Actions

Work Header

DvD non-fic fanworks

Summary:

Fanvids and graphics, often made for various prompts/challenges

Chapter 1: Leario - I Want You (Cherry Cola)

Chapter Text


url: https://youtu.be/ChhYiDBLbU0

Tumblr post: http://meridianrose.tumblr.com/post/130810686171

Chapter 2: Only Love (hurt like this) - Leo/Lucrezia, Riario/Zita, Vanessa/Giuliano

Summary:

Three angst ridden couples from Da Vinci's Demons; Leo and the spy Lucrezia, Riario and the brave but sacrificial Zita, and Vanessa and the doomed Guiliano.

Chapter Text

url: https://youtu.be/BAEplvbEOdA
tumblr: http://meridianrose.tumblr.com/post/131214531486

I wanted to update the s2 clips with better quality ones but that just hasn't happened yet :/

Chapter 3: Colour Me Excited

Summary:

For the gameofcards Colour Me Excited tumblr graphics challenge prompts yellow and orange

Chapter Text

tumblr post

Chapter 4: Fairy Tales - Red Riding Nico/Snow Riario/Cindernessa

Summary:

A graphic for the trope bingo prompt 'au: fairy tale/myth'

Chapter Text





crossposted to Tumblr/DW

Chapter 5: Da Vinci's Actual Demons

Summary:

For the trope bingo prompt "AU: Supernatural", 10 image macros, some minor editing to screencaps along with text additions, a mix of tumblr text posts and texts from last night. Features vampire Riario, werewolf Zo, sex magic - magician Zo?), wizard Leo, possessed Leo, dragon fleeing Leo, fairy Vanessa, Al-Rahim as Leo's angel/conscience ('bad' angel/devil?), possessed Vanessa, and hellspawn Clarice.

Chapter Text











originally posted at tumblr

Chapter 6: Wallpaper, The Years That Bridge Us, Leo, prompt "time travel"

Summary:

"The years that bridge us";graphic (wallpaper; for the trope_bingo prompt "time travel"; In s2e06 Leo sees a dark potential future.
I forgot how petulant I could be

Chapter Text

DvD

Chapter 7: Wallpaper, The Labyrinth, Leo, Riario, trope bingo prompt "mind control"

Summary:

The Labyrinth; Graphic (wallpaper) for the trope bingo prompt "mind control".
Riario, and later, Leonardo, are both subjected to brainwashing by the Enemies of Man, made to walk the Labyrinth to persuade them to adopt the cult's twisted doctrine.

Chapter Text


Chapter 8: Wallpaper, Visions, Leo, Al-Rahim, Caterina, Lucrezia, for the trope bingo prompt "telepathy / mind meld"

Summary:

Graphic (wallpaper); for the trope bingo prompt "telepathy / mind meld"
Leo experiences myriad visions and creative imaginings, but is also visited by Al-Rahim, his mother Caterina, and, via Caterina, Lucrezia on one occasion. At one point in season three, growing paranoid and understandably feeling betrayed, he screams at Al-Rahim to "get out my head" for, as on board the ship in season two, Leo is actually alone in the room.

Chapter Text

Chapter 9: Wallpaper, What Serpents Do, Leo, Riario, for the trope bingo prompt "deal with the devil"

Summary:

Graphic (wallpaper); Da Vinci's Demons; for the trope bingo prompt "Deal With the Devil" [wildcard]

Chapter Text

 photo graphicdealdevil_zpswkdssqpm.jpg

"That's what serpents do"

Chapter 10: Love on the Ocean Wave - Leo/Riario, Zo, Nico, Vanessa, Lucrezia, Ima, for the trope bingo prompt "AU: other" (pirates)

Summary:

Photoset (16 images) and text (277 words) for the prompt "AU: Other" (pirate au), also inspired by the posts here and here; Leo falls into the clutches of Captain Riario when he tries to find the lost treasure, the vault of heaven. Of course we all know how hate ships on pirate ships end…

Chapter Text


Captain Girolamo Riario, given the nickname The Count, in honour of his cultured speech and clothing style, is the most feared pirate prowling the Italian seas. He is also in possession of one of the two keys said to open the fabled lost treasure trove known as the Vault of Heaven.
Leonardo da Vinci has the other key, and a cunning plan he comes up with in conjunction with Riario's cousin, Lucrezia; he commandeers a vessel, pretending to be The Count.
Unfortunately for Leo, Riario is already on board, having recently taken this ship for his own. After a brief swordfight Leo is captured. Amused by Leo's deceit, Riario decides to keep him around but orders Leo's comrades, Zoroaster and Lucrezia thrown overboard. Leo hugs Zo goodbye, handing him a knife to aid in their escape, before he is taken below decks and thrown into a cage.
Of course we all know how hate ships on pirate ships end. Riario offers to reach Leo the trade of piracy and to share the treasure – if Leo will first share his bed.
Unbeknownst to Riario, Leo has already stood trial, not for piracy but for sodomy. He gladly accepts Riario's offer. Soon he looks and acts the part of pirate captain.
Meanwhile Zo and Lucrezia set sail onboard the Machiavelli, a fine ship owned by genius navigator Nico aka The Little Prince, and "Sister" Vanessa, whose convent education gave her an appreciation for the fine art of flogging.
When they are reunited on the mysterious island ruled by Priestess Ima there are two choices. A tragic showdown, or learn to work together to get the treasure and a happy ending.

Chapter 11: Flight

Summary:

For the trope bingo prompt "wing fic"

Chapter Text

Chapter 12: The four forces according to Pratchett

Summary:

“The universe, they say, depended for its operation on the balance of four forces which they identified as charm, persuasion, uncertainty, and bloody-mindedness.”

 

― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

Chapter Text

also posted to tumblr

Chapter 13: TFLN (Texts From Last Night + DvD graphics)

Summary:

Texts From Last Night graphics for DvD, previously posted directly to my tumblr, my tfln tumblr dvdtfln tag or submitted to the TextsFromFlorence tumblr (which has more great graphics for you to check out)

Chapter Text





























Chapter 14: Trope Bingo prompt 'unexpected frienship', Leo & Riario icons

Summary:

4 icons for the trope bingo prompt "unexpected friendship"

Chapter Text

“They started out being uneasy enemies. Now they’re uneasy friends.” (https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/da-vincis-demons/250086/da-vinci-s-demons-tom-riley-talks-final-season)

Series this work belongs to: