Actions

Work Header

Bandori Omovember 2022- Redux

Summary:

My second attempt at Omovember. This time I rush and push. Every fic written with a randomly-generated character courtesy Python. Check the summaries for chapter-relevant tags.

Notes:

From prompt list
https://omowritingprompts.tumblr.com/post/697842264367579136/omovember-prompts-2022-voted-by-the-discord-im

Be aware that some prompts were written out of order.

(See the end of the work for other works inspired by this one.)

Chapter 1: Tsukushi and the Occupied Bathroom

Chapter Text

In the student council room. Four tables were arranged in a circle and Tsukushi listened to her Vice President drone on about the details of the latest school budget.

But she wasn’t listening. The only thing she was thinking of was

“Toilet, toilet, hurry, I need a toilet”

One hand between her skirt, she hoped that this discreet admittance of desperation would not be noticed. And desperate she was, the glass full of hojicha proving to be her undoing as she sat through one hour of droning, tedious school meetings. A busy student that she was she had not gone to the toilet the whole day and now she was fidgeting. Fidgeting from an already leaky bladder with her panties becoming ever more soaked with every squirt.

Tsukushi knew she couldn’t hold it for much longer. She bit down on her lip and prayed the meeting would end soon. But with every minute came another squirt of warm piss and with every minute the battle was being lost. Small slivers of pee made way down her thighs and soaked into her skirt, her bottom becoming as wet as her crotch.

“And that concludes today…”

She didn’t stay. As soon as she heard those words Tsukushi bolted out of the meeting room towards the toilet, still dripping all the way. Relief was soon, and it was close but her hopes turned to despair when she found the occupied bathroom.

“Open up, hurry, hurry”

With one hand between her legs, Tsukushi danced from feet to feet in her school uniform as she slammed her fists against the shut door. Relief so close in sight yet denied.

As another wave came over her Tsukushi banged more frantically in the vain hopes the unavoidable could be avoided. She had sprinted as fast as she could from the student council building only to be stopped by final obstacle. The wooden door taunted her, her bladder swollen to well beyond what her tiny teen bladder could handle.

Crossing her legs together Tsukushi moaned as she paced back and forth. She looked the bathroom and her eyes came upon a bucket. Perhaps the source of relief and yet it would be so embarrassing and unbecoming of a Student Council President.

So she turned her mind away and continued to hold. Pushing both her hands into her crotch as she waited for a relief that may never come.

Another wave came. Pee splurted into her hands and skirt. Rivulets soaked into her socks. Practically running to the door she banged on the bathroom door more desperately than ever yelling

“Please-please hurry up, I can’t hold it any longer! I’m gonna burst I’m---”

And it was already far too late. Lifting up her drenched skirt out of the way, the dams burst and pee came flooding out of Tsukushi’s bladder. Pittering, pattering, the hiss of pee echoed as it flowed down her panties and her legs- soaking into her legs and socks. Tsukushi could do nothing but watch through tear drenched eyes as the pee puddled around her.

Relief mixed with shame. She couldn’t believe it, she was a High Schooler and she was having an accident.