Actions

Work Header

A Day To Relax

Notes:

Sorry it's short. I ran out of ideas.

Work Text:

Quackity woke to someone poking his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw George over him, paci in his mouth and brown eyes staring down at the other.

“Bubba wake?”

“Hi, Geowgie. How sweep?” Quackity sat up.

“Good. How Baby sweep?”

“Sweep good, too. Now pway?”

George nodded, tugging at Quackity’s hand. “Pway now! Pway now!” The two left the room, going to the family room where Karl was playing with his cars on the floor, making the noises with his mouth while Thomas the Train Engine played in front of him. Both Quackity and George clapped happily and sat down on the floor next to him, grabbing cars of their own. They moved them all around the floor, making them go to different “stores” around their mini town. When their Daddies came over, they smiled.

“Hi, boys. What are we playing?” Daddy asked.

George and Quackity looked to Karl, who had started the game. The Little just babbled happily, kicking his feet and gently hitting his car against the floor.

Papa knelt down next to him. “Oh? Is that fun, bunny?”

Karl nodded and babbled more, rolling his car around. Quackity crawled over to Papa and showed him the truck he was using.

“Wook, Papa! Is bwue veggie twuck!”

“A blue veggie truck? Wow, baby. Are you giving the townspeople all their yummy veggies? Gonna make them healthy?”

Quackity nodded. “Yeah. Dey gets cabbages!”

“What’s your car, Georgie?” Daddy asked, looking at the other Little.

“Is a yewwow ’powts caw.” George held out a green car, then put it back in the driveway of the house on the mat.

“So pretty, baby. Are you guys having fun with your game?”

“Mhms, Daddy.” Quackity tucked himself into the man’s lap, resting his head against the Caregiver’s chest. Daddy stroked his hair gently.

“I’m glad, little one. You guys deserve it.”