Actions

Work Header

If you give a Helena The Steering Wheel

Summary:

Over the Years, the Batfamily had faced many things, Criminals, Madmen, Alien Invaders and the Occasional Mad God, but the only thing that truly drove them to fear, was driving with Helena Wayne, every single one of them had experience this in at least one point in their life, here they are and why each and every one of them make sure to hide the keys from the youngest in these tales.

Notes:

This is gonna be when I think about it or have the time, this won't have a schedule, not even the once a month, I hope that y'all enjoy this and all of the chaos that will happen, Enjoy it Y'all!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Age 11: Bruce and Selina

Chapter Text

“Mommy, Daddy, can I drive the new car?” Helena asked of the two, putting the Kitten eyes on the two of them as she asked this, the two parents looked at her from their breakfasts, confusion on their faces, “Come again Kitten?” Selina had asked her, “I wanna drive the new car.” she told them, looking at the both with the same eyes as before, “Hrm,” her dad said, putting his meal down and looked away, “No.” he told her.

“But Daddy!” she said and as Selina heard this, she snapped out of the spell that her daughters eyes had put her in, “Don’t try that on us, it hasn’t worked since Cass overused it.” she told her daughter, making Helena click her tongue in annoyance, “Oh well, guess I have to resort to Plan B.” she told them with a shrug, making Bruce turn to her with a quirked eyebrow, “What’s Plan B?” he had asked her.

 

“Blackmail,” she told them before going to walk away, “Wonder how everyone else is going to react when I tell them that YOU TWO drugged them instead of a Criminal like you told them?” she asked as the two shot up from their seats, “Helena–” “Or the fact that it wasn’t because of a world ending event or dangerous criminal but you just wanted some ‘alone time’?” she said with a grin.

 

The two of them were surprised by this, they knew that Helena had Blackmail material on most of the family, but to think that she’d go after them, they were both proud and planning on how to properly punish her, “The property line only.” Bruce said to her, the two of them then were met with their daughter’s smile, all three of them unknowing of what exactly was about to unfold.

______________________________________________________________________

Helena was a little unsure as she was behind the wheel of The New Wayne Family Car, “Alright Kitten, now what you’re going to do next–” “Selina,” Bruce said, interrupting his wife with a worried expression, “I know we said she could be at the front seat but still…” he started to day until both girls gave him a look, “Bat, do you really want the kids to know that it was US who drugged them and put them in a cage?”

 

Bruce shook his head at that, “Fine.” he said, “Okay then, Kitten, you just gotta press the pedal right there and–” Selina had started to say when Helena had pressed the pedal to the metal, throwing the two of them into the seat and throwing Bruce into the backseat, nearly breaking his neck, “Helena!” he said but she wouldn't stop, instead she had started to panic and sped up.

 

“Kitten! Calm down! You just need to take your foot off the pedal and–” Helena hearing this had instead had just slammed her hand on the button that she thought was for the engine, instead there was a hum as the planet had started to lift off from the driveway, making the parents both grip the car as the prototype hover function had activated and flew them into the air.

 

The three of them had started to panic and worry as they had flown into the air, Selina had went to try and grab it from her daughter, “Helena! Calm down, we just need to stop the car!” she told her, moving to pull her daughters leg off of the gas, as she had done so, the car started to slow down until it had slowed down and was just idling in the air, now, the three of them panting.

 

The trio all panting and scared, looking around the three of them had started to calm down and that was when they started to laugh, the daughter and mother the loudest of them while her father had joined them, “You, hehehe, you do realize that, heheheheehe, that we’re never letting you drive?” Selina said, all of them laughing as the parents promised to never sit in a car she was driving again.

Chapter 2: Age 11: Jason Todd

Summary:

I own nothing, comments are encouraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hey Baby H, what’s wrong?” Jason had asked her, seeing the crying face of his sister, learning how to do so from all of the Women of The Batfamily, making them easily drop their guard around her, “I wanna Drive the car,” she told him, sounding as weepy as possible, “And Daddy won’t let me.” she told him, making Jason quirk an eyebrow her way as she had sniffled, rubbing her nose.

“Really?” Jason had asked of his little sister, knowing that there was still some protectiveness from the old man but still, “And what about Selina?” he had asked her, “Her too,” Helena sniffled, “They said that it was too dangerous for me to be behind the wheel.” she told him, not lying one bit as she told him this, Jason though just put his Wonder Woman mug to his lips.

He took a sip from his mug as he looked at her, neither one of them breaking eye contact with each other and Helena slowly stopping the whimpering and sniffling as he had finished up his sip, “You know, the funny thing is, I know you’re playing me, and I don’t care,” he told her as they both smiled, “Let’s take a drive around–” “The city.” Helena told him as she had hopped out of her seat.

 

“Wait–” Jason had started to say as he was tossed his leather coat, “Come on! Mom and Dad are busy so we have Ten minutes to bookit!” she told him, making Jason realize that she had planned this, “Helena, I’m not–” “Dear Electric Blue, I can’t say this so I decided to write it instead, language has always been difficult but these three are the hardest I ever had to write.” Helena said, quoting Cass’s letter.

 

The very same letter that Jason had leaked to said crush, “Going to let you drive without the keys!” he had told her with a forced grin, pulling his set out as he went and followed, he was a lot of things, the Second Robin, a former Mob Boss, and the unofficial favorite brother of Helena, but he was not as stupid as Damian to think that he could take Cass on when she’s angry, all this Helena knew as she grinned at her victory.

______________________________________________________________________

Helena had taken a deep breath as she looked to her brother, “Okay, Helena,” Jason said to her, pretending to be irritated that she asked him, “Remind me why I’m doing this again?” Jason asked her, “Because I’m your favorite,” she told him with a smile as he rolled his eyes, “Also, I’ll tell Cass who sent her love letter.” she said, making his eyes widen in fear, she may be happy but she still was angry.

 

Jason gave a smile then as he remembered why she was his favorite, “Okay, so just put your hands on ten and two–” he said but Helena was already gripping it and pressing her foot on the pedal, “Whoah!” Jason said as his sister had swerved through the streets, others honking and cursing at them which resulted in Jason giving them the bird before Helena swerved and made him nearly lose his arm.

 

Jason had looked towards the Eleven Year Old who started to play the soundtrack for Giselle, smiling to herself as she had seen that there was a roadblock, “Oh, what a shame,” Jason said, making an attempt to stop his sister, “But I don’t want to die three times,” he said, knowing that Selina and Bruce would murder him if she died in a motor accident, “So why don’t we slow down and turn around–”

 

But Helena was not listening, instead she had activated the hover mode, lifting the car up into the air, the wheels hitting the top; of the construction equipment, making the car bump and shake like turbulence before they had gotten up, heading towards the  megatowers that were becoming more popular in some areas of Gotham nowadays, Helena swerving through them with a laugh.

 

The siblings had looked down at the city, laughing amongst each other now that the danger was over for a little bit, “You’ve done this before, haven’t you?” he had asked her, “Ask mom and dad,” Helena said with a cheshire grin, “They still shiver if I even SIT in the front seat.” she told him, making Jason file that away for some fun in the future when there was a siren.

 

Helena had seen a chopper going their way, GCPD, seeing this, the two of them knew that they couldn’t stop, if they got caught then Bruce and Selina would know and then that would mean punishment for both, “Hey, Argonaut,” Helena said, using her little nickname for him, “Ever did a freefall in a flying car before?” his eyes widened in understanding before she pressed the button, the last thing the chopper heard was screams coming from the car, was of shock while the other glee.

 

Plummeting down, into the city, they were both getting hit by the G’s as Helena checked the rearview, seeing that they had lost their pursuer, Helena had given a laugh as she started up the car again and swerved upwards, making the two of them get buried in their seats as they had started to level out, enough that they could hide from the GCPD for a little bit, the two of them looking at each other before laughing.

 

The one thing that the two of them did know, was that this was the first and last time that Jason was going to be driving with her, “Hey, Jason, you mind doing me a favor?” she asked her brother, “Sure, what is it?” he asked her as he came down from laughter, “I was wondering if you wouldn’t tell the others, I wanna make it a surprise.” At that the two gave matching smiles, reminding each other why they were each other's favorites.

Notes:

And thus, the others will come when I am able or feel like it, I hope you all will like them, Enjoy!

Chapter 3: Age 12: Tim Drake

Summary:

I own nothing, comments are encouraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Helena was brewing as she sat in the chair, sketching out a cat when Tim walked in, “Hey H,” he said, seeing how upset she was, he decided to comfort her, “What’s wrong?” he had asked her, Helena was pissed that Minhkhoa had skipped town for a while and cut her training off, “I want to drive.” she told him, pouting as her Tim plan had been initiated, “What?” he asked her.

 

“No one will let me drive, even though Dami could at age Ten.” she told him, making Tim wonder who told her that, “Sorry, Helena, but that is the law, you get your learners permit at age Sixteen and–” “Then I guess I can’t drive to that new Coffee Shop.” she told him, making his ears prick up at the sound of that, “Coffee Shop?” he asked her, liking the sound of it.

 

“Yeah, it’s this little hole in the wall, doesn’t show up on any web searches, and they have these amazing beans, rumor has it they’re grown with soil blessed by Demeter.” she told him, seeing her brother lick his lips, interested in them, “I could drive us there, if you want.” he told her, wanting to see if what his little sister said was true, “I’m driving,” she told him, already having the keys in her hands.

 

As Tim had looked at her walking away with the keys and what she told him, Tim realized that he had fallen for a trap, the logical part of his brain told him to call the others and stop her, but then again, that coffee… Tim weighed his options and decided, Coffee was worth it, he had gotten and followed his sister, like a light following and anglers lure, he didn’t care as long as he got there.

______________________________________________________________________

 

The engine whirred as Tim buckled in, wondering when she had learned how to drive when Helena had turned to him with a smile, “You ready?” she had asked of him, a little spooked now, he had went and spoke up, “Sure but–” there was no buts after that as she had went and put the pedal to the metal, slamming the back of his head into the seat as they had zoomed through the street.

 

The two of them whizzed through the street, cars honking and people screaming, even as she had initiated the hover function and went over a truck and nearly hit the hood of the car in front of the truck, “Uh, Helena–” Shut up if you don’t want me to crash.” she had said, making Tim shut his mouth before they had started to hear sirens, “Dang it! The Police again!” she went.

 

“Again?!” Tim asked her, shocked and scared as Helena had engaged the hover function to fly over the buildings, the police cars not equipped with the same function yet, but the chopper there was ready to follow, “All units, it’s that psycho from a year ago again! All units please respond!” the police scanner had started, hearing that, Helena cussed before pressing a button when they lost sight.

 

At that the vehicle had changed color, going from black to a white with red stripe color, the lights changing as well to make it appear like something completely different as she had went and landed nearby, “Helena–” he had started to say, “Careful, don’t wanna be my scapegoat, do you?” she had said, making him look a little scared towards his little sister when she had pulled a 180.

 

“Almost there!” she had went, driving towards one of the more dangerous parts of Gotham, and that was saying something as they had seen some Jokerz had noticed them and had thrown some bottles of Joker Acid their way but she had just swerved, “Helena!” Tim had shouted, spooked as they had gotten into a nicer part of the city, “Oh relax! We’re here!” she said, swerving into a parking spot by the store.

 

Tim Drake had walked out of the car, his legs shaking from the experience as he had turned back to see the smiling form of his little sister who was grinning like the Devil, “Enjoy your coffee!” she shouted to him as he entered, swearing that this was the last time that he would ever ever drive with her, even if she had brought him to such a delicious smelling aroma.

Notes:

And thus, another one is struck off the list, I'll let you guess who's next, Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Age 12: Dick Grayson

Summary:

I own nothing, comments are encouraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Pleeease Dick?” Helena had asked, her eyes full on Kitten Mode as she said this to him, “No.” Dick said, looking anywhere but her face as he did, knowing that once he did, it was all over, “But why not?!” she had whined to him, putting on the lip quiver, full power, making Dick get up, about to leave, “Oh, a Crime alert!” he had went and tried to run before something made his wrist jerk.

Dick looked down to see that he had been cuffed all of a sudden by his sister, the ones that they use when one of them goes evil, he looked at her, shocked right now, “I know.” she simply told him, “Know what?” he asked, a little scared of her supply of blackmail, “The Halloween costume.” she had told him and it was then that Dick started to panic at the mention.

 

“It would be a shame if everyone found out that YOU were the one that put them all in the Disco Wing suits for Halloween.” Helena didn’t care because her shame died the day they put her in the Tinkerbell costume on her first Halloween, she got her revenge, but was happy to lose the shame, Helena had her oldest brother when he had spoken up, “Nice try, Baby H,” Dick had told her.

 

“But if you had any proof, you’d have shown me that.” he had went with a smile, just until Helena had sighed, “I was afraid you’d do that,” she had went before pulling out her phone, waiting as it had rang until the number had picked up, “Plan E failed, time for Plan B.” she said, “Got it Cous.” the one on the other end said before they had switched to a live stream which Helena showed.

 

“Elainna!?” Dick went as he saw his daughter there, “Hi Daddy!” She went as Hayley had poked her head to the screen, hearing the sound of her papa, “Elainna, what are you doing with Hayley?” Dick had asked, nervous for his daughter, his dog and himself, “Helena wants me to put this envelope around her collar and send her to Mommy!” Elainna had stage whispered, making Dick turn to Helena.

 

Seeing the silent question, she had muted before speaking, “Inside that envelope is a drunk love letter from you saying you want to get back together with Barbara, including some pics that I am currently trying to repress.” she had told him, making Dick cover himself with a slight embarrassment, “You’ve been taking pictures of me like that!?” he asked, thinking to tell Bruce about this.

 

Knowing what he was thinking, she rolled her eyes, “Don’t flatter yourself,” she told him, “You really should have told Kori not to hand those out, it was easy for K’Li to get.” she told him, reminding him how two of her minions from her kidnapping were adopted by Koriande’r, “So what’s it gonna be?” she asked her brother, “We driving or am I forcing you two to get back together?” she asked him.

 

The two of them had glared at each other, a battle of wills between the pair before Dick relented, “Let me get my coat.” he relented, defeated, at that, Helena simply smiled before tossing his coat and the handcuff keys to him before she took out a pad and crossed something out, “What’s that?” he had asked, “My list.” she simply told him as the pair got ready for the car ride.

______________________________________________________________________

Dick gave his sister a smile, nervous and scared, having seen a report about a car of the same model being in multiple car chases, not to mention the list she said that she had, it didn’t take a genius to figure out what she had been doing, “How many times have you done this?” he had asked of her as she had went and revved the engine, “Counting now?” She had asked, “Four.” Helena told him.

 

Dick had gotten worried at that as she gave a grin, making sure that her color had changed properly as Helena had went and stopped at the sign, as she did, another car pulled up, “Helena?” Bruce had said, seeing the two of them, at that, Helena had tensed before turning and glaring at him, “Dad.” she said towards Bruce, “B! I swear!” Dick had started which was when Bruce noticed him.

 

“Dick! Get out of there now!” Her dad shouted before a belt went around his chest, “Too slow!” she said before speeding away, Bruce following close behind as he chased after the pair of them, driving as fast as possible to catch them when Helena had taken a sharp turn, “Helena!” her dad said on the dash comm, “You can’t stop me, Dad!” Helena told him, shutting the comm off.

 

“Helena–” “I have a gag! Do not tempt me!” She went, pulling it out and making Dick gulp at the sphere shape to it, Dick had nodded as Helena engaged the hover mode, joining the air traffic, She thought that she was safe until seeing that Bruce was following, “He upgraded, nice.” Helena had said out loud before she had went and started to swerve, trying to avoid him on their tail.

 

As they had flown, she had gotten angrier, “Great! Now I feel like I’m in Attack of The Clones!” Helena had went before she had noticed that there was a construction site that had led to Old Gotham, a Cheshire grin spreading across her face “Hang on!” she had went, getting ready to dive into there to avoid him, “Okay! That is ENOUGH!” Dick had went before pulling out an aerosol spray.

 

Helena had started to cough at that as she had felt her body getting weaker, “No… fair…” Helena had went before falling unconscious as Dick had taken the wheel away from her, stopping her dive into OlD GOtham and had went to park somewhere undisclosed, as he had done so, Dick had gotten out, his heart still beating fast as Bruce had went to park beside him, neither one realizing that she was already awake.

 

As Bruce had gotten out of his car, he had looked towards Dick, “The car keys?” He had asked as Dick showed them, “What was this about?” Dick had asked Bruce, “I don’t know.” he had told him, “But we can’t just–” Bruce started before realizing something, “Dick, that’s the spare to my car.” he went as Dick looked at it, realizing that he was right, if that was here, then where was–

 

Just then they heard a revving before Helena had launched out of the trunk on a dirtbike, glaring at the two as she landed, “Nice try suckas!” she had went, “You can’t stop me that easily!” she had told the pair of them before escaping, as the two had watched her, they knew that this wasn’t going to stop, “We better warn the others.” Dick said though honestly he had no idea how much that would help.

Notes:

And thus, Dick had been crossed off of her list and now others were going to know about it, meaning that She is gonna have to get creative, The next one's gonna have some warning, wonder how Helena will get them in the next one, Enjoy!

Chapter 5: Age 12; Stephanie Brown

Summary:

I own nothing, Comments are encouraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Steph was a little worried as she was told to come here, Dick had told them all about what Baby H had been doing and she was cautious, sitting in The Wayne Manor common room where she saw that Helena was sitting down, looking sad, “I’m not going to fall for it.” Steph had said to Helena, making her turn towards the older woman, “If you think I didn’t know that you need to check your sources.” Helena told her.

 

Steph looked but she wasn’t that convinced by Helena, she was a lot of things and determined was one of them, “So what are you here for?” Steph had asked, she had no puzzle box, no book and the TV wasn’t on, so this was just confusing to her, “I need a ride,” Helena had told her, “And Dad put a DNA lock on my car…” She had answered to which Steph started to get the picture.

 

“You want me to start the car for you before you push me in.” Steph had asked, still unconvinced, but Helena just scoffed, “Look, I’m good, but I have a life, I need to get to Harold’s garage for automotive lessons!” Helena had told her and hearing that, Steph had considered that, “If I take you, and I mean IF,” Steph had told her, “Then I drive, going in before you, and you enter with nothing but your clothes on.” she offered.

 

Helena had frowned at that, “But I need my tool set, Harold told me to bring my own.” She had told Steph who had considered it, “I’ll bring it with me when I go in.” Steph had said, “Final offer, nothing else.” Steph had told her, making Helena fume before she had given a groan towards her, “Fine! You can drive my car.” Helena had told her, looking defeated as she said this.

 

Steph though was relieved as she had taken her bag, taking out a gas canister that was hidden inside of there, Steph gave her a glare while Helena had smiled and shrugged at that as Steph had walked away to start up the car while Helena just grinned as she had followed at a distance, glad that only she and Harold knew the complete blueprints were safe from their eyes.

______________________________________________________________________

 

The Car was already humming as Steph had waited, Helena had trudged forward, looking defeated as she had entered the car, “Okay, let me put in the GPS.” Steph had started to say when all of a sudden, Helena had given her a smile, “What?” Steph had went, right before she had pulled out an earpiece and put it to her ear, “Hello Lovely, initiate Europe Mode.” she had said.

 

Steph was confused as the wheel had all of a sudden slung to the side and the pedals had vanished, “Did you really think I’d stop THAT easily?” Helena had asked of her Sister-in-law and Steph got a little spooked as the engine began to hum, “Okay! Let’s go!” she had told her before she had went and shot through the streets, making them honk as she had heard the sound of a siren.

 

“YES! Now we’re cooking!” Helena had said with a laugh, “All units! It’s that psycho again!” The cop said on the scanner, she had laughed at this as the youngest of The Waynes had swerved into a side street, making a few cars honk and swerve out of the way as she had engaged the cloaking tool that she and Harold were working on before going to hover, Helena laughing as she did.

 

“Helena! I can’t believe that you’re making me be the responsible one but SLOW DOWN!” Steph had told her, hearing this, Helena had just laughed, “Oh, calm down!” she told her, “It’s not like we can drive up there anyways!” She had told her before heading to the entrance that Harold had told her about, putting the scanner on the windshield for the scanner as she dropped to an abandoned area.

 

The doorway had started to open and allow her to drive the sub-level that Harold had installed, driving down there, the two of them basking in the work that The Engineer for The Batmobile had put into it as the pair had went and drove further in, “I can’t believe that Harold has this.” Steph had said out loud, “He’s got more than this, wait till you see storage.” Helena told her.

 

That got Steph curious before she saw that the road was stopping, “H–” Steph had started, but Helena just sped up, laughing as she did so, engaging the hover mode right before she had fallen, instead of going down, the two of them were flying upwards now, Steph giving a scared “Woo!” as Helena laughed to the Batgarage as Helena called it lovingly when she first saw it.

 

Whenever Harold made a finished model for her dad, he also kept the prototype, lending it her dad until they either repaired it or got a new model, as they had passed the Batmobiles and batplanes of old, Helena felt more excited at the thought of her project as they drove up to Harold who was looking at her with a smile, “<Welcome back, Helena!>” he signed for them.


Helena smiled as she had parked and got out, “<Happy to be back, Harold.>” she said, the two of them signing to each other, seeing this, Steph smiled, happy for her, but also glad she never had to go through it again, Steph took out her phone and texted, “She got me.” Steph told them, already there were some replies while she wondered which of them it was going to be next.

Notes:

And thus we have been introduced to Harold Allnut and Stephanie has been stricken from the list, who shall she take next time? How will they be trapped in the car? Great to add another to her saga, please comment and Enjoy!

Chapter 6: Age 13: Duke Thomas

Summary:

I own nothing, Comments are encouraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Duke was in the Batcave when he saw Helena was there, sitting in the chair and stroking Paris like a Bond Villain, making Duke back away a bit as she had set her eyes on him, “Hello, Duke.” She had went, giving that look that he had only seen on Damian whenever he wanted something from them, “Don’t even think about it, I know!” Duke had said, hoping it would ward her off.

 

“Oh Dukey boy,” Helena had said to him, “You know that I have PLENTY of Blackmail on all of you.” Helena had said as she had went and opened up the Batcomputer, revealing a series of photos that she had taken over her years of getting dirt on each and every one of them, Duke gulping as he saw all of his cringe ready to go online as well as a few the rest of The Batfamily would like to see.

 

The most prevalent being the one when he was writing on everyone's face when they were unaware, making sure that it was blamed on at least one of the others during one of their prank wars, sowing the seeds of chaos and having unjust vengeance done on the others, “Bet they would love to see this.” she had told Duke who had gulped, knowing that more than one of them wanted vengeance upon him.

 

Is there anything else I can do?” he had asked of Helena, “Help with another prank? Buy you that new tool you want? Be your accomplice for a heist?” he had asked her, not wanting to end up like Steph, Tim and the others, but Helena had just glared at him, “You know that’s not want I want Duke!” she had went to him, the two of them glaring at each other before someone appeared.

 

“Hey Duke, what’s–” Dick had started to say when he had seen the two of them, “Dick! Help! She’s blackmailing–” “Dick, back away or else.” Helena had went, seeing the two of them like this, he knew what was happening as he had backed away and leaving Duke on his own, “Come on, let’s go.” she had went to him as Helena had struck him off the list and  starting his doom.

______________________________________________________________________

 

“I don’t get why no one else will let you drive.” Duke said as he went into the passenger seat, a little sarcastic as he said this, hating how she had him like this, “Come on, you’re my latest co-pilot is all.” she had went before hearing a honking, making her curious enough to look towards the sides and back to see that she was being surrounded by her victims.

 

Dick was in the rear with Barbara, a little curious at what was going on while Helena saw Jason on her right with a motorcycle while Steph and Tim were on the left in a vehicle, Steph doing a slit throat to her, “Looks like we’re surrounded.” he had went to her, while she had glared, Jason did a comm signal to her, “Come on Helena, we’re not letting you–” “Yeaaah no! Tah!” Helena went before planting it.

 

She and Duke had sped away from them which made them pursue, “You’re not stopping me that easily!” she had went before turning on the cloak as they had entered the city, “You do realize that we have thermal, right?” Dick had asked her, the one that had stopped her drive, irritated, she had snapped back, “Yeah, but how many of you have a hover function?” she asked them.

 

As she had cheekily activated it, Helena saw that DIck and Tim both had a similar function and were on her sides now while Jason was below her, making Helena cautious, “What? Couldn't’ figure out how to put it on your bike, huh?” she had demanded before feeling a harpoon hit the underside of her car, “Something like that.” he had went before started to mess with her directions.

 

Hey, H–” he had started but she simply sprayed him with the same stuff Dick used before she had pulled out a taser that she had ‘borrowed’ from Harper, she had went and fired upon Steph and Tim, “Dammit Baby H!” Steph had went as they had started to go down, which was when Dick had engaged the magnetic clamps that HE had installed to help Jason corral her.

 

As Helena had went and started to readjust the controls and planning to but some more violent countermeasures installed into her car into the future, she had realized that they were leading her towards something, actually, they were leading her towards what looked to be a cargo container that was flying in the air, “Oh Crap!” she had went before they had thrown her car in there.

 

Being locked in there now, Helena had glared as Dick and Barbara had went and gotten out, “Helena! Get out of the car and no one gets hurt!” Dick had went, having a baton but also the spray he used before ready, “We know about the bike, so come on out!” he had went and Barabara had went and got Duke out, as she did, Helena gave them a grin, “Thanks guys!” she had told them.

 

This putting the two on edge, “Now I can test my parachute!” before either could react, the bottom of the car had went and carved a hole in the container for her seat, allowing her to fall down and release the parachute, “Nice try next time! Suckers!” she had went towards them, making the group irritated at their failure and wondering which one was next on her list in the future.

Notes:

And thus, another one bites the dust, the Batfamily are starting to organize and I am curious what will happen for the next one, see you next time, Enjoy!

Chapter 7: Age 13: Kate Kane and Bette Kane

Summary:

I own nothing, comments are encouraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kate was so unsure at what she had heard about, but as Kate was taking a breath, she realized that there was a problem, “Kate,” Bette said, “Do you have anyone to drive us?” she had asked of her, having heard that, Kate shook her head, “No, I wasn’t planning to partake in Shabbat today.” Kate had told her, having just gotten back into it right now, “Renee is busy right now and everyone else is on a job.”

 

“There is your beautiful niece.” Bette had said which had reminded of what had been going around, “I’m not sure, I mean come on–” “What, you think she’s a demon or something?” Bette asked with a smile, “Come on it’s not like if I say ‘Helena! Helena! Helena!’ she’ll just–” “Who haft summoned me?” a voice said, making them flinch and see that she was there with her arms crossed.

 

“Goddammit! How did you do that?” Better asked as Kate had lowered the gun she had pulled out, “I had Renee’s schedule for… reasons, and knew that you guys were visiting Beth today so…” Helena had went, giving them a smile, “And you know that we can’t ask anyone else, right?” Bette said, both of them knowing that she probably planned for this, “Yep!” she said with a grin.

 

“So your only choice right now is me!” Helena had told them, “Now do you want me to drive you to Beth or what?” she had asked of them, waving the keys into the air, “How did you even know we were going?” Bette had asked of her, “I have eyes everywhere!” She had told them, “I know EVERYTHING.” she had said with a cheeky grin towards them.

 

At that the two of them had followed before they had went and headed towards one of her backup vehicles, one that was made the same as the All–Terrain ‘Tumbler’ model, “Beth had told you, didn’t she?” Kate had told her, hearing that, Helena had given grin, “You want to meet her or what?” she had asked and at that, the cousins had went to try and see Elizabeth Kane alive.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Bette and Kate had heard the rumors from the others, but as they got in the car, the pair wondered how true they were, “Strap in and please make sure that your wills are all signed before enjoying the ride.” Helena told them before she checked the trackers she had installed into their clothing and their vehicles, “Alright, they’re nowhere near, let’s motor!” she had shouted before putting the pedal to the metal.

 

Kate and Bette had leaned back into their seats as it had sped up and swerved, making the two of them look to each other before the police’s new air speeders were coming above, “Helena! Stop the vehicle now!” Barbara had said over the comm, making her snarl, “Not likely! Captain Gordon!” Helena had said before shutting the channel off, “So the rumors are true!” Bette had went.

 

“Hush child! The road is speaking to me!” Helena had went before she had went and swerved into a tunnel, the speeders unable to follow them that easily while she had seen that there was a cop car, “Okay, this is ridiculous!” Kate had went, “Do we really have to just sit here and watch?” she had asked, “Oh, do you guys wanna join in?” she asked, “Yes!/No!” Bette/Kate had went.

 

The two looking at each other before Helena reacted, strapping Kate in while she have gunner controls to Bette, “Enjoy!” she told the girl who grinned at the Star Wars like targeting system, aiming and firing EMP pulses to the vehicles, once the first was hit, they had started to swerve before there was a call on the comms, “Kate!” Renee had said over the comm now, “Pull over the car, now!” She had went.

 

“It’s not me this time! It’s Helena!” Kate had shouted while Bette fired again, happy to have a little fun, “Alright! Time to ditch the popo!” Helena said to her before testing the new function that she and Harold had went and installed, she opened the switch and grinned, “Hold onto your lunches!” she had shouted before engaging it and then feeling as they weren’t blown to pieces by the new engine.

 

Everything was a light blue that made her feel like she was flying a ship from Star Wars before they had appeared on a new place, this time it was in a new place, near the medical facility that Elizabeth was waiting in, “Hah!” She had went happily, “Nice one if I do say so myself!” Helena had went happily as she had seen that the engine was bunt out, “Okay, here’s where I drop you off.” she told the two.

 

Helena had went and released the two of them, “Have fun! I’d recommend finding another ride!” Helena had said as they started to leave, “Why’s that?” Kate had asked as they saw that her tracker showed that Bats were converging, “Because I don’t want my car locked up again!” she said, revving the engine, “I’d recommend asking Tim when he drives bye, tah!” she went before driving away.

 

As they heard this, Helena had driven away from them, as she did, The Drake car and Cass’ cycle had chased after her, “Hey! Did she catch you two?” Tim had asked them, “Yeah, and hey, can you pick us up later?” Kate had asked, “Sure, how’s a couple of hours sound?” he asked, “Sure.” Tim said before he drove away, joining in the hunt they would probably fail once again as she cackled away on her escape.

Notes:

And we got ourselves a twofer! both Kate and Bette were taken down and now she is ready for new targets! Not to mention apparently they are making hunting parties and Helena is getting smarter, cannot wait to see what the next victim will do! Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Age 14: Helena Bertinelli

Summary:

I own nothing, comments are enocuraged

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Big H was running late for her class and was panicking, she got dressed and as she did, Helena had remembered that her car was in the shop, her motorcycle too, taking a breath, Helena had went and decided that she would have to risk getting an uber from a gothamite driver, it was a dangerous gamble but right now she was running late and Hammer was not in the mood for any excuses.

 

So Helena had used the app, knowing that it was a long shot but– Yes! There was one, she had went and taken it, H.W. Barr, those initials made her pause for a moment but right now, she needed to worry about getting there on time as Helena had went and rushed downstairs, barely avoiding the other tenants as she had went down towards the street.

 

As she did, Helena saw that there was a yellow car that looked like it was modeled after a cab, seeing this, Helena had looked to see that it was a car with the name H.W. Barr there, “Get in.” a deep voice had said to her, Helena did, ready to deal with him in case he was a problem, “Gotham Academy.” Helena said, “Will do Big H!” A very familiar and at this as she saw that Helena Wayne was.

 

“Little H!?” She went, her student being there and looking at how the locks were already down, “Hey there Big H! Time for your ride!” she had went, revving the engine, knowing that she only had a few hours as her family were out of Gotham, even dad with an interview, “Get ready for a wild ride!” she had went and Helena really hoped that Helena did not end up dead because of Helena.

______________________________________________________________________

 

As it had raced through the streets, Helena B had started to get accustomed to her students driving, planning to steak her car keys away from her once she was free and able to do as much, “When did you start doing this?” Big H had asked of her, hearing that, Little H shrugged, “Since I was Eleven.” Little H had told her, “You’re number Ten on my list.” she had explained to Big H.

 

She had glared at that, not liking it when she is a target but also respecting how Little H already got this many people already, the two of them driving further and further when they heard a scream, hearing that, the two looked to see that there was a mugging, “I’ll open the door, you hit them with the baton.” Helena went, “What ba–” she started before seeing one at the armrest.

 

“Roger, open it.” Helena B went as Helena W had went and opened up the door, Helena W leaning out and wacking the mugger as they had driven by, Helena W closing the door for her as they had zoomed over to Gotham Academy, faster than before as she had nearly crashed into another car, “Hey!” a voice said which was when she saw that it was one of The Jokerz.

 

“What’s a pretty thing like you driving a hot thing like that!?” The Jokerz had said to him, hearing that, both glared, “Helena.” Helena W went, “Got it Helena.” Helena B said as she had went and pulled out her crossbow, waiting before aiming and hitting their tire, resulting in them heading towards and crashing safely into some garbage, making the two laugh at that as they continued the drive.

 

“That was–” “Helena!” Her father said over the radio, “Crap! Helena had went before she had went and shut it off, “Okay, We gotta boogie!” she had went, making Helena look at her in curiosity at the phrasing that she had used right then before they had jetted away for them to speed away from where she saw that Bruce’s car was coming after them.

 

“Great.” Helena W had went as she had went and checked to see if there were any other thrusters or boosters that she had before finding one that wouldn’t fry the engine just yet, making Helena smile as she had went and turned it on, “Get ready!” Helena W had went before she had soundproofed the vehicle before making a boom that had made the cars behind swerve as they sped up.

 

“Well, that should be fine.” Helena W went as they had approached the academy, the car had went and stopped, “Okay, let’s go go go!” Helena W went and Helena B had went and gotten out as well, “Autopilot!” Helena had went and the car had driven away, “Woo!” Helena W went as Helena B had looked at her, “That was… not horrible.” Helena B had went and said, making Helena W smile.

 

“Wanna go do some drive by vigilante work later?” Helena W had asked, “No.” Helena B went, making Helena W pout, “But I can get you into the ‘archery’ club.” Helena B went, making Helena W grin cause both mean that it was code for Crossbow lessons, “I’d love that!” she had went as the two of them had went and walked in their own directions in the academy while Bruce chased after her car.

Notes:

And thus, Helena had caught Helena now! that makes her number ten on the list and I cannot wait to make the next part of The Huntress Beyond Universe! see you next time, Enjoy!

If you have any questions, please comment below!

Chapter 9: Age 14: Luke Fox and Jean-Paul Valley

Summary:

I own nothing, comments are encouraged

Notes:

Just one little note, in the future, Luke Fox is the mayor and the scene that he is coming out of is a charity that he and some others from his boxing days had thought up of, Jean-Paul decided to help patch up his old Gotham Knight friend and gave Helena a Two For One

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Luke and Jean-Paul had just left the ring, Jean-Paul was working with his wounds being treated as they had went and started to leave, both of them were needing to get out as the photographers and fans were all clamoring, thankfully, Jean-Paul had rented a car for them from something called Catseye transportation, as they had headed out, they saw that the car was there and the door was open.

 

The driver was wearing a Covid mask and looked like the chauffeur uniform that people in the past used to have, “Let’s go.” Jean–Paul said as they closed the door, the chauffeur had went and went in, “Okay.” The Driver said as they revved up the engine, “And thanks, Jean–Paul.” the driver had said, confusing them, having not given his name, “I thought that I was just getting Luke today.” they said before taking off the mask.

 

“Helena?” Luke had asked her, a little spooked at the thought and hearing about when she had went and abducted the others, “Yes, number Eleven and Twelve?” she had asked of them, making the two of them look towards her and then at each other before she had looked towards them, “So, where’re we heading?” Helena had asked as she had went and started to move forward.

 

The two had went to try and get out, but as they had attempted, the two of them had realized that there was no way for them to get out right now, “My place.” Jean–Paul had said to her, deciding that it was better to just get it over with as Helena grinned, “Roger roger!” she had told them before speeding through the checks and past the crowd that was there before going through the street

 

As she did, Jason had went and followed after them, hunting after his little sister, being as stealthy as possible so that she wouldn’t catch them just yet as he had went and sent the signal, letting the others know so that they can at least mitigate any chaos that she does this time around, the car speeding up before it had went and lifted off but he was ready for her this time as he followed.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Luke was a little nervous as the car had wet up and was causing some trouble as she had went and slipped through some of the others, making them honk before she had went above the rooftops, “What’s going on?” Luke had asked, “‘Oh, nothing much, just got to avoid Jason who’s tracking us.” she had told them, making Luke and Jean–Paul trying to see Jason but were barely able to.

 

Jason had went and fired a tracker, hearing that, she had glared before she had went and electrocuted the outside of the car, the tracker getting disabled before she had went and taken a sharp turn towards the best route to get away from him when he had went and lifted up, getting further and further away from him when she had seen that there was another coming their way.

 

“Jesus it’s the fuzz!” Helena had said before she had moved, the two grown men a little surprised as they saw that Barbara was coming to the side, “Helena! Seriously! You don’t even have a learners permit!” Barbara said, “And you think that fact is gonna stop me?” she had asked Barbara, there was a small silence before Barbara spoke again, “I’m grounding you.” she told Helena.

 

Helena had simply laughed at that as she shut off the comm, only for Barbara to ram into her vehicle and stay there, it had confused and shocked as she realized that she’d been hooked, “How do you guys feel about some parachuting?” she had asked them before activated the eject button, getting all three of them into the air and the gliders went off, Helena laughing as she kept hers off.

 

Instead, she had went to disabled the magnetic locks as well as her steering wheel, having done that, she had given a laugh towards her, “See ya Sucka!” she had shouted before hopping back to her car and driving, activating the lines for both Luke and Jean–Paul back into the car, “Seriously!? How’d you do that!?” Jean–Paul had asked of the girl as they raced off.

 

“You think no one would try to escape by the ejection seat?” she had asked of them, hearing that from the girl, they had started to think that it was a problem as she had continued to drive her away from the two that were still coming in and seeing that as she felt that there was something pulling her, “A tractor beam?!” she had shouted in anger, “When did they get that again?!”

 

“Looks like I’m burning a new engine,” she said before starting the drive, powering up going as fast as possible, before she had went and gotten out, getting fast but not as fast as usual before she had gotten away from the tractor beam, making her cackle as she had headed to the mayor’s office, “Alright, here you are.” she had said, parking there for them to get out.

 

She had went and opened the door, letting the two of them out before she had seen that there was his security detail, there was a a few that seemed to recognize her car, “Alright then! Have fun y’all! I gotta run before your cops get me!” she told them, disengaging the hover function to make her freefall, putting the stealth function on before she made her getaway once more.

Notes:

And there we have it! Another two bite the dust! She is getting closer to catching them all! Next up will be interesting, I wonder what will happen, guess we'll find out next time! Enjoy! and hope you're all having a happy New Year!

Chapter 10: Age 15: Julia Pennyworth and Minhkhoa Khan

Summary:

I own nothing, Enjoy!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The two of them were complaining to each other about their teaching styles with her, Helena in the middle watching them like a tennis match with interest at their fighting against each other, they were fighting over how to care for her, Minhkhoa wanted to make her another version of himself while Julia had just wanted her to become an actual girl and not a ball of vengeance like her father.

 

“She has rage! She needs to express it the way I and her father did!” her teacher had said, “No! She’ll end up worse than her family if she listens to you!” Julia had said as the pair of them were getting closer and closer to fight against each other, “So you’re going to turn her into a 19th Century noblewoman!?” Minhkhoa had demanded of her, “At least I taught her how to drive!” he had said.

 

Hearing that, Helena had gotten a cheshire grin which had vanished before they could even see that, “I can vouch for that!” she had said to both of them, “I can show you if you’d like?” she had asked the two of them,trying to look innocent but both of them didn’t trust the young girl after what they had seen and what they had heard about her habits of causing mischief.

 

“You want both of us?” Julia had asked to which Helena nodded, “To trust you with driving a car?” Minhkhoa had asked as well, knowing that she was more dangerous behind the wheel then when they had been training before, Helena nodded again, “Look, it doesn’t even have to be MY car, we can use any one that the two of you choose.” she had told the pair of them.

 

Hearing that, the two of them had looked to each other before they had decided to pick a interesting car, “Fine, we’ll pick the prototype.” he had said, making her glare at that, “But it’s Sooo slow! And none of my new tech is in it!” she had said, making the two of them smile at that, “Exactly, so there’s less chance of you giving us gray hairs.” Julia had told her, “Fine,” Helena said with a pout.

 

“But I want no interference from the family!” she had demanded, “Deal.” Minhkhoa had said while Julia was more cautious, knowing that there was a scheme that she was making, she just couldn’t see it, “Deal.” Julia said, making Helena smile, turning to go and get her keys and not letting them see her satisfaction in them falling for the trap that she had laid for the duo.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Both of them were nervous as they got into the backseat, they knew that they had offered to let her drive them, but as they had looked at the inside of the monstrosity that they were inside, they had forgotten how it was designed, “You two are ready?” she had asked of them, making the two of them look towards her in the cockpit, this one designed for only one in the front, the pair only nodded.

 

At that, she gave a grin before starting it up, barreling forward with a grin as they saw that their wrists had went and gotten them restrained, making her laugh at the whole experience, “Oh, right,” Helena had said as she looked back to her captives, “This one was made as tough as The Tumbler!” she had went and laughed at the duo as they had went and roared through the streets.

 

It wasn’t as fast or as mobile, but it would be able to survive more insanity than her new one as she had went ahead and headed towards a demolition site, “Helena–!” “Silence prisoners!” she had went before heading straight into a building and crashing in before she had went and set off the wallcrawler mode, making them start to climb up the building and through the floors now.

 

“Woohoo! HAHAHAHA!!!” Helena had went as jolly as a giant as they had broken through floor after floor after floor until they had reached the ceiling and started to fall over the side, “Helena!” The two had shouted to her in unison, “Relax!” She told them, “This baby can–” she had started to explain before they had crashed, they should have been flattened but instead the vehicle readjusted.

 

“As I was saying,” she had went before driving again, “This baby can take a train straight on!” she had told the duo as they had driven as fast as possible which was when they had heard the sound of police sirens, “Great! The cops again!” she shouted, making Minhkhoa grin while Julia looked outraged, “Helena! We are going to have a talk about this!” “Later!” Helena had told her.

 

The two of them were suspicious at her plans before they had seen she was heading to another button on the console, “What are you doing” Minhkhoa had asked of her and she had just ignored by slamming it inside the console and activated it, the wheels rolling in and started to move like a four legged arachnid, shocking them as titanium cables had shot out and dragged them upwards as she laughed.

 

“How have you not been put in a straitjacket when you go into a car yet!?” Julia had demanded of her, hearing that, Helena just laughed, “They tried after Jason! But I just kept a blade under my nails after that!” she had said with an evil laugh before she had seen that the Batplane was above them, “Welp, as my mentor always says, ‘Let no one but yourself get caught!’” she said.

 

“Wait, what does that–” Minkhoa started when their seats had somehow swapped and she had tear drops now before she punched herself, Minhkhoa looking down at his position before glaring, “Clever girl.” he said, knowing that this was revenge for him making her fight in that mud pit with those mutants as Batman go them open and his protective nature and Julia’s dislike took care of everything for her.

Notes:

And at that, the two of them had went ahead and gotten caught by Helena as well as getting blamed for it, I already know who is next and I cannot wait to write it! Hope you all enjoy and see you next time!

Chapter 11: Age 15: Harper Row and Cassandra Cain

Summary:

I own nothing, Enjoy!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Helena was reading a magazine in the manor when she had heard the sounds of Harper and Cass coming downstairs,  the two of them so smiley and happy, Helena had wanted to shout normies like a hypocrite to them, but right now, she saw an opportunity, giving a bit a subtle bloodlust but Cass did not react at all, too enraptured with her which made Helena give a cheshire grin for a moment.

 

“Interesting.” She had thought before deciding to take her advantage, “Hey there Harper, what’re you guys doing?” she had went and asked of her sister and sister-in-law, “We’re going to be checking out cakes,” Harper had told Helena, “We’re planning on chocolate but thought that taste testing might be fun.” Harper had said as Cass went to go and get the address, Harper looking sad as she did.

 

“Hey,” Helena said to them, seizing the opportunity, “How about I drive you guys to the the bakery so you two can stay in your bliss?” she had went and asked of Harper, “Deal,” Harper said, “Because I know you’ll just get us later.” she had said to Helena who was surprised, “So you’re just giving up?” Helena had asked, “No, but you got a camera recording all of our reactions, right?” she had asked.

 

“Yeah, ever since I found the one Dad had in the car the first time.” she had said, hearing that, Harper had nodded at that, “If you give me the cam footage of all of that, I’m in.” she had said, the two of them glaring towards each other before Helena had went ahead and offered her hand, “Deal.” she had said, Harper going and taking her hand, “Pleasure doing business with you.”

 

Cass had come back, looking at the two of them, “What’s going on?” she had asked of the two of them which was when Harper went over and wrapped her arms around her fiance, “I was just talking to Helena and she recommended that we get an uber.” she said, making Cass grin as they headed out, making the three of them grin all for different reasons as Helena followed the pair.

______________________________________________________________________

 

“Seriously Helena, thanks for driving us to the bakery.” Harper told Helena in between pecks, hearing this had roused Cass enough for her to realize what that  meant, “Wait–” she had went, already trying to open the doors but they were locked, “Cass?” Harper had went, getting a little scared now, Cass went to try and break the glass but it was the special kind Helena liked.

 

“Too late Cassie!” Helena had said as she had put it up to the Batgear, seeding up as fast as she had if she was in the Batmobile as the older sis had went ahead to go and put her in a sleeperhold when there was a noise, the sound of a groaning that she hadn’t heard before for her car, “What the–” she had started before seeing that there was magnetic hook in her car.

 

“Not today!’ Helena said, putting the car in Taxi mode, sealing her side from the pair as she had used a focused EMP on the hook, making them shoot out and she had went and shot into the air as they had headed into Gotham, Helena grinning as Cass went to try and kick open the window, “Nice try! It’s the glass dad uses for his containment cells!” she had told them.

 

That had made Cass glare as Harper had went and pulled out a cutter to get to the ground but there was nothing as she had tried to get out, “Careful! I’ve got anesthetic under the floor!” she had shouted before seeing that there was a Police Car that was after her, Helena had cackled towards that she had shut it off, making them plummet before turning it on and speeding through the street.

 

She was swerving and moving at quick turns towards each way through when there was a noise, a cable was fired, hitting them, “Nice try sucker!” Helena had went, pressing the drone release and let the little hubcap went and cut the cable, making Helena laugh as she saw that it was her dad, “Gotta try better than that old man!” she said on their comm.

 

“Helena, release your hostages and no one will have to get hurt.” Her father said, making Helena just shut it off, “Why do you guys always think that will work?” she had asked, looking back to see that there was a problem, she was short one of them, curious, she went to the hood camera and saw that Cass had somehow got up which was when she saw where they were,  “Have fun!” she told them.

 

Neither Cass or Harper understood as she had tilted the car ninety degrees, opening the door and firing an airbag as the two of them were shaken off, both of them landing right by the bakery, “Have fun!” she had told them before hearing a noise, something had shot and drilled into her car before beeping, “Unfair!” she had shouted as the Bat issue EMP went off.

 

Helena’s car was going down and as it went, Bruce had walked up to the side of the car and as they did, the two of them had glared at each other before Bruce had offered his hand, Helena sighed as she had offered her car keys to her, “You’re done.” he said, taking her out of the car, but that was not the end, she still had to finish up her list just yet as they went to his own while her car got towed.

Notes:

And with that, Cass and Harper had been taken off the list! Now it just leaves the last two and they are not going to be easy! I already have the next victim in mind and I cannot wait to post it! See you next time, Enjoy!

Chapter 12: Age 16: Barbara Gordon

Summary:

I own nothing, Enjoy!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Barbara was being cautious, she knew that her and Damian were the last two on Helena’s list, and Barabra was not going to give her what she wanted, her tracking devices in Helena’s clothing and devices were all working as the police officer had went approached, “Are you ready ma’am?” The officer had said to her, Barbara taking one last look at her trackers.

 

“Great.” she had said, as far as she could tell, she was going after Damien right now, making The redhead relieved as she had went, “Let me, ma’am.” he had said, making Barbara nod at that, as she was about to go in, Barbara got a call from Damian, “Damian?” she asked, “Gordon! She’s there! She’s where you are right now!” He said, putting Barbara tense, “She found my trackers?” Barbara had asked.

 

“Yes! You need to get out of there now!” Damian had said, “I have money on you surviving at least another day.” He told her as she had went into the passenger seat, “Take me home.” Barbara had said to the officer, “Yes ma’am.” the officer said, sounding a bit electronic as they said this, making Barbara look to see their face change at random intervals until it revealed Helena there.

 

“Helena–!” “Shh.” Helena had interrupted, making Barbara glare, “It’s too late now, just accept your fate.” she told Barbara who was curious, “What happened to the officer that was here?” she had asked of Helena, “Oh don’t worry, that wasn’t a person.” she had said, making her all the more confused on what she had done to get to Barbara as Helena had went and started to dial away.

 

“Hey, Damian,” she said, “I won, you owe me… what was it again? A small nations reserve?” she said with an evil grin as Barbara glared, angry that they made a bet without her as the two of them had started to drive as fast as possible, Barbara had hoped that the tracker that she had placed on herself was working as The Young Wayne had driven her through the street.

______________________________________________________________________

When Barbara had tensed her knuckles as Helena had driven through the streets at a breakneck pace, moving as fast as possible people were starting to honk and trying to avoid her as best as possible while she had seen that there were a few cruisers coming their way, “You better hope we don’t get caught!” She told Barbara, “What would you officers think if you’re found in my passenger seat?!” she asked.

 

Barbara had glared at that, “One of these days you’re going to end up in a cell.” she had said, pretty sure that Bruce was going to finally lock her in one one of these days, but Helena just cackled, “Then I’ll just become queen of the cage!” she had told her, not surprised at all by that statement as Helena had headed towards another construction site and going down.

 

She entered the lower levels of Gotham now, the officers staying away from the monsters that were in there as well as the people who wanted to stay down there, it was dangerous for them both as Man–Bats had started to swarm, as they did so, she started bob and weave away from the hybrids that Langstrom, The League and The Cult that he and his lover had created.

 

She had started to search through her armaments before she had found one in the glove box, “I got a sonic mine, toss it!” she had said to Barbara who had nodded and started to do as much, releasing the mine and making the creatures start to get out of the way before they saw that there were projectiles that were being fired their way which she barely avoided as it were.

 

“Helena! If I die today! I am going to haunt you!” Barbara had told her, “You and everyone else!” Helena said before heading up to an opening, as she did, Helena had climbed up and found herself in a tunnel, one that looked to be unused, “This place is neat!” Helena said, “Please don’t let us die in here! I do not want to lose the bet!” she said, making Helena have a question for later.

 

They had gotten through the tunnel to find themselves exiting out and on the river now, as they were flying back to the city and were heading to her home, “Neat!” Helena had said to her when there was a net that had shot out and at that Helena had started to veer to see that there were people leaping onto the top and sides of the car, “Did you get raiders?” Helena had asked, “This isn’t Mad Max!”

 

"These aren't me!" Barbara said as the taser function was engaged, but it seemed that the raiders were prepared as they had set a EMP at each location where the backups were, like Harold or someone else knew about them, this made her glare as her car was hit and started to go down, only for them to hang in mid-air, the devices having tethers coming from above.


"Damian." Both said at once as a ninja that was standing on the hood had taken out his phone and motioned for them to lower the windows, defeated, Helena had went and did as much, making the ninja call a number and then put it on speaker once it was finished ringing, “I win.” Damian had simply said before hanging up, making her glare as she wondered how she was going to get the last one on her list.

Notes:

And with that, they had gotten the second to last name on her list! Now all that is left is Damian and he had already struck the first blow by stealing her ride! Should be interesting how it all goes down! See you next time when she takes down the last of her family, Enjoy!

Chapter 13: Age 16: Damian Wayne

Summary:

I own nothing, Enjoy!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Damian was on guard, he knew that he was the last target of his sister, everyone else had to experience that horrific experience, but him, so he was very careful, she was returning to Hong Kong today and he was not going to be fooled like Barbara was, Damian had glared at his surroundings, careful and glaring at any possible disguises that she was in, even the chauffeur he came with.

Looking at the private jet, he expected her stroll down like she owned the place like always, what he had seen was her walking with a pair of crutches, seeming weaker and more pathetic than he had ever seen her before, as she was about to reach the ground level, Helena had tripped and fallen, at that, one of the attendants had went to try and help her but Damian was already there.

 

“Thanks, Dami.” she had weakly said to her brother, looking, less than what he remembered, “I’m sorry.” she went, the whole submissive form confusing him as she had gotten her crutches under herself, “I’m just starting to get used to them.” she had told her brother as they had headed over to his car, only for her to stumble and nearly fall before he had helped her.

 

“I’m not falling for it.” Dami had told her, “For what?” she had asked him, a small tremble on her leg, “You’re trying to make me pity you.” he said which had made Helena glare, “I hate pity!” she had told him, “I never want to feel–!” she had started before she nearly fell, leaning on the car to not hit the ground, the driver getting out to help her, “I’m fine!” she had told him, shaking off his hands.

 

Damian looked at her in sympathy at that as she had went and started to test her hands and her feet, looking slow and careful with her actions, seeing this, he had given a sigh, “You.” he said, looking to the chauffeur, “Get an Uber and drive back, I’m letting my sister drive.” he said to him, the man nodded while Helena looked shocked, “Dami, no.” she said to him, “I can’t react as fast–” “And that’s why,” he told Helena.

 

“You can’t react as fastly so I don’t have to worry about you going crazy.” he said, opening the door for her to get in, this made her smile kindly before she got her mothers smile and easily dropped the crutches, sauntering over to the drivers seat and hopping in easily at that, “I’m gonna die, aren’t I?” he had said to her, “Probably.” Helena had said and like that they shot out like a rocket.

______________________________________________________________________

Crossing his arms irritated that he got played by his sister while she had raced through the streets, moving like a tron cycle right now as she had cackled to him, “You and your weaponizing of pity.” Damian said, “I prefer sympathy.” she said, making him glare at his youngest living sibling as Helena had went and saw a service tunnel that was nearby as soon as she heard the sirens.

 

The two of them were going through it as fast as possible until she had seen that there was a few buttons there, seeing one that said spider, she gave a grin before pressing it and starting to move towards the walls, seeing how the wheels were starting to stick to it before they had started to go to the roof of the tunnel, “I love this button! I’m putting it in my car when I win it back!” she told Damian.

That made him more worried as he had seen them jump off and back onto the road and back to the ground with a simple twist and like that, everything was smooth before they had seen that there was something quite interesting, it was her car, being driven by someone else, “Oh HELL NO!” Helena had shouted as she had went and veered away from them easily.

 

“Using my own Car against me?! That is Foul Play of the HIGHEST ORDER!” she had started, seeing her car start to chase them so Helena used the Spider–Wheels again and started to drive up the building, at that, her car had started to pursue, “DO you really think that you can escape your own vehicle?” he had asked her, “Of course.” Helena had said before pulling out a fob.

 

“I put in a failsafe for a reason.” she said, pressing the button and making the car stop before it had went and safely land, as it did, Dick had come out, raising a fist to them, “Wait, are you telling me we could have stopped all this if we just swiped your fob?!” he had asked her, ,”Exactly!” she had told them, “Surprised none of you pressed the emergency button already.” she said, showing it to him.

 

Damian had glared but respected the thinking ahead as they had started to go up before driving onto one of the lower roofs, “Please tell me that this thing has grapple?” she asked, any self respecting car should have a grapple, “Of course, every self respecting car should have a grapple.” he said, that made her grin as Helena had pressed the most likely button and saw it shoot out.

 

The Car was going fast as Helena had laughed as she had went and hit the nitrous, making them soar before she noticed that they were going to crash, “Does this thing have shock absorbers?!” Helena had asked of her brother who had hurried and hit a button, making four cables shoot out and each hit a building, stopping them in mid air as Helena turned and grinned to him.

 

“Are you satisfied?” he asked her, angry at her as The Batfamily had started to go and pick them up as Helena had started to laugh, “Yep!” She had said, sounding happier than she had been since the fall, it was infectious and making Damian smile as she had went and taken a picture between the two of them, enjoying the moment and wondering what else she could do with her family.

Notes:

And with that, she has gotten every challenge in her family! She had lost her car until her 19th birthday but she doesn't regret it since she got to have fun with her family! See you in the main story soon, Enjoy!

Notes:

And thus, the terror begins! Her parents are the first victims but there will be more... and they will know fear, I hope you all like these little adventures they are forced on, Enjoy!

Series this work belongs to: