Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Aomical (Overwatch FanFic Series)
Stats:
Published:
2022-04-28
Updated:
2023-02-09
Words:
116,577
Chapters:
11/?
Comments:
151
Kudos:
311
Bookmarks:
61
Hits:
8,983

Aomical: Two Lefts One Right (Junkrat/Roadhog)

Chapter 4: Fifty-Fifty

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“If you don’t mind me asking D-6, what made you make such a brash decision?” 

The bot on the desk gives you a cold and cynical question as his eye light follows your movements in the room. After having returned from repairs, Aron now has his new body. It’s odd to see him with his new unit. He’s now able to hover and fly around much similarly to the observation drones you see Athena using around base. Overall he’s more triangular now and his flat plate has been replaced finally, ditching the old cracked one for a smaller more updated one. For now he rests on your desk, watching as you continue to fill out the stack of paperwork handed over to you by Angela.

“It’s an uncalculated decision I would not expect from you.” His eye light blinks as he swivels to look at the documents you were still signing.

“I don’t know.” To be fair, you really don’t. It was an impulsive decision. “I think… I think this is the only way I’m going to be able to prove myself.” Your brows twitch as you think back to the conversation you had with Winston.

The bot gives a metallic hum as his antenna rotate. “This seems like a drastic way to prove oneself.”

“I don’t have any other choice.” You stop writing to look at the bot directly now. “Besides, if I’m going to be surrounded by a bunch of agents constantly telling me about the ongoing war that I’m currently doing nothing to help, surely I can start helping now.” The statement causes you to bite down on your tongue when you think. This is a drastic change, but you’ve already made your mind up on the situation. “If they can accept a gorilla, a time traveller, and two criminals onto their team then surely I can be of some use.” You begin filling in the information once again and Aron seems to fall silent to your words.

“This is quite the leap.” He states quietly after a few moments.

“It’s one I’m willing to take.” You retort with a huff.

His faceplate shifts to look like a question mark, “Is there something specifically that made you change your mind?”

Once asked you stop again, remembering the various conversations you had with numerous agents of the team. Alina always said you had the spirit in you. People don’t just wake up one day and adjust to their new lives in the blink of an eye. Winston said you could be an asset. Torbjörn thinks you’re useful in the workshop. Cole, albeit out of spite, said you had a good shot. And for some reason being around the Junkers made you feel as if you could make a difference despite your reputation. “It was… a few different things.” You say slowly and give a small sigh. “I’m never going to go back to a civilian life.” When you look at Aron you find his eye is trained on you curiously. “Or even be able to, for that fact.”

You swallow down the lump in your throat as you look down at the forums you’d been filling out to enrol into the program. Thinking back on all of it now, you supposed this is the purpose you were built for. The original intentions for your design. “I was made into a weapon, Aron.” You say carefully, bringing your free hand up and placing it to your chest carefully to feel the AFA’s heat residing off of it. “I can either mope around all day and be sad for my condition, or make use of what I’ve been given.”

He seems to understand your reasoning and gives another hum. “I understand.”

With a little smile you give a nod back before continuing to write. “Besides, Dr. Howser is still out there.” Your brow twitches at the idea of such a person being able to run rampant elsewhere. “He… He made me what I am today. If I can stop him from doing the same to others then I think I deserve a chance.”

“Dr. Howser was last known to be working among the Talon organisation.” Aron says simply.

“Exactly.” You nod, “Imagine what he’s doing out there now. It’s possible he’s performing some sick experiment on someone else right now.” The thought makes your blood boil and causes you to sigh in an attempt to quell the feeling. “I want to do everything in my power to stop him. I don’t care if it’s just out of some sort of petty revenge thing I have going for myself, but I feel it’s justified for me to say that. Is it not?”

The bot’s eye blinks again before answering, “I think it’s justified.”



It’s already been a few days since your talk with Angela. After the initial discussion you were called to a meeting between her, Winston, and Ana. The three had sat you down to talk about your decision, wanting to ensure you understood what becoming an agent meant. There was a lot of back and forth between the trio. Angela was still unsure of the entirety of the situation, Winston seemed a little standoffish but willing to help, and Ana was all for the idea. Apparently a few of the other agents were supposed to attend the meeting as well, but you didn’t see any of them. Ana had cursed under her breath about someone not showing up as they’re supposed to. You have a sneaking suspicion it’s the other main team members, more specifically Soldier and Cole. 

Reinhardt and Torbjörn show some time later in the meeting and apologise for their lateness. You finally get to meet the brutish man formally. Reinhardt is far, far less brutish than he actually is. He’s actually quite charming and sincere in his words. He seems excited at the prospect of you joining the team much to Angela’s annoyance as the doctor is still persisting you change your mind on the whole idea.

You were still determined and it shows in your face throughout the entirety of the meeting.

You weren’t going to back down from this. Angela knows by now and eventually gives in to supporting your decision by helping make you a workout regimen. On the other hand the meeting aims at finding the best position for your role in the group. Winston weighs in that you should be kept close to the main team, more specifically himself, so that close watch can be kept on the AFA at all times. However Ana butts in quickly, “Negative. She should be kept out of the lime-light.” The others turn to her as the woman finally speaks up after much discussion without input. “Her case isn’t well known outside of the confines of the agents retaining to the Foundation and by agents of Overwatch.”

The others seem to nod in agreement. “Most of the agents here still do not know of her background.” Winston adds with a hum.

“I agree. We should keep her identity hidden.” Angela agrees. “The AFA itself is already an anomaly. If people were to find out its whereabouts, in a person nonetheless, it may cause backlash among the community supporters.”

You listen in to each of their takes on the situation before finally adding to the discussion yourself. “I think Ana’s right.” Their attention turns to you now and you give a firm nod. “Putting myself on the frontline won’t do any good. Especially since Dr. Howser is working with Talon forces. There’s a chance I’ll be recognised and who knows what’ll come of that.” You smile at their thoughtful expressions and feel as if you’re finally being recognised for your input. “I’d like to stay in the backline, if possible, with regular checks to Winston to assure the AFA stays regulated. Torbjörn has already made plans for my prosthetics to act as conductors for my energy output. As long as everything works properly I should be fine, right?”

“It’ll work fine!” Torbjörn says proudly, “Better than fine in fact!”

You snicker at that, “Good. Then we shouldn’t worry about whether or not my core will have issues. For now I would like to focus on my combat training so that I’m better equipped for anything to come.”

The group seems happy at that, all giving nods of agreement before they move on to speak on the other tasks you’ll be given in the meantime. For now you’ll focus on your training with the possibility of being put on the field in case of an emergency. As Winston said before, the AFA could come in handy in a time of emergency. You were already writing down a list of ‘possible’ things you wanted to use your own core for. Some of the items being charging batteries, jump starting a car or Orca, and charging the tactical suits. Winston was on board with all of your experiments and was actually the one who encouraged you to begin testing your abilities.

As the meeting ended you thanked everyone personally for their time and began making your way out before a hand on your shoulder caught your attention. When you turned a short, older woman was standing there with a humble smile. “Walk with me.” Ana nodded her head down the hall and you wasted no time agreeing, not wanting to deny the old commander of an order. So you followed her and let the silence creep in as the two of you walked, departing from the group and down the halls of the base. You felt awkward letting the silence go on for so long, but you felt it was right to let her speak first. Eventually she did once you two were out of earshot from the main team and now standing on the seaside overlook.

“Even I wasn’t expecting such a bold decision.” She starts slow and judging by her expression you feel she seems concerned. “I know I said you were optimistic before, so maybe this is right in your character.”

You weren’t really sure if you were to take that as a compliment or insult, but either way you nod. “I know it’s sudden, trust me I know.” An awkward laugh leaves you as you attempt to shake away the discomfort eating away at the back of your mind. Ana was an intimidating person with a lot of weight to any of her words. Had she disagreed with your proposal of becoming an agent the entire team probably would’ve agreed. “I want to do something. Me sitting around here doing nothing all the time while everyone else goes out in the fight seems unfair.” You frown, remembering the numerous people back at the Foundation who left only to never return. “My condition may be complicated- and quite frankly dangerous,” You nod at your own words. “But I can still use it to my own advantage.” When the old soldier gives you a look you quickly clarify. “The AFA, I mean. If we can just learn how to condense the energy output I could learn how to control it.”

It’s quiet for a second as you recall the numerous talks you’ve had with Winston over the device. He compared his own gun multiple times, explaining a similar device could be made for you to charge and condense the energy before expelling it. “I know I really haven’t done anything to help by case when it comes to the team’s view of me.” Your words seem to surprise Ana as her brow raises. “I’m not exactly the best when it comes to keeping it cool, if you get me. I’ve already had multiple outbursts and argued with both Angela and Winston over things-” A little laugh leaves you at your next words, “-and now I’ve befriended the two criminals on the team.”

“Ah.” She shakes her head. “Don’t fret. We have all done questionable legal things, don’t think those two rascals are any different than us.”

“I think they’re far different.” You smile, “No offence to you or anything of course… The two of them are a bit crazy.”

“Yes I suppose they are.” She nods, “I wouldn’t exactly suggest you pursue on friendly terms with the two of them given their track record…” Her words fade off as she thinks before she puts a hand up to prevent you from speaking. “However, you may just be a good influence on them.” It’s your turn to be surprised now as Ana grins smugly at her statement. “I heard you already got one of them to stop stealing from a certain old man?”

When you realise she’s speaking about Junkrat taking from Torbjörn’s workshop it causes you to let out a loud laugh. “Oh good so he was telling the truth!” You roll your eyes at that. “I don’t think I’m that good of an influence on them. I just think many people on the base are scared to tell them no.”

She cocks a brow again, “Are you not?”

You stop again, falling silent as you think back on the little amount of time you’d spent with the two Junkers. The rumours around base are true. They are crazy, Junkrat’s a maniac and Roadhog is definitely no better- maybe even scarier given the silence, and given you’ve already seen the news reports and video feed of their deeds in the world prior to Overwatch you can definitely say they’re reckless villains. But, yet, when you think about it now… you haven’t felt scared around either of them. “No, I’m not.” You answer firmly with a soft smile.

She stares at you for a long moment before asking solemnly, “Do you trust them?”

“I think so.” You hum, “Yeah they’re reckless maniacs who definitely need to be locked up- but they’re still people, murderers or not.” As you say so your mind reels back to the moment you took down the Talon soldiers back at the van. You never truly considered yourself a murder before, not even now. It was in self defence… but Junkrat and Roadhog have killed people out of carelessness, not self defence. Yet, you can’t find it in yourself to hate them for that. You think there are a few people you’d kill too if you got the chance. You felt that you related to them well.

“Hm.” It’s all Ana says in return to your answer as she looks away to the sea in thought. It’s hard to tell what she’s thinking. Her facial expression is neutral and she makes no movements in her body to tell you if she’s uncomfortable or relaxed. “Well then.” Finally she grins and turns away, “I suppose I’ll take your word then.” She gives a little chuckle as she begins walking away. “I can’t promise to bail you out of trouble you’ll get into.”

“Bail me out of trouble?” As she leaves you watch her for a moment as you try to wrap your head around what she means by that. But alas, she’s gone before you find an answer. With a sigh you step away from the sea view yourself and begin to walk back only into the main part of the base. Your head is still trying to wrap itself around today’s events, still wondering if they truly trust you or not. This all may be some sort of test to see how you act. You’re not sure. Either way you’ve made up your mind. If they trust you or not, you plan to be the best version of yourself no matter what.

“Oooi!” A loud voice catches your attention and you look over your shoulder to find Junkrat scurrying down the hall to catch up to you. His presence comes as a surprise, but a welcomed one that leaves you smiling as he catches up to your side. “What you doin’ talkin’ to all the big-wigs?” He raises a brow suspiciously, “You’re not snitchin’ are’ya, sheila?” He leans over you, one eye somehow larger than the other as he watches your face for any trace of deceit.

You snicker and swat your hand at him, “Stop it! No I’m not. Unless you have done something bad I should know of?” The smile stays as he gives a shocked gasp before exclaiming that he would never do such a thing as if he hasn't already. You both know damn well the things he's already done. “Good. I better not hear anything from Torb about you taking anything without asking.”

He huffs, pouting childishly as he mocks you under his breath before nodding. “Yeah, yeah! I get it. No takin’ without asking n’all that.” He shakes his head, “Now answer me question! Were they holding you hostage, sheila? Do I need to stick it to’em?”

“No it’s fine, Junkrat. We were just having a meeting about-” You stop, hesitating whether you should tell Junkrat the truth or not. He seems to pick up on your predicament and only stares more suspiciously as he waits for you to share. “My residency here.” You say carefully, leaving anything about the AFA out for discussion for now. “I’m going to become an agent.”

That seems to spark something in the man as he hoots and hollers like he’d just won the damn lottery. He even bounces on his one good foot as the two of you continue down the hall towards the cafeteria. “Alroight, that’s what I’m talkin’bout! Me’n you, on the field with ol’Hog blowin’ up the goods!?” He gives his usual eccentric giggle as he wraps his arm around your shoulder to pull you closer. “I can see it now! It’s gonna be beautiful!”

His attitude on you becoming an agent is far more positive than you expected, but then again you truly weren’t sure what else you were expecting. “Alright, alright enough.” You shake your head and shrug his arm off your shoulder gently. “I’m not doing any field work yet. The plan for now is legs first, then training, and then maybe I’ll be put on the field. There’s no guarantee yet.”

He visibly deflates at that and gives a whine, “Fiiiine. Fine.” Though at the mention of your legs he swings down to tap at your remaining prosthetic. “Ye’ getting new ones? How’bout you give your old friend Rat your old one then, mate? I’ll give ya’ a tenner for it, eh?”

You shoo him away from your one good leg with a snort, “Absolutely not. I’m gonna keep it as a backup once I let Winston repair it.” As Junkrat pulls away with a grumble you snicker at his reaction, noting that your own laugh seems to brighten him up in mere seconds. “I’m surprised you haven’t asked Torb for a new leg yourself.”

“Like hell I am!” He grimaces, “I ain’t asking that bloke for nothin’! Already given me a hard time for some damn scrap while he fiddles away with those damn bots all day. He ain’t using the stuff anyway!”

“I think you’re taking it too personal.” You shake your head at that and huff before looking ahead to see Aron is gliding down the hall. The bot stops upon seeing your presence and waits for you to get to the hall end before approaching. You hobble ahead of Junkrat to meet the bot with a smile, happy to see he’s using his new drone unit to get around base. Winston had mentioned he was already moving around well and communicating with Athena to assist those around base. “I’m glad to see you’re getting around.” Your smile sticks as his eye light comes to the screen to keep track of your movements.

“Good to see you are doing the same.” He says with synthetic mirth as his light looks past you to see the Junker behind you glaring at him. “Good evening.”

“Get outta here you damn droid!” Junkrat snaps, crossing his arms over his chest as his features settle into that of disgust upon seeing the bot. “Useless hunk of nuts n’bolts...” He mutters under his breath, sneering as Aron swivels around to be closer to you.

The reaction causes you to frown and grow defensive of your robotic friend. To be fair, you’d completely forgotten about Junkrat’s disliking for anything robotic. The topic didn’t come up that frequently, but you’d overheard his comments on Bastion a few times in the workshop. “Cut it out.” You swing your crutch out at him to hit him in his good leg, causing him to jump back in surprise. “Aron’s my friend.”

“Your friends with one of these damn things!?” His brows raise in shock, “Tell me your lying, sheila!” His arms unfold as he points to the bot in shock, looking utterly distraught at the news.

“Yes, we’re friends. And no, I’m not.” You stand your ground and look stern as Junkrat is visibly confused by your words. “I’m not about to stand here and have you bad mouth him.” Now that you think about it… how would Junkrat react knowing you were a cyborg yourself? You define as one given all of your organs are running on the AFA’s power core. You’re also receiving two prosthetic, updated legs unlike Junkrat’s scrapped monstrosity. The man’s not the brightest and from what you’ve already gathered, he doesn’t know anything about your past aside from what you told him- which isn’t much.

“I can’t believe it! Just when I thought I found one of me kind, I'm being stabbed in the back!” He shouts, glaring at the drone bot once again and pointing a finger at him in accusation. “Whad’ya do to her, robot?” Even when he tries to be serious he comes off goofy as hell.

With a sigh you smack Junkrat’s hand away from Aron and step past him. “Nothing. Aron’s my friend and has been with me for a long time.” It’s your turn to shoot a glare back at Junkrat who stammers over his words, shocked and surprised to see you defending the omnic. “Let’s go.” You turn to instead smile at the bot who hovers ahead, keeping his faceplate facing towards you as you leave Junkrat behind for now. It makes your chest hurt to think Junkrat wouldn’t accept Aron and possibly yourself, but there’s nothing you can do about that. If he can’t get over himself and be on good terms with Aron, then you simply will have to accept that the two of you can’t be friends.

After a bit of walking in silence, Aron finally speaks and breaks you from your thoughts. “You seem disturbed.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah.. I guess am a bit.” You admit with a sigh. “I forgot Junkrat doesn’t like any type of technology, even though he uses it daily without realising it…” You mutter the words under your breath and roll your eyes. God forbid the man realise Roadhog’s coffee maker is electronic. “He doesn’t know about me, if you catch my drift.” The bot seems to process your words for a moment before humming out that he understands. “Who knows how he’ll react knowing I’m one step away from being an omnic myself.” You chuckle at the thought and shake your head. “Ridiculous.”

“Well, maybe you could still befriend him despite the current predicament. You seem to enjoy his company.” Aron states simply. “I’d hate for you to lose a friend for my sake.”

“It’s not just your sake, Aron.” You smile, reaching up to cup the omnic’s face with a little grin of your own. “I’m not going to put up with any of that bigoted behavior. You remember the people at the Foundation who thought the same way.” You knew there were a few people here at Overwatch, aside from the Junkers, who thought the same way. There’s no way you’d be able to get along with them considering one of your closest friends is an omnic and you, yourself, are a cyborg. It’s still weird to think of yourself as one. “If he wants to stay friends then he’ll have to learn to get over himself. I have no problem dropping someone.”

“But you do.” The bot hums, “It makes you sad, no?”

You stop for a moment and stare at Aron before giving a defeated sigh. “Yeah. It does.”

Moving on from the topic you force the bot to drop it and instead ask him how his day was. As the two of you walk to the cafeteria, you listen in as Aron explains his day very matter-of-factly before describing how much he’s enjoying his new body. It pleases you to see the bot finally has some mobility and that he also seems to enjoy helping others around base, not just yourself anymore. Though in the back of your mind you’re still stuck on Junkrat, unable to shake away the uneasy feeling in your gut at the man’s attitude.



“Can you believe it, mate?!” A squealing voice fills the room along with the rattling and clattering of parts being thrown around an already messed workbench. The owner of these squealing sounds is throwing a tantrum as he rummages through the crowded bins for god knows what. “Over’ere fancying those damn bots like she’s one of’em!” He shouts, scoffing at the news he spouts off to his best mate who seems uninterested from where he sits on the couch. When there’s no reply to his nonsense, Junkrat whips his head around to his companion to await an answer that simply doesn’t come. “Well?” He huffs, “Say somethin’ you useless grease stain!” In his fit of rage he takes his answer out on the other.

Roadhog, by now, is used to the scrawny man’s remarks and gives a long, exaggerated groan to his words. “Ugh, Shut it.”

“Huh!?” The other cocks a brow and drops the items in hand to eye the other suspiciously. From where he’s standing he can tell Roadhog is looking at him despite not actually facing him. The man makes no move, still reclining on the worn sofa where the TV is playing a repeat of an old film movie. Junkrat’s silent for a long moment himself, wondering why his best mate isn’t agreeing with him after he’d told the whole story (multiple times) about you and bot in the hall. Eventually through the silence he manages to piece together the question himself despite Roadhog never giving and input aside from telling him to be quiet. “Don’t tell me you knew she was friends with the scrap?” Spite is showing through his words as he stumbles over to Roadhog, pointing a finger at the man’s chest as he accuses him of high treason.

Roadhog tilts his head towards the rat and gives another throaty grunt, somehow sounding even more annoyed than he did before without saying a single word. Junkrat takes this as his answer and gives a loud gasp. “You did! Yooou traitor!” He shouts, grinding his teeth together hard enough to cause his jaw to clench from the pressure. “You knew and didn’t have the mind to tell me! What happened to fifty-fifty? This is important news- can’t believe you just let me rol’round with some half-wit like we were best pals!”

Roadhog scoffs, “Yer’ not? Seems like you two were gettin’ along fine.” To his amusement his partner’s face drops all anger and flushes red from being called out so easily. It causes the bulking male to give a low, deep chuckle from his expressions.

As Hog laughs, Junkrat stammers over his own words for a minute as he tries to fit together a proper comeback and ultimately falls short to instead poke fun at the other. “Like you’s any better! Lettin’ her come in’ere, sharing tea, and watchin’ the box like you two fancy each other on holiday!” He huffs, face and ears still hot as he thinks it over. “I ain’t ever seen ye’ making any tea for me! Where’s my tea?!”

Roadhog snickers, “Fifty-fifty.”

“Fifty-shmity! You like her and were usin’ it as an excuse to let some bot-lover get all nice n’cosy with us!” He stops to wait for a response and finds that Hog just shrugs in return much to his dismay. “Can’t believe it! A traitor in me own home!”

“Quit it.” Roadhog shrugs his shoulders before rolling them out to recline further on the couch. “You ain’t no better.”

Either of them fall silent as they stare at one another. Junkrat’s face is still red as he thinks back to the time you two spent together and Roadhog is questioning whether Rat will let it all slide for the sake of losing a friend or not. Eventually, Junkrat moves to sit on the couch next to the mountain. He squeezes himself into the small space there and, as usual, drops all of his weight onto Roadhog as he leans against him in defeat. Hog finds it entertaining and gives another low chuckle, patting Rat’s upper arm with one colossal hand before letting it rest there casually. Junkrat makes no move to push him away, instead leaning into the touch as he silently tries to figure out his own feelings. For once Hog is able to get a moment of silence to himself with his companion in the same room, a rare moment but a welcomed one for sure. 

After a few long, drawn out moments of silence the smaller of the two finally speaks. “...Twenty-eighty?” He sounds almost nervous, tilting his head up to look at Hog who’s staring down at him through the lens of his mask. Hog huffs, but doesn’t say a word in return. That causes Junkrat to give a loud whine before asking instead, “Thirty-seventy?” No answer. “Thirty-five?” Nope, not that one either. “Forty-sixty?”

“Aughhh!” Junkrat gives a loud whine, dropping more dead weight onto his companion as he practically sinks into the couch in defeat. “Fine, fine, fine! Fifty-fifty! Ye’ always drivin’ me a hard bargain mate, how’ya do it anyway?”

Roadhog rolls his eyes beneath his mask and snorts, “Gotta put up with you.”

“Hmph.” Rat shoots the other a glare but doesn’t retort with a comeback this time, instead taking his gaze elsewhere to the ceiling where he tries to wrap his head around everything. “Damn bot-lover.” He mutters beneath his breath, “Why she gotta be one of’em?”

“Who cares.” Roadhog grunts, keeping his arm hanging loosely around Junkrat now that his attention turned back to the television.

“Who cares?! What you mean by that now?” He shoots another glare at the man, “Can’t believe you’d even say that, mate! Why ye’ even like’er anyway if you knew all this secret information?! Did ya’ squeeze it outta her when I wasn’t here? You give her the hook!?” Junkrat’s eyeing the other suspiciously, squinting with one brow raised and the other low as he practically presses his face right up to Hog’s mask.

“Mhm-hm.” To give Junkrat the benefit of the doubt, Roadhog isn’t entirely indifferent. He’s not all for the ‘bot-lover’ title either, but, unlike Junkrat, he’s been to the meetings. It’s not that you were exactly keeping it a secret from either of them. Had Junkrat just gone to a single damn meeting he would’ve found out from day one of your arrival. Hell, not even go to the meetings he could’ve asked around to others. Damn near half the base knew of your ‘condition’. Though he hasn’t gotten to see it, or test it, himself- he was curious. Never did he think his curiosity would lead him to spending one on one time with you when Junkrat wasn’t there, but unlike Junkrat the majority of the time- your company was oddly enjoyable.

You being some sort of cyborg at first was a put-off. Like most of the blokes around here, he expected you to think above him and Rat, but he was surprised to find the latter. You took interest in them on your own. From the little time the three of you had spent together he could tell it merely by the way you acted when asking Junkrat all about his crazy inventions and whatever else he was doing. Like Rat, you were able to figure him out without him saying a damn word. But most of all, you didn't seem scared of them in the slightest. He noticed it the first time he ”properly” met you. You stuck your hand out and introduced yourself as if you were meeting the queen. He often thinks back to how soft your scarred hands were.

Notes:

I know this is a shorter chapter focusing more on Junkrat and Roadhog, but I hope it's still good!
Thank you all for reading! ♥ (ˆ◡ˆ)