Actions

Work Header

the power of a kiss

Summary:

One thing Jacob always wanted was to be with Bella, so he tries to force himself onto her but she stops him and runs to the protection of the Cullens. Bella must deal with Jacob's forcible actions and the Cullens help her. In the days that follow the Cullens seek to punish Jacob for attacking one of their members.

Chapter Text

Bella couldn't believe what just happened. Jacob just forced himself on her and she punched him in the face and broke her hand. She couldn't believe Jacob would do something like that but now as she holds her hand to her chest, he has a big ass smile on his face. She started walking in the direction of her truck. 

 

“Bella, where are you going?” Jacob asked as he jogged to catch up with her. 

 

“Home” was her only response. As she reached her truck she reached for the door but before she could open it Jacob grabbed her, turned her around and pinned her against it. 

 

“Like hell you're going straight to your bloodsucker!” he growled in her face. 

 

“What the hell does it matter what I do?”

 

“Because we just shared something special. I know you felt it, I felt it too. Now you know what you really feel. Now you know you have options. You don't have to change for me. You wouldn't have to  die, wouldn't have to say goodbye to your mother and father. I love you Bella, I know you love me too” he said as he leaned down and connected his lips with her again. She pushed against his shoulders but he wouldn't budge. He Infiltrated her mouth with his tongue. After a few seconds he pulled back with that big ass smile as he started to rome her body with his hands. He started moving his groin against her body.  

 

“Jacob! Stop it!” she yelled as she banged her hands on his shoulders even as her hand still hurt. He just stood there smiling and then moved to her neck and started biting. 

 

“Bella you can lie to everyone else but you can't lie to me or should I say your body can't. I can see you like this, I can see your body's reaction to me” he said as he continued his exportation of her body. Bella yelled for help. 

 

When she discovered that no one was going to come and save her she decided to save herself. She lifted her knee up as hard and fast as she could into Jacobs groin. Just like any other man Jacob fell to his knees with a whimper of pain as he held his crotch. Bella quickly took advantage of his pain and got into her truck. She quickly kicked the truck into gear and drove home as fast as legally possible. 

 

The adrenaline started to wear off and pain enveloped her broken hand. She decides instead of heading home she heads to the Cullens. She knew that if Jacob wanted to chase after her then she would have 7 vampires to back her up. 

 

When she pulled onto the hidden road of the Cullens she saw all 7 of them standing in front of the house. Alice must have seen her decision to come. Bella pulled to a stop and got out and Edward was by her side in an instant. 

 

“Love, are you alright? Alice saw you coming here but she wouldn't say why” Edward asks as he pulls Bella towards the others and wraps his arms around her waist. 

 

“Carlisle, would you mind taking a look at my hand? I think I broke it” 

 

“Of course Bella”  he says as he walks towards Bella and gently takes her hand in his. 

 

“Well luckily it’s not broken, just sprained. I'll wrap it when we get into the house. May I ask what happened” Carlisle asks as he looks at her. 

 

“I punched Jacob in the face. He didn't even feel it” 

 

“What did that mutt do!?” Edwards almost growled as he tightened his arm around Bella.

 

“H-he forced himself onto me” Bella barely got out before she felt the tears fall down her face. Exhaustion took over her and she fell. She was ready to feel the ground but instead she felt two different sets of cold arms. When she looked, she wasn't surprised when she found Edward had his arms around her but the other person surprised her. Rosalie stood on the other side of her. With a look of worry, anger and she looked scared. 

 

“How far did he get?” Edward growled out as he and Rosalie walked Bella towards the house. The two of them each had an arm and helped Bella into the house and into the living room and the rest of the Cullens followed. They set Bella onto the couch. 

 

“How far did he get?” Edward asked again once Bella was comfortably on the couch. 

 

“He kissed me and then I punched him and headed for my truck. When I got to it he pushed me against it before I could open the door. He then started groping my body after he kissed me again. After that he pulled away and started kissing my neck and I yelled for help. When nobody came to my rescue I decided to rescue myself. I kneed him in the junk. While he was on the ground I got into my truck and got out of there. I was going to head home but I knew that Jacob would follow me so I came here” Bella finished and she flinched when she heard a chorus of growls.  

 

“We’re sorry Bella we don't mean to scare you but he has harmed a member of our family” Carlisle says as he comes into the room with wrap for her arm and gets to work. Bella started to smile. 

 

“A member of your family. I'm family?” 

 

“Of course you are sweet heart” Esme smiled as she came to Bella’s side on the couch and pulled her into her arms once Carlisle was finished wrapping her hand. The two of them sat like that for a few minutes and everyone else just sat in silence. 

 

“We have to do something! We can't let Jacob get away with this!” Emmet angrily snarls.

 

“He's not getting away with anything but for right now our focus needs to be on Bella” Carlisle says and everyone silently nods. Bella pulled away from esme’s embrace and stood up and started aggressively rubbing her arms, she suddenly felt very dirty. 

 

“Clean, gotta get clean. Dirty…”  her arms were pinned to her side as Jasper came up and wrapped his arms around her to still her bruising movements. He tried to calm her with his power but she was just too riled up.  

 

“Carlisle she won't calm down, give her a sedative” Alice says as she looks on worriedly. Carlisle vamps out of the room and comes back not a second later with a syringe in his hand. 

 

“Keep her arm still” 

 

Emmet walks over and holds Bella’s arm down so Carlisle can inject the syringe. Once the sedative is delivered, it works almost Instantly and she falls asleep. Emmet lets go and Jasper hands Bella to Edward. 

 

“I am going to call Charlie and tell him that Bella will be staying here tonight” Alice says as pulls out her phone and rings Charlie. 

 

Everyone listens as Alice tells Charlie Bella will be staying with them tonight. He doesn't like the news and tells her that he will be there by the next morning to pick her up and take her to the reservation. Another round of growls were let out into the room at that. The phone call did not last much longer. 

 

“Are we really going to let him take her back to that place?” Rosalie almost growled out. 

 

“It will be up to her. But I highly doubt that she would want to go anywhere near that place or Jacob ever again” Carlisle explains. 

 

The room fell into silence as Edward held Bella in his arms and everyone else watched on. All of the room's occupants stood around the couple as if like guard dogs. Before they knew it the sun was rising and Bella was waking. 

 

“Good morning, Love. how did you sleep” Edward asked when Bella opened her eyes. 

 

“Yesterday. Was yesterday real?” Bella asked as she looked from one Cullen to the next. 

 

“Unfortunately” 

 

“I cant believe Jacob would do something like that. I trusted him, I loved him like a brother… Oh Edward, you were right about him. I'm so sorry I didn't Listen to you” she started to cry and Edward tightened his arms and shook his head.

 

“That's all in the past” 

 

“No it's not, you knew what he was thinking for crying out loud. I should have listened to you” Bella cried.

 

“Bella none of this is your fault, you wanted him as just a friend and to my knowledge you told him that over and over again. He just couldn't get that through his thick nonexistent brains” Rosalie expresses from her spot in the room. 

 

“Not to bring down the mood but we called Charlie yesterday and told him you were staying the night but he said he would be by today to take you to the reservation. We must also talk about what we are going to do. A member of the pack has broken the treaty. We need to talk to Sam about retribution and consequences” Carlisle says in his coven leader voice. 

 

“I-I want to be at the meeting” Bella says. Edward growls and shakes his head.

 

“No. no way on hell you're going anywhere near them or him” 

 

“Edward, the whole reason for having the meeting would be about me. I want to be there to hear what the wolves have to say about one of their own harming a human when their whole job is about protecting them” Bella gets out in one breath. Edward shakes his head again but Carlisle jumps in.

 

“She is a member of our family and coven, she deserves to be Involved in any family decisions. She also has her own reasons for going” when Carlisle finishes Edward turns to Bella. He looks at her in silence for a few minutes before nodding. 

 

“Back to the matter at hand. I will go call Sam and request that we meet at the treaty line to discuss an important matter. I will not tell him what until we meet and I will request he bring all the wolves” Carlisle says and he walks out of the room. Everyone waits holding their breath to see how Sam will respond to a request for a meeting. After a few rings Sam picks up.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello Sam, it's Carlisle. I’d like to request a meeting” a growl answered.

 

“Whatever you want to say can be said over the phone leech” 

 

“I really think that this conversation should be had in person” 

 

“Why what's it about?”  

 

“Again this conversation should be had in person. If you agree to the meeting I will tell you all about it” 

 

“Fine! I’ll talk to the elders and get back to you” with that being said Sam hung up the phone and Carlise walked back into the room. 

 

“He said he would talk to the elders and get back to me” Carlisle says for the Benefit of Bella who as a human did not hear the conversation. 

 

“Bella? Charlie will be here later today but it is up to you whether you want to go or not” Carlisle said as he looked at Bella to gauge her reaction. Bella shook her head.

 

“I don't want to go anywhere near that place or him ever again” 

 

“Then you don't have to” Carlisle says and the room sits in silicone for a few seconds. 

 

“So now what do we do?” Bella asks, looking around the room.

 

“Video games!” Emmet yells as he pumps his fist in the air. He was just a big child and he loved playing video games with Bella because he always crushed her. Emmet set up the TV and gave a remote to Bella. Everyone else sat around watching as they started to play Call of Duty. 

 

Two hours passed and they played game after game. A knock at the door pulls them from their family bonding time. Carlisle walks to the door and opens it already knowing who was on the other side. 

 

“Morning chief Swan” Carlisle says but doesn't move aside to let him in.

 

“Morning doctor, I'm sure you know why I'm here. So where is she?” he says as he tries to push his way into the house. Carlisle being a lot stronger than him doesn't budge. 

 

“I'm sorry chief Swan but she doesn't want to go to the reservation” 

 

“More like Edward doesn't want her to go. I want to see my daughter!” Charlie angrily spats and he unclips his gun from the holster. It won't hurt Carlisle but they still have to keep up pretentious so he moves out of the way. Charlie heads to the living room, he gets angry when he sees Edward. 

 

“Lets go Bella, you need to get out more and your best friend wants to see you” he says as he walks towards Bella as if to grab her. Jasper and Emmet step in front of him and stop him in his tracks. 

 

“Dad I don't want to see Jacob” 

 

“Well you're going to! He was there for you when you needed him but now that the Cullens are back you're just going to leave him high and dry!” Charlie yells. 

 

“Dad, he kissed me,” Bella says, trying to tell him why she doesn't want to go anywhere near him. Charlie just laughs.

 

“Good for him” he smiles, which earns him growls from every single vampire. 

 

“Good for him? Good for him! He pushed himself onto me, kissed me against my will and you congratulated him! He Assaulted me and you just congratulate my attacker!” 

“Now Bella I don't think you have to take it that far” 

 

“I punched him” 

 

“Well then now you are going to see him and see if he wants to press charges” 

 

 “You've gotta be kidding me! Your daughter tells you she was assaulted and you want to take her to the boy who did it and see if he wants to press charges! You are messed up in the head” Rosalie yells from her spot. 

 

“This is all a misunderstanding. We are going to see what Jacob has to say about it”  

 

“Dad, I don't want to see him!” Bella yells as she stands up. 

 

“You're going to go and you're going to see Jacob. If you dont you can kiss our relationship goodbye!” Bella gasps.

 

“Why? Do you really want to lose me over your fascination with me dating Jacob and learning what you just did you still want that” 

 

“He is a much better man for you, so yes if you don't come with me now you can kiss our relationship goodbye” Bella looks around the room but after a few seconds she lowers her head and nods not wanting to lose her father. 

 

“Good now let's go” Charlie says as he heads for the door. Bella turns to Edward and hugs him. When she pulls out of the hug she turns to Carlisle.

 

“Would you stand at the treaty line?”

 

“Of course, we will be able to hear you so just call out if you need us” he says as he walks over to her. 

 

“But you can't cross the line” 

 

“We will deal with that when you are safe” 

 

“Let’s go Bella!” Charlie yells from the front door. 

 

“I don't want to do this but I don't want to lose Charlie” Bella says as she takes one last look around the room. All the Cullens wear looks of anger at Charlie for making her go, fear for what the wolves will do to her while she’s over there, and anxiety about how they are going to help Bella through all of this. Bella walks out of the room and out of the house.

 

When she makes her way to her fathers cop car he alright has the passenger door open and has the car started. She silently climbs into the car and when she closes her door Charlie speeds off. 

 

On the way to the reservation she knows she can't see them but she can feel the vampires as they run in the woods easily keeping up with the speed of the car. 

 

“Now we are not going to talk about this whole Jacob thing while we are there. Are we clear?” Charlie states in his self Proclaimed cop voice. As they passed over the treaty line Bella felt all the vampires stop. Bella couldn't help but roll her eyes at her father that she no longer held any respect for. 

 

“Yeah sure whatever you want Charlie” Bella says as she keeps her eyes on the passing forest. The rest of the ride was spent in silence as the two made their way to Billy Black's house. 

 

When they arrived there were a bunch of cars and boys standing outside without shirts on. Bella had a guess on why they were standing around there. They knew she was coming to Billy’s and they wanted to know the reason behind the Cullens calling a meeting. 

 

Charlie and Bella get out of the car and walk towards Billy’s door. All the boys turn their heads when Bella approaches. A few start to whisper and others give her dirty looks. Some of them even growl as she passed. 

 

When they made it into the house Billy was sitting in front of the TV and Jacob was sitting next to him but when he saw Bella he smiled as he stood up and walked towards her as if to hug her. Upon seeing him she backed up and out of the house. Chalire just walked to Billy and the TV pulled both of their attention. 

 

“Jacob stay the fuck away from me” Bella angrily spats as she continues to back up out of the house getting the attention of the boys standing out side. 

 

“I just want a hug, bells, is that wrong?” Jacob says as he conutes his advances for a hug. 

 

“Yes it is wrong especially after you pushed yourself onto me yesterday” Bella says as she sweats Jacob's hands away. He lucky takes the clue that she doesn't want a hug but he doesn't back up. 

 

“You wanted that kiss you just didn't know it yet but now that you have felt how much I love you, you have choices” Jacob says happily. 

 

“I don't love you Jacob, I have always seen you as a brother nothing more. But after yesterday i don’t even see you as that anymore” as Bella finished Jacob growled. One of the boys steps up next to Jacob. 

 

“Jacob, maybe you should go take a walk” the boy says as he puts his hand on Jacob's shoulder but Jacob shakes him off and starts to shake. 

 

“Even after what we shared he still has his claws in you. Well maybe this will change your mind” Jacob says and before Bella could even decipher what Jacob meant he leaned down and kissed her again. 

 

She pushed at his shoulders but he did move. Not even a second later his lips were gone. Two of the shirtless boys were holding onto Jacob’s arms as he struggled against their grip. 

 

“Get him out of here!” the boy from earlier yells at the two and they drag Jacob away and out of sight. He turns to look at Bella. 

 

“Are you alright Bella?” he asks. 

 

“You better get that asshole away from me!” she spats as she pulls in breath after breath trying to bring down her anger level. 

 

“Of course. May I ask you something?” he asks as he looks at Bella. 

 

“Yeah sure, what?” 

 

“Why are you pushing him away? Jacob said he Imprinted on you. He hasn't been able to shift in a few weeks cause he's been away from you and than yesterday he was all excited and then came back to the pack house and said you had gotten a phone call from your leech and rush off but not before you guys kissed” he said and Bella was flabbergasted. Is that really what Jacob told them and they just believe him. She was now very, very angry.  

“You think Jacob Imprinted on me?” the boy nods. That makes Bella angry, she looks at the boy and then looks around her. The rest of the boys are just standing around and listening in on their conversation.  

 

“No he didn't imprint on me. I am mated to Edward Cullen of the Cullen coven” Bella states.

 

“About that. What do your Cullen’s want to talk about, i'm guessing you know they asked to meet up” 

 

“You’ll have to meet with them, I'm not telling you anything. I'm going inside to tell Charlie I will be leaving” she says as she heads towards the house not giving the boy any chance in talking. When she walked into the house she saw Charlie and Billy yelling at the TV. 

 

“Charlie I'm ready to go” 

 

“Oh come on Bella we haven't even been here an hour yet. You should spend more time with Jacob. He really misses you” Charlie says, not taking his eyes off of the TV. 

 

“No way in hell am I spending anymore time with that asshole. Especially after he just kissed me against my will. Again!” Bella yells and Charlie stands up. 

 

“Now Bella we talked about this, it was just a misunderstanding” 

 

“No Charlie it was not, he kissed me without my consent, that's assault! Now if you're not going to drive me home then I will just walk” Bella says as she walks to the door. She doesn't hear Charlie’s footsteps walking after her so she walks past the boys, past Charlie’s car and towards the treaty line knowing the Cullens would be there for her. 

 

She walked and walked until she could see the Cullens. They all looked from happy to see me to watchful over the woods. As she walks closer to them their faces change from calm to fear. 

 

"Bella run!" Edward yells. She starts running towards him but right before she reaches his arms she's plowed to the ground by a massive form. 

 

She hears growling and snarls as she tries to get up but she's discombobulated. She feels wetness slide down face when she reaches up it feels sticky and when she pulls her hand away it's red, blood. She feels a heavy weight over her. 

 

Looking around she sees the Cullens all crouched ready for a fight but still on their side of the treaty line. A giant wolf was over her, she guessed was Jacob. The sound of paws hitting the ground was heard over the growling and snarls. 

 

All the wolves came into view and shifted back to human, they didn't care about their state of undress at the moment. 

 

"Jacob, stand down! Now!" Sam yelled and Jacob scampered off of Bella. Sam glared at him as he walked towards Bella. When he got in close proximity to her the whole Cullen clan growled at him but he continued towards her. 

 

"Are you okay?" He asks as he kneels down next to her. She shakes her head but then discovers that that was a bad idea. 

 

"I'm fine I just want to go home" she says as she looks at the Cullens. Edward goes to step over the line but the other wolves growl at him and Jacob tries to lunge at him but Sam stops him. 

 

"Don't even think about Jacob, he has permission from me, the alpha of the pack, to cross over the treaty line and get his mate. No one will attack you Edward Cullen" Sam said and Edward nodded as he walked towards me. Some of the wolves growled at having a vampire on their land but with a look from Sam they wisely shut up. 

 

"Are you alright? Your head is bleeding but it doesn't look that deep" Edward said as he made it to Bella's side. He easily picked her up and carried her back over the line and straight to Carlisle. 

 

He looked over for any other injuries she might have. Once he declared that she would be fine after some rest he turned to Sam. 

 

"Sam, alpha of the pack, one of your pack mates has broken the treaty. They openly attacked a member of my family. I demand they be punished!" Carlisle said as he stared at Sam. 

 

"I can't do that Carlisle, she is not a vampire which means she is not a Cullen. However he will be punished for attacking a human" 

 

"She is as much a Cullen then the rest of us are, she is Edward's mate. When she is ready she will be turned into a vampire. I demand Jacob Black be punished for attacking one of my children"

 

"She's not one of your children! She's Charlie's!" Jacob yelled, while everyone was talking about punishing him unknown to everyone he had shifted back to human. 

 

"She's not Edward's mate! She's my imprint. She should be with me, not that blood sucker!" Jacob yelled as he walked towards Bella as if to take her out from Edwards arms. 

 

The entire Cullen family surrounded Bella in Edward's arms. The other wolves kind of looked scared, afraid they might have to fight the vampires because of Jacob. Before things could get out of hand Sam stepped in front of Jacob to stop him and prevent an all out war from starting. 

 

"Jacob, go back to the reservation, I will talk to you when I get back. Now!" Sam yelled and Jacob jumped back and shifted. He started running towards the reservation. When he was out of hearing range Sam turned back to the Cullens. 

 

"I will deal with him, I am sorry about this" Sam turned to leave but Carlisle's voice stopped him.

 

"I want to know how you plan to punish him" 

 

"I have to talk to the council of elders but as soon as they decide what to do I will let you know" 

 

"Good, well we will take our leave. Make sure to call me when they decide" Sam just nods. The Cullens head in the direction of the house, Edward runs carefully with Bella in his arms. 

 

When they made it back to the house, everyone headed straight for the living room. Edward sat on the couch with Bella safely in his arms and Carlisle walked over to take a more thorough look at her. The rest of the family chose different spots in the room but they were all close to Bella. 

 

"Bella you should be fine but make sure to stay up for the next hours just in case you have a concussion. That cut on your head is not deep but I will be putting a bandage on it" Carlisle finished, he walked out of the room to retrieve the things he will need for the bandage. He came back in a flash. 

 

"How do you feel, Bella?" Carlisle asked as he wrapped her head. She looked to be a little out of it. 

 

“I’m tired, I just want to go to sleep and forget about the last few days but I know that can't and won't happen… thank you guys so much for being there for me” she says as she looks around the room at every single Cullen.

“Of course Bella, your family” Rosalie says from her spot at the end of the couch. 

 

“Not to change the subject but Bella you have to stay up for the next few hours” Carlisle says, Bella nods. Emmet jumps up and almost yells ‘video games’ but Rosalie stops him.

 

“I don't think Bella has the energy for that. How about we just watch movies and all of us keep watch over her to make sure she doesn't fall asleep” she says as she walks to the shelves that are full of a mixture of music, books, and movies. 

 

She put in ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone’. They made it through all of the movies and hours later Carlisle declared that it was ok to let Bella sleep. No sooner did the words leave his mouth before Bella was out like a light. 

 

Chapter Text

The next time Bella opened her eyes light was coming in through the floor to ceiling windows. She looked around and seemed to be alone, she went to get up but a hand on her shoulder stopped her and frightened her. She let out a little squeak, she turned and saw Jasper.

 

“I'm sorry Bella, I didn't mean to scare you” he apologizes.    

 

“It’s alright Jasper. Where is everyone?” 

 

“They all went out hunting, Edward didn't want to leave you but the whole family was able to convince him that he needed to eat. They should be back shortly”

 

“Why didn't you go hunting?” Bella asks with concern in her voice, knowing if the others had to feed then Jasper did too.

 

“Because the family didn't feel comfortable leaving you here alone, I volunteered to stay behind. I will go later after the others return” 

 

“We should get you something to eat, let’s go” he said as he headed towards the kitchen. When they got into the room Jasper went to the fridge and Bella went to sit at the kitchen island. 

 

A few minutes later Jasper gave Bella a full plate of breakfast. When she was done Jasper took her plate before she could even lift a finger. When he came back to the island their attention was pulled to the phone ringing.

 

“Hello?” Jasper asked as he picked up the phone. 

 

“Oh hello Sam, what can I do for you?” Bella heard the one sided conversation between Jasper and Sam. 

 

“They have well that's good, I will have to talk to Carlisle and get back to you” there was silence, Sam must have been answering. 

 

“Okay good bye” Japer hung up the phone and walked back into the kitchen. 

 

“What was that about?” Bella asked.

 

“That was Sam telling me that he talked to the council of elders and they have decided what Jacob’s punishment will be. Sam wanted to meet up and talk about it with…” he trailed off when he heard the front door open. 

 

The rest of the family walked into the kitchen. Edward went straight to Bella’s side. The others filed into the kitchen. Alice went to Jasper's side and the rest stood by their mates. 

 

“Good morning love” Edward says. 

 

“Morning” 

 

“How is your head feeling, Bella?” Carlisle asks from his spot standing next to Esme. 

 

“It’s fine”

 

The room fills with the vampires having a conversation. Jasper gets everyone’s attention.

 

“Sam called, he wanted to tell you that he talked to the council of elders and they have decided what Jacob’s punishment will be. Sam wanted to meet up with us and talk about it”  

 

“I will call him back. I want all of these dealt with” Carlisle says as he walks towards the phone. The others listened as Sam answered the phone. Edward repeats Sam’s side to Bella.   

 

“I heard you want to talk to me,” Carlisle said.

 

“Yes, we need to meet at the treaty line now” 

 

“Why?” 

 

“Just meet us at the treaty line” with that, Sam hangs up the phone. Carlisle turns to his family.

 

“What should we do?” he asks. The entire family turns to look at Bella, they all silently agree to let Bella decide.  

 

“We should hear them out. I know whatever happens you all will be there to protect me” 

“Well if that is what you have decided then we will go and hear them out” Carlisle states and everyone heads out the door. 

 

When they all get outside Edward takes Bella into his arms and all the vampires speed off towards the treaty line. The vampires Instantly knew something was up when they came into hearing range of the line. When they came to a stop there were not only the werewolves but every member of the council of elders. Jacob stood behind a man in a wheelchair. 

 

“Welcome Cullen clan. My name is Bully Black, we have called you here today to talk about my son's actions against Bella Swan” the man in the wheelchair spoke.

 

“I am Carlisle Cullen leader of the Cullen coven, we demand Jacob Black be punished for his actions” 

 

“We understand that but we just wanted to talk to Bella, see if we could solve this without any punishments” Billy said as he looked at Bella, like he expected her to change her mind, like he could make her forget about what his son had done.

 

“Jacob was in the wrong, Billy. He needs to learn there are consequences to his actions. Bella has told him on many separate occasions that she only ever saw him as a friend, a brother but he pushed her to want more. In reality he has had an obsession with ever since she came back to Forks” Carlisle states to the gathered wolves and elders. 

 

“I know Bella loves me! You blood suckers are just brainwashing her!” Jacob yells. 

 

“I wish I never met you, Jacob Black!” Bella yells as she turns into Edwards arms. The entire crowd lets out gasps and Jacobs face in one of shock.

 

“Bella you don't mean that” 

 

“I wouldn't have said if I didn't mean it, you dumb ass” Bella almost yells at him, he Involuntarily takes a small step back. Bella takes her eyes away from him and looks at the elders. 

 

“Listen, I don't care what the hell you do with him. I just want him punished for kissing me against my will. I don't ever want to see him again!” Jacob starts to shake. Edward Immediately steps in front of her as does the rest of the family to protect her from his wolfing out.

 

Jacob lunges at Bella but gets Intercepted by Edward, the two of them face off. They're going so fast the humans can't see them but the vampires and werewolves can. The other wolves try to jump in and help but get a look from Sam and they freeze. The Cullens know Edward can kick Jacobs ass. Once and a while they slow down just enough for the humans to see, sometimes it looks like Jacob has the upper hand but other times Edward totally has it in the bag. Finally after a few nail biting minutes the two roll to a stop. Edwards on top with his foot to Jacob’s throat.

 

“You stay the fuck away from my mate!” Edward yells, Jacob tries to growl at him but Edward just pushes his foot down harder. 

 

“She doesn't want to be anywhere near you, you mutt!” Edward responds to Jacobs' mind.

 

“You have always known deep down that you never really had a chance with her” Edward pushes harder with his foot. Jacob starts to struggle for air, Sam speaks up. 

 

“Edward, please release him” Sam asks but Edward just growls at him and pushes down harder. Sam looks to Bella with pleading eyes. She rolls her eyes, she does try to get Edward to release him not that she cares but she doesn't want to start a war, in which her family might get hurt. 

 

“Edward come here, please” when the last word leaves Bellas mouth Edward is Immediately at her side. Jacob gets up and tries to lunge at Bella again. 

 

“Stay down Jacob!” Sam yells and he falls back to the ground. 

 

“We would like Jacob Black to be punished for his crimes against my family, two days ago and for trying to attack a member of my family today” Carlisle says and by the tone of his voice everyone in the clearing can tell he is upset. 

 

“We understand…” Billy gets Interrupted by Rosalie.

 

“No! If you don't deal with him we will!” she yells and some of them kind of look scared. Bella starts to uncontrollably laugh and everyone turns to look at her. 

 

“What's so funny, Bella?” Rosalie asks. 

 

“It’s just, I have seen you mad a bunch of times, usually at me. It's just funny and endearing to see you angry at someone else for me” Bella smiles and Rosalie returns it. 

“Can we please get back to the matter at hand” Billy says.

 

“There is nothing else to talk about. We have told you what we have decided and if you don't do it we will” Carlisle says as he starts to walk away, the rest of the family follow shortly behind him. The wolves and the elders looked around at each other, and a new elder spoke up.  

 

“Wait, wait. We can come to an agreement” some of the other elders sent glares at him, but the Cullens turned and walked back towards them. 

 

“Like we have said a million times we want him punished for his actions, if you don't do it we will” Carlisle says as he looks at the new person talking. 

 

“My name is Harry Clearwater, my children Leah and Seth are here today and I would be disgusted in them if they ever did anything like jacob has done” 

 

“I as head council member have decided that Jacob Black will be banned from entering Forks, and will be forced not to shift for a whole month. Is there anything you Cullens would like to add?” he asks as he looks at every one of the Cullens. Carlisle answers. 

 

“I think it should be two months and I think he should wear one of those shock collars, any time he gets far away from a certain point it shocks him. I know that sounds a little barbaric but he did assault one of my children” Carlisle said and some of the Cullens Including Bella looked at him like he had two heads, none of them have ever heard him talk like this, they all knew him as the caring father, the one who would help others rather than harm them. 

 

“Of course that can be arranged, Jacob Black will be tagged with a shock collar, banned from Forks and forced to not shift for two months” some of the wolves looked outraged that their elder would let the blood suckers harm one of their own. Even if it isn't with their own hands.

 

“You can't let them do that, this is all just got blown out of the water, we all can see that Bella cares for Jacob, the only reason she's doing all of this is because those blood suckers are making her. She would totally be with Jacob if it weren't for the Cullens coming back after they left, she was getting better. Jacob was making her better. They would be together if Edward had just stayed away!” one of the wolves said, Jacob nodded along with everything they said. Bella just looked angry.

 

“Were you not listening when Carlisle said I never saw him as anything more than a friend! Now though I don't ever want to see his face ever again!” she yelled and when she took a breath she took one last look at Jacob with disgust in her eyes she turned and started walking back towards the Cullen house. The rest of the Cullens follow, they can hear Jacob trying to get Bella to turn around and go back to him but she just keeps walking. 

 

They heard Jacobs yelling until they were out of hearing range. Bella stopped walking and closed her eyes.

 

"Bella?" Edward asked as he went to walk towards her but Alice stopped him and shook her head. 

 

"She needs to do this," Alice said with vampire speed, they all just stood still and waited for whatever Bella was going to do. 

 

Suddenly she opened her eyes and started screaming. She screamed and screamed until her voice went hoarse and even then she screamed. After hours of screaming she fell to her knees and started crying.

 

"Now"Alice said and Edward jumped into action, speeding to Bella's side.

 

"Bella, love are you alright?" He asks as he gathers her in his arms.

 

"M-mom" Bella’s quavering voice rang out and for a second Esme was a little taken aback by being called that but she quickly snapped out of it and  Bella is in Esme’s arms in a Instant.

 

“I’ve got you, baby girl. Let it out” Esme said and Bella cried even harder. 

 

Esme held Bella in her arms, she held her and Bella cried, as she ran out tears but still Bella had a death grip. After Bella ran out of tears she fell asleep in esme’s arms. She picked her up and carried her all the way to the house, while the rest of the family followed. 

 

When they arrived they saw Charlie's police cruiser in the driveway with Charlie leaning against the hood. When he heard the Cullens approaching he turned around and saw his daughter in Esme’s arms. 

 

“What did you do to my daughter!” he yelled as he walked towards his daughter but Esme continued to walk towards the house not stopping until she was in the living room and sitting on the couch with Bella still in her arms and Edward sitting right next to her.

 

“What did you do to my daughter!” Charlie repeats.

 

“She had a very emotional day. She is just really exhausted, that’s it” Carlisle says in his coven leader voice. 

 

“Well she hasn't been home since yesterday. I was starting to get worried” he says, Rosalie puffs. 

 

“If you really cared about her you would not have taken her straight to her attacker. You make her go and you put your relationship on the line for a boy you think is better for your daughter” Rosalie says. 

 

“She was lying trying to protect that asshole, you know the one that left her in the woods to die, he broke her and she just goes right back to him! Your family has caused my little girl so much pain for me not to try and get her with someone better” he says with tears in his eyes. Edward stands up.

 

“I never meant to hurt Bella, I only ever meant to save her from pain that I thought I would cause her later down the road. Those few months that I was away from her were the worst of my life, it was so hard being away from her. When she left to come get me I was going to commit suicide, she saved me so I came back. I swear I will never hurt your daughter ever again. The one you should be worried about is Jacob, he pushed himself onto her against her will and you took her to him right after” the room fell into silence once Edward was done talking. Charlie had a remorseful look on his face. 

 

“I saw the way you treated her before you left. I had never seen her smile as much as she did when she was with you. She was broken when you left like a light went out, a shell of herself. When you came back the light was lit again and she was back to being her normal self. I just didn't want her to get hurt again but I can see that all of you care for her very deeply” 

 

“We do and I as a father myself can understand the need to try and protect our kids from the world but as Edward has said we will never hurt her again” 

 

“I know, that’s why I am going to leave her in your capable hands” he says as he heads for the door but Esme stops him.

“You know you can stay, she would want to know you are on her side” he looks at her then turns his gaze to his daughter and after a few seconds he nods and walks back to the couch. 

 

The room falls into silence, the vampires focusing their attention on their surroundings. listening for the wolves. Charlie is thinking about his little girl, and Bella is still asleep. A few minutes pass and Bella starts to wake up. When she opens her eyes she focuses on Charlie. 

 

“How are you doing Bella?” Carlisle asked.

 

“You have asked me that a lot in the last few days” 

 

“Because I want to know, you look a lot blue,” Carlisle says.

 

“I’ll go make you something” Esme says as she goes to move but Bella grapes her arm. She stops and looks at Bella, she has fear in her eyes, the need for her mother. Rosalie stands up and silently starts walking to the kitchen. 

 

“Hey Bella,” Charlie said.

 

“Hey Charlie” a look of hurt took over Charlie’s face when he heard his daughter call him by his name and not dad.

 

“Well I should go” He said as she stood up and everyone watched him leave. He stopped for a second at the door to look back at Bella but she looked anywhere but him. The vampire listens as he leaves and drives away. Rosalie comes back with a plate of food for Bella.

 

“You can cook?” Bella asks with a smile. 

 

“I knew how to cook when I was human, I haven't had to cook since then but I hope it tastes okay” she says as she hands over the plate. A look of surprise took over Bella’s face after she took the first bite. 

 

“It’s really good, thank you Rose” Rosalie smiles at Bella. They are Interrupted by a howl in the distance and a few minutes later the sound of paws on the ground. Edward is Immediately by Bella’s side. They all walk outside and see Jacob’s wolf charging at them, he has his eyes glued to Bella. Edward steps in front of her. 

 

“Jacob stop!” Bella yells as she sees the dead intent on his face. She doesn't want her family getting hurt over his obsession with her. 

 

“Jacob Black you are breaking the treaty!” Carslie yells as he gets closer and closer.

 

“He's breaking the treaty for like the millionth time! Are we just gonna let this happen?” Emmet asks. Edward shakes his head.

 

“No! We tried to let the wolves handle him but now he is on our land, breaking the treaty and from the looks of it, he looks to be trying to get to my mate” Edward growls. 

 

“Alright we deal with this, girls stay with Bella, boys we are going to kick some werewolf ass” Carlisle says as he steps forward and the boys follow. The boys Intercept Jacob before he can come within five feet of Bella. 

 

Three against one, Jacob never had a chance. It doesn't take the boys long to take down Jacob. The three of them stood over Jacob’s dead body as the rest of the wolves showed up. Some of the wolves growled at them, some were about to charge until Carlsile spoke up.

 

“We tried to let you deal with him attacking one of our coven members, we tried to be civil about this. Today he came onto our land and tried to attack her again. We were just defending our family. He broke the treaty again. This is on him, you have no grounds to attack us here” he finishes and all the wolves look to Sam to see if they get to kill the vampires. Sam shifts back to human.

 

“Wolves grab his body, we will not be attacking them today. The elders might decide differently but today we take our fallen brother home” the wolves shift and pick up Jacob, they all walk away. Sam stays behind for a minute. 

 

“I have saved you today but you know as well as I do that Billy will not let this go unanswered” with that he jogs to catch up with the rest of the wolves and helps them carry Jacob. 

 

“We are leaving” Bella starts to shake her head and grip onto Esme and Edward even harder. Carlisle looks confused then a second later understands his mistake. 

 

“No Bella, you're coming with us. We had to kill Jacob but there will be no more bloodshed. Let’s get packing Alice, would you please call the Denalis and ask them if they would accept our company for an unknown amount of time” he asks and Alice nods. Everyone else jumped into action. 

 

When Bella and Edward got to their room Edward used his speed to quickly pack their clothes. He was done in mere minutes, Bella sat on the bed lost in thought. 

 

“Hey love, all done. Ready to go?” he asks as he looks at her. She nods and they walk down stairs where the rest of the family is alright waiting with their luggage. 

 

“I have a few questions. What are we going to do about Charlie? How long do we have to be gone for?” Bella asked, looking at Carlisle.

 

“We will call Charlie once we are in Alaska, tell him where we are and ask him not to tell Billy, it will be up to him if he wants to follow us. It is unknown how long we will be gone for but we should really get a move on before they show up” 

 

The whole family headed for the door, Bella getting into Emmett's jeep with Edward, Alice and Jasper. The rest put their luggage in the back but ran beside the jeep. They went on their way to get out of Forks and to Denali Alaska.     

 

Chapter Text

Edward drove for hours, Bella slept most of it. The others kept watch over the human as she slept. As the car moved on the road their surroundings changed from the frost green of Forks to open fields and sunlight that the vampires had to avoid. Continuing to change the sky started snowing, the ground began to be covered in snow. The vampires knew they were close to their cousin vampires. The Cullens did not fear the wolves but they did fear for their human family members' life. They have been on the road for almost two days and they were almost to their destination. 

 

When Edward pulled to a stop and gently shook Bella awake she opened her eyes to the sight of a beautiful cabin house. Standing outside were four vampires, the Cullens and Bella walked towards them with Edward holding Bella’s hand. Carlisle went into Coven leader mode. 

 

“Hello dear Tanya, we are sorry for the short notice that we would be coming but we just needed to get away from Forks” he said as one of the two blonds stepped forward and returned his smile. 

 

“It’s alright Carlisle, we do hope everything is ok” she said as he looked at him with worry, concerned about danger coming to her family but also concerned for her cousins. 

 

“Everything is fine just a misunderstanding with the wolves we made a treaty with so we decided to leave” 

 

“A misunderstanding?” Tanya asked.

 

“We killed one of them,'' Rosalie says, and Tayna and her family look at the Cullens with shock. They have never known the Cullens to kill. The groups fall into silence, Tayna turns to look at the human and notices her slight shivering.

 

“Why don't all of you come in and we can talk more?” she says and heads towards the house. The rest of her family follow behind her and the Cullens and Bella are not that far behind. 

 

They all make it into the house, everyone picking a place to sit. The quietness of the room made Bella feel a little shy and awkward. She didn't like how the other vampires looked at her. Luckily the silence was broken by Carlisle. 

 

“Tayna, may I ask where Irina is?”

“When you called and said you would be coming here with a human she left. The same human that was the reason for Laurent’s death. Don't worry she will be back tomorrow, she just couldn't be here when you arrived”

 

“I'm sorry” Bella says as she looks at Tayna.  

 

“It’s alright little one, she just doesn't like humans” she says with a smile directed at Bella. Bella turns her eyes to the unnamed vampires in the room. Tayna is the one to notice Bella’s staring. 

 

“How rude of us. We forget to Introduce ourselves to Bella… you alright know my name” Tayna says and then turns to the rest of them so they can do the same. The other blonde steps up next to Tayna. 

 

“Hey, I'm Kate and I have quite a shocking personality” Kate laughed at her own joke and some of the others moaned with annoyance. Carlisle explained to Bella what Kate meant by that.

 

“Kate has the power of electricity” he says and Bella just nods as she waits for the other two unnamed vampires to Introduce themselves. The tall Spanish looking man goes first.

 

“My name is Eleazar, it’s very nice to meet you. I must say that I have never seen a more powerful shield, especially one still human” Eleazar exclaimed with excitement in his eyes. Every vampire turned to look at Bella with surprise and shock.

 

“What's a shield?” she asked as she fidgeted in her seat, feeling uncomfortable with all the stairs she was receiving. Edward jumped in before anyone else could answer.

 

“How does Alice see the future? How does Jasper feel others emotions? How do I read minds? You have a gift. It's why I can't read your, why Aro couldn't, why Jane couldn't” he explained.

 

“Did you know I had a gift?” Bella asked as she looked at Edward. 

 

“I suspected but I didn't want to say anything until Eleazer used his gift and knew for sure. He basically has a power detector as his gift” 

 

“You could have told me your suspicions at least” 

 

“Bella, I didn't want to get your hopes up about having a gift,” he said.

 

“I don't care Either way that I have a gift. It would have been nice to at least find out from you and not from someone I just met. Why didn't anyone else tell me?” she asked as she turned to look at the other Cullens. None of them got to answer as Tayna jumped in before they could open their mouths. 

 

“Before you guys get into an argument, how about the last member of my coven introducing themselves” she said and everyone turned to the last member. 

 

“Hello Bella I've heard so much about you from Esme. my name is C armen, I am mated to Eleazar” she smiled at Bella. 

 

 “It’s nice to meet all of you” 

 

The room fills with multiple different conversations. Carlisle and Esme talking with Eleazar and Carmen, Emmet and Rosalie talking to Kate, Alice and Jasper talking to Tayna, and Edward and Bella having a quiet conversation. Despite all the conversations going on all the vampires heard the low growl of the human stomach. A crimson blush took over Bella’s face as all the vampires turned to look at her with smiles and small laughs.

 

Emse and Carmen moving towards what Bella guessed was the kitchen. A few minutes later both women came out carrying a few plates each. 

 

“We didn't know what you would be in the mood for so we got you a few choices. We have grilled cheese and tomato soup, a well done steak, potato and ham soup, what would you like?” Esme asked as both of them set the plates down in front of her on the coffee table.

 

“I’m so hungry I could eat a horse but could I start with the steak?” Bella asked and Esme nodded and handed the plate to her. As Bella dug in the vampires started to talk at vamp speed so Bella wouldn't hear. 

 

“Thank you Cullens for bringing her here” Kate said with speed as she looked at the human eating. 

 

“We are just glad we could be there for her” Esme responded.

 

“She may be your mate but she thinks she’s mine, you will have to take it slow with her. She will only feel the bond when Irina returns” Edward says. 

 

“And who’s fault is that for telling her she was yours!” Tayna yells, Bella none the wiser as she moves onto the potato and ham soup. 

 

“I understand your anger Tayna but at the time I thought she was, but when we left her and came here. You know as well as I that Alice had a vision and we had to go back. Everything we have done has followed Alice's vision and we have brought her to you. If you hurt her I will kick your ass” Edward says calmly.

 

“You should get to know her and wait for Irina before you explain everything to her” Alice says and both Tayna and Kate nod and turn their gaze to Bella, their mate.   

 

When the Cullens left Bella in Forks after the birthday Incident, they went straight to the Denalis. A few days with them and Alice started having visions of a strange new future. Before when they were in forks, Alice saw Bella as a vampire running through the woods with her brother but when they fled To Denali her visions changed. Bella was still a vampire but no longer was she running with Edward she was running through the woods with three blondes at her back. The Denali sisters, Alice saw that the four of them were mates. She also saw many ways her visions played out, some ending with Bella’s death, other’s ending with her marrying Edward. In those visions the Volturi hunted them down and killed them. When Alice saw Bella with the Denali sisters she knew that is where Bella was meant to be but she knew herself and her family had to follow a certain path to get Bella safely to the Denalis.   

 

It took a lot to convince Edward of her visions but once she played them for him, he was quick to aid her. The two of them came up with a plan to get the family back in Forks, they made a big show of Edward thinking Bella was dead and she would have to save him. When that was done the rest of the family came flying back to Forks, everything was going to plan even the debacle with Jacob although his death was unplanned they discovered that it would make things easier on Bella. The wolf would not be chasing after her for her love and attention. 

 

All the vampires knew once Bella found out about the Denali sisters being her mates instead of Edward, and about the manipulating Alice and Edward were doing she would be very mad. They knew she would need time, how much time was unknown. They did know that once Irina was home and all four of them were in the same room Bella would feel the mating pull, but she would still need time to work through everything. 

 

Tayna and Kate Indiscreetly watched as Bella finished eating the potato and ham soup and moved to the last thing, grilled cheese and tomato soup. She must have been hungrier than she thought she was. Bella slowly pushed the remnants of her food away from her and leaned back into the couch. 

 

“All of that was very good thank you” she said with a smile directed at Carmen and Esme, they smiled in return. The two of them vamped, speeding to retrieve the plates before Bella could do it.

 

“I could have done that,” Bella huffed.

 

“We know but we dont mind and we are much faster at cleaning” Esme smiled as Carmen nodded alone with her sentence. Bella smiled at their mother-like and caring nature.

 

The room falls into silence, Bella starts looking from one vampire to the next. Her eyes come to rest on Tanya. 

 

“You know what I’ve always wanted to see? A vampire snowball fight” Emmet woop and raises his arms into the air as he smiles wide at Bella. The rest of the room just looked at with confused expressions. 

 

“Well I saw how you play baseball, could I ask what a snowball fight looks like?”  Bella said as again made her rounds looking at all the vampires. 

 

“Bella it is like any human fight, why would you want to see it?” Rosalie asked and Bella turned her famous puppy dog eyes that no one could say no to and turned them on her blonde sister. It was only a few seconds later that Rosalie caved to the whims of her human sister.

 

“Alright, alright put those away. Emmet and Kate will be team captain's. Go on pick your teams”

 

The teams were split pretty evenly, Emmet, Jasper, Eleazar, Edward, and Carlisle on one team and Kate, Tanya, Rosalie, Alice, and Carmen on the other. Esme decided to sit with Bella. When they made their way outside the teams Immediately split up to build their forts and defenses. The boys had what looked like just a big pile of snow for their defense. But the girls had what looked like a really well designed castle wall; they were positioned behind the wall while the boys were kind of out in the open. After a few minutes Esme called for the game to begin.

 

“The rules are! No cheating, stay in your respective area, if you get hit you are out, and no powers that's classified as cheating. Does everyone understand… good well then start!” Esme yelled and the game was on its way.

 

As the game continued at a human pace Bella felt her eyes being pulled to the Denali sisters. She kept trying to look at Edward, her mate but as the game Wore on she stopped trying to make her eyes do what she wanted them to. She didn't know why but something about the way the sisters moved and looked as they threw snowball after snowball at the opposing team just made Bella what to bask in their presents. She was glad that her mind was silent to Edward as she continued to think about the sisters. 

 

Unknown to Bella but the sisters were having the same problem of keeping their eyes on the game and not on her. They couldn't keep their eyes off of their mate for very long. They silently agreed that they would wait and talk to Bella about everything for when Irina got back. The sisters were the first to get out of the game for they were too distracted with watching Bella, now the numbers were three against five. The boys were winning. Both Tanya and Kate made their way to Bella’s side.

 

“Nice try guys” Bella said as they took their seats next to her and Esme. 

 

“I cant believe Emmet hit you square in the face, Kate” Tanya said as she tried to hide her giggling behind her hand, Esme and Bella were not as kind to try and hide theirs. Laughing at Kate who wore a pout. 

 

“Well Tanya, he also threw an ice ball at your chest… I think he made one of your boobs smaller than the other. Or were they already like that?” Kate said and smiled when booming laughter came from their mate. She sober up when she found them both looking at her with their own smiles.

 

“I-I’m sorry I shouldn't have laughed” Bella said as she lowered her head. 

 

“Oh it’s alright little one, I must admit that it was kind of funny” Tanya smiled and it got bigger when Bella shyly smiled back from behind the curtain of her hair. 

 

The three of them continued to talk and watch the game. One by one the game slowly came to an end. Lucky for the girls they had a sear on their team so over all the girls came out with the win. Tanya noticed that the human was actively shivering.   

 

“Bella, I can see that you are cold. Would you mind if I carried you into the house?” Tayna gently asked as she held her arms open. 

 

“P-p-please” was the only thing Bella managed to get out as she shivered like a leaf. Tayna maneuvered Bella into her arms and made her way into the house with Kate at her back and the rest of the covens following a little further back.

 

“Would any of you mind gathering all of the blankets in the house while I sit Bella in front of the fire?” the others moved into action. Kate and Tanya curled around Bella and everyone piled the house’s amount of blankets over all three of them. 

 

Alice smiled from her place in one of the living room chairs in Jasper's lap as she saw the future unfold before her eyes. She saw a great life for Bella and the three Denali sisters, she saw Bella as a beautiful vampire with golden eyes. Alice saw so many wonderful things happening but she also saw a few bad things. She turned to look at Edward and saw him looking sadly at the pile of blankets that was sheltering Bella and the two sisters under it.

 

“I’m so sorry Edward. You deserve to have your mate at your side” Alice thought knowing Edward would be able to hear her. He just looked at her and nodded his head. 

 

“One day you will meet your person, you just have to be patient” Alice continued to communicate with him. He just continued to nod along with what she was saying, not really believing it. 

 

Edward sat in silence as he listened to everyone’s thoughts, most of them were centered around Bella and if she was warming up. Esme and Carmen were thinking about what to make for Bella to eat when she warmed up. Emmet and Rosalie were just worried for their little sister. The thoughts that he tried to tune out were those of Kate and Tanya. He could tell they were trying to change their train of thoughts but trying not to think about one’s mate was near Impossible. He understood but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt, he understood that Bella was never his mate. 

 

As the hours wore on the pile on the ground became mute and not a sound came from it. All the vampires knew that, that meant that the human was finally warm enough where she could fall asleep and that the other two didn't want to do anything or say anything that might wake her up. The rest of the night passed in a blur for the vampires and before they knew it bright light beams were coming in through the open Window curtains. 

 

A few hours later laughter started coming from the pile. Indicating that the human was now awake, and the three of them were doing something that was funny for no words had been spoken. 

 

“Bella, are you hungry?” Esme asked as she stood up from her spot and started walking towards the kitchen.

 

“Yes very much, please” Bella yelled from under the pile not coming out from under it just yet. 

 

“Belly welly come on out” Emmet’s loud voice rang out in the otherwise quiet room. 

 

“No, it's warm in here,” Bella answered. 

 

“Don't make me take the blankets away,” Emmet threatened.

 

“You wouldn't dare,” Bella gasped.  

 

“Watch me” 

 

“Don't make me sick Tayna and Kate on you Brother bear” 

 

“They wouldn't hurt me”

 

“Watch us” Kate’s voice said and the pile fell back into laughter. A few minutes later Esme walked back into the room with a plate full of food.

 

“Bella if you want to eat you have to come out” 

 

“Do I have to?” Bella whined. 

 

“Yes but I’ll make you a deal… when you're done eating you can go back under the blankets” Esme said and Bella popped out of the pile and grabbed the plate out of her hands. She may have wanted to get back under the blankets but she ate at a slow pace. 

 

“Good morning Bella” Esme said as she watched Bella eat.

 

“Morning” Bella said around a mouth full of food.

 

“How did you sleep?” 

 

“I think that was the best night’s sleep I have ever had” she smiled but then she turned her eyes towards the sisters and a deep rose blush took over her face. 

 

“You said it was warm under there. How when you had two vampires under there with you?” Edward asked as curiosity got the better of him. 

 

“They're not that cold, you all feel like the kind of cold from the lowest setting of an air conditioner, which I like the feeling of. Edward you always thought that you were as cold as ice but you were actually really comfortable” Bella said and then took the last bite of her breakfast, she handed the plate back to Esme and headed back to the pile. 

 

Kate and Tanya gladly welcomed her under the blankets. Both of them enjoyed last night Immensely. They got to hold their mate in their arms, even though it was dark under the blankets thanks to their vampire sight they got to see her with perfect vision, they got watch her make the most adorable faces while she slept, they were elated when they heard her say that she had the best night’s sleep next to them. 

 

The three of them laid under the pile in silence as they listened to the rest of the room as they talked about anything and everything just to pass the time. Bella didn't want to say it out loud but she was starting to feel very deeply for the sisters but she felt guilty since she was technically still with Edward, she would need to talk to him. It also scared her a little how fast all of this was happening. 

 

Suddenly every vampire in the room froze, they heard someone approaching the house. 

 

"What is it?" Bella asked as she noticed Kate and Tanya's still forms.

 

"Someone's coming" 

 

The whole room let out a breath they no longer needed when Irena walked through the door. 

 

"Hello Cullens, would any of you like to tell me where my sisters are?" Irena asked as she looked around but didn't see them anywhere. 

 

"We're here" Kate's voice came from the pile of blankets Irena just now noticed. 

 

"Why pray tell are you under a mountain of blankets" 

 

"Bella was cold after our snowball fight so we covered her with them"

 

“You guys had a snowball fight without me?” Irena asked as she looked at the pile, her sisters were quick to answer.

 

“Only because Bella wanted to see what a vampire version of a snowball fight looked like,” Kate explained.

 

"Let me guess Bella is the heartbeat I hear coming from under there" Irena said. She had a smile that was rare to see since Laurent, everyone watched as Bella and the other two worked there out from under the pile. 

 

"You guessed right," Bella said as she got up. 

 

Irena gasped as she came face to face with Bella, she couldn't help but notice how beautiful the human was, how amazing she smelled but not in a I want to eat you way but I want to roll around in your scent.

 

“Well hello you must be Bella, dear cousins you could have told us how beautiful she was” Irena smiled and the three sisters were pleased when Bella blushed.

 

“I-It’s nice to meet you” Bella stuttered, Irena strutted towards Bella and grabbed her hand and brought it to her lips.  

 

“I’m sorry I wasn't here to great you yesterday, I thought seeing in the human that connected to the werewolves that killed the Laurent was going to hard but now I see that he didn't matter to me as much as I thought he did” 

 

“I’m sorry they were just trying to protect me” Bella looked down at her feet not wanting to see the hurt in Irena’s eyes when she mentioned her loss.

 

“Oh it’s alright, like I said he didn't mean as much to me as I thought he did. Of course it hurt to lose him but now looking back he was never fully committed to our life style” 

 

“I’m still sorry” Bella said again as she continued to look at her feet. Irena gently pulled on the hand she was still holding and pulled Bella into a hug. The two of them stood like that for what felt like hours to the human but to the vampire were the best moments of her vampire life. Irena had her mate in her arms and was looking at her sisters/mates with the brightest smile anyone had ever seen on her face. 

 

Bella didn't want to let go of Irena because for some reason she felt safe in her arms. The same safety she felt last night with Kate and Tanya. They were pulled out of their hug by Emmet’s booming voice. 

 

“We should show Bella how we snowboard” Emmet almost yelled but with a chastising look from Esme he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

 

“You guys can snowboard?” Bella asked as she looked at the sisters with astonishment. All the vampires just nod their heads. 

 

"You are not going out in this again, we are going to get you into as many layers of clothing as we can" Esme said as she moved towards Bella and took her hand and pulled her towards the stairs. 

 

A few minutes later the two came back down, Bella looked like a sumo wrestler. She waddled her way into the room, being Bella she tripped over air and closed her eyes waiting for the impact of the floor but it never came. She opened her eyes to Irena with her arms around her. 

 

"Thank you"

 

"No problem, beautiful. I don't mind catching damsels in distress" Irena said and felt happy as she watched Bella's check's turn pink. 

 

"How about while everyone is getting their boards I carry you to the top of the mountain" Irena said and Bella just nodded. Irena picked her up and with a smile towards the others, she headed off to the mountain. The two of them made there before the others, when they made it Irena gently placed her down. 

 

"Wow!" Bella said as she looked out of the landscape at the top of the mountain. The ground was covered in white, the trees had a layer of snow. All the white seemed to glow from the light of the sun. Bella noticed the frozen river just a little ways away from where they were standing. 

 

"It is quite beautiful" Irena said but she wasn't looking at the view, she was looking at Bella. She has been alive for a very long time and seen a lot of beautiful people but no one was more beautiful than her mates. A boom from the direction of the house has Bella looking at Irena.

 

"Do not worry Bella, it's just the others messing around," Irena explained. The others joined them a little while later with hands full of boards and smiles. Kate walked over to Irena with her board. 

 

"Thanks, sis" 

 

"Let's get this party started!" Emmett yelled and without waiting for anyone he launched himself down the mountain.

 

Bella was amazed at how easily each vampire flew down on their boards with ease. She watched as their body's moved as if on their own, they made their way through the loose powder. A few minutes later they were zooming back to the top to go down again. 

 

"Do you want to go?" Tanya asked as she came to stand next to Bella. 

 

"I want to but I don't really feel like getting hurt today" Bella laughed. 

 

"Well I promise not to let you get hurt as long as you're with me" Tanya spoke with conviction as she stared deeply into Bella's eyes. 

 

"Okay" 

 

Tanya helped Bella step onto the board. When she was securely on the board and Tanya's arms were wrapped around Bella like a seat belt Tanya pushed off and down the mountain they went. 

 

“Wahoo!!” Bella yelled as they flew down the mountain. Tanya smiled as she held her around the waist.     

Chapter Text

A few hours later and many trips down the mountain the human was exhausted and so Tanya was carrying bridal style back to the house as the rest of the vampires followed her. 

 

“At least I'm not shivering this time” Bella laughed with half Lidded eyes as she snuggled into Tanyas neck, so tired she doesn't even regret or acknowledge her actions. She may have been tired but she was Aware enough to realize that she found comfort in the arms of the Denali sisters.  

 

“Yes that is an upside to dressing you in a hundred layers” Tanya joked to the very nearly unconscious human. Irena and Kate were right behind her watching over their vulnerable unconscious human mate. All three of the Denali sisters finally after almost a thousand years felt complete.

 

When they all made it to the house the Cullens all went to their own rooms. The denials walked into the living room and this time all three of them got under the pile of blankets with Bella after taking all of her layers of closing off except for the last layer. 

 

“So dear sisters, how are we going to tell her she’s our mate?” Irena whispered over Kate who was next to Bella and looked at Tanya who was on the other side of her. They looked at each other before Tanya answered. 

 

“We tell her straight out and once she comes to terms with it we court her, we show her that we love her. We be there for her and when she’s ready we turn her” Tayna spoke as she gently brushed Bella’s hair behind her ear. Though unconscious Bella leaned into Tanya’s touch. 

 

“How do we tell her something like that? You heard Edward, he said she thinks she’s his mate. How do we convince her that she’s really ours” Kate says. 

 

“We feel the mate bond, maybe she feels it already too. We just be here for her when she learns about everything” Tayna says. 

 

“Irena you should have seen the s’morning Bella talks in her sleep, she was moaning about us. About how we cant leave her,we were warm, It was so adorable. Then Tanya had to tickle her awake” Kate huffed.

 

“I didn't want her to say something she might end up regretting” 

 

“She wouldn't regret them if we didn't tell her she said anything” Kate reasons. 

 

“Still”

 

The three sisters fall into silence as they watch their sleeping mate. The three of them knew they were mates when they first met, Tanya and Kate when Kate was turned but they never felt complete. When they met a human Irena they felt the same thing for her as they did for each other. They convinced Sasha to turn her, and all three felt the mate pull.

 

A few years after Sasha’s death they all realized that they still felt incomplete, they went looking throughout the world looking for their last mate. They never thought she would find them let alone be brought to them by their cousins. As the hours passed and Bella slept the sisters were content to just watch in silence, after so long they finally felt complete. 

 

Bella began to wake up a few hours later. She rolled over and when she opened her eyes she forgot where she was because of the darkness of the pile. The vampires Immediately became aware of her distress.

 

“Calm down little one, you're alright” Tanya said as Kate and Irena lifted the pile off of all of them. Bella had to close her eyes from the light that blinded her. 

 

“What time is it?” 

 

“Morning,” Kate joked.

 

“It is 7:00 in the morning to be precise” Irena answered and just rolled her eyes at her sister. 

 

“Again the best night sleep I’ve had in a while” Bella smiled shyly at the sisters.

 

“Well we must say that your sleep talking is simply adorable” Tayna said but a look of horror and embarrassment overtook Bella’s face.

 

“Oh no what did I say?” 

 

“That is for us to know and for you to guess about, little one” when Tayna was done talking Bella looked around and then looked confused.

 

“Where are the others?” 

 

“Why not happy with just us keeping you company?” Kate smirked.

 

“N-no that’s not” Bella tried back tracking but Irena came to her aid. 

 

“Leave her alone Kate. the others are in their rooms” 

 

“Does it bother you that you can hear whatever everyone in the house is doing?” Bella asked.

 

“It would if this was a normal house but the entire house is covered in many, many layers of soundproof material. We can't hear what's going in the other rooms but we can still hear outside. If they were yelling really loud we would be able to hear them but everything else is blocked” Irena explained. 

 

“Wow” 

 

“Wow indeed” Tayna chuckles. 

 

“Vampires have been working on ways to stay hidden from humans. Aro the king has his best vampire minds working on ways to be out in the sun, hiding our eyes, and making an endless supply of artificial blood” Irena continues. 

 

“How would you stop the sparkle your skin gives off when in the sun? Hiding your eyes? Artificial blood?” Bella asked with curiosity. Edward never talked about the vampire world with her, he said he wanted to protect her. 

 

“A special kind of makeup concealer, it would go on any exposed sparkle and would last up to 8 hours. We would hide our eyes with a special kind of eye contact that didn't dissolve from our venom. They would change your eye color back to the color you had when you were human. Aro has many people working on artificial blood that would taste like the real thing and there would be an endless supply of it, no more humans have to die and no more heads would be turning towards unexplained deaths” Irena explained with enthusiasm. Irena was the nerd in the family, she loved talking about these types of things. She loved even more that Bella seemed to be Interested in learning about them. 

 

“That sounds so cool!” Bella exclaimed. She loved learning new things and right now she wanted to talk more to Irena so it was a win-win. The two continued to talk about all the technology and advances the vampire world was working on.

 

Kate and Tayna smiled as they watched Irena talk Bella’s ear off. They both loved listening to Irena as she talked about the things she was passionate about, they could and have listened to her for hours. Of course they were passionate about their own things and talked about them two but they loved watching their sisters face light up when she was talking. Now they could watch both Irena’s and Bella’s faces light up and listen to them for hours. 

 

Before they knew it an hour had passed as Irena and Bella talked. Jasper came into the room with a deep frown in place. 

 

“What's up Jasper?’ Kate asked when she noticed him.

 

“I was just watching the news. I think you all need to see this” he said as he grabbed the TV remote. 

 

“Is it Important enough for all family members?” Tanya asked Immediately going into coven later mode. Jasper just nodded his head. 

 

“Kate, go fetch the others” Tanya demanded. Kate nodded and raced off. When Kate came back with the others in tow everyone turned to Jasper. 

 

“What is the matter Jasper?” Carlisle asked. Jasper turned on the TV and stood to the side. Everyone watched as the new anchor reported. 

 

“I am here in Seattle where numerous disappearances have come to tragic endings. Unfortunately not all of the missing have turned up” everyone turned back to Jasper. 

 

“I think it’s the work of a newborn not knowing what they're doing and they don't know the laws” Jasper explained.

 

“We don't know what's causing this. It could just be a new human killer” Edward jumped in before anyone else could say anything.

 

“Why put our noses in business that does not involve us?” he asked but knew the answer already thanks to his gift. 

“Because this person is killing humans, if it’s a vampire we should at least cheek it out before it draws the attention of the Volturi” Carlisle answered.

 

“We should send a couple of us to see what's going on. If it’s just a human we come back but if it’s a vampire we deal with it as discreetly as possible” he finishes. The others nod in agreement. 

 

“I’ll go,” Jasper volunteered.

 

“I’ll go two, maybe I’ll get to pummel the crap out of a vampire” Emmet laughed.

 

“I think Edward should go with us. He can read their minds” Jasper pointed out. Edward huffed but nodded. 

 

“Okay you boys go pack a bag, we don't know how long this is going to take” with that the boys head off. A few minutes later they returned with a bag in hand. They headed for the door but a gasp from Alice and everyone froze. Jasper was by her side in an Instant.

 

“Alice what is it? What do you see?” he asked as he pulled her into his arms and waited for the vision to pass. When she came out of it Edward growled and started pacing.

 

“What is it?” Jasper repeated.

 

“Victoria” 

 

“What?”

 

“Somehow Victoria has been able to stay out of my visions, until tonight that is. I have been seeing a newborn making decisions but would change their mind. I didn't think anything of it but now I see that Victoria is using the newborn to hide behind” Alice explains

 

“Alice, what is she planning?” Carlisle asks.

 

“I don't know Carlisle. They both keep changing their mind and they keep planning all types of things. My guess would be that she’s using this thing in Seattle as a cover” 

 

“More of a reason to send the boys” Esme spoke and everyone turned to look at her.

 

“I mean if she’s using this Seattle business as a cover than the boys can go and see what's going on with the disappearances and Victoria” 

 

“We’ll be off then” Edward walked out the door before anyone could say anything Emmet and Jasper followed behind once they said goodbye to their mates.

 

The others go back to their rooms. Bella plops down on the couch, the sisters follow. 

 

“Are you alright little one?” Tayna asked. 

 

“It has been one thing after another. I wish I could have one day where nothing bad happened… would you change me” she looked at each sister as their faces turned to shock. 

 

“You want to be changed?” Kate asked from her spot with an open mouth.

 

“I’ve always wanted to be changed, Edward said he would never do it, said that it would take away my soul if I was changed. Ever since I met Edward and my family I have always wanted to be a vampire. It also helps that ever since I met Aro when I went to Italy to save Edward when he thought I was dead. Aro said that I had to be turned. Edward was talking about only doing if I married him, that was before the whole Jacob thing. Now I am asking the three of you to do it” the three sisters sat in silence as they looked at Bella. 

 

“Would you excuse us for a moment?” Tanya asked as she stood up and pulled her sisters with her. Bella nodded as they walked far enough away where she wouldn't be able to hear them talk.

 

“Are we actually talking about doing this?’ Irena asked as she looked back at Bella who was still sitting on the couch looking around the room, anywhere but at them. 

 

“She has asked this of us,” Tanya answered.

 

“She would feel the bond if we did,” Kate jumped in.

 

“Yes she would” Irena said with a smile as she thought about Bella finally knowing and accepting the mating pull. Irena thought about what the four of them could do together.      

 

“Are any of us strong enough to do it?” Irena questioned as she looked from Tanya to Kate. knowing that she would never be able to stop herself from drinking Bella’s delicious smelling blood. She didn't know about Tanya or Kate.

 

“I’ll do it” Kate spoke first but Tanya shook her head. 

 

“As eldest and coven leader I shall do it”  

 

Footsteps from upstairs pulled the sisters out of their conversation. 

 

“You should ask what Bella wants and don't worry everything will work out” Alice spoke from the top of the stairs and when she was done she walked back to her room. The three looked at each other and walked back into the room, Bella’s eyes Immediately found them. 

 

“Bella, do you know how the change is supposed to happen?” Tayna asked. 

 

“Well um I mean I know a little. I know that it’s almost impossible to stop once a vampire starts feeding” 

 

“Well yes. I have a question for you. Who do you want to bite you?” Tayna asked.

 

“Bite me?” 

 

“Yes, which one of us do you want to be the one to change you?” Bella sat there with a thoughtful look on her face before she looked at the sisters. 

 

“Can all three of you do it?”

 

“You want all of us to do it?” Kate asked with wide eyes. Bella took hold of her hand and brought it to her face, she did the same with Tayna and Irena. 

 

“I know it’s only been a short time since we met but I already feel a connection to the three of you. I don't know what it is but something inside of me is telling me that all three of you should change me” 

 

The three sisters silently pulled Bella to her feet and pulled her towards the stairs. They directed her towards their private room. When they made it inside Bella couldn't stop herself from looking around. 

 

Throughout the house Bella noticed that the vibe screamed homie. In the privacy of the room she could see that it had a touch of all three sisters. She saw a shelf full of different kinds of books, Irena. She walked over to it and saw some she liked and some she had never even heard before. Some books looked brand new and some looked like they were older than her.

 

“You can read them all after your new born year” Irena spoke as she came to stand beside Bella. 

 

“Why after?” 

 

“Well because in your new born you won't have very much control and you might rip them by accident. Some of them are very, very old, we don't want them to be damaged” Irena spoke softly as she looked at Bella, Bella just nodded. The two were pulled away from their conversation and towards Tanya as she spoke. 

 

“Bella, are you absolutely sure you want to do this now?” Tanya asked, wanting to know if Bella had any doubt.

 

“I want to be a vampire, I want to help with Victoria, I want to make what happened with Jacob never happens again, I want to have a very long life with the three of you… I think I love all of you” Bella finished and she shyly looked at the sisters. 

 

Tanya, Kate, and Irena all smiled brightly at her. Before the sisters could respond, Bella continued.

 

“I mean no less than three days ago I loved Edward. I still do but in a brotherly way. Now I find myself in love with not one, not two but three very beautiful women. Everything is happening so fast! I just wish time would stop for one flipping minute!” Bella ended with a yell and hard breathing.

 

“We can't stop time but once Victoria is dealt with you will have all the time in the world to come to understand your feelings and we will be right by your side to help you through” Irena spoke gently as she came to Bellas side. 

 

“We love you two little one” Tayna said as she two came to stand beside Bella. Kate joined them shortly after. The four stood together in silence for a few seconds before Tanya remembered why they came up here in the first place.

 

“Should we get on with it?” Bella nodded and Irena led her to the bed. The sisters helped Bella lay down. 

 

“Just to warn you, this is going to hurt” Tanya spoke softly as she joined Bella on her left and brushed Bella’s hair out of her face. Irena was on Bella’s right and Kate sat behind Tanya.

 

“Before you bite me could I ask something of you three?’ Bella asked with a little shyness. The three looked at each other before smiling down at Bella.

 

“You can ask us whatever you want” 

 

“Could I get a kiss from each of you?” 

 

Without speaking Kate is the first to react to Bella’s request, she leans down and attaches her lips to Bella’s. Kate didn't mean to but she lost herself in kissing Bella. She only pulled back when she remembered that humans need air. When she did pull back she looked at Bella, who had her eyes closed and her mouth a gap. 

 

Before Bella could recover from Kate's kiss, Irena connected their lips. Irena also lost herself in the feeling of Bella’s lips on hers, she tasted like strawberries. Irena just barely had the strength to pull herself away from Bella’s amazing lips. This time Bella opened her eyes and smiled big and leaned in for another kiss.

 

“That’s not fair I didn't get a second kiss” Kate whined like a four year old. Bella pulled back from Irena and walked to Kate.

 

“Let me remedy that” Bella grands Kate’s face and pulls her towards her. Bella takes control of the kiss only pulling away when she needed breath. This time it was Kate who kept her eyes closed and had a smile on her face. 

 

“Wow” Kate muttered but Bella turned to Tanya. She slowly walked towards her and Tanya brought her hands to Bella’s hip. 

 

“Well hello there beautiful, do I get a kiss now?” 

 

While they kissed both Irena and Kate walked up behind Bella and started kissing each side of her neck. When they pulled away from each other Bella was breathing a little hard.       

 

“Okay I’m ready now” Bella said, a little out of breath.

 

With that the three sisters leaned down and right before they bit Bella they kissed their places. Tanya on the throat, Irena chose Bella’s wrist, and Kate raised Bella’s shirt to bite right below her bellybutton. After they kissed her they bit down and Injected their venom into her body.         

Chapter 5

Summary:

Bella wakes up in her new life. the sisters take her to eat, and smut ensues.

Chapter Text

Pain

 

Pain was all she felt

 

Pain traveled all over her body

 

Pain swallowed her whole. She wanted to scream but held back, little whimpers was all she let pass her lips 

 

She laid in pain for what felt like eternity

 

She felt the venom move through her body, changing her, turning her into a vampire 

 

She could feel the sisters next to her, holding her, whispering sweet nothings to her. She found strength in their presence. Their presents offered calmness in a storm of pain. Bella tried to focus on what they were saying but couldn't push past the pain. All she knew was that they were there and they were an anchor for her.

 

When the pain started to fade she noticed that she could hear a lot better. A heartbeat rang out through the otherwise quiet room, she realized that it was her fast beating heart. 

 

Her heart beat sped up and with a final beat everything stopped. The pain, her heart, the whispers from the sisters, everything. 

 

"Open your eyes, little one" Tanya spoke as she continued to brush Bella's hair. 

 

When she did open her eyes she was amazed at how much better she could see the world around her. She could now see the specs of dirt that were embedded into the carpet, she noticed the creases in the book covers. 

 

Unknown to Bella because she was so focused that she spent the next hour looking around with a curious look on her face. The sisters watched in amusement as she looked from one thing To another. 

 

“Bella?” 

 

Bella quickly turned towards the voice and noticed three very beautiful blondes standing by the window, they had moved off the bed once Bella had awoken. Bella looked at each blonde and saw every little detail of their bodies, their faces, their clothes, all the scars her human eyes didn't see but now could see as clear as day. She was by their side in an Instant, she stood in front of the tallest blonde and pressed her face into her neck and took a big unneeded breath in of her scent. 

 

The blonde scent brought with it Bella's memories of her. Bella had her face into the neck of Irena, the tall smart sister with a level head and who she loved to talk about anything with. Irena gently pushed Bella towards one of the other blondes.

 

Bella did the same thing as she did with Irena, this time the blonde scent brought with it a different set of memories. A goofball, a strong blonde woman. Kate with her electrifying personality. Kate led Bella towards the last blonde. 

 

She pressed her face into the blonde's neck, she took one last sniff and the last of her memories came flooding back to her. Tanya the brave, headstrong, kind coven leader. When her mind finally settled from the new/old memories she turned to look at all three sisters and a bright blinding smile took over her face.

 

“Now I know I love you” Bella spoke but then stopped when she heard her voice it sounded like bells ringing, she sounded sexier, lighter, she guessed she sounded like vampire.

 

“I assume you feel it” Tanya spoke as Bella lost herself in looking at them again. Bella nodded. 

 

“Mates” 

 

She continued to stare at them for what felt like mere minutes to her but the sisters knew it was another hour.

 

“I am surprised she has not brought notice to her thirst” Irena said and as if Bella just now felt it she brought a hand to her throat.

 

“Hungry?” Kate asked with a smirk. Bella nodded desperately, her throat was on fire and nothing could quench it but blood and the sisters. 

 

The four headed out the widow and set out to find the newborn something to dig her fangs into. Bella was amazed at how fast the world was flying by but she was even more surprised that even though they were speeding through the woods she could see everything with clear vision. 

 

Her thoughts turned from the sights around her to the most delicious thing she had ever smelled. She ran towards it and found that the delicious scent belonged to a human that was hiking. She could distantly hear the sisters yelling at her to stop but she didn't, couldn't. The smell was hypnotizing. It called to her, pulled her in and made her want to taste it. 

 

She ran and ran towards the scent, but when she was right behind the man she stopped. She saw as he sweated to get to the top of the mountain, she saw as he took in breath after breath of air, she saw as he huffed the backpack he was carrying further up on his shoulders, she saw a human standing in front of her. She silently backed away from the human and back into the woods. 

 

She walked further away and after a few minutes she heard the sisters' worried yells for her to stop and come back as they finally caught up with her. 

 

“Bella!” Tanya yells as they come running up to her. The sisters surround her. 

 

“You didn't kill him?” Irena asked astounded. 

 

“I have never heard of a newborn not killing a human” Kate spoke with awe as she looked at Bella.

 

“You are a curious one Bella” 

 

“How’d you stop yourself?” Irena asked. Bella just shrugged.

 

“I was right behind him but I just couldn't do it. He is a human being” Bella looked to the ground. 

 

Tanya brought her hand to her cheek and made her life her head. After a few moments Bella took her eyes off the ground and looked Tanya in the eyes. 

 

“You should be proud of yourself, we as very old vampires have trouble not biting into a human. You, a newborn, did it within a few hours of your waking. You little one are a very strong vampire… Do you understand me?” Tanya asked as she held Bellas face. Bella gave her a small smile as a response. 

 

“Good now we should get you something to eat. We’ll take you far away from the human” Tanya said as she tugged on Bella. The four sped off towards the mountain away from the human. When they came to a stop Tanya turned to look at Bella. 

 

“Bella, I want you to close your eyes, close your eyes and listen. Listen to the sounds all around you. Listen as the trees move, as the animals go about their day without a care, listen as the river a few miles from here flows, listen to all of those sounds… Now focus all of your hearing on one animal and when you have go after it” Bella let the words Tanya spoke resonate, she listened to all of the amazing things but then found the sound of a bear enticing. 

 

Bella chased after it, when she came upon the bear she grabbed it and sank her teeth into its neck. She moaned at the delicious taste of the bear's blood, moaned as it flowed down her throat. She closed her eyes to further enjoy the taste. Once the bear was drained she dropped it and when she opened her eyes she saw three black eyed, lust filled beauties looking at her. 

 

She flashed in front of them and took in a big whiff of air, they smelled of lust. 

 

“Mine!” she growled as she pulled all three of them into her. Tanya being the oldest and most in control of herself pulled back just a little to look at Bella. 

 

“Bella baby maybe we should talk this back to the house” Tanya said But Bella Immediately vetoed that and slammed Tanya against a tree.

 

“I want you now… cant wait till we get back to the house” Bella growled as she shoved her face into Tanyas neck, kissing and biting. Tanya tried to help back her moans but after a few hard bites from Bella she let the sounds fly out of her mouth. 

 

“What about us?” Kate giggles from behind Bella. 

 

“I will enjoy the two of you once I have Tanya boneless on the ground,'' Bella says and dives back into Tanyas neck. Bella rips her shirt off. She moves her hands up and down Tanya’s sides enjoying the feeling of one of her mates in her hands, she moves her hands down to the zipper of Tanyas jeans. rips the jeans into shreds, and starts working her up. Playing with her opening, never being in the right spot. 

 

Bella’s fingers have Tanya almost cuming on the spot. Bella chose a fast brutal pace knowing it wouldn't hurt Tanya. It didn't take long to bring Tanya to the brink of an orgasm, but Bella didn't stop there, Bella brought Tanya to one orgasm after another.

 

After a round number of 15 orgasms Tanya yielded for Bella to stop. When Bella steps away from Tanya she falls to the ground as Bella said, boneless and gasping for unneeded breath. 

 

When Bella turns to look at the other two she sees the both of them making out. She walks towards the two and stands behind Irena. Bela grabbed Irena’s hair and moved it to the side, kissing and sucking her keck just like she did with Tanya. 

 

“Who’s next?” Bella asked as she lifted her head and looked at Kate over Irena’s shoulder. Kate just smirked. 

 

“I think Irena deserves all the attention” Kate said and with a last longing smirk Kate dropped to her knees. Bella busied herself with playing with Irena’s boobs while Kate made quick work of getting Irena’s pants out of the way of her goal. 

 

Kate pulled Irena’s panites out of her way and the first touch of Kate’s tongue made Irena scream. After an unknown amount of orgasms Irena’s legs lost feeling but lucky Bella caught her and continued to hold her up as Kate continued her exploration of her cunt. 

 

“I know… we vampires don't… get tired… but I am… asking… you to stop” Irena said between gulps of air. Kate and Bella let her step out of their reach and she sat next to a still sitting Tanya. Bella turned to Kate and smiled.

 

“Your turn” 

 

“Are you sure you can handle me?” Kate smirked as she gripped Bella’s shirt and ripped it off alone with her pants. Now all four of them were standing in the woods naked, well two of them were standing. The other two were on the ground making out as they recovered from Bella’s attention. 

 

“I think I will manage to do to you what I did to your sisters” 

 

“Technically I made Irena a moaning mess and you made Tanya one. We’re even, I guess we could make it a competition. Who can make the other cum more” the two lunged at each other fighting to be on top. The two wrestled bashing into trees and rocks. 

 

“Would you just let the newborn have control!” Tanya yelled from her spot on the ground, she rolled her eyes as she watched them play fight. Her sister could be so bossy sometimes, always wanting to be in control. 

 

“Fine!” Kate yelled as they both came to a stop with Bella on top softly growling in her face. She smiled down at her and leaned in for a kiss. 

 

“I win”

 

“Not yet you don't, you have to make me cum more than I make you. I don't think you can pull that off”

 

“She can if we help her” Irena said as her and Tanya came walking up and knelt down each taking one of Kate’s arms and holding it down as Bella went down on her.

 

“Come on, you guys are supposed to be on my side… oh god! You're really good with that tongue… oh right there!” Kate yelled as she pushed herself further into Bella’s mouth. 

 

“Inside,” Kate breathed, rolling hips into Bella’s mouth. She growled when Bella pulled away.

 

“I don't think you have earned the right to cum” Bella laughs, Tanya and Irena smile and Kate growls. 

 

“My sisters got to cum without complaint. Why do you chose to torture me?” 

 

“They didn't try to fight me for control and I'm not torturing you. You will get ot cum I am just making it last” Bella grinned.

 

“I hate you”

 

“No you don't but if you keep talking like that you’ll never get what you want” 

 

“Kate, I think she wants you to beg for it,” Irena pointed out. 

 

“Like hell! I dont beg” Kate said as she struggled against her sister's hold. 

 

“Then I guess you don't get to cum” Bella said as she moved away from kate.

 

“Alright, alright. Please make me cum!!!” Kate yelled as Bella shoved two fingers into her cunt. Her back bowed off the ground as she finally had one of the best orgasms of her life. 

 

Fingers still buried inside her, Bella leaned forward and brushed the blonde hair out of Kate’s pale vampire face. Bella turned to look at Tanya and Irena, they still had a hold on each of Kate’s arms. 

 

“Isn’t she so pretty when she falls apart?” Irena asked. Bella pulled her fingers free and brought them to her mouth. 

 

“She is indeed” 

 

“She’s only had one orgasm, I bet she could handle a lot more” Tanya said with a smirk. 

 

Bella doubled her efforts, sending Kate into another orgasm. The four lost count of how many Bella was able to make Kate have. With one loud endless scream Kate pushed Bella’s fingers away.

 

The four lay together in the woods recovering from Bell’s hands. The sisters looked from each other to Bella with pitch black eyes and slowly stalked towards her. 

 

“I think someone needs payback, that someone being me” Kate smirked. The sisters encircled Bella. 

 

“I am ready for whatever kind of delicious torture you three decide to give me” Bella smiles at them and they pounce, threwing her to the ground and congregating on top of her with Kate at the apex of her thighs, Irena playing with her boobs and Tanya keeping her mouth busy. 

 

From all of the sensations Bella was receiving it didn't take the sisters long to take her to cloud nine. The sisters worked in conjunction to give Bella as much pleasure as possible.

 

“Do you three know how beautiful you are?” Bella asked once the four of them were laid together on the ground after hours of sex. Bella with her arms around Irena as she had her head on her chest. Tanya and Kate mimicked their position, with Tanya in Bella’s place and Kate in Irena’s. 

 

“We have been told we are quite beautiful over the years” Tanya spoke with a soft smile in place as she gently brushed her fingers through Kate’s hair.

 

“We have used our beauty to our advantage many times over the years” Irena said with a hint of regret and remorse in her voice. 

 

“Hey” Bella said as she gently grabbed Irena’s chin to make her look at her. When Irena looked at Bella she smiled softly. “You did what you had to do to survive” Irena shook her head.

 

“Not always… I think it’s time we tell you our story's” Irena said, looking from Bella to her sisters. They nodded. Tanya decided she would go first. 

 

“I was born in ancient Slovakia. I was Sasha's biological great-niece. I was the first person Sasha ever changed, and when Sasha yearned for companionship, she chose me to join her. Within my first century as a vampire, Sasha changed Kate and Irina . After some time Sasha committed a crime of creating an immortal child and the Volturi punished her for it. When she died I took over a coven leader. The pain of loss and emptiness of losing our creator and mentor became unbearable for us so we took to filling our time with a long line of flirtations. It worked to distract us from the loss. However, every human we courted ended in death due to our inability to resist their blood. Eventually, we discovered that drinking animal blood took care of our nutritional needs without weakening our ability to resist human blood” Tanya ended and Kate was the next to talk. 

 

“I was an attendant—basically a bodyguard—to a highborn female of my tribe. I was well trained in my tribe's martial arts, and was very protective of my mistress. I was guarding her in a caravan when Sasha and Tanya attacked. Sasha was so impressed by my courage and determination to protect my mistress and the physical resemblance I had to Tanya that she changed me into a vampire . I quickly became loyal to Sasha and saw her as a mother. My shocking power began to develop within a decade. We were left orphaned when it was discovered that Sasha had created Vasilii the child. I would say I have killed a lot of humans” Kate finishes and turns her face into Tanyas stomach, Tanya tightens her arms around her little sister. Irena hesitated before she started. 

 

“I was a peasant girl living in a small farm community. Our behavior earned us a place in human legend as the succubus: a female demon who seduces her prey before draining them of life. Eventually, we found the ‘vegetarian’ diet. Out of all three of us I killed the most humans. Tanya was the one most affected by Sasha’s death but I just killed human after human, not stopping until my coven dried me out. Which means they kept me away from any blood for a while, I love the veg diet, it helps me to not lose control” Irena spoke with sadness in her voice. Bella took her face in her hands and made Irena look at her. She looked at each sister and smiled.

 

“From your story’s I gather you three have been so much. I see three very strong women, very strong women who adapted to their situations. Women who get changed into vampires and still came together as a family, sisters. Who have been there for each other through their highs and lows, have loved each other through everything. You love each other but still had enough room for a clumsy, clueless human into your hearts. You turned me and now we all four have each other forever together” Bella smiled and the sisters lunged at her. They had never been called and referred to as all of those things. Of course they knew they were physically strong but never been called strong women. They wanted to kiss their youngest, kindest, newest, mate. 

 

The four of them lose themselves in the lips of each other. The four of them lose all sense of time as they kiss.

 

“What have you done!” a voice yells and the four pull apart. They turn to see a black eyed, furious looking Edward assuming at the mouth as he looks at the pile of vampires. 

 

“Looks like the boys are back” 

 

“What have you done!” Edward repeats. 

 

“What?” Bella asked as she alone with the others got up from the ground to see why Edward was yelling at them. 

 

“Bella they have stolen your soul” Edward spoke to her as his voice changed from yelling to a voice that used to make her heart flutter but now she felt nothing other than seeing him as a brother.

 

“Edward clam down” 

 

“No! I know you are all mates but you didn't have to turn her into a monster!” he growled.

 

“What else did you expect to happen? Us just letting her age and die? As you just said we are mates, there is no way we were going to let her die after just finding her” Tanya spoke in a matter of fact tone. Edward just rolled his eyes.

 

“You could have at least waited until I was back from Seattle to change her” Edward huffs and stomps his foot like a five year old.

 

“I asked them to change me the night you left. I wanted to be a vampire as soon as possible. You will not try and make me regret turning, either be happy or go the fuck away” Bella told him with a look that said ‘no arguing’. 

 

“Fine… anyway Carlisle sent me to collect the four of you after the third day of you guys being gone” 

 


“We have been gone for three days?” Bella asked astounded.

 

“Time flies when you're having sex” Kate laughed at her own joke and her sisters and Bella just rolled their eyes with smiles on their faces.

 

“Edward we will meet you at the house once we are dressed” Tanya said and with an angry glare directed at the sisters Edward sped away.

 

“Tanya? We don't have any Clothes” Bella said.

 

“I know, we will have to go around the house and jump up into my bedroom window. You can borrow a pair of clothes from Irena scents she is most close to your size” with that the four headed for the house, naked. 

 

When the four made it to the house they quickly made it to Tanya’s window, jumping into the room was made easy by their being vampires. Irena walked over to a dresser and grabbed clothes for herself and Bella.

 

“Here you go” after that they got dressed in silence, they watched each other dress. They all watched as Bella shimmy into the pair of jean’s Irena gave her. 

 

“Damn how I like the way you look in my clothes” Irena smirked “I like you better without cloths though” 

 

“Me too, everything feels different. The clothes touching my skin feels Itchy” Bella said as she pulled the shirt she was wearing away from her body.

 

“You’ll get used to that,” Tanya said.

 

“Well I hate to say it but we should go down stairs and see what the boys found out” Kate spoke as she didn't take her eyes off her mates.

 

“I really don't want to leave this room, It smells like you three” Bella said as she walked in front of the others and took in a big whiff of their combined scents. 

 

“Well when we get down there just stay close to us and you can continue to smell us. That should make you feel a little better, we can tell you are struggling with this whole being a vampire”

 

“I wasn't at first but that was because I was way to hungry and horny to think about all the things that came with being a vampire” 

 

“You may be struggling but don't worry you have us here to help you” Irena said as she pulled Bella into a hug, the other two joining a few seconds later. 

 

“I have a feeling this is the last of quiet moments we're going to have for a little while” Irena says as she pulls away from the hug. The others nod along with her statement.

 

“We should really go down stairs to see what the boys found” 

 

“If we have to” Bella wines, with that the four of them head for the door and towards the stairs.    

Chapter Text

When the four made it down stairs it looked like everyone was waiting in the living room for them. All of them with different emotions plastered on their faces.

 

Esme had that motherly smile as she looked at the now vampire Bella walk into the room. Carlisle stood next to his mate and also watched his youngest daughter as a new vampire.

 

Carmen smiled as she watched three women she considered as children walk hand in hand with their last puzzle piece, she had never seen them smile as big as there were as she walked into the room. Eleazar just stared blankly at Bella.   

 

Alice had a smile as she jumped in front of Bella and hugged her. Jasper only had as big of a smile as he did because of everyone's emotions.

 

Emmett's booming laugh rang out as Kate went to let go of Bell’s hand and she pouted, Kate tightening her grip with an apologetic smile. Rosalie had a rare smile in place, she didnt show her emotions often but everyone knew that she cared deeply for the newborn. 

 

Edward stood in the corner still looking like a 5-year-old pouting when they dont get their way. He huffed and puffed but quickly shut up when he received a chastising look from Carlisle.    

 

“Eleazar has anyone ever told you that it’s not nice to stare?” Tanya asks with a chuckle. Everyone turned to look at him as he continued his staring, with a nudge from Carmen he blinked rapidly.

 

“I apologize but Bella here is quite an enigma” he said as he looked at Bella. She tried not to squirm under his Inquisiting eye. 

 

“W-what do you mean?” 

 

“My gift allows me to sense other vampire abilities and I scents many within you Bella” 

 

“Like what?” 

 

“I sense both a physical and mental shield, a gift that allows you to duplicate and store others' gifts. You should be able to Manifest your gifts after your newborn year” 

 

“Wow… that’s a lot” said Bella as she plopped down on the couch with her mates right behind her. 

 

Eleazar went to say something but all of a sudden Bella let out a gasp as did Alice.  

 

“What's happening?” Tanya asked as she held Bella in her arms as she and Alice had far away looks. 

 

“Alice is having a vision, Bella must be duplicating her gift” Jasper answered as everyone waited for them to come out of it. 

 

“How?” Kate asks as she doesnt take her eyes off of her mate.

 

“Well it could be that Bella duplicates any gift when she walks into a room but if that was the case she would have duplicated Edward's ability but she didn't say anything about being able to read anyone's mind. Or she duplicates through touch she did hug Alice” Eleazar explains to the best of his abilities. 

 

“The Second option makes more sense. She Hasn't touched anyone else other than Tanya and Alice” Kate said from her spot next to her mates on the couch. The conversation is cut off by Edward. 

 

“That makes no sense,” Edward huffs from his corner.

 

“What makes no sense?” Carlisle asks as Alice and Bella come out of the vision.

 

“Charlie…as a vampire” Bella said. 

 

“Well we did say we would call him once we made it here, maybe he finds out about the vampire thing so we have to turn him” Rosalie says. Bella shakes her head with a frown.

 

“He was standing next to a blonde I’ve never seen before, with a smile holding his hand out,” Bella said, confused. 

 

“He was standing next to Sulpicia,” Alice continued. 

 

“What!?” 

 

“I didn't see much else but he looked to be a newborn and was standing next to Sulpicia here outside” 

 

“I think Bella should give Charlie a call,” Carlisle said as he looked at his youngest daughter. She looked back at him and nodded before standing up and grabbing a phone. She turned to look at her mates when they tried to follow her. 

 

“I think I need to do this on my own, if you don't mind” Bella said and after a second they all three agreed. She walked back to Tanya’s room where she knew she would have privacy. 

 

The last time she saw her father she refused to meet his eyes, she let him walk out the Cullens front door without so much as a goodbye. At first she hated her father for 

making her see Jacob. Now as she sat on Tanyas bed she felt like she needed a good hug and a talk from her father. She knew she had Carlisle and Esme as parental figures but she needed to see Charlie. she took a deep unneeded breath as she dialed her father's number.

 

“Hello?” Charlie asked.

 

“Charlie,” Bella said with a little hesitation. Not knowing how he would react to her call. 

 

“Bella? Is that you? Are you alright? Where are you?... look Bella I am so sorry for how I acted with the whole Jacob situation. As a father I want you to have the best life you can have and I thought that life would involve Jacob. I’m sorry for pushing you to be with him, I see now that he was an asshole and he was very obsessive over you” Charlie stopped talking and Bella could hear another voice on the call. A voice she knew to be Billy Blacks. A voice that slowly started to rise in volume and started yelling.

 

“Billy get the hell away from my house! Your son was nothing but a creep who would not leave my daughter alone even after she told him herself to go fuck off” Bella listened as Billy mumbled somthing before she heard he leave. 

 

“Hey sorry about that kiddo” Charlie let out an awkward laugh.    

 

"It's alright, hey are you alone?" 

 

"Yeah why?"

 

"Cause I got a few things to talk to you about and I don't want unwanted listeners" 

 

"Okay?" 

 

"Charlie there are things I have to tell you" whatever Bella was going to say was interrupted by Charlie.

 

"Oh you mean you dating a vampire and his whole family being vampires, Jacob being a werewolf shifter and the Cullens killing Jacob to protect you" the two sat in silence as Bella was shocked from the knowledge that Charlie knew everything. 

 

"H-how did you know all of that?"

 

“Well the Cullens killing Jacob thing is easy, Sam came to me a few days ago and said he was found dead on Cullen land. He didn't say anything about the supernatural but thought I would Pursue the Cullens in a legal pursuit. I told him that I was not going to do anything for it was a mater out of my police jurisdiction”

 

“Wow… what about the rest?”   

 

"I got a few secrets of my own kid, where are you? I'll come to you and tell you all about it" 

 

"We're in Denali Alaska" 

 

"Ok great, I'll see you in a few hours. Goodbye" 

 

"Charlie, wait! I just want to say that I understand why you wanted me to be with Jacob but if you know about everything then you know about imprinting and vampire mates. Well at the time I thought Edward was my mate but now I have three very beautiful mates, you'll meet them when you get here… I forgive you and I love you, dad" a moment passes in silence and Bella can hear Charlie let out a few sniffles.

 

"I love you too Bella" with that they hang up the phone. Bella sat for a moment and just thought, thought about what her fathers secrets could be, about her mates downstairs, about the blonde she saw standing with Charlie, thought about her mates, about her family that just keeps standing with her through thick and thin, and thought about her mates. 

 

After all the thinking she found it was time to tell her family about her father coming. She walked downstairs and found everyone exactly how she left them. Her mates smiled at her when they saw her, she returned their smile with her own. 

 

“Hey young one, how did it go?” Tanya asked as she held her arms open for Bella and she practically flew into them, tucked her head under Tanya's chin, and wrapped her arms around her. Irena and Kate holding the two between them.

 

After so long Bella finally felt safe somewhere, she felt safe in her mates arms and surrounded by her family. 

 

“It went well, Charlie said he will be here in the next few hours” Bella mumbled into Tanya’s neck.

 

“How is he going to get here in the next few hours? It takes more time than that to get here from Forks” Carlisle asked with confusion.

 

“You know I didnt think about that but I was too busy thinking about how he already knows about vampires and werewolves to ask him about that little detail” Bella sounded exhausted, not physically because vampires can't get tired but emotionally. 

 

“He already knows about us?” Rosalie asked, she didn't want her family breaking the law again.

 

“Yeah he said he would explain when he got here”

 

“What did you boys find out in Seattle?” Bella asked, remembering that they never talked about that before she called Charlie. The mood went downhill as she looked at the boys. 

 

 “There were almost 200 newborns there,” Jasper said in a saddened tone. He didn't like when people created newborn armies, the newborns never asked to be turned. No one ever does. So many people had to lose their lives because of the whims of others. The same with any war.

 

“Why so many?” 

 

“So no one else will be able to stand against them” Jasper answered.  

 

“Oh and we found Victoria” Emmet said after a minute of no one speaking. “We overheard her talking to a newborn about coming here in a months time”

 

“Good that means we have a month to prepare and ready ourselves” Carlisle spoke as he looked at each and every one of his children and friends.    

 

“Well until then I say me and Bella bear have an arm wrestle” Emmet said as he held out a fist and punched his palm. 

 

“Your on brother bear,” Bella laughed. The families followed Emmet and Bella as they walked outside and to a tree stump. Emmet had a big smile as he walked up to the stump and cracked his knuckles. 

 

“Ready?” Carlisle asked as he stood next to Esme, he had a smile on his face as he looked at his children and their child-like behavior.

 

“Set” the families surrounded the two and they got ready. 

 

“Go!” 

 

The two begin, Emmet lets out a chuckle when it looks like he's going to win but Bella just lets out a fake yawn and slams their arms down into the tree stump. Bella smiles as she destroys the stump. Emmet slumps his shoulders as he pouts and walks back to Rosalie.

 

“Oh my poor big baby” she said in a baby voice as she held Emmet in her arms. He faked cried into her shoulder. 

 

“She beat me” Emmet wined. 

 

“Oh i'm sorry Emmet were we not supposed to give it our all'' Bella tried to keep her laughs under wraps but once Emmet turned to her with a puppy look she couldn't hold it in any longer. 

 

“Rosie she’s laughing at me” Emmet juts out his bottom lip and adds a quiver. 

 

“What do you want me to do about it?” Rosalie asked with sarcasm in her voice.

“Stop her'' Emmet continued to wine. 

 

“Ok… Bella stop laughing at Emmet” Rosalie said but Bella continued to laugh, Rosalie shrugged her shoulders. “Well I tried” Emmet huffed and threw his hands in the air. 

 

“None of you love me” Emmet says and everyone laughs. 

 

“Oh we do love you, dear you're just being really hilarious at the moment” Esme spoke in a motherly tone.

 

“For a 90 year old, Emmet you sure are acting like a baby” Kate joked. 

 

“You're 90?” Bella asked astounded, “I thought you were older”

 

“Come on now, what? Is it pick on Emmet day?” Emmet asked with a pout.

 

“Oh sorry Emmet. I’ll pick on you everyday to make you feel better” Bella laughed.

 

“That is not what I meant” Emmet playfully growled. 

 

“Ok children, enough” Esme said, both Emmet and Bella turned to her.

 

“But mom,” they said in unison.

 

“Bella stop picking on your brother just because he lost, Emmet stop acting like a baby because you lost” Esme said sternly but with a smile. 

 

“Okay fine” they spoke together and everyone around the destroyed tree stump laughed. 

 

Everyone Tensed up and turned to the woods when they heard footsteps to light to be a human but also heard a human heart beat. Everyone turned and got into their fighting positions, ready for anything. 

 

The Cullens and the Denali's were shocked to see a Volturi Queen, Sulpicia carrying a human, none other Charlie Swan no less. Towards them, followed by Jane and Alec. 

 

“Hello Cullens, Denalis. I think we have a lot to talk about” Sulpicia spoke as she came to a stop in front of them.    

Chapter Text

Sulpicia looked over all the faces gathered and when she settled on Bella she smiled, a rarity no one outside of the Volturi ever saw from the queen and mate to Aro. 

 

“You must be Bella, your father speaks about you quite often” Bella just nodded as she was highly confused.

 

“Can someone please explain to me how one of the Queens of the Volturi and the witch twins know Charlie, a human?” Rosalie asked a little hotly, feeling uncomfortable having one of the Queens here along with the witch twins. She never felt safe in any of their presence. 

 

Sulpicia placed Charlie down and he smiled at Bella, he closed his eyes and a few seconds later his appearance started to change. He grew a few inches, his clothes became that of the Volturi royal guard, his skin lost all of its color, his hair turned from curly brown to ear length blond hair. When he opened his eyes they were bright red, as in human drinking vampire red.

 

“What the hell?” Edward is the first to speak out. Eleazar steps up and looks at Charlie the same way he did with Bella, seeing her gift. 

 

“Boby manipulation” 

 

“In other words I am a shape shifter” Charlie spoke in a new sounding voice. Bella stood still as she just stared at her father? With confusion. 

 

“How long have you been a vampire?” Bella asks and Charlie turns to look at her. 

 

“I have been a vampire for 415 years” 

 

“Does this mean Bella was a half vampire?” Carlisle asks with curiosity. 

 

“No it does not… I met Renee in a bar a few years before Bella was made. At the time I was just looking for someone to show me what being human felt like. It was a long courtship and then a one night stand. When I found out Renee was pregnant I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a father. When Bella was born I discovered that when me and Renee had created Bella that I was human and so was she. I tried to get custody of Bella so I could take her with me back to Volterra but Renee would not hear of it. So I started human waiting for my daughter but I guess years of acting human made me forget who I really am. Luckily my mate came to Forks and reminded me” Charlie finishes as he turns to look at Sulpicia. They smiled at each other forgetting about everyone else. 

 

“Charlie,” Bella said, pulling their eyes from one another to her. 

 

“Yes, my child?” 

 

“You have a lot of explaining to do” she spoke with a hunt of anger, anger that he never told her about him being a vampire, anger at him having a mate a Voturi Queen no less, anger for so many things that her human brain would not have be able to think about all at once but thanks to her vampire brain, she could think about all the anger she felt. She was distracted from her anger however by Sulpicia clearing her throat unnecessarily, everyone turned to look at her. 

 

“You can be angry at your father later but right now I think you should deal with that stench that is approaching” 

 

The crowd turns and sees three wolves running towards them. The biggest one, leading the other two in the middle was a pure black fur colored wolf. The one of the left second biggest was a white fur colored wolf. The last one, the one on the right, was a mix of white and brown. The black wolf shifts and snarls as he looks at Bella.

 

“Hello Sam” 

 

“You killed Jacob!” he yells as he slowly walks towards the gathered vampires with the other two wolves following right behind him.

 

“You know as well as I do that I would have never been able to kill him when I was human. I became a vampire three days ago and he was killed a week ago” she spoke with an air of boredom and indifference.

 

“Even if you didnt kill him the Cullens have broken the treaty by turning you into a vampire” 

 

“didn't your elders give us permission to do that?” Carlisle asked. 

 

“All deals were nolan void when you killed Jacob” 

 

“Well then you should know that the Cullens didnt turn me, the Denalis did” 

 

“It doesn't matter who turned you, you killed a person in cold blood!” The three wolves came to a stop a few feet away and Sam looked murderous.

 

“He broke the treaty, he was on Cullen land, he tried attacking Bella again. We tried to let you handle him, tried to let everything go but when he came running towards us on our land with the Intention of hurting one of my children. He died because of his own stupidity and arrogance. Now I suggest You turn around and go back to Forks before you push our hand and we kill you too” Carlisle said as he stepped in front of Sam. 

 

“Whatever, this all could have been avoided if you Cullens would have just stayed gone!” 

 

“I'm glad they came back, I'm kind of okay with what Jacon did because it made us leave and come here. I found my mates here. I think it's time you leave” Bella says and Sam just growls as the other two wolves look from one Vampire to the next. 

 

A whine from the other wolves pulls Sam's attention as he looks between the white wolf and the mixed colored one. The white wolf has their eyes locked with Jane, the mixed wolf has their eyes on Alec. as if in a trance they both walk towards Jane and Alec but Sam lets out a growl and they fall to the ground by the alpha force of it. 

 

“Shift” the two wolves shift. The white colored wolf is a girl with short black hair, tanned skin, and eyes that were almost black. The other one is a teenage looking boy with tousled short black hair, skin that matched the girls, and brown eyes that held the Innocence of someone who hasn't experienced the hardships of life yet. 

 

“Who are you?” the girl asks, still looking at Jane.  

 

“My name is Jane and this is my brother Alec, what's your name?” Jane spoke with a softness that was strange to hear coming from one of the witch twins. Especially when Jane loved Inflicting pain on others. 

 

“I am Leah” Leah said as she walked towards Jane

 

“Im Seth” Seth  walked towards Alec. 

 

“I think we have both Imprinted” Seth says as he stares wide eyed at Alec. Leah just nods as she stares at Jane.  

 

“Imprinted?” Alec asks. 

 

“It’s their version of mates,” Carlisle answers.

 

“No way! No way in hell am I going to let two of my wolves be with two vampires!” Sam yells as he starts to shake. 

 

“You don't have a say in who we Imprint on” Leah spoke as she slowly stepped in front of her imprint. Sam may be her alpha but now she holds more loyalty to Jane than she ever did to Sam. 

 

“I am your alpha! I forbid you to be anywhere near any vampires!” Sam yells, he explodes into his pure black furred wolf and charges at Leah and Seth. 

 

With a growl Jane glares at Sam. “pain” Sam lets out a whimper of pain and falls to the ground. He flipped around like a fish out of water as Jane used her pain Inducing power. 

 

“Sister, I think he's learned his lesson” Alec said as he looked at Sam's crumbled body. 

 

“Jane you can release him now” Leah said with a smile as she looked at her imprint Ignoring the growls and whimpers Sam was letting out. Jane grabbed Leah's wrist and pulled her into her body. Wrapped her arms around her waist and put her face into her neck and breathed in her scent. 

 

Sam was trying to get his bearings as Jane and Leah lost themselves in each other, Seth and Alec softly talking to each other. Getting to know each other. Bella stepped forward.

 

“Sam, you should leave. I don't think Seth and Leah will want to be away from their imprints” Sam growled as he finally got his feet under him. With one last growl he jets off in the direction he came from. The gathered vampires and werewolves waited for Sam to be out of hearing rage before they allowed themselves to relax. 

 

“Bella, we don't blame you for Jacob's death. He was an idiot and couldn't take a hint” Leah said as wouldn't look Bella in the eye.

 

“It's okay Leah, you're right he never could take a hint but that’s on him… how did you guys find us? Why did Sam come here?” 

 

“Well when Sam discovered that Jacob was dead he was very angry. He made us keep an eye on Charlie and we heard your phone call a few hours ago. Sam ordered us to follow him and then we watched as he met up with vampires before coming here. Sam will come back with the others”

“Don't worry Leah we will be ready and we out number his little wolf pack” Bella spoke with confidence and was a little smug. She never liked Sam even when she was human, Jacob told her about how Sam would stare at him like he was expecting something from Jacob and when she started to hang around the reservation, Sam started to glare at her. Now she knows that he never liked vampires and saw her hanging out with some as a betrayal to the human race. 

 

She thought if he were to come at them with his pack then she would put him down. She knew Sam's hatred was born from being raised to hate them, to want to destroy any vampire he came into contact with but she also knew that Jacob, Leah, and Seth were raised the same way and they didn't hate any member of her family. Well Jacob didn't at first. Now Leah and Seth were connected to two vampires, two vampires said to be the scariest, most dangerous in the vampire world. 

 

She kind of felt bad for Sam's pack for if he brought them after her family they were all sure to die. She may not like Same but she didn't want anybody to die or get hurt unnecessarily. 

 

Bella was pulled back to the conversation when Sulpicia suggested everyone including the wolves head inside, where she and Charlie would answer everyone's questions. Once everyone made it into the Denali's living room, everyone was standing or sitting next to their respective partners. 

 

Bella sat on the couch with Tanya, Irena, and Kate. Irena and Kate were on either side of her and Tanya sat on the other side of Irena. Emmet and Rosalie stood behind the couch being the older protective siblings for Bella as they along with everyone else could sense the storm of secrets revealed. 

 

Esme sat in one of the chairs and Carlisle stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. Offering and receiving support from one another. Alice mimicked Esme's position in the other chair, Jasper mimicked Carlisle. 

 

Charlie and Sulpicia stood in front of everyone as they held a lot of answers to a lot of questions that were all about to be asked. Jane and Alec being the ever loyal vampires stood flanking Charlie and Sulpicia. Leah and Seth didn't want to be far away from their Imprints so they stood right beside Jane and Alec.

 

Edward was pouting in a corner, mumbling about how it was unfair that he was the only one in the room not to have a mate, he grumbled about being around for 104 years and he was still alone. 

 

“I know you all have a lot of questions but first Charlie and I want to tell you our story's” Sulpicia said as she looked at everyone before gesturing for Charlie to go first. Everyone turns their attention to him. 

 

“I grew up in the era the humans like to call the wild west. I grew up in a small town in Colorado. The summers were always hot and the winters always cold. I was 18 and was just about to take over my fathers farm when vampires came to town, of course at the time I didnt what they were. Just that they were all very beautiful but no one was more so than this amazing woman” Charlie said as he looked at Sulpicia. The two of them smiled lovingly at each other until Charlie remembered he still had some of his story to tell. “Aro, Caius, Marcus, Sulpicia, Megan. The Entire volturi was in my little town. A few weeks passed and I couldn't think about anything else other than Sulpicia. I confronted her about why she and the rest of them were there. She told me the truth, she told me that she was a vampire and that they were in the town looking for humans that were gifted to add them to the guard. After that we continued to talk about everything and nothing, we loved spending time together. Little did I know she already knew I was her mate. When Aro found out that his wife was spending so much time with a human he ordered for me to be killed but she convinced him that she was only talking to me because I had a gift. He ordered for me to be changed and when I opened my eyes I knew I could never leave her side. As you can probably guess, Aro was not very happy to find out that we were mates. He tried to have me destroyed before he knew what my gift was” Charlie stops talking and walks towards the widow and as he looks out over the winter covered land Sulpicia comes to his side. 

 

“It's alright dear. You didn't take me away from anything or anyone and it didn't take Aro long to replace me” Sulpicia spoke softly. When Charlie turned around he looked like he held the weight of the world in his shoulders. 

 

“When Aro ordered me destroyed me and Sulpicia ran away. I managed to learn how to use my gift and changed our appearances. We were able to stay hidden for almost a century until Jane and Alec found us and I wanted to know what it was like to be human again. The twins stayed with Sulpicia and I went to a bar where I found Renee. You know that story, but after Renee took Bella I wanted to be a vampire again but Sulpicia came to me and told me that I should stay human at least until Bella became a teenager. When Bella came to me in Forks I didn't know that the Cullens were back in town or that the wolves had started to shift again. Anyway when Bella called me a few hours ago, I called Sulpicia and told her everything. We came running here and a few miles out Sulpicia suggested I arrive in my human form. The form Bella knew me as” 

 

When Charlie finishes he looks at Bella, they just stare at each other for a while.

 

“Wow, my dad is really old” Bella snarks and Charlie laughs.

 

“Yeah well I aint even close to being the oldest in the room” Bella fell into her thoughts for a second and then when she was done going over her thoughts she looked at her dad.

 

“You know all of this could have been avoided if we just communicated better” again father and daughter let out a laugh. 

 

“Enough! We have to prepare for Victoria's arrival!” Edward yells from his corner. 

 

“Dude Alice said she wont show for another month, I think we have time for a little bonding” Emmet spoke as he smiled. Edward growls and stomps his foot before running to his room. 

 

“Why does that boy act as if he is a toddler?” Sulpicia asked as she continued to stare at the spot Edward just vacated. 

 

“You know we keep asking ourselves the same thing but we never do find an answer. His physical age is 18 and his vampire age is 104 so we don't quite understand why he acts that way." Everyone turned to look at Esme because no one had ever heard her speak that way about any of her ‘children’ before.

 

“You would get tired of him too if you have been dealing with him since waking up as a vampire” 

 

“Right well he does kind of have a point” Carlisle said.

 

“I know that dear but so does Emmet, we have an enter mouth to prepare we don't need to start right at this moment”

 

“Your right” 

 

“I always am, dear” all the ‘kids’ laughed at Esme's chastising of Carlisle. Finding it funny that their father and leader looked like a kid and he just got in trouble for breaking a widow or something.

 

“Not to change the subject of watching Carlisle get in trouble but is anyone else Thirsty?” Bella asks as she reaches up and rubs her throat. A burn she just now noticed making itself known as the minutes tick by. 

 

“We are going to feed the newborn, you guys talk. We’ll be back soon” Irena said as she pulled Bella to her feet and walked towards the door, Tanya and Kate following right behind them. 

 

When they made it far enough away from the house Irena grabbed Bella and slammed her into a tree and attacked her neck with nips and bites. Kate and Tanya taking up spots next to Irena, in some way touching Bella. 

 

“Do you know how hard it's been to keep our hands off of you?” Irena asked as she nibbled on Bella's ear. With all of their touching and attention Bella can't help the sounds of pleasure that she releases.

 

“Yeah… mmm… because I have been feeling… ah!... the same thing” Bella said between moans. 

 

“Well than we are going to fuck than eat. Is that good with you newborn?” Kate asks as she plays with Bella's boobs. Bella shakes her head fiercely, enjoying all of the sensations of her body to actually use words.                    

 

“You're going to be a good newborn and just enjoy everything the three of us are going to do to you. Am I clear?” Tanya asked and Bella nodded but the sisters weren't happy with that response. All three of them stepped away from her. 

 

“Words baby, we need your words” 

 

“Are you gonna be a good newborn?” 

 

“Yes”

 

“Good now sisters, we have a newborn to turn into a puddle at our feet, what do you say sisters?” Tanya asks as she turns to look at Kate and Irena with a devilish grin. 

 

“I say this will be a lot of fun” Kate smirks at Bella.

 

“There's so much body to play with,” Irena says. 

 

“Please less talking more touching” Bella pleads to the sisters, desperate for their attention and sensations that their hands give her.

 

“Don't worry young one we’ll touch you” 

 

The sisters descend onto Bella, each going for a different part of her body. Tanya went for the left side of her neck and boob, Irena went for the right and Kate went straight for the apex of her thins after destroying the jeans she was wearing to get them out of her way. 

 

The four mates were so lost in each other that they didn't notice that someone was watching them. disgusted at what they were seeing. Angry that the four could be together and had so many mates where they didn't have any. They went to take a step back and accidentally stepped on a stick, snapping it and gaining the fours attention.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Tanya yelled as she rounded.

 

“Is your little man at salute?” Kate smirked, she didn't move from her place. After a minute she went back to pleasuring Bella.

 

“Kate you stay here and keep Bella busy, she’s too lost in peasiring at the moment to lose herself to her newborn Instincts. Newborns don't like to be watched by an outsider after all” Irena said as she walked towards Edward. 

 

“Me and Irena will take peeping Tom back to the house. I think Carlisle should hear about this” Tanya said as she walked past Edward and Indicated for him to follow her. He looked like a kid who was about to get grounded. 

 

Kate waited until she couldn't hear them anymore before going full speed on Bella. Having way too much fun bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. 

 

 


 

 

In another part of the woods Tanya and Irena walk in front of Edward as they take back to the house. Both of them are angry that their time with their mates Interrupted. They were also angry that Edward was watching them. 

 

When the three made it to the house Edward tried to walk to his room, finding nothing wrong with what he did. 

 

“Oh no you dont,” Kate growled as she grabbed a hold of Edwards shirt and pulled him towards the kitchen where they could hear Esme and Carlisle quietly talking. When the three walk into the kitchen, Kate shoves Edward towards the two.

 

“You should really do something about your son” Tanya growls as she stops a few feet away from Esme and Carlisle. The both of them look from Edward to Tanya and back again. Edward just looks at his feet not meeting his ‘Parents’ eyes. After a few seconds of silence the two turn to look at Tanya for an explanation but Kate answers.

 

“Your 104 year old son is a fucking pepping Tom!” Esme and Carlisle turn to look at Edward with bewildered looks. 

 

“It’s disgusting!” Edward shouts as if that excuses his behavior.

 

“Edward!” Esme said in her motherly voice as she looked disapprovingly at him. 

 

“What!? Females should only mate with males and vice versa. I just want a mate, I had Bella until Alice had all of those visions of her with the Denali's. I helped all of you get Bella with them but now I am without a mate while they have four. I'm lonely!” Edward wines. 

 

“Okay son that is the second time you have seen them in compromising positions this is causing problems. Edward, if you can't keep your eyes to yourself then you will have to find somewhere else to dwell” Carlisle said with a bit of displease in his voice, he didn't understand why Edward was acting like this, acting like a child.

 

“What! You can't just kick me out!”

 

“He may be able to but I can” Tanya spoke and everyone turned to look at her. Edward huffed and then turned back to look at his ‘parents’.

 

“Boy you are in my house, not theirs. You follow my rules and since you got here you have acted like a five year who got their toy taken away” 

 

“I have not!”

 

“You just proved my point” Tanya scuffs. 

 

“You know what, I am so tired of having to listen to your mouth! You are  104 years old, act like it!” Kate yells as she slams her hand down on the kitchen counter. 

 

“I will not stand here and be yelled at!” Edward says as he goes to walk out of the room but before he can even take two steps he is thrown against the wall. Bella growls as she slowly walks towards him. She grabs him by his collar and slams him back into the wall when he tries to move, growling in his face. 

 

“If I ever catch you watching me and my mates ever again I will rip your head from your shoulders before you can even attempt to get away. I will rip your little friend from your body and you will never see it again. You ever see any of my mates naked again and I will destroy you. Am I clear!?” Bella snarls as she slams Edward into the wall to make sure her message gets across. 

 

Edward nods as he struggles against the newborn's grip, he had never been afraid of Bella before. Granted she was human all up to a week ago but now with her red eyes and all her anger directed at him. He kind of finds her a bit on the scary side. 

 

“Good” Bella lets go of Edward and turns to walk to Tanyas room but stops at the doorway. She turns to look at her mates and raises her hand. The sisters Immediately come to her side and the four of them walk to Tanyas room. Esme and Carlisle turn to look at Edward. 

 

“Edward until Victoria is dealt with you will stay away from Bella and her mates” Esme says as she follows the girls out of the room but not in the same direction, she walks towards her own bedroom. 

 

“Son I am very disappointed in you” is all Carlisle says before he goes after his mate and leaves Edward to his thoughts. 

 

Edward does understand that he is acting like a 5 year old but he can't seem to stop himself. He thought he had found the one when he had met Bella. He finally felt like he wasn't alone but now with Bella meeting her real mates he feels all alone again and he hates it. Edward doesn't understand how Tanya and her sisters are all mates and then they take the only girl he ever loved away from him. He doesn't want to but can't help but dislike the sister. He huffs and walks to his room where his beloved piano is, he always feels better when he's sitting at his piano.              

Chapter 8: Chapter 8

Chapter Text

Over the next month Bella splits her time between learning how to use her powers, spending time with her father, learning how to fight from Jasper, avoiding Edward, and her favorite activity. Spending alone time with her mates. The day after she threatened Edward her father comes to her. 

 

“I know you may not like me right now for lying to you but I would like to try to rebuild our relationship. We are both vampires now, we both are going to be around for a very long time” 

 

“It’s not like I don't trust you, or even hate you it's just that I wish you would have told me about you being a vampire once I figured out the Cullens were vamps” 

 

“I just didn't know how to tell you”

 

“Now I have a very long time to get to know this side of you” 

 

“Well ask about anything you want to know” Bella sat for a moment before the perfect first question popped into her head.

 

“Out of every girl in the world, why the hell did you pick Renee?” Charlie let out a chuckle.

 

“To be honest I was drunk, as you know it was a one night stand but when I figured out that she was pregnant with you I tried to convince her to let me raise you but being the stubborn woman that she was she decided that she would raise you. Now I wish I would have pushed harder to keep you” 

 

“I'm just glad you were there when I needed you, Renee hasn't contacted me in months. Too busy with her baseball player. I'm glad I came to Forks, met the Cullens, my family, I'm not happy about everything that has happened but all of it brought me to my beautiful mates” 

 

“Well I'm glad you're glad about everything. Can I have a hug kid?” Charlie asks as he opens his arms for a hug, Bella almost flies into them needing a hug from her father. Of course she sees Esme and Carlisle as her parents but it feels good to be on good terms with her birth father. She thinks about Renee and how she never really felt like her mother. 

 

“Wow kid, how'd you do that?” Charlie asks as he pulls back from the hug and looks at Bella. 

 

“Do what?” Bella asks, confused.

 

“You look like Renee”

 

“Oh! I completely forgot about my gift, I can copy others gifts. I was just thinking about Renee and I was touching you so I copied your gift… that's weird, I just thought about the other day when I threw Edward against the wall. I touched him but I didn't use his gift till just now… stand still I have a theory” Bella says as she pokes Charlie with her pointer finger. He jumps back with a yelp. 

 

“Ouch! What was that for!?” he asks as he rubs the spot. 

 

“I have Alice's power and the first time she hugged me I copied her gift and I was immediately pulled into a vision with her. I think my copying works automatically but me actually using others gifts only works when I think about it. Like just now, I was thinking about Kate’s gift, and it worked”

 

“That is awesome, kid” 

 

“I need to talk to everyone with a gift,” Bella says excitedly, practically jumping in place. She looks to Charlie with uncertainty not wanting to end their moment. He just smiles and pushes her in the direction of the house. 

 

“It’s ok kid, go. We’ll have many more moments but right go figure out how to use your gift” Bella nods and heads for the house. 

 

When she walks in she is happy to see her mates cuddling together on the couch. She looks around the room and sees Alice and Jasper playing a game of chess in the corner. She also sees Edward and Eleazer talking about something. She walks towards her mates and takes a seat next to them as she stares at Edward. She uses his own gift on him and Listens to his thoughts. 

 

As vampires they were able to think of a lot of things all at once. Bella listened as Edward thought of a few different things but was still able to have a conversion with Eleazer.

 

She listened as he thought of time when he was human, his first time through school. He thought of the first girlfriend he ever had, Bella saw a glimpse of her when he thought of her face. The girl looked almost just like her. She watched through Edwards eyes as he thought of his human life with the girl. Bella saw how much Edward felt for the girl until he fell sick. She felt a pang of guilt for being a doppelganger to Edwards first love but also felt sad that he kind of lost the same girl twice. 

 

Bella moved on from those kinds of thoughts and found other things he was thinking about. She heard his thoughts of how he found it disgusting and a sin for her to be mated to three women. She wanted to growl but she kept her mouth shut and continued to listen. 

 

As she explored Edward's mind she felt that Edward expressed a dislike and anger towards Jasper and Alice. She watched as Edward replayed a memory of him and the two. She noticed that they were wearing the clothes they were wearing the day they left for Forks.

 

"Edward we have to take Bella to Denali" Alice said as she stood next to Jasper as they talked to Edward. 

 

"I agree with you Alice so what is with the gang up?" Edward asked as he tried to get an insight but the both of them were blocking him by thinking about their sex life which he didn't want to hear about. Jasper and Alice looked from one another to Edward with frowns. 

 

"Edward, I have seen what happens when we get to Denali. Things happen that you don't take very well. I won't tell you what happens but you hurt Bella…" Alice is interrupted by a growl released from Edward.

 

"I would never hurt Bella" 

 

"I have seen it. You get angry about what happens and almost kill her. The only way to protect her is for Jasper to have control over your emotions and very slowly release you so you don't blow a gasket. We will not force this on you but we will also not let you hurt our sister" Alice spoke with conviction. Edward glared at both Alice and Jasper before Alice showed him the vision. After he came out of it his shoulders slumped and he nodded. He saw himself beat Bella because of something but Alice hid that fact away from him. 

 

"When we arrive in Denali I give Jasper permission to control my emotions” the memory faded from the three to Edward, Emmett and Jasper standing on a rooftop in Seattle. 

 

"Edward, I think it's been long enough where you won't be mad when we get back to Denali. I release you when we get there" 

 

"Release him from what?" Emmett asked as he kept his eyes on the feeding newborns. 

 

"From my power. Before we left Forks Alice saw that Edward would not respond well to the news of Bella and her real mates. Alice told Edward what would happen and Edward agreed to my controlling his anger" Jasper explained to Emmett. 

 

"So when we are done here you're going to let Edward go back to Denial with all of his anger?" 

 

"I think it's best to let him get over it by himself without me and Alice texted me that things will be different when we get back" Jasper said. Bella was once again pulled from one memory to another. 

 

She saw Edward running through the woods towards the Denali house but he heard moaning a few miles away from the house. She watched through his eyes as he came closer to her first time with her mates. She wanted to be human again so she could throw up. She watched as Edward watched herself and her mates before getting so angry that he let out a loud roar. 

 

"Bella!" Blinking rapidly Bella turns to look at her mates who have looks of concern and worry. 

 

“What?” 

 

“You've been sitting there with a far away look on your face for half an hour” Tanya said.

 

“Sorry”

 

“What were you thinking about?” Irena asked as she brushed her fingers through her hair. Bella opened her mouth to answer but Jasper spoke up. 

 

“Whatever she was thinking about mad her really angry”

 

“I kind of lost control of Edwards gift, I obtained it the other night when I threw him against the wall”

 

“You stole my powers!” Edward screeches.

 

“No I didn't steal your powers, I simply copied them. Isn't that how that works? Right Eleazer?” Bella looked at him and Eleazer nodded and turned to look at the cry baby.

 

“She obtains anyones gifts when she touches them. It will take a minute for her to control the gifts she obtains. Edward you will have to deal with Bella being able to read your mind for a little while…” He turns to look at Bella. “Bella if you would like I can help you to learn to control your gift and how to control the other gifts you obtain” 

 

“I would like that very much, thank you Eleazer” 

 

“Whose thoughts were you listening to?” Alice asked.

 

“Actually That's why I was angry…” Bella took a look at Jasper and Alice. She didn't know what to think but she did know that she was grateful to be able to call them her siblings. They protected her. “I was in Edwards thoughts. I know that Jasper had Edward under his control for a while and that's why he was accepting of my mating when we first got here and once you guys came back he was not. I know that Edward sees my mating as a sin and disgusting” growls from all three of her mates were released into the room.

 

“What? I had her first” Edward whined. 

 

“I am not a possession, I am not something to be owned, I was a human girl that was pulled into your world and then found my mates, getting turned into a vampire and now there is a crazy bitch that wants me dead because you killed her mate. Now we have to deal with it” Bella yelled and walked out the front door with her three mates following her with each growling at Edward.

 

Standing outside taking deep unneeded breaths Bella looks to the sky and for a moment the whole falls away. The bright and colorful lights of the Aurora Borealis. 

 

“They are beautiful aren't they” Jasper's voice spoke from behind her. Bella didn't look away from the lights but turned her body a little towards him.

 

“They are beautiful but I know three women that are extraordinarily more beautiful” ‘aww’ Alice said. 

 

“We are hot aren't we” Kate said with a smirk. 

 

“Kate let them talk, we are here for emotional support. Silent emotional support” Irena said quietly and everyone’s attention turned back to Bella and Jasper. 

 

“I think I might have a way to help you release all your anger and it also works to get you ready for Victoria” 

 

“Lay it on me” 

 

“Training… I will train you in the physical way of fighting. Eleazer will help you to hone your gift. What do you say?” Bella didn't say anything as she took a step towards her brother and pulled him into a hug.

 

A sudden gasp was pulled from Bella’s lips and she took a few uneasy steps back from Jasper. She felt everything from everyone, she felt the confusion coming from Jasper as he held his arms out not touching her but there if Bella needed him. She felt the happiness from Emmet as he played his games in his room. She felt all the love from all the mates in the house. She felt the anger and hate coming off of Edward in waves. Understanding started overpowering all the other things she was feeling. 

 

“Jasper, she just obtained your gift. Teach her how to control it” Eleazer said as he smiled at Bella. Tanya turned a confused look to Eleazer.

 

“How do you know that?” 

 

“A. she touched him and that's how she gains others gifts and B. I can feel it. She takes on any person's gifts when she touches them and I can see it. Just like I can see what gifts others have I can see what gift she's obtained but only if she’s using them. It is very weird and confusing if you don't know what you are looking at” once he was done explaining Jasper turned back to Bella.

 

“Bella, focus on your mates. What are they feeling? Focus on them all everything else will fall away” Bella turned to look at her mates. All other things fell away as she looked at her loving and beautiful mates. They gave her blinding smiles. 

 

“Good now take a deep breath and remember what others feel is not what you feel” 

 

“I think I got it” 

 

“Good now we should teach you how to fight” 

 

Over the course of the next few weeks Bella goes non stop trying to learn as much as she can from Jasper and anyone in the family that knows anything about fighting. She didn't eat unless her mates tore her away and made her eat. She wanted to spend time with her mates but knew she had to get ready for Victoria. 

 

“Right, left, uppercut. Good again! Again! Right, left, uppercut. Faster! Victoria is older than you, you have to be ready for anything she will or might throw at you” Jasper said as she walked around Bella and Emmet as they sparred. Tanya, Kate and Irina stood to the side and they were very angry. For the last few weeks they have felt neglected.

 

“That is enough!” Kate yells as she walks between the two. Turning on Bella. She had just a enough Just enough sense to look sheepish. “You have been at this for a month! Bella, you are not the only one going to fight Victoria. I understand you want to be ready for her but you can't just Ignore your mates” Kate says and speeds away into the forest. Irina and Tayna look angrily at Bella before following their sister.

 

“Oh snap somebody’s in trouble” Emmet said but didn't laugh because he knew what it was like to be in the dog house. He got in trouble with Rosalie so many times so he knew what Bella was feeling.

 

“I know” Bella said and with a look at Jasper she took after her angry mates. She followed the scent of them to the woods. When she did find them the sight she came upon broke her undead heart. Kate was dry sobbing into Tayna’s neck as Irina rubbed her back. 

 

“I'm sorry” Bella said as she came to a stop a few feet away from them. 

 

“You understand how we feel. Why do you do this?” Irina asked as she continued to sooth Kate. 

 

“I have to be ready!” Bella weakly defended it yourself. 

 

“You will not be the only one fighting. You may want to be ready but there are vampires here now that are years older than her or any others she might bring with her” Tanya said as she glared at her. 

 

“I won't let you three get hurt” 

 

“We won't”

 

“I can't risk that! I couldn't handle it if any of you were to get hurt” Bella said as she fell to her knees. Why didn't they understand? Why couldn't they see that she was just trying to protect them. They were her everything and she just wouldn't survive if she'd lose one or all of them.

 

“Oh little one, we can't lose you either but we are letting you learn, letting you fight. We know you are a newborn which gives an advantage but do you really think we dont feel the same way about you?...” Tayna says and Bella just keeps her eyes on the ground so Tayna changes the subject. “Kate is upset that you have been basically ignoring us for the last few weeks”

 

“I… I haven't meant to be… I don't mean to make any of you mad or get any of you upset with me I… I just want to be at my best for when she comes. I’m sorry” Bella looks up and Kate detaches herself from her sisters and walks towards her. Kneeling down she brings a hand to her face. 

 

“Promise me that you won't do this again. Promise you won't push us away. We just got you we don't plan on letting you go any time soon” 

 

“I promise”

 

“Good now I haven't gotten a kiss from you in a few weeks and I miss the feeling of your lips” Kate says as she glues her lips to Bella’s neck. Bella couldn't stop the moan that came out even if she wanted to.

 

“I love the way you think little sister” Irina smirks as she walks closer towards the pair on the ground, Tayna following close behind. The three picking their fav places on Bella's body.

 

“We… we should ah! We should get back to the others ah!” Bella gets out between moans. 

 

“Nope for the next few days your ours"

Chapter 9: Chapter 9

Chapter Text

The Cullen Coven, the Denali Coven, Sulpicia, Charlie, Jane, Leah, Alec, Seth, and Bella. They all stood in a clearing waiting for Victoria. Today they would fight and today some might die. A snap and all their heads turned toward the sound. Out came vampires dressed in black standing next to one of the figures was none other than Victoria.

 

“The Volturi” said Sulpicia.

 

“Really Vic, you're using them to do your dirty work. I thought you better than that” Rosaile said as she stood next to her mate at the front of the group. Emmet was the strongest of them and she wouldn't be parted from him.

 

“We are not here to do dirty work. We are here to lay waste to all of you. First the Cullens for breaking our most Sacred law. Revealing ourselves to humans is a big no no. Carlisle I thought you of all people would know better since you lived with us for a short time. And the Denali Coven, you all know what breaking our laws will get you” one of the hooded figures says.

 

“Well as you can see Aro we are all vampires so those claims do not stand” Carlisle spoke in his coven leader voice. 

 

“The point is mute, the volturi will make an example out of you little group of misfits” the once called Aro said. 

 

“Lets not forget that they are working with wolves. Vile creatures” a blond man spat at the shifted wolves. 

 

“They are mates to Jane and Alec. We stand here today because our seer saw her wanting to kill Bella. We are here to protect her” Carlisle said. 

 

“Well I would like to meet the girl all of this is about” Aro said as he looked at Bella with a creeping smile that freaked her out. Bella went to walk forward but a hand on hers stopped her.

 

“You're not going by yourself” Kate said as she looked into Bella's eyes with a death grip on her hand. Bella silently looks at Emmet. 

 

“I’m with you sis” the two make their way across the field. 

 

“All of this over little old you” Aro said once the two came to a stop in front of him.

 

“All of this doesn't have to be anything if you turned your people around and went home and let us deal with Victoria” 

 

“Don't talk to me like that girl,” Aro snarled. He held his hand out for Bella. 

 

“You want a hand shake or something?” Bella asked as she looked from his outstretched hand to his creepy face. 

 

“Bella, he has a gift. He can see all of your thoughts you've ever had” Emmet answered.

 

“Oh” Bella said and grasped his hand. To everyone looking on, the two seemed to be having a staring contest but in reality Bella was the one seeing all of Aro’s thoughts while he saw only blackness. She saw his thoughts from when he was human. 

 

She saw thoughts of when he became a vampire, meeting his two brothers on the throne, Marcus and Caius. Turning his baby sister. She and one of his brothers falling in love and not wanting to rule any more. Bella saw the thoughts Aro had of killing his sister. How he used one of his followers Chelsea to change his brother’s bonds and keep him with him. Bella didn't understand how anyone could follow this vampire when he killed his own sister to keep his power. She saw his thoughts on how he used Chelsea more than once to make others loyal to him. She decided she would let Aro see her thoughts of the love she had for her mates and family, her thoughts about her powers. 

 

“Wow” he said with a smirk thinking he had the upper hand. “You will be a fine addition to our ranks” he sounded gleeful and happy. She heard gasps from the other side of the field. Her mates thought they were about to lose her. 

 

“I am sorry Aro but I won't be joining your ranks. All I want is to live forever with my family and live peacefully” all Aro did was smile and turned to Chelsea.

 

“Chelsea if you would please” Aro said and she stepped forward and stared at Bella but then started to growl. After a second she let out an unneeded breath and turned to Aro with a frown.

 

“Im sorry master but I can't change her bonds” 

 

“What do you mean you can't change her bonds? If you can't do the one thing I have you for then why do I even need you!” Aro yelled. 

 

“Maybe skin contact will help,” Bella suggests to hopefully gain her power.

 

“It’s worth a shot master” 

 

“Very well give it a go” 

 

Bella knew that when Chelsea touched her that she would gain her powers. When Celsea touched her she could see all the bonds she had manipulated. Her face grew into a big smile and as she still held Chelsea's hand she turned to look at Aro.

 

“I think it's time we find out who is truly loyal to you” with that she broke everyone in the Volturi's bonds. She could see that at least 90% of the volturi was only there because Chelsea manipulated their bonds.  

 

All hell broke loose!

 

Some people left Immediately after feeling their bonds break. Some stayed out of curiosity and fear. Curiosity because they wanted to know how and fear because they still were afraid of Aro. 

 

“I don't believe it” Chelsea said in disbelief as she stared at Bella.

 

“What! What did you do!?” Aro yelled as he saw his minions leaving. “Someone kill them” he yelled but no one moved. 

 

“Aro I don't think you have the power any more. You and whoever is actually loyal to you should get the hell out of here. I see a lot of angry people Aro I suggest you run”

 

“I will not be told what to do by a child!” he looked to his once loyal vampires and one walked right up to him.

 

“Good to see some of you are still loyal,” Aro smirked.

 

“Who said I was loyal?” the vampire asked as he grabbed a hold of Aro. he lifted Aro over is head.

 

“Put me down! Put me down this Instinct! I demand you p[ut me down!” Aro yelled but the vampire didn't listen. He turned to Bella.

 

“Who will lead us now?” 

 

“Well um you could always lead yourselves” 

 

“Bella baby that never works. We vampires are too wild not to have rules and laws in place” Irina said as she and the others came to stand next to her and Emmet. Before Bella could answer a squeaky voice spoke up. 

 

“I am still here, I am still your king!” Aro yelled from his spot in the air. 

 

“You were once but now you are just a vampire hanging in the air dear brother” a man spoke as he slowly walked towards the gathered group.

 

“Who are you?” asked Bella.

 

“I am Marcus and you just freed a lot of people” he said as he smiled at Bella. 

 

“Aro has ruled for many years, I think it time for someone else to rule the vampires for a while and who better than the woman who took down Aro within five seconds” 

 

“Wait what you want me to take over. I dont… I really… there must be someone better suited for that kind of thing” 

 

“And yet I don't think there is anyone better for the job” 

 

“Like anyone would follow me” 

 

“Let your mates be the first to prove their loyalty” Tayna said and as one Tayna, Kate and Irina kneeled bowing to Bella. 

 

“Hail to the new queen of vampires,” Bella’s three mates said. 

 

“Hail to the new queen of vampires” echoed the rest of the Denil coven as they kneeled next to the sisters. 

 

“Hail to the new queen of vampires” echoed the Cullen Coven as they too kneeled. One by one everyone in the field slowly kneeled. Bella couldn't believe what was happening. This is not how she saw the day going. 

 

“I don't think this is a good idea” Bella said as she looked at all the people that were kneeling. Before she could say anything else a shout pulled everyone's attention. 

 

“You won't be ruling anything!” Victoria yelled as she sped towards Bella. A few people stood to stop her.

 

“No! This whole day is because of her and I won't let anyone get hurt because she doesn't know when to back off. She’s mine” the two charged at each other. 

 

“You may be a newborn but I have age and experience on my side” Victoria emphasized your point with a well placed punch that sent Bella flying backwards. Growling Bella launched herself back towards her.

 

“You have age and experience but I have power” Bella said and using Kate's power of electricity rendered Victoria emobile for a while. 

 

“Any one with powers touch Bella, quickly!” Eleazer yelled. Anyone with powers suddenly stepped forward and touched her. Bella was overcome with so many things all at once. She suddenly knew all the powers she had and how to control them. 

 

She knew she could read minds thanks to Edward, could see all the possible futures thanks to Alice, could feel others emotions thanks to Jasper, could use electricity thanks to her beautiful and lovely mate, Kate, could sense others powers thanks to Eleazer. 

 

She now could read every thought one person ever had, could sense the bonds of others,  fire, control others bonds, create illusions of pain, block others senses, and now could track anyone. 

 

Bella had all of these powers and she knew now that Victoria had a gift, a gift of evasion. Victoria slowly made it back to her feet.

 

“Is that all you got? Because if so that is pathetic” Victoria laughed. 

 

“You're going to wish that was all I had. Pain” Victoria started to scream and thrash uncontrollably. She crumbled to the ground with the illusion of pain.

 

“Now I have two ways we can end this. One is that we fight to the death and you will most likely lose or two. I can change your bonds to where you no longer feel the loss of James. It is up to you” Bella says and she stops the pain for her to answer.

 

“I will never not feel the loss of my mate” Victoria growled and tried to charge at Bella. 

 

“Pain” 

 

“Stop, please stop!” 

 

“It may not look like it but I don't like causing others pain. If you won't let me take the pain then at least let me end your suffering. Let me help you to reunite with your mate” Victoria nods. Bella creates a ball of fire. 

 

“Your fight is over. I hope that in the next life you find love and happiness. I hope you live a long and peaceful life. Goodbye Victoria” with that she throws the ball and Victoria doesnt make any noise as her body is taken over by the flames. 

 

“Let it show that the new queens show mercy to those who ask for and deserve it” Eleazer spoke to the crowd. Bella’s mates came to stand beside her.

 

“Are you alright young one?” Tayna asked as she rubbed her back. Irina and Kate stood on either side of her. 

 

“I never wanted anyone to die. First James, then Laurent, and Jacob. Now Victoria I wish I could change those things but then I wouldn't have met you three. My three amazing mates” Bella smiled at them.

 

The field was quiet except for the sizzle and crack of the fire. Bella stared at it as it died. She couldn't believe that all of this happened because she met a boy.

Chapter 10: A Few Years Later

Chapter Text

 

Bella along with her mates, the Cullens, and Eleazer, Carmen, her father, Sulpicia, Jane, Alec, and their mates now lived in the Volturi castle. Bella didn't rule alone, almost everyone in their family sat on the throne at least one day a month. That day Bella let those who didn't want to live in the castle go, those who wanted to stay and helped with keeping order. 

 

Word of new rule quickly spread throughout the vampire world and many were okay following the family but some wanted to see what new crimes they could get away with. Many of them found that they liked the new rule. Those who thought it was their time to overthrow the new order quickly found out what the new rule would do to them. 

 

Overall the vampire world was better off with the new rule and Bella was happy. She had her whole family in one place and she loved living in the castle. 

 

She made herself make time for her mates, never wanting to see her mates faces look like they did all those years ago. She spent some of her time in the biggest library she had ever seen. She loved reading all the old books that looked older than she thought possible. 

 

Edward left the day after. Said he would rather die than follow a woman. Nobody has heard from him at all other than him contacting Carlise to tell him he had met his mate in an Australian vampire. 

 

All of the Vegetarian vampires turned to human blood when it was found out that animal blood dulls the feeling of a vampire, making them more human. Which is what they wanted but it was also found out that the bonds feel less when on animal blood. 

 

Bella knew she was going to have a good long life. 

 

(A/n: I’m sorry for the delay in posting chapters but I kind of lost the feeling for this story and almost abandoned it but I wanted to finish it because I hate seeing fics that are incomplete. You may not like the last few chapters and I’m sorry about that but I am happy that I was able to finish it at all. Thank you to everyone who reads it and likes it. I hope you all enjoyed reading it)