Chapter 1: SBURB 1.0
Full Release! WOO HOO!
Jack Noir, this one's all yours!
Permadeath. No more murders in the game. (There is a one day hard deadline to corpsesmooch a downed player before they are removed from the session.) (We are not responsible for danmaku, bodies, and/or objects being sent flying when downed players are removed from sessions.)
Forced Replays. Now instead of being forced into a replay, completed games will use the universe as a custom temporary lobby.
Conflicting Land Modifiers: Angels and Horrorterrors cannot overlap anymore. Instead, such a land will become a Land of Peace and Quiet, and all entities will be moved to Server 2 (the war server.)
You can end sessions early if all players involved decide to resign from the game. (This includes players taken out of the game via death.) (This cannot be done if there are two or less players, during the final boss fight, or during the first ten minutes of the game.)
No more meteors. Sorry, but this is from an imported universe. Besides, the servers are stored in a third universe.
Void aspect no longer bugs the game from hell to the Oort Cloud and back again. (This means no more glitched stats.)
Rain players now cannot physically manipulate their own health meters through the wall. They have to get a dupliclone to do that for them.
Trickster mode removed. Doppelgangers are inactivated for now.
Aspects and Titles are now chosen by the player unless they play three failed sessions in a row.
Jokerkind replaced with Improvkind and Deathscythekind.
Seplurchitude hotfixed. Generally if it goes off, it's gonna go off during the Black King boss fight.
Nightmare Heirs hotfixed. If a Land is invaded, Nightmare Heirs will show up and try to fight them off.
Sprites fixed. Entry to the Medium now only requires a pre-punched card. Unprototyped Kernelsprites can still be used to complete the game. (If no Kernelsprites are prototyped, the Black King will default to having four legs, four eyes, two wings and four arms.)
Lands of Frogs and X and Y are now the Frogs of X and Y.
Exiles have been removed, at the request of John Egbert and Jack Noir.
Racial powers. Some races have different stats and may even have Aspect powers by default.
Biomes. This makes Lands of Angels or Lands of Horrorterrors a tad more livable. Such lands will be mostly comprised of Hallow or Crimson respectively.
PVP. An incident with the land modifiers actually made one game entirely unwinnable because the conflicting modifiers caused the Angels and the Horrorterrors to replace the Prospit and Derse armies on the Battlefield. That universe was imported to server 2. Players can fight for any side they wish, as well as fighting both sides if they really want to.
Creative Freebuild. Server 3 is a plot-based creative server.
Ectobiology has been replaced by Ectofateology.
Pumpkins still vanish when noticed.
Dersite forces may fail to kill the White King. In this case, it is advised to kill both the Black and White Queens and create two Ringwraiths (or just kill the White King yourself.)
Heartless may show up in servers. However, they seem pretty darn tame.
Chapter 2: SBURB 1.17
Still more madness. This is at about the middle post of page two.
As always, http://sburbunofficial.proboards.com/thread/1231/notms-sburb-alpha-bug-check
Professions fully implemented. Professions can allow you to learn skills from other Aspects.
Some Lands seem to be "lost" so please report these lands. It's not a bug.
Racial player list expanded to include Horrorterrors, Carapacians, PROTOTYPED Carapacians, and Angels.
Trickster Mode and Doppelgangers are back in. They don't screw things up so badly.
Fixed crashing error when one million hit points are acquired.
New notable bugs:
Black King death script fails to activate until two minutes have passed after his defeat. (Thankfully, he spends this time making a speech about how both sides had done each other a great wrong in fighting over-get this-what they wanted to do over summer vacation of their junior years of high school.)
White Queen is now partying with the Prospitan Agents. (i.e. doing nothing)
Zillium Grist still has nothing that uses it, just produces it.
Stairs. Even with the new bugfixes, ramps still remain stairs.
Rain players still count as one of every player, and every player still counts as themselves.
Chapter 3: SBURB 2.42
Still more insanity.
Freebuilding. Players can now place "blocks" that they "mine" and make forts.
This game is now Python supported.
Pesterchum upgraded to Trollian. We swear we will fix this in a future patch.
Black King and World Hearts now "break" upon death. This means that you can pull them out again if you are using the Break modus.
Slenderman-like entities have replaced Queens and Agents. Currently the only way to tell is if a Doppleganger starts to attack the Carapacian in question.
Rage players now have a bugged mana pool that does not drain.
Consorts have started disappearing from lands. We aren't certain if it's the Ignitions slipping into servers or something else.
Drunken players have one million Mangrit when drunk.
RED MILES unable to damage anything. The textures also remain indefinitely.
Accidentally changed 2x3DENTKIND to 3x2DENTKIND. This is hilarious and we're gonna leave it in as is.
All Lightsabers from LIGHTSABERKIND now appear to be replaced with cups. You can still block. This is hilarious and we're gonna leave it in as an option.
Arrows and thrown objects are even more erratic than usual. This is hilarious and we're gonna leave it in as is.
Collecting one million points by grazing DANMAKUKIND bullets causes a popup message about Touhou 12 having an error and needing to close. This is then followed by a nuclear explosion at the player's location.
Corrected coding in OhGodWhats. These are now Random Monsters.
Fixed auto-ascension of Rain players if two or more dupliclones touched two different Quest Beds of non-Rain players at the same time.
Fixed sleepwalking dreamselves.
Pumpkins still don't exist.
Green Sun still exists. This means that Ignitions can slip into sessions.
Weeping Angels still exist. They have a 0.001% chance to spawn in the Underworld instead of a regular Angel. Wear dark sunglasses or iShades.
Projectiles are still massively overpowered.
Chapter 4: SBURB 3.4.123
Role Stealers have been patched out. However, this was at the expense of having to remove DANMAKUKIND for further fixing and changing GAXEKIND to GREATAXEKIND.
Beat Mesas are scratchable again.
Fixed a Vagabouncy error with Blood aspect powers and Dupliclones.
Mining. It's now possible to slowly reshape the land as you see fit!
Hardcore mode is enabled by installing the SBURB disk while in the medium. This results in many of the old buggy features of SBURB coming back, including permadeath. Better round up the players and corpses before you take on the Black King.
Trying to brew Potions of Night Vision results in Potions of Blindness.
Green Sun exists.
Pumpkins STILL don't exist.
Chapter 5: SBURB 4
Zillium Grist is now used to make Zilly Santas, which have received a price cut. Good way to make cash, though, even if they sell for nothing.
Servers have stopped becoming unlinked. We had the whole code dart monkey staff working day and night to ensure the safety of our Dalek, troll and human customers.
Pesterchum/Trollian accidentally became a program called Smogchatter, which clears some things up. Make sure to get a Memoboards account though, otherwise you can't get in.
Fixed Potion confusion, as well as Cotions of Ponfusion being labeled "Potion of Confusion"
Removed Herobrine (I do not want my boss spying on players thank you very much)
A small count of PCGs created by a player is now on the server HUD. No more lost grist!
Clubs, juggling or otherwise, are filed under 1/2BOWKIND when they should at least be HAMMERKIND.
Green Sun exists
Chapter 6: SBURB 4.3i
New Featur... wait, this... is from the future?!
- For the Combat class, we have the Dragoon! These guys simply follow orders to the letter for roleplay bonuses.
- For the Inheritor class, we have the Lord! They just kinda lord it over their coplayers. (Amusingly enough, all sharks are Lords.)
- For the Tactician class, we have the Commander! These players are able to design plans on the fly and lead others into combat, but only if asked to.
- For the Cryptical class, we have the Scribe! Scribes can talk clearly and will give hints to their riddles.
- For the Champion class, we have the Paragon! A Paragon will promote the ideals of their companions. Everyone of the Paragon profession is automatically a Paragon.
- For the Explorator class, we have the Cartographer! This class explores early and shares their findings with other players... However, they're always aiming to make a buck.
- The Protector class has the Seperator! These players will always have your back and will fearlessly follow orders. However, when things go wrong, they are the first to give the order to retreat.
- The Displacement class has the Collector! Collectors will assemble collections of objects, and will trade items for their collection.
- The Destroyer class has the Dervish! Like Dragoons and Paragons, a Dervish will follow orders to the letter. However, Dervishes are more likely to question orders that seem wrong. Everyone of the Dervish profession is always a Dervish.
- The Performer class gets the Dancer! Dancers cheer coplayers on in combat, and are very good at managing Corruption.
- Replacing the Clown class is the Producer! Producers treat the game like a stage, and lay out the tasks and orders for their group.
- The Cataclysm class gets the Manipulator! These players can manipulate their raw Aspect to cause changes in other Aspects. For example, a Manipulator of Heart can change how another Aspect works, while a Manipulator of Void can nullify an Aspect's influence.
- The Creative class has the Composer! Composers merely design things, letting others actually build their creations.
- T͋ͧ͐ͮ̍ͬ͗̊̄̉̆ͮ̾́̓̐̉̕͞͏̭͚̹͙̰̳̟̝̩̲ͅh̷̶̷̛͎̪̜͇̝ͨ̃̃̃ͬ̾̆ͭ̿́͌̋͢e̢̛͕͙̪̠̩̟̲̻̪̳̟̠̙͉̮̹̲̽͆̉̓́̆̇͡ͅ ̈́̔͑͗͊͏̴̺̱͕̹̮͇̖̖̮͈̯̪͚͚̝͝͝Â̴̷̡̭͎̭͚̝̞̤̪͎̱̺̄ͮͩ͢ͅs̼̩̘̹̙͓̠̞̠̻͓̭̬̦̻̉̂͗̓̔̈́̍̔̕ͅp̵̷̨̫̹̫̬ͥ̾͗́͛ͪ̋͗ͪ̎ͬ̿͐͗̈̓͞e̛̻̜̭̥͖͉̼͉̱̰̪̫̥̻͗ͧ̿̽ͨͬ̑͢c̷̡̘̞͉͍͕̫͚̼̻̰͕̹̼͍̯̻̯̬̓ͣ̅͟͞t̢̳̩̣̲̺̜͕͎͈̣̠̲ͬ̓̿ͣ̆̓̔ͤ̈ͧͪ̔͗ͭͫ̔̈́̐͟ ̸̶̡̯̮̝̜͓͇͕͈̰̦͐͆̑̎̿͂̐͛̆͡ͅo̓̽̾̋ͥ̇ͤ̃̆̽̂̋҉̴̶̘͈̜̹͕̘͉̘̗̲̗̖͖̯̙̳͈͡f̴̧̹̻̠̮̣ͫ͌̐̇̈̾̉ͥͅ ͆̏̔̑̑̉ͪͯ̓͏̴̶̨͚͍͚̖̯Z̢̲̦̩̭͔̘̰͇̥͉͉͇͇͉̦̄̔ͨ̂̌ͪ̌̂͞͡e̡̺̭̘͎̤̗̿͋̿̅ͤͮ̑͌ͪͣ̇̊ͧ̈́ͯ͊ͪ͝n̢̗͕͈̥̜̼͕̏̇ͯ͒̍ͪ̃ͯͮ̇̔̽́͡͡,̵̦͍̤̫͕̠̻̖̝̝̯̻̞ͤ͂͗̓̍̆ͫ͊ͭ͑ͣͧͣ͌ͅ ̧̢̡͕̬͔͍̖͎̞͖̯̻͍̭̺̹̗̣̺̭̇ͣ̉̔ͯ̽͘wͦͯ͒̀̊͑ͩ͑̉͆̍̉̋͌̔̕͏̷̶̠̭͍̱͚̦̥̻̟̝͔͖̼͎͙̹͎h̢̗̺͔̞̪̰ͧ̈́ͩ̓̈̈̃͌ͧͫ͊̽̄̿ͮ̕͠ī̵̢̘̟͔̘͈̺̝̲̰̲̼͉̙̯͎̿ͯ̍̎̄ͭͦͪ̅ͩ͊̓͐̚͜͠ç̨̛̹̲̙͇̘̰͔̪̮̔̎̉̊ͨ̋̋̔ͮ͡h̨͕̞̤͓͓̹͙̩̹̩̬͔̱̘̹̬̟̺̲̑̉ͮ̇̊ͦ͊͐͒̑͢͡ ̮̯̺̫̭̭͍͔͙̪̗͎̌̐̈͊̊̇̾ͨ̆͢ͅͅḑ̷̖̙͉̖̼̭̻̣ͣ̀͐ͪͤͥ͂̓ͪ͑ͧͯ̆̂̒̿ͪͧe̝̺̗̯̤͖̬̼ͣ͑̇̑̑a̴̧͕͈͉̗̎̎̃ͪ̉̀͌ͨ̌̍̄ͬͩ̍ͫ͞ļ̸̷̖̦̗̥̘̪̗̮̹̗̯͓̭̦̗̣̽ͩ̉ͨ̀ͩ̌͂ͮͫ́͛̍͒̚͜s̛̬͎̼̗̭̝̼͈͓̀̽ͬ͐̑̐̒ͩͪͮͣͬ̋ ̧̛͓̻̠͍̫̹̗̱̳̩͇̳̣͓̳͚̬͕̭ͯͬ̔̈͐̒́͛ͤ̔ͣ̒̌͟͠i̶̐̅̋̅̚͏̺̻̣͇͙̫͍̻͇̰̪͇ͅñ̩͎̳͕̮̰̼ͩ̂ͫ̐̒̕͡͠ ̷̼͇̻̬̲̙̜͎̭̪̫̻͔ͭ̈̈́ͭͦ̈̄ͦ̒͊ͬͣ̍̚͝͝ͅĥ̸̨̹̻̹͍͇̥̬̯̗̐̉͛ͯ̃͊ͩ̃a̶͂͗͒̑͐̔͑̂̂̐ͤͪͫ҉̵̮̤̹̖͓̮̱͓̳̘̭̮̳̳͔͘ͅͅr̸̶̡̰͈̟̜͙̠͉̰̞̣͇̹̤̦̹̯̯̣ͭ̏ͩͪ̊ͩ̌͂̏͝ͅm̢̡͎̳̮̝̥̪̪̜͎͈̓̎̊̊̍͑̆̔̑̈́̊̄ͯͧ̓̉̚̕ơ͕̲̮͉̰̞̩͍̊͆̽ͬͅn̴͖̪͚̤̹̘̞̺͖͎̻͑̓̇ͤ͑̀̐̓ͣ̀ͤ̍̓ͬ́̑͋͡ͅͅỳ̴̙͉͙͇̜̜͙̩͔̩͈͍̮̖̪̅̀̽̂͒͑̒̏ͩ̒̇̾͞ ̶̫̬̫̼̳̙͚͎ͦ̓̽̽́ͧͦͨͅaͧ͂͊ͣ̑̊̃̏̽͗̓͑̋̀̆̚҉̸̛̫̬̳̩͇͍̙̙n̻̙̲͈̪̻̭͚̟͙̝̤̣̙̎͛̌͟d̢̈̍̓͆̎̾͆̉̍̇̏̽͆҉̶̛͎͉͔̠̗̠͕̞̟͇̟͙̱̠ͅ ̸̢͕̻̦̗̣̰̬̜̱̓̋ͧͣ̆ͤ̍̋͊̑ͪ̊͐͊́̉̚ḅ̸̶̡̞̣̙̦̹̦͇̼̞̣̙͈̩̯͂ͤ̑ͩ̏͗̓ͤ͛ͤ͛ͣ̐̒à̶̰̖̦̙͑ͫͪ̽̐ͥ̾̎͢ͅl̷̬̥͓̬̜̤̯̦͙̮̞̳̲͓̃̍ͯͩ̒͂͡͠a̧͋ͧ̊̈́̾͒ͤͩ͜͟҉̵̗͈͎̤̪͎̫͕͕̪̖̘̣̻͎̣ń͔̥͔̟̤̝̹̗̯͎̲͖̩̟̫̯͕̣̘̍̎̂̓̉̓̏̑͐̐ͫ̎c̨̨̮̥͇̦̫̰̠̩͓̎̑͋͐ͭͤ̂ͧͦ̃̿̋̽̋ͬͣ͌̓̕̕ͅę̴̬͔̘͓̫̞̪͍̙̟̱̤̺̝͖̩̞ͤͪ̉ͪ̾̐͊̿̎̌ͣ̄ͧ̄̍̒̓̀͆!̸̢̛̘̣͖̘̪͕͚̬̮̼̦̪̤̖͔̣̼̐̿ͬ̃͆ͭ̄ͨͯ̀̑̚͠
- T̉̆ͤ̎ͣ͆̇̚҉̖̼̬͓̖͓͖̫̬̞hͮͮͫͪͪ̇̈҉̧̨̛͕̗̭̝̖̦͚̗̯̗̻̻̹̻ȩ̵̷̘͉͓̺̂ͨͦ̄̉̌͛̏̌̓͟ ̊̇̎̓̃ͬ̽ͦͥ̂̉͋̅ͦ́̚҉͏̖͕̻͚̳̺̫̦̦̖͚̹A͔͇̝͙̟̤͕͎͔̣̣̣̜͆͆̎̀̽ͣͩͦͥ̿ͧͩ͗ͯ̎̈͆͞͝ͅs̨̙̠͖͓̩͓̘͚̦͍̭̭͈͔͍̜̑͋̏͆̈́ͣ͐ͤ̿̋̆̽͗̚͝ͅp̪̣͇͓̯̄ͣͬ̒͊͐̐ͯ̃͊̀͟é̋̓ͫ́͐ͭ̏ͧ͐ͬ̑̓̆ͬͩ̐̚͏̡̨̜̫̩̺͈͇̜̪͚̩̟͍͞͞c̏̊̊ͧ͐͂̓͛̄̚҉͏҉̝̙̞̖̗̤͢͡t̡̺̲̰͖̙ͦ̾͋̍̔͗̾̚̕̕͠ ̢̧͔̳̩͔͇̦̝͈̪͉̜̠̣̗ͩͮ̆̏̉ͥ̄ͭ̔͌̓̈́͊͜ơ̧̻̹͈ͫ͊̇͒ͣ̌̓̆̇͗͊̅̄̐̒͛͒̌͞f͇͕̪̼̼͈̻̔̔̈́ͦ͑ͤͫ͆͊̽͛͊̏̄ͧͫͭ̐͟͝ ̴ͭͮ͌̒̓ͥ͗̆̎ͯ̔̽͑͒̒͒̈́̿ͮ̕͟͏͙̲̞̪̥̞͎D̡̺̝̺̙̟͚͖̫̪ͭ̉ͨ͒̍͞ë̵̛̦̣̰͉̲͖̘̫̣̘̭́̓͗̈͒͌͘͢s̴̡ͮ̈̿̈́́ͬ̏͌ͯ͛̉ͣͪ͘҉͓͕͎͓͎̲̻ͅơ̶͓̪͔͙͖̺̲̠̹͉̙͎͕̲̗̗̬̦̿ͯ̇̑ḷ̸̬̰̩̲̖͔͙͍͊ͪ͆ͩ͞a̲̰̦̟̪̝̝̬̫̤ͥ̅͊͛ͮ̒ͣ̽̒̽̓ͯ̈ͪͫͤ̇̚͞t̶̳̪͍͇̙̑̑̈̿̋̈́͋ͭͮ̚̚ï̴̒́́ͯ̉̂͏̤̮͖̹̥̻̮̦͇̗̖̙͉̭ͅǫ̨̔ͩ̅̒҉̳̟̭̙͚̺̠̱̞̪͇͙̖̖n̴̶̡̅ͣ͛ͤ̑̊ͫ̓̐ͥ̆͗ͬ͑̊ͣ̋̀͝͏͍̦͇͖̬̣̞̗,̴̡̞͓̪̠̣̣̺͈̦̳̪̟̞̖̻̘̹̒̾̓̓͜͞ͅ ͤ̾͊̐̿ͭͫͭ̑̔͋͋͒͋ͣ͑̌͠҉̵̡͔̥̭̘̮̠w̵̧̨͈͖͔̜̤͇̝͇̲͉̲͇̣͈̘̪̪͐͂͗̓̉̃͐̅̓̽͒͑́ͩ̄͗͐͘͝h̤̮̺̭͉̺̦̪͈̫͕̣̥̹͉̰͍̃͌͛ͭ̍̍̌͒ͤ͜͞ͅỉ̸̴̡̡̅̀͊̌̀͛̿͐̓̈̒͌͆̚͏̻̯̙̼͉̗̜c̳͙͉͇̭̰̣̭̠͔͓̝͈̹ͦ̑ͫ͗̔̂̂ͯ̾ͧͯͤ̚͟h̨̦̻̱̞̭̜̥̻̯̙̭͇͈̯̙̹̥̖̰ͯ̀ͩ́̊̑̈ͦͥ͗̇̆͂̏ͯ̆̇ͤ̕͜ ̢̩̳̼͈̪͗͐̇̑͆̒̑̏ͫͧͧ̾͆̆̋ͫ͝d͗͒̔ͩͯͫ͝͏̴̡̼̭̦͈̻̠ḛ̛͕̟̟̬̖̻̾͌̏̍ͮ͛ͮ̃ͣ̆ͥ̑̉͐a̶̧̠̗̥̻̲͕͍̼͍̱̾ͫ̽̿̚͟l̷̤̬̩̖̗̬͍̻͖͒ͣ̂ͬͣͬ͐͌ͨͯ͜ͅs̤̥̳̝̬̬̪̦̻̼̣͂ͩ̾̈̾̒̆̒̾̈́ͤ͋ͭ͋̓̌͌ͥ͊̕ ̸̷̧̗͔̞͓̺̹̖̲̟͔ͥ͐ͬͩ̔̊ͤ̂͐̓̏̀̉̃ͧ̑͛ͣ̚̕w͚̲̼̼͓͉͕̖̭̝̤̜̻̥̖̄ͪ̓̐̓͋͠͝i̼̺̲͇͇̺͍̼͓ͧͯͧ̎ͦͮͫ̽̾̅ͣ̋̐̄͝͠t̸̜̭̝̱͙̥̬͉̿ͥͮ͝ͅh̵̴̦̟͙̱͕̩̬͇̩̘͎͐͑̄̕ ̧̲͔͈̥̦͙͍̗̮̖͕͍̗̲̪̲͓͔ͮ̉̍ͦ̽̐l̶̷̮̱̬̲̟͉͉̜̻͇̋̆̇̓̾͑ͧ͒ͩ̈́͒̊ͪ͊͛ͮ͑ͪ̚͘ͅȯ̢̢̗̳̱͙̣̥̺͇̻̜̾͛͂͘͝s̷̴͈͍̮̗̮̫̖̓ͮ͂̓̑̆ͫ͊̓̊́̋̌͊ͬ͜͠s̸̷̘̭̝͔ͨͭ̊̽̓͋ͤͦͥ̈̈́͆͛̌͛̌̽̏͟͝ ̹͖̱͓̥̮͙̮̳͈̝̩̘̜͔̪̞̈́̑̾̄̈ͩ͌͑̀̿̆̎́̋̚͘̕͘͟a̸͕͕̹̞̯̰͚̺͚̞̙̩̰̼̫͍͖͚̦̋̌ͤ̒̀̂̉ͪͦ̈́ͯ̍̚͞n̛̤̰̖͇̹͉̱̬͖̬̓̑͐̋͛͛ͮ͋͑̒ͪ̄ͯ̈͆̚ͅḋ̘̱͔͖̼̘͔̫̙̠̲͚̼͕̟̿͋ͣ͘͢͡ͅ ̵̛̾ͭͦ̃̒͌̿ͨ̔̑̇҉̷͇̰̬̳̫̝̤͖̱ḛ̸̶̻̞̤̰̤̖̩̱̱̱̝̻͍͎͇̞̉̽ͤ͐̈ͧ̌ͦ̅͛ͩ͠m̨͎͚͖̙̣͖͍̩̟̟̞̯ͭ͊ͩ̊ͩ̒͑ͨ̒̾̕͝͝p̙̥̻̻̠̹̭̖̋͐̔̏͆̀̆̔̅͗ͩ̑̌̚͜͝ẗ̨̢́͆̎̊҉͖̗͚̻̮̮̮͎̠̱̦̱̦̙͇̻͖͈̙i̧̔̂̃̍͆ͨ̐҉҉̺̠̙̻̙̠̠̤͚͇̪͓̖̰͚ͅn̨̡̳̟͕̙̭̜̠̪͔̻̱̥̝ͧ͊͒̎ͭ͢͝͠e͒̓̎̏ͧͣ̂ͧͪ҉̴̡͓͔͓̗̻̩̻̜̭̤̙̪s̯͓̬͓̭̙͍̙̲̜̞̭̰̺̭̳̊̉ͯ͗͒̈̋͘͞s̰̙͎͈̗͛̿̚͜͝!̵͚͔͇̞̪͓͐̏̏ͬͪ͗͂͋ͪ̎ͭ͑͗ͬͫ̐ͭ̄ͨͅ
Crap. I think it got corrupted.
Hold on, let me check the timestamp... it's 10:35 at 06/25 right now...
(Future) Nefer007 added chapter Sburb 4.3i 554 hours from now.
Okay, that date's suspicious.
Chapter 7: Verson who-even-cares-anymore, point three-one-four.
It's been a while, hasn't it. We've pushed Skaia as far as it will budge.
We've managed to get corruption as a biome-by-biome thing, and... otherwise scale stats to stuff.
On the other hand, the game is... reverting. What you players are likely seeing is the SBURB as it once was - a horrible vomit of ~DEATH, DIS*, and ^CAKE that physically culled universes and sent unknown legions of people to their grave.
We think that the cause of the matter is that Skaia has physically gone missing from the Furthest Ring. But as we... hang on a moment, I have to answer this call.
...What? Did... holy carp, someone just re-coded the game from scratch. Never mind that doom and gloom earlier.