Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of star wars
Stats:
Published:
2022-08-04
Updated:
2022-10-25
Words:
6,343
Chapters:
14/?
Comments:
4
Kudos:
39
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
2,021

star wars promts

Chapter 14: fives isn’t good with apologies

Summary:

I suck at apologies, so… unfuck you… or whatever.

Chapter Text

„Take.That.Back!“, Jesse yelled, while chasing Fives around the barracks. „NO! I WON‘T!“, Fives screamed back, trying to hide behind Rex, but the Captain wasn’t happy about it. „Jeez Fives. When you make Jesse angry you need to deal with the consequences. How many times did i already tell you?“ „One time too much“ Rex got out of Jesses way and let Fives get on the run again.

Fine. I’m getting someone else to hide behind“ And with that Fives disappeared again.

-

A couple hours later General Skywalker came to the barracks to look after his man.

Fives still hid from Jesse and the other clones were on the verge of simply telling Jesse where their brother was but he didn’t want that. He wanted to find Fives on his own. 

„What is going on here?“, Anakin asked, raising a brow. „Well Fives pissed off Jesse again and is hiding. Jesse is turning every little dust corn around to find him“ „Why are you not helping him?“ „Beca-“, Rex was interrupted by a loud scream.

“Now I got you, you little bastard!“ „Hey dont call me that! You’re one yourself“ „Maybe but I’m the prettier one“ „Ooh please! Have you ever looked in the mirror? You look terrible“ „Take that back!“, Jesse almost whined and Anakin gave Rex a questioning look, but the Captain just shrugged. He didn’t know what was wrong with them two.

“Now apologise!“ „You know that I suck at that“ This time Fives was the one who whined and Rex decided to take a look at the scene his man where making. 

„I don’t care! I’m gonna let you go when you apologise“ Fives rolled his eyes but cleared his throat. Jesses grip was tight.

“You know that I suck at apologies, so… unfuck you… or what ever“ Jesse didn’t want to accept this as an apology but then he heard Rex and General Skywalker behind them.

“Let him go Jesse. Or you’ll also get two weeks of cleaning duty“

Jesse immediately let his arm drop. He knew how disgusting cleaning duty was and he never wanted to experience it again!

“No go and do something!“, Rex ordered and Jesse quickly dissapeared, but not without saluting the General. 

„Thank you so much Rex. I thought he was going to kill me“, Fives cried out loud but Rex just rolled his eyes. „Two weeks cleaning duty for you Fives“ „Wha- No why?“ „Because you did shit again! If you protest I‘ll give you another two weeks!“

Fives stood up in disbelief. „General! Say something, please!“ „I’m sorry Fives but if Rex says cleaning duty it means cleaning duty. I won‘t save you“, Anakin grinned and turned around to leave. He had an appointment with a certain senator.

Rex, you can’t do that!“, Fives whined again after the General left but Rex didn’t change his mind. 

„If you complain again I’ll add three weeks!“ With that Rex turned around and left.

“If you complain again I‘ll add three weeks“, Fives grimaced but lost his smile as he heard Rex shout again. „Four weeks! I heard that!“

Fives wanted to protest again but kept his mouth shut. He didn‘t wanna add another two weeks to his cleaning duty.

Series this work belongs to: