Actions

Work Header

Sans AUs Headcanons 2

Summary:

Welcome back >:)

Chapter 1: Ink (1)

Chapter Text

Ink hates milk. Why? He doesn't know. He just doesn't like it.

Chapter 2: Killer (1)

Chapter Text

Killer actually watches novellas in his free time. He has no idea what they're saying but just by their actions he's able to easily follow along with the story.

Chapter 3: Fresh (1)

Chapter Text

He spreads out legos outside of people's doors whenever he's mad at them.

Chapter 4: Nightmare's Gang (1)

Chapter Text

They're not allowed to play boards games as a group anymore :)

While Corrupted/Nightmare likes the negativity from the anger and competition, he does not like having to break up fights to the death or cleaning the living room after it's been set on fire. Somehow.

They tried video games though :)

Went slightly better but they're still not allowed to left alone while playing together. Corrupted/Nightmare has to watch them.

Chapter 5: Nightmare's Gang (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

They call Nightmare/Corrupted names to make them feel old, basically just "old man" and "pops"

Notes:

I've said "Jolly good show :D" about 5 times today because I kept thinking about this.

Chapter 6: Killer (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He's got an amazing aim. Just like Diego from Umbrella Academy except there will be times where he'll miss his target, but most of the time, his throws are accurate.

Notes:

Season 3 of Umbrella Academy is coming out soon!! :DD and My Chemical Romance put out a new song 🥰

Chapter 7: DreamTale (1)

Chapter Text

I like to think that they had a hard time learning English.

Like I've stated before that Nightmare had learned a bunch of languages, that includes English, and then that information passed onto Corrupted but he didn't know the language that well and still had to learn.

He learned through music :)

Dream, on the other hand. When Ink took him out of the stone, neither one had any idea what the other was saying.

Ink just kind of kidnapped Dream and took him back to his base where Swap was as well.

Ink had no part in teaching Dream, the two could not sit down in the same room and get anything done, so Swap taught him.

I'm just imagining that one scene from this movie that I really like. It's called, "Instructions Not Included"

So, Swap pulls out a deck of flashcards with pictures on them and asked Dream to pronounce them.

Swap: What is this?

Dream, pointing at the card: No sé. (I don't know)

Swap: Por favor, intenta leerlo. (Please, try to read it)

Dream, painting angrily at the card: ¡No sé! Mira, se dice, No sé.(I don't know! Look, it says, I don't know."

*The card is a picture of a Nose with the caption underneath it 💀*

Chapter 8: Fell (1)

Chapter Text

He's the type to respond really late and says "sorry I was doing something/I was busy" that usually means he was in a mood or he was watching/listening to something and he wasn't willing to leave.

Chapter 9: N&J Nightmare (1)

Chapter Text

So like I like to think that he is feared by a lot of his students, but he is also loved.

Like they know he can be cool, he's pretty chill but they also know not to upset him because he can play their emotions like a violin. Just easily wreck them if he wanted to.

He's someone that cares for other's opinions, he likes to hear people's ideas and that's why they like him.

Their history class is literally just a debate class and it's a full blown war.

When I think of him I think of my past history teachers. He cracks jokes every once in a while, he can relate to his students on a certain level, he'll even talk trash about other teachers with his students.

He'll make fun of his students but in a way where they can all laugh, even at themselves. If someone is uncomfortable with his jokes then he won't direct any at them. He's respectful of people's boundaries and emotions.

Lol I just imagine this one conversation we had with our History teacher when I think of Nightmare:

Nightmare: Do you guys know where the Middle East is?

Murder Time Trio & Cross: *nods*

Nightmare: *scoffs* Shut up, you're lying. You know how I know? Y'all thought Asia was a country.

Chapter 10: Swap (1)

Chapter Text

He's the kind of friend who will not laugh at you if you get hurt. He has to go check on you and see if you're alright. Once that's cleared up, THEN he'll laugh at you.

Chapter 11: Killer (3)

Chapter Text

Dude will cackle if you so much as trip. You could be on the floor, dying, and he will not care. He'll even go and take a picture of you while you're in misery before he even thinks about helping you.

I'm kidding-
If you're dying he will help you, but other than that you're getting laughed at. He'll ask if you're okay then help you up. He'll take care of you if you're really that badly hurt, he's not an asshole.

Chapter 12: Lust (1)

Chapter Text

He laughs when he's in pain. He doesn't know why. It's like when you hit you're funny bone, you know it's not funny but you can't stop laughing.

Lust will start laughing to the point of tears. He literally cannot stop it.

Chapter 13: N&J Ink (1)

Chapter Text

Ink is that one teacher everyone is excited to see. Mainly because his class is chill af but also because they like talking to him.

He's that one teacher that so many people are invested in his personal life. Like here you go:

Ink: Sorry class but I'm going to be gone the rest of the week, something came up.

Student 1:OMG ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Ink: NO??

Student 2: *GASP* ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?!

Ink: WHAT?- NO!

He likes to tell them stories of his life, usually about experiences where he could've easily died, but he tells the story in a way that sounds funny and it makes his students make fun of him but also give him tips on how next time it happens, to do this instead.

The kids also love him because they can say a dark joke and he won't mind. Instead, he'll laugh and probably tell one of his own.

Lmao reminds me of another time in class. This guy said a joke, I'm not even going to say it, I don't want to offend anyone 💀

But anyway, we were talking about babies and my classmate turned it into a dark joke. All of us except for our teacher instantly got it and we broke out into horrified laughter.

The teacher just stared at him in confusion until her eyes widened and she let out such a loud gasp and yelled 💀

"OMG GIO NO!" Then followed by her laughter. Ah...good times :')

Chapter 14: Blueberry (1)

Chapter Text

He can't cook for shit.

Like Swap isn't that good of a cook either but at least his food is edible.

Blue's cooking could kill a man.

It's not that he adds unnecessary stuff to it, he's just not good at following instructions or keeping up with time.

His food either gets burned, undercooked, overcooked, has too much of an ingredient, or has too little of an ingredient.

His attention span isn't that good, and he's pretty sure he's dyslexic but idk. 🤷

Chapter 15: Asylum (1)

Chapter Text

He has a sentient Error doll that he carries around with him everywhere he goes.

If he's asked a question, he'll pick the doll up to his ear and listen to his opinion. If Smol Error doesn't like the question, Asylum will go with Smol Error's opinion. Same goes for it Smol Error is okay with the question.

Chapter 16: Reaper (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He's pretty chill with most of the AUs. No one really bothers him (I mean you must have a literal death wish to try to fight him-)

He'll pop up in Mare's Castle every now and then. He'll just sit on the couch and chill.

He's one of the very few that know's where Mare's Castle is but Mare doesn't really mind. Reaper is cool to talk with and half the time he's just sleeping.

Besides, Mare trusts Reaper. The God of Death doesn't want no trouble, he just wants sleep and quiet.

They have a room set up for him but he rarely uses it, as the couch is usually too comfy to move from. It's also really cold there and it makes him pass out.

Other times he'll go and hang with the Stars. They're very nice, loud, but nice.

They have a room set up for him and everything just in case he decides to stay a few nights or just that night. It's soundproof and cold.

Dream is very talkative with him, but not super loud. Dream is a calm passionate, Reaper discovered.

Their place is usually warm and bright but they'll lower the settings down for him.

Swap likes to play with his wings. It doesn't bother him much, his wings are usually bunched up so letting Swap stretch them out and rub them is very soothing for him.

Notes:

:D

Chapter 17: Nightmare/Corrupted 2P (1)

Chapter Text

DUDE I JUST CAME UP WITH SOMETHING

SO LIKE MOST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I HAVE THEM AS PRETTY SOFT/NICE

SO LIKE IF ONE OF THEIR BOYS OR SOMEONE THEY'RE CLOSE WITH DIES OR GETS FATALLY HURT, THEY'D GO BATSHIT.

IM- I'M IMAGINING BATMAN WHEN JASON DIED EXPECT MORE VIOLENT. INSTEAD OF JUST BEATING ON JOKER, MARE WOULD FUCKING KILL THE JACKASS THAT KILLED/HURT THEIR BOY.

THEY'D MAKE SURE THEY SUFFER

Then the rest of their time would be spent mouring and taking care of their fallen boy :(

Chapter 18: Lust (2)

Chapter Text

He knows some self-defense. He could totally kick ass

Chapter 19: Sans AUs as Parents :)

Summary:

Good morning, how are you all today? :)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ink-

1) His kid would have the most amazing lunches packed. Everything Ink would do for them would be artistic is some way, other kids would definitely be jealous.

2) He'd probably forget to pick up his kid from school every once in a while but nothing a phone call won't solve 💀

3) His kid is probably more responsible than he is.

Error-

1) He'll gladly square up with an 8-year-old if his kid comes home with any sort of injury that wasn't accidental or self-inflicted.

2) His kid would most definitely brag about him and use him as a scare tactic.

3) Very strict and punctual. He's going on a man hunt if his kid isn't home by the said time.

Swap-

1) A parent figure to all his kids friends. They'd definitely call him 'Mom' or 'Dad'. They'd rather be at his place than at their place.

2) Would teach his kid that it's okay to fight back.

3) Late night study sessions.

Dream-

1) His kid is probably more extroverted than he is.

2) His kid's friends have only seen him like 3 times. They don't know anything about him other than what (K/N) has told them.

3) He'd teach his kid different musical forms. They like to have little family concerts together ❤

Nightmare/Corrupted-

1) Aggressive caretaker. Literally, a latino parent. Like idk if your parents do this but like if you get hurt or lost they'll fret over you then do a 180 and start scolding the shit out of you then go back to fretting.

2) Other kids are definitely scared of him. When (K/N) is asked about him they're just like "oh yeah my dad/mom is awesome. They're so nice."

3) He too is ready to square up with a child if his kid so much as comes home crying.

Cross-

1) He'd so watch anime with his kid. They'd probably even go to Comic-Cons with them and cosplay. His kid would be well educated in the vine and memes department.

2) Literally the parent that every anime kid wants to have.

3) Would teach his kid self-defense.

Dust-

1) His kid is about just as terrifying as he is.

2) "Equal rights means equal fights. Beat their ass."

3) Would probably be proud of his kid if they won a fight. As long as the other brat deserved it, he doesn't care.

Killer-

1) Again, his kid is probably more responsible than he is.

2) They've only seen him as carefree but they know he can be terrifying if it comes to it. Killer is ready to threaten anyone that poses a threat to his kid.

3) Other kids usually confuse him for (K/N)'s older brother.

Horror-

1) Packs his kid a literal FEAST. But it's okay, (K/N) shares their lunch with the kids that they like :)

2) (K/N) will sometimes bring home a list of requests from other kids or teachers for Horror to make them something. They have a little business now :)

3) Kids have never actually seen Horror but they're imaginations of him are completely different from how he actually looks or acts. (K/N) sometimes wonders if they should bring Horror to school one day.

Geno-

1) Would scold another kid and probably their parent(s) too.

2) Would also square up with a child.

3) Other kids are scared of him. Some of them that have been unknowingly adopted by him try to tell the other kids that he's not so bad.

Reaper-

1) He's usually too busy to be there for his kid but he calls/writes every day.

2) Whenever he can, he'll take his kid to school personally and see them off. He also takes this time to scout out any problem children that need to be taken care of.

3) His kid loves him :) They don't mind his absence since they know he can't really control it but they appreciate him trying. Besides, it makes the nights that they can be together awesome, they're conversations are long since they have so much to tell each other.

Sans-

1) The chill parent that a lot of kids like.

2) His kid is a bit more extroverted than he his and they've developed his amazing sense of humor.

3) Will gladly show up to some kids house and have a 'lovely' chat with their parents.

Fell-

1) His kid would probably be introverted. They only feel comfortable around him.

2) Kids don't mess with his child unless they want to face his wrath.

3) His kid is a genius.

Sci-

1) His kid would probably be home schooled unless they want to go to an actual school.

2) His kid is also a genius.

3) His child has developed his ways of blackmail and making others feel dumb.

Fresh-

1) They'd have the same taste in music. They wouldn't get his lingo but they'd probably use a few words. "Bro" "Rad" "Dude" etc.

2) They'd definitely skate board together.

3) Other kids like him but they're also a hit terrified of him

Shattered-

1) His kid is his little prince/princess/royal brat. He'll give them whatever they ask.

2) His kid means the world to him. Take them away and you'll have a battalion on your ass.

3) He'll beat up a kid and perhaps a parent if he has to. He is a bit entitled , and his kid might be a bit as well....

Notes:

Thought about this last minute 💀

Ink and Sci during a science experiment:

Ink-
-Makes a whole volcano.

-"There it's done!" "What do you mean 'fake'?" "Oh...y-you didn't mean an actual volcano...okay, I-I'll go erase this."

Sci-
-Tries to use get permission to use chemicals.

- "What do they mean I can't teach how to make a Molotov? It's CHEMISTRY and therefore SCIENCE."

Chapter 20: BlueBerror (1)

Chapter Text

Like I've said before, he's from the FGod Multiverse. So like the usual gist, Error/Erratum jumps into the void and leaves then the Multiverse begins to fall apart.

I actually have as that Berror becomes the new God of Destruction. Everything that Error experienced, he is now experiencing. The hate and judgement of the others, and he was replaced in the Star Sans with another Blue that spawned in his world after he transformed.

Chapter 21: Corrupted (1)

Notes:

At this point he's just a latino parent 💀

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Gang knows it's cleaning day when Corrupted busts out SUAVEMENTE at 7 in the morning.

Notes:

Suavemente, bésame 😩
Que quiero sentir tus labios ❤
Besándome otra vez 🎤

Chapter 22: DreamTale (2)

Chapter Text

Like I've said before, they have an empathy link. No matter how far apart they are, they'll feel what happens to each other physically and emotionally. They won't feel EVERYTHING just major stuff like stabs, really bad grief, etc.

The link can only be severed if both of them agree to get rid of it. Same goes to put it back.

Chapter 23: Corrupted (2)

Chapter Text

He can most definitely shape-shift.

Chapter 24: Nightmare (1)

Chapter Text

I just thought of something really cute 🥺

So like imagine that Dream comes running over to Nightmare crying because he got hurt. Nightmare will sit Dream down next to him and start rubbing/hovering over the spot that Dream got injured and he'll start chanting.

"Sana sana colita de rana
Si no sanas hoy
Sanarás mañana/ Heal, heal, little frog's tail. If you don't heal today, you'll heal tomorrow."

And during this, Nightmare is using healing magic to heal up the injury to the best of his ability.

Dream thinks that the little chant works but whenever he does it it doesn't so he just thinks that its specifically for Nightmare.

Nightmare does this everytime Dream gets hurt. It always makes Dream feel better.

Chapter 25: Fell (2)

Chapter Text

He's got Sleep Panic Disorder.

Chapter 26: Nightmare/Corrupted 2P (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Let give a little insight on how I see them 💀

Mare: Everytime I go to reunions, my AUs always ask me, "Mare, when are you going to get yourself a bad bitch?" And I go, "Primó, I am the bad bitch."

Notes:

They above everyone else ✋😩

Chapter 27: Nightmare/Corrupted (1)

Chapter Text

If they are calling someone, either by yelling or asking calmly, that someone better not respond with a "WHAT?" or "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" cause they're about to unlock their killer instinct.

Chapter 28: N&J Dream (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Dream runs the school Orchestra. His DreamSwap counterpart, Helios, runs the Choir, and his SwapDream counterpart, Apollo, runs the Band.

Dream's class is much calmer than the other two's classes. His kids aren't as rowdy, and neither is he.

His class is usually very peaceful, aside from a wrong note every now and then.

Most of the kids like his class, they see it as time to relax and unwind. They feel at peace when they're around him and they're not afraid to confront him.

He just has that kind of aura that makes him approachable and easy to talk to.

Dream doesn't interact with others much. He usually stays around Nightmare and Swap. He doesn't feel comfortable being around too many people.

He's very kind to everyone though. He greets them everyday, he'll even bring in snacks and drinks if he likes them enough or if they ask him to.

His kids have never seen him angry before. At the point, they don't think he can get angry.

Notes:

Yes, I gave them Greek/Roman God names. I couldn't think of anything better.

Chapter 29: Nightmare/Corrupted 2P (3)

Summary:

Gender Neutral ways of saying Queen/King

Notes:

Mare became my favorite way too easily 😔

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

-Go off, your eminence
-Get it, your majesty
-Fuck em up, your grace
-Send it, your highness
-Pop off, my liege
-Slay, esteemed sovereign
-Snap, your excellency
-Tell them, my thane

Notes:

I love these.

These aren't mine, don't know whose they are. I found them on Pinterest :D

Chapter 30: DreamTale (3)

Chapter Text

They really enjoy fishing. It's something that they like to do together every now and then :))

Chapter 31: Sans AU Pairs as Musical Songs

Summary:

I was bored and this was all I could conjure up at the moment lol 🕺

Chapter Text

EpicFresh (Platonic): Be More Chill- Two Player Game

(Specifically this part:
Dude you are cooler than a vintage cassette. It's just that no one else but me thinks that yet.)

_-_

Nightmare/Corrupted (Platonic): Be More Chill- Upgrade
(
This part: Your life was so pitiful before! Now it's time to go all the way and more! You gotta get an upgrade!)

_-_

Drink (Platonic): Be More Chill- Michael In The Bathroom

(Swoosh: I'm waiting it out 'til it's time to leave, and picking at grout as I softly grieve...I'm just, Michael who you don't know, Michael flying solo, Michael in the bathroom by himself)

_-_

InkMare (It could go either way): The Greatest Showman- The Other Side

(Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play? 'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride! It'll take you to the other side! 'Cause you can do like you do, or you can do like me! Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key!
Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly
It'll take you to the other side!)

_-_

ErrorInk (Rivalry): Hamilton- Your Obedient Servant

(Then stand, Alexander. Weehawken, dawn. Guns drawn. You're on.
I have the honor to be your obedient servant!
A dot Ham
A dot Burr)

_-_

NightBerry (Idk actually.) Heathers- Dead Girl Walking Reprise

(I wish your mom had been a little stronger...I wish she stayed around a little longer...I wish your dad were good! I wish grown-ups understood!
I wish we’d met before they convinced you life is war! I wish you'd come with me-
I wish I had more TNT!)

_-_

LustBerry (Yandere!Swap): Heathers- Meant To Be Yours

(I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't make this alone! Finish what we've begun! You were meant to be mine! I am all that you need! You carved open my heart Can't just leave me to bleed!)

_-_

DustBerry (Romantic): Heathers- Seventeen

(I’ll stay if I’m what you choose...
Can we be seventeen?
If I am what you choose
If we've still got the right
‘Cause you’re the one I choose
You’re the one I choose
You’re the one I choose)

_-_

ErrorBerry (Platonic): Dear Evan Hansen- For Forever

(And I suddenly feel the branch give way...I'm on the ground. My arm goes numb. I look around, and I see him come to get me...He's come to get me, and everything's okay...)

_-_

DreamTale: Dear Evan Hansen- Requiem

(I hear your voice, I feel you near...
Within these words, I finally find you!
And now that I know that you are still here...I will sing no requiem tonight)

_-_

Cream (Romantic): The Greatest Showman- Rewrite The Stars

(How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart! Cause you are the one I was meant to find!
It's up to you, and it's up to me, no one can say what we get to be! And why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours!)

_-_

Blink (Fight): Dear Evan Hansen- Good For You

(So you got what you always wanted, so you got your dream come true
Good for you!
Good for you, you, you!
Got a taste of a life so perfect, so you did what you had to do
Good for you!
Good for you!)

_-_

Kross (One-Sided): She Loves Me- Ilona

(Come with me, Ilona~
I've missed you so much...
How I envy you each evening when work is through~
For I have only me to be with, while you have you...~)

_-_

LustMare (Semi-Romantic): Dear Evan Hansen- If I Could Tell Her

(If I could tell her....tell her everything I see. If I could tell her...how she's everything to me! But we're a million worlds apart...and I don't know how I would even start. If I could tell her.)

Chapter 32: Crow (1)

Summary:

BirdTale Sans :)

Chapter Text

He can't see glass.

Chapter 33: Dream (1)

Notes:

So like, this isn't really Dream, but idk what to call him.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

I had an idea a while back, it's in my one shots but it's not explained that well. Anyways, what if like Dream was conscious the entire time he was trapped in stone?

I feel like he would've gone crazy. He'd be an insane six-year-old. Like if I was trapped with myself for 500 years with no outlet or anyone to talk to, I would've gone mad. I mean, I like peace and quiet but not to that extent.

Poor Dream would've been pissed off when he got out. He'd be extra clingy, touch starved, and very possessive. His emotions would probably be out of line as well. He'd be like Shattered but without his soul being corrupted. Instead, his mind is.

He probably created voices in his head while he was in the stone too. Those voices stayed with him even when he got out. He would most definitely talk to himself a lot. He wouldn't trust or like people all that much but once he does get to know them, they can't escape him.

Notes:

That's all for now :D

Chapter 34: Strawberry!Nightmare (1)

Chapter Text

She's aro-ace <3

Chapter 35: Strawberry!Nightmare (2)

Chapter Text

He loves hugs, giving them and receiving them. They give some of the best hugs, very cuddly and fluffy <3

Chapter 36: Corrupted (3)

Chapter Text

He does like spicy food. He likes peppers, like jalapeños and habaneros, dude can eat them just like that.

But he also likes sauces. He doesn't have a favorite, but he has certain ones that he likes. Like: San Luis, Tapatío, Valentina, and Louisiana Hot Sauce.

But he also likes making his own salsas, his favorite one to make is Salsa Verde. 👌

Chapter 37: Allergies

Summary:

At this point, I'm just finding ways to make them all suffer.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

I thought a lot about this. So allergies in monsters wouldn't be represented the same as they do in humans. Well, in most monsters they would, but not in skeletons, because as you can see, they don't have the ability to express their allergies the way humans and other monsters do.

One thing for sure is that they'll experience some cold/flu-like symptoms. (Cough, fever, sneezing, fatigue, nausea, cold sweats, chills, soreness, nose bleeds, headaches, etc.)

But they'll also have some extra symptoms because of their magical nature. Like magic flare ups, magic depletion, confusion (their magic won't work like how they want it to), and hunger/lack of hunger.

They can have allergies to anything like a person can. From food to nature, there's no limit.

Asthma, is also a possibility seeing how it has allergy like symptoms that get worse depending on the environment.

I'll list a few here :)) Most of them are just random lol

Swap- Pollen, Tree Nuts

Dream- Shellfish

Nightmare- Pork

Sci- Asthma, his triggers are dust (not the person) and pollen.

Geno- Cherries

Horror- Lactose intolerant (boi can't have milk ;-; but he doesn't care-)

Killer- Dogs

Ink- Cats

Error- Pineapple

Dust- Bees

Cross- Peanuts

Notes:

That's all for now :D

Chapter 38: Nightmare/Corrupted (2)

Chapter Text

They're very insensitive with what they say sometimes. They don't mean it to sound rude, but they accidentally end up saying the first thing that comes to mind and doesn't think about how it'll affect the other.

Chapter 39: Quotes

Summary:

I've posted so many of these on my One Shots book but I think it's time I shared some with you all :))

Chapter Text

Killer: Can we cuddle? I had a bad day
:(

Swap: *opens his arms*

Killer: *runs over to Swap and hugs him tightly*

_-_

Cross: I can do this, right? I mean, he's cute, I'm cute, so there's no reason for me to start stuttering or straight up stop functioning when he's talking to me.

Epic: I believe in you, bruh.

Cross: *approaches* Hi!

Killer: *grins* What's up?

Cross:

Cross to Epic: *voice croaks* H e l p

_-_

Ink: I'M TOO HOT!

Ink: *points at Error*

Ink: :D

Error: *sighs*

Error: *monotone with deadpan expression* hot damn.

Ink: CALL THE POLICE AND THE FIRE MEN!

_-_

Horror: If you get it right, I'll reward you.

Lust: *concentrates on math problem and solves it*

Horror: Great job! Here's some candy. ^_^

Lust: *stares* uh...this wasn't what I was expecting to get.

Horror: Well, what do you want?

Lust: Something more.

Horror: Oh! Here's some more candy! :)

Lust: *screams internally*

_-_

Nightmare: *Turns on lamp for reading*

Killer: You might as well call me that lamp...

Nightmare: ...why?

Killer: Because you turn me on.

Nightmare: *slams book shut then leaves*

Killer: No wait- Night come back! I'm sorry! Please read to me- :(

_-_

Lust: How can you say Error is evil?? He's the most precious soft little soul...

Error: *wiping dust off his coat* YEAH, 1'M AD0RABL3!

_-_

Ink: I could get lost in your eyes...

Nightmare: You get lost walking in a straight line.

_-_

Nightmare: Swap, could you get me a drink?

Swap: Sure, what would you like?

Nightmare: Something as dark and unforgiving as my soul.

Swap: *hands him a glass of milk*

Nightmare:...I feel insulted.

Swap: You should.

_-_

Nightmare: WHO THE FUCK-

Swap: Language.

Nightmare: My apologies. WHOM THE FUCK-

Swap: *sighs*

_-_

Lust: *eating ice cream* my mouth's cold.

Cross: Would you like me to warm it up for you?

Lust: *blushes* Y-Yes!

Cross: *Hands Lust hot coco* Here you go!

Lust: *dying inside*

Cross: This is what you meant, right?

Lust: Y-Yeah...

_-_

Killer: I could probably sing all the lyrics to any Disney song you give me!

Dream: What's a...Disney?

Killer:

Killer: buCKLE THE FUCK UP and prepare for a long ass marathon while we cuddle! How do you not know Disney-

_-_

Dream: Killer....

Killer: Yeah?

Dream:...Can...Can I kiss you?

Killer: *holding back laughter* I don't know, CAN you?

Dream:

Dream: N-No! *Leaves*

Killer: *laughs* Babe no...

_-_

Sci: Open wide.

Dream: :)

Sci: I meant your mouth, not your arms.

Dream: :(

_-_

Blue: FIGHT ME!

Dust: Stop telling everyone to fight you! Look how small you are!

Blue: MY HEIGHT DOES NOT AFFECT MY ABILITY TO SNAP SOMEONE'S NECK IN 75 DIFFERENT WAYS! INCLUDING YOURS!

Dust: *snorts* you can't even reach my neck.

Blue: Do you really want to test me now? BECAUSE I SEE MY STEP STOOL JUST A FOOT AWAY FROM ME! DO NOT MAKE ME USE IT!

_-_

*Horror walks in on Killer laying on the bed doing nothing*

Horror: What are you doing?

Killer: I don't know. What are you doing?

Horror: I don't know. *Lays down next to Killer*

Dust: What are you guys doing?

Killer and Horror: We don't know.

Dust: *lays down with them*

_-_

Nightmare: Where is the idiot, anyway?

Ink: I'm right here.

Nightmare: Surprisingly enough, I'm not talking about you this time.

_-_

Lust: *sends flying kiss towards Horror*

Dust: *comes between Lust and Horror, catches the flying kiss and throws it in the garbage*

_-_

Error, at Geno's funeral: Can 1 have a m0m3nt al0ne w1th him?

Swap: Of course. *Leaves*

Error, leaves over Geno's coffin: L1sten, 1 kn0w you'r3 n0t really d3ad.

Geno: Yeah, no.

_-_

Killer: You look so familiar...

DS!Night: Where do I know you from?

Both: *deadpan* Jail.

_-_

Horror: *walks behind Killer and hugs him*

Horror: If you ever eat my cookies again, I will end you.

_-_

Nightmare: What are you writing, Ink?

Ink: A fanfic.

Nightmare: About what?

Ink: You and Error.

Nightmare: WHAT- W-Why-

Ink: Because he asked me to. I'm being paid.

Error: 1 70LD Y0U T0 K33P THA7 AN0NYM0US, 1D10T!

_-_

Ink: Dream's still getting used to technology and freaked out when he saw me searching up How To Get Away With Murder. Long story short, I got the standard, "Murder will not be tolerated in this family" lecture.

_-_

Asylum: Mr. Dust, who are you talking to?

Dust: Myself.

Asylum: What were you talking about?

Dust:....I don't know. I wasn't listening.

_-_

Dream, wakes up from a coma: *yawns* Hey, what time is it?

Ink: About 2 AM. You hungry?

Dream: I could eat :)

Swap, sobbing: PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED-

_-_

Swap: *falls down stairs*

Killer: *catches him*

Killer: I think you just....fell for me

Swap: put me down.

_-_

Lust: You're so sweet and cute and precious~

Nightmare: I AM NOT CUTE. I AM DARK AND MYSTERIOUS AND VERY PISSED OFF!

Lust: How adorable <3

_-_

Fell: What's your favorite color?

Sci: What color are your eyes again?

Fell: Crimson. Why?

Sci: Yeah, that's my favorite color.

Fell: O-Oh -///-

_-_

Dream to Nightmare: Everytime I call Cross he always tells me that he's busy with COD...

Dream, on the verge of tears: WHAT DOES THAT FISH HAVE THAT I DON'T??

_-_

Ink: Error, how do I look?✨

Error: 1 CAN'7 S33 SH1T. G1V3 M3 BACK MY GLASS3S, INK.

_-_

Ink: Hola, soy Dora! Can you say, "Puedes hacer me un sándwich?",that means, can you make me a sandwich in Span-

Nightmare: *throws sandwich at Ink's face*

_-_

Nightmare: I am not a father. I don't even have any children.

Dust: *passes by* 'sup dad.

Nightmare: Hello.

Cross: Dad, is it okay if Epic and I go see Stars Wars tonight?

Nightmare: Of course, just be back by 11.

Nightmare:

Nightmare: Okay listen-

_-_

Chapter 40: Farm (1)

Chapter Text

Farm, Farm would make a great Bobby Singer in some areas.

I could definitely see Farm acting protective and defending the people he cares about. I could also see him threaten anyone that even poses a threat to those he cares for.

I'm just thinking about that one Bobby Singer quote that always makes me laugh lol

"WELL THEN GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I BLAST YOU SO FULL OF ROCK-SALT YOU CRAP MARGARITAS!"

Chapter 41: Gods (1)

Chapter Text

So since Ink and Error are Gods of Creation and Destruction, they can see the story line to every AU.

Dream and Nightmare can't see the story line but they can see STATS over Positivity and Negativity.

Chapter 42: BS & SS (1)

Chapter Text

Whenever they hang out it's usually game night.

Dream, Nightmare, and Horror are the only calm ones there.

The others are throwing hands, sabotaging the winners, screaming, or just straight up passed out.

Here's how it happens:

The minute someone puts on Jeopardy, Kahoot or some other game, they all get prepared for a hellish night.

They start off with calm competition, no one's winning yet, but then halfway through the game Ink or Killer will say something that'll trigger a bloodthirsty competition.

Especially when they play in teams 💀

One by one is bad enough, but when they play in teams, it's hell.

Swap usually starts off calm but eventually gives into the chaos some point down the road. Dust is almost the same except someone will end up hitting him and that'll cause a chain reaction. Cross is usually pretty calm as well but he let's himself go loose during these times :)

Error is just somewhere he can avoid the chaos while still participating in the games.

Dream and Nightmare are calm competitors. But even then, only them two can feel the others adrenaline high while playing.

Horror doesn't really like loud places so he'll end up leaving to a room at some point when the screaming becomes too much for him or he'll go and make some food for the two groups as some kind of peace offering.

Snack time is known as the "Holy Hour" everyone is calm and passive then after that, they go back to screaming.

Chapter 43: Quirks

Summary:

So like if they were in BNHA these are the kind of quirky I think they'd have (including their normal powers telekinesis etc.)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Geno- Mirror Pain: If he gets even a little bit of blood from someone, whatever harmful act he does to his body, happens to theirs. (Kinda like Hidan from Naruto)

Ink- Creation: Basically Momo's quirk except that he doesn't have to eat. Whatever he draws comes to life. Only things that don't become real, are people.

Error- Cybernetics: He can control every electronic, and he can travel through electronics. (Like BEN Drowned) He can change what people see on electronics but only one person at a time.

Ex) Everyone is seeing a happy face but one person is seeing a skull. And if they were to show the picture to someone else, they would still only see a happy face and the victim will continue to see only a skull no matter where they look.

Dream- Positivity: He can give and take positivity as he pleases.

Nightmare- Negativity: He can give and take negativity as he pleases.

Lust- Charm Speak: He can lace magic over his words so that when he speaks, the person he is speaking to will have no choice but to listen to him and do as he says. (You can't tell me he's NOT an Aphrodite child. Also the power is very similar to Shinso's except some people are able to ignore his Charm Speak)

Asylum- Unnerving Presence- Anyone he's around will get a sudden feeling as if they're being watched and will grow paranoid. The stages can range from hearing voices to seeing hallucinations.

Reaper- Death. That's it. I don't know what you expected.

Sci- Breakdown: Just by looking at an object Sci already knows all of its components and how to make it. He's got like a mini crafting table in his mind. If he sees an object, his mind will highlight near by objects that could make a new object with the one he already has.

Fell- Mechanics: He knows the inside and out of any machine. He can easily break or fix any machine.

Fresh- Mind Control: He can control the actions and words of whoever he's been in physical contact with last.

Hate- Hate: His presence causes emotions of anger and hate to come out of people. They become more hostile.

Dust- Apparition: He can make someone see the ghost of dearly beloveds. They can say anything he wants them to but he can't make them hurt people.

Killer- Bullseye: He never misses a target. No matter what he throws, it always lands.

Horror- Survival of the Fittest: He's able to adapt in any situation. He's able to identify any nearby food/water sources and can make shelter with nearby sources.

Notes:

My brain is all wired out lol. This was all I think about, I have no idea who I missed 🧍

Chapter 44: DreamTale (4)

Chapter Text

Time passes by slowly in the dream world.

5-30 minutes could be a full 8 hours in real time.

1-3 hours is a few days to a week in real time.

Each minute passes by very slowly, you won't notice the time change and when you do, you're already awake.

Whenever Dream and Nightmare communicate through the Dreamscape their goal is to get straight to the point. They don't know how much time they have so they don't mess around.

They wear watches before they go to bed so that they transfer along with them into the Dreamscape. The watches don't follow dream time because they're from the real world. It helps them keep track of things, they'll even set up a timer so they have an idea of how much time they have left.

Chapter 45: DreamTale (5)

Notes:

I could have done this on the last one but I wanted to explain this and I didn't know how long it would be.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Dream and Nightmare can have a break from reality. If they spend too much time in the Dreamscape, they'll begin to lose a sense of what's real and what isn't.

That's another reason for the watches. Like I explained in the last one, time flows much slower in the Dreamscape so they need a watch to keep track of time.

The watches are also so they don't spend unnecessary time in the Dreamscape. It's possible that they'll forget that what they're seeing isn't real and they'll get lost.

They usually set up alarms in the real world before they go to bed for reasons like this too. If it ever comes to the point that they get stuck, their alarms will wake them up. They need something that can't be imitated.

With clocks, only the noise can be imitated. If they try to turn a clock off in the Dreamscape, it will keep ringing and they'll know that they're not awake.

If a person tries to wake them up, the dream can just imitate them and block the real one out.

Notes:

Dreamscape stuff, it's scary but fun to write

Chapter 46: Ice Cream :)

Notes:

What's your favorite flavor? Mine is Mint Chocolate Chip :))

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Dream- Vanilla

Shattered- Orange

Nightmare- Tamarindo

Corrupted- Jamaica (Hibiscus)

Ink- Rocky Road

Swap- Mint Chocolate Chip

Blueberry- Strawberry

Error- Chocolate

Fell- Lemon Sorbet

Cross- Mangonada (Mango and Chamoy)

Horror- Neapolitan

Killer- Cookies and Cream

Dust- Cherry

Farm- Coconut

Hate- Chamoy

Crow- Pecan

Geno- Banana

Reaper- Blueberry

Notes:

All I could think of <3

Chapter 47: Fell (3)

Chapter Text

His voice is naturally deep but if he tries hard enough (say he's scared) his voice can easily go from being a bass to being a tenor, probably maybe alto but not high enough to be soprano.

Chapter 48: Nightmare's Gang (3)

Summary:

Basing this off of my household

Chapter Text

Horror has to go through many, many, containers just to find a container that actually has the right components inside.

So, like I've said before. Corrupted does like spicy food and he likes to make his own salsa.

There are butter containers, ice cream containers, and a bunch of others filled with either: salsa, Jalapeños and carrots in spicy water, Jalapeños, beans, or leftovers inside of them.

Dust, Killer, and Horror are victims of finding these containers when they're not looking for them.

Nightmare and Cross navigate the fridge pretty well. Only they know which containers are the actual thing and which aren't.

Chapter 49: Nightmare/Corrupted (3)

Chapter Text

They have a cat named Luna. Everyone hates Luna.

Luna is a complete angel whenever she's around Nightmare/Corrupted. Maybe she'll bite or scratch them every now and then, but other than that, she's harmless around them.

Whenever they're not around, Luna is a little shit. The gang is scared of Luna. She does things that they don't think is possible for a cat to be able to do.

Killer once caught her trying to eat his hamster, Biscuit. That, is pretty normal for a cat but it terrified Killer. He nearly lost his hamster.

Dust swears he heard her talk once. It was so clear and when he saw her, she was pawing at a doorknob then sat down and acted as if she wasn't doing anything.

Horror's Pomeranian, Cookie, is terrified of Luna. She won't be in the same room as her, she'll start crying and try to get Horror to pick her up.

Almost no one likes Luna when they first meet her. She has a resting bitch face that just looks like she doesn't like anyone or anything. Then they look at Nightmare/Corrupted and they see where she got it from.

The only one that Luna probably likes is Cross. He gives her snacks and he grooms her <3
He likes her too but he knows how much of a brat she can be. The others try to tell him what she's like and just goes, "I know."

And Luna only speaks Spanish :)
She knows some English but was trained in Spanish.

Chapter 50: Killer (4)

Chapter Text

He's got a bunch of different laughs. It depends on how hard he's laughing.

He's got his normal laugh (ehehehe) it was probably just a simple joke that he found funny.

Then he's got his spray bottle laugh (khkhkhk) he's laughing a bit harder, a bit slouched over. He probably saw something funny then someone told a joke after it but he's trying his best not to laugh.

Then he's got his tea kettle laugh. (Wheeze) He's bent in half and sounding like a whistle. Someone did something that he found absolutely hilarious and he can't stop laughing.

Then he's just dead. His laugh is nonexistent, he's not breathing but you can tell that he's laughing his ass off. He's trying to catch his breath but he's finding it very difficult to compose himself. At this point he's probably on the floor or in the process of falling down.

Chapter 51: Swap (2)

Notes:

Went driving today 👍

Chapter Text

He can't drive but he's a living GPS. He knows his way around really well. He gives good directions even over phone.

Chapter 52: DSMP

Notes:

I left out so many mainly because I have no idea who'd be good as them 😭

Chapter Text

Ink- Dream

Swap- Captain Puffy

Dream- Badboyhalo

Nightmare- Philza

Cross- Technoblade

Killer- Tommy

Dust- Wilbur/Ghostbur

Horror- Ranboo

Asylum- Tubbo

Reaper- Mumza

Lust- Eret

Geno- Awesamdude

Error- Schlatt/Glatt

Fresh- Karl

Fell- Sapnap

Classic- George

Chapter 53: Nightmare/Corrupted (4)

Chapter Text

If they wanted to, they could make someone live through a conscious nightmare.

That means they don't have to be asleep for them to have a nightmare. They can be awake and their reality will change right in front of them.

They can move while in the nightmare but in real-life, they're standing with their eyes rolled back/eye lights blown out. They can't be woken up until the nightmare is over.

Sometimes, they can tell when they're about to get transferred to the dream world, but most of the time they don't notice then change and think everything that is happening is real.

If Nightmare wants, he could probably hurt someone in the dreamscape as well, but the injury won't transfer to the real world. They'll feel phantom pain from where the injury had been.

Nothing outside the nightmare can wake them expect for stuff like alarms and music.

Nightmare/Corrupted try not to do this because it usually drains them very fast and takes up a lot of magic. It doesn't matter that Corrupted has a large amount, it'll affect him just as bad as it affects Nightmare.

Chapter 54: Farm (2)

Chapter Text

He is usually very kind. He tries to treat everyone with respect but he finds it difficult to keep biting his tongue when people are being disrespectful to him.

Now, he's a nice guy, he believes that everybody deserves to be treated with respect and kindness, whoever they are. But he won't hesitate to smack a bitch if someone is making something that should be simple, unnecessarily difficult.

He does not like being treated rudely when he's been nothing but kind. He will treat people the same way they are treating him. He doesn't care what position they are, he does not tolerate being treated like crap or seeing others being treated like crap when they have no reason to be treated that way.

He can only keep quiet and play nice for so long.

Chapter 55: N&J Ink (2)

Chapter Text

He's got a True Crime Podcast. Reaper and Nightmare occasionally make an appearance. Their students have no idea that's it's them that is running the podcast.

Chapter 56: N&J Lust (1)

Chapter Text

He's a Junior at the High school. He's in the school's dance team and is pretty popular. He most definitely rides a motorcycle. His endorsement is Arts and Humanities.

Chapter 57: N&J (1)

Chapter Text

In this Nerd & Jock AU, all of them do have magic, they just don't have enough to present it in it's magical form. They only have enough magic so that it keeps them alive. They could train their magic so that they can use it, but most don't, because they don't know how.

Chapter 58: N&J Reaper (1)

Chapter Text

He's a math teacher. He teaches Algebra 1 & 2.

He hates math almost as much as his students do. He only does it because he actually understands it and someone needs to explain to the kids how to do it properly.

His students find him pretty chill, he's quiet whenever he's not teaching or making a dark joke. He's not one to raise his voice, his students have only witnessed that horror twice.

Whenever they have free days, he's usually asleep at his desk. They don't leave or try to cause trouble because those who've seen him upset don't want to witness that again.

He trusts his students more than he probably should, but he doesn't care.

While he is quiet, he doesn't like quiet rooms. His kids are loud and lively, complete opposite of him.

Chapter 59: N&J (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Who lives where:

Nightmare and Dream live together with Cross and the Murder Time Trio and Horror's brother (Gore) in a three story house.

Error and Ink live together with their kids PJ, Gradient, and Palette. Fresh also lives with them :) They live in a two story house.

Geno and Reaper live together with their kid, Goth. They live in a one story house.

Swap, Stretch, Fell, Edge, Papyrus, and Sans live together in a two story house.

Lust, Eros, Dance, and Tango live together in a two bedroom apartment.

Sci lives by himself in a studio apartment.

Ccino lives by himself in a two bedroom apartment.

Farm lives by himself in a trailer.

Notes:

Pretty sure I missed a bunch but whatever. I'll add as I go 👍

Chapter 60: Geno (1)

Chapter Text

I can't see it any other way, man.

Geno, on a group chat: Love is dead and never existed. All you did was betray me as I lay sick and festering. You are the definition of dread.

Swap: Are you okay???

Geno: Milo stole my fuckign garlic bread.

Nightmare: Who?

Reaper: His cat

Chapter 61: N&J Swap (1)

Chapter Text

He's a straight 'A' student, he's on the school's Baseball team, and his endorsement is Public Services, he's studying Law Enforcement. He's a Junior is High School.

He's in JROTC:)

He's pretty well know amongst the students, because he tutors in his spare time.

Most of the students like him, they think he's kind. Maybe too kind.

Chapter 62: N&J Sci (1)

Chapter Text

He's a Chemistry teacher at the school.

Kids are sort of scared of him. Not because he's mean, but because he's all up for doing dangerous experiments.

He won't put the kids in harms way, if he's doing something dangerous, he's the one doing the lab.

Some kids like to participate and if he trusts them enough, he'll let them help him out, but not with anything too dangerous.

One time, he took his Sophomores outside for a lab. They were seeing how pure metals reacted while in water. He used glass tubawares for the experiment.

When he put pure Soduim in the water, the glass exploded. His students thought it was cool, but it scared the students inside the school, seeing how loud the explosion was.

He still does this every year, the campus security already knows.

Chapter 63: Sans AU's Ship Songs

Summary:

Happy Pride Month <3

Notes:

I'll be putting songs for both Fluff and Angst, maybe even some evil couple songs idk :)

When you have the time, give these songs a listen. They're pretty good, in my opinion.

Some of these might not make sense but I've got a whole story in my head for them 🕺

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Insomnia (Error x Dream)-

Fluff: Yellow- Coldplay

Angst: I Love You- Billie Eilish

_-_

InkMare-

Fluff: Blue Aint Your Color- Keith Urban

Angst: What Hurts The Most- Rascal Flatts

_-_

ErrorBerry-

Fluff: Line Without A Hook- Ricky Montgomery

Angst: Arms- Christina Perri

Extra: Stockholm Syndrome- Blink-182

_-_

LustMare-

Fluff: Princesa- MC Magic

Angst: Burn Out- Midland

_-_

Crust (Cross x Lust)-

Fluff: I Don't Dance- Lee Brice

Angst: Careless Whisper- Seether (cover)

_-_

Cream-

Fluff: Dreaming Of You- Selena

Angst: My All- Mariah Carey

_-_

DrueBerry-

Fluff: Eres Todo En Mí- Ana Gabriel

Angst: Adiós Amor- Christian Nodal

Extra: Worst In Me- Unlike Pluto

_-_

LustBerry-

Fluff: Crash My Party- Luke Bryan

Angst: On Bended Knee- Boys II Men

Extra: Obsesión- Aventura

_-_

DustBerry-

Fluff: I Was Made For Lovin' You- KISS

Angst: Creep- Radiohead

Extra: Mad Hatter- Melanie Martinez

_-_

Bloodlust-

Fluff: Adore You- Harry Styles

Angst: Say My Name- Bebe Rexah

_-_

HorrorBerry-

Fluff: Honeypie- JAWNY

Angst: Gingerbread Man- Melanie Martinez

Extra: Animals- Maroon 5

_-_

Driller-

Fluff: I Could Fall In Love- Selena

Angst: No Me Queda Más- Selena

_-_

Kross-

Fluff: Him & I- G-Eazy, Halsey

Angst: Perfect- My Darkest Days

_-_

EpiCross-

Fluff: Wonderwall- Oasis

Angst: It's Okay To Envy- takayan

_-_

ErrorInk-

Fluff: First Date- Blink-182

Angst: Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer

_-_

Drink-

Fluff: Kryptonite- Three Doors Down

Angst: Lovefool- The Cardigans

_-_

ErrorMare-

Fluff: We Belong Together- Richie Valens (They oldies <3)

Angst: My Darling Is Gone- Richie Valens

_-_

CrossMare-

Fluff: Dangerously In Love- Destiny's Child

Angst: I Have Questions- Camila Cabello

_-_

KillerMare-

Fluff: El Clavo- Prince Royce

Angst: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High- Arctic Monkeys

_-_

FluffyNight-

Fluff: Beginning, Middle, End- Leah Nobel

Angst: I'm a Mess- Bebe Rexah

_-_

SciFell-

Fluff: The World Is Ugly- My Chemical Romance

Angst: I Don't Love You- My Chemical Romance

_-_

DestructiveDeath-

Fluff: Stand By Me- Ben E. King

Angst: Wasting All These Tears- Cassadee Pope

_-_

AfterDeath-

Fluff: You Really Got Me- The Kinks

Angst: Washing Machine Heart- Mitski

_-_

DeathMare (idk what to call them-)-

Fluff: Should I Stay Or Should I Go- The Clash

Angst: The Ghost Of You- My Chemical Romance

_-_

StaticLust (Error x Lust)-

Fluff: Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne

Angst: When You're Gone- Avril Lavigne

_-_

Link (Lust x Ink)-

Fluff: West Coast Love- Emotional Oranges

Angst: Hold Me While You Wait- Lewis Capaldi

_-_

DanceLust-

Fluff: Sk8er Boi- Avril Lavigne

Angst: Neon Moon- Brooks & Dunn

_-_

FreshInk-

Fluff: Hooked On A Feeling- Blue Swede, Björn Skifs

Angst: I'll Be There For You- Bon Jovi

_-_

ErrorFresh-

Fluff: All The Small Things- Blink-182

Angst: Still Loving You- The Scorpions

_-_

Klue (Killer x Swap/Blue)-

Fluff: Real Good Man- Tim McGraw

Angst: Lies- MC Magic

Extra: Hit & Run- LOLO

_-_

CrossBerry-

Fluff: Soldier- Destiny's Child

Angst: Stay- Mayday Parade

_-_

Blink (Swap/Blue x Ink)-

Fluff:

Angst: Hate You, Love You- Olivia O'Brien

Extra: Pacify Her- Melanie Martinez

_-_

NightBerry-

Fluff: Can't Help Falling In Love- Elvis Presley (I CAN'T- I LOVE PAIRING NIGHTMARE WITH OLD MUSIC 😭💕)

Angst: Over And Over- Three Days Grace

Extra: Bernadette- IAMX

_-_

FreshLust-

Fluff: Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)- The Offspring

Angst(idk??)-You Give Love A Bad Name- Bon Jovi

Notes:

I think I got most of them, I hope I did-

Chapter 64: Crow (2)

Chapter Text

He is also a kleptomaniac but only when it comes to shiny objects. He can't help himself, if it's shiny, he needs to have it.

He won't realize when he takes something, he'll just find it in his pocket later on and be like "Shit, I did it again!" The weirdest thing he's stolen was a clock.

Chapter 65: Medic (1)

Chapter Text

I'm basing his personality on Dr. House from House M.D.
He's sarcastic, witty, and doesn't watch what he says. Most people question how he's a doctor from how apathetic he acts.

Chapter 66: Fell (4)

Chapter Text

He and his brother have a good relationship. They quarrel every now and then but it's in a sibling type of way. Like say, Fell makes fun of Edge then gets a pillow to the face and an insult.

They make fun of each other regularly but it's the way they show love.

They're not good with emotions tho. It'll take a lot for the two of them to have a heart to heart. They struggle with telling each other about big things that are bothering them.

Chapter 67: FGod (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Error and Ink actually get along quite well. They put on a show of hatred in front of the Multiverse because of their jobs. As long as no one actually knows about them, the Gods above don't mess with them.

They aren't allowed to be alone with each other, so they message each other.

Ink is also a forced God ^-^
He wasn't always, he used to enjoy his job. Now, it just feels like a never ending chore. Now he's got the lives of millions held over his head constantly.

Error's always hated his job. Maybe at one point he liked it, when he was insane, when he thought he was in control.

The only ones who know about their positions are Reaper, Dream, and Nightmare. And any other God that exists.

Notes:

Blep

Chapter 68: FGod Error (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He's an kind old man. A bit bitter as well, but mainly kind.

He likes dancing to old music when he's alone, he likes knitting, crocheting, and sewing.

He doesn't understand any references and usually gets made fun of because of that, but he won't understand it and that upsets him.

His pain tolerance is through the roof.

Notes:

Thinking about starting a one shot book for my OCs. Idk.

Chapter 69: Gods (2)

Chapter Text

They can causally have a conversation while they're exchanging blows. They do not care.

Chapter 70: Sans AUs In Animes

Summary:

Just some animes I think they'd be in. I missed so many. I also wanted to put someone in Blue Exorcist but I didn't know who'd fit ಥ_ಥ

Chapter Text

Nightmare- Black Butler (It fits his asthetic 💀)

Cross- Naruto

Epic- Dragon Ball Z

Killer- Angels Of Death (He and Zach can be besties)

Ink- Death Note (True Crime Lover)

Mob- Reborn! (Mafia Sans in a Mafia Anime)

Ccino- Tokyo Ghoul (I can totally see him running that Ghoul Cafe)

Yan- Mirai Nikki/The Future Diary

Lust- Ouran High school Host Club

Fell- FullMetal Alchemis

Dream- Your Lie In April (ಥ‿ಥ)

Reaper- Bleach

Fresh- Soul Eater

Scoundrel- Durarara!

Swap- Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia

Horror- One Punch Man (Saitama finally has a rival 🗿)

Asylum- Kotaro Lives Alone

Error- Bungo Stray Dogs

Dust- Demon Slayer

Geno- The Devil Is A Part-Timer

Tone- Angel Beats

Chapter 71: Horror (1)

Summary:

FoxGirl you put this idea in my head and it's not going to go away until I deal with it, so bloop.

Chapter Text

If Horror and Toga ever met they'd have a sibling dynamic. Mainly because Toga is a minor and reminds Horror of his brother. He'll pick her up randomly or whenever she asks to get picked up. He's her guard dog, anyone wants to mess with her, they're gonna have to go through him.

Oh and one more thing.

Head pats and hugs.

Chapter 72: Blueberry (2)

Chapter Text

He has an obsession with tea sets. He loves them so much, he doesn't know why, but they bring him joy.

It's the only reason why he offers people something to drink. So he can show off his tea sets.

He thinks they're really cool :))

Chapter 73: Reaper (2)

Chapter Text

He's the ✨king✨ of storytelling. He knows how to set an ambience and his voice is perfect 👌
His voice is so deep and smooth that it actually scares people or sooths them to sleep.

He likes storytelling. More specifically, horror stories :)

Chapter 74: Dust (1)

Chapter Text

Whenever he's really upset, he jumbles up his words. He doesn't blow up at people often so when he does, he's never able to say a sentence properly.

He once yelled out "WHAT THE SHIT?"

Another time he came home very tired and upset that he when he asked Killer to out the groceries away he said, "Can you put the fridge in the groceries?"

The next time wasn't verbal, he was just very tired and didn't pay attention to the names and texted Horror the wrong message.

Dust: The washer is done, can you get the clothes?

Horror: Sure, I'll go right now.

Dust: Too late, I already ate it.

Horror: YOU ATE THE WASHER??

Dust: Shit, sorry wrong person.

Chapter 75: Dream (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He writes little inspirational sentences on sticky notes and leaves them wherever he goes.

Sometimes, he'll just stuff them into someone's pocket/backpack/whatever. He folds the sticky notes into little butterflies before he gives them out.

Even if he doesn't feel negativity from them, he never knows if they might need it later on or if they've been having a shitty week and needed something to keep them going.

Even if they don't unfold the butterfly, at least now they have a cute paper butterfly. 👍👍

Notes:

Fun fact: I had a friend who would fold sticky notes into butterflies and stick a little strap of paper to it (like the ones fortune cookies have but on the outside) and the little paper would have something like "You're doing great!" "You're beautiful/handsome/cute <3" "Don't give up!"

They would give out the butterflies to random people without saying anything. It was adorable :)

Chapter 76: Swap (3)

Chapter Text

He's very touchy feely. He likes hugs and hand holding. Even if he doesn't know them well or if he's just met them, he'll ask them if he can hug them.

Most of his friends already know that he loves hugs and will just go up to him randomly and hug him. It's usually because they're having a bad day or it's just to greet him.

Anyway, Swap doesn't mind and will immediately hug them back.

Everyone needs a hug now and then <3

Chapter 77: Reaper (3)

Summary:

I just broke my wholesome streak of two with this HC

Chapter Text

Reaper can feel it when people die. But only the people that's he's close with or nearby when it happens.

Chapter 78: Geno (2)

Chapter Text

He acts apathetic but he cares. If he thinks that something is wrong, he'll sit you down and have a heart to heart with you.

Even if you say that nothing is wrong, he's got that stare that'll pry out the truth. Even if it's not the whole truth, he doesn't expect for people to just explain everything to him. All he wants is to help out in whatever ways he can. Even if it's just listening or distracting. He'll be there.

Chapter 79: Lust (3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He knows how to use a Rope Dart.

Notes:

It's a pretty cool weapon

Chapter 80: Killer (5)

Chapter Text

He used to think that Dream and Nightmare were an ex-couple and that's why they fought so much.

Chapter 81: N&J Error (1)

Chapter Text

He's always told his students not to get him if there's a fight happening.

If a child were to hit him, he does not have the self control to keep himself from hitting them back.

If there is a fight happening and he's there to see it, of course he's going to break it up. He's just going to try not to touch anyone while doing it. His voice should be enough to get them to stop and leave.

But the kids know to get Nightmare, Geno, or Reaper instead if there's a fight. 🗿

Chapter 82: Ink (2)

Summary:

Warning- Sensitive topics
This one might be a bit angsty than most and it's a bit long.

Chapter Text

Ink doesn't like drinking his vials when they're mixed up. He'd rather drink them one by one as the day goes, because when he mixes his vials, he gets really weird feelings.

There are times where he can be super bubbly and chatty then all of a sudden, he feels like shit. Whenever it happens he can't think of anything that could've made him feel that way. There was no one or thing that could of made him feel bad.

But now he's just sitting there with an empty and unaccomplishing feeling in his body.

It's easy to tell when he isn't feeling okay. He's quiet, distant, and he'll stare off into space more than usual.

But he can't do anything about it. He can try and do something to distract himself from these feelings but in the end, they're still there. It makes him want to cry, but he has no reason to.

Other times, he finds himself not caring about people. It scares him. From what Ink and Dream have told him, he's supposed to care about people he's close to. But certain times he can't help but not care.

He wants to, but he can't. Because he can't sympathize with them. He'll just stare at them blankly and nod every once in a while, but he won't feel anything. Even if they're crying, confessing, or some other emotion.

He doesn't care.

Chapter 83: Horror (2)

Chapter Text

He is not a cannibal and he does not eat humans.

Chapter 84: Swap (4)

Chapter Text

I was watching a Tommyinnit video and something he said triggered an idea.

So, this is something that Swap would probably yell out accidentally if he's put under enough stress in the proper situation.

"MY EYES HAVE ASTHMA"

Plz I was dying and i don't even know why 😭

Chapter 85: D&D Nightmare (1)

Chapter Text

He has a thing for Wizards/Sorcerers/Necromancers/etc.

His brain just stops functioning and he's fully prepared to give them whatever it is they're asking for.

He finds them very attractive...

Chapter 86: Yandere!Swap (1)

Chapter Text

He has a scar that goes through his right eye and all the way down to his chin. He got this scar in a fight against his world's Lust.

Chapter 87: :P

Summary:

Not a HC, just me talking :v

Chapter Text

Since I was younger I had wanted to start a Gacha series with the AUs. Not exactly a series, just a bunch of shorts. I had (and still have) many, many ideas to put out there.

Only reason why I never did it was:
1) Anxiety
2) I didn't know how to edit or record (and I still don't lol)

But for sure, I would've put a lot of effort into the videos. (Not really, I've seen some where people add in drawings or really detailed effects, I don't think I could do that lol) But I would put in effort that will leave me proud with what I've done.

I think doing something like Gacha videos and stuff would be a bit easier than writing the stuff down. Yes, there's a lot to think about but not as much as when you're writing. Then again, writing comes differently to people.

I like the idea of everything already being there for me, and all I need to do is set it up so it portrays my vision. That's why I wanted to do Gacha videos. I could just create the characters then set everything up and be done with it.

Sadly, it is not that easy. At least for me-

I suck when it comes to technology. I've been using this website for about a year now and I still don't know to use it properly •-•

Anyways-

At one point I did try to create something with it, but I had no idea how to edit the photos properly so I ended up giving up 🕺

And that's when I started writing (not really)

I figured, well if I can't do stop motion, might as well write.

Then I got introduced to writer's block and brain farts. Describing an area is way more difficult than I imagined it would be (it's easier in my head-), then finding words to replace overused ones, and then being proud with my own writing.

It took me about two years of writing to actually like what I wrote and put it out. And I still don't like my writing all that much but it's better than what it used to be :D

Don't know why I decided to write this but I needed to talk about this for some reason lol. It's just been haunting me all day.

Anyway, did any of you guys have a Gacha channel or currently have one? Just so you know, you guys are amazing for the effort you put in your videos ✨
How do you do it? T-T

Chapter 88: Swap (5)

Chapter Text

He's probably the worst person to tell a secret to. His brain his already packed with information, now you're giving him something that has to remain quiet. He already knows too much, don't tell him anymore unless it's common knowledge.

You're setting yourself up for failure by telling him. He's eventually gonna tell someone.

Chapter 89: Cross (1)

Chapter Text

Store employees love him. Most of the time he just stands around in one aisle while the others are off getting supplies. He'll stay put and wait for them, but while waiting, a shelf will catch his attention. He'll see how unorganized it is and out of both boredom and annoyance, he'll fix the shelf.

By the time the others are done shopping, he's done organizing the entire aisle.

Chapter 90: Cross (2)

Chapter Text

He has talks with himself but it's mostly to ask himself a question. It's usually to debate on whether or not he should do something.

Cross: Should I get the sticky notes? Do I need them? No I don't. But I really want them. Is it worth it? How much are they? *checks price* 4 dollars? Screw it, I'm getting them.

Chapter 91: Corrupted (4)

Chapter Text

His library is organized by genre then those sections are organized alphabetically.

Chapter 92: Swap (6)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He doesn't like rejecting people's food or saying he doesn't like something because it'll make him feel bad. He'll eat whatever they give him out of respect. Just as long as he's not allergic to what's in it.

Notes:

Dude I just got out of an 7 hour drive. It's 109°F where I'm at. My grandma just handed me a plate of Caldo de mariscos/seafood soup. I think I'm gonna die. Whatever, I'm eating it.

Chapter 93: Dreamtale (6)

Chapter Text

If the twins lived as kids during modern time, I have no doubt that they would be like my Tíos/Uncles.

So let me explain a little bit about some houses in Mexico/America. Some houses have the light switch to the bathroom outside the bathroom instead of inside.

My house happens to have that kind of design for one of the bathrooms.

Lmao when I was a kid I remember my tíos would turn off the lights while I was in the bathroom and I would freak out.

There's a video that explains that perfectly. It's by MrChuy.

Nightmare: *Is taking a shower*

Dream: *Turns off the light and giggles*

Nightmare: A prender la luz, Dream!/Turn on the light, Dream!

Nightmare: Ay cómo diez arañas, Dream! Me van a comer!!/ There's like 10 spiders here, Dream! They're gonna eat me!! aAAHH-

Chapter 94: Yandere!Swap (2)

Chapter Text

Yan and Swap somewhat get along. They have their own things they can talk about like cooking, sparring, or books. They can be civilized with each other. But then when Yan brings up something that Swap finds immoral, they'll get into heated arguments.

That argument will eventually lead into Yan baiting Swap, but failing and then just resorting to smacking him and then get decked by Swap as a result.

Chapter 95: Blueberry (3)

Chapter Text

He's actually younger than Swap and Yan. Swap and Yan are barely in their early twenties and Blue is still in his teens.

I would say he's about 16-17ish. He's in his rebellious stage.

His poor Papyrus 😔

Chapter 96: Corrupted (5)

Chapter Text

He's never read fan fiction, but Ink is looking for a way to trick him into reading one.

Chapter 97: Cross (3)

Chapter Text

He's got a list of anime characters with the names of people he knows scribbled underneath them.

He doesn't know why he likes to try and match their personalities but he does.

Like rando times during the day, something one of the others will say triggers a memory of a scene in an anime and realization will hit of how similar they act.

So far, the most recent one has been that Killer acts a lot like Zack from Angels Of Death.

Chapter 98: Hate (1)

Chapter Text

Since he's just a cloud of smoke, he can move around very easily. He can possess people.

Chapter 99: N&J Ink (3)

Chapter Text

When he was a student in high school he had been seen as the class clown. Because he'd space out at random times and was constantly getting in trouble.

He was failing all his classes. He had a lot of things going on and his memory was wack. He always had a hard time remembering stuff.

That was until Error came into town :)

Error made it so Ink was able to remember things with simple references. A word would pop up into Ink's head and he'd remember the story behind it. Error made things easy for him.

Chapter 100: N&J Error (2)

Chapter Text

He was popular when he was in high school, but for different reasons. He'd hardly ever show up to classes but somehow still pass. People think it was because of Geno.

But people would make rumors up about Error. Stuff that made him seem like a bad person. He didn't really care about, he preferred to be left alone. Others thought the rumors were true and constantly ask Error about it.

He'd answer depending on if he wanted to stir some drama or not.

Chapter 101: N&J Geno (1)

Chapter Text

When he was in high school he was well known because of his intelligence. People knew him because he tutored others but he'd make them cry while tutoring them.

Then they'd come back for more lessons because they found that Geno has some really good notes and his lessons have really helped them.

No one tried to mess with Geno. Those who did got destroyed. Geno didn't have to physically hurt them to destroy them, but he'd find a way to ruin them if they hurt him or his brothers.

People decided on avoiding Geno's bad side.

Chapter 102: N&J Nightmare (2)

Chapter Text

He was really quiet when he was in high school. Almost no one knew who he was. He was okay with that, the less the knew him, the less he'd get in trouble. He had a small friend group that he still hangs out with as an adult.

He'd get bullied because of his snark remarks and degrading comments. He never really bothered with people unless they were picking on him, but his small stature made it easy for them to hurt him.

Dream on the other hand...

He's the reason Nightmare was left alone for most part, and it wasn't because he was nice.

Chapter 103: N&J Dream (2)

Chapter Text

He was popular in high school because he was known by most of the students and faculty. He was probably the nicest guy around and people liked that. He was really smart and did his best to help others when they asked, only if the request was reasonable, of course.

Despite being popular, he was very quiet and didn't have many friends. He didn't consider those he helped friends because they never hung out outside of school.

The only person he really considered a friend was Ink. They're still good friends as adults.

Chapter 104: N&J Ink (4)

Chapter Text

He's probably the shortest out of all the faculty members. He's often mistaken for a student.

There's been instances where he's been stopped by a teacher in the halls and they've chewed him out for being out without a pass. He had to show that teacher his Teacher ID. She immediately apologized and walked away embarrassed.

During a prep-rally, one of the teachers yelled at him for standing up. (Teachers aren't allowed to sit down during prep-rallies.) He also had to show them his ID. The apologized and left him alone.

He's already used to it, but he still finds it annoying.

Chapter 105: Blueberror (2)

Chapter Text

When he transformed, he lost some of his memories. He was able to remember who people were but he wasn't able to remember big events. He doesn't remember his old name or the name of his old AU.

He has some memories with people and it makes him question a lot. Like why they don't like him or why they left him behind.

Chapter 106: Blueberror (3)

Chapter Text

He was stuck in the Anti-Void for about 3 months before he was able to get out. He didn't know how to summon a portal or how to use his new magic, so he had to learn.

When he did manage to open a portal, he opened it to Outertale. He stayed there for a few hours, taking in all the pretty colors and lights.

It was his first time outside in a long time. Outertale became his resting area.

Outer and the others never messed with him because of the peaceful and melancholy look on his face. They had no reason to bother him and upset him more than he already was.

Chapter 107: Blueberry (4)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He doesn't hate his Papyrus. He loves him. Carrot raised him, he's always been there for him, but he can be a bit overbearing sometimes. He's very strict and bit headstrong.

Blue isn't able to go anywhere with anyone until Carrot meets them first.

Blue is able to leave his AU/house as long as he calls Carrot once he reaches his destination just to let him know that he got there safely. He has to text or call Carrot and let him know whether or not he's coming home because otherwise he'll stay up waiting for him.

Blue understands that Carrot is worried for him. Even Ink and Dream worry over him sometimes. Dream is only (IT AUTOCORRECTED TO KINKY- H E L P) a few years older than Blue but he feels the need to look after him.

Notes:

So-
I made a few playlists for the Sanses. I don't have much, don't know if I'll add more. If I do, they'll probably be ship playlists or something :)
Here you go, check it out if ya want

https://open.spotify.com/user/31vcpclos5mxcdqzokugewqiqwt4?si=87r_QenBR3-qEFfvQ44txw&utm_source=copy-link

Chapter 108: Heights

Summary:

Sooo their heights :D
Some may be canon, others may not idk
It's going from shortest to tallest

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ink- 3'8
Dream- 4'3
Passive Nightmare- 4'3 1/2
Blueberry- 4'4
Sans- 4'4
Swap- 4'5
Yan- 4'5
Blueberror- 4'7
Outer- 4'9
Geno- 4'10
Fell- 4'11
Dance- 5'0
Farm- 5'1 1/2
Killer- 5'2
Epic- 5'2 1/2
Dust- 5'3
Lust- 5'4
Cross- 5'5
Reaper- 5'7
Hate- 5'7
Error- 6'0
Fresh- 6'1
Hush- 6'1 1/2
Vantablack- 6'2
Shattered Dream- 6'3
Strawberry Nightmare- 6'3 1/2
Corrupted Nightmare- 6'4
Horror- 6'7
FGod Error- 9'0

Notes:

So there you have it :)

Chapter 109: Nightmare/Corrupted (5)

Chapter Text

When they're sick, they don't put up a fight to keep others from taking care of them.

They don't have the energy to be fighting back. They let themselves get taken care of.

Chapter 110: Ccino (1)

Chapter Text

He hates seeing animals out on the streets or chained up. Especially when it's really fucking hot out.

He doesn't care about the owners. If he sees a fluffy dog locked up in a car on a 113°F day, he's breaking into that car.

Same goes to seeing a dog with little to no hair chained to a tree when it's snowing it.

He has no respect for people who treat their pets so badly.

He'll gladly take in animals and nurse them back to health. If he can't take care of them, he'll give them to a friend he knows that will.

Chapter 111: Blueberry (5)

Chapter Text

Okay, so we've got:

Swap, Yandere!Swap, and Blueberry. But what about YanBerry? I don't know if I should add him in. Would he be his own person, like Yan? Or would he be like some kind of Alternate Personality of Blue's?

I'm not sure what to do with him.

Anyways, onto the HC-

So Blue being the youngest, he has a lot of people looking out for him. Not in a "OMG HE'S BABY WE MUST PROTECT" kind of way.

More like in a "You're a danger to yourself so it's my job to make sure you don't die by tripping over air." kind of way.

He can take care of himself, but damn does he have the worst luck.

Everyone becomes aware of what's around them just to make sure that there's nothing nearby that he can hurt himself with. (Tripping hazard, breakable item, worn out floorboards, etc.)

Chapter 112: Lust (4)

Chapter Text

Lust loves children 💕
If he had the chance, he'd most definitely become a parent.

He'll gladly babysit for anyone. He's always offering so his friends can go out and do couple things while he gets to become a parent for the night.

He would NOT destroy that child's innocence. If anything, he'd want to protect it for as long as he can.

Chapter 113: Yandere!Swap (3)

Summary:

Got these from Ghost Stories lmao

I love that Anime sm 😭

Chapter Text

This is how it would go if Yan and Blue met. Most likely, they'd get stuck in a situation and they'd have to figure out how to get out of it.

Blue: Do you hear anything?

Yan: You know what I hear? I hear the sound of you shutting the f u c k up.

Blue: Let's see...7?

Yan:...WHAT THE F U C K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-
~~~

Yan: RUN! SHE'S A GHOST AND A BITCH!
~~~

Chapter 114: •-•

Summary:

Not a chapter, sadly. Just me talking about something I feel strongly about lol

Chapter Text

Okay so, everyone has their own opinions, I can respect that but why does everyone hate on country music??

I get the stereotypical it's just music about trucks and heartbreak. Okay one, they do sing a lot about heartbreak but that's not all they talk about! Two, if you're listening to a country song that's about trucks I'm concerned on who you're listening to because you're listening to the wrong people •-•

I really like country music, I grew up with it. When you grow up in a family where all they listen to is country, classic rock, and Spanish music, it grows on you I guess.

But country doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It's far more than heartbreak. They have so many love songs that put most of todays to shame. Some, depending on where you grew up, leave you with a sense of nostalgia. AND LINE DANCES, LINE DANCES ARE THE BEST

I'mma just put a bunch of songs here that I recommend. Whether you listen to them is your choice :)

Footloose- Blake Shelton
Live Like You Were Dying- Tim McGraw
If Tomorrow Never Comes- Brooks Jefferson
In Case You Didn't Know- Brett Young
She's Everything- Brad Paisley
Little Moments- Brad Paisley
My Little Girl- Tim McGraw
I Loved Her First- Heartland
Blue Ain't Your Color- Keith Urban
If You're Reading This- Tim McGraw
Don't Take The Girl- Tim McGraw
I'm Already There- Lonestar
Amazed- Lonestar
You're Gonna Miss This-Trace Adkins
Tennessee Whiskey- Chris Stapleton
I Don't Dance- Lee Brice
Die A Happy Man- Thomas Rhett
There Goes My Life- Kenny Chesney
Please Remember Me- Tim McGraw
When I Get Where I'm Going- Brad Paisley
Crash My Party- Luke Bryan

Chapter 115: Fell (5)

Chapter Text

He's not shy about his music taste. If you shit on his jams, he'll gladly let you walk home.

Listening to his playlist is like a roulette, you never know what you're gonna get. The first three song can be metal, the next two will be something dark about turf wars and he'll sing along to it like it's any other song, then the next five are "Lovefool, Red Line, A Thousand Miles, Hollaback Girl, and Party In The USA." His mood and expressions won't shift, he'll continue to sing along.

Definitely not the type of songs you'd imagine an edgy guy to like. But it's an interesting experience.

Chapter 116: Shattered (1)

Chapter Text

He, like Dream, gets jealous very easily. He doesn't like seeing people close to him give others attention. He'll become very clingy and whiney about it until they agree to cuddle him or hold his hand.

He's very possessive over his people. He'll just snatch them away from whoever is talking with them and then he'll give them the stink eye until they get the hint and leave them be.

He wants all attention to be on him. If anyone else gets it, he starts throwing a fit.

Chapter 117: Yandere!Swap (4)

Chapter Text

He's a parasite. Not in the way Fresh is but more like an invasive species. Every Multiverse he goes to, he either kills or kidnaps the main Swap/Blue then starts living their life until he's either found out or Swap/Blue escapes and calls him out.

Chapter 118: Horror (3)

Chapter Text

Because he wouldn't eat a lot, he became iron and calcium deficient. It's not as bad now but he still loses his balance everytime he moves too fast. But now he's a strong boy. He's getting his vitamins.

Chapter 119: Ink (3)

Chapter Text

He watches a lot of TV to try and observe the characters interactions with one another. After seeing something that he really likes, he'd go and test it on Swap and Dream to see how they react to it and if they liked it.

They think it's really cute, especially some of the actions that he picks up.

Chapter 120: Nightmare (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He can dance, he's just shy about it.

Notes:

Agua frescas are the bomb

Chapter 121: BTT (1)

Summary:

This is their relationship and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

Chapter Text

Dust: Hey I'm gonna go to the store, you wanna come?

Horror: No, I'm okay, thanks.

Killer:

Killer: Can I go?

Dust: "Can I go?" Shut the fuck up.

Killer: 😃🖕

Chapter 122: N&J Swap (2)

Chapter Text

He's related to Dream and Nightmare :)

He's their younger cousin, along with Stretch.

Chapter 123: Reaper (4)

Chapter Text

I feel like he would carry around a black notebook and call it his death note but really, it's just a book of crossword puzzles.

Chapter 124: Killer (6)

Chapter Text

Because of his fear of heights, he can't stand elevators. He'll freak out in them. He has to hold onto something/someone and he has to close his eyes.

Chapter 125: Fellswap/Razz (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He may never admit it but he's a big musical nerd. When he's alone he'll sing his lungs out along with Two Player Game then cry his eyes out singing It's Quiet Uptown.

Notes:

I'm currently listening to Dear Evan Hansen and I'm crying my eyes out. I forgot how sad this musical was but it's so good. T-T

Chapter 126: N&J Lust (2)

Chapter Text

He rocks every style and people hate him for it.

He can go to school rocking the retro style then the next day come dressed up punk rock, then light academia the next.

He's always changing his style, he wants to try everything at least once.

He's never said "I have nothing to wear" it's always "I have too much to wear"

Chapter 127: Sans AUs as Parents (2)

Summary:

Crush edition 💕

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Lust-
•If he likes the kid, he'll be a wingman. He'll tell his kid all the secrets to getting a person to like them.
•If the kid breaks their child's heart, they're in for a world of pain. (Only if like they really hurt his kid, not if they broke up because they grew distant)

Sans-
•Overprotective dad mode unlocked.
•Does a background check on the kid.

Fell-
•That poor kid is scared of him.
•They'll win his heart if they're an engineering/science geek.

Swap-
•Gets called "Dad" or "Sir".
•Sets up rules.

Ink-
•Oblivious to the whole relationship/crush. He just thinks they're really close friends O-o

Error-
•Too scared to let his kid date. He doesn't want to lose his little gremlin and he doesn't want them to get hurt :(
•Scares the shit out of their partner/crush.

Nightmare-
•Threatens the kid and their bloodline.
•Wishes his child a good date.
•They might bond over books.

Dream-
•Judgemental stares.
•Pushes the two away from each other when they're standing too close.
•Latino dad that doesn't want their kid dating.

Sci-
•He makes sure the kid knows he's a scientist and makes them think he can turn them into a hamster or smth.

Killer-
•Constantly making fun of the kid and embarrassing his child.

Dust-
•Death stare from across the room.

Horror-
•He'd probably make them food and set them up a little date outside instead of having them go out.

Cross-
•Tries to bond with the kid, but they're scared of him.

Shattered-
•No one is good enough for his kid by his standards.

Notes:

Yay :)

Chapter 128: Yandere!Swap (5)

Chapter Text

Out of all his counterparts, he's the best cook.

Chapter 129: Nightmare's Gang (4)

Summary:

Warning- Sensitive topics. This HC might be a bit extra angsty than most. It's also pretty long.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

So...I was listening one my Playlists and I was like "Huh, this sing reminds me of Nightmare." Then I had an idea.

The song was Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace. It's a pretty sad song that talks about wanting to help friends who are going through depression but not knowing how, and then saying that they're going to stick by them, they're gonna be there by their side.

It's a beautiful song, Three Days Grace is an amazing band I really recommend listening to the song. It'll help understand this one shot a bit more :)

Nightmare can feel negativity and as I've said before too much can affect him massively. This line from the song reminds me of that. "Late at night I could hear the crying. I hear it all trying to fall asleep."

I feel like Nightmare targeted those AUs specifically because of all the negativity coming from them and from there he took in his boys.

It started off a simple business deal, he let them stay there and in return they work for him.

Then it got to the point of finding out about each of his boys quirks. Dust's hallucinations, Killer's hollow humor, Horror's hoarding and rationing, and Cross's strange attachment to the others.

It came to the point where he's had to help them and he couldn't help but feel some sort of growing attachment to them.

He's overly protective and tries his best to keep them out of harm's way. Even if he doesn't show it all that well.

Then again he never bothers the gang with his own problem but they question it. They want to help him in the ways he's done for them but he's doesn't let anyone in. Another line in the song reminds me of this.
"You do it all for my own protection. You make me feel like I'll be okay. Still I have so many questions. How do you stay so strong? How did you hide it all for so long? How can I take the pain away?"

I have so much more to say on this but I'll put it aside for now. But another song that makes me think of them is A Reason To Fight by Disturbed.

Another song I recommend listening to.

Notes:

I'm looking too deep into fictional characters.

But stay safe you guys, love you all <3

Chapter 130: Tone (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He's TERRIFIED of fireworks. They're too loud for him and the fire gives him anxiety.

Notes:

Happy 4th lol

Chapter Text

It's not really an AU but it's my imaginary world x Undertale & Undertale AUs.

So a little skit I have for that is that one of the AUs is going to be in a Health Science/Science class. Some science classes have skeleton models and all Health Science classes have skeleton models.

The skit I have in mind is that one of them walks into the classroom then immediately freaks out when they see the skeleton model. And like the respectful skeleton they are, they cover their eyes.

The class is just staring at them like "wtf?" Until the teacher speaks up and asks if having the model there is inappropriate or offensive.

That's where my imagination cut off but I thought that this was funny so pbbbt

Chapter Text

Another AU thing.

So whenever I talk about school, this is how the schedule will be set up because I had a schedule like this and I really liked it.

A Day- 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th

B- Day- 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th

A-Days will start off on a Monday then followed by a B-Day.

Ex) Monday- A-Day, Tuesday- B-Day, Wednesday- A-Day, Thursday- B-Day, Friday- A-Day/ Next week: Monday- B-Day, etc.)

Each class will be up to an hour long and 5th/6th period will be up to two hours long because lunch is during this period.

Idk I just find this schedule easier to work with than a full 8 period schedule. It gives you time to focus on certain classes and gives you more time to go through a subject.

Chapter Text

So I made more playlists but for ships :D

I used another account for it though because I couldn't stand to see ship playlists with singles. Idk I'm weird.

Anyways if ya want to check them out:

https://open.spotify.com/user/3167buwsbwart4jpxy46zjo6yl2y?si=DkRbh0d-SEeNIE8ihVE8og&utm_source=copy-link

Chapter 134: Horror (4)

Chapter Text

He likes food, but there's some foods he won't eat. He doesn't like Spam (trick meat).

Chapter 135: Sexualities & Pronouns

Summary:

Just thought I'd add this

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ink- Panromantic Asexual/ He/Him

Error- Demiromantic Asexual/ He/Him

Swap- Bisexual/ He/Him

Dream- Homosexual/ Agender- He/Him, They/Them, She/Her

Nightmare/Corrupted- Demiromantic Asexual/ Agender- He/Him, They/Them, It/Its

Cross- Bisexual/ He/Him

Killer- Bisexual/ He/Him

Dust- Homosexual/ He/Him

Lust- Pansexual/ He/Him

Tone- Panromantic Asexual/ He/They

Horror- Demisexual/ He/Him

Fresh- Aromantic Asexual/ Agender- He/Him, They/Them, It/Its

Dance- Bisexual/ He/Him

Shattered- Demiromantic Asexual/ Agender- He/Him, They/Them

Vantablack- Aromantic Asexual/ He/They

Strawberry- Aromantic Asexual/ Genderfluid- He/Him, They/Them, She/Her

Hush- Demiromantic Asexual/ He/They

Fell- Bisexual/ He/Him

Ccino- Pansexual/ He/Him

Notes:

I'll probably add more later, but that's it for now :)

Chapter 136: Dream (2)

Chapter Text

As said before, he doesn't really like technology. He doesn't watch much tv but there is one show that he's obsessed with. He really likes River Monsters :)

Chapter Text

I've begun working on a Undertale AU x Creepypasta fic. It turned out way different than how I expcted it to. They're in my drafts, I haven't posted anything yet, I just wanted to talk about it.

But like, the first two chapters are pretty serious, that's how I wanted to start it off. Then I started working on the third chapter and dear lord, it's just pure crack.

So far I've had Dream be drop kicked so that's cool.

But it took a turn for the worst. Will I post it? I mean maybe if I get over five chapters which I hope I will. But idk.

But I swear it has plot-

It's not supposed to be crack my brain is just on autopilot at the moment-

Chapter 138: N&J Lust (3)

Chapter Text

He's Gender fluid <3

Chapter 139: Cross (4)

Chapter Text

I feel so fucking dumb for laughing so hard at this. Some songs in Spanish are just pure chaos. I was watching some videos when the song "La Vaca" by Mala Fe started playing in my head.

So La Vaca translates to The Cow.

So I started thinking about Cross and started laughing my ass off

I added the song to his playlist 😭

Now I've got these words stuck in my head:

La vaca, moo
La vaca, moo
La vaca, moo
La misma vaca, moo

Whatever, he's terrified of this song now. He hates this song

Chapter 140: Nightmare/Corrupted (6)

Chapter Text

GUYS I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!

so like what if they had the ability to put their magic into this smoke bomb sort of thing. So they could be kinda like Scarecrow from DC and spread fear through smoke and give people nightmares without actually having to USE their magic.

Chapter 141: Marvel vs DC

Chapter Text

Ink- Marvel (He really likes Wanda. He's a Scarlett Witch Stan)

Swap- Marvel (He a Captain America fanboy)

Dream- Marvel (He thinks Dr. Strange is very cool)

Error- DC (He likes to geek out whenever he sees them go into detail about technology and their super suits)

Nightmare- DC (He really likes the villains)

Horror- Marvel (He relates deeply with Hulk)

Killer- DC (He's in love with the women villains of DC. And Loki-)

Dust- Marvel (He really likes Green Goblin andt he other Spider-Man villains)

Lust- DC (He aspires to be like Catwoman.)

Cross- DC (He's pretty sure he belongs in the Batfam)

Fell- DC (He thinks Red Hood is the best Robin)

Chapter 142: Nightmare (3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He's used to doing stuff on his own, he doesn't like asking for help.

Notes:

SPOILERS FOR KOTARO LIVES ALONE:

DUDE I WAS WATCHING KOTARO LIVES ALONE, IT WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE WOULD BUY EXPENSIVE TISSUES BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE FOOD TO EAT AND THE EXPENSIVE TISSUES WOULD TASTE SWEET SO HE'D EAT THEM.
I'M SOBBING

Chapter 143: Sans Aus as SPN Characters + Quotes

Summary:

There might be some big time spoilers so watch out.

Chapter Text

Dream- Dean Winchester

•"I think I'm adorable :)"

•"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Passive!Nightmare- Sam Winchester

•"I lost my shoe."

•"Oh, hey, Chuck, look. If you really want to publish more books, I guess that's okay with us."
"Wow. Really?"
"No, not really. We have guns and we will find you."

Swap- Donna

•"Well, to tell you the truth, Agent, I don't really give a flyin' fudge. My husband, Doug, left me last year 'cause he said I loved cookie-dough milkshakes more than him."

•"What's wrong? Left your smile back in Sioux Falls?"

Fell- John Winchester

•"I'm so proud of you boys."

•"I want you to watch out for Sammy, okay?"

Farm- Bobby Singer

•"You Die Before Me And I'll Kill You."

•"Do I Look Like Doctor Phil To You?"

Ink- Chuck

•"No doubt-endings are hard. But then again... Nothing really ever ends, does it?"

•"Some free advice? You ever get back there, you hoard toilet paper. You understand me? Hoard it. Hoard it like it's made of gold. 'Cause it is."

Corrupted!Nightmare- Lucifer/Nick

•"You know what they say? He who hesitates, disintegrates."

•"You really thought you could double cross me? Me?! You know, I perfected the double cross, like, literally."

Shattered!Dream- Michael

•"Dean's not home right now, please leave a message."

•"Don't listen to him Dean, all he is the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."

Error- Castiel

•"I found a liquor store. And I drank it."

•"I'm sorry, is that a flirtation?"

Lust- Rowena McLeod

•"You say that like it's an insult. Nice girls, they're pathetic. Here's to evil skanks."

•"I am a flawed, petty, evil creature, Samuel, and I don't know if I can be redeemed. But I have to try."

Fresh- Garth

•“You’ve been Garth’d.”

•“God, I love paranoid people.”

Hate- Crowley McLeod

•"Never Underestimate The King Of Hell, Darling."

•"I Was Worth Five Pigs, At Least..."

Reaper- Death

•"You know you can't cheat death."

•"I like the pizza."

Asylum- Jack/Belphagor

•Jack: "*is making an account for social media* It says I need a parent or guardian's permission to join."
Castiel: "You have my permission."
"*talking to his tablet.* Ah. I have his permission."

•Belphagor: "I'm a good soldier :)"

Killer- Gabriel

•"Lucifer, You're My Brother, And I Love You. But You Are A Great Big Bag Of D*Cks."

•"Whoever Said Dean Was The Dysfunctional One Has Never Seen You With A Sharp Object In Your Hands. Holy Full Metal Jacket."

Dust- Metatron

•"God, you've come back...I can't believe you've come back. I-I didn't mean what I said about Supernatural. It's underrated. Due for a reboot!

Horror- Kevin

•"You don't understand. Dick's got creamer in his lab. He's gonna kill the skinny people."

•"I'm a vegan."

Chapter 144: Asylum (2)

Chapter Text

I keep thinking about Supernatural and the more I think about it the more I think about Jack's relationship with Sam, Dean, and Cas.

Error would be like Cas, immediately taking in Asylum and making it his responsibility to take care of him. Asylum would see him as a father figure immediately and go to him for everything.

Nightmare would be like Dean, he'd have a hard time accepting Asylum's presence but eventually warm up to him and teach him everything he knows about kicking ass. He'd put hell on whoever hurts Asylum.

Reaper might be like Sam. He'd teach Asylum everything he knows about lore and universes, teach him how to help out even when he's at home.

Asylum sees them all as father figures and looks up to them for certain things.

Error's the one he's closest to.

Lol and none of them are good at emotions.

That's where Geno and Swap come in :D

Geno is who Asylum goes to when he's feeling shitty or when he thinks he fucked up and needs to vent.

Swap is who he goes to when he needs emotional support. Swap gives the best hugs and makes the best comfort food.

Chapter 145: Ghost!Dream (1)

Chapter Text

His obsession is making people happy. Poor bby can't stop working even as a ghost. If someone is upset, he'll do whatever he can to make them happy, even if it means trading his happiness.

Chapter 146: Quirks (2)

Summary:

A continuation because I'm too lazy to edit the original one

Chapter Text

Shattered- (Toxicity)- Kinda like Charm Speak except he doesn't have the power to get people to do whatever he wants. instead, he messes with their minds until they begin believing his words. It's like they go into a trance and the urge to give in gets stronger the longer that he speaks to them.

Swap- (Prove Thyself)- His quirk gives him and others a physical and emotional boost whenever they're in trouble. Physically, they'll feel stronger or their wounds will heal up faster. Emotionally, they'll become braver or more determined.

Ccino- (Aroma)- His quirks allows him to give off a small of nostalgia or a detested odor. If he's trying to give someone a taste of home, it'll help calm them down. But if he's trying to get someone away, he'll give off an ugly scent that he hopes will drive them away.

Tone- (Melody)- He has the ability to heal people using sound waves, but it can also be used to harm depending on the intensity.

Cross- (Leader)- In difficult situations his quirk allows him to give people and himself a boost of confidence/bravery. It makes it easy to calm down people who are freaking out and get them to follow his orders.

Strawberry- (Delusion)- He's able to make people see whatever he wants them to. Because of his ability to see people's nightmares, he knows what they're scared of and what they like, which makes it easy to set up a believable illusion for them.

Chapter 147: BlueBerror (4)

Summary:

I'm gonna pull a Jason Todd

Chapter Text

He has a strong hatred for Ink and Dream. When his memories resurfaced and he found out that they had replaced him, he was pissed off for a very long time.

It took some time before Dream reached out to him and the three of them talked it out.

His relationship with them is still a bit iffy. They try to talk to him but he's pretty stubborn about it. The cons of being an Error.

Chapter 148: Asylum (3)

Chapter Text

He loves stickers ^-^

He only gives people that he really likes stickers.

Chapter 149: Corrupted (6)

Chapter Text

So I just recently got into Insane Clown Posse and I can't help but think that one of their songs kind of fits him...

It's called Boogie Woogie Wu. Lol, it's about the Boogie Man.

Chapter 150: Superheroes/villains

Summary:

More superhero stuff :D
It's just basically their favorite superhero/villain

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ink- Scarlett Witch/Deadpool

Nightmare/Corrupted- Constantine/Scarecrow

Dream- Doctor Fate/Enchantress

Lust- Black Widow/Catwoman

Classic- Martian Manhunter/Darth Vader

Swap- Captain America/Harley Quinn

Cross- Robin (Damian)/Madara

Killer- Loki/Zatanna

Dust- Danny Phantom/Green Goblin

Horror- Hulk/Solomon Grundy

Asylum- Ben 10/Skeletor

Tone- Ember McLain/Present Mic

Error- Electro/Shazam

Fell- Red Hood/Terminator

Sci- Doc Oct/Bruce Banner (Hulk)

Fresh- Venom/Shinsou

Notes:

I'll probably add more later but this is it for now

Chapter 151: YanBerry (1)

Summary:

Fuck it, have some badly explained lore

Chapter Text

He used to be a part of Blue. Blue had Dissociative Amnesia, but when he became BlueBerror the two were separated completely. Berry has his own body now. He's not an uwu boy, but he knows how to act innocent enough so that people don't suspect him.

He took the place of another Swap AU and lives his life there.

Berror is someone he's obsessed with because the two used to share a body, Berry feels a strong family bond with him and won't let people hurt him.

Chapter 152: Error (1)

Chapter Text

He didn't know what he looked like for a long time, so when he first saw himself in a mirror he scared the shit out of himself.

Chapter 153: Pet Names

Summary:

Actual pet names, not partner nicknames

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ink- Michaelangelo/Mikey (Ferret)

Dream- Bucky (Golden Retriever)

Swap- Maxine/Max (Beagle)

Nightmare/Corrupted- Luna (Maine Coon)

Cross- Lola (Siberian Husky)

Killer- Biscuit (Golden Hamster)

Dust- Slinky (Burmese Python)

Horror- Cookie (Pomeranian)

Error- Annabelle/Annie (Ragdoll Cat)

Geno- Milo (Calico Cat)

Fresh- Mango (Lovebird)

Lust- Lilith/Lily (Siamese Cat)

Notes:

I just found out that my Tia named her cat "Pendeja" 😭💀

Chapter 154: Error (2)

Chapter Text

He doesn't know that the voices he hears are actual people. He thinks he made them up, but he didn't.

They talk, a lot. Even if it's not to him, sometimes they just talk about whatever. So Error knows stuff that he shouldn't. He doesn't know that though.

He's basically Deadpool, but he's unaware.

He talks back to the voices sometimes. They keep him company.

They're not all bad. Maybe at first they were, now they just pick on Error and tell him to eat and sleep. They also remind him to go work even if he doesn't wanna, and then they bully him playfully until he gets his lazy ass up.

Chapter 155: N&J Geno (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Out of all the teachers, Geno and Error are the ones who have to have a Sub for most of the year.

Geno has a soul ccondition. He wears a portable heart monitor on his wrist that reads his pulse and let's him know how he's doing through colors and sound.

Green being that he's doing good.

Yellow means that his pulse is a little too high and he might need to sit and take a breather.

Red means he's dangerously high and he needs to sit down and calm himself, or get transported to the nearest medical facility.

The monitor let's out a beeping sound that gets progressively faster the higher the pulse goes.

His triggers can be anything from: over-extertion, stress, fear, anger, sadness, illness, etc.

Geno gets sick, a lot. Usually when it's a cold he can just brush it off with some dayquil and continue with his day. But if it's anything worse that will cause him to go into a coughing fit or leaves him I'm a lot of pain, he'll need to stay home.

Whenever he does stay home, Error usually stays with him to take care of him.

Most of the time that he does stay home, nothing really happens. But they've have instances where something harmless ended up with him in the hospital, so they don't risk it.

Notes:

I've brought I'm medical conditions into this 😔

Anyways, this is basically a chronic version of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy (TCM)

I got inspired by the Webcomics Rebirth and Let's Play and ApatheticCinaRoll's story, "The Colors Will Return, Brighter Than Before"

Chapter 156: Ink (4)

Chapter Text

He doodles on himself when he's bored. which is all the time...

But most of his clothes are covered in random drawings of stars, hearts, clouds, and little cartoon characters.

The doodles are a part of his style now. Even after the clothes are washed and dry, they'll have doodles on them again by the end of the day.

Chapter 157: N&J Ccino (1)

Chapter Text

He's the Sophomore Counselor. The 11th graders love him.

He's always hooking them up with programs that can be useful to them and offers them help on their studies.

He has a coffee machine in his office and he lets the students use it ^-^

Sometimes he brings donuts in the mornings and offers them to whoever comes in. First come, first serve.

Chapter 158: Killer (7)

Chapter Text

He has a few hobbies :)

Wood carving and Knife throwing are his main two.

Chapter 159: N&J Cross (1)

Summary:

Don't mind me, just basing Cross's personality a little off of mine lol

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Cross isn't dumb, he just lacks common sense in some situations and is constantly sleep-deprived.

In his friend group, he's probably the smartest, aside from Dust. Dust is a fucking genius when he needs to be.

Anyway, he's used to taking harder classes like Pre-AP, AP/Honors. He doesn't consider himself to be super smart, but he feels that on a certain level, he is. He still doubts his abilities sometimes despite what others tell him.

He doesn't like taking risks. He's always second guessing himself. If he thinks something is too difficult, he won't do it.

Hence why he's only taking two Honor's classes in his Junior year because fuck if he thinks he can survive a full row of Honor's.

But damn, he underestimated himself.

His first week, he nearly cried when he reached his first Honor's class. He actually got to start on work his first day. If he had to go through another devastating hour of "Get to know you" activities, he was going to lose his mind.

Notes:

Sue me, I actually enjoy work. I despise "get to know you" activities

My first year with only one AP class was hell on the first week.

So my school had that A day/B day schedule meaning classes where up to an hour long. I suffered through hour long classes where we just doodled and talked about ourselves for a WEEK, not even a day, and whole ass week T-T

It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I was actually social, but I'm not. So it was hell.

I finally got to my AP class and omg, she made us take out paper because right away we were starting on work. I've never felt so happy in a math class.

Chapter 160: Nightmare/Corrupted (7)

Chapter Text

I feel like on Full Moons, they'd go feral.

So I like to think that Nightmare and Dream's powers rely a lot on the presence of the moon/sun, hence why the au Nightmare is staying in it's always nighttime and why the au Dream stays in, it's always daytime. They can change the time of day, but they prefer it to be on their moon/sun.

They're the strongest while on their land.

So do you guys know the theory of how on full moons the ocean gets crazy and since we're technically mostly water, we get a bit crazy too? There's a very scientific explaination for this, but I won't get into it, I'm too tired.

Lunar lunacy.

SO

Full Moons= Feral Nightmare

Because he's at full power idk, I just made up some shit on the spot lmao

Chapter 161: Dream (3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On full moons, he'd probably just sleep the entire day.

Notes:

So I did some research and according to Google and my 8th grade science journal, a full moon happens once every month.

Almost immediately, my mind came up with this scenario:

Dream: *feels drowsy*

Ink: Oop, it's that time of the month again.

Dream: ಠ_ಠ

SO BASICALLY NIGHTMARE HAS A PERIOD EVERY MONTH LMAO

Dammit, now I'm over thinking this. Lunar Lunacy would probably affect him like how illnesses affect other monsters except he'll have so much magic, it's affects his entire personality, holy shit-

I need to stop

Chapter 162: Blueberror (5)

Chapter Text

He doesn't handle crowded places well. While he does like being surrounded by people most of the time, I feel like places like the mall or amusement parks would be too much for him. All those different voices, smells, lights, and sounds all in one place is bound to give him a Sensory Overload.

Error and Horror would be the same way. Horror might have a panic attack instead though.

Wait I just had an idea-

Chapter 163: Nightmare's Gang (5)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Nightmare cannot have a day of peace when it comes to his boys. This is how a normal day during a conference call sounds for Nightmare.

Dream: *explaining something important*

Nightmare: *sounds of something crashing* Sorry, Dream. Give me a second.

Nightmare: CÁLLATE A LA CHINGADA

Nightmare: Sorry. You were saying?

Notes:

Translation: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Chapter 164: Killer (8)

Chapter Text

He loves kids. Fight me.

Chapter 165: Reaper (5)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Reaper has this necklace that Life gave him to help restrain his death touch. It'll only work for about a day, then he has to let the magic in the necklace recharge before he can use it again.

Sometimes, when the necklace is running out of magic it'll spread to the area that is currently being touched or where it's more likely for someone to bump into. If his wings are out, the magic will immediately spread there because those things are massive. Someone is more likely to scrape their arm against a feather than rub shoulders with Reaper on accident.

Notes:

I'll probably add more to this later because it doesn't make all that much sense at the moment and my brain is currently phbbttt

Chapter 166: Reaper (6)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Since he can speak so many languages, depending on how long he's speaking, his accent will change along with it.

Notes:

I just found out that Reaper's Australian, now I can't stop my brain 😭

Chapter 167: Reaper (7)

Chapter Text

There are some souls that he can't reap. These souls are the one that have been around the longest. They've lost themselves completely, there's no soul left to save.

Some look like zombies, others look like blobs (like Gaster), and others look how they did when they died.

Chapter 168: Reaper (8)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He likes hanging around in abandoned places. He likes how quiet they are and some actually look pretty nice.

Notes:

I have never seen an empty Pulga before. It was terrifying, it looked like a ghost town.

Chapter 169: Dream (4)

Chapter Text

Another hc for my not-so-Dream.

I was watching the boys and I thought of them. ^-^

Ink: You're gonna need our help. To find your brother, I mean.

Dream: *snorts* No I won't.

Swap: Sorry but it's been 500 years. A lot of things have changed, everyone's connected. If you want to find Nightmare you're gonna need our help using WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc.

Dream:....You made those words up.

Chapter 170: DreamTale (7)

Chapter Text

I am conflicted.

I like protective Night/Corrupted but I also like protective Dream.

So I was watching Supernatural and I was thinking to myself, "Okay so obviously, Dream and Nightmare would be Sam and Dean. But who's who?"

I ended up putting Dream as Dean and Nightmare as Sam. Mainly because of their personalities, while I see Dream as more calm and shy, I could totally see him being chaotic and flirtatious if he's comfortable enough.

And I can totally see Dream picking on Nightmare playfully and semi-embarrassing him :))

Nightmare, obviously, he's the brains and the skeptic. Nightmare is more to himself, would rather research than fight, and has a half demon inside of him.

SO

I was watching a compilation, and I saw just how often Dean would defend and act protective over Sam. That's his little brother, he'll do anything for him. Then I remembered, I have Dream as Dean. Protective Dream. Baby Nightmare.

UGH have more quotes, just to fill my love for big brother Dream 💕

"You're not getting Nightmare...'cause I'm gonna kill every one of you first."

"You hurt my brother, I'll kill you. I swear."

"You do that to my brother, I'll kill you."

"You make a move on him, you'll be dead before you hit the ground."

Chapter 171: Dream (5)

Chapter Text

He doesn't like showing it, but he gets jealous very easily. He hates that something so small can bother him so much but he can't help himself.

Chapter 172: Dream (6)

Chapter Text

He's very steathly. His footsteps are ✨nonexistent✨
He scared the shit out of the Gang when they first went against him.

Nightmare warned them beforehand but they didn't take him seriously. ✨They got knocked the fuck out✨

Chapter 173: Dream (7)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Dream doesn't hate a lot of people. It's hard for him to dislike someone on such a strong level.

The only people that he can say he despises are the villagers of his AU and Swad. Swad does not strike him right and therefore, he does not like him. Should he get to know him before judging him? Probably. Is he going to do it? No.

He senses a lot of toxicity from Swad so he doesn't bother trying to talk to or get to know him.

Notes:

Okay I have nothing against them, I haven't read them yet but why are there so many Harry Potter x Creepypasta fanfics? Like...they don't correlate...at all. Are they good? Does anyone know? Has anyone read one? I want to try one out. It doesn't make sense but I want know why there's so many. That's not a crossover I was expecting to be popular.

Chapter 174: Nightmare/Corrupted (8)

Summary:

More Lunar Lunacy stuff

Chapter Text

Naturally, they don't have a filter. They'll say whatever is on their mind or they'll blurt stuff out at random without really thinking of the impact it could have on others.

But, it's worse during Lunar Lunacy time.

They aren't the type to ask questions they think are weird or embarrassing, but during this time, they really don't care. They'll ask and say the weirdest shit that has been on their mind for who knows how long.

They're more loose emotionally, as well. I think we can all agree that Nightmare is emotionally constipated.

You can thank the full moon for whatever sappy shit they'll say. They'll say things that they'd probably never admit, and they're more in tune with their childish side.

Chapter 175: Crescent Moons (1)

Summary:

Here's some lore for my Fallen Stars Multiverse

Chapter Text

So, I have no idea who the crescent moons are in the fandom, but here's my idea of them 💀

In normal universes I guess, they usually go by Nightmare's Gang, because Nightmare is the head of them all. Or they'll go by the Bad Sanses but it can get confusing quickly.

In the Fallen Stars Multiverse, they go by the Crescent Moons.

The people in this team are: Cross, Lust, SwapFell, FellSwap, Fell/Red, Farm, Asylum, and Scoundrel.

Everyone else is either dead or MIA.

Just because certain neutral Sanses have joined the team, doesn't mean they've gone dark. But having to choose between Shattered or Cross, I think they'd prefer Cross.

Cross chose the name as a requiem for Nightmare and his past teammates.

Chapter 176: N&J DS Dream (1)

Chapter Text

Like I've mentioned before, he's the school's choir instructor.

His class can go two ways:

1) It can be the worst class you've ever stepped foot into.
2) It can bet he best class you've ever stepped foot into.

Spoiler alert, it's neither one.

His class is a living hell but at the same time you end up feeling proud of yourself because you sound angelic.

He treats his classes like they're going to a perform in front of all of the world's greatest music artists that have ever existed.

There cannot be a single mistake. He will call you out on it. He will make everyone sing the same verse until he weeds out the one that is off-key.

If you have never experienced this, let me tell you it's fucking terrifying.

But when he's happy with how the class sounds, he let's them know. That's a once in a lifetime compliment. They're rare af. They'll cherish it because they know they'll never get a compliment out of him again.

Most of the school fears him. They know better than to talk back to him.

He knows how to make an adult cry.

And everyone cries at least once in his class.

Chapter 177: N&J Dust (1)

Chapter Text

HE'S A NERD!

A very angry nerd.

He's a Sophomore/10th grader, and his endorsement is STEM. He's going for Computer Sciences :)

He's usually very quiet and keeps to himself. He doesn't have that many friends aside from Horror and Killer. And maybe Cross too.

People leave him alone mainly because he looks intimidating.

He does prefer to be left alone but just because someone talks to him doesn't mean he's already planning their murder.

He doesn't speak much but he will if something interests him enough, or if someone asks him to explain the build of something, he'll gladly explain it.

He's quiet but he's a hothead.

He'll get pissed off if he overhears someone talking about someone he's close to. Hearing people talk about him doesn't bother him, but they don't talk about his friends if they want to live to see tomorrow.

He hates not getting things done the first try. He won't throw it away after the first attempt but after the next 5, he'll throw the project across the room. Then he'll get up and pick it up and fix whatever he broke, and then try again.

Chapter 178: N&J Horror (1)

Chapter Text

He's a Junior/11th grader. His endorsement is Public Services and he's taking Agricultural, Food, & Natural Resources.

He wants to be a farmer :)

He wants to be able to grow his own food and then put them out in Farmer's Markets or take them to Homeless Shelters.

He's a big guy, so people find him intimidating at first. It doesn't help that he's got a shit sense of humor and doesn't understand that sometimes people don't find dark jokes funny.

He knows ASL! :D

Sometimes getting words out is hard for him, so signing a few things makes it easy for him to get out.

He's Hard of Hearing :)

Chapter Text

This is completely random lmao but i was reading Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban. They were explaining what a Dementor is and what they do.

So Lupin was telling Harry about the Dementor's kiss and how it drains the soul out of a person. So then he went on to explain how a person can live without their soul but they'd be a husk of who they used to be.

So, the point of the story is that Ink got his soul sucked out by a Dementor-

Chapter Text

Don't you hate it when you put your blood, sweat, and tears into a piece of writing and then exit out because you need to be productive at life, and then when you come back everything is gone? Hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chapter 181: N&J Sans (1)

Chapter Text

I'm giving this school good food, mainly because I want this irl and my mom keeps rubbing it in my face whenever she talks about how great her school lunch was.

Sans is that one cool lunch lady everyone tries to be friends with. Is there a male term for lunch lady? I have no idea. Has anyone eever seen a male lunch lady?? I haven't.

Anyway-

Sans is one of the many lunch ladies at school. All the school meals are homemade and are the absolute bomb 👌

There are different sections depending on what the kids there like to eat. The school is an open campus so if the kids have access to a car, they get to leave school to eat out as long as they come back.

And the Culinary students have a small cafe that they run during breakfast only, where they sell baked goods that they made and coffee.

School breakfast/lunch is free, but the cafe costs money.

Chapter 182: N&J Fresh (1)

Chapter Text

Honestly I don't see him as a jock or a nerd. I feel like he'd be a Fine Arts kid. A drama kid maybe? Or a band kid?

Anyways-

He's a Freshman/9th grader.

He isn't really one of those shy quiet ones, he's very loud to a point it's almost intimidating.

He hardly has any friends who are as loud as him, he mainly knows people who are on the opposite scale. He's a major extrovert, but his friend group is full of introverts.

Most of his friends are way older than him lol.

He's not good at feelings. He's not good at talking about them and he's not good with dealing with them. I guess you can say he's one of those that'll ignore a depressing room and try bringing up everyone's spirits. But not in a very good way.

He's way smarter than he let's on. His teachers have tried convincing him to take Advanced Placement classes but he chooses to stay in regular courses. He likes them better.

Chapter 183: Reaper (9)

Chapter Text

Halloween and Día de los Muertos are the only days that his powers are nulled. Meaning, he probably won't kill people if he touches them. There's still a high possibility that he can though.

Chapter 184: Nightmare/Corrupted (9)

Chapter Text

They hate their birthday

Chapter 185: Ghost!Dream (2)

Chapter Text

I'mma just say it here. He's an AU where instead of turning to stone like in the Original AU, he died in the crossfire. So he's a six-year-old ghost. His mentality never changed so he's still very childish with a few maturish ideals.

Nightmare was his reason for staying around. He wanted to make sure that he was okay.

He didn't know that he was dead for a while and just thought Nightmare was ignoring him.

But then he found out and decided he would stick around to protect Nightmare. Now he's Nightmare's and the boy's guardian angel.

Chapter 186: N&J Ink (5)

Chapter Text

Ink's agenda is filled to the brim. Anything he deems important will go in the book because he will forget. Important dates and reminders go into the calendar on his phone because it's the first thing he checks in the morning. He'll check it throughout the day as well just in case.

He's been doing this since he was young but he had to be more stricter on himself when Pallete, PJ, and Gradient were introduced because he'd be lying if he said he's never forgotten them in the school parking lot.

Chapter 187: N&J Nightmare (3)

Chapter Text

Lunar Lunacy will still be a thing here lol

Except that it's not as strong as it normally would be because he doesn't have his corruption to drive him over the edge anymore. At most, he'll get irritated more easily, he's more emotional. Little things will set him off. He'll usually call in sick during these days.

Dream will also be a bit affected, but because he's not as powerful in this AU he doesn't feel as bad. At most he'll nod off every now and then and will space out a lot more than usual.

So yeah :D

Chapter 188: N&J Tone (1)

Chapter Text

He's a Junior and is in Varsity Orchestra :)

He can play multiple instruments but his main is the Viola.
His endorsement is Arts & Humanities. He's not entirely sure what he wants to do yet, but he knows it has something to do with music.

Chapter 189: N&J DS Cross (1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He's an English teacher. He's also an absolute nerd. He has his students call him 'Lord' instead of 'Mr.'

His students love him.

1) He's funny.

2) He geeks out with them over stuff they didn't think any teacher would like.

3) He makes random references while teaching.

Notes:

I need a name suggestion for him, I have no idea what to call him 💀

Chapter Text

So...It's Hispanic Heritage Month and my school is going all out. I've never been to a school that actually celebrated the month so hard except for my middle school.

So I was leaving my 7th period and they started blastimg 'La Bamba' in the intercoms. I was vibing andt he just was I entered the Athletic Hall, the power went out :/

I thought I was stuck in the middle of a horror movie for a second 💀

Then the power turned back on and I continued down the hallway until I reached close to where the outside doors were cause my 8th period is in the Portables. And there was this loud sound and for a split second I thought it was the AC until I turned the corner and saw that it was pouring outside :/

I went out anyways and almost slipped on the metal floor lmao-

So how was your day? :D

Chapter 191: N&J Geno (3)

Summary:

College AU lol

Chapter Text

Geno: Well, next time I come back I expect you guys to have solved a Murder using Tik Tok. That's your homework. Goodbye.

Chapter 192: N&J Nightmare (4)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hhhhhh
He's a dad. He adopted the MTT, Cross, and Gore (HT Paps)

Notes:

That's it.

Chapter 193: Ink (5)

Chapter Text

I know I've mentioned it before in earlier chapters. I said I was having trouble with deciding if I wanted Ink to be childish and carefree or evil and smart.

I've decided on both.

Ink is usually seen to be very childish and easygoing, but that's how most of the Multiverse sees him because that's what he wants them to see. Ink can be pretty damn terrifying if he wanted to be. The only ones who have seen him at his limit are his teammates and enemies.

Ink doesn't like being mad. It's his least favorite emotion. He hates how he is when he's upset. He only drinks his red vial in the most necessary of events. Ink likes to have an equal balance of emotions but Red is the one he drinks the least out of. It's enough to the point where he'll get annoyed but nothing more.

Ink is perceived to be an airhead. and he is for most part, he can admit that. But people always seen to forget that he knows every AU as if it were his own body. Whenever he's taking something serious, he's got the high ground in every AU, no matter where he is.

Only place he doesn't have any jurisdiction in is areas outside his Multiverse.

Chapter 194: FS Lust (1)

Summary:

FS= Fallen Stars

Chapter Text

This version of Lust isn't anything like his original. Okay, maybe he's still a little bit flirty but that's all.

He finds no pleasure in teasing people that aren't on his team. He's a "get things done" kinda man. Pretty strict, he isn't as laid back.

He doesn't like people that fool around on the field. He takes battle very seriously.

He thinks rules are bullshit but agrees that some of them are there for protection, doesn't mean he'll follow them all though.

Chapter 195: Farm (3)

Chapter Text

His first language is Japanese. His second is English. He is fluent in both :)

Chapter 196: Dust (3)

Chapter Text

His first language is Korean, his second is English. He still knows Korean but isn't as fluent after not speaking it for a long time. He's fluent in English.

Chapter 197: FS Lust (2)

Chapter Text

He wears Swap's bandana around his neck. Just for some background, Swap is dead. Oop.

Chapter 198: Lust (5)

Chapter Text

Flirting is his default. He does it so much that it just comes naturally. Sometimes he'll flirt in the worst of situations and he's just left there standing like "shit, I can't believe I said that-"

Chapter 199: Ink (6)

Chapter Text

Ink's got a child's self awareness. He's brutally honest to where he doesn't even know it. Man doesn't even know that he's singlehandedly destroying everyone's self esteem with his comments.

Chapter 200: Ccino (2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

He has his list of favorite customers and list of least favorites.

Number one in his least favorite is:

1) Reaper- Anytime he does come in he asks for two Death Wish coffees. Both of which are his. Ccino worries for him constantly.

2) Cross- He never orders for just himself. He orders for about 6-7 people as well, people who aren't even there. Good thing is he never changes the order so it's easy for Ccino to memorize.

3) Fresh- Will order half of the things on the menu and will only drink/eat like 2.

4) Ink- Rapid fire. Ccino needs subtitles to follow along with this man and half the time he'll trail off and he won't even be talking about food/drinks anymore. Then if he manages to place in his order, he'll forget that he did so, and will leave right before Ccino could give him his drink/food.

Notes:

Might list more if I can think of others lol

Chapter 201: Ink (7)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ink drinks paint...but what kind of paint? Does he have a preference? Do different paint brands/types make him react differently?

Do Watercolors have the same effects or do they run out faster? Does he prefer Acrylic over Enamel because of consistency?

Notes:

These are my 3 AM thoughts 😘

Chapter 202: Cross (5)

Chapter Text

He's the little brother but has big brother vibes and behavior.

Chapter 203: Nightmare (4)

Chapter Text

I feel like if he ever got married, he'd say the vows from the Corpse Bride, because he's a cryptic nerd.

If you've never seen Corpse Bride:

With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup shall never be empty,
for I will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
And with this ring,
I ask you to be mine.

Chapter 204: Swap (7)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

I like it think that Papyrus and Swap get Infantized so much that they've just learned to embrace and use it when they need it.

Like Sans and Stretch can't handle it when they cry, it's suddenly all eyes on them and Big Brother Mode™ has been activated.

Swap has learned how to fake cry. He knows who to use it on and who it won't work on.

He's pretty sure it wouldn't work on any of the Bad Sanses except Cross. It wouldn't work on Dream cause he can tell he's faking it obviously. And he wouldn't use it on Ink or Error because they get awkward with emotions. But it does sort of get him his way.

He could cry in front of Fell and he'd give in mainly because he doesn't want to get his ass kicked.

If he's gonna get treated like a child, he might as well weaponize it.

Notes:

That it sndjdjdn
Swap being a brat and I love him

Chapter 205: N&J Dust (2)

Chapter Text

He acts like he doesn't care and doesn't really speak much, but if someone messes with him or his friends, he'll be the first to throw hands.

He'll go full Mother Bear Mode if he thinks his friends are genuinely in danger.

Chapter 206: Outer (1)

Chapter Text

He has freckles but they're hardly visible. They can only be seen when he blushes. His freckles make the outlines of a constellation. Kinda like Dipper in Gravity Falls.

Chapter 207: Mad Sci (1)

Summary:

INTRODUCING THIS CHAOTIC MENACE OF A MAN

Chapter Text

Basically the evil version of Sci. He exists in the Fallen Stars Universe.

He isn't technically evil, but he's a menace to society. He has no regard for other people's lives or his own. His morals are deep down in the gutter, not even water can hose them back up.

He's a flirt. He's attracted to dangerous figures and is a bit of a brat.

He actually has a decent sleep schedule :0 ?!?

Lol only because he believes that perfection cannot be reached when the mind is restless. He needs his beauty sleep 😌

Chapter 208: Sci (1)

Chapter Text

If he decides to take a break (WHICH HAPPENS RARELY), he'll get Mad Sci to take over his stuff. It doesn't happen without some gas lighting and reverse psychology.

Just basically:

Sci: Hey, could you finish this for me?

MS: Please, I don't want anything to do with your child's work.

Sci: Oh? You don't think you can do it?

MS: Of course I can! Give it to me you idiot. Can't even finish your own work.

Sci: Thanks. (Haha dumbass)

Chapter 209: Dreamtale (8)

Chapter Text

Because they're copies of Swap, they have the same laugh as him. His little Mweheheh.

Dream has learned to embrace it and doesn't hide it.

Nightmare on the other hand, is very embarrassed of his laugh. He never allows himself to actually laugh because he's scared his real laugh will come out. It's not exactly the best image for the King of Darkness.

Chapter 210: Nightmare/Corrupted (10)

Summary:

Credit for his HC goes to Scrap-Paper (Multiversal_M0r0n)

Chapter Text

Nightmare doesn't trust adults. Since no one ever helped him when he was younger he's lost all respect for adults unless they've proven themselves otherwise. He doesn't like kids either, especially teenagers with how cruel he knows they can be.The only people he'd tolerate, are toddlers. They're in their purest mindset and haven't been tainted by the world yet.

Chapter 211: Alignment Chart

Notes:

I will be using this link:

https://pin.it/4csQ1yx

To assign these skellies a place on the alignment chart because I'm bored lmao.

Anyways, so you don't have to use the link, I'll just say what it says here 🙃

 

The Post:

Lawful: Rules matter more to me than individuals.

Chaotic: Individuals matter more to me than rules.

Good: Other people's well-being is more important than my own.

Evil: My own well-being is more important than other people's.

Neutrals: My opinion of what is more important is determined on a case-by-case basis.

So a Lawful Good character's guiding moral philosophy might be "I follow the rules because the rules keep people safe, even if they are sometimes inconvenient or harmful to me or other individuals." A Chaotic Evil character's guiding moral philosophy would be like "Screw the rules and screw you."

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Killer: Chaotic-Evil

Geno: Neutral-Evil

Cross: Lawful-Neutral or Chaotic-Neutral

Ccino- Chaotic-Good

Asylum- Chaotic-Neutral (his was kinda hard to decide-)

Sci- Lawful-Good or Lawful-Neutral

Passive- True Neutral

Corrupted Nightmare- Chaotic-Evil

Dream- Chaotic-Good or Lawful-Good

Shattered- Chaotic-Evil

Dust- Chaotic-Evil

Horror- Chaotic-Neutral

Error- Lawful-Evil

Ink- Lawful-Evil

Lust- True Neutral

Swap- Chaotic-Good or Chaotic-Neutral

Tone- True Neutral

Berror- Chaotic-Good

Reaper- True Neutral

Fell- Chaotic-Evil

Classic- Chaotic-Neutral

Notes:

There! :D
Some had two because I couldn't decide ajdjfn
Is there anything you would have changed? Where do you think you fall on the alignment chart?

Series this work belongs to: