is it?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi and Hoseok made their way to the bed.

"Go borrow some from Jin, him and his girlfriend do anal a lot." Hoseok announced while kissing on Yoongi's neck.

"Alright." With that Namjoon hurried out of the room and straight into the bathroom locking the door. A smile littered Namjoon's face as he held up the bottle of lube. "Now I can take my shower!" With that Namjoon hopped in and finished what he had to do.

Once he was out and oiled up and had on clothes Namjoon made his way into the living room. A plethora of eyes looked at him excitedly while four looked at him heatedly. A blush littered his face as he beckoned everyone out and into the van. Namjoon was left the passenger seat on purpose and he chuckled and sat in it making sure he had the blank check. The car was filled with growling stomachs and happy cheers as they pulled off. Namjoon couldn't shake the feeling of eyes on him though. He knew he left them hanging but damn, this was beginning to be a little to much. Were they actually mad at him? A worried expression littered Namjoon's face for the whole ride up there. Only changing when a joke was thrown out or he was asked a question that needed him to turn around to look at the others. The van pulled up and parked at the restaurant and they all filed out.

"Hyung sit by me! " Taehyung excitedly jumped on Namjoon smiling.

"Of cour-"

"He's siting by us maybe next time taetae." Hoseok said ruffling Taehyung's hair. With a pout Taehyung went to bother Jin as they all got their plates and food settling down at the table. They all decided on a booth and to Namjoon's dismay he was squished between the two people he felt were mad at him.

At first the whole table was silent as they ate until they were satisfied enough to speak. Once conversation started to roll and become lively so did Hoseok's and Yoongi's hands. Namjoon was placing a piece of lettuce into his mouth when a hand squeezed his thigh roughly. Namjoon held back the little noise that was going to escape in favor to see who did it. Yoongi was focused on something Jin was saying while Hoseok was teasing Jimin about something. Namjoon let it go. Then another hand squeezed his thigh pulling his leg to one side, only Hoseok had this type of strength when it came to being kinky like this. Namjoon's eyes grew in size as the back of Yoongi's hand grazed his length.

A small choking sound came from his throat as Hoseok continued to talk and tease the younger members while pushing Namjoon's shorts up squeezing and pinching his inner thigh. A shiver ran up Namjoon's spine as Yoongi scratched gently at his pelvis scooting closer to him. It was beginning to get hard to eat and drink as their hands continued to fondle Namjoon. A wheeze escaped Namjoon's mouth as a hard stroke was made on his dick. Namjoon was frustratingly hard as his swollen lips parted gently to let out small gasps. His eyes started to slowly drift to the back of his head as Yoongi pressed the tip of his thumb into Namjoon's leaking head. A small jolt of pleasure rushed trough Namjoon's body as Hoseok pulled his thigh closer to his reaching to fondle his balls rolling them around gently in his palm.

Namjoon quickly took a piece of food moaning while heartedly earning eyes to switch to him. His flushed complex startled Jin as Namjoon continued to moan gently an eat his food. Namjoon caught eyes with the elder and gently smiled a deep red blush littering his face. Jin smiled back holding up his thumbs and Namjoon weakly gave a thumbs up back, commenting about how good the food was. Everyone agreed as Yoongi gripped around his girth tightly pumping his length slowly. Hoseok chuckled at something Taehyung said but Namjoon knew better by the way his voice dropped an octave lower. The way Yoongi was stroking him an the way Hoseok was tugging on his balls, Namjoon knew they were just as horny as he was. They started all of this with a purpose only to abruptly stop piecing Namjoon back together.

Quickly draping his shirt over his hard on, Namjoon climbed over Yoongi and Jungkook rushing into the bathroom locking himself in a stall. A groan escaped his lips as he sat gently on the toilet. Unbelievably hard Namjoon cupped himself staring at it thinking hard. He really needed to get off at the moment but he knew better. He knew this was his punishment for leaving both of them hanging earlier. Karma was a bitch. Regardless, Namjoon palmed himself gently to relieve some of the pain. While doing so his phone rang and he groaned fumbling around in his pocket finally answering on the fourth ring.

"I advise you to not touch yourself and come back out here. Jin is beginning to get worried and Hoseok and I are beginning to believe you are disobeying our rules. What are the rules, Namjoon?" Yoongi was breathing heavily into the phone causing shivers to run up Namjoon's back.

"Tell us Namjoon." Hoseok's voice invaded the phone and Namjoon whimpered at the angry tone.

"No self relief. No cumming on my own without my daddies. No touching myself." Namjoon's deep voice quivered as he heard a satisfied grunt from the other side.

"You sound absolutely wrecked baby, come back and let's finish eating. When we get back to the dorm expect to be in the middle of the bed for hours. You left us hanging baby boy. Get ready to be high strung for the rest of the night." Yoongi breathed and handed the phone over to Hoseok.

"No cumming at all tonight baby. Now come back to us. Okay?" Hoseok growled gently.

"Okay...okay. I'm coming out."

"Good." Namjoon felt the smile from the other side of the line.

He was going to be in for a long night.

Chapter 24: Watching you watch us (BangMonZi)

Summary:

To get out or stay in was the question. In the end Namjoon found himself exactly where he needed to be.

Notes:

Watching you watch us
BangMonZi
Kinks:
mirror
praise
Smut
For secretlykpopfan

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon figured that today wasn't going to be his day when Jin found his vibrator on the floor. The explanation was something short and truthful. Jin only tilted his head and chuckled lightly staring at Namjoon for a moment and then glancing down and around at Namjoon's ass. A blush littered Namjoon's face as he stretched his hand out looking at Jin expectantly. Jin handed the toy back to Namjoon and patted his shoulder with a knowing look. Namjoon only groaned and placed it back in his drawer as he sat on the bed. He didn't feel like dealing with anyone else's shenanigans right now. So he opted to call his best friend Donghyuk only to be chewed out because of a mishap in the music. Again, Namjoon sighed and hung up the phone after they fixed the main problems. Namjoon's temples throbbed heatedly as he sat up to fast. Great. Now he had a headache and he was hot.

The thermostat was over on the other side of the room and Namjoon really didn't feel like getting up to turn it on. With a roll of his eyes Namjoon got up and headed towards it, only for his phone to ring. He mentally yelled a curse word as he wandered back over to his phone picking it up. He glanced at the caller ID before swiping the green button to the right.

"Yongguk hyung, what's going on?" Namjoon asked as he walked back over to the thermostat. He waited with bated breath as Yongguk mumbled into his ear about some event.

"Will you be able to make it?" Namjoon took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes.

"Is this a date hyung?"

"If you want it to be, Jiho will be there too." A hum and Namjoon deeply exhaled.

"What time?" Namjoon practically heard the gummy smile on the phone.

"7 sharp. I'll swing by and get you at 6:30. That's enough time right?"

"Yeah that's good enough. See you then!"

"Yeah...we'll see you then." Namjoon smiled as he hung up the phone headache now simmering down.

Namjoon made his way to the closet searching around for something decent to wear. He didn't know what type of event this was but he didn't care. He took out a form fitting black red and silver flannel shirt with his tight black jeans and khaki timbs. Yongguk would have told him if he was to dress formal so he hoped this worked out. A quick glance at the clock showed he had a little over an hour to get dressed and probably eat something before it was time. Namjoon made haste in washing thoroughly and drying off.

The way his white fluff of hair was going to be styled escaped him. So he opted to just throw some curls in it to give it a full look. Clothes being the next thing on his mind he grabbed a pair of boxer briefs that hugged and shaped his ass perfectly. These made it easier pulling the jeans up and tucking his short in. A scavenger hunt and begging the maknae, earned him a pair of clean white ankle socks. Once dressed Namjoon looked at the clock again it reading 6:23. He had exactly seven to ten minutes to get something in his stomach. Picking up his shoes and wallet and phone Namjoon made his way into the kitchen making some toast and eggs before downing two bottles of water to rinse his mouth out. He stuck a piece of gum into his mouth chewing on it while also applying Chapstick.

The doorbell rang and Namjoon glanced at the clock again, it read 6:46. A little late but hey, their dorm was in the middle of the city. With a happy skip Namjoon went to open the door sliding his shoes on once he saw Yongguk leaning on the door frame. Once everything was in place, Yongguk guided him out the door by the waist. A blush blossomed against Namjoon's cheek as Yongguk closed his door. With a quick once over Yongguk grunted his approval and they made way to his car. Namjoon peered into the car seeing Jiho sitting in the back while Junhong sat in the front. Namjoon found it strange but he slid in right beside Jiho.

"So, where are we going?" Namjoon asked after 10 minutes of silent driving and a staring Jiho.

"To drop off Junhong and then to my place. The event was canceled last minute." Yongguk took a left turn slowing down at an expensive apartment building. Namjoon just nodded in understanding and watched as Junhong made his way out of the car. Yongguk leaned over and handed Junhong what looked like condoms. Namjoon quirked an eyebrow but smiled as Junhong threw him some type of look.

"Be safe." Namjoon encouraged and Junhong smirked.

"I should be telling you that, hyung. But thank you. I will be." With that he was gone from the car and into the building. Namjoon looked over at Yongguk who pulled off as soon as Junhong was no longer in sight.

"So, movie night at the Bang apartment?" Namjoon questioned leaning forward gently.

"Yeah, no Namjoon. We're going to do something different more productive. Like make a song or something." Jiho announced laid back next to Namjoon still staring at him with a certain look.

"Mmmh! Collab?" Yongguk grunted and soon enough they pulled up to his apartment complex.

"Whatever you want to call it Namjoon. Come on." They all exited the car and walked up into the building and into Yongguk's place.

Once inside Yongguk lead them straight to his bedroom locking the door. A makeshift studio was placed in the corner and Namjoon smiled at that. No wonder they all hit off so well. They all had and did the exact same thing. Namjoon took a seat on the bed as well as Yongguk and Jiho.

"Okay, so what are we trying to produce here?" Namjoon asked suddenly getting into his zone as he stared at the equipment on the other side of the room.

"The sounds of you panting our names." Jiho simply said running a hand up Namjoon's back. A shiver ran through his soul as Yongguk slid back to the head board pressing some button on his remote control. Mirrors slowly came down from the ceiling littering the walls. Namjoon looked over at Jiho with wide eyes.

"W-wh are...uhm...mirrors? I don't." A blush stained Namjoon's cheeks as Jiho pushed him into Yongguk.

"You're beautiful Namjoon. You need to realize this and we're here to help you with that." Yongguk pulled Namjoon into him after he spread his legs. "These mirrors are here to show you all of your beauty." Jiho stood up to maneuver himself crawling in between both of their thighs.

"Look over there at that mirror Namjoon. Look how handsome you are." Yongguk ran a hand through Namjoon's hair as Jiho slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

A whimper escaped Namjoon's lips as he looked in the mirror only to face away. A tsk was heard from Jiho as he placed small kisses against the new found skin from Namjoon's unbuttoned shirt. Yongguk gripped a lot of Namjoon's hair yanking his head back.

"Look. In. The. Mirror." Namjoon shook gently obliging to Yongguk's words watching Jiho mark his skin generously. Yongguk pressed his lips right against Namjoon's ear whispering sweet nothings as Jiho worked his way down.

Namjoon started to slowly arch away from Jiho's touch and into Yongguk's stomach. Yongguk's long fingers tweaked Namjoon's nipples as he sucked on his neck vigorously. A moan escaped Namjoon's flustered being. Jiho pulled Namjoon forward disconnecting the love bites Yongguk was leaving in favor of ripping off his shirt off and Yongguk's shirt off. A intake of breath was heard and Namjoon subconsciously covered his middle.

"No. No. God no don't cover up." Jiho whispered eyes scanning Namjoon heatedly. "You're so fucking tan and shining, so beautiful." Yongguk agreed by getting back to marking Namjoon up with love marks. Another moan escaped Namjoon loudly as Yongguk wrapped his hand around Namjoon's neck forcing his head onto his shoulder.

"Look into the mirror. Watch Jiho love your body." Yongguk growled out sliding his other hand up and down Namjoon's stomach grazing over his nipples. Namjoon watched as Jiho scooted down his body licking him on every span of skin visible. Another louder moan escaped Namjoon as Jiho palmed him. Namjoon tried to turn his head not succeeding with the way Yongguk was holding his neck.

"Watch him." Yongguk growled out tightening his grip around Namjoon's neck. A whimper escaped Namjoon's mouth as he watched Jiho unbuckle his pants and slide them off slowly. Namjoon was already impossibly hard when Jiho palmed his length. Namjoon arched into Yongguk's hold clawing at Yongguk's thighs.

"Jiho~" Namjoon moaned out as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hair now sticking to his forehead as his skin glistened by the small light provided by the lamp on the night stand.

"That's right look at yourself Namjoon. Take in how wonderful you look being unfurled by our hands. So pretty. So red and only for us." Yongguk rolled his hips ups knocking his hardon into Namjoon's back groaning at the friction.

"Suck Jiho, make him cum and you can take him first." With a hefty nod Jiho pulled Namjoon's boxer briefs off his body. With a few strokes Jiho paid no mind to teasing and hungrily suckled on Namjoon. A strangled scream left Namjoon's throat as Jiho sunk all the way down.

"So beautiful." Yongguk growled out pulling Namjoon into a sloppy kiss. Namjoon slightly bucked his hips moaning into the kiss as Jiho swiveled his tongue around the tip. Jiho squeezed his balls as soon as Yongguk squeezed his nipple causing Namjoon to spasm while he came. Yongguk quickly pushed Namjoon's face towards the mirror so he could watch as Jiho swallowed everything he had to offer.

Namjoon shivered as Jiho pulled off kissing back up his body and then landed and hot kiss on his parted lips. The kiss was hot and intense as Jiho rubbed his hands up and down Namjoon's form squeezing here and there. Yongguk slowly pulled himself from the engrossed two freeing himself. Yongguk watched the two make out as he pulled off all of his clothes. He stroked himself slowly as he made his way back to the bed kneeling on the side. Yongguk's eyes traveled over the two darkly as Namjoon arched gracefully into Jiho. Once Jiho pulled back from Namjoon Yongguk moved forward regaining his position on the bed.

"Hands and knees Namjoon." Yongguk growled out while stroking his length. Namjoon twisted over gently eyes hooded heavily. Yongguk groaned as he saw Namjoon's eyes glisten in need. Namjoon lurched forward missing a couple of times before he warped his lips around the tip suckling hungrily at it.

"Fuck." Yongguk groaned out loudly wrapping his hand in Namjoon's hair pulling him forward.

"Fuck Namjoon just like that." Yongguk growled out shifting his hips gently.

"Look at how well you take me in Namjoon. So beautiful with your lips stretched wide around me. Taking me into that beautiful mouth of yours." Namjoon moaned sending a vibration up Yongguk's spine making his hips arch forward.

"Jiho prep him." Yongguk growled out watching his figure heatedly.

With one command Jiho was back behind Namjoon prepping him with the cool lube. Namjoon squirmed lightly as he continued to watch himself suck on Yongguk eyes fluttering towards Jiho every once in a while. A loud moan vibrated from Namjoon's throat as Jiho pushed into his prostate with purpose. Namjoon lurched forward swallowing around Yongguk eyes burning with tears. Yongguk groaned and pushed Namjoon back off of his length and panted squeezing the base of his length.

"Damn, look at you Namjoon. So open and so ready for me." With one stretched arm Jiho pulled Namjoon up by his hair tightly pulling him flush against his chest.

"Look at yourself Namjoon, so beautiful in between us." Namjoon but his lip looking away from the mirrors in favor of the sheets."Namjoon look at yourself look at how beautiful you are. Tell yourself how beautiful you are." Yongguk commanded as he took a nipple into his mouth, firm hand stroking Namjoon back into a whimpering mess. Once Yongguk said that Jiho rubbed the tip of his length against Namjoon's entrance pressing forward harshly pushing pass the first ring of the muscle.

"Jiho~ please!" Namjoon pleaded trying to grind against him.

"Tell us how beautiful you are Namjoon and I'll help you out." Namjoon felt Jiho smirk against his neck only to begin breathing heavily. A small thrust was given and Namjoon gave in.

"I'm beautiful!" Namjoon moaned out cumming on himself as Yongguk bit down on his nipple harshly.

"Fuck him Jiho." With that Jiho surged forward thrusting into Namjoon viciously sending him forward into Yongguk. Yongguk slowly moved back letting Namjokn engulf his length again as Jiho pounded into the younger aggressively.

Filthy words escaped Jiho's mouth as he rolled his hips into Namjoon. Loud whimpers and moans echoed through the room. Saliva dripped down Namjoon's chin as he hungrily slurped Yongguk into his mouth. Yongguk moaned and stilled Namjoon's bobbing head in favor to thrust into the younger's mouth. Jiho groaned at the sight slapping Namjoon on the ass sloppily.

"Fucking shit." Jiho growled out slamming his hips deeply into Namjoon's prostate. With a cry of pleasure Namjoon came undone body spasming. Jiho pulled out cumming on Namjoon's thighs and back with a guttural moan. Yongguk slowly pulled from Namjoon's mouth. Once Jiho got his baring he moved out the way in favor for Yongguk.

"Watch as I fuck you Namjoon." Yongguk growled out and Namjoon did his best to turn his head towards the mirrors

"Hyung~" Namjoon moaned out at Yongguk viciously thruster forward clipping Namjoon's prostate each and everytime.

"HYUNG! Guk~! Fuck!" Namjoon cried out tears streaming down his face because of overstimulation. Namjoon's body tried to collapse but Yongguk held on highly to his hips slamming his way into Namjoon repeatedly with no remorse.

"So beautiful the way you take me Namjoon. You're swallowing me whole baby. Fuck." Yongguk growled out. Namjoon clawed at the sheets trying to get a grip of his slowly slipping away life. Stomach clenching and spasming haphazardly Namjoon sobbed out in pleasure. A hard slap was landed on Namjoon's ass repeatedly sending him over the edge for the last time. Namjoon clenched around Yongguk tightly sending chills up Yongguk's spine making him cum deeply inside of Namjoon. Jiho groaned as he came again onto Namjoon's spasming back muscles. After a while of loving words being whispered into Namjoon's ear, Yongguk could finally pull out his slowly softening length.

"Shit." Yongguk said as he flopped down next to Namjoon, Jiho folding up against Namjoon's other side.

"You're beautiful Namjoon." They both growled out watching the younger space in and out.

"I'm handsome." Namjoon grinned lightly.

"Whatever. Just go to sleep. You need your rest." Jiho was answered with a light snore and Yongguk and Jiho both laughed gently.

"Beautiful." They both said looking at a sleeping Namjoon.

Notes:

All old request will be typed as much as I can today. So make sure you come back to see if your request has been filled. If not I promise everything is in the works. Everyone will get their requests fulfilled! Whether it be today or tomorrow.
Spread the word on this bottom Namjoon arch. People are beginning to see the light.

Also request on my twitter page
Red_brownbunni5

Don't be shy!

Chapter 25: Please, Understand (NamGi)

Summary:

It was enough of everything, Hoseok was tired of watching whatever this was, be.

Notes:

YoongiXNamjoon side! Hoseok
mentioned Jungkook
Drug Au

Sorry for the I sincerely am.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“I'm either cooking or dope selling dope, Namjoon. What else do you want me to say? ” Yoongi growled out lowly making sure to weigh the kilo right. “I'm doing this for us, so we can live a normal life some way. ”
Namjoon scoffed and made his way to the counter where a pile of different substances laid. It wasn't really necessary to do this at all. Namjoon just knew it was Yoongi's lifestyle, he would never leave it. Not with all the money he got just in an hours time. About four houses and seventeen cars they would be able to afford just from a days sell. If that wasn't enough for Yoongi, nothing would ever be enough. It was true though, Namjoon could never amount to Yoongi's daily job. Namjoon learned that the hard way one day when Yoongi told him to get out of his life. All because he accidentally made some of the cocaine fall on the floor. Hell, a little sprinkle fell and he put Namjoon out on his ass for three whole weeks.
To say it was difficult was an understatement really. Namjoon had absolutely nothing at all. Even when he did have a little he couldn't live. The hotels and motels alike were basically ran by Yoongi. None of them gave him a room and he ended up sleeping in a ditch for the last week before Yoongi came and got him. Eyes red and body damn near numb to everything he was flung over his shoulder roughly. Once he was slammed into the car seat and the heat engulfed him, Namjoon crooned out a "Thank God". He wasn't religious by a long shot,but Yoongi had him close to reverting into some type of faith. All these years being with him, this was by far his most challenging one. Once Yoongi opened his mouth Namjoon tuned in quickly. A quick run down of what he did too get put out was given and it was silent the rest of the way. Yoongi made no room for questions any way.
Namjoon came back into the real world when he was roughly pushed up against the counter a mouth covering his neck.
“Fuck, ” Namjoon let out pushing against Yoongi, “you scared me.”
Yoongi took a step back holding a strange looking pack of pills. All of them in various colors and some had different patterns.
“Yeah ,well I told you to continue to be on the alert. People will get to you trying to get to me. ” Yoongi walked back to the table ripping the pack open.
“Like you care about me. ” Namjoon chuckled and opened the cabinet grabbing a cup. A sigh left Yoongi's lips as he continued separating the pills.
“At least your right about that. I don't care.” Namjoon let out a simple whistle pouring himself a glass of water.
“I'm always right in that matter ,Yoongi. ” a crooked smile stained Namjoon's lip as he made his way to the archway.
“Wait, ” Namjoon looked at Yoongi unamused ,“give me a knife I need to break some of these up. ”
“Then get up and get it your damn self ,Yoongi. ” with that Namjoon was away out of the kitchen and out of the house. Namjoon didn't have to look back to see the sour look on his 'lovers' face. Shit. He was probably going to get put out again. Ah, well fuck it. He remembers the comfortable ditch about three miles away from here .
That is if he could make his way to it. After a couple gulps of the water Namjoon was getting wobbly. A steady stream of different frequencies started to flutter in his ear. The beautiful trees he was once seeing turned into dark creepy looking faces. They were all talking to him and his head began to thud loudly. Fucking fuck shit. Namjoon wasn't drinking water at all. His fucking luck, right. With quick calculations he figured he had at least ten minutes before he passed out. One swift motion of his hand and he pulled out his phone.
Hoseok.
That's the only person he could rely on. A groan left his mouth as soon as the other line picked up. Quick breath littered the speakers as he heard Hoseok sigh.
"Where are you and how much? "
"About a mile out from the ,lefty chickens fire string tire." Namjoon slurred into the phone. Another sigh was heard and Namjoon giggled stupidly.
"You sound like ugly wind. The blueish orange wind. That's ugly hyung."
"I'm on my way Namjoon just sit down on the curb okay. You aren't far from the house." Hoseok heard a thump and yet again sighed while groaning.
"Why won't he put his drug mixes in another fucking fridge?! Why won't he just tell him he fucking loves him while he's at it!" Hoseok flew out of his house jumping in his Hummer. "I swear one more fucking time."
~
One more time came faster than Hoseok expected when a bloody Namjoon fell into his arms. Almost like dead weight if he was being honest. The bruises, cuts, rope burns, swollen eye, and the 'You're Next' scribbled into his skin was enough for Hoseok to snap. The only reason Namjoon ever came to him like this was because Yoongi would never issue Namjoon a damn body guard or any medical assistance. Hell, he even offered to pay an unlucky bastard to guard Namjoon. Even provided him with insurance putting him on his plan.
"He's not important he's an asset I enjoy having around for the moment. I'll get rid of him soon." Hoseok recalled how Yoongi said that a couple years earlier and Namjoon was still by his side now, that was saying something. Doesn't mean that Yoongi doesn't have any flaws. His biggest one being unable to show an ounce of emotion.
"You love him just tell him hyung. I'm tired of this bullshit. The blatant disrespect you show him. He loves...I don't know much about now. But back then he loved you." Hoseok leaned back on the couch cradling Namjoon's head in his lap.
A quick glance was given from Yoongi who was making a chart of his Intel. A grimace littered his face as he snapped the pen close. Hoseok watched with no emotion as Yoongi ran a hand down his face massaging his jaw. After several minutes passed by a light 'fuck' was heard. Yoongi knew this was going to happen sooner or later. He just wasn't expecting it to be right now at this moment. Yoongi stood up and hunched his shoulders a little staring at nothing in particular. Hoseok unconsciously ran his fingers through Namjoon's now silky washed blonde hair while be watched the older ponder life really. A spark lit into Yoongi's eyes as he caught Hoseok's. Shoulders squared rigidly as he cleared his throat to speak. Hoseok just internally growled and looked away back to Namjoon's sleeping form.
"Save the lies hyung. I know that stance and I know the hurt. But you know he isn't like that. Everything that he's mad at you for is actually a legit reason to be mad at you." Hoseok watched Yoongi walk across the room to him.
"Come again J-hope. " Uh oh, Hoseok rubbed his forehead and stared back at Yoongi. He used his street name and that meant that he was mad. Once he was J-hope he wasn't Yoongi's best friend anymore. That meant he'd probably have to move Namjoon to defend himself. He hoped it didn't have to come to that. Another quick glance and he straightened up under Namjoon. This was going to be said today, he was tired of the shit.
“You bought him from a family trying to pay off their debt. You did this at first to help him. You treated him as a servant turned lover. You had that rolling good for a while. One mistake was made. A mistake YOU made and YOU know you made i-”
“I didn't make a mistake, he made the mist-”
“Just shut the fuck up hyung and let me speak so your dumb ass can understand why he doesn't deserve any of this.” Hoseok felt Namjoon shift and went quiet for a second. Once Namjoon settled he looked back up.
“Like I was saying, YOU made the mistake on bringing him to that mission. You thought him nothing and thought that handing him a gun would help you. No teaching on how to master it. You deprived him of knowledge of a field stand off. A trigger was pulled and bullets started to fly.” The air was still as he surveyed Yoongi's state. He had room to continue to talk if he used his words carefully.
“What I'm saying is, it was not and will never be Namjoon's fault that happened to Kookie. You told him to shoot, you never told him who to shoot. You put him in that field blind expecting him to read signs you never thought him. That's your down fall hyung, you're mad at him cause of your ignorance. Jungkook is okay. He didn't know that it was his brother he shot. Don't throw him under the bus for that. Why are like this anyway? ” Hoseok waited in baited breath watching every emotion flicker through Yoongi's eyes. A throat cleared and they both stared at each other.
“Because he was suppose to kill him.” Hoseok eyebrows shot up into his hairline body lurching forward.
“What? ”
“He was suppose to kill him. To kill that young bastard that so smugly took his family's lives away from them. The little fuck that was suppose to be his brother.” Yoongi looked at Namjoon's sleeping form “His heart is to big and I'm trying to fix that. I want him to get revenge. The revenge he deserves,he was sold so his brother could have it all. That...” Yoongi ruffled his own hair cheeks turning a dangerous shade of red as his eyes blazed in fury. Hoseok sat in silence trying to take everything in before his eyes softened.
“You don't have to be like this though. You love him hyung, you know he loves you or he would have been came to me. He wants you and you want him. Not for this revenge you want him for him. Accept that.” Yoongi stared at him and then down to Namjoon.
“I admit I really do love him. I'd die if anything ever happened to him I couldn't control in the end. He needs to toughen up, so until then we won't speak upon this matter anymore.” Yoongi began to walk off before he stopped and turned towards to two bodies on the couch. Hoseok sighed in utter defeat looking at Namjoon again.

“I love him, Hoseok. That's why I want him to be my ace. The queen to my king. I want to play my cards right. But there's still a Joker in our deck of cards that he needs to get rid of. The Queen still has to do her dirty work too.” with that Yoongi walked out of the room.

Hoseok sat in awe.

Yoongi was fucking crazy.

Notes:

I got a new phone and that's why it took me so long to update. I'm sorry for the wait. I'll get to retyping everything soon since I lost everything. Thank you for understanding.

Chapter 26: It's Screaming (Namseok)

Summary:

It followed.

Notes:

HoseokXNamjoon

This was literally screaming at me as I laid down in bed. Begging to be typed up. It's October,so it fits. Right?

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

If they continued like this how far would they make it? The constant upkeep of something swarming around their being. It brought fear and anxiety as it came closer. Deep pants echoed throughout the empty lot as if they were in a enclosed room. Everything felt weird and tight, like a wet pillow blanketed their all to hot faces. A whimper escaped chapped lips as a tongue ran over another pair. A guttural growl came from the darkest part of the empty space. Cold, cold sweat dripped down both broad backs as they both sprinted away again.

It followed.

They couldn't stop now, no, not right at this moment. If they did they would be done for, for good. Rocks be fucking damn because that's exactly what Namjoon fell over skinning his knees to high hell and back. He didn't stay down for as Hoseok yanked the younger to his feet in foul swipe. Tears stained his cheek as a loud scream tore through the sky. It shook both of their spines and again, they bolted with a trail of blood behind them.

Shit.

That was the first thing that littered both of their minds at the moment. The fact that now it had one more thing to scent them by. Tears never wanted to fall so bad at this moment. A sniffle was heard and a faint, "I'm sorry", was hiccuped close to Hoseok's ear. Hoseok couldn't be mad at Namjoon, even if it wasn't a live or die situation he knew he just couldn't, it wasn't in him. Another loud screech was heard, to fucking close for comfort and again, they ran.

Space felt like an obstacle at the moment, a never ending expanse of land laid out before them. The liquid evaded their visions as a honk loud enough to stir a volcano awake sounded. They were so close yet so far. Even so the hope of just one of then making (read: hopefully as both) made then continue. Loud mumblings of the city just miles ahead had them speeding up though. It was a promise to something better. They needed to survive for themselves and for each other.

It screamed.

This time so close it was almost like it was personal. Like whatever it was had a personal vendetta against the both of them. Namjoon cried out as something snagged his bleeding leg dragging him back. Another cry ripped through the night as he clawed his way from it's grip. Hoseok a helping factor at this particular moment. Like a rag doll Namjoon was shaken from it's grip.

Again they ran.

Once they stepped foot onto the street a loud noise made their blood run cold. The sweat that stained their backs come in tenfold and they fell onto the ground surrounded by the people of the park. The air stood still as every head in the vicinity turned towards the loud screech. Namjoon didn't dare look at the sight before him, to wrapped up in the light.

The victory.

Hoseok as well as the others in the park watched as large spotlight like eyes retreated from the light. The colors changing from a high yellow to a crimson red. It screamed as loud as it could breaking windows from the buildings closer to it. It growled a deep breath taking snarl. Its breath killing the grass in its surroundings. It slowly backed away from the town now down into silence. Hoseok pulled Namjoon closer kissing the top of the crying boys head. He let his other hand fall into his pocket.

He retrieved the feather.

That's all that mattered.

Notes:

Request are now to be filled! Sorry for the wait it's like technology didn't like me for a while there.

Chapter 27: What are you doing? (NamGi ft Bang)

Summary:

Yoongi was beginning to feel uneasy about the whole situation. Nothing felt right and he planned to figure out what was really going on.

Notes:

SugaXNamjoon ft Yongguk

For lovellidollie

Jealousy
Smut

Sorry I'm so fucking late and I bet you hate my guts! Ugh I'm so sorry!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi watched as Yongguk hung onto Namjoon's shoulder like it was his last lifeline. Nose twitching slightly he sniffed and leaned back on the couch provided. It meant nothing at the moment, Yongguk wasn't Namjoon's type. Yoongi had confidence in that department. Being with the younger for 7 years and dating him for 2, he had nothing to worry about.

Nevertheless, he continued to watch them with lowered eyes to make sure nothing was going on. Yongguk took a step back and tilted his head slightly down. Yoongi watched as Namjoon's long limbs made no effort to knock over a cup. A slight chuckle left his lips and he quickly recovered himself once Taehyung looked back. Yoongi watched as Namjoon's face heated up like a barn fire. Slightly bending at the waist Yoongi watched Namjoon's firm ass show through his pants. He sniffed hard biting his lip gently. Namjoon was always being obliviously sexy, that's why Yoongi looked up to see Yongguk's expression.

Wrong move.

With lowered eyelids Yongguk watched Namjoon from the side slowly licking his lips. It didn't sit right with Yoongi after Namjoon strengthened himself out. Again Yongguk hooked his arm around Namjoon, this time around his waist. Yoongi watched as he massaged Namjoon's hip bone while whispering something in his ear. Yoongi felt his face heat up greatly from the action. It didn't sit well with how accepting Namjoon was of the touches. Only Yoongi could touch him like that and Namjoon knew that.

Yongguk took a step back beckoning Daehyun over to retrieve his phone. Yoongi tilted his head to get a better look at what was happening. Namjoon took the phone from Yongguk's outstretched hand and proceeded to type something into it. His number, Yoongi realized as Yongguk proceeded to call it. Namjoon's phone ringing right beside him with random numbers. Yoongi picked up the phone ready to the delete it until he heard a large sigh. Yoongi looked up to see a smiling Namjoon holding his hand out.

"Thank you hyung for finding my phone. Yongguk called it for me. I need to save his number." Namjoon took the phone from Yoongi's loose grip and smiled his big dimpled smile while walking away with a bounce in his step.

"No problem." Yoongi said a little too low and a little too late. Yoongi watched as Yongguk and Namjoon took off leaving him flabbergasted.

"Fucking hyung? Not baby or babe! Fucking hyung?" All rational thoughts left Yoongi's mind as he continued to stare at the empty space. Something wasn't sitting right with Yoongi and he planned to figure out what it was.

Yoongi was right with his instincts as his time with Namjoon became almost none existent. Every free moment they had Namjoon was out and about with Yongguk. He didn't come back to the dorm until late late. He was always in his phone giggling and taking new photos every minute. Yoongi watched from his side of the studio how geeked Namjoon got when Yongguk called him over to his studio. He practically bolted from his spot and out the door. With a loud 'I'm going to Gukkie hyung's studio', Namjoon disappeared for the remainder of the day.

Teeth sucking was all Yoongi could hear from himself as he tried to calm down. This was the sixth month Namjoon had ditched one of their date nights to go 'hangout' with Yongguk. He couldn't stand it anymore and he sat up abruptly reaching over to grab his phone. Namjoon was going to come home and he was going to do it now. Once he hit the home button to light up the screen a loud bang echoed through the apartment.

"I'M HOME BABY!" that was Namjoon's voice, he was drunk. Great.

Yoongi got up to ready himself for the tall tree to fall on him, only to hear a grunt and then a drunken giggle come about. Problem is, that wasn't Namjoon's high pitched giggle, it was a deep sultry giggle and it sat dangerous in Yoongi's anger bank. There was no way in hell that Namjoon had brought him to their dorm. No way in hell this could be happening right now. A louder grunt was heard and a squeal and that sent Yoongi bolting out of their shared room.

Once he peered into the living room Yoongi's heart almost stopped. Yongguk was on the floor while Namjoon laid on top of him. Arms and legs were tangled together as they both drunkenly tried to untangle themselves. Snorts and giggles were exchanger as they finally parted and patted each others backs. It would have been a funny and cute sight if Yoongi wasn't dying from heated jealously. With much courage Yoongi cleared his throat catching the attention of both drunks.

"What's going on?" Yoongi's voice was deeper than normal and it almost startled himself. Namjoon only lifted his head to look at Yoongi before he laid it on Yongguk's chest lightly.

"We...are...," Namjoon started snickering while hiding his face,"we're...pfft." Both Yongguk and Namjoon started laughing hard holding tightly onto each other.

"You're both drunk." Yoongi hissed angrily as the two ignored his being. Yoongi sucked his teeth and walked away slamming the door leaning against it. Listening through the door he heard more giggling and clothes rustling around. With another deep breath he headed toward his bed laying down. He didn't get sleep that night at all.

The next morning welcomed him with a hungover Namjoon and a catering Yongguk. Yoongi watched at the table as they both sat in front of him. His lip twitched continuously as he watched to two whisper to each other giving him small convo. Damn near close to cursing Yongguk out Yoongi tightened his hold on his chopsticks. He couldn't let his anger win. Not to someone that was just Namjoon's best friend. After calmed himself down that's when Yongguk took his leave bidding them both a goodbye. Yoongi nodded his head as Namjoon promised to text him when he was better.

"So, how was last ni-"

"I'm tired hyung. I'm going to go lay down. I'll see you later tonight." Namjoon left the table after that. The table shook as Yoongi slammed his chopsticks down and planted his hand in his hair.

"This is some bullshit."

A couple of weeks bypassed and everything was somewhat normal between the two. Even though Namjoon continued to text Yongguk eagerly it felt so much better. That was until a particularly loud squeal erupted from Namjoon's lips one day. With a confused look Yoongi looked at Namjoon grabbing Namjoon's phone quickly. Something wasn't right.

From:
Gukkiechu(•ө•)♡

Namjoon, I absolutely love you. I really do.

"What the fuck is this Namjoon?!" Yoongi yelled at Namjoon. Namjoon was startled and leaned back looking up at Yoongi.

"Are you cheating on me Namjoon? Is this what all of this is? Are you and him fucking?" Yoongi asked snatching Namjoon up and pushing him into the room. The living room was beginning to fill up with the other members.

Yoongi slammed the door hard as he gazed hard at Namjoon. The younger was rubbing his wrist and staring wide eyed at Yoongi. A snarl erupted from Yoongi's throat as he stalked closer to Namjoon. He watched as Namjoon took a few steps backwards chest rising and falling rapidly. A knock on the door was heard and Yoongi whipped around as the door was opened.

"We'll head out so you two can settle whatever this is. Make this right in three hours or you both are going to be put out." Jin warned them and then left the room closing the door. Yoongi turned back around and looked at Namjoon who was now sitting on the bed. Yoongi waited until the main door to the dorm was shut before he proceeded.

"Are you and Yongguk fucking around Namjoon?" Yoongi stalked up to Namjoon grabbing his chin harshly. "Just please tell me the truth. I'm tired of this constant worrying feeling." Yoongi watched as Namjoon bit into his bottom lip a tear slipping down his cheek. Yoongi's heart stopped at that exact moment.

"No, we're just good friends,Yoongi. He was helping me write a song for you and we ended up having a closer bond than we both thought. We just recently finished the song and I bought him some new software that he always wanted. We never did anything else." More tears started to fall down his cheek and Yoongi gulped hard.

"Really?... Namjoon, I'm so sorry. Namjoon I didn't know. I'm so sorry baby. I got really jealously cause you were spending all of our free time with him. I felt alone and neglected and starting thinking the worst. I'm such an idiot." Yoongi dropped Namjoon's phone on the night table and kneeled in front of Namjoon.

"Baby I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Yoongi sniffled.

"I forgive you, but only because you being mad at me is fucking hot." A small giggle came from Namjoon and Yoongi looked up at the younger.

"I knew I was making you jealous. So I let Yongguk in on it and we upped our antics." Yoongi watched in disbelief as Namjoon rolled on the bed and started laughing.

"You can't be serious," Yoongi growled and threw himself on the bed pinning Namjoon to it,"all of that just to make me jealous? And he was in on it?"

"Mmmmh!" Another giggle. Yoongi bit his lip and chuckled into the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"You got me baby. You really did. Now I believe its time for some mean payback. Strip." Yoongi sat back and watched as Namjoon shyly started to take off his clothes.
~
"Yoongi" Namjoon gasped out as Yoongi touched his thigh gently.

"I love you." Namjoon whispered as Yoongi started sucking on his shoulder. With a solid pop Yoongi pulled off and stared into Namjoon's doe eyes.

"I love you."

"I'm just for you." Namjoon moaned as his member was tugged harshly.

"Only mine" Yoongi said nibbling on Namjoon's ear smoothing his hand down his naked body. A small airy moan came from Namjoon as he arched into Yoongi.

"Please, your clothes...I want to feel you." Namjoon whimpered out. Yoongi wasted no time pulling off his clothes laying his heated body back on top of Namjoon's. Namjoon moaned at the new heat and squirmed under him.

"Shit you're so sexy." Yoongi groaned out squeezing Namjoon's hip. Namjoon let out a small whimper clawing at Yoongi's back.

Namjoon mumbled Yoongi's name as he sucked on his neck roughly. Namjoon shivered holding onto his shoulders as Yoongi pushed his knee in between his legs. Yoongi pulled back from Namjoon's neck staring deeply into his eyes. Heavy pants filled the room as Yoongi started playing with Namjoon's nipples keeping eye contact with him the whole time.

"Look at me." He huskily whispered as Namjoon's eyes lowered once he pinched a nipple. Namjoon did his best to look at him as he ran his other hand between his thighs cupping his balls roughly.

"Ah ssss mmhhh Yoongi." Namjoon shook under Yoongi legs parting gently. Quickly Yoongi leaned back and grabbed the lube that was in the night stand warming some up immediately between his fingers. Yoongi slowly leaned over Namjoon capturing Namjoon's mouth in a heated kiss. After a while Yoongi pulled back and groaned lowly. Namjoon looked totally fucked out and they hadn't even started.

  Yoongi stared at Namjoon's spit slicked red puffy lips as he continued his pinching and tugging on his nipples. A moan immediately left Namjoon's lips as Yoongi ran a finger along Namjoon's entrance. Namjoon's legs begun to shake as he did it again. Yoongi hummed as he gently pushed his way into Namjoon's entrance. Namjoon was as tight as ever and that made Yoongi stand at attention even more. His dick throbbed hard as he watched Namjoon wiggle around on the bed on the edge of begging.

"Yoongi..." Namjoon drawled out back arching slightly

"Please, please add another one please." Yoongi watched as Namjoon shook hard as he added another finger.

"Fuck joonie. You're so fucking beautiful. I can't wait to fuck you." Yoongi panted now fingering Namjoon vigorously. Namjoon's body arched off of the bed like a bow as Yoongi added another finger.

"Please! Yoongi please!" Namjoon begged while clawing at the older's back.

"Please what baby? Tell me what you want from me." Yoongi grunted while sloppily sucking on Namjoon's neck.

"I need you. Please I need you." Yoongi hummed against Namjoon's throat pulling his fingers out and rubbing some lube on his hard dick. Yoongi lined up with Namjoon's entrance and pushed forward rocking his hips in slowly. Namjoon started to loudly pant as he wrapped his legs around Yoongi.

"Please... Yoongi plea- AH!" A loud cry of pleasure left Namjoon's red swollen lips as Yoongi set a dangerous pace rocking their bodies together.

Namjoon's hands found home scratching up Yoongi's back up as Yoongi deeply thrusted into him. Namjoon's head pressed into the pillow as Yoongi grabbed his waist to gain leverage to go harder and faster. Namjoon's walls spasming around his dick like it was the best thing ever in the world.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight nammie. Shit nammie you feel so damn good. Just for me all for me" Yoongi chanted rutting deeply into Namjoon.

"Ah..jus...mmh. Fu-..." No coherent thought or sentence left Namjoon's mouth as Yoongi angled his hips and dove down to hungrily kiss Namjoon. He was so close and he knew Namjoon was about to blow all over them both. With one hard particular thrust they both screamed in wild pleasure.

Long streams of cum littered both of their bodies because of Namjoon. Yoongi continued to fuck Namjoon through his orgasm while his began. Yoongi threw his head back neck stretching to the skies as the best orgasm in a while washed over his whole being. Yoongi pumped Namjoon full until he could finally see straight again. A whine came from Namjoon as Yoongi slowly laid on top of him.

"Mm sensitive Yoongi." Namjoon moaned out again as Yoongi only adjusted his hips.

"Good. This is the punishment you get. No go to sleep." Yoongi looked down at Namjoon as he heard light snoring. A chuckle left his lips as he laid his head next to Namjoon's. A random thought popped into his mind and he smirked. Oh, he had a way to get back at Namjoon for all of this. Slowly sliding out of Namjoon, Yoongi reached over getting the younger's phone. A few pictures were snapped and Yoongi grinned sending one to Yongguk.

To:
Gukkiechu(•ө•)♡

The next time you sign up for this make sure Namjoon knows how to play it down and not loud. ಠ‿ಠ

Yoongi smiled and rolled over cradling Namjoon close. He'd won this one.

Yongguk rolled around in his bed once he heard the notification from Namjoon. With a head tilt he saw that it was a picture message. A finger swipe had him hunched over covering his mouth in awe. Yongguk looked at the photo of Yoongi biting at Namjoon's naked chest right next to a lot of 'white' stuff. A small groan left his lips as he saw how plump and red both of their lips were.

Damn, he was hard. Yongguk groaned and rolled around in his bed for a moment before he decided it was time to take a shower.

"Asshole." Yongguk groaned out as he fisted his hard on. "Fucking asshole."

Notes:

I believe I have four more to be fully caught up with these request. HOPEFULLY!

Chapter 28: All we do (ZiMon zicoxnam)

Summary:

Namjoon didn't understand why Jiho did what he did. So if he couldn't understand him from just looking, why not join?

Notes:

JihoXNamjoon

For Julie001

Warning(s)?
Recreational drugs
Alcohol
Mentioned sex

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon laid on his back head falling off the edge of it. Eyes paying little attention to area above him as the bed began to dip beside him. Gently twisting his head to the side he saw a shirtless Jiho sitting on the bed. A slow smile stained his plump lips as he saw smoke flow from the older's lips. A cold hand fell on his bare chest and goosebumps rose.

"Jiho, please remove your cold ass dead man hand from my chest. It's already bad enough it's freezing in here." Namjoon whined as Jiho lowered his hand settling it on Namjoon's hot core. Another slow drag was made and he slowly exhaled.

"No, you're just to riled up off of alcohol you drunk. Your body just heated up to much." With a click of his tongue Jiho leaned down and gave Namjoon a peck on the lips. Namjoon scrunched up his face at the taste of weed on his lips as he licked them.

"Why do you do that stuff any way? Drinking isn't the best way but weed will mess up your lungs." Namjoon huffed out as he slid his body back fully on the bed.

"First off, weed is safer than tobacco, there is no known lung death or lung cancer caused by weed. That I have heard of at least. And for me it calms me and it helps me think better. Alcohol only makes me rowdy and you don't like a rowdy Jiho. Plus I fuck you better and longer when I'm high. I have you moaning so loud you forget your in my dorm half the time." A smirk landed on his face as he watched Namjoon's face turn beet red.

"Shut up. Even though that's a very true statement. Shut up. No one asked you."

"You asked me why I smoked weed though. That alone is the biggest part of why I do it." Jiho grinned and Namjoon grunted rolling onto his stomach.

"Come here so I can lay my head on your lap."

"You trynna suck some dick baby?" Twisting his legs onto the bed Jiho started to slip his dick out.

"Oh for fuck sakes hyung." A loud laugh was heard and Namjoon just laid his head on his lap.

"I'm just fucking with you baby boy. Now what's up? I know you have something on your mind cause your head is heavy as fuck." Namjoon pinched him and Jiho threw up his unoccupied hand in mock surrender.

"Okay okay love. What's up?" Inhaling another drag Jiho exhaled it into Namjoon's face.

"Ugh rude!.... But uhm... I want to try it. I want to try and smoke." Namjoon stared at him with doe eyes and Jiho scoffed.

"I don't need you ruining my shit baby."

"Look I'm not! I've watched you break down, roll, burn , inhale, and exhale it. It doesn't seem that hard. Let me take a couple of puffs. Please." Namjoon pouted again and Jiho sighed.

"Okay here, but if you start choking it's your fault." Jiho passed him the blunt and Namjoon eyed its burning ember.

"Noted."

With that Namjoon tilted the none first part to his his lips and took a long drag opening up his throat to get as much smoke as he thought he should. Wrong fucking move, that's for damn sure. It was alright pulling it but the pushing out was the problem. His lungs constricted and he coughed sending a waterfall of saliva to slide down making the smoke stick in his throat. Slightly hiking his body over his boyfriend's thighs, Namjoon began to cough and splutter loudly. Jiho bit his lip holding in a laugh as he watched his baby struggle to catch his breath.

He was going to be so damn high. Jiho decided after another thirty seconds of coughing to hit Namjoon's back. It was amusing at first but now if he kept coughing he might start to hyperventilate. Jiho couldn't have Namjoon going into an anxiety attack only to start slightly hallucinating and having to go to the hospital. Its happened before with one of his band mates and he'll be damned if it happened to his boyfriend.

"Come on baby calm down. You did good but you took to much in. The weeds still going to be here if you take a smaller puff. Okay? I have plenty so you don't have to worry." Soothing circles had Namjoon calming down and he laid back down on Jiho's lap.

"Thank you." Namjoon said slowly, eyes slightly low. Jiho smiled gently a bigger smile making way as Namjoon raised the blunt again to take a smaller drag. Some type of pride pounded into Jiho as he watched Namjoon succeed with this puff and his next. Slowly Jiho reached for the blunt and took a pull. He watched as Namjoon slowly exhaled his body fully relaxing.

"How you like it baby? You feel good?" Namjoon nodded his mouth feeling a little like cotton was in it.

"The bed feels good. You feel good. Shit. I feel good." Namjoon droned out as he curled his body into Jiho. "You smell good too." Namjoon nuzzled his head into Jiho's lap biting his lip.

"Shit....you trynna suck some dick?" Jiho asked again this time laughing before Namjoon could even open his mouth. "I'm just playing baby. Enjoy your high." With that Jiho leaned back and passed the blunt to his boyfriend. After a couple of pulls Namjoon cleared his throat and looked up at Jiho.

"I wasn't going to say no though." Jiho's mouth dropped at that.

"And that's why I fucking love you. Come here you filthy bitch." Pulling Namjoon up Jiho landed a heated kiss on his mouth.

Namjoon pulled back and giggled as Jiho stubbed out the blunt.

"Fuck let's get it."

A squeal was heard and everyone in the living room groaned. A TV was turned up louder and louder.

"Fucking freaks." Ukwon said while munching on some chips.

"Disgusting."

Notes:

Slap me with Lucille later y'all. Lmao I'm working on everything slowly!

Chapter 29: Slurp it,Taste it (Vmon)

Summary:

Taehyung tried new ways to keep it down. It just didn't work for him but maybe his remedy had yet to come.

Notes:

NamjoonXTaehyung
Kink:
Oral Fixation
For Explcit

This is a double (28,29) update so y'all go a chap back if need be!

Sorry for this delay hun! I've noticed you wrote your own and it was fantastically fantastic!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung pushed his pelvis forward in front of the mirror and watched as his dick slung around. With a giggle he did it again and watched it dangle back in place. A loud howl of laughter was made and he turned around to catch the eyes of Jimin cackling at him. A mock sneer landed on his face as he turned back to the mirror doing it again. Taehyung knew out of the maknae line he had the biggest dick, so he paid the mocking chants behind him no big deal. He had to learn how to control it because it was becoming mighty apparent he didn't wear underwear during their performances.

Mighty apparent as in the fans literally had a five minute loop of his fantastic disco stick flopping back down and forth. He didn't mind at all but it just let him know he needed to put it up. He couldn't have all these fans horny for his dick. It could lead to a bad outcome. Like one of them groping him without his permission or some other crazy shit. Maybe one of them would whip it out and suck it as he tried to walk through the airport crowd up. He stalled his movements as his mind
traveled over that idea for a quick second. Nah, it was better he took control is appendage before someone else could.

With another swift hip movement he twitched his dick causing it to stay still just a small bit. Only it twitched outward and made it more apparent he was, in fact, without underwear. The others snickered at him for a moment before they went back to practicing their own fucked up parts. He huffed gently and licked his lips slowly as he laid his hands on his hips. What could he do to keep his dick still? Tape? No, definitely not fucking tape. Stand out in the cold so it could shrivel up? No, then they'd call him baby dick and he by far could destroy any walls he touched with it. He had pride about his dick. He ran his hand through his head and got into position again.

Again he bounced his hips forward softly, it did help his problem, but it made him look unenthusiastic. He couldn't have that at all and have people think something was wrong with him again. Wearing underwear was not a option so Taehyung again bounced his hips and watched his strong man make a print. A huff left his lips again as he stared at his reflection, eyes briefly clicking around the room.

They soon flickered back to a certain member eyeing his crotch. Namjoon, he looked flushed and sweaty as he bit into his bottom lip harshly. Tae crooked an eyebrow an slowly lidded his eyes so he could continue to watch the other through the mirror. He had to be sure the thoughts that were in his head were correct. As the music started up again Taehyung flexed his dick harder than necessary just to gauge Namjoon's reaction.

"Gawd damn taetae! That hip thrust did nothing for you." He heard Hoseok cackle loudly but that wasn't the reaction he was looking for.

The reaction he was looking for was on his leader's face. Eyes big and owlish as he played with his lips with his tongue. A little saliva slid down the side of his face as he continued to stare at Tae below. Taehyung turned towards Hoseok and shook his head at him sighing. He wanted to get over towards Namjoon as best as he could to see if he was really correct. And oh boy was he.

As soon as he sat down close enough to Namjoon, the other fled the scene with the quickness. A smile slowly etched onto his face as we laid his hand on his dick. There was no secrets between any of them and Taehyung knew Namjoon was into every gender. So the thought of him wanting his dick made him giddy. Cause truth be told Namjoon had some DSL's.

Dick sucking lips to put it into perspective. And Taehyung needed a release, sooner rather than later.

He watched as his leader gulped down a whole water bottle wiping his lips. Again he picked up another bottle wrapping his lips around the tip sucking the water from the second bottle, but this time slowly. A low growl bubbled out of Taehyung's chest and he caught himself. Yeah, for damn sure he was going to corner Namjoon later tonight and ask him what was up with him looking at his dick and licking his lips.

The rest of practice went without hitch and soon they were on their way to getting ice cream. It was a very hot evening and that only seemed like the right remedy. They all didn't feel like waiting in line at the ice cream parlor so they all settled on store bought ice cream. Everyone got a pint of ice cream and Namjoon added on five very long large popsicles. No one said anything about it but Taehyung felt his dick twitch.

Once in the dorm and settled everyone broke into their ice cream as Namjoon soundlessly slurped on his rather large popsicle while watching a movie. Taehyung watched him through hooded eyes as Namjoon wrapped his tongue around the middle of his sweet treat slowly pulling up to the top. His mouth making a perfect 'o'. Taehyung swallowed hard as Namjoon pushed the popsicle deeper into his mouth and continued to watch the movie like this was an everyday thing. No one else heard it but Taehyung did and it took everything within him to stay seated on the couch.

The loud obscene slurp that left the olders lips as he pulled back up. No one heard it which was crazy because he could have sworn he heard a moan follow it. Quickly darting his eyes toward the television he subconsciously gripped his now hardening dick. It was like he tuned all the way into what Namjoon was doing with his mouth and the low wet slurping noises were ten times as loud in his ear. Clearing his throat lightly, Taehyung excused himself and placed his ice cream back in the freezer. There was no way he could finish it while thinking about fucking his leaders mouth.

The rest of the movie passed without hitch and everyone started making their way to bed. Namjoon stayed behind to clean up the mess and Taehyung stayed behind to 'help'. In actuality he was just there to ask Namjoon what all of that was earlier in the studio and tonight with the icicle. After cleaning up decently they both made their way into the kitchen , Taehyung leaning against the counter.

"Hyung." Taehyung started lowly heart now racing.

"Hmm?" Namjoon asked as his head was in the freezer.

"Earlier today at the practice hall...were you looking at me?" Taehyung leaned forward trying to see the older.

"Mmmh," a pop was heard and Namjoon pulled his head from the freezer now suckling on another icicle,"I was." Namjoon flushed gently as he continued to suck around the tasty ice. Taehyung quickly sucked in a deep breath as he leaned forward and took the treat from the elders mouth.

"Tae- what the hell Tae. Give it back I'm hungry." Namjoon said reaching forward to get it back.

"No hyung. I have something better you can suck on." Namjoon froze at that and stared into Taehyung's eyes.

"What? What are yo-" Namjoon deeply blushed as Taehyung placed his hand on his very hard dick.

"It'll last longer than any icicle and it can come up numerous times." Taehyung whispered gruffly as he threw the treat on the counter. "How about it hyung? Want to give it a try?" Taehyung hoped to all hell that he would say yes. As soon as a nod was given, Taehyung dragged Namjoon into the bathroom and locked the door. Luckily they had two in this dorm.

 

"We can go at your pace. I don't mind at all. Do what you want." Namjoon nodded and slid to his knees pulling down Taehyung's sweats in one go.

Literally, Taehyung has never saw anyone look at his dick like how Namjoon looked at it. A groan escaped his mouth as Namjoon pumped it gently before sucking the tip into his mouth. Namjoon moaned around the tip looking up at Taehyung happily. With a slow lick Namjoon started suckling gently on the tip closing his eyes to bask in the moment. Taehyung kept his eyes focused watching Namjoon's eyes slowly close. He groaned as Namjoon shifted his head and sunk deeper.

"Fuck hyung." Taehyung growled pulling his shirt up and off his body as Namjoon started to work down his shaft. "Fuck hyung." Taehyung echoed.

"Hmmm." Namjoon moaned around him as he wet up the part he took in his mouth. Taehyung was growing impatient but the heat around his dick let him keep his cool for a moment.

Heavy pants crowded around in the bathroom and Taehyung tangled his hand into Namjoon's hair. Again Namjoon pulled off playing with he tip before something switched up. Head falling all the way forward Namjoon swallowed around Taehyung making the younger choke loudly on his saliva.

"Hyung~" Taehyung let out a deep whine hips stuttering forward.

Namjoon only moaned as the tip slipped pass his gag reflex. It fluttered a little bit but Namjoon quickly calmed himself throat opening. He swallowed around the younger head bobbing back and forth in quick succession. Loud slurping noises were made as Namjoon continued to slather the younger's dick respectively. Namjoon was impossibly hard and throbbing as he sunk as deep as he could go looking up at the young boy.

Taehyung was somewhere lost in another world as his soul was being sucked from him. The way Namjoon continued to try and suck more into his throat when there was no more left had Taehyung near his peak. He moaned into his free hand while he helped Namjoon move his head in sporadic movements. More and more saliva accumulated and ran down his leg as Namjoon slightly started to shake. Taehyung had to look down to see what was going on. Wrong move.

Namjoon was staring into his soul, eyes glazed over with so much lust he was crying. Namjoon opened his lips and let the most nastiest noises come from him. It sounded unreal, so fucking nasty and sloppy ass the constant slop slop slock slop slick sound came from Namjoon.

"Mmmh~" Namjoon whined around his dick as he squeezed his thigh coming on himself. Taehyung gripped Namjoon's hair tightly as he started to quickly push his dick down his leader's throat. The sight alone had Taehyung dying along with the heat wrapped around his dick. A hearty moan was made and Taehyung threw his head back coming down Namjoon throat as he saw the mess Namjoon made of himself.

He couldn't hold himself up and Namjoon just wasn't pulling off him no matter how hard he tugged. Namjoon continued to suck Taehyung into sensitivity more saliva dripping down his chin. Taehyung yanked on Namjoon's head as hard as his noodle like arms could let him, to no avail.

"Hyung. Oh fuck hyung please. You nee- fuck!" Taehyung came again this time his body fell to the floor Namjoon following without a second to spare. Namjoon deepthroated Taehyung to the point he started crying again as cum and saliva started pouring out his mouth. Namjoon was wiggling around as he pulled up gasping for air shaking slightly.

"Tae." Namjoon looked up at the younger shaking hard on the ground and immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry Tae I got carried away." Namjoon said voice wrecked. Taehyung raised a hand shushing Namjoon effectively. After a while Taehyung spoke again and looked over at Namjoon happily.

"I lost half my soul for a second there hyung. I had to find it and get it back. You've seemed to suck it away from me though." They both chuckled and Namjoon looked down at the mess they were both in.

"You don't mind getting the another half sucked away tonight do you?" Namjoon asked worrying his bottom lip between his teeth. A laugh was heard and Namjoon looked at Taehyung.

"I'd be a very sad participant if you didn't get the other half." Namjoon smiled brightly and leaned down lapping at the head.

"Can y'all do that in the bedroom? I really have to pee after jacking off to those obscene sounds." Hoseok's voice echoed through the door.

Namjoon cleared his throat and hid his face as Taehyung busted out laughing helping Namjoon up and straightening himself up. After a minute the door was unlocked up and opened.

"Thanks a lot." Hoseok mumbled pushing pass them both. With a wink Taehyung looked at Namjoon.

"Our pleasure." They both giggled to their now shared room.

Notes:

Yes I am catching up on backed up requests but feel free to comment what you want!

Chapter 30: Make It Wetter (NamSeok ft Taetae)

Summary:

Hoseok couldn't get that faithful night out of his head. It was one thing to hear a member jerk off. Another thing to walk in on a member. But it was crazy to think that their leader did that. Hoseok wanted to feel it for himself.

Notes:

HoseokXNamjoon ft. Watchful Taehyung

Slurp it,Taste it follow up

Kink(s): Oral Fixation, Praise, slight degradation/slut shaming, begging

For treesaretall (cause you a nasty nast lmao
¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Hoseok watched silently as the leader worried his bottom lip. It was never a noticeable trait of his but now given what Hoseok knows, it's very apparent. Thickly swallowing his saliva he leaned forward to hunch over himself. That faithful night back at the dorm had Hoseok fantasizing about their leader for quite some time now. It was to be expected though right? The way those sloppy disgusting sex sounds emitted through the dorm. It was fucking ridiculous how no one else woke up to the sound. Maybe it was because he was already having a wet dream, but damn. Namjoon and Taehyung did not try to stay quiet at all.

At first, Hoseok thought Taehyung had snuck in a desperate fan. He couldn't lie to himself at all, he'd done it a couple times. Made sure that they were the types to keep their mouths shut and proceeded to ruin their lives. That wasn't shattered even after he heard the light whine coming from someone else. In which sounded to deep to be a female. Hoseok tilted his head to the side and coughed a little. So Taehyung was bisexual and didn't say anything to the members? Wow, feelings slightly hurt at that. But he had to shake it off.

The sounds were getting harsher and louder and they really did sound desperate. He was already so hard and he really don't care who was sucking Taehyung. He just knew that from the way Taehyung let out sounds of a disgruntled cat, he knew someone was putting in the works. Deep long lasting work because there was no way this person wasn't a pro. The way he heard their throat,open, yeah they knew what they were doing. Slowly standing next to the door, more panting and moaning was heard along with the deep wet sounds of dick sucking. Hoseok grimaced at the fact that he was so fucking close right now. But he didn't want to cum and they continued on for a longer time. So he waited as long as he could squeezing the base of his shaft. Precome oozed out of his tip as he heard stuff fall off the counter.

Hoseok slowly began to stroke himself as he heard something loud obnoxiously sexy start again. Damn, whoever this was didn't give Taehyung the time to recover at all. The person was just happily slurping away and Hoseok heard how Taehyung couldn't take anymore. The sounds alone had Hoseok damn near falling off the ride and the next sound that happened just pushed him off the edge.

"Hyung. Oh fuck hyung please. You nee- fuck!" Hoseok's body froze in an odd bow as he came hard on the door. Wow, fucking great, he shook gently as he leaned in still palming his deflating member. By no means was he sensitive but it did make him arch every now and then. All of a sudden after what he felt like were years another voice sounded.

"Tae.I'm sorry Tae I got carried away." Hoseok reeled his head back, Namjoon? With that realization his mouth dropped wide. He knew Namjoon didn't care about gender but good fucking gracious. Namjoon gave head like a fucking pornstar, shit like he was made for it.

After that little encounter Hoseok just couldn't stop fantasizing about the leader's mouth around his dick. The way that he would look up at him as Hoseok fucked his throat. It made him hot and bothered more frequently than he would like to admit. What also didn't help was the fact that now that Tae and Namjoon shared a room. He heard it faithfully every night they slept in the dorm. Which was understandable because they rarely stayed in it. But tonight, tonight was a night Hoseok said fuck it. Namjoon was bothering his bottom lip to much to be normal. And it seemed that Taehyung wasn't in the mood at all. A gulp was heard and Hoseok left all his morals and dignity and sexual preferences outside tonight. Hoseok wanted some of what Namjoon could give damnit. No one else was here and he really didn't care when they were coming back. Hoseok was beyond hard and he wanted, no needed Namjoon. He needed him.

"Taetae." He whispered and Taehyung drowsily looked over towards him. He made a follow me motion and they both headed out the room. Luckily, Namjoon was to preoccupied sucking on his thumb watching the movie.

"Tae, I know this might be odd but..."hesitancy was its name and Hoseok was its game. "Uhm, I know this might be strange, but do you think Namjoon..." His words traveled off as he looked towards Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down at Hoseok who was blushing brighter than the sun. Eyes scanned his whole body language and then he caught sight of something. A big boxy ass smile stayed on his face as he reached a hand forward and gripped Hoseok tightly. A look of hyung staining his eyes as he tugged on it gently. Hoseok leaned forward gripping the counter behind them. Fuck.

"You want Namjoon to slob you down like the good boy he is?" The way Taehyung said it had Hoseok damn near about to drop. "Go sit back on the couch and lean back. I got you hyung. Namjoon's been wanting to do you anyway." With that Hoseok and Taehyung walked back into the room and he slid down on the couch.

Hoseok watched through his peripheral how Taehyung chatted with Namjoon. Hand on his thigh rubbing it gently as the other hand rubbed on his chin. Hoseok started to hear small pants and he just couldn't not look anymore. Taehyung was literally coaxing Namjoon over to Hoseok by playing with his lips with his fingers. As they got closer Hoseok inhaled deeply as he heard the slew of filth coming from Taehyung's mouth.

"These fucking juicy ass lips are made for sucking dick you know that hyung? You're so fucking fantastic at it, it's surreal. You become such a good boy for me. I just want you to show Hoseok hyung the works. He's so hard for you look at him baby. Look at how he stands at attention for these filthy fucking lips." Hoseok groaned and his eyes flickered up to Namjoon staring heatedly at him. "Ask him hyung. You ask him can a cum slut like you wrap your filthy lips around his godly cock. Whores ask for what they want." Hoseok heard Namjoon whine as he dropped forward on his knees and crawled up to Hoseok.

"Hyung," Hoseok growled at him and palmed himself as he watched Namjoon nuzzle his thigh,"please, please can I suck you off? Please." Hoseok bit his bottom lip and shook his head. Hoseok heard Taehyung scoff lightly.

"Come on Namjoon, how's that going to get you what you want? Beg him like you beg me. Sluts can't just ask and receive." Hoseok was about to die, he felt it. Looking down he saw tears falling from Namjoon's eyes. God damnit!

"Please! Please! Please! Can I suck your dick master please. I promise I'll be a good boy to you. Please! Ple-" before he could even finish his begging Hoseok whipped his dick out.

"Suck it you slut." Hoseok growled out and Namjoon leaped forward attacking the head in sloppy kisses. Hoseok threw his head back hand already planted in Namjoon's hair.

He felt the couch dip beside him and material being shoved down. He could careless at this moment though because Namjoon was hungrily wetting up his tip. A moan escaped from the blonde haired man and Hoseok tilted his head forward. He watched as Namjoon sunk deeper wiggling up to get a better angle. Fuck was his dick encased in so much warmth and wetness that his eyes started to cloud up.

"That's right you little slut just like that." Hoseok moaned out as Namjoon took him deeper. Forehead pressing against this pelvis, Hoseok felt Namjoon's throat open up."Fuck joonie!" Taehyung chuckled and pushed Hoseok back.

"You'll cum faster if you sit up like that when he does it." Hoseok was already shaking as Namjoon noisily slurped around him.

"Hmmmm mmmm!" Namjoon was moaning and rutting against his leg and Hoseok lost his mind.

"You fucking slut look at you taking my dick like its some fucking water." Hoseok started to thrust up into Namjoon holding his head down.

"Mmmh~". Hands rounded on his thigh but Hoseok didn't care. He continued to shove his hips up into Namjoon's mouth gripping his hair dangerously hard.

"Fucking look at you. So fucking filthy." Hoseok moaned and wrapped his thighs around the base of Namjoon's neck keeping him in place. Hoseok heard loud panting beside him and a hand rest of top of the one in Namjoon's hair.

"Yeah he fucking likes it rough. Fuck the good little sluts throat. He wants this loon at him." Hoseok should have known better as he was thrusting up into Namjoon's mouth to look at him.

Namjoon's face was filled with tears, saliva , and precome and that made the animal in Hoseok grow angrier for some reason. Pushing his hand down as hard as he could on Namjoon's head he raised his hips up deeply seating himself in Namjoon's throat.

"Ggck." Namjoon tried to pull himself up as Hoseok roughly thrusted in his throat. Oh no, Hoseok wasn't finished yet even if he was nearing climax. Vigorously he slammed over and over into Namjoon's mouth saliva pouring around his dick like a faucet. He shook hard as more wet sounds littered the living room.

"Fuck~ fuck~. How th-" Hoseok couldn't talk anymore as he shook keeping Namjoon's head planted to his pelvis as he came deep into Namjoon's throat. He didn't come too until he started to feel Namjoon shake considerably and felt his nails scratching hard at his thigh. Pulling his hand from his head and dropping his anchor feet, Namjoon pulled his head off of Hoseok's flaccid member and leaned forward to catch his breath.

"God damn hyung how long has it been since you got some head? That had me coming in no time." Taehyung chuckled out at Hoseok's fucked out imagined. With a raise of a hand Hoseok held up there fingers. He couldn't fucking breathe let alone talk. He swallowed much needed spit as he looked down at Namjoon's filthy face. He immediately felt bad because his lips were beyond swollen, that's for sure.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry I went crazy there for a second. You're just so good. Fuck you're amazing at this." Hoseok leaned forward as best as he could pulling Namjoon up a tad to give him a kiss. "I'm sorry." Namjoon shook his head and Hoseok frowned. Had he taken it too far?

"No, he's saying don't be sorry hyung. He's a good little dick sucker, what you did was fantastic. You fucked his voice away." Taehyung smiled brightly and panted Namjoon on the head leaning forward to plant a kiss on his lips also.

"Oh and he's going to suck your dick again. You filled him up and you weren't timid. He loves that shit. So get ready. In like 5,4,3,2." Taehyung faded away with some tissue as Namjoon leaned forward.

"Fuck!" Hoseok yelled ass Namjoon slurped him into hardness again

"Get ready for a long night hyung. Joonie is very greedy." With that Taehyung turned the TV onto the loudest setting.

Hoseok was going to be screaming all night.

Notes:

We're all in this together! Once you know that we stand hand in hand, make our dreams come truueeeeeeeeee! OOOO!!

LMAO! I'm so sorry I am so lame! Please excuse me! ಥ_ಥ 〆(・∀・@)

Chapter 31: Slow Motion (KaiXNamjoon)

Summary:

Dancing was never Namjoon's thing, computers and all of the other shit was. To bad his best friends thought he needed more activity in his life.

Notes:

KaiXNamjoon

Dance instructor

For FayeValentine

Warning(s):None
Kink(s):None

Yes, I did write this while listening to Trey Songz- Slow Motion. I have no shame and I never will. *twerks* sorry it's so motherfucking late.
PS. Double update (30,31). If you didn't come later last night, quadruple update (28,29,30,31).

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon didn't really know why he was in this dance hall. All he know is that his dance instructor was fucking hot and everything he did looked like it was in slow motion. It made him tingle in ways he didn't know existed. He watched as the director again gave the steps to the dance. The rest of the class followed along but Namjoon just couldn't do it. Jimin and Hoseok had dragged him here in hopes that he'd finally get off his ass and exercise just a small tad, in a fun way. Namjoon saw nothing fun in this as he raised his hand halfassed and copied the instructor.

A pout stayed on his face as his bone cracked loudly. No one noticed it and on the inside he wished someone did. He didn't really want to be here anymore, no matter how sexy the instructor. Instead he decided to go sit by the other people who had either: given up or was just there to wait on their significant other or friend. What Namjoon didn't notice was the instructor staring at him through the mirror, a small smile littering his features.

The instructor, Kai, enjoyed watching newbies give up, but it was something about this one. His name tag reading Namjoon, that caught his interest indefinitely. It wasn't the fact that he knew he didn't want to be there. It was the fact that he came in with Hoseok and Jimin, his best and favorite two dancers in the class. The fact that he was so made up out limbs that didn't move correctly yet he was friends with the likes of those two. It fascinated him to a certain degree and he continued watching him as he even sat down in the give up corner.

Usually he would tell those people to leave his studio. Yet he didn't this time because he knew Namjoon was going to join them too. He didn't want the other to leave just yet, he wanted to teach him something else. At that thought he licked his lips and went back to instructing the others on the rest of the dance. Eyes flickered over toward Namjoon as the group dancing and saw the look of utter sadness. Or was it something else? He couldn't really decipher the look in the other's eyes.

To busy trying to figure out what was wrong he tripped over his own feet. Even though it was embarrassing he got to hear laughter erupt from Namjoon. He looked at everyone just so he wouldn't get caught up in only being interested in Namjoon.

"Oh haha! Don't laugh at me until you have it down pack!" He wasn't serious and everyone knew it so they just waved him off. He snickered and everyone went back to their dancing. With much gusto he nodded and made his way over to the crowd that gave up.

"So, I'm just wondering why you all paid for a class and just gave up? You all know there are no refunds and you should get the most out it. 75$ is a lot to loose out on for a 5 hour class." Kai was staring right at Namjoon and he watched as the younger squirmed under his gaze.

"And some of you even came here on gift coupons. Tsk, what a shame to waste your friends or families money like this." Kai watched as Namjoon sunk deeper into himself pouting even more.

"You know, I have half the mind to send you all out." That caught Namjoon out of his disappearance act and he crawled away from the crowd back onto the main floor. A small smile fluttered across Kai's face as the rest of the group followed along be it sluggishly.

The rest of practice went by smoothly. That is if you consider Namjoon messing up the formation at least twenty times than what was considered normal. Or the fact that he fell over nothing but his own feet. It was disgustingly cute and usually Kai hated these type of people. They came in here with little to no dance experience but thought they could join an advanced class. He usually sent those people out too because they messed up the flow of everyone else. He just couldn't do it, not today at least.

After class ended everyone started gathering up their items and Kai made way for Namjoon. Namjoon felt eyes on him and as soon as he turned around he was face to face with the instructor. A blush clouded his cheeks as the handsome man tilted his head to the side. He tilted his finger toward himself and Namjoon told Jimin and Hoseok that he'd catch up with them in a minute. The class was now as gold as deserted as he made his way over.

"Yes?" He asked timidly.

"Why did you come? Other than Jimin and Hoseok paying for you. Why'd you come?" Namjoon flushed noticeably and stared at the floor.

"That's the only reason?" Namjoon formed it as a question and Kai chuckled.

"Come come sit with me. I want to know the real reason you came." Kai walked over to the place mats and sat down as he watched Namjoon waddle over and sit down."Now.."

"I came because of exactly what you said. Jimin and Hoseok hyung paid for my entrance. They thought I was a hermit and that I also needed some exercise." Namjoon stuttered and looked down at his hands.

"Well, the name is Jongin Kim but you can call me Kai. I'm glad you decided to come, whatever the reason."

"Namjoon Kim, just call me Namjoon,hyung." Kai was a little surprised at that but he smiled it off.

"Okay then, Namjoon." Kai smiled and leaned forward."If i can be totally honest with you," Namjoon nodded gently,"dancing just isn't for you and I'd like to not see you in my class anymore." Namjoon chuckled at that and nodded his head.

"I understand. Thank you for putting up with me for a day. I'll get going now." Kai watched as the younger slowly start to stand and he sniffed.

"That doesn't mean I don't want you in my studio though." Shock and confusion ran through Namjoon's face as he stared at brown haired man.

"What does it mean then?" Namjoon was thoroughly confused.

"That means, I don't want you in my class. But I want you here after hours. Each and everyday, so I can teach you something I believe you can learn." Kai slowly raised up from his sitting place and paced himself slowly towards Namjoon.

"This may seem forward as fuck, but I find you quite cutely handsome. I'd like to get to know you through the world of dance. Show you something I know you'll get with my guide. We can figure each other out slowly through our movements rather than our words for a moment." Namjoon stared at Kai with huge owlish eyes as he was backed up against the speaker.

"So, how about it? Will you give me a chance to get to know you through my method?" Kai gently backed up and held his hands together. "Please?" a small smile popped on Namjoon's face and he nodded his head slowly. Kai damn near blinded Namjoon as he smiled pulling the other into him.

"Okay, let's start with a slow two step. We can go really slow cause I'd like to keep my toes for a while." Namjoon chuckled and looked down at Kai.

"Well you need to invest in some steel toed tennis shoes." They both laughed until Namjoon accidentally stepped on Kai's toes.

"Shit! You weren't joking." More laughter erupted into the room.

It was the start of something sweet, Namjoon felt it.

Notes:

Niceeeee little babayyyy~.

You like that sneak peek of the next shot? (~_^) not today though. Let's not get creepy here!

Chapter 32: If You don't Mind (RomeXNamjoon)

Summary:

They just did it for the wait. For the thrill of it.

Notes:

Rome(ChristianYu)XNamjoon

Kink(s): Forgotten Filming, dirty talking
Warning(s): None
For RedLunA68

Listen to Chris Brown- Love Gon Go (if you want too)(that's what I listened too as I typed this out!)

Please do enjoy!

Unbeta'd

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Rome watched as Namjoon bent over the edge of the bed and licked his lips slowly. He zoomed in slightly catching the small glisten of sweat sliding down the blonde's forehead and Rome swallowed thickly. They decided that this would spice up their love lives and well, they were fucking right. Rome angled the camera slightly to the left as Namjoon turned his head towards him biting his bottom lip. Cold shivers licked it's way down Rome's gut as he heatedly watched Namjoon's little show. The way his hips curved to the side as he arched his back, almost like he was presenting himself. A groan escaped his rapidly drying lips as all the blood in him slowly ran to the middle. Namjoon turned away from Rome and slowly dragged his body up swaying his hips side to side.

It took everything within his power to not drop the camera as Namjoon slowly bent back. His neck draped backwards and to the side. It looked ethereal in some sort of crooked way. All the sharp features of the blonde man captivated Rome even more than usual as he watched through the camera lens. It held something special as he watched the younger turn his body into the camera. Eyes blazing beyond the lens into those of hooded eyes. Rome's lip twitched slightly as Namjoon crawled forward body stretching like a too long feline. It turned him on even further as he backed the camera up to capture every bit of Namjoon.

"Shit Joonie,"he rasped as Namjoon reached forward,"you make me so hard." Namjoon smiled sweetly and pulled Rome forward palming his erection.

Rome hissed and panned the camera down slightly before he looked Namjoon directly in his eyes. A sparkle left his eye as Namjoon leaned forward pushing his face into the other's hard on. A grunt left Rome's throat and he simply sat the camera on the night stand at an angle. Namjoon loved giving head but right now Rome didn't want it. He just wanted to wreck the other and whisper loving things into his ear. The animal in him calming down just for the docile man in front of him. He'd never want to take anything from the other. He wanted the younger man to give to him, to know that he was trusted.

Lightly he pushed Namjoon's head back and Namjoon asked no questions. He no reason too. This relationship was about understanding along with the clause 'give to receive and receive to give'. Namjoon didn't have to give to receive half the time and that's what made him stick around. The fact that the man above him cared enough for him. Even though right now wasn't a great example of it, it was just head but anyone else wouldn't have turned it down.

"I specifically said I only wanted to record you doing something sexy baby. You don't have to do all of this. Tonight is about you and plus I don't want to ruin your voice. You know how I get when you get those lips around me." Rome ranted while he gently laid Namjoon on his back.

"Tonight is only about you. Only about your pleasure." Rome grunted as he planted rough kisses along Namjoon's neck.

That caused the blonde haired man to squirm slightly against Rome. It took no time for the room to get heated as they made out desperately. Namjoon moaned loudly as Rome tugged on his nipple while his other hand slid down Namjoon's sides. It felt right, everything felt like it was meant to be at this moment. A loud moan erupted from Namjoon after he felt wet kisses capture his all to sensitive nipples. It was all to much but not enough at the same time. Deeply arching into the bed Namjoon moaned out wantonly clawing at Rome's back. Deep breaths were taken and Rome's tongue went back to work teasing Namjoon.

A deep shiver ran through Namjoon. As his hands traveled into his lovers hair tugging it harshly. Rome moaned at the harsh tugging and raised up to capture Namjoon in a heated sloppy kiss. He wanted to take his time with the younger. Apparently that wasn't on his little ones mind though. He didn't mind because he loved giving it rough just as much as he liked to give it gently.

"What do you want baby? Tell me how you want it." Rome huskily whispered into Namjoon's ear as he tugged on his leaking member.

"I want you to use me up and crash me." Namjoon whimpered looking at the caution on Rome's face. "If you don't mind." Namjoon sounded timid and unsure and that's all it took.

"I just want you know you can say stop whenever." Rome sat up on his calves and reached over into the night stand.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk yet alone talk tomorrow." At that Namjoon moaned loudly and spread his legs open widely.

"So fucking ready for me to ruin you. So ready for me to make you scream fucking filthy murder aren't you." Rome knew he wasn't going to get a response from Namjoon, he was to far into his sexual zone.

A crooked smile planted itself on Rome's face as he made quick of prepping the needy blonde. It took no time for the younger to start chanting his name hot and sweetly. Rome growled lightly as he lathered himself up with lube and picked up Namjoon's hips to make it easier to slide into him.

A squeal was made and Rome chuckled as he pressed the head of himself into Namjoon's entrance. Long moans slid from both mouths as he slowly pushed himself in. It felt fucking amazing how tight the younger always was. Even though he knew Namjoon did some weird asshole exercises it definitely benefited them both. Finally getting himself calm he pulled out slowly gauging Namjoon's reaction as he slowly snapped his hips forward. A loud incoherent moan let Rome know exactly what he had to do.

"So tight baby. You're so tight! Shit!" Rome was having a hard time controlling that sleeping animal in him as he thrusted down into the younger.

Namjoon yelled out his name gripping onto the sheets like it was his lifeline. More downward angles thrust had Namjoon clawing at any surface his hands landed on. Rome loved watching the blonde hold on for dear life as he went straight for his prostate from the jump. A wicked smiled licked his features as he surged down again raising Namjoon's hips off the bed a good two inches.

"CHRISTIAN!" Namjoon hollered shaking dangerously hard as his tan body started a thin layer of sweat.

"Mmmmh~" the mentioned groaned out as the animal in him broke free.

There was no more remorse as he surged his body down into Namjoon. With all of his power he had Namjoon shaking like a withered leaf on a hanky withered tree. He watched through clouded eyes how Namjoon tried his best to pull his body away. No way in hell was he trying to run away when he asked for this? Rome clicked his tongue and folded Namjoon's body into himself.

"Oh gawd please!" Namjoon wailed out as he came on himself. Still dangerously hard after coming Namjoon through his head back as Rome situated himself and began loudly smacking into Namjoon.

It hurt so fucking good and Namjoon was pretty sure he was screaming fucking bloody murder into Rome's ears. However that didn't bother him one bit as Rome continued to twist him into shapes he never knew his body could go. Namjoon was damn near close to overstimulation after Rome put him on all fours. Namjoon didn't want to tap out but he knew Rome was a beast in doggy style.

"Rome~"

Namjoon clawed at the pillow tears now a lake on the sheets as he tried to hold on for dear life. He had asked for this so this is exactly what he was going to take. Namjoon wasn't a quitter but Rome had his ways of making Namjoon tap out. He hoped to everything that Rome wouldn't pull that move. His hopes and dreams were crushed when he felt Rone push his body down into the mattress.

Rome smirked as sweat stuck his hair to his forehead as he laid Namjoon down on his stomach. This position let him hit Namjoon's prostate full on and it always had Namjoon tapping out and screaming like he was in a horror movie. It turned him on so much to see the bed filthy with Namjoon's cum and lube. Rome knew Namjoon's body like his favorite song and he just knew this was going to be it for Namjoon.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Rome cooed out as he held Namjoon's hips down slamming deeply onto the other.

The load growl that ripped from Namjoon's throat as he did it again sent goosebumps on his skin. Namjoon was trying his best to take him but he saw the chill bumps coming up. He knew he was going to tap out soon and Rome grew hot at the idea of Namjoon crying under him because he was in such utter pleasure. He pulled out and decided it was now or never. In rapid succession Rome hammered deeply into Namjoon watching the other squirm and scream his name over and over again.

Rome heard the others voice crack as Namjoon threw one of his hands backward to stop Rome. He knew Namjoon was only doing it to make him go harder and that's what he did as he pushed Namjoon's hand out the way. Again Namjoon was gripping every surface he could feel as he cried out pleas for forgiveness. What did he want forgiveness for? Rome had no idea at all but it had him in shambles at the desperate tone in Namjoon's wrecked voice and came hard into his fucked out lover.

After a moment Rome pulled out gently and pulled Namjoon into his body kissing him gently. Namjoon was completely down as his eyes never really focused on anything at all. Rome smiled at the younger slowly bringing him out of his headspace with soft tender kisses. After a while they were both entangled with each other as Rome traced Namjoon's features.

"So...what were you sorry about?" Rome asked gently as he massaged Namjoon's waist. Namjoon only shrugged his shoulder as he sleepily looked at Rome.

"I think I was apologizing to myself for putting myself in that situation." Namjoon rasped out and Rome started to laugh.

"I love you. I truly do." Namjoon blinked up and smiled a genuine smile.

"I'd love if you let me sleep and not talk." Rome could only chuckle and nod letting Namjoon lay his head on his chest.

"Perfectly understood love."

Notes:

Anytime you need me in the bedroom. Love gon go.We got the chemistry in the bedroom!

I really like this couple I'm sad it just really can't have interactions in real life! But anyway! You know the drill! (o^^o)♪

Chapter 33: Scattered Scents (JackMon)

Summary:

Tight and constricting were two things he never thought would scare him. However, as of right now. He was terrified.

Notes:

JacksonXNamjoon
Kink(s): none
Warning(s): Non-con, stalking
For JojoZeilor

Well looky here! I don't want to be a weirdo and put the word nice before rape. So I'm going to quiet my sadistic ass down. Please do.....enjoy? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unbeta'd

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

It happened out of nowhere,it truly did. The way his eyes glistened brighter than stars. The way that radiant smile threw his world off kilter. Never in his entire three years of finally owning this company had anyone captivated him so. It hurt to breathe around the beauty before him. The way the younger knew exactly how to get what the company needed within his first two weeks of working there. Along with that dimpled smile held confidence and certainty that the latter wanted to wipe off his face. It was a strange and thrilling feeling within himself. For some reason he wanted to break the other. A feeling like this was surely that of someone sadistic and foul. No, it was the feeling of wanting to conquer the tall male. Have that precious smile off his face. That thought alone should have had him reeling his head back in distaste. However it didn't, it fueled that small ember that was barely holding on. Strength. A man with so much strength he wanted to ruin. He licked his lips gently as he surveyed his new assistant.

It took exactly four months before the man before him really put him under. Skin crawled every time the other came around. It wasn't even in the good way either, something deep like hatred threaded through Jackson's blood. Really it was a huge surprise to the young man but he continued to watch. Continued to slowly start to despise everything the little pretty assistant did. Fists hit walls and knuckles became bloody and the heat roared into a great fire. Whether this was a hard acceptance of love or bitter upbringing to destroy, it didn't settle in Jackson's mind too long. All he knew is he wanted to see the younger cry. He was to perfect and that needed fixing sooner rather than later.

Jackson was pretty sure that he was going slightly crazy for following the blonde home. It didn't register in his mind until he was already rounding the corner watching the other happily walk into his apartment complex. A slow smile littered his face as he jotted down in his notes the address of the other. Yeah sure being the CEO of the entire company meant access to all employee information. Yet, he decided that following the other home made it better. It let him know physically where he would be one day. Whether the other invited him in or not, he was going to be there. All happy smiles littered his features as he walked away slowly. The man was perfect in Jackson's eyes and he wanted that. He wanted to feel that energy around him, whether it was in fear or friendship, he didn't care. Mindsets changed everyday with the pretty assistant but one thing was clear.

Jackson was still going to ruin him.

The way the younger looked at him for conformation made something in him heat up. Dangerously so because they were at a function right now and this wasn't natural. The way he stuttered gently until he calmed himself caught him stubbornly so. It disgusted him that this male could have him a bumbling mess. Jackson bit his lip gently as his assistant nodded at his answer and went on to something else. Hands steady on the table Jackson held back what felt like hot lava coming up his body. In due time. It was all in due time.

The time,however, took its time and that hatred turned into heated unwarranted lust. It came from nowhere to be perfectly honest and it startled Jackson. Everything the blonde did had his pants tightening everyday. Never left with blue balls had Jackson pulling his hair in annoyance. What in the actual hell was wrong with him? He wanted to beat the younger but he always wanted to feel him under him.

As.

He.

Screamed.

Pleaded.

Begged.

For mercy.

Yeah, beg for fucking mercy.

Jackson knew by then that this feeling was far beyond return. Help should have been sought out before he felt the need to do bodily harm to the assistant. Well all that was a forgotten thought as he walked up to the apartment building ringing on the pretty blonde's door. A guttural growl left his throat as he heard footsteps approach. He had to calm himself long enough to get inside and then everything would work for him. Everything was going to work in his favor. It always did. A smile swiped the frown off his face as soon as the door was opened. Big brown eyes looked at him in wonder as he slightly leaned down.

"Mr.Wa- I mean, Jackson, what's going on? Do you need help with something?" Jackson only nodded not trusting his voice right now. His core was heated watching as the other moved slightly to let him in. Was it really going to be this easy?

"You live alone." Jackson noted as he was lead to the couch. A slight head nod was made and Jackson looked at the blonde with happy eyes.

It was this easy.

"Is there something wrong with my calcula-" a loud smack was heard and Jackson was startled himself.

He had just slapped his pretty pretty love. It made his body shake in excitement as the younger was shocked into stillness. Another forceful smack was heard and that's when the cute blondie tried to get away from the next blow. To no success he was struck again and again. It thrilled Jackson to see the taller curling in on himself clearly unable to think. Jackson had knocked the sense out of him from the first hit. He didn't know what to do with himself. That's when the cries started too. The too loud too sensual cries. It turned Jackson on to the high heavens and he was growing harder and harder with each blow. He didn't know why the younger he was beating was turning him on. It just felt fucking fantastic to feel flesh splitting open under him. This pretty pretty flesh.

"Fuck," Jackson growled as he pinned the other down,"you scream beautifully. I wonder how much louder you'll scream when I'm in you."

That's when the fighting back began and it throbbed Jackson to ultimate hardness. So the other did know how to fight back. Wonderful. He didn't want an easy success especially coming from his supreme assistant. The tussling was turning into a full out brawl now and it just made Jackson that much harder. Yet, he was growing tired of it. With a heavy hand, Jackson smacked the blonde hard enough to stun him.

"There we go. Stop all that damn moving." A whimper came from under him and Jackson smiled. With quick hands and much force he ripped the blonde's sweats off happy to see he went commando. A sleazy grin spread on his features as he held the younger down by the throat.

"Please." Jackson heard a plea as he pushed his jeans down to his thigh. A twitch of the lip.

"What was that?" Jackson asked as he squeezed the blonde's throat tighter.

"Please. Please don't do this." Jackson couldn't stand it anymore. It was just so fucking sexy. Other hand preoccupied Jackson trailed his other hand up a quivering thighs pushing them apart.

"No! No! Please!" A strangled voice went upon deaf ears.

"Please please! Please don't do this!" More tears starting to stream and a groan was let out.

Jackson watched as the taller tried to push his body up the couch only to fail. Body heavily pinning him under, Jackson raised his hips forward and guided himself towards a pretty pink clenched hole. The fighting starting again but it was already to late. Loud groans started going as well as Jackson tightened his grip and surged forward.

A blood curdling scream was made.

It broke everything from the younger. Loud groans turned into strangled garbled screams as Jackson started to quickly pump into the other. Loud obscene smacks were heard as slick substance started to form between the two.

"STOP! PLEASE!" Nails twisted into Jackson's side pulling skin away from his body. Oh, so he was going to claw him and bloody him up? When all Jackson was trying to do was give him pleasure? Okay then.

"Why are you acting like you don't want this?" Jackson roughly slammed into the other inducing a rather loud siren like scream. It had Jackson near his edge but he pressed forward. There was no way blondie would make him look foolish again.

 

"You fucking love this shit don't you? You enjoy trying to make me look like an idiot." Jackson groaned as the younger cried loudly body convulsing. "Fuck you feel amazing." Jackson growled into his ear.

"You're so slick. You wanted this." Jackson persuaded himself as he went deeper and harder folding the younger into himself.

"PLEASE!" The cutie yelled out as he clutched the couch desperately trying to pull himself away. A punch was given and the younger all but slumped under Jackson.

Loud pleading cries turned into silent whimpers as Jackson continued to chase his orgasm. It felt so amazing how wet the younger was as he continued to pump vigorously into the other. Eyes locked onto red ones as Jackson leaned forward orgasm knocking the wind out of him.

"Fuck. Fuck." Jackson wiped the sweat from his forehead then proceeded to stick his fingers in the blonde's mouth. He felt a heavy tongue sit in the bottom of the younger's mouth and smiled. Fucking hell did the he look good. With a rough pull, he pulled himself out watching as the younger curled up on himself. A smile littered Jackson's features as he wiped his softening erection with the other's pants. After putting himself back together Jackson leaned down and patted the younger on the head lovingly.

"Can't wait to see that pretty smile tomorrow." Jackson smiled and stood up making his way to the door.

"Why?" Was faintly heard from the door way.

"Bright and early Namjoon, you have no room for tardiness." With that he closed the door whistling a happy song.

Notes:

Yeah, I cater to alllll your needs.

Chapter 34: Like? (NamSeok)

Summary:

Hoseok did it to himself. All because of material things.

Notes:

HoseokXNamjoon

Highschool Au

Kink(s): none

Warning(s): Angst
Homophobic language

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"I...I like you." An echoed whisper halted everyone's actions. Eyes turned wide and smiles attached to multiple faces through the room except one.

"There it is." A sigh.

"There it is?" Questionable acceptance.

"There it is!" Blatant enthusiasm.

"For is there." Backwards talk.

"And there it is." Smug vocals resided in the room.

"THERE. IT. IS!!!!"A loud screech was made and the whole room erupted into laughter. Joyful cheers echoed around the room from six beautiful men. Only one was silent in the moment. Heart beating a mile a minute he didn't know what any of this was.

"I told you all he would come sooner! Pay up! Pay up!" a purpled hair boy said reaching his hand out. He made blatant grabbing motions and everyone groaned while they still laughed reaching into their pockets.

"Damn, didn't know I would be coming out of fifty dollars for a damn crush. Here Jimin take this bullshit ass money."

Namjoon watched as Hoseok forked over a crisp fifty dollar bill and subconsciously rubbed his elbow. They'd all been betting that he would confess to the other? That alone crushed Namjoon's heart as he slowly took a few steps back. Was it all a game to them? The way they welcomed him into the group, forced him and Hoseok together just for this to be the outcome? Namjoon watched as each and everyone gave Jimin his money. Out of everyone in the room that was the biggest shock. That the sweetest person, he thought, would even bet on something like this. His chest started to hurt even worse.

"You couldn't have waited another three days to confess,Nammie? Was it eating you deeply inside? Geez I could have made a hundred if you wouldn't have fallen so damn fast." A sneer from Yoongi.

"Hahah! Man! I'm kind of upset he didn't do it yesterday! It look like he was going to but shit. Looks are deceiving." SeokJin rolled his head to the back and sighed.

"Oh, stop being so rude and tell this sweet ass tart. This dick sucking faggot to get the fuck out of here Hoseok. I'm surprised you went as far as to kiss the whore." Taehyung said whilst closing his wallet.

The whole room erupted into laughter again, this time two people didn't laugh. One grunted in distaste while the other chuckled slightly. This couldn't be happening right now. It just couldn't be happening to him. Someone so sweet and kind and clumsy and caring was being made a fool of. That really tickled the tallest in the room. So those small chuckles turned into big laughs. The room immediately became quiet as they watched the older laughing. Those laughs became into hysterical howls. It was beginning to become very uncomfortable in the room now.

Hoseok really didn't want to do any of this. But it was just to easy of a deal to give up. They'd all buy him a new car and shoes if he did this. Sure they were material things and sure he was filthy rich enough to buy them himself, he just really wanted an excuse to talk to the other. Namjoon was sweet and caring and absolutely beautiful. The day they kissed felt like a thousand butterflies punched him in the stomach and he felt whole. Looking back on it now he should have went for Namjoon just because he wanted too. Now he was watching the younger go slightly psychotic with pain. It tore Hoseok deeply and he reached forward to get Namjoon's attention. That quickly failed as Namjoon threw his body back.

"Don't fucking touch me ever again. Don't you ever talk to me. Lose my number please. Please." Namjoon was crying now and Hoseok felt like the biggest asshole to ever walk the earth.

"Namjoon, I-" Hoseok began.

"Oh come on hyung! Don't act like you actually fucking like him!" Jungkook grounded out.

"Remember you were just suppose to play him. What did you fucking fall in like with him too? Are you also a faggot? Cause if so you can leave right along with him." Jimin shrugged his shoulders as everyone leaned forward watching Hoseok intensely.

"All of you just shut up." Hoseok growled and took a step towards Namjoon. "Namjoon, I can explain." He reached out again and winced when Namjoon held himself up against the door.

"Namjoon." Hoseok's voice wavered and Namjoon ran out of the building tears staining his cheeks.

"Ah well hyung! You did great! Now you can go back to fucking clubbing with us and getting pretty bitches to suck on you." Yoongi stretched and looked at Hoseok from a glance.

"No." Hoseok simply said. The whole room was quiet again and a scuff was heard.

"You like him back don't you? You're a fag just like him aren't you?" Taehyung sounded offended and disgusted. "Fucking pathetic."

"Not just me, no, you want to know what's really pathetic?" Hoseok turned around looking at everyone in the room. "The fact that people like you all use and abuse people for amusement. The fact that you Taehyung, the only reason you act so uppity and disgusted by gay people is because you and Jungkook are fucking on the low. You cant stand yourself can it? The fact that you take joy from sucking his dick and the fact that you take joy from getting roughly pounded out. You, Jimin, you can't seem to do anything right and your parents damn near disown you. But you're their only son so they HAVE to keep you on board. You're absolutely fucking useless otherwise. Yoongi, the music career you're trying to get into won't let you in because you look like a bitch. You cry every night they turn you around from the club. What did you say they said? You're too feminine looking to even step foot on the lot? The people you look up too call you pussy break? Jin, you'll never be a world renowned chef with the garbage you use to feed us. You won't make it into the modeling agency as a fall back either. You're handsome, I can give you that, but your attitude already tarnished five contracts. No one will ever want the likes of a diva prissy man in their line-up." Hoseok huffed after he finished talking and the whole room stayed silent. Feelings were hurt beyond repairing and Hoseok knew that.

"Then there's me. Hanging out with the likes of an all to fucked up crew." A grimace made its way across Hoseok's face. "To think I thought you were all cool is so funny to me. The fact that I just lost someone who actually saw me for me and not what I have get away from me. Just so I can be cool with the likes of you. It's fucking disgusting." Hoseok took a couple steps forward.

"Fuck all of you." With that Hoseok ran outside to look for Namjoon.

Notes:

Every request is being typed.

Chapter 35: I wish (KookieMonster ft Jimin)

Summary:

Jungkook was deeply and truly in love with Namjoon. He just had to tell him.

Notes:

JiminXNamjoon ft. Sadistic Jungkook

Genre: Angst
Kink(s): none
Warning(s): Jealously that leads to rape. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Universe: alternate/idol

For Cathy nguyen

Please do enjoy honey!

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE!
TRIPLE UPDATE
35-37!!

Unbeta'd!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"BABY!" Jimin screamed as Namjoon tickled him to the floor. Jungkook looked over and blinked slowly trying to calm his beating heart.

"Hyung get off!" More laughter erupted from Jimin as Namjoon continued to tickle him.

"No! You need to give a kiss before I let up!" Namjoon pouted his plush gently and stopped tickling Namjoon.

"Ayeee is that all you wanted you big baby?" Jimin cooed out and raised his head up slightly.

Jungkook scoffed lightly as Jimin kissed Namjoon gently. That should have been him kissing Namjoon like that. It should be him loving Namjoon like that. It should be him caressing the other late at night after a hard day of shows and concerts. Jungkook sucked his teeth as the couple kissed each other again. If only he was quicker in finding out his feelings he could be the one.

Did it hurt to see them together everyday? Hell yes it hurt everyday. They never stopped being close together at all. They were so happy and so gushy and cute with each other it made Jungkook boil. Namjoon was never one to show favoritism in the group before he got with Jimin. Now Namjoon barely touched Jungkook in any manner and that was the icing on the angry cake. He didn't know if Jimin told him he couldn't touch any of the members anymore or if he chose to do it himself. Whatever the cause was sent Jungkook into a frenzy of untameable hate. He hated their relationship and he wanted Namjoon for himself.

Jungkook finally decided one day that enough was enough. If he couldn't have what he wanted like that, he would at least tell the older. His heart pounded loudly in his chest as he made way to Namjoon's room. Upon nearing it he heard deep groans penetrating through the wood door. Were they, were they having sex? Jungkook leaned up against the door and heard the bed creaking slightly. Bile rose from the back of his throat as he rushed to the bathroom.

The next day they both were glowing and Namjoon was walking slowly in order to not cause alarm to anyone else in the room. However, Jungkook saw it all and a frown was etched on his face. It didn't sit right with him knowing Namjoon bottom to the likes of Jimin. Not saying Jimin wasn't fit to be a top, oh who was he kidding? Jungkook hated the idea of Jimin sticking his filthy dick inside someone he considered his, regardless. It should have been Jungkook stroking Namjoon out, having Namjoon moaning under him. It wasn't fair.

Life wasn't fair.

~

It took exactly four months for Jungkook to finally give up hiding his secret. After a long day of practicing he watched Namjoon run to the dorms shower and then back out the door in record time. But not before he told Jimin where he was headed. Jungkook listened carefully as his earphones were up loud enough to distort their voices.

"Babe...so..I really need to finish it... My studio if you need me." Jungkook watched as Jimin nodded sadly but gave him a kiss and headed to the bedroom.

Jungkook smiled at that and watched as Namjoon sighed and walked out of the door. This was the perfect time to finally let it off his chest and let all his feelings be out and off his chest. He nodded at that and continued listening to music so he could go take his shower after Taehyung. He wanted to be fresh at least when he bared himself to the older.

Something in him told him the outcome wasn't going to be to his liking. Yet he didn't really care, it was 4 years and 4 months to long hiding this within himself. If it ruined Jimin and his relationship oh well damn be it. This was eating and beating him to death everyday and he needed it off his chest. After about twenty minutes he was in the shower contemplating how he would tell the older. He was trying go through each step and each outcome.

There was a possibility that Namjoon loved him just the same. Yet, Jungkook wasn't dwelling on that one at all. There could be the possibility that the older would breakdown and end up hitting him. Jungkook really hoped it wasn't that one right there. There was a possibility they both could talk through it and keep it between them and only them. There was a possibility that Namjoon would call Jimin over and they'd both confess their love to the younger. Jungkook giggled at that and washed the suds off his body. There was only one way to figure the outcome and that was to go and get it.

It took all of ten minutes to get to the building and up to the fourth floor with all the studios. Jungkook rounded three corners before he walked to the end of the hall looking into Namjoon's dark studio. Was he even in there? Jungkook was scared he took to long as he tried the door handle and it opened. A sigh of relief left his mouth as he walked in and saw Namjoon on his couch staring at his laptop. Jungkook gently cleared his throat and took a step forward closing the door.

Namjoon's head popped up quickly as he saw Jungkook close the door. A hand on his chest and wide eyes he stared at the younger. A small sorry smile littered Jungkook's face as he pulled out some snacks and juice putting them down in a corner in the room. Namjoon watched as he stood back up and awkwardly in the middle of the room. Namjoon only smiled after he calmed down and scooted over on the couch.

"What's up Kookie? You alright?" Namjoon's voice was slightly concerned and Jungkook sighed.

"Ye-, you know what, no I'm not okay hyung." Jungkook fiddled with his fingers gently.

"Okay tell hyung what's up." Closing his laptop Namjoon put his full attention on Jungkook. Jungkook swallowed thickly and took a deep breath.

" I know this is coming seemingly out of nowhere to you. But I want to tell you, it's been burdening me for four years and four months. Even more recently these last two years." Jungkook went silent for a second and Namjoon was terrified right now.

"Kookie, I promise you we can get you your solo debut. Please don't leave us. We love you very much." Namjoon sounded out of breath and Jungkook only shook his head.

"While I'm happy we can work on that, I'm not leaving bts and it has nothing to do with bts as an whole. It has to deal with you and me," Jungkook looked at Namjoon's confused face and continued to talk,"hyung, I know this isn't right. I know I shouldn't be saying this but...." Namjoon looked at Jungkook and gently held his hand.

"What is it Jungkook? Are you sick? Do you need my help?" Namjoon's voice was soft and loving and hot tears started to show in his eyes.

"No. No hyung. It's just that.... Hyung... Namjoon," Jungkook faced the blonde," I love you hyung and no not in friendship type of way but I love you as more." Namjoon opened his mouth gently.

"No hyung please don't say anything right now. At first I was very very angry that I was to late to love you. Then I was mad at Jimin for being selfish. I wanted to touch you like that. Love you like that. Kiss you like that but then I realized it was my fault for feeling this way. I held it in for too long and I just started to feel horrible so here I am. I love you hyung and I'm sorry if I've upset you in anyway." Jungkook bit his lip and looked away from Namjoon. It was silent for what felt like forever but then a sharp intake of breath was heard.

"I knew." Namjoon said and looked down in shame.

"You knew?" Jungkook asked perplexed and watched as Namjoon nodded.

"I... I don't know. Yeah... I knew and still went for Jimin. I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm so sorry." Jungkook sat right there in silence. Lip twitching he leaned his head down and looked at Namjoon.

"You. Knew." Jungkook's voice turned deep and it scared Namjoon slightly." And you sat right there watching as I fell deeper and deeper into hell trying to hide my love for you. So you can be happy."

"What was I suppose to say?! I didn't want to embarrass you or anything." Namjoon whimpered.

"THIS! THIS RIGHT HERE IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING HYUNG!" Jungkook angrily yelled yanking the blonde's head up.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon pulled his face back and held his head in his hands. Jungkook stared at Namjoon for a while longer before his mind went completely blank.

"You knew." Jungkook's voice took on a whole other persona and Namjoon looked up at the standing figure. Namjoon felt small and speechless once he saw Jungkook's eyes smelter him. It was like the younger wasn't there anymore.

"Jungkook?"

"There's no Jungkook here now, bitch." Namjoon was startled as Jungkook threw a solid punch to Namjoon's jaw. A pained cry sounded in the room and Namjoon found himself screaming louder once his head was repeatedly slammed against the edge of the couch.

"You were just fucking with my emotions this whole time huh?" Jungkook tore Namjoon's shirt off as the older was in a daze blood dripping down his forehead.

"Just wanted to see me feen after you. Was that it Nammie? Hmm? You liked seeing me fret over you?" Jungkook proceeded to slam Namjoon's head against the side of t the couch again working his pants open. Jungkook leaned down and licked the blood falling from the other.

"You taste just like how I imagined." Jungkook growled out pushing his boxers down dick fully on hard. "Well since you know I love you. Why not make love with each other." A sinister grin spread against Jungkook's face as he stripped a barely there Namjoon of his clothes.

"And let me hear those pretty little moans you wholeheartedly give to Jimin hyung."

"Jimin..." Namjoon whimpered out as he felt the cool draft hit his body.

"He isn't here to save you." Jungkook growled and pushed Namjoon face first to the floor. "He won't be able to save you."

Jungkook sank down to his knees and pulled the blonde's hips up and groaned at the sight before him. He spread Namjoon's ass cheeks gently and peered at what was between before he chuckled. Namjoon whimpered slightly as he tried to crawl away still disoriented from the hard slams.

" Jungkook please." Namjoon sobbed loudly as he again pulled himself away from Jungkook.

"The chase has come to an end hyung."

Jungkook pulled Namjoon's hips back and pushed his hard member against Namjoon's ass cheek. Namjoon started to cry harder now body rocking and shaking as Jungkook pushed against him again. Mind blank and fearless Jungkook laughed hysterically as he gripped the base of himself and pushed forward into Namjoon with much effort. A growl erupted from his core as well as a painful scream from Namjoon. Hips moving erratically Jungkook groaned in satisfaction as he felt how tight Namjoon was, how fucking wet he was.
More sobs tore through the studio as Jungkook roughly pounded into the other.

"Jung!" Namjoon cried out clawing at the ground fingernails breaking to the nail bed. Blood pouring for them as he tried to hold on for dear life.

Jungkook wasn't even coherent at the moment as he continued to watch Namjoon's back twitch and spasm as he staggered his hips into the older. A big smile plastering his face as he shoved himself as deep as he could go. The blood staining his pelvis making his balls tighten slightly.

"Yes say my name." He growled out putting all of his force into each thrust.

Sobs wrecked the sound proof walls as Namjoon tried to pull away only to be pulled back. Jungkook lunged himself deeper and harder slapping Namjoon's already sore ass. A cry that cracked into silence penetrated Jungkook's ears. Namjoon was now throwing up on himself and Jungkook couldn't have cared less. Pulling out harshly he flipped the other over grabbing his convulsing throat.

He watched as Namjoon stared at him with big red eyes as he bile tried to continue to come up his throat. He raised his arms and shook as vomit came of his nose. Jungkook grimaced slightly and released his throat and turned Namjoon back around.

"You look fucking disgusting." Jungkook watched as the other continued to throw up on himself. "That's a fucking 'enough." Shoving himself back in Namjoon landed right into his acidic throw up throwing his arm backwards to get Jungkook out.

"I'm sorry!!" Namjoon belted out feeling himself rip open more. "Jungkook I'm so sorry!" Jungkook grunted and continued to fuck into him without abandon.

"That means nothing."

Orgasm building up in his stomach Jungkook went faster watching as Namjoon's asshole continued to bleed like a waterfall. It turned him as he slapped Namjoon's ass again balls now tight as ever. A loud moan erupted into the room and Jungkook pulled out and forcefully pulled Namjoon's head back and came on his face. After he calmed down he slapped his dick across Namjoon's face smearing blood, cum, and bile all over Namjoon's face.

"You knew." Jungkook scoffed as he watched the other intensely cry. "I should have fucked you with my fist make you scream louder for this. You deserved this didn't you Namjoon." Namjoon only hiccuped into his cry as he watched with fearful eyes.

"I said, you deserved this didn't you Namjoon!" Jungkook tugged his head back even more watching the cut open up even more.

"Yes ! Yes I deserve it!" Namjoon wailed out eyes rolling back slightly.

"Yeah, you deserved it." Jungkook let Namjoon go and took a step back.

"Clean this shit up and come back to the our personal doctor. I'll be waiting for you."

Jungkook left the room and Namjoon blacked out not to long after.

Notes:

Comments and requests are always welcomed! No need to be shy loves.

Chapter 36: If you don't mind pt2 (RomeXNamjoon)

Summary:

Namjoon looked at the doctor like she filed his songs in a tarnished folder. What did she really mean by 4weeks pregnant? That couldn't have been correct.

Notes:

Rome(ChristianYu)XNamjoon

Kink(s): none
Genre(s):Slight angst to
Fluff
Warning(s):Mpreg
Universe: Normal universe au, meaning men can't get pregnant.

For YaoiFrenchFan

Your wish is my command lovely! Sorry it's so late! But here it issss! Miss seeing your name too! Glad you came back!!

Chapter Text

"Rain drops! Drop to-"

"ROME! GODDAMNIT I TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT DAMN SONG!" Namjoon stomped into the living room and snatched the speakers from the computer.

"Babe-"

"Don't babe me! I told you I don't like this song! Please stop listening to it!" Namjoon sighed deeply eyes whelming with tears.

Rome shot up from his chair and crowded Namjoon into a hug. He was confused as to why the younger was acting like this. Ever since they fucked like wild animals last time, which was a good 4 weeks ago. Namjoon had been acting very emotional with everything. No matter how small the problem was Namjoon bursted out in anger or tears. The younger was barely happy nowadays and that scared Rome. However, what didn't make sense was that he never pulled away from Rome. No matter how mad he was at him, Namjoon clung to him like his life depended on it. None of it made sense and Rome swore up and damn he'd ruin the others psyche with bomb ass sex. Then that thought was quickly shot down when he saw the younger constantly loosing weight everywhere, except his stomach. Something wasn't right.

"Baby why have you been acting like this?" Rome asked one day while he laid on Namjoon's thigh.

"Acting like what Rome? Huh? What am I acting like?" Namjoon looked down eyebrows raised.

"You...how do I put this." Rome sat up and pulled Namjoon close.

"Please don't blow up at me okay?" Rome waited for a second and Namjoon slightly nodded."Why do you blow up or cry at the smallest things? It doesn't make sense... I was just wondering, if you wanted to go to the hospital... To get your mind checked out. And also your body." Rome looked down at the younger and ran his hand through his hair.

"You've been loosing so much weight everywhere else but your belly..."he placed on it and rubbed it,"it isn't going anywhere. I'm worried." Rome turned to Namjoon and saw tears falling.

"Are you saying you want to leave me?" Namjoon was sobbing and Rome was so very confused.

"What? I didn't say anything like that? Wha-"

"If you wanna leave just go! GO CHRISTIAN! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!" Namjoon shot up and backed away from the other.

" I have no clue what you're on about baby. I don't want to leave you! I made that vow that day at the chapel for a purpose. 'Til death do us part.' I'm not going anywhere and I don't want you to go anywhere. You look sickly baby and you're sinking into yourself but your stomach is still big. I'm just very worried you may have a tumor or something." Rome tried to explain calmly as he got up and gently held Namjoon's arms. Namjoon sniffed and stared at Rome like he was burning him. Rome bit his lip and pulled the younger closer only to be pushed back slightly.

"Baby why are you pul-" Rome watched in horror as the love of his life threw up vigorously and then proceeded to collapse.

"Fuck!" Rome sprinted into action pulling out his phone and picking the younger up.

"Hello? 911! I have an emergency!"

~

"Well, I really don't know how any of this happened but... I'd like to inform you mister Yu that your...uhm"

"Husband." Rome gently said while rubbing Namjoon's head.

"Well... Your husband is, I'm just so perplexed by this." The doctor scratched her head and leaned back a little.

"Mister Yu, Mr.Yu is 4 weeks pregnant." They both looked at each other, they both were perplexed.

"He's what? Come again but don't. He's pregnant?"

"Yes, four weeks pregnant. I have no idea what to tell you at this moment. I've only heard of two cases of this. And both of those people died due to deteriorating psyche and healthy weight. The baby drained everything from them because they weren't suppose to have a baby in them. The male body isn't made for this type of growth and his body really is treating it like a tumor. But, its acting like the tumor is everywhere else except here." She pointed to his stomach. Rome's throat clenched tightly together.

"I don't want to lose him. Is there anyway you can just, I don't know... Save him? Remove the baby?" Rome leaned forward slightly.

"Remove the baby?" A scratchy voice sounded and Rome's head snapped towards Namjoon's voice.

"What baby are they removing on TV?" Namjoon sat up and tried to move his arm to only wince and put oy back down. Rome stayed quiet until Namjoon finally got his bearings.

"Christian, why am I in the hospital?" Namjoon asked as he surveyed all the IVs in his arm.

"Well," Rome turned towards the doctor.

Stepping forward the lady laid a hand on Namjoon's leg.

"Honey... You're 4 weeks pregnant and its slowly killing you." The room was silent for a full 5 minutes before Namjoon bursted out laughing.

" WHAT?! Stop playing with me! What? Pregnant!? What man can get pregnant?" Namjoon was slobbing as he cried laughing.

"Well you baby. You can get pregnant. You're pregnant." Namjoon stopped laughing abruptly and stared at the doctor.

"Yes honey, you're four weeks pregnant." Namjoon looked at the doctor like she filed his songs in a tarnished folder. What did she really mean by 4weeks pregnant? That couldn't have been correct.

"4 weeks pregnant? Didn't we use a condom that time, Rome?" Namjoon stared at the other as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You kind of pulled it off before we even started." He coughed as the doctor raised her eyebrow at the two.

"I won't get into your sexual lives, even though it does sound very interesting. What I want to talk about with the both of you two right now is the fact that the baby isnt really killing him persay. His body is just very disturb by the new...life." Rome and Namjoon both nodded.

"So what we can do is, remove the baby or... If you're willing to be apart of this experiment, put you on prenatal supplements. Right now you're sitting at a 50/50 chance of having the baby. It's up to both of you. I'll let you two talk it out." With that she left the room quietly.

"I want it." Namjoon said a matter solidly.

"Wait WHAT?! No no no no baby. That baby in you is killing you we need to get it out." Rome looked at Namjoon like he was crazy.

"I want our baby Christian. We even want a baby. You know we talked about getting a surrogate. Now we don't have to pay." Namjoon squinted his eyes and leaned forward.

"I don't want to lose you Namjoon. We just became one. This child... I know we talked about getting a surrogate but... I don't think it's worth a 50% chance of death. I wouldn't be able to live without you. You know this." Tears started to fall as Namjoon shook his head.

"This baby in here" Namjoon rubbed his belly and then took Rome's hand placing it on it," this baby is the both of us. I've seen women go through way worse and have lesser chances of living when they had their baby. Did they give up the babies life to save theirs? No, they didn't. I wouldn't be here if my mom did it. I want this baby to make it. I know it will. I know I will. Trust me, please." Namjoon pulled Rome's hand up to his cheek and pressed plush lips into his palm.

"Christian, please. I want this for us. I can handle it and... And if it starts to become to much...we...we can get rid of it. But right now I want to try to have our baby. I just want you to accept it." Rome was crying now as he stood up an slid into bed with Namjoon.

"Anything my king asks of me.I'll provide." Rome whispered into Namjoon's ear using his other hand to rub his belly.

"We're having a baby." Namjoon smiled and kissed Rome on the lips deeply.

"Yeah, we're having a baby." Rome echoed resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"We're having a baby!"

Smiles made the room brighter than ever.

Chapter 37: Trained Eyes pt.1 (NamGi ft. Kookie)

Summary:

Yoongi watched his Namjoon dance slowly to the music with his best friend Jackson. A small smile littered his face until he felt anger slowly rise. That wasn't Jackson at all.

Notes:

YoongiXNamjoon ft. sleazy greasy Jungkook (lol)

Genre: uhhh.. Yay!
Kink(s): none
Warning(s): Sexual Tension from a greasy grease
Universe: A/B/O

For Anon
(∩^o^)⊃━☆*+:。.。
Number 1 and 3 of your requests are being worked on sweety! Hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi watched Namjoon flitter around the house happily at the prospect of going to an all out banger. Even if he wasn't to keen on the idea he loved watching his omega scamper around happily. Namjoon squealing happily as he pranced around in his pink underwear,however, made the alpha want to stay home and do other things. But tonight was about giving Namjoon everything he wanted and more.

"How about this!" Namjoon asked shyly as he pulled out a crop top and some rip jeans. With a quick head shake Namjoon nodded and went back into the closet.

"You know what baby I got you. Go take your shower and everything. I'll pick out your outfit." Yoongi whispered as he arose from the bed.

"Our!" Namjoon shouted as he ran away into the the bathroom happily. Yoongi chuckled and watched his cute little booty switch away.

"Our." He lightly said as he rigged through the closet in order to find something suited for the party.

It took all of ten minutes to find the perfect for the other. A white low cut white shirt (not to revealing) and some blacks jeans with straps and his choker. He made sure Namjoon was going to look chic and he decided to match with the younger. Once he dug around some more he found his white and black checkered shirt and his torn black jeans. That's all he really needed anyway. He wasn't going to do anything more than sit there and watch the younger have fun. It was all about Namjoon's fun tonight. A slow smile racked his face as the bedroom door shied open and Namjoon came in dried and oiled up.

"You like your outfit babe?" He asked as he sat up smelling the cherry and blueberry emitting from Namjoon's scent gland. He licked his lips slowly as he watched Namjoon tip toe over to him. Once a vibrate dimple infused smile hit his omegas face, Yoongi knew he had chosen right.

"You know I love whatever you pick out." Namjoon whispered shyly as he walked towards the underwear drawer pulling out Yoongi's favorite baby ashy blue panties. Yoongi raised his eyebrow as he stood up and wandered over to the younger embracing him from the back.

"My favorite panties?" He asked huskily.

"I was hoping you slide them off of me after the party was over." Namjoon cleared his throat as he blushed hard.

"Anything for baby. Now get dressed while I go hop in the shower yeah?" Namjoon nodded and Yoongi landed a kiss right on Namjoon's neck.

"Mine." He growled lowly and Namjoon slightly whimpered.

"Yours." Namjoon answered as Yoongi backed off and went into the bathroom.

After 20 minutes passed they were both dressed and at the party. Yoongi stiffened as the door was opened the aroma of at least 39 alphas hitting his nose deeply. The musky scent sent his inner alpha into a frenzy as Namjoon disappeared from his sight. A small chuckle left his lips and he decided to scout around.

There were at least 80 alphas in the party excluding himself, a whole bunch of betas, and more than a hand full of omegas. It was unbalanced for sure but maybe that was a good thing. Yoongi opted to not get to angry and decided to look for Namjoon and an easy spot all around to watch his surroundings. He'd heard about some of these alphas and since Namjoon wasn't technically his. He'd have to be on his P's and Q's.

With quick hands he grabbed a drink and a seat after finding Namjoon. He didn't want to seem over protective but this was his Namjoon for fuck sakes. He'd kill a man over him. No remorse. The strong unique scent that emitted from Namjoon could have anyone falling for him. Yoongi wasn't going to have any of that. With piercing eyes he continued to watch over Namjoon, stomach very unsettled at the new found smell that arose in the room.

A hazy smokey cologne smell was permeating through the room now. Yet that thought was quickly snatched away when Namjoon's bestie, Jackson, swooped beside him and pulled him into a hug which slowly turned into dancing. Yoongi relaxed in his seat while he stared at his omega and the beta. He would get through this party without any hassle. He was sure of it.
~
Jungkook sighed deeply as he styled his black hair gently. He was very horny and being the young age that he was, his scent hit tenfold and the inner alpha continued to snap harshly at his psyche. He's handled it before and he conquered it but it's been a minute when he last had some. This was the only reason he was getting dressed to go to his best friends party.

With a big shrug he put his jacket on and sprayed just a little of the cologne his mother had both him three years ago. It was still pretty much shit but it calmed down his scent and he sighed gently. Black studded boots with tight leather jeans, a red and black v-cut and his signature twelve earrings had him looking fierce. He wouldn't call himself an Adonis but he was surely close to being one. A spike of heat rolled down his spine as he looked in the mirror. Yeah, he was going to get an omega at the party. He had to calm down before he even got there. That was the only rule Yugyeom had thrown on him.
~
Jungkook thought back to the phone call beforehand.
-
"I'm very horny." Jungkook rasped sensually.

"Well isn't that too bad for you. This isn't one of these parties kook. Now calm down, I can smell you all the way over here." A loud crash was made in the background. "Fuck! Yah yah! Go over there!"

"I need to catch me an omega yeomie, hell a beta." Jungkook growled out.

"Well that's to bad now isn't it? Just get over here Jungkook and don't do anything drastic."

"Yugyeom."

"Look, all the omegas in here don't need slick running down their legs because of you Jungkookie." Yugyeom growled out in the phone as he struggled with something on the other end. "So tone down the arousal before you get here. Please, you know you're handsome and suave. Someone will take a liken to you."

"Point taken." Jungkook snorted and looked in the mirror. "I'm on my way." With that he hung up the phone.
-

Jungkook groaned and grabbed his car keys and made his way towards the party. The drive wasn't long but his pants did tighten on and off about three times. As he finally parked and walked into the house, scent after scent invaded his nostrils and he growled deeply within. There were so many god damn alphas in here it almost made him sick. To much musk and macho scents littered the room and it disgusted him slightly. He needed the sweet scents of the omegas or even the neutral/sweetest scents the betas could harbor. Following his nose and instinct he made his way into the living room. There was only ten to twelve alphas in the room and the rest were omegas and betas.

Jungkook smiled at that and wandered into the crowd slowly as he deeply inhaled. Everyone smelt so good and all of them were beautiful to say. One scent however clouded his mind and his head swiveled to the side. Cherry with blueberry was a strange combination yet it was intoxicating to say the least. Jungkook's eyes surveyed the room until he landed on a tall handsome omega.

Jungkook eyed the taller like he was the only person in the room. In all honesty with the way Jungkook felt, he was. The tan skin that hid behind his clothes sparkled unlike the others. Damn was he sexy and everything that Jungkook needed at the moment. With quick movements he made his way across the room and stood against the wall in order to see the other better. Eyes locked on and scent wafting toward the other, Jungkook waited.

Namjoon was dancing with one of his bestie, Jackson, when he felt heated eyes on him. His skin heated up gently as he peeked through his eyelids to see who was watching him. He hoped to everything that it was Yoongi and he was happy to see that it was. Back in the zone the beta held him closer and he snuggled into the older slightly. He loved dancing and touching the other, he was always so welcoming. The heat in his stomach however turned up a notch and he squirmed lightly. Then a scent hit him full force. Looking over again he saw Yoongi was walking out of the door so the eyes on him now weren't coming from him and the smell was definitely not Yoongi's smell.

Namjoon lightly swallowed as he was turned around and dipped by Jackson. He would have squealed if it wasn't for the fact he found the eyes that were attacking his core with sexual tension. The person who made it known that he was horny. The fact that he looked young made Namjoon blush as he was pulled back into the arms of Jackson. He blushed as he pressed his head into the too of Jackson's coconut cucumber smelling hair. Namjoon's heat was a little ways off but the presenting of an sexually aroused alpha would always have omegas slicked up.

"Namjoon." Jackson got Namjoon's attention again and he hummed gently. "I have to pee. I'll be back yeah?" Namjoon nodded and took a step back slowly. The scent was still wrapped around him as he watched Jackson scatter off towards the bathroom. He was about to sit down to get his bearings until firm hands gripped his hips.

"Can I take over this dance session since he left?" A husky voiced washed over Namjoon's ear. Slowly turning around he saw the stranger from the other side of the room the scent of the alpha now really taking affect.

"Uh.. Uh yeah sure.... Sure." Namjoon but bit his lip as the alpha pulled him close and slowly started dancing.

"You smell very unique." the jet black haired alpha whispered. Namjoon had to shake himself from the scent to respond.

"Ah yeah. My mom had banana and olives as her scent. So I was bound to be a weird pup you know?" Namjoon whisperer as he didn't trust his voice around the alpha. He felt so small in his arms, it felt right yet it didn't.

"The names Jungkook." Jungkook announced as he twirled Namjoon around. "You are?"

"I'm Nam-Namjoon." He stuttered and fell back into the chest of the shorter.

"I'm 20."

"22."

"Hyung?"

"Namjoon."

"Okay then. Namjoon. What's a pretty omega like you doing without a bond?" Jungkook observed Namjoon's collarbone and then looked up at the older. A blushed littered his features and Jungkook couldn't help but imagine seeing that blush under him as he-.

"My boyfriend, Yoongi, isn't really comfortable with putting me through all that pain. Not yet at least." Namjoon said sadly.

"But you can take it am I right?" Jungkook pushed Namjoon backwards and started to undress the other with his eyes.

"You look like you can take it." Jungkook pulled Namjoon back and started back slow dancing.

Namjoon shivered as he watched Jungkook look him up and down. Only to pull him back closet to his body. The alpha really wasn't going to let up on him. He felt it as the arousal set deeply in stomach started to turn and flip. This young alpha was very dangerous and knew exactly what he wanted. Namjoon had to stop him right then in there.

"I love him." Namjoon stated and Jungkook chuckled at that.

"And I'm not afraid to try and get you to my room regardless of that knowledge. You're hot as hell Namjoon. I'd treat you right and mark you up with all the affection you need. You're clean and I know omegas loves to be marked up by their significant other." Namjoon blushed and pulled away from the other slightly.

"You're greasy." Namjoon giggled and Jungkook groaned lightly.

"I'll continue to be if it helps me get with you." Jungkook's eyes glazed over something serious as he watched the deep dimple form in Namjoon's face.

Mind wondering back into the gutter, Jungkook watched as he twirled Namjoon again. He even glanced at his ass slightly. Wrong move, big mistake, abort mission. Everything was running through his mind as he made sure Namjoon stayed put away from his body. He saw himself fucking into the older roughly. Tightly pulling his head back as he jammed dick so far into the omega he would have no choice but to breed him.

Jungkook was not one for pups but he damn sure would give Namjoon some. A low feral growl erupted from across the room as he imagined tying Namjoon up against the head board to utterly wreck him. Fuck, his thought was pulled from him as Namjoon pulled his hand away from the other. After he gained his senses back he smelt the whole room was filled with his arousal. Multiple omegas were looking at him hungrily and half of the alpha's just gave him a sideward glance.

"Children. Can't even control his needs." Jungkook bared teeth in that direction and the other alpha went quiet.Jungkook thought he was in the clear to start courting Namjoon again until another scene smacked him in the face.

"I knew I should have fucking put my scent on you." A short blonde haired alpha bounded up toward them both pulling Namjoon behind him. His teeth were bared and his scent was suffocating.

"Mine." He said simply to Jungkook and snapped his already tight jaw tighter.

Jungkook squinted generously before he snarled at the older. He didn't care that Namjoon was his, he wanted Namjoon to be his.

"I plan on courting him still. He needs a true alpha to show him how he really needs to be loved." Jungkook simply said.

"I love him just fine. Now go!" The older alpha snapped lightly eyes slowly turning red. A whimper was heard and both alphas turned their head towards Namjoon.

"Please, don't do this you two." Namjoon whimpered and squirmed slightly. The smell of his heat slowly coming to head. At that Yoongi pounced forward and landed a punch straight to Jungkook's jaw.

"You fuck! You made his heat come earlier than needed." Yoongi growled and picked Namjoon up walking out of the room. Jungkook sat on the floor holding his jaw as he watched them both.

"Yeah, I like him a lot." Jungkook smiled and caught the slightly glazed over eyes from Namjoon lock to his form. Jungkook bit his lip and stood up after the pair had disappeared around the corner.

"He's going to be mine."

Notes:

Comments are appreciated really! Also don't forget to request away!

Go go go go go!! ♥‿♥ bottom Namjoon for everyone

Chapter 38: Crossing Paths (Hongbin(VIXX)XNamjoon)

Summary:

He was looking for someone to be with him. Someone that was pure of mind and heart and body. An all around virgin. He got exactly what he was looking for.

Notes:

HongbinXNamjoon

Genre: ?? Angst?
Kink(s): None
Warning(s): Human Trafficking
Trigger(s): Homophobic parents
Universe: Slums

For HDGirl

 

School essentially has started swarming me with homework immediately. Who knew Health Care Data Technology would demand so much. I also may or may not (I did) come down with a lung infection (acute bronchitis FTW right?!). I am better now everyone! Just a dry ass cough. Anywho this is update 1 of 3!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Nervous feet pitter pattered against the dirty floor. Small whispers of a newcomer staining cracked and broken down walls. Deeply crusted eyes and torn up bodies littered the small gaps to see the intruder. This person was like no other they've seen before. He had the face of a god the body of a stallion. The grime, there was none at all. The stench wasn't even a factor of this human. It startled everyone in this district at the moment as to why a person of this caliber was walking down their building. After the new person stopped in the middle of the floor all whispering ceased. A small head turn was made from the person of attention and squeals were definitely heard. From women and men alike to put it into perspective at the beauty of the other. Head raised high a voice booming with authority made everyone cease movement of any body part.

"All I wish for is a virgin, not tainted by the hands of proper trash." Voice faced into silence for much longer than liked the voice boomed again. "For who wishes to give me their possession will face healthy riches. Business deals and proper upbringing of ones,extracurricular activities."

Doors busted open at that and the newcomer shook slightly. But he of all people understood why everyone was eager enough go give up their precious child. It still hurled around in his stomach dangerously. Anger arising in unnecessary heaps as he saw multiple people bring out newborns. It sicken him too see hope within everyone's eyes. All they wanted to do is have a upbringing for their seeds. However he had to make it known that children and below had no belongings to him.

"The virgin must be of proper age. No one under 18."

"There's only a handful of virgin girls that are of age sir." A bold elderly announced.

"Unlike the others that come here, I do not desire the company of a woman." Several gasps were heard and soon commotion was made. Patience growing thin the man in the spotlight raised his hand.

"Is there a problem?"

"There is only one that will meet your standards sir. But he's not the best looker." One woman scowled loudly.

"I shall be the judge of that! Bring him forward right now." It was quiet for a moment before a door was heard and he turned around.

The tall lanky boy that was brought into view made his vision swim in delight. The oversized black jeans and the over sized ripped purple sweater, brought out the youngers stark white hair. The big black crooked glasses framed a nicely sizer round nose. Plump rosy lips in need of ChapStick sat on his face. Brown orbs were lowered to the ground only meet his once.

"I must know his name this instance." He walked forward and cupped the slightly, but not by much, shorter's chin.

"Namjoon sir. Kim Namjoon." The middle aged woman said as she pushed her son, Namjoon, forward. "He'll be all yours for free. He's a disgrace."

The man looked at the boy and soon noticed the bruises on the boy. He grimaced lightly and pulled him closer.

"I shall take him and pay like I have said. No price is to over the ordinary. Will 1million suffice your heart? Do you need to be placed in the decent society?" The man watched as the woman scrunched up her face.

"I want nothing from the gays. You're both a disgrace to your mothers." The man reeled his head back and pulled the younger even closer.

"I will transfer the money to your household later this week. We will now take our leave."

"Good riddance." The lady scoffed as they turned away and drove away in the car. The drive in the car was silent for all of ten minutes before the younger started to gently cry.

"I'm Hongbin." Hongbin finally relented to the crying other. "I won't do anything that anyone else wouldn't do to you. The difference is, I can wait until you are comfortable with me. Please, do not shed that disgusting salt water. I will never harm you." Hongbin said gently. After a while the crying slowly came to a stop.

"It isn't that sir. Its the fact you took me away from certain death. Thank you so much. Thank you so so so much." Hongbin watched in awe as the younger was staring at him with big doe eyes.

"You're welcome." Was all that could leave his lips.

Notes:

This is update weekend! So hopefully nothing gets in the way of these request and stories updates!

Chapter 39: Kitten Licks (Vmon)

Summary:

Namjoon hadn't notice all of the cats until Hoseok had said something.

Notes:

TaehyungXNamjoon

Genre: ion know lmao
Kink(s): nothing but a whole bunch of ass compliments lol
Warning(s): None
Universe: Gumiho (that's the nine tails right? If not oh well lmao)

SN: I, yeah just. Lol it has cats and ass (my two favorite things)! So please do enjoy!
SSN: I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GUMIHO SO ALL OF THIS IS IN NO CORRELATION I'M SORRY!

For Anon
(~_^)

 

Update 2 of 3

Unbeta'd

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Namjoon." Hoseok tapped his best friends shoulder and Namjoon moaned out gently. Another tap was given and Namjoon sat up and looked at his friend with an incredulous look.

"What Hobi?" Namjoon asked as he wiped the dirt from his pants and sat on the blanket. "Thanks for letting me roll in the dirt while I was sleep, asshole." Hoseok gave him a bright smile. Namjoon gently shook his head and raised his eyebrow.

"I'm up now so what is it?" Namjoon wondered as he stared at Hoseok.

"Well, I don't know how to put this. But that cats been following us all day. Well specifically you." Hoseok pointed over to a blondish brownish cat just as it meowed lightly.

Namjoon slowly looked over and saw the cat sitting and staring at him. He smiled warmly and leaned forward opening his palm. The cat tilted its head and then slowly made its way over. At first it was skeptical about his open palm but then it nuzzled against it. Namjoon smiled brightly dimples creating a black hole in his cheeks. The cat was domestic he realized as it crawled forward and sat in his lap. Slowly he raised his hand and started to pet it gently. The fur was well taken care of yet he noticed no collar. With a slight shrug he tuned in to how the cat was purring gently, face relaxed and ears laid flat on its head. The little baby was comfortable with Namjoon.

"Wow, so you're going to turn into a cat man? Is this what is going on? Cause I hope not. Not with this mixed matched patches little mongrel." Hoseok teased as he leaned over to pet the cat. The fur on it spiked up and Hoseok quickly retreated his hand.

"Rude much?" Hoseok mumbled and Namjoon chuckled at him.

"No, you're the rude one. They understand what you say Hobi-ah. Don't let them not being human fool you." Namjoon stated.

"Oh please! Like it knows I called it a mixed match mongrel." The cat looked over and hissed before going back to purring with Namjoon.

"I think this baby does." Namjoon chuckled at the pout that stained Hoseok's face. It was silent for a minute except for the excessive purring and Hoseok caved in.

"I'm sorry. Can I pet you little one?" Hoseok asked the cat and all it did was look at him and back to the scene in front of it.

"You made him mad." Namjoon laughed loudly and scratched the back of Hoseok's ear.

"You're so weird Nammie." Hoseok laughed back just as loud.

"Oh shit! Come on Namjoon it's ten minutes before music theory starts! Let's go!" Namjoon gently patted the cats back scooting it over as he started to roll up their little blanket.

"Nice meeting you little one." Namjoon talked to the cat for thirty more seconds before he was pulled off by Hoseok.

The cat watched the taller walk away.

~

Namjoon sighed gently as he continued to walk to his apartment. It was a long day in class and he would be lying if he said he wasn't tired. He didn't want to do anything other than sleep. Hell, sleep wasn't even the word for what he needed. Namjoon wanted to hibernate and never return until two weeks later after their midterms. Hopefully he could ace it in his sleep. A chuckled escaped his fuzzy mind as he looked down to his feet. Just a couple more blocks and he'd be home free. With the breeze whipping around him Namjoon smiled gently.

"Meow." Namjoon turned his head slightly and stopped in his tracks.
A pretty black cat bumped into his leg on purpose.

"Hi little baby." He whispered as he squatted in his too tight jeans. "You're so pretty where's your home?" He asked while presenting his palm. This cat wasn't like the other as it quickly laid its head in his hand. A smile spread on his face as the cat purred at him and backed up.

"You gotta go little one?" Namjoon asked as the cat meowed at him again and scampered away gingerly. Namjoon chuckled and stood back up making his way back on track to his apartment.

And you want to know what's funny? Four more cats stopped him in his tracks. He loved each and every minute spent with them.

~

Hoseok was beginning to get freaked out at how many cats were now seated in front of him and Namjoon. All of them pretty uppity in his opinion, well, only to him. The cats loved Namjoon and his open palm gesture. Hoseok wasn't one to lie, he wanted a little cat to like him so he opened his palm gently. Namjoon stared at him as the little kitten on his thigh leaned forward to sniff it. The kitten let out a small cute meow as it licked Hoseok's finger.

"She likes you. Wanna hold her?" Namjoon asked as he gently took her by the back of her neck placing her in his palm as he nodded. The kitty meowed again and Hoseok cooed at it with so much love Namjoon smiled happily.

"You like her?" Namjoon asked as Hoseok began to gently pet the kitten.

"Yeah, she's so small and cute. She's perfect. You know what type of breed she is?" Namjoon shook his head slightly and leaned back on his arms.

"I just recently started studying the different types." Namjoon twisted around and laid on his stomach. "But I'll tell you once I find out." Hoseok grunted in response and continued to pet the small life form.

~

Two more weeks passed and the number of cats he saw on a regular was close to ridiculous. All of them followed closely behind him and some even prevented him from walking sometimes. All because they wanted to be picked up. Today was no exception except for the fact of Namjoon bumping into a orange haired man. All feline looks were printed on his face and Namjoon was slightly in awe. Only because the cats that he had seen on a regular now, where behind or curled up against the stranger.

"I see my cat's have taken a liken to you. That's rare." The other smiled at Namjoon and his breath caught in his throat. The smile was so bright and clean and a little boxy to say the least.

"Ah yeah. I see them everyday now it seems. They really liked to be patted on their bellies. Which is very rare to say."
Namjoon rounded as he smiled back. A gasp was heard and Namjoon looked up at the other concerned. "Is everything okay?"

"Not only do you have a supple and firm ass, but you also have craters, black holes, for dimples. It's amazing really?" The other chuckled at Namjoon's flustered face and raised his hand.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung and to be frank I've been kind of stalking you for a while now. Well mostly your firm ass because you just can't seem to leave those sexy tight jeans alone." Namjoon blushed and slowly took the others hand.

"Does this mean you know my name Taehyung or do I have to tell you?" The other chuckled and cleared his throat.

"I'd rather hear it come from your mouth nonetheless." Namjoon blushed harder and nodded slowly letting go of the new man's hand.

"Kim Namjoon. Just Namjoon if you will." Taehyung smiled gently at him as he took a couple steps forward.

"Does this mean I can see you again Namjoon?" Namjoon stared for a moment before he placed his hand on his chin. Feigning a thought process he watched as Taehyung hopefully bit his lip gently

"Welllll since you have been stalking me and sending your cats over... I guess meeting up again wouldn't hurt." A squeal was heard and Namjoon jumped gently. Loud laughter erupted from the both of them and Taehyung leaned forward.

"Great! How about we meet up tomorrow at the small cafe on forward. The kitten cafe does that sound good to you?" Namjoon thought it over once more and nodded his head.

"Yeah I would like that." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile again and picked up one of his small kittens.

"You hear that Jeremiah the handsome man with the black hole dimples and the firm supple ass said yes to my date."

"Okay this ass thing...what?" Namjoon was still blushing.

"Your ass... It's very, how do I put this? It's so nice looking in everything you wear." Taehyung honestly said as he tilted his head and looked around Namjoon. "Yeah its more than nice."

"Okay see you tomorrow!" Namjoon scampered off as loud laughter erupted deeply from Taehyung.

Namjoon liked him already.

Notes:

(∩^o^)⊃━☆*+:。.。
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Chapter 40: Please Read. No drabble

Summary:

Not a chapter and I should be sorry but right now I'm peeved. Please read further down if you so wish.

Notes:

All I can say is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Okay, to start this off very very simple and to keep it very very simple. If you are a Bottom Namjoon Stan like myself and you only read, please I beg of you please,do just that. However, do not and I'm trying to be as nice as I can about this, request from myself and then another bottom Namjoon author the same thing. Especially on this platform. If you feel that I will never get to your request, I sincerely apologize. I really do. I, however, do have technical problems, school problems, mid terms, band, mandatory after school games and programs, work at a daycare, take care of my home, and social relations I have to uphold too. All of these are reasons as to why I have not been updating as frequently as I wish. So again if you feel I won't get to your request (which I will no matter how slow), please remove your request down in the comments below. I will not type out anything that I've seen another author put up. No matter how different the drabbles or one shots may be, I don't like doing that.
It's a bit irritating and disheartening that if needs aren't met fast enough it gets push somewhere else.
Needless to say

TL;DR

If you request something within Bottom Namjoon in: A Namjoon Haven and you feel I won't get to your drabble please comment your drabble you've requested and I shall delete it from my list. I'm not trying to be an asshole but if you want someone else to take it then by all means do so. It just won't be on my list anymore especially if I see the same damn prompt. I'm hitting a low blow right here but it has to be said. If you do not trust me to get to your drabble, then why should I do it?

 

For those who understand I appreciate my wonderful authors. I really do. Please be patient and cordial with me. Requests and stories are being written (*^ω^*).

Notes:

I try to be calm and collected with these things, but I don't run solely on writing machinery. And if you're thinking you could have been typing on your story or a drabble instead of typing this out.

You're the problem.

However, they are being written manually at school on my down times. It takes time and motivation.

That's all.

Chapter 41: Like? Pt.2 (NamSeok)

Summary:

Was it really all just a lie? Had the feelings the other shown to him, were they fake and all an act. Namjoon didn't want to care, he really didn't but the tears had come out of nowhere a long time ago and now the hiccups and sniffling joined in. He was ignorant for crying over something and someone like Hoseok, so stupid.

Notes:

HoseokXNamjoon

Genre: Angst
Kink(s): None
Warning(s): language
Universe: Highschool

I guess I'll post these three up to satisfy the hunger! I apologize all five will not be posted but I will post the other two tomorrow evening after my boyfriend's baseball game.

Update 1 of 3

Chapter Text

Namjoon had sprinted out of the room and ran straight to his usual spot. He knew it was stupid but a part of him wanted Hoseok to find him. He wanted to see if the same aged yet older hyung would come after him. Something deep down inside wanted to see Hoseok beg him for forgiveness. Namjoon wanted that so bad yet he wasn't so sure he was going to accept it. Hell, he knew he wasn't going to accept it. Not right off the edge. Stupidity washed around his mind as he sat down on the ground. He was going to accept the apology and he knew it. Head in hands he messed with some strands of his hair. The laughter echoed in his mind as he saw their faces. It wasn't fair how every time he fell for someone, it ended up with his heart broken. With no one else as a back up to run too. No friends whatsoever to come and hold him in his time of need.

Namjoon knew that's why he wanted Hoseok to run after him. To show even if he didn't want him romantically he could at least have him as a friend. A very evil conniving friend was better than not having one, right. Right? Namjoon scoffed at himself as he knew that wasn't even close to being the truth. He knew friendship came with some type of connection deeper within and he had felt that with the other, with Hoseok.

Was it really all just a lie? Had the feelings the other shown to him, were they fake and all an act. Namjoon didn't want to care, he really didn't but the tears had come out of nowhere a long time ago and now the hiccups and sniffling joined in. He was ignorant for crying over something and someone like Hoseok, so stupid. It was inevitable to his emotions though. It rung loudly in his mind pounding his skull into mush.

A small press of his lips had Namjoon raising his head and wiping his eyes. He didn't know how long he was sitting right there but it was clear Hoseok wasn't coming. All small hope that he had shattered completely and his eyes started to slowly glaze over with emptiness. It hurt a lot to have his heart taken and then stomped on vigorously. With a quick glance over Namjoon straighten himself and started to make his way deeper into the flower park.

"NAMJOON WAIT!" Namjoon squinted and turned around slowly to see Hoseok speeding towards him. Surprise hit him like a 20 thousand ton freight train.

Hoseok was right here in front of him panting hard. He had run after him. Namjoon stared at the slightly older and took a step back. He wanted to throw his body onto the other but he held himself together. Namjoon didn't know if he wanted to beat him up or what. So he waited in bated silence as Hoseok caught his breath.

"I sincerely apologize for everything that I'VE done. I know you don't want to hear my bullshit ass excuses and frankly I don't want to give you any. I genuinely and truly fucked up a wonderful relationship and I know that trust is gone. I threw it away like a piece of old paper with important information on it. I fucked up I really did. I don't want your forgiveness at all, I just need to try and make it up to you. I need to gain your trust again and I know need is a complex word in this situation. Please just understand you've been the only person I've opened up to like that since my family. I like you, Namjoon. I could see myself being with you but first I need to show you the real me." Hoseok took a step forward as he wiped away a few tears."I need to be here for you. No, I will be here for you. I will make it up to you as long as you let me."

Namjoon wondered deeply to himself if this was all a prank. If the others were somehow behind this too. Namjoon studied everything about Hoseok more than once. His eyes were swollen just like his. His clothes were a little wrinkled in places. Which meant he fell a couple of times. Hoseok's two thousand dollar sport shoes were scoffed slightly. Namjoon trailed his eyes back up the still panting but breathing better now individual. Namjoon was unsure but he knew Hoseok was serious. Namjoon was still uncertain though as he continued to stare at the shorter.

The uncertainty that masked Namjoon's face was clearly shown to Hoseok and the older bit his lip. Hoseok just poured his heart out to someone he could really see himself falling in love with. If all of this shattered in is face he'd probably kill himself. Hoseok knew that was a dangerous thought to have when falling for a person but it just was. He couldn't stop the dreading feeling he got every time he gained the courage to look in distant eyes. Hoseok knew Namjoon had every right to deny him his second chance. Deep down inside he hoped to any deity that Namjoon would try this out with him.

"I don'-" Namjoon began and Hoseok felt his heart sink into his feet.

"I...understand." Hoseok began to back up and turn around. Namjoon immediately reached forward but retracted his hand.

"I don't know how I'm going to get over it! But an apology is an apology, I don't know about trying to make up just this minute. But...maybe through time? Help and careful consideration. Maybe?" Namjoon watched as Hoseok slowly turned back around and paced himself back to Namjoon.

"Are...are you. Are you positive about this? Cause I will stop at nothing once that door opens for me to gain your trust again." Hoseok swallowed thickly as he watched the wheels turn in Namjoon's head.

"You gave me an apology that can't even be recited again. An apology that came from deep within and that shows me that that Hoseok that they thought they knew, wasn't really the you you wanted to portray. Don't get it twisted, I'm hurt and very much so. What happened back there will eat on my psyche basically until the day I close my eyes for good." Namjoon saw how Hoseok's face dropped tremendously.

"But all in all, once I'm ready for the remedy you say your cooking up. I'll let you know and maybe, just maybe, the day I close my eyes for good the bad memories and the very very beautiful memories will all play." Namjoon looked deeply at Hoseok and took a deep breath.

"You have my number, please do not text or call me until I text you. I will text you but I need time. A long long time." Hoseok leaned forward and nodded

"A couple of weeks?" Hoseok asked hopefully.

"There is no time limit of how long I will be hurt Hoseok." Namjoon laughed lightly. "But I can tell you right now, that's too short. You'll know when it's time. I'll let you know. Now, have a nice night Hoseok. Go find some better friends yeah? I'll go do the same." Hoseok chuckled and nodded as he watched Namjoon walk away.

"I'll make it right. I promise."

Chapter 42: Only for You (JiyoungXNamjoon)

Summary:

Cold sweat coated his face as the door opened and a red haired man rounded the threshold. A glamorous smile littered said man's face as he laid eyes upon Namjoon.

Notes:

GDXNamjoon

Genre: Fluff
Kink(s): None
Warning(s): Last second sexual tension ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Universe: Idol

For LazyStudent

Update 2 of 3

Chapter Text

Namjoon stared at the package sitting in his lap. He sifted slightly and worried his bottom lip between his teeth before he sucked it in. The feeling in his gut hit heavy like a rock as the music continued to blare his boyfriend's music. It was always worrisome when it was only a solo thing. It made it even more real to the blue haired man. That he indeed was the partner to Jiyong of Big Bang. The rapper, fashionista, leader,singer,composer,idol called Jiyong was his. A hand ran through his blue locks and the younger shivered slightly. It wasn't Jiyong but he knew these calloused fingertips any day.

"Why are you sweating so much nammie?" A barely husky voice asked as a chaired was pulled up beside him.

"Hyung." Namjoon begin but he stopped in his tracks. There was no need to explain after he found the eyes of the other surveying the bundle in his hand.

"You're scared g-hyung isnt going to like your present?" Panda eyes invaded his vision and he swallowed thickly as he nodded. A loud laugh and a pat on the back made Namjoon tense up harder.

"Yeah, you do right to be scared, hyung threw my gift away in front of my face. But that's probably because it was already broke." Seungri giggled and slapped Namjoon good heartily on the back.

"No, seriously, lighten up joon-ah. Whatever you have for him he'll love it. You should hear the way he talks about you. Like you'll never be able to do anything wrong to him. He believes you won't steer him wrong. Trust yourself. Yeah?" Eyes were searching gently.

"Yeah...yeah." Namjoon exhaled gently and sank into his chair.

"Good! Now, I'll take my leave so when he comes you two can be allllll alone." A smirk landed on the blonde haired man's face. Namjoon blushed furiously as Seungri winked at him walking towards the door.

"Hyung! Wait!"
Seungri turned around and raised his eyebrow comically. Namjoon sat up again leaning forward bowing slightly.

"Yes small one? What is all of that for?"

"Thank you. Thank you for calming me down,hyung." Seungri paced back into the room gently and reached out cupping Namjoon's face.

"Anytime for my family." A vibrant smile was given and the older walked off giving a thumbs up.

Namjoon flushed furiously as he felt his face and heart. Seungri had been the easiest to get along with. Yet, he was still the hardest to get acceptance from. The moment they just had spoke volumes upon the situation. Even if the gift he would present to Jiyong wasn't to his liking, Namjoon was pretty damn sure Seungri was going to punish Jiyong for denying it. A quick shake of the head had Namjoon back focused at the task at hand. A short glance at the clock told him that the concert was doubly surely over. What was taking him so long to come down from the stage? The cameras and monitors were all turned off and the crew members were now setting to work to clean up, slowly but surely. A nauseous feeling lined the blue haired male as he stood and walked towards a team member.

"Is he alright?" A quick nod was given and a wave of the hand.

"He's still onstage helping them clean up. He'll be down in 5 minutes tops. They've been up there for a while." Namjoon nodded and gave his thanks as he sat back down toying with the hem of the shirt draped on his frame.

After a good ten minutes passed Namjoon became weary. Skin began to itch and it felt like his tongue had dried up all the way to his stomach. Light shakes racked through his body though as he finally heard the end of that laugh he came so much to love. All at once the nervousness that he had tripled within a second. Cold sweat coated his face as the door opened and a red haired man rounded the threshold. A glamorous smile littered said man's face as he laid eyes upon Namjoon.

"Hey my handsome devil it's a surprise you actually have time to come see me. How are you baby? You alright?" Jiyong grabbed the taller into a bone crushing hug while kissing him on the forehead.

"How long have you been here without heat? You're freezing." A worried expression washed across the older's face and Namjoon blushed gently.

"Ah, I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous is all and it's your birthday. Of course I'd make time to come see you. You're always on tour so I just really wanted to surprise you." Namjoon blushed and held the present a little closer to his body. Jiyong gleamed brightly as he leaned is head back gently and pulled Namjoon into a deep kiss. The younger whimpered in the kiss and the staff present catcalled happily.

"So, are you going to let me open the present here?" Jiyong eyed the box suspiciously as he reached forward. Namjoon jerked it back quickly and licked his lips.

"Hmm? I can't open it here?"

"No, it isn't that." Hesitation from Namjoon had Jiyong slightly intrigued.

"Then what is it baby?" Namjoon cleared his throat.

"This is only part one to your four part gift." An raised eyebrow turned into a bright smile and then a sultry smirk.

"You out do yourself for me baby. Can I open this on here? Or in a more...private setting?" Namjoon flustered shoved the box in Jiyong's hands.

"Here is fine." Jiyong nodded and began to rip open the present the best way he could.

Fine black cotton and red silly ribbon was wrapped around a smaller present and Jiyong looked at Namjoon with owl eyes. Hands, more careful now , undid the layer and a small ring box gently laid in Jiyong's hand. Upon opening it an obsidian jewelry set with red trimmings invaded his vision. Tears whelmed up in his eyes and before Namjoon could even asked if he liked it he was on the ground. Hands tightly above his head as Jiyong savagely ravaged Namjoon's lips with his.

"Thank you so much you don't understand how much I love you. This right here can't even compare but I'm so happy I'm so happy I have you." Namjoon squirmed under Jiyong as he tried to divert his gaze from Jiyong's heated love filled ones.

"I love you. There's more under the bottom of it." Jiyong stared at the younger and leaned back plucking the bottom of the case up.

A long thin sleek silver leash was pulled free and Jiyong stared at Namjoon. Eyes surveying the younger under him he finally caught sight of the black and red obsidian collar snuggly snapped on his neck. A deep growl emitted from the older as he leaned down and stroked the younger's hair before tangling his hand roughly in it.

"Is this present one and two?" Jiyong licked his lips as Namjoon shook his head.

"Present two is under these clothes..........Oppa." Namjoon smirked slightly as he turned his head to the side shyly.

"Oh baby, you've fucked up." Jiyong growled as he pulled the younger off the floor.

"Then make me learn how to make it right." Namjoon countered and Jiyong bit his bottom lip.

"Gladly."

Chapter 43: IFYDM pt.3 (RomexNamjoon)

Summary:

The room was dark and warm and it relaxed him slightly. Grabbing a pillow he mushed it into his face deeply inhaling. It smelled just like Rome and that calmed him down even more.

Notes:

ChristianYu(Rome)XNamjoon

Genre: Fluff
Kink(s): None
Warning(s): Mpreg, underlying mental health issues (paranoia)
Universe: alternate

For DragonWasteland

Chapter Text

"ROOOOMMMMEEEE!" Namjoon screeched loudly as he held his stomach. Loud running footsteps echoed in the hall and the door, that was already open, was pushed into the wall cracking it.

"ARE YOU OKAY WHAT'S WRONG?!" Rome was in a panic checking Namjoon thoroughly.

"First off I'm definitely alright, I just saw a little rodent run by the back door and I'm kind of hungry. Second off the door was open and you basically put a crack in the wall. You know good and damn well we don't have time to be spending money on dry wall when a baby is on the way." Namjoon sneered lightly as Rome stared at him. Rome ran his hands down his face as he plopped down onto the floor.

"Okay, since we doing lists right now. First off, never ever scream like that again cause I absolutely thought the worse. Do not scare me like that anymore. Second off it's likely you see a creature here and there after we moved close to the country babe. Third off the hole in the wall can be fixed for free by Siwoo. Fourth and finally, what do you want to eat?" Rome asked exasperated.

"I want you to fix your tone first hmph." Namjoon bit his nail and looked out of the glass door.

"Really baby? There is no tone to fix. I haven't even yelled yet. Just tell me what you want to eat. Please." Rome stared up at Namjoon and deeply inhaled. Namjoon pouted and looked towards the kitchen.

"I actually want some ice cream and hot sauce with a sour pickle and fried eggs on top of white rice and parsley." Rome looked at his lover's belly and back up at his face.

"Our baby is giving you some type of cravings right now. I'm glad you wanted some of those food items last week. All I need to do is go out and get the ice cream. You ate it all. So what flavor do you want?" Rome got up and stretched as he looked at Namjoon.

"I want vanilla,strawberry and green tea swirl." Namjoon gave Rome doe eyes and the older chuckled lightly.

"So the same ice cream I had to find 5 minutes away from the house? The fifteen minute wait that'll have you cursing at me for taking so long. That ice cream?" Rome poked his lips out and raised his eyebrow at Namjoon playfully. Another pout was given and Rome chuckled even more.

"Please babe." Namjoon sweetly said.

"I can't deny my loves of what they want. I'll be right back okay? Sit tight and I'll make sure everything is locked. If you get paranoid like last time go to our room. Okay? No more walking outside and running the streets barefooted to try and find me. I'll be back and always ready to fly back with one call. Okay?" Namjoon nodded slightly.

"Baby they told me verbal answers are better for you. I'd rather you believe it yourself than trying to make me believe it. If you're antsy go to our room and lay in bed okay?" Rome gently took Namjoon's hand and rubbed it lovingly.

"Will you be able to do that? Or do you want to come with me?" Namjoon furiously shook his head and closed his eyes breathing deeply.

"If I get paranoid I'll go to the bedroom and corner myself on the bed. It'll only be 15 minutes and I can hold out. The car makes me really sick anyway. I'll be okay baby and I know you'd fly back if I needed you too. I love you come back to me okay? Now hurry up before I change my mind about everything and keep you here." Namjoon kissed Rome on the cheek after he finished and pushed him away.

"Got it! I'll be right back!" With that Rome bolted around the house making sure everything was locked and then out the door locking it behind him.

After Namjoon heard the car pull off he immediately went into the bedroom and locked the door. Slowly sliding into bed he scooted as close to the wall as he could. The room was dark and warm and it relaxed him slightly. Grabbing a pillow he mushed it into his face deeply inhaling. It smelled just like Rome and that calmed him down even more.

Namjoon sunk into his thoughts as he laid there in bed. The thoughts of having a little baby that came from him flooded is mind. It was unbelievable this miracle that he had. Yet it was a hindrance at the same time. Even after the doctor told him that he had a small case of paranoia before hand and that the baby would heighten the effectiveness of it, he still didn't know it was going to be this bad. It wasn't the thoughts of people coming to kill him or anything. It was just the thought that he, himself, would do something to accidentally kill Rome himself and the baby. It was the thought that Rome was somewhere crashed in a ditch, dead. It was the thoughts that things that weren't even there were there. If it wasn't a soft surface it was out there to break and splinter and stab Namjoon in the stomach. If Rome was gone from the allotted time he was given he was surely out there cheating. Everything ate Namjoon up inside slowly but he was trying to keep everything at bay.

A loud groan left his lips as he held his stomach. A growl loud enough to rip through sound itself presented itself. Namjoon groaned again and sat up slowly as he rubbed his stomach. It felt like bile was rising up his throat choking him. A small panic attack started to slowly eat its way into his mind. He was going go die by choking on his own vomit. How fucking magical wouldn't you say? Sweat started to form on his brow as he scrambled to the conjoining bathroom. The toilet seat was thankfully clean and he leaned over it as a rush of hot liquid and food like substances joined ceremoniously in the water below.

Namjoon continued to gag and throw up his entire existence before a frantic knock on the door was heard. With a hazy mind Namjoon couldn't even get out a word. Once he set his lips to move more and more contents of his stomach started to come out. Tears streaked down his cheek as the hiccups started with it. A painful clench in his chest told him that stomach acid was next. That's when the sobs started. A curse was heard and then the bedroom door was heard cracking down.

"Baby! Baby what's going on? I've been back for a good ten minutes and you're damn near passed out on the bathroom floor. We need to go to the hospital." Rome leaned over and flushed the toilet after he pulled Namjoon into his chest to rub his back. After a fee more gags Namjoon sat right there in Rome's arms shaking his head.

"No, no I just believe the little one was making room for the new food." Namjoon tried making light of the situation but he knew.

"You threw up blood Namjoon." Rome's voice was devoid of any playful pitches and that's when Namjoon broke down.

"I don't want them to take the baby out Christian. Please let's look pass this they'll take the baby out. Of they hear that I threw up blood." Rome stared down at Namjoon and cupped his face tightly.

"They will NOT take our child from us. Namjoon youre the first male to ever live this long with a growing living heart beating brain having baby. They will do their best to keep you and the baby alive. We just need to help you understand that you not wanting to go IS killing our child. Listen Namjoon we need to go to the hospital right now. So they can help. Hell baby so I can help you." Rome pulled Namjoon into him tighter after Namjoon nodded.

"Okay, let's go....Can I eat first?" Namjoon shyly asked and Rome sighed lightly.

"I couldn't love anyone else but you. No, you can't eat but I'll fix you some warm tea for the rode. Your throat is raw nothing solid or cold should hit it just yet. Okay?" Rome set into action as he was talking.

"Understood baby." Namjoon whispered as he walked slowly to the sink to wash up.

"Warm water!" Rome yelled from the bedroom.

"Okayyyyyyy." Namjoon pouted as he brushed his teeth.

"Geez." Rome smiled as he rounded the corner encasing Namjoon with his body, hands gently rubbing the baby bump.

"I love you two." Namjoon smiled gently and leaned into his strong arms.

"We love you."

Chapter 44: Do You? Part 1 (TaeyangXNamjoon)

Summary:

It was the beginning of something neither of them knew they were apart of.

Notes:

TaeyangXNamjoon

Genre: ?????
Kink(s): None
Warning(s): None
Universe: idol
For
YvetteNovak_Winchester91
Please enjoy part one!

Let's be really real here. I've been neglecting everything and I can really say, I apologize. No excuses because this was suppose to be out two weeks ago. I'm out now and I'm back with a vengeance. So here's update

1 of who knows.

Check back regularly today if you haven't subscribed. (Like every other 2 hours).

Any mistakes are my own. I'll fix everything when this is officially closed because I'm lazy.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Taeyang watched as the idol rapper walked into the room silently. Usually the other was shy or nervous around them but today seemed different. It seemed like there was tension filling the room and it made him hot. Not hot and uncomfortable and not hot and bothered in the right way either. There was more attraction built into this feeling the feeling of wanting the younger to be with him. It hadn't bothered him in the slightest to know that he was attracted to the younger. It just let him know he was opened to all ages and that his older rule had so long ago eroded away.

The way the pastel purple haired man walked over and sat down in the conference room had him giddy. He was getting comfortable and that was great. They had all been working together on a project so the fan wars would slowly come to an end. It didn't guarantee that it would fully stop it but they wanted to try. The two big fandom's were committed to make the other group's shows filled with black ocean. Three shows had went that way with Big Bang and only two for BTS. They both didn't want more so they decided to nip that problem in the bud. Even if the money was good, what was the need for it when no one wanted to listen to your hard work. It pained more to perform for ungrateful people. They'd rather not have the money if it always resorted in that.

Taeyang watched as the leader of Bangtan leaned forward and began talking to Jiyong, their leader. They were just getting greetings out of the way before the whole meeting started. It still captivated the slightly older how the young leader flushed at everything his leader said. It was very cute in a way, even if it wasn't towards him it was cute. The way Namjoon's face lit up as he talked had taken Taeyang. He'd admit it to himself, anyone else too if he could.

The meeting began shortly after greetings were finished and everything became serious. Daesung started the planning off and soon everyone followed suit. They all added things here and there, whether they got rejected would have to wait until a later date. Taeyang watched as the young leader raised his hand to speak. The husky voice flooded deeply into the singer's ears and he felt his whole world start to turn slowly. He could hear what they were saying but he wasn't listening at all,not to anyone else at least. If anyone asked him if he was listening he wouldn't be ashamed to say he wasn't paying attention to their words but Namjoon's.

Words were enunciated and emphasized at just the right pitches. Nothing was pushed and nothing was deemed uncertain. It was just a flow of a beautiful words coming from the younger's mouth. Eyes widened and dilated for a quick moment caught the attention of the one closes to him, Seunghyun. Top squinted gently at his group mate and followed the gaze that was set. A smile slowly pulled from his lips as he raised his hand slowly. Taeyang knew he was in for something drastic. It was never fair game when TOP decided to barge in.

"I bargain we have a dance collab with our Tae and Nammie." The informal name spilling from TOP's mouth had Namjoon spluttering and looking over at Taeyang. Taeyang couldn't have been happier because of TOP. A smile littered his face as he stared back at the younger.

"Would you like that? I know you aren't the best but you aren't the absolute worst either. I could come up with something that's paced and less upper body work... For your part of the dance." Taeyang looked at the younger as the rest of the table stated at him in awe.

"Well, you have everything figurer out don't you? Were you to scared to present the information to us or?" That was Jiyong and Taeyang looked at him slightly offended.

"Actually, it was my idea." Seunghyun tapped his hand on the table and smirked, "you know Tae is a quick thinker and we didn't watch half of their videos fr nothing. He knows how they all dance and it would be fun to see what they deliver. Don't you think Ji?" A quick nod was given and everyone turned their faces over to Namjoon.

"So what do you think mister blushy?" Namjoon slightly glared at Jin but nodded his head nonetheless.

"They'd be surprised at me dancing at all. So yeah!," Namjoon looked over at Taeyang, "I'd love to work with you on a dance."

"Then once this meeting we can have some alone time to talk out specifics. Yeah?" Taeyang looked at Jiyong as he nodded gently.

"Once the meeting is adjourned we'll split up and get some of the easy and recommended things out of the way. Sound goof to everyone?" Everyone nodded at Jiyong's words.

Taeyang felt eyes eating up his being and turned his head slightly. The young purple haired man was staring at him slightly with a blush. A big smile erupted from his face before he could stop it. That causing the younger to turn his head in embarrassment. Taeyang chuckled inwardly and leaner against the table to get up as the meeting was called to an end.

"Namjoonie," Taeyang watched as the taller jumped about an inch and turned around, a smile,"come to my studio and we can talk every detail out, alright?"

The younger nodded and stepped forward hitting the edge of the table. The room soon erupted into laughter as he cursed and limped out of the room. Taeyang couldn't do anything but giggle and made his way out too. The two meet up at the studio and Taeyang gently rubbed the younger's thigh.

"Be careful. Okay? I don't want you hurt before we even start." Concern lacer through his voice Taeyang leaned against the door opening it.

"I understand hyung. I'll try my best." Namjoon's face was beet red and Taeyang smiled at that. All because of a touch.

"Okay, so where do we start?" Was the last thing heard from the hallway filled with the other members.

"100,000$ they have heated wild animal grunting barebacked sex by the next week." Seungri said out of nowhere.

"WHAT?!" Everyone turned towards Jin and raised their eyebrow. "My precious baby isn't going to give in just like that, I give it two weeks and a dinner date. 200,000$." A smirk landed on everyone's face.

"I'm with my leader." The rest of bts nodded.

"I'm with Seungri." Daesung and TOP added in.

"I say two weeks a dinner date and a walk by the beach. 300,000$." Everyone looked at Jiyong.

"Oh bet your sweet ass you're on!" Everyone huddled together to get the specifics set.

"Then it's a deal! Let the games begin!" Seungri shouted as he ran around the room in a circle howling.

Notes:

Yes, I haven't answered the comments and I am truly ashamed but the answer is yes. Everyone who has requested your answer is yes. Request are all in my notes and hopefully I can get to yours today. Beat me later after all the requests have been filled lmao! Love my authors and please stay tuned!

For those waiting for the stories, they are coming either by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Chapter 45: Black pt 1 (NamSeok ft Yoongi)

Summary:

Black. It was never a color was it?

Notes:

HoseokXNamjoon ft. Yoongi

Genre: Heavy Angst
Kink(s): none (unless you're sadistic and get off to death then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
乁( ˙ ω˙乁) do you baby)
Warning(s): Major Character Death. Blind Namjoon. No major depictions of violence.
Universe: Mafia Au (you all know y'all love this shit)

An original

Update 2 of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Black.

 

That's all that Namjoon saw as he opened his eyes. A natural habit he'd grown accustomed too, just so he could still feel somewhat normal. The soft bed now dampened by a sticky substance that attatched onto his face. A hitch in his breathing woke him up fully and he reached for the dresser beside him. Hand twitching to turn the bed side lamp on met sharp shards of glass. A knick to his finger tips had him yanking his hand to his mouth. A worrying feeling erupted into his now chilling body. The covers had been ripped off of him. Eyes searching in the dark Namjoon tried to steady his heavy breathing. Someone had been in here and did something. Hands now trailing the bed he felt around for his cane. Pinky finger bending back at a horrible angle let him know he found it. A small squeak easing its way from his throat. Namjoon wasn't use to this and without the lamp to guide him it all felt to real.

Where was Hoseok? Again hands frantically searched the bed only to fall into a thick substance. Face scrunched up he pulled his hand to his face. This wasn't water and the very distinct smell of iron assaulted his senses. A gag from deep within resounded from his gut. Blood. This was definitely blood on his hands. No mistaken it and that sent Namjoon flying from the bed stepping heavily on objects on the floor. He closed his mouth tighter as something broke through his heel. A large bite to his lower lip causing that to also bleed. Where was Hoseok though? He really needed to find the other. He was scared and tired and now this? Mind racing a mile a minute, Namjoon limped around feeling around the dressers. Everything was knocked off and a sinking feeling slapped Namjoon across the brain.

"Hoseok?" He whispered harshly into the dark void.

"Hobi-ah, please." His voice quivered as he knelt onto the ground.

Body finally figuring out what was going on.

"Baby please don't do this." Namjoon reached around the ground searching. Just. Searching.

"Hoseokkie, pleeeeeeaaassse baby please!" Namjoon gave up whispering now frantically searching the ground.

"We haven't even went our honeymoon, baby please?" Namjoon broke as he found what he was looking for, the gun box.

Heart close to imploding Namjoon unlocked it and pulled out the .47. Hand shaking hard he proceeded to scoot back into a corner. Water was traveling down his cheek. Crying? Hoseok had thought to not cry for this exact moment. Yet, here he was sobbing in the corner. Damn near close to hyperventilating all in the same. Hoseok would have slapped him across the face and kissed it better if he saw Namjoon like this. A huff of laughter made its way into Namjoon's ears. He was crazy. Hoseok had made him crazy. Eyes staring at nothing but everything had Namjoon swinging the gun from side to side.

"I know you're still in here. He's taught me better than you think." Namjoon's voiced crack and pitched throughout the sentence. He was terrified right now.

"But did he teach you not to love." An unfamiliar deep voice stated back.

It wasn't a question.

"Why not kill me like you did him. Do you enjoy seeing the fear?" Namjoon jumped when he heard footsteps approaching. Sweat dripped from Namjoon's forehead as tears overwhelmed his eyes. Gun trembling in the exact direction.

"I'm very impressed the gun is in the right direction. Aim a little higher and you'd have me." The voice was monotone yet there was something underneath. True admiration.
"He taught you well but I could teach you better."

"I'd rather you fucking spit on my face and kill me." Namjoon growled out squeezing the trigger.

The blast was loud and the kickback was hard. Namjoon's hand jerked back as his face was smashed against the floor harshly.

"I told you. If you'd aim higher you'd have me." Spiteful and filled with lust the stranger pulled Namjoon up by his hair.

"Damn. I didn't mean to break your cute nose. Now you're just covered in blood. Tsk." Namjoon shivered in disgust as the lips of the owner were to close to his ears.

"Fuck you. You meant to do it." Namjoon spit on the other. He didn't care if it disgusted the other.

"I actually didn't. I don't know my own strengths sometimes."

"Anyway say goodbye to your lover." The stranger threw Namjoon on the floor.

"Hoseok! Where is he?!" Namjoon rolled his hand on the floor. A yell erupting from his core as something heavy landed on it.

"There he is." Namjoon could hear the smirk.

"Fuck you!" Namjoon screamed as he threw himself on Hoseok.

"You're too cold hobi-ah~." Namjoon's voice cracked and broke. Namjoon worked his good hand over Hoseok's face other hand cradled against his chest.

"You're suppose to be warming me up." Namjoon chuckled at their insider as he sobbed against the other.

"Hobi~. My hope~." Namjoon sobbed harshly as he laid a kiss upon the other's lips.

"My sunshine." Namjoon shook as he felt cold steel push against his neck.

"I love you." Namjoon closed his eyes relaxing his body against Hoseok's gently.

He was ready to go.

"You can't get off that easily. You'll watch him suffer from beyond."

A movement was made and the pain was soon gone.

Everything faded to black.

Notes:

Request are being done!

Chapter 46: Trained Eyes pt. 2 (NamGi ft Kookie)

Summary:

Something's aren't meant to be said at crucial moments such as this one. Yoongi.

Notes:

YoongiXNamjoon ft.Jungkook

Genre: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kink(s): none
Warning(s): use of the word 'retarded'.
Universe: A/B/O

For thebleedingbat (smut will come in part three honey!)

Update 3 of 乁( ˙ ω˙乁)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The drive back to their apartment is quiet and somewhat tense. Every time Namjoon turns to look at Yoongi the other will zone in harder on driving. Which did no good as they almost swerved into a ditch three times. Namjoon knew why Yoongi was mad and he couldn't blame him for almost crashing.

Namjoon was in pre-heat and it wasn't because of Yoongi. His supposed alpha. It was because of the alpha back at the party. The alpha inside of Yoongi was probably throwing a tantrum within him. It was probably trying to take control of Yoongi so he could say what he truly felt. Namjoon was ashamed and scared, his inner omega making him bare his neck every so often. His forehead stained with sweat as the car's air condition did nothing to cool him down.

"I'm sorry, Alpha~." Namjoon deeply whined as he arched into the seat uncomfortable. The car swerved again but this time Yoongi just parked it on the shoulder. They looked at each other.

"Am I not enough for you?" This wasn't Yoongi, Namjoon knew by the way Yoongi's lips were pulled back over his teeth. That snarl to deep to be Yoongi.

"Alpha, you're more than enough." Namjoon groaned and twisted to make himself look smaller. It wasn't the omega in him. It was the Namjoon in him. Yoongi was his everything and right now, he was all he needed.

It was silent for a minute and with glazed over eyes Namjoon looked over at Yoongi. The other holding his head as he took deep breaths. Namjoon whimpered and reached over gently pawing at Yoongi's thigh. That caused the older to jolt and he looked over at Namjoon his nostrils flaring, eyes crimson red.

"Yoongi, it's only yo-"

"Do you want other people to court?" Yoongi's voice cracked and Namjoon frizzled up body curving on itself. Everything came out of his stomach.

~

Yugyeom stared heatedly at Jungkook as he took another sip from his beer. The raven haired boy stared at the floor and clapped his hands together. A big sigh was let out into the room and Jungkook groaned gently. With confidence the younger lifted his head and stared at Yugyeom.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Ssssssh, let me be upset a little bit more before you start your fucking excuses." Yugyeom growled out and tapped the counter. Jungkook snarled at the other but settled down as he stared at the sink. He knew better than to fight with the other. He didn't want to lose his only friend when he knew he was in the wrong.

"Why him?" Yugyeom asked after ten minutes of utter silence. Though his voice was calm Jungkook knew to keep any and all smart remarks to a minimum of negative infinity. He couldn't resist though.

"He smelled unique, he was beautiful, unclaimed," a look was given, he cleared his throat, "well, I thought he was unclaimed that is. Which he technically is by biology but I'll be quiet on that before you beat me. He was just being beautiful and shy and tall and soft and he smelt so good. I just fell into my lust. Hell, he fell into lust too."

"No, you pushed him into a pre-heat from pushing all your pheromones on him. You know you're probably going into a rut or something." Yugyeom pointed to the calendar on the fridge. "When was your last one?"

"Two weeks ago,yug. It isn't that. I was already horny before I got here, he just...amplified it." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. Yugyeom sighed and leaned on the counter.

"Yoongi hyung will surely be upset and probably try to come and kill you. Namjoon has really bad pre-heats and heats." Yugyeom added before he took another sip of his beer.

"Well the big bad alpha wouldn't have to worry about any of that if he just claimed him." Jungkook snorted and downed his cup of alcohol.

"Any of what? Namjoon having bad heats? Being claimed doesn't fix that Jungkook." Yugyeom looked at him like he was retarded and Jungkook did the same.

"I'm talking about him being angry and trying to kill me for trying to court an unclaimed omega."

"Oh." Yugyeom blushed a dark red as Jungkook bursted out laughing.

"I wonder sometimes Yuggie." Jungkook clapped the other on the back as he downed his beer.

"I'm going back to the party, yeah?" Yugyeom bolted out of the kitchen flushed red and Jungkook leaned on the counter chuckling.

Finally alone and able to think rationally Jungkook coughed gently. The sweet over powering smell of a fruit mix still lingering in his nose. It was like someone shoved a freshly cut fruit salad under his nose and kept it there. Jungkook knew for sure that Namjoon's pre-heat had hit the moment the punch landed. Kneading his jaw Jungkook scoffed. He should have known better but he just couldn't help it.

Namjoon just smelt to good and looked to perfect to not be claimed. Alpha Yoongu whatever his name was, was an utter idiot for not mating Namjoon and claiming him giving him billions of cute pups. A bunch of little them running around. Jungkook wasn't one to deny beauty when seen. Yoongu was a very fierce and handsome pale man that Jungkook hated,but that didn't stop him in the lease imagining Namjoon with Yoongu's pups. Namjoon deserved someone better that'll give him whatever he needed. Yoongu wasn't that man at all.

He was sure that he was.

"Hey yug!" Jungkook raised from his spot on the counter.

"What's Yoongu's number? I want to formally meet him and apologize." Jungkook smirked as Yugyeom turned to him with owlish eyes.

"Whe?"

~

"Namjoon, baby I'm sorry are you okay?" Namjoon stirred in, what was this? Namjoon groaned again as heat and cold racked his body into a deep quake.

"Don't move baby you're in bed. You passed out and you also zones out. For a good 4 hours you've been gone." Yoongi sniffled and look a step back away from the nest he built Namjoon.

He knew he wasn't suppose to build him one but Namjoon went deathly pale after his words. All the contents inside Namjoon was still on the floor of the car. Yoongi could careless about that now though.

"Namjoon, I bow down as your alpha if you need me too. I've stepped over to many boundaries." Yoongi was hiccuping trying to hold back his sobs. Yoongi was fucking up everything his mother taught him not to do.

`Parties with more than 20 alphas can be very very taxing on us omegas honey. Especially unclaimed ones.'

`Never make our nest baby. It just brings us more pain if it's the wrong smells piled together.'

`In a distress pre-heat baby never ask heartbreaking questions.` He remembered the broken look on her face as she said this. She's felt it before. Yoongi sniffed and looked over at Namjoon who only cracked his eye open.

"Your cries displease my ear Alpha. Please do not bow and join me. Please Yoongi I need you right now." Namjoon's body quaked again as Yoongi hurried into the nest wrapping around Namjoon like he was trying to dissolve into the younger.

"I love you."

"I love you. Now take your clothes off and hold me tight." Namjoon groaned out pawing at Yoongi's back.

"Anything for you baby."

Notes:

(´°_°`) updates? Shocking very shocking yes? Lol give me long comments let's have a chat my authors!

Chapter 47: Trust me (Vmon)

Summary:

It was best you knew your own strengths because nothing would save you from the dying world.

Notes:

TaehyungXNamjoon ft.the other members

Genre: Heavy Angst
Kink(s): None (unless you get off to death yet again)
Warning(s):minor character death. It's kinda fucked really. And short.
Universe: in the transition of turning into the apocalyptic world Au

An original.

Update 4 of ¯(°_o)/¯

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Taehyung, come on. You don't want to be late do you?" A hand on his shoulder was shrugged off harshly.

"Don't fucking touch me." The owner of the shoulder growled out.

"What the actual fuck,Tae?" The other scoffed and pulled the brown haired man back. "Let's go or we'll be late. You know Namjoon-hyung hates it when we're late." Taehyung looked down at his hyung.

"Jimin." He rounded out as he was pushed into the passenger side. The pink haired man stared back at him with sad eyes.

"I know Tae." Was all he said before he got in the driver side and drove off.

The drive was silent and filled with tension. The drive to Seokjin's place was never that of a good feeling. The way that the buildings in the city just suddenly vanished within an hours time frightened the brown haired man. What frigethened him even more was the body in the trunk. The unconscious body of some whore they found in the alley. Some girl around the age of 21-23 completely cracked out.

Taehyung wondered how they even made it this far. To crack themselves out so much they just pass out on the street. The most dangerous place for anyone. Yet the most to the women and gays. Taehyung shook his head as Jimin pulled into the garage blowing the horn as he cut the car off.

"I'll go start her a bath. Go get Yoongi hyung to get her some antibiotics. Tell Jin hyung to fix a light broth and chicken soup with soft rice added ginger and honey for her. She'll awaken in no time, about forty minutes. Go!" Taehyung sprinted out of the car and was greeted with a handful of papers.

"Hyung!" Taehyung smiled brightly and took the papers from him.

"We got one?" Taehyung nodded and pointed to Jimin popping the trunk.

"Hobi hyung!" Jimin smiled and beckoned him over. Taehyung took his leave and rounded into the closest destination, the doctor's office.

"Yoongi hyung," Taehyung peeped in as the older waved his hand signalling him to come in,"antibiotics by needle injection, crack."

"Thank you I'll have it ready in ten minutes. Hand me those papers yeah?" Taehyung nodded and handed him the stack before turning around headed doe the kitchen.

"Hey Tae!" Yoongi called out and Taehyung back peddled.

"Yes hyung?"

"Jin has some news for you." The way his voice deepened made Taehyung's heart sink drastically.

"Understood." With that he sprinted towards the kitchen area busting in as soon as Jin pulled out a crock pot.

"Jimin told me already you don't have to worry." Jin simply said taking out ingredients for the soup.

"What's the news hyung? Is Namjoon....is he dead?" Taehyung whispered leaning hard on the counter.
A scoff and Jin twisted around pouting his ladle at Taehyung.

"He's perfectly alright mind you. Yoongi is the best doctor we have here at this underground sanctuary. No, it's just the fucking usual. He's ripped and it's going to take at least three months for him to heal up." Taehyung growled and slammed his head on the marble counter.

"Every time he escapes it's because of you Taehyung. Every time he gets raped and beaten to near death it's because of you Taehyung. Just fucking kill him, if he can't adjust to this new life he's better off with those fucking things out there."

"Don't you talk about him like that. You're not the one having to sale your down body for three cans of fucking beans, hyung." Taehyung chewed at his bottom lip and turned towards the door.

"And he chose to do it to help us all. Yet he brings us back nothing he's useless and a very big burden. When we get her up and back at it, if she's better Taehyung....if she's better." Jin made it a point to make his voice take on a lighter tone.

"If she's better then she's just better hyung." Taehyung said as he looked back at the older with empty eyes. Jin suppressed his laughter as a cold steal pressed against the back of Taehyung's head.

"No sweety, if she's better he's dead weight. Literally. Get him in check if you want to keep both of them. Never turn your eyes at me again. You're new here just like that one in the corner was." Jin looked over to his left and Taehyung's eyes follower slowly.

"Go see him. Get the fuck out of my sight." Jin whistled a dark tune as Taehyung was pushed out of the kitchen at gun point. He scoffed and made his way down to the bedding rooms. The sanitary ones were in the far right corner and that's where he found Namjoon.

"Nammie." He sank down on the queen size bed and scooted next to the older.

"Hyung?" Taehyung tried again wrapping around the older securely.

"Im useless Taehyung. I'm fucking useless." The older finally whispered and Taehyung pressed his face into Namjoon's neck as the other sobbed.

"I'll get better. I promise I'll get better." Namjoon shook as the tears now stained the pillow beneath them.

"I want to belong. I'll work harder."

"I'll work harder too Namjoon." Taehyung whispered into the older's ear.

"Me too."

Notes:

On a roll I might say

Chapter 48: All We Do pt.2 (ZiMon)

Summary:

"Hyung," Namjoon began, earning an encouraging grunt to continue," I want to try and..." A gentle push to his head had Namjoon looking up at Jiho.

"What do you want to try baby?" Nothing but understanding was staining Jiho's face and Namjoon flushed dangerously for all the right reasons.

Notes:

ZicoXNamjoon

 

Genre: Smut (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Warning(s): recreational drug use (second timer)
Kink(s): read and find out
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Universe: au idols

For Thebleedingbat (thank you for being patient with me baaaby!)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon watched as Ukwon sat on the couch with his wife. They were snuggled up against each other sharing strawberries. A light blushed stained his face as they both kissed the juices off of each other's lips. The moment was so intense and personal that Namjoon had to silently excuse himself from the living room. Light taps to the cheek had him reeling back to where he was headed, Jiho's room. The strong smell of weed punched his nose and he smiled brightly. It smelt earthier this time though and that excited Namjoon.

If honesty was anything he had to go on, he'd wanted to smoke again. Namjoon knew it was a very big deal in Korea. The illegality of it all but it excited him. To know his stand in the entertainment world could plummet tragically. Tremendously. It did nothing to waiver his mind as he pushed open the door and was greeted with a cloud of smoke surrounding his entire person. He inhaled deeply and shuffled into the room closing and locking the door. Once he stepped in fully he heard Jiho's speakers playing a Chris Brown song.

"So baby we can dim the lights and have ourselves a party." Namjoon heard Jiho sensually mumble out as he furiously wrote in his song journal.

~Awe baby you got four seconds to turn that ass around.~ Namjoon heard Chris Brown lick sexually into his ear and he shivered.

Namjoon took slow steps to the bed as he gently sat down on the edge of it. He examined his boyfriend's face as the other concentrated on writing. It was a good 10 minutes before the book was closed and Jiho finally turned to a lazy Namjoon. He smiled gently and crawled on the bed, head laid against the headboard.

"Come here." He lightly said and Namjoon proceeded to crawl forward and lay on his chest. They remained silent for a couple of minutes before Namjoon started to lazily draw figures in Jiho's side.

"Hyung," Namjoon began earning an encouraging grunt to continue," I want to try and..." A gentle push to his head had Namjoon looking up at Jiho.

"What do you want to try baby?" Nothing but understanding was staining Jiho's face and Namjoon flushed dangerously for all the right reasons.

"I want to try and smoke again,hyung." Namjoon bit his lip and Jiho chuckled as he lightly held Namjoon's chin.

"Anything you want baby boy. You got to let me get the items baby." Jiho sweetly cooed as he move Namjoon out of the way slightly. Never fully letting the younger leave his body. With all the items now in tact he slowly sat up coaxing Namjoon to twist his body so his clothed chest would be facing up.

"I'm going to use you as a rolling station." Jiho answered Namjoon's question before he could even inhale to ask.

A book and a sheet of paper laid securely on Namjoon's chest as Namjoon breathed gently. Eyes following the movement of his boyfriends hands he studied subconsciously. The way he broke down the substance and held it in the paper. The way he gently rubbed the gar before he ripped it seamlessly down the middle. A perfect straight line if you asked him. The way he emptied it and ran a finger down the middle to make sure all of the content was out. Namjoon had to tilt his head back slightly to see Jiho lick a strip along the top of the gar. His stomached coiled lightly at the sight as he licked his lips. Arm slowly going back into place, so did Namjoon's head as he settled back into watching Jiho pick up the weed filled paper. He surveyed how the paper guided the weed into the gar in a perfect heap as Jiho moved it along the gar. It was fascinating how everything fell into place as he began to roll it slowly.

"You're learning." Jiho stated with so much pride in his voice Namjoon preened in happiness.

"It's an art." Namjoon whispered as the lighter flicked on as he lightly dried it.

"Indeed it is." Jiho pulled the blunt up to Namjoon's lips. "My baby is always first." He simply stated. Namjoon blushed deeply as he took the blunt and gently inhaled the substance.

Fruit like smoke stained his tongue and he shivered gently. This was different from the other type he smelled. It tasted amazing and he eagerly took another deep drag body immediately dropping onto Jiho's even more. A chuckle was heard and Namjoon leaned his head back once again before he passed the substance.

"What?" He asked lightly, eyes low.

"You look so good smoking baby. It's everything that I'd imagine and more." Jiho groaned out as he inhaled deeply eyes low and drown in solely on Namjoon.

"You look beyond beautiful." Jiho blew out the smoke and handed Namjoon the blunt.

As Namjoon took it he twisted his body around and began to smoke while looking at Jiho. They stared deeply into each other's eyes as he slowly inhaled the sweet smokey substance. Jiho's jaw clenched slightly as he watched the younger part his lips to blow the smoke out. A guttural growl escaping his throat as Namjoon licked his lips passing it.

"Namjoon," Jiho grabbed the blunt with one hand and Namjoon's chin with his other," don't do that to me."
Namjoon blushed and sat up only to straddle the older. A hot lick of lava traveled down Jiho's stomach as Namjoon pressed down dangerously soft on his growing erection.

"Hyung~" Namjoon gasped out as he sat down a little more,"you're getting hard."

"You're a tease." Jiho grounded out as he passed it back to Namjoon. The other happily took several drags as Jiho started at him in utter admiration.

"You're so fucking perfect for me. So beautiful. Just for me and only me." Jiho rambled on and Namjoon continued to smoke and grind into the older.

This.

This felt fucking amazing.

Namjoon tried to pass the blunt back to Jiho but he denied it.

"Please. Continue to smoke it baby boy." Jiho raised his hand and gripped Namjoon's hips tightly. "Smoke for me."

Namjoon leaned forward and took multiple drags as Jiho grinded into him slowly. A whiny moan coming from his throat as he blew the smoke out into Jiho's face. The older moaned gently as he pulled Namjoon's head forward deeply kissing the younger. Lips moving against lips lazy yet beautifully as Jiho easily pried the lit blunt from Namjoon's weakening grip. A quick reach over let him drip the blunt in the ashtray. The need for oxygen being the last thing on their list, they didn't even break the kiss.

It slowly started to get harder to ignore the fact that with Namjoon on top of him like this, Jiho wouldn't last long before he'd want to wreck the other. Namjoon let a sweet moan as they finally parted for sweet oxygen. Namjoon clasped onto Jiho's shirt as he gently fell forward on the other. The kiss had him all types of heated and the hardness he felt under him riled him up even more.

"Hyung~" he moaned out as he pushed his hips down.

"I need you." Namjoon raised back and looked deeply into Jiho's eyes.

"I really need you." He whined out as he slowly rocked his harden member onto Jiho's. Both of them gasped voices dripping with need.

"Anything for my baby." Jiho gripped Namjoon's hips and twisted around to have him under him. Brown hair feathering out on the pillow Jiho stared lovingly at Namjoon.

"I want to please you as you smoke. Do you think you can manage that?" Jiho leaned forward capturing Namjoon's lips while grabbing the materials. A loud moan erupted from Namjoon and he nodded as best as he could in the kiss.

"That's my baby boy." Jiho huskily voiced.

"Hyung~. Please.~" Jiho groaned gently as he light the gar and handed Namjoon the blunt.

"Smoke for me baby." Jiho watched as Namjoon took a drag eyes flickering up needily at Jiho. He smiled brightly at the younger as he towered over him.

Gently balancing on top of the bed he stripped down into nothing. Eyes glued to Namjoon's as he smoothed his hands down to his pants. Slowly and carefully stepping out of them letting his dick slap up against his stomach, it curving to the side slightly. Jiho heard Namjoon whimper gently as another cloud of wafted toward the ceiling.

He was already dripping precum.

Jiho would have been embarrassed at this fact if it wasn't for the fact that he knew Namjoon was seconds away from busting untouched. He slowly dipped down of his knees pulling Namjoon's waist up with ease. A wiggle of the younger's hips showed how eager he was another puff of smoke hitting Jiho right in the nose. Jiho laughed at that throwing Namjoon's pants and boxers on the floor.

"I'm here for you baby." Jiho reached up and pulled out the lube while holding Namjoon's waist up and down.

A deep moan blessed Jiho's ears as he rubbed a finger against Namjoon's eager hole. A tingly sensation rising up his spine as he watched Namjoon try his best to pull from the blunt again. A tear slowly falling down cheek as Jiho leant forward to lick a strip up Namjoon's thigh. Finger lazing working it's way in and out of Namjoon. No sense of impatience in Jiho put in Namjoon. Body squirming against the sheets Namjoon gave in and dropped the blunt on the ashtray.

"Hyung! PLEASE!" Namjoon shook and Jiho let Namjoon's hips down as he began to lube up his dick.

"Any. Thing. For my baby." Jiho punctuated darkly.

Fear and arousal exploded in Namjoon as he felt the harden flesh push up against his hole. Jiho pushing in slowly making him blossom open like a beautiful flower. It took everything in him to not cry out loud as it was happening. The tears now staining his cheeks enough of a sign of how much he needed this.

"I'm so sorry baby." Jiho moaned out as rocked his hips at a dangerous pace in Namjoon. A hand coming up to wipe the tears away from Namjoon's face. Jiho leaned forward giving the younger a chaste kiss before sitting back up. Hips moving harder but still at the same pace hand Namjoon gripping the sheets tightly hips trying to dig into the bed.

"Jiho~" Namjoon slurred out eyes glazed over deeply.

"I know baby." Skin slapping loudly against skin Jiho pulled back so he was halfway in and poured more lube in between them.

"I've got you." He growled out as he saw Namjoon reach for the blunt again. That alone sent him surging into a dangerous pace causing Namjoon to slide up the bed until he was crooked against the head board.

"HYUNG~!" Namjoon moaned loudly cheeks dusted in red as the sweat plastered his hair to his forehead. Lips big pink and swollen sitting on his face. It took everything in Jiho to slow his pace so Namjoon could light the blunt.

Quakes after quakes rocked through Namjoon as he took a drag pulling Jiho down kissing him deeply pushing the smoke into his mouth. It heightened his high if he could even get any higher. The blunt going out by itself. Nobody cared. The way Jiho was deSTROYING him was enough to send him into ultimate euphoria. The way he praised him the way he looked at him.

He fucking loved Jiho.

Jiho pulled back and stared deeply into Namjoon's eyes as his hips swiveled at an dangerous angle catching a part inside Namjoon he didn't even know existed. It felt beyond the beyond and it wasn't even his prostate.

"Ah~" Namjoon let out a long moan as his body shook in short intervals. He was cumming and it was beyond what his body normally knew. This was a new foreign feeling and it made Namjoon clench around Jiho so dangerously hard the older had to stop moving inside the younger.

Namjoon milked Jiho for all he was worth at that moment.

The impact from the intense orgasm had them both blacked out on each other mere minutes after. Jiho still placed deeply inside Namjoon, his body slightly to the side. Namjoon spread out under him with the covers barely covering their ass. Even breathing coming from both of the lovers as sleep was the only thing plausible right now.

The door slightly opened and Taeil poked his head in. Tip toeing to the bed and carefully pulled the blunt from Namjoon's hand tip toeing back to the door.

"You two won't be needing this. Thanks!" He whispered as he locked the door he just picked back, closing it gently.

"YO KWON!"

"Look what I got~."

Notes:

No, I haven't done this ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
.
(¬‿¬)

Chapter 49: Bounce pt.1 (SehunXNamjoon)

Summary:

Sehun knew the feeling of wanting another. Never this much though.

Notes:

SehunXNamjoon

Genre: Crazy Angst
Warning(s): Rivalry between groups (non idol so my loves Kris and Tao are implemented 0T12) so a little violence, mentions of murder HOMICIDE, prostitution, drug distribution, etc. (¬‿¬)
Kink(s): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) we'll get there
Universe: Gang Au

For Julia001 (=^・ω・^=)

Unbeta'd until the last chapter is posted. So any mistakes are my own.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sehun stared at the taller blonde across the way hanging on desperately to the shorter raven haired man. If he didn't know any better he would be happy to see the other but right now. Right now wasn't the time to stare. With a twitch of his hand three more of his crew stepped forward surrounding his perimeter. Eyes scanning the shorter's angry red face. Sehun couldn't have cared less as his eyes immediately connected to the taller attached to the angry man. Sehun stared into brown eyes as big as a doe, he looked absolutely devine. The taller stared deeply into his eyes, just as entranced.

Quite.

"Where's Yifan and Suho?" The shorter man growled out.

"Yoongi~ calm down." The taller warned as a gun was heard being cocked.

"We have just as much man power within the seven of us to defeat the twelve of you in one foul swipe. Do NOT test my patience." Sehun eyed the taller man with broad shoulders stride forward hair blazing pink.

Jin.

"Well I'm sorry to inform you that the boss just simply couldn't make it. Endeavors are taking place with something much MUCH more worthy than...this." Sehun simply cleaned his nails in front of the sour faced other.

A quick glance being placed upon the blonde yet again. He cleared his throat and lifted his head back towards the other. A slant of his hip and he waved his hand forward.

"Since we are here, I guess we could see what you want. We shall relay the message to them if it is deemed worthy of such." Sehun sounded out as the tension in the room grew thicker. After a long four minutes of silence a sigh was heard. Head jerking towards the direction of the doe eyed taller.

"I guess this'll have to do." Sehun stared at the taller almost surprisedly. He was just so soft spoken. It made something in Sehun want to destroy every bit of it. Make it his and savoir the innocent soul he just ripped away. Sehun quickly regained his composure and set a very cold stone face.

"You do the honors." The taller ducked his head as he scooted the furious short man along with him.

"Should fucking kill em." Sehun over heard the small one say.

"You'd be dead before you even pulled the trigger." Sehun chuckled only to quickly be cut off.

"And your family would be dead as well." The taller announced.

"Mmmh, so I'm guessing we'd all just blow up hmm?" Sehun tipped into the oval room and sat at the edge of the oakwood table.

"It's plausible the world would end, Sehun." The room went silent and Sehun leaned forward eyes watching the blonde.

"And may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" A crook of the eyebrow was made and Sehun could swear he saw pink tint the blonde's cheeks.

It sent shivers down his spine.

"Namjoon." He rounded out carefully as the rest of the groups gathered into the room.

"I'm guessing you're the head Namjoon?" Sehun asked as he began to file his nails. Uninterested. He hoped it seemed like it.

He really needed to know.

"Actually, no. I'm the historian and psychiatrist within the group. Anymore questions? Or can we get to it?"

Sehun waved his hand to move the other along. He liked him a lot.

"You've sold into our territory and we are beginning to have a big big problem within our market." Jin said finally as he leaned on the table.

"So, we are taking your clienteles?" Sehun amused as he made eye contact with Jin.

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"Then the problem is what?" Sehun groaned out utterly done with the situation.

"Drugs ruin our prostitution rounds. Our biggest hits are from horny foreigners and we can't be having the fucking whores on our prestige corners looking older than fucking 12. If you catch my drift." Jin tilted his head eyes ablaze.

Now that. That had his attention.

"So is there a deal I'm suppose to be hearing right now?" Sehun wanted to get all of this over with as soon as possible.

"Uhm, yeah. No." Namjoon cut in before Jin could open his mouth.

"We've had a treaty with the early of SM, your overall plug," Sehun sat up straight as he eyed Namjoon carefully,"and the treaty doesn't seem to end for another. Oh, I don't know. 120 years from now." The doe eyes now matched that of fiery burning hells.

Sehun could feel himself start to slowly awaken. He had to suppress it though. It couldn't come out right here. Not right now.

"The treaty states 'Within divided territory, distributing, selling,defiling,profiling, claiming,buying, falsifying,etc. To be prohibited due to blood draw and intertwinement for 500 years. Same to progressing bloodlines. Forever within the PhoneixBullet.' Signed in blood by both BH and SM from way back."

"So now. Care to explain yourself or can Suho and Yifan be big boys and talk it out with us." A yawn escaped Sehun's mouth as he snapped his fingers.

"Get the boss on the line. I have no blood dealings with them like they do." Sehun stood up and straightened out his clothes looking over once again at Namjoon.

They locked eyes and Namjoon quickly stared over at the wall. A small smirk almost played on his lips but he held it back. Once outside of the office with his two other gang members a wolf call was made. A glare sent straight from the devil himself landed on the smaller next to him.

"You saw nothing." Sehun growled angrily as he held his itching hand.

"Oh Boohoo woohoo. Big baby has a crush on the rival's historian. Like your gay ass didn't see that coming? Every time we meet them you sneak glances and he blushes. Frankly Suho thinks it's cute and Kris just thinks you need to bust his back in then kill em." The smaller happily chuckled and evilly smiled at Sehun.

"Jin's gonna kill you." Sehun just watched the other happily skip away as he waved his gun from side to side. A hand gently set on his shoulder and he looked over to the tall red haired man. Chanyeol.

"Don't mind Soo. He's just a little..."

"Sadistic." Sehun let it go and pulled his shoulder away from the taller.

"It may be true. I may need to bust him and then...bust him." Sehun opened the car door and slid in along with the taller on the passenger side.

"Or you could pursue an unfamiliar territory." Chanyeol pulled his seatbelt on and pulled his gun out.

"What unfamiliar territory?" Sehun started the car and pulled off. Not really paying attention to the other.

"Affection."

"Trust."

"Possible love." A grimace racked through Sehun's body at the last one. It settled deeply within his chest and his once stone face turned even colder.

"Great. You've shut me out."

"They're the enemy."

"We are cordial. Just a mishap on the boss part. They'll get it straight."

"He's the enemy." Sehun tried again.

"Really? The enemy would flush every time they made eye contact with the person they utterly despise? Yeah. Sure. Keep telling yourself that." Chanyeol huffed out in annoyance.

The time going down the road felt like hours. Yet they only made it 6 blocks away from the meet up spot they just left. It was another hour before they would make it back home. Sehun sighed inwardly and paid attention to the road for a moment before he relented.

"What if I fuck it up?" Chanyeol shot up like an eager puppy.

"You won't!"

"I won't?" Sehun looked skeptical as he made a wide left.

"Sehun, trust me." Sehun quickly glanced at Chanyeol seeing the fierce and believing look the other had.

"You won't." Sehun thought on it for a moment before he leaned back into the seat driving with ease now.

"Then I won't." Sehun looked at a bright smiling Chanyeol.

Notes:

I wrote this while highly under the influence of that Mary Jane. So hopefully it makes sense in certain parts when read by others. Cause yeah... Lol. If you don't understand some parts I gotchu. Comment below and I can give you the run down for the first part.

Chapter 50: Bounce Pt. 2 (SehunXNamjoon)

Summary:

It was just a minor setback but it just might have disastrous outcomes.

Notes:

Genre: crazy Angst
Warning(s):a little violence, mentions of murder HOMICIDE, prostitution, drug distribution
Kink(s): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we'll get there
Universe: Gang Au

Unbeta'd any mistakes are my own.

For Tiyopi_Class

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Care to tell what all of that was Namjoon?" Jin asked as soon as the other gang filed out and shut the door. Each one of his group members stared at him as they all sat down.

"W-what are you talking about hyung?" Namjoon slightly flushed and adverted his gaze from the older.

"The fact that you blush every time we get around that group. You have something you need to tell us?" Jin rounded the table and sat next to Namjoon. Eyes stained with more confusion than anger.

"I-i don't know wha-"

"Oh for fuck sakes which member do you like?" Yoongi growled out slamming his hand on the table. It startled everyone at Yoongi's outburst and they all stared back at Namjoon.

"Watch your tone, Yoongi." Jin leveled the other calmly and Yoongi sat back nostrils flaring.

"It's fairly obvious he likes one of them though,hyung. It's disgusting at the least." Yoongi sneered and faced the wall. Jin could only scrunch his forehead in confusion at Yoongi. This was the most upset he's seen him in a while. He'd get to his problem later but now, he turned to Namjoon.

"Do you really like one of the members, Nammie?" Jin watched as hesitation filled Namjoon to the brim. He slowly deflated and looked at the older with big eyes.

"Sehun." He mumbled but it was loud enough for everyone at the same time.

"The one that just left here?" Namjoon confirmed by nodding his head slowly at Jin's question and the other blinked slowly.

"Well...Namjoon I don't think-"

"Hyung! I'm not going to pursue it or anything! I just think he's handsome." Namjoon blushed bright pink.

"I wasn't opposing it though Namjoon." Jin huffed in disbelief.

"And I know he-, wait... what?" Namjoon ogled at Jin and so did Yoongi.

"What?" The smaller man across the table echoed.

"I don't see a problem with you having a crush on him. We are suppose to be cordial with them. I don't have any aversion towards them, other than them being in our vicinity with their 'trades'." Jin explained as he leaned on the table.

"Hyung, are you even listening to yourself? That isn't," Yoongi paused a sneer deeply etched into his features,"sanitary." Jin gazed at Yoongi for a moment before he leaned forward dangerously quiet.

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I doubt you have forgotten who you are speaking to. We have known each other for far too long for something as simple as jealousy to ruin anything we have made, Yoongi." Jin eased back into his seat and peered at Yoongi.

The room was now filled with a different tension and Yoongi squirmed lightly. The raven haired man now looking down at the dusty concrete. The silence engulfed each individual in the room as only the occasional sound of a car passing by broke the sound barrier. Once there was a surprised inhale the world stopped as Yoongi head snapped up in horror. The weight of everything crashing in at once felt surreal. One by one everyone except Namjoon understood the situation at hand.

"What are you talking about hyung? Jealousy?" Namjoon swiveled his head back and forth between the two elder.

The bang of the door left Namjoon's question hanging dangerously in the air. Guns drawn faster than what one could consider normal all pointed towards the two bodies littering the doorway. A big whistle was mocking a catcall sounded into the room.

"Oh, how delightful to be at gun point when we were requested to be here." The shorter of the two grinned widely. A big suck of the teeth was heard and everyone replaced their guns back to their holding area.

"Took you long enough, please sit." Jin iterated as he stood and pointed to his seat unimpressed.

"My pleasure,master." The shorter cooed as he sat down gracefully.

"Can we just get to the point here?" The other person of the party growled as he sat down next to Yoongi.

"Well of course Yifan wouldn't want to put a dent in your shoot up session. Now would we." Yoongi retorted.

"How abou-" Yifan began.

"Look here, we don't have time for this at all. You've been selling on our turf and I don't like it. We," Jin circled his finger around the room,"don't like it at all. We are just trying to humbly ask you to back off 40 miles southeast. That's all, Suho." A raise of the eyebrow was given and Suho along with Yifan immediately pulled out their phones.

"Which towns are we intercepting with our business and for how long? We've recently...recruited a new member." Suho informed the members and Yifan quickly excused himself placing calls.

A sigh of relief left the members lips as the other was very understanding. The meet up went without any further hitch. Any person that was to far reliant on the substances the L's provided would be exterminated quietly. The servicers would be routed to an area inside L's lines and begin trade again. Suho and Yifan even threw in a few 'escorts' to repay for the ones that were too far gone. It would take little to under three months to get the corners of Army territory to be back to normal. Jin was satisfied with the outcome and bid the meeting adjourned early. However, after the room was empty of the other two, tension filled the room thickly again. The dreaded question now being resurfaced as the room grew quiet again.

"Jealousy?" Namjoon sounded out again.

A sigh escaped Jin's lip shakily as he haltingly spoke to Yoongi.

"Tell him," Yoongi's head snapped up dangerously fast,"or I will."

~

♫ ♬ If my homies want you dead that's an okay♫ ♬
♫ ♬ Chopper come across your head like a low fade♫ ♬

Sehun's phone rang as he turned into the gangs driveway. He creased his forehead in confusion as Yifan was calling him. A quick swipe of the finger had the phone blacking then showing a picture of Yifan as he answered it.

"Hyung?" There was silence and then a sigh.

"Is everything alright?" Sehun looked over at Chanyeol warily and the other sat up in alarm.

"Yeah, oh yeah everything is fine. I just need you to get rid of the new recruit." Yifan simply said and then it went quiet.

"Luhan or Tao?" Sehun's stomach twisted slightly in excitement.

"Neither. The new new recruit, the girl, Wendy." There was a pause and then an inhale of breath. "No traces, everything that she was as a person, erased, everything. Parents are not to be worried about, they are already disconnected. No funeral, no mess. Understood." With that the phone was hung up. Sehun placed his phone down and looked at Chanyeol.

"I think trying to win him over will have to wait." Chanyeol gaped at Sehun a little.

"You chickened out already?" Sehun shook his head lightly.

"Some pesticide needs to be laid around the premises." Sehun shrugged and opened his door.

"Again?" Chanyeol groaned as he followed suit. "Who?"

"Wendy."

"Ah. I thought she was doing excellent. Poor thing." Chanyeol bounded up beside Sehun. "How you going about it?"

"She's setting back my thought process on how to get Namjoon. So it's only right I set back her thought process to her baby days." Sehun sniffed.

"You're going to fucking torture her aren't you?" Chanyeol squeaked in happiness. "Can I watch?"

"Of course. Such a silly question." Sehun chuckled as he pulled open the main office room door.

"Wendy…please follow me."

Notes:

Issa a filler but if I didn't have this, let's just say, it would have just jumped into some hardcore filthy angsty shitty smut. (ಥ_ಥ) (╯⊙ ω ⊙╰ )

Chapter 51: Just a Second (NamGi)

Summary:

It was now or never he decided that everything had a reason. He figured he deserved to know that reason.

Notes:

Something so we all can feel a little joy. It's short but fluff is my short coming. Also give me feedback on the new information, keep relationship placement or delete it?
Also Happy belated Holidays! I have presents in my bag today! (・∀・)

YoongiXNamjoon
Genre: Slight angst and Fluff
Warning(s): None
Kink(s): None
Universe: A/B/O w/ Magic
Relationship: Strangers meeting

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The sky was blue with small fragments of fluffy white clouds scattered around it. The breeze danced through the vibrant garden gently carrying the scent of the beautiful flower patch right next to him. A radiant smile stained his face as he leaned down and plucked a certain one from the bunch. A scrunch of the face was made as he saw what was giving off that fruity scent, Bearded Irises. Those usually only sprouted in Spring, he thought. A small shake of the head brought him back to the flower as he lifted it up to his nose. For some odd reason it smelled just like home, like how his mother use to smell.

A deep sigh fell from his lips as he remembered their sweet goodbyes. It had been a little bit hard, well okay, exceptionally hard to see his mother cry as he walked out the door with only an 'I love you' to stain her ears as he left. He decided way before that moment though, that it was time for him to actually go off and better himself. He was only a beta and he had to go find his purpose. The whole reason as to why he, out of all of the other people, didn't have Glamour. It didn't sit right with him as everyone else, that he knew of, actually had it from birth.

Once he was old enough to understand the worried looks his mother and father passed him, he set forward to understand how this could happen. He was born into a beta an omega household and those were the two lower class with Glamour, so it wasn't unheard of but both of his parents had it. Glamour should have been with him from the very start. He should have came out of his mother's womb with intricate patterns on his lower leg, like they both had, he just...he didn't. That alone hurt the most because it felt like he wasn't their child, like he didn't belong. He remembered his mother's words just fine.

"Namjoon, baby look at me, you came from myself and your father. I would remember pushing out another if it wasn't YOUR big wonderful brilliant head. You are apart of us, no Glamour can't say otherwise. You're my baby and our child. You belong to us and we love you regardless." It made him understand that they loved him regardless but it still hurt to know that deep down, he was JUST a beta.

No Glamour just a big ole beta with a rare chance at finding anything or being anything if he didn't have Glamour. It was the only thing that really made the world work. Even if he was a 'Deceptive' he wouldn't be treated like a doormat, no he wouldn't be treated bad at all, he just wanted people to stop looking at him and pitying his parents more so than himself. It infuriated him and he decided that enough was enough.

So now here he is on a bench at the most Seoul renowned hospital. He was going to see what was wrong with him and hopefully he was just a late bloomer. If all else failed he'd go to an underground doctor and actually get false Glamour. It only worked for a certain amount of time before he'd have to go get another operation. That was only if he couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He sighed deeply and inhaled the scent of the flower again reminiscing about home again, another sigh falling from his plush lips.

"I've never seen someone so beautiful so down." A deep voice interrupted his thought pattern and his neck snapped up hard. The scent of an alpha was always easy to spot, he lowered his head gently.

"It is alright. I would rather you look at me then slightly submit, beta." With easy eyes Namjoon stared at the shorter paler person talking to him. A small gasp leaving his lips as the other sat next to him gently. The smell from the flower erupting in fragrance. Namjoon gawked at the other as he held the flower close.

"You used-"

"Glamour, yeah, you smelled really nice and fresh and that motherly scent is all over you." The other sat back gently relaxing and so did Namjoon.

"I...I... What's your name?" Namjoon decided to ask.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi age 24." Yoongi glanced at Namjoon and then back out into the park.

"Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon tried.

"I was thinking more along the lines of boyfriend but I guess we could work up to that." A gummy smile left the other and Namjoon couldn't help but smile back. Something about the other felt familiar like hot chocolate on a winter night.

"What's your name?" Yoongi leaned slightly towards him lowering his shoulders. Namjoon's eyes slightly bulged as he watched the other. Yoongi had just put his alpha card down just like that. It usually took years upon years before an alpha would even consider lowering their posture. This was all to new for Namjoon. It had him jittery and nervous stumbling over his name slightly.

"Namjoon, K-Kim Namjoon age 23." He gulped as the other traced his face with his eyes.

"Well Kim Namjoon would you mind going out for a drink with me? Anywhere you want to go? I'll pay." The other postured back up showing interest and Namjoon bit his bottom lip.

"How could I say no to someone who casted Glamour to make my favorite flowers grow and smell just like my mother?" Namjoon feigned hurt.

"A literal demon?" Yoongi questioned and after a moment of silence they both bursted out into a fit of giggles.

"I don't want to be literal demon, so I guess my answer is.." Namjoon stared off to the side playing with the flower in his hand.

"Hopefully a yes?" Yoongi sat up eager now.

"How about a 'Hell Yes'?" Namjoon blushed as the other hopped up and squeezed his hand gently.

"Lead the way!" Yoongi smiled brightly again washing a warm feeling over Namjoon.

Notes:

Request request request. I don't care I'm still going to do them all!

Chapter 52: It's Me pt1 (MinJoon)

Summary:

Jimin was unfortunate to have presented as an Omega because an Alpha is all Namjoon could ever dream about.

Notes:

JiminXNamjoon

Genre: Fluff slight angst
Warning(s): Fluff is my shortcoming so beware
Kink(s): None
Universe: College and A/B/O
Relationship: Roommates hopefully to lovers

For FayeValentine and Namjoonie_kaepjjang, so this might be a three or four part baby. So let's sit back and enjoy this fluffy ride yeah?

Update 1 of 5

With an additional 'Story Chapter' surprise
( ^)o(^ )! Which one? Let's find out!

CELEBRATING BREAKING OVER A THOUSAND KUDOS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING 'A Namjoon Haven'. Plenty more to come and plenty more to go! This isn't closing anytime soon babes.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sweet caramel mixed with a hint of milk chocolate snatched his senses before he could even comprehend what was going on. Brunette fluffy hair invaded his vision slowly as he was staring at the culprit. Mouth lightly twitching into a smile the other huffed in feign annoyance. The owner of the delightful scent only scoffed and wiggled their all to long body against his small frame. A halfhearted growl erupted from his chest and the taller just giggled at him.

"You swear you're an alpha, Minnie." The other rested his head on his arm.

"No hyung, I'm an omega with sass." He huffed in annoyance.

"Jimin just watch the movie!" The brunette tried to order.

"Joonie hyung it doesn't work like that, you have to be an alpha to pull that off." Jimin mocked and pulled the older closer.

"Yeah yeah I'd rather have one by my side. Not be one, that's just too much for me." Jimin started to lazily watch the movie as he played in the others hair.

"Why don't you ever think about other dynamics?" Namjoon scoffed in shock.

"I mean wouldn't you want a big strong alpha to be on your side? To hold you tight at night and you be only for them?" The older looked back at the younger face scrunched up in confusion.

"I mean anyone of us could do that. Beta or Omega not just an Alpha, we all have our unique ways, hyung." Jimin brushed some of the hair from Namjoon's face.

"I mean that's true but I'd rather have a true alpha. That's just how it is Minnie." Namjoon resided and melted into the other. All Jimin could do was grunt and relax into the other. He wished Namjoon could see that an Alpha wasn't necessary to have a truthful bond.

The movie passed without another word being uttered and Jimin sighed when it was over. The sweet scent of the other had slowly died down halfway through the movie and that let Jimin know that Namjoon was asleep. Careful not to wake the other he maneuvered his body so he could look at the older. Namjoon was so sweet and his facial features peaceful. Shallow breaths we're taken as he leaned forward and kissed the other on the forehead.

Jimin pulled back and eyed the others forehead were his lips had landed. It was the only spot Namjoon couldn't smell his scent and he didn't want Namjoon to freak out when he woke up. If Namjoon woke to the smell of passion fruit and strawberries he would surely know he had done something. Right now wasn't the time for that. Not when he was trying to hide his feelings for the other.

Jimin low key despised the way he was only because he knew Namjoon would never consider him. Jimin smacked his lips together and traced the others lips. If he could only press his lips against his roommates would he feel complete. There was something deep within him boiling and begging to touch the older. At first he thought it was because they we're actually mates but that soon changed when Namjoon didn't look at him the same way he knew he looked at Namjoon. That must meant that they weren't mates at all, that there was no bond between the two.

It was that or Namjoon as intelligent as he is, is to Alpha dick starved to see that that was not the thing he needed at all. Jimin albeit a little selfish he really hoped it was the latter. It might just hurt Namjoon's feelings if he was his mate since he was an Omega but Namjoon loved him. Jimin felt that Namjoon loved him, just not in that way.

Hopefully everything would turn around in some form or fashion and Namjoon would finally open up and explore. Even if it wasn't him he ended up with Jimin wanted Namjoon to see. To show him that he could love him just as good, hell even better than an Alpha.

"Jimin?" Startled out of his thought Jimin searched for Namjoon's eyes. Once he found them he fluffed the hair out of his face.

"Yes hyung?" Jimin patted his hair as the other snuggled deeper into him.

"Your scent went a little wonky I got scared for a second." Namjoon stared at Jimin worriedly.

"I'm fine hyung I was just thinking about the Chemistry test I have tomorrow." Jimin lied.

"Jimin... "

"Hyung really, I'm okay."

"Jimin,are you sure?"Namjoon yawned clutching onto jimin gently.

Jimin caught wind of what Namjoon was saying and smelt the air. The strawberry scent went a little spoilt but he reeled it back in. His scent now coming out fruiter as a wave of happiness crashed into his chest. In return he got slapped in the face with double the chocolate.

"That's better." Namjoon mumbled sleepily. Jimin immediately smiled at that and continued to play in Namjoon's hair.

"Go back to sleep, hyung. I'm okay." Jimin lied again but Namjoon was to sleepy to catch on.

"Mmkay wake me up in about a hour. I need to take a shower tonight so I won't be late for class tomorrow." Namjoon reason and Jimin chuckled.

"I know hyung I have your schedule down to a T in my memory. Go to sleep." Jimin smiled down at Namjoon as Namjoon smiled up at him.

"Thank you." Namjoon fell back asleep with ease.

Jimin sat up and stared at the wall wondering why he wasn't born an Alpha.

Notes:

You've all hollered at me in 2017 so since it's a New Year , I wanna give you all a story chapter surprise! I've been planning this for Christmas but now is the right time!

Remember any comment is accepted and greatly appreciated. Whether it be criticism(bad or good)p, some helpful tips for the chapters, requests, or just a enthusiastic spout about your day, it's welcomed here!

Also all mistakes are mine until the final closing of A Namjoon Haven, or until we hit one hundred chapters and then that's when I'll do all my beta reading to fix MAJOR issues.

Chapter 53: Trained Eyes Pt 3 (NamGi ft. Jungkook)

Summary:

This heat hit harder than any other heat.

Notes:

YoongoXNamjoon ft. Jungkook
Genre: Smut
Kink(s): scratching, biting, growling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waring(s): SEX!!!!⊙﹏⊙ so it's short.
Universe: A/B/O au
Relationship: a couple with extra baggage

For thebleedingbat and here is the smut five years laaaattteerrrr!

Update 2 of 5.
Go back one ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The moment he landed in the nest he made for Namjoon he was immediately hard. The sweet scent of Namjoon and his thick sweet slick assaulting his nose. He pressed desperately against Namjoon trying to show him how sorry he was to the other. To show how hard he was for him and only him. Heavy hands roamed up and down Namjoon's body taking in each heated skin cell. They groaned in unison as Yoongi continued his ministrations. Yoongi groaned lightly as he growled into Namjoon's neck and the younger arched into him wanting more.

"Hyung~" namjoon moaned out loud body twitching.

"Ye?" Yoongi asked his mind disintegrating quickly with each move Namjoon made.

"Yoongi please!" Namjoon whined pressing his body against the older ready. Slick running down his leg in copious amounts. It sent Yoongi on a wild goose chase for his sanity for a moment.

"Hold on baby hold on give me a second." Yoongi had to reel himself back in so he could please Namjoon.

The moment Yoongi caught ahold of himself he twisted Namjoon around and laid him on his stomach. The sight bestowed upon him had the whites in his eyes disappearing for a moment. This surge into heat was a new one for him and he wondered why they both we're so affected to this extent. It made no sense but the rapid thoughts were replaced with his Alpha snapping at him. Yoongi watched as Namjoon raised his lower half opening himself to Yoongi.

"Namjoon baby." Yoongi's voice went impossibly deep as he surged forward tongue darting out to gather the quickly falling slick.

"Yoongi~" Namjoon drawled out as he came on himself as he gripped the sheets.

Yoongi only hummed as he spread Namjoon's cheeks gently. He moaned against the rim as he palmed his self. Tongue lapping up all of the sweet sweet liquid his Omega was providing to him. It had him soaring high to know that Namjoon was producing this much on his first day. That usually meant the days to come would be very delectable. A moan ripped from Namjoon's throat as he came again body quaking dangerously.

"Yoon- ah!" Namjoon cried out as he was coming again. Namjoon would have slid back down into the nest if Yoongi wasn't holding him up with the force of a thousand gods. Yoongi dropped one of his arms tightening his grip with his other to keep Namjoon up. He straightened his back a little peering at the perky butt admiring it for a minute. It was glistening with slick and his spit and he couldn't resist with the way Namjoon was wiggling around.

A loud smack was heard and Yoongi pulled back his hand as he licked his lips. He raised his hand slapping it hard against Namjoon's cheek again kneading it before hitting it again. Yoongi reveled in the sounds Namjoon made with each hit. The Alpha in him going crazy with the need to mate and knot. He kept it at bay as best as he could, he wanted Namjoon to cum as many times before he collapsed due a certain euphoria they both reached during Namjoon's heat. Yoongi landed a couple of more smacks before he dove back in with his mouth and tongue swirling and slurping up everything, his thirst and hunger never quite being satisfied. A loud groan erupted from deep within and he himself dry came as he drove his tongue a little bit deeper into Namjoon.

"I~" Namjoon kind of sung before rutting back onto Yoongi's tongue. "Please I need you Yoongi~!" Yoongi raised his face from the other and smiled at Namjoon's back.

"You know what you have to do."

Namjoon groaned at his words but his body betrayed him as he began to move. Yoongi grinned like the devil as he watched Namjoon slowly twist around lay on his back and spread his legs as far as they could go. They caught eyes as Namjoon pulled his dick towards his stomach and bit his bottom lip eyes becoming wider than usual.

"Yoongi ah~ I need you. My Alpha please take me please."

Namjoon purred cutely as he pinched one of his nipples spasming from another orgasm. He was so sensitive right now and Yoongi couldn't help but tease him as he leaned down and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Only to travel down and lick up everything Namjoon's spilled on his stomach.

"So fucking delicious Nammie, my omega tastes so wonderful." Yoongi mumbled as he made his way down to the head of Namjoon's tip sucking it into his mouth gently.

"PLEASE! Hyung please just please!" Namjoon began to beg as he dug his nails into Yoongi's shoulders trying to pull him up. With a pop Yoongi pulled off and ogled at Namjoon and how sweaty he was, just for him.

"Okay baby okay hold onto me tighter." Yoongi mustered enough energy to say as he traveled back up Namjoon's body fitting perfectly between his legs.

Namjoon did as told as he felt Yoongi push the tip of his dick at his entrance. As if on cue more slick cane rushing down as Yoongi finally decided to push all the way in. The stretch was fucking horrible and it felt so fucking good Namjoon forgot how hard he was holding Yoongi. Blood drew from the other and both of them almost howled in sync. Tears fell down Namjoon's face as Yoongi clenched his jaw in concentration pummeling into the omega with force and speed.

Namjoon removed one of his hands from Yoongi and bit into his arm to muffle his sound. Namjoon drew blood from his arm and replaced it with a pillow muffling Yoongi's name as the other shifted and hit his spot dead on. Yoongi didn't particularly care for that as he slammed deeply into Namjoon pulling the pillow away from his mouth.

"Say my name out loud." Yoongi growled as he held onto Namjoon's hips driving deeper and deeper into the younger. Hips going at an abnormal pace as he continued a mantra in his head to calm his impending climax. A sharp intake of air and his name falling from Namjoon's lips had him pulling out and pushing and pulling the younger back onto his hands and knees.

"I'm going to knot you baby. I'm going to fill you to the brim." The Alpha came out of Yoongi as he pushed back in this time going for technique rather than speed of strength. His perception of everything fading as he drilled dangerously into Namjoon's prostate with not one ounce of care or remorse.

Yoongi leaned down and held Namjoon close as he bit into his ear gently. This sent the younger over the universe as he came continuously on himself and the sheets below him. Yoongi felt how tight Namjoon was around him and he slowed down to not harm the other.

"Yoongi ahh~" Yoongi ruffled at that and slowly pulled Namjoon on his side still sliding in the wetness the other provided.

"Fuck fuck fuck baby I'm about to knot you fuck fuck." Yoongi chanted as he pushed into Namjoon one last time before his knot began to form.

"Fuck baby, I got you I got you." Yoongi pressed his scent up against Namjoon's gland as he nipped at his ear cumming along with his omega. After they both calmed down for a moment they chuckled.

"Are we really ready for a full week and a half of this?" Namjoon groggily asked coming back into sanity only for a short moment.

"We shall see yeah?" Yoongi chuckled as he pulled Namjoon closer biting his neck hard enough to leave a mark. Namjoon moaned softly and clenched around Yoongi producing more slick.

"Again?" Yoongi smirked slightly.

"We can wait until this knot has gone all the way and start up again." Namjoon reasoned and Yoongi agreed kissing the back of his neck.

"Whenever you need it baby." Yoongi accepted the turn down and took in Namjoon's scent deeply. Namjoon went into a deep slumber quickly after he felt Yoongi's knot begin to slowly deflate. The quiet comfy come down was interrupted by the phone on the counter ringing loudly.

"Who is that?" Yoongi wondered as he eased his way out of a sleeping Namjoon silently stepping out of the nest to quickly get his phone returning before his omega knew he even left. With a quick finger he answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said into the receiver.

"Ah hello is this Yoongu?" The voice asked.

"Who?" Yoongi was confused.

~it's yoongi!~ he heard someone in the back say.

"Ah may I speak to a Yoongi hyung?" The voice asked again.

"This is he." Yoongi said playing in Namjoon's hair as he listened to the phone rustle and the background become dangerously quiet.

"Hi hyung! Are you taking care of my omega for me? I know he's in heat." Yoongi immediately stared at the caller Id and placed the phone back to his ear.

"How'd you get my fucking number?" Yoongi growled angrily.

"Oh hyung...we all have our questions now don't we?" Jungkook smirked as he heard Yoongi's breath stutter.

"Now again," he stared at his nails cleaning them with a nail file, "are you taking care of my omega for me?"

Notes:

Ooou! *smirks*

Also:

If you requested more than one back on chapter 51, everyone will be done. I am just going back and forth between everyone. So everyone's requests can come out and your second request should follow up after that is done. Thank you for understanding loves!

Chapter 54: Eyes Wide Open Seunghyun(TOP)XNamjoon

Summary:

Namjoon didn't understand what was happening and why it was happening to him.

Notes:

Seunghyun(TOP)XNamjoon

Genre: Heavy Angst
Warning(s): Verbal abuse, Degradation, False accusations, Mpreg, Psychotic Break
Kink(s):None whatsoever
Universe: Mpreg AU
Relationship: Boyfriends

For RenUzu (uhm it's darker than I expected so please tread lightly), baby your other request before this one is being worked on too! I didn't forget about it (*>.<*)

Update 3 of 5

Gooooo back! Goooo back if yah reading these after everything is posted! 5 new chapters babes!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The heat of hot breath and the wetness of saliva stained the dark sheets heavily. The comfort of the soft cushion could only do so much for him right now. Scream after scream left into the fabric of the finest polyester and cotton that was his pillow. The tight grip he had on the sheets would be frightening if anyone saw it. Knuckles ashy and pale were dotted with short bursts of red, skin looking like it might rip. It was an unpleasant sight.

The short bursts of pain racketed through his body like a torpedo. Back arching at a dangerous angle he tried to ground himself back to the pillow and bed. Something wasn't right for about three weeks now and doctors couldn't figure out what was causing him so much pressure on his lower back and abdomen. The doctors did various of test and nothing yet had shown up on the screenings, nothing at all. Another pain weaved its way through his body again and tears began to fall.

Deeper breaths were taken and he finally reached over to his phone. He had to get the ambulance, he needed a hospital. Cold sweat dripped down his forehead as he tried his best to reach over on the night stand. Another spout of pain rattled his stomach and he screamed out loud hand falling back down to ground himself. How come Seunghyun didn't hear him in here practically dying? He knew he wasn't being the quietest right now. A groan slipped through his lips as the door opened with a bang to the wall. The sound stunning his brain for a moment.

It was quiet for a moment before he came back too. The newcomer stood in the door for a moment before coming forward and sighing deeply. The former could only blink away the tears at this moment, happy that the other finally came into the room. Heavy footsteps echoed in the room before the bed dipped and a hand landed heavily on the others thigh. It stung like all hell making him moan out in discomfort.

"Seunghyun." The other could barely talk body quaking at an abnormal rate.

"Why are you always like this? Always making a fuss about nothing at all." Seunghyun stated before grabbing the phone on the night stand.

"Hyung." The other tried again.

"Namjoon." Seunghyun mocked before dialing the hospital and throwing the phone at the other. "Now stop acting like such a brat." A push up from the bed and Seunghyun slowly waltzed towards the door.

"Also don't use my name as your emergency contact anymore. They keep contacting me since you can't seem to pay your phone bill." With that the other walked away slamming the door shut with a grunt.

The tears that didn't fall from the pain fell from his words. He didn't know what was going on with the other. It didn't matter right now as he did his best to see the numbers on the screen. The number for the ambulance and hospital only had one right different from each other and he couldn't seem to remember either one. The way his body was overheating on the inside coming to ahead. Namjoon's vision blurred slightly as he did his best to remember before he definitely passed out from the pain. He searched the last remaining sense he had and finally remembered it.

119.

Before he could even reprimand his mind the call was picked up.

"119, what is your state of emergency and address?" The operator sounded nice Namjoon thought.

"Please, I think I'm dying." Namjoon blacked out before he could even give out his address.

The feeling of his body getting lighter as his eyes slowly peeled open surprised him. Namjoon for sure knew that he was a goner. A moan left his lips as the peach ceiling met his vision. A shuffle of feet was heard and he slowly looked down and towards a nurse. Eyes taking him in before he lolled his head back on the pillow.

It smelled clean and sanitized in here and Namjoon was happy about that. He wasn't dead, Seunghyun did care about him in some way. A gentle smile made it's way to his face before he came crashing back to reality. He was in the hospital with a sure disease.

"Excuse me uhm,"He croaked out to the nurse. Before the nurse even introduced himself he gave Namjoon some water and patted his forehead with a dry towel. He didn't even know he was sweating he flushed as the other pulled back smiling at him.

"Jintae." The older announced checking his chart and pressing the nurse station button.The intercom buzzed on.

"Room 305." A silky voice announced.

"Yes, he has awaken, please send the doctor in."

"Right away." The intercom went to static before cutting off.

"The doctor will be right in with you. Just press the button if you need me to hurry back, okay?" Namjoon nodded and sat back in his bed questions begging to be asked.

The nurse now giving him his space Namjoon glanced at the door. It was vibrant and pink with a small green duckling on the window obscuring the view outside. The walls were very warm and homely a color of creme. The floor was only carpeted by the couch and that was baby blue. It matched the rich mahogany wood table with magazines on it.

Namjoon then turned to the tv seeing that it was on cartoons. The room looked like one for a child. Be it a little weird he didn't think to hard on it. There was something he did dwell on for a minute though. Where was Seunghyun? Had the other really left him in here alone?

It kind of stung to think about that but he shook his head. No,no Seunghyun wouldn't just drop him off and leave him would he? A sudden pain ripped through his stomach and he quickly forgot what he was thinking about.

However, this time he wasn't met with excruciating pain, no it was more like a hunger spike. The door opened as his hand wrapped around his hip as he looked up. There were pads on his stomach it felt like. With a shaky hand he lifted his gown. He gawked at them in confusion for a moment before he heard footsteps approaching his door.

The doctor stepped in and smiled sweetly at him as he picked up the room chart while cradling his own. Swift eyes scanned his documents scrunching up at places and relaxing at others. It made Namjoon feel a little uneasy. So he sat up a little and folded his hands together. A deep inhale was made and Namjoon tried to center himself.

"Doctor?"Namjoon shifted uneasily at the silence. He failed.

"Ah yes, Mr. Kim, I am Dr.Jung but you can call me Taekwoon or hyung either or it doesn't matter." Dr.Jung smiled at him softly sitting down in the chair next to him. Namjoon wondered why everyone had such a lovely voice. Everything felt warm and fuzzy in here. It was strange.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions and I think I can give you all the answers. But first I need to ask, how are you feeling at this moment?" Dr.Jung leaned his body towards Namjoon pen and chart ready.

"Just a little hungry, which is kind of strange for how I was feeling a couple hours ago." Namjoon admitted. Namjoon watched as the older shifted in his seat clearing his throat gently.

"Mr.Kim you were out for four days,"

"Four days?!" Namjoon exclaimed taken aback. The doctor looked away from his chart and settled his soft gaze on Namjoon.

"There is going to be a lot of shocking news so please, bare with me, Mr.Kim." he soothed Namjoon by holding his hand massaging it.

"Namjoon, please call me Namjoon." The other nodded and took a deep breath.

"Namjoon."

The following week Namjoon didn't know what to do with all the information he had. Namjoon wondered should he even tell Seunghyun or keep it to himself for a while. It didn't feel right having a secret as deep as this one so he decided he'd let it loose today. If he waited any longer things would start to become hard to explain. The day was bright so it gave him some sort of boost as he made his way down the hallway.

Namjoon really hoped Seunghyun would actually pay attention to him because nowadays the other seemed more distant than usual. It might be a foolish thought that he was having but he really hoped the other would listen. That Seunghyun would be considerate enough to hear him out. A part of Namjoon really wanted him to be happy about the news he was about to present. He took a deep breath walking into the den gaining courage.

"Seunghyun." Namjoon called out to the other softly. "We really need to have a serious talk." He was met with nothing and he huffed loudly.

"Seunghyun this is very serious!" Namjoon bit his bottom lip watching the older.

A scoff was heard and Namjoon clenched his jaw tightly. Out of all the things that could of came out of his mouth it was a scoff. Namjoon reeled his head back in disgust as his 'significant' other waved him off with a shooing motion. Namjoon really needed to have a talk with the older and he was getting brushed off, yet again. He didn't have time for it anymore and the hormones in him finally snapped off.

"Seunghyun, I'm three months fucking pregnant and I really need your support with this." Namjoon rounded the couch and turned the tv off. "Did you hear me? I'm pregnant and we need to really talk about this and where we go with it."

The room was silent for a moment and the older stared at Namjoon like he was a blank wall. It was like Seunghyun was looking through him at the moment and Namjoon felt a cold chill run down his spine. The cheery chirps of the birds outside felt wrong at this time. Namjoon had chosen a sunny day to relay the news and he began to wonder if he should have even said anything at all. The talking of the birds got louder as the room was still deadly silent. Slight movement was given from the other like he had finally snapped back to reality.

"You're what?" Seunghyun asked with disbelief lacing his voice.

"I said I'm three months pregnant with our child." Namjoon reiterated slowly. The look Seunghyun gave him didn't sit right with him. The other inflated up and Namjoon immediately regretted ever saying anything.

"So you've been cheating and fucking raw out there?" Seunghyun growled out and that truly shocked Namjoon.

"Wait, what? What? What are you saying?" Namjoon scrunched his forehead in confusion.

"You out there fucking around and getting pregnant by filth? Who's baby is it? That Chanyeol dude or that, what's his name, Wonho?" Seunghyun stared at him with so much hatred Namjoon had to actually sit down to start to comprehend his words.

"What are you going on about? You know I've only been with you for these 3 years. I've only BEEN with you for 3 YEARS! No one else just YOU! What are you saying right now?" Namjoon began to tear up.

"The tears don't work on me and you know this. I knew you were cheating on me when you started acting funny." Seunghyun scoffed again and twisted his lip at Namjoon.

"Are you actually fucking serious right now? Hyung really? I've only had love for you and I've only loved on you. Especially to become pregnant." Namjoon tried again only to be dismissed with a single wave.

"When did it start? This relationship with Wonho cause I know it's his." Namjoon bit his bottom lip.

"The baby is ours, Seunghyun. I have our baby in my stomach. I cheated on you with no one. This is both of our DNA." Namjoon tried to reason with the other.

"Isn't possible, I haven't touched you in four months." Seunghyun denied Namjoon. Namjoon stared at the other like he was stupid tears pooling above his eyelids.

"I didn't know you were such a slut. Unprotected sex Namjoon, really? I thought we had something." Seunghyun got up and waked pass Namjoon going to the room.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon stood up and walked to room right behind. Once he rounded into the room he saw the other pulling out multiple luggage along with some articles of clothes.

"HYUNG! What are you doing? Please I promise you I didn't cheat on you. I only want to be with you. We can talk about this. I can even get rid of the baby." Namjoon felt sick at the mention of that.

"It's a little too late for that don't you think?" Seunghyun scoffed and continued to stuff his clothes into the luggages.
Namjoon's heart start to tremble and he ran up to the other latching onto his side.

"Seunghyun, I didn't cheat on you this is our baby." Namjoon tried to cling onto the other only for Seunghyun to fling him into the nightstand by their bed. The air rushed from his body as his pelvis made the most impact. Namjoon screeched out in pain grabbing at his lower stomach in protection.

"Don't touch me whore, I'm leaving right now." Seunghyun simply said.

"You can't leave your family!" Namjoon argued now weakly hitting Seunghyun with balled up fist.

"I have no family now get off of me." Seunghyun yanked his body away from Namjoon and zipped up his luggage. "I'm leaving you. Here's the keys the apartment. It's all yours." Seunghyun zipped up his last bag as Namjoon watched through clouded eyes.

"You can't leave." Namjoon whispered to him.

Seunghyun didn't even bother to respond as he made his way through the door. He decided that he'd come back for the rest of his bags as he made his way towards the door. One luggage was a little over stuffed and it popped open as he was halfway to the main door. With a deep sigh he bent down and tried to push everything back in.
A loud crash was heard and he ignored it. Namjoon always had to make something about him even at moments like this. He couldn't believe the other had che-.

Before he could even finish his thoughts weight hit his head. It had him toppling to the ground hard. A groan left his lips as he cradled the spot that was hurting. Another hard blow was given to his legs and he screamed loudly. Seunghyun gathered enough of himself to see Namjoon striking him with a small portable vacuum cleaner. The other bring down the device thus time smashing him in the face. The force from the impact breaking his nose. Nothing but a miffed moan came as he held his now gushing nose. Seunghyun watched again as Namjoon brought the cleaning supply down again this time against his head.

"Nam-" another heavy hit was given and Seunghyun started to slowly drift in and out of consciousness.

"You have to stay!" Namjoon yelled at the other once again bringing down the vacuum.

Blood began to pour from Seunghyun and he coughed seeing his saliva and blood mixing together. Eyes glazing he tried to drag his body away towards the door. Seunghyun felt Namjoon step over his body and he visibly shook. The other was still crying out as he felt cloth wrap around his neck.

"This baby is ours and nobody else's do you hear me?" Namjoon's voice didn't sound the same anymore.

Another hit landed against the back of his head. The force slamming his face into the wooden floor breaking his front teeth. He gurgled as blood poured into his mouth. Terror now truly filling his full being as he desperately tried again for the door. Finger nails breaking down to the meat as he clawed for salvation.

"You can't leave me." Namjoon sounded hysterical.

"You can't leave us!" Namjoon pulled the cloth around Seunghyun's neck and pulled it back. Namjoon bent down tying the cloth together to make a makeshift handle. He used all his might to pull the other sliding him back. Seunghyun couldn't breathe so he tried his best to follow the movements made in order to live.

"You can't leave." Was the last thing Seunghyun heard before passing out.

Notes:

So it's been a long time coming you all. Hopefully I dusted the rust off of me with my crazy shit.

Chapter 55: New Revelations pt1 (JackMon)

Summary:

He couldn't help the way he felt, the way the other smelled like home, like life. He didn't want it to turn out like this. Not like this.

Notes:

JacksonXNamjoon

Genre: Almost Smut
Warning(s): Compulsive Stealing, Obsessive Behavior
Kink(s): Teasing, Spanking, Disappointment leading into praise (is there a word for this?)
Universe: A/B/O au
Relationship: Bestfriends

For hikari_kazunari
(´・ω・)っ由 for you. I know you wanted in depth smut but that shall come later. Promise, you can physically harm me later.
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (please don't lol)

Update 4 of 5 yes babes. I'm trynna come with that big ole FIRE!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Namjoon stared deeply into Jackson's eyes as he swiped through each photo. Pulse quickening every time his handsome face appeared on the screen. It made him miss the other tremendously and he immediately opened his drawer pulling the older's shirt out. Hand shaking as he pulled the silk fabric up to his nose. He inhaled gently as he laid back on his bed curling around it. Jackson just had this unique scent that had the omega in him begin to rile up. Namjoon also had a small thing for his best friend of 4 years. It made nothing easy for him. A small mewl leaving his lips he bit lightly into the cloth.

Oh, how he wished this was actually Jackson. The small yet strong alpha wrapped around him making him feel warm. Namjoon gently whimpered and pressed his nose into the cloth even more. The scent was lightly there. Namjoon needed another pair of the other's clothes. He wouldn't last long without it. A gust of wind left his lips as he flipped over and grabbed his phone. Jackson always let him come over whenever he wanted unannounced but this time he wanted to know when the other would be home. So he could return the items he stole to get another pair.

A ding came from his phone signaling that Jackson had texted him. He inwardly groaned as he imagined the older's face.
Namjoon licked his lips slowly as he opened Jackson's messages. His back arching lightly when he saw three dots appear before he could even type.

From: Wangie♥‿♥
To: NammieKakes
~Heyyy Joonieee!~

~Hey Joonie, have you seen my red shirt?~
Namjoon stared at the shirt in his hand.

From: Wangie♥‿♥
To:NammieKakes
~The silk one ( •́ㅿ•̀ )~ Namjoon's dimples caved in as he texted back.

From:Nammiekakes
To:Wangie♥‿♥
~Ah, hyung it might be deep within your dirty clothes. Don't worry about it, we'll find it.~ Namjoon watched eagerly as the three bubbles popped back up.

From:Wangie♥‿♥
To:Nammiekakes
~does this mean you'll do my laundry today? I really need it (ó﹏ò。)~

From:Nammiekakes
To:Wangie♥‿♥
~hyung~

From:Wangie♥‿♥
To:Nammiekakes
~joonieeeee~
~pleaseee |ω・`)~
~pretty please |ω`)~
~I have somewhere to go and I rreeeaalllyyy need you!。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。~

From:Nammiekakes
To:Wangie ♥‿♥
~Hyung, of course (∩_∩)~

Namjoon quickly pushed his other idea out his head as he jumped up and began gathering Jackson's items. Not having to actually sneak in gave him easy access to other items. A quick search of the kitchen and he found his zip lock bag. He could place it back in his car before Jackson could see. A ding from his phone alerted him Jackson had texted him back.

From:Wangie ♥‿♥
To:Nammiekakes
~(ノ)'ω`(ヾ) I have to add I had an early rut.~

~is that alright? Are you close to your heat?~

~cause if you are you don't have to~

~I don't want to push you into an early heat~

~....I know how much they hurt you~

Goosebumps rose on Namjoon's body as he read each message. Jackson was such a caring person. It made Namjoon's heart flutter harder for the other. The need to be under him and next to him coming harder than he expected. He reread the messages again preening at how much the alpha cared about him. One other particular thing catching his eyes more though.

A rut was even better than he thought. Jackson's scent wouldn't fade away as quickly as his regular shirts. With quick motor skills that he was slightly impressed about he texted Jackson back.

From:Nammiekakes
To:Wangie♥‿♥
~Heat is long off. Don't worry.~ Namjoon bit his lip and walked over to his counter gathering his keys.

~I'll be over in 20 minutes.~

From: Wangie♥‿♥
To:Nammiekakes
~(*^▽^*) you're a life saver!~

Namjoon smiled brightly and gathered all of Jackson's items along with some detergent and dryer sheets heading to his car. It was going to be a long day.

~
Once he arrived at Jackson's house he plopped out his keys and dragged all the bags from his back seat. He decided at the last minute to pile his clothes on top of Jackson's feigning to have to wash his clothes too. It made it easier to slip Jackson's items back in unnoticed. He gently patted himself on the back when he first had the epiphany. With quickened steps he was at the door and knocking before his brain could register what his body was doing.

Namjoon was just so ready to see the other, it made him slightly moist. He had to calm down though because he didn't want Jackson to go back into a rut. He's seen Jackson twice when he was in a rut and it scared him. Jackson was so angry and hard all the time. It only scared Namjoon because he couldn't control that attraction when the other was in rut. The door flung open pulling him out of his thoughts and there stood Jackson. A big grin etched upon his face as he beckoned Namjoon in happily.

"Ah, I see you're washing your clothes as well! You cheeky bastard you taking advantage of my washer!" Jackson patted Namjoon on the back as the other sneered at him.

"Oh stop being snippy snippy you know I'm kidding with you. You can use it whenever you want." Jackson sounded out as he walked into the kitchen.

"You need anything before I head out?" Jackson asked.

"How about no and you get out of here so I can clean this pig sty up in peace." Namjoon scrunched his nose smelling the telltale signs of sex. Even if it was just Jackson's sex it was still heavy in the air.

"You could have at least raised a window, Jackson." Namjoon purred but quickly caught himself. A sheepish Jackson rounded the corner and scratched the back of his head.

"I kind of knew you'd help me out though. So I left a little up to you." Jackson relented. With a big scoff Namjoon popped Jackson on the back of the head before heading towards the laundry room.

"You're a fucking idiot." Namjoon rounded out.

"You love this fucking idiot, whore!" Jackson sang sung as he tapped Namjoon on the ass. Now that was the truth but Namjoon still sneered holding back the gush of slick that immediately formed at the contact from the other.

"Alright alright leave me in peace so I can get this house back together." Namjoon waved Jackson off and the other laughed as he went towards the front door and made his way out yelling how he'd be back in a few hours time.

It took over two hours to actually get the house in order before he could even touch the laundry. Namjoon was glistening in sweat as he loaded in the first basket and he decided that a shower wouldn't hurt. He gathered some of his 'dirty' clothes and headed to the shower. Quickly shaking loose of his clothes he stepped into the spray and reveled in the heat as the water pounding on the shower floor soothed his mind. He had to admit he jacked off like twice when handling items of Jackson's but he cleaned that up quickly. Namjoon made sure no scent was in there except for Jackson's. He sighed gently and finished up his shower heading back into the laundry room.

It took three hours for every piece of clothing to be cleaned and placed properly in Jackson's room. Namjoon rarely did this for himself yet here he was cleaning for Jackson. Who really wasn't even his Alpha at all. All in all he washed his clothes and returned the ones he stole so it wasn't all to bad. Especially not when he saw a big fluffy sweater of Jackson's and decided to promptly bag it along with a couple of under the radar shirts. Namjoon bit his lip as he hurried and folded each item and zip it close. He thought he was in the clear until he heard the room door close and lock in succession. Abruptly turning around Namjoon was face to face to Jackson a side ways smile perched on his face.

"Joonie~" he sung out to the other. Namjoon sniffed and pushed the bag behind him on the other side of the bed. It landed on the floor with a soft splat and Namjoon rolled his eyes gently.

"Uhm... I had to personally hand wash those. They smelled the most like your rut." Namjoon quickly fibbed and Jackson tilted his head the smile still intact as he walked closer.

"Mind if I check them out?" He asked and Namjoon gulped hard as he watched Jackson walk around the bed picking up the bag staring at it skeptically.

"I don't know Joonie these seem to be the clothes I just took off along with my old sweater," Jackson looked up at Namjoon a fake frown immediately staining his face, "and all of these are definitely clean."

"They smelled too much like sex hyung." Namjoon countered as he fidgeted in his spot. Jackson's face scrunched up in confusion for a moment.

"But I know these particular items I never touched they were actually in y dresser over th-." Jackson cut himself off as he looked at Namjoon and then at his vanity. A smirk his behind a faux frown he glared at Namjoon and tool two steps towards the other.

Jackson heard a small whimper come from Namjoon as he rounded the bed. Namjoon was grounded to his spot head down lowly. He wasn't even trying to catch eye contact with the older. Jackson started to really like this look on Namjoon and upped his antics. With just a little push in his mind his scent came out as fury. Jackson watched as Namjoon immediately flinched and backed down slightly unconsciously showing some of his neck to Jackson. Something inside of Jackson flicked on again and he finally realized why half of his clothes were always misplaced every now and again.

"Nammie," Jackson growled out trying to hide his laughter, he was doing better than he thought as he watched Namjoon take another step back neck becoming clear, "are you taking clothes from your hyung? Are you stealing my things?" Namjoon squirmed and looked up at Jackson, it was a sight to see.

"I... Hyung I'm sorry hyung." Namjoon bit his lip and hung his head in shame. A scoff was heard and Namjoon looked up at Jackson in sadness. "Please don't be mad at me, hyung."

"I'm not mad Joonie buy you do know with bad actions come consequences." Namjoon's face brighten at the fact Jackson wasn't mad but it quickly dropped into a deep flush.

"However you do need to strip." Jackson smiled and sat on the bed giving an expectant look at him.

"S~strip?" Namjoon stuttered as he gawked at Jackson. He nodded and leaned back on his arms watching the other.

"Strip, now." The smile left Jackson's face like a snap of a finger and Namjoon immediately pulled at the bottom of his shirt. Namjoon was in his boxers before you could even count to five. Jackson smiled brightly and leaned up patting his lap.

"Come it's time for your punishment." Namjoon sheepishly walked over to the other hands folded together.

"Uhm..." Jackson stared at Namjoon waiting for his words, "I've never..."

"You've never?" Jackson watched Namjoon fiddle with his thumbs before biting his lip.

"I've never been...whooped" Namjoon choked up.

"You've never gotten a spanking!?" Jackson had an incredulous look as he looked at Namjoon. The younger shook his head and Jackson laughed at him. With a strong grip to Namjoon's wrist he pulled Namjoon over his thighs.

"Hyung!" Namjoon yelped out as his face was pushed into the bed and his boxers pulled below his ass. Jackson only chuckled and held Namjoon down without much effort.

"Now, I'm happy I'm the first person to give you punishment for your actions. You'll be getting 15 smacks for stealing and trying to steal again and you also need to count, understood?" Namjoon tried to look back at Jackson to say something but Jackson only pushed his face back down.

"All I need from you is 'yes hyung' and the number system up to 15. Nothing more and nothing less, understand Namjoon?" Jackson growled as he laid his hand on the small of Namjoon's back.

"Yes hyung." Namjoon relented as he flushed even more at how exposed he was to Jackson.

"Good good Joonie." Jackson mumbled as he cautiously lifted his hand from Namjoon's head. Namjoon stayed in place and Jackson smiled at that before warming up his hands. "You can start counting aloud now." With that Jackson raised his hand and slammed it against Namjoon's cheeks with as much force as he could.

"HYUNG!" Namjoon wailed as he tried to get up only for Jackson to push him back down.

"That's not a number. Let's try this again nammie." Jackson rose his hand again slamming it back into Namjoon's ass.

"One!" Namjoon decided to handle the sheets as another smack came down. "Two." He gritted out.

"Good joonie, so I ask again. You were stealing from me?" Jackson asked as he slammed his hand down again.

"Hyung I'm sorry!" Namjoon whined out earning him another hard slap dangerously close to his balls. He screamed into the sheets below him.

"I said your answer choices are 'yes hyung' and the number system up until 15. Understand this Namjoon, answer me correctly and count." Jackson growled as he landed another smack against Namjoon. "Now what number is that?"

"Four?" Namjoon questioned looking back at Jackson with blurred vision.

"Can you not count? Oh Joonie. Think about that number for a second." Jackson landed another hit and Namjoon wept into the sheets. "You were doing so good, do I have to start counting myself? I'd be mighty upset with you if I have to, Joonie." Jackson feigned disappointment hitting again and Namjoon wept harder.

"I might even have to start over." Jackson bit back a smile as Namjoon shook his head vigorously.

"No hyung,I sorry, I'm sorry, number 7. We are at 7." Namjoon sniffled eyes slowly becoming red.

"Good joonie good keep it up." The next three hits were met with hesitance from Namjoon his cheeks clenching and relaxing in anticipation. Jackson grinned at that as the younger cried out each number.

"Hyung please." Namjoon hiccuped and wiggled only for a particular part of his body to brush up against Jackson's thigh.

"Oh!" Jackson was actually surprised and tapped Namjoon's thighs. "Is someone hard from getting a spanking? You like this Namjoon? You like to steal from hyung, so I can spank you?" Jackson questioned massaging Namjoon's ass only to land another hit harder than the last ones.

"I..." Namjoon whimpered as he gained another smack.

"Yes hyung." Namjoon wiggled again as slick slowly started to leak down his balls and thighs. Jackson hummed and bit his bottom lip pulling Namjoon's cheeks apart slowly.

"Wow, Joonie, I didn't know you could get like this. Is this because of me?" Jackson wondered aloud as he leaned down inhaling.

"Hyung~" Namjoon squirmed slightly as he smelt his own scent permeating the air heavily. Breath hitching slightly as he felt Jackson press his boss against him. The animalistic virtue in Jackson taking over as he inhaled deeply again. A deep grow fixated into a constant loop in Namjoon's ears making him keen in need. Back arching and hips rising slightly off of Jackson, Namjoon unknowingly presented himself to his best friend.

"Please hyung." Namjoon whined as Jackson immediately started to play with Namjoon's rim with one finger, nose still pressed against his cheek.

"Hmm? Please what Nammie?" Jackson asked and continued to stroke Namjoon's rim now with two fingers. It fascinated him that his best friend would and could get like this, for him.

"I need you please. I really need you." Namjoon hiccuped as he pressed back and bit into his bottom lip. Jackson growled again this time very loud before pulling himself away from the other. An inhale given before he pulled Namjoon up into a sitting position on his lap. Namjoon gasped and grasped onto Jackson before trying to catch his eyes.

"Hyung." Namjoon peeped at the other cutely. Face turning into a deep red as Jackson stared at him in lust and confusion.

"Ssssh be quiet for a moment Joonie. I need to get myself under control." Jackson held Namjoon closer as the other leaked through his jeans and the bottom of his shirt. Namjoon nodded and held his head down until Jackson pulled his head up.

"When?" Jackson asked and he pulled Namjoon closer eyes turning from a deep brown into a hazel green color. Namjoon swallowed and sucked on his bottom lip as Jackson continued to bore holes into his face.

"Namjoon... When?" The air getting all to serious now. They stared at each other for a while before sound broke the barrier.

"Forever." Namjoon admitted before sliding off of Jackson fleeing into his bathroom slamming the door.

Notes:

New requests are now being worked on! After this update the fifth update will begin the new arc of drabbles!

Chapter 56: Watch Out pt1 (Of6XNamjoon)

Summary:

Namjoon didn't understand why on his first day of school he bumped into two beautiful men.

Notes:

Of6XNamjoon (OT7)

Genre: Fluff/Slight Angst
Warning(s): Oblivious character, De-aging, Aging up
Kink(s): None
Universe: Soulmate (once you hit 18 a certain trait will be taken from you. Namjoon's case is the loss of color aka color blindness)/College au
Relationship: A start to a cluster of love and hugs.

For Lovellidollie, hey my baaaby! I decided to just push your two requests together. There's also some switch ups to certain aspects to try and make this a little unique. You'll also be getting multiple parts! Hope you enjoy!

Unbeta'd

Update 5 of 5 (it's late sorwy)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The alarm clocked sounded out eerily to awaken Namjoon from his slumber. A groan and stretch was made from his too long body. Deeply inhaling he reached over tiredly pressing the clock. Drowsily turning to the side Namjoon slowly began to open his eyes. The moment his eyes opened he knew what was happening to him. A squeak escaped his mouth as he immediately sat up in his bed. Hands frantically palming his face as he looked around the room. How in the ever living hell could he forget that today was THAT day?

"MOM!" he exclaimed as he fell from his bed in a panic.

"MOM DAD!" he hollered loudly trying to untangle himself from his sheets.

Namjoon started to sweat profusely as his body heated up. His bedroom door slammed open and he looked up from himself to see his dad with a gun cocked and ready. His mother right behind him harboring a large knife. Namjoon chuckled lightly before he freed himself from the covers standing up quickly with hands up. Once his dad surveyed the room he put the gun down and looked deeply at him.

"What is it Nammie?" He questioned him as his dad brought his mother forward slightly.

"Dad,Mom I'm sorry for scaring you two but...," Namjoon bit his lip and walked closer to them,"look!" He screeched as he pointed to his eyes. After a deep stare from both of his parents, his dad laughed at him and clapped him dangerously hard on his back, while his mom squealed and pulled him into a constricting hug. He grunted and pouted as his father continued to laugh at him. It wasn't funny and now he couldn't breathe. He huffed as he looked down at his ecstatic mother.

"I'm going to leave this one up to your mother." His dad said as he walked away leaving only a wink behind.

"M-mom, I can't...breathe." He choked out. She pulled away from him and he inhaled trying to regain oxygen. A big grin met his face as he looked down at his mom finally catching his breath. A frown immediately etching onto his face to see such happiness from her even though it was a burden to him.

"Oh baby, my baby is finally on his way to find his soul mate!" She yelled and squished his cheeks smiling brightly at him.

"Mom... I can't see color anymore, this isn't a happy moment. How are people happy with this...this temporary, yet potentially permanent disease." Namjoon whined as he lightly stomped his feet.

"Oh baby, it isn't a disease, it maybe a slight burden but let me tell you. Once you find that special person your vision will be like new." She tried to reassure him as she took his hand.

"Don't see this as an obstacle or disease baby. With thinking like that you'll definitely put a strain on finding who is your soul mate." The smile slowly dropped from her face as she lead both of them to his destroyed bed sitting them both down. He sighed and grasped her hand lightly.

"It isn't fair though mom. Why does it happen? Why can't it just be a small spark or something? Color blindness? Why does it have to run in our family? What's wrong with us?" Namjoon groaned and yelped as he was immediately smacked across the back of his head. "Mom~" He whined and looked over instantly feeling bad.

"There is nothing wrong with us Namjoon. It just so happens that we got this effect. Just be happy we don't lose our speech or motor skills. Be grateful it's just color blindness." She growled out and he held his head down. He heard her sigh as she pulled him into her squeezing him gently.

"Baby, my nammiecakes, my sweet sweet joonie, I know it seems like the end of the world right now but I know you. I know you can push through and soon you'll be able to see everything you want to see. Don't put so much thought into it and once you find out who's been looking for you, everything will be alright." She lectured him and he nodded into her tears falling from his eyes onto her pajama shirt.

"I'm scared I'll never find that though mom. Look at me." He sniffed as she pushed him back to wipe his tears.

"Trust me baby. I've seen you for a long time. I know someone will love you just as much as your father and I do." She leaned up and kissed his forehead before pulling back and tapping his shoulders.

"Now get it together and get ready for your first day of college. You can't go in all puffy eyed, okay?" He nodded and wiped his face smiling at her. She always made sure he wouldn't set himself up for failure in his own mind. He loved her so much.

"Oh and... Make sure you get your little booty washed before we move into those dorms." She glared at him as he nodded and chuckled.

"I will!" He pouted as she began to leave to room.

"Mom," he began, she turned towards him raising her eyebrows,"I love you." He announced and a gentle smile was thrown at him.

"I love you. Now get to moving." With that she was out of the door closing it gently behind her.

~

The drive to the campus was a long and dreadful one. For the simple fact that now he couldn't see the pretty intricate colors that patterns held. The trees were big glops of black with specks of white filtering for leaves. Upper lip twitching slightly he leaned against the window scanning everything as it passed. Nothing looked the same anymore and the beauty of the world was snatched from him just because he aged up one damn year. A bitter taste stained the back of his tongue as he pulled up to the University.

It use to be big and beautifully colored with burgundy and gold spiraling around white columns. Now it only harboured two monotone colors. Black and white. The fact that it made his vision a little static ridden made him huff inwardly. How would he even know what clothed he put together now? He wouldn't want his roommate to look at him like he was stodgy. He dressed to impress himself and now it seems like that'll have to be thrown away. Someone else would have to dress him and that sent chills down his spine.

Why the fuck did they have to go color blind? Why couldn't it have been the loss of sensation? Nobody touched him anyway, well not on purpose, so he wouldn't miss it. No, it had to be the main thing he took for granted. They say you never know loss until that one thing you loved is taken from you. Well it went something like that and now here he was looking at a big white slab of a building. He rolled his eyes as they pulled up to the dorm unlocking the door and sending him on his way. They had already said their goodbyes and his mom was still to busy crying to even do another goodbye.

Namjoon waved as they pulled off and he made way into his new home. Once he walked in he remembered the exact color scheme for this building as he had been here three days before hand. Everything that was wood was mahogany and the couches and upholstery were Burgundy. The lamps were white and gold and the chandelier above him was a beautiful warm color. Now it was like an old time tv set. Namjoon had to get himself together in order to not cry again. Tears would change nothing and a lot of people were in the lobby chitchatting and cooking, he didn't want them to think he was weird.

The stairs were to his left and he made his way up them. They we're carpeted and he smiled at that. He could come down here in his socks on his days with no classes. This dorm was something out of a magazine and he was just thankful he had enough scholarships to afford this one. So deep into his thoughts he bumped into someone immediately bowing and apologizing.

"I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." Namjoon said head hung low.

"No no it was my fault I wasn't looking at all. I'm sor-." The other abruptly stopped and took a step back. Namjoon raised his head and he felt something twitch in his head. It didn't hurt but it startled him greatly. They looked at each other for a moment before the other smiled a dazing smile cheeks puffing up. His face quickly went into a frown then into a concentrated stare. Namjoon swallowed hard as the other leaned into his space lightly.

"You smell exactly like caramel." The other spouted out as he looked Namjoon in the eyes surprised. "I'm Hoseok." The other rounded out and Namjoon swiftly nodded getting out of his line of sight.

"I'm Namjoon... Uhm I have to go...I have to go to my room..." Namjoon tried to inch away. Hoseok reached out for him and he quickly darted away. He didn't want to get hit. The others emotions switched up dangerously fast.

Finally reaching his room he scratched his head wondering why he acted like that. If the other wanted to harm him he wouldn't have told him his name. Namjoon would have to find the other later to break the cold air he left him in. Once he opened his room door another twitch in his head happened and he gasped out in pain. Now that one hurt a little.

"Can you close the door? It's hot out there." A dull voice announced and Namjoon quickly closed the door.

"Uhm yeah sorry about that." He took another step into the room and a gasp was heard. Namjoon looked at the other and bit his bottom lip. The other was absolutely gorgeous pale skin and feline like eyes glared at him as he looked away and made way to his bed. He stopped in his tracks as the other began to talk again.

"I was wondering when I was going to find you. The names Min Yoongi." The other sat up on his bed scratching at his skin. Namjoon looked at him and nodded swallowing gently.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, I heard I had an older roommate, so do I call you hyung?" Namjoon fidgeted with his fingers as the other continued to stare him hard.

"Do you not feel it?" The other seemed a little off to Namjoon. His body going cold as the other's face scrunched up in confusion.

"I swear it's you. It has to be you." Yoongi stood up and scanned Namjoon up and down walking up to him. "Is it not happening for you? Because it's happening for me." Yoongi said and Namjoon just ogled at the shorter. Yoongi only crooked his head and took a step back. His face falling back into a dull look.

"Get settled and comfortable I'm suppose to show you around campus and everything. I'll be back in a hour so you don't have to rush." With that Yoongi walked out the room giving Namjoon one last look.

Namjoon shook his head to come back to reality and he stared at the six boxes on his bed.

~I guess I better get started.~

Namjoon began unpacking his things as his mind wandered back to the two new people he just met. Why did they feel so familiar yet they didn't. His head twitched again in pain and he snapped out of that head space.

He'd think about that later.

Notes:

Comment if you oh so wish and tell me what you think. Requests are being typed up loves! Be patient with me! This was suppose to go up on Friday! For that I sincerely apologize. I hope you enjoyed the first part. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Chapter 57: The Only Answer (HyungwonXNamjoon)

Summary:

It felt like they were the last two on earth. However, in a sense, that was true.)

Notes:

HyungwonXNamjoon

Genre: Heavy Angst
Warning(s):Murder/Suicide
Kink(s): None
Universe: Nuclear Fallout Au
Relationship: Lovers

For asdfghjasdfg (sweetnums this naaaame lol), here you go sweet love. There was no prompt behind the couple so I just did my thang! I hope you enjoy it!

Update 1 of 2

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The air was thick with a color of rusted metal and smelt of nothing but decay and chemicals. The pair covering their mouths as they ran forward bodies spasming for the need of oxygen. Anything but this foul smelling alley would be great. Their eyes searched for any source of oxygen, any place that was surrounded in a red color scheme. A couple more sprints and Hyungwon's body jolted to a quick stop a body smashing into his. Head snapped in a certain direction he made out a door, a metal door.

A large hand pulled and they both made way hoping that the door was open, hoping that air surrounded and invaded the area. They needed a miracle right about now and it seemed luck was on their side. Hyungwon pushed the door open haphazardly not really thinking about any repercussions. The last time he did this all four of them were shot at. That had left them down to three. Mind spiraling away from haunting thoughts Hyungwon looked around the area. A big inhale was made and he coughed out pulling the other body into the room. They had found a bunk and a cry of relief flittered through the others lips.The room started to spin as they took another step in bodies heaving desperately searching for air. Before they knew it both of them fell to the floor, blacked out.

Hyungwon was the first one to open his eyes and he groggily felt his body. There were no bruises or sore spots. He was okay for now. Eyes darting around he looked at the air around him. Oxygen in spouts of cool red dotted the area around them was slowly moving around and making way for rusted colors, he grimaced at that fact. The only thing barely keeping them alive at the moment were the small spouts of red.

Times like these always worried Hyungwon, not knowing when the lack of oxygen or the treck was the one that killed them. With all the strength he had Hyungwon closed the metal door with his foot. The rest of his body to tired to even think of moving. The resounding thud signified that he succeeded at closing the door. A gasp of air escaped his throat and he drew in the new found oxygen quickly.

Once the heavy uneven breathing came to calm even breaths Hyungwon sighed. The gray haired man looked over to the blonde haired man only arms length away and smiled as he saw his chest rise slowly. Namjoon. Hyungwon laid absolutely still in his spot looking at Namjoon and surveying him to make sure he was still alive. Thankfully, the other curled up in his signature ball as he rested.

Hyungwon groaned and sat up staring at the red air around them. A forced cough was made and he sucked in some more oxygen. He'd always clear his lungs before sucking in the good stuff. Mind wandering off a bit he snapped out of it as soon as he saw Namjoon sit up abruptly. His heart stopped.

"Namjoon?" Hyungwon scooted forward hesitantly.

"Yeah, hold on." Namjoon rasped out grasping his chest leaning forward slightly and Hyungwon looked up at the ceiling.

"Don't. Taehyung did exactly that and-"

"I know!" Namjoon quietly yelled. "I know." Hyungwon looked at Namjoon and immediately regretted even opening his mouth.

"I'm sorry." Hyungwon simply said as he slowly stood up.

"I know." Namjoon simply laid back down on the floor and closed his eyes.

Hyungwon looked down and ruffled his hair around before looking at the surrounding area. There was a couch covered in plastic and a triangle coffee table seated in the middle. The room be it covered in a thick red fog looked homely, it looked used. The walls were a definite pale brown a cabinet filled with broken plates and cups. A couple of water bottles stuck in the corner. Hope flashed in his eyes as he took quick steps to the cabinet ripping it open. A sigh of relief left his lips as more water bottles were stashed in the way back.

"Nammie we have water." Hyungwon's voice shook as he pulled a bottle out uncapping it. With a quick turn he rushed back to Namjoon lifting his head slightly placing the water bottle next to his lips. "Drink." He urged and Namjoon parted his lips letting the liquid fall into his mouth a little spilling down his chin. A dimple smiled appeared and Hyungwon's heart stuttered at the sight. Namjoon pulled away and nodded his head towards the other.

"Now you drink." Hgungwon only shook his head and handed Namjoon the water bottle.

"You need water more than me. There's plenty of water in the cabinet anyway. I counted 12 bottles not including that one and half of them are huge. We'll be good on water for at least a month." Hyungwon explained as he continued to look around the room.

It had three exits, one big archway leading into the kitchen the other archway leading to some type of sitting area and the last way was just a big open space with a hallway. He'd decided that he'd go down that way last. He looked at Namjoon still seated on the floor sipping on his water. Eyes landing on a particular spot as he slowly started his actions. Heart still rapidly beating as he walked around him into the seating area. A big blue spot littered Namjoon's neck and Hyungwon bit his lip hard. He quickly looked away into the room he was now in and tilted his head.

What type of bunk was this? The area out front where the door was only harboured a couch a coffee table and a China cabinet. In here, however,
there was a couch, a love seat, a lazy boy, a round coffee table smacked dead in the middle, a tv stand and a broken tv. The walls were creamed colored and pictures littered half of one wall. They weren't pictures of people just regular pictures and paintings, art. Hyungwon lips upturned and he immediately whipped around going back out to Namjoon ignoring the big blue spot he had last seen.

"Sweety," he began and Namjoon turned to look at him,"could you come here for a moment? If you can?" Namjoon nodded and slowly stood up walking up beside Hyungwon. With quick hands Hyungwon wrapped his big hands around Namjoon's eyes leading him into the area with the couches and art. Hyungwon positioned Namjoon in front of the wall clustered with artwork and quickly removed his hands.

"Tada." He whispered to Namjoon leaning over his shoulder to watch the others expression.

It never failed to fill his heart with love when Namjoon immediately blossomed into a huge smile. Namjoon's head snapping towards his landing a deep kiss upon his lips. Hyungwon blushed into the kiss and only pulled back when Namjoon pulled back. Moments like these were far and in between and he wanted to savour every second. Namjoon stared into his eyes for a moment true joy and gratitude being displayed. Hyungwon raised his hand poking Namjoon's nose before looking down and pulling the loveseat around.

"Sit and just imagine babe. I know you miss it." Hyungwon sat Namjoon down and twisted his head towards the paintings and pictures plastered along the wall. "I know you miss it so just look as long as you want, I'll go check out the rest of the place." A hum granted him his answer and Hyungwon went back out surveying the area. He swiped the water bottle on the ground drinking the last bit Namjoon had left and waltzed into the other archway provided.

The kitchen was spacious enough for a family of four. Mind traveling back to when they actually had four made Hyungwon double over. It stung in his head the sound of the shot, the sound of gasps for air, the pain in the back of his head. Hand gripping the archway he sucked in the red air feeling better once again. Again he looked at the kitchen and noticed how everything was misplaced like the people left in a frenzy. Hyungwon could understand the need to leave if left alone but not if the person had people with them. Slowly walking into the open area he heard a slight buzz coming from the fridge. That was odd. After everything went dark all electricity was wiped out. So he thought,
this had to be someone with a generator and money.

Hyungwon dismissed that and hoped that the fridge was still running. Walking over to it he opened it and his eyes landed on lunch meats, assortments of fruits and vegetables, bread, more bottled water and pitcher water, juice, already prepared spaghetti and rice, kimchi, and three perfectly rolled kimbaps. Stomach growling loudly Hyungwon lunged for the kimbap ripping the plastic and taking a huge bite out of it moaning in delight. He stuffed his mouth with another bite and ran to the next room before twisting back around and back into the kitchen. Hyungwon reached into the fridge again pulling out the grape juice and setting it on the wood table in the middle of the room. He inspected all the cabinets finding canned foods along with seasonings and plates. Tears almost fell from his eyes as he tried the stove and it lit up. Again his mind snapped back into focus and he went back to the table pouring the grape juice and walking back to the room where Namjoon was.

"Baby,here." He placed the bitten into kimbap in Namjoon's hand and the grape juice in the other. "Eat up." Hyungwon gulped as Namjoon looked down into his hands. Namjoon tilted his head and looked at Hyungwon with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you." Namjoon raised his hand and bit into the roll hungrily. Hyungwon could only smile as he leaned down and kissed Namjoon on the cheek. His eyes traveling back to the deep dark blue spot that stained Namjoon's skin. A grimace ran through his body as he backed up slowly and walked back out the room going towards the hallway.

"Be careful." He heard Namjoon call out and he nodded to himself.

"I will." Hyungwon doubled back and went into the kitchen pulling open every drawer. Finally finding the utensils he pulled out a larger hooked carving knife. Pupils widening as he held it in front him, he made his way back down the hall.

There were only two doors down this way and Hyungwon knew it had to be the bathroom and bedroom. Bedrooms were always sacred to him so he'd save that for last. It didn't feel right to bust in on peoples lives even though they were most likely...somewhere happy together now. All of these feelings needed to stop, he need not care about that anymore, he shouldn't care. He knew from all the bunks they had went into the bedroom was always on the left, so he looked to his right. A turn of the knob lead him into the bathroom rightfully so and he exhaled in relief. A quick search of the bathroom and the turning of the bathtub knobs Hyungwon figured out that the water still ran hot. A shout of joy escaping his lips at that fact. Shutting off the tap he looked under the sink and found numerous of cleaning supplies, towels, toiletries, a plunger, and a box of medicine.

The box was filled with everything they would need and more. Placing the medicine back he stepped out of the bathroom and gathered his nerves to open the bedroom door. Twisting the knob the door creaked open loudly and Hyungwon winced at the loud noise. The room smelt like lavender and it confused him for a moment. He then caught sight of a broken perfume bottle on the ground. All reasoning coming back to him he surveyed the room. It had a king size bed slotted on the adjacent wall, the bed connecting to each wall. The sheets were khaki from the little slip he could see. The duvet was flipped down along with other covers on top of it. A dark brown nightstand was tucked away at the foot of the bed.

Hyungwon stepped in further and looked behind him. A desk with a cushioned chair sat neatly in front of the bed. He noticed a door on the left side of the desk and figured that to be the closet. They could change into whatever was in there. Hyungwon looked on the walls to spot any pictures but he caught the expanse of three shelves all filled with books. Something caught in his chest and he stumbled back looking at the variety. They hadn't read together in years. Not after what had happened. Not after Taehyung.

Hyungwon walked out of the room and back to where Namjoon still sat. He rounded the love seat and sat next to Namjoon. The other seizing the opportunity to fit himself under Hyungwon's arm. They stayed like that for a long while before Hyungwon actually paid attention to the wall in front of him. The wall was filled with beautiful paintings and pictures depicting several old time times. The colors a little dim with dust and grim but it did nothing to hinder the beauty it held. Eyes taking in each and everyone imprinting the images in his mind.

Hyungwon laid his head on Namjoon's head lightly and caught sight of something moving in his peripheral. Heart beat quickening he centered his vision to where he thought he saw the movement. He continued to stare and stare, mind not making sense of what he was looking at. It couldn't be. Brain and heart plummeting into the ground as he finally came to terms with himself.

A mirror.

There was a mirror hanging in the middle of all the pictures. His eyes caught Namjoon's and the other only looked up and away from the mirror to look at him as tears fell down his cheeks. How could he be so fucking stupid? How come he didn't actually look at the damn wall? What was wrong with him? He stared back down at Namjoon and raised his hand gently cupping his face. The tears poured faster than what Hyungwon could wipe and a frustrated growl erupted from his mouth as he felt his own tears flowing down his own cheeks.

"We're safe baby. W-we have food and water and medicine and a big bed. We can also bathe and I know there are clothes. Don't worry about anything okay? We got this we can do this. We can get through it all."

Hyungwon was gripping at Namjoon now shaking him slightly as he went into hysterics. How could he be so stupid? Namjoon only cupped his face in both of his before he leaned forward and deeply kissed him. They both melted into the kiss as their tears slid into each other's mouths. The saltiness not deterring them from deepening the kiss. Even the need for oxygen didn't pull them apart as they just panted into each others mouth. Both clinging onto each other desperately as they tried to dissolve into each other. Namjoon finally pulling back only made Hyungwon lay his forehead on Namjoon's. He took in the other as much as he could before he kissed his swollen eyelids.

"I love you." Namjoon rasped out as he leaned forward looking deeply at Hyungwon.

"I love you." Hyungwon whispered back as his voice cracked. "I love you." He repeated and continued to repeat. He watched as Namjoon slowly closed his eyes and he pulled him closer to his body.

It would be a while.

Hyungwon didn't count the days but he knew they were there for a long time. So long in fact that the food in the fridge was almost gone and the hot water ran out just this morning. Hyungwon ticked his tongue as he fretted over trying to warm up some water to clean Namjoon up. He inhaled deeply searching for any air in the kitchen finding only a little. The red that usually littered the little bunk was now slowly fading away. The rusted metal color pushed it's way into nooks and crannies of their hold up.

It had been early in the morning when he jolted upright feeling Namjoon clawing gently at his skin. A whine coming from his lover as he tried to raise himself, he couldn't. Hyungwon jumped into action as soon as he saw how purple and blue patches of Namjoon's skin was becoming. He thought that Namjoon was getting better but that all came crashing down, hard.

Tears stained his cheeks and his red eyes helped him none as they irritated him. Constantly having to rub at them so he could see. He was slowly getting infected too and it was only a matter of time. He shook his head again pulling the pot from the stove and rounding into the bedroom sitting on the bed wiping Namjoon off. The other hand soiled himself since he couldn't get up himself. That fact pained Hyungwon because that's how it started with Taehyung. There were symptoms and steps that couldn't be avoided during this down spiraling moment and Hyungwon really wished it would have passed over Namjoon. They had all the medicine for it, none of it fucking worked. The government had lied and again Hyungwon's mind traveled elsewhere as he cleaned Namjoon with sure strokes.

"Hy-hyu, mmph, mmph. By, hyu-." Hyungwon faded back into reality as he heard Namjoon grunting out and removed his hands from Namjoon's neck. Pupils widening he abruptly apologized as he finished cleaning the other planting kisses along the others neck and face. He shivered in disgust at the thought and stared down at Namjoon who was quaking under him.

"I didn't mean, baby, I don't know."

"I know. It's okay sweetheart I know." Hyungwon removed himself from the bed and ogled at his hands. His body was shivering as the tears poured down his face. A scream left his body and he thrashed around the room hitting anything he could. The shelves giving away from the force as he slammed against them.

"No, it's not okay! We aren't okay! Nothing is okay Namjoon for FUCK SAKE! I ALMOST KILLED YOU!" Hyungwon's eyes swam from side to side as he looked around the room taking in the damage he had just done.

"FUCK! FUCK!" he screamed out as he listened to Namjoon cry.

"I'm in love with you Hyungwon, I understand." Namjoon tried again as tears dripped onto his white shirt. The words that left his mouth hit Hyungwon like a ton of bricks and he ceased all movements sliding back into bed with Namjoon.

"Namjoon, I'm in love with you." They wrapped around each other deep promises being made as they intertwined with each other for one last time. The night took them into sweet ecstacy and a knowing end.

Hyungwon was jittery as he held the curved carving knife up towards Namjoon's throat. Hot tears falling down his face as his hand shook. Namjoon was staring at him with so much love, it just didn't feel right. Beforehand he had dropped the knife several times before he even made it back to the bedroom, their bedroom. It was a strange feeling having to do this to someone you loved but it was even harder watching them rot from the inside out. Hyungwon swallowed harshly and raised the knife up only to bring it down slowly. It clipped Namjoon's skin just above his chest causing a small wound. Namjoon shuddered and reached up to hold onto Hyungwon's thigh. Eyes locking with each other Namjoon tilted his head almost as a plea.

"I can't!" Hyungwon growled out thrashing away from the hand on his thigh. "I can't I can't I can't." he chanted like a mantra, like the inevitable couldn't be delayed with just two simple words.

"Sweety." Namjoon croaked out hand finding purchase on his thigh again.

"You're so tired," Namjoon began and Hyungwon's vision landed back on him, "you're so tired and I'm so tired. It'll be easier for the both of us. Please." Hyungwon's lip involuntarily twitched as he gasped out for air. The little life in him damn near left him as he watched Namjoon watch him with a knowing sweet smile. Pupils dilating again he reached forward and grabbed the knife tucking it into his pocket.

"Not here." Hyungwon simply said and Namjoon nodded.

The way to the living room was hell. Hyungwon only holding Namjoon up by sheer force of will. Both of them plopped down on the love seat, Namjoon wrapped in Hyungwon's hold as they stared at the paintings and pictures one last time. The sun was barely penetrating through the windows as they surveyed the paintings one last time.

"Which one is your favorite?" Namjoon wondered out loud and Hyungwon sucked in a deep breath as he studied each painting and picture layered in front of them. It took a while before he grunted and pointed to one, his finger shaking as Namjoon's eyes followed. A dimpled smile staining his face as he stared at it.

The room filled with silence as they both stared at the picture. It wasn't as beautiful as the other ones but Namjoon understood. He understood why the mirror was Hyungwon's favorite and tears rolled down his cheeks as he leaned back into the other relaxing fully. Namjoon pressed his head back into Hyungwon's shoulder and nestled into his neck. Hyungwon stared down at Namjoon's face and leaned down to kiss him. Namjoon opened his eyes and smiled a big genuine loving eye smile and Hyungwon couldn't help but give one back. A giggle erupted from Namjoon that turned into a hearty laugh and Hyungwon only fell into the trap. A laugh erupting from his core before they both started to cough. After it settled down they both stared at each other giving each other a deep kiss. Namjoon leaned his head back onto his shoulder and looked at the mirror smiling at the other through it. Hyungwon looked over at the mirror gazing at Namjoon longingly as he massaged his stomach holding him closer.

"Will we meet in another life?" Namjoon asked as he stared at Hyungwon through the mirror, a sad smile etching onto his face.

"Trust me, we definitely will. I'll always find my way to you. No matter where we are." Hyungwon replied. Namjoon looked back up away from the him in the mirror and stared at the underside of his face.

"I love you." Namjoon whispered to him. "I love you. I love you." Namjoon started to repeat it to him and Hyungwon started to cry as he watched through the mirror what his hand was doing. Namjoon raised his hand bringing his face towards his wiping the tears away one last time.

"I love you." Namjoon smiled again and Hyungwon busted out in tears as he swiped the knife along Namjoon's neck. Namjoon's hand fell from his face as he convulsed and blood spurted on the paintings, pictures and mirror in front of them.

"I love you." Hyungwon whispered right before Namjoon's eyes slowly glazed over. A scream erupted from his core as he stared into Namjoon's eyes that were still on him.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." He chanted as he raised the knife again. His hand shook as he kept eye contact.

"I love you." In one foul swipe blood splattered against Namjoon's face and body,some even hitting the mirror as Hyungwon held on for dear life to Namjoon as his own body slowly started to fade away. He smiled at the other as Namjoon was smiling at him. Head tilting so their foreheads could hit. Last breath seeping away from his lips as the color of rusted metal invaded the room.

The mirror held a perfect story.

Notes:

I'm closing down requests until after the next update there's five more. But keep all of them in mind I will open back up once those five are posted I apologize for the let down

Chapter 58: Use Me pt.1 (JiyongXNamjoonXSeunghyun)

Summary:

It was his first time on the field and he owned himself. Namjoon was way in over his head.

Notes:

JiyongXNamjoonXSeunghyun

Genre: Smut
Warning(s):Escort, Drug use (weed)
Kink(s): Knife Play
Universe: Escort Au
Relationship: A fun time

For Julia001, hey boo, I missed seeing your name! Part one to a two parter. (*>.<*) ( 0^◇^0)/

Update 2 of 2.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Once the blindfolds were lifted Namjoon took in the room after his eyes adjusted. It was oval and compact but big enough to encase two big luxurious couches and a love seat. In the corner a desk was tucked away along with a lamp sitting on top. The rattling of paper was being made and Namjoon's attention went to the two other people in the vicinity with him. The two had ordered that he blinded himself before he got to their house. From this room alone he could tell why. He adjusted himself on the couch as a lighter was struck and a flame erupted from it. The one who had it placed it to the rolled up piece of paper pulling so the flames could light it.

The hazy clouds of smoke looped into the air slowly as he watched the other's lips part and form a small gap to blow into the air. A tinge of what smelled like burning grass danced into his nostrils as he straightened his posture. Right away Namjoon knew what it had to be and he mentally prepared himself. He hadn't done drugs but he couldn't tell his client, well clients, that he was a newcomer. They had made it perfectly clear that he would take part in the activities when they 'bought' him. Plus the price at which they bought him could blind many. There were a lot of zeros behind that 5.

Long thick fingers and a bright yellowish red ember were presented and he glanced down with slight hesitance. Slowly he raised his hand and took the, what was it called? He wrapped his slender fingers around the thick paper and drew the part not on fire to his plush lips. The fire slowly burning the substance as he peered up behind his red bangs at the other two in the room.

They quietly watched him as he squirmed and proceeded to inhale the grassy like substance. It tickled the back of his throat in a soothing way as it reached into his lungs. On the inside he kind of smiled at himself. It was when he exhaled that something pinched at his chest and clenched his throat. That feeling catching him off guard and he squirmed a little bit. Again he took another hit hurriedly passing it.

As he exhaled some smoke caught in the back of his throat. He felt everything in his lungs lurch and he spluttered into his fist. Smoke fleeing his body as well as some saliva. He blushed slightly as his body tingled and again another cough erupted from his chest. He took a deep breath and watched as the wrapped substance made its way back to the one who had it first. Eyes leaving it he looked into a pair of dark orbs hazily. He blushed at the thought of being watched and looked down at the ground. A small push to his thigh as the other presented the burning paper to him again.

This time he took it in confidence and pulled it again. The smoke filtering through his lungs caused him to cough again. This time however it subsided and he took another hit trying to pass it along. A blush blossoming down his face and neck he hid behind his fringe for a moment. His mind buzzed now and his hand slowed in front of him. It was weird yet amazing how his body slowly sunk into the soft cushion behind him. Eyes flickering up and over to who he was passing it too. The other stared and waved his long manicured fingers at him.

"Again." A deep voice rumbled and he obliged to the order.

Again he placed the joint, that's what it was called, to his lips pulling again after his coughing fit gave way. Another pull and the heavy smoke twisted into his lungs yet again and he exhaled slowly watching the smoke flow out into shapeless strips along the air. Body fully relaxing now he tried to pass it again fingers feeling light.

"Again." The voice urged and again he obliged. Head feeling like it was about to detach from his shoulders he hiccuped posture flattering even more feeling one with the couch.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon looked over at the one with well manicured hands. He opened his mouth to say something but failed. His mouth was numb but he felt amazing.

The other gripped the joint in his hands taking it away from him. Eyes low as he pressed the substance against his lips inhaling deeply and passing the joint back to the deep voiced individual. They caught each other's eyes talking in code and Namjoon fidgeted with his fingers mind slowly fleeting from reality. It hit him that he felt too good and wondered why he didn't partake in this type of drug use. It calmed him slightly and the thoughts that swarmed around at how bad of an idea this was shut up quickly. He took a look at both of the men in the room and pressed his lips together.

The one with well manicured fingers was pale and harbored short black hair. It splayed in front of his face with a straight across bang and a mole sat under his eye. Brown orbs that did nothing but survey Namjoon as he sat on the couch. It got him hot and he bit his numb lips trying to feel anything else other than arousal at this moment. Mind snapping back he took in the lithe body that was wrapped in nothing but a well fit T-shirt and baggy plaid pajama pants. He was laid back onto the other and Namjoon shivered as his eyes connected to the other's.

This one right here screamed threatening and it made Namjoon anxious but in a good way. Danger spoke the most to Namjoon and he was one of the main reasons Namjoon said yes to the message they sprung on him. Black irises attatched to his own brown ones as he stared in complete awe. His mind not caring that it might implicate more than what he was here for as he took in his features. White hair matching the thick smoke that swirled in front of his face.

The other had sharp features and it made Namjoon's heart beat rapidly in his chest. Small pink lips matched to a well pointed nose and those haunting eyes. Cheek bones prominent but soft enough to convey some type of innocence. The eyes again garnering his undivided attention, Namjoon couldn't look away. If didn't make any sense that they wanted him. Namjoon didn't see how he, of all people, got the likes of these two to be his first, job. They looked surreal, inhuman even, it excited yet frightened Namjoon.

Namjoon adjusted himself on the couch again and cleared his throat. Again he tried to answer them as they both just watched him.

"I feel," Namjoon took a breath and searched for words,"I feel light. Loose." He admitted. They both smiled at him and the black haired man got up easily and sat down next to him.

"I assume this is your first time." He whispered into his ear and Namjoon gulped and nodded. He needed some form of liquid.

"Is it obvious?" He asked and the other just chuckled in his ear. With a quick swipe of the tongue the other licked his lobe. Namjoon shivered and clasped his hands together.

"Very." The other proceeded to bite his ear and hummed sending a shiver down Namjoon's side.

"Jiyong...behave." The other growled out and the one called Jiyong jostled back head snapping towards the other. A glare was sent from him and he huffed as Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek. So he was the one in control, Namjoon should have known.

"I want to play with him,now. Can't we just test him out beforehand? He's so flustered from just smoking a little pot. I want to see what else gets him...loose." Jiyong purred against Namjoon. It made Namjoon shift, the heat from his proximity clouding Namjoon's judgement for a moment. He smelt wonderful.

"Jiyong, you dare disobey me in front of company." It was a warning and Namjoon knew it as the other backed off quickly. Namjoon watched as Jiyong swung his body around and off the couch walking back to the other sinking down beside him. A pout on his features as he stared at Namjoon hungrily. It made Namjoon prickle with excitement, the other wanted him. As long as the client wanted you he had nothing to worry about. Right?

"We will touch him when he accepts what we want him to do. You know this." The other only tutted and pulled the joint from the other's fingers mumbling against it as he took a puff. The other looked at him in his slouched position and Jiyong waved his look off.

"I got it. No need to be so serious Seunghyun. It's all about consent I know." Jiyong mumbled and the one named Seunghyun shook his head looking back at Namjoon. Namjoon tried to straighten his posture as the other inspected him. A big failure he'd say as his body attached back to the soft cushion. Namjoon felt that this was the part where they talked about their arrangement and he was blowing it big time. He had to impress Seunghyun of his worth. Namjoon needed this money.

"No need to sit straight. You're too high for that just listen to the our offer and we'll see where this goes." Seunghyun relayed as he sat up puffing on the joint a few more times before putting it out. Namjoon took a deep breath as the smoke clouded out the room. The residual effects of the smoked weed relaxing him a little further.

"Okay. Go ahead." Namjoon said.

"Jiyong and I, we both took a gander at your board and frankly we liked what we saw," Seunghyun began, "you are your own entrepreneur and you seem to know what you want." Seunghyun went silent for a moment and Namjoon nodded for the other to continue.

"We offered that much because we want you to be our trophy. A pretty young something that have our 'guests' that we encounter mighty jealous of our new find. We want everything fine on the market, you are a fine specimen." Jiyong piped in.

"Means of living?" Namjoon questioned thrown off a little. A trophy?

"Well of course you'll be living here and we are willing to spoil you beyond all means. The money will still be yours and you can do whatever you want with it." Jiyong sat up and tilted his head.

"What else do I have to do as a trophy?" Namjoon blushed under the intense gaze Jiyong was giving.

"Sex is a main part but we have to know that you're willing to keep quiet on how we met. Also to remove your 'site' so no one else can happen upon you." Seunghyun answered as he watched Namjoon pat nervously on his thighs.

"Are you looking for love?" Namjoon asked timidly only to hear a scoff.

"On the contrary we just need a little extra fun in our lives." Jiyong caught Namjoon's attention now.

"Then why an escort? Why not an adult actor?" Namjoon asked.

"An adult actor will do just that act. We want true intentions." Jiyong purposed.

"Wouldn't it be easier though?" Namjoon wondered aloud.

"It would." Jiyong smacked his lips.

"But?" Namjoon leveled. A sigh was heard.

"We have an image that people try to taint. An actor would be noticed right off the bat, not someone like you." Jiyong purred and leaned back.

"Why me?" Namjoon looked at Seunghyun.

"As of now you're unknown." Seunghyun relented.

"If I want to leave?" Namjoon asked his mind taking in all of the information.

"You go." Namjoon peered at Seunghyun shivering as they made eye contact. "But you have to go far away from here."

"If I don't go far away from here?" Namjoon was starting to feel uneasy now.

"Every person that naturally hates us will naturally hate you too." Jiyong nonchalantly said as he flicked at his nails.

"Wh-"

"That means as our trophy we will present you at 'parties' and 'social' events. If you are to leave without letting us know, any corner you step on... However, if you do choose to stay with us, you'll be protected just how we are." Seunghyun sat back and proceeded to light the joint again.

"You can have everything you could ever need and want, Namjoon. You'll just have to become ours until we tirer of you. If you don't you're free to find other clients and we'll act like we never met. However, if you accept and choose to leave in the middle without much thought, be prepared to perish and not by our hands." Jiyong put it into simple terms for Namjoon's too high brain.

"What happens when you tirer of me?" Namjoon really hoped they wouldn't.

"Our sloppy seconds could buy out gold mines.You'll have constant 'clients' all sent to you by us. You'll travel the world and be kept behind close doors. Always getting money and always on the move. We all win." Jiyong took the joint from Seunghyun and inhaled deeply only to shakilly exhale. "It's your choice."

"Who are you two?" Namjoon decided to ask the room chilling for a split second.

"Just two people looking out for plenty of more people. Which leads to other people not liking the things we do. You need not know anymore. All you need to know is that you will be safe if you choose to stay. Even right now if you choose to go you'll be safe. Though anything after a yes to us means nothing. We own you then." Jiyong smiled brightly a little too bright.

"What if I do decide to leave but not want to be an escort anymore?" Namjoon had to hear all options before he finally decided.

"You'll have the money no? Go wherever you want just don't say you know us within Korean boarders." Seunghyun stretched and stood up going towards the wooden desk in the corner.

Namjoon stared as big hands picked up an unmarked laptop. This was serious business it seemed as Seunghyun walked back onto the plush red carpet the gold couches laid upon. The white haired man sat beside Namjoon easily and typed in a password unlocking the computer. Again no sign was displayed to show what type of computer it was. If the conversation they all just had didn't let Namjoon know that these men were up to no good, this did. Namjoon gulped as his pulsed quickened as a bank account log was opened and all of his information was seated right in front of him.

"If you say yes five million will be transferred into your account. Every single cent is accounted for and nothing is illegal with these bills. If you are to leave with permission or if you are exempt the money will stay yours. If you leave without much as a peep to us bounties will be placed on your head and all money stripped from your account. If you are to fully decline our offer nothing will be transferred and we sincerely ask for you to forget us entirely." Seunghyun typed in the amount of money that would be given and Namjoon's whole world stopped.

"Yes." This might hit Namjoon in the head later but right now all he saw was his problems vanishing right in front of his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon looked over the screen at Jiyong and back at Seunghyun.

Namjoon wasn't sure about what they did but being pampered and clear of all debts he had stacked up seemed better than fucking 12 other people to pay off one. He'd only have to please two extremely handsome people and hope they wouldn't get rid of him.That didn't seem so bad or too hard.

"Yes, I'm sure." Namjoon would have to turn tricks every time they wanted him for sex. He could do this.

"Good." Seungyun said as he pressed enter.

Namjoon watched as all the money went into his account awaiting his pin. Seunghyun let him use the computer to complete the transaction and then it was all up to the bank to accept it. That would take four d-. Namjoon stared in awe as the money was immediately in his account.

"Oh there's another thing too." Namjoon stared at Jiyong.

"Knife play is a must." A crooked grimy smile surfaced on his face and Namjoon wondered if five million was really enough.

Notes:

Again requests are closed until the next five are posted.

Chapter 59: A Manual Pt. 1 (TaehyungXNamjoon)

Summary:

TaehyungXNamjoon
It was perplexing how everything that happened because of a damn drink.

Notes:

Genre: You tell me (no really please)
Warning(s): Distribution of Contraband, Drinking, Edibles, Non-major death, Graphic depictions of homicide
Kink(s): None
Universe: Mafia Au
Relationship: unknown ~`O`~

For wsetfyhujknhbgfdxs
Honey this naaammme (*¯︶¯*). Here you go lovely. I didn't expect it to be a multi part but I mean... Here we are with part 1, lol.

Unbeta'd until chapter 65, so all mistakes are mine. I figured a hundred drabbles to fix up would beat me up. Lol

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

A starry night was just a fucking myth in this town. The dark sky only brought humid hot air and budding weeds in between the cracked sidewalk. The place was by no means a bustling alive place, not outside that is. It was more for prowlers, maybe even a murderer or two and Namjoon didn't understand why someone like his self had to entertain the idea of working in said area. No, by no long shot was he rich but he knew he could do better. If it hadn't been for those damn debt collectors finding him at his parents' house after they died and demanding money right at that moment he wouldn't be here. Hell he wouldn't even be in Seoul if it was up to him. Namjoon felt like he deserve more than what he actually had. This situation just wasn't him at all.

No, he wasn't conceited, even though there are some damn good reasons to be, he just knew his worth. Namjoon knew once he stepped under the florescent lights the first time, that this job wasn't for him. The way too many people came in and trampled all over his feet during his walk through on his first ever shift,it pulled at his psyche. The drunkards that most likely didn't have a designated driver fumbling around with their keys. Namjoon just didn't find it appealing for his taste and to say the customers were sometimes assholes, geez where would Namjoon start? Even then this was the only job that hired him. So it would have to do since it was some sort of income. It also paid weekly so that saved his ass on more than one occasion, the tips saving him from starvation multiple times.

Bass from the music inside made the ground vibrate outside lightly. That might also be because of all the people he knew were packed inside. Namjoon showed his badge to the bouncer and the other nodded at him opening the door. Namjoon took one last gander and saw a line of people waiting to get in. The night was going to be a long one he figured out. With a shove to a person blocking him only two feet in Namjoon pushed forward getting his card out. The multi colored thick crystal door opened up to him as he swiped his identity card. The loud laughter, music and shouting that was muffled by the huge door had him sighing in defeat as it blossomed into full effect.

Namjoon rolled his eyes as the lights switched from rainbow lights to flashing strobe. He always left with a major headache but that was because he took a couple shots back himself, just to cope. Something rolled over his foot and he bucked his eyes as the pain shot up his leg. Reflexes to push whoever did it halting as he remember he worked here. Again, Namjoon talked to himself as he started moving forward. It was this or have hound dog like collectors following him everywhere. Namjoon didn't want to be followed everywhere just because he didn't have their money, so he made himself walk forward even more. A frown smacked him across the face as soon as he stepped in. It was unbelievably smoked out and the smell of alcohol and fresh food being cooked only deterred him. Namjoon just wanted to go at this moment but he pushed forward. He surely hated his job but today felt especially hectic with all the bodies tightly packed around the place.

A fit of boisterous laughter made him involuntary jump. His heart racing as he stepped around people partying with their friends and throwing back drinks. Namjoon glanced over towards the bar seeing Himchan flipping cups and smiling at everyone that flirted with him for a cheaper drink. A smile fell onto Namjoon's face as he pushed pass the employees only door. The shorter was the only one that grounded Namjoon at this place and he was happy he got there early to try and ease his mind before he had to tend the bar with Chanyeol. Chanyeol was a hell of a person Namjoon would say. The other knew his way around a drink but he also knew how to get on someone's ever living nerves.

Namjoon snapped out of it and made his way around the back. As the door clicked shut the sounds of everything ceased and Namjoon sighed. He was happy this part was sound proof, it gave him some quiet time. The back also harboured small rooms for the employees and Namjoon always took the one closest to the bar door. It made it easier to grab his things and go out the door down the hall to the right. There was another door back there but Namjoon never bothered to look at or in it. He took it as the security room since the bathroom was on the other side of the bar. Slender fingers wrapped around the door and pushed it open, Namjoon sat all his items down and wrapped the provided apron around his waist. He turned towards the mirror looking at himself deeming himself presentable. A nod of the head he walked out and opened the other door.

The music pulsing through his body as he moved forward tapping the older on his shoulder. The black haired man turned around and smiled once who he saw who it was. Namjoon nodded to him as they both set into work customers shouting orders for another shot. Namjoon put on his work smile and moved around the medium sized bar area with ease. At first it was hard not to knock over discarded glasses breaking them but once the cups starting coming out of his pay check he made it his duty to try and work with the space he had. Himchan twirled around him as a slow song surfaced and he genuinely laughed at the other. Hands grappling for the big bottle of Patron as a woman in tight leather pants and a crop top ordered five shots of it.

Namjoon set into work moving his body along with Himchan's as he laid out five shot glasses. Namjoon suavely poured the shot easily sliding all of them to her. A smirk landed on her face as she slid three twenties across the counter. Namjoon took the money going to get her change and returning it to her. She winked at Namjoon and he watched in awe as she threw each one back easily. She blew an air kiss to him and made her way into the crowd. Namjoon could only chuckle as he made his way to service another customer.

"Hey!" Namjoon turned around to Himchan and tilted his head to acknowledge the older as he poured another drink.

"The roller rink and club is bustling today isn't it." Himchan said as he slipped his number to an overly drunk woman. Namjoon looked at her as she licked her lips at the piece of paper. A hiccup leaving her lips as she slinked away with a sway of her hips and Namjoon could only nod. A genuine smile now plastered on his face at how easy it was for Himchan to just go with it. Namjoon knew they both didn't like this job but at least the older had fun with. Quick lays without attachment was what Himchan had told him when they first started talking.

"Yeah! There's an even longer line waiting to get in. I suppose I won't be getting out of here until early morning. Probably around 5!" Namjoon shouted as he grabbed three beers from the ice bucket in the freezer.

"Well you won't be alone! Chanyeol's coming sooner or later, I saw him in the back not to long ago!" Himchan shouted back.

"Oh, that's just great isn't it?!" Namjoon whined loudly and Himchan chuckled as he laid a hand on his shoulder pressing up against his side.

"He isn't that bad, Joonie. Here just lighten up. I know you don't like here but this is just temporary." Himchan handed him a flask and Namjoon raised his eyebrow.

"What's in here?" Namjoon asked as he wiped down part of the marble counter other hand taking the flask.

"I call it 'Delectable Bliss'." Himchan smirked as Namjoon opened it and took some back. Well it was more than some, more like four big gulps. Himchan laughed and patted his back.

"Slow down there I only made one for now." Namjoon's face flushed as he twisted the cap back onto the flask. Namjoon's eyes didn't focus for a second and now he could see why Himchan told him to slow down. The liquor flowed through his system and his face heated up as he grabbed more beers sliding them to customers and gathering up their money.

"Uh hmm," Namjoon cleared his throat,"I can see why you only made one." They both laughed as the side door was pushed open and Chanyeol stumbled in. Himchan and Namjoon turning to look at the newcomer only to shake their heads. Chanyeol's shirt halfway off his shoulder and apron askew. His hair was twisted up and his cheeks were flushed greatly.

"I guess I'm relieved and you aren't. I know I made you stop drinking but another sip wouldn't hurt you. Not with a fucked out Chanyeol here by your side." Himchan was saying as he was turning his head back to Namjoon. A delightful smile over took his features as he could only laugh at Namjoon already taking back a shot before he sat it down behind the bar.

"Good luck! Call me once you wake up tomorrow, we can go out for a quick meal, on me." Himchan offered and Namjoon quickly nodded his head.

"Yes, I'd like that. Thank you." Namjoon grinned as Himchan leaned forward to peck his cheek making his way from the bar rubbing Chanyeol's shoulders as he exited. Namjoon watched as Chanyeol made his way forward and he inwardly groaned.

"Namjooooon!" Chanyeol slurred grabbing a pint of Henny twisting the cap off and pouring a shot giving it to a red haired man.

"Hyung not right now!" Namjoon sighed and watched as people flocked around the rink while some ran to the dance floor. Liquor finally submerging into their systems willing them to dance. He had four more people to tend too and he could go for a break. Maybe throw back a couple of shots to mix with the warm feeling Himchan's 'Delectable Bliss' gave him.

"Awe come on! I know you want a couple shots. You always want a couple of shots when I'm with you." Namjoon didn't know if that was a taunt or hurt coming from the other but he ignored it. He didn't want to be an asshole after it seemed Chanyeol just had big fun. Namjoon was a grouch but not a fun killing grouch. The other bumped softly against his back and Namjoon raised his hand.

"Okay," Namjoon sighed and turned toward Chanyeol after filling his last shot, "what's up?"

"Here!" Chanyeol handed him a small shot glass and he took it. Namjoon watched as Chanyeol's big hand appeared along with an expensive bottle of vodka. The percentage if alcohol in this was close to that of Moonshine. Namjoon's throat spasmed at the thought of taking it back. It excited him a little.

"Hyung!" Namjoon gaped at the older and the other waved him off.

"I just worked my magic for it so here! Let's drink some together. We're going to be here for a while." Chanyeol gave a gummy smile and Namjoon could of sworn that Himchan gave him that first drink on purpose. A nod was given and Namjoon knew he fucked up when Chanyeol did a sort of squeal. He poured both of them a shot and they clinked glasses together. Both throwing back the shot afterwards, Chanyeol only poured another one. Namjoon only barely got over the burn when he had to take another one back. Oh, he was certainly going to have a headache tomorrow.

"Okay okay! No more!" Namjoon drawled as Chanyeol poured himself one more shot. A pout spread against his face as he held the bottle toward Namjoon's glass.

"Come on one more!"

"No no I can't!" Namjoon waved his hand eyes watering slightly.

"Please!" Chanyeol pouted and Namjoon rolled his eyes gently.

"Okay! But just one more!" Chanyeol jumped for joy as he poured one last shot. Again they clinked glasses together and took the shots back.

"Fuck!" Chanyeol shouted out happily and tapped the bottle. "Some good liquor here. I tell you some mighty fine fucking liquor." A giggle erupted from him and it made Namjoon snort. Okay, Chanyeol wasn't that bad.

"Yeah yeah it surely is. Now let's get back to work." Namjoon purposed and the other nodded taking his post on the far left of the bar.

Bodies after bodies flooded around the bar all begging to be taken away by the liquid gold they poured. Cocktails, mixes, beers, smoothies, floats, shots, etc. floated away from their hands, money to replace what left. Namjoon felt his body loosen from all the drinks he took back and found himself working faster with better coordination. Namjoon poured and poured shot after shot even found himself enjoying himself a little. Chanyeol bumped into him a couple of times but he expected that. The overwhelming feeling of needing to use the bathroom soon overtook him and he excused himself after the bar cleared up slightly.

Once he made it to the bathroom he used it and washed his hands. Head raising to look in the mirror he saw his reflection and then his eyes landed on his hair. It was a little unruly but he just shrugged he kind of liked it like this. A deep breath and he made his way back out to serve more drinks to the awaiting party goers. A new face presenting itself as he made his way back to his station. Namjoon took in the person features a little stunned to see someone like this, here. The white lights flickering around the person made it hard for him to see everything clearly along with his tipsy state. However, he knew that the other was beyond beautiful and a thump in his chest had him shiver at the thought of talking to the other. Namjoon tried to play it cool as he slid in front of the other waiting to be seen.

Long lashes fluttered open and big glass like brown eyes looked at him. Eyes searching as Namjoon gawked (with his mouth closed thankfully) at the orange haired other. Hard hitting bass stunned the senses for a moment as an American trap song came on and the crowd went hype. The individual looked back as the crowd went into a frenzy as bodies glided along other bodies. Namjoon could tell the other liked the song as his pink lips parted and started singing the words. Namjoon listened to the song and chucked it up to them talking about selling dope and murdering people along with how rich they were. The newcomer finally turned his head towards Namjoon and smirked at him. Namjoon swallowed gently and leaned forward waiting for the other to speak and when he didn't Namjoon decided to say something.

"What can I get you?" Namjoon asked and the other leaned forward eyes just staring at Namjoon. It made Namjoon squirm a little and his eyes fluttered down and back up. The orange haired man raised his finger a single digit pressing against his bottom lip as his eyes darted to the selection behind Namjoon. Namjoon had to press his lips together as the other leaned back and licked his lips preparing to talk.

"Give me your best mix."

The mans voice was soft but Namjoon could hear the bass in it and he felt something tug at his stomach muscles. A quick nod was given and Namjoon set into making his favorite mixed drink on the menu. It was hard hitting yet fruity drink with a couple of candies littered in it all chilled to perfection. Namjoon plopped his favorite strawberry lollipop in it and handed the drink over to the other. The orange haired man only raised his eyebrows as he surveyed the drink. A smile pulling at his lips as he pulled the lollipop out sticking it in his mouth. Namjoon stared at him as he pulled it free from his mouth and took a gulp of the cold drink. A blissful facial expression taking over the man made Namjoon feel great. He didn't know why he wanted the other to like his drink, he just did.

"And what's the name?" The other asked and it startled Namjoon out of his thoughts. It took a moment for Namjoon to register what the other asked and he leaned forward.

"It's called 'A Secret'." Namjoon unconsciously bit his lip as the other took another sip. A big boxy smile now taking over his face as he plopped the lollipop back in his mouth pushing it over to his cheek.

"Well 'A Secret', what's the name of the drink?" Namjoon flushed as he realized what the other had asked him. The man wanted to know 'his' name. A blushed formed on his cheeks and down his neck as he opened and closed his mouth looking like a fish. Before he could even get a word out his body was engulfed and pulled into another body.

"His name is Namjoon." He heard Chanyeol announce and he turned his head reluctantly to look up at him.

"Namjoon." The orange haired me reiterated and nodded as he slid off the stool. "It was a wonderful pleasure meeting you Namjoon." The other man smiled and slipped him a couple of bills scooping up his drink and winking at him. "Keep the change." With that he slipped away into the crowd as the lights switched to a more warmer color. Chanyeol whistled and Namjoon twisted around hitting him on the shoulder.

"Ow! What did I do? You were stuck, so I decided to help you." Chanyeol pouted as he reached over pulling the money laid on the counter into his hands. Namjoon looked down at the bills in Chanyeol's hand and gasped snatching it from him.

"Three hundreds and to keep the change? The drink only cost $34 dollars and some change." Chanyeol gawked at the money as well as Namjoon. Namjoon quickly looked into the crowd looking everywhere for the man but he saw nothing looking back down at the money he flipped them over. The bills were real along with something else catching his eyes.

"Namjoon, you should have gotten his number." Chanyeol dreamily said.

"I think I just did." Namjoon pulled a little card from between the two bills eyeing the number scribbled across it. The only thing resembling some type of insight of who the person was, was plastered as the letter 'V'. Chanyeol took it and oohed at him.

"V? Hmm, well Namjoon it looks like you gotta call em now." Chanyeol smirked as he tucked the card in Namjoon's apron. Namjoon only grunted and rubbed his forehead it was getting s little hot in here.

"Yeah, it looks like I'll have too." Namjoon mumbled and Chanyeol slapped his back gently while laughing.

"Good!"

The late night came to an end as the club finally closed down and Namjoon never saw the orange haired beautiful man again. He sighed as he went into his room removing his apron, card slipping onto the floor. Namjoon stared at it for a moment before he reached down picking it up. Again a big 'V' was scrawled on it along with a number. Namjoon bit his lip as he pocketed it in his jeans. A light red jacket wrapped around his body to keep him warm on his walk to the bus stop. His hand patted the number in his pocket and he inhaled deeply. He'd give the man a call later on in the evening but right now he needed sleep. With his bag and things in his possession he headed down the hall making a right to the exit.

The door open silently into an empty street and Namjoon stepped out inhaling the fresh air as he checked his surroundings. The street never really had anyone on it at this time. If there was it was only a few stragglers from the club trying to find their way back to their cars, probably high out their minds. That's when it hit Namjoon that he left the flask back in the bar and groaned as he twisted back around catching the door before it could seal. He slipped back into the building going back into the bar finding his flask in a big puddle of water and a few chunks of ice. He smiled to himself and took the flask a bang startling him.

Namjoon looked up to where the noise came from and saw a plethora of men seated in the booth across the way. He noticed they were behind the VIP glass as another bang was heard. That one louder than the last and Namjoon squatted down as the door opened. A man with blonde hair throwing something out of the room. The short man went back in and Namjoon rose up just a little. Eyes landing on a body with what looked like blood leaking from between his eyes. Namjoon scrunched his face up wondering if this was some kind of joke before another loud bang was heard and red splattered on the clear glass. Eyes growing to the size of dinner plates Namjoon fell back on his butt the flask sliding across the floor smashing into a stack of shot glasses. When one crashed down on to the floor the rest just decided to join it. The crash was loud and Namjoon internally cursed himself as his stomach churned. Someone or some people were just fucking killed, Namjoon slowly started to hyperventilate, he didn't know what to do. He heard the door slam open and Namjoon quickly grabbed for the flask, his heart beating a mile a minute as slow footsteps started making their way over.

Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut and decided if he didn't get out now he was going to be next. Gathering all of his courage Namjoon sprung up only catching the barrel of a gun pointed in his direction as he bolted out from the bar area. Another bang was heard but Namjoon was already running down the hallway busting out into the too empty streets. Heart beating dangerously fast in his chest he ran backwards instead of going back to the front of the building. Feet pounding the ground as he propelled his body forward. He willed his mind to try to use that alcohol in him to be used for energy. Tears running down his face as the street only seemed to grow longer and longer, like it was never ending. He knew this area wasn't for him, he fucking knew it. Footsteps sounding off behind him made him speed up.

Chest on fire he talked himself into going as fast as he could. However, no matter how hard he pounded his feet to the asphalt it felt like it wasn't enough. Not with how he still heard the other footsteps behind him as he made a sharp left. A loud bang rang near his head and he screamed almost tripping up. Namjoon felt mucus travel down into his open mouth as more tears poured out of his eyes, he didn't want to die like this. Namjoon continued to run as fast he could crossing the street running down an alleyway popping back out onto an unfamiliar street. He slowed down and hid in a dark corner and shook like a leaf as the footsteps came up not to longer. He placed his hand around his mouth breathing shallowly through his nose as the footsteps bypassed him entirely.

Namjoon saw the movies and didn't even dare to move. Not even after a full thirty minutes of hiding out. The sky was still blanketed in black and Namjoon knew he missed his bus, he had no where to go. Namjoon sniffled and sank onto the concrete curling into himself as the flashes of blood splattering played back behind his eyelids. The image of a gun pointed directly at him resurfacing and he gripped at his hair. How could he ever go back to that place? He couldn't, he wouldn't. Body shaking hard as he finally stood up an hour later he made way into the street. It was silent and Namjoon took small steps mind still shaken. A hand gripped his wrist out of nowhere and he shouted only to have a warm piece of metal pressed against his head. Namjoon quieted down immediately.

"Sssh sssh there there now little Bambi." A voice whispered in his ear, this was a new voice. Namjoon was like a leaf in a tropical storm, he felt like he was going to get blown away anytime. "Come come the boss wants you for some reason. Such a lucky one you are." Namjoon could only stare ahead as the other spoke.

"Move." The other pushed the gun to the back of his head and Namjoon stumbled forward.

"Ah ah not so fast now." Namjoon felt the smirk from the other and shivered in fear. They both slowly walked towards a silver limo in the distance and Namjoon coward in fear as the door opened. A mop of orange hair coming into view as the man from the club leaned against the door.

"Hi Namjoon. It's nice to see you again." The other grinned and pulled out a strawberry flavored lollipop unwrapping it.

"I guess you wanted to see me sooner rather than just calling, yeah?" The other placed the treat into his mouth a big dopey smile plastering his face.

Namjoon swallowed hard as he realized what he was, what this was.

 

He was so fucked.

Notes:

Again requests are closed! Four more to go!

Chapter 60: Less Talking (Jihyo(JiSoo)XNamjoon

Summary:

It's been a while since they had last seen each other and Namjoon had something to say. Wait, what was it again?

Notes:

Genre: Fluff
Warning(s): Genderbend Jihyo (JiSoo), Height change (made her/him 5'9), Mild sexual tension
Kink(s): None
Universe: Mafia Au
Relationship: Lovers

For Julia001, here's your second request!

Unbeta'd for now
Update 1 of ?

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The cold metal bounced and clacked on the concrete ground underneath him. A yelp was given as a body dove out of the way just in case the gun misfired. Brown eyes looked through a pink fringe surveying the hot piece of metal that laid on the floor. Smoke swirled through the air from the barrel and gun powered splayed like unseen spider webs across his face. Namjoon groaned in defeat as he pulled himself up off the ground. An obnoxiously loud laugh he had come to love dearly was heard in the background when he gathered himself. Namjoon's cheeks immediately went red hot as he scrambled to the ground and picked it up the gun. He whipped his head around to see his one and only, JiSoo. Cheeks and ears flaring up a dangerous red, he walked back to the rack of guns as the laughter still filled the room. It was becoming annoying now. He rolled his eyes and sniffled still red as a beet.

"Not that funny." Namjoon rounded out as he turned towards the smaller approaching figure.

"Well I actually find it very hilarious how you can't hold a gun. It's like you're asking to die." JiSoo slid up next to Namjoon wrapping a hand around his waist.

"That's funny to you? My death?" Namjoon gaped at the smaller.

"Knowing that you accidentally killed yourself, yes, yes that is hilarious," JiSoo countered, yet continued, "if it was anyone else though." he let the sentence fade off into a deep silence. Namjoon sighed a small chuckle escaping and pushed the shorter away from him.

"And that wouldn't be funny?" He retorted trying to place the safety back on the gun.

"No." JiSoo seriously looked at him and then chuckled pulling the gun from his hand.

"You really have no clue what you're doing."

"I do." Namjoon snapped back. JiSoo held the gun up to Namjoon's eyesight and raised an eyebrow.

"I doubt it." Namjoon blushed and waved his hand at the shorter.

"You really will kill yourself jamming your gun like this though, Nammie. Look here, you wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger again." JiSoo pulled him closer to show him what he meant.

The chamber wedged in place when Namjoon dropped it, it seems. JiSoo tap it on the ground and pulled the chamber back so a used shell fell from it. JiSoo gave Namjoon a smirk and all he could do was sneer at the other. "Not funny."

"I'm joking love but you actually do need to learn how to use this. You didn't even clear the chamber. There's two more shots in here."

With that JiSoo took a step back and pushed Namjoon behind him and fired into the sand bag farther into the room. The fabric ripping open as sand slowly fell out. Namjoon watched as the shells popped out landing on the floor next to him. Lips pressed tight together as he watched how JiSoo pulled the magazine from the gun and promptly started to disassemble it. A question leaving his lips before even realizing it.

"Why can't you just protect me? Why do I have to learn how to use this? You're not even in that position to really be worrying about...death."

JiSoo stopped all movement and then straightened up, a little frown starting to surface now. Smile long gone now, Namjoon watched as the shorter searched for the words and he bit his bottom lip. It was his insecurities surfacing right now and he knew it. JiSoo was The Consigliere and Namjoon knew more work went into being in this position rather than a shoot out war. That didn't mean a shoot out wouldn't happen to them. Everyone was a target in this 'industry', he knew that. JiSoo pounded it into his head repeatedly and literally. Namjoon watched in bated breath as JiSoo opened his mouth. Namjoon hoped it wasn't just another retelling of all the things he already knew.

"Have I ever made a promise to keep you safe? To protect you?" JiSoo turned towards Namjoon gun parts now on the rack. Namjoon shuffled a little and nodded gently.

"This is another way I can keep you safe. Providing the necessary training and resources for you to learn how to hold aim and shoot a gun, for your safety." JiSoo pulled Namjoon into his body, a hand reaching up to pull the taller down to his level.

"I'd give my life for you Kim Namjoon." JiSoo whispered against his lips. Namjoon whimpered and pouted at the shorter.

"I don't want you to do that." Namjoon felt the frog beginning to grow in his throat.

"If you don't want to learn how to use these weapons, that's most likely where all of this will end." JiSoo simply stated tugging on his shirt. Namjoon huffed and pulled away from the shorter. Both pair of eyes raked over each other and he finally gave in.

"I'll live. I guess." Namjoon said and rolled his eyes as JiSoo slapped him on his butt happily.

"Good but not right now. We have things to do today since I can't see you as much as I want to right now." JiSoo grabbed him by the wrist and started dragging him to the door.

"Oh and who's fault is that? Hmm?" Namjoon said as he was being pulled towards the hallway.

"Yours." JiSoo shot back and giggled at the audible guffaw Namjoon gave.

"Where are we going? What are we doing?" Namjoon asked after making it to the car outside. JiSoo opened his door and waited for him to get in before closing the door and running to the other side to get in before even attempting to answer his question.

"A home cooked meal and some champagne maybe even a massage," JiSoo started the car and adjusted the rearview mirror, "how does that sound to you?"

"We can skip everything else and go straight to the massage." Namjoon offered with a huge smile.

"I was thinking the same thing. There's this big knot I have in my back and I just can't seem to get it out." JiSoo groaned as he pulled out and made way to their home. Namjoon scoffed at his words and rolled his eyes.

"You're not getting a massage. I almost blew my hand off and I haven't seen you in damn near three months. I'm getting pampered today." Namjoon sternly said actually putting his foot down.

"Oou shaking the table." JiSoo laughed and lightly flinched as Namjoon raised his hand at him. "I'm kidding I'm joking. You'll get pampered geez, that's why your nickname is 'Pillow Prince Joonie'." This time he really did get hit loud laughter filling the car. Namjoon yet again was left beet red in embrassment.

"Don't say that out in public." Namjoon growled shyly.

"Pillow Prince Joonie." Another slap and giggle.

"Stop it!" Namjoon couldn't get anymore red. Now all he was doing is getting hot. He could also feel an aneurysm coming along. He had to calm down.

"I love it though." JiSoo said seriously eyes attaching to his for a milisecond before turning his attention back to the road. Namjoon immediately looked down at his hands and wiggled a little in his seat. The other always had that affect on him.

"Hyung," Namjoon started only to get cut off by a hand on his thigh.

"You know what that word does to me. Are you trying to actually skip everything and get straight to it when we get home?" JiSoo glanced at him a little and he knew he wasn't blushing anymore. Namjoon felt about ready to combust.

"I-I, maybe." Namjoon whispered and all he heard after that was the motor switching gears as his body pressed into the seat he was in.

"Hyung?" Namjoon questioned as he looked at the speedometer. They were going over 70 in a 50 speed zone.

"No more words or I might crash this car." JiSoo groaned gripping the steering wheel harder. Namjoon began to open his mouth but was quickly silenced with a death glare. Namjoon pouted and looked Jisoo up and down. His eyes finally concentrating at the real problem at hand. His lover's pants were slightly puffed up and his eyes widened slightly a mischievous smile quickly replacing the blush on his face.

"Hyung." He tried again eyes focused on one certain point. As expected said area reacted to his voice and he bit his lip. A small giggle left his lips and JiSoo looked over at him heatedly.

"It's been almost three months since we've last did anything Joonie." JiSoo growled, "so please forgive these certain areas for not behaving right now. That's why I need you to be quiet with all that 'hyung' stuff."

"It's alright, hyung." Namjoon giggled as the car tethered to the side at that.
"It seems like you'll kill us before they can." A late comeback but Namjoon had to get back at the other.

"Again that's your doing." JiSoo clapped back.

"Not my fault hyung is a little pervert." Namjoon smirked at that as the car veered to the shoulder and stopped fully.

"Look here Pillow Prince, I'm tired of the back chat so if you could not. I have a dinner to cook and a massage to give. So let up off me for at least 5 hours." JiSoo gave Namjoon a look.

"4 hours and 45 minutes and counting." Namjoon nonchantly said and the car sped up again.

"With sane driving JiSoo or so help me!" Namjoon screeched as they weeved between the cars on the road.

"You fucked up by putting a time limit on driving me insane." JiSoo sang-sung as the their home came into view. Namjoon laughed and leaned over lips ghosting the shell of his ear.

"Did I......Hyung?" Namjoon's boisterous laugh surpassed the glass windows of the car as it came screeching to a halt in front of their home.

"Inside. Now." Namjoon happily got out the car running towards the front door.

"Come and catch me... Hyung!" Namjoon shook his booty and squealed as he ran away from Jisoo's hungry glare.

"Welcome hom-" the maid only saw two full heads of hair welcome her as a gust of wind greeted her face.

She cracked a smile and headed to the kitchen.

Notes:

Yes, I know you all want 'I'm Sorry Never changed the Problem's, the next chapter is in the workings. So are all the old and new prompts for this Haven. No excuses, just hope that you all enjoy these updates. I'll try to put more out as soon as possible.

Chapter 61: Sacred Film (YonggukXNamjoon)

Summary:

A well manicured finger pressed record as the camera zoomed in shakily. He had to get the perfect shot.

Notes:

Genre: Thriller
Warning(s): Stalking, Obsessed Fan, Delusion, mentioned homicide
Kink(s): None
Universe: Alternative Idol
Relationship(s): Unrequited

For Juss and this is your prompt being filled!

Update 2 of ?

Go back one.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The small pixels adjusted slowly as the camera lens opened and zoned in on the figure leaning over the art figure. Dark brown unfocused eyes filled the screen behind the lens as it zoomed in closer and closer to the individual. A breath hitched as the camera clicked loudly and the scene was captured. A moment passed as the monitor shared that it was saving the image before clearing from brown eyes back to the figure it originally focused on. A few buttons were pressed for a different setting and the pixels adjusted to capture a dimpled smile just in time. A small squeak left his slightly chapped lips and he swiped his tongue against them to try and gather himself. These were rare pictures and he'd finally gotten another one. That smile caught him off guard when he got it though. It always felt like it was for him. He opened his mouth gently and stuck his tongue out in concentration as he propped his camera back up.

Another gummy smile plastered the other man's face as he observed another piece, eyes twinkling at the object. A small gasp of air was released from the man behind the camera. He chuckled to himself, the man was quite literally breathtaking, another chuckle followed after that thought. It garnered him little looks but he only shrugged trying to compose himself as the other moved away. Nothing these people thought of him mattered since he had his everything in his sight. He aligned himself in plain sight only slightly tilting his body to portray an onlooker just like the rest of the art lovers. Namjoon made note of the other's whereabouts and set into acting mode.

There were whispers going around and he knew exactly why. It was rare to see Yongguk out without his members, let alone without a lot of security. That wasn't the case for Namjoon but he wouldn't say anything about it. Namjoon watched other 'fans' that got as close as they could to Yongguk. He rolled his eyes and scoffed lightly to himself as a squeal was heard from his right. Did none of them know about personal space? To not covet someone who
wasn't theirs? Had they no shame in themselves? Anger arouse as another woman babbled loudly to her friend about going up to him.

If they were real fans they would know he didn't like being watched like this. A glare was sent their way as they sprinted over to Yongguk. As soon as they were at least six feet in front of the idol, the security pushed forward turning them down gently. Namjoon smirked in victory as he watched their faces fall a little at the rejection. An apologetic smile was given to them from Yongguk and Namjoon could only roll his eyes.

Why was he so nice to people?

Namjoon slid away from the painting and went to another one. He was staring at that one for too long. Once he moved, Yongguk also moved towards an asymmetrical painting and Namjoon saw that as his chance. With calculated steps he got as close as possible and positioned his camera toward a figure behind the older man. Brown hair fell into his vision as he brung the viewfinder closer, this was always the nerve wracking part.

Clammy fingers fidgeted trying to find the right angle that wouldn't look suspicious as he prepared to snap another picture. A deep inhale was made as he wiped away the sweat forming on his upper lip. He had to calm down if he wanted to do this right. The whirring of the settings trying to clear the picture where loud but it didn't matter. The cluttered vicinity helped not to draw major attention as the capture button was pressed, this time a rapid succession of pictures were taken. The shutter sounded out and a couple of bystanders looked at him wonder but quickly went back to what they were doing. Namjoon swallowed thickly and paced himself away from the scene as a security guard met eyes with him. Damn, he had gotten to greedy, again.

This was the third time he had caught eyes with this particular security today. Pretty sure the other recognized him by the crease in his forehead as he made his way forward. That sent Namjoon in a small frenzy as he made a beeline for the nearest bathroom without making a scene. Hard footsteps were heard behind him followed by a 'hey'. Namjoon decided to ignore it though and sped up to get to his destination. Another 'hey' warped into his ears as he broke into a cold sweat. He wanted to look back to see how far away the other was but he didn't want to risk it.

Where was the damn bathroom?

Eyes panned the expanse of each sign as he went a little faster. He cursed in happiness as he found what he was looking for. The sign for the men's bathroom came into view and he sprinted inside. The door nearly missing an elderly man as he sped pass him, a small "sorry" escaping his lips as he slid into one of the unoccupied stalls. Namjoon shut the door quickly and locked it. He'd come to far for all of his work to be erased. A tight feeling gripped his chest at the thought and he shook his head and held his camera to his chest. The bathroom door opened up and he held his breath as slow steps were heard.

"Is there any bathroom in this place that isn't full?" Namjoon heard a voice grumble as the bathroom door opened again.

"Hey man this bathroom has no stalls open. You're better off looking for another one." The exasperated man said as he walked back towards the door.

"I was actually looking for someone. Have you seen a tall brown/blonde hair man with a camera come into here?" Namjoon was sure that was the security guard and he tensed up.

Had the man seen him run into here?

"Brown and blonde hair," the man laughed and cleared his throat,"this is an art exhibit. They all seem to have that or some weird color in. To answer your question though, yes and no. That's all I can really give you." The other's voice faded as he soon was out of the bathroom.

Namjoon looked down at the ground and stared at the shoes two stalls away from his. The security man wouldn't possibly stay in here just to grab him would he? Namjoon's mind started to race and stutter here and there. This man had to leave now, right now. If he didn't Namjoon might have to stab him. Namjoon would do it to keep his precious pictures and videos of Yongguk of his love. He'd done it before and gotten away with every bit of footage and still.

If he had to do it again, he would.

Lip twitching as the other took another step, Namjoon's mind snapped back in time as he reached into his pocket to grab his pocket knife. Other stall doors were opening and he was getting antsy right now. People filtered out of the stalls but not the ones around him. Thankful he was as he watched the security guard's shoes retreat backwards. He wasn't safe yet though as the other turned back around.

"I might have to kill him." Namjoon whispered to himself as he cradled his trusty Karambit*.

However, as those words left his mouth, the security guard made his way out. Namjoon exhaled through his nose and leaned back letting his head hit the back wall of the stall. At that moment he didn't care about how disgusting that was. Okay, he did kind of care but he pushed that thought away as he stared at the ceiling. Slowly bringing up his camera he scrolled through everything he recently took. A smile overtaking his features as a picture he captured showed Yongguk almost staring directly into the lens.

The longer Namjoon stared at it though. The more it seemed that the idol was looking into the camera. Those dark orbs were staring straight into the camera along with a small smile gracing his features. Namjoon's heart started to pump harder as he sat up straight. He was going to start hyperventilating the more he analyzed the picture. No, this couldn't be, Yongguk couldn't have possibly be smiling straight into his camera and he didn't realize. Were the shutter sounds louder than he thought? Was he that obvious? He thought he blended in with the other onlookers. Had he not?

A calming feeling suddenly struck him and he just giggled. How silly of him to doubt the love Yongguk had for him. The man would always find a way to give Namjoon his best. Those gummy smiles he so rarely gave out in public. The lower numbers in security and playing hard to get right in front of him. Namjoon knew their love wasn't permitted so Yongguk did this for him. Paid these fans to surround him sparingly so he could get perfect shots. Then to bring it back all together he smiled at him, directly into his camera. Namjoon hummed in delight as he zoomed in closer on the picture. Yongguk definitely did it to let Namjoon know he loved him and only him. Namjoon held the camera close to his being and tears started to fall down his cheeks.

No one else but him.

Notes:

Again, 'Im Sorry Never changed the Problem' is in the works, so are old and new prompts for this Haven.

Vote for next two drabbles down in comments for the Haven-
1. Trained Eyes part 4 (YoongiXNamjoon ft. Jungkook)
2. Black part 2 (YoongiXNamjoon)
3. Bounce part 3 (SehunXNamjoon)
4. A Manual part 2 (TaehyungXNamjoon)

Chapter 62: Trained Eyes PT.4 (YoongiXNamjoon ft. Jungkook)

Summary:

Deep brown eyes focused in on soft sleeping ones. Was he actually Namjoon's Alpha?

Genre: Slow Burn
Warning(s): in the making homewrecker?
Kink(s): none this chapter
Universe: A/B/O au
Relationship(s): A couple with baggage

Notes:

Most voted!

For waitno, AlinaAK47, RenUzu, AccDel, thebleedingbat, starkissedjoon, and last but never least aridbel. I hope you lovelies like!

Also, much Love to my long time authors that stick with me through the long waits, I see you all and I have something in mind for you all.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

After hearing that Yoongi quietly made way to their shared bedroom and sat on the stripped bed. He couldn't have possibly heard the other right. He couldn't have. There was something out there testing his patience in the world with this, kid. Yoongi felt that wholeheartedly as he stared into his phone like it would shy away from his hand in fear.

It didn't.

Instead a sigh and a click of the tongue was heard, like he was annoyed at the silence that was there.That made Yoongi seethe a little harder. However, him snapping off would not help anyone at the moment and to be honest, he was spent. A deep breath seemed to be the only thing that would possibly help, so he inhaled deeply. He counted to ten and then exhaled as he placed the phone back upon his ear.

"Excuse me? Who is this?" He eased out on a shaky breath. His leg immediately jumping up and down as an exhale was heard.

"The names Jungkook and I said-" a pause," are you taking care of My Omega for me?" There was an even longer pause as Yoongi fought with his Alpha to not say something he'd regret in the long run. The younger Alpha was almost like a pup, he had to calm down.

"That's what I thought you said." Yoongi nodded to himself as he leaned back onto the bedframe.

"So,"another pause was had and Yoongi balled up his fist,"how is he?"

"A business that is none of yours." Yoongi growled lowly trying to keep his composure.

"Oh but on the contrare, I believe it is a business of mine. An Alpha sending an unclaimed Omega, that is His Omega, into heat is something to worry about." The other slightly chuckled and Yoongi's mind left for a second.

"Listen hear you dunce, he's not yours and don't call here again or I'm going to-" Yoongi cut himself off.

"Oou~ Hyung were you about to threaten me?" There was rustling on the other end and then a click of a door."I live for threats." The other's tone of voice darkened catching Yoongi off guard for a moment.

"They make it so mu-"

"Look," Yoongi cut in,"why are you bothering us? I already told you to back off and that he's mine. No matter if he's claimed or not. I'm his Alpha and that's the end of it." Yoongi hung the phone up and made way to go back to the nest but stopped as soon as the phone rang again. Again a bunch of numbers popped up, the same arrangement as before and he groaned answering it.

"See that's where you're wrong hyung. He's My Omega, he went straight into heat because his Alpha was needing, I needed him. Also his scent is imprinted in my memory and I swear I can follow a trail to him." The other was smirking, Yoongi heard it all in his voice.

"The way his fragrance filled my mind, hyung, absolutely divine." The younger continued on. "No matter how hard you presented your scent," there was a pause and Yoongi heard a groan, disgusting, "his redolence would always shine through. You can't keep him hidden. There's no denying that he's the one for me. He's My Omega and I will be with him. So where are you two?" Yoongi's eyebrows rose into his hairline at the question. This kid seriously thinks he's Namjoon's Alpha.

"The little delusions you are having right now are just ridiculous. Your impertinence is something you need to work on." Yoongi whispered harshly into the receiver.

"I guess that means I'll have to follow his delicious scent then."

"You won't be able to find him. Not with me all over him." Yoongi was about done with this whole thing.

"I can find him hyung. My Alpha is pretty sure that Namjoon is the one. I'm not lying when I tell you I can still smell him." Jungkook restated.

"Kid all of that stuff is just folklore, myths to appease the hearts of those who really dream to find the one. I highly doubt you could smell pass the scent that's attached to your clothes. It doesn't mean you can actually track him down by nose." Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek, a small sound ringing in the back of his head.

"It's not a myth and I'll show you how it isn't." Jungkook's sudden determination surprised Yoongi.

It was silent for a moment as history flashed back into Yoongi's mind.

"You're thinking about it aren't you. The possiblity that he was never yours." Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes deeply. Something still stuck with him.

"Whatever you say kid. I'll believe it when I see it." Again Yoongi hung up the phone and stood still at the doorframe. Once three minutes passed he figured the other had given up and walked back into the living room. Looking down, he saw Namjoon snuggled up against his favorite bear.

It was the big Ryan plushie dressed in cargo pants and a checkered red and black shirt. Namjoon had loved it and Yoongi loved that Namjoon loved. It wasn't much at all and yet he treasured it like it was the most expensive. He'd won it on their seventh date after they were official. That was also the same night they had decided to move in together. That night was magical in its own sense and Yoongi smiled gently at the other.

He'd been so excited.

Yoongi gathered himself and went to place his phone back on the coffee table. Namjoon rustled again and Yoongi tip toed into the kitchen to fetch some more supplies for the heat. Settling back into the nest Yoongi rubbed Namjoon's legs to massage any kink out of them. Slowly sliding his hand up against the long expanse of skin Yoongi slipped into his head space. The younger's voice echoing back into his head as his eyes focused on nothing.

Namjoon knew his body because of course, it was his body. What if, however, his Omega knew what it really needed. Yoongi squeezed gently up and down Namjoon's thigh coming to a slow stop as he inhaled slowly. Mind going into hyperdrive as he questioned himself. Namjoon had said he was only Yoongi's, that his Alpha was 'his' Alpha. Now that a certain saying was remembered Yoongi couldn't help but think. Deep brown eyes focused in on soft sleeping ones. Was he actually Namjoon's Alpha? Is that why he hadn't claimed him yet? He knew he loved Namjoon to the end and back and that's all that should really matter. He caressed Namjoon's sleeping form and laid down snuggling up into his scent gland. It felt right and felt like home, his only home. He relaxed into the other eyes closing as he tried to get a nap in.

There was still this certain itch though.

Jungkook chuckled as soon as the second white appeared on his screen. The older had hung up on him again and it tickled him. It felt weirdly nice and arousing to get under his skin like he did. Wait why would another Alpha arouse him? The smile that was on his face dropped slowly, however another scent smacked him back in the face and he shivered. The smell of cherries and blueberries permeated the inside of his nose graciously and he groaned. It sent a tingle into his chest making him perk up in need. He felt it within him that he needed to go get the older Omega.

"Yugyeom!" Jungkook beckoned for the other hands folded together tightly. The remixed fruit of the other was beginning to cloud his vision and his stomach turned in agression.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled and the older cane scampering in a squint layering his eyes.

"Yes?" He slurred as he leaned forward.

"What's this hyung's address? Yoongi's?" Jungkook asked cutely and leaned forward to crowd Yugyeom's space. Yugyeom backed up and shook his head and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm not telling you that kookie-ah. That'll be against code and you know it. I might be drinking but I'm not drunk enough to give you that type of sensitive information. Nice try though." Yugyeom winked and made way out the room again.

"Damn. I guess I'll really have to use my damn nose." With that Jungkook stood up and swiveled his head left and right. There was nothing but the smell of cherry and blueberries in the air and Jungkook rubbed his nose.

Namjoon's scent was really all he could smell.

'Shit.' Jungkook thought.

He might have found 'His One'.

Notes:

Can you guess what STORY is going to be updated? ;)

Chapter 63: Bounce PT.3 (NamjoonXSehun)

Summary:

The emotion inside was a cluster fuck of unknown and that scared him.

Notes:

Genre: Heavy Angst
Warning(s): Graphic depictions, Mentioned Death, Drug use
Kink(s): We'll get there
Universe: Gang Au
Relationship(s): Crushing

Second most voted for!

For Apollo Fowl, RenUzu. I hope you enjoy it my loves!

Unbeta'd

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Tell him," Yoongi's head snapped up dangerously fast,“or I will." Jin voiced.

“Tell me what?" Namjoon asked as he bit his bottom lip. “We have secrets amongst us now?" Jin could only look on in disbelief. How couldn't Namjoon see what was going on right now. Intelligent in so many different areas but basically dumb in the knowledge of reading when someone liked him. The room groaned in unison and Namjoon just cleared his throat a red blush plastering his face.

“I just don't think this is the time or place for me to say anything of the sort. Not going against what you say because, yes I should say something but not right now. Not when I'm forced too, at least. However, I will say all when we get back to the dorm." Jin leered at Yoongi for a moment before he sucked his teeth and nodded at the other.

“Just make sure you tell him or so help me Min." Yoongi dipped his head low before he stood up and silently made his way out the door. Namjoon slowly stood up as the other members soon filed out behind Yoongi. He looked at Jin for any insight and all he got was a head shake. Jin gently placed his hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

“I all I can really say is be open minded and try to understand." Jin then took his hand and pulled him out the door. “Now come on we have to make plans to get our customers back." All Namjoon could do was nod as he was dragged along.The tight feeling in his chest twisting harder at the thought that soon his life would change drastically.

He hoped it was for the better and not the absolute worst.

 

A gurgle pop sound along with a slow exhale was the only thing heard in the immediate vicinity, the pleas long gone silent. Sehun found it amusing how long the young one held out against his methods. She was a fighter that was for sure, he thought, as he lightly touched his busted lip. How she'd gotten a leg free was beyond him. It also surprised him at how flexible she was as he was no where near her feet.
There was a struggle, however in the end, he always succeeded in his tasks. The struggle just made it a little bit more irritating than usual. A bend of the waist had him leering over her body. Eyes locking onto hazy distant one's, he smirked and slouched to get a closer look. Her face resembled that of a porcelain doll and a shiver ran down his spine. How'd death look so good on her was beyond his imagination.
Tongue clicking against the bottom of his mouth, he began loosing the straps that held her body down one the black marble slate. She hadn't released her bowels yet and he thanked whoever was helping him out with that. Last time he had to torture/kill someone they'd immediately evacuated everything inside making the clean up that much more tedious.

Mind back on the task at hand he set to free her crushed wrist. Red and purple stained her skin deeply as the red cuffs connected to the slate were unlatched from the left side of her body. The loud clatter of them clinking against the marble startled the other body within the room and quick steps were echoed in the quiet room. A quick glance was given as the other stepped forward. Sehun's lip pulling into a small frown as the other unlatched the cuffs on the right side. A chuckle was heard and Sehun glowered at Chanyeol. A crook of the eyebrow was made from Chanyeol as he stepped forward with his hand outstretched in a stop posture. His chesire like grin made Sehun become a little more irritated.

“I know, I know but we gotta get moving. I just got a text from boss and we have to meet up and discuss a couple of things pertaining to what happened yesterday." Chanyeol rounded the table and pushed a button under it. Sehun huffed in anoyance as he walked to the corner of the room to gather his jacket and car keys.

“Yesterday?" Sehun asked as he passed the now chilling body and stood beside Chanyeol.

“Yeah, you kind of lost track of time doing...this." Chanyeol pointedly said as the door they were walking to opened up and three people came in bowing and weaving around them.

“Bosses." One spoke politely as he bowed to them, Chanyeol being the only one to acknowledge the other.

“It's still dark though.” Sehun stated as he strided out the door taking a deep inhale of the fresh air. The dense foliage surrounding them barely swaying in the crisp wind. A giggle was given this time and Sehun rolled his eyes as he unlocked the car door.

“Well, it's going to be morning in like a hour or two," Chanyeol shrugged as he pulled the door open,“so technically everything happened yesterday."

Sehun only hummed as he opened his door sitting down. Chanyeol quickly sliding in and buckling up. Starting the car and flicking on the head and dashboard lights, Sehun waited for a minute before the car purred gently signalling that it was ready to travel. The car automatically defrosting he stared out the window for a moment a certain blonde haired person taking over his mind for a second. A ping from Chanyeol's phone knocked him out of his stupor and he straightened himself up. Checking his mirrors once he pulled on his seatbelt and began the treck down the steep hill.

“So is there any insight on what this meeting will be about?" Sehun asked. Out of his peripheral, he saw Chanyeol just shrug.

“Your guess is just as good as mine. It must be important though if they would stop you from...finishing up." Sehun couldn't hold back the smirk that stained his face at Chanyeol's apparent discomfort. A large fist slammed into his shoulder and that's when he bursted out laughing at the other.

“You're fucking sadistic, Sehun." Chanyeol fake gagged and Sehun grinned from ear to ear.

“You wanted to be there." Sehun said as he shrugged and turned onto a small trail before turning back onto regular asphalt.

“I did." Chanyeol could only shake his head as he went back into his phone. “I just didn't know you'd do all of that. You usually just do a quick torture from what Kyungsoo to-"

“And you believed that from Satan himself?" Sehun questioned as he sped down the highway weaving in between cars. Chanyeol grunted and opened his phone as another message came through.

“You got a point right there. Your methods are probably not as horrific as his." Chanyeol resoluted. Sehun could only nod as he leaned back into his seat. A thousand different things plaguing his mind as the lights passed by him.

How could he possibly get the blonde to like him?

Would he have to kill the shorter one? No, that'd be stupid if he wanted the other.

Was the other even interested in him? He had to be with the way red flashed across his cheeks a couple of times. A smile smile played at his lips as he made a wide turn into their estate. A sigh also escaped his lips without him even realizing and Chanyeol stared at the side of his face.

“You thinking about the historian?" Chanyeol cheekily asked. All he was met with in return was a quick seatbelt check. He choked a little as his body was forced forward from the abrupt stop.

“Keep that yourself, Chanyeol." Sehun stared at the other as he was trying to catch his breath.

“I don't think we're calling the right person Satan." Chanyeol gasped out clutching his throat.

“I'll take that as a compliment."

“Please don't."

Notes:

Updates~!
Comments always appreciated!

Chapter 64: I AM BACK!

Chapter Text

First and foremost:

Any and everyone hurt in this time, I send my sincerest love and condolences (if need be) to you all. Let’s all join together here happily to enjoy some new material to get our minds off of this for at least 5-15 minutes.

Secondly:

My apologies for the disappearance act, I know a lot of you have left and may I dare say given up on yours truly. That’s all fine and dandy but I just want all my authors to know that I am back for the moment in time. Life has taken over but it seems it slapped all of us in the rear end and told us to take a fucking seat. So here I am taking a fucking seat and coming back to doing something I love.
I’m not going to lie to you all, I had some resentment to my stories because I had a mean writers block. It was to the point where I even stopped enjoying reading books because I wanted to finish my stories for you all but I just couldn’t produce anything.
All of that is now in the distant past as the outbreak has given me off time from work (which isn’t really a good thing but I’m managing as best as I can) so I can now put my ideas to the paper then to the keyboard and then out to you all. I’m not promising updates out the ass during these down times, what I am saying is every story should at least be updated once during this lockdown around the US.

Last but not at all the very least:
I love you all and let’s all have common sense and take care of ourselves and others.

Chapter 65: SSSSSHHHH (I’m here with a riddle fiddle)

Summary:

Just because imma late Santa doesn’t mean y’all ain’t getting ya gifts soon.
Sssh
Hush
Hush
Now the next chapter is coming just find out the little riddle for when. 😘

Chapter Text

Check your calendar and remember to look twice on the day our worldwide handsome came alive. 😎😏

Chapter 66: Hey I am back and looking for some answers!

Summary:

Uhhhh, you talking to meh? 👀

Notes:

Hey you guys coming back for a position on the bottom Namjoon thread throne! Please be respectfully disrespectful as we continue on this bottom journey.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

How is everything going my lovelies? How are you all feeling and doing and thriving? Is everyone emotionally mentally and physically well? Are you not? I would like to know about you all.

I know it has been a while and frankly, I am apologizing for the misplaced information and the disappearance act all in one. I would also like to mention that the chapters I was suppose to be posting are lost in a void on my android (yah lady switched to Apple like a dumb dumb). I now have to type up everything I wanted to release in 2021…again. However, that is on me and not on you. I would like to sincerely apologize for the long waits. I know you all are probably like..

“Just give us the damn chaptersssssssess!” They are coming guys please I beg of you!

I just wanted to come back and see how many people are still interested in any of my stories or if I should just scrap a couple and continue ‘A Namjoon Haven’ for the time being.

I would like to do a poll on here just to see.
If I were to discontinue a story, which ones would you prefer I NOT discard?

‘Closeted affection’
‘I’m sorry never changed the problem’
‘Sidetracked’
‘A shaken soul’
‘Coming Down’
‘I wish’

If there are none that should be scrapped by all means let that be known too. And I say scrap as in if you all just do not deem it a more compelling story to finish before the others. I do not need nor want another burn out and leave you all waiting two years between a fucking drop in chapters. It is not fair to you and or myself. Again I really appreciate all of you and your patience, especially if you still look into my archive after all this time.

An update should come shortly, probably by the end of this week, depending!!

I love you and wish you all a wonderful way of life as I begin retyping the joys of bottom Namjoon!

Notes:

I am getting back on twitter too, just for like small threads of one off things, feel free to follow me and I’ll follow back

@nsfwbtmnammie

❣️😘